MAJOR/Minor : Dance with fire by Kurogane335
Summary:

Based on NotSirk MAJOR/Minor universe; some characters may or may not appear in both stories :)

Old friends return to Old Creek and Alejandro his put in a burning dilemna. He'll have to decide how he stand sexually, mentally and what he see for his future, all while dealing with the most massive woman he's ever met....


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Adult 30-39, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Gentle, Humiliation, Lesbians, Maternal, New World Order, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 29 Completed: Yes Word count: 100306 Read: 131521 Published: December 07 2017 Updated: January 22 2018

1. Preparation by Kurogane335

2. So good to see you ! by Kurogane335

3. Panic stricken by Kurogane335

4. Back and forth by Kurogane335

5. The titan and the flea by Kurogane335

6. Flashes from the past by Kurogane335

7. History lesson by Kurogane335

8. Special : The Family by Kurogane335

9. Heart to heart by Kurogane335

10. The Beast in the house by Kurogane335

11. Shooting session, part. 1 by Kurogane335

12. Shooting session, part. 2 by Kurogane335

13. Burning passions by Kurogane335

14. Shock and awe by Kurogane335

15. Minors' rights by Kurogane335

16. Chores and small victory by Kurogane335

17. Swimming bath by Kurogane335

18. Giving in to temptation by Kurogane335

19. Children's talks by Kurogane335

20. The Wife's Mariner by Kurogane335

21. Realization by Kurogane335

22. Admitting weaknesses by Kurogane335

23. Embarrassment by Kurogane335

24. Personal opinion by Kurogane335

25. Consequences by Kurogane335

26. Bonding by Kurogane335

27. Healing Process by Kurogane335

28. Epilogue by Kurogane335

29. (Bonus) Alaric and Ariel by Kurogane335

Preparation by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Okay, I know I said that it would be a long time before Alejandro would come back, but that guy is quite able to make himself heard, and he didn't want to wait ! Plus, he got some big friend to help him !

Chapter 1: Preparation

Shannon sighed. She was so not ready! The eighteen years old MAJOR had spent almost three hours already, working on her look. She had to be perfect. She couldn’t afford a bad impression. Her family would visit old friends for the first time in ten years. Their older girl had to be the absolute representative of MAJOR exquisite behavior. The Matthewson family had finally returned to Old Creek for a week, leaving their home near New Orleans. They had moved ten years ago, leaving a neighborhood tainted by the Mac Ferlan’s Incident.

Sharon remembered how she had cried at that time. She didn’t want to leave. All her friends were here. Jefferson, scrawny for a MAJOR but so funny; Elie, her long ginger locks the stuff of many jealous day-dreaming from her; Alaric of course stronger and calmer than any of their circle of friends. And Alejandro. Even today, ten years after seeing him for the last time, she remembered the Minor. He had been the first she had ever seen.

Shannon’s early opinion of those little peoples had been formed from her experience with him. And she had to admit that even as a kid, he had been far from the typical Minor. He had never been meek, almost never bonded by his parents and quite capable… and the cutest little bunny she had ever seen. She remembered how she always wanted to hug him, to cuddle him and to not let him go. Which is probably why he always avoided being alone with her!

Those fond memories brought a sad smile to Shannon’s face and forced her to return to the present time. This era had ended in horror. The stupid little girl she had been was no more, much like the innocent boy Alejandro had been, she was quite certain of it. Today, she was a rising star. Her parents both worked in new technology and she had absorbed so much knowledge living with them that she had already managed to launch her own tech-oriented business, Fire-Brand, which dabled in anything from Facebook to state of the art robots, applications for smartphone or new medical technologies. People were going crazy about it, and she was quite happy with that. Without it, she wouldn't have been able to buy for a week at Old Creek with her whole family.

She was already a millionaire and her wealth would only keep growing, she expected to be a billionaire by the end of the day, she was sure of it. Yet, despite all her accomplishments, she remained single. She had many MAJOR suitors, but she had so far refused them all. After all, MAJORS were easy to get for her. She was a beautiful black woman, after all, and rich as hell. Sure, not the typical trim and athletic MAJOR girl, but still. Her incredibly wide hips, her enormous ass and her gigantic breasts were only partially the result of  junk food but mostly came from genetic. Her heart-shaped face, almond eyes, with their deep and warm brown color remained, thankfully, almost untouched by her bad habit, being only slightly more plump than usual. She was able to turn heads wherever she went, and so far no MAJOR had resisted even on flex from her ass, when no Minor was on the ground.

For this very important evening, she had put a bright purple lipstick, the one which complemented so well her dark skin tone, and eye-liner of the same shade. She had chosen to let her incredibly long curly hair turn into a great black mane, which went so well with her purple dress. The cascade of black waves came to a stop just over her butt-cheeks, long enough to entangle a Minor or two in them. Her dress exposed just the right amount of her calves, and her nude back was covered most of the time by her hair. And incredibly vast cleavage was perfectly contained in it, thanks to her custom-made black bra she wore underneath. Still, all of this did not make up for her one blemish. Her freakish size.

Even for a MAJOR, Shannon was tall. In fact, she was ranked third in the Top Ten Tallest MAJORS of the country, where she was the first woman and the only one still young enough to grow more. She knew that most MAJORS would kill to be in her situation, since size and strength played such an important role in today’s society, despite its refinements. Sadly, such an insane size meant that every and all Minor she ever showed interest in had been too afraid to actually bond with her. She had never dated one, and yet, they were the ones who kept her awake at night, fantasizing about a life which would never be. And the simply idea of getting a Minor by force was abhorrent to her. She still remembered vividly the horror of the Incident.

Therefore, despite all her successes, she was still a bond-virgin.

------------------

Alejandro grunted while lifting the 70kg (154 lbs) on his bench-press. It was his upper-most limits, had been for years. Still, frustration mounted. He was certain that, had he two arms, he would have been able to go easily through the hundred to reach the 150 and perhaps even above. Instead, he had to bother with putting his left stump into the prosthetic contraption he had created to even be able to lift weight. It was particularly infuriating when he remembered that his little sister, Lindsey, had been able to lift twice as much at age four without any difficulty.

“What are you doing!?”

As if he had called for her, Lindsey bursted into his room, as loud as ever. Alejandro liked his younger sister very much, but even for a MAJOR, she was incredibly loud. Somehow, she had never quite understood that Minor ears were sensitive, perhaps more than MAJOR’s when it came to loud sounds and felt the need to almost scream whenever she wanted to talk to him. It had been cute when she was a child. At twelve years old, it was really tiring.

“What do you mean, what I’m doing? I’m weight-lifting” answered the Minor with more than a little snark in his tone.

“I can see that ‘Rando, that’s the problem, you see” responded Lindsey, a little annoyed, which gave her the look of a little girl, something that Alejandro was quick to poke fun at usually. But not today. Today, even the use of her affective nickname for him was not enough to calm down his nerves.

“Why is that a problem exactly, lil’ sis?”

“You know exactly why, ‘Rando!” said his sister, stomping her feet in the process and making the whole bench-press shake dangerously.

“Hey! Careful with your stomp, you young whale!” exclaimed Alejandro, a little alarmed.

He had continued lifting while they talked, but now he was struggling with his bench. The contraption for his left arm had a problem, and his right arm was weakening by the second. If he did not put it in its place soon, the bar would fall on his ribs. He groaned, but just as he had almost managed to put himself out of trouble, his right arm gave up.

“Got it!” said very Lindsey, very loudly, catching the whole thing as if it weighted nothing. “There, it’s back at its place. Be more careful, bro!”

Alejandro shot her an angry stare, but his sister was very good at missing those sorts of things. Therefore, he gave her a good kick in the ankle, which made her scream. He packed a lot of strength in his legs, for a Minor.

“What was that for?” whined Lindsey.

“For bursting into my bedroom, stomping like a drunken elephant around and generally not telling me why you want me to prepare for tonight’s dinner so much.”

Alejandro watched his sister’s face. The soon-to-be teenager was clearly worried. Her ‘Rando was ready to let a lot of things she did fly, strangely enough, but some subjects were taboo. She was the only one allowed to call him by a nickname instead of his surname, and as he often pointed out, that was mostly because she had been unable to pronounce it when she was a small child; he even let her take him in her arms, and cuddle him a little, if she accepted to listen to his view of the world. Which she always did, because she liked his voice and she liked to cuddle him. Still, some subjects WERE taboo.

“Spill it, come on! If you want me to get ready for tonight’s, you better give me a proper reason. The sooner, the better, Little Lind”.

Lindsey smiled at her old nickname and finally managed to talk.

“The Matthewson are coming tonight. Mama told me you were friend with her older daughter Before.”

“Ah.”

Alejandro knew how much her sister liked stories from before the Incident. She had been too young to remember the trusting and happy Alejandro, she had always remembered the cynical and angry one. That’s why she loved so much to hear stories where he laughed, played outside with other MAJOR kids and lived all kind of adventures. She would love to hear him and the Matthewson’s daughter, Sharley, Sara, Something…  remembering the good old days. Alejandro wasn’t in the mood however. He opened his mouth to answer but Lindsey was quicker.

“Please, please, please, please!”

How was he supposed to say no to those big, grey, puppy eyes, seriously? He sighed with a hint of disgust.

“Fine! Fine… But I won’t get into a smoking or something, get it?”

“Yeah! It’s a deal, right!”

“Yep, it’s a deal. Now, get out, I’ve got to shower, I stink”

Lindsey bounced off, singing to herself. Her joy brought a smile to Alejandro’s face. It was so hard to remain cynical around his Little Lind.

With a grunt, he moved toward his shower. The double perks of being a Minor in a wealthy family meant that in his oversized room, he had access to everything he dreamed off: his bed, his library, his bench-press, his shower, his board, where he could draw whatever came to his mind, be it plans for a house or simply abstract art, his computer… Yeah, being a Minor had some advantages, you only had to know where to find them and how to make use of them.

Getting out of his clothes, Alejandro waited while the water got warmer.

------------------------

8.p.m.

Alejandro was pacing in his room, more nervous than ever. It would be the first time since Mac Ferlan that he would interact with a MAJOR outside of his family or the hospital's staff. Sure, the Matthewson weren’t supposed to be total strangers, but quite frankly, he did not remember them very much. If he recalled right, her daughter had been the last to give up and let Joseph claim him as “his”. But it wasn’t necessarily a plus. It could mean she was almost as bad as he had been.

“Calm down, Alejandro”, he said to himself. “You’ll just come by, say hi and sit at the opposite side of the table. Nobody expect you to be talkative. Sure, their children will probably try to get you to bond with them, but you’ve got Al, Lindsey and Mom and Dad there, you risk nothing.”

Still, repeating to himself that he would be safe did nothing to calm down his nervousness. Even his favorite clothes, a blue-jean, a black t-shirt and black snickers, which he had hoped would grant him a modicum of familiarity, did nothing to calm him down.

“I’ll go down, I’ll eat the first plate and then I’ll ask Al to bring me back here, lock the door and keep the key, that’s all” he said with an almost frantic voice. “No big deal.”

He knew he was lying to himself. His right arm shook like crazy, his left one had this cursed ghostly itch and his legs felt weak. Still, he refused to give in to his fear. If only the Matthewson could get here now, at least the waiting game would be over!

8.07 p.m.

As if on cue, a loud knock came from the entrance door.

So good to see you ! by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

A chapter entirely from Shannon's point of view. Don't worry, we'll get back to Alejandro's soon enough.

Chapter 2: So good to see you!

“Could you please stop fidgeting, Shannon? Your making the car swerve” said her mother in an exasperated tone.

“I’m not fidgeting Mom!” almost screamed the young titan. “It’s this stupid car which is too small!”

“More like you’re too fat for it, yeah” mocked Derek.

Shannon resisted her sudden urge to punch Derek on the nose, with some difficulties. Her little brother was so annoying. At just fourteen, he had already entered the worst phase of his teenage years. Prideful, loud, obnoxious and, most irritating of all for his giantess of a sister, already bonded. One year ago, Derek had met Joshua, and for whatever reason, the cute Minor had chosen to be with him. It had made him all the more insufferable, really. Seeing the two of them together, cuddling each other, and sometimes doing evidently more by the sound of it, was really infuriating.

Thankfully, Joshua hadn’t come with them for their trip at Old Creek. His family remained at the Big Easy and his parents, while liking Derek, didn’t want to part a whole week from their Minor boy. In the absence of his pet lover, her brother had become more aggressive, but Shannon had already decided that she wouldn’t let him mess with a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet Alejandro again. In fact, it was great that he was so arrogant and bad-mouthed right now. It would perfectly contrast with her well-behaved and soft self.

“Derek, watch your tongue” growled their father, Andrew Matthewson. “You’d better behave yourself at the Ferrand’s, or I swear I’ll get you out of the base-ball team!”

“You wouldn’t do that! You know that I can become a pro, dad!”

“Yeah, well a pro should know when to run his mouth and when to shut up!” said their mother, Alexis, with a very firm tone. “Especially considering that this trip was made possible thanks to your sister.”

“Oh, please, Mom! You know I only made it because you met Auntie Ofelia at work and had the idea” answered the black Titaness, who thanked God for this opportunity.

Two months ago, the firm her parents worked at organized a colloquy of famous geneticists from all over the world. Shannon’s mom had been tasked with insuring that the newest technologies would be accessible to all the scientists and it was there that she had met Ofelia Ferrand for the first time in ten years. Auntie Ofelia had come to their big mansion to eat and they had spent such a good time that Shannon had had the idea to visit Old Creek.  Thanks to her wealth, arranging a trip had been easy, and the hardest part had been to convince her parents. They had relented and arranged the dates only because the winter holidays were fast approaching.

Shannon had reserved the best three rooms of Old Creek best hotel, the “Minor by the Sea”, and the family had enjoyed a rather comfortable trip in plane and then train to this charming little town. The teenager had to admit to herself that she had been quite disappointed to see her hometown after all this time. It was far smaller than she remembered, with backwater equipment and a general feeling of sleepiness, compared to New Orleans. She had felt a little sad to compare this place with her childhood memories, but hopefully, she would make awesome new ones here.

While Auntie stayed at her family’s house, they had talked a lot about the past, their hope for the future, and their fears. Ofelia had been kind enough to mention her son, Alejandro. She was afraid that he wouldn’t ever become his better self if he remained at Old Creek, that he would never properly heal and find a wonderful mate. Of her three children, Ofelia wanted grand-children from her elder the most, because, as she had said it, it would be proof enough that her little boy would be in safe hands and happy. Shannon remembered full well how the conversation had went then.

----------------------------------

“Why are you worried, Auntie?” asked the young woman. “I’m sure that he’ll find someone when he’ll want to.”

“But that’s the problem sweetie; I’m not sure he wants to. It would be another thing if there was another Minor in Old Creek, but he’s the only one. And, well, he is distrustful of MAJORS…”

“With good reasons” interrupted Shannon. “I would be too, where I in his situation.”

“You’re absolutely right, but… I don’t want him to be lonely. Sooner or later, Alaric and Lindsey will leave the house. My daughter is preparing herself to enter a college at San Francisco, down the coast from our home once she'll be old enough, and Alaric… well, he’ll go to the UCLA next semester.”

“And you’re afraid that Alejandro won’t cope with it?”

“He has had a hard time accepting the idea that his brother would leave, you know. He wasn’t angry to let him go, he was afraid. But Al’ has to go if he wants to pursue his dreams. He want to become an astronomer, like his father so he can't stay here any longer.”

“But the little guy will still have you and your husband Auntie”, said Shannon with tact.

“It won’t be the same. My baby boy is a Minor. He may not want to hear it aloud, but he needs a MAJOR his age around him to make him happy. And… well he’s wasting his gifts at Old Creek” she sighed, with a hint of despair in her voice.

“His gift?” had asked Shannon, more than a little intrigued.

Now, that was something she had never heard off. She had met a handful of parents with Minor children, and they all had tried to sell their offspring to her, but none had ever called their diminutive and genetically inferior kids gifted. She suspected that Auntie Ofelia was too fond off her boy after what had happened to him. Still, it wouldn’t kill her to know more about Alejandro. She doubted she would ever meet him, but just in case…

“I know it’s strange to call a Minor gifted”, answered Ofelia, “but he truly is! He’s smart, imaginative and he never gives up, no matter the odds, when he wants to do something. You should have seen him struggling with math at first. I was certain he would ask to stop his home-schooling… Instead, he requested more lessons to better understand it! And his imagination… Where you and I only see junk, he sees potential. Truly, my boy would make a wonderful partner for some forward looking MAJOR, designing our future.”

Auntie Ofelia had watched her in the eye, and Shannon had immediately understood what she meant. She was trying to get her hooked in her Minor boy! Truth been told, even if Alejandro was only a tenth of what his mother depicted, Shannon would be more than happy to be with him. Perhaps that, if he had indeed some character, he wouldn’t be too afraid of her.

She had begun the preparations for a week at Old Creek immediately after this discussion.

----------------------------------

“They live here? It’s super small!” exclaimed Derek.

“It’s extremely large for Old Creek”, explained Andrew, already a little tired to deal with his son’s depreciative comments. “Remember that they have a minor kid. Houses too big are a problem for them. Or have you already forgotten how much time you spend searching Joshua each week at home?”

Derek answered with a low growl but said nothing more and helped his mother and his sister out of the car. Once outside, Shannon stretched to her full height. This ranted car was far too small for her, but it had been the best Old Creek had to offer. She smoothed her dress and approached the front door. Once her family was around her, she knocked loudly. Almost immediately, the wooden door swung open, and a very beautiful MAJOR her age opened it. He wore a dark grey smoking with a red cravat and a white shirt. His looks were only marred by the scar on his forehead.

“Alaric!” almost screamed Shannon, engulfing the smaller boy in a massive hug.

The other MAJOR was obviously disoriented. He wasn’t used to have to crane up to look at people anymore, especially not girl. But, despite his size, he barely reached the top of Shannon monstrous boobs.

“Shannon?” managed to  say the muffled teenager. “Is that you?”

“Yeah! It’s me!” chirped the gigantic woman. “It’s so good to see you!”

“Darling, perhaps you could wait for us to be inside before trying to smother our hosts” said Alexis in a half-amused, half-concerned tone.

“Of course mom, sorry” said the black mountain of a girl while releasing Alaric.

“Come on in” invited the boy.

As much as the outside air had been relatively cool, but quite easily bearable for a MAJOR, the inside of the Ferrand’s home was rather hot, which surprised the Matthewson.

“Is there really a need to warm up the house so much?” asked Derek, with all the delicacy of a bull in a china store.

“Yeah. My bro feel the cold a lot more than us” answered Alaric, clearly not shocked by his guest’s question.

“Speaking of which… where is the little hero?” asked Andrew.

“Still up there in his room” answered a deep masculine voice. “Don’t worry Andrew, he’ll get down sooner rather than later”’ added Jules, before embracing his old friend in a bear hug.

“Wonderful, simply wonderful. I’m so happy to see you, French J!”

Mister Ferrand let out a roar of laughter at his old nickname.

“It has been far too long since anyone called my like that, Monsieur!” he said, releasing Shannon’s father. “But come on in, don’t stay here, the table is ready. Aperitif is coming its way.”

“You do know that underage drinking is still forbidden in the U.S., right? Not everyone here can sip wine legally!” asked Andrew jokingly.

“Bah! My house is but a minuscule fragment of France. Here, kids can drink alcohol… with moderation!”

The Matthewson family laughed at it and proceeded to the dining room. There, a massive table had been prepared, with nine glasses of champagne, sausages and fine bread. Auntie Ofelia was working in the kitchen at the other side of the room, separated from the main area by a massive bar.

“Take a sit, take a sit!” she said. “Lindsey went to get Alejandro.”

----------------------------------

Once installed, the Matthewon waited for their hosts to come join them. Alaric and Jules had done so immediately, and Ofelia had joined them soon enough, but their younger and older children remained up there. Shannon noticed that Auntie had left two chair near her, one each side of her massive body, in a rather obvious plot to force her Minor boy to sit near the huge black girl. Shannon was both happy and worried about it. If the small guy was as intelligent as Auntie said he was, he was bound to see the trap and he would react, probably by asking to move.

She hadn’t much time to consider it, since Lindsey came into the dining room, quite cheerfully. Her long dark hair had been put into a French braid and she wore an exquisite red dress, perfect for her age. Still, she was alone.

“Lindsey, where’s your brother?” asked Jules Ferrand.

“In the living room” chirped the girl. “He said he needed to wait a little before coming here.”

“You’re sure he won’t return in his room?” asked Ofelia, clearly worried.

“I made a deal with Lind, mom” said a new voice behind Shannon.

The black giantess turned her head and her hearth skipped a beat. That Minor was gorgeous! His face was even more beautiful than his twin, and his very short beard gave him a wilder look she liked. He was quite pale, but she did not know if it was natural or if he was worried sick. Perhaps a bit of both. Then, Shannon’s eye went to his left arm, or lack thereof and she suddenly felt bad.  She had to say something, quickly.

“Hey Alejandro! Nice to meet you again!”

“Yeah… nice to meet you’ answered the Minor without any enthusiasm.

Panic stricken by Kurogane335

Chapter 3: Panic stricken

His stomach was trying to get out through his mouth. The palm of his hand was sweaty and his legs were shaking as if he was lost in a blizzard. The Minor teenager looked at his alarm-clock. 8.12. p.m. He had spent the last five minutes frozen in place, unable to even move. His mind was reeling, unable to stay focused on anything. He was not ready to meet those strangers! He was not ready to have to endure hours of MAJORS eating their insane amount of foods! They gorged on so much meat, pastas, fried potatoes and the like that it was already sickening usually, but tonight, he would have to endure idle chat with people he barely had any memory off, probably with some crazy girl or boy trying to hit on him!

Worst, his world was changing far too quickly. He thought he had prepared himself to see his twin go to the University, something unheard of for a Minor, obviously. After all, Alaric spent most days at school anyway, so Alejandro had assumed that it would barely change anything. Yet, the idea of not seeing Al’ for weeks on end was taxing. His brother had been a roc in his life, there before, during and after the Incident. Without him, the Minor was sure he would have died years ago at the hand of Mac Ferlan, or would have suffered far more than he already had. Lindsey would remain here for some more time, perhaps up to two years but she would then move to. And he doubted his parents would be very happy with their older kid remaining hidden in his room…

“Get your shit together, you wimpy little coward”, he growled at his reflection. “You promised Lindsey you’d come with them to eat. You said to your mom that you were ready to see other MAJORS than your family or the nurses and doctors at the hospital. It was your fucking idea to agree with this visit, nobody forced it upon you!”

If he was honest with himself, Alejandro knew he hadn’t really had a choice. The Matthewson family would have come by and visited them, it had been decided when his mom had returned from her convention or whatever at New Orleans. His will had been heard only on very minor (ah!) details, such as the fact that he wouldn’t have to get all dressed for a party or that he wouldn’t have to stay the whole night with their guests. But he was expected to show at the dinner, and stay until it ended. Which meant hours on the edge. Hopefully, he would be between family members, which would help him remains calm, but something in his mother’s eyes when she had set the table earlier this day had made him think it wouldn’t be the case.

A new contraction of his guts made him wince. He felt so bad! His skin hadn’t been this white since the first few months spent in the hospital just after the Incident. His heart was pounding in his chest, as if ready to burst at any moment. Being so afraid he felt sick made him angry at himself, because he had chosen this path for himself weeks ago, on Joseph Mac Ferlan’s tomb. But his anger only exacerbated his malaise. He wanted to curl into a ball and cry like a baby, he wanted to scream and rage and seethe and he couldn’t pick a choice and do something.

The unmistakable stomping of Lindsey brought him back to the situation at hand. His sister and he had made a deal, so he would have to honor it. He had to go to the door, open it, walk, wave at Lindsey and go to the dining room. Otherwise, she would be really angry at him, and he hadn’t it in him to disappoint her simply because he was afraid of strangers. Yet, instead of doing what he had to do, he remained still, frozen in place. He saw his door open, the incredibly huge door made for MAJORS he always had never managed to open alone, and Lindsey bounced into his room. He half expected her to judge him, to berate him from not being with the family in the dining room. He began to shake and looked at his shoes.

With a massive boom, his little sister fell on her knees before him. Alejandro felt her powerful arms take him in a warm embrace. For once, she didn’t say anything, she didn’t try to lift him from the ground. To the contrary, he felt her weight shifting, grounding him a little more, and getting a weak grunt out of him. A rustle in his short hair gave way to a tickling sensation when her lips kissed his head.

“Do you want me to take you by the hand while we go down the stairs, big brother?”

A simple question, but which did so much to appease him. It did not deny him any agency, it allowed him a choice and he knew his Little Lind would respect it. She knew that the stairs where incredibly difficult for him to navigate, especially when he had to go up, but even going down meant repeated huge falls, which was exhausting. Most of the time, he proudly went at it alone, in a display of his ability to be autonomous. Well, as much as he could be, obviously. Tonight, he hadn’t the heart for such bravado.

“Yeah. I think I’ll need a little help” he said rather meekly.

Lindsey got up on her feet and her left hand engulfed her brother’s right. The warmth from the gigantic appendage was incredibly, especially when compared with Alejandro’s cold and almost lifeless fingers. It was the kind of things which always reminded him of how small and inferior he was to those giants, at least physically. Hugs, talks, it never bothered him much, well, not too much. But his hand, his arm truly, in the hand of another, it was another matter entirely. The result of his trauma, no doubt, but knowing it had hardly helped him get over it. Only being carried or lifted off the ground as if he weighted nothing was worst, really.

“Okay, we’ll be reeeeaaally slow, okay ‘Rando?” said Lindsey.

Without waiting for an answer, she began to climb down the massive stairs. She made a pause each time to let her brother catch up and stay with her. Alejandro could feel his arm shaking, and he was certain the young giantess alongside him felt it too, but she said nothing. It wasn’t usual, but sometimes, his loud and clumsy sister would be incredibly delicate. The Minor was more than happy that right now was one of those times.

“Aaand, here we are!” she said joyfully when the pair reached the living room. “So, you want to go eat right away or do you need some time to catch your breath?”

Alejandro looked at his younger sister winking at him and smiled for the first time this evening.

“I’ll catch my breath, thank you. I promise I won’t get back upstairs; I’ll join you very soon. Go get your place, Little Lind”.

In three great strides, Lindsey had left him alone in the darkened room. Alejandro began to breathe in and out very slowly. He had to be ready, mentally and physically, as best he could. Now the dance would begin. He was not stupid; he knew fairly well why his parents had actually accepted to receive those long-lost friends. They were anxious at the idea that he could remain single and remains forever with them. They loved him, he knew that, but they had aspirations which weren’t necessarily his. Sure, he wanted to meet a significant other, someone he would be well with, who would accept him as he was, but not at all costs.

“And good luck finding a MAJOR who’ll do just that” he whispered to no one in particular. “Ain’t no giant got time for some damaged and scruffy Minor like me anyway.”

With a sigh, he went to the dining room. The first thing he saw, he did not understood. There was something simply monstrously huge in the chair directly before him. It was like a massive wave of hair which went almost from the ground to extremely high above the table. The chairs on its right and left were empty, and he felt another bout of panic when he understood he would have to sit alongside this enormous being. Farther from the creature, to its right, were a black teenager, probably around fifteen or something, talking with Alaric and, beyond his twin, a forty-something year old man talking with his father. At least he suspected he was forty, since it was his Dad's age, and they seemed to be friends.

On the left of the colossus was an impressive specimen of a MAJOR woman. From where he was, her rack looked quite huge, probably big enough to engulf half of him with ease and her short black hair had been smoothed into a distinguished bob. That woman was sitting alongside his mother, who was talking with Lindsey, who was out of sight because of the monster in the chair.

“Are you sure he won’t return in his room?”, asked Ofelia, clearly worried.

“I made a deal with Lind, mom”, the Minor managed to say in a strained voice.

Just then, the gigantic being turned its head toward him. It had an incredibly beautiful face, with just the right amount of plumpness, and big brown eyes, warm and enticing, so beautiful he wanted to dive in them. But that woman was also equipped with breasts which made Mrs. Matthewson looks rather small breasted, and his mother absolutely flat. He could have been lost twice in it and still have room to spare. It was mesmerizing, sure, but most of all terrifying. He had never seen a MAJOR so massive. Then, it dawned on him that he knew this face. There were adds for her company’s online services, websites and more particularly her Fire-Brand social network, everywhere on the web. It was the soon to be billionaire Shannon Matthewson who was watching him with a rather hungry look in her eyes…

“Hey, Alejandro! Nice to meet you again!”

“Yeah… nice to meet you” he said, almost mechanically.

Putain de merde ! Couldn’t you actually got yourself interested in what mom was cooking, ya damn moron of a Minor! he berated himself silently.

How could have he been so stupid? He knew his mother wanted to find him a safe place to be. Where could be more safe than in the lap of a billionaire that could end being the tallest person in the world? She had dropped hints for two damn months straight, and he had been too lost in his own little world to even see it. Did I learn northing from the Incident or what? I should’ve known that I need to be always careful and not lost in my little bubble! Now, I’ll have to see if I can avoid getting hooked with a titanic woman who probably can’t take no for an answer and must weight a whole fucking ton and a half!

“So, sweetie, where do you want to sit?” asked his mother with a tone far too innocent to be honest.

The small teenager bit his tongue to refrain from a rather enraged comment. He had been played at, and he was the only one responsible for it. Instead of getting ready to play the game of attraction-repulsion that was a Minor’s life with MAJORS, he had buried his head in the sand and screamed from the top of his lungs to be sure that he would neither see nor hear anything of what was coming. Fine. He had a poor hand in this round, but it was the only one he had, and he was used of being dealt bad cards by life anyway. He would just have to make the best of it. A bold move was required to upset the other players.

“Well, there isn’t my special chair” he begun, letting his voice trail, as if he was still thinking. He could see his mother’s face lose some color, and he continued quickly to not be interrupted, “and it would be extremely impolite of me to make all our guests wait even more that I did right? So… Miss Matthewson, would it bother you that I eat with you?”

The gawking that his decision gave to all MAJORS present was well worth the risk. It was how the game had to be played when you were a Minor. He was certain that his family, and their guests, had assumed that he would try to get another chair, and obviously they would have obliged, but such gift would have meant bigger concessions from him down the line. Usually, he would have favored an approach from the distance, but it was too late for it now. Plus, Jules and Ofelia Ferrand had made a common mistake. They assumed that when sitting next to a MAJOR, the view was less impressing for a Minor.

It was far from always the case, especially when the giants were eating. Their casual display of strength were even more obvious when they ingurgitated amount of water or liquors which would have drowned a Minor in mere seconds as if they were sipping one or two drops of water, or when they masticated food so dense that someone like him had no chance to even managed to cut it alone. Plus, those hulking behemoths tended to lean toward the Minors around them, and with the lack of space, it was extremely intimidating.

By asking Shannon Matthewson to let him eat with her, he put her in a dilemma. Either she said yes, and she had to accept the idea that he would have to eat on the table next to her plate. A vision relatively terrifying, sure, but one he was relatively accustomed. Or she would have to decline, and letting such an opportunity to be with a Minor go would basically mean that she was not interested in him. Either way, he would be in a better position to continue the game.

“I…ah…. Eh, sure, yes, yes of course!” stammered the titanic black woman, obviously confused. “Do… ah, do you want me to pick you up, Alejandro?”

“Well…” he said slowly, “I can’t really get up on the table by myself, right? I mean, I’m not really great at mount-climbing, especially things as vertical as those chairs and tables are” he continued, waving his stump.

The eyes of the Amazonian woman were following the move of his left “arm” and she let out a rather confused giggle. Alejandro repressed a smile. Panic was still swirling inside of him, but the tension of the game being played at had put it in the back of his mind. Obviously, it wasn’t over, by a long shot, but he had put that huge lady on her back foot. He would have to press his advantage, but not now. He had already put the MAJORS in a situation they weren’t comfortable with, any more than that right now would be insulting, he knew that.

“Very well”, answered the older of the Matthewson children. “Please, tell me if I hold you too tight”.

“Will do” said the Minor as the enormous appendages of Shannon came to snatch him, slowly. He noticed that her hands were trembling. She was nervous. It was either very good, or very bad, but he hadn’t the luxury to find out now. He would have to discover who she was during the dinner.

“And please, call me Shannon” added the titan. “Miss Matthewson is so formal!”

“Hum”, he said without commitment as her fingers crawled toward his chest.

End Notes:

Chapter four should come out in a few moments, folks !

Back and forth by Kurogane335

Chapter 4: Back and forth

Shannon felt her pulse quicken. It wasn’t the first time that she would get to lift a Minor. After all, she had done so with Joshua, Derek’s “boyfriend”, a couple of times already. But something in this particular one made her nervous. Perhaps it was because he was a childhood friend, despite how aloof he acted right now. Perhaps it was because he looked so much more fragile than others she had seen. Shannon could see his muscles, it was obvious he was on a diet of some sort, or at least paid attention to what he ate and how much and was in peak physical condition, as best he could be.

Still, he looked so frail, with his missing arm and the lack of fat which was common among Minor she had interacted with. Joshua probably had at least 30kg (66lbs) more on his weight than Alejandro, and most of it was due to how chubby he was, and not to his two arms. Yet, there was something wild in this one, something she had never seen, alongside all this frailty. It was visible in the way he looked at her, tilted his head or answered in a single grunt to his inquiry to call her by her surname and not her name. Yet, behind his bravado, she was able to discern fear.

Some MAJORS would have felt insulted by such behavior. After all, it was clearly obvious that this Minor was her genetic inferior. One of her leg probably weighted more than thrice his total weight, her brain’s power was incommensurably more important than his, and even without taking into account any other factor, her size alone, which made him more of a doll than a man compared to her, would be proof enough of her inherent superiority. By virtue of her birth alone, she was as above him as he was above ants.

And yet, in spite of herself, truly, she felt a longing for him. She wanted to have him in her hands, to feel his warm skin get warmer under her touch. She craved to ruffle his hair with her fingers, to share breathes, to swirl her tongue with his, to push him deep into her cleavage, or between her butt cheeks so he would be safe and secure, with her. She wanted the sensation of his minute tongue on her enormous, engorged, nipple, the feeling of his naked body against her pulsating vulva.  It was something she had always felt when she had encountered unbounded Minors, a primal craving which overtook her mind.

It was this craving which made her hands twitches while they were approaching his small body. She barely managed to contain a wail of despair when she saw him recoil from her digits, clearly an instinctual reaction. All Minors she had encountered had feared her, at least once she had hit puberty and began to grow like a weed, but she never had seen one jump back at least two meters (6.5 feet) because she had nervously moved her fingers. The poor thing was clearly traumatized, his horrific experience from ten years ago still present in his mind.

Shannon felt the urge to take him in her hands reach a new peak. She didn’t simply want to touch him, she wanted to take him and protect him. She wanted to place him under the rampart of her fingers, so that nothing would ever again hurt him. She wanted to have him in her hands right now and never let him go, lest some asshole hurt him more than he was, her poor loving bird!

“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you” she cajoled, her voice taking enticing tones, vibrant and warm, making sure to keep eye contact with the beautiful and diminutive boy before her.

She hesitated, wondering if she should rise from her chair, but she ultimately decided against it. In his state, it would terrify him to see me to my full size. The poor thing need to get to his senses, to be ready when I’ll finally enclose his sexy little body in my oh so soft hands. She smiled at him, showing her perfectly white and ordered teeth. She noticed how the minor seemed transfixed by their whiteness, and she smiled so much more. Everything would be great, Alejandro would come to her and they would rekindle their childhood friendship. And then, once he would be all over her, well, she would give him the best gift she could think off. Herself.

-------------------------------

Alejandro winced. It was one thing to notice that the behemoth was a woman. It was another to see fingers almost as large as his legs creep toward him and then twitch in a show of strength, clearly meant to intimidate him. And that carnivorous smile! The stuff of nightmare, really. He had the impression that this Shannon Matthewson could engulf his whole body in one go. He doubted his poor bones would even offer a modicum of resistance to those incredible teeth. Her incisors alones seemed big enough to cut off his head from his shoulder without any difficulty, if she wanted to.

He had to keep his head clear, even as his body was betraying him. On a physical level, this living mountain was more than attractive. He could feel his heartbeat quicken, the blood rushing to his nether region, the craving of her flesh. God, she smelt so good, it was criminal! Yet, he also felt the knot in his belly becoming ever tighter, the weakness in his legs intensify. He wasn’t certain he wouldn’t fall on his knees in mere seconds. The conflicting feelings were killing him. How the hell am I supposed to get out of it with the upper hand! It’s not even a fair fight, she just need to shake her boobs and I’ll be hers, he raged internally.

What was the point in trying to get out of this situation if his own body betrayed him, if the simple song of her voice left  him at her mercy… He breathed deeply and tried to remember the titan as she had been as a kid. His memories of this period were fuzzy, either because of his nature as a Minor, or because of the Incident. In any case, the only things which came to mind was that this lady had been a clinging kid, one of the very few constantly trying to turn him into a kind of talking teddy bear. He hadn’t disliked her as much as Mac Ferlan, because despite her clinginess, he had no memory of her ever hurting him.

Just as he was ready to walk toward her once more, he had a flashback of a sort.

-------------------------------

“Lemme go! I don’t want to!”

“Nah, A neva let you go!” sang the MAJOR girl.

Alejandro, at six years old, was battling the powerful, and yet still full of baby fat, arms and digits which engulfed his body. He was squirming as best he could to get out of this situation he hated so much. Why couldn’t he be left alone? He knew he was quite small for his age, he knew it, but still didn’t understood all those MAJORS and Minors thingies, and his twin refused to explain, always looking sad about it. The other kids his age seemed to understand it however, and they kept bothering him. He couldn’t spend one day outside without those tall brutes clobbering each other’s faces. It was tiring, all he wanted was to play with his brother, discover the wonderful world of Old Creek parks, laugh and play innocently with all the town’s children… All things he still hadn’t managed to do. Something he wouldn’t be able to do as long as they would continue being gigantic barbarians.

As if to prove his point, a massive fist struck Shannon in the head and she released him. Joseph Mac Ferlan was roaring something but Alejandro’s ears were still ringing from the violence of the shock and the strident scream which had followed it. He had managed to make use of the diversion to run toward his parents, who seemed relatively unfazed by this violent aggression, something which kept bothering him. He couldn’t understand why all the tall peoples found this kind of behavior normal. It was so dangerous!

-------------------------------

“Alejandro?”

“I’m sorry” said the Minor. But he wasn’t sorry at all. He gritted his teeth and kept his sudden wrath in check. He knew it wasn’t her fault, but this overgrown business woman had reminded him of one encounter with Joseph. And it made him extremely angry. He already had suffered nightmares for ten years because of what Mac Ferlan had done to him, and having to face more memories of this brutal MAJOR was really too much for him.

The Minor almost wanted to turn back on his promise and return to his room. But weeks ago, he had sworn that he wouldn’t be controlled by the ghost of his tormentor. He would do whatever he wanted, and right now he wanted to please Lindsey. His baby sister wouldn’t ever forgive him if he simply rushed to his room and reneged on his promise. With a sigh, he walked toward the eager titaness before him.

Somehow, he was happy that this Shannon was so tall and wide. With her incredible mane of hair, her enormous ass and tits, she literally blotted out the light of the chandelier when he was really close to her, and she was blocking the line of sight of all the other guests, save perhaps her brother, but that young teenager wasn’t interested in him in the slightest, which was surprising. It was a small relief, to know that no one had seen his sudden fear.

“You’re sure you okay, beautifu?l” asked the MAJOR in a sultry voice which sent delicious shivers in his traitorous body.

“The name’s Alejandro” he growled, his anger managing to keep his fear and lust in check; for now. He really hated being called tiny, beautiful, cutie or any other stupid nickname of the like. He wasn’t blind, he could see he was smaller than those overgrown bullies who comprised the vast majority of Humanity, and there was no need to rub it on him constantly. They were so sure it was a display of affectation, but really, it was condescending! He had devised a way to manage in his daily life despite his double disability, couldn’t he get some slack?

All his anger and bravado went away when the massive digits finally close on him.

-------------------------------

Shannon marveled at the feeling of the Minor’s torso under her fingers. She could feel the shivers which agitated his body, the maddening rhythm of his heart. The poor thing was terrified. She cursed Mac Ferlan. That degenerate had tainted any and all interaction with MAJORS for this cute piece of ass, and even with her, whom he always had loved before the Incident, he was frightened. She couldn’t really begin to hug him here and now, what with their whole families watching, but she sure as hell could massage him a little. She would have to heal him, to make him relish the incredibly strength of her body. Her mind was flooding with lustful thoughts, and she had a hard time choosing which one to pick first…

Her indexes, crossed in his back, sensually caressed his shoulders, his devilishly tempting hips and that tantalizing little butt she could feel beneath the jean. He even let out the sexiest squeal when her finger caressed his crotch. And that glare, it was so sexy. That Minor was unlike any other. Clearly ripe for the taking, and yet, at the last moment, he had those reactions which seemed to indicate a will to go away. How could she not chase after him when he teased her so much? Her smile became even bigger.

“Are you okay, son?” asked Jules Ferrand, with obvious concern in his voice, just as she dropped the sexy minor on the table.

“Yes… it’s just that Miss Matthewson is clearly not used to carry Minors around” answered the diminutive teenager, with ice in his voice.

Shannon’s smile froze and then dropped as Derek let out a great roar of laughing. Her eyes shot daggers at her younger brother, but he didn’t care at all. Even Alaric, who seemed somewhat worried, laughed a little. Lindsey clapped her hands, while her parents and Alejandro’s looked somewhat embarrassed.

“Your son’s right, Mister Ferrand” said Shannon, trying to do some damage control. “I’m not used to interact with Minors. In my work, I only ever see MAJORS and…”

The loud ring of her business phone shut down her attempt to solve the little crisis unfolding before her. With a sorry, she jumped out of her chair and run toward the living room. Before answering the call, she cursed under her breath. She had been overeager, and misread her tiny’s host behavior. She would have to make amends during dinner. She refused to give up on Alejandro’s. That was the only thing on her mind. She wanted to have him between her breasts, safe and warm, and she would try everything to make him wish she puts him there.

-------------------------------

Alejandro flinched. How the hell could such a behemoth move so fast? One instant she was sitting on her titanic butt cheeks, trying to get out of a mess of her own doing, the next she had disappeared. The sight of her full size had startled him. He had read commentaries on some porn site he went on, about how some MAJORS wanted to bang the “giant-sized” Matthewson “bitch” or how a Minor fantasied about being crushed under the weight of her mammoth breasts, but he always had believe that the rumors concerning her size were exaggerated.

And yet, she clearly dwarfed Alaric, and he was the tallest in the family. By a short margin compared to their father, but still! Considering this and the usual unspoken rule that “size makes right” in some corner of MAJOR society and it wasn’t surprising that she-devil had assumed that she could grope him. He hated it, it robbed him of any dignity. If only he could have left the table whenever he wanted… Barring some crazy jump, he was stuck here, his masterful plan backfiring on him. With a disgusted grunt, he sat down some distance from her plate.

“You may want to move, champ’” said the younger Matthewson.

“Why so?

“Cause Shannon Mattitson needs some serious space to eat you know? Where you are, you’ll be under her boobs. It’s a fate I wish to no one, really”

“Derek, language!” snapped his father, hitting his son’s right shoulder over the table with a powerful jab.

“Ow! You know it’s true dad!”

Alejandro immediately lost in interest in the bickering MAJORS. He had more pressing matters to think off. Where should he sit? Where he was, to demonstrate that no one told him where to go? Farther? But then, how much?

He was still weighting those questions when Shannon came back slowly to the dinner room, giving him his first good look at her whole body.

End Notes:

A little cliffhanger, the next chapter should come out this weekend if all goes well :) !

The titan and the flea by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

So, with this chapter, introduction's over. The couple next ones should deal with the dinner, and then, all bets are off ! Enjoy !

Chapter 5: The titan and the flea

Alejandro’s mind went blank. He was barely able to comprehend what he was seeing. It was just… an impossibility. Those curves, this size, it was out of this world. No human being could be this… this much! He hadn’t truly realized how massive she was. Her breasts went almost from her collarbone to her belly button and protruded widely from her torso on the sides, while she was clearly wearing a bra. How she even managed to walk without falling, the minor couldn’t understand. Nor how she was able to remain straight when she probably had at least 250kg (550lbs) sitting on the front of her body. She should have been walking on all four, or her back’s muscles were even stronger than what he had assumed MAJOR’s to be…

Despite her disproportionate curves, perhaps even because of them, she was drop dead gorgeous. Alejandro gulped hard. Keeping his head clear was nigh impossible while she was presenting herself to him in all her glory. The way she walked, with that serene swagger in her hips, how her purple dress fitted her body… That lady knew she was incredible and used this fact; she exuded confidence like the sun radiated light. It was simply impossible for him not to see it. Even his closed mind felt battered by a storm whose center was that giantess. He had a hard time reconciling what he knew for a fact, that he had been a “childhood friend” – as much as possible for a Minor and a MAJOR not of his family to be - with this vision of a beautiful titan who probably already had more money on her bank account than some countries.

He felt as if he had received a violent punch in the guts when their eyes crossed. Hers were hard, focused, clearly still thinking about that irritating phone call she had just ended. He felt as if he would faint when he saw her casually put the phone, enormous to him and so small for her, deep in her cleavage, as if she was certain that nothing could happen; that the Twin Mountains of flesh wouldn’t crush it at their first swing. The Minor gulped hard a second time.

Why was she even interested in him!? He was a nobody; she could have whoever she wanted. He was an afterthought, some small bonus in her life; she was probably cool with the idea of them not hooking anyway. A little swerve of her hips and he was certain that she could get into the bed of the President; the richest man in the world or the freaking Pope! And what was he? Not even truly a who! MAJORS always had a hard time seeing Minors as peoples, let alone their equals, he knew that, his past was here for him to remember should he ever forget it anyway. Even Alaric had had some insensitive remarks while going through puberty. And Alejandro was damaged good, both physically and mentally, he knew it. I’m able to put a brave face, but deep down, I know that I’m full of problems… He was basically at the bottom of the basket when it came to Minors, despite the common craving among MAJORS to have a bond.

He had accepted long ago that he would either end single or with some gentle MAJOR from Old Creek, someone who would accept that her diminutive husband would spend most of his days daydreaming, thinking about innovative ways to recycle local junk, that kind of things. He would come to help her, by the harbor or the old library, or perhaps she would work at the nearby astronomy center or the extremely secure enterprise where his mother worked, toiling on mysterious genomes and trying to decipher the secrets of life.

And now, here she was, that Shannon, and she made him feel like the freak, the flea, he truly was for those giants. It was gut-wrenching. With something as casual as taking a phone call and a slow walk, he had been put in his place. As her inferior, physically and socially. What was the point in pretending that he had a chance to resist her? If she wanted to, she could snatch him and he was quite sure that no one at that table would dare oppose her. She could probably buy out all the MAJORS put together and get the paperwork to legally declare them her children, and it would barely dent her wealth! Alejandro felt his legs shaking and was certain he would fall and his knees and worship her…

But no! I’m not some fawning Minor, who’re craving a bond just as much as any MAJOR. To hell with that shit, the only thing I have is my self-esteem. Low as it may be, I won’t let that woman or anyone take it from me. He wouldn’t give in so easily. A part of him may have wanted to surrender, right here, right now, but another refused, the one who had pulled “Anna’s” trigger so long ago, the one who had refused to break under Mac Ferlan’s mind, which had drove him to pursue studies he liked despite the hardships... The Minor had to play this game until the bitter end, he wouldn’t be happy with less than that. If the she-titan wanted the flea, she would have to do some work for it. Still, this constant back and forth was irritating. Serve me right for being a moron. I come thinking that there is no way I would end up with her, ‘cause I’m not some prize to be won, and then she look at me and I’m all why not? To hell with that! That what had rendered all his defenses moot.

Alejandro had prepared himself to dance a slow and had ended opting for a tango at the last moment. Obviously, it had been quite stupid. I may be more autonomous that any Minor she probably ever encountered, my past may be what it is, but I’m still a 18 y.o. virgin, damn her! Well, now he had to make a choice. Either accepts the possibility that he could end with the gigantic black woman and that his life was made for him, even by peoples he loved, with only mounting a rear-guard defense to not look as some weak-willed kid. Or he could go for the hardest way; the one where Shannon was actually the one who had to make the efforts, who had to accept him for who he was, a human being, a sensible person, able to use his brain.

And really, what choice was that?

I’ve already chosen to make her sweat. So, if you want the latino boy, you overgrown bimbo girl, you’ll have to earn him, because I won’t give myself to you like that.

“I hope it wasn’t too important, Miss Matthewson” the Minor said, as icily as he could.

He saw the MAJOR flinch, and could even feel his parents and their guests wincing behind his back. This brought a smirk on his face. Perhaps his parent’s plan would come true and he would end as the partner of this incredible lady, but he would do all he could to ensure that it was on HIS terms, not theirs!

-----------------------------------------

Shannon almost seethed at the phone. Sure, it was an important call, by answering it she had basically doubled her wealth in thirty seconds but still! She had lawyers, traders, employees to deal with this kind of things! She was already on the losing side of her hunting party, the fox was even mocking the hunters, and she really couldn’t afford the distraction. That Minor boy was both adorable and so irritating!. She sighed and tried to regain her composure. I can still do it. We’ve met for the first time in ten years barely six minutes ago, I can do it. It isn’t crazier or harder than to launch my company, after all, right? All I have to do is keep cool and carry on.

She had made mistakes, glaring ones at that, but admitting that was the first step in correcting them. First, she had assumed that Alejandro’s frailty was a weakness, when clearly it was one of his strongest selling points. He only had to look at her with his green eyes full of turmoil and she could feel her heart melting. But right now, his stare was hard and uncompromising. He was examining her and he was clearly finding her wanting. She could almost feel his eyes on her breasts, her hips, her face.

She felt naked under his judging gaze. She became self-conscious of her overweight, of the way her monstrous tits were simply too big... It was the very first time she felt that way with someone she had an interest in. Even if this interest, she didn’t truly comprehend. There was something in the way he behaved which goaded her toward this little guy. She could almost feel herself dance to his rhythm. But right now, this dance was proceeding at an exceedingly slow pace, and she knew why. Her body shape. She was too tall, too big, too far from the common stereotype of an athletic MAJOR woman to please him. Sure, sometimes there was this glint in his eyes, as if he was interested in her, but it was always so faint, followed by a mixture of emotions she wasn’t really able to decipher. If only he broadcasted his feelings for all the world to see! Instead, he’s closed tighter than my vaults!

“I hope it wasn’t too important, Miss Matthewson” said Alejandro.

The coldness in his voice hurt her, but it was nothing compared to his smirk. Clearly, he was mocking her, or had really disliked the way she had behaved and was savoring revenge. She had to stop being so eager to get her hands on him! Jesus Christ, girl! You barely know him; you don’t even know what he likes, what is his favoring way to be carried around… if he even likes it! Get your act together, play it cool, and see what will happen. That’s your best hope to be with him in the end.

“Nah, don’t worry Alejandro” she answered with her most beautiful smile, the one she used when her business partners tried to trick her and she made her best effort to get them instead. It had always been enough to get her what she wanted, but she wasn’t certain it would work this time. “It’s was really a simple question, you would think that hiring peoples with a least four zeros on their paycheck would allow for some initiative but…”

She let her voice trail off, indicating that it wasn’t really an important matter.

“I’m sorry for making you all wait to eat” she instead said to her hosts.

“Don’t worry about it sweetie” said Auntie Ofelia with a charming smile. “Get back on your chair and we’ll savor some champagne and foie gras. Alejandro, do you want some?”

To Shannon’s surprise, the Minor clearly took the time to consider the question. It was… surprising, to say the least. She glanced at the kitchen, were the main diner was waiting in the stoves and pans. From what she saw, there was enough for the eighth MAJORS, and then some, so she couldn’t see why he would hesitate. Surely everyone was willing to share their meal with him! I would even let him eat in my plate, if he asked

“I’ll take some champagne, but not the rest, thank you. I can smell tu chili con carne mama, I want to be able to eat at least some of it” said the diminutive teenager with a smile.

It dawned on Shannon that the problem was not that there wasn’t enough food for everyone, it was that Alejandro couldn’t eat all of it! It was incredible how she had overlooked something so obvious. She was so used to the sight of Derek and Joshua sharing junk food whenever they wanted that she had never even thought about how much a Minor could actually eat. And if she had failed to consider this, how much was she simply unable to see? You’re really stupid Shannon! Minors aren’t MAJORS, they have their own needs to consider. Stop taking him for granted. Work hard and perhaps you’ll have a chance!

Sitting in her chair, she was extremely careful. For whatever reason, Alejandro was waiting near her right tits, still up and apparently undecided, quite close at that and she did not want to hit him with her boob. She had to correct her behavior if she wanted to learn more about him and she doubted that getting smacked by her “assets” would please him. Still, he wasn’t really well situated. She couldn’t do as she usually did while eating on her couch, which is to say that she usually put her plates on the top of her boobs and enjoyed her natural tables. Doing so here would be truly the epitome of bad taste right niw, which left her in quite a conundrum. She had need for some serious space on the table to put her breasts on.

“Hum, Alejandro… Could you please, ah… move a little? I wouldn’t want to… indispose you?”

God, it was so hard! She was afraid of insulting him without even realizing it and she had to be extra-careful.

“Oh…, no problem” answered the Minor, clearly embarrassed.

“See, I’d told you so Champion!” smugly said Derek.

“You should really learn to listen to MAJORS sometimes, bro” said Alaric, with a big smile on his face.

“You mean, like that time you told me that you could hit chili peppers raw? Or that time you assured me that that damned flock of crows in the garden was totally safe? I don’t remember either ending so well” said the minor with a huge grin.

“Oh, come on! It was two times. In 18 years!”

“More like, it was the two times where you were the least wrong, yeah!”

“Alaric, Alejandro, you can’t simply talk to each other’s, that’s rude!” said Jules, feigning anger.

“Come on, Frenchie. Let your kids alone. Teenagers have teenage urges” mocked Andrew. “You’ll get to put a lid on it when they’ll finish each other’s sentences!”

“Don’t give them ideas Andrew!”

The whole table laughed and even the Minor clearly derided a little. He was still wary of her and her family, Shannon could see that, but the ice was thawing. The familiarity between his family and hers was probably helping putting him in a better mood. Hopefully, she would be able to make use of this to get in his good graces. Perhaps it was time to ask him some questions, to have an idle conversation and see where it went. But first, aperitif!

She gave her glass to Auntie and was rewarded with a massive amount of champagne. One meter to the right from her breasts, Alejandro had finally taken a sit and waited, cross-legged, to have his small cup filled. His mother did it with a smile and Shannon noticed how careful he was with it, putting his finger behind it as if struggling to get a hold on it. She wasn’t sure, but the cup looked slightly too wide for the one-armed Minor. It was strangely interesting. For a few moments, silence fall on the party as hosts and guests alike savored the taste of their luxury alcohol. Then, Jules brought the foie gras and talks resumed.

“So…” began the titanic woman while serving herself generously in bread and liver, “I heard that you were homeschooled. Could you tell me which grade you reached? And what was your favorite course?”

The Minor glanced in her direction. Clearly, he hadn’t expected such a question.

“I’ve almost completed college studies” he answered slowly. “I’m a little behind schedule… well, two years behind schedule because of… external difficulties” he answered with his deep voice, with only a veneer of trepidation in it.

Shannon had no need for more precisions. She knew exactly what those external difficulties had been. It was not a subject she wanted to discuss here and now. Better bring back the discussion to what he liked. Reminding him the Incident is not the way forward, better be careful next.

“I see… but what was your favorite subject?”

“Let’s see” said the Minor. He spent roughly a minute pondering the question, taking occasionally a sip of his cup. “I would say history, because it’s incredibly interesting to see how mentalities evolved over time. It can make one hope that things will continue to change for the better. For Minors and MAJORS alike, of course.”

“Of course”, she said diplomatically. It wasn’t so surprising to hear it from a relatively emancipated Minor.

She had learnt in her special MAJORS classes since Highschool that those kind of Minor, often the result of poor education by too permissive parents, almost always shared this kind of vision. Somehow they felt that the world was unfair to their kind and failed to see how powerful they truly were. It pained her to see her childhood friend think like that, but he had excellent reasons to have turned that way. In fact, she was certain that the superior education, for someone of his kind, which he had received and the love of his family had ensured that he hadn’t espoused more radical views.

“And you? What studies did you do?”

Shannon blinked. She hadn’t seen that coming.

“You… haven’t read my biography?” she asked, confused.

“Ah! I knew there would be someone in this poor country that didn’t care about you, Miss Success Story” said Derek with glee.

“Shut up Derek!” growled Shannon. “I’m sure Alejandro has simply forgotten about reading it!”

She could feel her pulse quicken. She wanted so bad to clobber her brother. Couldn’t he keep his cock-sucking whore mouth closed? He already had a Minor to fuck whenever he wanted to, couldn’t he cut her some slack? Seriously, was he so spoiled by Joshua that he failed to notice how incredible Alejandro was? The black behemoth gritted her teeth in an attempt to contain her wrath.

“Nope, never read it. Considering that I’m not part of one of your demographic targets, I really had no reason to be interested. Sorry.”

“It’s… ah, yeah… it’s nothing really, you don’t need to say sorry” stammered the MAJOR, her anger leaving her as soon as she had appeared, while the rest of her family laughed till tears streamed from their eyes. Now, that one, it hurt her pride! But at least, the cute little Minor and she were having a discussion. It was a step in the right direction.

Flashes from the past by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Uuugh, this chapter was so hard to write ! I had the general idea in my head, but the execution kept eluding me. I've spent hours on this one, and I'm still not fully satisfied here... I'll probably have to rework it sooner or later, but since I can't go farther without it, I'll put it here for now. Please, tell me where you think that fixes are needed, outside helps will be unvaluable !

Chapter 6: Flashes from the past

“Sooo… when you say that you didn’t read my bio, because you’re not a part of my demographic target, what did you mean exactly?”

Shannon watched the minor very closely, while still trying to play it cool. She hadn’t expected it. Okay, Old Creek was backwater, but Alejandro’s had had superior education; well for a Minor, especially one as sheltered as he. Surely, he hadn’t had a MAJOR for a tutor, because he would have been too afraid when he was younger. And she couldn’t picture a Minor knowing enough to teach High School and College courses. It had to have been online studies, so he had to know how to use a computer. Searching to learn her past would have been easy! Then again, he probably had to resort to his family’s computer, so perhaps he hadn’t had the opportunity to be alone on it.

“Well… you’re only doing things for MAJORS, right? I mean, your ads ARE more than a little on the nose… what was Fire-Brand first one already… “There is only MAJOR stories in your life” or something right?”

The Minor sounded rather bored and Shannon felt a little hurt. She had devised this ad herself! Sure, it was a little rough on the edge and had not subtlety but still, it was really catchy. Simple, direct and speaking to every MAJOR in age to go to the internet alone. And her latest one, “Make even the smallest idea BIG” was great, right?

“Well, yes, okay… I get that you could feel a little excluded from it, but really, my sites and apps are for everyone, you know” she said, a little nervous. She pushed back one lock of her hair behind her ear and begun to spin it around her fingers. “It’s just that the market for a Minor audience is… a little small?”

Alejandro’s cocked an eyebrow but remained silent. Either he was convinced or he simply didn’t want to waste more time on it. Shannon’s indulged herself with a mouthful of champagne while preparing a huge portion of liver to be put on this special bread, filled with figs in it that Jules had cut. She was still unable to understand how her childhood friend couldn’t have been interested in the slightest in her biography. He was even mentioned in it!

“Okay, I get it; you don’t think that it’s interesting to learn more about someone whose business create products you don’t use. That’s actually great, it shows you aren’t just a sheep following the herd. But why weren’t you interested in what I did since the last time we saw each other? I mean, not every people you know as a child get to becomes crazy rich, if you allow me to say this! And we were always such great friends, Alejandro!” pressed Shannon.

“Yeah, that’s right!” almost screamed Lindsey, clearly exited. “How come you never told me you were friend with THE Shannon Matthewson, ‘Rando!? Mom had to tell me who she was when she was preparing for their visit! All you ever do is talk about Al’ and mommy and daddy, and your trips in the region!”

To the MAJORS’ surprise, Alejandro visibly lost some colors and winced. He suddenly looked as if he wanted to be anywhere but there. Shannon almost assumed he would go for a dash and free fall over staying put and leaned toward the edge of the table,preparing herself for a catch. If he jumped from here, he could get hurt really bad, and she didn't like how pale he had become. Instead, the little thing sipped his cup in one go and shook his head, before mumbling something inaudible.

“What? Speak up sweetie” said Auntie Ofelia, clearly interested by what was going on.

“I don’t remember you, okay? In fact, I didn’t even remember your name” he gestured at Shannon, “until you introduced yourself!”

The Minor looked agitated, and his family’s faces had gone from curiosity to nervousness. Clearly, something wasn’t right here. As for Shannon herself, she didn’t know how to react. She knew that Minors hadn’t the same memory’s power than MAJORS, but still, she had never assumed that he would have forgotten all about her. How was that even possible! They had spent most of their early childhood together! Truly, the only one who could claim that he had spent more time with Alejandro was his twin. Even Mac Ferlan, for all his bullying , hadn’t spent much time with Alejandro, he was too preoccupied with clobbering and kicking any and all other young MAJORS trying to get their hands on the kid he proclaimed was his.

“What are you talking about, bro? Shannon was always with us, Jeff, Elie…” said Alaric, while leaving his chair to come near his twin.

------------------------------------------

“Who? I don’t remember any of them… I remember playing with you Al’, sure, but…”

Alejandro grunted and clutched his forehead in his hand. A sudden headache made him wince. He had never experienced such pain without a sudden warning. He couldn’t understand from where this sudden suffering came, it made no sense. If I’ve known those guys, why can’t I remember them? How come I only have faint memories, and not happy ones at that? I would never have spent all days with people I didn’t like; I remember doing my best to avoid Joseph, after all…The minor closed his eyes, concentrating hard, trying to remember.

“Alejandro…”

“Bro, what’s happening?”

“’Rando, you’re okay?”

The voices of his family and their guests seemed to come from far way, slow and weak. What the fuck was…Alejandro tensed up and felt nauseous. He felt as if something was blocking his memories. If his mind was a medieval castle, kept shut and barred so nothing could get in or get out, he suddenly discovered a hidden donjon, a vault of a sort where even he couldn’t enter. Trying to force it open  was a torture. I’ve to get back to my room. I can’t endure it here… Alejandro battled to get enough of a grip on reality to get his butt out of the open. Whatever what happening, he refused to have a seizure of something in front of all those MAJORS.

“I don’t feel too well” articulated the Minor with some difficulties. “I think that the champagne was… a little too strong for me. Can I…” he paused, taking a deep breath. “Can I get back to my room a little mom? You’ll just have to call me back for dinner proper, okay?”

“I… Okay, right, sweetheart. We won’t eat before at least one hour, so you can go and get some rest. Alaric, can you take your brother to his room?”

“Sure thing mom” answered the MAJOR with some nervousness.

He took his diminutive twin in his hands and in three great strides, he was back into the living room and then on the stairs.

“What’s happening bro?”

Alejandro whined as the pain continued to mount. His mental barriers were under siege like never before. It almost felt worse than when Joseph had tried to bond him forcefully. But he wasn’t a kid anymore, he had to endure it and get rid of it. Perhaps, if he managed to let it rage long enough, he would get it out entirely from his mind, kind of like the pus in a button, where you had to expel it all out or it formed again.

“Bro?” asked Alaric with more urgency.

“Tell you later” growled the Minor between his gritted teeth. “I’ll be fine; I just need to clear my head a little.”

“You don’t have to play the lone warrior, Alejandro! I’m your fucking twin, I can help you!”

“I know you can, but… that’s something I need to deal with alone, I swear I’ll be okay.”

Alejandro managed to get a look at his brother’s face. Even in the barely lit stair landing, he could see clear as day the concern on his MAJOR of a brother’s face. Alaric wasn't liking what he was hearing, but the Minor knew he would respect his choice. That's why mom had picked him over Lindsey to bring him back in his room. His little sister would have tried to convice him to let her stay with him for like ten minutes and would have then attempted to bring him back willingly to the diner. If he was being honest, she would have succeeded, she was really good at playing him when it suited her fancies.

“Fine… just remember that everyone here want to help you. Even Shannon, I’m sure.”

“She wants a piece of my ass, that’s what she wants!” grunted the minor.

“Shouldn’t you be proud of that? I mean, I would kill to have Shannon freaking Matthewson wanting a piece of my ass” said Alaric with a huge smile while dropping his brother before his door and opening it. "Plus, don't tell me she doesn't make you hot, right?"

“Yeah…” The pain made it quite difficult to think but Alejandro managed to put some snarky vibe in his answer. “Tell me how hot she makes you feel after she’s groped your dick as if by accident, with finger fatter than your arms…”

“Oh…”

“Yeah, oh, indeed… Now, if you excuse me…”

------------------------------------------

Alejandro collapsed on his bed. He hadn’t even the courage to go and forage in his medical supply. He probably had some pills for headaches, and some ice to put in his head, but what was the point? His suffering came from inside his head, not some physiological reaction. Somehow, he knew it was all psychological or something of the sort. Perhaps his body was reacting to it nonetheless, but, overall, it was just some sort of barrier in his mind that was hurting him because he was trying to get over it. All he had to do was to keep trying to go beyond it and and the pain would ease quickly, after some time, right?

He closed his eyelids and tried to get back to his earliest memory outside his home. It was as good as any other choice to see what would happen.

------------------------------------------

The kid was walking on the pavement in his house’s street. Everything was so huge! It was the first time that this idea struck him. How come everything and everyone was so tall while he was the only one so small? A huge shadow fell over him, and the temperature seemed to take a dive. He wanted to get back to his home; he had to get back to his home. It was dangerous outside, he could be snatched up by anything, a bird, a kidnapper, anything. He had to go back, had to be where it was safe, had to… That’s not what happened, keep walking said a distant voice, his own but coming from so far that it was barely a whisper. Still, the three years old Alejandro listened to it and ignored the shadow. He felt an atrocious pang of pain, as if his head cracked open and then it vanished, as suddenly as it had came.

“Ullo!” screamed a very loud and very high pitched voice somewhere on his left.

The small kid turned his head. A girl his age but looking at least twice his size was approaching him. He was a little nervous; his parents were at least twenty meters (65 feet) away, behind him and his twin had stayed with them while they were talking with the neighbors. He had been the only one who had continued to walk, but he wanted to explore his surroundings and he really hated waiting. Everyone was extra cautious around him, it was so tiring! Nonetheless, he was a little worried, but he didn’t run away from the girl. She would catch him quickly anyway. Plus, he was quite curious; it would be his first time talking to someone who wasn’t his family.

“’Lo” he answered back, rather meekly.

“How come you’re so small? And why are you afraid of me?” abruptly asked the black little girl, with an incredible lack of tact.

“Uuuh…? Why are you so tall?” he answered, a little annoyed. “And I’m not afraid!”

“Yes you are! But you don’t have to! I’ll protect you, nobody will hurt you, I swear! By the way, the name’s Shannon, Alejandro!” chirped the girl. The young kid was surprised, because he hadn't said his name to her, but clearly, she knew it. It was strange, but also funny.

The scene had changed. Now, he was six years old and in Shannon’s arms, trying to get out of here.

“I don’t wanna! Why am I always the damsel in distress!”

“‘Cause you’re small, dummy” answered his friend with too much contentment for his taste. “And I get to be the dragon which hurts you so much that you do everything it says” she added with a strange, deeper, colder, voice. Colors where waning from the world around him and it disturbed the little boy. There was something wrong; Shannon’s was hugging him too tight, he wasn’t able to breath! She’ll kill me! he panicked. Then the voice from before came back, stronger this time.

That’s not how it happened, come on ! Our parents wouldn’t have let her get away with it, they were the only ones actually voicing their concern when Mac Ferlan was allowed to say that we were his! And it was when we were already eight, they wouldn't have let Shannon hurt us that way!

Once more, he felt a pang of pain, but lesser than the former. Either there wasn't much to still break in his head, or the strenght of his mind snapping back at itself was getting weaker. Hopefully, it was the latter. He wasn't certain that he wanted to see what would happen of him if it was the former.

“Lemme go! I don’t want to!” screamed the minor when the scene came back to normal.

“Nah, A neva let you go!” sang the MAJOR girl. “You be the damsel, and I’m the knight in the shiny amo, and I save you!”

“But it’s always the same! And then you say that you’ve a wish that I alone can make true but you never tell me what it is!”

"That's because you must figure it out alone, silly!"

Now, he was eight years old, just one day before Halloween. Jefferson, Elie, Al’ and Shannon were all surrounding him, looking at him from above. They all seemed rather embarrassed. And Alejandro himself was really angry.

“Why can’t you play with me!” he stomped his foot.

“Joseph said…” begun Elie, but he interrupted her.

“Who cares? He’s not my dad! He’s not even my friend, you are!” roared the Minor.

“Look, calm down, okay” shouted Al’. “I’ll go treat or tricking with you. Happy, now?”

“Yeah, yeah… But you guys are really strange… you used to clobber each other’s in the face all the time to play with me. Now Mac Ferlan’s come and said I’m his, and you all agree?”

“You can’t understand, it’s a MAJOR thing.”

“More like it’s a MORON thing, Jeff!”

All the MAJORS had groaned and left him alone. Only his twin had continued to play with him. That’s it. That’s what made me forget. It was so obvious! His friends had given up on him, putting Alaric as his sole defender against Joseph Mac Ferlan. One paltry day later, the sanctity of his mind was violated, his arm was crushed and then amputated, and he had killed someone and almost lost his twin. It was this moment where those supposedly superior beings had left him to face all of this horror which had let him to chase them from his mind, to put all those happy, precious, memories in a place where he couldn't remember them, a way to rptect himself from suffering. Had they persevered, he wouldn’t have been alone with Alaric that Halloween. He wouldn’t have been abducted and tormented.

 All the horror was still avoidable when those kids had turned their backs on him, following some primitive instinct instead of actually using their brains. For all their talk about their supposed genetic superiority, the MAJORS sometimes conducted themselves more like great apes than civilized beings. Realizing that was strangely liberating. His pain had dissipated, sent away by the flood of memories, the happy ones, he had forgotten for ten years. All tension left his body. He felt himself go limp, and could only yawn. In less than a minute, he had fallen asleep, a serene expression on his face for the first time in a decade.

------------------------------------------

“But I couldn’t really tell him what it was, right? Plus, it was really silly” said Shannon.

The atmosphere around the table had quickly returned to a jovial one once Alejandro had departed. It wasn’t the poor Minor’s fault, but his presence did amped up the tension. Unbounded minors had that effect everywhere they went, it was beyond their control. And Alejandro was really a quiet one, so he wasn’t driving everyone around him crazy as some could. Among the handful of Minor she had encountered, he was the only one she couldn’t even pick superficial thoughts.

It made her interaction with him all the more harder, especially when she remembered how he had been. As a kid, his mind was incredibly loud, broadcasting his feelings, be they happiness, sorrow or fear, for everyone to hear. That’s why all the MAJORS his age or slightly older were crazy over him. As the sole representative of his kind in Old Creek, his loneliness and constant search for companionship was obvious. Even when they had been too young to truly understand it, all MAJOR kids had felt it at an instinctual level. Still, Shannon had always liked the way he laughed by then. His voice, coupled with the vibrations from his mind, was delicious to feel.

The fact that he had forgotten her, that he had admitted that he had even forgotten her name... It broke her heart. And yet, she felt bad for feeling so sad about it. This poor boy had suffered terribly and then her family had left Old Creek when he was still in the hospital. It wasn’t so surprising that he had chosen to remember happier memories, instead of those times. I’ll just have to make new memories with him. I’ve one week, I can do it. And if he resists me well… won’t he makes him even more desirable and unobtainable?

“But what was your wish?” asked Lindsey, preventing Shannon from moping around. “What could he do that others couldn’t? ‘Rando is great but everything he can do, I can… well, most of it anyway” chirped the younger MAJOR.

“Well… if I have to say this out loud… I wanted a kiss from him!” laughed the behemoth, while blushing.

“No way!” screamed Alaric between two loud fit of laugher. “And he never got it? We guys were all heels over heads for you, you know!”

“Never! I don’t want to be rude Auntie, but your eldest his incredibly dense at times!”

“Oh, Don’t worry, I agree with you! You’ve no idea how hard it was to make him understand that boxers were meant to be on the butt and not the head! In fact, it’s still a daily struggle!”

Everyone laughed, tears forming and rolling on their cheeks. Shannon glanced at the clock. 11.23 p.m.

“Shouldn’t we call him back?” asked Jules, who had noticed where his guest was looking.

“No… let him rest, he’s probably sleeping already” said Ofelia.

“But he ate nothing! And he had promised to dine with us!” said Lindsey, somewhat offusced.

“I know Lindsey, but you’ve noticed how nervous your brother was the last few days. He came to greet the Matthewson and that’s already wonderful of him. There is no need to rush things, he clearly needs more time. I’m sure that tomorrow, he’ll be in better dispositions”. She winked at Shannon who blushed again. Auntie’s plan for the next day was incredibly bold. She had protested, more for the form than anything else, but the young woman still hoped that Mrs. Ferrand knew her son as well as she pretended.

“But…” whined Lindsey.

“No buts nor ifs, young lady” said Ofelia sternly. “Minors like your brother needs more sleep than us, and you know how tense he may become at times. Let him rest”.

“Your mother’s right”, said Alexis, Shannon’s mother. “Joshua, Derek’s boyfriend…”

“He’s not my boyfriend!” interrupted said MAJOR. “We’re just… good buddies”.

“Really? Well I sure don’t want to see what you do in your team locker with your crew son, because from the sound of what you already do with Joshua, I’m not sure that it would be good for my heart. And his mother would probably happy to learn that she has to wash away your buddy fluids and not your lover's!”

“Mom!” screamed Derek, embarrassed beyond anything his sister had ever seen.

“Serve you right for interrupting me… and forgetting to close your door and windows”.

“Aww man…” said a dejected Derek, hiding his face in his hands.

“As I was saying” told Alexis, glancing at her son, “Minors get tired a lot more quickly than us. Plus, I highly doubt that seeing us eat for hours on end would be very interesting. We’ve got all the time we want to take him into more interesting activities”.

Alexis smiled at her daughter, who was a little anxious. Sure she had agreed to the Ferrand’s idea and even Al’ had given his consent, if only grudgingly. But she still needed time to work on her part. Thankfully, the dinner had at least two and a half more hours and then some before it ended. Mister Ferrand had ordered a massive amount of cheeses and cakes as dessert, and Shannon wanted to at least taste all of those varieties. With a contended smile, she took another portion of chili con carne, weighing more than the missing Minor.

------------------------------------------

In his bed, Alejandro was sleeping, oblivious of the trap which was supposed to ensnare him the following day, just when he would wake up. Instead, his dreams were full of long forgotten memories reasserting themselves into his mind, granting him a strangely delicious night… and preparing him for a great change in his life.

End Notes:

So... what will change in Alejandro's life. The one to give a correct answer will get a reward (my respect or starter, possible a bow^^). To your keypads !

History lesson by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

If everything goes according to plan, it's the last chapter for this week-end. But I wouldn't bet on it myself, quite frankly!

Chapter 7: History lesson

 The direct morning light on his eyelids finally forced Alejandro to wake up. The Minor looked around him, a little disoriented. His alarm clock said that it was 10.a.m., which surprised him. He was more of a morning person, and it was exceptional when he managed to oversleep past 8. Even more so when he had basically went to sleep before 9.p.m. He scratched his short hair and beard, a little perplexed. Getting out of his bed, he stretched and only then he noticed that he had slept in his clothes instead of his pajama. He hesitated to change them, because he was fairly certain that nobody would be rude enough too point it. Yet, on an impulsion, he got out of his clothes.

Once in the nude, the chill air of winter in the morning seized him. Usually, he really disliked the cold on his skin, he felt more vulnerable than the rest of his family like that… well more than usual. Plus, he always tried to hide the skin of his torso. But today, instead of jumping in another shirt, he went to his mirror. For a Minor, his body was trim and athletic. He hadn’t the impressive muscles that his twin boasted, or even the long and slender muscles that Lindsey was gaining now that she actually showed interest in physical exercises such as jogging or yoga, but still. His pecs were well drawn, and so were his calves and thighs, and his remaining arm looked quite strong.

Yet, beyond is quite obvious lack of left arm, his most striking feature were the labyrinthine scar tissues on his torso. Most people would have only seen the massive cuts, but he had spent so much time examining the scars that he eyes immediately saw the hundreds of small dots which made whole constellations on his skin. Each one was a place where the surgeons had grafted his skin back together after the Incident. He ribs had been broken during it, and some had even pierced the skin. The doctors had said that the fact that his lungs were intact was nothing short of a miracle. Alejandro could have taken pride in those scars; he had earned them when saving his twin.

Instead, he had been ashamed of them, hiding them and always refusing to show his torso to anyone. In fact, his mother had had to teach him how to wash alone and install his shower in the months which followed his release from the hospital because of this. He had always hated those marks; they had been the proof that he wasn’t different from the brutal MAJORS from the outside world. When his brother had been threatened, he had shot to kill. He could have aimed elsewhere; he could have only maimed Joseph, by shooting at his backbone.

He hadn’t done so. The blowback of the massive pistol had mercifully broken his bones and he had never seen what happened to his aggressor. And yet, sometime, when the nightmares gripped his mind he saw. He saw Joseph turn his head and face him, with this huge, bloody and oozy hole in his face where his eyes had been. The undead MAJOR then always smiled. Sometimes, Alejandro was lucky enough and he would wake up, panting and sweating but fine. In some rare occasions, he would hear what the dead giant wanted to say: “We’re so alike!

Yes, those scars, he had hated them. But today, he examined them simply out of curiosity. He had never noticed how the skin felt almost plastic where the scar tissues were the thicker, that when he leaned back a little and looked at them from a certain angle, they almost were like wings engraved in his flesh… It was truly incredible. He felt so strange. In his mind, his long lost memories had found their rightful place. Suddenly, his early childhood was full of laughs, jokes and games. He was not only able to look back at it and notice how naïve he had been by then as he always did, but also to understand that this came from his innocence and kindness, not some stupidity or failure from his parents to educate him correctly.

Obviously, without Joseph, he would have become a whole other man, probably slightly more in line with the common behavior of Minor, a kind of passivity toward the giants surrounding and outnumbering them. Being the only one of his kind in town, he may even had thrown away his bonding simply to do so, even if, from he had read online, peoples in small town tended to more conservative than in bigger cities when it came to bonding with a Minor… probably because their kind was so rare in those remote communities.

Alejandro felt less angry, less frail also. He had a hard time putting a word on how he felt. For the first time in years, the simple vision of the dust in the sunrays, the sight of his art on the wall of his room, even the silence of the house, all of these brought a smile on his face. It was so strange. Only in his newly restored memories had he ever experienced such feeling. Then, from the depth of his mind, it dawned on him. It was so obvious, and yet so incredible…

“I’m good”.

A shiver coursed through his body, born of pleasure instead of the chill air of his room. Alejandro was happy to be alone, because he was fairly certain that he would have laughed at everything and nothing, danced, or even sang for whatever reason if someone had been here with him to share his bliss. Shaking his head with a big smile still painted on it, he walked toward his toilets. His morning woods had to go, that was the most important thing right now. Once he had gotten rid of all the champagne he had drunk the previous evening, he went for his shower with a spring in him that had never been there before. For the first time ever, he felt whole. Then his stomach reminded him that he hadn’t ate since yesterday’s lunch by letting out a mighty growl.

Alejandro laughed loudly. I hope that mom’s remembered to put the cereals and the milk where I can reach them. Since its Sunday, I really don’t want to have to try and get all those lazy asses up and running… Alejandro’s family usually slept until noon on Sunday, something which was rather vexing when they forgot to let him accessible food in the morning. Alejandro’s body shivered with delight when the hot water poured on his body. Then, without warning, the incredible body of Shannon imposed itself on his mind.

Usually, it would have made him quite angry to feel his dick grow hard so easily. But he felt so incredible this morning that he couldn’t care less. It only meant he would shower a little longer than usual…

------------------------------------------

Shannon was moving her legs nervously, her knees smacking each other loudly every second or so. She was waiting for Alejandro to wake up since more than two hours and she was becoming really worried. The Ferrand’s had assured her that if she came at 7.45 a.m. she would be alone with their oldest kid really quickly. Instead, she had had a little over two hours to get cold feet on the whole plan, and many reasons to do so.

“What was I thinking yesterday!” she chastised herself. “How being alone with him actually will help me getting in his good graces? I’ll look like some perv! Seriously, he probably already thinks I’m one with she shit I pulled yesterday! What is wrong with me?”

She breathed in and out slowly to calm herself. She was perving out on him, she knew it and her night had been proof enough of it. All the dreams she could remember had revolved around her and Alejandro making out like crazy. Waking up with those kind of thoughts had helped her rush to Auntie’s to savor her alone time with her oldest son. But it was the first time that someone, even a Minor, had such impact on her mind. She almost found thinking difficult, with all those memories of the way he walked, how his body had felt under her fingers… It had been awesome at first, now, it only made her incredibly self-conscious. She jumped a little when she heard water cascading in the pipes. Finally! Alejandro’s awake!

She got out of the couch and rushed in the kitchen. Everything was where she had left it this morning. The bowl was on its tray, with the cereals near it, the fresh milk in its bottle and some kind of pastry Mister Ferrand had called “gâche”, apparently home-made and truly delicious, sliced in large shares. She hesitated a little but chose to put only one of the shares on the tray and to not put too many cereals in the bowl and keep the milk in its minuscule bottle. This one was Minor sized, and she marveled a little at how small it was. Even her pinky was longer than it, by a wide margin. She didn’t want to pour it too soon and waste the cereals however, since Alaric had told her that his brother liked them crispy. Who knew when his shower would end?

She reached for a photo near the kitchen worktop. The whole Ferrand family was here. Dominating the picture were the parents, in assorted pull-overs, behind them the tree in the backyard covered in snow. At the front was Alaric, smiling widely, obviously excited. In Ofelia’s arms, a young kid, probably not even two years old, Lindsey. And on Jules’ shoulders was Alejandro. A huge grin barred his face, with at least three tooth missing, in his two minuscule hands, he had a snowball and was apparently willing to make use of it.

He looked so happy, exactly like in her memories. If he truly didn’t remember her or his other MAJOR friends, it was really terrible, and it probably explained his cold behavior toward her. Her mom had said that such things could happen after a traumatic event and that they simply had to wait. Confronted with the realization that he had missing memories, he would probably try to get them back soon enough, had said Alexis. Still, Shannon hoped that he would do so soon enough. She wanted to see some pure joy on his face. She sighed.

“Good morning!”

Shannon jumped at least ten feet in the air, and when she touched ground, even she could feel the earth shake a little under her weight. She turned on her heels quickly enough to see Alejandro struggling to keep his balance and she put back the photo at its place as quickly as she could. She didn’t dare move, fearing that she would make the Minor lost even his semblance and balance, something she really didn’t want. He had enough reasons to be angry at her already!

“Good morning” she managed to answer, a tone too high, even to her ears. “How are you doing?’

“I’m fine, thank you. Are you alone here?”

She noticed that the Minor seemed somewhat different. Not so much in the way he stood, but something in his face, in his eyes. He looked… calmer, happier, than yesterday. Hopefully, it meant he was ready to talk a little. It should have made her plan easier, but instead it made her even more self-conscious. She was trying to trick him, to use his weaknesses against him for her benefit. Usually, she had no problems doing it, but Alejandro wasn’t a business rival. He was a childhood friend and, she had to admit it, a minor she was crushing on. Extremely hard.

“Yeah, everyone went visiting the town or something but… well, I had to stay here to deal with some professional matters, so everyone agreed that I could… you, know… take care of you?”

Real smooth Shannon, just perfect. I’m sure he hasn’t noticed how desperate you sound to spend time with him or how strange it is that everyone left like that. What will you do when he’ll tell you to fuck off? Fall on your knees and beg him to spend the day with you while ensuring him that you’re not actually in heat?

“I see” answered Alejandro, clearly not committing himself. But just as she turned again to prepare his meal, he spoke again.

“Look, Shannon… I’m sorry for yesterday, okay? I was really rude and… well, anyway, I’m sorry.”

“Don’t sweat it”. Her hands were shaking. “I was the one who was extremely rude when you allowed me to put you on the table. I… I groped you and treated you like a property and not a person, so you were right to give me the cold shoulder after that”

She didn’t dare turn her head to look at him right now. Better work on his food, it helped her keep her mind clear. It allowed her to make chit chat with him without losing it. It was one of the best way to quickly gauge someone, and with an interlocutor as exotic as this Minor, it was probably best to play it safe and keep her cards close to her chest. Still, Alejandro’s breakfast was basically already done, so she had to find something to talk about real soon, even something stupid.

“So, you want me to bring your breakfast to your room?”

You stupid cow! she raged internally. All of the things to ask, you went for it?

“I prefer to take it in the living-room, thank you… I can eat and admire the garden this way’, politely said the Minor.

“Of course, silly me! You can go take your favorite place, I’m bringing the tray to you” said Shannon with a forced giggle.

“Got it.”

Just like that, he left the kitchen and the MAJOR was able to breathe more easily. She was walking on eggs with him around. Everything had seemed so simple with two or three full cups of champagne! Alejandro would have discovered her preparing his meal adoringly, perhaps even singing some cute song to herself. He would have noticed her black yoga pants and clingy grey t-shirt and would have stammered, intimidated by her stunning casual look which complemented her curves so well. She would have been calm, composed, and she would have guided him through the day. Instead, she was a nervous wreck and the minor was the one fresh as a daisy. He had a little spring in his walk which made his small ass even more attractive today… Get a grip girl! You’ll drool in his food if you keep thinking like that!

With a sigh, she joined him in the living room. She saw him, already sitting in the massive sofa which was probably usually used by his family with him on their laps or something. It was almost comical, really. He was so small compared to the furniture that he looked like a toddler, his legs didn’t even reach the edge of the sofa. It was really incredible that he even had managed to climb into it on his own. Carefully, she deposited the tray next to him and retreated to the nearby armchair. Her palms were moist, and she nervously jerked her feet right and left.

“So…” she took a lock of her hair in her left hand. “Any idea about what you want to do today, Alejandro?”

It was as good as any opening line for a discussion. If the Minor remained aloof, she would know for sure that she had already lost all hopes to get him. Or he would actually consider her question, and their strange dance could continue. She watched him closely through her bangs. Her heart leaped when she realized he was actually considering what she had said. He was pouring his milk in his cereals, making them float a little, but his brow was furrowed, so she knew he was thinking about it.

“Well, considering the hour… I was thinking that about some talk about local history, if it interests you, since I know so much about it. Then… probably lunch and afterwards… honestly, I usually spend the rest of the day in my room until diner so… I’m afraid I’ve pretty boring things in mind right now... Hopefully, someone will come back soon and you’ll be able to have more interesting activities.”

“Don’t worries, local history sound great! Honestly, my family and I left Old Creek when I was so young that it’s basically an unknown town to me. If you’ve historical anecdotes, I’ll be glad to hear them” said the behemoth, a little too eagerly.

She wasn’t lying, it was a great opportunity to spend time with him without being to clingy, and if he was as knowledgeable as he said he was, maybe she would end learning some great stuff. Backwater places often had incredible stories. Plus, she could perhaps manage to stir the discussion toward how the town was dealing with new technologies and how best to adapt her business to this kind of places. And by doing so, she may have to show him some graphs, which would require her to get closer to him. A win-win situation!

“Any idea what you want to hear about?” asked the Minor while munching his cereals.

“Not really… you’re the expert” Shannon answered with a smile that she hoped wouldn’t look condescending. God, it’s so hard to not sound or act likes an ass with him

Had he been a MAJOR, she wouldn’t have had one care in the world about the way she talked or behaved in such a private discussion. At worst, her interlocutor and she would have ended trading blows, so nothing really serious. But around a Minor, she had learnt from friends with more experience that you needed to remain calm and respectful, since most of them were shocked by a MAJOR’s sometimes volatile behavior. And with Alejandro’s past and the way he had behaved the previous day, Shannon felt the need to be extra careful.

“The expert, eh?” said the Minor with a strange grin. Clearly, he had picked her unintended innuendo. Shit! “Hum, how about the hotel’s story? You’re resting at the Minor by the Sea, right?”

“Yeah. But does it truly have a past worth recounting? I always assumed it was named that way to attract oblivious tourists.”

“Oh, its story is quite interesting, in truth… But if you want to hear other anecdotes…”

“No, I’m fine with the hotel’s, if you want to begin there sweetie” interrupted the gigantic teenager, “you’re the one talking, I’m the listener!”

"Uhuh… Then, the story begins almost a century and a half ago. The settlers who founded Old Creek had left San Francisco, apparently they wanted to move away from the crowd, and they felt the city was too dangerous. In any case, they moved North until they reached this place and founded Old Creek. Things are they weren’t the first Europeans to settle there. Just where the hotel now stands was a small cabin. And inside, was a Minor named Helena, 30y.o. or close. She never told how she came here to the adults, but apparently, she was a friend of the natives.

When the settlers discovered this, they were elated, because their soon to be town would have a Minor! None of them had Minors with them, so they felt it was a good omen to discover one here. And Helena helped them. She told them where to fish, where to harvest, which parts of the forests to avoid… It lasted one year. Then, just as the last house had been finished, Helena gathered huge rocs, for a Minor, and placed them in her clothes and her bags. Then, she jumped in the sea and drowned. She was discovered the following morning.”

“What!?” screamed Shannon, absolutely horrified. “Why would she do that?”

“Because she was the only one of her kind here. She didn’t know how to read or write, but she had talked with a settler’s kid who knew and he made a transcript of her story. She had fled the Eastern Seaboard to avoid a forced marriage and had been afraid of MAJORS ever since. She had been quite sorrowful, alone on the shore, so she had been happy encountering the natives and then the settlers. But she knew that history would repeat itself. So… she chose her own end to it.”

 “What a tragic story…” said Shannon, with tears in her eyes. “But why did not she pick someone among the settlers to be her bond-mate?! She didn’t need to end her life, the poor thing! She could have… I don’t, know, talked to the settlers, right?”

Shannon was absolutely shocked by the raw brutality of this story. She had never cared much about the past, and she felt bad thinking that she had had such lecherous motives and dreams right where a poor Minor woman took her own life. She really wasn’t used to this kind of feelings, they were really negative and disruptive, but she couldn’t help herself. Alejandro ended his cereal and tore a part of the gâche to soak it in the remaining milk.

“I don’t think you could understand, Shannon. You live in a world made for you, with your kind always around you; proud, dominant… do you think that us Minor truly can make that kind of choices? I’m not sure myself. I’ve never encountered another of my kind, not offline anyway. I discuss with some, even have some webcam chat, but that’s all. I’m kind off the Minor by the sea myself, you know…”

“Don’t ever say that!” said Shannon, quite vehemently. She jumped from the armchair to kneel just before Alejandro and let the extremity of her fingers rest on his legs. “You aren’t condemned to a life alone! You’ve no reason to stay put in Old Creek if you don’t want to! You could go with Al’ to L.A., or with Lindsey at San Francisco, or…” she bit her tongue before saying more but it was too late.

“Or with you in New Orleans?” asked the Minor with more than a little bit of sarcasm.

“Well, yes”, said Shannon a little defensively. “I mean, I still live with my parents, but I plan to buy a private estate soon enough, something secure, so you wouldn’t be in danger. Plus, I could pay for some bodyguards if you wanted to go in town without me. I’m often quite busy, that’s true, so obviously you would have a lot of free time, except if you wanted to come work with me and…”

“Shannon…” interrupted Alejandro, putting his small, cold hand on her massive index, “before anything else, I think we need to have a little heart to heart”.

Special : The Family by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

It's a rather special chapter, where we finally learn more about every member of the Ferrand family why some are okay with Shannon's courtship of him. I think you'll be a little surprised while reading it^^

Special: The Family

 Ofelia felt a knot in her stomach, even as she was shopping in Old Creek sole mall with Alexis and Lindsey. Her little boy had been not well the previous day and her idea to hook him with Shannon started to sound less than stellar. The young lady was gorgeous, wealthy beyond measure and sympathetic, but she also seemed more impulsive that Ofelia truly liked. Still, inviting the Matthewson had been her idea, so she couldn’t get back on all of it. She had to hide how nervous she was, and she wasn’t helped by her daughter.

“But you know, I could, like, get back home just to be sure that ‘Rando isn’t rude, right?” said Lindsey, trying yet another angle to convince her mother to let her return to their home and make sure that “everything was right” as she had said.

“Don’t worry, Lindsey”, said Alexis in that deep, vibrant voice which, even after more than twenty years, managed to arouse Ofelia. “My little Shan, won’t be offended by him. You should see the insults she gets sometimes when dealing with all those wealthy bastards she has pushed to the exit with her rise to success. Plus, I saw a lot of your mother in your little brother, I’m certain he’ll really be polite, don’t you worry”.

Alexis shot a devilishly suggestive glance at her friend. The bitch! She’s hitting on me with Lindsey right here. Despite her shock, the MAJOR could feel how wet her ancient lover made her. Her breasts, already massive in High School, had grown even more after two pregnancies. And just when she had left the Ferrand’s house after diner, Alexis had whispered in her ear that her jugs were still full of milk, just waiting for her bitch slave to come and drink it. Her old nickname had sent Ofelia’s into overdrive, even a very active night with Jules hadn’t managed to calm her down. Slexis had always knew what to say or how to behave to make the tan-skinned MAJOR come begging to be dominated. That’s why Ofelia had finally broke-up their relationship, just before encountering Jules. Alexis was simply too domineering.

Ofelia’s love for her family was the reason she had asked Lindsey to come with them. She needed someone to help her keep her mind clear, her beloved Alejandro’s needed it; she refused to let an old flame comprises her baby’s future. Otherwise, she would probably have been anal-fucked and brutally dominated by Alexis by now; as they used to do in college. The black MAJOR had always been incredibly rough during their love-making sessions, because she used them to get some release, being a lot more subservient in her public life. Even if Ofelia had to admit that she liked it rough in bed.

“He’s not my little brother, he’s older than me” said Lindsey, very haughtily. “And he needs to be respected to be polite. He may be small and frail, but that’s no reason to be rude”

Ofelia sighed. Alexis still had this kind of contempt when it came to Minors. Despite her higher studies, her privileged background and even a great deal of MAJOR/Minor relationships, she had always seen the inferior breed of humanity as… well, as inferior. Ofelia still remembered vividly the night she had found Slexis with two little guys, each sucking one of her nipples; their hands tied in their back and vibrators shoved deep into their asses. Despite the incredible sight of their bodies dwarfed by her enormous rack alone, it had been the final straw. She had broken up with her that night… well, the following morning, after the wildest sex she ever had.

“You know what I mean” replied Alexis dismissingly. “He’s a Minor. And, don’t worry, when we’ll come back this evening, he’ll be a changed man, happier than ever! If she wanted to, my girl could even force me to do whatever she wants!” laughed Mrs. Matthewson, while winking at the two other MAJORS.

“Alexis, you know I’ve said that Shannon can’t bond with Alejandro! I’ve expressly forbidden it, you better not have told her otherwise behind my back!” said Mrs. Ferrand, shocked beyond measure by what her friend implied.

“Yeah, I know but…” said the black MAJOR, trying to explain her position.

“There is no but”, Ofelia growled menacingly. “I want my baby boy to be happy, and for him to be, I know he has to be with a MAJOR to leave this town and his past behind, but, even more importantly, he has to be the one to make his choices… If he end bonding with Shannon, it will be entirely because he will have wanted it. And just to be clear, I don’t care about how wealthy your daughter is or what kind of lawyers she can get, but if she tried to force a bond with my Alejandro, she’ll be calling them from the hospital for a very long time. Are we clear?”

“Shees, Ofi…”

“Are. We. Clear?”

Alexis backed a little. It was the first time that Ofelia saw her afraid, but it made her happy. Her sweetie needed a MAJOR his age, sure, but what he needed even more was for him to choose this MAJOR, to be the one who picked his mate and not the other way around. Shannon had seemed a great candidate when they talked in New Orleans, but apparently her mother had misunderstood her friend’s motives. It wasn’t that Alejandro may be good enough for Shannon. It was that the young MAJOR had the potential to, perhaps, make an acceptable mate for her little hero.

“Yeah, we’re clear” meekly conceded the other MAJOR, while Lindsey looked at the two adults, a little perplex.

-----------------------------------

Alaric was all tense. His life would change so much in the coming monthes that he wasn’t really sure to know how to cope with it. He kept drumming his fingers on the bench he shared with Derek. The second Matthewson kid had quickly noticed that his elder wasn’t so well.

“You seem worried man!”

“Yeah… I’m not used to have Alejandro alone with an unknown MAJOR who isn’t a nurse or someone working at the hospital, you know?” answered Al’, rather bluntly.

“Don’t worry, Champ clearly has enough fire in him to put Shannon out of the house if he wants to!” laughed Derek. “Plus, he’s gotten her ready to do anything for him”.

“What are you talking about?”

“You haven’t seen the way she looks at him? Man, if your bro tells her to jump, she will be ten feet in the air before even asking the direction. And yesterday, when we drove back to the hotel, all she could talk about was how awesome your bro was, how he moved, the way he cocked his head sometimes… Really girly stuff. No offense to your twin, eh ? He’s clearly great, I find it awesome to get to know another Minor like him, one with guts and the courage to say what he thinks. Even if he’s clearly the craziest mother fucker I’ve ever seen, saying everything he has in mind like that!” roared Derek with a huge grin.

“Another? You know another Minor as hard-headed and stubborn as him? Because he can be harder to move than a house, when he wants to” said Alaric, smiling.

“Yeah, my Joshua…” Derek’s voice trailed off, before stopping and he looked at the slightly older MAJOR in the eyes. “Look, you can’t tell it to anyone, okay? My mom would kill me. She always says that we have to be, you know, dominants and all, that in bed, Minors are here to offer us the best orgasms we can have and that’s all. But truth been told, I’m not the one who rules in the bedroom.”

“I see... Well, I swear I won’t tell it to anyone. Plus, it’s not like I’m in a position to judge, I spend my life serving Alejandro” replied Alaric with an amused tone. “But, could you tell me how it’s possible? I mean, I’ve heard and read about how wild we MAJORS can get during sex and, well, it seems rather dangerous for Minors. How can they get dominant there?”

“That’s not a difficult question, bro. That’s the bond. I know you haven’t ever bonded with one before, but trust me… it’s unlike anything else. I’ve bonded with two, and each was really different. It as if every Minor had this… I don’t know, this taste, this flavor which made each bond unique. And with Joshua… how could I explain it… It’s like… Like, he takes a part of my anger, of my need to be the best and he… he channels it in ways which are incredibly good. I can’t really tell you much more than that, because, well, it’s pretty much impossible to explain what the bond his, you have to experience it. But trust me on this, once you’ll have tasted it, normal sex simply doesn’t cut it.”

Alaric looked at the park around them, taking the time to think about all of it. He had absolutely no experience in bonding, so even the little scrubs he had found here and there, or Derek’s explanation, left him more confused than anything. Really, the only thing he knew about the bond had come from Alejandro after the Incident, and what he had said had terrified the MAJOR. It had made him afraid of hurting the first Minor he would perhaps bond with, on day. A day which seemed a lot closer now. He he was due to move to Los Angeles to go to the university, with only one remaining semester of High school left, after all. He had heard that the city boasted a sizeable Minor community, with some rumors pretending that the little guys and gals had an extremely open vision on relationships.

Alaric was far more conservative. He had had sex with girls in High School; and often came back to Cherry, who worked at the Minor by the Sea, but not so much those recent monthes, and never more than one at a time. And since he was home-schooled for University well... it was even less than that. He had felt unable to leave his twin behind to move out so it was the only way to pursue his dream of one day entering the space program. Even this year, Alejandro’s had clearly been afraid to see him go, but the two of them had agreed that Al’ needed it, and the minor had even managed to push his younger sibling toward the University... or the High School, more probably.

“I see” he finally said, more to break the silence than anything. “But, don’t take it wrong, your sister seems a bit… intense. Well, she always was, but now, it’s amped up to eleven, so to speak”.

“Ah! You’ve no idea. Seriously, that gal has frightened every and all Minor she has ever tried to date because she can’t keep her urges in check! I don’t blame her thought. Those guys were already terrified of her physique, and Shannon only gets more assertive when she encounters weak resistance to her wishes. So Champ has nothing to fear.”

“You’re sure of it?” asked Alaric. Leaving his older brother alone that way made him really uncomfortable.

“Do you think you could force him to do something he doesn’t want to?”

“Ah! No way in hell!”

“Then he’s fine, because Shannon won’t ever dare to risk alienating him. She’s heels over head in love with him.”

“But they’ve just talked five minutes!”

“Doesn’t matter. When you encounter the right Minor, you just know it. And, trust me, your brother is the one that Shannon need.”

-----------------------------------

Jules and Andrew were walking on the harbor's walways. Old Creek’s had an ancient charm, with its wooden boathouses painted brightly, its captaincy in red brick and the two dozen or so of old boats resting lazily in its confine. It had been an old habit of them to come here when they wanted to discuss serious matters, before the Incident. The port helped clear their heads, perhaps because of the sea wind which was blowing here all years round.

“She’s competent, Andrew” said Jules, breaking the silence which had fallen during the last minutes.

“She’s more than that, she’s brilliant… but not when it comes to relationships. She’s too much like her mother to be anything but dominant, to the point of being overbearing. Even her MAJORS boyfriends or girlfriends have only lasted one month top before leaving, because she was simply too much for them to handle. I’m worried about your son, even if I think that he couldn’t end with a better partner than my little princess.”

“Don’t worry” replied Jules. “Remember that Alejandro had something that all your girl’s previous lovers hadn’t. The bond.”

“You really think he would willingly bond with her, like that? After all he suffered?” said Andrew, bewildered.

“No, and that’s precisely his strength. Most Minor I knew – and that true, it’s experience from more than twenty years ago, but I doubt it has changed drastically – actually throw a bond at us MAJORS to feel secure in the relationship. Alejandro won’t ever do that but it makes the opportunity to bond with him all the more precious.”

“I still fail to see how it’ll help him avoid becoming Shannon’s plaything, to the contrary. She’ll do everything she can to get him to bond with her! You should have seen her in our car.”

“Oh, but I saw her at our diner table, it was enough. But I don’t worry. My Minor boy his quite smart and clever after all. Yesterday, he was extremely nervous and he still managed to put her on the defensive relatively easily. I’m certain that, now that he’s acquainted with your daughter, he’ll be able to hold his own today.”

“You’re awfully confident, Frenchie J.”

“Well, I’ve watched over him since he’s born and he never had the conventional education for Minor, because I wanted him to be ready when he would leave the nest. So I know what he can do, and how.”

“Yeah, well, I’m not sure he really can handle the world Shannon’s lives in. It’s not just that New Orleans is thousands of time more populated than Old Creek. It’s that Shannon get to hang out with the most powerful people in the world. Just to come here, she had to say no to the Japanese ambassador, who wanted her to meet him, so they could arrange the trip she’ll do to Japan in February.”

“Why the hell should she need the help of the ambassador to arrange her holidays?” asked Jules, puzzled.

“It’s not holidays. She’ll get to hang out with the Japanese government, visit some technologically innovative firms, that kind of thing… And probably buy out one or two key firms from this country, while she’s at it”.

“Oh… Okay. I hadn’t realized that she was this…” Jules failed to find the word and waves his hands before him.

“So important?” asked Andrew.

“Yeah.”

“Well, mate, you’ve no idea. She’ll be one of the most powerful peoples on Earth by the end of next year, I can guarantee that. You’re sure your boy could endure the pressure?"

“Yes” answered Jules, with absolute certainty. “Alejandro’s will his unbreakable, I’m sure of it. Ending with Shannon in that kind of world wouldn’t bother him at all, j’en mettrais ma main au feu!” smiled the MAJOR.

End Notes:

Next chapter will be a normal one, don't worry.

Heart to heart by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Alejandro and Shannon's relationship make a Great Leap Forwards... Let's hope it'll end better for then than it did for China !

Chapter 8: Heart to heart

“A… a heart to heart?” stammered Shannon. She could feel her pulse quicken, the warm feeling in her chest that she felt near Alejandro expanding and yet, a part of her dreaded what he had to say. She longed for him to tell her that he loved her; that he wanted to be with her, that he wanted her to take him, right here, right now, to bond with him so they could be as one… but somehow, she doubted it would be the case. His face, impossible to read as it was, seemed to tell a whole other story.

“Yes. Look, yesterday I said… I said that I couldn’t remember you, or Jefferson, or anyone from my early childhood and…”

“Yes” interrupted Shannon, who did not want the minor to dwell too much on this. It was probably terrifying to discover that you had lost so many great memories and the black titaness wished to avoid troubling him. The poor thing really had suffered enough in his life; she refused to be the source of more sorrow. “But don’t you worry your pretty head, I’m sure we can make a great deal of awesome new memories together during this week!”

“Shannon…”

“We could even bring back the whole gang! Alaric, Jeff, Elie… if they still here we could…”

“Shannon!” screamed the Minor teenager to make her stop talking. “Let me finish. You’re over-enthusiastic about it, and it’s not helping.”

The MAJOR was puzzled. How could she not be helping him? Since he had lost so many happy memories, she had to make new ones, it was only logical. Sure, Alejandro seemed calmer, happier even, than a day ago, but still. One couldn’t truly be well without fond moments to remember. His family probably had given him some good ones, but she would offer him the most awesome he could have, she knew it. I’ll rock his world! Perhaps he won’t want to be with me in the end, but at the very least, he’ll always be able to remember this week fondly!

“You’ll let me talk this time?’ asked the minor, watching her with a lot of attention.

“Of course, beautiful. It’s just that…”

“Shannon…” he said, with a growl. Still, the behemoth had the impression that her diminutive friend wasn’t really angry, but instead comically exasperated.

“Sorry, sorry, go ahead!”

“Thank you… So, as I was saying before you interrupted me…” and at that point he glared at her, but again, his anger seemed somewhat faked. “Yesterday, I had no memories of you… until I went back to my bedroom. The headache I had wasn’t due to champagne or nervousness. I… well, I don’t know how to say it without making it improbable, so I may has well go with how I felt it, right ? I had hidden away any and all memories of Jefferson, Elie or you in a dungeon of my mind and my pain was… well, I guess I should call it the blowback resulting from my attempts to remember…”

The Minor’s voice trailed off. Shannon wanted so badly to talk or to cuddle him, because his poor little face was so full of gloom right now. But she didn’t dare move a muscle, despite her rather uncomfortable position. Alejandro’s hand was playing with her fingers, massaging their flesh without him even noticing. Clearly, what he was saying was very important, and the gigantic woman knew that interrupting him again would only truly anger him and could cost her any remaining chances of claiming him. Still, she was worried. If he had remembered all his memories, why was he so tense around her? He should have remembered that he can trust me, right?

“I remember all our games, our first encounter… How you always made me play the damsel in distress so you could come and “save me” and then cuddle me for hours on end… Yeah, I remember everything, but most vividly how you and the others had chosen to give up on me and let Joseph do whatever he wanted.”

The last sentence was said with a great deal of sorrow and anger; the Minor voice cracked, as if telling it forced him to revive this day. Alejandro glared at her and Shannon could feel her heart break; tears were gathering in his eyes but they were still burning with fury, boring holes into her skull. She remembered the day he was talking about, the eve of Halloween, when she was eight years old; when he wanted to go treat or tricking with the gang while Mac Ferlan had made it quite clear that he had to pass the evening with him. He had threatened every other kid and they had all complied, too frightened of him to do anything else.

“I… I… Surely…” stammered the MAJOR, searching her words. How could she make him understand how terrified she had been of Joseph? How best to explain to him that even her parents had ordered to stay out of his way after one bruise too many?

“Don’t tell me you couldn’t do anything else!” suddenly roared the Minor, just as his tears flooded his eyes and wetted his cheeks. “You could have stayed with me like Alaric did! You could have told Mac Ferlan to fuck off, you could have… YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED HIM FROM  BREAKING ME, TURNING ME INTO A FREAK!” he screamed, with such anguish in his voice that his words were like a violent kick in her guts.

Shannon reacted instinctively. She hadn’t even thought about it. Her hands had simply shot to catch the Minor in a tight but gentle embrace; she leaned forward and pressed him against her covered breasts. Even with her shirt, she could feel him shaking and crying. Tears poured from her eyes too.

“Let me go…” Alejandro protested weakly, without even trying to push her away with his hand.

“You’re not a freak…” she affirmed while caressing his back. She gasped when she felt his hand grasp at her shirt and graze her skin through it. He was clutching her and his sobs had become full blown wails. His body was wracked by so much sorrow that she felt incredibly bad for him. All her excuses seemed so petty now!

“I… I’m sorry, I’m so sorry…” she could feel her tears falling down from her cheeks and she tried to position her heads so they wouldn’t fall on the diminutive teenager whimpering against her enormous bosom. “You’re right… I shouldn’t have turned my back on you… we shouldn’t have. We were kids and we were afraid of Mac Ferlan… but we should have stood our ground. We were too stupid to see that you could inspire us… You weren’t afraid of him; you’ve always pushed him away and rejected him! We should have been more like you…”

“You mean… small and weak?” managed to ask the Minor between his sobs, a hint of sarcasm in his strained voice.

“Oh, beautiful, you weren’t just that. You always made us laugh, with your curiosity. You used to drive my mom insane, you know that? Every time I played with you, I would come home and ask her so many questions about Minors, MAJORS, our society… and often, her answers didn’t line up at all with how you behaved! So, I kept saying that she was wrong, since you were so clearly different! It made her so angry, you’ve no idea!”

Shannon laughed a little at that, despite her tears. She remembered some crazy arguments with her mom. At that time, she had been impressed, since she was so much smaller than Alexis. But at age ten, she was almost as tall, at twelve she was already slightly taller and today, her mom barely reached the bottom of her monstrous boobs. Shannon knew that, had she wanted to, she could have ordered her mom around, but she had never done so, because she hated abusing the peoples she cared about. In her firm, yeah, everyone knew better than to do less than 10% more than what she said she expected from them, but at home, she tried to remain cool.

“Even so… you’ve no idea how it was…” said Alejandro, almost whispering so the gigantic woman had to be extra careful to hear him.

“I know. I don’t think that any MAJOR can truly understand how the Incident was but…”

“I’m not talking about the Incident” said the Minor, his tears seemingly even more numerous than the previous minutes. “I mean… after that… I… I spent three monthes in the hospital, with the pain of my broken bones, and their machines which whizzed and beeped all around me… And the sensation of the metal reinforcements in my bones…”

Alejandro’s let out a terrible wail and clutched ever tighter against her right breasts. Shannon stroked his hair slowly, gently, extremely carefully. The poor thing… I’m so sorry, I’m so, so sorry… If only I could help you get better, but I don’t know how! I don’t know how to make you feel happy and let the past remains in the past!

“And… and the two years which followed, where I couldn’t even see a MAJOR, even Lindsey, even mom and dad without flinching at first, because I was afraid they would take me in their hands and crush my bones, laugh at me, because of how ugly I was…”

“You’ve never been ugly” said Shannon, strongly, attempting to break through his sorrow. She wanted it to run its course, because she hoped he would be better after it, but she couldn’t simply remain silent on that.

“Of course I was… I had bruises, scars everywhere and I lacked an arm… And I’m still ugly” replied the minor meekly.

“Bullshit. You have the loveliest face I’ve ever seen, and your body looks great. You don’t even know it but I’m willing to bet that you’d be able to give the hots to every MAJOR woman in the world who isn’t your blood relative. Heck, half of the men would probably still be stunned by you. If I was to put a photo on you on Instagram, you’d go viral in no time, sexy boy.”

“Nonsense” said Alejandro, finally looking at her.

“Oh yeah? You wanna bet? We’ll wipe your tears and blow your nose and then we’ll make some shots. I guarantee you that by 8 this evening, you’ll be a worldwide star!”

“And why should I agree with that? What good would come from it?” asked the Minor while sniffing heavily and quite unsexily.

Shannon stopped to consider it. For her, pictures of Alejandro would be worth her weight in gold by the simple virtue of them existing. But now that he had asked what good could result from a shooting, her mind was racing. She had never even considered it, but suddenly, she saw myriads of possibilities. Every business leader should have a Minor like him to ask them those questions, to open new horizons!

“Well…we could use it to enhance your kind’s standing in the world” she said carefully.

“What? How would you do that with picture of me? I don’t think that anyone would care about it; at least they wouldn’t think about it.”

“I think your wrong, Alejandro… Things are changing, there is a movement seeking to better the standing of you Minors in society. If we worded the comments right, we could use you to bolster it. You’ve got everything, beautiful! The killer look, the tragic back-story, the strong will… you could be like… an ambassador to minorkind!”

Shannon was getting quite enthusiastic. She carefully released Alejandro from her embrace, placed him back into his comfortable sofa and rose up, before pacing in the living room, her mind ablaze with possibilities.

“We could call it the “#minorthingsmatterstoo!” campaign. If we launch it from my private accounts on all social medias, the multiplication effect will be insane. Sure, there will be a lot of peoples unhappy with that but, I’ve just looked at my actions in Wall Street and I can tell you that they’ve grown so much during the night, after my little phone call yesterday, that I’m literally too big too fail now. We’ve got some very important shareholders who will be forced to follow our move, no matter what we do!”

The black giantess wiped her last tears. Yes, that what she should do now, what she should have done long ago! Alejandro had been right to point out that she had basically shunned all the Minors of the world while promoting her apps and products. She had been right to say that they were too small a market right now to bother… but they would remain so for as long as society pushed them into this stereotype of lazy, dependant, precious little things, so someone had to break the mold.

“With a well worded, organized and led campaign, I… no, we can change it. It’ll be long for sure, but I’ve got the patience to play the long game! If we raise the awareness about Minor’s stories, struggles and feats, we could change everything!” almost screamed Shannon, so lost in her thoughts that she didn’t even took notice of how her stomping around made Alejandro shake and jump in the sofa, simply because of the vibration. She noticed however his stunned expression and she rushed toward him, making him flinch with how close she came.

“Don’t you get it? We could make sure that no other Incident ever happens anywhere in the world! We could change the way MAJORS and Minors interact with each others! Now, we would need some real world place to put our ideas to the test… A place where unbounded Minors could interact with MAJORS on a daily basis…” she closed her eyes, trying to think about such a place.

“Something like Winton High?” asked Alejandro, clearly nervous and hoping that she would leave him some more space.

“Where?” asked the giantess, confused.

“Winton High, in Winton Height. It’s a high school were an unbounded Minor called Izzellah Ivory has been admitted in normal courses and all. The school is bragging about it on the internet.”

Once more, Shannon didn’t even take the time to think. One second, Alejandro was watching her, his mouth still half open. The next, her lips were pressed against his face, her tongue tasting the salt from his tears, attempting to find its way in his mouth to caress his own. Just as quickly as she had given in to her instinct, she shot back, a horrified look on her face.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean, I didn’t want…”

She was at a loss of words and wasn’t helped by the Minor. Alejandro was frozen solid, his face stuck in an expression of pure stupor. Slowly, he brought his hands to his face and touched it. It was covered in Shannon’s purple lipstick, and his fingers only made matter worse, unable to wipe out the sticky material.

“Oh my God… Oh my God… I’m such a whore, I’m sorry! I shouldn’t, I shouldn’t, oh God!”

Shannon shot back on her feet and left the living room, rushing through the rooms until she reached the garden’s door. She knew that Alejandro wasn’t in danger, since she had closed the front door from the inside, locking it quite tight with all the chains and locks, so she allowed herself to get out in the cold air of winter. It seemed barely cool to her, she was far too agitated to register it.

“You stupid, disgusting bitch!” she screamed at herself, not caring one bit about what the neighbors could think of her outburst. “You overgrown piece of shit! He tells you he can’t trust you, because of what you did as a kid, he still gives you awesome ideas and information after another and that’s how you reward him? You deserve to be kicked out of this house, of this town! You’re no better than Joseph Mac Ferlan!”

“Bullshit. Mac Ferlan bond raped me, you didn’t even try it” said Alejandro’s voice behind her.

She turned on her heels and let out a small scream. He was still in his t-shirt and jogging. He’ll froze to death here! Shannon wanted so badly to rush toward him, to take him in her hands and put him in her cleavage, where he would be warm, but she didn’t dare move a muscle. Who knows what I’ll do to him? I’m too volatile to be around him. I’m too volatile to be around Minors alone! Somebody helps me!

“Shannon?”

The giantess took her heads in her hands and turned her back on the small teenager. She had to resist her urges, she had too. She was far too dangerous to be with Alejandro right now. Her mind wasn’t full of her campaign’s ideas anymore. All she could think about was how his body felt under her fingers, how his lips had tasted, how badly she wanted to have sex with him, to let him explore each and every inch of her titanic body. She could almost feel his hand on her thigh, his tongue licking her nose, while his cock jerked up and down in her cavernous mouth, the taste of his precious semen on her tongue…

“Shannon, snap out if it!” roared Alejandro, managing to bring her back to the present, at least momentarily. “You can’t stay out there all day, you’ll get a cold. And I don’t want to have to babysit you the rest of the week! So get your zeppelin of an ass inside. I’m freezing here, lady!”

The MAJOR noticed that the minute boy was jumping and rubbing down his torso as best he could to get some warm. He still had tears in his eyes, but she seemed in a better shape than mere minutes ago.

“I… I can’t. I can’t come in; it’s too dangerous for you.”

“If you wanted to hurt me, you’d already done so, Shannon” replied the Minor with a calm certainty in his tone. “You’re not Mac Ferlan, okay? When we…” he hesitated a little, “when we kissed, I could feel you, I could feel your mind, but it was nothing like what he did to me. Clearly, we need to talk more than I thought was necessary, but it’s okay. Got it?”

“You… you’re sure… you aren’t telling me that because I would have bonded with you, right?”

“Lady, if you had bonded with me and been able to make me says this whit just a kiss, do you think I would be able to tell you that I’m not in a normal state of mind.”

“Oh God, so I’ve bonded you!”

“Jesus! No you haven’t! Now get inside!” screamed Alejandro from the top of his lungs before turning his back on her and returning inside.

The MAJOR followed him, dejected. She tried to leave as much distance as possible between them. She took her time to lock the garden’s door and then only walked at a snail’s pace toward the living room. But the Minor was nowhere in sight as she carefully scanned the floor.

“Alejandro?” she asked, half hoping that he would have returned to his room, half dejected at the idea to spend the day alone.

“Up there” said his voice on her left and she turned to face him.

The small teenager had managed to go up the stairs. He hadn’t still reached the landing, but where he was, the two of them were at eye level of the other. She hesitated but finally chose to remain where she was. If he’s stopped halfway through, he must have a good reason, she reasoned.

“Look Shannon. I get it. You’re crushing hard on me, even if I really don’t get why when you could have anyone on this poor planet. Just shake your hips back and forth a little and any man or woman, MAJOR or Minor, is toasted. And I know how impulsive you MAJORS are. For all your vaunted superiority, you’re all basically unable to keep your impulses in check. You’ve been nothing but kind to me this morning. I won’t tell you to not feel bad for what you did, because I haven’t given you my consent to that sort of things…”

His voice trailed off and Shannon looked at her feet, miserable. She knew it. It was over. That the Minor wasn’t shrieking at her, insulting her, ordering her to leave his house and never return was already a miracle…

“Yet”, added Alejandro.

“What?” Shannon was so lost in her own self-pity that she hadn’t truly registered what Alejandro had said. Surely she had misheard him.

“I said that I haven’t given my consent for this kind of things yet,” repeated the teenager while blushing exquisitely, below the purple lipstick stuck on the bottom of his face.

“But… how… I…”

“You’ve been really supportive, even when I… I broke down earlier and your ideas about a campaign to lift Minor’s position in society… quite frankly it’s awe-inspiring. Plus…” he turned his head, red as a tomato, “plus, your lips felt really good back there.”

Shannon brought her hands to her mouth. Tears flooded her eyes once more, but this time they were the result of her joy, not her sorrow or her anger against herself.

“You mean that, you and I…”

“Calm down” said Alejandro. “All I said was that perhaps you’d get my consent to some kissing, nothing more… and only if you learn some self-restrain. Are we clear?”

“Yes my love” said Shannon, half-lost in her bliss.

“Jesus Christ…”

Alejandro rolled his eyes.

End Notes:

If you're wondering why Alejandro is acting this way, the next chapter will try to explain it, don't worry :) !

The Beast in the house by Kurogane335

Chapter 9: The Beast in the house

Alejandro felt lost. He wasn’t truly able to sort out his feelings right now. On the one hand, he didn’t like the way Shannon often acted, oblivious and vain, and he could still feel the pang of his wrath when he remembered how she had left him in the clutches of Mac Ferlan… But on the other hand, she was kind, clearly cared about her, and while her impetuousness was off the charts and a little off-putting, he was still a teenage boy and getting such a magnificent specimen of MAJORKIND attracted to him was still incredible.

To make matter worse, the last few hours had been crazy for him. He had rose up truly happy, for the first time in ten years, had had an opportunity to make use of his knowledge of Old Creek history, something he always liked, and he had to admit that Shannon had been more than agreeable the whole time, going as far as to try to make amend after the stunt she had pulled at the diner. Sure, she was in this big plot to force the two of them alone at home for a day, he knew that. But, a little against his will, he had to admit that she had made it pleasant.

And then, he had actually managed to talk about the important stuff, the metaphorical elephant in the room, so to speak, which had nothing to be ashamed off when compared to the gigantic MAJOR. Recalling his past had meant that he had to deal with it if he wanted to go forward. And then, he had felt torn apart. Old wounds reopened, new ones scarred him and he had lost it. There was no other way to tell it. He had wanted to remain calm and have a true conversation with Shannon about their past and how it had affected him. Instead, he had ended screaming and wailing like… like a toddler after a nightmare.

The thing which was the most upsetting was that he had actually clutched to her. He knew that, compared to a day ago, he was a different man, but even then, he couldn’t help but be worried. My new me is so… so different from who I was for ten years… it’s terrifying. I lose my marble so easily, I let myself be petted by the first MAJOR in sight… He knew the last bit was unfair, because Shannon wasn’t like any other MAJOR. Her reaction when he had broken down was proof enough. It had been the first time he ever heard a MAJOR outside of his family say sorry and admit her failures and mistakes that way.

It had been something he hadn’t ever even dreamed about. But Shannon had shown him her frailties, her weakness. He was certain that among MAJOR, her reaction would have been seen as a proof of weakness and that she would have been pounced because of it. But to him, it actually made her more of a person, more humane… more human even. He had heard her own sobs vibrating from deep inside her, even through her monstrously bloated breast and the powerful sound of her heart quickening.

And her idea about me as an –how was it already- ambassador for minorkind? I must admit it was brilliant. I’m still not sure that she’s actually have good eyes to say that I’m beautiful, but it’s brilliant. As stupid as it may have appeared to outsiders, it was what actually shook him out of his pain, and apparently finally healed most of his old wounds; he was now feeling even better than in the morning, which was something truly incredible. Alejandro had never believed that he could know such pure joy and happiness in his life. With this simple idea, Shannon had earned his respect, and possibly more.

Her reaction when he had talked about Izzellah Ivory and Winton Height, he had simply not foreseen. He knew she was impulsive, he knew she had the hots for him, for whatever reason, but that kiss… The craziest thing was that, despite her blatant violation of his personal space, her obvious disregard of his choices or the way she had pushed him back in the sofa without a care in the world… he had liked this kiss. What had come with it, a little less, but it came in a package with the kiss, he was sure of it, and well, it had been his first, and it had felt incredible.

When their lips had touched, and her tongue had entered his mouth, he had felt her. Not physically; in his mind. It hadn’t been like Mac Ferlan, she hadn’t tried to bond him, to impose her will of anything. In fact, trying to describe it was the hardest thing he had ever tried to do. But he wanted to be able to do so, to be able to explain it and ask for advices on the internet, to know if anyone had ever felt it. From what he knew, every bonding was unique, just like every MAJOR and Minor were, so he had little hopes, but it was worth a try.

When Joseph had bond-raped him, his mind had been wide open, and the MAJOR had violated it. It had felt as if a whole ocean had tried to drown Alejandro, it had reached to the deepest part of his conscious and it had become almost physical. He had felt the MAJOR’s mind in the marrow of his bones, in his blood, in his skin. It had been absolutely atrocious, the worst part being his ability to “read” into it, to know, deep down, how Mac Ferlan felt about him, what he had in mind… all kind of horrors truly.

It had been different with Shannon. His mind was a fortress now, hard to break in; harder than the average Minor's, at worst. He doubted that his will was truly indomitable however, but at least it was strong enough to repel casual probes and more ardent assaults on his mind, he had trained for ten years with Alaric and Lindsey to ensure that. Therefore, he hadn’t been able to read into Shannon this time. He hadn’t been drowned either. The best analogy he had was the insane storm which had battered Old Creek and most of the Northern West Coast when he was fourteen.

In the days prior to the storm, he had felt a pressure on the back of his head; his ghostly left arm had itched a lot more than usual and the bones from his ribcage had ached, as if something was putting pressured air in them. Alejandro had known that something big was coming, and had asked his family to not leave the house even before the T.V. had done so. That was, more or less, how he had felt when Shannon kissed him. Her mind was the storm, it was clearly coming in his direction, but it was still gathering strength and far way. The only difference was that the tension in his mind had still be enough to learn at least one thing. For whatever reason, Shannon was in love with him. He had to guess that love at first sight was a thing, after all…

I don’t know if it’s a good thing or not. If I was able to feel her that way while all my defenses were up and that she didn’t even try to bond with me… isn’t she insanely much stronger than Joseph? Could I really hold my own, should she lost it and try to bond me, even unwittingly?

He had read stories about MAJORS bonding with Minors without even realizing it at first. Apparently, it had something to do with some mysterious “Tier 3”, but despite his best effort, he had failed to find anything remotely interesting on the web. And her mother refused to talk about it with him, despite her work as a geneticist. He doubted that Shannon was one of “Tier 3” peoples that were only ever talked about in hushed tones – or at least Alejandro imagined that the two breeds of humanity sharing the Earth did so while whispering. But perhaps he was wrong and she was one of them. Perhaps it came with the size?

Shannon’s reaction after her kiss had been extremely good for her chance to end dating him; the teenager had to admit it. She was clearly shocked and horrified by this kiss he hadn’t wanted, and she had tried to get away from him, in a bid to protect him from her, if he had to make an educated guess. Once more, a reaction he wasn’t expecting from a MAJOR. Those guys really hated to be seen weak, and such a gigantic specimen running away from a crippled Minor was the prime example of weakness in their book. It was probably in the dictionary to. Weakness, noun, feminine: the act to be weak. Example: running away from a Minor while crying because you kissed her without her consent.

And that how he had ended here, halfway through his stairs, with purple lipstick in his beard, on his nose and even his fingers, looking straight into an enamored giantess who wasn’t able to really follow what he said, apparently. Telling her the whole truth may have been a bad idea, but after the way she had acted all morning. She had deserved to know how he felt about all of it. Now, the minor just had to decide what to do.

The fuck if I know

--------------------------------------

“So…” began the Minor, trying to find the best way forward. “I’ll… I’ll go clean myself in my room… I’ll be back.”

Hopefully, the time won would allow him to actually makes a plan and prepare for the rest of the day. His nervous break-down had won him the upper hand in the complex relationship the MAJOR and he were forging, but now he was stuck. He had to sort out his feelings and what he truly wanted. Perhaps unwittingly, Shannon had offered him a world of possibilities. He had never even considered leaving Old Creek, let alone with his brother or his sister, but it had made sense. After all, they were MAJORS he could trust with his life, especially his twin, so he had new horizons before him. As for going to New Orleans with Shannon… so far, it was out of the question.

Alejandro had to admit that, despite her first impression and his best efforts to prevent it, he liked Shannon. He was perhaps even falling in love with her. But he didn’t know her. As he had said less than a day ago, he hadn’t read her biography, never cared much about her accomplishments. And fresh resurfacing memories from ten years ago weren’t enough to warrant blind trust. It dawned on him that he could perhaps make use of her vanity to learn more about her, by asking to know more about her work, her passions, that kind of thing.

“I could clean you myself, Alejandro” said the giantess, her soft and yet deep voice cutting through his thoughts with her sultry undertone.

“I’ve got a sink in my room, don’t worry” replied the Minor, perhaps a little too quickly.

“Aaah…” pouted Shannon. It would have been heart-melting if she hadn’t been so massive, really. Instead of breaking his resolve, it made the young man smile a little.

“Then… I could come with you to see your room!” immediately chirped the MAJOR when she noted the failure of her pout. She even took a massive footstep which rattled the whole staircase.

“Whoa, calm down lady! Just one kiss and you want to come to my room? I’m not that kind of guy. Just wait here, I’ll be back in minutes!”

Without wasting more time, Alejandro turned back and finished the stair’s ascension. It wasn’t easy, because he almost had to jump to reach the upper part of each, but he was quite used to it and he climbed it in less than a minute. He then rushed to his room, but not before glancing at the MAJOR. Shannon was still just before the stairs, her hands clutching at her yoga pants. It was a strange vision, this mixture of anticipation, arousal, power and frailty all in one colossal being, but the Minor refused to be transfixed.

Once in his room, he sighed with relief. Looking around, he shuddered at the idea of Shannon in there. It wasn’t that the room was too small for her, even if she could probably touch the ceiling with the tip on her fingers, perhaps not even on her tiptoes. The real problem was how fragile everything was. His drawings, his bench-press, all the little things he had accumulated over 18 years and which made this gigantic room his own little house, would have been greatly affected by Shannon’s stomping around. Even Alaric or Lindsey often deranged things in there without noticing. The titanic black lady downstairs would have wrecked a mighty havoc.

Reaching for his sink, he waited for the water to warm and then began the process of cleaning himself. It was harder than he thought it would be, especially because he couldn’t use cotton or products to get rid of it. The lipstick had already begun to dry on his face, and he had to rub hard to get it out of his short beard. A sudden tremor froze him. A second one followed, but weaker. Apparently, Shannon had already grown tired of waiting and had begun to wander in the house. Alejandro glanced at his alarm. 11.23. a.m. Time had flown; he hadn’t realized how long they had talked… or perhaps how long he had cried.

Another faint tremor caught his attention. It was really strange to be able to feel someone move in his house. With his family, he had learnt to recognize the way they walked, his father’s soft pounding, his mother more vibrant footsteps, the low rumble of Alaric’s and even the powerful stomping that Lindsey liked so much. But with Shannon, it wasn’t a sound which reached him; it was a vibration that he felt. It was almost as if some massive creature roamed freely in his house.

Alejandro would have liked to shrug it and concentrate on what he would do with her once he had finished cleaning his face. But he found himself strangely fixed on the tremors. They grew fainter, then stronger and fainter again. At one point, he heard the monstrous choc of Shannon’s foot on the ground, followed by a very powerful vibration. She was probably waiting at the stairs, waiting for him. Then another, weaker, sound and the tremor grew fainter once more. It was hypnotizing. He could almost track her down by the impact of her feet on the floor.

A sound of wood against wood drew back his attention, just as he was washing away the last bit of lipstick stuck on his nose. Apparently, the Beast was moving furnitures around and he had no idea why. What the hell is she doing down there? Do I even want to know? He had no doubt that Shannon had a reason for redecorating the house, but he wasn’t sure he would like it. He had taken too much time removing the purple layer from his face and fingers, and he was afraid he had lost the slight advantage he had earned this morning.

With a sigh, he exited his room and, once one the landing, searched for any sign of the MAJOR. He could hear something moving in the diner room. Why would she move things here? Mom hates it when anyone touches her kitchen, so she better not be messing around in there! The Minor looked at the stairs. Should he risks it and rush them down, to be sure that Shannon wasn’t creating a whole lot of troubles for them, or should he take his time? A powerful boom made him jump in the air, frightened. Rushing down suddenly felt like a bad idea. Perhaps he could call her instead?

“Shannon?”

No reaction. Either she hadn’t heard him, or she was too focused on whatever she was doing to answer. The Minor cleared his throat and tried again, more loudly.

“Shannon!?”

Still no reaction. All he had heard was another massive boom which rattled his bones. What the hell are you doing in there lady

“SHANNON!” roared the minor, more and more worried.

“Coming my love!” said the powerful voice of the behemoth, from the diner room, just like he had guessed.

Alejandro rolled his eyes. Why the hell did MAJORS felt the need to give him nicknames? He had read on internet that it was extremely common; all Minors had this treatment apparently, but what was the point? He knew that MAJORS could live twice as long than his kind, so was it the reason? Better to not get too attached to the little thing which would die so long before you kicked the bucket? Bonding with a Minor, yes, caring enough about him to call him by his name, no?

It was the kind of little thing which reminded Alejandro about how different he was from those guys and gals. Their physical superiority, even their so-called mighty brain power, all of it he didn’t truly resented, most of the time, it wasn’t pushing him in an inferior social position simply by being true. It was how the MAJORS acted on it which was infuriating and degrading for Minors. Apparently, the giants had trouble understanding that one couldn’t be a prized possession and an insignificant being in the same time. So, they had mostly chosen to make Minors into the latter while possessing one was the former. At least, that was how Alejandro saw the whole thing.

His body was rocked back and forth by mounting tremors. Shannon came running from the diner room. It was a sight to behold; the Hispanic teenager had to admit it. Her gigantic breasts wobbled tantalizingly, her hips rotated in the most attractive fashion and even her mighty ass jumped up and down mesmerizingly. Her long mane of hair floated around her, like a black halo, or the horizon of a black hole, seemingly alive as she moved her head and smiled at him.

“What were you doing?” asked the minor suspiciously, once he had snapped out of his trance.

“Surprise!” replied Shannon, a huge grin on her face.

“I’m not sure I like surprises, Shannon…”

“Don’t worry my love, you’ll like this one” said the giantess, looking at him with des yeux de merlan frits d’amour, has often said his father when the family watched some romantic comedy on T.V. It was more than a little upsetting, perhaps even frightening. Did MAJOR truly felt so strongly over anything? He knew his family was often intense, too much even, on minor things, but that seemed to be a whole other level. The Minor really needed to put up some rules, otherwise he would lost it really soon.

“Okay, listen Shannon…” he stopped, expecting an interruption, but she was just there, looking at him as if he had been the cutest thing she had ever seen. It was really strange and he felt a little nervous, but he managed to get back on track. “My name’s Alejandro. Not beautiful, not love, not sexy ass or whatever. Alejandro, got it?”

“But…” tried the MAJOR, visibly distraught, before being interrupted by the minute boy.

“No but. If, and it’s a big if, we go on dating, yeah, you’ll be allowed to give me nicknames. But we’re not here yet, not by a long shot. I told you. I know how you feel about me, and I’ve ended liking you. We may be friends, perhaps even more. But give it times. I don’t know how the other Minors you bonded with were but I want us to take our time, to build our relationship, whatever it’ll end being, slowly and carefully, okay?”

The MAJOR looked totally dejected. The young man felt a pang of guilt, but he suppressed it. It was better for the both of them to get things out and obvious. They both needed to have rules, to set some limitations on what they were doing. He knew that wasn’t really a thing for MAJORS, but he hoped that Shannon would break the mold once more on this. Still, the billionaire looked so sad that Alejandro felt the need to give her a consolation prize.

“You know” he began slowly, scratching the tip of his nose while looking slight away from Shannon, “getting up and down those stairs so often is really tiring. I could use a hand or two to help me…”

The effect was immediate. Shannon’s face brightened up and the clapped her hands while fidgeting in anticipation.

“Do you want me to come get you, my… Alejandro?”

The Minor boy grinned. The titan was trying to please him. It was strangely rewarding to know it. Perhaps that the vanity of MAJORS was rubbing down on him? Or maybe he was only human. In any case, he considered the question. The truth was that Shannon weighed a lot more than any other MAJOR he had ever seen, and he wasn’t certain that the staircase was able to endure her weight. So, the best way was to meet her halfway.

“I’ll go down a little. Catch me as soon as you can, okay?”

“Roger roger!” replied Shannon with a laugh.

Alejandro began his descent. He wasn’t even halfway down that the living mountain took a step in his directing, making him shake uncomfortably, and then leaned toward him, extending her incredibly long arms. Her fingers reached him, but just barely. Still, they were extended in an inviting embrace and so the Minor leaped. He was caught midway in the air, the fingers closing on him, firmly but also gently, pressing him against the MAJOR’s warm palms.

Then, he was brought to her chest. Alejandro gulped and felt his dick become rock hard in seconds. From his position, Shannon’s rack somehow looked more massive than ever, and the MAJOR truly took her time to make sure that he had a good view of it. He wondered how it would feel to be lost in so much boobflesh, feeling his face turn red. Shannon positioned him just above the titanic bosom, his feet grazing the upper portion of her still covered breast before landing firmly on it. It was a sensation unlike any other. It was both firm and wobbling, his minuscule weight barely registered. And he moved, up and down, with each inspiration and expiration. It’s so strange… I feel like… like an astronaut discovering a whole new planet!

Shannon smiled down at him. From this close, her teeth looked incredibly large, even more than a day ago during the aperitif. And yet, this time, the minor felt no fear. He smiled back.

“You know, Alejandro… I’ve never been with any minor before you…”

Shannon’s voice was soft and her breath, which smelled like hot chocolate and raspberry, enveloped his whole body as she spoke.

Shooting session, part. 1 by Kurogane335

Chapter 9: Shooting session, part. 1

“I’m sorry… what?”

Alejandro looked frozen in surprise. Shannon was hersekf puzzled by his reaction. She had expected something more romantic; instead the Minor looked at her, unsure of what he had heard. She sighed, a little exasperated. She had heard him saying that she could have anyone she wanted, and while he was probably right when it came to casual sex, it wasn’t the case for hopeful long term relations… and in any case, she never pursued Minors to be sex buddies. It had never fancied her, even if she could have called and got three dozens of the little guys and gals at her beck and call if she so wished, back in the Big Easy.

The problem was that those diminutive peoples were awfully afraid of her, and it stoked the worst parts of her. She was a MAJOR after all. Showing her weakness and fear only exacerbated her domineering tendencies; and with her size, curves, weight and strength, most minor pissed their pants in her presence when she ran wild. Even the ones used to be carried and treated roughly were terrified to be with her when she let loose. Before returning to Old Creek, Shannon had given up on her hope to ever find a bond-mate. Even halfsies were shaking in fear when she approached them.

“I haven’t had a Minor boyfriend or girlfriend, it never quite worked”, she explained to her –hopefully- would be lover and smallest boyfriend ever.

“You mean you’re a virgin?”

Shannon couldn’t contain herself. Alejandro looked so innocent, even his tone was full of naiveté. The gigantic MAJOR began to laugh frantically; forcing her little passenger to catch the closest thing he could to not fall from her ample rack, which was a bang of her mane. She moved her hands to be sure he wouldn't be catapulted away because of her shaking. While he weighed next to nothing on her breasts, she felt a painful shot when he pulled her hair. He’s got some strength in this lovely arm of him… I wonder what he could do with it to me... Even right now, her mind was still analyzing ways to make them compatible in bed.

“Hey, watch out!” screamed Alejandro, clearly alarmed, but it only added to the hilarity of the MAJOR. She knew he was in no danger, she wouldn’t let harm befall him, unlike ten years ago. Finally, her hilarity calmed down and she looked back at her minute rope puller.

“I don’t see what was funny in my question” said the Minor quite grumpily; which was incredibly adorable.

“Oh, I could kiss you everywhere, because of how cute you are my love…”

“Hey! Have you already forgotten what I said about nicknames!?”

“I haven’t, I swear” replied Shannon, still sporting an incredibly huge smile. “It’s just that… Alejandro is not enough to describe you… But I’m sorry; I’ll try to contain myself”. Still, she couldn’t help but giggle like a little girl right away.

“Humpf… You still haven’t answered my question” grunted the Minor, “but I’m not sure I want to know anymore…”

“Oh, Alejandro… No, I’m not a virgin, haven’t been since I’m thirteen…”

“What?!” interrupted the far smaller teenager. “Isn’t it like… pedophilia to have sex at that age? You know that you could report the guy who did this to you, right?”

“Not for MAJORS, we’re sexually active a lot earlier than you minors. Haven’t you noticed that with Alaric and Lindsey?”

“I’ve other things to do than to care about their sexual life, as surprising that it may sounds to you” said the Minor, clearly embarrassed. “Anyway… if you’ve had MAJOR lovers, why would you want a Minor like me? I doubt that we could satisfy you as well as taller stallions… I mean… ahem…” he said, embarrassed and searching a way to explain it without being too crude.

It was actually a question that Shannon had often heard from others of his kind when she had tried to flirt with them. At face value, they were quite right. Physically speaking, a well hung boy or even some burning hot girl was far more effective to achieve sexual release than a Minor, who would struggle to stimulate more than one part of her body in the same time. In that respect, Minors didn’t even play in the league below MAJORS. The problem was the smaller breed of humans, especially those among them who hadn’t a clear idea of how to use it or were conservative in their approach to it, consistently forgot about the bond. Shannon had heard stories from friends and family about how good sex with a bonded Minor was. Heck, she had endured numerous discussions while eating with her family with Derek describing how awesome he was since he dated Joshua. She knew that Alejandro would do more than simply satisfy her, she expected some incredible orgasms.

It wasn’t a surprise that this really beautiful teenager on her breasts wouldn’t know that, of course. He was probably even rustier than she was when it came to bonding. At least, she had practiced it in classes, even if it was a watered down version of it. Still, even if she had only been allowed to stalk them from a distance, feeling the minds of Minors always aroused her, because it made her feel like a bear sniffing at hens. She had no doubt that in that respect, Alejandro would prove as incredible as he did in everything since she had returned to Old Creek. And, hopefully, as cute as he was physically. She had heard that the Minors could change their sizes and shapes in their mental world, something she found incredible.

“You would be surprised” was all she said however; she didn’t want to shock him. Auntie Ofelia had told her that her oldest son hadn’t had any experience at all in relationship and she refused to taint him or give him some wrong idea. Therefore, she had to bring the conversation on a whole other subject. “Anyway, are you ready?”

“Ready for what?” asked Alejandro, perhaps more loudly than he may have wanted, because the sound of his voice made her wince a little. This close to her ears, she could notice so much more depth in his voice, the way it rolled from deep inside his torso, with a small accent she couldn’t place, somewhat latino, somewhat French. It was mostly in how he pronounced the “r” and the “j”, and the vowels than anything else, and it sounded so unique. It was extremely enthralling, almost as if he she was discovering a whole new side of him, something she wanted to explore more. But not right now.

“For the shooting session silly!”

“I don’t remember when I’ve agreed with…” began the minor, rather sternly.

“Please, pleeeaaaase, please!” said Shannon in the most girlish and annoying way she knew how.

“Fine, Fine!” relented the minor. “But don’t ever scream like that in my ears, I can’t exactly cover them you know?”

“Sorry” pouted Shannon. Despite her playful demeanor, she promised herself to contain her teasing side. The adorably sexy Minor on her rack needed to be handled with greater care than most of his kind, despite his strength and bravery, and she needed to take his weaknesses into account more.

“So…”

“So?”

“When will you put me down? You’ll have to if you want to shoot some photos.”

“Hum… Nope. I think I’ll rather take the first one with you where you are right now. We want virality, my soon to be ambassador for minorkind number 0, and a picture of you standing on me like that? It’s sure to make the internet go wild!”

“Number 0? You plan to add more?”

“Of course… I don’t want you to have too many interviews and travels around the globe you know?  It would be extremely taxing, you’ve no idea. Better to let others help a little. And I don’t want to be accused of favoritism!”

“Uhuh. And it has nothing to do with the fact that if I become your ambassador number 0 without any others, you’ll see me less, of course” said Alejandro, cocking his eyebrows in a cocksure and mocking way which melted her heart. How can he read me so easily? Bah, doesn’t matter; if he can truly see what I think of him, he’ll know that I love him so, so much. Read away, my beautiful, soon, you’ll belong to me and I’ll belong to you…

------------------------------------------------

Alejandro was more than a little anxious. Shannon clearly hadn’t realized how powerful her every move were and he had almost fallen over her incredibly large breasts when she had laughed her ass of at his question, despite her hands and her hair. What was that for, seriously! How was I supposed to know that she hadn’t had Minor relationships and that she wasn’t a virgin? Sexual intercourse had been rather low on his priorities until now –and still was, since he wasn’t yet sold on the idea of him and Shannon being an item. He could feel her breath on him as she moved to catch her phone.

“Aow! Alejandro, don’t pull my hair like that please!”

“If I don’t hold tight I’ll fall to the ground Shannon! Or do you want to explain to everyone why I’ve died with my brain splatterd on the floor?”

“Eww! It’s disgusting, don’t even joke about it” screamed Shannon, making him wince once more.

Still, her scream was far easier to endure that the mighty shiver which shook her body. Alejandro had been on a boat once, before the Incident, and it kind of reminded him of the sensation, with the sea falling down under the ship before jumping high with the next wave. Except that this sea was made of flesh and that it wobbled in a way which reignited a stir in his loin, despite his fear. How can I be afraid and aroused in the same time? Damned MAJORS, can’t they be easier to deal with?

“There”, said triumphantly the massive woman, pointing her phone at the ceiling above as if it was some incredible item… which it was for the Minor, since he hadn’t one. “And now, it’s time for our session, lov… I mean Alejandro!” she corrected herself rather quickly.

“So… what should I do?” asked the minor, quite unsure of what Shannon expected.

“Hum, we’ll begin with something simple… come closer to my face and lean against its left side, okay?”

“Yeah…” replied the Minor. He wasn’t exactly enthusiastic about all of it, but now, he hadn’t much of a choice…

He walked very carefully on the tit-flesh. The distance wasn’t that great but still, he struggled to cover it. Without his left arm, his balance was flimsier than what was the norm among Minors and MAJORS alike. Usually, he was able to deal with it fine, walking around on the ground. But here, the ground gave way, if only a small bit, under his weight and it shifted with every minute move that Shannon did, or when she breathed. It was an otherworldly experience if he ever heard of one. Ah! Now it’s worthy to be a Minor. There is no way in hell than any MAJOR could say that he took a walk on a friend’s bosom!

He finally managed to reach Shannon’s face and leaned against it, rather awkwardly. Alejandro felt a little strange, just against her skin. From up close, he could finally notice the small changes in her skin tone. He doubted that even MAJORS, with their superior eyesight would be able to catch it. But far more mesmerizing were Shannon’s eyes. They weren’t just brown; there were golden stars in them, and just a little hint of amber around her pupil. The teenager was transfixed.

A sudden urge to paint those eyes submerged him. It was pretty stupid, and strange to boot, but he couldn’t resist it. He wanted to go upstairs, to ask for Shannon to follow him and to lay down, on her back, on her shoulders, whatever was the best for her, so he could actually capture the way the light played with her irises, how her pupil contracted and then expended when it met a ray of sun and moved away from it. He had watched documentaries of MAJORS going to encounter the remaining megafauna of the world and just like they had been lost in the contemplation of some lone blue whale, so was he watching at Shannon from up close.

“Alejandro?” asked the titaness, with a softness in her tone which managed to snap the Minor out of his trance. “I swear I’ll let you look at my eyes as much as you want later on, but for now, I need my ambassador to do a pose, okay?”

“Okay” meekly responded the young man. How long have I actually watched her like that? Man, it must be so creepy!

He was blushing, he knew it, but really, what could he have done otherwise? He had never seen eyes this big, probably would never again and they were beautiful. Still, he did as Shannon had asked and took a pose. He tried to look confident, putting his back against her jaw, his right arm on the bridge of her nose and him looking sideways at the phone. He waited anxiously for the beep to come out. Once Shannon snapped the photo, he sighed.

“So, how is it?”

“Well…” begun the giantess. “It’s terrible really. You look all stiff and worried, because you try too hard to look good and confident, when you don’t need to. Be more natural, you don’t need to force yourself into some crazy poses. It took me two years to learn how to look good on a picture I wanted public, and… well, I’m a MAJOR, passed a certain point, we are all expected to look classy and awe-inspiring in pictures, really. “

“Oh…” Alejandro felt rather dejected. “You’ll delete this one, right?”

“Nope” replied Shannon was a huge grin.

“What? Why not? You said it was terrible!”

“True… but it’s our very first picture together in ten years. No matters what happen next, I’ll print it, put it under a glass and mount it in my room, be sure of it.”

“Oh come on! Delete it and take a better one, please?”

“Neva!” she said, mimicking herself at eight. “But be ready, we’ll take a second one. This time, turn more toward the phone, and don’t hesitate to grip my hair with your hand, that’s why I told you to come to my left side. This way, you’ll be more stable.”

“Roger that.”

Alejandro changed his posture. This time, he didn’t try to look sure of himself or anything, really. He planted his feet firmly on Shannon’s left breast, engulfed his right upper-arm in the tangled jungle that was the hair on her temple and took hold. He turned to face the phone and smiled.

“Yes… this one… this one is perfect. Look!”

The gigantic MAJOR approached her phone screen so he could see it. Alejandro gasped. It was so strange! Shannon had taken the picture from above, so the vast plain of her torso, still covered by her shirt, was basically the bottom of the photo, expect for a small portion, far to the left, where one could see how tall she actually was, with the end of the stairs looking so far away from her… and him. Well… I’m not too ugly, I’ll give her that, I guess. But man, she is huge! It’s so strange to see it in picture! My body barely reaches the top of her head, and I’m on the very top of her boob! The minor noticed that his missing arm was not into view, which he liked.

“You okay with this picture?” she asked, with a various serious tone she had never used before with him. The Minor instantly felt that something had changed, and he decided that he wanted to know more about the situation.

“If I say yes, what will happen?”

“I’ll attach some commentary on it and send it from my accounts on Instagram and Fire-Brand. With the hundred of thousands, if not millions, of followers I have, plus my official channels, I expect some heavy multiplication effect, as I said earlier. We’ll use this to gauge the world’s reaction to it, and I think it should be great. But once it's sent, there is no turning back for you. We’ll settle this with a contract later on, if you truly want to be my ambassador to minorkind and the world, because we will both need stability and protections then. But your face will be known throughout the world. People will ask questions, they’ll be scouting each and every Minor who may looks like you. You’ll be forever attached to me, at least symbolically. Are you willing to do that?”

Alejandro watched the photo closely. He could see how releasing it would be good for Shannon, but he himself, what did he have to gain out of it? Some fame he never sought? A hope that Minors would use it as an inspiration? If he was being honest, while her plans for an ambassador sounded awesome, he looked a lot like a PR coup for the immense MAJOR. What if she uses it to promote… I don’t know, adoption of Minors from third world countries, or to cover some scheme to use and abuse Minors in some… some sex ring trafficking or something!?

He looked at the gigantic face next to him. Those eyes he would have swum into with joy if only he had the right size to do it, so beautiful they looked; her nose, so big to his own eyes and yet so perfect on her face, her plump cheeks, the vibrant brown of her skin… He was falling in love with Shannon he realized. It was so… strange. It wasn’t like some peoples had said it was, there hadn’t been a great lightning bolt striking him, or birds chirping in the distance when he saw her for the first time, to tell him how he felt.

It was much more prosaic, a mutual attraction, a feeling of security… A part of him wanted to give in, to kiss Shannon right, here, right now, while he could. But despite his budding feelings, Alejandro still managed to keep a clear mind. Romance did not mean that one had to become stupid, despite the best efforts of so many televised sitcoms to push this idea. Hopefully, Alejandro knew how to both please Shannon and keep some sort of control on the situation.

“Show me the text you want to write with this picture. I’ve a right to correct it however I see fit. Then I’ll let you post the picture. Deal?”

“Deal”.

The MAJOR’s fingers begun to dance on the phone’s screen, writing at an incredible speed a small wall of text. In less than a minute, he was contemplating it. She suddenly paused and looked at her.

“Do you have an accout on Fire-Brand apps, Instagram, Facebook, or anything? I don’t think so but…”

“But nothing. I told you I’m not the demographic target for those things. And I don’t even have a phone.”

“What!?”

“Less talking, more writing, if you want to actually be able to put this picture online” replied Alejandro, a little annoyed.

Shannon grumbled but she complied.

Because #minorthingsmatterstoo, I’m proud to introduce to the world Alejandro Ferrand, a childhood friend some of you probably know already if you've read my Biography by Hannah Mitchell-Jonhson, a brave and awesome Minor, who will hopefully help me makes this world a better place for his kind, one where we can all, MAJORS and Minors alike, live in harmony and peace. Please, if you support this project, subscribe to Shannon’s Fund for All Association (SFAA) and all associated accounts and share the information. Minors need their ambassadors, but only you MAJORS can make it work! Let him help you and together we will uplift and revive minorkind like never before!

Alejandro perused the text. Overall, he guessed it was okay. Still, he had two problem with that.

“Please, remove my name and the mention to your biography from it. When… I mean, if it becomes official and all, yeah, you’ll get to name me like that, but for now, I would really prefer to be anonymous, just tell that I’m a childhood friend, it should be enough. Also, I’m not quite sure about the “only you MAJORS” bit. It takes away the agency out of us Minor, you know?”

“Yeah, but MAJORS have to take an active part in the campaign if we want it to work” replied Shannon, still with her serious tone.

“True but… What about “but only by changing our ways will we succeed”? It’s neutral, could be directed at both MAJORS and Minors and still show that peoples have to be active to change the world. It’s not too bad, right?”

“Hum… yeah, it sounds goods. You’re sure I can’t at least post your surname here? Peoples really like to put a name on a face for this sort of things, you know?”

“Oh, I’m sure they’ll manage to find who I am rather easily… I mean, it’s not like there was a swarming lot of minors here in Old Creek, so when they'll see with with someone like me, they'll connect the dot … and those guys who follows you probably know by heart you biography, right? Surely there isn't so many one-harmed Minors that you know?” he added with a huge teasing grin.

“You meany!” replied Shannon, amused. “Okay, I’ll change the text, here done, look, and… sent! Tonight, you’ll be a star, my very small padawan!”

“Har har. So, can you put me back now?”

“Why, isn’t the view good here?” teased the gigantic woman, looking directly into his eyes with her incredible ones.

“Oh, it is intoxicating, really. But so high in the mountains, I’m lacking oxygen” mocked the Minor.

“Hey! Nobody ever told you to not mock a woman’s size?”

“Nope, sorry, MAJORS all look the same to me: too tall!”

Shannon grunted but took the smaller teenager into her hands. Except that she didn’t put him back on the ground, she carried him toward the diner room and hugged him close to her breasts.

“Hey, what are you doing? Session’s over!”

“Haha, in your dreams. Did you think I would pass up the opportunity to take you in photo? Two aren’t enough, by a loooooooooooooong shot, Alejandro!”

The minor sighed. Sometimes, I wonder why I even bother getting out of bed

Shooting session, part. 2 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Where you'll discover why shooting picture with a MAJOR when you're a minor can be dangerous !

Chapter 11: Shooting session, part. 2

Shannon brought him to the kitchen bar, where his mom used to talk with the family while cooking and dropped him there quite carefully. Once they had entered the diner room, Alejandro craned his neck, trying to see what the giantess had done. It quickly became obvious. She had moved the massive diner table, putting it on its trim and against the farthest wall. Once more, the Minor was reminded of how strong MAJORS were, and especially one the size of Shannon. This table would have required at least ten Minors cooperating to even bulge a little, and he doubted that they could have pushed it like that without some special equipment.

Even his father and Alaric together couldn’t move it in the time it had taken for Shannon to do so. How strong is she, actually? I’ve never fully grasped the upper limit of MAJORS’ strength, but hers must be exceptional, considering her size… does she even try to do some bodybuilding? She has too, right, with the size of her jugs… He watched those behemoths, attached to the larger creature. How was she even able to move like she did, so effortlessly? Carrying them should have been like wearing two extremely heavy backpacks on her chest, and yet she didn’t cared at all? She never groaned, never seemed to even feel back pains…

Alejandro just realized how careful his childhood friend turned business tycoon probably was. He knew all too well how strong MAJORS could be, his missing arm a constant reminder of his frailty compared to their nearly impervious bodies. But even to this day, he hadn’t noticed that they were also extremely careful. He couldn’t even remember a time, other than the Incident, when he had been rough-handled. Just this day, Shannon had, despite some very impulsive reactions, been extremely soft in her interactions with him.

I guess I can humor her a little more… After all, it’s barely 12 p.m., with how late I woke up and ate, I’ve some time left before lunch… Sure, MAJOR’s hours were longer than Minor’s, but living in a family where he was the sole tiny, he had learnt early on to live on their schedule. Never leaving the house in ten years had also helped him adapt to those long days. In any case, he doubted that the next photo session would last too long. Surely, Shannon had better things to do than simply snap pictures of him?

“Stay right where you are Alejandro!” asked the MAJOR, a happy grin on her face, while she took a photo on him standing against an empty bottle of champagne taller than he was. This time, he was certain that his missing left arm was glaringly obvious, which made him a little self-conscious. During ten years, he had avoided as much as possible to be photographed, and especially hated to see his disability made manifest that way, immortalized for all to see. It was only now that he realized that if Shannon’s scheme was successful, the whole word would know that he was handicapped. Sure, since this morning he truly felt good in his skin, probably for the first time ever, but shedding old habits was harder than just a good night and some catharsis.

“Perfect” almost purred the Titan as she took another photo. “Now, move a little, try to hug out the bottle please.”

“Like that?” asked Alejandro, putting his valid arm behind the body of green glass, while trying to turn so his left side wouldn’t be too visible.

“No, turn around, you look all crooked here, your two shoulders turned toward the camera…. There, perfect. Now, turn a little your head to the right and look at the top of the bottle and take a surprised look please. Yes, that’s perfect. Oh my, peoples will love this one, I can guarantee you that.”

To the Minor’s eyes, his friend was lost in a strange mixture of gleeful enthusiasm and dedicated professionalism. But it did nothing to alleviate his worries. He had agreed to that, he had been warned even, but he hadn’t really understood what Shannon had in mind when she talked about an ambassador. He had hoped to be travelling around the world, speaking at conventions and rallies to explain his position and how help minors take a more important place in society. Apparently, for the outrageously tall MAJOR, an ambassador was more some kind of model.

“Hem… Shannon?”

“Not now, beautiful” she replied, focused on her phone, her tongue sticking out a little between her lips. “You can get away from the bottle; I’ve got all the great angles. Now, the plate with the fruits; farther away, behind the chocolate box, please. And take your time walking; I want to shoot some great pictures of your backside. Believe me; it’ll do more to raise awareness to our campaign than a thousand words. Plus, I’ll keep the loveliest for my personal collection” she giggled.

Alejandro felt strangely cowed. He was used to shot back at MAJORS who would ignore him and behave in stupid way. But those were his family, and Shannon was just a friend, for whom he had those new feelings. And he was discovering a very different side of her. She looked at him not with longing, but with a cold, hard judging stare, snapping a photo or two as he followed her every order. It made him strangely submissive; he wasn’t used to this kind of behavior from MAJORS, except perhaps her mother when she was angry at him. He understood why most Minors would be afraid of her when she behaved like that.

As he walked toward the fruits, he glanced behind his back to look at her.

“Yes! YES! That’s perfect. That’s will be our first picture for the campaign Alejandro! You’re doing great baby, you’re a natural! The way your body moves, plus that worried look on your face as you watch over your shoulders toward the camera, and thus us, MAJORS, it’s just perfect! It’ll attract people’s attention. I can already see what I should write with it! Something like this: Even the simplest matter can be frightening in a society which takes you for granted… #minorthingsmatterstoo! Yeah, it’ll be a huge success, I can tell you!”

Alejandro wasn’t so sure of it. If the photographer couldn’t tell he was truly worried, how would MAJORS only interested in seeing his ass and face? They won’t care one bit about the comment, they’ll just print the picture and masturbate on it, and I’m willing to bet on it! Still, there wasn’t much he could do right now. The sooner the session was over, the better, so he followed Shannon’s every command, hoping to hasten it. He wanted to paint her eyes, probably from his memory, because he felt that he needed some privacy before lunch.

“There… don’t move Alejandro” ordered Shannon.

She moved toward him and took a MAJOR sized apple before putting it against the wooden plate. Then, she picked a normal apple, which looked ridiculously small in her long fingers and gave it to him.

“Take it in your hand please, and then the normal sized one in your lap.”

“You mean the MAJOR sized right?”

Shannon rolled her eyes, but she looked amused, which brought some relief to Alejandro. At least, he was still able to connect with his friend in this domineering figure. He did as he was asked, and brought the small apple next to his face while smiling.

“No, don’t smile this time Alejandro. I need you too look serious. Yes, just like that. Don’t move a muscle, and… it’s done! Good, now, look directly at the small one please.”

Alejandro decided to mess up a little with Shannon. Instead of simply looking at the apple, he took a bit of it and then watched it, his brow frowned, the eaten part well visible. Let’s see if she appreciates initiative. If she doesn’t, how could she hope to promote Minor’s rights around the world! He half expected some grumpy reaction, perhaps even a bit of stern talking, because, somehow, it was how he pictured Shannon at work. Instead, she looked positively blissful.

“Oh my God! The eaten apple, just like the hurt minor. Oh Alejandro, you’re a genius!” she almost screamed.

“Uuh…” was all he could say, but clearly she couldn’t care less about any explanations right now. She took back the MAJOR sized apple and put it at the top of the fruit plate.

“Okay beautiful, it’ll be the last ones. Sit with your back against the plate. No, not against this side of the plate, we need to see your stump, sorry. I get it if it makes you uncomfortable, but, trust me please, it’s necessary, we may have the perfect final picture for our first album. Just sit and look at the apple while thinking about important matters, please.”

Alejandro did as he was ordered. He was quite nervous but tried his best. From the corner of his eyes, he could see Shannon leaning more and more, her massive breasts almost pointing directly to the ground now. They looked almost majestic, straining her shirt to the point that he could see her dark skin through it. He wondered how her bra was even able to contain them; they looked more like to huge bombs or some living creatures attached to her body than just a part of herself. He doubted any Minor in the world would be able to lift them if he tried. As for himself, he knew with absolute certainty that he wouldn’t be able to make them move, not matter how hard he would try.

Then, he heard a snapping sound and the titanic knockers went on a wild rumble, which mesmerized him. Between a quarter and a half of a ton of breasts was undulating and swaying before his very eyes, and he couldn’t look away. He was barely able to hear that Shannon was cursing rather loudly. He saw her phone slip from her hands as she tried to regain the balance lost when her bra had broken. He could only stand there, as if stuck to the counter’s top when he saw her tumble and fell on her ass. Her titanic rear, which had only the monstrous tits of its owner to feel ashamed of, made contact when she had all four in the airs, meaning that her full mass collided with the ground.

The tremor which immediately followed the impact was like nothing Alejandro had ever experienced. The whole kitchen shook as if an earthquake had just happened. Glasses, cutlery, salt, pepper, fruits… everything jumped up and down, swayed right and left, all in the same time. Alejandro himself was almost propelled over the counter’s top, managing to maintain his balance by some miracle. He would have liked to look at Shannon, to ask her if she was okay, but he was struggling to keep his balance and not fall over the edge toward the ground far below.

Suddenly, a powerful blow struck his back. The Minor howled in pain just as he was losing his balance. To make matter worse, his assailant rolled between his leg, achieving to destabilize him and he was sent spiraling over the counter and toward the majestic MAJOR whose body made like a massive cushion to stop his fall. Still, the shock with her relatively taunt belly was hard. Before losing consciousness, Alejandro managed to see what had hurt him. That cursed MAJOR sized apple had almost killed him.

Damn giants and their need for bigger food… they’ll be the death of us all…

-----------------------------------

Shannon felt a mixture of ecstasy and cold efficiency swirl inside of her. It was incredible to have such a good model as Alejandro. It was almost as if, at an instinctual level, he knew how to look for her to make the perfect pictures. At first, she had been afraid that he would need to be extremely directed for the shooting to be worth it, but once he had been back on the ground, he had done great. His candor was refreshing compared to the professional models she usually dealt with when doing the promotion of her products.

She especially loved the picture of him looking at her over his shoulder. His pretty little face had just the right amount of uncertainty on it to make it heart-melting. No MAJOR would be able to resist it, she would just have to show this picture and her campaign would literally drown under the donations… Obviously, it would also be good for her business; she could almost hear the hundreds of millions of dollars that this picture alone would grant her in a relative short time. The problem was that she wasn’t certain that she wanted to share it with anyone.

What if some bitch try to get her hand on my Alejandro because I publish this picture? What if it put him into danger? Kidnappers, slavers, thieves, gangs! He can’t protect himself against that kind of problems!

She knew, deep down, that she would publish it. It was just too great to pass it up; she would have to be an incredible fool to not make use of this picture. Still, she really disliked the idea of thousands of MAJORS drooling at the sight of her future boyfriend’s ass. That it was the cutest, sexiest little butt she had ever seen only made matter worse. Then, there had been the apple pictures. Once more, the minuscule teenager’s instinct had been great.

She had taken at least ten pictures when her bra snapped. She felt a pang of pain in her back as it scratched her skin rather deeply while unstringing. Worst, her breasts which, most of the time were barely a nuisance, and mostly because she had to put things on them, be they remote, game-pad or hopefully future long term-relationship and –perhaps- father of her children, suddenly ran wild and became a danger. Her right breast collided with her ribcage with enough force to knock the wind out of her lungs and making her lose her balance.

“FOR FUCK SAKE! I’LL GET THE HEAD OF WHOEVER WAS THE COCK-SUCKING MAGGOT WHO DESIGNED THIS SHITTY BRA!” roared the mighty titan in a precarious position.

While trying to get back on her feet, Shannon let her phone fall, hoping that it wouldn’t broke, but she had more pressing matters to deal with. Fucking superior genes! Being a MAJOR was enough, I needed neither gigantism or gigantomastia to boot! Seriously, I’ll probably live twice as long as Alejandro, it’s enough of a curse to not have to deal with my breasts trying to kill me! The massive MAJOR waved her arms desperately, but despite her anger and best efforts, she knew she was doomed to fail and fall.

With a monstrous boom, her ass came into contact with the ground, and she could feel the wooden floor cracking under her weight. All her bones shook as the vibration ran throughout her body. Thanks God for my ass! The mighty chunk of fat and muscles had absorbed most of the impact and she was none the worse to wear. Auntie’s diner room and kitchen however… She could hear it shaking, groaning, as the tremor her fall had caused reverberated. Hopefully, nothing would be dislodged or broken. Then, she felt two things fall on her belly, just as she was trying to get back up.

She did not care about it when she saw an apple rolling on her left side and she instead immediately looked at Alejandro’s location on the bar… except that he wasn’t there anymore. She froze, afraid to move, since perhaps utensils or glasses could still fall if she made a sudden movement. But her Minor was nowhere in sight. Almost everything had stopped shaking, he should have shown himself already… He had no reason to hide, if he was in danger she could help him, he had to know that by now. Yet, he remained silent too.

“Alejandro?” she cautiously called, trying to get up really slowly. “Where are you?”

Only silence answered her call. Something was very wrong here. She felt her destroyed bra against her belly and she caught it, rather brutally to launch it away from her. She barely managed to stop her movement in time.

“ALEJANDRO!”

In her hand was the limp body of her Minor’s childhood friend. Thanks to her wonderful eyesight, she noticed his torso moving, which meant he was still breathing, but his eyes were closed and even her brutal movement had not stirred him. It was a miracle that he had been neither crushed nor suffocated by her breasts as she tried to get up without noticing him. Shannon began to panic, her breathing losing all semblance of control. What if I’ve broken something! What should I do!? Okay, calm down girl, don’t lose your shit, he needs you know more than ever since he was eight year old and you turned tour back on him. Remember what was taught to you!

In college, Shannon had followed a special course, which taught MAJORS how to handle crisis situation with a Minor, especially domestic ones. After all, as the teachers had said, at least 95% of accident with them happened at home, because a MAJOR wasn’t careful enough anymore around them, or the small guy or gal forgot her place compared to his or her genetic superiors and was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Shannon had found it quite instructive, but she never had to use this knowledge before.

“Remember… Remember…” she muttered to herself. “What was the first thing to do… Oh yeah, checking for wounds!”

She palped Alejandro’s body to try and feel broken bones or sore flesh, but felt nothing. She hesitated only one second but quickly tore his t-shirt and jean from him. I’ll buy him two more and anything else he wants afterward, I need to be sure that he’s okay. Even in this situation, she could feel herself blushing, but she ignored her attraction to inspect his body. She gasped loudly at the numerous scars on his torso, but marveled at how fit he looked. He hadn’t big muscles like Alaric, or even well-defined ones, but he had some; the minor’s pecs were even quite impressive.

Any other time, she would have drooled all over his cute little body, but all she did was palp again, trying to find why he was comatose. She felt a bump at the back on his head and an ugly bruise forming in his back. It didn’t looked too dire. She suspected it had been the apple she saw rolling after her fall which had knocked him out. It had been a rather small apple, even for her, but it had easily been the size of Alejandro’s head, enough to pack a solid punch when hitting the Minor after the rather substantial fall from the bar.

“Okay… so, now I know why he’s in this state and that he hasn’t broken bones…” she said to herself, while rubbing his stump under her left thumb. It was strangely smooth, and yet she could feel muscles in it. She had half-expected it to be fully atrophied by now, but somehow Alejandro had found a way to muscle it. “Oh… right, I remember now. Once their clothes have been removed, Minors get cold really fast, so I have to put him somewhere warm…”’

Just as she was saying that, she felt the sweet temptation forming in her mind. It would be so easy to explain! He had been hurt, she had panicked, followed instructions and, not knowing where blankets were, she had placed him in the safest, warmest place she could think off. Her cleavage. No! I won’t abuse him, especially not when he is so weakened and vulnerable! The massive MAJOR shook her head right and left, unleashing waves of hairs, which formed a glorious mane all around her, falling as far as the Minor in her hands. But where would she put him now? He needed rest, perhaps even a trip to the hospital, he may have had a commotion. Then it hit her.

“His room!” she exclaimed.

She immediately rushed upstair, covering the distance between the diner-room and the stair case in two gigantic strides. Once there, she faced a new dilemma. The stairs were made of wood, the same dense and large black wood that the diner-room’s table, and this one, she had been able to move without any effort. She couldn’t be sure that the stairs wouldn’t break under her weight, and she doubted that Alejandro would be as lucky as he had been with his first fall of the day. Still, she needed to bring him to his room.

She ascended the stairs, slowly and carefully. It creaked, groaned and shifted under her feet but it managed to hold. Once on the landing, she let out the breath she had unconsciously kept in her lungs. She was now just before his door. It was mostly a MAJOR sized door, far too large and heavy for him to handle with just one arm, but a smaller one had been carved in it. It was clearly the result of some manual labor, perhaps from Auntie Ofelia or Mr. Ferrand, or by a specialist they had called. She didn’t think that Alejandro’s parents were manual at all.

With a sigh of relief, she pushed the tall door open. It was neither closed nor blocked by something that could have been precious to the Minor. Perhaps his siblings often came into his room and he had learnt early on to not put anything just behind the MAJOR door. In any case, she focused on his bed, barely a quarter of a stride away from the entrance to her. She proceeded extremely carefully, watching where she stepped and trying to create as little tremors as possible. It was rather hard, because he had a lot of things near his bed.

Her great size allowed her to put him under his sheets and blankets, as sweetly as she would have done for a newborn, without disturbing his organized chaos. Now, she had to wait. She remembered that waiting 30 minutes was the standard procedure before calling the hospital when a Minor had been relatively lightly struck in the head, and she assumed that it was the case here. 30 minutes in his room, basically alone, waiting for her damsel in distress to wake up.

“Oh God… it even smells like him everywhere…” she whispered to no one in particular.

Shannon didn’t notice her right hand creeping towards her crotch and her left one seizing her left nipple until it was too late.

End Notes:

Next Chapter may be a little hot, if you catch my drift...

Burning passions by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Shannon is freaking hot, but she has forgotten the first rule : when you play with fire, it's not a question of if you'll get burned, it's only a matters of when... It's a shorter chapter than usual, but I hope you'll like it nonetheless !

Chapter 12: Burning passion

“Uuung…”

Shannon bit her lips, trying to contain the sounds of her pleasure. She hadn’t realized what she was doing at first, and when her fingers had pinched her nipple, caressed her clitoris, it had been far too late to react. All she could still do was to ride the wave of passion which was drowning her mind. Hopefully, she would get her release before Alejandro woke up or that she could let him be hurt by waiting too much to call the doctors. Alas, the swelling desire in her chest consumed her mind, leaving her with no choice right now but to seek release.

The smell in there was intoxicating; it was almost burning its way into her nostrils. She hadn’t even dared to dream about Alejandro’s room before entering it minutes ago. She had assumed that, once he would have succumbed to her charms, she would bring him to her room at the Minor by the Sea, where they would have had the best love-making in the world. Instead, she found herself here, her senses overloading and leaving her craving for something he couldn’t give her right now. Hopefully, her imagination and her fingers would do the trick.

She closed her eyes and tried to pretend that her nails were his teeth, biting softly, how so softly into her flesh. The fat of her finger was his torso, crawling on her skin to play with her gigantic body… The proportions were odd and it was harder to pretend when she could hear his breath, slow and steady, barely two meters away. She grunted in frustration. She was feeling good, but pleasure wasn’t here. Usually, she needed toys to achieve release by herself. More often than not, she couldn’t be bothered and simply waited, keeping her urges in check until she could get a one-night affair to go out and get her pleasure in a brutal and predictable night. Those kinds of partners always ended beaten and bruised, her fire raging so hot that she needed to feel their flesh giving away under her, her bones cracking, to achieve sexual pleasure.

It was something she didn’t want to talk about much, not even with her family or her best friends. And certainly not with Alejandro. She had had such a release the day before the Matthewson’s trip to Old Creek, just to be sure that she would be in shape and not lose it with her childhood friend of a Minor. The guy she had fucked, she couldn’t even remember his name, had ended with at least two broken ribs, a bleeding nose and mouth and half his body was covered in bruises. It hadn’t been their first rodeo, so he knew what would happen. Shannon wasn’t ashamed of this behavior anymore, the MAJORS who came back to her after one such night had basically all agreed to what she could do to them.

When her urges had first appeared, she had felt really bad. She thought she was wrong, a kind of deranged lunatic, quite like Mac Ferlan had been. This need to feel her partner utterly dominated, helpless, it was sick. But she had learnt to accept herself as she was. She had to; her life had become far too miserable when she had tried to keep it bottled. Plus, she had discovered that she hadn’t this need for snapping bones and bruised face when thinking about Minors.

When her mind raced with her fantasist love-making with the inferior breed of humans, she was always kinder. Not less dominant, but not brutal. She could control them with her finger, force them to do whatever she wanted, but she did so with restrain. And those phantasmal delusions always brought her a great relief and pleasure… if she had her toys with her to help, her body being far too vast, even for her, to appease easily with just her hands.

“Uuun… Uuuuu… Aaaah…” moaned the colossus.

She could feel her throat vibrating with those barely contained moans. Frustration and anger were mounting, despite her best efforts; her fingers were not enough to stimulate her. She needed more, something rough, something which would make her feel powerful, especially here, in this room full of fragile things which were already rattling at her every move. Her heightened sense of smell compared to that of the Minor inhabitant of this room could pick up his smell everywhere she was going crazy because of it.

It wasn’t what she had smelt all morning when she had interacted with him. It was in the ground, the walls, all his items… It was a kind of torture, to be able to smell so much of him and not feel him, to know that he was there, hers for the taking and yet unobtainable, as if imprisoned in a crystal coffin… He was at his most vulnerable, unable to even oppose his will to her desire, and yet she couldn’t countenance the very idea of abusing him. This simple thought was discarded as soon as it reared its ugly head, making her shiver with disgust.

“Fuck… fuck… I need something… anything…” she muttered, opening her eyes.

She scanned the room. The small bookcases, full of book, she barely glanced at. She was searching for something to play with, something she could break, wring and twist to her liking. She was battling with her enormous breasts, which were so unwieldy when she had to masturbate. Her eyes finally fell on the Minor’s bench-press. It was minuscule compared to her, but it could do the trick. He’ll be so angry… But I can’t endure it anymore, Alejandro… I need to be satisfied, for your own good my love. I’ll buy you a new one…

“Oh… I’ll even buy you a whole gym, sweetie” she said, not even realizing that she was talking out loud. “I’ll buy a MAJOR sized one, just for you… instructors will be there, ready to please your every whims… Oh… Oooh… yes, just like that… just like that!”

Her imagination was suddenly running wild, allowing her to ride a new wave of pleasure as her fingers finally managed to bring her one step closer toward her release. She could picture them, all those MAJORS, the tallest, sexiest, she could envision, bending at the will of her lover. She could see them, asked to pretend that he was lifting tons with his arm, forced to help him; she could see them, grunting and groaning, desperate for his body, for a bond with him, knowing full well that it was forever out of their grasps, all because of her. Yes, she could see her Alejandro dominating those inferior MAJORS, but then mellowing out in her hands, nesting between her breasts or asking, no, begging to be allowed to rest between her butt-cheeks.

She could feel his precious little tongue licking her asshole, like some of her sex-“friends” had been forced to do, only instead of imposing her ass on them, he would go in there on his own volition and do so tenderly, lovingly. He would lick her teasingly, perhaps even bit her flesh a little around her hole. His vigorous little harm would force its way into her, he would grasp her inside and she would scream her pleasure for the world to know. Then, she would take him, lick his arm clean, lick his whole body, offer him his first orgasm of the night and then shove him in her vast pussy. Even if he was slightly too tall to be used as a simple dildo, she was certain that he would still stimulate her like nothing else could.

“Oh… Oh God, yes… Yes... Just like that Alejandro, just like that! Oh baby, yes, you’re perfect! You’re just at the right spot baby!”

She arched her back while turning toward the bench press, her vast mane of hair almost reaching the Minor’s bed. She could feel her arms and legs shaking; even the bookcases were following suit with, some books falling out of it. Her left leg suddenly jerked away, colliding with one and making it fall in a thunderous boom. She knew she should have made sure that Alejandro wasn’t jolted awake by this sound, but she couldn’t care about it right now. To her, the Minor was already playing on her body, humping her right nipple.

She brought the left to her mouth and sucked. She could feel it harden; becoming as hard as steel. She began to bite it, the pain mixing with her pleasure in a perfect harmony which drove her to greater excess even. Her right hand left her wet pussy and grabbed one of Alejandro’s worn out t-shirt. She brought it to her nose and inhaled the blissful smell. This piece of cloth had been drenched in his sweat, so much that she could almost taste it. She hesitated, but kept her nipple in her mouth. Her hand returned to its wet work.

Smelling his t-shirt drove the gigantic MAJOR to new height of pleasure. She was still far from orgasm, she knew it, but it was a progress. She plunged three of her fingers in her voracious vagina and began to hump. Her titanic ass collided repeatedly with the ground, she could feel the wood giving way under her mass and the power in her thrusts, but she couldn’t care less. What’s more important? Some wooden planch I can easily replace or my Alejandro’s health? I’m not good for him right now, the sooner I’ll cum, the better!

She groaned and grunted, trying to bypass her monstrous breasts to push her hand deeper into herself. She had to let go of her left tit, which fell like an avalanche of flesh against her body, wobbling like crazy. Had her would-be lover been against her upper-torso, he would have been crushed to death. This idea sent a mixture of shame and pleasure throughout her mind. She refused to hurt him, of course, but perhaps she could buy some manufactured Minor-sized replica. She had heard that, on the Dark Web, you could buy those kinds of things. Normally, it was forbidden, because the government suspected that real Minors were experimented upon to compare the properties of the dolls with those of their frail bodies. But with her wealth and political clout, she was certain she could go around it, either by buying it illegally, or by buying out the right politicians. It was so easy to bend the rules to her satisfaction, it was almost as if every MAJOR around her just expected it. The stronger, the tougher you were, the more they all admitted that you could do everything suited your fancy.

And right now, even in her lustful haze, her fancy was to this stupid bench press. It was ugly, it was useless, and it had no purpose. Her Alejandro had no need for this kind of things. She would take care of him, make sure that he would eat what was appropriate for his body, she would ensure proper exercises to maintain his endurance and his strength and she would shower him in so many gifts that he would soon forget that stupid chunk of metal. Plus, she would repurpose it to a far more important role.

Her two hands shot at the body-building machine, but it was still too far away. With an angry grunt, the titaness got up, without a care anymore for the room. She stomped toward the bench press, groggily, as if drunken and let herself fall on her ass, wreaking havoc in the room with this simple act. But her eyes, her mind, were simply focused on the metal before her. Her hands got a hold of it and the bar used to lift weight. Had she been in her normal state of mind, she would have noticed the device added to it so that Alejandro could use it, but she was too lost in her lust to care.

She began her shaping of this scrappy thing. She bent it and broke it and then meshed the parts together, applying the upper limit of her force. She had no need to warm the metal to avoid breaking it; her strength was simply that great. In her very hands, she was forging at cold, turning a machine into an oversized dildo. It took shape under her fingers in mere minutes, while she was still breathing heavily, the fires of her desire consuming her mind ever stronger.

Finally, she was satisfied and she turned back to face the bed, closing her eyes. She needed to imagine it. She needed to fantasize about him. With a grunt, she shoved the makeshift sex-toy in her voracious pussy. The metal had been warmed just the right amount by her torsions, and it slid perfectly, entering her body as if it had been destined, for all eternity, to do so. Shannon moaned from deep inside her throat, her pleasure drowning the outside world, leaving her alone with Alejandro.

It wasn’t a metal toy she had inside and then outside of her, making her whole body shook stronger and stronger. It wasn’t even his whole body, no, it was simply his dick. Alejandro was above her, shoving his virile member inside of her, kissing her with a passion which matched her own. Even better, he was in her in a way which was impossible for two MAJORS to ever share together. He was inside her mind, and she in is.

“Oh… yes, deeper, deeper baby. Fuck me hard! Fuck your oversized bitch! I’ve been bad my love, you’ve no idea! Yes, put your burning rod in me, make me scream like the pig I am! YES!”

She roared, without caring at all about what was happening, how long she had been doing it. All she cared right now was her pleasure and her upcoming release. She could feel it, like a massive wave still kept contained by a dam, but it was creaking. Soon, she would finally get her due. She felt more than she heard the fabric of her yoga pant get  utterly destroyed when her legs shot in two opposite directions and that her back touched the ground with a loud bang. One of her hands simply left the dildo and ended the destruction of her pants.

She felt something on her lips, a piece of fabric, and she half-remembered the Minor’s well-worn shirt. With a grin, she simply gobbled it. This way, her childhood friends was thrice inside of her. With his gigantic cock, ramming her pussy to heaven, in her mind, making her experience a unique bliss, and inside her mouth, being played at with her tongue. It was perfection, and even if a minuscule part of her knew that it was all in her head, she silenced it quickly. Nothing was to prevent her Alejandro to grant her the orgasm she so desperately craved.

She shoved once more the makeshift dildo in her pussy and the dam was destroyed. It was simply annihilated; her mind went blank with pleasure. Her ass left the ground as her body was pushed by her shoulders and legs up in the air, shivering and wobbling all the while. Shannon roared incoherently her pleasure, feeling her hot white cum flooding her hands, and probably amassing on the floor in an insane amount. She had always came a lot, enough to almost drown the MAJORS who had managed to bring her to orgasm while eating out her pussy. Most of those only did this once, favoring then the use of their fingers to please her. Better sore hands than cum inside their mouth, nostrils and eyes, they reasoned.

“YES! GO ON LOVE! POOR YOUR SEMEN IN ME! MAKE ME THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN! OH BABY, RAM ME UP; HARDER; FASTER; STRONGER!”

With her last scream, the gigantic MAJOR’s ass touched ground once more, generating a mighty tremor but she finally had what she wanted. With a sigh, she rested, lying on the floor of Alejandro’s room, stretching a little, savoring the afterglow. The former bench press was still inside her, shaking when she moved, sending smaller waves of pleasure in her body. It had been so good. She had totally forgotten why she had come here in the first place. Then, it hit her.

Alejandro! I must… get up… he’s still unconscious… I need to call the hospital. I’ll give him to them and then I’ll clean this mess, this way I’ll be able to explain what happened in a calm and secure way. The fact that she had destroyed her pants without hope of repair was still lost on her. With a huge effort, she got up on her elbows and looked at her unconscious friend, a satisfied grin on her face.

It instantly disappeared when she saw a bewildered Minor gawking up directly at her pussy, pale as death.

Shock and awe by Kurogane335

Chapter 13: Shock and awe

Alejandro was dreaming. Somehow, he knew it was a dream, because he had his two arms. He rarely, if ever, had lucid dreams, so the young man was willing to make the best use out of it. He began his visit of a strange town. It was Old Creek, but it was also different, with trees of strange colors and shapes, houses normal and all distorted, peoples coming out, walking, flying, and swimming in the air… The strangest thing was that it was only Minors. Even people he knew as MAJORS in his awakened state where the same size as he. It was so strange, but it also made him happy. It was good to be only among equals, for the first time in his life.

Suddenly, a great wind swept over the town, forcing him down to the ground. It was only then that he realized that he had been flying around. He wondered why he had begun to dream about a tempest, but clearly one was underway. The wind became louder and louder, just as peoples disappeared from the streets, only one woman remained. She was a small and thin black lady, with a pretty face. He didn’t recognize her at first, but then he saw her eyes and he knew it was Shannon. It was so strange to see her smaller than him, and so thin.

He wanted to go and talk to her. But the wind became ever stronger, and now the houses groaned, their metallic skeletons creaking and screaming. He begun to run toward Shannon but the closer he got, the taller and bustier she became. Soon, she had reached her usual size, and she kept growing, soon, she wasn’t even a person but a house, then a building, a skyscraper, a mountain, his whole world. He was crawling on her skin. Looking up, all he could saw was the bottom of her toenail. It was his sky. There wasn’t any stars, any sun. Just the dome of keratin extending from one horizon to the next, disappearing in the mist of distance.

Under his suddenly naked body, he could feel the terrible pulse of Her blood. Her skin was comprised of immense scales. At his size, it was far from smooth, made of massive canyons and yawning abysses. Her smallest movements gave birth to mountains and chasms so deep that he couldn't even see their bottoms, her dead skin rising thousands of meters towards the hidden sky. Alejandro begun to panic. He tried to run, to fly, to find a place which wasn’t Shannon, but he couldn’t. Everything that was was Her. He forgot that he was dreaming and simply sought to find someone, anyone, other than the Living Planet he was on, crawling like the lowliest of creatures.

At his size, he should have been able to see bacteria and viruses and other micro-organisms, but Her body remained bereft of life. He was alone in an endless desert of black skin, where the smallest drop of sweat formed gigantic vertical oceans he tried his best to avoid. The Minor was awed and humbled by Her immensity, but also a little aroused. He couldn’t explain why, but seeing Her so powerful stirred something in him. Still, he could feel the winds which had destroyed the town blowing, coming from Her and pounding inside his skull.

The terrifying thunder of Her breath, the storms created by Her movements thousands of miles above deafened him. Four months or so he ran, without fatigue, hunger or thirst, and he couldn’t even get closer to the edge of her toe. I’ll never see the end of Her… there won’t be anything else, ever again. And yet, suddenly, here he was, looking at the world below and recoiled in horror. Untold trillions of minuscule peoples tried to climb on Shannon’s body, a whole universe of them, and they barely reached the bottom of her pinky… Storms of a demented size formed as her other foot descended on the flood of humans and annihilated it, reducing it to an ocean of blood and lifeless corps crushed beyond any hope of recognition.

“YOU ARE NOT NEEDED” roared the divine Voice from so far above that Her words where more the singing of the asters than anything else, her tone turning the renewed masses of Mankind to madness and wanton self-mutilation, rejected as they were. “YOU ARE PATHETICS, FEEBLE, DISGUSTING. I ONLY NEED MY ALEJANDRO. DIE KNOWING THAT HE WATCHES YOU; DIE KNOWING THAT HE PLEASURES HIMSELF BECAUSE I ORDER HIM TO DO SO!”

The microscopic creature that was Alejandro couldn’t resist. The World-Goddess had given him an order. His two hands begun to stroke his rock hard penis, desperate to please Her. It throbbed and he shook with it, lost in a bliss meant to appease the Walking Universe that was Shannon. He suddenly came and a mighty roar from Above destroyed his world in a flash of light.

---------------------------------------

At first, the Minor believed he was still lost in his dreams, for he could still hear Shannon’s voice roaring, utterly deafening. Her screams was all he could hear. He got up, with some difficulty, noticing that he was in his bed. His mind still had a hard time adjusting to where and when he was. The last thing he was able to remember was Shannon’s bra snapping and her body falling to the ground in the diner-room. He had a sensation of falling too, but couldn’t quite recall what had happened.  A plunging view on her fallen body, and then it went black. Wincing, he turned his head to the source of the noise and froze.

“Oh… Oh God, yes… Yes... Just like that Alejandro, just like that! Oh baby, yes, you’re perfect! You’re just at the right spot baby!”

All he could see was Shannon’s ass and back, her long hair extending from her body to the foot of his bed. Her butt was still covered by her yoga pants, but the material seemed strained. It wouldn’t be long before it would tear up and be destroyed. A part of him wanted to warn her, but he was simply too shocked to react. Her gluts were smacking each other’s quite loudly, he was sure of it, but her moans covered everything. It was an insane rumble, so deep it was terrifying. While it overloaded his senses, it was almost too low to hear. It was simply not of his world.

Shannon was clearly masturbating, and Alejandro had no idea what to do. He was simply there, watching the gigantic woman pleasure herself, wreaking havoc in his room while doing so. He could see a little of his computer, far away from her left foot, its screen moving slowly until it fell on the desk. Well, better than that falling on the ground… But I hope it’s not broken… His bookshelves were almost shivering, the quakes born from her ass hitting the ground rhythmically forcing books to the ground. But, much more terrifying than the physical show of dominance that the MAJOR was unwittingly performing for him, was the mental assault.

Somehow, he could feel in his mind a kind of vibration emanating from his childhood friend. He had never felt that way before. Perhaps it was because he had lost consciousness while falling on her. Perhaps it was because he had been dreaming, vulnerable, when she had let her passions run wild. Perhaps a combination of both had left him partially open to outside influences. In any case, he could feel her mind battering at his mental castle. He gritted his teeth and tried his best to push it away. I wonder what part of my dreams was the result of her masturbating and how much was mine, thought the Minor for an instant, before chasing away such ideas. For now, closing his mind was more important. He would have time later on to sort out this mess.

It was not an easy feat. While her MAJOR abilities weren’t turned against him, he was very close to their cataclysmic release, and he felt as if great waves came and went over his body. Shannon had clearly no idea what she was doing, she had lost it, and a minuscule part of him was afraid she would soon become really dangerous to be around. How long before she jerked in ecstasy as she would orgasm? She wasn’t so far away that he couldn’t be hurt really bad if she unwittingly punched or crushed him.

A great boom broke his concentration. One of her legs had struck a bookshelf and at sent it roughly to the ground, as if to prove his point. From where he was, Alejandro was able to see splinters flying around and books reduced to flying leaves, so mightily had she hit them. A great shiver wracked his body as he felt the fire of her desire reach a new high. With a painful groan even he couldn’t hear, he returned to his efforts to close his mind, despite the terribly distracting spectacle of the MAJOR’s masturbation.

He closed his eyes to better concentrate and failed to see her snatching the t-shirt he had worn all day long just a day ago, working out while trying to forget his stress at the idea of the Matthewson visiting. He could hear her however, her screams and moans and the monstrous sound of her body colliding with his floor. However, just the sounds weren’t enough and he managed to finally protect himself from the violent waves of her brain. Just then, a wet sound forced his eyes open.

He wasn’t sure of it, but Shannon seemed to have gone further than simply playing with her clitoris. Wet sounds indicated that she was humping herself, probably with her fingers. But almost as suddenly as she had begun fingering herself, she stopped and her hands reached for his bench press. His heart skipped a beat. She wouldn’t… what could she do with it? Yet, it appeared that the titan would and had some idea to make use of his work. She got up and swayed. For a moment, the Minor believed that she would simply fall back on another earth-shattering way, but she managed to advance toward the machine, as if in a drunken state.

Reaching the bench press, she let herself fall to the ground and the impact was so great that Alejandro could feel his teeth rattling. He was still too stunned to act or say anything. All he could do was watch in awe his childhood friend while she destroyed in two minutes top what had taken years to create. He would have cried if he wasn’t so shocked. That thing had been his master piece. He had toiled on it, refusing to let his parents buy him normal one for him to convert. He had made use of every piece of metallic scrap he could get his hand on.

He had begun working on it at twelve, drawing the plans several times, during half a year, trying to visualize how it would look once finished, how he would be able to use it… Then, crafting it, the hardest part, because he had needed to find way to manage despite his handicap, and finding good scraps had been hard, even with the help of his whole family. Two years of hard and patient work, day in and day out, refusing his twin’s help. He had wanted to be the only one able to call it his own. He had bled, sweated, cried, raged and laughed, and in the end, he had succeeded. Now, all his hard work was destroyed.

The sound of the metal groaning and giving away under the fingers of the MAJOR was something Alejandro had never heard. He was certain that Alaric or even Lindsey would be able to do the same, but with some difficulties and hours before them. Here, Shannon twisted the whole thing into a sort of sex toy in mere minutes, as if she was using clay. Not for the first time, he actually wondered how strong she was. Were there even things she couldn’t do, with her size and her strength? MAJORS being as aggressive as they were, he felt bad for the poor bastards who had tasted her fury.

Suddenly, she turned toward his bed, but failed to notice him. Yet, the Minor now had a good view toward her pussy. It was enormous, probably wide enough to engulf his whole torso, if it wanted to. Right now, it was pulsating in the most obscene way, clearly craving what had been his weight-lifting tool. Even then, Alejandro couldn’t help but notice the cute pinkish shade of Shannon’s vagina, how it oozed pre-cum everywhere like a dog waiting for his food. And the odor! It was all he could smell now that he was facing it directly. It smelt like the sea, but stronger and it had a quality which aroused him. Despite his fear, despite his past, he felt his dick turn rock hard, and his hand found it, removing his boxer. He began stroking just as she shoved her makeshift dildo into her hungry maw.

“Oh… yes, deeper, deeper baby. Fuck me hard! Fuck your oversized bitch! I’ve been bad my love, you’ve no idea! Yes, put your burning rod in me, make me scream like the pig I am! YES!”

Alejandro grunted in pleasure, but his voice was totally drowned by the growling of Shannon. Somehow, she was imagining him, as frail and infirm as he was, punishing her. It made no sense. Worst of all, it aroused him to no end.  It’s impossible, why would I want that? But deep down, he knew. The opportunity to have the upper hand on a MAJOR, especially one so massive… it was simply too much for him to resist, even if it wasn’t what he wanted in a relationship. His pleasure became more intense and he begun to whine, his cock throbbing in his hand.

A reaping sound brought back his eyes to the immense woman. Her yoga pant had finally had enough. Great tears formed and the minor had a good view on her thighs, massive, fat but also full of monstrous muscles which were propelling her ass of the ground, her gigantic pussy turned to the sky, the sex toy still proudly in it, glistening in her fluids. Then the MAJOR screamed. Never had Alejandro heard such a wail. He was afraid that his ears would rupture, that blood would pour from it, that the windows of his room would shatter in millions of minuscule fragments. All that existed was the scream of Shannon, his hand on his dick and the sudden release which rocked his body, when he came in his sheets.

“YES! GO ON LOVE! POOR YOUR SEMEN IN ME! MAKE ME THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN! OH BABY, RAM ME UP; HARDER; FASTER; STRONGER!”

He was barely able to comprehend was the woman who had reduced his room to a battlefield without even noticing was saying. The few words he understood seemed to imply that the metallic dildo she had crafted wasn’t his body but just his penis. And she wants my kids! What the fuck is wrong with you MAJORS, always reaching to the end without a care in the world for what’s happening around you while you burn the stops… The young man noticed the enormous pool of cum that was leaking from her yawning vagina and was threatening to drown his room.

With a last impact, Shannon’s ass touched the ground and she looked at him, her pussy still wide open, with what had been the bench press shoved into it. She was grinning, but a look of horror appeared on her face when their eyes met.

-------------------------------

With a sigh, Alejandro walked into the pool of juices. He had no choice if he wanted to inspect the disaster. Shannon had just taken the time to get the former bench press out of her body before storming out of his room. She had been quick, stomping so much that his bones had shook hard, and he had heard her going down the stairs so rapidly that it was a miracle it didn’t gave way under her. Yet, she had been too slow to hide the tears which were pouring out of her eyes just as much as her cum had done mere seconds ago.

Her fluids where already getting colder, and he shivered a little. It was hard to walk in it, even after he had removed his shoes and socks, it was dense and sticky. Still, he advanced, reaching for his master piece. Obviously, it was destroyed beyond recognition. He could barely make out what had been which part. It was heart-breaking to see it in this state. It was made worse by the fact that Shannon hadn’t even wanted to hurt him. She had simply destroyed something extremely precious to him and he was quite sure that she hadn’t even realized it. For her, it was probably simply a piece of furniture, something she could replace easily.

His hand trailed on the metal, trying to get it clean, removing the MAJOR’s cum from it, but stopping almost as soon as he had begun. What’s the point anyway? I can’t repair it. I don’t think I can even make use of the metal now. It would have to be sliced, twisted once more… it would be too fragile, tension would probably make it crack from everywhere. I’ll have to begin from scratch. It’s a good thing I kept the plans and the ameliorations I made to you. Your little sister will be as good as you, I swear.

With a sad growl, he left his work and went to Shannon’s destroyed pant. His room was in chaos, he would need to work on it, and put back the books and bookcase in their place, the drawings which had fallen to the ground, make a list of all the destroyed books… He sighed. Using the pant’s fabric, he begun wiping out the cum out of his floor. It was tiring, and he had to wring the fabric several times in his toilets, but once an hour had passed, his floor was at least dry. It was still sticky and glistening where the greatest amount of cum had ended, but at least it was dry.

The hot water from his shower allowed the muscles of his shoulders and his back to relax. He savored the sensation, the feeling of his dirtiness going away. He felt bad. He wanted so hard to be angry at Shannon. She had deserved his wrath. He should have followed her immediately, screaming at her and ordering her to get away from him, to never show her face again. She may have had the best of intentions but she had almost killed him at the end of the shooting session, and then ravaged his room. That she hadn’t abused of him shouldn’t have exonerated her from such grievous mistakes. And yet, despite his best efforts, he couldn’t hate her, nor bear the idea that he would probably never see her again.

To be honest, he was surprised that she was still in the house. Had he been in her position, he would have called his family so they could come and get him really quickly. Instead, nothing had happened. He couldn’t even hear here, hadn’t for the last hour. Perhaps she’s back in the garden? I don’t care how resilient MAJORS are; she’ll freeze to death with her ass bare and covered in her juices! Yet, he couldn’t go and watch her. Not yet anyway. He had to sort out his feelings first.

It was his dreams which bothered him the most, strangely. They hadn’t been fully his own, he knew it, he had never dreamed of dominating others, and it hadn’t been him who had wanted to crush those billions on poor beings… But somehow, he felt that the world-sized Shannon had been his doing. Why he fantasized about it, he couldn’t fathom. Her natural size was already over-bearing, and yet he had dreamed of her becoming his everything, in the most literal way possible. It terrified him. He had spent his life, well his last ten years, trying to get out of the long shadow of a MAJOR trying to take everything away from him, even his sense of self. And now he was willing to give up and offer himself to someone he barely knew and had just remembered about less than 24 hours ago? It was madness.

“Time to get my shit sorted out…” he said to himself. “And to deal with Shannon. She’ll better be ready to give up some serious cash… I’ll force her out of her whole wealth to rebuild my bench press if I have to. Only the best material…”

Still, the minor felt unsure. He got out of his shower and made use of his towels to dry himself, thinking. Hiding the damages was impossible, and even if he had managed, Shannon was somewhere in the house, her bare ass for all to see. He needed to talk to her anyway. Perhaps she’ll be so insensitive and vain that she’ll make me hate her? It was quite strange to find him hoping to return to his self from a day ago, where he distrusted each and every MAJOR who wasn’t his family. Things would have been so much easier that way.

Alejandro took his time being dressed. He knew it was simply a way to delay the inevitable but he took a whole minute to choose each of his clothes, from his boxer to his jean. He wondered why she had undressed him and what had happened to the clothes he had worn since he woke up. He had the feeling that they were in the same state than the giantess own yoga pants. Finally, after almost ten minutes of procrastination, the Minor got out of his room.

Once more, he went down the stairs, slowly and carefully. He didn’t want to take risks. What if her weight has displaced something in this? It’s solid, sure, but it wasn’t built with her in mind… Still, the young man managed to reach the ground below without a problem and he sighed in relief. He then went to the garden door to try to find Shannon, but the MAJOR wasn’t outside. She wasn’t in the living room, the diner room, the entrance… it left his family’s rooms or the MAJOR sized bathroom he never used.

Alejandro dismissed the rooms. She had no reasons to go there, if she wanted to hide, it was far better to go to the bathroom. It hadn’t been arranged to accommodate Minors, so he couldn’t open its door. He reached for it and put his ear against the painted wood. It was muffled, but he could hear something. His childhood friend was in there. At least, he knew she was still inside and hadn’t left him all alone. Now, he had simply to figure out what to do and say. It was the hardest part, and he hoped he would be able to find the words.

His stomach growled, hunger finding his way into his problems, but he pushed it away. He had more pressing matters to deal with. He knocked at the door.

Minors' rights by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

It's the longest chapter out yet, I hope you'll like it.

Chapter14: Minors' rights

The muffled sound stopped. Alejandro counted down from ten, but the MAJOR inside was trying to play it coy. He knocked again, more forcefully this time. Still, silence was the only answer he got. He sighed. It was already difficult, he mind was racing with the words he wanted to tell her, despite the fact that he hadn’t really figured what he expected from it, she only made the whole thing harder. He had been far too confused the whole day to make a judgment call right now, he was hungry and he still had some pain in the back of his head, where the stupid apple had struck him. But he knew that they needed to figure what to do together.

“Shannon!” he called while knocking a third time on the door.

But the young billionaire remained silent in here. Clearly, she wanted him to go away, but it didn’t make sense. Sure, he had seen her in what was probably the most unromantic activity she could have done in their first day alone. But it was his room which had been turned into a mess, and he had cleaned it alone. Okay, and she was incredibly sexy, I know, he thought, trying to appease his dick which was already becoming erect again as he remembered the titanic body shivering in its orgasm. Seriously, I need to calm down, I think like a MAJOR!

He got away from the door for the time being. He failed to see any interest in standing against it with one of the tallest person in the world holed inside, pretending she was a mouse. He went back to the diner-room, trying to find if his mother had left him anything to eat. He quickly stumbled upon a MAJOR sized apple and Shannon’s phone. He hesitated and begun pushing the apple with his foot toward the entrance. One such apple was more than enough to quash his hunger for a time. Once he had brought it just before the door of the bathroom, he returned to the diner-room and picked up the phone.

It wasn’t easy, because the thing was heavy and cumbersome. It had looked quite small in Shannon’s hand, so it was probably a normal-sized item, for a MAJOR. But to him, it was far too wide to handle with just one arm. He still managed, huffing and cursing, to bring the phone next to the apple. The Minor then sat, crossing his legs, and struggled to put the apple into his lap. He took a bit out of it.

As often with food made for MAJOR, it had a chemical after taste that he disliked, but other than that, it was far more juicy and tasty than the apples he usually ate. Alejandro took his time, munching slowly, savoring the firmness of the fruit, the way his taste buds reacted to its complex savor. It gave him time to think about what had happened and what to say to Shannon, once she would have gotten over herself. He had never seen a MAJOR over-reacting as much as she. It was really strange, because she had achieved great social success and yet seemed to have as much control over her emotions and urges as a three years old kid.

He glanced at the phone. By some miracle, its screen was intact, and he could read the time on it. 1.37 p.m. With a sigh, Alejandro took another bit of the apple. He could feel his mind returning to the peaceful state he had experienced while waking up this morning. He hadn’t forgiven Shannon, far from it, but he was simply not able to hold a grudge against her. Despite all she had destroyed with such casual indifference to get her own egotistical pleasure, he felt too well to rant or try to get her out of the house.

A sudden rumble made him jump a little. The phone’s screen was lit, a picture of a smiling Shannon, apparently partying hard considering the huge amount of plastic red cup held by extended arms toward her, seized his attention. He noticed the message and clicked on it before the screen went dark again. He knew that what he was doing was reprehensible, looking into her phone, but he reasoned that he had earned this right. Plus, it wasn’t like he would go searching for some dirty secrets or whatever. He just wanted to look at the pictures she had taken this morning.

But when the conversation appeared on-screen, his name caught his attention. He scrolled up, returning to the previous day. Apparently, Shannon had talked about him with some Johanna (wh), the discussion arching back to at least three days. He perused over it, transfixed, forgetting even the presence of the MAJOR behind the door. This Johanna(wh) clearly hadn’t a high opinion of Minors; she kept calling them “sex-pets”. It made him angry, and he read the discussion that much more willingly.

From what he got, the other MAJOR asked Shannon why she even cared about this “Old Creep shantytown or whatever”. When Shannon explained that it was because she wanted to meet a Minor’s childhood friend, her “friend” had mocked her, asking her if it was because she liked them inbred that she wanted to go and pick one in a remote town like that. A shiver coursed through Alejandro’s body when he read the next message from J(wh):

“There is a dozen sex-pets just here in New Orleans which are just waiting for you to let them broke under you. Marco begged me to let you crush his bones under your ass, haha, what a moron! He should know that he wouldn’t be able to endure a tenth of what we do at night babe. Seriously, don’t waste Christmas in Chumptown or whatever. I want you to break my arms the 24th of December, ‘cause I’m being a naughty woman, with my sex-pet licking my asshole while I text you.”

Alejandro shuddered. There was a casual display of both sadism and masochism here that was nerve grating. This message alone implied that Shannon liked to hurt the people with whom she had sex. Until an hour ago, he would have had a hard time assuming it possible, but after seeing her casually destroying something to get her pleasure, it didn’t seem so strange anymore. He began to wonder if he could find some more information on her phone regarding this behavior, even if he knew that what he was doing was a gross violation of privacy.

He barely glanced at the last message sent by Johanna, where she said that she understood why she had went to Old Creep to get this “very sexy little morsel”. The MAJOR was asking Shannon if she could get a bit of it once the billionaire would have finished her games with him. Even with broken bones and bruises, she was willing to “play with the sex-pet’s remains”, just to see if it was tougher than the ones from the city. Alejandro was disgusted. Why did Shannon even bother with someone like that Johanna? She seemed like a whore, only interested in sex and brutal one at that…

He searched for other discussions, and a pattern quickly emerged. All of Shannon’s contact who had the (wh) attached to their surname, without a proper name behind, only talked about how she was “brutal”, “rough” and a “crazy Mistress”, how they wanted to please her at all cost. There was even one guy, Jack(wh) who begged her to come back and destroy his anus again with her “mighty strap-on which dwarf my poor, disgusting dick”. It was sick and Alejandro finally dropped the phone, utterly disgusted.

In each and every message to those peoples, Shannon was cold and distant. With her other, normal, contacts, she was polite, cheerful, caring about them and their problems, asking how their parents were, if such Minor grand-mother was doing well after her sojourn in the hospital… Apparently, she was using her money to help poor families and kept contact with peoples from over a dozen various associations active in the Big Easy and its suburbs. It was hard to reconcile this Shannon with the one apparently gleeful at the prospect of hurting partners or masturbating like a mad woman in his room just hours ago.

Alejandro returned to the apple. He had taken bite after bite while perusing the phone and almost a whole hour had went by, and still the MAJOR in the bathroom remained utterly silent. Pushing away the half-eaten apple, he got up and knocked at the door. This time, it didn’t even elicit a scrambling. Either she had fallen asleep, or she ignored him. Then a third, more frightening thought came to his mind. What if she has hurt herself? It seemed ludicrous at first, but she had clearly been horrified when she had noticed him looking at her after her seismic orgasm.

“Shannon? Are you okay in there?”

Still nothing. Alejandro began panicking. His mind was racing with the worst outcomes possible. He never went to this bathroom, so he didn’t know what was in there, but perhaps there was medication, or razor blades, or something. He wasn’t sure about how he felt toward Shannon, his budding feelings being in disarray after the events of the morning, but he sure as hell didn’t want her dead or hurt. How could he face himself if he had let her die while moping about a bunch of scrap? A bench press does not equate a life, you moron!

“Shannon, come on, open the door please!” he screamed with a hint of fear.

He kept pounding at the door with an impending sense of dread, calling his childhood friends several times, to no avail. Finally, he felt more than he heard a tremor and something massive standing just against the other side of the door. The MAJOR said nothing, but apparently, she was fine, and Alejandro sighed in relief. Still, while he waited for her to talk, she remained silent and it quickly became apparent to the Minor that the gigantic woman was not well at all.

“Shannon? Are you okay?”

“Go away.”

“What!?”

“Go away.”

The sound of her voice sent shivers down the Minor’s spine. She didn’t sound sad, not angry. Shannon’s voice was simply ringing… hollow. He really hated this kind of voice, he had heard one for years after the Incident, his own. It wasn’t until puberty and the changed which came with it that he had finally begun to truly feel something beyond this blur of sadness, disgust and depression which had been a constant companion for almost five years after he lost his arm. But he was a Minor, and hearing this kind of tone rumbling from a titanic MAJOR was unnerving.

“Shannon, I just want to talk, I swear. Come out, please…”

Alejandro was pleading. He was faking it, mostly; he only used this kind of desperate voice when he really needed to get a member of his family out of his shell. Kind of like that time when Mom had crushed a poor stray cat she loved so much one morning, not noticing the poor animal running between her feet. She had spent the whole day moping, the eyes lost in the distance, unable to care about anything until he begged her to talk with him. And she had done so.

Apparently, it worked as well with Shannon than with his mother. She opened the door and Alejandro took a step back. Even then, all he could see was the bottom of her breasts, her shirt strangely wet. He assumed she would do something, but she was simply there, standing, like some sort of immense statue. The Minor took some more steps back and cursed under his breath. Shannon’s eyes were full of silent tears and she was looking away, apparently not noticing what was around her, shutting herself from the whole world. He could see dried snot forming pathways under her nose and fresh material was added to it, without a care at all from the lady.

“Shannon? Are you with me?” asked the young man, unsure of her reaction.

The MAJOR simply stood here. She looked at him, but that was it. It was hardly what he would have called a progress, but it would have to make due. Apparently, her ego had been so badly bruised that she had shut down everything which wasn’t her. Considering what she had done, it was more a proof of her over-inflated pride than anything else. Alejandro would have loved to take her by the shoulders and shake her out of this self-serving miserabilism, but sadly, it was impossible. So, he had to shake her verbally.

“Okay, well, if you don’t want to speak with me… I’ll do the talking, right? So… what about your friend… what’s her name already… Johanna(wh)? Yeah, that one. You had some interesting chat with her, about your sexual life. It’s good to be open minded.”

Alejandro couldn’t suppress a grin when he saw Shannon startled. Her face went from her blank but sad state to a pure depiction of horror. Her hands covered her mouth. The movement caught the Minor’s eyes and it was only then that he realized that the MAJOR wasn’t wearing any panty or thong. He felt a little uneasy, looking at her crotch again, so he forced his eyes upward, to her face. And he simply remained silent, waiting for her reaction.

“You… you looked at my discussion with Johanna?” asked the giantess with a very weak and small voice.

“Yup… and those with Jack(wh) and many others” he added, trying to keep his voice neutral.

“No… no…, why… why would you… Oh God…”

Alejandro sighed as Shannon started to swing back and forth. It was better than nothing, but he had hoped to see her well enough to be angry at her for what she had done in her room, but he couldn’t shout at someone so clearly distraught… even if he suspected that the reason she was in this state of mind had more to do with the fact that he had seen her rutting like some crazed sex-addict than the destruction she had unleashed. That’s the problem with MAJORS… it’s always, me, me, me!

“Shannon. Sit down.”

The titanic woman looked at him, totally at a loss. She kept swinging and her hands were all curled up on her face, wiping tears and snot. Alejandro caught her gaze and hooked it. He refused to back down; despite the turmoil he was able to read in those big, beautiful, eyes of her. He saw shame, anger, sorrow, disgust and fear. Now, he needed to calm her down; it was a rodeo he had mastered when dealing with Lindsey years ago.

“Sit down” he repeated, keeping his voice calm and neutral.

When she had been five, Lindsey had come in his room, despite their parent’s orders that he was to be left alone. Since the Incident, he had avoided her, and she had been quite unhappy. She wanted her “’Rando” and she had come to get him. When he had seen her, he had tried to hide behind a house he was building out of used matches. Her sister had simply destroyed it, rushing thought it to get her brother. When her hands had touched him, he had wailed, terrified, and she had let him go, shocked. Mom had come to get her out of the room and she had returned mere minutes ago to calm down her older child.

During three days, Lindsey had refused to see her brother, and Alejandro had felt guilty. So he had went to see her, and he had found her curled into fetal position when he entered, refusing to look at him because she was afraid that she would hurt him again if she did so. Alejandro had taken a whole day talking with his little sister, showing a neutral and calming face, talking with her slowly and with care, as much as he could as an eleven years old Minor kid suffering from a massive trauma. It had been hard, but quite worth it. The key was to shock the other by talking with her and then offering her a hand.

And just as it had worked with Lindsey, so did Shannon who obeyed his command. She did so slowly, carefully, her gaze never leaving his face. It was always so strange to see how MAJORS could react to the appeasing voice of a Minor; it was almost as if they were designed to calm down when the supposedly inferior branch of Humanity was with them, putting away their need to be competitive and violent, to get rid of a part of their massive egos. Taking a deep breath, he approached the knees of the black teenager.

“Up, please.”

“Up?” asked Shannon, still lost, but calmer.

‘Yes. Up. Put me on your right shoulder, please.”

Alejandro managed to keep his poker face when her powerful digits closed on his body. He said nothing while she took him up and deposed him on her shoulder. Here, he couldn’t use his arm to catch her hairs, like he had done this morning. Instead, he sat upon the massive shoulder and leaned backward a little, using his hand to clutch at the shirt’s material. He tried to savor the sensation of being so close to the face of Shannon, how he towered so much over the house. It’s how they see the world. It‘s always so stunning. No wonder they look down on us, how could they do anything else when they don’t know better?

“I’m sorry” whispered Shannon, turning her face away from his.

“Sorry for what?”

“For… for the way I behaved in your room. For being a… a whore… To…”

“Do you like dominating others this much? Do you need to hurt your partner?” he interrupted. He needed to apply some more pressure.

“I… Yes, but only with MAJORS! I would never… not… not to you, I swear!”

Shannon turned her head again and this time she looked straight at him, a desperate look in her eyes. Alejandro barely avoided some of her bangs, which brushed him, just above his own head.

“Because you wouldn’t need to be brutal, am I right? You could dominate me, or any Minor without having to resort to violence.”

“…Yes…” she meekly admitted after a long time, her skin getting paler as her shame took a toll on her.

“Tell me... do you think that Minors can be your equals, to you MAJORS I mean? Answer truthfully please.”

“I… No…” sobbed the giantess, hiding her face in her hands. “But… but I don’t see you as a Minor! You’re not… not like the others, so you don’t have to worry and…”

“Shannon. I am a Minor” he interrupted; still calm even he felt a pang of anger inside of him. “That’s a part of who I am. I’m a prize to be taken by most MAJORS, that’s even why you came here in the first place, we both know it. But I don’t think that you’ve really grasped what it means to be a Minor here, in Old Creek. Everyone tries to hit on my parents to get some time with me. Just two weeks ago, a neighbor from up the road, coming from Austin, left a letter for me when no one else was home. She’s already 88 years old and a widow, with four kids… and she painted it as positive, because it would mean that we would grow old together, should we bond and marry. That’s how it is here.”

He had her now, entirely. She was listening, she would even hear what he was saying, perhaps even understand it. Now, he had to explain some more to her. It was how he had helped shape Lindsey’s view of the world and Minors in it. That’s how he had made sure that she wouldn’t see the minors as peoples with inferior rights, ambitions and dreams. That was the trick he had understood even before the Incident. Minors were inferiors; despite how much he hated to admit it, it was the truth. But it didn’t mean that they had to possess fewer rights than MAJORS. That’s why Shannon’s idea of a campaign had caught his attention. And that’s why he had to set her straight to make sure that it would work.

“She was right, of course, since a MAJOR will only share half his or her life with a Minor, after all. She’s sexy, gentle, and still in age to bear children… and her husband was also a Minor who died of old age, so I know she would treat me well. It would probably be a good life.”

“But you can’t want it! You should seek more!” interjected Shannon, who was becoming agitated.

“Why so? Society doesn’t want my kind to aspire too much. We don’t have the same rights than you MAJORS. We can’t get a license until we're fifteen, you can at ten. We can’t go to an attraction parks, or a cinema or a mall unaccompanied, if you get caught, it’s the police station and a call to “your” MAJOR…” he let his voice trail, indicating the numerous other examples.

“But… but it’s for your protection” meekly objected the gigantic teenager.

“Is it now? Wouldn’t we be better protected if it was made clear to all MAJORS that we Minors aren’t toys to be claimed, or pets to be adopted? We are peoples, with our aspirations, dreams and hopes. Perhaps that they may seem trivial to you overgrown bullies, but they are ours and one of the first lesson than a Minor must learn is to give up on them.”

“You haven’t given up on your dream!” replied Shannon defensively.

“No? What were they when I was a kid? What are they now?”

Alejandro watched as the MAJOR searched her memories. He wouldn’t have been certain before, but the rush of old memories from the previous evening had reminded him. He had told her, he was sure of it, it was just a matter of her caring enough to find it. To his relative surprise, she only took a minute or so.

“You wanted to become a scientist… just like Auntie Ofelia.”

Alejandro nodded while Shannon’s face lifted. Talking was doing her good, which was what he wanted. He needed her to clean her mess, to begin with, then herself, and she would be prone to doing so once out of her self-pity. He still had a lot to tell her, and she needed to be receptive. Hopefully, she would still be that open after he told her about his current situation.

“Yep. Do you know why I gave up on it?”

“You… you gave up? Why!?”

“That’s what I’m asking you…” he taunted.

“Be… because of the Incident?”

“In part. But mostly it was because, despite the school courses that Mom and Dad got for me online, I could see Lindsey gobbling them up as soon as she had read them while I struggled. I lost my heart. What was the point in working so hard if a six years old could grasp so easily what I couldn’t understand after hours of hard work? That and the special courses in hers and Alaric’s schools, the one nobody ever talk about near a Minor. Too much secrecy, not enough examples to remain motivated. The last Minor scientist died forty years ago so…

So I gave up on all of this. I admitted that I would probably end my life in Old Creek, with a lady who would get to have another husband like three months top after I died or something. Once I had admitted that I wouldn’t become a celebrity, or a scientist, or anything remotely amazing in my working life, well, I turned my mind to other projects. I paint, I draw, I build… It’s slow, hard, especially with one arm, but it’s rewarding. When I’m tired, I read history books about Old Creek, our State, our country, our world, sometimes in another order…”

Alejandro stopped his talking, his eyes delved into the perplexed and somewhat sad gaze of the gigantic MAJOR. Now. It was the moment to ask the gut-wrenching questions, the ones she needed to answer if she ever hoped to become a better person, especially around minors. Despite his feelings, he knew that should see try to lie or sugar-coat the truth, it would be over. They could remain friends, but that would be it, and even then, more like peoples who knew each other’s a little, and nothing more. And he would be fine with it.

“Tell me Shannon. When you left my room earlier, was it because of the havoc you caused or simply because I saw you in your state of lust?” he asked sternly.

“I… I…” she stammered, unable to respond at first, but then she looked at her breasts and ended her sentence. “It was because you saw me… I couldn’t bear the idea that you would see me at my… my most vile!” Her tears resumed.

“I see… well, your honest at least, that’s good. So, I guess you didn’t even paid attention to what you crushed to make your… dildo?”

Shannon shuddered but finally answered. “Some sort of machine to lift weight?”

“Yup.”

“I’ll buy you a new one, I swear! A better one even, one adapted to your… your handicap… I mean your arm not… not your size. Being a Minor isn’t a handicap, obviously”, she added very nervously.

“I highly doubt that you could buy anything like it anywhere.”

“It was just a bench press” she meekly objected.

“No. I designed the plans, and crafted it myself. Two years and a half of hard work crushed in mere minutes. By you. Simply because you could and you needed something to get release, am I wrong?”

“…”

“Am. I. Wrong, Shannon?” he repeated, letting his anger shows.

“No…” whispered the giantess.

“Good. Admitting it is the first step toward correcting your behavior.”

“Correcting my…” began the massive woman, but Alejandro interrupted her.

“Yes. Correcting your behavior. You need to do it lady, if you want your campaign to be remotely effective. You won’t be able to uplift Minor’s standing in society if you don’t truly care about us. You need to see us for what we are, what are our problems and seek new ways to solve them; ways which don’t require you MAJORS to do everything for us. Autonomy, perhaps even independency for minorkind, that’s what you should promote. Do a good job with it and I’ll be one of your ambassadors to the world.”

“You wouldn’t be my first ambassador? But how could I launch it without you? I… I need you!?”

“No you don’t. New Orleans is so much more populous than Old Creek, you’re bound to find a Minor like me there. And even if it isn’t the case” he added to prevent her from talking, “you’ve bragged about your wealth and clout. Find someone like me in L.A., New York, Beijing, Mexico, Madrid, Paris, wherever he or she may be. Do it. Do it well, and in six monthes, I’ll evaluate your campaign from here. If you’ve worked hard and well… I’ll join you in the Big Easy.”

“You would!?”screamed the MAJOR, clapping her hand in thunderous applause.

“Yes. I would. Because the next days of this week, we won’t be trying to force this campaign and lift it off the ground from here. We will work on you, on us. When you’ll return to New Orleans, you’ll be ready to do well for Minors, I’ll make sure of it. Do we have a deal?”

“Yes… yes, we have a deal” replied Shannon with hope in her voice.

“Perfect. Now, put me down and up you go. You’ve got to take your new sex-toy out of my room. There is no way that I’ll let my baby sister stumble on it, and she’ll be the first in my room this evening, I’m sure; and you need to put back on its feet my bookcase you tumbled. Then, you’ll wash yourself, because you looks like crap, and then we’ll eat, because I’m just too hungry to do anything else…”

The titanic teenager looked at him, perched on her shoulder and, with a very soft, very low, voice, she asked a very important question.

“Would you… would you bath with me?”

Chores and small victory by Kurogane335

Chapter 15: Chores and small victory

Shannon looked at the Minor on her shoulder, hoping that he would agree. She knew she needed to wash herself clean, but she hadn’t the courage to do it alone. Despite Alejandro’s comprehensive and calming voice and the hope he had given her, she still wanted to have him with her, if only to be sure that she hadn’t fallen asleep and was dreaming in the bathroom. Please, be real and not the figment of my imagination chastising me… I don’t want to ever wake up if it’s the case!

“I’ve already showered earlier, while you were moping, sorry”, said Alejandro, dashing her hopes. “Plus, do we even have a bathtub large enough for you?”

“Well, yes?” she replied, a little puzzled. “This one is made to be able to accommodate two MAJORS ar the same time and then some.”

“Really? I’ve haven’t been in this bathroom for ten years, to tell the truth. I guess it was installed after the Incident. It’s probably a miracle that I don’t have a whole lot more of younger siblings then.”

“How would a double bathtub mean that your parents would make more kids?”

“Because they always have sex in there after an argument” he explained, apparently unfazed by what he was saying. “And they argue at least four times a week. Which is rather low, if what I read on the Internet of MAJOR to MAJOR interaction is true, MAJOR couples tend to argue at least twice that amount usually. Either my dad is unusually calm or having a Minor in the family, even unbonded, calms them down, I don’t know.”

“Having you around is calming” said Shannon under her breath.

“Really? It didn’t look that way in my room…”

“Alejandro!” pleaded Shannon, hoping that he would let it slide, at least for the time being.

“What? I told you that you need to shape up. You won’t if you try to weasel yourself out of the mess you made at the first occasion. I’m here to keep you on the straight and narrow path, young lady!”

The MAJOR wanted to protest, that she wasn’t trying to brush off the events in his room, but she couldn’t push the lie behind her lips. She was trying to mellow him out and get him to forget about any anger he had toward her. But the Minor was too clever to be fooled that way. She wanted to sight in frustration, but contained herself, because it wouldn’t have helped her cause at all, quite the contrary. Why did I have to fall in love with him as soon as I saw him, all those years ago? Couldn’t have had met a more common Minor who wouldn’t make me so uncomfortable in my own skin when he wants to?

But as the titanic woman gazed at the diminutive teenager on her shoulder, she knew that it wouldn’t have been possible. Despite how hard it was to earn his good graces, Alejandro was simply too beautiful, too kind, too precious even, to be given up because he forced her to confront her own shortcomings. She had to try to change her ways to be with him, he was worth at the very least that much effort, even if a lot of MAJORS would have disagreed with her. His fortitude, his resolution when faced with the hardships that life had sent in his path was a source of inspiration, after all.

“So? When will you get up and go clean my room?” asked the Minor, cocking an eyebrow and bringing her back to the present.

“I… Right now, don’t worry!” replied the giantess, a little to quickly to try to mask her errant thoughts.

“Whoa, put me down first!” exclaimed the young man on her shoulder just as she was beginning to push back with her hands to get up. “I don’t want to spend my day going up and down the stairs. Plus, all you really need to do is try to put straight the broken bookcase and getting your makeshift sex-toy out of the room.”

“Where should I drop it? In the garbage outside?” asked Shannon, wanting to prove that she could have some initiatives in the matter.

“Who said you would drop it?” asked Alejandro, his tone harsher.

“But… what would I…” began the young black woman before being interrupted.

“You’ll keep it as a reminder, at least during the first six months. Each time you’ll be doubting your campaign for Minors’ rights, each time the so-called conventional wisdom of MAJORKIND will tell you that what you’re doing is stupid, that the way of the world as it is now is already working really well for us, the “genetically retarded”, the “sex-pets”, you’ll look at it and remember how you destroyed years of hard work without even caring one bit. It should help you keep a healthy behavior” growled the Minor, with steel in his voice.

Shannon wanted to protest. I don’t need that thing to do good for your kind! Now that you have enlightened me, I can do it right. I just have to fight the vision that society has on Minors. I can do it just fine without this reminder of my failures! But the titaness dared not spay it out loud. Alejandro’s eyes were two minuscule spheres of absolute determination; he wouldn’t back down on it. I guess it can’t be too bad to keep it, she reasoned. I could always see it as a token of hope for a new meeting with him in New Orleans!

“As you wish” she meekly replied to his tirade.

“I’m not trying to be unfair with you, Shannon” explained the Minor who had clearly read in her. “But you really need this. You’re not used to hear no for an answer, for one thing, so think of it as a big fat no from me when it’s needed. And, you are over-reacting almost all the time! Having it around you will probably help you calm down a little.”

“I’m not over excited!” replied the MAJOR, a little angry. “I’m a calm and competent business woman who…”

“Who lost it being a Minor’s room for like two minutes for whatever reason, and sometimes need to beat MAJORS and break their bones in bed. That’s hardly what I would call a calm and composed person. I guess it’s a miracle you become this rich. That or this brain of yours sometimes manages to be wired properly” interrupted the Minor sternly.

“But… That’s not… Sex and business are nothing alike!”

“Yes, of course” said Alejandro with a great dose of snarkyness in his voice. “I’m certain that dominance as nothing to do in both…”

The giantess grunted dismissively at the small figure on her shoulder but did not dare refute his points. She had to admit that he was at least partially right, in that she liked being bossy around her employees, but it was natural. MAJORS needed to be reminded of who was higher in the food chain, and even if she was taller than almost every other person on this planet, some needed to be dominated for their own good. It wasn’t like Minors, who were naturally subservient, at least most of them. She even had ordered gyms and boxing rooms in every of her firms, to ensure a steady use of unnecessary aggression in her workforce.

“So?” asked the beautiful teenager on her shoulder, somewhat impatiently.

“So what?”

“When will you get me off your shoulder? I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I’m hungry, and half an apple won’t cut it. I want warm food!” he almost screamed as his belly grumbled.

Shannon couldn’t suppress a smile. Despite his strong mind and resolute behavior, he still had some incredibly moments when he acted as the cutest thing ever. She caught the little teenager in her hands, savoring the sensation of his shirt and tanned skin under it, the firmness in his body which was hiding a greater vulnerability. In that instant, she wanted so much to cuddle him but she managed to keep control of herself. With a sigh, she dropped him on the floor and got up.

“I’ll be right back. I’ll make us lunch and then I’ll go to the bath. Are you okay with it?”

“Yeah…” replied the Minor, not really enthusiastic about it. “Try not to take too much time with your dildo…”

“ALEJANDRO!” screamed Shannon, shocked by his crude language and interrupting the teenager before he could become more vulgar.

“What? I told you, you need to change your vision of us, Minors, if you really want to help us. We aren’t innocent little dolls or pets. I know what you crafted out of my precious bench press, and I think I’ve the right to call it for what it is. Or are you trying to tell me that I shouldn’t because it doesn’t suit the way you imagine me?”

“I… NO! It’s just that it’s… vulgar.”

“You spoke rather crudely to some of your contacts, miss” replied the Minor icily.

“Please, Alejandro”, begged the titanic woman, bending the knee just before her smaller friend. “Don’t judge me after what you read in my phone. I’ve… I’ve urges, because I try to keep my sexual activity low. I’ve never had a long term partner, and I’m tired of short relations, so I bottle in everything and sometimes… sometimes I need release. I end being brutal, extremely, and I understand that it could leave you disgusted or even afraid of me, but I swear that all those peoples always consents to what I do to them.

I don’t want you to think that I’m simply some sex-crazed sadist or something. I do what I do because I’ve no one in my life that could help me keep me on the right way, because everyone is afraid of me. But you aren’t… You’re the only one who dares to speak me like you do. You don’t see me as a rising star, or an immensely massive MAJOR, or… or whatever peoples usually see in me. You just… you just see me as a person. Perhaps… perhaps one you don’t like much, I would get it. But it’s a first to me, outside of my family. So, I beg of you, don’t ever change that. Just… just, give me the time to changes to your liking… You said yourself that you would make it your priority to change that this week…”

Shannon stopped talking. The Minor’s face had mellowed out. He still had resolve, but there was also indecision. Clearly, she had struck a nerve, and he was ready to hear her out. I just need to make one more push, and he’ll be ready to give me some more chances, and I think I know what to offer him. I’m willing to change for you, beautiful, but I can’t do it in an hour, or even a day. Leave me the time to become better for you, please. I’ll do it for you…

“Fine… fine…” said the Minor, clearly shaken by her explanation.

“Thank you! I’ll do you a superb lunch, I swear! What do you think about seasoned pork ribs and artisanal French fries?”

“Urgh, do you want to fatten me that much? What do you have against quinoa and good old steak? It’s good, healthy and nutritive.”

“Quinoa?” repeated Shannon, a little disgusted at this idea. “I guess I can do it, if you really want it…”

“I really do, yeah.”

“Fine” sighed the titaness, before rising to her full height and walking over the Minor, offering him a direct view to her privates. If he wanted to get a look at it, he could After all, if he got to be crude, so could she!

-----------------------------------------------

Shannon took the makeshift sex-toy in her hands. It was still a massive chunk of metal, even for her, covered in dried cum. The smell was terrible, but it helped her keep her mind calm and collected. She approached the fallen bookcase and put it back on, crouching to get the books with her free hand. She marveled at how small they were. She hadn’t taken the time to actually gauge the room when she had brought Alejandro in earlier this day. Now, she noticed how massive she looked in there. Everything was Minor-sized, even the top of the bookcases barely reached her waist.

She shuddered when she took notice of how destroyed the fallen one was. Her foot had splintered the wood, even reduced one of the horizontal planks to splinters. If she had hit Alejandro like that, he would have probably died on the spot, and it terrified her. I really need to learn how to control myself around him. I wouldn’t be able to endure the idea of hurting or even killing him, just because I’m so big and strong…

She noticed two rags, smelling terribly. My yoga pant! I guess he used it to soak up my cum. Oh God, I’m so ashamed of myself… I’ll really learn from you love, I swear. I’ll do my best to avoid such behavior in the future. She grabbed the utterly destroyed pants, which reminded her of the need to ask for her mother to bring her a thong and pants for the afternoon diner. She hoped that she would be able to wiggle herself out of this without too much trouble. Her family was sometimes far too inquisitive, and she hated the very idea to use her natural superiority over them to shut them up.

With a sigh, she exited the room and went to the garage. She dropped the dildo on the ground in a loud clang and put the pants in the trash bin. She then proceeded to move to the kitchen. On her way, she noticed that Alejandro was in the living-room, a headphone on his head. She wondered where or when he had found it, since he couldn’t have come and gone to his room and she found the idea of him having his set here strange. Perhaps he had a spare?

She chose to not bother him, and went to make use if her magic in a kitchen. She took his quinoa and one extra-massive portion of steak. No need to prepare two full-sized… I mean, two MAJOR sized portions, I guess. I only need a normal… a MAJOR one, and I’ll make a Minor one out of the extra-part. It was harder than she had assumed it would be to actually resonate in a way which wasn’t dismissive of Minors, but Alejandro had been right. If she wanted her campaign to be a success, and she wanted it badly, she needed to change the way she thought about a lot of things.

She grumbled while searching for Auntie’s spices. She liked her food extra-hot, and if she remembered it right, it was also the case of the Ferrand family. The previous diner had been good but, clearly, Ofelia hadn’t had a heavy hand while spicing it. To the contrary, Shannon added a great deal of pepper, cumin and even a drop of a special variety of peppers, created to stimulate the taste buds of MAJORS to the extreme. She was extra-careful with that one, putting it only on her meat, and letting the rest dilute itself in the fat, so it would imbibe the smaller portion.

All the while, she couldn’t help but wonder what her life would be now. She had to find Minors like Alejandro, several ones, to promote her vision everywhere. She needed to actually care about families with Minors beyond the greedy interest of finding a partner. It would be time consuming, especially with all her occupations. The next two months were almost full, she doubted she could go and screen herself the candidates. But perhaps that she could make sure that everything would be done according to her wishes even while she was here.

Letting the food alone for a minute, she reached for the sofa in the living-room. Alejandro was sitting on it near the garden’s windows, but she only wanted to retrieve her business phone in her bag, on the other side of the furniture. She took it and promptly resumed her work in the kitchen. She barely glanced at the phone between the cooking phases, making sure that she hadn’t missed any big alerts. Finally, she lowered the induction, so the food would remain warm but wouldn't overcook, washed her hands and called her secretary.

“Finn. Yes, I’m fine. Listen to me, it’s urgent. You’ve seen my project for #minorthingsmatterstoo. Good. Then I need you to launch an immediate screening on minors in the US, Canada and Western Europe, as a start, possibly India, Latin America and Africa, but we'll see about them later on if it's too difficult. I need at least twenty potential ambassadors at this hour in two days. No, I don’t care that you think it’s impossible. You will relay my orders, and they’ll be followed, are we clear? Yeah, that’s better.

Now, those Minors have to been independent minded. What do you mean; you don’t know what an independent minded Minor is? Isn’t it obvious? They must not want to be bonded or cuddled like the rest of their kind if they are ok with a bond. They have to seek a better standing for them and all Minors in our society. Yes, I’m sure that some of them are like that, and yes I know that they’ll be very few. But, again, I don’t care about the odds. Do what I say and we’re good. Understood? Perfect.” Just like that, the giantess hung up her phone and served the food, bringing it to the table.

“Alejandro! Lunch’s ready!” she roared, her mighty voice probably able to drown out whatever music he was listening too. Still, if he was anything like Derek, he would take at least five minutes to come, which left her plenty of time to put utensils, glasses and water on the table. Then she sat, the bare skin of her ass shuddering when it made contact with the cold wood of the chair. Finally, the Minor joined her.

“Where do I sit?” asked the teenager.

“Near me, like yesterday. Except this time, and I hope you’ll be able to excuse me, I’ll put my plate on my tits. I’m hungry too and I don’t have the patience to squint and bring my food to my mouth from so far below me.”

“No problem. I mean, it’s already a wonder that the chair…” begun the Minor before abruptly stopping and looking at everything but her. Still, the MAJOR knew perfectly what he wanted to say and answered the question he did not dare ask.

“I’m weighing almost two tons, Alejandro. Each of my baby’s weigh roughly 250kg (551lbs) and… well, I have a lot of other curves. I guess that the cost of being affected with gigantism and gigantomastia when you’re already a MAJOR” she laughed. “But don’t worry; I’ll be careful around you. But now that I’ve been very open with such a sensitive subject, I need you to answer a personal question too. It’s only fair, after all.”

“Fine, ask away” grunted the Minor.

“Do you know how to swim?”

“What the hell is this question for?” replied Alejandro, clearly suspicious.

“Just answer!” said the MAJOR, with her most innocent tone.

“Fine… No, I don’t. I was too young at first, and after the Incident my parents were too afraid to let me go in the water… But why asks this?”

“Well, because now I know that I’ll be able to mix usefulness and pleasure after lunch, because you wouldn’t pass on an opportunity to learn new things. It wouldn’t be very Minor-forwarding from you to do so, after all” she chirped.

Shannon couldn’t help but laugh out loud when she saw the minor rolling his eyes. This time, she had been the one to get the other dancer where she wanted him to be.

Swimming bath by Kurogane335

Chapter 16: Swimming bath

“Wipe out your drool” said Alejandro with a sly smile. “You’ve already seen me in my undies today Shannon, you won’t see me naked too…”

“Don’t be like that” said the MAJOR, engulfing a monstrous amount of quinoa and meat in one go. “Itch foou on goo.”

“Jesus! Don’t speak with your mouth full! What are you, a four year old? I’ve no idea what you just said!”

"I said…” replied Shannon after gulping down her food. “that it’s for your own good.”

“How the hell learning to swim would be good for me? I never go to the sea or the pool!”

“Well, there is a lot of water near the Crescent City you know? When… I mean if you join me there, we’re bound to go to the sea and the swimming pools. Heck, I want my future house to have a huge ass pool, even for me! But isn’t that unfair anyway that you can’t go to swim with friends and family? I mean, Minors are able to swim, obviously, but I don’t think that most of you guys actually know how, because most MAJORS bonded with you guys are afraid for you when they go to the pool and sea. If you’re able to learn how to swim, then it will be proof enough for others to teach it to their… I mean, the Minors they are bonded with, don’t you think?”

Alejandro looked at Shannon’s face, gawking for a second. She played me! he realized. I went for it, bait, hook and sinker, like a moron! I’ve given her the perfect approach to beat me at my own game. Well played lady! He had no real way to back out of it, except saying that he didn’t want to share a bath with her… which would have been a lie, and that he was afraid of swimming, which would have been the truth. Since his mind was so heavily closed to outside influences, he was quite sure he would be able to hide his true reasons; Shannon wouldn’t have been able to pick up his lies. But he hated the idea to hide his fear that way. He hated being afraid anyway, so now that he had been trapped, he had to accept it.

“Don’t tell me that you’re afraid?” asked Shannon, as if she was able to read his mind despite his certainties. “I swear you won’t be in danger, ever!”

“I’m not afraid”, snapped the Minor, before calming down. “Sorry, it’s just that… I don’t really like the idea of swimming, that’s all. And this morning’s shooting was supposed to be safe too, may I add.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be a lot more careful this time! I’ll make sure you won’t drown or anything, we can even put conditions on it if you want” proposed the MAJOR teenager.

“Fine… then I’ll come in after your bath. I’m not learning to swim in bath foam, or perfumed water, or whatever you do in a bath. And I won’t swim over your body. You’re out of the water and watching over me the whole time. Are we clear?” Shannon looked a little taken aback, but she managed to put back her smile rather quickly.

“Of course… don’t worry, I’ll try to not take too much time washing myself, even if I’ve a lot of ground to cover” she replied coyly, pointing at her curves with her free hand.

“No kidding…” mumbled the Minor under his breath.

Alejandro had to admit that to stand so close to her while she was eating was quite spectacular. Even seated far below the table’s top where he himself was sitting, her head was at least a meter and a half above his. She was probably near five meters tall already, from what he got, and he wondered if she had stopped growing. Directly to his left, the monstrous mass of her breasts was resting, a mighty mountain now only contained by her shirt. It was rather terrifying to realize that each of those monstrous globes weighted roughly three and a half more than his whole body. His measly 70kg (154lbs) sounded incredibly puny compared to it. If she wanted to do anything to him, he wouldn’t have been able to resist, in any way, shape or form. How they could be so heavy, he didn’t really know, but his Mom had explained to him that MAJORS had a higher density of everything in their bodies, from muscles to nerve and, obviously, fat.

The Minor returned to his food. It was good, if spicy. Alejandro’s mother being Mexican, the family was quite used to spicy food, but his Mom usually prepared his meals in a separate plate to avoid mixing the natural spices with the genetically modified to please MAJOR’s palates, except for important occasions, like Dia de los Muertos or the diner from a day ago. This time, he could feel his tongue tingling with the strength of one of those modified condiment. Still, the food was delicious. He sighed a little. Couldn’t she be bad at one thing? Seriously, that’s what so frustrating when dealing with MAJORS. You think they’ll have at least one thing they’ll be incredibly crappy at, and they keep proving you wrong.

“Is the food not to your liking?” asked Shannon, suddenly a little worried, and the Minor realized he had probably frowned at his plate. “I’m not used to cook quinoa… I’m more of a French fries, huge burgers and sauces girl” she said deridingly. “That’s one of the reason I’ve not the typical body for a MAJOR woman” she added, winking at him while shaking her breasts a little.

“Yeah… now that I know that you’ve genetic mutations to explain your size and all, I get it a little better, but I guess you do like junk food all right. Most MAJORS really need to get out of their way to get tights like yours…”

“What do you mean by that, exactly” inquired the gigantic woman, squinting her eyes suspiciously.

“Well, they are large, even for your size. And except if you pull out another mutation from it to explain its size, there is no way your butt got this big without some serious effort. Or lack, thereof. Usually, you guys eat whatever you want, run ten miles and get to eat shit again, without taking a pound. That’s so frustrating…”

“Hey! I do squats, a lot, that’s why my tights and butts are large and firm, but my tummy is flat… well, almost flat. Plus I’ve got some abs under this perfectly sized layer of fat!”

“Of course…” replied the Minor not committing himself further. Apparently, it was a sensitive matter.

“That’s true! And anyway, why did you say that it’s only us, MAJORS? Minors can do so too, after all.”

“Absolutely not!” yelled Alejandro. “If I don’t eat a balanced diet and exercice seriously, I’ll fatten up extremely quickly, and then I’ll have all kind of health problems, or I’ll have to do a lot of exercises and change the way I eat. Seriously, aren’t they supposed to teach you at least that in schools or something?”

“Uh... Honestly? The only courses about Minor’s biology are, well, they are shared with your kind and they are often… extremely boring. I’m sorry, but it’s true” she added hastily after Alejandro glared at her. “It’s basically all kind of hippy crap about the bonds, how you’re precious and all. The only thing remotely interesting is the carrying training. But even that, I can’t tell for sure, you need to be accompanying a Minor to get into those classes, so, well, I’ve never even been to one…”

Alejandro was truly shocked to hear it. He knew that Lindsey and Al’ had got that kind of stupid “courses” but he had assumed that things would be different, for the better, in a big city, with probably at least a hundred or more Minors, like New Orleans. Apparently, it wasn’t the case, which made him realize how hard it would be to change mentalities. Despite what he had read on some blogs, he highly doubted that MAJORS in great conurbations were really more open-minded than in small communities like Old Creek.

The two of them then proceeded to finish their plates. Alejandro took his time, thinking of what he would do in the gigantic bathtub he hadn’t seen in ten years. Shannon finished her plate extremely quickly and then went to the bathroom, offering him a view of her massive ass swaying tantalizingly all the way from the table to the living-room. The Minor sighed. It’ll be hard to hide your erection in just your underwear buddy, just hopes that she’ll manage to control herself better than in your room…

---------------------------------------

Shannon dropped her shirt on the ground and picked up her phone. She had asked her mother to bring her a full panoply, because she wanted to be in clean clothes for the evening... and she needed to dress up anyway. The Matthewsons wanted to bring their hosts to Old Creek most famous restaurant, “The Wife’s Mariner”, by the harbor, and she needed to look good. With a sigh, she carefully straightened herself. The ceiling was so low here that her head brushed against it. She assumed that this rather intimate bathroom was a former Minor’s sized room, and that either the Ferrands or the previous owners had transformed it.

Why Alejandro’s parents had chosen a gigantic bathtub, which occupied at least two-third of the space, she wasn’t sure, but it served her well. The shower shoved into a corner would have been far too small for her, even without the fact that a great deal of her body would have been above the glass walls and she would have drowned the floor washing herself. With a hum, she dropped to her knees to open the faucet. She also pressed the button which would warm the body of the tub, a common feature for modern MAJOR’s baths, to prevent the water from cooling too soon.

Letting out sigh of relief, she dove slowly into the hot water, her skin crawling and tingling exquisitely. Shannon loved those extremely warm baths, where she could savor the sensation of water against her nude body. This time, she would have to hasten her usually very long and sensual sessions, because she really wanted to have Alejandro in there with her sooner rather than later. She had heard before coming to Old Creek that the new craze among the wealthiest family of New Orleans who had a member bonded to a Minor was to actually take a very cold bath, using the MAJOR’s resilience to endure it, and then to have the Minor, who had stayed in very warm clothes and near a radiator during his superior bondmate’s bath, used as a small personal heater.

Before this week, she had found the idea extremely attractive, but after her talks with Alejandro, she couldn’t help but notice how degrading it was for the Minor, to be used like a heater. While her friends laughed about putting their Minor under their arms or even between their breasts to get warm and fuzzy in the same time, the black titaness now understood that such a thing was only acceptable for the smaller breed of humanity because it didn’t know better. Alejandro would tear her apart if she even dared to try this with him, and it was quite right.

“Who would have thought that such a little thing could influence me so easily”, she mused to herself. “It’s all because of his cute looks, of course. How anyone could say “no” or “you’re wrong” to him?”

Taking the shampoo used by Auntie Ofelia, Shannon began her work on her mane of black curly hair. It would take hours for the tangled mess to dry, but she hadn’t much of a choice. If she wanted to avoid wetting it, she had to shower, and carefully at that. Hopefully, it would be back to normal before the evening. If not, well, she was a MAJOR; wet hair in early winter wouldn’t kill her, at worst she would get a small cold during a day or two.

She scrubbed her body clean and rinsed it in a hot stream of water. Just as she finished, she heard a timid knocking at the door. The towels here were far too small to cover her body and so she didn’t bother trying and instead bounced to open the door. Below her, a flustered Alejandro turned his gaze away from her titanic curves, his tanned skin blushing exquisitely. The MAJOR couldn’t suppress a little laugh, savoring for an instant her upper hand, before taking a knee before her still clothed friend.

“Couldn’t you have covered yourself?” mumbled the Minor, clearly embarrassed.

“Nope, your towels are too small for me and my babies, sorry” chirped the black behemoth with a big smile on her face. “And shouldn’t you be naked to learn how to swim?”

“I told you I don’t want to be naked” grumbled the minor. “I’ll stay in my underwear…”

“You don’t need to be embarrassed, that wouldn’t be the first dick I would see, you know?”

“Whoa. I’m impressed by your smoothness” replied Alejandro, his face becoming ever redder. “But I don’t believe you… You told me that you’ve never been with a Minor before...” 

“Oh baby…” said Shannon, more sympathetically, understanding his concernes. “You don’t need to be ashamed of your size. I won’t judge you on that. If I stopped to this kind of considerations, I wouldn’t want to become your girlfriend. And let’s be clear. I really, really, want to become your girlfriend” she added, a serious look on her face.

The Minor still seemed intimidated and embarassed, and for a moment, Shannon feared he would simply turn around and flee to the safety of his room. She refused to try to stop him if he did so, he had the right to change his mind, and she wouldn’t judge him for that. Instead, she simply offered him her left hand, a gesture which left him comically puzzled. He looked at it, as if he did not understand why she had extended her massive appendage to him.

“Take it, you idiot” she explained gently. “I’ll walk with you to the bathtub”.

Shannon had expected some cynical remark, perhaps even a jab at the fact that she was acting like an overbearing hen. Instead, she felt the Minor’s small fingers against the palm of her hand, and she delicately closed her owns over it. It was so strange; she almost had the impression to have to handle a small bird. If she pressed too much, it would die; not enough, it would fly away. She slowly turned, staying in her crouched position, so that she wouldn’t lift the young man off the ground and that he would be able to follow her move.

-----------------------------------------

Alejandro removed all his clothes, save his underwear. He felt really vulnerable under Shannon’s unblinking gaze. While her hand was soft and warm, he couldn’t help but be ashamed of his body under her eyes. While he had finally accepted it this very morning, there was no comparison possible between looking at himself in a mirror and being watched by someone who was, for all intent and purpose, a flawless MAJOR.

“There” said the living mountain of a woman. “The water’s perfect now”.

The two of them had waited for the bath to empty, and then Shannon had cleaned it and finally added a lot of water in it. Alejandro could hear the tub humming as its warming mode was working its magic. Little clouds of steams floated from the water, and Alejandro wondered for a moment if it wasn’t too hot. He chose to ignore it, because he had read in a book that a body immersed in water, no matter how warm it was, would still lose his own warmth, and since this article had been for MAJORS, he guessed that it was that much truer for a Minor like him.

“Are you sure you don’t want me in the water with you? I really think it would be safer for you. From above, I’ll have to be extra-careful with my babies, and I won’t be able to grasp you as quickly, if need be” asked for the twelfth time the giantess, a little worried.

“I’m sure it’ll be fine Shannon. I prefer to have actual water under me to swim” replied the Minor, with a slightly too high tone which betrayed his nervousness and fear. Damn it, couldn’t I control my voice better!?

“As you wish. Then, we’re good to go?”

“Yes.”

Alejandro could feel his guts contracting. It was stupid, but it was also a very primal fear. A body of water this large for someone who had never learnt how to swim was impressive. Roughly six meters (19,7f) long and two and a half (8,2f) large, with a depth of 1m60 (5,25f), it was really a small pond for the Minor. Shannon took him in her hand and deposited him carefully in the water, which was reaching his neck. Alejandro then stood there, rather awkwardly, awaiting instructions. The water was quite warm, almost too hot, but it helped to relax his muscles.

“Are you okay? Perfect. Then, we’ll begin with teaching you how to float. I’ll put you on your back and you’ll have to extend your limbs to float, okay beautiful?”

“Ok” managed to say Alejandro, his throat constricted by nervousness.

Above him, the breasts of Shannon occupied almost all his view, with just one of her eye and the top of her head managing to peer at him over them, like the sun above tall hills. He managed to remain calm when her fingers slowly pushed him from his vertical station to a horizontal one, his ears almost immerged. Alejandro could hear his heart rumbling at an insane speed and a sudden weakness in his body told him all he needed to know about his state of mind. Still, despite his fear, he refused to back down. He had said he wasn’t afraid, so he would learn how to swim… at least the very basics.

“I’ll let you go. If you don’t float, don’t panic, okay? I’m here, I’ll catch you and if you want to, we’ll stop then. You don’t need to push yourself too hard. Ready and... go!”

The Minor felt his body diving a little further into the water, but either by luck or talent, he managed to return to his previous position. He had to admit that it was relaxing to simply float like that. He had the impression that his tension simply flew away from him. After perhaps five minutes of the same, he wanted to try something else. He was rather surprised by Shannon’s silence and calm, but a look at the MAJOR gazing longingly at his body was enough to understand that she was savoring her own kind of relaxation.

“I’m ready to try something else”, he said, startling the MAJOR a little.

“Really? Perfect. Then, how about brass? I think it’ll be the easiest for you to learn.”

“Sounds good to me, I guess” replied the Minor, a little exited.

“Perfect. Then, this time, you’ll have to make a trial test with my hands around you, okay? I don’t want you to panic, because you could end drowning or something. You okay with that?”

“Yes!” said the Minor, a little worried still.

“Perfect, then her we go.”

Shannon’s finger took him and made him lay on his belly on one of her palms. His legs were fully in the water, with her second hand just below, but deep enough to not touch them. Shannon described the moves he needed to do and they seemed simple enough. After a minute or two, he was certain he knew how to swim alone, and asked the giantess for a trial run. His friend looked skeptical, but he managed to convince her.

“Fine. But if I even suspect a problem, I’ll intervene, okay?”

“Deal”.

At first, Alejandro had no problem, but just as he had swam for at least a two meters and a half, he suddenly gobbled a mouthful of water. It was nothing as he would learn later on, but at that time, it made him afraid, and his moves became erratic. He dropped like a stone to the bottom of the bath. A loud sound, a lot of bubbles and he felt long fingers catching him. Still, in his terror, he struggled against them and he felt his underwear falling out of him. Just as his head came out of the water, his dick reacted to the unintended caresses of Shannon and he let out a whimper of fear and desire. He felt the MAJOR freeze, and looking up, he met her eyes.

“Do you want me to stop?” asked Shannon in a whisper full of promises.

End Notes:

Next chapter will be a hot one, it may or may not come out tomorrow evening, French time !

Giving in to temptation by Kurogane335

Chapter 17: Giving in to temptation

Alejandro felt his breath quicken, his body tensing up at the sound of this whisper. Despite the warmth of the bath, of her fingers against his skin, of her palm against his erect penis, he was shivering. It was partially fear, but most of all arousal. It made him feel dirty; to be so easily turned on by the fact that someone could dominate him so entirely. He had struggled mere seconds and then he was safe, in the hands of this titan and it melted all his resolve, all his will to reduce him to this desperate small thing. And yet, his lust and desire was too great to resist now. The tingling sensation of her skin against his was overwhelming, the power in her fingers…

“Alejandro… Do you want me to stop? You have to tell me, my love, I don’t want to choose for you” asked again Shannon, her voice sending waves of desire in his body.

The Minor couldn't help but whimper. Two strong desires warred inside him. A part of him wanted to give in, to let himself be dominated, to let Shannon manipulate his body, to have her fingers spreading his legs while her tongue would play with his groin… But the other part of his mind refused to give in. He didn’t want his first sexual experience to be like that, utterly powerless, subservient to her, a simple toy for her to play with.

He yelled in stupor when he felt Shannon’s finger massaging his back, slowly, carefully, in a gentle but deliberate way, while she cooed him to calm down. His heart was pumping his blood a little less quickly; he was mesmerized by her body, her voice, her mind… Her mind? Alejandro realized with a rush of fear that his mental barriers were falling one after the other. The combination of both his and Shannon’s desires was forcing their minds closer than ever. The monstrous storm of her spirit, which had been distant still when they had kissed earlier this day, was now raging against his sense of self. He could tell that it wasn’t intentional from her part, simply an instinctual reaction from her body, because of his presence. But it was still a withering pressure on his mind, harder to resist by the second.

“Alejandro…” begun the MAJOR again, her voice deeper, heavier, full of her sexual appetite rising up, but he interrupted her. He couldn’t resist the temptation…

“Take me…” he said, barely above a whisper, but still loud enough to catch her undivided attention.

“Are you sure?”

Why did she need to ask me this again! Why is she forcing me to tell it once more! Alejandro was now shaking with arousal, frustration, shame… he was lost in a maelstrom of feeling and he couldn’t find the correct way to speak, the words to say. I need you! He wanted to scream. I want you, why can’t you just get it! Why would you want to humiliate me and force me to say it again! His mind was reeling, battered against the storm of hers, even if he managed to find a small point of personal space, somewhere Shannon couldn’t enter something which prevented a bond, if barely.

“Take me” he whimpered, not even disgusted anymore by his voice, only wanting to get some sort of closure. He needed to get his release so bad. Only then would he able to regain composure and control of himself.

“I’ll be gentle, my love, I swear” said the giantess before releasing him. His feet touched the bathtub’s floor and he looked up. His dick throbbed painfully at the sight of her colossal naked body. She towered above him in all her glory, her breasts blocking his view to her face, her massive hips so vast that he could have slept on them and yet they were dwarfed by her immense butt, visible despite the size of her other curves. His hand found his penis and he begun to stroke it, panting, the sensation of the warm water on his member all the more arousing.

“Stop” commanded Shannon, her voice so powerful and all-encompassing that he obeyed immediately.

“But…” he begged her.

“No but, beautiful. You won’t need to do it, except when I’ll ask you to. Ever again. I’ll take care of all your needs. I’ll make our first time perfect. Now, don’t move Alejandro, I don’t want to scare or hurt you.”

With a gasp, Alejandro saw her massive legs rise and the behemoth entered the bath. The water rose above his head in a mere second and he felt a tinge of fear overcome him, until the soothing storm pulsing in his mind calmed him. He saw through the water the gigantic form of the MAJOR getting down, and he felt her fingers on his butt, pushing him back above the surface. He took a deep breath, a second before his body was pressed into hers, so warm and perfumed. He found himself looking into her eyes.

“Yaagh!” he screamed when he felt something humid, strong and warm touching his balls.

He saw the grin of his partner, and he arched his back as her tongue engulfed his shaft whole. The muscle was so over-powering that he couldn’t help but moan. He didn’t struggle when her hands brought him against her face, her lips closing on his groin. The suction was both incredibly powerful and yet soft, tender. It was a sensation that Alejandro had never felt before. He gasped and grabbed Shannon’s left cheek with his hand, pushing his fingers deep into her soft skin.

A powerful moan emanating from her throat made his whole body shiver, and he begun kissing her nose, her face, in a fit of passion, while her tongue and lips played more frantically with his penis. The Minor only lasted forty seconds, his over-stimulated body losing it, and he released his sperm in the MAJOR’s mouth, screaming and panting. All his muscles relaxed and he would have fallen on her massive cleavage had she not maintained her fingers under him to support his body. She let go of his shaft and watched him, appraising her work.

She opened her mouth and let her tongue stick out. The Minor gulped hard when he saw the small white specks on her massive organ, mere seconds before it returned to the safety of its cavernous mouth. Alejandro was mesmerized, simply watching the powerful muscles of Shannon’s face twitching and dancing under her skin as she played with her tongue, closing her lids. Another powerful moan of pleasure shook him out of his trance.

“I… I’m sorry… I didn’t want to… to… cum so quickly, I…” stammered the Minor, more embarrassed than ever, turning his head away from her face.

He was growing accustomed to the raging storm of Shannon’s mind rubbing against his brain, and it allowed him to return to his usual, more controlled, self, if only a little. He felt his cheeks become redder than a ripe tomato, ashamed at how quickly he had lost it. His body, his mind, they had both given in way too easily. His first time with a woman, and in less than a minute, he had lost it and ended limp in her hands, literally. A throaty laugh from Shannon forced him to watch her once more.

“Oh, Alejandro… it’s normal” she explained tenderly. “It’s your first time and you were already in a situation you aren’t used to. It’s only natural that you should fire your load so quickly. But, don’t worry; I’m certain you’ll have other opportunities to impress me… Except if you want us to stop, of course” added the giantess, a smirk on her face.

During all her talking, she had begun stroking the Minor’s dick, and he could feel it rising once more, becoming harder between her expert fingers. It was really incredible to feel how delicate and pleasurable those immense digits could be. It was almost as if Shannon knew exactly where to stimulate him to make him twitch and shudder in a delicious agony. How the hell can she do this? She told me she has no prior experience with Minors!

“It’s not because I haven’t been with someone like you that I don’t know how to satisfy a man. Down there, despite the size difference, you’re all pretty much the same” joked the MAJOR.

Alejandro felt a pang of fear. How did she know what he thought? It was supposed to be impossible if they weren’t bonded, right? His breathing become more shallow and ragged, his body reacting to a primal fear that the Incident had only exacerbated in him. Suddenly, Shannon’s massive body wasn’t as tempting as it was terrifying. If she can read my mind, how long before I’ll become a mere pet or a doll in her hands?

“I would never treat you like that” almost yelled Shannon, her grin turning into a somewhat outraged face. “Seriously, you should know it by now! And why are you afraid of us being near-bonded like that suddenly? You’re the one who invited me in!”

“What? No!” replied Alejandro. “My mind opened because… because of the whole situation and my feelings… but… but I’ve never invited you in!”

The Minor looked as Shannon’s skin visibly paled. She closed her eyes and for a second, he felt the storm of her mind weakening. But almost as soon as it had retreated, it came back, stronger but even more widly, as if Shannon couldn’t master it. Now, Alejandro tried to read her. If she could look into his surface thoughts, perhaps so could he. But it was incredibly hard to take a peek in this tempest of feelings and ideas. He could barely grasps sensations, some more powerful than others.

Her desire, lust and love for him were at the forefront of her mind as it pressed down on his. The rest was almost entirely obscured, those emotions simply so powerful that the rest remained hidden from his gaze. The Minor could feel his mind adjusting to her feelings, readying to appease them, so she could feel better. It was strange, as if he had no control over it, but the young man still struggled to resist this apparently instinctual behavior as best he could, but it was like trying to stop a flooding river with his bare hand. It was hopeless and he knew it, deep down.

“Baby. Do you want us to stop?” asked the titaness, desperation in her voice. “I will stop if you ask me, I swear I will! Just… tell me how you feel, Alejandro, please!”

“I… I…” he closed his eyes, trying to sort out how he felt. He wanted to keep going, but he also wanted to be pleasuring her and not be toyed with. It was strange to suddenly realize that, as strange as it sounded. “I want to continue, but…”

“Don’t worry my love” interrupted Shannon with her most tantalizing voice. “I’ve read you loud and clear. You’ll get to work your magic on me now.”

Just like that, the MAJOR leaned on her back, letting the mighty islands of her breasts coming out of the water and she deposited the Minor just before one of her swollen nipples, barely above the line of water. Alejandro marveled at its size. It was probably almost as wide as his mouth, perhaps a little more, and its length was also incredible. Apparently fully erect, it was as long as his hand from the nail of his middle finger to the plam of his hand.

He touched it with his hand, careful to not hurt the thing. He felt more than he heard the deep moan which escaped Shannon’s body when he did so, and felt encouraged to continue. He let his fingers circle the engorged nipple, feeling it pulsate and harden even more under his touch, until it was rock hard. Kneeling in the warm water, his body supported by Shannon’s belly, he kissed her nipple, tasting it. It felt like salt, orange and the faintest trace of another ingredient that he couldn’t really place. The Minor hadn’t much time to think about it, when he was jerked left and right by Shannon’s sudden movement.

“Oh God! I don’t know what you’re doing my love, but it’s soooooooooo good! Don’t stop, don’t stop, don’t stop!”

Grasping at the smooth and abundant flesh of her breast, Alejandro managed to continue his slow exploration of the hard rod. He licked it, tasting every small crevice on it, eliciting more screams of pleasures from his gigantic partner. It was so strange to feel her body tense and rock up and down, left and right, simply because of his tongue on her nipple. With a mischievous grin, he sunk his teeth in her engorged appendage.

He was almost sent flying, releasing the nipple as soon as he felt his body leaving the “ground” of Shannon’s belly. His ears were ringing, the barrage of sound emanating from the titanic MAJOR at least as loud as when she had lost it in his room. Despite his situation, the Minor couldn’t help but laugh, falling down on Shannon’s mighty rack. While the titaness was panting, her long arms snaking past him to reach her crotch, he chose to bite her flesh again and again, producing more tremors and gasps, even if she managed to keep her voice down, if only a little.

Alejandro couldn’t help but be surprised by how sensitive Shannon’s body was. MAJORS were so tough, almost as if they couldn’t feel pain, yet she reacted to his faintest caresses. With a smile, he stopped his biting and proceeded to kiss and lick her breast, crawling unwittingly toward her deep and inviting cleavage. With a small yelp, his body fell into the deep tranche, its bottom full of water. Getting back on his feet, the minor immediately proceeded to rub his whole body against the massive orbs surrounding him. It was perhaps because of her pheromone, or because of some long-slumbering appetite now awoke in him, but all fear had left him, and he was thoroughly enjoying exploring the divine-like body of his lover.

Just then, he heard Shannon’s sobbing, but he was too lost in her to realize why.

----------------------------------

Shannon was lost in ecstasy. It was better than anything she had ever dreamed off. All her sexual relations paled compared to this feeling. Breaking bones, bruising flesh, it was nothing compared to the feeling of Alejandro’s naked body against hers. She didn’t need to be violent, or even active to dominate him, she did so simply by being here with him. He was so small compared to her, yet so significant. His faintest touches sent shivers of pleasure in her whole body; she could feel her pussy moistening at an alarming rate just as she had been giving him fellatio.

The taste of his semen had been almost too much to bear. MAJOR’s sperm was thicker, stronger, but its taste was also more forceful, almost invading. Every time she had conceded to her significantly weaker partners the right to fuck her mouth, she had found herself a little nauseous with the taste of their white goo, it was too chemical for her taste for some, while others simply had such thick semen that it was almost like eating some rice left too long in the pan, and she had once or twice been afraid of gagging because of it.

Alejandro’s was different. There wasn’t much, to begin with, barely two drops lost on her large tongue, really. And it taste was much fainter, yet delicious, and she craved more of it. It had surprised her, she hadn’t expected it at all. She guessed that he was able to eat Minor-sized food, his family probably trying to accommodate his wish for a balanced diet and that it played a part in his flavor. Perhaps that his very nature as a Minor was also responsible and that it was the whole reason behind the sweetness of his treat. In any case, she had savored it, even more so by feeling his body against her face, the skin of his hips, belly and upper legs against her lips. His scream when he had released his seed in her mouth had been so cute she wanted to have him even more.

But everything he had done to her before and after coming in her mouth was nothing, absolutely nothing compared to this simple thought he just had. He had stimulated her like no MAJOR could, and it wasn’t even the reason she was nearing climax so quickly. Shannon could feel her eyes getting full with massive tears of joy. Her minds had heard his thought loud and clear. He sees me as his lover, exulted the MAJOR. That’s not me forcing myself upon him, that’s him seeing my like his lover! Oh. MY. GOD! I’m so happy! Oh, baby, you’re the best, plain and simple!

She looked at his tiny form lost between her massive breasts, so insignificant physically, a small pale figure in her deep brown valley, and yet so present in her mind. He was clearly enjoying himself, rubbing his whole body against her flesh, making her shiver and buckle under his touch. Her vulva began to tighten under her own ministrations, as her mind raced with lustful ideas. The MAJOR wanted so badly to take her Minor’s lover and shove him deep, head first, into her hungry vagina, but she resisted this impulsion. She wanted their first time, well, what she deemed their real first time, to be so much more romantic than simply a sexual affair in a bathtub. She would engulf him whole, in more ways than one, but in a bed, like the luxurious one at the hotel. Not here, not now.

Plus, she was more than happy to simply read his thoughts. The core of his individuality was still shrouded, hidden behind the strongest wall of his psyche, and it made him all the more alluring, with this whiff of mystery she still couldn’t solve. She wanted to crack this last barrier open, to be as one with him so deeply that neither of them would be able to tell where one ended and the other begun, but not now. She was already over-stimulating, feeling another mighty orgasm build into her body. Somehow, she knew that she needed to put him away, to avoid hurting him, either physically or mentally.

It was incredibly hard to remove one of her hands from her hungry pussy, and then to plunge it between her tits to fish him out, but she managed to do so. He did not struggle, apparently quite happy to simply wait for her to drop him wherever she wanted on her body. His surface mind was full of her erect nipple, her titanic breasts and her smell and for a moment, she almost gave in and shoved him in her pussy. She could almost feel his small teeth biting her engorged appendage, his fingers sinking deep into her wide vagina, his penis thrusting inside it, but she overcame her desire, at least for now.

She turned and carefully dropped him on the floor near the bathtub. She felt a throb in her heart as he looked at her, red with excitement and quite puzzled. His tiny hand was on his dick, stroking it almost absent-mindedly. It was so strange to see him like that, his little torso expanding and deflating rapidly with his ragged breath, his mind lost in his own lustful desires. She felt a surge of love for him rise in her chest, encompassing all of her being. She wanted to be with him, always. The very idea that he could only live half her life with her was like a painful dagger in her heart, but she knew what she needed to do to alleviate the pain.

For now, she would erupt in a mighty orgasm, then she would get out, dry his little body and then hers, and they would talk and laugh and wait for her mother to bring her clothes. She would put him between those breasts he loved so much and be contend with it, temporarily. But later on, perhaps this week, perhaps in six monthes or one year, or however long it would take to make sure he agreed with it… She would bear his children, she would become the receptacle of his genes to give birth to new generations. She wanted to surround themselves with their babies. Hopefully, at least some of them would be Minors, so as to help perpetuate their father’s strong will and progressive ideas for their kind… But she also longed for MAJOR kids, who would be able to remember fondly their father and their smaller siblings with her.

It was the first time ever that such phantasms conjured themselves in her mind. The dozens of people she had fucked, even the handful she had truly wanted to form long term relationship with when she was younger, she never saw herself with farther than two to three years down the lane. And here she was, dreaming about a whole family of MAJORS and Minors, simply to ensure that she could share stories of her beloved Alejandro with them. And this very idea, to be this gigantic, matronly, figure in a large family, with her little love at her side drove her crazy with pleasure.

Her fingers were working hard, but truly it was her mind, her hopes and dreams which drove her above and beyond the edge of ecstasy, more than anything else. With a mighty roar of pleasure, Shannon orgasm reached new height, her body shaking violently in the bath, the water surging all around her. She heard a surprised scream from down below but wasn’t presently in the state of mind to look at Alejandro. She needed to calm down a little before they shared eye contact or more. Right now, she knew she would simply take him, body and mind, and she didn’t want it. Not like that anyway.

Finally, she peered over the edge of the bath, to watch her tiny, sexy, little morsel of a lover. He was still stroking his dick, his whole body shivering in anticipation of his release but unable to achieve it alone. With a grin, she extended a hand and brought him to rest on her breasts. She simply looked at him here, desperate to get release, but unable to reach it yet. She sighed and just as her breath enveloped him, so did her mind. The core of his being was still tightly shut but she could almost hear this wall cracking. A little push and he would give in. Instead, she retracted her mind, leaving him whimpering a little. But she knew exactly what to say to console him.

“Cum, baby. Cum for me. Cum on me, in my mouth, on my face, in my nostrils, wherever you want. Just get your release my sweet, sweet, lover” she cooed him.

With a scream of pure pleasure, he released his load, obeying her command.

End Notes:

Next chapter will be the same day, but after a small ellipse. It's time for Alejandro to face social life, after all !

Children's talks by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

It's funny how the same words can have such different meaning, depending on the context, right ?

Chapter 18: Children’s talks

“Sooooo! Did you do it or not?”

“For the last time, no we didn’t, Lindsey!” roared an exasperated Alejandro.

“Then where is your bench-press? Why can’t I see it?” asked his little sister once more, with a strange urgency in her tone.

“Because, as I’ve told you at least ten times in less than fifteen minutes, Shannon tripped on it and crushed it. And then she took it to the garbage bin, that’s all. And, before you ask again, she tripped already once before that, and that’s why you found my clothes torn apart in the diner-room. I got unconscious and she panicked. Nothing more!”

Alejandro wasn’t too proud, lying to his little sister like that, but he couldn’t think of anything else to do. Mentally, he cursed both himself and Shannon. How could have they been stupid enough to forget the clothes he wore for the photo session and that Shannon had taken out of him when he had fallen on her? She’s a MAJOR, she’s the excuse that she get easily carried away, but me, what’s the reason? All it would have took to calm down his sister would have been to throw them away with the rags made out of the MAJOR’s yoga pants and her destroyed bra, but they hadn’t. Instead, when Lindsey had returned home with his Mom and Alexis Matthewson, she had found them and quickly went to pester her brother in his room.

Somehow, the Minor was still glad at that. She could have gone directly to Ofelia Ferrand, and her oldest child wasn’t sure he actually wanted to have an explanation with her about what happened here. She already seemed rather agitated, learning that her son had had an accident and that Shannon had accidentally destroyed some of his stuff. Adding photo sessions and sex to the equation made it rather embarrassing, and Alejandro wasn’t too sure about how his Mom would react to all of it. Instead, Lindsey had rushed to his room and he had spent the last fifteen minutes trying to reason with her.

“Yeah… of course…” replied Lindsey, obviously not buying it. “You know what I think?” she added, her eyebrows frowning menacingly.

“No?” said the Minor, a little wary.

“I think you bonded with her! That’s like, totally unfair! J’suis ta soeur! Tu pourrais te lier avec moi!” almost yelled the not-yet teenage MAJOR.

“What the…! You think we bonded and you’re angry because you want a piece of it? You even rant in French? I’m disappointed, Lindsey” said Alejandro, using his sternest voice. “Seriously, you’ve grown up with an elder brother as a Minor and that’s all you can think about? Jealousy because you think that some random MAJOR got to bond with me but not you? Is that it? Is that how you see Minors now that you’ll leave the house to San Francisco? Like little things just here to be bonded with?”

Bien sur que non, mais…”

“No mais, no but, no pero!” roared the minor. “Answer the question Lindsey…” he added menacingly.

“I… that’s just… You’ve never bonded with me! You did it with Dad, you did it with Mom, and you did it with Al’. But never with me!”

The young titan stomped her feet on the ground, tears welling up in her eyes. It was a new episode of an old crisis. Being six years younger than him, Lindsey had never had any experience with bonding. The Ferrand’s parents had made sure that their daughter wouldn’t pester their traumatized son with it, and therefore, Lindsey had at time felt excluded from her family. Alejandro knew that, because she had repeatedly told so when she was around eight. It was something the Minor hadn’t heard in at least a year and a half however, and it calmed him down. He knew how to deal with it.

“We’ve talked about it, Little Lind. You know I would have bonded with you like I did with papa, mama and Al’, if Mac Ferlan hadn’t happened…”

“Yes… but you did it with Shannon, on your first day alone!” sniffed the dejected and angry MAJOR.

“Lind, I swear, I didn’t bond with her. Do you really think that I would give in so easily, uh?”

“No…” admitted his younger sister, falling on her ass with a loud thud and a tremor so ridiculous compared to the gigantic woman the Minor had spent the day  with that he couldn’t help but smile. “But you’re all weird! Just look at you, you’re smiling and all, without reason! You’ve never been like… like that!” she added angrily.

“Like what, exactly?” inquired Alejandro.

“Like…” the MAJOR girl bit her lips, unsure suddenly, but after taking a deep breath, she ended her sentence. “Like, you’re really happy, you aren’t cynical like you’re always are! You’ve been bonded, that’s the logical explanation!”

“No, it’s not, Lindsey, as I told you…” tried to explain the Minor, but his sister wasn’t listening.

“Oh yeah. You’ve got an explanation that she put in your head to make you think you haven’t bonded with her. We can do that, ‘Rando, I’ve learnt about it in school! I’m sure she… she bond-raped you and then forced you to forget it. You have to stay here tonight, so her influence on you can disappear! Then, tomorrow we will confront her about it!”

Alejandro sighed. Lindsey was far too agitated to listen to him right now. Clearly, something had riled her up big time during the day. She was a boule de nerfs, angry, impulsive, far more than usual, and clearly worried about it, which was surprising. Somehow, he guessed that something had shaken her during her trip of the day with Mom and the Matthewson’s matron. The sooner he would get it out of her system, the better. He had seen in years pasts how unruly she could become if left to her own devices in that state of mind.

“Lindsey. Listen to me, okay?” he begun, waiting for her answer.

“Okay… but don’t expect me to be convinced!”

“Fine. Just, don’t interrupt me. Deal?”

“Deal.”

“Good. Now, just for your edification, Shannon and I haven’t bonded, which doesn’t mean that I’m not different than yesterday. Ah ah, no interrupting remember?” he quickly added when his younger sister opened her mouth to talk. “As I was saying… I’m different because of the headache from yesterday. It was due to all the memories I had pushed away from my childhood returning. I’m happier because I’m whole for the first time in my life and the only thing Shannon has to do with it is that she was the reason those memories came back, that’s all. I swear it’s true.”

His little sister looked at him, clearly disbelieving his words. It was a first, and it pained Alejandro, especially because he had hopes she would be ecstatic learning that he could share with him more stories from before the Incident. Lindsey always believed everything he said, and he had grown accustomed to this silent pledge of trust. Now, he was faced with her doubtful face, her lips twisted in a pout he had never seen when they talked together. With Al’ or their parents, she was a lot more difficult to reason with, but when it was just them, she always had listened to him and trusted him implicitly. Apparently, it wasn’t the case anymore.

“Look ‘Rando” she finally said. “Shannon’s Tier 2, just like me and…”

“Hold on a second” interrupted Alejandro. “Since when do you know you’re Tier 2? I thought you guys needed Minors around to determine it or something?”

“Mom’s a geneticist” replied Lindsey while rolling her eyes, as if it explained anything.

“Yeah, and dad’s an astronomer, doesn’t mean I can tell you the difference in stellar particles in our respective bodies” snarked the oldest of the Ferrand’s children.

“Sigh… Mom’s work conducted some test which allows MAJORS to learn their Tier level without having to interact with a Minor. Mine was done six months ago, just like Al’. He’s just a Tier 1, by the way” she added proudly.

“So he’s not as big of an invader of mind privacy as you? Sounds good to me” told the Minor with a smirk.

“Humpf!” retorted his younger sibling, still getting out of her own misery, if only a little. “Anyway, as I was saying before you interrupted me rudely… Shannon’s a Tier 2, her mother told me so earlier. And I know what we can and can’t do, and I’m certain she has screwed with you, ‘Rando! You’re brain is all messed up!” she ended yelling again, tears forming anew and rolling on her cheeks.

“Whoa, slow down? Messed up? No me siento diferente de lo usual…”

“Pero tu mente está abierta, un pocito” replied the young MAJOR.

“Say what!?”

Alejandro’s concentrated on his mind. He didn’t felt it different compared to this afternoon, perhaps not even this morning, but was he more tightly shut in just a day ago? He concentrated, trying to barricade his thoughts better and he could feel something lifting from his mind. It wasn’t exactly a presence, more like he had stopped a small air flow to roam into his brain. He shuddered a little; his mind hadn’t been open, it had barely had small holes in it. It wasn’t much, but clearly for some MAJORS, it was enough. Perhaps his realization that he was now whole had made him more susceptible to outside influences, weakening his mental barriers. He would have to get a grip on this, the sooner the better.

“There! Now you’re silent as usual” sobbed his sister. “But if you’re open, that’s because she messed up with you! And if she messed up with you, it’s because she bonded with you! And she wants to hide it, because she knows that mama will quick her huge ass out of town if she finds out and…”

The MAJOR pre-teen couldn’t talk anymore, she begun to cry and sob heavily, and Alejandro rushed to her laps. She wasn’t so big that he couldn’t climb on them without help, but it was still hard, especially when her body was wracked by her sudden sorrow. That was the kind of moments which reminded him how different MAJORS and Minors could be. Despite their monstrous size, the giants of this world relied a lot on their brains and what they could feel in others, and it could lead to some dangerously violent reaction, be they the result of benign or more harmful feelings. They really feel too much… what did Mother Nature thought when she made them evolve that way

“Hey, calm down Little Lind. You won’t attract a cool and collected Minor like your brother if you end up like that in San Francisco. What would they think of you, those city chumps, uh? That’s the bumpkin girl from up North is a little loco, that’s what! Don’t you want to impress them with your good manners, your respect for them and all?”

“Yes…” sobbed the tall girl. “But I don’t want to say goodbye to you!?” she added bawling.

“What? Why would you have to say it to me?”

“Because… because you’ll leave for New Orleans with Shannon at the end of the week and…”

“Not gonna happen Little Lind” interrupted the Minor. “I’m not moving out for at the very least six months, and even then, I’ll only join that overgrown billionaire if she actually proves to me that she’s worth it in the long term, okay?”

It wasn’t a lie, technically. Yes, Alejandro wanted to be with the incredibly tall MAJOR. But not at any cost and certainly not bonded all the time, if at all. He had come to see her as a very potential girlfriend, if not more, his actions in the bathroom and even earlier in his bed proved it, he was attracted by this living mountain of a woman. But attraction was different from commitment, especially one as monumental as leaving Old Creek to the Big Easy. That was something that Shannon would have to earn, with hard work and evidences. Otherwise, well, the 88 y.o. neighbor had an eye-catching derriere after all…

“Really?” sobbed Lindsey. “You swear?”

“Of course I swear!”

“Can I… Can I hug you?”

Without a word, Alejandro pressed his body against her still child-like torsos and let himself be trapped in her powerful arms.

-----------------------------------------

“A dildo? What was that for when he was there, unconscious, with you” snarled Alexis, clearly shocked by the metal chunk now in the trunk of the car the Matthewson were loaning for the week.

“I told you that I don’t want it to be our relationship!’ replied Shannon, as angry as her mother.

The two black titaness were in the car, staring at each other, after Alexis had convinced Ofelia to let her talk for a moment with her daughter. Shannon knew perfectly well that her mother wanted to know how things were going. Truth been told, Alexis had only agreed to this trip to Old Creek because she saw it as a possibility to have a round of sex with her former lover. Shannon knew that her parents were still together only because her father was far too subservient to her mother to even protest when she fucked left and right. He hadn’t even got angry when she had announced her third pregnancy two weeks ago, despite the fact that the two of them almost never had sex anymore. Her father was too kind to even ask for a divorce, he cared too much for his children and didn’t want them to be separated with their mom.

It pained Shannon, because she loved her father, and even her mother, but she had to admit that she was a kind of whore. She even used her money and her name as a business genius to throw lavish parties where she ended a drunken mess with inferior MAJORS, usually women, firmly under her ass, lapping at her pussy to pleasure her. She probably had drunk too much one time to many and forgotten to use a condom or something and had allowed her partners to cum inside her. The younger giantess knew that she had taken quite a lot from her mother in her sexual habits, even if she was far more brutal than Alexis ever was. It came with size and strength; she needed to assert it, after all, so she couldn’t really judge her in that regard.

But there was one thing where mother and daughter were nothing alike, and it was their vision of Minors. Where Shannon saw them as those wonderful little peoples able to bring joy and happiness, if somewhat bittersweet, in her life, with their innocence and naïveté, her mother only saw them as sex toys, to be used, abused and then left to their own devices. It had been a source of dispute between them for as long as she could remember and the teenager had assumed she had grown beyond that, literally. But today, her mother was pushing her chances. Shannon could feel her anger rising, even while she did her best to keep it in check.

“Oh please! A relationship? Shannon dear, you don’t want a relationship with someone like him. You just need to get real and take him darling. I mean, just look at you, gorgeous, the tallest there is, and rich beyond the wildest dreams of everyone… then look at him, small, crippled. He’s cute, I’ll give you that, but Ofelia did so many mistakes in his education… even before the Incident I mean. That’s all Jules’ fault, obviously, he always had a bad influence of her, you know?”

Shannon ceased to listen to her mother, letting her rant about Jules Ferrand and how he had stolen her sexy little lover years ago. It was incredibly boring, but Shannon had learnt to endure it.. It was hard, but it was also the best thing to do. She didn’t want to have a fight now, when she still had to get fully prepared for the diner at the restaurant. Night was falling real quick and this neighborhood was as dark as she remembered it to be from her childhood memories. Still, a part of her really wanted to put some sense into Alexis’ brain, or at least some restrain when she was around. The way she talked about Alejandro’s father was really nerve grating, what would her little lover thought of her if he heard her mother speak like that?

She understood that Alexis couldn’t feel the appeal to be with a Minor. It was okay, a lot of her friends were the same, they just wanted to fuck around, bond with one and do all kind of kinky stuff while playing with the little thing’s mind before letting it somewhere to get a real affair with a MAJOR. She had to admit that before returning to Old Creek, she had more or less shared those ideas, despite her attraction to the smaller breed of humans, if only because Minors were too terrified of her to let her hope that she could have something more with them. But the way her Auntie had talked about her son, and the way Alejandro had been all day long… it had washed away all those dirty thoughts. Sure, the ones which had replaced them weren’t any more clean, but all this lustful longing, all the ideas about toys and accessories and her body over his own… all of this would be fully consensual, and it changed everything.

“I mean, you would think that she would use the good opportunity that Mac Ferlan offered!” almost yelled Alexis, still ranting.

“WHAT!?” roared the dark-skinned behemoth, turning to face her mother, a look of pure fury on her face.

“Oh come on, Shannon, don’t go on your high horse just yet” replied her mother, raising her hands defensively before her face. “I’m the first to say that what this repulsive boy did to Alejandro was atrocious and that he more than deserved to die that night. I still remember the bruises he made to you and Derek, you know? Truly, Joseph Mac Ferlan was an insane freak and the world is better without him!”

“Then why did you say that he did good” growled the younger MAJOR, menacingly.

“I meant…” Alexis interrupted herself, gulping. She had never seen her daughter so angry and it frightened her a little. But surely she wasn’t in danger, despite Shannon’s propensity to violence at times. She knew that her daughter loved her. “I meant that Ofelia should have understood that was this boy needed was some traditional Minor education. A firm hand, someone to stomp out all this nonsense about learning, autonomy and what not and of course, a strong bond, to keep him on a short leash”.

Alexis had barely ended her sentence when she felt her head ringing. She couldn’t understand what was happening. Her left cheek was against the cold window of the car and she couldn’t remember how or when she had put it there. Suddenly, she felt long fingers slithering around her face and, struggling to open her right eye, which was hurting badly, she saw the wrathful face of her daughter. She couldn’t suppress a scream when Shannon made use of her monstrous force to press her head between her hands.

The younger MAJOR’s mind was red with rage, but she managed to get a grip of her emotions, long enough to release her mother’s head. The older woman was whimpering and crying, and Shannon could smell the odor of piss. Apparently, Alexis had wetted herself. This evident show of weakness emboldened the titaness, who decided to make a move she hadn’t even dared dream about beforehand. But it was due time that her mother knew her place.

“Shannon…” tried to say Alexis, but a back-handed smack from her daughter’s left hand forced her back to silence.

Shannon quickly removed her top and unlaced her new bra. She could see her mother curled up in her car seat, shaking and crying. She could feel a cruel smile creeping on her face, but she didn’t care. With Alejandro, she would be all love and cuddle, because that’s what he needed her to be, that’s what she wanted to be for him, in fact that was all she could be when she was with him, despite her strong urges and emotions. But mother… no, Alexis the whore… she needs a taste of her own medicine. Thanksfully, I’ve got just the right prescription for her…

“Suck it” she ordered, raising one of her mammoth breast just above the older black woman’s face.

“I’m your mother!” tried the other MAJOR, her voice full of fear, but Shannon laughed evilly.

“You’re just a whore who feed off my wealth. It has gone for far too long. From now on, it’s over. You’ll do everything I say. When, not if, when Alejandro and I will be together, there will be a time when I’ll order you around just like I do now, and you’ll be used to please all our fantasies. If he’ll want, you’ll have to clean his anus with your tongue, you’ll obey our every orders. Mine, and his. So, I’m training you from now on. Consider it a free trial. Now, suck my nipple or I swear I’ll break your arms” she growled.

With a pathetic wimp, Alexis took her sister’s engorged nipple in her mouth and sucked it. She struggled a little when a large hand crept behind her head and forced her to gobble up more tit-flesh, but she did not dare resist too much. Looking up in the darkness of the early night, all she could see was the vast expanse of her daughter’s rack and, above it, her face, where her eyes shone like two icy stars. She shivered; terrified beyond measure by the wrath which was there, but even more by the evident pleasure Shannon took in dominating her.

An ember of rebellion made her bite the overgrown nipple in her mouth, but she quickly regretted her action when long fingers roiled around her windpipe and crushed it, depriving her of any air she could get with her mouth full of her daughter’s breast. She gagged and gasped for air during a few seconds, until she was released. The booming voice oh her daughter came back, forcing her out of her misery, if only for a moment, and only because she was too frightened to even contemplate her current situation.

“You won’t ever do that again. You’ll do everything I say. From now on, my word is law to you, are we clear, whore?” Shannon barely waited long enough for her mother to nod, noting the streams of tears on her face. “Good. Then, here are my first decrees. You won’t ever talk about Alejandro like that. Or any other Minor, for that matter. And you won’t talk about our little chat here in the car to anyone. Ever. Am I clear?”

Alexis nodded frantically, sucking her daughter’s teat, too afraid to anger her even more. All she could do was heed her words, do as she was told and hope for the best. Alexis hated herself for this weakness, but she knew there wasn’t much that she could do. She was just Tier 1, almost Tier 0 really, and Shannon was a Tier 2, with an incredibly mass and size to boot. Despite being older and the mother of the behemoth forcing her nipple in her mouth, she was inferior, and she had to admit it, despite the shame it brought her.

“Good. Now, know this. The baby you’ve got in you will be the last you’ve got from a MAJOR. You’ll finally let dad be free, you’ll be the one asking for divorce. And when the kid is born, I’ll find you better stallions. You’ve got good genes, the fact that you gave birth to me is proof enough. But now, it’s time for us to have some children’s talk. There are a lot of Minors who would be more than happy to give me baby brothers and sisters, especially if it means spending a night with a submissive whore like you. Isn’t it great whore-mom? Just when I want to launch a campaign to better the standing of Minors in society, you volunteer to give up your domineering behavior and even want to make sure their population grow again. Oh mommy, I love you!”

Shannon grinned at her whimpering mother.

“Don’t look at me like that Mom. I should have done that long ago. You really need someone to give you a short leash, a strong hand to correct your behavior. Thankfully, I’m the strongest person we know, so you don’t have to go outside the family to learn how to behave appropriately. Now, clean yourself, I want your evening at the restaurant to be a bliss. My Alejandro deserves a happy and cheerful future step-mother!”

Getting her nipple out of the whore’s mouth, Shannon cleaned herself, put back her clothes and exited the car, humming joyfully to herself. Her little burst of wrath had left her quite happy. She couldn’t wait to talk again with the Ferrand and learn more about them. It’ll be a great diner, I’m sure of it.

End Notes:

And that's the last chapter... Before Christmas ! Happy Holidays everyone and I'll see you around from the 27th of December and onward !

The Wife's Mariner by Kurogane335

Chapter 19: The Wife’s Mariner

Alejandro’s trepidation rose to new heights as he entered the restaurant. It was probably one of the biggest building he had ever seen, dwarfed only by Old Creek’s hospital. Two stories high, with a broad façade and massive columns around the wide door leading inside. He could hear the humming of the seas from behind the building, since the Wife’s Mariner was built near the harbor, so peoples could eat by the sea during Spring, Summer and even Fall. Thankfully however, only the inside rooms were open from December onward. Alejandro wouldn’t have appreciated a full MAJOR course in a windy and chill building.

The Minor focused on the building’s history, hoping that it would calm him down. For the first time in ten years, he was outside of his home not to get a physical treatment or psychological therapy, but to enjoy a common social activity, even when he would be alone among a group of MAJORS he barely knew. His Mom’s dispositions made the prospect even more frightening. Clearly, Lindsey had told her what she suspected about Shannon and while Ofelia still wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt, she had become more distant with the Matthewson’s daughter.

Alejandro had felt the tension when he had gotten out of his room, in a clean black t-shirt and a dark grey suit. He hadn’t dared talk, he would have sworn that sparks had flown between Lindsey and Shannon and he didn’t want to be at the middle of this. It had been a great relief to have Alexis taking her daughter with her while he went into his Mom’s car. Once there, he put the prosthesis that his parents had ordered months ago. It was the first time he ever used it, and it felt strangely unwieldy and heavy. His body wasn’t used to having such weight on its left side.

“So…” had begun Ofelia, clearly searching her words. “How was your day sweetie?”

“I didn’t bond with Shannon, Mom” answered the Minor, quite abruptly.

“I wasn’t… why would you…” stammered the adult MAJOR, while Lindsey tanned skin became a whole lot darker, her face contorting in shame.

“I’m not stupid Mom. I’ve got a college level education, even if I’m home-schooled… and quite frankly, you aren’t exactly that difficult to read. MAJORS, I mean. Plus, I’ve talked with Lindsey already and I swear, I’m not bonded. Shannon didn’t try to force it either, really!”

He couldn’t exactly tell them that she hadn’t tried to take advantage of her size and all her curves to do more than innocent things because it would have been such a lie that he would have been quite ashamed of himself. And he had to sort out how he felt about all of this anyway, something he really didn’t want to discuss with anyone, save perhaps Shannon. Right now, his priority was to appease the tension between his family and the Matthewson’s.

“Are you sure that you aren’t… under a spell, my little miracle?” asked Ofelia tactfully, making use of the nickname she had given him even before he was born, if the old family stories were true. “You know, bonding may take many forms, it isn’t always something very… deep. Shannon could have done that without even noticing.”

Alejandro could have rejected this claim right away; he knew really well how it felt to be bonded against his will, after all. But his father had taught him to always consider every angle when confronted by a problem, an advice which had served the Minor well up until now. Therefore, he took his time, weighting his Mom’s argument. She has more experience than me when it comes to bonding, I must admit it, at the very least. And I’ve felt Shannon’s emotions in my mind for a great portion of the day so, obviously, she may have influenced me, even without wanting it. But, on the other hand, I’ve felt good for the first time in a decade this morning, before meeting her and while my emotions have been harder to keep in check than usual, I know I’m whole, even without a bond so

“I’m fine Mom. Like I told Little Lind earlier, all my memories came back during the night. It has left me a little more… emotive than usual, but I’m… I’m good, really. Better than I’ve ever been, in fact.”

It felt strange, saying it out loud, but it was true nonetheless, and his tone conveyed it quite easily to the two MAJORS. Admitting it openly made him feel even better. He was still nervous at the idea of going to the restaurant, but at least he was able to cope with it. Just a day ago, it wouldn't have been the case. But it had a crazy effect on his family. His Mom pulled over as soon as she could and hid her face in her hands, while Lindsey let out a surprised yelp before leaning against him to engulf him once more in her arms, kissing his hair, only releasing him when they heard Ofelia’s crying.

“Mom, what’s the matter?” asked the confused daughter of the family, while Alejandro’s voice was still muffled by her large torso against his face.

“It’s nothing sweetie, it’s just… I’m so happy to hear it… I’m sorry baby, but… would you let me take you a little?”

“Yeah, sure Mom” replied a worrying Alejandro.

Lindsey quickly got him out of his special chair and handed him over to their mother. Ofelia cradled him in her arms and shoved between her neck and her right shoulder. She said nothing for a while, crying softly and massaging his body, while the Minor felt too confused to say anything.  Finally, after almost two minutes of this, his mother took him away from her and planted a kiss on his face, covering it in red lipstick.

“Eww, Mom! What was that for?”

“Can’t I be happy for my little miracle?” simply asked Ofelia.

----------------------------------

Alejandro sighed heavily. His seat was “specially crafted with Minor’s needs in mind” had had affirmed the waiter, a blue eyed, blond haired small guy (for a MAJOR), probably only around 2m68 (8,8f) with a rather jovial and plump figure, named Greg. If it was the case, it was no wonder that his peoples were so few around the world. Some stupid MAJOR had probably designed specially crafted tools or furniture for Minors which had ended killing their users.

Sure, the chair was a work of art, carved from one huge oak tree, with delicate figures of mariners, naiads, krakens and other mermaids exquisitely painted. It was sturdy, despite its evident age, and at any other given time, Alejandro would have loved taking his time to examine it in details. But right now, he really didn’t feel safe enough to do so. The chair had nothing to truly hold him in place. At his level, it was a vast plate were food and drink could be deposited, but with void just behind it. If he tripped while getting up to catch his food or his drink, he could end falling all the way down to the ground and he really didn’t like the idea.

Still, he couldn’t really complain. The Wife’s Mariner was a wonderful piece of Old Creek’s history, the ancient tavern used by the sailors, when the town’s harbor was actually an active fishing location and not simply a touristic attraction. All the furniture, tables, drawers, even forks and knives, had been crafted by the spouses of the brave sailors, while their husbands went to the sea. This quality demonstrated the talent that MAJOR could have when they actually took time and efforts to do something.

Alejandro even had to admit that the small furniture he had to use was of an exquisite quality. Reading the menu, his eyes kept wandering toward the other customers. There was an old couple, probably in their 130’s or more, a whole family, clearly of Irish descent, two adult MAJORS and a kid, barely five years old. Counting the restaurant’s employees, there were at least 9 giants he had never seen before staring at him. Oh, sure, except for the small kid, who couldn’t look away and had even screamed rather loudly that he wanted to play with the “toy-sized guy” when he had entered, the others made efforts to not actively look like they were drooling because of his presence.

“The house would like to inform you that you all have the right for free cocktails as an aperitif if you want to” said Greg with a little too much enthusiasm to not be interested.

“Thank you” replied Jules, smiling at the waiter. “I think we’ll all make a choice in a few minutes thank you. But please, remember that my son and my daughter can’t drink alcohol” he added, waving his hand toward Alejandro.

“What! Why” almost yelled the Minor.

“You’re only eighteen” said Jules, as if it explained everything.

“So is Alaric!”

“MAJORS can drink alcohol after 16, minors need to wait until 21” said his twin, rather smugly.

Alejandro made sure that Al’s smile disappeared extremely quickly by glaring extremely angrily at him. It was the kind of things he had to face outside his house. He had read a lot about it, but actually experiencing it was infuriating. He was able to handle alcohol as well, if not better than Alaric, but clearly, society assumed that he was some sort of weak and fragile creature. For a moment, the Minor contemplated the idea of removing his prosthesis to throw it at his twin’s face but it was too bothersome to do so.

“I didn’t want to upset you bro!” almost yelled the tall tan-skinned MAJOR.

“Yeah, I’m sure… you just wanted to show how cool you are!” grunted the Minor, his anger mounting a little more.

“You don’t need no alcohol to be cool man” said Derek, coming to the rescue. “I mean, who needs it to feel great is rather stupid.”

“Hey! I thought you were on my side Derek!” said Alaric, feigning indignation, thankful for the potential diversion it offered his older brother.

“I’m not helping you bullying your brother, that’s all!” smirked the black teenager.

“I can assure you, we have a vast variety of aperitifs without alcohol sir!” quickly explained Greg, obviously sorry for the tension he had unwittingly created.

“Yeah, fine, whatever…” growled Alejandro.

He looked at Shannon, her face painfully depicting her concern, but it only made him angrier. He knew it was stupid, but he hated being seen so… so inferior! Why must I be treated like that because of my birth? Why can’t I be their equal at least in that respect? On what basis do Alaric get to drink like an adult and not me, it doesn’t make sense! They can dilute alcohol with water or fruit juices, or whatever the fuck they want! I don’t need to drink pure beer or wine made for them huge assholes! They must have some Minor’s sized dishes after all, why not some beverages!?

“Alejandro” chastised his Mom. “You know that your brother didn’t meant harm. You don’t get to act all grumpy and aggressive like that. I know you must be nervous, but please, behave yourself, you know you’re better than that!”

Alejandro turned his face away, looking at no one. He was still fuming, but he did his best to keep his anger in check. He took slow and deliberate breath and then perused over the menu. As he expected, it was mostly fish in the dishes and most of the cocktails were based on Scottish whisky or bourbon with apple juices, but they also had more exotics alcohols, like caipirinha, mojito, and even some shooters, like the Jaeger-bomb… It only exacerbated his frustration to read so often in the whole menu that it was “MAJOR-sized only” or “only has an extra for a MAJOR’s menu”. It was the sort of casual insult that the supposedly superior breed Humans inflicted on their “lesser” brethren without even noticing how patronizing it was.

“But he has reasons to be angry Auntie” said Shannon, her voice vibrating from deep inside her throat, as if she was truly moved, forcing Alejandro’s attention on her. “There are technically no scientific reasons to allow MAJORS to drink alcohol before Minors, right? I mean, you’re the geneticists here, surely, if it was a biological fact, you would know it and enforce it everywhere right?”

“You’re right Shannon” replied Ofelia carefully. “On a scientific level, there is no reason to prevent a Minor from drinking at the same age as a MAJOR. But socially speaking… it’s… how could I put it…”

“It’s seen as corrupting a child?” offered Andrew Matthewson. “Using one’s statute as a MAJOR to, let’s say, take advantage of a Minor is really badly seen in almost all circles of society, Alejandro, and for most peoples, an underage Minor drinking is associated with either a poorly educated family or some shady MAJOR he or she is bonded with. Of course, it only applies publicly but…”

Mister Matthewson’s voice trailed off. Clearly, he wasn’t too fond off this perception on a personal level but hadn’t much of a problem following it. After all, neither himself nor his family was directly impacted. Alejandro knew it was unkind of him to suspect that sort of thought from someone who was clearly friendly with his dad, but he couldn’t help it. So, he kept his mouth shut, he didn’t want to waste a supposedly pleasant social interaction because of a bad temper. Instead, he tried to get back to his feelings from this morning. Silence fall over their table, until Derek cleared his throat and closed his menu.

“Okay, I’m ready. You guys?”

A round of nod followed suit and all the MAJORS closed their menus. Alejandro barely contained another grunt. Obviously, they can listen to an argument and make a choice just like that! While he had been getting angry, they all had barely glanced at the dished proposed by the Wife’s Mariner’s chef and yet memorised them. Focusing anew on the menu, he settled on a Sardinade du Marin, roasted sardine with tomatoes, salad and corn, and a separate bowl of vinaigrette and a grape juice. At least, it didn’t require him to share the meal of one of the others. He really wasn’t in the mood. While Greg took all their commands, Alaric leaned toward his brother, his face clearly concerned.

“I didn’t want to upset you bro… It’s just… a MAJOR reaction, I’m sorry”.

For a moment, Alejandro considered the idea of remaining silent. Whatever his intentions may have been, his twin had deeply offended him. Of course, he knew that Alaric was different when in public compared to how he treated him at home; he had to, in a sense, because of how MAJORS were supposed to behave. Usually, the twins could almost end each other’s sentences, without any pretense of a bond or anything, and they perfectly understood their respective attempts at jokes and humors. But right now, the Minor wasn’t really able to do so, probably because of the many events he had lived earlier this day, and the new situation he found himself in. Therefore he had to be the bigger man, figuratively speaking.

“Don’t worry. I accept your apology… and your dessert” grinned the older of the Ferrand’s children.

“Ah! As if you would have the place to eat it after your main dish. I know you, you eat like a baby!” laughed the MAJOR.

“What can I say?” replied Alejandro, loud enough to be heard by everyone at the table. “I don’t try to become fatter than a blue whale every time I eat. You, on the other hand…”

“Oh, you wanna play at that, uh? Remember that time I found you gorging on Christmas chocolates under the table so we wouldn’t see you?”

“I was seven!” roared Alejandro in mock outrage.

“Yeah, so was I. But I wasn’t the one ending in the hospital because I had a sugar rush!”

“Nope… you ended in the hospital because you wanted desperately to prove that you could drink bleach, if my memory is right. I think that you were adamant that you could drink absolutely everything.”

“I was five!”

“Yeah, but you MAJORS mature at a faster rate, at a cognitive level at least, or isn't it what you always blurted about, back then ? So, basically, you had the mind of a ten year old Minor, if not older. Pretty stupid of you if you ask me, but at least you gulped down the whole bottle, that was impressive!” laughed Alejandro.

“I… that was… Ah…” stammered Alaric before raising his arms in defeat.

The entire table laughed but Alejandro noticed that not everyone truly found it funny. Mrs. Matthewson seemed to force her laugh a little and his Mom was actually glaring at his now fidgeting twin. Apparently, he had never told him that it hadn’t been an accident. The diminutive teenager felt bad for a second, but it passed rather quickly. He can handle it, it’s not as if he had been in any real danger, he barely spent two days in the hospital. The MAJORS were still laughing when their first serving of entry dishes were brought. Those giants ate so much that apparently, there was two serving for all their dishes here! It was crazy!

Alejandro shuddered at the size of those portions. The Wife’s Mariner wasn’t one of those fancy restaurants were wealthy MAJORS went to eat Minor-sized portions in plates ten times too big for it, all the while gushing about the “quality of the cuisine”, the “delicious fragrance of the ingredients” and shits, something the Minor found absolutely stupid. What was the point of paying atrociously high dishes to barely have a morsel? And yet, apparently, it was extremely successful, he had read a lot of information about it on the internet.

“I’m sorry to put the joy at risk” suddenly told Shannon, her voice conveying a firm determination, “but I think that Alejandro was right to question the law right now.”

“What do you mean?” asked Jules Ferrand, clearly interested by the reasoning the colossal woman would offer to back her claims.

“Well, this one is clearly discriminatory without any good reason. It isn’t like say, a driving license. Minors don’t have the motor and mental skills to pass it at ten, so it’s logical that, for their protection and our own, they aren’t allowed to drive at that age. But alcohol can be diluted, or factories could brew special alcoholic beverages for Minors only. There is no good reason to force them to wait five more years to drink.”

“I hear you” replied Jules, “but it is a social norm, one that can’t simply be ignored. When you are the parent of a Minor, you have to take laws and norms into account in her education, even us, who have been rather iconoclast with Alejandro’s” he added, smiling at his son.

“Yes, but social norms can be changed, if people are convinced that they must change!” said the behemoth with a lot of enthusiasm. “All it would take would be a nation-wide enlightenment regarding what rights are purely discriminatory and deny Minors basic citizenship’s rights, and which ones are based on hard evidence and reason! After all, I think it’s important that minor things matter too. Our society must take them more into account if we want them to become more numerous and more prosperous, don’t you agree?”

“Yeah, that’s sounds great” replied Derek, clearly dubitative. “But I don’t see how a whole nation could be enlightened sister!”

"Well, I do” said Shannon quite haughtily. “I’ve begun preparations to launch a massive campaign to do so if you want to know it. Hopefully, at New Year eve, I’ll have the first material and be able to go full-speed ahead, all thanks to Alejandro!”

The Minor felt his skin turning bright red when eight pairs of eyes turned on him. Shannon’s bright smile wasn’t helping in the slightest…

“She’s… exaggerating things, really” he mumbled.

Realization by Kurogane335

Chapter 20: Realization

“No I’m not” replied Shannon. “You’re the one who made me realize that it was important for our society at large to tackle those issues, Alejandro”.

The gigantic MAJOR resisted her urge to simply grab him, right here, right now. The poor Minor looked so lost in this stupid chair, and his little outburst had hurt her, even if she wasn’t the one to have incurred his wrath. She was able to read his body language, and it had been clear that he had been nervous, on edge perhaps, since entering the restaurant. She suspected the prosthesis to play a part in it, he probably wasn't used to it, with the presence of unknown MAJORS around them making what should have been a common experience a rather stressful one. She didn’t think he would snap at his brother's innocent, if tactless, taunt otherwise.

Even for her, he was far away right now, and she disliked it greatly, despite her best effort to understand the reasons behind this distance between them. She wanted to cuddle him, to make sure that he was safe, but it would have run contrary to her whole discourse. There wasn’t any rationale for such behavior, right here, right now. And she didn’t want to anger Auntie more than she clearly had unintentionally during the day. Even if Alejandro’s mother seemed to have calmed down a little and even smiled  at her, there was still some tension lingering. She hadn’t really thought of her like that, because she was so open and regal usually, but perhaps that Auntie was a mama bear, and her actions had endangered her cub.

To add to her difficulties was her own mother. Alexis had done a wonderful job hiding the bruise with her makeup kit, but she was a lot more tense than usual. Complicating matters even more was that both Derek and her dad had felt that something had changed. Alexis was a lot more subdued, talking in an almost afraid tone to Shannon. So far, the behemoth doubted that the Ferrand had realized it, but the MAJORS, at least, would pick on it soon enough. She had searched a way to divert the discussion to grounds she would be able to tread with greater ease, and Alejandro had offered her the perfect opportunity.

“I just pointed out the obvious” mumbled the Minor, clearly embarrassed, making it all the more harder for Shannon to not squeal.

“What’s obvious for some isn’t always visible for others” pointed out Jules Ferrand. “But I’m curious, what do you mean by a massive campaign and how you plan to launch it.”

“Well…” replied Shannon very carefully. “I’ve already begun. I’m kind of a media mogul with Fire-Brand and all that, you know. So, I’ve taken… well, I’ve taken pictures of Alejandro and me and added some text to attract attention and…”

“What? You’ve put my little miracle’s pictures on the Internet!?” almost shrieked Auntie, interrupting her with a look of horror on her face.

“Mom!” screamed Alejandro, clearly outraged by the use of such a nickname in public. Shannon couldn’t fathom why, he was a little miracle in her eyes. Keep thinking straight, you overgrown devil, she chastised herself.

“I swear that I only did it with Alejandro’s approval… and it was only one picture, really. Here, have a look!”

She took her phone out of her cleavage, eliciting a whole other round of blushes from the others MAJORS, while Alejandro’s face was bright red, even his ears were losing their slightly tanned tone to a more fiery color, which made her smile lovingly at him. She carefully opened the picture’s file, hoping that no one would contact her while she handed the phone to Alejandro’s family. Olivia, Jules, Alaric and even Lindsey perused over the pictures, their faces reddening a little; still, they couldn’t hide their surprise at how good the pictures were. Shannon had an eye for that kind of things; truth been told, photography was kind of a hobby, one she didn’t really practice much, because crushing competition, buying out firms and generally behind the biggest shark in the ocean was kind of funnier than a good photo. But still, she loved them.

“Haha, what’s that look?” laughed Lindsey. “Did you try to look cool ‘Rando? You’re leaning so strangely against Shannon’s face!”

“Yeah, well, I’m not a model, okay” grumbled the Minor, still looking away.

“I disagree” said Alaric. “Just look at that one! The look over your shoulder, the face and all, it’s awesome. I had never noticed, but you are kind of sexy.”

“Okay, it was embarrassing, but you’ve officially made it creepy as fuck Al'. Give that overgrown lady her phone back or I swear I’ll lock myself in the restroom until you’ve all calmed the fuck down!”

“Language, young man” said Auntie, almost absent-mindedly, still looking at the pictures. “Could you… could you sent them to us?” she asked Shannon.

“Of course, it would be my pleasure!” replied the MAJOR just at the same time the Minor yelled “What for!?”

“Don’t scream, Alejandro, it’s rude” said his father calmly. “And what for should be obvious. We don’t have that much pictures of you at home, especially not ones where you are as good-looking as you are on those… Still”, he added after a pause, “I don’t really see how it helps your idea of enlightening the country about Minor’s plights, Shannon.”

Shannon had expected such an answer. Thankfully, in her working world, she had to be able to develop bare ideas in complex sentences really quick and she had had hours to think about this one, even if it was often at the back of her mind. The very, very back of my mind, because most of it was far too preoccupied with a certain someone who’s more than just kind of sexy. But she couldn’t really tell that out loud, so she had to try to explain everything as well as possible, given the circumstances.

“Okay, so, here’s the thing. Most MAJORS really consider Minors to be pets, or even toys…” her voice trailed off a little and she did her best to not look at her mother.

“Yes, we know that, keep going” offered Auntie, “you won’t shock us with that, really. We all have… experience with that kind of behavior” she added, a sudden sorrow on her face as she watched at her elder boy. Clearly, she was talking about the Incident.

 “Herm, thank you” the colossus smiled. “So, the problem is that this mentality is hard-wired in most families. Minors aren’t that numerous to begin with, and thus not many family experience the trials of having a  Minor child like you have. Therefore, they fall back on the available information, common knowledge, that kind of things. And actually, all of it actually teaches you that Minors are inferiors and they don’t need to learn how to read, write, the basics for a modicum of social life.”

“It’s not exactly true” interjected Jules Ferrand. “We’ve found some books about it when we found out that Ofelia was pregnant with Alaric and Alejandro. Like A New vision for Minor’s future by Dr. Oliver Gallahan, or Rebuilding our world one Minor step at a time by Judith O’Aery.”

“True, but they are rather rare books” said Andrew. “I mean, we can afford those because we’re wealthy Jules, but if I remember right, any of those things has to be printed on demand, and it’s quite expansive. I doubt that many families with Minors can actually buy them.”

“It wasn’t that expensive” replied Mr. Ferrand half-heartedly.

“It really was Jules” said Ofelia. “Just those two books cost us 300$, and they were only a third of the package we had to buy to accommodate Alejandro.”

“Accommodate me? I would have fit anywhere in the house!”

“No sweetie. It’s very important that a MAJOR house be prepared to accommodate a Minor baby, that much is known by everyone. You need special baby food, special diapers, a warm place but not too much, security… You’ve no idea how small you were back then, but really, a lot of the things we use everyday could have hurt you really bad, even killed you!” explained Auntie to her confused son, with a concerned look on her face.

“And changing you, washing you… that’s not as easy as with a normal… err… a MAJOR baby” added Mr. Ferrand. “From birth, you’re a lot more fragile, really. So you had to be handled very carefully. Otherwise, you would have had your bones broken and all, or worse.”

The Minor remained silent, clearly taking it into account. He probably never had thought about it, and to be honest, neither had Shannon. Yet, it struck her that, should her hopes come true and she married Alejandro, if they had children, including Minors, she would have to be extra careful. She wanted to breastfeed her children, for instance, but how could she do that safely for Minors? And how could she even change their diapers if she couldn’t see past the humongous plateau of her tits? Those were questions she would need to answer before she could even consider herself fit to have a child; that much was crystal clear to her now.

“And that’s my point” finally said Shannon’s father. “Usually, it takes between 600$ and 1000$ to buy furniture, food and clothes for a  Minor baby… Several months in a row! Most average families don’t have the mean to go and cash out even more money on confidential books when putting food on the table and paying the bills is already hard enough.”

“Alright, alright” conceded Mr. Ferrand. “But then it makes the prospect of changing things even more daunting, doesn’t it?”

“Not necessarily” explained Shannon. “It’s a long-term campaign, it probably won’t bear its fruits before ten years, perhaps more, but it has to be incremental in its process. Think about those pictures of Alejandro and me. They actually raise awareness to the issue, even if peoples only laugh at it at first or just oogle them. That’s basically the first phase, inundating social media and then classical media with Minor’s model, so that peoples will get hooked and will want to learn more about all of it. Then, we’ll begin the real work.”

“Which would be?” asked Alaric, clearly interested.

“Well, most peoples will expect our models to be your average minor : cute, vapid and generally uneducated… Don’t roll your eyes like that you know it’s true” she added at the attention of the very unaverage one sitting with them, earning a huff for all answer.

“But they wouldn’t be your average small stuff?” asked her brother, leaning toward her.

“Nope. We’ll pick them based on criteria ranging from education level to personal aspirations and interest in a better standing for minorkind in our society. In fact, my teams should be scouring the world to find some of those just as we speak. Hopefully, we’ll find a handful of them in mere days so it’ll let us work on how best frame their stories and present them to the public in due time for maximum effect.”

“And where exactly do you hope to find them?” asked her mother, rather sourly. “I highly doubt they even exist…”

“They do” replied Shannon with perhaps a little bit of anger. “There is one right here.”

All MAJOR’s eyes turned toward Alejandro, who was now fidgeting in his chair, a look of utter embarrassment on his face. I’m sorry baby, I know you aren’t used to social interaction, even with friends of the family, but you need to learn how to cope with it if you truly want to better the standing of Minors in the world and, even more importantly, have a fulfilling and exiting life. She tried to convey her feelings with a smile and her gaze, which she hoped was full of her love. If she succeeded, the Minor clearly didn’t get the message.

“Alejandro! You wouldn’t be a part of this, right?” asked Ofelia, her worry laid bare on her face.

“I…I…” was all the poor teenager managed to stammer.

“It’s far too dangerous!” continued Auntie. “You could be abducted, or manhandled or… or…” she was at a loss of words, her hands griping the chair where her elder son was sitting with such force that the wood groaned.

“He wouldn’t risk anything Auntie” interjected Shannon. “He would have bodyguards at all time during any and all events. Plus, he would stay with me the rest of the time. Even at work.”

“What?” blurted Alejandro, as surprised by this latest development than all the remaining peoples around the table.

“Well, yes. You’ve got an amazing potential, you ask questions I don’t even begin to think about. Having you with me while I’m dealing with my business can only help me… and Minors all around the world” she added, trying to hook him.

“I highly doubt that peoples would buy the idea that he would have been the one suggesting anything to you, Shannon” said Alaric somberly. “You said it yourself, most MAJORS doesn’t expect anything out of Minors. Sorry bro, but it’s true.”

“Yeah well, that something we need to change. Hence the campaign. Now, to get back to the important stuff at hand. My… our goal would be to actually help create and promote places where Minors and MAJOR can interact more equally, where Minors get to learn and live alongside us without the constant constrain of a bond or someone bossing them around. Thanks to Alejandro, I know that such a place exist, someplace called Winton Height. I’ll have to check it myself sooner or later, but right now, my agenda is full for at least six months, and if it went under my radar, it’s probably because it’s still relatively small. But I think I can find a potential ambassador there.”

“Then, what make you think that it would be possible?” asked Mr. Ferrand.

“Well, I think your son can explain it better than me, really. After all, he’s the one who told me about this place.”

“Really? Then, what is so special about Winton Height and how did you learn about it, son?”

Alejandro was clearly weighting down the possibilities. He shot a baleful glare at Shannon, extremely unhappy at the situation she had put him, which surprised greatly the gigantic MAJOR. She had presumed that he would be quite happy to be the one to actually break the news, but apparently she had made a mistake. She tried to show her that she was sorry by tilting her head a little and forcing her lips in a somewhat dejected smile. With a sigh, he seemed to accept the silent apology and begun to talk.

“I’ve heard of it somewhere. And before you ask, no, I won’t tell you where I’ve heard of it or who told me about it.”

“And why not!” said Lindsey, her face shocked. “You know you can tell me everything! I’ll never tell another soul! You know it, you know it!”

“Yeah, well, not that” grumbled the Minor. “It’s kind of a compact with the contributors of this… place. We’re all Minors and we swore to not reveal its name or anything about it to a MAJOR. To any MAJOR, no matter how well intentioned he or she may be. I’m already breaking this by telling you that it’s even exist, so don’t try to pry on it more. I already feel bad enough about it.”

He shot a dead serious stare at every other person sitting around the table, but especially at Shannon, who felt her face darken with embarrassment. She hadn’t even assumed that he could want to protect some sort of secret like that. His previous shyness had melted away, replaced by a steeled expression. Shannon had no need to be able to peer into in mind to know that he wouldn’t move on that. He was perhaps willing to say what he knew, but not from where, nor how. It made her sad, because she was certain that the website, because it could only be a website, where he had heard about that miss Ivory, could have been of great use for her, but she had no idea how to even find it herself.

“Fine, we won’t try to force you to talk. But spill the beans man! My boyfriend would kill me if I don’t bring him some more news now that you’ve gone all mystery man on us!” exclaimed Derek, quite exited.

“Okay, well… Winton Height is a town not too far away, with a High School which allows Minors student in. I know, that’s nothing really knew, there are others just in California, perhaps one or two more, but this one is special… Because six months ago, they admitted an unbounded Minor.”

Shannon was prepared for the uproar that such a declaration would elicit, but clearly, Alejandro was taken aback. He winced and tried to cover his ears as best he could, pushing his left one against his shoulder and covering his right with his good hand. Everybody was talking, no, screaming in the same time. The titanic MAJOR couldn’t really blame them. It was unheard off, to have a Minor authorized to interact with MAJORS unbonded, it was even against everything even progressive minded peoples like the Ferrand or her father assumed what was  best for Minors. Which was probably one of the problems Minors faced, she had to admit. MAJORS all assumed what was best for their diminutive brethren without caring for their opinions.

“They’re crazy!” roared Alaric.

C’est n’importe quoi, ils veulent un autre Incident?” blurted Lindsey, reverting to French as she was apparently prone to when upset.

“Loco, es loco!” sighed Ofelia.

“It’s far too dangerous!” yelled Jules and Andrew in the same time.

“Yo man, you’re bullshitting us right?” screamed Derek.

“Impossible. Preposterous! Nobody would be stupid enough to allow it!” growled Alexis.

Shannon clapped her hand with all her force, creating a mighty boom which brought silence back to the table. All eyes were on her now, even those of the staff and the other customers. It made her a little self-conscious, being shoved on three chairs just to be able to sit, her curves overflowing everywhere, her great mane of hair barely put together… but the moment passed as quickly as it had come. I am Shannon Matthewson, I’m filthy rich, I’m powerful and I can do whatever the fuck I want. And right now, I want you all to shut up, because you’re ridiculous and your hurting my poor Alejandro’s ears and it’s unacceptable, was what she wanted to say, but she found more appropriate words.

“There is no need to scream and all, I’ll go and ascertain it sooner or later, it could be a sham after all. But, if it’s true, it is excellent news. Because if any truly grievous accident had happened, we would all have heard about it. I know a thing or two about how media works…”

“And it has nothing to do with you trying to buy some TV Channels” spat Derek, still agitated.

“Who cares about that!” snapped Shannon for a second, leaning toward her little brother menacingly.  And compared to her, he was “little” in every sense of the word, and he quickly backed away, an apologizing look on his face. “As I was saying” she continued, returning to her normal position, "no news probably means that it’s working, but that school wants to keep it relatively low so far, to avoid too much attention if it ends backfiring. So at least, they are careful that way. It’s something I can work with. But please Alejandro, do you have some other information about it? I’m sure you have, right?” she cooed him with her loveliest smile.

“Well, I know her name, Izzellah Ivory. That’s all. But quite frankly, the High School is boasting all over the net, for the last six months apparently. Me, I saw it back at Halloween, but that’s because that kind of news travel slowly for us Minors, and I never watch MAJOR’s websites for information. How you guys fail to notice it, I’ve no idea…”

“So, it’s a website” chirped Lindsey before receding into her chair under the extremely angry glare that her older brother shot at her. “Sorry…”

“Having her name is already huge information. I’m certain that I can find a lot about her, her family’s background and…”

“Whoa, slow down a minute here!” roared Alejandro. “You can’t go all stalker on someone like that! You want her as one of your ambassadors; you ask her first, for fuck sake!”

“Alejandro!” yelled his parents in unison.

“What? Seriously, it’s messed up! I won’t sugar coat it. It’s fucking wrong to stalk on peoples like that. What kind of behaviour is that! Who needs to now everything about someone they haven’t even met?”

All the MAJORS around the table exchanged wary glances. Competition, and aggressive behaviour patterns, were so common in their species that knowing as much as possible on anyone you may end interacting with, especially on a daily basis, was a necessity. Shannon herself was a really big shark and she had chewed, devoured and then spat away, figuratively speaking of course, all the dumbasses stupid enough to partner up with her without knowing how she operated and who she was. That was how she had built her business so fast and that would be how she would turn it into a modern empire.

But she didn’t want to tell this to Alejandro, and neither her family nor his were ready to spill the beans. Minors had, after all, an incredible ability to be peaceful of mind and calm. She wasn’t certain she had ever seen any competitive behaviour from them, not even on documentaries or anything. Sure, perhaps that Minors like Alejandro would be a lot more active being put together, she highly doubted that their personalities, which had to be very affirmed to interest her for the campaign, would led to a peaceful herd-like patterns than what was common for the small humans.

But even then, Minors all lacked the drive, the zeal, to push competition as high as MAJOR did, this was a certitude. For the giants of the world, it was all about survival of the fittest. Sure, they had mostly done away with weapons or even physical altercations, especially in the sphere she now operated in, but Shannon knew perfectly well that it was still happening, even there, in the States. After all, what she did to her whore of a mother earlier this evening was proof enough of that.

“Alejandro, I swear it wouldn’t be like stalking her… It would be like… like making sure she isn’t used or even abused by her family or something.”

“Yeah, because a family who would let her go unbonded to High School is probably out there selling her or something” he growled, his anger mounting, which wasn’t what Shannon wanted, at all.

“You’re right, of course it isn't necessarily the case, but want I meant be…behind it was that perhaps she is secretly bonded to someone and her family simply lied, you know?”

Shannon felt a nervous sweat moisten her temples. She had almost called Alejandro beautiful in she was certain it would have been disastrous right now. He was clearly angry and on the edge, and going all lovey dovey on him wouldn’t help her. At all. Instead, she hoped that he wouldn't notice how she had corrected herself, if he even noticed, and would calm down a little. To her relief, it seemed to be the case, and he receded into his chair, his face still full of anger.

“In any case, it’s a great news to learn that such a place exist, not so far away” said Ofelia, tentatively looking at her Minor boy. “You could go and…”

“I’m already pursuing college education at home mom” grunted the teenager.

“I know, but interacting with Minors, and MAJORS too, in a secure environment would be great for you, sweetie, I'm sure you know that.” Alejandro’s reaction was another growl so Auntie kept going at it. “Plus, we don’t have access to the full courses online, you know. There are a lot of things that you could learn going to High School! Courses for MAJORS would be great for you! I mean, you haven't access to... to a real University-level courses, sweetie...”

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

He hadn’t screamed, in fact it had been barely above a whisper, but Shannon shivered as if he had shrieked. Alejandro’s face was livid, but what she could read on it made her guts twist in horror. Shame, anger, fear were all there, and he ended turning his back to the whole table. Nobody dared speak or move for a very tense and long minute, until Auntie Ofelia cleared her throat and tried to convince her son once more.

“Alejandro…”

“I. Don’t. Want. To. Talk. About. It.”

Just right then, Greg came back, bringing with him the MAJOR’s entries second serving.

End Notes:

It may well be the last chapter of 2017... Nothing is set in stone, but I'll be hard pressed to write more before the 31 ^^

Admitting weaknesses by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Who would have thought, I managed to squeeze on last chapter out of 2017!

Chapter 21: Admitting weaknesses

 “I need to go to the restroom, could you please get me out of here?” asked Alejandro.

The waiter looked at him all confused. It was obvious that the Minor was angry, and apparently that MAJOR didn’t know how to react. He looked at the teenager's parents, which made the small teenager all the more angrier, but he did it best to contain it, at least for now. Don’t lose it here man, you only need to go to the restroom and it’ll be fine. Finally, after his Mom nodded at the waiter, the MAJOR gave each customer his entry and then took Alejandro and put him back on the floor.

“There is a special door for Minors to enter the restrooms, and then a special section for your kind, sir” said the small MAJOR, clearly hoping to earn some points with Alejandro.

“Thank you” muttered the Minor before sprinting toward the door.

He took notice of neither the floral pattern carved into the wooden frame nor the fact that the the restroom he had to use was clearly a recent addition, a relatively small metal box in a corner of the vast entrance used by MAJORS. He noticed however that Minors of both genders had to share it. Not that it really matters when I’m the only one in this town anyway… He went in and looked at himself in the mirror.

He took a deep breath, trying to calm down, and his anger, which had flared quite suddenly dissipated just as quickly. Instead, he felt hollow, as if someone had taken a part of him. It took him almost a minute to realise that he was feeling just like he always had for the past ten years. This realisation hurt badly. Being healed now felt a lot less like a gift and a lot more like a curse; he hadn’t felt this bad in years and he had grown accustomed to the pain back then ; now, it was wreaking havoc in his mind and made his stomach painful, because he knew he could feel so much better.

He knew that his mother had meant well, but what she had said had stung him, badly. He was certain that he had a complete High School level education and was undergoing a college one right now. Apparently, it wasn’t the case, and it made him doubt himself. What do I truly know…? How can I be sure that the courses I’ve used weren’t meant for… for kindergarten or something! His reflection was livid with shame and anger, but his eyes were reddening, and he couldn’t keep his tears in check, they began rolling on his cheeks in silent sobs.

Alejandro let himself fall to the ground. Right now, all he wanted to do was to curl himself into a ball and be brought back home, and never again leave his room. Since this morning, his moods kept swinging back and forth, and his current sadness was tiring him really quickly. The worst thing was that his family knew it was a sensitive subject, ever since he had told his Mom, years ago, that he didn’t really want Lindsey’s help anymore, because she made him look stupid.

It had been the only time where his sister’s tears hadn’t shaken his resolve. It was simply too humiliating to struggle for days to barely comprehend a problem only to have her solves it in mere minutes. Before all that, he had hoped that he could become a scientist or something, but he had thrown away those dreams long ago. If he was to be honest, Shannon’s campaign, for all its probable flaws and self-interest for the MAJOR, had at least reignited some spark in him to actually do something of himself instead of wallowing in despair and cynism.

Now, he wasn’t stupid, he knew what his Mom was trying to do. She wanted him to go to a High School, like that Miss Ivory, and get some traditional education and diplomas. The only question concerned only her ulterior motives : did she wishes it because she had found Shannon’s wanting when it came to him and she hoped that he would find some other MAJOR to hook up with at school, or did she truly only wished that he got to interact with peoples, especially Minors? It was a tough question, and he couldn’t answer it, not right now at least.

“But what’s the point, anyway” he said out loud. “All I’ll get will be false sympathy and the like by MAJORS wanting to bond me and probably hang out with Minors who can’t even decide what to wear without their parents telling them.”

That was probably very unfair of him to think that… about the minors at least, because he had read a lot of information from minors going to school and still getting a rather common education making them subservient and all. He guessed that courses for minors were simply vastly different from MAJORS’ and that only a very few of his kind even bothered with normal ones. After all, it wasn’t exactly as if they could open a shop or become a model or an actress, or whatever, really, without some MAJOR allowing them to.

This idea made him angry, and he clung to this feeling. Being angry was, after all, better than being sad. It had been anger which had saved his brother’s life during the Incident, it had been anger which had allowed him to forget his fear and defy Joseph, back when he still had his two arms. Those memories allowed him to fan the flame of his wrath, but it was a pale imitation of how he had felt every day for ten years. Getting whole and good, it turned out, made it harder for him to hold on his anger, something he didn’t really like much right now.

Opening the faucet, he passed cold water on his face to wipe out his tears. Once done, he dried his visage with the paper meant for hands, and watched again at his reflection. His eyes were still red, but now he wasn’t so livid and he had some resolution in his gaze. Better, much better. Now, get your ass back in the game, return to the table, pretend to enjoy this stupid social event and roll with it. There is nothing else you can do anyway, beside begging mommy and daddy to bring you back home or spending the whole diner sulking. And neither are acceptable options, so onward you go man!

It was strange, how the peoples closest to you, that you loved very much, could still make you incredibly angry or hurt so easily. He guessed that different aspirations and visions from one’s future could lead to it, even if everyone wanted the best for him. It didn’t really make it easier to accept however… Especially when he felt he had no control over it, not when the whole word was comprised of peoples who could outclass him physically and mentally without even trying…

He exited the restroom and immediately collided into something very massive and warm. Falling on his ass with a small yelp, he looked at something he failed to comprehend at first. Then, he recognized the colour… it was one of Shannon’s calves. He looked up and up, until he saw her hands on her hips, curled into fists and far, far above it, her angry face; partially obscured by her mighty tits. Her eyes were ablaze with reprobation. And he couldn’t care less.

“Watch were you going, Shannon!” growled the Minor teenager, without making any effort to mask his anger.

“Is that all you have to say?”

Her voice was cold and he could hear her own fury. He knew he should have been afraid, but while he had struggled to fan his anger before, her attitude really made it easy. He refused to give in. She may be bigger than any MAJOR I’ve ever seen, but she ain’t no boss of me! She doesn’t have any right to be hovering over me, all arrogant and all that shit! He shot her a baleful glare; one he expected would shock her. Instead, she simply looked at him with… contempt?

“Really? Is that how you want to play it out? You snap at Auntie, who actually cares about you more than anything in the world. You shut yourself inside the toilets, leave us hanging and that’s all you have to say when I come to check on you? Watch were you going Shannon!? Is that it!”

“Yeah, that’s it! You’ve got a problem with it, don’t stand just against a door used by Minors, you whale!” roared Alejandro.

“Whale!? WHALE!? I care about you and that’s how you reward me? By insulting me!?”

The gigantic MAJOR stomped, making the still on his ass Minor shake as if he was in the middle of an earthquake. It was absolutely terrifying but he refused to give in and grovel. He had sworn, long ago, that he wouldn’t submit to any MAJOR, and even this incredibly massive, powerful, smart and beautiful one wouldn't make him break this vow. It was basically all he had that no MAJOR could have over him: his guts. It was, after all, far harder to be brave when almost everyone on the planet could reduce you to bloody pulp than when you were the one doing the crushing.

“Oh please!” he shot back at best he could. “You’ve probably heard far worse from a lot of peoples! And don’t pretend that you aren’t insulting me, and all Minors, left and right. You don’t even fucking notice it, I’m willing to bet!”

“The fuck are you saying, you stupid little moron!? I’ve never insulted you like that!”

“You just did!”

“No. I. Didn’t!”

As she ended her sentence, Shannon pushed a little his body with her monstrously massive feet. Despite his best efforts, he fall back toward the Minor’s restroom door, only to have his path blocked by her immense fingers when she crouched and seized him, before returning to her full height. The way he was carried, her right hands surrounding his torso while his legs were left hanging, was extremely uncomfortable. His precarious position took a great chunk of his resolve and her extremely outraged look almost destroyed it entirely.

“Now you’ll listen to me mister! I want to know why you just push everyone away when someone talks about school. It would be awesome for you to go to High School, you would make friends and all! ANd you're smart, so you'd be able to learn a lot there! So spit it out!”

“That’s none of your god damned business, so drop me this instant, you overgrown bully!”

“Oh, I’m a bully now? Funny how you failed to call me that all day long… I had some attitude that a bully could have, and yet you went along really well!” she grunted. “So go on, speak your mind. And if you actually manages to make sense, I’ll drop you. Otherwise, we’ll stay here, just like that, until you get back to your senses and go say sorry to your mom!”

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me! What do you care if I go to school or not? You didn’t even ask me about it when you offered me an ambassador position!”

“I didn’t because I would never have assumed that you would willingly refuse to learn more! Isn’t the whole point of what you would want for Minors? That you guys and gals could all learn new things whenever you want it?”

“Oh yeah! Minors can all go to High School or whatever, where they’ll be belittled all day long by the “superior” MAJORS right? I’m sure it’ll help a lot, to have all those so powerful and intelligent teenagers all around me. The fact that they would all be a lot younger than me and way, way smarter all day long, all only caring about getting me in their pants, it would be so good for my health, my self-esteem and my aspirations, right! Ho, Alejandro, how silly of you, you couldn’t even solve this equation with six unknown factors in five minutes! Here, let my ten years old self do it for you!”

This close to her face, Alejandro had a harder time reading all her feelings, but he saw in her big, beautiful, eyes that his little outburst had surprised her. Then, her eyes became incredibly hard, and just as cold as steel, and he felt her powerful digits press down on his ribcage, making him wince in pain.

“Ow, Shannon, what are you doing!? You’re hurting me!”

“Yes. What can you do about it?” she asked, her voice as cold as the northern wind.

“Nothing, and you fucking now it!” he screamed, trying desperately to push away the digits pressing on his body, to no avail.

“Yeah. Physically speaking, I am a superior breed, compared to you. Admit it.”

“The fuck?!”

“Admit it!” she growled, shaking him a little.

Bordel, have you lost your mind?”

“Admit. IT”, she repeated, a very threatening tone, frightening enough to dissolve all of his resolve, if only momentarily.

“Okay, I admit it, you’re a superior breed of human compared to me… Now drop me and don’t bother ever talking to me again!” he added in a roar.

“Won’t do. We haven’t finished talking, you need to come out clear! Does it bother you that I’m physically able to do things that you’ll never be able to do?”

“…”

“Speak up your mind, little guy!”

“… No, it doesn’t, it comes with the fact that you’re a MAJOR, and I’m not” he finally admitted, begrudgingly. “I’m not stupid enough to constantly think about it, it would be a waste of time… and so is this stupid discussion, so put me down, you brute!”

“No, I told you our little chat isn’t over… If you’ve come to term with the fact that us MAJORS are stronger than you, then why does the fact that we possess more brain power still upset you that much, sweetie?” asked the black behemoth.

Alejandro blinked, totally lost. All of her anger seemed to have disappeared as suddenly as it had appeared. Instead of her glaring at him, her eyes were full of worry. Her hand didn’t crush his ribs anymore, instead its fingers were massaging it, soothing his pain away, and her second one came under his feet to offer them some surface to stand on. The change of attitude was so sudden that the Minor teenager didn’t know how to react and only managed to stutter some incoherent syllables. What the hell is going on here?

“Alejandro, beautiful? Why are you okay with us MAJORS being physically stronger but not with the fact that we are mentally superior too? Please, answer me…” she pleaded, her eyes suddenly begging him to keep talking.

“What are you doing Shannon?” he managed to reply instead, his voice hollow. “You give me a scare, you belittle me, and suddenly you’re all worrying about me? What’s your sick game, seriously!?”

“You wouldn’t have told me anything if I had shown you my true feelings right away. We both know it” she calmly explained. “Now, I need you to tell to me why it’s not okay for us MAJORS to be superior to Minors in pure potential, whatever it may be…”

“Because it’s unfair! Isn’t it obvious, putain!?” snapped the diminutive young man. “Because you’re already all so tall and strong, and you’re all always healthy and you live like 200 years and shit, you get to fuck around with a Minor or ten for decades, then get to hook up with one of your kind when you’re bored, while I’ll probably end dying of an heart attack at sixty or turn into a senile old shit if I grow older than that! How come nature couldn’t at least give us Minors something where we are better than you guys!”

A wave of shame washed over Alejandro, because he had had to reveal the truth to someone he had feelings for, despite their recent encounter after ten years, and because his voice was incredibly whiny. If even he could hear it, there was no way he didn’t sound incredibly pathetic to the massive woman holding him in her hands. It brought back colour on his cheeks, which were now burning red. He really hated the fact that he had to blurt his deeper thoughts into the open like that, but Shannon’s bipolar behaviour had simply surprised him too much and he hadn’t be able to keep it down. It was really emasculating.

He wanted to turn his face away from hers, but before he could do, the giantess moved, at an incredible speed for someone so massive.She took a step toward the wall and pressed his back against it, before pushing her lips on his face. Her tongue wormed her way into his mouth, and contrary to their kiss this morning, this one lasted for a long time. He tried to push against it at first, but she was relentless, and his mind was battered by her incommensurable desire to comfort him. Once more, almost all of his defences crumbled and he was left panting, his mind opening against his will. It was only when she brought her tongue back into her cavernous mouth that he managed to erect his mental walls again, and even then, he was panting hard, his mind battered.

“Oh, my love… you don’t have to be ashamed of yourself. You have gifts that any MAJOR self-respecting can’t help but crave: imagination, an ability to love and care beyond anything you can even imagine, and an incredible determination… and you’re way smarter than you give yourself credit for. In fact, I think you’re mistaking intelligence and smartness and that’s why you don’t feel so hot about going to school.”

“You aren’t making any sense” mumbled the Minor, wiping some lipstick from his face.

“Am I not? I think it’s more that it’s a MAJOR point of view that you can’t, or perhaps, don’t want to understand.”

“And going to High School would help me understand it?”

Alejandro managed to convey his disbelief and cynic vision of the world in that sentence. It was almost nothing, really, compared to the show of force that his wannabe girlfriend had displayed, but right now, he couldn’t refuse any victory, however small it was. That’s fucking pathetic, really, he couldn’t help thinking.

“Nooo” replied the titaness, “but it would definitely do you good to interact with other MAJORS, and possibly Minors! You’ve always been alone in this town, we both know it, so interacting with some of your own kind can only be good for you. It’ll help you put your own place in this world in perspective. Especially…”

“Especially?”

“Especially when it comes to what you can or can’t do, and how we see our lives with you Minors. Not everyone dream about affairs with you only to enjoy decades with only MAJORS after you’ve passed away… In any case, I couldn’t do it, not if we had a life together” she added, her voice so low, almost inaudible really, that Alejandro couldn’t be sure he had heard it right.

“Excuse me, what was that?”

“I can’t imagine anyone replacing you if we end together, that’s all!”

Now, it was her turn to be embarrassed, but the Minor couldn’t understand why. She was a MAJOR, and thus over-emotive by default, so a sudden crush on him couldn’t be anything else for her than a never-ending relationship. As for himself, he wasn’t already projecting past the current week. For one, her little display of aggressive behaviour had shaken him and he supposed that there would more should they officialise their relationship.

But there was also the fact that they had met each other roughly 24 hours ago. In his eyes, memories from ten years ago, even as pristine as the ones he had recovered, hardly formed the basis for a stable and long term couple. This didn’t mean that he wasn’t attracted by his titanic friend, quite the contrary in fact. Eh, she’ll be the subject of a lot of wet dreams, no matter what happens next, just because of what she did today, he had to admit. Not that he could tell her that.

“Yeah, well… you shouldn’t plan this far away. You never know what could happen…”

“What do you mean? Are you… are you telling me that you don’t want to give me a chance to prove my worth to you?” asked Shannon, a look of horror on her face. “Alejandro, I’m sorry if it shocked you earlier, but I swear that it was all an act -well, mostly an act, I really don’t like being called a whale. I wasn’t truly angry at you, and I’m sorry if I hurt you! Please, let me have this week to show you who I am!”

“Jesus, you’re overreacting like crazy… I’m simply trying to tell you that you shouldn’t plan for long term goals like, I don’t know, marriage, kids, and my freaking death just right now. I’m not telling you that I don’t want to give you a chance… thought I’m not sure you deserve it after your little act…” he added menacingly.

“But you love being dominated!” whined the giantess.

“What? No!” yelled Alejandro.

“Of course you do! In the bath, you craved for it, I felt it, and saw it, it was obvious in the way you behaved! You know that you loved the fact that I was so massive compared to you, baby!”

All the diminutive teenager could do was stammer stupidly, his face reddening so quickly that he was afraid it would burst because of blood pressure. It left enough time for the MAJOR holding him to press on.

“That’s not a bad thing; there is always a dominant and a submissive in every couple. It’s not always too obvious, but it’s true. In our case, I just happen to be very domineering and you happen to be submissive, even if you don’t realize it yet, that’s all.”

“Non… Nonsense! It was simply your mind altering my feelings and behaviour!” countered Alejandro.

“Really?” asked Shannon in a very sultry voice which sent shiver down his spine, while placing a finger just against his crotch. “Then, how could you react if I told you that all I want right now is to push you in my ass-crack and return to my chair, so I could have you pinned under me, unable to do anything but futile struggle, or perhaps some humping in my asshole… What if I told you that I can do it here and that no one would be the wiser, because they wouldn't be able to see or hear you? That I could do it, return at the table and tell to your parents that you’re still upset and need some times to calm yourself while grinding you under me, hum? Because, it appears that it would please you greatly, beautiful…”

“I… I…”

Alejandro wasn’t able to speak. His breath was rugged and hollow, his body betraying him. He had an erection which was brushing against Shannon’s finger. The worst -the best?- part was that he couldn’t feel her mind thundering against his own. It was all his own doing.

“Admit it, baby. It’s not shameful, it doesn’t mean that you’re less of a man… it simply mean that you like it when someone takes the wheel. Luckily for you, I really love to take it” she whispered in his ears.

“You… you’ve made your point… now please, can we go back to the table” he pleaded.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to…”

“Yeah, I’m sure! Please!” he interrupted, a little afraid of losing it here.

“Fine” giggled the titanic MAJOR. “But remember to say sorry to your mom, beautiful” she teased while dropping him carefully on the floor.

Alejandro couldn’t help but think that the diner would be really long…

End Notes:

Okay, I really need to go back working on my novel draft, this one is already twie as long and I've been working on it only for a month. I really need to up my game, damn it!

Embarrassment by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Okay, I know, I know... I said that the next chapter would be out tomorrow or even Tuesday mere hours ago in the rewiew section. Well, scratch it, it's out now !

Also, I've taken some liberties with the ancient history of your world NotSirk, so let me know if you're okay with that ! I'll edit accordingly.

Chapter 22: Embarrassment

The titanic teenager felt a rush of relief when she dropped her soon-to-be boyfriend on the ground. Her little act had worked perfectly, and she was quite happy to see him returning to a more amenable behaviour. It wasn’t fitting for him to be all grumpy and closed, he needed to be happier and open to the whole world surrounding him, to make up for those ten years he had lost. He was so much sexier and attractive that way, and it made her all exited. It was patronizing on her part, she admitted it freely, but she knew better than him what was best for him. It didn’t mean that he was stupid or knew nothing, of course. His ideas just needed to be refined, and his petulant resistance overturned at times, for his own good.

Not that she could say it to him right now, if ever. For starter, he was probably still a little warry of her; his reaction to her –mostly- fake anger was proof enough of that. And, even more importantly, it was only a last ditch option, only needed because they weren’t a couple yet. She was quite sure that she wouldn’t need this whole anger thing once they would have grown accustomed to each other. And they would have the bond, once she would have earned his trust.

“Shannon?” asked the Minor when reaching the door made for his own kind.

“Yes my love?” chirped the MAJOR, relishing in the embarrassment still etched on his face.

“Your little act… you don’t plan to make it into a habit, right? I mean, when I’ll want to do, or not do, something and you want the opposite, you won’t go all angry giantess at me, because I don’t think that it would works between us otherwise. I really hate that kind of behaviour.”

“I…” begun Shannon before stopping herself. How does he always manage to take me by surprise like that! Everyone I know who’s with a Minor says they are easy to deal with, how come I can’t ever be sure to have the upper hand or to keep it for more than five seconds when I finally manage to have it? “When you mean that you hate it, you mean that you don’t like it but can understand it, right?” she tried, with a false smile plastered on her face.

“No. I mean that I’ll cut you some slack here because… well, because I like you, I guess. Otherwise, you would have blown away any and all chances you had and spending the remainder of the week in Old Creek would have been a waste of time. My time, which I like to be productive, like reading and drawing and building productive.”

“Oh… A, well, okay… I’ll… I’ll keep that in mind. But you know it was for your own good that I did it! You’re bright and very smart, so formal education would obviously be a plus for you, it could open up new possibilities, so it’s something you must seriously consider. And with, let’s say, my help, you can get anywhere you want. I mean, you’ve been able to build things despite your… handicap, so clearly, with…”

“Shannon Matthewson’ interrupted the minuscule teenager, his tone harsh, “just so you know… I really hate the “it’s for your own good” line. It reeks of arrogance, superiority bias and the idea that I’ve no fucking idea about what I can do or want to do later in my life. If I want to end slacking at home, it doesn’t mean that I’m not independent, or different from the usual Minor pet you may know. I can be a stay at home and do work there, to keep it clean, go to the grocery store, that kind of things. Independence isn’t the same thing as being all by myself. It means that my choices get to be respected. So, cut the crap.”

“I wasn’t implying that I would use this act all the time!” pleaded the black behemoth, her mane flowing around her as she shook her head left and right. "I mean, some arguments will inevitably happen in any relationship, it's a given and I wouldn't want to impose my will on you at all cost. It’s just that if you stubbornly refuse to even hear or discuss about something, well, in regard to the impossibility to make use of... of the alternative solution, this kind of action will be necessary. So, only in extreme situation, and only with your best interests at heart, I swear.”

The massive woman felt her breath quicken and sweat form in the palm of her hands. She had taken a great risk here, she knew it perfectly. She could have chosen to lie, or even pretended that she didn’t understand what the problem was, but it would have insulted him far more than her show of superiority had done, and would have destroyed all of her hard work, she knew it with absolute certainty. Delivering heart crushing lines to her Alejandro when she only wanted to smother him in her wonderful curves had been hard enough when she had had to shake him up. She just hoped that he wouldn’t understand the insinuation hidden in her words. Bonding was a solution to all of this, but he wasn’t ready yet, she was sure of it.

“I’m not sure I like what I hear… what’s this other solution you’re talking about, for instance. Is it bonding?”

Shannon’s mouth opened and closed without producing any sound. Once again, she was taken aback by the way the minuscule and cute teenager before her so often managed to strike at the most problematic part of her ideas. Bonding wasn’t something she was too keen to even talk about right now. She had mentioned it because she was nervous, otherwise she wouldn’t even have insinuated anything related to it. Alejandro’s personal history meant that it was still taboo in her mind. Yet, in her rush to appease him, she had fucked up. Badly.

Of course, she had probably already affected him, since she had been able to read his mind in the bathroom, but it had been involuntary, the result of her Tier 2 status and their mutual excitement, which had weakened his spectacular mental defences enough for her to peer inside of his mind. But there was a world between skirting at the periphery of a Minor’s psyche, or even the deep scrutiny in his mind she had experienced and actual bonding. In the latter, minds joined and nothing the Minor was or felt was off-limit for the MAJOR, if he so desired, she had heard it so often that she was quite sure of this truth. Now, she had to thread very carefully.

“Well… Yes, that’s the solution I talked about, but as my sentence’s structure implied, it’s not exactly a possibility, right now anyway. So, nothing to worry about, am I right?” She hoped she was convincing enough, but somehow, she doubted it.

“Shannon, be honest. Do you think that we have to be bonded to be together?”

“Uh?” replied the behemoth, rather stupidly.

The young woman was totally lost by that question. Of all his possible reactions, it was the one she hadn’t even considered, and she didn’t know how to react or answer. All MAJOR-Minor’s relationship had to have a bond to last, she hadn’t ever heard of any other possibility if it was meant to work long term. Obviously, she wanted to bond with him; heck, all MAJORS did, in this town, or this State even! It was more of a long term goal, the final proof that they would be an item, but of course, they would bond. In her mind, there was no other possibility anyway. It would be quite the magical moment, when she could know all he was and he could bask in her love for him, but it wasn’t something doable right now.

“I mean, do you think that we can’t be a couple if we aren’t bonded” explained the Minor, clearly irritated by that reaction.

“Of course not! I’m sure we can make it work without the bond…” she replied, trying to fake it.

“Yeah, well, judging by that reaction, you also think that I would be able to breath without oxygen… So, better to tell you this now and be done with it than to let it out in the closet to fester. I don’t want to be bonded Shannon.”

“What?” almost shrieked the horrified MAJOR. “But…”

“Let me finish” yelled the Minor, mildly angry now. “I don’t want to be bonded long-term. I don’t like the idea of anyone messing around in my mind, especially for a long period. Perhaps that I could be open for short-term bonds, let’s say to spice things up a little but that’s it, so bonds lasting around thirty or so minutes. And even then it’s a big if.”

His face was red with embarrassment but Shannon’s was now livid. Her baby didn’t want to bond with her and it made her knees weak. She tried her best to keep calm and carry on, but it was a harsh blow. She didn’t want to be with him to be bonded, obviously, but it was meant to be the coronation of their relationship, the crowning moment where their minds would be as one, where she could always know what he was thinking, how he felt… The bond was supposed to allow her to make him happy all the time, by fulfilling his needs without him having to tell anything.

“Earth to Shannon. Is it really so bad that I don’t want to be hardwired on your mind 24/7?” asked Alejandro, a hint of worry on his face now.

“No…” weakly replied the giantess. “I don’t want to be with you just to be bonded, I assure you. I don’t want to brag, but if all I wanted was a bond-mate, I could get a dozen quite easily.”

“Yeah, well, you’re bragging right now lady” smirked Alejandro. “So put a smile on your face and let’s return to the table. I’m hungry and the sooner you’ll eat your entry, the sooner I’ll get my plate!”

He exited the restroom, leaving Shannon to follow him, trying her best to hide her current turmoil.

------------------------------------

The discussions around the table had resumed and everyone had enjoyed a fine diner. Shannon had done her best to remain joyous despite her discussion with her little crush, but her heart wasn’t in it. It was only when Alaric begun to talk about his brother’s eye for building things, be they furniture or buildings, that her attention was brought back fully to the present situation. It’s stupid to worry about the future, she decided. People changes, so he may come to like bonding with me, and even if it isn’t the case, I can still be with him, he said so himself. Even without the bond, he'll be the perfect boyfriend and then husband, I just know it.

“You’re exaggerating things” said Alejandro, yet he was smiling proudly.

“As if! You’re the one who actually drew the plans for the floor’s level when we redid it completely four years ago.”

“Well, yeah, but I was helped by the estimate made by that professional. He had drawn most of the good ideas, really.”

“No false modesty son” laughed Jules Ferrand. “You redrew almost half of it, and your ideas made a far better use of the space we had, with a lot of potential for future accommodations, such as new cupboards, cabinets and the like.”

“To tell the truth, it was possible only because I spend so much time alone, wandering the house” smiled Alejandro.

“You’re left alone at home?” asked a bewildered Andrew. “Isn’t it dangerous?” he added, to the Minor’s parents. “Anybody learning this could come by, break into your house and snatch him away. In your situation, I would have hired someone…”

“I don’t want a babysitter!” growled Alejandro.

“Not at all” replied Auntie, ignoring her son’s reaction. “We’ve taken measures to make sure that he’s safe. We reinforced the walls, doors and windows, and there are alarms all around the house, that we set on when we leave it. So far, it has worked pretty well. I honestly don’t think that being overprotective of a Minor is good for them, you know?”

“Yeah, but I wouldn’t like the idea of Joshua alone at home” interjected Derek. “I mean, he’s cute, in a chubby way that is perfect for Minors… sorry man, but you’re to lean and fit for my taste, you’ve got serious muscles in this arm of your” he added laughing at Alejandro’s benefit, who took it with a smile. “As I said, Joshua’s kind of the typical Minor canon of beauty, so I would always worry about someone snatching him away.”

“But then, how do you deal with it?” asked the elder of the Ferrand's children, quite curious now.

“Well, usually, he comes with me everywhere, including High School, three days a week. The rest of the time, he’s at his folks. And even then, thanks to our bond, I can be sure that he’s okay.”

“Wait, you remain bonded with him even when he’s away?” asked the small teenager in astonishment.

“Nah, it only works for a short distances. He doesn’t live very far from our home; he could almost come by foot, we're almost neighbors, so usually, I manage to keep the connection on. I’m Tier 2, like Shannon, so that kind of things is possible.”

“But shouldn’t your boyfriend need some respite from the bond. I heard it’s quite taxing” intervened Alaric, perhaps a little grumpily.

“Don’t listen to him” said Lindsey with a smile. “He’s just jealous because he’s Tier 1! Not like me, I’m also Tier 2! We can do things he can only dream about!” she added, flashing an arrogant smile at her tallest older brother.

“What’s there to be jealous at!” barked Alaric as tension flared. “I’m still smarter and stronger than you anyway, and I don’t need Tier 2 to feel good!”

“Oh yeah? Well, tell me that once you’ll have found a Minor who won’t be bored to death waiting for you to bond her!” snapped Lindsey, seething now.

“Guys…” tried Shannon, really embarrassed by this heated discussion. It wasn’t a subject she wanted to talk about right now.

“Come on, tell him Shannon! I mean, you’ve got to have experience right?” said Lindsey, her voice forceful while she glared at her MAJOR brother.

“I…” stammered the giantess, before a powerful laugh from her father cut her off.

“Sorry to disappoint you Lindsey, but my Small Shan don’t have experience with Minors. Truth been told, they are too afraid of her to really interact with her. And she’s such a romantic; she wants a pure and deep relationship, with a prince charming, to whom she could give her everything, share their minds and live happily ever after… Even if I suspect her to be the Prince and her romantic interest the princess to be saved”, he added with another fit of laughter.

“Dad!” yelled Shannon, her cheeks burning.

“Well, anyway, when she’ll find the right, she’ll be able to bond him right over” firmly said Lindsey. “Not like a certain someone” she added, glaring at Alaric.

“Well, at least she’ll be able to find someone to bond with” growled her brother, “unlike you. Seriously, I doubt any Minor would want to go with an hyper-aggressive brat like you.”

“Oh you’re on now!” roared Lindsey as she shot up on her feet, taking a boxing position, followed by her brother, while the Ferrand’s parents just sighed. As for Alejandro…

“I swear to God that it’s always incredibly entertaining to see two wild boars go at each other throats like that” said the Minor with such sarcasm that all eyes at the table turned toward him. “By all means, keep going. I’m sure that it’ll work so well in your resume. Two morons levelled The Wife’s Mariners because of Tier’s heated debate. With some luck, you’ll even send me to the hospital in the process.”

“Bro…” tried Alaric just as Lindsey let out a wimpy “’Rando…”

“No, I’m serious, keep going. I mean what a wonderful debate. It’s not as if that eventual Minor would have his or her say in all of this after all, right? You’d got a fine mate that way, a perfect relationship. Once you’ll have determined the proper time required to bond someone and be sexually attractive doing so, you’ll be able to pass to other subjects, like what your doll should wear, that kind of things. You’re two very generous and open minded MAJORS, so I’m sure you’ll let him or her decide what he wants to eat, once a week… or two maybe. Awesome, right?”

His younger siblings opened their mouths to defend themselves, their faces red with shame, but remained silent when he cocked an eyebrow. Finally, they sat down on their chairs, the head low and mumbled a weak “Sorry” before playing with their utensils. It was incredible. Shannon had never seen anything like that and neither had the rest of the Matthewson. She had been readying herself so she could separate the siblings should their argument end in a full-blow fist-fight, because she had the strength and resistance to endure a lot more than anyone else around the table, but Alejandro had defused the tension with witty sarcasm, and well worded cynical and harsh sentences.

“What the fucking hell was that?” whispered Alexis, her mouth agape.

“The reason why we haven’t eaten much outside the house for the last ten years” joked Ofelia. “You’ve no idea of many brawl were avoided because my Little Miracle was there at home. Honestly, our two others kids are barely fit to go outside!” she added, glaring at her MAJORS’ babies.

“Mom” yelled the aforementioned Ferrand children.

“You’re mother’s right” said Jules sternly. “Every time we eat outside, or we do any activity like jogging, or Sunday stroll in park, you two always find the most peculiar things to compete about and blow them up out of proportion. I know you’re youngs and that it’s a really tough time to control one’s feeling and aggression, but you really need to keep it in check, especially if you want to find one day a bond-mate. Not all Minors are attracted to highly aggressive MAJORS.”

“Damn right. Honestly, you guys often times come out as just insane” stated Alejandro, quite matter of factly.

“Insane? That’s ludicrous” tempested Shannon’s mother. “You small stuff likes dominant partners, how best to prove it than by a good old fight?”

“Just to say, if there was actually a healthy and sizeable population of Minors around the world, I would probably be more attracted by a woman my size than by a MAJOR one” responded the small teenager, his voice as cold as ice.

Shannon couldn’t help but shudder. He has to be telling it to make my mom back off. Seriously, you stupid hoe, I told you to watch your tongue in the car. Have you learned nothing? She glared at Alexis, with pure hatred in her eyes. The older MAJOR had to make things rights or she would be up for a really rough night and at least one day in the hotel to heal. Thankfully for the Matthewson’s women, Auntie came to the rescue, perhaps unwittingly.

“You’re saying it now, because it’s purely hypothetical, but from a genetic point of view, I highly doubt that you would be right, should you interact with a lot of Minor women, mijo.”

“What does genetic has to do with it?”

“Well, MAJORS are mostly descendant from carnivorous and massive ape-like simians, which evolved over time alongside the omnivorous apes which became Minors over time. Our two species have intermingled for hundreds of thousands of years, if not more, and while every MAJOR in the world probably possess Minor DNA –and the reverse is also true-, the genetic history found in Minor’s skeletons from areas where MAJORS were rare indicate a disproportionate increase in MAJOR’s DNA over time, indicating that Minors were actually attracted by the more massive specimens surrounding them.”

Auntie Ofelia had spelt out this whole tirade in a very professional, almost professorial tone, which had caught the undivided attention of everyone. Shannon could see that her father and her brother were greatly interested, while Alexis had more a look of obvious superiority as she looked at Alejandro. It made her want to punch her in the face and make her spit out blood. What a fucking bitch you are! Al’ and Lindsey were hesitant, looking at their older brother with a mixture of satisfaction and shame, while Mr. Ferrand kept his cool and composed look which gave him this soothing aura.

“Yeah, but let’s be honest Mom” replied Alejandro, clearly not deterred by what Auntie had just said. “Most of those areas with a few MAJORS and a lot of Minors were actually fiefdoms where one or two families of your kind ruled over my own, kept as slaves or serfs; there is a lot of historic evidence about it. In fact, places which did not fit this description like 11th Century Languedoc in France or Wales from the 6th to 9th Centuries, suffered a lot of invasions from the regions where MAJORS where dominants. In those conditions, it’s obvious that headstrong Minors, or the ones who weren’t attracted by their MAJORS masters were weeded out. In that regard, even if there is now a genetic predisposition for Minors to be attracted by more massive partners than themselves, it’s probably due to the more independant-minded or unattracted by MAJORS being killed routinely until the end of the Dark Age.”

“You shouldn’t even joke about such ideas son” said Jules, frowning his brows as Ofelia’s face grew pale.

“Who says I’m joking?” retorted Alejandro. “Come on dad, it’s not exactly conspiracies theories. I may not know what happened during the Dark Age, because everyone here becomes quite skittish, which is both suspicious and infuriating by the way, but I’m a history nut. I know all of our town and country, and most of our world, since I had to understand from where my grand-parents come from. Even if I’ve never met them.”

“You’re right my heart” said Ofelia, very carefully. “But going as far as to say that all situations where Minors were attracted to MAJORS in the past is the result of... of our kind's tyranny or the like is a little… exaggerated, to say the least, don’t you think?”

“Sure. And yet, in the what, forty or so books I’ve read about history of the world or other countries in the Old World or Asia, I’ve failed to find any evidence of any proper Minor civilization… except Lemuria, Mu and the other island nations in the Pacific or the Caraïbes of the Ancient World. And they were all destroyed at the very least 2500 years ago, and what we know about them is almost nothing beyond that. They were civilizations were MAJORS weren’t in charge or even present. Otherwise, there was always MAJORS overlords who, had best, offered a greater degree of respects to their Minors' servants.”

“Yes, but we can’t conclude that all Minors were slaves of MAJORS, you know” said Ofelia, fidgeting on her chair. Shannon decided to help her out.

“And even if that was the case, attraction to peoples taller than you isn’t some freak fetish or shameful, even among our kind. And one can be bonded to a MAJOR and not treated as a pet but as an equal, you know? The bond isn't necessarily an act of servitude which prevent independance or autonomy...”

“I know” calmly said the Minor teenager. “I’ve never wanted to imply that one needed to be unbonded to be autonomous or respected in this world we live on. I just don’t like the idea of bonding, that’s all. What? Why are you all looking at me like that?”

All the MAJORS around the table were watching Alejandro as if he had grown a second head. At least, Shannon knew that it was how she felt.

Personal opinion by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

The end of this chapter may be a bit too dark, I'm not sure yet, so enjoy it as it is now, it may be edited out soon.

Chapter 23: Personal opinion

“Seriously, what’s your deal?” wondered Alejandro, a little upset by those stupid faces looking at him. The hell is wrong with them all?

“You… aren’t against the idea of bonding for Minors?” asked Alaric, confused.

“That’s what I just said. What good is it to have incredible ears and brain if you don’t make use of them, seriously…”

“It’s just that it’s like, a huuuuuuuge surprise ‘Rando!” yelled Lindsey. “We all thought that you hated bonding, period.”

“Yeah, well I do hate bonding, period. But that’s for me; I don’t expect every Minors to be like me. I wouldn’t want it, and I’m not sure it would be healthy if I did. I’m not stupid enough to think that you can find many of us for whom the very idea of bonding his abhorrent -in our country, at least; overseas, who knows.”

“So, you wouldn’t disparage a Minor bonding with a MAJOR as a pet or an idiot?” inquired his Dad.

“Depends on his behaviour I guess. If he’s acting all stupid and shit, yeah, I’ll be dismissive of him. If he actually do things around the house and insist to be treated as an equal, well, I guess I would be okay with that, even if the MAJOR he’s with isn’t all that open-minded or what. I’m sure that there is a lot more Minors who would like to better our kind’s standing in society without necessarily rejecting the bonding practice. It’s just my personal opinion, but I really hate the idea of someone entering my mind and messing with it.”

“But a bond isn’t necessarily that” said Shannon’s father, with his soft voice. “It can be, of course, if the MAJOR is particularly dominant and want to extend his or her power over the Minor. But actually a MAJOR/Minor relationship which works long term requires either mutual respect or an absolute lack of individuality from the smaller partner. So most bonds are more a two way street, benefitting both partners, than a way to control solely the Minor.”

“Yeah, well, considering the shows on TV and the ‘net, I guess that 95% of those relationships which works rest on the fact that the Minor is a vapid moron who doesn’t know how to do jack shit except get bonded for the shallowest reasons possible” replied Alejandro quite cynically.

“Alejandro!” shouted his Mom. “Don’t use such rude language, please. And you shouldn’t be so dismissive of those actors and actresses and singers of your kind like that! They are doing a very fine job and helps promote the idea that your people can do great things too. And they must be so very brave! It’s hard to be out in the open, especially for Minors, the pressure of cameras alone… I’m not sure it’s something I would want for you.”

“You’re kidding right?” asked the diminutive teenager, dumbfounded. “Mom, those actors are hollow! They have no substance! Every episode of Little Housewives is about some lazy ass Minor woman who can’t even fix her own damn cupboard without a tall and sexy MAJOR coming in to save the day.”

“Yes, but the MAJOR need to be bonded to do his job properly” tried Lindsey, a great fan of the series.

“Yeah. And what does it tell us? That the MAJOR could do it just as well if he wasn’t bonded, because it sure as hell won’t be the Little Housewife who will give him the knowledge to do so. So, we’ve got MAJORS doing bad work just so they can bond with a Minor in mainstream media and it’s promoted as this awesome show empowering us? Nah, I don’t think so. Really, Little Housewives is part of the problem.”

“But it’s funny to watch” whined Lindsey.

“So would be an emission with MAJOR competing to throw Minors as far away as possible, I suspect, and it would be as useful for the betterment of minorkind than this stupid show.”

“Whoa, man, that’s something you care about right?” laughed Derek. “I’ve never thought I would meet a Minor like you here. I mean, Joshua sometimes told me about the problems that you may face in everyday life, but with you, it’s a whole other level. But life ain’t so unjust to you, right? You’ve got wealth, a big family, you’re sexy as fuck for a Minor, if in an unconventional way and despite your missing arm, so you’ll be able to get any MAJOR you want, really!”

“Derek, shut your mouth!’ roared Shannon.

Alejandro couldn’t help but smile. He was quite certain that the young giantess was far more upset at the fact that her brother hinted at his ability to get any MAJOR he could wish for than she was concerned with the fact that he was really dismissive of his concerns and past. He had to admit that seeing Shannon’s jealous face was quite funny and he chose to keep it in mind later on. If she really wanted to play with the “angry titan” act, it was always a good thing to have those kind of counter-move ready to be used. Just in case.

Derek was also right that he was probably a privileged Minor. Even discounting the wealth his family had, the very fact that he had been taught to speak, write and read three languages before he was eight, and the great deal of liberty his parents had allowed him in his personal development, stunted as it was with him being a shut in after the Incident, made him quite different from the average Minor. He wondered how those from more disfranchised backgrounds could actually muster the will and knowledge to change the world. Did the Minor child of a construction worker was condemned to be a clueless pet or could she rise above and beyond it? It was probably up to how her parents wanted to educate her, he supposed. Though, once again, if they were poor, they may tend to cling more to traditional values and education for their "inferior" child.

In a sense, he wanted to thank Derek, because he had never thought about any of that, and it opened whole new roads, each full of possibilities, for his mind to wander and work with. The teenager was beginning to understand why socializing was actually useful. Learning about other viewpoints made him rethink his position and broaden his aspirations. Of course, he still had some arguments to counter the younger boy’s ideas.

“No, he’s right. Despite what I’ve been through, life isn’t exactly as unfair with me as it could be. But their is still a lot of infuriating little details, even here. I mean, did any of you actually paid attention to the menu?”

“Uh, no? But what does it has to do with unfairness in life, exactly?” asked his twin, clearly confused.

“Well, out of the twenty or so main dishes…”

“Twenty-seven” interrupted Alexis, a little haughtily.

“Yeah, so, out of those twenty-seven, only four can be ordered by a Minor alone. For all the others, I would have had to ask one of you to order them and a portion of it would have been specifically left out for me to eat.”

“So, what’s the problem?” asked Derek, while Alejandro noticed that realization dawned on his family’s faces.

“You would have to accept whatever the MAJOR wants in case of diverging opinion” said his dad quite correctly.

“Yep. Basically, I would have to plead with someone to eat what I want to eat. It may look like it’s nothing, but trusts me, it’s quite infuriating and it force me in an inferior social standing even in something as mundane as eating in a restaurant. It basically deny me any agency when it come to what I want to eat, or at the very least narrow it down to an extremely short range of options, which isn’t exactly better. And from what I’ve learned on blogs and all, it’s quite common for Minors. Heck, even the few who can drive actually can’t go shopping on their own apparently.”

“Shopping on their own?” almost screamed Shannon, a horrified look on her face which left Alejandro quite puzzled. Why was she reacting that way if she was serious about her campaign for the betterment of Minors? “But it’s far too dangerous; anyone could come in and snatch him or her! It’s a lot safer to actually have a MAJOR with you when shopping, or going outside, really! Plus, how would you reach the top shelves to buy what you want?”

“I don’t know? I would actually expect shops to put a Minor’s section with lower shelves?” replied the young man with a lot of sarcasm in his voice. “But I thought you wanted to promote our position in our society with your campaign. How exactly did you expect to do that if shopping alone is a no go?”

“Well, I thought about pushing for a better education, free for all Minors, at least up to High School, so you could all learn to write and read, at the very least, and perhaps develop your artistic aspirations. I think you guys would have such different visions than us that it could only be good for everyone… The artistic realms are kind of dull, really, most MAJOR authors or painters or what have you seems to share the same ideas and vision, well, most of them. Plus, it would allow for a push in the voting system to actually allow you guys to express your opinions politically, in a fitting way, of course, with possibly some local representatives of minorkind or something. If we are ambitious, perhaps you could even have the right to vote in State elections! You know, mentalities don’t change that easily, even when someone like me tries to make it so.”

“Someone like you? You mean, overgrown?” taunted the Minor, a little ashamed to be reminded of how little his kind weighted in the politcal life of his country.

“No, silly. I mean someone as powerful as I am. You would be surprised how much I can do, but I don’t think I can change the way peoples see you that quickly. Plus, there are situations where I clearly can’t agree with you. Leaving Minors free to shop without at least a MAJOR’s friend to protect them? That’s a big no.”

“But if you educate MAJORS…” tried Alejandro before being cut off by his twin.

“Doesn’t matter. As soon as they’ll notice you aren’t with someone, they’ll all gather around you and try to get you. Come on bro, even I wouldn’t agree with this idea and I really think that Minors need to be treated a lot better and have more respect in ourcountry, you know it.”

“Yeah, you’re saying that to please him” grunted Lindsey. “I on the other hand…”

“Only wants to bond with him” growled Alaric, interrupting her.

“That’s not true you stupid…” began a roaring Lindsey, but Alejandro interrupted them both with a voice as frigid as the winter at the North Pole and a loud thud of his fist on the wood of his chair.

“You two better stop that right now, or I swear you won’t get to step foot in my room for at least a month. It’s already aggravating at home, so if you could cease your attempts to waste my first time in a restaurant in ten years, that would be great. It’s already taxing enough to be here in the open…”

“Sorry” mumbled the two MAJORS.

“Just try to keep it down, that’s all I want right now. Deal?” added their older brother.

“Deal.”

-------------------------------------

The rest of the diner was uneventful. The MAJORS mostly talked about politics and their works and/or studies, leaving Alejandro quite bored. He had suppressed his fair share of yawns and had been quite grateful when his family brought him to the car. He even let his Mom carry him away; waving to the Matthewson with his good arm. Once inside the car, he immediately fell asleep, and only woke up when her mother carefully shook him up.

“You’ve got to prepare yourself sweetie. Brush your teeth and go to sleep” she sing-songed in a low whisper.

“Uuh… are we back at home?” asked a groggy Alejandro.

“Yes, you’re in your room… I wanted to say that I’ve been so proud of you tonight my heart” added Ofelia, her voice warm and intense. “You’ve handled all of this so well… I was afraid that you wouldn’t cope with the pressure, but you’ve been incredible.”

“Thank Mom” replied the half-asleep minor. “But it’s mostly thanks to Shannon” he mumbled.

“Uh? Why?”

“Well… I was really upset after we talked about… you know… me being basically a barely half-schooled kid and all…”

“Oh my little miracle, I didn’t want to upset you! I’m so sorry that I brought that up at the restaurant… Can you forgive me?”

“Of course! But… well, I felt really bad, and I only wanted for the whole thing to be over so I could return here” continued the very tired Minor. “But Shannon managed to lift my spirits… she had unconventional ways of doing so but…”

“Unconventional? In what way?” inquired his Mom, suddenly quite focused on his words.

“Well, you see… she’s very… direct?”

“Alejandro, did she try to bond you or have physical interaction with you?” asker Ofelia, her eyes quite hard now.

“No! I mean, there was physical interaction but nothing creepy or, you know… sexual? And no bonding, I swear”

“Are you sure? I know her mom and how disparaging she can be when it comes to Minors. I must say I’m quite surprised that Shannon actually care enough about you to launch this campaign to uplift your kind sweetie, but I’m afraid it could all be an act to get your where she wants. Trust me; if she is even only half like her mother, she’ll be wanting to dominate and belittle you at all turn. So, I want you to tell me if she ever manhandle you or the like, okay?”

“Herm…”

“Have she already done so!? In the restroom!?” shrieked his Mom.

“Yes but…”

“But nothing! I told her mom that Shannon had to watch herself around you! That damned Alexis, all she can think off is to get me back in her pants, but she’ll need to reign in that titan of a daughter she has!” frothed Ofelia.

“Wait a minute…” said a now fully awake Alejandro. “She wants to get you back into her pants? What the fuck Mom?”

“Oh my!” gasped the MAJOR woman while blushing a lot. “It’s really embarrassing but… yes, Alexis and me, we were together when we were younger. I broke with her after one night to many of her casual cruelty and I had the luck to met your father soon after. Truth been told, she followed my move to Old Creek because she still wanted to get me back. She never liked your father, I’m sorry to say…”

“If that’s the case, why did you try to hook me up with her daughter?”

“I didn’t…”

“Mom, please. I’m not stupid. Of course you did. You meet them at New Orleans and two months later, they’re on our doorstep with Shannon all but trying to get her hands in my pants the very first evening! Come on, be honest, what’s the deal?”

“Well, sweetie… I only want what is best for you. Like any mother does for all her children” she added quickly, to prevent him from interrupting her as he glared at her. “And Shannon, well… She is wealthy beyond our wildest dreams, Alejandro. If she wanted, she could probably buy out the whole town of Old Creek already, and by the end of the year, she could also get the lab where I work. She is also incredibly massive and strong, so there won’t be much peoples trying to mess with her… in that regard, she is the best candidate for you to end with.”

“So, you’ve chosen for me what my future shall be?” grunted Alejandro.

“No! I want you to choose her. If she doesn’t please you, that’s your choice and I’ll respect it, and make sure that everyone does. You don’t have to worry about arranged marriage or the like, mi pequeño ángel, de verdad. It’s just… I want you to have your own life, Alejandro. I want to know that you’re happy with someone you love, no matter who she is, where she lives, what she does for a living… There isn’t anything else which would please me more than to see you with a MAJOR you’d would have grown fond of, perhaps even with… with kids off your own!”

“I’m a little too young to think about kids, Mom” replied the now blushing Minor.

“Nonsense, my milagro. You know perfectly that you Minors live a lot less longer than us. If you want children, you have to seek out a mate as soon as possible. But enough about this, go wash your teeth and go to sleep my love, tomorrow will be another big day for you.”

-----------------------------

“What nonsense was that!” spat Alexis, glancing warily at her daughter, sitting in a chair barely three meters away from her.

The Matthewson family was back at the Minor by the Sea and was enjoying a little snack before bedtime, tea and hot chocolate, their favourite. Still, Alexis couldn’t help but fume. She had managed to contain herself during the whole diner and trip back to the hotel, but now, she clearly released some pressure. Which annoyed her daughter to no end. She had hoped that her whore of a mother would have learnt to keep it down with her misguided opinions already… Sadly, she appeared to have been over-optimistic.

“What are you talking about?” meekly asked Andrew.

“The way the Ferrand’s children bow down to their runt of a brother like that! That’s wrong on so many levels. That boy shouldn’t even be allowed to voice his misguided opinion when MAJORS are talking. He should have been grovelling at our feet, licking them clean, instead of sitting all mighty in his stupid chair.” Clearly, she was drunk, having ordered an enormous amount of wine and beer at the restaurant, and then gulping down another two cans in mere minutes when the family had reached the hotel.

“Shut your whore mouth” growled Shannon menacingly. Apparently, her mother had decided that their little discussion earlier this day was only something between the two of them that she could disregard in public or with their family, or was to drunk to even remember it.

“Shannon, don’t talk to your mom like that!” pleaded Andrew.

“I’ll talk to her in any way I deem fit Dad!” roared the titaness. “It’s more than time that someone taught her to keep her mouth closed and do as she’s told! Clearly, punishing you in private was the wrong move” she added threateningly to Alexis’ attention.

“Whoa, calm down! You’ve punished Mom?” asked Derek, a shocked expression on his face.

“Shannon, what have you…”

“Dad, Derek, shut the fuck up, both of you. And you!” she pointed a finger at her mother. “You’ll do as I told you in the car, or you’ll be really sorry!”

“Oh yeah? In the car, you’ve been rather tame, now that I’ve had the time to think about it. So my personal opinion…”

Alexis never managed to end her sentence. Shannon’s monstrous fist struck her right on her left jaw, producing a sinister crack and sending her flying away from the chair and rudely crashing against the floor. The Matthewson mother roared in pain as her broken bones rubbed against each other. She had never experienced such suffering, but it was nothing compared to the fear which now washed over her body. She looked at her daughter towering above her, while Andrew and Derek tried to calm her down.

“Dad, get out” calmly ordered the gigantic MAJOR.

“Shannon…”

“I’m not kidding. You don’t want to see or hear what’s going to happen here” added the massive woman, putting on of her hands against the neck of her father. Andrew Matthewson glanced toward his wife crying on the floor and quickly left the room, a terrified expression on his face. Not that Alexis ever hoped that her submissive husband would be useful here…

“Should I…”

“You stay here, Derek. You’ve a very important role to play. So drop your pants and underwear!”

“What?”

“You’ve heard me. From now on, I’m in charge of the family Derek. Do as you’re told, or face the consequences. Do you understand?”

“Yes…” weakly answered the smaller MAJOR, who then proceeded to go in the nude; too frightened to resist his sister’s will.

“Good… as for you, whore…” said the giantess as she crouched over her mother. “Sex toys don’t need clothes!”

Shannon laughed evily as she tore apart her mother’s dress, bra and underwear, before manhandling her as if she had been a little girl. All the while, Alexis tried to plead for mercy, but her broken jaw only allowed her to produce inarticulate sounds that Shannon had easily ignored. Alexis howled when her daughter spread her legs apart and shoved one of her massive fingers into her cunt with an excessive amount of brutality. That thing wasn’t as fat as the cocks she usually took inside her, but the callous way with which Shannon had penetrated her had hurt terribly.

“Does it excite you to see me fucking our mother Derek. Because your little peewee has grown a lot. Come on… answer!”

“Yes… yes it does…”

“Yes it does, Ma’am…” growled Shannon.

“Sorry… yes it does Ma’am.”

“You’re forgiven. Now, shove your big, fat black cock into this cunt.”

“What!?”

“That’s an order Derek…”

With a whimpering sound, Shannon’s brother fell on his knees and shoved his dick inside their mother. Alexis roared in pain. Her son had one of the biggest cock she had ever seen, and now it was ravaging her insides. All the while, her older child was cackling menacingly over them, like some giant divinity in ancient myths, playing cruel tricks to her worshippers. Alexis saw her drop her panties and get out of her dress, rising to her full size in all her naked glory. Her vulva was pulsating at a rapid rhythm, indicating how much she took pleasure in the torture she was inflicting on her mother and her sibling.

“Shannon, I…” tried her brother, but the titaness silenced him with a finger pressed on his lips.

“Hush little bro. You aren’t punished, I know you hate her as much as I do for the way she disrespects Joshua at every opportunity. Consider this a once in a lifetime chance to have some pay back. So, you’ll do everything in your power to make me happy, and you’ll do so without complaints, right?”

It wasn’t really a question; everyone in the room knew that. So, when Shannon arched her back away from them, her legs half erect, so her pussy would face Derek’s head, the young MAJOR knew what to do and begun licking and worshipping the massive organ, all the while slamming his erect rod in their mother’s wet pussy. In mere minutes, he had orgasmed into the older woman, and brought his massive sister to the brink of her own release, but she removed her vagina from his ministrations.

“Good boy. Now, get out. I need to deal with our mother…”

Derek immediately fled the room, his fully erect mast still covered in his own cum and his mother’s juices, his face a mixture of shame and arousal. He rushed to his room, where his sister guessed that he would get some more release out of this experience. He has always been so submissive, even if he had managed to hide it when it came to Mom, I should have allowed him to be used like that years ago, she pondered. Then again, I wouldn’t want to destroy his relationship with JoshuaI’ll have to make amends with him

As soon as she was sure that her brother wouldn’t come back, Shannon positioned herself over Alexis shivering body, her ass above her mother’s torso. Then, she let herself fall on the woman who had given birth to her. The shock sent a massive tremor in the room and she distinctly heard several ribs snapping, which brought another cruel smile on her face as her mother shrieked louder than ever. Without further ado, she shoved the whore’s head into her hungry pussy and fucked it hard, savouring the gagging sounds that escaped the inferior being’s lips.

Finally, she came in a thundering roar of pleasure. She never had experienced such brutal and powerful sex with a MAJOR. The added thrill of incest was the icing on the cake. She almost wanted to call back Derek and take him as rudely as she had treated their mother, but she decided against it; the risk of getting pregnant was too great, and she wanted Alejandro to be the first allowed to knock her up. Alexis had gone limp under her, and so she made the effort to verify her health. Thankfully, she was alive, so Shannon could proceed with the rest of her new plan. Her mom had forced her hand, but it wasn’t so bad in the end…

She went for the phone and called the hotel’s service.

“Yes, it’s Shannon Matthewson. My mother has had an accident, could you please call the emergency services! I think she’s in need of an urgent intervention!”

Satisfied by her fake concern, she returned to her mother, who was barely conscious and looked at her with terror in her eyes. It made the teenager happy, but then a wave of shame overcame her. Alejandro wouldn’t like any of this, and if they ended bonding, she wasn’t sure she could hide this part of her from him. So, it was perhaps a good thing that he didn’t want to bond. In any case, she knew what to say to Alexis.

“You know, whore, it’s only personal opinion on the matter but… I really think that I’ll follow Alejandro’s advice when it comes to educating MAJORS over yours. I mean, they don’t seem to have served you so well, considering our respective positions, don't you think? Have a good time in the nearest hospital Mom, you’ll have Dad and Derek to make sure you aren’t lonely... I’m sure both of them will be ready to warm your nights now. You've always told me that twice the man means four time the pleasure after all…”

Shannon almost came a second time when she saw the tears of anguish rolling on her mother’s cheeks.

Consequences by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

As we say in France, la nuit porte conseil. Somehow, the too dark part gave me what had elluded my grasp for some time now... the way to end Dance with Fire organically. So, there is this chapter and another coming out in like, two minutes, and after that, either one or two chapter and an Epilogue, and it'll be over. So at most, by Sunday, the story will close folks !

Chapter 24: Consequences

Shannon was jolted awake by her ringing phone. She had went to sleep without even showering, and her body reeked of sweat, cum and alcohol. Groggily, she picked up her phone. She wondered who would be calling at that time of the night. She couldn’t be sure of it, but she doubted it was more than 3.a.m. Seeing “Daddy” written in big red letters on her screen awakened her for good. If he was calling at that hour, something bad had probably happened. Guilt washed over her body, melting away whatever joy she had felt at dominating her mother and brother. She had had no intention to make her family suffer long term consequences, not ever her mother, she had to admit it now that she had calmed down.

“Shannon’s here” she said, answering the call.

“You’ve gone too far Shannon” replied Andrew’s voice, sounding extremely tired and sad.

“What? What do you mean?”

“You know exactly what I mean, Shan… what you did to your mother and Derek… it’s sick.”

“She had it coming Dad!” replied the colossus, trying to justify her actions. “That bitch was insulting Alejandro and…”

“Don’t talk like that about your mother!” roared her father, stopping Shannon dead in her track. It was the first time ever that he yelled at her and it shook her to her core.

“Dad…”

“No. Shut up and listen. You’ve gone too far Shannon. There is no turning back, not after almost killing your mother and her baby.”

“What? I’ve never put them in danger dad!”

“Stop spouting absolute nonsense, you brat!” shrieked Andrew, making Shannon shiver as if she had been struck a mighty blow. “You broke almost all her ribs, she has a punctured lung and the doctors said it’s a miracle that she even survived, because one of the rib grazed her heart. And the fact that her uterus is intact, that the baby is okay… that’s an act of God, plain and simple. And that’s discounting the broken jaw. At best, she’s out in hospital for the next three weeks, and that’s only because she is a tough MAJOR woman… So, now, you’ll listen to me, okay?”

“…”

“Answer me Shannon! Will you listen to me?”

“Yes Dad, I will” replied Shannon, tears forming in her eyes, now that she was realizing what she had done.

“Good… Good… I’m sorry, my little Shan, it’s all my fault, really. I’m a coward, I’ve always been, and it’s why you turned the way you are now. I should have told Alexis that it was a bad idea to push you so much into the idea that might makes right, especially when you’ve hit puberty and have grown so much so fast… But I let her do that, I let her tell you that because you were stronger than anyone else, you could be meaner and more prone to violence and nothing bad would ever happen to you…”

“But that’s how society works Dad… You aren’t responsible for that” tried the gigantic teenager, her throat sore. “I should have been the one to not get so lost in it!”

“Nonsense… Nonsense… I should have made sure that you grew in a more balanced way, as a human being, but I failed you. What you did tonight… your mother could have done it, to a Minor who would have greatly displeased her. You did it to a MAJOR, and why wouldn’t you… for someone your size and strength, we aren’t so different from Minors, I guess…

“Dad… I’m sorry, really, I am” pleaded the young woman.

“No baby, you’re not. You’re sorry for me, you’re sorry because you know that no matter how much I love you, things can’t remain the same between us after tonight. But you aren’t sorry for what you did, deep down, I know it. So, hear me out. I love you Shannon, so, so much… But I’ll take Derek and your mother with me and we’ll leave you alone as soon as she’s healed.”

“What!? But dad, that whore doesn’t even like you!” screamed Shannon.

“DON’T TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT YOUR MOTHER!” roared Andrew. “She loves me, Shannon, otherwise she wouldn’t have given me two beautiful children. Her love is twisted, yes, but it’s real. Every time she has fucked up, she may have acted all cold and arrogant when we were all together, but with me, she was in tears, promising to change and get better… She never treated my like garbage or anything like that Shannon… When she told me she was pregnant with some unknown fucker’s child… Shannon, she wanted to abort, but I’m the one who told her to keep the baby, that I would love him just the same as I love Derek and you.”

“I… I didn’t know…” meekly said the Matthewson’s daughter.

“Obviously… And it’s our fault, really. We fucked up with your education, we never truly talked about that kind of things, your mother was too afraid to lose face, and you’ve become this extremely dangerous person…”

“Dad, I’m not that dangerous… I swear I can control myself and…”

“Shannon…” interrupted Andrew, “we know about your sexcapades… we know how you bruise MAJORS, breaks their bones and reduce them to whimpering slaves to satisfy your pleasure. We never said anything, because we know that in the circles you operate on a daily basis, any sign of weakness is synonymous with the loss of everything you’ve worked so hard to create. And we refused to be the reason for your downfall. We still do. That’s why we won’t make this whole mess public. For your sake. Do you understand? But you don’t know how to control yourself. Not yet. Hopefully, after tonight, you’ll make efforts to learn it…”

“Yes, Daddy… thanks you…” wept the behemoth.

“It’s not the only thing we needed to discuss… I don’t know how to sugar-coat it so I may as well go and tell you this in one go. I’ve called Jules and told him what happened already.”

Shannon felt as if a great chasm had opened under her and she was falling in. She was still lying in her bed, but her head was spinning and a sudden lurching in her stomach almost made her puke, right here, right now. Why? Why as he called them? It was a family matter, how could he…. Now I won’t… Alejandro… Oh God… She heard a terrible wail and it took a moment for her to understand that she was the one producing it.

“Shannon? Are you still here? Shannon!?” her Daddy’s voice sounded both distant and terrified, and she had to answer, for his sake.

“I’m… I’m here… But why! Why did you do that dad!?” cried the fantastic MAJOR

“For Alejandro’s protection” replied sternly her father.

“What… rubbish is that” managed to spout Shannon between her sobs.

“Shannon… you’re dangerous… Maybe you don’t even realize it, but you are. You are prone to burst of violence, and you don’t stop until you’ve gotten what you want when it’s the case. You broke a poor guy his two arms in broad daylight four months ago…”

“He molested me! It was my right to defend myself!” screamed the titanic MAJOR.

“Sure… but you had no need to break him like you did just because he was a pervert who smacked your ass in public. And yet you did. You get off by using violence Shannon, and it’s far too dangerous for Alejandro to be around someone like that. At least, that’s what I think and I’m sure that Jules and Ofelia will agree with me.”

“But I wouldn’t ever hurt him!”

“Had you ever wanted to hurt your Mom before today?”

“I…”

“Answer me Shannon!” ordered Andrew.

“No… No, I didn’t, but…”

“No but, my baby girl” hushed her father. “That should be proof enough for you. You are an apex predator Shannon, you’re basically above every other human on this good old Earth. That’s what your Mom taught you, and I consented to this education. You take what you want, when you want it, and nobody can stop you, else you break them. That’s why you and Jules’ son can’t be together. He will refuse to bond with you as it’s his right, and at one point or another, you’ll lose it and hurt him bad. That’s who you are, Shannon, and that won’t work with Alejandro!”

“Yes it would! I love him! I love him more than anything in this world; I love him so much, despite knowing him so little! I wouldn’t have to be violent with him, because he is so small and frail that my tendencies to dominate my partners don’t require brutality to be satisfied Dad! With him, I can be calm and sweet and still be the dominant partner” pleaded the young woman.

“And how do you know that? Have you fucked him already Shannon? Because it would have been a terrible thing to do and I would be disappointed in you, more than you can imagine if you have…”

“What? Why? It should be the proof that I can control myself around him!” whined the giantess.

“No baby. It would be proof of the contrary. One day and you’ve lost control and forced him to have sex with you… That’s not good, not good at all. That boy has a strong will, we all saw that at the restaurant, but I’m not sure his mind is as resilient. After what he went through as a kid, I’m afraid he is more damaged than even he knows. If he gave in so easily to your pressure, I’m not sure you’re what he needs.”

“But he liked that Daddy! I saw him; I could read his mind, even without bonding with him properly. And he is in love with me! We are meant to be together Dad! I know that, with all my being. I can make him happier than anyone, and he can keep me on the straight and narrow! Together, we would be perfectly balanced! My Alejandro needs me, I know it!”

“I’ve known of another person who talked like that, long ago…” mumbled Andrew, clearly more worried than ever before.

“What? Who?" asked Shannon, a flash of jealousy chasing away her tears. Who had dared to talk like that about her Alejandro?

“Joseph Mac Ferlan” bluntly answered her dad.

“I’M NOTHING LIKE THAT… THAT MONSTER… THAT DEGENERATE!” replied Shannon in a deafening shriek, her anger at the idea to be compared to the MAJOR who had almost destroyed Alejandro taking the best of her.

“Yes you are baby…” said her father with incommensurable sorrow. “Perhaps you don’t even realize it, and it’s worse than anything I could be afraid off. But have you heard yourself. Your Alejandro? He isn’t a pet or a doll Shannon… How can you hope to better Minor’s status in our society if you even think that the one you proclaim you’re in love with is your property? That’s sick, and you must know it, baby girl.”

“No… No, you’re wrong. Mac Ferlan was violent toward everyone who approached Alejandro, I… I’m…”

“The same” said Andrew coldly. “You almost killed your mother because she was drunk and expressed her views about Minors, but more precisely Alejandro. Tell me Shannon, how long do you think that that young man will put up with your possessiveness if you become a couple? How long before he decides that he has had enough and wants to go away? Hum? What would you do then?”

“He wouldn’t leave me… I… I would be good for him Dad, I know it” said the massive teenager, her cheeks once more wet with tears. “He wouldn’t have any reason to… to turn his back on me, and even if he did…”

She tried to say that she would be okay with it, but she couldn’t finish the sentence. It would have been a lie and she knew it. If Alejandro walked on her, she would try everything in her power to keep him. The very idea that he could leave her to go with someone else… it awakened something nasty, something ugly, inside of her, something which was clawing at her mind and her guts, making her feel sick and dirty…

“I would… I would force him to stay with me, physically if I must…” she gasped, putting her hand on her mouth in horror.

“Yes you would… But you wouldn’t stop there, right my baby girl?” asked Andrew, with so much sorrow in his voice that it only added to Shannon’s suffering.

“I would… Oh God… I would bond-rape him!”

It was too much for the massive teenager. Her belly went into a revolution and she shot up, rushing to the restroom, her phone still in hand. She barely managed to reach it in time, but she vomited in the toilet’s bowl. It wasn’t just some bile; it was all her food from the restaurant, and more. She had the impression that something black and oily was expelled from her, she felt as if she was getting thinner and thinner, almost as if she would disappear if she kept emptying her bowel.

For long minutes, the only sound she could hear was the gurgling and disgusting noise she made while puking. The only odor she could smell was the repulsive mix of acidic fluids, alcohol and half-digested dishes. She didn’t know how long she remained like that, even once she had nothing to throw in the bowl, stuck in place by the horrible realization. I’m like Joseph… I’m a monster… I’m… I don’t deserve to be around people, around Minors, around him…

“Shannon? Shannon are you still here!?” screamed her father in the phone, left to rest on the cold tiles.

“Yes…” croaked the colossus, her throat and mouth burning.

“Good… good… Listen to me Shannon. I know that you’re in shock right now. But you must make the right decision. You said you love Alejandro Ferrand, yes?”

“Yes, Dad. I do” sobbed the giantess.

“Good. So, if you really love him… if really you only want his happiness, then you must let him go. Let him find someone kinder, someone who won’t put him at risk. If you lose your temper once with him like you did with your mother tonight, you would kill him, so do the right thing, Shannon… please…”

“I’ll… I’ll do it dad, I swear… I… I’ll leave Old Creek tomorrow…”

“I’m so, so sorry Shannon” whispered her dad before cutting off the call.

Shannon Matthewson, MAJOR among MAJOR, teenage billionaire, one of the most powerful people in the world, curled into a ball and cried until she fell asleep.

-----------------------------------

“What happened?” asked the Minor.

Alejandro had slept wonderfully, just as the previous night and had expected a good day to follow such a perfect night, but instead, he had found his whole family sitting in the living-room, pales and really tired-looking. Her mother even had a haunted look on her face that he hadn’t seen since… Since the years just after the Incident; what the hell did happen? What the hell did Shannon to make them so afraid? The Minor had no need for a college education to realize that only she could be the reason for such worry.

“Something has happened to the Matthewson…” begun Ofelia, before breaking into sobs, which left her oldest child shocked.

“Mom? What…”

“Shannon assaulted and almost killed her mother” said his dad, his voice hollow and distant.

“I’m sorry… what?” asked Alejandro, not sure he had actually heard it right.

“It’s true ‘Rando” intervened Lindsey, her eyes red and swollen because of her tears. “Apparently, there was an argument and Shannon lost it. She broke all her mother’s ribs or something. And apparently, she did worse, but…”

“But Andrew didn’t want to talk about it” said Jules quite firmly, cutting short his daughter’s explanation.

“Where are they now?”

“The Matthewsons have left Old Creek, save for Shannon, apparently. Andrew called back ten minutes ago and apparently, she’s still at the hotel, but should leave soon; Andrew told me that she has had a nervous breakdown or something when he called her during the night, and she isn’t answering his calls anymore” explained his father.

“Good. Then we have still time to go there” said the Minor quite calmly, expecting the reaction which followed his words.

“No! We won’t go there!” roared Ofelia, roused from her horror. “I refuse to put you into this much danger!”

“Have you lost your mind son?”

“Bro, get back in your room!” growled Alaric, “We’ll take care of it…”

“I knew it! She has bonded you, otherwise you wouldn’t want to go see her!” shrieked Lindsey.

Alejandro patiently waited for them all to stop screaming, standing still, and a slightly bored expression on his face. As he expected, this reaction quickly silenced them. Sometimes, he forgot how easy it was to play MAJORS, especially his family. And sometimes, like this morning, he felt like a maestro. I’ve got to put things straight with Shannon anyway, so sorry guys, but I won’t let you prevent me from seeing her, at least one last time, even if she’s really lost it.

“That’s all?” he asked cynically. “You don’t want to scream some more? I’m sure it would do good. I’ve heard that expressing one’s feeling are a good first step toward healing old wounds. Or perhaps I’ve read it, I don’t really remember. Not that I had any need of such knowledge in my life, am I right?”

“Alejandro…” begun her mother, but he cut her off.

“I want to go and see Shannon because I want to understand what happened, first hand. You can’t make me change my mind about it, at least not without forcing a bond on me. Would any of you dare do that to me?”

He glared at each and every member of his family, until their faces reddened with shame. He didn’t like using this argument, it made him feel dirty, but he hadn’t the time to play this game by the rules. He needed to see Shannon; partially because he was in love with her, even after those revelations, which frightened him to no end. But mainly, because he wanted to make sure that she would keep pushing for her campaign. This thing mattered more than him or her or their feelings. It was strange how an idea of a better future could grant so much bravery to someone like him.

“We could force you into your room” mumbled Alaric, looking dejected.

“So, you would use your strength to prevent me to talk with someone who could use her strength against me? That’s not exactly a master plan…”

“But what else can we do!?” roared Alaric, his face contorted in fear and shame. “She’s dangerous to you bro! I can’t… I can’t let you rush into danger like that! I failed you once, I wouldn’t be able to bear it if… if a second Incident happened!”

Alejandro was a little taken aback. Now, that was something new, a facet of his twin that he had never seen. The Minor calmly approached his sitting sibling and placed his valid hand on his knee.

“Hey. You’ve never failed me, okay? You saved me, Al’. Had you come a second later, Mac Ferlan would have made me his little toy. Do you get it? Every time I see your scar, it reminds me of how much I fucked up and how much it has hurt you… Don’t ever think again that you’re responsible for the Incident. Okay?”

“Yeah… Okay…” mumbled Al’ before hiding his face in his hands and crying like a child. It hurt Alejandro, but he had to push trough his pain. He had to be sincere with them all, it would be the only way forward.

“I’ve something… something really important to say. To all of you, about what happened yesterday. I… I know it will probably shock you, but I swear it wasn’t my intention. Neither to make you afraid for me, or even for those things to happen but… yesterday, Shannon and I had sex and…”

“WHAT!?” screamed his Mom while his Dad looked thunderstruck. Even Alaric stopped sobbing for a moment, and Lindsey had gone so pale that she may as well have been dead for weeks.

“I know! I told you, it wasn’t my intention at first, and neither was Shannon’s but… things turned that way, that all. Anyway, what matters is that, over the course of the day, I got to… I don’t know, peek into her mind?”

“You were bonded” said Jules with a hollow tone.

“No! Dad, I think I would have known if I had been. Joseph nearly did it, and I could feel him everywhere. Inside my brain, my bones, under my skin… I could read him, just as deep as he could force himself in me… With Shannon it was nothing alike. It was just… her feelings, how she felt about me. It was more like… like a tempest, brutal and powerful but not drowning. Her core being and mine never bonded. She could read my mind, at least my surface thoughts, but that was all…”

“It’s already terrible enough, mijo” whispered Ofelia. “If you had been able to truly see her, she would have probably made you her slave… Andrew told us that she has…”

“Sexual partners she abuse and treat like crap? Yeah, I know it, I learnt it yesterday” interrupted the Minor, mildly annoyed, adding another shocking reveal to his family’s worries. “So, I knew what to expect when… when we did what we did. Now, I just need to talk to her, and perhaps, to confirm things. Like, how I felt about her, if I can trust her, that kind of things…”

“But how could you even believe that you could trust her!?” whimpered Lindsey. “She’s… sick!”

“Perhaps. But when she could have hurt me, when she could have bond-raped me, and there was a time where she could have done so easily… she didn’t. She was very careful, she retreated to her own mind to protect mine… it has to mean something. And I want to make sure that she will promote Minor’s interest in society. Whatever she may be, whatever she may have done… this campaign of her, it’s important. Dad, Mom, for the first time in years, it made me dream about the future. For the first time since the Incident, I feel that I... I could do something of my life. Please, you have to let me save it, if I can…”

“You know there would be only one way for you to be absolutely sure of who she truly is, right?” replied his Dad after a moment of silence, his voice full of concerns.

“Yes. Yes I do. I won’t lie, it scares me, a lot, but I’m willing to risk it… with sufficient preparation.”

“Preparation? What preparation?” asked Lindsey. “What are you talking about you two?”

“Well, Little Lind, you complained about it yesterday, so I think it’s fair that you were my partner in this, don’t you think?”

“What do you…”

“It’s bonding-time with your Minor brother, little sister” said Alejandro with a half-smile.

Bonding by Kurogane335

Chapter 25: Bonding

The four MAJORS were literally k.o.-ed standing. Alejandro couldn’t actually say he was surprised by that reaction. Just the previous evening, he had told them that he hated bonding. Even his father, who had understood what he had in mind was awestruck, probably not expecting him to go all-in like that. The Minor teenager wondered which one of his family members would shake out of his or her stupor first and try to talk him down from bonding with Lindsey… and thus Shannon afterward. It turned out to be the one he expected the least.

“No. No way” said Lindsey.

“What the problem? I thought you found it unfair that the both of us were never bonded?”

“Well, yeah, it is! But I won’t bond with you now, no chance in Hell.”

“And why not?”

“Because… Because if I do and it works and all, you’ll go to Shannon and you’ll be in danger!” growled his sister, stomping her right foot with enough force to make the wooden floor crack menacingly.

“Calm down Lindsey” said Ofelia, her voice shaky but still authoritative. “Nobody is bonding nobody. Alejandro, what you have in mind, it’s too dangerous. You’ve almost been bond-raped once, and the sequels would have been… far worse than those you experienced nonetheless. If Shannon loses it… I couldn’t bear the idea of her ravaging your mind, sweetie.”

“That’s why I need to train with Lindsey Mom. Both Shannon and her are Tier 2, and both have no experience with bonding. She’s the closest things I have to help me prepare. I know I can do it Mama. I know it. Please, let me have this chance…”

Alejandro never liked begging. It usually made him feel weak, pathetic… For ten years, he had consciously avoided situations where he would be the one grovelling to obtain a favour, just to spite the memory of Joseph Mac Ferlan. Now, he couldn’t care less. The dream-like possibility of a better world for minorkind was perhaps salvable still, and he couldn’t let his pride get the better of him and prevent him from doing what was needed.

“Lindsey, do as your brother asks you” ordered Jules, pale but resolute.

Mi amor…” begun Ofelia, but he cut her off.

“I know… But we both swore, when we learnt that we would have a Minor child, that we would offer him the possibility to make his own choices, to let him makes his own mistakes to learn from them. We have to let him do it, Ofi, it is our duty as parents.”

“And what if I’m disagreeing with it” roared Alaric, shocking everyone. “It’s too dangerous bro! Lindsey doesn’t know how to handle the bond, and Shannon’s may be even more unstable that we fear. You could be… you could be turned into a ragdoll, a mindless corpse or worse, you could become her toy!”

“It’s a risk I’m willing to take, Al’. I told you, despite everything, Shannon made me see a possible future were I could be more than just a stay-at-home partner, a world where I could actually help my fellow Minors, everywhere. I’m not willing to risk my sanity for some deluded pride that I could be important. I’ll never be someone important, and I’m okay with that. But I can at least be someone, and so can other Minors, and it would already be an improvement over what most of us are… Come on bro, trust me on this, please.”

“… Fine… But I’ll be in the same room as Shannon and you, got it? First signal of danger for you, I’ll clobber her down, no matter what it takes to make sure she doesn’t fuck with you. Deal?”

“Deal. So… Lindsey, are you ready?”

“I… I don’t know… I…”

Alejandro’s sister was stammering, clearly lost and confused. Her older brother couldn’t blame her. It was basically her dream come true but in the worst way possible. Instead of some happy fairy tale where he would have awoken one day and had asked to bond with her because he just wanted it, he had to so just to prepare himself before confronting Shannon freaking Matthewson. It was no surprise that his Little Lind didn’t know how to react.

“How about we do it in my room, just the two of us? What do you say?”

“I… But what if I mess up and fry your brain or something?” asked his little sister, a mask of worry etched on her face.

“You won’t, don’t worry.”

“You can’t know that!”

“You’re right, I can’t. But I can trust you, and I do. Isn’t it good enough?” he asked, fear still perceptible in his voice.

Lindsey’s lower lip was shaking, but she got off her ass and walked toward the stairs, without a second glance at anyone. Alejandro looked at his parents and his twin and raised his thumb up.

---------------------------------

“So… what do I do?” asked Lindsey, fidgeting on the ground.

“First thing first, calm down kiddo. I’m sure you’ll handle everything just fine, okay?” joked Alejandro, quite nervous himself.

“Yeah… okay… But seriously? What should I do!?”

“I… don’t really know. Didn’t you have studies about that in school?”

“Well, we’ve got some theories, but I’ve never practiced it…”

“So, how about you begin with the talk, and we’ll proceeded from there?”

“Fine. So…” Lindsey’s voice trailed off as she scurried her brain for every scrap of memory about bonding. “The first thing is to have both minds open and relaxed…”

“Okay, well, it doesn’t sound so hard” joked Alejandro while he felt his stomach lurching, his primeval fear of bonding returning to the forefront of his mind.

“Your mind is always closed ‘Rando… I don’t think I’ve ever felt it in all my life more than yesterday, and even then, it was pretty tight.”

“Doesn’t matter, I’ll handle it, don’t worry. What’s next?”

“Well, since I’m a Tier 2… once our minds are open, I must project mine into yours. In theory, since my own is vastly more powerful that yours, I should be able to force a connection without you being able to mount a resistance.”

“Just like that? Isn’t it… really invasive? I mean, there isn’t step to be… invited in or something?”

“Yep, just like that. Opening your mind fully is basically inviting the bond, you know?”

“Oh… okay… And what happens next?”

“Don’t know. Teachers had all different experiences, really, it wasn’t helpful at all.”

“Did any of them ever tell you what would happen if the core of the Minor’s remained closed off despite all of this?”

“Hum… not that I remember. Then again, most Minor’s mind aren’t closed, or barely guarded if they are. Yours is a fortress big bro, so I guess that if I can’t reach your “core” we can’t bond.”

“FIne... then don’t worry, I’ll deal with it as best I can. Just, tell me, does physical contact help?” Alejandro was trying to hide his fear, but the closer they got to the actual bonding, the more nervous he was becoming. All the help will be good, I guess

“Yes, the teachers said that it was necessary for Tier 1, useful bonus for Tier 2 and dangerous for Tier 3, so in our case, it would probably be good to… to touch hands or something.”

“Why would it be dangerous to have physical interaction with a Tier 3?” asked Alejandro, confused.

“Because their minds are too powerful and thus really dangerous for Minors, from what I got out of Mom.”

“Wait a minute” interrupted the small teenager. “Mom talked about Tier 3 to you? She always refused to open up with me about anything related to Tiers…”

“Well, it’s really more a MAJOR things, ‘Rando, sorry; it’s not exactly useful for you to know what Tier someone is… well, except Tier 3, I guess.”

“Don’t sweat it” replied her brother, who had more pressing matters in mind. “Just, can you explain a little more?”

“I’m not sure I should…”

“Any shred of information can help, you know?”

“Fine… So, Tiers 3… They can influence MAJORS and Minors alike if they want to, but against us, it has to be intentional, while to mess with Minors’ brains, they just need to be around you guys. So, if one of your kind is near a Tier 3, her mind will be messed up and she’ll find the MAJOR more attractive or funny, things like that… and if she touch a Tier 3, all her defences goes down and anything the MAJOR will tell will result in a bond. They are shallow, from what Mom told me, but still, bonding with just a touch, it’s quite something. ”

“Whoa… That’s a little frightening.”

“Yeah, indeed. I can’t tell you how happy I was to find out I was just Tier 2! I wouldn’t have been able to stay at home with you if I had been Tier 3! I would have been too dangerous for you…”

“I’m sure Papa and Mama would have found a way around it” said the young Minor, trying to alleviate his sister’s fears. “But, anyway… are you ready for the first try?”

“Ready when you are” nervously replied Lindsey.

Alejandro took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He then proceeded to take down all of his mental defences. It was harder than he had anticipated it to be, because a part of him didn’t want to do it. As soon as some barriers were destroyed and he moved to other layers of his mind, they sprang back, perhaps a little shakier, but still. It won’t work like that, he realized. I can’t just destroy some walls; I’m used to guard my mind so it reacts instinctively… I need another approach.

Alejandro sat down, cross-legged, not unlike those Buddhist monks he had seen in many documentaries on his computer. He had read and learnt a lot about those guys and their meditative techniques when he was younger; it had helped appease his fears after the Incident. He tried to relax, leaving his mind’s defences intact. Then he visualized them, the massive castle he was so used to live in… and he changed it into a simple house. It was hard, his mind resisted, but not as hard as destroying the stone walls he had imagined before. He could feel his forehead frowning but he kept his focus inside and not outside.

“’Rando,” asked Lindsey, “what have you done? I can almost feel… something... from you, that’s so strange! It’s like you’re… here, like, behind a wall except that it would be a paper wall or a water wall, I don’t know!”

Alejandro did not answer her question. He focused harder, breathing at a slower pace to calm down his body. He could feel his pulse lose some speed, returning to normal after an early morning of quickening, and then dropping to lower than usual. Finally, he managed to erase the house, leaving only a plain in his mind’s eye. He wasn’t sure how long it would last however, nor how long he actually wanted it to last and make a bond possible… He didn’t dare talk but instead put his hands in his sister’s.

At once, he felt her mind rush to collide with his. For a fleeting moment, his mental barriers tried to rise again, a reflex he couldn’t control, but they were blown away by the strength of Lindsey’s natural power. He grunted as their minds tried to accommodate each other. It was so different than anything he had experienced with Mac Ferlan that he actually had no point of comparison, and he didn’t really knew how to feel about it. He had been very young the last time he had been bonded, so he couldn’t remember it, and with Joseph…

“Oh my God!” shrieked Lindsey, startling him and almost ending the bond at once.

“What? What’s happening?” asked Alejandro, opening his eyes to look at his sister distraught’s figure and her right hand massaging her left one.

“Mac Ferlan… what he did to you… I’m so sorry, ‘Rando!”

The Minor was engulfed in his little sister’s arms, and it took him a certain time before realizing what had happened. When they had bonded, she had had access to all his memories. He guessed that the fact that he had thought about Mac Ferlan had somehow connected the present with his past trauma and forced his sister to experience it. He suspected he too could go and watch at least a part of her memories, because he could feel a way of reaching directly inside her brain, but he didn’t want to intrude… Furthermore, it seemed somewhat closed or at least as if he had to push past some sort of frontier.

“Don’t worry, you can go inside all you want” whispered Lindsey, still holding him tight and even cuddling him a little.

“Uh? Are you… reading my mind like that? I mean, Shannon did, but here it seems… deeper, somehow” said the puzzled Minor.

“Yeah, I’m inside your mind, big bro, so I can know everything you think” chirped the MAJOR in an attempt to defuse her brother’s tension.

“Hey, that’s unfair! I can’t do that, I have to concentrate to read your surface thoughts or significant memories. All I have direct access too are your feelings! I can’t go plucking words out of your brain!”

“MAJOR’s privilege” joked Lindsey between tears.

“Why are you crying, Little Lind?”

“Because… because it feel so good to be bonded, I don’t think you can realize it ‘Rando. It’s like… like all the tension I had, that I hadn’t even realized I felt was just… gone. Your mind it’s like, I don’t know, a chasm which take all the violence, all the competitive feelings that I have and give back peace, serenity, joy… and yet it’s kind of… blurred I guess, you can feel it, right?”

“Yeah. I think it’s because we’re siblings, it would be clearer if we weren’t. I guess it’s a natural evolution to ensure that Minors aren’t kept inside the family and avoid inbreeding. Mom would know better than me, thought.”

“Yeah… But I want to hear your opinion, ‘cause I know it would make you happy, and I want you to be happy; that’s all I want for you…” said Lindsey.

“Well, since you ask…” begun the Minor before a rush of happiness washed over him. “Wait a minute” he giggled, “have you… have you done that? I think, I think that you’ve changed me for good”.

The young man couldn’t help but laugh, even if he knew he should have been worried. He was just far too happy to feel bad. Everything was so great around him! Lindsey was more beautiful and funny that he had ever remembered her to be, and his room, despite the devastation that Shannon had brought in it a day ago, looked just perfect. It was so strange, to feel happiness in even the smallest thing, and yet it was how he felt. He didn’t think that anything could make him feel bad this day… Yup, he could basically go to Shannon and no matter what she would do to him, he would still be happy.

“Alejandro, get back to normal, please!” pleaded his wonderful little sister, a sense of urgency in her voice.

As suddenly as the bliss had descended upon him, he returned to his normal state, which was hard. Suddenly, he had to face his nervousness, the worries about Shannon, himself, his future… A part of him craved the return to the blissful state he had so briefly experienced, but the majority of his being was afraid of it. Thinking straight had been impossible in such a happy disposition, and now he even felt fatigue washing over him, as if his brain had a hard time coping with the sudden mood swings.

“Sorry” said Lindsey. “I didn’t think that just a passing idea would influence your behaviour like that.”

Usually, she would have asked him to not be angry with her, but while she was in his mind, she had no need for such a trivial request. It was quite strange, because the bond made Alejandro feel both energised and tired. He guessed that Minor’s mind weren’t meant for various change in behaviour during a bond, and he could feel the beginning of a headache forming in his temple. Perhaps it’s better if we stop the experiment here, we already know that I don’t turn all crazy when bonding.

He had to admit that he was quite surprised. He hadn’t expected it to proceed so easily. His mind wasn’t putting a fight to push Lindsey away, even while she could peer into his most private memories and thoughts. He had trepidations, especially after the emotional roller coaster than Lindsey had unwittingly imposed on him, but he didn’t felt as bad as he had expected. He guessed that bonding was, after all, rather natural even for Minors and that his body was overtaking his mental reflexes, once it had been clear that he wasn’t in danger like he had been with Joseph. It also felt less… deep, either because he was too young back then or because being his sister, Lindsey couldn’t create a bond as all-encompassing as Mac Ferlan had. However, he was thankful that Shannon and he hadn’t shared such intimacy in the bath…

“Whoa, that some kinky stuff here!” giggled Lindsey.

“What the… Hey! Don’t look at those thought, you perv!” screamed Alejandro, while his little sister was laughing so hard she ended falling on her back.

“Oh God, you’re such a boob’s guy, I would never have suspected it!” she managed to say between to burst of laughter. “With the way Mama looks, at least I’m sure you won’t creep on me when I’ll hit puberty!”

“Hey, cut it out, will you! I don’t want my baby sister foraging into my sexual fantasies and… oh shit!”

“OH MY GOD! What was that dream! And that’s what she did with your bench press. Whoa!”

“LINDSEY, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!” roared Alejandro.

“Fine, fine…” mumbled the pre-teen MAJOR. “But well, I sure hope that I’ll find a Minor who can look at me and feel like you do toward Shannon” she added while cutting off the bond.

“Okay…” sighed Alejandro, still as red as a tomato. “Time to go and pay The Minor by the Sea a visit, I guess…”

-------------------------

“I’m not really sure I can do that sir” said a black-haired teenager, clearly embarrassed. From what Alejandro could see, she could have been cute, if not for the over-use of eyeliner and look of absolute boredom which seemed to be her constant feature… when she wasn’t nervous. Too bad, with her straight black hair cut behind her ears and freckles, she had an exotic look to the Minor, painfully aware of how unusual it was for him to be interacting with other MAJORS beyond his family. Plus, he was almost certain he knew her, but couldn’t place a name on that pale face.

“Why not. We’re friend of her” patiently explained Jules. “We just want to see her before she leaves.”

“The thing is, Miss Matthewson has ordered us to not bother her or not let anyone enter her room or come and come see her… I’m really sorry, but she said that she would buy out this hotel and have us all fired if we didn’t obey her orders… And I'd like to keep my job... and my family's Hotel...” she added after a pause.

Alejandro wasn’t so sure that this girl would be too sad about the hotel closing, but apparently, a job was a job, especially in Old Creek. He guessed that there weren’t that many opportunities here, for a MAJOR. As a shut-in Minor, it hadn’t really been a problem up until now, but now that he actually hoped to do something useful of his life, he had to admit that his hometown wasn’t the best place to start a job hunt.

“Please Cherry…” begged Lindsey, “you have to let us see her. She won’t do anything to you, I swear!”

“Uugh… Listen Lindsey, I for one can’t afford to lose my job. Not everybody’s a rich kid… no offense, Mr. and Mrs. Ferrand.”

“None taken” replied Ofelia with calm. “But please, miss Overrock, it is of the utmost importance for Alejandro that he may see Shannon…”

“Alejandro’s here?” yelped the MAJOR before plunging over the counter to finally notice the Minor, offering him a rather pleasant view of her small but noticeable cleavage. I’ve been spoiled by Shannon, admitted Alejandro as a smile came to his face, because they aren’t that small, she’s already packing more in her bra than Mama, and she’s fifteen if I remember right! But focus man, you aren’t here to be oogling at the employee’s rack.

“Hey Cherry” he said out loud, waving his arm. “How are you doing?”

“I’m fine! I’m so glad to see you, it has been years! But wait… if you’re here to meet with The Shannon Matthewson then it means that she is…”

“Yup, the little girl who used to mess with your air when we were kids. And I really need to talk with her, okay? Can you do me the favour? I’ll owe you one, big time if you help us!”

“Of course, don’t sweat it!” replied the MAJOR, a little too eagerly to be honest. “Follow me!”

-----------------------

Alejandro looked at the restroom door. Cherry had elicited to not open the main door leading to Shannon’s room. She had heard from her uncle that there had been quite a commotion there the previous night and having seen how massive Shannon was, she didn’t dare displease her too much, even with the chance to earn points with Alejandro. The only problem was that the access to Shannon’s room was through a Minor's room with a smaller door leading to the shared bathroom. Alejandro couldn’t fathom why someone had designed the hotel like that, but quite frankly, he couldn’t care less at that time.

The only problem was that it meant that his brother couldn’t come with him. Alaric hadn’t been happy at all about it, but they couldn’t really argue just outside Shannon’s door. Cherry had told them that she had sounded strange when she had ordered the young clerk to not let anyone bother her, and Alejandro refused to wait more. He had to settle things right here, right now. Finally, Al’ had given up and went to stand vigil against Shannon’s door, ready to burst it open at the first sound of trouble.

That’s how the crippled Minor found himself pushing slowly and carefully the massive door leading from the restroom to the room proper. He gasped a little, savouring the fresher air. The toilet’s bowl was full of vomit, its smell stinking and powerful, which had almost been enough to make he empty his own stomach, so aggressive it was. Gritting his teeth, he exited the smelly toilets and searched for Shannon.

He immediately found her, prostrated against her bed, on the floor. Her hairs, unkept and wild, looked like some massive hedge of thorns over her upper body. He noticed that she was nude and sweating abundantly, as if she had a fever. Her back was turned toward him and he could see her ginormous backside moving rhythmically has her whole body shivered. She’s losing it, he realized. Oh boy, in what mess did I choose to dive straight into?

Taking a deep breath, he knocked on the wooden frame of the restroom door, hoping to elicit some kind of reaction. Instead, nothing happened, so he knocked again, louder. He wasn’t really ready to approach her in that state, not as long as she wouldn’t have noticed him. Better safe than sorry, he reasoned. Yet, she still seemed to ignore him, so he knocked a third time, loud enough to be heard outside the room, hopefully.

“Go away…” growled the gigantic MAJOR. “I told you that I don’t want to be bothered by anyone. So. Go away or I swear you’ll spend the rest of our days jobless…”

“Well, it wouldn’t really be so strange for a Minor, you know?” replied Alejandro.

Healing Process by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

And that's the final chapter, the Epilogue (much shorter) will be out this evening or tomorrow morning.

Chapter 26: Healing Process

Shannon’s reaction left the Minor speechless. He had expected her to rush toward him or to the contrary to retreat away from him. Instead, she just jumped into the air, contorting to face him, before crashing back on the floor, denting it and sending a storm of shards everywhere. He had to turn away and cover his face with his arm, and even then, he felt the sting of several splinters. When he managed to look back at her, she was half-crouched, one arm reaching for him while the other grasped the bed for dear life.

“No… no… no, no, no, no… You can’t be here… You can’t be here…” muttered the giantess.

“Shannon…” begun the small teenager, but the frightened titaness prevented him from finishing his sentence.

‘YOU CAN’T BE HERE!” roared the MAJOR, the sheer force of her scream making Alejandro wince and his ears pop a little. “Auntie wouldn’t let you come here, not when she knows what I did, what I am… You’re just… a figment of my imagination… go away… go away!”

The gigantic black woman began tilting, forward and then backward, muttering unintelligible words to herself. Alejandro was horrified. He had expected that it would be hard to reach out to her, or to calm her down, he had pictured her hysterical or in denial, but in this state, she seemed far too unstable to be approached… He almost ran away, it would have been the most sensible reaction really. No! I can’t give up on her! At the very least, we are friends, perhaps more, and she’s maybe the greatest hope for Minor’s social resurrection for our generation… I have to try it.

“Shannon… It’s really me. Please, look at me…” he tried.

His plea fell on deaf ears, as the massive teenager before him stubbornly refused to turn to face him, or even acknowledge his existence. It didn’t left him with many options, and they all seemed rather bad. Standing there until she finally gave in would be a waste of time without any guarantee of success, no matter how long he would stay; shouting at her, in her state, would probably prove just as useless… It left him with only one option, the more dangerous one… He had to reach out to her, physically.

“Shannon… I’ll come forward and touch you, okay? Don’t freak out…” he said, hoping that it would have at least some effect on her.

He had seen a lot of documentaries about MAJOR explorers discovering hurt and panicked predators or generally huge beasts, such as elephants, tigers or crocodile. Those daring titans always tried to soothe the frightened animal when they went for a touch, and that was what he was doing right now. Obviously, it was easier for them, because except the most massive creatures, they weren’t really at risk with most of the aniaml realm, when one brutal move from Shannon and he would be toast. At least I won’t have time to suffer, that’s a positiveor she’ll only touch me partially and I’ll agonize for hours… Damn, keep your calm, man!

He very carefully approached her gigantic and shivering body, until he was standing just against her left tight. He then raised his hand and placed it on her burning black skin. The effect was immediate. An immense shudder coursed through her body and he felt her muscles contracting, their incredible power barely contained by her skin and the layer of fat underneath. A whimpering sound escaped her mouth and when he looked up to her face, their eyes met. With a sigh of relief, he noticed that the madness which had seemed to take over her had receded, at least for now. It was his childhood friend who looked at him now.

“Alejandro… is that really you?” asked the giantess, her voice so low that he had a hard time understanding her.

“Yes, it’s me. How are you doing Shannon?”

It was a stupid question, but that was all he could muster the will to say right now. This close to her body, he felt her warmth radiating outward, making him sweat a little, as if she was a furnace. Added to that was her smell, a melange of cum, sweat and alcohol, and from above him, her mouth smelled kind of like the toilets, indicating that she probably hadn’t even washed her mouth with some water after she had vomited. It reeked atrociously, but he did his best to hide how much he was disgusted by that smell. He needed her as calm as possible, and he wasn’t sure that telling her that she smelled like trash would do any good.

“I’m good… for a monster” replied the colossus, showing a modicum of derision; it wasn’t much but it was better than nothing he guessed. “And now, out you go” she added, her massive hands firmly pushing him away, toward the main door.

“What the hell do you think your doing!?” barked the Minor, a reaction which stopped the MAJOR dead in her track.

“I’m… protecting you. You can’t be near me. Nobody can…” explained the gigantic woman, her voice hollow.

“Yeah, well, too bad for you, I’m not going anywhere until my job here is done!” yelled the diminutive teenager, trying to push back against her vast palms and fingers, to no avail.

“Alejandro”, pleaded the giantess, “please. I’m dangerous for you… I’m… I’m like Mac Ferlan! If you stay here, I’ll hurt you, or rape you, or… or do something which will forever destroy you, and I can’t bear the thought of that! Please, just… leave me.”

“No. You want me to leave; you’ll have to use your so dangerous strength to force me out of here Shannon, as long as I haven’t clarified some things.”

The black behemoth sobbed, apparently torn apart by his reaction. He guessed that a part of her, the one who took pleasure in dominating peoples and showing off wanted him to stay with her, while her more logical half wanted to protect him by pushing him away. Her dilemma left him with a window of opportunity, but he would have to be really harsh to her to make it works. It was a good thing that being harsh to MAJORS was kind of easy for him.

“So, I’ve heard that you’ve almost killed your mother? That’s an interesting twist of Oedipus’ syndrome, I guess” he bluntly told her, doing his best to sound cool and detached despite the horror of his words, something which wasn't an easy task.

The reaction was immediate. She shrieked and jumped away from him. A little too rough maybe? He hoped that she wouldn’t retreat in her state of shock; he needed her to be conscious of her actions. He felt relieved to see her looking at him with tears in her eyes, because it meant that she was still with him. She was panting heavily and her titanic breasts swayed mesmerizingly before his eyes, but the Minor did his best to focus on the important matter. Those monstrous globes of flesh would still be here if he managed to settle it with Shannon.

“You… you know?” whimpered the gigantic lady. “Why did you came if you knew? Why would you want to be with a monster like me, alone!?”

“Because I need to see first hand if you’re truly a lost causes Shannon” explained Alejandro, his voice stern and firm.

“Well you have! I am a monster! Now please, get out!”

“No. Just talking won’t be enough. You say you’re like Joseph and if it’s true, then the hopes I have that your campaign to bolster Minors could be a success will be quashed. And you’ve no idea how important that thing is too me…”

“Then I’m sorry, sorrier than I could ever tell you” whimpered the gigantic MAJOR, “but it’s dead. You can’t trust me, I can’t even trust myself baby. There is no way I could carry this campaign... Please, just leave…”

“Shannon, I don’t think that Mac Ferlan would have ever felt like you do now. It means that, perhaps, you aren’t as far gone as you think. And I know how to be sure of that.”

“How?” simply asked the young giantess, her eyes shining with a little glimpse of hope now. It was almost nothing really. But it is better than nothing I guess thought the Minor.

“We have to bond” simply said Alejandro, expecting at least some form of happiness, no matter how twisted.

Instead, Shannon right hand shot at him, grasped his t-shirt and propelled him toward the main door. He hadn’t been strongly thrown, so he barely collided with the wooden frame, but it still hurt a little. He was shocked however. Shannon was looking at her hand as if it had moved on her own, made a move as if she was willing to get up, but finally let herself slump back on her ass, her arms going limp around her. She was shaking her head.

“No bonding. Too dangerous…” she muttered.

“Bro! Is everything okay!?” asked Alaric from behind the door, slamming it with his hands, if his twin judged by the force of the vibrations he felt on his back.

Alejandro was a little groggy; the move had been surprising after all, if not really dangerous or violent. Alaric’s action didn’t help much, but the Minor knew he had to calm down his younger brother. He had seen how worried Al’ was just this morning, if he remained silent, he would probably freak out and it would lead to an all out brawl with Shannon… a brawl the minute teenager wasn’t certain his brother even had a chance to win.

“I’m fine” managed to croak the young Latino. “Shannon and I have only a slight… disagreement on the way forward to assess her state of mind!”

“Alaric!” screamed the MAJOR, with a little bit of anger in her voice. “How could you let him come alone with me? Get him back, now!”

“Al’, if you open that door now, I swear to God you’ll regret it” roared Alejandro. “Give me five more minutes!”

“Fine! FIne! But not one more, got it!?” replied his twin after an obvious hesitation. “And next time I hear something colliding with anything, or someone screaming, I’ll rush in, no matter who you say!”

“Got it!” said the minor.

“Alejandro… I won’t bond with you…” muttered Shannon. “I can’t, with my condition I could....”

“You seem to be deluding yourself lady” interrupted the Minor. “I’m not asking you to bond me. I’m ordering you to do it.”

“What!?”

“You’ve heard me. You told me I was a sub, remember? Well, just for today’s special attraction, Mind-Reading Shannon, I’m the one ordering you around.”

“Alejandro…” tried the overgrown MAJOR, but she was cut short once more.

“It’s not open for debates Shannon!” yelled the Minor, dropping all pretence of humour from his voice and demeanour. “I hate the idea of bonding, it frightens me to no end to do it with you right now, but I don’t have a choice? Do you understand!? I don’t have a choice! I need to know!”

“Why? Why would you want to… to risk your mind, your soul by bonding with me? What would be important enough for you to act like that!” cried the giantess.

“Your campaign… and you” said the young man, his voice becoming soft and soothing. “I… you’ve given me the greater gift than any one could do, Shannon. You’ve offered me the possibility to help shape a future worth living in. And, well, you’ve offered yourself to me in the process, I guess. It’s… a lot obviously” laughed the minor nervously. “But it’s a lot I’m willing to protect, even if it’s dangerous for me. That’s why I need to know if it’s still possible to fight for this future you promised, or if I should quash those hopes.”

“Oh, my love… I’m so sorry…” whimpered the colossus.

“Please, Shannon! It won’t be long, I swear, one or two minutes and I’m sure it would be enough for us to… to be settled. Okay?”

Without a word, Shannon rose to her full height and walked toward the minuscule teenager, compared to her anyway. A shiver of pure terror ran trough Alejandro's spine, but he managed to remain steady, as best he could. She carefully sat just before him, his nose eye level with her belly button, even as she did so. Without a word, she extended a hand and Alejandro immediately seized it, closing his eyes to better shut down his mental walls. Time to see who you really are lady; it was his last thought before an experience unlike any other. Even Joseph’s invasion of his mind hadn’t prepared him to the violence of this bonding.

Her mind overpowered his, his defences, all of them, were simply annihilated without giving him the time to put them down, as if they weren’t even there to begin with. He realized that Lindsey had probably played it self with him, not wanting to show him how unable to protect his self he truly was. His defences proved themselves as effective as a tinfoil hat against alien’s abductors, it turned out. He could feel Shannon, everywhere; in a sense, in that moment, she was literally his universe, because there was nothing which wasn’t her. His eyes, his skin, his bones, his guts, his heart, his mind, she was everywhere at once. Even the air he breathed in and out, somehow, felt as if it came from the gigantic MAJOR.

Where Lindsey’s bonding had been muted and blurred because of their nature as siblings, if powerful, he felt Shannon’s in all her glory. It was terrifying in a sense, because what he gazed at was the raw potential of her mind, and it seemed limitless, while he was a pitiful speck of dust lost in the monstrous storm that was her energetic spirit. Yet, it wasn’t as it had been with Joseph. He could feel her darkness, but it wasn’t an all-encompassing madness, he felt genuine shame, horror at what she had done, something which was blatantly absent from Mac Ferlan’s twisted mind back when he had tried to turn him into his toy.

He also knew how she felt about him, how much she loved him, how she already pictured their kids, and it was so powerful that it made him a little afraid. That giantess would do everything she could do for him, and it wasn’t healthy. He could tell, just by the very act of bonding that nothing, absolutely nothing was off-limit if it meant pleasing or protecting him; from her point of view, it was even okay to inflict grievous wounds if needed, or worse. It was something that they would have to deal with, to bring it back to a more reasonable level, but it was so far better than the way Joseph had seen him as a mere toy, something which belonged to him. At least, she doesn’t see me as her property, thought the Minor.

YES I DO”, thundered Shannon’s voice, in his head or outside, he really couldn’t tell right now, with his eyes still closed. His brain was assaulted by her memories, all those times she thought of him as her belonging. It was nerve grating, but more because she could feel her self-pity than because of how she had felt, and still did to some extant. It’s almost as if she deliberately refuses to read my mind realized the young man. Otherwise, she would have noticed the differences between her perspective and Mac Ferlan's already.  Just then, he felt a change in the texture of the storm, as if it was reacting to what he had just thought.

That’s it! He realized. She can refuse to read me, of course she can! Seriously, what does MAJORS can’t do with the bond… But knowing this gave him a way to force her to confront her situation and who she truly was. If he focused on things, she couldn’t block them out, not while they were bonding like that, or at least he hoped. He knew what he had to do. It would hurt terribly but he hadn’t really another choice… So he focused entirely on the Incident, from his abduction to him waking up in the hospital.

Those memories were etched in fire in his mind, still as fresh and painful as they had been ten years ago; they were still full of acid, ever biting, ever poisonous, a festering wound which would probably never truly heal. The effect was immediate. Shannon roared, both in his mind and in the real world, it was so all-encompassing that for a time, this sound was all of creation for the young Minor. Finally, it faded away, replaced by sorrow, pain but also relief. The teenager felt the powerful hands of the MAJOR seizing his torso and bringing him up, until he sat on the incredible plateau of her breasts. He then opened his eyes.

“See, you aren’t like him. There is still hope for you” joked Alejandro, looking at the waterfalls coming out of his lover’s face.

BUT HOW CAN I AVOID TO BECOME LIKE HIM? I’VE ALREADY BEGUN TO THINK AND ACT LIKE HE DID…” wondered the colossus; speaking as much with her mouth than with her mind.

Alejandro could feel her in the back off his brain, but it wasn’t as invading as he had assumed it would be. It was as if his body was adapting to cope with the situation and was putting Shannon’s presence in the back seat, to allow him to do what he wanted to do. It was vastly different from what he had expected, leaving him quite surprised. He couldn’t help but try to understand why it didn’t seem so overpowering or a chip on his shoulders.

PROBABLY BECAUSE IT’S JUST PASSIVE BONDING” offered Shannon, her whole being embracing his as she spoke, leaving him in a strange state of happiness. "I AM NOT TREYING TO CHANGE YOUR FEELINGS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT."

He could feel her become calmer, her stress, anxiety, aggressive tendencies diminishing, reducing the monstrous storm which had invaded his mind mere minutes ago to a breeze, uplifting him and offering him… something. He couldn’t tell what just yet, perhaps some kind of access to the MAJOR’s brain power, or a filter of some kind which made his mind clearer, more focused to what he wanted.

“Perhaps you’re right, Shan” he said, before leaning forward to kiss the giantess right cheek, which made her giggle like a little girl. “But I’m sure that I know how to prevent you from becoming another Joseph, you know?” added the young man.

I THOUGHT YOU HATED THE IDEA OF THE BOND?” laughed the black behemoth between her tears.

“I still do silly, just look inside of me. Bonding with you, on the other hand… it may not be so atrocious, after all… but don’t make it a habit, or believe that we could be bonded at all time, because we aren’t a couple just yet.”

NO?

“Nope. First, we need to put you back on track lady” smirked the minor.

HOW? I DON’T THINK I CAN BE ANYTHING ELSE THAN THAT… BRUTISH, OVER DOMINANT AND ARROGANT WOMAN… HOW COULD WE CHANGE EIGTHTEEN YEARS OF EDUCATION?

“Nonsense. In fact, it’s relatively easy, since you’ve already realised that there is a problem with your behaviour. First thing first, you’ll call all your whore contacts and tell them that it’s over, you won’t ever talk or see them again…”

WHAT? BUT THEY WOULD ALL THREATEN TO GO PUBLIC!” interrupted the MAJOR girl. “THEY WOULD RUIN ME, BABY, DRAG ME INTO THE MUD!

“So?” asked Alejandro, amused by the tremor his idea had sent into her mind. “Plus, why do ask questions when you can just, you know, pluck the answers from my mind? I already know you know what I want to tell you lady” laughed the teenager. "It's irritating, but I guess I'll have to get used to it if I ever bond again..."

FORCE OF HABIT” growled the giantess, a little amused despite herself. “PLUS, I LIKE YOUR VOICE.

“Sure you do” giggle the half-latino boy. “Nonetheless, am I right or not?”

OF COURSE YOU ARE… BUT STILL, IT WOULD TAKE AT LEAST A YEAR FOR ME TO GET WEALTHY ENOUGH AGAIN TO TRULY LAUNCH MY CAMPAIGN… ARE YOU SURE WE COULD AFFORD IT?”

“Again with the rhetorical question” laughed Alejandro. “But yeah, I’m sure. Believe me, getting you in a good mental shape is more important than anything else if you want us to be together and your campaign a success. And, anyway, I doubt your contact would want to tell the press because…”

IT WOULD BE EMBARRASSING FOR MAJORS TO REVEAL THAT THEY LIKE TO BE DOMINATED, YOU’RE RIGHT. THEY WOULD LOSE A LOT OF SOCIAL STANDING. BUT I’M NOT SURE I LIKE THE REST OF YOUR PLAN SWEETIE…”

“Yeah, well don’t go skipping over the steps, I’m the doctor here lady and you're the patient. I write the prescription, and I do it as slowly as I want!”

AS YOU WISH MY LOVE” replied the titanic woman before kissing him with passion. “BUT YOU SHOULD RUSH IT OR ALARIC WILL BURST THAT DOOR OPEN BEFORE YOU FINISH!

“Fine, fine!” grumbled the Minor. “You know it already, but it’s better to say it anyway… so, you schedule a lot of rendez-vous with a psychiatrist, if possible one used to deal with your kind of difficulties, and you’re sincere with him and in your efforts to correct your behaviour, and get ride of your more violent outbursts, okay?”

YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY!” taunted Shannon, founding some joy in the possibilities of the bond.

“Yep, but still, better safe than sorry! And the final step… you’ll do it as soon as you’ll have cleaned the toilets and yourself. Because while kissing you is great, your current taste is atrocious! You call your dad and you tell him everything. How you feel, how bad it hurt you to realize what you were becoming and everything you’ll do to change and correct your behaviour.”

AND IN SIX MONTHS, YOUR FAMILY WILL INVITE THEM FOR THE WEEKEND AND THEY’LL DECIDE IF I AM WORTHY ENOUGH TO COME BACK HERE AND BE WITH YOU FOR GOOD…” completed the titaness.

“Pretty much. Do we have a deal, miss Matthewson?”

ONLY IF IT ENDS WITH ME BECOMING MRS. FERRAND” replied Shannon, to Alejandro’s surprised delight even if he couldn’t tell if she was joking or not, her emotions were swirling too strongly for him to read them by now.

“Hey, everything okay in there?” asked Alaric from behind the door.

“Yup, we’re fine. I’m coming out by the other door in mere minutes, bro, don’t worry!” yelled Alejandro, to be sure that Al’ heard him. “So, Shannon, ready to break the bond?”

He could feel how she disliked this prospect, but she retreated from his mind nonetheless. It felt strange to suddenly be alone in there, and he quickly brought back his defences, as futile as they had proven themselves to be. Still, it was good to be free like that. He could feel that she had needed the bond more than him and he was happy to have helped him, but really, nothing could beat being able to think whatever he wanted, freely.

“So, see you in six months?” asked Shannon, a little unsure now.

“That’s up to you beautiful” said Alejandro. “But I’m sure you’ll manage” he added with a smile, while he opened the restroom’s door and rushed through it.

“So?” asked his father when he came out of the other room.

“So it’s up to her now. We’ll see, but I can tell you already, she is no Joseph Mac Ferlan” replied Alejandro, hoping for the best.

Epilogue by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

And... it's the end folk !

Epilogue

Alejandro was sitting in Old Creek Park, enjoying the last days of Spring before the torrid heat of Summer made the outside world insufferable for those who weren't MAJORS, and thus bothered by the weather. Sitting against an old apple tree, producing Minor-sized fruits, he was listening to his favourite bands.

Things had changed for the better in the last six months. He had gotten out of the house, enjoying more social interaction. Obviously, each and every MAJOR not in a relationship between thirteen years old and ninety-five had been hitting on him. Cherry was one of the most insistent, and she was kind of cute, if a little boring in her enthusiasm; plus her and Alaric had had on and off relations for years, so... Mrs. O’Reilly, from Austin, was another strong contender, if only because she had an ass he could die for and a rack which was only dwarfed in town by Shannon’s own monstrous babies.

He had to admit that he had spent good time with them, but he had remained true to his promise with the Matthewson’s giantess. And she had apparently hold her part of the bargain, since it had become public knowledge that she had appointed a specialist in MAJOR’s aggressive tendencies as her personal psychiatrist. A lot of people had wondered what it meant, but Shannon had refused to explain herself, beyond saying that it was a necessity for her #minorthingsmatterstoo campaign. And on that front, her success had been astounding.

At least a dozen Minors from all around the world had been selected as ambassadors. Among them, three simply went above and beyond everything he had hoped could come from this idea, to become truly modern icons of Minor’s suffering and hopes in this world and why society needed to change.

The first was Sanyukta, a twenty-six years old Indian woman, born among the Untouchable. As she had explained in an English rendered only more poetic by her heavy accent, it had made her both the lowest of the low, and an inescapable temptation to every MAJOR around her. She had been sexually abused from the age of 5 until the age of twenty, when she fled her home in rural Tamil Nadu to New Delhi. There, she had managed to learn how to read and write both Hindi and English, and had launched her own campaign to help her kinds, Untouchables and Minors alike.

Shannon’s own efforts had been a perfect opportunity for both of them. From what Alejandro could see in their interviews, the two women liked each other’s a lot. When Sanyukta had admitted that she was the subject of death threats almost on a daily basis for what she was doing in her country, the gigantic MAJOR has simply offered to pay each and every of the cowards voicing their aggravation a visit. Strangely, no death threat followed this affirmation.

The second one was Eduardo de la Cruz, from Honduras. A sixteen year old, Eduardo had been used as a drug carrier for as long as he could remember. The cartels had used him and other Minors because nobody dared made a deep check of the, or perhaps never cared, until very recently. In fact, it had been de la Cruz outing which led to substantial arrests in drug barons after a systematic check on Minors policy was implemented. In all of Latin Americas, politicians were actually pushing for laws to better protect and help Minors, who often sorely needed the money offered by the cartels if they hoped to be somewhat independent of their MAJOR families or villages or not being treated like pets or beast of burdens in some places.

Eduardo was cute, even with the numerous tattoos which adorned his body and somehow gave him the typical look of a Hispanic delinquent. His Mama loved him a lot and she said that, as Mexican-born in the crime-riddle city of Ciudad Juárez in Northern Mexico, she was incredibly happy to see someone actually pushing into the open how poverty and lack of opportunities favoured the criminal empires which kept bloodshed at an all-time high in Latin America.

Finally, the third one was from New York, the daughter of Ukrainian immigrants, Viktoria Poroshenko, 22 years old. A cool-looking beauty, with hairs as blond as wheat, skin as fair as snow and the bluest eyes he had ever seen, she had been the one to delve the deepest into the campaign at a homefront level, confronting the hypocrisy of the many promises of a better world for Minors that administrations had issued for almost a century, from the local to the federal levels, and had basically only been a mean to promote passivity and submission from the Minor population of the United States.

Viktoria had parents not unlike his, upper middle class and progressive minded, and they had offered her an education quite fitting for a MAJOR. She was a genius, really, in fact Shannon had boasted that her IQ was just as great as that of any MAJOR scientist and that therefore, while the Minor woman was one of her ambassador, Shannon had petitioned Yale to accept her, even unbounded, so she could advance the scientific knowledge of the whole world.

Somehow, it made Alejandro feels rather… average to compare himself to all those awesome Minors. Sure, the other ambassadors were more in line with who he was, often scarred by abuses at MAJOR’s hands or simply unconventionally educated but still… Somehow he wondered if it wouldn’t be better if Shannon dropped him and went to bond one of those awesome peoples. After all, the way she had eyed Eduardo or Viktoria’s asses when they weren’t looking was telling enough…

A slight tremor forced his eyes open. Another followed, a little stronger and another, and another… Finally, a massive foot crashed near him as the titaness revolved around the apple tree, making it shake with the demential strength of her arm, even as she barely used it to turn around. She was even more beautiful than in his memory, and just seeing her washed away all his hesitations and troubled thoughts.

“Hey there, beautiful” he said, waving at her to pick him up.

“Hello my love” replied Shannon Matthewson before lifting up from the ground and bringing him to his lips for a passionate bout of kissing.

Somehow, he felt that this day was off to be spectacularly good.

End Notes:

Hey, NotSirk, I couldn't help but notice that your story isn't on giantesscity... Permission to post links there ?

Also, feel free to make use of the material in this story in any way, shape or form you deem fit.

(Bonus) Alaric and Ariel by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

So, I felt that I needed to write some more about Alaric but it didn't warrant a full story (yet?). So here is a special chapter of your favorite MAJOR twin's new life away from home.

(Bonus) Alaric and Ariel

Alaric moaned lightly, enjoying Ariel’s hands on his body, how her small frame snaked its way on his torso, her feet playing with his nipples while she licked his shaft. The MAJOR couldn’t believe his luck. It had taken him less than a week in Los Angeles to encounter this incredible Minor. His life with Alejandro had paid off, he had to admit it. Ariel was a twenty-five years old gal, with the greenest eyes he had ever seen and blond hairs with a tinge of red in them, falling between her shoulder-blades. She was incredibly good looking, small, slightly overweight but mostly with fat in all the right place… and she was funny.

They had met in a bar, where she worked as a “dancer”, offering her body for all to see on a special table ; in truth she was a glorified trophy to attract drunken University students. In less than two hours, Alaric had heard everything, from the Football Captain offering her a visit in the lockeroom while prodding his stuff, promising her the night of her dreams, the nerdy MAJOR promising that all she wanted was study Minor anatomy, while leering at the minuscule dancer, or even the inebriated Queen of the Prom who promised that being her pet would be so much better than working here…

During all this time, the Minor had kept a sad and aloof behaviour, executing her dance moves without so much as a glance at the giants around her. Even when three of those drunken morons begun to fight nearby, she managed to not care at all. It was almost as if she had retreated in a shell to protect herself from the world. It somehow reminded Alaric of his brother in the years following the Incident. That’s why he had decided to take action.

“Excuse me miss. May I ask you why you feel so bad?” he asked, letting his concern show on his face and in his voice.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” had mumbled the Minor, her voice almost drown out by the club’s DJ and his music.

Alaric noticed how nervous she suddenly was, her movements becoming more erratic and her gaze frantically searching a way out. It pained him to see her that afraid of him. She was gorgeous, probably slightly older than him and he had to admit that he was no different from the other MAJORS who had talked to her since he did want her… but at least, he saw her as a person, not a pet or tool to achieve pleasure.

“Please, don’t be afraid” said the soon to be nineteen y.o. MAJOR. “I… I’m not reading your mind, if it’s what makes you nervous. I’m… I’m just Tier 1, I couldn’t do it without touching you and I won’t lay my hands on you… Except if you commands me to do so of course” he added with a laugh, hoping to make her smile.

All he managed was to make her less tense around him and it was already a small success. She resumed her dance, as mechanically as before, but she seemed to be okay with him staying so close. On an impulse, Alaric got out a pen and a piece of paper and wrote down his number and his name, before extending the paper to the small dancer. The Minor stopped and looked at it as if it was a snake.

“I’m sorry, if it isn’t…” begun Alaric, but her soft voice interrupted him.

“I don’t know how to read” meekly said the Minor, her head hanging low now and to Alaric’s horror, tears begun to well up in her beautiful eyes.

“Hey, don’t cry miss” he replied as quickly as possible without sounding too into her. Thanks God for the full brawl behind him, nobody was paying him any attention right now. “It’s… it’s just numbers and my name. If you have a phone at home or even if you can use one here, well… Just press the same numbers in the order presented here and I’ll answer you. I… I could teach you, by the way” he added after a hesitation.

“Teach me?” had repeated the Minor, confused.

“How to read and write. It would make me happy to help you learn” he explained with a smile.

This time, the petite blonde smiled back, her face full of hope and Alaric felt his heart melt. How beautiful she was when she was smiling! Not kissing her, right here, right now, was incredibly difficult, but he managed to contain himself.

“I’m Ariel, by the way” had said the diminutive woman.

“Glad to meet you Ariel, I’m Alaric”.

------------------------------------

The following Saturday morning, even as Alaric was working on his biology homework, his phone buzzed. An unknown number was calling and he immediately picked it up. He was waiting for Ariel’s call and had had to endure numerous call centres in the last few days, but he still hoped that she would reach for him.

“He… hello?” he heard her voice saying in the phone, clearly unsure of how to use it.

“Hello Ariel, how are you?” asked the MAJOR.

“How… how do you know my name!” exclaimed the Minor, clearly a little afraid.

“I recognized your voice. Don’t worry, everything is fine, it’s me, Alaric. What can I do for you?”

“I… I want to learn but… If… if it bothers you…”

“Where do you want me to pick you up?” asked Alaric, his tone as enticing as he could muster.

“I… I… uuh…”

“Don’t worry Ariel. Everything will be fine. Do you want me to talk to your folks, so they can know where you are when I’ll teach you?”

“No!” screamed the Minor, before returning to her near inaudible mumble. “I… I don’t think that the Masters would like very much that I learn how to read” she explained.

“The Masters?” repeated Alaric, worried now.

“Yes… those who gave birth to me and… and the one who was born after me” explained Ariel, to Alaric growing unease.

“Okay… here’s what we will do Ariel. Can you go outside of your home on your own?”

“I have a special door so I won’t bother the Masters when I need to go to work” said the young woman.

“Perfect”. It was far from perfect, quite the contrary, but Alaric was still kind of happy. His plan to teach her was quickly becoming a rescue mission and he wanted to make sure that everything would be fine for her. “Here what you’ll do. You’ll gather all your favourite clothes and items, pack them up and then you’ll go outside and I’ll pick you up, okay?”

“Okay…” replied the obviously puzzled woman. Alaric felt a little dirty making use of her clear poor upbringing and education, but he couldn’t let her stay with her family, they were clearly toxic for her.

“Okay, give me your address and I’ll be right there.”

-----------------------------------

“So, what’s that letter?’ asked the MAJOR, leaning behind Ariel’s chair to point at a “n”, savoring her body odor, and letting his torso graze lightly with hers.

“A… a “m”?” replied Ariel, quite unsure of herself.

“Nope, that’s a “n”. Look, a “m” has two bridges, you see? A “n” as only one.”

“But I’ve seen that sometimes, “n” has two and “m” has three…” whined the Minor, dejected and with tears welling up.

“Hey, don’t cry Ariel. It’s normal to be frustrated, it’s a lot harder to learn how to read and write as an adult than as a child, and you did a fantastic job. You already know half the alphabet, in two weeks only! You’re awesome!”

“Really?”

“You course” replied Alaric, smiling lovingly at the small woman.

Despite being a little over six years his elder, Ariel was very similar to a child and Alaric did his best to boost her confidence in herself. That’s what she needed the most, especially after the last two days, where he had had confronted her family and she had been so terrified and had cried herself to sleep. Thankfully, cops and judge had agreed with him that Ariel’s parents and sister weren’t fit to keep the Minor with them and, when asked where she wanted to live, the 25 y.o. woman had clanged to Alaric’s leg without saying a word but it had been clearer than any discourse. Since this very morning, the young MAJOR was thus the legal guardian of this beautiful and fragile woman he had fallen in love with.

It didn’t make his life easier of course. He had to hide to jerk off thinking about her, and to contain himself when she came into his bed at night, frightened by a nightmare or thunder, or powerful honks in the streets below. She smelled so good and he was always afraid of losing it and bonding or raping her if he wasn’t careful, so he contained himself as best he could. Which, admittedly, was harder when Ariel often wanted to be in his arms when he came back home after his days at the University and his gym sessions.

The poor girl had stopped dancing and devoted herself, when alone, to clean his flat and try to learn more by herself. It made Alaric so proud to see her take initiatives like that. At first, he had been worried because she had told him that it was what her Masters ordered her to do when she wasn’t dancing at the club to bring money, but when he had told her she didn’t need to do anything she didn’t want to do, she had replied that she liked cleaning his flat.

“It makes me useful for you!” had beamed the young woman, almost sending the younger MAJOR over the edge with her pure joy.

“So…” begun Alaric, realizing that he had simply stood there, gazing at her for a long time. “What do you want to do?”

“Can I kiss you?”

-------------------------------

“Ariel, take it slowly…” said Alaric as he kissed his girlfriend.

“No way!” replied the small woman, trying her best to get him out of his clothes and off his mind. “You told me that when I would know the whole alphabet without mistakes, we would do it. I did it so I want my reward!”

The MAJOR laughed and took his lover in his hands before letting himself fall on his bed. He could feel her small hands grappling at the hem of his shirt, trying to push it over his head. It made him laugh and the sensation of her small body moved by his powerful muscles as she did made him feel really good. Still, he wanted to be sure that she was okay with it; he wouldn’t be able to forgive himself if she had misunderstood what would happen.

“Ariel…” he tried, but the Minor was lost in a frenzy of kiss, her lips colliding over and over with his powerful neck and his jaw line. “Ariel, I’m serious!” he added, pushing the woman away for a moment, despite her whimper.

“You promised…” whined the blonde.

“I know, and we will, I swear! I just want to be sure that you know what a bond is, babe.”

“I know already” said the Minor woman. “I’ve been bonded with the Masters, all the time.”

“Your parents and your sister Ariel, not your Masters” corrected Alaric.

“Whatever…” mumbled his girlfriend, trying to wiggle her way out of his hands, to no avail.

“It’s important my love” said Alaric, quite sternly. “Plus, bonding within family is different from bonding with a stranger like myself.”

“You’re not a stranger!” screamed Ariel, becoming agitated, as often when Alaric sounded –to her- self depreciating. “I love you, so you can’t be a stranger!”

“Ariel…”

“ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU!”

“And I love you too baby” said Alaric, putting his thumb over her pretty little mouth for a second. “But when it comes to bonding, we aren’t related by blood, so it’ll be really different from anything you’ve known before… or that I’ve known, for that matter.”

Ariel had calmed down and they had joined their mind. The depth of her love, how she saw him… it was too much for Alaric, and he had cried of joy, and it had made Ariel so happy that she had cried to. And then, they had had sex for the first time since they knew each other. Barely a month and a half, but already a lifetime for both of them.

------------------------------

Alaric enjoyed Ariel hands on his body, her feet on his nipples and her tongue on his growing shaft. He could feel her pleasure in his mind, and it made his all the more stronger. He was a little ashamed of himself, because he doubted Alejandro would have loved it but… Ariel and him hadn’t broke their bond in a month and a half. It was simply too good to share everything like that.

Ariel had no concept of privacy anyway, and peering into his mind, he had discovered that when he left to masturbate, early on, she thought he was hiding himself because she disgusted him. He had quickly debunked this idea and now, when he came back from the gym, covered in sweat and his muscles trembling from exhaustion, he picked up his girlfriend and they fucked like horny rabbits. Thankfully, his grade did not suffer, because she usually was spent a lot earlier than him and he got to work on his studies afterwards. In fact, just two days ago, they had found out that she was pregnant, and their current round of sex was a celebration of this fantastic news.

Ohé, Ohé, Capitaine abandonné! Ohé, Ohé, met des ailes à ton voilier!” sang his phone.

With a grunt, Alaric picked it up. It was really a bad timing, but he hadn’t talked with his brother for months now. Sure, they texted each others, but it wasn't the same thing as talking. He let out a small moan when Ariel made use of the distraction to rush fully to his dick and curled herself against it, rubbing her whole body in a sensual way which was really hard to endure for the MAJOR.

“I can call later if you want” said his twin in the phone, clearly a little embarrassed.

“No, it… it’s fine, one moment please…” replied Alaric.

The MAJOR made use of the bond to silently ask Ariel to stop what she was doing. She obeyed, but she pouted at him, clearly unhappy. He promised that he would make up for the wasted time and that, anyway, she had no reason to fear that he would become flaccid any time soon, considering how pretty she was. This compliment made her so happy that she jumped up and down on his rock-hard abs, earning a smile for her efforts, and a stroke of his fingers in her hair.

“You’re sure?”

“Yeah, it’s fine really.”

“Okay. So… when did you intended to tell me?” asked Alejandro, his voice conveyed a lot of repressed laughter.

“Tell you what, exactly?” asked Alaric, suspicious now.

“Well, that I will be an uncle soon, moron” said his twin.

“What the… How did you… ARIEL!” screamed the MAJOR, looking at his girlfriend with a very shocked expression.

“Serve you right for bonding with her all the time!” he heard Alejandro say between two roars of laughter. “And for not wearing a condom. By the way, Mom and Dad and Lindsey should call you real soon.”

“What the… Come on, I…” tried Alaric, until the snickering of his brother made him stop.

“You better be good with her, bro. She told me you’re always bonded, so I count on you for not messing her mind.”

“Of course I won’t mess her mind!” shouted Alaric, a little angry now.

“I’m joking, jeez. Living in the big city makes you all tense, Al’. Anyway… I’m really proud of you and what you did for Ariel, I can’t wait to meet her.”

“Wait a minute how… you two have been talking to each others for two weeks!?”

“Yup. So, I’ll call you back later. Don’t worry, I’ll phone to the family and tell them that you’ll call them when you’re ready. Happy evening, try not to hurt your child!”

“Crass!”

“Haha, yeah, Shannon is a terrible influence!”

“AM NOT!” roared the gigantic MAJOR somewhere away from Alejandro’s phone, but quite loudly.

“See ya bro.”

“See ya ‘Rando.”

With a click, the phone went silent and Alaric dropped it on his nightstand. Then he looked at Ariel, caught her and passionately kissed her. He had wanted to offer her great sex, now it would be the best they had had together, he promised her that.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7078