Luna by deSol
Summary:

This is a story about magical people with magical abilities, and the government who wants to put an end to them. Other tags: mind control, telekinesis, other superhero type powers to include size change. Contains a mix of gentle and violent scenes.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Instant Size Change, Sci-Fi, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 26915 Read: 26453 Published: December 05 2017 Updated: December 10 2017

1. Prologue by deSol

2. Amy Lawrence by deSol

3. Luciana by deSol

4. Amy Lawrence by deSol

5. Kalani by deSol

6. Zane Canberra by deSol

7. Amy Lawrence by deSol

Prologue by deSol

 

Prologue

 

Twelve special agents prepared for their raid of the Lansbury household. The home was located in a upper middle-class neighborhood in the center of suburbia. It was an unlikely place for a police raid considering the picturesque neighborhood was lined with million-dollar homes painted in pascal colors, accompanied by manicured lawns.

The four decked-out Chevy Suburbans rolling down the quaint streets stuck out like sore thumbs. They were loud, militarized, and filled with special agents armed for (what looked like) war. They turned heads and raised eyebrows as they barreled down the narrow roads toward their target.

“Confirm headgear ops.” The OIC (Officer in Charge) said over the radio. In unison the agents tapped the right side of their heads. A metallic band encircled the top of their heads, running across their foreheads, right below their high-and-tight haircuts. The metallic bands made a high-pitched whine and beeped a series of tones to alert the user it functioning properly. “ETA, ten seconds.”

The agents gripped their rifles in anticipation of what was to come. Adrenaline coursed through their veins. Hearts raced. They thought of their loved-ones and prayed they would see them again. There was a real possibility they would not be returning home after today’s operation.

The agents were dressed in black tactical gear. Shiny black combat boots, bullet-proof vests, balaclava, and most importantly, the humming metallic band around their skulls. They looked like a paramilitary unit; intimidating and brutally lethal. The men were also large, the shortest agent being 6’ tall, each of them packing serious muscle. These agents were called in for the most sensitive and dangerous missions. Despite the training and the gear they were equipped with, it was difficult for them to shrug off the fear that rattled their souls.

The OIC was in the lead vehicle. As they approached the target household, he flipped a switch in the vehicle’s dash, which turned on the blue & red strobe lights and sirens fitted on the Suburban. The other vehicles followed suit, and suddenly the quiet neighborhood was filled with a cacophony of police sirens and flashing lights.

It was 0600, on the dot. The family was still home, running through their morning routine for another boring Monday. Two adults and two children: father, mother, daughter and daughter. Ages 38, 37, 18, and 14 respectively. The father worked a white-collar office job for some tech firm. Mother was a stay-at-home wife. The two daughters went to public school.

At that moment, the mother was cooking breakfast for her family. The father was either in the shower or getting dressed, and the same went for the two daughters. At least that’s what the recent intel suggested. All that really mattered, was that everyone living in the household was still household during the raid.

“Like we planned,” the OIC’s gruff voice crackled over the radio. “Alpha and Bravo will enter from the front. Charlie enters the rear. Delta, establishes a perimeter and calls out any movement.”

There was one last check of their assault rifles. Charging handles were pulled back and released.

The V8 engines roared as they drove up the Lansbury’s front lawn. The team didn’t wait for the vehicles to make a full stop, they charged out of the trucks and positioned themselves as they rehearsed. The previous week, the team studied satellite imagery and even constructed a model of the home in preparation of the raid. They discussed the best way to make their assault for days. This wasn’t a simple drug bust at a meth house; the security of the world was at stake here.

They remained silent as they swarmed the home. Their boots clattered and tore through the gardens as fireteam Charlie made it towards the back of the house. The OIC stood at the side of the front door and made only one announcement. “Department of Homeland Security!” It wasn’t a demand or question. It was merely an announcement. Another agent came at the front door full-speed with a battering ram at hand. He made solid contact with the door. The ornate front door blew inwards, the agent with the battering ram got out of the way as Alpha and Bravo made their way into the home.

“Get down on the ground!” “Department of Homeland Security!” “Get down, get down!” “Don’t move!”

Cecile Lansbury (mother) was in the middle of cooking eggs when she was forced to the ground. She cried out in pain and confusion as these large men in tactical gear stormed the back door to the kitchen and handcuffed her. “What are you doing?” She cried out through tears. She winced as she felt a sharp bolt of pain emanate from her shoulder where a 220-pound agent was pinning her with his knee.

“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do, can be used against you--” The agent continued giving her Miranda rights.

“You’re arresting me?”

Another agent shouted, “clear!”

Alpha and Bravo headed up the stairs. Bravo was to arrest the father, Nicholas Lansbury. Alpha had the HVT -- High-Value Target.

Nicholas had just stepped out of the shower when he heard the crashing noise downstairs. He barely had time to wrap a towel around his waist when two military-ish men came in and grabbed him by the arms and forced him to the ground. There were shouts from both sides. Nick asking what the hell was going on and the agents telling him to shut it; they cuffed him and read him his rights.

Nick had always been an upstanding citizen. His mind searched for a possible explanation to the raid of his house...but there were none. He’s never done anything illegal in his life. Okay, maybe speeding on occasion, but that didn’t warrant a raid at his home. They must have the wrong family. That’s all Nick could think of as he was being arrested in the cramped bathroom.

18-year-old Natalie was the next to go down. One agent was in charge of cuffing her and reading her rights. He tried to be gentle with the petite girl, but it was still a forceful action that terrified Natalie. Her small body was hurled to the ground as the brute cuffed her wrists tightly. He shouted obscenities at her and told her “not to move a fucking muscle.” Natalie cried and breathed irregularly. Why was this nightmare happening to her?

The OIC, along with three other agents, made their way down the hall towards their target. He trusted his headband. He had to. Otherwise, this was all for nothing. His heart thumped in his chest erratically. His weapon shook in his unsteady hands. Here goes nothing, he thought. He kicked open the door.

---

There, in the middle of the bedroom, stood Luna Lansbury. The most dangerous 14-year-old in the country. The girl that took a full team of black ops agents to take down, using technology that was borderline fantasy.

Luna was in the middle of getting ready for school. She took on from her idol, Ariana Grande, and wore clothing that resembled the pop diva: a skirt that stopped right above the knee and a sleeveless shirt that hugged her upper-body. She she was still barefoot and her hair was a mess. She was at least 20 minutes away from being fully prepared for school.

She looked at the agents that barreled into her room and shook in fear as they aimed their assault rifles at her face. “Please, don’t shoot me!” She cried out, instinctively raising her hands in the air.

“Get down on the fucking ground!” The OIC shouted. The agents swarmed her, but didn’t move close until her face was the ground.

“I didn’t do anything.” Luna whimpered.

“You so much as think, and I’ll blow your brains out, got it?”

“What do you mean?”

One agent cuffed Luna. Another opened her large closet and shouted out, “found them. She has a hamster cage here. I see three.”

The floors creaked and groaned under the weights of the agents. Luna could feel the floor shift as the OIC walked over to the closet, still aiming one end of the rifle at her head. The OIC looked at the hamster cage and then toward to Luna.

She felt his eyes on him. The weight of the world was crashing down on her. She fucked up. Her body trembled uncontrollably. This wasn’t like being in trouble from her parents. This was the real deal. She was facing the death penalty once they found out the whole story. Or maybe they already knew. They were arresting her and weren’t necessarily shocked to see the three-shrunken people in a hamster cage, in her closet.

“I’m only going to ask this once,” the OIC’s baritone voice reverberated in the small bedroom. “And I’ll know if you’re telling the truth or not. Where are the rest?”

They knew. They probably knew more about her than her parents did. Luna tightly shut her eyes. She was somehow sloppy. Sloppy enough for the authorities to find out.

“Hey, look at me.” The OIC said. She complied. “Your little magic won’t work on us.” She noticed the metallic headband on his head. “So, don’t bother. Where are the rest?”

“They’re gone.” Her voice wavered. In that moment, Luna thought back to one of the shrinkees making their way through her small intestine. She had wiped the remains of another from the bottom of her foot earlier that morning. There were many more that were accounted for.

The OIC looked like he knew more than what he was letting on. He stared at Luna with a mixture of disgust and hatred. “Move out!” He shouted to his team.

---

“Sheriff department is on its way.” Agent White reported to the OIC over the radio. “They know the drill.”

“Copy. Delta stay back with the family and wait for the Sheriff. We’re taking the HVT immediately. We are too exposed out here.”

One agent took the hamster cage with three shrunken people and loaded it to the trunk of the lead vehicle. The shrunken people were crying out for help and shouting incriminating things about Luna. They went mostly ignored. Luna was seated in the rear with OIC of the lead vehicle. He fitted a weird, mesh net over her brunette hair, wrapping around her skull like a condom. “Extra precaution.” He muttered.

Luna’s eyes had dried up for the most part. She was still shaking and feeling deep regret at that moment. Not just for her victims but for her family. She never intended to put them through this ordeal.

“What are you going to do with my family?” She gently said to the gruff agent.

He pulled out cloth from one of his pockets and proceeded to gag her. “I don’t even want to hear your voice.” He looked down at her. She was such a small, frail looking thing. Her eyes were large and looking up at him like a pleading puppy. A part of him wanted to comfort her. Be gentle with her. But he shook that off when he thought back to the horrid details in her dossier. “You know, I have a teenage son about your age. Would you have shrunken him too?”

Luna didn’t move for a second. Her puppy-dog eyes were trained on the big scary agent. Finally, she nodded, yes.

“Disgusting.”

Luna, through her mouth gag, smiled.

---

As the tactical Suburbans drove away from the Lansbury household, neighbors and ‘Looky Lou’s’ peeked out to see the commotion. Judgement was quickly passed to the nice and friendly Lansbury family. Some neighbors claimed to know they were up to no good. They’re probably drug manufacturers or murderers another suggested.

The Sheriff along with several deputies pulled up to property. They took Cecille, Nicholas, and Natalie under their custody. Delta team stayed back to finish up some paperwork and gather evidence from Luna’s bedroom.

---

It was hot and sunny out with temperatures in the mid-90s. Despite having the A/C at full blast, the special agents were dripping in sweat under all their gear. Luna on the other hand, was quite comfortable. She was still barefoot, though it didn’t bother her. What did bother her, were the cuffs around her wrists. She sat there, between two burly agents in the backseat, mouth gagged, cuffed in the back, and with a peculiar metallic mesh beanie over her head. Not a normal situation for a 14-year-old, but Luna wasn’t normal. She was far more dangerous and her escort was severely under equipped for the teenage girl.

One bridge connected the city which was divided by a great river. On the other side was the HQ of the elite squad. They would hand over Luna to the laboratory, do a debrief, and head home to their families, knowing they secured the country for another day.

Moderate traffic on the bridge slowed the convoy of Suburbans. Other vehicles on the bridge pulled aside to allow the tactical SUVs, with strobing red & blue lights, passage. The Suburbans were overtaking a semi-truck hauling 40-foot logs when it happened.

The chains securing the load snapped, causing the timber to fall off the left side and strike all three trucks. Brakes were stepped on and a plume of burnt, white rubber smoke filled the bridge. Behind, cars crashed into the semi-truck and the Suburban in the rear. A pile-up quickly ensued. The sound of braking vehicles, metal crunching, and horns blared out throughout the bridge.

The special agents were stunned but unscathed from the multiple crashes. Even half-a-minute after the initial crash, cars on the bridge were still ramming into them, unable to brake in time. “Everyone, report status.” The OIC chattered over the radio. He looked over at Luna. She looked unharmed. Her headgear was still on...so it wasn’t her that caused the crash. Over the radio, the other vehicles reported green status. They were okay, just a little shaky.

Special Agent Kearny sat in the rear vehicle. During one of the subsequent crashes from a civilian vehicle, his metallic headband became loose, coming off his head enough to no longer make contact.

This was bad, the OIC thought. This was worse than being back at the Lansbury property. They were truly out in the open now. On a fucking bridge, pinned between lumber and concrete divider -- beyond the concrete divider was a 100-foot (or so) drop to the river below. Things could’ve been worse, he reckoned. He grabbed the radio and sent out an encrypted transmission to HQ. He reported the appropriate code to the operator, signaling a backup unit to rush over the bridge to pick up the HVT. After finishing with the radio, he looked over at Luna. She was still secured; she was looking around to see the chaos happening outside. The OIC was prepping to get out of the car and talk to the truck driver -- that’s when he heard the gunfire.

---

Special Agent Kearny knew what was happening. He’s read all the intel reports and sat through countless briefings about the Pirends, such as Luna. He watched witness testimony about the victims...victims of that powerful magic...victims unable to control their bodies.

He knew what was happening. And he knew he couldn’t stop it.

They were fucked since the beginning, he started thinking. This whole operation must’ve been compromised since its inception.

He was never going to see his family again. He had so many opportunities to quit the department, but that pay was too goddamned good. Now he understood why it was so good. And sadly, for him, he will never be able to spend that money. Death was imminent.

It was like watching a movie through his eyes. He saw his hands, his body, but he couldn’t control any of it. Surreal was the only word that came to mind. He felt his hands. He felt everything, but couldn’t control any of it. So, those witness testimonies were the real deal he thought. He was imprisoned in his mind. Watching his movements vicariously, as if they belonged to someone else.

He tried to move, but his limbs refused to obey his mind. All he felt were static bolts of electricity if he tried to move his hand opposite of the rifle. The rifle’s metal was cool. The molded grips felt like they were built for his hands. He tried to open his mouth, maybe give a warning but nothing came out. Maybe they would notice him. Maybe they would take him out, before he did...they didn’t notice. They were busy trying to get out of the crumpled SUV. They barked out commands and orders over the radio. They were oblivious to Special Agent Kearny, flipping the safety off.

“I say again--” The driver last said before his head exploded outwards in a fountain of brain matter and blood. The passenger next to him was misted with his remains. He didn’t have time to wipe the blood from his face before being pelted with five rounds, striking the side of his body where there was no bullet-proof vest protection. His screams ceased as a round found its way to his head.

The agent seated next to Kearny lifted his own rifle and squeezed the trigger. Nothing happened. In his haste, he forgot to undo the safety on his weapon. He flipped the switch--and in that exact moment--his face imploded as a bullet entered his skull, fired from an AR-15 at point-blank range.

“Are you the girl? The one controlling me?” Special Agent Kearny asked over and over in his head.

“No.”

“Are you part of the Collective?”

“No.”

“Then, that must mean…”

“Yes.”

“Do it quick. Please.”

Special Agent Kearny raised the end of his weapon into his mouth and pulled the trigger.

---

The OIC looked at Luna. He studied her.

She was confused. Scared. She looked innocent in all of this. This couldn’t be her work. She was cuffed and had her brainwaves blocked by the Faraday cage wrapped around her skull.

Someone was on to them. That semi-truck accident was no accident. Those logs that pinned their little ol’ convoy was no accident. Those gunshots didn’t just happen for no reason. Someone was on to them. And they wanted them dead.

---

Bravo team was located in the second vehicle, sandwiched between Alpha and Charlie. After gunfire erupted from Charlie, Bravo made with their escape. Except the doors wouldn’t budge. Their hands went straight for their headbands and double-checked their operation.

Their SUV jolted leftward, onto the bridge’s median, pushing them close to a 100-foot drop-off onto the river below. They looked around the vehicle for the source of the forceful pushing but saw nothing. They renewed their escape attempt. They grabbed the door handle, and with all their might, they tried to opening the doors. But the unforgiving handle would not budge. In one last attempt, they smashed open the windows with the butts of their gun.

The SUV rolled over, on top of the concrete median. They fell on top of each other with a clash of broken glass and grinding metal. They shouted at each other as they tried to re-orient themselves. The vehicle flipped again, now totally upside down and teetering over the ledge. The sun’s reflection glittered over the turquoise-colored river below. The agents attempted to squeeze through the openings of the smashed windows. They could feel the asphalt of the road on their gloved hands. They were so close to escape.

Over again, the SUV flipped as if it were flicked into the opening between the two road segments on the bridge. Their screams faded as the black tactical vehicle dropped to the river below. The SUV smacked the river surface hard, as if it were made of concrete. The smashed remains then sunk, leaving bubbles and and a white foamy wake where the SUV fell.

---

The OIC witnessed everything. If he were a common man, his jaw would’ve dropped to the ground, searching for an explanation for what he saw. An invisible force rolled the 6,000-pound vehicle as if it were a toy. And yet, everything he saw was within the realm of possibility.

He raised his rifle and scanned the area around him. “Where are you? Show yourself!”

“I prefer not to.” The voice was coming from the cab of the semi-truck.

“Come out with your hands up!”

Silence.

“I will use lethal force. Surrender now. I won’t say it again.” The OIC bellowed.

“Canberra, Canberra. Do you really think that’s a wise thing to say? You did see what I just did, right?”

The driver of Alpha team saw movement from the cab of the semi-truck and fired a few shots. His rounds destroyed the side-mirror and left metallic bullet holes on the door to the semi. As the casings dropped to the road from his rifle, a 35-foot long piece of timber lifted up from the ground. It levitated about 10-feet from the road and streaked through the air. It wound up, and then swung like a baseball bat. It struck the driver in the chest, pulverizing his ribs, and sending his broken body over the bridge and down towards the river below.

The floating log did the same with the other two special agents (OIC excluded). The log swept back and forth, like it was sweeping the ground. Once the screams of the agents faded as they free-falled to the river below, the log was dropped back down on the road.

“Those pretty metal bracelets around your head aren’t all the effective y’know?” The voice from the semi-truck said. “Put your gun down, Canberra.”

It was hopeless. Officer in Charge, Roy Canberra, ran multiple scenarios in his head. There was nothing he could do. His team was gone. He was defeated. He dropped his rifle to the ground.

The door to the semi-truck opened and a young man jumped out. Canberra could’ve mistaken the man for an executive instead of a truck driver. He wore a sleek, slim suit, complete with a vest and an expensive gold watch around his wrist. The man’s haircut was precise, face clean-shaven.

“Probably the only smart thing you’ve done all day.” The strange man said.

“Who are you?” Canberra’s voice was empty of emotion.

“No one you know.”

“Name?”

“I have none. But if you insist on calling me something, let’s go with Tom Sawyer.”

Canberra sighed. “Do you know what you’ve just done? Do you have any idea who you’re messing with?”

“I do. But, I could ask you the same thing. And without even hearing your answer, I can tell you that you nothing of the Pirends,” Tom Sawyer pointed at Luna, “otherwise, you would’ve known not to mess with anyone of my kind.”

“She and all the Pirends are a danger to this country.”

“That’s where you’re wrong, Canberra. You and your made-up department is a danger to this country.”

“You’re part of the Collective, aren’t you?”

“The Collective? Fuck no. Those assholes are a danger to this country, I mean, not counting your little organization of course.” Tom Sawyer saw the confusion in Canberra’s face. “Let me make this simple. The world is not as it seems. If you think the government or the Collective can control us, well, you’re both wrong. You cannot control us. You cannot stop us. Leave us be.”

“We will never do that. I know what you freaks are capable of, and what you’ve all done in the past. You think you can continue using your black magic without consequence? You all must be stopped and put down.”

“You’re right about one thing. There are consequences. Consequences for Luna’s magic. Consequences for my magic. There are also consequences for you, and that big mouth on you.” Tom Sawyer took a few steps so that he was standing right in front of Canberra. “But we won’t be stopped or put down. It’s best to accept that now...or face the consequences.” Tom snapped his fingers, causing all the fallen 40-foot timber to vibrate violently.

Canberra stood stoic, trying hard to remain indifferent to the strange man.

“I’m considering telling Luna about your teenage son, Zane. I know your address, Canberra. I will tell Luna where you live. Where she could find your son. I bet Luna would love to meet him. After all, you’re responsible for disrupting her life, raiding her home, arresting her parents. I know for a fact, that Luna’s killed for much, much less.”

Canberra closed his eyes and bowed his head. Second time that day he’s felt such defeat.

“Got nothing to say?” Tom asked.

Through gritted teeth, Canberra asked “is there anything I do to convince you to reconsider?”

“Yes.”

Canberra sighed, “what do you want from me.”

“Your friendship.”

Canberra looked up at Tom with cold eyes.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Tom walked around Canberra and headed over towards Luna, who was still seated in the back seat of the Suburban. He turned back one last time to address Canberra, and said “we’ll keep in touch. I got your phone number by the way.”

---

Luna watched and listened to the exchange between Roy Canberra and Tom Sawyer. More questions than answers filled her mind. But never mind the answers -- that’s not what she wanted at that moment. She wanted her family. She wanted to be embraced by her mother, and have her tell her everything is going to be alright.

How the hell did anyone know what she was doing? She was so careful, or so she thought. All her victims were shrunk out of sight. None escaped her. She never told a soul what she was capable of, or what she’s done. No one should have known about her.

But somehow the government did. And so did this mysterious man named Tom Sawyer.

“Come on, let’s go.” Tom said as he opened the door.

Luna backed away from him and shook her head.

“Is that the way you treat someone who just saved your life?” He gave her a sly smile.

“You didn’t save my life.”

“Luna, we can argue about this later, but in about 5 minutes, this place is going to be crawling with more assholes like Canberra over there, plus every cop in a 50-mile radius. Not to mention the Collective, because I bet you they know you and me are here. So, unless you want the Collective drinking your brain through a straw, you can come with me, otherwise--”

“Okay, whatever. I’m coming, jeez.” Luna shimmied over to the open door and Tom got out of her way.

“Watch your step. There’s broken glass all--”

“Yea, yea, I see it.”

Tom nodded his head and extended his arms towards his semi-truck. “Here, let me get that for you.” He waved his hand, and her handcuffs came undone, falling to the ground with clank.

Luna took off her metallic beanie and looked over at Canberra. He stared back with an expression like he wanted to strangle her. She stared back and concentrated on him. Her eyes squinted, focusing on his smug expression. Canberra’s headband beeped repeatedly.

Tom laughed and said aloud, “shit, she don’t like you.”

Luna stopped her concentration and looked back at Tom. “Get my pets. They are in the trunk.”

“Yes, your highness. Whatever you want.” Tom curtseyed for the 14-year-old.

---

Shortly after crossing the bridge, Tom and Luna got out of the battered semi-truck and swapped it for a sedan that Tom had prepared the previous day. The windows on the car were tinted and provided enough privacy.

Sitting on Luna’s lap, was her hamster cage with three, two-inch, people. Two boys and a girl. They wept silently. The poor little things actually had hope when they saw the authority figures arresting Luna. She was finally going to answer for all her atrocities. Those hopes were dashed now. If anything, things looked worse. Luna looked pissed.

“How about some music.” Tom said. He flipped on the radio, and Tom Sawyer by Rush was playing. “How about that, my song.” He smiled.

“Who are you? And what do you from me?” Luna asked in frustration.

“Oh, I’m nobody important. And what do I want from you? Nothing.”

Tom took an on-ramp onto the interstate. Rush-hour traffic slowed them significantly, but this didn’t seem to bother him. He simply sang along the music playing over the radio.

“Hey, Luna…”

“What?” Her voice was filled with annoyance.

“You can stop trying to shrink me.”

She flipped her head and looked at him. She looked like a child caught red-handed. “How did you know?”

Tom laughed. “My feelings aren’t hurt, trust me. You’re young and stupid. You have been gifted with powers you don’t even understand. You also think you’re one-of-a-kind. Newsflash: you aren’t.”

“Don’t call me stupid.”

“Sorry, I shouldn’t have said it that way.” Tom changed lanes, and soon they were driving out of the city. “I have the same powers you have Luna. And, you too, have the same powers I have.”

“What powers is that?”

“Telekinesis, mind-control, and the ability to manipulate people’s sizes. In the Stephen King universe, we would call this The Shining. In Star Wars, we would call it The Force. Of course, those two are missing my personal favorite power of growing and shrinking people.”

“What’s telekinesis?”

“Moving stuff with your mind. Telekinetic powers allowed me to toss the SUV over the bridge. It was super easy.”

“I don’t have telekinetic powers.”

Tom smiled. “That’s why I said you’re ignorant when it comes to your powers.”

“You said I was stupid.”

“And I’m sorry for that. You don’t have to keep throwing it in my face.”

“Okay, okay. You said I can also control other people’s mind.”

“Mind-control. Yes. You’ll never have to work a day in your life, when you can simply will others into giving you their money, their cars, their homes. Whatever your creative little mind can come up with.”

“How do you know I have all these powers?”

“And that question brings me to why our paths crossed. Every time you use your powers, it’s like transmitting a broadcast over a radio tower saying ‘hey, look at me, look what I’m doing.’ Now, the only people that can pick up this broadcast are the Pirend, like you and me. But now, the fucking government has developed some tech to pick up on these broadcasts and can locate us.”

“Oh. So, every time I shrank someone…”

“Yea. I felt your presence Luna. And holy shit. You have shrunk a fuck ton of people.” Tom let out a half-laugh, half-impressed breath.

“That’s funny to you? I--I didn’t know some weirdo like you was peeping into my personal business.”

“Luna, you got me all wrong. I’m not passing judgement. I don’t give a shit what you do with your powers.”

“You don’t? You’re not disgusted that I’ve been shrinking and killing people?” She asked, recalling what Special Agent Canberra said about her.

Tom shrugged. “No.”

Luna felt herself tearing. She sniffed some running mucus from her nose and laughed nervously. “I’ve never said that aloud to anyone before. I’ve shrunk and killed little people. Ahh.” She sat back in her seat. “I’ve stomped on them, eaten them, thrown them into garbage disposals, flushed them down the toilet. I’ve never felt bad about it either. I only felt bad...that I didn’t feel anything for them.”

“You remind me a lot about me. You’ll eventually figure it out Luna. Don’t feel bad. You’re still growing and learning.”

“Can you teach me about my other powers? I already have the shrinking and growing thing figured out. Also, like, can you tell me what a Pirend is?”

Tom was silent. He was changing lanes and preparing to exit the highway.

“What’s wrong, where are we going?” She asked.

“Luna, I’m only rescuing you from the government. And that is it.”

“Wait, what? But you have to teach me. You’re just going to dump me off on the road.”

“I wouldn’t do that. I’m going to drop you off at a hotel. I got a room set up for you. I’m then going to disappear and get as far away from you as possible.”

“Why?” She nearly shouted.

“That whole, broadcasting like a radio wave thing, that’s why. If we stay together, they’ll find us, even if we don’t use the powers.”

“But you scared that guy. He won’t come back chasing us. Even if they do, you can take care of them like you did on the bridge. If you teach me, then I could do the same thing by myself.”

“It’s not the government I’m afraid of, Luna.”

“Then why can’t you stay with me?”

“The Collective.”

15 minutes later, they arrived at a motel nestled in a small town in the woods. Tom explained as much as he could to Luna. He also explained to her that her old life was over. She needed to start with a new identity and never return home. Never talk to her friends and family again.

She didn’t want to believe anything he said. She begged him to stay. To train her. To protect her. She sincerely feared for her life. She told him, she couldn’t make it on her own.

“You can. You’re stronger than you think.”

“No, I’m not.”

He opened the door to her motel room and handed her the key. She walked in with her hamster cage and set it on the bed.

“Can you at least give me your email address?” She asked turning around, but he was gone. She stepped past the door at looked at the parking lot but didn’t see his car anywhere. She was alone.

 

 

Amy Lawrence by deSol
Chapter 1 Amy Lawrence

 

-15 Years Later-

 

It was Black Friday. The most popular holiday in American culture.

The malls were swamped with frantic shoppers searching for the best deals. People charged their credit cards up to the limit and bought items they truly didn’t need. The malls and standalone shops were decorated for the Christmas holiday. Christmas music blared through the cheap speakers, spaced 15-feet apart from each other. Elderly customers argued with employees who said “Happy Holidays,” instead of “Merry Christmas.”

“Hello ma’am, are you being helped?” The Victoria’s Secret employee asked.

The customer, without looking up at the employee said, “I’m good thanks.”

“Okay, let me know if you need any assistance.”

The customer looked up from the discounted panties in her hand and up to the employee. “Whoa.”

“Excuse me?”

“Oh, I’m sorry. For a second, I thought you were one of the Victoria’s Secret models. You look really pretty.”

The employee blushed. With a wide-grin, she said “thank you for the compliment. You’re pretty too.”

“Hi, I’m Amy Lawrence. I just moved here and don’t know anyone.” Amy extended a hand.

“Oh, okay.” The employee felt weird shaking Amy’s hand. “I’m Emily. Well, let me know if you need any help with anything.”

“Actually, I could use some help picking out some panties.”

Emily hid her frustration as best as she could. “Okay, uhm, what do you need help with?”

“Which one do you think will look best on me? I want to impress my boyfriend.”

Emily felt a weird vibe coming off of Amy, but pushed it aside when she heard that Amy had a boyfriend. Initially, it felt like Amy was flirting with her.

“I think any of the darker colors will look good. You are very pretty, and I bet you can make any of them look good on you.”

Amy was of average height for a North American female. She had big doe-like eyes, olive skin, and brown hair that went a little bit past her shoulders. She had a cute outfit consisting of leggings, a skirt, blouse and brown leather jacket.

Amy said, “hmm, I don’t know. Can I try them on, and you tell me which ones look good?”

“Uh, you can’t try out panties.”

“That’s not what I was asking. I want to know which ones you like on me.”

Emily shook her head. “You want me to see you, in your panties, and tell you which ones look good?”

“Yea. Is that weird or something?”

“Yes, that’s a very strange request.”

“I guess you need some persuasion.”

Emily was shaking her head again. But then stopped.

“Come on. It’ll be fun.”

Emily nodded in agreement.

“We’ll go into the dressing room. I’ll strip naked. Try on some panties. And you tell me which ones look good. Sound like a plan?”

Emily nodded with a slight smile.

“Heck, I’m feeling very generous right now. I’ll even let you eat me out. Would you like that?”

Emily’s head bobbed up and down rapidly.

---

Christmas music continued blaring throughout the store. Added to the annoying music, was the sound of 50 customers chattering away incessantly in the store. No matter how quickly the employees folded clothes and placed them on the rack, handsy customers would quickly undo their work. Clothes racks were upheaved, tables were filled with tossed panties and bras. The floors were also littered with trash, hangers, and miscellaneous clothes that had fallen from their displays. It was a little bit of chaos but normal for Black Friday.

At this particular Victoria’s Secret store, the dressing rooms were located privately in the back behind a wall where the cash registers were. It was just as noisy in the dressing rooms as it was in the store. Music and chattering customers were loud enough to drown out anything being said from within the dressing stalls.

Amy and Emily picked a stall that was located by itself in the corner. No one saw the duo slip in together. Amy dropped a pile of panties on the bench while Emily stood to the side with her hands neatly folded in front of her. Amy proceeded to strip out of her clothes.

“I’m not a lesbian by the way.” She unhooked her bra and let it fall to the ground beside her bare feet. “I don’t even think I’m bi-”

Amy was completely naked. Emily looked on attentively and silently.

“In my experience, I’ve found that a woman’s tongue really knows its way down there.” Amy tried on a pair of dark purple panties. “You’re straight, right? I’ll let you answer freely.”

“Yes.” Emily sniffled.

“Have you ever eaten out another girl.”

“No.” Her answer was barely audible. Her lips quivered.

“Have you ever considered it?”

“No.”

“What do you think about licking up my pussy?”

“I don’t want to do it.”

“You’re really pretty by the way.” Amy then tried on a pair of crimson panties. “What are you, like six-feet tall?”

“I’m 5’11.”

“Wow. Supermodel height. So, let’s recap. You’re tall, blonde, gorgeous as hell, straight, and really not wanting to get your tongue near my pussy. Right?”

Emily nodded, yes.

Amy sighed, “yea, that’ll do.” She slid off the panties and sat on the bench, right on top of the pile of silk undergarments. She then spread her legs and looked up at the tall blonde. “Come on. On your knees.”

Emily staggered forward.

“Don’t fight it, honey. It’ll only hurt more.”

A single tear cascaded down Emily’s cheek. She got on her knees and lowered her head between Amy’s thighs. The tangy smell coming off of Amy’s sex filled Emily’s nostrils. She’s never been this close to another woman’s crotch before. The tip of her nose brushed up Amy’s pussy lips and scraped past her thick pubic hairs. She felt her mouth open and her tongue slide out.

Her lips were warm and wet. Driving her tongue between the folds of her pussy lips, the tangy flavor hit her like a truck. Instantly her mouth started salivating. She retracted her tongue and started again, this time lapping up Amy’s pussy from the very bottom, all the way up to her clitoral hood. From there, Emily moved her face closer to Amy’s pussy. Her tongue probed and explored Amy’s clit with vigor.

Amy moaned. “That’s what I’m saying. Woman just do it best.”

Amy ran her fingers through Emily’s blonde hair occasionally pulling her head into her crotch. Amy closed her legs around the blonde’s head, her thighs squeezing her in place. Amy bucked her hips and rode the Emily’s tongue like a cowgirl. She tried to control the volume of her moans, but may have been heard from other customers as Emily’s expert tongue explored her womanhood.

A few moments later Amy orgasmed, ejaculating feminine cum over Emily’s tongue. Amy let herself slump on the bench and bask in the afterglow. She was panting and slightly sweaty from the little impromptu fuck.

“You want to know the best part of this?” Amy asked her sex slave. “I stopped controlling you since the moment you got on your knees.”

Emily wiped some cum off her lips as she looked up at Amy from between her legs. “You were controlling me?”

“Was.”

“How did you do that?”

“Don’t question me.”

“I’m sorry.”

Amy smiled. “Be a doll, and kiss my feet.”

Emily nodded and lifted Amy’s right foot. She planted a kiss on Amy’s arch and continued kissing up to her toes.

“You’re too precious. I swear, I’m not controlling you. All you needed was a little push in the beginning, and now you're mine.”

Emily stopped. Realization of what had transpired finally overcame her. “I have to get out of here.”

“Oh, don’t go, you were doing so well.”

Emily rose to her feet and headed for the dressing room door when she suddenly froze. Her body was no longer under her control -- again.

“We can do this easy way or the hard way.” Amy walked up to the tall blonde who stood nearly 6-inches taller than her. “I’d rather have you subservient under your own will. But I will force you, if I have to.”

“I’m not a lesbian.” Emily said through gritted teeth; Amy had only granted her partial control of her speech.

“You could’ve fooled me the way you worked your tongue.”

“I thought you said you weren’t a lesbian.”

“I’m not.”

“Why are you doing this?”

“I’m not getting off of sexual orientation dummy.” Amy stroked the tall blonde’s cheek. “I’m getting off on how pathetic you are.”

Emily was forced to the ground by an unknown force. Her face fell to the top of Amy’s feet. Her lips pursed and began kissing the tops of Amy’s toes.

“I wasn’t kidding when I said you looked like a supermodel. I could only imagine how easy it is for you to pick up guys. I’m surprised you’re even a working a girl. Someone like you could easily bag a rich husband. But here you are. Trapped in a dressing room. Eating out another woman you just met despite being a straight girl. But I’m afraid you’re not pathetic enough for me. I’m going to give you a test Emily. I will once more give you control of your body. If you please me, you live.”

With a jolt, Emily felt her arms and hands again. She was moving her body again under her will. It was strange. She never had to think about moving. But after losing control of her own freewill, she was now painfully aware of what it meant to be in control of oneself.

Was this woman a witch? Emily was a superstitious girl. She was the type to fall for old wives’ tales and horoscopes. But even witches and sorcerers were in the realm of fantasy for her.

But here she was. This woman, had controlled her mind and body. What else was she capable of?

Amy, still nude, sat back down on the bench and crossed her legs. “I want you to lick my toes, Emily. I want to feel your tongue sliding between each digit. And I want you to do under your own free will.”

“What if I don’t?”

Amy didn’t answer. She simply bobbed her foot up and down while staring intently at the blonde.

Emily crawled on her hands and knees until she was face-to-foot. She grabbed hold of the slender foot and ran her tongue over the big toe. Her tongue explored the space between each toe.

“Oh god,” Amy fidgeted on the bench, letting out a moan here and there. “You’re doing this on your own. You little slut, you’re a keeper. If you’re willing to serve me like this at full-height, I can’t wait to see you do it at half-an-inch tall.”

“Hmpfh?” Emily mumbled with her mouth full of Amy’s toes.

Like a musical conductor signaling the crescendo in a musical piece, Amy flourished her hand upward in the air. In the span of two seconds, Emily dwindled down to half-an-inch in height. Another flourish of the hand, and Emily was levitated into the air in front of Amy’s face.

She could not comprehend anything she saw or felt. Never mind the expanding world around her, she was floating in mid-air. It felt like was riding on an invisible cloud.

Amy’s gigantic face stood before her. Like a Greek goddess with large brown eyes and hair done up in two long braids. She looked divine, with cool arrogant expression on her face. She appeared as if she were about to judge Emily’s life and either send her to eternal bliss of paradise or the bowels of hell. The goddess spoke and shook her body down to the bone with her voice alone.

“You’re mine now. Forever...or until I get bored with you.”

Emily couldn’t do anything, but nod.

---

“Found everything you were looking for?” The cashier asked.

“I did. I also found something I wasn’t expecting.” Amy answered. She was dressed again and making her final purchase of pajamas, panties, bras, and couple of shirts.

“That’s good to hear. What did you find, if you don’t mind me asking?”

“You know your co-worker...uhm, Emily something?”

“Yes, I do.” The cashier answered enthusiastically, in that faux tone all retailers use.

“I found her. She has an amazing tongue. I have her shrunk right not. She’s in my underwear, getting really close and personal with my pussy.”

“That’s wonderful!” The cashier rang up the final amount. “Okay, your total comes to $258.32.”

“I think you meant to say was--”

“Uh, pardon me, I meant to say, we owe you $258.32.” The cashier opened the register and pulled a stack of twenties. She counted the amount until it came up the amount being displayed on the machine and handed it to Amy. She then handed the bag of merchandise. “Have a wonderful day.”

“Yea, you too.”

Amy shook her head. People’s minds these days were so weak, she thought.

Luciana by deSol
Chapter 2 Luciana

 

The hum of the jet engines lulled the 120 passengers asleep. It was only a two-hour flight, spanning a distance of a couple of States. The late-night flight went surprisingly smooth. All passengers were prompt at the gate, they boarded, and went through the safety brief in a few minutes. Carry-on bags were stowed without fuss or muss.

Those who weren’t fast asleep, were reading books, magazines, playing games on their cell phone, or looking out the windows at the twinkling lights of the city far below.

The flight attendants from this particular airline wore two-toned uniforms: navy blue with white blouses. They wore colorful scarfs around their necks, tied in intrinsic knots. The flight caps were optional.

Luciana forwent the flight caps. Instead, she kept her light toffee-colored hair in a tight bun with two rustic-colored hair sticks keeping it taut. Her uniform stretched across her large rear that left nothing to the imagination. She appeared fit, packing more muscles than an average woman. Thick thighs, non-scrawny arms, an ass sculpted from a million squats. She was on the tall side, nearly towering 6’2”. The passengers could feel her weight on the ground as she walked up and down the aisles, causing their seats to tilt and sink towards her with every step.

A young-man flying alone, seated an aisle seat, fantasized about Luciana as she walked up and down in the dark cabin. She was stunning:  tall and big. She was his fantasy girl come to real life. He stuck his hand in his hand in his pocket and played with his hard member as he continued watching the larger-than-life flight attendant.

---

Stephen, 19, was flying home for Thanksgiving. He was planning on introducing his fiancée to his family for the first time. It would be a two-fold surprise: “hey, I’m getting married” and “this is the girl I’ve been secretly dating for 3-months.”

Stephen anticipated a fight with his dad. His father would bitch about paying for his college education; and here he’s going marrying young and throwing his life away. Stephen would fight back and say his marriage doesn’t change anything with his educational goals. Dad would say something, Stephen would say something else. It was going to be a great family reunion.

The young man had rehearsed the fight in his head over and over. Trying to cover all possible arguments.

Stephen boarded the plane, by himself. He sat, by himself. Yet, he was bringing his future wife with him.

She was, indeed, with him. How else could a college kid afford two tickets? It’s easy when you have when you are a Pirend and can manipulate other people’s sizes. His fiancée was an inch tall, and nestled between his cock and balls. She wasn’t there the whole time since the trip started. During the majority of the trip, she travelled in his pants pocket. She only later transferred to his underwear when they were in cruise altitude and only after he lowered his tray table.

She loved being shrunken and dwarfed by his huge cock. It was just as arousing to her as it was to him. The musty smell and the heat given off by the shaft didn’t bother her. She stripped out of her tiny clothes and rubbed her nude body against the pulsating meat pillar. Her boyfriend must’ve been really enjoying it, since his cock was at full staff, uncomfortably large within the confines of his pants.

Stephen wasn’t necessarily erect because of his girlfriend. It was that flight attendant. That Latina with muscled curves, flawless skin, and pretty face. She was vastly different in all ways to his one-inch tall white girlfriend.

---

“Can I get you anything to drink, sir?” Luciana asked Stephen.

“Uhm, no, I’m good...uh, thanks tho.”

Luciana looked around and saw that all the passengers in the immediate area were asleep.

“If you do change your mind, you can always reach me in the back.” She winked and gave a coy smile. She turned and proceeded down the aisle. Her footsteps causing mini-tremors as she walked to the rear of the plane.

Stephen’s conscious told him not to do anything stupid; to stay put and enjoy his time with his girlfriend. But this flight attendant...she was flirting with him. That was a flirt, right? He asked himself over and over. There was no harm in catching up with the flight attendant to talk...was there? Maybe he should confirm it was a flirt...smile, and decline if it went any further. If he didn’t ask and didn’t figure out if this flight attendant was flirting with him or not -- well, that question could haunt him for months.

He lifted his tray table and unsnapped his belt buckle. He got up to his feet, and felt his girlfriend straddling his cock. It was almost too much. The flight attendant, his one-inch girlfriend wrestling with his cock. He was going to explode right then and there without touching himself.

Stephen walked awkwardly towards the aft of the plane. If anyone saw him, they would see the bulge in his jeans he was packing. Stephen pulled down his shirt over his waist, trying to hide his excitement. His boner would just not go away no matter how hard he tried to think of something else.

“Can I help you?”

Luciana’s heavenly voice made Stephen jump. It was only then, he realized he hadn’t prepared what to say. Luciana had a mug of coffee held between her hands. Stephen blurted out he wanted a cup of coffee, which evoked a grin from Luciana.

“Close the curtain.” Luciana looked over Stephen’s shoulder.

Stephen took the hint and turned around to the purple curtain hanging next to him. With a tug, he drew the curtain closed, dividing the passenger area to the service area used by the flight crew. When he turned back to face Luciana, she had coffee poured and ready for him. He took it and started to take sip of the hot beverage. It smelled and tasted burnt. Old and low-quality.

“It’s good.” He stammered.

“How long have you known about your powers?”

“Wh-what?”

“You heard me. Answer the question.” Luciana remained stoic and continued drinking her coffee.

“Powers? Whadja mean?”

Luciana placed her coffee on a nearby counter and took a step towards Stephen. While looking down at his dumbstruck eyes, she moved her hand below his waist and ran her fingers across his bulge. She returned her hands to his crotch, and gave a light squeeze with a few of her fingers.

Stephen stood still, too petrified to move. He nearly climaxed from her the touch of her fingers.

“You naughty boy. Does she like it down there?”

“I dunno.” He thought to himself for a quick second, then said “yea, she asks to be there.”

“How long have you been doing this?”

“A couple of months.”

“Mind if I see her?”

“Ehh…”

Stephen wasn’t quick enough to tell the large Latina no. She began undoing his button and zipper, and before he knew it, she had his underwear at the waist pulled opened. Luciana then reached in and pulled out the frail white girl.

“Aww, she looks cute. Sush a nice catch.”

“What are you doing? Give her back.” Stephen’s voice was raised, but not loud enough to get the attention of the passengers nearby.

“You two will be back together soon, don’t fuss. I jus’ want to see her.”

“Stephen, help me!” His fiancée shouted.

“I said give ’er back!” And with a second thought, Stephen added, “or else!”

“Or else what? You’ll shrink me like her?”

“Yes!” Stephen’s face flustered. “Even smaller.”

“Okay. Go for it.” Luciana smiled. “But,” she warned, “if you can’t manage to shrink me. I’m going to have a snack.”

Stephen’s tiny one-inch girlfriend shrieked as loud as a one-inch woman could. Luciana maintained a firm grip of the girl between her forefinger and thumb. She moved her wrist left and right, causing the tiny creature to flail about like a ragdoll. While doing so, she licked the tops of her lip and hungry anticipation.

“What the fuck? You’re sick.” Stephen blurted.

“Come on, do it. Shrink me if you can.”

Stephen closed his eyes to concentrate. In less than a second, this flight attendant should be the size of an ant. His fiancée would tower over her (relatively speaking), and be able to snuff her out underfoot. Stephen sent a bolt of size change power right at Luciana.

But something odd happened. He felt a wall. Some sort of blockage to his power. He reattempted, and sent another wave of powerful magical radiation towards Luciana. Nothing. He felt warm blood drip from his nose and his hearing going deaf for several seconds. A ringing accompanied the silence, causing a powerful headache. He dropped the coffee he was holding after being mysteriously disoriented.

“Is that all you have?” Luciana said through an embarrassed laugh. “The Collective won’t be impressed by such a weak-minded individual such as yourself.”

Stephen rubbed his head with both hands as he tried to re-orient himself. Did he hear Luciana correctly? “The Collective? Are you part of the Collective?”

“I’m a Lieutenant, honey.”

“So, this is a test?”

“I’m afraid so.”

“But I’m better than this. It’s just, I’m tired from travelling and, and--” He wiped the blood from his nose with the sleeve of his shirt.

Luciana shook her head in disappointment. “You’re weak, honey. It shouldn’t have taken you this long to know I’m in the Collective. Too many clues for you to pick on since the flight started. Did you even notice the three missing passengers already? I’ll give you a hint, they’s calories to me right now. Adding fat to my ass.”

“You gotta give me another chance! I’m better than this.”

“I felt your powers. You’re not.”

Luciana tilted her head back and opened wide. Stephen’s fiancée was dropped into her drooling, coffee-breath mouth. Luciana licked and lathered up the woman with her tongue before shoving her to the back of her throat and swallowing. Her screams and cries, becoming more muffled as she travelled deep within Luciana’s chiseled body.

Stephen felt his eyes become watery. His throat closed up and his gut felt like it was punched. “Please, I beg. One last chance.” He whispered.

“I love eating people whole. Especially normal people without superpowers. They are so innocent and dumb to everything. But this doesn’t mean I don’t take joy in eating the Pirend like you, Stephen. People with superpowers are fun to absorb, no matter how weak they are. I don’t say digest for you Stephen. Absorb I say. Absorb because once I put you inside me, I’ll absorb whatever sorry excuse you call superpowers, and add it to mine. Wouldn’t be the first or last time I’ve done that.”

“Second chance, please! I didn’t know the Collective even knew about me or that they were going to test me today.”

“We know all Pirends. We seek them and weigh them. If they are worthy, they join, if not--” Luciana pointed at her belly.

“Ever since I learned about the Collective -- that there were others like me, all I ever wanted was to join. Please, train me to be good enough. I...I know I have it in me.”

“You don’t.”

“Would you at least think about it!”

Luciana sighed, “I could think about it. I could go back to my superiors and tell them that Stephen has potential. We could even work together every day to work on your skills.” Luciana’s accent became thicker the longer she spoke in English. “But das a lot of work. And not even worth my time. ‘cause I could find someone tomorrow who is mush more powerful den you. So, why would I bother with a shit Pirend with itty-bitty powers like you?”

“This can’t be happening.”

“But, it is.”

Luciana went to pat Stephen’s back and in that same instance, he shrunk to an inch tall and landed in the middle of her palm.

“Dat took, like no effort to do.” Luciana chuckled. “And you think, someone like you can join the Collective?” She shook her head. “Get real.”

Luciana tossed Stephen in the air and caught him in her mouth.

---

Stephen battled with the slick pink tongue which was larger than him. He felt his clothes getting soaked in viscous saliva. Some of it covered and blocked his nose and mouth. He had to wipe the goo with his arm in order to breathe again, though the ‘air’ was only Luciana’s awful breath. His body was tossed around the dark cave as if he weighed like nothing. He came colliding with Luciana’s sharp teeth, battering and cutting his diminutive body. He tried screaming, but only coughed up gooey saliva.

“Mmmm.” Luciana’s moan shook Stephen’s bones.

He pushed himself towards the lips in a feeble attempt to escape. He was once more hurled to the roof of the mouth by the slippery serpent tongue, his back contorting to the rough grooves there. He tried shimmying from out between the tongue and top of her mouth, but it still hadn’t clicked in his head how small and weak he truly was.

Feeling satisfied that she tasted every part of Stephen, Luciana tilted her head back and swallowed.

Stephen fell into her esophagus and was quickly squeezed and pulled downwards. The fear he felt was great and almost enough to pass him out. It felt like he was swallowed by an anaconda. Powerful muscles rippled over Stephen and kept pulling him deeper into the dark tunnel. There was no turning back. There was only one way out of Luciana, and it was a thought he suppressed. Her gigantic body was going to use his body as fuel. And the get rid of the remains…

He entered her stomach. The air was rancid. Hot and sticky. He coughed and tried to breath, but no oxygen entered his gasping mouth. He felt things inside the stomach. Solid things. If there was any light, he would have seen the remains of three other passengers. Their skins melted. Their bodies turned half-way into mush. He felt around for his girlfriend. Searching desperately through the muck. He tried to yell out her name, but nothing came out. He was running out of air and close to being knocked out.

As his consciousness faded, he found her. She wasn’t moving. He laid down next to her, wrapping his weak arms around her and submerging himself into the muck. It was his fault she was here. Stephen said one last prayer before slipping into unconsciousness. He was spooning his girlfriend as more stomach acid entered the stomach.

---

Luciana felt her powers growing. The boy wasn’t that weak. They had people in the Collective much weaker than Stephen but that didn’t stop her from devouring him. She wanted his powers for herself.

This wouldn’t be the first time Luciana was reprimanded for swallowing prospective recruits. She didn’t care. She was greedy and not ashamed about it. She hungered other Pirends. She wanted their powers. She wanted to become bigger and more powerful than the legends. And this was one way of going about it.

Luciana giggled. Soon, she would have enough strength to shrink entire busses full of people. She liked that thought. It was definitely in her bucket list.

Amy Lawrence by deSol

Chapter 3 Amy Lawrence

 

Amy Lawrence lived on the 42nd floor of an upscale high-rise. She lived in one of the larger apartment units which had an open floor plan.

Her master bedroom was as large as most people’s living room. It came complete with a 65-inch TV and home theater setup. Her bed was custom-made and constructed to be larger than a California King. Despite being only 5’5”, Amy used every inch of her bed because she tossed and turned a lot.

Her luxurious bathroom was outfitted with marble floors, a hot tub, and a glass shower with a rainfall water system. There were full-scale mirrors along one wall of the bathroom. A heated lamp was outfitted in the center of the ceiling and kept the room cozy in the winter months.

The apartment unit was located in the corner of the building. This meant that each room had a wall that was essentially a window. Glass from ceiling to floor, offering breathtaking views of the city outside. Her bathroom was no exception. In fact, her toilet was located next to the window. Amy could sit on her throne and look at people down below, going about their business, as she went about hers.

Amy went with a minimalist decor. Most of her furnishings were white, with the exception of a few colored items to add contrast here and there. Her kitchen had a huge island that separated it from the living room. The island also had a raised-up counter, with bar stools set up alongside it.

All items in her apartment--furnishing, appliances, electronics--were top of the line. All of which she paid nothing for. She didn’t need to pay rent either. Not when she could convince the landlord to hand over the apartment by influencing his frail mind. It wasn’t his fault. All humans were frail and easily manipulated by the Pirend. Handing over free furnishing, free rent--these people didn’t even know they were mind controlled. They had no recollection or care in the world when manipulated. Heck, they would argue they weren’t even manipulated. They made those choices. They gave Amy a free TV and a highly sought-after apartment--because they wanted to...

---

Amy slept like a restless toddler in her ten-thousand-dollar bed. Her plush covers and sheets caressed and hugged her nude body but it wasn’t enough to keep her still. This isn’t to say she didn’t get enough satisfactory sleep. Amy still slept like a rock. An adept Pirend, such as Amy, had an overactive and powerful body that could hardly stay still, even during sleep.

Her sheets and covers were crumpled up and thrown about. Her bed was messy as if a localized tornado had ripped through. Pillows were either tossed to the ground or between her legs.

Sunlight started poking through her bedroom via the windowed wall. Her cute rear was the first part of her body to be struck by the morning light. As more light flooded the room, Amy tossed herself around so that she wasn’t facing it. Amy never woke up early if she could help it.

A feminine finger from an unknown source started caressing her smooth skin. It started at her shoulder blade and moved down her shapely back and up the hill that was her butt. The finger went back to pet her. Again, starting from the top and moving down the curve of her back. The finger became more daring and went between her ass cheeks. This continued for several moments.

Amy thought she was still dreaming. The caress started with a finger, but eventually became a full hand. The feminine hand was feeling her up and admiring her body. It wasn’t until this hand rested on her right cheek and gave a squeeze, that Amy realized she wasn’t dreaming.

Fearing this was an intruder, Amy acted on instinct. She pushed herself up, bending at the knee, so that she was seating on her heels. Without letting her mind fully wake, or her eyes to focus, Amy raised her hand up in a choking gesture.

Her telekinetic (TK) powers grabbed the figure on her bed, and flung it towards the windowed wall. The glass made an awful shuttering sound, but there was hardly any force exerted by Amy that would cause it to crack. Amy blinked a few times but it was taking a bit for eyes to focus to the light coming through the window behind the figure.

“Oh--agh...you’re awake.” The figure strained to say. It sounded as if she was talking while a fat kid sat on her belly. “How was (agh) your sleep?”

“Emily?”

“Y-yea,” Emily struggled to say. She was nude like Amy. Her hands and feet were pinned to the window in manner that made her look like Jesus on the cross. Her butt left a streak on the glass as she shifted a little against the glass.

Amy released her. The tall blonde fell into a heap on the ground, coughing and struggling to breathe as if she were drowning.

Amy asked, “what the fuck are you doing here?” She grabbed a pillow and hugged in front of her.

Emily coughed again. “We were together last night. Remember?”

Amy did sort of remembered. It was strange, but her memory of the previous night felt distant. As if she were drinking all night. But Amy was stone-cold sober.

“I had a lot of fun, by the way.” Emily raised to her feet, still a little shaky.

Amy had a serious case of bed-head going on. Her brown her covered half her face, and the other half was frazzled all over the place. She appeared as if she were deep in thought. Calculating the series of events in her head and trying to make sense of them.

“Hey, want to have some fun this morning?” Emily asked like an excited child. “I want you to shrink me again like last night.”

Amy shook her head left-and-right, like she was trying to throw her mind into place. She heard what Emily was saying, but she was having a hard time believing she actually said that. Amy raised her right hand, with her palms facing up towards the ceiling. This caused Emily to be lifted by Amy’s TK powers. An invisible force wrapped itself around Emily’s chest and squeezed, but not too much to where it was uncomfortable. Emily’s feet were dangling freely and so were arms. Amy waved her fingers in a ‘come over here’ type gesture.

On cue, Emily’s body levitated towards Amy on the bed. Her legs dragging along the oversized bed as if they were limp. She came face-to-face with Amy. Amy sniffed her and then asked, “why the hell do you smell like my vagina?”

Emily giggled. “Because I was inside you, silly.”

“And you didn’t clean yourself?”

“I did. Like an hour ago. I can shower again, if you would like. Oh, maybe you can shrink me to like a foot tall and take a bath with me? Or, how about you shrink me to couple of inches, like last night, and give me bath in the sink?”

Amy was still holding onto the 5’11” blonde with her TK powers. She flicked her wrist outwards like she was tossing out a used tissue. This caused the blonde to be hurled over the bed. Emily rolled over the carpet a few times, causing her to get rug burn on her knees and the heel of her hands.

“Does it say ‘Emily’s fucking nanny’ on my forehead or something?” Amy shouted as loud as military drill sergeant. “Go take a shower! You’re a grown-ass woman, sheesh.”

“Oh, okay, I will. I didn’t mean to upset you, Amy.” She walked towards the bathroom with her head down. “Was it something I said? Is calling you Amy bad? Should I say Mistress or Goddess Amy?”

“If you call me ‘Goddess Amy,’ I will break your fucking jaw. My name is Amy. Call me Amy. Now go take a shower, and scrub my pussy smell off of you.”

“Yes...uhm, I will. Right away.”

Emily walked briskly to the bathroom and proceeded to take a shower.

Under her breath, Amy asked “what the fuck is wrong with her?”

---

Amy slipped on a pair of gray cotton shorts she recently acquired from Victoria’s Secret. It had white lettering spelling out ‘PINK’ across her ass. She also put on a white tri-button shirt, with the buttons undone.

She was in her kitchen preparing to make an omelet for breakfast. She pulled out her food processor and some veggies. Tomatoes, onions, and some green bell pepper. She was cutting the veggies into chunks with her French knife when Emily walked in.

Emily had a towel wrapped around her body. It covered her breast and went down, barely passed her waist. Her hair was still wet and clumped up in certain places. Though she didn’t have any makeup on, she still looked stunning. Amy almost felt a little self-conscious being around the gorgeous girl.

“Do you need help with breakfast?” Emily asked.

Amy looked up at her, with a little hint of jealousy behind her expression. Emily was six-inches taller than her. Long legs, slim torso. Her breasts were modest handfuls, but they looked great for her body-type. She was still wet enough from her shower to drip water on the polished stone floor. Amy saw the little puddle forming around the blonde’s cute, black toenail painted, feet and started seething. Her apartment was immaculate. Everything was neat, organized, and clean. Now she was going to have to deal with water marks on her floor. Who did Emily think she was? Amy was going to let it slide...this time only.

“Front door is over there.” Amy pointed over her shoulder with her knife. She went back to her veggies, working hard to conceal her outrage.

“Oh.” Emily stood motionless for a moment. “I was thinking, maybe we could hang out today? You can shrink me, if you want.”

Amy slammed the knife down on her cutting board. “Do you not know how a one-night stand works?”

“One-night stand?” Emily’s lip trembled.

“Uh-huh.”

“I know what it is.” Emily sniffled. “I was just hoping, we could hang out. Show me more of your wonderful powers. Have fun like last night?”

“What? Do I look like your personal fucking genie?”

“No, no. Please, Amy don’t be upset with me.”

“Y’know, I can control your mind, right?”

Emily nodded.

“I can wipe the memory of last night from your mind. I can then make you walk out my apartment naked and never turn back. Y’know, I can do that, right?”

Emily pleaded, “please don’t do that! I don’t want to forget. Last night was the best night of my life!”

“Why is that?”

“Because I love being small! I never, ever, thought that was possible. I thought my fantasy of being shrunk--would only be a fantasy. But it became a reality last night. Please, don’t wipe my memory of that! I loved last night. I wish I could relive it.”

“So, that’s it, huh? You do think I’m your fucking genie.” Amy raised her voice so that it was louder and more authoritative than Emily’s pleas. “Well, your wish, is my fucking command!”

Amy shrunk Emily to two-inches in height. The towel shrunk also, but was quickly lost when Emily jolted back in surprise. Amy then used her TK powers to lift Emily up and onto the raised bar counter. The jarring movement was nothing but a blur to Emily, who felt her stomach dropping. She was dizzy and frightened from the disorienting flight through the kitchen at 2-inches in height. Yes, she loved being shrunk. But not like this. This was terrifying.

Amy took her food processor and shoved it alongside the bar counter. It worked out, so that the opening of the food processor was leveled with the bar counter where Emily stood. Amy flipped a switch, and the sharp blades of the appliance started whirling in circles like a blender. It whined at an annoyingly loud pitch. Emily’s heart raced as she guessed what Amy was planning.

“Howdya like being small now, pipsqueak?”

“Amy, what are you doing?”

There was that strange feeling again. Emily was living through her body vicariously. She no longer had control of it--Amy did. She was controlling her like a puppeteer. Emily was standing straight up and walking towards the open pit of the food processor. She was walking the plank to her death. She still had control of her mouth and speech and pleaded with Amy.

“Amy, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to offend you!”

“Oh, I’m not offended. I’m just making your shit-tier fantasy come to life, isn’t that what you wanted?” Amy bent over and put her face close to the two-inch shrunken woman.

“No, ple-please, I don’t want to die.”

“Of course not, you just want me to shrink you, and play with you, like some kinda of fucked up doll.”

Emily was only a few steps away from falling into the food processor. At her size, those blades would turn her into mush in a matter of seconds. “I want to be your friend!”

“You are a selfish size-whore. You just want me for my magic. You don’t want anything beyond that.”

“No, no, I want to know more about you. I really want to be your friend.” Emily pleaded through tear-soaked eyes.

“Bullshit.” A slight change in Amy’s tone. “Why would you want to be friends with a Pirend? I could kill you so easily in a million ways. I can control your mind and make you do or believe anything I want. Why would you want to be friends with someone like me?”

“I think I’m in love with you.” Emily was only two steps away from the edge of the counter.

“You said you were straight.”

“I am. But I can’t deny what feelings I have for you.”

“I’m about to kill you.”

“And I still love you. I think you’re amazing and beautiful,” Emily was no longer crying, even though she was one step away from death, “and I trust you.” Emily closed her eyes. Her body, still under control from Amy, took another step, but found no ground. Her body fell forward.

---

When Emily opened her eyes, she was greeted with Amy’s annoyed face. She was still two-inches tall and levitating in the air in front of the brunette. She had regained control of her body and was relieved to be alive.

Amy sighed and rolled her eyes. “I don’t know why I’m doing this.” Amy re-grew Emily to her normal height, and gently released her from her telekinetic grasp, her feet touching down on the ground softly.

“Thank you, thank you,” Emily bent down to hug the petite woman.

“Back off,” Amy shoved Emily off her.

“I’m sorry, sorry.”

“Stop. Stop with that pitiful act. Okay?”

Emily nodded.

“Listen if this is going to work, there are a few things you need to know.”

Emily nodded again. She had her hands folded in front of her and looked down attentively at Amy.

“You will treat me like any other friend. You are not my slave. None of this ‘mistress, goddess,’ bullshit. I swear, that shit is cringey and I have no tolerance for it. Why do guys think I want to hear that when I shrink them? They don’t last long at all if I hear them spout that crap. I get rid of them. So, you will not say any of that crap to me. Yes, I like being pampered like a princess. But don’t treat me like I’m some one-dimensional god that gets off on meaningless titles. ‘Kay?”

“Yes...” Emily nodded, agreeing with everything Amy was saying.

“Next. Don’t tell me when or how to use my powers. Do you think I like being nagged every twenty seconds when you want to be shrunk? I mean, I’m the one with the fucking powers. Not you. I will do whatever I want, when I want. Can you respect that?”

“I do.”

“You’re not just agreeing with everything I’m saying, because you’re afraid I’m going to kill you?”

“I respect you Amy. I truly agree with everything you’re saying.”

“Good. Let’s see...oh, one last thing. Don’t expect any motherly shit from me, ‘kay? I’m not your mom. I hate it when shrinkees want to be caressed or held tenderly, or want me to bathe them. Fuck that. If I shrink you, it’s ‘cause I want to have lewd fun. I don’t want to baby you. Ugh, I’m just getting pissed off thinking about it.”

Emily chuckled.

“What’s so funny?”

“I can see why you were so upset with me this morning. Amy, I didn’t know. I promise to not do anything that you don’t like.”

Amy took a step closer to the tall blonde. She got on her tippy-toes and reached over behind Emily’s head and grabbed a fistful of hair. She then forcefully pulled her down so that Emily was eye-level with her. Emily yelped in fear.

“Shouldn’t people get to know me first, before assuming all this shit?”

With her hair still being yanked down, Emily moved her eyes to the side, so that she could look back at Amy, “shouldn’t you kindly correct people, instead of killing them when they do things you don’t like?”

Amy smiled. She pulled the back of Emily’s head and brought her to her lips. They kissed. Emily happily reciprocated and their tongues explored each other’s mouths. They eventually broke their embrace. Amy let go of Emily, but they stayed close to each other, resting their foreheads against one another.

Amy said, “when you’re as powerful as me, it’s just easier to kill than correct people.”

“I know I was one of those people...but what you said was so hot.”

“There’s one last thing…”

“Another rule?”

“Request.”

“What’s that?”

“I want to shrink myself, while around you.”

Emily’s eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets. “Really?”

“One of these days, I want to try it with you. For the first time. I’ve always wondered what it’s like. That okay with you?”

“Of course!”

“Good. Okay. Sit on the bar stool over there. I’m going to make us breakfast.”

“Need any help?”

“I said sit your ass down!”

“I’m going, I’m going.” Emily hopped around and sat on the stool.

“Imma make you some bombass omelets. Like spicy food?”

“I do.”

“Good.”

Emily couldn’t help but smile.

---

After breakfast, Amy ordered the blonde to dress herself with whatever clothes she could find in her wardrobe. While she did that, Amy collapsed on her on couch and turned on her TV. She started flipping through channels and settled with some old movie. After that, she turned to her smartphone and started idly browsing.

Emily didn’t think she would find anything. She was slender, yes, but much taller than Amy. She pulled out a drawer and found all her shorts. If anything was going to fit her, it might be the soft cotton shorts. Emily also decided to forego any underwear, since there was probably no chance those would fit. She found hot-pink cotton shorts that might fit her. She slipped each foot into the open hoop of the shorts and pulled them up along her long legs. The shorts stretched and became tight around her thighs. She used her thumbs to pull and tug on the waist, so that it would pass her ass.

It was uncomfortable, but the shorts fit. She checked herself out in the mirror and admired her legs and ass. She actually looked really cute and sexy in the undersized shorts.

Emily went back to the bureau to look for a top to wear. She opened one drawer after another and found a drawer full of panties. There was also something that caught her eye, something lazily hidden under the silk undergarment. She dug her hand in and pulled out a dark purple, translucent dildo. But this wasn’t a penis-shaped dildo. It was molded to the same shape as the Empire State Building, minus the pointy antennas at the top. The six-inch phallic toy made Emily giggle uncontrollably. But her giggles quickly transitioned to a soft moan, coupled with her biting her lower lip.

“So, Amy has a giantess fetish.” Emily guessed it originally when she was shrunk the first time. But during Amy’s diatribe, she thought maybe Amy didn’t. Well, she still didn’t know for certain and would have to ask Amy when the moment was right.

Emily put the dildo back where she found it and went to find a shirt. She found some white tees, and chose the largest one she could find. It was a thin black tee that hardly fit the blonde. She pulled it down to her belly button, but it scrunched upwards when she released it, revealing a lot of her midriff. Emily’s modest breast looked like they bursting out of the shirt.

Not wanting to waste too much more time, Emily hopped over to the bathroom to blow-dry her hair. Once that was done, she applied a minimal amount of makeup that she found on Amy’s counter. She gave herself a once-over and was satisfied and headed back to the living room to join up with her new friend.

---

“Took you long enough.” Amy said as she felt Emily’s presence enter the room. She gazed upwards from her phone to look up at the blonde and was speechless. Just like the first time she met her, it was like looking at an angel. The tall girl’s tan skin glowed from underneath the tiny scraps of clothes she wore. Her blonde hair was full and let down passed her shoulder. Those muscular legs and cute feet were too much for Amy.

She looked back down her phone quickly, as to not give the impression she was gawking. Another pang of jealousy swept Amy. Her new friend looked like a supermodel. It made her really self-conscious about her average height and average looking physique.

“I didn’t mean to take long. It was hard finding anything that fit.” Emily held out her hand by the waist, to show off the shorts that were stretching, and scrunched up so much, that they almost looked like a bikini bottom.

“Yea, I get it already, I’m short.”

“Oh, I didn’t mean it like that Amy.”

“Then what did you mean?”

“I’m just awkwardly tall.”

“No you’re not.”

“I am. May sit next to you?”

“Yea, sure.”

Emily sat next to her short friend and propped her feet on the ottoman, like what Amy was doing. Another pang of jealousy overcame Amy. Those damn long legs. Her cute feet with the black-painted toenails. Flawless and blemish free. Her feet were much larger that Amy’s, but they were well proportioned and looked utterly sexy.

“Amy, if it’s alright, can I give you a foot massage?”

Amy looked up at the blonde thinking she was being condescending. “No, it’s not alright.”

“Okay, that’s cool.” Emily wanted to diffuse any tension before Amy lost her temper. “I was just offering.”

“Shut up.” Amy went back to her phone. “Actually, I’ll give you a foot massage.”

“Oh. Okay?”

“It wasn’t a question. Put your feet on my lap.” Amy wasn’t sure what her end-game was here. She just needed a flimsy excuse to look and touch those long peds.

Emily moved to the side of the couch and placed her feet on Amy’s lap like instructed. Her long legs stretching across the large couch. Amy went to work and didn’t really know how to start. She grabbed hold of one foot with both her hands and ran her thumbs on the soles of the foot. Her other fingers kneaded the top of the foot, eventually moving up to the toes.

“Amy, may I ask you some questions?”

Amy sighed. “What?”

“Uhm, I wondering...about earlier. You said something about you being a, uh, Pahrehm? What is that?”

“Pirend. People who have paranormal abilities. I have three. TK, MC, and SC.”

“What do those mean?”

Amy slide her fingers between the toes and used one hand to massage the ball of her foot. “Telekinesis, Mind Control, and Size Change. I’m pretty damn powerful in all three. But I’m little limited with my SC. I can’t grow anything beyond its original size.”

“How far can you shrink things?”

“Microscopic. It’s actually one of my favorite sizes. I’ve done it a lot. To people I’ve invited here, actually. It wouldn’t surprise me if there was a whole colony of shrunken micros living in my carpet. Y’know, just ‘cause I shrink someone, doesn’t mean I kill them right away. I’ve shrunken a buttload of micros and then just let them be. It’s an adventure for the, y’know?”

“There are other people in here?”

“Oh yea. Loads. They’re just too small to see. Hmm, let me check out something.” Amy moved herself closer to Emily’s right foot. She secretly gave a sniff as she let her eyes concentrate on the soles of Emily’s foot. She was looking around for something really tiny and found it. On Emily’s third digit, there was a little dark dot. Amy used her fingernail to scoop up the black dot from the underside of the toe. “Give me your hand.”

Emily extended her hand and looked on in bewilderment as Amy dropped a speck in the middle of her palm. “What is this?”

“A very, very, tiny guy you squashed.” Amy went back to her foot and wondered for a moment. Emily’s gigantic foot must’ve been beyond comprehension for the little guy. Sure, Amy was miles tall to the little thing too, but Emily was much more massive than she was. Trying to escape her footstep would’ve been impossible.

“Whoa.”

“How do you feel?”

“I didn’t know. I didn’t mean too.”

“You probably stepped on more. That dude, just happened to be stuck to your big foot.”

“I…”

“Isn’t this your fantasy?”

“Well, my fantasies are gentle in nature. I don’t think about squishing or killing, or any of that stuff. Also, I usually like to imagine myself small.”

Amy laughed. “Why would a tall girl like you want to be small?”

“Because I am tall.”

“Weird. Well, maybe not. I want to be tall because I’m so short. If I could, I would grow myself.”

Emily really wanted to ask to be shrunk at the moment, but decided not to. She clearly remembered what Amy said. “I can’t believe I crushed and killed someone so, freaking tiny.”

“I’m sure you squished a lot more than that one.”

“What do I do with him?”

“Just toss him. I’ll vacuum later.”

“But you might vacuum micros that are still alive.”

“So?”

“Oh, right.”

“Does this bother you?”

Emily shook her head. “No. It’s just, new to me.” She tossed the little squished micro somewhere out into the living room.

“Do you feel big?”

“I do. I just killed someone under my toe without realizing it. Like you said, I probably trampled on many more and would never know how many exactly.”

“Do you feel big around me?”

“Well, yea. I am a little taller than you.”

“Emily, I want you to overpower me.”

“Huh?” Her eyes opened wide.

“Use your height as an advantage. I want you to pin me to this couch and overpower me. I want you to kiss me. Force me.”

“Oh. I want to make you happy Amy. But that’s not me. I prefer being small and taken advantage of--”

“Goddamnit, I wasn’t fucking asking a question you dumb bitch. I said overpower me!”

In a matter of a second, and without thought, Emily leaped on top of Amy.

Kalani by deSol

Chapter 4 Kalani

 

“Guess what Kayla? I heard that Frank Palicky might have a crush on you.”

Kalani blushed. “Shut up, no he doesn’t.”

“Yes, he does. I heard him talking to his friends.” Kalani’s best friend, Heather said. “They were having a bunch of gross guy-talk, but anyway, Frank said he would love to see you naked.”

“That doesn’t mean he has a crush on me.” The girls shared adjacent lockers. Kalani emptied two books and grabbed her chemistry book for next period. “It just means he’s a stupid jock like any other stupid jock.”

“A jock you’d like to sleep with.”

Kalani sighed. “No I wouldn’t.”

“Oh come on, I saw how you got red when I mentioned Frank liked you. Admit it, you like him.”

“He’s okay to look at, but I would never want to hook up with him.” Kalani slammed her locker closed a bit too hard. The metal door bent inwards and there were four little divots where her fingers just were. “Oops...cheap ass locker.”

“Jeez, angry much?”

“I’m not. It’s just, this dumb locker. Come on, let’s get to class.”

---

In 52 minutes, chemistry was done and the girls were heading over to the gym for general sports. Kalani couldn’t recall what she did or what was taught in chemistry since her mind was elsewhere.

“You’re coming over tonight, right?” Heather asked.

“Huh?” Kalani was sitting in the locker room bench, tying up the knots on her sneaker. “Oh, yea, sure. What movie you got?”

“None, let’s just see what’s on Netflix.”

Another girl nearby snickered and made a comment that the girls, who seemed to be paired up all the time, were going to ‘Netflix and Chill.’

“Fuck off Brianna.” Heather stood up. Brianna shrugged and walked off. “Why does everyone think we are together like that?”

“Probably because we always hang out together.” Kalani finished dressing in her gym gear, and then methodically closed her locker. “I don’t care what they think.”

“We’re just friends. Everyone has friends. Why do they think we’re fucking? Jeez.”

“Don’t let them get to you.”

“We need boyfriends. Then this teasing would stop.”

“Whatever.”

“Don’t you want a boyfriend?”

“Well, yea, but I’m no rush. Besides, the boys at this school suck. I don’t think I’ll be dating anytime soon.”

“I’m suggesting boyfriends. Not your future husband. Lower your standards girl.”

---

General Sports meant the students were allowed to do whatever they want, so long as it was physical. Kalani and Heather often walked around the track for the hour and called it good. Gym was their last period, so they took it easy as it was the end of their school day.

“I bet I can sneak us some of my mom’s wine. Wanna try it tonight?”

“Sure. As long as it’s white wine. The red stuff is gross.”

“I’m sure she has some. She went to Costco and bought like a case of it. I don’t think she’ll notice if one goes missing.”

“What are we watching?”

“I don’t know, what do you wanna watch?”

“I’m in the mood for some destruction. Cloverfield or Pacific Rim, something like that.”

“Nerd.”

A football was thrown from the center football field and landed on the track that the girls were on. A boy, that Kalani and Heather would later admit was really cute, ran up from the grass field and shouted towards the girls. “Hey, little help?”

Kalani smiled and hid her face by looking away. She tried to be subtle about it, but failed miserably. Even someone who didn’t know Kalani well, would know she was smitten to the sweaty, athletic boy.

Heather snickered and her friend’s shyness. She elbowed her and said, “get the ball and give it to him.” Hoping her friend would strike a conversation with someone from the opposite sex.

“Oh, right, okay.” Kalani took a step and picked up the ball from the ground. She didn’t really want to talk to the boy, no matter how attractive she found him. So she opted to tossing the ball towards him. Kalani didn’t know how to throw a football properly and went for an underhand toss, as if she were pitching a softball. Her movement was dainty and graceful, yet, when the football left her hand, it went shooting out into the air like a bullet. The football had a perfect spiral going and it soared at a perfect 45-degree angle.

Anticipating she overthrew the ball, Kalani said, “oops, sorry.” And then she went on walking with her friend as if nothing happened. The cute boy and Heather stood in awe, as they watched the football fly towards the other end of the field. When it was halfway across the football field, the other players noticed the airborne ball and naturally assumed the cute boy threw the ball. They went running after it, but it was flying far and quickly away from them. The football landed at the opposing goal line. Kalani had tossed the ball some 120 yards - underhand.

“What the fuck, Kayla?” Heather asked.

“What?” Kalani asked. She looked at the ball that was being picked up by the other players, way down the field, and then back to Heather. “What’s wrong?”

“How the hell did you throw the ball so far? You just threw it down an entire football field!”

“Is that good?”

The cute boy ran up to the girls and said, “that’s amazing. I don’t think anyone could throw that far.”

Kalani blushed and looked away.

“I’ve seen you around. I’m sorry but I can’t remember your name. Kay--something right?”

“It’s Kalani.” Heather answered, noticing her friend was too timid to answer. She wanted to be Kalani’s wingman and help her out. “But everyone calls her Kayla.”

“Those are pretty names.” The boy was a mix of races. African American and possible Latino. He was average height, and had a trim, athletic built. “Is that Hawaiian or something?”

“Kayla is half-Hawaiian and half-Japanese.” Heather answered again.

Though the conversation seemed to be between Heather and the boy. He kept looking straight at Kalani. The shy girl was looking up at him using her peripherals. Her dark hair covered some of her face.

The boy went on, speaking towards Kalani and said, “My name is--”

“Darren.” Kalani finished for him. Speaking barely above a whisper. “We shared a couple of classes last year.”

“Well, now I feel bad for not remembering you Kayla.” Darren said.

Kalani smiled wide, revealing her brilliantly white teeth.

“She’s super shy.” Heather said, trying to save her friend. “But once you open her up, she won’t stop talking.”

“It’s all good.” Some of the players on the field started calling for Darren. “Shoot, I got to get back. We’ll catch up later, is that cool? You gotta tell me how you threw that ball so far.” He jogged back to the field and looked over his shoulder to take one last look of the cute, shy girl. The other players on the field started chastising him for talking to the chicks and started making lewd comments as do teenage boys do.

“I swear,” Heather started, “You’re going to get a boyfriend without trying. Quit being so hot.”

“What do you mean?” The trance Kalani was under, was now gone. “He just wants to know how to throw a ball like me.”

“...and get in your pants.”

“Is that all you think about?”

“Yes.”

---

School was over and the girls were headed towards Heather’s house. A shortcut from the school to the house, took the girls on a trail through the forest. The trail ended at a seldom used road, and from there it was another ten-minute walk to the house.

“Maybe, we should watch a dirty movie.” Heather suggested. “We’ll drink wine and watch porn.”

“Do you think that’s something 17-year-olds should be doing?”

Heather laughed. “Who’s gonna stop us? We’ll be in the basement and my parents will watching TV in their bedroom like they usually do. They won’t know what we are doing.”

“I don’t want to watch porn.”

“Why the hell not?”

“Because I’m not thinking about sex every two minutes like you.”

“Really? I thought that was normal.”

“How come you want to watch porn together? Don’t people do that in private?”

“Fine. We’ll watch a dumb monster movie.” Heather groaned.

---

The girls exited the forest and were back on the road. They were walking on the sidewalk and continued their mindless chit-chat as a silver ‘92 Honda Civic drove by.

“I think we’re going to get stuck behind the train again.” Kalani said. A freight train typically ran at that time after school. It cut through the forest, over the road, and continued back into the forest on the other side. It was one of those long freights that moved slow and hauled an impressive number of cars. It usually meant that the girls had to wait another 2-5 minutes as the train chugged over the road.

“I hate trains.” Heather said.

“No you don’t.”

“Maybe not. But I hate that train.”

The girls could hear the air horn going off in the distant.

“And there it is.” Kalani said.

“Maybe if we run, we could get on the other side of the track.”

“No way, it’s not worth it.”

“Come on, don’t be chicken.”

“Wait, do you hear that?” Kalani stopped walking.

“Hear what?”

“Shh.” Kalani listened and could hear a woman screaming.

“I hear it now,” Heather said. “Sounds like someone is in trouble.”

Kalani took off running. Her backpack thumbing and jumping off her back. Up ahead she could see the source of the scream. It was an old Honda stuck on the railroad tracks.

The road was old and deteriorated. There was a hump that went over the railroad tracks, created from years of neglect and heavy vehicles. The road was full of potholes and other unnatural waves on it.

As Kalani got closer to the vehicle she noticed the engine was off. A woman had one of the rear passenger doors open and was struggling with something inside. She was panicked and shouting obscenities. Another blast from the air horn on the train could be heard. It was getting a lot closer.

“Help me!” The woman pulled herself out of the car, looking around and then focusing on Kalani. “My baby’s stuck.” She managed to scream.

Heather ran past Kalani and told the panicked woman she could help. The woman was on one side of the car, and Heather on the other side. They both had their butts sticking out of the car as they struggled to undo the straps on the toddler. It was either a fault on the car-seat straps, or the panic from the women, but they couldn’t manage to unbuckle the toddler.

Kalani looked back on the track and could now see the train barreling down on them. It was moving faster than usual.

She needed to act.

Kalani dropped her backpack and moved to the front of the vehicle. Not only was the engine stalled, but it looked like the front wheels were wedged between the rails and road. There was another blast of the air horn. The engineer probably saw the stalled vehicle and proceeded to brake the train. But a train of that weight would probably take a couple of miles to stop. He blasted the air horn again.

Kalani placed her hands on the hood of the car and started pushing. The metal gave way to Kalani’s hand as if it were made of butter. As she pushed down on the car, the pressure on the front tires became so great, that they popped one after another.

“Shoot.” Kalani shouted. She looked down at the train and estimated she only had ten seconds left.

The woman and Heather, still halfway inside the vehicle, looked out through the front windshield in shock. “What the hell was Kayla doing?” Heather asked aloud.

Kalani squatted and thrusted her arms as far under the car as she could, like a forklift. She then stood up on her squat--lifting the Honda Civic up with her. Kalani walked forward, not necessarily struggling with the weight of the vehicle, but with awkwardness of carrying something so large. Her feet sunk deep into her foam flip-flops because of the added weight of a sedan.

After clearing the track, Kalani set the vehicle down. In that instance, the train came thundering down the tracks right behind the girl. The woman and Heather stared at Kalani in disbelief.

“I’m sorry,” Kalani said. “I kinda dented your car.”

The woman came out and gave Kalani a bear-hug. “Ohmygod, thankyou, thankyou, yousavedmy baby!” She said without taking a breath.

---

The girls reached Heather’s basement at last. Heather had remained silent for most of the walk and kept stealing suspicious glances at her friend. But once they were in the basement, she started talking.

“Okay, what the hell is going on with you?”

“Whatcha mean?”

“Cut the crap Kayla. How come you’re so strong all of sudden.”

“I don’t know what you mean.”

“The football? The car just now?” Heather thought for a second. “Your locker today. Wait, you know what I’m talking about. What’s going on with you?”

“I guess I’m getting a little stronger.”

“You’re a bad lier Kayla. I know you’re lying to me. What’s up? Spill it.”

“Okay, okay.” Kalani sat on the couch and kicked off her flip-flops. “I’ve noticed it for about a week now. I can do stuff now...stuff that shouldn’t be possible.”

“Your super strength. Yea, that shouldn’t be possible.” Heather stood over her friend and had her arms crossed. “Wait, is there more?”

Kalani seemed to be battling some thoughts within her.

“There is more.” Heather realized. “Are you like a superhero now? You got super strength and what else?”

“I don’t think I’m a superhero. Aside from the super strength. I mean, can growing be considered a superpower?”

Heather dropped her arms. “Shut up! You can grow yourself? What are we talking? Like how much?”

“I haven’t really tested it. It scared me the first time.”

“Can you grow now?”

“I don’t want to.”

“Why the hell not?”

“I can’t make clothes grow.”

“So?” Heather then thought about it and said, “what, you’re afraid to be naked in front of me?”

“Heather please. I don’t know what’s going on. I don’t think I should’ve told you.” Kalani lowered her head.

“We are best friends, you should’ve told me sooner.” Heather sat next to her disheartened friend. “Why are you so worked up? This is so cool.”

“No it’s not. I’m just a weirdo that is super strong and can grow myself.”

“That is not weird.” Heather embraced her friend. “That is super cool. Calm down, I won’t tell anyone. But you gotta let me see it.”

“I’m not sure.”

“Well, just grow a tiny bit so that I can see it. You don’t have to grow bigger than your clothes.”

Kalani thought about this. “Okay. Just a little.” Kalani stood up and faced her friend. She let out a breath and concentrated.

Heather could smell ozone in the air. Like the smell during a thunderstorm. Looking intently at her friend, she saw her rise about a little. Her leggings grew tighter and her shirt looked more snug. Heather’s mouth dropped open. It was real.

Heather said, “oh my god.” She stood up next to her friend.

Kalani was 5’2” and Heather was 5’6”. Now, after her growth spurt, Kalani was 5’3”.

“Tell me, that’s not all.” Heather exclaimed. “You can grow bigger than that, right?”

“The first day I found out about this, I grew up like a foot taller. I got scared because I didn’t know I did it. It took me like an hour to figure out how to shrink myself back to normal.”

“What?” Heather almost shouted. Not wanting to draw attention from her parents, she lowered her volume. “When did you do that?”

“Last Saturday morning. I was in my room and just finished taking a shower. I accidently stepped on my brother’s Hot Wheel toy cars and got mad. I looked down at my foot and looked at the tiny car next to my toe. I don’t know why, but I started wondering what if that was a real car. Like, what would that feel like? To be so big, that I could crush a car under my big toe. That’s when it happened.”

Heather laughed.

“Why are you laughing at me? I’m never telling you a secret again.” Kalani turned her back to her friend.

“No, it’s not that. I just figured out why you wanted to watch a giant monster movie.” Heather came down from her laughter and had a realization. “Holy shit Kayla! Could you grow that big? Like Godzilla?”

“I only grew a foot. And I did that without realizing it. I haven’t tried growing again, because I’m afraid I’ll get stuck like that.”

“You didn’t answer my question.”

“I don’t know. Maybe? I grew without thinking the first time. I’m sure if I put my mind to it, I could grow into a giant.”

“You’re so fucking lucky! Why can’t I have your powers? I would at least use them and not be chicken like you.” Heather pouted. “Well, at least my best friend is a superhero. I can just live through you. Wait, can you grow other people? Can you grow me?”

“I don’t know.” Kalani was frustrated. “What part, ‘this is new to me’ don’t you understand?”

“Well, try!”

“Okay, stand still.”

Kalani didn’t know where to start. Her friend propped up excitingly and brushed her long hair back with her fingers. She looked too excited. Her smile was beaming as she stood at attention.

"Wait,” Heather interrupted. “Should I get naked?”

“What? No. I don’t if this is even going to work. And if it does, I’m not going to grow you that big.”

“Heck naw, I’m not a chicken grow me until I can reach the ceiling.”

“Heather, please.”

“What?”

“Just shut up. I’ll grow you a little--that’s if I can. If it works...if...then I’ll think about growing you bigger. But just let me see if this works.”

Heather nodded and waited.

Kalani let out a breath. When she wanted herself to grow, she went back to that original thought of having a toy car by her foot. She thought about it. How big it made her feel. To only be bigger. But instead of placing the mental image of her foot by the car, she thought about Heather. She thought about how Heather would seem if she were big. An image came to mind. She imagined her clothes tightening and her body expanding. But not too much. Just a little. Just a little test. Grow.

Ozone.

Electricity flowed in the basement air. Not a lot. Just a small faint hint of it. Kalani pushed that power towards Heather in a controlled burst--not burst, more like a waft.

Heather grew.

“It worked.” Kalani said, not believing herself. “I don’t believe it.”

“Hell yea!” Heather was now 5’7”. They were back to being their normal height difference of four inches. Heather gasped. “You know what this means?” She started stripping.

“Hey, stop. I don’t want to see you naked.”

“Why not, never seen a girl naked before?”

“I don’t want to see you naked.” Kalani felt like she was begging with a child. Trying to make them understand what they were doing was a bad idea.

“Fine.” Heather turned around and grabbed one of the seat cushions from the couch. As she stripped, she kept the cushion in front of her, so that Kalani couldn’t see her nudity.

Kalani still turned around so that her back was to her friend. She tried to convince herself that this wasn’t a bad idea, but something in the back of her mind kept nagging at her.

“Okay, go for it.”

Kalani turned around and could see her friend bare legs and feet. Heather only wore a smile and the sofa cushion that covered her breast and crotch.

“How...how much should I grow you?” Kalani asked.

Heather spouted out, “twice what I am now. Like 10 or 12 feet.”

“Your head will hit the ceiling.”

“I’ll sit down.” And so she did, keeping herself hidden by the cushion. “Go for it, Kayla!”

Kalani went through the motions again. Double Heather’s height? That was going to take a little bit more magic than what she’s been playing with, but she was confident she could do it. Kalani felt a surge of electricity run through her body as she let herself picture her friend bigger. She pulled electricity from the electronics around her and the currents running through the house wiring. She pushed the energy at her eager friend.

Heather felt herself tingle. The outermost parts of her skin felt hot. Her hairs and peach-fuzz around her forearm stood straight up. Then she felt slight nauseum as the basement around her started to shrink. Kalani pulled back on the reins as the top of Heather’s head reached the ceiling.

“Oh no.” Kalani exclaimed. The ceiling had to be something like 8-feet from the ground. Heather was still seated on her bum. That meant, “I made you too big.”

“It’s perfect!” Heather spread her legs and place the small rectangular cushion in front of her crotch. She didn’t attempt to hide her breast. There was simply too much to cover. “Kayla, you did it!” Heather lowered her voice to a whisper when she noticed how loud she was. “Was it hard to make me this big?”

“Not at all. I think I’m getting better at it because I’m figuring it out.” Kalani’s eyes followed Heather’s 9-foot long legs which she was standing between. Her feet were so massive, she could sorta smell the vinegary smell they gave off. It assaulted Kalani’s nose at first, but then she started to like it.

“I see you checking me out.” Heather poked Kalani’s thigh with her big toe. “Maybe the rumors are true. Are you checking me out Kayla? I don’t blame you, how could anyone resist me?”

“Gross, I’m making you small again before your parents hear you.”

“No, no. I’ll be good.”

“Heather, you can’t stay like this, I need to make you normal again.”

“But I just grew.” She whined. “Let me be this size a little longer. Let me hold you.”

“Heather, you’re naked.”

“So what?” Heather could see her smaller friend scowl and shake her head slowly. “Okay, okay, how about you grab my bed sheet from upstairs. I’ll wrap myself so that you can’t see my hot tits.”

“Fine. But I’m only doing this so that you can get this out of your system. I’m not growing you again.” She stepped over her friend’s leg.

“Yea, yea.” Heather tapped her friend’s butt as she walked towards the stairs.

---

Heather wrapped a white bedsheet around her torso and remained seated on the floor next to the couch. Kalani took over the remote and put on Cloverfield.

“Can you imagine me being that big?” Heather quietly asked.

“Not going to happen.” Kalani said.

“I didn’t say make me that big. I just said, ‘could you imagine’ me as tall as a skyscraper.”

“Why would you want that? You’d hurt people and the military would shoot you down.”

“I don’t care about hurting people. That’s part of the fun. To squish and eat them and knock over their puny buildings.” Heather tapped her foot on the carpeted floor to animate what she was saying. Kalani took notice. “And, I would take care of the military, don’t you worry about that.”

Kalani had her legs bent, so that her whole body was on the couch. Her bum was facing her 17-foot tall friend. As Heather fantasized out loud, Kalani was absentmindedly playing with her womanhood. She ran her middle finger up and down her cameltoe as she watched the epic fight scene in the movie. She imagined her friend Heather in place of the monster, fighting the giant robot.

Heather noticed her friend.

With a smile, Heather said “I wouldn’t be tiny like those Kaiju, though. I want to be big enough to step on those things, completely under one foot, kapow!” Heather slammed her barefoot down again. This time it rattled the basement.

Kalani looked up at her friend, part surprised, part aroused. She let out an involuntary moan.

“You’re into this giant stuff, aren’t you?” Heather teased.

Kalani hesitated. “No.” She crossed her arms and sunk in her couch.

“You know what we should do?” Heather leaned over close to her friend sulking on the couch. “We should go to the woods tonight. By the hidden pond in the clearing. No one goes out there. You can grow me like the 50-foot woman.”

“What if someone sees?”

“No one will! Those trees are tall.”

“I don’t want to go into the forest at night. That’s just asking for trouble.”

“What are you afraid?” Heather grinned.

“Two girls in the woods at night? What if a gang jumps us?”

“Ugh, you’ll punch them with your super strength, duh. You’re probably strong enough to break bones. Or, if you don’t want to get dirty, you can grow me really big, and I’ll stomp on anyone that tries to mess with us. Oh, crap, yea, let’s do that! I want to squish someone!”

Kalani looked down at her friend’s feet and moaned again. She caught herself and tried to pass it off as a cough.

“Ooo, someone wants to see me squish someone.” Heather poked her friend on the side.

“Stop, okay!” Kalani jumped to her feet. “I knew I shouldn’t have told you about this. I will never grow you that tall. You just want to hurt people like a psychopath.” Kalani slipped on her flip-flops, grabbed her backpack, and headed for the stairs.

“Hey, where are you going?”

“Home.”

“Kayla, I was just teasing. Hey, come back.” Heather moved a hand to block Kalani from reaching the stairs. But Kalani just grabbed hold of the giant hand and shoved it away with ease. “Oh, right, you’re super strong. Wait, Kayla, you can’t just leave me like this. Make me normal.”

“Why should I? I thought you enjoy being a giant.”

“Just as much as you enjoy me being one.”

“What, I…” She blushed.

“I was just teasing about being cruel. You know I would never kill anyone.”

“Even if people were like the size of ants to you?”

Heather shrugged. “When’s the last time you looked on the ground to avoid stepping on an ant?”

“Oh my god, you would…” Kalani said in disgust.

“Why are we talking about this? It’s not like you’re planning on making me super huge.”

Kalani thought about something and moved her head away in shame.

“Holy shit.” Heather’s voice dropped. “Kayla...I didn’t know you were...come back here. Let’s talk about it. I promise I won’t tease. But you gotta tell me what’s in your mind instead of getting all pissy with me.”

Kalani chewed the inside of her cheek as she straightened out her thoughts. “You promise you won’t laugh?”

“I promise.”

“Promise you won’t say cruel, psycho stuff?”

“I promise.”

Heather let out a breath through her nose. “I know friends tease. That’s fine. But do you promise not to tease me about this...about growing and giants and stuff?”

“Kayla, I didn’t know this was a touchy subject. I’m glad you’re telling me about it now. Yes, I promise not to tease about this stuff. But can I ask you something?”

“What?”

“I can still tease about other stuff, right? Like your clothes? Why, girl, are you wearing those cheap Walmart flipflops with those leggings? You need to learn how to style properly.”

Kalani looked at her mini-giant friend with heavy eyes and a look that said are you fucking kidding me?

“Woof, that feels good to get out in the open. Okay, sit down here and tell me what’s on your mind.”

===

Unbeknownst to Kalani, her magical abilities didn’t go unnoticed. The Collective, rogue Pirends, and the government now knew that a teen girl. Her powers...they were strong. The last time anyone sensed such great power was 15 years ago with a girl name Luna Lansbury.

End Notes:

Should I continue? Anyone reading this?

Zane Canberra by deSol
Author's Notes:

This is the last character I'm introducing. Also, this is a short exposition chapter. I got good stuff coming up next. Hang in there!

 

 

------------------------

“How old are you?”

“29”

Silence.

“Are the lights on, in this room?”

“Yes.”

“How old are you?”

“29”

“Are you a spy?”

“No.”

“Are the lights on, in this room?”

“Yes.”

“Are you a member of the secret organization?”

“I, don’t know what that is.”

“Yes or no answers, please.”

“How old are you?”

“29”

“Are the lights on, in this room?”

“Yes.”

“Are you a member of the secret organization?”

“No.”

“Have you ever experienced anything paranormal?”

“No.”

---

Four hours later and the Polygraph examination was complete. Two weeks later, and his 40-page security clearance paperwork was complete. Four months and two grueling interviews later, and he was done. He was granted his security clearance.

Training lasted 8 months. Practical exercises like firing a multitude of weapons like M-4s, Glocks, and weapons he didn’t know existed--energy weapons. Stuff straight out of sci-fi. Training also consisted of offensive and defensive driving. Classroom instruction. He passed it all with flying colors.

With only 2 weeks left until graduation, it was time for Zane Canberra to choose a job. All that training, and he still wasn’t sure if he was going to get the assignment he so desperately sought.

---

“Have you given enough thought to where you want to go?”

“My dad, once told me he worked for the Department of Homeland Security. He said he worked for a deep, undercover unit. The unclassified name of the unit was the X-Files. I feel weird saying this now. But he said that all he could tell me, is that he was keeping world safe from threats no one knew about. Men In Black type stuff. Before he died, he pointed me at this building. Told me to apply. To keep my mouth shut about X-Files until this day. When I interview for a job after training.”

The old man, with white hair and mustache, simply nodded. He took out a cigarette from under his desk and lit it. His office was cozy, dark, only lit from the outside overcast light. He had bookshelves filled with modern and centuries old text. His desk was void of any computers and only had a few files on it, neatly arranged.

“I hope you don’t mind.” His voice was raspy and melodic. The man looked like he was filled with decades of wisdom. “I worked with your father, God rest his soul. And, I knew this day was coming. I’ve been watching you Zane. Not surprised to see you passing every class and exercise we threw at you. I’m impressed but I was expecting nothing less from you.”

“Thank you, sir.” Zane was seated on a comfy seat opposite of the old man.

“You will move to the X-Files. Not because you want to. But it’s what your father would have wanted. I will honor that.”

---

“Haha, X-Files, huh? I guess that shits not too far from the truth.” A man his thirties laughed. He was huge. Packing as much muscle as an Olympian. “We are Detachment 20. We don’t fall under the Department of Homeland Security. That’s just a cover. We actually fall under a joint office between the DoD and FBI. Office of Exceptional Affairs. Like, no one knows we exist. Only a few military guys in the Pentagon and a few leaders in the FBI. And of course, the people in it.”

They were chatting an underground bunker located in [DATA MASKED], New Mexico. Only a few people working at the “[DATA MASKED] Facility” knew about Detachment 20. There was an elevator in the facility that was strictly off-limits except for the secretive unit. The facility only housed cleared workers who were working for the military. Seeing a door you can’t pass within a SCIF wasn’t abnormal. The other workers simply shrugged it off. Just another secret compartmented government office that was off limits to everyone except those that worked there.

“Our logo is a dice?” Zane asked as they toured the working area.

“D20 dice. Some nerd said it was from Dungeons and Dragons. Detachment 20 - D20. Since it has nothing to do with our mission, we can use it as our logo.”

Zane greeted everyone they passed in the hall. Everyone seemed polite, professional, and buff as hell. They entered a small conference room and shut the door behind them.

“Alright, let’s get to the fun stuff.” Agent Wolfe said. “Everything I’m briefing is top secret. Like, insanely top secret. Everything you see here, stays here.”

Agent Wolfe turned on the projector and started going through slides. He presented everything he needed to know about the facility they were in. They moved onto some admin slides before reaching the mission slides.

“There are dangerous people out there, Zane.” The black Agent looked at him square in the eyes. “They are the Pirends. They have magical powers. I’m talking shit you see in the fucking movies. Like Carrie from Stephen King; that terrible movie, Looper; uhm, shit I don’t know, pick one of the million superheroes from the comics. These people are really dangerous.”

“You’re kidding.”

“Uh-uh, I’m dead serious. We’ve managed to break it down to a few sets of powers. But it feels like when we thought we figured it all out, we learn they can do more shit. I’m talking mind control, telekinesis, matter manipulation, size change, telepathy, etcetera.” Agent Wolfe went on to explain each power in detail.

“Uhm, okay. This is a lot to take in. I thought I was going to be fighting aliens.”

Agent Wolfe, “that shit would be easy. Alright, there’s some good news. We estimate that there’s only like 20 Pirends in the whole world. There may be more, but the number is really low. Another good news, Pirends come in different strengths.”

“Wait, where does the name Pirend come from?”

“People blessed by an Ancient God named Pirend. Greek in origin.”

“There’s no Ancient God named Pirend. I’m sorry, but I’m a bit of a geek when it comes to Greek mythology.”

“Up until 5 minutes ago, you didn’t know there were people out there with paranormal powers.”

“Right.” Zane said in defeat.

“This God’s history has been wiped out by a secretive organization called the Collective. Think Illuminati, but fo’ reals.”

“I know what you’re saying is true. But it’s really hard not to roll my eyes.”

Agent Wolfe laughed. “You’ll see. You’ll see when we get you out there in the field.”

“You were saying not all Pirends are the same?”

“They have different powers and different strength levels of their powers. We’ve seen a Pirend who could lift a tank with his mind and another who could do the same, but with only a pencil. That goes for all other powers. Mind control: I’ve seen a Pirend make someone kill himself, and another who could only control enough of your mind to make you shit your pants--like literally shit your pants. They think it’s funny as hell.”

Agent Wolfe continued, “we don’t give a shit about the no-threats like that. There are probably 100 of those in this State alone. Shit, they probably don’t even know they have those powers or how to use them. No, we care about the dangerous ones. We had a girl, 10-15 years ago, that went around shrinking people from her school and town. She killed like 50 people, and no one knew about it. Want to know why? Because she wiped everyone’s memory of the people she shrunk. Why are you going to report your kid missing, if you didn’t even know you had a kid to begin with? This chick was crazy.”

“Did you guys get her?”

“Almost. Your dad was on that mission. Uhm, I’ll have to tell you that story some other time.”

“So, she’s still out there?”

“Yes.”

“Do we know where she’s at?”

“No. She got help. She learned how to go silent enough that our detectors can’t pick her up anymore.”

“Can I know her name?”

“Hah, why? You want to catch her?”

Zane shrugged and grinned.

“Luna Lansbury.”

---

The door burst open by a young agent that looked like he didn’t get enough sun. He also didn’t seem as buff as the others.

“Sorry to interrupt, we just got a hit. This one’s big.”

“That’s Agent Wilker. He’s not a field agent, just a computer nerd.”

“I’m okay with that.” Wilker said.

The men relocated to the computer lab. Some of the machines looked familiar to Agent Zane Canberra, but there were plenty that seemed like they belonged on the set of Star Trek. They headed over to a terminal that looked like a futuristic sonar system. There were satellite images propped up on the screen with a pink circle over a suburb.

“What do you got?”

“This one is new.” Wilker said.

“New Pirend?”

“New Pirend and new powers. The signature doesn’t match anything we got, but it’s similar to the size change ability.”

“Fuck. I hate that one.”

Zane stood back and looked over the shoulder of the computer tech. He tried to learn and comprehend what he was seeing.

“This one looks dangerous, Wolfe. We haven’t received a reading with this power level since Luna.”

“If that’s true, that means the Collective is already aware of her.” Agent Wolfe said. “We need to move fast. I’m taking the rookie with me. We move out tonight.” He turned to Zane, “got that?”

“Roger.”

---

Wolfe and Zane took a military flight to their destination. They were in the cargo hold of C17 with white Ford E-350. There were no windows on the van. In the back of the vehicle, there were loads of equipment that they were going to use to track and protect themselves from the Pirend.

With the noise inside the cargo hold, Wolfe felt it safe to talk with no one hearing them. Not like there was anyone else in the cargo hold.

“We are going to land on an Air Force base about 2 hours away from where we received the signal. We can’t afford to arouse suspicion.”

“Got it.”

“Once we figure out what this person is capable of, we’ll call for backup. Unless we can take them down ourselves.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

---

The van was Tempest certified. That meant no unwanted signal could come in or out of the van as it drove down the busy highways. From the outside, the van and two men seated in the front looked ordinary. As if they were mechanics, plumbers, or worked construction. The men wore blue-collar uniforms with their names printed on their chest in white: Zed and Wilbur.

“The Collective. What’s up with them? Why are they trying to find the Pirend?”

“We know little about them, kid. We do know they are fucked up and are responsible for some heinous shit. Their little club consists of Pirends and normal fuckers who somehow control them. In turn, they control the country. The Collective wants the most powerful Pirends in order to accomplish their twisted goals. We got to get to the Pirend and neutralize them before they recruit them.”

“We’re going to kill the Pirend?”

“If they don’t cooperate. If they do, we’ll take ‘em back to our lab. Learn more about them.”

“Does that happen often?”

“No.”

---

The men parked at a hotel that was near the center of the town. Wolfe turned on some equipment in the van, and the duo went inside to check-in at the hotel.

“We’ll take shifts in the van. Drive around with the locator on. When the Pirend uses his or her power, drive where the GPS is telling you to drive. It’ll try to steer you to where the signal is hottest. Like playing a game of Marco Polo. Since we’ll be split, just drive until the signal is hottest or when it disappears. Then come get me. We’ll mark on the map where we think the Pirend is most active.”

“Got it.”

---

Zane had the night shift. Although it was Saturday night, Zane was more than happy to be working. His mind was reeling with everything he learned in the past week. He never, in his wildest dream, would’ve thought he would be here today. He was tracking a threat that no one in the country knew about. He was going to keep his fellow citizens safe without them realizing it.

The equipment in the back beeped every 30 seconds to let Zane know it was operating properly. He coasted up and down the town and even got on the highway here and there, to give the appearance he was going somewhere.

He double-backed and went to McDonalds for food and parked in the parking lot while he ate. He was enjoying his Quarter Pounder when the equipment in the back gave off an alarm; a series of beeps that lasted 10 seconds.

Zane turned on the vehicle and looked at the onboard GPS for direction. It told him to head South of the town.

And that’s what he did.

It was quiet for a moment. He was on the outskirts of the town and heading through a residential neighborhood when the beeps went off again. It was the Pirend. They used their power again. The GPS came up with instructions to head further South. He passed a school, a few more houses, and then found himself driving into the woods.

“This can’t be right.”

There was less civilization out where the GPS kept telling him to drive. Regardless, he had faith in the equipment and drove deeper into the woods. The woods would’ve been pitch-black if it weren’t for the full moon. It provided enough ambient light for him to see around his immediate area.

The signal was gone. The locator worked like a shitty sonar device. It only worked when the Pirend used magic or when they were really close by. Probably because of the ambient powers within them.

Zane drove over a railroad crossing and kept venturing deeper in the woods. Still nothing. He pulled the van to a slip road and turned off the engine and lights. He waited in the darkness. For something, anything. The last beep was probably the last one for the night. He would have to report to Wolfe what happened. The Pirend was active in the forest or something. They could probably set up some equipment or a camera to keep track of anyone coming and going. They would just have to zero-in like a predator stalking unsuspecting prey.

It was getting hot in the van, coupled with the fact that it was warm outside, and the equipment in the back running. He rolled down his window and listened for anything.

The van rocked slightly. Was it the wind? No, the air was still outside. Boom. It sounded deep and far away. The van rocked again but it was hardly noticeable. If Zane was driving, he would surely have missed it. Was it an earthquake? An explosion?

Another boom was felt. He heard something. Not the boom, something else. It sounded like someone talking through a loudspeaker, far far away. Was it a rock concert? Zane got out of the van and tried to turn towards the source of the sound.

He saw movement above the tree line. It was just a shadow, but it lasted only a fraction of second. More voices. More booms. Zane felt his heart race. There was something moving above the tree line. Something taller than the 50-foot trees. Zane swallowed a lump. Back at the computer lab, they did mention something about a size change signature. Something big.

Zane got back in the van and raced to the hotel.

Amy Lawrence by deSol

“Emily, I want you to overpower me.”

“Huh?” Her eyes opened wide.

“Use your height as an advantage. I want you to pin me to this couch and overpower me. I want you to kiss me. Force me.”

“Oh. I want to make you happy Amy. But that’s not me. I prefer being small and taken advantage of--”

“Goddamnit, I wasn’t fucking asking a question you bitch. I said overpower me!”

In a matter of a second, and without thought, Emily leaped on top of Amy.

“I’m sorry did I hurt you?” Emily asked.

“Keep going.” Amy grunted in a loud hush.

“Uhm, stay down and don’t move.” Emily sounded like a bad actor. She straddled over the petite woman and held her down by the wrists. Her breasts were only inches away from Amy’s face. “You will do as I say.”

“Fuck you!”

Emily let go of Amy’s wrists in shock. “I didn’t mean it.”

“No, keep it going.” Amy said in frustration.

“Oh, were you playing along?”

“Ugh, forget it, get off me.” Amy slid out from underneath the tall blonde and stood up.

“Did I do something wrong?”

“Just forget it.” Amy threw her hands in the air in frustration as she stormed off to the bedroom.

---

Amy walked over to her bed, turned around, and collapsed backward on the plush mattress. She put the heel of her palms against her eye sockets and rubbed them in irritation. She sighed as she thought what to do with blonde hanging around her apartment.

“Amy?” Emily sounded like a child coming to apologize to their parents. She stood at the entrance of the bedroom looking shy and timid. “May I have another chance? I promise, I’ll be better this time.”

“The moment is gone.” Amy didn’t move a muscle. She just laid there on her bed. “This was a mistake. Listen, I’ve been thinking about it and I think I’m going to get rid of you.”

“Please, Amy. Don’t say that.”

“I’ve never kept anyone around as long as you. That’s saying a lot because I’ve been through a ton of people.” Amy said in monotone. “They don’t usually last long. I always move on. From one person to the next. I’ve met people that reacted to my powers in all sorts of way; they either fear it or embrace it. Y’know, I can go out downtown right now, and find someone better than you. Someone who would play exactly the way I want them to. So why the fuck should I keep you around?”

Emily padded across the carpeted bedroom and stood above Amy. Repressing a tear, she said, “because you have feelings for me.”

Amy laughed. “Get real.”

“Deep down, you know that I have potential. I would be puree from your blender right now if you didn’t think so.”

Amy was silent.

“Like I said before, I find you amazing and beautiful.” Emily said. “Yes, your powers add to how cool you are, I’m not going to lie about that. But I want to know you on a deeper level. I truly want to be your friend. You’ve almost killed me a bunch a times, and I keep crawling back to you...because...because, I love you, okay? Yea, yea, I know we just met. But those are my true feelings.”

“Dummy, listen to yourself. You only ‘love me’ because of my powers. You have selfish reasons why you want to be with me.”

“So, what if it’s because of your powers? I can’t be attracted to that? Okay, part of why you’re amazing - is your powers. I love that side of you. But don’t say I’m selfish. I want to experience your powers together. That’s not asking for so much, is it?”

“You’re finally telling the truth. Why couldn’t you say that since the start?”

“I don’t know.” Emily looked down at her feet in shame. “I’ve always imagined if I ever met someone like you...a beautiful woman who could shrink and hold me...that we would have a lot fun together as me being tiny.”

“Your fantasy, right?”

“Yes. I always dreamt that I would be played with and--”

Amy cut her off, “yea, yea, I get it, Jesus Christ.”

Emily sat on the bed besides Amy with her hands folded on her lap. The brunette seemed to be lost in thought. Probably contemplating a way of getting rid of the blonde. Emily felt like she was missing something. She’s thrown herself at Amy, but she was missing something. Was she truly selfish? Here lied a woman who could make her impossible fantasies come to life but they were both operating on different wavelengths.

Emily kept replaying the day over and over in her head. Everything Amy said to her. The episode on the couch in which Amy wanted to rub her feet. That statement that she wanted Emily to overpower her. What was it that she said earlier? She’s never been the small one before…?

Wait...was that it? Emily asked herself. Was the answer in front of her the whole time?

Amy hadn’t killed her already for some reason... Why was that? Amy must’ve had some kind of attraction to her; that had to be it. Emily was tall and looked like she was bursting out of the tiny clothes she was wearing, and that did steal some glances from the smaller woman. Emily darted her eyes down to Amy and caught her peeking at her chest. Amy blinked and looked back at the ceiling.

Of course! Emily thought. She was being selfish. This whole time she was wrapped up about being small, when it was Amy that wanted to be small. If she were to keep Amy as a friend, Emily figured she needed to do something that was completely out of character. It may backfire on her spectacularly, but she felt that she only had one shot before Amy decided to get ‘rid’ of her.

---

Emily opened the top drawer of the bureau where Amy’s panties were stored. She shovel’d away the undergarments until she found what she was looking for. A purple translucent dildo in the shape of the Empire State Building.

---

“What the fuck are you doing with that? Why the hell are you going through my shit?” Amy was now seated up on her bed.

“What does it look like? Can’t I at least have a little fun before you get rid of me?”

“Emily, you have two seconds to put that away and get the fuck out of my apartment before I--”

“Ooo, these shorts are just too little on me. A big girl needs bigger clothes. Better yet…” Emily dug her nails into the cotton and began yanking on it, tearing the shorts at the seams. She turned her lower body so that Amy could see her ass. With a few more tugs, the shorts ripped off Emily, freeing her ass from the tight prison. “Much better.”

Amy swallowed a pool of saliva that had formed in her mouth.

“Now, where was I?” Emily jumped onto the middle of the bed and seated herself upright, facing Amy who was still on the edge of the large bed. Emily spread her legs, showing off her excited womanhood. Emily took the dildo into her mouth and gave it a sensuous suck, covering the outside with her saliva. “Hmm, I can see the little people inside screaming for help. Hehe, at least that’s what I’m imagining.”

Amy inched herself a little closer to Emily. Her expression was blank, but her body language showed she wanted more.

Emily stuck out her tongue and ran it up the edifice of the dildo, feeling every bump of the windows and edges of the outside walls. She moaned as she went back to the other side to do the same thing.

“I hope the people inside aren’t afraid of the dark,” Emily said in school girlish tone. “I don’t mind you looking Amy, but I’m afraid you far too big.”

“How small should I be?” Amy asked.

Emily was taken back. It was actually working!

“I have an idea.”

---

The Empire State Building stands 1,250 feet not counting the antenna. Amy shrunk herself to match the size of her dildo, which put her frame of reference to 1,250 feet tall. At this height, people would be appeared to be about a quarter of an inch tall. Of course, she wasn’t a giantess, she was simply six-inches tall standing next to her dildo shaped like a skyscraper. It didn’t stop Amy from wondering what it would truly be like, to be so huge.

Emily’s fingers wrapped around the dildo. Amy followed the slender fingers, from the unpainted nails, to the car-sized hand, to the arms that extended into the sky. All around Amy was the big girl’s tanned legs. Those magnificent legs were blemish free and absolutely perfect even when viewed up close. Again, Amy found herself questioning her sexuality. She really wanted a hard cock in her at that moment, but there was no denying that the mere presence of Emily’s gigantic, perfect body was getting her off.

Emily took the dildo and brought it to her wet pussy and started inserting the phallic building into her. Emily quickly found her rhythm and started gyrating on the bed, this caused Amy to lose her balance once or twice.

“What do you think...they’re wondering right now?” Emily asked between moans.

Amy was awestruck. That dildo entered and exited Emily’s cunt with no problem. Amy had problems taking the girth of her sex toy, and here was Emily playing with it, with no issues.

While Emily continued to play with herself, Amy went over to big girl’s thighs. She ran her little hands down the smooth skin and followed it down. Emily’s calf was next. A sizeable amount of muscle hidden underneath the feminine curves. Down to the ankle and up her long feet. Amy breathed in the scent. God, this woman was blessed, Amy thought. Walking in front of Emily’s sole, Amy wondered how many micros had perished under those giant feet.

Amy felt like her pussy was on fire. She was dripping wet and more aroused than she’s ever been - at least from what she could remember. Amy stuck out a hand and touched the soft soles of Emily. Her touch elicited a giggly laughter from the giantess as the little one inadvertently tickled her.

Amy looked around the soles of the big girl’s foot, looking to see if there were any more micros flattened on it. There weren’t any. This displeased Amy. She was going to have to stock up on more of those and have Emily trample them by the dozens.

She looked back down at Emily. The giantess was clearly in joyful bliss, smiling down at the six-inch woman admiring her body.

Amy had to admit, this was fun. She’s never got to play the little one before. It was certainly fun - at least for her. Amy had the power to change her size back to normal whenever she wanted, so she felt no fear from Emily, should she turn violent for whatever reason.

Amy used her telekinetic powers to swat Emily’s hand away from the dildo. The giant girl was startled, but quickly looked down flirtatious at Amy. She bit her bottom lip in anticipation of what the powerful shrunken woman was about to do next.

Amy, still standing next to Emily’s foot, took control of the dildo with her mind. Amy snapped her fingers, and the dildo began vibrating. “Owww!” Emily shouted in welcoming surprise. She leaned back and let the magical dildo do its work. Amy, with a mischievous smile, stuck out her index finger and made a circling motion. This kicked up the intensity of the vibration.

Emily’s moan went up an octave. Her fingers clenched at the bedsheets and her toes curled. Amy made another gesture with her hand, mimicking someone giving a guy a handjob. The dildo, while still vibrating, started pumping in-and-out of Emily.

This was too much. Emily arched her back and convulsed as torrents of pleasure overcame her. Her legs flailed as she fidgeted as the dildo, with a mind of its own, started hitting her in the right spots. It was like fucking a guy with unlimited energy.

In her flailing, Emily lost track of her six-inch friend. Emily’s foot came right down on Amy, trapping her under her sole. Amy let out a startled yelp, but when she realized what had happen - she embraced the woman’s sole. The giant warm foot felt good smothering her body. Amy hoped Emily wouldn’t feel what she was about to do next. She stuck out her tongue and licked the foot. Amy’s arousal went up another notch. It tasted delicious.

---

Emily had her third climax before the dildo stopped its vibration and pumping. At that moment, Emily collapsed on the bed and panted. Her body had a thin sheen of sweat all around it. Emily lied still and tried to catch her breath. That was intense to say the least. She felt her six-inch friend climb over her foot and walk down the length of her leg.

Amy walked over the pubic bone and up the slim torso to the valley between the giant girl’s breasts. She then hoisted herself over Emily’s chin and straddled herself over the blonde’s plush lips.

Emily knew what was up. She parted her mouth just enough to slide her tongue out and lick the woman’s pussy.

“Eeeep,” Amy squealed. That was a new sensation for her. Amy squeezed and groped her breasts as the two-foot long tongue licked up the area between her thighs. She let herself drip and cum into Emily’s mouth. The pointy end of the tongue rammed her tiny opening which only made her orgasm quicker.

Amy shrunk herself slowly. When she was about three inches, she moved her legs into Emily’s mouth and kept them spread for that wonderfully wet and hot tongue. She wrapped squeezed her legs around the slippery appendage and bucked into it. Down to one inch, Amy grabbed hold of the tongue and rode it like a cowgirl. Emily, a little shocked to have her powerful friend inside her mouth, kept her mouth open.

Amy was itching to see what it looked like to be so small and inside Emily’s mouth but didn’t want to bother with back-and-forth chit chat at that moment. There was a quicker way. Amy sent her commands to Emily’s mind and controlled her actions.

The tall blonde walked over to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror, leaning in close to see the tiny brunette on her tongue. Amy continued controlling Emily’s mind but gave her enough cognizant control, so that Emily was aware of what was going on.

Emily, a prisoner of her own body, vicariously looked into the mirror as she started toying with the tiny girl in her mouth. Her tongue pushed the brunette into the roof her mouth and then lowered her. She then rolled the little morsel in her mouth like a cough drop. She reopened her mouth, and good amount of saliva came pouring out. Emily was heavily drooling over the taste of her friend. It was like watching a movie for her. It was her body and she could feel the actions she was doing, but it felt like there was another person within her body telling her mind to suck on the woman like candy.

Emily continued drooling out of her mouth. In another moment, Amy was down to half-an-inch tall. The woman was writhing and pumping her hips into the tongue in unabashed pleasure. She was literally swimming in Emily’s saliva.

The blonde looked at herself in the mirror, wondering why Amy had taken control of her mind. She would’ve surely done this for Amy if she asked, there was no need for the mind control. Emily tilted her head back. She felt her heartbeat rise as Amy was getting dangerously close to the back of her throat. But it was Amy who was controlling the head tilt, not Emily. The blonde looked on at the mirror in morbid fascination as throat convulsed and swallowed Amy in one smooth motion. Emily tilted her head back, mouth empty, and with a devilish smile. The reflection in the mirror was not what the real Emily was feeling. She panicked internally. She ate her friend!

---

Amy’s nude body was squeezed and gripped in all directions. She felt a high-speed elevator sensation as she slid deep down into Emily. The beats of her heart were loud thumps, like someone stringing a bass chord. Subtle movements from Emily, caused her the whole internal world to quake and jolt. It was dark. Pitch black.

Amy fell into a large chamber that was Emily’s stomach. The sac was deflated and offered little room or oxygen. She gave Emily full control of her mind and went back to playing with her clit. Amy was getting dizzy and losing consciousness. She started feeling a little hint of fear as her life now depended fully on Emily. She furiously masturbated as she thought back to her own stomach. So many lives ended there. So, this is what’s like, Amy thought. It was absolutely terrifying. It was so dark, wet, and cramped. One hand on the pussy and another lying on top of her own stomach. She climaxed again.

The chamber lurched and started rumbling. Amy closed her eyes as she felt her tiny body catapulted upwards. The smell of vomit was great and unescapable. Amy felt her body jetted out of Emily’s esophagus, out the mouth, and into a pool of cool water in the sink.

---

“Oh my god, oh my god. Please be alive, please be alive. Amy, are you okay?”

Amy swam up to the water surface with a look of satisfaction on her face.

Emily undid the stopper and let the water drain from the sink, ensuring the half-inch girl wouldn’t go down the drain. She played with the faucet until the water was lukewarm and cleaned the sink of any residual vomit.

Amy looked like she was in a trance. She was half-dancing, half-walking to the waterfall coming out of the faucet. She washed off the nasty stuff, but again, it looked like she under a trance. Like a ballet dancer doing slow moving warm up exercises and stretches. Amy was inside Emily for maybe five seconds. However, this was long enough to cause some skin irritation. Once under the running water, the irritation went away. She was as good as new.

Amy grew herself back to normal and crawled off her bathroom and counter and stood under Emily’s gaze. The tall blonde was still in shock and had a look of despair on her. Amy slapped Emily across the cheek.

“Don’t you fucking dare eat me again.” Amy said sternly.

“I didn’t - I didn’t try to eat you--”

“What? What were you gonna say? That I made you eat me?”

“Yes.”

Amy smiled. “It’s true. Oh, Emily that was fun.” She hugged her tall friend. “I think I got my fix. I should be good for a long time.”

“You wanted that?”

“Yea, sorta. I’m gonna take a shower. Why don’t you brush your teeth? You got some bad breath.”

---

The girls relocated back to the living room. Amy rewarded Emily for being such a good friend, by shrinking her to ten-inches in height. They cuddled and spooned on the couch while talking and getting to know one another better.

“There’s something I don’t get.” Emily said, lying next to Amy’s breasts. “This morning, when you wanted me to overpower you...why didn’t you just control my mind and make me do the things you wanted me to do?”

Amy sighed. “Mind control is like cheat codes in a video game: fun at first but slowly turns the game boring. Cheat codes and mind control are good when you use them sparingly and at the right time.”

Emily thought about this. “Why did you want me to eat you?”

“I always wondered what’s like.”

“And you trusted me?”

“Yea, I guess.” Amy shrugged her shoulders. “Anyway, if I felt like I was going to get digested inside you, I could’ve just grown myself back to normal.”

“While inside me?”

“Yes. I would’ve exploded outside your stomach as I grew back to normal.” She laughed.

“That’s horrible.” She trembled.

Amy squeezed her like a loving doll. “I know, right?”

“Can I ask another question?” Emily asked.

“What?”

“I just want to be clear, do you enjoy being the small one? Or would you rather be the big one?”

“Big.”

“Uhm…”

“Yea, yea, I know. I’m complicated, okay? For some reason, seeing you all tall and shit, made me want to be shrunk around you. Also, you were fucking annoying this morning, and I wasn’t about to give you what you wanted.”

“Okay.”

“Got a problem with that?”

“No, no. You like being shrunk around me?”

“Ask me another question.”

“Okay, how old are you?”

“29.”

“Whoa, really? You don’t look 29.”

“Thank you. Now, let me ask you a question. Do you like being tall?”

“For the most part, yes. But because of my fantasies, I wish I was shorter.”

“Well, for some reason, I wish you were taller. I don’t know why, I’ve never had that feeling for someone else. I usually like to imagine myself super tall, but with you, I wish you were taller. Taller than your normal height, that is.”

Emily turned to face her giant friend and smiled. “Aww, that’s so sweet. But why?”

“I said I don’t fucking know.”

Emily recoiled and ducked her head down in fear. Amy saw this and felt bad - another feeling she wasn’t accustomed to.

“Hey, I’m sorry.” Amy said. “I have a little temper.”

“I’ve noticed. How tall would you like to see me--”

“However tall you’d need to be to fuck the Empire State Building, like when you fucked my dildo. That’s like a mile or two, right?”

Emily looked shocked. “I was thinking you were going to say 7-feet tall. A couple of miles?”

Amy laughed. “Yea. Go big or go home.”

“If I were that tall, I would accidentally crush…”

“The whole city. Yea, that would be hot. Lucky for New York, I can’t grow anything beyond normal.”

“Yes. Lucky them.” Emily was still astounded.

“Well, how about I judge your fantasy Misses Goody Two-Shoes. How small are you in your fantasies?”

Emily perked up. “Like what I am right now. But I also like sizes as small as an inch. I also like being held and loved after. Like what we are doing now; this is perfect for me.”

“Uh-huh.” Amy said as she watched TV.

Emily continued. “I’m not into vore or crush.”

“You did both today.” Amy reminded.

“I didn’t really care for it.”

“I’ll turn you around.” Amy smiled.

“Please don’t.”

“Does it bother you, that I love crushing and eating people?”

“A little.”

“Go on, ask me.”

“Ask you what?”

“Ask me how many people I’ve crushed and eaten.”

“Do I want to know?”

“I lost count around 200. That’s when I turned 18.”

Emily trembled as she looked up to her friend. “Wha-?”

“Still want to be my friend?” Amy asked while smiling like the devil.

“I...I do.”

Amy ran her index finger through Emily’s blonde hair. She looked adorable, frightened, and sickened at the same time. Amy could tell the little thing was having an internal moral dilemma. That look only made Amy more excited. This little, gentle thing was far too innocent for her. She was going to taint that blonde.

“Relax, will ya?” Amy asked. “I’m not going to kill you. You’re far too precious to me now to let you go. Oh, by the way, you’re not going anywhere. You’re mine.”

“Uhm, okay Amy.”

---

They had a lazy day. They watched movies and snuggled on the couch for hours. They ate dinner and continued fooling around the couch with kisses, cuddles, and sex. Sex for Amy that is. She shrunk Emily down to three inches and had the beautiful woman play with her pussy. Going as far as sticking her inside her vagina, while she humped a pillow.

Emily took a few showers that night to wipe off Amy’s juices on her. She kept lathering herself with lotion to stave off dry skin. This only made Amy hornier for the blonde. She fucked her more and made her take more showers.

It took hours for Emily to stop thinking of Amy as a mass murderer. When she did, she really enjoyed her time shrunken and nestled closely with giant Amy.

“What the fuck is that noise?” Amy jumped up from the couch and held her hands to her skull.

“I don’t hear anything.” Emily was back to 10-inches tall. She was nude and dodging Amy as she moved sporadically.

“Ugh, it’s not really a noise. It’s like - fuck - what is that?”

“Amy, what’s happening?”

“Wait, shut the fuck up.” Amy got up on her feet and headed to the window. The city lights were twinkling and all the visible roads down below were packed with traffic. “It sounded like a high-pitch tone going through my head. I felt and heard it.”

“I didn’t feel or hear anything, Amy.”

“Wait, I know what it is. I haven’t felt that in a while.” Amy slowly shook her head as she came to a realization. “You didn’t hear anything Emily because you’re not a Pirend.”

“Oh.” Emily jumped down from the couch and walked over to her nude friend. “What does that mean?”

“Anytime a Pirend uses their power, other Pirends can feel it. It’s like broadcasting to the whole world, ‘hey, look at me.’ Holy shit.”

“What’s wrong?”

“Whoever I felt just now is strong.”

“Hang on a sec, you’ve been using your powers all day today. Do other Pirends feel that too?”

“I know how to mask my powers. It took years to figure out, but I can do whatever I want without anybody knowing it.” Amy placed a hand on her wall window, closed her eyes and concentrated. “Whoever I’m feeling right now, is new, and fucking strong.”

“Should we be worried.”

“No.”

“That’s good to hear.”

“But whoever this noobie is, should be worried. If I felt her presence, that means other people have too. We have to get to her.”

“Why us?”

“I have my reasons.”

Emily didn’t know how to respond, so she just nodded to herself. “Do you know where this noobie is? How do we find him?”

Amy still had her eyes closed. She appeared to be in deep thought. “I know who she is and where she lives. One of the perks of being strong Pirend. We’re going on a road trip, Emily.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7075