A Simple Matter of Perspective by Babulbi
Summary:

A high school girl's life is going to slowly change as she adapts to her new place in the world. After being infected with an unkown virus, the unlucky Maryam will start looking at her life and the people in it in a whole other way.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Maternal, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 7530 Read: 42192 Published: December 02 2017 Updated: January 15 2019

1. Day 0 - Rude Awakening by Babulbi

2. Day 2 - An Apple a Day by Babulbi

3. Day 2 - Making Plans by Babulbi

4. Day 3 - Socrates, or something by Babulbi

5. Day 4 - Back and Forth by Babulbi

Day 0 - Rude Awakening by Babulbi
Author's Notes:

My first story. Enjoy.

 

---

I must have sat there staring blankly at the screen for a good thirty seconds, a spoonful of the ice cream I was gleefully enjoying not too long ago now melting on top of my bed before I truly began to process the words of the handsome man talking on the screen.

Feeling the cold of the ice cream touching my leg and hearing my increasingly louder heartbeat, I put the bowl of ice cream that was resting on my lap to the side and brought the laptop closer to myself, rewinding the video while swiping the flocks of sweaty, messy hair away from my face. I silently prayed to no one in particular for there to be some kind of mistake.

---

My name is Maryam, Mary for short, I'm a high school student, currently, me and my younger sister, Vivian, are living with both my aunt and cousin while our parents are overseas.

Today I woke up not too long ago, after another night full of insomnia, high fever and sweat the size of bullets thanks to some cold I had caught a couple days earlier.

Thankfully, this morning I was feeling way better, although in dire need of a bath.

The house was silent, so I figured everyone had already left for either work or school. I started to lazily stretch my arms and legs over the bed, feeling sore all over, when I noticed something on sitting on my nightstand. A little bowl of what appeared to be strawberry ice cream with a small note attached.

'Good morning sweetheart! I bought this yesterday just for you! Hope this cheers you up and maybe it could help you get out of bed? Just so you know, I'll be back earlier from work than usual. Kisses! -Beth<3' Nice! Ice cream for breakfast! Being bedridden is surprisingly nice.

My aunt Beth is a nice, lovely, good-looking woman, definitely on the chubby side, but Candy has told me multiple times that there's a lot of people that find that to be quite sexy. I personally don't quite get it, but she probably knows more about that than I do.

I wasted no time and picked up both the bowl, along with the spoon my aunt left beside it, and my laptop to entertain myself while eating. I sat cross-legged on my bed, starting to thoughtlessly dig into the bowl of ice cream that sat on my lap while I went through the motions, turning on my laptop.

Logging into social media, looking for some good videos to watch, the usual stuff. While I was doing this, a notification popped up on the corner of the screen, apparently, Tanya sent me a message sometime after I was done chatting with her and Candy.

In school, you could say I was considered to be one of the popular girls, hanging out with the In crowd, going to parties and getting wasted off my ass multiple times on a good week. In reality, it was, for the most part, my friend Tanya that went around asserting herself, with our friend Candy and me just going along for the ride. Candy and I had actually gotten a bit of a reputation as Tanya's lackeys, which I'd say was only partially true.

The notification was from a group chat between us three. The two of them should already be at school by now.

'Heyaa you awake? ... Nvm I gtg to school like 15 minutes ago, just watch this and send me a PM when you're done.'

Tanya had sent a link to a video. It seemed to be from a local news youtube channel that I vaguely recognized. Clicking on the video, I started listening.

---

I sat silently while attentively watching the video, my lips and throat drying up. The video starred a reporter in his late twenties speaking with, as far as she gathered, doctors and police officers. They were talking about some outbreak of an unknown virus from a lab a few towns over a couple weeks ago, from what I gathered, it seemed like enough time had transpired since the initial outbreak for the virus to spread farther than was thought possible without it being detected.

Now came the part I was interested in the most. A doctor that was being interviewed was asked about the effects of the virus. 'For a few weeks now, some of the initial carriers have been kept under close vigilance to try and assess the effects of the virus. As of now, all patients have shown the following symptoms: upon the initial infection, the patients show symptoms quite similar, albeit slightly stronger than those of the common cold, immediately followed by the slow and gradual loss of mass. Some subjects have shrunk to just under 3 feet tall and show no signs of stopping. If you at home have shown any of these symptoms, please remain calm, right now isn't the time to panic, go todo your local hospital as soon as possible. We are doing everything we can to help those affected.'

My mind flashed back to the previous night, where, while talking to my friends, I briefly mentioned how recently my cousin was annoyingly putting the cereal boxes further back in the pantry, making me have to stretch todo reach them when trying to make myself breakfast.

With that thought, I hurried to the kitchen, where I immediately attempted to reach for my usual box of cereal. Only to realize that no matter how much I stretched I could only barely grasp the box.

With a sullen look, I returned to my room. Where I sent Tanya a few messages begging her to reply as soon as she could. I took my phone and tried calling my aunt. Busy. Must be at a meeting or something.

With a heavy heart, I wiped the bed clean from the ice cream that had spilled onto it and sat down to watch youtube videos to kill some time.

There wasn't much else for me to do, was there? Just wait for my aunt. Eating ice cream.

What a way to start the day.

Day 2 - An Apple a Day by Babulbi
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the wait, my original plan was to upload a chapter per couple of days, but you can see how that ended up. Most of this chapter has been done since late december, but thanks to real life stuff getting in the way and my decision to rewrite the first chapter I've only now been able to finish it. Enjoy.

 

On that topic, Day 0 has been rewritten, so you may want to reread that.

 

---

Even now, I can hardly believe this was happening. A couple days ago I had to spend the most agonizingly long morning of my life waiting for my aunt, or anyone really, to either pick up her phone or just get home before I had a stroke or something.

And of course, while she did come earlier as she had promised, I felt every single second of the wait. I could feel my mind playing tricks on me, almost like my surroundings and clothes were getting bigger with every passing second, although I knew that it was nothing but me panicking, at least for now.

After she finally got home I wasted no time and attempted to explain to her the situation. Her response? 'I'm sure it's nothing. Probably your cold is playing tricks on you.'

OK, fine, maybe that wasn't word for word what she said, but such a dismissal wouldn't have been better whichever way you coated it to a panicking girl. I didn't know if I should've been taken aback or offended. Sure, I had spent the last 4 hours or so in denial, but by that point, I was dead certain that this was a thing that was happening.

Even after I showed her the video, explained to her how I could no longer reach the cereal boxes, which admittedly was a bit flimsy to take as evidence, and trying to compare our current heights, but we had no real point of reference as we hadn't ever really bothered with something like this. it was only when both my sister and my cousin came home and told aunt Beth about how the school staff had mandated a one week break and for all students to go get check-ups after news broke in that she gave in.

She decided that we'd be all going to the local clinic early next morning. Sighing with relief, I tried to relax for the first time all day.

It was when we got to the clinic that next morning when we all realized why procrastination is a bad thing. Saying they had their hands full was a bit of an understatement, never in my life had I seen such a long line of people, one possible exception being when I went to Disneyland when I was six.

Naturally, we spent our entire morning on a line just to get booked for the next day. It sucked, I cannot describe just how bad it sucked, there were snot-nosed brats yelling and running all over the place, a single father with his goddamn crying baby right behind us and the sun was shining as brightly as ever without a cloud in sight. To top it off, this was ANOTHER day that I had to see pass by while becoming increasingly perceptive to my slowly changing surroundings.

---

Finally, here we are, back at the clinic. There still seems to be quite a sizable line outside, but thankfully this time we managed to avoid it as we are currently sitting in what I'd guess is a reception of sorts, waiting for our turns.

This place seemed to be fairly clean, as one would expect. The secretary, or maybe a receptionist? I'm not really sure how clinics work. Anyways, she was filling some documents with a tired look on her face, the last few days must have been heavy on the staff. She was a woman not that much older than me, if I were to ignore the bags I'd say she was around 23, she had black hair and was wearing a baby blue uniform.

Aunt Beth was reading some gossip magazine, that she got from a pile of similar magazines laying on a small table, and both my sister and cousin were playing Tic Tac Toe to kill time while I just sat quietly checking my phone and watching the clock on the wall. My cousin, Ash, was wearing a baggy black hoody with the logo of some obscure metal band, while Vivian wore her favorite Frozen dress with blue leggings.

After quite a while, a teenage girl and her father came out of the doctor's office, I took notice of the man's sullen looking eyes which contrasted with the girl's overall nonchalant demeanor.

'Oh come on dad! It'll be fine! I'm sure mom will take care of you, but you probably gotta sweeten the deal before giving her the news, won't you? Let's think about that later, I can't wai-' They were too far for me to keep hearing the one-sided conversation between the depressed man and her daughter. Not like I wanted to, what little I had heard had already triggered my anxiety, images of the man, small enough to fit in the palm of his daughter's hand. Those images then turned into the man, much smaller than before, laying on the vast landscape of a wooden nightstand looking towards the horizon, where the blurry image of his wife rested her nude form on top of her bed, she moving in ways the diminutive man couldn't fully appreciate despite being right next to her, a gargantuan shadow covering the man as the hand of what was once his wife reached for...

My train of thought was lost as I was snapped back to reality when I realized that Vivian was staring straight at me with an inquisitive look on her face. 'So?' She seemingly asked, crap, did she ask a question?

'Erm, sorry wasn't listening, did you ask something?' I said, but a second look around the room made me raise one more question, 'Where are Aunt Beth and Ash?'

'I asked you about what you were thinking, did you not notice when they went in?' I shook my head and asked her why didn't we go with them, 'Dang, daydreaming much? They seem to only be able to accommodate two persons at a time, Aunt Beth told you to pay attention for when they call our names, did you miss that too dummy?' She finished with a sly grin on her face.

'Shut it, shrimp.' The sentence barely managed to leave my mouth when I bit my tongue after realizing the selection of words I had used in such a situation.

Vivian on the other hand, or perhaps the same hand, looked like she had the perfect retort for such a situation. But before she had the chance to, the tired looking woman called our names. Oh boy, here we go...

---

'Approximately, what are your girls' heights?'

'Er-'

'She's 4'10'', I'm 5'4''.' I smugly interrupted Vivian, knowing she herself didn't know the answer to that question. She flashed me a quick annoyed look before the doctor continued talking.

'As you may be aware of, we are currently understaffed for the number of patients we have to diagnose, that means we will only test you on the most superficial symptoms as to do this as quickly as possible. Don't worry, if anyone tests positive we will book you at a later date.' The doctor continued talking while filling some papers while directing us to one of those measuring machines 'Now, if you may.'

Vivian was the first go, with the Doctor needing to help her and take the most accurate measurements possible. The Doc was a woman named Helen, she was somewhere in her 30's with black hair, she didn't seem anywhere near as tired as the woman outside, in fact, she looked positively stunning considering the amount of stress she must be in. I'm sure Candy would think that anyways, she has always had an eye for these things.

'...That's a 4'10''... and a half. Congratulations Missy, it seems that not only are you in the clear, but you are in fact gonna get bigger.' Said the Doc with a small smile, Vivian was pretty excited, more from the prospect that she still has growing to do rather than avoiding the contrary.

'Your turn, Miss Mary.'

Anxiety took over me, feeling increasingly nervous as I walked towards the apparatus, maybe my aunt was right and I was panicking over nothing, maybe it was just a cold after all...

'...That's a 5'2''...' My heart sank. '...and a half.'

End Notes:

As you may have noticed, I haven't decided on the gender for Maryam's cousin, Ash. If you want this to be a purely female on female story or you want some male interactions feel free tell me.

Day 2 - Making Plans by Babulbi
Author's Notes:

Oh hey, I got this one done way faster than the previous one, I deserve a prize right? Now, please enjoy the swearing chapter.

 

---

I couldn't believe it, it just made no sense to me. Even if I already knew it to be true, somewhere inside, a part of me held strongly onto the thought of it all being just some stupid mistake. But alas, here I was, at 5 feet 2 inches and a fucking half.

That's a whole inch and a half lost if we were to compare it to my previously recorded height. Barely enough for most people to notice, but in the current situation, it was more than enough to raise alarm. And alarm it raised.

After the Doctor measured me I went into a bit of a panic, I started to hyperventilate and had to take a seat to be able to relax. They called my aunt in, to inform her of the situation and what not while I calmed myself and digested the information. But how the hell do they expect me to do that?

I was essentially just told that my whole life and future was going to go down the shitter, and it wasn't even done with tastefully! That stupid Doctor, couldn't she at least soften up the punch? I've had people slap me more softly than the way that cunt broke the news! And was she trying to be fucking coy with me? 'And a half,' put it up your ass you absolute-

'Hey, are you feeling well?' A voice, once again, broke me out of my rant. I got my face out of my arms and turned to look at the person sitting beside me, which to a small degree of surprise, it was none other than my cousin, Ash.

For some reason, I've found myself taking in peoples appearances more often than before, perhaps subconsciously appreciating it before it all changes? and Ash, as per usual, completely lacked a genuine sense of style. She was a little over the 5 feet mark, a bit chubby and you'd be lucky to find her wearing anything other than a black T-shirt or hoodie and a pair of blue jeans, with her unkempt black hair tied into a ponytail she was the kind of person whose appearance told you everything you needed to know about them, that being 'I spend all day listening to metal, playing video games and watching Japanese cartoons.' Ash and I didn't really get along badly, but despite being cousins we didn't really hang out or talked, period. She was usually extremely introverted, which essentially meant that she was never the one to start a conversation, usually preferring to hang out with people younger than her, like Vivian. Which I guess is why her starting conversation with me was so surprising.

After I kept staring at her for a few couples of seconds she continued, a bit more nervously now.

'I- Er, well, I don't think you should worry about it too much. There are many reasons anyone could lose a couple of inches, maybe you just haven't been eating enough?' After she said this, it took me a few seconds to process it. 'And who knows, maybe you weren't actually 5'4'' to begin with and they just mismeasured you. Just, don't worry yourself too much about it yet, Mary.'

Yeah, yeah that must be it! There's still a chance that they may be mistaken, there's no reason for me to give up hope yet! If you think about it, I didn't even notice anything weird until Tanya sent me that stupid video, that probably put the idea in my head and got me all paranoid.

I couldn't help it as I put my arms around Ash without saying a word, the poor girl was silently struggling not understanding what to do in such a situation and instead opting for letting me hug her while her arms just kind of hovered over my body. 'A-Anyways... I think mom is about done talking to the doctor, we should probably, like, go there...'

---


We pretty much wrapped up our appointment right then and there, the Doctor had told Aunt Beth that the missing inch and a half was not enough to reach a clear diagnosis, thus we were appointed to come back in five days and check whether or not I am dwindling in size and if anyone else in the family starts showing symptoms.

Aunt Beth then treated us all for a pizza, although it was easy to tell it was mostly meant for me, and we went on our merry way back home. I was incredibly exhausted emotionally, so when we got home I immediately excused myself, took a few slices of the remaining pizza and went to my room. My aunt is kind of a neat freak, and she'd usually rather kill us than letting us take our food to our rooms without her consent, but considering the state I was she didn't say a word.

As I reached my room and began thinking about what to do to relax, I realized that I hadn't gone online since I saw that dumb video. So, the first thing I do is sitting down on my bed and open up my laptop...

Christ, you are gone for two days and it's like the entire world went too shit, which thinking about, it kind of did. Everything is choke full of notifications, it seems that most are about people talking about the virus, but I have honestly had enough for one day so I promptly ignore them and instead go check on my private chats.

As I guessed, Tanya and Candy have gotten busy in the short while I was gone. There are easily over 300 messages of them seemingly just going back and forth for two days, no way in hell I'm reading all that. Let's just skim through the most recent ones...

> Tanya: you sure?

> Candy: Ya

> T: well i guess that party is off then..

> C: Just our stinking luck

> C: Btw, still no news on Mary? did you at least tell her about the doctor?

> T: nope, sent her a buncha messages but havent seen her at all

> C: Shes got me worried, at least she must know about the virus thing right? If she doesnt login today ill go to her house to check on her tomorrow

> T: was thinking the same thing, well should also tell her about the party

> C: Why do i figure you are more worried about the party >.>

> T: a girls got her needs

> C: Tell me about it

> C: Oh hey, I think shes finally online

> T: just saw it, imma nag her

> T: yo you slut pay us attention!

> C: Hey, Pipsqueak!

> T: listen you third wheel!

> C: Tweedledumb!!!!!!

> T: lol weak

> C: Shut it

Aaaand, it seems that in the time it took me to read that far they started an insult hurling competition to get my attention, there's already like 20 of these and they are getting lamer by the word, I better hop in quick.

> Maryam: I'm here Jesus Christ calm your tits

> T: I bet you put sugar on your pizza!

> T: oh sorry

> C: Smooth

> M: ...

> T: i said sorry!

> M: Anyways what's up?

> C: Thats what wed like to know! you've been gone for two days, and with things as they are no less

> M: Sorry about that I was busy dealing with the doctor's appointment. U wouldn't believe how long that line was.

> M: Currently eating some well deserved pizza.

> T: wait so you are actually eating pizza with sugar

> M: You wanna take it to the parking lot?

> C: Two days without seeing you two talking maybe wasnt so bad after all.

> M: Whatever haven't you guys gotten checked yet?

> C: God dammit Tanya.

> T: hey, its her fault for ignoring us!

> M: ?

> C: Yeah, we already got checked. Tanyas father knows a doctor that did hers and my familys check ups in no time flat. No lines or anything

> M: Ex fucking cuse me

> T: i tried to contact you but you vanished from the face of the earth!!!!!!

> M: I was away from my fucking computer bloody hell!

> C: Wtvr bottom line, everyone on my and Tanyas side was tested negative, so we are in the clear

> C: What about your family?

> M: Oh we haven't gotten results yet.

> C: Yet? Wasnt it a simple check up? Shouldnt they just tell you right away if theres something wrong?

> M: Well yeah but

> T: oh god

> T: out with it, you know we wont tell

> M: ...

> M: Well I may or may have not lost about an inch and a half.

> C: Oh shit

> T: are you ok mary?

> M: Yeah don't worry about it yet. There's still a chance that there was it was a fluke and for this to be a false alarm. We are supposed to go back in five days to see if anything has changed.

> T: five days? if you want i can refer you to my doc and you could probably get a thorough check up by tomorrow.

I had to swallow a knot in my throat.

> M: Ah.

> M: Don't worry about it. I trust this doctor, I'm sure she's more than capable.

> T: well, if you are sure about it.

> C: Besides, 1 and a half isnt much diference.

> T: easy to say when youre closing in on the 6 feet mark

> M: Ditto.

> C: Well dont worry about it, I know something that will cheer you right up.

> C: Remember the party we were planning on going this saturday?

> M: Oh yeah with everything that happened I forgot. At Big Ted's?

> T: more like little teddy lol

> M: No freaking way.

> C: Ya, not quite Little yet, but our Teddy's got a positive.

> C: That cheered you up?

> M: A bit yeah.

> T: good, now the bad news.

> T: the party is kaput. no bueno. dead and gone.

> M: Aaand I feel bad again.

> T: but now for a better reason.

> M: I need a drink.

> T: you and me both sister ;_;

> C: Aaaaanyways, we can still probably get together this week to get those ugly thoughts out of your sexy like head

> T: great. tomorrow at marys place.

> M: Don't I get a say in this?

> T: no.

> T: but you would have agreed anyways so shuush

> M: >:P

> T: and you know what? you made me sad.

> T: so sad in fact that im gonna give you a gift that will make us both happy.

> T: im gonna convince big ted to still go through with his party

> C: Wait, how?

> T: a girl got her ways.

> T: although itd probably be fairly easy. just get into his head that this may be one of his last gos at the good life before little teddy shrinks small enough to drown in one of his big johnnys.

> C: Ew

> M: Stop.

> T: ahahahha

> T: anyways, holy crap for how long have we been talking. i swear the sun was still up when we started.

> T: i gtg so ill see you tomorrow girls.

> C: ...And thats one down

> M: Wasn't it kind of hot?

> C: The what?

> M: U know the Little Teddy in the big Johnny thing.

> C: I mean

> C: I guess I can see how can someone be into that

> C: Are you into that?

> M: What no. that's why I said kind of.

> C: Okeydokey

> C: Speaking of hot, about that doctor...

Oh boy, here we go again. And, ah crap, my pizza got cold.

End Notes:

I need to get better at swearing and throwing insults.

Day 3 - Socrates, or something by Babulbi
Author's Notes:

It's been a while, sorry about that.

Last year I was unable to focus on anything other than college for a good while and what free time I had I spent it all focusing on another Size-related project in the works, which I expect to start releasing relatively soon. So keep an eye out if you're intereated.

 

---

Glancing through my smoke-filled room through glassy eyes I tried as hard as I could to focus my thoughts. The last few minutes, maybe hours, feel like a blurry, distant memory. The strangely intoxicating yet alluring smell of the smoke burnt my lungs while a tingling sensation invaded my...

Hnng! O-oh, that's right, I forgot about her. Well, I better not interrupt her while she's still into it.

Thank God my aunt isn't at home, or at least I sure hope she isn't. I believe she's out doing... something, maybe work? Is it a weekday? Whatever, she isn't here. Vivian went to one of her friend's house, I at least know that much.

...How long have I been staring at my ceiling? Good lord, those joints Tanya brought were packing weirder stuff than usual, even before we lit them the smell was strong enough to make my nose hurt. It was weirdly nostalgic, reminded me of the time Vivian made me inhale toothpasteSize-related Ah, I'm losing focus again. Damn, what did Tanya call it? think it was named after some philosopher, Socrates? Socrates was a philosopher, right? Well, I sure hope he was because he is the only one I know of- Mmmm!~ A-almost there...

That reminds me, where's Tanya? I'm sure I glanced in her direction not too long ago, or I at least believe it wasn't too long ago. Time is weird when you're high. I vividly remember telling them both to keep this shit in my roo- Oh fuck me sideways, the door is wide open. My aunt is gonna skin me alive-

Oh! Hnng! aAAagH!~ Mmm... Someone wants to earn her keep... Ah, sure enough, I feel her tapping my hindquarters in her usual gesture of 'My turn, Bitch.'

Well, what can you do. I sure don't feel like I've had enough, but if this heat is killing me I cannot imagine how it is down there; although, soon enough I won't need to imagine it. Besides, I'd say she's earned it.

I move to unstraddle Candy's face and damn is it, to no one's surprise, incredibly sticky. The tingling sensation left by her cheeks being torn from my thighs is a guilty pleasure of mine, although it doesn't make what usually comes after much better.

Candy turns around on the bed and props herself up to her knees, her auburn hair an utter sweaty mess and her face a deep beef red, whether it was from the pleasure or the lack of oxygen was completely irrelevant to me.

"I think... you got a... bit TOO into it..." said Candy between gasps for air, wiping her face with her forearm with a weak dumb smile shining through. "You suddenly tightened up... and thought I was gonna suffocate down there!"

"Ah... sorry." I weakly replied, I still couldn't manage to focus quite yet, I felt a bit drowsy. I've been told this was pretty common from me, it seems that, more often than not, whenever we did something like this I'd end up dozing off and being extremely submissive. Today didn't seem to be an exception.

"Oh, you'll be," said Candy while giving me a good push. With her having a good half a foot over me at 5'10'' it didn't really take much to get me on my back and in prime position for what was about to come.

Ah, that sounded like a good an idea, I really felt like laying down right now. I really ought to give props to Tanya, this has been a great way to relieve stress.

I felt Candy tugging my legs together and straddling them with her jean-clad buttocks. She then started to slowly drag herself up towards my head, the rough material of her jeans weighted down by her own body lightly scratching me to the point where I believe it may leave some rashes.

''Arms on your side's,'' she demanded as she got to my head. I complied as she turned around, sitting on my face and pinning my arms to my sides using her legs. It was hot in more ways than one.

My vision was almost completely by Candy's buns as my nose was invaded the smell of her sweat and sex. While I was being intoxicated with her smell, Candy swiftly removed her jeans leaving my face buried into the crack of her ass. With her sweaty skin already starting to stick to my face and her delicious aroma impregnating me I didn't need to waste any more time to get going.

I stuck my tongue out, lapping away like the dog of a very lonely office woman, doing my best to please. While Candy started rocking softly on my face, whether to direct me somewhere or simply humping me I wasn't sur-

''Hey, your-'' *SLAM*

Right as we heard that Candy clenched her buttocks around my face and sat upright, putting most of her weight on my head. Beat me with a 10ft dick, I forgot about Ashley!

I tried wiggling out from under Candy's ass, I was running out of oxygen and my head was starting to hurt from the pressure. With my arms still pinned to my sides, I tried yelling at her to get off, only to have most of the sound drowned out by her thick cheeks. It seemed like Candy was still trying to process what had happened.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Three weak knocks resonated through the room, followed by Ashley's weak and ashamed voice.

''E... Er, your friend was high, got into my room and fell asleep on my bed... in her underwear... Just letting you know.'' Followed by faint but quick steps on wood running away from this whole situation.

A couple dozen seconds later and I was starting to faint from the lack of oxygen when I felt Candy start rocking back and forth again, allowing me to breathe in the salty yet delicious musk of her ass.

''A'ight, let's do this quick. Tanya drove me here and I don't wanna deal with your aunt if she finds out about this.''

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed. Gonna start working on the next chapter ASAP.

Day 4 - Back and Forth by Babulbi
Author's Notes:

The girls get to go to a party while Mary is still trying to come to terms with her situation. Also, she almost sucks a dick.

 

---

*CRASH*

I'm suddenly jostled awake by the sound of glass being shattered. In a bit of a panic, I quickly yet groggily sit down on the couch I seemingly passed out on spilling my cup of beer all over the carpet. Good thing I don't have to clean this mess.

I look around trying to get my bearings on the dim lit living room, the music blasting from the kitchen not helping the least bit, but only manage to see a couple others passed out on the floor and a couple making out while smoking some joints on the sofa.

Oh, nevermind, they are doing quite a bit more than just making out, I notice as the girl starts shaking her hips on her boyfriend's lap. People these days are beyond shameless, not that I am anyone to judge.

But what was that crashing sound anyways? Should have been close by to be able to hear it over that deafening music.

I eventually manage to find the cause of the noise as I look behind the couch towards the kitchen and take in the scene. Some guy laying on the floor on what used to be a glass table, now just shards and cups of spilled beer, and a much bigger guy driving his foot full speed towards his cranium as a couple of girls swiftly flee the scene. Someone must have really pissed off Big Ted.

At just above 6'5''(Well, now probably somewhere below) and being built like a fridge, Big Ted is not someone you wanna mess with. He's made that very clear during the past few years of school, not that anyone in their right mind would want to, he is a very well respected classmate in the eyes of many and a very good lay in the eyes of many more.

My thoughts drift back to the conversation I had with Tanya and Candy. It would appear that soon Big Ted will be no more, I mean, how fucked is that? Such a notable person will suddenly become a literal fraction of their former self and people may even forget him as he was...

...There's no beating around the bush. Today before coming here my anxiety got the better of me and I decided to quickly measure myself, that 'quickly' then turned into the better part of half an hour of me erasing any shadow of doubt... 5'1''... I could maybe reason it as a mistake on my part as it wasn't too far apart from my previous 5'2'', but it's beyond a far cry from my original 5'4''.

I haven't yet talked about it with anyone and even wore high heels to try and hide it, and I know the girls wouldn't tell anyone about it, but I still have had this pit in my stomach even before getting here. I have tried not thinking about it and just fill myself up with alcohol, but there's just so much I can drink... At least I'm thankful no one has touched on the topic of the virus, I was sure that at the party it would be the top gossip, but It seems no one has the balls to so much as mention it in the proximity of Big Ted. Well, except maybe the guy he smashed through a table. Speaking of which, I wonder if they're done.

Sure enough, as I focus again on the scene of the kitchen, the guy that got his ass beat is being carried away by a friend, he's bleeding but he should be fine, maybe perhaps. I sure am VERY glad I don't have to clean this mess.

Ted is still in the kitchen, he seems to be talking with... Is that Tanya? I was wondering where she went off to. But considering the state of her miniskirt and messed up hair, I can give myself some ideas. They seem to be... flirting? Ah, yeah, she grabbed his junk, definitely flirting.

Oh, although he does seem to be walking away by himself. It seems he isn't in the mood to get some tail with Tanya.

''Hey, move your ass.''

Eh?

Tanya seems to have sneaked up on me. ''I need your help with something,'' she says while avoiding my eyes.

I squint at her and reply, ''Does it have something to do with Ted?''

''What!? No!'' Tanya retorts while still avoiding my gaze, looking a bit embarrassed.

''At least look at me while lying to my face.'' Forcing herself to look at me she continues, ''Ok, fine! I need you to help me suck Ted off.''

What.

She sighs, ''That was part of the deal to stop him from calling the party off, you know I don't ask for this shit from other people, but come on we both wanted the alcohol!''

''...Couldn't you ask Candy? Y'know I don't like sucking cock.''

''We both know she doesn't do the D, besides she already cornered some poor girl upstairs. Regardless, I've helped you practice!''

''SHHHH!'' I quickly tried to shut her up, ''Don't say it out loud! Besides that was only on bananas and shit, I can't handle Big Ted.''

''We'll share, don't worry about it,'' Tanya finishes as she starts dragging me by the arm upstairs...

---

''Give me a second,'' said Tanya as she moved to lock the door to Ted's room. Meanwhile, I was kneeling face-to-crotch with Ted, awkwardly staring at his bulging jeans after having exchanged a passing greeting.

''A'ight, let's get started,'' Tanya said as she kneeled beside me and I felt he hand take a hold of my head, forcing me ever so slightly towards his crotch and stopping me from changing my mind at the last second. ''... You washed it right?''

''Right.''

''Enough chit chat, let's start from the top.'' My face was suddenly pushed up to Ted's crotch, the rough fabric of his straining jean radiating a surprisingly enjoyable warmth.

''Hey, what's the big deal!? It's not even out yet!''

Tanya spoke softly to my ear, ''Easy there, you gotta work your way up. Try nuzzling it a bit.''

I sighed and resigned myself to my fate. Pressing myself against his crotch, rubbing my nose, cheeks, and chin as if I was a cat in need of attention, I could feel the already tight pants begging for mercy as their prisoner fought for freedom. Even from this side, I could already confirm why they called him Big Ted, as my anxiety was starting to come back I began questioning whether I should grant it release.

''That's good enough, now unzip it with your teeth,'' Tanya encouraged with a whisper.

I moved slightly, looking for the zipper. Yet after a few attempts of biting at it, which only rewarded me with a few jumps from Ted as I pinched his skin, I decided to snake my tongue out and draw it in my mouth and bit it. I then slowly moved my head backward, opening the gates of his cell.

I was half expecting it to jump right out, but although some of its pressure was relieved, it was still tightly contained in his briefs. What I did not expect however was the virile, potent, almost toxic, delicious musk that invaded my nostrils. One whiff and I felt lightheaded.

''Let me help you with that,'' I heard Tanya say as her hand appeared from the corner of my vision and reached towards Ted's underwear, and in one swift motion released the best waiting underneath.

I could practically feel the hairs in my nose shriveling away from the overpowering smell, but what really caught my attention was his... magnitude. This was Big Ted alright.

''Are you serious Ted? No shaving?'' I felt Tanya's leave my head, allowing me to recoil as her same hand cupped Ted's big unshaved balls. ''Hey, don't judge,'' Ted replied.

''You're gonna make me consider calling this off?,'' Ted only replied with an apologetic look at a wall, ''That's what I thought,'' Tanya punctuated flicking his dick with her finger.

''Ok, change of plans. We're gonna skip most of what I had planned for you, so come 'ere,'' I then felt Tanya grab my head, once again taking me to his crotch. Only this time I wasn't alone, with her head right beside's mine, both of us looking at the giant fuckstick. ''Enjoy to your heart's content,'' she winked at me and began licking.

Not going to lie, despite being slightly disappointed after all that build up, knowing Tanya she would have made me deepthroat that bitchbreaker if given the chance. So the lollipop treatment wasn't such a big letdown on my end.

Not long after we were both lapping away at Ted's lil' Teddy, the salty flavor of sweat and pre-cum impregnating my tongue. As I looked beyond the rod I could see Tanya's gaze of pure unadulterated lust directed at it. I could feel a bit of jealousy boil up inside me, I knew Tanya wasn't really interested romantically in girls, for this girl the world was little if not broad shoulders and dick. But I have had quite a crush on her since before I can care to remember, and seeing her with her glistening dark skin and plump lips, on her knees with her tongue out serving someone is almost enough to drive me over the edge.

Sue me. I took advantage of the opportunity and as soon as I got our tongues to touch each other I moved in for the kill. Started with my tongue running circles around her, ditching the wall of dick separating us, as I then came even closer into a full-blown kiss. I was getting close, moaning into both our mouths when she separated us while lowering Ted's positively drooling tool. She then replied to both of us, ''Enjoying the show a bit too much?''

I don't think I could blush any harder if I tried, while Ted's eyes seemed like they were about to pop out from his head.

Tanya then took the tip of the dick in her mother and started pulling away from me, I was a bit confused if I was supposed to follow her or what, when she released the penis with an audible pop and I felt the meat rod cockslap me across the cheek. After a bit of confusion, Tanya looked at me while puckering up and said, ''Pass, pass.''

With a bit of a grin, I took Ted's tip in my mouth and pulled away from Tanya, flinging the cock towards her. Just as it was going to hit her, she retaliated by giving it a hard lick and sending it right back. Not one to be outdone so easily I gave it a lick right back at her, and thus we kept at it between his legs for quite a bit.

Lick. Lick. Lick.

Back and forth. Back and forth.

''HnngHGh!'' After what felt like a few minutes, just as I was about to lick it, Ted blew his load, with the first strand of his ejaculation landing right on my surprised face.

Not one moment later, Tanya practically threw herself at his cock, taking most of it on her mouth as he deposited his load down her gullet. As she then slipped his deflating dick out of her mouth, she made a show of swallowing his semen, pointing her chin up with an exaggerated gulp as she licked her lips. Finishing with an ''Sluts always swallow!''

''Right. Well, now that this is done with, where can I clean myself?'' I looked up to ask a spent looking Ted.

''...Uh? Oh, sorry. Go down the hallway and to the right. There's a bath in my parent's room.''

---

I'll be the first to admit, that wasn't so bad. In fact, I'd say it was downright enjoyable. And it at least made me stop thinking about the whole virus issue, but now I can't help myself but wonder what is going to happen to Ted. This whole issue is no laughing matter, to think that today his dick alone was enough to intimidate me, let alone the guy he smashed through a table. But in a few months or even weeks who knows how are things gonna be.

I splash myself one more time on the sink, for good measure. Well, there's no use worrying about that now, especially since I have myself to look out for too.

As I'm about to leave the bathroom I hear some voices coming from the room. Oh? How long was I in the bathroom?

I decide to open the door a bit and take a peek, I immediately notice how the room seems to be starting to get filled up with smoke... This smell... Is this the same Socrates thing Tanya brought the other day?

As I try to gaze through the thin layers of smoke I manage to see a group of girls smoking some joints, drinking and...

...

What the hell?

End Notes:

I should probably start using the Chapter Notes to actually tell people what the chapter is about, shouldn't I?

 

Thanks everyone for your support. Feel free to leave any criticism or suggestion you may have, the whole point of this story is for me to improve after all.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7066