Fracture Factor X the Retroactive Effect by classified
Summary:

What if the Mandela Effect was more than the commonly claimed poor memory, what if it had a cause and somehow it changed a girl from the 1600's into a giantess?

What will she do at around 150ft tall in a town still stuck in the dark ages? Well it's a sure thing some of the town's inhabitant's won't bond well to the situlation.

 

Please note: Some might find the content objectionable or otherwise offensive and that views expressed in any part of the story don't by default align with that of the author.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 30 Completed: No Word count: 136316 Read: 144854 Published: November 27 2017 Updated: November 04 2021

1. The Secret Lab screw up by classified

2. 1600's by classified

3. Justine's sudden growth by classified

4. Justice a dish best served warm? by classified

5. A wife for her brother? by classified

6. The fate of James by classified

7. Breakfest by classified

8. How Rumor's spread by classified

9. Past matters by classified

10. Calm before the storm by classified

11. Tall tales by classified

12. The witch hunting party of 13 by classified

13. The least they could do is be her breakfast by classified

14. The Spy of The Holy Roman Empire by classified

15. The Toll by classified

16. Kevin's denial by classified

17. The Priest by classified

18. Her Friend in Trouble by classified

19. The storm provides misery in spades by classified

20. 17th Century Grand Theft Auto by classified

21. Her Next Agenda is Retribution by classified

22. Knights from out of town by classified

23. Gathering together by classified

24. Intersecting tribulations by classified

25. An Unwitting Inside Tour by classified

26. The struggles of Mark by classified

27. Her Majesty's nature? by classified

28. Amanda's Resolve by classified

29. Collecting Servant's and The imperial court by classified

30. Death after a funeral by classified

The Secret Lab screw up by classified
Author's Notes:

If I were to write this story now, I would have likely made this chapter longer or put the first 3 chapters together. 

On March 23rd 2018 a secret lab in Antarctica owned by the US government with a quantum computer get the Quantum fracturing device ready for next set of test runs. The Lead project manager says to the Tech working at the computer interface “Have the quantum entanglement factors been accounted for before trying to make the change. We need to nail this change so the fewest number of people get left behind by the factors of quantum entanglement, we can't have people remembering Berlin was in the middle of east Germany while it's been moved into the middle of West Germany. It will screw up our plans, we have to ensure we can make big changes that no one remembers and that no residuals are left.”

One employee then asks “Didn't we fuck with Berlin last year when we moved it from the middle to the east?”

The Lead manager reply's “Sure but there are a few people that remember that, so hopefully we account for all of the entanglement factors this time. Then we should be getting approval to fry much larger fish as our rewriting of the books of religious text is going slowly but well on track for our goals. I hope our main operator is ready and has made a flawless calculation to ensure that no residuals are left. We need a perfect set of repeatable test before getting approval to the next stage of the project.”

The engineer sitting at the quantum computer interface then types in the command set to start a targeted Quantum fracture to move Berlin. While inputting those commands he makes a comment laughing “ I get a kick out of those poor saps on online forums that know we are fucking with stuff but can't do shit about it.”

The Lead Manager then joked “Yeah those poor idiot's that still remember 4 people in the car when the CIA killed JFK, I don't know how many times we have screwed with that event for kicks. Oh and we even moved Japan up north to Russia but no one cared. Honestly I don't know why the guy's upstairs don't just give us the green light to make the sun green or as I have always wanted to place the UK 50 miles off the coast of New York just to see what the reaction of those who might remember it before the change.”

Then as the script began running one Engineer asked “So in case people do remember the change and label it as an Mandela Effect, what are the details going to be?”

The Lead Manager then replied “Oh well people are so fucking dumb that they will believe what Google and some rewritten history books tell them to believe if the memory overwrite fails. Our bosses are just overly careful honestly. As for the details though we are going to remove the Berlin air lift, but keep the Berlin wall because if that detail is removed even a total fool could tell something wasn't right. The Air lift detail was only needed due to the fact we moved it from the middle of Germany to East Germany, but now we can just make the wall build date 1951 instead of 1961 to make up for the fact it's going to be in what was the middle of West Germany.”

Then one engineer calls out from the other side of the room “There is a severe flaw in the calculations, we will get a large unintended defect if we make the planned change!”

The Lead Project Manager in shock said “Stop the script before the fracture can begin!”

“It's too late sir, it's already made the change.” the engineer working the quantum computer interface replied.

After a few day's one of the engineers discovered the defect and said “While we were able to move Berlin again, we also have what is classified as a legend that says in a village wedged between the mountains in Switzerland that a girl grew into a giant of some kind. One person made a short account of a woman that was 30 men tall and could swallow a man whole.”

The Lead Project Manager then said “Look into it more, but this looks like we lucked out if all that happened was a popular new legend.”

End Notes:

Is it really just a legend or did the truth get lost over time?

1600's by classified
Author's Notes:

An intro to who and where is being impacted by a future screw up in a Lab.

In 1673 Switzerland a girl by the name of Justine was getting beaten again after burning dinner due to leaving the meat over the fireplace too long. Her father then yelled “Damn it, I spent hour's hunting in deep woods and you burned our food again you stupid worthless girl. Go take care of your brother and let me cook something so that it's not ruined by your worthless hands. And don't even think for a moment you will be getting any supper tonight after ruining my hard fought meet.”

Justine went into her brothers room with a cup of water from the well out back knowing he can no longer do that himself. Last year he got into a fight and was pushed off a cliff. Now he is paralyzed from the waist down and all Justine can think about is that day when she is reminded of him being unable to stand on his own two feet. Once Justine entered the room he said “So you left it on for too long again. I am sure you will get it right next time because your not the quitting type.”

Justine then replied with a smile “Kevin I hope you don't become the quitting type, because we love you no matter what.”

Kevin then with a jeer said “I know you're my sister, but I have earned my death and yet in spite of not being able to stand on my own as a man I live. I know you care deeply for me, but I am just a useless waste. Who will take a shell of a man's hand in marriage or respect a man unable to pull there own weight? It would have been more honorable if he had killed me, but instead I am but not even half of a man like this. You know that father only sees me as a great shame and waste on our family now. Your the only one left who cares so there is no we in loving me. You know that and don't think I am blind just because I can't stand Justine.”

Justine stood quietly realizing how much pain he was in while ignoring her own busing's and the blood running down the back of her neck. Getting down on her knees Justine now next to Kevin's bed say's trying to smile, “I guess your right about dad, but don't discard my feelings by begging for death to come. Even if everyone in town said your in dishonor I would embrace you and say it doesn't matter to me. If no girl shall accept your hand in marriage then I will be yours even if we must keep it hidden.”

Kevin feeling embarrassment replies, “I am sorry for being so angry and for saying being dead would be better. It's just I wish I could stand up for you like I used to do before this happened to me. I know it wouldn't stop him, but being totally powerless is horrible.”

Justine patting Kevin on the head then gives him a kiss on the forehead before saying, “That's okay, I am not a little girl anymore and I know better than anyone else how much you care about me. I just want you to be happy even though......”

Justine abruptly began to cry as she couldn't help feeling guilty for what had happened to him even though she had nothing to do with it. Kevin knew Justine had been beaten again, but he couldn't find the words to comfort her about it. Instead he just let her cry on his chest while resting his arm over her back. After a while of just sitting still in his room, Justine still with tears running down her cheeks suddenly runs outside into the back yard. Kevin deeply depressed, felt hopeless in his crippled state as he fell asleep.

Justine outside getting down on one knee in front of the largest tree in the backyard, with faint moon light illuminating the sky whispers under her breath, “If there is any justice left my brother should gain a good loving wife and my father should be in the ground. I would do whatever it took to see my father dead and my brother happy.”

End Notes:

Justine might just get her wish but not quite the way she likely would have guessed.

Justine's sudden growth by classified
Author's Notes:

Some wishes are granted in the stangest ways.

After Justine had effectively wished for her brother's happiness and father's death a strange tingly feeling overtook her whole body. The very next moment what her new perspective grew into amazed her, as she now looked down at stick sized tree's and houses many times smaller than her. Justine quickly realized that somehow she had grown to a size never heard of before. Not even 30 of the tallest men could in a stack touch her face nor could any building currently house her. The shock of the sudden change left her frozen in place trying to take in her new reality no matter how outlandish it clearly is.


 


Justine still in shock was speechless wondering if this was a gift from heaven or some kind of evil curse. Sitting down leaving an imprint on the soil below with her legs stretched out caused the house she had lived in to rattle if only just momentarily. It's not like she felt that much fear about what had happened, but still she worried about what this change means. Justine worried that her life as she knew it wouldn't be the same towering over even the tallest of men. She worried even more that her new size might not last and the town would burn her at the stake for witchcraft if she ever returned to normal size. Before long Justine with her neck craned upward looking at the star's intently decided this change must have been given to her to sow the justice she sought after in this world. She wasn't sure how this happened to her, but Justine sitting on the cold hard dirt towering as the tallest object in the town despite not even standing up knew what she wanted to do even if this was all dream.


 


Justine still wondering if her 150ft tall body was real thought settling the matter now would be best as she pitched her leg until letting out a small yelp of pain. Now fully aware this wasn't a dream she used her finger nail to tap gently on the back door of the house her brother and father lived in. In doing so the door nearly caved into the house and what to her was a mild tap of her finger to her relatives was like a sledgehammer had rammed the door nearly open as it's wooden frame struggled to keep the door hinged in place. Justine had butterflies in her stomach just thinking about her tiny father coming out to yell at her for damaging the house. Even at her height the little things still mattered to her as she waited impatiently for a response to her little knock.


 


Justine sitting still closely watched the house hoping to spot her father for some time, but he didn't seem interested on coming out. This led to Justine thinking (Wait is my own father afraid of me now. Before now I could have never envisioned someone like my father fearing me. Still it's good and healthy for him to fear me when I could crush houses so easily much less the people living inside them. If he doesn't come out soon I might just break the door down or rip the top of the house off. It would have been kind of boring if he just came out yelling at me like I believed he would so playing around a little before passing justice feels good.)


 


As each moment passed Justine grew more comfortable with her new towering body as her blue ocean eyes scanned around the house looking for her father to flee like a yellow belly coward from her intimating huge stature. When thinking about ripping the roof off again Justine knew that wasn't a risk she was willing to take as she had to be careful with the house to prevent her brother from being mistakenly crushed by her actions. She began to worry her father might have escaped already under the cover of darkness. Overall her patience was walking on thin ice as she bit her lip waiting for him to exit the house. Having shifted her sitting posture from having her legs spread to sitting upon her soft creamy legs crossed the threads of her self-control were snapping one by one. Once Justine's impatience had eclipsed her tolerance for waiting him out, she used her long finger to tap the door once more but with some effort behind her finger nail grinding against the wooden door. It didn't take much before the door caved in to her playful powerful finger that had assaulted it before.


 


Meanwhile inside the house under attack by a radiant alluring giantess, Kevin looked out his bedroom window fully awakened by the last time Justine beat on the door with her finger to the sight of her crossed massive legs that were glimmering from the moon light. His father on the other hand had been awake for a while now keeping himself secured in his bedroom and had looked out the window already knowing his giant daughter was out there waiting for him to emerge from the house. He heard Kevin calling out to him from his bedroom, but didn't respond in lieu of his own shock still preventing him from daring to move out of his bedroom or speak hoping Justine might believe he had left the house already.


 


Justine then came up with a devious idea to draw her father out of the house as she said softly pretending to nearly cry, “I don't know what happened to me, I went outside just sitting by the tree and then this cruse made me big. Please father come out of the house, I don't know what to do out here in the cold all by myself.”


 


Kevin after hearing his sister asking for help heard a door open as his father came in to check on him. Then with a stern tone his father said, “Justine must have messed with some real witchcraft for this to happen. I am going to get my hot iron to teach her a lesson she won't soon forget no matter how big she is.”


 


Kevin due to being paralyzed knew he couldn't stop him from what he planned on doing now begged his father as he spoke, “I don't believe she did this to herself and even if she did please have mercy and spare her from the hot iron.”


 


His father walked over to Kevin, took his hand and harshly slapped his paralyzed son as he then replied, “Only evil wicked parent's spare their children from the rod boy. I won't have the practice of witchcraft in my house!”


 


Then storming out of room he went into the kitchen placing a rod of iron over the lit fireplace waiting for the metal to glow with an amber tint. Kevin cried in his bed hating himself for not being able to protect his sister at all. Making his guilt worse Kevin had never seen his father this angry at his sister or use the hot iron on her before. All his life Kevin had never met anyone quite as kind and understanding as Justine who never raised her voice or hand to anyone despite how cruelly they acted toward her. Now what he considered the most pure and beautiful person in the world was going to have a hot iron burned in against her flesh and all he could do is watch laying in bed as it happened.


 


Justine had carefully been watching the exit's from above with her big blue sparkling eyes and was disappointed her father still hasn't came out of the house yet. In keeping up her act Justine tried speaking again as she said with a tender under tone, “Father I know you are mad at me for burning the meat earlier and said I couldn't have supper, but it's been so cold and dark out here alone. I just want to talk with you and apologize for what happened.”

End Notes:

Will Justine be kind to her raging father or put him in his place as a truly big towering giantess?

Justice a dish best served warm? by classified

As the cool goose bump causing air washed over Justine's exposed skin, it was hard for the enormous girl to avoid feeling ashamed after her clothing had been destroyed in the aftermath of her growth. As she felt chills down her spine due to the cold setting in something seemed to be coming out of the house. Feeling rewarded at last Justine watched as a tiny rough looking man come though the rear exit of the house with a red hot metal rod. Now she thought amused watching her tiny father's predictable reaction (How should justice be served here. Should I really kill him or with this gift use it to teach him a lesson some other way. No, even if I was a shy and weak girl before I won't allow this injustice to exist in the world any longer.)

Now her father seemed emboldened by her feeble tone and innocent looking pale face as he yelled upward to Justine that clearly dwarfed him massively, “This is why people are forbidden from using witchcraft Justine and to purge your evil desires I must not spare the rod from your flesh!”

Justine found the speech from her tiny father to feel weak upon his voice hitting her ear drums even though with the look on his face she could tell he was yelling in rage toward her. Enjoying seeing her father so small Justine felt playful as she said in a confused tone looking down on him with some pity, “I really didn't do anything to make this happen, please father I don't want you to blame me for what has made me big.”

Hearing this kind of a reply from Justine sent her father over the edge as he yelled at the top of his lung's before running toward one of her crossed resting legs, “I came out here confronting you about your witchcraft and yet you still lie to my face. Now it's going to be long and slow to make sure I purge that evil out of you.”

Justine watching her bug sized father charge at her legs with his hot iron rod seemed laughable now that with one swift movement of her hand she could flatten him like a pancake. It appeared to catch her father by surprise that his colossal daughter pitched the cold end of the rod between her fingers from behind him. His shock only increased as she managed to so swiftly overpower his grip as the rod with a amber glowing tip was taken away into the air. Before long it was tossed away by Justine like it was a toothpick landing quite far away from where he stood having now gotten fairly close to one of her huge legs. His bug sized body was now so close to one of them that her radiating body heat could be felt from where he stood before feeling Justine's soft long enormous fingers wrap around his body.

Justine then trying to hide her wide grin as she carried her helpless enraged father upwards in the tight grip of her hand spoke as though she is regretful, “I don't know why you were going to poke me with that metal rod, but father I have been out here waiting for you out here a long time wondering if I could have supper even though you said I couldn't have any tonight.”

The father nearly eye level with his huge daughter holding him firmly in her hand tried to pry himself free to no avail before saying having only calmed down slightly, “You can't treat me this way, I am your father and I demand you put me down right now!”

Though Justine's father had yelled at her again this time she mostly tuned him out as she thought (I just had come up with the idea of how I should kill my father, but now looking at him I don't know if I can really go though with it. It's not like he is ever going to harm me again and my brother might not see me the same way if I kill him. But I want to do it so badly I can hardly restrain myself any longer. Hopefully my brother can forgive me for what I am about to do for my own selfish reasons.)

Justine now looking at her father's tiny hairy body keeps solid eye contact on him while using her other hand to gently rub her starving exposed belly with rib's protruding from it due to a number of forced skipped meals. Though her stomach has stayed quiet so far that didn't mean the acid pool within didn't protest being out of work as Justine felt hunger pangs come from her belly. It seemed her father didn't care to notice Justine's blue eyes growing wider or take a look down below where she was rubbing her stomach as she asked breathing heavily, “Where would you like me to put you down father?”

Completely omitting Justine's body language change from his thought process her father states as though he still has authority over her despite being held in her hand like a tiny doll, “I want you to put me down carefully over by the back door and then come tomorrow we will deal with returning you to normal size.”

Once Justine opened her mouth and slowly started to move her arm toward the tongue now resting on her bottom lip waiting for it's guest to enter, her father at last seemed to lose his nerve much like he did when he first saw Justine after she had grown into a huge over towering giant. He was waiting for a reply that was never coming as Justine popped him into her warm misty mouth. Her lips soon after sealed behind him leaving only his legs wiggling out as his muffed screams of anger were of no concern to the ravenously hungry girl. Extending her tongue over his feet Justine pushed him deeper inside her soaking wet maw.

Her father now enveloped by the darkness of the pink cavern took fowl air into his lungs from Justine's throat as her breath washed over him each time she exhaled though her nose. His grip upon anything was rendered useless by the thick coating of saliva on the soft surfaces that surrounded him. Even the harder surface of her stained teeth proved impossible to grip as Justine used her elastic slick pink tongue to push him against the soft ripply flesh of her cheeks. He then felt like his back was being nearly crushed as the wet soft strong overpowering surface below pressed him against the harder smooth surface above him.

Justine while enjoying feeling her tiny powerless father struggling inside her mouth began the process of sending him down her throat as she thought (This really was an amazing idea despite his hairy body giving me some unconformable tingling feelings.)

As this happened Justine's father feeling her open throat begin to pull him down managed to stick his arm into her windpipe forcing Justine's throat and tongue to push harder on his body as she made a very loud *GULP* noise marking his final decent into her famished stomach. She then thought shuddering to the memory of what she recalled (You of all people should have known I don't choke that easily, so down my gullet you go dad.) Justine easily felt her father's hairy body mildly scratch her throat after it had welcomed him to it's opening and began forcing him downward though it's tight constricting walls of flesh. As it happened she traced his kicking and screaming body with her finger from where he had gotten stuck though the valley between her breast until he was released into the pit of her stomach. The following thought then crossed Justine's mind while enjoying feeling him now beating on the inside walls of her wet dark fully enclosed acidic muscle sack, (Now this is justice served in my warm belly father.)

A wife for her brother? by classified

Justine rubbing her still hungry stomach with delight got off the ground while feeling her father making his in vein struggle inside her warm wet pulsing chamber well known. Justine never had felt so free before as she took a deep breath with her eye's closed just taking in the small movements her father made while trapped in her belly. It wasn't long before air rushed up from her stomach and nearly came out of her mouth as she covered her lips while swallowing the air back down that had tried to escape her digestive system. Justine still relishing with the pleasure of feeling the helpless man struggling deep inside her belly thought (I nearly burped there and even if I am huge now I still need to have standards. At lest now if somehow I returned to normal size my father won't beat me anymore or worse. I just wonder what it must be like inside my belly. The only thing I know about it is that whatever goes in only comes out brown and fowl smelling so I bet he is really going to suffer in there just like he should after all that he has done to me.)

Deciding she needs some space Justine walks slowly away from the house toward the nearby river hoping the water there might quench her mild thirst. Bending down to the cool slowly flowing water Justine manages to get some water cupped into her hands even though it's less than she had hoped for. It only took a short gulp to send the water collected in her hands sliding down her throat. The muddy ground below her feet sank under the massive weight of her huge towering body as she got up disappointed at how shallow the stream of water was making it challenging to collect meaningful amount's of liquid for her to drink.

A small moving person caught the corner of Justine's eye as she was about to head back home. It seems they were collecting berry's fairly late in Justine's own opinion. For what ever reason despite the fact that with every step Justine took the ground beneath her cracked this person just didn't take notice. Clearly instead of keeping alert they were highly focused on their current task. Though she couldn't yet tell who the person was their figure appeared to be that of a woman. Justine knew if she could clearly see their face she would most likely know who they are as in this small town it wasn't hard to meet nearly everyone that lived here.

Just as it seemed Justine was going to grab this unsuspecting woman, her own stomach despite being nearly quiet the whole night turned over letting out a deep moan that caused the tiny woman to look behind her only for a moment before she began to run terrorized by what she had just seen. Justine easily made a few steps forward that then passed over the shocked and panicked woman. Seeing this giant girl sit down in front of her the woman tried changing direction to flee this intimating figure before being lifted into the air by a set of giant fingers belonging to Justine that had just sat down on her crossed legs in the middle of the dirt path.

Looking at the woman Justine held, even in the darkness she could tell it was Christina a 19 year old girl about one year older than her. She has been considered one of Justine's few good friends for some time now. Seeing the shock and cold fear pouring from Christina's eye's Justine regretted how much she had frightened her. Hoping to calm her friend down Justine smiled as she said, “Sorry to frighten you like that. This all just happened to me and now that I can't fit in the house anymore I worry who will care for my brother.”

Christina both surprised and afraid out of her mind being held softly in the grip of her giant friend replied by asking, “Why did you practice witchcraft?”

Justine frustrated that was the first question that came to her friend's mind said firmly, “Look I really and honestly don't know why this happened to me. I don't know anything about magic or any of that stuff, really I didn't even think it could even be real though now who knows. All I know is this has happened to me tonight.”

Christina felt sick looking down from the great height Justine held her at as she tried to speak clearly, “I believe you it's just this almost doesn't seem real. I mean if someone told me a giant girl like yourself was walking around I would think they have gone mad.”

Justine lightened her tone as she replied smiling, “It's good to know someone other than me thinks this is kind of crazy.”

Christina trying her best to avoid looking at the ground instead kept calm eye contact with Justine's huge face as she asked, “How did your father react when he saw this growth had happened to you?”

Justine looking at her friend who now easily rest in between the grip of her fingers thought (Her asking this question while I can still feel him move around in my belly really makes me feel like warm butterflies are crawling all over me and inside me.) Christina looked worried as Justine after taking her time to think about it said, “He was mad and didn't believe me when I told him I really didn't know how this happened to me.”

Christina could feel the tension building in the air as she then asked, “Isn't he mad that you aren't home at this late hour?”

Justine almost wanted to laugh at her question and it seemed Christina even thought it was foolish after saying it out loud. Justine caressed Christina's long brown hair with one of her fingers for a moment as she looked into the eyes of her tiny friend remembering just day's ago how they could embrace each other without the risk of crushing her like a bug. Having now passed the temptation to laugh Justine replied, “He is mad about a number of things right now. I doubt me going to the river in the middle of the night tops his list right now.”

Christina felt like Justine was leaving something out or trying to hide something. She had never quite seen some of the expressions on Justine's face that she did tonight. Nearly blushing when first asked about her father wasn't something she expected to ever happen. Normally it wouldn't matter to her, but Christina wanted to press on as she asked carelessly feeling more comfortable and relaxed in Justine's hand, “So what did your father tell you when he saw you towering over the house?”

Justine began feeling guilty not telling Christina the truth despite how dark that truth would be to her. Sadly Justine looking downward spoke, “At first he didn't even want to come out after it happened. Honestly I think he was afraid of me and my brother likely thinks I am a monster now.”

Christina did her best to comfort Justine as she said, “Even if you are bigger than 10 houses, I know your heart is even bigger. You know already that your brother couldn't think your a monster if he tried so don't worry about it.”

Upon hearing Christina's simple comforting words tears ran down Justine's glimmering cheek like a river flows down a mountain. After wiping her wet with fresh tears face off a bit Justine said, “I am grateful that you said that about me, but I don't think you would claim I had a big heart if you knew what I have done.”

Christina working though this acting like this was a normal sized life issue said kindly believing Justine was beating her self up for no reason, “We have known each other a long time, so I think you should be able to tell me anything weighing on your heart because I want to hear about it as your friend.”

Justine at this moment felt like she could trust Christina with anything. She couldn't think of a time in the past they mistrusted each other. Still worrying about what kind of reaction Christina would have to the truth of what happened to her father Justine asked Christina, “Are you sure you want me to tell you because this is something no one else can find out about?”

Christina then with a wide smile still held in Justine's warm enclosing hand replied, “You know my lips are sealed so feel free to get whatever has been on your mind tonight out, because it's not like I can read it and come up with something to help or comfort you about it.”

Justine rubbed her belly as she began slowly speaking, “When my father didn't come outside after this first happened, I asked him to come out of the house a number of times. Once he did come out screaming and yelling at me believing I must be a witch a powerful urge came over me. Finally after years of bottled up anger I took care of him once and for all.”

Christina seemed confused as she asked, “How did you take care of him once and for all?” Honestly becoming afraid of what her giant friend might tell her as she spoke.

Justine then replied feeling her friend shaking likely becoming fearful of what she was about to say, “I gobbled him up.”

Christina would be horrified if some girl she didn't know had told her this, but this was Justine a friend she knew like the back of her hand. There was no way despite the less than ideal relationship with her father Christina could ever see her shy and peaceful friend kill anyone. Thinking it was a joke Christina forgetting how high up off the ground she was now said asking with a laugh, “That's a good one, but what did you really do?”

Justine took her tiny friend from where she was held at nearly eye level down toward her growling stomach. Then pressing Christina's body against the warm soft flat surface of her belly Justine said asserting herself, “I really did swallow him whole and have felt him moving around in there while talking to you.” Christina as Justine spoke could hear the growls, moans and sizzling acidic juices coming from behind the surface she was being held against. The sound of her friends deep thumping heart beat mixed in with the sounds of the consistent bobbling sound Justine's stomach made. Though the chaos of those conflicting sounds Christina could make out a muffled scream.

Now Christina could claim being mortified as her state of mind as Justine lifted her back up. It wasn't long before she found herself looking right into her friends giant blue eyes that stared at her just waiting to see what she says. Christina still in disbelief of what she had been told spoke with a tone of disappointment, “You have always been such a kind person. I know your father wasn't a good person, but eating him like that is what a monster does not the kind sweet friend I have always known.”

Justine hardly could accept what Christina had told her just now. She knew Christina wouldn't agree with what she had done, but calling her a monster right after exposing her own insecurities about who she is felt like having salt rubbed deep within her fresh emotional wound. Justine didn't cry or become angry though as she managed to reply holding back her deep sadness, “You don't know what it was like. Sometimes he made me do things, awful and humiliating things that even now cause me to feel shame. I needed justice and tonight I was given what I needed to get it.”

Despite being told that her friend had swallowed a man alive in the name of justice, Christina tucked in her friends hand replied sympathetically, “I didn't know things were that bad. Still you know it's wrong to eat people even if they should face justice.”

Justine honestly couldn't have imagined having a conversation like this before tonight talking about eating people and her being a giant. Believing her friend had slowly become accepting of what she had done Justine said to her defense, “It was poetic justice after he punished me with no supper tonight. Besides it felt good when he tickled me with his struggles as he went down my throat into my hungry tummy.”

Christina quickly becoming disturbed with how causally her friend was speaking about eating a living human being started to tremble again feeling anxious that Justine not only brushed off her point of it being wrong to consume a person, but actually enjoyed the act of swallowing them alive. Christina for the first time began to wonder if Justine couldn't be returned to normal size how much food it would take to sustain her each day at such a massive size. Even more so she wondered what kind of food realistically would she need to eat for it to be worth while as she pictured in her mind deer, cows, sheep, horses and lastly to her horror men being devoured to keep Justine's massive body fed. Seeking to change the subject before becoming more afraid than she already had become Christina asked trying to mask her fears, “ About your brother, who did you want to help take care of him?”

Justine had almost forgotten that her brother was what she wanted to talk about most with Christina. Despite feeling her friend shaking and quivering in her hand again Justine this time assumed Christina was just cold while she said smiling, “As someone I have trusted for years, I want you to become his wife and take good care of him as my friend.”

Christina knew becoming the wife of Justine's brother was likely the best way to ensure he was well taken care of, but she didn't want that duty or burden placed upon her shoulders. Christina felt guilty looking at Justine's huge smiling face knowing she was about to lie to her despite the trust her friend placed in her by revealing what she had done. Nervously Christina not normally a liar spoke, “It wouldn't be proper for me to become the wife of your brother as I have promised to marry someone already.”

Justine sensing deception in Christina's voice felt betrayed, but gave her benefit of the doubt as she said with a questioning tone, “Let's go to his house then and convince him to break it off.”

Christina's blood ran cold and not just because of the nightly cool breeze washing over her so high up in Justine's hand. No this was because she had just bluntly lied to her hungry towering humongous friend. Christina spoke as her composure fell apart, “It's getting late, how about you let me down and we can talk about this more tomorrow?”

Justine tightened her grip around Christina's thin body as she firmly stated, “I want this settled tonight or instead of going to his house I will come to yours asking your family who this man is until someone tells me what I want to know.”

Christina then lying her ass off told Justine about a 21 year old man named James that lived near by in a tiny house that she claimed was going to be her husband. Justine seemed to fully believe what Christina told her after more details were provided. Christina hoped this lie would buy her some time while trying to figure out a way to come clean about why she didn't want to become her brothers caretaker and wife. As Christina was being carried to Jame's house she hoped things would work themselves out peacefully.

The fate of James by classified

 

Justine gently holding her tiny friend walked along the beaten dirt path's while avoiding cutting though the small stick like trees until coming to Jame's house who she had heard of before, but personally didn't know well. It was basically a small one bedroom log cabin surrounded by a few trees that didn't even make it above Justine's knees as she looked down upon the miniature wooden structure. Christina was put down slowly and gently to the ground some distance from the log cabin after Justine said kindly, “Let me handle this while you watch from down here.”

After walking here subbing her toe into a small yet strongly rooted tree Justine wasn't in the mood for a long drawn out waiting game. Getting down to the ground while crawling on all four's, Justine's impressively massive body was supported by her knees and hands with her belly directly over the modest pitifully sized dwelling. She knew whoever was in there wasn't going to dare leaving now with her prowling over like a lion. The rush of power coursed though Justine's veins as she easily reached down with her hand and tore the roof apart causally casting it aside just as she would have done with tiny sticks when she wasn't a living tower.

Christina while on the way over carried in hand by Justine could easily tell her friend was starting to get testy, but would never guessed she would so aggressively attack James home. Watching Justine from the woods so eagerly tear the roof of the log cabin off sent chills down her spine. Even more unsettling was to watch how easily her friends hand reached down into the exposed structure stirring around like she was pulling present's out of a small box. Then after having caught what she was looking for, Justine's unquestionably powerful hand came back up from the topless cabin to her face with two passengers between her fingers screaming at the top of their lung's. Christina knew right away one of them was James, but the other was a young woman unfamiliar to her.

Having secured both people that were in the tiny log cabin, Justine with a playful giggle hovered over the miniature wooden structure letting her bottom land directly on top of it with a loud crunch as the log's folded under her indefinite weight. The squirms the screaming tiny people made while trapped in the grip of her enveloping hand only angered Justine as she spoke clearing her throat, “James you have clearly had an affair behind my friend's back. Is there anything you wish to tell her before justice is served?”

James was shocked and confused as he said nearly ready to wet himself being held in the tight grip of a momentously huge girl, “I don't know what you are talking about with your friend, but I promise there isn't any affair.”

Rolling her eyes in disgust Justine knew what she was going to do. In her mind this man was a liar that had just broken the heart of her dear friend by having an affair with some woman she didn't even know. This gross vile act was going to reap Justice for the sake of her friend Christina who James had stabbed in the back by cheating on her. With her heart hardened and her mind set Justine began rubbing her belly as though to let it know about the new guest that would soon be checking in. It growled in response almost like it was happy knowing soon it might be satisfied.

Justine had heard James continue pleading that he wasn't guilty of an affair, but with her harsh booming voice silenced both him and the tiny woman as they heard the massive girl holding them captive say, “I gave you time to confess your transgressions against my friend Christina, but now time is up. Sorry about crushing the house by the way, but won't worry I am about to give you both a new home to stay in for the night.” The question of what new home Justine was referring to became clear to the frightened shrimp sized people once she pointed to her belly button and patted her flat smooth bobbling stomach.

Curious about what women taste like Justine moved the young pale frozen girl in her hand toward her opening mouth feet first as she tilted her head back slightly. Even as the tiny woman made contact with her wet tongue she didn't dare move or so much as let out a peep. Justine then used her finger to push the woman petrified with horror deep into her waiting watery mouth that had manufactured so much saliva that it pooled in the back her throat. James could only watch hopelessly as Justine started gently sucking on the tiny woman he was with.

Comparing the taste to when she had swallowed her father Justine enjoyed the feeling of the tiny young woman's smooth soft legs that began kicking around as she struggled against her massive soaked tongue. In the struggles the young woman made against the overpowering hot pink menace she slid over the hard wet surface of Justine's molars. The tiny woman found herself trapped for a moment between Justine's massive hard wet teeth and the soft slick flesh of the inner wall of her cheek. To those watching at this point the struggle tiny young woman made could easily be seen as a flexing bulge of Justine's right cheek. Being dug out by the reaching wet pink creature that resided in this cavern the young woman desperately cawed at anything she could with her long nails as she resisted fruitlessly from being pulled back into the space between Justine's tongue and smooth hard plate.

The fabric of the young woman's dress at this point has been completely soaked by the saliva glands dumping gallons of the liquid unto her while she has been toyed with in Justine's playful mouth. Pressing the young woman against the roof of her mouth Justine began to put suction pressure on the panicked woman trapped within her maw as she purred sucking upon the struggling body. The shocked mortified young woman wasn't much of a fighter as Justine kept sucking on her tender flesh with less and less resistance each second. All the tiny woman could manage when her head came out between Justine's wet plush lips was a deep breath before being pulled back in by the pink snake guarding the hot damp cavern that tormented her.

A deep bellowing groan from Justine's stomach seemed to demand the foreplay to end as a bulge could be seen from her neck when the sound ended. Justine couldn't feel the young woman struggle much until somewhere quite deep inside her. It felt like popcorn was popping inside her as the young tiny woman suddenly struggled frantically the rest of the way down until landing into the dark acid bath in the pit of her stomach. The activity within Justine's belly became very lively as the young woman fully realizing where she was thrashed around in a violent struggle against the loud contracting and dark organ that now contained her.

James yelled as he watched his lover be devoured alive by the huge gorgeous blonde holding him as she rubbed her stomach teasing him about where he will soon be. Christina had sat in the grass the whole time watching the person she had believed in commit the most horrific act's she had ever witnessed. It was understandable to her that Justine swallowed her father alive despite her own grave concerns about killing people. What Justine had done now however couldn't be morally justified in Christina's mind, but at the same time knew if she had been honest this wouldn't have happened. This inconvenient thought placed a large heavy burden upon Christina's own heart as she whimpered while looking up to James being slurped into Justine's mouth.

Trapped in the massive jaw of the girl that just swallowed someone else alive moments ago James rolled around beating on the wall of hard wet teeth that had just sealed shut behind him. In the penetrating darkness that enveloped him James could hear the feminine high pitched screams of his lover coming from the entrance of Justine's waiting throat. Justine chuckled at feeling the feeble struggles taking place inside her mouth and stomach occurring at the same time. Wasting no more time her long wet pink muscle pressed James toward the opening throat ready to welcome his arrival as Justine tiled her head far back wanting him to slide on down. His screams and thrashes were to no avail as James slid easily down Justine's wet smooth tube landing with a small thump in her belly.

It was nearly becoming erotic to Justine feeling the people she had just swallowed swim and wiggle inside her. Some juices flowed naturally out from between her legs as she began to blush with carnal desires. Guilt began to sink in as she thought about how Christina felt. Trying to calm herself down Justine crawled over to Christina who was down on her knees covering her eyes with hands soaked in her down tears.

Being slow and gentle Justine laying down softly said desperate to comfort her crying friend, “I know you hate what I did, but that guy hurt you and I just couldn't allow him to get away with it. Please forgive me for what I put you though and for doubting you. I shouldn't have let my passions get out of control. It's just when someone does something that hurts a person I care for it causes me great pain. That won't make what I did right, but I need a friend that understands me.”

Christina's anger had reached a boiling point seeing her friend act as though all she did was just hit someone for being a jerk instead of gulping at lest 3 people down alive in one night. Crying her eyes out Christina yelled, “No!.... Nothing you said will make anything about swallowing living breathing people alive with friends and family that will miss them, just to fill your gut is going to be understood by me.”

As she laid on her side Justine facing Christina said whimpering, “Don't you think I know that about people. It's just I was starving to the point I felt like fainting and when I saw James with that woman cheating on you...... I couldn't stop myself.”

Christina's guilt ran over her like a fright train hearing Justine cry so much because she acted based on a lie. One that Christina had told her to avoid being asked to marry and care for her helpless brother. If this was anyone else for any other reason Christina couldn't possibly entertain the thought of forgiving someone that had done what Justine had done trapping three people in her stomach to die a slow painful death. Christina couldn't tell if the reason for not being angry with Justine any longer was watching how easily she a powerful titanic being had been brought to tears or if it was the fear of being the next passenger to join those Justine had swallowed alive.

Still Christina cried as she said with a mourning tone, “It's going to be okay. I might not be able to understand why, but I can forgive you as your friend.”

Perking up though still sad Justine replied with a undertone of guilt, “Thank you Christina, it really matters to me that you can still forgive even after what I have done. I am so sorry about James betraying you like that and how angry it made me. It's just that I care about what happens to you so much that I lashed out before even thinking.”

At this point Christina's guilt nearly crushed her as she replied trying to cheer Justine up, “You don't need to talk about James anymore, I forgave you for it and as my friend I want you to be happy.”

Justine's eye's lit up upon hearing those words as she reached down to her tiny crying friend with a open palm and asked, “Will you rest with me here for a while.”

It seemed Justine couldn't think of anything else to say as Christina responded by stepping onto her open hand and laid on it to look at the stars. Feeling the commotion of the three people beating and kicking inside her turning stomach Justine felt satisfied though she wasn't going to tell Christina how much of a guilty pleasure the sensation was again. Allowing tonight's events to roll though her mind Justine couldn't help not feeling regretful. In the heat of the moment Justine had cast fair judgment aside in favor of primal urges and rationalizations. This fact made her feel ashamed and wonder what kind of person she has become.

After some time of looking at the star blanketed sky Christina seemed have at last become composed as she said, “It's getting really late, I think it would be best to get back home now.”

Justine then gently gripping Christina in her hand to ensure she doesn't fall begins standing back up. Looking down at the log cabin she sat on and leveled a small rush began pumping though her again remembering a whole dwelling had been destroyed just by her casually sitting on it. Feeling her stomach begin to turn over again it seemed air really wanted to escape out from the confines of the tight filled wet space. Unlike the last time, Justine wasn't ready for it to happen at all as she let out a small belch followed by some growling noises from the unsettled stomach still working on it's angry guest. Then looking at her tiny friend apologetically she says, “Excuse me, I know you didn't want to hear that.”

Christina was disturbed once more despite how delicately Justine had tried handling her small burp. She had just began to forget what Justine had done moving it to the back of her mind only for it to take a seat in the front row again. Now Christina felt sick and fearful again as the fresh memory's surfaced of watching people be taken in by her friends massive mouth only to slide down her gullet into that huge flat roaring belly of hers. Thinking about it all again sent chills down her spine as she said hoping this would ensure Justine's happiness, “Well let's talk about your brother. I think it would be a good idea if I took care of him and talked about a deeper relationship with him down the road.”

Hearing this stopped Justine from taking another step as she gladly replied, “I couldn't ever repay you for helping my brother like that. It's had me worried to death all night knowing I can't just walk into the house and give him a glass of water or make his breakfast tomorrow.”

As Justine held Christina in her hand on the way back to the house her brother Kevin was in she explained to her friend how what had happened needs to be just between the two of them. The moon provided luminescence on the dirt path as they talked about a number of subjects. Christina took some comfort in knowing she had made Justine so happy even if the prospect of being married to a paralyzed man wasn't what she had planned for her life.

Breakfest by classified

Christina couldn't dare bring herself to tell Justine now that she had lied about James being promised to marry her. Especially not after Justine made a late night meal out of him and who ever the woman he was courting. Being gently placed down in front of the house Kevin was in felt good after being carried over 100 ft in the air by Justine's hand for the trip back. Truthfully she almost felt like dropping to her knees to kiss the ground after being put down by her friends massive hand. Knowing it was late Christina headed straight for the now empty bedroom Justine had slept in before growing into a being taller than any building that existed in town. While trying to drift to sleep it was hard for her to avoid thinking about the other unoccupied bedroom that Justine's father had slept in.

Before going to sleep outside on her back Justine smiled as she felt the weakening struggles in her belly and thought about how her brother Kevin should be well taken care of now by someone she trust. Inside Justine's purring moaning stomach James could feel his skin melting off as he screamed aimlessly in the hot steamy dark powerful digestive organ he was confined inside of. From within the pitch black shifting prison he could hear Justine's heartbeat slow down while her windpipe began to produce a loud snore. While her father knew death was coming soon in the giant sleeping belly of his daughter Justine as he in his last breaths couldn't stop the burning fowl liquid from entering his lungs.

By morning Justine couldn't feel anything moving or poking around her insides as she rubbed her sleep filled eyes while trying to keep the sun from blinding her. Looking over at the house Justine from above saw smoke coming out of the chimney. At first Justine was in mild shock realizing all over again she really was bigger than several houses. Looking down at her bare rumbling belly Justine wondered what breakfast would satisfy her hunger. Spotting a deer out near the edge of the forest Justine began to salivate as she slowly moved closer to it. The creature had popped it's ears up on alert waiting for the right moment to sprint away. Unfortunately the deer falsely believed it could wait until Justine was only 300 ft away before trying to flee.

Shoving trees over with ease Justine trapped the poor defenseless animal under her palm before it had even gotten in stride. Using her thumb Justine snapped the deer's neck before shoving the freshly killed creature into her waiting maw. Nearly cringing Justine slammed her jaw down on the dead deer resting in her mouth. It exploded into a mess of oozing blood running down her tongue and teeth as she began chewing it up while ensuring her mouth was sealed shut. The blood to her tasted like bitter bronze and the meat while very warm also felt like it wouldn't stop oozing fluids. Some of the thicker bones took a moment to snap before agreeing to become part of a smooth meat ball that could very easily slide down the feasting towering girl's throat.

After having devoured the remaining part of the deer Justine walked slowly looking around carefully in the woods searching for movements. Peering though the trees she could spot a flicker of disruption that was caused by a deer moving though some bushes. Justine quickly ran toward what she had seen leaving a path of broken uprooted trees and deep foot prints in her wake. The brown creature was struggling to stand upright as it limped away from Justine's body so terrifying in size that it easily cast a shadow over the whole deer. This weak creature had no chance of getting away while injured this badly. Before the deer realized what was happening it found it's self in the clutches of Justine's soft grip. Then while gently petting it's brown fur with her finger Justine speaks sadly, “It's going to be over soon and then you will be in a better place where you won't suffer anymore.”

Almost as though the injured deer understood what was going to happen it thrashed around more intensely after Justine had spoken. After using her fingers to snap it's neck Justine gently placed the creature into her watery mouth. She flinched after biting down on the corpse of the deer that had just been killed by her hand. After mashing it into a red paste inside her mouth Justine swallowed half of the deer. Once she swallowed the remains into her waiting stomach Justine still feeling hungry began hunting again hoping to find a few more of the creatures to tide her hunger.

As Justine kept hunting for her breakfast in the woods Christina had just finished cooking the first meal of the day. Kevin was highly surprised to see Christina enter his room with a fresh plate of eggs as he asked, “Have you seen Justine?”

Christina seemed almost amused by the question thinking of Justine's current stature. Pushing that out of her mind she replied smiling, “It's kind of hard to miss her now.”

Kevin then remembering the sight of Justine's large legs out his window asked, “Is my sister really a giant of some kind now?”

Christina then kindly responded, “I know feeding you breakfast is something she would normally do. But you have to understand Justine couldn't fit in here now. So after we talked outside I told her I would be your caretaker.”

Wondering about his father and worrying about his sister Kevin asked, “Is Justine okay after my father became really angry with her last night?”

Christina felt like she had never heard a more absurd question in her whole life but remembered what Justine strictly told her to say as she said trying to stay disconnected from her emotions, “Your father ran out to Justine threatening to poke her with a hot iron. It was easy for Justine at her huge size to just rip it out of his hand and pick him up. After he asked to be put down on the ground......”

Christina couldn't speak the lie even though it's what Justine wanted her to tell Kevin so he wouldn't know what she had done. Kevin then left wondering what she was going to say made an assumption asking, “Are you trying to tell me that my father ran away after Justine put him back on the ground?”

Christina waited a moment before poisoning her lips with a lie as she said, “Yes and the rumor I heard while out this morning is that he fled to the new world to start over as he was so terrified with Justine's monstrously huge body.” Christina knew the dark truth however that his father wasn't heading for a ship, instead his remains were sailing deep within his sisters titanic bowls.

As Christina began helping Kevin eat his breakfast they kept the conversation going with other subjects. After they talked some more Christina's tone changed slowly as she became more comfortable with Kevin. Sitting by his bedside Christina said softly leaning into his personal space, “I would like you to think of me as someone more than just a caregiver.”

Kevin never thinking this would happen to him assumed this was an act of pity as he replied, “I am grateful for the offer, but surely other's are better suited to you than me.”

Christina knew this was true and if she actually married Kevin it would put all of the hard house work upon her shoulders and she would need to give him the care he needs at the same time. No other man in town around her age was this crippled and in need of supporting care. Cold fear then entered her mind thinking about what Justine might do if Kevin isn't exceptionally cared for.

Losing her self-control Christina crawled into Kevin's bed crying as she said, “I love you because your the brother of my friend and I don't want you to die feeling alone.” It was much more selfish display than what it appeared to Kevin as she was really thinking about being in the darkness inside Justine's belly when she spoke of dying alone. The horrifying fear of that place kept Christina's body shaking as she laid on top of Kevin who was becoming quite embarrassed as she held his head in her hands for a moment. He didn't protest however as he allowed Christina's tears drip upon his face while she cried.

Kevin could tell something was wrong as it was literary painting Christina's face with her tears as she cried. He softly asked, “Are you afraid of Justine?”

Christina couldn't hide it as she said still in Kevin's bed, “Yes Kevin I am, she is far bigger than the house and could easily eat a whole horse.”

Kevin was both concerned and angered by Christina's words as he replied kindly, “After seeing just her huge legs I felt fear at first. But just because Justine has become huge doesn't change her heart or how wonderful of a person she is.”

Those words sounded much like something Christina had told Justine before seeing James slide down her friends throat. Hearing what he said only made her feel more remorse over the deadly lie she had told. Christina before giving him a kiss on the cheek spoke sadly, “I couldn't have said it better, it's just this all scares me not knowing what her life will be like now.”

Kevin took Christina's words as concern for Justine's well being while he blushed from her soft kiss. That was misreading her real underlining fears not just out of pure ignorance, but also because his sane state of mind needed his image of Justine in his mind to stay innocent. Trying his best to provide the comfort Kevin believed Christina needed he began to speak displaying confidence in his voice as he said, “Justine will be okay, I know that she can make it out there because nothing keeps her down. Even on some of our worst days she could still put on a smile on her face while I felt so sad that I welcomed death. She has always been the kinder, better and stronger person no matter what people did to her.”

Until now Christina never wanted to contemplate deeply how it must be like for Kevin. Being unable to move your legs while depending on someone else completely to survive was a depressing reality for him. He couldn't leave his room even unless someone carried him out. That bed and this room was his prison. More accurately his broken body was his mind's prison unable to go out and freely explore the world around him any longer. All he had was the window and the four walls each and everyday to stare at while anxiously waiting for the next time his sister came in to care for him so he wouldn't be all alone with his echoing thoughts.

As her genuine feelings for Kevin grew Christina wiping the tears away from her face said, “I know Justine will be fine, it's just I worry too much sometimes.”

After having calmed Christina down Kevin agreed to think of her not just as his caregiver, but his companion as well. She rested with him in his bed while they talked about other subjects. Christina avoided talking about his crippled state however hoping that would keep him happy.

End Notes:

Any suggestions and feedback would be helpful.

How Rumor's spread by classified

Justine after having eaten two deer rested by the river was desperately thirsty. A young boy likely around 12 was playing near by while she dipped her cupped hands into the shallow stream hoping to get enough liquid to quench her massive unrelenting thirst. After taking several hand cups of water into her mouth Justine looking at the boy down the creek wondered if he might be willing to interact with her. The young boy was so cute to Justine that she could just gobble him up. He was far too cute for Justine to literary consume though as she walked over to him carefully and while hoping no blood is on display she said smiling, "Hello down there I am just drinking water here so don't worry about me unless you are a deer."

This young boy had just heard this girls massive foot steps imprint holes into the ground deeper than he was tall and watched her drink more water than what his family had in their well. Now this towering girl many times his own size had approached him fully exposed and yet very intimidating at the same time. Terror struck his heart seeing Justine's teeth smeared with dark red liquid as she spoke giving while him a smile that perfectly displayed the gory mess still wedged between a number of her teeth.

He was quick to flee from her intimidating horrifying figure not even daring to look back. Sadness began to sink in realizing not one person yet has willingly allowed her to approach them yet. Justine worried she might harm him if she tried bending down to catch him like she had done to other people. She didn't know what she expected to happen by talking to him, but Justine did know it was only a matter of time before the whole town found out about her giant size. Though no one would likely believe the boy, others would begin seeing her until the rumor became a town fact. As the sun sat strictly overhead beaming heat down upon Justine's exposed sweating body she got down on her knees and used the taller trees as cover hoping to cool down some while trying to find something for lunch.

Between trees in a more dense part of the forest Justine saw a man carrying a dead dear he must have killed. Her stomach growled fiercely while her mouth turned into a bath of saliva while watching the man drag his kill along the ground. The temptation to take his prize was nearly overwhelming to Justine as she thought about the slain creature being dropped into her waiting mouth before siding down in meaty chunks into her hungry belly. Almost as though her legs moved on their own Justine shoved though the trees making each step sooner than the last as she made her approach upon the frightened man.

Putting the deer down the man pulled a long bow out of his bag rabidly as he could manage. He stuck an arrow on the string of his bow before pointing it at Justine once she was less than 100 feet away from him. While down on her hands and knees feeling the rough trees rub her body Justine after swallowing the saliva that had pooled in her throat asked the man softly, "Please Sir can I have your deer so I can eat?"

The man then yelled in a panic, "Just leave me alone witch or I will have to shoot you."

Justine's breathing became heavier as she was losing patience. Now snapping at the tiny man she said, "I need this deer to feed my huge body. I can't walk down to the town market to buy food like other people can. All I ask is for you to allow me to eat before I really become angry."

The projecting powerful voice of Justine truly unsettled the man as he replied while shaking, "I will shoot if you don't leave right now."

That broke the last second Justine was willing to wait as she easily walked over the man shocked at how long her stride was. It was truly a sight to behold as her powerful legs easily pushed the snapping trees out of the way with each step forward. The hunter seeing her nearly step on him with a dirt covered house sized bare foot choose this moment to fire a shot from his bow. The arrow to his dreaded fear bounced off the colossal girl's toned thigh as it made a minor scrape across her firm skin before dropping straight down into the forest below. Watching his arrow simply defect off Justine's enormous leg the man frantically tried grabbing his knife out his bag to defend him self. Seeing the giant fast hand barreling toward him the man dropped his bag in terror before he could get the blade contained within. The man by luck dodged Justine's reaching fingers only by a few feet when he swiftly darted from where her hand was coming in at though the trees that slightly hindered her movements.

Hiding most of his body hugged tightly to a tree still unmolested by Justine's movements in the area he desperately tried taming the terror rattling his bones while loading an arrow into the long bow he kept on his back. The unending sound of her echoing growling stomach as she clawed though the trees that made a thunderous crack each time one was snapped by her prying hands searching only for him forced his bladder to prematurely release it's contents. Then he heard Justine's voice as it forcefully vibrated though his body in booming waves upon each word as she spoke, "Come out little man, I only want to eat."

After having placed a 2nd arrow into his long bow the man partly having willed his composure to return took deep heavy breaths while he aimed carefully at Justine's impossibly high up face. It was hard for him to believe any of this was really happening as he slowed his breaths hoping to steady his aim. In his bones nearly frozen with fear he knew if he didn't hit this girl in the eye with this shot she would capture him and do whatever she wanted. Justine's massive chest only served to detract his focus as she began to stand fully upright using her eye's to scan the devastated forest around her.

Remembering the deer Justine lost interest in finding the man as she bent down again reaching for where the hunter had left his kill. Seeing that the towering girl so easily use her fingers to move whole trees away from where he had left the deer forced him to question the wisdom of what he was going to do. The time was now to strike however and acting on impulse the man fired a shot from his bow toward Justine's massive face hoping this time she would flee. For a moment he was confused at the lack of a reaction until the air was cleared by Justine's powerful voice as she said with fury, "All I wanted was that deer to eat and yet you shot me with an arrow that landed in such an indecent spot. Now little man this hiding game of yours will end!"

The man didn't understand what the powerful monstrously huge girl meant by getting hit in an indecent spot until allowing his eyes to drift downward between her towering strong legs. In her movement toward the slain deer and his fear nearly controlling him the hunter clearly allowed his aim to slip downwards hitting Justine in a very exposed sensitive place. Fully realizing the grave mistake he had made while aiming his fears only expanded exponentially as he watched Justine's powerful relentless hand move toward the tree that sheltered him like lighting.

Taking off from the tree getting uprooted he in a blazing adrenaline fueled sprint ran between Justine's towering legs while taking a short lived glance upward amazed with the size and attractive body of his foe. In the following moments Justine reached from behind the fleeing in panic man. He screamed using every last bit of air in his lungs as she lifted him upward. Still deep in his frantic mindless panic she carried him up to her waist near her starved belly that let out a long loud moan making it's implied statement very clear to read. While being held next to her impatient gut Justine mockingly said, "So you were going to shoot me right. Did you even try or was that the best a tiny indecent cowardly man like you could do."

The man squirmed with all his might while trapped in the grip of Justine's hand as he replied terrorized by her overpowering figure, "Please just put me down and let me go home with the deer."

The tiny micro sized arrow lodged between the folds of flesh between her legs wouldn't stop sending signals of pain up to her brain. Justine however wasn't going to allow this pain to be expressed and especially not in front of the man who caused it. Feeling her hunger pangs nearly burn a hole though her belly Justine was greatly swayed by the temptation to consume the man confined in her grip as she looked into his bleeding with fear eyes.

Calming down from her earlier rage Justine decided she wasn't going to kill him trying to be understanding of his great fear of her. Sternly Justine responds after gently putting the fearful man back on the ground, "It's clear that I am stronger than you so go back home now and leave that deer here for me to eat."

When Justine began reaching down for the deer the man stood over it and yelled pleading, "I need this deer to feed my family! Please I beg of you to find something else to eat."

Hearing the desperate man's words nearly brought Justine to tears as she backed away realizing if she took the slain deer then his family might go hungry for the night. The guilt from being so powerfully tempted to reach down and steal the innocent man's deer nearly crushed Justine's heart as she fled from the man who had been terrorized by her existence. After sprinting away breaking a number of trees in her massive wake Justine falls on her knees crying as she felt the weight of her own heart suffocate her while whispering softly to herself, "Have I become a monster?"

Wallowing in her tears Justine thought about what she had done last night and how she nearly let her mindless hunger override her sense of reason again. Maybe she was a monster after all Justine began to think while covering her face with hands that had blood on them. Even though Justine fully believed her father and James were guilty, looking back on what she had done doubts about choices made flooded her mind.

Making matters worse she had swallowed a young woman alive in her anger just because she was the person James was with. It felt like a ice cold dagger cut her heart open as Justine wept while crushing a turtle as she sat down completely unaware of it's existence. Could a person like herself be considered good still even after everything she had done. Justine wished she knew while thinking again about how she had only thought of herself when dealing with the poor man hunting deer.

Crying out as she rubbed her eyes Justine for a moment wished it would all come to an end. She didn't want to die, but her will to live had been drained by the memories looping though her mind of who she had swallowed alive knowing they endured a painful death. Worst of all some deep dark compartment of her heart had enjoyed the experience. Justine couldn't help feeling she not only was a monster, but an evil witch that can't survive without killing some creature to sustain her massive monstrous sized body.

Despite the fact Justine didn't honestly feel guilty about swallowing her father before, now even his death seemed to hold value in her heart as she looked within herself at what she had done in hindsight. Justine couldn't help thinking if she had not taken her father's death so lightly maybe then she wouldn't have allowed anger and hunger to so easily control her. Looking forward Justine thought about what it would take for her to survive wondering if one day would pass that didn't involve her killing something to placate her endless appetite. Realizing all of this was going to be the rest of her life and the old normal life Justine knew was gone she wept as her mind went blank unable to clearly think about her situation any more.

 

Past matters by classified

Pulling the tiny arrow the hunter had fired out from the entrance of her genital tract Justine shed some tears though it mostly was embarrassing and humiliating to her that a man despite the massive size difference managed to hit her most sensitive body part. Justine was just thankful it didn't penetrate deeply into her and cause bleeding. Thinking back on it she almost decided that the man hunting deer would make for good prey and hit the spot as a nice wiggling snack. Even though he did cause some harm to her Justine knew he only acted in self defense and could only look at the tiny broken arrow between her fingers with remorse over how she had terrorized him.

After nearly half an hour passed Justine couldn't find the will to get up from the spot she was sitting on. Hearing the cries in the distance a young man named Mark gawked once he saw the immaculate monumental girl with her soft tanned arms supporting her crying face planted in them. Normally he would likely flee from a creature this huge, but to him she was hurt and even with the abnormal risk factor he wanted to help.

Walking up in front of the sobbing towering girl Mark yelled upward asking, "Are you okay?"

She couldn't believe her ears. Someone had actually spoke to her first and willingly approached her. This gave her some comfort despite everything going on. Justine still sad replied picking her head up while looking down at the guy with blood shot eyes, "It's nothing you need to worry about."

Mark trying to cheer her up replied, "It didn't sound like nothing when I heard you crying from the other end of the forest."

Embarrassment flushed Justine's face when she thought about how far away her cries could be heard from. Even more so when she thought about the fact he could see her naked body. Justine knew she couldn't cover herself or blame the young man for looking at her even if the prospect induced an uneasy anxiety over her. Pushing her embarrassment aside Justine said explaining with a tone of regret, "I am a monster that nearly took a man's deer away from him just so I could eat. He fought me but it didn't matter what he did because I couldn't be stopped. I was so close to snatching that dead deer off the ground and eating it. His family would have went hungry at lest for the night if I had eaten that deer. No good person could ever even think about doing such a thing to an innocent man and his family."

Mark thinking about what she said looked at Justine's flat belly with ribs protruding clearly though her flesh. The purple blotches covering her body from yesterday before she had grown were now easy to see contrasted by the shining sun above. It made him wonder what could be responsible for causing such harm to her as he said trying his hardest to be reassuring, "You aren't a monster. That man should have tried to help you and yet he tried to hurt you instead. All you did was try to get something to eat and that isn't wrong."

With a slight smile Justine looking at him closer asked, "Are you Mark, the guy I met a few month's ago while going down to the river?"

The memory's flashed though his mind until in shock Mark remembered that encounter and now felt like it should have been impossible to forget. Excited Mark exclaimed, "Justine I remember that now and how your face looked after you had washed it off in the water."

Becoming embarrassed again Justine replied, "It's good to see you again too. I am just glad you weren't afraid of me like everyone else has been."

The natural question then pushed to the forefront of his mind as he asked, "How did this amazing growth or change happen to you Justine?"

Pleased that Mark didn't accuse her of anything when asking how she became an over towering behemoth Justine replied, "I don't know how or why this has happened. All I know is last night my body changed until everything else looked small."

Looking at the sweet cute though titanic girl before him Mark couldn't understand how anyone would want to harm her. Yet that reality is painted all over her body and now that he knew more Mark asked clearly concerned, "How did you get those bruises?"

This was a question Justine felt highly exposed and sensitive about. The memories still made her flinch despite the actual man that caused them being gone. It gave her the chills as she spoke lying, "I climbed up the mountain for a while trying to get a higher up view of the town. The rocks were harder to hold onto than I thought and I had climbed fairly high already so once my body started rolling down I bumped into a number of pointy rocks until some small trees broke my fall. It still left a number of marks and feels sore."

She wasn't lying when talking about feeling sore from taking some harsh blows even if they were from a fist at normal size instead of the rocks on the mountainside. Mark couldn't believe her story, it was literary the type of canned reply abuse victims are known give and worried with anger boiling within him Mark said, "Please tell me who did this to you."

It was plain as day that Mark wasn't going to allow the subject to drop easily. Justine didn't ever plan on exposing what had happened to her to this guy. The level of distress Justine was undergoing however made it difficult to withhold information as she said explaining, "My father when I was young was a kind man. That changed once my mother became ill and passed away. I did my best to care for her even though I was only 11 at the time. Father blamed me for the fact my mother died and on the day she died he took the last glass of water I had given her in his hand just staring into it. Then filled with rage in his eyes he threw it at the wall and yelled at me saying I am why she won't be here anymore."

Mark thought or really he hoped that what she would say next wasn't more alarming than what Justine had just said. Instead his rage only grew toward the man being described as Justine nearly ready to collapse into tears while speaking kept explaining as she said, "Things got worse over the years as he blamed me for things that went wrong. When my brother became crippled last year I feared how father would treat me. I remember when he came into my room sometime after they told us my brother wasn't going to walk again. How he sat on my bed and caressed my hair as he told me I really have grown into a beautiful young woman. He told me that I was truly the woman of the house now and said there were things only I could do for him. The next night he requested I come in his room."

At this point Mark wondered what Justine was going to say next even if deep down he knew. Now as she kept explaining Justine couldn't hold back her tears as she said, "He told me then that while I couldn't replace my mother that I could still do the things she did for him that made him happy. I told him that I wanted to see him happy again not knowing what he really wanted from me. I didn't at all expect him to push me onto the bed as he told me to take everything off. We fought for a while until he overpowered me and told me this was going to hurt because I wasn't being a good girl. He did what he wanted to me late into the night and I got out of bed almost limping the next morning never having felt so humiliated in my life. After going though that a few times I just laid on the bed when he asked and let him do it because he promised it wouldn't hurt then. For a while he treated me better after not fighting him anymore. That didn't last as he kept getting angry with me like he did last night when I didn't cook dinner correctly."

This was infuriating to Mark, that father was no man. He was a monster that should have the very life straggled out of him. Not able to hold his tongue a moment longer Mark yells, "By God as my witness I will teach him a lesson if that is the last thing I do! Him doing such horrible unthinkable things to you isn't forgivable."

Clearly teaching a dead man anything was a waste, but Justine found comfort in Mark's words knowing someone understood how she felt about her father. It was tempting to also explain that she had killed him, but Justine smiled softly as she replied, "It's okay Mark he is long gone and I doubt he would dare touch me again while I could pack his whole body into the ground with one foot step."

Something about what Justine had said about so easily crushing a big strong man if she desired astounded Mark. He looked at her toes each just a tad smaller than a himself wondering what it would look like if she did step on someone. Before allowing himself to stare Mark said still angry, "Honestly I wouldn't mind if you did kill him. It's always the damn cowards that inflict the most pain and suffering on others."

Wishing to change the subject Justine rubs her eyes as she says, "That's all in the past now Mark. What has happened to me is my life now. I need to find a way to survive like this as it's hard for me to catch deer despite my size. When I want to drink water it takes many handful's from the river before my thirst is taken care of. When I sleep all I have is the cold hard ground and the stars above to cover me. Worst of all I fear how the town will react once they know I exist like this."

He didn't think about it before, but now Mark was left asking himself how Justine can survive at her current size. Then thinking about the town, they would surely have people eager to slay what they would likely call a giant witch or beast. After thinking upon what he heard Mark replies, "You know Mrs. Francis who owns that farm with a lot of cows. I can go there first while you wait in the woods until I wave my hand to tell you she isn't around. Then you can come and eat a cow or two so you won't go hungry tonight while avoiding anyone else seeing you."

The prospect of stealing from this woman Justine knew made her feel mildly guilty, but from having mixed results at best when hunting deer earlier for breakfast and no lunch she was starving. This suggestion gave Justine a great sense of relief as she said happily, "Let's go then I'm hungry and it will begin getting dark in an hour or two I think."

After Mark agreed to being carried by Justine's soft yet massively intimidating hand he told Justine again about his plan before she let him down near the farm while she laid down on her belly under the cover of the taller trees in the forest. Looking back Mark realized the trees didn't provide the kind of hiding place for Justine as he had hoped for seeing how the trees couldn't cover her radiantly beautiful barn sized face. After looking around for some time Mark believed no one was currently around. After waving his hand high Justine bolted from the ground as she rushed over the fence keeping the bewildered cows penned in.

Her speed shocked Mark as Justine reached down for one of the slowly fleeing heavy creature's with her swift massive appendages. Some blood ran down the creatures leg as Justine's long finger nail had dug into it when she had rushed to grab it while running away. The power to lift such a large and heavy beast with such ease was thrilling to watch to Mark as Justine placed the whole defenseless cow into her waiting mouth.

Justine liked how the cow tasted better than the deer so far at this point. She couldn't help but to cringe though knowing in a moment she would begin chewing the creature alive. The taste of the bitter blood and some of the gut's wasn't something Justine looked forward to when she ate. Putting that aside Justine quickly began slamming her teeth upon the struggling cow until it compacted into a red mess of exposed meat and running blood inside her slightly open mouth. Mark could see part of it though her parted lips as the skin of the white and black cow was replaced with the sight of a red pile being mixed together with saliva.

As Justine began swallowing the chunks of meat inside her mouth Mark heard a voice yelling from the near by house. A woman in her upper 30's came out screaming as she sprinted from the back door toward Mark. He knew this was Francis and she wasn't at all pleased with the sight before her. Coming right behind her was a young man armed with a musket. He was her son named John that gripped his musket tightly while watching the towering huge girl finish eating a whole cow. Francis then yelled at Mark, "What in the bloody hell is going on! Justine is a giant eating one of my cows."

Feeling the need to explain Mark calmly replies, " I know your upset, but Justine was very hungry so without many other food choices she came here. She really doesn't know how this change into a giant happened to her and needs help."

Rolling her eyes Francis rises her voice as she yells back, "Needs help you say... No she doesn't need help, I am the one losing my cows here. She must have messed with evil from hell for something like this to happen and should be burned as a witch for casting such a spell on herself."

Because she didn't really hear what was going on Justine reached down for a another cow still feeling quite hungry. Then Francis yelled toward Justine, "Put my cow down you evil witch."

The hungry humongous girl focused with eating proceeded with placing the cow into her blood covered maw. Francis losing her last thread of patience yelled, "That's it! John shoot that huge whore of a witch."

Seeing John point his long musket toward Justine's colossal figure Mark pushed him to the ground causing the firearm to prematurely set off with a small hunk of lead launching into the air never to be seen again. Justine clearly heard the cracking abrupt sound of the gun that had fired as she turned toward the tiny people including Mark below. It wasn't long before Justine came closer bending down as she looked at John with the musket still gripped firmly in his terrified state of mind as the towering girl glared at him.

Using her fingers Justine easily took the long firearm away from John. He could only watch as she used her powerful hand to crush the weapon he leaned on for comfort into a mangled metal mess. Justine with a small grin dropped the useless hunk of metal and wood before the shocked young man taking some delight in his apparent state of fear at how easily she disarmed him.

Francis grabbed John clinging to him in terror as Justine sat down with her legs crossed in such a way they were pinned in by walls of her smooth skin. They could only watch and listen to the monstrous girl as she ate the cow inside her mouth. They could hear large bones cracking under the pressure of her teeth as Justine kept chewing the creature inside her maw. Mark wondered what Justine planned on doing next as she swallowed more of the cows body.

After sending the last part of the creature inside her mouth down her throat Justine looked down upon those between her crossed legs as she said with a tone of disappointment, "You tried to shoot me John even though you know me. I don't really know what else to say even though I know you must be scared of me now."

Overcoming her fear Francis yells, "I told him to shoot because you are a cow eating monster. I can't have people taking my livestock without paying for it."

While his mother yelled John could only feel shame about what he tried to do. Mark could see the regret in John's eyes as he looked up to the disappointed towering girl he knew. Growing slightly testy Justine replies, "I don't have the money to buy the cows and I can't starve. So please promise to just leave me alone and allow me to eat some more of your cows."

The tone of voice Justine used made Mark feel uneasy as he had never heard her sound this way. As the two men's eyes wondered toward the exposed opening between Justine's legs Francis replied enraged, "No I won't promise to leave you alone while you eat more of my livestock you giant whore."

That insult was clearly stepping over the line as Justine clinched her fingers into a fist as she said in anger, "This is my hand that could easily come down on you if you dare mess with me again. Make sure you understand this time because next time I might hurt you."

Getting up carefully Justine walked over to a smaller calf that had fallen. Every foot step she made could clearly be heard from where Mark stood looking at Justine's powerful yet casual movements in awe. The young creature was helpless to escape it's fate as she came down with her eager hand encapsulating around it's body. Before shoving the young creature whole into her mouth she crushed the calf's head between her fingers. Meanwhile Mark watched as Francis made her retreat into the house along with John who looked back at Justine for a moment before he as well entered the house.

After making quick work of the small cow she devoured Justine looked down at Mark who was sitting down watching her eating. Feeling embarrassed she says, "Please don't think I am being a glutton. A girl needs to eat and I need one or two more cows to be full."

He would be lying if he said the thought Justine was eating a lot didn't cross his mind. There was a joke that passed his mind about being hungry enough to eat a whole horse. Justine though could easily eat a whole horse and still be starving. Mark really only expected her to only need one or maybe two cows at the most to feel full. The fact she was still hungry after eating 3 of the massive creature's chipped his ego slightly wondering how he could feed her on a date. Actually the thought of trying to date her made Mark uneasy realizing that making Justine angry could pit him against the great amounts of danger their size difference provides in spades.

Not wanting to leave Justine feeling awkward about the amount of food she had eaten Mark from the ground craning his neck up at the towering girl before him replies, "Nothing is wrong with eating after you have been starving."

After giving Mark a smile Justine walked over to a cow grazing alone. Justine laughed as she easily captured a cow that was cornered toward the fence. Before stuffing her face with this latest catch Justine remarked, "You guys sure taste better than the deer I had earlier."

Her blood painted mouth welcomed the terrorized cow as she swiftly crammed it in. Before Justine even began chewing on the creature she already sighted her next victim. Mark watched as her larger than wind mill legs closed the gap between a fleeing cow and Justine's powerful towering figure. The bones of the cow inside her mouth when they snapped under the pressure of her mashing teeth as she chewed created a deep loud cracking sound that almost felt like it's own shock wave to Mark's ears.

This cow fully aware of the danger, put every effort it could muster into escaping the clutches of the enormous girl perusing it. In the end this cow found it's self between Justine's fingers as it watched her chew up one of it's fellow members of this farm. Upon swallowing the rest of the creature Justine had just finished eating she opened her waiting mouth to this heavy cow that thrashed around in vein before landing on her wet tongue covered in the blood of it's other guest.

After feeling the remains of the last mammal she had eaten land in her gut Justine picked mark up off the ground and with a small smile hoping to hide the bloody remains behind her lips she said, "Thank you for suggesting this Mark. Now I should sleep better tonight on a full tummy."

Calm before the storm by classified

Justine had eaten a total of 5 whole cows before leaving the farm with Mark riding in her open palm as they talked on the way to her house. Meanwhile Christina had just began cooking dinner after explaining to one of her brothers where she was. With a loud knock on the front door that made the door seem almost hollow she rushed to answer whoever had come to the house. Once enough of the person could be seen to determine their identity as she opened the door they yelled, "Why did you leave home last night and not return without telling us. Your father was worried sick and here you are cooking dinner as though everything is fine."

This was Christina's mother that had just unloaded her grievances and made very clear how upset she was. Feeling guilty Christina apologetically replied, " I am sorry Mother, last night a lot happened. Justine's father had run away and she needed help taking care of Kevin because something had happened to her."

Her mother still upset replied, "What happened to Justine that made her unable to handle being alone one night with Kevin, because your brother didn't tell me much."

This question really left Christina in quite a tied up pickle as she didn't wish to lie, but at the same time didn't want to be called a liar after explaining Justine was a giant now. Withdrawn Christina waited a moment before cautiously replying, "That is hard to explain because I don't think words alone will help you understand what happened to Justine. She would prefer if I didn't tell people and wants it to stay a private matter."

Being tolerant though not satisfied with that answer her mother said, "I guess it's a sensitive topic so I won't ask for more detail's, but you can't stay here overnight. We will allow you to come here and visit to help out, but your still expected to help your younger brothers and sisters with daily tasks."

This was a fairly reasonable response and normally Christina would agree. Normally was the key word here, nothing about Justine's change was normal nor was it a good idea in Christina's mind to allow Kevin's care to be less than excellent. While keeping the dark possible outcome in the the back of her mind Christina replies, "Mother I intend to marry Kevin and begin a new life with him."

This left her mother suspended in her own thought's for a moment before she said, "You can't marry someone like that. Justine and the person she one day marries should be the one's taking care of Kevin, not you."

It was true Christina had an attractive body and could easily find someone more successful than Kevin to take her hand in marriage. This choice she was making though wasn't because of foolish love, but of cold unsettling fear that seemed more logical to her each passing moment. She just couldn't tell her mother the truth. Instead Christina's lips moved to lie as she said, "I love him with all my heart and couldn't even think of leaving him now. I know you won't accept how I feel, but I am asking you to let me make this choice as a young woman I am not the little girl I was."

Her mother wasn't scammed by Christina's remarks as she raised her voice when she replied, "Are you lying to me Christina, because this doesn't seem like you at all. Falling in love this quickly with a guy like him who you would need to take care of like a baby instead of a grown man. That isn't how I raised you and it's not proper for a lady like yourself to give away your heart so easily."

Growing hostile Christina responded, "You have told me what is proper all of my life. This time though I want to do something not because it's what you or father want's from me. I want to be happy and make this choice based on what my heart desires instead of what you tell me I should do with my life."

Upon taking some time to cool off her mother replied, "I don't believe this Christina, it's just not like you at all. Expect me and your father to come talk with you about this matter later when some of this foolishness of yours has hopefully gone away."

Watching her mother leave like that left Christina with a odd feeling as she never expected to say something so bold to her own mother. At this point she also questioned how much of her actions were fear driven and where her developing feelings for Kevin began. Just as she couldn't see her mother any longer Christina spotted Sarah Justine's best friend whom she as well held in high regard. At first Christina felt happy to see her until thinking how she would react to Justine after her huge change in size.

After inviting Sarah into the house she helped Christina make dinner. Thinking upon the likely outcomes of trying to explain Justine to Sarah it seemed best in Christina's mind if Sarah found out by seeing her when she came back from hunting. Kevin alone in his thoughts couldn't help feeling left out of the conversation the girls were having in the kitchen as they cooked.

Sarah began to notice one of the cups on the table behind her slightly vibrating. What followed was a faint thud that barely could be heard. Christina then said, "I guess Justine is coming back now."

Confused Sarah replied asking, "Just what do you mean by that?"

Every cup and plate set on the table had been jolted though still left in tact as one more louder much more defined sound cut though the walls. It only became more intense as time when on until Sarah found herself clinging to Christina's arm trying to pull her out the house now wholly shaken and rattled by Justine's causal walk toward the structure they inhabited. Sarah jerking on Christina's arm once more said nervously, "The house might fall apart if this doesn't stop. We should step out for a while until things settle down."

Embracing her frightened friend Christina patted her gently on the back as she said, "Please don't worry the house is built well. Now if we go outside you need to be ready to see Justine and how she has changed okay."

Pulling away from Christina's soft embrace Sarah replies, "Yes lets go outside and find Justine."

This reaction dumbfounded Christina's as Sarah didn't even ask what she meant by change. Going though the rear broken door way Sarah stepped outside enjoying the fresh air. Christina looked toward the forest easily spotting Justine's figure that contrasted greatly against the much smaller trees that bent to her very presence. It was always funny to Christina that Justine and Sarah looked so much alike as though they were twins due to both sharing blond hair along with many similar body features.

Until yesterday they were both even the same height. Clearly that isn't the case anymore as Justine's towering presence made both Christina and Sarah figures seem insignificant compared to her awe imprinting stature with the height to almost reach the sun and the size to level buildings with causal ease. Sarah's eyes soon met the horizon of the forest landing on Justine's impossible existence that she couldn't comprehend.

Christina looked over to her friend Sarah overwhelmed with shock at what she was seeing. To Sarah her eyes must be lying as what they screamed to her was impossible and couldn't be true. Justine was stepping on whole huge trees and breaking them under her as though they were only twigs. The blood in her veins felt like it was draining rabidly from her body as the reality as she knew it was fracturing apart inside her mind.

Suddenly Sarah collapsed from the pure shock induced by the sight of Justine's fantastic prodigious figure. In a rush Christina's hands moved to check on her friend knocked out cold from her own denial of reality. Feeling tingles throughout her spine Christina knew Justine was right behind her, towering into the clouds above.

Justine seeing both of them bent down to get a closer look while being careful to not let mark slip out of her hand. Christina turned around after checking on Sarah to the sight of Justine's massive body covered in purple marks. She knew how those were inflicted and for a moment felt guilty over her past inaction. While Justine watched towering over her Christina said, "Sarah will be okay, it's just she fainted upon seeing you like this Justine."

Disappointed Justine replied, "When Sarah wakes up and is ready to see me like this, please let her know I want to speak with her."

Now that it was daytime Christina could fully appreciate the size difference between herself and that of her friend Justine as not one body feature of hers found shelter under the cover of darkness that had existed last night. Looking at Justine's toned strong legs Christina could only feel dwarfed knowing that with one foot step from her friends foot upon her body she would resting forever within the earth below her feet. A flash panic nearly overtook her mind as her eyes stared at Justine's belly remembering that was where James met a slow death. Christina adverted her fixated eyes from Justine's abdomen upwards toward her massive emasculate face.

The posture of Justine's smiling face almost caused Christina to fall into denial of what she had seen last night. The deeply ingrained memory's of her friend using a woman as nothing more than candy to suck on inside her mouth before swallowing her whole. The way Justine had effortlessly slurped James into her wet cave sized maw. Then seeing the lump created on Justine's neck when James entered her esophagus as he fought against being processed by the digestive ecosystem that pulled him downward into his final resting place. After seeing the flexing bulge disperse under Justine's collarbone Christina remembered how red her massive cheeks had become.

Those burned in memory's refused to fade away as she looked up at Justine and a man being carried by her hand. Christina had met him before a number of times in town and knew his father though her own parents. Mark was someone Christina almost wanted to court, but her mother said she could do better and that it's not a woman's place to make the first move. Despite her own feelings Christina had always managed to keep her distance from Mark until now where Justine gently placed him on the ground right in front of her.

Flustered Christina replies clearly agitated, "Mark you shouldn't look at her like that, it's indecent and shameful."

Embarrassed nearly out of his mind Mark replies, "Justine can't help being naked and I don't mean to ever disrespect her by staring, it's just amazing this has happened at all."

Giggling Justine finding some amusement in her friends reaction says with a soft relaxed voice combined with a serious undertone, "Now Christina be nice and Mark watch your eyes or I might need to teach you some manners."

Still holding onto Sarah's unconscious body Christina asks, "Mark can you help me carry Sarah into the house?"

Before helping Christina carry the girl who clearly had a weak constitution Mark replied, "Sure"

Feeling pressure building inside her bladder Justine interjects, "Thank you for taking care of Sarah. I will be going into the woods for a while to take care of private matters."

As Mark helped Christina carry Sarah he asked, "Why did Justine seem so eager to leave?"

The answer was obvious to Christina as she said, "You should know even girls need to pee right."

While Justine found a spot fairly deep in the woods to swat down and begin releasing the pressure inside her bladder a man hid behind a tree not able to believe his own lying eyes. This situation couldn't possibly be real thought the man upon gazing up to Justine's towering impressively captivating beautiful figure. Her smooth firm breast could easily level his home due to their massive size. Even if this girl was normal sized she was well endowed with a nice rack in the excited man's mind as he couldn't help feeling attracted to the giant blonde girl that looked around with her soft blue eyes before slowly bending her knees.

All this man had planned on doing was going to the river to fish and while on his way this girl whom can't be explained with any known enlightened teachings had disrupted his travels with her mere intimidating awe inspiring presence that made even the towering tree he took shelter under feel inconsequentially small compared to her. Looking at Justine's dirt covered feet he could only be impressed with the power they had in knocking full grown trees over with every foot step she made. The imprints her feet left upon the ground could easily fit five or more whole men in them.

Staring at her immense figure invoked fear as he thought how easily she could kill him. It wouldn't even need to be intentional as just a few missteps could end with him deep within the ground he stood on as nothing more than a small red stain on the arch of her foot. The face of this colossal girl had the man nearly doubting his own sanity as it entranced him with how smooth it's features were along with how softly her huge blue eyes glimmered from the sunlight.

The sound that followed was that of a raging waterfall caused merely by Justine's doing what came natural to her in releasing the yellow liquid that had been slowly mounting pressure in her bladder. The way the ground was painted and the mangled trees below the giant girl blended into the mans mind as he couldn't help feeling terrorized with amazement at the spectacle before him as mighty trees that had been crushed under this girls foot now were nothing more than a spot for her to unleash a torrent of dark yellow fluid with a stark stench that flowed over him as warm liquid begin to pool into a large pond.

Coughing as the reflex to the fowl smell washing over him Justine happened to spot him as he was bending over sticking out from the tree that had hidden his body from view. Embarrassment felt like it was wrapping around her tightly as she thought about what he had seen. The worst part is she wasn't even done yet as the golden waterfall still kept flowing while this man watched her lustfully and afraid at the same time. Seeing the huge glare in Justine's massive ocean blue eyes the man turned around and begin his terror fueled sprint hoping with every fiber of his being she didn't catch him.

His hope was confirmed to be in vein as he saw giant fingers suddenly wrap around his body. He knew this was it, she had him and there was nothing he could do about it. Being brought to his massive captors face his only wish now was to survive this encounter. Justine's overwhelming embarrassment converted to anger as she spoke invoking a tone of a staunch harsh statement, "Who are you and why did you stare at me while I was peeing?"

Shaking in cold blooded fear the man being held in her tight firm grip replied, "My name is Brad and I never intended to stare. It's just I can't believe this is happening at all."

This answer wasn't satisfying to Justine as she snapped at him saying, "So that is why you indecently looked at me with those lustful eyes and couldn't at the very lest look away while I was peeing. No Brad I don't think you sincerely made a mistake like that. Instead I think you are in love with your sexual immorality and worst of all you remind me of him!"

Inside Brad's mind he wondered who this guy was the titanic girl was referring to and feared bad news was coming for him quickly. Desperate to defend his actions Brad blurted out his reply pleading, "Please forgive me for my sins, I wasn't thinking and I couldn't help but to be taken in by your captivating legs."

He couldn't believe what just came out of his mouth, he had effectively told her he really was a pervert. Looking at her flaming eyes glaring into his body roasting him with his own terror, Brad knew something was going to happen and it could easily be the end of his life right here right now. Justine had heard all she needed from this man who embraced his own immoral act and confessed he was guilty. Brad was a shameless gutless perverted man that should pay for his sin in Justine's mind and she knew just how she wanted punish him.

Watching her lips part as she extended her elastic wet hot pink tongue confused Brad as he wondered why Justine's mouth was opening so widely. She didn't respond to what he had said and the anger expressed on her face was replaced with something else he couldn't quite put his finger on. Being dangled over the bumpy reddish slick flesh just waiting for his arrival made Brad realize what was going on.

Before he could speak Justine dropped Brad onto her tongue that rolled up around his body shortly afterwards. He was covered in her saliva and the flesh of her soft moist strong tongue that slowly reacted into the dripping wet maw that had glazing strands of clear liquid that were like pillars attaching themselves to the roof of her mouth. The sight of the setting sun began to fade as Brad was pulled deeper inside the closing jaw of his captor. Justine's lips sealed him in tight as she chuckled feeling him squirm frantically.

Justine didn't plan of swallowing him when she placed Brad inside her mouth, but thinking more about how shameless he was it didn't feel like just teasing him would be enough punishment. On a deeper level Brad was the around same age and build as her father. It didn't matter much to her at this point that he wasn't really him, she needed this to feel like that man was getting justice a second time.

While sealed in this dark hot moist cramped soft cavern Brad could only think of his family. He had been cheating on his wife for years with a much younger woman and now trapped inside the mouth of a giant attractive girl death was likely coming soon. His struggles were pointless and any hope of survival was cut off when Justine's lips shut out every last bit of light when they closed together.

As Brad rested on the large relaxed tongue and took in the fowl thick misty air washing over him he spoke quickly whimpering, "God please forgive me for what I have done to Amelia. I should have never slept with Windy and would take it back if I could. Please God just take care my family."

After his spoken repentance Justine's tongue pressed him upward pinning him tightly against her hard plate. Next Brad heard a loud gulp as she had swallowed the saliva that had pooled at the entrance of her throat. Justine had heard what he said clearly wondering she should do. Then as Justine relaxed her tongue Brad found himself resting for some time in the pitch black darkness of her maw while she thought, (His wife would be better off without such a man, but if I do this what about the rest of his family. They really shouldn't have a need for such a worthless man. One so much like my own father, Brad likely gets drunk and beats them too like he did. People like him can't be trusted at all and killing him should be justice. I think what want to do is why this happened to me, to punish the people others can't touch.)

Allowing her lips to part Justine slowly used her fingers to pull the soaking wet horrified man out of the damp pink cave that had imprisoned him. Clearing her throat Justine with a cruel mocking tone said, "So you think repentance after years of sin is going to save your skin. Oh sorry, but justice has other plans and when I eat you it's going to feel good when you tickle me while going down my throat into my belly. You should go well with the cows I had earlier as a little bite sized meal before going to sleep."

Being dangled in the angry terrifying monstrously huge girls hand above the mouth that had just threatened to devour him alive Brad frantically begs crying, "I know what I did was wrong, but please I beg you in the name of God don't kill me. I don't want my sons and my daughter to lose their father."

Brad couldn't help to but to scream in pain as Justine in a angry reflex dug into his right leg with one of her long strong finger nails. Justine's heart was burning with anger as she said, "Is that all you have to say for yourself, that you know years of betraying your own wife is wrong. It's disgusting, it's vile and you are a evil man who doesn't care about anything but yourself even when you try making it about others."

Being called evil despite what he had done felt unfair to Brad as he shaking with fear spoke, "I really do care about my wife, my children and don't want them to grieve when I am gone. Please I am begging you for the love of God believe me and spare my life."

Slightly calming down Justine said still boiling with anger, "Because I am feeling merciful I will give you a choice, show me to where you live and confess to your wife that you have committed adultery and if she forgives you then I won't punish you. The other choice is for me to eat you right here and now so choose wisely."

No matter how ashamed Brad felt about having to confess to his own wife that he slept with a younger woman behind her back he didn't want to die. Still in pain Brad yells, "Yes I will show you where I live, confess my sins to my wife and swear on my life to never so much as look at any other woman."

With a more questioning tone Justine sternly stared asking, "Even though I am a giant that you hardly know that just threatened to eat you, your willing to trust me enough with where your family lives even though I might kill or eat them for all you know?"

Brad didn't think about the question at all as he was desperate to avoid death. His only thought right now was to submitting to whatever she wanted under the terrifying thought of being killed. It only took mere moment's before he said looking into the big blue fierce eyes of the towering girl that had total power over his very life, "I don't have a choice if I want to live so yes I will do whatever you want."

This was truly a pathetic coward she had in her grasp willing to do whatever it took to avoid dying. Brad failed the morality test Justine had come up with to prove he wasn't the man she believed he was. It didn't matter now what else he said, she was going to swallow him whole and alive. No one could stop her and she wasn't going to let this perverted coward live.

With a stark grin on her face Justine harshly said, "You are a coward willing to risk your whole family just to save your own worthless skin. All you are good for now is food."

His begging, pleading and thrashing around didn't prevent Justine from sticking her long wet tongue out from her opening giant mouth. Brad quickly yelled short pleas begging the titanic girl to spare his life but Justine no longer cared what he said. She ensured to give Brad a long powerful lick with her dripping wet lounge that brushed against his body with it's bumpy soft slick surface. Though he was already soaked from his last visit inside Justine's mouth this only gave him goose bumps as with every passing moment this girl took more pleasure in his terror. Before shoving Brad head first into her waiting mouth Justine remarks with a grin, "You taste hairy like my father did when I ate him. Please make sure you struggle a whole lot in there little man as I really enjoy it when someone tickles me from inside my belly."

Finding himself deep within Justine's hot fowl massive maw again Brad wastes no time trying to crawl back out. His effort proved useless as the elastic tongue dwelling this pinkish cave pressed him against the hard slick roof of the living huge trap he was confined inside of. Beginning to suck on his struggling body, Justine giggled fully enjoying her acts of torment upon the small powerless man inside her mouth. The sound of her playful reaction boomed inside the wet tight space Brad was stuck in. What followed was Justine's moans as she sucked harder on his whole body fighting to escape her huge tormenting wet pink snake like appendage.

With his head facing her waiting throat Justine began to press Brad's body up against her soft plate. He began to feel his head rushing downward as he slid toward the eager impatient wide opening. Before fully entering the soft wet constricting tube made of fleshy walls Justine again swallowed, this time much more harshly letting out a sound that powerfully projected throughout the surrounding forest.

Pleased with his struggling as he battled the tight forceful constricting rings of her esophagus Justine giggled with delight. This was like getting revenge a 2nd time against her father and she loved every moment of it. Brad for every meaningful propose was her father in Justine's mind as she felt him fall into her elastic digestive compartment. Her stomach upon receiving the new occupant released an air pocket that resulted in Justine burping as she then said as a memorized reflex, "Excuse me"

Looking around she laughed realizing no one else around was there to hear her excuse besides the guest inside her stomach. Licking her lips Justine wondered how she would control this growing desire of hers only compounded by how disgusting it had been to chew up the bigger deer and cows to fit down her throat. Justine didn't want to create a habit of eating people, but thought if the person was bad enough she could justify eating them to help keep her hearty appetite in check.

Tall tales by classified
Author's Notes:

Might be the last chapter for a while.

 

As Justine looked at the setting sun, Brad was cramped inside her active stomach with it's convolutions and contractions as it poured acid upon his body. The raw mush of cow meat didn't leave him with much room as he was sandwiched between the partly digested meat and the elastic wavy rippling wall of the organ that slowly oozed with burning liquid. Compounding his plight was the chaos of sounds produced by her deep thumping heart beats along with her lungs sucking in air from above him while the rest of her digestive system growled endlessly from below.

He was desperate to climb out of this dark fowl living cell that tormented him, but without his sight he couldn't even tell where he had come in from. Coughing though the hostile hot fowl environment Brad yelled while pounding on the firm wet wall of her stomach, "I am not food! Let me out you damn witch from hell."

Petting her belly Justine enjoyed his pointless struggles as she began her trek back home. It felt like she had gotten sweet tasting revenge against her father all over again and it was truly a euphoric exhilarating experience to Justine, extracting so much desperate fear from her victim before swallowing him alive. At this point Justine didn't have pity for Brad as he was guilty of a number of disgusting acts. Besides to her people were taster to eat whole than having to chew up the raw meat from large animals. One thing that did cause her to consider the moral weight of her actions was the fact she chose to eat him despite not being more than mildly hungry thanks to the cows she ate. Justine knew she was going to keep what she had just done a secret between her and Brad who soon would be taking it with him to his grave.

Meanwhile Christina inside the house was talking to Sarah who after waking up still couldn't wrap her mind around what had happened to Justine. Mark leaving the girls to discuss among themselves left the house to get back to his own home. While her eyes wondered around the room Sarah said, "When Justine returns I need to apologize for how I reacted earlier. She is my best friend and yet I couldn't get over it."

Not wishing to see her friend feeling guilty Christina replies, "It's only normal to be afraid and shocked when something so unbelievable happens. As her dear friend I am sure Justine understands why you fainted."

Cheering up Sarah says, "I can't wait to hear how her day has been, it must really be amazing to look at everything from so high up."

Her remarks about height sent a chill down Christina's spine as she remembered how uneasy being carried by Justine had made her so high off the ground. Trying to keep a smile painted on her face Christina replies, "I am sure it's been interesting, Mark told me some things while you were still asleep."

With very small quakes entering the house Christina knew that was caused by Justine as she went outside with Sarah. It wasn't long before Justine's towering figure could be seen in the distance. Once Justine had gotten fairly close she bent down to say softly, "Sarah I am glad to see you. Sorry that I scared you earlier as I know this change that happened to me frightens people."

Sarah nearly cried as she said, "I am the one who wanted to apologize for hurting your feelings, I know the last thing you wanted to see was me being afraid of you. Becoming a giant must be frighting for you and yet I was the one who allowed fear to overcome love. I feel completely ashamed and hope you can forgive me."

Placing her expansive open palm before her two normal sized friends Justine warmed up by Sarah's words replied, "You always know what to say and that's why I don't think I could ask for a better friend than you Sarah."

While Christina and Sarah stepped onto Justine's soft warm platform being offered at the pub in town John was on his 4th drink of rum. The man tending the bar laughed as he asked mockingly, "So when do I get to meet this giant cow eating witch?"

With intoxicated fueled anger John replied, "It's not a damn joke, Justine is huge and I don't know what to do. We can't lose any more cows without risking the whole farm going under."

Then a man entered who clearly was a mess, his clothing was torn up and his expression engraved upon his face looked like he thought the world had ended. Sitting down near John he began telling his story despite the fact no one asked him to do so, "I know not one person in this place is going to believe me, but when I was heading home after having killed a deer some beautiful blonde girl ran to me. This girl was huge and I don't mean she was fat. No she was thin as bones and taller than any of the trees that were crushed by her feet when she walked over them. She demanded that I give her my deer to eat. I tried shooting her with my bow, but this girl laughed it off once she had me in her hand. I thought for sure she was going to kill me, but she didn't. I don't know why, but we need to do something before this evil giant witch hurts someone."

The bar tender's face grew slightly pale as he said, "Okay John that's funny getting someone else to tell stories of giant witches, but the joke is over you got me."

With a quick snap John replies, "It's no joke, Justine is a giant and that man must have seen her too."

One man sitting at a table nearby overhearing most of this chips in, "If we have a real witch of some kind then the pastor needs to know."

Then springing out of his chair a man who works as one of the towns watchmen says firmly projecting his voice, "We aren't going to have a witch burning here in this town. What is going to happen is I will take three men with me to this woman's house and get to the bottom of this cow theft business."

Nearly incoherent the deer hunter that had encountered Justine earlier says, "That isn't..... going to work against.............. that giant wit-ch...... they would surely d-die. It's going to take a whole army to fight ............ her."

Adding on to what the hunter said John speaks with urgency, "If we are going to confront Justine and need to fight her we are going to need more people."

The watchman took a moment before he said, "We aren't going to send an army, but I can get more men to join me tomorrow morning and together confront this young woman about the crimes she is being accused of. I would like both of you men who have witnessed her acts to join me and because it seems one of you knows her personally to show me where she lives."

Some time passed as the men went over the details and the hunter was very reluctant before agreeing to come along. When John came home and told his mother of the plan to confront Justine she said, "I am coming with you and hopefully when those fools actually see that giant witch they will kill her."

He understood his mother's view point, but replied sadly, "Justine is someone I have known for some time, I don't want to kill her mother."

Enraged she says, "John you are going to grab your grandfathers long sword and slash that giant whore with it until she is in hell where she belongs."

John's mother Francis was an attractive brunette 37 years of age, but her heart had a massive deep dark void always waiting to lash out at anyone who opposed her. Despite his protest John knew he couldn't refuse her and agreed with what she said. He only hoped that after this was over he could forgive himself for what he was going to do tomorrow.

As other's were plotting against her Justine wished Sarah a safe trip home as darkness began to fall with the sun slowly dispersing from sight. Christina had in this time asked Justine to sleep away from the back yard due to her loud snoring keeping her and Kevin up last night. It was embarrassing to Justine that merely sleeping near the house out back had caused her friend and even her own brother so much hassle last night with the sounds she made.

Seeing Christina enter the house after putting her back down Justine felt quite thirsty and made her way toward the river nearby. Getting down on her hands and knees on each side of the flowing water Justine planted her dry lips upon the water's surface hastily slurping up the cool clear liquid into her mouth that readily directed the stream down her waiting insatiable throat. A poor old woman beating clothing on some rocks seeing this massive giant young woman treat the whole river as her own personal drink to quench her thirst fled in terror after having burned the unbelievable image of it all into her mind.

Remembering the man she swallowed earlier Justine wondered if he was dead now as nothing had tickled her from inside her stomach for some time now. A tinge of regret entered her mind knowing her main reason for eating him wasn't his own actions but because his person reminded her of the father that had raised her. Then thinking about returning home Justine realized she couldn't personally wish Kevin a good night's sleep. It nearly crushed her heart for a moment knowing the reality of her current size combined with Kevin's disability meant their relationship was going to be distant.

Trying her hardest to keep this depressing emotional reality suppressed Justine finds a spot a fair distance from the house near the forest to sleep after having satisfied her thirst at the river. Justine felt good resting on a stomach that wasn't ready to eat her alive from the inside out despite how rough and cool the dirty ground was. Slowly but surely Justine drifted into a fairly deep sleep exhausted from hunting and the stress the situation being a giant placed her in.

End Notes:

 

I am nearly going to run into a huge number of forks in the road of where I want the story to go.

The witch hunting party of 13 by classified
Author's Notes:

Law enforcement might be walking into more than they are able to handle.

 

Brad had never expected to not only be pinned against a bunch of chewed up cattle meat, but drown as a torrent of cool liquid had entered the tight organic chamber he was hopelessly trapped in. Despite his best frantic effort's he couldn't move to stop the violent downpour of cool clear liquid from being forced down his throat, nose and mouth as Justine had been taking the water in the river to cure her thirst. He knew this was his miserably pathetic end, to drown in what his titanic gorgeous captor had drank after having watched her expel what she had been drinking earlier. It wasn't long before the raw force of the relentless stream of water pouring down from the opening ring of Justine's stomach ruptured Brad's lungs resulting in his swift though painful death. When Justine had laid down to sleep his corpse began dissolving in the vast pool of partly digested meat to later be flushed into her large intestine during the middle of the night concluding his fate to be nothing more than nutrients to maintain Justine's vast enormous body.

As early morning came with the light from the sun rising to glimmer a reddish tint above the mountainous horizon a group of men gathered as they had planned last night. John carried his freshly sharpened sword with the watchmen as his mother trailed behind the group of a dozen men with a pitchfork. The hunter meanwhile couldn't quit displaying his meek and poor stature as he kept mostly to the rear of the men.

Coming to the house Kevin and Christina were sleeping in one of the watchmen said, "I don't think the blonde girl you told us about is here."

Annoyed John replies, "Of course Justine isn't actually going to be in the house, she is far too big to fit in there."

The lead watchmen then interjects, "Stop with the tall tales of giants and follow me around back to see if she is around this place or not."

Francis behind the group of men to express her frustration with the dismissals of what she knew to be true yelled, "It's no bloody tale that girl is a giant monster that ate my cows for dinner."

It wasn't long before John looking carefully in the distance could see the outline of Justine's colossal body resting upon the ground sleeping. Once he pointed it out the watchmen began bickering among themselves until their leader cleared the air with his tone of firm unyielding authority when he said, "That out there is a abomination and we are going to kill it. Men this town must be protected from such evil even if that means our death."

This was not the reaction John hoped for when he asked the watchmen to help, but his mother was delighted as she said, "Yes, we need to send her to bloody hell where those evil powers came from."

As the group began walking to Justine's massive sleeping body Christina hearing the commotion caused by the people that had been arguing near the house pulled herself out of bed. Looking out one of the rear windows she could tell they were all armed. For a moment Christina wanted to run down and beg them not to hurt Justine, but in remembering James she couldn't find it within herself to plead on her friends behalf. Quickly putting on clothing Christina made her swift exit out the rear door way that was still broken after Justine had tapped it with her long massive finger.

Trying to trail the group armed to the teeth carefully Christina begins to hear a different sound than the birds that were starting to sing and the wind washing over the trees. She knew what this sound was and it turned her spine into ice. It was deep and chaotic echoing though the plains. This marked they were getting close to Justine now and with it the sound of her loud growling unsatisfied stomach.

Not wishing to follow any closer Christina took shelter under a nearby tree hoping deep down in a dark corner of her heart that group of people heading for Justine would kill her. Still watching Justine's enormous exposed body sleep so gracefully as her chest rose and fell with each breath it was hard for Christina to side with people attacking someone in their sleep. Most of all Christina wanted to make sure she didn't die as she kept her body pressed firmly against the tree to avoid being seen. Christina knew right now she was acting like a coward, but her fears were stronger than her pride so right now only staying safe mattered to her.

After John noticed Christina's figure for a moment before she had hidden behind a tree he says, "I think someone is following us."

The lead watchman replies, "That doesn't matter, this giant abomination before us is what needs to be killed."

One of the youngest watchmen no older than 20 nervously asks, "I don't think I can attack such a beautiful girl in her sleep, can we please just try talking to her instead?"

Placing a heavy tone of stern authority in his voice the lead watchman says, "This isn't a debate or request, we are going to kill this giant girl to protect this town and everyone living in it."

Looking upon Justine's massive peacefully sleeping face John could only feel guilty as he followed what the commanding watchman ordered. Before long the group surrounded the body of the enormous girl who was a landscape made of mountainous curvy flesh that was supported by strong monstrously massive bones. Four men in a firing line stood at a distance with muskets while the rest had blades, a pitchfork and the hunter had his longbow.

It was truly a sight behold as Justine rolled over on her side nearly crushing one of the men that had gotten a little too close to her body. John now facing her exposed belly button head on wondered how she could sound so hungry after consuming 5 whole cows last evening. Near Justine's barn sized face one of the watchmen couldn't help walking up to the flesh of her cheek and reaching to touch it. The heat being emitted from the smooth warm flesh seemed to comfort the man as he stroked this massive sleeping beauty's cheek.

Seeing Justine's face react slightly to the touch of one of his comrades a watchmen near the massive girls neck panicked as he drove his long sword into her firm flesh. Quickly Justine lifted her upper body from the ground fully awakened by the sharp jab into her neck. Feeling the sharp pain from the cut on her neck Justine's overpowering voice boomed, "Ow.......... Who did that!"

The four men holding musket's then opened fire upon Justine as she rubbed her eyes. One shot hit her in the hand still covering her eyes trying to extract the yellow crusty stuff that had formed naturally overnight. It stung as the ball of lead managed to strike a nerve just under the skin in her hand. The other 3 shots hit her flat toned belly only managing to break a few dead layers of skin before being stopped by her firm flesh.

Justine hearing the gun shots and feeling the spiking pain from her slightly bleeding neck flinched as memory's of her past rushed to the forefront. She was under attack being assaulted by a whole group of armed people. Now realizing what was happening Justine knew one of her worst fears had now manifested into reality. Before she could react a number of men used their swords to pierce into her legs while the hunter shot his long bow toward her face only to see his arrow deflect off the surface of her smooth cheek leaving behind a minor non-bleeding scrape upon her skin.

John was now one of the men terrified for his life as he stabbed his giant friend in her massive warm leg. Her flesh was thick and firm as he struggled to thrust his long sword deeply into the toned thigh before him. A glass breaking scream could be heard as Justine's projecting booming cries forcefully pile dived into his ear drums. The pain nearly stunned him as he was left with a nasty headache in the aftermath of Justine's powerful high pitched screams of pain.

Thoughts rushed though Justine's mind as her heart rate jumped to light speed thinking about the man that had stabbed her in the neck as she thought he could have killed her if he had managed to cut deeply enough. This was now truly a terrifying horrible morning as she was blanketed in freshly cut wounds while waking up starving right away. To top things off she was sore from how the cold hard ground treated her body sleeping upon it.

Crying from her fresh wounds Justine yells, "Please..... stop hurting me, I am not a witch."

Hearing her loud projecting cries the lead watchman before charging toward Justine with his sword states boldly, "No, you are a witch who must die for the practice of magic that has turned you into a abomination."

Turning her head to look around at the men attacking her body Justine's almost paralyzing fear converted to deep burning anger. She wasn't going to be the suffering victim any longer. Growing with mind blistering rage Justine swiftly brought her fist down upon one of the men that had stabbed her leg. His body didn't stand a chance as it was annihilated by the force of her massive strong arm ramming into the ground. All that was left was blood as the rest of his remains couldn't be seen having been compacted into the dirt.

Getting onto her feet and standing up fully Justine yelled, "I won't be the victim anymore!"

Feeling a small metal blade drive into her foot Justine easily lifted it up over the man who had attacked her and casually placed it upon his body. He tried to cut the underside of the massive dirty foot, but before he knew it his sword was level with the ground as the soft smelly surface began putting pressure on his body. Feeling his ribs begin to crack as Justine's huge warm dirt covered foot enveloped his body with it's firm flesh he bit his own tongue in the powerful reflex to the nearly limitless pain he was experiencing. It wasn't long before Justine felt the man under her foot crunch as she allowed her weight to bare down on him leaving the compacted grass under her painted red with the man's bloody remains.

Seeing a man flee Justine bent over reaching down with a rage fueled swift movement to pluck his body off the ground. She remembered this man from the woods before, he was the hunter that begged her to leave his dear alone. Staring at him Justine said with a harsh judgmental tone, "I allowed you to keep your deer despite my starvation and now you take part in attacking me. No good deed goes unpunished I guess, but at lest in your case I won't make that mistake again."

Before the hunter knew what was happening Justine shoved him greedily into her watery mouth. She had awoken ravenously hungry and was going to use him to give her hollow stomach something to work on. Starting to get used to swallowing people Justine easily worked the struggling mans body toward her waiting opening throat before unceremoniously sending him down her gullet. Justine licked her upper lip as she felt the man beating upon the inter walls of her moaning stomach fighting against his inevitable fate.

Nearly everyone had taken a pause when they had seen this towering bomb shell hot blonde swallow a man alive right before their unbelieving eyes. John with his fearful mother behind him yelled, "Stop this Justine, you aren't a monster!"

Just barely managing to understand what John had said Justine only felt the last passages of her heart close and reboil in anger as she said, "You people are the monster's attacking me."

Remembering the men reloading their muskets Justine with her vast stride ensured she didn't give away any more time as she closed in on them. Their faces quickly turned pale upon looking up at Justine's massive face that displayed a wide devious grin looking down upon them. One of the men managed to fire his musket just before Justine bent down to begin her attack. It didn't deter her in the slightest as she swept her arm in one strong powerful stroke that knocked the four musket men out cold. With three dead and four out of action the lead watchman began feeling his fight or flight response overpower him as he started a mad sprint for the forest.

It was effortless to Justine as she made a few steps over to the commanding watchmen fleeing in terror from her monstrously huge figure. Something then struck into the rear of her sole causing Justine to grit her teeth. A fellow watchman had swung his sword with all the strength he had to defend his commander. This act swiftly cost him his life as Justine backed her foot over his body and with a crunch ended his existence under her massive warm wiggling toes. From there it only took one simple misplacement of her foot to level the lead watchman's body into ground leaving him only as a lifeless corpse to be food for the worms.

Christina still watching nearly felt like she was going to throw up due to how intensely sick this made her seeing Justine brutally slaughter the nearly powerless men that had tried attacking her. If Christina doubted Justine's size gave her great power before those doubts were literary killed with each person her towering monstrously huge friend sent to the grave. What she has been watching wasn't a battle, but a one sided massacre committed by her massive enraged hungry friend. Christina closed her eyes tightly as she began to curl up in a ball with her hands over her face hoping this wasn't really happening.

Justine then spotted two men back to back yielding swords seemly careful to keep them pointed upwards. If she was going to crush them they were going to make her pay, but she still charged the frightened men and devoured the pain as she felt their swords penetrate the fleshy surface over her foot when they lashed out. Gritting her teeth Justine had taken in the pain as she knocked them over and quickly moved to crush them before they could lift their swords back up. Upon lifting her foot up from their unrecognizable bloody remains she grinned realizing how easily she had killed so many strong men under her feet like bugs.

Out of the people that had come to confront Justine only two were still alive and able to currently fight. John and his mother Francis at this point were running for their skins like a bat out of hell on crack cocaine. His effort was pointless as once Justine's massive ocean blue pulsing eyes locked onto John his fate was sealed. Clearing her throat Justine said enraged, "I am coming to get you John."

Francis in her reckless sprint inspired by Justine's terrifying words tripped on a sizable rock and twisted her ankle. John turning back saw his mother crawling on the ground as Justine's approach took up more of his background view. With a dash he began trying to reach his mother before the rampaging titanic girl got to her.

John dropped his sword when he got to where his mother was so he could carry her. The towering monstrously powerful girl got closer by the moment as she made her wide stride toward them as John tried picking his mother up. Francis as John was going to pick her up yelled, "Just run away son! You can't get away carrying me, now go!"

Starting to lift his mother's body off the ground John replies with a firm tone, "I won't leave you here, we are getting away together or not at all."

Trying to take off sprinting while carrying his mother quickly burned his knees out as the weight of his mother's thin body took it's toll upon him swiftly. Justine at this rate wasn't even going to need effort to catch up as her foot steps slowed from a modest sprint to a normal walking speed. The sound of her roaring belly only intensified as she closed in on John. Putting every last fiber of his leg muscles to work he painfully kept up a fast running sprint as he held on to his injured mother. Their hope of escaping Justine's wrath was on life support now as her shadow was nearly casting over them.

 

End Notes:

Next update should be after New Years.

The least they could do is be her breakfast by classified
Author's Notes:

Is this going to be the punishment of John or become the fate of John chapter?

John felt slightly colder as Justine's towering figure cast a massive shadow over him. Francis then yelled, "She is going to catch you now, all because you wouldn't leave me behind like I told you to."

This was unbelievable to John as Justine was about to catch them both and all his mother could say was I told you so in a motherly nag fit. He wondered how on earth things could get much worse than having to carry his complaining mother while being chased by a giant girl furious at him for stabbing her. Soon John was likely going to find out as a wall of massive fingers blocked his path. Next he felt Justine's huge thumb clamp onto his back as her other fingers wrapped around his body.

Justine had them both within her grasp now marking the end of the fight as every attacker was dead, knocked out or captured. Looking over to the musket men she had mowed over with her arm earlier Justine began her way back to them as she kept her two struggling passengers within her firm grip. Francis with fear driving her tone yelled, "Please don't hurt my son, he only did what I told him to do."

The look on Justine's face was firmly cold ignoring Francis whole sale as she sat in front of the four men still unconscious from the fight. John had never seen this facial expression on Justine before. Something about it screamed she was burning with freezing anger that wasn't explosive or unpredictable. No this was getting much more calculated and detached. Making a walled in pin with her crossed legs Justine placed her captives inside knowing they had no where to go.

John again found his eyes looking into the opening between the beautiful captivating titanic girl's long enormous legs with illogical hormone induced wonder. Justine's facial expression changed again becoming softer as she reached for one of the men starting to sit up just awaking from the powerful blow he revived earlier. Eagerly her hand enclosed the confused man still dazed and dealing with a cracking spiking headache.

He didn't understand what was happening as he was being lifted toward Justine's massive watery maw that began to widely open. Her wet tongue was so thoroughly covered in saliva that while rolling out like a hot pink carpet strands of liquid dripped down from the fine tip of it. John felt the warm clear sticky liquid pour upon his body from above that happened to make it between the tight valley of her hill sized breast. He then looked upward after wiping his face seeing Justine's massive face appear fully ready to consume the man in her grip. Her stomach let out a loud long groan as it demanded more subsistence to digest.

With greedy haste Justine crammed the defenseless man deep into her drooling impatient mouth. He only saw the details of the giant pink cavern lined with yellowish tinted boulders for a moment before being sealed into total darkness. The man starting to understand what was going on frantically tried grabbing the slick lumpy surface below him only to feel his body slide downward unimpeded by his desperate efforts. Next she swallowed him hard hoping that would speed up his decent into her insatiable stomach. Justine's throat swelled to take the man in while passing his body though the smooth slick wet tube that led straight to her waiting stomach.

The two people trapped by her crossed legs could only watch in horror as they saw the flexing lump in Justine's neck disappear after going down past her collarbone. She wasn't even close to done yet though. Taking two men still unconscious from her earlier attack into her hand Justine tilted her head far back opening her immense mouth wide as she could and dumped them in like nothing more than garbage. After they landed inside the pink spacious cavern Justine sealed them in with her wet smooth lips. The sound of her stomach seemed louder this time as it growled requesting Justine to swallow the men inside her mouth.

One of the men inside Justine's jaw began waking up coughing in reaction to the hot moist thick air that reeked of death. He was completely bewildered by the surrounding environment as he felt his whole body sliding down the soft slick damp surface he was on top of. His vision was useless in this pitch dark wet space that seemed to be shifting under him. Still clueless to the reality of the situation all he knew is he didn't want to keep sliding as he dug his short finger nails into the slick soaked flesh that now was pushing him upwards pinning him against the elastic soft very smooth surface above him.

Both men stopped moving though as their body's seemed to squeeze into each other. Unknown to them Justine had just failed to swallow them both at once in her greedy hunger. The man who was awake feeling the other man who was still unconscious pressed against him yelled expecting at lest the other person here would reply, "Where the hell am I!"

Those words managed to reach Justine while other man trapped with him inside her mouth didn't respond due to being unconscious. Though amused with his confusion Justine wanted them both inside her hungry belly now. So while feeling her hunger pangs Justine bringing her head back down from how far she tilted it back began the process of moving one of the men away from the entrance of her waiting throat. Dazed from the chaos created from Justine's massive tongue moving both of the men around the other man began waking up. To his horror the next sound he heard was a man screaming mixed with a intense wet sloshing noise.

Thinking back to earlier when the giant girl had eaten that one man he quickly put things together. He was inside the giant girl's mouth and what he just heard was a man being swallowed alive. The man remaining in Justine's mouth frantically tried finding a way out of the living deadly trap he was in. None of it mattered though, her demanding open throat welcomed him just like it had welcomed the other man moments ago as the massive strong slick tongue pushed him against her soft plate. Now he as well began his decent as her powerful walls of flesh kept constricting around him while squeezing his body though the tight smooth tube that encapsulated him. While feeling the two men fighting hopelessly on the way down to her growling stomach Justine eyed the last musket man laying on the ground still clearly unconscious.

Acting more slowly this time Justine carefully lifted the defenseless unconscious watchman off the ground leaving his musket on the ground. She looked upon his body closely watching for movement, but Justine began to think he might be dead. It made what she wanted to do somewhat easier as she used her fingers to place the man upon her waiting tongue.

At this point John was totally appalled at what Justine had done. She was practicing cannibalism while not even showing a sign of remorse. Not only that but she looked nearly thrilled when swallowing human beings alive. It was truly a horror to behold as he watched Justine play with the unconscious man inside her mouth allowing his head to come out between her plush lips for only a moment before pulling the body back into her massive wet pink cavern just like he was only a toy now to be her amusement.

The thought keeping John most terrorized was the prospect she would be swallowing him alive next. He wouldn't stand a chance inside Justine's enormous mouth with a forceful monstrous tongue that could overpower every last fiber of his being without effort. Then once in her belly John didn't know what would really happen other than his death, but didn't want to find out as he watched the towering colossal girl readily swallow the man she had been playing with inside her mouth. This was the only time he had seen the bulge created in Justine's throat by the person passing though it not flex at all. As the lump fated John guessed he must have already been dead.

Justine smiled as she felt the latest person she swallowed begin struggling moments before entering her stomach. Then looking down at her two guest in between her crossed legs Justine remarks, "That last guy took a while, but he woke up on the way down my throat."

This enraged John as he yelled, "That was a man you just ate damn it. Don't you dare act like it doesn't matter, eating people is a horrible disgusting sin you damn monster."

Anger swelled within Justine as she snapped back saying, "You have no right to talk about disgusting sin as you betrayed me by trying to send all of those people to kill me. If anyone was the monster here it was them trying to kill me. I was just trying to survive when I ate your cows, but what you have done to me can't be forgiven and now I am going to make you pay."

What happened next caught John off guard as he was carried off the ground by massive fingers that had pinched the sides of his body. He felt sick as the massive hand entrapping him within it's grip swiftly came up to Justine's huge burning with rage eyes that were almost ready to cut him in half this very moment. She was boiling with festering anger as her lips parted to allow her wet tongue to lick the left corner of her mouth. Francis couldn't keep fear from pouring into her mind as she watched the titanic girl take pleasure in teasing them about being hungry.

The grin on Justine's face broke Francis's last bit of resolve as she looked in the massive blue orbs glaring down upon her. Francis held captive in the firm warm grip of Justine lifted her head up as she pleaded crying, "I made John do it, so please don't hurt him. I would get down and eat dirt begging you not to eat my son if that's what it would take."

Hearing those words gave Justine a great rush as she felt the reality of the power she had overwhelm her mind. Now Justine had quite the craving to find out if Francis would actually consume dirt as she placed the terrorized woman back upon the ground next to her dirt covered massive foot. The power to get someone beg this pathetically was becoming intoxicating to Justine as she said laughing, "I might spare him if you eat the dirt off my foot. I am fairly hungry though so you better choose quickly."

Francis was horrified as she stared at the dirty massive blood stained foot that belonged to the towering monstrously huge girl that just threatened to eat her son. Getting on her knees while crying so much the tears soaked half of her face Francis leaned into the dirty flesh that smelled strongly of fresh blood. Shaking with fear and disgust to her bones she greatly hesitated before planting her lips upon a chunk of blood covered dirt that had stuck to the giant girls foot. Taking the repugnant brown disgusting red stained dirt into her mouth nearly made her regurgitate as she tried eating it.

John felt his heart sink as he watched his mother eating the dirt off Justine's massive foot. This girl had reduced his mother from a strong proud woman to nothing more than a pleading desperate insect willing to consume the dirt from the bottom of someones foot. He could barely keep his tongue in check as he watched the humiliating degrading act unfold.

Justine never thought Francis would actually try eating the dirt off her foot. She fully expected the woman to complain, but seeing this angry egoistic woman grovel so pathetically gave Justine chills as she realized how terrifying her size must truly be. It was nearly enough to change her mind, but Justine knew there was no way she could back down now. Not after they had tried to kill her in her sleep.

The bloody dirt infused with the powerful scent of blood, guts and sweat from Justine's foot was far too revolting for Francis to swallow as her stomach began to expel it's content's along with the pile of dirt inside her mouth. After recovering some from vomiting Francis got down on her knees begging with tears soaking the flesh of her face as she said, "I ate dirt just like you asked so please I am begging you to let him go."

Feeling her heart waver Justine questioned what she had done despite the painful wounds inflicted upon her legs. The pain still stung her as she looked down upon the woman begging for John's life. Hate soon flooded into her heart as she thought about how John was someone she invested trust in before she became a giant. In fact their relationship was to the point Justine would have been willing to call John a great friend. He clearly didn't care about any of that though as he led people to attack her. This led to thoughts of revenge and justice swarming her mind as she lifted John's mother off the ground.

Looking into Justine's huge eye's of filled with renewed anger Francis feared the titanic girl that held a tight unforgiving grip upon her body might swallow her alive soon just like the others she saw earlier. Waiting anxiously for a reply to her desperately made pleading Francis intently listens as Justine speaks with a stern powerful bitter tone asking, "When you attacked me, I cried out hoping you people would stop trying to kill me and if I couldn't fight back I don't think you would have stopped to spare my life, so why should I spare his life or yours?"

This question left Francis speechless as John said with guilt, "It wasn't my plan to kill you, but people are afraid of you. We don't know what you will do and what caused this to happen. Please Justine, lets find a peaceful way to settle this instead because you aren't a killer."

Feeling the people fighting for dear life inside her stomach and the fresh blood on her feet Justine realized John was wrong. She was a killer and at lest part of her had enjoyed it. This moment became chilling to her as she said, "No John your wrong, I have been killing to live. How do you think I deal with my hunger at this size?......... I eat livestock and right now people, with your mother being next because she needs to pay for turning you against me."

Shortly after Justine had spoken a powerful lasting growl released from her stomach as it still wanted more to digest. Fear froze Francis as she couldn't process the words Justine had just spoken though her mind. Francis had been trying to avoid it, but now heading toward Justine's opening mouth reality smashed into her like a car crash. This enormous girl was about to stick her whole body inside her mouth to be nothing more than food for her demanding stomach and there was no one on this earth that could save her from this horrifying fate.

Watching Justine move his mother toward her open waiting mouth extending the pink carpet for it's arriving guest John yelled, "No, please don't do this Justine!"

The screams of the woman were pointless as Justine placed her body upon her massive tongue. Francis finding herself about to be pulled into the wet maw of this monstrously large girl frantically yelled, "Kill me if you must, but please don't hurt John!"

The wet massive pink platform Francis tried crawling on retracted into Justine's mouth much faster than she could move away from the dark misty cavern that was eagerly waiting to suck upon her body. She could only watch as the light from the sparkling sun faded before abruptly being cut off once Justine sealed her soft massive lips shut and sealed her within this hot dark damp enclosure. The air felt heavy, hot and nearly suffocating as she tried to breathe inside Justine's mouth.

Enjoying feeling the more tender flesh of a woman inside her mouth Justine began putting suction pressure upon Francis's body. No matter how much force she used her hands and legs couldn't push back upon the powerful enveloping tongue that was sucking the taste of her flesh off her whole body. Justine grinned at John who began mindlessly begging for his mother's life nearly becoming incoherent as he did so.

Francis clawed at every surface she could touch in the darkness trying to find some way out of this living breathing death trap that imprisoned her and treated her as nothing more than candy. She coughed up the saliva nearly drowning her as she tried gaping frantically for air. Francis then felt the suction pressure greatly increase as she began sliding at a downward angle. The slick lumpy surface below her had tilted and for a moment she was crammed against the flexible soft smooth surface above her.

As he felt Justine's hand lower his body toward her neck John wondered what she planned on doing next. Looking at the spot where Justine's throat met the back of her mouth John saw the surface begin to flex. His blood ran cold as he was nearly close enough to touch the massive neck that now was taking in a brand new passenger. John could hear his mother's muffled screams though the wall of warm flesh that divided them. This scene was unquestionably horrifying as he then was pressed against the lump in Justine's throat containing his mother.

Christina couldn't handle what she was seeing as she vomited onto the tree that provided her with cover. It was bad enough Justine had crushed people, but after seeing so many people get swallowed alive her mind just couldn't take it. This all was like a living nightmare to her that she was watching unfold before her very eyes.

John's state of mind was blank shock as he was brought back to Justine's intimidatingly massive face once his mother had landed into the stomach of his towering captor. In Justine's mind that woman deserved to be swallowed alive as she had turned John against her and caused him to betray her. Part of her though couldn't help thinking about how far John's mother had gone to protect him.

Then despite what she had said before, Justine didn't want to kill John even if she was burning with anger. He was someone she had cared for and even though he had stabbed her in the back part of her felt conflicted. A thought then cornered her thinking as it tempted her. John was never her friend, he never really cared as it all must have been a lie and if she let him live he would surely led a 2nd attack against her. There was only one way to handle this. She had to swallow him alive to make him pay for ripping her heart out by destroying her trust in him when he tried to kill her.

Before she began moving John toward her mouth Justine began shaking as she wondered if she could really kill him. Somehow though Justine began to move her arm closer to her face. Beginning to part her lips Justine dangled John over her opening mouth allowing her misty warm breath to wash over him. He stared blankly into the massive wet abyss that was now waiting patiently for Justine to drop him in.

The six people inside her stomach were really starting to make their protest well known to Justine, smiling to herself for a moment realizing how thoroughly she dominated them as they struggled hopelessly to escape being slowly dissolved in the vast dark organic acid bath that contained them. She then managed to settle the moral conflict being waged inside her mind once she convinced herself that John would have killed her even if she had been the one begging and pleading for her life. Nothing he has said or could say now would cause her to change her mind. Justine was set on doing this and she wasn't going to allow her doubt's swelling up from her heart prevent her from making this man pay for betraying her.

After enough of his shock had passed John cried as he yelled with fury, "You evil witch, why did you have to eat her?"

Justine feeling hurt by those words despite everything that happened lashed back saying, "Because being stabbed in the back by someone you trust hurts worse than being killed by your worst enemy. When you led those people to kill me, you became a traitor and that is the most evil thing a person can become."

Her patience was wearing thin as she then dropped John into her mouth. She decided to leave her lips parted though wondering how he would react to being the 7th person to enter it today. John's fear of this place griped him to the bones as he had seen others including his own mother enter but not come out again. With the sun light peering though Justine's wet massive lips John could see nothing but pink wet flesh and huge teeth with a yellowish tint that could easily crush his whole body. He couldn't even stand as the slick surface below him kept shifting and the air coming in though Justine's lips only made his current reality more chilling. He even noticed to his own horror some cow bones waged between some of the spaces of her massive teeth.

John's sight was stolen from him as Justine's lips sealed shut. In short order the soft wet surface below him pressed his body against the hard though smooth roof of Justine's mouth. He wasn't just going to let her do this, he wasn't food. John enraged kicked and screamed with all of his might against the pink wet snake that kept him pinned in place. His struggles were completely useless though as Justine pushed his body over to her cheek as nothing more than her toy. It wasn't long before he was being thrashed around and then pinned under the massive wet overpowering tongue that resided in this putrid wet cavern. John felt sick as he had by this point swallowed so much of Justine's saliva involuntarily.

Justine then swallowed as the saliva had greatly pooled inside her mouth while keeping John pinned under her tongue. Her stomach's hunger pangs were asking for John as she then dug his body out to get him in position toward the back of her throat. When Justine was about to swallow John she felt her bowel movements pushing quite a bit of pressure inside her body. Looking around she thought it would be interesting to keep John as a passenger inside her mouth for a while longer as she began looking for a spot to expel the solid waste demanding to come out.

As Christina hiding behind a tree watched Justine walk into the forest she ran back to the house nearly falling apart. Justine was a gargantuan man eating monster and now it was confirmed in Christina's mind that no one could stop her giant friend. This fact only compounded her fears as she served Kevin breakfast hardly able to keep herself together. Kevin waking up to breakfast Christina made knew something was wrong, but when he asked she declined to say anything as he ate growing concerned for her.

End Notes:

 

And that is why attacking a hungry giantess isn't wise.

The Spy of The Holy Roman Empire by classified

On horse back a man named Roger who had served as a scout in the military was honestly eager to leave this town. Though he had been born in part of Switzerland Roger's parents moved to a Germanic area close to the capital of the Holy Roman Empire before Switzerland had declared formal independence. When staying in the inn last night something seemed wrong with how people worried over what had to be just some big mouth telling stories. Adding to this people were being reported as missing. The good news is now he could put this all behind him or at lest that is what he thought.

He couldn't believe his eyes as he rode though the forest. Forcing his horse to halt dead in it's tracks Roger got off and stuck to a tree as he remembered his training and experience not only as a scout, but a spy for the Holy Roman Empire. His mission was finished in France and he merely was passing though this town to get back home. He never thought his trip back would so unbelievably be disrupted by what appeared to be some kind of giant girl.

Now looking at the towering blonde decimating the trees that merely happened to be in her path he couldn't help feeling insignificant. Her wounded legs displayed unmatched power as the man heard the loud cracking trees snap effortlessly under her feet as though they were just small branches. Pulling out his notebook from his overcoat he began writing down notes while thoroughly amazed with what he was seeing.

He wasn't the type to ever give the supernatural the time of day or even think for a moment that witchcraft or other kinds of magic could actually exist. But seeing this fascinating titanic towering girl rock the world as he knew it had even a person like him wonder in the back of his mind if she really was a witch or if some magic had done this. He began to wonder if God himself did this despite not ever truthfully believing in any religion.

The only reason such thought's entered his mind was because he could not even literally come up with any realistic or rational explanation for why this giant girl existed. It was truly beyond his comprehension and logical knowledge to use his normal deductions to solve the beautiful colossal nearly seductive mystery before him. She truly was a mystery in a class of her own, outranking anything else this world had to offer.

Meanwhile John still trapped inside Justine's mouth began trying to think of a way out despite how hard it was for him to breathe and while still trying to deal with the fact his mother had been swallowed alive by this titanic girl who now could easily do the same to him. Coughing in the hot wet darkness John still filled with anger that overpowered his fears said, "You damn man eating monster, someone will make you pay for what you have done."

Lashing out at this point was useless and actually counter productive to John as Justine began looking around carefully hoping no one was around so she could have some privacy when she released her solid waste. She felt her bowels becoming greatly impatient as they demanded her to allow the building mostly digested products to move out. Starting by spacing her legs Justine readied herself to poop out in the wild instead of the outhouse she now missed among other things she took for granted at normal size.

Roger wondered how this beautiful towering girl could have been injured. Though the bruise's populating her body had mostly fated away the cut's on her legs and feet were very fresh as they were still bleeding. A thought then came to him. This girl must be a new weapon of some kind being hidden from the world in this rural unremarkable town. Questions poured into his mind far faster than he could hope to explain them as he looked upon Justine with awe as her graceful yet colossal figure began to squat down.

The middle aged man watched in shock as the powerful yellow stream began to unleash upon the ground below with enough force to create a large crater that it filled up to pool into a new warm pond. Between the pillar's of the towering blonde's legs this yellow waterfall only impressed Roger as it pushed fallen large tree branches away toward the edges of the forming pond with ease. He thought this massive girl must have had a lot to drink as the dark yellow pond grew exponentially from the relentless raging golden waterfall coming from the space between Justine's towering legs.

Then Roger realized his horse was panicking out of control terrified of this towering monstrously huge girl doing what to her was purely a mundane necessary act. Though to him just her presence had been intimating enough to warrant healthy amount's of unregulated fear. Compounding the unfolding devastation caused merely by Justine expelling the liquid that had built up inside her bladder he watched as a large brown textured tube shaped object fall into the newly created pond as it created a golden wall of liquid in it's wake when it impacted the surface.

While starting to struggle while trying to expel the next block of solid waste inside her bowels Justine thought, (John called me the monster after trying to kill me. It just isn't fair, I have always been getting blamed and attacked while not being able to do anything about it. Now that at last I can fight back it's turning me into someone I don't want to be. I thought making them pay was righteous judgment. I know Brad betrayed his wife, James cheated on my friend and John stabbed me in the back yet I can't stop feeling like I shouldn't do this. I have killed so many now that it doesn't feel like there is a road back. Even though I don't want to do this, I can't turn back now after everything I did. John needs to die or else he will get more people to attack me.)

Breathing became a nightmare as the little air John could take in was hostile to his lungs as he coughed most of it back up. At this rate his death would be from asphyxiation due to a lack of oxygen in the hot cramped wet space he was pinned under by Justine's massive strong slick elastic pink tongue. When John thought he was going to pass out, Justine allowed her lips to part as her breathing increased leading to a wave of fresh air at last washing over him. He barely managed to poke his head up enough from the strong resting tongue into the current of fresh air headed for Justine's powerful lungs to take a deep breath never more thankful in his life to breathe easily again.

Roger noticed how relieved the towering blonde looked as a 2nd massive wet brown log dropped with a thundering splash into the pool of her liquid waste. He knew if he was directly under her where she had chosen to expel her waste that it surely would have been his death. This thought made him feel his existence was surely minuscule when staring at her towering beautiful figure.

After casting her conscience aside Justine moved John with her tongue to push part of his body out between her lips. She thought he should at least see the world one last time before she swallowed him alive. Getting a full view of the outside world again with his body between Justine's wet plush lips John took in greedy deep breaths as he hoped this was a sign Justine might entertain letting him go. John unaware of Justine's intent to swallow him moments from now looked down seeing the forest below destroyed with mangled trees covering a great yellow pond with giant brown islands drifting in it. Even from here he could see white fragments embedded on the surface of the brown waste Justine had just expelled.

Suddenly he felt a powerful ruthless suction force, it whisked his body quickly into Justine's waiting throat. He fought kicking and screaming as very smooth wet slick flesh began to contract around his body. Feeling his decent downward in total darkness John knew what had happened, Justine had actually finally at last swallowed him alive. The sound of her deep pounding heart beat entered his ear's as he used his lungs to the fullest to scream in terror. What came from below getting louder by the moment was the roaring growls of Justine's stomach as it contracted and relaxed trying to shift around the still living contents inside.

As he was kicking against the smooth slick surface that tightly encapsulated him John still descending downward felt suddenly like his legs were able to move much more freely. In the following moments he in total darkness fell onto someone that pushed him away and yelled, "Will you stop eating people, you God damn witch!"

This was hell to John being trapped in total darkness with the ear damaging screaming from other terrorized doomed people, the intolerable overpowering stench that nearly forced him to vomit, the loud restless groans and the itchy rank liquid half of his body was soaked in. He slammed his arms beating into the wall of rippling acid producing flesh as he refused to become nothing more than part of the giant brown piles of waste he had just seen before getting swallowed. Reality quickly crashed though his own denials as he soon realized this was going to happen. He couldn't believe this girl who used to be someone he trusted was now using him as nothing more than protein to keep her massive hunger in check.

Now Roger could claim his composure was failing him as his spine felt icy chills after watching a man pop out between the titanic girl's lips before being hastily slurped back in to be immediately swallowed alive. Seeing this horror unfold before his very own eye's kept his senses razor sharp knowing he could be next if she spot's him. Trying to remember what his experience has taught him Roger made sure to note her state of malnutrition wondering if she had been abused. He thought it might explain her wounds and why she had eaten that man.

Still this situation was terrifying now, Roger knew the only security he had was being obscured from her view. If this towering hungry monstrously colossal girl found him he could very well be studying her from the inside instead. Nothing in his past encounters could ever have truly prepared him for this kind of threat. On a number of missions he had felt powerless, but now he couldn't feel more inconsequentially insignificant barely daring to look at the highly dangerous giant beauty that could swallow a man whole.

Compounding his plight Roger had lost the horse as it had run recklessly away to flee from the carnage Justine's bowels and bladder had inflicted upon the ground under her towering figure. If he made it out of this situation alive replacing the horse would be only a minor concern compared to how he would be explaining any of this in an official report to his government. He nervously watched as it seemed the mysterious marvelous breathtakingly beautiful towering girl was standing up after having finished expelling the last of her built up waste.

As Roger saw the towering dangerous girl walking away causing the trees in her path to bend and snap with every step forward she made he reviewed his notes. He had guessed based on his experience observing as a scout that she was between 160-180 feet tall making her a terrifying prospect to ever dare attack. Once he could get somewhere safe within the Holy Roman Empire Roger planned on trying to sway leadership to invade Switzerland to capture or kill what he believed to be the result of a super advanced unexplainable weapon program by the government of France or Switzerland.

Once he felt mostly safe Roger walked toward the spot the unbelievably gigantic girl had expelled her bowels. Even though he already saw a man get swallowed alive he had to know if he was the first. Now at the edge of the golden pond that made him feel sick as he took in the stench it emitted he could clearly see what was in her solid waste. Torn clothing was clearly embedded with bones that appeared to be fully intact upon the brown wet vast surface of the solid massive log shaped object. The skull was unquestionably human as it's empty hollow eye sockets starred back into the horrified eye's of the Spy.

Looking away Roger found himself wholly disgusted and fearful beyond reason. Before leaving this town he felt it was moral duty to warn them that this giant girl isn't a tall tale and that she eats people alive. He had no idea how he would get anyone to believe this was really happening, but his conscience wouldn't allow him to give up without even trying. The walk back to the center of town to buy a horse was going to take some time only compounded by his fear he might encounter the giant deadly man eating mysterious girl again.

End Notes:

 

It was a real struggle to figure out who I wanted "Roger" to be. I wasn't sure if I wanted him to be a traveler or not much less what kind of work he did that might relate somehow to make things more interesting.

The Toll by classified

A boy playing near the river began hearing a thundering boom come from the forest behind him. Looking though the tree's he could see massive blood covered feet crushing whole tree's as though they weren't even there. They looked feminine and had a number of cut's on them. He remembered his friend insisting some giant witch had come to drink from the river yesterday, but it didn't make what he was seeing any less impressive.

He wasn't afraid even if that would be logical, instead his mind was purely struck with awe and fascination as he gazed upon Justine's approaching towering figure. It was amazing to him that she could likely easily carry him in her massive hand. He couldn't help wanting to find a way to interact with her. He knew this was dangerous, but he thought if his friend saw her yesterday and lived to tell about it she couldn't be that bad.

The titanic blonde didn't even notice him as she nearly stepped upon his nearly entranced body. Justine had come here only for one thing and that was just to satisfy her thirst. Coming to the river to drink was becoming a mundane task for Justine despite how the act disrupted the lives of anyone who needed to use the river in the area. The boy watched as she got down on her knees that rested on each side of the river as colossal creamy pillars that glimmered as the rays projected from the sun onto them.

Justine realized that cupping the water in her hands wasn't nearly as effective as just lowering her face directly into the stream of water to quench her massive insatiable thirst. Feeling her dry lips Justine was eager to begin as she planted her waiting massive lips upon the surface of the river. The inhabitants of this flowing aquatic ecosystem tried to flee as the titanic girl ferociously took in water though the unmatched suction power of her lips. All kinds of fish suddenly found themselves whisked away into a dark abyss as Justine sucked much of the river into her waiting throat to quench her thirst.

The people struggling inside Justine's stomach felt their world shift as they slid around not knowing Justine had just lowered herself horizontally above the river from her standing vertical position in order to drink. They then heard a loud wet stream of liquid pouring in. John found himself swept off his feet as in the disabling darkness the force of the entering liquid caught him totally by surprise. Other's screamed including his own mother while the vast elastic organic pit that contained them as pensioners filled up with water.

One man struggling madly to keep his head above the rising liquids yelled, “I can't swim, please help me!”

People within Justine's stomach all began desperately clawing at the walls of flesh trying to avoid drowning as the water kept powerfully flowing in. John then heard his mother scream as the man who couldn't swim was pulling her down while trying to gasp for air. Francis now was panicking as she was being dragged down into the mixture of acid and water by a man frantically desperate to avoid drowning from not knowing how to swim. John tried to find his mother, but though the echoing loud groans and thumping heavy heart beats coming from above he just couldn't find her. This situation was nothing short of total chaos with all seven people trying to avoid drowning in this massive organic dark pit that was working hard to slowly dissolve them.

After a while John couldn't hear his mother scream any longer as the man had dragged both her and himself down with his aimless panic. Their bodies now rested at the bottom of Justine's stomach having been cruelly violently drowned in total darkness. The cool water had eased the slight burning John had been feeling from the nauseating liquid that was being excreted from the walls of flesh entrapping him. His feet could no longer touch the bottom of the acid producing organ that enclosed him. Now John with the other's still alive were stuck swimming in a dark loud watered down acid bath inside this elastic titanic living sack with some air left to prolong there inevitable fates.

After having taken care of her thirst Justine looked into the reflection created by the sun's rays being projected into her eyes. She couldn't sideline her conscience any longer as she wondered what set her apart from her father after everything she has done. She has killed more than a dozen people in one day and had even partly enjoyed the act of doing so. Justine thinking about her actions quickly took it's toll upon her spirit as she wondered why God created someone like her.

The boy that had been watching nearby noticed how sad the colossal awesomely towering girl appeared as she gazed into the river. He desired to know what could have someone like her feel sad as he yelled asking up to her hoping to be heard, “Hey are you okay?”

Breaking from her guilt fueled train of thought Justine looked around until her eyes spotted the young boy that had called out to her. She felt horrible and honestly didn't want to respond. Looking down upon the young boy filled with wonder and fascination Justine spoke sadly, “Shouldn't you be running away from me the giant monster.”

Taking those powerfully spoken words into his ears the young boy replied concerned, “I don't think you are a monster. Though for a girl you are really tall and it looks like your hurt.”

Before placing her hand down next to the boy she asked, “Are you okay with getting on my hand so I can pick you up and hear you better?”

The boy looked at the massive soft hand resting in front of him offering a ride with wonder sparkling his eyes. Each of her fingers was much longer than he was tall and as he stepped on could feel the warmth the soft creamy skin released as her body heat escaped. After feeling comfortable in his footing the boy said, “Wow your hand is so big and warm.”

Very carefully Justine lifted her hand with the young boy standing on it. Using her eye's to take in every detail on his body she then said asking softly hoping her voice wouldn't be intimidating to him, “ What is your name little boy?”

By social reflex the young boy replied, “My name is Philip and I just turned ten last week.”

Even with the detraction of interacting with this young boy Justine hardly could keep herself composed as she said trying to cheer up, “That's funny I just turned 18 less than two weeks ago. Guess our birthday's happened close to the same time. I like your name Philip, mine is Justine.”

Noticing Justine's continuing sadness Philip asked, “Is there anything I could do to help with your cut's?”

It was sweet to Justine that the boy seemed to show such empathy toward her. Justine took comfort and a mild amount of amusement in Philip's offer to help. At the same time Justine still feeling people clawing at her stomach wall's made her feel somewhat awkward talking to the young boy who was unaware of what she had done. After taking a moment to gather her thought's Justine replied to then ask, “I will be okay, but thank you for asking. By the way where are your parent's?”

The truth was his mother had just told him he needed to do his assigned chores, but he had run down to the river to play instead. Beginning to lie knowing what Justine was getting at the Philip replied, “My mother at home said I could go play at the river all by myself without my older brothers today. Father though hasn't come home yet, my mother wouldn't tell me why he left so early this morning or where he went.”

Her heart began to sink as Justine feared she might have killed this young innocent boy's father this morning. Despite being afraid to know the truth Justine asks worried, “What work does your father do?”

She could see Philip's eye's light up seemingly proud of what his father does as he said cheerfully, “He catches the bad guy's working as one of the watchmen in town.”

Now Justine knew she was the monster that had killed this boy's father by crushing him or swallowing him alive. Tear's soon flooded her eyes as she put the boy on the ground gently. Before leaving Justine nearly choking up said, “I am...... sorry, but I need to go Philip.”

Going up river trying in vein to flee her crushing guilt that was eating her alive, Justine got down on her knees looking at her own reflection in the flowing stream of water. She quivered as she closed her eyes to pray quietly, “Dear father in heaven I am truly lost and if you haven't already abandoned me please help me, I don't want to be this giant monster anymore. This cruse by the devil has made me evil. I have killed people and eaten them for food because I have become a savage monster. Even though I should go to hell for doing such wicked things, I beg you Lord to forgive me for my horrible evil sins. I know their family's are going to miss those I killed so please God comfort them and give them peace. I don't know what to do anymore, so please I am begging you to change me back to how I was. This I pray in your name Lord, Amen.”

Nothing about the reality Justine was facing had changed even if expressing her remorse and grief gave her a touch of relief for a moment. Not the people she killed or her size was going to be undone. Justine knew she and she alone was responsible for everything she had done. The devil didn't force her to kill anyone, she made that choice on her own willingly. Justine knowing this truth could only sink deeper into her own despair.

Justine felt sick as she thought about the people slowly dying inside her belly. She could still feel them struggling and knew they had to be suffering in there. Remorse flooded into her heart as she placed her hand upon her belly. Looking at her blood covered feet only made her stomach feel even more unsettled as she realized each person she had killed had family's who would miss them. They weren't the monsters, she was.

They were just people afraid of what she might do and Justine realized they were right to be terrified of her after everything she had done. Those people had feelings just like she did, they had connections with others that cared about them and they had future's to craft out their life moving forward. Yet she murdered them and people like Philip would be left suffering for it. Justine now was on the verge of vomiting as her heart began to collapse from the overbearing weight of her guilt.

Realizing the chance to save the people trapped inside her stomach Justine quickly tried to stick her hand deep within her mouth hoping that her weak gag reflex might cause her to vomit out those she had swallowed alive. Not knowing that touching her uvula could cause the reaction she was looking for, her fingers crawled randomly deeply inside her mouth as she hoped to soon expel those inside her stomach. Then feeling a sudden strong contraction within her belly Justine knew she would soon be vomiting as she kept her head over the river close to the water's surface.

Trying to shield his eyes from the mildly burning liquid he was soaked in John felt soft ripply flesh begin to press against his body. He was now sandwiched between the folds of flesh inside Justine's stomach nearly ready to reject his presence as a guest. Next a great sudden force shot John upward making his own stomach tie up in knot's as he quickly ascended though the slick smooth flesh that enveloped him. The sounds and blinding light dazed John as he slid across Justine's tongue before falling into the river.

Coughing up the mixture of Justine's fluids that had entered his body John swimming in the river now polluted with acid yelled, “Thank you lord, I can breathe!”

Looking down at her vomit after taking a moment to recover from the unpleasant ordeal Justine saw two body's moving in the river that carried her newly expelled fluids down stream. Justine hoped to vomit the other's out, but her stomach refused to release any more of it's content's. So she reached down into the river to grab John's struggling body trying to swim while still in a haze from his long tormenting ordeal inside of Justine's stomach.

The watchman that found himself wading in the river after having experienced the hell of Justine's stomach didn't dare look up at her as he put every last bit of effort into getting out of the water. Then the moment his feet touched dry land he sprinted away consumed with the terror he had just endured not daring to even glance back even as he tripped a number of times due to still being slightly dazed from the high fall into the river.

Now being gently held against the space between Justine's breast John looked up to see her massive face covered in a layer of tears as she looked at him with her soft huge blue eyes. He heard her powerful yet concerned voice as she said with remorse saturating her tone, “I know it doesn't change what has happened, but I am sorry for everything I have done. I allowed my rage and fears to consume me. I didn't listen to you at all when you said people were afraid of me and only thought of myself. Even if you never forgive me, I am just glad that you didn't die and that I didn't kill you.”

Before hearing those words John was convinced Justine had become a full fledged monster. Now doubt entered his mind as he thought about how she must have felt. A man stabbed her in the neck while she was asleep and then she had to endure being cut into by a bunch of men attacking her legs while being shot at. Anyone would have been angry and she had trusted him yet he attacked her partly because she had changed in a way he didn't understand. He knew all of that and yet after what happened to his mother hearing her last screams inside his mind in a loop he couldn't accept her apology. John wasn't going to even reply as his anger over the fate of his mother that boiled within him wouldn't allow it.

The silence made Justine feel even more guilty as she looked at John who turned away from glancing at her face. She waited for a reply John wasn't willing to give as he kept his lips sealed bitterly tight. Parting her lips to speak again Justine says sadly, “Please John at least speak to me, even if you need to yell and scream at me for everything I have done.”

Enraged by his loss John breaking his silence yells, “My mother is dead inside your gut and you ate me! That hellish place tormented me and killed my mother when water came in. You are a damn monster, not my friend Justine.”

Those words cut deep into Justine's heart as she said shaking her head in tears, “I don't want to be a monster John, I didn't ask for this. I was afraid when those people attacked me and I was deeply hurt that you had joined them over me. It doesn't make what I did less horrifying and I shouldn't have eaten you or your mother. Still you attacking me hurt so much more than I could ever explain.”

John couldn't believe it, but he was actually starting to feel empathy for Justine despite everything that had happened. She was his friend in the past and they shared a number of secrets inducing a experience the both of them understood. Nothing hurt worse than having someone they care for stab them in the back. Yet in John's mind that is what Justine did when she swallowed his mother alive right before his eyes.

Nearly drowning in his own bitterness John looking down at Justine's exposed belly as though he could see his mother's body resting inside screams out, “You enjoyed eating my mother so much that it's far to late for you to be anything, but a damn monstrous witch Justine!”

Words were refusing to come from Justine's throat as she felt like the last possible chance to turn herself around was slipping away. Her fears and doubt's began creeping back in as temptation told her it was to late now to be anything else other than a monster. It was almost as though she could hear her father laughing at the monster he created as she struggled desperately to still believe a path to redemption might still exist.

Fighting her crushing guilt and the fear she was forever doomed to be a monster Justine with sorrow inflicting deeply in her tone managed to say, “I know what I did both of you was.............. unforgivably horrible. I would do anything to take what I did back, but I can't change what has happened no matter what I do or how badly I never wanted this all to happen. You don't even know how sick I felt when I realized that I had become so wicked that I enjoyed eating people and I hoped more than anything that when I threw up everyone I had eaten would come out alive.”

John didn't want to hear anymore from her. It was both enraging and painful to him for a number of reasons as his black and white view of her began to blend into a gray mess inside his mind. Calming down slightly he coldly replies, “If you even slightly honestly care about me still, then put me down right now and don't come to the house. Because after what you have done, forgiveness is the last thing on my mind.”

She knew the chance of reconciling their relationship was nearly zero as trying to rectify the damage she had done was impossible. Justine still felt the need to try as she gently placed John on the ground and walked into the forest fearfully wondering what will happen if Kevin finds out about what she has done. After a while she found a spot to sit quietly ashamed of herself while waiting for those still trapped inside her stomach to stop moving so she could go to Sarah's house and talk with her without having to feel those doomed inside her stomach while doing so.

End Notes:

 

What will John do and will Justine commit to trying to retain her humanity or give in to the darker side of her heart?

 

 

Kevin's denial by classified
Author's Notes:

Does Christina at last grow a spine?

As the darkening clouds began to roll into town Christina having spent half of the morning desperately trying to cope with what she had witnessed was crying under the bed sheets in the bedroom that used to be Justine's. Managing to pull herself out of bed she went to check on Kevin. He was looking sadly out the window just watching the ever darker clouds blanket the sky wondering if it was going to rain later.

Sitting on the edge of his bed trying to provide a warm comforting smile Christina asks, "Is there anything you need?"

Kevin though was thinking about how cold and harsh it must be for Justine. What was she eating and without shelter he couldn't help feeling like she must be suffering. He had felt powerless before, but somehow with her not even being able to come in to see him made things worse. Breaking his train of worrying thoughts over his sister he replies, "I would like to know what had you looking like the world is ending this morning when serving me breakfast. If you really are going to be more than just my caregiver then I have to know what is troubling you."

The guilt of keeping the truth was taking it's toll on Christina's conscience so trying to keep her composure in remembering what she had seen she says, "I know you won't like this, I wish it wasn't true and part of me wants to protect you from the truth forever, but that isn't right. What I have to tell you is Justine killed your father and today she killed people that attacked her while she was sleeping."

The only words Kevin really cared about dealt with his sister being attacked. Greatly concerned Kevin asks, "Is my sister hurt Christina and what do you mean by she killed people?"

Christina couldn't believe that the first he said was asking if his titanic man eating sister was alright. To her this was a foolish question even if she understood why he asked. Becoming slightly irritated she replies, "Justine has some cut's, but she will be fine. Those she fought though are dead, because she killed them all Kevin."

Those last words refused to be acknowledged by Kevin as his anger tightened into a targeted reply, "No, Justine would never kill anyone Christina."

This was even more hostile than Christina expected even taking into account how strongly he feels about her. Trying again to explain she carefully said, "Please Kevin listen to me, Justine told me she ate her father and I saw her kill people that were attacking her."

Kevin felt like he was cornered as his sister just couldn't have done such things, but he couldn't help to wonder for a moment if Christina could really lie about something like this. The thing of it was, Kevin just couldn't believe his own sister even had the capability of killing anyone. Clearly in his mind Christina had to be lying, he had no other choice as Justine was his saving angel and dear very precious sister who took his side when no one else would. Starting to become enraged at what he convinced himself to believe were lies Kevin yelled, "Stop outrageously slandering my sister, I could never believe she would ever eat a person or kill them."

Losing patience with his denials Christina snaps back saying, "It's not slander, Justine really has killed people and eaten them alive."

Now that this was getting heated Kevin knowing he wasn't going to believe Christina a girl he still didn't know well over his own sister said firmly, "Just get out Christina, I won't hear one more word of this and I don't want to see you until take back what you have said about my sister."

After Christina left the room Kevin's mind began working on excuses for what Justine might have done. He thought about their father and how honestly there were day's he wished the man would die. Still he believed in his sister and who she was, what Christina said didn't fit everything he knew about Justine. If Justine was attacked then maybe what Christina saw was her kill people by mistake with one of her massive feet. In any case Kevin wasn't going to entertain the thought Justine could ever commit murder or intentionally kill people.

Christina avoided speaking to Kevin for a while as she didn't want to take back what she had said. Time seemed to pass slowly and almost painfully before Christina realized it was nearly time to make lunch when her stomach loudly growled. Her mind pulled the memory of being pressed against Justine's belly hearing Justine's father scream behind the warm wall of flesh. The fear of being swallowed alive slowly crept back into her mind as she realized right now she and Kevin weren't on good terms. Not only that, but she had actually tried to tell him about what Justine has done despite being told not to.

The memory of John going into Justine's mouth was fresh on Christina's mind as that was a friend of Justine's reduced to being nothing more than food for crossing her. She feared greatly that the same fate could befall her if Justine ever talked to Kevin and found out that she had told him about her killing people. More than that after everything that has happened Christina thought she needed to figure out an insurance policy.

The idea she kept coming up with seemed cowardly, but she wasn't going to take any risk of being swallowed alive by Justine. With fear sinking into her bones Christina swallowed her pride as she entered Kevin's room. Shedding her pride Christina begins by saying, "I was wrong to say those thing's about Justine. It's just people in town talk and I wanted you to believe me. So please Kevin I don't want you mad at me and I don't want to be mad at you."

He knew something seemed slightly off, but Kevin's happiness knowing all of what she said were town rumors caused him to not question it. Forgiveness came naturally to him as he said, "I know you are afraid Christina and having to hear people making stuff up when going into town must get hard to ignore. But Justine needs our trust and support from both of us. I just hope no one else tries to hurt her and the town will be okay with her here."

While keeping a much more pleasant conversation going Christina couldn't keep an idea she had come up with out of her mind. It was rash and shameless, but copulating with Kevin to impregnate herself with his child began seeming like a good way to ensure Justine wouldn't hurt her or swallow her alive if she became angry. Despite thinking it was logical she wasn't quite ready though to shed that much of her dignity or give up her virginity.

Thinking some fresh berry's would be nice Christina left the house to go pick some for lunch unaware John was slowly and carefully moving though the trees hoping Justine isn't around. His desire for revenge had been festering for hours and soaking in the fact only memory's existed of his mother now. He couldn't kill Justine or at least he couldn't do it alone, but he knew of a way to truly make her pay that he could do on his own.

His mind was swarming with thought's of avenging his mother's death as he got closer to the house. Seeing the broken rear door way John easily entered the house while his blood pumped virtuously though his body like oil to fuel the deep anger incited within his heart. Slowly making his way toward the door to Kevin's bedroom he tightly gripped his right hand into a fist. Reaching for the nob to enter Kevin's room John now was embracing his deeply burning desires with rage infusing every fiber of his being.

After standing less than a foot away from the door he couldn't commit to touching the nob and turning it. Because once he opened that door it would be to kill helpless Kevin with his own pillow. More than that he would be slowly and painfully strangling the life out of him with his bare hands to make Justine pay for killing his mother. This thought caused a vindictive rush to pour into his mind as he thought about how Justine would come to feel his pain once she learned her brother was dead.

Yet he still hesitated not daring to touch the door nob as his conscience made it's resurgence desperately trying to stop him from killing a helpless innocent man. John then remembered what a priest who died a few years ago told him about evil in the world, (When the sickness of sin entered the world it created evil within the heart of mankind. Those like your father living a life of violence inflict this world with evil and much like other kinds of sickness evil spreads like wild fire though those that inflict pain upon others. In the end sin will devour this world one day, but no matter what evil people do remember you are always given the choice to do what is right and no one in this world can take that away from you.)

In this moment John realized what he was about to do was even worse than what Justine had done. He was about to kill someone completely helpless and innocent. If Justine was a monster for killing his mother that tried to attack her, what did planning on killing a innocent man make him. What kind of evil would he be spreading into this world already full of twisted dark horrifying things. Turning away from the door John knew he couldn't go though with murdering Kevin now.

Before leaving the house John couldn't believe that he was on the verge of doing something so cruel to a innocent helpless man. He could only beat himself up more realizing that killing Kevin would have put his younger sisters in danger of Justine's wrath. While walking home John feeling his mind clearing up as his anger slowly boiled off began to feel guilty about what he was going to do.

Meanwhile Justine a bit after noon arrived at Sarah's house hoping she doesn't terrify her whole family as she sat quietly in the front waiting. She also hoped her stomach wouldn't start growling again as this was getting close to the time she would be eating lunch at normal size. Feeling guilty about what she has done Justine's interest in eating was nearly none even as she started feeling powerful hunger pangs.

Sarah wearing a simple blue dress came out staring at Justine's colossal beautiful towering figure still not only impressed, but fascinated by how large Justine was just sitting in front of her house miniaturized by her presence in comparison. Some of her brothers looking out the windows seemed very fascinated with the titanic girl gracefully sitting in the front yard. Sarah's mother came out running after her and said calling out to her, "Get back in the house, you don't know what that abomination might do to you."

As Justine sat barely managing to understand most of what Sarah's mother had said felt miserable over the fact people kept objectifying her as nothing more than a monster for the way she existed now as a giant. Sarah turning around to her mother softly says, "I am sorry mother, but I won't abandon my friend who I care for deeply."

Knowing her daughter wasn't likely going to back down she replies concerned, "Sarah just please be careful"

As Sarah's mother reluctantly withdrew into the house Justine offered her open palm for Sarah to stand on. Being slow and gentle Justine brought Sarah to her face trying her best to hide the deep sorrow behind the smile she was putting on. With sadness infused into her tone Justine begins by saying, "I have done horrible things that I don't want you to hear from someone else. I know you will likely hate me once I tell you, but I can't keep the truth from you."

Hearing those words while looking at her friends massive face filled with sorrow had Sarah trying hard to be upbeat as she said, "We have known each other since we were seven Justine, so no matter you have done I couldn't hate you."

Starting to cry Justine managed to reply, "You don't understand Sarah, I was attacked by a group of men this morning and what I did to them was horrible."

Though Sarah never thought Justine would hurt anyone looking at the cut's upon her body she couldn't blame Justine for defending herself. In Sarah's mind Justine was likely punishing herself over doing what anyone would have done. Concerned about her friend Sarah said tenderly, "I am sorry those men hurt you and I know you must have been scared. Anyone wouldn't know what to do if they became a giant like you and whatever you did to those men you only did because they scared you."

The temptation to believe she only acted in fear entered Justine's mind before crying her eye's out as she replied with deep regret in her tone, "Sarah, it wasn't just fear...........it was also anger that caused me to kill those men that attacked me because it feels like the world hate's me for existing. There is no where I can go without someone who sees me screaming witch or monster as they run away. I can't even pee without someone watching me and making me feel like this monster everyone needs to hate. Now....... I feel like the world is right to hate me after what I have done."

Sarah was frankly shocked once Justine said she killed people. Covering her mouth for a moment she took in this reality of what her friend had done into her mind. Seeing her enormous friend cry reminded her that Justine was still human despite what she had done. Sympathizing with her guilt Sarah trying to be compassionate says, "What you did was wrong, but I don't hate you. Right now I want to help you in anyway I can and hear you out because I can't imagine what this must be like for you."

Justine was glad Sarah seemed to understand her and was beyond grateful Sarah didn't come to hate her. She felt her stomach getting impatient as it let out a loud moan demanding her to eat something soon. Knowing Sarah could hear that caused Justine to be embarrassed as her cheeks slightly flushed. Eating though was the last thing on her mind as she thought about what she wanted to say next.

Replying to her caring friend Justine still struggling with remorse said, "If only thing's had been different, maybe I wouldn't have been so angry this morning and spared those men. I know they only attacked me because there afraid of me just like everyone else is. After killing more than ten people how can I forgive myself Sarah, I cried for hour's in the wood's and it still doesn't feel like I can live with myself."

This was getting more intense than Sarah could have ever guessed when she got up this morning. Her friend just confessed to killing more than 10 people and is asking her how to deal with it. Justine had shared a number of secrets with her and talked about the beating's her father gave to her. She knew how much pain Justine had endured in this life and how after seeing so many more people reject her lashing out was natural. Still this was hard for Sarah to process and she couldn't help feeling Justine had lost a part of her kind sprint she had always known.

Trying to support her friend Sarah having thought for some time what she should say softly said with reassurance, "I won't tell you things will be easy, but you deserve to still have happiness. I honestly believe you are the same good person I have always known and even if everyone else hate's you I will still love you like I always have because I know together we can get though this no matter what."

A small smile started to form on Justine's face as she took great comfort in the fact Sarah wasn't going to abandon her. Still she worried as Sarah didn't know yet about her eating people. Part of her wanted to tell Sarah and confirm if she would stick with her after knowing she had killed in such a gruesome fashion. Thinking it could be kept from her at least for a while longer as Justine tried her hardest to push aside those concerns she said, "I don't think a more gentle soul exist in this world as you never rush to blame others nor are you quick to judge. Most people aren't as forgiving and kind as you are and I could never thank you enough for what you have done for me over the year's. Really Sarah I honestly don't know what I would do without you."

After keeping the conversation going a while longer Sarah tells Justine there are thing's she needs to get done so after being put down carefully Justine begins her walk toward the river to drink again. After that she planned on trying to see Mark. Remembering her other friends Justine couldn't help wondering if any of them who didn't know she had grown yet would stick by her or come to only see her as a monster.

End Notes:

 

Well that was a close one, will that be the last time Kevin is threatened or just the begining?

The Priest by classified
Author's Notes:

Updates might slow down due to the writers block I am starting to get along with other things going on.

Roger had spent some time looking for anyone willing to follow him back into the woods where the remains of number of mostly digested people rested. Many mocked him as playing into the outlandish rumor's or said he was trying to trick people into being robbed out in the woods. Entering into a building located in the towns central square that happened to be the largest Catholic church in town he walked up to the priest working there and asked him to come confirm his story. Due to this not being the first time the priest had heard of a giant girl he agreed to follow Roger.

When coming to the site Roger had talked about the Priest was in shock of how large the foot print's were and the path of destroyed trees. Seeing the large golden pond in the distance along with the brown hills only added to his awe. Once more detail could be made out though his state of awe converted into horror for what must have happened as he stared at the clothed skeletons trapped in the massive fecal matter.

Other bones could be seen as well but what kept his eyes fixated was the clearly protruding human skull out of the 4 bodies that could be made out in the wet large rotten logs of waste byproduct that had been released by Justine earlier in the day. After having seen and smelled this horrifying scene the Priest wished Roger a safe travel home wondering how he was going to tell people what has happened.

Later that evening at the largest Catholic church in town people began to gather as they wanted to know what the priest thought of the rumor's of a giant girl killing people. Sitting in a back room reading the Bible the priest was thinking about what he heard from a number of detailed account's people told him including Roger that had claimed to see human bones in her waste. It was quite the horror for him hour's ago to follow the hardy though shaken man into the woods to actually confirm the evidence for his claims.

Those people out there were looking to him for leadership. He questioned himself at this point as matter's of literal life and death hung in the balance depending on what he told them. The world could be ending and he might just have to be the messenger that tells them this was it. The weight of his responsibilities felt nearly crushing as he tried to ready himself to speak.

Just thinking about those remains again created a knot within his stomach as he tried to gather his composure to speak to the clearly frightened crowd gathering around his church. At last coming out to address the nervous crowd he cleared his throat to speak with a firm tone, “Brothers and sisters I tell you we don't have a witch.”

A angry man then yells before the Priest could say another word, “I saw a giant girl taller than any of the trees by the river and you tell me that isn't witchcraft. This isn't a damn joke or tall tale, this giant girl is real and others think she has killed people!”

With a deep forceful tone the Priest replied, “I have heard from a number of people and I know she is real for I have visited a place she has been. Now everyone I am going to tell you what she really is. All I ask is for the respect to be heard uninterrupted.”

The crowd of over 50 people began settling down as they wondered what the Priest in dark long clothing was going to tell them. Starting his speech with a projecting tone he says, “This girl is much worse than a witch, she isn't even human. This giant creature is the spawn of Satan's demons mating with a woman called a nephilim from the time before the great flood. Long ago when those creature’s roamed the earth they ate people and were purely evil with only wicked thought's every waking moment. Now God has unleashed this abomination of desolation upon this world for our grave sins. We must repent to please God and then gather our men to slay this wicked giant abomination of pure demonic evil.”

One man hearing this felt conflicted about the idea of calling someone a demonic creature as he asked, “Father Wesley how do you know this is work of the devil?”

Asserting his claims to be absolute Wesley harshly replied, “Do you contest the very word of God that was inspired by his Holy Spirit? Do you not know you risk becoming a blasphemer sir if you question what this abomination is?”

Taking a quick bow the man who questioned Wesley replied, “I never intended to disrespect you Father Wesley or the Lord.”

Wesley accepted the man's apology and turned back to the crowd easing up slightly to address them as he said, “We must get ready for war not against mankind's flesh and blood, but against the dark forces that have returned to our world and seek now to destroy us all. This creature has already eaten 4 people and I have seen the remains myself, I know what we must do to protect our community against the giant wicked monster that has crawled out of hell to oppose us. We must gather together with our swords and slay this abomination in the name of our Lord!”

While Wesley kept whipping the crowd into a state of near hysteria about what he had seen and what they must do Justine stopped in front of Mark's house around three in the afternoon. She had so far been avoiding eating as she still felt guilty about what she has done to so many people. The effect of this choice was becoming clear as her stomach growled more frequently after the 5 people that remained inside after she had regenerated this morning melted into a slush that then was slowly drained into her intestines. Now her stomach was hollow asking for her to consume a new meal, but Justine's grief overpowered her desire to eat.

Justine looking down thought Mark's house was cute due to it's small yet cozy looking fit and feel. Sitting with her legs crossed it seemed surreal that compared to her his house seemed more like a toy than a dwelling people could live in. Thinking again about what she had done, it felt like there was no real path back to the person she was. Honestly she had no idea how to tell him what had happened or how much of the truth she was willing to tell.

It didn't take long for Mark to spot Justine's beautifully stunning figure out his window. The golden strand's of her thick lush hair contrasted well with her silky skin that covered her fine curves to create a breathtakingly dazzling living landscape. Mark was excited to see Justine as he ran out to where she had been sitting. Upon getting close to her towering body he saw her hand coming down toward him.

Even though he had been carried by her before, stepping onto her hand to be lifted toward her entrancing massive face still felt like a new experience. Looking over Justine's body Mark noticed a number of cut's and worried about what might have happened to her. Concerned while standing on the palm of her hand he asked, “Did something happen?”

Not expecting this question right away Justine waited a while before gathering the will to say sadly, “Yes Mark, it was horrible this morning. People tried to kill me in my sleep and when I woke up I cried out asking them to stop. They kept attacking me saying I was a abomination and a witch. I got so angry that I killed them. I killed them all Mark, like a monster. I know what I did was wrong, but I need someone to understand how I felt.”

Though shocked for a moment Mark deep down was glad Justine didn't allow herself to be victimized after what she had been though. While he understood why people fear her, he also felt they got exactly what they deserved for tormenting a girl like Justine. Replying sympathetically he said keeping a smile on his face, “I am just glad your okay and that you defended yourself.”

That kind of reply was the last thing Justine expected, she just told him she had killed people and he only thought of her. Sinking deeper into her guilt Justine said timidly hoping to be scolded, “You don't understand, when I was consumed with rage I did things to them that no one should ever do. I forced someone to eat dirt after capturing them and because I was hungry.................”

Justine couldn't say it, as she thought Mark surely wouldn't be able to handle it. To finish this sentence was to openly confess to someone that she had eaten people. A horror that she had committed that couldn't be explained.

Forcing someone to eat dirt after having captured them was wrong in Mark's mind, but he understood why Justine did it. The part she didn't finish truthfully had him puzzled as it just couldn't be what came to mind. Not wanting to see Justine sad Mark replied trying to be supportive, “Going that far after already winning wasn't right, but after everything you have been though I can't blame you. I don't want you to think lashing out makes you a monster, it just means you are like anyone else with feelings.”

Even after saying she had tormented someone that attacked her Mark still didn't wish to hold her accountable and this made Justine feel desperate to be judged as her guilt truly was eating her alive. Not able to conceal the truth any longer she broke out crying as she said, “You should blame me for what I have done. Because I am a monster that didn't just crush people, but ate them alive like I ate my father on the night I became a giant after being punished with no supper.”

So far Mark had been able to sideline and rationalize what Justine had done, but cannibalism was a red line he greatly objected anyone crossing. Before he was about to speak in anger Mark thought about the impact his words would have. If he pushed her away she might become a true monster one day alienated from the rest of humanity. He also hated the idea of allowing this world to turn a victim into a monster, he just couldn't let it happen to her.

Internal conflict ravaged Mark as he spoke switching between anger and compassion in his tone, “Why did you eat people Justine? I really don't want to hate you, but eating people is a wicked act.”

Every last excuse Justine came up with in her mind fell far short of explaining what she had done. It was one thing to explain why she had crushed the people that attacked her, it was a whole different matter to explain why she had swallowed people alive. Shuddering Justine replies, “I wanted my father to pay and because he withheld food I thought it would be justice to........ eat him after everything he did to me. Those.... others I ate because............. I-I didn't want to chew on raw bloody meat. It's just.... disgusting to taste so much blood and gut's. It was terribly wrong and I know nothing I say is going to make it right. But I am...... sorry for doing something so vile.”

Mark could see the weakness and shame bleed though Justine's big blue eyes as she had spoken. He couldn't hate her now despite the horrifying reality of what she had done. Not that he was going to forget this, but he thought Justine should have a second chance. Trying to keep a balanced yet firm tone Mark said, “Even though I think it's wrong, I do admit your father had what was coming to him. Still I don't want to see you become something your not. So please Justine promise me that you won't eat anyone else.”

From her prospective Mark endorsed the act of swallowing her father alive while mostly avoiding the fact he first said it was wrong before claiming he deserved it. Greatly relieved Mark did not come to hate her Justine replied still filled with guilt, “Mark, I am not sure I even want to eat again much less eat a person ever again.”

Growing concerned he asked, “Justine, have you eaten anything else today?”

Causally Justine looking away replied, “No I haven't”

Worried that her will to live might be wavering Mark said, “You can't just quit eating Justine, you will starve to death.”

Realizing how worried Mark was Justine spoke trying to be slightly more upbeat, “I just don't want to eat anymore today, not after what I did.”

Thinking again about how best to keep his troubled giant friend fed Mark said, “For when you do eat tomorrow I think a fire could help heat the meat up so you won't need to eat it raw. Before leaving I could try to teach you how if you need my help.”

After agreeing with Mark Justine spent the next hour trying to learn how to create a fire from her environment. It was frustrating and tedious work for her to root up some trees and collect large boulders to use in starting a fire. Mark couldn't help wondering if this plan was doomed to failure as it didn't seem like she was getting it even after telling her a number of times to be patient and focused. Still he did his best to keep thinking positively while watching her from the ground trying to create a fire.

Even though Justine had placed Mark some distance away when she began trying to use the boulders to start a fire the sound released when she slammed the two rough object's together was much more intense than any thunder Mark had ever heard. This task was clearly really starting to iterate her as she tried exerting a anger fueled quick clash between the two hard dirty boulders into each other. This released a brilliant flashy light show that impressed Mark until he saw part of the released spark land on his house.

Dropping the boulders in her hands Justine swiftly moved to scoop Mark off the ground. She had been more hasty than usual in rapping her fingers around his body and lifting him up close to her face. Nervously Justine speaks feeling guilty, “I am sorry for setting your house on fire, but I think if I spit on the fire it might go out.”

Those words shocked Mark as this towering blonde just suggested to spit on his house. Part of him was eager to watch as he said worried about his dwelling, “Please try it Justine, I don't want my home to burn.”

Letting her mouth water for a few moments Justine lowered herself toward the newly created fire on Mark's home. Thinking of food quickly put her saliva glands into action unaware what they pumped out wouldn't be used to lubricate an editable subsistence, but instead poured out onto a slowly burning rooftop. Now letting her moist tender lips part sticky clear liquid oozed over her tongue as it traveled down to the bottom of her lip dripping onto the flames below.

Mark watched in awe as the small waterfall poured onto his home drenching the rooftop with her fluid. The flames didn't stand a chance once the warm downpour of saliva snuffed it out. He was astounded that even her saliva had power as the flames had been fully extinguished by just her causally choosing to drool a bit upon his house.

After wiping her mouth Justine still feeling bad about Mark's house asked awkwardly, “Is there anything I can do to make up for nearly burning your house down and spiting on it?” Nearly overbearing embarrassment then entered her mind after having heard herself actually say that out loud.

Looking down at his small dwelling Mark honestly didn't expect almost half of it to be covered in Justine's saliva when he asked her to spit on the fire. Though still appreciating the fact his home wasn't burned down to the ground it was hard to pass up asking the colossal gorgeous blonde gently holding him in her grip for a favor. Nearly having to admit to himself his feelings toward Justine involved more than friendship he asks nervously, “Would you allow me to touch your hair?

To her this was an odd request, but after the trouble she had caused Justine felt it was the very least she could do. From her prospective Mark's interest in her hair didn't seem romantically driven and thought he just wondered how it was like to touch such large golden strand's of long hair. Replying with a kind smile Justine said, “Sure, I don't mind”

Being brought next Justine's neck where long golden locks of hair draped down over her chest Mark reached out to feel the flaky dry mildly rough texture of her strands of golden string like hair. It caused him to think about how much of a chore trying to wash her hair would be due to the fact she couldn't just submerge her scalp at her size. Other thoughts soon entered his mind while caressing a strand of her hair.

Curiosity infected Mark's mind as he asked, “I know you don't know why this has happened to you, but what do think the reason is for you becoming a giant?”

Replying to this question made Justine feel slightly unconformable as she said, “At first I didn't know what to think. Then after everything becoming a giant has put me though and thinking about everything I have done it feels like it must be a curse.”

Trying to make her feel more positive about her situation Mark replies, “I may not know a whole lot, but I believe that when something like this happens it's part of divine providence not a curse. I know it must feel like a curse now, but one day I believe you will know what your purpose as a giant is.”

Hearing this had the opposite intended effect as Justine became upset while saying, “People hate me because of this Mark and it's turned me into a monster! All my life people have told me what has happened to me was planned out as though that makes it better or less horrible like when my mother died or my father mistreated me and now your saying the reason I have to be hated by everyone is because that's my destiny. I don't want to believe that Mark, because there is no way something like this was the planned intent of anything good.”

Realizing how what he said impacted Justine's deepest emotional scars Mark tried to think of something, anything to make her feel better. For some time he drew a blank until deciding to act and rely on emotion's in the moment to speak as he said, “You aren't a monster, if anything to me your an angel that got lost. But it will be okay Justine and things will get better I promise. When I said there was purpose in what has happened I never meant to make you upset. I thought it would comfort you, but it didn't so I am sorry for making you upset.”

Smiling Justine replied, “It's okay Mark, I am just glad you are still willing to be my friend.”

After things had smoothed over and they kept talking for a while Justine placed Mark on the ground telling him she was going home. Watching her destroy the trees in her wake as she entered the forest left Mark in awe still amazed at the power her size naturally invokes. He thought deeply about how the town would surely react to what she had done. Mark's heart sank knowing they would likely try to kill her again. He couldn't believe what he was thinking to tell her, but he didn't want to see Justine being hurt again.

End Notes:

 

Just wanted to thank all of the reviewers and express my gratitude for their feedback and support.

Her Friend in Trouble by classified
Author's Notes:

Law and order might not quite stay in tact as people find out a giantess is in town.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christina walking next to the dirt road while coming back from her parent's house after having a conversation to them about living with Kevin heard a voice, sending chills down her spine while hearing this rough tone tell her, “I suggest you come with me.”

She felt something grip her arm tightly from behind her. Upon turning around she could see the face of the buff looking man that then addressed her again to say, “I have been watching you for sometime and once I heard most of the watchmen have been killed I thought this would be perfect time to have you come over as a guest.”

This was no causal invitation, this man was threatening her and starting to make clear that he didn't expect repercussions for what he was going to do. Christina looked around desperately seeking for someone that could save her, but all she saw were trees, dirt and the dark clouds above. Before letting out a scream she felt her body being squeezed as the man picked her up.

It was more than clear to Christina that she was no match for him as he dragged her kicking and screaming until reaching his home a short distance up the dirt path. The reality of the situation sunk into her bones upon having been thrown onto a bed by the rough intimidating figure that had captured her. Shaking she said nearly crying, “Please I beg you, don't do this to me!”

The man seemed slightly amused as he asked, “Why shouldn't I?”

Nervousness bled though her tone as Christina said, “Because I don't want you to............ touch me.”

Those words only caused the man irritation as he quipped back, “ Alright just shut up and take it all off!”

Hearing a faint thud Christina hoping Justine was somewhere near by ran to the window screaming her friend's name desperately yelling for help. She only got to call out for Justine three times before being ripped away from the open window and forcefully pinned down by the man onto the bed. His grip upon her arms was much more harsh and caused Christina to feel pain as he said, “Now behave yourself or else this will hurt.”

Upon hearing those words Christina didn't dare to even put up a struggle nearly paralyzed with the fear of being beaten or even killed by her captor. She knew he wanted her to willingly take off her clothing, but she just couldn't believe this was going to happen to her as the shock she was feeling only grew. Every moment longer felt less and less real as Christina became desperate in trying to deny the fact this man was taking off his pant's to ready himself for when he stole her virginity.

The man that has kidnapped her started forcefully disrobing Christina himself growing impatient with her resistance to doing so herself. Hearing the thuds begin to intensify Christina saturated with the fear she was about to be violated nervously said asking, “Shouldn't we get out of here before the house caves in on us?”

Her hope to buy a few more moments were slashed down when he kept taking off her clothing and replied laughing, “It's nothing, besides our fun is just about to get started.”

Though the sound was similar to the earlier thuds this was much more intense and what followed was like thunder had split the ground shaking the house. The confidence on the man's face faded as he wondered what was happening. Christina hoped Justine had managed to hear her when she was screaming at the top of her lungs out the window.

A long rumbling roar that easily penetrated into the bedroom had the man detracted as he truly became worried about what was going on. Crack's quickly split the wood the ceiling was constructed from and exponentially raced across the brown surface before the darkened sky could be seen while the roof was parting from the frame of the house. Losing his composure he looked away from Christina who only had her underwear covering her body to see the very roof over his head rapidly showing signs of failure.

Terror soon nearly had the man wetting himself as he saw massive finger's lifting the falling apart roof up into the air before being thrown out of sight. Now that the view was unobstructed he could see a face bigger than a barn with long blonde hair that had rage burning deeply within her huge blue orbs glaring down upon him. He had heard of the giant girl and people said she was huge, but being able to rip the roof off of his home like a girl would to a toy house instilled a true sense of being a insignificant creature along with bone chilling horror in him at what she was going to do next.

Christina managed to push the confused and terrorized man away from her as she curled up in a ball still in shock and horror about what almost happened. Looking upwards she was never more glad to see Justine than right now in this moment. Even if she had become a monster in Christina's mind her giant friend just saved her from being violated against her will and maybe even saved her life.

The man could see Justine's massive hand coming in a mile away as he bolted out of the room looking for anyway out of being captured he could find. The thing of it was he knew there was no where to go, no where to hide. This girl was going to catch him no matter what he did, but his instinct for survival demanded that he flee with every fiber of his being. Leaving his home though the back door the man soon ran straight into a wall of finger's that easily dwarfed him in comparison attached to a soft massive hand.

Taking a mild amount of amusement in the man who tried to flee Justine grinned for a moment after having captured him within her grip. As she lifted him upward thought's buzzed around the confines of her mind of how this worthless horrible man that had tried to do such a traumatizing unforgivable thing to her friend should pay. The temptation to eat him began knocking on the front door of her mind as her stomach growled again nearly famished at this point due to her refusing to eat most of the day.

Before actually punishing him though she was going to give this man more than a piece of her mind. Clearing her throat Justine made her anger definite as she said, “Men like you should rot in hell, I couldn't want to crush every last bone in your body more if I tried!”

The man could feel her tight painful grip squeeze him upon finishing the last word she had spoken. Starting to beg for his life while trying to act clueless he said, “Please let me go, I didn't do anything wrong.”

Christina came out of the house looked up at her towering friend holding the man that only moment's ago was going to violate her body. She couldn't help feeling some satisfaction at his plight and deep down a part of her darkest desires wanted her giant friend to kill him even if it meant watching her eat him alive. Something she really hated and thought was truly disgusting, but he in her mind deserved it more than anyone else in the world.

Any guilt still lingering around in Justine's mind from what she had done this morning gave way to the fresh rage swelling up inside of her as she said with a harsh brazen tone, “Don't you dare deny what you were doing! For trying to rape my friend I am going to kill you and it won't be quick.”

That was much more direct than Christina expected and honestly for once she agreed with Justine that this person should face a very harsh punishment. Her conscience began pleading it's case to get her to say something that might stop Justine from killing this man, but she wasn't in the mood for mercy. Not after how afraid and horrified he made her along with the fact if Justine hadn't come he would be taking full unhindered advantage of her body and he had made it clear to her remorse was the last thing on his mind.

The man upon hearing those words that drove into his ear drums like the sonic booms of thunder became mindlessly frantic as he tried to pry himself free from Justine's powerful massive grip. His effort's were painfully useless and he knew she wasn't ever going to believe even for a moment he was innocent. Seeing her stark massive lips engraved in a pattern of a undeniable expression that explained perfectly well she had nothing but murder on her mind only compounded the terror infused into his bones.

His screams and struggling didn't really please Justine still greatly upset that her friend was assaulted and nearly violated by this man. The temptation to swallow him alive was growing, but looking down at Christina and thinking about Mark she just couldn't allow herself to kill him that way. With the way Justine felt right now even killing him ten times wouldn't feel like enough to get all of her anger out from her system.

Getting down on her knees careful to keep her eye's on Christina's location Justine came up with a way to terminate the man within her grasp. Planting her hand into the ground Justine used her long powerful finger nails to claw into the earth. Digging a sizable hole 15 feet deep to her was like that of a child digging a small hole in a sandbox.

Calming down the man wondered what was going on partly taking in a false sense of security on the hope the girl holding him captive in her hand like a tiny doll wasn't really going to kill him. His hopes soon gave way to fear as he heard her say clearing her throat upon retracting her hand from digging, “If you need to pray now is the time you evil man, because the maggot's are going to eat well tonight.”

His heart contracted harshly in fear for just a moment as it skipped a beat once he figured out how she was going to kill him. The man tried clawing and even biting into the massive soft finger rapped around his chest hoping he could if nothing else fall to his death instead of being berried alive. His desperate actions were only a fleeting nuisance to Justine as she then dangled him over the open pit between her finger's pinching his sides.

Doubt began to enter Justine's mind as she wondered who would she kill next if she allowed herself to do this. That same moment justifications poured into her mind telling her this man was truly evil and that she wouldn't need to kill anyone again after him. Then she asked herself if he was her father would she allow him to live and that answer was a swift resounding no. Justine knew now what she was going to do as she dropped the terrified man into the hole she had created earlier.

Upon falling into the bottom of the freshly dug pit the man sprained his ankle and tried desperately to use his arms to claw at the dirt that kept him sliding back down each time he made any progress upwards. Deep down he knew none of his effort's were going to yield results worth the struggle as he yelled, “Please I beg you in the name of God to spare me!”

Hearing those words didn't even slow Justine for a moment as she used her hand to brush the pile of dirt created from when she was digging toward the pit where the man was hopelessly trapped. With a slight grin on her face she dumped what to him was an avalanche of dirt into the hole. To Justine it was merely like covering a small hole she had dug not unlike she did as a child playing outside.

The last words he was able to quickly eek out before being berried alive more than 15 feet under were, “Damn giant Witch!”

Once the hole was mostly covered in dirt Justine choose to rest her bottom upon it as she looked at Christina who didn't appear to be upset with what she had done. Letting her friend step on her hand Justine couldn't help being worried that the man might have harmed her. Calming down now that Christina was safe and the man that had terrorized her was no longer a threat Justine asked softly, “Did that man hurt you Christina?”

Looking right into her towering friend's blue huge eye's Christina never felt more secure and glad to be in her hands now. Expressing genuine gratitude with a bright smile Christina replied, “I am fine, but if you didn't rescue me I don't even want to think about what would have happened. I honestly owe you a lot for what you saved me from.”

Justine was nearly going to cry thinking about how she almost didn't hear Christina screams for help. She tried to keep her mind focused on the fact she did hear her friend and took care of the man that had kidnapped her. Justine feeling highly grateful nothing happened to Christina said, “When I heard your scream I became worried sick. I made a mess out there trying to get to you quickly hoping nothing bad had happened to you.”

Taking the chance to look around her Christina saw the path of destruction Justine left behind going though the forest. This only compounded her thought's about what she saw Justine do to the people that attacked her. Christina was torn between treating Justine as the friend she knew or the monster she saw eat people alive. Pushing this conflict from her mind Christina tried to only express how grateful she is that she was rescued, but couldn't hide everything as she said while failing to keep eye contact, “I really am glad you saved me, it's just I don't know for how long I can keep the truth from my family about what actually happened to you.”

Thinking about what her friend said Justine realized it was unlikely the truth could be hidden from them for long and replied with a slightly firm tone, “Then don't lie to them, but you still can't let anyone tell Kevin about what I have done.”

Christina felt both anxiety and shame knowing she had told Kevin the truth already knowing fully well how upset Justine would be if she found out he had already been told. Nervously Christina managed to say, “I won't tell Kevin about what you did to those people.”

Looking at the fear she inspired into Christina's composure made Justine feel guilty as she tried to gently pet her tiny quivering friend in her hand on the back. Trying to comfort her Justine said, “Please don't be that afraid of me, we are still friend's even if I am a giant now.”

Those words seemed almost alien to Christina who felt divided about what exactly her relationship really was with Justine now. Christina questioned if this was still friendship that bonded them or was it more like a servant serving a master than being treated as a true equal. Deep within herself Christina wanted to believe that a part of the Justine she knew was in control now over the monster she had seen swallow people alive. Keeping this belief close to heart she replied, “I know we are friend's and that you care for me, it was all over your face when you ripped the roof off. I could tell you were worried sick that something bad might have happened to me and that's why I never want to see you forget who you are as my friend.”

While they carried on the conversation before going home John earlier had told his sisters what happened leaving them pale in the face soaked with shock and horror. He couldn't even imagine what their reaction would be if he told them Justine had swallowed people including himself alive instead of just crushing people. He believed it was best to spare them the horror of knowing those details that even caused him to feel fearful just by thinking about it.

As they slowly recovered from their shock his slightly younger sister Roxie while nervously moving her blond bangs away from her wet eyes asked, “What are we going to do if she comes back here for our cattle?”

Quickly with a firm tone John says, “Then she gets to eat them, because I care most about us being safe .”

Then Amanda his other sister and youngest sibling interjects, “How are we going to live here like this with a giant witch like her eating our livestock?”

He could tell they were filled with questions fueled from their shared anxiety of the situation they all were in and looked to him to lead what was left of their family. John though knew he was inexperienced and not fully prepared for taking on the role now demanded of him. Reality didn't care about any of that no matter what excuse or shortcoming he had to try wiggling out of it. Trying his best to project a fair degree of confidence John addressed them both saying, “We must stick together though this and not forget how our mother raised us. She was strong and would want us to be brave even if we are afraid. That doesn't mean to fight, but instead it means we can't lose hope or fall into despair.”

After hour's of conversation and trying to comfort them John couldn't help feeling like he fell short. He felt more powerless now trying to give his sister's hope than when he was trapped in Justine's stomach. Worse than that he was drowning in grievances between the echo of the horrifying memories and how far he nearly went to get revenge. John couldn't even eat the dinner Roxie made and crawled into bed hungry consumed with a deep abyss of grief over everything that happened.

End Notes:

-------------------------------------------------------

I am again wondering where I want to take the story next. I have come up with an idea to invoke the plot to create a 2nd giantess, but before doing so I would like feedback as this story might be better off with Justine being the only giantess.

Any suggestions and feedback are welcome as always.

The storm provides misery in spades by classified

Feeling sore Justine began trying to rub her eye's wondering why the ground under her felt softer with a colder moist texture. The sky was still dark though the clouds above were being back lit by the sun creating just enough lighting for her to see the trees branching out just over her face. With a sudden flash of light Justine knew what was going on, this was a rain storm and she was going to bare it without shelter. Despite how much rain was coming down to her the microscopic water droplets could hardly activate the nerve endings embedded in her skin to alert her brain of there presence.

On the other hand her hunger made it's presence very well known as she heard her belly release a long moan along with feeling a deep painful hunger pang. Justine slowly got up feeling slightly light headed while swallowing saliva that had pooled inside her mouth into her dry throat as she felt it nearly scratching her with thirst. Looking back at the house she still couldn't fully believe this was reality and that she has actually been a over towering giant for day's now.

Thinking about last night when she saved Christina her mind wondered how Kevin would react if he knew about every person she had killed. Justine also questioned if it was wise to withhold what happened when she was attacked yesterday from her friend who she tasked with protecting her brother from the truth. Right now though what mattered most was the physical needs of her body as she came to the river.

Upon reaching the flowing stream of water Justine's heart raced in panic as her eyes stared at the muddy brown raging stream. The storm had muddied her drinking water and Justine had no way of knowing how long it would be until the water cleared up. Anger swelled within her as she got down on her knees glaring at the brown opaque current. Clawing into a nearby boulder Justine in a flash of rage cast it out into the distance as she cried, “This was my only water here and now I can't drink from it!”

Fear encroached her mind as she knew the well's and small ponds couldn't provide her clean drinking water. She had no way of collecting enough water to drink from the rain like she would at normal size. Justine knew that her choices were to wait it out and hope the river would clear up quickly or find a new source of water outside of the local community at a lake or if she became desperate a large pond. Looking upward at the raging storm she could tell waiting wasn't an option.

Before she could leave Justine felt her conscience tug upon her heart reminding her of the large boulder she had thrown out into the woods. Part of her this morning was trying to deny reality and in doing so Justine forgot she wasn't just a frustrated girl throwing a rock into the river, she was a monstrously huge figure that had cast a boulder out to destroy anything unfortunate enough to cross it's path before ruthlessly impacting the ground. Nervously walking toward where she remembered generally throwing the massive stone Justine spotted a small modest dwelling.

What made her chest tighten was seeing a boulder less than 30 feet away from the rear of the small structure. Justine knew if anyone was inside the home that they must be terrified of her right now, but she had to know if there was a body under the boulder that broke the ground in wake of it's impact as crack's could be seen spanning outwards in a web like pattern. Lifting the large gray rock from the ground revealed nothing but dirt to Justine's great relief as she had felt her stomach tie up in knot's over what might have been underneath.

At first Justine felt guilt as she realized with that one simple action that a person could have easily been killed. Those feelings were soon replaced as basic primal urges quickly rushed into her mind as her stomach loudly growled for a prolonged amount of time. Justine started to realize her instincts to feed now related normal sized human beings to being a desirable food source. The temptation to rip the roof off the small wooden structure and check for people really started to unsettle her while swallowing the saliva that had rabidly pooled inside her mouth as she subconsciously thought about eating.

Shaking her head Justine knew she couldn't allow herself to cave into her cravings as she placed the boulder back upon the ground. While trying to sort out if feeding herself or finding a new source of water should be prioritized Justine saw a large group of people coming toward her from one of the dirt path's some distance away. The thought of confronting them did cross her mind, but Justine didn't wish to harm anyone else as she choose to walk away from them. They had no hope of catching up to her on foot as they bickered among themselves out in the rain soaking wet and cold.

Deciding that finding a clean source of water should come first Justine made her way to one of the narrow path's though the mountainous terrain that provided both the main entrance and exit to those living in her town. On happenstance Justine spotted a pack of wolves feasting on a deer though a thin patch of trees. Moment's ago they were apex predator's, now they were fleeing for their lives as her pray as Justine made a quick dash to snatch them up.

Chasing the terrified agile creature’s frustrated Justine as she kept falling short of entrapping the wolves within her grip with every time she reached down to capture them. Becoming more ruthless she pushed herself to exert more speed with her movement's to catch the fleeing creature’s. Locking on to the closest member of the pack she managed to swiftly at last snatch it from the ground. Justine realized in being so hasty in capturing the creature she had crushed it hearing it whimpering in pain.

Knowing one wasn't even close to enough Justine shoved the injured furry creature into her impatient maw while trying her best to capture the rest of the pack. She cringed upon tasting the thick fur of the bleeding wolf inside her mouth and used her tongue to quickly move it's flailing body toward her open throat. Before swallowing the wolf whole she crushed it's head with her molars and flinched as she felt it's very hairy body cause a noticeable gag reflex before going down to her hollow waiting stomach.

A sense of confidence entered Justine's mind as she saw the pack enter a cave on the mountainside. Sitting at the entrance of the cave she cleared her throat to say with a slight grin, “I remember being so afraid of wolves before, but now it's wolves who are afraid of me.”

Honestly she wasn't looking forward to swallowing their fur covered bodies, but right now keeping her body fed was more important than avoiding displeasing her taste buds. Justine felt the cold rough damp surface of the cave walls scrape against her hand as she reached in for the wolf pack that had taken shelter from their unexpected huntress. The sharp rough walls began to tighten as she reached deeper soon realizing to her unexpected surprise that she couldn't reach where the pack had gone.

Justine knew one wolf wasn't even close to being able to sustain her hunger and while griping her famished belly she withdrew her hand from the cave that sheltered the wolf pack from her prying hands. Tears soon swelled up in her eyes as she felt hunger pangs harshly punish her. Picking herself back up Justine walked away sadly from the cave knowing she was never going to catch those wolves now hidden deep within the mountainside.

Hour's passed as Justine traveled away from the only place she knew to find clean and enough water for someone her size to drink. One thing Justine wondered about was if lighting might hit her as she walked though the forest while flashes of light kept the dark clouds above lit. She began feeling her legs become heavy and head lighten as her hunger and thirst took it's toll upon her body. Looking though the trees bending in the winds of the storm she saw a deer resting under a fallen tree.

Justine felt her drive for survival take over as she nearly moved on her own toward the resting creature. Hearing the loud snapping of trees breaking alarmed the deer knowing it was in danger as the creature turned it's head toward the towering figure moving whole trees out of it's way with each step. For a while fear kept the creature from moving as it stared blankly at Justine's colossal figure. Panic then won the day as the deer began a desperate sprint away from the hungry giantess coming down to ensnare it between her fingers.

Walking over the panicking deer Justine moved quickly downward using her legs to enclose the creature in a swift set of motions. It's frantic attempts to escape fate proved fruitless once she managed to pinch around the waist hauling the deer's body upward into the air. Using her free hand Justine tried to pet the deer as she thought sadly about how many creature’s she would need to kill everyday just to provide enough substance to placate her hunger. Pushing those thoughts away Justine proceeded to use her thumb to crush the deer's head swiftly before shoving the corpse inside her watering mouth.

After sending the last of the creature's remains down her waiting throat Justine resumed her search for water while also keeping an eye out for anymore creature's that might diminish her ravenous hunger. The area she had entered started to worry her knowing that this was the first time she had traveled this far away from home. The town and surrounding area was all that she knew for her whole life, this feeling of not knowing where things were located in her surroundings made Justine greatly uneasy.

Stopping for a moment Justine gripped her belly as it growled relentlessly knowing starvation was setting in. The wolf and deer weren't nearly enough to off set the energy her body was expending throughout the day. Worse her dehydration was causing weakness in both body and mind as she began to desire detachment from the painful reality of her situation. Just as thought's of death were starting to inflict a real sense of her own mortality she calmed down to carefully examine every corner of the surrounding environment.

Once Justine saw a grayish blue expanse in the distance she ran toward it hoping that at last her thirst would be quenched. Upon getting to the edge of the vast body of water Justine got down on her knees to begin cupping the water into her hands. Looking into the water collected by her hands she knew that while the liquid wasn't up to the same standard as the river normally was that she could drink it. As the cool mildly textured liquid passed her lips Justine smiled never being more thankful for water going down her throat than in this moment as it tickled her slightly while traveling all the way down into her stomach.

After drinking to her fill from the small lake Justine's thoughts centered around food. Even with the newly found comfort of hydration the storm still kept her feeling cold and exposed as the downpour of rain created a mist that limited her distance vision. Scanning the spaces between trees for movement's Justine saw a tiny figure headed toward her.

After focusing upon the object she could tell this was a male likely in his late teens running though the rain. To her shame temptations poured into her mind assaulting her with excuses to eat him. Getting down on her hands and knees Justine slowly moved to pick the guy up that yelled as he appeared to charge toward her. She felt something slightly jab her hand while lifting the boy off the ground that seemed to be struggling quite aimlessly. Noticing the dagger in his hand Justine easily used her massive finger nail to pry it out of his grip seemingly without harming him.

After swallowing the saliva that had built up toward her throat Justine somewhat puzzled asked the wiggling guy softly, “Can you tell me where the nearest farm with livestock is?”

From her prospective he seemed enraged as the teenager yelled nearly crazed, “Monster must die, Monster must die, Monster must.............. die!”

To Justine this was just one more person that hated her for existing and now the temptation to swallow him alive to help soothe her power hunger pangs was starting to take it's toll on her restraint. With how famished her stomach was from what to her was hardly any substance Justine's mind suffered detachment with a light fuzzy feeling stemmed from a lack of organic resources needed for her brain to function correctly. Rational thought was giving way to wishing to act on basic impulses.

With anger Justine tightened her grip around the teenager as she snapped, “I am hungry and I need to know where the livestock around here is. Tell me now or I will start hurting you!”

Clawing and screaming the guy in Justine's strong massive grip yelled, “Must kill evil monster!”

The rest of what the guy said didn't matter to Justine as he was frantically repeating himself. Her hunger pangs worsened as her stomach let out a painful long growl as though it was ready to start consuming her own flesh to satisfy it's demands. Justine's eyes darted around desperately hoping to see anything else she could eat while thinking it over. As her eye's kept landing upon the person furiously struggling in her grip it wasn't long before her mind started entertaining thought's telling her eating him wasn't that bad and that because she was painfully starving this was the only choice.

Still postured on her knees like a cat with using one arm to hold her captive she drew him closer to her parting lips. Justine stopped herself from placing him inside her mouth trying her hardest to resist her hunger. She knew that just because he clearly hated her that alone shouldn't warrant capital punishment, but then the thought of tasting his body nearly overwhelmed her mind.

As she slowly moved the guy toward her opening watery mouth Justine felt guilty as she slowly said, “I know you don't deserve this, but I am starving and I need something in my belly now.”

His legs soon made contact with her eager waiting wet pink elastic tongue that helped pull the rest of his struggling body inside Justine's wet cavern, lined with a row of massive teeth that had deer bones wedged between them. Her breathing became deeper as her saliva glands leaped into action to produce the lubricant to help the newly arriving guest travel to his next destination. Justine could feel the pointless struggles of the person contained inside her mouth as she sucked gently upon his body.

Remembering how disgusting the hairy wolf and the bloody deer were to consume tasting him was bliss to Justine as she slightly moaned while enjoying the terrified teen thrashing around trying to push back upon her provocative tongue. Before even trying to swallow him her conscience tried to intervene as she took in deep breath's while asking herself if she could kill someone just for the sake of avoiding starvation. Her slow response to that thought was sucking him toward the waiting entrance of her throat as the last fortification's of her mind melted in wake of the sharp pain of starvation punishing her.

Now Justine was nearly in tears feeling the person imprisoned inside her mouth claw frantically desperate to escape his fate of being ingested by her. Flexing her tongue to push the teenager at last down the entrance of her throat Justine slowly swallowed him alive. Hearing a voice yell in the distance Justine managed to hear only one part clearly of a man calling out to her, “sick”

Still on her hands and knee's Justine looked around for a moment until spotting the man that has been yelling at her. His attempt to flee was swiftly terminated as Justine easily caught him much like a cat does to a mouse trapping him under her palm before gently lifting him up to her face. With her stomach far from satisfied Justine was being tempted to avoid seeing this man as a person, but instead as prey while handing control over to her most primal survival instincts.

Looking closer at the man trying his hardest to wiggle out from her grip Justine knew it was wrong to eat this person even if she was still starving. The man quickly seemed to realize how powerless he was to escape Justine's grip as he yelled in anger, “My son was sick and you God damn evil witch ate him!”

Upon hearing those words guilt inflicted far more pain than her stomach could dish out as a river of tears flowed from her massive blue orbs. Justine with an uneven tone replied, “It's just I am starving and didn't know what else to do.”

This answer set the man off as his anger officially went nuclear while he yelled, “I don't give a damn if you starve to death, spit my son out right now you God damn abomination!”

Every time Justine began to speak the man kept yelling at the top of his lungs to interrupt her clearly not interested in continuing the conversation. At first she kept a meek tone to try and be respectful, but anger soon swelled within her as she said cutting though his yelling with her projecting powerful voice,

“Look you better tell me where I can find livestock or else you can be with him inside my belly.”

Those words caused the man to cease his blind anger fueled yelling for a moment before he replied, “No way am I ever going to help the witch that just ate my son.”

Justine thought about trying to throw up the person trapped within her famished stomach, but she knew that would be a huge drain upon her body and forfeiting the deer she had eaten earlier was greatly undesirable to her. Regret instilled her mind as Justine thought about how backed into a corner she was now. When she had threatened to eat him deep down she was hoping that it was an empty threat, but now her hunger was getting the best of her mind as she began to roll out the pink carpet for this man in his early 40's.

Before moving him toward her watery mouth Justine hardly managed to glance at him as she said, “I told you I was starving and gave you a chance that you rejected so now I must eat you.”

Her conscience bombarded her mind while she slowly moved the enraged man toward her opening mouth waiting impatiently for his arrival. Justine knew this was wrong, but he was never going to work with her now and to her own shame she couldn't muster the will power to even attempt throwing up the mentally disabled person she had just swallowed alive. Thinking of Kevin Justine told herself she was eating to survive for his sake while her tongue licked the man screaming at her as he pounded upon her hand aimlessly.

Placing her lips upon the struggling man soaked from the rain it was easy for Justine to suck him into her waiting maw. With his feet still sticking out between her soft sealed lips she began to indulge in his flavor as she sucked gently on his body. While her stomach kept growling Justine purred and moaned while enjoying both his taste and struggle inside her mouth.

The man at this point was thoroughly terrified as he started to beg for her to let him out. Justine's only response to his pleas was her wet moist elastic tongue thrashing him around the confines of her pink cavern as she felt grateful she didn't have to taste blood, guts and heavy thick fur while eating. As she kept sucking upon his body the man offered less and less resistance each passing second as he found the hot fowl air in her maw to be hostile to his lungs.

Trapped in the pitch dark horrifying living cavern of Justine's mouth the man felt himself slide head first toward the opening of her impatiently expecting throat. He knew this was her swallowing him as he aimlessly flailed his arms around hoping to snag anything that might prevent his decent into her stomach. Whatever chance he had passed by in moments as he felt the surrounding flesh become much smoother as he was being encapsulated by the elastic muscles that were forcing him down toward her impatiently expecting stomach.

Rubbing her still hungry belly Justine felt her latest prey slowly slide down her throat as her mind greatly began craving for more. To her it was like fire ants were stinging her brain demanding she find a way to feed herself more. This truly was the definition of a guilty pleasure to Justine as she tried to sweep thought's of eating anyone else under the rug. Though her hunger was still painful Justine believed she could bare the painful sensation until she got back home and ate cattle to her fill.

Feeling the two passengers inside her belly beat upon the rippling walls of her stomach Justine felt ashamed as she managed to resist the temptation to find more people in the area to soothe her still ravenous hunger. While starting to walk back toward her home town Justine saw a cottage that instantly brought back her cravings and temptations as her stomach growled. Her conscience quickly stomped such thoughts out as she felt horrible about the two people she already had eaten that were clearly very much still alive in her stomach as they clawed as it's walls desperately trying to climb out.

End Notes:

 

After thinking it over for a few days I have elected to keep Justine as the only giantess in the story.

17th Century Grand Theft Auto by classified
Author's Notes:

I know it's been so long since the last update that the world must have been destroyed and recreated a million times since then. Sorry about that, but now the chapter is done and hopefully it's a good read.

 

As the storm began to subside Justine saw a man leave his log cabin that seemed unaware of her existence in the area. As the sky darkened she worried that it would be nightfall before she made it back home and she would need to wait until tomorrow to eat. With exposure to the wilderness taking a toll upon her body Justine wanted a substantial meal tonight as her stomach growled despite having two guest confined within it's acidic walls of flesh still complaining about their accommodations.

As she moved toward the man it wasn't long before he spotted her and reacted in terror as he tried running back toward his home. Justine easily cut him off before he could make it inside as she plucked the tiny man off the ground. She then awkwardly wiggled her nose feeling slightly embarrassed about trying to interact with a person while feeling two people swim around inside her stomach. Trying to be gentle Justine brought him level with her huge blue eyes that were fixated on the older man's body.

Clearing her throat Justine tried to respectfully address him as she said sadly, “I am sorry for scaring you sir, but can you please tell me where the nearest farm with livestock is.”

At first the old man was terrified unable to think clearly about anything, but looking into the titanic blonde's eyes he could read her pain as he in her soft grip took his time before replying, “I know a man that raises horses, but I have to ask how did you become a giant?”

Though her stomach had settled down for a short while it turned over after his question as a loud growl could be heard by both of them that lasted a few moments. Justine felt guilty that she was keeping people inside of her just for nourishment as she said quivering, “People keep calling me a giant witch, but I don't know why I have become this abomination that everyone hates so much. This has been like a curse and I have done horrible things because I have been afraid and become so angry at people.”

The old man could tell by Justine's composure, tone and overall disposition that she had been though rough experiences and despite the fact he knew it was likely she had killed people part of him emphasized with her situation as he easily imagined how most people would react to her giant towering figure. Calming down from his shock and fear he said with some confidence, “I have lived a long life and seen many things, but what has happened to you make's me feel like I know nothing of this world. You shouldn't assume what has caused this is something bad and I don't want you to believe what has happened makes you a abomination.”

As her eyes began to water Justine placed her hand over her growling belly feeling the people she had swallowed alive still struggling to get out of the hell she had forced them into. She then thought about how the decision to swallow them was made. There were a number of factor's in play, but the detail she mostly thought about now was how she felt about being called a monster. So many had called her a witch, monster or something similar writing her off completely before even knowing anything about her. It's effect upon her was almost a self fulfilling prophecy as she began believing it wasn't possible for her to make the right choices any longer as she hardly felt like a human being at this point. Instead she saw herself as a cursed monster doomed to inflect terror upon those around her and cause people harm.

Those thoughts made her feel sharp painful remorse knowing she allowed herself to eat innocent people alive for food. Looking at the old seemingly friendly old man within her grip Justine struggled to hold back her guilt as she said, “Thank you for your kind words sir even though I don't deserve them.”

Justine's nervous and at times awkward tone put a smile on the old man's face as he said, “Honestly I believe you are a nice girl or else you wouldn't be so respectful toward little old me.”

After exchanging a few more sentences Justine learned the old man was a 71 year old named Douglas that agreed to come with her toward the nearby horse farm he knew of. Justine felt desperate to justify her recent actions as she begin working into a conversation a explanation of something that happened to her years ago not long after her mother died.

Starting to explain her fear of starvation Justine stated to the carefully listening old man, “When I was 13 it was hard for me to understand everything that was going on, but Sarah's father owned a lot of land and had told her many of the crops were failing. The dead plant's were wilting and brown with some of them so dark they were black nearly all over his vast land. Soon others started talking about dying plants from the cold and lack of rain. My father noticed fewer deer and other animals in the forest as he brought home less from each hunting trip as time went on. I went with Christina to forage, but she told me that because people worried about food that many of the bushes with anything safe to eat were picked clean.”

Quite conformable in Justine's warm soft hand that surrounded him Douglas kept listening as she carried him while walking toward the horse farm. He could tell her tone was shifting to a more attached personal touch as she then went on to say, “At first father kept supper from me more often, but then a morning came where he told me there was nothing to eat. My brother was given some bread from a friend that day and he shared it with me. I didn't know at the time how precious even that was until the next day came. Father told us both that he ran out of money and that if he didn't manage to kill something we would fall asleep hungry that night. Going a whole day without food was rough, but when I got up the next morning my father left to hunt without hardly saying a word. By nightfall when he came back with a squirrel, I was glad at first until after cooking it he kept most of it to himself and gave the rest to my brother. He said I don't get to eat that night. I thought for sure I was going to sleep that night without eating anything, but my brother saved some of his share of the squirrel. I told him he should have eaten it himself as father didn't give him much to start with. But after he insisted I eat it, I took the small chunk of cold meat and chowed down on it like it was cake.”

Slowly Justine's tone darkened as she kept speaking, “I didn't even want to play the next day as I mostly sat in my room on my bed hoping father would bring home a deer so we could all eat. That day none of us ate and when I woke up on the fourth day it was a chore just to crawl out of bed while hearing my belly growl at me all morning. My brother woke up ill with a fever so he stayed in bed that day. I tried to take care of him the best I could and father was very angry from coming home empty handed. By the fifth day we were all desperate and when a small lizard entered the house I quickly trapped it under my hands after chasing it all over the house. I was so hungry that I ate it whole the moment I had it within my grip. I felt guilty that I was so greedy in my hunger that I didn't try sharing the lizard with my brother.”

Getting to the end of sharing her experience Justine said, “The next day my father brought home a deer and never was I so happy to eat again in my life. My brother was still sick so I had to feed him, but the smile on his face was unforgettable. After that we were okay though some others sadly weren't so lucky. Sorry if I carried on for too long, it's just I go off on a rant sometimes.”

Responding fairly quickly emphasizing even more with the titanic girl that held him in her gentle grip Douglas said with a undertone of compassion, “It's always better to get whatever is troubling your heart out in the open and I know you must hate stealing, but if you can't hunt for enough food to keep from going hungry then I don't see what other choice you have. There isn't a job I know of that could pay a wage large enough to feed someone your size, but who knows maybe one day thing's will change. The point is don't beat yourself up for wanting to survive like all of us do.”

Those words provided a limited amount of comfort to Justine for what she was going to do. Even so it did nothing to help her justify the innocent people she had swallowed alive earlier. Justine doubted Douglas would be so understanding if he knew about the two people fighting currently for their lives inside her stomach. Struggling with a mild headache Justine replied softly with an undertone leaking her discomfort, “I know you are trying to make me feel better, it's just I wish my survival didn't cause others to suffer.”

It wasn't long before Justine saw a large pasture full of galloping horses that seemed confused and terrified at what they were seeing towering over the trees. Her guilt that had slowly been eating away at her while talking to Douglas thoroughly shred up any excuses she could come up with for why she had swallowed innocent people alive. Justine before gently putting Douglas on the ground told him she needed to pee and that she would be back shortly.

Running back to the lake's edge Justine cleared a path though the forest before getting down on her knees, partly submerging them in the cool water. Unlike the last time she tried forcing herself to vomit her stomach was settled and this worried Justine as she stuck her fingers inside her mouth carefully probing for a reaction that might cause her stomach to feel ill and expel her innocent prisoners. Aimlessly trying to trigger her gag reflex wasn't yielding results as she began crying.

Whispering under her breath Justine spoke nearly falling apart, “Oh God.......... what have I done. Those people didn't do anything to deserve this and now they are going to............ they are going to........................ die inside me.”

Right now her nearly non-existent gag reflex was the bane of her existence as she rubbed her stomach still in disbelief she had decided to eat innocent people. While keeping her head over the lake Justine felt her stomach recoil as she at last touched her uvula. It was truly painful to Justine as her famished stomach contracted in order to expel the little substance it contained.

Meanwhile the father swimming in a vast pool of slushy putrid acid that was contained by rippling walls of elastic flesh never thought he would ever see the light of day again. Making things worse he was smashed against walls of flesh that compacted him rather violently as he wondered if this was how this place was going to finish him off for good. He struggled wildly against being crammed upward feeling even the little bit of hot burning air he had depart from him in the all consuming darkness he was rendered blind in. The moment's spent traveling up Justine's digestive ecosystem though the wet tight tube that normally act's as a one way conduit for food to travel felt to him like the very existence of time was strangling him to death as he gasped for air in vein.

Once air was able to enter his lungs the man was instantly sent plummeting from Justine's lips into the lake below where in moment's he impacted the body of water confused and still enraged by what had happened. Having learned that touching her uvula caused her stomach to be ill Justine forced herself to vomit again and to her relief the man's son came out along with the partly digested carcass of the deer she had eaten. Plucking their bodies from the lake Justine gently set her terrorized passengers down on dry land near the lakes edge.

Though the man was terrorized to the bone he kept most of his composure in tact as he glared at Justine as though he could wish her dead just from staring at her. Even he knew though when it was best to walk away as he took his mentally ill son home with him. It was clear he struggled at times to keep him under control as his son kept screaming about the monster that had swallowed him alive.

She thought about saying something to them, but Justine couldn't bring herself to speak feeling greatly ashamed of herself for swallowing them alive in the first place and enjoying the act of doing so. Instead of even trying to justify herself or apologize Justine moved to wash her face with lake water that wasn't polluted with her vomit. Then walking into the forest hoping to push her guilt and shame aside Justine found a spot to empty her bladder and expel the solid waste that had built up in her bowels containing the remains of those she swallowed alive after defending herself from those who came to attack her yesterday morning.

A young girl that was only 13 watched the scene unfold before her eyes, terrified from behind a tree as the gargantuan blonde released a long brown log from her towering toned legs. What really had her horrified was seeing what was in the freshly laid wet log, spotting the bones protruding from it's surface. Once clothing could be spotted within the massive waste even she with a mostly dormant imagination knew what the monstrously huge blonde had eaten. Hearing the bellowing roar from above caused by Justine's stomach growling and rumbling sent the young girl over the edge as she stuck her head between her legs crying her eyes out hoping desperately none of what she had seen was actually real.

Unaware of the horror she had inflicted Justine took a mild amount of satisfaction in having relieved the pressure within her bowel's as she now thought mostly of the horses being a solid filling meal for her. While making her way back to the pasture with horse's Justine hoped she wasn't inconveniencing Douglas too badly with how long she had taken to regurgitate those she had swallowed alive and expel her organic waste. It wasn't long before she came back to the clearing where the creatures used normally for transportation grazed and galloped seemingly calmer this time despite seeing her approach them.

Watching Justine's beautiful colossal figure easily transverse the meager truly pitiful fence with a single step over it's boundary had Douglas pondering how amazing her existence was. He couldn't help but to chuckle at his own thoughts of what he would do seeing Justine if he was 50 years younger. Putting those amusing thought's aside Douglas awaited for the person he knew to realize what was happening as Justine chased down one of the older slower horses easily trapping the creature within her powerful grip.

Looking at the light brown struggling creature in her hands Justine braced herself for the repulsing taste before shoving the whole horse into her widely opening mouth dripping with saliva produced by glands greatly simulated from her ravenous hunger. Biting down she cringed as blood poured from the creature imploding from the nearly unlimited force of her jaw that easily snapped though bones as though they were only tooth picks. Despite having consumed a number of large animals raw Justine still found the process no less revolting while mashing the carcass into wet meat balls that could slip effortlessly down her waiting throat.

While Justine was reaching for the next horse to consume Douglas naturally grinned once he saw a man running out from his home toward him. His name was Russel and Douglas knew him not as a friend, but someone whom he had a quarrel with not yet settled to his satisfaction. The depute between the two men has been an ongoing affair for over 30 years and the bitter tension always constrained any effort made to reconcile past mistakes.

Carrying a sword holstered in his belt Russel with his taller figure looked down at the weaker and older rival as he yelled pointing at Justine making clear he was quite livid about his horse being consumed, “Just what in the hell are you doing bringing that giant witch here?”

Taking a moment to enjoy the clearly confused and enraged look engraved upon his rival's face Douglas laughs before replying, “First of all she isn't a witch and the reason I took her here is because she was hungry.”

Russel found himself caught off guard as he expected Douglas to deny wrong doing, but not only did he confess he did bring the giant towering horse eating monster to his pasture, he also acted more smug than usual with his posture while speaking to him. Pushing how insane the current situation was aside Russel focused his rage toward Douglas as he said clinching his fist, “I should beat that smirk straight off your old rotten face you dirty old yellow belly snake for using some giant abomination to get revenge against me.”

Staring into Russel's eyes that glared at him from above Douglas responded with confidence as he then side stepped his rival, “I will admit that was part of the reason, but if this girl stay's at that size do you have any idea how much food it's going to take to feed her everyday. If I had led her to livestock or crops used for food it would take away food from the poor farmers and others that depend on it to live.”

Crossing his arms while keeping a rigid posture Russel said, “You should have told that thing to eat bears and wolves. Though honestly that abomination should starve to death as something that unholy shouldn't exist in this world.”

This comment really got under his skin as Douglas then wondered how many people like Russel did Justine need to deal with. Growing with anger he replied, “She isn't a abomination or some unholy creature just because we don't understand how this happened to her. Asking her to starve to death is out of the question Russel!”

Snapping back Russel replied, “Just get that giant thing out of here before I rip your guts out!”

Rolling his eyes Douglas took a moment before speaking, “Or you could ask her to leave instead, but that would require being actually being brave enough to stand up to someone taller than you.”

The very next opening moment Russel yelled, “Alright then Douglas, I will!”

Watching the tall 67 year old man head toward the beautiful towering blonde swallowing the remains of the second horse she has eaten made Douglas laugh having successfully manipulated his rival into confronting Justine. Something Douglas thought would surely terrify Russel once he realized how dangerous she could be to him. It wasn't long however before Douglas felt his conscience tug at him thinking about how Russel would be yelling at Justine quite harshly. This guilt led him to follow Russel from behind hoping Justine wouldn't be discouraged and suffer damage to her fragile self-esteem from his likely insults.

Still feeling powerful hunger pangs Justine looked down at the terrified panicking horses in search of an exit that didn't exist for them. Using her arm as a wall of flesh she managed to stall one of the brown fleeing creature's long enough to pluck the horse from the ground with her other massive hand coming down from above. Just before shoving the wiggling for life pray inside her waiting maw Justine could hear someone yelling at her.

It was Russel craning his neck up at Justine's towering curvy body as he yelled, “Put my horse down and get off my land you damn giant monster!”

She understood why the man was upset, but Justine still didn't like being called a monster. Slightly irritated Justine sat down near the man yelling at her to then calmly address him by replying, “I am sorry for taking your horses sir, but I really do need them to avoid going hungry.”

Without a second thought Russel boiling with anger yelled back up to her, “You are a bloody thief and you better leave now or else I will make you leave!”

Justine's only response to his threat was shoving the horse in her grip into her mouth as she began chewing the creature up to be consumed in smaller wet chunks. Russel was enraged at her clear indifference to his complaints as he pulled out his sword. Despite the intimating stature of the huge towering blonde before him Russel wasn't going to back down as he sprinted across the sprawling pasture toward her resting crossed legs.

Watching the tiny man charge at her caused Justine to giggle at how ludicrously comical the unfolding scene was. For a while Justine pretended to not notice him sprinting toward her as she kept chowing down on his horse. Douglas trailing a fair distance behind Russel was in awe as Justine's hand descended upon the man unaware of her intent to capture him as he was nearly going to stab the massive wall of flesh before him.

Before getting the change to plunge his sword into the smooth creamy resting pillar Russel felt something clamp his sides. Glancing around Russel tried to swing his sword to impact the gigantic fingers that were now lifting him off the ground. Justine's other hand soon blocked most of his view as it pitched the upper half of his sword bending it slightly as she started to tug on it. Russel swiftly lost his grip as his towering captor simply dropped his weapon after having pried it from his hands.

Unwilling to accept being overpowered Russel yelled, “I am going to make you pay for my eating my horses you damn unholy abomination!”

After the long grueling day Justine had been though she didn't really feel that sympathetic toward the man that had just tried to attack her, mostly because eating to her fill was occupying her mind to the expense of patience and understanding. Moving Russel toward her exposed neck was fully intentional as she deliberately swallowed the last of the horse inside her mouth with a loud gulp. The wet noise despite only lasting mere moments still sent chills down Russel's spine as he could see the budge coming from her throat descend in a sluggish wave before swiftly disappearing from view as the meat ball was being squeezed down her gullet toward a dark waiting acid pit.

Now clearing her throat having taken care of the creature's remains inside her mouth Justine brought her captive to eye level as she teased asking him, “Please sir tell me how you are going to make me leave?”

Douglas actually knew such a comment should have worried him, but instead laughed at the fact his rival finally met his match. His nearly total dependence on brute force and bronze over brain's over the years of their deputes now rendered Russel horribly confused and even afraid as he appeared to realize she could easily snuff him out.

At last Russel after remaining clammed up for quite some time burst out yelling, “Don't mock me you stupid giant whore!”

While Douglas could hardly believe what his rival just uttered from his filthy mouth Justine was now madder than a wet Japanese hornet. Not hesitating to flex her dominance Justine tightened her grip around Russel who reacted in pain as she spoke to him in a harsh tone clearly diminishing any semblance of respect, “Why shouldn't I mock you? I think you have tiny legs, tiny arms and a tiny head with a little dirty mouth that's only good for drinking under the table with every night.”

Feeling the pressure of her grip inflict a steady amount of pain at various point's around his body Russel choose to only give a stern glare at his colossal blonde captor. He soon felt the pit of his stomach rise as he was slowly headed for the ground still secure in her grip. After feeling his feet make contact with the plains below him Russel pushing his confusion aside decided he was going to vent his rage toward Douglas. Before feeling her fingers fully release him he heard her say, “Now let me eat and then I will leave you alone. That's all I want from you.”

As the two Rival's found themselves bickering Justine hearing her stomach growl again focused on catching another horse to eat. Meanwhile Sarah was being confronted by her parent's who had learned about the bodies out in the woods that had passed though Justine's digestive system. Sarah wondered if she was in trouble as she asked, “What's wrong father?”

With the horror of what he had been told still chilling his bones he replied, “You know I would never want to hurt you, but sometimes the truth is painful. I try to protect you from the harsher thing's in this world the best I can, but I need you to be safe Sarah.”

“What does that mean father?” Sarah asked in confusion glancing around the room.

Her father could only swallow the words that he nearly spoke as her mother moved over to Sarah. She pondered for some time what occupied her parent's mind's until words slowly spilled out from her mother's lips.

“Sarah what you need to know is.... Justine has............ eaten people.”

Before she could even react her father then interjected to add as he said, “They found the bodies out in the woods. There were only....... bones and torn clothing left.” Building back his composure fueled by anger he then added, “We are telling you this because she is a monster Sarah and we need you to stay away from her.”

Thoughts ranging from horror to denial flooded Sarah's mind as she replied, “She.... She wouldn't do that!”

Before baring one more word from her parent's Sarah made a brisk rush outside. Taking shelter from the rain she burst into tears under a large oak tree. No truth uttered had ever managed inflict this level of misery upon her soul. Much like a snake bite the dripping poison slowly consumed her as she quivered, knowing she had been held in the hands of a cannibal. The foundation of their long strong relationship melted into a pool of blood representing both the horror and mistrust sowed into her heart learning the true depth of Justine's crimes.

Feeling the gentle hand of her father's hand upon her shoulder Sarah pulled away. Confirming her desire to sit alone she said, “It's raining father, so just go back in and leave me here.”

Embracing her gently he said, “I won't go back until you do, even if that means I have to wait sitting with you out here for day's.”

Losing the last of her composure Sarah broke down crying holding onto her father tightly as she nearly choked on her own tears, snot and saliva taking in deep irregular breaths. Clinching onto the wet fabric of her father's shirt Sarah's mind sunk into a blank abyss that sailed into a echoing void filled only with her despair. With the rain dripping though between the leaf's of the tree sheltering them, chills ran throughout her body that were expressed clearly as her tremors were amplified while her father tried his best to provide her comfort.

As Sarah collapsed into a well of horror and despair Justine smiled as she lifted a horse into her waiting maw. She was becoming proud of herself for how proficient she had become at capturing the creature's. Justine hoped this skill could also be applied to hunting despite knowing the difference between wild free creature's and those confined to captivity.

Russel knowing 5 of his horses now rested in Justine's stomach lost his temper in the heated argument, unleashing a hardened fist upon Douglas nailing him in square in the face. Blood shortly flowed from his nostril while still recoiling from being knocked flat out onto his bottom. With both of his hands Douglas motioned Russel to stop as he then said, “You made your point, I get it. Just please stop!”

Those words brought a grin to Russel's face as he easily overpowered the older fragile man whom he swiftly kicked in the stomach. Stumping on his rival's leg Russel then delivered a harsh blow to Douglas in the back before resting his foot upon his face. Douglas screamed in pain as he became much more aware of his age that didn't handle the impact's upon his body well in the slightest.

Laughing Russel said, “That will teach you a lesson, but just in case this time I am going to leave a mark by the time I am done with you.”

Though she didn't see everything Justine hastily swallowed the rest of the creature inside her mouth before moving to get Russel away from Douglas who clearly appeared to be suffering. Feeling the tiny man squirm within her grip Justine more clearly saw the carnage painted upon Douglas as he bled all over the green grass his body rested on. Anger swelled within her as she then said asking while her cheek flinched, “Why did you hurt Douglas like that?”

Despite the difference in size Russel fully retained his anger as he spoke with a condescending tone, “I put that man in his place after he dared to mock me!”

For a moment Justine seemed to raise an eye brow at his bold statement before a wide grin spread across her face as she said, “Is that right, well maybe I should put you in your place next then.”

Douglas though wounded managed to stand up while struggling with the powerful sting's and sharp spikes of pain aching his body. He could tell Justine's worries over his well being were partly released once she saw him standing. Still the flames raging behind her eye's reminded him of what she had said earlier about becoming angry at people. It didn't take a genius to figure out Russel was in for quite a punishment as Douglas watched Justine walk away with his rival who only just started to realize what could easily happen to him. Douglas believed there was only one reason she would walk away with him as he grinned to himself whispering under his breath, “That poor fool was so easy to manipulate.”

Once Justine thought Douglas could no longer see or hear her having walked quite the distance away she licked her lips while staring at Russel. He had been yelling for some time while trying to pry himself free from her grip, but now the way his gigantic blonde captor looked at him was greatly unsettling to say the least. Just glancing at her massive blue dilating eyes was enough to make his stomach uneasy, but hearing her softly moan as her wet pink tongue slid across the widening smile appearing quickly upon Justine's face nailed his fears in deep.

Having enjoyed the pointless struggles of the tiny man within her grip, Justine having just teased him swallowed the saliva pooling inside her throat. This fluid marked her excitement the mere temptation of eating him created within her mind. Now with a cleared throat she said, “I bet that for your whole life, you have always been the strongest and pushed others over who were weaker than you. Now that will end and for hurting my new friend I am going to make you pay.”

Russel expressed fury as she confirmed what he already believed. His mind swarmed with the thought Douglas planned everything out with her to destroy his livelihood. Even if he should be afraid Russel just wasn't the begging or pleading type so instead he lashed out saying, “I knew you two were working together to ruin me!”

Despite not understanding why the relationship between Douglas and Russel was sour Justine felt conformable casting judgment. The question she struggled with was how far the punishment should run worried her own desires might corrupt what she believed should be justice. First Justine decided she was going to scare him while allowing him to slip out of her grip.

At first Russel thought his moment to escape had come until he realized slipping out from her grip meant a terrifying fall to his assured death. As he mindlessly started to scream he impacted a wall of fingers flinching for a moment in pain while trying to maintain his composure. Next his stomach felt like it was going to tear it's way out from his rectum before his body no longer made contact with the warm soft surface below. Time seemed to crawl by him as he realized this giant girl had actually tossed him into the air as though he was only a doll or some kind of toy.

Being fairly careless Justine almost failed to catch him as gravity worked it's magic in pulling him back down to earth. Russel's reaction to being back in her hands was screaming in pain from the fall and terror from the rough handling of his monstrously towering captor. She giggled thinking how powerless the man in her hand was to being played with on her whims. The part Justine looked forward to most though was next as she parted her moist lips rolling out a wet pink carpet eager to play with the tiny man still in shock from nearly falling to his death.

Confusion entered Russel's mind gazing upon the dripping wet cave lined with teeth as the thought she would ever actually place him in there failed to cross his mind. Once Justine exhaled, her warm moist staunch breath washed over Russel causing his lungs to recoil as he coughed. Covering his nose he soon was dangled over a outstretched pink expanse coated with a thin layer of saliva.

Not being able to resist her cravings a moment longer Justine placed the confused man deep within her expecting cavern that slammed shut sealing Russel tightly within the living trap. Working her long massive tongue Justine wasn't reluctant in the slightest to fully savor her prisoner as she began gently sucking on his body. Pangs of guilt soon inflicted her mind as she tiled her head back. Before Russel nearly entered the eager open throat Justine used her fingers to drag his wet body out from between her moist soft lips.

While ignoring the quivering man dangling from her fingers Justine reflected for a moment before parting her lips to breathe deeply, again becoming tempted to shove Russel back into her mouth to hear him scream and then feel his tiny body wiggle down her throat. Her conscience slowly warped under the strain of her anger toward Russel as she was nearly ready to place him back into her mouth. Hastily Justine fighting those thoughts decided to place Russel near the top of a fairly tall tree.

Turning away from the terrified man clinging for dear life onto the tree branch over 40ft from the ground Justine chuckled momentarily at his plight. Justine though didn't dare stick around to taught Russel as she feared any more interaction would lead to her giving in to her craving to swallow him alive. This thought of what she nearly choose hovered over her while walking back to the horse farm to help Douglas.

Looking at the murky reddish puddle of his liquid waste Douglas saw his own mortality embodied within reflecting back into his eyes knowing blood has been coming from his urine for over a month now. Gazing upward upon the sight of Justine's colossal figure he wondered what she did to Russel. The thought crossed his mind she could have crushed him, but he normally didn't fully buy into assumption's even if they were his own. While enduring his sore and aching pains he agreed to be carried home by Justine that dwarfed not only his existence, but that of every other living creature he had ever seen.

While being carried back home in her soft giant hand Douglas noticed the sky darken as the sun behind the thick clouds lost influence. While acknowledging his pain he still could tell something deeply troubled Justine despite the fact she seemed to be quite satisfied with the amount of food she ate. As Douglas was cradled in her warm massive cupped hand's he asked softly, “Did you kill him?”

She swallowed abruptly before her guilt forced her to reply, “No, but after what he did to you I almost did. I just wish I had stopped him sooner.”

“It's alright, in the end you did what you thought was right and I will be fine. That's all that really matters.” He said knowing fully well his health was in decay.

Those words slammed into her mind as Justine wondered if anything she had done was because she thought it was actually right or if she merely allowed her own desires to control her. Each word seemed to get hung for a fleeing moment before exiting her throat as she said, “Douglas with how big and strong I am nothing feels right. If I am like this forever I don't know what I will end up doing to people. The responsibly to control myself all on my own scares me sometimes with how easily I can hurt others. It only takes me going too far just once for a moment and a person is dead.”

Hearing the way she spoke about her titanic body Douglas was now sure Justine had killed people before due to her abusing the size difference she now has over the rest of humanity. Though he knew it would be counter productive to lecture her when she already felt plenty of guilt. Instead he thought giving her a reason to hope would take away some of the burdens weighing down her heart as he said controlling the subject at hand, “As someone that knows about alchemy, I think maybe there is a chance you could be returned to normal size. So keep your mind focused on that instead of believing there isn't a way, because I promise you there is a way to cure you and we will find it together.”

A nearly explosive smile appeared on Justine's face as she nearly erupted with overwhelming joy. Stopping herself from getting too excited she said clearly much more upbeat, “A cure for this would be a miracle, because then I could see my brother again.”

Trying to manage her eager and assuming mindset proved impossible to Douglas as he listened to Justine talk about curling up in a soft bed sleeping soundly with a roof able to shelter her once more. She also enjoyed rambling on about what foods she would eat cooked warm over the fire and interactions with her friend's. He could tell she was selling herself a fantasy, but couldn't bare the thought of being the one to bring down her hopes after seeing her radiant face glow with such happiness.

Upon reaching his modest dwelling Douglas was put down near the front door to the shock of his son's family that he lived with. Due to the darkness casting over the landscape he told Justine she could sleep near the house to the protest of his family members. With the high number of trees in the area, Justine to the terror of those in the house cleared a spot for her titanic figure to rest on.

Later that night Marvin who was the 15 year old grandson of Douglas felt his curiosity get the better of him. Mostly of the throbbing biologically induced variety that itched him onward in the darkness toward the naked curvy titanic young woman that appeared to have fallen asleep on her back. Logically this was the most dangerous stunt that had ever crossed his mind, but he wasn't exactly the type to care about sound reasoning.

With only the faint glow of the moon peering though parting clouds of the fading storm Marvin approached of her massive dirt covered feet that had taken part in leveling a number of trees near his home. Unable to see the finer details clearly he coughed for a moment as the warm sweaty scent grew more powerful. Taking deep breathes as the size of her body became surreal he wondered toward the space between Justine's towering feet.

Realizing the cover of darkness cloaked many details of her genital tract Marvin was disappointed despite seeing her exposed front earlier. Walking though the valley of her larger than tree legs had him second guessing his idea to explore the gorgeous stupendously colossal blonde as he feared a movement in her sleep could endanger his life. As he came closer to where the warm pillars of flesh met at the base of her hip Marvin's sense of smell was overpowered.

He swallowed realizing just how close the entrance of her open folds of flesh were. In the pit of his stomach Marvin's gut was screaming at him to go back. His second head being injected with a rush of pumping blood however drove him forward until he was standing right before the opening normally only just large enough to swallow an erection. This though could easily devour his entire body. Marvin proceeded carefully as he reached for the surface covered in a forest of thick hair.

Keeping his goal of reaching her larger than life breast firmly grounded in his mind intoxicated with boiling hormones Marvin began lifting himself upward while grasping though the brushes of public hair. Before tonight he had only talked to girls his own age and his total inexperienced mindset was apparent as he slowly froze just thinking about the fact he was climbing up a mature woman's genitals. The gargantuan size of the opening only served to exponentially inject his thought's with nervousness as he kept his creeping rate of progress upward.

Having surpassed the forest of thick hair Marvin found himself standing on top of Justine's flat abdomen. While slowly walking across the smooth vast expanse that gently rose and fell with her breathing patterns he heard consistent moans, growls and bubbling coming from the active digestive system at work below the flesh supporting his feet. Thoughts of the horses she ate crossed his mind while he traversed across the smooth flush slightly shifting landscape around her naval.

Despite being unnerved he did manage to transverse her torso until reaching the large hills of her firm well endowed chest. Just gazing upon the soft mountainous structures before him was nearly enough for Marvin to lose his mind in ecstasy. He shivered while hoping the monstrously enormous blonde stayed unaware of his trespassing occurring on her body. Biting his lip while swallowing Marvin slowly reached out to touch the wall of soft milk producing flesh. Upon making contact he couldn't resist exploring his urges to the fullest any longer, dropping his pants to tear down the thin wall of clothing that had denied him access to directly feeding his desires.

Any semblance of risk assessment was soon cast out the window as Marvin choose to hump the towering soft mound. To him the surface while silky smooth easily kept it's shape in tact even as he pressed against it roughly. Of course in the end he came and felt quite satisfied with his release while taking deep breaths. Shortly after enjoying that experience to his fearful concern Marvin heard a powerful yet softly feminine voice that said, “Father......... what are you doing”

After a few moment's passed he realized she had spoken in her sleep, but having experienced what he came for Marvin was ready to leave before the colossal young beautiful blonde actually awakened. At first he thought to jump from her chest to the ground, but thinking it over he believed the result would be surely a horrible injury or even death. So he choose walking back to the entrance of her genital tract hoping his presence upon her body was insignificant enough to avoid simulating her mind into awaking.

He tried to tell himself that it wasn't worth the risk, but upon his climb down the forest of public hair Marvin's ego overcame both his conscience and logical survival instincts. Looking into the dark wet rank opening he repelled into her reproductive tract while trying to ensure his grip was secure. Marvin clung onto the hair in his hands for dear life as the smooth flesh nearly caused him to lose footing. This daring reckless act injected a heavy dose of adrenaline into his blood stream.

This activity didn't go by unnoticed by Justine as she started being alerted by her nerve endings that movement existed between her legs. At first her mind was foggy, but this converted to fear in a flash as she wondered if a bug was crawling into her most private area. Then Justine remembered how large she actually was before allowing her fear to slam her legs shut as a mindless reflex. Having just endured a cruel nightmare Justine felt both anger and fear swell within her before reaching between her open legs for the cause of the tingling feeling she experienced.

It only took a brief probe with her hand before she managed to gain a firm hold on the object that had tried to enter her. Justine hearing faint screams and seeing the tiny figure could tell this was a male human being. Based on her own subjective judgment clouded by darkness obstructing a degree of details she guessed he was in his late teens or early 20's based on his deep voice and height.

Thoughts of mercy drained from Justine's mind as her steamy anger created a deep blinding fog that quickly managed edge on temptation's of swift capital punishment. In her mind this person had violated her body and had caused the nightmare she had before waking up. Justine's heart became hardened steal as boiling anger convinced her only death was a fitting punishment for the person that had done something so repulsive to her.

Now Marvin was terrified down to the marrow in his bones as he looked into the massive blue eye's of his captor filled with indignation. She was unquestionably furious at him and he knew it while nearly crying in pain as he begged her to ease her grip. As the scorn engraved upon her face only deepened Marvin yelled, “I know your upset, but please stop hurting me!”

He fought her grip in vein screaming as Justine swiftly responded by shoving him deep within her mouth. Marvin could hardly believe what had happened now sealed in total darkness. The air was hot, heavy and overwhelmingly putrid from the remains of rotting flesh stuck between her teeth. His world seemed to shift as he slid downward soon realizing he was going to get swallowed. Marvin filled with sudden panic screamed at the top of his lungs while kicking frantically at anything he could hit. All his effort didn't slow his furious captor in the slightest as her throat readily accepted his mandatory transfer to migrate into her wanting stomach.

Moment's later while being constricted by walls of overpowering smooth wet flesh Marvin could hear the chaos of reverberating sounds thundering throughout his body from her pounding heart beats and active stomach making room for his indefinite stay. Clawing into the smooth flesh only resulted in getting fluid under his finger nails as he tried hopelessly to resist heading deeper inside her. This was clearly not what Marvin had in mind when he wanted to explore her body as he started to cry before being released into the hot loud digestive camber.

The darkness was unquestionable and the smell was soul smashing as Marvin expelled his own dinner into the soup of partly melted horse meat. Now even comfortably breathing was a luxury to him taking in the hot burning air that proved to be his nostrils adversary. The reality of realizing he was in her stomach caused him to repeatedly try climbing the slick rippling walls of muscle that oozed acidic sticky fluid onto his body.

Feeling the struggle of her guest brought a slight smirk to Justine's face before she focused on going back to sleep as she felt the punishment was justified. Doubt's of what she had done only briefly crossed her mind as she had convinced herself that he was just like the man that attacked Christina. Justine had judged quicker than she normally would due to how late at night it was and she didn't want to be disruptive to other normal size people sleeping in there homes. Still an itching of guilt kept her mind from forgetting about the person inside of her stomach before drifting back to sleep.

Shaking in pure terror Marvin's mind was fracturing apart as the harsh truth sunk in that he was now going to be treated as nothing more than food. He never expected this to happen and based on what his grandfather Douglas told him Justine seemed nice. Marvin screamed for mercy as he hoped foolishly that Justine could hear his cries to be released. As time passed he began feeling quite itchy and lost his footing once as she had changed her sleeping posture.

As the night went on a new sound entered Marvin's ears, her loud snoring. This only confirmed his belief that now he was doomed to die a slow painful death in this wet burning cauldron that contained him. His skin was now starting to degrade as the gastric acid was working hard to extract proteins from his body. Grinding his teeth Marvin screamed begging for God to save him or put an end to his seemly endless suffering. However the only reply offered to Marvin was the loud background sound's of Justine's moaning bowels below and thumping pounding heart beat above.

Her Next Agenda is Retribution by classified

With the sun blazing though the mostly departing clouds Justine easily awakened feeling refreshed from the solid meal and decent sleep she had last night. It wasn't her best morning, but after what she had been though it felt good enough. Pangs of guilt tugged on her heart as Justine remembered the person she had swallowed alive last night. Everything was decided in a flash pan of raging emotion and thrown together assumption's. Now in the aftermath of that choice Justine knew she would need to live with the consequences.

At first Justine didn't think that deeply about the fact he was a human being despite knowing he was surely dead now. To her his actions defined him as irredeemable and justified what she had done. Even as Justine repeatably told herself this, she couldn't help feeling guilt. Then when she saw Douglas running toward her Justine's heart sank as she heard him call out, “Have you seen my grandson Marvin, he is missing.”

She swallowed as her eyes flinched upon hearing those words. Justine looking down at him tried to hide her nervousness as she then replied, “I just woke up not long ago, but if you really want...... I could help look for him.”

Not recognizing Justine's attempts to keep her composure intact Douglas taking his time to consider her offer said, “Thank you for offering to lend a hand, but my son's family is really afraid of you. So I think things would be best for you to leave, but if you see Marvin tell him we are all worried sick.”

Justine was quite eager to leave at this point as she tried putting on a smile for Douglas. The fact he was never going to see his grandson again truly took a toll upon her knowing she was the sole reason behind Marvin's death. Now only his molten digested remains were left of him somewhere deep within her long massive digestive tract.

As Justine started to pick herself up to begin walking home after telling Douglas she was thankful for his help a woman ran up to her that started yelling. The chaos of the verbal confrontation made it difficult for Justine to understand much other than that she was Marvin's mother and blamed her for why he was missing. Guilt soon forced her to get up and walk away as she regretted acting in such haste.

As Justine both literally and emotionally distanced herself from the family she had stolen a life from, thought's soon poured into her mind desperate to provide justifications for what she did. In remembering how exposed and violated Marvin made her feel Justine's conscience gave way to the deep anger dwelling within, flowing out from her reopened freshly salted emotional wounds. It wasn't long before she managed to feel slightly conformable and detached from her choice. Even if she could never explain this decision, Justine wasn't going to punish herself any longer for losing control of her anger.

Thinking of Kevin she felt lonely and feared Christina might not be taking good enough care of him. While trying to keep positive Justine then thought of the man that had fought Kevin and caused his permanent paralysis. Then her train of thought let to what she was thinking just before becoming a giant. Justine had wanted a world with justice and now with the power her great stature granted her, punishing the one responsible for his suffering was easily within reach.

Once Justine reached the outer edge of her town she decided Lewis the man that had beaten Kevin so badly that his paralysis was permanent would pay. Then afterwards she would eat some of John's cattle for an early lunch. Though just the thought of going to his farm made her feel guilty, a emotion she wished to avoid while going to the home where Lewis lived.

As word had spread around town of her deeds people that came even close to encountering Justine panicked to take shelter in the cold blooded terror that she might eat them. Even knowing people normally feared her, she could tell this was something more as she walked along dirt path's though a small cluster of homes. Despite trying not to be threatening, chaos now seemed to be the default response to her presence.

This only reinforced Justine's belief that she was never going to have a healthy relationship with her town. The alienation from the local community caused her to feel more resentment than guilt as she came close to where she remembered Lewis lived. Almost relishing in what she planned to do, indignation was her ally. While her conscience was something Justine grew to hate as she wanted this man to know how much suffering he inflicted.

Still her anger alone wasn't quite enough to provide justification for what she planned to do. Justine had to convince herself what she sought after was justice, not revenge. In the back of her mind even if she would never remotely acknowledge it, Justine was starting to view others as something less. Primarily due to how easily she can overpower normal sized human beings.

This subconscious belief stemmed from one idea that Justine came up with this morning about why she became a giant. Remembering Mark's comment about her being like a lost angel, she wondered if what happened to her was a transformation into a higher spiritual being that would act as a angel of justice. This idea not only was enticing, but offered an easy escape from dealing with those she had killed.

She tried to resist her very human desire to make some kind of a assumption as to why she had grown before. But her need to give order and foundation to her place in the world only added to the appeal of making an assumption. Before long Justine got sucked into this warped twisted assumption reverberating throughout her mind that promised to give herself a way to provide justification for everything she had done to this point. It was clear the temptation to assume this kind of transformation being the cause of her growth was far too alluring for her to ignore.

Meanwhile Lewis couldn't believe what he was seeing. It was Kevin's sister and her scorn was painted clearly upon her otherwise beautiful face. At normal size she would have been a handful, but seeing her towering colossal figure that could crush a whole log cabin with just one foot step caused him to feel bone chilling terror. He had heard of a giant blonde girl that had eaten people, but the fact it was Justine only compounded his fear.

Knowing he was out in the open plains Lewis sprinted with every fiber of his being toward his home hoping Justine wouldn't be able to get him. Once his sprint led him to the back entrance of the decently sized home Lewis rushed to get inside and slam the door behind him. Both his physical exertion and overbearing fear pushed his heart to race so quickly that he thought it might burst his chest wide open.

On the other hand Justine wasn't bothered by his pitiful attempt to hide from her. Instead watching others also flee made her wonder if she really wanted to be cured. Especially if her size was actually the product of divine intervention that transformed her into a angelic being. Then upon hearing her stomach growl a much darker thoroughly sinister thought began seeming reasonable in her eyes as her mouth salivated for the taste of a person on her tongue.

While looking down at the dwelling Lewis took shelter in Justine thought, (If I really have become an angel to deliver justice upon sinners then God would want me to punish them all. So because every one has sinned and the wage of sin is death, eating his whole family would be justice.)

In growing confidence with herself Justine licked her lips as she tore the frail roof apart. At first she was delighted thinking wouldn't have to deal with chewing up large creature's to sustain her body. Before reaching down however her conscience pulled deeply upon her hardened heart. Looking at how frightened and horrified the family was Justine felt great hesitation about swallowing them all alive. Still in her mind Lewis was going to pay and part of her needed the comfort of the assumption that she had become something spiritually higher than human.

However conflict soon ensnared Justine's mind as she slowly reached down to grab Lewis who was wholly terrorized out of his mind. Once she found him within her tight warm grasp his screams became the focal point of her thoughts. Justine could hear Lewis mindlessly begging her not to eat him and choose to wait before cutting though his panic by saying, “Why should I spare you or your bloodline? Or do you not know what you did to my brother's life!”

Lewis glanced at his terrified family members huddled in the house below. He knew his life wasn't the only one on the line right now and the wrong answer could get them all killed. His attempts to calm down seemed impossible knowing Justine had eaten people who had wronged her less than himself. Still his drive to survive drove him to speak as he said, “I never meant to....... hurt Kevin that bad. I really didn't know he was never going to walk again, so please I am begging you for dear life to forgive me.”

Despite hearing his plea Justine reached into the old dwelling that now lacked a roof to get what appeared to be his mother. With all the memory's of Kevin's suffering coming to the forefront of her mind Justine was nearly ready to give into the temptation to swallow the squirming woman within her grip alive that had given birth to Lewis. Though her conscience screamed out in her mind Justine choose to embrace the assumption she really had transformed into a sinless angel of justice.

At this point Justine was horribly warped by her desires as she shoved the helpless woman into her waiting maw. As Justine sucked harshly on her thin middle aged frame she gave a wide grin to both Lewis within her grip and his horrified family watching from below. Taking in the soft textured flavor of the frantically struggling woman caused Justine to gently moan as she gave in to enjoying her cravings. Slowly Justine worked the woman fighting for dear life toward her demanding throat as she kept savoring her tender flesh.

Almost to the point of swallowing by reflex Justine felt her conscience raiding though her excuses, justifications and fabrications to destroy them. Deep down Justine knew this wasn't right much less actual justice. If she actually ate his mother, it would only serve her selfish desire to avoid food she didn't like. Believing in her own concocted delusion of grandeur and that she was anything other than human truly provided no justification in face of objective reality. Whether she is hundreds of feet tall or not Justine knew she was still a person like the rest of humanity.

As tears slowly festered in her eyes Justine mostly turned her focus to Lewis who she placed more grip pressure upon due to boiling anger asserting it's self though the emotional chaos within her. Then as a mindless reflex Justine swallowed forgetting that moment about the woman swimming in the pooling saliva at the entrance of her throat. Guilt soon drowned her heart as Justine heard screams and then felt the innocent woman struggle against traveling down her throat.

With her mind consumed with guilt feeling her victim wiggling down into her stomach she realized how far her thirst for revenge had gone. Angry with her own actions Justine tightened both hands into fist unaware of the fact by doing so she crushed the lower half of Lewis still within her grip. He screamed at the top of his lungs in pure agony from feeling every bone in both legs broken down from his captor's death grip.

Torn between the deep boiling anger from the suffering Kevin has endured at the hands of Lewis and the fact she chose to take it out on someone that didn't actually harm her brother left Justine quietly sitting in a stew of her own thoughts. Her conscience slowly but surely moved her to gently place Lewis near what was left of his horrified family. Seeing his thoroughly painful throws of agony made Justine wonder for a moment if her revenge was worth it.

Managing to peel herself away, Justine came to the conclusion that this punishment was enough and walked away with the satisfaction that Lewis would know her brothers pain. While heading toward John's farm she thought about how illogical her assumption of being transformed into an angel was. The truth was she was ruled and impacted greatly by emotion this morning after recent event's piled on pressure to her state of mind. Escape from reality no matter how twisted and warped seemed like bliss worth pursuing no matter the cost.

Coming to the river that mostly seemed to have cleared up Justine looked down at her own reflection trying to remind herself she wasn't a monster or angel, but a human being with flaws, feelings and a heart that still cared. The power her size naturally grants however was now unquestionably dangerous to her own moral foundation as the temptation to exercise it seemed to only grow within her. It didn't help that Justine's anger toward the world around her seemed to bloom while hope in the goodness of others faded as she thought again about last night.

Feeling the woman wiggling within her stomach Justine knew it was wrong to kill her, but in her bitterness and entrenched resentment toward Lewis for what he did to Kevin regurgitation wasn't going to happen. Because deep down Justine did partly blame her for Lewis and what he did to Kevin. So after taking care of her mild thirst to the horror of the guest inside her stomach that got swept up in the chaos, she kept going forward to the pasture where John's cattle were.

Meanwhile in the barn by John's house he and his widow lover named Ashley were sharing a passionate kiss. A cool breeze washed over them as air drafted in from the cracked doorway. Looking into the older yet still unquestionably beautiful woman's brown eyes John spoke, “I want us to be together, but I don't know what will happen to the farm or the town now with her around.”

Still being held in his warm embrace Ashley the tall 25 year old widow responded, “Shouldn't the fact we love each other be enough? After my husband died I learned living in tomorrow or yesterday instead of today isn't how we should live life.”

“I already feel like a failure that can't lead the family I have left. How could I ever be the strong head of the household your young children need?” John filled with doubt asked.

This question reminded her of both John's strength and weakness. She loved the fact he was compassionate, but at times she wanted him to believe in himself more for her sake. Becoming assertive she let go of John before speaking firmly, “Just because you aren't a hardheaded brute like your mother was, doesn't mean you are weak or that you can't lead. The reason I fell for you in the first place was your understanding patience and that is what I need from you the most.”

“I know my mother didn't approve of us being together, but can you please be more respectful since she is gone now?” John asked

Though Ashley held resentment toward Francis her lover's feelings were simply more important so she said keeping a softer apologetically kind tone, “Sorry John, it's just she made things so difficult between us.”

Before John responded he heard a sound that coincided with some small objects rattling. He knew this was from Justine's foot step and swallowed as he found himself reliving his trauma. Ashley was confused at John's reaction until the sound moments later was heard again slightly more intense this time. The realization of what was coming flashed into her mind as she asked, “What are we going to do?”

Pulling himself together John said, “I have told my sisters to stay inside if she ever came back and that's what we will do as well. She is only here to eat the cattle, so if we leave her alone we will be safe.”

“How can you be so sure? What if she really is possessed and tries to eat us?” Ashley asked nearly falling apart as the sound of Justine's footsteps was unquestionably intense at this point.

The other sound John heard as he took a glance outside spotting the colossal blonde from the cracked open barn door was unmistakable. It was the growl of Justine's stomach. This swiftly brought back memories of being inside the massive enclosed wet loud fowl organ to his own horror. Grabbing his destruct lover John tried his best to keep her secure despite knowing if Justine wanted him she would have him no matter how fast he ran or how hard he fought.

His sisters watched in horror from inside the house as Justine plucked one of the flailing cattle off the ground. As the scene unfolded they felt sick to their stomach seeing a whole cow getting chewed up by the monstrously towering blonde that had killed their mother. After seeing 3 of the massive livestock disappear into the abyss of Justine's gullet she seemed content to leave them alone as she walked back into the forest.

Knights from out of town by classified

 

Slightly unsatisfied from her meal due to rationing herself, Justine headed toward Mark's dwelling. Every now and then her stomach would release a light growl asking for more food on the way. Pushing that aside however she knew other than mild discomfort from occasional hunger pangs that she wouldn't starve.

The ground below her feet was often quite soft as the rain had created a number of muddy areas. This only made her appear even more dirty than she typically did as she had difficulty keeping her colossal body clean between sleeping naked on the ground and being forced to endure exposure to the elements at all times. Justine couldn't help missing her bed, a roof over her head and a hot cooked meal right about now as the cool breeze irritated her.

Upon getting close to the small humble structure that Mark inhabited she picked a spot to sit while waiting for him to come out. Justine still sensing Lewis's mother struggling inside her stomach felt guilty that she had eaten more people even after Mark had told her not to. It soon became hard for her to maintain eye contact with Mark's dwelling as she started to dwell on what he said about eating people being wrong.

Looking out one of the window's Mark saw the towering blonde covered with blotches of mud. She was still beautiful and perfectly retained her awe inspiring stature while sitting near the house with her legs crossed over. As Mark went to come out of his house guilt suddenly caused him to wipe his forehead as he remembered the intense wet dream he had last night. In that dream divine intervention had returned Justine back to normal size and she had fallen for him. Unlike other girls Mark had fantasized about he already knew what Justine looked like naked as unfortunately no clothing existed that could cover her. So when his mind concocted the sex scene, it was immaculate even down to the smallest detail of her body.

Swallowing as he couldn't keep himself from remembering having sex with her in his highly detailed sexual fantasy. Mark waited taking deep breaths before opening the door to the cool fresh air that washed over his sweaty forehead. Seeing her open palm lower down to the ground Mark tried to keep his composure intact and his mind far away from the sexual thoughts that had plagued him last night. Once he had gotten close the center of her warm soft palm Mark couldn't help noticing her facial expression seemed cute from how she kept looking around and how her lips seemed to shift slightly as though she was ready to nibble on them.

As he was being carried gently upward Mark could hardly believe Justine had actually ever killed anyone, much less ingested them. It wasn't that he denied what she had done, but strongly believed she wasn't a bad person and deserved compassion. Having heard what people think of her though, Mark knew the hope peaceful coexistence between her and the town was alive in dreamland only.

Coming just below eye level with Justine he was on the stable platform of her open palm. Her enduring blue round crystal like eyes seemed so gentle as she kept her lips closed together waiting for him to speak. Mark guessed she was trying to be respectful since her powerful voice could easily drown his words out. Taking the hint he started by asking, “Have you been doing okay?”

This simple normal question was enough for Justine to feel conformable as he didn't seem to have changed his mind about her. Responding with a growing smile she said, “That storm was rough, but I found a lake away from town to drink from after the river turned brown. After that because I was hungry a nice old man named Douglas led me to where horses were and let me spend the night near his house. Once I got up this morning I went to eat some cattle. I did get upset from the storm yesterday, but now I feel fine.”

“Your one tough girl Justine, because that storm was getting scary. Speaking of scary I hope you didn't frighten that old man too badly. In any case it's good to hear nothing too bad happened.” Mark becoming more confident responded.

Now Justine felt like she had lied as he would certainly view swallowing Marvin and Lewis's mother alive as something bad she had done. Masking her stirring feelings she allowed herself to unwind a bit before speaking with only a hint of guilt in her tone, “I will admit Douglas did run away at first, but once I talked to him for a while he helped me. He even knows alchemy and wants to cure me.”

Hearing a short grumble come from far below him Mark almost acting as a parent would asked, “That's great, but did you eat enough? Because it doesn't sound like you did and we talked about this before Justine.......... that you must eat right.”

The reason Mark wasn't thrilled about alchemy was because while he didn't believe it was wrong, he just didn't think any man could possibly cure her. Instead with his belief system Mark assumed Justine became a giant due to divine intervention and would only be returned to normal with another act of divine intervention. It all fit nicely into how Mark viewed the world, being a well constructed perfectly planned reality where everything had a reason, purpose and objective that ultimately was part of something greater than any one person.

A pause had created ice between them before Justine looking away cleared her throat to speak, “I worry about running out of food Mark, so I am trying to only eat what I really need.”

For a moment he was tempted to argue she should eat to her fill, but Mark knew rationing was the wise logical choice all things accounted for and weighed against the possible long term consequences. They ranged from her struggling to survive all the way to embracing full blown unhindered cannibalism. Something that Mark feared could happen one day if she became a true monster due to being alienated and emotionally isolated from the rest of humanity.

“Sorry that I can't be of more help feeding you, but I believe we will find a way together to keep providing your needs.” Mark replied then feeling a sting of guilt realizing she has no shelter or clothing.

Justine seeing an opening to have a conversation about her brother said, “It's fine, though........ could you help me see Kevin by carrying him out of the house.”

Jumping at a chance to be of use Mark replies happily, “Sure I will do that or whatever else I can to help you out.”

Looking at her small eager friend Justine wanted to give him a hug, but sadly at her size doing that would most likely be the end of him. Instead she choose to pet him gently with her finger as she said with a glowing smile, “I am so happy you're willing to do that for me. Thank you Mark, I mean really.... thank you because this means the world to me.”

As Mark was about to respond she winced in pain as tears soon followed down her soft cheeks. He was confused as he heard her say, “My foot, it stings”

Something had just been driven into the bottom of her right foot resting on it's side and it stung fairly bad even compared to when she fought the watchman. Grinding her teeth Justine tried to keep calm while holding her small friend. Once her eyes scanned the area down around her feet that she saw men riding on horse back. They became much more aggressive as they quickly made a number of passes from behind her back lashing at any flesh within reach. She could hear their yelling about slaying a monster.

For the most part Mark had been so fixated on looking at Justine's beautiful face that until she complained about pain and her eyes teared up he didn't even notice the horsemen. Counting while glancing around he guessed there was about a dozen of them. They seemed to greatly favor long swords as he couldn't spot other types of weapons being carried. While still processing the situation he found himself grasped into her grip being held securely between her long enormous fingers.

Trying to take Mark's comfort into account Justine picked herself off the ground while ensuring she didn't violently jerk him within her grip. Unquestionably irritated she projected her voice, “Please just stop attacking me, I don't want to hurt anyone.”

Minor cut's could be found along Justine's butt cheeks, thighs and feet as the group of men riding recklessly on horse back only became more vigorous in their assault after hearing her speak. Biting her lip Justine tried to walk away from this fight. Not many step's later she felt something crunch under her left foot. Bit's of metal seemed to slightly scrape the wrinkly bottom of her foot causing mild discomfort for a moment. After lifting that foot up to step forward she glanced down at the reddish imprint left in her wake realizing she had crushed a man with his horse by mistake.

After enduring several more strikes from men using the speed of their horses to slash her feet Justine realized that unless she ran they would keep coming. The issue was Mark being within her grip limited many of her combat options for both retreating and striking back at her assailants. Anger was swelling up quickly within her as the pain kept on coming without mercy from the horseman's attack's.

Getting a glance at the remains of the man Mark had seen Justine mistakenly crush sent chills down his spine. His crush had just ended someone's life with one causal mindless footstep. This was just a fraction of the power her body had, that she unwittingly unleashed upon a strong warrior and it was enough to deform his body beyond recognition. Put simply it was one thing to hear she had killed people, but a different matter altogether to be a eye witness with a warm secure seat 100 feet in the air. Shock for the moment left him speechless.

Unlike the last time she was attacked fear was the last thing residing in Justine's mind. She knew they didn't stand a chance and if she wished to kill them it could be done. Her main restraint right now was keeping Mark safe in her grip. Once Justine entered the forest the men riding from behind her seemed troubled as trees collapsed in her wake with each step she took.

One of her assailants was unfortunate enough to foolishly rush in despite trees snapping and uprooting in nearly every direction. Tree branches and even whole trees were being crushed yet he kept his steed inline until a large tree trunk caught the edge of Justine's foot and slammed into the ground right in front of him. The horse unable to react in time charged right into the fallen thick tree trunk. Unsurprisingly the man lost his barrings as he found himself flung forward and crashing into the dirt ahead.

The sting of her cut's was causing Justine's eyes to water as some of the men that had attacked drove their weapons fairly deep into her flesh. Though her injury's were minor and Mark seemed alright to her relief. While still walking Justine directed a question to Mark saying with a hint of hesitance, “Mark, I didn't mean to kill that man, but I don't know what to do about those people and if I have to........... kill them........ will you still be my friend?”

This was a tough question, not because he wasn't willing to support her but rather he didn't want anyone to die. He knew however they would come back for Justine unless she made it crystal clear that fighting her was absolutely futile. Looking at her wet large blue orbs Mark responded, “They didn't look like the giving up type so I think you need to fight them. It would be better not to kill them, but I don't want them hurting you anymore no matter what.”

Comforting warmth washed over Justine knowing he understood her as she said, “I didn't want you to hate me or worry so I tried to avoid them, but I think your right. I need to make them leave me alone.”

They both soon started a serious conversation about how she should take care of the men that had attacked her. Mark also suggested moving Kevin somewhere else would be wise as people knew her and where she used to live. It was only a matter of time before word spread around and someone tried to exact revenge against her by harming her loved one's.

Meanwhile the group of horseman looked to their leader who was from a nearby town that had learned of Justine's existence. Not many there believed there actually was a giant young woman and until they actually entered the town seeing the massive foot print's for themselves they had doubts of their own. Now after this engagement it was clear the myth was more real than anything they had ever seen.

Their leader stern and unyielding as ever called out, “We will trail this abomination and fight her once she leaves the forest!”

One of the men as he darted in the other direction yelled, “No way in hell, you guy's are lunatic's if you think she won't kill us all!”

Allowing the coward to flee the rest kept their distance as they rode though the forest keeping clear of where Justine's feet had been as the broken trees and branches proved to be impassable by horse. Watching her towering figure move inspired fear, awe and anger in the group of men as they felt powerless knowing it wasn't even possible to attack her in the woodlands.

Her speed proved difficult to match as the forest was quite dense slowing the horsemen down. This only degraded their morale that was already subterranean from watching one of their fellow comrades parish swiftly under her massive foot. The only reason they were still willing to fight after seeing what the towering blonde could do was because their leader was a noble whom they respected greatly. His fighting prowess with the sword was held to be of high mastery and his honorable ways were loved by those living in his home town.

For the commander calling out orders, knowing this giant girl could easily come knocking on their town's door next was reason enough to hold fast and strong to the chase. More than that however he wished to prove knights still had a place even with gunpowder slowly encroaching upon weapons of war and the means to victory. He was a fighter of the old ways even it if would lead to his bitter end.

As her foes struggled desperately to avoid falling behind completely Justine noticed the forest begin to thin out. Not only that, but she saw vast open plains ahead. Looking behind her Justine scanned the spaces between trees for movement's, but didn't spot anyone still chasing her. Convinced she had made them eat her dust, Justine sat down in a area only sparsely populated with trees.

Still feeling discomfort in her left foot Justine asked, “I think something small might be stuck in my foot, could you take a look at it?”

Hearing her talk about this so calmly slightly unsettled Mark who otherwise felt conformable with her fingers rapped around his body. But with Justine's eyes still watering displaying her pain. Mark felt obligated to assist her and said, “Sure, just don't step on me while I am down there.” Though he was mostly joking, a tiny fraction of him did fear her as he spoke.

Before lowering her friend she replied grinning, “I won't....... unless of course you stab me like he did.”

With Justine's legs crossed Mark was placed on her right thigh only feet away from where she rested her left foot. Her massive appendage truly made him feel insignificant and puny. The scent was enough to drown his nostrils as blood, dirt and her sweat acted as a powerful concoction. Seeing the remains this close caused him to feel the pit in his stomach drop. Fragments of bone, metal and gore was quite the bloody painting to behold as his eye's tried to find what was causing her discomfort.

Standing on the warm firm flesh of her well toned thigh Mark's eyes wondered for a moment as he glanced back at her navel and his sights drifted upward toward her well endowed chest. Shaking his head Mark quickly returned to trying to find what was causing her this discomfort. It wasn't long before he saw a broken sword that had been logged between the firm rough rippling wall of flesh that was the bottom of Justine's foot.

After that it was just a matter of getting it out as he gripped onto the object's protruding end tightly and pulled. To his embarrassment Mark couldn't quite manage to pull the sharp object all the way out, but Justine after hearing him explain this used her fingers to effortlessly pick the irritating object out of her bloody foot. She then shifted her foot back into a more conformable position as her warm smile gave Mark some solace despite being proven to be more powerless than he previously thought.

The noble riding fearlessly spotted the enormous blonde sitting down bathing in the sun's ray's that contrasted well with her creamy smooth skin and thin towering figure. Taking a moment to admire the beauty of his foe he then called out, “If she bleeds, then she can be slayed! We will cut her down and save our people from this monstrously from hell!”

With slightly renewed will to fight his men picked up speed as they commanded their steeds to charge. Coming from behind three of them targeted slashing her wide firm ass that held a number of broken trees pinned underneath. Other's drove their swords again into the firm toned massive pillar's of Justine's legs. Then bellowing from high above they heard a loud lasting animate screech signaling they had inflicted harm to their monstrously huge adversary.

When hearing Justine's cry the very next thing Mark saw was her right hand swiftly react as it slammed into the earth taking one of the horsemen straight to the grave. He was both thrilled with awe and afraid seeing her so easily intentionally take someone's life. Once the hand lifted from the ground the bloody remains sobered Mark's view of Justine defending herself. It also enlightened him on how truly dangerous his friend and giant crush was to anyone that dared oppose her.

In the heat of battle the noble man kept his head cool as he prepared to strike the space between her toe nail. Once he managed to drive his long sword into the flesh just underneath Justine's toe nail she let out a scream that painfully inflicted the ears of every person that surrounded her. Then what followed was her voice soaking with ignited anger that impacted every eardrum with a powerful thump behind each word spoken.

“I am going to teach everyone attacking me a lesson they won't soon forget!” Justine yelled barely able to retrain herself from trying to kill them all to end the fight mercilessly without prejudice.

Regaining his composure after hearing Justine's powerful words that rung his eardrums and reverberated though his body, Mark watched still standing on her resting thigh as she managed to pluck a man off his horse that had tried to cut into her leg. The man ensnared by her grip screamed, squirmed and called out for help. None of it however changed his situation as he was roughly cast down into the pit between Justine's crossed legs to be her prisoner.

Six horsemen charging at her in a tight group soon began to panic as Justine's arm came down to sweep. They tried dispersing, but swiftly one by one the pillar of flesh made contact with their bodies. Screams soon erupted in the realization of the inevitable. The result of her powerful thrust was knocking the men along with their steeds into the dream world as their bodies harshly impacted the ground. This fight was truly becoming a pointless struggle for those left as they tried to dodge Justine's eager hands from capturing them.

Unyielding the noble charged toward the enormous sitting living tower even as his own men wavered. Clearly they started keeping their distance as they watched their commander barely dodge a massive hand before thrusting his long well crafted sword into Justine's leg. His cut was decisive, but in the end the cut was shallow and short as his stamina was drained.

Still watching in awe Mark was immensely impressed with Justine's power. The way she just swung her arm to take out half a dozen men, reaching down from the sky to grab a man off his horse and being able to end someone with a simple footstep or crush them under her hand was beyond anything he ever imagined. It was both undeniably awesome and terrifying at the same time. He knew now for better or worse she couldn't be stopped. No man could ever control her again or cause her to snuffer.

Now leaning in forward Justine reached again for the noble, keeping focused on capturing him. He tried to throw her aim off, but shifting her hand to bump into his horse was easy for her. The creature didn't stand a chance as it tripped and fell wincing in pain. As the noble found himself dazed and bruised from the brisk abrupt fall long soft fingers bigger than his own body soon pinched his sides.

While holding her new captive Justine addressed those still riding around on horseback speaking with a angered yet level tone as she said, “You little men don't stand a chance, so you better pray for mercy now before I get a hold of you.”

Seeing their leader within the powerful massive grip of the giant young woman they were attacking caused a number of them to retreat as hope was dead and their fear was overpowering. Only two loyal horseman remained as of one them yelled, “Let our people go, you monster!”

Eyeing the two angered men Justine chuckled at how foolish they were to demand anything from her. The noble within her grip was losing his composure shaking and squirming as she freely allowed the grin on her face to expand. Giving them a wink she gently placed the noble in her grip into the space between her crossed legs. It made for a good holding pin and instilled fear into the two men trapped by the surrounding walls of creamy firm flesh.

Blinded by anger the two men rode toward Justine hoping to strike under her toe nail with the exception inflicting enough pain would change her mind about keeping their comrades. One of them soon screamed as her hand came down barreling toward him. In the next moment his body was carried away powerless to fight whatever she had in store for him.

Wiping his horse harshly the last man in the fight engulfed with rage no longer cared what his odds were, he was going to attack her no matter what for the sake of those who had fallen in battle. Justine's amused look at him as she dropped his friend into the pin made of her crossed legs only caused him to yell, “You will pay, you God damn monster!”

Getting close to her resting foot the man charging on horseback thought at last he was going to inflict pain upon the monster that had captured and killed people he cared about. Feeling something pinch his sides as he left the mount of his horse he knew what had happened. She had him and no matter how much burning rage he expressed while thrashing and screaming he was still powerless to stop her. Finding himself hovering over the open area between his captors massive toned legs he felt his stomach contract as motion sickness had set in.

Dropping the angry frightened man to join the others trapped between her crossed legs Justine then looked at Mark. He was speechless, afraid and shocked. She hoped that he didn't hate her for killing the one man that had pushed her anger over the edge.

Feeling guilty Justine said softly, “Mark, I am sorry that I killed that man earlier with my hand. It's just my anger was out of control for a moment as those guy's were hurting me for quite a while walking toward the forest.”

Her chest tightened waiting for Mark to confirm what she had done wasn't that bad. He though after having seen the frightened men trapped by her legs was hesitating to respond. While Mark didn't wish to encourage killing, she did show sign's of remorse in her eye's and they did attack her rather ruthlessly. Most of all however, his eyes scanning her lower body populated with cuts, with some that bled made Mark angry that people keep wanting to hurt her when all she seems to want is to survive.

The men watched as Mark standing on her massive thigh look upward as he replied, “Don't apologize to me or them for defending yourself. They are lucky that you don't want to kill people, as only by your kindness do those men live.”

This brought a warm smile to Justine's face and angered those imprisoned between her legs. Hearing them yell at Mark soon stirred anger within her as she picked their leader up from the pin she created with her own body. Applying pressure to the noble confined to her grip Justine sternly stated, “Mark is right, you people attacked me and wouldn't stop trying to hurt me. I asked you all to stop and told you what would happen, but words didn't work nor did walking away. So those that I killed got exactly what they deserved, nothing more, nothing less.”

Considering he was unquestionably defected by this titanic towering blonde the noble tried for the first time seeing events from her perspective. While keeping his pride in tact despite being very conscious of being within her powerful warm grip he responded, “We heard that you were a monster that had killed people in this town. So after what we heard..... peaceful contact seemed foolish and as knights it's our duty to protect others. Please forgive my men and spare them. All the blame for what happened should be mine alone.”

His effort to be diplomatic wasn't quite as smooth as he had hoped. Justine was clearly offended by him calling her a monster and she didn't think he had the proper amount of respect for her power over his fate. Her stomach then turned over letting out a short loud low pitched groan as her hunger pangs returned. Thought's of food soon entered her mind as saliva glands began watering her mouth.

Upon more closely examining the clothing of the man within her grip Justine realized he was likely wealthy. His light armor plating seemed well crafted along with his fine top that was nicer than anything she had seen a man wear before. Thinking of John she knew what her demand of this man was going to be.

Trying to keep her temptations away and anger in check Justine roughly stated, “I have done things to people that were wrong, but calling me the monster isn't fair.” continuing to pout she added “People attacked me before and I felt bad about killing them, but this world just keeps hating me. Luckily for you I am willing to be merciful. If you just pay for a herd of cattle, then I will let you all go.”

This rant infuriated the noble who honestly thought she was acting like a spoiled brat about her situation. His response to her was swift yelling in an outburst of anger, “Of course people are going to hate you and say your a monster if your a killer! As for the cattle, do you have any idea how much they cost? Well I will tell you one thing giant girl, there's no way in hell I will be the one paying for it!”

Glaring down at the wealthy man within her grip Justine said, “I am not asking you sir, I demand that you pay for a herd of cattle or else your men will be my dinner!”

This statement caught Mark off guard, as he just couldn't believe what she had just threatened. He almost wanted to ask if she was actually willing to carry out such an act, but Justine was clearly losing her temper. Not wishing to be subject to her fowl mood Mark watched carefully while hoping she wasn't going to become a man eating monster before his very eyes.

Realizing the peril he was faced with, the noble began trembling in fear as he thought of her eating him along with his men. But doubt sank in as he believed even someone like her couldn't be a cannibal. Not quite convinced of her threat the noble replied, “You wouldn't dare commit such a depraved act.”

Giggling at his attempt's to hold his composure Justine then replied, “Oh really? Because I would say your outfit looks so delectable that I could just eat you right up.”

Nearly plummeting from her face the noble was frightened until suddenly stopping near her vast flat smooth belly. He wondered for a moment what was going to happen next until she plastered his body upon the surface just above her navel. It was smooth, firm and warm. Sound soon became his main focus as though the layers of flesh he could hear consistent bobbling, growling and moaning. What terrorized him however was a faint nearly undetectable feminine scream. A woman was alive trapped inside her stomach screaming in pure agony.

Before his shattered mind could cope with what he had just heard Justine lifted him back up toward her now opening lips. As the nobleman stared into the hot wet abyss he started screaming for his life. Justine though wasn't done with her fun just yet as she was going to prove she had absolute dominance over him.

First came her outstretched slick massive tongue dripping in her excretions. The snake like appendage was pressed against his upper body momentarily as Justine gave him a solid lick. The bumpy soaking wet smooth surface was far too strong for the noble to fight as he soon found himself dangling over the opening mouth of his towering blonde captor. Her head was arching back and now his feet were kicking against the hot pink tongue that had licked his face moments ago.

Growing concerned Mark feared his giant friend wasn't playing around. Her facial expression was changing from anger to desire as he watched her soft moist lips slurp in half of the man's body. Then he heard her begin to softly moan as though she enjoyed his taste.

Feeling the noble, a wealthy and powerful man squirming inside her mouth completely at her mercy was becoming deeply intoxicating to Justine. This man was someone any girl would be lucky to marry, no man wouldn't envy and now she could reduce his fine status to that of mere meaningless food if she wished. His power, wealth and fame could all end with one single gulp. It was truly awesome and no human being alive could save him from whatever fate she decided.

The noble was crying at this point as his spirit was nearly crushed. His legs were submerged in the wet fowl pink cavern and his waist was covered in the soft moist flesh of Justine's lips. His effort's to pry himself free as he clawed at her lips only served to excite his captor who slowly drew the rest of his body inside her mouth. Once darkness consumed him, he coughed in reaction to the rancid hot misty air polluted with the scent of rotting flesh from cattle and other creatures she had devoured logged between her teeth.

Having just seen the man sucked into her mouth Mark was outraged as this was going too far. He told her threatening them was fine, but at this rate Justine was going to actually swallow him alive. Beginning to call out he yelled upward, “Justine stop! Spit that man out right now!”

Upon hearing Mark's word's Justine grew flustered as she didn't want to stop teasing him yet. More than that she resented the wealthy that were given everything while she often felt lucky to eat. For once she wanted the shoe of pain and suffering to be on the other foot. He attacked her, refused her demand and yet Mark stood up for him. Upset at her friend, defiance soon swelled within her as she purred in relishing the nobleman's flavor.

With no time left to burn Mark yelled at her again, “You know this is wrong! Spit him out now Justine, because if you eat him....... I am walking away and never coming back!”

Defiance was replaced with heartache within her. Justine feeling the man nearly entering her throat as he slid downward due to her head tiling back became filled with guilt. She knew swallowing him alive was wrong and felt ashamed as she cupped her hand over her lips. Leaning her head forward she released the noble along with a small pool of saliva sloshing him over her lips onto her hand. He was horrified, shaken and rambling on, repeating several times that he would do whatever she asked.

She then lowered the saliva coated noble in her hand near where Mark stood on her thigh. Nervously Justine filled with anxiety said, “Don't say that Mark............ I was never going to.........E-Eat him.”

Looking at the cute worried massive blue eyes of his beautiful friend. It felt like he was about to kick a puppy for doing something bad, but Mark realized he had given her too much slack with her past actions. In part due to having a crush on her blinding him to the reality of it all. He knew now Justine needed someone to correct her before thing's really got out of hand. Clearing his throat he replied, “Now don't lie to me Justine, because telling me the truth now is much easier than explaining a lie to me later.”

Hardly able maintain a glance at Mark she softly spoke, “I am really sorry for trying to eat him, it's just I still feel hungry and he made me feel upset.”

Mark's mind started to wonder if she had eaten anyone else since he last saw her. With a firm heavy tone he then asked, “That's better, but did you eat anyone else after me telling you eating people was wrong?”

This question caused Justine to lose composure as she hardly could keep Marvin and Lewis's mother out of mind. One of them was actually currently being digested inside her stomach whom she could still feel at times squirming around. Being under the spotlight was causing Justine to become very self conscious of what she had done and the person inside her stomach. It had her nearly on the edge of tear's afraid she was going to lose her friendship with Mark.

While shuddering Justine lied, “I-I........didn't”

Mark's conviction's demanded that he press the issue, but he just couldn't do it. Mark desperately wanted to trust her word at face value. So instead he began giving her a long lecture about how she needed to never treat even the worst of human being's as food.

Other than the noble those Justine had captured were released after he had agreed to her demand quite eagerly. She then picked herself off the ground heading towards the nobleman's hometown with Mark in her right hand and the noble in her left. While the noble kept his lips sealed tight being while carried in Justine's grip, Mark nearly wouldn't stop talking as he drove the point home that she can't treat people as her food. Before this the noble thought his mother could nag, but despite knowing how serious the topic was he felt like Mark could stand toe to toe with even her if their ever was a local nagging contest.

Leaving her town Justine realized she was again going somewhere she had never been. At her size travel was much faster than even riding on horseback as the creature's can't maintain a sprint that matched her walking speed. Upon seeing quaint structures populating the clearing up ahead Justine was impressed with how large the town square was. She had heard of this large town before, but had never actually been to it.

The nobleman helped Justine find his large well constructed home where he was allowed to collect enough of his wealth to buy a herd of cattle. The temptation to escape from his towering captor loomed over him as he entered the complex. However he kept his end of the agreement reluctantly as he found himself within Justine's clutches once more.

Justine's walk back into her hometown along with those riding as her passengers within her grip was shorter than she expected. Mark had finally calmed down as he thought Justine felt sufficient remorse for what happened today and learned her lesson, left unaware of the woman perishing within her stomach. While the nobleman becoming irradiated at being so helpless didn't understand why she insisted on taking him with her, considering she already had his money.

Upon reaching John's farm she scanned the ground more mindfully than usual in remembering the man she crushed by mistake that took part in attacking her earlier. Making her way to his house Justine sat near the front waiting for him to come out unaware of the terror those inside felt seeing her colossal body occupy their view out the windows.

As both Amanda and Roxie embraced john in shaking feverish terror his anger toward Justine got the better of him as he told his sister's he was going to face her. Even though he told them that acting brave, once he actually opened the door his heart was chilled with fear. Seeing two people being held within her hands as though they were just her dolls only made the intimation factor that much worse for him. Looking at the giant blonde that had carelessly sat upon one of the nice old trees caused his face to twitch becoming more irked than fearful toward her at this point.

Wondering what his nemesis could want now he carefully walked out to ask her sternly, “Why are you here?”

Justine could tell he wasn't happy to see her, though she could hardly blame him as she had fully passed his mother through her digestive system. Bending herself downward she placed the noble onto the ground carefully.

“To make amends for what I did you. This man is someone that I defeated in battle and he agreed to pay for your cattle.” She replied apologetically

Talking to the shaken wealthy man who was from a noble family John felt tempted to exploit his fear to fetch a higher price per cattle. Looking deep into his grayish eye's filled with a lurking stirring horror John couldn't bring himself to gouge him unfairly. After the matter of payment was settled John became conflicted, unsure how he should perceive Justine.

Despite taking the money John wasn't any less unfriendly now when he looked up to the towering blonde than he was when she first arrived. Stirring in bitterness he remarked, “Don't expect forgiveness just because you made up for stealing from us.”

Looking away for a moment Justine was hurt that her effort seemed meaningless to him. With memories resurfacing of what she did to him and his mother remorse infected her tone as she sadly spoke, “I can't resurrect the dead John. No matter what I do or say there isn't ever enough I could do that's going to make what happened right, but I really am trying my best to atone for it.”

Apparently Amanda's anger reached a melting point as she stormed out from the shelter of her house to begin yelling at Justine demanding her to leave. Before John could react she then pointed to Justine and screamed, “There's no atoning for killing our mother! Just burn in HELL-LL!!!..... God damn witch!”

Justine's lips flexed as she gulped nearly ready to breakdown crying. How many other's were suffering because of what she had done. She couldn't even put a number on it. Those people had family, friends and others that cared about them. All of those people were hurting because of the life's she took. The idea of atoning for every life she had taken seemed impossible. Quickly her eyes bled tears while her throat tightened making it difficult to breathe. With wavering composure she managed to sit quietly soaking in the abyss of her regret's.

Unable to bare seeing Justine cry Mark still conformable within her warm grip called out, “Everyone can be forgiven if they seek atonement! It's not her fault that your mother tried to kill her.”

Snarling with heavy amount's of resentment Amanda stumped back into the house unable to hear one more word that defended Justine in the slightest. John looking up to Mark, glared into his eye's unsatisfied with what he saw. In some ways he saw his old self, the part of him that died when his mother perished inside Justine's massive gut. Before following his infuriated sister that had been vexed by Mark's words into the house John made his final comment, “The wage of sin isn't paid in coins.”

Feeling her throat scratch from thirst Justine burdened with remorse stood up with Mark in her hand while letting the nobleman get back home on his own. It was his request naturally unconformable being held in her hands after everything that had happened. Before going home she headed for the river quietly, only briefly addressing Mark's question of where they were going.

For Mark being carried by Justine was starting to feel slightly odd. He couldn't tell if a part of him found a mild attraction in being this powerless to her or if the heights were beginning to unnerve him. Thinking back to when she crushed a knight under her foot oblivious to his presence caused his stomach to stir with hot butterfly's as his cheeks flushed momentarily. He shook his head embarrassed and partly disgusted that he found the power her size naturally granted enticing to his desires that inflated within his shorts.

Breaking the awkward depressing veil of silence Mark states, “I didn't want to tell you this, but I think our town won't accept you peacefully. If the angry mob tries to attack you, then you need to put your foot down. To show them it's pointless to keep trying to kill you. But don't kill anyone, just get them scared enough to go home. I only say this because I don't want people hurting you anymore.”

It was a shock to Justine that he wanted her to scare them all into subsumption. Even those she called neighbors were to be sacred for their lives if she did what Mark suggested. Wanting to be sure she understood him correctly Justine sober in tone asked, “Do you want me to rule over them as a queen or something? Because if I frighten them all into leaving me alone it will be like I own the town. Is that what you really want?”

“What I really want is for you to keep trying to atone for your mistakes without letting people hurt you.” He replied trying to balance his feelings for her and his concerns of what she's done.

Once Mark had clarified that she should still try making amends and that no one should be put into her mouth even to frighten them Justine slowly came around to agreeing with him. Upon reaching the cool flowing stream of water she put him down near the riverbank. Watching her take in so much liquid though her parting lips resting on the waters surface amazed Mark as he wondered if any fish were unlucky enough to also be sucked down her gullet.

 

Getting up one thought stuck with Justine musing about what had been said. Quietly cropping up within her mind, this idea lingered mostly harmless as she only found it an amusing fantasy. Even so the title of queen lurked in the depths, waiting for the right opportunity to tempt her.

End Notes:

 

Next chapter I plan on the focus being the people impacted by Justine's choices. It might be a while before I finish that chapter as choosing how it should be written has been challenging.

This chapter was longer than I planned and hopefully it turned out well.

Gathering together by classified
Author's Notes:

How does the town full of terrorized people react to the carnage caused by Justine's choices?

 

The town that Kevin, Christina, Sarah, John and Mark inhabited is not only enduring a crisis, but a fundamental swift change in prospective on matters of the reality Justine's growth presented. Meetings had been held about the bodies of those Justine had crushed and those that had the misfortune to pass though her digestive system. Collecting the dead from the imprints left by the terrifying giant young woman was demoralizing enough for most men. Along with a number of family members that elected to help with this gruesome mortifying duty to the deceased.

As those with the task of trying to identity those crushed were forced to look at massive scarlet disfigured remains. Bones could be seen partly protruding from the flesh mashed into a nearly flat red disk with splatters of dried dark red stains. On most of the remains anything resembling a face was torn apart from the shear force of being stepped on or swatted down by Justine. All of this carnage before their very eyes made even the strongest willed men shed a tear. Only the scent of rotting flesh was worse than the actual sight before the men trying to accomplish the dreadful task of picking up what they could find of the bodies that partly were compacted into the dirt. Some men looking at the exposed flattened corpses couldn't hold their stomach back from revolting as they vomited inside their own mouths.

Those unfortunate enough to be wading though the large pond of urine to extract the remains of those embedded in Justine's solid waste however found their work even more horrifying and thoroughly repulsive. A group of ten men worked non stop from dawn until mid day to remove whatever bones and clothing they could from the massive lump of feces that waded in the urine she expelled. The priest overseeing the work was greatly slobbered by the slight of pale human bones covered in a coat of crusty rank brown matter being pulled out by hand one at a time.

It was grueling heart crushing work not for the timid or those with weak constitutions. Placing the bones into individual sacks seemed demeaning to the dead, but with bodies that been mostly been melted down and absorbed by Justine's titanic digestive system it was the only realistic transport option. After the priest seemed satisfied with the collection of remains he returned with the men to prepare the family's with reported missing or dead persons to look at what was collected with a doctor.

The mother of James had really become a stickler to town leadership once she found out about Justine's existence. Her husband meanwhile was a eager member of Priest Wesley's giant hunting party baring both a pitchfork and six inch long dagger on his person. They along with other family's had agreed to meet at the local medical establishment run by the doctor that planned on lightly studying the remains before carrying out a proper service for them.

Amelia hoped desperately that Brad was merely missing, but deep down she knew before even seeing the remains his clothing would be in the building. A few other wife's followed her in sharing the same hope their loved ones weren't among the dead, while fearing the worst. Inside the small structure was cramped due to how many showed up to see what was left of the victims. People bumped into each other nearly knocking small objects off shelf's and caused the air to heat as their mass of body heat released into the room.

While the group of people glazed over the clothing and nearly drowned in their sorrow one man then yelled, “That evil giant witch ate my daughter! We should be finding a way to kill that monster, not sitting here waiting for her to eat more of us!”

The mother of James knew this man as the father of her sons girlfriend and added, “He is right, God Damn it! ”

Before long the anger in the small confined space spun out of control as others demanded peace be maintained to respect the dead. This only amplified the high strung tensions as the conflict descended into mindless bickering. Breaking though this screaming match the doctor infuriated with the depravity he was seeing unfold before his very eyes yelled, “Don't you people have any shame? This is a place of healing and respect, not a damn bar. If you fools must fight, then do it outside. If you people or should I say animals wish to stay then hold your filthy tongues!”

The crowd fell silent ashamed of their conduct as two of the men stormed out of the building making a remark about going to Priest Wesley's mob. Amelia upon spotting the clothing that was identical to what she last saw Brad wearing on the day of his disappearance sank into weeping despair. Finding it unbelievable this abhorrent could happen as her eyes fixated on the pile of remains.

As the family's slowly came to terms with the reality of what had occurred to their loved ones, the doctor of level mind soberly documented each victim while allowing family members to express grievances over their heinous fate. Though even with his note taking and pondering he couldn't help feeling inadequacy in understanding what the victims experienced while traveling though an entire digestive system that might not be quite human for all he knew. After all he had his doubt's scientifically if a giant would still maintain the same organ structures and function in the same way as normal sized human beings do. For the moment of his writings however he choose to minimize speculations, instead choosing to write a report of his findings with the assumption Justine was simply a human being scaled up to a monstrously terrifying size.

Meanwhile Sarah after spending the morning crying decided to warn Christina and Kevin of Justine's deeds. She at times wanted to turn back when traveling to their house. But actually Sarah had a more selfish reason for going as well that kept her from backtracking home. That being she felt illogically responsible for her friend's transformation. More than that what hurt the most was she couldn't stop loving Justine even after learning of her cannibalism.

It was as though their relationship was so powerfully magnetic that she just couldn't bring herself to emotionally pull away. Despite the poisoned well of trust and the toxic nature of what her giant friend had done Sarah knew that someone else needed to talk sense into her before she actually started making excuses for Justine's actions inside her own mind. Though by the time Sarah knocked on the door she doubted she could be forthright and explain to Christina what Justine had done.

Finding her own chest tighten Sarah looked around scanning the tree line and waited until Christina had come outside before whispering as she asked, “Do you know what Justine has done?”

The wind of that statement sent subtle chills down Christina's spine as she basically could tell by Sarah's tone and body language what this was about. Taking a deep breath after clearing her throat Christina managed a reply, “She saved my life the other day Sarah! That's all I need to know about what she has done.”

This response slammed into Sarah's frame of mind as she wasn't prepared for this at all. The question arose within her mind if pressing the issue was right. Quickly despite this she blurted out, “No...... you don't understand Christina, she has.............. eaten people!”

Watching her breakdown in a mess of tears after rashly spiting out those words caused Christina to be much more sympathetic as she spoke keeping her tone quietly soft, “Please understand me Sarah, I had a hard time accepting what she did. I was more appalled than anyone.......”

“.......But she does......... C-Care about me. I-I can't just...... leave.” Christina crackled becoming more fearful as she hoped Kevin wouldn't hear them talking outside the front door.

Hearing her speak this way caused the pit inside Sarah's stomach to drop. Coming here to warn her and Kevin seemed pointless as clearly Christina has known for sometime. Noticing the subtle trembling Christina's body expressed she embraced her. Deep down Sarah had come here to be comforted, but building her resolve she whispered, “It's okay to cry, I'm here for you Christina.”

Feeling her finger nails dig into her back Sarah firmly brushed up against her faintly yellow winkled dress allowing Christina's tears to slowly drip onto her shoulders. Their hair contrasted greatly as the golden strands of Sarah's glimmered in the sunlight while Christina's much darker long brown hair only briefly shimmered as it became a mess draping over Sarah's back as it loosened up. Whimpering momentarily Christina nearly losing all cohesion rambled, “I-I-I saw.....her............E-eat people. She S-Swallowed them all............... Whole and they were A-Alive going down her throat...... I-I couldn't believe H-How many she ate Sarah................. she's a M-Monster Sarah....... A Monster.”

Kevin laying in bed managed to eavesdrop on at lest part of the conversation before Christina quieted her tone. His stomach tightened still trying to process what he heard Sarah say. It was painful for him to learn even Justine's best friend had bought into what he honestly believed were slanderous rumor's being spread. People out in the world were so terrified of his sister now and he left in his room couldn't even talk to her.

Stirring within his mind he remembered Christina claimed to actually have seen his sister kill people. Now that he was beginning to trust her more, it was harder for him to deny her claim even if she did recant it. Then once he thought about how Justine must feel about being called a monster just for growing into a giant Kevin cried feeling horribly guilty that he even thought about believing she had killed anyone. It was like his heart had betrayed his sister for wondering even for a moment if she committed the horrifying act's she was accused of.

After letting go of her distraught friend Sarah's tone inked with sorrow asked, “Does Kevin know?”

Alarm bells rang in Christina's mind screaming at her to withhold the truth. She was unquestioningly captive to the cold blooded terror of what might happen to her if Sarah leads Kevin into accepting the truth. Without much hesitation she answered simply, “Yes, he knows”

Of course she intentionally omitted the fact he berried deep in denial rejects any notion of Justine's transgressions being true. Sarah though missed the signs her friend's body language were giving her and remarked, “It must be really hard on him.”

“Yes, it's been rough for us both.” Christina responded wiping her moist face, seeking the chance to shift the conversation away from Justine's crimes as she then asked, “Did you want to eat supper with us?”

Sarah accepted the offer reluctantly wondering why she felt left in the dark even after everything she learned. When pulling a seat at the table she tried keeping her light blue dress from accidentally snagging on the chair, being mindful of the short protrusions that were the supporting backbone of the seat. The conversation that ensued was much lighter mostly because they both wanted nothing more than to believe life was still normal. Even with their friend being a towering rampaging giant that has consumed and crushed people.

Christina glanced out the kitchen window spotting a large group in the distance. She knew it was the mob that people have been joining. Obviously Priest Wesley managed to get quite a congregation to swell as a raging human wave marching toward the house Christina and Kevin were in. With a quick gulp she determined the angry mob must have decided to blame them for being those close to Justine.

Scratching fear drove her to nearly panic as she announced, “We need to be hidden Sarah, there's a mob outside coming for us!”

There was a clear disconnect between Christina's opinion and Sarah's in processing the potential danger as Sarah confused asked, “Why do we need to fear them, aren't they after Justine?

Frustrated with her nativity Christina grabbed Sarah's shoulder's as she pronounced, “Yes and guess what........ if they can't kill her who do you think they are going to take their wrath out on Sarah?”

“B-but they wouldn't hurt us, I mean we didn't do anything wrong.” Sarah replied still waist deep in denial.

Kevin only hearing parts of the conversation called out from his room, “What's going on out there?”

Grabbing a chair Christina glossed over his question as she planted the wooden seat against the front door. Then looking at the broken rear doorway she commanded, “Sarah help me put this table against the back door!”

Not wishing to argue with her frightened friend any longer Sarah gripped two legs of the wooden table after helping Christina clean it off. The furniture was heavier than she expected as it strained her arms. Sarah thought about leaving, but knew if the mob was here to retaliate that Kevin was a helpless target. Just the passing thought of people killing him was enough to make her sick as what happened wasn't his fault.

Priest Wesley along with his group of around 50 people began encircling the modest dwelling as they raised their lanterns, rope, torches and pitchforks up high. It was a human storm stirring up from rage and fear. Between the chaos of their actions and feverish chants, not many things in the world were quite as terrifying than this mindless mass of extremely enraged and frightened people. The scene had long degraded into a hurricane of screaming, shouts and throwing of small objects as people chanted, “Witches will burn! Witches will burn!”

As tremors ran down her spine Christina tried in vein to hold at least a shred of her composure. What she was facing terrorized her to the bone as men began trying to break the front door down. Hearing the joints holding the door in place crack and split away from the wooden frame was enough to instill pure terror into her racing heart. Looking over to Sarah she wasn't doing that much better to her surprise as she mumbled to herself clearly in shock with hands over her head sitting on the floor.

This pounding abruptly ended with the front door impacting the ground with a echo as it was shoved away from the frame. Christina ran into Kevin's bedroom locking the door behind her as they came in though the front door. While Sarah found herself swiftly in the harsh grip by three men not sparing even the slightest amount of gentleness as they dragged her outside to the ferociously festering blood thirsty mob.

Glass shattered as men smashed the bedroom window upon seeing Christina lock the door behind her. In her terror she screamed as fragments of the clear sharp objects pelleted her. Two strong men then followed behind Priest Wesley as he stepped over the frame the glass was held in while avoiding getting cut by remaining protruding glass shards. While one of the men moved behind Christina to unlock the bedroom door Priest Wesley exclaimed, “Christina, you and Sarah are guilty of witchcraft! However Kevin may go free if he disowns Justine, otherwise he will join the fate of the wicked!”

Even with the world against Justine he wasn't going to abandon her. He just couldn't do that to her and at this point the number of accusers hardly mattered as Kevin couldn't disown Justine after all the time she took to care for him in his darkest hours and his most bleak vulnerable moments. Speaking a word against her much less actually declaring she wasn't part of his family was never going to happen. His choice was clearly set in stone as Kevin firmly with pride in his conviction's rebuked, “I will never do that, she is my sister!”

Christina finding herself surrounded as men entered the room from behind her cowered in fear left unable to speak as Priest Wesley spoke, “Then you shall burn as well boy for you see evil as good!”

“He doesn't understand and we didn't make her into a giant, so please have mercy on us father Wesley.” Christina begged quickly in response.

With a slight twitch of his face Priest Wesley ordered, “Take the witch and the boy outside to face righteous judgment!”

“She's innocent!” Kevin kept repeating as men picked him up.

While Christina being dragged out then yelled, “Please spare us we had nothing to do with this! I disown her and everything she has done! So for the love of God don't do this, we aren't witches!”

With all three of them carried out into the crowd eager to begin lynching the father of James came to Christina staring her in the eye filled with deeply burning rage. His posture and facial expression spoke volumes before his lips even parted. Before he barked the first word Christina felt the glares bearing down upon her to the point it felt like her very soul was being crushed under the weight of their collective fury.

“You damn evil harlot practiced witchcraft and now my son James is DEAD! Because of YOU God damn it!” The man finally burst out screaming at her.

Guilt bolted straight into Christina's heart as she thought about how her lie to Justine led to his death. She nearly choked in tears as she feared being burned at the stake was divine punishment for her deadly lie. Barely able to muster a response she mumbled, “I didn't practice witchcraft........ It's N-not my fault he...........D-D-died.”

“Like hell it isn't, now let's burn her!” A random man in the crowd overhearing Christina's words shouted.

Looking around Christina saw men setting up stakes surrounded by piles of wood. The atmosphere was declining with the setting sun painting the landscape with a tinge of orange as the mountain range began to obscure the round dimming disk of light in the sky. People were nearly cheerful in their demands to see her slowly be burned alive. All for being an easy person to blame for the misfortune that had befallen them.

Fear gripped Christina's heart tighter with each passing moment realizing she was that much closer to seeing flames begin to grouch upon her body. The heat would soon be scorching her exposed skin as people chanted in joy at seeing her snuffer a horrifying slow death. This suspense of her gruesome impending fate chipped away at her as she glanced at Sarah who was still pleading her case to convince the mob all three of them are innocent.

Christina though could tell this mob was out for blood, they were going to kill someone today no matter what. To her they were like a pack of starving wolf's ready to mindlessly slaughter the next living creature that crossed paths with them. If it was between her life and Sarah's she knew deep down who mattered more to her. Push was coming to shove and now she was going to make the call as she cleared her throat while tears poured from her guilt filled eyes.

Once the last of her self control gave way while crying Christina suddenly burst out pleading, “It was all Sarah and Justine, they sold themselves to the devil wanting to become witches. When Justine became a giant she threatened my family and forced me to take care of Kevin. I never wanted anything to do with her or witchcraft! So please have mercy on me, I am innocent! Innocent I tell you all!”

Covering her mouth Sarah gasp nearly unbelieving what she heard Christina desperately declare. Her friend just blamed her falsely and still said she was innocent. It thoroughly crushed her spirit to hear Christina so vehemently disown her as though she didn't matter. Then turning her head toward Kevin that was laid on a pile of wood she stared into his eye's afraid of how the crowd would respond to Christina's accusations.

Upon hearing Christina's plea priest Wesley took time to contemplate the situation as he pondered her words. Most of what she said seemed to be the truth if not all of it in his mind. After all it was easy for him to imagine being forced into remaining silent by a monumentally towering girl and a witch with the powerful dark forces of this world behind her. Coming to a conclusion Priest Wesley addressed the crowd projecting his voice over there shouts, “The Lord has spoken to me and Christina is to be spared his wrath for she is innocent, but Sarah must burn for her sins of witchcraft and worship of the evil one.”

Kevin was purely outraged at Christina. She stabbed both Sarah and his sister in the back by offering them both up to be condemned. Not able to keep his lips sealed one moment longer he shouted, “Christina is lying! They would never sell out to the devil! Sarah is the most gentle soul I know and Justine would never hurt anyone! My sister is innocent!”

The crowds anger grew as they looked down upon Kevin with scorn and fury for those counted among the dead by his giant sister. Sarah held in the tight grip of her two large captors could only tremble as she wept in sorrow. Now hardly able to keep up with the swift whipsaw of anger brewing around her she whimpered, “I would never.... ever sell my soul and have never forsaken God. Never.......never”

Some members of the crowd now began picking up dirt covered stones and throwing them at Kevin who had declared his sister innocent. Priest Wesley seeing the anger boiling over in his surroundings stood in the middle of the enraged crowd with his arms outstretched into the air spread widely declared, “Those heathens have sold their souls to the dark prince and his demons, practicing in their evils! However now my brothers and sisters in Christ they will face judgment by fire for turning someone into a abomination of desolation! For I promise you God shall render his righteous judgment upon the wicked!”

Looking down in despair Sarah could see a small stone reverberate momentarily as a tremor itched the bottom of her feet. Then a man keeping her constrained shouted, “It's her, she's coming!”

End Notes:

Now the question begging to be asked is how Justine will react to this turn of events?

 

 

Intersecting tribulations by classified
Author's Notes:

When Justine confronts the mob holding her friends hostage will she show them mercy or transform and descend into a full fledged monster?

 

Justine walking though trees coming from the river pondered what Mark told her. Before growing into a giant, physical reality imposed limits on what she could get away with before harsh retaliation would come down on her if she stepped out of line. However no such physical push back or check to exercising her power existed for her now. The only restraint that kept her inline as a over towering colossal young woman, able to crush a whole log cabin under her foot was her own conscience. That over the past several days has been under relentless extensive strain. Despite becoming more aware of her position as a highly powerful dominant force. She still felt a mighty potent struggle to restrain and repress herself from acting on the first impulse she felt rush though her mind.

 

A short rumble squelched from her belly as the mostly hollow stomach began sending unpleasant electrical signals up her spine. It's work finished as the last of her last meal drained into a weaving organic network of plumping tasked with digesting what remained to then be absorbed. Justine feeling growing hunger pangs in this moment regretted her decision to compromise on the amount of food she would consume. Making things worse she promised Mark she would never eat a person ever again, but all things considered Justine just couldn't help thinking about how people taste. Or rather what everything else tasted like in comparison.

 

Having been lost in thought Justine snapped back into focus of her surroundings upon spotting the swarming crowd outside the wooden dwelling she had left Kevin and Christina inside of. Her heart contacted upon the realization it was a mob surrounding the dwelling with torches. To her it was like looking down at an angry fire ant nest and while the threat posed to her well being was negligible, Kevin was obviously in unequivocal danger.

 

With a spring in her step Justine bolted for the crowd now surrounding Kevin and Sarah. Mark felt horribly sick as his body was being jerked by Justine's rapid sudden movement's with each swift step she took forward. It was like riding on a pendulum strapped onto a turbocharged giant grandfather clock. He now knew why she was so careful before and wished with every last bit of acid in his stomach she would stop. So naturally once the contortion of her last step raddled him, he found himself quite dazed as she come to abrupt halt on the outer edge of the swarming crowd.

 

Looking up in full view of his towering blonde sister for the first time since her growth Kevin was never more happy in his life to see her. Even with the bruises marking his body from stones being thrown he still smiled while looking at Justine's colossal towering figure. Though if he didn't know her seeing a girl with legs taller than the surrounding trees would be terrifying at the least, if the nearly intimidating sight didn't cause a heart attack first. Knowing how frail his situation was he hoped people would stop trying to hurt them now that she was here.

 

Standing carefully at the edge of the crowd while Trying her best to avoid making things worse Justine looking down upon the mob requested softly, “Please let my friend's go, it's me that you hate not them.”

 

Priest Wesley stood boldly pointing at Justine towering over him as he pronounced, “In the name of our Father in heaven, the Holy Spirit and Jesus the son I cast the demons causing your giant size out from your flesh!”

 

Nibbling her tongue momentarily Justine drew out a responsive tone as she spoke making eye contact to her rival below, “I am not a monster, possessed by demons or a witch. Please hear me out when I say, all I want to do is live in peace.”

 

The crowd soon stirred into a frenzy as Priest Wesley shouted though the fury, “Nonsense, you are nothing but a monster! You have devoured our people like the dragon seeks to devour our souls. No different are you than a lion on the prowl seeking whom they may devour next. I say......... God's wrath shall consume thee worker of the devil!”

 

Justine looking at the swarming crowd had nothing to counter what he said. It was a fact she has eaten people alive that were their friends, neighbors and even family. She felt horrible being so harshly rebuked by a spiritual figure. Justine swallowed trying to down her guilt from surfacing while feeling swelling anxiety over the fact they were nearly ready to burn those she cared about alive. Mark told her she needed to prove she wasn't a monster, but Justine wasn't sure she could save those she cared about without harming anyone.

 

Sarah meanwhile glared at Christina that had stabbed her in the back standing near Priest Wesley. She wasn't the type to hold gouges, but in light of recent events Christina was nothing more to her now than a shameless traitor disguised as her friend. Finding herself caught off guard, lost in her train of thought she felt something sharp scrape against her back. Jame's father soon drove his dagger deep though the soft tissue as he called out to the sky, “I won't wait any longer! This witch shall parish right now to avenge my son's death!

 

Upon hearing those words Justine briskly bent down to her knees feeling something crunch under her left knee cap as others frantically cleared out of her way. Many at this point were ready to flee while other's felt no need to wait making their fear inspired retreat right away. Trying her best to not harm anyone else Justine scooped Kevin up very carefully with her left hand. Her heart sank into her gut upon seeing Sarah bleeding in the arm's of Jame's father.

 

Moving Mark into her left hand with Kevin she came down quickly with her right hand to pluck Jame's father off the ground. He swiftly found himself tossed over 80 feet into the air as Justine flung him upwards to focus on Sarah. The pit of his stomach soon rose nearly though his throat as the natural force of gravity snatched him mid flight. He could hardly believe the reason he was plummeting to his death was because a giant young woman had thrown him into the air as nothing more than a tiny toll. The ground quickly consumed more of his view as only a few frantic thought's crossed his mind. It all swiftly came to an end as his life terminated upon impact in the moment his skull cracked wide open allowing his brains to spill out onto the dirt his broken body came to lay rest on.

 

Watching in horror, Christina hid behind Priest Wesley terrified by the prospect Justine might find out she betrayed not only her, but Kevin and Sarah as well. The crawling anxiety blew over her skin like a blizzard. She invested her hope steadfast in the Priest that he would somehow call upon divine power to kill or get rid of Justine before being spotted and captured. Because once Kevin or Sarah spoke up Christina thought for sure the next thing she would see is the entrance to Justine's insatiable gullet.

 

Having seen all this Priest Wesley fell to his knees bowing his head in prayer horribly afraid his faith isn't strong enough for the God he believed in to assist him. The ramifications of this train of thought instilled a sense of impending doom in the depth's of his soul. Clinching his hands together he nearly planted his face into the ground as he mumbled, “Dear Lord thy God though we are sinners please forgive our transgressions, deliver us from our sins and strike down the evil giant that seeks to destroy your people Lord. Amen”

 

The rest of the crowd froze with fear staring at the bloody mess under Justine's left knee cap as her eye's watered while gently carrying her bleeding friend. Those remaining frozen in place with fear soon questioned their conviction's as they watched the towering giant blonde slowly trembling as she whimpered, “Sarah, are you okay?”

 

Justine's only focus right now was on Sarah who whimpered in agony from the deep wide wound in her back. Her bleeding friend then staring into watering all encompassing massive blue rings pushed words though her lips, “I will have peace...so....don't-t cr........”

 

In coughing up a pool of blood from her punctured lungs Sarah resting on Justine's warm hand couldn't force a single syllable more though her air ways now clogging with fluids. She thought for sure her time to be collected by an angel of death lingered over her immediate future. Over the moments her sharp pain dulled as blood kept oozing outward from her back. Her effort's now were focused on keeping a smile shining across her face despite the pain and natural tension over the fate enclosing upon her.

 

Mark trying to keep his tone low looking toward Kevin whispered asking, “Where's Christina?”

 

Kevin taking a moment to focus on what he requested to know bitterly replied, “In the middle of the mob with the Priest. She....... betrayed us Mark, saying Sarah and Justine were evil witches.”

 

Aware of the conversation between Mark and her brother about Christina Justine refused to believe Sarah was actually dying. Justine's mind raced as she thought, (No, this..... this can't be happening. It can't be like this, she can't be dying. She has to make it. Sarah is innocent, they need to take it out on me. Not her, God damn it! It's just not fair, it should be me dying not her. I am the killer, not her and yet those monsters killed her because they are small and weak.)

 

Kevin having explained to Mark what Christina did stared at Sarah's struggling to breathe body. Seeing her chest barely manage to rise with each desperate breath crushed his soul. He has known Sarah for years and other than his sister she was kindest girl he had ever known. Before his permanent paralysis he spent week's planning to confess his desire to marry her one day. Thinking back withholding his confession was bittersweet for him torn between his selfish wish for her to know his feelings and the fact if Sarah accepted him that he would be a useless burden to her that settled for far less than she deserved.

 

The three of them watched quietly in tears as Sarah struggled to keep her eyes open. At this point Kevin's anger quickly swelled into his throat until he filled with molten rage looking at Sarah's irregular convolutions as her diaphragm kept failing to cycle properly. His pain magnified as her struggle ended once her chest inflated for the last time attempting her last breath. The glimmer behind her eyes sealed shut as her corpse came to a complete rest. Much like a volcano with any semblance of self-control discarded Kevin blurted out, “I cruse the day those people were born! They killed Sarah in cold blood and I hate them all! I hate every last one of them! They should all just go straight to hell and burn for killing her!”

 

One man hearing this in the crowd below looked upward as he hollered, “That witch got exactly what she deserved for her abomination's and is burning in the hottest depths of hell now boy!”

 

Until hearing those words Justine tried to convince herself Sarah might still live and that she should have mercy upon the mob that at this moment was trying to attack her legs. One look at Sarah's lifeless condition swiftly terminated the last chain link of restraint binding Justine down from taking vengeance. At this point she didn't care one bit if what she desired was justice or revenge, her mind sinking like quicksand into a dark inky abyss of heated rage thirsted now only for payback.

 

The fortress of her conscience abruptly split wide open as the fury of her indefinable loss compounded within her. Lava representing her rage melted every wall her conscience erected as it begged her to not become a monster. Despite feeling every liquid rage filled reason coursing though her veins to commit taking revenge as she stood at the edge of the abyss looking down into the mouth of the dragon representing vengeance. Justine just couldn't complete the plunge. Taking that last step to her was selling her very soul and along with it any trace of humanity she still held dear. Even suffering though her darkest hour Justine realized she couldn't possibility carry though with mass cold blooded blind sighted vengeful murder.

 

Justine's temptations lurking in the darkest depths of her heart then bolted out from the bubbling tar pit that resided deep down within her dark desires. The fiery dragon previously boldly proclaiming a case for vengeance underwent transformation into a cunning luminous eagle whispering ear tickling thoughts of righteous justice. Before long this alluring more graceful train of thought nearly deafening her ability to consider other perspectives, had Justine wondering if God was trying to tell her what she should do. Or more accurately she desperately hoped this was the inspired voice of God giving her justifications.

 

Her remaining resistance to this soon faded as Justine's self deception neared perfection. Opening herself readily accepting her temptations arrangements whole heartily telling her those in the mob are wicked. That she was called to be a tool of God's wrath upon them for their sins. That it wasn't only morally acceptable to kill them, but righteous judgment. She knew her brother and Mark wouldn't see her reasoning. However she no longer cared what anyone thought in this moment, those people were all going to pay.

 

Unable to hold her voice inward any longer Justine glanced upward as she mumbled, “It's all my fault Sarah, but I know God's will shall be done.”

 

Both Mark and Kevin were confused as Justine turned her back to the crowd leaning toward the edge of the forest. Her face coated in a layer of tears as she gently lowered her hands unto the ground before softly stating, “Mark watch over Kevin and Sarah for me while I deal with this mob.”

 

Kevin remained in confusion while Mark began feeling in his gut what she was going to do. He wanted to tell her what she felt right in this moment would pass. That peace was the better way, but if a group of people killed someone he dearly loved right before his eyes. If he had to hold them till death, he would be lusting after every drop of blood that flowed though their veins. Those similar feelings Justine surely has in this moment were relatable, but the difference was he could never justify acting on them. The imminent danger he saw brewing behind Justine's pain filled blue eyes was that nothing was beyond justification for her.

 

“Don't give in those thoughts I know your having Justine, because all there will be is death. And Sarah wouldn't want that, not now or ever!” Mark called up to the heartbroken towering blonde.

 

Tilting her hands Justine allowed them to slide off carefully before replying sternly, “Kevin hates them all and so do I Mark.”

 

After having been gently placed at the forest edge Mark yelled, “That doesn't mean you have the right to kill them.”

 

“Our father in heaven called me to act against the wicked Mark.” Justine cried as tears poured out upon her cheeks barely managing to glance at Sarah's inanimate body.

 

As Justine turned back toward the mob Kevin's eyes slowly widened as his mind gradually began to accept her darker nature. The struggle to deny the person she was mated with reality berating him for his stubbornness. The truth nearly crushed him, that she was a killer after all. But Kevin couldn't disown her, for Justine was still his sister. He wanted to shout at the top of his lungs for her to not kill anyone else, but instead his throat contracted with a dreadful gulp sensing a creeping guilt. While hoping his doubt's about her were wrong, that she still was the pure warmhearted angel he believed in.

 

Looking downward Justine swallowed a sludge of green stringy fluid that poured into the back of her throat with her saliva. Everything about the situation absolutely disgusted her, Sarah was dead, Christina betrayed her for a blood thirsty mob and Kevin was hurt. Her thoughts were sealed off from the very concept of mercy or forgiveness. Nothing in this moment could clear the blistering hot fog burning every rational thought that existed within her mind. Right now those two legged creature's she saw cowering in terror were vile wicked mere poor excuses for human beings that should count themselves fortunate for every breath they take.

 

Trembling with blood shot rage her hands clinched as she death gripped a tree. Almost as though fire scorched her throat she spoke, “You people said I am a monster, so now I will grant your wish and show you all a true monster!”

 

Chaos broke out below as the mob split between trying to attack her feet with pitchforks, torches and those only interested in retreating. Priest Wesley barked orders for men to attack while trying to keep Christina behind him. He did everything in his power to cloak the bone chilling fear he felt from when Justine's threatening words passed though his body from above. Knowing the town's dependence on his leadership he just couldn't allow those surrounding him to smell his doubts or see though the depth's of his fears. Thinking frantically of his options he feared the worst while begging in his mind for some sign that divine intervention would occur. As the intense seconds crawled by however the reality of the situation refused to improve or become less terrifying.

 

Justine's conscience resurrected right as she felt the tree's roots give way to her pulling it out from the grounds it depended on for life. Grinding her teeth she thought about Philip knowing young children would grow up without fathers if she killed everyone in the mob. It was infuriating to Justine standing before those who deserve wrath, but finding herself unable to act as she couldn't bare the thought of small innocent children crying for their dead father's.

 

Even as thoughts of bloody murder pulsed though her mind Justine struggled to keep blaming the mob collectively for Sarah's death. However the Priest was ripe for retaliation as he organized the mob, he caused Christina to betray her and he in her mind was the reason the town hated her so much. This thought soon manifested into a focused rage as she decided to bend down once more knocking over those trying to stab her feet with a simple thrust of her hand. Then taking a deep breath after clearing her throat Justine carefully reached toward the center of the frenzied crowd.

 

Seeing Justine's hand so easy swat away those attempting to stab her feet Christina began to panic. The reality of the situation dawned swiftly on her watching the massive 5 fingered appendage drive down from above as the giant blonde leaned over them as a living tower partly blocking the setting sun. Caused by an enormous shadow Justine's bare body cast over them as chills ran down Christina's spine. Only adding to Christina's fear a loud series of growls came from Justine's belly as she watched her giant friend lean in more over the frightened mass of people. Falling to the ground on her behind after she stepped back tripping on a rock she watched in horror as Justine's giant hand plucked Priest Wesley off the ground.

 

In the next moment giant warm pillar like fingers harshly clamped down on her waist. Christina knew Justine had her captive now as she was lifted high off the comforting ground. Being brought near Justine's face the size of a barn to Christina. She trembled trying to find the words to speak, but instead Christina could only force a smile desperately hoping Justine didn't know or understand what she did.

 

Huffing out hot moist air as Justine's lips parted, her rage was still boiling the blood racing though her veins. She understood what Kevin told Mark about what Christina did and she wasn't going to let her off easily for it. Then glaring at the Priest struggling between her fingers she decided he would be the example for what will happen to all that dare harm those she loves and cares for.

 

But first those furious mob members numbering at about 30 gathering between her legs needed to be put in there place. Justine wasn't going to tolerate their antics and hostilities much longer as she thought about how to deal with them. Then feeling the pressure building between her legs an idea flashed though her mind. It would be embarrassing for her, but Justine realized at her size it was really difficult to privately relief herself and that releasing her liquid waste upon them would be far worse for them than for her. The punishment seemed perfect for teaching them all a lesson unlikely to vanish from their memory anytime soon, if ever.

 

Though many had fled an enraged more radical portion of the mob not only stuck around, but used pitchforks and torches to attack Justine's bare feet. Soon despite being swiped away once by her hand they much like fire ant's found ways to stab the exposed flesh while screaming for her to release Priest Wesley. One man baring a well burning torch held it up to Justine's foot as she towered over them standing straight up as a living well curved monument. Before long Justine's powerful voice cut though the screams of the infuriated mob as she spoke assertively, “Ouch! Okay all you little horrible pest, I was going to be just a peaceful girl before you killed my friend. But now it's time to learn fighting me is pointless, I am going to be queen and none of you can stop me for this town will be mine!”

 

Everyone including Justine herself was surprised at her statement. The words spoken both carried power and instilled fear in those threatened by their implementations. People swarming within the mob were now screaming whole heartily convinced they needed to try killing Justine. As those with pitchforks attacked finding her flesh difficult to penetrate having used dull cheap instruments in vain against their towering foe. Though those with torches saw more success as Justine shifted her feet away to avoid the discomfort they painfully inflicted with small burning flames. Those less bold standing underneath her creamy pillar's looked upward as Justine bent her knees to a swatting position over the mob.

 

Unaware of the inter workings of their colossal blonde foe a series of her muscle's contracting and relaxing began the process of expelling liquid waste byproducts stored within her bladder. In the moments that followed, their efforts came to a screeching halt interrupted by the chaos induced by a raging golden downpour. This torrent of high pressure pollen tinted semi-transparent fluid unleashed by storm on the raging horde of people below. The overpowering golden waterfall impacting the surface below with the force of a rouge wave was enough to knock those first effected off their feet and swiftly into the dark cold prospective of unconsciousness. While other's were swept up in the abrupt expansion of hot steamy yet foul liquid as it spread rabidly across the level dirt covered grounds supporting the mob.

 

Both the Priest and Christina within Justine's tight grip in unparalleled shock watched the crowd driven by great disgust, confusion and fear dispersing immediately. Unable to hold his tongue a moment longer Priest Wesley took on the composure of a provoked lion as he yelled, “You indecent monstrosity, your pissing on them as a wild animal would! Do you not have any SHAME as a lady?”

 

Then boasting his importance altogether disregarding the fact he and his life quite literary are in her hand he accused and berated Justine with stark venom in his tone, “Well because I am a holy man serving God, I promise our father in heaven will punish you for all immorality and wickedness. Because your parent's were wicked and when your brother become crippled, he received his divine punishment for the witchcraft you practiced in secret! God is laughing at your evil wicked ways and will rebuke this devilish spell you have cast upon yourself to the point of becoming an abomination! After the Lord crushes your head, giant harlot of sorcery you will go to HELL and BURN for your blasphemous practicing of powers from the evil one!”

 

Shivering while looking at the less than subtle twitch Justine's face during Priest Wesley's rant had Christina quite fearful. Her enraged giant friend or perhaps soon to be foe clearly didn't appreciate hearing her brother's condition be claimed the result of divine punishment. It wasn't long before tremors shook Christina up as Justine's anger swelled to a fresh high, no doubt a consequence of Priest Wesley's outburst. In glancing below she saw two people able to escape being urinated upon as they ran away hoping to swiftly disappear from sight.

 

Justine's conscience had tried to persuade her into sparing the Priest. Now however not one shred of her heart felt remorse over the idea of ripping the life straight out of him. Grinding her teeth as she stared into the eyes of the man in donned with a long black clad outfit, she now was nearly excited by with the prospect of extracting vengeance. With effort Justine in barely keeping her volatility contained, choose to hold those temptation's back for a little while longer as she turned her attention back to the mob below her.

 

Looking down at the crowd most of them seemed to have succumbed under the chaos procured by releasing her simple bodily fluids upon them. Taking a moment to scan the wet freshly tainted ground she soon saw someone getting up to attack. Greatly becoming irradiated as he tried to stab her foot with the damp metal spikes of his pitchfork. She acting upon a sudden urge shifted her foot over the bulky aggressor. In one earth breaking movement Justine slammed her sole into the damp dirt. The urine coated attacker only got a glance upward at the dirt covered massive foot before meeting his immediate unquestionable end. Upon sudden forceful contact his whole body then let out a disturbing auditory crack sensation while popping into a red goo mess under her foot.

 

Those still reeling from the impact of having a wall of pressurized fluid shot out from a tight organic slot into the earth were horrified. Before many could flee their blonde towering tormentor spoke, “I said fighting me won't work! So leave me and those I care about alone or else next time I will hurt you like that! Now all of you just go home in peace.”

 

Reactions from the crowd below as they wiped the smelly yellow fluid from their faces suggested they got the message. In seeing them slowly rise from the ground or stand around complaining momentarily before making a hastily retreat Justine's focus was on those within her grip. She scowled at their worthless struggling before addressing them both, “Christina you betrayed us....... and father Wesley you led a mob to kill my friends and family! And even though I hated my father I will say he was right about one thing, words are a empty punishment. Only action can deliver a lasting punishment upon the wicked!”

 

Feeling her throat dry up and tighten Christina could only gasp for air in a near panic upon hearing Justine's words. While Priest Wesley bitterly exclaimed, “You monster! You kill and know only sin in deeds with your nakedness, crude words and evil ways. No one in this town will call you queen before the Lord thy God kills you, wicked creature of Satan!”

 

That was Justine's last straw as she snapped, “No you are the monster!” Then starting to fluster as sorrow crushed her heart, kept speaking “My friend Sarah...... is dead..... because you are a false teacher! Spreading nothing but lies.......... horrible lies about those I cared about to have people kill them.”

 

Applying extra pressure to those between her fingers Justine after turning back lowered them both close to where Mark was to show them Sarah's resting body with it's soul having already departed. Before allowing anyone else to speak Justine losing composure rambled, “Look at what you did Christina! You let my friend die and nearly got my brother killed! I can't forgive you or the false teacher! Because I-I loved Sarah like a sister. Sarah didn't deserve this, she was a kind gentle sweet girl and you people had to kill her! You selfish cruel horrible people killed my dear friend and I swear I'm going to make you both pay for it!”

 

Mark looked over to Kevin who seemed to find the whole situation beyond his mind's abilities to process. Admittedly trembling in fear himself after seeing her impassioned rage fueled speech Mark swallowed trying keep his eyes toward her face as he said, “Please Justine stop and take some time to think about this before you hurt anyone else.”

 

Standing back up to full height Justine slightly calmer replied, “No! Just wait there while I teach the town council not to hurt us anymore.”

 

Watching the giant blonde in awe carry her two prisoners away with her deeper into town was quite the sight for Mark to behold. The golden disk in the sky at last sank below the mountainous jagged range, changing the pillar's of light from gold rods to a orange wash that blanketed the forest floor. Almost as a blotted painting as the brilliant rays struck the towering bare blonde.

 

In Justine's hand Christina began to scream as Priest Wesley bowed his head in prayer becoming more desperate in requesting divine intervention. Feeling Christina's intensifying struggle caused Justine to flash a grin as she thought how afraid she must be in this situation of total helplessness. Feeling her stomach unsettling Justine lowered them both to her flat belly just in time as it released a loud growl. While on the way to the town's square Justine kept her lips sealed mostly trying not to break down crying as the impact of Sarah's death pillaged, rampaged and twisted her mind in deep repeating tormenting anguish.

 

Upon approaching the town's council building Justine noticed a number of people run into the nearby business's terrorized by her very presence. More than that they knew her to be a predator willing to consume them and like helpless pray animals fled from the open for the sake of their skins. Making things worse for those fearing the worst Justine's hollow stomach become much more active in it's growls, moans and rumbles as the organ sent hunger pangs to her brain telling her to feed herself.

 

The thought passed though her mind inspecting the humble wooden structure for a moment that she should check for people before destroying it. After waiting impatiently feeling the cool breeze washing over her skin as the sun's glow stopped providing her warmth in the twilight of dusk. Justine moved directly over the small local government complex with her feet planted on each side of the building. Then bending her knees she scanned her surroundings spotting a fair number of frightened people hoping a small tree or bush was enough to hide them from her enormous blue eyes towering over them.

 

With her wide curvy moon over the town council building Justine causally allowed herself to sit down leveling the whole weak wooden building the size of three houses long by one home wide. She was blissfully unaware of one town council member perishing in that moment that unfortunately hid deep within the modest complex. His bloody smeared corpse barred underneath wood being crushed by tons of smooth firm flesh from her ass. Upon stretching her legs outward nearly knocking over other buildings in the area by mistake Justine firmly stated, “I am your queen now, I am the law and everything here in this town is mine. All I wanted was to eat livestock and live in peace, but now you people killed someone I loved. So understand this, anyone that hurts me or those I care about from now on will be punished! Now you cowards come out and listen to me because I am about to warn you all now what punishment is!”

 

Watching her subjects pay heed as they crawled out from their hiding places gave Justine butterfly's as she had never felt this kind of power over people before. It was a confusing ticklish feeling stirring in her gut as she knew they were all trembling in fear of her. Licking her lips to moisten the flesh on the outside of her mouth invoked a wave of terror in the onlookers praying she didn't plan on eating anyone.

 

Struggling harder Christina begged, “Please Justine don't hurt me, I-I was afraid and said something horrible. But I'm sorry, I AM SORRY JUSTINE for what I did!”

 

Taking a pause Justine then lifted Priest Wesley up with her right hand while keeping Christina below eye level in her left. The crowd gasp with shock realizing Justine had soundly defected the mob and captured their leader. Any cut's to be found near her feet were minor and most of those were caused by the knights she faced earlier. Most people seeing the man being dangled over the towering blondes face knew they were powerless to stop her. None of them dared to speak or move in a hostile manner as they stared at the towering well endowed colossal radiant young woman crowning herself as their ruling royalty.

 

Before Justine knew it a crowd of nearly 100 gathered in the surrounding area though most kept their distance fully aware of the danger before them. Soaking in the attention Justine with a wink said, “Now watch the punishment for attacking me, my friends and family.”

 

Priest Wesley found himself now being lowered toward an opening waiting massive maw. Until this he had retained his composure, but seeing the dark hot moist tunnel of death welcoming him personally triggered a sudden panic within him as he yelled, “Lord please save me!”

 

Peering into the wet wide slick abyss, a gurgling sound omitted from the back of his captor's throat as her stomach released an air pocket. Priest Wesley found the odor revolting as Justine's breath washed over him. However most of his focus was on the pink platform eagerly waiting for him as she gently lowered him into her wide open mouth for the town to see. Looking around hoping someone might do something he saw his fellow locals just stand around gawking at him as though this was just a normal hanging. It absolutely terrified him as he felt his black clad outfit get soaking wet as his legs kicked against the slick hot pink serpent readily taking him on.

 

Starting to claw at Justine's hand Christina watched in bone freezing horror as the spiritual leader was half way inside her captor's jaw. She then heard a wet slurp as Justine began sucking upon his body. This all became too much for Christina to bare as she started trying to bite Justine's flesh to get her fingers to release her, but found the skin too tough to inflict damage upon with her teeth. Her heart thundered in rapid beats as she trembled in terror at the horror unfolding before her eye's.

 

Priest Wesley sticking out between Justine's lips in a gasp for breath managed to yell, “Someone help me!”

 

At most some people watching from below turned their faces when hearing his cries for help before he got sucked back into her wet pick cavern. Kicking and clawing at the slick surfaces surrounding him was a proven waste of effort as he soon felt a harsh suction force slurp him into the waiting impatient gate ready to rubber stamp his descent into the dark sweltering hot organic hellish sludge pit of Justine's stomach. In trying to scream he yelled, “Please stop!” Then before he realized what happened most of his body was trapped by slick smooth flesh contracting around him. Reality hit Priest Wesley like a ton of bricks as he was squeezed though her slick powerful gullet.

 

Hearing the sound of his predator's heartbeat pounding into his eardrums was enough to frighten him, but as he slipped downward the growls from her digestive system dominated his sense of hearing and confirmed his new position in the food chain. To him upon feeling his feet freely move knew something was different before suddenly falling in total pitch black darkness. The rotten air, the nearly boiling heat and the shallow watered down rank fluid made him sick as his body plunged into the acidic mixture from above. Priest Wesley rising from the slick wrinkly floor of his predator's stomach began screaming as he yelled, “I am not witch food! Lord get me out of here..... Get me out!”

 

Frantic to escape upon witnessing Justine swallowing someone alive Christina broke down sobbing. Shaking in pure terror Christina's mind ran blank as she begged crying, “I don't want to die! I'm sorry.....I-I-I please Justine spare me. I-I was wrong......I was wrong.....I-I please for the love of God I was wrong Justine, so please forgive me! Please forgive me.........and have mercy Justine.”

 

For now Justine only responded by placing the hand holding onto Christina near her belly below the exposed rib cage. Looking around at the pockets of crowds surrounding her Justine intentionally released a hardy belch to reinforce the fact she reduced the Priest from his status as a Holy man to that of her food. After patting her belly Justine carelessly got up nearly crushing a man who had recklessly chosen to hide in a building right next to her. Upon clearing her throat she said, “I will be a queen of mercy, who only asks from you that I feed on livestock and rest in this town in peace. Just don't forget those who cross me will be crushed or become my food.”

 

Still horribly bitter Justine then walked forward not caring to watch the ground as she planned on heading back to pick up Kevin, Mark and get Sarah's body to her parents. After taking a fair number of heated steps forward Justine felt something large crunch under her foot. Looking down she realized that her foot just destroyed half of someone's home. Justine then felt a wave of guilt come over her as she felt something wiggling between her toes. A woman cooking had her arm crushed suddenly by Justine's careless foot step when she destroyed half of the home. Normally she would want to help, but honestly Justine wanted this horrible day of deep grief to be over with already. So she lifted her foot up and kept going while keeping a closer eye on the grounds ahead of her.

 

In the moist foul darkness of Justine's vast stomach Priest Wesley resided alone waiting for a slow agonizing death by enzymes designed to breakdown proteins. He hated each breath his lungs took in as the air was hot, heavy and so foul it made dead creature's smell like roses in comparison to him. Keeping some type of footing was a chore for him as his predator kept walking as though she didn't just swallow a human being alive. Basically sitting in the sticky acidic glop unable to see he cried while he prayed, “I told this town to repent, but Lord, I am the one who needs to repent! Amanda came to me in suffering and yet I traded my relationship with you Lord for my own selfish pleasures! That girl came to me for help last night and I took advantage of her by giving in to my wicked lust. I-I.... fornicated with a poor 15 year old girl that just lost her mother! Lord........ I deserve to burn in the depths of hell for such depraved wicked sin! As a totally depraved sinner I throw myself into your grace dear Father in heaven and beg for your undeserved forgiveness! Amen”

 

Feeling the man moving around in her belly Justine felt her rage boiling off as there was no more worthwhile vengeance or justice to be had today. At least not to her and looking back she couldn't even tell if what she did was ever for justice or if she always only craved vengeance. Her heart felt heavy as the weight of her sadness soon flooded every thought passing though her mind. Almost like a spiting emotional pain as she could no longer bring herself step forward. Falling to her knees Justine succumbing to depression embraced herself keeping Christina wedged in the deep canyon of her mountainous bountiful breast while crying.

 

Darkness cast both upon her body and heart as she sat crying with Christina who hoped this was a sign Justine wasn't going to hurt her. Seeing how fragile Justine was in this moment gave Christina a glimmer of the friend she once knew. Even if she believed it wasn't going to last Christina took comfort in every moment she wasn't Justine the monster she had become.

 

Pushing herself up Justine overcame her despair after having cried herself out for a short while and kept walking toward where she left Mark with Kevin and Sarah's body. While carrying her cowardly friend more gently Justine thought, (I was going to harshly punish Christina and make her a slave, but I don't think I can do that to her. She's my friend just like Sarah was and I don't know who else I could trust more to take care of Kevin now. More than anything I just want that monster Father Wesley to pay in my belly for what he did to Sarah and Kevin.)

 

Upon reaching where she left Mark, Justine shivered from the dropping temperatures post sunset as the night's darkness rolled in. Kevin couldn't bring himself to speak as he was still bathing in grief and shock over what happened. While Mark being proactive suggested collecting supplies from the house such as lanterns and blankets for where ever they picked to sleep later that night. The process took time, but with the exchange of a few words and some trips to and from the dwelling they were prepared for a night away from the prying eyes of the townsfolk.

 

After getting Mark, Kevin and collecting Sarah's body Justine headed for the home of Sarah's parent's knowing it's unlikely they know what's happened yet. There was a instilling bitterness in the air as Christina, Mark and Kevin avoided speaking on the way there. Part of Mark wanted to inquire what happened to Priest Wesley, but he knew even if Justine did do something atrocious she was in no mood to apologize for it.

 

Working outside chopping wood with a small lamp mostly under the cover of darkness Sarah's father heard a faint thud. After hearing this sound echo though the trees ten more times he realized the disturbance was amplifying over time. He abruptly dropped his ax upon scanning his surroundings spotting Justine's towering figure in the horizon. Then he took a brisk sprint across the open plains until reaching the house slamming the old wooden door behind him. Frantically he searched for his wife and children, finding them upstairs sleeping with his wife having a conversation with his son.

 

Smiling his wife standing with their son in the bedroom asked, “Is something wrong dear?”

 

“I saw Justine and I think she's coming here!” Sarah's father exclaimed

 

“Really?” Their son inquired

 

Adding to the question his wife replied, “Are you sure?”

 

“Yes I'm sure and where is Sarah? I haven't seen her all day.” He asserted

 

“I haven't seen her since breakfast. It's really starting to worry me dear.” His wife responded

 

Small items on the night stand began to vibrate momentarily as the sound coming from the forest intensified. The three of them peered out the foggy hand blown glass window at the shadowy walking colossus headed their way. They knew this was Justine and hoped she wasn't going to hurt them. Before long her towering monstrously gigantic body consumed their view as they then fled down stair's caught by surprise of Justine's speed in reaching their house.

 

Though Justine could see, her vision did suffer from the enveloping darkness as the moon now dominated the sky above. Fortunately Sarah's house had provided plenty of illumination to assist her in knowing it's location. She looking down at the wooden dwelling was heartbroken. What she came to tell them, when those words exited her throat they were going to be absolutely devastating to them.

 

Justine tried to think of how she should tell them. But the longer she thought about it, the more her heart drowned in the abyss of her soul crushing grief. Unable constrain herself any longer she Started to cry as she whimpered, “The mob........... K-Killed her................they killed Sarah.”

 

Then Justine bent down, gently placing them all along with Sarah's body upon the ground. She saw a man rushing out of the house with a woman not far behind. Justine knew those were Sarah's parent's and couldn't hold onto her composure as they rushed toward her.

 

Sarah's father bit his lip trembling with rage as he approached the group situated upon Justine's hands resting on the ground before him. He climbed on briskly not wasting a moment as he made his way to his daughters corpse. Taking deep breaths while telling her to wake up he checked her body hoping she wasn't really dead. Then upon looking at Sarah's back he knew it was a fatal wound. Bursting with rage he yelled, “Those cowards killed my little angel! Tell me who did this! Who was it God damn it! Whooooooo.....”

 

“Justine killed the wicked man who did this.” Christina standing near Mark answering Sarah's father remarked

 

“Good, hope he........ that monster rots in hell.” Sarah's father sunk in horrifying grief replied as he bent down over his daughters body.

 

Then Sarah's mother lifted herself up and climbed onto Justine's hand joining her husband in mourning over their tragic loss. Words lost all meaning to them as they held onto their deceased child in deafening silence. Time bared no significance to them as they suffered with overwhelming grief.

 

Breaking the silence Mark standing behind them gulped before he said, “Sir I want you to know, Justine tried to make peace and atone for what she did, but they didn't listen and then before Justine could do anything a man killed Sarah. They were going to kill Christina and Kevin too for witchcraft. and I know this was all part of God's plan, but it's still hard. That pain of losing someone close to you is something only time and Jesus can heal.”

 

This statement invoked anger in Sarah's father as he tried to not take offense knowing the young man meant well. Still when this was his daughter dead because of claimed divine planning it was hard to not feel begrudging resentment. Responding he said, “Well at least Justice was done. Just make sure Justine knows If she needs help from us that we will do what we can.”

 

After picking Sarah's body up he signaled his wife to come with him back to the house. Before making way back inside he called up to Justine, “We greatly appreciate the friendship you had with our daughter, but now we need time alone if you don't mind.”

 

“I understand sir” Justine replied in sorrow

 

Lifting her hands containing her friend's off the ground very carefully Justine thought about where they could sleep tonight. The idea soon came to her that a cave on the mountainous cliff side would be a safe place to keep Kevin in case anyone else tried to hurt him. On the way toward the closest cliff Justine said, “I'm sorry Kevin that I wasn't around to keep you safe.”

 

With so much chaos, grief and interruptions this was the first time Justine felt able to start a conversation with her brother. He laid upon her open palm looking up into her eyes replied, “No, it's my fault! For being unable to do anything as a troublesome burden to you.”

 

Hurt by her brothers guilt Justine pleaded, “Please don't say that, those people would never have been able to hurt you if I didn't spend so much time away for food and water. I shouldn't have let myself be apart from you for so long.”

 

Kevin then exclaimed, “But if you don't eat and drink you will die! My sister's survival matters more to me than anything else. So don't you dare punish yourself over keeping yourself alive Justine.”

 

This made Justine feel even more guilty as she also visited Mark and tried to make amends with John before returning to the house. However she didn't want to give into the nearly overbearing pain she felt from losing Sarah. So instead she self-motivated a small gentle smile across her face as she said, “I won't punish myself so long as you don't blame yourself for being crippled. It's never been your fault, no matter what father or anyone else said.”

 

They both happily continued the conversation a while longer looking ahead at the gray glowing cliff side. As more detail could be seen of the rocks basking in the pale reflective light from the full moon brightly dominate in the black sea of stars above. One of them pointed out a cave more than 80 feet from the ground that could only realistically be accessed by a skilled climber or her towering figure. Justine placed her open palms right at the dark entrance allowing Mark to inspect the dark tunnel. Knowing how late it was they quickly decided this was the safest place for them to sleep. It wasn't long before places to sleep were created with the supplies they brought as Mark tried to make Kevin conformable rapped in blankets from the cold damp atmosphere of the cave.

 

Before letting go of Christina however Justine couldn't prevent herself from feeling resentment. After telling Mark she needed to chat with Christina alone the tension between them grew. But he didn't question Justine and kept watch over Kevin while she walked off with Christina.

 

Standing far away from where they had set up camp in the cave Justine tightened her grip around Christina who started to struggle against her. Justine thought she could have mercy upon her, but just the thought of Christina escaping all consequence while Sarah had paid the highest price wasn't going to fly. Boiled with renewed anger Justine spoke, “I have been trying to forget what you did. But I just can't! You betrayed Sarah and got her killed! I considered you my close friend, I even saved you from a rapist and yet that wasn't good enough for your loyalty. So now, I have no choice if my honest friendship meant nothing to you. Christina your not my friend anymore, but only my servant and for Sarah's death I will punish you!”

 

This all came so fast. Christina's heart cracked wide open as she sobbed with both fear and deep remorse. Words burst from her lips while enduring painful confusion as she said, “I know........I was afraid and wrong, but please don't forsake me! I didn't know what I was doing! It was scary and those P-People were frighting.......”

 

Justine then cutting her off yelled, “Shut up! How dare you Christina claim ignorance! You knew damn well what your lie would do to them! I just never knew you were such a crafty little snake!”

 

The emotion of fear soon became supremely dominant within Christina as she begged, “Have mercy! Please for the love of God have mercy! You promised to be a queen of mercy Justine so please forgive my transgressions.”

 

Grinding her teeth Justine only grew more inflamed toward her as she harshly responded, “How much mercy did you give Sarah when you betrayed her? Clearly not nearly as much patience and mercy as I have given to you Christina! But you know what? I'm feeling merciful, so if you keep taking great care of my brother I won't punish you like father Wesley. However know this about your place Christina, if anything happens to Kevin at all. And I do mean anything bad happens to him at all, it will be your head!”

 

Starting to hyperventilate upon realizing how closely she scraped by death Christina trembled. Much like when rattling and shaking to keep warm in a freezing blizzard. The message of the giant blonde became terrifyingly clear to her, obey or become her food. What she feared most nearly took place tonight and worst of all Christina feared the day would come where Justine might decide to swallow her alive over a small mistake. Unable to hide the overwhelming terror coursing throughout her body Christina stammered, “I-I understand my place, so please let me serve you well Justine.... I mean serve you well my highness.”

 

Seeing Christina so willingly accept her place as a mere servant amused Justine as she grinned feeling how absolutely terrorized she is. Justine tried to keep this grin on her face alive to hide the fact she was torn nearly apart by her fears and her pain. However Justine managed to naturally become more relaxed and casual in her speech as she carried Christina between her fingers back to the hideout.

 

While being carried by her master treading under the cover of darkness Christina couldn't help thinking about Father Wesley trapped inside Justine's stomach. She could hardly bare the thought of going to sleep tonight knowing that man was going to die a long slow painful death. Until now however she had been ingrained with far too much terror to utter a word to Justine about it. Having come up with an idea to convince her nevertheless Christina slowly built the courage to ask, “Justine, can I suggest something that might make people more likely to leave us alone?”

 

The way Christina so readily molded into treating her with such respect caught Justine off guard. Shaking the odd vibe of trying to act as a queen she raised her tone speaking, “Yes you can, so ahead and tell me.”

 

Exploiting her intimate knowledge of Justine's heart Christina cunningly spoke, “Well........ About Father Wesley. While I know your a queen of mercy, people in town are going to think your working for the devil if you let him, a preacher die inside your belly. I know throwing him up is a lot to ask........ but please understand how kids attending his church must feel if their priest died. Finding out how he died might even cause them to lose faith in God. I know you don't really want to hurt children so young like that, so please think about it Justine.”

 

This argument impacted her with the volatility of a meteor. She hated Priest Wesley, but thought about the influence he had on maintaining the local community. She knew his death would scar many people and even though she hated to admit to herself. People would see her as a monster from the devil if she killed a man that sacrificed so much including the right to marry for his faith. Tearing up from frustration Justine begrudgingly remarked, “Fine, I will try to vomit him out. Just remember I'm not doing this for him.”

 

In shifting direction Justine headed for the river knowing a fairly deep body of water was needed to avoid killing the person falling from her mouth upon trying to throw them up. She wanted Christina to be a witness to this act of mercy in part to remind her why she was going to do this. After all to say Justine really wasn't in the mood to let this man go was the understatement of the century.

 

Meanwhile inside her stomach, Priest Wesley having heard Justine speak hoped this meant he wasn't going to die. Coughing from the heavy hot nearly insufferable air he knelt down feeling his knees submerge into the sludge as his legs rubbed against the wrinkly smooth flesh that lined the vast elastic digestive compartment that imprisoned him. Bowing in prayer he said, “Dear father in......heaven.......I know I fled from you in heart like Jonah did when he refused to follow your will. You sent a creature of the sea to swallow him whole. For my depraved wickedness you sent a giant witch of the land to swallow me whole. Lord thy........ God I know it's undeserved, but please forgive my transgressions and show me the mercy you showed Jonah by releasing me from this dark horrifying place. In your glory......power...... and everlasting grace my loving father in heaven I pray for my deliverance. Amen”

 

Upon standing on the banks of the river Justine got onto her knees with her hands placed on the other side of the river. A young woman washing herself with the flowing stream fled quickly in naked terror fully aware of what the giant towering blonde's diet included. Christina meanwhile was gently put down, standing near Justine's giant hands with the understanding attempting to escape would mean a slow painful death.

 

Before Justine stuck fingers into her mouth she snarled and grumbled to herself knowing how revolting the process was going to be. Upon her fingers making contract with the uvula she felt a powerful contraction within her stomach. With a few thrust of coughing rank nasty fluids poured from her open mouth into the river below. Tasting her own stomach juices was always a horrible unpleasant experience only made worse by the fact she didn't really want to spare this man after everything that happened. Pushing herself though this gross task she forced enough vomit to come out where upon the next heave she saw Priest Wesley plunge into the current below.

 

Struggling to the surface of the mixture of water and acidic liquids Priest Wesley after gasping for air yelled, “Praise the Lord for my life, for he has delivered me from evil!”

 

Taking a moment to recover and catch her breath Justine stared at him hardly believing she decided to spare him. Then after picking Christina up Justine declared, “Be very grateful Father Wesley for my mercy tonight, because I promise you there won't be a next time if you ever cross me again!”

 

Not daring to look up or push his luck even a tad bit more Priest Wesley swam with every bit of muscle he could expend until reaching land. Then he ran away into the woods yelling praises in the name of the divine being he believed in. His haste in fleeing was almost as though he was literally running away from hell itself.

 

Throughout watching Priest Wesley flee Justine kept a ridged expression of her scorn while intensely glaring at him to ensure he understood the mercy given. Convinced he learned a unforgettable horrifying lesson Justine took Christina back to the cave as her servant or more accurately Kevin's servant in the most practical sense. Upon reaching the steep sharp cliff side Justine gently placed Christina into the cave before creating a place for herself to sleep by clearing trees and rocks getting in the way.

 

As her normal sized companions settled in for the night inside the high up cave, Justine struggled for any shred of comfort. Losing her best friend, being attacked with fire, going partly hungry and exposure to the cool open pitch black night skies kept her eye's wide open for some time. Hearing her stomach growl for the 3rd time since laying down Justine got up hoping to find a private place to sit in prayer. Once situated she couldn't help crying as she gulped, bowed and then at long last whispered, “Why did you take Sarah Lord? It should have been my life taken, not hers. I-I never asked for this and yet I am cursed to be hated while others pay for it. None of it is fair God. I know she's in a better place now, but after all I've done...... h-hell awaits me doesn't it? I won't ever........ see her again after committing so much mortal sin. Though even with all my grave sin I beg you Lord to help me keep my kind innocent brother safe. This I pray to the Lord thy father in heaven, Amen.”

 

Once she cried for a while longer Justine rested upon her side while holding onto her flat rumbling belly. Nearly overwhelmed by the knowledge tomorrow she would awaken unable to see or visit Sarah again crushed her spirit into a thousand fragments. Taking long labored breaths she sank into unparalleled grief and sorrow before drifting into a unconsciousness state of sleep.

 

                             @@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@

 

Kevin resting in the cave staring at the rough gray surface above struggled with his own guilt thought about what Justine did to the mob. He dismissed the first man she killed as an unaware mistake, but replaying the event over and over in his mind. Seeing her hand toss the other man into the air, like a tiny rag doll forced him into adjusting his core belief's of who he thought Justine was. His main focus of dreadful guilt however was that he screamed about how much he hated the mob. Cursing people and wishing the wrath of hell upon them was bad enough, but what caused him to cry was that it clearly pushed Justine over the edge. He corrupted and soiled her good hearted nature with his fowl words. It just had to be his fault she become so enraged that she crushed a man with her foot.

 

His eyes tightened, flinched and watered while his breathing deepened as guilt over putting personal responsibility upon himself for that man's very life crushed his soul. He couldn't bare the thought of confronting her about what she had done as in his mind the worst of he had seen her do was because of himself. Kevin wept believing Justine only killed people by mistake being unaware of her own strength until he expressed his anger and desire to see people harmed. Her hurting anyone was the last thing he wanted to see happen in this world, but because he wasn't strong enough to protect Sarah, Christina and himself it did. As he in anguish bared the full burden for his sisters actions Kevin fell into deep winching heartache before drifting to sleep.

End Notes:

 

Sorry that snails teaming up with slugs circumnavigated the world quicker than me posting this update. It's just after getting chapter 23 up I wanted to take a break from writing for a while and what was going to be just a week break turned into nearly a month.

As for Sarah's fate this was one thing I had planned from when I first depicted her character in chapter 10.

An Unwitting Inside Tour by classified
Author's Notes:

A tale of Bertram's quest for his mother and a botched heist.

Bertram cried for over an hour at home clinging to his older sister who comforted him in his horrified state as a 13 year old boy. Even though she wanted to be held by someone stronger than her as she experienced nearly unbearable distress herself. He could only cry in despair as Lewis his older brother was being tended to by his father and other older more responsible siblings. Hearing his brothers screams fueled by unparalleled agony, only served the expenditure of any remaining composure that endured the sight of a giant blonde swallowing his mother alive. It was beyond unimaginable to Bertram what his mother and older brother must be going though.

 

In the living room with the sun shining down upon the family without a roof over their heads the Doctor having just examined Lewis reasoned, “Sir, he's losing too much blood and I can't patch up those mangled legs. So I'm telling you now, if I don't cut them off quickly, he will die.”

 

His father stood in shock swallowing his grief as he gave a sight subtle nod in response to the Doctor's statement. Lewis suffering from processing nearly every nerve ending in his legs firing rabidly responding to the many broken fragments of bone cutting though his compressed tissue screamed mindlessly in panic. His siblings surrounding him were told to leave as the Doctor pulled tools out of his large bag.

 

Upon the sight of the long jagged blade Lewis squealed, “No......NO don't cut off my legs!”

 

Clearing his throat the doctor warned, “It's your legs or your life.” Then turning his head he addressed the patient's father, “Help me hold him down!”

 

Following the doctor's orders he then spoke to his son, “I know this hurts, but just bare though it son!”

 

Battling his own agony Lewis flailed around in a futile struggle to prevent being pinned down as the doctor took the horrifying blade toward his legs. Screaming with terror he shrieked, “NO.......... God damn it! Please not my legs!”

 

Lewis's eye's widened with terror knowing his pain was about to compound tenfold. In this moment he under each agonizing breath cursed the day of his birth. Watching the long saw being drawn from the large brown leather bag he foresaw his impending torment. Upon feeling the long harsh blade dig it's teeth into his flesh he screamed wailing, “DAMN IT.......... KILL ME! KILL ME....... KILL ME NOW!”

 

Both men in the room did their best to accomplish the goal of saving his life as the crude surgery progressed mostly as planned. The whole ordeal was horrifying for Lewis's father having to assist the doctor in butchering his own son in order to save him. However despite the odds the inexperienced yet talented doctor managed to perform the task in a reasonable amount of time.

 

After using quite a few bandages to patch the fleshly cut open stubs the doctor sat down taking a rest from the hectic blistering pace the surgery demanded. Then the Doctor having considered his work finished cautioned, “His bones in the legs were mangled and broken up bad, but thankfully the patched up amputation is keeping him from bleeding out. There are those more experienced than I in a city that could have done it faster. However they aren't here, so hopefully my work is good enough to keep him alive. Just remember not to move him for a few days, as he needs time to heal.”

 

Having passed out from the pain Lewis was left unaware of the remaining conversation between his father and the doctor. Meanwhile Bertram couldn't help thinking about his mother and in noticing the doctor preparing to leave he devised a bold reckless plan to rescue her from the depths of the blonde towering monster that had swallowed her whole. Once the town doctor felt fulfilled in his duties he wished them farewell. While the rest of his family was distracted Bertram took his father's dagger from his room and unceremonious in departure exited though the back doorway with the blade tucked away in his trousers.

 

As Bertram followed the intimidatingly sized foot print's left behind by his mom's captor he gulped, realizing how easily he could be flattened dead by the feet that created them. Coming upon the forest edge he saw a long trail of destroyed tree's mangled and crushed as a powerful reminder of the creature he was tracking wasn't anything to be physically challenged.

 

He waded though trying to navigate the field of crooked, smashed and displaced trees. Under the warm shining sun he felt his skin begin to heat as it's ray's became more pronounced in power. Humidity in the area served to compound the sweat build up that corresponded with his heart beating fear he might not ever see his mother alive again. Then coming out of the denser part of woodland Bertram's jaw dropped. He trembled in cold blooded fear upon gazing his eye's Justine's awe imposing well formed figure towering over the surrounding landscape. Her shadow cast down as a long stretched rail thin outline over 200 feet from heal to it's outer limit marking the basic crafted image of her head. This all was enough to give the frightened boy pause as he watched her walking away from the cattle ranch ahead.

 

Fortunately to his relief she didn't seem interested in harming anyone else as she left those inhabiting the poor dwelling seated upon the cattle gracing grasslands alone. An anger soon sweltered within him toward himself for allowing fear to bind his legs in place when his mother was trapped inside the flat roaring belly of a blonde monstrosity. Bertram kicking himself in gear sprinted to the degraded modest home perched on a small mount rising only 3 feet over the mostly level ground surrounding the structure.

 

Knocking upon the door swiftly resulted in a girl older than him opening the door to snarl, “Didn't your mother teach you not to bother strangers needlessly.”

 

The rude remark caught Bertram by such surprise he cried in remorse for believing himself to be a unwarranted burden. A second girl older and taller than the first bustled her way toward the door then shouted, “Don't be cruel Amanda! He's just a boy.”

 

“Please help....... my mom got gobbled up by the scary giant witch monster lady.” Bertram wined after he wiped fresh tears off his flush red cheeks.

 

Slammed with a torrent of guilt Amanda moved to embrace the crying boy before her. Holding him within her arms she apologized, “Oh my God........ I am so..... so sorry. It's just we lost our mother too.”

 

Feeling Amanda's warmth enveloping him in her embrace Bertram took in deep breaths expending his tears against her white blouse upon her developing ample breast. Looking up at her smiling face he sniffled, “Well, maybe we can find our mothers together then.”

 

“I think he needs the truth.” Amanda's older sister softly stated before withdrawing into the house believing this was better left as a private one on one conversation.

 

“What does she mean?” Bertram wondered “Isn't your mom inside her belly like mine is?”

 

“She means they aren't just lost.” Amanda stressed, “Our mother is dead and if that abomination ate your mother.......then she isn't coming back.”

 

Ripping away from her abruptly Bertram yelled, “NO! Your lying!”

 

Before given the chance to flee Amanda tried to keep a firm grip on the younger boy, but he screamed in denial of what she told him. With a unexpected thrust he broke free from her protective hold on him. Sprinting away he yelled, “I will save my mother from the witch monster's belly!”

 

“NO! STOP! I SAID STOP! You can't do that!” Amanda called out desperately trying to catch the quick agile younger boy, “Please just listen to me, Father Wesley will kill the abomination with God's help!”

 

Hearing her pleas for him to stop only served to fuel the desire burning deep within him to save his mother and prove he wasn't a helpless child anymore. However panting and sucking air though his mouth after the long hard fast sprint cleared his mind, forcing him though exhaustion to rest behind a tree. Bertram tucked behind the towering tree trunk easily concealed himself from the taller older Amanda that pursued him across the fields in vein. She called out more fearful and concerned for his well being while struggling to retain her composure.

 

Eventually Amanda returned home from screening the woods for him knowing the poor boy was long gone. Bertram generally knowing where Justine's home was then decided to await for her in the woods believing she would return there for rest. Though it took longer than expected, after asking a young woman where the house Justine lived in was he plumped himself down behind a short tree to rest.

 

Fear came to mind swiftly as he knew she could easily hurt or kill him. Guilt soon followed as he cursed his cowardice dwelling upon his own safety instead of his mothers. She was the one in unimaginable peril, not him after all. Pushing the swelling anxiety aside he marched toward where he had been informed Justine's house was. Upon seeing the quaint wooden structure Bertram glancing to his right spotted a large group of people headed toward it.

 

Not wishing to become involved Bertram hid behind a tree along with some boulders still far away from the unfolding terror being inflicted upon those inside the wooden dwelling. Thing's only became more frighting for the young lad as Justine's towering figure made it's approach onto the scene. Before long chaos erupted as the immense blonde monster fell carelessly to her knees crushing a man underneath them. It was crystal clear to Bertram that poor soul perished that very moment as he watched her in awe toss someone up into the air while grabbing people.

 

The action before him slowed as his mind tried to process the situation. Bertram just catching a whiff of peace was startled once he heard Justine declare herself a queen that owns the town. Unlike those in the crowd below her feet he laughed at the sight of a powerful stream of urine pouring down as a raging torrent upon them. His heart soon sank into terror however once he saw the colossal enraged blonde brutally slam her foot. Making what was once a man splatter outwards transforming his body into a liquefied scarlet mess infused with golden fluid, that now was unrecognizable in any degree as a persons remains.

 

Afraid for his life he sprang into a spontaneous sprint toward a nearby abandoned tiny log cabin. Entering the tight one room unfinished structure a chill inflicted his spine with the draft creeping in from above. The roof was porous, an old black clad stove had scratched out crude markings and the fireplace had partly caved in. Trembling inside Bertram tried to calm himself down aware his plan to wait until Justine fell asleep after nightfall was already known be dangerous.

 

Stirring up the courage to evacuate the degraded structure at last Bertram in keeping tight with cover behind tree's slowly stumbled, sneaked and trailed back under the cast of darkness befalling him. He was puzzled once reaching the structure said to be Justine's home not to find even one candle lit window. Nor once he gave swinging around back a whorl could Bertram discover Justine's towering figure resting within his sight range. Hearing his stomach growl he frowned while wishing he had brought more supplies with him for this adventure.

 

Glancing around he easily spotted her massive trail of destruction. Then stumbling upon a large imprint Justine's foot created with her weight compressing the earth beneath her. He scooped up dirt while using his senses on the handful of soil recovered from the one man deep foot print longer than a common house. After confirming the print to be fresh he tracked Justine though the wreckage left in her powerful wake.

 

Bertram coming close to a steep cliff stopped dead in his tracks while his jaw hung open. It was Justine he gasped in staring at her poised resting figure laying on her side away from the mountainous cliff side, basking in the pale beams of faint light from the gray full platter dominating the star filled sky above. Momentarily he was impressed at the sight of her thick long golden locks covering her head glimmering in the pale light as they ran down her side over her hill sized perky breast almost reaching her belly button. If she didn't swallow his mother alive before his eyes and terrorize an angry crowd he might have believed she was an angel or some other innocent unknown beautiful creature. Keeping everything he witnessed today at the forefront, Bertram proceeded toward her face with an uneasy pit stirring within his gut.

 

Approaching her with light creeping foot steps he shuddered upon looking at her navel desperately hoping his mother could be recused. Getting within 10 feet of her barn sized face Bertram gulped shaking in disbelief he was so close to the dangerous powerful moist lips that sucked his mother down into her huge gullet. A large puddle of saliva formed just outside her ajar lips as Justine was drooling upon the grass below. The parting soft gateway of flesh allowed a hot moist braze of stanch air to wash over him as he looked at her sealed eye lids concealing massive blue orbs behind thin layers of skin. With her left check firmly pressed into the grassland he could easily step onto the wedge where her soft smooth lips converged. The sudden impact of feeling air wash over him from a new direction startled him until turning his head toward her twin green gunk filled tunnels.

 

Casting aside his remaining doubts Bertram decided to commit to the crude plan of cutting his way out of her stomach with the dagger once he was swallowed. Getting his feet wet while trying to climb into the fowl wet cavern he gulped at the sight of her twin massive rows of teeth easily able to crunch him into a pile of mush. With chills tingling his spine he pushed though the slightly parted wet soft slick surfaces of her lips.

 

Bertram upon placing his second foot inside the damp slick pink cavern slipped falling forward. Plowing his face into her slick cheek below splashing into the bubbling sludge of saliva he coughed trying to get the sticky thick fluid off his face. Struggling to get back up he panicked trying to regain his footing within the dark massive living cave. With a ray of light leaking into the drenched slick pink cavern he could see a massive lumpy pink creature sliding down toward him. Struggling to turn back he ferociously grabbed onto a thick cattle bone protruding from a gap in the slobbered hard teeth as the giant tongue nudged him gently.

 

Watching the narrow slit ahead open wide he wondered why only for a moment before getting hit with a wave of fowl hot air howling past him. As an end to the teaser those lips in short order sealed nearly shut, only leaving a flicker of light flashing into the saliva dripping cavern. With his nerves nearly shot Bertram attempted to leverage himself upon the bone he chug onto with resurrecting gripping fear his plan was in vein. Staring at her wide dark throat lurking in wait of it's pray his stomach felt ill as his survival instincts begged him to flee without prejudice.

 

Followed by a suction of cool air from her throat, his ear drums endured thundering prolonged booms as her throat began to produce the effect of snoring. Bertram struggling to reach for the next bone protruding from a gap between her two gold tented boulders felt his hand slip on the smooth soaking wet saliva coated bone. Making things worse Justine's mouth detecting his presence was pumping gallons of saliva out from all too eager glands excitedly lubricating him to prepare the transfer of his soaked body down her gullet. Bertram violently began spiting out the pooling sticky fluid as he again face planted into the flesh below him.

 

Nearly crying he pulled the dagger out from his drenched pants, using it as leverage to grip onto the next tooth gap closest to the exit between her lips. He felt horribly guilty in his fanatical rush to climb out, but Bertram couldn't contain his anxiety of being entrapped a moment longer. Seeing more and more moon light he at last caught the edge of her smooth moist lip.

 

Hearing a groan from her throat puzzled Bertram until it felt like his whole world shifted. Unknown to him Justine was rolling over onto her back as a natural subconscious nocturnal movement. Seized by the abrupt gravitational pull change he slid nearly all the way down the slick surface only spared by her tongue pinning him to the smooth roof of her mouth. Hardly able to breathe he relentlessly coughed up more pooling saliva while attempting in vein to push against the massive wet pink muscle that absolutely entrapped him within her mouth.

 

Realizing his dagger was still logged between two forward teeth Bertram fell into panicked despair as he yelled, “LET ME OUT! GOD HELP ME! HELP! PLEASE HELP!”

 

While Justine's mind was tucked securely in her dreams, her throat then stretched out sensing Bertram as a small protein lump getting close to obstructing it's entrance. It's reaction ordering the tongue to nudge him toward her throat's expecting entrance as it drained a large pool of saliva in a soft gulp. Knowing he was up next for a inevitable side downward he whimpered, “PLEASE GOD HELP ME!.........Please God help me....... I just want my mother home!...... I'm scared and I-I just want to go HOME-E..........”

 

Bertram could feel the air whistling by his legs dangling over the open throat as it traveled though her nostrils and throat. He endured hearing impatient wet gurgling noises seemly coming from her demanding throat as he then was released by the pink serpent that had pinned him to the roof of Justine's mouth. It was a short quick slide down as Bertram kicked against the flesh surrounding the entrance of her throat and screamed with every last bit of air his lungs could push out.

 

Those frantic moments Bertram spent clawing at her tongue down to his short finger nails. Trying to kick the sides of her throat elastically stretching eagerly to pass his drenched well lubricated body. Attempting to stop gravitational force from dragging him down into his predator's depth's by swinging his hands between the gap in her rearward molars. All of this effort went to waste however as his fate was sealed, as once his feet entered fully into the soft walls of Justine's throat it's contractions clamped down hard upon his legs.

 

Bertram yelled, “NOOOOOOOO, Father HELP Me!” Before Justine's throat fully committed to fully gulping him down.

 

In a last ditch effort feeling his leg released as her throat muscles clamped his waist Bertram snagged his right leg into her windpipe. Unfortunately his small young weak leg could not withstand the more powerful loud reflex gulp her body produced in response to his uncooperative attitude. He screamed in pain as strong constricting walls forced him including his stubborn leg downwards. Justine's throat swelled as a slight bulge while slowly parading triumphant in taking the boy's small weak body though it's slick wet passage way. As a series of smooth waves the flexing bulge containing Bertram descended in a sluggish wave until the lump fell below her collar bone.

 

Though his misadventure had only just began as he continued his transfer down her esophagus, approved as a guest of Justine's hollow stomach. A misadventure Justine was completely oblivious of as to her unconscious mind all his screams were but an inaudible squeak. Now that the obstruction was cleared her snores continued unimpeded by Bertram's offense of breaking and entering into her mouth.

 

Hearing the deep pounding contractions of Justine's heart thumping along with the growling pit of eager acids. Bertram whimpered as his face flowed in both tears and snot unable to stop struggling for breath as he desperately tried to clear his airways. Soon chocking on both his own snot and her fluids, Bertram fervency kicked even harder against the smooth elastic wall of muscle encapsulating him.

 

Being squeezed though the pulsing ring protecting the gateway to the stomach Bertram screeched as the pressure became supremely uncharitable to his small weak body. Once his head was compressed by the powerful ring of muscle he frantically tried to wiggle free until suddenly his body plunged into the pooling pure acid bath in the pit of Justine's stomach. Unable to shield himself his whole body including his face submerged into the acidic liquids stirring within the nauseating, pulsating organ. Pulling himself up coughing Bertram wined as the hostile fluid irradiated his eyes. While each breath was a battle against a stench so putrid that his own stomach contracted until his own vomit mixed with the shallow yet rising tide of acid secretions oozing from the wrinkly strong walls creating the organic compartment that trapped him.

 

Rubbing salt in the wounds of his plight the dark shifting organic sack enclosing him lifted the flesh underneath Bertram and wept him off his feet as it gurgled loudly. Pulling himself from the irradiating fluids he was frightened, disgusted and terrorized beyond measure. His skin was moisturized wholly by stomach acids at this point. Jolted with overwhelming fear he clawed at the wrinkled walls of flesh that flexed in waves seeking to push him back into the acidic depth's in the center. Screaming, yelling and beating on any wall of flesh he could find Bertram thrashed around calling out repeatedly, “Mother! Mother! It's Bertram Mother!”

 

The only response to be found was the sound of Justine's heart beat, her digestive pumping groaning and other noises related to her bodily functions. Becoming more desperate in getting a reply from his mother Bertram yelled, “MOTHER, JONAH LIVED 3 DAYS IN A GIANT CREATURE'S BELLY! SO SAY YOUR ALIVE MOTHER! PLEASE MOTHER........... YOU CAN'T BE GONE!”

 

Nearly an hour in this active, loud acidic enclosed pit broke Bertram's spirit. His skin began to degrade, his hair was tarnishing and hope of getting out alive felt a world away. Whimpering in pain he no longer had the will to scream as he wined, “PLEASE....... I just want to go home. God I just want to see my father again!”

 

Wading though the chest deep undiluted acid pond he cried upon realizing how deep the burning rank fluid had gotten. Struggling to avoid slipping as he stood upon the smooth wrinkled stomach floor he in total penetrating darkness tried to find a shallower area. After being pushed back into the depths of her stomach acid again he wailed in pain as his skin begged for relief from the mostly pure gastric acids still oozing out from the walls of Justine's stomach. Failing around in the muck of fowl acids as his energy drained he managed to softly moan, “Please let me out...... I don't want to die...... Please wake up monster lady and let me out.”

 

@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@

 

A pressure build up toward her waist slowly awakened Justine as her eye's peered up into the night skies above. As more of her higher brain functions cleared she noticed a small ticklish disturbance tickle her from inside her belly. Hearing her stomach growl as it squelched had her mouth watering from the moment she wondered if someone was actually in her belly.

 

With growing temptations pestering her Justine assumed it was a trick her mind was playing on her to consume people. Breathing more heavily she tried to change the subject of her thought's, but Justine realized the weight of three cattle wasn't quite enough to satisfy her needs without dealing with difficult to resist temptations. Until her mind wasn't preoccupied with suggesting humans as an ideal food source, Justine decided she would consume 4 cattle instead of three per day starting with her next meal at Johns ranch.

 

Bertram being tossed around inside Justine's stomach as she stood up he desperately hoped to get out as he mustered all the strength he could to thrash against the acid drenched walls of her stomach. Hearing her groan in irradiation he kept thrusting his arms forward trying anything he could think of get her attention. In total darkness it felt like his whole world flipped upside down as her stomach turned over releasing a powerful roar as it grumbled, growled and moaned. Being plunged into the depths of her acids once more he frantically struggled to the surface. With his mouth and throat filled with acid Bertram was unable to breathe, forcing him to violently cough up her acidic fluids burning his tongue, throat and lungs. As the sluggish anxiety filled minutes went by struggling to endure this hostile shifting dark burning fowl prison his remaining energy quickly drained as he again struggled to keep the fowl liquids out of his body.

 

Justine placing hand upon her active belly wondered where the best place to urinate was as she tried to focus on her need to expel her liquid waste. Not wishing to wonder off far she soon settled for a spot nearby to squat upon. Before releasing the pressure inside her bladder Justine spotted a small flickering light between the trees. Her mind soon raced with inflamed temptations as the pokes she felt from within her stomach only simulated her cravings.

 

Trying her best to resist Justine shook her head while urinating on a broken pile of trees below her feet. Though no matter how hard her head rocked from side to side she couldn't flush out the temptations pouring into her mind. As her warm fluid was expelled her stomach roared nudging her on to glance back at the modest dwelling. Standing back up to full height upon finishing her necessary task she sighed in relief.

 

Turning back towards the hideout she rubbed her hungry stomach still feeling something probing it's walls. Taking this stirring sensation as what it would feel like to have someone in her belly Justine's mouth watered causing her to swallow her own spit. Then licking her lips she swallowed her saliva once more that ruthlessly flooded her mouth.

 

Unable to tolerate the stinging temptations inflamed by the struggle taking place inside her stomach any longer she headed for the dwelling. Trying to keep quiet she proceeded slowly though the plain grasslands. While walking toward the flickering light peering though the windows of the wooden cabin Justine thought, (I am their queen now and they are my subject's, so if I want to lick them it's my right. Mark only didn't want people in my mouth because he's afraid I might eat them, but all I want is a taste. So it's going to be just fine and once I'm done sucking on them they can go free.)

 

Starting to push trees aside as she closed in on the wooden dwelling her eye's hungered for Justine noticed movement. Detail of the running figure was lacking as she saw a dark outline fleeing from the dim small home. Coming closer to the small wooden structure she heard a man running out of it yell, “Thief!”

 

Unable to understand the rest of his screaming rant Justine stepped in front of the sprinting tiny figure covered in a brown hood. Terrorized by a giant foot slamming in their path Justine watched as the assumed thief tried to turn tail from her. Amusing as their struggle to escape was, Justine grew tired of it as she bent down reaching for the mostly covered tiny figure.

 

Running across the field strained the homeowner as he focused on trying to catch the thief that broke into his home. Despite hearing a crack that echoed though the trees he kept fixated on chasing the person that looted his home. In frightened shock, he was unable to push the sound of Justine's booming foot falls any longer as her towering figure entered his line of sight. He slowed down gawking at her gorgeous towering bare fit figure in both awe and fear. Seeing the colossal blonde cut off the thief he wondered if she noticed them. Then watching Justine pluck the thief off the ground with ease froze the middle aged man in his tracks.

 

Dangling the thief by their legs Justine brought them up to her giant blue wide inquisitive eyes. Grinning as she recognized who the thief was. Between her fingers was Aria a 20 year old woman she clashed with from the church she went to. Men in attendance often took a moment to admire her mid-length amber hair that jived well with her tight firm ass. Just thinking about how her rival exploited her appearance angered Justine as she taunted Aria, “Oh Aria you little filthy thief, there's no man to rescue you from justice now.”

 

“Please Justine don't hurt me! I swear if you let me go I'll be good!” Aria begged while feeling blood rushing to her head.

 

Releasing a warm wave of her wet breath upon Aria's face Justine replied, “First tell me Aria, what did you swipe from this poor man?”

 

Responding for Aria the man yelled, “That wicked woman stole a week's wages from under my bed!”

 

Empathizing with the frightened yet angered man in front of her Justine bent down sitting near him. Then she dropped Aria right in front of him as she said, “Take your money back from her and worry not about her punishment as I am queen of this town now.”

 

The man didn't yet hear what happened to Priest Wesley or Justine's announcement at the towns square. Though he wasn't in the mood to tempt fate as with haste he roughly searched Aria's outfit for his money. Upon recovering all of it, he fled back inside not wishing to anger Justine fully aware of the victims that had the misfortune of passing though her titanic digestive system.

 

Trying to run away after the man turned back home, Aria swiftly found herself back within Justine's clutches. She screamed demanding her monstrously towering blonde rival to release her. However this only stimulated Justine's pleasure displayed with a growing grin in lifting the frightened woman within her grasp back up to her face. Being dangled upside down once more Aria fervently argued, “I know your a giant now, but no one will ever respect you or ever has, not then and not now. It clearly must have driven you crazy enough to dabble in the dark arts, but never will I call you a damn queen!”

 

Enraged by her rivals defiance Justine exploded as she shouted, “That's because you tarnished my name with slander and lies! I tried so hard to get along with people, but you just couldn't let others like me!”

 

“That's not true, but then again you always needed to blame others for anything bad that happened.” Aria retorted stubborn as an ox.

 

Any conversation with this woman was always infuriating to Justine as Aria always managed to push her buttons. Tonight however Aria was pushing hard on the giant red button inside Justine's mind that read:(Demote person to mere food). Keeping a volatile lid on her boiling temper Justine countered, “No it is your fault! When you peddled gossip to people that I was a cheap whore that slept with men staying at the inn, people whispered about it for months. My own father even heard this false rumor and punished me over your lies!”

 

Getting sick from being dangled from her legs looking straight at the ground below Aria huffed, “It's what you deserved after confusing Sarah and taking her friendship away from me! Both of us could have stayed friends with Sarah, but you hated me too much not to play games with her heart.”

 

A mixture of rage and sorrow boomed from Justine's vocal cords as she bellowed, “Sarah is DEAD! You damn vile woman, because of evil wicked people that act just like you!”

 

“No DAMN you to hell Justine!” Aria cursed pointing at Justine while still dangling upside down, “Again you blame me when it's your fault abomination of witchcraft that Sarah is dead!”

 

Right now to Justine her rival never seemed so appetizing as she did now. Her temptations that had prodding and stroking at her during the heated exchange then tapped deep within her festering hatred for this woman. Swiftly her desires craving for a permanent end to Aria erupted from the boiling depths inside the dark compartment of her heart, blowing her conscience far away from the forefront of her mind. Now that the thick red line had been crossed and after everything she endured recently Justine couldn't tolerate hearing Aria's prolonged insults a moment more. Her rival's fate was sealed.

 

“That's it Aria! Your going down my gullet!” Justine blurted out before she widely opened her mouth and arched her head back.

 

Meanwhile inside Justine's stomach Bertram heard her booming enraged muffled voice after it traveled though incalculable amounts of her flesh. Upon understanding she was going to eat someone else he lost the will to beat against her stomach's walls of firm strong wet flesh. Instead dealing with acid coming up to his neck he started to swim in misery due to not being able to keep his footing on the slick wrinkled stomach floor. Then being splashed with a wave of acid as her stomach wall lurched upward he expended his energy trying to keep the burning fluid out of his body.

 

Hearing a loud growl from Justine's stomach right after her frightening threat made Aria lose composure. Looking into the now wide open pink swamp with thick strands of saliva forming cavern like pillars caused her to shiver. Though it wasn't until she closely inspected Justine's twin massive rows of teeth that terror struck her heart upon spotting a short dagger wedged between her front facing bottom teeth. Then she knew what other's claimed was true, Justine had cannibalized others before.

 

While slowly lowering her rival soon to be midnight snack toward her mouth Justine thought, (Aria deserves this for being a dirty lying thief. After all what difference does it make if the town hangs her or if I eat her. It's crazy that she even took father Wesley's side saying this is all my fault. I mean how dare she blame me for Sarah's death! Now though that vile woman will face justice at long last after all her lies and wickedness.)

 

Aria getting close to Justine's gaping open jaw she felt Justine's hot moist breath wash over her entire body. Peering into her rival's enormous mouth she saw bone fragments and flesh stuck between golden boulders with a clear fluid coating that sparkled in the moon light. This sticky fluid coated the whole living breathing structure lubricating every last bit of the pink cavern including a dangling sack waiting in back swaying with each inhale and exhale Justine made. Though most of her rival's saliva pooled at the entrance of her throat as it bubbled in anticipation of her arrival.

 

With her red hair getting soaked by Justine's outstretched tongue below her dangling body, Aria was in total disbelief this was happening as she yelled, “You've gone crazy Justine! For God's sake people aren't food! I'm NOT FOOD DAMN IT!”

 

Ignoring her subjects cries and screams Justine grinned before shoving Aria's head into her mouth no longer concerned with respecting her as a person feeling comfortably justified by her self appointed position as both queen and law ruling the town. After all her judgments were now law and no one in town would dare protest now she believed. Feeling Aria's legs still budding out from her lips Justine moaned enjoying her rival's flavor. While continuing to suck upon her body Justine then laid down on her back while rubbing her grumbling flat belly.

 

Sealed in total darkness Aria was powerless to stop her rival's power trip abuse as she struggled for even a breath of air between the strong wet tongue below and the damp smooth surface above. Then from her rival's throat she heard a wet loud contraction as it drained the thick sludge of saliva that had pooled near it's entrance. Even worse after feeling the center of gravitational force swift as Aria felt blood pooling around her brain again, she felt something tugging upon her clothing around her legs.

 

Using her fingers Justine pulled upon Aria's cloak and skirt until tearing the drenched fabric apart to the horrified screams of her prey. Realizing Aria might suffocate Justine turned her head left while opening her mouth after slurping her legs in allowing the half naked girl to recover her breath. Feeling her flail around in terrorized confusion amused Justine as she released a long exhale of breath.

 

Seeing again was a gift to Aria as she tried to turn herself around so her head was no longer looking head first into her rival's wide dark waiting throat. However to her torment the moon light revealed every last detail of Justine's mouth filled with chunks of flesh and broken bones wedged between the giant yellowish green spaces of teeth. Aria after coughing up Justine's saliva while trembling in terror yelled, “Please...... let me go!”

 

In Justine's mind before turning her head right to look straight up at the stars again she thought pouting(That food still doesn't know it's place, but she....it will know soon enough.)

 

Screaming as she slid down Justine's tongue as her rival's head turned back to it's previous position. Aria clawed into the lumpy slick flesh frantically trying to stop her decent into her rival's waiting open throat. Just as she thought getting swallowed alive was the next step Justine's tongue pinned her forcefully to the smooth hard wet surface above.

 

Enjoying Aria's tender exposed flesh Justine pushed her tiny rivals chest up though her lips. Hearing her cough followed by pleading screams Justine used her fingers long nails to again pull fabric apart until Aria was fully naked after Justine happened to suck her rival's underwear off and down her throat while savoring Aria's smooth soft curvy body. Upon slurping Aria back in Justine used her probing tongue in a streak of naughty curiosity to harass Aria's bare tender buoyant breast and playfully rub the tip of her tongue between Aria's soft creamy legs.

 

While holding back the burning temptation to swallow Justine got rougher in sucking upon Aria's body as she closed her eyes moaning to her tender flavor. After some tongue work Justine positioned Aria to face her throat head first again as she kept enjoying her weak struggles against her tongue. Every now and then Justine heard Aria work up a muffled scream as she savored every part of her body for nearly half an hour. However Justine grew tired of toying with her rival as she desired a restful sleep.

 

Noticing an end to the suction force upon her body Aria again coughed up saliva struggling just to keep some part of her airways clear. Hearing Justine's slowing bellowing breath's and much more gentle suction when she wished to savor her confused and frightened Aria who was unable to see anything around her. Only her sense of smell overwhelmed by the powerful scent of rotting flesh and her sense of touch disgusted by the sticky wet fluid coating every surface she made contact with could paint the picture inside her mind of where she was.

 

This was all to much for Aria facing Justine's eagerly waiting throat that exhaled waves of fowl hot breath upon her face to bare. Willing to do anything in the world to survive Justine's wrath at this point as she broke down sobbing Aria whimpered, “Please......Please.....PLEASE QUEEN JUSTINE I WILL ANYTHING YOU WISH! JUST LET ME OUT!”

 

Justine's response to her desperate plea was a playful giggle that reverberated throughout the wet slimy chamber surrounding her. Then as Aria didn't think things could get any worse Justine's tongue squeezed her forward as she felt her arms entering Justine's demanding throat. It flexed and widened yawning open excitedly releasing a gurgling hot puff of air in Aria's face as she screamed sliding straight down head first with Justine's arching tongue feeding her right into the expecting wet entrance of her rival's massive tubular cavity. Upon sliding in, strong wet muscles started clamping onto her body. Aria with a head first decent was deafened by the booming swash Justine's throat made as sticky saliva was powerfully forced down with her.

 

For a brief instant Aria flailing her arm's around in terror latched into Justine's wet airway with her right hand. However the weight of her own body being crammed downward by overpowering pressure broke her right wist and gravity did the rest as Justine's esophagus encapsulated her tiny struggling figure. Wincing in agony Aria going down head first kicked, screamed and sobbed in terror knowing Justine had just swallowed her whole.

 

Feeling her small rival struggling inside her throat Justine purring with delight traced her flexing bulge as it descended. Getting conformable basking in the moon light Justine then placed her hand upon her growling flat stomach, rubbing it gently as she felt her prey barely able to put up a struggle due to clearly being exhausted from the earlier torment she inflicted.

 

Aria before even getting all the way down felt every muscle in her scream as she cried in despair. Helpless to do more than allow the organic tube that encapsulated her push her though it's slick smooth passage way. The atmosphere was worse than any tale she ever heard of as she heard the all encompassing sounds of Justine's deep thumbing heart bellowing though her body with each beat along with the loud unending growls, moans and bubbling of Justine's digestive system.

 

Rendered unable to breathe as she felt her head being pushed though a wet almost skull crushing ring Aria kicked frantically in head-spiting pain. Upon feeling hot foul air tingling her face Aria gasp desperately for air. Once her arms felt free the pit of her stomach nearly tore a new hole though her behind as she plunged into a raging sea of bubbling acid. Aria struggled frantically to the surface of the fowl irradiating liquid as it inflamed her eyes, nostrils and skin.

 

She was barely able to keep her head above the surface of the vile sticky fowl acid as she violently coughed up massive amounts of Justine's bodily acidic fluids. Aria's painful scream's echoed inside the massive wet acid producing sack as it rumbled seemingly pleased with her arrival as it's new guest. With a broken wist Aria quickly found herself losing the battle to avoid drowning as she struggled to use any footing to support herself.

 

Bertram resting between the wrinkly folds of Justine's stomach wall hearing the screaming woman yelled, “Mother!”

 

Aria trying to find where the nearly drowned out shout came from forced herself to holler, “Please help!”

 

Realizing it wasn't his mother Bertram sobbed knowing Justine couldn't possibly distinguish his pitiful struggling from hers. A person Justine yelled at and intentionally swallowed alive. This hot steamy foul pit filled with acid was going to be his final resting place.

 

Becoming more active Justine's stomach lurched and turned over mixing Bertram in with Aria as they both screamed in terror. Eventually despite feeling his flesh burning in the acids he swam though Bertram bumped into Aria who whimpered quietly realizing this dark enclosed putrid massive swampy chamber was going to be where her life ended. They both struggled to stay in each other's proximity as the shifting walls of Justine's stomach kept flexing in ways that greatly disturbed the vast acidic cauldron trying to dissolve their bodies.

 

Soon their enormous blonde predator began to snore indifferent to their sobbing pathetic struggle to survive. Bertram screamed in pure agony as putrid acids up to his neck melted his skin while Aria clawed at Justine's stomach wall yelling at the top of her lungs, “God please let us out of this hell!”

 

The sound Aria following her desperate pointless cry for help was a loud grumble emitting from Justine's long titanic intestines. None of her screaming and yelled invoked a divine intervention or improvement to the situation as they both waded in the sea of burning acids. Their struggles weakened over time with Bertram wailing, “I'm sorry...... mother....I'm sorry!”

 

As the boiling hot torment consumed them Bertram eventually fell unconscious no longer able to tolerate the burning agonizing pain engulfing his partly digested body. Aria meanwhile screamed for her cell mate as she struggled for dear life to keep her face above the burning acid her body was nearly submerged in. Gurgling in agony unable to extract one more stroke from her unbroken arm Aria took in Justine's stomach acid as it burned her throat, lungs, rotting skin, nostrils and ear drums.

 

Oblivious of Bertram's existence that perished within her or the absolute horror her victims endured before they finally deceased, Justine uneasily slept as she had nightmares depicting Sarah's death. While her stomach during the nocturnal hour's of the night eventually flushed the partly digested corpses into her titanic intestines. Then mumbling in her sleep Justine called out for Sarah who in her nightmare flew upward though golden gates and despite towering high enough that she grabbed stars frantically trying to reach Sarah, her friend was forever out of reach. Throughout the rest of the cool night Justine moaned and groaned as she experienced a string of painful nightmares involving Sarah's death.

End Notes:

Well despite having different objectives they sure did end up meeting inside the same place as Justine enjoyed them for a tasty midnight snack.

Hope this chapter turned out well.

The struggles of Mark by classified

With a throbbing headache Justine's blue eyes struggled to open as she groaned in reaction to the suns glaring rays baring down upon her face. Last night was rough as she dealt with throes of sorrow while trying to sleep. Hearing a growling moan from her stomach Justine's mind felt hazy as she turned over looking at the nearby modest wooden home. A pang of guilt washed over Justine thinking about what she did before going to sleep as she thought, (Sarah would have never wanted me to kill people like I did yesterday. It's hard to believe I actually ate Aria last night and now she is gone forever, just like Sarah. Aria's parent's weren't bad folks and yet I killed their daughter in anger. Maybe people are right, maybe I really am cursed to be a monster.)

 

Standing up stretching her arms over her head Justine saw the cave in the distance that her companions inhabited for the night. After releasing a powerful yarn she blushed in embarrassment realizing how close to the poor man's home she had slept forcing him to hear her loud snoring throughout the night. Not wishing to be terrorizing disturbance to him any longer she headed toward the hideout walking though a path she created last night. On the way she thought about March 18th 1673 the first night she suddenly grew and how many people she had killed since with remorse coloring her still hazy mind.

 

Meanwhile Christina grabbing a canteen preceded to help give Kevin his morning drink. Upon trying to prop his head up however he twitched while giving her a long burning glare. Begrudgingly he came to accept the offer Christina presented as he gulped the cool fluids down. Not far from the entrance of the cave facing out toward the town he enjoyed the expansive view. Though the sound of his sister's booming foot steps along with the mangled trees marking where she had tread spoiled some of the tranquility of the moment. Still he was glad to see Justine as her thighs along with her hips came into view while also in awe of the fact the other half of her body towered out of sight.

 

Standing up after having been awoken by the commotion Mark felt conflicted at he stared at Justine's hips wondering if he should confront her today about those she killed. He also couldn't feel supportive of her declaring herself a queen, though he admitted to himself she naturally commanded attention where ever she went just like a powerful queen would. He just hoped Justine wouldn't become abusive toward others and that a cure could be discovered soon.

 

While Christina gulped trembling with fear as she heard Justine's flat belly only in view up to her navel release a sizzling moan. Before long her towering master bent down unto her knees peering into the cave at eye level. Though unintentional Justine adjusting her head trying to peek in exhaled her breath into the cave, causing a hot wet rank gust to wash over Christina along with Kevin and Mark. After recovering partly covered in Justine's moisture from her breath Christina's attention fixated upon the massive scanning ocean blue orbs that probed them all with concern.

 

Unaware of the effect her powerful frankly less than pleasant breath had, Justine wondered why they all were coughing when she bent down to look at them. Leaning in on her knees while her lips were in full view for those inside the wide opening of the cave Justine flashing a small smile said quietly, “Good morning, I just wanted to make sure you are all fine and that Kevin is okay.”

 

Looking into the depths of his sister's giant blue eyes Kevin knew she was suffering. For the past year she had been the stronger sibling both physically and emotionally, but right now he knew Sarah meant more to her than just about anything else. It was painted across every inch of her massive face and her pain dripped into each word she had spoken. Her attempt to hide this borrowing suffering behind a thin veil of a fleeting weak smile didn't fool him. Calling out to his sister Kevin assured her, “We are all fine! I know you worry, but it's safe here and the night sky was beautiful last night.”

 

Straining to hear her brother's reply Justine was glad no one came to hurt them during the night. Though her heart still chronically ached as it kept memory of Sarah's last breaths in tow. Keeping the burden of the loss inside hurt, but she tried to be more cheerful as she said concerned, “I worry because I love you Kevin and I just can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you again.”

 

Those words hurt Kevin as he thought about what he saw Justine do yesterday. Though Kevin would prefer to speak to Justine in private about everything that happened he thought that wasn't realistic. As no matter where they went someone would see her and overhear what she said. Even as part of him desired to forget that he witnessed her kill people, Kevin just couldn't deny his virtues any longer as he cried, “I know you love me, but Justine I love you too! That's why it was painful for me to watch you crush those men yesterday and I know your not a monster, but please....... dear sister promise me you won't kill anyone else.”

 

With a skyrocketing heart rate Justine's chest contracted upon seeing Kevin cry. Her worst nightmare, that Kevin would disown her as a monster seemed closer to manifesting in his outburst as Justine thought of the horror's she had committed to those that perished under her feet along with those that had came out of her bowel movement's. This encroaching fear of rejection caused her to tremble as she wept with remorse taking deeper breaths trying maintain some composure. Anxiety then consumed her mind while she struggled against the rising swelling waves of the tragic memories depicting her crimes as her conscience flooded in by storm.

 

Crushing aching guilt poured into Justine's heart while watering her eyes and tightening her throat as she apologized, “I-I......just didn't want people hurting you and after what they did to Sarah I was just so angry. If......you...had d-died yesterday, I don't even know what I would have done. It's just too horrifying for me to think about. But I really am sorry Kevin.......... killing them was a terrible thing to do as I know they were scared of me for becoming a giant. I just hope you can forgive me Kevin and I promise you that I won't kill any more people.”

 

Mark and Christina looked at Justine in shock as Kevin's head still propped up watched his all encompassing titanic sister break down crying. He felt absolutely terrible for getting after Justine believing it was mostly his fault she killed anyone in the first place. Not even to mention the fact she saved his life and has been his patient loving supportive caretaker for the past year. Peering into her massive blue marbles he felt awful for causing her to suffer.

 

Scrambling to reply Kevin stirring with guilt reassured his sister, “I forgive you sister as I was angry too. Sarah was so kind, loyal and compassionate to everyone that's it's hard to believe she's gone, but I know we can get though this together. Because dear sister, without you I would have died more than once if it wasn't for you taking care of me when I was ill after our mother passed and yesterday when those wicked people tried to kill us.”

 

Wiping tears from her face Justine gently smiled taking her time to calm down before she replied, “I know we will get though this as we always have and from now on I will make sure you are safe no matter what brother.”

 

Though the temptation to ask about Justine declaring herself a queen arose within Kevin's mind, he chose to keep the on going conversation more warmhearted and mundane hoping to lift both their spirits. After a while Mark squeezing though an opening in the conversation interjected, “Justine can you help me down so I can go get more supplies?”

 

Offering her open palm adjacent to the cave entrance Justine having become more conformable chirped, “Sure thing, just step here!”

 

Christina after watching Mark step into Justine's clutches wondered if Kevin would ever forgive her. As she watched the colossal blonde leave while talking to Mark she sitting next to Kevin upon the hard rocky cave floor asked, “Kevin, is there anything else you need?”

 

Upon hearing those words Kevin's lips quivered and eyebrows flexed with a glare in his eyes burning deep within the depth's of his soul. To claim he held resentment toward Christina simply didn't do his feelings about her justice as he cold in tone replied, “No”

 

After what happened with the mob Christina has struggled like a dentist trying to pull teeth to get much more out of Kevin than a one word response. She intensely feared what would happen to her if she couldn't get Kevin back on her good side, because if she was on his bad side Justine's bad side would naturally follow. Last night's conversation with Justine brought much more clarity to the dire consequences of that outcome and Christina wasn't about to gamble her life upon her promise to Kevin that she wouldn't kill people anymore. At this point all she knew was something needed to change because her very existence seemed to wholly depend on it.

 

Trembling between the cool draft flowing into the cave and her own fear Christina walked carefully over to the cave entrance. The great height made her nervous as she looked down the sharp steep cliff side with a pile of rough unforgiving rocks at the bottom waiting for a soul unfortunate enough to fall onto them. Backing up from the edge knowing escape was impossible she sat down near Kevin's improvised bed and spoke with anxiety dripping into her tone, “Please Kevin, talk to me so I can take better care of you.”

 

“It's your fault Sarah is dead Christina!” Kevin exploded before he snapped, “So just leave me alone!”

 

Left unable to speak Christina darted away and started crying after dropping to her knees deeper within the cave as she came to accept her role in Sarah's tragic demise. Christina had repeatably told herself it was Justine's fault or that it was the man's fault for stabbing her and even Priest Wesley's fault for creating the mob. However that luxury of transferring the burden from her heart to someone else for Sarah's death no longer held up as Christina chilled from the damp atmosphere balled up sobbing in a dark corner while taking in erratic deep breaths.

 

@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@

 

Meanwhile some distance from the cave hideout, Mark being held in front of Justine's massive face at eye level was temporary enchanted by her massive ocean blue rings contained within her white wet orbs. Though upon seeing inside Justine's mouth again as she causally licked her chops, Mark's heart sank as his eye's confirmed the dagger's existence wedged between her forward teeth. Fear tingled his spine followed by anger as he felt Justine broke her word when she claimed she wouldn't eat people after their last conversation about the subject.

 

Despite being held gently between her soft massive fingers a boiling rage fired up within Mark as he yelled, “Why do you keep eating people Justine! I thought you wouldn't ever do that again and yet I see a knife stuck between your teeth that wasn't there last night, so don't even think about hiding the truth from me!”

 

Finding herself unable to take another step forward Justine's guilt returned as she sat down. Before this she hoped to gloss over her past deeds as her conversation with Kevin had cheered her up. Hearing Mark yell at her in an outburst of anger however brought her conscience back into the captains chair of her mind. Guilt caused her to place her free hand upon the surface of her flat grumbling belly as she thought of Aria and others she had consumed alive.

 

Justine didn't want to reveal the whole truth as she thought about only telling Mark about swallowing Priest Wesley and regurgitating him back up, but the burden of keeping so many dark deeds under lock and key crushed her until abruptly forcing her to confess, “Mark........ I-I don't know why. The kind of thing's I have done to people surely can't be forgiven. I kept thinking everything I did was going to bring justice, but I have just been a evil monster gobbling people up for revenge while trying to avoid chewing the gross animals for food and I hate myself for it all Mark. After eating Aria last night, Lewis's mother yesterday, Francis, James, my own father and over a dozen others...... I don't even know who I am anymore. I don't deserve a friend like you or my brother's love! But please Mark don't abandon me...... because I-I need you and promise I'll never kill anyone ever again.”

 

Hearing this all while having being brought down just below her chest firmly pressed against the warm wall of flesh around her abdomen unsettled Mark as he tried to process it all. Justine's upper body then hunched over him as she continued crying while her voice apologizing over and over boomed. Mark starting to feel some pain struggled against Justine's sudden tighter grip as he heard her anxious lighting fast heart beat thunder though the wall of flesh before him while her stomach growled from below. She was nearly hysterical in mumbling, “I won't kill people ever again Mark.......I promise to quit being a monster. I won't kill people any more...........so please don't hate me forever.”

 

To Mark's relief it seemed Justine realized she was gripping his body too tightly and loosened her fingers to be more gentle in holding him while quietly awaiting a reply with massive soaking wet blue orbs that peered down at him. Still even with Justine coming clean and expressing deep remorse his anger toward what she had done boiled within him as it stirred his conscience. After all those were real living breathing human beings that she treated as nothing more than food. They each felt anguish and real prolonged suffering before perishing in a transformation to become part of her fecal matter expelled by her next bowel movement. Despite knowing all this Mark couldn't bring himself to absolutely despise her in his heart even though Justine committing the sin of cannibalism again was horrifying to him.

 

“Justine” Mark being held within her grip began before he filled with both anger and disappointment said, “Trust is important and right now I feel betrayed. You lied, kept the truth from me and broke your word by eating other people. Don't you ever think about their family's before doing something so horrifying. It just makes me sick and I thought forgiving you was the right thing to do, but I just don't know anymore.”

 

Struggling to pull herself together Justine felt overwhelmed by remorse, fear and desperation as she trembled with anxiety knowing her relationship with Mark was on the line. Trying again to apologize Justine replied, “I'm sorry....... for telling you lies Mark. I am sorry for breaking my word, our trust and for eating people. It's just....... because I do think about how their families must feel, that it hurts to even speak of it. But no matter what it takes I will change, be better than I have been and will do what I can to atone for each person I killed! So please......... after what Christina did and losing my dear friend Sarah....... I don't think I can bare you forsaking me Mark!”

 

Looking up at Justine's wet face tensing up with crawling anxiety, feeling her warm wall of flesh against his skin while now being held between her soft mountainous breast Mark felt his anger melting. Mostly because he felt she finally opened up instead of reserving herself like the last time he confronted her about eating people. Though in the back of his mind he couldn't help wondering what Justine might do if he actually did abandon her emotionally as she fully controlled the physical end of the relationship with her size. Shuddering at the thought of what she might do if she did backslide Mark cleared his throat and firmly said, “I won't forsake you Justine, but understand me when I say never eat people ever again. It's a wicked sin from the devil and if you ever eat anyone else again then I must disown you....... to remain loyal in heart to God and righteousness.”

 

Rattled and still sniffling as her face sparkled in the sun light from being soaked in tears Justine quietly replied, “I understand and promise I won't kill or eat any more people. So....p-please don't disown me Mark.”

 

After this whole ordeal Justine seemed honest in her desire to change in Mark's mind as he craned his neck up looking at her giant teary eyed face. Becoming more relaxed and thinking of how to reinforce his point Mark said, “Good and I do forgive you Justine, just don't forget how horrible losing Sarah made you feel whenever you think of hurting people okay.”

 

“Okay......I won't forget that or your forgiveness Mark.” Justine mumbled while nervously twisting her golden blonde bangs with her finger as she then stressed, “Just please...... don't tell my brother that I have eaten people. Because I-I can't bare the thought of him.......... disowning me as a monster.”

 

As the conversation went on a while longer Mark after agreeing to keep Kevin in the dark explained that he didn't want Justine to abuse her control over others as self declared queen and again told her not to kill or eat people. Convinced she learned her lesson Mark still surrounded by her mountainous breast tried to avoid pondering too deeply about his location as he asked, “Can you please let me down now Justine, so I can get more supplies?”

 

Not long after asking this question he felt her grip around his body tighten. Justine's face glanced away from Mark momentarily while nibbling upon her lips before she spoke unnerved with worry inflicting her tone, “People might try hurting you if I stay behind and I don't want to lose anyone else. So please let me come with you.”

 

“Really Justine you can let me go alone and I will be fine.” Mark replied as he then said, “After I go into town and get some things you can pick me up at home later okay.”

 

That answer didn't seem to satisfy his immense blonde friend as she became assertive in tone with concern as she fretted, “I won't let you go Mark until you promise that you will come back.......... T-that you won't abandon me.”

 

Being held between the powerful warm giant fingers of Justine's massive hand Mark felt guilty for making her so distressed and anxious about their friendship. He knew despite her towering size and unmatched physical power Justine was emotionally vulnerable. Yet he kept holding back on reassuring her that he wasn't going to leave. Now though it seemed looking at her puffy red eyes Justine was beginning to tear up again the longer she awaited a reply.

 

Not wishing to see her upset again feeling her grip tighten upon his body Mark tried to comfort her as he said, “It's okay Justine, I promise to come back. I won't abandon you....... just please behave while I'm gone okay.”

 

“Really Mark, don't treat me like a child.” Justine quipped adverting her eyes before she went on to speak, “But I understand, people aren't food and I will be better about trying not to hurt them. So you better come back safely Mark or I will come looking for you.”

 

After Mark was gently placed on the grasslands by Justine he called up to reply, “Don't worry, I can handle myself and will be back shortly waiting for you at my house.”

 

Seeing Justine's wide smile as she waved him good bye before walking back toward the cave made Mark standing on grass itching his legs feel a stirring twisting knot in his stomach. He believed she wasn't a monster, but still those were real live human beings she killed, that she kept killing more of as time went on and while walking toward the town's square he couldn't quite push the horror of it all out of his mind. On the way down the dirt covered path's he saw a number of people walking by with large sacks flung over their backs. Mark knew he didn't need to ask why as word had clearly spread of what happened to the mob. The temptation to join those deserting town then knocked on the back door of his mind, but melted away upon thinking about how hurt Justine would be by his absence and Mark didn't even want to contemplate what her tearing up the town looking for him would be like if he actually tried to abandon her.

 

Some time later coming out of deep entranced thought Mark stumbled upon the outskirts of the rustic old pub near the inn with it's supporting porous wooden planks rotting while it's front door dangled open in the gentle winds coming in from open windows blowing throughout the structure. He came here first hoping to find his father sitting near counter as he normally did for a drink. Instead a young man crowned in lengthy blond hair no older than 30 wearing a fine red button down vest over a brown shirt with white puffy shorts sat in the expected seat laughing after taking a large gulp of his drink.

 

Strolling his way toward the prim and proper gentleman Mark challenged him, “Hey stranger! Who are you and where are you from?”

 

While turning to the side of his seat the blond man firm in tone replied, “I am Ellis from London! That has been to many places, learned their tongues and now is sitting here waiting for the appointed time to duel this town's blacksmith, not that I owe such a rude lad an introduction. Though living in this backwater town, it's no wonder why you lack proper manners.”

 

Mark's friend Timothy sitting near by turned toward the conversation and chimed in, “Mark, your father is going to get his pistol to duel this so called gentleman that came in here causing trouble late last night and again earlier this morning.”

 

“I couldn't care less if the Ellis claimed to be the king of England, he needs to leave my father alone.” Mark objected as he glared at Ellis.

 

“Oh really” Ellis huffed before he replied, “What does a lad like you even know of a man's honor....... absolutely nothing clearly from what little respect you have for our duel.”

 

In short order the entire conversation turned into a bickering match as Mark tried to convince Ellis to just leave while Ellis kept insisting he was going to duel no matter what. Meanwhile Timothy kept to himself and drank hoping for a peaceful outcome. Then a tall well built man over 6 feet tall with a sword on his back and pistol strapped to his hip came into the pub. He wore a simple white shirt that left his thick hairy arms mostly exposed and black pants with straps that went over his shoulders. His long beard had a touch of gray along with a large mole just below his chin upon his neck. It was Mark's father Nathan and he stood proudly more than ready to kick Ellis' pompous ass.

 

Both duelist Ellis and Nathan then proceeded to come out into the street without trading more than a few choice words to each other. Mark followed them looking at the dozen or so spectator's as they awaited the impending fight. Before his father got into position however Mark came up to him and asked, “Father, why are you dueling this man?”

 

“Mark, there comes a point in a good honest man's life where he must defend his honor and protect those around him.” Mark's father Nathan replied before he explained, “This man has sought nothing but conflict since coming into town last night and now it's my responsibility to put him in his place.”

 

“Oh dear! So a man can't enjoy some fine lovey companions and dispel the outrageous story of a giant witch that you simple uneducated savages all believe in.” Ellis chuckled coming to stand off distance having a good laugh after he mocked, “I mean really never in my life have I seen so many fools tricked by such an absurd convoluted hoax.”

 

Mark was dumbfounded by the whole situation as the two men started squaring off before standing in position to draw. His father was a skilled 46 year old blacksmith that knew how muskets worked, but Mark didn't understand why he didn't chose having a sword match instead. After all Nathan's experience in sword forging and training men in swordsmanship was unmatched in town. Then to top the absurdity of everything that happened this past week Ellis refused to knowledge reality despite Justine's massive foot print marking the very dirt street they all stood upon and every single person hearing this man refuting him and attesting to her existence.

 

Seeing the stone cold glare in Nathan's eye as his large buff frame stood proudly awaiting upon the agreed upon 3rd party to call the draw Mark knew there was no talking him out of this. Standing with women and some men also watching on the sidelines Mark took a deep anxious breath. Then in mere flashing moment's a man shouted, “DRAW!”

 

The action was a blur as both men had sticky lighting like fingers, but unfortunately age and inexperience with pistol dueling slowed Nathan's hand as he fired his one shot at dirt. Ellis grinned as he watched the older buff man collapse before briefly kissing his own wooden pistol grip and blowing upon the smoking barrel to punctuate his victory. While feeling the reverberating double black powder explosion from both guns ring throughout his ears, Mark's eye's widened in shock as he watched his father fall backwards onto his back.

 

“Good riddance to the old fool!” Ellis proclaimed as he turned around then strutting around in the street gloating over his victory to those walking by to enter the market and the handful of shops in the surrounding area.

 

Shaking while sitting next to his father struggling to sit back up Mark infused with crippling amounts of confusion and fear cried, “Why did you do this? I need you Father!”

 

Feeling his chest wound from the lead pellet jolt him with excruciating pain Nathan wincing with agony forced himself to reply, “You need nothing....... from this old fool.”

 

“That's not true, no one else in the whole world can provide your love, wisdom and guidance Father. You can't...... just die, because I won't let it happen!” Mark bawled as he sunk into an abyss of despair while hunched over his father.

 

He was never going to a response from him however as Nathan's mind slipped into unconsciousness. Before long his last breath was drawn and the twinkling light of his soul behind his pupils burnt out. Riddled with shock and unparalleled grief Mark clinched his father's chest begging him not to give up. Then from the crowd an old woman placed her hand on Mark's shoulder and said, “Be at peace, for the Lord has called him into heaven and by his holy provenance chosen this time to claim him.”

 

“NO!” Mark screamed as he stood up grabbing the sword handle protruding from Nathans back and lifted the well crafted blade to a battle ready position before proclaiming, “Ellis killed him! There will be no peace until that monster is eaten by worms! I challenge Ellis to duel me right here and now in a sword match!”

 

“So the young man thinks he will fare any better than his useless old man against me in a duel to the death.” Ellis remarked with a mocking tone littered with ego before countering, “Besides it looks like you are unaware that the challenged pick the weapon in a gentleman's duel. All you are is a pathetic young lad in over his head that should tuck his tail in between his legs and cry all the way home to mother.”

 

Then Timothy along with other men began surrounding Ellis before Timothy approaching him warned, “Let's get something straight here Ellis, we don't take kindly to cowards in this town and we give Mark the right of vengeance that forgoes the right of refusal by the challenged. Your choices Ellis are to duel him on his terms or deal with all of us.”

 

Ellis becoming flustered replied, “Coward.....that's outrageous..... I'm no coward, but without a sword of my own how can I possibly fight on his terms?”

 

Sooner than he expected a man coming from the blacksmith's shop carried a sword and called out, “Hope you don't mind Mark, but I think we need to lend sir Ellis a blade for this duel.”

 

Calling back Mark confirmed he was satisfied with lending Ellis a sword. Upon watching Ellis be handed the Walloon style sword that matched his own Mark noticed he seemed cold, quiet and took time in studying it's fine blade. As Ellis examined his weapon it shimmered brightly as the sun's rays reflected from it's clean smooth yet sharp ended surface. One detail of his opponents composure seemed to falter as he gulped before Timothy shouted, “Gentlemen, fight now to the death!”

 

In the moments that followed nearly blind rage fueled Mark as a deep thirst for his opponent's blood to be spilled pumped vigorously though his veins. His thought's were unquestionably scorched and blazed by volatile impulses demanding retribution for his fallen father. The consequences of his choice to fight struggled to even emerge inside his mind as he charged toward Ellis across the dirt street kicking up dust.

 

Contact between Mark's blade and his opponent's released a small spark as Mark made his first strike swiftly. As the clash between them consumed all surrounding attention a skill gap in the duelist became apparent. Mark was swift in foot movement and had quicker more agile reflexes, but Ellis had refinement in his countering of Mark's rage fueled crude strikes.

 

Before long Ellis found an opening to begin taking the offensive as Mark backed off his assault a moment to focus knowing his opponent was skilled. The tides of power soon tiled to side with Ellis as he nearly cut Mark's arm. With a smirk Ellis while locking blades with his opponent gloated, “Face it boy, I'm the only real man in this fight.”

 

Exerting himself Mark shoved Ellis away with a sudden thrust before taking back the offensive. With each strike being countered he soon realized Ellis was noticeably unskilled at defending his upper body. Speeding up his stoke and refining the amount of brute strength used Mark gained the advantage as his blade carved an opening. One that Mark exploited without prejudice as he relentlessly swung his blade over and over in light peppered strikes to expend Ellis of his stamina. With each short swift clash of metal edges grinding upon each other the tilt of power in this fight drifted into Mark's favor with youth and greater agility on his side.

 

Ellis growled in frustration as he forced himself to push past his relatively sluggish foot mobility and exert greater speed in his movement's. Mark's molten smelting rage boiled down into a focused lighting bolt as he refused to hand the offensive back to his opponent. To the shock of the crowd Mark managed to deflect his opponent's desperate fast counter strike. Then with one passion fueled lighting quick thrust behead Ellis, his opponent no more as his body dropped into the dusty dirt street. While his head covered with golden hair freshly painted in blood rolled along the ground leaving a wet scarlet trail behind until coming to a stop a few feet away.

 

Planting his red stained blade into the earth Mark stood wallowing in sorrow as he looked down at the corpse. The man that had slain his father was dead, but in the end Mark found only death left behind as he turned back to his father's body. In falling to his knees Mark quietly took his time morning over his father's body.

 

Then a 21 year old young woman with chocolate brown hair wearing a green dress known to Mark as Elizabeth came behind him. Trying not to startle him she spoke gentle in tone as she said, “Your father was such a good honest man, if there's anything I can do to help please let me know.”

 

Overcome with grief Mark took a moment before standing back up. Turning himself around Mark then replied, “Actually I was just going to pick up and take supplies home before this happened. Traveling alone can be lonely so if you could keep me company for a while, that would be a kind favor.”

 

Coming into the conversation Timothy after walking over said, “We will tell the Priest what happened and begin taking care of the services for your father Mark.”

 

After some time had passed the body of Nathan was collected as Mark watched along with Elizabeth. He in this time also felt guilty upon remembering how it only served to infuse him with rage when the old woman told him his father's death was part of divine planning. With deep reflection Mark decided he would chose his words more carefully in the future when trying to comfort a person about the death of someone they love. In a relatively brisk amount of time Mark returning his focus back to the task at hand bought more supplies and food that Elizabeth greatly insisted on helping carry. Not wishing to spend the rest of the day contesting the issue Mark allowed her to carry some of the lighter sacks.

 

Walking on the way to Mark's house Elizabeth sensing his discomfort drew herself closer before she said, “Please let me carry more, you have to be exhausted after a fight like that one.”

 

“I wouldn't be a gentleman if I allowed a lady to carry more than me.” Mark replied before he said, “After all I already feel guilty that you are carrying anything of mine in the first place.”

 

Blushing Elizabeth struggled to maintain eye contact as she smiled taking a moment to respond before she said, “You don't have to prove your a gentleman Mark, I've known that for years. So please let me help you just a little more.”

 

They until coming to Mark's house playfully squabbled over a number small ultimately unimportant matters. Entering though the front door the atmosphere shifted after putting the sacks full of supplies down. Elizabeth then sat down at the small dinning table unable to quit shifting her bottom in the seat while a certain expression of worry on her face grew. It was like she had been waiting this whole time to ask him something, but couldn't actually muster up the courage to do so.

 

Coming to the table pulling up a seat for himself Mark looking at her brown eyes that struggled to look back into his then asked, “Are you okay?”

 

“I'm s-scared of that giant witch Mark.” Elizabeth mumbled in reply before she implored, “So please take me away from this town.”

 

“I understand, but my father just died right before my eye's. I can't just leave now Elizabeth.” Mark adverting his eyes filled with grief replied

 

Nearly panicking Elizabeth ranted, “Please Mark my parent's refuse to consider leaving! They insist on standing their ground, but I don't want to be here! I don't want to be eaten alive like the others have been!”

 

Looking into her terrified eyes Mark tried to refuse her while being understanding as he said, “You have been my friend for a long time and I would take you out of here, but I already promised that I wouldn't leave. Really I am sorry my dear friend Elizabeth, but I just can't leave without breaking my word.”

 

Becoming angry Elizabeth got up out of the chair and argued, “Our lives are in danger! It's crazy to stay here Mark and I don't care if you have to break your word because we could be the next meal for that witch! Staying here is foolish and if you don't catch some shred of sense right now then your a fool too!”

 

Soon after Mark got up from his chair and exploded as he yelled, “Fine count me a fool for valuing my word if you wish and get out of here now!”

 

Trembling with cold blooded terror Elizabeth broke down crying before she whimpered, “Please..... for the love of God help me though the woods Mark. I-I can't do it alone....... so please forgive me for I know not what I do.”

 

Guilt then slammed Mark like a ton of bricks from the other end of the galaxy. He couldn't help feeling remorse over not taking her fear into enough account as he peered into her brown frightened eyes with great compassion. Her insults seemed a mile away as she griped her own arms nearly ready to have a heart attack in anticipation of his response.

 

Taking a bold stance after much internal conflict Mark confessed, “Please don't cry Elizabeth, I know why your scared and I am sorry for yelling at you. It's just I value my word, my honor and the forgiveness of Christ. You see Elizabeth, the reason I don't want to leave is because I promised Justine I wouldn't and I need you trust me when I say she isn't a monster. She really is trying to atone for those she killed, so now there's no reason to run away.”

 

Blind sighted by Mark's sudden defense of the giant young woman that had eaten several people alive Elizabeth swallowed in shock. She then wiped her face before she stepped forward battling a full deck of emotional turmoil. At last she then shook her head coming into his face to stress, “I always knew you were considerate, kind, loving and forgiving, but you must know someone that has partaken in the darkness of the devil and consumed people can't ever atone or be forgiven for what they have done.”

 

 

 

A feud soon entailed between them due to Mark not wishing to abandon his ideals and prospective that Justine was worthy of a fresh start to seek atonement, redemption and forgiveness. At times the arrangement became quite toxic, but Elizabeth over time calmed down almost coming to accept her friend's desire to redeem a local member of the community. Though after some time it was clear to Elizabeth that Mark at some level was enamored with Justine. A realization that sunk her heart before she decided to become more assertive with her own feelings.

 

With the both of them sitting upon Mark's bed side by side after noon Elizabeth apologized, “I don't want to argue with you anymore Mark, so I'm sorry for not realizing how important this was to you.”

 

“No I shouldn't have been angry with you because I know this has been horrifying for everyone.” Mark replied while feeling his friend scoot over closer as she gently clung to his arm.

 

Tensions crept up upon Elizabeth as she felt her throat dry up worried sick about what she was about to say. Painting a warm smile upon her face Elizabeth weaved her fingers into each other as she rubbed them together. Swallowing as she felt moist sweat lucubrating her flesh from the heat of the irregular contact as she provoked her own will power repeatably until she confessed, “It's okay Mark, because today I-I know for sure....... that I have f-fallen for you..... that I want you and you alone. I know it's not befitting of a lady to profess love before a man, but I can't hide my feelings in the dark just hoping you will know any longer.”

 

Feeling her arms and chest brush against his right arm as she clung onto him caused Mark's pants to inflate and face to blush as he replied, “Elizabeth you are a beautiful, kind and sweet attractive young woman that I care for deeply. That's why I can't just tell you that I feel the same when.....I don't know who my heart yearns to be with.”

 

Before Elizabeth could process Mark's reply a faint thud seemed to shake the room. Then in short order more small objects vibrated on the table and near the stove. They both knew who was coming as they became nervous for differing reasons.

End Notes:

It's likely going to be a while before the next chapter for a number of reasons, one being that I am going to be taking summer collage classes of compressed torment. The other being that I can't seem to settle on certain things with the future path of the story. Hopefully this chapter turned out well and I sort stuff out with the future path of the plot.

Her Majesty's nature? by classified
Author's Notes:

Her first day as self appointed queen, will she grant mercy or will the tingles of power hijack her mind?

 

After having let Mark go into town however Justine spent the morning checking in on Kevin to ensure Christina was taking good care of him. Before long Christina felt like the giant blonde was lurking in wait for the slightest mistake as she had already been caught slaking off by crying in a corner. Kevin meanwhile seemed unaware of the true depth of tension between the two girls as Justine tried to maintain a bright disposition while watching them.

 

As time flowed on Justine thought about the knight's that had attacked her and worried others might come from out of town to hurt her or even those she loves. So after telling Kevin and Christina she was leaving for a bit Justine headed toward one of the entrances to the valley between the mountain ranges her town resided in. It was a relativity narrow passage way that some visitors used to come into town.

 

Once Justine spotted the opening she also noticed a man loaded down with sacks upon his back making his way toward this exit. He quickly dropped some of his supplies as he suddenly greatly increased his speed to Justine's surprise. Though it was effortless to walk over and plop herself at the entrance of the rocky passageway Justine still didn't care for the man's pitiful effort to escape. As no matter how many supplies he dropped Justine's hand was faster than even his fastest most frantic of sprints.

 

Once she slammed her hand in front of the horrified man Justine easily captured him inside her fist and brought her new catch to be inspected by her curious blue orbs as they looked over the hairy middle aged man. Wearing tired of his screams and mindless pleading Justine's voice boomed as she addressed him, “I didn't say people could leave. As punishment for this cowardly act little man, your going to pick the knife and bones out from between my teeth.”

 

Watching his confusion over what she told him gave Justine chills as she enjoyed how easily he was frightened. Deep down she knew Mark wouldn't like this, but she told herself that this wasn't hurting him and that she wasn't killing anyone. Then to settle the doubts her conscience brought forward trying to subvert enacting her dominance over this man, she convinced herself doing this was the only way people would see her as the queen she declared herself to be.

 

Before long Justine then realized he needed a bit more of an incentive to understand as she tightened her grip and again spoke irradiated with his unwillingness to agree as she said, “Do you understand me? Because if not I could easily come up with something far worse for you to do.”

 

Breaking from his frozen terrorized trance the man yelled, “Yes I understand, I will do it! Just please....... please don't kill me!”

 

“Good little fella, now in you go!” Justine giggled finding some amusement in scaring him before opening her mouth widely.

 

His screams did nothing to halt Justine as she placed him upon her soaking wet tongue that greeted him eagerly. Upon feeling him fully enter her mouth Justine felt a deep painful hunger pang reminding her that she skipped out on eating anything this morning so far. His squirming in a desperate attempt to gain his bearings only inflamed the cravings that prodded her to swallow him down. Keeping her watering mouth open Justine suppressed her dark impulses as the man at last claimed to have pulled the dagger out from her forward teeth.

 

Pulling him back out from her mouth between her fingers Justine then blowing more warm foul air unto his face said, “Don't think your done yet, I want you to get the bones out stuck in my teeth and I won't let you back out until I'm satisfied.”

 

Justine then swallowed a large pool of saliva that built up in the back of her throat before plunging the screaming man back into her wet maw. Growing impatient with his screaming and frantic flailing around upon her tongue trying to exit her mouth Justine sealed her lips shut. Justine heard his muffled begging to be let out and that he just wanted to go home. However she enjoyed the flavor that his body provided and the tingle his struggle provided as he squirmed across her taste buds. In short order Justine gravitated toward her darker desires as she sucked gently upon him feeling a burning craving to feel him wiggle all the way down her waiting throat into her impatiently growling stomach.

 

Though fortunately for the man inside her mouth Justine after having a little bit more fun spit him out onto her palm. Then swallowing before clearing her throat Justine addressed the dazed man frightened out of his wits, “That was punishment for being a lazy servant. I could have just gobbled you down if I wanted, but I am a queen of mercy that doesn't want to go around killing people. So remember that and everything else that happened when you go home.”

 

After putting the man down Justine noticed he struggled to walk for a while until coming out of his daze beginning a terror fueled sprint that she watched as he fled back toward town. Turning her attention back to the passageway Justine decided she was going to construct a barrier to keep possible military forces from easily coming in. Gripping onto boulders Justine blocked the passageway by laying down one giant stone at a time. Using her hands to sweep rocks from the nearby cliff sides it wasn't long before Justine had built a steep pile of stones over 40 feet in height that made traveling though this narrow passageway all but impossible for anyone wishing to enter town other than Justine of course that could easily step over the make swift barrier whenever she wants.

 

Satisfied with her handy work Justine walked around the outskirts of town. She mostly stuck close to where rocky mountainous cliffs sides were until reaching a wide expanse. An expanse that led away from the mountainous terrain to the small rural farming village populated only by a few hundred souls where Douglas lived. Ignoring her growling stomach Justine began digging a trench by plowing her long chipped finger nails into the soft soil. It was fairly easy for her to dig down to 18 feet and give the now hundreds of feet long trench a girth of 20 feet in width while using the displaced dirt to build a wall of dirt on the side of the trench facing town.

 

This task after making the trench more than a mile long though digging really got on Justine's nerves as her stomach kept insisting on inflicting hunger pangs upon her as it growled tirelessly. Pushing herself Justine finished the trench as it stretched just a few dozen feet under two miles in total length. It felt good to Justine to put her size toward something constructive or at least constructive to her. With thirst and hunger taking it's toll Justine trying to get some of the dirt off her fingers decided to head toward the river for a drink before going to check on Mark as she thought the last easy way into town could be addressed later.

 

Justine saw a number of people cross path's with her while coming toward the river. Though that was in a strange way becoming normal for both parties involved. Justine eyeing their movement's could sense their terror as her foot steps came and went. They often acted like cockroaches scurrying for any shred of cover they could find to hide as word also spread of her ownership of the town. Upon reaching the flowing stream of water Justine washed the dirt off her hands after lowering herself to drink her fill.

 

Getting back up Justine then cut though the trees that collapsed in her wake as she headed toward Mark's home. Rubbing her belly Justine wondered if she should have eaten first to give Mark a bit more time before showing up. That and she was becoming famished as the sun's ray's beat on her exposed body. Coming to the edge of the grassland she saw the quaint fire damaged structure in the distance as she hoped Mark didn't go back on his word.

 

Justine told herself he wouldn't abandon her, but still as she found a place to sit near by his home her stomach tied up in knots. She just couldn't help feeling her heart strings being pulled in anticipation of waiting for Mark to come back with her. Though her fear soon was put to rest as Mark came out slowly. It was evident with posture and complication that Mark was struggling as he dragged sacks filled supplies out with him.

 

Smiling Justine sitting near the house quickly moved her hand down in front of Mark and with a glowing happiness said, “You came back! Here let me help you with those sacks.”

 

After unloading the sacks unto Justine's massive hand Mark wept, “I don't know if I can come back with you because my father was killed this morning in a duel.”

 

“That's horrible Mark, I am so sorry!” Justine exclaimed before she gentle in tone said, “Just know I understand if you need time alone. As when Sarah d-died yesterday it was like the world ended........and it still hurts so much Mark.”

 

Justine had struggled with herself to finish speaking as her throat constricted and her eye's watered. Adverting her blue sparkling eyes Justine struggled to maintain composure knowing Mark lost someone important to him. Justine noticed his apparent surprise when she decided to scoop him up and proceeded to pet him. Then while feeling his tiny body with her probing finger Justine then mumbled, “Please come back with me Mark.... so I can keep you safe no matter what. I mean you did p-promise me you would come back.”

 

The fact Mark has been so unresponsive worried Justine as she tried to find a way to comfort him. As the long pause in the conversation stretched on her gut twisted in knots before Mark cleared his thick throat and spoke. While then hearing his slow reply explaining what had happened along with his friend Elizabeth helping him Justine saw the young woman in a green dress hiding around the front door way. Something about her caused a wave of irradiation to wash over Justine as she heard Mark then reluctantly agree to come back. Part of her had worried Mark was coming to fear and hate her for what she had done. But now Justine felt unsettled for a new reason fueled by the gut feelings of envy and jealousy.

 

Because Justine knew if Mark come to desire and fall for Elizabeth that she would consume nearly all of his time along with any attention he would be willing to give her. Justine greatly struggled with how pitiful her new stirring emotion's were toward the situation. But managed to mostly suppress her irradiation as she then carried Mark back with her. Still while walking back into the forest Justine couldn't help looking back to give Elizabeth a stark glare before giving her full focus back to Mark as they talked on the way back.

 

Growing tired of hearing her stomach growling at her Justine dropped Mark along with the supplies off at the cave before heading toward John's cattle range. Thinking back to how she reacted to the knowledge Mark's father had been killed Justine felt guilty she didn't say more to comfort him. Then again with Sarah's fate still very fresh on her own mind, the death of loved ones was a very difficult sensitive spot for her now.

 

Before long Justine found herself at the edge of John's cattle pasture. Then after having entered the grazing fields of John's cattle she began snatching up the heavy fleeing creatures one at a time to consume. Upon crunching down on the first large cattle it's disgusting and revolting bloody flavor became apparent. But Justine was famished and worked up a powerful appetite after digging the trench along with other activities earlier in the day. So before long she swallowed the last remains of the creature and plucked another cattle from the security of it's grazing. No matter how much it struggled and wined the creature's fate was sealed as Justine shoved it into her watering bloody maw.

 

Throughout Justine's meal as she ate more of the grazing cattle she stared at John's home with remorse. Then realizing she had consumed 4 of the creature's in total now, Justine rested on her side facing John's home basking in the sun's rays upon her stretched out bare body. Thinking of Sarah she struggled to find any motivation to pick herself back up as she let out a sigh wondering if anyone was ever going to come out of the house while she was here.

 

@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@

 

Meanwhile John peering out the cloudy wavy blown glass window having witnessed the enormous blonde consume 4 cattle wondered why she stuck around. Roxie though stood behind him mumbling every now and then about terrifying it was to have a giant man eating blonde resting on their land. Amanda however turned away from the window and pouted, “I can't believe that giant whore! She can't just do whatever she want's like she owns the place.”

 

“Then you go out there and yell at her again!” Roxie snapped

 

Stepping in between them John laid his word down firm as he said, “She does own the town now Amanda, so don't do anything foolish.” Then turning his head John resumed, “As for you Roxie, don't tempt your sister into doing anything foolish. Now both of you better understand me like your life's depend on it.”

 

Amanda didn't speak a word as she withdrew from the room while Roxie looked down at her feet and responded, “Sorry...... I didn't really want her to do that. It's just she won't stop talking about Justine when we can't do anything about her.”

 

“Things are hard now for all of us Roxie, but we can always stick together if nothing else.” John tried to comfort her before he turned to face the window once more losing himself in thought.

 

After having thought about the situation for some time John turned to Roxie his blonde 17 year old sister and sober in tone said, “We still haven't been able to find our mother's body and she deserves a proper burial. So I am going out there to ask Justine where........ what's left of her is.”

 

Shock paled Roxie's face while Amanda stormed into the room and screamed, “No! Don't ask anything of that damn abomination that ate our mother John!”

 

“This is important to all of us.” John reasoned holding firm before he addressed her, “We all just need some peace after everything that's happened Amanda.”

 

“No dammit! We need justice John!” Amanda huffed before she said, “Everyone should band together to kill that abomination so the lord's wrath may devour that giant whore and send her straight into the bowels of hell!”

 

“That's enough Amanda!” Raising his tone John commanded, “Now stop acting like a foolish child! I have decided this and I won't change my mind.”

 

As John headed for the door Roxie grabbed him from behind as she said, “Please just be careful John, we can't lose you too.”

 

While Amanda stood quiet stewing in her anger John simply answered, “It will be okay, I will come back.”

 

Leaving his sisters inside the house he scrolled out wiping his forehead as he gazed upon the blonde behemoth laying on her side before him. Once getting within 50 feet of her body John's throat contracted to swallow as his own heart beat faster over what he was going to ask. Feeling a shiver run down his spine upon taking a glance at her navel as memory of his trip inside Justine's stomach to surfaced.

 

Before he could bring himself to speak however Justine's watery eyes fixated on him as she cried, “John, I wish none of this ever happened! I want things like they were before when I wasn't a giant and everyone was still alive.”

 

Struggling to avoid expressing sympathy John standing in the grasslands tilted his head to the left before he replied, “I should be the one wishing that, after all the rest of us are paying for what you've done.”

 

Descending into sorrow Justine's effort to contain herself faltered as she wailed, “They killed Sarah for what I have done! Why did they have to kill her John? Why.....Why.....just why!”

 

“Maybe it's what you deserved.” John turning away inaudibility mumbled before he invoking a tone of regret said, “All I can say is that I really am sorry Father Wesley's mob killed her, she was a good, kind and God fearing young woman.”

 

Straining to hear him Justine's guilt lingered over her thinking about how much he must hate her for killing his mother. She had repeatably told herself that it was alright if John never forgave her. Except it just wasn't and even though it wasn't entirely reasonable Justine decided she was going to try gaining John's forgiveness again. Wiping her wet face wit her right hand and forcing herself to gain some composure Justine said, “Thank you John for not calling her a witch falsely like everyone else did. So if there's anything I can do to help you please let me know. Because I will do it.......after all it's my fault your mother is... dead.”

 

Even though John found Justine's immense powerful stature to be terrifyingly intimidating he cleared his throat and asked, “Actually there is something I want to ask, where is........ what's left of my mother?”

 

Sitting herself up Justine felt even more intense guilt as she sat before John looking down at his tiny figure. It was quite the question, one that she resisted momentarily until she brought herself awkwardly to speak, “....I-I know where, but it's far away for you to go alone. So I should carry you there.”

 

At first thought John out of fear and throbbing resentment wanted to reject her offer to carry him. However he succumbed to the fact she wasn't known for excelling at giving directions and so in polarized defeat John reluctant to agree replied, “Alright then, but I need to get some things.”

 

After taking a sack and shovel from the barn John came back toward Justine's towering figure. In approaching her hand waiting to lift him up he shivered as memories flashed with a polarizing bang throughout his mind. Forcing himself to move past his conflicting emotions John allowed himself into Justine's massive hands that had patiently waited for him. While her huge blue orbs struggled to avoid adverting away as guilt festered just beneath the soft watery surface.

 

Feeling uneasy from being lifted upward between her fingers John pondered his choice to literally of his own volition place his life into Justine's hands. As John sat in her cupped hand conversation between them was sparse mostly because he didn't want to leave an impression of going easy on her. Though looking at Justine as she carried him the thought of his own burning passion for vengeance inflicted him with guilt over nearly taking the dive to kill her innocent crippled brother for her sins. While also deeply troubled, knowing only by a hair line of his conscience did he not act upon his darkest impulses for revenge.

 

Quite some time passed soaked in the chilled atmosphere of the cool forest before Justine reached the area she last released solid waste. A number of people even this far away from town in this rural village seemed frightened by her appearance as they briskly dashed into their tiny flimsy dwellings. Upon gently placing John near the ground Justine mumbled, “Is there anything else I can do?”

 

Anger rekindled within John as he shook his head in reply signaling his desire for a respectful silence. Looking forward, the pit of his stomach sank deep, cold and hard as he glazed upon the brown mound of remains. It was enough to ignite the polarization of John's emotions between the poles of his raw hatred, his abyss of grief and the chilling knowledge he could merely be a small part of that horrifying collection if Justine had wanted him to be.

 

The sight before him was most decidedly a horror that no force of nature matched. He then fell to his knees upon spotting his mother's clothing within the dark mound. Thoughts raged though John's mind as he wished this wasn't real, that he didn't come here and most of all for his mother not to be gone forever from this earth. Shaking with random convolutions of anger John's composure cracked as deep down in this moment he wished Justine would drop dead for what she had done.

 

Gripping soft moist dirt as he hunched over John nearly cried out just stopping himself short of starting to yell out in blind rage against Justine for what she had done. Lifting his head to glance around however while taking in deeper breathes to calm down John spotted a person signaling him from behind a tree. They were practically begging him to run before trying to flee themselves.

 

In the meantime, Justine's expression changed as she looked around noticing two sets of crowds coming toward her. Looking down at John she feared what might happen and swiftly reached down to scoop him up. Clearly unprepared for the sudden act of being captured and lifted into the air John struggled as he yelled at Justine while being held close to her chest wishing to know why she plucked him from the ground without warning. Ignoring him for the moment Justine's eye's scanned the grounds around her as she spotted some men with torches.

 

The chants of the crowd grew louder as they became emboldened by Russel as he proclaimed, “Monster of abomination whose nature is to consume, steal, kill and destroy......... we shall push you back to the very gates of hell for your sins!”

 

Holding onto John tight Justine shook her head and mumbled, “No, that's not what I am.”

 

“Liar! Evil knows no other tongue than that of lies!” One man shouted as another man yelled, “We shall drive this wicked giant back to the center of the earth where's it's monstrous kind dwell!”

 

Seeing this all unfold made John wonder in fear if he was about to witness Justine slaughter the inhabitants of this community. Looking up to her giant blue wet orbs as her lips quivered caused him to feel confused as he heard Justine then plead, “I know what I did was wrong, but I'm not here to hurt anyone.”

 

“Wrong you say?” A woman in the crowd quipped before she yelled, “No, what you've done is wickedness worthy of death!”

 

Standing in soft dirt with trees crunched under her feet Justine swallowed her guilt before she giving the crowd a smirk argued, “Fine! I can't change what happened and it was horrible, but if I was a monster I would be stumping on you all right now. Attack me if you all wish to die or shut up if you want to live!”

 

With her arms nearly crossed Justine awaited a response as the two crowds slowly came together. Their rebellion seemed to pause as the roar's of demanding retribution quelled into subjugation to their own fear while conversing with each other at below normal indoor volume. Russel seeing the cowardliness in his neighbors boiled with fury as he stormed to the front of the crowd and screamed, “To HELL with you evil giant cunt! We must put this evil witch down now!”

 

Looking up toward the towering unclothed blonde he could see her glaring at him with her huge intense blue orbs. His world shook as she used her monumental creamy bare feet to swiftly imprint the earth that shattered in wake of her steps forward. Before the towering blonde came to a halt her right foot trapped three men under it's massive weight. Other people around him ran, fell over themselves and screamed as suddenly a giant hand came barreling down. Before even taking one step back the massive hand impacted him as though a horse plowed into him and then proceeded to clamp around his whole body. Russel dazed from the impact screamed in agony as the colossal blonde brought him up to her face.

 

Justine's teeth were grinding each other feverishly as she inspected her object of scorn with her inpatient eye's embellished with white hot burning fury. The only thing that held her back from ending Russel's life in this moment was her promise to Kevin. But even at that the temptation to fully squeeze the life out of Russel's pathetic tiny body was mounting as she thought about what he did to Douglas. Then feeling those struggling under her restrained foot only served to wet her thirst for proving at long last she deserved respect.

 

Now John kept warm in Justine's right hand was terrified at what she might do after witnessing her on impulse snatch a man into her left hand. He saw in her eye's the protracted scream of bloody murder while she parted her lips and scowled, “How dare you call me that! I shall punish you for this and hurting Douglas!”

 

Her heart chilled as she arched her head back while dangling Russel over her parting lips. Justine told herself this was decided, for the sake of Douglas this man was going to leave this world forever. Even her promise to Kevin failed to enter the thick boiling cloud of rage inside her mind as she starved for swift justice in this moment.

 

Russel being held by his legs felt the blood rushing to his head as he gazed down upon the massive wet pick cavern impatiently awaiting his fall. Moist air washed over him as her hot heavy breath left the confines of her mouth. In the next moment he impacted a wet slick surface that immediately retracted into the dripping rank pink entrance leading to her gullet. Then piercing darkness engulfed him as her lips slammed shut. Clawing at the lumpy sticky flesh below in a frantic attempt to escape did nothing to slow his descent. Kicking against the entrance of her throat, Russel was terrified to the bone as he screeched and wailed in pain before feeling a sudden overpowering suction force drag him though a tight slick passageway.

 

Watching Justine's throat bulge brought John an onslaught of terror electrifying his nerves. To his shock she then began coughing and in a flash spat Russel back out onto her hand. Her haste in trying to swallow him had backfired, leaving a soaking wet man in her hand that while laying on his back started to ramble. John after regaining composure asserted himself as he yelled, “Please Justine, don't hurt those people!”

 

Looking at the frightened crowd at her feet Justine's mind cleared the suffocating fog of rage that had impaired her judgment. Regret, doubt and reluctance instilled within as she then watched Russel sit up in her open palm pointing at her while incoherently declaring, “S-SEE.........She is a damn monster......A MONSTER.......... A MONSTER..... HERE TO COMSUME US ALL!”

 

A number of people in the mass of humans crowding around her fled with great prejudice while others raised there pitchforks screaming. The dam of her conscience opened the floodgates allowing guilt to pour into her mind as she reflected upon how razor close she came to consuming Russel alive over his remark. With Justine's eye's fixated on those renewed with a feverish panic she quivered as she said, “No........no......it's not fair, I-I just don't want to be attacked for what I am.”

 

“Abominations have no right to complain!” One man yelled before he charged toward Justine's foot, clinching a pitchfork with several others in tow doing the same while shouting, “Death to evil witches!”

 

While sticking his burning searing torch to the bare flesh of Justine's foot one other man yelled, “Burn unholy creature!”

 

Flinching to the heat of the flames Justine took a few steps back releasing those she had pinned under her foot. While in doing so nearly crushing one of her attackers under her left foot as it knocked over a few trees. As she then looked around her feet Justine grew frustrated with their attempt's to attack as they climbed over and went around the fallen crushed trees. Then as her eye's wondered a bit she then spotted Douglas with his other family members in the rear of the crowd.

 

Being held gently in her hand John wondered what exactly was going though his blonde captors mind as she seemed to waver in her resolve. At this point however he didn't care, he just wanted to do what he agreed to come for and go back home where he could touch firm stable ground once again. While trying to clear the air John at last called out to the crowd below, “I know this giant has committed grave sin here and in my town as well, but if she really wanted to kill you folks it would have been over by now. So please stop this!”

 

It was strange to hear him of all people intervene, but Justine felt grateful as the mob quieted down while halting in it's tracks. Though her eye's then saw a woman whom she heard faintly screaming into the crowd. Before long she gathered it was about her son and in that moment of realization Justine's heart sank. For she knew he was still somewhere deep inside her, long dead and that his remains are just awaiting to be expelled.

 

Not wishing to fight the locals Justine brought her frustrations into check as she took a few bellowed breaths in a pause of thought. Looking at the frightened men below it was obvious her choices so far fueled their fears that she was a monster. So despite her scorn toward Russel Justine bent down and placed him carefully back down to the edge of the crowd. While being down on her knees she now hovering over the crowd composed herself to assure them, “Please hear me out, I really don't want to kill you people and I am not asking you for forgive me right now. I just wish for the chance to atone for what I have done and if this were not true I would have killed you all by now. All I ask from you people is peace.”

 

At first the crowd seemed to finally calm down, but then Douglas having made his way toward the front of the crowd gathered the will to firmly speak up as he accused her, “I gave you peace.... trusted you before, even invited you to sleep near my dwelling and yet I haven't seen my grandson since. Are you responsible for this Justine or am I to believe you have only killed the five we have seen in your dung?

 

Shacking her head Justine trembled on her knees. Justine felt remorse sweltering within her causing her eye's to puff up with tears as she looked away and mumbled, “It's not like what you think....... he was the monster. Not me......not me.”

 

“See Douglas you fool, it's in her nature to kill us, steal from us and consume us.” Russel in the midst of the crowd regaining composure boasted with pride before he chuckled in asserting, “I mean after all losing your grandson to her is the natural wage God levied against you for trusting an evil abomination of sorcery!”

 

This wasn't fair in Justine's mind at all as she was the one defiled and violated yet she was the one demonized as a monster. Then as memories surfaced of the night Douglas's grandson climbed up her body and tried to enter her genital tract ire flared up within Justine. This soon led to deep seated boiling rage surfacing as she fumed, “No it's not my nature to kill without reason! He violated and entered me during the night, so I gave him exactly what he deserved!”

 

Many in the crowd were puzzled as they struggled for a moment to picture what had happened. While Douglas having brushed off Russel's remark took a deep breath soaking in this abyss of polarizing emotion surrounding him. Boiling with the pain of betrayal and turning to Justine in rage he finally snapped, “How could you betray my trust and do this Justine! He was a foolish young man for God's sake, killing him couldn't have been the only answer for his transgressions.”

 

Hearing this caused Justine to flinch as she used her free hand to give her chattering teeth nails to nimble upon. She quickly felt her conscience prying at her defiance think about Marvin and the choice to swallow him alive. She could have just turned him in to Douglas and allowed him to deliver punishment, but in that moment the cold ink stain of her past blinded her and the rolling flashing images of her memories ignited impulsive fury. Shame, guilt and regret took predominance in her mind as she allowed herself to take responsibility for Marvin's death. Wishing to reply her throat was parched for words that failed to come and therefor she lacked excuse in her choices.

 

“It was dark, I had a nightmare A-And......A-And” Justine began to shudder before she collected herself to apologize, “I'm sorry Douglas, I really..........really am S-Sorry!”

 

Looking down at Douglas a mere old frail man in the crowd Justine's massive wet puffy blue eyes awaited his reply as she glanced over to John held in her right hand. He withheld his tongue in this matter as the confusion that ruled his mind was painted across his face. Then she felt fire burning near her resting knee cap as one man holding a torch yelled, “Enough of this foolishness! Leave this place now giant and never come back ye abomination of witchcraft!”

 

One by one the crowd swiftly stirred into a frenzy as the crowd swarmed around Justine's legs that she sat upon resting on the ground. The chant's began as the mob almost in unison yelled at her to leave and never return in their own way. Feeling a sudden spiking pain of the burning flames from a number of torches Justine screamed as she yelled, “OW! STOP! STOP NOW!”

 

Unwilling to bare the flames charring her flesh a moment longer she swiftly slammed her left hand down upon two of the men that persisted in attacking her left leg with blistering hot flames. She felt their bodies crunch in a mere faction of a second and upon standing up looked at her palm covered in thick layers of wet bright scarlet clumps.

 

Wiggling her toes Justine's patience snapped in two as she had struggled with trying to control her temper. Placing her foot into the middle of the crowd she trapped half a dozen men under the sweaty firm flesh of her sole. Taking charge of the situation she ordered, “No! Enough of your foolishness, I demand you people to stop attacking me right now or else those under my foot will die!”

 

Douglas stumbled back after having seen Justine's creamy building sized foot land nearly right in front of him. He could hear cries of pain and help as grown able bodied men struggled to escape the sandwich Justine created between her foot's firm sweaty flesh and the ground covered in broken trees. Then after hearing her demand he craned his neck up at the enraged towering blonde as she then bellowed, “That burn really hurt! So now I am beyond done playing games with you foolish people! You people will help John get his mothers remains and if you people harm even the hair on his head I will bring fury worse than the fires of hell upon you all!”

 

John seeing the raging fires of wrath burning white hot behind Justine's massive blue eyes cleared his anxious throat. While also mindful of the fact he was surrounded by her giant fingers in her right hand and that she had reached the ends of her patience. Seeing the men below drop their pitchforks and gawk up at their awe inspiring blonde colossus gave John chills. He didn't appreciate until this moment that she could decide to become a conquer of towns and possibly a whole nation if that was her desire.

 

Taking in the faint struggle under her foot Justine felt a rush of power as the temptation to fully compress them into the earth attempted to stimulate her. However guilt and her own promise to try harder not to kill quickly led her to remove her foot from those trapped by it. Seeing the crowd settled in bone chilling fear she carefully reached down for Douglas whom tried to flee from her in vain.

 

Still standing Justine brought the elderly man up to eye level as he screamed profanity at her. Guilt poured into her heart as she thought about how betrayed he must feel. Then thinking of Kevin made things even worse as she had killed two men attacking her. In her own subconscious it was a blurry line between seeing the people that attacked her as human and seeing them as bugs threatening her. It mattered not how logical having a intense fear of bugs was, only that she experienced this fear that often demanded she act upon it impulsively. Trying to put aside her anger toward those that burned her foot she took on a soft tone and apologized, “Douglas, I-I mean it.......W-when I say that I really am sorry for killing him.”

 

Being in Justine's grip was horrifying to Douglas as she used her bloody hand to scoop him up and now he had to swallow his own vomit as he bathed in gore. The red messy sticky goo for a while had him screaming as he felt hard sharp bone fragments scrape against him. Even though she didn't intend to frighten him this way the last thing Douglas wanted to do was set Justine's wrath upon himself. Knowing that would surely be a very unpleasant experience, he mindfully suppressed his own anger to reply, “ Justine, sorry doesn't fix murder and he...... my dear grandson is gone forever. But if you could tell me where my grandson is now it would help my family heal.”

 

Almost on cue Justine's intestines loudly groaned as she felt pressure mounting inside her bowels. Looking at the shaking old man within her clutches made Justine wonder if there was even a chance he might still wish to help her. As his request reverberated though her mind it caused her to become highly self conscious, knowing she had not yet released fecal matter since swallowing Marvin. Justine biting her bottom lip glanced away before she hesitated, “I h-haven't......... I-I mean he's still not out yet.”

 

For a moment Douglas was confused, but once the dot's inside his mind connected a wave of sickness hit him with the heat and force of a falling star. It took every scraping bit of his will power to avoid throwing up on to his captors massive hand that contained him. Staring into Justine's massive intoxicating blue orbs he was at a loss for reason as he asked himself how could she, a seemingly kind girl upon first impression have done something so monstrous to people. When he had enough of pondering her nature he cringed, “My God in heaven........ Y-You really did........ eat him.”

 

After standing in silence for sometime Justine placed John upon the ground near the crowd that in short order agreed to help him gather his mother's remains. Convinced John would not be harmed Justine implied her need to relieve herself soon to Douglas after he told her his family demanded Marvin's remains. Staying within sight of John, the crowd and brushing off her feelings of embarrassment over being watched she picked a spot to unleash the byproducts of her internal plumbing.

 

On the ground littered with broken trees John along with others gawked as the radiant towering blonde readied herself over a nearby area. Once she allowed her organic floodgates to open, a hot yellow waterfall impacted the grounds below her stance. As she then began to cringe while releasing a long brown log John overheard men behind him say, “That giant witch is using our land as her damn dumping ground.”

 

After finishing her business Justine looked at Douglas closely. Holding him in her hands she wondered if he could ever forgive her. Part of her thought, (I don't even know what to say. Does he see me as a evil monster after what I did? Is he is going to hate me forever?)

 

“B-before I leave, I have to know if you still even want to cure or help me?” Justine then finally asked

 

“I've had enough of your pretending!” Douglas snapped as he then ranted, “Quit acting the part of a poor little nice girl claiming to be hurt and lost! You don't need help and if there was a way to change you back, everyone would want you burned at the stake for your wickedness!”

 

“No! I am not lying about being sorry!” Justine crying pouted while tightening her grip upon the old man as she then complained, “I thought you understood me, that you cared about me and yet thou has condemned me instead like everyone else! I never asked for this...... I never wanted this and yet.....yet everyone wants to hurt me. It's just not fair!”

 

“I see now” Douglas sighed before he cold in tone said, “You're still a child that complains the world isn't fair, that life isn't fair and that people owe you forgiveness, respect and trust. All you know how to do is cry and throw a fit when asked to take responsibly for anything.”

 

“T-that's not true!” Justine spat trembling with anger before she swelled up with tears.

 

Seeing the towering blonde begin to melt down crying sent waves of innate anxiety over John as he waded though the rank yellow pond with other men to collect remains. The more her eyes puffed up with grief the more a sinking boulder in his gut told him she was feeling emotionally trapped and cornered. A very bad sign for them all if this led to sudden volcanic eruption of her wrath. He desperately wanted to yell very the ears off the old man for testing Justine's emotional control, but he kept his aggressive tone in tact as he kept badgering her about not going far enough to atone.

 

Then words came forth from Douglas that John knew spelled trouble in bold capital letters as the old man in mindless blind rage yelled, “There is nothing you can do to change this wicked giant! Because you will always be a EVIL MONSTER and ABOMINATION of nature!”

 

Thick black oil like rage was set ablaze in Justine's veins. Her sadness, remorse and guilt all vaporized as the hot wet sticky tar of her anger boiled over with lighting quick rage. Taking a ridged stance she clinched the ungraceful old man harshly as temptations ripped though her conscience with the fury of a stupendously powerful hurricane. One thought echoed with nail scratching intensity as she began walking over to the crowd. With each earth shattering step she took Justine's figure cast a ever larger impeccable shadow upon them.

 

Watching from below John's worst fear was confirmed as Justine stood over them and her voice bellowed, “You betrayed me Douglas! You never cared about me and only used me to hurt Russel!”

 

Then the colossal towering blonde bent down soon reaching for a woman that at first yelled in anger before falling over in terror screaming. It was of no challenge to Justine's massive hand as it imprisoned the thin fairly attractive woman still screaming her head off and then proceeded to hoist her into the air. The worst of it had yet to come as John peered into Justine's massive savage vicious blue dilating eye's. With her upper row of teeth clamping down upon her lower lip he thought Justine was ready to kill. No he knew she felt justification in this moment and if he didn't speak up something horrifying was going to happen.

 

Temptations trampled throughout her mind as Justine stared at the woman in her hands knowing this was the mother of Marvin and more importantly the daughter of Douglas. In her mind such a failure of a mother shouldn't exist and she was done treating people as equals. They didn't see her as a person, they didn't care if this was her fault or not. Being a giant was enough for those so called people to demonize her and so treating them as beneath her was only fair. Part of her tried to fight this feeling of justified dehumanization of people, but as the words of Douglas saying no one could care about her echoed she sank into a cold dark abyss. The whispers of queen inside her mind carried a new meaning as she swiftly expanded her idea of conquest to beyond her town and human subjects are her slaves, are less important than her and the worst of them should be nothing more than her food.

 

“Douglas........I was going to leave here in peace, but now I will show you what a REAL DAMN MONSTER of nature looks like!” Justine boomed before she licked her lips and dangled the frightened screaming woman near her watering mouth.

 

Watching from below John saw the eye's of the crusty old man inside Justine's hand swelling wide open with terror. John could only stare as the towering gorgeous blonde moistened her lips, before giving a long lick to the screaming woman. This poor woman kicked and clawed upon Justine's huge wet tongue the whole time as she struggled mindlessly against it giving her a thick wet lick.

 

“She taste so good that I can't wait to gobble her up.” Justine giggled before she firm in tone pronounced, “That's right little pest, I am going to eat her because I am the queen of this world or will be soon enough and you all are to know your place as my property now.”

 

John swallowed in disbelief as he heard those words. His mind raced to explain her sudden shift in worldview. Then as recent and past event's flashed though his mind, an idea plowed into him. He didn't know if it was wise to speak, but there was little time for doubt as he called out Justine and yelled, “Don't do this Justine! You don't have to be a monster!”

 

“It's far too late for that John.” Justine retorted as she then growled, “I AM CURSED! Damned to be this monster and there is no more atonement left for me. I was so foolish to believe that I could ever be like other people again for I am meant to be queen of this world!”

 

“But that's insane! You aren't queen of the world as no one can rule this world but God!” John hollered back at her

 

“How dare you!” Justine huffed as she glared down at John before she warned, “John...... don't make me angry with you too! Those people and this world decided I am a monster and so that is what I must be!”

 

Those words reverberated though John's mind as fear convoluted throughout his body while standing knee deep in her urine. He greatly hesitated to reply as this was the wrong time to push her buttons. Staring into her memorizing blue orbs was a toxic mixture of hate and despair. It was obvious Justine believed there was no right choice left for her. She felt cornered and was lashing out in rage fueled by desperation. The desperation to be accepted as still being human. His mind flashed back to the moment rage nearly consumed him and poisoned his soul. He was within mere steps of snuffing out a helpless innocent life for revenge. At this rate, Justine was heading for a permanent transformation into something horrifying.

 

Remembering his former role model John struggling to keep looking up carefully spoke as he then appealed, “Please...... I don't want to see you this way Justine! I know they hurt you, but don't let the devil win! And you know, your brother Kevin wouldn't want you to do this!”

 

Those words shattered the hot intense fog of wrath that predominated her mind. Justine looking at the frightened crowd knew Kevin would be horrified by what she had done and was going to do. Tear's poured out as she then looked away momentarily toward the lake. Justine's legs trembled as she then fell to her knees as she thought about what her brother would think of her. She promised him to be better, yet was so consumed by poisonous resentment, bitter anger and burning rage that she allowed the wide road to hell itself rise from the depths of her own heart to threaten annihilation of her remaining humanity.

 

Bellowing with grief Justine mumbled, “I-I will let them live.”

 

John watched as the towering blonde then placed her hands toward the ground. He breathed a sigh of relief as Justine released Douglas and his daughter from her grasp. Seeing her sit he could tell her eye's tracked them as they made haste in leaving for home. However Douglas before leaving took a moment to give John a stark warning, “I once thought she needed kindness and compassion, but what she needs is a lesson taught by an iron rod no one has.”

 

Then John heard Justine's booming voice as she pouted, “I am choosing to spare you foolish people because my friend wanted me to have mercy, but I am still going to eat some horses and drink from your lake before leaving!”

 

Instilled stress over the whole situation dried Justine's throat driving her to going to the near by lake to satisfy her deep thirst. Justine went alone to the lake as she thought John didn't need her to hover over him and the group the whole time they picked though her old solid waste for remains. Looking at her dirt covered face reflecting back brought on a new wave of grief as she tried cleaning her bloody hand off shaking as she realized those gross red smears were people not that long ago. Even after the gore washed off her hands Justine trembled as her anger was wholly replaced with guilt over her choices.

 

After taking in her fill of water Justine's stomach growled as she desired dinner for herself. Rubbing her flat belly she thought about the ration plan leading to lost weight. Having already decided she would eat, Justine readied herself to visit Russel's pasture of horses before going back to return John home.

 

Upon arrival at Russel's pasture of horses, Justine picked up two of the galloping frightened creature's and thoroughly chewed them into wet meat piles before swallowing their bodies in wet chunks. Then after picking up a third horse and shoving the flailing creature into her watering maw Justine cringed as she crushed it between her teeth. After feeling the last chunk of horse meat drop into her stomach she mindfully placed her hand over her belly and felt around her thin rib cage while trembling at the thought of running out of animals to consume. Getting back up Justine then stepped back into the woods knocking over large trees with ease as she made her way back to where she left John.

 

Meanwhile John along with men from this local area kept digging though the large putrid brown mound for clothing and bones of the unfortunate souls that perished in this way. Wading though the large pond of yellow reeking fluid he coughed as his eye's watered from the smell before making it back to dry land. Unable to keep his stomach settled he sat throwing up inside his mouth while trembling in disbelief as he held a sack between his fingers, knowing it contained all that remained of his mother.

 

Seeing a man dressed in fine black clothing approaching John stood up quietly and waited for him to speak first out of respect.

 

The elderly member of the clergy then asked, “I heard what happened, but why trust that giant at all?”

 

“Father I don't understand.” John replied while hoping for clarification

 

Taking a moment to think the priest then firmly spoke, “Call me Father Randy and what I mean is why say that abomination of God's creation can change when you have seen her nature?”

 

“Because....... I don't think she wants to be a monster.” John slowly replied as he then said, “All I know is that I want the hate, accusations and killing to end. If trying to kill or hurt her is pointless, then maybe God want's us to show love and call her to repentance.”

 

“That's madness!” A man overhearing them yelled as he then shouted, “We can't reason with an abomination of nature for it's not some young girl, but a possessed monster!”

 

Then one man pointing at John accused, “Only a sorcerer could look at everything that abomination has done and claim it doesn't want to be a monster!”

 

“H-He must have cast a wicked curse from demons upon her!” A man then remarked

 

A crowd soon gathered around John as men came from the rancid yellow fluid to hear the accusations. Then coming to the front one man steaming with anger while shaking in fear pointed at John and demanded, “Burn him! Burn that young man, that sorcerer, that caster of curses before he commits more acts of abomination by creating more giants!”

 

Terror dripped into John's heart as he saw the deep fear lingering behind the crowd of eye's fixated upon him. He struggled to defend himself as he blurted out, “I am not a sorcerer! I-I have no idea how to cast curses!”

 

Reason soon evaporated from the minds of those stirring within the crowd as fear consumed them. Slowly but surely the shouts began as people believed John was a sorcerer and that he did bring a giant woman upon them to carry out wicked plots against them. With each passing moment the glare of their eye's became more savage as they sought to purge themselves of their own object of fear.

 

Father Randy trying to keep himself composed then stood in front of John and said, “Stop acting like fools! He got the giant to calm down and now you people are really going to kill him for saving your very life's!”

 

“That's because he controls her with a curse!” One of the men shouted before he then exclaimed, “He must be ticking us so he can place a evil curse on one of our women next! Those that practice witchcraft and sorcery must be put to death!”

 

As a faint thumping noise was heard though a momentary break in the speech and chants before a tall middle aged man walking by stopped. Seeing what was going on, he soon placed himself between John and the fearful crowd hoping to stall a messy situation before blood was spilled. Then one other man divesting himself from the crowd spoke up and said, “You can't kill him! That giant will have our heads if you fools don't stop this right now!”

 

“NO! He must die or more curses from hell shall create giants to kill us!” A man shouted in coming to the front of the crowd.

 

A number of men then became overwhelmed with fear and fled upon realizing almost dozen men in the crowd still wanted to go though with killing John. Before any more words were exchanged the first fist impacted it's target as the tall traveling middle aged man took a blow. John did what he could to fight the frightened crowd of men off but the Priest backed away as he watched the tussle unfold before his eyes.

 

Returning to where she left John stuck worry into her heart upon seeing the unfolding hand to hand combat in the small crowd ahead. Justine's foot steps greatly sped up and without care she bent over to pluck John out of the brawl that had spiraled far out of control at this point. Having to pull a man off John she quickly tossed him into the nearby pond of her urine.

 

Seeing the towering blonde charge into action left the men in awe as half of them stopped mid fight to gawk at the naked beautiful woman as she in quick succession crushed trees under her feet. Once her thin over towering figure arched over the crowd John looked up never more relieved in his life as the men began to flee. Other than the one grabbing onto him with meat hooks of steal as though he was an enraged salty crab. What shocked John the most was despite the fast approaching massive feminine hand the crusty stubborn man still wouldn't stop trying to drag him down to the ground. In a flash John felt her warm massive fingers lift them both into the air within a firm grasp before seeing her other hand come pinch the aggressive man's shoulders.

 

Bearing witness to the act of the buff strong man being ripped away with ease sent chills down Johns spine as he watched this now defenseless man screaming for help within Justine's other hand. Then with a causal movement of her fingers releasing him she sent him flying. Once the screaming man plunged into the yellow large pond of her warm more recent liquid waste John chuckled as he saw him yelling after spitting out the surely disgusting piss.

 

Being carried in her hands John watched as those left below fled in terror and his blonde captor proceeded to pick up the sacks filled with remains. Conflict embroiled within his mind as he couldn't help reliving his mother's death while being held so close to the pile of sacks that contained what could be recovered of her body. Adding to this horror was seeing her earlier freshly excrete solid waste that contained a number of bodies that he didn't dare investigate. It all was enough to cause his stomach to turn over. Afflicted with sicking disgust and horror John was, for he knew what being inside her meant.

 

Yet the fact remained echoing inside his mind that Justine spared him. Not just that, but that she tried to release his mother and the others from the grievous fate of being digested inside her. He began to think if they had extended kind understanding instead of a harsh sword, maybe she never would have butchered the group of people he was part of. Looking up at her massive faded blue eyes he wondered what she was about to say as a sound from the back of her throat began to come to his forward attention.

 

“Don't worry John, I am going to take you home now.” Justine said delicate in tone while giving him a faint smile before apologizing, “ S-Sorry that I always cause so much anguish and trouble.”

 

Hearing those words gave John comfort and with a dragged out reluctance he confessed, “Thank you for getting me out of that fight before those guy's killed me. And while I am still more angry about my mother's death than you could ever understand, I think it's time for us to move past it. As hating you forever and refusing to forgive only hurts myself. Just please remember everyone is scared and that there are many parents worried to death that you might hurt their children.”

 

Those word's weighed heavily upon Justine as she felt grateful that he finally was willing to forgive her. However guilt hung over her as she realized those people were justified to feel overwhelming mind numbing fear. With tears Justine seeing distress behind John's eye's brought herself to ask, “H-How could you forgive m-me? A-Are you scared of me John?”

 

Chills ran down John's spine as the answer was a unquestionable resounding yes. He was terrified to the bone of anything that might provoke Justine after what he had seen. Even so her massive blue eye's filled with regret awaited patiently for his reply. The honest response, might very well be his swift undoing. Keeping the fact his life was being gently held between her massive fingers tightly tucked inside his mind. John then swallowed his fears in clearing his throat and with care said, “I was scared out of my mind of you. But then I remembered you are still the same girl I saw picking flowers, beating clothing on the rocks near the river and that understood me when my father died. Maybe I am still afraid, but I just can't hold on to the hate and anger anymore Justine.”

 

That cheered Justine up greatly as she held John close to her massive bare chest. Her smile seemed to glow with joy as she replied, “You have always had a kind heart John. If you ever need my help again I will be more than glad to lend a hand so long as it's not house work. As I might break it if I tried to work with such small things.”

 

As the sun's tint changed to a bright orange John wondered if he had forgiven a sinner or enabled a monster. He could only hope his gut feelings were right and that Justine actually wanted to change for the better. As his gorgeous towering blonde friend carried him while crushing trees in her wake John kept the conversation going while avoiding sensitive topic's as he really didn't want to see her dark side rearing it's terrifying head again.

 

Thankfully for John the track back to town in her hands was uneventful as she seemed more than content with his forgiveness. The few people he saw seemed quick to clear themselves far outside her path as they soon came close to his farm. After being placed gently upon the ground with the stacks filled with remains Justine's smile dimmed as she went back into the forest where her head towered over the weak thin trees that collapsed in her wake as her foot steps trampled even the most stubborn of the trees.

 

Now John enlisting the help of his sister Roxie carried the sacks filled with remains to the barn. It was a dreadful task, knowing those were once people with hopes, dreams and loved ones. Now nothing more than piles of bones to be put into the ground to dwell with the worms.

 

Coming back into the house John was immediately met with anger as Amanda yelled, “I hate you! That abomination KILLED MY MOTHER! If you were a real man you would be trying to kill that giant monster instead of coddling her!”

 

At this point John had more than enough of Amanda's rebellion and grabbed her tightly. He then got in her face as he then chastised her, “I said before I left that this matter was settled! Any other man would have smacked you and put you in your place by now. So don't be foolish of what you wish for sister.”

 

Ripping away from his grip Amanda cried as she then stumped her keel on the ground before shouting, “Fine then! I will go out and find men that aren't a cowardly manchild like you to kill that abomination!”

 

Before John could respond Amanda had already exited though the backdoor treading out into the night. As he ran out only a faint outline of her body could be seen as the cover of darkness blurred her figure. Even as he ran out into the plains and shouted for her to return she kept going not daring to look back. Exhausted John came back into the house dismayed and quietly went to bed unsure of how he could ever keep the household together.

 

@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@

 

Meanwhile Kevin wondered when Justine was going to come back as he then coughed while swallowing snot. With puffy eyes and a runny nose he sat up with Christina's help as she tried to assist him in drinking water. Then he heard a faint boom of a tree falling over followed by a similar sound in quick succession. Kevin knew this was his sister as he awaited for her massive face to hover over the entrance of the cave.

 

Christina on the other hand felt a chilling fear as the damp cavern dripped upon her head. She knew Kevin had caught some illness and feared it might turn severe. Right now he just sneezed and coughed every now and then, but if he had a fever. If something happened it was her skin on the line and this thought dominated her mind as she tried to keep Kevin conformable.

 

Once Justine had seen her brother she let out a bellowing yarn as she saw the last bit of sun light fade. Then getting down on her knees away from the cave she committed herself to a short prayer feeling thankful to be forgiven by John before laying down. On her back Justine gazed up at the field of stars and pushed her regrets away as she then drifted to sleep.

End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Also sorry it took longer than half-life 3 to update the story.

Amanda's Resolve by classified

 

 

Amanda after arguing with John in a rushed huff went during the night to visit Father Wesley due to having heard he survived his close encounter with Justine. She was utterly infuriated with her brother John and infatuated with Father Wesley whom she earnestly believed could still do something about Justine. After a long walk though the dark she entered his church and knowing he was in his back office she tried to keep quiet.

 

 

 

However the wooden floor creaked and released a long moan as the panels beneath her bent under the gravity of her weight. She couldn't help taking a moment to sit upon the forward bench to catch her breath. It had been a long and exhausting night having tread down long winding thin dirt paths covered with nearby grasses. With each suction of the cool air drifting into her lungs she shivered on the verge of tears as her hands griped tight into her thighs.

 

 

 

Collecting her shreds of composure Amanda stood back up and walked toward the back of the church. Then biting her lip she knocked on his office door and with hesitation asked, “C-Can I-I come in father?”

 

 

 

After a short pause the heavy wooden door cracked open as Father Wesley then said, “Yes, but do tell me why you are here this late.”

 

 

 

“Thank you, Father” Amanda blushed while twisting her strands of well kept hair before stepping into the office to then explain, “I heard about what happened and wanted to be sure that you are okay.”

 

 

 

Looking into the twinkling bright eye's of hers he replied, “I have the Lord to thank for my safety child.”

 

 

 

“But I-I heard she ate you!” Amanda exclaimed as she awaited an explanation

 

 

 

With a sigh Priest Wesley reinforced, “I was swallowed, but with the power of prayer and God on my side, she keeled over and released me.”

 

 

 

“Wow that's amazing!” Amanda marveled while bubbling with glee before asking, “So how are we going to get rid of that abomination?”

 

 

 

“Amanda” Priest Wesley started before he took a pause awaiting for her to calm down to explain, “There's nothing more I can do about her, because it's solely up to God's holy and righteous judgment now.”

 

 

 

“N-no......that can't be true. She...that monster needs to pay!” Amanda cried as tears dripped down her face in denial

 

 

 

Taking no pleasure in breaking the hope fading in the twilight of her eyes Priest Wesley said, “I truly am sorry child, but sometimes the Lord works in mysterious ways with his divine providence. So we must all come closer to God during this trial of faith and pray for our deliverance from this evil that we can't overcome on our own.”

 

 

 

Diving in forward Amanda began weeping as she burrowed her head into his chest. Gripping onto his back while quivering she confessed, “Y-You don't...understand............I-I....I AM SCARED TO DEATH! Justine keeps coming to the house and every time she does it's been a living nightmare and terror for me. So please father, let me stay with you tonight.”

 

 

 

Warmed up by Amanda's soft embrace Priest Wesley felt a horrible sting of guilt. As only a few nights ago he exploited her weakness and pleasured himself with deflowering her. Those temping pleasures of the flesh then sprang predatory thoughts into his mind as he felt her ample perky chest and soft skin rub against him.

 

 

 

Suppressing his unsanctified desires he replied, “We are all frightened and afraid my child. As even I cried out to the Lord begging him to deliver us all from this horror. However we both know our heavenly father will protect us during this trial of faith if we turn toward him with a repentant heart.”

 

 

 

Quivering Amanda stayed in Priest Wesley's arms for sometime letting her tears blanket his chest as she then finally got him to agree she could spend the night. Soon they both entered Wesley's room where Amanda looking at older man in the eye's reluctant in tone begged, “Please father....... make love to me tonight so I can wash away my fears of her in my heart with your love.”

 

 

 

“That's” Priest Wesley began with a nervous gulp only to stop himself as he pondered the lies he told her

 

 

 

Seeing him remain unresponsive Amanda became more forward in her request as she kissed him upon the cheek and whispered, “I love you father and believe you are right...... about God meaning for us to be in love together.”

 

 

 

“N-No I....W-We can't” Priest Wesley meekly shuddered as guilt crushed his soul.

 

 

 

Before Amanda could reply Priest Wesley pushed her away as he then confessed, “Amanda it's time I told you the truth. I am in dishonor because what we did the other night was a sin and the fault is mine alone for misleading you. I felt lonely and the pleasures of the flesh tempted me so grievously that I lied about our fornication being sanctioned by God.”

 

 

 

“I can't believe this!” Amanda yelled as she burst into tears. Turning away she clutched her crossed arms before she then snapped, “To think I trusted you so completely that I betrayed the Lord and let you use me to satisfy your sinful lust!”

 

 

 

Hearing Priest Wesley attempting to apologize, Amanda swiftly ran out though the doors with brisk unforgiving haste as the older man found himself unable to catch up. Leaving the old quiet house of worship in the dust she felt revitalized fury ignite within her as she marched along the cool dirt path. Muttering under her breath she then said, “I won't live in fear this way...... not anymore. That abomination will parish or by God as my witness I will die trying to kill her. Because I can only depend on myself now.”

 

 

 

Wondering though the woods Amanda's pride refused to yield to thoughts of returning home as she stumbled in the darkness over a tree root. Spotting a flickering light in the distance behind her Amanda wondered who was carrying the lantern. As curiosity took over she closed in upon them until they asked, “What are you doing out here so late young lady?”

 

 

 

Looking back at the scruffy middle aged man that called out Amanda carefully answered, “I was just going back home sir.”

 

 

 

“Young lady I am asking you why you are out this late at night.” He retorted in a firm tone while holding the swaying lantern

 

 

 

Flustered by the question Amanda only too aware of the darkness surrounding her replied, “Really sir, it's nothing for you to worry about.”

 

 

 

“Even so it's the middle of the night young lady and at the very least I should escort you back home for your safely.” He offered with softer tone of concern

 

 

 

Thinking that confessing directly that she didn't want to go home would likely result in disciplinary action against her. Amanda instead choose to be cunning when she disclosed, “It's just........ the giant has been near our house a lot recently and it really scare's me to be there knowing she roams around eating people. So I am so very thankful you are willing to take such risk at night.”

 

 

 

The middle aged man gulped as he wiped his forehead while taking his time before suggesting, “Glad to be of help, but if you are still scared you could stay the night at my house instead since it's so late already.”

 

 

 

“Oh thank you so much sir, I am very grateful for your offer of allowing me to spend the night at your house.” Amanda responded earnestly

 

 

 

After taking a brief walk with her host Amanda was soon entering a small cozy dwelling filled with an assortment of family members both young and old that seemed almost detached from the reality Justine's existence imposed upon the town. Amanda knew it had to be on their minds, but not having experienced personal loss from Justine it just wasn't real to them in the same way it was to her. When settling down to sleep she peered out the foggy blown glass window thinking of how terrifying Justine's stature was. Despite trying to reassure herself repeatably, Amanda in drifting to sleep couldn't hardly contain the cold blooded fear of Justine's size or her festering anger toward Father Wesley’s betrayal causing inner chaos within herself.

 

 

 

@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@

 

 

 

Meanwhile Justine tossing and turning over during the night moaned in discomfort as she felt her bladder prodding for release. Swallowing she felt her throat was parched causing her to feel even more irradiated as getting a calm comforting smooth nights sleep since becoming a giant seemed almost impossible while exposed naked to the elements. After walking some distance away to unleash her liquid waste, Justine while squatting she heard her flat belly groan. Then running her hand from her belly button upward she could feel the spaces between a number of her ribs. Thinking of future meals was something often on her mind now with each passing day that she thinned John's herd of cattle.

 

 

 

Turning her focus back to quenching her thirst Justine then headed toward the river. The field of stars in the clear sky's above was a touch of delight in face of otherwise unpleasant factors as she dealt with the cool air abasing her skin and debris sticking under her feet with each step forward. Upon reaching the river banks Justine planted her knees on each side of the flowing stream before lowering herself to drink. As her throat eagerly guzzled the cool water entering though her parting lips Justine suddenly felt something noticeably thrashing all the way down into her stomach.

 

 

 

With how poorly lit her surroundings were Justine wondered if she had mistakenly swallowed a dog or wolf. Having been caught by surprise her eye's popped wide open as she carefully looked around for movement. Straining her eye's Justine then spotted an outline of a person fleeing into the woods. Crawling on all fours she then prowled forward inspecting the woods to satisfy her freshly aroused curiosity.

 

 

 

Peeling away trees blocking her line of sight Justine regained her view of the small mortal still attempting to flee. Their effort soon proved to be in vein as Justine scooped the young girl up gently into her palm. Hearing a high pitched scream in her hand Justine softly tried to reassure her, “I promise I won't hurt you.”

 

 

 

Unable to see a way out of the giant hand without plunging to her death the meek girl felt sick from being lifted up to just below eye level of Justine's massive face. Staring at the colossal sight of Justine’s face the young girl trembled in place before she quavered, “Just please........ don't gobble me up like you ate that fox swimming across the river.”

 

 

 

Now knowing what had gone down her gullet earlier Justine gave a warm reassuring smile before asking, “Your safe with me okay, I just want to ask where your parent's are?”

 

 

 

“At home” The girl belligerently replied

 

 

 

Justine then figured this girl was likely trying to avoid punishment. Probing for answers Justine then asked, “Then shouldn't you also be at home with them? Why are you out this late alone?”

 

 

 

Trembling the girl felt sick to her stomach as she became ever more aware of how high up she was being held in Justine’s hand. After noticeable delay she replied, “I-I just C-came out to drink some water. So please don’t hurt me!”

 

 

 

“I already promised I wasn’t going to hurt you.” Justine replied before telling her, “In fact I will keep you safe until I take you back home alright.”

 

 

 

Those words rung deep inside the girl and not just because Justine’s booming voice came from massive vocal cords. What she had been trying to avoid was upon her and so she asked, “Why are you being so nice to me anyway when you’ve killed other people?”

 

 

 

The smile across Justine's face was wiped out as she pondered the question. If only but for a moment Justine wondered why she hadn’t become an unfeeling monster killing everyone in her path due to this cruse she now endures. Looking at the girl inside her hand Justine withheld degrees of emotion as she replied, “Because they made me angry and I thought they were bad people. I don’t want to hurt good people and I want to help out when I can, but sometimes they want to hurt me so I have to deal with them.”

 

 

 

Becoming more trusting the girl finally introduced herself as she said, “So your not a monster lady like my mom said after all. I heard your name was Justine, mine is Betty and I want to see where you live as it must be amazing!”

 

 

 

“Sorry but there’s nothing special about where I sleep Betty.” Justine remarked as she then said, “Besides I think it’s best if I take you back home now.”

 

 

 

Shaking her head Betty replied, “Oh you don’t need to do that, just let me down and I’ll get home on my own.”

 

 

 

With her smile returning Justine said, “I know they might be scared of me, but I insist upon taking you home as I can’t let you go alone this late at night.”

 

 

 

Betty reluctantly then guided Justine toward her home wondering if her parent's are going to be upset at her for leading the giant woman to their home. While riding in Justine's hand she couldn’t help wondering if this night simply meant one more scar or an escalation beyond the worst of her past fears. All she knew for sure is that suspending moment in time by the river with the giant woman beat facing her family any day of the week.

 

 

 

Finally spotting a quaint log cabin below Justine smiled as she started to carefully get down on her knees. Trying to avoid being overly terrorizing the towering blonde sat some distance away and yawned, “Time for you to go home Betty.”

 

 

 

In awe Betty had just watched Justine’s giant mouth gape open as she let out a prolonged yarn before feeling her stomach drop. As she was being gently lowered by Justine’s hand that served as her platform Betty trembled from the cool breeze going up her skirt. Finally reaching the ground Betty looked forward at cabin as light seemed to flicker though it’s old window’s. Yet even after waiting for a door to open no one dared come out to greet them.

 

 

 

Justine quickly grew impatient as she felt like going to sleep already. With a throbbing head pain she growled, “It’s rude to not at least come out here to thank me for bringing your daughter home safely this late at night.”

 

 

 

Soon after this outburst the door opened with both parent’s coming toward Justine with creeping slow steps. Part of Justine felt like it was amusing to watch Betty’s parent’s believe their caution might protect them in the event she really did come to kill anyone. It became even more humorous once she heard the tiny man gripping his pitchfork with every fiber of his being ask, “How are we to know that you aren’t here to kill us giant witch?”

 

 

 

Sitting on the cool ground it was hard for Justine not to chuckle as she almost couldn’t believe he spoke those words. Still holding Betty in her right palm Justine bent over and used her left hand to pick both parents off the ground while enjoying their shock of being so quickly captured. Then rolling her eye’s Justine moaned, “I don’t feel like trying to calm you foolish people down tonight. So please just thank me for bringing your daughter home safe and I will leave alright.”

 

 

 

However being trapped in the giant blonde’s grip both parent’s screamed as they panicked in blind fear. It wasn’t until Betty yelled at them that coherent speech left her mother’s lips as she scowled, “No young lady of my house is going to yell at me ever.”

 

 

 

“I-I…….Sorry mother” Betty meekly spoke as she looked down at Justine’s palm that supported her.

 

 

 

Then looking upward at the blonde’s massive face Betty’s mother took a deep breath before she began, “T-Thank you…….for bringing our daughter home. I apologize for my rudeness and for my daughter's behavior that caused you so much trouble tonight.”

 

 

 

“I am fortunate to have your thanks as others aren’t so kind.” Justine replied while she moved to gently place Betty’s parents on the ground.

 

 

 

Betty’s father embraced his daughter when she ran off Justine’s palm into his arms and then he exclaimed, “Thank God…...Thank you giant for getting my daughter home safe!”

 

 

 

This earned a raised brow from the more prudish mother as she chided, “Our daughter needs to understand disobedience against us is sin and yet foolishly you keep sparing our children the rod. The devil comes to us covering his evil by calling it love and convinces us love simply means nothing but gutless compassion as though that’s all there is. God’s law along with his commandments must be respected and that includes her obedience to us as her mother and father.”

 

 

 

Before he could respond his wife grabbed his daughter Betty and watched quietly as she plowed her hand across Betty’s face with a loud harsh smack. Then watched as Betty sobbed while meekly apologizing for leaving home this late at night. His wife slapped Betty once more before she then said, “You have run away from home, brought the giant to our house and so no matter how much you apologize or cry I must punish you for all this.”

 

 

 

“Dear, please stop this…….it’s too much for her.” Betty’s father pleaded

 

 

 

Striking her husband a number of times in the chest with her fist Betty’s mother screamed, “DAMN YOU! This child runs away from home, brings that unholy abomination right to our doorstep and you want me to just forget about it! I won’t put up with this and I WILL NOT LET THIS GO! I WILL NOT HAVE YOU GETTING IN DAMN MY WAY! YOU HEAR ME! I WON’T HAVE IT!”

 

 

 

Betty tried to pull her mother away from her father, but instead got struck in the jaw as her mother pulled her arm back to strike her father again. He swiftly pushed his wife out of the way and held Betty crying in his arms gently as he faintly saw blood dripping from her lips. Turning to his furious wife he said, “That’s enough……... our daughter has been though plenty of discipline tonight.”

 

 

 

“I will be the only one deciding when Betty has had enough discipline.” Betty’s mother replied as she then bent down to grab a stick.

 

 

 

Reaching down Justine effortlessly plucked Betty’s enraged mother off the ground having seen enough of her abuse to say, “You might not submit to your husband, but one way or the other you will stop beating your children like this.”

 

 

 

Being held in the giant warm hand Betty’s mother lashed back, “You have no right to stop me or tell me how to raise my children!”

 

 

 

Standing back up Justine said, “Let’s take a walk together and then you can decide if I have the right to do this or not.”

 

 

 

Looking up at the towering blonde abducting his wife he clutched his daughter while trying to reassure her of her safety despite believing it could be last time he ever sees his wife again. With each thundering foot step Justine made he trembled as he stared at her titanic voluptuous firm ass. As he saw Justine’s towering figure go away into the distance thought’s of his wife never coming back invoked a moment of relief instead of distress.

 

 

 

Looking up at her captors expressionless face instilled a grand sense of fear into Betty’s mother as her screaming went unnoticed. The reality of how powerless she was had finally kicked in as she beat upon the massive fingers enclosing around her. While the chilled air sent shivers down her spine as she was carried over 100 feet off the ground by the walking living monument that held her tightly within her grip.

 

 

 

Dealing with the woman panicking within her hand Justine stopped by the river to inspect her prisoner and lifted her to eye level before she snickered, “Oh you poor thing being this afraid of me before I have even punished you.”

 

 

 

Insulted by those words Betty’s mother engulfed with rage yelled, “I fear God alone you twisted monster! YOU are the one that should be punished!”

 

 

 

Sitting down upon the riverbank Justine had officially run out of patience with this woman and declared, “I will dunk you into this river over and over until you repent of beating your children or I kill you.”

 

 

 

Only a moment later the pit of her stomach dropped as the giant hand plummeted toward the river. Screaming at the top of her lungs Betty’s mother clawed at the fingers trapping her before suddenly finding herself dunked into fringed cold water. Unable to breathe submerged in darkness of the chilly flowing river she frantically attempted to break free of Justine’s grasp as water entered though her nose. Lashing out at the pillar's of flesh entrapping her Betty’s mother felt her lungs almost burning with demand to taking in fresh air as hot blooded fear drove her over the edge.

 

 

 

As Justine felt the struggle weaken she pulled her hand out of the river and with a lazy glance decided her prisoner wasn’t frightened enough. Moving to dunk her hand back into the river she heard the woman scream while lightly beating upon her fingers. Opening her mouth Justine yawned as she felt the cool water flowing over her hands again while the pitiful struggle of her tiny captive was barely noticed.

 

 

 

Betty’s mother entrapped by the massive hand under a turbulent river was terrified as she underwent the torment of being deprived of air once more. Soon unable to contain her panic or the pain of holding her breath any longer she mindlessly tried to suck in air only to allow water to rage though her wind pipe as it burned her airways with it’s cold indifference. It was blistering torture she endured as the near freezing water poured in and occupied her lungs. Then strength drained from her body and mind as she convoluted in reaction to the cold liquid unwilling to depart from her lungs.

 

 

 

Pulling her hand from the river once more Justine wondered if the woman had died that easily. Dangling Betty’s mother by the legs near her wide blue orbs she looked for movement and under the dim cast of moon light she couldn’t see or feel an indication of life. This began to concern Justine as she didn’t want to explain why she had killed this woman and leave Betty with only one parent. Wanting improved visibility of her prisoner Justine stood up and held Betty’s mother up high toward the moon to illuminate her tiny body.

 

 

 

Feeling the air chill her damp body Betty’s mother painfully coughed up water as she felt blood rushing down into her head. Frantic to speak she coughed though ever more water in need of expulsion to beg, “S….S……….Stop…..P-please……….S-Stop…..I……..R-Repent”

 

 

 

Upon hearing this Justine yawned once more and replied, “About that….I feel hungry, tried and really don’t believe you can change so just go down easy for me before I go to sleep okay.”

 

 

 

Being lowered toward a set of moist parting lips Betty's mother screamed for help as she looked into the wide giant pink abyss and Justine’s giant twinkling ocean blue orbs. Upon making contact with the slick bumpy living surface of Justine’s massive tongue she clawed for dear life at Justine’s fingers to break free. However this struggle was futile as she was sucked into the massive wet cave and pinned between Justine’s massive puffy lips legs first while only her head was graced with fresh air.

 

 

 

Rubbing her stomach Justine began walking toward the hideout while struggling to keep both eye’s open. Enjoying having her preferred food struggling inside her mouth Justine purred as she gently sucked upon her tender horrified prey. Then Justine thought (I know that I promised my brother and Mark I wouldn’t eat anyone else. But there is just no way I can let this worthless woman beat her children in rage anymore. She can’t be trusted with going back and as queen it’s my duty to protect the innocent from evil people.)

 

 

 

It should have disturbed Justine that choosing to take a life again was never more casual than in this dispassionate moment. Instead walking under the cool breeze Justine reached her resting spot her justifications spun her heart into a confidence that removing Betty's mother from life was an easier more secure way to protect the innocent young Betty along with her siblings. Then sitting down Justine felt her conscience bobble to the surface as she was dwelling on her promise to Kevin. Doubting herself she wondered if there was even a point in trying to keep it since she had killed so many other people.

 

 

 

Crying in the wet dark reeking cavern of Justine's mouth Betty’s mother broken in spirit whimpered, “Queen Justine please for the love of God spare me. I am not a wicked mother……... it’s just that I don’t want my children to burn in hell for their sin. Please…...I won’t hurt them like that anymore just let me out.”

 

 

 

Hearing this Justine’s conscience prodded her to spit the woman out onto her hand. Irritated with the whole situation including her growling stomach Justine’s face was stern as she warned, “If I do let you go, just know next time my ears will be shut and putting an end to you will be how I fix things.”

 

 

 

Soaked in warm fluids Betty's mother trembling with fear replied, “I understand your highness!”

 

 

 

Moving to put the terrified woman back toward her face Justine scolded, “No you don’t or else you would be giving me more reason to believe your repentance and cries for mercy.”

 

 

 

“I-I…...Please forgive my failure as a mother. I promise that I won’t lose my patience and harm my children anymore. I-I...I-I repent of beating my children out of hatred and want nothing more than to live in peace with my family.” The frightened woman begged earnestly with her life hanging in the balance

 

 

 

Applying more grip force Justine waited a moment before she ridiculed her, “I wonder how many times Betty begged you to stop beating her and you just kept on going. However you begged for me to stop after such a short time that I don’t believe you understand what you have done to them. Really I think more than your spirit needs to break tonight before I can accept your repentance.”

 

 

 

“Please have mercy!” Betty’s mother shouted as she then pleaded, “I forsake my past and everything I did wrong to my children! In the name of God I am begging you not to harm me!”

 

 

 

Growing even more tried Justine yawned once more and placed the woman upon the ground. Before releasing her Justine said, “Be thankful I want sleep more than dealing with you and remember that next time will be your last.”

 

 

 

Upon finally being free on the grass from Justine’s giant fingers Betty’s mother briefly thanked God for life before running away. She traversed the forest, crossed the river and once home went to her husband for emotional support. However she escaped rest that night as Justine's warning rung through her mind relentlessly and instead balled up crying at the horror of drowning along with nearly being swallowed whole.

 

 

 

Laying down Justine looking up at the cool star filled sky thought about how close she had come to ending a life again. How the actions of Betty’s mother stirred up a cold resentment and brought the razor edge of temptation knocking on her door. Justine couldn’t help thinking letting Betty’s mother go was a mistake as memory’s of her father’s beatings came into the forefront of her mind. Frustrated with herself Justine rolled over onto her belly and tried to focus on peaceful thoughts. Struggling with her resentment, her guilt and fear of who she could become Justine sat up rubbing her hands together.

 

Shivering from the cool air she then prayed, “Dear Lord, please help me if I think of killing someone like that again. I know my moral sins blind me from your righteous and separate me from your love, but I-I…...”

 

 

 

Justine felt like a switch had flipped in her mind. She just could not finish her sentence as she looked inward and realized her own attempt to change failed. It felt as though God had condemned her in that moment before she could try asking to be forgiven. Justine then wondered how John even managed to forgive her for everything she did including killing his mother in such a horrible way. Crushed by this train of thought she gripped the soil below her while shedding tears. Unable to gather the will ask to be forgiven by the God she placed faith in Justine laid on her side and drifted into sleep chained by remorse over those she had killed.

 

 

 

End Notes:

----------------------

 

I apologize to all that looked forward to future chapters for leaving this story stagnant for so long. A number of things happened last year that caused me to put writing more of this story on hold and then before I knew it was like time itself took a rocket ship into the future leaving me wondering how on earth a year passed so fast. One of them being the dreaded windows 10 1809 fall update that got pushed to my PC at the wrong time and corrupted the whole system. I was lucky that after a month of trying out a number of live boot disk that I could recover my files.

 

Also I really wanted a break from writing. For what happened when I first started writing this story is that I wanted and it was my hope was to push out one chapter a week, but after a while of pressuring myself into trying to meet this goal I often fell short of I became burned out. So this time I am setting a soft goal of one new chapter per month due to the fact I have less free time than I did when I first started writing this story almost 2 years ago.

 

Finally as always reader feedback is welcome and I hope this chapter is an enjoyable read.

Collecting Servant's and The imperial court by classified
Author's Notes:

In this chapter one man explains his remarkable account of going into Justine's belly and surviving the ordeal to tell others of the adventure. While one other man is turning the wheels of politics and setting national intervention into motion.

Then other's more directly connected to Justine's life are making choices of their own. Will Amanda's thirst for revenge destroy her and everything she loves or will she come to acceptance of the situation? Shall Christina's spontaneous fear, lurking anxiety and creeping paranoia be the tools she uses to secure her own safety or walk her one step closer to sliding all the way down into the oppressive darkness of her greatest fear?

One bleak night in the local pub a man shall recount his story of his encounter with Justine and how lucky he was to escape a most gruesome fate inside her belly. The atmosphere inside this old wooden establishment was almost like a graveyard as many sat quietly chucking their booze hoping to drink reality away from their minds. Never had the watchmen expected to see what should be most lively space in town die like this. The whole room was full of broken souls that had seen first hand or been impacted by Justine’s wrath and this drab mood only picked up when one of the men became so drunk he said, “We need to sell folks tickets to the biggest tit show on earth here in town.”

 

One of the men named Howard then replied, “Wish you luck on getting our evil ice queen to entertain anyone for anything other than as a little snack.”

 

Hearing this the watchmen going by the name of Grant interjected, “Hey fools, I’ve seen what Justine can do and I would appreciate it if you kept your mouth’s shut in respect for we have gone though so I can drink in peace tonight.”

 

“No I won’t shut up and let this place soak in misery any longer!” Howard barked as he lifted his drink up and slammed it upon the table. Then he remarked, “Everyone knows that giant witch has a body men would kill over if they had the chance and hell I bet some poor hopeless bastard would even willingly climb up her giant cunt if they could survive the smell.”

 

“What kind of a twisted bastard would dream of doing that!” A man behind them laughed as he envisioned the suggested event actually happening.

 

Getting up from his table Grant sober in tone conveyed, “Not one here will be laughing once she gobbles you up and you end up inside her belly with your friends screaming for help in hellish darkness.”

 

Sitting down at different table Grant was asked to tell his story by a shy younger man that worked as farming help. As other men gathered to lean in to hear Grant began, “Alright young lad, but there was no honor or glory for us in this futile struggle against her. I remember when entering that area of the forest with John and at the time I didn’t believe the reports of others so I figured this was going to be a waste of time.”

 

Looking at those around the table Grant foretelling events around when his fellow watchmen had tried to confront Justine explained, “However……...I was dead wrong and at this point just standing there in the forest staring at a woman the size of more than ten homes put together I was terrified. There was justification to approach her, but we couldn’t risk waking her up. So as we came in closer I slowed my steps as fear griped my legs like I had lead weights strapped onto them. No matter how much I wanted to impress the other’s deep in my gut I knew only God could save us if we fought her.”

 

While taking in a moment to drink Grant was asked, “Did you know John’s mother well?”

 

Leaving everyone waiting Grant took a pause before he explained, “I got to know her though my wife after we married and had our first born son Philip together. That woman had more courage in her toes than some men have in their whole bodies. Sadly fate didn’t pick winners by loyalty or courage and her fate could have been my own. I-I still don’t know why God’s provenance chose me to live and for her to die.”

 

Trembling Grant fell silent as images flashed though his minds of screams in the reeking cramped wet pit of darkness. One of the men asked him if he needed to go home and Grant apologized before he went on to tell them, “When I had been ordered to stand in a firing line near that abomination’s it was like being told to stand next to a behemoth laying on it’s side. I was covered in sweat and felt sick to my gut just being anywhere near such a giant woman. Her skin appeared smooth like a baby yet was tougher than a rock and the sound of her snoring was loud enough to shake up any man down to his very soul.”

 

“It felt like I was standing there in one place forever as we all prepared for a fight in case those up at that abomination’s neck failed to cut her open there.” Grant spoke with a compounded tinge of fear

 

One of the men noticing Grant’s distress said, “It’s okay if you can’t tell us everything.”

 

“No…. people need to hear this.” Grant replied as he took in a deep breath and looked over to see a young woman serving tables.

 

“You have a good eye for women sir.” A man weighing in commented

 

Rolling his eyes Grant replied, “That’s not it……… I just had the thought if she had become a giant instead of Justine that maybe no one would have been killed.”

 

Howard coming around to the table jeered, “We all know your wife hasn’t been there for you in the bedroom so don’t make lying excuses for yourself Grant.”

 

“That’s the last thing on my mind tonight Howard.” Grant responded before he then returned to telling them of his close encounter of the giantess kind and said, “Unless anyone else cares to comment on my personal affairs I shall go on. Standing in that field we unknowingly awaited what may as well been death himself as one of our men stabbed Justine in the neck. Her cries of pain were loud enough to wake up the savage’s in the new world and cause most of us to keel over in anguish. It all happened so fast when she began moving. Before I knew it she had crushed Richard under her hand and left him as nothing more than a red puddle in the ground.”

 

Upon hearing those words the pub fell dead silent as people dealt with being reminded of the horror many had endured. Taking a short sip of his drink Grant thought’s spun around how powerless they all were to stop Justine. Finally Grant then told them, “Her eye’s were like hell itself was burning inside them as she screamed at us. It was a moment of terrible awe when she stood up as her legs made the nearby trees seem like mere twigs sprouting from the ground. I thought no one was brave enough to move in that moment, but my friend Larry struck her foot and…...”

 

Memories of the horrific event burned his mind as he envisioned Justine’s massive foot with a coated scarlet mush underneath it staining the grass with blood. The screams he heard right before the disturbing eerie crack of Larry’s bones snapping like toothpicks rung throughout his mind as he downed a gulp of his drink. Boiling in renewed rage he clinched his fist and looked out the foggy window thinking of his friend’s wrongful death.

 

A older man that still worked the fields in spite of his advanced age came to the table and chimed in, “It’s okay Grant you don’t need to do this.”

 

“Yes I do because that forsaken abomination of nature killed him like he was just a bug. That witch enjoyed it when she killed Larry.” Grant snapped as he then cooling his temper explained, “We all lost those dear to us because Justine killed them. This story of mine is not to be forgotten or made light of. Our story’s are sometimes all we have left and that’s why I need to get though telling you all about everything that happened tonight.”

 

Grant then tried to keep going on as he then spoke, “I can at least take some comfort in that Larry was spared from the fate of being trapped inside her belly like the others. As the hunter that came with us met a death I wouldn’t wish to befall upon even the most evil of men among us. The way she so easily plucked him from the ground was like he just a small beetle to her that wasn’t able to get away fast enough. It still causes me to be ill when I think of how she yelled at him and then smiled like a demon before dropping the poor man into her mouth. We all couldn’t believe it when she in one gulp ate him like he was a berry or some little treat. For a brief time I could see the poor soul fighting his damn fate before going the rest of the way into her belly.”

 

“That’s just damn evil!” A man sitting at the table remarked before he then asked, “What did the rest of you do about it?”

 

“None of us knew what to do as all hell broke lose! John tried his best to convince her to stop and the rest of us frightened out of our minds tried shooting her.” Grant replied as he then explained, “All our musket’s did was feed her rage and like a bear she used a wide hard swing of her arm against us. We tried to run away before she got us, but in no time flat her arm struck me down. It felt like getting crushed by a bolder. I was out cold and I can’t even remember how I ended up waking up in such dreadful relentless darkness. It was so hot that if I wasn’t already soaking wet I would have been sweating like a pig. But the worst part was the smell…………. it was like a whole herd of deer had crawled in there………. and died.”

 

Trembling Grant remembered the ear shearing scream and the sloshing thundering gulp as he was about to tell them where he was. The memory replayed inside his mind a number of times as he endured the knowledge that was the very last cries for help he made before meeting his boiling fate. A whole flood of memories then echoed throughout his mind as he nearly had a panic attack.

 

The bar tender hearing Grant spill his guts out upon walking over to the table said, “This isn’t good for you sir. One of the guy’s should take you home right now to be with your wife and kids.”

 

“I-I am fine” Grant insisted before he then downed a sizable amount of his intoxicating drink and explained, “Besides the drums of war beat on. Speaking of that just hearing that poor soul yell and scream before she took him down in one single gulp was enough to put the fear of God in my bones. I knew this had to be her mouth as even her rancid breath had a terrifying power beyond it’s ungodly stench. Stuck in this dark putrid death trap only God himself could save me now as I tried to climb out with every bit of muscle I could muster.”

 

Taking a short break Grant asked for a new drink and took a gulp before he then kept going on to explain,“I really thought this was the end for me. As my turn to go was up before I knew it and she like a master of my fate swallowed me like I didn’t even exist. No matter how much I beat, kicked, screamed and even dug my very finger nails into her flesh none of my effort could save me from going straight down. Going down her gullet was far worse than being locked in a tight trunk. It felt like I was being dragged into her with wet smooth walls instead of just simply falling. The loud sounds of her body struck terror into my heart as it really hit me that she ate me whole. Fear did nothing short of possessing me in this moment as I would have even foolishly sold my soul to Satan himself to be out of her frighting nightmare of a massive gullet.”

 

Looking around Grant could tell people around him were stricken with fear as he took a new sip of his drink and cleared his throat. Believing their lack of questions was approval to keep speaking he then explained, “Just when I thought my fate was to end up crushed inside her gullet my feet were free and soon after my whole body. With a splash I landed at last into her massive gut and called out to my friends while up to my belt in foul scum. God it was like hell itself had swallowed us instead of her as the heat was enough to cook us alive and the dreadful smell caused me to vomit as I stumbled around in the dark.”

 

“Damn, that does sound like hell.” A man commented as he watched Grant take a pause and turn his head toward a young waitress.

 

Rolling his eye’s the bar tender then said, “Your wife wouldn’t be happy if she saw you eyeing up other women you know.”

 

Grant again refuted this charge before he then looked to the group and told them the story was soon coming to an end. They all seemed hooked on his account of events as he then explained, “After some time passed in her growling belly I heard John screaming as he dropped in on all of us and it was then I knew there was no stopping this giant witch letting us stay in this hell as her God damn food. Panic truly set in as our last hope’s were snuffed out and we all tried climbing out tooth and nail like savage animals. Little did I know the worst was yet to come in this abomination’s belly as water came pouring in like she had taken in the whole damn river. Those of us who knew how to swim were trying blindly to save those who screamed for help, but everyone was so damn terrified that one man tried to drag me under and I was forced to viciously beat him off me. Then I heard a woman screaming and I didn’t know who it was for sure, but in the bowels of this hell a poor soul drowned John’s mother in exchange for his few last breath’s. The poor lad screamed and yelled trying to save her but none of us knew where anyone was in this God forsaken pit of death.”

 

A man sitting at the table then exclaimed, “Holy mother of God! How could any man drown a woman like that?”

 

“I don’t know, but can any man resist the lure of life in his last moment's?” Grant replied with sorrow before he then began again and finished his account by explaining, “Having been trapped in her belly for some time by this point. It felt like my skin was getting bitten by bugs all over…... I wanted out of this hot disgusting place and thinking of my wife, my kids and the family of the men stuck in this hell with me I broke down crying. I begged God to save me from this gruesome fate and let me return home to my dear children and my loving wife. For sure I thought my prayer’s would go unanswered, but then to my shock I was suddenly crushed and in that moment I thought God was granting me the mercy of a quick death. Instead I was being pulled up and before I knew it I was falling again, but this time into the river as I then struggled back up to the surface. Looking up I saw her massive face vomiting onto me as I swam though even more of her golden forsaken vomit. Despite my arms feeling like bricks were strapped onto them I swam toward shore with every last bit of effort my worn out body could push though. Then upon getting one foot onto dry land I ran like hell and did not dare look back at that wrathful abomination.”

 

Getting up from the table Grant left them with his story and felt a degree of satisfaction in being able to finally tell people the whole story without having a breakdown. After everything that happened people sharing and warning people of what Justine had done was very important to him. He could only hope even after everyone standing here today had passed and even perhaps Justine's time had come that people would know what happened to them. Upon reaching home Grant cuddled with his wife and then for the first time in a week had sex with her.

 

@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@

 

Entering the city of Munich after nearly a week of traveling by horse Roger prepared to meet with his colleagues. He without a doubt knew they would resist treating his report of a giant woman as factual due to the nature of this astonishing claim. In fact he knew that if anyone else tried making this claim they would laughed straight out of the service. With that in mind the experienced scout after nightfall made his way toward a home owned by his superior that had given him orders for this mission. Upon knocking at the door he noticed a woman walking on the street behind him. Before a maid answered the door Roger left believing the french might have compromised this location.

 

Soon after that Roger went to attend a meeting he had arranged by secure messengers and then sat down in the meeting with five of his colleagues. One of whom being his direct superior that appeared to be quite displeased once conversation began about Roger’s fantastical discovery of a female giant. Suspending their disbelief had challenged them as Roger shared his detailed written notes with each person that attended.

 

Looking over the fine lines of Roger’s representation of the giant woman he witnessed in person a man by the name of Maverick inquired, “Based on your information and estimates are we to understand that this giant woman is at least over 45 meters in height?”

 

“That is correct sir, though I believe she is closer to being 55 meters in height based on her size compared to her surroundings.” Roger answered

 

Then one of the scientist named Clark addressed the group before he then speculated, “If our world is hollow as some have proposed then she could very well belong to an entire race of giants living below us all that sleep for long periods of time to conserve energy and might also explain why we haven’t seen one before.”

 

“That’s outrageous!” A younger temperamental Scientist called Leo objected as he then asserted, “Our world is not hollow and if there has always been a so called race of 50 meter tall giants we would have found them a very long time ago because it’s not like a creature that size can hide. Someone or something must have caused this to happen be it God, the devil, a witch, alchemist or possibly a force we can’t explain.”

 

Hearing this caused Hector a noble man of valor to propose, “Gentlemen, I believe this woman came forth as the result of a dreadful curse. I’ve been to the new world and witnessed for myself the savage’s there practice witchcraft. If the French discovered some forbidden power from those people and created a giant then God help us all.”

 

Troubled by the direction of speculation Clark disputed,“With all due respect gentleman, my opposition to backwards conjecture such as curses or simply acts of God being at work is why I treasure knowledge while rejecting the frail minds of men stuck in the past. As a man of reason the only logical origin possibility's are that she is from a race of giant’s, she is the result of alchemy or if nothing else a once in one thousand life times mistake of nature.”

 

The advising Bishop repulsed by this discovery unable to refrain himself any longer slammed his hands upon the table and proclaimed, “No! Something this unnatural is not of God or man for only Satan himself could summon this wicked man eating abomination of nature!”

 

“Calm down Bishop Samuel, I think any such assumptions are premature.” Maverick interjected as he then reasoned, “However if I may suggest my own thought’s on the matter, in my opinion we don’t have enough information to justify more than a detailed information gathering scouting mission.”

 

Roger felt livid, but kept his lips sealed in respect for the older member as he listened to the debate rage on for some time. Finally when asked for his input again he said, “First I must respectfully disagree with Maverick. I fully recommend we extend an offer to draft the female giant into service for research and limited combat operations. Her use as a weapon of terror is like nothing this world has seen and I believe expediting the process to take her in can’t be negotiated least she fall into french hands. If that happens winning the war is impossible and they may even force us into subjugation with her enforcing terms upon us.”

 

“Agreed” Hector replied as he then concluded, “Despite our intellectual squabbles over the origin of this giant woman it’s a fact she exist and that it’s to our advantage to gain exclusive rights to study her. My own values on women fighting cause me trouble when I think of sending her into battle, but I can’t deny the overwhelming tactical value she could provide us with. Our next course of action precludes a forceful capture as we can’t afford to invade Switzerland nor for that matter do I believe picking a fight with her would be wise even if she was easily within reach of our army. Therefor our next reasonable move as Roger suggest is to offer her food and protection in exchange for being able to study her or at times send her into battle.”

 

“Don’t be tempted by Satan!” Bishop Samuel rebuked him as he then said, “We can’t allow a man eating monster here. It’s wrong, it’s unwise and I implore you gentleman to reconsider what you have dared to propose. If you won’t follow our Lord in your heart’s then at least consider what happens if that abomination decides you fools aren’t worth sparing from her fury.”

 

Unable to fully contain his outburst Clark stated, “The worst enemy of man isn’t the devil, but his fear’s and ignorance of our world! We are becoming an enlightened people and must secure our rights to know the truth in this new era! Unless she comes to be studied none of us will ever know what secrets she holds. Men that fear the truth hide behind their ignorance to claim it’s a force of evil without understanding it. I must urge you gentleman to strongly consider the opportunity she represents and the glory she could bring our people for having been the first to understand her nature.”

 

“That’s enough gentleman” Maverick went on “We are professionals and while I know this matter of the giant woman is unsettling to us all that can’t be allowed to cloud our judgment. Despite Bishop Samuel’s warnings and my own pupils ambition it’s unwise to simply take her in or allow her to roam without an eye on her. So unless there is any new objections my orders to Roger will be as follows. He will lead a scouting party with a small team of 3 men. They are to send detailed reports to me of her behavior and if she is found to be reasonable we can invite her into our service. Now in order to secure the needed food along with other arrangements to make such a deal work I will need time with other government officials get the supply chain for it approved. But Roger do remember that keeping our nation safe and secure is more important than making a hasty gamble on this giant woman.”

 

“Understood sir! I will ensure a detailed account of her daily activities are written up and sent to you directly.” Roger replied

 

“Be careful Maverick for the Church won’t take kindly to the subversion of our values that abomination represents.” Bishop Samuel warned before he said, “I can now only pray God has mercy on our souls if that giant woman is ever invited to stay with our people.”

 

With the meeting coming to an end Roger after confirming his departure went out to gather three men he hand picked and briefed them on their mission. Once they accepted the nature of the subject their orders applied to the group began their journey toward Switzerland. Galloping though forest they traveled with light weapons and plenty of paper to write reports. During the following night Roger at the make swift camp just hoped their pending encounter with the unknown wouldn’t be a deadly one.

 

@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@

 

At first light before sun rise John finding himself unable to sleep went to wake up his sister Roxie and then said, “I am going out to find Amanda. I thought she would return on her own, but I was mistaken and foolish in my words. So now I must apologize for acting like a fool and bring her home.”

 

“But, Amanda was the one being unreasonable not you!” Roxie puffed as she thought of the recent quarrel with her sister.

 

“We both were Roxie, but I am the oldest and should have acted like it.” John replied before he walked toward the door and then after reaching the front door he said, “I want you to stay here in case Amanda comes home on her own.”

 

After being wished good luck John proceeded on foot into the twilight cast forest in search of his sister while caring the burdens regret inflicted upon him. After seeing the sun’s golden crest rise into the sky above. John frustrated with himself went toward a log cabin hoping they had seen Amanda. Upon approach of the quaint wooden structure a powerful sound all to familiar and unnerving reverberated though his body as he then spotted Justine knock over trees in the distance while towering over the whole forest.

 

His first instinct compelled him to hide behind a tree, but after hearing a few of Justine’s earth breaking foot step’s he thought about how she genuine her apology was. John while unsettled calmed down and continued onward pushing Justine’s activity out of mind until reaching the front door of the cabin. Reaching with his fist John knocked on the door after taking a glance back at Justine squatting in the distance to expel her waste. As John waited for someone to open the door he couldn’t avoid wondering if Justine even noticed him though the trees from so far away.

 

Pulling the door open a man first gulped as he spotted the giant blonde in the distance. Then he looked upon the visitor and asked, “Why did you come out here to my home stranger?”

 

“I apologize for intruding sir, but I am looking for my younger sister and wanted to know if you have seen her.” John responded trying to reassure the man that he wasn’t looking for trouble.

 

Amanda heard her brother’s voice and called back, “I am here John!”

 

Having accepted this John was allowed inside by the man and after a hug between the now united siblings John looking into his younger sister eye’s apologized, “Please hear me out when I say that I’m sorry for what I did and said last night. Losing our mother has been very hard for all of us and we need to support one another, but I let you down and acted like a fool. I can’t act like our father did and expect you to learn or understand me. I just wanted you to be safe dear sister.”

 

Those words softened Amanda's heart as she replied, “It’s not all your fault John. I angered you and called you a coward unfairly. So I will accept whatever punishment you believe is righteous before God when we get home.”

 

Being grateful to have found his sister John told her that it’s alright and they will discuss this more at home. As John and his sister left the man’s home John thanked his family for taking care of his sister. Walking toward home John noticed the blank dreadful look on his sister's face as Justine's towering figure was exiting the forest. It was beyond unusual for Amanda to remain silent while Justine was around. He knew something wasn’t right and this gut feeling led to him asking, “Amanda is there something wrong?”

 

“No, I just want to get home.” Amanda insisted as she thought dreadfully about her encounter with Priest Wesley last night and how she realized that he deceived her into becoming his concubine.

 

Not convinced by his sister’s pouting John said, “After what happened we need to be honest with each other and confess whatever fear or sin we are dealing with. So please just tell me what is troubling you.”

 

“I-I…….can’t” Amanda muttered as she thought about how foolish confessing her former love for Priest Wesley seemed and the shameful humiliation of confessing the fornication she committed.

 

Despite trying again to ask her if anything was wrong John only got a refusal and frustrated glare from his sister. Walking though leaf’s and dirt on the way home he shuddered at the thought of what might be in Justine’s solid waste this time as the image of seeing her squat in the distance this morning came to mind. After a long quiet trek across the forest John reached home with his peculiarly silent family member. Coming to the door Roxie embraced her sister and said, “You know john can’t see well in the dark anymore so don’t run off and worry us like that ever again.”

 

Meanwhile Christina alone with Kevin in the hideout cave thought anxiously of her future as she sat near him. Thinking of recent events her only silver lining besides still breathing was that Kevin improved and was recovering from a cold instead of some illness that could have been much worse. And because Mark was out in town with Justine she could now enact the beginning of her desperate plan.

 

A desperate plan she hated and felt sick to her stomach when thinking of it. However with Justine's trust in her being at a rock bottom low Christina’s yearning for that bit of security greatly outweighed shame and value in honor as she unsealed her lips to state, “You know what Kevin, I’ve always dreamed of becoming a mother and having a loyal husband. I always thought you would be strong and compassionate to whoever had the good fortune of marrying you. I’ve tried to apologize in every way I could think of for my cowardice, but I know it’s never going to be enough. I can’t ever change how shamefully I let down my best friends no matter what I do from now on.”

 

Those words processed though Kevin’s mind as he pondered his resentment toward Christina and felt it slipping away. He then finally replied, “I don’t think I can hate you anymore, but forgiveness just doesn’t come that easily.”

 

“I understand” Christina mumbled as she then moved her hand under Kevin’s sheet feeling around until discovering his genitals. Then she began using her fingers to stroke them in an awkward pattern from the embarrassment of performing intentional sexual contact.

 

Confused by her out of the blue advancement Kevin in bewilderment asked, “What are you doing?”

 

“Just making my future husband more conformable.” Christina with a smile cooed as she incurred more intimate contact by stoking Kevin’s fresh erection.

 

“No...this….. is….sinful” Kevin stuttered as blood rushed throughout his body and chemical hormones flooded his mind.

 

Sidelining Kevin’s half baked protest Christina without reply began taking her clothing off and chose to toss her white yet stained panties onto his face. While making plenty of smooth skin contact Christina grabbed Kevin’s arms effectively pinning them down and into his ear whispered, “It’s alright since I promised to marry you.”

 

The pleasure of the moment faded once Kevin realized he was trapped and he again thought about what Christina had done. Growing very unconformable with Christina’s forceful and dominant position Kevin shaking his head in strong disagreement shook the panties off as he demanded, “No it’s not! Get off me at once!”

 

Taking a number of deep breath's Christina’s mind struggled to justify the act she wanted to preform. It was hard enough when she only worried about her own feelings. Now she had to contend with Kevin’s opposition to mating with her and that was something she didn’t plan for in the slightest. However she remained convinced Kevin would cave in to her temptations as she felt his shaft poking her thigh as it kept swelling ever larger. Starting to gently hump him Christina then finally replied, “I must do this for it’s God’s will for me to be a mother Kevin.”

 

Feeling Christina’s soft tender warm flesh rub against him Kevin felt trapped between the summit of his building lust and the heavy pit of his conviction's that strangled him. Suffering from paralysis and muscle atrophy he couldn’t possibly put up any sort of actual physical resistance. Kevin looking into Christina’s sparkling eye’s as she gazed into his couldn’t push back his climbing arousal for much longer as his mind became populated with sexual thought’s.

 

While trying to fight this temptation off Kevin then begged, “Please stop…...I don’t want this Christina.”

 

Taking deep breath's Christina prepared herself to endure penetration for the first time as she sat upon Kevin naked. Looking into her victims distressed eyes Christina thought (It’s not the same. It’s not the same as what happened to me. I know he actually wants this like any man does. Men are different and are pigs that love sex no matter what. It’s not my fault because I need to bare his child if I am going to be safe.)

 

“Christina I know you aren’t a harlot.” Kevin insisted as he gained a moment of clarity while Christina hesitated

 

Grabbing Kevin’s throbbing cock Christina while gently working her finger's upon it replied, “Your words aren’t fair to me Kevin. I doubt we could even get married after what’s happened so I say it’s not sin to love if I honor you as my husband in my heart.”

 

Fighting back his pounding heart and burning libido Kevin bit his lip trying to detract from the very intense pleasure coming from the careful touch of Christina’s soft hand. In this moment he felt like his body was betraying him as his flesh yearned to be inmate with Christina’s perky rounded bosom, her smooth skin and most of all wanted to feel the inside of her dripping pussy that sat upon him. The longing for sex nearly crushed Kevin as he thought of being alone in bed every single night until the very day he died. It was a nearly insufferable fear this strongly reminded him of as he almost yelled at Christina. With the keyword being almost because once Christina used her hand to begin planting his dick within her clit Kevin’s mind went blank from shock.

 

Taking her time Christina flinched in pain as she struggled to deal with being penetrated for the first time in her life. With Kevin unable to move Christina bit her lip before allowing her tingling pussy to engulf his throbbing erection. Part of her couldn’t believe she had total control in this situation as she began trying to thrust his wet cock deeper within her.

 

Once Christina started riding his shaft Kevin’s mind was dunked into a blissful abyss as reason fled him. It was as though his every nerve ending was set on passionate fire while her soft wet flesh squeezed his standing lighting rod. Overwhelmed by the new sensations he barely managed to offer a shred of resistance as he gasped, “NO…..I-It’s….W-Wrong”

 

Christina’s sympathy faded as she realized how much Kevin was enjoying this. Infused with a sense of vindication she kept working on getting him to ejaculate inside her. Before long Christina felt a warm paste blast her as Kevin’s member exploded within her. She was taken off guard at how soon he came and yet felt justified as her belief of men’s sexual nature was reinforced.

 

In the moment’s after his orgasm Kevin felt sick to his stomach. He was violated and dominated against his will by a woman he resented. The whole time he was powerless to stop her and in the end couldn’t even stop his own body from betraying him. He still partly blamed Christina for Sarah’s death and despite this when the time came to stand for his grief, convictions and faith in God he utterly failed. He entirely believed there was simply no way he could justify arguing he didn’t want it now as shame overtook his mind.

 

Quietly Christina got off Kevin and tried to clean herself as semen was dripping down her legs. She then used a wet rag to clean him off and in the awkward silence tried to push aside the fact they had mated.

 

@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@

 

Walking away from the cave with Mark in her hand after daybreak Justine asked, “What do you think of making people clean my body as punishment?”

 

Looking right at her hill size set of perky breast Mark gulped as he thought of being told to clean them. To him it seemed cleaning her body was a much better punishment than killing people was and in the back of his mind he wouldn’t be opposed to helping out himself. Turning his neck up at Justine's barn sized face Mark replied, “It sounds like a good idea as I know it’s harder for you to stay clean now.”

 

A deep rumble then came from Justine's intestines as pressure built within her bowels. She needed to relief herself, but didn’t feel like taking Mark back just yet. Spotting a place in forest to release Justine began moving there and laughed, “And it will also teach them a lesson they won’t soon forget.”

 

In Justine’s palm her friend agreed with her as he couldn’t stop thinking of what it would take or be like to clean her monolithic beautiful body. After exchanging a few more words with him Justine then with embarrassment painted on her face confessed, “Mark I really need to go, but I don’t want you to watch so I am going close my hands carefully around you.”

 

Upon Justine stopping in the forest to bend her knees Mark with a smile replied, “It’s fine with me and I promise not to watch you Justine.”

 

Being extra careful Justine then enclosed Mark inside her hands while she groaned trying to push out the hardened solid mass within her bowels unaware of John’s presence near a cabin in the woods at this time. In the back of her mind Justine wondered about Kevin’s future with Christina as she thought he deserved to have a more loyal compassionate wife. After all her brother deserved nothing less than the most perfect life she could provide for him. As it’s truly broke her heart more than once to watch his anguish over being unable to enjoy life in the same ways other’s took for granted.

 

With few cracks of light coming in Mark endured the cramped space of being sandwiched between Justine’s massive hands and her groaning while expelling her solid waste along with the fluids inside her bladder. Looking around it was impossible to see anything but her long fingers even if he for some grotesque reason wanted to behold the sight of her natural bowel movement’s destroying the forest beneath her. For a short moment Mark felt like he was being treated more like Justine's pet than friend as he due to being held like she had caught a frog or other tiny creature.

 

After some time passed Justine's natural business had finally moved on and with a sense of relief she backed away from the pile of waste soaking in a yellow pool. Justine wondered if those she last ate could be found within the brown logs and grinned when she thought of Aria. She knew being happy about her horrible death wasn’t right, but Justine simply couldn’t help herself.

 

Walking away from the forest she used again as her personal toilet Justine opened her hands and apologized, “I know that wasn’t pleasant and I am sorry for putting you though that Mark.”

 

Grateful to have sight of his surroundings once more Mark saw Justine’s regretful look within her massive cute blue eye’s. The new found stirring flutter of his beating heart caused him to try comforting her as he replied, “It was actually nice and cozy to be in your hands like that. Your hands are so warm that it’s better than trying to camp near a fire actually.”

 

Immediately Justine felt better about herself as she quipped, “Maybe if anyone gets cold I will just trap them in my hands for a while.”

 

Glad his giant friend cheered up Mark kept talking to her and then came back to debating who should be cleaning her body as punishment. Normally he would have asked Justine to let him go into town so he could see his father, but he wasn’t going to be home or anywhere else. Thinking about his father’s funeral coming up tomorrow Mark’s eye’s watered.

 

Dealing with hunger pangs as her stomach growled Justine changed direction to John’s farm and told mark, “After I eat…….. let’s go pick up those folks we agreed should wash me.”

 

After telling Justine he was happy with her plan. Mark riding on Justine’s hand looked at her flat belly and thought for a moment about how many people died inside it. He didn’t have a clue of how dying in the depth’s of her guts was like for the unfortunate souls that passed though, but it still gave him chills. He really hoped she never ate a human being ever again because no matter how much he laid down the law in words. There was no way he could actually stop her from eating whoever she wanted. And thinking of the number of cattle reminding Mark wondered how good Justine’s hunting skills were. Because it wasn’t so much a question of her being able to catch wild prey, but enough wild prey each day to keep her colossal towering body satisfied.

 

Upon reaching the expanse where John’s cattle grazed the field Justine placed Mark near the house and then proceeded to go capture her trapped helpless prey. Down on her knees she groaned thinking of how at least four of the large spotted creatures needed to chewed into mush and slide down her gullet as a raw bloody mess. Having easily plucked one of the older fattened cattle from it’s resting place Justine felt like her throat was revolting from the thought of what was coming next before she had even taken her first bite.

 

Irritated at the entire situation Justine thought about how unfair this was. Other people didn’t have to sleep outside naked. Other people didn’t have to eat their food bloody raw and yet they couldn’t understand why she acted with such a temper. Pouting within her mind Justine wished she could just go out and make a quick snack out of some bad people without those she cared about ever finding out.

 

Thinking of last night Justine’s anger flared up as she finally took a hard bite into the struggling creature within her grip. Trying to get consuming the creature over with Justine ferociously chewed and swallowed the chunks of meat like she had been staved for a week. As the last bit of the creature’s remains slid down her throat Justine thought of Betty’s mother that she tormented and more than anything regret letting her off the hook that easily.

 

Meanwhile sitting on the steps of John’s house Mark watched his towering gorgeous blonde friend pick up a second cow like it was nothing. Really compared to her the creature was quite hopeless and he thought about how impossible this all seemed despite the fact he should have grown accustomed to her existence and the power she naturally wielded from becoming a towering giant. Still glued to looking at her Mark watched Justine shovel the cow into her mouth and turn the creature into bloody paste. It was a sort of morbid fascination that caused him to keep watching even knowing Justine didn’t care for the taste at all. He wondered if praising Justine for sticking to a diet that didn’t include human beings might keep her from being temped by her darker impulses.

 

Then Justine finishing off the last cattle she wished to consume had one twisted dark thought enter her mind. It was one Justine couldn’t quite push away as she moved to collect Mark. Taking him with her in hand Justine walking away from the simple farm then asked, “Mark, do you think Kevin would mind if Christina went home and I got someone else to do her job?”

 

Sitting in her massive hand Mark gulped upon seeing Justine’s massive blue eye’s burning with a lurking rage as she spoke. He suspected quite intensely that Christina simply wouldn’t be going home if Justine fired her from taking care of Kevin. Mark thought long and hard about confronting her on this. Thinking of how he avenged his father's death Mark felt as though blood was still dripping from his hands and with shame realized there was no moral high ground he could preach from to persuade Justine about her killing people.

 

With his own recent actions close to his mind Mark then replied, “To be honest I think it’s in Kevin's best interest to have Christina keep doing this and I think with time he will forgive her. But if you ever need me to be his caretaker I will gladly do it.”

 

Smiling Justine was pleased with Mark’s offer to help, but strongly felt taking care of Kevin was best suited for a woman. Justine also wanted her brother to have a loyal affectionate wife and live a happy life. So Mark simply couldn’t provide what Justine’s wish for Kevin’s life was no matter how kind or selfless his efforts were. Acknowledging his sweet words Justine then said, “You really are the best friend I could have right now and I think you might be right about Christina. But I am going to ask Kevin what he thinks of her and then decide what should happen.”

 

 

Her complement of their friendship caused Mark to blush as he then replied, “I was just offering the kind of help any gentleman would and I agree that we need to ask Kevin what he thinks about things.”

 

As Justine walked on toward the center of town conversation soon changed back into who should become her servants for the day. They agreed upon those who committed theft or were part of the mob should be up for selection. When finally reaching near the town square Justine announced, “Today some of you will be my personal servants as punishment for your mob uprising against me and for other crimes. If you people aren’t willing to offer up 10 people for me then I will chose them myself and believe me when I say you don’t want that.”

 

Then spotting Priest Wesley out of the corner of her eye running toward his church Justine carefully stepped around buildings and people below her until blocking the entrance of the house of worship with her foot. With Mark in her left hand Justine bent down and easily plucked the frightened Priest off the ground with her right hand. Now having the former mob leader within her grasp Justine then said, “Make that 9 people actually because Father Wesley is going to serve me today.”

 

Picturing the Reverend having to clean some part of Justine’s monumental body instilled a sense of insignificance as Mark thought of the humiliation this would inflict upon him. Watching the Priest struggle within her grip he wondered if anyone would dare speak against Justine about using him as nothing more than a means to clean herself. Part of Mark felt bad for Priest Wesley, but he knew Justine still had grievances over his past conduct and thought punishing him was better than outright killing him.

 

Those looking up at Justine in the crowded town square began gathering people together. At first panic ruled the day, but then reason settled in as Tony calmed them down. Rushing to pool those demanded of them for Justine, Tony went to collect those locked up for crimes. After that people selected those from the mob that had tried fighting Justine to be her servants. Once some time had passed most of them decided one person should talk with Justine on their collective behalf. Seeing the giant towering blonde sitting close by in wait Tony came forth out of the crowd and then shouted, “We have two thief’s, a whore monger and seven people that were in the mob against you.”

 

Getting up to then stand over the crowd Justine stern in tone ordered, “Bring them all near the river and give them cloth to clean me with.”

 

After Tony relayed those instructions to the rest of them. Justine felt satisfied that people knew there place and would obey their queen just as good subject’s should. So she headed back toward the riverbank and once there placed Mark some distance away from where she rested in wait of her servants. Then dangling Father Wesley in front of her lips Justine said, “I spared you from death inside my belly, but don’t ever test me or else I won’t show you mercy. So when I tell you to clean my feet your going to do it. Understand!”

 

Watching as the shivering holy man simply nodded Justine figured there was no reason to wait for the others and placed Father Wesley right before her feet after she had stretched out her legs. Then looking at Mark she wondered what he thought of her subjugating a Priest to clean her dirty stinky feet. Giggling to what it must be like for the tiny man at her feet Justine wiggled her toes and used her hands to cup some cool water to pour upon her legs.

 

Standing before a set of towering dirty bare feet Priest Wesley coughed as the rank stench entered his nostrils. The dirt encrusted flesh seemed impossible to clean as he stepped toward it while thinking of Jesus cleaning the feet of his apostles. Trying to convince himself this wasn’t humiliation, but instead humble service he dug his finger nails into the dirt covering a section of Justine’s massive foot. Her tough sole confounded his effort’s as he stumbled back due to Justine arching her towering foot over him while curling her toes acting upon a mindless reflex. Just being this close to her colossal body gave Priest Wesley chills knowing how easily the very musky surface he tried cleaning could squish him into red paste if she wanted him gone.

 

“Are you even trying to clean my feet down there?” Justine’s voice boomed as impatience saturated her demanding tone.

 

Peeking out from standing behind her intimidating foot he looked past Justine's pair of bare creamy mountain’s and gulped at the glare beaming from her massive blue eyes. She was very pronounced in facial expression about not being pleased with his timidness concerning servicing her feet. Not wishing to provoke her even more Priest Wesley hurried to begin scraping the dirt off her sinking foot as he then shouted, “I am doing my best now!”

 

Feeling his tiny hands finally working on her foot Justine grinned as she enjoyed the light sensation the miniature sized man’s effort provided. Though if Justine was being honest with herself this power trip was corrupting how she viewed humans below her. As not only could she crush them into tiny stains on her foot or force them though her digestive tract alive, but with the threat of her colossal existence compel them into humiliating servitude. Part of her just couldn’t wait for the others to arrive and put them in their place as her servants.

 

Watching his gorgeous blonde friend stretched out along the riverbank belittle the priest at her monolithic feet Mark came toward her as he thought about helping out. Then embarrassment froze him in his tracks as he realized how much watching the Priest clean Justine’s feet aroused him. He knew his feelings weren’t quite naturally expected and wondered if he did finally confess his desire for a more inmate relationship to Justine how she would react. Before he thought Justine would be a perfect wife if only she returned to normal size, but increasingly his attraction toward her grew without boundary’s like that and if anything her being a towering giant served to stroke his passions instead of suppress them.

 

Trying to clear his mind of what surely to him was the unrealistic idea of romantic involvement with his beautiful giant friend Mark shook his fretting head. Then staring at Justine once more he couldn’t help admiring her perfect hourglass waist and well endowed perky mountainous chest as he struggled with his unyielding hormones. Going toward the river Mark cupped the cool water flowing down stream and splashed his reddening face with it to hopefully calm down.

 

Meanwhile Tony leading a group of people including those meant to serve their new Queen walked along a dirt path. Fallen trees from Justine's mere presence in this area had destroyed them. While man deep foot prints scarred the grounds near by. Looking to his left Tony saw a vast golden pond that was devoid of birds or other creatures that might dare take a drink from it’s musky depths. Ponds of lemon like fluids that he knew were becoming quite more common in town as Justine kept indulging her need to hydrate and alleviate her body of useless byproducts. After walking though this landscape marred by Justine's existence Tony looked ahead in awe seeing the blonde colossal young woman basking upon the riverbank.

 

Gathering the anxious crowd toward where their towering queen sat while having a man clean her sole. Tony again played his role of representing them as he stepped out from them and upon approaching the giant blonde shouted, “We have come to bring servants just as you asked of us.”

 

“Good” Justine began as she looked down on the frightened group of people. Then raising her eye brow she asked, “Who of them is the whore monger brought here to me?”

 

Being pushed out by the group in the following moment Holden trembled with terror icing his bones over as he wondered if being singled out like this was a death sentence. Looking up at Justine's barn sized face with scorn, contempt and a lingering hunger burning within her massive blue eyes he started begging, “Please don’t……….Please don’t hurt me! I-I am not a bad man………...I just traveled here with some girls that wanted to have fun! They aren’t whores and I-I am not mongering them!”

 

“Is he lying?” Justine asked while she rubbed her groaning belly that seemingly complained about digesting the raw cattle meat in her stomach.

 

Pointing at Holden and condemning him Tony answered, “Holden is a lying cheat! Two guy’s saw him talking to a man about paying for sex with one of his girls and one girl traveling with him confessed that she works as a prostitute for him. Not only that but she had bruises all over her body and told us he beat her for wanting to quit.”

 

Boiling anger soon surfaced as Justine glared down upon this man pimping out battered women. If Mark wasn’t around she wouldn't have even spared a second thought about killing him on the spot. Reeling her temptations in Justine decided she wouldn't act in haste as she biting her lip seethed, “Holden will be picking bones out of my mouth and the rest of my servants will start by cleaning my legs and feet right now.”

 

Looking at his colossal blonde friend with a deep burning glare in her massive blue eyes. Mark thought her restraint was quite remarkable, but didn’t like the fact she was going to put someone in her mouth. As people going into her mouth had a track record of not coming out so easily if they made it out at all. Then watching those gathered to serve Justine rush toward the set of her long creamy pillar's Mark wondered how long their effort’s would take.

 

Spreading across the living landscape those ordered to begin cleaning the bigger than surrounding trees creamy pillars of their powerful blonde queen frantically used the cloth they had been given to scrub the dirt covered surfaces of firm flesh. Terror of what she could inflict upon them never left the erratic minds of those now bending over hand and knee to service their queens demanding body. Like a collection of scurrying mice they slaved over Justine's creamy flesh trying urgently to polish her radiant figure as she commanded.

 

With a smirk on her face Justine grinned at the sight before her legs as she felt tiny hands working on them. She then causally bent over and plucked Holden frozen with fear off the ground. Addressing them all while holding a struggling man within her grip Justine said, “Don’t any of you dare slack off while this little man picks bones inside my mouth. Because if any of you do I might just pick at your bones instead!”

 

Getting dangled near the wet parting massive lips of the giant blonde Holden screamed and begged for a different assignment. Also coughing as even more of her reeking moist breath washed over his whole body. Then peering into the damp swamp of his captor's maw he shivered at the shear size of her dark pink throat dripping with clear strands of fluid. Just thinking of attempting to pull bones wedged between the rows of massive golden moss crowned boulders in this pink cavern gave him the chills. As one wrong step meant sliding down her dark abyss of a throat into an unknown slow death within the depths of her belly.

 

On the damp grounds by the riverbank Mark watched as his gigantic blonde friend easily pushed the terrorized man past her lips coated by flowing saliva into her drooling mouth. Mark felt a chill strike him as he wondered if she thought about swallowing the criminal struggling within her jaws. Her past cannibalism represented one of the deepest challenges to his belief's and yet thinking of who killed his father Mark couldn’t help feeling in this moment like it wouldn’t have even mattered if Justine ate him instead of spilling his blood himself. Then upon hearing Tony calling out to him Mark snapped out of his train of thought and walked over to where his friend stood.

 

Keeping her mouth open Justine enjoyed feeling the tiny man struggle to move around. As she giggled to his feather like touches on her tongue. And reveled in tasting his frightened body as it foundered around in her sticky wet maw. Unable to restrain herself a moment longer Justine then sealed her lips shut and began using her eager tongue to push Holden over her teeth onto her cheek. Swishing him from side to side like a candy to be savored instead of gobbled up straight away Justine moaned and felt the dangerous urge to swallow building up within her.

 

One of the thief's scrubbing Justine's creamy tree dwarfing leg gawked in horror as he witnessed her swallow. The bulge only momentarily appeared, but the scared young man feared he just saw a man get ingested by their infamous queen known well for her past time diet of human beings. Drilling his movements even faster now to clean the vast living pillar he tried to advert his eye’s from her looming barn sized face watching him with a glimmer of disappointment.

 

Inside the darkness of his captor's mouth Holden screamed as he desperately tried climbing out of this living pit that almost swallowed him whole. It wasn’t long before he began coughing up thick warm fluids while attempting in vain to dig into the pink lumpy serpent that tormented him in this breathing cavern. Then a small crack of good fortune seemed to dawn upon him as Justine's lips parted and illuminated his surroundings once more.

 

After giving her subject’s an intimidating glare Justine stuck her finger's into her mouth and plucked the terrified man out. Peering down on those working on cleaning her body Justine sighed and while keeping Holden within her grip said, “I want more of you small people to wash my dirty feet instead of trying to wash my big long legs.”

 

Talking with his friend Mark watched as people gathered around Justine's massive feet and started focusing on scrubbing the dirt off them. Then heard the man within her grip scream before she popped him right back into her mouth. Seeing her massive rows of teeth parted Mark knew that at least the man punished with servicing her oral cavity would at least be able to see his damp surroundings.

 

“I’ve known you for many years, but Mark are you sure being with her is wise?” Tony quietly asked with a chill running down his spine.

 

The mostly friendly conversation had somehow led right back to Justine and normally Mark felt a great need to defend her. But now with the way she looked down on almost everyone Mark was indeed experiencing a helping of doubt and concern for what might happen next. While keeping his voice toned down Mark replied, “I…..know she has killed people and sinned gravely. But you don’t understand what a monster her father really was and the horrible wicked things he did to her. I just can’t turn my back on her when she has been though so much.”

 

“Mark she isn’t some helpless little girl!” Tony sternly argued, “Justine has us all so frightened that only God himself raining hellfire down on our town could make things worse!”

 

“I know she isn’t helpless, but she is hurt and I don’t care if you or anyone else approves of me being with her because I……... love her.” Mark confessed as his pounding heart tightened.

 

Looking over at Justine's perfect bombshell figure as her naked body dwarfed those washing it Tony understood why he found her attractive. Yet anger swelled within him at the fact his friend appeared to be so blind and tone deaf at the grievous acts she had committed. They all knew someone crushed by the very feet she now made them wash. And making things even worse she treated some of their most valued member's of the community as mere food to be shit out upon the following morning. Keeping this all in mind with restraint he said, “Fine, I understand my friend...…...I know what that’s like and that no one can talk a man out of loving a woman.”

 

After over an hour passed Mark’s conversation with Tony ended on a pleasant note. Then watching his giant blonde friend wiggling her toes as men tried cleaning the spaces between them. While the man inside her mouth extracted a number of bone fragments that went into a hand hovering over her bottom lip. Mark thought about how amazing it was that even with almost a dozen men working frantically over an hour trying to clean her that it still wasn’t enough time to quite finish the areas they started on.

 

Meanwhile in the pooling swamp of Justine’s mouth Holden for what seemed like the millionth time wiped clear sticky fluid off his face as he crawled in this living slimy cavern. That breathed over him and from the darkest pit in back gurgled faintly as though it was calling out to him. He desperately wanted out, but every time he complained or tried climbing out he was sucked in deep and played with as though he was just her toy to be sucked on like candy. So instead he accepted the little shining light he got from her parted lips and crawling on all fours kept trying to pry bones and soft wet brownish food bits out from the massive golden boulders.

 

Having grown exhausted from this stressful task Holden rested upon the pink lumpy serpent that often tormented him. Before long however darkness consumed him once more as her lips sealed him in. Next he felt compressed by two wet surfaces as one massive gulp sound drowned his ears. It was simply a natural reflex carried out to drain the pooling saliva to Justine, but to him it was a thundering wet boom that blasted his ear drums and threatened to swallow him down. Once depressurized as her lips parted once more and light graced him with sight he began moving again.

 

Frighted back into working he scrambled to pry out a bone fragment logged between two rear molars. This was the last place in her mouth he wanted to be, but felt like this was the next easiest object he could pull out and show off as effort so his captor might release him from this task of cleaning her mouth. Struggling with pulling this very stubborn ragged bone out from the crevices it was tucked between Holden kicked and jerked the losing bone until an ear bursting sharp boom enveloped him as he unintentionally hit an exposed sensitive nerve within a cavity.

 

Though suffering a few minor pains inside her mouth with getting things pulled out before Justine cried out as a sudden hot blistering pain electrified her from the root of her rearward teeth. Biting down in agony she then felt something roll into her throat. Justine tried to cough him up, but felt her reflex to swallow take over as it sent the man down into her bobbling stomach. Breathing deeply as the pain in her mouth began to subside Justine’s eye’s widened for a moment as she felt the man kicking and thrashing down within her esophagus.

 

Hearing Justine cough harshly Mark watched as she appeared to struggle with it until she gasped for air and to his great horror witnessed her neck display a flexing lump marching downward. He was fully aware that she had swallowed a number of other people alive, but having to witness the act in person gave Mark deep chills that ran the entirety of his spine. Words refused to come forth as he opened his mouth to speak in vain. He was disturbed enough that his own stomach felt like it was doing back flips as he thought about the man now struggling within Justine’s belly.

 

Still washing Justine’s massive foot Priest Wesley gulped in horror as one of the men yelled, “She ate him!”

 

After nearly suffocating in constricting darkness Holden was pushed though into a hot pool of reeking sludge. He was now stuck in a horrible bobbling soup of cattle meat that had been melting by acids for quite some time. Crying in agony at the loss of his right arm crushed under Justine's teeth he barely could prevent himself from drowning in her gastric chamber rumbling and growling as it stirred the sea of acidic fluids that soaked him. Kicking with every bit of muscle his legs could muster just trying to stay afloat. Holden spit out burning acids that came in though his nose as he struggled to keep his head above the burning sludge in this dark boiling pit that reeked with death.

 

Unable to feel Holden inside her belly Justine wondered if biting down on him was enough to effectively give him a belated death. Of more importance to her was Mark gawking at her in shock of what she had done. Knowing Mark would be upset Justine addressing them all became defensive and said, “I am sorry for eating him by mistake, but he was quite careless and hurt my tooth a whole lot. And because I know that wasn’t pleasant to see all of you can go home now.”

 

Watching as those near Justine’s resting legs fled upon hearing they could leave Mark felt deep anger. Boiling anger toward Justine for putting herself into a position where she could easily eat someone. She promised him to quit doing that horrific act and yet here he was about to lecture her once more about cannibalism. Stumping on towards her Mark felt torn as he realized Justine looked upset and didn’t want to feel like a cruel puppy kicking monster again when attempting to correct her ways on cannibalism.

 

Gently picking Mark off the ground Justine felt a creeping guilt sinking in for breaking her word about eating people. She just believed there is no way he was going to accept what she had done even if this was an honest mistake. Nibbling on her lip Justine blinked and then weak in tone excused herself, “I really didn’t mean it. I tried to spit him back up, but he was stuck and I ended up swallowing him by mistake. I really need you to understand it wasn’t my fault Mark.”

 

Being held within the soft grip of his towering blonde friend Mark looked into her soft massive blue eyes sparkling as they began to tear up. Thinking of her crying in pain and trying her best to cough up the criminal inside her mouth he believed her word. On a raw instinctual level he just couldn’t bring himself to blame her and so he carefully responded, “He was a wicked man and while I still don’t think eating people is right. Maybe what happened is God’s way of punishing him for his grave transgressions.”

 

Hearing those words caused Justine to smile in gratitude for his understanding and instilled a deep sense of justification for eating Holden alive within her. Taking Mark’s words to mean he might approve of her eating bad enough people Justine patted her belly and said, “I am glad you think he deserved it as well. It’s been hard for me to resist taking out bad people because I know you didn’t approve of me killing, but maybe now you see why I want the horribly wicked dead.”

 

“That’s not what I…..” Mark began as he caught himself and feared she might believe killing bad people is God’s will for her. Trying his best to sympathetically correct her Mark replied, “Since my father was killed it’s been hard for me as well. With blood of my father’s killer on my hands I understand the rage of wanting someone dead so badly it’s like nothing else matter’s. But life is sacred and we can’t just kill people that commit even the worst of sins. For bloodshed taints our hearts and leads us away from what is right before God.”

“Life is sacred Mark.” Justine admitted with a tinge of guilt controlling her tone. Thinking of the man within her belly she then reluctantly confessed, “But I only feel real purpose in being a giant when killing wicked people like my father. And saving innocent people from wicked monster’s is right before God even if their life must end.”

 

Sensing her guilt Mark decided pushing for reassurance was best as he then said, “It’s going to be okay Justine. There are other things only you can do for people that are good. You won’t be a giant forever because we are going to find help one day and figure out how to return you back to normal.”

 

“I can only pray this cruse will be lifted one day Mark.” Justine replied quietly as she felt powerless to return to a normal height or suppress the lingering darker impulses of her vindictive heart.

 

Hearing yelling and screaming in the distance Mark spotted two men trying to flee a group led by Tony. Guessing they were both thief’s that worked on serving Justine he pointed toward the forest and hollered, “Justine! Those guy’s caught stealing are trying to get away!”

 

Standing up to full height Justine harsh in tone shouted, “Halt thief's!”

 

After gawking at the colossal naked blonde though layers of trees both thief's desperately fled as they realized she noticed their attempt to escape. With her first step forward a towering fully grown tree perished as it’s existence was stuffed out. The loud forsaken cracking sound instilled terror into their bones as they sprinted forward. Much faster than one of the men expected she was right on top of him as a massive foot came crashing down right before his very wide eyes. Looking right at her foot before him broken trees cracked beneath her as it’s corpse whined under the stress of her nebulous weight. Pulling himself out the shock of her imposing stature he only had a moment before getting hit with a barreling giant hand that carried him screaming into the air.

 

Easily catching the frightened man between her legs Justine took a few more casual steps forward and knocked the remaining fugitive over with her foot. Before the dazed man could recover Justine lifted her foot over him and pressed down on him. Temptations poked at her while envisioning his body pop into a bloody mess under her sole. As Justine thought he clearly would have deserved it for attempting to escape justice and it would send a very clear message about what happens to such people that cheapen justice by removing consequence from their actions.

 

Grinning over her near effortless victory over the tiny criminal’s Justine boasted, “It’s over for you slow little crooks. As queen I could have just stepped on you both like the bug’s you worthless men are, but I have something different in mind. For you see there is something far worse than cleaning my feet like before.”

 

Under only a tiny fraction of Justine’s total weight the man struggling under her foot screamed in pain as even without trying she was crushing him. Any harder and he felt like his bones might start giving in. As he endured this her thundering voice frightened him as she ridiculed his useless escape attempt and causally spoke of crushing him like a bug. Screaming at the top of his inflamed lungs he yelled, “Please stop! God damn it! Dammit! Dammit! DAMMIT!”

 

Hearing cries of agony Justine lifted her foot off the screaming man. Rolling her eye’s Justine bent down and grabbed the man still crying with the same hand that held her first prisoner. Turning back to where Tony and his group stood at the riverbank Justine said, “Those criminal’s are mine now to punish.”

 

Watching in her grip as Justine simply walked passed Tony’s group. Mark wondered how she planned on punishing the criminals within her grasp in her other hand. He watched as the two men screamed and begged for mercy while Justine's barn sized face retained apathy to their fear of her. Then looking down at her flat navel he stuttered as memory of watching Holden get eaten alive played inside his mind. It almost was enough to provoke his emotional idealistic desire to see her release him, but a darker pragmatic truth of both Holden’s crimes and how much of Justine's still digesting food would be wasted stopped his conscience from prevailing. Most of all however Mark told himself it wasn’t possible for Holden to survive getting bitten down upon by Justine’s teeth and make it back alive after being swallowed.

 

In the depth’s of Justine's growling belly Mark’s thought's proved correct as Holden’s loss of blood from his crushed arm sucked out every last bit of strength he could muster. It was nothing short of pure will power that kept such a broken man alive in this boiling dark pit of acidic hell alive this long. Unable to resist his fate any longer he swallowed acidic sludge as his legs failed him. While his eye’s burned as his head submersed into the cattle meat soup of bobbling acids. Before finally entering the wide gates of death he attempted to breath only to take in the horrible revolting sludge into his lungs instead of the air he once took for granted.

 

Noticing they were getting close to the hideout Justine sat down near a mountainous slope. Then she carefully placed Mark on the ground. With a hand now freed up she began digging while thinking about Christina once more. She wondered if Kevin still didn’t forgive her for Sarah’s death what she would do. Gripping the men within her grasp even tighter in reflex to her boiling anger flared up as her last memories of Sarah provoked her thirst for revenge. Trying to push this venomous hate away Justine focused on digging the hole she would trap her criminal prisoners in.

 

As she finished digging Justine dangled the two men over the 15 foot deep hole and with a grin said, “Say hello to your new home as my slaves.”

 

“Have mercy!” One of the men shouted as he fell along with the other criminal into the dirt pit more than deep enough to strand them helpless.

 

Mark then watched as his towering blonde friend gathered broken trees and used whatever part of their trunks were intact to block the opening. Before long she covered the entire hole up with the snapped off tree parts as though it was just some sticks she played with. It was like everyday she found a new way to impress him with the power her body naturally yielded.

 

Ready to simply enjoy the evening Justine moved to scoop up Mark and laughed at the plight of her new slaves. Normally Justine would have subjected them to her whims on the spot, but she wanted to leave them wondering about their fate as she took Mark back to the entrance of the hideout on the cliff side. Then peering into the cave she looked at her brother resting and tried to give him a warm smile.

As time passed and the sun dipped below the horizon Justine elected to finally ask Kevin about his opinion of Christina. Getting Mark to carry her brother out of the cave she waited at the entrance with an open palm waiting for him. Greeting him warmly in tone she felt Mark place Kevin within her open hand and then heard Kevin thank him for helping out.

 

Trapped in a crippled body Kevin looked up at the sky while laying on the warm smooth skin of his sister's massive hand. He bemoaned not being able to see his sister like this without someone carrying him. He was quite grateful for Mark’s help, but also felt lingering resentment over what happened to him. Over a year ago he could have just walked into his sister's hand if this had happened to her then.

 

After Mark walked off her hand Justine said, “Kevin, I am going to be careful while taking you with me.”

 

“I know you will” Kevin replied trying his best to suppress his guilt and shame over having sexual contact with Christina.

 

Walking away slowly from the hideout as the fading dusk painted the landscape Justine wondered if her brother could ever forgive her if he knew the truth. If he knew how many people she actually killed and her cruel method’s of executing those she deemed unworthy of life. Justine began to shed tears as her emotion's started getting the better of her.

 

Then reaching a quiet place away from where Justine thought anyone else from the cave might overhear them or mainly her she planted her firm butt upon the ground. Resting on the open grassland Justine then adoring her brother sweetly asked, “Have you been doing better? Is Christina taking good care of you and making sure to change your blankets when needed?”

 

Pounded with hemorrhaging guilt as his memory of having sex out of wedlock with Christina was very fresh. Kevin struggled to even manage a reply of any sort. He felt violated by the experience yet couldn’t dare say he didn’t want her by the end as he orgasmed. When the time came to stand with his convictions his own body stabbed him in the back. Where only bliss in that moment the sexual encounter with her was most inmate could surface. All his resentment meant nothing in the face of that indulgence of his own primal desires. He shivered with both the cool air washing over his skin along with his own goosebumps over betrayal of the God he believed in and the girl he loved.

 

Having not gotten an answer from her brother Justine worried as she then asked, “Kevin are you okay? Are you cold out here?”

 

“I’m fine dear sister” Kevin began as he pushed his guilt aside to reply, “I have been feeling much better today and Christina does what needs to be done. So please don’t worry about me and rest easy tonight.”

 

Still concerned for her brother Justine then asked, “But are you sure Christina is suited for taking good care of you? Mark told me you aren’t happy with her being around and I don’t want someone near you that’s going to be making you upset so please tell me if she needs to leave.”

 

This should have been a perfect opportunity to expose what Christina had done. Kevin’s guilt however clouded his mind as he thought about what happened. Then his concealed fear of her not believing him surfaced as he thought about how impossible the very idea of a woman sexually forcing herself on a man sounded. Guilt soon flipped the table on him as he thought of his expected duty to be responsible for the woman he deflowered despite not being able to provide for himself much less a whole family. In the end Kevin feared he was the most responsible for what happened and that blaming Christina would be dishonorable for him as a man.

 

Believing asking his sister to send Christina away would be supremely dishonorable Kevin finally spoke, “If Christina wants to go home then I won’t speak against that, but it’s better for her to stay and help me out.”

 

Hearing this made Justine feel uneasy as she felt something still wasn’t right, but didn’t wish to push her brother on his feelings too much. As it was clear he still missed Sarah with the same grief she felt. Feeling his body trembling in her hand as cool winds blew over them Justine began heading back for the cave where there hideout was. Then she stated, “Okay brother I won’t make her leave if that is how you feel. Let’s go back since it’s getting cold out here.”

 

The rest of that night was quiet as Justine let her brother off near the cave entrance and Mark carried him to bed. She then went to a spot near where she kept her new slaves and laid down. Looking up at the star filled sky that twinkled ever so gracefully Justine made a short prayer for her brother’s safety, happiness and well being before drifting off to sleep for the night.

End Notes:

 

Hope the chapter was an enjoyable read. Any feedback is welcome and I am sorry it took longer than expected for me to put out.

Death after a funeral by classified

Waking up to a bright shining rising sun Justine moaned in a gloomy sigh. Today was marking when Sarah would finally be put to rest in cold indifferent grounds. People gather to hear a speech justifying this death by claiming it’s the ultimate peace a human being can achieve. That a loving being will be accepting them into paradise. Then in this afterlife wonderland pain, suffering and disability would be abolished. Forever lasting existence in bliss with not even one tear to shed was supposed to be enough for those missing their loved one to help them move on. Because society expects one to move on after what some call a morbid party for the recently deceased.


Except moving on was the last thing on Justine's mind this very bright morning starkly contrasted by her bitter volatile mood. Gripping the dirt as she rose from this uneasy slumber Justine pouted inside her mind, (Why did it need to be her. Why did Sarah die and not Christina. I saved her, did everything for her and yet all she thought of was herself. It’s her fault Sarah died. I just can’t stop hating her for stabbing us in the back. There’s no forgiveness left in my heart for that witch, for that damn snake and I want to be rid of her. But I know that I can’t do it. I need her for my brothers care.)


Christina meanwhile stirred about wondering how she planned on keeping Justine happy until she became pregnant. The idea of dying frightened her enough to cry before wiping her own face attempting to regain composure. Least she appear crazy in emotional state. Looking at Mark in the barely lit cave Christina thought of speaking to him about her fears, but then realized his infatuation with Justine meant he wouldn't be of help. This brought resentment to the forefront of her mind as she thought, (Why does Mark love her? Justine is a monster! How can he look that man eater in the eye and not fear her. And Lord Kevin is even worse! He refuses the truth about her! He thinks his sister is an angel people hate for no reason…………..)


Lost in her train of thought Christina was caught off guard by Justine's booming voice as she called for Mark. Ending her festering anger Christina watched as Mark climbed onto Justine's giant waiting hand. Coming out slowly Christina trembled in subtle yet note worthy fear before she asked, “Should I go as well?”


“NO!” Justine snapped before feeling a tinge of guilt for letting Kevin see that and regaining composure to firmly answer, “Her family doesn’t want you at the service.”


“B-But Sarah was my friend.” Christina meekly whimpered as she ached in her piercing guilt leading to Sarah’s demise.


A cold unsettling glare from Justine hid only a fraction of her boiling rage as she took in a deep breath. Swallowing before exhaling in a snort as turbulent churning emotion's bobbled to the surface Justine seethed, “How dare you persist! Sarah was like a sister to me! And I could never allow the filth that stabbed her in the back to attend!”


Like a deer in headlights Christina gawked at the massive blonde’s face as those powerful words cut though her like dagger's. Trembling as heavy sound waves passed though her frail body. While urine leaked out into her worn dirty panties. She remained quiet in dreadful fear of getting Justine even more offended than she already was.


Having witnessed this Kevin felt intimated by his sister. Her giant face burned red while her lips curled in a twisted up pattern. Her voice not the gentle compassionate ease he grown accumulated to. His towering sister was indeed expressing renewed anger rekindled from when the mob captured him along with Sarah and betrayer Christina.


Calming down Justine making a sudden decision then said, “Mark, I think my brother should come.”


“I’ll get him!” Mark replied as he thought Justine imposing her will upon Kevin to be unusual.


Embarrassed from being carried to Justine's warm massive hand Kevin thanked Mark while in his arms. Part of Kevin wanted to remain hidden in the cave away from prying eye’s that might gawk at his weak state and find shame in him for it. Yet he cared about Sarah and wanted to honor the life she lived while expressing his appreciation for her being so brave in those last moment's. Just thinking of what happened invoked a drowning heart ache as he remembered how in her last breath Sarah did not waste it hating those who ultimately killed her.


Once Mark laid Kevin down upon her open hand Justine began heading toward the river. It was a quiet uneventful stroll though mostly broken trees already crushed from her last passing though. Mindful of the forest Justine attempted to not knock over more trees having started feeling guilty over having destroyed so much already.


After some time passed Justine's towering figure reached the crispy river flowing peacefully in the beating sunlight. Resting her knees upon the damp sides of the river Justine used her one free hand to cup water and got a few sips in. It wasn’t much to her, but Justine appreciated wetting her lips as little children that were playing nearby ran away in terror. She felt bad they were frightened, but Justine didn’t have the spirit to ease them or speak. Justine wanted peace before going to see her Priest conducting the service for Sarah. Facing the man she used to hear preach every Sunday for the first time since she grew into a towering giant felt weird. If not downright awkward since a number of people have been her victims including those like Aria in his Church.


Pushing that aside Justine gave her brother a faint smile before standing up carefully with her passengers in mind. Her upright figure towered over the forest like monolith and stronger than a force of nature she began walking. With a heavy aching heart she made each step monotone as her mind was living in the past while her feet crushed whatever crossed their path on auto pilot.


@@@-@@@-@@@


Meanwhile Amanda thought of her passion toward her priest. It was all she could think about before falling asleep last night and even now this morning she felt like there was no way to be clean from this. From her sexual relationship with a man that lied and used her. The very man she trusted most had used her young innocent flesh to gratify his own perversions behind closed doors. Father Wesley exploited her in the most unwholesome manner. She festering in a cauldron of emotional turmoil couldn’t just forgive such deception.


Then in rubbing her eye’s Amanda wiped the crust away. She felt ill to her stomach as thought’s of being unclean and sinning against the God she believed in swamped her. Forcing herself to crawl out from her old worn bed Amanda cleared her troubled mind and met her irradiated sister in the kitchen.


Roxy stern in tone asked, “Why did you sleep in so late?”


“After what I did it was hard for me to sleep on the guilt.” Amanda replied truthfully without giving away the real bombshell.


Fixing her pose Roxy eased up while she said, “Lucky for you then that John told me to let you sleep a while longer. If you didn’t come down just now I would have been dragging you right out of bed.”


“I guess he really does feel responsible for what happened.” Amanda spoke while turned away looking out the cloudy hand blown glass window.


Pulling her sister’s attention back with gently turning her body to reconnect eye contact Roxy gossiped, “Your not the only thing he feels responsible for sister. Our poor brother is wrapped around the finger of that widow. He should have a younger more suitable woman instead of someone like Ashley. I just feel so bad she will never give him a large family of his own children like a younger woman could.”


“Ashley just want’s him to raise her Damn bastards!” Amanda pouted while thinking of how she was used by an older person.


Pursing her lips Roxy questioned, “I thought you approved of their relationship. What happened to saying it didn’t matter she was that much older?”


“Well that……...” Amanda trailed before she collected her thought's in rebuke, “Doesn’t matter! He needs a woman that can relate to him better more than anything else!”


Skeptical of her tone Roxy took a pause before she gently asked, “This isn’t about him is it?”


“What?” Amanda flustered before she replied, “Of course this is about our brother.”


Taking a deep breath Roxy swept a lose bundle of hair covering her face back. Clearing her throat Roxy then explained, “I know sister, I have seen the way you look at him in Church. The way you have looked at older men. The way you touched him in front of other people. I didn’t really want to believe it, but I heard about it from a girl last evening. The only reason I didn’t tell John yet is because we have already been though a lot.”


“You……..know” Amanda meekly gulped while a hurricane of twisted emotion's ravaged her mind.


Taking a firm grip of her sister's arm Roxy disciplined, “Yes I know you tried seductive wiles on Father Wesley! He explained to her what shameful things you did. It’s revolting to even think of much less repeat her words! You need to repent sister! And for the love of our Lord you can’t ever act that way again!”


“It’s not that simple!” Amanda managed to reply as embarrassment washed over her face.


Angered by what appears to be a deflection Roxy shouted, “Your right about that Amanda! No man is going to marry someone acting like a damn harlot!”


“Please………..” Amanda began sobbing as guilt took over.


“Not another word of this sister! You will not ever try to seduce a man like that again!” Roxy snapped before she took a deep breath and looked upon her sister's wet face disappointed as she then said, “John already has enough to worry about and when he finds out it’s going to break his heart. Really it’s just so sad sister because our mother raised you better than this. I never thought you would act that way and humiliate our family like this.”


Paralyzed by shame Amanda grunted in tears before she trembling like a leaf in the wind finally mumbled, “I-I am so sorry……..”


Embracing her sister to comfort her Roxy said, “I don’t hate you sister. It’s just I never wanted this for you. I’m hurt Amanda that this sin will change your life forever.”


Meanwhile John in the barn pinned his lover to the wooden wall. The older woman gasped for air as he sucked upon her exposed breast. Her nibbles grew ever more as the sexual tension swelled within them both. Coming off the delectable knocker John said, “I love you Ashley!”


“I know so take me! Take me now!” Ashley’s voice breathed as she clawed into his strong well toned back.


Lifting Ashley’s feet off the ground John easily carried her toward a pile of hay. Tearing her clothing away while dropping his pants John kissed her. His passion snowballed fast, relentless and hard as he soon found himself pounding her with unwavering thrust. Penetrating her ever deeper John tensed up right before finishing off suddenly. Before he expected to his disappointment. After the haze of lust wore off John thought of Sarah’s service as he kissed Ashley before he said, “It’s good to have each other during times like this.”

“Are you going to be okay?” Ashley questioned thinking of the funeral.


Caressing her back John replied, “It’s not me you should be worried about. Sarah was Justine's best friend. She is going to be hurting the most today.”


“That’s what scares me John…….what if she” Ashley gulped unable to complete the thought of Justine losing all self-control.


Holding his trembling girlfriend tight John assured, “It will be okay I promise.”


No matter how powerless the hollow promise was the feeling behind it was pure enough to quell her fears. Even if Ashley knew they were justified. This was about a giant woman that went around swallowing people whole and crushing men like they were just bugs to her after all. Everyone was keeping their inner terror of what Justine might do buried deep least they break from the horror of what’s happened already.


@@@-@@@-@@@


Meanwhile setting things up outdoors for Sarah’s funeral service was dreadful work. Not because of the intensity of the labor involved with putting up chairs, making a casket or other preparations. It was the emotional train wreak on those who knew Sarah that cut into the depths of their being. Each time her father placed a chair the weight of the reasoning for this brushed against him. Any rage he could muster toward the mob for killing his daughter was drowned out by the crushing abyss of loss her departure from the world meant. This was the worst day of his life and nothing could bring a smile to his face. He didn’t even have it in him to fake one for the sake of maintaining composure for appearances.


The pain on her father’s face could be seen by Isabel. She hated the fact some of the very people in the mob were invited. Her father was too forgiving Isabel reasoned as heavy mixtures of anger dumped into her mourning that pumped tears from her gentle hazel eye’s. Sweeping the golden strand’s of hair she shared with her younger sister Isabel wiped her face. It was going to be a very long day that would keep stabbing her until her last thought of the night once this was over. She just knew that was a given. What life would look like beyond this loss totally eluded her. For it was impossible to conceive of.


Once it neared the proper time priest Samuel whom their local community knew well showed up. Overseeing a small crowd of people he decided to greet the family. They exchanged the hard yet expected words over a tragedy that can’t ever be properly defined or justified only lived though. And even that could be questioned. No one ever believes death will effect their loved ones until the indifferent angel of death knocks upon the clock of fate before their last breath.


Then to the pause of all thundering ground quakes marked the arrival of Justine. The crowd gawked in fear as the colossal figure picked a spot to seat herself behind them. Most that knew Justine kept their comment’s to themselves, but Elizabeth was impassioned enough to yell, “This is your fault abomination!”


Becoming even more fierce Elizabeth glaring down the giantess in front of the entire crowd shouting at the top of her lungs declared, “Everything you did is why she died! YOU are the last person that should be here Justine! Mark doesn’t see you for the monster you are, but I do and so does the rest of this town! Fear keeps them quiet! But I am done being frightened of you! Sarah and all the rest you killed are dead because of you!”

Rage burned in Justine's eye’s for a moment before crushing guilt pushed tears instead of fire though the blue windows to her soul. Holding Mark with Kevin gently in her open palm Justine looked down with shame unwilling to defend herself. The silence from her was almost deafening to the utterly shocked crowd below. Everyone braced for rage that never came while some others frightened by what might happen next began walking away hoping to avoid her.


Looking around her Isabel saw nearly all member’s of the crowd nodding. None dared speak, but it was painfully obvious they wanted to pin Sarah’s death on Justine. Seeing the blonde giantess crying broke her heart as rage boiled into her own rant, “NO! This is because a mob killed my sister! Justine didn’t harm Sarah! The men in the mob wanted my sister dead! And then one of them killed her! Killed my sister because they were scared! Cowards killed my sister! Now I want you gone Elizabeth! Because you have no damn right to be here!”


“NO! That abomination and her useless cripple should be the ones to leave this town!” Elizabeth blurts out screaming her head off not realizing the latter comment might very well cost her head.


Rushing over Elizabeth’s father yelled, “What the HELL are you saying! Do you want to die!”


A fair question considering Justine's guilt converted into boiling rage. Her eye’s glared down upon the woman that dared insult her dear precious brother. Taking a deep breath to cool down her volcanic rage a notch Justine boomed, “Say what you want about me, but NEVER SPEAK THAT WAY OF MY BROTHER!”


Terrified of what might happen next Elizabeth’s father got down on his knees to beg, “Please have mercy on my daughter Queen Justine!”


The burning temptation Justine had to come down hard on Elizabeth was quelled by realizing what a disturbance this was causing. This service was for Sarah and no one would be pleased if it went on so Justine said, “Apologize to my brother and then go home.”


Being whispered into her ear by her furious father Elizabeth looking up apologized, “It was gravely improper of me to speak ill of your brother.”


“I think it’s best if we leave everyone. I am truly very sorry about this and my daughter will be taught a lesson.”


Elizabeth’s father bowed slightly after having spoke firmly to the unsettled crowd.


Watching Elizabeth and her family members leave pleased Justine's appetite for wrath. At least for the moment as this service was of high importance to respect. Looking at her brother in hand and then to the crowd she gently spoke, “I’m sorry that I’ve caused so much trouble showing up here and that you had to hear such words.”


Projecting his voice Sarah’s father addressed, “It’s okay Justine, I invited you to come and really thank you for coming. I know it’s what Sarah would have wanted.”


Looking up at the towering blonde Isabel felt sorry for her brother. Knowing what happened to him caused her to feel a swelling of pity. Being trapped in a body that refused to move seemed like a fate more cruel than she could picture living with. Moved by this she couldn’t keep it out of her mind for quite some time.


After this things settled down quite a bit as people didn’t want to cause any more of a commotion. If not for the sake of respecting the dead then fear of invoking the wrath of Justine quelled their temptation’s to cause more distractions. Priest Samuel that ran the smaller Church Justine, Sarah and Aria attended waited. Clearing his throat he then said, “Brothers and sister's in Christ let me tell you. This is a day of peace for our dead as they now and forever will be with our lord. Sarah was a woman pure of heart and as the good lord’s word says she will see the kingdom of God.”


Priest Samuel looking over the crowd for a moment then continued, “Even in this knowledge we grieve because this world is broken. Death hurts us so much because it was never meant to be like this. When sin entered the world it poisoned everything within and death was born from it. All things pass because of the evil in this world. The evil in the hearts of men born of hate, fear and lust all have caused pain in this world. Sarah’s life was cut short in a tragedy few can understand and even less could accept. If not for the grace of God’s love giving me the will today I think speaking about such an innocent life perishing would be impossible. We must remember even in those dark painful times we have the Lord and that he does have plans to prosper us. For he gave his only son on the cross because even the worst of us God loves.”


Swallowing Priest Samuel paused as the weight of his words burdened him and then he after a deep breath stated, “However Sarah was the best among us. Her eye’s pure as snow coming into church to serve our Lord and the community. She loved to help people whenever she could. One day I had no doubt she would be the wife Proverbs 31 spoke of. A model for others to follow and supportive in our daily life's. We all struggle to understand why provenance has separated her from our community and her family. The hardest part of my calling is telling you that we can’t know why this was her time. Only that God is here with us and that Sarah is in a much better place now. She knows pain no longer. Her tears are no more as our God has wiped them away.”


The priest did well from this point on focusing on Sarah’s joy in this life and the positive impact she had on the community. How she lived sacrificially. It teared up many attending as the reality sunk in deep of what life had been lost. Never would any of them see her again on this side of darkness. Instead they could only hope the other side of light was real. That it wasn’t just comforting fables being passed down. That what pulled their heart strings provided a flicker of hope even in this despair.


The people craved, desired, needed to believe in this cloudy fog of life that extinguished like dust in the wind that a second chance at being alive in some way, some how just waited for them. Not like a cold reaper under the cover of darkness, but a warm open atmospheric paradise. A hope worth more than bitter reality. A peaceful balance instead of ravenous turmoil. Known order instead of unknown chaos. To allow even their hope to parish along side those no longer in the world just couldn’t be accepted. This fact kept up the resolve of the priest to see the service though to the end as he maintained honoring the dead in his speech as it went on for a time longer.


@@@-@@@-@@@


Once the service drew to closure Justine’s stomach growled deep in protest of her skipping feeding on the cattle before coming. Apologizing for the bodily function Justine then looked down at Isabel. Thought’s soon poured into her mind as she recalled the night she picked Christina to care for her brother. Grinding her teeth Justine thought, (I picked the wrong woman. Isabel would be much better for my brother than that snake Christina. If only I asked her instead Kevin would be in loving care.)


“Justine!” Isabel shouted as she pined for the giantess attention breaking the stale atmosphere of the heartache all felt including herself.


Looking down Justine replied, “Yes Isabel”


“I just wanted to thank you. Thank you for being here. For being my sister's best friend. You really mean a lot to me because of this. If you or your brother need my help please let me know.” Isabel stated honestly with conviction as she appreciated the relationship that once existed and acknowledged she too liked the blonde giant.


The mixture of feelings caused Justine to pause. This was the perfect chance to ask. To ask the question burning in her mind. If this sweet girl took care of her brother instead of Christina then she would feel relieved. Mainly because then she would have a trust worthy care taker of her brother again. But asking this of her right after losing her sister felt wrong. And Justine knew people greatly feared her. Even Isabel behind the smile had to feel a chill or pestering doubt right now.


Selfish as it was however Justine’s love for her brother came first. With heavy aching crushed tone of voice Justine’s heart moved her as she came about to ask, “Could you help me take care of my brother?”


“Sure and I’ll go with you right now!” Isabel replied with a tint of fear in her voice.


Feeling guilt wash over her Justine blushed, “Oh…..I-I…. Please don’t feel like you must!”


Looking away for a moment Isabel then earnestly responded, “Really I want to help. I insist on helping your brother.”


Putting her hands on the ground Justine then smiled, “Thank you so much Isabel!”


Kevin felt guilt wash over him as this transpired. Unsure of what to say as he watched her to step into his sister's massive hand. No one should need so much help Kevin berated himself in thought as he felt bad his sister asked this of Sarah’s sister no less. The walk home to him in his sister's hand was a blur as no one really seemed to be in the mood to converse. The service was heart breaking to everyone that attended. Just a chilly gray smear that stained his mind as the colorful memories popped in like sharp daggers to remind him of what isn’t here. Of who isn’t here anymore. For a while that deep painful shock he felt when Sarah died returned as it seemed like the service made it so real once more.


Stopping herself at the cave entrance Justine noticed her brother crying and asked, “Are you okay brother?”


“I am just sorry that I cause all this trouble.” Kevin replied while looking at Isabel with eye’s filled with guilt.


Remembering what Elizabeth said Justine felt a boiling rage stir in her gut. It couldn't be forgiven. This sin against her brother would be punished. Justine would not allow people to treat him this way and get away with it. Anger flushed her cheeks as they burned for a moment before she calmed down to answer, “Other people doing bad things are the ones causing trouble! You have nothing to apologize for!”

“Really Isabel are you sure this is okay?” Kevin then asked as he looked up at the sky with a chill in his spine.


Grinning for a moment upon spotting Christina the collected Isabel replied, “It’s what my sister would have wanted. I will do whatever I can to help out.”


“What about your father and your friend's?” Kevin questioned as he felt guilt and something a bit more primal stirring.


Keeping her deep thought's close to heart Isabel said, “This town hates our family. They think my sister committed witchcraft and made Justine big. I don’t…….. have much here anymore. There shouldn't need to be more reason than wanting to help out though. I apologize for that.”


Christina felt her dark horrified soul freeze over. This woman could be the end of her usefulness. She dared not speak after such heart felt words. They warmed up every face that heard them. Fear scratched the inside of her brain like a loose rat about to drown. Standing at the entrance to this cave Christina looked up at Justine's face picturing herself struggling for dear life between the towering blonde's lips. Each breathe felt heavier than the last as crippling anxiety washed over her. Was she going to become one of Justine's bowel movement’s next. Could she escape such a horrible fate if she ran or pleaded the right way.


This run away train of thought was interrupted once Christina realized Justine was letting everyone now enter the cave. Mark carrying Kevin greeted her warmly, but Isabel for a moment had this look. It shouldn't have mattered, but Christina being a woman just knew it was that look. It was the kind of look men didn’t easily pick up on, but women just know it meant conflict. The uplifting words exchanged between their greeting didn’t match the slightest dark undertone or body language.


Justine assumed her brother and Isabel have settled in. Dark thought's of her own quickly took root as she bent down to smile at her brother now laying on his makeshift bed. Before leaving Justine said, “Take good care of my brother and thank you again Isabel for helping us out. If you ever need anything just tell me and I will make it happen.”


Those last words really showed off the fact Justine knew what she could do. Despite her grief she was getting used to the power she had over the rest. Being waved off by her cave dwellers Justine began walking toward Elizabeth’s home. The anger festering within her now grew without restraint. The monster inside her was ready to play. This dishonor committed at the service for her dear loving friend would not go unpunished.


Inside a wooden structure made of logs stacked and cut to fit into one another Elizabeth was crying as her father’s belt smacked her bare tight ass. Bent over on the bed she had been punished for what felt like half an hour. She never saw this kind of rage in her father's eye’s. The flesh on her ass now was very tender from being repeatedly whipped by the force of her father landing blow after blow with his leather belt. It caused her to scream at one point as she begged him to stop. The man said nothing as he swallowed his emotion’s back and kept on punishing his offspring. It mattered not that she was an adult because this transgression put the whole family in danger and he simply could not over look it.


A rumble caused Elizabeth’s father to pause. With each intense moment it grew in volume. Then a loud crack followed as a tree outside fell over. Realizing what this meant he shouted, “HIDE NOW! GET UNDER THE BEDS! DON’T LET HER SEE YOU!”

Standing outside the well kept home of Elizabeth’s family Justine then got on her knees. She thought about demanding they come out, but anger compelled her to reach for the roof. Pulling it apart was child’s play. It only took effort to prevent it from falling down on those inside. Both of her hands worked to pull out bits and chucks that threaten to come down on the horrified tiny beings that were like bugs scurrying into every crack they could find.


Then looking down upon the family her stomach growled loudly as it had sat totally empty the entire day until this very moment. Hunger flushed her mind as she pictured slurping them into her waiting mouth and then sending them screaming down her yearning throat into her wanting belly. It wasn’t just about food however. This also was about power. About forcing them to summit. To make them just her next bowel movement. And then the fact Justine could force Elizabeth watch her family member's getting swallowed alive one by one.


It was becoming way more tempting than Justine first thought. The devil inside her gut began moving her hand on it’s own toward a teenage male and when she felt him struggling for dear life her mouth watered. She was forced to swallow because so much fluid had built up. The angel touching her aching heart pulled deep as she felt a tear drip from her face. Justine couldn't just eat him. It was wrong to kill innocent people.


Yet she wanted Elizabeth to give herself up. Justine dangled the frightened guy over her parted lips and then demanded, “Come out Elizabeth or I will eat your brother!”


Guilt washed over the frightened woman as she rolled out from under her bed. Trembling with fear Elizabeth getting down on her knees sobbing begged, “Please don’t hurt him! I’ll do whatever you want!”


Then dark thought's returned. Justine didn’t want to eat cows, deer or other fur covered creatures. She wanted to eat people. Finally admitting to herself why she came here and that she liked the taste and the struggle. Justine knew that had to make her a monster to want this. To want feeling people beg, scream and then struggle down her throat. They didn’t deserve to die just to feed her. Yet anger told her this time she deserved good food after losing her friend. After what this evil woman said at the service. This would be justice.


Her body again moved disconnected from the morality of her struggling mind. With that a line was coming danger close to being crossed as she licked the panicking teen. They all would fill her bellowing stomach well she felt. Right now it’s growling demanded she feed. Reason melted away as the primal urges of anger, hunger and even arousal took over.


Looking up at the towering blonde Elizabeth’s father saw a predator. She was clearly quite hungry as her loud complaining belly made clear. The deep blue eye’s were even more terrifying however. He knew she was out for blood. It wasn’t possible to talk such ferociously out of her. Putting on the stance of an oak he directly approached forward then stated, “My daughter dishonored Sarah and your brother with her words. I can’t apologize enough for what she said. So take my life as penance and spare my family. I am responsible for how this family is run. Let me pay for what my foolish daughter said!”


This wasn’t how Justine expected this to unfold. Her breathing slowed down as she felt his words soften her hardened heart. Putting the teen back down Justine then plucked the father up from the home he stood in. He didn’t fight, resist or even scream. This irritated her as she wanted them all to fear what was coming. Grinding her teeth Justine then asked, “Why shouldn't I eat you and your brainless whore of a daughter?”


“Because I failed my family! Hate me and blame me alone for her sins!” Elizabeth’s father declared from the bottom of his heart.


Watching this unfold Elizabeth was crushed by guilt. She just wanted Justine to stop hurting people. She wanted the towering blonde to feel shame for her sins, but in this moment Elizabeth realized she unleashed the real monster. The one that dwelled within the hearts of human beings. Hatred consumed the towering blonde as she didn’t even respond before shoving her father into her mouth. Horrified at the sight Elizabeth sobbed uncontrollably.


Feeling the man inside her mouth Justine felt guilt. She couldn't actually swallow him could she. Yet how could she back down now. The war between her lust for punishment and her tender craving for repentance ended with another growling noise from the depths of her gut. Forcing the man back and down her waiting throat was nearly effortless compared to others she ate. Guilt kept washing over her more and more as she desperately told herself this was for justice. That he was responsible for Elizabeth’s words.


The family below watched in heart stopping horror as their protector just got swallowed whole and alive. Just like that the man who dedicated himself to his family became mere food for an angry pitiful girl that deep down envied him. A peasant girl that let her deepest primitive urges control her body. Monstrous in size, power and strength yet faint of spirit. Tears poured from the towering blonde's face before her hand reached in again.


Watching the entire family act like a frighten bunch of wild animals Justine felt pity as she plucked Elizabeth sobbing on the floor and carried her upwards. Then Justine stood up and began walking toward the river. The screams and pleading of her trapped captive in her grip weren’t even the first thing on her mind. If she had stayed it wasn’t going to be justice being carried out. It was going to be her meal. Justine felt ashamed that being hungry made throwing her humanity away so easy.


Justine's revenge went nothing like she pictured it in her head before ripping the roof off. Then she felt compelled to go though with it because she didn’t want people to think she is weak. That her threats are empty. That rebellion would be tolerated. The weight of ruling never felt so heavy. Did she even want things to be like this. Would Sarah have wanted this blood shed Justine questioned herself.


It sank her faint heart as it deeply ached. Justine's volatile nature was only getting worse as many interconnecting emotion’s all flooded her mind. It was a wild ace in the hole for what she would do next. Anger stirred within waiting for a break though moment while grief ruled in this moment. Finally reaching the riverbank Justine looked at herself seeing the monster she has become. The temptation to make people her food was becoming too great. Why did they feel so good going down Justine asked herself. It wasn’t fair that eating right was so gross and nasty every single day. She felt like her world was fracturing apart. It felt like something big, huge and important might just suddenly snap in two.


As fear left her heart Elizabeth’s anger surfaced once more. Even in the grip of this man eating blonde she wasn’t going to just keep quiet. Beating on the hand that constricted her Elizabeth yelled, “Let my father out! He did nothing you monster!”


“Quiet!” Justine snarled, “You deserve this! This is your punishment!”


“Why kill my father! Why damn it!” Elizabeth cried out as her spirit broke.


Shaking her head Justine refused to believe she needed to make this right. Getting up Justine pressed Elizabeth against her grumbling belly. Then reveling her envy Justine said, “You don’t deserve keeping a good father. A girl like you should have had a monster instead!”


“I can’t believe I ever used to feel bad for you! That you had such a father, but now I wish he had done worse to you!” Elizabeth replied filled with hate not realizing just how deep of a sore spot she rubbed salt into.


Picturing the deep sensual violations of her body Justine felt her mind snap in two. Rage consumed her entirely as it melted her conscience begging her to stop this. To throw up and let the man in her belly live. Looking upon her enemy Justine screamed, “That’s it! You will never see him again! Your punishment will be even worse! I will show you the gates to hell!”


Walking out of town fast as she could Justine didn’t speak another word to her screaming, begging and frightened captive. Trees shattered under her wake as she looked for the perfect spot for her punishment. Tightening her grip Justine didn’t care if it hurt or even broke the bones of her captive.


Meanwhile inside Justine's stomach Elizabeth’s father broke down crying as he understood the muffled words of his predator enough to understand his daughter was in danger. The darkness, heat and acidic fluid pouring in he endured. Being tossed around by firm slick muscles however just made his confusion worse as it felt like her stomach couldn't be satisfied with him simply laying down waiting to be digested.


Taking a deep breath Justine finally stopped upon seeing a sole log cabin. Her rage still burned hot, deep and true as she said, “Your father made a good dinner. He didn’t even fight it. Because he knew you are the wrong one here. When I break your legs and leave you here to rot I want you to remember this is all your damn fault. This is what justice is for your sins!”


“You damn witch! You monster! I curse you!” Elizabeth screamed as she felt pressure breaking the bones in her legs.


Soon after Justine smirked as Elizabeth’s tone changed to begging and pleading for the pain to stop. It didn’t take much at all to crush the bones entirely inside her legs. With a final crack Elizabeth’s screams were blood curling as she couldn't take it anymore. Like a badly wounded trapped animal Elizabeth could only scream and yell as Justine then used her finger to dislocate an arm. That giggle the predatory blonde made impaled her with fear this would never end.


Putting her captive down Justine then said, “Count yourself lucky I didn’t rip your arms off. Now for the rest of your days you can lay and rot thinking about your sin. How your father isn’t here because of what you did. This is what you deserve!”


Watching the towering blonde walk off Elizabeth couldn't stop screaming in agony. It felt horrible enough she wanted to be dead. Pain crippled her entire body. The way she was handled, having her legs crushed and then having an arm dislocated. Laying in the dirt Elizabeth screamed even louder desperately hoping someone, anyone would come out to help her.


Time passed like a glacier. It felt like a nail slowly grinding down inside her very soul. When a middle aged man finally came out Elizabeth felt her mind slipping. The pain was just too much. She couldn’t handle it anymore as her body went into shock. From the moment he touched her it became a burr she couldn’t process.


Slowly cooling off from her rage Justine reached the riverbank once more. She had broken her rival and left her fate in the hands of a stranger. Looking into her own eye’s on the waters surface Justine felt guilt. Thought's raced as she thought, (I don’t want to let him out. I told her this what she deserved. Yet her father did nothing wrong, but I just can’t let him out. It’s so painful letting him out and it’s not fair. It’s not fair a witch like her had a good father and I got a monster. He should have just stayed out of the way.)


Yet Justine found herself down on her knees and reaching inside her mouth. Touching the back of her throat Justine braced for the pain of heaving. Coughing up fluids into the river Justine then tried again. Still only fluids came out. She was going to try again, but couldn't feel moment inside her. For his body had already been pulled into her intestinal tract. The realization of his demise caused her to whisper, “It’s too late. I really am a monster. I turned a good man into food. Lord thy God what have I done.”


Walking back to where she commonly rest Justine decided to simply watch the light in the sky fade out. Then she laid down crippled by her grief made worse by her outburst. This was among the worst day’s of her life. And her rage just made it worse. Crying Justine thought, (This is all my fault. I hated Elizabeth, but Sarah died because I keep getting angry. I keep on hurting people. Why does what I want have to be wrong all the time. Why are my desires so evil. What’s wrong with me. I shouldn’t like eating people. I shouldn’t like hearing them scream and beg. Am I a child of satan. Oh God please save me.)


Those guilt laced thought's kept looping inside Justine's mind as she gripped her growling belly. She was starving, but didn’t allow herself to complain about it. Instead she told herself that tomorrow will be a bit easier. That her brother will be better taken care of now. Then rolling over Justine drifted to sleep with her pain.


Meanwhile a man near 30 now watched the beautiful giantess from behind a tree. Her naked body glowing from the moon light was enough to make him blush a bit as he dared walk toward her. He didn’t care if interacting with her was a death wish. In fact he was betting on it because his life was hell. Losing many fingers under a saw by accident, being socially awkward and being considered one of the most ugly men in town made him an outcast of society. Getting work was near impossible and the blunt hard truth was no woman desired him.


Hearing a loud bellowing growl from Justine's belly as she slept sent chills down his spine even if he lost the will to live. He knew she ate people and if that’s the way she offered to end his life beggars couldn’t be choosers. Still it wasn’t the most quick or painless way to die he thought. Approaching her side he could feel body heat washing over him. Her tone belly called for him once more as it moaned and grumbled. Looking right at her cute belly button he found her body very inviting. Any man would be lucky to have such a fine sight to look upon every morning.


He knew she would never be with him that way however and it was even more crazy to think such a relationship would work. He waited a while to see if she might roll over and just crush him. The idea of asking to die felt more bone chilling now that he was here. And the fact was a small part of him wasn’t sure. His gut screamed for him to run away at times. To reconsider this idea of ending it all.


Yet he pressed forward toward her head. Her body sleeping on it’s side made it very easy for him to reach her cute huge face. It wouldn’t be hard now to wake her he thought. A deeper chill ran down his body as her massive moist lips opened to blow on him. The idea of becoming her food became more inviting as he nearly fell in love with her youthful looking innocence. Maybe feeding himself to her would be easier than waiting for her to move in her sleep. And besides he thought the meat on his bones would look better on any part of her. With this in mind he stepped forward. Then standing feet away from her mouth touched her lips and felt so alive as the warmth of her flesh greeted him.


Pushing himself though her soft lips he coughed as the smell of rotting flesh finally drowned him. It reeked of death inside her wet hot mouth. Trying to back out caused him to slip in fully and then panic gripped him. This was a very scary situation. The sounds, the smell and darkness made the idea of spending his last moment's here much less pleasant.


Groaning Justine felt something inside her mouth. It watered quite a bit as her belly rumbled and let her know it was empty. As more of her brain turned on she realized this was a human. The primal urge to swallow grew within her. Each time she took another human down her gullet something dark stirred within her aching, yearning and longing flesh.


Unable to control himself now as a playful massive tongue rolled him around the man finally screamed, “Help! Stop!”


Moment's later cool air washed over the man as he tumbled over hard wet boulders and landed on the dirt with a hard thud. Covered in saliva he felt a bit aroused realizing this was the most bodily contact his poor soul ever got with a woman. Embarrassment washed over him as massive half open blue eye’s blinked over him. Her face was hovering so close that he felt like she was a goddess looking down on him. To such a giant blonde he really was just a bug at most in comparison.


Rubbing her eye’s Justine low in energy asked, “What did you do me in my sleep? Who are you?”


“I am Owen” The man responded, “The reason I came is I don’t want to live………I…..I……I-I want you to end me.”


That woke Justine up quick as suicide was a topic that made her feel very heavy of heart. It was both a massive sin and to her a sign of great pain. For a moment she let tears run down her cheeks as her friend’s death weighed all that much heavier on her. There was no way she could kill this man. He needed help and if no one else was going to lend an ear she would. Because Justine couldn’t accept suicide as ever being the right answer. Even in her darkest most painful moment’s she didn’t let thought's of ending her own life consume her.


Yet she could see how it might over take another. How that poison could destroy someone else. The way our darkest, coldest, void and crushing moment could put someone dangling over the abyss promising release. Temping a poor soul to cross the veil and exit the world stage.


Justine know brushing up this deep scar wouldn’t happen over night. She wondered if getting over her own deep embedded pain carved into her soul was possible. It was becoming extremely hard for her to focus. Instead of finding words to plead the pour man not to end his life Justine picked him up and pressed him against her chest between her breast.


The body language did all the communication Owen needed. That sweat heart broken look on her face, her gentle touch and then finally this warm inviting embrace. He could fear the heat coming off her skin covering him like a blanket. While the sound of her beating heart brought a calming to his chaotic mind. As his mind space to think was filled with it’s thumping pluses. Only in this moment did feeling small lift his ragged spirit.


“You can’t take your own life!” Justine insisted as she used a finger to gently twist her hair while sitting on cold hard dirt.


Hearing a growl from Justine's belly Owen felt intimidated. More from impulse than anything. His reptile brain fired off screaming this was dangerous. That he was prey sized for something much bigger than him that was clearly hungry. Being in this situation gave him chills. Even if this fear was misplaced considering her glowing blue eye’s told an entire story begging him to live.


“Sorry, but I don’t have a propose.” Owen began as he felt her warmth building and said, “I know you care. It’s just that I can not live without a job or wife. Or if nothing else at least some reason to wake up the next day.”


Ever since she had grown into a giant Justine felt a burning need to know her propose. For now she made it giving her brother a better life and curing herself. But was she being honest with herself. Did she want to be cured and lose the power she had over people. Justine had to admit it was corrupting her, but at least here and now she might be able to use it for a good propose.


Mauling carefully over her thought's Justine took note of his missing finger's and warmly answered, “What if you became one of my servants? It’s okay if you are not the fastest or strongest. I just want you to be willing to help me.”


Those words melted Owen’s heart as he couldn’t think of a better job. Whatever she asked of him he would do at this point. Even if his desperation for female attention played into his acceptance of her request Owen was happy to obey. To work for a towering beauty like this was enough for him. Other men would see servitude to her as degrading, but Owen instead felt empowered by finally seeing a use for his existence.


“I’ll do it! Please let me be your servant!” Owen shouted as he desperately clung onto this life line being offered to him.


Putting Owen back on the ground Justine smiled, “Then let it be so.”


Looking up at the beautiful blonde Owen felt a spark in the depths of his soul. He didn’t know what he expected to happen, but if nothing else life should be more interesting from this point on. Little did he really think how much difference there could be. Or what his family would think of his willing servitude to the woman that inflicted so much suffering on the town.


The night wore on Justine's mind greatly as she nodded at Owen’s grateful response. It felt warm and cozy to have someone be grateful toward her. So many hated and feared her now that being able to interact like this made drifting to sleep this night a bit easier. Having saved a person without harming someone else gave Justine a peace she felt comfortable with even in spite of what she had done. Maybe there was some way to make a difference without becoming a monster after all. The road back to her ordinary humanity flickered in the river of her dreams she had that night. It was just enough to make her grief bearable even when she felt her eye’s open in the middle of the night. Even still her aching heart beat deeply as she felt the dagger's of reality cut into her soul. No matter what good she did. It could not replace the life now extinguished from the world. The death of her friend would always be a scar etched deep within her being.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7055