Brobdingnagian birthday by Glaazius
Summary:

Its Madison's birthday!
What will she get?

This story takes place in the universe of Brobdingnagians, humans and lilliputians.

 

Take a look at my patreon page!

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, New World Order, Slave, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 51 Completed: No Word count: 110961 Read: 412181 Published: November 16 2017 Updated: November 29 2023

1. Madison's birthday present by Glaazius

2. Age of Mackenzie by Glaazius

3. The new girl by Glaazius

4. Becoming friends by Glaazius

5. She's into me? by Glaazius

6. New mission by Glaazius

7. Girls just want to have fun by Glaazius

8. A new plan by Glaazius

9. Time to explore by Glaazius

10. Sophieism by Glaazius

11. The Brobdingnagian girl by Glaazius

12. The next chapter by Glaazius

13. Discovery by Glaazius

14. Are we even now? by Glaazius

15. Sophie's story by Glaazius

16. Hope by Glaazius

17. Still alive by Glaazius

18. The games by Glaazius

19. Are you hiding something? by Glaazius

20. Pushing daisies by Glaazius

21. Lets fight! by Glaazius

22. What about our deal? by Glaazius

23. Seeing things in a new perspective by Glaazius

24. Mom and I by Glaazius

25. Impending doom by Glaazius

26. Trying things out. by Glaazius

27. The new guy by Glaazius

28. Madison's sanctuary by Glaazius

29. Claire's latent inclination by Glaazius

30. Claire's latent inclination part 2 by Glaazius

31. Claire's latent inclination part 3 by Glaazius

32. Claire's latent inclination part 4 by Glaazius

33. The road back by Glaazius

34. What goes around comes around by Glaazius

35. Lets sail! by Glaazius

36. Lets sail! part 2 by Glaazius

37. Upheavel by Glaazius

38. Show your respect by Glaazius

39. The transport by Glaazius

40. Experimentation by Glaazius

41. Time for fun by Glaazius

42. Chapter 42 Time for fun part 2 by Glaazius

43. Chapter 43 by Glaazius

44. Chapter 44 by Glaazius

45. Chapter 45 by Glaazius

46. Chapter 46 by Glaazius

47. Chapter 47 by Glaazius

48. Chapter 48 by Glaazius

49. Chapter 49 by Glaazius

50. Chapter 50 by Glaazius

51. Chapter 51 by Glaazius

Madison's birthday present by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Although this story takes place in the universe of Gulliver, i gave it my own twist.
So size difference between the races may differ from the actual book.

 

 

 

Running through a puddle of water upon the pavement, 12-year-old Madison barely could restrain her excitement to get home as soon as possible. Finally after a long day of school, she was allowed to put on her denim backpack and darted outside, around her moving legs the sky blue colored dress whirled just above her knees. A short spring-like rainfall in the morning had still left some water laying around on the streets, But the afternoon sun made it all up for, with its nice and warmth radiation landing on Madisons goose bumpy skin.

Her sneaker crashed in the puddle, creating splashes all around them. A human-sized school bus just rode next to it and got surprised by a tidal wave of muddy water, soaking all children to their skin. It made the soaked bus driver angry to the bone.
In her excitement, Madison didn’t even notice the tiny yellow human bus. She felt sorry for them, so she stopped running and turned around, crouching next to the little bus, she peered inside. Without noticing, her long golden blond hair touched the wet ground when Madison tilted her head a little to be able to watch the occupants.
With a laugh of guilt, Madison says, “Oh I'm so sorry everybody. I hope you don’t catch a cold because of me now. I'm sorry I didn’t notice you. I usually do, but I'm just so excited this day. Tomorrow is my birthday and my mom promised me my present today. She says its something big!” Madison kept talking like this. It made the bus driver's anger quickly fade away. She is just a sweet innocent child. She didn’t do it on purpose. And even if she did, the bus driver would still had to swallow his pride for the fact that this girl was a Brobdingnagian. The human race aint got nothing on them, if Madison wants to she could crush the entire bus to pieces or just pick the bus up with her hand to abduct them all and there was nothing they could do about it.
However, Madison wasn’t that kind of girl “Its all fine sweet girl” The old male bus driver with its full brown mustache replied “We’ll be alright. You go home and have a lovely birthday”
“Thank you sir. I will. Next time I see you driving again, I will make up to you” After giving a glittering smile Madison stood up and continued her journey home.
The bus driver gazed for a moment after Madison, after all those years, it still amazed him how fast these gigantic beings were. It relieved him Madison noticed them in the first place. Sometimes it sucked being a human, but then again, realized he could have also been born a Lilliputian. That would really be a disaster. He heard horror stories about entire Lilliputian metropolises being destroyed or enslaved by evil Brobdingnagians, some of them even by mere children! There was this one story about one of the largest Lilliputian civilizations around the world being conquered by just a 12-year-old Brobdingnagian girl! She terrorized the land for about a year, forcing the Lilliputians to worship her like a God before her reign of terror was finally ended by her angry mother. Tale was told that this happened around 20 years ago, but no human believed it to be true.
He imagined a girl like Madison encounter a billion sized Lilliputian land, If she had malicious intentions, there was nothing the Lilliputians could do to stop her.
The ways of God surely are inconceivable if you ask me. To give one race godlike power over the other, He shivered by the thought of it, let's just get back to business as usual and not think about it too much.
He looks at the back to the soaked children “ready to go home everyone?!”

“Mom Im home!” Madison called in all merriment while entering the living room. Eagerly she looks around Where did you put my present mom?
“Sweety!” Madison heard her mother's joyful voice behind her. She stood at the doorway with her arms spread out in a welcoming gesture “Come give me a hug darling”
Madison runs toward her mother and wraps her arms around her waist. Her mother returns the hug and gave her a kiss on the head “How was school sweety?”
Madison looks up into her mother's eyes. She had this beautiful full bush of auburn hair coming to her shoulders, was 34 years old and had a nice figure, with an appealing face to watch. Her name was Sophie.
“It was boring as fuck and..." Sophie softly grabbed Madison's chin and gazed into her eyes “Watch your language there please honey”
“Ah yes. I'm sorry. It was just a long agonizing day, and I also almost stepped on a human school bus, but I immediately gave them my apologies and told them I was just so excited for my birthday present and all. Speaking of which, where is it mom?" Madison claps her hands, looking around in all eagerness.
Sophie gave her daughter a smile and caressed her cheek “Come this way sweety” Madison followed her mother to the kitchen “So where is it?”
Sophie points to a small coffee table in the corner. Madison saw something what looks like a little box resting on top of it, covered by a silk garment. Madison slowly walks to the low coffee table and crouched down “what is it mom?”
“Go see for yourself honey”
With all delicacy her fingers could manage, Madison grabbed a corner of the garment. She was afraid for breaking something. With a short pull, she removed the garment and revealed her mothers unusual birthday present.
“Oh my god mom, don’t tell me this isn’t?”
Sophie crouched down next to her daughter and lay an arm around her "In fact, it is sweety. It’s a full populated Lilliputian metropolis!”
Madison never saw a Lilliputian before, let alone an entire city. She merely encountered humans during her lifetime. Lilliputians was something she purely learned through from books and television.
“Everything is so small mom and what are all those things in de middle?” Madison points with her finger. “Those are Lilliputian skyscrapers honey”
“Of wow, your serious?” Madison looks at her mother amazed. To comfort her position, Sophie puts her hand on the coffee table right next to the city. Unknowingly, she curled it in a fist. Madison was mesmerized by the sight of it, compared to the city. Her mothers feminine slender hands must be monstrous to them. Immediately she saw dozens of Lilliputian crowds and tiny cars backing away from her mother's massive hand. Madison realized her mother could easily hold a couple of city blocks in the palm of her hand.
Madison looked at her mother again “can I… can I touch them?”
Sophie returned the request with a smile "Of course you can touch them honey, but you have to be very careful, just lift up the lid”
“Thank you mom!” Madison rewarded her mother with a kiss on the cheek, and then carefully removed the lid. The moment she did, they got greeted by buzzing sounds of sirens, and screams of pandemonium radiating from the city.
Madison made a look of distaste. “Why are they all screaming mom? We aint gonna hurt them or something. Sheesh be quiet please”
Sophie caressed her daughter golden hair “Its alright honey. Give them some time for adjustment. How would you react when a gigantic mother and daughter suddenly filled the sky and observed the city you lived in?”
Madison grinned “I guess your right mother. They are just so tiny, wow!”
Madison lowered her face and observed the city with her sparkling blue eyes for a couple of minutes. She saw little cars and people. It was like watching a city from very high above. On the outskirts, there were suburbs with houses and even farms with tiny animals grazing at the green field. The center of the city housed the tall buildings, large apartments and skyscrapers. She even saw a stadium, an airfield and a refined network of railway throughout the city, with little trains riding them. In the far corner, she saw what looked like a military base with minuscule tanks and planes.
"What's over their mom?” Madison asked. While her daughter enjoyed her toy, Sophie already returned to the kitchen counter to make preparations for supper. She put down the stuff and approached the coffee table “what do you mean honey?”
Madison points over an area where the skyscrapers were standing. Sophie had to come closer to see it. She carefully placed her butt on the coffee table next to the city. For this nice warm spring day, she chose to wear a denim short, which revealed her legs. Madison thought the lying hand of her mother next to city already was a terrifying sight for the Lilliputians, but now almost the whole city got cast under a shadow by her mother’s bare thigh looming impending over them. Madison realized that these Lilliputians were truly nothing compared to them.
Sophie put a curly auburn lock of hair behind her ear and gazed down at the position her daughter was pointing at from above.
“It looks like some buildings are missing over there mom? It's all wrecked. What happened there?”
Sophie started to laugh uncomfortable “Oh its nothing honey” Madison looked at her mother with piercing eyes “you know more about this mom?”
Madison saw her mother standing up again and returned to the kitchen counter “no really, its nothing honey. I think it's caused during transportation. These Lilliputians truly are delicate you know”
Not truthfully satisfied by the answer. Madison shrugged her shoulders and continued to enjoy her birthday present.

"Where exactly did you get the city from anyway mom? I thought buying Lilliputians wasn't allowed anymore for almost 20 years now”
Sophie didn’t took the trouble to look at her daughter in the eyes “Just enjoy your present sweety. You only have to know that your mother worked very hard for it to get it. However, your worth it, I love you, you know that right?”
Madison giggled “I know mom, I know… It’s the most amazing present ever!”

Without letting her daughter notify, Sophie gazed with longing at a Lilliputian skyscraper she was holding between her thumb and index finger. She held it right in front of her pretty green eyes, with a lock of curly auburn hair dangling in front of her face. It gave her a naughty appearance. Biting her lower lip in anticipation, she gently placed the building in her cleavage. Cosy stuffed between her soft and warm tits. Hundreds of terrified Lilliputians were fighting for their lives, while Sophie continued her cooking and sang along with songs emitting from the radio with her angelic voice.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading and let me know what you think by leaving a review!

Age of Mackenzie by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Here is chapter 2 of the story.
It turned out to be a very long chapter, but I just wanted to tell this part of the story in one chapter.

There is a little jumping in timeline.
first part is set one day before Madison got her micro city from her mother.
the middle part happened 20 years ago
And than the final part is back again to one day before present.

I think I described it all well enough in the story itself, but to prevent confusion you have this explanation. So you know what to expect.

 

Well hope you enjoy part 2 of the story, Age of Mackenzie!

 

 

 

New Oakton

Before we return to Madison and her toy town, which is actually named New Oakton, Capital of the proud Lilliputian nation Tendaric, we go back in time one day to see what befell them. Floating above New Oakton we perceive magnificent towering skyscrapers surrounded by a pack of vapory white clouds covering its top floors. Shiny plates of dark tinted glass coated them and gave the busy office employees privacy from the dangling window washers on the outside. On a sunny day like this only their reflection was visible, as well for us if we choose to fly closer, but we're not.
We make a sharp turn to the right to leave the bruising center life behind us and fly until we reach the outskirts of New Oakton characterized by its sloping green hills and peaceful farms. Slowing down, giving in on altitude, we hover over the top of a grassy hill. Below us, we see two horses galloping with cowboys on their backs, screaming sounds of encouragements to go even faster.
Floating further across the hill we discover a long gritty road that ends at a small farm house, which gave accommodation to a family of five.
Without asking or knocking we fly through the squeaking wooden door, enter the kitchen, where the family was holding a not so peaceful afternoon lunch.
Mother of the family named Grace walked with a plate of fresh prepared salmon sandwiches for her loving husband Terrance and placed it down on the dinning table where he had a heated discussion with their firstborn son Ralph. Grace was a middle aged woman of 45 and despite that, she didn't look that bad. Grace glanced hopefully in her husband's eyes, to fish for a gesture of appreciation. With its big posture, growling voice and his constantly scowling eyebrows, most people find him intimidating at first sight, but he was actually a nice guy if you get to know him better. He was 47 years old. When his lovely wife put down the plate, Terrance didn't even look at her. He did notice the sandwiches though. He grabbed one and continued his conversation with Ralph.
Rolling her eyes, Grace walked to the stairway to call her other son Kelvin and little Ashley. “You two come down here this instant. I already called you like twelve times by now!”


A muffled male voice answered. "This was actually just the third time mom, learn to count”

Grace replied "That's still three times too much! We always lunch at 12:30 p.m. Learn to read a clock!”

Grace heard a door opening and saw Kelvin standing there on top of the stairway in just a boxer short and his tousled curly blond hair. He rubbed some sleep from his blue eyes. Being the secondborn and 18 years old, Kelvin was the youngest brother. He was the most handsome of the two, always running around town, breaking pretty girl's hearts.
Still Grace was worried about him though, he had never finished school, and now he works at some nightclub in the city as a bartender.
Unlike his older brother Ralph, he doesn't take life seriously at all.

Ralph, on the other hand, made Grace very proud. Being the more serious type, he finished school with ease and joined the Air Force right after. He always wanted to be a fighter pilot.

“Will you call little Ashley for me please?” Grace asked.

“Yea okay, I will. But stop belittling her mom, she’s already 14 years old”

“And still my little girl! Now cut the crap and go get her!”

Shaking his head in disbelief Kelvin walked away yelling “MA’AM, YES MA’AM!”

“Ill pretend I didn't hear that!” Grace shouted back before returning to the kitchen where her husband Terrance and son Ralph still had their conversation.

Ralph was boasting about the new missiles they use on their fighter jets. With its dark hair, pointy nose and stern face, he looked more like his father than he wished he would. Ralph is 21 years old and his grave personality also relates more that of his father than his mother. Grace had this more friendly, carefree and outgoing nature, which she passed along to Kelvin and Ashley.

“Last year the Sparrow M203 got operational. I already flew a couple of training missions with them. Those baby’s really got some serious fire power dad, I can tell you that” Ralph bragged.

Terrance snorted "that's the second successor of the M201 they used in my old days. It wouldn’t still be enough, mark my words"

“How do you know that dad? Did you actually SEE their firepower?” Ralph replied in his typical know-it-all attitude.

Terrance shrugged "don't need to. I know it isn't. It wasn't for us at least”

“Oh Christ dad. You're talking about Age of Mackenzie again?”

“And what if I did?!” He answered brusquely “you weren't there now, were you? No! You were just an insignificant swimming fish ball darting around aimlessly in my testicles before I sprayed you in your mother's cunt to give your existence a purpose, you cocky little shit, you don’t know nothing!”

Grace came in between and touched Terrance on the shoulder in an appeasing gesture “Terrance please, don't be so rude"

“Who are you calling rude there woman?! I'm sick of him talking all condescending when the subject Age of Mackenzie comes up! Like he’s not believing it to be truth, that its all a lie!”

“Be that it probably is” Ralph replied with piercing eyes. He wasn't impressed by his dad's hot temperateness. Through experience, he learned it was mostly barking but not actually biting. “But if it really is true and all, they should call it Age of the Cravens” he says with disdain in his eyes.

Furious, Terrance leapt up. The bottom of the chair legs screeched over the tiles on the floor when it shoved against the wall.

“I was never a coward son! How dare you call me like that!”

“I heard otherwise. You flew back to base when you discovered all members of your squadron were taken down. How is that not craven?”

“We got orders from higher up!" He spattered "The fight was futile. I would only get myself killed and gained nothing. Mackenzie was unstoppable!”

 

 

To learn more about this Mackenzie, we have to dive deeper in Tendaric's history. At present, it gave home to over more than 378 million Lilliputians, with New Oakton as their Capital.
Last two decades were marked by a time of peace for the proud nation.
They experienced an era of exponential growth in population due to remarkable progress in scientific development which resulted in better healthcare and comfort. Average life expectancy rose with 3 years.
People all around Tendaric felt blessed by the gods for this golden decade. Memories of old-time horrors and suffering still haunt the dreams of older generations. It all used to be different.

The young Lilliputians heard frightful stories from their parents and elders about killing and slavery, done by larger than giant people called Brobdingnagians. From time to time, these giants came invading Lilliputian countries to abduct thousands of Lilliputians from their homes. Even gargantuan Lilliputian skyscrapers were just approximately around 1 inch tall for a Brobdingnagian. These giants were so enormous and powerful. They could even excavate an entire city with their hands and take it home.
To safe Tendaric from extinction, the government made an agreement with the Brobdingnagians. The arrangement consisted of the promise from the Brobdingnagians not to destroy and cause havoc in their lands. As counterpart, Tendaric had to supply them with at least 50000 inhabitants each month. It was the worst deal ever, but it was either that or face the Brobdingnagian's wrath.

The period after this agreement gave the traumatized and thinned out population of Tendaric finally some rest and peace. Chaos and destruction caused by giants were no more. However, every month 50000 doomed Lilliputians had to be tributed to the greedy Brobdingnagians. No one ever saw them again. Dreadful stories spread across Tendaric about poor Lilliputians landing on the profitable trading market the Brobdingnagians set up. Lilliputians got sold to plain old Brobdingnagian citizens and ended up as food, slaves or got killed without reason. They heard also dubious tales about Brobdingnagian citizens saving up thousands of Lilliputians in their homes, letting them create settlements or even build entire cities, so they could rule over them like all powerful gods. No one could say if this was actually true.

Activities like this went on for almost a hundred years, thinning out the population of Tendraric and other Lilliputian civilizations on the planet.
The Lilliputian's subsisted a life of fear, every moment some giant could enter their homeland to snatch away people. Although humans were also gigantic compared to them, the size difference was significantly less when compared to the Brobdingnagians. Compare to a Lilliputian, a human was as big as a high building, some were even tall as skyscrapers. From time to time, humans did invade Lilliputian land, but they were hesitant in their assaults. With their advanced weapons, the Lilliputians managed to hold their ground quite well against a small group of humans. Humans could get hurt by their futuristic weaponry. On the other hand, it didn’t matter how advanced or powerful their weapons became when facing a Brobdingnagian. Fighting them always seemed futile. The difference between size, power and might was just too great. Any regular Brobdingnagian could easily force a Lilliputian civilization to submission. If you lived in a Lilliputian country that didn't have any form of agreement with the Brobdingnagians, the sudden arrival of any plain old Brobdingnagian usually ended up in a disaster. A passing mother or even a bored teen girl with bad intentions meant inevitable slavery and dead for millions, not to mention the devastation they could cause to their fragile little cities. Escaping or fighting was just out of the question. One day, you live happily and free and the other moment some sick twisted Brobdignagan decides to terrorize your land. Living as a Lilliputian you were always on your guard and feelings of fear, and helplessness was daily business.

Despite the fact Lilliputians were the smallest of their kind, their technological development outclassed those of the Humans and Brobdingnagians by far. Maybe they were just smarter, but assuming their DNA is identical to those of the Humans and Brobdingnagians most believed it to be the result of survival and adaption. Being insignificant as a Lilliputian the world around you was full of dangers, but as a Brobdingnagian you were on top of the food chain and even more.
The Brobdingnagians did develop, just not as fast as the Humans or the Lilliputians. And why should they? When the Humans or Lilliputians had a scientifically breakthrough, they just stole the technology from them.

 

At some point, the Lilliputians had enough of this inhumane treatment. They were degraded to just food and entertainment for the Humans and Brobdingnagians against their will.
Lilliputians all around the world started protesting, soon followed the bigger Humans, who themselves were also being terrorized by the Brobdingnagians. In the end even some Brobdingnagians started to feel sorry for the inferior Lilliputians and Humans.
After years of struggling on political, military and cultural ground across all three races, the Pact of Equivalency was born.
From this point on, it was forbidden for both Humans and Brobdingnagians to capture, trade, keep or kill Lilliputians. Likewise, this applied between Brobdingnagians and Humans. Furthermore, it was forbidden to destroy property or cross borders of other races without authorization.
In collaboration, authorities of the three races worked together to secure the borders.
After years of eradicating pursuit, the Lilliputian race finally began to flourish again and knew prosperity once more.
Living in fear for presumable attacks of giants was no more.
It went all favorable for the once proud Tendaric. Subsequently, years of terrorization of their homeland, the Tendaric's finally knew some peace. No giants like the Humans or Brobdingnagians pestered them for months.

Until on one day the cities closest to the borders started to feel interrupted earthquakes, become heavier every turn.

 


Her she comes

Unexpectedly on the horizon they saw something big approaching! Panic struck whole Tendaric “Was it a Brobdingnagian? And if so, what could they want?”

Tendaric´s authorities advised the Lilliputians to remain indoors and keep calm.

Millions upon millions of scared Lilliputians watched in tension at the horizon. The gigantic silhouette approached rapidly. They recognized it was a female. Furthermore, she was just a child.
Later, the population learned that this 12-year-old girl was the daughter to a woman who worked at the border patrol.
She didn’t have money for a sitter, therefore, took her daughter, named Mackenzie secretly to work.

This rebellious teen went exploring the forbidden land of Lilliputian by herself without her mother or anyone else knowing about it and subsequently began the era known as, Age of Mackenzie.
For the poor Lilliputians of Tendaric it literally meant hell on earth.

Even the abhorrent events which happened before the Pact of Equivalence couldn’t match with the level of terror Mackenzie unleashed against poor Tendaric.

Mackenzie had a slender figure. She was just a child with almost no feminine curves whatsoever. Nevertheless, due to her long legs, glossy blond hair, and sparkling blue eyes, she would probably flower into an attractive woman over the course of a couple of years. On the day of her arrival, she wore black jogging shorts, white sneakers and a sharp pink shirt that would hurt your eyes.

Mackenzie randomly started to stomp on Lilliputian settlements and cities without warning. She really enjoyed it. Especially the crunching sound from crumbled buildings and big radiant explosions seemed to gratify her. Never before a playful child's laughter sounded so cruel. She had the time of her life.

Tendaric´s military soon intervened from all sides.
After decimating Creekvalley along with its more than 5 million Lilliputians, Mackenzie looked around on the ground and saw that she was surrounded by thousands upon thousands of armed personnel in tanks, ground troops and fighter jets. They launched assault after assault against Mackenzie, but she was just too powerful. Nothing seemed to harm her.

A little bit of stomping and swaying with her hands resulted in the annihilation of 40% of the entire military force of Tendaric.
When all hope was lost Mackenzie suddenly left.

All of Tendaric mourned over the loss of their people. It was estimated that Mackenzie eradicated more than 5 million civilians living in Pebblecreek and wiped away approximately 1,5 million military personnel.

Outrageous the Tendaric authorities tried to contact the government of Brobdingnagians, but to no avail.
Tendaric's most vigorous antenna stood in Pebblecreek and got wrecked by Mackenzie.

The people relished two days of a breather before Mackenzie showed up again and continued her merciless destruction.
Three more cities got obliterated by the almighty Mackenzie. The days after four more cities were left ruined. Frightening Tendaric inhabitants gazed upon the leaving young goddess of desolation behind a curtain of aftermath smoke. When will she return again? They felt devastated, and their little hope for salvation got diminished with every city they lost. Mackenzie will exterminate them all!

Nonetheless, Mackenzie kept coming back almost every day, destroyed some and then left. The authorities didn’t understand where this teen girl came from. Contact with the Brobdingnagian authorities still failed.
This went on for three weeks and Mackenzie already destroyed a third of Tendaric’s cities. The military stood by powerless, they declared Mackenzie invulnerable.

Feeling defeated, The King and his generals all watched with disgust at the spectacle in the far distant. It displayed a sight of approaching demise for their nation. Wrecked metropolises everywhere, covered with blazes of fire below a screen of whirling smoke finding his way toward the clouds. People all over, Tendaric were running around aimlessly. No place was save for this girl!

Abaft on the horizon postured Mackenzie with her hands upon her hips, enjoying and laughing about the havoc, she all caused.

She was just a child and had the appearance of a 12-year-old innocent girl, but she was so cruel and ridiculously powerful, unstoppable.
At this rate, Mackenzie would annihilate all of Tendaric in a few months.

They had to act! They couldn’t fight her. They couldn’t flee. Help from the Brobdingnagians was out of the question.
Surrender to her was their only chance. They hoped Mackenzie would listen to them.

After some trouble producing large white flags, they finally got Mackenzie’s attention.
She crouched down next to a city she was about to destroy and picked up the massive earpiece they made for her to communicate and put it in her ear.
The King offered Mackenzie their unconditional surrender.
He had to rephrase, for she didn’t understand what he meant.
He had to let it match with the cognitive level of her 12-year-old brain. “We will do anything you say, if you let us life”

“Like what?” Mackenzie asked, she was still not convinced by this offer. She just wanted to have fun destroying stuff.

The king had to choose his words carefully, if it wasn’t interesting enough for Mackenzie, she would only continue to annihilate city after city until none was left.

“See us as your loyal subjects and you as our beloved queen. We will serve you in any way you desire”

“You will do anything?” Mackenzie asked in a voice of disbelief.

“Anything. And you would be our ruler, protector, queen or goddess"

"What does a Goddess do?”

The moment Mackenzie discovered what a Goddess was, she started to act like a Goddess. She found out that loyal subjects worshiped their Gods, kneeling down, praying, building statues and shrines for them.

So Mackenzie ordered the Lilliputians to do exactly that.
For about a year, young Mackenzie ruled over Tendaric with an iron fist. She did stop razing cities, but in exchange force the people to break their backs by commanding them to build shrines and statues in her resemblance.
They had to be painted in all sorts of bright colors for her to like. Command was also given to kneel down and pray immediately upon her every arrival.
Goddess Mackenzie showed little compassion with behavior of insubordination or blasphemy. If a new statue didn’t meet her expectations or some people didn’t kneel before her holy appearance, it meant immediate retribution. Lucky for them Goddess Mackenzie didn’t annihilate entire cities anymore, but loved to poke with her finger. Massive skyscrapers collapsed with ease under the weight of Mackenzie’s pinky, resulting in hundreds of casualties lying under a wasted pile of concrete and rubble. Slowly, the wind blew away the dust clouds of debris before a demolished building became visible for the helpless bystanders. It was the wrath of Goddess Mackenzie.

Sometimes, retribution consisted in the form of creating earthquakes, which produced massive seismic waves around the land, by stomping with her feet or slamming with her fist right next to a city.
In the beginning, she didn't know that this display of power would furthermore create a huge blast wave on impact around the epicenter.
The first time Goddess Mackenzie used this punishment against a metropolis. She did it in proximity to a city.
Dozens of large buildings closest to the borders collapsed under the impact, together with the demise of thousands Lilliputians.
Her reaction was most disturbing. She did say, “sorry!” However, she also had to laugh about its effect.
Decision was made that she would only use this heavy form of punishment against a city in time of very bad behavior. Believe it or not, but in the eyes of Mackenzie that occasion came by a lot. Especially on days when Goddess Mackenzie had a bad mood. Disobedient subjects had to be disciplined!

For months, the poor people of Tendaric had to undergo unbearable circumstances in their lives of slaves.
On a few occasions there was no reason for punishment, either way Mackenzie had her fun.
In her amusement she just crouched down and dug up a few city blocks in the palm of her hand and took them home, dropping them in her pocket. The poor people and buildings were never to be seen again.

Many lost their relatives and friends who pushed their body endurance to the limit, until they just dropped dead.
All that hard work required good food, and that was something, which also became scarce. Wandering around observing, ordering and inspecting her micro kingdom, Mackenzie unknowingly trampled most of its crop fields and grazing livestock. Starvation became a new problem piled on all others.
For a quantity, this life of despair and sorrow was enough reason to commit suicide. However, the majority just accepted their fate and went on as mindless zombies, day in day out, working and praying.

About a year had passed since Mackenzie became Goddess of Tendaric. On one hot summer day Mackenzie sat on the ground crossed legged, drinking a nice cold bottle of soda. Sitting there speechless, she glared fascinated at thousands of Lilliputians climbing and working on Infernal Heights, Tendaric’s highest mountain. Goddess Mackenzie ordered them to carve her face upon the surface stone.
The end of Tendaric’s suffering came near, for she suddenly shock up by hearing the voice of her appearing angry mother.
The two Goddessess had a short passage of words, while standing amidst countless of microscopic Tendaric cities. Millions of Tendaric inhabitants were looking up wondering what would happen.
They discovered that this was Mackenzie’s mother who worked at the border patrol. She took her daughter with her while working. It was only childs play for Mackenzie too sneak out and cross the border to Lilliputian land. Her mother was upset and ordered her to come along immediately. She would be in big trouble!
With a lot of whining, Mackenzie managed to convince her mother to allow her one last good-bye.

She was their Goddess after all.
Mackenzie spoke some sweet words of gratitude to her loyal subjects and in a devastating turn around quickly stomped on two cities, annihilating them completely before her mother dragged her along.
It was the last they ever saw from her.

 

 

New Oakton

After this short history lesson we now return to the city of New Oakton one day before they were presented to Madison as a birthday gift from her mother.

We can see that father Terrance, and firstborn Ralph still had their heated discussion.
Both were totally unaware of the dark times eagerly waiting around the corner to shake up the fragile peace of Tendaric once more.

“Every year on memorial day, you dare to wear those medals you know you don’t deserve and many so-called veterans with you. Your generation brought irredeemable disgrace to our proud nation the moment they gave in to that Mackenzie brat! Instead of developing and building weapons against this threat, you all chose the coward way, investing all exertions into building statues to glorify this professed Goddess!” Ralph blurted, he had enough of his dad's lame excuses. It was time to tell his old man the truth.
Each one of them just looked at one another, faces taut with anger.
All of a sudden, Kelvin and Ashley came barging in, making sounds of jests and laughter, but abruptly stopped when seeing dad and brother. Ashley was the Benjamin of the family. Nevertheless, she knew exactly what she wanted and wasn't afraid of saying it. The blond ponytail gave her a cute look, but below this appearance concealed a feisty little girl.

“Okaaay!” Kelvin says, “I didn’t hear a word you two just said, but this field of tension speaks for itself”

Terrance and Ralph didn’t even look up.
Ralph continued "Dad, please tell me in all honesty” he scorned “Did you honestly bend your knees to her? I mean, did you seriously bowed down before a 12-year-old and caller her, your holiness?"
Terrance lowered his head, couldn’t stand to look his son in the eyes.
Grace came standing by and puts a hand on Terrance his shoulder.
“We both did son, for the future of our people, we did” She answered solemnly.
An awkward moment of silence followed, until Ashley suddenly says, "Hey guys, what is this?"
They saw her standing by the kitchen counter facing her back towards them. She was looking at something. Curious they all thronged around her to look. They saw a bunch of red and green jelly pudding's standing on a plate which were meant for dessert. Nothing special about them, besides the fact that they were vibrating in a rhythmic manner.

"What the..." Kelvin whispered. "Shhh!" Terrance silenced him. He looked around the room in apprehension. The vibration became worse every second, until they could hear and feel the foundation of the house creaking and squeaking.
“Get outside! Quick!” Grace shouted against her family, shoving everyone to the door. Another heavy rumble was felt. “What the hell is going on!” Ashley calls in all confusion. All around town a state of emergency seemed to be declared, they heard buzzing sounds of sirens everywhere. Terrance and Grace had a terrible feeling about this.
“What on earth's name is that?!” They heard Kelvin saying in awe. They all watched in the direction Kelvin gaped at.
“No, it can't be!” Terrance reacted with a stricken look. He fell onto the ground and laid a hand at his chest. “Are you alright dad?!” Kelvin and Ralph helped their father up. “Yes... yes" He breathed heavily, with all sweat upon his forehead. "Its all fine, you can let go of me now lads"

"What is it daddy?” Little Ashley asked a bit anxious with her blond ponytail dancing in the wind.
Terrance glanced at Ralph apprehensively “It’s a Brobdingnagian”
On the far horizon the family could see a massive silhouette approaching fast. It was a female and full grown!

“O LORD!! This has GOT to be the hottest woman I have ever seen!!" Kelvin blurted out “I actually have a boner and am scared to dead at the same time! Does a woman ever accomplished that with you Ralph?” His mouth quirked. Ralph responded aghast.
“Its no time for jokes there son” Terrance reprimanded him “I don’t know what her purpose is here, but if she is up to something bad, this could mean disastrous for Tendaric. This is no child, but an adult. She is very dangerous!”
Kelvin was still highly agitated “Oh my! Don’t you get it? If that woman had a daughter just like that Mackenzie of yours, that would make her a G-MILF!”
Ralph didn’t find it funny “What the hell are you talking about brother?”
“Well you know, Gigantic, Mother, I, Like, To…”
“Not with the children!” Grace screeched.
Ashley snorted “Fuck!” she finished the abbreviation. Everyone looked in shock at her.

"What?! I watch TV you know!” She looked at Kelvin “but to be honest, even I find it corny, and I’m your 14-year-old sister, so safe yourself some embarrassment and don’t EVER repeat it in front of your friends”

Kelvin playfully messed up her hair “ah, where would I be without you lovely sis!”

“Probably laying naked in some gutter, counting your wealth of exactly three rusted nickels over and over again” Ashley replied.

“God! This girl is the grandmaster!”

“Please tell me something I don't know already brother”

“Are you two done?! We’ve got a situation here!” Terrance came in between with his stern voice.

BEEP BEEP! Ralph checked his phone.
“Base called me. I have to go” Before Ralph could walk away, his father clutched his arm with a concerned look upon his face “Please son, don’t go”

“Sorry dad. I refuse to turn craven in the face of danger” He snatched back his arm and run to his jeep.

“You’ll be only saving your ego for the price of your life son! Please listen to me!”

 

 

New Oakton Airforce Base

Ralph jumped out of his jeep and dashed to the hangar where all the shiny advanced planes of his squadron presented themselves in all their magnificence.
Some of his squadron members were already there, busy with preparations and checking their planes.

“Where are Fabian and Rickie?” Ralph asked the others.

“I’m here!” He heard Rickie’s voice shouting. He came just running through the doorway and continued to his aircraft.

“Fabian and Alonzo are not responding” Commander Johnson announced while walking out of his office.

“Craven?” Ralph asked.

“May be” his commander replied with his sullen voice.

“We can’t wait for them”

“You sure can't! if they show up, I’ll send them after you”

“Where are the other squadrons?” While talking, Ralph hastily made preparations to board his plane, grabbing his gear, checking the plane.

“Alpha and Charlie are already airborne waiting for you guys. Bravo has half of their boys available. Two planes have engine problems, and Nelson crashed against a mountain during a night mission last week”

“It will have to do” After checking, Ralph wanted to climb into the cockpit.

His commander grabbed Ralph by the shoulder before he could. Ralph turned around. His commander looked at him apprehensive “be careful out there Ralph”

“Will do commander" He replied taut.



Once airborne, the whole squadron blasted off their way towards the Brobdingnagian thread.
“Alright listen up” Ralph communicated through his mic for the rest of his squadron to hear. “Our mission is to intercept this Brobdingnagian. If she happens to become hostile, we will take her down, Roger?"
After receiving acknowledgement of his squadron, they switched on their blasting after-burners and coursed their way to the female invader.
Gradually approximating their target, the squadron gained a clearer view of who they were up against.
Ralph did have to agree with his brother's conclusion. This Brobdingnagian woman certainly was a pleasure for the eyes. The perky walk, made her voluminous auburn hair dancing up and down. Her immaculate skin was covered with a white blouse partly open on top, which revealed the sight of her cleavage and red colored bra. Below she wore a casual black office skirt ending halfway her thighs. She finished her outfit with a pair of trendy slingback heels.
For a short moment, Ralph lost his focus, totally mesmerized by the sight of her, until he noticed her wicked smile. She was up to something!

“What if the stories of Age of Mackenzie are truth?!" One of his squadron members winced. "What if this wench really is unbeatable like they say? She is so huge!”

“Shut up John! Put those thoughts aside and focus on your mission!” Ralph reacted brusquely. Fear was a contagious mental disease, prematurely treatment to prevent spreading was essential at a crucial moment like this.

In their consternation, they saw the Brobdingnagian woman carelessly stomping on Stonecreek City! Even on this distance they saw lashings of debris and balls of fire shooting in the air caused by the impact of her stomping high heels. The tails of explosion almost reached her miles high knees. For the first time during their lives, the young breed witnessed the devastating power of a Brobdingnagian.

“OH MY GOD!” Vinnie screamed “That’s where my parents life!” He started to hyperventilate.

As squadron leader it was Ralph his job to lead his men. Their squadron was only as strong as its weakest link.

“Breath slowly Vinnie, breath slowly brother. Remember, we are Tendaric’s finest. We fly around in a billion dollar state-of-the-art aircraft, loaded with highly advanced and lethal weaponry. Those stone-age Brobdingnagian savages are no match for us.

Put your feelings away and let's act as one, just like we do in training.

And I promise you. You will have your revenge brother”

Ralph and his squadron flew in their jets to face the beautiful, but extremely dangerous and powerful Brobdingnagian woman called Sophie.

Despite his bravado earlier, Ralph couldn’t prevent some emotions of doubt floating up in his consciousness. Are these beings really invincible like you say dad?

He shoved his feelings aside and focused on his mission.

“Alright Delta Squad, let's deliver this wench hell!”

 

End Notes:

 

 

Thanks for reading and let me know what you think! :D

The new girl by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Well, its a long time ago since I updated this story, but here is chapter 3.
Hope you like it!

 

 

 

 

Kelvin
Lying in bed lazy, Kelvin entertained himself by bouncing a ball against his door, creating a tapping sound every time it hit the surface. Promptly his focus got disturbed by the vibration of his phone, following the bouncing ball ending on his nose. “Ah! fuck” He whimpered. "You had better be someone important, someone like…” He checks his phone. “ Yeah, that’s what I'm talking about! A little bit of Sandra in the sun!” Kelvin says in all merriment.
“What sun are you talking about?” Bewildered, he unexpectedly heard the sound of his sister speaking. Turning his head, he saw her standing in front of the open window on his bedside on the outside.
“Jesus Ashley! Don't ever do that again please? How long have you been standing there anyway?”
“Long enough to witness the assault on your nose”
“Yeah crap, that really hurt" Kelvin sits straight up in his bed and tenderly rubs his nose.
“Oh and long enough to see you finish playing with yourself just now” Ashley suddenly continues.
“Your kidding me right?” Kelvin reacted with a simpering smile
“As a matter of fact I am, but you do realize that this reaction of yours is practically the same as a confession that you actually just did played with yourself I hope” Ashley treated him on her most genuine smile before ducking away quickly when Kelvin commenced to throw his bouncing ball at her. It hit the wall instead and shot back, almost treating Kelvin’s nose a second visit. He was just barely able to evade it.
“Where do you come from you little brat!” Kelvin yelled.
“Brother come check this out quick” Ashley says in a serious tone.
“What? So you can fool me once more? Leave me be. I have more important matters right now” Kelvin grabbed his phone again. With a little luck, I’ll be sniffing Sandra’s panties tonight. He thought.
“I doubt that. Please come” Ashley disturbed his daydream again.
“Okay have it your way, just a minute, I have to put on some clothes first." He pulled on a grey jogging pants lying upon the floor and a white tank top hanging over a chair.
When he was donned, Kelvin lazily strolled toward the window and climbed out like an acrobatic landing at his feet right next to his sister. They both stood atop the roof. Ashley was looking toward the horizon behind the hills. Kelvin followed her gaze. “Are we just an ant farm to her?” Ashley asked. They were both looking to the massive Brobdingnagian girl sitting behind her gigantic desk in the far distance.
“We are far more sophisticated than ants dear sis”
“But still trapped” Ashley responded gloomy. “Will we ever see Tendaric again? Will we ever see Ralph again?”
Not knowing how to respond, Kelvin kept his silence.

New Oakton City
During those couples of weeks of entrapment, the citizens of New Oakton City learned that this young Brobdingnagian girl with brimful locks of blond hair and cute looking tip-tilted nose was named Madison. Everyday she squatted down next to the aquarium and peered through the plastic prison wall of New Oakton to observe their lives.
In the beginning, her bright blue piercing eyes struck fear in the hearts of the microscopic Lilliputian people of New Oakton. Her massive silhouette casting shadows on large portions of the city, while tremors we’re felt when Madison approached the micro city. After a few days, panic began to subside when the Lilliputians realized this giant girl was only here to observe their city and their lives. Nothing but curiousness and fascination could be read in those eyes of her. In a short time, most people just chose to continue their lives instead of admiring the mind-blowing sight of her. In some frugal occasions, the citizens got struck up by the sound of a thundering girlish giggle escaping Madison’s mouth, but she soon learned to control herself when she saw the result of this trifling gesture for her micro people.
Madison’s behavior to the Lilliputians was in glaring contrast in comparison with her mothers. The only positive thing about Sophie was her appearance. It stood beyond any doubt that she was a very beautiful auburn haired woman, with her well shaped curvy rear and streamlined legs as her best features. However, this attractiveness was only present at the outside. Why else would she randomly annihilate a city with her high heels. The citizens of Stonecreek City never had a chance. Her attack on Tendaric was unprovoked and totally unnecessary. Answering with highly advanced weaponry, tiny fighter jets battered her sun tanned legs to no avail. She didn’t even seem to feel it.
Standing with her hands upon her hips looking around, Sophie’s gaze stopped by the sight of New Oaktown and casually strolled towards it, crushing settlements and flattening forests and hills while doing so. “Guess what maggots, you have the honor to become my lovely daughter’s birthday present” Sophie talks down on the panicked city. “Now, show me some gratitude dust mites" With her stare aimed at the ground, she saw the doomed little city enclosed by her elevated high heels. The highest buildings not even reached the bottom of her impending red painted toes. She sniggered about their desperate escaping attempts. Squatting down sensually, her black office skirt slowly crawls up her legs revealing more skin of her voluptuous thighs. It gave the panicked Tendaric’s even almost a glance of the lower part of her prurient ass, but too bad for them the fabric of the skirt just stopped moving up at the point when it became very interesting, leaving speculation to imagination.

One hand rested upon her knee, with her elbow turned skywards, making an arch of her arm. The other hand found his way halting on the chin of her smirking face.

She squinted her eyes and could discern fleeing mops of Lilliputians running around between the countless of micro buildings and heard the sound of feint screaming and sirens. Furthermore, a lot of microscopic cars she saw driving around in disorder trying to evacuate the city. The spectacle below her crouching legs was delightfully entertaining. She enjoyed every moment of it. It made Sophie feeling like some sort of God unleashing divine retribution on her disloyal subjects, and it felt good! Leisurely she reached out her pinky and started to cause a little chaos and destruction here and there by pocking some skyscrapers with her red painted long fingernail. Sophie says “Why don’t you just give in to your fate” Subsequently, she used a small shovel and dug up the city and took it with her and there was no Lilliputian, who could stop her.

 

Madison

Sitting in her office chair, crossed legged with her black denim shorts and aqua colored blouse with stuffed up leaves. Madison put down her pencil and leant back in her cracking chair to stretch out the stiffness of her back and neck after writing in her diary. She took a short glance at her sprawling micro metropolis standing proudly on her nightstand. Every night before she went to sleep, she treated her people with a good night wish and a kiss. Laying on her pillow, a small glimpse of blue moonlight gleamed through the opening of her curtains, finding his way on her smooth cheek and donated fade illumination on a part of her micro kingdom, Madison just couldn’t stop looking at the fascination of it. There was everlasting movement to relish and the popping up of all those little blinking and stirring lights when darkness came, gave her miniature city a fairylike ambiance. It always felt like a waste of time falling in sleep during the sight of such beauty. She tried her utmost of keeping her eyes open, but in the end, they inevitably became too heavy, and before she knew it the buzzer waked her up, and it was already time to get up and go to school. Good thing the micro people went nowhere, so she could always enjoy them again when she came home.

Before finding their own beds, many Lilliputians of New Oakton City took a last glance at the image of their new owner filling the entire horizon on the eastside. They we’re already used to the nightly sight of the face of a sleeping child goddess dominating their proud civilization, breathing peacefully. It made them realize that next to a monstrous large being, she was also just an innocent child.

Ripping her look away from the micro city, Madison picked up her diary to reread what she just wrote.

Day 15: By the looks of it, the tiny military seized their attempts to break the plastic wall that surrounded them. With my magnifying glass, I discovered tons of soldiers, tanks and vehicle’s with ‘big’ rockets huddled together on the outskirts of their city bordering the edge of the aquarium. Itty bitty explosions we’re seen on the plastic surface for days. After inspection, no signs of cracks or fissures could be discovered. Apart from some tiny dots of black, the plastic was scatheless.
The little people seemed to slowly get used to me peering down at them. The last three days most citizens don’t even stare at me anymore, they just continue their lives. Yesterday I even saw some beautiful firework, I’m not sure if it was for me though. I’d like to think it was.

Abruptly, her bedroom door flew open banging against the wall. The diary slipped out of Madison’s hands and fell upon the floor, with a stricken face she saw her older sister Claire barge in with a towel wrapped around her middle and one twisted into her hair. Drops of water we’re still weeping of her bare shoulders and legs due to the shower she just took. A scent of shampoo with a mixture of lavender surrounded her. Their mother loved to wash the towels with it, so they always smelled like it. “Whats up Maddy? Hey listen, can I borrow your charger please? I’m in the middle of a crisis, and I really need my phone like right now.” Claire was already looking around and saw some wires spread out on Madison’s bed. She approached it and picked the charger up “Thanks sis! If there is anything I can do to… What the?” An expression of surprise crossed Claire’s face when she discovered the aquarium standing on Madison’s nightstand. “Is this your birthday present you we’re talking about?” She was about to get in a comfortable position but got shocked up by her mother’s voice “Your so not going to wear this tomorrow young lady. You hear me?” Sophie announced with a leather mini-skirt dangling on her index-finger in front of her displeased face while looking at Claire. “Why!” Claire responded mutinous, crossing her arms in front of her chest. “Why you ask? Because I don’t want to see you walking around like some tart on my brother’s wedding that’s why!” Sophie reacts
“Why is it that everything I do is another mistake to you? You hate me or something?!” Claire replied.
Overwhelmed by the scenery created by her big sister and her mother, Madison was not able to move. Her first instinct was to make sure her micro city was alright. Stuck in her chair, she looked upon the city lying there dangerously close behind her angry sister Claire, who was totally unaware of her firmly long bare legs shrouding parts of the city in dim shadows. O no! It must be so terrifying for them. Madison thought. Two towering mega giants arguing and shouting at each other in their close proximity.
Craning their necks, millions of micro inhabitants we’re looking up at the backside of this ominous new giant girl towering over their helpless city. People feared the worst when the argue between her, and her mother started. For them, it was like experiencing a fight between two Gods. Seeing a Brobdingnagian girl was already scary for a Lilliputian, but the sight of an angry Brobdingnagian girl was even worse! Windows started to shudder, and the ground began to shake lightly due to the vibration of their shouting. People quickly decided to go inside, a place to hide, somewhere save.
“I’m almost 16 years old!” Claire yelled out of nowhere and stomped her left feet on the ground in frustration.
“Watch out!” Madison screeched and stood up pushing her sister away from her micro kingdom.
She crouched down with a concerned look to check if everything was okay. She grabbed her magnifying glass and discovered a scene of total pandemonium, with people running and cars moving around aimlessly. In the center, she detected fire and smoke on some buildings. In her consternation, she saw that the powerful stomp of her sister caused a huge crack in one of her bigger skyscrapers. In slow motion, the whole building started to tilt to the side colliding against another skyscraper. Innumerable shards of glass and pieces of debris rained down, finding their way toward the ground where hundreds of straying and running Lilliputians we’re finding cover. With clattering and ringing noise this rain of doom resulted in numerous of casualties and dozens of wrecked cars.
The sight of it made Madison sad. All this, just because her 15 year old sister didn’t get her way. She thought. Throughout the whole town she saw thousands of Lilliputians waving up at her familiar looming blue eyes, like they wanted to blame her for this or like they we’re begging for her help and protection.
“If you broke something of your sister’s present, I will withhold it on your college allowance” With that Sophie left.
Claire snorted in frustration, mumbling something inaudible before she turned around with a repentant look towards her sister. “I’m sorry Maddy, I really am. I hope they are alright inside there. Well thanks again for letting me borrowing this” Claire said showing the charger wrapped up around her fist with glee and with that, she left the room leaving Madison alone with her city.


End Notes:

 

Thanks for reading and let me know what you think ;)

Becoming friends by Glaazius

 

Claire

“Get real people, no one cares a shit about your dull kid producing his first word.” Claire says whilst lying on bed in her underwear. Leaning her head against the pillow, her arm rested behind her head. She fumbled her hair, twisting a few locks around a finger and scrolled through endless facebook posts. One more annoying than the other.
“Whaha! Don’t tell me that’s your new hot date you, we’re boasting about Melanie. This orc wouldn’t get my number even if he had just saved my life”
She scrolled her finger on the screen some more, revealing further lame postings, until she had enough of it. “Some people really need to adjust their opinion about what is interesting" She sighed.

Like her mother, Claire too was blessed with the glossy auburn hair. She was almost an exact copy of Sophie only younger with the same naughty looking eyes. It always appeared like she was up to something. The only difference between mother and daughter we’re the size of their breasts. Claire’s rack seemed to have the upper hand on that account and by the looks of it, weren't even done growing.

She locked her phone and threw it on the bed sheet and set straight up cross legged looking around boringly.
“God, why is everyone so busy? Christel is working. Mandy is occupied with school, that bimbo Linda decided that shopping with her mother was more exciting than shopping with me” She took a deep sigh again and murmured “What to do, what to do...” Turning her head, her eyes landed on the DVD pocket box of Game of Thrones. “I still haven’t seen season 7, guess this the right moment to do so” She plucked out the cover, opened it and pushed the DVD in her player when she suddenly heard the sound of chatter.

Focusing her ears, she discovered it came from her sister’s room. “To whom is she talking to? I didn’t know she invited a friend over” Curiosity got the best of her, so she decided to check out her sister’s room.
Standing up, she stretched out her arms, yawned some and started the short journey to her sister’s bedroom.
Claire’s feet rustled over the soft red carpet. Her lecherous butt wiggled sensually, covering most of her black thong. Every step made her double D’s bouncing a little up and down. Without a knock, Claire opened Madison’s bedroom door.
She saw Madison lay down on her bed talking through face time with someone.
Madison abruptly stopped the chatter and was looking a bit skittish at her big sister. “Uhm...Yes?” Madison asked.
“To who are you talking to?”
“Why you wanna know?”
“Why you don’t wanna to tell?” With a few more steps, she approached her sister's bed.
Madison looked anxiously to the aquarium with the micro city in it when she saw her sister closing in. Claire sensed her fear “Just relax Maddy, I won’t hurt your people. Now, are you gonna tell me who you’re talking to or what?”
“I, Uuh”
“Is it a cute boy?” Claire teased.
Madison shook her head “No, no” she reacted with a voice punctuated with a nervous giggle.
“Ah, come on, you can tell me. You can trust your big sister”
“No, I’m serious. That's not it!” Maddy responded with a firm voice. It took Claire by surprise “Okay calm down please. You don't have to become psychotic or something” She made a placable gesture. “But I have to say, you do make me very curious now sis”
Madison just turned her eyes from right to left apprehensively
“Please Maddy, I won’t tell mom. I promise” What the hell is she holding back there? Claire thought.
That got Madison’s attention.
“You promise?” Madison asked.
Yeah finally.
“I promise” and crossed her heart.
Madison took a deep breath and then whispered “I’m talking to a Lilliputian”
“No way!” Claire blurted out.
“Shhhh” Madison reprimanded her big sister.
Claire quickly stuffed her mouth with her hands and created a voiceless ‘sorry’ with her lips.
She carefully parked her cute tight butt next to her sister on the bed.
“Your not fuckin with me now are you?” Claire asked frowning.
“No, I’m serious. A teacher from school made me aware of some app that makes it possible to converse with Humans and even Lilliputians!” Madison announced with glee in her eyes. “Can you imagine? It's like talking to a real person. They look and sound exactly like us. I’m talking to this girl right now, and she lives in this city” Madison points to the aquarium containing the metropolis next to her curled up legs on the nightstand.

Claire looked at the micro city and then back to her sister “Wait, so your telling me you are actually speaking with a microscopic being?” She said with incredulous eyes.
“Mmm” Madison smiled triumphantly.
“Let me see” Claire reached out her hand.
“O, uh, yea just a moment” Madison lifted up her phone with the screen pointed at her eyes. “Your still there Ashley?”
“I am” Claire heard a girl’s voice saying.
“I give the phone to my sister now for a moment okay? Don’t be afraid, she’s not gonna do anything to your people”
“Alright, let me hear her then” She sound confident for a speck. It really is like talking to a normal person” Claire thought.

She took the phone from her sister and saw a blond girl around her own age on the screen. “Uh... Hi” Claire spoke. “Hi!” Ashley replied.” Claire looked at the micro city and then back at the phone “So you seriously do live in that box? I mean, you really are a Lilliputian?”
“Yes and yes”
Feeling a bit uneasy she said, “Uhm... I’m sorry for all the distraction I caused earlier”
“See, I told you she could be nice!” Madison blurted out.
“Wait, you, we’re talking about me, with her?” Claire looked at Maddy.
“Yea she told me the citizens of her city fear you even more than mom and...”
“It was an accident!” Ashley’s voice interrupted. Both Claire and Madison now looked at her on the phone screen.

Ashley looked directly to Claire “It was an accident. It's okay. These things happen, no hard feelings”

Claire didn’t know what to say, “I got to go” and with that, Claire stood up in every haste, after giving the city one last glance, she walked out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

 

 

Ashley

Walking down the stairs, Ashley could hear the distant chatter of her family in the kitchen preparing for dinner. No sound of quarrels. Guess that’s the only positive thing about Ralph not being here. Ashley thought. Dad and he always seemed to make a sport of it during supper.
Hey sweety! Come sit down next to me” her mother beckoned.
“Had a nice conversation with your new friend again?” Her dad said brusquely. He chops his fork on the biggest piece of meat on the platter and transported it to his plate.
“Terrance!” Grace reprimanded him. Terrance only snorted.

Ashley took a seat next to her mother who was already filling her plate with a portion of fresh harvested zucchini from their backyard, a couple of scoops with hot potatoes and a piece of pork beef. She finished it with a spoon of gravy, put down the plate in front of Ashley, caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead.

“Thank you mom” Ashley said and picked up a fork and knife to start eating. Right across her on the other side of the table, Kelvin just finished his glass of soda and wept his mouth with the back of his hand, before finding Ashley’s eyes with his. “You we’re talking with the other girl too, am I right?” Kelvin expressed “I mean her sister”
“Mmm” Ashley acknowledged with a chewing mouth full of vegetables.
“God, that girl may be young, but she might be even hotter than her mother if you ask me, those boobs of her are massive, even by Brobdingnagian standards”
“Don’t speak these things with your little sister here please!” Grace admonished.
“What did you tell the wench?” Terrance broke in “That girl has got the blood of hundreds of innocent people on her hands, only because she wouldn’t listen to her mother”

Flashes of Claire’s unaware attack of a few days ago came drifting in her mind again. Footage of the collapsing skyscrapers we’re broadcasted on every news channel all night. Next day at school, their class was told that their chemistry teacher Mr Williams hadn’t made it either. A piece of concrete the size of a car had splattered his entire upper body on the pavement. The only comforting about it was the fact that his dead was swift. Ashley quickly jostled away the memories and realized all those eyes pointed at her still waiting for an answer. It made her feel uncomfortable.
She picked up a glass of water and started to take a few sips to buy some time. “I uuh... I told her it was an accident”
“Accident!” Terrance bellowed with laughter. “Did you ever accidentally killed a few hundred people?”
“Well, as a kid I once fell down with my full butt on an anthill” Ashley explained.
“Ants are not people!” Terrance scowled.
“No we’re not, but we are like ants to them, even smaller than ants. One little movement of them could be disastrous for us. Just like we saw a few days ago. Didn’t you ever fall down or slammed your hand on the table in frustration dad?” Ashley utters.
“What, so you are defending this girl now?” Terrance looked at his wife “Can you believe that?” He snorted. “Its okay darling” Grace tranquilized him “Leave it be”
“She should be given a dead penalty” He spoke indistinctly before continuing to devour his beef.
“How did you came in contact with her again?” Grace switched the subject.
“It was quite easy actually. I found this app that makes it possible to contact Brobdingnagians who has the same app. I only had to search for a signal and then send her a request to accept me as a friend, so we could talk. She’s a very nice girl. A little bit of shy even.”
“Nice or not, she’s still a Brobdingnagian and is keeping our city hostage” Terrance broke in.
“Well yeah I guess that’s true, but she just turned 13. I don’t think she fully comprehends what is going on here.” Ashley says and turns to her father “Look dad. I know your angry, and you’ve got all the right to be, but right now this girl might be the only opportunity we have of seeing Tendaric once more of seeing Ralph again. I miss him too”
“If he didn’t get killed by that harlot mother of her”
“Don’t say that!” Grace stated “Our Ralph lives. I know it. A mother just knows these things!”

“I think your right about that mom.” Kelvin joins in the conversation. “That son of a bitch is hard to take down. And as a brother, I know these things. We’ve fought many times when we we’re kids, and I never could get the best of him. And you are also right Ash” he looked at her “Keep talking to this girl, win her trust. Become friends or whatever, from what I have seen of her family, I think she is the best chance we have of ever seeing our homeland again.”
“Well spoken Kelvy.” Grace smiled.
“And while you're at it Ash” Kelvin continued 'maybe you could help me to get in her sister’s pants”
“Kelvin!” Grace shouted.
Ashley tittered “you would get lost in there brother or suffocate”
“Maybe I would, but I would die a very happy man!"
“Your still a boy” Grace claimed “And now eat your vegetables!"

 

 

Sophie

Sitting on her king sized waterbed, Sophie gave a good pull so that her other feet slipped nicely in her leather boot. She zipped it close and stood up to take a glance in the mirror before she was ready to go to work. The heels of the boots made a clacking sound on the laminate floor when Sophie strolled to her salmon colored vanity table. Standing in front of the mirror she made a final check to see if her office outfit was winkle free and her hair still voluminous. Jesus Christ, that was a heavenly experience. Sophie thought when she caressed the area around her womanhood and scratched it softly with her long fingernails. They keep getting better.

KNOCK KNOCK

“Yea, who is it?” Sophie calls. The door opened, and Clair walks in. “Hey listen mom, can I borrow one of your pantyhose? Mine are all frayed”

Busy fixing her hair in the mirror she answered “Left dresser, top drawer” She heard Claire walking over, opening a drawer and after a moment closed it.
“Hey mom listen. I'm sorry for what I said. I didn’t mean it.”
Sophie turned around facing Claire “Just wow. You really needed three days of consideration to come up with an apology like that?”
“Come on mom! It’s already hard for me to do so!”
“Just as hard as hearing your own daughter telling her uncle and his wife that her mother’s only purpose is to make her life a living hell?” Sophie raised her eyebrows.
“I already said I’m sorry, sheesh, what more do you want me to say!”
“You really ruined their wedding, you know that? Your such a drama queen sometimes. When will you learn that life isn’t only about Claire?”
“Look mom, I honestly don’t have time for this kind of talk right now. I have a date later today, and I have absolutely no idea of what to wear. Why don’t you be a mother for once and help your daughter like your supposed to”
That struck her by surprise “Even after all those years you keep bewildering me Claire. Please leave the room now”
“What… leave?! Tsk, okay I will.” Claire walked away from the dresser “I don’t want to hear you complaining when I end up in some mental institution due to the lack of motherly love in my childhood”
“Not that door!” Sophie screeched to late when she saw Claire using the other door. Claire was already turning around the doorknob.
“Why... its closed” Claire said disappointed.

Sigh... That was close. Sophie thought. Good thing I didn’t forget to lock it this time.

“What’s behind this door? Why does your room have two doors anyway. You never let Maddy and I in it. Considering the measurements of the house, there got to be at least a small room behind it”
“None of your business” Sophie quickly ushered Claire to the other door where she came from. “It’s just rubble from bad old times. Leave now, I got to hurry for work”

When Claire was gone, Sophie took one final glance in the mirror, grabbed her purse and walked to Madison’s room. I wonder if she’s still here. I need to ask her something.
Clack clack clack, wen’t the sound of her black boots on the floor. Finding her way to Maddy’s room, Sophie knocks two times and opened the door “Sweety?” Looking around, the room was empty. Her eyes crossed the aquarium. She walked to the nightstand and stared down on the sprawling city with her hands on her hips. It was like watching from an air-balloon. Millions of insignificant lives could be ended in a matter of seconds. Sophie thought.

“your getting comfy in there little fellas? I’m sure my daughter takes good care of you” She checked her watch “Oh my, late again. Well, gotta run tinies, have fun today in your little sandbox.” Blowing them a kiss, Sophie walks of for work.

End Notes:

 

Thanks for reading and please let me know what you think ;)

She's into me? by Glaazius

Madison

Ashley laughed out loud. “Your so right about that Maddy! Unfortunately for us, boys just don’t understand these kinds of things”
“Yeah I guess so.” Madison tittered.
“You ever kissed a boy Ash?” She asked keenly. Sitting cross-legged on her desk chair, she talked with Ashley through face time. Every moment or so, she took a glance at microscopic New Oakton and it’s bustling city life.
“Well that’s a cut to the chase Maddy, but I like that! Actually, I did, a couple of months ago with some friend to my brother. Kelvin told me he had a crush on me for some time. I thought he was kind of cute, so I gave him a change. "How was it?"
“Yea it was okay I guess, first he took me to the cinema, to some 18+ horror movie from Kephen Sting. Good thing the security guy was also a friend to my brother, or I wouldn’t even be allowed in.
Taking me to such a movie, he probably hoped it would scare me to dead, so I would find comfort in his arms”
“And did you?” Asked Madison
"Yea, I did find comfort in his arms, but not because I was scared or anything. The movie was lame. It went about some village imprisoned by an impenetrable dome. People went mad, running around, killing each other. Several even resurrected murdered loved ones by burying them on a mysterious ancient Indian cemetery. And on top of that, a bloodthirsty clown was running the show there. All in all, the movie was dull.
“What about the kiss?”
Ashley laughed exculpatory. “Ah, sorry, got carried away again. That happens to me more than often. The kiss though...” She pondered. “The kiss was even worse than the movie. He infiltrated my mouth with his tongue like a...”
“You used your tongues?” Madison giggled.
“Why yes, off course. How can it other be qualified as a kiss”

Suddenly, the bedroom door flew open, Claire stormed in and measured Madison. “Is it that Lilliputian girl your speaking with?”
“Can’t she knock or something” Ashley mumbled irked.
“Did she said something?” Claire asked.
“Uh, no” Madison lowered her phone “Do you need anything?”

Claire squatted next to the city, she wore frayed denim shorts and a purple shirt with patterns of undefinable figures printed on it. It’s deep decollate gave the perverted inhabitants of New Oakton a breath-taking glimpse of her smooth-skinned cleavage. She reached out her multiple city block sized hand, the index finger slowly floated to an area packed with traffic jam. Hundreds of minuscule cars hurried off in a disorganized manner by the sight of Claire’s massive incoming red polished finger nail. Some crashed at each other, stepped out of the vehicle and chose to run away on foot. A thudded sound, a breath of relief, the nail luckily only touched the plastic separator protecting the city.
For a moment, Madison saw Claire scanning the city with a strangely sardonic looking smile.

“Uh, what the hell are you doing Claire?”

Claire looked up startled. “Huh?... Oh, nothing… Its nothing. Purely admiring the beauty of it.” She said in a dreamlike voice. “Hey listen! Can you ask the Lilliputian girl something for me?”
“Her name is Ashley”
“Very well, can you ask Ashley something for me?”
“Like what?”
“Well, I thought since these creature’s almost look the same like us, I was wondering. Do they also have some cute boys living in there?” Claire probed the city.
“Huh.. I could ask.”
“If you would” Claire replied

Madison lifted up the phone again “Hey Ash, listen...”
“I heard everything” Ashley broke in.
“Oh...”
Claire snatched away the phone from Madison. “Hey, I was talking to her!” She reacted.
Claire gestured Madison to be silent. Why does she have to ruin it again. Madison thought.
“Well, are there some hot shots living in your town Ashley?” Claire asked lickerish.
She pondered a little “I don’t know if he is your type though. However, I do have an older brother who seemed to have no trouble of getting a pretty girl’s attention. His name is Kelvin.”
“How old is he? And how does he looks like?”
“He is 18 years old, has blue eyes with a cluster of curly blond hair.”
“Sounds budding! Can you introduce me to him please?”
Ashley hesitated “I could, but he works at the bar right now and his boss isn't exactly the flexible type”
“He has my permission for a short break” Claire announced.
“Oh... uh, Yea sure! That would definitely solve the issue! I will call him right away.” The phone screen went blank.
“Was that sarcasm?” Claire asked Madison with suspicion. She only shrugged.

 

Kelvin
Under the thumping sound of a guitar solo of some rock song, he spun the bottle around in his dexterous hands, threw it over his shoulder, caught it with his other hand and poured a swig of whisky in the glasses for a finishing touch. He shoved the cocktails over to the two girls waiting for their order on the other side of the counter. “Here you go ladies” Said Kelvin “Two freshly made Burning Volcano’s”
“Thanks cutie” The ginger said “For your trouble” She shoved a beer mat to his hand. Kelvin picked it up and as expected, her telephone number was written on the back. “Chee thanks, lovely looking red-haired girl" He replied a bit confused.
The redhead giggled “My name is Denise, sorry, forgot to write my name on it. When we’re thirsty, we know where to find you” She winked and walked off with her friend. “You certainly do” Kelvin winked them in return with a tempting smile.

A hand touched his shoulder. He turned around and saw his co worker Jessy standing there with a phone in her hand. Jessy was a commonly looking girl with curly brown hair and almost 10 years older than Kelvin. He had his first sexual experience with her at the age of 15 in some old hay stacked barn on her grandfather’s farm.
“It’s your sister on the line. She tried to call you like 50 times”
“I’m at work you know” He picked up a dirty glass, brought it to the sink and rubbed it over the upside-down standing brush
“She says it’s important. You better come outside for a moment”
Kelvin sighed “Alright, I guess I don’t have a choice. Angelo! Can you keep an eye out for this side of the counter please? I’ll be back in a minute” Angelo nodded. “Oh, and the redhead is mine, by the way” he winked.
“Only if you can keep her” Angelo returned the favor.
“Let’s get this over with then” Kelvin strolled towards the exit, doling out a smile and a nod to pretty girls and people he knew on the way, Jessy followed right on his heels. Opening the door, they got greeted by the sight of two gigantic girls casting a vast blanket of shadow over their town, they peered down at them. Those monumental cute looking youthful faces soared above the city’s skyline like a God observing his people. Madison’s familiar blondy friendly face, next to her older sister’s curious but impatience looking green eyes. Oh my God! Kelvin gasped. She is so inconceivably ravishing, I didn't knew she had those adorable freckles! He enjoyed in silence.
All those dozens of huddled sky high buildings and sloping hills decorating the view seemed so insignificant next to them. What would that make me. Kelvin thought with a shiver.
“It’s the sister” He said.
“That’s right” Jessy acknowledged “And she like to have a word with you”
“With me?” He made a simpering smile. “Is she angry with me or something?”
“Don’t shit your pants there tough guy. She just wants to get acquainted with New Oakton’s finest” She clapped his back with her hand.
Did Ashley really arrange this? Well, I did wish for it, but why am I so anxious? O right, I forgot. She is countless miles tall and capable of destroying this entire metropolis with just her pinky.
Jessy handed over the phone to Kelvin. “Wait!... Just wait…” He pushed away Jessy’s hand. “Oscar will never allow this. He rebukes me even during a long toilet visit” He protested.
“The girl gave her permission for your break.”
“Permission? The sister?” Jessy nodded.
“Would Oscar be okay with that you think?”
Jessy rolled her eyes "No, he wouldn’t. He would definitely argue with a Brobdingnagian girl, don’t you think? Just take this goddamn phone, before you get us all killed!” She pushed it in his hand and wrapped his own fingers around it. “Don’t ever let a girl wait, especially when they are planet sized” She kissed him on the cheek and entered the bar again.

 

Cobra
Tightening the rag, he swept its rifle’s barrel. Fragranced oil spread equably across the black surface, making its metal glisten like a dog’s cock in de moonlight. Sitting in a chair, he pulled the lever a few times, it revealed the veins and beneficent muscles under the tinted skin of his arm. Its clacking loading sound gave Johnson somehow a comforting feeling. His copiously black hair was tightly bound behind his head, giving him the appearance of a samurai.
“You certainly take that ‘Treat your rifle, like its your girlfriend’ serious there Cobra” A voice called.
Johnson rounded his head to see his companion and best friend Miller entering through the barrack’s doorway.
“How long have you been here man? Me and the guys missed you during poker.”
Johnson grabbed another gun and started to dismantle it.
“No answer I guess…” Miller said. He passed Johnson and gave him a fraternal tap on the shoulder. While busy deconstructing the gun, Johnson heard Miller’s footsteps behind him approaching his bed.
“Don’t touch it” Johnson said brusquely without looking up. Miller was about to pick up a photo frame laying on Johnson’s nightstand. It's picture faced downward. He paused for a moment when hearing Johnson’s words. The permanent angle of Miller's eyebrows made it look like he was always brooding about something, and now he actually was. Sighing, he tousled his brunette buzz cut.
“They deserve to see you man”
“I don’t deserve to be seen” Johnson replied. It should have been me, It bloody hell should have been a nobody like me. He reflected.
“Hey listen Cobra, General Morgan wants to see us”
Johnson chuckled “To try his luck with poker?”
“Don’t think so, It has something to do with those Brobdingnagian girls”
Johnson snorted “What about them? They are huge beyond comprehension and practically invincible, what more is there to know?”
"Let's find out, shall we?”
Johnson sighed. “I guess so. Wait a sec. Have to put my jacket on first.”

Entering the meeting room, they saw it was already crowded with a number of folks conversing with one another. Some they knew, some they didn’t.

“Isn’t that the mayor standing over there?” Miller asked Johnson. “Yes he is, lucky us, things keep getting better and better. First, the general wants to play poker, and now the mayor decides to join the party. Never realized we were so important.”

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t the impressive Cobra and his lackey Miller” An awfully familiar voice blew from behind them. Turning around they got greeted by the appetizing sight of the scar decorating Zorban’s bearded tattered face. The track of the scar took off from his upper lip, journeyed along the nose, passed the space between the eyes and decided to relinquish halfway his forehead.
“Care to treat me with another scar Cobra? How about on my balls? At least, I have them.”
“Quit it Zorban. We’re here for duty.” Miller reprimanded him.
“Do I hear something speaking?” Zorban inquired on one of his buddies standing all stalwart next to him.
“SHUT IT MILLER! If it wasn’t for this scar, you wouldn’t even be standing here anus molester! Now step aside so I can give the mayor a proper greeting.” He bounced his way through Johnson and Miller, opening the way for his two buddies behind him.

“Jerk” Miller calls after him.

End Notes:

 

Thanks for reading and please let me know what you think!

New mission by Glaazius

 

Claire

She gazed at her mobile which rested in her hand. Sitting cross legged on her bed, Claire stared at the person on the screen.

He actually looks like a guy who could be a student from school. Gotta give credit though, he does looks cute.
“Uhm… do I have to speak?” Kelvin’s voice sounded faltering from the phone.
“You just did” Claire sniggered. “Always so nervous when you speak to a girl?”
“Only with the dazzling ones I am”
Claire rolled her eyes in all merriment “Don’t tell me your flirting with a Brobdingnagian now are you?”

“Since when is the truth equivalent to a flirt?”

“Fancy words for a bar boy" Claire responded

'Ah! You should hear me converse with my boss about politics. Speaking of which, I think I hear him calling, I should get back to work soon.”
“Is he a pain in the ass? Shall I crush him for ya?” Claire asked puckish and pointed up her pinky.
“Nah, don’t think that’s a good idea. You would probably annihilate half the neighborhood with that nail of yours”
Claire chuckled “I guess you’re right. So what’s it like being a Lilliputian?”
“We prefer to be addressed as people. Lilliputian is just a derogatory name the giants gave us.”
“Giants?”
“At school, I learned that some human politician started with it, and soon the Brobdingnagians took over. However, to get back at your question, I believe it’s the same as your lives. We work, we love, we enjoy, we dream…”
“What do Lilliputian… Uh sorry. I mean, what do you people dream about?”
“That’s also the same, could be anything, become famous, start a family, or aspire for the job of a fighter pilot just like my brother did.”
“What is your dream?”

Kelvin made a simpering smile “No that’s not important right now.”

“I wanna know. ” Claire nagged “Tell me”
Kelvin looked away and sighed. "I have never told that to anyone, besides my sister Ashley."
“You can trust me. Please tell me, I wanna know.” She begged
Kelvin’s eyes met Claire’s again “To become an artist, a painter. It was my dream to get to Stonecreek City’s Institute of Art next summer.”
“Wow, that’s so cool! You better show me some of your paintings next time. I just know they will let you pass!”
“They did. I was already registered as a student. I wanted to tell my parents about it, make them feel proud. It might even let me crawl from under Ralph’s majestic shadow.”
“So why you didn’t?”
“Because… Stonecreek City… doesn’t exist anymore.” Kelvin replied with a stricken look.
“Like how? An entire city just vanished?” Claire said aghast.
“It didn’t. It got wrecked, crushed to oblivion by the high heel of a Brobdingnagian woman.”
That angered Claire, she sat up straight “Who is this woman? What does she look like, tell me right now! I’ll make sure justice will be served!” She clenched her fist.
Kelvin hesitated.
“Go on, tell me. What does she look like?”
“She... she looks exactly like you, only older.”
Claire pondered about that for a moment.
Oh my God! He doesn’t mean…


Cobra

“The guy has a crush on you or what?” Millers voice whispered in Johnson’s ear.
“Huh?” Johnson shook up, he got treated by the fierce gaze of Zarbon who sat right across him on the other side of the meeting table.

“Don’t deign the guy too much attention, he might get the impression that he’s actually important. Better listen to what General Morgan has to say”
Although Morgan lacked the appearance of a true general, with his narrow face, small lips and a skin far too smooth for a real man, his leadership qualities and formidable tactical insight made him more than capable for the job. He relished the respect of every military personnel.
“Intel learns us that some young girl communicates with the blond Brobdingnagian girl.” Morgan continued his discourse. “Communicating? But how?” Some self-satisfied officer retorted.
The balding grumpy old mayor rose his hand with a cough, extinguished his cigar, rose from his chair and took position next to Morgan and showed the folks his cellphone. A sodden tobacco voice filled the room.
“With this, apparently there exists an app called BASC-T, spoken like the word ‘basket’. It creates an opportunity for us to communicate with a human or a brobdingnagian. You can even use face-time with it.”
“Really?” replied lieutenant pompous once more “Why haven’t you tried it yet?”
“We did” The mayor put the cellphone in his breast pocket “Different people have already tried to contact the girl by sending a friend request, but she denied everyone, apparently except this girl.”
“About this girl” Morgan took over. “We found out this girl’s name is Ashley, and she lives on some farm amidst the valleys. We need someone to question her, discover what she knows. Why is it the Brobdingnagian girl only speaking to her? What are her intentions? She keeps our city and its people hostage. We need a way to contact the Brobdingnagian authorities, maybe she is the answer. If you ask me, this child doesn’t even realize the earnestness of this offence. Every citizen of Tendaric has the right to live in freedom. It’s the mother who took that away from us when she single handedly invaded our proud nation, collected New Oakton and used it as a birthday present for her precious daughter. I refuse to live in some teen girl’s ant farm. So, who’s up for the task?”

Miller immediately raised his hand and put the other one on Johnson’s shoulder. “We will talk to the girl General. Cobra and I." Johnson turned his head with an appalled expression towards Miller.
“Your okay with that Cobra?” Morgan asked.
“Yeah he is!” Zorban flew in. “An interview with a teen girl? it’s the perfect campaign for these two pushing daisies, leave the hefty stuff for professionals like us.” He swaggered and gave his buddies a complacent smile.
“I’m afraid this is all I have now Zorban.” Morgan replied.
Zorban reacted aghast “So you’re telling me, I just interrupted my morning jerk off, drove the whole goddamn 2 minutes to base to learn a thing or two about how to chitchat with a Brobdingnagian?”
“That’s a little to much information about your private life there Zorban, but yes, that will be all. This meeting is dismissed, Cobra, Miller, walk with me for instructions. Mayor Dawson, care to join us?” The mayor nodded.
Everyone was about to stand up, but then a pressing voice called up.
“Mayor Dawson, I was wondering, what does the abbreviation BASC-T stands for?”
Dawson turned around and said “Big And Small Chilling Together”

 

 

????

The church bells we're ringing. He immediately darted upstairs, jumped onto his bed and hid under de woolen bedspread. It made his visual world pitch dark. In some way this blanket provided him a feeling of invulnerability, but even on his age, he recognized the illusion in it.
He curled up his knees and grabbed Mr Tanderson, his cuddle bear.

Some of its fur hairs tickled his nose when he held him tightly against the chest.

“Hide in bed, mom says, crawl under your blanket when the church bells start their play is what she says” he whispered to himself.
BOING!… BOING!… BOING!… it reverberated all around him.
He breathed agitated, suffocated Mr Tanderson with his arms and squeezed his eyes close.
“Hold your breath… don’t choke”
BOING!…
“I’ve been good… I’ve been brave… Mom says I am”

BOING!…
Distant chatter could be heard from outside. Hasty footsteps landed on crispy pebble paths. A male voice shouted commands. Car engines started, doors opening and closing. And they we’re off. All this time, the bells didn’t seize their play.
BOING!… BOING!… BOING!…
A light rhythmic vibration was felt. It became more intense with every turn. First, the windows started to rattle, louder and louder. Across the street, a couple of car alarms started to blare, their symphony joined the play of the church bells. Under all of this, he heard the muffled scream and cries of some neighboring woman. A male voice tried to comfort her. He could discern his attempts had little to no effect.
The trembling became worse, until it felt like the whole house shook on its foundation and bits of chalk rained down on his blanket.
“Stay hidden until the lamentations, and the shootings are over mom says”
BOING!
“Don’t get out of bed until the church bell stops playing mom says”
The booming feminine guffaw that followed overruled every other noise. He knew that this laughter which he heard so many times before meant imminent calamity and sorrow. Its vibrations we're punctuated with joyous maliciousness, it made him shiver to the bone.

“Her SHE comes, I’v been good though, I've been praying… mom says I did”

End Notes:

 

Thanks for reading and please let me know what you think!

Girls just want to have fun by Glaazius

 

 

Ashley

She caressed the shaggy garron on the snout. "Yeah. You miss the fresh air too don’t you?"
Ashley got jolted up by distant gunshots. "What is he up to now?"
She exited the stable and saw Kelvin attempting to concoct some shards by shooting at empty milk bottles resting on the poles of a wooden fence. He heard Ashley approaching, replenished the pistol with brand new shiny copper bullets and loosed a round on the two remaining bottles. BANG! BANG! A hit. BANG! BANG! BANG. Another hit.
“You used to finish the job without the need to load" Ashley commented.
Kelvin was deaf to her comment, or he was acting like he was, he grew all melancholic "We used to shoot some rounds accompanied by a crate of beer. Ralph and I. He was always the better shot, but somehow my aim improved with every emptied bottle of ale. So it would not surprise you when I tell you that Ralph preferred to play sober.”
"When was the last time you fellas played together?"
Kelvin gave a rueful laugh "The moment he felt he was too good for it, which was the moment, he joined the air force. The son of penis. Say, can you place some more bottles for me will ya?"
`Sure!` Ashley plucked up some from the trash box in the corner, walked to the fence and positioned them on the poles. "Wait until I get out of sight will ya." Ashley lapsed away.
Kelvin loaded his gun again and took position to aim.

“That piece weights even more than you boy." An unforeseen voice announced itself from behind them.
They turned around and both Ashley and Kelvin got greeted by the sight of two odd-looking men in military outfit. One big tinted muscular guy with a sullen expression on his face and a second short shaved white guy with a cocky attitude. He’s probably the one who made the jape. Ashley concluded.
“Who the hell are you guys and who granted you permission to enter this property?” Kelvin scowled. They postponed their reply until reaching a probable distance for a social call. Saunter over, their army boots cracked on the sandy, pebbled path. Ashley squinted at the two intruders with mistrust. Her eyes crossed the stare of the sinewy one, and she noticed him wince for a brief moment when looking at her.
Muscular showed his ID, cocky followed his example. “Sorry to interrupt you. My name is Johnson and this here is my partner Miller. We work at the military and are in search for Ashley Thompson”
“She's right he...” Ashley started, but Kelvin cut her off.
“Never heard of her, now leave this property before I call the cops.”
Johnson was about to retort but subsequently a light rumble was felt, after that another one. The second slightly heavier than the first, but slightly lighter than the third which followed behind.
“The girl comes.” Kelvin explained.
“No, these vibrations are heavier. Someone bigger is approaching.” Ashley reacted.
“Bigger? The sister you mean?”
“Even bigger.” Ashley said.

A clacking sound echoed around Madison’s bedroom. “Its the doorknob.” Kelvin said baleful.
The massive oak wooden door whooshed open, and then they saw her, dazzling but deadly.
A majestic Sophie sauntered into the room with an all perky attitude.
From bottom to top, she wore white sneakers and black knee socks. It accentuated her vigorous legs. Atop her smooth bare thighs, followed a trendy piece of denim shorts. Its tightness made it possible to behold the curves of her streamlined ass and hips. Her coveted upper body was coated with a white shirt and was embroidered with stylish lila colored text dictating, ‘You just hate me, because you can’t have me’

Ashley detected Kelvin all mesmerized, smitten by her looks, he was. “Oh my, The beauty of that woman is only exceeded by her ruthlessness.” He mumbled.

The city came to a halt. Everyone seemed to witness this approaching celestial bringer of doom. Her sleeky auburn hair danced together with the wiggles of her C cup sized headlights on the rhythm of her bouncing footsteps. They all saw her standing there, hands on hips, looking around, apparently searching for her daughter. No one was there. Suddenly, her gaze perforated the entrapped city and a smirk enriched her pretty face. She was coming for them! Ashley craned her neck to look skyward and followed the trail of her endlessly, sun tanned legs looming over their helpless little aquarium of a home. A blanket of shadow covered most of the city’s landscape.

Lord help us, I forgot how scary the mother was” Ashley winced with fear.
Arms crossed, head tilted, the fearful mother looked down at them from sky high above. Locks of auburn hair dangled around her perfect face and crooked grin.
“Fuck this Cobra, what are we gonna do man?” Miller said.
“The real question is, what is she gonna do? What we do is irrelevant, we can’t fight nor flight her. We are completely at her mercy. We and this whole city.” Johnson answered solemnly.
“God I hate this!” Miller stamped on the ground “What God gives one specie so much power over the other, I tell ya! One woman! One fuckin cunt in control of the lives of millions!”
Ashley got shaken up by a booming feminine giggle. It emanated from Madison’s mother. “Always looking down, while you contemptible dust mites always have to look up.” She started off and curled a lock of hair around her finger playfully “I’m only a regular person you know. Just have to slog and sweat at the office for a lousy wage. Receive a rebuke and abetment every second by a demanding boss. Obligated to pay the rent and bills every month. Serve and obey our society's law and order is also something I can't escape from. On that account, there is not much difference between you and I." She sensually crouched down and glued her hands flat on the sides of the plastic surface enclosing the city. Sophie leered at the boxed city in exhilaration like a young girl savour a Christmas present “There is absolutely nothing special about me… In my world that is.” Sophie continued her statement. She looked around if no one was nearby and carefully closed in her curious face on the city's proximity. So nigh, that her voluptuous mouth was almost capable of taking a bit of a few suburban blocks stuffed with scampering Lilliputians. Lucky for them, the plastic wall protected them, for now. Her warm moisty breath left a stain of condense with every exhale. Hundreds of panicked citizens, in a desperate attempt to escape this tragedy. All hiding before this scary woman was their strategy. Sophie started to whisper like she was about to tell a secret “But you know what? In your world... I am GOD.” The giant mother closed her eyes, took a deep inhale through the nose and started to moan with indulgence. A disturbing smile crept upon her face.
“What the hell is she doing?” Ashley asked in disgust while eyeing the spectacle which filled her purview.
“I think… I believe she is… playing with herself?” Kelvin answered uncertain.
“Your right about that boy.” Miller acknowledged and pointed “Check out the area below her enormous juicy boobs, on which I, by the way, would have absolutely not the slightest form of objection to drown between them, that’s her hand moving up and down. She’s probably wet like a sponge right now, the sick wench.”
“I don’t understand?” Ashley said. “What is making her so excited?”
“Power” Johnson growled. “Just another twisted Brobdingnagian with the God-complex. I’ve seen it before.” He spat on the ground and grinds his teeth.
The sound of a long vibrated feminine moan entered their ears. Then, a hysterical laughter followed, accompanied by intervals of heavy breathings and some more moaning.
“She’s crazy!” Ashley looked bewildered. How can a girl like Madison be the daughter of this freak!
“No shit” Miller replied staring at the exhibition.
“She’s a Goddess” Ashley heard a whisper derived from Kelvin. “What did you say Kelv?” Ashley asked with indignation.
He looked around in discomfort “Huh?... Oh, its nothing haha.”
Ashley gazed at him with suspicion “This scenery gives you a thrill brother?”
Kelvin hooted with uncomfortable laughter. “A thrill you say? Haha. No way! This woman is crazy man, she’s crazy! I mean look at her, come on!”

“Don’t kid. Just don’t” Miller gestured and nodded to his manhood. All eyes sank below.
A huge lump was doing his utmost to burst his way out of his pants. Kelvin looked around in shame “Oh my! Haha. Would you look at that!” He chortled ridiculously. “Bad Kelvy!” He reprimanded himself with a swaggering finger. “This is not the time to think about your nightly adventures with Cindy now is it!” His bystanders said nought. One by one, Kelvin’s abashed eyes visited theirs. Johnson was looking all dead serious. Miller tried his best to do the same, but Kelvin noticed a trace of some half hidden smirk behind his façade.
Does he dare to cross my eyes after this, I wonder? Ashley observed her big brother after this embarrassment. He did dare.
She gave him a warm and playful smile. “Don’t worry I still love you brother” And tapped him on the shoulder.

GRRRRRUUUUMBLE... GRRUUMBLE!!
“What is she up to!” Ashley pointed to the sky.
“Lord Christ, don't tell me she aint!” Miller winced.
“She tries to open the lid.” Johnson explained
“We have to leave right now Cobra!”
Funny thing to witness a tough-guy turn into a chicken shit from one moment to the other. Ashley observed. His legs and hands are shaking like a straw of reed during an autumn storm.
“Lets see what we have her now.” Sophie's speech thundered in. “I just know you have some lovely toys in there. Mine are all broken.” She acted all whiny.
CRAAAACK!!!
“There, away with this nuisance.” Sophie lifted up the lid and put it down behind her, to expose the microscopic city of New Oakton in all its glimmered glory.
In the far distance, Ashley and the rest could hear air alarms going off and sounds of pandemonium looming up. The city transformed into a state of emergency. Not only we’re they under attack by a Brobdingnagian woman, but it was the same impending woman who abducted their entire city in the first place and prior to that, annihilated another with her style-full high-heels.
They saw her grab an object from out of her cleavage. It was a sort of black pen.
“I know where your toys are!” Sophie sang in glee. With the pen grasped in her delicate fingers, it journeyed his way over the helpless cityscape. From time to time, she let the pen hover over a crowded area. She just couldn't help herself, she just had to listen, just had to enjoy the rising screams, just had to rejoice the fear emanating from them. Sophie moaned some more and used her other hand resting between her thighs to dabble in her soaked underwear. The middle finger found his way to her highly-sensitive clitoris and unleashed a luscious salvo of rubs over it. A sexual culmination was unavoidable and most certainly not undesirable. After this moment of ecstasy, she went back to business and squinted her eyes, hummed along with it and carefully continued the course of her pen toward the military base.
“Time to put this gadget to the test.” They all witnessed Sophie pushing a button on the pen, and a red light started to blink on the butt end.
“She activated the thing!” Kelvin explained the obvious. “What is it?” Miller pondered.
“Come to momma.” Sophie lowered her pen some more right above the military base. Instantaneously tons of jeeps, tanks, choppers and planes floated up in the air toward the red blinking ball of the pen. Even the ones resting in the hangars broke through the roof to be collected by the bully of a Brobdingnagian woman.
“There, now I don’t have to destroy before I can collect. How gentle of me isn't it?” Sophie hovered on the pen with the countless of military stuff floating behind it like a bunch of helium balloons. It came at a halt above the unfolded palm of her slender manicured hand and waited patiently for its anticipated cargo to arrive.
She lowered the pen until all vehicles rested safely on her hand, which still carried the scent and damp of her womanhood fluids. She raised it to eye level for inspection. Such mighty army, capable of bringing governments to their knees, now just mere toys in the hand of a common but alluring Brobdingnagian mother. Several vehicle’s we’re manned by soldiers or mechanics who got interrupted during maintenance. Most of them, frozen with fear, watched all fossilized at the piercing blackhole pupils surrounded by radiating green irises. The never ending pitch dark pointy eyelashes looked like they we're thirsty of impaling some skyscrapers for breakfast.
From the captured Lilliputian's point of view, it was impossible to recognize the delight in Sophie’s looks or to notice her perfect pale teeth nibbling her lower lip in contemplation.

From ground level Ashley observed it all with bewilderment. There was no chance for her to see the spectacle of one soldier after the other dropping to their knees. All compliant to submit to the mother's all powerful will.
The sight would have disgusted her. Ashley is not the kind of girl to give in to someone’s will, no matter how overwhelming their authority is.
What a terrible person, to abuse your force in such a way. That woman gives me the creeps. Ashley thought.
She saw Sophie enjoy a moment of delectation, gaping with fascination at the would-be playthings in the palm of her hand. She leisurely closed her town-sized fist with a joyfully titter and trapped the army in an inescapable prison.
When shut, Sophie fixed her eyes on the panicked city again, becoming all stern for a sudden. “I was never here. You got that!” Without waiting for an answer Sophie stood up to her full height and unintentionally showed off her marvelous bare thighs and shapely bubble butt, which by the looks of it, almost seemed to tear open her cut off and frayed denim shorts. This unannounced and disastrous visit ended with the sight of Goddess Sophie grinning at her clenched fist. After that, she strode out of the room and slammed the door close, which caused thousands of windows in Oakton City to quiver in its reverberations.
“Okay… and she forgot to close the lid” Kelvin broke in after a moment of dumbstruck silence.
“Yeah, so is that a bad thing?” Miller replied.
“Well, who removed the lid when she wasn’t here now then, huh?”
“Forget that boy, this is our chance of escape.”
Miller looked at Johnson. “What do you think Cobra? General Morgan probably already assembled a team. We've got to be one of them don’t you think?”

“Someone is coming again.” Johnson contemplated the door which Sophie closed a few minutes ago. “Huh?”
“He’s right” Ashley filled in. “I sense it to.” Rhythmic trembles we’re felt again, becoming heavier by the second, then the door swung open. It was Madison with her long blond ponytail coming home from school. Looking at her micro metropolis, she reacted all aghast. “What the! What happened to you? Who did this?” She dropped her backpack on the ground, threw her jacket over the chair and crouched down in her pink skirt to pick up the lid. “I hope no one got hurt.” GRRRUUUMBLE GRUUMBLE… CLAAACK. The lid was closed.
“And there goes our change of escape.” Miller said.

 

End Notes:

 

Thank you very much for reading and please let me know what you think!

A new plan by Glaazius

Cobra
“I didn’t knew this to be a boy scout group convention." Zorban sauntered into the meeting room and laughed with disdain, he glanced at Miller and a few seconds longer at Johnson sitting right next to him. The latter treated him no attention. Zorban passed the seats and chose a spot right across Johnson. He donated him with the sight of his well-known piercing eyes and green punky haircut, graceful scar included.
Do I really have to take this crap my whole life, only because I’m responsible for the scar upon his face? Johnson pondered.

“Can I count on you to behave accordingly Zorban?” General Morgan asked. “We’ve got more concerning matters to discuss than talking about your personal issues with Cobra”
“Personal what?” Zorban reacted aghast, jumped up from his chair and looked at Johnson all theatrical. “Do we have something playing here between us Cobra?” Johnson kept his words and his eyes.
“There General, you see. It's all fine between us.” He waved his hands in an exorbitant manner. “No one would believe it, but in fact, I’m closer to Cobra than his prima donna appendix sitting next to him. I even nursed his daughter once.” Miller was about to stand up, but Johnson’s arm blocked him. “You better shut your mouth about Cobra’s daughter.” He pointed his finger, fire eradicated from his eyes.
Zorban guffawed “Or what Miller? You actually believe that Cobra needs your protection? It's rather the other way around, cock-pleasing-kneeler. He just saved you from a serious whoop-ass and you know it. You’re even lesser a threat than the mosquitos I swat at night. And now keep your mouth shut, so we can listen to what the General has to say.” He plumped down in his seat again.

Sigh, how does he manage to juggle up words cutting deeper than the ones from the day before? Johnson clenched his fists under the table, nails cleaving his skin.

Morgan cleared his throat and spoke, voice dripping with sarcasm. “There, now you gentlemen handled this as true adults, we can carry on with the upcoming mission.”
“Wade if you please.” Morgan beckoned a weird-looking guy, who could be a twin from Scooby doo’s Shaggy. The only difference was the tattoo on his arm, probably a desperate attempt to look more manly. It didn’t succeed on the job. He still looked like a dweeb, only a more ridiculous one with that piece of misplaced ink art.
“Hi all.” He waved around the room uncomfortable. “My name is Wade and...” Zorban barged in “We already know your name glasses, General Morgan just said so, didn’t your hear?” Johnson treated him on a face taut with anger. Zorban returned the favor with a tender smile followed by a fierce look to his neighbor Miller. “Zorban, if you can’t behave, you can leave!”
“Excuse me General, I just can’t stand hearing information twice.”
“Why not keep your one man japes to yourself then.” Johnson heard Miller mumbling. He slapped him on the arm and sizzled him to be silent. “You said something there Miller!” Zorban shouted.
“ZORBAN!” General Morgan roared. Zorban held his hands in the air in a regretful gesture.
“Wade if you please.” All eyes we’re on Wade again, hands trembling even more than it already did. “Uh, yea of course General Morgan. As I was saying, I’m a signaller and responsible for military communications. Since our entrapment, me and my team are attempting to make contact with the outer world. By coincidence, we've intercepted a weak signal on one of our channels.”
“From what?." One of the officers asked. "A human civilization? Brobdingnagian?”
“We actually believe it's another Lilliputian civilization. I mean, one of us.”
“What’s the tenor of the signal? Can they aid us?”
“Uhm, not exactly. We believe that they are actually the ones in the need of help.”
“Then how would that benefit us? We’re not even able to save ourselves.”
“Well, perhaps we can help each other out, if they are one of us. The signal is very weak. We don’t know anything about them, but I say its worth the shot to investigate.” Wade ended his statement.
 
“Can we hear the signal for ourselves? At this moment, we ain't got a clue what's this all about.” Morgan said.
“Yeah of course. I’ve recorded a piece for you all to hear. We've intercepted this just this morning.” He pushed a few buttons on his laptop resting upon the desk.
KRGGGG…. KRGGGGGGGG… “I don’t hear shit!” Zorban snapped.
Wade waved at him to be silent along with the rest of the room. Zorban conceded.
“Wait, I think I can hear a faint voice speaking.” Morgan said.
KRGGGG… KRGGGGGG… Yesterday.. KRGGGG.. Recon mission.. KRGGGG.. Went over… KRGGGG In the line of fire.. KRGGGG.. Many wounded… KRGGGG.. Church bell… KRGGGG Preserving hope… KRGGGG God… KRGGGGGGGGGGGGG. "That's all we got." Wade turned the record off.
“Is this a broadcast what we are hearing? Or is this a conversation we’re picking up?” Morgan asked.
“We don’t know for sure. As I was saying, the signal is very feeble to be able to differentiate such things.”
“How feeble? You know what the distance to the source could be?” Miller asked
“Well we made some calculations and… Well, I’m not gonna confuse you with big complicated numbers. Even so, simply spoken, the signal is emanated from somewhere within this Brobdingnagian house.”
“So you mean there are more of us being held hostage by members of this Brobdingnagian family?” The officer spoke again.
“I have to emphasize this, because it's very important. We are NOT certain if the signal is originative from one of our people. It could also be human voices we are hearing.”
“Or its just a jape from that sick mother.” Miller said.
Zorban produced a scornful laugh “You highly overestimate the intellect of that wench if you believe that.”
Morgan took over “I agree with Zorban. I find it very hard to believe that this is some kind of prank of one of the Brobdingnagian girls or the mother. So let's summarize this all. We do know there are more people living in this house. Whether it be one of us or human beings. We do know that they are fighting against someone or something and that the fight isn’t going well.”
“So what’s the plan?” Johnson asked
“We’re gonna assemble a recon-team to find the source of this transmission and hopefully some redemption with it. We will prepare four Chinooks accompanied with two humvees. Lucky for us, we keep most of our military crafts and vehicles underground.” Morgan pointed at Johnson. “Cobra you’re in command of this operation.”
“Wait, what?” Zorban leapt up. “If you’ve got a problem with it Zorban, you don’t have to join the operation. There are plenty of others who are more than willing and more than capable of taking your place.” Morgan said.
Zorban chortled "More than capable, is still far less capable then me."
"It is as it is Zorban." Morgan kept his ground.
Zorban shook his head in disbelief and released a deep exhale. “Sir yes sir! I’ll gladly join this operation under the command of sergeant Cobra sir!” He saluted the General.
“Good.”
“General, what exactly is going to be our destination with the choppers? I mean we’re trapped in this massive rectangular fish bowl after all.” Johnson asked.
“Don’t worry about that. We’ve got Intel that the sister wants a date with one of our people. It happens to be that the lucky guy is Ashley’s brother you’ve recently made acquaintance with.”
“Oh yeah, Mr unable-to-control-my-dick.” Miller smiled at Johnson.
“So in order to collect this date, the girl must remove the lid and hopefully, leave it open for a while.”
A pompous officer cleared his throat. “With all due respect General, but that sounds like a ramshackled plan. What if she closes it right away or what if she put the lid back on the moment our choppers fly over the edge. That would be disastrous!”
“I understand your point and we are aware of the risk we put the men in. If you have a better idea, I’m all ears, until then, this is the way we go.”
“Cobra follow me for further details on the mission.” Morgan walked away, Johnson at his tail, with the eyes of Zorban burning his back.

 

 

The ‘sick’ mother

With a firm pace she left the revolving-door behind, hair waving with every step she took. The echoing soundwaves of her clattering high-heels reached even the remotest corners of the lobby. Needless to say, it also reached the ears of the security guy who was busy watching Tinder profiles behind the safety of his desk. He looked up curious. “Good morning miss Wilkins.” A forced smile on a dour face was all he got this morning from her. She strode past him and coursed toward the elevator.
Another day at office, another day in hell. Sophie frowned. She walked towards the lift with haste and pushed the button, DING DONG, And stepped in. Another guy came also rushing in just before the doors closed.
Still panting he looked at Sophie. “Hey thanks for holding it for me.” She didn’t respond and watched stoically to the wall. I didn’t hold anything you lackwit. “Floor 8? What a coincidence. I work there too!” The guy said. Still no response.
“What department do you work for? Don’t tell me your working under miss More now.” He chuckled. “She really is a sore in the…”
“I don’t talk to men below 6 feet, so would you mind being quiet please?” Sophie told him with revulsion and rounded her gaze toward the apparently very interesting spot on the wall again.
The guy scratched his head uncomfortable. “Uh, yes... Of course... sorry miss uh… What was your name again?”
Sophie sighed in frustration. “I didn’t tell you and won’t ever, even if you we're the last man on earth, able to save humanity with his seed. This here? Off limits for the likes of you.”

DING DONG. Doors slid open, Sophie perked her way out of the elevator towards her desk. Just before she reached her block, a familiar voice called up from around the corner.
“Your exactly two minutes and 38 seconds late Wilkins. That’s an improvement of precisely 43 seconds relative to yesterday.”
Sophie turned around. There she stood, chief company’s beloved daughter, miss Melanie More. A 22-year-old two-faced vixen. To some known as a polite and charitable girl, to others as a scheming back-stabbing virago. Amiable only under the supervision of a hidden agenda brooding in the darkest corner of her twisted mind.
For the one who looked closely though, greed and thirst for power floated in those daintily blue eyes of her. Dark ambitions, safely tucked away behind a veil of gentleness when conversing with people who mattered.
Sophie wasn’t one of those people, just a slacked employee who needed to know her true place in the world. Beside that, Sophie also needed to know that messing with her love life meant endless suffering.
Not long ago, Melanie’s good-looking fiancé visited her at work and eye-balled Sophie while conversing with his wife to be. Turning her head quickly, Melanie discovered a seductive smile aimed at her fiancé curdling away on Sophie’s comely face.
Most men immediately transformed in obedient puppy-dogs when sinking away in the glistering eyes of this young alluring brunette. Sophie on the other hand, sensed a sick form of jealousy the moment they laid eyes on each other. Although Sophie was more than 10 years older than Melanie, she didn’t lodged in any of her unmatched beauty.
Sophie had to keep the facts in mind though. And two of them we're the fact that Melanie was her boss and the CEO’s daughter.

“I’m sorry miss More, it won’t happen again.” She smiled apologetic.
“That’s the same thing you said yesterday and won’t be able to say tomorrow or any other day if this happens again. Got that miss Wilkins?”
“Yes miss More.”
“Good, now start up your computer and assist your colleagues, chop-chop. The phone is burning hot today with all these disturbing news messages crawling everywhere around us.”
Sophie plumped her highly coveted butt on the chair, turned on the computer, leaned back and produced a wearisome sigh. Staring out of the window, she could enjoy the bruising and impressive skyline of Dunseith City. The place where she lived in for whole of her life.
Fuckin worthless Lilliputians. Punishing you is like child's play, but this… She mused. Holding her hand in front of her face, she closed one eye and gazed at her index finger and thumb, it was almost like she could crush a pointy office tower resting in the city’s skyline with them.
If only I could…If only I had... She pinched her fingers together. Too bad, the building was still standing.
One day I will chop-stick those blue-eyes out of its sockets and make her lick them like a lollipop.
That Intolerable power-hungry hellion will probably be the most powerful woman of the city in a few years. Especially with the back-up of that big-shot dad of hers. Sigh, and look where I am…


Suddenly she felt a very faint itch at the pinky of her other hand resting upon the desk. “What the?” She looked down in surprise. Sophie had to observe closely. “Lord Christ no, don’t tell me you fuckers just did.” Squinting her eyes, she could discern her attention grabbers. A whole battalion of minuscule tanks we’re losing their devastating shells at Sophie’s pinky. Their firepower was concentrated right on the spot below her well-manicured nail. Its battering was surprisingly enough stimulus to gain her attention. Sophie lowered her face. Her green eyes leveled just above the desk. A pluck of auburn hair dangled right in front of them. “You dare to compel God for attention?” With her other hand, she shoved aside a chrome pencil-holder resting on her desk right behind the micro army. It causes a ray of daylight chasing away the dimness in a dark aperture below her letter-tray. A small Lilliputian town emerged out of the darkness, consisting of houses, little apartments and a modest military base. Who gave the order. I wonder. Sophie pondered. Her attention lapsed back to the battering battalion of tanks. “Still shooting now are we? In case you didn’t notice, you already got my eyes on you. Or could it be that you are actually trying to kill me?” She rolled her eyes with a titter and became serious again right after. “Trying to hurt God is equal to blasphemy and the act of blasphemy is equal to death. Say your prayers.” Licking her full red lips, she opened her mouth and descended her wet malleable tongue toward the micro battaljon. The army immediately seized fire, rounded their tracks and rolled back to town, Sophie’s spittled ominous taster looming up behind them. Terrified commanders roared at their tank crew to drive faster. Engines blaring and creaking to the edge of their limits. For Goddess Sophie it made no difference. It was almost like they stood still. The outer nip of her tongue touched the first few tanks. Her saliva remorselessly sucked them up in their glutinous substance, gluing them up at her tongue. She tried in vain to taste its cold minuscule metal, she tasted nothing. Disappointed about it, she rolled her tongue back in and swallowed them up whole. After that she licked the rest of the battalion up in one turn. More than 20 tanks plastered up by the tongue of the God, who'd, they chose to audaciously insult. The widows and children they left behind would soon follow their fate. The town was next.
“Conceal and scatter all you like. There’s no escaping divine retribution.” Her hands pushed away the illusionary protection of the letter tray. This trivial effort rewarded her with the vulnerable openness of the Lilliputian town. “There you are.” Sophie rubbed her hands together in anticipation. Unable to see the craves and beseeching of the women, the children, the old and the sick of town, Sophie delicately balled her slender left hand in a mighty fist and put it gently to rest right next to the town. They all knew. They all understood. Imminent death was only a matter of seconds away. The gift of mercy from their beloved and fearful God. An unfortunate outcome derived from the act of insolence by their husband, fathers, brothers and sons.
BAM!!!
It was all done, just like that. Grounded bodies spread across steam-rolled rubble and junk. Goddess Sophie showed her inexhaustible mercy once more, showed what happened to blasphemes behavior. The spouses and kin didn’t need to suffer unnecessary for such foolishness, so she offered them a quick death, because die they had.
A kitchen rag and a garbage can, was all what was needed to erase all tracks of the Lilliputian town with no name.
She gazed at sprawling Dunseith City once more. One day, I promise you all. One day you too will be subjects squirming around my feet.
After blowing of some steam, Sophie was ready for another day at work.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading and please let me know what you think!
;)

Time to explore by Glaazius

 

Claire

‘Just wow, I can’t even discern your presence on that tiny ship’ Claire did her utmost to focus on the minuscule frigate which rested in the palm of her hand. A moment before, Claire had gently fished up the ‘massive’ ship from the dried-up docks of New Oakton while Kelvin was aboard. It seemed like the safest way for some spare time together.

‘Softer there please, your voice almost perforated my eardrums.’ Kelvin’s voice called out from her phone. It lay next to her smooth right leg on the bed.
‘Oh sorry, better this way?’ Claire lowered her speech.
‘Much better. Wait, I’ll use a red smoke grenade, that way you can recognize my location’
‘Ah, so you’re on the stern now are you.’ Claire waved in merriment.
‘Woooow… careful please. Too much turbulence here, not to mention all the air displacement.’
‘Oops… haha, sorry about that. Sheesh you people are so fragile, how did your kind manage to survive all these centuries anyway?’
‘We’re tougher than you think.
‘I guess, you're still around here after all.’
‘Yes we are. Sooo… what are the plans besides gawking at each other?’ Kelvin asked
‘Uhm, I don’t know. What do you prefer? I hope you don’t plan on staying on that ship now are you?’ Wish I could see him up close in real life instead of through a screen. He’s so incredible puny. Claire pondered
'Well; I do know there are a couple of vehicles stored in the ship's hull. One of them even a sports car!’
‘Hey! That would be awesome. You could drive around on my body, perchance I could feel it tickle hihi. Or maybe not.’
‘THAT!... Would be the most amazing thing EVER!... Uh I mean… yeah, we could give it a try.’
Claire tittered. ‘Did I just heard a confession of your adoration for my body?’ She said playfully.
‘Don’t tell me I’m the first one now.’
‘Well you’re the first Lilliputian adorer that’s for sure.’
‘Don’t be so sure about that. You would be surprised about the crazy things men do when seeing a gorgeous young lady. Especially an exceedingly large and powerful gorgeous young lady. Rumor has it that some lot even worships you like a Goddess.’
‘A Goddess?’ Claire brooded.

Queer Images filled her head. Images of her garnished in a mistress outfit with high-heeled boots, towering over a microscopic civilization of Lilliputians with puny skyscrapers and such. Millions of them praised, adored and bowed down to her. Worshiped her like a God.
It made her… wet? Why do these thoughts excite me? Claire thought. Claire remembered one day when she caught her mother in such an outfit. She walked into her mother’s bedroom unannounced and noticed her talking, but no one was there. She just sat there, on her bed, cross legged, and dressed up in some domina garb with black boots.
‘Who we’re you talking to mom?’
‘What happens with knocking?’ her mother scowled.
‘Why are you dressed like that?’ Claire asked in revulsion.
‘GET OUT!’
‘But I…’
‘out… now…’ Sophie was dead serious.
Claire could never get along with her mother. Every move she made seemed like another mistake in her mother’s eyes. But this… this backlash seemed rather excessive. Was she talking to tinies back then? I wonder… And why do I still not know what the hell is in that other room?


‘Earth to Claire? Hello?’ A voice interrupted her contemplation.
‘Huh?... O sorry, seemed like I was lost in my mind for a moment.’
‘What we’re you thinking about?’
‘Never mind that. So you wanted to explore my body now was it? Which body-part do you prefer?’
‘I can choose!’ Kelvin’s eyes almost popped out of its sockets.
Claire chortled and shook her head in disbelief. ‘Don’t get your hopes up yet mister. I won’t be so easy going like those other girls your kid sister mentioned.’
‘Ah crap, the little brat knows too much and talks even more. Okay have it your way, where do we start?’

 

Kelvin
From there on Kelvin went for the most astonishing adventure ever, Exploring the hot body of a young Brobdingnagian girl in a black Maserati. First, he warmed up the engine and rode a few circles on the palm of her hand with Claire’s curious looming eyes gazing down upon him.
After that, he pushed the car’s power to its limit and drove in blazing speed from her wrist, over her forearm, to the point where her elbow started.
‘I have to concentrate really hard to be able to feel you.’ He heard Claire’s resonant girlish giggle.


A long exertion of pleading and begging rewarded the lucky guy with the opportunity to burn some rubber on Claire’s unblemishable bare left thigh. He started off by her knee and had permission to go all the way up to where her mini skirt began, but no further!
With a smirk Claire spotted the black Maserati approaching the fabric of her skirt and by the looks of it, didn’t plan to decelerate.
‘Dirty little bastard you’ Claire’s voice boomed in amusement. ‘Trying to enter forbidden territory huh?’


While driving, Kelvin looked around in rapture and all he could see was the vast landscape of the smooth skin of Claire’s thigh. His cock was already rock-hard and his anticipation rose even further by the thought of racing straight under the fabric of her mini-skirt. ‘Promised land, must reach the promised land.’ He vowed to himself.
He knew he wasn’t allowed to; Claire was very clear in what was agreed, but he couldn’t help it. He just had to investigate. In a hustle he peered up through the front window to see if Claire wasn’t looking. Off course she is dumb-ass. He reprimanded himself.


Either way, he kicked in the Maserati’s gas pedal even further. He almost felt sorry for the screaming engine, forced beyond the boundaries of its potential. In the distant rose up a nice formed arch of the mini-skirt’s fabric, its size seemed perfect for his car to ride through, so he stirred in its direction. Almost… almost…
The more he closed in on the arch, the bigger it became, but then for a sudden he stepped on the brakes. After a screeching 360 the car stood still with the smell of burned rubber crawling in his nose. He stepped out of the car and looked up to witness a massive skin colored wall rising skyscraper high. It was just Claire’s pinky finger blocking his path.
‘What gives?’ He raised his hands up and looked in Claire’s planet sized pretty face. She returned his look with gleeful eyes surrounded by voluminous auburn hairdo.
‘Going somewhere?’ She raised her eyebrow with a crooked smile.

Meanwhile in Madison’s room Cobra and his squad we’re in the midst of their mission to contact the foreign people they heard on the radio earlier.


Cobra

‘I can’t believe we made it.’ Miller shouted above the whoop-whoop sound of the Chinook's rotor blades. He leaned out his head to take another glance at the aquarium’s upper edge they just flew over. Sky-high it was. It required most of its chopper's engine, especially for the fact that two of the four choppers carried a Humvee with them.


‘Look at that face.’ Miller scorned. ‘Like a little child whose candy have just been stolen.’ Both Miller and Johnson looked at Zorban sitting strapped up in a chair in the other Chinook hovering in proximity next to them. His green punky hair flapped in the wind. He noticed them observing and gaped back with a withering look.
‘Don’t provoke him too much.’ Johnson said.
‘What? Don’t tell me you're afraid of him now are you?’ Miller taunted.
‘We need him Miller. We need each other. If we’re divided this mission is doomed.’
Miller tapped Johnson’s shoulder. ‘With words like these makes me realize once more why the general chose you for command. You never let your feelings get in the way of judgment.’
Don’t be so sure about that. Johnson pondered. He took one last glance at Zorban’s piercing eyes before he turned around to the pilot. ‘What’s the status Jackson?’
‘We’re almost halfway Madison’s bed. After that it will take about 10 minutes before we reach the abyss at the end of it. What’s your plan after?’ Jackson replied
‘I’ll let you know when we get there. Keep going.’

He leaned back in ease, about to close his eyes for a little power nap until the guy next to him acted on something. ‘Lord no, don’t tell me she’s coming now!’
Johnson leapt up and took a gander in the same direction his squat member aimed for. A colossal Madison entered the room. She crashed down her backpack on the floor, its vibrations even felt in the chopper. Everyone was on high alert. What is Madison going to do? She doesn’t know they are flying just above her bed. They saw her ambling to the New Oakton city and crouched down to pick up the lid which Claire put there earlier when she came to collect Kelvin. She spoke some words to the city and stood up again. The sight was incomprehensible, how can such a young girl be so unbelievable huge? From their point of view the city they lived in was just a plaything for this girl, they saw it all in perspective now, wrecking it would be even less then childsplay to her. They we’re absolutely nothing in comparison to her. Nothing in comparison to the Brobdingnagians.


‘She’s coming this way!’ The pilot screeched.
‘Keep her steady now.’ Johnson appeased him. He looked up and witnessed Madison’s gargantuan legs sauntering passed by in close proximity. Its air displacement created powerful gusts of wind, putting the choppers steadiness to the test.‘I can’t hold it!’ The aircraft got shoved aside by a squall of wind caused by Madison’s legs.
‘If we tilt too much, we will crash!.’
‘Hold it!’ Johnson rushed over up to help the pilot holding her stable.
‘Mayday Mayday! We lost control and are going down! I repeat we are going down!’ A voice called out through the radio. Johnson turned his head and saw one of the Chinooks, the one without the Humvee, spinning round and round, down to their demise. ‘I will attempt an emergency landing!’ The pilot said.
‘Mayday Mayday! Lost control, prepare for emergency landing!’ Another chopper called out, the second without a Humvee. Caught up in the sucking forces caused by Madison’s moving legs, he too rotated down uncontrollable.
A moment later, the first Chinook banged on the bed mattress, scraped along for dozens of meters until it tilted slowly to the side. Its rotor blades cut deep in the fabric, wrecking them beyond repair. ‘Fuck!’ Miller punched his fist on some surface.
In spinning motion, the other Chinook came after, descending rapidly. ‘He gained control!’ Miller said hopefully. It looked like the pilot was able to steady the chopper, but it was too late. Their drop speed was to high, and the mattress to close. He did manage to pull of an emergency landing though, keeping the chopper mostly intact.


‘Thank God.’ Miller gestured a cross in front of his chest.
‘Land down next to them.’ Johnson commanded the pilot. ‘On it’ He replied.
He noticed the other Chinook with Zorban on it following their lead.
Notable that the two choppers who carried a Humvee we’re able to stay airborne.
Johnson thought.
When they almost reached the mattress, Johnson heard Miller’s voice shout out again. ‘She’s going to sit on the bed!’
Johnson looked in the distant and saw a gigantic Madison prepare to get seated on the bed. While she wouldn't sit on the choppers directly, the motion would definitely cause a heavy vibration on the mattress.


Johnson gazed in astonishment. It seemed all to go in slow-mo. A mountainous Madison lumped her butt on the mattress. It sank miles deep under her weigh and bounced up and down in a after pulsation. Like puny toys, the two Chinooks resting on the bed got launched off in the air, reached their highest point until gravity pulled them back once more. Johnson’s heart stood still. The first chopper collided on the mattress, rolled over a few turns, and lay there motionless. The other Chinook plummeted after, it made its way exactly to the spot where the first now lay on its side! 'They are going to collide!' Miller roared. To make the horror worse he heard its crew-members scream through the radio until it stopped when the chinooks clashed and exploded into a glorious ball of fire. A great puff of black smoke rose up in the air, veiling the sight of giantess Madison in the background. The 13-year-old just wrecked two Chinooks and killed its crew without even noticing it. They heard her giggle reverberate all around them while talking in her phone, probably in conversation with that Ashley girl.
The chance for survivors was naught, but both remaining Chinooks landed anyway.


Johnson was filled with abhorrence by the spectacle he just beheld and guilt towards his deceased crew members. Should I have listened to Zorban and headed straight for the bedroom door like he suggested? Would they still be alive if we had?
When both Chinook’s we’re grounded and its crew disembarked, he saw Zarbon all stirred up in ferocity, he made his way straight for him, and by the looks of it, not for a small-talk.

A soldier made an attempt to grab Zorban’s sleeve to stop him; he ended up wriggling on the floor with his hands dappled in blood while he covered his nose after Zorban’s knuckles cracked its bone in a swift jab.
After that, two muscular stout guys tried to seize him from both sides, the first would forever need crutches after Zorban’s boot heel shattered his left kneecap, he screamed out in agony. The latter almost swallowed his own Adam's apple when Zorban broke three finger of his left hand and smashed his throat with an expeditious flat handed thrust.
The clacking sound of a gun followed. ‘Stand down Zorban, I won’t say it again.’ Zorban turned around and got greeted by the barrel of Miller’s M9 in the face. ‘Dare to repeat those words without that piece of iron in your hand shithead!’ Zorban spat.
‘Stand down… now.’ Miller wasn’t joking.
Zorban turned his gaze towards Johnson. ‘You hear that Cobra?’ He chuckled in his raspy voice ‘Its the sound of a coward. The sound of man who stands by idle when all his men around him die, fight and suffer, and he doesn’t do a goddamn thing. Small wonder your precious little princess and that slut you called your wife died when they needed you the most.’


‘Cobra don’t!’ Miller yelled.
‘Stay out of this Miller.’ Cobra paced all seethed at Zorban, threw his arms on the ground and teared of his jacket.
‘Come at me lad.’ Zorban raised his fists in fighting stance.
Cobra pummeled Zorban right away relentlessly, pushing him back with a barrage of deadly fists. Zorban could block and evade most, but not all. One low blow squeezed the air from his lungs, and a well aimed headbutt fractured his right eye-socket. Johnson intended a third and final blow to end it all, but Zorban dodged away in an agile motion. He made use of Johnson being all open and returned the favor by planting his thrusting knee just below his ribs; it struck his liver.


Johnson dropped an all fours, groaned in pain. He felt his hair being jerked back in a clutch of fingers and looked up in Zorban’s grinning scar-face, but he also saw something else behind Zorban, something immense. He tried to talk, but the pain was still fresh. ‘That’s it Cobra?’ Zorban gloated in contempt.
‘Lord of the seven hells save us.’ Wade suddenly spoke up. Zorban glanced up, looked around, and in his consternation saw everyone gawking skyward in awe, he followed suit.


There, for miles and miles up stretched out a pair of endlessly well-formed feminine legs. They belonged to Sophie, who stood there by the bed's edge in only a white shirt and bright red-laced underwear. It barely covered the smooth skin of her curvy butt.
‘Such divineness.’ Wade spoke in reverence. ‘Hereby I pledge my life to you Goddess Sophie. For you are my savior and my God, I will do anything you desire even if it means throwing away my own principles, my life is yours to command.’ He dropped down on all fours and began to bow and pray to his apparent new God.
For a sudden, they all witnessed Sophie's hands crashing on the bed's edge on both right and left side of them; It caused a significant trepidation and brought them all to their knees. She was about to sit on them!
A curtain of shadow engulfed the helpless crew members when Sophie’s tight moon-sized butt dropped down on them rapidly.
I failed you all. We’re Johnson’s last thoughts before the impending ass of doom came upon them.


 

End Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading and please let me know what you think by leaving a review.
I appreciate every one of them ;)

Sophieism by Glaazius

 

 

Cobra
A hand touched his shoulder. Johnson rounded up and could discern his wife who bestowed him a warm smile. Tears filled his eyes.
‘I miss you, miss your green inquisitive eyes, that contagious laugh, the smell of your curly hair lying all over my face in the morning, and above all your unbearable habit to make me do things I hate, like forcing me to dance with your mother on Christmas Eve.' He produced a simpering smile.
Behind his wife manifested someone else.
‘Princess…’ He was barely able to produce the word, overwhelmed by emotion with the sight of his little girl.
‘Please… come here… Let me see you… hug you.’ Those vivid eyes of the eight-year-old glanced at him, emanated nothing but love and admiration.
‘I don’t deserve your love, am not worthy of your attention. Even so, please, let me be with you, together, like the old times.' His wife raised his chin with her soft hand and looked him in the eyes.
‘We will… eventually, but not today. Because today you have to WAKE UP!!’ Her warm voice distorted in a raspy male voice. A grown up smack landed upon his face, his ear whistled.
‘Grab my hand you cock sucker, NOW!’ Zorban stood over him looking down upon with a stretched-out hand. Johnson shook the daydream from his consciousness. All around him men we’re shouting and running in panic. The giantess… He recollected. He gazed up and witnessed a ridiculously large feminine ass, ready to squish them all. Both Zorban and Johnson’s arm clenched together in a firm grip. He doddered in pain with Zorban’s sturdy arm dragging him to safety. After a long primal roar, he plumped him down just before the city sized curvy backside of Sophie imploded all around them, darkness loomed, and a strong scent of body lotion accompanied by the smell of womanhood overwhelmed them.
‘I’m alive? I’m alive!’ Jackson laughed uncontrollable.
‘Where the hell are we?’ Another voice spoke.
‘Would someone put up a light please.’

A light illuminated and its beams darted out on all sides to brighten up their surroundings. On one side, a positively huge wall of red-colored fabric could be discerned. Its perfectly entwined strands started from the floor, climbed all the way up, until it vanished in the outstretched darkness overhead. A penetrating aroma emanated from it. Smells like cunt.

Facing the other way, two massive skin colored facades rose up sky high until they met in the middle leaving a long dark slit. On one side the slit kissed the red fabric and on the other it stretched out endlessly. Together with the skin walls alongside, it formed a triangle-shaped tunnel. A feign small dot of daylight in the far distance announced the end of it.

‘Judging by previous events, this peculiar surroundings, intense heath, and of course this wonderful feminine smell that drives even the most courteous gentlemen among us into an unscrupulous rapist, I say we hit the jackpot.’ Miller announced

‘Meaning?’

‘Think man. We are trapped in the gap under this woman's voluptuous thighs, right in front of her pussy.’

Johnson ripped his attention away from the conversation between his friend and a comrade.
He panted heavily and tried to stand up, until a rough pair of fingers suddenly clenched Johnson’s hair. Zorban's scare-face boomed up close out of nowhere.

‘You are NOT in my debt!’ He spat in his face. Subsequent to that followed a head-butt smashed against the lips.

‘I owed you one.’ With that he stood up and walked off.

Johnson spat out a clutter of blood accompanied with one of his teeth.

‘Son of a…’ He attempted to stand up all clumsy. ‘Everyone alright?' He shouted in a hoarse voice.

‘Well beside the crew members of Bleak Tiger and Dazzling Starbust who crashed and found a horrible dead after some teen girl walk-by, miraculously enough only Cortez got crushed under that tight juicy giantess ass.’ Miller announced all sarcastic ‘I assumed he was unable to walk off due to his leg I suppose.’ He eye-balled Zorban when saying that.

‘Ah what the heck, he’s better off this way.’ Zorban acted all nonchalant. ‘He would be a cripple anyway.’

That's because you made him into one!’ Miller shouted.

‘Are you so eager for a treatment too Miller?! Just say the word!’ Zorban rasped.

‘Just shut up! Both of you!’ Johnson was able to stand up and found his strength again.

'Listen...'

‘Yeah listen everyone, our great commander is speaking.’ Zorban said. Johnson ignored him.

‘Doc, you alright?’ Doc nodded.

‘Great, patch everyone up who needs medical assistance.

‘Does that includes you too sir?’ He asked uncertain. Johnson didn't expect that question

‘Yeah that includes me too, but safe me for last.

‘How noble of you.’ Zorban grinned in contempt.

Promptly, they heard the sound of someone chanting in the distance.

‘Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of Goddess Sophie’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. All nations will come and worship before you, my Goddess; they will bring glory to your name. For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God…bla bla bla…’

‘Who the hell is that?’ Johnson was irritated.

‘Oh that?’ Jackson answered. ‘Its just our technician, Wade, appears like he found a new religion.’

‘Would someone be so polite to shut him up please. It annoys me.’ Zorban scorned.

‘Be my guest.’ Miller gestured with his hands towards Wade in an over-the-top courteous manner.

‘I could, but you wouldn't like my method.’ Zorban spat onto the floor.

‘Its not your methods I despise, its just you.’

Zorban was about to assault Miller. The latter rapidly pulled out his gun.

I have had enough! Johnson thought. Like his team didn’t have enough trouble as it is, then these two halfwits decide to rumble. In a swift motion, Johnson grabbed two rifles from his comrades standing next to him and aimed it both at Miller and Zorban.

‘If any of you move only a single muscle I WILL blow your brains out!’ He shouted in all seriousness.

Zorban squinted at Johnson and then at Miller and pointed his finger to him. ‘You better keep that gun close boy.’

He hushed off, plumped on the floor, and lighted a cigarette.

That friction between those two is gonna get us all killed.

Wade’s chanting still continued. Johnson glanced at Miller and nodded towards Wade with begging eyes. ‘If you please...’ Miller understood the message and acknowledged his nod, stuffed the gun away and walked off towards Wade.

‘Miller’ Johnson called out. Miller turned around.

‘I’m sorry.’ He said

‘Don’t mentioned it.’ Miller gave a laughless wink.

 

Miller

With a firm strode Miller commenced his journey towards Wade. In the gloom, he saw his meager stature bending down on his knees in a preach. Its chanting became louder with every step he approached. He still thought about his clash with Zorban from a minute ago.

I should have taken him out the moment he demobilized Lashley's knee, the bastard.

He hated Zorban for a reason and not just because he was so unkind towards his best friend Cobra or anyone else. It was a sense of deep-rooted envy what fueled his rage towards Zorban. Envy about the 'unbreakable' bond Cobra and Zorban had for years before the latter’s face got decorated with a scare during a fight against one of those freakish human insects. Blood brothers they we’re, praised by the nation for their countless heroic acts, one of them taking out three intruding humans, which terrorized a village.
Furthermore, Zorban was everything Miller was not. Although Zorban didn’t possessed Johnson’s raw power, the combination of his athletic and brawny stature granted him the strength of an ox and the agility of a cheetah.
Regardless of his aversion for Zorban, Miller just couldn’t deny the admiration he felt for his courage and soldiers pride.

Zorban was a true warrior, a killing machine and a life saver. Many children strolling this planet would not have been born if it wasn’t for him. Even so, in the end Zorban was just a jerk who despises weakness and only respected the strong. Miller always felt like his weakness was the most prominent reason why Zorban loathed him instead of being angry about the fact that he replaced his former position as Cobra's right hand. It could also be an accumulation of the two, but for Miller, it would have felt better if it was only the latter.


Approaching Wade, he pushed aside his puzzled thoughts and focused on his mission again. Wade being their technician, it was his job to maintain their communication with HQ and keeping track of the foreign voices they tried to find. And now here he found him, on his knees, all merged in his new believe. Preaching in his most reverent manner.

‘Trust only in the one true God with all thy heart and lean not on thy own understanding, embrace the love of Sophie, our ultimate savior. Bla bla bla…’ Wade continued his interminable sermon. He didn’t even notice Miller standing next to him.

How on earth does he recite all those verses out of his head? I thought he was an atheïst. Miller pondered while admiring the smooth skin of Sophie’s inner thigh and snuffed up some of her tempting aroma, pleasurable sensations started to rose up around his groin area.

Unexpectedly a firm hand grasped for his shirt and yanked him down. Wade’s deranged bloodshot eyes filled his purview.

‘You’re here for the initiation?’ He asked.
‘Initi... what? Let go of me you idiot!’ Miller wrenched himself free from Wade’s tight grip.

‘What the hell are you doing here anyway? We’ve got a situation. Communications are all bust up. We need your ass asap to fix it!’


‘Minor… minor problems.’ Wade whispered, turning his gaze slowly away from Miller. He resumed his preach once more

‘Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of Sophie almighty bla bla bla…’
That’s it, no more mister nice guy. Miller thought. He roughly grabbed Wade by the arm to drag him along.

‘Okay, enough with this Sophie idolization. The hot wench is nothing more than a…’

‘BLASPHEMY!’ Wade slapped Miller on the cheek.

‘Don’t tell me you just hit me now.’ Miller reacted all indignant.
‘Forgive this infidel oh all powerful Sophie for he doesn’t know what he is saying.’
Miller reached for his gun and aimed it towards Wade.

‘Fix. communication. now.’
Wade wasn’t impressed. He didn’t even show fear and continued his preach.

‘Fear not them, which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: rather fear HER who can destroy soul and body in hell.’

Miller sighed, Well; this is going exactly according to plan, not. Let’s try something different.


‘What gives you the idea that Sophie is a God anyway?’ Miller asked

‘THE God, boy… THE God. A vision in my dreams opened my eyes. A vision in which I saw things… revelations. Perhaps Sophie doesn’t know it yet, but she is destined to rule our world.’

This time Miller wasn’t impressed. ‘She already rules over us, as every other Brobdingnagian does. They are practically indestructible to us so-called Lilliputians and can do with us as they please. No law is going to change that.’

‘Who says I’m only talking about Lilliputians here. I said she will rule the world, that includes the Humans and all of her fellow Brobdingnagians too. We are on the dawn of a new age, the era of Sophieism, up on which she and her daughters will reign with an iron fist. Only those with the purest of faith will be allowed to bath in their inexhaustible pool of grace.’
Miller couldn’t believe his ears. ‘You truly are mad aren’t you?’

 

Sophie

While Johnson and his cronies we’re busy fixing things below Sophie’s marvelous thighs, she herself intended to catch up on her daughter for a chitchat. Sitting down on the bed beside her, she saw Madison conversing to someone through face-time. Must be that Lilliputian girl again I presume.

‘Oh hi mom! You need something? One moment please, I’m busy talking to Ashley. She just told me about the shooting contest she won when she was only 12, most contenders we're adults, can you believe it! She’s the coolest! don’t you think?’

Sophie heard it all, but didn’t listen. She didn’t care a bit about the meaningless achievements of some trivial Lilliputian girl. On top of that, it appeared her daughter actually admired this girl and a friendship seemed to get formed between them. It concerned her.

If I knew this would happen beforehand, I would never have given her the city. Pesky little dustmites.’

‘That sounds pretty impressive sweety. Hey listen, have you talked to Denise and Kathy lately? I haven’t seen them in a while.’

Madison looked at her in disgust.
‘Denise is a whiner and Kathy only bosses me around. She even suggested to let the inhabitants of my city to manicure her fingernails, like they are some kind of servants, tsssk’

That’s still better than befriending them.

‘Denise is not so bad, you guys always had so much fun together.’ Sophie tried again. Madison appeared to pay the slightest attention to her mother’s notions.

‘I’ll call you later this evening Ash, your so gonna get it this time with Candy Crush!’

‘Honey listen, I’m a bit worried of you constantly speaking with this Lilliputian gi…’

‘People mom! They are people, just like you and me, only smaller. They deserve to be treated with respect.’

‘Okay let's assume they are like us, what are you gonna do with her anyway? Hang out with her at the mall?’

‘Well maybe I will.’

Bzzzz… Bzzzz… Went Sophie’s phone buzzing. She picked it up, a message. Crap, what does this shrew of a Melanie wants from me this time?

‘Something important mom?’ Madison reacted to her concerned frown.
Sophie quickly juggled up a warm smile upon her pretty face.

‘Nothing that is of your concern.’ She planted a kiss on her daughter’s cheek and took one last glance at the micro city sprawled out in front of them in all its gloriousness. The city where her daughter’s apparent best friend lives.

‘Sorry about what I said, I hope you have fun with this Ashley girl, just don’t forget you also have a life outside of your bedroom.’

A sudden small tickling sensation crept up on Sophie's vulva. Unknown to her, two of Cobra’s men just couldn’t restrain themselves after being exposed to the wonderful sight of Sophie, the sultry voice of Sophie and the irresistible scent of the cunt of Sophie.
For men being weak in de presence of a beautiful woman, all their ability for logical thinking shut down and made place for mere primal instinct with a monstrous sexual drift in the vanguard. Explorations had to be undertaken, conquerings had to be achieved.

After struggling through the red knotted maze which was Sophie’s underwear, they reached the inner area. All moistly with an almost unbearable radiating body heat. But the smell...Oh God! it was literally heaven to them. In here, they could basically taste the flavor of Sophie’s cunt just by inhaling. It drove them to insanity. They wanted this woman so badly.
The only way to deal with that was to turbo drill their cocks and launch off a healthy load of pleasure seeds.
Then they saw it, all around them, several wrecked up military vehicles glued up against Sophie’s building sized pubic hairs, a number of death bodies scattered all over. They even recognized some of them.

‘Are some of them still alive?’ Sophie mumbled. 'It was days ago.'

‘You said something mom?’ Madison asked.

‘Huh? Oh, no nothing Maddy, enjoy your day, I have to go.’ Sophie stood up and left the room and with that, gave Cobra’s team some airspace.

 

Cobra
After Sophie had left. The team evaluated their situation. With two choppers down, including their crew of 18 men, only 16 of them remained. Mysteriously enough two soldiers we're MIA, dropped of the earth into nothingness. No one had a clue about their fate.
Communications we’re up and running after Zorban ‘persuaded’ Wade to fix it and wonderfully the two other chinooks stayed unharmed. That was not to say for one of the humvees, who got compressed under Sophie’s unstoppable ass.

‘Alright people, grab your gear and make haste to embark. We are leaving. A Brobdingnagian bed is a bad place to stay.’ Johnson called out.
He walked around to make sure nothing was left behind. Miller joined in beside him.
‘We board Slutwing again?’ Miller asked.
‘Mmm.’ Johnson acknowledged. ‘Zorban and his crew are taking Eaglebitch.’

Miller chuckled and shook his head. ‘Slutwing and Eaglebitch… who came up with these names anyway?’

Jackson walked by and gave him a meaningful smile.

‘Of course, I should have known, nutcase.’

 

End Notes:

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading and as always, please let me know what you think.
I appreciate it ;)

Have a nice day!

The Brobdingnagian girl by Glaazius

Sophie
Seated at her desk at work, Sophie checked the time and knew she had to make way for Melanie’s office, like the latter had sort of compelled her to just yesterday.

How dare this filthy cunt texting me on my day off.

With a knock on the door, an answer came.
‘Your allowed to enter.’ Melanie’s muffled voice called out.
Sophie turned the doorknob and got greeted by the sight of Melanie all sunk in a comfy desk-chair. Keyboard sprawled on the lap, her fingers typed with the speed of light. Notable was the perception of a pair of bare feet resting lazy on the surface of the desk. Not really the pose of a boss you could say, or maybe it was? She just wanted to emphasize her care freeness in relative to what Sophie might think of her.

‘Close the door and sit.’ Melanie spoke without looking up from her screen. Sophie did as she was told and took place on the other side of the desk. Melanie didn’t make haste to commence her conversation with Sophie, and kept working like Sophie wasn’t there. Her delicate rattling fingers was the only sound which filled the room.

Uncomfortable to gawk at Melanie all the time, Sophie just glanced at the ceiling all taciturn. After a moment or two she cleared her throat.
‘You wanted to see me?’
Melanie´s hand compeled her into silence and she giggled like a little girl, busy to chat with her fiancee.
Another moment passed by
‘Should I come back later?’ No response.
After a deep frustrated sigh Sophie was about to stand up and leave the room just before Melanie mouthed up.
‘Tell me something Sophie… are they doing a proper job?’
Sophie was confused. What the hell is she speaking about?
‘Uhm excuse me, but am I missing something here?’
Melanie looked at her implausible. ‘Don’t tell me you still didn’t notice them now did you?’

Suddenly, Sophie saw movement in the corner of her purview. Gaze drawn towards Melanie´s wiggling toes, she could discern minuscule movement upon and around her petite feet.
She saw hundreds… no, maybe thousands of Lilliputians scrambled in haste to do their job, whatever that was. ‘Big’ machinery, cranes and trucks, driving up and off, with dozens of choppers circling in proximity of her massive feet, while countless climbed her feet and even more seemed to worship it.

‘Well…?’ Melanie’s eager eyes waited for an answer. It made Sophie somewhat suspicious. She wondered why Melanie asked this question. How on earth was she able to see what they we’re doing, even if she knew what their job was, they we’re just too tiny. What answer did she expect?
Her dubiety must have been more than obvious, because Melanie suddenly bursted into a leering smirk.

‘Oh my God, I so never get enough of this! The delightful sight of a poor subordinate in doubtful agony after a trivial question. I know exactly which thoughts are spooking around in that simple mind of yours. All you pampering butt-kissers are all the same. All desperately trying to get on the good side with your superiors. Well, that’s exactly what I am to you, your superior, so you better please me, or I’m going to make your life a torturing hell. Now, I’m going to ask it one more time, are these pathetic little creatures doing a job properly or not?’ Melanie raised the eyebrows of her pretty youthful face in pending motion.

I so hate this conceited bitch. Sophie though with a clenched jaw. She knew for a certain that no matter what answer she would give; they would all be wrong. Melanie would make sure of that and after that, she would reprimand her without mercy for giving an incorrect answer. There was nothing Sophie could do, she had to give an answer, and so she did, and prepared for the worst.

‘I think they are doing a marvelous job.’ Sophie answered emotionless.

Melanie looked at her with narrow eyes before she removed her lovely feet from the desk. Its motion killed hundreds of unsuspecting Lilliputians, who fell to their doom, together with a couple of choppers, which got sucked in the sturdy air displacement and crashed. The pretty brunette leaned in close, eye-level just above the desk. Thousands of petrified Lilliputian workers gaped up at the ominous blue watchers looming over them.
‘I think your right Sophie.’ Melanie spoke softly.
‘They all work so hard and dedicated to serve my massive feet every day. Such faithful behavior should be rewarded justly, don’t you think?’

BAAAAAM!!!!!! Melanie’s mighty hand slammed on the table, flattening everyone and everything under it.

‘You saw that Sophie? Loyalty didn’t save them from demise. Its because people like me can do as they please to insignificant inferiors. Just like I can do as I please to employees with lack of respect.' Melanie gave Sophie a whitering look. 'Never forget that, especially in the sight of my fiancée, if you know what I mean.’

For five whole seconds, both hot tempers glared at each other in tension.
Melanie broke the silence ‘You may go now; I'm going to play some more with my loyal subjects.’

She brought up a glass dome and put it on the desk. She removed the glass and under it was a beautiful intact Lilliputian city. Like a playful giggling girl, she started to poke some minute buildings here and there with her index finger, wrecking the city all up. Infinitesimal explosions and faint screams and sirens could be perceived. Hundreds of thousands found their unavoidable dead by the hand of an all powerful but attractive young Brobdingnagian woman, just for the fun of it.
Face besmirched in delightful glee and laughter soaked with childlike joy, Melanie continued her relentless carnage. One robust skyscraper after another bend before the will of Melanie's unstoppable fingertip.
Under earsplitting crumbles, giant peals of laughter and rains of glass, an impending dark shroud announced the inescapable death of many.

Sophie had seen and heard enough. She stood up and left Melanie’s office with an aggrieved pride. Her time would come. She would make sure of that.

 

Claire
After one agonizing long day at school Claire just couldn’t wait to get home and catch up with Kelvin again.
All the while during class, she could only think about his handsome blue eyes and blond curls. His nonchalant way of acting was also somehow an addition to his amenity.


It appeared strange for Claire to have such feelings for a Lilliputian boy. The difference in size was astronomical. He was literally just a speck of dust to her. Nevertheless, throughout their long talks on the phone, seeing his face and hearing his voice, this fact was easy to forget. Amid those conversations, he just looked like a boy who could toddle about her school. He was also a few years older and more mature than all those flocks of horny juveniles who tried to get lucky with her.

‘Whats up Maddy!’ Claire entered the living room of her home and smiled to her little sister who watched TV.
‘Huh? O hey Claire. How was school today?’ Madison responded; all slumped up in the lazy couch.
‘Tell mom I’m upstairs and don’t want to be disturbed.’ Claire’s high heels clacked on the wooden steps of the staircase.
Entering her bedroom, she hurled her backpack in some dusty corner, sat cross-legged on the bed and searched for the name Kelvin on her phone.

 

Kelvin
‘Where you got this scar from?’ The gorgeous redhead tenderly tickled the spot of a healed cut on Kelvin’s shoulder with her fingernails. Her plenary locks of hair all spread out across his bare chest while her head lay on it. After some wild relishing hours, Kelvin enjoyed a moment of after sex smoke. He took a long drag from his lucky-strike while he fiddled Denise’s fire-kissed hair with his other hand.

‘A lovely gift from my brother.’ He exhaled and filled his bedroom with a cloud of damp smoke. ‘Happened during a fishing trip. Idiot almost wasted my pretty face with that fishhook.’
‘You miss him don’t you?’
Kelvin wasn’t in the mood to talk about his brother, especially not with someone he barely knew. After Denise had left her number at the bar a while ago, he decided to give her a call just yesterday and this is where their meeting ended, in his bed.

‘Only his birthday gifts. Despite him being a cocky little prick sometimes, he was very generous to us. Especially when he got his job at the air-force. The gifts only became bigger by then.’
A rock song suddenly blasted from Kelvin’s phone. He shook up. Denise curiously leapt up to see who was calling.

‘Claire?’ She giggled. ‘That your girlfriend?’ She bantered. ‘Did you just cheat on her?’
Kelvin shrugged. ‘I have no girlfriend.’
Denise smiled in merriment. ‘Than I assume you don’t mind if I take this call then.'

‘No don’t!’ Kelvin said. However, Denise was too quick, grabbed the phone and jumped off the bed.
‘Why care so much if she's not your girlfriend?’ She tittered.
‘None of your business, give it to me!’ He reached out his hand.
This foolish girl is gonna get us all in trouble if Claire sees her with me.

‘Why don’t you get your lazy white naked ass out of bed and come and get it.’ She darted defiantly around the room, bedecked in just a red thong. Laughing, her healthy pair of tits danced up and down with every step she took.

‘This is not a game!’ He chased her through the room. ‘Give it to me, now!’
‘My, my… What’s with the serious tone for a sudden huh? Care to admit this girl actually is your girlfriend?’
‘She’s not! Just get over here!’ He reached out in vain; Denise hurtled out of the way and locked herself up in the bathroom. She laughed playfully at his futile efforts to open the door.
‘I’m going to answer it.’ She sang in glee.
‘No please… you don’t know what you're dealing…’

‘Hello Claire.’ Kelvin suddenly heard Denise’s complacent voice speaking.
Oh God, tell me she didn’t.
‘Uh, hi, can I speak to Kelvin please?’ He heard Claire’s reply. Oh God she did. Kelvin reckoned in despair.
‘What the fuck Kelv, this girl is like 12 or something!’ Denise produced a derisive laughter.
‘Did she had to ask her mom for permission during the first date?!’ She chortled in enjoyment.
‘Stop it.’ Claire said

Denise couldn’t restrain herself from laughing in Claire’s face.
‘Oh my God! I bet mommy picked you up after, didn’t she?’ She jeered.
‘Stop it.’ Claire said again.
‘Hey Kelv, your lucky the mother didn’t sue your ass for dating her little girl.’
Kelvin bounced against the door in vain and begged Denise to open up, but Denise wasn’t done yet.

‘Why don’t you go play truth or dare with your 7th grader friends. That's more than enough excitement for you anyway. Only a real woman like me can please someone like Kelvin, not some puppet-playing baby girl. You we’re merely an in between treatment, just a cheap appetizer to instigate his hunger for the main course. Aaaaw… did I make you cry? Why don’t you go find solace in mommy’s arms now dear.’

With a smug on her bonny face, Denise finally unlocked the bathroom door after Claire hung up the phone, defeated.
‘There, the girl won’t bother you anymore. You can thank me later, but right now I’m starving, what’s for breakfast?’

Kelvin grabbed Denise’s face hard-handed. ‘Ouch, calm down there please.’
‘DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!’ Kelvin spat in her face.
‘Uuuh, yeah. I just did her a favor by telling the truth.’
‘YOU LUDICROUS DOXY, DON'T YOU KNOW WHO SHE IS?’
‘No I don’t and I don’t care. Now let go of me!’
‘ITS THE SISTER FOR CHRIST SAKE, THE SISTER!'’
‘The sister?’ Denise pondered about it for a moment, until the realization sunk in.

‘Oh my God! Did I just scorned a Brobdingnagian girl? Please tell me I didn’t Kelv! Please tell me I didn’t!’ She cried uncontrollable. ‘Call her back, tell her I was just jesting banter Kelv.’ She sobbed hugging his chest.

However, Kelvin knew it was too late. He couldn’t take back the things Denise had said to Claire. The only thing that remained was to wait and see how Claire would assimilate this humiliation. It could lead to disastrous consequences if Claire chooses to unleash her wrath upon the vulnerable city as retribution. Kelvin doubted that Madison could stop her big sister if it came to that. Denise may just have signed New Oakton's death warrant with that phone-call.

End Notes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading and please let me know what you think ;)

The next chapter by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

thx for coming back to my story again!
Appreciate it!

The chapter you are about to read is more of a run-up of things to come.
There is not much action in this one.
Sometimes in a story, a chapter like this is necessary to glue things up to other events.

After this however, things are about to stir up one several fronts.
Hope you enjoy!

 

 

Cobra

Like a peeping tom, Johnson gawked at the spectacle through the chopper’s window. In the far distant, he saw the display of his home-town trapped in some square glassed prison with a country sized teen girl, named Madison, looming, like a greedy kid over candy bowl.
Was this their fate? To provide entertainment as an ant-farm for the delight of a 13 old child?


Even from this far out, the girl was incomprehensible huge. She crouched in front of the ‘toy’ city, accompanied by the sonorous sound of giggle’s and chats.
It was their luck this girl was kind to them. True, she mostly treated them like little pets, but she treated them with respect.


This was an entirely different story with that vicious mother of hers. Johnson felt an electric like shiver crawling along his spine by the thought of Sophie getting her way with their city.
He didn’t even dare to think about the possible crimes this heinous woman committed against his people.
He recalled one day when her appealing face overshadowed New Oakton City and he craned his neck with a tremulous look.

Those haughty eyes, in search for something, both permeated with disdain.

Johnson felt an odd mixture of deep fear and rapture for this woman.
Fear, before the lecherousness her stare radiated, rapture, before her un-earthly beauty.

 

In his entire life, Johnson had never experienced such a profound shock whilst drowning in the appearances of a woman.

Countless of good-looking women he laid is eyes on, but the natural beauty of this Sophie exceeded all of them with ease. She was like an angel.

Fiercely was its striking turn-around when she revealed her true intentions to the insignificant Lilliputians.
She made him feel so extremely helpless when she displayed her absolute control, and she loved it, every moment of it.


‘There! I see a crack on the wall, should we land?’ Jackson's voice suddenly percolated Johnson's eardrums, like an alarm clock on a mondaymorning.

Startled from his daydream, he wheeled around to look where Jackson was pointing at.


‘How strong is the signal?’ Johnson asked Wade.


Consulting his neoteric equipment the latter answered ‘It won’t get any stronger than this sir’


Johnson nodded and aimed his attention back to Jackson. ‘Put Slutwing to the ground and tell Eaglebitch to follow suit. We’re going to explore that crack to see where it leads to.’


With both choppers clawed on the ground, and its crew disembarked. They huddled their way through the draught corridor, flashlights on.
After a few hours of sauntering about aimlessly, the crew decided to take a break.

Exhausted, most of them lumped on the floor, like a bag of flour. Smokes got lit up and chocolate bars found their way to empty stomachs under the buzz of indistinct chitchats.


'The signal is getting stronger sir. It won’t be long now before we find the source of these voices.’ Wade told Johnson.


A bit nervous, Wade continued. ‘Is it okay if I… you know…’


Johnson frowned, slightly irritated by this vague talk. ‘If you gotta go, you gotta go. You don’t have to ask my permission to take a leak.’


‘That’s not what I meant.’ Wade replied.


‘Well, what do you mean then? Just say what you gotta say man!’


‘I… uuh..’


Miller's voice suddenly squeezed in. ‘The guy just wants to meet with his religious obligations, is it not?’ He gave Wade a meaningful smile and dabbed him on the back.


Johnson understood it now. He had almost forgotten that Wade converted himself to what he called ‘Sophieism’. He saw Sophie as God and Savior of mankind, and felt the urge to praise her.


With some reluctance, Johnson allowed him to. ‘Okay, go ahead, but do it in silence. I don’t wanna hear you attempt to save more souls among my men.’

 

Wade groveled his head like a grateful, grinning monk.


‘Crazy mother fucker.’ Johnson shook his head.

 

‘I’ve seen them crazier.’ Miller offered him a cigarette and they both observed Zorban conversing with one of his buddies.

 

Johnson chuckled. ‘I guess they are both crazy in their own way.’
The idiot did save my life though and not for the first time.

Out of nowhere, three loud bangs exploded around them. Brilliant flashes knived their eyes, while a penetrating peep infiltrated their brains, making them both deaf and blind.
Fumble around like a blindfolded drunkard, Johnson desperately tried to retrieve his orientation. He knew from experience those pops we’re flash-bangs, and those things almost always got followed by an assault.
Steadily, his sight and ears came back. He winked and rubbed the final residue's of the flash-bangs effects out of his eyes.

He looked about and tried his utmost to get a clear view of his surroundings. All but shouts and chaos everywhere, even some gunshots.

A sudden strange smell entered his nose, and he felt an irresistible urge to drop down and take a goodnight nap.

He was able to resist it for a moment, until his left cheek received a warm welcome by the up rising floor and the lights went out.

 

Ashley
Curled up on her bed; Ashley nourished her daily girl´s chatter on the phone, with Madison. She hated the fact that she and Madison couldn´t hang out like friends do. The size difference was just too great, too dangerous. Madison could kill her without even knowing it. Although, they did plan to do something similar like Claire, and her brother had done with the big cargo ship. That way, it would be easy for Madison to know where she was.

 

'I'll be happy to show you around my school, and we can go to the mall together!’ Madison burst out in revelry.


At first, it seemed like a great idea, aside from the fact that it frightened her to be launched off to space-like heights when Madison would pick up the ship. This plan has to wait for now, maybe next week.


A knock on her bedroom door announced a visitor.

 

‘Can you excuse me Maddy? There is someone coming.’


‘Sure Ash, no prob, I’m starving anyway. I´m gonna grab a snack downstairs.’ Madison spoke through the screen of Ashley’s phone.


‘Careful with your steps please, those window factories are working overtime here.’


Madison blushed a bit. ‘Sorry about that, I will creep like a cat from this day forward.' She made a hissing sound and clawed her hand as if to scratch before hanging up.

 

‘Come in!’ Ashley called out. Kelvin opened the door and waddled in glumly, treating his sister with a simpering smile before turning his gaze towards her window.


 No cocky attitude? Something's gotta be wrong with him. Ashley thought.


‘Your room always had the best view.’



They both squinted through the window showing a vast field of grass with sloping hills.

Overhead, the top-level floors of a few skyscrapers popped out in the far distant, like a bunch of lucifers through a piece of cardboard.

In the background, Madison’s glossy blond, city-sized face decorated the scene. The girlish youth took one last peek at her minute boxed possession and granted the citizens a gleeful, cute smile before standing up to leave the room.


‘You two really get along huh?’


‘Mmm.’ Nodded Ashley. ‘Such a shame our size differences limit the possibilities.’


‘Yes it is.’ Kelvin said absently, plunged in thoughts.


‘How are you and Claire faring by the way?’


The question seemed to startle Kelvin. ‘Huh? Yea fine, fine. Great girl, really.’


Ashley produced a derisive titter. ‘Now that's what I call a convincing declaration.’ She said sarcastically.


Kelvin suddenly spun around, indignant. ‘What do you mean by that? We ARE fine!’ he said curtly.


‘Okay, just chill, you don’t have to sway me or something.’

What's the matter with him for a sudden?


Kelvin unleashed a deep sigh. ‘I’m sorry Ash. It's just… complicated you know.’


‘Come sit next to me.’ She tapped on the bed and made room for him to take a seat.


‘What’s wrong with you? You seem so gloom. The last time I saw you like this was when Ralph was missing after his fight against Sophie.’


Kelvin was about to throw it all out, when a jingle popped up from his phone. He took a peek.

 

‘I have to go. They need me at the bar. Angelo caught the flu.’

 

Before he stood up, he gave Ashley a long firm hug and caressed her cheek. After that he darted out in haste.


‘Love you too brother!’ Ashley slung after before the door closed with a bang.

 

 

Sophie
Dashing home in her Suzuki Swift Sophie crashed the brake to make a stop before a pedestrian crossing. Flocks of people swarmed to cross over, like an agitated herd.


Just another day as a nugatory single mom, working for a crappy company, swallowing one insult after the other. Is this what life has in store for me? Sophie pondered a bit dreary.


She knew for a certain that this wasn’t the case, no way. She knew she was destined for far greater things than this.


All burned up from work. Sophie desperately longed for a positive sexual satisfaction.

The traffic light blinked green. She pumped the gas and rolled off again.
While driving, her free hand crawled its way along her smooth thigh, below her office skirt.

She started to tickle the rough fabric of her red panty. First, a soft scratch with the tip of her fingernail, then some delicate rubs, to massage her labia. Streams of pleasurable sensations saturated her womanhood.


‘The city had their chance.’ She moaned softly. ‘Mine… they are mine now… Mmmm… I and I alone am in control of their fate. Of everyone's fate...Mmmm... All... All have to answer to me...’


She found her clit, and scrubbed harder, raising her moans of pleasure even to higher volumes.


‘Cum... Let me cum… Yea… satisfy me… pleasure your Goddess…’ She ravaged her labia like a lunatic. All the while driving during rush hour.

 

‘I won’t help you this time little Fuckers!' She spat out the last word.

"You’ve got only one shot. Just a little more… Yea that’s it… Aaaaaaahhhh FUCK YEA!!!’ her eyes spun in ecstasy, showing merely the white of its sclera.


A car honk instantly brought her back to earth and made her realize she rode on the wrong side of the road. A treat of the finger and a firm jerk on the wheel coursed her back on track.


Times up. They have until tomorrow... Please me or die… She continued her journey home, determined to get her divine will done.



Claire

Steadily, dawn chased away the gloom in Claire's bedroom and announced another day.

Today, the weather resembled her dark mood. Raindrops battered incessantly against the glass of her open swaying window, while the curtains danced in harmony with the snatches and jerks of the wind.


For almost an hour, she was just standing there, in front of her long mirror, surveying her own eyes, in nothing but underwear to cover her skin. With a messed up out of bed look, she still looked more exquisite than ever, even dangerous.

A brilliant flash pictured her pretty face for a split second, subsequently followed by a reverberating thunder in the distance.


Three days had passed since her encounter with that scold of a Denise. After that, it was a roller coaster on which tears, anger and regret followed each other up. Every night, she went to bed with wet, red burning eyes, to stand up the next day with a throbbing headache.
But not today. Today was different. Somehow, she felt a sense of peace, even a slight of joy.
Standing with her arms crossed in front of the mirror, her eyes pierced the reflected ones without blinking, while streams of wind waved her auburn locks of hair.

Never in her life, Claire bothered to give attention to the lower species on this planet. She only felt sorry for them, being so tiny and helpless. The Lilliputians even more so than the humans. She was glad to be born a Brobdingnagian.

The thought of becoming some little girl’s imprisoned plaything would be unbearable to her.

The Lilliputian city and its inhabitants, we’re completely delivered to the whims of Madison. Lucky for them Madison appeared to be gentle.


By nature, Claire possessed not a very accessible personality. Sure, she dated enough and even more wanted to, but the conversations always drifted on shallowness, until she met charming Kelvin, a Lilliputian guy for god’s sake!


In a matter of days, she opened up like never before and as a reward, got trampled on, like a cockroach.
During her time with Kelvin, Claire started to see the Lilliputians more as living people with feelings and emotions and dreams.

She started to acknowledge their existence, respect them, something she had never done before.
Nevertheless, that all ended then, the day she got scorned by a Lilliputian.

A wave of anger pumped its way through her body, and it felt good.

Contemplating her flexing fingers, she suddenly realized the tremendous and frightful power she possessed, even with one hand alone.

The destruction and mayhem she could cause to these inferior beings, because that’s exactly what they are.
Leisurely, she closed her slender hand in a fist, and in her thoughts, heard all the cracks and squeaks of compressed buildings accompanied by desperate screams of agony of thousands.
She clenched her fist, tightly, digging the nails in until it bled. Under the ravaging thunder outside, a sinister smirk fashioned the face of the teenage beauty.


End Notes:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thx for reading

I would love to hear your thoughts ;)

Discovery by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Here is the next chapter.

Thx everyone for keep coming back to this story and to let me know your thoughts about it.
Also many thx to the silent readers of which I do not hear anything but, apparently, find this story interesting enough to keep coming back.
Appreciate it all and it encourages me to continue adding new chapters.

Hope you all enjoy this new one.

Happy holidays everyone, wish you all the best for 2019!

 

 

 

 

Madison

Proud, hands on her hips, Madison glanced down upon her precious gift with glee in her eyes.
A miniature city, boxed between walls of sheer plastic, and it was hers, all hers.
The sight of it never gets old, there was always something going on in there.

Littler than millimeter-sized cars scurried off on a complex gray network of roads, whilst lofty skyscrapers cast blankets of shadow over thousands of street-roaming citizens below the all-seeing eyes of their teenage owner.
When she concentrated enough, she could hear vague sounds of honking and screeching cars rose up from the box. Sometimes, she could even smell the chemical scents escaping the chimneys derived from the industrial area.

This city is mine, which means that all of its inhabitants are mine too. Madison pondered.

Somehow this was the first time this realization sank in.
She got this Lilliputian city as a birthday gift from her mother and never really thought about what it meant.
It was just a matter of course, when you get a present, its yours. However, this fragile Lilliputian city is something entirely different than the regular presents people get.

These are real-life people living in a box, and I keep them imprisoned.

Madison was captivated for a moment by the sight of Ashley’s minuscule farmhouse lying among the sloping green hills. She plunged on her bed and grabbed her phone. A moment later, Ashley’s face popped on the screen.

‘What’s up Maddy. You look a bit worried. What's going on?’

‘Hey Ash, uhm listen…’

‘Yeah?...’

‘This may sound silly but… do I own you?’ Madison asked with uncertainty.

Ashley frowned. ‘What do you mean with "own"?’

‘Well, I was thinking about something, the city you live in. I got it from my mother as a birthday present, so its mine. But does this also mean all of its inhabitants are mine too? That YOU are mine. I find this a disturbing thought. I mean. You're my friend after all, I can’t own you, don’t want to own you.’

‘I see…’ Ashley responded. She didn’t seem to know how to react.

‘Come to think of it.’ Madison continued. ‘I don’t want to own any of you. I’m such a terrible person for keeping you all imprisoned like this.’ Tears welled up in her eyes.

‘Hey listen to me Maddy, you are anything but terrible. In fact, you are one of the most loving and caring people I have ever met in my life.’ Ashley announced in all seriousness.

‘On top of that, you are also one of the most clumsiest people I have ever met.’ She giggled.

Madison joined her laughter and wiped away her tears.

‘Talking with you always cheers me up. I so hate the fact we cannot hang out like real friends do.’ Madison said with a gloomy face.

‘You know what, fuck it, let's just do it!’ Ashley said.

‘Do what?’

‘Well you know, hang out. Your sister and my brother did it, so why not us?'

‘But last time we spoke of this you said you we’re afraid of heights?’

Ashley chortled. ‘I was actually more afraid of your clumsiness. I climb trees since kindergarten.'

Madison was all flabbergasted. ‘You lied to me!’

‘No I did not, I just bent the truth a bit.’ Ashley presented a cocky smirk.

‘That’s the same!’

'No, it's not.’

‘Your so gonna be sorry for calling me clumsy you.’

‘I probably will.’

They both laughed in merriment before a knock was heard on Madison’s bedroom door.

‘Come in.’ Madison called out.

Claire wandered in.


Well, that’s a first time she respects my privacy by knocking. Usually, she just barges in without asking. Madison thought.

‘Hey Maddy!’ Claire called out. She crouched and took a peek to observe New Oakton’s buzzy city life with fascination.
Its citizens, already used to Claire’s attractive moon-sized face peering at them, just continued to do their thing.

‘These creatures never bore, do they?’ Claire announced after a moment of observation. Her eyes shot from the left to the right. She nibbled her lower lip while doing so.

‘Creatures?’ Madison replied indignant. ‘They are…’

‘People. Yeah. Sorry. I should have remembered that.’ Claire broke off Madison’s sentence

‘You are all people, only seriously small and seriously… helpless.’ She chuckled with relish.

Claire slowly stood up to her full height, casting almost the entire city in shadow and; with her haughty eyes, the brazen beauty smiled down upon it with her hands on her hips.

‘Lucky for you my kid sister protects you all with her life.’

‘Yes I do.’ Madison suddenly jerked to her feet, defiant.

Claire’s odd behavior gave her an uncomfortable feeling, and she felt responsible for the Lilliputians safety.
Why did she just call the Lilliputian "creatures"? I thought she already passed that point when she, and Kelvin became friends.
In the beginning, Claire saw the Lilliputians as an inferior life specie and treated them alike, but when she discovered they we’re like normal beings, only incredible tiny. She started to respect them.
Nevertheless, it seems this old way of seeing is creeping back in. What could be the cause of this? There was only one explanation Madison could think of, something had to be going on between Kelvin and her. Could there be some sort of argue?

Madison strived to challenge Claire’s fierce gaze without showing fear.

Meanwhile in the streets of New Oakton, millions of inhabitants beheld the spectacle of tension between these titanic teen Goddesses with profound anxiety.
Cars pulled over and people pointed to the sky, while parents embraced their offsprings in a protective manner.
It was hard to comprehend the booming, thunder-like words these Gods spoke, but they felt that something was afoot, that their safety was on the line.
They saw the young blond Goddess, Madison, their protector, defying her big sister.
Would their guardian be strong enough to keep them safe?

Claire was at least 2,5 inches taller than Madison.
After a long agonizing moment of silence, Madison broke it, to deduce this imminent confrontation and asked a question

‘So, how is Kelvin by the way?’

Claire retorted with a high-pitched, derisive laughter before she left the room without saying anything.

After that, Madison heaved a deep sigh and watched her hand, shaking, all covered with sticky sweat. She stood her ground in front of her big sister with an undaunted attitude. Claire must have felt it too, or else she would have tried to intimidate her, but she didn’t.
Madison was no longer the little girl she could pester anymore.
Even so, despite the fact she defied her, at that moment, she did feel a deep fear under the glare of Claire’s challenging eyes.
If she had chosen to confront her, the odds we’re highly against Madison’s favor. Claire was not only stronger because she was bigger and older, she was also fiercer than Madison, whilst the latter was more of a girly-girl.

She picked her phone up again.

‘Your still there Ash?’

‘Yes I am. What's the matter with her all of a sudden?’

‘Frankly, I have absolutely no idea. The only thing I can think of is something is going on between her and Kelvin.’

‘Yeah, now your mentioning it. Last time I spoke Kelvin, he was also acting kind of queer.’

‘Let's just keep an eye out for these two.’ Madison finished the subject.

 

 

Cobra

With a gasp he shot up and opened his eyes. Looking about he realized he just had one of his common dreams again, one of the bad types.

‘Fucking memories.’ He moaned.

‘Why can’t they just stay submerged in my subconscious where they belong? I suppressed them for a reason you know.’

He massaged his temples, in an attempt to tame his pounding headache. Surveying his surroundings, he saw that he was in large gloaming room, with a musty smell, all sprouted with breathing lying bodies everywhere.
He pried through the veil of the gloom and recognized some faces of his crew members. They still appeared to sleep. It was in that moment, he recollected the recent events.

We went to scout the crack in Madison’s room, then the flash-bangs. He reflected. After that, all blank and fade.

A sudden groan shook him out of his contemplation. A few meters away he saw someone waking up. It was Jackson. He recognized him by his characteristic pitch black curly hair.
‘Jackson!’ he called out and leapt up, eager to greet his friend. A wave of dizziness suddenly floated up in his head from the quick rising. He slowed down and tottered towards Jackson.

‘Cobra?’ Jackson said a little dazed. ‘By the name of bloody Mary's holy soggy cunt. Where the fuck are we?’

‘You tell me.’ Johnson responded. ‘I just woke up a minute ago and am just as uninformed as you.’

More groans and moans arose. All around them more of their crew members we’re waking up.
On the other side of the room, he saw Zorban little by little waking up also. He shook the sleep from his eyes.

Where is Miller? Johnson thought.

Unexpectedly, the metallic-like door of their prison squeaked open with a loud bang; it hauled all of their attention. Beams of radiant light made their way into the room to brighten up the lethargic faces of Johnson and a some of his crew-members, while others remained unrecognizable shapes in dark corners.
Johnson squinted at the spectacle, whereby he held up a stretched-out hand in front of his eyes in a desperate attempt to block the invading luminosity.
Marching in through the doorway came a dark-haired woman of approximately around the age of 45 by Johnson's guess. She strutted in, clattering the heels of her black knee boots on the stone-cold floor. Right after her came streaming in a platoon of masked soldiers with heavy weaponry clawed in their grasp.
They formed up left and right of the woman and by the command of a roar, aimed their sights at Cobra and his overwhelmed crew.

What the hell. Do we even look like a threat? Johnson thought.

Stripped off their gear and weapons, he felt naked. He still possessed his lethal fists though, but that would be of no use against a gun.
The lights got switched on and the dark-haired woman took a few steps forward, looking about in a stern face. Next to a few slights of graveled wrinkles, the woman was still appealing to look upon. The most marked feature we're her shiny marble blue eyes. They radiated a sense of strength and wisdom.


‘Who is your leader?’ Her resounding voice filled the room.


For a moment, Johnson looked around, startled, all eyes on him.


‘That would be me ma’am.’ He answered.


‘Come with me.’ The dark-haired woman said, spun around, and left the room.


Falteringly, he followed her trail in a slow pace, his gaze nervous on the dozens of soldiers still standing there with their weapons high.

‘You heard the lady!’ A sturdily bald, bearded guy shouted out, apparently the commander of this squad. He has to be almost a foot taller than Johnson.

‘Move it!’ He plunged the stock of his rifle into Johnson’s stomach. With a gasp, he dropped to his knees from the unexpected thrust.

‘Don’t make me say it again.’ He threatened.

Hurriedly, Johnson stood up and followed the trail of the woman, with baldy and the masked soldiers on tow.

They sauntered through some corridors, turning left, then right, left again and so on, until he was gestured to enter a door.
Walking in a dim lighted room, an aroma of strong incense crawled in his nose as he saw the dark-haired woman standing in front of some pictures hanging on the wall.

‘I cannot even remember this girl anymore.’ She shook her head.

Johnson just stood there, not knowing how to reply on this sudden notion about a girl.
The woman turned her head, until her eyes met Johnson’s.

‘Come here, I won’t bite.’ She beckoned him gently. Every sternness promptly melted away.

Johnson took a few steps. Behind him, he heard a few muffled steps following him and felt the poke of a barrel in his back.
He slowly spun his head and got greeted by the sour onion fragrance emanating from the bald commander.
He stood right behind Johnson, presented a crooked grin, yellow teeth included, and gestured toward the woman.
Johnson would love nothing more than the chance of a fair fight against this pumped-up bravado.
He shook away the thought and trudged towards the woman.

‘Here, look.’ She pointed at some picture. ‘That’s me, about twenty years ago.’

Johnson saw an unmistakable resemblance with the youthful girl in the picture and this mysterious woman.
She stood embraced with a young guy on some balcony in front of a beautiful city skyline, all covered in the orange glow of a sunset. They looked happy together.

‘Do you found me pretty?' She asked.

With some reluctance and still on his guard Johnson nodded in agreement.

‘I was, was I.’ She replied with a warm smile.

‘It was the happiest day of my life. Doug just asked me to marry him on which I agreed with a full-out yes. With an ambitious job, and a notable house near the beach on the prospect things couldn’t get any better, could it?’ She dreamed away looking at the picture.

‘It got worse though. Much worse.’ Her facial expression suddenly turned into a dark hatred.

‘From one day to the next, impossible huge Brobdingnagians started to invade our land, crushing and clutching city after city, like mere toys. The military was powerless to stop them. All our hopes and dreams all smashed, just like that. I lost Doug that day too. He died while hiding in a building who got crushed to oblivion by the high heel of some enormous juvenile bimbo. That night, I cried myself to sleep under her thundering giggles and gags.' She uttered with a voice punctuated with deep abhorrence.

‘And all you people do is fight for them, serve them. Worship them.’ She spat out the last part with disgust. She spun her gaze towards Johnson.

‘Why?’ She demanded, hands on her hips with a defiant look.

The sudden question overtook him. ‘I’m sorry miss, but I think you are confusing us with someone else. We do not fight for any Brobdingnagian. We are here because we’ve apparently intercepted your communications and to see if we can help each other. We are prisoners just like you.’

‘Don’t give me that crap!’ She poked her finger into his chest. ‘Are there more of you out here? Sneaking about in our corridors to snatch off unsuspected women and children!’

‘Snatch off women and children? No you have to believe me ma’am, please, I’m telling the truth, we are not from here, and we are certainly not the people who you believe we are.’

‘LIAR!’ She screeched.

Suddenly; two pairs of strong arms jerked him over a table and chained up his arms and legs.

‘You WILL tell the truth.’ She stood over him, holding a machete in her left hand. ‘Or your balls will be fed to your own men, and believe me. They WILL eat it because I won't give them anything else. No children of mine will be sacrificed to that wretched whore. Not while I’m alive.’ She lowered the machete’s pointy end to the area of his manhood.

‘No don’t!’ Johnson screamed. ‘Please! We’ve escaped from our imprisoned city in the daughter’s bedroom to search for help.’

Johnson already felt the blade pricking through his pants. She stopped at the mention of the word "daughter" and looked up with a frown. ‘The daughter?’ She asked in disbelief.

‘Yes. The daughter, the youngest. A blond girl named Madison. She holds our city hostage in some aquarium in her bedroom.’

‘Than tell me, how did you end up being imprisoned by this girl?’ she asked with curiosity.

Johnson pictured Sophie’s stunning face in his head, more beautiful than she was deadly.

‘Its because her mother, Sophie, invaded our country, Tendaric. She caused havoc across our land and collected the entire city I life in. The next day, she presented us as a birthday gift for her daughter.’ Johnson answered.

‘Sophie you say…’ The woman said to particularly no one. She reeled around; hands folded on her back, and ambled through the room in contemplation.
After a few moments of silence, she looked at Johnson and then shifted her gaze towards the bald commander who stood there all stalwarts, with his arms crossed.

‘Boar, release him from his chains and show mister…’ She glanced at Johnson with a questioning look.

‘Johnson’ Johnson answered.

‘Show mister Johnson where he exactly is.’

Boar nodded and gave his soldiers a command. The pair of strong arms removed his chains and yanked him up again, roughly, and dragged him along.
After a short journey through a maze of corridors, they entered a lift and ascended high up. The folding door rolled open, and they took their step on what seemed like the roof of some high building.

‘Walk.’ Baldy motivated him with a poke.


He steered up to the edge and peeped over. It was a long way down. He couldn’t even see the bottom.
He looked around and saw that he was standing in the midst of a large desolate city, a dark city. No light was seen at all, and it was silent… so silent.
For a sudden, Johnson got startled by the sound of far-flung gunshot emanating from the dark depths below, followed by a feminine scream which echoed and bounced between the buildings.
Most of these structures we’re all wrecked up, some, entirely collapsed under their own weight.
What is this place? Who are these people who hold us hostage? And who are the ones who they thought we were? And last but not least, who the hell is this wretched whore that crazy woman spoke about?

On the horizon, beyond the dark city’s skyline, he could discern countless of other cities and villages, some sprawling brilliantly with lights and dazzling sizeable buildings, while others seemed like a ruination as well.
There was one particular city that caught his attention, it seemed like it was blazed in a sea of fire, with flames licking at the dim shroud engulfing them.
In the far away background, Johnson thought he could discern something like a…bigger than life doorway?
A Brobdingnagian doorway!

The shuffling sound of approaching footsteps caught his attention, he looked to the side and saw a masked soldier standing next to him. He took off his mask to reveal his face. It was a gentle face in contrast to that of Boar.

‘Great view isn’t it?’ The soldier grinned with sarcasm in his voice.

‘Welcome to Usophia. Playground of Sophie. Better known as God.’

Are we even now? by Glaazius

Ashley

‘This is really good mom.' Ashley splattered with a mouth full of food. 'You once again outdone yourself. This blueberry pancake is delicious!’ She took another lickerish bite.
Grace caressed her cheek with a smile. ‘Thank you sweety.' From one moment to the next her amiable face transformed in a scowl when Grace pivoted her gaze towards the door. 'You hear that Terrance?! I told you that this extra snuff of vanilla extracts would do the trick.’

‘Yea, you keep talking like its your own idea.' Terrance's voice blasted from the living room. 'Our daughter is smart enough to know where this culinary touch is coming from.’

Grace chuckled with disdain. ‘She is certainly smart enough to know that its NOT coming from you.’

Ashley rolled her eyes, smiling and took another bite. Just a typical breakfast at house Crosby on which her parents maintained their endless argues with each other. It never got violent or anything. They always started with a yell, and ended with a kiss.

After her last bite, she cleansed her throat with a cold glass of milk and wept her mouth with the back of her hand. Screeching the chair over the floor Ashley bristled up and bestowed her mother with a hug and a kiss.

‘Thanks mom, I have to go. Schoolbus should be here any minute now. We’re gonna work on that science project I told you earlier. If everything goes well it will definitely boost my chances of getting a scholarship for sure.’

Her mother returned the hug and planted a big wet kiss on her forehead before wiping it gently off with her hand before she ended with an endearing smile.
‘Have a lovely day dear and don’t forget to come back. You know I cannot endure a day without the sight of that wagging ponytail of yours.'

Ashley laughed and shook her haid. ‘Thanks mom, I'll be fine as usual.’ She shoved her chair in place and put her jacket on.

‘I know dear.' her smile curdled. 'It's just that the city is growing more and more restless these days. That awful riot last week near Simpson's plaza was only three blocks far from your school. I guess people find it hard to find a purpose in life being trapped and all. Who can blame em?' Grace gave a deep sigh.

‘When Is that grotesque, sadistic blond friend of yours finally ready to bring us back to Tendaric?’ Terrance’s voice roared again.

‘Sadistic?’ Ashley retorted with dislike. ‘Dad please, Madison is the sweetest girl ever.’

‘The sweetest girl you say?’ Terrance bellowed in derisive laughter. ‘Guess hanging out with Brobdingnagians really does affect one’s ability to judge things clearly. You hear that pops? You we’re right all along!’ His statement echoed through with a patronizing laughter.

Grace shook her head in disapproval. ‘Leave him be honey. When he starts talking to his deceased father, no well-meant word is gonna bring any sense in that blunt head of his.’

Ashley grabbed her backpack before saying good-bye, her dad responded with an indistinct grunt.

 

Kelvin

Sprawled on his mattress, boringly, Kelvin scrolled through some article on Lilipedia, with his laptop popped open in front of him. His curiosity always had a magnetic pull towards historical occurrences. He clicked and tabbed through ancient events preceding before the giants discovered their race and ravaged their land. It was about a bloody war between two rival lords over some fertile no-man's land. Mousing his way through one link after the next Kelvin ended up reading a certain article about the invention of the bicycle pump.
Between the lines, Kelvin's thought drifted off to the unfortunate event on which his red-headed one-night-stand degraded Claire to tears.
He hasn’t heard anything from Claire since then. It took a few days before he mustered enough courage to undertake some sort of outreach. First, a text message, then another and afresh, another. When no reply occurred, he tried calling her, the phone went over though, but Claire never picked up.
He just knew Claire had read all of his desperate sorry messages, but unfortunately decided he wasn’t worth a reply for the moment.

What was I thinking, God! How could I be so stupid? I knew this girl started to get feelings for me. The way she talked to me, looked at me.
I broke a girl’s heart before, no big deal, they get over it. However, to break the heart of a Brobdingnagian girl? That’s just insanity. This whole city is in danger now because of me, my family is in danger.
I can only hope Claire has a forgiving personality.

He slammed his laptop close, sat straight up and looked out of the window, exhaling a languid sigh.
Abruptly, his phone beeped.
He eagerly grabbed his phone from the nightstand.

‘Claire?’

She had sent him a text message. Relieved of finally hearing something, he was also hesitant to unlock his phone and view the content. For days, he had waited, in agony, waited for a response of Claire. At some moment, he didn’t even care if she was still angry or not, he just desperately wanted to hear what she had to say. However, now that she did, Kelvin felt some reluctance to view her message. Would it be a mere scold? No, that wouldn’t make sense, if she wanted to scold him, why would she wait for almost a week?
Would it be an acceptance of his apology? Would that be too much to hope for?
He so hated this feeling of helplessness. The fate of the whole city depended on the whims of some neurotic teen girl.
Okay, this is it. He just had to watch, had to see what Claire had to say. It couldn’t be that bad, could it?
After a deep grounded sigh, he unlocked his phone with a vibrant thumb, opened the app, ready to read the message. Its content? Something unexpected...


DO YOU LOVE YOUR SISTER?

The words spelled out, all in capital.

‘What the… Love my sister?...’ He scratched his curly covered head with a frown.

Than another message popped up. A picture. He clicked on it, and his heart took a stop.
It was a picture of a tombstone with Ashley’s name on it and today’s date.

Ashley’s at school… She’s gonna hit the school!

 

 

Ashley

Ashley held the petri dish in front of her eyes and tapped softly on it with the nail of her index-finger.
‘Hey there little fellas, ready for some family expansion?’ With a giggle, she rotated it in her hand to observe from different angles


Suddenly, Gina, a fellow student of her project group gushed in. A short plump girl with a cynical attitude.

‘Those planarians won’t answer if that’s what you’re waiting for. Here are the magnets by the way.' She plumped the magnets with a clatter on the table. 'Lets get started.'

‘Easy there please.’ Sascha, another fellow student, reacted reproachfull. A young lively boy with a blockhead haircut.
‘That was like an earthquake to those minute worms.’


‘Beats me.’ Gina leaned her hand on the table and casually blew a bubble with her gum, which snapped after. ‘You’ve got the knives?’

Promptly, the muffled tone of some heavy rock song bursts from Ashley’s backpack. It was her phone.

‘Can you put that off please?’ Sascha placed the knives on the table. ‘I mean, bisecting those critters is delicate work you know.' He proclaimed with an now-it-all attitude. 'We cannot use external distraction.’

‘I'm with cube-head, We don't need your phone wrecking up our eardrums with that wretched music .’ Gina reprimanded her.

‘Sorry guys.' Ashley knelt and fished the phone out of her backpack pocket. 'Its my brother. Let me get this for one sec and then I will turn it off.’

She swapped her thumb over the screen, and answered it.
‘Kelv I’m in the middle of something here. Call me later okay?’ Without waiting for an answer, Ashley hung up and put the phone on silence mode.

‘Gosh, I can’t believe these critters are able to duplicate themselves just by cutting them.’ Sascha leaned in close to watch the dozens of crawling planarians in the petri dishes. ‘Wouldn’t it be awesome if I could... You know... cut off my dick so that it would grow into a walking, talking, spraying dick-brother?’ He chortled, all happy with his own joke.

‘You do realize that would make you an eunuch right? Plus, you would die a virgin’ Gina announced in a serious tone.

‘Who says I’m a virgin? And besides, I would never cut off my own dick. I was just joking sheesh.’

‘So who was the lucky lady?’

‘Lucky lady?’ Sascha frowned with confusion.

‘Yeah, seeming your not a virgin anymore, that would mean sex with a girl… or a boy… or an animal maybe. Helping yourself doesn't count by the way.’

‘I didn’t say I was not a virgin anymore, I just said that no one had said I was a virgin.’

‘Soooo, are you then?' Gina continued doggedly. Eager for the truth. 'Because not being called a virgin still makes you one without the proper experience.’

'Will you stop shoveling my private life?' Sascha scowled

‘Can we get back to work please?’ Ashley intereceded with a slight sound of irritation in her voice. ‘I really need this experiment to go well.’

With a soft murmur, they both yielded to Ashley’s request and initiated their experiment.

After delicately bisecting a good chunk of the planarian’s Sascha suddenly shot up, with an inquisitive look on his face.

‘What’s wrong?’ Gina asked.

'You feel it too right?' Ashley looked over at Sascha. He nodded.

'What are you two babbling about?'

'Take a look at your coffee mug.' Ashley pointed.

'Huh?'

They all peeked over at Gina’s full filled mug and saw its dark-brown liquid creating expanding circle waves in a rhythmic motion. They became greater with every turn. Someone was coming.
Wonderingly, Ashley watched the time on the wall.
'Madison's not supposed to be here until three o'clock.'

In a quick synchronic movement, their attention all drew to the window when Madison’s bedroom door flew open, and we’re surprised by the looks who ambled in.

‘Claire.’

Ashley didn’t like the look of this. What is she doing here? She knows that Madison is at school. She hoped that Claire would leave.
In contrary to her own feelings, Gina and Sascha seemed unstrung by the sight of Madison’s big sister standing there in the doorway, and both resumed their work on the experiment, undisturbed.

‘Hurry up Ash. Hand over the next petri dish please? The gal will leave.’ Gina extended her hand, impatiently.

Even so, Claire did not leave. A heavier vibration was felt when Claire's black boot slammed on the floor. It drew the whole city’s attention towards Claire. She was approaching their boxed city with heavy footfalls, like she stomped the ground on purpose.
With her face covered in shadow, Ashley craned her neck to look up in awe at the spectacle above her.
A pair of heavenly sized bare legs extended high up in the air, until they disappeared in the darkness dwelling below a city-sized denim skirt. Arms crossed, Claire’s haughty eyes seemed to meet Ashley’s for a moment. Then, the realization sank in. Claire was about to engage.

‘Haul ass people! MOVE IT! LETS GO!’ Ashley pulled the arm of her fellow students before she scurried through the hallway, all frantic.


Kelvin

He twisted the throttle to squeeze out every bit of horse power from the motorcycle, roaring on the freeway. His half-open blouse and rich mane of curly blond hair waved and fluttered in the wind. The sight of it caught the attention of an overtake carbio crammed with college aged chicks. They all waved and smiled when he shot by, but he gave them no attention, not this time.
With tears trailing from his eyes due to the wind, he weaved and swayed his way through the other snaillike traffic, passing car after car, after truck to make his way to New Oakton’s downtown.
Kelvin didn’t hesitate for one single moment when he realized he wouldn’t be able to warn Ashley in time. He had to get to Ashley’s school, fast.
He bounced down the stairs, yanked up his jacket and keys and blustered towards the garage and started his dad's motorcycle.
Blasting off the lane, Kelvin heard his father’s voice curse and shout after him. It didn’t matter though, all that matters now was Ashley’s safety. He would make up everything, correct his blunder that broke Claire’s heart, even if it meant his own life. He couldn’t bear the thought of little Ashley die because of a mistake, he himself made.
He would make it in time. He had to.
Kelvin’s heart sank when he saw a monolithic Claire entering Madison’s room.
Why does she come with such a haste? Give a man a break. He pondered with agony.

‘Fuck fuck FUUUUCK! I will never make in time!’

The throttle was at its max now, odometer still ascending to ridiculous high numbers. Its handlebar wobbled dangerously.
He saw Claire's looming figure casting a veil of shadow over their land. She crouched down, and her moon-sized countenance came into view.

‘Good lord, how can anyone be so beautiful.’ Kelvin was all rapt.

Claire was just like an identical copy of that stunning mother of hers, only younger. High cheekbones, immaculate skin and full lips accompanied with dimple cheeks, it made it almost an agony NOT to watch her, heck, even her streamlined nose appeared perfect.
A lock of auburn hair dangled in front of those mischievous green eyes while she gazed at the vista sprawled out before her with an expressionless gaze.

Kelvin quickly shook his head in an attempt to lurch away this irresistible urge to relish in Claire’s feminine beauty.
He had always felt weak in the face of cute girls, not being able to think clearly and all, he never mind though, it never stagnated his chances of getting laid with them.
Only now, this urge disgusted him to the core. How on earth could he allow himself to do that? At a time like this? When his sister’s life was at stake?
It felt like betrayal to drown in the appealingness of the one who is about to take his sister's life.

The sound of reverberating thunder jolted him from his thoughts.
Oh my God! She is opening up the lid!

The whole city was in a state of emergency, with wailing sirens everywhere. All over town, millions of people shoved and tripped over each other to get to safety, wherever that was.
Most tried their luck in the underground bunkers, some hid in their own basement and several realized that nowhere was safe and chose to stay out in the open, to observe what their Godlike aggressor would do.
Claire keeled over and commenced her relentless assault on the vulnerable Lilliputian city. Like a massive flying saucer her slender hand floated above a dense part of the city, packed with shiny tall buildings. Her hand leisurely sank until the skin of her palm made contact with the top of some of the highest skyscrapers.
Her unrestrainable hand bulldozed with ease through floor after floor, popping window after window in domino effect. Shards of glass blended with sharp pieces of debris clattered down upon thousands of inhabitants and cars who scurried for cover.
Subsequently, the smaller-sized structures awaited their turn to be compressed to pulp by Claire’s steam rolling hand. For most people who we’re caught up amidst of Claire’s descending hand escape was futile. The safe zone was just too far off, and Claire’s hand came in too fast. They all braced for the impending doom, spawned by the bratty teen Goddess.
Touching the cold ground, Claire’s hand didn’t stop there. Muscle lines manifested on her girlish arm when she leaned in her weight, exerted her triceps and with strength, clawed her hand straight through acreage of pavement and roads.

Its force compelled all soil beneath it to squirt outwards, causing city blocks, which encased her sinking hand to be elevated, like instant emerged hills.
Streets filled with swarms of people and rolling cars, cracked open under the boiling violence who wanted to burst out from within the dirt below. It teared and ripped everything apart. Hundreds of Lilliputians, women and children included, faltered their way into fresh made, mile deep abysses. None survived.

Claire's mole digging fingernails made a raspy sound when they hit the aquarium’s bottom. Then, she clenched her hand in a tight fist and uncorked it upwards. The hole she had left got immediately, partly, slithered up with fragments of wasted parts of New Oakton.

She lifted her fist in front of her impassive eyes and unfolded her fingers, to reveal its compressed content of the captured city blocks. Immediately, chunks of structure began to creak and surf towards the edge of her palm. They slipped over or through the gaps of her fingers, to commence their sky high drop, back to where they came from, the doomed Lilliputian city.
Like meteors, the chunks crashed down to explode craters on still untouched parts of the city, killing dozens with every impact.
Claire swayed her hand even more so the rest of the debris and bodies, alive or death, could follow suit. Like artillery, Pieces of concrete diversified with bodies crashed and plumped everywhere, spreading death and destruction on a large scale. The rain of doom didn't seem to end.
After the last residue, Claire casually clapped her hands clean above the city and stood up to her full height, hands on her mighty hips.

Dashing on his motorcycle, Kelvin witnessed it all with a mixture of awe and abhorrence. Did Claire really just end the lives of thousands of innocents only to make a statement?
He looked up at Claire’s satisfied face who admired her work. Just before her voluptuous legs spun on its heels to leave, Kelvin could have sworn to recognize a slight sign of remorse on her face, but it was all too late, the damage was done.
Kelvin still felt a small hope that Ashley had survived this carnage. She is a smart girl after all, he couldn’t live with himself if she hadn't.
He gave the throttle another twist to make his way towards the ravaged, smoke covered city.

 

Ashley
Out of breath and in panic, Ashley attempted to make clearance of her surrounding in the darkness, coughing up some dust. The last thing she knew she ran with Gina and Sascha on her tail through the school’s corridors until she heard the sound of crumbles and screeches outside. Despite the fact she couldn’t see outdoor because of the absence of windows, Ashley knew that the city was under attack by Claire.
They darted, zig zag and bounced their way through streams of frightened students, until the crumbles became heavier, and big impacts, we're heard, like dropping bombs, accompanied with horrified screams of terror all around her. The next thing she knew, the whole school seemed to collapse, blanket them all under dust, grit and pieces of concrete.
At that moment, Ashley knew that her time had come, she wouldn’t survive this.
With this thought in mind, she steeled herself for the inevitable.

Miraculously, she was alive and breathing.
The first thing she did was to check if her body was intact. She fumbled around her grit covered limbs and groped her dusty face and torso.

‘Okay. Okay. I’m still whole, no amputated body parts what so ever.’ She concluded in relief.

‘My left foot is stuck.’ With all her strength, she tried to break lose, but the brick which held her foot in place didn’t budge.

‘Crap, how am I supposed to get out. Anyone here?! Gina! Sascha!’ Ashley screamed.

She heard a grunt.

‘Hey! Who is there? Answer me!’

‘Ashley?’ Came Gina’s perplexed voice. ‘Are we in heaven?’

‘Not yet, everything alright? Can you move?’

‘I think so… ugh. Who’s hand is this? I can’t see shit in here.’

Ashley rooted in her backpack pocket and was relieved to see that her phone was still intact.
‘Wait up, I got light.’ She flashed the light on and shone in the direction of Gina’s voice.

‘Gosh, not so bright please.’ Gina complained, stretching out a hand in front of her squinted eyes.

Ashley's face turned into a gaze of revulsion. ‘Oh. My. God. Gina listen carefully. Crawl to me, right now and whatever you do, don’t look to your right.’

‘Wait, what? Why shouldn’t I look to my AAAAAAHH!!!! I… I… Is that S-S-Sascha?’

‘Do not look at it and come to me.’

Gina quickly threw away Sascha’s arm, which lay all over her body. The sight of his comminuted skull and bulging eyes would probably haunt their dreams for all eternity.

‘Can you lift this brick a bit? My foot is stuck under it.’ Ashley asked.

‘Okay, I will try.’ With all force Gina tried to budge the clammed brick. ‘Ugh… Its no use, it's too heavy.

Ashley scanned the place with the light on her phone.
‘Grab that piece of wood over there and use it as leverage.’

Gina grabbed the bord and placed it in position.

‘Okay, on my mark. 3. 2. 1. Push! Nngggghhh! Keep going, I feel some friction. Nnngghh Aaaaahh! Fuck. Me. Bloody. There is my foot.’ Ashley panted.

‘So what are we gonna do now?’ Gina asked with a quivered voice.


‘Lets crawl that way, with a little luck, we will discover some daylight or my phone receives a signal, so we can contact the emergency troops.’

For a while, both tattered girls clambered and climbed slowly through dark ravaged holes consisting of concrete, shards of glass and splintered wood. Knees and elbows all under abrasion.
Two times, Ashley's flashlight illuminated the lugubrious scene of half crushed, inanimate bodies of fellow students. She kept her mouth shut, not wanting to upset Gina. She was surprised by her own ability to keep her head clear in an extreme situation like this. It was not like she had any experience with similar events, with dismembered bodies everywhere. Maybe it was because she felt responsible for Gina's safety.

‘Watch it, it's all glass over here.’ Ashley licked clean her bloody finger. ‘Come, through here.’ She wriggled her way through a narrow gap and turned around to aid Gina.

‘I can’t, its to tight.’ Gina complained. She desperately tried to squeeze herself through, but it was no use. Ashley was just slimmer than she was.

‘What do we do now?’ Gina said all shivering.

‘Wait here, I will explore further to see where this leads to.’ Ashley spun, ready to crawl but felt Gina’s hand grabbing her arm firmly.

‘No! Don’t leave me. Please. Let's go another way.’

'There is none. All dead ends back there. I'll be back. I promise.’


‘At least give me a light please. Its pitch dark without one. My phone is broken.’ Gina begged.

‘I can’t, it’s the only light I have and I need it to see where I go. Stay put, I’ll come back, on my word of honor.’
Ashley quickly wrenched off Gina's hand, hating herself for leaving Gina all alone in de darkness, but she had too. She heard the sound of her soft cries fade away, until she perceived it no more. Only the shoves and shuffles of her own crawls.

After groveling for a while she thought she could hear the sound of faint sirens. She came around a corner, and her heart made a jump of joy when at the end of a burrow. She could discern a small hole of daylight and heard people talking.
She watched her phone and could also see she had a signal. What a relief, it's going to be fine after all!

The first thing she would do when she got out of this mess was to speak to Madison about this. It was not safe anymore for them here. Sooner or later, Claire or her mother would destroy this entire city.
She only hoped Madison would be brave enough to bring them to safety, wherever that was. Even if Madison wanted to, she just couldn’t protect them against her own family. Her mother is her mother, and her sister is, well, her bigger and stronger sister, Madison would lose a direct confrontation against her.
But first things first. Ashley had to get out before she could set things in motion.

‘What the?’ Ashley turned her head, startled. ‘No effing way! My foot is stuck again!' Unaware, her ankle had slid in a split. The more she struggled, the tighter her ankle became. The sharp edges also carved into her skin.

‘Fuck no. So close.' Ashley's hope sank away. 'Wait! I still have my phone though.’
She turned off the light on her phone and was ready to make a call.

‘Fuckin five-per cent battery left! That flashlight drained it sooner than I thought. I have to call wisely now. The phone will die soon.’

Ashley scrolled through her contact list and saw all those missed calls of Kelvin. And some text messages, no use reading those right now.

I bet he knew something was wrong. That's why he called me. He wanted to warn me. Ashley concluded.
Stupid me for not listening to him first.
It would only be wise to call him first, maybe he is already nearby.
Tapping his name, she brought the phone to her ear, and it went over.

‘Come one, pick up, pick up, pick uuuuup.’


You have reached the voicemail box of....

‘You got to be kidding me! Pick up you jerk!’

You have reached the...

‘Noooooo!…Nnnggghhh.... Make!…. God!…… This!…. FUUUUUUUCK!!’ Ashley clenched her fist in frustration.

‘Only two-per cent left? Why is the battery going so fuckin quick all of a sudden?'
Ashley desperately scrolled through her contacts again.

‘Mom! I will call mom!’
She initiated the call and listened. The phone went over.

‘Hello? Honey? Is that you?’ The voice of her mother spoke through the speaker.

‘Mother listen. I'm gonna be quick. My battery is almost dead. I’m stuck under a pile of rubble and… Hello? Hello!’
She watched her phone, it was dead.

‘Nooo no no no no no noooooooo! You can’t let it end like this. You can’t!’ Ashley started to cry and kicked hysterical with her free foot to free herself. It was no use.

Suddenly, she heard a male voice speaking, in the distance. She saw an officer standing there, giving instructions to bystanders, near the open hole which looked out on the street above. If she screamed really hard, maybe he would hear her.

‘HEEEEEELP!! OFFICER PLEASE, I’M HERE!’

But the moment she began to scream her voice got overruled by the sound of a chopper who hovered over. By the time he passed by, the officer was long gone.

All frenzied, Ashley started to sob and scream and kick in frustration, then she heard a loud rumble.

GGGRRUUUUUUUMBLE!!!!!!

The end of the burrow suddenly collapsed, breaking off her only chance of contact with the outer world.

It would take almost a week before Ashley’s body was found.
Lifeless and cold, she lay there on the stretcher, peacefully. With a shattered soul and red moisty eyes, Kelvin, her brother gazed down upon her, holding a purple ribbon in his hand, Ashley’s ribbon.
He would never hear her joyful laughter again.

 

Sophie's story by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

This chapter is all Sophie focused.
It dives a bit deeper in the person behind the character.

Thanks for coming back and I hope you enjoy!

 

 

 

Sophie

With fascination, she observed. With curiosity, she studied. It wiggled and meandered like a pinched insect. The sensation of its pounding arms and biting teeth felt like tickles on her skin. Vibrations of their indistinct shrieks and shouts tuned on her eardrums, becoming louder with every accrued squeeze from her fist.

Eight-year-old Sophie was looking at two incredible small people, captured in the tight grip from her fist. Humans they called them. Minuscule sized people of around one inch tall. If Sophie had to believe her parents, they even lived in similar-sized houses. Unfortunately, she haven't seen those yet. She hoped she would soon enough. It would be so wonderful to let them live in their own place and to watch over them in the safe area of her bedroom.
Nevertheless, she had to do with the box of people her father had given her for her birthday. Twenty humans they contained. Well, actually only seventeen were left now. Three died already. One crushed under her smashing fist when he disobeyed Sophie's order to line up, and two more were killed by her landing sneaker when they tried to make a run for it. After that, obedience became more customary.
Sophie wanted to be gentle to them, to take care of them, but she wouldn’t tolerate any form of disobedience.

The joy she felt when she opened the box, this was something she always wanted, a dream come true.

Every day petite Sophie bombarded her mother and dad with her wish to get little people for her own and today, on her eighth birthday, it finally came true.
She plunged into her father’s arms to shout out her frenzied gratitude. On his turn, her father answered with a warm hug and a kiss on her forehead. He seemed pleased to see Sophie all jolly.
Her mother was another story. It appeared like she wasn’t happy at all for her. It didn’t matter for Sophie though, with a present like this, not even the mood of her mother could ruin this day.

She pinched her fist some more and felt delighted by the rising volumes of the little people screams. A girlish giggle eluded her mouth. She didn’t want to kill them. It was just teasing, playing, nothing more.
Meanwhile in the background, Sophie’s parents waged a heated discussion in the kitchen.

“That’s it. You've done it now.’ Sophie’s mother exclaimed in an accusing tone. “I tried so hard you know, to protect her from all this. I don’t want our girl to become some fanatic!”

“Just calm down sugar-plum.” Sophie’s father simmered down. “They are…”

“Don’t you call me that!" Her mother interceded. "You’ve lost that privilege a long time ago.”

“Okay. I’m sorry… Sarah. Look, they are just a bunch of humans. And sooner or later, she would encounter them anyway. Rather you admit it or not. Those little people ARE part of society you know.”

“Do not speak like they have rights, because they do not!”

“That’s why I gave her this present. This way, she will learn to respect them.”

“Aaaw Jesus Christ, you seriously believe that? You know how she is. The girl just killed two only yesterday. On purpose. And all she did was laugh about it.”

Sophie’s father gave a profound sigh. “You know what? Forget about it. I’m out of here.”

“Yeah go on. Leave. That’s all your good for. Leave in the middle of the heat.”

Little Sophie was all carried away in her own world of tiny humans. She was so fascinated by the frantic shouts and wrestle from the tiny humans captured in her fist that she didn’t pick up a single word of her parents heated conversation. She didn’t mind either. The humans were far more interesting than boring adult talk.
With her thumb and index-finger she twisted a human arm between it, rolled it like a toothpick. The immense force shattered its bones beyond healing, with tendons teared open like cloth pieces. Its owner cried out in hellish pain. The other human, a female, whimpered hysterical and begged Sophie to make it stop.
Suddenly, she felt someone tousling her hair and got jolted out. It was her dad.

“Enjoying your new toys sweety?” Her dad looked down upon her with a gentle smile.

Sophie quickly swooped the humans in the pocket of her pants. “Are you leaving already?” She whined.

“Yes I am, but I promise I will pick you up after school tomorrow and were gonna eat that ice-cream I promised you earlier. Deal? I would love to hear you singing again. You have such a lovely voice.”

Sophie looked up and produced her most radiant smile. Even on this age, she had her father all wrapped up around her little finger.



Five years went by, upon which Sophie’s parents got divorced, and she got more accustomed interacting with the teeny humans.
She even had a small village with small-scale houses and a few cars in her bedroom at present.
Where her primary play-activities usually consisted of torture and kill, currently started to shift to control and fear.
She now mainly used her authority to hurt the little-ones as punishment, when things didn’t go as planned.
For example, when nail polish got spilled on the carpet or when they made too much noise when Sophie tried to sleep.
There was this one time when the humans had a little party and a BBQ. During the same time, Sophie tried to study for her exam. She didn’t tell them she needed silence, nor did she asked for it. So the humans were unaware of Sophie’s necessity for quietness. Sophie had also forgotten that she had granted this party a few days ago.
In Sophie’s mind, the humans had failed to recognize the needs of their protector, so they deserved punishment.
Or was it that the humans did recognize it, but chose not to act on it accordingly? That would be even worse. Either way, to maintain respect retribution was necessary.
So thirteen-year-old Sophie shot up from her chair, angry, stood with her hands on her hips, and looked down upon the surprised faces of the merry-makers with fiery green eyes. Without warning, her powerful leg lifted up and crushed two wooden houses to kindling with a white and purple colored sneaker, killing a bunch of humans while doing so.

“A cry or a laughter….” She announced in a soft quivering voice, dripping with anger. “I want to hear none. Is that understood?” She demanded. A soft murmur followed.

“IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!” Sophie stomped hard on the ground in frustration. Dozens of humans in proximity to her sneaker bounced high in the air due to the impact and landed hard. Some even broke their ankle or leg. Waves of acknowledgements and desperate apologies followed. It soothed her anger, a bit.
The nerve these humans had to force her to ask them a question. Twice. It was unacceptable.
Come tomorrow, Sophie would set out a strict regime for these creatures. They WILL obey her.

Years passed by upon which young Sophie reigned over her thriving human village. She forced them into all kinds of hard labor and somehow took joy out of their misery and fear.
Outside, in the open world, Sophie was just a mere teen girl, compelled to participate in all the things society and all of its people required from her.
Nevertheless, when she came home, in her bedroom, none of that mattered. In here, SHE was the one who mattered, who needed to be pleased and reckoned with. It was in this own world of her where she could forget about her struggles in the real world.
During her puberty, Sophie’s sexual feelings started to get conditioned by the extent of her control over the helpless tiny beings. She could force them to do everything she wanted with just a snap of her finger, a word of her mouth or even a certain look on her face.
Like a sixth-sense, Sophie tasted every drop of fear which flooded from the pores of these humans, and she engulfed it all eagerly to fuel her sexual arousals.
She didn’t know what was more arousing. Perceiving their helpless struggles in her mighty fist, or the dread on their faces.

Fear and sorrow, pain and destruction. Just a few features of the inevitable price the humans had to pay to their keeper, their protector, to keep her happy, to prevent complete annihilation and unending torture.
This all went well, until Sophie’s eighteenth birthday, when her father had sent her a gift which would change her life.



The doorbell rang.

“Could you get it sweety? It's probably for you anyway.” Sophie’s mom called out from the kitchen, busy cooking something nice for dinner.

“I will. I will.” A drop-dead gorgeous young lady got up from the bench. She was a bit reluctant to carry out the request of her mother, especially because she got disturbed while watching her favorite TV-show.
The heels of her knee boots clattered and echoed through the house when she trotted her way towards the front door. A young delivery guy manifested in front of Sophie when she opened it, a nerdy looking type, and he held a package in his hands.

“Good afternoon." He announced with a somewhat nagging voice. "I’ve got a package for miss S. Wilkins.”

“That would be me!” Sophie said in glee and conjured her most seductive smile while playing with some of her shiny auburn hair locks.


She felt satisfied when she noticed the guy getting a blush on his face. Sophie always loved to tease, rather the subject was worth the effort or not. It wasn’t even something she had to think about anymore, it was all second nature.
She took over the brown-paper covered package and attentively read the envelop attached on it. It was a birthday present from her dad, so it had to be good!
While reading Sophie noticed the delivery guy glancing at her out of the corner of her eye.
She swiftly shifted her stare to him and saw him looking at her a bit too long for what should be socially acceptable.

“Are you gawking at me?” Sophie snarled, looking all indignant with penetrating green eyes.

The poor guy flinched and turned tomato red and started to stutter.
“I-I-I’m sorry miss. I didn’t mean to...” The intonation of his voice changed immediately into an apologetic tone.

Sophie was already used to boys and men losing their wits when they laid their eyes on her. She knew darn well what influence her appearance had on the opposite sex, and she enjoyed it, used it to her advantage.
She was in a good mood today, so she decided to take it a little further, to see how this goofball would react on some flirtations.

“Mean to do what? Do you find me attractive?” She glanced with a mischievous smile.

The guy’s eyes bulged from this question. Like he was caught on some serious offence.
“Oh no-no-no miss. I was not looking at you like that.”

“Why not?" She fumed. "This face not pretty enough for your eyes?”

“No-no please." He responded meekly. "Y-y-your face is pretty. VERY pretty actually.” He produced a sheepishly laughter. It made his appearance even more horrid. With his crooked teeth and ridiculous large looking glasses, Sophie was disgusted by him. Even so, decided to tease him some.

“I know. It is. Is it?”
She laughed triumphantly while playfully enjoying the touch of her own smooth face with her right hand. He joined her laughter. He seemed relieved that Sophie wasn’t mad anymore. She had this guy figurally speaking in the palm of her hand.
Sophie relished in the guy’s struggle. It felt good to be irresistible. It gave her a sense of power, to be able to manipulate other people with ease. She always got what she wanted, especially the things she didn’t earn.

“Say…” Sophie continued. “Suppose I find you incredible…”Her eyes scanned his body with lust. “…sexy, and we would go out on a date tonight. How does that sound to you?”

For a moment, the guy gave a glance of disbelief and suspicion but soon, his guard melted like snow in the sun under Sophie’s begging puppy-eyes and pouty lip.

“Uuh yes of course. Sounds great.” He answered a bit insecure.

The only thing left to lure him out further in the open was to respond with exaggerated joy and titter from Sophie´s side.
After that, all she had to do was to lean back, and drop a deliberate silence. Her work was done. The prey had taken the bait and was more than eager to reel in.
She saw him scrape together all of his courage, shifting on his feet, all fidgeted.

“So uhm… What time do I need to pick you up?”

And this was the moment she enjoyed the most. The moment she could crush his feelings, to devour the already fragile foundation of his self-esteem. The cage was wide open now.

Sophie blurted out a scornful laughter.
“Did you really think that THIS?” Her hand silhouetted her own voluptuous body. “Would go out on a date with THAT?” She jeered and presented his being in a face punctuated with revulsion.
“Even in your own wildest dreams I would spit on you, so don’t you ever dare to use my divine posture in one of your masturbation sessions. Do I make myself clear?” She asked like stern teacher rebuking a pupil.

With his mouth full open, the delivery guy, who was actually five years older than Sophie, nodded like a little child.

“Good.” And with that, Sophie slammed close the door. This nuisance already stole enough of her precious time.

She was very anxious to know the package’s content, so she headed upstairs with haste. Drooling eagerly like a child on Christmas-eve.
Because of the ‘fragile’ warning, she placed the package on her desk with outmost delicacy. With care, she slowly teared away piece by piece of its crispy wrapping paper. The sound of the crackles and crunches filled up her silent room. Little by little beams of sunlight made their way into the box, revealing its content. Sophie’s heart made a jump of joy. She couldn’t believe her eyes. In front of her on the desk lay a microscopic sized town, a Lilliputian town!
In awe, she placed the slender fingers of both her hands on the edge of the table and crouched down. She wanted to take a better look.
Hundreds of Lilliputians stopped in their tracks to gape at the spectacle of an enormous beautiful eighteen-year-old girl peering down upon them. Sophie’s radiant green irises rose over them like ominous planetoids.
She was amazed by the marvelous sight in front of her.
Countless of pea-sized houses she saw, together with cars not bigger than grains of sugar. All sprawled among a crescent of sloping green hills. There was even a lake, with a bunch of minuscule boats and ships and a forest periphery it all, like pasted placards of moss.
After her moment of amazement, a delightful realization began to sink in. The power she wielded over them was beyond imagination. She could control every aspect of their little lives. They would be forced to obey her every command or face some serious consequences. The slightest action from her side would be disastrous for them. She was like a force of nature to them, a God.

Jolted from her thoughts, Sophie suddenly noticed that she was panting heavily and felt an electric like sensation traveling through her body. These thoughts, the sight of the little city, it was all so extremely rousing.
Promptly an irresistible urge to touch herself overwhelmed her. Her fingers snaked their way under her skirt to her panty, and she slowly started to massage her vulva in small circular motions. The fabric was already soaked before she had begun.
She focused her sight on the little houses and mobs of people and imagined herself what she had to look like to them. She surely wasn’t the first Brobdingnagian they ever witnessed, but she was quite sure she had to be the most beautiful Brobdingnagian they had ever witnessed. She smiled with proud by the thought of that. Those lucky bastards have the privilege to serve her, entertain her, to bow down before divine beauty.


Yes, that’s exactly what they should do. Obedience alone was not enough. It didn’t sate her anymore. Sophie needed more. She wanted to be feared, yes, she wanted to be obeyed, to have absolute control. However, seeing this insignificant society sprawled out in front of her a new desire rose up in her mind. She wanted to be worshiped, to be adored like the Goddess she is. Because that was precisely how she saw herself. Not just in comparison with these little people, but in general. She truly believed she was destined for something great. She always had.
Slowly, she stood up to her full height, rapt in attention upon the little town. Her bare thighs rose up like unending mountains of flesh, casting the Lilliputians all in darkness.

I definitively need more of those. Bigger cities even. She pondered.

Circling her vulva, she started to moan with rapture.

“Come to me… surrender to me… hmmm. That goes for you too.” Her resounding voice spoke to the dozens of humans who crawled out of their tiny houses.

“Get on your knees, right now. Hmmmm… Come on. I won't say it again.”

She ravaged her moisty pleasure parts, drilling her finger up and down.
She was satisfied to see the humans dropping to their knees without a thought. She trained them well. For years, she had forged them into mindless obedient slaves, to do her every bidding, and she loved it. Even so, this was the first time she ordered them to bow down before her. She longed to be idolized at the moment.
With one hand stimulating her private part and the other, tangled in her tousled auburn hair, Sophie glanced upon the Lilliputian town. Would they be bowing down too? She didn’t know. They were just too small. They'd better.


She sponged out her hand from her cunt, fingers all soiled in juicy, sticky pre-cum fluids. Its strong penetrating scent floated through her room, expelling all other fragrance mixtures that usually hung around in this average teen-girl room.
A sudden idea popped up in Sophie’s mind. She slowly descended her gluey index-finger down upon the surprised Lilliputians. At first, they all looked up with curiosity. However, when they realized the pointy finger was coming for them, all panic broke lose.
Under the reverberating laughter of Sophie, the finger plunged down and crashed and rolled over the little town. The wooden houses cracked and burst open like nutshells under Sophie’s steam rolling finger. Hundreds fled for cover, only a dozen succeeded. The rest were all stuck against Sophie’s finger, trapped in an inescapable sticky ooze which was actually strong aromatic pussy juice.


With all of their might and tears soaky eyes, the Lilliputians tried to break free and abruptly felt their stomach drop while being ascended into space like height due to Sophie’s uplifted arm.
In blurry motion, they first passed a bare, flat abdomen, then followed the blue fabric of a shirt, which suddenly bumped towards them to reveal Sophie's tightly covered C-cups, and as an encore, the journey ended with the beautiful smiling face of the evil Brobdingnagian girl. It filled up their entire purview, contrasted with long locks of auburn hair. In terror they saw those massive red lips instantaneously cleaving open, and a monstrous meandering pink tongue ascended upon them like a hungry beast. Come closer, they could differentiate the countless of papillae coated everywhere, ready to process their taste for their hostess.

With her eyes closed in indulgence, Sophie sensually licked her finger. With a hodgepodge of various flavors, she mainly tasted her own feminine sex-juices. However, the knowledge that among this sticky ooze, and wooden rubble, real-life minuscule people were scattered all over, made it more thrilling than ever.
It was a first-timer for her this, eating real-life people, however, small they were.
Perhaps she had made a mistake by eating them, perhaps they had already pledged their love and loyalty to her, and she ate them either way. What kind of Goddess would do that? Who would follow and worship such an inconsequent Goddess? Well, certainly not the ones who had a choice, that’s for sure.
However, these pathetic creatures didn’t have a choice. Whether it be Human or Lilliputian, they were all powerless against the might of teen Sophie.

“You hear that you fuckin little cunts!” Sophie observed the terrified humans which were still kneeling and kissing the ground she stood upon. She shifted her gaze towards the wrecked Lilliputian town.
She transformed her voice to a more imperious tone.


“You ALL belong to me now and will do EX-AC-TLY what I tell you to." She emphasized the syllables. "Forever. And there is NOTHING you can do to change that. My first command as your holy Goddess is to start worshiping me. Right now. Get on your knees. Love me. Pledge your believe in me for salvation, because its the only salvation you will ever get in this life.”

Sophie was satisfied to see the humans speeding up their bow sessions like mad-fucks. They certainly didn’t want to get on Sophie’s bad side. She couldn’t see what the remaining Lilliputians were doing, but she was almost certain these dust mites were following suit, especially after the havoc and death her finger and tongue had caused.
She definitely had to have more of these Lilliputians. They were freakin awesome!

Sophie ended with a salvo of maniacally laughter. She was drunk with power. Her reign was undisputed, then her mother called for supper.

 

End Notes:

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thx for reading.
Eager to hear your thoughts ;)

Hope by Glaazius

 

 

Sophie

Slamming the door close, Sophie kicked off her high heels in some cluttery corner of her bedroom.
She plunged upon her bed, grabbed a foot and started to massage its sore spots with her flexing fingers. Sauntering all day on work has taken its toll on Sophie’s feet. All those unreasonable deadlines and snarls of Melanie didn't help either.
She craved for a nice, firm massage. Too bad no one was around here to grant her that wish. All those millions of slaves she owned, but none of them was capable of getting the job done for poor Sophie.
Not even if they would all unite together with their machinery and unleashed hell upon Sophie’s looming foot while it was casting a shadow over one of their conquered cities. A tickling sensation was everything the imprisoned Lilliputians could hope to achieve when engaging their God.
The humans however, we’re far more powerful than that. With sweet delight, she thought back of the days when she enjoyed her fun-time with them. The things she could do to them. The things they could do to her… it was simple scrumptious.
Unfortunately, she had disposed of her play-humans a long time ago and didn’t take the trouble of finding new ones.
No, she was all into Lilliputians now.
True, they weren’t able to grant her the satisfaction the humans attained, but they're just so little and helpless, with their tiny buildings and cars. The thought alone transformed her vulva in a hot moisty swimming pool instantly.
The power she held over them was just so extremely thrilling, to be able to obliterate their highest structures with just a flick of her nail or a waft of her breath. Years of plodding and building, all nullified in an instance by the hands of a mere mother of two.

She stood up from the bed and stretched her arms while rolling her neck to loosen up a bit. She let out a discharging groan.

“Suck. This. Crap. I really need something here, or I’m about to blow my own brains out.”

She posed in front of her long mirror and admired her reflection. She spun her neck and felt satisfied with the curves of her tight butt.

“To think that this baby conquered countless of hearts.” She clasped one butt-cheek.
“Pathetic males.” Sophie snorted. “Nothing but mindless-dick-followers. Women should rule. No. I should rule.” She laughed triumphantically.

"Let's see if we can find some amusement now shall we?” She perked her tight ass up to her secret oaky door at the back of the room. She seized the cold metal of the doorknob, and it made a slight squeaky noise when it swung open.
Her toes got cushioned by the soft carpet when she made her way towards the second door at the end of the gloomy hallway. Her excitement rose with every step when she anticipated to enter her sanctuary, her own secluded world on which she could outlive her fantasy. To be a God over a microscopic civilization.

Satisfied, hands on her hips, Sophie's stature loomed over a sophisticated grey network of cities, and roads carpeted all over the floor among cushions of moss-like forests and puddles of lakes and rivers.

“Whats up little Fuckers." She spat out the swear word. "Guess what. I’m bored. And need some entertainment like, right now.”

Her well formed legs crouched, and she smashed down her knee to annihilate a small settlement from existence.
With curiosity, she stretched out her index-finger and steam-rolled it over a highway all packed with commuters. Hundreds of cars got can-squashed under Sophie’s digit, leaving a canyon deep trench.

She brought her in debris covered finger to her red lips and licked off the residues.

“Nope, still bored here. You have to do better than that.”

Her asteroid-sized hand reached out and clenched up dozens of farms and houses from a nearby village, leaving a small crater behind. She lifted her hand over her head and loosened her fingers to let the crumbled structures rain all over her body and face. A few fell into her mouth, which she eagerly snacked away to her stomach. Some slid snugly between the warmth of her soft tits. And the last residue’s plummeted back to the ground after they bounced and slid off her smooth bare thigh.

Sophie gave a deep sigh when she stood up to her full height again and clapped her clothes clean.

“You guys really are atrocious when it comes to entertaining a woman. You know that right?”

She squinted at a dark corner where she saw some small settlements centered around a wrecked city. The breeding place of infidels. It was the only region of her civilization where most of its population hadn’t pledged to her, hadn’t accepted her as their God.
It would merely be childsplay to annihilate all of them right now. However, Sophie discovered that this duality of believer and non-believer only fueled the fanaticism of the former. Sophie loved it, to witness microscopic people ready to sacrifice themselves to spread fate. Some we’re even willing to kill for their Goddess.

“How about we play a game?” Her divine voice blew over the micro civilization.

“A fighting game.” She drooled, slamming her fist in her hand.

“Every city is going to assemble a team of five. Make sure they are your finest warriors because there will be a lot at stake here.” She said. With her hands on her voluptuous hips, she scrutinized every city.

“And the price… Yes, the price for the winning city.” She rubbed her hands with glee. “Beyond your wildest dreams, I assure you.”

“Oh and one more thing. Entertaining your God is mandatory! I won’t settle with anything less.” She spoke like a mistress to a sex-slave. "Steel yourselves."

After that, she left, but not before she casually placed her foot on some industrial area. A series of explosions ignited all around her invulnerable foot, which caused dozens of casualties.


Miah

With a sense of deep disgust Miah looked pensive through the window to see their God gallivanting from the room. It made the wine in her glass ripple with every step. She just couldn’t comprehend the arrogance of this woman. To destroy and kill hundreds of followers so casually. This was the way how Goddess Sophie rewarded unyielding loyalty. These actions we’re a rough display of how this woman regarded their species. Even less than dust beneath her feet.
Only fools would think that bending the knee for that slut would guarantee safety and survival. Miah knew better than that. Toys is what they we're to her. Pets. Constrained to obey and to gratify her every need.
For years and years it had been that Miah lived in this hell-hole of a flea-circus. To suffer, day in day out under the whims of a young Brobdingnagian woman who pronounced herself a living God.
As the leader of a resistance movement Miah and her people successfully achieved for years to stay untainted from the ever expanding influence of the so called 'sophieïsm'.
This walled city, which was baptized into the name of Last Hope, was their final stronghold against the unending waves of military engagements of the fanatics.
Unfortunately, the hidden canals which supplied them with fresh recruits seemed to have gone more dry with each passing day.
There we're more soldiers dying than new one getting recruited. Miah refused to believe that the end was near. She just knew that there we're more people out there. People who desperately wanted to escape from the godlike clutches of this Brobdingnagian woman.
Next to this stronghold, there we're several more splinter-groups scattered around their civilization. Groups which just like them wanted nothing more than to live in freedom again. Could it be that people had found their solace elsewhere? That they saw Last Hope as a sinking ship? Who could blame them, after all those lost battles?
But no more, the end is near.

For a sudden, she heard someone clearing his throat behind her. She knew it was Boar which was escorting someone, like she had ordered to just a while ago.

“Chain him up in the chair and leave.” She said. She stroked her long dark hair with the tip of her fingers.

Commanding impressive characters like Boar all came natural to her now. It wasn't always like that. She wasn't some fierce warrior or a brilliant tactician. She was a rather petite woman with a fragile body structure, no leadership material at first glance. It was something else which caused people to follow her, to see her as their leader and redeemer. It was her inexorable drive to be recognized as an equal, as a respected citizen of the planet with rights, no matter how small compared to anyone else.

She would never give in.

“Yes ma’am.” Boar grumbled in his low voice. “Move it. Sit down. Put your hands behind your back.”

She took one more sip of her wine and heard the jingle and jangle of clattering metal while Boar was busy to chain him up. When he was done, she heard the sound of his footsteps faint away until she only heard the ticking of the clock once more. She spun on her heels to look at the tattered face of Johnson, tied up in his chair.

“Care for a glass of merlot?” She asked

Johnson gave a simpering smile. “Would love to but my hands are all tight up.”

“That’s a pity.” She took another sip and placed the glass on her director’s desk.

“I thought I wasn’t your prisoner anymore.” Johnson asked.

“Your not.”

“So why these chains then?”

“A mere precaution.” She took a seat in her throne-like chair. It creaked when she wheeled to face her collocutor. “I heard you boys put up quite the show in the canteen this morning.”

Johnson gave a deep sigh. “Is that what this is all about? Zorban only…”

“The man single-handedly disabled four of my best men.” She lashed out.

“I told them not to touch his sandwich.”

“AND.” She continued. “Furthermore, you broke the nose of a guard while backing him up before both being tasered to the ground.”

A moment of silence followed whereby Miah and Johnson contemplated each other with a stoic face under the ticking clock.

“You both are going to fight for me, to represent our city.” She concluded.

“Look, I told you before, this is not our war, all we came to do here is…”

“Its not the war I’m talking about. You’ve heard what that wench just said, all of us did. She had put up a circus like this before a long time ago. She’s going to force us to enter an arena in a fight to the death. It shouldn’t be a surprise to you that this harlot loves blood, and she’s expecting to see a lot of it.”

“So why do you need us?”

Miah chuckled.“Well isn’t that obvious. Although I find it hard to admit, but I believe that you and Zorban’s partaking will boost our chances of success drastically, this Zorban just outclassed some of my best fighters. Additionally, I learned that you are the one that granted him his orbital fracture, so that would make you at least equal to him as a fighter. And last but not least, I rather sacrifice you guys than my own men. Remember, only one team will survive the tournament. Winning however will most likely save us from extinction by a descending cityblock-sized boot.”

“Are you out of your fucking skull? Why should we risk our lives for you? This isn’t our cause.”

“Because of this.” Miah stood up and walked to a book shelve and conjured some glass jar from within a gloomy corner among some dusty books. There was something in it. Or better yet, someone in it.
She showed it to Johnson, who responded in a shock.

“Miller! How did you… He’s shrunken!”

“Like I said. You ARE going to fight for me. You and Zorban both. We need more time.”

“More time for what?! How did you do this? What is the meaning of all of this?!”

“This...” Miah brought up the jar to her face, smiling down at a three-inch tall Miller, who stumbled due to the movement and looked up in fear upon the face of the building-sized woman in front of him.

“This is our chance of getting even with that detestable bitch.”

 

 

End Notes:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thx for reading and please let me know what you think ;)

Still alive by Glaazius

Cobra

The sound of echoing boots reverberated through the stale, musty hallway when both Zorban and Johnson were heading for the training location.
Miah didn’t only convince them to join her team in a fight to the death in one of the twisted games of the goddess, but they also had to cope with the fact that Boar was in command.
Johnson’s aversion towards that freakishly large Boar started the moment, he plunged a stock in his stomach, unprovoked.
He cherished hope for a chance of returning the favor. Unfortunately, they were stuck on the same team now and had to work together. However, that doesn’t mean he can't show him some tricks during sparring sessions.

“Foolishness blossom best in a garden of haughtiness." Zorban chewed on a piece of bubblegum. "That’s what my old man always used to say in the approach of doing something stupid.” He made a sour face and spat it against the wall when he realized its flavor was drenched.

“Your old man sounds wise.” Johnson responded. He stopped before a heavy oaken door and knocked. This was the place according to the directions they've received earlier.

Zorban chuckled. “Yeah… sounds like... Too bad the idiot tried to take on two humans with a wooden stick. Where is the wisdom in that?”

Johnson chortled. “Now we know where your sense of recklessness comes from.”

“There is a notable difference between the seemingly audacious action of a well calculated move and the game of a brainless beaver. I only take what I can handle, and I can handle a lot.”

“Like me?” Johnson asked with a crooked smile.

“Especially you.” Zorban responded

“How is your eye by the way?”

Zorban snorted. “Better than your two broken ribs that’s for sure.”

“Fuckin cock suckers." Johnson grimaced while rubbing the painful spot. “Pummel someone on the chest when he lies helpless on the floor after being tasered.”

“Are these piss-bitches gonna open up or what?” Zorban toddled restless on his feet. “For fuck sake. This has got to be the most ludicrous idea you have ever agreed on.” He scoffed. “Fighting in a bloody arena for the amusement of some sexual breeded Brobdingnag wench.”

The door squeaked open and a bald man with narrow eyes and two lines for lips stared suspicious through the slight crack. It was like the features of his face were compressed together as much as possible to make room for his shiny egg-like forehead and stubby chin.

“God!” Zorban reacted baffled with bulging eyes. “I bet even your mother refused to call you pretty. Any more of you around here? My ego could use a boost.”

The bald man furrowed even deeper than Zorban and Johnson deemed possible. He was about to retort when a meaty hand swung the door open. The imposing posture of Boar filled up the entire doorway and more. It made the quite sturdy bald guy look like a push-over.

“Get in.” Was all he grumbled.

“Step aside fuck-face.” Zorban bounced against the bald guy’s shoulder to usher himself in. Johnson followed suit. They entered a moldy room, imbued with the scent of sour sweat. In the corner, they heard a third guy ragging on a tattered punching bag. In the middle of the room lay an island of dojo mats, puzzled in nicely, no windows, only a rattling ceiling ventilator to blend the different spices of bodily fluids in one nauseating cocktail.
Boar handed them an outfit and ordered them to get dressed.

“Lets see what you guys have in store.” Boar said with a grin and invited Zorban on the mat. “Marble, show our latest acquisition what he is made of.”


Claire
Like a slipping snail, the days pass by agonizing slow when Claire wrestled her way through a week of being grounded by her mom.
This torture only got heightened due to the constant updates by her friends, who kept underscoring the cool stuff she misses out.
She took a deep sigh when she plunged on her bed and scrutinized the ceiling with a faraway look. The curly face of Kelvin floated up in her mind. She hated him more than ever now, despite the sweet revenge, she had taken on him. If only he hadn’t cheated on her than none of this never would have happened, and Ashley would still be alive.
Its not that she cared about this Ashley. She hardly the girl. It was the fact that by killing her; she totally ruined the bond with her sister, Madison, whom she loved very much.

“You killed my friend! Get out! GET! OUT!” Madison shouted, tears in her eyes.
“Your not my sister anymore! You're a monster! I don't EVER wanna see you again!”

Claire did her utmost to avoid Madison, which was quite hard seeming the fact they lived under the same roof. She kept telling herself that she did this for the sake of respecting Madison’s wish. However, deep down, she knew she did it all for herself. Claire just couldn’t bear to see the grief and pain in Madison’s eyes. It was a little too late before Claire realized how much this Ashley meant to Madison. Who was she to ruin that for her? And why was her anger so desperately aimed towards Ashley? Kelvin was the one who had double-crossed her, not Ashley. Could it be that, deep inside; she was jealous of her, about the bond she had with Madison? Claire never had something like that. It didn’t matter though. Things done cannot be undone.

“Despicable!” Her mother’s voice chimed in her head. “Is wrecking the luck of others really everything you know?" Claire received an accusatory look from her mother while she comforted a heart-broken Madison.


Anger boiled up in her veins to see her mother acting all chaste in front of Madison. Claire knew better than that. Her mother couldn’t care less about the life of a Lilliputian.
What was it again Kelvin had told her earlier?

“It got wrecked. Crushed to oblivion by the high-heel of a Brobdingnagian woman.”

Kelvin stated that her mother carelessly annihilated an entire city in his homeland by stomping it to bits.
Could it be that her mother felt the same joy like Claire had when she was attacking the city? It was like she was lingering in another state of consciousness, in full rapture. She was an unstoppable force to these dust mites. They were so incredible, infinitesimal and helpless. One touch of her finger was enough to make one of their most impressive structures crumble to grind.
Before she knew it, her hand had found his way to her vulva. She started by softly scratching the fabric of her underwear on the most sensual spot. No haste was needed. She really wanted to enjoy this.
She shuttered her eyes, images rattled by in her head of various scenes. The boxed micro-city, sprawled out in all of its glorious helplessness, all those blocks of countless of structures, filled with innumerable people, searching hopeless for ways of escape. Each and everyone of them, delivered to the whims of a plain teen-girl.

“I’m so powerful.” Claire moaned under a salvo of deep thrilling breaths. “They are all mine to play with.”

She imagined her black shiny booth crashing down on a few city blocks.

Her finger slithered and sopping its way between the glutinous hug of her vulval lips. In a slow and gentle wobbling motion, up and down, Claire forged the preamble for a monstrous orgasm. She just felt it in her whole body. Pleasure tinkles reached the outskirts of her body all the way to the tips of her toes under the symphony of violent pants and gasps.
Her mind played an incessant movie of her domination over tiny people in the most horrific and degrading manner.
Like lighting, the scenes flickered along whereby one scene kept finding its way back onto the white screen of her consciousness.
It was a scene whereby her red stiletto heels shadowed a lilliputian cityscape, like an upside-down abyss. Her massive manicured toes wiggled its crawling crowd into crave submission.
Claire ramped up the pace a bit when she caressed her swollen clit with the tip of her finger.
From every curvy corner of her body, flows of pleasure pumped their way to the core of her womanhood, ready to give ignite to an all-powerful explosive convulsion.
An intense groan escaped her mouth before she could clench a pillow to muffle her mouth. She was afraid that Madison or her mother would hear her.
Her whole body arched all spastic when she discharged the final residues of sex out of her body.

“Oh. My. God. That was the most intense finger play I EVER had. I GOT to have some tinies for myself like right now.”

 


Ralph

He used his hand as a sunscreen to squint at the horizon. A vast sandy field of nothingness was all he could see, an unending dessert. Plowing through the sand, every step felt like a thousand-pounds, the sun burned down on him relentlessly. With a slight shaking hand, he grabbed his flask and tried for the millionth time to rattle a longing drop of water on his tongue in an attempt to spray his paper dry throat. Of course, nothing came out. The flask dried out long ago. It seems like some part of his brain still had hope. It was at this point that Ralph, normally a man of principles, realized he would do anything for a drop of water. He would even kill an innocent child if that stood in the way of him and a cold bottle of water.

His mind drifted off to the invasion of his home-country, Tendaric. What imbecile he was not to heed his father’s advice, just a young fool who deemed himself invincible.
He saw giants before in his life, fought them even, the humans. They were very powerful, big as their tallest skyscrapers, with the might to cause earthquakes with the stomp of their feet and obliterate structures with a mere swing of their hands.
Yet still, these monsters weren’t invincible. The Lilliputians, tiny as they were, at least had a fighting chance against them, especially with their highly advanced weaponry.
These Brobdingnagians however, were a different story. That day was the first time in his life, he ever witnessed the sight of a real Brobdingnagian. He heard stories though, from the elders, horrible stories. He dismissed them all as nonsense. He was more than eager to proof them all wrong and be the first of his country to take down a Brobdingnagian.
Unfortunately, things worked out entirely different than expected.
This Brobdingnagian, a very beautiful woman nonetheless, was more powerful than he could ever deem possible, she annihilated an entire city of millions with a mere stomp of her high heel. And no matter what their military would have thrown at her, nothing seemed to harm her. It was the first time in his life that Ralph felt powerless and vulnerable.

Panting deeply, he plodded through the sand and tripped over his own feet and fell face first in the burning sand. He knew for a certain that he would die. He closed his eyes to surrender himself to the eternal sleep.
Promptly he heard the sound of a giggle in the far distance, a child’s giggle. With his final strength, he peeled his eyes open and saw a girl approaching, and she had a bottle of water in her hand. He had to stand up and kill this youth to steal her water. It was his only chance of survival and of completing his mission.
Unfortunately, he wasn’t able to stand up, he simple lacked the strength. Lying there, apathetic, he saw the girl approaching him fast, and it seemed like she became bigger and bigger.
This was no Lilliputian girl. She was a human. Now he knew for a certain that the end was near. He closed his eyes and hoped that death would claim him before she found him.
He slowly lost his consciousness.
The last things he experienced were the rumbles of her footsteps and some voices calling out.

“Hey I found a Lilliputian mom!”

“Let me see hon.”

“I think he’s dead.”

End Notes:

-------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
And please let me hear your thoughts.

Check out my Deviantart page!

https://www.deviantart.com/glaazius

The games by Glaazius

Madison 

With pain in her heart Madison took a long glance at her micro city, sprawled on the bedside table. Her gaze kept being pulled to one specific location, the farmhouse amidst the green hills. The place where her best friend Ashley used to live. It was like she was still there, waving at her, but Ashley was no more. 
A single tear rolled down Madison's cheek. It felt like her heart was all hollowed from inside, all joy seeped. 
Her mother did her utmost to cheer her up, said that she should hang out with her friends, do the fun stuff. 
Unfortunately, she doesn’t understand. The bond she had with Ashley was something special. In a short time, she felt more like a sister than Claire ever was. A ‘bigger’ and wiser sister, a tough girl with a smart-ass attitude, someone she looked up to, despite the fact that she was the size of a speck. 
Madison thought of her sister Claire and felt a rage pumping through her veins. How could she do something like that? She still didn’t understand why she had done it. 
 
“I swear Maddy. I just wanted to fish out my dropped bracelet. They are just so delicate.” Claire had said with feigned conviction. 

Who is she trying to fool anyway?  

Madison took a look at the formidable destruction Claire had caused in the city’s centre, a crater, big as a tennis ball, adorned in the middle of the aquarium, like a meteor impact from ancient times. It made Madison realize the immense power they held in relation to these Lilliputians. Claire achieved this carnage with the mere use of one hand. She could have destroyed the entire city if she wanted to. 
They were true forces of nature, more powerful than Gods even, able to influence almost every aspect of their lives. 
 
An angry Brobdingnagian must be so terrifying for them. Madison brooded. 
 
This was also the first-time Madison seriously started to wonder where her mother got this city from. She was always a bit vague for that matter. Madison had heard stories about the horrible things their kind had committed against both the humans and the lilliputians. 
She couldn’t understand why people would do such a thing, why to misuse your power in such a snooty way? Do they really receive joy from doing such things? 
It made Madison feel embarrassed and ashamed to be one of them. Even a sense of self-contempt wooed over her, like she was just as guilty, only for the fact of being a Brobdingnagian girl. 
 
Suddenly, her phone went off, an incoming call. She picked it up and looked at the screen, with curiosity. 
 
“A lilliputian? The number seems familiar." She swapped the screen. "Hello? Madison here.” 
 
In her consternation, she heard Kelvin’s voice. She had assumed he was dead. 
 
 
Cobra 

It was a tense atmosphere in the gloom, stone corridor below the arena where both Johnson and Zorban were preparing for their first fight in the tournament. Meanwhile, thousands upon thousands of spectators streamed in order to gain a comfortable seat to encourage their most favorable fighter. 
For days, various teams got advertised throughout whole Usophia, whereby the pro-goddess teams gained the most broadcasting time. Teams who consisted of infidels were either getting denigrated or entirely over jumped. 
No weapons were allowed in the games, just the strength of your own body and the wits of the mind to beat the enemy. Once you’ve entered the battlefield you’ll either leave as a victor or as a corpse, no mercy for the losing party, one of the strict rules of their beloved Goddess. 
Ginger Phoenix she was called by some believers. A name sprouted by the sight of her enflaming appearance back in the days when she enforced total subjugation and obedience of her micro civilization. With red boots, glossy auburn hairdo and crimson varnished finger nails, she pointed them to their knees. From that moment on the usage of the name, Sophie, was punished by death. Only God would suffice when addressing her. 
 
After a short meditation session, sitting indian-style against a wall, Johnson was pondering about his best friend, Miller. 
The last time he saw him; he was shrunken, trapped in a jar, barely taller than an action figure. 
Miah seemed disturbingly content with it, teasing and wiggling the jar while she held him in front of her beaming face. One would think that being a lilliputian herself; she would understand the feelings of despair while being played with by someone who is bigger and stronger than you, to be completely delivered at the whims of someone else. 
She had promised Johnson that she would free and enlarge him to his original size if he, and Zorban would fight for her. But what if they lose? Losing equals death. 
How was she able to shrink him in the first place? 
Johnson didn’t trust her. However, he didn’t have a choice if he wanted to save his friend. 

Peeling his eyes open, Johnson looked at Zorban, with his usual gloom face. The latter walked around, bemused, in search for water. 
He yanked some random guy at his collar. 
 
“Where is the goddamn water in this dump!?” 
 
The poor bloke, all terrified by Zorban’s angry countenance, pushed in the face, pointed to some dark dirty corner. 
Zorban shoved the guy aside, who tumbled over another, and rammed and bounced his way through other fighters and attendants to reach the corner. 
He keeled over some big wooden bucket, full of water, sloshed some in his bottle and drenched it greedy in his open mouth. Streams dripped passed his lips. 
Then, he spat it all out, sprayed it on a young fellow’s shirt who stood beside him. 
 
“What is this stuff?! Pigeon sperm?! COME HERE!” He roared with his raspy voice to the same guy who was just standing up after his fall from the push. He looked at Zorban, petrified with fear. 
 
“IF YOU DON’T COME HERE THIS..." 
 
“Its a soil-bucket.” A feminine voice suddenly squeezed in. Both Zorban and Johnson turned and saw Miah approaching, with Boar and the two other fighters in tow. 
“Its not for drinking. It's meant to cleanse yourself from the sweat, sand and blood of the fights.” 
 
"Well, we haven’t fought yet, have we?” Zorban said. “My throat's a dessert. I need some water if you want me to fight.” 
 
Miah nodded towards Marble, who grabbed a fresh, cold bottle out of a bag and threw it to Zorban. 
The latter caught it, spun it open and drank it empty in one go. 
He wept over his mouth and grinned at Marble. “I gotta tell you, real improvement that crooked nose. You should thank me for it.” 
 
Marble was about to engage Zorban, who got halted by Boar’s big meaty arm. “Leave it. Save your energy for the fight.” 
 
“That’s right lapdog. Listen to you leash-master.” Zorban said. 
 
“In all seriousness ma’am, this will never work with these guys” Boar spoke to Mya. "Especially with him.” He pointed to Zorban. 
 
“Alright listen all.” Mya soothed. “You don’t have to be friends, just...” 
 
Promptly; they heard a deep, loud horn blowing in a long tune. They all looked up, entangled. They couldn’t see what was happening upstairs, had to settle with sound only. 
 
“The first fight is about to start.” An old, nearly toothless guy announced, with a slight hissing voice. 
“You guys are up next.” 
 
The sound of low rumbles followed, vibrating through the whole arena, from the stomping feet of many. The complete crowd of nearly eighty thousand started to clap in synchronic intervals. The tension was building up. 
 
“They are welcoming the champion.” The old lad said. 
 
“Champion?” Zorban asked. 
 
The old guy nodded in all seriousness. “The Goddess’s favorite fighter, a fierce warrior, never been touched by a single stroke during battle.” 

Zorban chuckled. “My knuckles will meet with his nose before your last tooth falls out, rest assured.”

 
CHESTER STONE! CHESTER STONE! CHESTER STONE! It emanated from the throats of thousands, greeting the champion. 
 
Subsequently, after a short indistinct speech, another long deep horn was heard, and the crowd went wild. 
 
“The fight has started.” The old guy said. “Listen with care. You can follow the fight. Close your eyes.” 

Johnson did what the old man said and saw in his head images of warriors fighting each other. The course of the battle was guided by the screams and shouts of the crowd, rising to frantic heights after every smacking hit. 
It went on for a while, until the champion’s name got recited again. 
 
“Surprising outcome.” Marble grunted. 
 
The old man nodded. “You lot are up. Good luck.” 
Johnson was about to walk off when the old man grabbed him by the shoulder and looked at him with an intense gaze. 
 
“Remember, it's not about winning, nor is it about surviving. Entertain her. Entertain God. It's not merely your lives that are at stake here.” 

 
Johnson gave a grave nod and went after the others of his team, only Miah stayed behind. She looked after him with an inscrutable face. 

Johnson squinted in an attempt to protect his eyes from the stingy sun-brights gleaming from the countless floodlights pointed at them when he, and his team strutted through the arched gateway. Various cameras, manned and unmanned, swarmed all over to catch a good shot. 

They saw two corpses being dragged off, leaving a bloody trail in the sands of the battleground. 

 

Entering the sandy vastness of the fighting grounds they got greeted by a turmoil of berating and scold of a hostile crowd. Most of them were fanatics, had lost their sense of dignity a long time ago. Suffering for years under the strict rule of a sadistic Brobdingnagian woman with delusions of grandeur had broken their spirits completely. In the end, they embraced their aggressor and exalted her to the stature of a God, worshiped her, loved her even. 
Johnson felt a swell of pity for them. The poor souls totally forgot how it is to live in freedom. He couldn't blame them their behavior. After all, it was just a necessary coping style to make life somewhat bearable under miserable conditions. 
 
"I hope you realize the mercy you’ve been given!" An old hag with crooked teeth screeched at them. 
 
"Your soul is lost! It's lost!" another man with a crazy look in the face shouted. " 

 

They all ignored the insults of the masses and walked to the middle, in a straight line. 

It was only then that Johnson noticed some huge appearance in the background. 

He squinted. Abaft the grandstand, he saw a massive bright red colored, high heel, dangling up and down. It loomed threateningly over the arena. The shoe was occupied by a well manicured feminine foot and was attached to a seemingly unending smooth shin. 

There she was, the self-proclaimed God, sitting cross-legged on her throne, smiling down upon her micro-subjects. Her juicy thighs nearly ripped the delicate fabric of her cardinal colored satin dress apart when she shifted on her seat. 

The glee and delight dripped from her hungry green eyes while she scrutinized them all. 

It made Johnson realize his insignificance. He was so incredible weak and puny compared to this woman. Looking up at her, he nearly drowned in her celestial beauty, even her slender hands, folded over her knee, were arousing to watch. 

It was only colorable that people started to see her as a deity. She actually looked like one. 

 

Johnson could only hope to survive this circus and be able to save his best friend, Miller. He didn't care for his own life though. His joy for life died a long time ago, along with his wife and daughter.  

He would give his all. Live or die didn’t matter.   

 

 

 

End Notes:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many thx for reading.
Don't be a stranger ;)

Are you hiding something? by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Note: The events with Ralph happened in the past, just after Sophie's attack on Tendaric.

 

Ralph 

After a protracted, agonizing march through the unending vastness of the dessert, Ralph found himself in the clutches of a family of humans.
His body was completely dehydrated and exhausted when the tree trunk fingers of the human child picked him up, hard-handed, and dangled him upside down, by his ankle, in front of her curious blue eyes.
Ralph found that he was too tired to fight back. He couldn’t even find his strength to cup his ears while the girl nearly blew up his eardrums when she started to speak. 

“Come quick mom! He’s alive!”

“Don’t hold him like that! Give him to me.” The mother took him over in her soft hands and looked down upon him with a concerned face. 

Luckily for Ralph, the humans appeared to be good-hearted.
The’ve brought him home, patched him up, fed him and granted him his needful time of rest. He slept for almost 48 hours straight.
Next, he told them everything. From the moment, their country got invaded by a red-haired brobdingnagian woman, her carelessness when she devastated an entire city to oblivion with a stomping foot, the abduction of his hometown and all of its citizens when she snatched it up, and his futile attempt to fight and chase her in his jet. After witnessing all this havoc, death and destruction, Ralph turned into a delusion of foolhardy fury and tried to intercept her in his fighter jet, despite better judgment.
He was barely able to keep track when she strolled off, with his home town in her hands, crushing roads, forests and settlements under her mighty feet. And when she stepped into her car and drove off, his pursuit was declared fubar. Either way, Ralph kept flying, angry, tears in his eyes, until he ran out of fuel and was forced to disembark his aircraft. Parachuting down in the hot sands of the dessert, he still kept his stubborn determination to take this brobdingnagian down and plowed through the burning sun and sinking sands until he felt flat down on his face, exhausted. 

He sat cross-legged in the palm of the concerned mother when she promised him to make a report of this crime to the authorities. 

“Justice will be served. I swear. We will find your family. This is horrible, just horrible!” 

With that, she handed him over to her youngest daughter. She would look after him until the mother came back. 

“Can you dance?” The little girl asked. Her looming figure towered over the table when she keeled over with curiosity in her eyes. 

Her name was Tysha, and she had a rich mane of blond curls surrounding her adoring young innocent face. 

“Im sorry.” She quickly corrected herself. “Your probably not in the mood for that right now. Clumsy of me to ask.” 

“Its okay." Ralph replied. "Just… leave me be please.” He saw Tysha’s face sank down in sad disappointment. The girl was obviously hoping for something more of her spare-time with a real lilliputian. 

“I’ll be in the living room, to watch TV. Just call me when you need me. Okay?” 

“I will.” He saw her massive figure darting off. Every footstep caused a heavy earthquake and brought Ralph to his knees. She probably wasn’t even aware of the influence a mere footfall had on his kind.
In the distance, he promptly heard chatter illuminate from the TV in the next room.
He took his time to ponder, walking aimless circles upon the football field-sized table. He felt flooded by all kinds of emotions. Anger and rage towards the saucy brobdingnagian woman, a sense of failure because of his inadequacy to protect his people, but above all, he felt a deep taste of regret.
Regret, because of his cold attitude towards his family. Being obsessed of making a career in the air force, Ralph neglected the bond with his family, rebuffed and scolded them even, especially his father.
Would he ever see them again?
He thought of his brother Kelvin, the true hedonist, with his never-ending debauchery, and of course his kid sister Ashley, always the rebellious type. A bland smile curled his lips when he thought of her. In his head, he took a holy vow to make it up to them. 

A sudden tremble took him out of his contemplation. Someone was coming. In the living room, he still saw Tysha’s curls draped over the couch. Was the mother already back with good news? He certainly hoped so. 

“I’m home!” A feminine voice sang in glee from the hallway. 

It was then that Ralph reminded again that Tysha also had an older sister, a half-sister actually, from a former marriage of her mother. 

“Anyone here?” 

Ralph spun on his heels when the voice appeared closer and in the same room. 

“TV again huh?.” A feminine voice boomed. 

A young woman of maybe around twenty years old, sauntered in with tight packed skinny jeans wrapped around her firm butt.
Ralph had to duck out of the way when she casually jingled her car keys on the table. They were the size of a small house to him. He nearly escaped death. She opened the fridge, bent over, deep, resulting in her white thong to crawl up from under her scuffed jeans. It gave Ralph an alluring sight of her upper buttocks. She grabbed some cold bottle of juice, opened it, drank, when suddenly, her facial expression changed to a look of surprise when her eyes fell on his tiny posture. 

“What the…” The brunette placed the bottle on the counter and approached the table Ralph was standing on, very heedful.
The look in her eyes made him nervous; it was like she was up to something. Feeling threatened under her gaze, his mind raced. He quickly looked over to where Tysha was sitting. The sound of the TV blasted too loud; she would never be able to notice his voice, especially because he was so small. He turned every which way and without thinking, bolted off, as fast as he could. He planned on jumping from the edge of the table, hope to survive the fall, but he didn’t get that far. 

“Oh no you don’t!” The girl dashed forward and before Ralph knew it, he was captured, trapped in the clenched fist of the young woman while she smiled down upon him, triumphant. 

“Let go of me!” Ralph used all his might to pry loose, but her grip was too strong. 

“Tysha! Heeelp!” He screamed. It only made his feminine captor chuckle. 

The young woman slowly opened her hand, causing Ralph to roll over in her palm.
Her huge brown eyes reveled in delight when she saw the futile attempts of the tiny lilliputian to escape.
Ralph ran in panic to the verge of her hand and ceased in his track, terrified, when he realized how vertiginous high he was standing.
There was nowhere to go. He was trapped. Fighting her wasn’t an option either, he wouldn’t stand a chance against this girl. 

“Aria? Back already?” Ralph felt a glow of relief when he heard Tysha’s voice. He felt more comforted in the little girl’s hand than this Aria with her mischievous grin. 

“What's this lilli doing here?” She ignored Tysha’s question and demanded an answer for her own. 

“His name is Ralph. Mom and I found him a few days ago. He told us that a brobdingnagian wrecked his country. The poor thing.” 

“That is sad. Sad indeed.” Aria spoke with a voice like she couldn’t care less about the fate of some lilliputian. 

“I’ll borrow him.” Aria said. Ralph shook due to this troubling statement. Sitting in the palm of the girl’s hand, he looked up at her building sized face with great concern. The way she looked at him with her piercing eyes gave him the creeps. 

“I-I don’t think that’s such a good idea.” Tysha replied with uncertainty. “Mom should be back any minute now.” 

At first, being trapped in the huge, cupped hand of the giant girl, Ralph was doused in a sea of fear, unable retort.
Being the trained professional, on the other hand, who is used to all kinds of dangers, he accomplished in dig up and assimilate a deep grounded shard of courage and burst out without thinking; 

“Why don’t you listen to your sister and hand me over to her.” Ralph said with his most deepest and firm voice possible. 

He felt a great drift of strength coursing through his veins; all sprouted from his drive to save his beloved family and make everything up to them.
This Aria was just a brat. He conceived himself as no lesser than her, despite the enormous difference in size.
This gallant attitude, however, was swept away in a flash when the girl clenched his fragile, tiny body again in her powerful fist and impaled him with her seething, blue eyes. 

What did you just say?” She spat in his tiny face. 

Ralph did his utmost to wriggle and wrench in her vise like fingers. It was no use. He felt his bowels being compressed relentlessly, all squeezed like a trash compacter.
With his bones under breakable pressure, he screamed and coughed up some blood. 

“Your hurting him!” Tysha yelled. 

Aria ignored the pleas of her little sister and carried on with untamable force, causing her fist to vibrate even from the great tension.
The lips of her wicked grin stretched further, revealing even more of her perfect white teeth. She seemed to be reveling in ectasy while she watched the screams of pain gushing out of Ralph’s bloody throat. 
 
“Let him go!” Tysha started to hit her big sister with pounding fists. Aria simple pushed her aside with her other arm, causing her to stumble over a chair and hurt her knee.
Just when Ralph thought that his thorax would implode, the iron grip suddenly loosened, and he was pinched between two chunks of fingers, to dangle in front of the Aria's comely, angry face. 

  “That’s enough out of you!” She reprimanded Ralph with a snarled voice. “You cause my sister to hurt herself! Its high time for a butt-bound.”

Before he could even ponder about what the hell that meant, Ralph was stuffed in the back pocket of her super tight skinny jeans, against her juicy right ass cheek. All plastered up to his shoulders under a hermetic, breath-taking blanket of denim; Ralph was only able to move his head. He craned his neck to observe the evil grin of Aria peering down upon him from a twisted torso. 

Aaww don’t look so sad little guy. I know you like it.” She glared with a seductive voice. 
 
Ralph failed to keep his dick in dormancy. Being a man of duty, he was still a man, weak and vulnerable under the irresistible temptations of a beautiful woman, no matter how evil she was, or how much she had hurt him just a while ago. It cracked his ego, tainted his manly pride. He hated his own incompetency. 

“I’m gonna show you to my friends.” She said with glee. Ralph bounced up and down, stuck on the tight tender ass when Aria wiggled off, his desperate pleas about the fate of his family vanished in thin air. 

 

 

Claire  

She sneaked on the hush through the hallway, tensed; Claire hoped that her mother wasn’t home.
A sense of disappointment churned through her body when she heard her mother’s voice. It came from her bedroom. She seemed to be on the phone with someone. 

“Why you need me over there!” Claire heard her mother’s muffled voice. 

“I’ll just tell you the same thing I’m doing now!” 

Claire eavesdropped on the conversation. The subject appeared to relate lilliputians.
Could it be that her mother obtained the micro city in Madison’s room illegally? She had heard about people with certain exclusive privileges, usually prominent people, who were allowed to keep humans and lilli’s as pets. Her mother however, didn’t fall under that category.
To keep lilli’s without official permission is prohibited by law and severely punished.
Claire quickly darted into a dark corner when she heard her mother ending the conversation and seethed off, downstairs. She mumbled something about ‘her games’ whatever that meant.
When she heard the front door closing and the sound of a car driving off, she sneaky infiltrated her mother’s room.
She was about to go to some party with her friends, but lacked a nice, trendy pair of boots fitting her scantily-clad outfit.
In the corner, she spotted just what she was looking for.
She quickly laced the boots, afraid that her mother might reappear, when for a sudden, she noticed something in the corner of her eye.
The ever enigmatic back door in her mother’s bedroom was ajar. After all those years, Claire still didn’t know what lay beyond.
If she wanted to know, this was the moment. 

She rose up from her knelt position, hearing only the scrunch of her fresh worn leather boots and ambled toward the door.
It opened. She walked further, checking her six from time to time, out of fear for her mother.
In the gloom, she saw another door. She opened that one too. 

“What are you hiding here mom?” She said. 

Not even in her wildest dreams could she comprehend what she was looking at. A sprawled out, broadloom civilization of lilliputians.
Feeling exposed and watched; Claire quickly tried to pull down the fabric of her super short mini-skirt, to cover her long bare legs. It was no use. 

“Oh my god, how long have you guys been here?” 

Immediately, she heard faint sounds of sirens and people screaming.
Claire snickered. 

“Are you in a panic?” She asked rhetorical with a sardonic smile. 

“How about I give you something to panic about.” With an imminent look, she slowly raised her city block sized boot and hovered it over a dense part, cramped with countless of brilliant shiny skyscrapers and buzzy roads.
She felt her excitement rising along with the delirious screams of millions.

She giggled. "This is fun! Feel. My. Wrath. Looosers!” With agonizing slow speed, she lowered her boot like a platform of doom, pulverizing anything in its path. Dozens of pristine office buildings cracked open, spraying shards of glass everywhere. 

“Oh my God." She gasped, almost unable to press out the words due to the overwhelming excitement she felt.
"That was so freaking hot." Claire felt a deep urge to ravage her cunt. With her hands on her hips, she scrutinized the destruction she had caused, a curtain of pitch dark smoke drifted off, revealing a completely compressed part of town, perfectly shaped like the bottom of her boot. Minuscule fires blazed everywhere, from all sides' emergency crews thronged, with their tiny sirens wailing, commencing their rescue missions like swarming lice. 
 
"The irony." She produced a derisive laughter. "To think that I cause all this havoc with her own boot. Hilarious!" 

"You haven't seen the last of me." Claire spoke darkly to the little ones and sauntered off. 
Next to the fact that terrorizing a bunch of lilliputians was overly exciting; it also felt like an act of vengeance on her lying, sanctimonious mother. Claire wasn't stupid. She knew that this would lead to her unavoidable. Her mother would never suspect Madison of such a hideous act. She didn't care though. She didn't care about Kelvin either, who, for some reason, floated up in her mind again. 

 
"Fuck him and his cold dead sister." She snorted, walking off. She got what she came for and shifted her mind on the party at Mel's place.   

 

 

End Notes:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many thanks for reading!

Please comment!

Pushing daisies by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Thanks for your patience! And for your trouble for coming back!
Here is another chapter, it eventually grew in a quite long one too.

I have a few (positive) life-changing events coming up.
With a new job on the horizon, which is more demanding than the job I have at the moment.
Mixed with the fact that I'm on the brink of becoming a dad, which is (If I have to believe the stories) even more demanding than three full-time jobs, means I will be having less time for writing.

So I probably won't be able to update frequently like I mainly did.
But update I will!
My love for writing is too great and the love for this story even greater.
I mainly write on my phone, sitting in the train, commuting for work.
So I will still be able to do that. I only use my laptop for editing.

So please, after reading, leave some of your thoughts, its fuel for my motivation.
Thanks, have fun!

 

 

 

Claire

After her recent destructive intervention upon thousands of unsuspecting lilli’s in her mother’s secret room Claire sank down in her comfy desk chair, cross legged. She popped her laptop open and initiated a thoroughly search to learn more about the fate of these inferior beings.

Tons upon tons of pictures, sites and links she found, all regarding insignificant Lilliputians getting dealt with by colossal Brobdingnagians. Most of them were made from the perspective of the latter, whereby she saw plain old Brobs toy with fragile Lilliputian property, both kids and adults, demolishing minuscule buildings with their hands and feet, all while pure glee and joy were written on their faces.
Then she stumbled on some images, which were photographed from the lilli’s point of view.
These were in stark contrast to the former, whereby the brob pics were characterized by a mood of carelessness and enjoyment; those of the lilli’s were punctuated with scenes of horror, destruction and helplessness beneath enormous descending boots, sneakers and all-grasping hands.

One picture showed a scene of a vanquished army, in a blazing city, with dilapidated buildings, tattered cavalry and smoke, and corpses sprawled everywhere. Above it all, towered the dominant thighs and hips of a prevailing, brobdingnagian college chick over its wrecked skyline; her brazen lips emphasized with ecstasy.
Claire was surprised to see anger primarily inscribed on the faces of these defeated lilli soldiers who survived the carnage.
She expected to see mostly fear and despair. These soldiers, however, were way beyond that point Claire realized.

These lilli’s already lost everything to this girl, their home, their family and friends, even hope for tomorrow. The only thing left in their eroded hearts was hate and the yearning for vengeance.
Nevertheless, even that mission was fubar.
No matter what they threw at her, with myriad explosions dotting on her voluptuous tanned legs, no sign of harm or injury could be perceived.

“Oh my God.” Claire moaned, completely aroused by these images.

“Yes… this girl is so hot… and so dangerous.” She gasped with excitement. “Unstoppable…”

She thought back about her own carnage during recent events.
The onslaught on Madison’s micro city and the carnage of her mother’s play town.

“Yes… I too am delightfully hot and awfully dangerous.” Claire pushed out a derisive chuckle.

She imagined what it had to look like, her descending hand, a moon sized claw machine, ready to pulverize everything in its path.
She heard the pitiful screams and sirens of panic of thousands.
Her right hand slipped and squirmed under her breezy dress, meandering its way along her smooth thigh towards her underwear. Dabbing it a bit, at the level of her crotch, Claire already felt some moisture soaking through its fabric.

“Yes...” She moaned some more. “You better know it... Fear me… despair beneath my sexy high heel fuckers.” She spat out the last word with contempt.

All these images of tiny people being dominated by bigger ones caused her temperature to surge even further. It wasn’t simple the destruction of lilli property that caused it, or the display of omnipotence. No, it was the mere fear and hopeless attempts of escape by these pathetic specks that fueled her arousal.
A slight sense of guilt was felt and quickly pushed aside when Claire’s arousal peaked almost to the height of eruption by the sight of a mother, agony labeled on her face, with an infant wrapped in her arms. She zig zagged her way through throngs, evading and dodging rains of brick and tumbling structures, all under the shadow of a massive, incoming red boot from the heavens. The picture obviously didn't show how the scene ended. For Claire however, the outcome was cut and dried. Escape was impossible. The woman and her baby weren't among the living anymore.


“Claire.” She almost skyrocketed from her chair when she heard her mother’s voice, calling her name, with a demanding tune.
God, I have to stop moaning. Claire reprimanded herself.

Claire fashioned herself with haste. “What happened to your own fancied door knock policy?” She hissed, spinning on her desk chair to face her mom who stood at the doorway.

Her mother ignored the question, and her eyes spat fire when she spoke;
“Not even God herself will save you from my wrath if you told anything to anyone!” She said with a threateningly soft voice, closing the door behind.

Claire flinched by the fire she saw stinging in her mother’s eyes.
With regularity, Claire clashed hard with her mom, with high-pitched screams and shouts, back and forth, reverberating through the house like icy-awls.
Despite that, Claire never felt fear for her mom during these events, not even after her most opprobrious of insults, which got answered with interminable reprimands and reproach.
This sight, however, was something completely different; she didn’t look like some weary mother who was forced to rebuke her rebellious teen daughter for the millionth time.
Watching her mother approaching, frenzy eyed, Claire knew right away she had crossed some holy line by destroying lilliputian property in that back room.

“Speak up!” Her mother glared down upon her, hands on her denim covered, curved hips. “Does anyone knows it? Does Maddy knows it?!”

Claire’s fear gave way for anger when she heard her talking about Madison.
Claire thought back of the time when her mother acted all decent towards Madison after her attack on the boxed, lilliputian metropolis and berated her. All the while, she possessed a small country of lilliputians herself. The hypocrisy.

“Why the concern?” Claire said with a contemptuous snigger. “Scared you can't act like the chaste mother no mo… aaaaaaahh!! Your hurting me mom!” Claire shrieked all theatrical, wiggled in vain to escape her mother’s tight grip on a few locks of her glossy auburn hair.

“Does maddy knows it I asked!” She fumed in Claire’s face, yanking her hair while doing so.

Tears well up in Claire’s eyes, more so from fear than from the pain. She realized her mother meant business now.

“She knows nothing! I swear!” Claire begged, hoping this would temper her mother’s rage.

She looks up in shock at her mother’s flaming gaze, drops of tears rolling down her cheek, leaving a dark trail of mascara on Claire’s cheek.
She just couldn’t believe that this was her mother. She seemed like a totally different person, a demon almost.

“Please let me go!” Claire sobbed. “Im not lying here!”

She exhaled deep in relieve when the grip on her hair loosened and saw her mother’s demonic rage to temper a bit.

“That would be a first timer.” Her mother scorned.

“I don’t wanna see you ever near my people again. I and only I am their queen, their protector. They need me. Do I make myself clear young lady? A bit more persuasion there please.”

Claire nodded again, with more passion.

“Good. And clean up your room, it smells like tainted thai food in here.”

When her mother left, Claire quickly popped her laptop open again, clicked and browsed to log in her profile of her favored social network site and checked her most-recent post.
A picture was shown, made with her phone, of the decimated city-block in her mother’s secret room.
Claire couldn’t restrain herself and just had to make a picture of the desolation she caused upon the lilliputian city. Her teenage ego thrived on the likes and comments she received on her posts, and this post would probably sate her ego for at least two whole days before the shakes, and convulsions would sprout up from withdrawal symptoms, and she would be compelled to undertake something new.
None of this would matter if it weren’t for the fact that she accompanied the image with the line;

looks like mom stifled some feisty stuff here from her beloved daughters. Accompanied with a taunting emo.

Claire intended to delete the post right away.
Yesterday, it felt really great to sneak into her mother’s room to snuck away a pair of boots.
It felt even better when she discovered this secret room with a hidden country of lilliputians in it.
She just couldn’t resist the irresistible urge to spread some slaughter and ravage among the helpless lilli land. Temptation was just too great.
After her attack on Maddy’s city, she constantly had wet dreams about it, squirting time after time.
She had never felt more powerful in that moment.
She was just a mere skinny teen girl, but for these lilli’s she was a true Goddess of destruction.
It was simple child's play for her, to wreck havoc among their fragile lives, and they were so feeble. Nothing could challenge her immeasurable might.
She pined for more. Wanted to kill. Destroy. Dominate. To deep six them all.
In her consternation, she witnessed that the post was already viewed by dozens of people, and what’s even worse, her best friend Delyla chose to share it on her own page.

Claire muttered a string of curses.
How could she be so stupid, to post it without thinking?
She wanted to cover her tracks, but it was already too late. The post was on the brink of going viral through all of her friends and acquaintances.
She didn’t dare to think about how her mother would react if she found out.

 

Madison

Strolling through the streets of her neighborhood on a quiet friday evening Madison, suddenly leapt up when a passing car honked at her and shouted something after.
She was totally preoccupied in her personal thoughts that she forgot to watch the road before crossing.
Her mind was rigged with disturbing stories Kelvin had told her earlier, stories about her own mom.
All this time Madison was so gullible to believe that her mother gained the lilliputian city with honesty.
She hadn’t really thought about its origin, how her mother came into possession of an actual lilliputian city.
However, If someone had asked, she would probably have answered that her mother asked the lilliputians nicely if they minded living in her daughter’s bedroom.

Silly girl. Madison reprimanded herself.

Those detailed described stories Kelvin told her were irrefutable proof that mommy wasn’t all gentle and friendly like she thought. She had been pained to learn otherwise.
Still, a dupable part of her brain declared all those stories like rubbish, wanted so desperately to cherish the image of her mother as a loving and caring person.
Horrible were the things that her mother had done, the lives she ruined.
Madison just couldn't believe that her beloved mother would do such a thing.
Especially after her aghast reaction when Claire savaged the city and killed thousands. Her mother seemed so convincingly upset about it and concerned over the lilli's fate.
in her head; She heard her sister’s voice, reminding her of her naivety in regard to their mother.
Madison was also in an agonizing moral dilemma. Kelvin begged her, on behalf of all the citizens of New Oakton, to bring them to safety as soon as possible.
People live their lives, day after day, with incessantly fear for the probability of a devastating attack by the hands of either Claire or her mother, which would annihilate their city completely.
Her vow, to preserve the city's safety, which she recited to herself on her birthday, compelled her to take action. However, to abstract her own birthday present to safety, felt like betrayal to her mom.

Madison gave a deep sigh and squinted at the far distance, so she could discern the contours of dozens of sky-high office buildings, packed up in the centre of town, all plastered on an orange glowing scene of a setting sun.
She imagined her mother’s sardonic glee to loom up, enormous big, blocking out the sun, pocking buildings with a finger to sate her curiosity and playful spirit.
What would be able to withstand such might? Millions of hopes and dreams and loved ones, shattered and killed, in an instance, by the mere frolics of a passing giga giantess.
Plunging deep in these ominous thoughts caused an icy cold shiver to wriggle along Madison’s spine.
As a brobdingnagian girl, the concept of the food chain, with its exertions for survival, didn't apply to her, she stood above it all, like a human gazing down upon the death struggles in the world of insects. Madison never gave a second thought about what their actions meant to the lesser species.
That was until she had heard and witnessed the catastrophic actions of her sister and mother, which resulted, among other things, in the death of her best friend, Ashley.

Despite her puny size, she was stronger than anyone of us. Madison thought.
You rest in peace girl.

On top of all, She had even heard ominous stories about a girl, named Mackenzie, about her age, who once submitted entire countries to her capricious will and no lilliputian force could stop her.
A mere teen girl, unfetter hell, for billions!

For a sudden, Madison got jolted out of her stream of thoughts by the faint sound of a honking bus.
She looked down and in her joy saw a human-sized school bus, and its driver was waving at her.

“Hank!” Madison called out, excited.

It was the same bus driver which she accidentally tsunamied under a splash of muddy puddle water when darting home from school for her birthday present.
From that day on, Madison and Hank, the stocky, 55-year-old bus driver became sort of friends whereby they occasionally conversed with each other and Madison, sometimes, asked him for consultation about life.
She even saved his life a few times from the devilments of Brobdingnagian kids.
In her excitement and her need for comfort and wisdom, Madison quickly crouched down and wrapped her slender fingers on top of the bus’s roof. Its metal squeaked and creaked when it was lifted upward, until a tumbling Hank got greeted by Madison's beaming, youthful blue eyes, filling his entire purview.

“Your here!” Madison called out and quickly corrected herself, for she realized to temper her voice a bit for the sake of those fragile human ears. Luckily, the bus wasn’t packed with frightful tiny students.

Friendly Hank with his thick moustache gave a warm smile in return. He was already used to the somewhat rough treatment, he and his battered school bus received from the teen girl when picking them up.

“Why is it I see your mouth smile but your eyes in gloom dear Madison?” He answered with his characteristic low voice.

Madison’s curling lips quickly dried up as if she was about to cry.
The next hour they spent conversing on a bench at the park, whereby Hank sat in Madison’s palm, listening, while his bus was overturned, and resting upon her lap.

 

 

Miah

Her high heels scrapped and echoed across the stone floor when Miah ambled along her fighters through the gloom corridor below the arena.
Three rounds they survived, with still four of five fighters alive and in fighting condition. It went far better than expected.
She had to swallow her pride though, and admit that it was due to the large contribution of both Johnson and Zorban they held out for so long.
Remarkable fighters they were, each with their own style. Whereby, Johnson chose to fight on the counter and finish with brute force. Zorban just plunged into the heat, recklessly, spraying abnormal fast punches and kicks everywhere, to shatter and break kneecaps and jaws all around him.
Despite the fact she hated to be dependent on the foreign fighters. It did satisfy Miah to see that this punky green haired Zorban obviously vexed the Goddess, with his obtrusive behavior in the arena. A deep frown appeared on that impeccable, intolerable face when Zorban cracked the skull, with his footgear, of one of his opponents and shat in his open, lifeless mouth, while fuckin the eye socket of a decapitated head, all to great jubilation of its audience, who shouted their praise and even chanted his name a few times.

Tomorrow would be the day of salvation, the ending of sorrow, upon where Miah would finally be reunited again.

A bit longer. She pondered. Hold out just a bit longer Gregory.

“How about a sneak peek of your so-called master plan there.” Zorban’s voice yanked Myah out of her contemplation. He sat upon a stool, dabbing his swollen cheek with an ice bag.

Miah spun on her heels and saw the hopeful eyes of both Zorban and Johnson, eager for explanation.
Boar, her right hand, who’s cut eyebrow was getting stitched looked up at her and gave an almost indistinct nod.
Myah didn’t need his acknowledgement at all. However, it gave her some comfort to know that her most trusted officer agreed.
She didn’t have to tell them everything, just enough information to saturate their curiosity and to make sure they would still be on board.

"You've done well boys, far beyond my wildest expectation.” Miah cajoled.

“We don’t need your adulation Miah, just tell us your plan? And where is Miller? He had better be alive and well.” Johnson said, looking at her, dead serious.

Myah gave a soft inscrutable giggle. “Don’t worry, your friend is… in good hands.” She finished the sentence in a cryptic manner, while she caressed her back pocket, inconspicuous.

“Just one more battle, but remember, it's the champion your facing here, The Goddess’s favorite, so don't you dare to get all sloppy on me!”

“Believe me miss. He will be the least of your problems.” Zorban spat with his raspy voice. “Now cut the crap and tell us how you are gonna deal with that narcissistic brob wench?”

Miah chuckled in delight. “By turning her into my personal pedicure slave obviously.”

Both Zorban and Johnson were looking at her, bewildered.

“Shrink idiots! Im gonna shrink that tight ass of her so small, that she will even be less of a threat than the cooties residing on your scrotum!”

After a moment of silence, Zorban looked at Johnson and guffawed, slapping his knee.

“She can.” Johnson said with a grave voice.

Immediately, Zorban seized his laughter and varied his gaze between Johnson and Miah with a questioning look.

“I can.” Miah said, fishing out an inch tall Miller of her back pocket. He desperately dangled in front of her narrow eyes. His tiny shirt pinched between two purple pedicured nails.

“You shrunk him even further!” Johnson hopped up from his chair.

“Experimenting is necessary mister Johnson.” She answered.

Miah brushed a lock of dark hair behind her ear to take a closer look at Miller. Her eyes wrinkled when she had to smile. Hearing this minute squeak of despair emanating from such a tiny throat amused her.
She had never expected this play of power over tiny beings would be so enticing. He was totally helpless in her mighty grip. She began to fathom the indulgence these giants felt when interacting with tinies. She also saw it in the daughter’s eyes recently, who honored them, unexpectedly, with a destructive visit. The girl was really reveling it all.

The immense power. How would it feel? Miah pondered.

Her entire life, Miah had to flee and shelter below the all trampling feet of colossal sized people, called brobdingnagians, who assumed this planet belonged to them and enslaved and decimated by the billions.
Despite the fact, they shared the same DNA structure. The massive difference in size and strength exalted them to the stature of Gods, completely unassailable.

“Is that… Miller?” Zorban asked in disbelief.

Miah was eager to show them even more of their capabilities. She dropped the fluttering, inch tall Miller in her cleavage, muffling his desperate squeaks and slipped out a shrunken, handheld sized tank of her other back pocket.

“The time is near gentlemen.” Miah announced with the mini tank in the palm of her hand.

“Together, we will finally put an end to this ceaseless tendency of social stratification, whereby we, the so-called lilliputians, merely serve to fulfil the satanic, insatiable needs of those contemptible brobdingnagians.” She announced, voice punctuated with hate. "We suffered this tyranny for long enough. The moment is here to shuffle the cards of balance once more."

“Nice speech.” Zorban said, not impressed. “How are you planning to achieve that?”

“The only thing you guys need to know is that I, and a group of scientists were working on a massive other earthly rock we dug up, years ago, with some exceptional attributes. More brilliant even than sapphire, lighter than a sack of oak tree leaves. I couldn't care less though, if it weren't for the fact that we discovered, by accident, its size manipulating qualities. It was a long and bumpy path, but finally we were able to make it work. You've seen it yourself.”

“But will it work on something as immense as a brobdingnagian? I strongly doubt.” Johnson said.

“It will. Trust me.” Miah said. “Just make sure you guys stretch time long enough during the finals for us to prep everything. You don’t have to win, just buy us sufficient time.”

Both Zorban and Johnson still had their doubts.
What would a Goddess do with subjects who tried to dethrone her and fail?
It didn’t matter for Myah though. Things would be better after tomorrow no matter what.

Lets fight! by Glaazius

Sophie

A slight grin appeared on Sophie’s alluring lips when she strained her eyes to focus on the minute spectacle playing in front of her homely green eyes. Balancing on the tip of her index-finger, like an acrobat on a rope, was an inch tall skyscraper, rigged with tons of voluntary lilli’s, screaming their lungs out.
Prior to this, Sophie was fretting to much and was unable to sleep. It was at times like these whereby Sophie found solace in some old-fashioned time of play with her micro kingdom in the gloom of her back room.
Merely dressed in underwear and a sleazy shirt, which she used as pajama, Sophie plunged down next to a lilliputian city, sitting indian-style.
For a moment, she beheld the sea of sparkling, teeming lights, emanating from its countless cars and busses and trains, meander along miles long fabricated roads and tracks, amidst innumerable blocks of apartments and office-towers.
Millions upon millions were already on their knees, paying holy tribute to their beloved and enticing auburn Goddess, their savior.
Sophie’s thundering voice washed over the city, demanding entertainment from her speck slaves at once.

“I want you all… in there.” She adverted a pointy, glimmering office structure with the tip of her nail.

In the absence of indecision, throngs upon throngs of lilli’s scurried off immediately, to gorge the building until people leaked and dripped out of its windows, all to serve the holy will of God.
Satisfied, Sophie used the nail of her thumb and index-finger to pulverize concrete, pipelines and nested soil to pluck the structure from its foundation and placed it on her fore-finger.

“Like what you see?” She whispered softly, looking askance, with her intrusive green eyes.

Hearing these faint screams of agony, emanating from the little skyscraper, juggling on her finger, Sophie’s mind wandered off.

She brooded about the interrogation she received earlier. They kept asking her about the killings and possession of lilliputians, how someone had invaded a country of lilliputians, named Tendaric and how there were clear indications that Sophie had something to do with it. Sophie managed to retort it all with plausible reasons as to why it could not have been her. She had foreseen a moment like this and already had an arsenal of well thought-out arguments at the ready to babble her way out of it. She only had to be cautious to make it sound all natural, like all these accusations were overwhelming to her and came as a total surprise.
Luckily, Sophie appeared to be a good actress on occasions like this. She even feigned deep indignation, played it all out in a masterful performance, which would be Oscar-worthy. Blended with her unmatched beauty, these nervous male interrogators were soon more than happy to offer her their sincere apology for this nuisance. They even offered her an escort home, which she politely declined.

Sophie gazed at a compressed part in one of her cities, perfectly imprinted with the shape of a boot. It made her also mull over her recent confrontation with her oldest daughter, Claire, and felt a slight of guilt.

Was I too harsh on her? She pondered. The relationship with her elder daughter was never something to boast about. However, Sophie felt dismayed about her own exaggerated burst out. She still cared about Claire and loved her like the daughter she was.

Why does she have to be so quirky all the time?

Maddy on the other hand, was her precious favorite, her cuddle-bunny. Thus harder the pain when her hug felt so dutiful just yesterday, standoffish even, like she was blaming her for something. Sophie however, chose not to pry about it.
It was only normal that Madison was devastated after Claire trashed her birthday present and with it, killed her so-called best friend, Ashley. Secretly, Sophie was relieved when she heard about Ashley’s demise. At least, Madison could hang out with real people for once, instead of these dust-mites.

Sophie brought her attention back to the office structure, balancing on her fingertip.
She saw dozens of lilli’s spilling and dropping out of its windows, clenching desperately on the grooves of her finger skin and the edges of her nail, blasting screams.
Shrieks rose to shouting matches when Sophie opened her luscious lips to reveal an intimidating black hole of a throat, hemmed by a row of perfectly white teeth and clenched the building between them, playfully.
Due to the building suddenly rotating horizontal, even more lilli’s plunged and crashed through doors and glass and plasterboards and fell either on Sophie’s tongue or lower-lip.
Clamping the building, like a sugar cube between her incisors, she teased the structure with the tip of her tongue by rubbing it along the edges, invading ransacked offices and meeting-rooms with saliva dipped taste buds. Hundreds tried in vain to swim for safety.
A hot moisty breeze washed over them all when a giggle reverberated from Sophie’s deep throat.
With a quick snap of her teeth, she sundered the thing in two. The outer part fell and glued on her lower lip, until it slid down and plummeted into the canyon of her cleavage, bounced some, and crumbled apart on the softness of her left boob. The few survivors clung on it, until washed away during Sophie's morning shower the next day.
She used her tongue to maneuver the fragments and squirming bodies of the other part of the building deeper into her mouth to meet end between her grinding molars. And after a powerful clench of her jaw, She swallowed the mashed-up pile into the depths of her gullet and scrutinized her civilization once more with boredom in her eyes.

These games weren’t so excited like they used to be.
Suddenly, she felt a titillation on her right leg and looked down. Dozens of helicopters landed on her bare thigh, with countless of lilli's sprawling the vastness of her smooth skin. Probably followers whom took this chance to worship the body of their God, even if it meant their demise.
Sophie knew that among many lilliputians in her civilization, her body and especially her legs, was considered to be sacred and a pilgrimage to it was something worth dying for.
And that’s exactly what happened to them when a vexed Sophie brought her thumb down to pulverize them all on her naked, soft skin and brushed the residues off her leg to rain upon a residential area below.

“These mites scarcely entertain me lately.” Sophie said to no one particular.

In her early twenties, Sophie used to savor in her supreme domination over these inferior little life forms.
It made her forget about hard reality, where she was merely a single mother and had to work around the clock to make ends meet.
Because in here, Sophie was a true deity, invulnerable and omnipotent in the eyes of these lilli’s. Her grimly will and celestial appearance formed the foundation of their religion, firmly anchored in their collective petty culture.
Recently however, Sophie felt an emptiness in her being which couldn't get cured anymore with lilliputian playtime.
What good was it to rule over people like a God, when you're eight-year-old niece could do the same?
Sophie wanted more. She rubbed some over her new ring and took a long glance at the micro arena, her throne and the big screen and thought about the fight on the morrow.

The fun is merely about to get started. She smiled with delight.

 

Cobra

With a dreamy look, his eyes toddled along the streamlined curve of her boot, traveled across her bare leg, to climb the crimson satin of her dress, crested her healthy bosom, to end the journey in the cold stare of the eyes of God. It was like her intimidating look was pointed directly at him.

“Fuckers already act like victors.” Zorban’s raspy voice suddenly yanked Johnson out of his spellbound. Once again, he found it hard to resist the beauty of this Brobdingnagian woman, towering over them, with her voluptuous thighs, tempting shoulders and voluminous auburn locks. She just sat there, cross legged, in her province-sized throne, scrutinizing them all, with a self-complacent, boring look.
He quickly shook his head and fluttered with his eyes to bring his mind back to the arena.
He and his crew waited in the sands of the arena, among the cheering storms of the crowd. They were on the edge of fighting the final battle against the champion team. Tens of thousands roared the name of the champion when he, and the rest of his group entered the battlegrounds through the arched stone way.

CHESTER STONE! CHESTER STONE! CHESTER STONE!

Up front, ambled a stout, sturdy bald guy, with a greasy salt and pepper beard, flexing his monstrous oil rubbed muscles, kissing them, with a cheesy smile while winking to the crowd and the cameras. Girls went giddy all over the stands.
This character appeared by far the most impressive of them lot and probably the biggest threat.

“The champion is mine.” Zorban rasped, clenching his jaws and fists, eager to fight.

“Stick to the plan, remember what Miah said.” Boar warned with his grunting voice.

“I spit on your plan and that wench. Feast your eyes while I wrap this up.” And without warning, Zorban shoved Boar aside and darted forward, to plunge in the unsuspecting group, who were still occupied with their grand welcome in the arena, waving and smiling.

Seeing Zorban dusting his way through the sands like a maniac ignited a wave of roars from the crowd. It brought the champion and his crew to attention immediately. The five of them spun around and braced for Zorban’s one-man assault.
Zorban deftly slid under a swinging side kick and used his momentum to crush the kneecap of another with the heel of his boot. The guy cried out in agony.
Lying supine in the sands, Zorban quickly found himself surrounded, dodging stomping feet and kicking boots.

“Idiot!” Johnson heard Boar, smoldering in rage. Zorban’s reckless behavior made it impossible now to execute their battle plan.

“What are we gonna do boss?” Marble asked.
Boar just stood there, fumed, with clenching jaws.

“Fuck this.” Johnson said. “Lets aid him.” He darted off, to join the fray. Boar and Marble followed suit.

What followed was a royal rumble drenched with spatters of blood, hurling teeth and shouts of both exertion and pain, all nebulized under roaring heat, emitting from the throats of thousands.

“Cobra, behind you!” Zorban pointed to Johnson. He quickly head-butted the guy he was wrestling with, spun on his heels and was greeted by the sight of the champion steam rolling at him, with a loony look of blood thirst in his eyes, strand of saliva drooling from his mouth.
Johnson braced himself for the impact as the champion threw an earth-shattering punch against the arms of his block. He tumbled backward and tripped over the former guy, who was busy standing up after Johnson’s head-butt had broken his nose.
He fell down, his back scrubbing the sands. He squinted while the towering champion blocked out the artificial sun and saw him bringing up his mighty boot, ready to crunch his ribs.

“Hey no-neck!” Zorban’s voice called out when he flew by with a flying kick, impacting the champion’s torso. The latter tumbled backwards a few steps and aimed his sight directly to Zorban, who was already on him, battering him with flashes of punches and kicks, compelling him into defense-mode.
Still a bit dazzled, Johnson witnessed it all with wonderment. He was already familiar with Zorban’s superior fighting skill, but to see him circling like a whirlwind, stinging the brawny giant from all sides, going to and fro, made him realize that Zorban obviously surpassed him. He didn’t feel any envy, on the contrary. It made him feel proud. Proud to fight by his side, despite the fact he was mostly an asshole. The thought made him smile. He was unable to savor in it for too long, because another fighter was already on him. Johnson rapidly leapt up to face his aggressor.

Things swiftly bode well for them after that. Apart from Marble, who lay in the sands with a twisted neck, the three of them were still alive when Zorban finished the champion off with a dirty kick in the groin.
Johnson saw Zorban whipping away a smear of blood from his face and survey the crowd with a crazy, satisfied smirk, waiting for his well-earned gratification. But none came. No sound was heard, merely their own panting from all the exertion. Tens of thousands of eyes were looking at them, in dead silence, like the fight was still going on.
Johnson gazed up and saw the massive auburn Goddess, leaning her head on her hand, still watching them with a slight crooked grin.
Than a lone applaud was heard, not far behind them. Suddenly, it blinked to Johnson. He looked about and saw only four enemy bodies lying in the sands. Where was the fifth?
They all turned around and saw a scrawny boy on the floor, giving them a sitting-ovation, gazing at them with an arrogant look on his face.

“Who the hell is this?” Zorban rasped in confusion.

In response, the boy lazily stood up. The only cloth he wore was a white linen-trouser. Despite his lean appearance the muscle lines on his torso and abs revealed a physical well trained body. With his left hand, he combed his thick brunette manes, revealing his youthful face. He looked at them with a self-complacent smile. This pretty boy could not be older than perhaps twenty-one.
The three of them, Johnson, Zorban and Boar looked at each other with perplexity, unable to grasp this peculiar turn of events when suddenly, the crowd started to chant again, the name of the champion.

CHESTER STONE! CHESTER STONE! CHESTER STONE!

It rose from the throats of thousands upon thousands, reverberating through the arena.

“You got to be kidding me here.” Zorban said.

“I think not.” Johnson said. “Apparently, this is the champion.”

“Don’t let his appearance deceive you.” Boar grumbled.

Zorban gave a disdainful snigger. “Funny thing to hear such words coming from a pumped-up gorilla like yourself. I will handle this, like I’m doing all day.”

Johnson was about to tell Zorban to restrain himself a bit, fighting such a meager boy, but Zorban was already dashing his way for the boy, determined to finish this quick.
The boy didn’t move a muscle. He just stood there, unfazed, when he saw Zorban storming his way at him.

“The Goddess’s favorite fighter, a fierce warrior, never been touched by a single stroke during battle.” Johnson recalled the old man’s words before their first fight.

He saw Zorban approaching his target with high speed, merely a few metres off and the boy still refused to move, didn’t even take the trouble to brace himself. He would never be in time to react. Zorban raised his fist with a big grin, ready to plant it on that comely face. Just before Zorban’s knuckles were about to clench his opponent’s jaw, the latter stepped aside nifty, and in the same motion, commenced a roundhouse kick. Its heel landed with a loud clack on the back of Zorban’s head. The blend of Zorban’s punching momentum, and the force of the kick, caused him to trip over his own feet, eating a handful of bloody sand when scrunching over the floor on his belly.

“Why won’t you try again?” The boy said, combing his brunette manes with an haughty smile. “Maybe I was just lucky.”

Spitting his mouth empty of the blood and sand, Zorban stood up, deep rage swirling his eyes and stormed at the boy again with a loud roar.

 

End Notes:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thx for reading

Please comment!

What about our deal? by Glaazius

Cobra

Johnson stood there, rooted to the spot, with Boar by his side.
They both gawked at the spectacle in front of them, whereby Zorban was receiving a severe punishment from the champion.

“DON’T YOU DARE TO AID ME! I SWEAR TO GOD!” Zorban kept shouting between all the whooping, while he kept plunging into the sands, over and over again.

Chocked in an arm lock, Zorban was breathing heavily, his battered face smooching the sands, with Chester Stone’s knee lodged on his back.

“Shall I call them for you?” Chester whispered in his ear, amusement vibrating in his voice “Would you like that?” He clenched the arm lock even tighter, causing Zorban to cry out in pain.

“WOULD YOU LIKE THAT!!” Chester roared out again, spitting on his face. What followed was the horrible sound of crunching bones when Chester broke his arm.

Zorban’s cries of agony pierced Johnson’s soul to the core.
He looked up at the beautiful face of the auburn Goddess, with her impeccable skin. Plunged lazily in her throne, this spectacle clearly made her savor in an ectasy of joy, the sick wench.

At least, she is satisfied, for now. Johnson thought.

Chester’s torture was merely just starting.
He tightened Zorban's punky green hair and pummeled him, breaking some ribs while doing so.

“He’s done!” Boar grunted and took off to engage Chester.

The latter saw Boar steam-rolling at him out of the corner of his eyes and quickly treated Zorban a few more punches before kicking him to the curb and stood up. Instead of bracing for Boar’s assault, he dashed forward himself, with a battle roar, intended to meet his attacker in the middle.
Boar was at least twice the size of Chester and probably triple his weight, with those oversized muscled arms and legs. Every logical thinking person would know that a head-on collision would never end well for Chester.
Just before their clash, Johnson saw Chester leap up, supersalient, and shot his knee deftly along Boar’s grasping, tree trunk arms, to clang hard with a loud crack on Boar’s nose. The latter pirouetted, end over end, until his hulking body smacked in the sands, motionless.
Right after, Chester landed dexterous on his feet.

“Its just you and me now. Is it?” He said to Johnson, provocative, combing his brunette manes with his hand.

Johnson’s mind reeled as he took stock of the battleground. This elite fighter just ruled out the partaking of both Zorban and Boar with quite ease.
He cracked his brain for an effective strategy when his stream of thoughts got interrupted, and he suddenly heard gasps of wonderment coming from the crowd. A moment later, a massive zeppelin draped blankets of shadow over the arena when floating in.
It was carrying something what looked like a huge boulder, attached to tightened ropes of fibre and cupped in a net.
A sudden turmoil, with shouts and gunshots, snatched his attention away from his moment of amazement. He spun his neck and saw a stream of soldiers pouring through every gate, marching with discipline, encircling them, aiming their weapons at the shocked crowd.
They were Miahs; Johnson concluded. She had launched her plan into action.
A few commanding officers shouted some instructions here and there.

“Cut it lose!” He heard Miah’s voice climbing above all others.

She stood on the back of an incoming jeep, calling the shots, dust trailing behind when its wheels plowed through the sands.
The boulder plunged down to crash in the sands of the arena after it was cut lose.
A radiant bright light made Johnson squint his eyes when he looked at this mysterious boulder. Its surface seemed transparent with a cocktail of innumerable colors mixing and swimming in its core.
They reflected and alternated each other while pulsating their blinding radiance to the outside world.
An incredible energy was felt, emitting from the stone’s sheer core. It felt like an insane burst of immeasurable cosmological power was lurking in this ball, ready to ignite a big bang.
A feeling of deep disturbance crept into Johnson’s mind when he thought about a possible world-wide calamity when this stone ended up in the wrong hands.

Were Miah’s hands the wrong hands? He contemplated.

Miah leapt off the jeep, with two soldiers in tow and walked straight to the boulder, in a perky stride.

“Hand me the glove.” She commanded. Immediately, a scrawny pale looking dweeb stumbled forward, eager to serve his master, with an odd-looking object in his hands.

“J-j-just touch it and w-wait for the g-g-glow miss.” He said, handing over something what looked to be a metallic glove. "A-a-after that, the mind is c-connected."

Johnson gazed up to the continent sized auburn Goddess, looming above all in her throne, to see if she was aware of all this turmoil.
Off course she was, she had to be.
Johnson concluded, when he saw her immaculate self-complacent grin. The wench probably had access to all those cameras swarming about.
Why did she lack to act? Was it a deliberately choice to let this all play out? To accentuate her inviolability? Such arrogance.
Apparently, she wasn’t aware of the new weapon these puny lilli’s have, ready to guinea pig her with it. If this would work…

A glow of hope filled Johnson’s being when he suddenly realized what it could mean.
All this time he was primarily focused on surviving and saving his best friend Miller from the clutches of Miah.
But what if this coup actually worked? If they could possibly dethrone the auburn Goddess and shrink her down to speck size, they would finally be able to make a stand against these sadistic giants!
It had been like this since a century, from the moment his ancestors were discovered by incredible beings who gave a new meaning to the word ‘giant’.
Brobdingnagians they were called, insanely huge in size and ridiculously powerful, almost like Gods even. At first, his ancestors actually did believe they were deities, descended from the heavens as some sort of empyrean retribution for their prosperity and arrogance. Until they learned these beings were basically identical to them on dna level, only absurdly big.
Since then, his people were always on the run, vulnerable, hiding in fear, and eventually, fell prey to these greedy giants, to be tortured, killed and enslaved by them in the most degrading of ways possible.
All this grief and sorrow could end today, could give them, the so-called lilliputians, a position of worth in a world filled with predatory, gigantic similitudes.
But what if it fails? Johnson didn’t want to think about that, it would probably mean their demise by the hands of the auburn Goddess.

He watched very heedful at Miah, who was at the brink of launching a direct hit on the self-proclaimed God herself.
Putting on the metallic glove, Miah flexed her fingers some and ambled up to the immense boulder, decorating the bloody sands of the arena with its artistic show of colors and the unceasing resonance of buzzing and crackles.
It was all death silent when Miah’s boots crunched through the sands, making her way to the stone, all eyes on her. She had two armed soldiers in tow for escort.
Slowly, she reached out and touched the stone with the glove.
Immediately, a burst of energy blasted out in everyone's faces, and the mixture of thousands colors pulsated in the rock, blending franticly in a soup of glaring lambency.
Johnson saw Miah gazing up, determined, at the auburn Goddess she was about to assault. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.
This was it; Johnson thought. The next two seconds would decide not only their fate, but probably the fate of all their kind. Would they finally be able to make a stand against these godlike giants? Would it really work to shrink this satanic Goddess, who pestered them for so long, to handheld size and to feast in a long life waiting retribution?

Suddenly, Johnson saw Miah’s other hand yanking out her handgun, cocking it, aiming it at her own men. In his consternation, he saw her blowing the brains out of both her escort soldiers who stood guard right behind her, as well as the geeky scientist guy.
Johnson gawked in disbelief when their bodies plunged to the ground and their blood mingled with the sands, branching about in tiny rivers.
A brief glance in Miah's dark eyes gave Johnson somehow a clear realization that he had to act, now.
He darted off, ready to tackle Miah, to separate her from the stone, but it was already too late.
He used his arms to cover his eyes when a bright flash infiltrated his eyes.
A moment later, he collided hard against an impregnable wall. A bit dizzy, he stood up and immediately tried to locate Miah, but she was nowhere to be seen, only a huge black wall right in front of him. On closer inspection, he recognized it as a positively over-sized boot.
A feminine giggle rained down from the sky.
Before he realized what was going on he was clutched in a building sized hand, sky rocketed upwards, deposited roughly on another stretched-out hand, where he rolled and gasped, to be greeted by Miah’s billboard beaming face.

“Good morning mister Johnson.” Miah’s voice boomed in his face.

Johnson scrambled to his feet and looked about the vast plain of her palm. It appeared to be about the size of a soccer field to him now.

“What have you done?” He asked, still a bit out of breath. “You used the stone on yourself?”

Miah chuckled and rolled her eyes. “I have not done such a thing. Take a good look tough guy.” She nodded skyward.

Johnson craned his neck and saw the auburn Goddess, still sitting in her chair. She appeared even larger than before.

“You shrunk me!” He scowled.

“Bravo soldier.” Miah said sarcastically. “Your wits are quicker than I thought. Actually to be more specific, I have also shrunk the whole stadium. You should see the view from up here. It's to die for." She tittered in delight.

“You betrayed your own men!” He spat.

“I save my own men!" Miah spat back. "Sometimes sacrifices are necessary. A new era is about to start. Usophia will be under my merciful reign now.” Miah gaped up to the auburn goddess, suppliant, and called out. “I held my promise! The stone works! Give me my son back!... Give me my Gregory back!”

A loud rumble was felt when the Goddess shifted her crossed leg and placed it on the ground, ready to stand up.
Wrapped up tightly in Miah’s clutched fist, Johnson spun his neck as far as possible, in a convulsive manner, to catch a glimpse of the monolithic spectacle. The Goddess was finally about to make her move.
Standing at full height, the sight of the towering Goddess was both thrilling as dreadful. The crimson fabric of her dress draped sensually along her curvy tanned legs, while her shiny boots proclaimed their peerless power, looming imminent on the city’s background, rising heavens high.
With one hand resting on her voluptuous hip, the Goddess plucked a lock of hair behind her ear and glanced down in an edacious gaze. Subsequently, she slowly bends down in a squat position and reached out her all-grasping hand with an enormous tweezer clipped between her fingers.
With utmost prudence, the Goddess brought the pointy end of the tweezer down, approached the shrunken stadium and carefully pinched the flamboyant boulder with it.
Her facial expression changed from strained concentrated to a look punctuated with greed when she lifted it up in front of her grassy green irises.
This was apparently something the Goddess was waiting for a long time. The auburn beauty placed the stone in what seemed to be like a socket in her ring.
She flexed her fingers some while reveling in the sight of her new price.
Johnson switched his gaze towards Miah and saw her looking up at the Goddess with a mixture of both hope and anxiety. She realized too that this was the moment of truth.
Would the Goddess hold her end of the bargain? Would she hand over Miah’s son and promote her to the supreme ruler of her micro dominion?

Surfing these thoughts, the Goddess suddenly seemed to pierce them both with those stunning eyes, looking death seriously.
Johnson realized she wanted to test her new gained power first.
She lowered to her squat again and stretched out her hand, with open palm and aimed towards a small town crested on a rocky hill. Immediately, a stream of warm blue light emanated from her ring, engulfing her entire hand like an anaconda wrapping up his prey, resonance rising higher. A bright flash blinded Johnson's eyes and subsequently, the settlement, including the hill it was crested on, started to reduce in size until it was shrunk down to a pitiful appearance of his original form

Thousands of lilli’s scurried, dashed and scampered among sundered buildings and cleaved roads when the Goddess delicately uprooted the town in its entirety, to let it rest in the palm of her hand, soil dripping between her fingers.
Partly shadowed due to the immense fingers spiraling airborne all around them, the town ascended with stomach-pressing speed to face the appealing countenance of the Goddess, looming up ominous, dwarfing the now ridiculous nano-sized buildings and barely visible panicked lilli’s.
Some of her auburn colored ruffled bangs concealed the beauty lines of the crow-feet decorating the eyes of the Goddess when she smiled in delight.

Johnson’s heart sank deep by the sight of it. This already omnipotent Brobdingnagian wench deepened their sense of insignificance even further by shrinking them down until they were barely able to be perceived with the naked eye.
What could they possible hope to achieve now? She already had complete control over their lives, and now she had the power to manipulate their size even.
It simple meant more options for the Goddess to kill, torture and humiliate them.

Still clenched in the warm tight fist of Miah, Johnson craned his neck to witness the disturbing spectacle in the sky, a crouching Goddess with a shrunken town in her hand, teasing and playing with it, accompanied with derisive giggles and cynical gags.
He spun his neck and scrutinized Miah’s billboard sized face. Her once joyful expression slowly made place for disturbance and concern.
Her face spoke volumes and Johnson knew that Miah was wondering if this was a good idea after all.
She chose to make a pact with the devil herself, at the expense of her own people, hoping it would bring back her beloved son. It wouldn't surprise Johnson if this son was already dead when they forged this plot.
This blasted Sophie held all the cards now. What could possible compel her to hold her end of the deal?
This mysterious stone and its power were able to finally shed some light on their hopeless fate, to give them a fighting chance and this Miah just threw it away in a desperate attempt to save her son and the promise of becoming the supreme ruler over Usophia. What worth is the sacrifice of one if you can save many?
Still, Johnson didn’t know how he himself would respond if he could somehow bring back his wife or his daughter, no matter how slim the odds.

“Are we having fun?” The voice of the Goddess boomed promptly; voice peppered with amusement. She was scrutinizing her handheld town with glee. “Look at all these teeny-weeny buildings.” She said like a mother to her swaddled baby. “Oooh is there panic?" A mocking laughter followed when she hovered her index finger over the small town, playfully, flexing her finger, nearly scratching a few top floors from the highest of buildings.

She obviously wanted to make them believe she was about to squash them all, reaching out her finger and retreated from it, over and over again.
She nibbled her lower lip, reveling in the pandemonium she was causing to these speck people.

“Would you like to reside on my nipple? I can arrange that.” And with that, the Goddess shrunk the town once more, smaller and smaller, until it merely matched the size of a bread crumb.

“Up you go.” She carefully slid her nail under the town, scooped it up, damaging a few buildings in the process while it slowly slid and stopped against her digit.

With her other hand, she hastily teared away the cloth on her upper body, revealing her marvelous boobs in all its majesty, her nipples already rock hard, while gasping in deep arousal.
She gentle placed the town on her tender, swollen right nipple.
The grayish town contrasted with the pink-brown of her areola, making it easy to distinguish its presence. In comparison with a healthy tit of a brobdingnagian woman, lilliputian towns were already incredible minute. In its original size, the Goddess would be able to cover it entirely, to crush it out of existence with her mere boob.
Now however, it would take decades for the inhabitants to colonize the vast and juicy landscape of her curvy boob.

“I tell you what, if you manage to survive until next sunday ill let you all camp in the dark depths of my sweaty boot after a long day of work, how does that sound?” Without delay, the auburn Goddess clasped her bra back on, with the town firmly snuggled amidst its fabric and her nipple. "There you go my sweets haha." She fashioned herself a bit and stood up to her full height.

“Oh my.” She spoke to herself. “This power.” She examined her ring with wonderment. “The possibilities are practically endless.” She lowered her voice in awe, almost whispering. “I could even…. and…. and that even…” A moment of silence followed, whereby the Goddess apparently needed time to let this revelation sank in, gaping at the ring all the time, then for a sudden she exploded in a derisive, high-pitched laughter, which quickly transformed into a demonic-like guffaw, reverberating throughout her whole micro kingdom, striking profound fear into the hearts of many.

An ice-cold sensation crackled along Johnson’s spine. He swallowed deep, looking up at the auburn brobdingnagian woman, drowning deep in her drunk for power. She was so omnipotent now, even in comparison with her gigantic peers.
This realization pierced both deep fear in Johnson's soul as well appeared for some reason incredibly arousing to watch, to see a profoundly beautiful woman with godlike powers in her grasp, ready to unleash it on the world. Who could stop her now?

A great shadow interrupted his contemplation when he looked up to discover an immensely black plateau hovering over them all.
The Goddess had raised her mighty black boot and was about to crush them all to oblivion. The last thing he saw was her arrogant face, curtained with auburn locks, looking down at them with outmost contempt, like she was snuffing out a bunch of meaningless insects.

 

End Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many thanks for reading

 

Please let me hear your thoughts ;)

Seeing things in a new perspective by Glaazius

Kelvin 

“Mmm… I so wish I could let you try one of these!” Madison’s text blinked on Kelvin’s phone screen, her appetizing smacks of lips filling the air.” Mom bought them at Douglas Donuts this morning.” 

Snuggled lazily on his bed, Kelvin yanked his curtain open, took a glance through the window and saw a monolithic Madison, curled up on her bed, looming heavenly huge beyond the sloping grassy green hills and glistening skyline. It made their sprawled out metropolis appears like a child’s toy. You could really see things in perspective next to a brobdingnagian. 

 

“Uh… you might want to check your dress there Madison.” Kelvin texted back. He saw the young blond girl, eating a sugary bombed donut, creamed plenteous with milky chocolate and topped with strawberry glaze. She ate it with the greediness of a famished leopard, with wipes of chocolate face-painting the corners of her mouth, while her dress crawled up a bit to much, revealing the pale skin of her upper legs. 

“Huh?” Madison checked her dress and fashioned it reluctantly, rather enjoying another bite of her tasty donut. She was unaware of the chocolate stain she left on the baby-blue satin of her new skirt. 

Kelvin smiled, and his tangled blond hair danced with elegance when he shook his head in disbelief. This girl still had a lot to learn about the ethics of womanhood. 
 
“Say…” Kelvin started off, a bit uneasy. “Is there like… anything concrete on the table at the moment?” 
He hated to touch this topic, but he had to. Since Claire’s divine hand which disclosed from the sky, had left their proud capital in a memorial of desolation and bleakness, all of its survivors lived in deep grounded fear. Next to his little sister, Ashley, hundreds upon thousands of innocent had found their demise by the devastation the teenage Goddess left behind, forsaking the entire business district in a pile of smoking ruin. Against his will, Kelvin was bombarded to spokesman of Oakton City. His mission was simple; Convince this blond Brobdingnagian kid to bring them all to safety, before their trifling city ended up in the crunching clutches of the slaughterous sister or the power-hungry mom. 
At first, Madison seemed determined and cooperative in her aid. Much like he himself felt about it all; Kelvin could see the dejection in Madison’s eyes after Ashley’s demise by the hand of her ginger sibling. 
For days, her grievous sobbing and wailings, interspersed with swearing of rage defined the ambient noises in New Oakton. Lately, however Kelvin’s pleas seem like a mere nuisance in Madison’s ears, who constantly appear to dodge the subject. 
 
“I still have to ask Ava, a trusted friend of mine.” Madison replied, with her mouth still half-filled with powdered donut. “She can be of help. She’s only gone for the weekend with her parents at the moment. I’ll promise to give her a poke at school this Monday.” 

Jesus Madison. Thats three days. What if we don’t have three days? Kelvin pondered. 

This indifferent attitude of Madison vexed Kelvin increasingly. It was vitally important for them to be brought to safety as soon as possible. 

Kelvin dug up that awful memory the day his sibling died. He had never felt so powerless, totally inapt, to save his kid sister from Claire’s greedy grasping hand, delving its way through stories of solid concrete and hardened steel like a kid poking through floral-foam. The scorned girl killed thousands, just like that.

“That would really put my mind to ease Madison.” Kelvin tried his best to sound grateful, while, in fact, he was worried about the reaction of the crowd when he had to answer them. On an impulse, he gave them the promise that Madison would transport their city to a sanctuary within a week. That was more than two weeks ago. He was however, very grateful that no one ever found out about his slip, which ignited Claire’s rage in the first place. The only other person which knew about it, next to himself and Claire, found her demise during the latter’s assault. Despite his rage towards Claire for killing his beloved sister, Kelvin still had wet dreams about her. That delightful arrogant glare of her was somehow just too irresistible to ignore. Even during her villainous deed, while racing on his father’s salvaged bike on the freeway, Kelvin’s dick craned to attention when he watched her beautiful yet cold countenance looking down upon them with contempt. It felt like betrayal towards his murdered sister, to fantasize in a sexual manner about the person who killed her. Nevertheless, Kelvin was just too weak, just couldn’t parry his insatiable desire for those tempting curves and soft skin. 

“I’m out shopping!” Madison’s voice yanked him out of his contemplation. Her gleeful eyes of youth beamed down upon New Oakton, blotting out daylight for many when she loomed deep over the aquarium. She admired her birthday present with proud, inspecting both urban and rural areas. Sadness slumped in her eyes when her final blink shone on the wrecked business district, crushed to oblivion by the teenage hand of her auburn sibling. Kelvin thought he could discern a flash of anger adorning those hooded eyes right before her usual gleam of merriment made its recurrence once more. 

“Your all so cute in there. I love you all, very, very much.” Madison’s breath fogged the glass. She rose to her full height and looked down with a warm smile. “Dont you go anywhere. I’ll be back in a jiffy.” Despite Madison’s utmost effort to walk off like a prowling cat the ground still vibrated heavily under her brobdingnagian footfalls. 

Kelvin took a last glance at Madison who blew a kiss and a cheesy smile just before she silently closed the door. 

With Madison gone, a sense of fear befell on him once more. He felt exposed and realized they were prone to attack. Every time that country sized door swung open, the whole city came to a stop, and deep terror seeped through everyone’s veins, while they watched in anxiety if it was anyone but Madison, who came sauntering in. 

Three days Madison. Only three days. Kelvin thought. 

 

 

Melanie 

“I told you to take Princeton lane!” Melanie scowled, shifting frantically in the front passenger seat, making her glossy locks of caramel hair sway by the motion. “What am I supposed to tell the Wallenbergs huh? ‘Hey sorry I'm late for our meeting. It's because my freakin fiancee refused to listen to me?” Melanie leant back in her seat with a loud groan of frustration. 

“Just chill it Mel.” Jeff answered, honking at a hunchback old lady, crossing the street like a snail. “According to the navigation, we will only arrive two minutes late.” 

Melanie looked at him, baffled, with her mouth wide open. “Two minutes you say? Two freakin fuckin minutes?! Why am I not surprised that dark hollow skull of yours doesn’t realize the consequences of this retardation? Aaagh! This crap really creams my corn!” 

“Mel… please.” 

“Dont Mel me! I am never late. Never! The last time I was late was…” 

“…In first grade, when some numbskull ignored the traffic light and totaled your brand-new bicycle. Yea I know.” Jeff sighed. “You told that story like a million times, some of them even during sex.” 

Melanie bulged her fiery eyes in consternation. “Dont tell me you just finished my sentence? Turn left here.” 

“Mel, that’s a one-way-road!” 

“Turn! Freakin! Left here! I say!” Melanie screeched, imperiously, and sank her long fingernails in Jeffs steering hands. 

“Ah! Fuck! Okay. Okay. I will. I will.” In a swift motion, the metallic C7 vette burned rubber when Jeff gave a hard swung on the wheel, nearly grazing at a honking truck. The xenon headlights revealed merely a fraction of the dark back-alley they dove in, narrowly fenced on both sides by rows of high decayed walls, dumpsters and rusted back-exits. 

“I knew it. We are being followed.” Melanie spun her neck and checked anxiously through the back window, on and off, when she spotted two bright headlights, in the distance, rounding a bend, turning into the same alley. 

“What are you babbling about?” Jeff checked his rearview mirror. 

“I swear. That blue ramshackle Suzuki is tailing us from Mills-harbor Boulevard." 

Jeff’s military shaved head tumbled backward, deep, when he cackled boisterous. “Your being paranoid now.” 

“Jeff dont! I have a bad feeling about this. Hit the gas.” Melanie prodded. 

“Hit the…” Jeff chuckled. “Girl, I'm already driving like 70 mph. And this is a goddamn back-alley with rolling dumpsters and unclear crossings…” 

“HIT IT!” Melanie’s icy cry pierced Jeff’s eardrums. Without retort, he sank the C7’s pedal deep. It roared its way along scurried alley cats and through splashing puddles. 

“Ha! Lets see you top that. Bitch!” Melanie punched Jeff’s broad shoulder. She saw the headlights fainting more and more, unable to keep track on their sports-car. 

After this successful escape, Melanie was finally ready to lean back, comfy in her cozy seat, taking a zip of her energy-drink. She felt relieved, but she was also cracking her brain about her pursuer’s identity. What did he want? Would he be back? What if she was alone and without a sports-car next time? She just had this vague suspicion that it had to be someone she knew, someone she knew very well even. 

“Hey you noticed that flash to sugar?” Jeff suddenly asked. 

“Huh? Flash? What kind of flash?” Melanie responded, but the moment she did a warm, tingling sensation waved through her whole body, titillating her entire being. 

“You felt that too?” She asked Jeff, a bit uncertain. “WATCH OUT!” She screamed when some dark abomination, the size of a rhino suddenly plunged through their headlights, creating a horrible squeaking noise. 

Jeff swerved to avoid a collision, but saw too late another big object dooming up out of nothing, in the gloom of the alley. He lost control of the car and with screeching tires it crashed hard, air bags popping out, then, total serenity. 

Jeff groaned. “Sweetheart? Your alright?” 

Melanie groaned in return. “No Im not. What did you expect after a freakin car crash?" 

“Can you move?” Jeff asked 

“Open the door for me will ya?” Melanie massaged her temples with a grimace. 

“Im fine too sugar-pot, thanks for asking.” Jeff got out of the car, walked to Melanie’s side and opened the door. 

“Need some help?” Jeff held out a helping hand, which Melanie ignored, not treating her fiancee even the slightest attention and stood up from her seat. 

Melanie looked around and was perplexed when she saw the object where their car had run into. It was huge and oddly shaped, with curvy edges and transparent, looking like glass. She also smelled a penetrating scent of booze. Then they both saw it, a big paper tag, plastered on its transparent surface. 

“Mother Mary resting in hell, fuck me seven times.” Jeff called out. “I just fuckin crashed against a fuckin bottle of Johnny fuckin Walker!!” 

 

Melanie watched in utter disbelief and recognized it immediately. A huge bottle of red label, the size of a tour bus filled her entire purview. She gasped in awe and looked about, ashen in fear. Panic choked her when she saw a dirty dumpster, dozens of stories high, looming up threateningly just hundred metres away, with an awful looking creature perched on top of it. A fat hairy rat, big as a hippo, with nocturnal glowing eyes, pierced their way. 

“J-Jeff… w-what is happening here?” Melanie desperately vised his hand, unintentionally cracking a few phalanges with it; fear edged on her appealing face. 

After these initial shocking revelations, a timorous realization started to sink in. Miraculously, they had been shrunk, and it was more terrifying beyond anything Melanie had ever been afraid of. Everything around them looked so hugely overmastering, so daunting. All these trivial objects suddenly appear to be so disturbingly extant. Even a rusted bolt or a squashed cig presented themselves as grotesque things, which belonged on some freakish art exhibition. 

A horrible squeaking noise made Melanie to recoil. She saw the monstrous rat on the dumpster, scurry away for something. She covered her squinted eyes when she saw two bright headlights cruising their way. It was the car they thought they lost earlier. In one way or another, Melanie just knew that whoever was in that car was responsible for all of this. This blasted person in some way managed to shrink both of them and their car to toy-size and he or she would probably cherish evil intent towards them. She had to stay out of her aggressor’s hands. 

 

“Come! quick! We have to hide!” Melanie yanked an engrossed Jeff along with her to conceal themselves in some obscure corner. 

They both stood there, entangled in each other’s trembling arms, plastered against the wall, listening. 

They heard the sound of an approaching car. The engine got turned off, and the car door clacked open. Then, for a moment they heard nothing. 

He’s probably scanning the ground for us. Melanie feared in silence, holding her breath, tightly clenched into Jeff’s strong arms. 

The shuffling sound of footsteps followed, a slow gait of clacking high heels. 

“Its a freaking woman!” Melanie whispered. 

For the first time in her egocentric life, bossy Melanie felt an inni bitti scent of remorse towards the destruction and sorrow she caused to the millions upon millions of lilliputians in her life. Even this morning, whereby she leveled an entire lilliputian city of nearly five million innocent souls with her smooth tight, naked ass during morning sex with Jeff. Innumerable families, all their lives extinguished when for a sudden Melanie’s curved pale ass rose up, like a sunrise of doom, and decided this to be a good spot for wake up sex. Every single one of them served the 22-year-old business woman with her flaming blue eyes for years and saw her as their Goddess, worshiped her magnificent posture daily and this was their reward. 

Although Melanie is far from minuscule as a lilliputian at the moment, she could still imagine the horror they felt when she played with them. Being this tiny, everything was frightening, especially when a giant person was hunting them. What could she possible hope to achieve against this now towering woman? She desperately hoped to stay hidden from her evil clutches. 

She heard her clacking high heels approaching, becoming ominous louder with every step. Her final step sounded like she was just stalled around the corner. 

“Dont. Say. A word.” Jeff whispered in her ears. 

“Why are you speaking then?” Melanie snarled. 

“Is she gone? I don’t hear a thing.” Melanie asked after a couple of agonizing minutes. 

“Whatever you do sweetheart. Stay. Here.” Jeff urged. 

Melanie knew he was right, but she was just aching to find out her pursuer’s identity. She just couldn’t restrain herself and chose to make the biggest mistake in her life. 

She wrestled free from Jeff’s tight grip and ignored his pleas. 

“Just one peek. Is all I need.” She whispered to particular no one. 

She sneaked towards the corner, took one deep inhale and peeped in her cute head just around the corner. 

CRAAAAASH!!!!! 

Just merely a few metres away, Jeff’s car got totaled under a lively large high heel. A rim shot by and nearly beheaded her when it lodged itself in a soda can right beside her. 

Out of instinct, she produced a long loud scream and followed the high heel skyward with her eyes. After she traveled across the body of an apparent attractive feminine body, with immaculate ivory skin, she gaped into the riveting eyes of their predator, and her heart sank deep. 

“You…” Is all what she could bring out. She just stood there, frozen, rooted to the ground and waited until she and her fiancee got collected by the warm, covetous hand of the crouching giantess. The last thing she heard before fainting was a chuckle of triumph she had heard too often.  

 

 

End Notes:

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Please, let me hear your thoughts!

Mom and I by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

The second part with Melanie received a grammar editing from Joyce Julep.

Madison 

On a warm autumn afternoon, Madison was invited by her mother to go shopping. At first, she held it off, because she still felt some distance towards her mother since Kelvin’s revelation about all the atrocious things she had done. Was her mother really capable of reaching such cruelty? These last couple of days, however, Madison noticed that her mother searched for some rapprochement. After various subtle declines, on Madison's part, she conceded, partially due to her longing for quality time with her mother again. She missed those mother/daughter moments. 

 

Madison stroke the locks of her golden hair, flaunting it in the long facet mirror glued on the wall. She lolled about, nearby the fitting room area of a local boutique store. She waited for her mother and aimed to kill some time by admiring her reflection. She always felt somewhat insecure about her own physical appearance, and hated her top tilted nose, despite everyone calling it one of her most prominent attributes of beauty, next to her gold sunshine hair and expressive pacific-blue eyes. Madison knew she was cute, at least that’s what some boys from class are whispering about her according to her friends. 

Nevertheless, Claire just looked so awfully perfect, with those stately long legs and auburn locks, which shone lustrous like ruby. And that smile, it just wasn't fair. Just like their mother, Claire also had these wide lips, which made her whole face shine like a diamond's sparkle when she smiled. Flocks of boys fell for it, even grown men. Madison witnessed it herself. She often wondered what that smile’s limit was. It was like a super power, to gain things you craved for the easy way. Would that smile be able to put a halt to wars? Would it be capable of converting hostile armies? 
 
It would probably result in the opposite though. Madison chuckled about her own joke and pouted her lips, looking in the mirror. She tried to look as alluring as her big sister. 
 
 

“Drop the duck face cuddle-bunny,” Madison suddenly felt the gentle hand of her mother caressing her shoulder. “No daughter of mine needs cheap gimmicks to be beautiful." She playfully placed the side of her head against Madison’s, peering alongside each other at their own reflected countenances. Madison received a warm smile from her mother through the mirror. It reminded her once more how nearly identical her mother and Claire looked alike.
“God. This mirror doesn't even deserve to reflect you.” Her mother whispered in her ear. 

Madison shrugged and ambled off, not in the mood for a consolation from her mother. She weeded her way through a thick forest of frantic middle-aged women, in pursuit of scoring a bargain on happy-sales-hour. She exited the store and hit the buzzing streets. Unexpectedly, she became a spectator of a scene whereby a group of loitering youngsters were toying with a dinky toy-sized human car, blocking its escape attempts with crashing sneakers and boots. The guffaw and laughters pitched every time the car turned around and made another futile attempt to escape, until another foot crashed its path.
Madison could see that the car was occupied by a family of four. Two kids in the backseat were screaming their lungs out in horror every time they were about to get squashed under a mansion-sized sneaker or boot. Suddenly, a dog, the size of a sow-bug, leapt out of the open car window and scampered about, encircling the car, barking to protect his family against their humongous aggressors. It was a ridiculous sight. A voracious dog, the size of an insect trying to scare away a group of enormous bad hats. 

One gal, a skinny blond looking floozy with sky-high legs, scantily covered by a kaki skirt, seemed to be at the end of her ropes. She lifted up her silvery glittered boot and crashed it down, right next to the car. The yellow Toyota Aygo tumbled and rolled to its side. The dog, at first, tailed off from the descending boot. Nevertheless, brave as he was, he darted right back after and continued his barking barrage. It vexed the blond girl who was about to crouch down to reach out her hand, until Madison couldn’t restrain herself and interfered. 

“Leave them alone!” She screeched. These youngsters were significantly older than Madison, after some surprised looks and chuckles, they all ignored her again. 

A passer-by, a man with greasy long hair, witnessed it all and tried to aid Madison. 
 
“Move along old man if you value your peregrination amongst the living.” A sturdy young guy said, apparently the pack’s leader. He fiddled deftly with a butterfly knife, a glare of menace in his eyes. He made sure he scared away all unwanted passer-by’s who were even considering interference. 

The blond juvenile squatted and flicked the poor dog with the long nail of her tree trunk finger. It whined and plunged into the ground, motionless. 

“Hey?!” The girl shouted and inspected her hand. “These fuckers are shooting at me!” 

The teeny father had crawled out of the tumbled car and sprayed the content of his arm's magazine against the seemingly impregnable skin of the blond brobdingnagian girl. His minute screams of rage implied his determination to protect his wife and children against these powerful brats. The girl purely laughed at him in delight. These puny bullets were solely able to tickle her skin. 

“Now its my turn tough guy.” She said, when his pistol was empty, and he looked up at her like a frightened weasel. 

“Lets see if I can boil the rest of them out.” She considered with a frown. A burning cigarette was attached between the fingers of her other hand. With a crooked smirk, she brought down the smoldering hot tip, ready to kiss the car with it, until a sudden voice entered the stage, a feminine voice. 
 
“There was once a young non, who traveled every day on the same road to bring food and supplies for orphanage kids on a remote manor,” Madison gaped and in her consternation, saw her mother approaching, ambling on her boots. Her mother gave her a curt smile, before she continued her story, invading the circle of the baffled youngsters. These teens were totally inapt to respond properly on the queer interruption of this unknown woman. 

“To reach this place, she had to cross a perilous path through a dark forest. This area was widely known it accommodated a gang of notorious thieves,” Sophie sauntered, still in the clacking heels of her office-outfit, and stood now in the middle of the group, right in front of the young blond girl, whom she looked at intensely before picking up her story again. 

“Either way, the non still persisted in her duty, instilled by her faith in the almighty. One day, she stood face to face with these criminals. They demanded her to hand over her supplies if she wanted to pass safely. You know what she did?” 

Sophie, a few inches taller than the blond girl, looked down upon her, hands resting on her hips. Madison could see that this girl was clearly intimidated by her mother's dominant presence. She had seen those daunting, stern eyes many times before. Mostly during occasions whereby Claire tried to put her mother's authority to the test. The girl simple gawked, mouth wide open and shook her head. All of her friends were too, transfixed by Sophie’s appearance, as well as the ever growing group passers-by. 
 
“She handed over the supplies and granted them God’s blessing. Next day, when the non was on her way once more, fully supplied and all for the poor children, she faced this scum again. Afresh, they demanded her to hand over the supplies. You know what she did this time?” 

The blond girl shook her head again, in the same way a kid would do when getting reprimanded by his mother. Just before Sophie started to speak she snaffled the burning cigarette from the blond girl’s hand.

“She handed over the supplies and granted them God’s blessing. On the third day these thugs not only demanded her supplies, but wanted to have their way with her. You know what she did?”

The girl shook her head. Sophie took a deep inhale, filling her lungs with a hot, nice, burst of nicotine. Subsequently, she blew it all out, washing it over the blond girl’s face, who fluttered with her eyes.
Sophie continued. “She handed over the supplies, undressed and allowed them their pleasure. After all was done, she granted them God’s blessing. On the fourth day, same place, same time, these filthy thieves were already waiting for her, all drooling and eager for more. The young non got greeted with the same demand as the day before, furthermore, they compelled her to clean their unwashed cocks, with her tongue, if she wanted to pass safely. You know what she did?”

This time the blond girl answered. “She gave in all their demands and granted them God’s blessing.

“Wrong,” Sophie called out. Pinching away the still burning cigarette, it tumbled, end over end, in the air, until it landed on some youth’s chest, burning a hole in his brand-new blouse. He quenched it all frantic with his hands. Sophie continued. “She pulled out a 9mm Winchester and blew everyone's brain out.”

In the silence which followed, Sophie crouched down and picked up the tiny human car, gently, allowed the father to climb in her waiting hand and safely cushioned the dog, who was barely alive, and stood up. Just when Sophie was about to walk off, a voice called out. 

“Was that story supposed to be a threat?” The robust leader asked, his brushy frown shuttering most of his eyes. 

Sophie merely ignored him, walked up to Madison and handed her the lot of tiny humans. 
 
“Come with me Maddy,” Sophie said. “I’m gonna get you some ice-cream.” 
 
For a moment, Madison just stood there, trying to process it all, before she darted after her mother. 

 

 

 

Melanie 

“Gallivant, like a catwalk model, and smile. Don’t forget the smile.” Sophie said. Her scantily-clad torso loomed like a building high over the table's edge, her immaculate skin scarcely bedecked with strips of tightly-lashed leather. She pulled her glossy locks of auburn hair into a messy ponytail, wrapping some scattering rebellious strands behind her ears, and observed the scene below with great amusement. Melanie pushed away her tears and did her utmost to strain every muscle in her face into a charming smile, conjuring the cute dimples on her cheeks. She just couldn’t allow things to get messed up now, not with the lives of both her cousins and Jeff at stake. 

 
“Cleanse the area. Cleanse it now for fuck sake,” Sophie kept calling, pointing in an inviting gesture with a glare punctuated with madness to the Lilliputian settlement sprawled out on the table in the gloom of her bedroom. It all seemed so easy, like child's play. Just crush it all. Like she used to crush those dust-mites all her life. The only difference was their seeming increase of size. They appeared a lot bigger now that Sophie had shrunk her down to human size. These lilli’s were still insignificant though, and still not big enough to pose any serious threat to her, at least not without advanced weaponry that is. 
Melanie was prepared to unleash hell for these lilli’s, more than eager to save her fiancée from the horrible position Sophie had put him in. She took a swift glance at Jeff. Her heart sank deep when she saw him struggling, screaming in agony. He was all tied up, all four limbs, with strings of sewing thread, attached to four chopsticks. He hovered there helplessly above a melting, burning, scented candle, spreading an aroma of lavender. It tore her apart to see the usually undaunted Jeff in such distress, his face so taut in fear with bulging eyes while the ruthless thermic was blasting against his blistered red back. 

 
Melanie felt the minuscule structure, a modern-looking mansion, rich with brilliant windows and an arched roof, creaking heavily below the weight of her high heel. Just one small push would suffice to crash through its ceiling. 
She looked up, at Sophie’s ominous countenance, with begging puppy-eyes, knowing darn well that somewhere, among those crammed lilliputian streets and teeny structures, her shrunken cousins were teeming about. Sophie’s characteristic vile smile disappeared in an instant, transforming into an inexorable glare, colder even than death itself. 

“Crush it,” Sophie commanded, the light of the candle flickering on her green irises, giving it a sinister glow. 
 
“Please! They’re practically kids! Innocent!” Melanie blubbered. She gasped hard when she saw Sophie’s tour-bus-sized hand, lying there prone, started to move. Her fingers coiled like skin-colored, monstrous, huge snakes, with nails scratching the oaken table softly, until an ominous large fist rose up in front of Melanie. She swallowed deeply, watching Sophie’s almighty fist as if she was watching a lurking monster whose beauty nap had just been rudely interrupted. The tensed muscle and tendon lines bulging from under Sophie’s ivory skin implied the great effort she was putting in that motion, a clench of anger. It crumbled Melanie’s last line of insurgency in an instant. 
She quickly brought her foot down, pulverizing the little mansion with ease. Loud explosions of bursting glass followed when Melanie’s high heel bore through storey after storey, with countless shards spreading cuts and blood everywhere among the helpless lillis. 

 

“Continue,” Sophie’s voice boomed when Melanie hesitated a second in an attempt to spot her cousins on the turmoiled lilli-streets. She picked up her pace again, decorating the jam-packed lanes and curbs with spider web cracks, caused by her plunging heel. 

“I do exactly what you say!” Melanie’s voice pitched high. A few strings of hair glued against her salty, teary young face. She saw Sophie lowering Jeff’s body slightly, closer to the candle, raising the heat on his back to a skin-melting temperature. His blood-curdling screams drowned out the pitiful sounds of panic from the much-smaller Lilliputians seething about Melanie’s stone-grinding high heels. 

“You're dodging them on purpose.” Sophie said and fastened her self-fabricated torture device, folded her hands, and looked at Melanie. The forest-green of her eyes even more luminous than the candle. “Cleanse it.” Sophie prodded. 
Melanie wiped away her tears, taking a moment to consider. 

“I will! I will!” she screeched, when she saw Sophie rolling her green eyes in annoyance, on the verge of handling Jeff again. “Please…” Melanie raised her hands in a gesture of surrender. She closed her eyes, pushing out a long exhale. If she persisted in her defiance against Sophie, Jeff would surely die. She had to crush these insects. No mercy. 
 
Ikara and Sulice. Please. Survive this carnage. Melanie tried to push off the memory of the always-so-cheerful Ikara, wrapping her warm arms around her neck, almost strangling her out of gratitude for the birthday present she was granted. “Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!” Ikara kept stomping all frantically when she saw that it was a golden retriever puppy, sniffing and peeing in the cardboard box he was wrapped up in. “He’s like the cutest EVER aunt Mel, with fur and tail and-and wet nose and stuff!” 
 
At that moment Melanie knew she had to make a painful decision. 

“Kill him.” Melanie said, determined. 

“Come again?” Sophie asked, aghast. 

“Kill him… Kill… kill Jeff. I'm not stomping my cousins out of existence to play your wretched game.” Melanie said. 

Sophie gave a derisive chuckle. “Kill him you say? What, so you actually believe you have a say in all of this? That you can choose who dies and who doesn't?“ Sophie’s breasts jiggle-danced when she swung her head backwards, screeching a false high-pitched laughter. “You hear that Jeff? Looks like the love of your expectant wife runs disturbingly shallow. You might want to reconsider things here.” Melanie couldn’t handle the look in Jeff’s blood-sunken eyes when he spun his neck, with pleading fear emanating from them. 
 
“Don’t worry darling. I will oblige your wish.” Sophie grabbed the candle holder and raised it, stirring up the heat drastically for Jeff when the orange flame started licking his body. His screams of agony rose to a horrendous soul-piercing shriek when his whole being was swallowed by a hellish heat. The stench of scorched flesh was unbearable. However, it didn't seem to bother Sophie, whose face remained stoic. 
 
“Look at him,” Sophie commanded. “LOOK AT HIM!” Melanie raised her chin, reluctant, tears trailing her cheeks with pitch-dark mascara. A part of her died when she was forced to watch the love of her life in burning agony. Then the screaming stopped. She broke into an unruly sob, feeling guilty for this horrendous turn of events. 
 
“Cleanse it,” Sophie’s firm voice commanded, reminding Melanie of her original assignment again. 
 
“W-why… what?” Melanie called out with a shivering voice. “B-but you said that…” 

Sophie interrupted her. “I was so kind to oblige your wish to kill your fiancé. Nevertheless, that doesn’t mean exemption from your original duty. Cleanse the table.” 
 
“P-please... Sophie... No... Please don’t. I know I was harsh on you. Im-Im sorry, I mean it. Have mercy please. I-I will give you anything… My father is fat, filthy rich, you know it. Just name it and-and…” Melanie sobbed. 
 
“Crush. Them. All.” Sophie said. 

“You can't do this! You just can't! Sooner or later fate will turn against you!” Melanie felt her bowels vised together, when suddenly, Sophie’s hand shot forward, clutching a fist around her fragile body in a choke of death. Sophie’s hot caffeine breath washed over her when Melanie passed her perky red lips, to hover before her fiery green eyes. For a moment, Melanie was sucked into the depths of those eyes, and it was like she could take a gander into Sophie’s naked soul. Hate was all she saw there, deep hate. It was then that Melanie realized it was a grave mistake to choose this woman as her enemy. This Sophie was bleak and rotten to the core. And now with this power she wielded… 

 
“Fate is but a pawn on the board of life. It answers to me,” Sophie spoke gravely. 

“You're sick! You know that?!” Melanie lashed out in rage. 

“Crofters lane 306,” Melanie’s act of defiance toppled immediately when she heard Sophie saying the street name of her kid brother’s high school. “You will crush them. All. Including your cousins. Especially your cousins. You will squeeze the life out of them, both of sweet Ikara and feisty Sulice. You will watch the light in their young eyes fade away while holding them in your bare hand. If you refuse, so help you god, I will shrink that whole school, brother and cousins included, down to the size of a marble and let them all reside in my shaved lusty cunt during a dildo session.” 

 
It was then that Melanie started to pound away, wrecking destruction and havoc upon the Lilliputian settlement sprawled on the table, decimating it completely without giving it a second thought. As Melanie fulfilled her duty, her mind numb, the joyful chuckles of Sophie gradually rose to a thunderous bellow of delight. 

 

 

End Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

As always, appreciate to hear your thoughts

Impending doom by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

It's been a while since I’ve updated one of my stories.
I have not been idle, though.
I was struggling for a long time with the consideration of opening a patreon account for my own.
However, first, I wanted to see if I would be able to deliver a piece of writing on a regular basis.
I love to write, but I mostly do it on a leisurely pace, pick up the pen only when I feel like it.

My decision to open a patreon page involved two reasons;
The first is the fact that I WANT to become a better writer. And in order to become good at something, you have to do it a lot.
When I open up a patron account, whereby the possibility exist that people will actually donate their hard-earned money to me, I take it serious and will feel obliged to deliver.
The second reason is the fact that Im not a native speaker. There are still plenty of grammatical errors in my writings, and I hate it!

I reached out to some of the most talented writers in the gts community, at least; that's how I see them.
Joyce Julep and Jacksmith already scanned and edited some of my work, in a way so I can learn from it. And hopefully, in the future, I will be able to do it on my own.
That’s great and all! But its not for free ofc and I don’t have the coin to commission a grammar/technical check for every piece of writing. So this is where patron comes in.

So as of today, my patron page is open!
Take a look if you like. I took the time to write some chapters, only available for exclusive members, so when you join, you actually have something to read already. Plenty of more is on the way. 

My aim is to publish a piece of writing at least once a week. 

These last couple of months, I have been quite busy with writing. 
One of my exclusive series is actually a spin-off from Brobdingnagian birthday, involving Sophie in her younger years, relishing a good quality of toy-time with the little people. 
The other one, is a story I started last week and one where I'm quite enthusiastic about. You will follow a young boy who gets 'accidentally' shrunken in his own home. He quickly discovers that his sadistic older sister actually had a hand in this, and that he’s not the only one who’s submitted to such a frightful fate. 
This story is highly inspired by my all-time favorite movies; Honey we shrunk ourselves and Ant bully. 
My stories already posted on giantessworld and their future chapters will remain for free ofc, but as a patreon you will have days of early access to them. 
 
Well, take a look, here is the link https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

Or enjoy the read of the next chapter of Brobdingnagian birthday.
*This chapter received grammar feedback from Jacksmith.

*******

 

 

Cobra 

Johnson always clasped his glass with the same hand during a toast, his left. Beer spilled along his fingers and on the table when the upper edge of his tilted pint met with the crimson crystal wine glass of his wife. For a brief moment, its reverberating clang overruled the indistinct chatter of all the other customers, who were, like them, appreciating dinner in the local tapas bar.
An affectionate glow waved through Johnson’s veins when his sullen, dark eyes sunk into his wife’s sultry, yet penetrating gaze, hovering above her glass of wine.
It was like her chestnut watchers could illuminate even the darkest corners of Johnson’s mind to expose all his repressed memories. Nothing was safe for his wife, his Nora, and that was exactly how Johnson liked it. 

“Can I finish with this chocolate dame blanche, Dad?” he heard his daughter’s voice saying. Her dark onyx hair cascaded down her face, revealing half of it while she hunched over, studying the menu with her index finger. She always hummed some tune when she was busy with something. It was like she used the humming to prevent external stimuli from wrinkling her focus.
The presence of his wife and daughter gave Johnson a sense of peace and completeness. It was a sensation he wished would never end. Their presence and love alone were all he needed, and all he lived for.
Suddenly, all tableware started to shiver, tinkle-dancing, when a deafening roar blasted above their heads, 

the sound of various fighter-jets scouring the city at low altitude. Johnson saw other customers looking about in anxiety when sirens started to wail from diverse locations in town. Chairs screeched over the floor when people made haste in leaving the place, herding their families to the exit. Johnson wanted to do the same when the sensation of a knife plunging his heart was felt. Johnson gasped deeply with bulging eyes, when he was treated to the sight of his wife and daughter hunched flat on the table, dead, totally disemboweled on all sides.
Outdoors, all clamor broke loose when the sound of a shattering avalanche was heard. Johnson darted outside, shielded his eyes from the glare of the sun and witnessed a large building collapsing in a grand heap of rubble. Several people manifested from the veil of dust particles, whirling the pile of debris. They hobbled and coughed and shouldered each other to safety, until another bulky construction cracked loudly and toppled, littering the streets with shards and rubble, burying all doddering wanderers. 

“It’s the hand! The hand!” several people shouted, pointing to the sky. 
Johnson followed their gaze and could see a massive hand just retracting. Like a mother-ship, it hovered over the down-town area in random directions, until one of its monstrous fingers shot down, flattening half a city- block, while a thunderous laughter rained from the heavens. 
The sun was eclipsed entirely when a city-sized face loomed, making their infrastructure appear like pathetic toys. It was the cute face of a teen girl, fiddling with her voluminous auburn hair with a snigger of glee.
Thousands gaped in fearful anticipation while she nibbled her lower lip in delight. She scanned the city, cherry-picking her next target. No attention was given to the swarm of fighter-jets battering her appealing face in vain.
Johnson was about to run off, in the opposite direction, until a group of chanters came by, bending around a corner. They were singing songs of praise about Sophie, their holy Goddess. Up front, the unending procession was headed by Wade, who was dressed up like a biblical prophet. Claire’s sky-filling face asked for Johnson’s attention once more, when she made a tsking sound with her tongue, shaking her head with a disapproving frown. 
 
“You’re already too late, pissants,” her heavenly voice spoke. “Mom told me your sins are mine.” With that, Claire started to poke the city randomly, picking out skyscrapers and urban blocks alike. No place was safe, with rousing crowds and shrieks of terror reechoing everywhere when Claire’s finger of atonement swiftly turned the city in an explosive wasteland. 
The procession of faith, led by Wade, kept chanting, marching in the opposite direction of all the frenzied citizens who scurried off, away from the zones of blazing destruction, caused by Claire’s finger.
Johnson made haste and mingled in the unending flocks of panicked citizens who were all screaming and crying, pushing and shoving, tripping and getting trampled. They were all trying to escape Claire’s divine finger, which kept plummeting from the heavens, igniting all-devouring conflagrations everywhere.
For a brief moment, while Johnson was running about, evading tumbling debris by narrow margin, his eyes met Wade’s. He recognized nothing but unwavering devotion in his stare. Wade seemed ready to die in his hopeless vying to find reconciliation with the teenage daughter of his self-proclaimed God.
And that was exactly what he found, when two office towers, toppled by Claire’s fingernail, washed over him and all of his followers. 

How asinine. he thought. 

Johnson kept running and sprinting, winding by exhaustion and when he deemed himself safe, another heavenly, feminine giggle reverberated through the wrecked streets. Everyone craned his neck skywards, anxious to know who was haunting them this time.
A ridiculously massive hand, innumerable times larger even than Claire’s whole being, manifested above them, engulfing the entire city. Johnson saw that it carried an even bigger glass jar. Like a knife cutting cake, it sank through concrete and soil and captured the city in an impregnable, glass bubble.
The city was lifted upwards until it got scrutinized by a terrifying pair of huge eyes, filling the entire sky.
The pupils appeared like two humongous black holes, hovering above the city’s skyline, seemingly sucking matter into non-existence.
Engirding it all, like massive circumstellar disks, were two glaring sky-blue irises.
Their celestial perceiver seemed to enjoy what she saw when a dilation response caused her black hole pupils to expand even vaster in size. 
Johnson was awestruck by the sheer magnitude of details he could discern while gawking at her iris. It was like peering at an eye through extreme close up. Innumerable lines and shades of blue he saw, unimaginably beautiful, fusing and cross-hatching with one another, forming inexplicable patterns, while blending with dots of honey-brown here and there. The longer he gawked, the more it seemed like this planetoid-eye was a shuttering entity on its own, instead of a minute part of something incomprehensibly greater. 
Johnson flinched when the massive eyes blinked a couple of times. Structures creaked, and everyone on the streets tried to keep their footing when the city was placed on a solid surface once more.
The sky appeared like one blurry slide show, when their giant captor rose to her full height.
Due to her massive size, it was only when she took a few steps backward Johnson could see whole parts of her body, allowing him to make out its features. His heart sank deep when he recognized Madison, observing them with a triumphant smile. It was a smile that didn’t fit the image Johnson had of this gentle girl. 
 
“I’ve collected them all, Mom.” Madison’s voice boom-blasted from the heavens. “Can I keep one for myself?” 
 
Johnson goggled about, peering through the impregnable glass wall, imprisoning his city and saw an unceasing field of glinting, glass bubbles; vaster than his eyes could reach. Although they varied in size, he noticed them all containing well preserved cities. 
Suddenly, the faint sound of chanting rose up all around him. Johnson spun on his heels and in his consternation saw masses of people, ambling towards him, arms stretched out like zombies, repeating one sentence, over and over again in a great monotone. 
 
She rules all. She rules all. She rules all. 

In a matter of moments, Johnson was cornered from all sides. Panic clogged his throat and he started to shout and shove and bounce his way through the impermeable forest of grasping arms. He looked every which way. The masses didn’t seem to end. There was nowhere to go when from all sides, people clasped their bodies against his and kept chanting in his ear: 

She rules all. She rules all. She rules all.

With no way out, his instincts compelled him to plunge on his knees, and to cover his ears in a desperate attempt to wash out the unceasing chantings. Several people tumbled upon him and squirmed on top of him, suffocating him, while still finding a way to locate his ear and announce their ceaseless message. Just when it felt like his lungs were about to implode, under the weight of many, the bottom merely disappeared, and he fell down, tumbling through the air, head over heels. He landed and bounced on a bed mattress. Johnson shook his head and looked about, trying to make sense of his new surroundings. He was in someone’s room. The sight of a bra was draped over a chair and colorful flowers textured the blanket he sat on, implying he was a guest in the bedroom of a female. Right in front of him, his eyes fell on the gorgeous backside of a woman, wearing merely a black, cropped t-shirt, with a bright, red thong, drowning helplessly between her healthy buttocks. She just stood there, humming, admiring herself in a long mirror, fiddling with her waving dark-red hair. Johnson couldn’t help but to revel in the ivory skin of her curvy butt and smooth shapely legs. 

 
“Come now. Mister Johnson.” the woman whispered, without turning around. “I’ve got something to show you.”  
Johnson stood up from the bed, faltering, and shoved his way for her. 
 
“Come now. Don’t be shy.” she prodded. 
Just when Johnson stretched his hand to touch her shoulder, she spun around. 
 
“Mister Johnson!” her face beamed. Johnson tumbled backward and fell on his backside. His heart stopped when he recognized this woman. Too many times, he’d been scrutinized by those engaging, emerald eyes, both in his dreams and nightmares alike. 

The left corner of her mouth twitched slightly up, showing a glimpse of her straight white teeth. A typical trait of Sophie when she found something amusing. In this context, it implied the fact she enjoyed the recognition in Johnson’s eyes. 

 
“S-Sophie…” Johnson brought out. 
 
“I’ve got something to show you, Mister Johnson.” he saw Sophie presenting the palm of her hand. Johnson stood up and ambled up to her, totally engrossed by her enchanting appearance. 
 
“First, a kiss.” Sophie pulled her hand back and dabbed her lips with her index finger, luring him like a blossoming flower. 
Johnson shambled into Sophie’s intimate space and was immediately greeted by the strong scent of a fresh, minty perfume, road-racing his respiratory system. Sophie’s soft skin soothed his callused hand when he caressed her delicate cheek and brought up his mouth towards her spellbinding lips. 

May this kiss never end. 

The touch of her hair felt soft and lush when his fingers fiddled it, gliding along the long strands. A flavor of mint reached his taste buds when his tongue dripped against hers. “Crave me.” Sophie gasped. Her hot, agitated breath washed over his face when both their tongues performed a dance of sensuality in the moistness of their mouths. “Crave... with this.” Sophie gasped in his ear, clutching his hoisting cock, and granting his ball-sack a warm firm massage.
Her tight bubble-butt kneaded nicely beneath Johnson’s strong hand. Deep down, Johnson knew that kissing this woman was something he desperately pined for the moment his eyes landed on her. 
Suddenly, he felt something was amiss. He was starting to shrink. Rapidly. 
He saw her green watchers looking at him in jollity when he sought desperately to break free from Sophie’s lips. Nevertheless, he couldn’t. The sucking powers of her lips were just too strong. He kept shrinking and shrinking, until he ended not bigger than a crumb of bread, plastered on Sophie’s sticky lower lip. 
Two nails grabbed his shirt like a colossal claw machine.
He dangled there, frantically flailing in front of Sophie's alluring face, when Sophie opened her mouth, threatening to eat him. She clenched her jaw, producing a biting sound, and laughed at Johnson’s agitated scream of terror. 

“I still have to show you something.” Sophie said. Right below him, Sophie’s gigantic palm emerged, drifting in like a tectonic plate. 

Johnson couldn’t believe what he saw. Right there, sprawled out in her palm lay an entire super-microscopic country, dappled with dozens of grayish dots, representing its cities. A long ridge of minuscule mountains intersected east from west, with winding rivers trailing among forests and grassland, reflecting the sun-like bulb dangling from the ceiling. 

“You all belong to me now.” Sophie said. “you always did.” and with that, she let go of her grip, causing Johnson to free fall towards the nano-country, shrinking even further while doing so. Johnson flailed, screaming, sanding his vocal cords. Sophie glared down upon him like an omniscient- all-powerfull God. The ground came rushing up towards him. He braced himself for the impact and knew he was about to die, splashing his head on a bustling curb. 

“Will you cut that out!” Miah’s huge lips suddenly spat in his face. He looked about, and saw her building-sized countenance right in front of him, watching him with an angry glare. He felt her warm hand firmly clutching his small, fragile body.
It was just a dream.
Johnson panted heavily. Hot, salty drops swarmed his tattered face. 
Merely shards of my fears floating up.
 
It made Johnson recalling Wade’s ominous prophecy about Sophie.
He had an eerie gut feeling some world-wide calamity was about to befall them all and that, for reasons he didn’t know, had to make haste reaching this Madison gal, for she may be the only who could prevent it. 

 

End Notes:

----------------------------------------
Thanks for reading and let me hear your thoughts.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Trying things out. by Glaazius

Claire 

Singing along with her favorite pop song, Claire’s vocal cords produced almost the same pure vibrations as her mother. Entering her bedroom after a warm shower, she yanked off her towel, threw it in some cluttered corner and admired her naked reflection. She inspected her face, and her mouth churned in disgust. A pimple! staining her perfect skin on the forehead. 

“Oh my god! That thing looks horrible!” She said, immediately covering it with a thick layer of pimple cream, smearing it along her entire forehead. A preemptive measure in case of a possible invasion of those things. 

“That should do it.” She admired her immaculate face once more. “Ha! Looks are still on me!” 

Claire wheeled out a fresh set of underwear from the drawer and clasped them on. She donned a knee-high satin summer dress, bright yellow as the sun and subtly embellished along the edges with a pattern of baby-blue curls.

“There.” Claire said, pulling up her hair, using a hairpin and shoved on a pair of high heels. After elaborating her face with some makeup and spraying her neck with sweet-smelling cologne, she opened the door and left her bedroom to score some breakfast downstairs.

The clamor of plates and cutlery was already rattling in her ears while she descended the stairs. She hoped that it was her mother rummaging about in the kitchen. Unfortunately, it was Madison. Claire nodded to her and gave a curt smile, which Madison answered with a blank look, right before she sat down at the table to prepare breakfast.
It always went like this, whereby both girls moved about in the house under a tensed atmosphere.
Burdened by guilt due to her unprovoked attack on Madison’s city and Ashley's demise, Claire attempted a move of rapprochement with regularity, whether it be through a non-verbal gesture or a random act of kindness. Alas, things made no difference. Madison didn’t seem to notice it, or acted like she didn’t.
Claire was at the end of her tether, getting gradually more fazed with every rebuff she collected. She didn't deserve this treatment.
Claire snatched some beef from the fridge and heard Madison made a grunt of frustration. It seemed she forgot to bring along a butter knife and was about to stand up.
Claire took the shot and quickly grabbed one out of the drawer. She walked over and handed it with an amiably smile.
Madison took the knife from Claire, without looking her in the eyes and murmured something what was supposed to be a ‘thank you’.

“Still in ignoring modus, huh?” Claire said.

“What?” Madison snarled. “I said ' thank you' didn’t I?” 

Claire grabbed a chair and parked her tight butt on it, sitting right across her kid sister. Madison gawked at her, baffled, while Claire looked back with a piercing gaze. “I spat this… this… sorry word like… a million times by now. What more do you demand?” 

“You’ve not even reached 1% of that number.” Madison replied. ”and I demand nothing.” 

“ And why are you and mom like besties now?” Claire asked. “She bought you those new shoes didn’t she? Is that it, do I have to pony up some pair to be forgiven too?” 

“You dont even have the money for that and unlike you, mom does not have a hidden agenda when it comes to an act of kindness.” 

“Like, is that seriously what you believe?! you’re obviously even more naïve than I already thought.” Claire blurted. 

“If this conversation has the aim to make amends with me, you’re not doing very well.” Madison retorted 

“Okay listen, listen well. I don’t give a lousy fuck if you forgive me or not. Stay mad at me all your life if you care. Just hear me out; Those lilli’s residing in your bedroom, your precious birthday present, you think mom asked them politely if they would like to be snatched up like some toy to end up in her daughter’s bedroom?”

“Mom would never force anyone to do anything!” Madison fumed.

Claire gave a false cackle. ”She fuckin abducted them Madison! All of them! She even annihilated a whole city filled with those specks, with a mere stomp of her feet! Ask Kelvin if you don’t trust me.”

It gave Claire satisfaction to see some uncertainty in Madison’s eyes.
“Mom isn’t like that!” Madison declared, a lot less convincing now. 

“Your heart is not in your words and you know it. Judging by your reaction, I dare to say this is not the first time you thought about this.” 

Madison remained silence averting her eyes, fumbling with the knife on her plate. 

“I bet this is not even the first time you heard this story. Am I right?” Claire said. 

Madison said nothing. 

Claire sighed. “Nevermind, I know I am.” 

Claire was on the fence of revealing the presence of a small Lilliputian country in their mother’s backroom to Madison, but she held back. She could see that this revelation was already a shock for Madison. And besides, Claire wanted to have a bit of fun herself with those lilli’s. However, most of all, Claire held back out of fear for a possible retaliation from her mother if she told Madison about it.
The vivid memory of her mother’s glaring gaze still hunted her every day. 

 

Sophie 

After enjoying dinner with her daughters, Sophie told them she would be off for a few hours to do some errands.
Whereas, in fact, she was dying to try out the monstrous powers of her ring. Her entire live, Sophie enjoyed interacting with the little people. First, the humans, but more so the positively helpless Lilliputians. No other earthly experience could compare with the sheer amount of delicious power she felt while dominating them.
However, to actually shrink a brobdingnagian who was formerly equal to you in terms of size is something of an entirely different level.
A small grin accompanied the thought about recent events. Melanie’s look of shock was just enticingly amusing to watch when the flames licked Jeff’s flesh to a charred heap of exanimated ash.
Sophie had the blood of millions upon millions dripping from her hand, the lives of humans and lilliputians alike. Despite that, she never felt like a murderer. It was like killing a bunch of mindless louse.
Still, this was the first-time Sophie had actually took a brobdingnagian's life, and in a cold-blooded way no less. 

“One day, remorse is going to gnaw you up from the inside. Mark my words.” Sophie heard her mother’s voice speaking in her head.

Whiny old hag. Sophie mentally countered the invading thought. 

Unlike her father, Sophie’s mother always stood disapproving in regard her impertinent behavior towards the little people and kept wagging her tongue with tales about justice and harmony.
The only justice Sophie knew was the merciless clench of her fist in the face of insubordinate behavior.
How hard was it to obey? To just follow a simple instruction? If Melanie would have listened, Jeff would still be among the living. It was her fault and her alone.

“You hear that you dirty decadent fluzzy?!” Sophie shouted to Melanie, like she was able to hear her inner dialogue. Sophie felt her frantic kicks and screams, coming from her warm cleavage. The place where she chose to hide Melanie. “You’re the one who should repent, not me!” 

She gave a yank on the wheel, and the tires squeaked, taking a sharp curve, screeching her car towards the city's Boulevard.
Street-lights flickered along the lengthy coast, in the twilight of the heralding night, adorning the Boulevard proudly, granting it an eye-catching character.
Sophie drove past different yachts and boats, all moored, bobbing calmly in the waters of the marina below the fertile crimson and orange hues of the sinking sun.
Besides some errant screeches here and there coming from foraging seagulls, all was secluded from life, except in proximity near one large ship, at the far end of a landing pier.
A cruise ship bobbed there, largely enough to live up to the expectancies of a member of royalty. Sophie pulled over and stepped out of her car. Even while standing on a considerable distance away from it, Sophie had to crane her neck deeply to catch a glimpse of its wheelhouse, crested on top of the ship.
A sense of envy bubbled up in her stomach when Sophie heard all those rowdy snobs, enjoying the good life, having a frequent on the bottle, with clamoring laughs reverberating in the evening summer breeze. 

“Great Jehoel! Behold that gorgeous ass!” A sudden voice announced itself from behind. Sophie spun and saw a group of youngsters, ambling by, obviously all wasted by a good amount of liquor.
“and attached to a face sculptured in the very depths of our homely heaven itself.” A young lad slurred his words. His tousled hair oscillated when he walked up to her, while devouring her with his bleary red eyes, shamelessly.

“Come darling, we had better embark. Ship is about to leave.” He held out his hand with a drooling gentle smile.

“She’s not one of us Bratt.” a young girl said, parading in boots, which almost reached her crotch. “I mean, look at those H&M garbs and that old banger is probably hers too.” she ended with a high-pitched titter, almost staggering over her own feet. “Come, let's catch up with the rest.” 

“But she’s hot...” Bratt retorted. "I'm serious. You are.” he said, looking at Sophie all sincerely, before waddling off.
A salty breeze danced with Sophie's auburn air while she watched them all entering the ship. A bunch of haves, on their way to visit another exciting place in the world while the commoners had to struggle in a never-ending cycle to make ends meet.
She already felt a warm glow engulfing her hand. The stone was reacting. Desire alone seemed to be enough to wake it up. The desire to kick off her collection of shrinkees, starting with this humongous ship, including its affluent passengers. 

 

Claire
Trotting through the hallway, Claire passed the door to her mother’s bedroom and thought about the Lilliputian civilization she discovered by accident in her mother’s secret back room earlier.
Ever since that day, Claire fantasized about it during every unoccupied moment of her mind.
She felt a desperate urge to play with these specks, had a resistless impulse to blueprint the feeling of helplessness upon these diminutive souls.
Just the thought of the sheer magnitude of influence Claire had over these dust mites made her cunt bather in seeps of delectation.
She would control every aspect of their pitifull lives, able to shape their reality how she saw fit, like an omnipotent God.
Before she had laid eyes on Madison’s birthday present, Claire never gave a serious thought about the little people who roamed about upon the very same planet she lived on.
They were nothing more than a nuisance in her perspective, barely more than a bother during the busy pursuits of her teenage desires.
That was until she got acquainted with a certain Lilliputian on a more personal level. She soon realized the lives of them were more similar to each other than she could ever imagine.
Just like their kind, these lilli’s too were filled with hopes and dreams and love. Things her mother abruptly smashed to smithereens when she invaded their country, to wreck irreparable havoc and destruction, merely for the purpose of collecting a birthday present.
Why didn’t their mother just give Madison a city of her own? After all, she possessed an entire country for god sakes. Why take all the risk for discovery? 

Claire kept gawking at her mother’s door, longing, wanting desperately to behold this sophisticated micro kingdom once more.
The thought occurred to her to show this all to Madison. Claire would give up one of her toes to see their mother give explanation for a spectacle like this to Madison.
A smirk curled her lips by the thought of it. Suddenly, Claire felt the cold steel of the heck. Without noticing, her hand had somehow found the door handle on its own and clutched it.
She was about to open the door to her mother’s bedroom, but recalled her excessive rage the other day.
Claire had never been afraid of her mother up until that moment. To witness those flames spewing from her fiery eyes like a volcanic eruption was a first for her. If Claire had chosen to push her mother’s boundary just a tiny nudge at that moment… the thought alone caused the shivers to disperse all over her spine and neck.
The seed of her anger seemed bound with Madison somehow. She was always slogging to appear like the perfect mom in the latter’s eyes. Claire knew better than that. She didn’t understand why, but their mother never took trouble to misrepresent herself in Claire's eyes.
Claire watched her hand, resting on the heck and contemplated for a moment. With deep fear still embedded in her being, Claire was more than hesitant to ignite her mother’s wrath again by entering her secret micro kingdom. On the other hand, Claire had a deep loathe for her mother’s sanctimonious façade during her interactions with Madison and wished her true nature to be exposed. 

The door squeaked softly when Claire pushed it open. A strong aroma of lavender infiltrated her nostrils when she inspected her mother’s bedroom, perfect clean as ever.
She walked passed the vanity table, admired her own ambling reflection in the mirror and strode towards the back door, leading to the vulnerable Lilliputian kingdom.

End Notes:

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Let me hear your thoughts!

The new guy by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

For your information: This chapter contains only a few lines of gts stuff. Its more informative and contains the introduction of a new character.
This chapter is necessary to push the story forward. Hope you enjoy nonetheless.
Lots of gts stuff coming in the next chapters ;)

 

 

 

Gard 

Taking another bite of his doughnut, Gard Andel leafed through the documents for the umpteenth time, cracking his head when he scanned one rustling paper after the other.
Looking at the time, he decided to call it a day and closed the file, slamming it down upon some cluttered corner of his desk. The cracking sound of his chair almost drowned out Gard’s loud yawn when he leaned back to stretch out. Surprised that no comment of annoyance rose up from one of his colleagues, Gard looked about, frowning with his bushy eyebrows, and noticed he was the only one left in the office. He peeked through the window and saw that dusk was already setting in. Gard took one more glance at the file while standing up to put on his leather jacket, cursing softly when his bulging belly prevented a smooth slide of the zipper. The bold lettered name imprinted on the file's front thrilled him more than Gard cared to admit. 

SOPHIE WILKINS 

The first memory that came into mind of this woman was the interrogation he had with her a few weeks earlier. When the first report came in of this woman he was assigned to further investigate her intrusion in lilliputian affairs. Her name did have a familiar tune. He just had this profound hunch that he knew this woman. The moment his eyes found her immaculate countenance, watching him with deep contempt when he entered the interrogation room, Gard felt himself sitting again in classroom 4G of West shore high. It was for nearly two whole years whereby Gard had sat two seats behind Sophie, in the next row, during geography class at that time. He was head over heels, puppy dog in love with her, but never had the guts to make a move on her. He considered a girl with the looks of her caliber way above his league. Instead, he just chose to safely relish in the sight of her streamlined legs, crossed sensually bellow her desk, while she shifted them from one knee over the other during class. Being a boy with a great thrill for a pair of healthy feminine legs, juvenile Gard felt more than blessed when Sophie's preference for clothing was drawn heavily towards highly revealing mini-skirts. 

Gard recalled that Sophie was unfailingly jazzed about humans too. She always carried a bunch of these critters along in secret. Mostly, they were stuffed in her satchel. However, it did occur more than occasionally whereby Sophie gave them the ‘privilege’ to get acquainted with the more intimate parts of her body during class.
The envy was monstrous when Gard saw Sophie’s cupped hand placing a human between her thighs, below her desk, the moment their teacher was busy struggling with a projector in front of the classroom. Even with the lights dimmed, it was clearly seen that Sophie was getting sexually aroused, her body language spoke volumes. She had obviously instructed that little human to pleasure her down there, under the scarse flap of her skirt. Even so, Gard noticed he was clearly the only one who was seeing it. Every other classmate was staring at the radiant projector screen, all transfixed, while their teacher was babbling about oil reserves hidden under some arctic surface, clicking to one slide after the next.

Gard would give up A LOT at that moment if it was possible to change bodies with that scrawny little human working his way between Sophie’s divine legs. He would kill all of his classmates, without a second thought, if that was the condition to be that human at that moment. Gard saw Sophie’s body getting increasingly more tensed now from sexual excitement, with muscle lines appearing on her slender calf when she suddenly leapt in her chair to sat up straight.
Spreading her legs even further, in a broad letter V, with her fingers vised onto the table’s edges, Sophie was unable to withhold a deep, soft moan of pleasure when she reached her climax. Gard saw various students, who sat in close proximity to her, turning their heads, watching her in a look of annoyance. With haste, Sophie slammed her legs close, trapping the exhausted human between the warm, moisty skin of her soft thighs, and pretended earnest interest in the given subject.
All these thoughts and even more, floated up in the mere two seconds whereby Gard and Sophie looked at each other while he entered the interrogation room. He learned two things that day;

One, she apparently did not recognize him or pretended that she didn't. 

And two; After all those years, she was still able to stir things up inside of him. 

She was a number of years older now, but her haughty glare, which both intrigued and frightened him during his time on high school still spells out in the green eyes of the auburn beauty.
Being socially awkward during his time at school, a misfit, with merely one friend whose position on the popularity ladder was even way below Gard's, it felt like a personal victory when he finally managed to mingle with the socially gifted ones when he joined the police academy after graduation.
He quickly fostered his social skills, became confident, cocky even at times and rose to a smooth-talker in the presence of beautiful women.
He was beyond glad that he was able to put that abject era on high school behind him once and for all. 

That was until his life crossed paths with Sophie again, his unreachable object of desire from a distant past. The firm foundation of his male ego, carefully crafted during all those years of serving as an officer, and later on, as an inspector, crumbled in an instance when Sophie's piercing eyes met his. He had tried his best to maintain the confident attitude he always had on occasions like this, when he sat down next to his trainee and introduced himself to Sophie. He knew he was failing the moment he gave her a sheepish grin when the first sentence he spoke started with a stutter. The whole interrogation went all in favor of Sophie, with both men completely wrapped around her little finger by the end of it. 

Gard shove all these thoughts of high school and the interrogation off when he decided to take a scroll through the city's central park in the twilight summer breeze. It was a usual habit he took when the urge was there to sort things out in his head. At a time like this, the park was sparsely populated, with no one to see. He took a turn around a narrowly cut hedge to end his stroll at his favorite place in the park. A bench, beneath the lanky branches of a weeping willow. It also gave him view over a vast pond, which was encircled completely by rustling rows of trees. The sound of a barfing dog, with the shout of his apparent boss echoed in the far distance. Gard had to squint his eyes when he gawked all hypnotized to the rippling water, flickering brightly below the pumpkin hue of the setting sun. Shifting his gaze upwards, he saw the town district, popping out above the line of trees, with soaring skyscrapers, too much to count.
He had always wondered what it would be like if his hometown was attacked by a gigantic person who was able to yank whole structures free from their foundation with just a fingernail. The pandemonium would be epic. He was glad to be a Brobdingnagian himself. He would never have to experience anything like that. They were the largest beings alive on this planet. 

Bringing his thoughts back to Sophie, Gard was keen for a second chance to prove to himself that he was not the insecure boy from high school anymore. It angered him that merely the arrogant stare of Sophie seemed enough to degrade him to such a lamentable social standard again.
Good thing he still held a few strings to breathe some life in this case once more. Most colleagues advised against it, said that putting effort in lilliputian related cases would only serve him credit among the charity foundations for the lesser beings. It would never aid in his pursuits of becoming a chief inspector, which was his ambition.
Either way, Gard was committed in resolving this case. 

He summarized all leads in his head. It started all with the plea of help from a woman, a human. She stated to have found a lilliputian, a fighter pilot, who claimed that his country was attacked by a Brobdingnagian woman with dark-red hair. She deliberately annihilated one of their cities with a mere stomp of her feet and excavated their capitol. Luckily, he was able to remember all digits of her license plate when she drove off in her Susuki Swift.
This gave Gard more than he needed to track her down. The interrogation which followed led up to nothing.
Things had reached a death end at that point. Gard and his trainee did make an attempt to question some of the border personnel. They all seemed hesitant to talk, granting Gard only vague declarations, which were too useless to rely on, none of them mentioning Sophie.
It was also quite fishy no footages were available from the day Sophie had made her visit to the area. Supposedly, some major system update caused a total reset, preventing any recordings to be saved. Gard was familiar with the border patrol’s reluctant attitude towards meddlers like himself. Plowing for a meager salary made it certainly tempting for them to engage in a side business. If Gard had to believe the stories, Sophie must have paid a goodly sum to get free access to the section where dozens of lilliputian countries were sprawled out. 

Gard was about to leave the case as it is, when on one day, all headlines were filled with a plea of Knox More, CEO of Rothsea Corp, a telling company in the trading and development of artificial intelligence for digital employees.
Knox shouted out his appeal for any information, which would lead to his daughter Melanie More and her fiancée, Jeff Deeks, who happened to be missing for more than forty-eight hours. With a large amount of inspectors on the case, there was still no trace of the couple, even Jeff’s car was in the wind.
Knox More offered a sizeable reward of twenty grand to the one with the golden tip.
Gard was also assigned to the case.
Hearing the company’s name on the news Gard knew it was the exact same company where Sophie worked at.
After questioning some employees at Rothsea Corp about the missing, Gard learned quickly that this Melanie was actually Sophie’s direct supervisor and on occasion, got in each other’s hair, with Melanie’s fiancée as central point of the argue. A knowledge like this wasn't decisive enough to aim all of his arrows on Sophie regarding the missing. It was with regularity that employees and executives had a spat among themselves in large companies like this.
A few days later, the whole world stood upside down from perplexity when The Red Majestic, a massive cruise ship had vanished in thin air, along with all of its five-thousand passengers and crew members.
Gard found it a bit conspicuous that merely a few hours later a tip came in whereby someone claimed to have seen a car driving off nearby the exact landing pier where the ship went missing, with its license plate connected to that of Sophie’s.
Gard was both anxious and eager he now had a valid reason of keeping tabs on Sophie again.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Madison's sanctuary by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Claire visits her mother's secret chamber for the second time, while Madison indulges in a new project.

 

 


“Fucking rebellious cock-suckers!“ Barret lowered his one good eye, to scrutinize the faucet. He jerked the handle up and down, but no fresh cold water came pouring out. “These cock-eating bitches keep getting bolder by the day since that broad became a martyr. They took over the fuckin sewage treatment plant! Heleen, give me my rifle.”

Barret sloshed his weighty body towards the couch, plopped down, and keeled over his grease-filled belly to fit on his huntsman boots.

“Come now Barret, don’t plunge into any harebrained idea now.” His wife tried to soothe him. “Im pretty sure Patrol Force will square them away.”

“Out of my way woman! My coat. I need my coat.” Barret waggled towards the hallway, sticking his head in every dusty corner. “And where is my rifle? Get me my goddamn rifle!” 

A vase fell onto the floor, with shards littered all over the place. Then, a painting followed, drilled off a peg on the wall when another earth shacking rumble was felt.

“She’s back!” Barret shot his fists in the air. “Good lord, she’s back!” Barret said, jolly like a kid on Christmas morning. He grabbed his wife’s wrist and yanked her along to take a look outside.
Barret scanned the horizon, in search for the silver lining.

“It told you she cared for us.” Barret leered, peering at the horizon, with his wife standing next to him. “There will be hell to pay for those fuck-faces when she finds out. Mark my words.” A broad grin gave his meaty face a sinister look.
They both gazed, with bated breath, at the monumental door at a far distance from their civilization. The Brobdingnagian entrance opened with a low crumbling creak. A humongous silhouette could be seen, a feminine, becoming more visible the moment she stepped out of the shade from the hallway.
Barret’s mouth went agape, eyes strained. His wife gave a squeal when he clutched her hard in her hand, holding her in a vice grip. 

“We have to…” Barret gulped deep before he continued, “we have to leave. Now!” 

 

Claire 

Oddly enough, Claire felt more comfortable to be here than she thought she would. Her mother’s threatening voice still shelled her in the back of her mind, but it wasn’t so prominently present like it used to be. Still though, her mother could come in here any moment, so she didn’t have the luxury to linger for too long. 

She gently closed the door, spun around and looked down upon the relatively vast micro kingdom at her feet. It was only the second time in her life that she was treated with the sight of a whole lilliputian civilization. It was truly marvelous to behold, to be able to see such a relatively vast landscape from merely her own personal standpoint. It was like peering through the side window from a plane on high altitude. Claire recalled the time where she once flew in a plane and everything appeared so small from that height, all due to the angle and field of view of things.
Standing at her full height, Claire noticed that these Lilliputian infrastructures, forests, rivers and mountains were just as diminutive compared to a Brobdingnagian landscape while watching it from a plane. The only difference was that this Lilliputian landscape actually was infinitely small. They would appear bigger when you took a closer look, but they still kept insignificantly tiny. Claire took one step closer and positioned herself just before the landscape’s periphery. She folded her skirt between her legs and crouched down to take closer look. Various infinitesimal cars quickly turned around, made haste to get away from her. She noticed that this area had a rural character, containing mostly out of farms, meadows and pastures, with one long river, meandering all the way to a large city further up ahead.
It was the same city which was beset with a great calamity when Claire chose to place her boot in its urban area, vanquishing several city blocks. It felt like a great relieve at that time, a sublime way to vent her anger for the things her mother and Kelvin did to her. The experience was also very arousing. Its memory was the perfect breeding ground for some monstrous satisfactions she recently had below the blankets in her bedroom. 

She was like a God to these creatures, able to unleash fire and brimstone from the heavens with just a trivial move. Her power compared to them was phenomenal.
Claire ignored the wailing sirens and faint screeches emitting from the landscape below. Her presence had obviously launched a state of emergency throughout the whole country. Claire could not blame them, especially after her recent visit. She curled a strand of auburn hair, dangling in front of her eyes, behind her ear and scanned the landscape some more. Several cities lay in ruin, with more enormous footprints dotted here and there throughout the Lilliputian country. She even saw a statue crested on top of the biggest mountain in the landscape. It was huge, especially for Lilliputian standards. Claire concluded that it must have cost months of back-breaking labor for these lilli’s to build something like that.
If Claire’s eyes weren’t playing tricks on her, she could have sworn the statue wore a striking resemblance with her mother. In the corner of her sight, Claire noticed a slightly oversized chair standing near the corner of the room, carved from wood with a high backrest and generously cushioned with black shiny leather. It reminded her of one of those chairs reserved for royalties.

“It’s a piece of antique, belonging to our family heritage.” A familiar voice cut through the air. Claire anxiously checked over her shoulder, and saw her mother standing in the doorjamb. Her heart pounded like a herd wild bulls. 

“I patched it up and kept it here for preservation.” Her mother came standing next to her, placing her hands on her hips to observe the Lilliputian kingdom stretched out in front of her high-heeled boots. 

“Do you, do you like use it?” Claire stood up to her full height and followed her mother’s example. 

“Barely.” Her mother said.

Both mother and daughter just stood there, hands on their hips, observing the panicked turmoil on the floor where millions upon millions feared for their lives.
Claire flinched lightly when her mother placed a hand on her shoulder.

“Next time, fill me in if you want to come here, okay?” Claire looked puzzled when she received an amiable smile from her mother. She felt a warm hand gently caressing her back and then her mother was gone. 

 

Madison 

Madison strode hard, turning corner after corner, glancing backwards from time to time. She crossed a road, left the urban area behind and darted through a flourishing cornfield, swatting off branches and leaves from her face. She took a swift-footed leap and landed deftly on the other side of a murky watered ditch.
Catching her breath, Madison felt save enough to walk now. She glanced one more time and felt relieved that no one was following her. Her sneakers cracked a few branches here and there while she made her way through a gloomy pine forest. After a short hike, sun beams pierced in her face when she came out into the open again. Squinting her eyes, Madison followed the sound of rippling water in the distance. She saw a huge stone ridge, overhanging a river and made way for it.
Madison looked about, made sure no one was there and said the words; 

“Jigidi Djou from Mont Ventoux; I'm so in love with you.” 

A moment later, various humans emerged from under branches and leaves and behind stones, weapons poised. They huddled together in front of Madison.
She lowered herself on her haunches and addressed the humans.

“Everything okay here?”

One burly build human stepped forward. Madison lowered her hand and allowed him to climb into the palm of her hand. She raised him in front of her youthful lake-blue eyes. Despite his puny size, Madison could discern the richness of his brown beard and the pungent red color from his baseball cap.

“Please inform me, Flint.” Madison said.

Flint gave a curt nod and started off, “A few brobdingnag youngsters went skinny dipping in the creek not far from here a few days ago.” He spoke with a raw voice.” No reason for a crash move just yet. However, suddenly two young women showed up the next day, and chose this inlet as the perfect place to come out of the closet. Their moans and giggles drowned out the chirpings of even the loudest crickets during the evening. Either way, we remained unseen. Aside from that, it’s just a scuffle with cockroaches and curious grasshoppers every once in a while.”

“Good. Very good.” Madison felt relieved. “and what about agricultural possibilities?” She asked. 

Flint sighed, like he was trying to find the right words, “Well, the lack of proper sunlight does make things complex. However, more than a few brains are already diving into the matter and from what I heard, are already making good progress in concocting a suitable solution.” 

“Can I see it?” Madison asked.

Flint made an approving gesture, in a way like he was surprised a Brobdingnagian actually took the courtesy to ask a human permission for something.
Madison lowered her hand and waited for Flint to leave her hand. She stood up, fashioned her shirt and denim shorts and ambled over to some gloom corner below the ridge. It seemed like a dead-end, with only a pile off rocks barely visible in the dark shade.
Madison keeled over and picked up a rock and threw it to the side, then another. She continued like this until a narrow tunnel became visible. Lowering on all fours, Madison had to grovel for a few metres before a clearing became visible, seemingly perfectly carved within the stone. When she was able to stand up again, Madison dusted the sand of her knees and elbows and surveyed the clearing. 

Madison watched with pride when she saw several humans scurry about, busy with building structures and roads near a shallow stream dripping through the clearing. The sensation of goose bumps forming on her uncovered skin made Madison realizes the substantial drop of temperature in this cavern. 

She gazed up and saw a few rays of sunlight peeping in through the circular opening above them. The opening was entirely encircled with bushes and branches from trees, giving them a good cover. And from what Madison had heard, gave them also a splendid panorama during a cloudless night, with a star-littered sky and the soaring moon peeping in on them.
It was a good spot for a hide out, safe from prying eyes. 

The perfect place to start her sanctuary.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Claire's latent inclination by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

The chapter you are about to read and the upcoming two will mainly revolve around Claire.
Its actually sort of a short story intertwined within a bigger one.
I was planning on cramming it all up in two chapters, but when I started writing I knew that I wasn't going to do it justice with such little space. I want to do it right and I think (I hope) that three chapters will be enough for the upcoming event with Claire.
You will read about other characters still, to keep the story going, but for three chapters it will be mainly Claire you will read about.
This chapter is setting things up, but rest assured, things will become quite intense in the chapters that follow.
I hate to give things away, but lets just say that the proud nation of Usophia will never be the same again after this event.

 

+++


Claire 
Claire strutted through the school’s hallway on her way for the weekend; books shackled between her arms and chest. She returned a sheepish grin to a pale lanky kid with an apparent fertile skin for pimples after he waved at her like he greeted his long-lost twin brother at the train station.
Curving around a corner, Claire almost bounced against Alden, one of Westview High’s most popular seniors.
 
“Sorry about that, cutiekin.” he said. It took Claire three whole seconds before she was able to respond properly. For a moment, she swam rudderless in the ocean of Alden’s appealing blue eyes.
 
“Its, its okay.” Claire stammered. She blushed when he kept his eyes focused on her for a fleeting moment, before jogging off when one of his buds called for him.
Claire continued her journey and walked over to the locker area to meet her friends, Christel and Linda. She saw them huddled with two other girls, chatting all frantic like cackling hens about which male teacher would qualify on the field of hotness to be a seducer in a program like Temptation Island.
The two other girls waved Christel and Linda good-bye and ambled off when they saw Claire approaching.
 
“Sup, Claire?” Christel said, greeting her friend with a beaming face.
 
“Sup, hey listen, you girls have any plans for the night?” Claire asked. She frowned when both Christel and Linda looked at each other in a conspiratorial way.
 
Linda took the word as she addressed Claire, “We actually, kind of agreed to go to Ava’s place this evening.” she said with a forced cheesy smile.

“Yeah, she’s throwing this big party and her dad just installed a freaking jacuzzi in the backyard! Can you believe it?” Christel added, smiling broadly like she had just won a major prize in Mega Millions lottery.
 
Linda took the word again, “I know Ava and you had a falling out just recently. I’m sorry, Claire.” she said in an apologetically manner. "Tomorrow my place?” She added, as to make things up.
 
Claire already heard enough. She walked off, did not bother with a proper good-bye, and made way for her own locker to stash her books in. She cracked her brain with options on how she could spend her friday-evening. Her mother had some business to do and Madison was gone for a family visit. They would not return before tomorrow noon at the earliest, so she had free rein over the house.
She had the idea of asking Linda and Christel to crash at her place. However, due to recent events a plan like that was only good enough to be thrown out of the window. Claire did not feel like hanging around on her own. A desperate notion was forming in the back of her mind to ask four-eyed Peggy to come over. A clever girl, with an annoying and despairing urge to become part of the cool-regions in Westview High, but never succeeded in it.
Claire just knew for sure that Peggy would be dying to hang out with a girl like herself considering Peggy's crummy social status, especially if it meant crashing at her place. However, Claire did not like the prospect of being forced to listen all night to a wise-ass like Peggy, so she skipped the sleepover part in her head and came up with the idea of going to the movies with her instead. 
That way, Claire would not be alone this evening, and it would guarantee a mute on Peggy’s non-stop babbling voice, hopefully.
Claire grabbed her phone out of her back pocket and was about to text Peggy when she heard some clamor in the hallway further ahead. She saw Haisley Cavanish plunged into a heated discussion with some of her friends.
Haisley was a senior and broadly considered as one of the hottest and most popular girls of Westview High. Her long loose chestnut hair was Haisley’s pride, with every strand all the way to its endings beaming with a healthy gloss, elegantly draped over her bare shoulders like they wanted to veil the immaculate surface of her sun bronzed skin.
 
“You know what?” Claire heard Haisley speaking. “Fuck you, and fuck you, and fuck you twice.” she said, presenting the finger to her baffled friends who just stood there, numb. Haisley stormed off, pushing and shouting her way through a group of freshman boys who had the raw nerve to stand in the way of her path.
Claire quickly averted her eyes as Haisley's fuming gaze met hers when she passes by. Haisley was not someone you wanted to mess with. Giving her the slightest notion that you would even dare to defy her intimidating glare was also like skating on thin ice.
Claire safely chose to observe some lingering wad of paper on the floor when Haisley strutted by, with her heavy footfalls revealing her inner emotional state.
Adrenaline flooded Claire’s system, making her ready to fight or flight, but most likely flight, or freeze even, when she heard Haisley’s footsteps approaching her.
 
What the hell? I didn’t do anything, did I? Claire pondered desperately.

“Say, you’re Claire, right?” Haisley’s strident voice compelled Claire to look her in the eyes. She was even taller from up close, and more frightening too. Claire gulped as she saw Haisley arching one eyebrow as to make clear she didn’t like to wait for an answer for too long.
For some reason, Claire had the feeling she might end up with a fat lip if she would confirm her assumption about she being Claire. A part of her mind hesitated to answer, but another part, a more dominant part responsible for controlling her conditioned responses had already given order to her mouth to speak the words.

“Uh, yeah. Yes I am.” Claire heard herself saying. God, how ridiculously insecure that sounds! She reprimanded herself. Come on, Claire. This is not you.

“You got any plans for the night?” Haisley asked.

Why this is an unexpected turn. Claire thought. Where is she going with this?

“Actually, no.” Claire said.
 
“Great! Where do you live?”

“I uhm… Palm Lane 241.”

“Thanks, I’ll be there at 8.” Haisley said and poked a finger at Claire’s chest as she added, “You and I are going to have a wonderful girl’s night. See you later.”

The doorbell rang and Claire ambled her way towards the front door. She took a peek through the spyhole and saw Haisley waiting on the porch. She was dressed in casual garments with a fluttering red skirt ending at mid-thigh and a matching thin leather jacket, with the zipper halfway open as to showcase her partly veiled healthy bosom, bulging out from under the tight fabric.
Claire could not believe that this was actually happening to her. Haisley fuckin Cavanish, the most widely discussed girl in this side of town, able to turn literally every male into a drooling lapdog just by her presence alone is ringing Claire’s doorbell for a girl’s night! Linda and Christel are so going to be vomit-sick with jealousy!
As Claire was about to open the door, a fleeting thought crossed her mind. What if this was all a prank? Why would someone like Haisley, with friends for the picking, hang out with a sophomore like herself?
A genuine smile, bright enough to cast off an ominous pack of shelf clouds beamed into Claire’s face when she opened the door and saw Haisley greeting her.
 
“Nice place you live here, Claire.” Haisley said.
 
“Thanks.” Claire responded.
 
She saw Haisley looking intensely at the name tag hanging adjacent to the front door.
 
“Wait, don’t tell me… is your last name Wilkins? Are you perchance the daughter of Sophie Wilkins?”
 
Claire scratched the back of her head, arching one brow as she answered, “Yeah, that’s my mom. What about her?”

“Like, oh my god! That woman is a freakin legend! My mom told me all about her. She and her went to that same fancy school in Bayside District. You know which one I mean, right? Anyway, your market-value in the social ranking system has just been boosted with a few extra notches. Good job, Claire!”
 
“Uuh, thanks… I guess.” Claire said. Not knowing if she should be happy about the fact that her mother’s legacy ensured her ascension on the social ladder.
 
“You should thank your mother.” Haisley replied.
 
Claire gave a simpering smile as she said, “I’ll make sure that I will.”

 
Sophie 
Sophie turned the propeller off as she bobbed up and down in her hired motor boat on the water along the coast. A warm salty breeze caressed her face as Sophie keeled deep over the railing, giving every spectator (if there was any) a marvelous view of her shapely ass which was nicely clasped within a tight-fitting orange swimsuit bottom.
Dipping one hand in the sea, Sophie nibbled at her lower lip in eager anticipation as she brought her hand up to marvel at the latest addition to her collection. Two luxurious yachts, barely bigger than blocks of lego were trying to make rapid knots in a futile attempt to escape out of Sophie’s palm. As the final residues of water slithered through Sophie’s hand, she saw the yachts slowly landing on the skin of her palm, flipping to the side, unable to create any movement with their pitiful engines now that the water was gone.
 
“I’m just so fond of boats.” Sophie said. “at least one thing we have in common.”
Squinting at the far horizon, Sophie could discern the characteristic contours of a massive naval base standing out in the background.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Claire's latent inclination part 2 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Claire and Haisley are having a girls night at Claire's place.

 

 

 

As the tv blasted some low-rated reality show, Claire sat on the edge of the couch, sipping a glass of orange juice, feeling a bit uncomfortable in her own home with Haisley shamelessly slumped into the lazy chair right next to her. 

“You’ve got something with a little more- kick?” Haisley suddenly asked with a wry smile as she eyed her glass of juice. 

“I’ll go see what's on offer.” Claire said and stood up to amble towards the kitchen. Nosing around in the cabinets, Claire stumbled upon a shelve with a still intact bottle of blended whisky, richly powdered in a layer of dust and a half-full bottle of mint chocolate Baileys. She snatched up the bottle of Baileys, hesitated for a few seconds and decided to bring the whisky along too. 

“Well, you don't pull your punches there are you, Claire?” Haisley said with a tone of praise in her voice as both bottles, glasses included, were put on the table. Haisley eagerly hoisted herself up from the slumped down position in the lazy chair, sat up straight and rubbed her hands as she scrutinized both bottles. 

“Lets see now,” she said. “I think I'll go for uhmmm… that one!” her index-finger reached out to point the bottle of whisky. 

“I do need some Coke, please. To mix it with. I hate to burn my throat.” Haisley said. 

Claire nodded, “Be right back.” 

As both girls were sipping away their second glass of whisky and coke and its strong booze was taking effect on their brain, easing their social inhibitions, the somewhat tensed atmosphere gradually cooled off, morphing into an ambiance you often see with long lost friends during an evening of catching up. 

“By the way, Alden seemed to be pretty smitten by your appearance this afternoon in the hallway, didn't he?” Haisley teased. “He should be though. You may not realize it yet, Claire. But your natural beauty is off the charts compare to the school’s average. A good deal less than mine of course, but still. 

“do you like him? Alden? He's quite the hot stud, isnt he?” she winked at Claire.

Claire was only capable of producing a sheepish smile as she averted her eyes. 

“Well, don't trust him!” Haisley's voice snapped. “he’s one filthy pig whose testicles deserve to be assaulted by the most aggressive form of cancer! 

“Give me another one, please?” Haisley gestured with her emptied glass towards Claire. 

“Sure thing.” Claire said, picking up the bottle to grant Haisley another refill. Claire noticed that her hand-eye coordination had become somewhat sloppy due to the booze, for she spilled a good amount of liquor on the table before it was aimed in the glass. 

Haisley chuckled, “First time drinking?” she asked. 

Claire could only blush as she grabbed a few pieces of paper out of a tissue box to clean up the mess. 

Haisley heaved a deep sigh, “God! What I would give to have that asshole human-sized in the palm of my hand right now.” she held up her hand, palm up and glared at it with a wicked smile. 

Claire saw Haisley slowly folding her hand, clutching it tightly into a firm grip as her long nails dug deep into her skin. 

“Just… like… that.” Haisley said. 

“I’m afraid I can't help you with that,” Claire said. “I can however show you something pretty awesome though, if you like.” 

Haisley gave her an intense look. “Show me. Now.” 

After climbing the stairs, Claire ushered Haisley into her mother's bedroom, which looked as always clean as a whistle.
She was about to walk up to the backdoor, but stopped in her track and spun her head as she saw Haisley walking up to a glass cupboard in some corner of her mother's room. 

“Are these manufactured?” Haisley asked while squinting through the glass. Claire came standing beside her as she was scrutinizing various glass shelves filled to the brim with miniature cars and boats and other kind of objects.

Claire shrugged, “I have actually no idea.” 

“They’re too small to be picked from the human world and far too big to be constructed by those dust-peeps.” Haisley continued. “I never understood why anyone would bother the trouble of making these things. Let alone collect them. 

“They do look awfully real though.” Haisley said.

Claire made her way towards the backdoor, “You’re coming?” she said.

“Huh? Yes, yes of course. Lead the way.” Haisley said as she wheeled to follow Claire on her heels, barely able to tear her gaze from the cupboard.
Claire opened the door to the backroom and realized dusk was setting in for the chamber was already quite gloomy.
When both girls entered, their hearts jolted with joy by the sight of the flickering light show carpeted on the floor, giving the room a magical atmosphere as they watched the illuminated Lilliputian landscape from high above. Innumerable headlights could be seen, deriving from thousands of nano-sized cars as they were teeming about within one of its vibrant cities or tracking along country roads and freeways.

[Impressed whistle] “Now this is a sight you don’t see very often.” Haisley said.

“I know, right?! It looks amazing like this!” Claire beamed. “first time I see it during nighttime.”

“Do you mind?” Haisley asked eyeing the Lilliputian landscape.

“Not a bit.” Claire made a gesture and stepped aside as she saw Haisley walking up to the landscape’s edge. Haisley took one long swig to finish the glass of whisky and coke she brought along and crouched down, unknowingly scaring the shit out of hundreds of Lilliputians as she placed the empty glass in close proximity to a remote village near the border.

Claire sniggered when Haisley almost lost her footing. “First time drinking?” 

“Shut up, you!” Haisley replied as she repositioned herself to prevent her knees from plunging down like meteor strikes on the fragile Lilliputian region on the floor. 

Claire stood there, arms crossed, feeling proud as she watched Haisley, one of the most popular girls of Westview High, drooling in the sight at something that was hers. 

“Care to join me?” Haisley asked, looking up at her with a smile while she tapped her hand on the space beside her in an inviting manner.

Claire did not know if it was the booze or that it was her own skill as a host which made Haisley feeling all settled in, but it seemed like her brazen attitude was slowly peeling off, revealing more of the person beyond this façade of confident swagger.
Claire smiled back in return, nodded and crouched down beside Haisley. They both watched in silence, all transfixed at the luminous fairytale-like landscape widely spread out at their feet. 

“When I was a kid,” Haisley said, while keeping her gaze focused on the miniature landscape below. “I always imagined myself as a highly honored queen ruling a land of Lilliputians, being adored by thousands… pretty silly, right?” she chuckled. 

“You can rule them now, if you like.” Claire replied. “none of these dustmites are going to back talk your orders, rest assured.” 

“There is actually something else I would love to experience even more.” Haisley said as she looked Claire in the eyes. Next to sensing an aura of kindness which Claire was not accustomed to feel with a girl like Haisley, her hypnotic glance radiated also something else. Just when things started to click in Claire’s head, she felt Haisley’s soft lips making contact with hers.
Claire could only look back, slack-jawed, as Haisley's lips retreated from her's after a few seconds.

“You don’t like?” Haisley asked, raising her eyebrows. And without waiting for an answer, her lips were already connected with Claire’s, more passionate this time as she pushed her body almost out of balance. Claire’s hand annihilated a small village right next to her when she was forced to put it down to prevent toppling over. Her body resisted for a brief moment like it was holding on to the thought that a thing like this shouldn’t be happening. Then the urge to dive in this thrilling adventure became too strong.

“That’s more like it.” Haisley gasped as Claire was starting to kiss her back. A near full cup of booze fell out of Claire’s hand, clattering on the floor, creating a massive tidal wave for the little people as both girls were wrapping their arms around each other. Their bodies tumbled over, flattening an entire Lilliputian region, as Haisley was lying on top of Claire, kissing her, admiring her, caressing her youthful cheeks.

“Don’t stop looking at me, Claire.”  Haisley's hot breath moaned as her fingers fiddled with a few summer-soft strands of her auburn hair. “Just, don't.”

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Claire's latent inclination part 3 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Claire and Haisley are wriggling in each other's arms in a passionate embrace at the cost of many lilliputians.

*I know I said that this little story with Claire would span for three chapters, but I'm afraid that won't be enough. There's going to be a fourth chapter after this one too. Hope you don't mind.

 

+++

Claire allowed Haisley's hands to meander all over her body. They groped about, with a velvety touch, caressing every part of it with utmost delicacy. Haisley treated Claire's body like it was some sacred temple that she was afraid to taint. It was a surreal experience for Claire, a bit uncomfortable even. To see a stately girl like Haisley, who practically stood on top of the social ladder on this side of town, handling her being in a way that bordered on worship. 

 

Lying sprawled out on a good chunk of lilliputian property, Claire peeked through her half shuttered eyes as she saw Haisley brushing her lips against her smooth tummy, treating it on passionate long kisses. 

 

Claire felt a bit caught when Haisley's eyes shifted upwards and met hers. The glassy look she presented served as hard evidence that her mind had dwelt too much on alcoholic saturation this evening. She beamed a wry mischievous smile which Claire could only answer with a forced polite simper you would give your mother-in-law on the day she would ask you if you mind her coming over four times a week. 

 

"Still a bit tensed, aren't we?" Haisley crawled up, leveling with Claire's eyes. She gave Claire a reassuring look while plucking away a strand of auburn hair that was draped over her youthful face. "You're a Goddess, you know that, right?" Haisley's hot breath, which was saturated with the smell of strong booze, breezed over Claire's face. "I mean…" Haisley sat up straight, wrapping her arms around her pulled up knees. "these… these…" Haisley stammered as she seemed unable to find the word she was looking for. 

 

 

 

"Lilli's?" Claire arched her eyebrows. 

 

 

 

"No. no not… yes lillis!" Haisley slurred. "No, no wait, that's not what I wanted to mean…" 

 

 

 

Claire arched one eyebrow, "Wanted to mean?" she chuckled. She saw Haisley's pretty countenance immersed in a deeply puzzled look. 

 

Just when Claire was about to say something, Haisley beat her to it, "Dust scrubs!" she stated like she finally came up with the answer after a million-dollar question was asked to her during a quiz. "fuckin dust scrubs! That's what my mom always used to call them." 

 

 

 

"Listen." Haisley's voice suddenly became stern. "you hear that?" 

 

 

 

Both Claire and Haisley ceased to talk and listened intensely. Above the whizz of their own breathing, both girls could clearly hear panicked turmoil emanating from the floor. Billions of lilliputians, infinitesimal, were teeming about in vain to find shelter from two sloshed Brobdingnagian girls who were using their landscape as a make out blanket. 

 

 

 

"You know what sound that is?" Haisley asked. "it's the sound of p-power."-she hiccuped-"Here, watch." And with that, Haisley slammed her fist upon an idyllical village dotted near a florissant green forest. Her smash annihilated the village completely and created a violent shockwave that uprooted most of the trees in close proximity to the epicenter of her fist. She raised her hand and chortled when she saw that her smash had left behind a positively huge crater in the form of her fist. The turmoil on the floor pitched even higher after this devastating attack. 

 

 

 

"Sweet." Haisley said as she licked the mixture of dirt, debris and flattened bodies from her hand with a vicious glare upon her face. 

 

 

 

God! She's so beautiful when she's looking like that. Claire thought. 

 

 

 

"Come on. Please. Give it a try." Haisley prodded, licking her fingers clean. "Imagine that this… that this is the world, you know, like, ridiculously small and inhabited by all those nasty people that wronged you in your life and stuff. You are a God to them and virtually unassailable. You do not have to answer to anybody and the consequences of your actions seep to anyone but you. You can imagine, right? What would you do?" 

 

Claire pondered, letting all the words of Haisley sinking in. 

 

 

 

"I would… I think that… I would definitely force them all to worship my feet." Claire said with an evil grin. 

 

Haisley gasped deeply with delight like she was hearing the exact answer she was hoping for, "Please, Goddess Claire. I beg of you. Show it to me, how would you do it?" she heaved heavily, as her eyes were all transfixed on Claire and full of lust. 

 

 

 

"Don't get carried away just yet there my faithful thrall." Claire placed her index finger on Haisley's luscious lips. "patience can be bitter, but its fruit is sweet." Claire stood up and ambled toward the door that led back to her mother's room. All the while, she made sure to put a little swagger in her steps to accentuate her butt sensually. Claire had actually no idea where this sudden boost of confidence came from, but it was there and it felt good. 

 

 

 

Perhaps it had something to do with the tacit agreement she and Haisley had made while indulging in this role-play. 

 

Haisley, the popular and dominant girl, had for some reason, chosen to play the submissive one. And it was abundantly clear that she wanted to see Claire in the role of the one who pulled strings in the show. 

 

It surprised Claire that it all felt so natural to her to take the role of the dominant one, especially while facing a girl of Haisley's caliber. 

 

Claire returned after donning a new stunning outfit she had plucked from her mother's wardrobe, completely bright red, entirely leathered, high-heeled boots included and brazenly skimpy. 

 

 Haisley sat on the floor, pinching lilliputian property and looked up when her attention was drawn towards the clacks of Claire's boots. A satisfied smirk formed on Claire's lips as she recognized the glare of pure lust emanating strongly from Haisley's bulging eyes. 

 

 

 

"Good heavenly lord forgive me all my future sins." Haisley was barely able to bring out. She was about to stand up to greet Claire. 

 

 

 

"Who said you could lay your eyes on me!" Claire's snapping voice caused Haisley to freeze in her tracks. "Get those knees on the floor! Right now!" 

 

 

 

For a brief moment, Claire drew a blank as she could see a surge of anger lighting up in Haisley's eyes. It made Claire rendered with fear that she had just crossed a line and that she was about to undergo a serious reprehension from the most popular and probably the strongest girl of Westview High. However, nothing could be further from the truth for Claire gave an inner sigh of relief when she saw Haisley bowing her head in reverence as she sank down on her knees, obliterating a good portion of the fragile lilliputian property on the floor. 

 

 

 

"Forgive me, your holiness." Haisley said with her eyes aimed at the floor and a voice punctuated with respect, "I was clearly overstepping my bounds. Please, grant me the opportunity to cleanse me from this infidelity." 

 

 

 

It took Claire less than a second to bring herself back in the role she was playing. She ignored the question, for now. Her thrall deserved to wait. Claire took a few steps, leisurely, deliberately dramatizing the clacks of her boots as she ambled towards the helpless lilliputian civilization sprawled out in front of her. She placed her hands on her hips and gandered down with the look of an all-knowing and all-powerful Goddess. Standing there in her power pose, Claire felt a bit tipsy in her head from the booze. She was secretly happy that Haisley's sudden move had resulted in the falling of her glass. Only god knows how many lilliputians had drowned by the tidal wave of whisky and coke that was unleashed upon their microscopic lands. 

 

 

 

 Claire felt confident and in control and she loved it. This night promised to become epic. 

 

 She decided that her thrall had waited long enough now, so she addressed her again, "You will, my love. All of you will my precious minions." Claire's eyes shifted from Haisley, who was still on her knees with her eyes down, to glide over the lilliputian landscape. "Never forget that your existence is inextricably linked with my kindness and that this kindness can only be fueled by sacrifice."

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Claire's latent inclination part 4 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Claire and Haisley are having a morning chat after their impetuous night.
A sailor is contemplating a recent event which turned his life upside down.

 

+++

Claire

"You like bacon? Draped on top of it?" Claire called out over her shoulder. She muttered some swear words when a whiff of charred food infiltrated her nostrils. Claire quickly lowered the heat and used a spatula to turn over the fried eggs. And just in case, set the window ajar.

"Mmm, smells good in here. And yes, few slices of bacon always does the trick." Haisley strode into the living room, adjoining the open kitchen. She used a towel to rub her still wet hair from the shower.

Claire served breakfast at the dining table in the kitchen and took a seat. Haisley joined her on the other side. After a moment of silent chewing, Haisley started off;

"Quite the sudden turnabout, huh?" Haisley winked at her just before she took a creaking bite from a piece of toast stacked with melted cheese, fried egg and thin slices of sizzling bacon with plenty amount of salt sprinkled on top of it.

"To put it mildly, yes." Claire shrugged.

"You regret it?" Haisley asked, eyeing her sharply.

Claire took hold of the steaming hot mug of tea next to her plate, produced a small breeze from her lips, and took a nip.

Haisley sighed, "Look, Claire, do not peg me for the limerence type here. I'm not suddenly going to throw my coat on a puddle so you can strut over it and─."

"I don't," Claire said, interrupting Haisley's sentence.

"You don't what?"

"having any regrets," Claire said.

"Soooo?"

"It's just…"

"Speak, girl," Haisley said as she was losing patience now.

Claire needed a moment before she was able to continue, "These, these… bouts of acting all high and mighty. It's not me, but at the same time, it is. Does that make any sense to you?"

Haisley rolled her eyes and plunged her half-finished toast back on the plate. "So, you're talking about your spree of grandeur?"

"Why, yeah, of course. What did you think I was talking about?" Claire asked.

Haisley gave Claire a simpering smile, "I'm off." she stood up, grabbed her coat and phone lying onto the counter, and marched towards the front door.

"Hey! What gives?" Claire screeched her chair backward and leaped up to catch up on Haisley.

"For your information, Claire," Haisley suddenly turned around as Claire almost bounced up against her. "I've never kissed a girl before. Never felt the need to do it. Until I saw you stumbling into the school hall about two years ago, acting all skittish like a young squirrel with a face rigged with cheap makeup. There was only one thought that kept repeating itself inside my head; The day this girl chooses to rise, she will rise and never cease."

"I-I never knew─" Claire stammered until Haisley placed a finger upon her lips and stuffed something within her hand and looked her intensely in the eyes.

"She blossomed last night, Claire. Don't let her wither away. And now, would you mind opening up the door for me and never speak to me ever again?"

"I, uh… what?"

Haisley gestured to the doorknob, whereas Claire responded to it by conjuring a key out of a drawer from a side table and opened the door.

Before Claire even had the chance to say something, Haisley had already slammed the door shut in her face.

Claire took a look at the object in her hand and saw that it was some sort of translucent trinket, square-shaped, with small letters engraved within stating: The power within.

She put it away and ambled up the stairs, journeyed towards her mother's bedroom, opened the door to enter the back room, and glanced down.

She ambled up towards the civilization's edge, crouched down.

Not even a barrage of nuclear warheads would be capable of leaving behind such devastation upon an entire landscape like she and Haisley had left behind.

Claire's cute butt hit the cold floor when she let her body tumble over to take a seat, with her knees pulled up. Acres of already wasted land got plowed over, relentlessly mashed together, when some of Claire's fingers fiddled with it.

Her eyes zeroed in on one piece of land that looked utterly unaffected by the vigorous efforts of their passionate carnage from last night. It was a forlorn city of moderate size, plotted next to an artificial excavated lake which water was significantly soiled by all the spilled booze. It seemed like a thinly populated area, with merely low-rise blocks in an advanced state of decay. The streets were pretty dense now, though, with innumerable refugees pouring in by the minute from every corner of the wrecked land.

They observed her all, the auburn-haired Goddess in the sky, with feelings of great concern. They all realized that their pitiful fate was intrinsically linked with her every carnal whim.

Panic broke loose in the streets when the hand of the Goddess doomed up in the air space above their head, engulfing most of the city, immersing everything in a dark shroud.

Claire's face remained stoic when she let her hand descend its way towards the fragile infrastructures and panicked throngs down below. Just before her skin was about to made contact with one of its tallest buildings, she retreated her hand and stuck her index finger in the ground. Her finger plowed through the land, wrecking up roads and paths and bridges. She clapped her hands clean when she was finished drawing up a miles long, deep trench encircling the entire city.

Claire pulled something from her cleavage, held it in front of her nose to taste a whiff of its scent and placed it in the center of the city, obliterating a few buildings with it. She was satisfied to see Haisley's gift glittering there for all to see.

 

Hank

If he knew it beforehand, he would definitely come up with some well-concocted excuse, some pretext that would allow him to get away for not fulfilling his duty. It could lead to consequences, though, some form of punishment. It most probably would. But it would never outweigh the perilous situation he was trapped in right now.

Does she know? That her mother lied to her?

Hank slumped his sturdy upper body over the side of the ship, took a long sip of beer clutched into his meaty fingers, and observed the young blond titaness obscuring his panorama.

Gal is freakin huge!

He never understood the fascination some folks had with these humans and lilliputians. He never bothered to find out. Had lost his taste for them the moment he witnessed the harsh treatment these little rants received from his sister's youngest girl, Tisha. Freakin 10 years old she was, but cruel as an internment camp guard while interacting with undernourished humans.

"The navy son. It's the navy you want to join." His uncle, who was dishonorably discharged after doling out a nose punch to his superior, kept blabbering during family occasions. Either way, Hank followed in his footsteps and here he was. Entrapped in some impenetrable glass cage, among millions of lilliputians, to serve as a bloody pastime for a rashy teen girl.

I bloody hell hope she's a bit more lenient than Tisha.

He would never deem it possible if he had not experienced it with his own eyes. Just another day of scraping toilets and serving some jumped-up undereducated petty officer lay in prospect. Then SHE came, a flame-haired beauty.

Experiencing the point of view from vermin while a gorgeous young lady looms over your purview? Check.

Her face was so incomprehensibly huge while his entire ship tilted dangerously to the side as it rested in her colossal hand. In her hand! Can you believe it? A freakin frigate! They all ended up in her clutches; the Mary Hustler, Southern Slider, The Wikinger, even Munsterland, a carrier the size of a moderate island creaked loudly when it was grasped from all sides by five feminine fingers of monumental proportion. Heck, that woman even had spare-time to snatch some shrunken submarines out of the water who were taking a split.

Toys is all we were to her now. The only saving grace is that their captor had the physical appearance of an angel, an auburn-haired angel. She was downright gorgeous! With a face you wanted to lick off like a sickly sweet sprinkled soft-serve.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

The road back by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Sophie plays some with her shrunken property while Cobra and Myah tries to find their way to New Oakton.

 

+++

 

 

Cobra

"Slowly, slowly, yes, that's it. Good. Thank you… Thank you" Cobra gave a sigh of relief as he kept his footing while balancing on Myah's shoulder. He presented a sheepish grin as Myah's billboard-sized countenance treated him on a meaningful glare.

He knew he was busy pushing Myah's forbearance to the extreme with his constant, subtle reprimands in her ear. He still had to, though. It would not be the first time that his flailing body was engaged into a roaring nosedive when Myah was a bit careless when crouching down. It was easy to forget that you had to take a shrunken person's well-being into account during everyday acts like crouching down to tie your shoe or bending over to grab something. Mostly if this little person was mainly out of sight while it balanced there on one of your shoulders.

Lucky for Cobra, Myah's reflexes appeared sharp when her hand reached out just in time to catch him before his shrunken body splattered on the ground.

They had argued after that. Myah insisted that it would be safer for him to be stuffed into one of her pockets. Cobra protested vehemently. He refused to be handled like a mere object; you only take out when the need was there. For days he had spent mostly in the depths of her pocket, rocking up and down like he was some piece of cloth in a tumble dryer. Only to be granted fresh air when he was being consulted for directions. No matter how deep Mayh's hatred was, she was still dependent on Cobra's guidance during their journey towards the aquarium city in Madison's room. After she betrayed her own men during the games, Myah and Cobra managed, miraculously enough, to survive the carnage unleashed by Sophie's boot.

Almost everyone ended up dead or was missing, including Zorban, shrunken Miller, and Boar. For quite some time, Myah was stuck in an apathetic state, whereby she grieved for her son. After a while, Cobra was finally able to convince Myah that her son might still be alive and that the only way of saving him was to find Madison, the kind-hearted daughter of the Goddess. Cobra had to admit that the odds of Myah's son still being alive were less than slim. However, if an encouragement like that was necessary to nudge Myah into any sort of action, he would not hesitate to use it.

Luckily, Myah still had a small crew of soldiers who were loyal to her and accompanied them.

They were traversing now for a few weeks through dark corridors between the walls of the brobdingnagian walls.

Myah was usually quite familiar with the rich tunnel system twining below the surface of Usophia, but recent events had caused some of them to be inaccessible after they collapsed.

Cobra felt a rush of relief when they finally saw a tiny dot of light shining at the end of the dark tunnel.

Sophie

It was so childlike easy for Sophie's finger to push a deep dent into the hull of the shrunken warship lying tilted on her flat, bare abdomen. She was lazing on her bed, completely naked and on her back, with one arm stuffed behind her head while the other was engaged in some small-scaled experiment with a shrunken warship. Sophie poked the ship from both sides with her thumb and index finger and gave a little squeeze.

"How delightfully brittle," she said.

A sardonic smile spread across Sophie's lips, making her alluring face even more enticing than it already was in an evil way. She felt a thick drop rolling along her perineum, tickling its way into the depths of her ass crack. A sure indicator for the highly aroused state of her vagina, which outer lips were already glistening wet with pleasure juices.

If there was one thing that brought Sophie sexual fervor, it was the sense of having power over others.

A joyful phenomenon she had experienced thousands of times while interacting with humans and lilliputians since childhood. Sophie had always loved to be the bigger one, the one who was strong enough to submit others to her whims.

It was fun, it was thrilling, it had brought her numerous, monstrous peaks of sexual satisfaction as she showcased her godlike might against tiny beings who were utterly helpless under the spray of her wrath.

Nevertheless, that experience was a far cry from the thrill she felt when her hand, still dripping with cold seawater, brought up a freshly shrunken cruise-ship now merely a fraction of its original size to her alluring eyes.

For the first time in their life, thousands of Brobdingnagians now knew how it felt when your life was in the hand of a gigantic being. Throngs of people, personnel and guests alike, all scurried about, screaming and running over the deck while two massive green eyes of a beautiful woman scrutinized them all with pleasant interest.

Sophie now possessed the power to shrink and that was an ability she never deemed possible but nonetheless craved for. And now she had it. It was a fickle force, one able to induce a major impact upon the environment and its people.

If only these Brobdingnagians would know that there was a woman, a very comely woman, living among them fitted with the ability to make them less significant than a lilliputian even.

After her fingers were done fiddling with the shrunken warship, Sophie got bored and crushed it in the firm grip of her hand. Just like that, multiple metric tons of manmade steel squeaked and bend to the will of Sophie's crunching fingers.

She glanced at a shelve on the wall where more of these shrunken ships were laid out in a row, with even an aircraft carrier among them, big as an island. It was an arousing thought to know that a well-crafted fleet like this, which costed several man-years of hard labor to construct, was now nothing more than a toy in her hands. If fully operational, a fleet like this could spread death and destruction on a large scale. Hell, it could even subjugate hostile nations. Sophie could only speculate what a realization like that could mean for the future…

Those were matters for later, though. She also realized that she had been a bit careless with her shrinking spree after the cruise ship. It was better to lay low for now.

She had to check out one more thing, though. But first, a shower.

 

Cobra

The final part of the journey went considerably faster since Cobra and his company stumbled upon an abandoned military outpost with working vehicles stationed at its perimeter.

Quite exhausted, the crew was more than happy to resume the trip with a couple of Humvees and a rigged army truck.

"Over there." Johnson pointed in the far distance. They saw a low table where an aquarium was resting upon and a city boxed in it. He was curious to know how everyone was faring. There was no threat from that Madison gal. She is good. Cobra had recognized that glow of innocence right away the moment her curious, huge eyes studied them all from the skies.

It was the mother and the sister who posed the real danger for the citizens of New Oakton. These females were vile beings who relished in the absolute power they held over their people.

Cobra was not very eager to return to his home town. He left there as the commander of a rescue mission, to make contact with the foreign voices picked up through radio signals. Next to the nearly complete decimation of his battalion, what has he achieved? What does he have to show off as a trophy of accomplishment? Myah, the heroic freedom fighter who dared to oppose God, but decided, in the end, to go for personal gain and betray her own people. Not quite the person one would be very keen on introducing to your parents as your new squeeze.

Cobra also had great doubt if people would take him seriously, considering that he was just an insignificant tiny now.

"And how precisely do you expect us to reach such an impossible place?" Myah's voice interrupted his stream of thoughts as she peered at the boxed city in the aquarium on the table.

"No need." Johnson replied. "we only have to make sure she sees us."

"Great! That definitely sounds like a plan with a higher chance of success."

Cobra rolled his tiny eyes, "Just trust me. You will see."

Myah scoffed and mumbled something that was even indistinct to hear for Cobra while standing on her shoulder. She got back into the Humvee again and gave the order to resume their trip.

"You feel that?" The driver suddenly said.

"Someone is coming. Watch that door." Cobra said.

 

Sophie

After her precious moment of me-time, Sophie took a long warm shower, dried off, and wrapped a towel around her body.

She ambled her way toward Madison's room, knocked twice and entered when no response came back.

"I'm very sorry, but I have to borrow you for a second," Sophie said as her daunting posture loomed threateningly over the lilliputian city. She reached her hand out, the one with the ring attached on and a warm blue glow swirled around her hand, shooting out, engulfing the lilliputian city. It shrank and shrank until the whole city was barely enough to fill the space of a playing card. Sophie crouched down and picked the city up with great care and placed it on the palm of her hand. Still, in an experimenting mood, Sophie shrunk the city further. She stuck a finger in her mouth, licked some saliva on the skin, and placed the city on the tip of her finger. Shifting her towel, Sophie exposed the firm and juicy pale orb of one of her boobs. With New Oakton attached on it, she lowered her finger to her nipple, which was now like a rising brown moon for the Lillis.

"Take a good look." Sophie said in a soft voice. "soon, the whole world will worship this."

Sensing the need for sexual satisfaction rising up again and the thought that a thing like that was inappropriate to feel in her daughter's bedroom, Sophie promptly enlarged the city again, rose her towel back in place and placed it back on the table like nothing happened.

She was about to amble off until she saw some movement in the corner on the floor.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

What goes around comes around by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Sophie has a little chat with Madison. After that... me-time

 

+++

 

 

Sophie

Too lazy to lower herself, Sophie narrowed her eyes as she glanced at the infinitesimal movement on the floor. They were hard to discern from this height, but she had seen enough to know that they were Lilliputians.  It took even less than a tap of her foot─a simple act one would use to extinguish a burning cigarette─to snuff out their insignificant life.

She almost did, as she rose her well-formed leg to cast a shadow over these Lillis with her still lightly drenched foot.

"What are you doing there, mom?"

Sophie spun her head and almost lost her footing as she saw her daughter standing in the doorway with a look of confusion upon her face.

"Doing gymnastic exercises, what does it look like?" Sophie said dryly as she stabilized her balance again.

"With a towel wrapped around your waist?" Madison chuckled and threw her backpack in a corner. "And in my room?"

"Well, you know your mother."

"Apparently, I do not," Madison said with a smile as she snuggled between her arms to score a hug.

"Did you had a good day at school, cuddle bunny?" Sophie landed a kiss on her daughter's head while embracing her in return.

"Mmm," Madison moaned in affirmation while her mouth was deeply pressed in the towel wrapped around her mother. "You're such a creature of habit, mom." she spoke muffled, "There are more flavors out there than lavender, you know."

Sophie sniggered as she heard her daughter referring to her usual preference for fabric softener. "Is that so? How about you do the groceries instead next time." Sophie playfully tousled her daughter's hair. "By the way, I stumbled upon Karen on my way to the parking lot yesterday. She told me Denise hasn't heard from you in ages. How come? You two were like peanut butter and jelly."

Madison simply shrugged while still standing comfy within her mother's soft arms, face nestled in the towel.

"Madison?" Sophie prodded, calling her daughter by her actual name. A thing she utterly did during serious occasions.

"I was just… busy, that's all," Madison said.

"With what?"

Sophie's eyes fluttered as her daughter abruptly released her and turned away. She was about to address her but was treated on the bright shining screen of a mobile pushed into her face─showing some footage of the latest news.

"What's this?" she asked as she gaped at her daughter with a look that begged for an explanation. Sophie was deftly skilled in hiding her actual reaction to her daughter. Because in reality, her heart started pounding a few gears higher when she saw the images of Naval Station Green Hills, totally empty except for a few small civilian boats bobbing here and there. The place was set off and swarmed with police investigators. On its periphery were flocks of curious bystanders mingled with journalists and camera crews.

"Those ships, they all freaking disappeared, mom! All of them! In thin air!" Madison said, muting the feminine voice of the news anchor blasting out of her phone.

"Why, that's preposterous, honey!" Sophie produced her fakest laughter of stupefaction. "How is that even possible?"

"You tell me?"

Sophie gave a simpering chuckle as she tried to avoid her daughter's piercing, blue gaze. "Why… what am I supposed to know about this? It's probably just a ruse of some phony ass hick trying to shock everyone with his splendid editing skills."

"It's not, mom! This thing is real. A friend I learned through summer camp a few years ago lives close by. He has sent me images of the place."

"W-why are you looking at me like that, cuddle-bunny?"

"Why didn't you ever tell me, mom?!"

Sophie swallowed hard as she tried to maintain her indifferent attitude while her heart was galloping like a trained horse during fox hunting season, "Tell you what?"

"Day of Retribution? Does that ring any bells?"

"Uhm… and what bell does that term has to ring exactly?"

"Like, seriously, mom? Miss Aspen told me this is general knowledge! She was truly dumbfounded when she learned I was totally ignorant of this quite, widely believed speculation about the future."

"Speculation?" Sophie chortled, caressing her daughter's cheek, "and what other fancy words did my cuddle bunny learned from miss Aspen, mmm?"

"Mom!" Madison shoved her mother's hand away. "Will you just listen?!"

"Okay, sorry, go ahead, sweety."

"Thank you. Okay, so these Lilliputians are smart. Smarter than us, right?"

"Opinions differ on that part, but okay, let us assume I agree with you," Sophie answered and sat down on the bed next to her daughter.

All the while, she made sure to keep a keen eye on the Lilli's still crawling there on the floor in the corner.

"So, anyway, there are actually people out there who believe that the less fortunate species on this planet─and, in particular, the Lilliputians─will gain the upper hand one day through some scientific breakthrough.

So now, with all these mysterious disappearances, people are getting more and more convinced about the fact that things are set in motion─that it will only be a matter of time now before the Lilliputians will turn the tables."

"Wait, so they think the Lilli's are doing all of this?" Sophie asked.

Madison nodded in agreement while taking a glance at the massive crater plotted in the middle of her birthday present─New Oakton, proud capital of Tendaric.

My, how pleasantly convenient.

"Looks like some of us are pretty scared of them. Quite ironic, isn't it?" Madison gave a smile to her mother and snuggled closer. "What goes around comes around, right, mom? I mean… after all, we aren't very kind to them, are we?"

Sophie pushed out a long sigh to make it seem she was thinking about the question, while in fact─ it was a veiled exhale of relief. "Yeah, I guess… I guess you're right, cuddle bunny." She followed her daughter's gaze as they both observed New Oakton, looming above it, watching it like omnipotent Gods from the sky.

After a moment of silence─whereby Sophie made sure to take a glance, from time to time, to the Lillis at the floor─Madison suddenly turned her head and peered at her mother with an intense look. "Have you ever lied to me, mom?"

Sophie laughed, rolling her eyes, "Why… where does this sudden question coming from?"

"Did you?" Madison pushed.

"Why, no, of course not, sweety. Why would I ever lie to you?"

Madison closed her eyes and sighed before opening them up again─looking into her mother's eyes intensely. "Did you ever, like… hurt or forced Lilliputians to do something that they would never do by themselves, mom?"

"Why, no, no, of course not! Definitely! I would never do a thing like that!" Sophie grabbed her daughter's shoulders to give more strength to her words.

"Pinky swear?" Madison held out her hand, pinky stretched out.

Sophie's eyes were glued for a moment on her daughter's hand, "Pinky swear!" she smiled as she intertwined her pinky with that of her daughter.

"I love you, mom."

Sophie hugged her daughter, pressing her head against her chest. "Love you too, cuddle bunny."

 

 

Sophie rose her hand, leveling it with her eyes, and squinted intensely to discern the minuscule movement teeming about in the middle of her palm. A couple of military vehicles she saw, infinitesimal, the way Lilliputian vehicles are supposed to be. She saw them flashing their minuscule headlights. Was it a morse code? She didn't know. She didn't care either.

"Did you guys enjoy the front row seat during the convo I had with my daughter? I bet you do." Sophie placed her other hand behind her head to get all comfy sitting on her vast bed, completely naked. "I should have just trampled you all to death. You're lucky the sight of your wasted city was making me all horny."

She lowered her hand and landed it gently upon the warm skin of her unclothed, pale tit. Its juicy tenderness allowed her hand to sink in nicely. Sophie gave a slight push─to dig her hand in some deeper─until her cherrie-like nipple rose up, begging to be plucked.

It jutted out─soaring high like the tower of babel─above the gawking lilliputians stationed in Sophie's hand. The cold touch of her hand gave her nipple its final, swelling push to coat the lilliputians under its still stretching shadow.

"Get to work. All of you." Sophie urged as she was more than ready to let off some steam. "I need some nipple stimulation."

Getting impatient by their slow pace, Sophie tipped her hand a bit and snickered as some vehicles tilted over and rolled to a stop against her massively, engorged nipple. One car slipped until it slid down the side of her mountainous tit─where it shove to a stop at the deepest point amidst Sophie's canyon-like cleavage.

Sophie's godlike countenance frowned at it as she was a bit annoyed by this nuisance. Her plan was to enforce these Lillis in giving her a nipple stimulation while at the same time using her own dexterous hand to pleasure herself.

After a moment of contemplation─whereby, she seriously considered to just simply flatten the car and flick it off─Sophie merely shrugged and gave its driver (assuming he was still alive) a new order. The instruction was simple, reach my belly button before I climax, or your life is forfeit. The driver immediately drove off.

Sophie was pleased to feel that the other Lillis appeared smart also as they were already battering her nipple with everything they got.

So without further ado, her hand grabbed hold of her glistening outer lips as her middle finger soaped its way into profusely lubricated depths in search of the right spot.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Lets sail! by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

We follow Ralph as he is underway toward an unknown destination.

 

+++

 

 

Ralph

Peering out into the boundless void of the night as the water churned beneath his feet, Ralph noticed a breeze of solace washing over his being. He felt a sense of serenity he has not sensed in a long time. A sense he has never felt in his entire life, actually.

Never thought that I would find peace while sailing on some godforsaken ship in a godforsaken land. Quite stupendous, really. One side of Ralph's mouth arched slightly upward. Another sporadic occurrence.

As the glittering stars embedded in the dark sky shone down upon him, Ralph's mind started contemplating about his family. Will he ever see them again? How are they faring? Hopefully better than he is.

Ralph wasn't sure how long it had been since the last time he had seen them. If someone asked him to take a wild guess, he would probably say something like three years, although he knew darn well that an answer like that was a long shot away from the truth. Still, though, three years was how long it felt while being in the clutches of that blasted human wench. A cold shiver crackled along his spine as images of her floated up in his consciousness. The things she had done to him were way beyond the ability of words to describe. Good thing Tysha─the younger sister─was there to save him before his demise.

He ended up roaming about in the land of the humans for weeks as he was plunged into a meager existence, scavenging scraps and cowering in dark corners before gigantic footfalls. Ralph nearly gave up on it all until he stumbled upon Stan─a rough and solitary survivor who had lived among the humans for more than five years. Stan was a quite eccentric individual who seemed to have a little too much appreciation for the intricacies of surviving among giants. Either way, Stan was Ralph's saving grace, for without him, he would never know about this sanctuary people kept gossiping about, let alone survive this hard ordeal.

And here he was, bobbing away in Brobdingnagian territory on some jerry-rigged cargo ship─with hundreds of others─as they journeyed their way toward some unknown destination. Unlike many others of his companions on this ship, who hoped to start a new life somewhere safe, Ralph merely consents to come along on this trip for the core reason of finding his family─however slim the odds.

"Kill me and be cursed," Ralph looked to the side as Stan's crackly voice rudely interrupted his stream of thoughts. It vexed Ralph to see that this guy managed to sneak up on him without him even noticing it. He stood there, keeled over the ship's railing as his narrow eyes peered out over the water, which glittered brightly under the intense glare of a full moon.

"A guy told me that once, right before I was about to cut his throat," Stan said.

"What did you do?" Ralph asked.

Stan shrugged, "I killed him either way. Am I cursed now?" he looked at him.

Ralph frowned, "How should I know?"

"I met you, didn't I? Are you a curse?"

Ralph opened his mouth to reply to Stan's queer question when he saw him tossing back a full bottle, suckling on it greedily like a famished infant.

"Where did you get that?" Ralph asked with curiosity.

After an unhealthy sounding salvo of loud coughs, Stan wept his bearded mouth clean with the back of his hand and gave a thumb up as to point in the direction of some gloomy corner behind them where a couple of men were talking and laughing boisterously with each other, "From those shady-looking sailors over there," he said.

"And you drink it anyway?"

Stan nodded eagerly, "It's good! It's good! Want some?"

"Please, no." Ralph held his hand up.

Both gentlemen just looked out into the nothingness of the night, silently for a moment, with only the soothing rippling of the water beneath them.

"Tell me about them," Stan said and took another long sip of the bottle.

"Huh?..."

"Your family. Tell me about them."

Ralph sighed, peering out into the sky, "There's not much to tell, actually. My dad's a nagger, my mom keeps worrying about everyone but herself, my brother and sister though… well… let's just say I mostly felt like the fifth wheel on the wagon when they were joshing about with each other."

“You have only one sister, right?”

Ralph nodded.

"Is that the one named firecracker?" Stan asked before taking another sip. He grumbled when he noticed that the bottle was empty and threw it into the water.

"Firecracker? Ah, yes, Ashley." Ralph chuckled, "Yeah, she's a firecracker, alright.

"Say, Stan, you ever done this before?"

"What? Sailing on a raggedy ship among a crew of unsavory characters?"

"No, I mean… this?" Ralph moved his hands around his own axis to showcase his surroundings.

Stan sniggered, "Traveling through Brobdingnagian territory? Nah, first-timer for me." He cursed softly when he rose his arm to take another sip and realized once more that his bottle of liquor was already empty and drifting in the water.

"You've ever seen one in real life?" Ralph asked. “a Brobdingnagian I mean.”

For the first time since he had met Stan, Ralph could see his usual indifferent expression churn into a look of apprehension─for just a barely perceptible moment─before he sauntered off to score another bottle of rotgut.

Ralph's eyes surveyed the other passengers on the ship. It was a pretty mixed company. Next to a fair number of families with small children, Ralph could also see many individuals scattered on deck─old, young, healthy or sick─who clearly came here by themselves.

Do all of these people have lost their loved ones? Or are they in search of them, just like I am? Ralph pondered.

He heard singing in the distance, near the prow of the ship. Huddled together, hand in hand, stood a group of children accompanied by two women. They were chanting some uplifting song.

Orphanages.

Ralph's gaze fell on a tattered man who sat on the floor with an empty stare in his eyes. He has heard of this man through gossips picked up by Stan.

The story goes that he was forced to strangle his own son to death after the latter managed to strike a knife in his mother's heart. Seems like they─and thousands of others with them─had suffered for years under the strict regime of their owner, a young Brobdingnagian woman who got thrilled in the act of glorifying herself into the image of some sacrosanct deity. The boy saw it as a form of betrayal─as blasphemy even─when his own parents saw a chance to escape from this self-proclaimed Goddess. And therefore, he chose to act according to his belief.

Ralph sighed, Only religion can push a man beyond such moral lines.

Ralph jerked up when he heard a long and low tone buzzing through the air, like a foghorn. It came from another ship sailing in front of them. Consecutively, their ship responded with the same horn, then the ship bobbing behind them and the ship bobbing after that. All lights went out, and everyone lowered their voices to a hushed whisper. He heard the two women soothing the orphanages as their singing faded out in the dark night.

"We're entering the waters of Long Stream, the final and most dangerous part of our journey." Stan's voice spoke. Ralph's head shot to the side as his eyes found Stan, who, once more, had managed to sneak up on him.

"Long Stream?" Ralph said.

"Mmm," Stan took a long sip from another bottle he was able to score and leaned his elbows on the ship's railing.

Ralph had heard of that name before. The sailors who risked their lives by transporting people and cargo to this so-called sanctuary spoke of this water with shivering awe. Many ships─an entire fleet even once─had simply disappeared during their trip through these waters. It was an unfortunate coincidence that this place was frequented a lot by Brobdingnagian youngsters lately, especially during nighttime. They used to travel here also during the daytime when things were calmer. However, things took a catastrophic turn one day, when a fleet of roughly twenty-five ships was discovered by a ‘little' Brobdingnagian girl paddling in the water. After she destroyed about a third of the fleet by casually hurling lively-huge pebbles at them, her mother showed up and reprimanded her. Then, the mother lowered on her haunches and collected the remaining ships with a greedy glare on her beautiful face. Only one ship─who was both lucky and smart enough to hide among reed─survived the carnage and was able to tell the tale. After this catastrophe, the decision was made to travel only during nighttime and only in small groups with not more than 4 or 5 ships. The risk was still great, though. Unfortunately, it was extremely common for ships to just disappear as they were simply snatched up by godlike hands emerging from the sky out of a sudden.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Lets sail! part 2 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Bobbing their way through the perilous waters of Long stream, Ralph and the crew must try their best to remain unseen by wandering Brobdingnagians. But will they succeed?

 

+++

Tisha's legs rustled through the high grass as her hand yanked her partner along like a leashed dog.
"Remind me to take a raincheck the next time you prompt me into doing something stupid again," Adeline complained as she let herself be guided – somewhat forcefully – by her lover through a meadow that was scarcely visible in the dark night. "This thing better be worth my mother's wrath."
"Here is something worth your mother's wrath," Tisha said and passionately planted her luscious lips on Adeline's mouth before she was able to retort with some verbal comment.
Tisha gave an inner grin of triumph as she heard an almost indistinct moan of joy coming from her lover. Her hand meandered its way beneath Adeline's skirt to steal a quick touch from Adeline's well-sculpted thigh. Her fingers fiddled a swift period the area near Adeline's vulva – which ignited even a more lustful and louder moan – before she released her and yanked her lover along to proceed their nightly journey.
"You're cruel!" Adeline fumed, angry as her body was just about to come in the mood.

"Only when I'm not going to finish it," Tisha sang in glee and pulled her lover along as they wrestled through a wooded area until they reached a clearing.

Adeline gasped as her eyes fell on an idyllic sight of a small stripe of beach – brilliantly lit by a silvery full-moonlighted hue – adjacent to the soothing of a rippling river.
“Pretty romantic, right?” Tisha smiled and gave a little squeeze in Adeline's hand.

"Where did you found this place?" Adeline said in awe.

Tisha shrugged, "It's not a big deal, really. Many know this place. Only a few speak about it."
Tisha threw some empty beer cans away, laying in the sand, opened the bag hanging on her shoulder, pulled out a large blanket, and sprawled it out.
She positioned herself on the blanket and threw out her most tantalizing look aimed at Adeline. She rolled her eyes when the latter did not even notice it and was still looking all awe-struck at the nightly ambiance around them.

"You're going to keep drenching your eyes with that view like a parched vagina or you gonna let me feast on your lips instead?" Tisha said dryly.

Adeline's eyes moved her way, staring back at her with pity, "Aw, is someone feeling a bit excluded here? I was just warming up for the main course, you know." She lowered on all fours and crawled Tisha's way.
Their bodies grasped one another, clenched tightly in a passionate entanglement as their lips yearned to devour each other's faces and their hands groped about to taste the juiciness of curves and uncovered skin.

Ralph
Ralph answered Stan's amused countenance with a deep scowl before he took another long gulp with a face which looked sourer than a fully ripened lemon. They received a reprimanding stare from a patrolling sailor as Ralph's throat resisted heavily on the bud-light, and Stan treated him on a loud cackled laughter.

"The stomach, son. Be gentle to your virgin stomach there," Stan chuckled as Ralph took another long sip ─ finishing the bottle. He burped and threw the bottle over the railing to splash in the river. "You know, it might be smart to preserve at least a little bit of soberness in that thick skull of yours."

"Spare me your empty lessons and get me another one." Ralph stared out in the dark night as the ships were sailing through Brobdingnagian territory ─ stealthily, with dimmed lights and whispery voices.

Stan tapped him on the back and walked off.
It seemed like ages ago whereby Ralph frequented his younger brother's ears with reproaching words about his customary habit of elbow bending when the sun hadn't even reached his highest point on the day.

I might as well drink water instead. Ralph thought.

This killer-booze did not seem to be able to repress the disturbing images in his head anyway. Ralph closed his eyes and saw a vivid movie playing in his head of a monstrous act carried out by a mere woman – an incomprehensible large woman ─ as she annihilated a whole city with a leisurely step of her high heel.
Sophie Wilkins was her name he had learned. Not a very monstrous name. She did not look like one too. She had the appearance of a mere person – a positively beautiful person – only innumerable times larger.

Such power these Brobdingnagians have.

Ralph had argued evenings full with his father about these beings, had made a mockery of the shivering awe he had for them as his words ascended these monsters to a deified station. Ralph knew better now, though. Nothing could have prepared him for the wrath this feminine Brobdingnagian unleashed upon their country that day. Their airforce was not even worthy of her attention as her fine legs strode by and brought down a good chunk of their planes with a simple swing of her feet. Those who managed to evade her were cut up in a strong current due to a massively scaled air displacement – and spiraled down like maple copters. After this event, it was easier for Ralph to believe that his people once suffered greatly under the cruel rule of a juvenile named Mackenzie. Even a single Brobdingnagian could pose a serious threat to an entire lilliputian nation. And here he was, traveling willfully through Brobdingnagian territory. If they failed to stay unaware, it could mean the end for all of them.
Ralph leaped up as a splash was heard somewhere in the water.

"Just a freakin fish," Ralph chuckled faintly and reprimanded himself for getting startled so easily.
He quickly pushed away the scaring thought of what types of monstrous fish there could be swimming about in these Brobdingnagian waters.
His comrades – most of which are KIA during the battle against Sophie – always admired him for his steady nerves even during boiling point in the heat of battle. Nowadays, however, Ralph was starting to see scary shadows everywhere. He was always on edge. Surviving among giants for months had taken its toll on his mental health.
He knows war. He always had. He knows the taste of battle-adrenaline like an infant knows the taste of milk sucked from his mother's tit. Fighting against his own people was predictable. Fighting against the humans even was. You could win or lose, no matter how slim the odds. And you could always resort to a retreat, to a fallback, or to go on the lam when things got really dicey for your health.
Encountering a Brobdingnagian however, rose this struggle for survival to a whole new level. It was like fighting against fate itself.
You could struggle, you could squirm, or you could wishing them all burned. If fate decided your path, you would eventually slide down the hole she concocted for you. Rather you chose to swim along with it or not. This also felt the same when facing a Brobdingnagian.
Ralph leaped up again when the unhealthy sound of Stan clearing his throat cut through the silent air.

"Kind of high-strung, are you?" Stan said. Ralph saw his friend ambling up to him over the deck, carrying fresh bottles.

Ralph's hand swooshed through the air, "Give me that." He grabbed one and took a deep gulp. Stan grabbed his arm to steady him when Ralph almost lost his footing. Seemed like the first bottle was finally kicking in.

"You know what? I'll take that." Stan took the bottle back from Ralph and took a long sip, "Failed teetotal." he whispered under his breath after whipping his mouth clean with the back of his hand.

"How much further is it?" Ralph groaned while massaging his temples.

"We should arrive there at the crack of dawn, which is approximate," Stan looked at his watch, "around five hours of sailing still."
"Where are you heading?" Stan asked as Ralph was about to walk off.

"Downstairs looking for a place to get some sleep."

"Good idea. I will find you when we get there." Stan tapped him on the shoulder.

Ralph was about to get inside when he heard several voices gasping in shock. It was not very crowded on deck at this time of the night. But the people he saw were all looking in the same direction.

He followed their gaze.
"Good heavenly lord, aid us all." He preached. A thing he had never done in his atheistic life. His eyes were glued to the sight unfolding in front of them. As the ship bobbed slowly past a soaring obstacle - which looked like a lively huge rock - a most disturbing panorama came gradually more visible. Two pairs of massively huge feet, legs, naked. Then two torso's ─ in a horizontal position and silhouetted in the dark night ─ stacked upon each other as they were doing things to each other not suitable for children's eyes.

Great, freakin Brob youngsters having their way with each other.

He could also see various other lilliputian ships laying here and there on the beach, almost glowing beneath the silvery moonlight ─ some of them were heavily dented or in unrecognizable pieces. Probably played with and tossed away when boredom broke in. He did not even dare to think about the large number of bodies that had to be dotted about in large numbers on that beach.

That can be us in mere moments. Ralph shuddered with fear.

"Those girls are totally merged with each other," Stan said as he ambled up to Ralph – gawking at the monumental scene filling their background with intense curiosity. "we should be able to sneak past them without being noticed."

A long husky moan rumbled through the air as they saw the silhouetted Brobdingnagian on top, all tied up with her head between the legs of the other – presumably indulging her with her tongue.

"Ah, yes… mmm… yes… don't stop… uuh… more. Give me all… mmm… so good... uuuuuhh." The Brob girl panted heavier and with gradually shorter intervals.

Ralph looked away with disgust. "Are you actually enjoying this?" he asked Stan as he saw him gawking like a juvenile virgin seeing a girl naked for the first time in his life.

"I can't say I ain't." Stan grinned with his crooked teeth.

Heavy trembles were felt ─ even on the ship ─ as the Brob girl slammed an arm down in the sand, clutching several wrecked lilliputian ships, pulverizing it with unnatural force to an inexplicable pulp as she was nearing her moment of climax.
Then her eyes shot open and pierced straight in their direction. A glare of curiosity seeped in her look as the moonlight gave her pretty countenance an eerie sight.

End Notes:

If you happen to be a bit impatient the next chapter is already available on my patreon page ;)

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Upheavel by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Ralph and Stan do what they can while facing the Brobdingnagian threat.
Sophie and Madison see a gradual change of the political climate among the Brobdingnagians.

 

+++

Ralph
Ralph was too transfixed, too mesmerized by the theatrical display of soft-porn playing out in front of him at a monumental scale to yank himself into action when the urgency was there. Others on the ship were not so passive, though. The moment their existence was noticed by the Brob girls, they all sprung into an organized panic – whereby each leniently followed the unspoken rule of fending for themselves – and galloped about like a stampeding herd of buffalos on the fritz.

"Get Jack!" a woman screeched as her footsteps clumped frantically on the deck.

"Out of my way!" a burly man bellowed as he poleaxed his way through a group of people.
A loud smack clattered on Ralph's cheek. He shook his head.

"Back into the realm of the living?" Stan's tattered face showed up in Ralph's purview – with a breath reeking strongly of alcohol. "Good. Come with me, now! We need to find a lifeboat!"

Stan ran off – under the assumption that Ralph would follow him – but cursed and turned back to grab his arm.

"Don't make me smack you again because you know I will!" Stan spat.
Ralph stared back at him, "This… this ship, she's going to pick it up."

"Brilliant analysis, brainy. Now let's get to this fuckin lifeboat! Come on! Go on, numbnut!" Stan pushed him into action.

Ralph shook his head and got his act together. This was no time to loaf around.
As both Stan and Ralph zigzagged their way through throngs of scurrying people on deck, the screams around him pitched even higher - like some lunatic with a gun decided to go frenzy.
Ralph looked over his shoulder and uttered an inner prayer when he saw that the two Brob girls were sitting on their haunches now – looming mountainous high, observing them all with great curiosity.

They are savoring the moment. Ralph though. Our fate is delivered to their whims now.

Apart from a few pieces of upper garment, these girls were completely butt-naked. Their giggles and gags showered down from the skies, drowning out the screeches of terror emanating from the throats of hundreds on the ship. How on earth did he ever think their military could stand a chance against these beings? Those girls could probably slice their whole fleet to smithereens with just a single fingernail.
His mind produced images of the carnage Sophie had left behind when she chose to smash her high heel amidst the packed center of Stonecreek City. Her force and weight had leveled the core of its urban blocks thoroughly, had pounded it miles deep within its soil resting beneath it like a big-strapping sledgehammer unleashed by Thor himself. Ralph could hardly comprehend what catastrophic consequences the blast wave of such an impact had on all infrastructures surrounding the woman's high heel.
He craned his neck and took a gander at these huge monstrous beings who were, in fact, nothing more than two frivolous girls – only incomprehensible large. He was able to see the contours of their enormous, frightening bodies. The girl on the left was slightly taller and had more meat on the bones than the one on the right – who seemed to have a more delicate built with slender shoulders and a narrow waist. Her voice also sounded more melodious and playful than the one on the left – whose imperative voice convoked awe.

The shimmering beam of silvery light – emanating from the full moon – only added to their eerie appearance as it unveiled parts of their youthful faces while they yapped about with each other, deciding the fate of their fleet.

"Check this out," the voice of the girl on the left thundered. She took a long sip from a bottle, lowered down on her knees, and jutted her face out – above the water and dangerously close to their fleet. Her face loomed close enough for Ralph to see the more refined features of her countenance. She looks even younger than Ralph had expected based on the sound of her voice and the contours of her body. The girl couldn't be older than seventeen, and even that was probably assessed a year too old than her actual age.

Where are the blasted parents of these brazen little hussies? Ralph pondered with frustration as he clenched his fists, sinking the nails in his skin.
He was so desperately keen to do something, to act, to lead, to bend this whole situation in his favor – just like he was trained to as a fighter pilot. But these Brob girls were something else, though. Their might was lightyears above his station. He was powerless. They all were. He could do nothing more than to wait out her next move and hope for the best.

Her luminous eyes radiated a tinkling of mischievousness as they scrutinized every ship in turn – all four of them – at an agonizingly slow pace. And why should the girl hurry anyway? Their ships weren't going anywhere soon. They just bobbed about at a snail's pace of roughly twenty-some knots per hour. These girls could probably have another go with each other, return to the river – perhaps take one step or two, if necessary – to catch up on their fleet again.
Ralph looked with anxiety at the girl's plush lips, which were puckered together. Her cheeks were puffed up as some alcoholic beverage was sloshing around within her mouth.

"What the freak are you doing there, Tisha?" the voice of the other brob girl thundered. She was standing tall at her terrifying full height now, peering intensely to see what her friend was up to.

The brat is about to spit! Ralph thought.

He looked with horror as a stream of liquid – capable of filling up several lakes – cannoned out from between the girl's lips. Ralph covered his ears as it was accompanied by a deafening noise when the liquid was squeezed outward between the girl's lips - creating a forward momentum of great acceleration. Their whole ship was covered in globs of saliva mingled with some alcoholic substance. The only saving grace was the fact that the girl wasn't aiming for their ship but the one sailing in front of them. The thick stream shot out, missing the ship by a very narrow margin.

"My turn! My turn!" The other brob girl screeched, all thrilled. She made a jump of joy, creating a prolific earthquake for the poor Lillis when her feet landed back on the beach.


Sophie
A snigger escaped from her mouth when Sophie saw the shrunken couple running back into their miniaturized farm. Do they actually think they are safe there?
Sophie raised her hand in front of her eye and tried to peer inside through the minuscule windows.

"Trembling inside each other's arms now, are you?" Sophie said, amused. Placing the farmhouse gently back on her shelve, she took a step back, placed her hands on her hips, and admired the fresh addition to her collection of shrunken property.
A grain mill, a silo, some dusty old barn, a jerry-rigged trailer, and (believe it or not) a toll bridge – all shrunk down and collected from the same godforsaken hamlet where she'd found this farmhouse. Sophie thought that this farmhouse was abandoned but was pleasantly surprised when a young couple came running outside when she crouched down above them, ready to pick it up. She reduced all these objects to handheld size, and she did it all during nighttime and made sure that she wasn't being seen. Sophie's hand reached out to the shelve and picked up a tiny figure of about three inches in height, framed by steel and cladded in plates of gilded bronze. It was her most prized possession she'd collected during this latest nightly adventure of her. A majestic statue rising to an impressive height of about 200 feet. Sophie drove by it on the way home when passing some memorial site. She couldn't help herself, and a few moments later, the whole thing just reduced in size and was picked up by the greedy fingers of a beautiful woman.

Sophie could have sworn that she had seen some hooded figure observing her as he stood between a row of trees adjacent to the memorial site. She had tried to find him but did not have any luck in the pursuit. She even shrunk down all the trees and cracked them beneath her boot, just to make sure.

"Mom! Come quick!" Madison's voice called out from her bedroom. Sophie placed the statue back on the shelve, locked her bedroom door – a thing she always did as of late, especially since Claire had wrecked the lilliputian civilization – and sauntered over to her daughter. She saw Madison on her bed – sitting Indian style – while watching something on her phone.

"What is it, cuddle bunny?" Sophie asked.
Madison handed her phone to her mother.

Sophie saw shards of images of various speakers stating strong political messages about threats and public safety while addressing a crowd and footages of masses of people huddling together on central plaza wearing shirts with slogans and holding up signs while chanting, "KILL THEM ALL! KILL THEM ALL! KILL THEM ALL!

Sophie frowned while looking at her daughter, "Kill who?"

In response, Madison looked with sadness at the boxed lilliputian city resting on her nightstand.

End Notes:

If you happen to be a bit impatient the next chapter is already available on my patreon page ;)

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Show your respect by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Ralph and Stan do what they can to heighten their chances for survival while being battered by two brob girls.

 

+++

Ralph and Stan's feet clomped on deck as they navigated their way through throngs of screeching-crazy passengers. The moment their fleet was discovered by the Brob girls a full out pandemonium erupted among all persons on board. To make things worse, their fleet was battered by ceaseless, tempestuous-like sprays of strongly scented liquor mingled with globs of saliva – all puffed out by two pairs of monstrous lips belonging to a couple of mischievous Brob girls.

"Here! Over here!" Stan said and made a sharp turn around the ship's primary crane. "There's one over here also," Stan heaved.

Ralph followed suit and took a quick glance over his shoulder from time to time as their feet clomped over the deck. No one was following them. It was significantly less crowded on this part of the ship. Most people merely dashed their way toward the nearest and most visible lifeboats on the ship. Seeming that this ship was already far more occupied than it was designed for, it was not very surprising that this whole situation ended up in a pushing rumble to seize a spot on one of its limited lifeboats. The pitching scream and shouts gradually subsided behind them when Stan and Ralph paced their way to the back of the ship. Looking over the railing, Ralph could already see some lifeboats bobbing away – some of them packed to the rafters while others still had plenty of space. For some reason, these half-filled ones had decided to peddle off either way.

Ralph covered his ears as one of the Brob girls unleashed another spray on their fleet – followed by a salvo of thundering giggles. They had to move. And fast! It would only be a matter of time before their ship would sink or capsize while battered under these extreme, Brobdingnagian forces.

"Fuck!" Stan rasped as they turned around the corner. Ralph heaved as he came standing beside his friend. There was indeed a lifeboat hanging there, but others had already beat them to it. The lifeboat was utterly filled to the brim with passengers when two men squeezed a few children and women on board before embarking themselves.

"Spot's full," One of the men said – eyeing them with a hostile glare – when Stan and Ralph walked up to the lifeboat.

Stan snorted, "That was already the case like fifteen passengers ago. One or two more or less won't make a difference."

"I said, spot's full!" the man blocked Stan's way when he was about to embark the ship.

"Why don't I take your spot then, hey?" Stan walked up close, piercing the man with an undaunted glare in the eyes.

Ralph saw that the lifeboat – next to the two burly men – was mainly packed with elders, children, and women, who were looking at him and Stan all shivering terrified.

"Come," Ralph said and grabbed Stan's arm. "We'll find another way."

"There is no other way!" Stan rasped, "All sloops are gone! I will not fall back into slavery because this bigot decides to–"

Ralph and Stan almost lost their footing when the whole ship rocked heavily like it was hit by a huge wave. A burst of shrieks erupted when the lifeboat dangerously oscillated from side to side.

"We're off," the burly man said and lowered the lifeboat into the water below.

Stan cursed loudly as he keeled over the railing to watch the lifeboat sink away in the dark depths. "I hope you have some cunning plan up your sleeve because if you don't, Imma crack your fuckin skull with this… this… this blasted lifebuoy, Ralph!"

Ralph merely looked out with a blank stare into the dark void as Stan's voice boom basted in his ear. "It's all done," he said absentminded. "even for them." he looked at the fleet of lifeboats rowing away to presumed safety.

"Look…" Ralph pointed at the horizon. Stan followed its direction and his expression churned into a glare of shock.

"Suck my cum with a narrow straw," Stan uttered like a preacher. His eyes laid sight on a humongous-sized finger dooming up out of the river like an emerging sea monster – with water dripping from the sides. Then another rose up. And another, and another. The whole ship rocked, toppling both Ralph and Stan as they fell flat on the deck – with their bellies sanding over the deck. It wasn't until it felt like his stomach was pressed downward before Ralph realized they were all ascending at a rapid pace.

The booming laughter and gags of the brob girls became louder.

Ralph did his utmost to crawl to the side to take a peek over the railing in an attempt to take stock of the situation.

He remained speechless as he saw their ship – and all other vessels, including many lifeboats – bobbing helplessly in the unendingly vast palm of one of the Brob girls. Her gleeful face doomed up as she brought her hand in front of her godlike eyes – which scrutinized them all with great curiosity.

"These beings never cease to amaze me," Adeline said while observing the lilliputian fleet bobbing helplessly on the puddle of water in her slender, petite hand. "They are sooooo tiny!"

Tysha leaned her head on her lover's shoulder. "More amazing than my feet?" she said, pouty-lipped.

Adeline chuckled, "NOTHING is more amazing than your feet…."

Tysha smiled.

"except the sight of my divine face, of course."

Tysha frowned. "Enough of your perfect face! Let them beg for their lives while trapped between my toes."

Adeline gasped, with her eyes blinking big, "Your, your toes?..."

"Uhuh," Tysha acknowledged with a satisfied smile.

Adeline closed her eyes and gave a long moan as her mind produced delicious images of a bunch of lilliputian ships clenched between her lover's perfect toes.

"Go on, my tootsies are waiting." She nodded in the direction of her feet. Tysha temptingly wiggled her toes.

Ralph had to hold on tight when their whole fleet moved again in rapid pace – descending now. Looking up, Ralph could see the beautiful countenance of the brob girl – filling his entire purview – looking down upon them.

Those dimples on her cheeks would have been cute if this girl wasn't so frightfully huge! Ralph thought.

Her face was strained with utmost concentration as she guided her hand toward her lover's feet – without spilling the lilliputian fleet over the side. This was quite the challenge for her, taken the amount of booze she'd just recently consumed.

Her hand shook heavily, and all water sloshed every which way.

It did not take long before most of it seeped away through the massive gaps between her fingers. Ralph steeled himself for the inevitable and lost his footing again as he rolled all the way painfully to the other side of the ship when its bilge made contact with the brob girl's hand. The whole ship creaked and squeaked as it tipped to the side until it lay to a stop.

All bruised, Ralph pulled himself over the railing to assess his surroundings. However, before he was even able to take anything in, his instincts compelled him to duck down when two gargantuan fingers emerged from the sky to pick up one of their neighboring ships. He gawked, all fascinated as the jumbo-sized cargo ship was merely picked up – like a sugar cube – to soar its way between the biggest and second toe of the other brob girl. Screeches rose up when the ship started to slide down the gap in between until it was firmly clenched as the toes vised together in a tight hug.

"There, all hog-tied," Tysha called down proudly from above. "Now the rest."

Adelyn nodded and picked up the other ships and placed them in other gaps between Tysha's toes. When all four ships were taken care of, Adeline still saw dozens of lifeboats bobbing about in her hand.

Shrugging, she cupped her hand and poured them all on the nail of Tysha's biggest toe. Some of them slipped over the side, tumbling to their doom – while most of them kept sticking on the blue painted surface.

"Done?" Tysha asked.

Adeline nodded, eagerly.

"Good. Now, make them worship my feet."

"Can I like… worship them too? Your toes, I mean?" Adeline begged.

Tysha grinned, "Only after you forced THEM into submission will I allow such a thing."

Adeline moaned, panting faster. "Yes… yes, of course, my Goddess."

Adeline's cute face nodded all meekly before transforming into the glare of an angry mother whose ready to scold her disobedient child.

"You've heard her! On your knees! Embrace the mercy of your Goddess!"

Most passengers – at least, the ones who were not too banged up or lying in some highly uncomfortable position – lowered on their knees to submit to the brob goddess.
Ralph saw with disgust as the other brob girl started kissing and licking the other feet, while moaning with delight and uttering words of reverence. Looking about, Ralph was unable to locate his friend and wondered with despair how they would ever be able to escape this horrible fate.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

The transport by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Madison is off to transport New Oakton to safety, but stumbles upon some trouble on the way.

++++



Madison

Walking around the beach cart for the fourth time, Madison made another thorough check to see if its delicate cargo was safely strapped. As promised by Madison, New Oakton was finally off to find a safe haven for the millions of lilliputians residing within the aquarium. Things just didn't felt good. Madison was always worried sick when she was compelled to leave the house for school and social obligations. When coming home, the first thing she did was to run upstairs to see if New Oakton was still intact. It would be safer for them in her hidden sanctuary. After weeks of bugging, Madison was finally able to spur her friend into helping her out.

"Are you sure this cushioned layer will prevent most damage?" she asked her friend, Vianna, from whom she had borrowed the beach cart.

Vianna sighed as she looked up from her phone, "Just relax; it's richly filled with foam peanuts with a layer of bubble wraps beneath it."

"I can go by myself, you know," Madison stood up after a final glance at New Oakton. "I will bring the cart back as soon as possible." she carefully draped a blanket over the aquarium.

Vianna chuckled after taking a selfie with her phone while posing with a duck face. "Not a chance. I want to see where you're taking them."

"It's kind of a secret." Madison gave a wry smile.

"You want the cart or what? I want to see this so-called hideout. That's the deal."

Madison threw in the towel, picked up the handle, and started to pull the cart.

"You're not going to like… tell anyone about it, are you Vianna?" Madison said while both girls trudged forward through the streets.

"My lips will be sealed like Jerusalem's golden gate," Vianna said as she posed for another selfie – flaunting her chestnut waves. While walking in tow, Vianna let Madison do all the pulling.

"Jerusa–what?"

Vianna shook her head. "Nevermind, it's some holy city of the humans."

Vianna's company wasn't sitting quite right with Madison. She did not trust her. She did not trust anybody these days – not even her own mother. People have gone mad, it seems. The rise of political polarization throughout the city took its toll on the serene ambiance Madison's birthplace was known for. Two sides were emerging – as a response to publicly stated conspiracy theories, each new one crazier than the last. They all had one thing in common, though. Every statement declared the Lilliputians as the culprit of society – as pests, to be dealt with as swiftly as possible. These persistent allegations had always lived latent in the minds of many Brobdingnagians – for they all had deeply grounded awe for the Lilliputians, despite their diminutive size.

It became quite easy for many accusers for their words to find listening ears when more and more people and stuff started to vanish throughout the city and surrounding regions. Things hit the fan when an entire naval fleet disappeared into thin air. But it did not stop there. Entire buildings fell off the grid – a whole village even. It made the atmosphere quite grim throughout the city – people were afraid.

"Hey! What you got there?"

Madison's heart felt like it wanted to leap up out of her throat when a group of girls came running, approaching them with curiosity. They were a few years older than them – perhaps around 16 or 17.

"Hey, ditz! I was talking to you!" A tall and lean girl stepped forward – with a sidecut hairdo – and pierced Madison with eyes that would not tolerate any form of defiance.

Another girl stepped up – with a somewhat stocky build – and looked at the cloaked box stationed on the beach cart. "Are you transporting like… tinies in there or something?" she pointed.

"I want to see them!" Another girl took a few steps forward – a quite pretty girl with dancing blond curls and illuminating green eyes. She approached the beach cart and was already reaching her hand out to yank off the blanket before she flinched back when Madison stepped in between. Madison was surprised by her own audacity as she formed a barrier between the girl and the helpless Lilliputian city behind her.

Stocky-chick chuckled. "Girl's got spunk."

"Okay, listen," pretty-girl said, towering a few inches above Madison. "you've got exactly until the count of three before I–"

"Settled!" Sidecut-hairdo swooped in on the fly as she gave Madison a hard push before crouching down in front of the beach cart.

Both other girls sniggered as they saw Madison stumbling down on the pavement – scraping her knee.

Madison looked at Vianna with eyes that pleaded for some aid. Vianna merely shrugged and dug back in her phone – taking another selfie or two while fondling her hair.

Madison's eyes bulged as she recognized Hank's schoolbus clutched in the hand of pretty-girl. Most of its windows were all busted, and its frame heavily dented as the girl's fingers pressed it inwardly. Madison heard some faint squeaks. There were still children inside – and probably Hank himself also.

"Woooow! Those brats got a whole city of these pests!" Stocky-chick said when Sidecut-hairdo pulled the blanket off.

"And worked it up quite well, by the looks of it," pretty-girl said – sounding slightly impressed. She leaned in to get a better look at the ravage caused by Claire's hand. Sirens were already wailing throughout New Oakton as hundreds upon thousands of lilliputians were scattering for cover beneath the godlike glares of three unknown Brobdingnagian teen girls. They were considerably familiar with Madison's innocent countenance looming over their landscape – day in day out. However, seeing not only one but three unfamiliar faces dooming up in the sky placed every lilliputian soul on edge in New Oakton.

"Where are you guys taking this thing anyway?" Sidecut-hairdo asked and slapped on the lid.

"Be careful!" Madison shouted out.

"What did you just say?" Sidecut-hairdo said, turning her head. She stood up and faced Madison. Her lackeys stood up too.

"Are you one of those lilli-sympathizers?" stocky-chick asked.

Sidecut-hairdo chuckled. "Why don't we just wreck that city up. Right here, right now. What do you say, girls?"

"Well," Pretty-girl said as she brought up the school bus in front of her green watchers. "It would definitely be a great outlet, that's for sure. I'm done with these humans anyway." She watched with a boring glare as her fingers started crunching the bus like a soda can.

Madison felt awfully powerless as she watched the human bus – filled with innocent children – compressed to a metallic pulp by the evil girl's hand. A surge of guilt nagged her consciousness by the realization that she was unable to defend them — especially the bus driver, Hank, her friend.

"Can I kick it?" stocky-chick asked pretty-girl while pointing at the scrunched bus.

Pretty-girl shrugged. "Knock yourself out."

Stocky-chick gestured with her hand as to prod pretty-girl to throw the bus in the air – which she did.

"Yeah!! That's how It's done, folks!" stocky-chick screeched when her foot kicked the bus after it made an arched trajectory through the air. It shot off, clanking hard against some traffic sign a few meters ahead.

"Okay, great ladies. Now, let's make hay out of this opportunity and feast on that lilliputian city." Sidecut-hairdo said. Both girls followed suit as they saw their leader turning around to let themselves loose on the minuscule town.

Madison steeled herself for a confrontation that would probably end badly for both herself and New Oakton before an unexpected voice mingled in.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Vianna said while still checking her phone.

Pretty-girl sniggered. "And who's going to stop us, you?"

"That thing belongs to the governor's daughter. We're only bringing it." Vianna stated, still not looking up from her phone.

Sidecut-hairdo snorted. "Are you insulting my intelligence, girl? There's no way you two mudlarks roam about in such high circles."

"It's meant for a charity run. She's going to dole them out to the poor so they too can relish in playing with them."

"You're bluffing," Sidecut-hairdo said.

"Am I?" Vianna now looked up from her phone – piercing sidecut-hairdo's eyes with a poker face.

Madison shifted her gaze all tensed between her friend and sidecut-hairdo, until the latter broke the stare. Madison gave a sigh of relief when the three spiteful girls started walking away from them. She jerked up again when sidecut-hairdo – unexpectedly – spun on her heels and made her way straight to Vianna.

"I bet the governor's daughter doesn't need this." Sidecut-hairdo snatched Vianna's phone from her hands.

"Hey! Give that back, right now!" Vianna said.

"What?! You rather fancy a few knuckles on the nose?" Sidecut-hairdo said as she pierced her fist in Vianna's face. The latter flinched, taking a step backward. "I always have the last laugh."

With that, the three girls walked off, satisfied – with Vianna's phone in pocket.

Madison walked up to Vianna and hesitated before parting her lips to say, "I… um… thank you so–"

"You owe me big time, Maddy!" Vianna fumed.

"Yes… yes, I do," Madison answered.

"Now show me this goddamn sanctuary you keep babbling about!"

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Experimentation by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Now that Sophie gradually learns about the stone's potential, she starts to ponder about her next move

 

+++

Sophie
Staring boringly at some utmost soporific late night talk show on tv, Sophie took another sip of wine while sitting at the kitchen counter.
She cocked her head – and focused her ears – when she heard faint noises scribble like a vexing itch beyond the blasting voice of the tv.
It came from the next room, the living room. It sounded like someone was sneaking about there.


It better not be you, Gard. Sophie's mind flashed images of that big-bellied interrogation officer, who also happened to be her former classmate in high school. A thing that clicked in her head when he greeted her with that characteristic creepy smile of his during the awkward meeting at the mall a few weeks ago. Sophie always had this feeling that she knew the guy from somewhere. Now she knows.
Gard Retard he was called by Sophie and her friends – a name well-deserved due to his inability to act accordingly during social calls, especially while faced with pretty girls. Now the guy was tailing her like a hyena prowling after wounded prey – waiting for the prime shot.
Sophie did not liked to be followed. She was afraid he knew to much things about her.
Out of instinct, Sophie grabbed a big knife out of the kitchen drawer and tiptoed towards the door. Having some lethal, sharp weapon in hand gave her more sense of safety than to rely on the magical stone attached to her ring. Which was actually quite ironic seeming the fact that this ring was capable of taking on an entire war fleet with ease. Dozens of manmade frigates were utterly shrunk down and added to Sophie miniaturized collection. It was only yesterday that Sophie played with them during a relishing session in her bathtub. Bobbing aimlessly in warm bathwater between Sophie's soaring thighs – jutted above the waterline – the greater part of the fleet was ordered to start a fight amongst themselves. A smaller portion was assigned to boob-duty, whereby they were commanded to batter Sophie's engorged nipples with everything they got. Barrages of infinitesimal missiles and bullets impacted harmlessly against Sophie's swollen nipples. Such erogenous tingling pumped them even harder.
This, combined with the realization – that she, as a single woman – had total domination over an entire shrunken war fleet was ample stimulation to make Sophie climb to a hefty climax.
Placing her hand on the doorknob, Sophie gently pushed the door open and peeked inside – with the knife firmly clutched in her hands.


What if its an armed burglar or something? Every fiber in her body urged her to hide and call the police. I can't. My daughters are still upstairs. Determined by her protective mother's instinct, Sophie took a muffled step and squinted her eyes to gaze into the darkness of her living room. A whispered curse followed after it sounded like someone was stumbling. She saw a dark silhouette skulk around the corner on the other side of the room. The part that leads to the backdoor. Sophie ignored the fear pumping violently through her veins and dashed forward – with knife in hand – and switched the lights on.


“Claire?!”


Sophie gaped slack-jawed to her first born daughter who stood frozen like a statue as she was about to take another step.
Claire gave a deep sigh, spun around and took off her hood while looking blankly at her mother. “Why are you holding a knife?” she frowned.


“Why are you all dressed up in black?” Sophie countered. “and sneaking about at a time like this? It's almost midnight for god sakes!”


“I know.”


“Yes, and…?” Sophie prodded for an explanation.


“I’m almost sixteen years old!” Claire stomped like a toddler.


“And still under my– hey! Where are you going?!”


Sophie bolted forward, chasing her daughter who rushed through the backdoor without saying a word. She was just in time to prevent the backdoor from slamming into her face after it was roughly pushed close by Claire. Squinting into the darkness, Sophie saw Claire's silhouette crunching over the pebbled path leading to the street.


“Stepping into this house will cost you a whole week of freedom!” Sophie shouted after.


“Not caring here.” Claire's fainting voice echoed through the night.


Unruly child.


Not entirely at peace that her fifteen-year-old daughter was roaming about in the middle of the night with God knows who, Sophie shrugged and stepped back inside.
She was about to turn off the tv and get ready to sleep when some footage caught her attention. Images were being shown, aerial images – taken with a drone – from the area know as Southern Heights. A fairly famous and quite impressive mountain range in the region. There was nothing left there but a vast brown crater – like the whole thing was excavated.
With a sly smirk, Sophie turned the tv off and went upstairs to her bedroom. She walked up to the glass cupboard to admire her collection of shrunken property. It grew out to a somewhat extensive display of miniaturized objects – brazenly shrunk down and snatched away by Sophie, to keep for her own. She had not really put effort in organizing it. She really should, though. Her cupboard started to become one stacked, cluttered mess of microtized cars and boats and houses. Almost everyday, Sophie went out into the open to start shrinking things.

The world felt like one big candy store to her now. She could take whatever she wanted – whatever she pleased. Although Sophie mainly focused on lifeless objects, she could not prevent collateral shrinkage to happen from time to time. Hundreds of unwitting Brobdingnagians ended up – shrunken down – in Sophie's clutches when she picked up whole buildings and ships. It became an addiction to her – to continually shrink down gradually larger and more majestic objects. She usually just placed them in her cupboard – not caring about the dozens of speck sized Brobdingnagians who came in with it, freely – and went on with the next project. Opening the cupboard, Sophie's hand reached out and took hold of a curved, steel object – which was significantly larger than the other objects. Wrapping her fingers around it, Sophie brought the miniaturized submarine in front of her curious eyes. A proud catch from her unprovoked attack on Naval base Green Hills earlier this month. After shrinking and catching the most worthy ships in the harbor, Sophie was about to paddle back to her car when some massive silhouette below the waterline caught her attention. A fully operational submarine floated by – right underneath her paddleboat. It did not get very far, though. For Sophie's powers ordered it to shrink it down to handheld size. Sophie was forced to dive into the water to catch it, for it floated to deep for her to just fish it out of the water with her arm. It was a small price to pay for such a beautiful reward. Sophie could only imagine the shocked reaction of the submarine's crew when, suddenly, the humongous face of a very pretty, auburn-haired woman doomed up right in front of them before collecting them in her greedy hand.
Sophie gently placed the submarine back in the cupboard and crouched down to come at eye level with a lower shelve. Stationed upon it lay sprawled out her latest capture. A rural village – containing a few thousands residents at most – freshly shrunk down last night. Sophie smiled as she saw various miniscule people pointing up at her and running into houses for shelter.

They will learn soon. To properly greet me. Their Goddess.
Sophie’s shrinking spree did not end there, though. She grew bold and tried her luck on something more majestic. Would it be possible to shrink down a whole mountain?
Next to the village lay a marble-sized object. Sophie picked it up – gently – and placed it on top of her index-finger while holding it in front of her eyes. A whole mountain range – many kilometers in wide and height – was now even less impressive than a pebble to her. While shrinking it, Sophie could have sworn she saw a few hikers in the distance – travelling with backpacks along a mountain path. These people must be like incredibly tiny right now.
She placed the mountain range back in the cupboard, closed it and took a look at her newly acquired terrarium – which stood there forlorn and completely empty on a side table. And she had no intention of buying any plants in the near future.
That thing could definitely use some inhabitants. Sophie pondered.
As a young child, Sophie had always fantasized about having her own miniaturized Queendom to rule over. This dream came true in her teens – when she came into the possession of several Lilliputian settlements and cities. She indulged in every thinkable scenario that came up in her twisted mind for years – all at the pitiful expense of billions of lilliputians. Things became boring after a while, though. However, now with this stone and its powers…
It opened up an innumerable amount of possibilities for her. Not only would it give her the opportunity to relive everything she enjoyed with the lilliputians, but she could do it with people who were once equal to her. How delightfully satisfactory it was to shrink down that vixen of a Melanie and make her do things she would never have done otherwise. She wanted to experience such a thing on a grand scale. Now that Sophie knew she was able to shrink down a whole mountain range she started to ponder about other possibilities. There was one thing she had dreamt about for some time now – shrinking an entire city. And while she's at it, why not the country's capital, right?

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Time for fun by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Under the cover of darkness, Claire is meeting up with some people


++++


Claire's footsteps echoed clearly as she scurried her way through dark, forlorn streets. If someone peeked out of the window to take a gander, they would not be able to discern if the silhouette darting beneath the street lights was a boy or a girl. Claire was utterly garbed in black – with a hood pulled over the head, cloaking her comely face in pitch dark shadow. Her journey wasn't that far anymore.

+++

"How much longer must we wait? I need to take off some highly overheated steam here!"

"We're waiting for the new one."

"Well, where is that wench, then?"

"Ssst! You want Haisley to hear you?"

*snort* "Let her hear me."

*scoff* "I would love to hear you say that when she's within earshot."

"Well, maybe you will."

+++

Gasping, Claire strolled the final meters of her journey at a walking pace. She saw someone waiting for her on the other side of a crossroad – a female. It was too dark to discern the person's features, but the sound of her voice gave Claire more than enough info as to who was standing there.

"I was afraid you might bail on me," Haisley said as a dark silhouette walked up to her.

Claire removed her hood and shook her head – flapping her hair from side to side, shaking back its volume. "Sorry, my mother gave me trouble."

"Well, that's what mothers do, right?" Haisley smiled. "Come, I want to introduce you to some people."

Claire ambled behind Haisley when the latter made her way to the corner of the street. Three other girls stood there. As Claire saw them waiting beneath the grimy orange light of a street pole, it was easy for Claire to recognize them as Haisley's posse.

"These are my girls. From left to right – Samantha, Dina and Cristel. Girls, this is–"

"I know who she is," Samantha interrupted – to the chagrin of Haisley. "it's the sophomore. She's in the same class as my kid cousin – who probably lies in bed already." Claire saw the short-haired girl gazing at her with a dirty look.

"Well, what are you doing here, then? I heard he always reads you bedtime stories before hitting the sack himself." Haisley countered.

"Its Claire, right?" Dina said – breaking the tense atmosphere between Haisley and Samantha. The gentle but pretty-looking brunette reached her hand out with a smile.

Claire nodded back with a smile and answered Dina's greeting. "Nice meeting you. Every friend of Haisley is a friend of mine." Dina said.

"Is it true that Sophie Wilkins is your mother?" Cristel – a cheery, blond girl – beamed and stepped forward while reaching her hand out – almost bouncing an indignant Dina to the side.

"Manners, Cristel. Manners, please." Haisley said.

Ugh, why does every popular girl finds my mother so interesting? Claire thought.

"Sorry," Cristel said with a sheepish grin. "Name's Cristel, but you already knew that." She winked, flirtatious.

"Samantha?" Haisley prodded her third friend, who did not show any intention of doing what was expected of her.

Samantha sighed and walked up to Claire.

"I know your name. You know mine. What more is there to say, right?" Samantha gave a curt smile before walking off.

Haisley rolled with her eyes. "Come, the car's this way."

"Where are we going exactly?" Claire asked from the backseat as she looked through the window. They were leaving the city's outskirts behind them.

"How typical Haisley," Samantha chuckled. "Dragging someone along without filling them in about the plans."

"We're going to do something illegal." Cristel whispered in Claire's ear. "and dangerous."

"Yeah, you better step out while still you can, girl," Samantha added.

"Don't listen to them." Dina flew in. "It will be very dangerous, only not for us."

Claire's eyes filled with confusion.

Haisley looked over her shoulder from the driver's seat. "You ever heard of section K?"

Claire nodded. "My mom mentioned it once a long time ago. It's the most secured area of Lilliputian territory."

"And you know why it's the most secured area of lilliputian territory?" Haisley asked.

"Of course, the girl knows," Samantha said. "It's because they find the Lillis so cute and precious, and they want to protect them, duh!"

"I find them cute!" Cristel chimed in.

"You find everything cute," Gina said.

"They panic so easily." Cristel chuckled and made matching sounds as she pretended that her index-finger crushed some lilliputian infrastructures stationed on her hand.

"As I was saying," Haisley retook word. "It's the most secured area because something is hidden there."

"Something mysterious and powerful," Cristel whispered in Claire's left ear.

"And we're going to find it." Dina's voice added from the right side.

"Are they guarding it? The authorities, I mean?" Claire asked. She started to rue her decision to come along with these girls.

"Mmm, with their lives, I'm telling ya." Samantha said.

"So, how come it is not dangerous for us, then?"

Samantha looked over her shoulder from the front passenger's seat with a sly smirk on her face. "Scared?"

"Well, don't be. I've got it all settled." Haisley said. "A friend of my aunt works at the border patrol and he owes me a favor. He'll sort it, trust me." she winked.

Claire looked out of the window as they passed a sign stating the line:

Do not enter. Trespassers will be shot on sight.

Claire did her best to gulp unseen.

"Convinced enough by Haisley's reassurance to give it a go, girl?" Samantha smiled.

"Your friend is starting to look a bit green there, Hais." Cristel looked at Claire with genuine concern.

"You alright?" Dina asked.

"Of course, she is," Haisley said. "Next to a daredevil, she's also one hell of an actress and you all fell for it, didn't they, Claire?"

Claire nodded absentmindedly.

Samantha sniggered. "Well, actress or not, no one in this car can deny that sharp smell of fear seeping out of her pores right now."

We're here." Haisley said and hit the brakes. The car screeched to a stop and all girls got out. Stretched out in front of them lay a vast field of unmowed grass – brilliantly lit by beams of moonlight coming from the clear and starry night. In the distance – about two football fields away – Claire could discern tiny, faint lights – an innumerable amount – dotting the landscape, sparkling there magically.

"That's lilli-land over there," Cristel's whispered in Claire's ear. "which is synonymous for fun-land to us Brobs."

"W-what are you all waiting for?" Claire asked as no one made an attempt to walk. They all looked at her like they were expecting something.

Samantha snorted. "Well, isn't that obvious? For you, of course! You're the greenhorn, after all."

"Come on. Go. You can do it." Cristel whispered.

"Will you quite the whispering, please!" Dina said. "It's getting lame."

"Sorry, just adding to the ominous atmosphere here," Cristel said.

Samantha snorted. "Here is your ominous atmosphere. Look!" she pointed. "You see that watchtower over there? There are snipers in there and they never miss. Now go, girl!"

"Or get back in the car. The choice is yours." Cristel whispered – which ignited a reprimanding stare from Dina.

Claire looked over her shoulder at Haisley – who simply nodded with her brows in the direction of the lilliputian civilization in the distance.

Closing her eyes, Claire pushed out a strong exhale before striding with a firm pace through the field of grass. Rustling with her feet through the dewed grass, Claire's eyes were mainly locked on the watchtower in the distance.

"Is she going? The girl is actually going." Claire heard Dina's voice punctuated with disbelief.

"Of course she is," Haisley said. Her friend's voice was punctuated with pride.

"Is she going to make it?" Cristel asked.

"No matter, ten more paces, and she's death meat," Samantha said.

Claire looked at the watchtower while counting down her steps. 6, 7, 8… 9………. 10.

"KAPOW!!" Haisley screamed. "You did it, girl!"

Claire turned around and looked like a squirrel who got suddenly ambushed by a pack of wolves when she saw all girls – except Samantha – running towards her all exuberantly.

"W-what are you doing?" Claire said as Haisley gave her a hug. "What about those snipers in the watchtower?"

All girls started laughing.

"No snipers," Cristel said with a wink.

"That thing is abandoned for years," Dina added.

"But, but what about that treasure over there? Who's guarding it?" Claire asked.

"All malarkey," Haisley said. "Just an urban myth which is strongly believed among many people still."

"Including you," Cristel smirked while bouncing her hip against Claire's.

"You believed it too!" Dina frowned at Cristel.

"So did you!" Cristel countered.

Haisley chuckled and looked at Claire. "We all did. You were just the only one who was bold enough to actually cross that watchtower."

"You're a badass, girl!" Cristel said.

"Or you're secretly nourishing some deathwish." All girls turned around when Samantha showed up behind them. Haisley narrowed her eyes as she watched Samantha walking up to Claire.

"But the fact stands, you've got some balls, Claire." Samantha smiled while clasping her shoulder.

First time she's saying my name. Claire thought.

Claire smiled, blushing a bit due to all these words of praise. "So, now what?" she asked.

"Well, isn't that obvious, Claire? We're going to have some good old-fashioned fun." Samantha smashed a fist against her hand while gazing at the horizon with a sardonic grin.
End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 42 Time for fun part 2 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Claire and Haisley travel deeper into lilliland

1692 words


++++



Wakefield was a podunk town dotted at the rural edges of a mediocre-sized country named Lasly Lands. The place was a hive of activity. People from all classes – rich and poor, young and old – scurried about in the streets, settling things, with the main aim of getting the hell out of town.

A catastrophe was coming and they needed a safe haven. Perhaps a neighboring city? Or rather one on the other side of the country? No, a plan like that would not suffice – not while faced with an impendent disaster of such a large scale.

It was most fascinating to see the varnished layer of civility in society being scratched away so easily in the face of impending doom. People became desperate as their behavior sank to the lowest level of their survival instinct. In such a state, there was no room for trivial things like courtesy and small talks. Things needed to be taken care of – and preferable most sufficiently and quickly as possible. Survival of your own skin and blood had a key priority while determining your next move. Anything else was merely a side issue – just wildlife darting through your headlight's scope while driving toward better places. Some will be decent enough to evade them, but most will simply smack the cracked corpses of these poor critters to the side without looking back after road killing them hard with the front bumper.

Despair and a deep sense of gnawing dread made place for hope and relief when things turned out precisely according to plan. That did not matter, though. Everything was in vain from the outset for even the most fortunate of citizens of Wakefield. Because eventually, it was a dry fact that nothing could outrun Samantha's boot when it landed directly on top of Wakefield – covering the entire town and a significant part of the surrounding area.

"That it, Samantha?" Cristel looked her friend in the eyes indignantly. "No speech, no warning, no nothing?"

Samantha gave Cristel an indifferent look as her eyes seemed to speak the word 'whatever' and leaned her whole weight on her left leg – crunching the crushed remains of a poor lilliputian settlement even deeper into the ground.

"Is she ignoring me?" Cristel looked at Dina, who walked up to them. Claire and Haisley came also ambling up. Dina merely looked all expressionless at the lilliputian civilization sprawled out at their feet.

"Hello! Am I the only one who gets trifle irked by this?" Cristel looked around at her friends – all wired –  urging them to aid her. "She's like, mocking with our tradition. Again!"

"You can't change someone's nature," Dina said. "Samantha does not respect anyone. Including herself."

Samantha's glare shot towards Dina, spitting fire. "What does that suppose to mean?!"

"It means that you're on the verge of being bumped from the group," Haisley said, staring at her all serious.

Samantha snorted, looked at Claire for a brief moment before ambling off – stomping whole blocks of lilliputian infrastructure under the weight of her parading boots.

"Did I do something wrong?" Claire asked a bit uncertain.

Dina snorted. "Like what?"

"I don't know… be here?"

Cristel hummed like she was pondering about some serious issue and said, "Now that you're mentioning it, Claire. I do recall that things like 'being here' is categorized as a capital crime. So you better watch out."

Dina chuckled, rolling her eyes by Cristel's quip before addressing Claire. "Samantha always had trouble staying between the lines."

"On the other hand, she never had trouble drawing lines for others, though," Cristel said. "That's where the friction between her and Haisley is formed." She added with a whisper in Claire's ear.

"We can hear you," Dina said dryly, which ignited a startled reaction from Cristel – who peeked with a bit of frightful uncertainty at Haisley.

"Where is she going?" Claire asked while watching Samantha's silhouette becoming gradually vaguer in the darkness of the night.

"To her Queendom. Just like all of us." Haisley said.

"Yeah, that's right, Claire," Cristel chimed in. "because, in the real world, we're little more than pesky juveniles. But in here, in Lilliland, every girl can be a Queen." she said, while theatrical imitating a royalty.

"But I don't have a Queendom," Claire said.

"Not yet, you don't," Haisley said. "Come." she gestured to follow her.

While marching in the midnight darkness after Haisley – who walked with a pretty brisk tempo – it was easy for Claire to see the spoiled parts of the lilliputian land beneath her feet. These spots had a pitch-dark mark in the shape of a footprint among a field of light. As Claire followed suit, she saw Dina and Cristel dispersing – obviously walking off to their own conquered lands.

A large part of the ground they were walking on was dotted with an innumerable amount of minuscule lights – some places denser than others, framing the rich amount of microscopic cities and settlements and roads. It was like watching the landscape at night during an aerial view high above the clouds. Various traces of dark footprints meandered criss-cross through the lilliputian landscape. Some of them were already present, while others were being created at this very moment. Haisley did not seem to bother her step – nor did Cristel and Dina – as their sneakers made new black footprints among the luminous lilliputian landscape. This part was obviously used as some passageway by the girls – just a path they could pass to reach other places. Sucks to be the Lilli's who lived there.

As Claire scuttled after Haisley – traveling deeper into lilliputian territory – she did take note that the latter was becoming more thoughtful in choosing her steps. Haisley aimed her sneakers deftly to fit in the already existing trail of footprints. It was pretty evident that Haisley did not want to destroy more lilliputian property in this region than absolutely necessary.

Is this part of her Queendom?

Claire heard Haisley snapping a whispered curse when she lost balance, and her right foot landed clumsily amidst a generously illuminated city – decimating a good part of it.

"Everything okay?" Claire asked.

"Yeah… just… follow me. Come," Haisley said. "and make sure to step on the footprints, please." she accentuated more firmly.

As requested, Claire did her best to place her sneakers in the already present footprints among the lilliputian landscape. This proved to be more complicated than expected, though. Haisley's a good bit longer than Claire – and so were her legs – so it took Claire relatively some trouble to cover the distance between Haisley's steps.

Now it was Claire's turn to cuss when her sneaker slipped and grazed a generous portion over the lilliputian landscape – bulldozing several villages along with it. She even uprooted half of a mountain when her sneaker tilted it over from the side.

"You alright back there?" Haisley called over her shoulder.

"Fine. Fine," Claire gained her footing and resumed her pace. "This your Queendom?"

Haisley hummed as an acknowledgment. "One of all six, to be more precise."

"Six? You have Six Queendoms?"

"Yes, of course. How else can I make society's fundamentals work?"

"You're losing me here, Hais"

Haisley sniggered and stopped in her track – careful to keep every sneaker stationed in an already existing footprint. "Listen, every Queendom has its own qualities, perks if you please – things that make them excel in certain areas. If you take This Queendom, for example." Haisley pointed.

"This one?" Claire nodded at her feet.

"That's right. The one where you just destroyed one of its many mines with your clumsy feet."

Claire gasped. "You noticed?"

Haisley nodded, smiling slyly. "It was pretty hard not to. You were groaning like a warthog back there."

"And you're not mad at me?"

Haisley shrugged. "Being the hottest girl in school has its benefits, I guess. Any other girl would get knocked down a peg for sure."

Claire blushed – which was impossible to see in the moonlight darkness – and smiled mischievously. "I saw you crushing half a city also, buster."

"Don't push my limits now, hey!" Haisley whipped her finger in Claire's direction. "Come. I want to show you something."

Claire jerked up, surprised when she felt Haisley's hand wrapping around hers. It surprised Claire even more that Haisley's touch ignited an electrical sensation to crackle through her body. She was yanked along by Haisley's firm grip. At this pace, it took Claire great trouble to keep aiming her sneakers at the black footprints. She missed one time, two times. Trice even – annihilating fragile lilliputian property. Haisley did not seem to bother, though. She appeared to be on fire for showing Claire something.

"Almost there," Haisley said.

The lilliputian landscape was gradually changing. Mountain ranges and hill countries made place for more impressive-looking cities – larger and more brilliant looking than the ones Claire had seen earlier, with gloriously shining monuments adorning almost each and every single city block.

"This here is my most favorite Queendom. The one where I hang out the most." Haisley said proudly as she towered over several cities with her hands on her hips. "All these billions of lilliputians are working, day and night, week in week out, processing tons of supplies coming from the surrounding Queendoms to pay homage to me, their Queen.

"And look here! Come." Haisley crouched down while pointing at a lit-up statue amidst a grand plaza. For a Brobdingnagian, the statue was not even taller than a little girl's pinky finger, but from a lilliputian's perspective – the statue soared majestically high above even the tallest skyscrapers.

Claire crouched down next to Haisley. "It looks like… it looks like you!"

Haisley nodded proudly. "And this here is my present to you, Claire."

Claire watched as Haisley's fingers picked up some sort of napkin to reveal another statue.

Claire scrutinized it. "That one looks like…"

"You!" Haisley finished while smiling warmly. "I want to rule with you, Claire. This Queendom, the world, anything that can be ruled. You're in?"

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 43 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

This chapter is written from the perspective of Gary – a freshly shrunken captive of Sophie.


+++


After Gary shouted final instructions to his crew, his good arm – the one which did not have an improvised cast wrapped around it – went for his breast pocket. His fingers rooted about and fished out a small and slightly frayed picture. He looked at it, and sighed deep when his thumb slid over the image of his wife and daughter smiling at him.

“Alright, lets wrap it up! Wench gonna love it!”

“You watch your tongue! You want Gary to loose his head next time?”

Gary looked up, witnessing the argue between some of his men as they walked up to him.

“The only thing Gary's gonna lose is his wedding ring. Trust me, he'll end up straight between the wench's hot, moisty thighs when she sees this masterpiece.”

“I wouldn't mind ending up between her thighs.”

Gary placed the photo back in his breast pocket. He took another gander at the jerry-rigged statue depicting the auburn haired woman who abducted them all and shook his head. It looked horrible. It did not even look like her. Every random person would agree with him for that matter. Every random person that is, but not his addle-minded crew with whom he was forced to work with. He recalled the day she came stepping into his office very vividly. This Sophie Wilkins. She came prancing in like a tigress – looking breathtakingly beautiful and ruthlessly rapacious at the same time. It was the kind of woman which made even the most decent of guys seriously ponder if a sexual adventure with her would be worth risking your marriage for.

Her first words were even more brazen as she started speaking when she stood at the other side of his desk. “Mr Turner, right? Hi! I wish to be properly worshiped and I was told you are the best choice for the job.”

Before Gary knew it he was shrunk down, picked up and carried off to her home where he was ordered to design and fabricate the most marvelous statue ever made – in her resemblance. Gary found challenges like that always thrilling. And if it was presented to him under normal circumstances he would be more than eager to give it a hard go. This situation was however anything but ordinary and Gary had no say whatsoever in anything right now. This woman. This Sophie Wilkins towered at a monstrous huge size over them all now. He and his crew – well, most of them – were all solidly build and physically imposing. But those perks were quit worthless when dealing with a woman whose pinky finger was able to crush all bones in your body with a mere flick. There was seldom the need for Gary to look up to people in his life while conversing with them. His impressive height of 2.05 meters made him taller than most people.  That was a totally different matter when facing a woman like Sophie Wilkins – especially when you were shrunk down to the pathetic size of a matchstick. If both of them would stand face to face as their natural height, Gary would be able to stare in a straight line at the horizon without getting any form of visual hindrance. Now however – when Gary was forced to look up to her imposing figure – he could not help than to take note of the frightening fact that his personal mansion could be excavated in its entirety with ease by just her hand.

But only if his home was shrunk along with him, of course.

That was not the case now, was it? Gary scanned his surroundings. They were imprisoned in Sophie's personal bedroom. It would not surprise Gary if he saw his own house stationed on one of these shelves, dwindled down greatly in size.

On their first arrival at Sophie's home after a rough ride in her purse, Gary and his crew were simply dropped off on a vanity table.

A pervasive smell of strong scented make-up mixture aggressively barged into Gary's nose, uninvited. Like it wanted to say ‘Hey I know you don’t want me, but im still here anyway!’

The area was packed with all sorts of stuff like, various lipstick tubes, eyeshadow, face primmer and innumerable kind of sprays. All trivial handheld objects Gary was forced to look up to now.

This Sophie had been pretty swamped with her shrinking gags lately by the looks of it. All around him, Gary could see dozens of objects – like cars and buildings and boats and such – all neatly placed and ordered along the wall and in display cases according to their categorization and size. Gary was fairly familiar with human made fabrications and these things were not manufactured by them. He was quite positive about that. The answer to that was also rather obvious because these structures and objects were of a different scale than the ones of the humans. Gary could also see a row of glass jars – nicely ordered and packed upon one another – in some gloomy corner on a side table. Some of them had people in them, while others were filled with safari animals like tigers and giraffes and monkeys. One of them was stuffed with a very tiny looking village or something. Quit microscopic even from Gary's shrunken perspective.

“She's coming. She's coming!”

“Get down. Now!”

In perfect sync – and triggered by the sound of heavy footfalls intensifying with every step – all knees and foreheads of Gary and his crew slapped down on the floor. It was a conditioned motion – one that was well-entrenched in a short period of time. Sophie required it. No subject of her was allowed to look her in the eyes – at least, not without her permission. And they needed to pay her the kind of respect equivalent to what a Deity received from her followers. A precaution like this often ended in false alarms. Because sometimes, it was merely one of Sophie's daughters sauntering through the hallway. Or it actually was Sophie striding beyond that door, but she did not came into the room. Better to be safe than sorry, though. Sophie was relentless. And the remains of that red smear on the floor next to Sophie's bed was hard proof for that fact. No eye contact, no back talk, no hesitation when you were ordered to do something. These were just a small selection of Sophie's groundrules. Oh, and no flirting. Violating that one was seen as a major sin and would led one’s fate straight to a very slow and painful death.

Here she comes.

The door clacked open and a heavy tremor made all glass jars jangle like a Christmas carnival when Sophie's boot stepped in. Gary took a great risk when he sneakily peeked to the side – taking a glance at their owner, their self proclaimed Goddess. He saw the auburn beauty prancing in on her high heeled boots. The high split skirt she was wearing revealed a big part of her upper leg every time she took a step. Just like many others of his crew, Gary could not help than to take a sneak peek at this woman – regardless that it could lead to severe consequences when he got caught. Sophie was just to stunningly to ignore. Gary had seen her appearing in front of them in different varieties of garment – from quite elegant to downright sloppy. But Sophie was the kind of woman that looked simply hot in everything – no matter what she was wearing. Even when looming over them in the morning with a disheveled mop of hairdo jutting every which way and the sleep still slumbering in her drowsy green eyes did Sophie still looked like a bombshell.

Gary's lips uttered mindlessly along with his crewmembers words of glorification in honor of Sophie. Another conditioned habit, mandatory for every subject of the Goddess when she came into sight.

He saw Sophie sauntering on the other side of the room – boots clacking – as she inspected some of her shrunken collection. Sophie spoke some words. Gary could not decipher if she was addressing one of her shrinkees or that she was merely speaking to herself. He did however knew that her voice sounded sweet like richly colored spring flowers. You did NOT wanted her to stop talking the moment she started speaking. Quit ironic, seeming the dark intentions that slumbered beneath those sugary words. Gary's heart came to a stop when Sophie turned around – aiming her eyes on him. He could only hope that he lowered his head just in time, before she was able to see that he was looking. Her boots clacked their way in their direction – very leisurely. They came to a halt. With his face pressed flat against the floor and his eyes closed Gary was not able to see anything. He felt Sophie's presence either way. And she was near, very near. She was looming over them.

“Stand up,” Sophie`s voice thundered.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 44 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Sophie is enjoying a satisfaction at the expense of a construction crew.

(This one has insertion in it, for the lovers)


In unison, like a platoon of disciplined military recruits, Gary and his men stood up when the voice of their Goddess required it.

With her hands on her hips, Sophie looked down upon the group of lego guys – pondering what her next move would be. She had the intention of giving these riffraff's a performance review for building the statue. Judging by the sight of that thing, it would definitely give her ample reason to punish them. Not that she needed a reason, of course. Sophie could punish them whenever she liked. Rather they deserved it or not.

The statue looked horrible, nonetheless. Sophie's comely face churned like her tongue just took a long lick from a lemon wedge when her eyes zeroed in on the statue's facial features. Taking a gander through the magnifying glass, Sophie's head shook with disapproval as her tongue made a tsking sound. They failed in sculpting her cheekbones right, her pride. The hair was too short. The ears looked like they were plucked away from some atrocious monstrosity of Lord of the rings. It looked like her bosom had just successfully finished a maple syrup diet – there was almost nothing left of its curves! And to top it all, the nose! God! It was HUGE! Not even Pinocchio would be able to match it after twenty-three lies.

Her eyes shifted towards the builders who fabricated the thing. They stood perfectly in line with their head bowed, awaiting their fate. Sophie could barely contain the urge to squash them all under her thumb. Pressing little life to an unrecognizable, messy red smear was something Sophie immensely enjoyed as a kid. But doing the same thing to people who were once equal to you implemented a deeper dimension to the concept of power play. Sophie was very anxious to pulverize a whole shrunken high-size – with hundreds of teeming dust mites in it – to a compressed heap of rubble with just her nipple. The metallic, cold touch of such a building would undoubtedly inflate her berry-brown nipple to drastic proportions. How delightfully arousing. She could only imagine what the experience would be like if it was a fully operational and vibrant coin-sized city packed to the brim with desperate souls she'd just shrunk instead of one building.

An idea in Sophie's head decided to audition for her attention. He was through to the next round. Sophie turned around and ambled her way to one specific shelf. Various shrunken buildings rested upon it – nicely arranged from large to small. Sophie's arm stretched out to one particular building. A building that used to be majestically tall, with a penis-shaped top and a pretty slick design. Like with a real dick, her hand matched perfectly when her fingers wrapped themselves gently around it. There was no need to make the building smaller or bigger.

"This one will definitely do," Sophie said as she scrutinized the building while rotating it in front of her eyes.

Gary and his crew staggered backward, stumbling on their butts, when Sophie's hand emerged above them, soaring closer, descending rapidly, to place the building nearly on top of them. Gary recognized the building with its characteristic shape. It belonged to some real-estate billionaire with a licentious sense of humor. The whole idea behind this design was that he wanted to prove to the world that he could build something that could even fuck Godzilla in the arse. Other rumors, however whispered that it was a mere desperate effort to compensate for his baby carrot.

Either way, the Erectonator – a name bestowed by its eccentric funder – would probably never be able to poke Godzilla in the brown eye. However, it was given a chance to test its infrastructural strength against the might of Sophie's vaginal muscles. Right here, right now.

Sophie turned around, giving Gary and his crew an open view of a derriere that looked so marvelously tight, it made one think it was forged in the deepest bowels of hell by Satan's personal smithy with the sole purpose of molding an ass so tempting it could give God himself second thoughts about his saintly plan of marital monogamy on earth.

The image of his wife lingered in a dark and dusty corner in Gary's head when his eyes snacked greedily at the sight of Sophie's tush. Each glute bounced sensually up and down beneath the shiny black of her leathery skirt every time her boot clattered on the floor.

Gary scowled at one of his crewmembers when he saw him dropping his pants and started wanking like a howler monkey on steroids.

"What?!" the guy said when he saw Gary greeting him with a withering stare. "you want it too."

"I want it," Another guy answered instead and followed the example of his colleague.

"Definitely fuckin want it," again, another guy said. A couple more followed after that and before Gary knew it, he was standing among a class of full-grown men who acted out on their sexual urges like a bunch of juvenile virgins seeing a hot woman for the first time.

The floor trembled heavier when Sophie came sauntering back to them. She was holding something in her hand. A tube. She clicked it open and started squirting its liquid contents over the penis-shaped tower.

"Can't work without my lube now, can I?" Sophie smiled while looking down upon the group of men looking up at her.

Gary saw the translucent ooze-like substance slithering in large quantities along the building's soaring shaft – covering many of its uncountable, reflecting windows – but not all. Sophie's tree trunk fingers aided with the job. Her hand rubbed the building with great dexterity – like it was warming up a real privy member for sexual intercourse.

While observing it intensely, Gary's usual unwavering, faithful spirit shattered like a skylight window trying to carry the weight of a thousand anvils. He wanted her. Now. And he could not prevent his manhood from erecting to full mast. It took his right hand less time to yank his pants down and take a firm hold of his engorged cock than a hardcore junky needed to sniff up a freshly granted line of cocaine.

Sophie's laughter of sexual triumph rolled over them when all men moaned and spooged large quantities of man sauce – all in honor of the enormous and powerful auburn-haired woman looming in front of them. Some of Gary's crew sank back on their knees with their heads in praying stance. An irresistible urge compelled them to show their gratitude to the Goddess. For it was HER beauty and grace that granted them this little splash of heaven. They all wanted more. They wanted her. They all wanted to submit to her. Spoil her. Sophie had other plans, though. Can't get something for nothing.

"I want you all in there," Sophie said as her hand gestured towards the penis building. Before Gary's head was able to crack about how on earth they could fit in a building that looked more like a residence for mice to them, they all started to dwindle down in size – until they matched it perfectly.

Sophie greeted them on a self-satisfied smug before commanding them to get inside. They all dashed forward, screaming at each other and shoving like a pack of hungry inmates in a meager-supplied prison canteen. Running towards the building's main entrance, they were all eager to please their Goddess – Gary included, who could barely recall his wife's name now.

The last man was hardly inside the building before everything became dark.

Hungry for a good satisfaction, Sophie stripped down naked, picked the building up and brought it up to her glistening pussy that was more than ready to devour something big. She had no patience for delicate foreplay, so she just rammed the whole thing in the juicy depths of her incited gash – pumping it back and forth, deeper and deeper.

"Oh my God! This is heaven!" Sophie gasped with a dried-up throat. Images flashed by in her head of all those tiny men in there who were undoubtedly in screaming terror while trapped within the inescapable walls of her contracting vagina – with just the skeleton of a fragile shrunken building as protection. Cervical fluid seeped in as windows started cracking – filling the entire building to the rafters in no time. Its flimsy shards were sanding there – causing some uncomfortable sensations to brew up within her vagina. Luckily, it was quite faint. The sense of sexual pleasure outweighed the feeling of irritation by a wide margin. So Sophie went on.

She was ready to climax. She stumbled backward and let herself fall on her bed and turned up the heat – pumping faster and harder, with her legs splayed wide open. Her moans intensified, vibrating deeper and pitching higher in short but powerful bursts when she came hard. During the climax, Sophie was in her right mind to shrink the building to nothingness just before it was about to implode – for it would have undoubtedly caused some severe damage there. As she regained her bearing while staring at the ceiling, panting, she could only think of one thing – she wanted to shrink down the country's capital.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 45 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

We follow Ralph after his perilous adventures with two wasted Brob girls.


+++

"Its all straight back to subjugation from here on out, trust me. Two weeks. I give it two weeks."

"The girl looks pretty sincere, though. If you ask me."

"If you're talking about the blond, then I say yes. If you're talking about that other broad, then I say take another good look. She's nothing but trouble, I'm telling ya."

"Why did the Savior bring her in any way?"

"Why don't you go and ask her?! She'll probably be more than happy to fill you in, don't you think?"

Ralph's vision of the two men talking on the balcony got obscured when someone shoved a glass of water in front of his face.

"Care for a drink, sir?" Theresa, Ralph's caretaker, asked. Age lines became prominent when the woman's face folded into a gentle smile.

Ralph shook his head. "Ralph, remember Theresa? You can call me Ralph."

"I know, sir. I will, sir." Theresa placed the long drink glass of water on a side table next to him, despite Ralph's clear answer that he did not want it.

Theresa walked off. "Theresa!" Ralph called out. The woman spun on her heels, beaming at him with a smile so broad that it made Ralph feel sorry for the woman's jaw muscles.

"Yes, s–"

"Ralph," Ralph interrupted.

"Rrrralph," Theresa said like she was forced to say some blasphemous word she rather not did.

"What are those two lads talking about?" Ralph pointed at the two men standing on the balcony – the ones whose conversation he was eavesdropping earlier.

"Our Savior, s, Ralph." Theresa edited herself. "She has returned."

"Savior?" Ralph frowned.

Theresa nodded with her characteristic gentle smile. "Yes, a youthful Brobdingnagian girl named Madison. She saved us all from demise. You're gonna love her!"

"Can you roll me over there, please? I'd like to have a better view," Ralph asked.

"Of course… Ralph." Theresa walked over to push Ralph's wheelchair towards the balcony on the 18th floor of the building he was recovering in.

As Ralph entered the balcony – giving him a wide view of the surroundings – he saw two Brobdingnagian girls, roughly of Ashley's age, looming in the distance. Their chats boomed clearly audible throughout the vast cave they were residing in. The younger one – the one with the golden locks scratching her shoulders and painfully bright, pink crop top compelling you to beg for shades when looking at it – seemed to give her friend some explanation about the place. Ralph's experience with real-life Brobdingnagians was pretty limited. He had only encountered three thus far. These encounters culminated in pretty disastrous events, though – one of them nearly killed him even. Images of the catastrophic shipwreck from yesterday lit up in his head. Two pretty sloshed college-aged Brob girls had attacked their fleet. All ships were picked up entirely in one hand and brought up to their gleeful faces before being stuffed between a bunch of toes.

The last thing Ralph could remember was that he was shouting in vain for his friend Stan while their ship was teetering between two toes of one of the Brob girls. Everything after that was nothing but thick fog in his memory. He did not know how, but he somehow survived this horrible ordeal. While lying unconscious in the sand for God knows how long, among wrecked ship parts and innumerable dead bodies, he was found by a patrol of friendly humans who brought him to this place – this so-called sanctuary. He was told that there were no other survivors next to a woman and two children. No sign of his friend Stan too, who was presumed dead.

Luckily, these horrible events did not lead Ralph to believe that every Brobdingnagian was evil. He still trusted in his judge of character. And he was pretty confident that this soft-hearted looking character, this Madison, with her vivid, lake-blue eyes, posed zero threat to them. That was not to say for the other Brobdingnagian girl, though. Ralph saw those charming, full lips smiling, and he saw her nodding eagerly every time Madison pointed at something and gave an explanation. This girl – with her short shaggy hairdo draped over her ears – was feigning interest in Madison's story. Ralph saw it. And he had tremendous doubts that Madison herself was noticing that. Something was brewing behind the façade of amiability of this brunette beauty. Ralph shrieked as an earthquake vibrated through the whole building. His wheelchair – which Theresa forgot to put on the brake – rolled and banged against the balcony's railing. Someone helped him and repositioned him. As Ralph regained his composure, he saw the cause of this nuisance.

One of the Brobdingnagian girls – the brunette beauty, which kept being called Vianna by the other – had stepped a little too enthusiastic while following Madison. The latter wanted to show her friend something, so she ushered her to follow. She did, however forget to warn her about her steps. While this Madison walked slowly and carefully – the girl was obviously used to traveling through Lilliputian territory – her friend sashayed after her like she was parading on a catwalk. Her black, mid-calf boot created quite some turbulence among the Lilliputian communities sprawling in this cave when it crashed down. The girl was probably not aware of this effect. Or maybe she was and did not give a damn about it. If Ralph had to put money on it, he would bet on option two.

It also helped that Madison was wearing simple sneakers with thin soles to lessen the impact when she took a step.

Ralph saw the girls walking toward a human settlement. These Humans were gigantic to the Lilliputians but still relatively puny compared to a Brobdingnagian. Most human structures did not even manage to reach above a Brobdingnagian's knees. A thing that definitely applied to this particular settlement that was still in its early development stage.

Vianna wore a gleaming white cut-off shoulder dress – ending at the upper region of her thighs. Its fabric fluttered gracefully around the girl's slender legs – amply out of reach of even the highest human structures – as she struts over to her friend.

Madison sat down on her haunches in her denim shorts – and almost toppled over some sort of water tower. She gave an explanation to Vianna about an impressive-looking solar device in the shape of a grand sunflower.

Ralph's attention was drawn towards the sound of machinery and racket coming from a crew of humans further ahead. They were busy dismantling a massive translucent box those Brob girls had brought along with them. It contained a whole lilliputian city by the sight of it – and one that was fairly large even. It had a remarkable resemblance with some of the bruising metropolises of his homeland.

"Need this, Sir?"

Ralph flinched and saw that Theresa stood next to him. She smiled down upon him and held out a binocular. He felt slightly vexed because this woman was able to sneak up at him and also because she was calling him 'sir' again. He was also pretty desperate to take a better look at that metropolis in the distance and was glad that she had anticipated that. So he swallowed his pride and took the binocular over from her with a curt 'thank you' and a nod.

Placing the binoculars in front of his eyes, Ralph adjusted it for a sharp sight and took a look. His heart was already beating with suspense, and he wanted to see if his hunch was correct.

And there he saw it! The big red dome, the eye-catching roof of New Oakton's courthouse. And over there! New Oakton's Townhall, with its inconceivable building design. And even the bowstring arch bridge was there – still twinkly white and soaring above a dried-up river trench. But there was something else over there vying for Ralph's attention too. A view so unbelievably disturbing that he fluttered with his eyes and shook his head to take another gander before he was convinced that it was truly real what he saw.

A live-sized pile of rubble heaped up in an even wider-sized crater was formed right in the middle of the city. No doubt that this was the work of a Brobdingnagian. This awful view made it once again clear to Ralph that these Brobdingnagians were ridiculously powerful compared to them. They were literally nothing to these Gods.

Ralph's eyes took a quick peek at the two immature Brob girls still conversing with each other in the distance. Would one of them be responsible for this carnage? Who knows? If Ralph had to guess, he would point this Vianna gal as the culprit.

Ralph looked through the binoculars again and cussed when it was impossible for him – from his point of view – to see the farm, the home of his parents. Would they still be alive? His thoughts went to his brother Kelvin and his kid sister Ashley. He wanted to see them. He wanted to see them all. Now.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 46 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Madison and Vianna get a spat with each other.


+++



"What about that pile over there?" Vianna asked Madison as her index finger aimed at stacks of stone, wooden logs, bars of metal, and all sorts of other supplies neatly ordered in the corner of the cave.

"Oh, that's just stuff they use for building their homes and such. It comes from the land of humans. It's getting shipped in daily, depending on the threat on the river," Madison said as she proudly let her eyes wander over her Sanctuary.

As far as she knows, this is the first settlement in the world where both humans and lilliputians live in one society in peace. That knowledge alone made  Madison already proud as a peacock. Sure, friction and mistrust between the two races were present, but it wasn't leading to any big disruption in this development stage. At least, not yet. Madison had to keep them tightly in line to maintain order, though. To do that, she was forced to step out of her comfort zone as the ever timidly and friendly girl and act firm and decisive at times – even if it meant banishing troublemakers from the safety of her Sanctuary and throwing them out in the middle of Brobdingnagian territory.

"Serious? These maggots are really working for you? That's so cool!" Vianna smiled as she saw lines of human vehicles – like trucks and cranes and excavators – driving up and down at her feet.

"They're not working for me!" Madison said firmly. "they are working for themselves, to build a home where they can live in peace. I am merely here to aid them in this pursuit."

"I see," Vianna said.

"And they are not maggots, but people. Just like you and me. Only smaller." Madison added.

"Yes, yes, of course, Maddy. I'm sorry. My bad."

"It's okay."

"Hey! That one over there is slacking!" Vianna said while pointing at a human eating some dried beef while leaning with one arm on a shovel. He looked up at the two teen Goddesses with frightened eyes.

"Shall I deal with him?" Vianna took one step in the direction of the busted human. Madison grabbed Vianna's arm.

"Leave him. We're not here to boss them around. That's the exact thing where they escaped from."

Vianna frowned. "Then why are some of them referring to you as their Goddess?"

"Who?!" Madison asked, looking about frantically.

"How about that bunch over there building a temple with a statue in front of it resembling your appearance."

"For Chrissake! How could I've missed that? I explicitly forbad them to do something like that!" Madison fumed as she straddled over to the discomfited group of humans. They all sank down on their knees with their heads glued in the dirt.

"Stand up! All of you!" Madison stood towering over them like a reprimanding mother. "How many times do I have to tell you? There's no need for you to revere me like some divinity."

Vianna watched it all with great amusement. The humans seemed quite grudgingly when Madison ordered them to keel over the statue and reorganize the temple so they could honor a more fitting religion.

"You can't change the way they see us. "Vianna curled her arm around Madison's neck as both girls watched the humans carrying out Madison's instructions. "Might as well embrace it, girl." She smiled.

Madison scoffed. "I bet you would."

Vianna shrugged. "Well, why wouldn't I? Being in charge is way more fun than being the subordinate."

Madison shook her head. "You're incorrigible."

"At least I dare to see things how they really are."

"And that's where you're wrong! Things have never been like this, Vianna. You think you all see the truth while you're actually seeing life through color-tinted lenses polished by our ancestors."

"And you have read that line in what book?"

Madison shrugged. "Does it matter? It's just the way how things are. This so-called Pact of Equivalency was nothing more than a getting-favored intervention by the dominant politicians at that time. This law has never ensured the desired effect it was designed for – reaching equality among all races."

Vianna clapped her hands. "Kudos to you, Maddy! You really did all your homework."

"Well, you should so too."

"Nah, I think I fancy living in a contorted truth." Vianna winked at Madison.

Madison shook her head and turned her attention to the humans standings at her feet near the statue.

They looked up at her with a long piece of rope clutched in their tiny hands while its noose was tightly bound around the statue with Madison's likeness. Madison nodded and they started pulling, slowly toppling the statue.

"May I?" Vianna asked while gesturing her head in the direction of the toppled statue.

Madison nodded.

The group of humans quickly scurried off when not their blond Goddess but the other Brobdingnagian girl with the dress sank low on her haunches to reach her hand out.

An amused smile cracked Vianna's mouth open when she saw a pack of less-than-one-inch-tall humans tripping over each other as they ran to safety for her descending hand. Clutching the statue in her fist, Vianna stood back up and brought the object to her eyes.

Vianna whistled as she scrutinized the statue. "Pretty impressive if you ask me. Here look, Maddy! They even got that lovable top-tilted nose of yours right!"

"I don't want to see it," Madison said curtly and turned her head away.

"Really? Aw, come on. You're insulting the hard work of your thralls."

Vianna stuck the statue in Madison's face to see.

"No! Get that thing away from me!" Madison's eyes flared.

"Okay, chill out. You don't have to fly off the handle with me… can I keep it?"

"Yes… No… What are you going to do with it?" Madison looked at her friend with narrowed eyes.

"Quite the leery one, aren't we? Nothing special, of course. I'll just show it to my mom and then place it on a shelf or something."

Madison chuckled. "On a shelve? A statue? Of me?"

Vianna breezed through her nose. "If you want to keep it, just say it, Maddy! Here, let me put this thing in your back pocket." Vianna roughly clutched one of the pockets sewed on the denim shorts on Madison's butt.

"Hey! Let go of me!" Madison tried to yank herself loose. She stumbled, took a step back to regain her balance and gasped deeply.

One of her sneakers just decimated several blocks of freshly built Lilliputian homes.

Vianna let go of Madison and slammed her hand against her mouth. Madison crouched down to assess the damage – shrouding many acres of lilliland with her celestial body. Curling a lock of blond hair behind an ear, Madison glared down upon the richly filled suburb of lilliputian homes like an omniscient Goddess. Thousands of minuscule houses she saw, most of them made of wood. They looked like squarish brown sprinkles to Madison, neatly and orderly scattered in blocks ringed by gray, paperclip-thick roads.

One part of it that was perfectly shaped in the form of her shoe was utterly destroyed and pushed deep into the soil by her weight. The outlines of her sneaker sole were well marked as they curved imperturbably through blocks of decimated lilliputian property. Adjoining to it all lay plenty of microscopic suburbs that were heavily damaged by the godlike shockwave caused by Madison's landing sneaker. Madison allowed herself a tiny sigh of relief when she could discern movement among the lilli suburbs. She saw flocks of dot-like people and cars not bigger than grainy bread crumbs scurrying away from ground zero. Luckily, some of them were alive.

"Are they… are they alright?" Vianna laid her hand on Madison's shoulder.

Madison slammed the hand away and leaped up. "No! They are not! I knew that it was a mistake to bring someone along like you to this place!" her index finger pierced into Vianna's face.

"Hey! I'm not the one who Godzilla-stepped on these dust mites here!" Vianna snapped back.

"Get out." Madison crossed her arms. "I don't ever want to see you in here!"

Vianna stared back a few seconds with disbelief dripping from her eyes before scoffing. "You know what? Fuck it. I was just about to leave anyway. You owe me a new phone, by the way." Vianna spun on her heels to pick up the handle of the pull cart. "Oh, and this?" her hand held up Madison's statue. "Why don't we let them know that their prayers are heard, huh?"

Madison's eyes peeled wide open as she saw Vianna's arm circling around in a pitcher swing. The Madison statue cannoned out of Vianna's hand and shot straight towards a coal-fired power plant built by the humans.

Bullseye.

Madison squeezed her eyes into slits as a bright explosion reverberated within the cave, with plumbs of black smoking swirling upwards, finding its way to the sky through the circular-shaped opening in the ceiling.

Madison looked about to all the wreckage and screeching panic in her Sanctuary with her hands tangled in her hair. Vianna's sardonic laughter echoed long after she was gone.
End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 47 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Madison comes home and makes some discoveries about her mother.


+++


Madison

"Mom?"

Madison barged through the front door, ignoring the rule to take off her muddy shoes, and made her way to the living room. She'd met Claire's eyes, who sat slumped in a chair at the kitchen table, gobbling up a sandwich while focused on the mobile phone in her hand. She looked up when Madison's feet clomped through the house like she was still outdoors.

"Hey," Madison said, heaving.

"Hey," Claire replied, returning her attention to her phone.

"Mom here?"

"No,"

"Well, where is she then?"

Claire shrugged. "Not here."

Some help you are!" Madison fumed. She made her way towards the stairs.

"Mom? You there?" Madison climbed the stairs. She knocked on the door of her mother's bedroom. Nothing. She turned the doorknob. Locked, obviously.

A thing she does more often lately.

Knowing her mother, Madison made way for the bathroom, opened the medicine cabinet, and smiled as her hand reached out to grab a key. Madison felt so out of character to break into her mother's bedroom. But she just felt this craving to snoop around, hoping she would find answers to the questions that were lingering in her head about her mother for some time. Things just didn't add up.

Turning the key, a clack was heard, indicating that her mother's bedroom door was unlocked. Madison took a deep sigh before entering. The last time she had been here was quite some time ago. With regularity, Madison's mother used to keep the door ajar, indirectly inviting others to come inside if the wish was there. Lately, however, her mother's room was sealed shut.

Upon first glance, the room looked impeccable, as usual – apart from one ankle sock lying all forlorn beneath the bed. Probably not detected by Madison's Mom's inquiring glance. Things had changed in the room, a lot of things actually. Madison moseyed over to multiple shelves that weren't there before, neatly arranged above one another at the wall. On top of it, Madison could see many objects cleanly ordered next to one another. Cars, buildings, houses, ships…

They appeared like things snatched away from the human kingdom, given their size. However, on closer inspection, the scale did not match up. Some were bigger and some were smaller even than you would expect to see with the humans. One object that caught Madison's attention was a ship, a majestically looking one. Her curious cute countenance drifted in front of it, covering it all with shadow before Madison's hand reached out to pick it up.

"The red majestic…." Madison read the ship's name, proudly imprinted with eye-catching figures on the ship's hull. Where had she heard that name before?

With the ship still in hand, Madison sauntered through her mother's bedroom while drooling at the sight of various miniature objects stationed on shelves, a table, and in a glass cupboard. Her eyes fell on a bunch of naval ships and amphibious vehicles.

Could this be?...

While scrutinizing it up close, Madison saw movement in the corner of her eyes. Tiny beings, smaller even than rice grains, were teeming about on the deck of The red majestic – seemingly waving and calling out to her. Madison gasped.

Those aren't Lillis, and neither are they humans…

Madison recalled Kelvin's words from earlier.

Words that did not make sense at that time. However, hearing them echoing in her head once more combined with the things she was now seeing and the things she now knew definitely gave them more appeal than they did before.

"We dwindled, Madison! The whole city dwindled down! Something on your mother's hand was causing it."

Things started to click in her head.

Madison's eyes observed the hive of activity on the ship's deck. More tiny people came streaming on deck.

Images of a recent newsflash ranted by in her head, like photographic slides being projected at a rapid pace.

This was the missing ship!

Madison's head spun, eyes locked on the naval objects. And these are the missing naval units!

The Lilliputians weren't the evildoers. For some inexplicable reason, Madison's mother could shrink things and beings even.

Madison was about to dash downstairs when she almost stumbled against a terrarium standing on a side table near her mother's bed. The thing was utterly empty. There was a sign glued in front of it with text written on it with a black marker.

Southford

Madison left her mother's bedroom with the cruise ship still in hand and some other shrunken stuff.

Claire

Claire's thumb tapped on her phone screen, opening up a file Haisley had just sent her. According to Haisley, this one was filmed from a more personal perspective than the last.

The footage she saw – filmed from a phone – was quite turbulently taken, oscillating every which way. Claire's eyes fluttered when a pitching high feminine screech blasted from her phone's speaker. She turned down the volume a bit when several other throats started screaming also.

It showed a night scene of great turmoil in a packed street amidst rows of soaring high rises on both sides. People and cars were scurrying off every which way, bouncing and crashing into one another, headlights flashing every which way. The screams peaked louder when a great distant rumble was heard. Further on, a few blocks away, Claire saw an immensely huge finger jutting above the city. Luckily, the one making these footages could curb his emotions well enough so that he was able to shoot stable video material.

It had just pulverized a skyscraper to a compressed heap of rubble and relentlessly killed hundreds of Lillis with that simple poke. Above it all, the finger was attached to a shadow projecting hand of godlike proportions - Haisley's hand.

Even in this nightly darkness, Claire recognized the gold-plated sorority ring attached to one of her fingers. Its two engraved initials – symbolizing the sorority's name – were clearly readable as each figure was vastly larger than a lilli house even. The finger and its hand skyrocketed upwards, seemingly disappearing in the sky's void where it came from. A peal of booming laughter followed. And a moment later, a humongous figure showed up above them – filling the entire panorama these doomed citizens had of the star-littered sky.

It was odd for Claire to see herself from this perspective. She honestly looked like a Goddess to these pitiful beings and their even more pathetically looking point of view. There was a moment of awed silence among the Lillis as the auburn-haired teen Goddess above them crouched down to scrutinize them from up close. Her whole face filled the entire lens, merely framed by soaring infrastructures where the one who was filming this stood among.

Time seemed to stand still as Claire saw her own moon-sized eyes darting around, scrutinizing the city beneath her like an omniscient Goddess as if she was assessing her subjects and contemplating their possible punishment.

Her attention lingered on a specific point for a few moments. Claire smiled as she knew she was treating a particular building at that moment – one which stood out compared to the rest due to its unorthodox design – on a thorough observation. When her curiosity was sated, she stood up to her full godlike height. The next moment was expected but startled Claire nonetheless when a huge lively plateau – which was nothing more than the underside of Claire's shoe – tumbled down from the skies, obliterating everyone and anything beneath. For a split second, screams rose up before it became awfully silent. Her screen went blank and the footage was over.

Approaching footsteps made Claire look up from her phone.

"We need to go! Now!" Madison said.

Claire's eyes followed her sister's hand when she placed something on top of the table in front of her.

Claire frowned. "What's this?"

"Take a good look and make a guess."

Claire lowered her eyes, scrutinizing the tiny cruise ship. She'd seen it before. It was from her mother's bedroom. One of the manufactured miniature objects she was obviously collecting. But wait, she saw movement on its deck.

"Those aren't Lillis," Madison said, reacting when she saw Claire noticing the little people on deck.

"No shit," Claire said.

"Have you seen the ship's name?"

"The red majestic," Claire read.

"And that's not all. Here, take a look at this." Madison placed some more miniature objects on the table. A pair of smaller scaled warships and amphibious vehicles were placed carefully on the table in front of Claire's crossed arms.

"These are all from Green Hill's Naval Station."

Claire looked puzzled. "I-I don't understand. The lilli–"

"Have nothing to do with this, Claire! This is all Mom's work. For some reason, she can like shrink stuff. And she's only warming up. I believe she is about the shrink the Capitol."

"That's impossible!" Claire chuckled.

"Is it?"

Claire remained silent while looking at the miniature objects stationed in front of her.

"I looked out the window, and Mom's car is gone. I think she is on her way at this very moment, Claire. We need to go. We need to stop her! You can drive, right?"

Claire snorted. "Of course, I can!"

"Good, let's take Aunt Kaya's car. She only lives a few blocks from here."

"But that poor woman has pre-dementia!"

"Great! Maybe she'll forget she has a car."

Claire cocked an eyebrow. "Since when did you become so impertinent?"

Madison grabs a quick drink and dashed outside through the frontdoor.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 48 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Madison and Claire are on their way to intercept their mother. Sophie is having a conversation with a former classmate.


+++


Madison

"I thought you said you could drive!" Madison swooshed her arm up in front of her face when the old banger of aunt Kaya barely missed a honking, oncoming cab. Its driver shook his fist, accompanied by a glare that spoke: Are you out of your goddamn mind!

"I can! I just need to get the kinks out." Claire yanked the steering wheel back into the direction of their own half of the road. The tires screeched like pork as Claire was forced to hit the brake when a few nuns took a hesitant attempt to walk the zebra crossing.

"Lots of kinks then…," Madison said.

When Claire brought the car to a complete stop, and her hand made an obtrusive gesture to urge them to walk, they walked.

One of the nuns gaped at the youthful lady sitting behind the wheel with incredulity before shooting her eyes in front of her again when Claire gave the woman a dirty look.

The car stuttered like a jammed phonograph as Claire hit the gas after forgetting to place the poke in the right gear.

"Oh my god…." Madison mumbled.

"What! Do you want to try it!" Claire spat as the wheels screeched through a sharp curve.

"The right! To the right here, Claire. The freeway's that way!" Madison pointed.

"I know! I know!" a car honked and screeched to a stop when Claire raced through a red traffic light.

By the time aunt Kaya's jerry-rigged Renault 4 hit the freeway, Madison took a breather and dared to lean back in her chair. Claire was finally hitting her stride.

"Wow! That was… something," Madison said while looking at her sister with incredulity.

Claire snorted. "Whatever. Hey listen, how come you're so sure about Mom?" Claire asked.

Madison shrugged. "She was acting strange lately."

Claire chuckled. "Mom always acts strange."

"I know, but things just didn't add up. And she lied to me."

"About what?"

"About her not hurting the Lillis. You, on the other hand, came clean about it."

"Yeah…" Claire mumbled as she kept her eyes on the road before her, thinking about the devastation she caused in Madison's city.

"I still loath it, but honesty is something I can respect," Madison added.

"It haunts me, you know. Ashley, during the night. I wish I had done otherwise, Maddy. I truly do."

"I believe you, Claire. But still… you like it, don't you? The power you have over them." Madison looked over at her older sister. The latter remained silent while driving.

"I saw the look in your eyes that day, right before you… It was the same look I saw with Vianna. God! How could I have been so stupid!"

"Vianna?" Claire looked at her kid sister with a cocked brow. "You hang out with that girl? I know her sister. She's nothing but trouble."

"Tell me about it," Madison said. "Say, can this thing go any faster?"

Claire gave a wry smile. "You mean faster than this snail's pace? Ha! If it could, it would already go."

Madison gave a deep sigh, pulled her knees up to lean her feet on the dashboard, rested her head on her hand and took in the outside scenery passing by at roughly 70 mph. She hoped they would still be in time.

Sophie

Snuggly nestled between two soaring ridges lay the ancient city of Southford. 1200 years of history bore the town when a bunch of nomadic Brobdingnagians decided to raise a settlement at this very place. No word in the documented history of that time spoke about the existence of either humans or lilliputians. They were there, though. Both of their races. And the Lilliputians were most likely the most ancient ones of all three of them. The study of pinpointing the exact timeframe whereby Brobdingnagians came in first contact with the other species was controversial.

The most widely accepted one – and the one taught at school – was the belief that it was about 300 years ago when a famous explorer got stranded on a remote island where he'd found people small as grains of sand.

On the other hand, there was also hard archeologic evidence that some tribes of the three species even coexisted as far as 2000 years ago – and some claimed that they lived even more peacefully mingled with each other compared to today's time.

Crested on top of a hill, with one of her boots resting on a rock, Sophie observed the head city of the Brobdingnagians down below.

A long river snaked along Soutford's eastern end to vanish in a gap of a mountain range surging beyond it.

Nearly 4 million people lived in the Brobdingnagian's power center. And a good chunk of them were influential ones. Brobdingnagians that had a thick finger in the pie during key decisions that impacted the lives of the more ordinary citizens, like Sophie.

Today she was going to change that. Because today was the day that these same people would learn how it felt to be forced to dance to someone else's beck and call. Hers.

For many years, Sophie has yearned to deliver the people in power a taste of their own medicine.

She'd practiced the art of oppression all of her life to make others do things only she wanted – whether they liked it or not. It was not hard to do while dealing with significantly smaller creatures than you. Thinking about the countless hours of leisure she'd enjoyed while forcing the humans to work on a never-ending list of chores – like painting her toenails or holding her pencil during homework – always conjured a smile of contentment on Sophie's face.

It was so enjoyable to have a reason to reprimand one of those filthy humans when they failed to satisfy her needs.

And when they did live up to Sophie's expectations – and the compelling need was there to punish – she'd simply increased her demands to the point that it became impossible for them to fulfill. That is where the fun part really started. Sophie loved the torturous ordeals that followed for these humans when they failed to paint her nails correctly according to her high demanding wishes. It was pretty joyful to act like a displeased mistress when faced with a pack of groveling dust mites. Cruel is what she was, and cruel is what she aimed to be.

It was delightful for young Sophie when she'd gained access to people even smaller than humans, the lilliputians. It gave her a foretaste of what it would be like to unleash her wrath on a 'large' scale. No longer would the tip of her finger or toe be only capable of cracking a human's chest. No, it could topple whole structures, entire skyscrapers even, with just a flick of her nail.

Her body was so incredibly massive compared to them, like an outstretching, vast landscape that took weeks of traveling if a lilliputian's wish was to journey from Sophie's head to toe. Each action from her side would feel like an intervention from the planet itself for these insignificant and wretched lilliputians.

Sophie could rain her wrath upon the lilliputians from such a height that the Lillis carried a strong belief the holy God herself cast this divine retribution upon them. And in a few moments, Sophie would be granted the opportunity to let off her steam upon those decadents of Southford too. Those faces must be priceless when their whole city ended up small enough to act as a collectors item in her bedroom.

"Stepping up the game, aren't we?"

Sophie looked behind her over her shoulder and gave Gard a curt smile before bringing her attention back to Southford, laying in the distance amply lower than the hilltop they were crested upon. A sudden change in de wind's direction flapped Sophie's dress tightly around her curvy legs, accentuating their stately forms. Gard and his lackey standing beside him could do nothing less than admire this woman's beauty displayed so sensually. Gard's eyes wandered shamelessly along Sophie's seductive-looking bareback. A gust of wind made Sophie's hair flap, revealing the creamy white of her smooth shoulders.

"You aren't surprised to see me," Gard said more like a statement than a question.

Sophie gave a faint chuckle. "I'm more surprised by the fact that you seem to be able to produce whole sentences without stuttering. Received some therapy lately, Gard?" she peeked at him over her shoulder with a sly, tempting smirk that made Gard's heart skip a few beats.

"I'm not the boy you used to know, Sophie," Gard said.

"And yet you act like him," Sophie turned around, eyeing the two patsy's who did their utmost to act like tough cops. Placing her hands on her hips, Sophie scrutinized them with deep disdain. Gard retard was doing a good job maintaining his sturdy demeanor. But the other one – an apparently clear rookie – looked back at her the same way a freshman would while gaping at an insanely hot senior girl.

He's already broken, and the other needs only a tiny nudge. Sophie thought.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 49 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

The confrontation

+++


Sophie

"I don't know what you're planning, but things end here, miss Wilkins," Gard said.

"Oh, things will definitely end here," Sophie stood with her back aimed at Gard while examining Southford down below in the distance.

The ring on Sophie's finger begged for Gard's attention as it radiated a dark green glow. "I would refrain from doing anything stupid now if I were you," he warned.

Sophie looked over her shoulder and commanded the ring to glow even brighter, just to tease. The eyes of Gard's lackey were zeroed in on the ring and bulged bigger, which amused Sophie.

Gard, however, simply stared back at her, unfazed and determined.

"You've seen it more often, haven't you, Gard? I know you've been tailing me these last few weeks. I've seen you often." Sophie said.

The ring flared brighter now, shutting Gard's eyes to narrow slits. An immense power flashed out, sinking deep into the core of Gard's being, making it crystal-clear to him that Sophie was holding the strings right now. She could shrink him and his lackey, right here, right now in an instance, if the wish was there. He'd seen the ring in action a number of times. What a horrible power it was to be capable of stealing a person's size and shrinking objects to mere microscopic proportions.

Gard had seen firsthand Sophie harnessing its power to turn an impressively looking statue soaring as high as a tree into a small figurine that could fit in a woman's closed fist.

He'd also witnessed several cars and people being shrunk down and abducted by his high-school crush.

Unless some untraceable alien force caused the disappearance of the entire war fleet of Green Hills's naval base, a mountain range in the far north and a remote village that consisted of people who worshipped a banished God with half a brain and three eyes, Gard was quite sure that this was all Sophie's handiwork.

Gard's eyes swept to the farthest corner of his purview, where he saw Henry's hand - Gard's lackey – making a stealthy movement towards the 9mm in his holster. He laid his own hand on that of Henry's and shook his head, barely perceivable.

"Anyone else aware of your secret? Beside that rookie next to you." Sophie asked.

"I've shown recorded footages of it to a loyal friend of mine within the department, but next to her and Henry here, no one else knows about it. At least, as far I as know." Gard said.

"What did she say when you showed it to her?" Sophie asked. "Of these recorded footages of me shrinking things down."

Gard gave a peal of rueful laughter. "That I just wasted a good 2 minutes of her time."

"Can't blame her, can you?" Sophie smiled as she stood still with her back aimed towards them while looking out of Southford. "Is Henry here convinced?"

Gard eyed his younger colleague before answering. "Henry's convinced that there is something out of the ordinary with you, with your ring. He still finds the idea of shrinking preposterous and believes it to be scientifically impossible, but he's not buying the lilli-takeover theory blurted out in the media either. He wants answers, just like me."

"And answers you will get," Sophie said, turning around to them. "But first–" Her arm shot out. Gard flinched as if someone threw a bucket of cold water in his face when a luminous green snake crawled out of the stone attached to Sophie's ring.

It withered and flew in a straight lightning-fast line towards the car stationed behind Gard and Henry, nearly missing their faces when it traveled between them. The 9mm was already in Henry's hand before the car dwindled down to handheld size before his eyes.

Sophie gave a derisive chuckle. "Seeing someone receiving hard proof of something he'd considered impossible at first never gets old. He looks like a skittish weasel."

"I'm going to call back-up. Now!" Henry grabbed a phone out of his pocket. "And I will plant a bullet between that wench's eyes if that ring isn't thrown on the ground here before us in 3 seconds."

Gard's hand moved swiftly. A yelp escaped from Henry's lips when his phone was slapped from his hand, thudding in the dirt below. Sophie looked surprised and amused at the same time.

"What the hell are you doing, Gard?" Henry grunted with a strained face as the barrel's end of a 9mm rested right beneath his jaw.

"Drop it," Gard said.

Henry's hand wrapped open, and the gun clattered on the ground.

CRUNCH!

And there went Henry's phone, crushed beneath Gard's shoe, right when their superior's voice babbled through its speaker.

"Why?" Henry said, eyeing Gard while his voice was punctuated with anger.

Sophie laughed. "The answer is power, Henry. Your senior colleague here loves women with power. Especially when they are as beautiful as I."

"Asshole!" Henry spat on the ground, staring daggers at Gard. "I'll drag you to court for this!"

"I'm sorry, Henry. I just couldn't let you do your thing. I want to do it my way." Gard took a step back while still keeping his gun aimed at his colleague.

"Idiot! Don't you think Hoovers will know that something fishy is going on when you cracked my phone? The GPS tracker in the car probably still works, shrunk or not. The whole department is likely on his way already."

"Good! That's good!" Sophie's ring lit up again. She turned around.

Gard brought his attention to Sophie. He kept the gun loosely aimed at his colleague. "What is your end goal?"

Sophie remained silent for a moment. "For a start, I'm going to shrink the whole Capitol and take it home with me. After that? Who knows…"

"No," Gard said decisively. "You're going to leave these people alone and shrink me instead. Take me home with you..."

Sophie chuckled while looking over her shoulder. "Who says I'm interested in–"

A car's tires screeched as it stopped on the road further ahead. Two doors swung open.

"Mom!" Madison ran up to her mother, dashing bluntly between the two officers, and clasped her arms eagerly around her mother's waist.

Claire ran after her kid sister but stayed at a safe distance when she noticed the gun in Gard's hand.

"C-cuddle-bunny?! Wha-what are you doing here?" Sophie quickly dimmed the light of her ring and answered her daughter's hug.

"You lied to me, Mom. About everything." Madison's tear-filled, blue eyes locked in on her mother's. "But, but I'll forgive you, Mom. I promise. Just come home with us. Please."

"Is this, is this your work, Mom? This isn't human now, is it?" Claire held the miniaturized patrol car of Gard and Henry in the palm of her hand.

"I…" Sophie stammered.

Henry used this moment of confusion to take the matter into his own hands. Gard stood gaping there, admiring Sophie's beauty, with his gun weakly aimed at his colleague. Before he realized what was happening, he sat keeled over, gasping for air after Henry snatched away his weapon and stomped him in the stomach.
 He picked up his own gun and aimed it at Gard. “Stay out of this!” He breezed at his colleague. The other gun, Gard’s gun, he aimed at Sophie. "You, give me the ring!"

Sophie scowled. "Over my dead body."

"Oh, I can arrange that," Henry chuckled.

"Henry!" Gard rasped with anger while still straining with pain after Henry pulled the trigger for a warning shot. Both Sophie and Madison shrieked when a bullet thudded in the sand right next to their feet.

"Give it!" Henry shouted. "Or do I need to threaten the kid instead?" He aimed his gun at Madison now, who stood shivering within her mother's firm grasp.

"Noooo!" Years of practice as a cornerback during his college years came in handy at a crucial moment like this. Gard bulldozed forward like a raging buffalo. His tackle was clean and Henry's fall was hard. A brief tussle in the dirt followed between the two gentlemen before a blind shot whipped them all to silence.

Puzzlement washed over Sophie's face when a sudden heavy weight leaned on her arms. Then she felt something oozing over her hand. She keeled over when Madison sank through her knees, noiseless, slumping on the ground.

"Cuddle-bunny!" Sophie's knees plunged down next to her daughter. She stared wide-eyed at her own hand that was covered in fresh, warm blood. Madison's strained, pale face looked up at her. Vitality drained away from Madison's usual merrily countenance as her lips uttered the word 'mom' in a faint final burst of her lungs before remaining silent.

Gard snatched back his gun from Henry's hand before knocking him out cold. He heaved heavily as he stood up. He stepped aside as Claire came running up to her mother and sister. He looked over his shoulder when the sound of a whopping chopper doomed up behind him in the distance. Faint sirens were heard from various patrol cars coming their way in the far distance. Claire's sobs mingled with the wailing of sirens and the whooping of a chopper in the distance.

Gard turned around again. His first priority was to call for an ambulance. His arm soared already underway to his pocket. Then it froze in midair, because right in front of him stood Sophie, staring at him intensely.

And Sophie wasn't sobbing. All Gard could see in that beautiful face was anger, boiling more strongly by the second, seemingly fueling that mysterious force residing in the stone mounted on her ring. The light radiating from the stone flashed brighter, becoming painfully sharp to his eyes. A powerful squall smacked in his face, tumbling Gard backward on his butt. The ground rumbled and thunderheads began to gather above them. Sophie's silhouette vanished gradually in the background beyond a radiant sphere of energy that promised nothing but a great calamity.
End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 50 by Glaazius

Claire


After clicking her phone on stand-by, Claire gave a frustrated grunt as she threw the thing against her pillow. It landed with a muffled thud. She sighed, and her eyes closed as she leaned back against the wall with her back. Her mane of auburn hair flowed down her fingers as she rested her head against her hand and gazed out the window dreamily. Bright beams of sunlight pierced through a pack of clouds, painting the sky in a dazzling golden hue.

Hanging around on her favorite social media account, and gossiping with friends about friends, was not as exciting for Claire as it used to be. Former friends either broke contact with her entirely or started behaving like submissive weasels by cozying up to her. Claire felt most comfortable with Haisley, who remained the same.

Claire's life these last few weeks has taken a drastic turn, and she is still trying to cope with it.

Some changes were pretty neat, though. Claire previously had to make do with inferior-looking clothes and footwear, which emphasized her modest position on the societal hierarchy. Now, she can fill her huge wardrobe with fashion exclusively accessible to the elite, with no limitations. And more kept rolling in on a daily basis. Many women (and men) of means around the globe were almost desperately eager to score points with the daughter of the woman who owned nearly a third of the world.

Sophie Wilkins went on a shrink spree after her youngest daughter was shot down by a strayed bullet from an officer. On that fateful day, every member of the local police force who was already underway to the scene vanished without a trace.  – together with multiple cities throughout the region, the state's Capitol included.

It disrupted society in a significant way.

The social and economic consequences were tangible in the surrounding regions due to this event and throughout the whole state. Influential business organizations, corporates, and banking establishments that fueled the expansion of the national economy simply disappeared either partly or entirely.

However, it was the constant existing threat swirling throughout the country's streets like an upcoming thick, overcast of mist that really choked people into a state of frozen fear. No one knew who would follow next. Only Sophie knew who used her frightful powers to shrink down even more cities in the region and other states in the following weeks.

At least 120 million Brobdingnagians were already in the hands of the tyrannical Sophie, and the number was rising.

It ignited a massive population movement. Everyone wanted to get away from Sophie Wilkins as far as possible. The inhabitants of some cities and towns were just in time to evacuate their homes so that Sophie captured nothing more than an empty shell of buildings – apart from a few pigheaded stragglers who refused to flee from a single woman.

It did not take long before Sophie's wrath endangered the whole continent. Many Brobdingnagians sought refuge in harbor cities where they hoped to secure a spot on one of the many ships that set sail to better places. All these Brobdingnagian refugees craved to cross the vastness of the Grand Ocean because out there lay an overseas continent named Kentaris that was entirely different from theirs.

In comparison to the structure of their civilization – where the big ruled over the small – Kentaris was notable for its everlasting peace between the three different races. Lilliputians, Humans and Brobdingnagians all lived among one another and benefitted from each other in profitable ways. In Kentaris, there was zero tolerance for misusing one's power over the other. Some of these obnoxious megalomaniacs ended up in jail, where they were forced into a rehab program in the hope that it would alter their character in a way that would enable them to fit in with society once more.

Most of them sought their luck elsewhere and traveled by ship or plane to greener pastures where their rapacious tendencies did not feel so out of place. They settled in places such as Hopevile and Clearwater and Darkwell. All prosperous Brobdingnagian cities belonging to the same globally recognized sovereign state that was now heavily harassed by a single Brobdingnagian woman with frightful powers.

Roughly three-fourths of its cities were already shrunken down and under Sophie's control. Several assassination attempts had been made, but none of them were fruitful. Hitmen started to shrink down spontaneously when they came within a certain radius from Sophie. Bullets vanished in thin air when they were aimed and fired at Sophie's head. It was almost like some inexplicable force was protecting her.

Sending in a stealth warplane to bomb her house also proved useless for the aircraft, and its personnel was already shrunk down to nothingness right when it was about to enter the airspace of Sophie's hometown.

In an attempt to prevent this lady from taking over the continent, authorities and intelligent people from different states mulled over different strategies.

Negotiating with Sophie Wilkins seemed the only way of averting the inevitable. But the woman was known for driving hard bargains.

Sophie insisted on one thing: she wanted to become the supreme sovereign of every state on the continent. After losing a good chunk of their cities and towns, many states complied with her demands and gave Sophie rulership over their property and people. At that moment, it seemed like the most logical thing to do. It is better to be ruled by a power assertive woman while remaining normal-sized than to be ruled by the same woman but diminished to a microscopic speck.

Governments were afraid and acted thoughtfully while dealing with the whims of Sophie and her witchlike powers, and they were willing to make grand concessions to please her and her daughter, Claire. The family was already gifted with a monumental mansion – originally belonging to a Gouverneur but was urgently requested to find accommodation elsewhere – on top of a hill with a splendid panorama of the lush green, rolling landscape.

Claire stood up from her bed, kicked some of the still unopened moving boxes out of the way, and sauntered toward the door leading to the hallway. It felt absurd to Claire that the distance from her bed to the door was the same as the distance from the front door to the street in their former home.

"Need something, miss?"

Claire shrieked when a grizzled old man – the size of a leprechaun – peeked his wrinkled face inside the moment she opened the door. She was still not used to the servants milling about in their new home. The interim President – because the real President was in a shrunken state and in Sophie's possession, along with the entire Capitol – insisted on granting Miss Wilkins and her family an army of servants to meet their whims. Sophie accepted but only allowed them inside their house after halving their normal size.

"Will you mutts stop startling me, please?!" Claire's pretty eyes blazed as she looked down upon the servant.

"Y-you need refreshments, Miss? I have an ice-cold coke here," the servant deftly conjured a bottle from behind his back that was dotted with condensed water drops. "Or perhaps a scotch and a soda if madam prefers something stronger." His other hand shot out and returned with a glass full of honeyed/brown liquid.

Claire looked at her watch. "It's freakin 11am in the morning! And besides, I'm only 15 years old! What kind of servant are you, anyway?"

The servant quickly put the bottle of coke and the glass of scotch away and pulled out a bag of marshmallows from his sleeve. He presented it to the angered teen girl, whose torse loomed over him, with the most gleaming smile his ugly mug could muster. "S-some candy instead, miss?"

Claire snorted and pushed the servant out of her way with one hand. For him, the force of Claire's push was just as strong as when a small child was pushed by an adult. A case of beer, the glass bottles clanking together and frothing with amber liquid, fell over when he tumbled backward. The sound was a loud, discordant cacophony that echoed through the hallway. The beer spread out in a foamy puddle, the scent of hops and yeast filling the air.

"Just stay out of my way!" Claire sauntered off.

After taking a few frustrating detours through the house, Claire finally found the room she was looking for. Two leprechaun servants stood in front of its entrance, guarding it. They exchanged a glance of uncertainty with each other when Claire approached them. She placed her hands upon her slender hips and looked down upon the servants blocking her way.

"Well?" she said, cocking an eyebrow.

"N-no one is allowed in, Miss. N-not even you. Orders by Miss Wilkins,"

"I'm miss Wilkins!" Claire blared in his face.

"I-I m-mean your mother, mi–"

"I know exactly who you mean, fuckwad! Now, get out of the way!" Claire took a step forward, nearly bulldozing the servant over. Both servants gulped and looked up at the gigantic, slender, but beautiful teen girl soaring above them. The top of their heads was barely able to reach Claire's waist.

This took too long. Claire brought her hand up. A ring was attached to her finger and the stone set upon it started to glow. One of the servants shrunk down, dwindling smaller until he matched the size of a cockroach. His scream was brief before it was cut off by Claire's stomping sneaker. The other servant looked shocked when Claire aimed her attention at him. He, too, started to shrink down. Claire bent over and clutched his action-figure-sized body in her hand. She brought him up to her ravishing, young face.

"Don't you ever back talk me!" Claire spat. With a flick of her wrist, the tiny servant flew through the air before his flailing body smacked down on the floor, breaking a few bones.

Claire opened the door and entered the room.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 51 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Claire confronts her mother


+++


Claire 

"Why am I not allowed to see my own sister?" Claire snapped as she closed the door behind her.

Her mother sat hunched over on a chair, facing away from her. 

It took quite some time before a response came. Just when Claire was convinced that her mother had not heard her or that she simply decided to ignore her, Claire parted her lips to speak. However, before any sound came from Claire's throat, her mother looked over her shoulder.

Claire was taken aback by the wearisome look beaming from her mother's eyes. 

Does she even try to sleep?

"Hey sweety, come here," Sophie reached her hand out while giving her daughter a faint smile.

Claire sauntered up to her mother. "You still haven't answered my question."

Sophie pushed out a long exhale as she grabbed her daughter's hand, giving it a kiss and cuddling it with both hands. "I'm sorry, dear. It's just… I don't know anymore. I'm sorry, honestly. I should not have done that."

Claire couldn't bring herself to tell her mother that it was all okay, so she merely let her hand do the communication by giving her mother's hand a soft squeeze. Even though Claire understood her mother, it still felt like a betrayal to deny her access to her very own sister.

With pain in her heart, Claire glanced at the blond girl lying peacefully in bed. Several tubes were connected to her body, and an attached screen showed her heart rate, body temperature, and blood pressure information. The girl was luckily able to breathe by herself – despite her comatose state – so a ventilator wasn't needed.

Claire caressed Madison's cheek and plucked away a strand of hair that dangled over one of her closed eyes.

"Shall I reposition her?" Claire was already walking to the side of the bed.

Sophie shook her head while keeping her gaze focused on her youngest daughter. "We have staff for that, dear. They just flipped her over not longer than an hour ago."

"But I don't want strangers to take care of her!" Claire fumed. "want to do that!"

Sophie gave her daughter a dry look. "Are you medically skilled? Are you available 24/7?"

Claire sighed and averted her eyes. After a long silence, Claire said. "I blame you,"

It remained silent for another moment, then Sophie said. "Me too, dear. Me too…"

"You should check out the news, by the way," Claire said, looking at her mother. "The RUG movement is busy organizing a protest again. The biggest yet. Expectations are that things will get pretty hairy. They are planning to march over here."

Sophie snorted, shifting her position while crossing one leg over the other. "Pitiful buggers. The authorities will take care of it."

Sophie's radical actions by shrinking whole neighborhoods and even entire cities down to a pathetically small size tore whole families apart.

At first, you only saw some cluttered groups teeming about hither and thither, demanding attention. Gradually, more and more normal-sized Brobdingnagians were demanding to be reunited with their shrunken, abducted loved ones. They called themselves the RUG movement, meaning: Reunite Use Goddamnit.

However, as this group grew – along with Sophie's unceasing shrink spree – likewise grew the strength of their voice. 

More and more influential people got shafted when Sophie's unquenchable thirst for shrinking people and property by tearing whole families apart.

Lawyers, lawmakers, musicians, and even some high-profile TV personalities all joined ranks with the RUG movement when members of their families were shrunk down and snatched away from life by Sophie's greedy hands. When the movement's voice became too strong to ignore and even the President – practically not more than a puppet ruler – started to beg Sophie to make certain concessions, things were put in motion.

Sophie ensured that the group's goal of reuniting with their loved ones was realized. However, not in the manner they had hoped. 

They were told to gather on a grand plaza in a nearby historical town where they would reunite with lost family members and friends. Desperate to seize this opportunity, the vast majority of its members gave heed to these instructions and showed up in the early morning. A small portion, however, the careful types, decided to stay on the sideline. And their instinct was right.

Contrary to the expectations of many – who thought that Sophie would actually restore those shrunken Brobdingnagians back to their original form – the whole historical town was targeted by Sophie's frightful powers that morning and dwindled down in size until its full surface wasn't even able to cover the picture of the Queen's picture from a deck of playing cards.

The last thing that was seen of these unfortunate Brobdingnagians was that they were carried in Sophie's hand as she stepped inside her expensive sportscar to drive off. It calmed down after that, just like Sophie had hoped. But things were stirring up now, inflaming even brighter than before.

People were sick of it and wanted to know what had happened to their loved ones.

"Where are you going?" Sophie jerked up when Claire simply walked off without saying anything.

Claire shrugged. "Who knows. Perhaps scoring a gin tonic with that hobbit you'd stationed in front of my door?" She said with a sarcastic tone.

"What about Haisley?"

"What about her?" Claire ceased her pace just as she was about to open the door.

"Just… be careful. I do not trust that girl." Sophie said.

Claire chuckled. "Funny thing that advice like that comes precisely out of your mouth." She opened the door and slammed it closed behind her.

After meandering through various hallways in the mansion – whereby she took a wrong turn more than once and scolded one of the many hobbit servants teeming about in the house – Claire stopped by a door in front of one of the many rooms built in the cellar. Two hobbit guards stood in front of it. And unlike last time, these gentlemen smiled reverently at her before letting her in.

When the door was closed, Claire flipped the lights on and started fumbling in her cleavage. A miniature figure – roughly as tall as a cigarette – was fished out by Claire's thumb and index finger.

"Fuck, it's hot in there!" A minuscule Haisley scrambled to her feet after being plunged down in the open palm of Claire's hand. The latter chuckled.

"I thought you liked it in there," Claire said, smiling while looking down upon her secret lover.

"I do! I really do, Claire. Don't ever doubt that. The heat in there just makes me moist, that's all."

"Moisty in a good way?" Claire smiled mischievously while seductively jerking her eyebrows.

"Moisty in various ways. I also have my period."

Claire's smile faded in a blink, showing a glare of revulsion. "That is so gross of you to tell me!"

Haisley shrugged. "You find me hot still anyway, seeping blood or not."

Claire couldn't disagree with that.

"Why are you so harsh on your mother, by the way?" Haisley took a stroll on Claire's hand, resting her arms behind her back.

"Uhm, I don't know, Haisley. Perhaps because she earns it!"

"Not so loud, please. Sheesh!" Haisley covered her ears. "You want to pop my drums?" 

            "Sorry," Claire placed her hand in front of her lips.

            "Okay, so what's the plan?" Haisley walked up to the edge of Claire's hand and placed her hands on her hips.

            Both girls looked out over a vast room full of microscopic cities dotted on the floor. Most of these were shrunken cities harvested by Claire's mother. However, Claire and Haisley enjoyed observing what would occur if a few Lilliputian cities were merged with the shrunken ones. To make the experience even more exciting, Claire ensured that the mini Brobdingnagians were even a tad smaller than the Lilliputians. 

Despite the fact that Claire and Haisley both hoped so eagerly for a full-scale act of retaliation by the Lilliputians against the now tiny Brobdingnagians, none has been committed yet. 

How hilarious would it be for them to spend their leisure evening – enjoying popcorn and liquor – watching as omniscient Gods from above as a horde of vengeful Lilliputians would raze through Brobdingnagian streets like suppressed underlings seeking to settle accounts with the now vulnerable tyrants. 

Some Lillian freedom fighters might see themselves as liberators while freeing Lilliputian cities previously occupied by the Brobdingnagians. These cities had to be infinitesimal right now as they shrunk down even further when Sophie attacked the Brob cities.

 At the moment, that was a vain hope. No skirmishes were taking place between the Lillis and the Brobs. 

            As an all-powerful Goddess, Claire could always trigger a war with just a simple order coming from her mouth. And if they wouldn't listen? Well... then the underside of her boot was waiting for them.

            "Can you place me over there, please?" Haisley pointed at one of the shrunken Brobdingnagian cities.

"Clearwater?" Claire frowned. "Why over there?"

            Haisley rubbed her hands with a big smile. "My abusive stepfather lives there. I want to make sure that he's worshipping you properly."

            Claire smiled while shaking her head. "You really want to submit this bunch to me, don't you?"

            "Screw these bunch!" Haisley spun around, looking up at her gigantic friend. "They merely serve as a simulation. I want you, my lovely Claire, to become The Ultimate Goddess of the World!"

            "Well, you better go hang out with my mother then. She's well underway of becoming The Ultimate Goddess of the World."

            "Your mother can't hold a candle to you, dear Claire," Haisley said.

Claire's eyes hardened as she said in a serious tone. "I will not betray my mother."

            "Hey! Hey!" Haisley brought up her hands defensively. "That's not at all what I meant. I'm just saying that you rock, girl! And I love it! I cannot imagine anyone else to serve but you."

            Claire gave a sheepish smile, flattered by Haisley's words.

            "Now, can you put me down, please?" Haisley asked.

            Claire nodded. She walked up to Clearwater, crouched down and allowed Haisley to disembark her hand. She stood back up to her full height and saw Haisley's figure vanishing in the city as she shrunk her down even further while keeping her big enough so she would be able to match the size of their skyscrapers.

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7026