Adventures from Science by Tangymarine07
Summary:

What happens when a science experiment goes wrong? Will the result be permanent?


Categories: Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Butt, Fantasy, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 6427 Read: 42902 Published: November 07 2017 Updated: November 21 2017
Story Notes:

It has been a long time since I have wrote anything. I appreciate all reviews and suggestions. Thank you.

1. A Rude Awakening by Tangymarine07

2. Holding my breathe by Tangymarine07

3. Mouths are not just for kissing by Tangymarine07

4. Time spent inside by Tangymarine07

5. Giving some ass istance. by Tangymarine07

A Rude Awakening by Tangymarine07

Adventures from Science

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter One
3:54 am (Explosion sounds in a lab)

11:45 am
Andrew was slowly regaining conciousness. He blinked and tried to look around. He noticed he was under a soft material and it was pitch black. Oh no, he thought as he looked down and felt his body. Andrew was completely nude and surmised that he was under what appeared to be his clothing. Drew sighed and said to himself, "I need to find my way out of here and see what happened." It had not yet dawned on him the gravity of his situation, or why he was naked, when the last thing he remembered was working. He was probably in shock.

Drew started to push and force his way out from under his clothes. He realized that his clothes smelled atrocious, which meant that he did as well. I cannot wait to get home and shower and go to bed. It has been a weird, rough day, he thought to himself. After what felt like forever, he finally saw a hint of light and knew he was about to be out of the cramped space.

He came out of what looked to be his shirt sleeve. "Oh my word. What have I done?" he said. This was the moment Drew realized why his lab looked so odd. Andrew was looking up at his lab from the floor. His desk had a mixture of test tubes and beakers that were broken. The contents of both were mingling together and then dripping to the ground. Everything was so colossal compared to him.

Andrew looked over his body in the light and was stunned. Now, Andrew was not a bad looking man. He most certainly was not most people's idea of handsome, and he was fine with that. When he was not three inches tall he was an above average 6' 1" with a muscular physique and just a tad round in the abdomen. He did what any sane man would do and double checked on his penis and testes. Everything seemed to be in order and he realized that his situation, while sparking the scientific part of his brain, had aroused him him a great deal. Drew's dick was semi-erect and looked like it would normally be. After thoroughly eyeing himself up and down, he decided he needed to find the time.

"Where is my watch?" he said as he turned toward his clothes pile. He stomped and stumbled a few times until he found it. 12:05 read the watch. Why is that time making me feel so odd, he thought. Just then his phone started vibrating somewhere deep in the lump of clothes. "Crap!" Andrew remembered why the time was ringing bells in his brain. His wife was coming to meet him so they could have lunch together.

Drew knew he needed to work fast and figure out how to get Miranda to not accidentally step on him or touch the spilled ingredients. There does not need to be another shrunken person. One is enough right now. He spied a piece of paper that he could write on. He turned his head and also spotted a pencil that he had dropped days ago, but forgot to pick up.

It turns out when you are a tiny human that you cannot really carry a full sized pencil. He put his foot on the pencil lead and pushed down until it broke off. He scrambled back to the paper and drug it to a position that would be sturdy enough to write on. He wrote as neat as he could with the small lead piece. "Do not touch the mess!! Please don't scream; look down. xo".

Satisfied with the note, Drew threw the lead to the side and repositioned the note over the top of his clothes. Hopefully, Miranda would see it.
Andrew ran to one of the sleeves and put it over himself. He did not want to spook his wife. As he finished hiding himself, a knock came over his office door.

"Hello? Drew?" Miranda called. "Im coming in," she said when she did not get an answer. It was not like Andrew to ignore her or miss out on work.
Drew was nervous and waiting anxiously as the knob turned and his wife walked in. "What in the world?" she muttered to herself. She took in the mess, all the vials and beakers in a heap and leaking off the desk. Greens and yellows mixing in a waterfall of color. Following the ingredient trail led her to spot Andrew's clothing and the hastily written note on top. "That silly man is insane if he is running around here naked as a jay bird." She knelt to pick up the note and as she read it her brows furrowed.

Andrew thought she was adorable when she was lost in thought. Don't scream, she thought, why would I scr...
"Oh dear lord!" she exclaimed loudly before slapping her hand over her mouth. A miniature little man who resembled her husband stepped out from under the sleeve. She gasped. It was her husband.

"Hello, my dear," said Andrew as he walked forward and flushed all over.
"Andrew, what have you done to yourself?" she asked and held her hand out for him to climb onto.
"Im not entirely sure, Mira." said Andrew using his pet name for her. "I must have mixed the wrong ingredients somehow. I was fairly tired this morning. I was so close to a breakthrough. Damn it! I am not even sure if this is reversible, or if it is permanent. I do not know what i will do if I am fixed this way." He was so anxious that the words just tumbled from his lips. Miranda brought him to her face and pressed him into her cheek.

"It will be ok, Drew. We should not worry or fret until it seems as if this will be permanent." She was slowly rubbing his backside and he had temporarily relaxed.
"You are right, Mira. I just hope it is not long lasting because I only have so many sick days. Speaking of, will you call my boss and tell her I went home early, and that I will need the next two weeks off. Also, if you could lock my door as we leave that would be wonderful."

"Of course I will do both, my love. Then we will get you home to shower and bed."
"That sounds like a plan to me," replied Andrew. Miranda gently set him down on the top of his clothes and said, "I am going to have to hide you in these. At least until we get to the car, ok?" Andrew nodded and then said, "It is fine, however, I would really love to be hidden in your bra."

Drew looked down after asking thinking to himself that he would not be so embarrased, especially being aroused currently, when she said no. Miranda knew he was turned on, at least a little, when she had pressed him to her cheek. She had thought about his warmth and how his cock had been slightly stiff. Even tiny his body reacted the same as when he was normal size. I wonder how he would feel in my mouth, she thought. She flushed as well and felt a tingling sensation through her body.

"Of course you can be in my bra, Drew. What will happen if you get squished?"
Drew answered, "I am not worried. You will be careful. I would really enjoy being pressed against your alluring breasts, Mira."
"If you are sure then, here we go." She picked him up and dropped him down the opening of her shirt. Drew was ecstatic as he gathered his bearings and began finding a comfortable position.

He slightly ticked Miranda as he moved. He decided her left breast was the most comfortable, and he curled up and inhaled her scent. Jasmine and Gardenia.
When he stopped moving she asked him if he was ok and comfortable. He replied in the yes.

Miranda called his boss, and she was fine with him taking off as long as he needed because, "He works far too much anyway." Miranda locked the office door and they made their way to her car. Finally, they were heading home.

End Notes:

Please feel free to read and review. I will be working on typing the rest of the story within the next few days. Thank you.

Holding my breathe by Tangymarine07

Chapter 2
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

    "We're home, Drew," Miranda said. "Are you still ok? While she had been driving she was a little distracted, so she was not aware of what her tiny husband had done. Andrew had repositioned himself to be right by his lovely wife's pert, tan nipple. Drew's response to her question had been to grasp her nipple between his two hands and gently nip it with his teeth, while, simultaneously kneading it.  As he did this her body was reacting before she could think. "Oh, Andrew, you are being naughty," she said as she sighed and enjoyed the sensations she was feeling for a few more seconds.

Andrew was rock hard and he thought, this is such an overwhelming experience. I'll need to write all about this so I can analyse all the data. It would not hurt to have for memories either.
    He gave her now perky nipple a rather rough last pinch and Miranda's body shuddered and he heard a tiny moan slip from her lips. She is appreciating this as much as I am. He made his way towards the top of her shirt and poked his head out to say, "I hope we can traverse this smallness more in depth later on, Mira."

  She was biting her bottom lip in thought and gulped a low noise. "I, uh, I think I would greatly enjoy that."
    Drew smiled and said, "I guess we should go inside and eat. Then we can complete the rest of our nightly routine. I hope you don't mind my nakedness, Mira?"
    "Of course not, my love. Besides, it is not as if tiny clothes are made for you," she giggled.  She gathered her purse and his pile of clothes and they made their way inside.
    They ate supper and Andrew did not eat near as much as usual, obviously. As Miranda and Andrew ate, they chatted about her day and about why Drew thought the accident happened. After supper Miranda brought him with her to the bathroom. She loved taking baths and did so every night. Tonight was different because she was a little nervous that she might hurt Drew, but he was adamant that he would be fine.
    "Just set me on your chest while you soak and I can be moved to the side of the tub when you are ready to wash." Andrew had a mischievious look in his eye, but Miranda agreed.

  She turned the water on and as the bathtub filled she looked at the mirror and let her long, brown hair free of it's confines in the bun she wears daily. Andrew was eyeing her with a fierceness, for he loved seeing her sexy body. He was a lucky man to have such a goddess for a wife. Miranda untied her robe and let it fall to floor. At last, she was bare and she turned to see Drew with that appreciative glance and she blushed a little. She was doing that a lot today, even though Drew was the one who had to walk around naked.
    Andrew was admiring how her ivory skin glowed in the candlelight. Her breasts were plump and bouncy as she twisted to turn the water off. She had sumptuous hips and thighs that led to a delightfully rounded ass. His favorite view of her was from the front. She had a comely stomach that dipped and pointed the way to an exquisite thatch of curly hair, that hid her most pleasurable spot.
    "Time for a bath, little man," Miranda said as she gave  an impish grin and grabbed him off the counter. The water had a slight steamy feeling, but she placed her foot in. She sighed and then added the rest of her body. When she was settled into the tub she deposited  Drew on her chest, like he had said, and moved her hands to her sides, relaxing more into the water.
    Andrew was uncertain about what he had planned to do. He also knew that Miranda would not let him get hurt. "I hope you enjoy your bath, Mira," he said.
    "I am so far," she responded and closed her eyes. Andrew slowly made his way to that glorious mound of brown curls and the secluded gem they hid.

   "What are you doing, Drew?" asked Miranda.
    "Nothing unsafe, Mira. Just relax." Andrew answered. He was at her navel now and he stuck a foot into the meager pool of water it held. From there he had to crouch and crawl. He did not want to lose his balance and fall into the water. Making his way down and over the slight pudgy hill, at last, he came to the wet tresses.

   He looked way up at his wife and her eyes were still closed. He pressed on a few more inches until he reached the spot right above her clit. He held his breath, stuck his head underwater, and used his hands to delve into the curls. He knew that he would not be able to stay underwater for too long and he went to work quickly. He found the small bean shaped spot and put his hands together palm down over her sensitive clit. He moved them forward and backward over her and it was not long before he felt the telling vibrations that meant she knew what he was doing.
    Her legs started to tremble and shake next and he was using the right amount of pressure. Before he could come up for air, he felt big movements under his whole body. Miranda lifted her hips and arched more into the tub. The forest of curls that Andrew was on was now out of the water. He let out his breath and breathed in, all while still kneading her warm clit.
    Miranda had her head back and her mouth was semi-open. She was keening and moaning so low it almost sounded like a purr. Drew smiled and continued on with his work. It would not be long before the orgasm that was on the edge would push her over into ecstacy. Right on cue, she moaned louder, her whole body shuddered and spasmed and she brought her legs close together as she clenched her fists.
    At last, Andrews persistence was rewarded and she made the bet sounds he heard all day. Her hand unclenched and she moaned, "ohhh" as she convulsed under his hands. Drew could not wait for the next experience because this one was so exhilarating. He walked back up to her chest and placed a kiss on her breast as he curled up on the soft tissue.
    "How was that, baby?" he asked her.
    She simply responded, "fantastic" and leaned her head back to finish soaking before washing. Andrew grinned while thinking, tonight will be most interesting.

End Notes:

Please read and review. Feedback always helps. Thank you.

Mouths are not just for kissing by Tangymarine07
Author's Notes:

Here it is!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
                Chapter 3
    
    Eventually, it became time to get out of the tub and go to bed. Miranda set Andrew on the side of the tub and made to put her robe back on. Her cheeks were flushed and she looked even more beautiful than before. She put Andrew in her pocket and headed to the kitchen for a glass of water.
    "Are you thirsty or hungry, Drew?" she asked him.
    "I am not hungry for sustenance," he replied as he looked at her and winked cheekily. "I am more in the mood for further exploration of your body. After all, this may not happen again and I do not want to miss a moment of this."
    Miranda grinned and said, "I dont blame you, my tiny man. I am intrigued by it, and I would be lying if I said I was not also aroused."
    "Really?" Andrew asked. "That is quite surprising. I am happy to hear that." He smiled to himself and curled up in her pocket once again.
    Miranda finished gathering her glass of water and a small bottle cap in case Andrew changed his mind later. She had a constant ache in her core since he had made her cum in the bath. She was still a little nervous as she walked to their bedroom. She knew that would change. It would be strange sleeping in their giant four-poster bed with him being tiny, but she decided not to worry about that for now.
    She walked around to her side of the bed and set the water and the bottle cap down on the nightstand. "I am going to light a few candles," she said. She pulled him from her pocket and pressed a kiss to his small head. Her lips went fully around his face and he looked as if he had a hair washing when she pulled away. She licked her lips and rubbed the moistness off of his head. "I'm sorry, Drew."
    "It is not a problem at all, my dear," he replied. She placed him on his pillow where she could see him. She turned and started lighting the candles of varying scents and smells. The room had an ethereal radiance to it. She thought Andrew looked like a miniature sprite as his flesh was illuminated with the glowing light. Miranda moved closer and saw that Drew was lying on his back with his hands behind his head. He is still as handsome as ever, she thought.
    He seemed to read her mind because he now had this cocky look on his face and a knowing grin. "Like what you see, Mira?" he asked and winked at her. She flushed and said, "Oh yes. Very much." Before Andrew realized what happened she threw herself on her side of the bed and was semi on her stomach and half propped up on her side.
    Miranda moved quickly and pinned Andrew down with her finger, and just as swiftly she traced her pointer finger over his petite body. Andrew shivered deliciously as she brouught two of her fingers back up and stroked his now fully erect penis.
    "How do you like this? Being at my mercy?" she had this wicked smile on her face. Andrew was lost in pleasure and writhing under her touch. He let out a small moan of happiness before answering, "Oh yes! I love this. You are my giant goddess and I will be at your service for whatever you like, Mira."
    "Mmm, swell. In that case," she stopped and picked him up. He was a bit startled as she brought him to her open mouth. He was feeling nervous and ecstatic all at once. Miranda popped him in her mouth like he was a piece of chewing gum.
    It was hot and so moist in her mouth. It was dark as well, but he expected that. He did not expect the nerve shock he would feel as she brought her tongue up to lick his body. She swished him from cheek to cheek. He was being sucked on like a piece of candy and it felt amazing. She opened her mouth and plucked him out by his shoulder. She left his bottom half inside her mouth. She resumed sucking and licking him. She swirled her tongue around his hard member. Sucking long and hard, Andrew felt the tell tell signs that an impending orgasm was coming.
    "Oh, Mira, oh please keep going."  He was vibrating and jerking and she needed no encouragement. Her goal was to have him bursting in her mouth due to his pleasure. She knew by his twitching and groaning being more random that it would not be long for her to wait. "I'm about to..." he stopped as she gave one last long suck and Andrew shot his load all over her tongue and he went limp with shudders.
    She loved the taste of him normally, and having his whole body in her mouth at the same time as he orgasmed was the height of tastefulness.  She sucked him lightly twice more, and he jerked in her fingers.
    "Mira, I believe I need a small break now. That felt fantastic."
    "Whatever you need, Andrew. I enjoyed it thoroughly," she replied as she set him on his pillow once more. "Rest up dear, it will be a long hot night."

End Notes:

Thank you for reading. Please R and R. Thank you.

Time spent inside by Tangymarine07
Author's Notes:

Two in one night!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
            
                Chapter 4
11:26 pm


    Andrew roused from his slumber and just lay there listening to the sounds of night fall. His house was fairly quiet and things were the same as they usually were. They had central air and the humming of the air being sent through the rooms was about the only noise he heard besides the crickets chirping outside. The candles were still lit and burning safely. He looked over to his fascinating wife, who was sound asleep. Andrew considered himself lucky that she was not the type of woman to freak out or pass out when confronting shocking things. He had plenty of new thoughts to write down when he was able to.
    Andrew had wondered often what it would feel like to be tiny instead of always having to watch his steps. He did not anticipate sexual thoughts because he knew that being  shrunk would never happen. Boy was he wrong. Thinking of intimate acts reminded him of just how accepting Miranda was about all of this. She did not tell him to stop or move him from her clit in the bathtub. She certainly had no qualms about placing him inside her mouth. He felt himself grow rigid remembering her actions just a scant few hours ago.
    He decided to touch himself. He did this in between his and Miranda's intimate times just because it helped him relax. It also helped to stave off prostate cancer. It was a win-win. He grinned to himself as he gripped his cock and began pumping his hands up and down. Everything about it felt natural so Drew eased into his movements. His strokes were slow and leisurely as he curled and uncurled his toes. This feels pleasant,  he thought to himself.
    Drew looked at his exposed wife lying there. She did not realize he was awake and scrutinizing every moment about this experience being small. He mused to himself that he could probe his wife like never before. Now that is a great thought. I believe I will do that. Andrew stopped his stroking and moved to reposition himself so he could make his way to her sexy body.
    Miranda was not a light or hard sleeper. Andrew figured he could explore her for a lenghthy period of time. He used the soft material of her robes to pull himself up. He was on her thighs and had a lovely view of her whole body. Up top he saw her face relaxed in peace and one of her plump breasts had slipped out of the opening of her robe. Toward the end was her long, smooth legs and her meticulously kept feet. In the middle of her body was what he most wanted.
    When Andrew was normal sized, and he performed the act of cunnilingus on her, he was always satisfied. Her vulva had a round slope and the most enticing scent. Drew enjoyed touching her and making her squirm and writhe under his minustrations. He would spread her succulent lips and slide his tongue into her wet pussy. In and out, up and down. He would suck her clit into his mouth and tongue it. He would rub her clit until she would come all over his hands and in his mouth. He would lap at her juices like a starved man who had found his wherewithal to live.
    Andrew was absentmindedly toying with his very aroused member. He dropped down into the space between her open thighs and thanked an imaginary deity that she was not wearing panties. At least not this time. He sniffed the air and it was a combo of her jasmine scent and her arousal from having him in her mouth. Drew decided better now than later and he walked to her vaginal opening and licked the skin where he could reach. Her curls did not impede him one bit. Andrew's smallness meant that his current touches felt as light as a butterfly.
    Drew put one hand on either side of her opening and pushed apart. Miranda was moist and still as andrew slowly pushed his head inside her canal. From what little he could see it appeared that he could fit his whole body inside her. He got on all fours and made his way forward to where he knew her g spot would be. As he crawled farther in his movements woke Miranda. She was a bit groggy at first , but when she looked to her husbands empty pillow, she knew where he was. She gasped. Andrew felt her muscles clench around him and surmised that she had either woken or her body was responding to the stimuli on its own. Andrew was happy with both options and, in answer, he felt his whole body tingle. There in front of his face was that spongy pleasure point in which she would be like putty in his hands. Drew pressed his face and hands to her gspot and began using up and down vibrations and he felt her walls clenching more.
    Miranda was feeling every move he made now that she was awake. With every push, and touch, from Drew she would moan and tremble. Slowly, she moved her hands to her clit and began rubbing it almost in time to his pushes inside her. She rubbed slowly at first and gradually increased her speed. She could sense that she was getting close, and Drew could tell due to the constant contracting of her walls. Andrew felt his cock throbbing as it ached for release. He knew exactly how to achieve orgasms for them both.
    He turned his head to the side and began grinding himself against her gspot. It felt grand. Miranda's pussy was soaking wet now and Andrew was covered in her juices. The tastes of her juices made him gyrate harder against her. She was now rubbing her clit so fast and she yelled, "Oh fuck!" as her orgasm washed over her.

She threw her head back and wiggled and squirmed as Andrew kept on. His mind was jumbled and he was swept away in pleasure. He grinded against her faster and faster, until he felt her come. He could hold back no longer and he grabbed his cock and jerked himself twice more and spent his seed. He collapsed next to her still pulsating walls. She thrashed one last time and a wetness that smelled and tasted like heaven rushed over him and he was pushed out of her vagina and just lay there.

   "Andrew, can you hear me?" asked Miranda.


    "Yes, my dear. How did you like that? It felt so much better than I had ever thought about."

    "Drew, I am trembling still. I feel safe saying that that was an experience I won't soon forget. You know all the right things to do to make me yours, my tiny man. Climb into my hand and we'll get you some water and you can clean off my juices."

    "That sounds delightful, Mira. We should sleep after. If I am still shrunken tomorrow we should have more fun. I feel like a giddy, hormonal teenager again." Drew laughed and splashed water from the cap over his body. She refilled it and he cupped his hands and drank some water. When he finished she picked him up again and pressed a kiss to his head. She laid him onto his pillow.

"Good night, Mira. I love you," said Drew before he drifted off to dream. It was 12:03 am.

End Notes:

As usual thank you for reading. Please R and R.

Giving some ass istance. by Tangymarine07
Author's Notes:

Last chapter here. I hope yall enjoy it.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
                Chapter 5
4:10am
    Miranda and Andrew must have been excited for more play because they both awakened within minutes of each other. They were tired still, but the promise of exploration and fun had them feeling energized.
    "Mira, we have delved into most of the usual ways for stimulation from sex. There is one way I would like to try, if you're willing," Andrew said.
    "Quite right, my love," Miranda replied, "Are you wanting to be a plug for my ass?"
    Andrew gulped but said, "Yes, I do want to experience that. I would also enjoy it if you were to sit on me."
    "Hmm," sighed Miranda. " I think I can make this happen for you, little man." She grinned mischieviously and took him in her hands before he could say, "stop." "Alright, dear husband, hold on to your seat." As she was talking she had angled her body up just enough for her to slide Andrew under her ass.
    Once he was beneath Miranda's curvaceous butt he began to feel claustrophobic. More so when she wiggled her ass and pushed him deeper into the comforter. Andrew was terrified and turned on at the same time. He was flapping his arms and legs trying to gain a foothold with no luck. All of a sudden she rose up and grabbed his legs. She was lifted up onto one knee and her other leg was spread open a bit and her foot was placed flat on the comforter. she put him in the gap between her legs and grabbed one of his arms and only one of his legs and pushed him against her pussy. She moved him up and down and was using him as a toy rubbing him against her clit and at times he would get sucked into her pussy lips. He was becoming slippery from her wetness and she decided to set him back down under her ass again.
    At some point when he could feel the air getting thick, his thrashing foot found it's way to Miranda's ass crack. Why didn't I think of this before, he thought. She was still shimmying around over him. It was a bit difficult to move his body, but he pushed on moving left all the way. He finally was under her warm slit and her body smelled divine. She was really into what was going on. The wetness seaping from her vagina and making her ass slippery was a great sign. Andrew was able to coat himself in her juices, and he allowed himself a taste here and there.
    Once he felt sufficiently moist he set his sights on her bewitching puckered anus. In order to reach it he would need to scoot himself backward. He did with no complications. He had planned to stick a foot inside of her when he reached her butt hole, and thats exactly what he did. She is so warm inside, Drew thought. It did not scare him what he was about to do. Quite the opposite, actually. He was excited and ready to do this. He wiggled his foot around untl he could shove the other one in. With both feet successfully inside his wife's sexy ass, he stayed still for just a few seconds.
    That was all it took for Miranda to be back in control. She felt Andrew moving around underneath her, but she was not sure what he was doing until she felt a minute pressure in her ass. Dirty, silly man, she thought. Two can play that game. She grinned and squirmed around until she was able to force him further into her ass. When she felt he was in enough to be stuck for a few minutes she placed one hand on her clit. With the other hand she poised her fingers outside of her vagina, and pushed two in.
    Andrew was getting accustomed to being stuck with no way to pull himself out. When she pushed him inside her, his arms had gotten pinned to his sides. He was fully immobile and only his head was left out of the wrinkled, puckered, lip like orifice. He commenced to bend and straighten his legs to give Miranda some tingling sensations. He could feel when she began to rub her clit. He was so immersed in the feelings he was having, that when she started to thrust her fingers in and out of her pussy, he immediately started shaking with anticipation. Her two fingers pushed on him in such a fantastic way, that his cock was as hard as it had ever been. He started to jerk himself off while continuing to send waves of pleasure through her.
    Miranda was now grinding on her digits and with each motion her ass would spasm and suck Andrew closer to the inside of her ass. "Oh god, oh fuck, oh god," she moaned. Andrew was so fixated on trying to make her cum that he did not care that he was being slowly consumed by her plump ass. The clenching and tightening were happening so close together that Andrew knew it would not be much longer before she orgasmed. He was so close to the edge of coming himself. His movements were almost frantic now.
    Andrew discovered that when he twisted a certain way that he could create friction between the walls of her rectum and his penis. Meanwhile, Miranda let loose a low moan that resounded through her body and she squirted her essence all down her hand. The juices were sliding down to meet Andrew's head and he was engulfed by her sweet tasting nectar. Her orgasms was so strong, and he was so wet, when the last clench happened he was sucked inside her. He did not want to run out of clean air, so he held his breath. He grabbed his cock and pumped faster and faster. He had already been so close that he came within seconds of being immersed inside her. His whole body was covered in his semen and he realized it was not that bad being inside her butt. He pushed his hands over his head and pushed against her hole. He did not lose his grip due to his stickiness.
    She was still writhing in ecstacy and with the last quake of her body trembling, he pushed with his hands and kicked up with his feet. His hands were free and so was his head and with one long thrust up, he popped out of her ass and collapsed in a heap. He focused on catching his breath. He did not speak any until Miranda asked him how he liked the whole experience.
    "I believe on a scale of 1 to 10, I would say a 9 1/2. The only reason it is not a 10 is because I freaked out when I should not have. You, Mira, are a special, lovely, and enticing woman."
    "Thank you, Andrew," she replied. "I hope that you have plenty of new material to add to your notes." Andrew could tell that she was smiling.
    "There is no doubt about that, Mira."
    "Would you like to clean up some, Andrew?"
    "I would appreciate that very much. Thank you."
    Miranda scooped him from in between her crotch and set him on the nightstand. He used the cap and water to wash off and when he was no longer a sticky mess, he yawned.
    "I'm so exhausted, Mira. It was worth the little sleep though," he said.
    "Tiny men are formidable lovers to be sure, Andrew," she said as she winked at him. She reached for him. "It is a bit sad that you have start over with your research. On a good note, this experience could not have happened without the mixup."
    "I think that I will still use the vacation days, even if this is not a permanent situation. I could use the break. What do you think, Miranda?"    
    "I think it is a great idea and you deserve it. We should try to rest now before daylight comes." She kissed his head again and lay him down on his side of the bed. They were both out within minutes.
    6:00 am
    Andrew and Miranda were cuddled next to each other holding hands. Both people regular size. If it was not for the mess in the lab to clean and the memories they made, they might assume it was all a dream.
    2 weeks later
    Andrew returned to work. Miranda and he had made lunch plans again. These plans should go better than last time. Andrew made his way to his office, and noticed his door was ajar. That is odd, he thought as he pushed it open. He found his boss standing in his office about to touch the mess.
    "Noooo!" he yelled and lunged forward. His boss looked at him so fast, not fast enough as her hands touched the mess of ingredients...

End Notes:

Thank you for reading my story. Please read and review. :)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7018