Humies by bb91
Summary:

In a world where human-turned-shoes (named Humies) are in vogue, five women convince a young temp to take the plunge and become a Humie for them for a few days


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Object, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Feet, Footwear Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Humies
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 18648 Read: 46398 Published: October 20 2017 Updated: October 23 2017

1. Common Desire by bb91

2. Ashley by bb91

3. Sarah by bb91

4. Katey by bb91

5. Jessie by bb91

6. Melanie by bb91

7. Human Again? by bb91

Common Desire by bb91
Author's Notes:

Taken from a cap series I'm doing in deviant art, I'd thought I'd put this here too in pure prose


The meeting was dragging on as we waited for someone from management to attend. The women in my team were talking amongst themselves as I just sat and played with my phone. I was here for college credit, six months in an office with five other women with whom I shared nothing in common. It had only been a week, but it was already dragging. My team leader; Ashley was a late-forties early-fifties woman with auburn hair and a wicked fun streak. I could always hear her laughing with the other women. Then there was Sarah, she was around 30 and she always had something going on, usually collecting for a run she was doing. Katey was quiet and mousy and roughly thirty five, I don't think we'd exchanged a single word. She was small and overhearing conversations, I think she has a few kids. Jessie was almost as boisterous as Ashley. At 24, she was just a couple years older than me. She didn't seem to want to leave behind the college lifestyle, always out partying, hungover quite a lot in work. She was quite petite and had died red hair. Finally there was Melanie, she was the one I'd had the most contact with. Melanie was kindly and showed me the ropes around the place, but there was a glint of mischief in her eye. Melanie was tanned and had straight black hair, she looked to be around forty.

The conversation amongst the team, rather stereotypically, had turned to shoes. Specifically 'Humies'. Humies were a relatively new creation. Following overcrowding in prisons, the government sanctioned the worst offenders, the ones who would not be getting out, to be changed. New technology had been developed which meant a human could be reconfigured into an object. These prisoners became the very first Humies. They were shapeshifting shoes, they could be programmed to any design, any shape, any size. When released, the shoes were incredibly popular, selling out in just five minutes. With demand like that, the supply needed to be filled, but no one could decide who was left to undergo the procedure. There were a few volunteers at first, the kind of people who were into it and happily gave up their humanity, but in the end there still weren't enough to go meet demand. After one woman tricked her husband into becoming one against his will, a law was passed that consent was required for the procedure, and for the procedure to be made reversible. Since then a steady stream of Humies have popped up on temporary bases but still they were much sought after.

"My sister's partner is into that stuff" Melanie boasted "Every couple months, she’s had him have the procedure and gets to have a Humie for a couple weeks"

"Have you ever tried him?" Katey asked, curious.

"Once, it was divine. It was like he was made for my feet. It was a wretch having to take him off" Melanie sighed.

"I read it's like that for everyone. Wearing one is like having a massage the entire time!" Sarah added.

"Just seen one on eBay, guess how much?" Ashley said, reading the listing off her phone.

"Couple thousand?" Jessie guessed.

"Six figures" Ashley said, a bit down beat.

"Fucking hell!" Jessie blurted out, before realising she was in a workplace "Sorry... but come on. At the end of the day they're just a pair of shoes."

"They're the only shoes you'll ever need though. They can be anything" Melanie reasoned "A ready-made pair are ridiculously priced, but the procedure is only a couple hundred dollars."

"What, find someone willing to undergo it?" Katey asked, sounding cynical.

"Well we're not going to find anyone willing to go permanent, but maybe if we can find someone who'd be willing to put up with a couple weeks or so, we could pass it around ourselves and all get to enjoy a Humie for a few days" Melanie suggested.

"You don't think your sister's partner..." Ashley asked.

"No, she says he won’t go through with it if it's not her who’s wearing him. He was furious that she let me wear him" Melanie glumly stated.

"What about looking online for someone?" Sarah suggested.

"Just done a search, the guys willing to do it are charging now. Starts at over a thousand" Ashley said, grumpily, turning her phone off at the bad news.

"Pervs are making a mint off of this" Jessie muttered.

"We just need someone who'd be willing to do it in exchange for something, someone who has no real important business to attend to..." Ashley said, before turning to me and smiling "Hey Dan…"

"No" I said, bluntly.

"You don't even know what we're going to ask" Sarah said defensively.

"I'm not deaf, I'm not going to be your goddamn Humie!" I barked.

"After you're done, we'd let you go. No need to hang around here, we'd tell your college you did an admirable job. You'd get full credit, for less than a month’s work. Think of what you could do with all that free time" Ashley tempted.

Damn, that got me. I was swamped recently and the offer of getting to do nothing for five or so months and getting full college credit was enticing. Too enticing to turn down, I mean how bad could being a Humie for a few days be, anyway?

***

I managed to negotiate them down to Ten days as a Humie. 10 days then I would be totally free, no commitments, no pressures. I just kept trying to focus on what was beyond the 10 days, but my mind kept pulling back to it. What would it be like? Would it hurt, would I retain my senses? Who would be the best person to be under? Who'd be the worst? I couldn't sleep that night, so I stayed up looking into testimonials from people who had undergone the procedure.

Surprisingly most were positive, talking about an initial sensory overload, but in the end it just was fine. I couldn't help reading the bad reviews though, where they say they were mistreated and still have the foot taste on them. I tried to ignore them, they were a low percentage. I was going to be worn by five women, so I had a good shot of having a decent experience.

After work the next day, Ashley, Sarah, Melanie, Katey and Jessie accompanied me to the labs where the transfiguration happened. Inside there was a waiting room and a reception desk. All of us walked up to the desk, which had a stern looing man in a lab coat sitting behind it

"Hi, my name is Ashley Finnegan, I called ahead about a Humie procedure" Ashley smiled to the man behind the desk, he looked up from his monitor and scanned us from left to right, before his eyes fell on me.

"Is this who will be undertaking the procedure?" He asked dryly

"Y-yeah" I said sheepishly. The man raised an eyebrow.

"Can you accompany me into the storage room for a moment" He said, gesturing to a door behind him. When we all moved, the man raised his hand "Just the gentleman, please ladies"

Looking back at the group, I followed the man inside the storage room. Closing the door behind me, the man grabbed a clipboard

"I need to ask you a couple things for legal reasons. I find it best to ask the... subject... alone"

"OK"

"You are undergoing this procedure out of your own free will, you are not being blackmailed, bullied or threatened into doing this, correct?"

I thought for a second. I was doing this because of what Ashley was offering me. If I said no, would she withhold a good performance review from me? I didn't think so, they seemed like good people, I doubted they would do that. "Does bribed count?" I asked

"So long as you knew what you were getting into, bribery to undergo the procedure is technically legal"

"Then yeah, I consent out of my own free will"

"Excellent" The man noted, scribbling down on his notepad. He then opened the door and allowed me to leave. I re-joined the group who had looks of mild concern on their faces. Concern turned to relief as the man also exited the room and cleared his throat "Right, please fill out this form and report to waiting room B. We will collect you from there"

I sat on one of the chairs in the waiting room and quietly filled out the form. As I was doing so I took a glance at the shoes on the group's feet, knowing that soon I would join their number. Ashley had a pair of old sandals on that had seen better days, Sarah was wearing converse as she idly rocked her feet. Katey was wearing low heeled black leather shoes, Jessie was in flip flops and finally Melanie was wearing a pair of black bowed ballet flats. I wondered which of them would be kindest to their feet, I wondered which would taste the best. Shaking the weird thoughts out of my system I finished up the form, signing my name and triple checking the duration box read ’10 days’. Just as I finished up the man emerged from the adjoining room

“OK Sir, I’m ready for you” He called

“What do I do with this form?” I asked

“If you could put it on the front desk, my assistant will bring it through when we need it”

“I’ll take it” Melanie said quickly “You get yourself ready in there”

I smiled at her as she took the form from me and left the room. I could help looking at her shoes as she walked though. Would it hurt to get stepped on? I guess I’d find out soon enough…

***

I walked into the room which was bright white and seemed very sterile. In the centre of the room was a large MRI style machine. The Man offered me a seat which I took.

“Hello, my name is Dr Harris and I am the attending operator of this Humie Tech facility” he said warmly

“Hi, I’m Dan” I offered, still nervous

“Don’t worry, everyone gets cold feet at this point, but let me explain what’s going on” Dr Harris continued, he smiled after I winced at the expression ‘Cold Feet’.

“Once you strip down, we’ll put your possessions in our safe storage locker. Then you will lie down here and we will feed you into this machine here. The machine will ‘restructure’ your body into-“

“Does it hurt?” I interrupted

“I’m told it feels most unusual, but I’ve had no complaints about pain previously”

“How many have you done?”

“Two”

“Just Two? I’m your third?!” I exclaimed

“Now, this is a very rare experience that only a handful actually take up. But don’t worry we know what we’re doing. Now as I was saying, the machine will restructure your body into its new default form, which will be shapeless. You’ll remain like that until you are programmed, from then on, you’ll remain in the form that your owner desires”

Owner. Hearing it being put like that put a damper on things. I was just going to be an object, a possession. I’d have no agency, no free will, I’d just belong to someone. I decided to repress my negative feelings remembering that after 10 days, I’d be free. Dr Harris instructed me to strip off behind a screen. I did so and placed my clothes and belongings in a marked box. I guessed I wouldn’t get to go on my phone for over a week now. After I was done, Dr Harris instructed me to lie on the bench which would be inserted into the machine. Dr Harris placed some medical roll over my privates, which eased my embarrassment a little.

“In your altered state, you will be able to hear, see, taste, feel and smell, but you will not be able to move or talk. Now in order that your focus can be kept, we will fix your eyesight and perception on just one single shoe. We had a few glitches first time round when the Humies were fully aware of both shoes. Your owner will program where they want your vision, but it will default to the insole of the right shoe”

Hearing Dr Harris talk made this all seem very real. In a few short minutes, I could be a shoe. Heck one of the team might wear me home. I wasn’t ready for this. As I started to fret a woman in white walked in with a clipboard.

“Ah, Nerris” Dr Harris smiled “Is that the form, excellent, we can begin. Now Dan, Nerris is going to give you a small sedative. This will just make your body relax so you don’t move during the process.”

Before I could react, I felt a sharp pain in my arm where Nerris was injecting me. This was it. I felt my body get very heavy. As a test I tried to lift my arm, but it was no good. Once satisfied, Dr Harris started plugging some data into the machine which whirred to life. I closed my eyes as I felt the machine do its work. It was reshaping me until I felt nothing familiar. I opened my eyes again, but I was surrounded by darkness. I seemed to be in an enclosed space, I felt formless, no part of me was familiar. Without the luxury of sight, all I had was the sounds of the outside world, which seemed distant. I heard the machine stop whirring and my world jostled a little.

“Is that him?” I heard someone say, I think it was Katey

“Yes, this is your Humie. I’d advise you don’t use him until tomorrow morning though. Sometimes activating one early can cause… instability”

“And how do we use him?” Sarah enquired

“You see this panel on the front of the box? It’s loaded with thousands of designs of shoe. Just pick the one you want and press the initialise button. Your Humie will take shape immediately”

“Right well I picked the long straw, so I get him first” I heard Ashley say. The first foot I’d be under would be hers. I didn’t know how I felt about that.

“One last thing, ladies” Dr Harris called “At the end of your Humie’s transfiguration period, please bring both him and the box back here. Otherwise you’re going to have a naked young man appearing where your shoes used to be

“So he turns back automatically” Melanie asked

“Yes, just bring him back here on the last day and we’ll sort everything” Dr Harris said, and that was the last I heard from him. My box was jostling again, I was being carried. I had to face it, until I was human again, I would be worn by five different women for two days apiece. I hope I’ve made the right decision here…

 

Ashley by bb91

Somehow I felt myself go into some sort of lull and have what could be construed as a sleep. With nothing else to do I was thankful I didn’t have to remain conscious the whole time. When I awoke I was no longer formless, I was lying on the ground looking up at the ceiling, which seemed miles away from me. I tried to figure out what kind of shoe I was for my first time, but it was trickier than I thought it would be. From the way I was lying, I knew I was flat, but that was about all I could say for certain. I had a strap running out of my body which seemed to twist around. I tried to rationalise it as an arm, but I couldn’t, it was a strap. My strap.

I moved my attention to my surroundings. I couldn’t move, but I could look around at least a little. Everything was so big to me, I seemed to be next to a couch, but that was the size of a tower block from where I was. Everything was distorted by size. Just as I began to wonder where Ashley was my whole world shook. It was like something out of Jurassic park as I felt my body jump at the feeling of the massive footfalls.

A giantess strode into view and it was hard not to look at Ashley, who previous to the procedure had been the same height as me, in awe. Ashley walked out of my view and sat on the couch towering above me. All I could see now where her legs and feet in front of me. Nervously I looked at her feet, they were covered in wrinkles and callouses, with rough dead skin outlining her heel. At this sizer they were the size of my body. I caught a whiff from her foot, while there was a distinctive smell of synthetic citrus, presumably from some sort of cream, there was still an unmistakeable staleness to it.

Ashley’s face popped into my vision and smiled. The woman who just yesterday was my team leader was now my ‘owner’ and moments from now I was going to be on her foot

“Morning Dan!” She said cheerfully “Ready for your first day?”

She reached down and a finger around me I was plucked into the air as if I were nothing. Before I could react, I was faced with a mirror, reflected in it was Ashley proudly showing off a fashionable pair of sandals, dangling from her index and middle fingers. This was me, I was just a thing now. I studied the reflection, noting the stitching on my body, with a fashion label printed across my insole as if I was just something that was designed by another man.

“Thought you might want to see what you looked like” She said proudly. I felt so helpless dangling by my strap. Gently, Ashley placed me onto the ground. “Here comes the moment of truth” she declared.

I wanted to scream, I wanted to run, I wanted to be anywhere but here. Ashley pointed her foot towards me and advanced. As her foot got closer I could see even more detail, slight discolouration from the harder parts of the skin, the lighter texture of her arches. Her foot slid over my body as now I could taste her sole. The body lotion she’d used was sickly, I wanted to gag, but was incapable. Instead her foot continued its relentless march to fit my body. Her heel fit into the enclosed area at the bottom of my body. I felt one of my straps wrap around her ankle as unseen hands fixed a buckle. I was locked in. This was me for the next few hours, face to face with a 45 year old woman’s foot.

Oddly, though I felt pressured by her foot, half of me didn’t feel that bad. This was until Ashley stuck her foot in my other half. I forgot Dr Harris said about me being both shoes, but only perceiving one. I could still feel, taste and smell from the other though. Now 100% of me was in contact with Ashley’s feet. The strap that ran between her bid and second toe was particularly nasty. I felt a great pressure as Ashley stood up. I expected pain, but none came. I guess there was nothing to crush, I was just fabric now. My first day of being underfoot was about to begin…

***

“Oh that feels so good” I heard Ashley sigh. I wished the feeling was mutual as I toiled underneath her massive foot. With my perspective locked on the insole, I could hardly see any of the outside world. I caught brief flashes as Ashley’s arches lifted, but mostly I was staring at a foot. I felt Ashley wiggle her toes on me, they were like little slaps as each toe drummed on my sole. What did she care if it was uncomfortable for me? I was just a shoe, something to stop her feet getting dirty.

It was weird as Ashley began to walk. As I could feel both shoes each side of me felt harsh pressure individually as the other had the pressure lifted. I could only tell which side my vision was on as her foot pressed into me deeper on my sight side making my vision totally black. After a short walk, I felt Ashley lift me up and sit down. Vibrations told me that I was now in her car. Her foot pressing down hard on my body as she operated the pedals confirmed it. It was so surreal feeling the movement of her feet on the pedals, I felt as if I knew how fast she was going.

After the drive, there was more walking. I was starting to get into the rhythm of this. Yes it was unpleasant being here, but it was nothing I couldn’t handle. After the initial shock it was just weird now. If I could just get over the feeling, I felt like this week could fly by. Then again I felt like I’d been on her feet for hours and Ashley was just getting into work

“Is that him, are you wearing him?” I heard Melanie squeak excitedly. Pressure released on one side as I was lifted in the air. I felt Ashley’s ankle roll around the joint as she showed me off to the team.

“Turned out good didn’t he?” Ashley bragged

“He’s so cute!” Sarah said “How did you decide what shoe you’d make him”

“I was up half the night going through the options.” Ashley explained. Pressure released from the other half of me as I felt Ashley sit down. Her feet were flat on me, but now I wasn’t taking all her wait. It was a relief, but now I was still left with an unpleasant sight of Ashley’s sole up close. “In the end as sandal just felt right”

“How do you think it is for him?” Jessie enquired. I was a little touched that at least someone in the office was still thinking of me as a person not an object.

“He’s just a Humie, he’s made for it. I’m sure he’s fine” More conversation followed, but it was about the usual inane stuff they talked about. It was at times like these I’d usually turn off and get on with the job at hand, but now with two feet strapped to me, I couldn’t turn off and the job at hand was to be a shoe.

The hours passed slowly underneath the desk. Ashley crossed and re-crossed her legs several times, swaying each side of me gently. I wanted to drift off, but I found it impossible with a great big foot in my face. It got to the point where I appreciated each time Ashley got up to walk around because it at least brought some variety. Finally after longer than I ever anticipated I felt the familiar vibrations. We were driving again, we must be on our way home.

This was just the lift I needed as I looked forward to finally being taken off. Over the course of the day, the smell and taste had gotten mustier and some time away from a foot would be appreciated. Finally, I felt hands fiddling with my buckle and I was separated from my sole prison. I was carelessly dropped to the floor and was lucky to land face up. I seemed to be in a hallway this time, rather than the lounge. Ashley turned and smiled at me.

“I bet you’re glad to be free of that.” She purred “For the record you did a great job, I can see why Humies are so in demand. Have a good night and I’ll see you again tomorrow” Ashley slinked off as I nervously watched her bare feet. From far away they seemed harmless, but after spending upwards of nine hours under them I was done. But this was day one over and I just had one more day of Ashley’s feet before a changeover. Who knows maybe the other four would be a bit kinder on me…

***

I awoke the next day knowing immediately I was something else. I was no longer looking up at the ceiling but I was leaning forward. My body felt more substantial this time and I noticed I had new straps, black this time. I found it odd that my whole body changing shape didn’t wake me up. But it seemed to be daytime, I wondered how I woke up, did that control panel on the box have something to do with it? Either way I didn’t have time to dwell as Ashley marched into the room, seemingly in a rush.

“Wedges today, honey” Ashley explained, putting paid to my little game of ‘guess what I am today’ “I’ve had my eye on a pair like you for ages, so I decided to see what you look like for me”

Ashley wasted no time in putting me on, slipping her feet into me and fastening my straps. The nasty citrus taste was back, I guessed Ashley re-applied her lotion. As she stood I noted how different the pressure was as a heel. The force on me was more focused than the all over force I felt as a sandal. As Ashley left the house, a wave of heat hit me. It was a scorcher today. I hoped Ashley was spending the day somewhere cool, because already I could feel her soles moistening.

It was my worst nightmare as when Ashley walked into the office, Katey informed her the Air con was busted and they were using fans to keep cool. It was all well and good for them to keep cool, but under the desk I stewed as Ashley’s foot got sweatier and sweatier. The day before I could hear all the conversations going on, now I was too distracted by the foul smell and taste I was experiencing. Worse still I was a snug fit for Ashley meaning her arches were pressed into me as well. I got the whole sole secreting sweat, seemingly absorbing into my inanimate body.  

I was thankful that this time none of my straps went between any toes, I’d hate to think what kind of grime would be collected between them now. Every now and then I’d feel one of Ashley’s giant fingers stroke me or tug on a strap. I wondered if she was talking about me when she did so. It felt odd, but I hoped I did look good for her. What good a shoe would I be if I were ugly?

I was rocked once again as Ashley crossed her legs beneath her desk. As her sweat oozed into me I thank god as I felt vibrations again. It was over, or at least nearly over. There was audible suction as I was released from Ashley’s foot. She looked down at me, almost sympathetic, but she couldn’t help let out a little laugh

“Looks like I left quite the impression on you” She smiled, pulling out a compact mirror and showing it to me. I saw two brown wedge sandals, with dark toe marks in the insole. I wanted to gag, no wonder I could still taste her. I felt wet and slimy, but I did have to admit I was a good looking pair of wedges.

“Anyway I just wanted to thank you for this, Dan” Ashley started, I was amazed she used my name “I know this can’t be nice for you, so for you to do this for us is great. I hope the next few days aren’t too bad for you. I’m going to put you back in your box and take you round to Sarah’s place for her”

Ashley picked both of me up and placed me back in the box. Immediately I felt my form shift from stinky shoe to amorphous being inside the box. It was nice not having a fixed form for a while, especially after the days I’d had. So Sarah was next, I hoped she’d be better than Ashley. At least it’s one down, four to go…

 

Sarah by bb91

I found myself somewhere new once more as I came to. This time I was once again flat on my back but the ceiling was far lower. It seemed just inches above where I could see. Just as I began to wonder just where could be so craped for something as small as I surely was, I adjusted my vision and looked down my body to discover a much larger world. The insole of my body was surrounded by light brown walls. Looking out into the world I saw the giant figure of Sarah, smiling down at me.

“Are you awake?” She asked “I pressed the thing on the thing”

Instinctually I tried to respond, but my body wasn’t having it. Oddly, I realised this was the first time I didn’t have straps, which made me feel a little incomplete.

“I’m gonna say that you are up, and just start speaking. I played around with the little panel and messed around with your perception settings. You’re now looking out from the toe area. Thought a little change might help you cope.”

That was weird… considerate, but weird.

“I wish you could talk. I’m so curious as to what it’s like. Can you tell what kind of shoe you are? I mean you spend the last two days as different shoes, I’m wondering if it’s different for you, or if you can feel the differences?”

‘Why don’t you undergo the procedure and find out for yourself’ I thought darkly. I felt like I was being patronised, but then again I had to remember that this was an odd situation for Sarah as well

“Well, this conversation is getting one-sided so I’d better get on with it” Sarah lifted her leg and brought her foot into my view. From where I was it seemed a lot softer than Ashley’s but then she was around fifteen years younger than her. I hoped they’d at least taste better than Ashley’s part of me could still feel the presence of her sole. “Good thing my boyfriend has already gone to work, he’d think I were mad. Sitting here, bantering with a shoe. Also he went on this rant about Humies the other week, something about them being not real men. It’s best he doesn’t find out about you. Save your pride and all that”

‘Oh, because I’ll be positively swimming with pride once I’m sucking on your foot’ I thought. It looked like conversation time was over as Sarah arched her foot towards me and advanced. This was it, day three was about to begin. Brand new foot!

Her foot entered me and slid up my insole. As her toes nestled inside on top of me, her heel pressed into my body. My body’s walls forming a grip against her foot. Her feet tasted a lot fresher than Ashley’s and I was glad she didn’t have any lotion on. Though most of what I recalled of Ashley was being drenched in her sweat yesterday, so the comparison might be a little biased. I heard Sarah moan a little as she slipped her foot into the other part of me. Now both feet were inside me. I guessed Sarah had a weird shoe size as there seemed to be a bit of wiggle room inside me. Something Sarah demonstrated as she flexed and scrunched her toes in me.

Without straps I felt really insecure on her foot, a feeling compounded as I felt myself being lifted off the ground. Sarah flexed her heel which just popped right out of me. A finger pulled against my far wall as I saw, past the massive arched foot in my view, Sarah looking down at me.

“Melanie was right, you feel so good, it’s gonna be a bummer giving you up after just two days. Guess I’ll have to make the most.” She went to move her heel back in but stopped a while “You’re a loafer by the way. Just in case you were curious” Her heel slipped back into me and once again I was in darkness. As she pressed me down into the ground and stood up heaving pressure on me I mentally repeated my mantra; ‘Just eight more days’…

***

The first thing I noted was how different being walked on by Sarah was to Ashley. I wasn’t sure if that was down to my shape or Sarah’s gait. Some things definitely was due to my form, like the way I’d feel my walls lose grip and my heart would skip a beat, well whatever the shoe equivalent of a heart was. But there were other things. Sarah seemed to hit me against the ground more evenly as she walked, rather than the heel-toe sensation I got from Ashley. I didn’t recall ever seeing Sarah wear high heels so I wondered if that had something to do with it. The impact wasn’t as great either, but if I was indeed a loafer, I’d surely have a thicker sole than when I was a sandal. I caught myself, I couldn’t believe I was comparing notes of my experiences of being a shoe.

Then again, after this was all done I thought maybe I could write about this. I’d use an alias obviously, I didn’t want people I knew I spent a few days as a Humie, but what I was feeling might have been unique. As I prepared for my procedure, I read several blogs from old Humies and they largely stayed to one form with one owner. I had had three forms so far and I imagines that number would grow, and I was going to be worn by five different women. My data could be useful.

Note 1, I thought, make sure you don’t get used by someone who walks to work. Maybe I had been spoiled by Ashley, I never spent too much time walking with her. It already felt like hours walking beneath Sarah. Each footfall pounding into me, but since I inhabited both shoes any relief from one shoe was coupled with pressure from the other. My hearing wasn’t like it was under Ashley either. With Ashley I was basically some material strapped to a foot, I had no issue hearing the outside world, but as a loafer, I was sealed in and everything outside was muffled. All I had was the heavy sound of Sarah’s foot hitting the pavement.

Finally, pressure released off both of me as I assumed Sarah had finally reached work and was sitting down. This was confirmed when she wriggled her heel out of me and I could see the office. This was the first real time I had been somewhere I knew at this size. I could even spy my desk, which seemed miles away. Sarah’s heels hung in the air for a while as she settled into work. I wasn’t complaining, on the walk in Sarah’s feet generated quite the stink, so it was good to get some fresh air in. Unfortunately it didn’t last long as the heel above me shoved itself back into my body and my walls created a seal. Then I was walked on again, this became a regular pattern. While Ashley spent most of the day at her desk, Sarah was far more mobile. I recalled from working with her, I’d turn around most times to find her away from her desk.

It was while she was standing up, I felt her foot wriggle out of me totally and I watched in awe as this giantess stood above me, rubbing her bare foot against her leg to itch it. She seemed to be standing at someone’s desk but my angle wasn’t sufficient to see who it was, I could only spot her legs. The woman who Sarah was talking to was wearing a pair of navy blue flats with a buckle. Whoever it was had their legs crossed and the shoe I could see was held in the air by the higher leg. 

I felt a strange kinship with the shoe, which I could not explain. I knew it couldn’t be a Humie, the way the team were talking about them last week suggested they were rare. So why was I feeling fraternity with this lifeless shoe? Could it be because I was starting to feel just like an object and this thing, while lacking sentience was more like me than the giantesses that possessed us?

My train of thought was interrupted by Sarah stuffing her foot back inside of me. Back to darkness, back underfoot. When Sarah finally returned to her desk, I felt her legs cross as I was held in the air (well half of me was, the half I could perceive properly). Her foot wriggled once more and I was then balanced off Sarah’s foot and allowed to swing freely from the toe. I’d been rocked as a shoe before but in a controlled manner, when I was strapped to a foot, now I was freely dangling, feeling as if I could be dropped at any time. I could see the ground below me, and while I knew it could only be a foot off the ground it seemed like storeys to me.

I wondered if it would hurt if I were dropped. Why would it, I didn’t feel pain when I was stepped on. I felt pressurised and humiliated, but there was no real pain to speak of. No nerves, no pain, I rationalised, but I still retained my senses. I wished I had read more into the process before going through with this, now stuck in an immobile form, I had so many questions.

In the end I wasn’t dropped by Sarah, but I never seemed to get a moments peace. If I wasn’t being dangled, I was being stepped on, or heel popped, or rubbed by the other foot. Sarah had very restless feet I discovered. Made me wish for someone a bit gentler. There were times when Sarah would take her feet out of me completely and I wouldn’t see them again for several minutes. Not that that was a bad thing. A break from her feet was most welcome, though they were definitely better than Ashley’s.

After several more walks, the next time I saw the outside world, I was back in Sarah’s house. The day seemed to pass much quicker under Sarah. I wondered whether the constant motion broke up the day better or if I was just having a worse time under Ashley. Though with Ashley, she’d get home from work and that would be it, not the case with Sarah. I was on and off her feet for the rest of the evening. I even caught a glimpse of her Humie hating boyfriend, which made me nervous. Finally at the end of the day, I was kicked off for the final time. As I watched Sarah and her boyfriend retreat up to bed I was glad for some peace…

***

As I awoke the next day I thought I had done so too early. In the room I was in, curtains were still drawn. I could feel my body had changed again, but not too dramatically this time. I was higher off the ground now, but I wasn’t leaning forwards like before so I didn’t think I was heels. I strained to look around myself, but I couldn’t spot anything but my surroundings, so I had to rely on what I felt. I sensed I still had ‘walls’ though the fact I couldn’t see them concerned me a little. I could also feel something that felt like straps, but they were limper. I couldn’t figure out if I had one or two, but I knew wherever they were they were twisted. In general I felt sleeker than yesterday, more streamlined and a bit chunkier. Just as I tried to figure out exactly what I was, the titan figure of Sarah came into the room, wearing a t-shirt and sports shorts.

“Hey Dan!” She greeted enthusiastically, but in a hushed voice “Hope yesterday wasn’t too bad for you. Sorry about not speaking to you last night, but y’know… my boyfriend”

‘Great, more patronising’ I mentally remarked. I started to get concerned about what I was today, Sarah’s attire was a damning clue

“I played around with your perception settings again. This time I’ve put them on the outside, so you’re not stuck looking at a foot all day”

Well that was… actually pretty thoughtful. Maybe I was being too harsh on Sarah.

“Anyway I’ve got marathon training today and my usual sneakers have been making my feet hurt. Good thing I have you”

Nope. Not harsh enough. I was sneakers?! She was going to run in me? I had never been run in before. Walking was bad enough! I scanned Sarah up and down and was dismayed to see she was barefooted. Was she going to run in me without socks on? Who does that!? ‘Someone who owns a Humie which massages their feet’ a dark part of me replied internally.

I braced myself as I saw a hand reach over me and pick me up. I never got used to being so light, to be picked up by Sarah, who to me just last week seemed so small to me, with little to no effort. In a change from the norm, it was my other half that was filled first. I felt her foot slip inside and once again I was met with the semi-familiar taste. Then it was the half I could perceive’s turn as I felt the foot enter my body. It was bizarre to me after three days of being on the inside, not seeing the foot as it touched my insole. I could still feel, smell and taste but I could only see a leg reaching up high into the sky. Once her foot was fully in, she grabbed what I originally thought was straps and started tying them. They were my laces and they felt a little weird as Sarah manipulated them into a bow. Once done, Sarah stood up. With my perception like this, it was hard not to think of the situation as if Sarah’s foot was totally in my mouth and I was sucking it.

As Sarah took her first step, I realised that her apparent ‘kindness’ of moving my POV to the outside wasn’t such a great idea. Just one simple step made the world move by at break-neck speed. It was like being on a rollercoaster. When I was inside I had no idea how quickly, relatively speaking, I was moving. Now on the outside I could see everything. I’d feel like I was going to be sick, if it didn’t feel like there was a foot jammed into my mouth.

As Sarah left the house, the run began. It started with light jogging before going into a full rhythm. Each step pounded into me harder than I’d ever been pressed before. My insole was thick and cushiony, so it was taking the blows, but the frequency was so often, then I hardly had time to recover before her foot compressed me again. My vision was a blur, without time to focus I was getting really dizzy. It was relentless as Sarah continued her run.

As the miles racked up, Sarah’s feet began to sweat inside me. Just like it was with Ashley, I began to absorb some of it into my body. The salty, vinegary taste was repugnant. I didn’t know what sense had it harder, my vision which was all over the place, my smell which was up to its limit with the odour, my taste which was drenched with Sarah’s sweat or just the general feeling of being pounded into the ground. I could just about make out that Sarah had headphones in. Nice for her, all I could hear was the wind rushing past me, further exacerbating my motion sickness.

After an hour or two I felt soaked inside. Her feet felt very slick and I could feel a slight squelch as her toes dug into me. I was glad to see the world slowing down as Sarah seemed to stop. We were outside a small suburban house, which I presumed to be Sarah’s. I’d never seen it from the outside properly. As Sarah walked over to her rear door she sat on her door stop and pulled me off her feet.

“Whew, I made great time and my feet feel amazing. Thanks so much Dan!” She boasted “But, you do kind of stink, so I’m gonna leave you out here to air out a bit. See you in a couple hours”

And like that I was left to my own devices outside. I could still taste the awful sweat inside me, still smell the stink from her pungent soles. I was just sitting here with no body guarding. I felt so vulnerable. Someone could just take me and there’d be nothing I could do about it! I tried to rationalise, there’d be nobody stupid enough to take a pair of sneakers that smelled so bad, right?

I wanted to drift off while I waited, but the smell was too much. Every time I felt myself going into a lull I’d taste the vile flavours inside me again. When the door opened behind me after several hours of nothing, I was alerted. Was it finally time to go back in the box and move on? I felt a hand pick me up, but I was shocked to see it wasn’t Sarah, but her boyfriend. Why was he picking me up? Had he found out I was a Humie? What was he going to do to me?

Sarah’s boyfriend manoeuvred me in his hands, lifted me to his face and took one big inhale over my insole. He was sniffing me!? I think his Humie rants were a case of the boyfriend doth protest too much.  He was getting off on how much I stank! What a creep! Did Sarah know about this, if so why ask me to be her guinea pig and not this bozo, he seems like he’d like it. Whatever happens when I get back to being human again, I resolved to let her know. Let her treat him like she’s treat me.

After that unpleasant episode I was placed back on the ground and waited once more for something to happen. Finally, as it was getting dark, Sarah picked me up and took me back to my box. As she closed the box she gave me a wink and a smile, before I was shrouded in darkness once more, formless. More importantly I was odourless. After that day in hell I couldn’t imagine the next person was going to be as bad. I didn’t even know who it was going to be. Guess I’d find out soon enough…

 

Katey by bb91

I woke in a new room for the third time in a week. In the distance I could hear a lot of talking, but the room I was in was empty. It looked like a living room, but as I had found out a lot this week at my size things look weird. I focused on what form I was taking now. Once again I was flat on my back looking straight up. I felt softer this time, all the other times I didn’t really take in just how hard skinned I’d become, but now I felt really soft. My body was a baby blue colour that seemed to extend down me. Given I could see other parts of my body, I guessed my perception was back in the heel part of the insole. The whole heel part of me had no walls or straps, but further down me towards the toe end I saw a canopy. If I was made to guess, I’d say I’d become a slipper.

“Honestly, you didn’t even look” A voice from behind yelled. Before me two giant legs stomped past, bare feet slapping the hard surface of the room. It took a while to realise it was Katey, who still seemed to be in her nightie. Some mental calculations told me that today was Sunday, I guessed Katey was just having a lazy day. As she leaned over a chair, I took the chance to get a good look at the feet I’d be under for the next two days. They were a bit coarse, somewhere between Ashley and Sarah’s. There was some dirt on them, probably from walking around the house barefoot. I waited for Katey to look at me before putting me on, but instead she grabbed what looked like a shirt off the back of a chair and stomped out of the room.

I found it a bit odd that I had been awoken, presumably that was in the control of whoever had the box, but Katey did not seem interested in putting me on. I guess I shouldn’t complain, it’s not as if I want to be worn, but it is useful to break up the monotony of just existing which is all I could do without movement. Still not doing anything like this wasn’t too bad. I was nice and soft, and without being worn there was no stink hanging around me. I prepared to drift off again before I heard Katey shout from the other room.

“Go and get Mummy’s slippers from the living room, Sasha”

After few seconds I heard rumblings of someone approaching. A hand loomed towards me and grabbed the top of my body, squeezing it uncomfortably. I was held before the giant face of a small girl aged around 6 or 7, who looked at me quizzically.

“Is it the blue ones you want?” She yelled, the loud high pitched voice made my ears ring… well whatever I had instead of ears like this.

“Yes” came the reply from the unseen location. I was then carried by an eager little girl to meet the feet I’d be under. She ran so quickly, I couldn’t keep up and it was only when she stopped and held me towards Katey that I realised I was now in a kitchen.

“Thank you dear” Katey said, taking me from her. The way Katey looked at me, it wasn’t with recognition like Ashley or curiosity like Sarah, but just passively. As if she didn’t recognise my humanity.

“Are they new?” Katey’s daughter, who I took to be Sasha asked “Only you usually have pink ones”

“Yes, they’re sort of new” Katey said, dropping me to the floor. I bounced upon hitting the floor and landed face down. I could see dirt and crumps on the linoleum before something unseen flipped me over. When I was right side up, I saw it was Katey’s foot. Looking up, she wasn’t even looking at me. “I’m just testing them out”

As she said that, her foot gently entered the canopy at the end of my body, then her heel came to rest on top of me. She then adjusted and stuck her other foot in my other half. The pressure that was so uncomfortable before was manageable as my body moulded to suit her feet. I heard a sigh of pleasure from above and I almost felt like giving one out. After the last four days, this was the best I’ve felt with a foot in me…

***

I spent the most part of my first morning beneath Katey in the kitchen as she made breakfast for her family. The smells of fried bacon and eggs wafted down to me and made me regret this whole thing. I would kill for some real food, all I’ve had to taste for the last few days has been foot dirt and sweat. A feeling not helped by Katey wiggling her toes in me.

What was with her ignoring me? Was it because her kids were around, the same way Sarah did around her boyfriend. But she was alone with me in the living room before, she could have at least looked at me. It made me feel so worthless. It’s not as if my self-worth was through the roof anyway as Katey’s soles pressed into me.

A week ago if you’d told me that I’d be the slipper of a thirty-five year old mother of three I’d have called the nut house. To me Humies were something completely foreign. I still had no idea why I agreed to this, no amount of time off was worth this, I was nothing, worse than nothing, I’m a thing! I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t move, I couldn’t talk, no wonder Katey looked at me like just another shoe, that’s all I am right now. I snapped myself out of it, I was getting awfully melancholic just because Katey didn’t look at me. Was I that precious that I’d question my own dignity over being ignored? I just had to put up with a few more days and I’d be scot free, I wouldn’t have to see any of the team again and that was fine by me.

Katey called for her family once breakfast was done as she carried plates to the breakfast table, I noticed just how gentle her walk was. I didn’t know whether to attribute to Katey herself or just the fact that this was a lazy Sunday. It was certainly a welcome change from the last few days, especially yesterday when Sarah ran in me. I still didn’t feel totally right after that.

As Katey ate with her family, she slipped her feet out of me. I was now underneath the table with all the other family member’s shoes. I wondered what it would be like if any of them were Humies. Would we have some way of connecting, of communicating? Before I could fully question the idea of developing some sort of fraternal bond with other Humies, some who chose this life voluntarily, Katey’s feet re-entered my body. Breakfast, and by extension my break, was over and it was time to be underfoot again.

Katey spent the day doing chores, with me placed duly under her. Katey’s feet weren’t great tasting by any means, they were stale and I could feel bits of dead skin around the edge of the heel, but thankfully she wasn’t sweating. Although I did notice the lack of sweat created a great dryness in me. The coarseness of the foot began to grate on me throughout the day as Katey would sometimes be stood on me for hours at a time. Every now and then, the foot would release its pressure on me and she’d stoke my body with her toes. As she did this, the gunk from between them would come loose and I’d get an awful taste.

It felt my time under Katey was far longer than any individual stint as a shoe. I sat beneath three meals, forced to smell the delicious foot being cooked up while I consisted on my diet of toejam and dried skin. It finally seemed like it would soon be time that I would get some rest after Katey put her children to bed, but I remained under her for hours afterwards. As she went up to bed, I felt sure it was time. Katey and I had been inseparable today, I’d even been to the bathroom with her. Luckily she kept her feet flat over my line of sight during that time. Even as I felt her clamber into bed, I was still being worn. She was lying atop the covers, with me just on her feet. Was she going to fall asleep with me on? The sound of feminine snoring confirmed it. I wouldn’t be getting any rest tonight as there were still two feet inside my body. Was she doing this on purpose or had she genuinely forgot I was alive down here. I didn’t know which situation would be worse…

***

The whole night I stayed on Katey’s feet as she tossed and turned in her sleep. In the night, it started to get warm and as a result her feet began to sweat. The already stale taste got worse as her feet moistened in the heat. I regretted my earlier mental complaints about the dry taste, as if some sort of karma heard me and punished me. After hours and hours an electronic ringing emanated across the room and I felt conscious movement once more.

“Oh not again” I heard Katey tiredly moan as she leaned up. She wagged her ankles and I was thrown off of her feet onto the floor next to the bed. Not exactly the best good morning I’d ever had, but I was glad to be off her feet after nearly a whole day pressed up against them. I was mentally drained and I hoped that I would get to stay a slipper today. It was Monday and I could just be left here o recover.

No such luck as Katey returned to my view, with my box in her hands. She glanced at me, once again without a hint of recognition, then at the panel which controlled me. She pressed a few buttons on the panel then I began to feel wibbly. This was the first time I had ever been changed while I was aware, it was almost fascinating to experience the change. My body stiffened, the light blue fluff that surrounded me was replaced with a black matte rubbery plastic. The canopy at the end of my body disappeared and it it’d place two straps shot out of the side of my body and met near my toe section. Now that I had witnessed a change, I felt confident about what form I’d taken. I was a pair of black flip flops.

Katey raised an eyebrow slightly then left my view again. A smile wouldn’t have killed her, I thought darkly. I guessed I wouldn’t be getting any rest then. In the distance I heard the shower go as I presumed Katey was finishing her morning routine. A, now towel clad, titan then popped into my field of vision as she reached down and curled her fingers around my straps. She carried me outside of the bedroom and threw me to the ground and shut the door.

Well if she’s creating privacy from a shoe, she must realise I’m alive. So she’s treating me this way on purpose. My mind filled with all sorts of abusive names for Katey, but nothing changed the fact that I was going to be worn again very soon and I had no real break. I was sick of looking at feet all day and being pressed down into the ground. Though it was day six for me now, I was past half way. I’d gotten over the summit and it was downhill from here.

Katey emerged from her room in a white t-shirt and vivid blue jeans. Without a cursory glance she slipped her feet into me. I felt a tight grip between her big and second toes as she secured me to her foot. She showed good control as I stayed parallel to her sole as she took a step. I was glad she knew how to walk in flip flops. When I changed into this form, I had a little flash of my last time at a beach and seeing people walking around in flip flops, the shoe slapping the bottom of their feet as hey walked.

I was under Katey for the school run and the drive to work ad was glad to finally be in the office where I could just wait for the day to be over beneath her desk. Perhaps she’d take me off and I could get a bit of rest. I had no such luck. Unlike Ashley or Sarah, Katey didn’t seem to go in for the whole cross your legs thing and instead sat with both feet on the ground. I was pinned under Katey’s soles, with no real pressure on me, just face to face with the feet I had grown so weary of.

Hours passed and I was still underfoot, not so much as a twitch from Katey. It was so boring, I felt like I could draw Katey’s sole perfectly from memory like this. If I could move… and had arms. Finally her foot moved a little as she got up. That was by far the longest day I’d had as a shoe. As I was stepped on further I heard something which made me sink. This wasn’t the time she went home, this was the cafeteria. It was only lunch!

At the lunch table, Katey finally seemed to cross her legs as I got to see something other than her sole for once. I was underneath the table with two other pairs of legs, one I recognised very well. Ashley’s legs were hanging down from her stool as she was wearing a pair of sandals not unlike the pair I resembled on my first day as a Humie. I found it weird looking at those feet in a different pair of shoes. I grew nostalgic for the days under Ashley, she used to rock me, she used to move about, and Sarah, she dangled me like a pro.

What was I thinking? Was I really looking back fondly at times when I was a shoe? Would I do so after this whole experience was over? I resolved for the first week or two of my break after becoming Human again, I’d drink solidly, see if I couldn’t kill the memory.

The rest of the day underneath Katey dragged by slowly until finally the moment came when Katey got up and drove home. As she re-entered her house, she slipped her feet out of me, leaving me next to a pair of pink slippers, presumably the ones her daughter mentioned yesterday. Casually she grabbed the slippers and left me in the porch with various other shoes. After an hour or two, Katey returned with the box. Finally after nearly two whole days of consciousness I could rest. I gave Katey one last look, hoping to see anything resembling gratitude or acknowledgement, but it remained blank. It would be Jessie or Melanie next, I hoped either of them were willing to treat me as something more than just an object, despite appearances… 

 

Jessie by bb91

I was on my side when I woke up the next morning, once again in a totally new room. It made it tricky to work out what I was. I could see the outside world, but it was down a tunnel and walls surrounded me on all sides. On the outside I could feel I had some sort of straps, but it was odd I couldn’t see them. I felt quite thick, something I’d only felt when I was a wedge under Ashley, so I assumed I had some sort of raised heel. I was glad I was on my side as I wouldn’t be able to get a good read on my surroundings with these large walls surrounding my perception. Now at least I could see a blue leather seat, it wasn’t much but it was better than looking at the ceiling

The ground shook as a giantess ran into my vision. I got a close up look at the feet I was going to be under for the next two days. They looked tired, but youthful. Straining my vision I could just about glimpse a few stands of deep red hair confirming that this was Jessie I was seeing. Jessie rested her foot on its ball for a few more moments before pulling a cardigan from behind the seat.

“There it is” I heard her muse, before suddenly exclaiming. “Oh yeah!”

Something grabbed me from behind as I was lifted into the air. After a few seconds I was face to face with Jessie, who looked sympathetic.

“Hi Dan, sorry about all this” She explained “I didn’t really want to put you through this, but I was out voted. I was just gonna leave you here, but I didn’t know if that’d be really boring for you. So I thought after six days of feet, you could cope with a few more”

I was touched she was speaking to me at all, it was nice to hear that she wanted no part, though it was quite hollow as soon, she’d put me on and it’d be just like every other day

“Uhh, I don’t know if you can tell what you are? So I’ll show you” Jessie grabbed her phone and showed me the image on it of a smart pair of grey, high heeled ankle boots “I know you’ve been loads of open toed stuff so I thought it’d be a change.”

If I could I’d have smiled at her, she was trying to help me out. I’d had a crush on Jessie since I started working at the office. She was only a few years older than me and as far as I know wasn’t attached. Even like this she was so pretty, her red hair framed her round face beautifully. Still, I doubted she’d want to go out with someone she once wore on her feet. Maybe this would be the closest I’d get to her. If I had to be a shoe, at least I was somebody who I found attractive. I was never that into feet, and after this experience probably never will be, but Jessie was so petite it might not be so bad being her shoe.

“So, I don’t know if I put you on quickly or ease myself into it. I’m probably overthinking it. OK, good luck down there Dan, I’ll try not to be too rough” Jessie winked at me, then moved me down to her feet.

I was suffering from severe tunnel vision so when her polished toes popped into view I was a little startled. Her foot worked its way into my body until her sole was pressed up right against me. She fiddled with my strap and fasted a buckle, so I felt as if I was hugging her ankle close. Now as I lay beneath the fourth woman I’ve belonged to I readied myself for the next two days…

***

Slowly I felt the pressure build as Jessie rose to her feet. I was totally enclosed for the first time, every other shoe I’d been, I could see at least a bit of the outside world, now all I could see was darkness. The heat from her feet was keeping me warm as Jessie gingerly took her first steps in me. Unlike previous occasions where my body was manipulated and bent by my wearer’s motion, I was strong enough in this form to hold the foot inside me steady. This made me feel more secure as I started to get a feel for Jessie’s walking rhythm.

She knew just how to walk in me, smartly prowling heel to toe in me. I wished I could have seen myself on her, I bet she looked sexy as hell. I felt a bit of pride in helping her look so good, but it was not as if she needed much help with that. Jessie always looked so cute to me and even at this size, her feet seemed petite. They also felt better than the other feet I’d been under, I wondered if that was due to age. At just 24 they hadn’t seen as much action as the others. The taste wasn’t awful either. I’d only had feet to taste for the past few days and I could say that Jessie’s tasted the best. I almost wished I could just skip Melanie and have Jessie as my owner for the rest of my time as a Humie. It felt good to belong to her, to be with her. And she treated me so well, I wondered if when this was all over we could be friends. And if not maybe I could offer to give her another few days as a Humie…

An incredible sweetness filled my taste buds all of a sudden as I felt myself being pressed down unevenly. Before I could figure out what it was, I just about could make out a muffled voice above

“Sorry,” it spoke “trod in gum!” So that’s what that taste was. It tasted so good, so sweet, and so different to anything I’d had in days. I felt myself being lifted in the air, then my sole was scrapped along something hard. It felt as if I was getting a harsh scratch, but my outer sole was thick. As she moved me down the sharp hard surface, the taste left me, the gum must’ve come off. Shame, I thought, now I’m back with just the taste of feet.

That reminder of real taste made me realise how stupid I was sounding before. Yes, I found Jessie attractive, but there was no way I’d ever do this again, not for anybody. I was getting carried away. I had to keep my head straight or else I might go native. I shuddered at the thought. Shuddered at the idea of becoming like those voluntary Humies, who saw no use for themselves as humans, who decided to give it all up for a life of being trodden on and sucking on foot sweat.

I was mildly alarmed at how I could actually taste things on the outside of my body too. I’d been walked on for God knows how many miles over the last few days and I’d never really remembered tasting anything other than whoever was wearing me’s feet. I wondered if it was to do with the power of the taste, the gum I stepped on, or more accurately Jessie stepped on, was a synthetic taste. A sickly sweet strawberry flavour, manufactured in a lab, maybe it was powerful enough to reach my perception. I didn’t think there was much on the ground with a powerful enough taste to get through to me, so I didn’t really expect another interruption to my tasting of feet, unfortunately. Then again, I worried if anyone wearing were to be so careless as to stand in dog shit. I winced at the thought.

Cocooned away from the world, it was hard to tell the passage of time, though I knew when Jessie was at work as the pressure would lift on me and she’d bob her ankles absent-mindedly. It was warm inside, but to my relief Jessie’s feet weren’t sweating much. Time moved slowly as all I had to occupy my self was to count how many times Jessie scrunched her toes inside of me. I got to forty-eight before finally some movement.

I’d gotten lost in my own little world before I felt my buckles get loosened and a hand grip my body. Firmly, I was pulled away from Jessie’s feet and put on the floor next to her. It took a few minutes to adjust to the light, but when I did I saw Jessie looking down at me.

“Sorry if that sucked” She said “All the others were asking me about you and how you felt. I don’t know if you could hear. If it’s any consolation, you felt amazing. Best shoes I’ve ever worn, but I don’t think I could have a Humie, I was just weirded out all day by thinking you’re alive. Plus I felt super guilty, because I doubt you want to be down there. But if you did want to be down there, then I’m happy to indulge you” She smiled and winked at me. I’d never felt more attracted to a woman, not really sure how I could feel attraction right now with no hormones, but I didn’t care. Jessie was everything to me.

“I’m sure you’ve been bored shitless today, so I’m gonna put the TV on and point you towards it. Maybe you can forget about this crappy situation for an hour or two”

Jessie’s treatment of me was worlds away from how Katey treated me. I felt like somebody again, and I wished I could say something to express my gratitude. I would do so when human again, I thought, after a few days though. I definitely need time to recover. As I watched TV, not caring how banal or ridiculous whatever I was watching was, I felt peace for the first time in the whole week. There were just three days remaining, then I was free and thankfully Jessie was treating me well. I was almost a little sad I only had one day left with her…

***

I figured I drifted off after several hours of finally feeling like a person again. I was back on the floor as I woke up, at least this time right side up. I’d changed again, I was lighter now, and far more open facing. Once again I felt raised up, so I figured I must have a heel. Straps surrounding my body led me to conclude that I had become a pair of strappy high heels. I was getting good at this, not that I wanted to be good at this. I thought I was a little showy for work though as Jessie walked into the room.

“Mornin’ Dan” She said brightly, taking a swig of coffee from a mug “Got some good news and some bad news. Good news is this is almost over for you, bad news is that I’m going to a party tonight and I’ve decided to wear you to it. Since I can only change you once a day, I’m gonna have to leave you here while I’m at work. I’ll leave the radio on so you don’t go mad with boredom”

I wasn’t going to be worn all day? Sweet! I thought. I watched as Jessie picked up a pair of converse and put them on. It felt weird watching someone put on a pair of shoes that wasn’t me. As Jessie left, I tried to drift away again, but the sound of the radio kept me awake. Annoyingly I was placed in view of a clock, not sure if that was on purpose as Jessie tried to ‘help’ but all it did was to slow down the passage of time for me. I couldn’t help but watch the seconds go by as I waited for Jessie to return.

By the time it felt like the whole day had passed, only one hour had gone by. This was torture, I felt and I tried everything I could to move. Even one little wiggle would do me, anything to not feel so trapped. I couldn’t even muster a tiny vibration as I give it up as a bad job. I spent four hours tracking a moth flying around the room, hoping it might land on me so I could claim something had happened.

I was about to go mad when I heard the door finally open as Jessie returned from work.

“Talk about hectic” She said breathlessly “Had a good day, Dan?”

Once again I went to answer before reality hit me. Jessie smiled at me and walked out of the room. With Jessie present time did pass by quicker as I heard her get on with her business. After a while she returned to the room in a peach dress, looking stunning. I’d hoped I’d be spared bare feet and she’d wear hose with me, but annoyingly her legs were bare.

“Okay bud, this is just for a couple hours, so it shouldn’t be too bad” She explained as she sat above me and positioned me correctly “You’re kind of built for dancing, so I don’t think you’ll feel too uneasy”

Dancing!? That’s what she was going to do with me? I pictured Jessie in a ballroom tango as she stomped on me hard. I tried to calm myself. Surely it can’t be worse than being run in. I continued to fret as Jessie rested her feet upon me and tightened my straps, securing me. I could feel something hard on one of her toes and it took me a while to realise it was some sort of toe ring. Even after a whole week of being underfoot, things could still surprise me.

I was nervous the whole journey to Jessie’s party, not even thing much about the feet laying on me. I wasn’t sure if that was a sign of me getting used to things. Only thing was, I didn’t want to get used to it. I didn’t want to become accustomed to supporting women’s soles. I wanted to be human again.

It wasn’t long before I heard music start and Jessie partnered up and began to dance. Rather than the feeling of being stepped on with jaunty background music it felt… different. I moved in sync with the music, every crescendo every low point, I was moved to match. Jessie was a wonderful dancer as I truly felt an extension of her body. For the first time I felt good, despite knowing what I am, where I am. I felt truly magical, one with the melody. I almost wished I could be Jessie’s dance shoe forever, then the song stopped and I regained sanity.

She danced in me throughout the night and I honestly questioned if I’d rather stay put or be her partner. As her partner, I might get it wrong, now I could do no wrong, I was being directed by a Goddess. After several dances, Jessie started to perspire, but I didn’t care. It wasn’t long before the smell and taste got worse, but I didn’t care. As dance shoes I felt rhythm like I never had before.

Jessie slipped me off her feet and dangled me by the straps in her fingers. I was surprised to see we weren’t at her house, but in a car park. Jessie had taken me off early and was now walking back to her car. I glanced down at her bare feet walking on the pavement, feeling a little bad. If I couldn’t protect her feet, what good was I?

As we got back to the car, I noticed my box on the passenger seat. It was starting to make sense. It was getting late and it was time to move on. Before placing me in the box, Jessie raised me to eye level.

“I just want to say thank you. I’ve never felt so good about my dancing and I think you’ve really helped. It’s gonna suck doing it without you next week.” She smiled “I’m gonna take you to Melanie’s now. She’s really been looking forward I think. She hadn’t shut up about you all day”

I wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Jessie placed me in the box, and before closing the lid she blew me a kiss. Darkness returned and my form was intangible once more. The feeling I had from Jessie, I could take whatever the next two days could throw at me… 

 

Melanie by bb91

As I came to consciousness the next day I didn’t have time to get my bearings or figure out what I was as Melanie was already there standing over me, grinning.

“Well, well, well. It’s finally my turn, isn’t it shoe-boy” she teased. It wasn’t a particularly playful tone of voice, it sounded more menacing. This wasn’t the Melanie I knew, she was always so kind, so passive. Now she seemed dominant and almost cruel.

“You’ve had an easy time of it so far, the others didn’t appreciates all of the benefits of having a living shoe, but I won’t make that mistake. I’ve been reading up on your kind” My kind? I wasn’t staying like this, in a couple days, I’d be human again. “For example, did you know you clean the feet that wear you. Now I bet the others had nice clean feet before they put you on. I’m not making that mistake”

Melanie lifted her foot and hovered it above me. Even with distance, I could smell it, the pungent stench of dried sweat. I could see her dark sole and all the accumulated grime which collected in between her toes. I didn’t want those things anywhere near me, let alone inside of me. As she slowly circled her foot above me, letting me take a good long look, I focussed on figuring out what I was. I was definitely a high heel, I knew that much. I had a thick strap over my toe section and another thinner stipe coming out of the other end. This strap had a loop with a buckle on it. I didn’t feel too different to how I felt yesterday. Except for yesterday I was being worn by a cool twenty-something, today I would be worn by a sociopath.

“I haven’t washed these puppies since we decided to make you our Humie. It’s part of the reason I volunteered to have you last, amongst other reasons.” She wiggled her toes above me, a bit of dirt came loose from between her toes and landed on me. The taste was a grim preview of my day head. “Anyway, enough foreplay. Time to do what you’re made for…”

The mighty unwashed foot above me pointed towards me and made its charge. I wanted to run, to resist but it was no use. This would be my fate for the day. Aggressively, Melanie pressed her toes onto my insole and slid them down my body. As her toes nestled inside me, she pressed her heel down fast, so all of her sole was pressed into my body. The toes poking out of the strap at the end of my body made it feel like they were coming out of my mouth, but still resting on my tongue. Massive fingers grabbed my back strap and wrapped it around her ankle. She fastened the buckle trapping me face to face with her rancid soles.

The process repeated itself with the other part of me, intensifying the feeling of disgust inside of me. A hand grabbed one of my heels and yanked hard, pulling me in the air. My body strained against the force lifting me, making me realise how fragile I was. What if I broke? Would that mean I’d stay a shoe forever? It didn’t bare thinking about.

“Oh Humie, you feel soooo good!” I heard Melanie moan, noting her refusal to use my name, sonly referring to me as ‘Humie’ “It’s so much better knowing there’s somebody in there taking all my footfalls. I bet you’re enjoying his too. Eight days of this, you must have a liking for it now. All you Humies go native in the end”

Not likely, I thought as Melanie released my heel and I returned to the ground. Despite it making a miniscule difference, being lifted pulled me slightly away from her awful feet and now I was being stood on the misery returned. The day had only just began and already I was praying it would come to a swift end…

***

When this whole exercise began Melanie was one of the people I was least dreading to be under. I thought for sure Sarah or Ashley would be the worst but certainly not Melanie. She always seemed to me so dainty that she couldn’t hurt a fly and yet now I’m her shoe I’ve no doubt that these last two days will be the worst I’ve spent as a Humie.

It’s mostly due to her attitude to me, all the others treat me with some decency, well except Katey, but being totally ignored was better than this. Melanie was treating me as some sort of pet that should be mocked. The way she teased me when I first awoke, it wasn’t playful or flirty, there was malice in her voice. It was like she thought I deserved this and she was righteously enacting punishment upon me.

It also didn’t help that she knowingly let her feet get dirty and foul-smelling just to make my experience worse. Thinking back to the downright decent way Jessie treated me made it feel all the more bad as it gave me a sense of loss. Now I was stuck with this cruel bitch who seemed to be delighted at the fact I was forced to suck on her feet.

And suck I did as Melanie paced down the street in me. Her footfalls were heavy and purposeful. The sound of my heel hitting off the concrete ground became rhythmic as Melanie got into full flow. The taste was as bad as it was after an hour of Sarah running in me, but I’d only been on Melanie’s feet a matter of minutes. At times when she stopped, she made sure to press hard into me, given the fact that she only did it on the half of me where my perception was, I knew she was doing it intentionally.

As I felt concrete change to carpet, I knew Melanie had finally reached the office. I didn’t know she normally walked in, but I had a sneaking suspicion that she did that just for me. I had been on for what could only be an hour and she was already sweating into me. The stale stench of old sweat mixed with a more pungent flavour of the newer sweat. Weight finally lifted off me as I assumed Melanie had reached her desk. It wasn’t much of a break as I was quite a tight fit on her foot, so I was still pressed pretty hard against her sole, but it was a relief no matter how minor.

I was strapped in so tight that my hearing was muffled. I heard voices above me, but couldn’t make out words. I assumed she was talking to the other girls in the office, no doubt discussing how pretty Melanie had made me. I wondered if Melanie would be candid with them how she was treating me. I doubted it. I briefly considered letting them know once I was back to being human but quickly dismissed it. Once I’m human again, I never wanted to think about this experience ever again. There’d been some relatively decent times, but that’s only decent from the perspective of a living shoe. In reality these ten days had been a nightmare. A nightmare I was still living as I was forced to take in and absorb ridiculous quantities of sweat from the feet of the cruel titan wearing me.

The day wore by slowly beneath the desk. As when I was a boot, I couldn’t really see, though the time was passed as Melanie gently hammered my heel off the floor. Gentle to her at least, each time she did it, I became worried my heel would snap off. I was acutely aware of a little bend each time she struck me off of the floor. Throughout the day I was rocked, kicked, bent and scuffed under the desk as Melanie continued with her walk. I didn’t know how much of it was absent-minded shoe-play or if it was malicious. Given her attitude to me this morning I couldn’t rule out the latter.

Finally after a few false alarms which included trips to the bathroom and a lunch break, it seemed it was finally the end of the day and Melanie duly left work, stepping in me out into the street. My break from being walked in made me forget how forceful her gait was. There was real purpose in those steps, whether that purpose was to torment me, I didn’t know. But I recalled her steps in the past to be light and bouncy, so if she was walking in me like this I would bet she was doing it to make me feel worse.

As her walk continued there was a feeling of unease I had as the time to her taking me off was nearing. I knew she’d be mocking and with me unable to talk back, it felt as if my lack of replies were validating her stance. I knew we’d reached her place once again by the change in the floor, but I remained on her feet for some time afterwards. I knew she’d keep me on for a while, nothing about her attitude this morning screamed she’d just wear me to work then let me rest for the evening as the others had.

Finally I felt a hand stroke the buckle on my strap as she fiddled to release it. As her foot exited me, I noticed the distortion of the air around her foot due to heat. Her foot was glistening with sweat. Sweat I’d been forced to take into my being. I wondered where that would go, would it stay with me or was it now a part of me? I was pleased to see daylight again as I seemed to be back in the closet I had woken up in. I wasn’t pleased to see Melanie looking back down at me, the same heckling expression on her face.

“Whew, I bet you’ve had quite a day” She said, almost boasting. She slipped her other foot out of my other half and reached down to pick me up. As she held me upright in the palm of my hand I had never felt smaller. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply through her nose.

“Jeez, you really do absorb the sweat, you stink Humie! I bet you love it by now though. You’re pathetic, I bet you’re begging for my feet to be back in you right now” She couldn’t be further from the truth, all I wanted was for her to put me down and leave me alone. “I bet that smell will keep you satisfied tonight though. Big day tomorrow, gonna make it special!”

I didn’t like the implications of that remark and I liked it even less when she tossed me into a pile of stray shoes in the corner of her closet. The same smell of sweat that now clung to me, was also coming from these shoes, only mustier. I had landed face down and was staring at a single cream flat whose size marking had worn away from, presumably years of being used. There was distinct discolouration on the insole where Melanie’s feet had been pressed up against them time and time again. The light to the closet went out and Melanie closed the door behind her, leaving me in darkness, only the foul smell to keep me company. One more day, I kept thinking to myself. I could do this…

***

To my surprise I woke the next day, still face down looking at a worn out shoe, but my form had changed. I felt for sure she’d keep me in the same form, so I’d have to smell the same, but my body shape was distinctly different this time. I couldn’t get a good grasp as I was still face down, but I knew I was definitely a flat from experience. I felt a little like when I was a loafer with Sarah, but softer. The smell of sweat that had clung to me was gone, but that’s not to say the other shoes had stopped reeking. I heard the door from behind me open as Melanie entered the closet. I felt the other half of me get kicked as the giantess looked quickly around the small room

“Crap, where’s the other half of you?” She mused to herself. Had she forgotten that she’d thrown me into this shoe pile? Or did I now just blend in so well? I could be a non-descript shoe, or I could be a vibrant colour, I had no way of knowing. “Oh there you are”

A hand grasped me from behind and flung me across the room. I landed next to my other half, this time facing up. I could notice out of the corner of my eye, Melanie still looking at the shoe pile. She was in a white dress, looking just about ready for work. I could just about make out a wry grin crossing her face. I didn’t like it.

I tried to focus on my new form. I was flat, I could now confirm that. Around me there were walls of black fabric, with an enclosed toe section. My insole appeared to be cream coloured. Perhaps it was the benefit of staring at one for so long, but I figured out what I was – a ballet flat.

“I’ve just had a great idea” Melanie announced. As much as I hoped it would be ‘wear one of these other pair of shoes and let me have the last day off’ I knew that wasn’t going to happen. “These flats here have been mine for years, they’re so comfy. But on the insoles there’s an imprint of my feet, I wonder if I can get that imprint on you?”

She couldn’t, could she? Sure that sort of thing would take years, surely you couldn’t do that on a new shoe. Though I knew if anyone could it’d be her.

“Let’s give it a try” She said, standing over me. She lifted her foot and unceremoniously shoved it inside of me. My walls were flattened beneath her sole as I felt her finger reach in and spring it back out. Her foot was now comfortable encased inside of me. The taste hadn’t improved from yesterday, only now there was a looser grip between myself and her foot. I felt her other foot enter the other side of me and once more and for the final time, I was being worn on somebodies feet.

It was hard to feel dread for the day ahead knowing that once it was over, I’d be a person again. I knew I’d never look at Melanie the same way again. Heck, I probably won’t think of any of the girls in the same way again. Once you’ve been somebody’s shoe, you know them in a whole different way. I wondered if I should coin that as Melanie started walking. I soon realised that yesterday, my being so securely fixed to her feet wasn’t a totally bad thing.

My body bent and arched as Melanie walked to work. My form was slave to the shape of her feet as my soft body obeyed the wishes of my cruel possessor. Around the arch of her foot, I could frequently see daylight as the foot inside of me twisted with each step. Being flat for the first time in a while made me once again realise how that changed the distribution of contact and now the pressure was more spread around my body, but also so was the taste.

As we reached the office I settled down for the easier part of my day or so I thought. In my current form it was incredibly easy to take me off and put me back on again. As I found out not five minutes after Melanie had sat down she slipped her feet out of me and hovered them above me. I was now just lying underneath her desk staring up at my tormentors for the last day. I could see every subtle movement of her toes as she vacantly rubbed one foot slowly onto the other. I tried looking around my surroundings as staring up at feet was just unsettling. There was something foreign accompanying me under the desk. It was a large, white plastic box with horizontal slats across its surface. I thought for a second it was an A/C but then a darker thought popped into my head. She wouldn’t.

The heat I felt confirmed it, Melanie had brought in a portable heater to the office and placed it under the desk to make her feet sweat more. That’s why she’d taken her feet out of me. I looked up once more at her feet and they did seem to be starting to glisten. This was going to be hell, she was really going to all this effort just to imprint on me. What was the purpose? Was it a territorial thing, did she think if she could imprint upon my insole, she’d own me, even after I’d returned to human form.

A slimy foot, fully warmed up and now sweating profusely approached me. I wanted to move, to run away but as the past few days had taught me, shoes don’t get to choose when they’re worn. He foot slid inside me, coating my dry insole in her disgusting perspiration. She did the same to the other half of me and now all of me was full of the taste of fresh sweat. It made yesterday feel like a cakewalk as she wiggled her slick toes inside of me. It was as if she’d dipped her feet in a puddle of sweat, as the heater bared on, making her feet hotter and sweatier.

The day was spent mixing between her slipping me on and off again, dangling me off her toes, far more violently than Sarah had ever done and pressed her feet hard into me. Each time she’d remove her feet from me, I was glad of the breath of fresh air I’d get, but as it became more frequent, the stench became thicker until eventually, when she lifter her rotten soles out of me, the smell and taste remained. So much so that when I felt the heater switch off and I knew it was time to finish up and my time as a shoe was coming to an end. I wanted to be pleased about it, but the oily feet inside me just filled me with so much disgust, I had no room for any other emotion.

After an unpleasant walk back to Melanie’s place and a few hours more of her wearing me around the house, I felt her lift her leg high into the air. Her hand grasped my body and pulled me away from the foot which had tormented me for hours. Melanie held me in front of her, looking unimpressed

“Well I tried, but it’s not much of an impression,” she said, flipping me around in her hand to reveal a mirror in front of me. In the mirror I saw Melanie holing in her hand a basic black ballet flat with a small lace bow. The insole of this shoe was darkened around where she had worn me, but it was nowhere near as bad as the shoe I faced last night. Still the thought of her sole still being on me made me sick to my stomach. “I guess it’s time up, better get you back in your box”

My disgust immediately turned to joy, it was over. I had done it. Ten days of hell finally over. I knew it wasn’t worth it, but I’d just have to appreciate the months of freedom I had won from it. As Melanie dropped me into my box I knew I never wanted to see another woman’s sole again so long as I lived…

 

Human Again? by bb91

In the darkness of the box it was hard to tell how much time was passing. I couldn’t go into my usual lull, I was too excited to be human again. The thought of having arms and legs again, to be able to eat again. I thought I’d have to brush my teeth a thousand times to get the feeling of feet out of my mouth. Even in my formless state, the memory of the taste and the smell were still overwhelming. Rattles from the outside world made me even more impatient. I imagined it was Melanie driving me back to the lab.

Unceremoniously, I was dumped out of the box and landed hard onto the floor, luckily face up. I did not recognise the room I was in, it didn’t look like the lab I was transformed in, could it be another waiting room. And why was I taken out of the box, I thought that would be part of the change back. I could tell I was still in the form of ballet flats and disgustingly, I still had the aura of Melanie’s feet wafting inside of me. What was going on.

“I guess it’s time to come clean” A voice boomed above me. Why was Melanie still here, what was she up to? “You see when you gave me your form to take back to reception, I was naughty and I added an extra nought to the duration.”

An extra nought! I was stuck like this for 100 days!? I had 90 more days of this torture. No, this couldn’t be true, it was another cruel joke on Melanie’s part it had to be. Above me, the evil goliath stood above me, looming over me. Her face had a sadistic expression on it and in that expression, I knew she wasn’t lying. She’d trapped me for another three months!

“I thought if you were okay with ten days, then one hundred, wouldn’t be much of a stretch” I mentally screamed obscenities at Melanie. How could she do this, how could she treat another human like this? I should be a man now, not a stinking shoe! This wasn’t fair, I didn’t want to be a shoe. I panicked even more as I contemplated ninety more days of being underfoot. I couldn’t take it anymore. I tried all I could to scream, to wail and shout but all I could physically do was stare back up at the evil witch who had consigned me to this fate. Was this her plan from the start or did she just snatch the opportunity when it came.

“Well, the other girls won’t take too kindly to me getting an extra few months of owning a Humie, so this’ll be our little secret” With a wave of her finger she plucked me out off of the floor and dangled me in the air. The smirk across her face said it all, she had won and there was nothing I could do. “Tomorrow, I’ll have to change you. Just in case one of them recognises you.”

Tomorrow? How long was I in the box for? Just a few minutes? What was the point, just a ruse, just a cruel way of getting my hopes up? Melanie opened a door and flung me inside before closing it. I was seething at the injustice. Her doing this broke every rule I read about Humies before this whole thing began. I hoped she enjoys these ninety days, because when their up, I’m going to give her away. The punishments for fraudulent transformations ranged from prison sentences to the perpetrator becoming a Humie themselves.

I raged through the night, silently incensed. I wanted to hit something, smash something, but my body remained impotently immobile. I stayed roused all through the night then felt my body shift into another shape. Gone was my old curiosity as to what form I had taken on, my rage was at a point now where I didn’t care. What did it matter, either way I’m going to be pressed up against Melanie’s disgusting feet.

If I hadn’t already had this shape, I wouldn’t have known I was once again a flip flop. I felt a little more well-made this time, not that it was relevant. I was a shoe, which was all the information that mattered, I should be human again, but I’d had it stolen. Melanie entered the closet, already dressed in jeans and a tank top. Without much ceremony, she wandered in and looked down on me.

“Come on Humie, time to go” She said, once again reuniting me with the feet I would come to know very well for the next few months. This would be hell. I felt numb as Melanie’s weight piled on me, too angry to feel anything. She only referred to me as ‘Humie’ she didn’t even think of me as a living being, just a plaything for her. At this moment, I was more disgusted at her personality than her feet.

It was apparent that unlike Katey, Melanie’s idea of walking in flip flops was to let her feet arch high up into the air and allow my body to smack into them. The constant bending then impact of my body on her sole made it hard to have a clear thought. Only one deliberation always returned, the thought of getting back at Melanie. I was so powerless now, but I knew in a few months’ time I’d be able to get my revenge.

“Hi girls” Melanie said returning to the office. To all their knowledge, I was human again and the shoes Melanie were wearing were just another standard pair of shoes. I wished I could somehow communicate to one of them. Especially Jessie, I knew she’d help me if she knew what had happened to me.

“How was he then” Ashley asked, presumably about me. They thought that Melanie had delivered me back to the lab, to be returned to my normal form. I felt Melanie’s toes squeeze into me tight, as if to mock me.

“He up and left after he went back to normal. I offered him a ride back, but he didn’t want to come” That lying bitch! I was down here, suffering beneath her soles and she was telling all her co-workers bare-faced lies.

“Can’t say I blame him” I heard Jessie laugh “If I were him the last people I’d want to see were the five women who’ve been wearing him”

“I’ve got a feeling, we may never see him again” Melanie mused ominously. I didn’t like the sound of that. As Melanie settled down at her desk, pressing her feet hard into me, I wondered if I’d last the three months, or whether my mind would snap. I had to survive this, I had to see justice done…

***

I have no idea how long it’s been under here. I lost count a while back. It’s been a living hell beneath Melanie, who hasn’t let up letting me know the reality of my situation. During my time with her she’s had me as workout shoes, six inch stilettos, combat boots and an eventful whole week as a pair of sneakers, during which I started to fray and Melanie took great delight in showing me the imprint she had made. I live for the breaks I get at night, though now she’s taken to the habit of sticking old socks in me at night to keep me active. I don’t know what I did to earn her ire, but I hoped it would end soon.

Today I was a standard pair of work heels, nothing showy. I was glad of that as one night she had me as a pair of bright pink strappy sandals that she just loved showing off to her friends. Still nobody was any the wiser about the fact that I was her shoes. She made sure that she always made me dull and ordinary looking for work so as to not raise suspicion, still there was the odd mention of me. Jessie mused where I was one day which made me feel good, only for Melanie to silently grind her foot hard into me. She spent the evening making fun of her for caring for a Humie behind her back. Even threatened to try and get her changed.

Melanie’s foot lifted out of me so I could see where I was. This had become standard practice, I think Melanie wanted me to see where she had taken me, I think she got some kind of power rush from it. I instantly recognised where we were, even from an unusual distorted angle. It was a place I had revisited many times in dreams, wishing I could change the past. This was the waiting room of the lab where my life was ruined.

The foot re-entered my body with a thud as Melanie wandered further inside. What was she doing here? Were my ninety days up? Was it finally time to be rid of her putrid soles once and for all? I used everything I had to try and listen to the world above me.

“Dr Harris” I heard Melanie call out, recalling the name of the doctor that had done this to me.

“Ma’am, you’re not supposed to be back here, do you have an appointment?” I heard Dr Harris reply

“I’m afraid, I have some very serious news regarding my Humie”

“Your Humie? Ah yes, now I remember, you were in the party of five a month or so back” Harris’s reply came, killing any I hope I had of the hundred days being up. Had I only been a Humie for a month?

“I was looking after his place and I found a journal entry of his planning to claim that he had been changed against his will” Melanie said, lying once more. It was like second nature to her. I wondered how many lies she had fed me when I was human.

“Ma’am, you needn’t worry. He signed the consent forms. Any complaint he’d make would be thrown out”

“I don’t know, reading his journal, he seems to have an iron-tight case” Every word coming out of her was a lie. Her toes scrunched inside of me, as if to tell me to shut up.

“Look, we get complaints like this often. Usually people trying to make a quick buck. They’ve all been thrown out. There’s nothing to worry about. I see that your Humie has sixty-six days remaining in his form, so you can worry about it closer to the time” I groaned at the idea of sixty-six more days.

“I have an alternate solution” Melanie purred, I felt her take a seat “How about we make his temporary stay into a permanent one. I’m sure you have the means to do that, and of course; Humies can’t talk”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Melanie was trying to keep me like this forever! That hag! Melanie lifted me up and stroked me against something warm. It took me a while to work out it was the Doctor’s leg. She was using me to seduce him, so she could keep me forever. Of all the rotten things!

“Ahem… are you wearing your Humie now” Harris said quietly. NO! He couldn’t be buying this!

“I am”

“Take him off and give me one hour” I felt her feet leave my body as Melanie poked her head down and gave me a wink. This was it. It was over. My life as a human was gone, I was going to be a shoe for the rest of my life. I wanted to fight, but I knew I was so powerless I couldn’t do anything. There wasn’t anything left to do except accept it. I was no longer Dan the human, I was just another Humie. An object, a thing, a shape shifting pair of shoes in the possession of my owner, Melanie. Somehow the fight leaving me left me with a weird feeling. Was it peace? I didn’t know. Who cares what a shoe knows anyway?

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6987