Konosuba: Runes all around us by KentaRyu
Summary:

After coming back to Axel from their latest trip, Kazuma and co. head over to Wiz's item shop. However, things take an unexpected turn when a certain item comes into contact with the rest of the group.

More tags will be added as they appear in the story.


Categories: Butt, Giantess, Breasts, Entrapment, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 33231 Read: 25788 Published: October 03 2017 Updated: September 20 2018

1. Chapter 1 by KentaRyu

2. Tainting The Water Goddess by KentaRyu

3. Nostalgic Encounter by KentaRyu

4. Be careful with your promises! by KentaRyu

Chapter 1 by KentaRyu
Author's Notes:

It's been a while since the last time I posted a chapter. This one wasn't the next story I expected to upload but I just liked the idea and gave it a shot, I'm quite happy with the result.

A special thanks to Franchise Writing for helping me a lot with the setting and the intro!

~ Town of Axel ~

“Kazumaaaaa! Why do we have to go out this early, we just got home! Haven’t we been through enough? It's bad enough my worshipers were ungrateful to us back in Alcanretia, but we got run out of my town too! Can’t we just sleep in and forget about what happened?!”

Hanging their heads, all members of the newly formed adventurer's group sulked as they made their way through the crowded streets of Axel. Leading the rest of its members, Kazuma looked over his shoulder tiredly at the blue haired and self-proclaimed Goddess Aqua as she ranted angrily. Shrugging his shoulders exhaustedly the would-be adventurer raised his hands weakly as he continued his pace.

“We dropped Wiz off at her shop yesterday evening. Since it’s our fault she almost died the least we can do is check up on her. Besides, I need to catch up with Vanir, he promised our joint venture would be progressing while we were away.” He grinned, the thought of the profit they’d be making enticing him greatly.

Sulking behind the brunet, Aqua puffed out her cheeks angrily before screaming once again. “HOW IS IT OUR FAULT SHE ALMOST DIED?! SHE SHOULD TAKE BETTER CARE OF HERSELF!” “Well, it was your holy magic that hit her Aqua. You should really take responsibility for your actions.” Glaring at the blonde Crusader, beside her, the navy haired Arch Priest puffed out her cheeks further.

“It’s not my fault that she’s a Lich, Darkness. She should have kept her distance from a Goddess.” “Are you sure you didn’t hit her on purpose? Even I can control the radius of my Explosion magic.” The Crimson Demon Megumin pointed out earning an even angrier scowl from the bluenette.

“WHY ARE YOU GANGING UP ON ME?! KAZUMAAAA DEFEND ME ALREADY!” Looking back over his shoulder, the only guy of their small group snorted before looking away much to her chagrin. “I DIDN’T DO IT ON PURPOSE! KAZUMA! KAZUMAAAAAAA!!!!!”

 

“KAZUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

~ Wiz’s Magic and Item shop ~

 

Pushing aside the door to the Lich’s shop, Kazuma and co entered together before looking towards the counter for the Demon General. “Oh hi everyone, welcome back!” Sighing with relief, (for the most part) everyone waved back to Wiz as the brunette gave them all a welcoming smile.

“I’m glad you recovered. We feared the worst on the trip home. You were fading in and out at an alarming rate.” Darkness announced earning an awkward laugh from the well-endowed shopkeeper. “Don’t worry I’m doing better now. I just needed some rest.”

“Rest and a power transfusion. If you waited any longer you really might have been turned.” Vanir remarked, the mask-wearing demon stepping forward from behind the counter as he carried a large box full of assorted relics.

“Whaaaa?! Don’t tell them thaaaaat!” Sweating, the rest of their group nodded as they made their way into the shop. “Regardless… It’s good that you’re feeling better.” Kazuma smiled earning a happy nod from the brunette.

“I’m glad you chose to drop by, I was going to send for you later anyway. I had some luck with our investment brat. It’s looking rather bright actually.” Vanir smiled cheerfully. Pumping his fist in triumph, the Adventurer grinned from ear to ear upon hearing this. That was exactly what he was hoping to find out.

“Sorry Yunyun, it looks like I won’t need you after all. You can leave anytime you’d like.” The ex-general announced confusing everyone else present. Hearing a quiet eep behind one of the shelves, both group and owners looked towards the far corner of the shop as they saw the shy brunette hiding from the rest of them… or more, from the only other Crimson Demon present.

Scowling as she saw her rival stalking her off in the corner, Megumin frowned before pointing directly at her. “Come out already Yunyun! We know you’ve been hiding here this whole time! Were you waiting for us again?” Sputtering as her head poked out, the other member of the Crimson Demons blushed as she was openly called out.

“O-O-Oh course not! I-I, I was just looking to buy… This! Y-Yes, I want this!” The mage called out before picking up a small ragged book from one of the bookshelves next to her. Peering over the box he was holding, Vanir scowled before shaking his head. “I is afraid that’s probably not the item you’d want. It’s a dexterity rune. The person who activates it can strengthen themselves but it comes at a cost, as do most things in this shop.” She groaned.

Nodding involuntarily, Kazuma scowled as he rubbed his neck. “You should really work on clearing out all of these cursed items…” He could only imagine what that one might do to them. Nodding in understanding, the regal Demon sighed as he lifted the box onto his shoulder.

“It’s underway… Speaking of, while I have you here, would you like to go over what you missed while you were away?” Nodding in excitement, both boys began moving towards the back of the shop forgetting the rest of the group present.

Crossing her arms in agitation, Aqua huffed angrily as she began walking over to the counter. “Since we came all the way out here the least you could do is serve us tea, what kind of a host are you?” She grumbled. Sputtering, Wiz nodded in apology before scampering around the side of the counter as she headed into her small kitchen.

Walking around herself as well, Darkness began looking around as she waited for the others to come back as Megumin and Yunyun confronted one another. “I told you before if you wanted to come and lose to me again you could just come to our mansion. Why do you keep waiting for me here?” The brunette mumbled as she looked at her arch-rival of sorts.

Puffing out her chest, Yunyun pouted as she pointed across towards the smaller girl. “J-Just because you win so much doesn’t mean I’ll lose this time around! I challenge you to another duel! This fight will be the one to decide who's the true leader of the Crimson Demons!” She declared.

Sighing, the Explosion mage nodded before crossing her arms. “Fine, what will this contest be this time? A duel of power, an eating and drinking contest? Name your game Yunyun!” Megumin declared. Frowning as she tried to think it over, the brunette’s eyes lit up before she lifted the book she had been holding upward.

“How about this! We’ll play a game of chicken! The first person to stop reading loses!” Looking over at the dusty tome she held, Megumin gave the other girl a deadpanned look. “Didn’t Vanir say that book was cursed?” Nodding, Yunyun smiled proudly as she flipped open the first few pages.

“Exactly! A true Crimson Demon is brave to a fault! If you can’t prove you're willing to take risks you can’t be the strongest member of our clan!” She declared. Scowling as she was called out, Megumin grumbled but moved next to the other girl none the less.

As their eyes peeked over the dusty parchment their brows furrowed in unison as they tried to read the strange language written inside. “Huh? What the heck is this? Is this supposed to be a spell?” “I don’t know… I suppose there’s only one way to find out though…” Glaring at each other, both girls cast their eyes away from one another’s as they shot down to the first paragraph.

 

“Invocabo vota nostra potestate.”

“Commodare tibi fortitudinem.”

“Et nos non miserearis omnibus qui noster affligram affligentes te!”

“Dona nobis immortalitatis vestrorum in omnibus!”

“Mox vero omnia possidere virtutem nos!”

“MOZ VERO OMNIA POSSIDERE VIRTUTEM NOS!”

“BOO-“

 

Crying out in pain before either girl could finish reading off the first page, both Crimson demons wailed as they felt the back of their heads waked painfully by the gauntlet clad fists of Darkness, the Crusader scowling at both of them as they dropped the tome onto the ground.

“What are you two doing! Vanir just explained that this item is cursed, why would you risk reading it!” She berated. Whimpering as they rubbed their sore heads, both girls looked up at the blonde weakly. “We wouldn’t have finished, Yunyun was beginning to back off. I guess since we were interrupted though that means I win.” Megumin smirked.

Gawking, the other Crimson Demon whined loudly before waving her arms. “T-That’s not fair! I was not! Y-You were the one waning! I wasn’t going to stop either!” Crying out as both their heads were hit again, Darkness sighed before shaking her head. She didn’t want to know what they might have just done had they not interrupted them both.

“Huh, whats this say?”

“A-A-Aqua-sama, w-wait!”

Blinking, all three girls looked to the blue-haired Archpriest as she picked up the book they had dropped, her eyes scanning where they had just left off.

 

“Boost?”

 

Jumping as a small red rune glowed to life on the cover of the book, all girls present gawked as the room around them suddenly started to shake. “WAHHHHHH?! WIZ WHATS GOING ON!” Panicking, the Lich quickly tried moving over to the tome in order to stop it but it was already too late.

Feeling the book suddenly vibrate, Aqua looked down as she dropped it to the ground, but it remained in the air floating. “W-what magic is this Wiz, whats happening?” Darkness barked as she saw the red aura around them pulsating.

As quick as it came, however, it suddenly vanished. Falling to the floor, all girls froze as they looked down at the book resting open on the floor. Clinging to one another, both Megumin and Yunyun peered down at the relic in confusion before it dawned on them what they were doing. Separating quickly, the brunettes scowled before stepping over towards the book.

“H-H-Hey Wiz… w-where are the words…?” Megumin whispered in fear. Looking up and down the pages, the ice mage shivered before shaking her head. “Oh dear… This is bad. What did you two read! This books the journal of a terrible Demon! She offers people gifts through this book and in return takes something else away as the cost! What did you ask for?!” She cried.

Paling both brunettes sputtered before kneeling down in front of the journal. “W-W-We, we didn’t ask for anything!” “Yeah, w-we were just reading what was on the third page! It was a bunch of nonsense, they weren’t even real words!”

Feeling their fears rise as they saw the look of horror on the older woman’s face, both Megumin and Yunyun paled. “T-This is bad… if you don’t know what you requested… then we won’t know what type of a pact you made. You two could be in grave danger!”

Crying out, both girls looked at one another in worry now before Aqua stepped forward. “Why is everyone freaking out? You said this thing belonged to a Demon right? So there’s nothing to worry about. You’re lucky to have me here after all. No Demon is a match for an Archpriest like me.” She announced proudly.

“I’ll simply purge the book of any curses. Problem solved. “She laughed before reaching for the journal. Looking at the bluenette in surprise, Wiz quickly began to panic. “WAIT AQUA DON’T DO ANYTHING-“

“Sacred Break – Curse!” Casting her magic on the book, all eyes widened as the journal flared to life before the Archpriests magic died off. As the room grew silent, all eyes turned to the book as they waited for something to happen.

Raising her brow, Aqua smirked before reaching down for the journal. “See, curse broken. You can thank me now-AHWHWHW!” Screeching as her whole body suddenly vibrated, everyone present gawked in horror as the blue-haired priest suddenly vanished!

“A-Aqua!” Looking over towards where the journal and the priest had been, the remaining girls shivered in fear as they saw the book slowly sink into the ground, the red glow it emitted slowly dissipating into the air. “A-A-Aqua… w-what happened to her!” Megumin whispered. Shivering along beside her, Yunyun nodded as she looked over towards Wiz and Darkness.

“I, I don’t know…” As they continued to watch the book, all eyes widened in surprise as the journal suddenly began to fade. “W-W-Wait, what’s happening to the tome! G-Grab it!” Megumin shouted. Lunging for the book, Darkness tried to reach it in time, but her fingers only met air.

Falling through the parchment, the Crusader's eyes widened as the book vanished from sight, and in its place, remained a small curved ruin etched onto the ground… and something else on top of it… “A-A-Aqua… is that, you…?” Darkness whispered.

Turning their heads towards the ground, the remaining three girls looked down as well before gawking in surprise. Lying on the ground, was their blue-haired archpriest… but, something was very wrong. She was only a few inches tall!

Rubbing her head in pain, Aqua whimpered on the ground as she tried to shake away the lingering pain she felt. “Stupid book! Look what you did Wiz, that really hurt!” Shivering as she was called out by the tiny girl, Darkness looked away first as she cupped her mouth.

“U-Umm… A-Aqua, open your eyes… b-but please, don’t freak out.” Looking upwards in confusion, Aqua blinked a few times before her face suddenly went blank. “WAAAAAAAAAAAAH?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! WHY ARE YOU A GIANT DARKNESS! AHHHHHHHH, WHY ARE ALL OF YOU GIANTS!!!!!”

Frowning, the Blonde looked over her shoulder as both Crimson Demons and Lich stared down at their tiny companion as they tried to process what was happening. “Oh my, what’s with all this screaming?” Turning away from Aqua, (as hard as that was) everyone looked at the back now as both Vanir and Kazuma stepped back in.

“Noticing the fearful looks everyone else wore, the ex-general frowned before directing his attention over to where they were standing. Upon noticing the certain lack of archpriest, and the newly acquired doll currently screaming on the ground, it didn’t take him to long to piece together what had happened.

 

“Oh dear… you read the book I told you not to… didn’t you? Well, this morning’s certainly become eventful. I suppose, we have a lot to talk about, now don’t we?”

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

“Okay, so let’s try going over it once again…” “Bwaaaa…” “You’re saying that weird runes will appear around all of us and… “Bwaaaaaa!!” “Having contact with them will make us shrink same as Aqu-” “BWAAAAAAA!!” Trying to ignore the bawling Aqua, Darkness tried to sum up what Vanir told to everyone on the table minutes ago, to make sure she got it right.

Darkness, Wiz, Megumin, Yunyun, Vanir, and Kazuma were all sitting around the round table with a crying 3-inch Aqua on top of the furniture. Most of the regular sized people were focused on the conversation at hand but the pair of crimson demons couldn’t help but stare at the tiny goddess.

“Not exactly, you se-” “BWAAAAAA!!” “Can someone please silence this little vermin at once?!” Vanir finally snapped. It should’ve been easy to explain what he could gather from his ability to see the future and his own knowledge but it was taking him around 20 minutes to do so thanks to Aqua’s interruptions.

“I-I’ll get to it!” Not even trying to hide the excitement in her voice, Megumin seized the chance to seize her blue-haired partner. “Eh…? What’re you…? WAAAAAAAA-” Aqua yelled as Megumin’s gigantic hand appeared in her visual field, surrounding and effectively silencing her.

It took Darkness more than 10 minutes to convince Aqua to climb into her palm and take her to the table, only the threat of being attacked by a bug was enough to make the small priestess move. She still wasn’t used at all to her size and much less to be handled by others. The blonde crusader felt kind of bad for her ward and wanted Megumin to be gentler with Aqua but they would be staying at the shop all day if she didn’t silence her for at least a little bit. “Sorry Aqua but please endure it for a bit, we need to grasp the situation now and make countermeasures before we all shrink and be stuck at the mercy of some… Strange… Brute… Which would make us… Hehehe~”.

“Brat, I knew this was what you dealt with every day but, how do I say this… I'm Sorry…” Even while covered by his mask, Kazuma could sense a look of pity in Vanir’s face. “Thanks…” The young adventurer mumbled, having to bear the thought that even the demon king’s ex-general felt bad for him. “Please continue with your explanation Vanir…”.

Making sure that the struggling Aqua, engulfed in Megumin’s fist wouldn't interrupt him anymore and that the others present were focusing on him again, except for Yunyun’s wandering sight that fell on the restless goddess every few seconds, Vanir resumed his explanation.

“As I was saying, it's not ‘all’ of us. The brat and I are exempt from this curse since we were not present at the time. Only the ones that were in the room at the exact moment the pact was made are affected by this. The runes shall not appear around us nor would we be affected came into contact with them either.” Vanir informed before pausing to look at Aqua. Looking over at the pair of Crimson Demons confused, the ex-general cleared his throat as he tried to grab their attention back. It seemed like Megumin was trying to peek under the bluenette's skirt, and Yunyun wanted to stop her... but, she also seemed just as curious too. ‘I guess that’s the usual, even in different worlds’, Kazuma thought dryly.

“As I was saying... The reason the book is acting in such a random way is that there was no clear wish inside the girl’s mind's, and more importantly because of that DOLL’s interference!” Vanir emphasized the words, hoping that Aqua could hear him. Grinning as he heard a muffled scream, Vanir smirked in pleasure when he noticed the tiny goddess squirming harder.

“W-wait, you’re saying this is partly Aqua-sama’s fault? But she should’ve been powerful enough to get rid of any curses, right?” A confused Wiz asked. “Yes, normally, if it was a curse… You see, as I have mentioned before, we demons honor our contracts. What was in that book was not a jinx but a bargain. What that remnant of a goddess tried to do was a clear violation of the contract and so she was issued an appropriate punishment. However, if she didn’t partake in the charm’s reading's than maybe the after effect wouldn’t have been so awry”.

“Uh…” There was a mild sobbing in the room but since it wasn’t loud enough, Vanir chooses to ignore it. “How long she'll remain shrunk, when or where will the next rune will appear, these are things that even I can’t predict. I can’t even say if the effect will be as powerful on the next occasion or not either. For the time being, I would suggest you stay in a single secluded place to minimize- *ehem* Keep the risks at minimum” “Uh…” Aqua groaned once more, a weak whimper in her tone as she sulked in the brunette's hands.

“H-Hey, Megumin, could you please quiet down Aqua…? I’m starting to feel b- Megumin, what are you doing?” Darkness gawked as she went from feeling guilty too dumbstruck watching the small wizard manipulating the even smaller priestess as some kind of action figure in her hands.

“Eh? Isn’t it obvious? This is so cool! She's like some kind of a doll but totally anatomical!! I can make even make her do these poses!!!” The crimson demon moved her partner’s limbs effortless but dexterously with her fingers. Each motion getting a sob as an answer from the goddess in question as she was played with like some kind of a toy. In no time, Aqua acquired a posture worthy of a martial artist.

“This is cool right, right!?” Megumin looked with sparkles in her eyes to Darkness, ignoring Aqua’s weeping either because she didn’t notice or simply choose not to pay attention to her newly acquired plaything.

“Come on, Megumin, you’re such a kid! Let poor Aqua go” Yunyun interjected. “What did you say?!” Megumin raised the hand she was using to hold Aqua before presenting the tiny priestess to her rival. “Aqua kick!” Swiftly, the wizard moved the goddess in a way that she ended up kicking Yunyun’s face. Rather than painful, it was just annoying.

“Megumin…” The crusader called her younger companion in a serious tone. Pouting, the brunette nodded her head sheepishly before letting Aqua go in favor of not getting any more punishment from the blonde. “I-I’m sorry okay?! I didn’t have many toys growing up so…” Being comprehensive with the Wizard’s past, Darkness just let the matter slide with a sigh. ‘She did help make the conversation go by faster…’.

Now back on the table, Aqua wiped her tears and pointed at Wiz. “I don’t care what Vanir says, this is all the undead’s fault!! I’ll get rid of you once and for all!” Not thinking straight, Aqua charged towards Wiz’ hands and started punching them.

“A-Aqua-sama! Please, no! It hu- Wait, it doesn’t hurt…?” Both the lich and the goddess were confused now, the usual burning pain that Wiz got when in contact with Aqua wasn’t there.

“Hmm, interesting, maybe as a side effect of shrinking her magic output went down with her body as well.” Vanir conjectured. After hearing this, Aqua slowly and fearful backed out from Wiz’s hands.

“So, you’re saying I can touch Aqua-sama now…?” Wiz asked with slight confusion in her voice.

The priestess felt despair as the real meaning of those words fell over her. Now she didn’t have any kind of protection against the lich, she was totally at her mercy! ‘I wasn’t that mean to her as the others said I was... right…?’ Aqua raised her head and looked at what little she could see of Wiz’s face past her voluptuous bosoms. Without the protection of her holy magic around her, she suddenly looked a lot scarier than before!

Leaning down, Wiz looked straight at Aqua as her lips began to twitch into a small smile. Slowly and sheepishly, she moved her left hand towards the tiny goddess as her smile grew by the second.

Closing her eyes and raised her arms in a weak attempt to stop the lich’s fist, Aqua began to scream. ‘Is this how I'm going to die?! Crushed to death by a lowly undead…!? Is no one going to stop her?!’ Aqua opened her eyes to look around for help in her party member but her vision only caught Wiz’s grip right over her head. “Heeeeel-” *pat* “Eh…?”

Blinking, Aqua’s eyes peered upward as her head was gently being prodded by Wiz’ index finger. It was messing her hair but other than that no harm was done to her being. She was simply giving her... a gentle caress? ‘Is she… Patting my head…?’ A strong blush appeared on Aqua’s face as she noticed the shy smile on the giantess lich’s face.

“I-It’s true! It doesn’t hurt when I touch her! It actually feels a bit funny, it tickles! Hehe,~ Aqua-sama you’re really cute like this~” Wiz giggled while patting Aqua’s head with a bit more of confidence now, even making the now tiny goddess lower her head by sheer strength unintentionally.

“L-Let go of me, you filthy lich! Even at this size, I’m still a goddess you know?! Show some respect!!” Hearing a chorus of snorts and snickers, Aqua’s head shot up as her party members couldn’t totally hold back their laughter at the scene, which only increased the goddess’ embarrassment.

“S-S-S-So sorry, Aqua-sama! I just got carried away since I can actually touch you now!” Wiz quickly lifted her finger from Aqua’s now messy hair but didn’t move her hand too far away. “W-Would you like me to give you a lift…? As an apology!” The undead showed a bit of excitement in her expressions, she was clearly enjoying this.

“G-GET AWAY FROM ME!!” Aqua ran in the direction opposite to Wiz. As she raised her head, the priestess noticed she was going straight to Kazuma. Suddenly, Aqua stopped, looked straight at the adventurer with the expression of someone looking at trash and did a u-turn towards Darkness.

“Hey!! Why’s this little bug so full of herself?!” The young man stood up and tried to loom over Aqua, just to be stopped by Darkness. “K-Kazuma, please stop! I know you’re mad but please cut her some slack, she went through a lot today! Don’t s-stomp her as if she were crushing some kind of bug in a slow but carefully manner and th-” “Why isn’t she looking at YOU like trash than?!” After that last remark, both Kazuma and Darkness sighed before taking their seats again.

As Darkness sat down, she leaned her upper body over the table in a tired manner. “Aqua, I know this seems difficult to believe but I swear I’ll protect you as the party’s crusader and your dear friend! In exchange, I would like it if you could do your part and try not to cause too much trouble… Hey, Aqua, are you even listening?” Darkness lifted her face and scanned the table for the tiny priestess. However, she only found Wiz and her party members looking at her with astonishment while Vanir seemed to be holding himself back from snickering. “I-Is this some kind of bullying play…?” Darkness asked with excitement in her eyes. “Y-you damn masochist! You’re crushing Aqua under your lewdly huge chest!” Kazuma snapped once again. “K-Kazuma, you always know what to say to- Wait, what?!”

Aqua thought that taking refuge with Darkness was the right call. However, she didn’t expect the giantess crusader to suddenly move after protecting the priestess from Kazuma. The bluenette barely had any time to register the blonde’s enormous chest coming down to her as the mounds of flesh took over her vision.

The pressure only increased as more of Darkness body was using the table as support, however. As Aqua was completely buried under Darkness’ already usually heavy breasts, feeling the blonde’s warm and soft flesh in her back caused the smaller girl to thrash. She could wiggle a bit but it didn’t look like that would help her, nor did it look like Darkness even felt her struggling movements, to begin with!

As the giantess started talking, Aqua couldn’t quite make out what she said, but the blonde's voice vibrated causing a ripple through her massive bosom, shaking her to her very core. Not to mention the heat was raised by the second. As Darkness squirmed in place, the priestess weak body was being dragged around much to her chagrin as sweat began to coat her petite frame. 'I-I know I'm a Goddess of water but not this kind of water!' She could probably purify her sweat and make it clean but she didn't want to be stuck here any longer than she had to be! Soon, the light appeared once more over her tiny eyes thankfully as she saw a small ray of hope in her humid prison. Darkness body was rising back up! A slight layer of sweat kept Aqua pasted to the bottom of the crusader’s breasts partway until the bluenette could free herself by struggling.

As soon as Aqua fell to the table, she took some steps back as she staggered before looking back at a very worried Darkness. Pointing her shaking right hand towards the priestess, unsure about how to ask for forgiveness, Darkness squirmed as she saw her looking up at her fearfully. Screeching as she saw the giantess reaching for her, Aqua took off in a different direction as she tried to get away from her cruel jailor! “Aaaaaaaa!!” “A-Aqua, w-wait!! I… Lost her trust…” Darkness lowered her head defeated.

Aqua then realized she was running towards Megumin and stopped in panic, however. 'LIKE HELL IM GOING BACK OVER TO HER!' She was out of options, the only way left was… Yunyun… ‘I don’t know her that well but she seems kind… Will this be alright…?’ Sheepishly, the priestess went towards the curvier crimson demon as she stared up at her hopefully.

‘I-Is she coming to me…?’ Yunyun noticed the goddess’ gaze. ‘D-Does she trusts me…? C-could it be that I can be friends with her?!’ With a slowly widening smile, Yunyun brought her arms closer towards the shrunken girl. ‘C-come here, little one…! I won't hurt you!’ With a face that screamed that Yunyun was ready to hold Aqua. However, right before the priestess got there, she was snatched away by Megumin, who was sitting right next to Yunyun.

“Ha! So you finally realized the wonders of being under my care?!” Megumin announced, her eyes glimmering with pride as she cradled the thrashing goddess back and forth. “WAAAAAAAAAH! I want to go home!! I want to go home!!!”.

“S-she’s right! We need to look for refuge before anyone else gets affected!” Darkness announced, now back to her former self after her... incident. “Yunyun, would you mind coming to our mansion? I think it's for the best if we all stay together for this.” “E-Eh!? W-why? I’m Megumin’s rival, you know?! I can’t just go over there and…” Yunyun, while happy, couldn’t just cast aside her pride. “But, you live by yourself, right? I’m worried…” The crusader’s characteristic sense of rightness and protection wouldn’t let the crimson demon be by herself in this kind of crisis. If something happened to her after this was their fault, she wouldn't be able to forgive herself!

Seeing both Yunyun’s and Darkness’ troubled faces, Megumin couldn’t avoid butting it. “It's fine Yunyun... Darkness is the one inviting you… Plus, you'd probably get more chances to challenge me… I-If you wanted to that is”.

Staring back at the brunette in surprise Yunyun’s face lit up with bliss before she noticed and tried to straighten her expression. Still, she couldn’t take away a slight blush on her face “I-It can’t be helped! If you put it like that…” Darkness chuckled at the sight of these two embarrassed friends.

“M-Megumin… Your g-grip…” Aqua whimpered out while panting, the smaller but as bashful wizard forgot about the tiny priestess still in her hand! “A-Ah! Aqua, sorry! S-stay with us, we still need to find out who would win! You, or Chomusuke!” Megumin grinned giddily. “Maybe going out this way isn’t so bad after all…” Aqua whimpered weakly.

*Ahem* Vanir cleared out his throat to get the girls’ attention. “If you would be so kind, would you mind also taking Wiz with you?” “E-EH!? Vanir-san, am I really that much of a bother that you want to get rid of me?!” The busty lich asked with worry in her tone.

“To be honest, yes, you are”. “Uhg!” Wiz felt as if an arrow struck her chest. “But I wouldn’t just get rid of you like that. You see, it might be for the best if all of you, the affected ones, are together. You could help each other easily that way” Vanir explained. “The brat and I shall stay here at the shop and try to find a way to undo this mess you've made. With you in here, we would be too worried about checking the floors, or worse, our soles, rather than focusing on the task at hand.” Most of the girls flinched at Vanir’s remark. Except for Darkness, who looked a bit... excited really.

“L-let’s make a rule to not use shoes at the mansion…” “Agreed…” Both crimson demons were bent on this.

“Plus, we can’t let you stay in such a defenseless state with a brat at the peak of his youth, now can we?” All the girls turned towards Kazuma at the same time, everyone wearing a different expression that varied from worry to panic. “H-HEY! I-I HAVEN’T DONE ANYTHING THIS WHOLE TIME, OKAY!?”.

“W-well, regardless, I think Vanir might be on to something. What do you think, Wiz, would you like to come with us? The more the merrier, there’s more than enough space at the mansion” Darkness invited her with a sincere smile. “W-well, if you’re okay with me…” Wiz nodded sheepishly, a bit troubled but happy regardless for the invitation.

“HEY, WHO SAID THAT THE FILTHY UNDEAD COU-” “Megumin…” “Here! Aqua, let’s try flying! Extend this arm like this, then move the other like…” “NOOOO~!” Thanks to Darkness and Megumin’s intervention, Aqua didn’t have time to object.

“W-What was tha-” “No need to worry about that, Wiz, let’s just get ready, okay? I’ll help you pack, alright?” Darkness pushed Wiz to her room, ready to get whatever they need. Following along behind Darkness, the brunette walked, unaware of the desperate yelling from the bluenette as she soared through the air surrounded by Megumin’s finger.

“Brat, if you want to take your time with the investigation, I’ll understand” Vanir proposed to Kazuma, earning a weak nod from the sighing boy. He didn't want to be a part of any of this. This was going to be such a pain and he knew it...

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 “Okay, everyone ready?” Darkness was in front of the door, ready to lead the part of four normal sized girls plus one doll-sized goddess back to their mansion.

“Ehm…” Yunyun sheepishly raised her hand. “Yes, Yunyun?” “Is it okay to have Aqua on the outside like that…? It might be dangerous if someone spots her…” “Huh, you might be right, it could be dangerous if some weirdo recognized her like this. Hey, Megumin, let me carry Aqua for now”.

“Ehh!?” The shorter wizard showed her chagrin towards the idea, as she covered the tired Aqua with both hands now. “Come on, can’t I have her for just a little bit longer? Halfway back, final offer!” “Megumin, stop referring to Aqua as a belonging, she’s still our comrade!” Looking up at Darkness weakly, the exhausted goddess smiled weakly. At least one of them still saw her as a person. “I’m sure she’ll let you play with her later if you ask nicely so hand her over” Gawking as her hope was swiftly shattered, tears fell from the shrunken girl's eyes as she was passed over like some type of a ragdoll.

Sighing, Megumin pouted as she did as Darkness asked, placing the goddess into the blonde's hands. “Good girl, now Aqua…” Darkness saw the tiny bluenette’s now worried face. “H-hey, sorry about earlier… It wasn’t on purpose I swear! I didn’t mean to…” “To ram your stupid heavy lumps of fat over my poor fragile body?!” Aqua snapped back at the blonde, who almost squealed with excitement to the insult.

“W-w-well yes… I’m really sorry Aqua, please forgive me for that and for what I’m going to do now... but, we need to keep you safe!” Darkness announced while slightly lowering her head and doing a sign of pleading with her free hand. “Well, if you ask like that… Wait, what are you going to do to me!?”.

Blushing, the crusader stretched the front of her tight shirt’s neck out before lowering her hand down. “W-we need to hide you, and I’m willing to do whatever I have to even if it means doing something this embarrassing”. Feeling Darkness's husky breath wash over her as she panted, Aqua paled as she was brought towards the new entrance to darkness cleavage. “Y-you’re enjoying this, aren’t you?! You enormous pervert!!”.

“A-Aqua… please...” Darkness blush increased after being called that in front of all her friends. “I-I’ll make it up to you later okay? J-Just stay quiet until we’re close enough to the mansion…” And with that, the crusader slowly lowered her hand inside the shirt, making Aqua’s complaints inaudible for the others when she tucked the priestess between her breasts before sealing her in her shirt. Withdrawing her hand, the blonde waited a few seconds before sighing. She couldn't hear a thing now thankfully.

After a moment of awkward silence, Megumin broke the ice as she looked at the group at a standstill. “S-So... does she feel good…?” “Shut up! Let’s go, no time to lose!”. After an uncomfortable goodbye with a snickering Vanir and a Kazuma that wouldn’t see Darkness in the eyes, the girls parted back home.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

The way back was peaceful, other than the usual curious stare at the girl’s party no one seemed to pay them much attention. At first Aqua struggled for quite a bit between Darkness's bosoms, but with time it died down. As the feeling left her, the crusader sighed in peace. At least her friend had finally settled down. Though, she was a bit disappointed that the tiny priestess stopped with her punching and kicking. It felt kind of good...

As the sun rose higher into the sky as they reached their home, Darkness paused before looking back to the others. “I think we're far enough out now…” Darkness muttered before wiggling her hand inside her tight top to retrieve Aqua. As the blonde fished around in her chest, all eyes locked onto the strange, and slightly sensual scene as they observed the older girl pull her her hand back, a sopping wet Aqua in hand now as she pinched her by her clothes. Snickering, Megumin grinned as she saw sweat dribbling off the panting goddess's body. For the self-proclaimed *Goddess of water*, she didn't look too good.

“Aqua…?” Darkness whispered in worry as she noticed her comrade wasn’t moving. “H-hey, Aqua…!” She brought the priestess closer to her ear, hoping to hear anything. “Breasts… All around me… The pressure… Too much flesh… Sweat… Too much sweat…” Lighting up in an instant, the blonde covered her red face with her free hand and moved Aqua as far from her as her right hand allowed, hoping someone else would grab her. What a shameful thing to say!

Reaching forward first, Wiz was eager to handle Aqua but she got a shriek in response from the not-totally-broken goddess as she saw the undead reaching for her. Lowering her hand in a pout, the lich moved aside and made way for the pair of crimson demons. Reaching for Aqua next, Megumin was about to snatch the bluenette once again but after looking at Yunyun’s expecting face, she couldn’t help but let her rival take the priestess this time. 'Fine, she can have her this time, but it's my turn next!'

Blushing timidly, Yunyun placed her hands slightly under Aqua, to which Darkness answered by relaxing her grip and letting the goddess fall into the soft palms. Staring down the much smaller girl, the wizard was eager to chat with her new companion the rest of the way. However, Aqua just stayed in fetal position while mumbling something about softness and saltiness under her breath.

Pouting from the rejection, Yunyun settled for lightly petting Aqua with her fingertip the rest of the way back instead. Finding relaxation in the crimson demon’s tender touch Aqua buried her face in her palm as she tried to hide her embarrassment. This wasn't how a goddess should be treated...

“Oh, we’re finally here! I can see the mansion already!” A recovering Darkness announced to the rest of the party not much later.

Staring up at the large building in front of them, all eyes turned down to Aqua before they gulped. This would be a strange experience for them. They could only hope that Kazuma and Vanir figured out a solution to their little dilemma soon... or perhaps one of them might meet an un-fateful end...

End Notes:

Please, feel free to comment your thoughts on the story and what you would like to see on it, that would help me a lot to get better.

Hope to be able to upload soon.

Tainting The Water Goddess by KentaRyu
Author's Notes:

Hey, it's been a while! Working and studying at the same time really messed up my schedule. However, here I'm again. I hope to be able to be more constant from now on. Thanks to Frachise Writer this came out sooner than expected, he is a huge help in this story, I can't thank him enough.

Hope you have a nice time reading it.






Stepping into their home, Darkness followed closely behind Wiz as they entered first, both Megumin and Yunyun walked behind them silently, all of them exhausted from the day’s strange turn of events. Shutting the door behind her, Yunyun was quiet as she gazed down at her outstretched hand, Aqua still curled up fetally as she muttered incoherent words between her breaths.

“S-Should we be concerned for her?” Yunyun whispered, her eyes shifting towards her fellow crimson demon as the brunette set her staff down by the entrance way. “I’m sure she’ll recover. Being handled gently isn’t comparable to something like being eaten or covered in giant toad mucus…” Looking towards one another, an involuntary shiver went down both their spines at the memory of what that felt like.

As all girls moved into the main room, Darkness paused first before turning back to her fellow companions. Some ground rules needed to be established. “Alright, now that we’re home, we need to set up some safety measures from here on out. Wiz, can you set up a barrier around the mansion?”

Blinking as she was suddenly addressed, the timid shopkeeper nodded before stepping forward. “I-I suppose so. But what kind of a barrier? Doesn’t Aqua have one up already? I’ve been feeling a painful tingle ever since I set foot in here!” She whined.

Shaking her head, the blonde crusader pointed towards their shrunken friend before looking at each of them. “The barriers Aqua’s established are for keeping undead creatures and demons out, not insects or animals. If any get in here and one of us might shrink like Aqua then we could very well be eaten or worse…”

Shuddering again, both Crimson Demons cringed as their minds immediately turned towards the toads that littered the backyard of the manor. “I-I-I second this!” “Y-Yes, me as well!” Looking back at the two younger girls, Wiz slowly nodded as she understood the point the Crusader was trying to make. “Alright, I’ll get right on it!”

Running out of the room in a hurry, the others watched the lich leave before Darkness looked back at the two and a half remaining girls. “Rule number two… which, I probably should have stated first. We’ll need to stay in pairs from now on. If one of us shrinks and we’re alone, no one here would be the wiser. But, if we’re together at all times that can’t happen! B-But, I don’t think we have enough room to all stay in the same area… so, pairs!”

Nodding their heads as the older woman laid out the game plan, both Megumin and Yunyun smiled. She was making a lot of sense. Maybe they’d get through this in one piece! Rubbing her chin thoughtfully, the blonde was silent for a moment before she nodded once more.

“Alright, if you agree, then I suggest you two should stay together and I’ll stick next to Wiz. Once you return to normal Aqua we’ll figure out someone for you, alright?” Souring as she continued to watch the archpriest cowering on the younger girl’s hand, Darkness soon began to blush. Did her breasts really traumatize her to this extent!

As the pairings were laid out, both Megumin and Yunyun froze before looking towards one another. “But… we’re rivals…” “Yeah, how can we be partners?!” Scowling back at them both, Darkness let out a quiet sigh before pointing down at Aqua.

“Does it really matter who your companion is? Look at what happened to Aqua! Do you really want to be alone if that happens to you?” Frowning, both brunettes eyed the shivering blunette before they pouted. “No…” Hearing the almost unison reply, Darkness nodded once more.

“Alright, then that takes us to rule 3, and by far the most important one. We’re to stay here at all times and not to leave the manor from now on. Megumin that means no Explosion practice, and Yunyun, no challenging each other outside the mansion. Understood?”

Cringing from the immediate outcry that she expected from the two Demons, Darkness frowned before answering the loud uproar she expected by simply pointing her finger at Aqua once again. “That’s enough! This curse is unstable, remember? Vanir said so. If we go out, even for a little bit there’s no telling who or what might get dragged into this mess with us! Not to mention the first rule would be irrelevant. Do you really want to shrink and get eaten by a spider or a snake? Bitten repeatedly… s-swallowed a-alive… s-s-spun, s-spun up, a-and bound restrained while… while…”

Taking a step backward, both Megumin and Yunyun gave the blonde crusader a deadpanned expression as they saw her panting from her own thoughts. “I guess… you still have a point.” Megumin whispered. As much as she hated it, they’d just have to live with it until Kazuma and Vanir found a solution to their dilemma.

Coughing into her fist as she tried to calm herself down, Darkness shivered excitedly from her thoughts as she tried to calm down. The level of torment she could be subjugated to… it was almost too much! ‘A-A-And from a lowly animal… or an i-insect!’ Almost drooling at the thought once again, Aqua’s voice soon drew all their attention down to the shrunken girl.

“Heeeeeey! W-What about me now! What do we do until I return to normal! I can’t just be passed around like some type of object! If you’re going to treat me like an idol of worship then you need to gather together first and do it properly.” The shrunken goddess pouted angrily, her shattered demeanor suddenly fixed after hearing the blondes laid out words.

“I kind of saw you more as a toy at first then a trinket,” Megumin muttered, the brunette and blonde beside her soon nodding causing the diminutive girl to gawk. “IM NOT A TOOOOOOOOOY! SOMEONE CHANGE ME BACK ALREADY!!!!!” Rubbing the bridge of her nose as she listened to Aqua’s vehement screams, the Crusader quickly turned around before stepping heading in the direction Wiz had gone.

“Stay with each other for now. I’m going to go inform our newest member of what I told you two alright?” “NEWEST MEMBER?! WHAAAAAAT?!” Screaming profanities at the blonde for calling Wiz anything but a filthy undead, the archpriest growled angrily. “Oh, and before I forget, please try to look where you step, okay? We don’t want any… accidents… I'd suggest we no longer wear shoes while we're inside the house.” Darkness muttered before making her way out back, leaving the other girls alone by themselves fearfully. Especially Aqua, whose anger suddenly vanished, only to be replaced with terror.

Sweating immediately, the shrunken girl looked upward slowly before paling. Staring down at the tiny girl, both Megumin and Yunyun looked her over as they wondered what they should do now. Darkness did say to stay together… but, she didn’t really tell them what that entailed.

“I guess we should take Aqua to my room. You’ll need to make your own bed though.” The Explosion mage whispered as she inched away from her rival. Pouting, Yunyun crossed her arms defensively before shaking her head. “I-I-I would never suggest sleeping in the same bed as my rival!” Nodding together as they agreed on something for a change, both teenagers were about to head up the stairs before hearing a muffled cry beneath them.

Blinking, Yunyun looked down first before screeching at what she saw. Kicking her legs frantically, Aqua thrashed aggressively as she screamed into the brunette's chest, her entire upper torso having been lodged between the younger girl’s breasts from her prior actions.

Plucking the smaller girl out of her rival’s bosoms as she saw her panicking instead of helping her, Megumin stared down at Aqua regretfully as she watched her crying in hysterics. “S-S-STOP SMOTHERING ME IN BREASTS!!!! I WANNA BE BIG AGAIIIINNNNN!!!!!”

 

-------------------

 

With both Crimson demons now alone as they fought amongst themselves for who would have more room space, Wiz made her way to Darkness’ chambers as she let Aqua guide her. Even though the Crusader took up the largest room in the mansion so she could maintain her training regime, it still didn’t mean she knew where she was going. She was never really invited here personally like this before. It was nice to have a guide to help her out, though. Not to mention she got to spend a little time with the shrunken Archpriest for once. “I guess it’s just you and me for a while, right Aqua-sama?” Wiz giggled as she cradled the diminutive girl in her palms.

Resting her chin on here opened palm as she sulked silently, Aqua grumbled as she pointed her free hand in the directions they needed to go. She felt a bit better about her current situation after things settled down with Megumin and Yun-Yun… but… just being touched by this filthy undead disgusted her! Still… she kind of had no choice in the matter. ‘Stupid Crusader!’ Darkness had told her if threatened the damned Lich anymore then she’d be sleeping with Megumin instead… ‘It’s not like she doesn’t deserve it! She’s just a filthy undead!’  And she was a Goddess after all for a reason. It was her right to treat Wiz however she wanted.

“U-Umm A-Aqua-sama…? I think we already went down this corridor…” Wiz whispered her tone as respectful as she could make it as she tried to not upset the volatile girl. Though, it didn’t look like it helped much in the end. “Huh?! Are you implying that I don’t know how to navigate my own home?! You fil… Lich…” Aqua spat angrily. She had almost called her something bad again. She didn’t want to risk that damned Crusader making good on her promise… Being stuck with her was a better alternative than Megumin… Darkness would at least try to keep her safe. The same couldn’t be said for the younger girl.

Panicking as she saw the enraged look she wore, Wiz swiftly shook her head. “N-N-No! Sorry Aqua-sama, it must have been my imagination.” She cried. Nodding her head, Aqua huffed before looking away. She would never say it but Wiz had actually been right all along. She had been venting her anger as passively as she could be by making the larger girl wander in circles aimlessly. But, she needed to get off this undead girl sooner rather than later now that she had been sated. Pointing her hands once more as she made the giantess march, Aqua soon led the larger brunette to one of their homes many storage closets before she smirked. There wasn’t a chance in hell that she’d let some filthy dead girl sleep in one of the nicer bedrooms that they had. She might stink it up or leave her taint there.

“A-Anyways… I’m happy that we get to finally talk together Aqua-sama. I know this must be hard for you…” Wiz giggled, her expression showing her happiness as she cradled the smaller Goddess protectively. However, this only seemed to infuriate her more. ‘Why does she look at me like this is some kind of joke!’ Her words had been nice but her face said it all! She thought this was funny! She wanted to tell her off so badly! But… Darkness could be anywhere right now… Forcing a smile to her lips, Aqua simply nodded. However, as they walked something soon caught the smaller girl’s attention. It seemed Darkness had left one of her weights lying around as it lay in the middle of the floor. Feeling her lips twitch into an evil grin, the smaller girl smiled darkly. ‘This should be fun!’ “Oh, is that so undead? Why exactly?”

Looking down at Aqua surprised, Wiz soon blushed as her voice came out weakly. “Uh… w-well…” She didn’t expect the shrunken girl to acknowledge her. This was great though, she was finally talking to her! “Well… I know that we might not have started off on the right foot you and I… so, I wanted to talk with you and maybe g-get along better…” She whispered her voice timid as she knew her statement could be taken either way. She had always wanted to be good friends with Aqua. Maybe this was the pathway they needed to become that. Plus… if she was being perfectly honest with herself she also really wanted to pet the smaller girl. She was just so cute! Closing her eyes as she imagined it now, the Lich was a bit too preoccupied to notice the snickering coming from her outstretched hands, Aqua smirking evilly as she mentally counted in her head.

 ‘5… 4… 3… 2… 1 hehe!’ “KYAH!!” As planned the Lich’s foot soon made contact with the stray dumbbell causing her to stumble as she lost her balance. Though, instead of falling backward's hilarious as she had planned it in her mind… she began flailing her arms to catch her balance tossing the smaller girl airborne instead.

“A-Aqua-samaaaa!?!” Wiz screeched as she felt the tiny goddess slip out from between her fingers. Stumbling in a panic as she heard the shrill screams from the smaller girl, the brunette raised her face as she tried to follow the doll-sized blunette as she traveled in the air. Reaching out to grab the screaming girl before she plummeted to the ground instead, Wiz cried as well as she tried desperately to catch her.

“WAAAAAAAAAH!!!” Screaming hysterically as she was suspended in the open air, gravity soon set in causing the Archpriests stomach to drop as she cried even louder as she began to fall back down. Watching as the floor grew closer by the second, Aqua closed her eyes as she screamed her head off. It wasn’t supposed to end like this!!!

“I-I-I’ve got you Aqua-sama!” Pursuing the falling girl with her open palms as she prayed desperately for her safety… well, as much as a demon general could pray without hurting herself, Wiz closed her eyes as well as she tried with all her might to save her! But, with the grace of Eris on her side, she had managed to save her. Though… it might not have been grace as much as dumb luck since the plan didn’t go as expected for her.

‘YOU STUPID LICH!!!!!’ Keeping her eyes clenched shut not wanting to see the floor as she impacted it, Aqua whimpered before hitting it… but, it didn’t hurt as much as she expected it to. Blinking open her eyes slowly, the smaller girl furrowed her brow now as she saw darkness surrounding her. She had opened her eyes, right? Wherever she was… it wasn’t the floor. It was too hot and musky to be that. However, the diminutive girl didn’t have long to wonder as she suddenly began sliding forward. What the hell was going on!

The air felt stuffy and the walls surrounding her felt nice and soft… but, somewhat sticky. “W-Where am I?! Hello! S-Someone help!” However as she blinked a few times to rid herself of the murky blackness of her surroundings, it soon became apparent where she had landed.

Standing in a daze as she tried to gather her own bearings, Wiz was stunned as she tried to figure out what happened. She had lost sight of Aqua when she had closed her eyes. Shivering timidly, the older woman wanted to look down... but, a part of her didn’t. If Aqua didn’t land on her hands… then there could be a very ghastly sight on the floor instead. However, she didn’t get much time to debate what to do as she felt something twitching inside of her robes. Feeling her brain slowly beginning to tick as it pieced together what happened to her, the brunette’s face suddenly reddened before her lips parted. “A-Aqua-sama… d-don’t freak out… but I think you’re between my br-“

“BREAAAAAAAAASTS!” Aqua screamed as she began thrashing around frantically. Like hell, she was going to be trapped in another pair of these again! She wanted to be free!!! She had been smothered in everyone’s breasts today, this sucked! Well… Megumin didn’t count… but she still counted three too many, to begin with! However, it soon dawned on the smaller Goddess what had been said prior before she began to growl furiously.

“YOU DON’T HAVE A RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING TO ME YOU FREAKING LICH! OF COURSE, I KNOW WHERE I AM! GET ME OUT, GET ME OUT, GET ME OUT! ALSO, SHUT UP AND DON’T SPEAK TO ME AGAIN!” This was humiliating on every level! A Goddess should never have to suffer as much as she was! However, her actions went unnoticed to her as she ranted, her thrashing movements causing the sweating walls surrounding her to vibrate. “Just wait until you shrink next Lich! Then you’ll know what a real pair of- WAAHH!!” Aqua cried once more as the upper part of her body suddenly slid downward deeper into her fleshy prison.

While Wiz couldn’t totally make out all of Aqua’s muffled speech, she easily understood the shrunken woman was angry and wanted to get out. Of course, the lich was more than glad to comply with the order. Having the tiny bluenette in there was embarrassing for both of them! However, as she was about to fish the shrunken girl out from between her bosoms, the petite goddess’ movements began to tickle at her sensitive skin, the feeling of her holy aura only adding on to that effect. “A-Aqua… I-I… Ha! Hahaha… A-Aqua-s-sama, please stop! I-I’m very ticklish! Hahahahah!!” Wiz stuttered out weakly as she began to writhe from the shrunken girl's touches.

Gawking as she was battered left and right, Aqua was speechless by what was going on now. One moment her surroundings were as still as a pair of enormous breasts could be and the next she was being thrown around and falling deeper into Wiz’s cleavage with her every movement! “WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT NOW, YOU FILTHY UNDEAAAAD?!” However as she heard the larger woman’s voice ringing out, her response wasn’t what she wanted. In fact, she had told her to be quiet! “I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK, DAMN IT! GET ME OUT!”

As she kept falling, Aqua’s surroundings grew stuffier the further she traveled, and the heat began to rise the deeper she moved into the center of the older woman’s cleavage. Feeling something seat traveling down her frame, the petite goddess paled as she began to notice the droplets of sweat falling all over her body. Cringing as she began to be smothered in the salty fluids, the shrunken goddess cried as she tasted some of them. Her purifying magic did nothing to debilitate it. This was hell!

The constant laughter from Wiz didn’t help either! It kept making her soft skin vibrate, causing any attempt to find proper footing null and void. ‘B-Being bested by this stupid Lich’s laughter and covered in her filthy fluids! How unsightly!’ This was no way for a Goddess to be properly treated! In her anger, Aqua screamed before punching the dead girl's silky breasts. However, this only caused the plump breasts to bounce back smacking her in the face. Sputtering in embarrassment as more sweat was ladled onto her, Aqua began to sniffle now as she tried not to cry. This was humiliation to the highest degree! Moving with new vigor, the tiny archpriest thrashed once more as she tried to look for a way out. She had to escape this desecration!

‘This is so disgusting!’ Aqua clenched her mouth as she kept dragging herself forward, trying and failing to make way in the seemingly interminable breasts. At this point, she wasn’t even sure if she was making any progress. The feeling of her clothes clinging to her body, as she was saturated from head to toe in this filthy undead’s sickly juices was nauseating and making it much worse than it already was. ‘Eww…’ However, the shrunken girl didn’t have long to dwell on these things as the giantess’ breasts suddenly swung towards the right, taking the humiliated goddess with it. Slamming between the two mountainous orbs, Aqua could only whimper in pain as the much larger Wiz began to move around now too.

Getting impatient, Wiz tried to reposition herself to make it easier to retrieve the shrunken Aqua but it seemed no matter what she did, the smaller girl wouldn’t stop thrashing about! “Haha… A-Aqua-sama stop… Ha…. Stop moving…” However, no matter what she did it didn’t seem like the smaller girl planned on stopping anytime soon. Not seeing any other way around it, Wiz attempted to stop this by herself… even if Aqua might hate her afterward again. “For… Forgive me, Aqua-sama…”.

Feeling her face smooshed into the Lich’s silky skin, a bead of her sweat slowly dripped down over her causing the priestess to cry as it stung her eyes and dribbled past her pale lips. Trying to wipe away her tears and the larger woman’s sweat, it proved futile however as her hands only hindered her more than helped since they were just as coated in the salty fluids as her face was.

‘Ughh! This is horrible! I can’t even tell if I’m going in the right direction! It’s way too warm in here! Way too tight! And it keeps getting even tighter…!’ That was until the pressure suddenly opened up. “Wait… Wha-?!” A surprised Aqua opened her mouth to yell when the pair of soft walls at her sides crashed against each, completely trapping the doll-sized goddess in the middle.

Frowning, Wiz looked down sorrowfully at what she had just done. The lich’s plan was to push together her breast in an attempt to stop any movement from Aqua, ending the tickling that way. And it worked! But… Aqua might feel a bit worse now. Taking some deep breaths now that she was free from the laughing hell she had been cursed to endure, Wiz nodded to herself as she began to sway her now compressed breast with every breath she took. Even if the tingle from Aqua’s magic was still there, that much Wiz could keep under control.

“Ah… Ah… Aqua… Aqua-sama…” Though still a bit shaken, Wiz was able to talk normally once again now that she was free from her laughing fit. “Please, don’t do that again, okay…? I’m really sensitive and you could’ve been hurt really badly you know… I don’t think I could forgive myself if I hurt you somehow… Aqua-sama…?” Feeling her sweat turn cold, Wiz’s face grew morbid as it slowly dawned on her just where the tired goddess was. She was still between her breasts. Growing much more uncomfortable with the thought, Wiz soon blushed at the implications this could have.

‘This… This is the worst… this really is hell’. The lich’s generous chest molded itself around Aqua’s body perfectly, not giving her much space to move around and keeping her in a very awkward position. ‘GROSS, GROSS, GROSS, GROSS, GROSS!’ Opening her mouth to yell again, a bead of sweat slipped past the blunette’s lips causing her to shudder. ‘Gross…’ Since she didn’t want to take in any more of the disgusting substance, the distressed Aqua decided against opening her mouth again until she had more free space to move around and breathe in.

Moving the filthy fluids around her mouth as she tried to find a position in which she wouldn’t be able to taste it, Aqua soon whined as she found it impossible not to. Sadly for her, all this accomplished was leaving a salty aftertaste throughout all her mouth.

As Wiz’s chest bounced with her gasping breaths, an annoyed Aqua was being thrown around at its sporadic pace. Being tossed back and forth, the poor goddess collided into the bouncy breasts, jumping from one to the other in each and every breath Wiz took as she tried to calm down. ‘Good thing it doesn’t hurt that much… At least her stupidly enormous breasts are good for something…  Huh…They even feel kind of nice- Wait, no! What am I thinking!?’ Shaking her head in horror, the priestess was conflicted with her own feelings as she became even more soaked in Wiz’ perspiration.

Feeling dizzy now as she felt a stroke coming on, Aqua’s eyes lit up in pure and utter joy as she watched Wiz’s hands slowly sink down into her prison and pull apart her enormous mountains of flesh that had been concealing her for what felt like an eternity… and she was a Goddess! She knew what that really felt like! As her face was released, Aqua wasted no time in spitting repeatedly as she cleared her lungs of all the sweat she had been forced to inhale since being forcibly incarcerated.  “Yes, yes, yes, finally! Now free me already you useless… lich…?” Feeling her expression suddenly go blank, Aqua’s face lit up red as it became apparent to her just where she was until now. Her body, it was plastered to Wiz’s skin as she lay upside down awkwardly. How humiliating!

“W-Wha… Why…?” Trying to shake herself off, Aqua soon realized a layer of sweat kept her glued to larger woman’s bountiful chest. “H-H-HOW MUCH LONGER DO YOU PLAN ON HUMILIATING ME, YOU DAMNED LICH?! This is all a part of your plan to disrespect your perfect goddess, isn’t it?!” With no other way to hide her embarrassment, Aqua lashed out at Wiz finding no way to redeem herself now. She was simply, embarrassed in every sense of the word. “FREE ME NOW, IN THIS INSTANT!!” Not waiting for a response, however, the blushing priestess tried to release herself from the sticky embrace as she thrashed wildly against the sticky substances that held her in place.

“I-I’m so sorry, Aqua-sama!! I’ll get you out of there right now, j-just stop moving, please!” Wiz blushed, she too embarrassed by seeing the now powerless goddess stuck to her enormous breasts. “I’m really sorry for being so sweaty and disgusting…” The lich whimpered penitently in a shallow voice. The situation and Wiz’s already shy nature played against her, as her arm shook in nervousness as she tried to catch Aqua’s leg with extreme caution. She didn’t want to hurt her by mistake. The small goddess yelling at her didn’t help either to keep her agitation in check. She was just as shaken as the smaller girl was!

Finally mustering up the courage, Wiz was able to poke Aqua’s limb as she helped to free the smaller girl. “Ahhh…!” Screeching as she fell forward, her light touch knocked the flailing priestess off the enormous breast and safely now into outstretched palm… or, at least that’s how she had planned it. “Aqua-samaaaa!!” With tears in her eyes from all the worry flowing off of her, the lich tried once again to catch the falling goddess as she plummeted inside the magician’s robes this time.

“Waaaaaaaaa!!” Aqua screamed once more. Regular human lungs might not have been able to keep up with the surprises she had to deal with today but luckily… or, unluckily hers weren’t human. Waving her arms frantically, the shrunken woman tried to catch any of the interminable cloth surrounding her but she just couldn’t reach it in time! She didn’t dare touch the undead’s skin in her decent either but with how things looked she doubted she’d even be able to that… However, she didn’t need to dwell on what to do long as something suddenly impacted her from behind sending the screaming woman into the Lich’s sweaty navel. Groaning dizzily, Aqua’s eyes spun around a bit as confusion entered her mind. ‘What the hell was that?!’ As she attempted to move however she soon found that she couldn’t! The grip around her now was even stronger than the one previously! Seriously, what was going on now?!

Sighing in relief from her desperate act, Wiz smiled sheepishly as her hand rested on her stomach. She had to slam Aqua on her way down. It was a good thing she hit her though or she might have fallen all the way down and onto the floor instead. Keeping a firm grip on the priestess so she didn’t fall once more, the wizard looked left and right as she tried to find somewhere to sit down. Once she did she could safely retrieve the smaller girl. She didn’t want to try anything though while she was standing up for Aqua’s sake.

Growing thankful for her high stats from a blow that might have honestly killed a lesser being, Aqua soon began to squirm once more as she attempted to free herself. However, it didn’t seem like she had as much space as before to do that, less in fact. But… her attempts at freedom did have an effect… on someone else. Feeling the Lich’s perspiring skin smack her in the face, Aqua’s face went blank for a moment before she cried out as it happened again. ‘I-Is… is she laughing!?’

Feeling the smaller girls tingling movements once again but now on her bare navel, Wiz tried to keep a straight face, but, she couldn’t. Bursting into a laughing fit, the brunette started to cry as Aqua tickled her. It, it hurt! “N-N-Not… not again… A-Ah, haha! A-Aqua-sama! Hehe~, please, s-stop! H-Hahahaha!” She couldn’t take this! Her stomach was one of the most sensitive parts of her body! She was tickling her too much! Jogging lightly as laughter filled the hallways, more tears streamed down Wiz’s face as she tried to find somewhere to sit. She needed to get Aqua out now or she might pee herself!

Feeling as if she were being mocked, Aqua increased her thrashing, much too both girl’s dismay. Laughing even harder, Wiz stumbled around incoherently as she tried to control herself. She couldn’t take this any longer! But then again, neither could Aqua. Being batted back and forth abusively by the wizard’s stomach as she was kneaded between it and the older woman’s hand, the archpriest’s eyes watered now as she began to cry to, though, for different reasons.  Not being able to show any resistance against her captor, the humiliated goddess was being slowly rubbed against the lich’s skin, catching sweat droplets in the way. But, it only got worse as the heat started to rise all around her the more she was rubbed against Wiz’s stomach. Knowing what to expect now prior to when this happened before, Aqua closed her eyes to protect them from any sweat stinging her. But, she couldn’t do much about the humidity of the giantess. She was having trouble breathing now with Wiz’s musky scent surrounding her on all sides. Her senses were practically overloaded now!

Stumbling into a door as she giggled profusely, Wiz turned the knob before staggering into the random room she found. She didn’t care where she was, she had to stop this now! Moving quickly, the demon general soon ran stumbled into mattress before plopping her rear on top of it. With a sweet sigh of relief, Wiz nodded before finally letting go of her hand and with it, the smaller girl. “Aqua-sama! You can go now!” The lich smiled, thinking the situation was now under control.

Wiz’s sprinting only increased the rubbing Aqua had been forced to endure. Bearing the torture as best she could, the sweet release the Goddess craved was granted as she felt the pressure behind her suddenly release when gravity shifted downward. Grunting as she freed herself once again from the Lich’s sweating tummy, Aqua soon let out a quiet screech as she came off in an instant. Falling down into something bouncy, the blunette groaned as she lifted her head up. She was still trapped in Wiz’s dress but at least now she was free from her sweating skin. Peering through the darkness, the smaller girl didn’t need long to make out the giantess’ position thanks to her enhanced vision.

Growling in anger from all the humiliation she had been put through, Aqua crawled to her feet before making her way straight towards the Giantess. Darkness’s threats be damned! This was retribution! Kicking and punching the larger woman, the diminutive goddess started to scream as she vented out her frustrations. “YOU IDIOT!!! HOW COULD YOU SCREW UP SO BADLY?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SINS YOU’VE COMMITTED IN THE PAST TEN MINUTES ALONE?! THIS IS NO WAY TO TREAT YOUR GODDESS AT ALL!!! I SWEAR I’LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR ALL OF THIS AND MORE! I’LL PURIFY YOU! I’LL KICK YOU OUT OF OUR HOME! I’LL-*Humph?!*

For the third time today, something warm embraced Aqua as she was shoved forward. Thrust into Wiz’s body, the weak goddess had barely enough space to continue her struggles against the giantess. Nevertheless, she refused to stop her thrashing. She was fed up with all of this! She had to hurt her somehow, her divine pride was on the line here! “Damn it, lich! Stop imprisoning me!!” Aqua screamed angrily.

Through the smaller girls wails, however, something soon brought the smaller woman out of her fitful rage. The air around her was musky. It was a bit different though from the thick air she had been offended with before when she had been between the wizard’s breasts and belly. Trying to ignore it, however, Aqua was unrelenting as she began struggling once again against Wiz’s panties. She couldn’t let some filthy undead just- ‘Wait… Wiz’s p-panties…?’

Feeling overjoyed that Aqua seemed to land safely on the bed, the lich soon sighed. She was just about to retrieve her from under her robes to when the tiny blunette rushed to pound against the giantess’ crotch. “Kyaaaahhh!! A-A-A-A-A-Aqua-sama…? W-W-What’re you…? Kyaaaahhh!!!” Unfortunately for Wiz, the tiny goddess’ aggressive beatings against her sensitive spot didn’t allow her time to be very vocal about… this. Not that Aqua was interested in hearing her anyways...

Blushing heavily, Wiz’s cheeks grew redder by the second as she felt the small attack against her quim. It seemed to be having an apparent effect on her even if she didn’t want to admit it. Sadly it wasn’t the one the little goddess wanted. Feeling another, and another, and even another, Wiz clenched her eyes shut before attempting to stop the smaller woman any further. Clenching her thighs together, the wizard hoped it worked… but, it only seemed to make things worse as she felt the struggling goddess now up close and personal with her crotch as she held her trapped in place. She didn’t mean to do that! “MMMmmmm…” Cupping her mouth as she tried to stop herself, Wiz blushed further now as silent moans escaped her lips the more Aqua beat into her sensitive area. ‘A-A-Aqua-s-sama…’

Panting in exhaustion from her physical abuse towards the undead woman, it slowly began to dawn on the little goddess as the implications of her current position were realized by her. Pushing against Wiz’s thighs as she tried to free herself from being trapped, yet again, Aqua’s voice soon rang out urgently. “W-W-Wait!!! Wiz, stop it!!! I-I-I order you to release me!!! Let me go!!!” Unfortunately for the bossy goddess, her shouts only came out muffled from inside the giantess’s clothes.

Ceasing her pounding altogether now, a shiver ran down the smaller girl’s spine as panic set in. Thrashing frantically, Aqua’s eyes watered as she began to cry. She didn’t want this! She could feel something sticky and wet forming in front of her from the other side of the panties she was pressed against. Even with her below average intellect, it didn’t take her long to realize just what it was, the unmistakable odor of Wiz’s feminine juices overpowering her nose alongside her natural scent she had grown well accustomed to as of late. ‘GROOOOOOOSSS, THIS IS SO GROOOOOSSS!!!’

“A… Aqua-sama!! D-D-Don’t move!!!” In answer to Aqua’s movements, Wiz couldn’t help but squeeze her thighs even harder. “S-S-Stop, please!!” However, the increase in pressure made the panicked goddess thrash even harder causing the poor lich unwarranted arousal. ‘W-What’s wrong with me…? Why do I feel like this…?’ Panting, the brunette tried to calm down so could maintain control… but... it seemed such a thing was impossible with Aqua’s current struggles. She felt… so… good!

Thanks to the extra push and the lack of space, Aqua’s violent trashing turned into a delicate rubbing against the dark panties she was forced against, the intoxicating aroma getting into the pitiful priestess’ senses. Wait, intoxicating?! S-She meant nauseating! Feeling some of the perspiration surrounding her rubbing into her tiny body, as well as some other substance sticking to her front, Aqua was left with little to do but whimper as an intense blush formed on the goddess’s cheeks as she fully felt the situation she had caused now take hold of her. ‘I… I need to get away… I… Can’t feel this way because of a filthy lich…’

Desperate for air an in an attempt to escape the… aroma wafting through the air, Aqua opened her mouth hoping to catch her breath instead of inhaling it through her overpowered nose. But, almost as if another deity was twisting her fate, Wiz decided right then and there to press her thighs together once again, causing the priestess’s tiny head to plunge into the dirty undergarments of the soiled lich’s crotch. Panting with her mouth open against the damp clothes, Aqua swallowed (not figuratively) her pride and squirmed onto the soiled panties. ‘The only way out… Is up…’ Using her full strength, she slightly raised her arms to help her climb away, but it felt almost impossible to do even that!

This new tactic didn’t go unnoticed by the aroused Wiz, however. Feeling a jolt, or more, a shock throughout her body as the tiny woman reached upward, Wiz’s eyes widened in surprise as she felt the diminutive goddess grab… her clit. “Aqua-sama…” In an action lead mostly by instinct, the lich lowered her right hand towards her crotch unconsciously, as her fingers slowly began to brush her lower lips through the outside of her robes.

Feeling some progress from her efforts, Aqua grunted as her head peeked out, her face finally free from the thighs’ embrace she had been prisoner to. Feeling a smile grace her lips, fate once against smiled cruelly upon her as something from outside the robes pushed down her head forcing the screaming goddess back into the sweaty prison she had just started to climb out of. ‘W-W-W-What was that?!’ The confused goddess tried to be on guard against the sudden attack, looking around as much as possible, but there was little she could do in her position. She couldn’t defend herself from something she couldn’t see!

“I… I think I touched you… Aqua-sama… I’ll… try getting you out now…” Between pants, an excited Wiz began her own plan for Aqua’s escape. Much to the goddess dismay, the lich lowered her hand once again into her stimulated crotch causing the smaller girl to scream.

Aqua doubted about continuing with her current plan decided to wait instead. Thankfully she finally felt herself catch a break as she waited for any signal. She had barely heard it, but she had heard Wiz none the less. “About time! Get me out!” But… whatever hit her before came back. However, this time it stayed in position, slowly pushing down the priestess much to her disbelief. Clutching onto whatever she was holding, the shrunken goddess had to increase her grip as she tried not to go any lower than she already was, unbeknownst to her that her fingers were stimulating the demon general the entire time. “NOO!!! What’re you doing! Stop! Stop! STOOOOP!”

Moaning as she felt the wonderful sensations being given to her by the smaller girl, Wiz panted out quietly before she shook her head. “I-I don’t… Think this is helping… Sorry… Maybe from a di… Different direction…” Shaking her head as she tried to think straight the wizard tried once more. In this state, she couldn’t make out Aqua’s barely audible cries. The movements against her lower lips were way too distracting. “Yes, if I push… you… maybe, that will work…?”

Feeling her fingers retreat, Aqua rested briefly as she tried to calm down. This was terrifying! “Stupid lich, s-stop whatever you’re trying! I-I-It’s obvious your pathetic self can’t do something as complicated as this. I’ll do it on my own!! So really, stop!!... Please…” Saying the last word in a lower tone, even for her size, the tired and nervous priestess resumed her shy climbing. Nevertheless, the smaller girls words were in vain as they barely reached the giantess’ ears if at all. Not paying any mind to the priestess’ plead, Wiz’s fingers came back, this time touching Aqua from behind her head instead of from the top.

Pressing her fingers down, Wiz shuddered as she pushed the smaller girl into her dampened crotch. Much to Aqua’s dismay this only made this worse for her however as she got an even stronger taste of the lich’s essence. ‘T-T-T-This is disgusting!! R-Release meeee!!’ The priestess tried to shout but her lips only vibrated against the moist crotch, not releasing any sound, only allowing more and more of the older woman’s sticky fluids to come in instead. Growing redder by the second as she tasted the tangy flavors, Aqua quietly began to whimper. She couldn’t keep breathing in the shopkeeper's musky scent anymore… but, at the same time if she opened her mouth to breath it in that way she had to taste more and more of the aroused woman’s juices. There was no way to win… ‘This can’t be happening… THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING!!!’

Feeling the giantess’s hand leave her slowly, Aqua’s eyes slowly beaded as she took short and shallow breathes now through her lips. She didn’t know what to do anymore. “W-W-W-What should I do!? Do I keep scaling?! W-Wiz, if you stop now I won’t hit you… as hard. I promise! So stop!! Please! PLEASE!!” Pleading now in a way that she hoped would reach the giantess’ ears, Aqua could do little more than wait for a response. She just prayed that the brunette had heard her, even in her begging state…

“Aaaaah! T-Too much…” Wiz whimpered before letting go of her crotch as she felt warmness run through her usually cold body. That felt good. Way too good. “This… This will work, right…? I should… Try again, yes… Aqua-sama! Bear with it please…!” Ignoring the smaller girl’s words, the anxious lich repeated her previous motion. ‘I need to endure a bit longer...’

Waiting for something to happen after the wizards proclamation, the scared priestess started crying once more when she felt the fingers come back for the fourth time. “N-Nooooooo!!” Aqua screamed before her voice was muffled and silenced once more by Wiz’s soiled undergarments, their dampness now freely overflowing with her arousal. This whole ordeal… it was a mess.

Feeling as the pleasure from her gentle movements weren’t enough this time, Wiz chose to rub Aqua’s face around the surface of her soiled undergarments to draw more from her this way instead. Her movements started slow, only sliding Aqua’s head from side to side, but, that would change shortly it seemed. Crying in despair, the humiliated goddess felt some of the disgusting juices sticking into her body as if trying to keep her in place for Wiz to toy with her as she so pleased. ‘W-Why me…?’

Every inch the tiny deity made brought forward an electrifying sensation in Wiz and increased the despair Aqua was feeling. The only hope the battered blunette had was that albeit slowly, she was indeed being taken away from the lich’s burning crotch.

Even with a mind clouded with ecstasy, Wiz didn’t forget her objective of retrieving Aqua. The huge digits were inching away from the lich’s supple thighs slowly but surely. They were just… Taking a detour though. Wiz was trying to contain herself and focus on the task at hand, but the goddess at hand felt just incredible against her nether region. ‘This pointy thing I’m feeling should be her nose… It feels… It feels…!’ “AAAAHNN!”

After her mouth became incapable of containing her moans anymore, Wiz danced her fingers along Aqua’s back as she allowed them to gently beat into her, her voice increasing inaudibility as she felt a feeling the likes of which she had never experienced before. This… this was euphoria. Putting more strength into the digits, the dark wizard brought Aqua away from her thighs at a quicker pace. But of course, the thought of lifting the girl away from her fragrant groin never crossed her mind. She just wanted to feel more of her now. The tiny lumps against her thumb, they were most likely were Aqua’s breasts. They felt nice to the lich as she gingerly squeezed them inside her panties. But, even so… it seemed like the little goddess was finally going to be out. ‘Just a bit mo-’ “Ahhhhhh!”

While the transportation was rougher now, Aqua was pleased to be moving faster at least. ‘It… It’ll be over soon…’ “Ah…” Crying as she felt the foreign sensation pleasing her chest, Aqua bit her lower lip as she stifled a moan. It hurt… but, there was something almost pleasurable about it, pleasure that Aqua would never admit though. ‘I-It’s just a natural bodily reaction…’ Growing redder and redder as she dwelled on these feelings, the priestess soon lowered her face into the panties in front of her, trying to not touch them, to hide her blush from no one in particular. However, in the process, she failed to notice the obstacle right in front of her. *Thud* “Uh…? Did something touch my head…?”

“Ahh!!!” Wiz's eyes went wide open as she felt the diminutive goddess collide with one of the most sensitive spots on her body. “A… Aqua-sama is touching my… my…” Repeating the previous motions with her fingers as if trying to make sure it had really happened, an electrifying shock ran through the giantess’ body causing her to gasp in delight. “She… She really is touching… My spot…” The lich’s face went full red as she closed her eyes.

Aqua as well seemed just as speechless… though, hers was for a different reason altogether. Staring up in disbelief due to their size, Aqua shivered as she looked on at the enormous clit that hid under Wiz’s panties. Even if she couldn’t actually see it, the outline was totally clear for her. It was as big as her head! “W-WIZ! W-WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, GET ME OUT!!!!” Hearing her voice crack from her nervousness, Aqua clenched her eyes shut fearfully as she was suspended in the air. “I-I’m almost out! If you don’t want to keep pushing me just let me go and I’ll- AHHHHH-” Aqua screamed as she was cut off completely by the giantess shocking her thoroughly… as she rammed her face first into her panties…

The priestess tried to convince herself that Wiz would let go of her at any moment now but as time went on Wiz’s actions only seemed to grow not shrink as she was smothered harder into the lich’s drenched panties. ‘I-I… I’ve been reduced… to just a sex toy…’ Feeling disgusted and degradation for what had befallen her, Aqua noticed something else as well, something… that she hated to admit. She was heating up… her body was at least. ‘A goddess like me… feeling this… because of an undead… It can’t be!’ She shuddered at the thought and remained in denial all the while the gigantic Lich kept massaging her clit with the fallen goddess’ perfectly sized face.

In a poor attempt of escape, Aqua tried lifting her face away from Wiz’s button but this was immediately countered by the lich exercising pressure on the goddess’ nape, using just her index finger. Crying as her face moved closer, Aqua could only watch in dismay as she was brought forward once more. “NO, WIZ, NO, PLEASE, STOP THIS!!” But, Aqua was completely powerless as the giant hand kept her in place, staring at the big cloth-covered button closing in. Aqua cried as her cheek was rubbed into the brunette’s hidden bead.

Moaning shamefully, Wiz played with Aqua’s head by nimbly using her fingers in ways she had never considered before. Why… why did she have this knowledge? For starters, the shrunken goddess’ head was continuously pushed against the clothed nub and then released. As the tapping went on to, the pace increased. The increasing pleasure brought forward more of Wiz’s essence furthering this whole experience for her. It was just too much! By this point, strings of cum appeared between Aqua’s face and the panties whenever the playful finger allowed her seconds of rest or air. An erotic sight the sullen goddess was shameful to admit… even to herself.

Letting out another loud moan, as if signaling a change in her, Wiz went from tapping to stroking. The soft warmth of Aqua’s head traveling through the thin fabric of her panties as it melted into the lich’s clit causing the giantess to keep rubbing the goddess’ head in tiny circles was beyond words. The stimulation alone… was bliss. “Ahhh…” Wiz whimpered as she felt her little Goddess now limply laying against her neither lips. Was… was she enjoying this strange feeling too…? “Aqua-sama…” With regret lingering in her mind, Wiz chose to end it for once. She couldn’t stop… not now.

All of her senses… what had this damned undead done to her? Her sense of taste… something rich and tangy dancing across her tongue, it was both disgusting and alluring somehow. Her scent… the scent of the lich’s musky air. It was invading her lungs and traveling to her very core paralyzing her mind. The feeling of her touch… her warm, sticky, touch… it was like a disgusting bath of debauchery that baptized her holy body in corruption. Her ears, all she could hear, was Wiz’s voice, as it sang out melodiously, calling to her ears like a siren luring sailors to their doom. And her sight… all she could see, was Wiz’s beautiful clit in front of her, as her face grew closer… and closer… and closer… no… no… ‘NO!’ Crying into Wiz’s bodily fluids, Aqua shook her head. She couldn’t let this happen… she… she… She was defeated… ‘I guess… I’m just a sex toy now…’ Aqua thought pitifully before finally letting her body rest… it had been through enough. She couldn’t fight any longer. However, her mortification was interrupted by the enormous lich that held her captive, as the giantess got rougher with her movements. ‘NOW WHAT!?’ Wasn’t using her as a sex toy enough as is!?

Aiming to get every ounce of pleasure possible, Wiz thrust her hips forward in rhythm with Aqua as she pushed the beaten goddess deeper, using just enough strength to avoid hurting the shrunken girl. “A- Aqua-samaaaaaa!!!” Now almost laying on the bed and with a shout that evolved into a scream, Wiz cried out in ecstasy as she felt the orgasm of both her lifetime's rock her entire body. Crying hard as she bucked into her hand, the giantess screeched as she felt her climax hit, her tidal fluids washing out of her and submerging the shrunken woman she held prisoner as she bathed her in her very essence.

Crying out as well, though, for an entirely different reason, Aqua was shoved deep into Wiz’s crotch as the flimsy net of her panties tried their best to stop her from being shoved all the way inside of her. ‘Aagh!! Stop!! Stoooop!! STOOOOOOP!!! I WANT OUT!’ Following the goddess’ wish, almost like someone was listening to her prayers, a tidal wave of juices soon pushed against her tired body subsequently drowning her in the process. As the flood passed, the digit that held her prisoner slowly began to fall before it retired all together allowing Aqua to follow the tide and fall into the damp puddle that Wiz had formed inside her dress. “Uh…” Finally able to open her mouth without risk of ingesting some body fluid, Aqua groaned in disgust as she tried to stand up, her entire form caked from head to toe in sickly clear fluids that stuck to her every crevice… and she really did mean EVERY!

“Ah… Ah… Ahh…” Wiz mumbled incoherently as tried to catch her breath after the whole experience. Repositioning herself slowly but surely as the minutes passed by, the lich soon leaned up before moving back into a sitting position. She felt… lighter. Like whatever it was that had come over her had suddenly left as swiftly as it did. What a strange feeling it had been. She almost felt like she couldn’t control herself. But… then again, she didn’t, did she? “O-Okay, I’m fine now…” Blinking a couple of times, a deep blush was painted on the lich’s face as she fully realized what she had just done. “I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I… T-T-T-To a goddess…. T-T-TO AQUA-SAMA!!” Anxious, and embarrassed beyond the words of her vocabulary, Wiz dropped her sight to the soaking mattress as she scanned the bed in search for a most likely drenched, doll-sized goddess, her heart rate increasing by every second she couldn’t find her. Just as she felt she might get a heart attack, if that were possible for an undead, a weak tingle under the bottom her crotch alerted her and, because that, an even deeper blush spread across her cheeks. How was that even possible?!

When Aqua finally mustered together enough strength to stand up, Wiz’s enormous hips fell back into the bed and smooshed the goddess’ upper body. Panicking in fear once more having almost calmed down from this entire ordeal, Aqua’s body used the last of her collected energy to flinch around, hoping a more cooperative Wiz would get her. She didn’t know what came over her during it all… but now that it was over, she just wanted this to end… all of this…

Timidly, Wiz slowly began pulling on her skirt’s hem, unknowingly putting more pressure on Aqua in the process, as she slowly uncovered her legs. She wasn’t sure if she was ready to see what lay under her. Finally getting to her crotch, the lich gasped when she saw a couple of tiny legs flailing. “A-A-AQUA-SAMAAAAA!!” Tearful, the embarrassed and afraid Wiz retrieved the blunette’s small body. She was safe! Thank the Demon Lord!

But now… she just had to pray that Aqua would recover… and forgive her for what she had done…

 

--------------------------------------------

“Aqua-sama, is the water fine? I-It’s not too cold, is it…?” “…” “M-Maybe the stream is too strong…? Would you like me to close the tap for a bit?” “…” “Uhh… umm…” Wiz mumbled timidly as she tried to chat with the diminutive goddess but she refused to answer her. In fact, the little goddess refused to move at all or even acknowledge her existence. After her discovery, Wiz went looking for a tap in which she could clean the poor arch-priestess. Thankfully the room she had found had a bathroom at least so she didn’t need to travel very far.

Apologizing every few sentences, Wiz could only watch in dismay as her words and her actions were seemingly ignored by the quiet deity. She had been scared at first that when Aqua returned to normal that she was going to erase her… that she was going to purify her for sure…. But, even after having the tap’s water stream fall into her body, the blunette remain expressionless and with lost eyes. She broke her!

“A-A-Aqua-sama… I’m sorry; really, I don’t know what happened to me back there… I-I swear I tried to get you out but then…” Wiz’s blush came back as she remembered her experience just some minutes before. It was like… something possessed her but left her conscious to it all. She had never felt feelings as powerful as those in her life. Not even when she was still alive. Fiddling with her thighs together, the still wet panties making her uncomfortable, Wiz could only whimper as she stared down at Aqua in shame. She wanted to change into a clean pair but there was no way she was going to leave Aqua in the state she was in. It hurt to even see the once vocal and bossy woman so… dead inside. She was truthfully penitent and regretful about what she had just done… and… about the shameful thoughts that still lingered in the back of her mind. Holding Aqua, it did something to her that she didn’t care to think about…

As the lich run her fingers through Aqua’s cerulean locks, trying to get rid of any trace of her love juices before they dried and tainted her perfect hair, the lich couldn’t help but shudder at how she looked right now. “Oh gosh, I can’t believe I did such a mess with your lovely hair… Eh?” Blinking in surprise as she saw the smaller girl twitch, Wiz soon frowned as she wondered what she had done to cause her to move. Could she do it again…? ‘Maybe…’ Clearing her throat, the lich nodded before trying once more. She might know a way to fix her!

“Ehm… A-Aqua-sama is so great! She totally didn’t deserve this treatment, she needs to be exalted as the goddess she is!” After talking out loud, Aqua turned her head and took a peek at the enormous lich that was trying to wash her. ‘It’s working!’ “R-Really, Aqua-sama is such a great entity that she deserves the uttermost respect, I’m totally honored to be able to be this close to her right now, I’m nothing compared to her!”

Watching in joy as a huge (relatively) grin appeared on Aqua’s face, the smaller goddess slowly began to move before she started to rise all on her own. Seeing this, the lich did her best to keep her hand still as the smaller girl began to stand up. “Humph, it’s good to see that a filthy lich such as yourself finally understands her place!” Aqua growled before puffing up her chest with pride. “Yes, of course, I’m not worthy of being close to the beautiful and merciful Aqua-sama!” Wiz said with a smile, hoping to keep humoring the goddess. Not to mention lessening the punishment she knew she would be facing sooner or later.

“And I guess you’re expecting a merciful goddess like me to forgive you…?” Aqua squinted her eyes, trying to scare the undead in front of her. However, Wiz simply found it amusing how the now tiny Aqua tried to act tough. She was fixed! “N-Not really…! I don’t expect forgiveness for what I’ve done. O-Of course I would be very glad if you do forgive me… but, I know that what I did was very bad and I-” “Enough!” Aqua silenced the lich’s fast speech startling her thoroughly. “I’ll… forgive you so long as you get me completely cleaned up and we never talk about this again” “W-Will you really?!” Wiz asked in disbelief. She was ecstatic! Unconsciously, Wiz soon started rubbing the goddess’ head with her huge index finger as she felt a wonderful joy overtake her. This feeling felt somewhat familiar. “I knew Aqua-sama was the best! She’s so cute and adorable!” “E-Enough of this insolence! Get back to work and make sure I’m completely rid of your b… fluids…” A flushed Aqua ordered the many-times-her-size lich as she hid her face away, a dark blush dusting her cheeks from the brunette’s words. ‘Stupid lich, she doesn’t realize I’m just trying to lower her guard… As soon as she shrinks I’ll make sure to pay her back tenfold for what she did to me…’

She just had to be patient and wait her turn. Then she would truly know the wrath of a scorned Goddess such as her!

----------------------

“Well then, Aqua-sama, please wait here while I get you something to wear, okay?” Wiz whispered as she stared down at the smaller girl. She just hoped that her shrunken clothes would dry quicker since they were smaller. Narrowing her eyes as dark thoughts ran through her mind, Aqua nodded wordlessly as she cupped the napkin the older girl had given her as clothing while she dried herself off. This was not how a goddess should be looked at.

As soon as the giantess lich exited the room, Aqua laid down on the enormous bed, a loud sigh escaping her lips as she rested from the horrific ordeal she had been forced to be a part of. “I hope she doesn’t bring me something embarrassing to wear… Ugh… I should try escaping!  But I’m too tired now… Today was a bit too much for a Goddess like me to have to endure. I should… *yawn*… I should just wait for tonight… yeah…”

Nodding off slowly, Aqua’s eyes slowly lulled shut before she passed out altogether, her experiences and battles of the day had worn her out completely as she lay sleeping in the lich’s makeshift blanket…

 

------------------------

“Uh… Aqua this is difficult to say… Even more so now after seeing you like this…” Blinking her eyes open, Aqua groaned quietly as she rubbed her tiredness away. Where was she? This wasn’t her bed… After her quick nap, the blunette soon awoke in an unexpected yet familiar place. It wasn’t anywhere in the mansion, not even in that ridiculous world. It was her previous room, the one she had been assigned to in her former goddess hood before Kazuma dragged her with him on their quest to defeat the demon lord. But, why was she here and why was she still so small….?

 “Ehem…” Furrowing her brow as an all too familiar voice caught her attention in the form of her clearing her throat, Aqua looked up now before her expression went blank. Coughing into her hand gently as to not startle the smaller girl, Eris looked back down at Aqua with a troubled expression as she saw the miniaturized state she was in. This was already shocking, to say the least… but even so… it was about to get a lot worse…

“Eris?! What’s going on, how did I get here?! Did the heavens finally want me back?! If so why am I st-“ “Aqua… Please listen carefully to what I say next…” The giantess interrupted as she looked down at Aqua with a stern expression. This was a serious matter they needed to address. Looking back at the porcelain haired goddess, all color drained from the blunette’s face as she listened to the next few words she spoke.

“Aqua… You’re dead…”




End Notes:

That's it for now, as I mentioned before I hope to be more constant and get the next chapter done in the same month, I think I got enough time for this one. If you have any suggestion or something you would like to see in this story, please say it. I can't say for sure I'll add it but will do my best to try, I really want this story to have a lot of variety. Being specific is fine too, encouraged even!

Hope you had a great time!

Nostalgic Encounter by KentaRyu
Author's Notes:

Sorry it took so long, but the chapter is finally here! While tamer than the previous chapter, I hope you guys enjoy it the same!



“Aqua… You’re dead…”

 

Eris’ words struck Aqua like lightning. Her mind went blanker than usual and restlessness grew on her face. “I’m… dead…? What do you mean, Eris…? I’m a goddess, you know, we’re strong, we’re sturdy…!” “Aqua…” With a soft tone, Eris tried to calm down her tinier partner, but the blunette wouldn’t let her.

“T-This can’t be happening! A perfect goddess like me can’t… I-I know!” A crooked smile appeared on Aqua’s face, the goddess wouldn’t accept such a thing as this! “This is a prank, right!? You just felt lonely after not seeing me for a while and brought me here to chat! Come one, Eris! There was no need to make up a situation just because you wanted to see the graceful m-”.

“Aqua!” The porcelain haired goddess interrupted the tiny girl’s rambling, Eris’ loud voice reminding the blunette about her current size. “I know is difficult to accept, but…” While the white-haired girl wanted to get closer and comfort Aqua, she feared the different in her sizes would startle the shrunken deity.

Giving Eris a straight look, the doll-sized woman noticed worry in her enormous face. This wasn’t a joke… was it? Gulping as she felt her body shaking lightly from the implications, Aqua looked up at her fellow goddess weakly before shaking her head. “W-Was it because of this curse…? I-I-It was that damn lich, wasn’t it?!” Hearing the smaller girl’s voice cracking as she spoke more sporadically, Eris could only frown in pity as she saw the state her former higher up was in now. “I-I’ll make sure she pays s-so just bring me back to my room and-”.

“AQUA! Please, calm down!” Eris snapped, stopping Aqua’s quivering voice once again. Not caring anymore about startling the tiny goddess, the white-haired girl rose from her seat and knelt in front of her superior. Even if they were in charge of dealing with the dead every day, experiencing death itself was a first for the goddess, and for that matter any goddess really.  No doubt, she needed comfort.

Sadly, the blunette’s shivering increased as the giantess stood up, however. Each rumble created by the bigger goddess’ steps made the tinier one weaker on the knees. The arch priestess’ legs were about to give up. She didn’t even have the strength to step backward as her massive junior came closer. Fidgeting horribly as she watched the giantess before her loom closer, Aqua looked up and saw Eris’ enormous face setting in front of her.

Being so nervous, Aqua couldn’t make out the expression on Eris’ face before the paler girls hand descended over her, her legs finally giving in causing her to fall on her butt. This was still so scary!!!!! Closing her eyes as she tried to brace for whatever was about to happen, the blunette soon found, she couldn’t hide the fear running throughout her body that kept her in the state she was in now.

Noticing the obvious state her fellow goddess was in, Eris’s face softened before she gently placed her left index on top of Aqua’s head, and began to pet her comfortingly. “You’ll be fine, Aqua. As you said, you’re a goddess. Heavens will give you another chance!” A soft smile accompanied Eris’s words.

Confused as she felt no harm and instead felt a warm source on top of her head, the doll-sized arch priestess slowly opened her eyes, just in time to see the giantess playing with the blue hair in amusement. “Eh…?” Feeling a pair of tears swell up in the corners of her eyes before gently falling down her cheeks in streams, Aqua sniffled as she looked up at the loving face of her fellow goddess. Now she could clearly see the caring expression her junior wore. “I’ll have another chance…?” The shrunken priestess sniffled. “I… I see…!” The blunette’s lips took the shape of a relaxed smile… for about a second. “Wait a minute… Why didn’t you say so before!? You could’ve told me since the beginning!!” With challenging eyes, Aqua looked straight at Eris’ to the best of her abilities despite the height difference.

After a short shudder, the white-haired goddess evaded the small accusatory eyes before smiling sheepishly. “Eh… Well… Hehe, you see…” ‘I can’t tell her… I can’t tell her I just wanted to mess with her for a bit…’ “H-How about we talk about this second chance instead…?” Suggested the towering Eris, not being able to think of an excuse that wouldn’t make Aqua go on a fit. “You go first, tell me about your… shortcomings…”

While Aqua didn’t like what Eris had called her current situation and she could swear the giantess goddess smirked when saying it, the blunette still went on to tell about what happened to her.

 

---

 

“I see… You really went through a lot, didn’t you…?” Eris looked over her doll-sized superior with an expression full of pity. Of course, Aqua didn’t tell her about the most humiliating parts but the giantess could make a vague guess about what happened between the inconsistencies in her tale.

Letting a sigh escape her lips, Aqua looked up at her junior before nodding in affirmation. Venting about her accidents was a nice way of relaxing. For once Eris had a nice idea. “It was pretty bad indeed…” Sighing once again, Aqua tried to compose herself and collect her courage, getting mentally ready. Since the porcelain haired deity was now up to speed… It was about time she learned what had happened to her. What had really happened to her…“C-Can you tell me now… h-how I died…?” The blunette asked as she looked up at the giantess. She needed to know what happened, no matter what. There was no way she could be at peace not knowing otherwise.

Stiffening, Eris’ expression changed into a troubled one, causing her to grow silent. “W-What’s wrong…!?” The quietness made Aqua worry. ‘Is she trying to soften the blow for me!? Was it that bad!?’ The blunette gulped, she was having second thoughts about inquiring now. As she fretted about what this meant, Eris softly parting her lips interrupted the smaller girl’s train of thoughts. This was the most attention the whimsical goddess had ever paid in her entire life, though, she was in the afterlife now...

“Aqua… You… Pft! You… You…” The bigger goddess now had a difficult time keeping a straight expression. However, she did her best to try to keep a professional attitude. She was a professional after all. “S-Sorry, give me a minute, a minute…! Hehe…!”

‘I-Is… is she having trouble keeping a straight face…!? AT ME!?!?’ The furious goddess wasn’t going to keep quiet about this! She had enough humiliation for one day. This was just too much! “ERIS! What’s the meaning of this!? How dare you laugh at your superior! I swear when I was in your position I never-” ‘Wait… When I was in her position…’ Feeling the cogs in her mind slowly starting to click together, Aqua’s face went blank. The expression Eris wore right now, she had used it before… when Kazuma appeared in front of her… or whenever someone with a pathetic death appeared in front of her. “NOOOOOO!!!” Screw having to know no matter what, the doll-sized goddess didn’t need to hear about her death if it was embarrassing! Sprinting away from her fellow Goddess, the blunette screamed as she cupped her ears trying not to hear anything.

“A-Aqua, wait! You know you can’t even exit this room by yourself!!” Eris mumbled before walking behind Aqua… Only to catch up to her in a couple of steps. “Also… You’re not getting very far at that size, you know…?” Failing to hold back her giggling, she kept following the tiny arch priestess right behind her as she wondered how she was going to tell her the truth.

“I don’t caaaaare! Just get away from me, you dumb Erizilla!” Even if it was pointless, Aqua had to keep running, she wasn’t ready to hear it. She couldn’t live down hearing if she died in an embarrassing way, not after laughing at so many other deaths in the past. Plus, the booming of Eris’ footsteps scared her!

“Hey…!” Unsure whether she should be madder at being called “dumb” or “Erizilla”, Eris easily passed over the tiny Aqua and crouched in front of her, stopping the small goddess. “You were the one that asked to be told, you know? I’m just complying here. Furthermore, there’s no need for names like that. I’m not big, you’re just small now”. Eris smirked, countering the blunette.

Growing silent as she took in the larger girl’s form, Aqua paled. The giantess looked a lot more intimidating while squatting than when kneeling before. She couldn’t even see past the white-haired girl’s enormous breasts! “I-I don’t need to know any more! I’m sure it’s going to be bad! Also, from here I can see your pads are pretty big- HEY!!!”

With one swift movement, Eris grabbed Aqua, lifting the smaller girl up to her lips. “You little… E-Even if you didn’t ask me I have to tell you how you died, you know! A goddess dying is a big deal! The boss upstairs is really mad at you and wants to make sure you learn your lesson. And, that includes how you died!” Feeling her short burst of anger subsiding, the porcelain haired girl barely notice she was holding the blunette a tad too tight. Her face was turning the same shade as her hair!

Seeing Eris this mad and so close increased the fear in the doll-sized goddess. “O-O-Okay…! You win!!! I’ll listen!! J-Just lighten up your grip, would you!?” The giantess’ fingers were squeezing her midriff and breasts. It hurt, but she didn’t want to admit it to her junior. Though, it was written all over her face.

“O-Ohh! I’m so sorry Aqua!” A slight blush appeared on her face due to the soft sensation of Aqua’s breast against her fingers. Truly, if there was anything she envied the blunette for, it would be her chest. Though, she liked having above average intelligence as well. Something her former superior lacked that she had in spades. Berating herself internally, Eris sighed softly before moving her other hand under Aqua and letting the smaller girl drop so she could stand instead of being held.

Though, the giantess wasn’t the only one embarrassed by what occurred just now. The blunette shared her junior’s embarrassment as she felt her chest being groped. The warmth of Eris’ hand scattered all over the smaller girl also contributed towards her blushing exterior. While she couldn’t break away from the giantess’ grip, her junior could easily manipulate Aqua’s body with just one hand… And it just made the tiny goddess feel powerless.

After the arch-priestess landed butt first on Eris’ open palm, she took a couple of seconds to recover from the shock of her free fall. This allowed her the opportunity to feel around her junior’s hand, however. ‘It’s so soft but firm… So warm… And comfy…’ However, her calm was shortly disrupted by the giantess.

Eris’ didn’t pay much mind to Aqua’s startled state however so she barely gave her any time to recover. With the idea of giving the toy goddess a better footing, the giantess cupped her other hand with the one holding Aqua causing the blunette to tumble until she stopped upside down right between both hands. The bigger goddess did notice this time… but, in an effort to save Aqua some face, she didn’t point it out. “I’m sorry… Did I hurt you…?” Eris asked with worry. While Aqua made her mad all the time, she didn’t really want to hurt her. Not much at least

Humiliation kept invading Aqua, not only her junior could casually harm her without any intention to; she kept being toyed with by Eris so easily! However, the prideful goddess wouldn’t yield yet. Spinning around, Aqua puffed out her chest before huffing. “H-Hurt!? O-of course not! You might have big clumsy hands, but that’s not enough to hurt this perfect godd- Wah! O-Okay, okay, I’m sorry!! Get your fist away from me!! Your hands aren’t big, they’re as small as your chest- Hey!! I said I was sorry!!! Seriously, hitting me won’t solve anything!!!” Panicking, Aqua backed away from Eris’ recently formed fist as much as possible, while still sitting on the white-haired girl’s open hand.

With a sigh to calm herself down, Eris lowered her fist and cupped her hands together once again, now being more careful so that Aqua wouldn’t tumble around. “You really need to mind your words, you know. Your divine body might protect you from any serious damage even at that size, but you’re still pretty much at the mercy of anyone… and, everything.” Even though she wanted to mess with Aqua for a bit, the white-haired giantess was truly worried about her.

As the giantess talked, Aqua could feel a light lukewarm breeze, most likely out from Eris’ breath wayfaring over her face. Nonetheless, she didn’t mention how annoying it was to her junior to not sound so helpless. Ignoring the words out of concern from the bigger goddess, something picked up the blunette’s attention. “Wait, so my stats are still the same even at this size!? I guess that explains how I’m still okay after all that happened but… How did I die then if I’m still so sturdy!?” Now the toy goddess was curious. And if she had to hear about her death anyway, she might as well get the most from it.

A defeated look took place on Eris’ face now. “That’s what I have been trying to explain this whole time!” Giving up to Aqua’s pacing, the giantess started her tale. They had been going round and round for what felt like hours now. “It’s true that your body can still take on huge pressure, relative to your size, not to mention some painful hits or falls, albeit it would still hurt. However, there’re other means by which you could be harmed-”.

“Eh? Which ones? C’mon Eris, get to the interesting stuff already!” Aqua bounced on top of Eris’ palm, making her platform shake a bit much to the smaller girl’s amusement. The bluenette’s attention span was cut short and she wanted answers now!

“I’m on that! Don’t interrupt me! Jeez…” The small goddess’s whims were somehow nostalgic, this was the most Eris had talked to Aqua in a while. “You can still die from greater physical damage, some kinds of magic or from a lack of air for example. You could also probably be melted in stomach acid to now that I think about it…” The teller shuddered a bit at the last statement.

“Huh? Why would I fall in stomach acid? You say some weird things Eris…” The blunette had no clue about why she would ever even close to that stuff. It was inside of people’s stomachs for a reason after all! Wait, why was Eris looking at her like that? ‘Is she holding back her laughter again…!?’.

“W-Well, let’s see what you think after hearing about how you died, okay..? You said you remember everything that happened until you fell asleep, right? Let me start from there then…” Wanting to change the subject quickly, Eris took a moment to clear her throat and start her tale. “Not much later after you fell asleep, your comrade Darkness went into the room you were in, unaware that you were even there. She appeared to be tired after her daily work out so she laid on the bed and-”.

“DID THAT IDIOT CRUSH ME!?!?” Aqua screeched in rage. This would have been the third time that clumsy masochist smothered her this day. “Damn her and her fat tits!! At this point she should be doing it on purpose!! I’ll-”

Feeling her voice silenced by the porcelain haired goddess, Eris moved her finger over Aqua’s mouth before shaking her head. “Aqua, please, let me finish. No, Darkness is innocent… Well, probably that’s not the right word. But she’s not guilty! When she sat on the bed, your body wasn’t crushed under her. Even if she did, there’s a possibility your body might have withstood her weight…” The white-haired girl took a couple of seconds to think about Aqua’s current limits before nodding in affirmation.

Feeling the finger that had been on her lips removed, along with her hand altogether, Aqua scooched around uncomfortably on the remaining hand as she looked up at Eris in silence, rather annoyed that she had even less space now. ‘Is she doing it on purpose for interrupting her…?’ Once she was again in position, the blunette went back into her questioning. “Eh? I could survive even that!?” While Aqua was somehow proud of her own body, she also became more scared about what could’ve killed her. Something more powerful than Darkness’ body had done her in…?

Seeing the goddess back in the middle of her hand, Eris slowly closed her digits as a safety measure to prevent Aqua from falling. “Well, it is just a conjecture. Since the bed is quite soft and it wouldn’t really be her whole weight… If she tried to stomp on you or seriously injure you though, you most likely wouldn’t survive… Thankfully, she doesn’t seem like someone that would do that kind of thing, rest assured”. With a smile, Eris tried to clean Aqua’s comrade name. She didn’t mean to make the blonde out to be a bad person after all. She just wanted to make her point clear. Goddess or not, she was very much not, immortal…

A bit frightened at the sudden movement, Aqua hugged her knees and tried to stay away from the fingers surrounding her as much as possible. “I guess you’re right… plus, she’d probably miss every stomp. She couldn’t step on a bug unless it was standing still.” Aqua mumbled smugly. “I wonder if you’re the size of a bug now actually…” “How dare you!” Going from pompous to ashamed, the blunette pouted while looking straight at the enormous goddess.

“Anyway, back into the tale…” Eris once again cleared her throat. “Darkness missed your body, but it was close… Close enough that you were propelled away by the bed’s springs falling off of it. Frankly, I’m impressed you didn’t wake up after hitting the floor, even if you didn’t really take damage from it. Just what happened to cause you to be so exhausted…?” Eris now lamented not having access to even more previous events before Aqua’s death.

“N-N-None of your business!!!” The fewer people knew about it, the better. ‘Wait, if that fall didn’t hurt me, what about hitting the floor after Wiz threw me…? Would I have been okay…? Did I go through all that humiliation for nothing!?!?’ Aqua shook her head, trying to push away those thoughts and that dreadful expression.

“Aqua, are you okay…? You seem pale for some reason…” Eris concerns were answered by the blunette signaling with her hands to continue. ‘Damn, now I really want to know what else happened. Let’s see what I can squeeze out from her later…’ “Right, after all that, you somehow kept sleeping like a log until… Umm, it appeared…” Eris expression was troubled once again ‘Ugh, keeping my arm extended like this is tiring…’

The arch priestess noticed the giantess’ hand slightly shaking. Not realizing it was out of fatigue rather than fear, the blunette grew worried. “’It…? What’s it!?” Aqua deduced by Eris’ expression that, whatever it was or whoever it was, probably was the reason behind her death. ‘Darkness wasn’t it… Maybe Megumin came in and did something to me! Though, I would’ve woken up probably… But, Megumin’s friend seemed harmless to so that means…’ “AH, by ‘it’ you mean the damned lich!?!? I knew it was her!! Hey, let’s throw some divine punishment back at her-”.

Pulling her arm closer to her body so it wasn’t as tiring for her, her gentle movements caused the blunette to screech before stumbling over into her fingers. Her arm was really getting tired now... “Sorry, that’s not the right answer either.” Eris sighed, more for relief then exhaustion. “In fact, that same ‘damned lich’ has been praying for your wellbeing ever since you disappeared… even if she has to stop every few minutes because of the pain… Really, what is she thinking?” Shaking her head back and forth in discomfort and confusion, the goddess pondered about what moved a lich to act in such a way.

Being focused on Eris’ answer, the blunette didn’t notice the slow movement in her “floor”. “S-She’s what!?” A light blush appeared on Aqua’s face but it was quickly replaced by confusion. “Wait, you said I disappeared… Did someone get rid of my body or something?!” Things were getting more complicated and thinking too hard about things wasn’t her forte… or thinking at all.

“Y-Yeah… something like that…” The massive junior took a pause, choosing her words carefully. “What happened to you is something even I couldn’t believe. After you fell on the floor… What appeared to be some kind of weird black cat with wings came into the room… I guess it’s your pet? I kind of find it cute actually.” Eris smiled.

‘Black cat… Wings…’ “CHOMUSUKE!?!?!? THAT FURBALL KILLED ME!?!? HOW!?!? WHY!?!? W-WHAAT!!” The toy goddess was once again startled as Eris flinched, rolling on her palm as the giantess moved. ‘What’s her problem!?’ Nevertheless… a cat… A freaking cat somehow killed her?! How could it be!

Hearing the blunette screech, Eris cringed, causing her whole body to blench. “Y-Yeah... Let me continue and I’ll explain… Jeez, you sure are loud at this size…” Eris moved her free hand towards ringing ear, in an attempt to alleviate the pain. “That cat… Chomusuke, right? It found your body after looking around the room and… Well, …it kind of… licked you…”The goddess’ uneasiness kept piling up as she told the story.

“… I’m sorry, what…?” Aqua’s blank expression dawned on Eris.

“I said it licked-” “WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Aqua’s cry made Eris flinch once again. However, it seems that wasn’t enough to stop her screaming this time. “THAT FURBALL LICKED ME!? WHY!?” Aqua shuddered at the thought of a slimy tongue running through her body. ‘Well, there was that one time with the giant toads but-’ Aqua made a connection for the second time today. She had mentioned stomach acid… Despair bloomed on Aqua’s face and a cold sweat ran through her back. “D-D-Did I… Get… e-eaten…?” ‘No way no way no way no way!’

Even though each of Aqua’s words went on a lower tone, the bigger goddess was close enough to pick up what her tiny superior meant. “Well…” Eris easily noticed Aqua’s fear, thinking it was enough messing around, she chose to directly tell her the outcome. “No, actually, it looked kind of disgusted after the first lick-”.

“WHAAAAAAAAT!?!?” While there was some relief at not being eaten by an ‘inferior being’, the blunette couldn’t help but feel offended. She was fuming. “WHAT’S WITH THAT FLEASACK’S SENSE OF TASTE?! IT’S OBVIOUS ITS TINY BRAIN COULDN’T HANDLE SUCH A FINE QUALITY SUCH AS MYSELF! LOTS OF THINGS WOULD BE LINING UP TO EAT ME! AND WHY DIDN’T YOU SAY SO BEFORE!?!? ERIS YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO TELL-”

Swiftly, Eris engulfed Aqua’s diminutive body in her fist and brought her even closer towards her massive mouth, making the doll-sized goddess’ heart skip a beat at the sight of her parted lips and powerful teeth,  especially after all this “eating” talk. The arch-priestess could see strings of saliva dripping from the roof of her mouth down to her large pink tongue.

“SHUT UUUUUUUUUUP!!” The blunette’s continuous shrieking finally ended with Eris’ patience. “Jeez! Your voice is still ringing in my ears, keep it down! And don’t blame me for not telling you sooner! You keep interrupting me every couple of sentences, how am I supposed to tell you sooner! Also- Eh… Aqua…?”

The blunette was first hit by a barrage of sound. While Eris’ didn’t yell at her full capacity, it was too much for the small goddess and her even smaller ears. Not to mention, while her ears were still ringing, she had been hit by a wave of heat that came directly from the bigger goddess’ mouth, accompanied by a hint of odor that stayed in the air for more than the blunette would’ve wanted. But, while still bothered by the warmness and smell surrounding her, a rain of spit droplets landed on the smaller girl, covering part of her hair and face in saliva.

‘Uh… Ugh…’ Aqua was shivering in a mix of disgust, fear, and anger. ‘My junior… My own junior humiliating me like this…’ Struggling in place, she tried to move her arms to wipe her face down but she had no luck, Eris’ grip wouldn’t let her limbs move even an inch. ‘Aw, C'mon!’ Feeling a couple of tears form from the heat irritating her eyes and her own humiliation mixed with the dripping spit from her forehead, Aqua could do little more than whimper. Still, even in this situation, her pride won’t allow her to ask nicely for help. “W-W-WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU!?!?” Aqua hoped her yelling would distract the bigger goddess from her deep blushing face. “You talk to me about ringing ears but then you scream at me! You’re at least ten times bigger than I am! It feels like my ears just exploded!!! Also…!” The arch priestess nose twitched a couple of times. “I can… Smell your breakfast…” The doll-sized girl cringed at the odor that lingered in the air ‘Just make it stop already’.

A look of worry already appeared on Eris’ face when she noticed her superior’s covered with her saliva. “A… Awawawawa!” She simply felt worst when Aqua lashed all out on her. “I-I-I’m really sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! S-Showing this much disrespect towards my superior, I should amend it... Eh…” The white-haired goddess kept apologizing, now talking in a lower voice while covering her mouth, even getting Aqua farther away from her lips as an extra measure. Even if she was the size of a squeak toy right now, the blunette was still her superior, this was no way to treat her. ‘W-What can I do… Ah’ “I-I’ll get you clean!”.

Looking up at Eris in shock, the smaller goddess was somehow surprised she could still boss her around at her current size but simply wrote it off as herself being just too perfect and Eris being too submissive. ‘Now if only I could get rid of this disgusting saliva…’ The shivering of the fist that held her captive warned Aqua of how nervous Eris was, also, it was getting her dizzy. “E-Eris…? J-Just let my arms go an- AHHH-” The arch priestess barely got time to scream before she was quickly lowered as her face was engulfed by her junior’s dress.

Shaking violently as she tried to fix her mistake, the sputtering girl couldn’t think straight in a time like this. She wanted to get Aqua clean as soon as possible and she figured her dress would do a good enough job. “I-I-I know it’s not a towel or a tissue! B-But my dress is made from the finest materials a-and my body can get rid of impurities just like yours, so…!” Eris whimpered as the fearful giantess clumsily rubbed her shrunken superior’s face into her cloth-covered thigh.

“Ag- Gu- Eri-!” Aqua couldn’t finish a word without finding cloth getting into her mouth. While it certainly was getting rid of the spit in her face, it surely wasn’t the blunette’s preferred form of method. She could feel the warmness from Eris’ skin being emitted from behind the cloth. ‘Her thigh… Feels kinda soft… But it hurts…!’ The archpriests kept getting battered by her junior’s fingers and her meaty leg!

“Ugh…!” Feeling both uneasy and impatient, Eris did her best before resorting to using her second hand to increase the kneading. “Okay…. this, should do it!” Content with her work, Eris raised once again Aqua towards the bigger goddess’ sight level. The giantess found a dry yet angry goddess with scruffy blue hair. “Ara…” Glaring at her junior in silence, the blunette huffed angrily before crossing her arms.

“Eris. Talk. Now!” She looked pissed!

 The next hour was spent with Aqua standing on her previous seat, lecturing Eris who was kneeling on the ground. And while she didn’t like it… she deserved it after all…

 

Even if it was kind of fun…

 

-------

 

“So, what’s the plan now?” Aqua still sat complacently on Eris’ seat, trying to look down on her kneeling junior but, only getting to be at eye about level in comparison.

“Well…” Eris nervousness died down midway of the blunette’s lecture, now she was just annoyed. “As I said before, I’ll be getting you back to life. I should be even able to get you back to normal size-”.

“FOR REAL!? GREAT! Eris I promise I won’t tell anyone about your true bra size when I’m back- AH!!” The arch priestess was thrown away the impact of an enormous palm landing at her side. Gulping in fear as their roles were reversed, Aqua whimpered feebly as she turned to look up at the annoyed giantess in front of her.

“You really don’t learn, do you…? Let me finish for once!” Sighing and trying to go back into composure, Eris tried for the hundredth time that day to continue. “I can get you back to your size but only because your soul is already here. I can’t really get rid of that curse or grow you back each time unless you… Well… Die…” The white-haired girl noticed the uneasiness on Aqua’s face. “Well as far as I can tell the curse will allow you to grow back after a certain amount of time anyway so just keep yourself safe until then. You’re sturdy anyways so it shouldn’t be too hard.”

For the first time, Aqua waited for a bit to make sure Eris finished, lest she tick her off again. She was learning… “I see… Well, there’s no way I’m touching that rune thing again so just this once is fine!” Aqua announced confidently with her hands resting on her hips though, that didn’t fill Eris with much comfort in the end. “Still, what about my party? Lich aside, we still need to defeat the demon lord! And well… I’m… A bit worried, I guess…”

Looking at her superior in surprise, a small smile formed over the porcelain haired goddess’ lips as she smiled warmly. This might have been the first time she saw her fellow goddess make such a kind expression, even if she seemed somewhat annoyed. “Well, I can keep an eye on all of you I guess. And, I’ll even grant each of you some kind of protection. It won’t make it invincible, but certainly, they’ll be able to take more hits-” “Even for the lich?” “There’s no way that’s happening” The blonde deadpanned. While Eris had her own reasons to not help an undead, her blessing would instantly kill her at that size.

“I can’t protect your Lich comrade personally… However…” The bigger goddess interrupted the blunette’s snickering. “Since this is a demonic curse, it might actually help her more than hinder for all we know. Plus, she seems pretty sturdy herself anyway… Just make sure not to die and-”.

“Can’t you just revive them if that happens?” Aqua mumbled as she looked straight into Eris’ eyes. She seemed so serious now that the bigger of the two didn’t lecture her for interrupting.

“Well, even if you ask me… You know there’re rules for this kind of a thing. I can’t just make an exception! I would have to be very sneaky about it!” The white-haired goddess felt like she had this conversation before, and didn’t like where it was going.

“Come on Eris! We’re the only ones that have defeated any of the demon lord’s generals, you know?! We’re the best shot at freeing that world!” The arch priestess noticed her junior doubting after hearing that, but, she needed to be firm and hold to her claim. It was true after all. “Also, now that I made contact with my people from the Axis cult, spreading the word of Eris using pads should be ea-”

“Okay, okay, I got it! Since this is the work of a demon and your party has enough achievements, I’ll make something up about it, just in consideration for that!” “And for you pad-” “Shut up!” The blushing giantess sputtered before standing up. Now on her feet and looking down at her superior solemnly, Eris closed her eyes before nodding. She had been here for a long time, and her time was almost up. She couldn’t just keep Aqua there indefinitely. And besides, her friends were still looking for her.

“Anyways… Get ready Aqua, I’ll bring you back now. Just give me a minute…” Eris whispered before she started chanting quietly as a bright light filled the room. Feeling a strong wind surrounding the smaller girl, Aqua stomped her foot down so she didn’t fall over. Why so sudden?!

“W-Wait! You didn’t even tell me how I died yet! What happened after that furball tasted me!?” The blunette looked expectantly at the other goddess. She couldn’t just not know after all of this!

“Oh…” Eris cupped her hand in surprise, she just forgot after her lecture. “You died out of asphyxia! That cat put you in its mouth an-!” The light and wind swirling in the room vanished, taking Aqua with them. “Shot! Well… Considering where she’ll wake up, Aqua will notice right away I guess…” Eris chuckled before finally plopping herself back into her seat, happy to have some peace once again and thinking about what excuse to use to get more information about what happened before Aqua’s death.

She needed to keep an eye on these girls. It was going to be an interesting journey for them from now on…

 

--------

 

Lifting her head up groggily, Aqua groaned softly as she pulled her body upwards, dirt and sand falling off of her chest as she looked around in a stupor. What the hell was that all about? She had been resurrected to soon! She didn’t get to hear what Eris had to say!

Rubbing her tired eyes as she looked around, the blunette soon scowled as she saw the trees and the garden behind the house. Was she outside? ‘What the hell?’ How did she end up here? Moving her hands down to the ground so she could push herself the rest of the way up, Aqua felt her hand soon squish into the dirt before she looked downward, her eyes beading as she felt a shiver run down her spine.

Trembling silently at first, the now restored Goddess soon grit her teeth before lifting her head to the sky and screaming.

 

“CHOMUSUKE!!!!! YOU STUPID CAT!!!!!”

 

----------

 

It was night already by the time the girls gathered. After Aqua disappeared they had spent longer looking for their friend then they thought. However, soon all of the worried girls inside the mansion were reunited in the living room as they pondered what to do next.

They had tried everything to find the blunette, but, nothing seemed to work. Yunyun tried to find Aqua with magic but the target was too small and to keep trying was futile. So, for now, she was just consoling Megumin, who was thinking about some kind of plan while containing her tears.

Wiz wasn’t fairing much better either. The lich seemed content in the corner of the room as she prayed for Aqua’s safety. Even though it hurt, she felt it doubled as penitence since the lich was the last to see her and felt guilty for not taking the tiny goddess with her. Plus, she just gave her a lot of trouble right before she disappeared… Was it all her fault?

However, the one that felt the worst out of all of them was Darkness. Going by Wiz’s tale, the possibility of her squashing her teammate was real. She even tried to punish herself physically after hearing that but the others managed to stop her.

The trance in which all of them were in, however, was interrupted by a quiet jiggling noise… as the doorknob to the entryway began to shake. As all of them turned their faces towards the entrance, they expected to see Kazuma with news about the curse. However, smiles appeared on their faces as their expectations were betrayed. The one that went through the door was no other than Aqua! She was back!

“Aqua!” “Aquaaa!!” Aqua-sama!!” “Aqua…!” The four girls ran towards their now normal sized friend… But, stopped when they noticed the blunette was covered in dirt… And a foul smell entered their nostrils. “A-Aqua…?” Darkness was the first one to talk after an awkward silence. “You… What… Where have you been?”

The priestess looked really mad for some reason. Just what had she been through to cause her to be like this… And to be in the state they were seeing her in…“I was in the garden, behind our yard… buried in the dirt…” Aqua whispered venomously. Looking towards one another, Megumin hummed thoughtfully before tilting her head. “Isn’t that where Chomusuke goes to-” "SHUT UP!”

Letting out an eep as she hid behind her fellow crimson Demon, the teenager cringed as she saw Aqua huffing angrily. She looked like she was ready to kill someone! “Let’s just drop it… I have something to tell you all. I was in- AAAAAAHHH!!!” The blunette’s screeched before pacing backward in a hurry as she saw Chomusuke enter the room, the cat gingerly walking toward’s the large fireplace before lying down lazily.

“THAT DAMN BEAST!! GET HER AWAY FROM ME IN THIS INSTANT!!!” The arch priestess wailed! Sharing glances with everyone, all eyes turned towards the little pet as the black cat tiredly lifted its head to look back at them.

“I-I’ll take Chomusuke to my room…” Megumin mumbled before going over to her kitten and picking her up. As the Arch-mage left the room in a hurry, everyone looked back towards Aqua now as they saw her cupping her arms as she shook violently.

 

Just what on earth had she been through to cause her to act like that? After all, it was just a little cat…

 

-------

 

“So… You’re saying Chomusuke bit you, then took you outside and buried you in the garden…?” Megumin asked with total serenity in an attempt to conclude the shaken goddess’ story. Sitting around Aqua in a circle, Megumin and Darkness in the middle, with Yunyun and Wiz at their sides respectively, each of them listened calmly as they let her speak her peace. The water goddess was now wearing a clean set of clothes and drinking some warm water that Yunyun had brought her. It had been tea originally… But that didn’t turn out how she intended…

“NO, NO!! I’m saying that beast took me inside its mouth!!” Aqua had to use quite a lot of her recovered purification magic to get rid of the impurities surrounding her body and the smell. To be honest, she wanted nothing more than to run into the bath right now but considering what she had to say was more important, she decided against it. She had to tell them about Eris’ help and they had to get that cat out of their home as soon as possible!!!!! “So, are we throwing away the flea sack or what?”

“…” There was silence in the room as the girls looked at each other. But, the sound of breathing broke the quietude as two of the girls opened their mouths before wide grins broke out on their features. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Darkness and Megumin laughed loudly as they clung to one another. That had been the greatest thing they had ever heard! On the other hand, Wiz and Yunyun wore a more concerned expression… Albeit, it looked like they were struggling not to smirk as well.

“WHAT!? What’s with you!? I died and struck a deal with Eris for your sake and that’s how you repay me!?” Aqua was red with anger and embarrassment! How dare they laugh at her after everything she had been through! ‘Just you wait for the time one of you shrink…!’

“S-Sorry Aqua… It’s just… Hahaha *ahem* Sorry, that wasn’t fit for a Crusader… You too Megumin!” Darkness snapped grabbing the brunette by the nape forcing them both to lower their heads in apologies.

“B-But Darkness…! Hahaha” Megumin kept laughing while having her head down. “I mean, being attacked by a cat!? That’s hilarious! Also, what’s was that about dying and meeting goddess Eris? You sure you just didn’t pass out and have some weird dream?” “Megumin is right on that, you know.” Darkness added trying to hide her smile. This was too absurd even for their group to believe.

Next, to Aqua’s party, Yunyun agreed with them but didn’t have the courage to say it to someone like Aqua, who she didn’t know very well. So, for now, she just limited to timidly evade Aqua’s gaze as the arch-priestess looked for supporters.

Having no other options, the blunette inevitably ended up placing hope on her less favorite person in the room. Giving an expectantly look at the lich, she wanted Wiz to back her up somehow. She had to believe her, right? Right?! She was a Goddess, after all, she had to believe her!

“E-E-Eh…? Uh… well…” The troubled lich looked around while thinking about what to say. “W-Well… S-since Aqua-sama is an amazing arch priestess… Maybe… Perhaps… It’s not totally impossible that such a thing happened…?” Wiz gave Aqua her kindest smile in hope to cheer her up.

“You… YOU DAMNED LIIIICH!!” “Aqua, wait!” Ignoring Darkness’ call, the blunette rose to her feet before running out of the room while ranting angrily, most likely towards the bath if they had to guess. ‘I don’t care anymore! They’ll see once someone shrinks again, I won’t let this humiliation stay like this!’

Looking towards each other, all eyes soon landed on the auburn-haired shopkeeper as they saw tears beginning to peek in the corners of her eyes. “W-Why just me!?” Wiz cried as tears streamed down her cheeks as she and the others went back to their normal activities. No matter how they acted with her, all of them were happy Aqua was back and safe.

 

Albeit, one now being depressed she had upset her Aqua-sama like she had…

 

-----

 

“It really has been a long day… I hope Aqua doesn’t take too much longer for the bath…” The shorter of the two crimson demons mumbled as she collected her pajamas, ready to take them with her as a change of clothes after her own bath. Dirt and other fluids aside, she had worked up a sweat today and she wanted to clean up to…

“Weren’t you guys too harsh on her before…?” Yunyun whispered as she mimicked her rival, both of them gathering what they needed. Being both of them appointed as partners, they were also obliged to bathe together. “I know she said some weird stuff but maybe she just had too much and was hallucinating… I feel bad for her.”

Noticing the troubled look the brunette wore, Megumin sighed before shaking her head. “I wouldn’t worry too much about it. Aqua babbles all the times about stuff like her being a goddess and this and that. We’re pretty much used to it by now”. The teenager mumbled as she continued to collect her clothes.

As Yunyun realized they were both ready and just waiting for Aqua to tell them it was their turn now, she got an idea to kill time. “Hey, Megumin… How about a challenge…?” Even after going back and forth with confrontations all evening, the bustier two still needed more. Especially since it ended up with her side of the room being barely the section of the bed she occupied. She had to win her side of the room back!

“Oh, come on Yunyun…” Megumin sighed as she took off her hat, eyepatch, and rest of her clothing. The shorter Crimson Demon figured that since Kazuma wasn’t around, she could just go to the bathroom covered by her towel.  Megumin had been all for their usual challenges earlier but she was a bit annoyed by now. “Aren’t you tired of losing? We went through this all day and I can’t really win anything else from you at this point. We’re forced to sleep together which means if I take your spot on the bed you’d need to lay on top of me instead, and I like my space.” The wizard deadpanned.

Looking around, the older Crimson Demon tried to look for something to bet on… But, she really didn’t have anything left to trade, did she? “W-Well… w-we can make it just so that the one that wins can order the other around, right!?” So far the only think Yunyun had defeated her rival on was “Body growth” and she didn’t really feel proud about that! There had to be something else! “Please, Megumin! We have some time to kill anyway!”

Shifting her eyes over towards her old classmate, the brunette closed her eyes before sighing. “Fine, fine! I Megumin will take on your challenge!” Stomping her foot on the ground aggressively, the crimson demon struck a pose as she declared her intent. “We shall duel until the other declares giving up! Are ready, Yun… yun…?”

Growing silent, both girls soon looked down as a strong light shined brightly beneath Megumin’s barefoot. “W-W-What’s that!?” Both girls stared in awe as the shorter one slowly removed her foot from the spot and found the shining source.

She stepped on a rune.

 

“M-Megumin!!” Yunyun shrieked as she saw her rival disappear in a cloud of smoke.

 

THIS WAS BAD! SHE WAS GONE!

End Notes:

Well, that's all for this one! This might be the chapter in which I have added more dialogue, but I felt it was necessary to establish some rules about how things will work in the story. Also, I once again went back to both working and studying but I don't think my classes this semester are that bad so I should manage to pull out one chapter per month at the very least... Hopefully ;_;

Once again I want to thank Franchise Writer for his help in editing the chapter, he does make the experience more enjoyable! Thanks a lot!

And as always, feel free to place in some suggestions or request!

Be careful with your promises! by KentaRyu
Author's Notes:

So, it's been a while since the last one. A travel and a scholarship among other things kept me away from writing. Though things have calmed down now and I expect them to continue like this for a while. I won't make any promises but I think getting out at least a chapter per month would be nice. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter! And as always, suggestions are more than welcome.



“Ugh…” Megumin tried to keep her balance while coughing. She could barely see through the smoke cloud she found herself in. “Wha- *cough* what’s going on…?” The crimson demon muttered as she tried to navigate the dispersing cloud. “Did, I get transported somewhere…?”.

“M-MEGUMIN!? W-WHERE’RE YOU!? ARE YOU OKAY!?” Panicking, Yunyun looked around the room as the smoke that came from the floor dispersed, unable to find any clue about her rival. One minute she had been standing right there and the next she just exploded in smoke! ‘C-calm down, Yunyun! S-she stepped on a rune, so she should be…’ Almost on cue with her thoughts, the busty crimson demon soon felt a slight irritation on her foot, before her toes began to twitch reflexively. Something... was, t-tickling her foot! “Uh… I-Is that a bug-? AH!”.

“Yunyun!? Are you there!?” Megumin could hear her rival’s voice. It was loud, yet far, something that both confused and unnerved her. “Hey, Yunyun! Can’t you hear me!? Ek-!” the crimson demon shouted before abruptly tripping. Falling flat on her face embarrassingly, the brunette blushed from her actions before scowling as her hands sunk into whatever it was she had landed on. Come to think of it, it didn't feel like any surface she had ever touched before... “This… What is this?” Leaning up a bit as she felt over the strange terrain, the crimson demon gave it a few quick pokes before punching it for good measure. It didn't seem like it was taking any noticeable damage due to its soft texture though and It was even strangely firm as well. Yet, one thing that did grab her attention. It had a somewhat earthy scent to it... “It’s… springy…? What is this thing? Eh-!?” Before Megumin could finish making her disgusted expression, the brunette soon began to panic as she felt the floor beneath her beginning to shift around. 'I-It's moving?! No, that wasn't it... it felt like something, was squirming around her legs!

“Wha-!? S-Stop!!” Surprised, the teenager soon climbed further up onto whatever it was she found herself on as she tried to find a more steady footing. However, she didn't make it too far before something suddenly collided into her head causing her to reel back in surprise. “Ouch! What is this place…?” Rubbing her temple as the smoke finally started to dissipate, Megumin soon looked around as she got a clearer image now. 'P-Pink...?' The surface she was on, was pink? Well... pinkish in hue really. 'Wait a minute...' Blinking slowly as the cogs in her mind slowly began to turn, the brunette's eyes began to widen before she broke out into a cold sweat. It was starting to click now. But, the little crimson demon didn't have long to connect the dots, as a gust of wind came out from above her clearing away whatever smoke was still lingering, and gave her a new perspective into what had really just happened.

“M-M-MEGUMIN!!!” Hearing an abrupt and roaring voice echo out above her, the archwizard could only look up before screaming in surprise as her eyes widened to new proportions. Staring directly above her, the brunette's mouth hung open, as she looked back at the enormous face of her rival staring back down at her, confirming what she had realized just moments before. She had indeed, been shrunk.

As both Megumin and Yunyun watched each other in a state of shock, disbelief, and panic, the former was the first to regain her composure as she quietly closed her mouth before gulping. 'S-She's huge!' Though a similar thought crossed both their minds, it was well reversed to them both respectfully. Looking back and forth as she marveled at her rival’s surprised face, Megumin had to shake her head as she got a grasp of their sizes now. 'I-I think her head might be bigger than I am... wait...!' Breaking eye contact with the giantess before her, the smaller girl looked around frantically as an embarrassing realization soon hit her. Spongy ground, her shrunken state, a smelly pinkish landscape... Blushing profusely as it hit her like an explosion, Megumin sputtered as she looked back at the giant girl she found herself on. "W-W-WHY AM I ON YOUR FOOT?!" "THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO KNOW!!!" Yunyun cried as she covered her equally embarrassed face. HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN?! Hanging her head a bit as she tried to shield her shameful face, Megumin leaned down slowly before sliding off of the larger girl's foot. This was humiliating!

As the brunette landed on the floor, the non-pinkish, squishy, stable floor... her eyes soon turned back to her larger friend before she coughed quietly, unsure of how to say what she wanted to next. Luckily, Yunyun soon sensed the smaller girl's intentions before looking away sheepishly. "N-Need a lift...?" "Y-Yeah..." Lowering her hand down as they both stared away from each other, the larger crimson demon waited until she felt her smaller companion step onto her palm before raising it back up slowly. "T-thanks..." Megumin mumbled as she looked down at the hand she was riding on. It was just as soft as her foot had been, though it looked a lot cleaner and had a much more fragrant smell then her sole had.

 Raising her doll-sized friend up to her face, Yunyun gulped silently as she tried to guess her size. 'I think, she's about four inches...' It was hard to tell given their difference in statures... But, she was pretty sure she was right. However, the larger girl's ogling eyes soon unnerved the smaller crimson demon, as her darkening face began to glow redder and redder by the second. Yunyun hadn't been the only one ogling... 'H-H-Her breasts are massive!' At this size, they were practically houses! Choking on her own breath as she suddenly realized what she had been thinking about, Megumin coughed briefly once again before looking away. "C-Can you stop staring...?" She could chalk up these thoughts to the larger girl glaring at her... and not the fact they were dressed the way they were. 'W-W-Why did we have to be half naked?!' It was the worse time to shrink! Could this get any more embarrassing?

“I-I-I’m so sorry!!” Yunyun bowed, causing Megumin’s footing to become unsteady. 'C-Crap, I almost fell off!' “I-It’s fine Yunyun! Just stop moving!!” Yelled the tiny archwizard. Calming down marginally, albeit, still uneased to it all, both girls soon relaxed after a while as they began to get a handle on the situation at hand. This was bound to happen eventually. And it looked like having them go in pairs was a good idea after all... as embarrassing a situation as it had turned out to be. Sitting down gently as she planted herself onto Yunyun's palm, the smaller girl sighed weakly as she tried to get comfortable. Though, that actually wasn't too hard. She would never say it aloud, but her rival’s hands were actually kind of soft and pleasant to sit on. Yet, even with the more relaxed demeanor of them both, it was still uncomfortable to look at the giant sight of her rival. But, the smaller girl didn't have long to brood over what had happened to her as Yunyun's voice quietly piped up. "So... Shall we go take our bath now?" The larger girl smiled.

Blinking a few times as the larger girls words finally registered to her, Megumin's expression went blank before she began to sputter. 'H-HOW ARE YOU THIS CALM?!' WHAT TYPE OF TIME WAS THIS TO TAKE A BATH?! And that smile she wore was unnerving her to no end! She was way too excited for this! "What bath?! You need to bring me to Darkness immediately Yunyun! This is serious!" Everyone needed to know that she had shrunk! What if someone stepped on her! O-Or thought she was a bug and tried to... Cringing as her thoughts turned dark, the little crimson crossed her arms before huffing.

"Eeeh?! B-But... but, won't Darkness want to keep you if I take you to her?" Yunyun whined. Feeling a shiver run down her spine from the way her rival had put it, Megumin scowled before nodding her head. "P-Probably... But that's what's best right now Yunyun! I'll be safe with her!" She just hoped her words were reaching the larger girl. She looked rather... upset by her statements.

Fidgeting a bit, the brunette soon began to pout as she stared down at her shrunken rival. "I trust Darkness to... B-But... I... I wanted us to be together! If I look after you... I-It's like we're having a sleepover! K-kind of... I've always wanted to know what that was like... And I was really looking forward to staying here with everyone. E-Even you..." She knew they were rivals and all... but, still... she liked the idea.

Giving the larger girl a deadpanned look, Megumin soon began to scowl as she saw the embarrassed state the giantess was in. 'Ughm again with her friendship issues...' The smaller wizard lamented internally. She had to bargain with the larger girl. “Look, I will have a sleepover with you once I grow back, okay? So just go look for Darkness an-”. “Wait! The challenge!” Yunyun interrupted in all but a screech.

Cringing as she covered her ears in pain, Megumin glared back up at Yunyun as the brunette quietly sulked. "S-Sorry... I just, forgot that we had our challenge to do. You accepted it before you shrank, right? A-And you said that the loser would have to do whatever the winner chooses! S-So, so I choose to have a sleepover!" Yunyun finished smugly.

Glowering as her rival issued her demands, the shrunken mage grit her teeth, not so much because of what the bigger teen had said, but because... She was right. They did have a challange to finish... But, that had been made before she shrank!

"Yunyun, that's pretty dirty you know..." Keeping her resolved expression present, the bustier crimson demon felt a bit bad about her prior statement, but she had to stay strong! 'I really want to just spend the night with my friend... R-Rival!' She meant rival! Watching Megumin closely, Yunyun soon smiled as she saw the smaller girl not backing out. "O-Okay then, I'll let you choose the terms of our challenge, but if I win, we spend the night together!" "I'm surprised you could say something like that with a straight face..." "S-S-SHUT UP!" Yunyun blurted out embarrassedly as her face began to turn red once again.

Keeping her accusatory glare locked onto the larger girl as she averted her eyes, Megumin huffed before crossing her arms. She knew her rival long enough to know she wouldn't take advantage of her in her shrunken state... But still... 'It might be the only way to get her to take me to Darkness in the end...' She knew how stubborn the bustier brunette was.

Feeling mixed about the whole thing in general, Megumin soon sighed before pointing up at the giantess. "Okay, we'll go with that. I accept your challenge." Going wide-eyed by the smaller girl’s proclamation, Yunyun's face changed from mortification to excitement in an instant as she squealed happily. There was a chance for her to get the sleepover she wanted! “Y-yes! I promise it’ll be fun, we’ll play games an-”.

“We still have to duel first, you know…” With just one line, Megumin brought back a shameful look on her rival.

“O-of course…! It's just that this time, I’ll d-definitely win!” Yunyun smirked.

Sighing once again, Megumin thought deeply about how she was going to win this. Her current size was going to be a massive hindrance no doubt. However, concentrating wasn’t easy when she could feel the Yunyun’s hands shaking. ‘Just how anxious is this girl…?’. After a couple of minutes, Megumin stood up as best as she could on the trembling floor and struck a pose, as a smirk graced her lips. “Okay, I know what I want. Yunyun! I challenge you, to make me give up!”.

“Eh…!?” A confused squeal escaped the bigger teen. “W-w-what do you mean by that…?” Dumbstruck at the statement, Yunyun stared at the tiny archwizard on top of her palms expecting some sort of clarification from the smaller girl's bold statement.

“It's just like I said, make me give up”. With a confidence that didn’t match her current size, Megumin continued “Is a fair duel, you win if for some reason I give up”. The shrunken wizard crossed her arms and smirked at her enormous rival ‘This will be another easy win’. It required little on her part but to keep her resolve.

“Eh!? How’s that fair!? I can’t win like that!” Yunyun answered with a distressed face.

The loud protests were taking a toll on the doll-sized crimson demon, however, both mentally and physically. ‘She’s way too loud!’ They would really have to talk about their size differences at some point. “How is it fair…? You’re more than ten times my size! Plus, this challenge is to humor you more than anything, I think is very fair!” Megumin answered, the bustier of the two soon puffing out her cheeks in frustration.

Although she was sad that the chance for finally having a friend-like activity was getting away, Yunyun forced herself to figure out a way to make her rival call quits. Surely she could use brute force to make her rival submit her... but, she wasn't that kind of girl and was completely against hurting Megumin. And of course, the crafty little demon counted on that gentleness to stop Yunyun from doing anything drastic.

The small archwizard just took a seat on one of the enormous hands and gave her rival a smug expression. Just in time, it seems, as Yunyun pulled her now free hand back before using her index finger to prod on Megumin’s head and shoulders... j-just lightly, with barely any force behind it. This went on for quite some time to a point before the larger girl began tapping on top of Megumin’s head for a bit, until a slight whine escaped the smaller girl mouth. “A-are you okay…?” Asked the worried teen.

“Uh? Yeah, keep going if you want…” Megumin replied and noticed that with each poke at the tiny girl, Yunyun felt more and more discouraged.

“A-a-are you ready to g-g-give... up…?” Feeling lost, the bigger of the two was trying to hold back tears from frustration, they must have been at this for at least 10 minutes. ‘E-even at this size I can’t defeat her!?’ lamented Yunyun.

“I mean, this is annoying, but…” Megumin was starting to feel bad, she didn’t consider it could be this humiliating for her rival to lose like this. For a moment she even thought about letting Yunyun win but that idea was cut short as they both heard footsteps outside of their room growing louder.

“Hey, is someone-” “Megumiiin! Yunyuuun! I'm finished with the bath, you can take yours now!!” Paling, both Megumin and Yunyun broke out into a cold sweat as they heard an all too familiar voice booming outside of their door.

“A-Aqua?!” “Aqua-san!” Both crimson demons exclaimed in unison. Though she was still a bit away, the girls knew that the presence of the “fake” goddess was bad news.

“M-Megumin I haven’t lost yet so...” Yunyun mumbled. She didn't want to hand her rival over yet!

“Stop babbling and hide me! Now!” Interrupted the now panicked shrunken teen.

“Eh!?” Both confused and happy, the bigger crimson demon froze while staring at her small rival on her hands. “W-what, but I thought you-” Yunyun started murmuring but was stopped once again. “I wanted you to take me to Darkness, not Aqua! Don’t you remember how I treated her today!? She'll want revenge if she finds me!! Hide me!! NOW!!!” Megumin demanded as fear invaded all of her senses. She didn't want to be stuck with that airhead at a time like this!

Panicking, Yunyun spun around looking for hiding spots. She wasn’t that familiar with Megumin’s room yet so she had no idea where to hide her. “H-hurry, I think she’s close!” Megumin’s yelling only added pressure to the bustier wizard. She was already getting dizzy for spinning so much.

“What’s taking you so long?! Just place me in a pocket or some- Wah!” The archwizard was surprised when the hands she was standing on surrounded her.

With no other choice left in her mind, Yunyun decided to go for the simplest choice. She covered most of Megumin’s body with her hands and hid them behind her. “Shh, don’t talk-!” After declaring that with a volume only high enough for her small rival to pick it up, the wizard turned around before forcing a smile on her face right as their bedroom door burst open, the presence of knocking all but abandoned as an all too familiar blunette came barging in.

“Hey, Yunyun, Megum- Uh? Hey, I thought you both were in here…?” Aqua stood in front of the door frame as she finished drying her hair with a towel and scanned the room, slightly puzzled by the lack of her friend. “N-n-nope! J-just, me. Hehehe...” The awkwardness in Yunyun’s laugh was equally disturbing for the water goddess. “Uh, weren’t you two supposed to stay together…?” Questioned the confused archpriest.

“Ah- Well- Yes, but- Uh…” While answering, the crimson demon quickly scanned the room once again, her eyes stopping on their clothes laying on Megumin’s bed. “Clothes, yes! You see, Aqua-san, I didn’t really have time to pack before coming here so Megumin went to fetch me some clothes from Darkness or Wiz since hers didn’t fit me, so…” Slowly some confidence grew in Yunyun, it was a blessing that Aqua didn’t come any closer either. But she couldn’t completely shake off her anxiety and kept clenching her hands behind her. With the intention of focusing only on fooling Aqua, she tried to cut off anything else from her mind. ‘Maybe if I do a good job Megumin will agree to the sleepover on her own…!’.

However, the nervous wizard wasn’t completely aware of Megumin’s current position. The way Yunyun held her made it so that the tiny crimson demon was upside down, with only her shoulders and head sticking out of her palms. Furthermore… ‘D-Damn you, Yunyun…!’ The constricted crimson demon was in front of Yunyun’s giant butt! If it weren’t for Aqua’s presence, the small girl would have yelled her lungs out to get away from such an embarrassing position. ‘Is she even aware of what she’s doing…? I don’t think she would want to have me staring at her fat butt shaking either… Really, can’t she stay still for a bit? It’s like Aqua is going to harm her or- ehh, am I moviii-!?’ “HUMPH-” A soft feeling invaded Megumin’s face, even made her let out a muffled yell in surprise. Not that any of the giantesses could hear her anyway.

In her anxiety, Yunyun didn’t realize she got her rival too close to her ample behind. ‘W-w-what the heck does she think she’s doing!?!? Ughh-! I swear if it weren’t for Aqua I would’ve bitten her already!’ Megumin’s face grew red as she was being rubbed against her rival’s skirt-clad butt. ‘I don’t care how soft this feels, I want out!’ Trying to signal the giantess about her current predicament, the doll-sized archwizard kicked her legs around. But, that only seemed to distract the larger girl as she tried to remain calm about it all.

‘Huh…? Megumin, please stay still until Aqua-san leaves!’ Complained Yunyun in her mind. Nevertheless, the giantess only answer was increasing the force in her grip, too focused on blunette in front of her to even ponder about how she’s holding the tiny teen.

‘Damn this airhead!!’ For the first time ever, the tiny archwizard wished her long-time rival was slightly cleverer. Now with the extra pressure surrounding her body, Megumin couldn’t even move her legs. Though, she was surprised how it didn’t hurt at all. ‘She’s attentive in the weirdest places…’. Still, the rubbing increased. By now the embarrassed crimson demon could clearly distinguish Yunyun’s natural scent through her clothes. Not to mention... she was enjoying the soft sensation of her rival’s springy skin more than she would like to admit. ‘If it weren’t for this cloth irritating my skin this might be nice- Ugh, what am I even thinking…? Maybe this is punishment for messing with her all the time…’ After her internal monologue, the crimson demon tried to focus more on the conversation these titans were having, instead of the overwhelming sensations she felt being forced upon her by the giantess's rear.

Drying the last of her hair as she stared at Yunyun after hearing her last comment, Aqua quietly hummed. “Her clothes don’t fit, huh…?” The relaxed goddess scanned the crimson demon, starting from her legs and stopped at the enormous chest. “Oh, of course! Haha, there’s no way that wood plank’s clothes would ever fit you! Hahaha. Even thinking about that is funny! You would stretch her outfit so much that Megumin wouldn’t be able to use it ever again!” The blunette amused herself, leaving the busty wizard in an awkward situation.

“U-uhm, right, it doesn’t seem like we're the same age at all when it comes to our bodies, does it? Ha… Haha… KYAA!” A sharp pain made Yunyun squeal.

“Waaah!? What’s wrong Yunyun!?” Aqua screeched as she took a few tentative steps back in surprise.

After hearing those mocking comments there was no way she could stay still! In a rage, Megumin leaned forward before biting down on Yunyun’s skirt-covered butt. Even with her reduced height compared to her prior stature, however, her bite felt more like a pinch to the giantess in the end. Nevertheless, Megumin managed to inflict some pain on her enormous rival as a smug smile crept onto her face.

“Hehe~ How’s that for payback, Yuny- Ah- Hmph!!” Megumin’s victory speech was interrupted by her rival’s movements. As a reaction to the sudden pain, Yunyun increased the pressure from her hand onto her supple buttocks, now almost completely burying the small archwizard into the silky material ‘D-don't tell me I'm…’ Megumin tried not to think about her current position.

“E-Eh… Uhm…” Yunyun mumbled while rocketing her mind in search of another excuse to fool Aqua, or at least she tried since her current thoughts were in chaos. ‘What’s wrong with that dummy!? I thought she didn’t want to be discovered! What is she planning, going and biting my b-butt..! Wait! She was against there the whole time!?’ Now the caring giantess was fully aware of her tiny rival’s position, and got her even closer by the sudden movement, wedging her between her butt cheeks.

In normal conditions, if being shrunken down is normal, Yunyun would have quickly released Megumin from her new and meatier grip. But the nervous girl was afraid that Aqua might see the tiny arch wizard if she tried. Especially since the blunette was coming closer again after her sudden shriek. ‘I’m really sorry Megumin…!’ Yunyun closed her eyes for a second as she pushed her rival in-between the doughy cheeks a bit deeper for hiding, and covered whatever was visible of her tiny body with her huge hands. “S-Sorry Aqua! Is just that… Ehm… I… I saw a bug! Yes, a bug!” Yunyun blurted out the only excuse she could think of while trying to calm herself ‘Well, at least Megumin is just against my skirt and not any closer…’.

‘Her skirt is still there. Her skirt is still there. Her skirt is still there. Her skirt is still there.’ In the same manner, the shrunken crimson demon tried to calm herself with similar thoughts. ‘D-don’t think on anything else!’ It was her attempt to ignore the increasing warmth surrounding her. Or the stuffiness that invaded all of her senses since she was wedged in. ‘Ignore the softness pressing at your sides…! Damn it! Why the hell did Yunyun push me in!? She should know for sure I’m here now, right!? There’s no way she can’t feel me with this huge butt of her!!’ Blushing a bright shade of red, not only due in part to the heat that surrounded her, the brunette bit her lower lip as she tried to calm down. ‘A-At least Aqua didn't come in when we were undressing…’ That could have made things a whole lot worse then they were now...

“Really… A bug you say?” Aqua made a weirded out expression as she closed in on Yunyun. “There’s a barrier around the house, you know? If those things got in… That means that lich failed! Then I could rub that in her face!! Are you sure that you saw a bug!? Where is it!?!?” The blunette was by now in front of the shivering crimson demon “Actually, are you okay? You look pale and… Cold? Why are shaking so much…?”.

“Uhh…!!” A tingle past her butt cheeks told Yunyun that her shrunken rival wasn’t happy with her current position and struggled for a way out ‘S-Stop squirming, Megumin! Aqua will notice, even if she is an idiot like you told me! She'll figure out something is wrong if you don't stop!’. Being questioned so close made the timid wizard almost crumble down, the squirming in her backside being so distracting didn’t help either. However, just before that Yunyun remembered something her current prisoner told her some time ago. With her last spurt of focus, she pushed Megumin farther in using her left hand, to stop her tiny companion’s struggling. Raising her now free and trembling right hand up, the busty crimson demon pointed past the door “I-It went over there!! Please, do something about it, Aqua-sama!!” A trace of tears was coming out of the shy teen’s eyes. A mix of emotions invaded her, some unexpectedly nice, but on top of all, she felt embarrassed.

“S-sama!?” A smile as wide as her face appeared on the goddess face. “I see, Yunyun is a very nice child! You look like you're about to cry, do bugs scare you that much? Well, worry not! This goddess heard your prayers and will take care of those pesky intruders for you! Prepare yourself, you demonic bug!!” With that shout, Aqua stormed out of the room in search of the imaginary insect, leaving behind a collapsing Yunyun that just now fell to her knees.

All the while this went on, Megumin continued to fight for a way out of the firm rear she was still being held a prisoner in. If Yunyun wasn’t going to let her out any time soon, she would have to just find a way out by herself! ‘Even though… Aqua is still around…’ The archwizard shuddered at the thought of being clutched by the blunette. But, there was no way she would stay between her rival’s butt cheeks any longer!

Regardless, her efforts only amounted to her working up a sweat in the end. ‘Ugh! Maybe Yunyun wants me to surrender…? She’s really playing low now! Though, I guess she really wants to spend the night together… What to do…’. As she tried to determine her best course of action, the smaller girl was soon crushed once again by the all-encompassing walls around causing her to whine.

‘Ugh! Whatever! I need to get out!’ “Yunyun, I-” As she was about to admit defeat, a row of fingers almost stabbed Megumin’s body, pushing her even farther than before into her fleshy prison. ‘What the hell is wrong with her!?’ If the heat wasn't bad enough before, she now had to deal with a pungent musky scent all around her. ‘It was faint before, but now…’ The teen shrieked in disgust and thanked her goddess once again for the skirt that worked as a barrier of sorts from an even more humiliating destiny. ‘Ugh!’ Though, it didn’t protect her from the increasing pressure of Yunyun’s backside. ‘Good thing her butt is pretty soft, I guess… Not that I would ever tell her…’ As she felt that embarrassing thought leave her head, Megumin had her situation change once again, as she suddenly felt herself slipping backward's. Now, she was falling!

‘What the hell!’ The small crimson demon braced for the impact. Though, even if Megumin noticed she was going down, her surroundings were accompanying her. ‘Is she sitting or what!?’ With fear, the wizard closed her eyes and expected the worst, before landing softly on a familiar surface. Opening her eyes slowly, Megumin saw light once again! And she was… “On a giant hand again!?” Her breathing rhythm increased. ‘Please don’t be Aqua! Please don’t be Aqua! Please don’t be Aqua! Please don’t be Aqua!’ Carefully, the tiny girl raised her head and found the caring, shy and weak smile of her fellow crimson demon looking back at her.

“Eh… I managed to get Aqua-san away… Hehe…” Yunyun wiped her tears as she stared back at her tiny rival. The busty wizard was now sitting on the floor, her legs finally having given out under her. Right before her backside made contact with the wooden boards, the teen made sure to take out Megumin so she didn't hurt her. “Ehm… I... I'm sorry I didn't notice what was happening sooner! Aqua-san really caught me off guard… ” Yunyun blustered out while bringing the hand the tiny girl was lying on closer toward's her face. She felt apologetic but wasn’t sure about what to say, it was just too awkward! She shoved her only friend up her butt!

Though, the apologetic sentiment was lost on megumin who was completely relieved to see the one holding her was, in fact, Yunyun and not... Aqua. As she saw the giantess wipe tears from her eyes, the tiny wizard noticed she had some tears on her own face as well. ‘Ugh! Was I really that scared!?’ Composing herself, Megumin wiped them up quickly. This prideful crimson demon refused to show weakness in front of her sworn rival! Being so relaxed now, the shrunken girl had forgotten temporarily the previous events. Until Yunyun apologized. ‘Why did she… AH!’ “T-that’s right! What were you thinking!? P-pushing me into that kind of place…!” Her shame wouldn’t let her describe the situation in better details...

“I-I just wasn’t thinking straight, okay!? Aqua was getting close! You were panicking! I just didn’t know what to do!” Yunyun protested while the blush she wore prior came back to her face.

“Ha!? You didn’t think?! So am I supposed to believe that shoving someone up your butt was instinct!?” Megumin blurted out, her face flushing as well “What kind of pervert are you, getting off of shoving people into your body!?” The small crimson demon changed into a dominant pose, crossing her arms under her chest and pushing back her head in a failed attempt to look down on the enormous girl.

“Wha-? Pervert!? I-I-I I swear I didn’t notice at first!” Tears were coming back to Yunyun, unsure of how to defend herself at this point. ‘I really didn’t know! I’m no pervert… Am I…? I mean, it wasn't that unpleasant actually…’ Not wanting to think much about it, Yunyun kept talking “Also, you bit me, what’s wrong with you!”.

“What’s wrong with me!?” Megumin fumed. “I wanted to get out of that foul place and you acted like I wasn't even there! I-I didn’t want to bite your fat butt! P-Plus, you and Aqua were dissing me!”.

“F-foul… I'm not… I mean... I haven't taken a bath today, but… We were about to go do that, so…” Now the giantess looked down, trying to evade her tiny rival’s accusatory eyes. “I-I didn’t mean to offend you... I just didn’t want to make Aqua-san suspicious and I didn’t know what to do, and… Look, I’m really sorry okay…? Really!” The giantess kept apologizing as she inched closer to her tiny rival, showing Megumin a face of true remorse.

Seeing Yunyun lowering herself down, Megumin soon sighed as her anger began to fade away. ‘Damn, why can’t she just keep fighting back? I can’t get mad at her like this…’ It was like she was picking on a puppy when she acted the way she did... “Well…” The tiny wizard cleared her throat before continuing “You… Did a good job, okay? You managed to protect me from Aqua well enough…  So, thanks… I guess.”. The crimson demon turned around and escaped from her rival’s face. ‘I wish I had my hat to hide my face now…’ Though, she still took a peek at Yunyun’s reaction, to make sure the big goody-two-shoes got her message. What she saw, however…

At hearing Megumin’s words of gratitude, the giantess couldn’t help but smile widely. The usual harshly-treated Yunyun wasn’t used to this kind talking at all. She just kept giggling in place staring at the elusive shrunken girl as the tiny took peeks at her from time to time. “Hehehe… I only managed to make her get away because you told me once that Aqua-san was weak to praise, Megumin. I guess that means we can go back to our sleepover then! Hehehe! I assure you it’ll be very fun!”.

Being busy with her soft and fluffy fantasies, Yunyun didn’t notice the smaller girl's growing annoyance. “Huh!? What do you mean sleepover!? I still haven’t given up, you know!” The small wizard hoped that her rival hadn't heard her about to throw in the towel while in her backside.

“What!? B-but, I helped you! You even said I did a good job!” The giantess’ wide smile changed into a dismayed look as she leaned down closer towards the tiny teen.

Reeling back as a wave of hot breath washed over her, Megumin looked away as she tried to ignore the larger girl's breath bathing her body. “Yeah, yeah, I said that! No need to repeat it!” The flustered shrunken girl tried to hide her blush by covering her face with her right hand as she struck a dramatic pose. “HOWEVER! I didn’t give up! If you thought faster you could have asked me to surrender in exchange for hiding me, you know? Your loss is the fault of your lack of craftiness!” Megumin exclaimed as she struck a different pose that also helped to hide her blushing face.

“T-That’s…! Ugh!!” The bustier crimson demon grunted in frustration as she tried to accept the current situation. Not only did she lose, but the smaller brunette also had to rub her face in the fact as well! “C-come one! Can’t you cut me some slack? I really did my best to hide you, you know!?” The giantess’ face got in even closer, her open wailing mouth almost in contact with Megumin now.

“B-back off a bit, would you…? Also, shouldn’t you be giving up by now? I already said it but your body doesn’t smell the best at the moment, better hurry up to hand me to Darkness so you can go take your b-” A loud sound interrupted the bargaining Megumin, followed by the sounded like a repetitive banging. ‘Are those… Steps…?’ “Yun-”.

Acting quickly, Yunyun covered Megumin. This time, however, the giantess pushed her small rival into her ample cleavage, since she was right in front of her. ‘Ugh! This isn’t the best hiding place but should be better than before, right…!? Also, why didn’t I ask Megumin to give up in exchange before hiding her again!? Arrrrghhh I'm so dumb!’ It was too late for regrets though, as the newcomer could already be seen crossing the door’s frame. “B-bear with it for a bit, Megumin…” Yunyun whispered before the intruder talked.

“Yunyun! I did it! Look, I crushed the bug!” A happy Aqua wandered into the room, with a slipper in hand. Looking away embarrassedly, Yunyun put on a fake smile before nodding. Why was the blunette so opposed to knocking first!

Unaware of the situation outside, Megumin panicked as was shoved into a pair of soft mounds for the second time today. ‘Ugh!! Did Aqua have to put up with this too!? Why am I so unlucky!! This is too embarrassing!!!’ While she tried to resist her entry, the tiny wizard’s efforts were no match for the powerful fingers pushing her in. Plus, her enormous breast being coated in sweat the giantess accumulated throughout the day worked well enough to lubricate the shrunken teen. ‘Yunyun really needs to hurry up with that bath…’ she thought with a flustered face.

Choosing to remain silent as to not open her mouth to the larger girl's bodily fluids all around her, Megumin could do little more than grunt and struggle harder as she fought an uphill battle. The situation only got worse compared to last time. Before, she had a thin piece of fabric to shield her from the larger girl's body. This time, however, she was up close and personal with Yunyun's bare body. Her salty sweat, her skins unencumbered heat, she was being assaulted by it all first hand!

On the outside, Yunyun gave Aqua a smile with a mix of uneasiness and confusion, all the while unaware of the effects her decisions had made prior to the smaller brunette. “I-I see, Aqua-sama… Thank you so much…” ‘I can’t believe there was really a bug…!’ At the same time, she kept slowly pushing Megumin into her cleavage with one hand and covering her with the other.

“Hehehe! You're very welcome my child! You can relax now, you look as if your heart would jump out at any moment! But there's no need to fear. Just keep praising me!” The excited Aqua kept closing into the nervous Yunyun. “And with this, I can rub it in Wiz’s lichy face that her puny barrier can’t even keep a stupid bug outside of this place! She’s going to be so humiliated!” Luckily for the pair of crimson demons, the goddess was too focused on her one-sided rivalry to pay much attention to Yunyun.

But, the situation above didn't help Megumin much as she kept descending into her fleshy hell. ‘Even though it's stuffier in here than in Yunyun’s… Backside… It’s different, in here…’ It smelled a lot better then her butt had. It almost, smelled sweet. Was this her natural scent? She had never noticed it before now. Confused by the mixed signals she was getting, the crimson demon decided not to fight back anymore since she already experienced firsthand it was wasted effort. She would rather focus her efforts on not getting more of the giantess’ sweat on her already drenched body, especially not on her face. ‘Ugh! My eyes are watering…!’ But, it seemed to avoid it all was impossible, especially when the larger girl's sweat began to bead. Noticing a drop of sweat coming her way, Megumin tried to evade it to her best ability. But, it proved pointless in the end considering her head was directly in its path of travel. ‘So disgusting…!!’. Coughing as it splashed onto her face, Megumin cringed in dismay as she saw more and more beads beginning to form above her. 'I-I'm gonna drown!'

Standing idly by Aqua, all the while unaware of her friend's predicament between her bosoms, Yunyun continued to inch away as she smiled weakly. “Is that so…?”. By now she figured Megumin was wedged in deep enough that her hands weren't necessary anymore. ‘I didn’t have to push her so far in, did I…? N-No, is just to make sure she isn’t seen… I-it's not as if she feels nice in there or something…’. “Aqua-sama, how do you know that bug wasn’t inside before Wiz-san created her barrier…? M-Maybe you should go ask her your… A-Aqua-sama…?” The crimson demon stopped talking as she saw the changes on Aqua’s face, going from a wide smile to a depressed expression.

After the fingers finally receded, Megumin could take a breather. Though, not in a literal sense. Being wedged so far into the musty cleavage, the teen was made painfully aware once again of the magnitude of Yunyun’s chest. ‘These things are really huge…' They were large enough before but now...This was just ridiculous! As she tried to push against them, to get more space, the breast’s softness seeped into Megumin’s senses, as well as their warmness. ‘Huh... This is more comfortable than I thought it would be…’. Though, another passing sweat drop made her withdraw her prior thoughts.  With a blushing face, the shrunken wizard peeked into her diminutive chest, as best as she could while being restricted by tons of flesh, ‘Talk about rubbing salt into the wound…’.

“I see… That makes sense…” Said Aqua while pouting and looking at the floor.

Watching a now discouraged Aqua as she lightly kicked her feet, Yunyun soon sighed before looking around uncomfortably. ‘Why isn’t she leaving!? She’s not even talking anymore!’ “Ehm… S-still! Aqua-sama did a great job getting rid of that bug! That could’ve been very dangerous if any of us shrink again! Thank you so much, really, Aqua-sama! I’ll count on you if there are more bugs around”. Putting emphasis on the “sama”s, Yunyun was relieved once the goddess’ expression went back to a cheerful one.

“I did right!?” The blunette got even closer to the crimson demon, causing their faces almost touch each other. “I guess it can’t be helped! I shall go to seek and destroy more of these pesky critters! Oh, don’t worry, I’m not talking about Wiz this time!” With that, the carefree goddess got up and quickly left the room, leaving Yunyun in a calmer state as she sighed in relieve.

“She’s just like a child or a puppy…” But, now that she got that out of the way she could get back to her and Megumin's contest! Moving toward's the door swiftly, the brunette was carelessly oblivious to her chests rise and fall as they bounced with her every step. Closing the door and locking it this time, the crimson demon looked around quickly to make sure everything was in place before she nodded to herself. Now that they were alone... Gulping, Yunyun blushed before looking down between her breasts. ‘I hope she’s not too mad…!’.

Megumin couldn’t completely make out what the two giantesses said outside, leaving her in a state of unease and confusion through the silence because of Aqua’s gloominess. But it didn't take her long to figure out that Aqua finally left the room by the sound of footsteps retreating from outside of her fleshy confinement. ‘Great! Now time to get out! I don’t want to be here any longer then I have to be...’ As seconds ticked by, however, shrunken wizard was expecting her rival’s hand to come and get her out at any moment... but instead, she felt gravity beginning to push her slightly deeper into Yunyun’s cleavage as the giantess ran to close the door ‘What now!?’.

The shrunken archwizard was lightly swaying together with the giantess’ breasts as she walked. One second having her back sinking on the soft mound and the next one getting a ton of drenched flesh on her face. What was this hell?! Megumin felt her body barely sticking to the breast she was pushed into thanks to the sweat surrounding her. This was both painful, and humiliating on many levels. The humiliated crimson demon felt like crying until she finally noticed a couple of finger tugging on her leg to fish her out.

Once again, Yunyun’s warm smile received Megumin. “I closed the door so there shouldn't be any more interruptions now!” Said the giantess while giggling.

“About time! I swear, what’s with you shoving people into your body!” With her exploding feelings, Megumin ranted to her rival. “It’s rude!! It’s perverted!!!” Since she was still being dangled by her leg, the tiny girl was too busy holding her dress to cover her blushing face this time.

“Eh!?” Yunyun was getting hurt by these comments. “B-but I did it to protect you! I swear I’m not a pervert!! It should’ve been better than before, right!?” Once again the giantess closed into her suspended companion, not correcting the way she’s handling her because of the sudden commotion.

“It was the worst! I swear you must’ve enjoyed shoving me between your fat tits!!” Stating that, Megumin covered chest with her free arm. She didn’t want her lacking breasts to be seen at the moment.

“I did not! And what do you mean by the worst-” The giantess stopped in her tracks and stared at Megumin. ‘Blushing… Chest… Worst…’ Connecting the dots and knowing her for so long, Yunyun began to pout as she realized why Megumin was acting the way she was. “I see…” An idea crossed her mind. “Say, Megumin, would you give up already…?” She said with as smug a face as she could make, before failing as bright blush fell over her cheeks.

“Huh!? Why would I do that?” The tiny was overcoming her shame and getting back to her usual demeanor. “You should be the one giving up and take… Me… To Darkn-… W-what are you doing…?” Megumin changed her attitude midway when she noticed the giantess was once again lowering her toward the supple pair of breast. This time, Yunyun’s free hand was already creating an aperture to plunge her quickly deep inside the cleavage.

“Hehe…” Yunyun feigned a smirk. “Hey, Me-gu-min~. I’ll lower you in unless you give up!” The red in her cheeks intensified, she should sound like a real pervert now! ‘But… If I don’t say at least this much there’s no way she’ll believe me!’. Yunyun tried to keep her expression confident hoping her tiny rival will fall for her bluff.

“Wow… You really are a pervert…” Megumin just stared at her with reproachful eyes. The flat wizard knew that her rival wasn’t really like this and that she was most likely lying, but this move still surprised her. ‘How far is she willing to go for this stupid sleepover…?’.

Even if Yunyun knew she already looked like a deviant, it didn’t make it any less embarrassing. “S-S-S-SHUT UP!!” In a mix of carelessness and shame, the busty wizard quickly let go of her shrunken companion, allowing Megumin to fall into the ample chest without even giving her any time to complain.

“Ah…” It took a couple of seconds and some hits coming from within her breast for Yunyun to process what just happened. “Kyaaa!!” The giantess clutched her chest and shrieked in distress.

Megumin barely processed what’s going on. She totally didn’t expect Yunyun would dare to do this! ‘No, no, no, take me out of here! Not again!!’ The shrunken wizard thrashed around in a panic but was stopped once the giantess pressed her breast together. Feeling an even stronger pressure as she was once again enveloped in the sweaty flesh, welcoming in the now familiar mustiness, the brunette soon began to whimper. ‘Ugh! This hurts a bit, actually!’.

Some minutes later, Yunyun braved herself and took Megumin out once again. Both of girls stared at each other with red faces. While the giantess didn’t want to admit it, she did enjoy having power over her long-time rival for once. But even so... That was really embarrassing! ‘But, her wiggling did feel kind of nice…’. After shaking her head to focus on the subject at hand, the larger teen cleared her throat before staring back down at her rival. “I-I’m sorr-!” Stopping midway, Yunyun reconsidered.  ‘Wait! Isn’t this what I wanted?’ “I-I m-mean, I-I-I-I’ll do it again! I’ll do it as many times as needed! Just g-give up! Please…!?”. Tears formed on the corner of her eyes, she couldn’t deny being called a pervert anymore.

After that half-apology, Megumin was convinced it was all an accident but in face of such a threat and after acknowledging Yunyun’s conviction, the shrunken teen had to concede. “Okay, okay, I give up…” The shrunken girl finally admitted with a sigh, she didn’t want to get closer to the overwhelming chest again, even if by mistake.

“You’re still going!? Then I- Eh?” The widest smile yet appeared on Yunyun’s face, she didn’t fully expect her rival to admit defeat. “F-finally! Let’s have the sleepover! Though, I guess first we both need a bath… Hehe…” The giantess remarked after taking another look at her rival’s drenched body.

“You're still a pervert, Yunyun…”

“S-shut up…! ”

Like this, with tearful eyes, Yunyun grabbed her change of clothes and got ready to go to the bathroom.

The sooner they got that out of the way the sooner their sleepover could commence! It was like a dream come true!

End Notes:

Thanks as always to Franchise Writer for his help editing the chapter. Hope to be back sooner this time!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6961