Super in power, small in size by Stevie
Summary:

After suffering an accident in his scientist father's home lab, Jason finds himself at 4 inches in height.  Now he must use his brain along with his brawn to get rescued.  The only thing in his way. . . His sisters.


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 47 Completed: No Word count: 112362 Read: 271436 Published: October 01 2017 Updated: October 21 2018

1. Chapter 1 by Stevie

2. Chapter 2: Emily emerges by Stevie

3. Chapter 3: out of the basement, into the gauntlet. by Stevie

4. Chapter 4 hallway to hell, stairway to heaven. by Stevie

5. Chapter 5 so close, yet so far away. by Stevie

6. Chapter 6 a battle of intellects. by Stevie

7. Chapter 7 lost the battle. . . And the war by Stevie

8. Chapter 8 two heads aren't always better than one. by Stevie

9. Chapter 9 dolled up and beat down. by Stevie

10. Chapter 10 a slip of the tongue. by Stevie

11. Chapter 11 " you can run on, for a long time" by Stevie

12. Chapter 12: submit or submit. . Those are the options by Stevie

13. Chapter 13: [ending simulation] by Stevie

14. Chapter 14 by Stevie

15. Chapter 15: forging bonds, forming plans. by Stevie

16. Chapter 16: the hills have eyes by Stevie

17. Chapter 17: spacific rim? Pt.1 by Stevie

18. Chapter 18: spacific rim? Pt. 2 by Stevie

18. Chapter 18: spacific rim? Pt. 2 by Stevie

20. Chapter 20: a new challenger approaches. by Stevie

21. Chapter 21: foe or friend by Stevie

22. Chapter 22:a friend in need by Stevie

23. Chapter 23: the calm before the storm. by Stevie

24. Chapter 24: hurricane Emily by Stevie

25. Chapter 25: Dark knights pt.1 by Stevie

26. Chapter 26: trouble in paradise by Stevie

27. Chapter 27: Dark knights pt.2 by Stevie

28. Chapter 28: strength in numbers. by Stevie

29. Chapter 29: Something beneath the surface by Stevie

30. Chapter 30 by Stevie

31. Chapter 31: HgX by Stevie

32. Chapter 32: First thing in the morning. by Stevie

33. Chapter 33: I have a side. . . by Stevie

34. Chapter 34: What we need is an out. by Stevie

35. Chapter 35: voted [most likely to grow] by Stevie

36. Chapter 36: 2 sides to every story pt. 1 by Stevie

37. Chapter 37: 2 sides to every story pt 2 by Stevie

38. Chapter 38: 2 sides to every story pt 3 by Stevie

39. Chapter 39: 2 sides to every story final by Stevie

40. Chapter 40: Anti-heroes? by Stevie

41. Chapter 41: anti-heroes pt 2 by Stevie

42. Chapter 42: Sweet dreams! by Stevie

43. Chapter 43: lights out. by Stevie

44. Chapter 44:The times, they are a'changin'! by Stevie

45. Chapter 45: the possibilities are endless. by Stevie

46. Chapter 46: deal with the devil. by Stevie

47. Chapter 47 by Stevie

Chapter 1 by Stevie

 

    Jason gasped as he violently snapped back into consciousness.  The last thing he remembered was searching through his dad's home lab in the basement for spare Petri dishes, before he had accidently tipped over beakers containing volatile chemicals, causing a small explosion. 

 

    He  lay motionless, his skin sticking to the cold floor.  He breathed deep, gathering his bearings. Eventually he slowly opened his eyes, allowing him to adjust to the light high above his head. . . High above his head? Why were they high above his head? Also their intensity seem to be magnified.

 

     Deep in thought, he slowly sat up taking in his surroundings. His heart dropped. There in the distance, 60 yards away, was his father's lab.  It was for sure his father's lab equipment, only. . . It was huge now.  The beakers and tubes appeared to be at least his height. . .maybe more. 

 

   Jason looked down at the ground, a shiny metal surface.  His dad's lab table.  40 feet to his right, a large gouge in the table.  He knew this gouge well.  An accident he had caused working with his dad on an experiment years ago.

 

     Seeing that really drove the point home.  He was shrunken. Tiny.   His mind began to run wild and panic set it.  He dropped to a knee, and started to take a few deep breaths.  Jason had to keep calm.  He always did work well under pressure, and if he was going to survive, let alone get help, now could be no different.

 

   He composed himself, standing back up, and began walking toward the lab equipment.  First, he approached a giant beaker.  He placed a hand on the smooth glass container. The lip stood a solid 3 feet above his head.  He thought about it for a moment, remembering from experience in the lab, that this particular beaker was 6 inches tall normally. 

 

   He did a quick calculation, and came to the conclusion that he now stood roughly 4 inches in height.  Dire circumstances indeed.  Again doubt and despair set in.  He sighed heavily, leaning into the beaker with his hand.  To his surprise, the beaker slid across the metal table 8 feet. 

    His eyes opened in disbelief.  By his calculation,  at this scale, the beaker should have weighed at least 1350 pounds to a human his size, but he had moved it with just the force of his arm. He decided to test himself.  He moved through the clutter of assorted lab supplies on the table until he found what he was looking for.

 

There, on a stack of papers, was a pen.  Jason walked to it, and slowly reached for the plastic tube.  He palmed it, his fingers scanning the raised letters that read "geneticorp" in red letters. He took a deep breath, focusing on the task at hand, and began to squeeze.

 

He started lightly, observing small cracks forming in the cylinder as he slowly increased pressure. With one finally breath, he gave it his full strength, the pen splintering into pieces. 

 

Jason stared at his hands, not sure what to make of this newfound strength.  All he knew was, he had to test his limits.  He roamed around the mess of a table until he found the suitable tool.  That tool came in the form of a test tube rack made out of thin metal bars.  It had 4 empty test tubes sitting at random  in its slots.

 

He walked to the rack, placing his hands on the lowest most bar.  Spacing them a shoulders width apart, he tightened his grip and began to lift.  To his amazement, the rack began to rise, slowly but surely.  Jason strained against the bar, heaving it to his chest, his hand squeezing as tightly as he could. 

 

    With a final exertion of effort, he passed his chest, hoisting the entire rack above his head.  He focused on balancing the rack, and it steadily became easier and easier to lift. 

 

   He was elated.  Being scrawny and weak, this physical victory meant the world to him.  Even at his small size.  The victory was short lived. At that exact moment, he heard a noise from above him.  A noise he knew well, the the tone slightly different to his tiny ears.  It was the sound of the front door being unlocked and opened.

 

  With the lab right below the front door and garage, it was easy to tell when people were coming or going.  He froze in place, listening closely.  There was a moment of silence before the ceiling above, as high as the sky, began to thunder with the sound of foot steps.

 

Jason was caught off guard. In the brief time since his accident, he hadn't yet stopped to think about the prospect of the rest of his family.  He could only pray that the person he heard above him was his father.

 

     As the foot falls creaked the ceiling, he lost focus and the rack began to sway in his hands.  He tried to correct it but it was too late.  Jason barely managed to dive into the clear as the rack tipped awkwardly and fell on its side. 


     He watched in horror as the test tubes rattled free of the rack and began rolling towards the cliff that was the edge of the table.  He climbed to his feet, sprinting towards them in an attempt to stop them from falling.

 

    He made it to within 10 yards when the first tube fell.  He stopped dead in his tracks, watching it roll over the edge before smashing on the floor.  There was no time to mourn, the other glass cylinders following suit a second later.

    All was quiet.  Above him, the footsteps had stopped.  Jason held his breathe, praying that  they hadn't heard.  His prayers weren't answered. He looked up, bewildered as the steps began again, heading for the direction of the basement door. 


    Panicking, Jason made a mad dash for a stack of binders his dad kept formulas and hypotheses in.  He ducked behind them, just as he heard the door open at the top of the stairs.  What he heard next chilled him to the bone. 

     "Dad, are you down there? What was that crash?" It was his bitchy older sister Emily.

 

 

Chapter 2: Emily emerges by Stevie

Emily, Jason's evil 17 year old sister.  Tall, blonde,pretty, popular and unpleasant to be around if she considered you unworthy of her presence.

       "Fuck, fuck , fuck, please go away!" Jason prayed silently from his hiding spot behind the binders.  "Dad?" She repeated, clearly annoyed. Jason held his breath.  For a moment it seemed she would walk away.  No such luck.  

   Jason's heart skipped a beat as he heard her begin to descend the basement stairs.  He flinched unconsciously with every step she took.  All the possible scenarios began to play in his head.   A: he somehow gets her attention, she agrees to help him, his father is able to produce an antidote, and Jason lives happily ever after. B: he somehow gets her attention, she is her usual evil, conniving, bitchy self and flat out refuses to help him. C: he somehow gets her attention, she is her usual evil, conniving, bitchy self and decides to keep him for herself, forcing him into a life of servitude or worse. D: he remains hidden, riding out the storm and waits until his dad comes home.        

After thinking about it for a split second, there was no way he would ask for her help.  The blonde 6 foot 2 high school volleyball  star wasn't a fan of her scrawny nerd of a brother when he was full size.  If The opportunity arose to get her hands on him at this height. . . . He shuttered thinking about it.  No, receiving help from Emily was out of the question.      

He  was snapped back into the situation at hand as he saw motion at the bottom of the stairs.  "Holy shit!" He said under his breath.  There, across the vast expanse that was the lab, at the bottom of the stairs, stood his gigantic sibling.  He began to hyperventilate as he continued to peak around the binders, trying his best to keep his voice down.  "Dad are you down here?" She said again, looking around the main room of the lab.  Not seeing him, she opened a side door which led to a refrigeration chamber and stuck her head inside.    

 Jason's mind was in shambles, unable to fathom the massive size of his sister.  She was large at his normal height.  At over 6 feet tall and weighing in at 170 pounds, she had her younger brother by 8 inches and 40 lbs.  After all, he took after his father.  His brown hair.  His average height, his scrawny build, and his brilliant mind.     

He normally found it best just to avoid her at all costs, but now. . . Now the size disparity  was beyond belief.  Visions of being crushed by her size 11 feet flashed before his eyes.  It was enough to make him vomit.     Emily pulled her head from the freezer, a quizzical look on her face.  She walked around lab equipment, careful not to touch anything when she noticed a cracked beaker on the table.  There were burn marks by the mouth.   She examined it briefly before moving on.    

   She stepped around the corner of the table, her large pink flip flop crunching something below. She immediately stepped back.  "What the hell!" She said to herself, a combination of annoyance and worry of blame in her voice.      

 Brushing the glass from the rubber sole, she looked over the mess.  She scrunched her face in thought, an unconscious tick she had when she was deep in thought.  "Ughh! I just BET that little asshole Jason had something to do with this" she scoffed, thinking out loud.  Pulling out her phone, she brought up a phone number and brought it to her ear.      

 At this point, Jason was sweating bullets.  All his sister would have to do is look closely at the table top, and he would be discovered.  He was pissed that his sister had blamed him for the mess, even though it was his fault, but she didn't KNOW that and it was bitchy of her to assume that.     

As she began to speak, he remained motionless, hoping to eavesdrop on her conversation.  She was quiet for a moment, eyeing the broken glass, a look of disdain adorned her face.  It was a look that had been pointed at Jason many times in the past.  A few seconds later, she spoke.    

"Hey mom, quick question.  Dad isn't with you is he?"  Silence "business trip?  Oh fuck, yeah I forgot all about that.  Uhh I mean. . . .yeaahh, I totally forgot about it" she said correcting herself.  Jason imagined his mother scolding her for swearing on the other end of the line. 

   The phone call continued.  "Right?. . .im glad you guys are getting the chance to take a week off.  You both deserve it. . . . No. . . .no, I haven't seen either of them, but I think Jason was messing around in dad's lab again. . . Ok. . . . Ok I'll be sure to tell him. . . .ok. . . Ok 10 o'clock no later. Got it. . . . Alright mom. . . .love you too. . . Bye."

     She brought the phone from her ear, tapping it to hang it up.  "I fucking knew it had to be Jason!" She said, looking at the glass shattered on the ground.  "I don't know where he disappeared to, but that little nerd is gonna get it when I find him!" With that, she turned and walked back to the stairs.  She took one last look around the lab before she went ascended the stairs the way she had came.     

"Holy fuck!" Jason said as he slumped down, his back against the binders.  He listened to Emily's footsteps fade deeper and deeper into the depths of the house, before finally standing up.  "Business trip? . . Business trip?"  He thought to himself.  Suddenly it clicked. The week long business trip his mother had been talking about for the last month.    

   "I-I'm completely fucked" he rationalized, staring at the shiny metal surface of the lab table. With his mom and dad gone for the week, that left himself, Emily and their younger sister Kylie alone in the house for the whole duration.  It was at this point, he came to the realization that his chances of a safe rescue, just went down significantly.   

  Despite his current situation, he didn't lose faith.  He thought his options through.  Before he had come down to the lab, he had put his phone on the charger up in his room.  If he could get to it, he could call his parents and everything would be fine.  The problem was. . . He was in the basement, his room was on the second floor.  Add to that, the fact that his family was pretty well off, meaning the house was sizable to anyone who WASN'T 4 inches tall.  Not to mention, his gigantic sister, who was on a war path with him on their best days, was somewhere up there too.  All things working against him.  It seemed the only help he had was his superior mind. . And his newfound strength. 

Chapter 3: out of the basement, into the gauntlet. by Stevie

   "Think Jason think." He thought to himself.  First things first.  He had to get down from this table.  Maneuvering around the many items on the lab table, he made his way to the nearest edge and cautiously peered over.     His vision became blurry as he beheld the daunting 50 foot drop. 

  His only course of action was to find some way to climb down.  Immediately his idea was clear.  Extension cord.  Sprinting, he made his way across the table to wear his dad's microscope was bolted to the surface.     Walking around the back, he followed the light cord to where it went through a grommet and down below.  Jason gripped the grommet, and easily pulled it out, revealing the small opening below. 

    He threw the grommet aside and assessed the situation.  He knew that he could climb through the hole, and most likely make it to the floor of the cabinet, but the problem was that it WAS a cabinet.  Once he was inside, light would be limited.  On top of that, there was no guarantee he would be strong enough to push the cabinet door open.    

  On the other hand, if he pulled the cord out of the socket below, A: the cord might not be long enough to reach all the way to the floor.  And if that was the case, he knew already that although he was strong for his size, he wasn't strong enough to push the high power microscope any closer to the edge to gain length.     Jason pondered his predicament, and ultimately decided to pull the cord.  Gripping the thick black cord, he planted his feet around the hole and began to pull.  The cord began to come up, moving 6 inches or so before locking in place.  He gave it a few more tugs to no avail.

     "Ok Jason. . .you can do this. . .you just need to focus. "   he said, trying to pump himself up.  He took a deep breath, focusing on the task at hand.  Slowly he began to pull.  The tension built on the power cord.  He strained, utilizing all the muscles until finally. . .  .the cord popped free of the socket, the sudden release sending Jason sprawling across the table.    

 "Hell yes!" He screamed pumping his fist in the air.  He picked himself up and jogged back to the cord.  "Alright" he said, rubbing his hands together "now we're in business.  He picked it up, and slowly began hauling the length through the hole.  Unfortunately, when the plug finally appeared in the hole, Jason calculated that he only had enough to climb down 30 feet.  That left 20 feet left to fall. Not the end of the the world, but more than he would like.      

 Not seeing any other way, Jason grabbed the plug and began the trek to the edge of the table.  Not wasting any time, he cast the plug down towards the floor.  It arched before going right and swinging back against the cabinet faces with a light metallic  ring.  " no time like the present!" He said to himself. Wrapping his legs around the cord, he began the shimmy to the plug.      

After a minute and a half of careful descent, he reached the plug. Jason was in a state of focus, so he wasted no time with ceremony.  He climbed around the rubber lip of the plug, down to the prongs.  He carefully gripped the 2 flat prongs, letting his legs hang free.    

  Looking down and sizing up the fall, he took one more deep breath before letting go.  Jason fell for a moment, before hitting the ground hard and awkward.  Pain shot through his ankles as he crumpled to the floor.  "Fuck, fuck,  I'm a fucking idiot!" He chanted rolling on the floor holding his ankles.      

"Damn it, the plan is fucked! I'm stuck down here.  Nobody's going to fin-" he stopped short.  As he lay there, focusing on his ankles, the pain gradually began to subside.  The more he though about it, the faster the relief came.  

"What. The.  Fuck? !" He chuckled  in disbelief.  He rubbed his ankles gingerly.  The pain was gone.  "Duudee!" His excitement peaked.  "I don't know what you were working on dad, but you've really got something here!"  He thought while dusting himself off.   "Ok. . . Now the stairs."   After a few minutes of walking, Jason finally reached the bottom of the stairs.  He marveled for a moment.  He knew there was only 16 steps to the top, but from his 4 inch perspective, they seemed to climb on forever.  

   At the base, he examined the bottom step.  It stood twice his height, a feat that would have been all but impossible before his accident.  Now. . . . Now he welcomed the challenge, eager to see what he was capable up.  He took a few steps back, preparing to get a run at it.  Jason ran directly towards it, kicking off the face and jumping softly.  He easily caught the ledge and pulled himself up. 

     "One down" he said, jogging forward and repeating the process.   He had stopped to rest halfway up, but even so, he manage to climb the stairs in about 10 minutes.  Feeling accomplished, he sat on the edge of the top step and admired the view down below.   10 feet.  10 regular sized feet.  That's all that separated the floor of the lab and the landing of the main floor, but for Jason, the view was breath-taking.  Far below, the top of the lab table was obscured by the slope of the ceiling.  It seemed so distant now.  He took one last look before he turned around and carried on. 

    The next task he had to figure out was the door. It loomed in front of him, like the gateway to hell.  As he got closer, his suspicions were confirmed.  Emily had shut the door completely when she had went back upstairs.  There was no crack to slip through.  He would have to go under.  

   The barrier of the door, was lined with the hardwood floor of the kitchen. He walked along the base, searching for any imperfection he could utilize.  3/4s of the way across he found a slight bend in the barriers tin, where something heavy had been rested on it.  "Ha, probably just Emily's foot!" He laughed as he got down on his stomach.  The gap beneath the door was only about an inch.  It was snug, but he did manage to slip under.  

   The other side of the door was a sight to behold. Jason stood for a moment and just took it all in.  To his left, across the miles of hardwood floor, were the sliding glass doors.  Beyond them, the rest of the world. . . .the rest of the world.  That was a thought Jason didn't even want to think about at this size.   

 To the right of the doors, the island in the center of the kitchen stood like an impossibly tall plateau above the wood grain ground.  Beyond it, the cupboards, oven and sink.  Jason would have loved to explore it all, but there were more pressing matters at hand.      

 He needed to get to the upstairs staircase.  Moving dead ahead, he started the long walk down the hallway that connected the kitchen and sunroom, to the rest of the house.  In the distance, the front door centered the view.        He moved slow, the thicker carpet of the hallway slowing his pace. He stuck close to the wall in hopes of avoiding detection.  10 minutes later, he reached the first door on his left.  His mother's office.  He came to a stop and looked inside.      

  It was your standard home office.  He didn't linger there for long.  He continued down the hall.  Next he passed the main floors bathroom on the right side of the hallway.  

   He debated crossing the hall, just in case he needed a quick place to hide.  He couldn't hear Emily anywhere in the house.  He guessed she was in her bedroom on the second floor.  Jason decided it was best to play it safe and began to cross the space between the walls, heading to the bathroom door, which was cracked slightly.     

As if on cue, he heard the creak of the front door.  He paused, staring at the door.  Next came the sound someone fiddling with the dead bolt.  The smooth slide and clunk of the lock prompted him into action.     

 "Oh shit!" He said making a dash for the open door.  Jason hurdled through the ankle deep weave of the the carpet, almost tripping several times.  15 yards from the goal, the front door swung open. 

  Stumbling the last 5 yards, he crawled through the threshold, just as his bratty younger sister Kylie stepped into the house, her backpack in hand. 

End Notes:

Still just setting things up.  Drop a review.  I'm open to critism and suggestions. 

Chapter 4 hallway to hell, stairway to heaven. by Stevie

Kylie, Jason's bratty 11 year old sister.  Tall (for her age) brunette, smart, devious and bossy. 

Jason Scrambled to his feet, his hands dirty from the dusty linoleum.  He tucked into the corner of the bathroom between the sink and the wall of the hallway.  He waited in darkness.  

   Kylie dropped her schoolbag off to the side, and closed the door, locking it behind her.  She kicked her flip flops off, letting them fall haphazardly on the welcome mat and with that, she headed to to kitchen to get something to eat.  

    Jason crouched against the wall, checking his watch.  3:35.  If he had been paying attention, he would have known this was coming, as she came home from school at the same time everyday.  For the first time it dawned on him. . . . His clothes had shrunk with him.  

    He  jumped as the floor began to shake, signaling his giantess sister was on the move.  To Jason, even at normal size Kylie's trademark stomp was at least obnoxious.  At this size and proximity, she rattled his bones every time her bare feet pounded the floor.  

    Jason peeked around the corner, just as Kylie passed the bathroom door.  His breath stuck in his chest.  There she was, standing 80 feet tall, his little sister.  He was unable to look away as she moved towards the kitchen.    

  She wore her standard plaid blouse and pink Capri pants. Above, her straightened shoulder length hair and red framed oversized "nerd" glasses. Below, her bare feet with chipped red polish.  He fixated on her feet as she stomped by, every step leaving mashed fibers in the carpet.       

   Just as suddenly as she appeared, she was gone.  Jason heard her in the distance rummaging through the cabinets, fixing herself an after school snack.    

  "Fuck. . . Ok" Jason whispered to himself.  He took a few deep breaths.  He would have to act fast.  Not knowing what Kylie was making to eat was a variable he couldn't predict, and it was only a matter of time before she came back down the hallway.      

     He exited the bathroom doorway, hugging the wall on the right side, checking behind him every few steps.  His next destination was the side table that held a cordless house phone, and antique lamp.  He began to jog, anxious to make it to some sort of cover.  

   Behind him, he heard the jingle of cereal being poured into a glass bowl, followed by the suction of the fridge door being opened.  That gave him a rough idea of the time frame he was working with.  

      Kylie always alternated between eating cereal and watching tv in the den, or making a peanut butter and jelly, and taking it up to her bedroom on the second floor.    

  Jason made it to the table, hiding behind the leg closest the wall.  He watched the end of the hallway for a moment, catching his breath, before sprinting back to the left side of the hallway and into the next open room. 

     Kylie finished making her bowl of cereal, and after cleaning her mess, she headed back down the hallway towards the den where the tv was located.       Jason was safely hidden in the next room, the family exercise room, when the floor tremors began again, although this time more lightly, as she concentrated on not spilling milk on the floor.  He waited out the storm, and entered back into the hallway.  

  With the exercise room being the last room in the hallway, all he had to do was make it to the end of the wall and turn the corner to get to the bottom of the stairs. 10 minutes later he reached them.  

 Jason inspected the stairs, snaking their way up, up, up to the second story.  Unlike the basement steps, which were a straight shot to the top, this staircase went up do 6 steps before turning 90 degrees and continuing up.  He also noticed that these stairs had carpet on them.  Instead of a square edge to grab, these had rounded edges, a fact that could prove troublesome.   

  Jason took a few steps back, preparing for a kick jump.  He jogged in kicking off the face of the step.  He easily elevated but was caught off guard by the smoothness of the carpet and the rounded edge.

    He landed on his stomach, but immediately began sliding back down.  He clawed awkwardly that carpet, but failed to get a hand hold.  He slid back, before falling the 8 feet and landing hard on his back. Knocking the wind out of him.  He lay there for a moment, just staring up at the ceiling. 

   Jason sighed, climbing to his feet and walking up to the step.  He placed his hand on the soft, carpet of the step.  "Damn" he said, disheartened.  There was no way he would be able to climb all the steps, they were just too slippery.        

Although the same technique didn't work this time, he wasn't out of ideas just yet. Jason moved to his right to where the stairs met the wall.  There was his way up.   There was an inch wide ledge that ran the length of the stairs, matching them diagonally,  forming triangles between the steps.  It effectively formed a ramp all the way to the top.   

 Jason knew there wasn't much time to waste.  With his back against the wall, he began to shimmy up the narrow, steep incline.  The silver lining was that, if he fell, he would just step forward on to the stair in front of him.    

   He  thought to himself that he was making ok progress, having passed 3 steps over the last 10 minutes and his confidence building, when as per the usual it seemed, out of nowhere, the thundering of the floor began again.        Jason quickly jumped from the ledge, and tucked himself into the far corner of the step, where the stairs met with the wall.  From his vantage point, being only 4 steps high, he was thigh height with his massive sister as she stomped out of the den and back down the hallway to the kitchen.      

He  stayed perfectly still, afraid that the slightest movement might catch her eye.  She passed without incident, but Jason knew he had to get a move on. . .Now.   He thought for a moment and hatched a plan.  A combination of his two climbing techniques.      

  Jason climbed out of the corner and quickly made enough space to pick up some speed.  He ran at the wall, kicking off with his right foot.  He elevated to the highest point of the triangle, right where the next step met the wall.  Squeezing the ledge, he hung for a moment,  before pulling himself up using the ledge and the stair. 

   After 3 minutes he made it to the first landing.  He paused to rest, but it was short lived.  To his horror, he heard Kylie flip the kitchen light switch and begin to head down the hallway towards the front door. 

    "Shit!" He said, sprinting across the landing to his left.  He looked down to see Kylie come into view. She walked casually, humming to herself, her head down.  Jason had jumped the first step by the time she made it to her backpack.     

   She knelt down, unzipping it, and began to pull her books out, stacking them with a slap as the covers hit.  When she finished getting her books, Jason had cleared another 2.  He was in a mad dash to get to the top.  If he was caught on the steps, there would be no hiding, his red t-shirt was to stark of a contrast to go unnoticed.    

  She zipped her pack back up, and hung it on a nearby hook. . . . One more step down. .  . Jason was moving double time.  By the time she had turned around and her foot hit the first step, he had only 2 steps to go.   

    Jason flinched as his gargantuan sister began to pummel the stairs below him as only she could. He knew he couldn't panic, he had maybe 3 seconds left to make a move.    

    Kylie had reached the first land, just as Jason reach the the last step.  It was going to be a photo finish as Jason could see his bedroom door in the distance, the first one on the right.  He didn't dare look back as her heavy footfalls came ever closer.  He peaked the top step and began to run for his room,  expecting her to be right on top of him within a second.  . . . But she wasn't.      

 Jason stole a glance over his shoulder, and there she was, just standing on the second to last step.  He could only see his sister's massive torso from his vantage point.  He HAD to know what she was doing doing.  He slowed for a moment, now within 30 yards of his bedroom door. He turned around and began to back pedal as his eyes travelled up, up, up her giant body.   

   As his eyes met hers his heart nearly stopped beating. . . . . .his eyes met hers! She was staring right at him now, her jaw hanging slack in disbelief.   He lost concentration and tripping, falling over backwards and landing softly on his back.      

 "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" He panicked hard.  His mind went into overload.  Kylie snapped out of her shrunken brother induced stupor, squinting her eyes, and taking the final step on to the landing.  At this point, Jason was frozen in fear, sprawled out on the carpet.  

   Kylie took a cautious step toward him, driven partly by fear, and partly by curiosity.  She clutched her books tightly to her chest.  Jason remained still, hoping that her vision was motion sensitive like a trex or something.  She began to crouch,  now within 2 steps of him. As her eyes focused, a look of shock and bewilderment on her face as she recognized her tiny brother, her young mind not able to fathom this reality.   

  "J-jason?" She stammered, fully crouched now. "Is. . Is that yo-"  she was cut off as suddenly Emily's door burst open.  Jason saw his opening, as Kylie's head snapped up to the open door.  As she looked away, he scrambled to his feet, and ducked into his dark room through the cracked door.     

 Emily casually walked out of her room, stretching her long arms when she noticed her little sister squatting by their brothers door.  "Wh-What are you doing?" She asked, a look of mild confusion on her face .

     "It. . .it was Jason!" She began. "Only he was. . Was."  "Don't even get me started on that little idiot!" Emily interrupted.  "He was in the basement and totally trashed dad's lab!"  She finished, clearly irritated just thinking about it.  "He's always wrecking everything, but dad let's him get away with it because their both geeks!" She stomped her foot as she spoke.    

     "Yeah I know"  Kylie replied, still a little dazed.  "Well don't worry about it.  Mom and dad are gone for the week, so there is no one here to protect him!  When I see him, that little freaks gonna get it!"  With that, she turned and walked towards the bathroom, closing the door behind her.    

  Kylie was left standing in the hallway alone.  She stood up, staring at Jason's door for a long moment.  She raised her hand, considering opening it,  but decided against it as she heard the toilet flush and the sink running.

         She quickly opened her bedroom door, the first one on the left and went inside.  The door closed with a quiet click. 

Chapter 5 so close, yet so far away. by Stevie
Author's Notes:

Just keeping it rolling while I feel motivated.

    Jason stumbled into his room, his heart beating a million times a minute and his ears ringing.  His stress level was as high as it had been all day, and he suddenly felt weak.  He ambled over to a dirty shirt on the floor,  before collapsing face first into it.        

 

   As he lay there, the more he thought about what had happened, the weaker he felt, until  he was barely able to move.  Almost being caught now messed up his whole plan.  He had made it to his destination, but now Kylie was aware of his condition.  

 

      That was a set of eyes that he didn't need constantly looking for him as he moved around the house.  He wasn't sure that even if he got in touch with his parent's, that they would come home immediately.  He could be on his own in the house with Emily and Kylie for up to a week.      

 

As his mind processed all the possible solutions and problems he might encounter in the near future, his stress level rose, exasperating his sudden weakness.  Moments later he succumbed to the stress and passed out.  

 

        Kylie closed her door and leaned back against it, still clutching her books.  She stared at the wall in front of her, unable to cope with what she had seen.   "It was Jason.  It had to have been.  But he was. . . He was. . . Tiny. " she thought, standing in silence. Her brain was plagued by so many questions, and the more she thought of, the more she knew. . . She had to find him.  . .   

 

Jason woke up, a puddle of drool by his cheek. He lifted his head and looked around.  He had finally made it.  His bedroom.   All he had to do now was make it to his phone, which was charging on the night stand by his bed.      

 

   The  fact that help was soon to be on the way calmed him down significantly.  He stood, feeling his strength return in part as he began the journey across his clothes laden floor.  As he walked, he looked around, for the firsr time able to enjoy the scenery as he was in a place familiar to him.       

 

To his left, his scissor door closet half cocked.  On the floor of it, his miniature model of the death star he had put together a few years ago and forgotten about.  He smiled.  He would definitely have to go back and check it out at this size.  Next he passed his headphones on the floor.  Blue dre' beats.  He stopped and ran his fingers over the b on the side, the earpieces up to his chest.  He imaged listening to his favourite music fully surrounded by it and laughed.  All the while feeling better and better.  He hurdled the head piece that held the two speakers together and continued on.      

 

     Walking past clothes piles and mountain dew bottles he began to relax and enjoy himself.  It was peaceful here in his fortress of solitude.  He liked to spend most of his time here when he was at home and not in the lab with his dad.  His mom's company was fine, but his Amazonian sister and her manipulative brunette sidekick gave him reason enough to stay hidden.  "Fuck em!" He thought to himself as he trudged on.      

 

He looked up out his window, the old oak tree was all he could see but it was enough somehow.  He began to cross the last empty stretch before the night stand.  Things were finally looking up.  He grinned as the beam of sunshine from the window warmed his face as he walked through the patch.  It was peaceful here.  Quiet. .  . 

 

THUMP THUMP THUMP. .  .BAM! the floor shook and Jason barely had time to turn around as Kylie burst through his bedroom door.  She quickly flipped on the light, and he was caught out like a cockroach.  Her hazel eyes scanned the floor and spotted him almost immediately.  Before he had the chance to do anything, she hurried over to him and scooped him up.  She ran back to the door,flipped off the light and closed the it, retreating back to her own room.  The whole raid took about 5 seconds.   

 

 Kylie closed and locked her door, careful not to be too rough with the tiny captive she was cradling like a small animal.  She slowly opened her palms, revealing the small treasure inside. 

 

   "(Cough. .cough) KYLIE, WHAT THE HELL!"   Jason yelled up to her.  "J-Jason? Is. . . Is it really you?" She asked nervously, he eyes darting around his tiny body, studying him intently.  "Yeah, it's me Kylie" he said as he struggled to stay stable on her lightly shifting hand.  "What. .  . What happened!? You're. .you're so. . " she struggled to cope.  "I know, I know.  Look, can you please just put me down and I'll tell you what happened. " "o-Ok jason" she replied, walking over to her bed and sitting down cross-legged.

 

      She carefully set him down, setting her palm flat so he could step off on to her bed spread.  Jason stood for a moment, taking in the sight of his giant little sister.  She stared back, brushing her bangs out of her eyes unconsciously. She spoke first.    

 

  "So. .so what happened to make you. . .like this?" She stammered.  "I was. . Working on something and needed to grab a part from dad's lab when i-"  "you're not supposed to go down there when dad's not home!" The 11 y.o blurted out. "I- I know Kylie, but this time. . " he corrected, choosing his words carefully "this time he said it was ok." "Is that when you wrecked his lab?!" She asked excited.  "I didn't. . WRECK his lab. . It was an accident." He answered, trying to keep his cool.  "That's not what Emily said! She said you trashed it!"     

 

Jason took a deep breath.  " well she lied Kylie"  "why would she say that?" She asked immediately.  "Because she just wants to get me in trouble." He said.  "Now can I continue the story now please?" She nodded, adjusting her glasses.  "Ok, so I went down to get something from the lab, and I "accidentally" tipped over some chemicals and-"  "did you clean up the mess?!" She interrupted"  "OMG!" Jason thought to himself, yelling internally. He rubbed his temples. "N-no Kylie, but that isn't important right now Ok?  So I spilled the chemicals and an explosio- I mean uh. . . The next thing I knew, i was tiny like this."  He said carefully leaving out certain details.  He was sure anything he said would be relayed to Emily and it was in his best interest to not give her any more ammunition.  

 

    " so what happened next? Why were you on the stairs? She inquired, readjusting herself on the bed and almost causing Jason to fall over.  He recomposed himself.  "Right. . .the stairs." He began again.  " so after I got shrunk, I was stuck on dad's lab right? And that's when Emily came down and saw the accident and then she-" " why didn't you ask her for help?" She asked honestly. Jason knew she was right, but wasn't about to explain the complexity of the fact that the odds of Emily crushing him, were far greater than the odds of her helping him.  " Because she's a. . .she. ." He began, again sensoring himself.  "Because she went back upstairs before I could get her attention" he said finally.     

 

"Ok, so you were on the lab. ." She prompted him to continue " I was on the lab, and I had to figure out how to get down, so I pulled dad's microscope cord up and I-"  "wasn't it really heavy for a little guy like you?"    "Well it would have been!  Except for I'm super stro-. . .i mean. . .this one was just really light.  Anyway, I used it to climb down onto the floor.  After that, I climbed all the basement stairs into the kitchen."    

 

   "And then what happened?" Jason could tell she was getting into the story.  He thought about it "I started down the hallway right, and that's when you came in. So I-"  "why didn't you ask for MY help?!" She asked, a look of astonishment on her face.  "Well I was afraid you. . .i was afraid that seeing me like this. . . Would.  . .make you . . .really. . .sad?" He said, sort of as a question or statement that he really didn't even believe himself. "I. . .i could handle it!" She said semi-defensively   

 

  " I know that now, but I just wanted to leave you alone. " he said, falsely reassuring her.  "So I decided to hid-I decided to stay in the bathroom when you walked by.  Then I started to climb the stairs to get up to my room an-"  "That's when I saw you!" She interjected. " ye-Yeah. " he answered quietly.        "You should have been more careful, I totally could have squashed you Jason!"  "Probably not, I'm pretty durable no- I mean,   yeah.  . I was being careful. " her eyes narrowed slightly.  Jason was aware of how smart Kylie was for her age, and he sensed his facade might be wearing thin.  "Ok, so why were you going to your room?" She asked, continuing the dialogue.  " I needed to get to my phone, so I could call for help."  She stared for a moment, before her eyes lit up.    

 

   "Why don't we just go get Emily now! You said she just didn't see you before right?!" She exclaimed, genuinely proud of herself for being helpful.  "NO.  . .DO NOT, DO THAT."  Jason said immediately. "But why? She's just listening to music in her room. . . EMIL-!"  She began to yell "KYLIE, SHUT THE HELL UP!" He screamed at her.  She glared down at him.  "Lo-look Kylie, I'm sorry, it's just that. . . Emily is. . . I'm worried she won't be . . Nice to me. . If she finds me like this.  I just need you to take me back to my room, so can use my phone."  

 

  "I'm pretty sure she will help you, she's your big sister." She said positively.  "Yeah fucking right" he thought to himself. " and I'm your big brother, and I'm telling you to just take me to my phone!" He said, trying his best not to sound irritated.   

 

   "I'm bigger than you" she said bluntly.  That was one of Jason's pet peeves, Kylie was known for just saying the first thing that came to mind.  "I know Kylie, and that's why I need your he-"  "I'm gonna go get Emily, she will know what to-"  "WILL YOU STOP WITH FUCKING EMILY!' Jason screamed finally losing his patience with the preteen negotiations.  He immediately regretted it.      

 

 Before he knew what was going on, something slammed into his chest like a car, sending him flying back and landing on a wrinkle in her bedspread.  He looked up to see that she had just flicked him.  "Dont talk to me like that like!" She said loudly "I'm not stupid.  And I can tell there are things you're not telling me!"    

 

Jason felt the anger in him building, the pain in his chest faded immediately.  He stood up and walked closer to her.  "Kylie. . .i know you're not stupid. .but right now I just need you t-" "she'll help you I promise!" She insisted.  "KYLIE, JUST PLEASE STOP FUCKING AROUND AND TAKE ME TO MY PHONE!"  He said loudly.  All control of the situation was gone now.      

 

A look of hurt flashed on her face, before it quickly turned to determination.  She brought her left hand up, crossing her thumb and middle finger for another flick.  Jason saw it coming and put out his hands She released the shot,aiming for his chest but to his amazement, he was able to catch her finger mid-swing.      

 

She was unfazed, bringing her right hand in this time.  Jason only had to to release her finger and block his chest.  This time the flick connected solidly, sending him tumbling back.  He stood up, more pissed than ever, again the pain was gone instantly. 

 

    "Next time it will be in the balls!" Kylie said, readying both hands.  Every action movie he ever saw came to mind as Jason dodged her fingers, she missed with the right, then the left as Jason ran for the edge of her bed.  He was moving on pure instinct now as he went along.  He dove to the right in a tuck and roll as he narrowly avoided her palm.  She ground it into the mattress, only to lift it and see she hadn't caught him.      

 

Jason sprinted to the edge, and like something out of the transporter, he baseball slid over the edge, grabbing the fabric of the blanket with his right hand and using it to control the speed of his descent.  He landed with a roll and looked up at the bed where he had just come from, some 30 feet above his head.   a huge grin on his face, He was pumped.   His victory was short lived, as he saw Kylie's giant bare feet swing over the edge from above.  He sprinted away, putting a fair amount of distance between, as she planted them firmly on the ground.  

 

   Jason watched in awe as his colossal sister stood from her bed. The springs creaked lightly as she stood.  His eyes traveled up to her face, expecting to see anger, but there was only a smirk as she brushed her bangs out of her eyes.  "You really want to do this right now?" She said smugly, as she adjusted her glasses, then put her hands on her hips.     

 

He took her in, his giantess sibling. There she stood at a toweing 90 feet tall.  It was like a scene out of God of war. "Kylie, don't make me hurt you!" He let loose with the old cliche.  He was nervous, but the 14 y.o kid in him felt that this was epic.  "Yeah right" she laughed "Say that when you're squashed!"

 

  The game was on.           

Chapter 6 a battle of intellects. by Stevie

  Jason faced off the the giant Kylie, not truly sure if it was a good idea.  He knew his durability had been inhanced by the accident, but he didn't want to find out in the middle of being crushed, that it wasn't enough.  Her smirk was unnevering as well, but he was too deep to turn back.  

   Without warning, Kylie rushed forward, aiming to stomp him right out of the gate.  Jason barely managed to avoid it, waiting til the last second to run to his right. 

     Her foot landed heavily where he was just standing as he put distance between them again.  She lifted her left foot again, sweeping it to the left and catching Jason with the edge.    

    Jason was lifted off the ground, flying several feet before landing flat on his back with a thud.  He lay there stunned as Kylie walked over to her brother, framing him between her feet as she looked down smugly.  

   "Are you done?" She said, flashing that smirk. 

      Jason didn't come this far, just to get beaten easily by his stupid little sister.  He stalled for a moment.  He had a plan and a theory but it would take precise timing. 

"Not even close Kylie, this is your last chance to give up!" He said, pouring out false confidence.     

He got the desired effect.

"Oh whatever!" She said, lifting her right foot, preparing to stomp him down

     Jason focused on her sole as it lifted above him.  He took one deep breath, praying that he actually understood how his "powers" worked, because getting his face stomped in by an 11 year old girl was not how he wanted to go out.  

    Kylie made her move, pushing her foot down to squish Jason.  He flinched as her giant foot accelerated toward him.  He waited till the last millisecond and. . . .Boom. . . .      Jason opened one eye, a peachy wall of flesh a foot from his face. 

   He sighed in relief as his heartbeat began to rise, adrenaline flooding his system.  Suddenly he felt faster and stronger than he had so  far.  He stood up, sprinting to his left as Kylie went to stomp again. 

      His mind was working in overtime as well as his body as he made a b-line for a loose shirt on the floor.  He hurdled it with Kylie's foot landing right behind him.  She stepped down slightly off balance, the shirt sliding and causing her to stumble.

   Jason glanced over his shoulder but kept moving.      Kylie shrieked as she lost her balance and fell on her butt with a thud. 

"Ugghh, you little jerk!" She said. Rubbing her ass.  Jason said nothing, his adrenaline high keeping him focused. 

"You're so getting squashed now!" She said, standing up and throwing the shirt aside.      

    Jason knew he had to do something quickly, unsure of how long the effects of the adrenaline would last.  Kylie closed in on him, brushing hair out of her face.  She enjoyed the challenge just as much as he did. 

    Jason cautiously back away until his back touched something hard.  He felt behind him, not taking his eyes off the approaching giantess.    

"Fe fi fo fum" she said dramatically as she shortened the distance, effectively boxing him into the corner between her door and the closet.  It was now or never. 

   Jason grabbed the hair brush behind him by the hole in the handle.  Using the augmented strength of the adrenaline, he dug his heels into the carpet and heaved the brush at Kylie's feet, like an Olympic discus champ.  

   The wooden brush helicoptered twice before  hitting its mark, striking her solidly in her exposed ankle bone. 

     "Ow!" Kylie yelled clutching her ankle and hopping back. 

    Jason was relieved to see that although she was big to him, she was still his whiny little sister.  She limped to her bed and sat down, still rubbing her ankle bone.     

   He used the time the brush bought him to Sprint over to her bookshelf, hiding behind her stack of the Harry potter series.  Tears welled in her eyes as Kylie searched the ground for her brother, dead set on getting revenge. Jason felt a little bad for her as she began to bawl, but the pity party was short lived.      

  Wiping her eyes,  she stood up and clenched her fists. 

    "You. . .you're really gonna get it now Jason" she sniffled. He offered no reply. He wasn't about to be drawn out.  She waited for a response but got none. 

 

     "I'm serious!" She said in a whiny voice.  Jason chuckled to himself from his hiding place. 

    "Wh. . .where are you?" She asked, scanning the floor around the brush.  

     She turned a full 360, searching the carpet of her bedroom to no avail. 

     "Are you (sniff) hiding somewhere?" She asked, more to herself than to her brother. 

    This was a tactic that Jason always used on her when he was full size when he wanted to irritate her, and it had the same effect now. 

 

        "Jaaassssooon!" She whined again.  She stomped her foot in anger, causing the books around him to rattle momentarily. 

     "Fine, be that way.  I'll just find you.  And when I do, you're gonna be really sorry!" She said, her mood changing instantly from hurt to bratty as it always did when she didnt get her way. 

      She dropped heavily to her knees, turning her back to Jason as she began to search under her bed and under random clothing on the floor.           He observed her from the safety of the bookshelf as she crawled along on her hands and knees. 

     By this time, the adrenaline had worn off and he was beginning to feel fatigue.  He knew he needed to find a better hiding spot.  It would only be a matter of time before she was on him and he guessed he couldn't go another round with her.    

  Seeing his opening as she layed down on her stomach to search thoroughly under the bed. Jason jogged clockwise to the next major structure in her bedroom,  her art desk, keeping an eye on her scrunched soles the whole time. 

     He stayed vigilant.  Ready to turn back or bail at any time.  Sighing a breath of relief, he made it behind the first of 4 base corners on the desk, just as Kylie brought up her head and stood.         

   Kylie walked to the center of her room, arms folded and a pouty look on her face. 

"Jaassoonn, if you come out now, I'll take you to your ceeelllpphhoonnee!"  She offered sweetly.  Silence.

  "Whatever! Be that way!  I hope you know that I'm never opening my door, so you're stuck in here with me.  I'm going to find you sooner or later and because you made me look. . .its gonna be so bad for you. "  she threatened, clapping her hands together and rubbing them as if squashing a bug.     

     Jason said nothing, and she began to get red faced as her threats yielded no results.  He knew that she was right.  Without the door, there was no way out that he knew of.  He would be trapped, and she would find him.  

    Just then, the floor thundered as who Jason could only assume was Emily approached the door.  She knocked twice.

  "Kylie? You in there?" 

   Kylie huffed, scanning the floor once more before going to the door.  She swung it opened and looked up at her big sister.

  "Were you just talking to someone?" Emily asked, a puzzled look on her face. "I heard you making all kinds of noise in here." 

    "N-no, I was just. . Playing around by myself." She lied, hoping she sounded believable.  Emily didn't have time for 11 year old bullshit so she disregarded her sister's weirdness.      

   "Ok?" She said shaking her head. "Anyway. . .im going down stairs to make us some supper.  It looks like it's just you and me tonight.  I still haven't seen or heard from Jason. " she finished, not adding a single threat this time, which Jason thought was odd.

  "I'm doing something quick and easy so it will be ready in 15 or 20 minutes.  I'll call you when it's just about ready. "  and with that she continued down the hallway and went downstairs, shaking the whole house as she descended.  

  Kylie stood in the open door for a moment unmoving before turning and closing it again.  Jason watched as she made no further offers.  She just walked to her hair brush, picked it up, and put it on her dresser. 

   Next she picked up all the loose clothes on the floor and threw them in the hamper.  "What the fuck is she doing?" Jason thought to himself.  He watched on as she grabbed the stuffed animals off the floor and put them on her bed.

  She than pulled up the blanket Jason had slid down earlier and began making her bed.

  "Oh shit!" He said under his breath as it dawned on him.  "The little brat is taking all my cover so that I have nowhere to hide if she flushes me out.   

    "That's pretty smart. " he thought, proud of her for coming up with an actually good idea.      

      The whole clean up took about 15 minutes, but when she finished, the floor was a barren no man's land for anyone of tiny size who might try to cross it.  Suddenly they heard Emily from the bottom of the stairs.

   "KYLIE, 5 MINUTES!" 

"OK I'M COMING!" Kylie called back.  She took one last look at her clean room before she opened the door and left.      

   Jason sighed in relief.  Finally she was gone.  "Now how the hell am I gonna get outta he-" 

  he stopped mid sentence when he noticed. . .  Kylie left the door open! 

"Oh fuck yeah!" He cheered.  Finally something was working his way.  He wasted no time, emerging from the bookshelf and jogging across the room towards the door.   

     He moved in on its giant form, a gateway to humiliation, and passed through.  Nothing to do now but get back to his own ro-. . 

   "GOTCHA!" KYLIE said quietly as she stepped from behind the wall.  He was too slow to react as Kylie's hand came in and clutched his arm's were stuck rudely to his sides as Kylie's giant fingers muscled  him into her fist.

    Her hand covering him from head to toe, with only a brown tuft of hair visible.  "I can't believe you fell for that!" She giggled as she brought him back into her room. 

 " it's the oldest trick in the book" she continued gloating as she went to her dresser.  "Dont you think you would have heard or felt me going down the stairs jsson?" She said with a smirk as she found what she was looking for. 

     She adjusted her grip so that she was dangling him in front of her face from his t-shirt.  

  "OK Jason, you're going in here until I get back. " she said, holding up a white tubesock.

  "Kylie!" He began as he started flailing between her fingers.  "Don't. . . You don't have to do this!" He stammered.

  "I won't run away again, I promise!"  "Yeah right! I'm not chasing you again, I caught you fair and square and now you have to deal with it"  she spat, her bratty nature revealing itself. 

          She said nothing more as she unceremoniously crammed him into tubesock.  Jason became disoriented as he was tossed and turned.  Kylie made sure to make it uncomfortable for him, cynching the  knot right down above his head leaving him cramped and unable to really struggle.  The jostling went on for another minute. 

   "Jesus, who is teaching these kids to tie knots these days!" Jason thought to himself as he was flipped and turned around.

   Finally he was set down on a hard flat surface.  

    "Have fun in there little brother!" Kylie said cheerfully before stomping out of the room.  "She was right."  Jason thought. " I can feel her going down the stairs. . . ."

End Notes:

Starting to pick the pace up now!   Drop a review or comment.  

Chapter 7 lost the battle. . . And the war by Stevie

      Jason gave it a minute to make sure Kylie was really gone before he went to work.   Feeling around with his hands, he found what he was looking for.  Grabbing the loose thread, he began to pull, slowly forming a hole in the sock.    

     After about 10 minutes, he finally had a hole big enough he could fit through, but something wasn't right.  It was still dark in the sock. . . He reached beyond the sock, pulling his hand back as it touched something smooth.  "What the hell!?" he thought to himself.   

   He shimmied through the hole he made, only to find his whole body against the smooth slippery surface.  On top of that it was still dark.  No light to the outside.    

     Jason crawled to his left, then to his right, but there was no way out.  He also found that the material was to slick for his tiny hands to get a grip on and rip.  He was well and truly trapped.  Not knowing where she had put him, and not wanting to plummet to his death, he could only sit and wait for his captress to return.   

   He past the time, pulling thread from the sock, the pile growing by the minute.  He checked his watch.  6:37.  Trapped for 45 minutes.  There was nothing he could do but sit and contemplate how he was going to get out of this mess.  There may not be another chance to run free, let alone escape. . .or get to his phone. . .or call for help.  It weighed heavy on him.  

    Another 15 minutes passed.  Jason was just about falling asleep, when he felt the tremors of somebody approaching.  The footsteps moved around him for a while before stopping where he guessed was in front of him. 

"Hey there little guy!" Kylie called, chipper as ever. 

Jason was lifted from his perch and swung as he was carried to an unknown destination.  The familiar creak of springs let him know Kylie was sitting on her bed.  He waited patiently as he felt her fiddling with the knot.  Finally he was dumped out on her bed. 

    Jason shielded his eyes, sock thread dangling from every limb.  When his eyes finally did adjust, he was greeted with Kylie's scowl.

  "WHY DID YOU TEAR UP MY SOCK!" She whined loudly. 

   "Well I had t-" 

   "MOM IS GOING TO GET MAD AT ME!" She interrupted.

   "Well you shouldn't have put me in your smelly sock then!" Jason replied, no remorse in his voice.  

   "It wasn't smelly! She snapped, still upset about it.  

    "Yes it is.  You're just too big to smell it."  

 "No I'm not! You're just too small!" She argued back.

  "Shut up, Kylie." He said turning away from her.  "I can smell your feet from here!"  She looked down at her bare feet.

     "Can you really?" She asked curiously, unfolding her legs and pushing her feet forward.   "Yes! Get them out of here!" He said, getting irritated.

  "You really don't like them huh?"  She said absentmindedly glancing from her feet, to her brother.  


   "How would you like it if someone had their huge smelly feet in your face!?"  He asked, his back to her.  She was quiet for a second before she began to laugh. 

    "It's not funny!" Jason yelled at her. 

   "No it's just. .  You remember that time Emily pinned you down, then we both put our feet on your face and made you smell em? She asked giggling like mad.     

 Jason did remember.  It had been about 5 months prior. He had been down in the kitchen making something to eat when Emily came home from volleyball practice.  She came into the kitchen and began rummaging through the fridge for something to drink. 

      Jason made the mistake of commenting on her B.O.  He saw irritatation flash on her face and he knew it was time to go.  He had tried to run down the hallway but with her longer legs, she had caught him easily and tackled him to the ground.  She wrestled him on to his back and pinned his arms down at his sides with her hands, letting the weight of her wide ass sink into his stomach.    

   Jason couldn't remember why Kylie had showed up, or how it came about, but the next 20 minutes were spent under their moist, sweaty socks.  Emily's white calf length volleyball socks, and Kylie's little pink ankle socks.  It had taken him an hour to get the smell off of scrubbing to get the smell off of his face.    

  Back in the present, his anger was boiling as she laughed at him now.  He lashed out.  "It's not funny!" He screamed, turning around and punching her foot as hard as he could.  It didn't hurt, but the smile disappeared from her face.     

Immediately she snatched him up in her first, only his head visible.  "Do you need another lesson or something? She asked, annoyed as she glared at him through her wide frames.     

 Jason was unable to say anything, his lungs being compressed by her imposing fingers. 

  "Did you hear me?!" She said, shaking her fist.  He  only groaned.  "Well fine, now you're gonna get it." She snapped.  

 "I'm going to put you down on the bed, and rub my feet all over you.  If you just lay there, I'll go easy on you.  If you try to fight me, or say anything I don't like. . .i'll tie you up, and really let you have it!"    

    Jason strained against her constricting fingers as she lowered him to the bed.  "What did I just say about fighting?" She asked, doing her best impression of their mom. 

  Jason glared at her, but ultimately stopped struggling.  He knew that he had a better chance of finding an opening if he wasn't bound.

   "Good, now just lay still"   she said, depositing him on the blanket.          Kylie pulled her legs into her chest, placing her feet flat in front of her.  Her red painted toes wiggled on full display.

  Jason held his breath as she lifted her feet, her soft soles coming into view.  "Here we go." She said in a sing song voice, lowering her pick up truck sized feet on to her brother.  

   Turning his head as not to get smothered by her soft soles, Jason braced himself as Kylie buried him under her feet.  They came to rest for a moment, their mass resting heavily on him from head to toe. . . Before continuing the descent into the mattress, dragging Jason along with them. 

   He was only able to groan as the pressure increased exponentially, pressing him further and further as the mattress gave way.  Finally he felt the springs reach full compression, and there he was held for what felt like an eternity.     

     Finally she did relent, lifting her feet from him, but it was very short lived.  Jason managed to draw half a breath in before being mashed back into the mattress, this time not able to turn his head.    

   Kylie focused on her feet, staring intently through her thick frames, her tongue moving unconsciously as she concentrated on squashing her tiny prisoner.  She pressed her soles on him, experimenting with pressures, not wanting to wear him out too fast.  

    Jason groaned in agony as Kylie repeated the process a third time, holding him on the brink of passing out.  Finally she released him, lifting her feet and planting them on either side of him.   He gasped, taking in precious oxygen.  Kylie sat above him, just observing.    

    Coughing, he lay still, just trying to recuperate needed energy, his body was still in acceptable condition, but the constant crushing began to take its toll on his psyche.      

 "I bet you smell just like my feet now huh? Kylie asked, just trying to make small talk.   She was unaware of just how much punishment she was administering to her defenseless sibling.    

 Jason knew he had to do something, if he stood idly by, eventually his stress and anxiety would render his body worthless.  He focus his energy, rolling on to his stomach.  He gathered strength and began to push himself up.  

   "Here, let me help!" Kylie offered cheerfully.   

   She raised her left foot and planted it on his back, smooshing him face down into blanket.  Jason's body began to over-heat as she let her foot rest on him, the bare sole transferring heat into his tiny form.    

      She lifted her foot briefly, before repositioning the ball of her foot on to the base of his neck, her toes over-hanging his head.  She observed him like a bug in a magnifying glass as she slowly began to apply pressure.  She craned her neck to get a better  view of Jason's face as she effectively squeezed the air from his body, cranking his neck at an odd angle. 

     An unintelligible gargle spewed from his mouth as his gargantuan sister flexed his body to it's limits. 

       "Huh, you really don't like that do you?" She asked.  Jason marveled at the way she walked the line between childish curiosity and straight cruelty.  He could never judge if she knew she was utterly crushing him body and spirit or not.  

   "Let's try this" she said, rocking her foot back on her heel. 

     Jason felt bones pop back into place as she lifted momentarily, only to have his mass squashed outward as she rolled her foot from heel to toe, pedal pumping him.  

   " Is that any better?" She asked, feigning concern as she noted Jason's face, eyes bulging and mouth agape. 

     She again repeated this several times before coming to a stop in her original position, sole flat, her toes resting on his tiny head possessively.  

    Jason took this moment to calm himself.  If he wasn't careful, this domination would stress his brain to the point his body would shut down. He took shallow, laboured breaths, his lungs no match for a weight of the massive foot currently claiming him.  

     "You still alive down there Jason? She called, drumming her toes on the back of his head.  The sting of humiliation sunk in to him, sparking his anger, but it was too little too late.  

    He let it build, using her words as fuel, before moving his hands into position to push himself up.  Jason strained, using everything he had, but the effect was minimal.  

     "Wh-What do you think you're doing down there?  Kylie inquired, her voice dripping with condescension. 

She tilted her foot, relieving the pressure to reveal Jason struggling to get to his hands and knees.  

    "Oh yeah, I was trying to help you stand up! She exclaimed.  "Sorry, I got distracted."       

She lifted her foot again, pressing down on his head with her toes.  She wiggled and maneuvered them nimbly, trapping his head between her big and second toes.  

    "OK, here we go!" She said, emitting a girlish squeal.     

   Jason's mind hit an all time low as his body was hoisted effortlessly into the air by his "little sister's" toes.  He  felt control of his limbs slowly but steadily fade, as he was bounced and dangled in her doughy grip.  Moments later, his motor skills had vacated him, leaving only his consciousness in the flattened husk he called a body.  

    "Do you you think you can stand now?" Kylie asked.  Jason was 100% sure she knew exactly what she was doing and saying now.  Her humiliation and cruelty were unmatched.  

    Kylie crossed her leg, grabbing and twisting her ankle to bring her brother up to her face.   

  Hey! I'm talking to you!" She said impatiently.  

     Jason just hung limply, merely a passenger in his own body.  He prayed that he would just pass out already. 

       "You know, ignoring me isn't going to make me stop any sooner!" She told him smugly, giving his body a shake. 

"But ok, I'll put you down."    

   Kylie straightened her leg, lowered it to the bed, and deposited him like a piece of trash, splaying her toes and leaving him in a crumpled heap.  

     Jason lay on his side, facing the edge of the bed opposite the wall.  He looked out on Kylie's bedroom and longed for the world beyond his little sister's spirit crushing feet.  

      He was quickly brought back to reality as grabbed from behind and flopped on to his back.  He could do nothing but stare at the ceiling as Kylie began her next assault. Extending her left leg fully, she decided it was time her right one got some love.  


   Jason cringed internally as her chipped nail polish and toes impeded his view.  He knew what was coming next.       His eyes flinched as her giant toes suddenly dropped, plowing into his unprotected face. 

    His facial features were made to find a crevice and accept it, as her plump digits had there way with him.  She leaned in, getting a better look as her toes probed his mouth and nose curiously.   

   When they weren't forcing worship from his tiny lips, they were gripping and kneading his face, head, and torso.    

  Jason winced as his arm was caught between her second and third toe and pinched then bent, sending shooting pain through his shoulder.    

   Tears began to form in his eyes as his gargantuan sister continued to work him over, his tears acting as lubricant  as she squashed his features beneath her feet.    

  Eventually she tired of forcing him to kiss and smother under her toes and decided to change tactics.        

   Mercifully, Jason passed out as the onslaught continued for another 30 minutes.    

Chapter 8 two heads aren't always better than one. by Stevie
Author's Notes:

The saga continues.  Drop a review!

    Jason finally awoke to something poking him in the chest.  He slowly opened his eyes, revealing Kylie, once again sitting cross-legged in front of him. 

        "Jaaasssssooonn" she called softly, like a mother waking a child for school in the morning.    

     His mind was foggy  as he stared forward at the sideways view of his little sister.  The same little sister who had just trampled him to within an inch of his life.  The same little sister who was now acting cute and innocent, like none of it had ever happened.    

      "Oh good, you're awake sleepy head!" She said cheerfully.  " I didn't know how long you were going to nap for.  I already finished all my homework while you were sleeping!" 

     "Holy shit!, how long did she put me out for?" He thought to himself.     

   He layed still, though he could tell that he had regained control of his body.  The only revenge he could get on Kylie now was the silent treatment.  At least make her feel bad about it all.  Especially since their physical superiority was no longer up for debate.  

  "Jason, can you hear me? She asked, poking him with a long finger.     

"Jason. . . Jason. . .Jason.  . .Jason"  she repeated, doing her best to play the part of the annoying younger sister.      

 

  Jason held out, and soon he got the desired affect. 

 

 "Jason. . . Why aren't you saying anything?  She asked, bringing her giant face down closer to his.    

 

 

 

    He just stared blankly, blinking ever so often.       "I. . I know you can here me" she said, her confidence wavering momentarily.    

 

 

 

  Silence.

 

 

 

       "Jason. . . .Jason answer me!"    

 

 

 

Silence.    

 

 

 

  "You. . .you cant do this!" She whimpered

 

 

 

   Silence. 

 

 

 

     "I'm serious Jason! I won't let you."    

 

 Silence.   

 

 "Jaaasss" she whined obnoxiously.  

 

     Jason began to smile on the inside.  At this point, she had basically crushed any hope of a quick rescue, so anything he could do to get under her skin was a small victory.  He knew he was going to have to play the long game. . .wait for her to slip up.

 

    "Jason. . .  I'm serious. . . If you don't say something right now. " she began, trying her best to sound stern.  

 

    "I'm gonna. . . " she said, she looked at the ceiling in thought.   Suddenly she began to laugh.    

 

   " Hey Jason!  Would it be funny if I sat on you?  What do you think would happen? " she inquired giggling to herself. 

 

     A flicker of anger sparked in him, but he remained silent and still.  

 

    "Huh, what would happen if I just put you on my desk chair and sat on you like Emily always does? Do you think you would squash flat like a pancake? " she asked, laughing way harder than Jason felt necessary.   

 

   "Fucking Emily." Jason thought to himself, remembering all the times his older sister had seen fit to use him as a chair.    

 

    There was no point in dwelling on the past.  He was barely able to inconvenience his imposing older sister when he was full size.  The thought of what she would do to him now made him want to vomit.   

 

 Jason tuned back into Kylie's rambling.   

 

 "I bet you would make it so comfy though!  Like a little cushion for my butt!" She said, imaging the possibilities.  Possibilities that seemed all to possible now, as he lay there unmoving, his body having been squashed into submission not 2 hours ago by his younger sister's feet.  

 

     "God I wanna punch you in the face." Jason thought peacefully as he stared blankly at his sister as he talked.    

 

  Suddenly he felt felt the hallway quake as Emily made her way up the stairs.  He began to tremble uncontrollably.  She stopped in front of the door and knocked twice.  

 

    "Kylie, can I come in?" She asked through the door.  

 

    Without panicking, Kylie plucked her tiny brother from the bed, placing him under the pillow behind her back and reaching over, grabbing her iPad.  

 

    "Yeah, come in!" She called. 

 

    The knob turned and Emily stepped into her room.       "It's time for bed kiddo." She said quietly.  "Put on your pajamas and it's lights out in 10."  

 

   With that, she turned around and went back the way she had came.  She noticed  that Jason still hadn't come home.    

 

   " I swear to god if he is staying over at one of his little shithead friend's houses and he didn't call, especially in a school night. . . I'm gonna kill him. "  she thought to herself before walking back downstairs.   

 

   As soon as she was gone, Kylie reached back and plucked Jason from beneath the pillow.         

 

   "I have to go to bed now Jas." She said standing up and walking over to her dresser.    She yawned as she rummage through a drawer until she pulled out a thick wool sock.    

 

  "Ok, I'm going to put you in here tonight, it should be warm and cozy in there for you." She began, yawning again as she spoke. 

 

   "But if you tear this one up, I'm gonna stomp  on you tomorrow til you flatten out." She threatened like it was no big deal.      

 

         "Goodnight Jason" she said sweetly as he deposited him into the sock.

 

       Jason could only lay there in dark, wondering how his life had become such a mess as Kylie tied a knot above him.  He was placed on a soft surface and was suddenly lurched forward as Kylie closed the dresser drawer.   

 

   "Fuck my life." He thought as he made himself comfortable inside the sock. Escape never crossed his mind.  He knew Kylie would stick to her word if he decided to destroy one of her favorite winter socks.        As he lay there in darkness, although he had been strong thus far, tonight he broke down and cried.             

 

    The morning came and went uneventfully.  Kylie had checked in on him, giving him a piece of her toaster strudel before Emily drove her to school.  

 

      Jason had nothing but time to contemplate his options.  He knew that he could easily rip through the sock.  That wasn't a problem.  But he also knew that the shit-stomping that would occur if he couldn't escape the dresser would be severe.  Probably life threatening. 

 

      He cursed the moment Kylie learned that she could easily bully and squash him into obedience any time she wanted.  It was a lesson Emily had learned years ago but it had never applied to Kylie.  

 

     While she was incredibly tall for her age at already 5'3, easily the tallest kid in her class, Jason had always had the strength advantage.  That meant that physically Kylie could do nothing to him, except when Emily decided to give her a hand.        

 

There had been many times when Kylie had been allowed to sit on him, rub her feet on him, or even kick him in the balls, because Emily had threatened to get involved if he didn't.  

 

     "Fucking Emily. " he thought to himself.      

 

     The time passed slowly from inside his sister's sock prison.  He knew that he wouldn't be making any moves today.  He needed time to make sure he could actually escape the dresser before doing anything else.     

 

 A few hours later, he checked his watch.  3:24.  Kylie would be back from school soon.    

 

   25 minutes later, he felt tremors on the stairs as his giantess sister approached.  He listened closely, his ears perked.  

 

     "Are there.  . . Are there two voices. " he wondered.    

 

    His questions were answered as he felt the drawer get pulled open.  Next,  the wool sock was lifting and the knot untied.  Above him, in the open of the sock, were two faces staring down at him.  One, of course was Kylie.   The other. . . . Her best friend Gracie.  

 

Gracie:  Kylie's 11 year old best friend and a professional bitch.  Average height for her age, long flowing red hair and green eyes, light freckles, hates Jason.    

 

   Jason grimaced as he saw Gracie above him.  

 

      "Just great!" He thought. 

 

This was going to be a long afternoon.  

 

     Kylie carrier the sock over to her bed.  Both her and Gracie climbed on and sat across from each other.  Jason was again flipped over and dumped out of the sock.  He landed flat on his back.  

 

    "O M G!" Gracie squealed as the little 4 inch boy appeared.  

 

    "Kylie, your brother is actually cute for once!" She said excitedly, flashing Jason a quick stink eye.      

 

Jason shielded his eyes for a moment, letting them adjust to the light before taking in his surroundings.  Kylie was in her standard blouse and capris.  Gracie in a summer dress and jean shorts.  Both were barefoot.      

 

"Can I hold him, PLEASE!? Gracie asked eagerly.  

 

     "I'd rather you didnt" Jason answered politely, careful not to anger the red haired giantess.    

 

  "I wasn't talking to you, NERD! "  she spat at him.

 

  "Can I Kylie? "    

 

  "Sure, just. .  .be careful with him." Kylie advised.    

 

   "I will. . . . This is so cool! Gracie promised.     

 

 Jason flinched as her giant hand approached to grab him.  To his surprise, she  was actually gentle with him.  He looked away, as she cradled him in her palms, trying not to make it awkward as her green iris studied him carefully.    

 

    He was a bit uncomfortable as she poked And proded him.  Lifting his arms and expecting every inch of him,  her mind was blown.  

 

    "He is so amazing" she said a dreamy tone in her voice.  It made Jason uncomfortable to say the least.  

 

     "Hey Kylie?"  She said after staring for a particularly long time.  

 

    "Yeah Gracie?" She said, calmly.  Her back was against her headboard and she had her hands behind her head, relaxing.  

 

    "Can you imagine if. . . If like. . all the boys at school were this size?" She said, deep in thought and focusing on the tiny human in the palm of her hands.  

 

     "I KNOW RIGHT!" Kylie squealed.  "Can you picture hunter this small?!"     

 

 "Oh yeah!  I would totally step on him! He's SO annoying." Gracie replied smiling. 

 

   As Jason stood unsteadily in her hands, a certain reality hit him. . . What if his accident could be replicated. . . What if it got into the wrong hands.  . . . .it could change the course of history.   

 

  He pushed the thoughts from his mind as Gracie spoke.  

 

     "So what do you want to do with him?" She asked, still just staring in amazement.    

 

  "I-I'd appreciate it if you put me down please Gracie." He said politely, not wanting to piss her off, but still tired of trying to keep his balance.

 

      "I'd appreciate it if you put me down now Gracie" she mimicked him in whiny voice.    

 

    "Fine!" She said dumping him back on to the bed.  "I didn't even do anything to you! Even though I should for what you did to me!"      

 

   The incident she was referring to was 4 months ago at Kylie's birthday party.  Her and her friends were in the back yard hanging out, when Jason and his best friend Clyde snuck through the neighbors yard with water balloons.  He remembers lobbing at least 30 over the fence by himself.   Not to mention Clyde.    

 

   When the carnage settled, every one of them was soaked from head to toe.  Including Gracie, who had been bragging earlier about the new dress she had gotten just for the party.  If looks could kill, Jason would have been dead that day.    

 

  "I don't know, what do you want to do?" Kylie replied lazily.  

 

    "There are a lot of things I'd LIKE to do to him for ruining my dress!" She glared at him.    

 

   "Listen Gracie. . .it was just a joke"  Jason tried to talk himself out of where ever the situation was headed.  

 

    "Shut up!" She spat at him, holding her fist up as if to punch him.  She laughed as he flinched and fell over.  

 

    "Haha, he is so pathetic!."   

 

  Jason fought back the urge to say anything back to her.

 

        "I think you need to make it up to us."  Gracie continued, looking at Kylie for affirmation.    

 

   "You did ruin my party. You're lucky Emily was gone or she would have crushed you and stupid Clyde!" Kylie said, annoyance  showing on her face as she remembered the party.    

 

    "Ok! So what are we going to make him do!? Gracie asked impatiently.    

 

   "Well last night, I kind of beat him up with my feet for ripping up one of my socks. . ." Kylie said, offering a rough suggested.  

 

     "Oh my gosh! Really? " Gracie said giggling.    

 

   "Yeah, he like. . Couldn't even fight back or anything! " Kylie added.  "He is so weak!"  

 

  Jason felt his pride stunted as his sister ignored him as she talked down on him to her friend.  He couldn't help but speak up.

 

       "Yeah right Kylie!" He yelled up at the brunette giantess.  " You don't remember when I made you cry yesterday?!" He said cocky as all hell. 

 

      Kylie's face turned red with embarrassment.  Jason smiled as he shut down his sister.      

 

Seeing his tiny smirk pissed her off, as Kylie snatched him off the bed and dangled him in front of her face.    

 

   "Sh-shut up you little runt!" She said, trying to re-establish control.  "Or do you want more of my feet!?   She yelled in his face.    

 

     Jason weighed his options. . .every path at this point seemed to lead to the same place.  For the sake of his self-respect and dignity, he continued to defy her.    

 

  "And I could have fought you, but you said you would tie me up if I did!" He continued, completely throwing caution to the wind in the heat of the moment.    

 

 "YEAH RIGHT!" She screamed.  " I SQUISHED YOU AND SQUEEZED YOU UNTIL YOU FELL ASLEEP!" She argued.    

 

  "Whatever kylie! Just do what you're going to do.  I don't care anymore. I'm just bored of hearing you guys talk about it!.  He said finally.    

 

    "Are. . . Are you gonna let him talk to you like that?"  Gracie asked nervously.   She was taken aback by the whole screaming match.  

 

      "Oh no!" Kylie said, adjusting her glasses with her free hand and maneuvering the back of Jason's shirt into her fingers.    

 

   "But he's not gonna be making out with my feet again," she continued.  "He's gonna be smooching yours!" She finished, body slamming Jason face first into the mattress in front of Gracie.     

 

   A low groan was all the response he mustered, but his mind said all it needed to.  

 

"Oh fuck."        

Chapter 9 dolled up and beat down. by Stevie

    Jason was overwhelmed as Kylie's fingers imposed their will on him, pinning his face into the blanket.    

  "Ha, that's what you get you little loser!" Gracie commented, adding fuel to the fire. 

    She unfolded her legs and pulled them into her chest.  Apparently the universal position for humiliation.   

  "There you go Jason.  Pucker up!" Kylie taunted, finally unwrapping her fingers from his stretched shirt.          

  For a moment, he just lay there dazed, recovering from the mighty slam.  

     "Actually. . .  ." Gracie said, placing a finger on her chin in thought. "I don't really want his GROSS little lips on my pretty feet! She continued, giving the little man at her feet a dirty look.  

    "But what we SHOULD do, is make him paint our nails! You look like you could use it girl!" She laughed, pointing at Kylie's chipped nails.      

"Hey! They aren't that bad!" She said giggling, looking at her own feet.

  "Well. . .  I guess they could use a LITTLE help."    

"Right!?  And he is the perfect size for it! He could probably do a great job if he wasn't such a little looosssseeer. " she said, looking down on him.      

      Jason finally stood up, folding his arms. 

     "I'm not doing that." He said simply.    

   Gracie gave him a look that could freeze fire. 

      " Hey, there are always other things we could do to you." Kylie said, interrupting their stare down.  "I still personally want to sit on you.  See your eyes bug out. 

   "Yeah! Those are your choices.  Either you paint our nails, or you get sat on!" Gracie said firmly.      

Jason stood for a moment, weighing his options.  After a second. . .he bolted to his right.  Seeing no way out, he figured he might as well take another attempt at escaping.

       Unfortunately Kylie didn't miss a beat, and Jason was snagged in her fist within 5 steps.  She grabbed him roughly, slamming him back on to his stomach.  Before he could make any other move, she retracted her hand and brought her right foot in, pinning Jason beneath it, his head barely visible under her toes.    

   "We said those are your options!" She said loudly.     

     Gracie wore a smug smirk, just enjoying the show.  Jason squirmed as much as he could, but her powerful ped held him with no issue.    

  " so what's it gonna be?  Are you going to paint, or are you going to be our new little cushion? " her confidence brimming.    

 "Mmmpphh!" Was all Jason could say, her big foot Muffling him out.   

  "What was that loser?" Gracie chuckled  

  Kylie lifted her foot, allowing him to speak    "I'll. . . Ill paint." He said, out of breath.

     "Good, so get to it!" Kylie said coldly.  

    Jason was held in gracie' s hands as Kylie gathered her supplies.  He was set on her computer chair across from the bed while the girls propped their feet on the edge of the chair.  

    "What. . What am I supposed to do?" Jason asked timidly, having never been forced to do this in his life.        

   "Start with the polish remover idiot" Gracie said rudely, pointing at a small clear bottle.      

 Jason walked to it, the bottle was neck height on him.  He knew he'd better work fast if he wanted to stay in there good side.  He quickly unscrewed the lid and pulled out the long brush.   

The smell of the chemical hit him, and almost made him pass out, smelling strongly of rubbing alcohol.  

        The girls laughed at him as his knees buckled and he had to use the brush to balance.   He gathered himself up and continued on.   Carrying the brush, he briskly walked to Kylie's toes and got to work removing the old polish, first dabbing the nails, then wiping them with a paper towel.  He took note to get his technique right on Kylie, knowing Gracie was likely to bitch about it.      

Finally he finished, and not a moment too soon as he was feeling quite light headed now.  

  "Ok, now time to pick a color! Kylie said flipping open the lid of a little wooden chest she kept her bottles in. 

     "I thiiinnnk I want. . . .black!." She said, reaching over Jason and grabbing a bottle that looked to be half empty.    

" A good choice for someone as evil as you!"  Jason thought as she shook the bottle to mix it up.  

    " and I waannt . . . .this one!" Gracie said, pulling an emerald color from the chest.    

   Jason had to admit that it was a good color, but he would never say it out loud.    

 "Ok, get started! And don't you dare get any on the skin!" Gracie said, glaring at him.      

Jason set to work, handling the brush, which embarrassing stood as tall as he did.    He quickly and cleanly finished her her right foot, moving on to her left. . . .  

  "You guys, the snacks I made are just about ready!" A voice called from downstairs.    

  "Hmm, that must be Rachel." Jason thought to himself, looking towards the door while still absent mindedly painting.    

  Rachel was Gracie's 16 year old sister.  Gracie was the younger spitting image of Rachel.  She was sometimes asked to babysit the girls when Emily had volleyball practice in the afternoons or games on the weekends.    Jason wasn't close to her or anything but she was someone he could tolerate.        

After Jason identified the voice, his heart dropped as he looked back at his work.  In his distraction, he had continued to paint.    

   Ice ran in his veins as he took in the sight of 4 or 5 green brush strokes all over Gracie's big toe.    

   Jason looked up slowly and as his eyes met with Gracie's. . .he knew he was fucked.  

     "You little. . . .TWERP!"  She screamed at him.  The chair shaking as she removed her feet, stomping them on the ground in unison.  

     Jason didn't bother trying to talk his way out, knowing nothing could save him now.  He threw the brush down, and ran for the edge of the chair.  Not caring what would happen to him, he lept for the ground, 25 feet below.  He landed roughly despite his tuck and roll but used his fight or flight to augment his landing. 

     He sprinted across the floor, just wanting to be anywhere but there.  He didn't need to look back to know that Gracie had shoved the chair out of her way, and was now stomping towards him.  The ground seemingly quaking below him as she moved.

       "No. No. No. No." Played in Jason's brain like a broken record as he ran towards his sister's closet.   

       He was halfway across the room when a shadow was cast over him.  He had no time to think before he was hit from behind by what felt like a dump truck.   Jason blacked out momentarily as the weight of Gracie's sole pounded him to the ground, piledriving his face into the floor.  

     He came to as tons of pressure pushed down on him, Gracie increasing it tenfold as she leaned in, bracing her hand on her knee as she pressed him down.    

   Jason waited for his body to pop as she ratcheted up the force, inhumane levels of squeeze being administered. . . But it never came.  Instead he was caught in a perpetual hell as his bones were continually broken by the pressure, then healed by the power and adrenaline. 

     Gracie finally stopped pressing, finishing him off with a few twists of her foot that left his clothes in tatters.  She lifted her foot, revealing the clobbered form of a mutual enemy.  She walked back to the bed, sat down, and began cleaning the paint off of her toe, saying nothing.    

   Kylie ran to her brother, dropping to her knees.  "OH MY GOSH JASON,  ARE YOU ALRIGHT!" She screeched, bringing her face close as she inspected him. 

     His face was plastered into the ground and his hair was matted.  His body convulsed at random.    She reached out to touch him, but quickly withdrew her hand as he flinched at her touch.  She covered her mouth, unsure of what to do to remedy the situation. 

     "Yo-You didn't need to stomp him that hard!"  Kylie cried, looking at her friend with pleading eyes.  While she had tortured him her fair share, she had yet to be that brutal with him.  At the end of the day, he was her brother and she did look up to him.  

    "Whatever, the little nerd had it coming.  Besides, it was payback for ruining my dress too." She answered, as she finished painting her own nails, fanning them lightly with her hand.  

     "Still!" Kylie whined. 

    "Look, he's still moving isn't he? "  Gracie said, noting his convulsions.    

   "Well. . .yeah, but-"   

   "Then he is fine.  You said he was strong. "  

   Kylie bit her lip, unsure of herself but finally she spoke.        "O-okay.  Alright.  We. . .we better go downstairs and eat before your sister gets mad."      

  "Yeah, she can be such a spaz sometimes!" Gracie laughed as she stood up.    

   Jason remained down as the two giantess' stepped over his flattened body and out the door, closing it behind them.        

Chapter 10 a slip of the tongue. by Stevie

    Jason stayed still, his body twitching uncontrollably as it administered repairs to various body parts in need.   As he breathed, it became easier to expand his flattened ribcage,  and as he writhed, the feeling came back to his limbs.  

     After 5 minutes, he found the strength to peel his face from the floor, and roll on to his back.  His chest heaved rhythmically as he stared up at the vast ceiling.   He took moment to just appreciate the fact that he was alive, recalling the pain of being caught in the limbo of destruction and repair. 

     The thought sickened him, and he rolled on his side to vomit.    

   Wiping his mouth, Jason put his hands down, and shakily got to his feet.  He stood, his body swaying gently from side to side, a stiff breeze enough to blow him over.  From there. .  He began to walk.    

   Jason started to walk.  His destination: the space under the bed.  Jason figured that if he could hide out, maybe he could wait Kylie out and she would make a mistake.   The only thing he knew for sure was he needed time to heal, as he limped across the floor, that much was apparent.  

      5 minutes later, he passed the base of the chair where he had been forced to paint Gracie's nails.  He craned his neck, in awe of the distance between the floor and the seat.   The fact that he had jumped from it with no regard seemed foolish now, as he had still been made to pay the price.  

     That was all the tribute he was willing to pay as he passed by, knowing he had to keep moving.  Usually the girls would take their time eating and watching tv, but now that they had a tiny little toy upstairs, he imagined they would hurry back.   

    He checked his watch.  5:13.  Emily would be home from practice at any moment.  It didn't pertain to this particular situation but it was something of note anyway.    A second later, he sighed a breath of relief as he passed beneath the canopy of his sister's full size bed. 

      Moving at a steady pace,  he made his way to the wall.  He inspected his surrounds.  To his right, a wall vent that likely led between Emily bedroom and connected to the rest of the heat ducting of the house.  Good to know, although the grate appeared too tight for him to slip through.   Jason climbed up on the small ledge created by the baseboard and sat down.  For the first time in a while.  He was able to rest. 

      Downstairs, the girls finished their snacks and chatted idly with Rachel about their days at school.  They all sat and watched tv in the den, waiting for Emily to get there  so Rachel and Gracie could go home.       Finally she did arrive, slamming her car door and walking up to the front door.  She opened it, stepping inside, brushing her damp hair out of her face and setting down her duffle bag and book bag.

    She was still in her volleyball uniform of a tank top, Jersey shorts and long socks.  She was wearing her favorite pair of Adidas sandals.       She kicked off her sandals and walked into the den.

       "Emily!" Kylie squealed, racing over to give her sister a hug.       "Hey Kylie!" She said cheerfully, returning the hug.  

     " Hey Rachel.  Hi Gracie!" She greeted the sisters.  

   "How was practice, Emily?" Rachel asked, just making small talk as she packed up her homework. 

         She really wasn't into sports, nor was she popular like Emily, but she felt being friendly was important.  

  "It was great! The squad looks really good this year.  I think we're ready for state!"  Emily answered optimistically.  

    "That's great Emily.  The school could always use one more . . Trophy in the case!"  Rachel said half-heartedly as she walked towards the front door with Gracie following close behind.  

      "And what did you guys do today?" Emily asked, turning to her sister and friend.  

    "Well we-"       Before she could answer, Gracie interjected.  

    "Oh! It was so cool!  Kylie showed me Jason, and he was all tiny, and she kept him in this sock right?  And then he was on the bed and we told him we were gonna beat him up, then Kylie made him paint our toes.  Then, the little loser got paint on my skin, so I totally sto-"      

 "Ooookay.   Kids and their imaginations huh?" Rachel interrupted as she opened the door and pushed Gracie through it. 

  "We will see you guys later. Bye"  Rachel said as she walked out, closing the door behind her. 

   The door had barely clicked shit for a nano second before. . . . 

    "Okay, where is he?  Emily said, crossing her arms and glaring at Kylie.    

   "Wh-where is who?" Kylie stammered, trying her best to play it off.

    "Don't play dumb with me Kylie! Hand him over!" Emily said with an accusatory tone as she stepped closer to loom over her sister. 

      "I don't- I dont know what you're talking about." She said nervously as she backed away from Emily.    

  "Alright, that's fine!"  Emily replied, putting her hands on her hips.  "I'll just go into your room and find him!" She finished, turning and walking up the stairs.  

   "NO! MOM AND DAD SAID YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED IN MY ROOM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!" She wailed as she followed Emily up the stairs, pulling on her tank top but not slowing her down.    

    Emily reached the top of the stairs and looked at her little sister.    

   "This is your last chance to hand him over and tell me what's going on, otherwise I'm tearing your room apart until I find him, and you're gonna get whatever he gets!" She threatened, imposing her size on her sister.    

   "I. . . I. " was all she could respond.    

   "Fine! Here we go!" Emily said, before turning the knob and kicking the door open.   

   Jason had been dozing as the door burst open.  Startled awake, he fell from the ledge he was resting on.  He looked up just in time to see two giant sock feet stomp into the room.  Immediately he recognized them as Emily's and the shock of seeing her caused him to piss himself, urine running down the left leg of his torn jeans. 

    Emily burst through the door and immediately began tearing it apart, not even 100% sure what she was looking for.  She started in Kylie's dresser drawer, throwing clothes out on to the floor as she searched.  

    "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"  Kylie screamed,  picking up clothes as fast as Emily was throwing them on the floor.    

   "Look, I know he's in here.  It all makes sense now.  Why he hasn't come home yet, why you've been acting all weird!    I thought it was just you being a little twerp, but now I think you actually did see him yesterday by the stairs. " Emily concluded, putting all the pieces correctly together.  

  "That. . .that's not true!" Kylie said weakly, still trying to keep up the charade.  She had edged over by the bed now as Emily began ripping her closet apart.    

  "If it's not true, than why is all your nail polish still out, stupid?" 

    "Don't call me stupid Emily!" Kylie whined, picking up her nail supplies and putting them back in the chest.  She moved out of the way as her big sister walked over to her art desk.  

     "Jason, I know you're in here somewhere. . . If you come out. . .I promise not to hurt you. ." Emily bargained, while sifting through Kylie's art supplies in each drawer.  

     "Hey! Stop messing that up!" Kylie cried running to her desk and straightening things out.  

     Emily hip bumped her, sending the smaller girl stumbling across the room.     

       "You had your chance to give him up.  Now when I find him, he's gonna get it for messing up dad's lab, and you're gonna get it for helping him."    

   Jason listened to the conversation, still trembling from Emily's mere presence.  Kylie was scary in her own right, still more than strong enough to dominate him with no trouble. . . .but Emily was something else entirely. . . .   

      With a full foot, and  75 pounds on Kylie, she was a sight to behold and a force to be reckoned with.  

   "I didn't. . .I wasn't helping him!" Kylie protested. 

     "Oh yeah?  Then why didn't you come and get me when you found him huh? " Emily asked, not even looking at her sister while she continued to search.  

  "Well he. . .he told me not to!"    

  "And you listened to him?  Like how tall is he?" Emily asked, not truly believing what she was hearing.

      "He's.  . . . He's. . . I wanted to get your help but he said I shouldn't. . . Then we got into a fight and-"  

 "Really, you fought him?" Emily said, bursting out laughing. 

    "Well yeah, but. . . He's not- "    

"He's not what? A little one inch pipsqueak?" Emily interrupted. 

    "He's four inches."  Kylie responded,  Blunt as ever.   

  "1 inch, 4 inches, it doesn't matter! You should have been able CRUSH him Kylie!" Emily said, pounding her fist into her palm for emphasis.  

    "I know! But he's not. . . Normal. . . For a little person. . . Anymore. ." Kylie said, unsure of how best to describe him. 

     "Hahaha, what do you mean "not normal?" 

   "Like he is. . .super strong for his size. .  . And really tough! And. . . Pretty fast."  

   "Yeah right! You expect me to believe that?  Emily said rolling her eyes.    

   "It's the truth." Kylie said quietly.  

    "Well whatever, we'll see how tough he is, when I find him. "   

  "When she finds me" Jason thought to himself.  

 He couldn't see much from his vantage point, only legs.  Kylie's legs in her capris and bare feet, now devoid of polish since he hadn't gotten the chance to actually paint them, and Emily's significantly bigger calves and knee high socked feet. 

     She had been working her way over to the bed, checking every nook cranny.  Jason knew it was only a matter of time before she would search under the bed, and he would be face to face with the biggest giant he had faced in his life.  Both physically and figuratively.  

    "He'll. . .outsmart you!" Kylie argued, not sure of whose side she was on anymore.    

   "I'd like to see him try! I'd make him a pancake before he even knew what hit him!" Emily said, brimming with confidence. 

     "It's not that easy!" Kylie whined. 

   "You sure seem to be a pretty big fan of him" Emily said, looking around the room for anymore possible hiding spots.  "I'm pretty sure you're helping him. 

   "I said I wasn't Emily" she cried, afraid of what her sister would do to her if she found out.      

  "Oh yeah? Then what's this?" Emily asked, picking up a shoe box next to Kylie's backpack.  

    Inside the shoe box, was a scale replica of Jason's bedroom.  It had his bed and a closet door made from construction paper.  She had used a small hacky sack as his bean bag chair and had made a little nightstand and desk out of popsicle sticks.  

    "PUT THAT DOWN!" KYLIE SCREAMED, running over and trying to grab it, but Emily held it out of reach.    

    "It sure looks like you're helping him. ." Emily teased as she held the box over her head.    

    "I am not! It was just a project I did in school!" Kylie persisted, making jumping attempts to grab the box.

  "Please just put it down!"  

 "Ok. . . I'll put it down. . ." Emily said with a smile as she lowered the box to the floor.    

  Kylie bent down to grab the box, sighing with relief, but before she could pick it up. . . . Emily's huge foot crashed down on it.   

  She easily crumpled the box with one step, the sound of popsicle sticks snapping and sand being squeezed from the hacky sack were all that could be heard.  She twisted her foot on it for good measure before stepping off of it, the shoe box springing back limply.    

  "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" KYLIE  screeched as she ran out of her room and down the stairs.  

    "Whatever kylie!" Emily yelled down the stairs.    

    "Uggh!  Both of those little twerps are going to get it, I swear!" She said to herself as she left the room, headed for her own room.    

  Jason couldn't believe his luck, as he saw Emily leave the room.  Yes she knew about him, and this wouldn't be the last time he would see her, but it was a small victory.  

Chapter 11 " you can run on, for a long time" by Stevie

     Jason decided to lay low for the time being.  He was sure that Kylie would resume the search for him later, but for now, he felt they were on good terms, both facing the impending wrath of their Amazonian sister.  

 

    A few hours later, Kylie did return.  Her face was red and her hair was messy.  Her blouse was also wrinkled.  She wasn't really crying any more but she was sniffling hard.  

 

    She closed the door and picked up the mangled shoe box, before walking to her bed and sitting down.  She sat silent for a good while.  Finally she spoke.  

 

     "Jason. . . I don't know if you're in here or not but. . . I want to say I'm sorry for what we did to you. . ." She began sniffling.        "We. . .we were downstairs and Gracie told her about you and what we did. . . I tried to stop her but. . .shes too big."  

 

 "Ain't that the truth!" Jason yelled in his mind.   

 

    "Anyway, I made you this present, and I wanted to give it to you before me and Gracie beat you up, but I forgot.  Now Emily totally squashed it with her big fat feet!" There was a sadness in her voice.

 

        "She. . . She came downstairs and. . .and she beat me up too.  She sat on me and. . .dangled a loogie over my face. . . Some got in my hair. . ."  She said, dejected.    

 

   A part of him felt bad for her, only for a moment before he remembered that this was the same girl who had squeezed him to within an inch of his life just last night, and the pity was immediately gone.    

 

    "I'm gonna see if I can fix this for you.  I think I have most of the stuff in my desk."  She said, standing up and sitting down at her desk.  "I know you probably don't want it. . .but it's something."

 

   She uncrumpled the box, and went to work.    First she dumped the sand into the garbage, tossing the flattened hacky sack in the trash too.  Next she removed the splintered popsicle sticks that made up the desk and nightstand.   She carefully measured the few intact sticks and began to cut new one.    

 

   Once they were cut, she glued them together, allowing them to dry while she moved to his bed.  The sponge was fine, but it did get full of sand.  She tipped it over, pouring sand out.  From there she rebuild the frame and called the project good.  

 

    2 hours passed as she worked.  Jason wandered to the edge of the shadow that the bed cast every so often, studying her as she kicked her feet unconsciously in focus.   Finally she lifted her head.  As she did, Jason darted back into the shadows. 

 

      "Ok, I'm done Jason. . . You can sleep there tonight if you want.  I promise I won't bother you or anything. I put a little cup of water in there and I had some clothes from one of my old dolls that might fit you.  I saw that Gracie ruined yours. . . .i guess you guys are even now huh.  I hope I see you tomorrow.  I know you don't want to see me, and I'm not going to look for you either. I'm leaving my door open for you.  Goodnight. " she said quietly. 

 

     Jason tucked into his corner as Kylie left for the bathroom to brush her teeth and put her pajamas on.  With one last look around the room, she turned off her light, and climbed into bed.    

 

   Even though he felt Kylie was sincere this time, he decided to wait her out before leaving the safety of his hiding spot.  1 hour turned into two and then 3.  Jason napped intermittently as time past.        Finally he checked his watch. 2:46.   

 

    "It should be late enough now." He thought .

 

       Slowly and cautiously, he emerged from beneath her bed.  He could hear her slow steady breathing above him.  He glanced up, but ultimately just kept walking.

 

     Ahead, by the light of the moon He saw the shoe box.  Kylie had cut a little doorway in the side, and to his surprise, it was cut perfectly to scale.  He entered, straining his eyes to view his surroundings.  

 

    Beyond the giant cup of water, it seemed pretty spot on to how his room was.  He walked to the cup, dipping his hands in and getting a drink.   He drank his fill before moving to the bed.  He longed to just lay down and get a good night's sleep, but he knew he couldn't afford to let his guard down.          On the bed, he found the clothes she had spoken of.  He quickly stripped down, and tested the fit of the jeans.  They were a little loose on him, but they were good enough.   The shirt wasn't great, but it all looks the same under somebody's foot. 

 

      He looked around, finding a small piece of beef she'd left.  He devoured it hungrily before leaving the box.  As tough as she'd been on him, he had to admit that Kylie had came through for him this time and he did appreciate it.         

 

Jason began the long journey to his bedroom.  It took him a few minutes to get across her room. Every few steps he would turn around to make sure there was still a sleeping giant behind him.  

 

    Eventually he made it to the door.  That mighty threshold he hadn't broken in a full day.  The last time he had, he walked straight into a trap and paid the price.  He stood for a moment, just looking back at Kylie's room.  He silently hoped he would never see it again.  

 

    With no further ceremony, he passed through the doorway.  There, a mere 400 yards away, was his bedroom door.  Jason began to jog now, definitely excited.  He cleared the space in no time, making it to the  base of the closed door.  

 

         He began to search th-  

 

    Why was the door closed? .  .   

 

   WHY THE FUCK WAS THE DOOR CLOSED!

 

     A wave of despair washed over him as he searched desperately for a way in, but found nothing.  He tried pushing the great barrier but it didn't budge.  

 

    "I. . .i need Kylie." He thought.  He was 100% sure it wasn't a good choice for either of them, but he had no other option.  He began the slow walk back across the hallway when suddenly the floor began to shake.  Jason froze in place as a light turned on down the hallway.    

 

   It was almost enough to make him shit his pants as the gargantuan Emily emerged from her bedroom.  He blonde locks were a frizzy mess and she was in her typical sleepwear:  a bust hugging wifebeater style tank top, and shorter cotton shorts.     

 

     He held completely still as the light from her bedroom was cast directly on to him.        She scratched her head and rubbed her eyes before glancing down at him casually.  She began to walk towards the bathroom when suddenly her mind processed what she was seeing and instantly she was more awake.  She turned back to Jason.  

 

    "No. Fucking. Way." She said quietly.  

 

    Jason made an immediate decision and began to run for Kylie's room, but unfortunately, even half asleep she was fast enough to catch him.    

 

  "KYLI-" was all he managed to scream before he was engulfed by her fist, her palm broad enough to cover him easily from head to toe. 

 

  She tightened her grip, not allowing and chance of escape as she walked back to her room and closed the door.  His fate was sealed.      

 

   Jason began to shake uncontrollably inside her hand.  He fought back the urge to vomit, knowing his gigantic sister would likely squeeze him until he popped if he did that in her hand.  

 

    She was giggling hard as she brought him deeper into her lair, stepping over the mountains of dirty clothes and random sports gear.       Emily walked to her bed.  Sitting down, she stretched out her long long legs and leaned back against the head board.  Getting comfortable, she released her tiny morsel of a brother on to her right thigh.    

 

  He stumbled but regained his balance as he got accustomed to the soft, smooth surface.  He was still shaking badly as he looked up to regard the bane of his existence, his older sister Emily.     Her pretty face wore the same look it always wore when she had him right where she wanted him.  Whether it be trapped in a corner, pinned under her or stuck doing her chores.  It was a look he knew well, yet suddenly it carried so much more weight.   

 

        "Ha, what are the fucking chances that I would catch you in the hall, the one time I get up to go to the bathroom!" She said excitedly, not able to believe her luck.      

 

    " I mean. . .I was just going to make Kylie find you, but this works out sooo much better!   I knew closing your door would pay off!"  Emily continued gloating, while having confirmed his suspicions about his door.        He just looked at her with contempt. 

 

   "Well, aren't you going to say anything dork?" She said happily, not wanting her victory to be hollow.    

 

   Still he said nothing, his shaking continued.  

 

    "Well whatever, it's not like what you say matters anyway.  The important thing is, I have you now, and this week just got SO much better"       She brushed her hair crudely with her fingers as she stared at her little 4 inch prize.   

 

  "So what's the deal anyway, what happened  to you?  Kylie told me kind of, but I couldn't understand a lot of it because she was crying. "         Jason took a deep breath. 

 

     "Long story short, i had. . . There was an accident in dad's lab, and THIS  happened to me."  Jason said, dejectedly.

 

        "Kylie said you saw me down there?"  Emily asked.  She was leading him, and Jason already knew where it was going.  "Ye-Yeah, I saw you?" He said quietly, hanging his lead.  

 

    "And why didn't you ask me for help?" She asked, cracking a smirk.  

 

    "Can we not do this right now?" Jason pleaded with his titan of a sister.  

 

   "No, I want to know!  The way Kylie explained it, I wasn't good enough for you or something like that?  Is that how you feel about me?"  She said, her tone walking the line between dead calm and crazy.   

 

 "Look Emily i-" 

 

  "No you look! I don't like it when little worms talk shit! Especially little worms I could easily fit under my shoe!"  She interjected.     

 

    As with Kylie, he felt what sliver of control he had, slipping away.    

 

   "I didn't talk shit about you Emily! " he whined.     His big sister was the one person who could always succeed in turning him into a whiny snivling little brat without fail. 

 

      "So you're saying Kylie lied to me then? Cuz I'll go to her room right now and wake her little ass up, so we can get to the bottom of this!" Emily hissed at him.  

 

     "NO!  DON'T DO THAT!" He yelled up at her.  

 

    Emily's eyes narrowed as her giant hand came up to seize him.  He didnt try to fight.  Her massive, thick fingers wrapped around him with length to spare as he was coiled down into her fist.  She took care to leave his tiny head above, only so she could chew his ass.  

 

    ''Are you telling me what to do and what not to do?" She asked, staring daggers from her icy blue eyes.

 

    She gave him a squeeze, pushing the air from his tiny lungs, and leaving him in the realm of suffocation.  There she held him until his face started to turn blue.  She finally loosened her grip, allowing him to breathe, but not to move a millimeter.    

 

    Her smirk had returned as she eyed him.    

 

  "Well?  Are you?" She asked again.    

 

  ". .  .  . No Emily.  .   . I would never-" 

 

   "You COULD never!" She interrupted, giving him another quick squeeze that bugged his eyes.     

 

     "You're right, YOU'RE RIGHT!" Jason screamed as she compressed him once again.         

 

  His cries seemed to please her.    

 

   "Tell me she helped you" Emily demanded calmly.

 

       "Wh-what?"    

 

  " TELL ME,  she helped you" she repeated coldly.  

 

    "Well she-"     Jason was interrupted again as she loosened her grip, allowing him to slide down her smooth palm and become completely entombed in her massive fist. 

 

   From there, she began to squeeze him rthymically.  Enjoying the little pops and groans as she manhandled bone and ligament.   She spoke as she continued to squeeze.    

 

  "Don't even bother lying to me turd.  Im not in the mood.  Im tired and i need time to think, so I think it's time I put you to bed." She said, standing up and walking to her dresser.       

 

    She opened her fist, letting Jason sprawl out on her palm.  He watched as she picked up 2 or 3 stretchy hair ties from her dresser.  

 

    "What. . . What are you doing?" He asked nervously.

 

   Though he wanted to back away,  sadly her palm, and the height of the fall to the ground, left nowhere to go. 

 

      "Just making sure you're. . . Safe. . .for the night" she said, thoughtfully.  

 

   "This isn't necessary Emily, I . . .I won't run!. . I promise I won't run!" He stammered as he watched her get a tie around her fingers.    

 

  "As much as I'd LOVE to believe you, A: you're a little weasel who lies to get out of everything and B: Kylie said you would outsmart me.  I can't let her say I told you so if you do escape you know?  Like, that is my pride as her big sister. " Emily rationalized.    

 

  Jason could do nothing but hold his arms down obediently as she slid the  tie  over his shoulders.  It came to a stop on his firearms, before she grabbed it, pulling it out, and twisted it, before putting the new loop over his shoulders too.     

 

  He tried not to panic as his giantess sibling secured his binds.  Movement was minimal as she finished twisting him in.  Only his ankles and head could swivel.    

 

   When she was satisfied with the worm wiggling in her palm, she moved on to phase two.  Moving around her room, Jason watched her pick up at least 10 dirty volleyball socks and a pair of shorts.      

 

    "Oh fuck!" He yelled as he began to squirm.    

 

   "Uh uh uh" Emily said, closing her hand on him.    

 

   "If you fight it, I'll make it worse."  She said smugly, knowing there was no way out for him.         

 

    Internally, Jason cringed as her words mirrored Kylie's and memories of her foot domination came rushing back.  Jason struggled to avoid throwing up in Emily's hand, knowing that would be a death sentence.           Finally, she walked to her trophy case, a case her dad had built for her after her shelf became full.  She opened it, selecting a large cup she had gotten at a basketball tournament last year.  She set Jason, the laundry, and the trophy on her computer desk.  

 

     "What the fuck is this?" He yelled, a bewildered look on his face.  

 

   "It's your bed silly!" She said, barely able to hold back her laughter.  As she began stuffing socks into the cup.   

 

   As he processed the information, this time he was unable to hold back, and did vomit on the glass surface of her desk.   To his surprise, Emily wasn't mad.  She just looked at him amused as she grabbed another sock.      

 

  "Really Jason? You're disgusting!" She said giggling.       Jason watched in horror as she used the sock to wipe the vomit, before shoving it into the cup. 

 

   Next she inserted him into the disgusting cocktail of sweat, b.o. and dirt.  He could do nothing but scream for help, but even that was soon muffled as she packed more and more socks in around him.  

 

     He was sealed. . . Tight.  Between the binds and the socks he was held perfectly still as his sister's foot grime began to sink into him.  They held him firmly, with just enough space that he could still breathe.  Breathe in the festering foot funk and cheese smell.     

 

   Satisfied, Emily stepped back and admired her work.  She had her favorite target to dominate  (although, being the biggest, she bullied everyone in the house in some form) at her complete mercy.  Completely surrounded head to toe by her dirty socks, no choice but to sniff and sniff and sniff.  The fact that even the thought of it made him vomit, was just icing on the cake.  

 

    Just thinking about it made her wet.   

 

  Wasting no more time, she hoisted the cup and brought it to her night stand.  She was about to set it down when she had a devious idea.  Instead of just placing it there, she flipped it upside down, the tight pack of the socks keeping them suspended, and set it down that way.    

 

   She held her ear to the trophy as she laughed, inside she could hear Jason's muffled screams as blood began to rush to his head. 

 

      "Nighty night little brother!" She said sweetly, tapping the cup.     With that, she turned off the lights and got into bed. 

 

    "This was a great fucking night!" She thought as she drifted off to sleep. 

Chapter 12: submit or submit. . Those are the options by Stevie

   Again Jason woke to the feeling of a giant finger poking his chest.  It was become a bit of a tradition at this point. 

  Opening his eyes, he was met with the sight of Emily, staring at him.  It all immediately came back to him.  Emily's sock tomb.  

  He held back the urge to vomit, even the thought was enough to trigger it.  He could still smell It on his skin.

      Jason rolled over, shielding his eyes from the light.  His head felt like it had been put in a full sized vise, having the blood pool there all night.         He was thankful that he wasn't bound anymore, but it didn't matter, his headache was debilitating.  

    "Heeeyy Jason!" She said, smiling. Her smile was enough to send a chill down his spine.      

He  didnt answer, half not wanting to even acknowledge her, half the headache.   

  "Jason! It's time to get up, you're not going to sleep all morning!"  She said, a motherly tone present in her voice.    

  Anger flared.    

  "I wasn't sleeping! I was passed out! Your bullshit made me pass out!"  He said, as loudly as his headache would allow.    

  She was silent.    

  "I knew you were a fucking bitch Emily. . .but you somehow always find a way to go beyond my expectations."      

    The smirk slowly faded from her face.  

    Having finished his rant, he stood up and turned away from her.  His body felt well again, though he wasn't sure how long that would last in his current company.    

  "Look you little asshole, think about it!  Have I even hurt you yet? 

  Jason was quiet. . . .the socks WERE  humiliating, but it didn't hurt him at all.    

   "I guess.  . . I guess not."  He answered honestly.  

   "And why do you think that is?" She asked him, completely in control of the situation.    

   "I imagine it was because you were half asleep?" He offered

    " haha, no.  I could have stomped you to pieces right there in the hallway, but I have  a plan for you."   

    Jason hated the sound of that.  He had never thought of Emily as someone who had any type of plan doing anything.  She seemed to operate on emotion only, and primal emotions at that.   

  Emily reached out with a long, manicured finger, pushing his shoulder so he was made to face her as she bent at the waist to regard him on her dresser.   Her flat stomach and wide bust dominated his view as he was forced to look her in the face.   

  "The truth is little brother. . . I decided I really don't WANT to hurt you.  I admit, when I first heard the details from Kylie, that getting you under my own feet like she did, made me pretty wet!"       

   Jason grimaced at the thought of his sister's arousal.    

  "But the more I thought about it, the more I realised. . . .this is a golden opportunity!  I mean,  I could dominate you physically before you shrunk.  We both know that. " she said, giving him a wink. 

   His face reddened with embarrassment. 

  " but now, . . . .now I can try something more." She finished, licking her lips and eyeing him hungrily.    

  Jason began surveying his surroundings.  He knew a hasty escape might need to be executed as his goddess sized sister flexed her control over him.    

  "So. . . .im going to make you a little deal Jason, but I want you to know. . . You don't have to take it, you don't have to do what I say, and i probably won't even crush you for it. . . Probably. " she said, giggling.    

   "See, all I want from you, is to be my little slaveboy.  It's only temporary. . . Say. . .  3 days?   All you have to do is everything I tell you to.  Sure some of it might be a little humiliating,  but you could use a vacation down to earth from your nerdy little high horse."  She said, poking him in the chest.     

  Jason took a step back, trying to avoid her touch.  His heart began to race as she dictated to him, what she wanted.   There was no way he was going to agree to be her slave, and the fact that she didn't want to hurt him, made the decision even easier.  

    "But while I did say I don't want to physically hurt you. . . .that doesn't mean that you will get away with denying me!"   She said as she knocked him over with her finger, just because she could.    

  He stood up, brushing himself off.  He knew that if she ever caught him, it was going to take more effort and planning to escape her than it did with Kylie.  While Kylie was more of a mental adversary, Emily was all physical.  

      She was bigger, stronger, and faster than Kylie.  A total package of brute strength.  Getting caught beneath her in any capacity meant at least, broken bones.  Likely worse.  He had a sinking feeling that his newfound abilities might be put to the test in the near future.   

    "So, those are the terms, and you accept.  By accept I mean that you understand that you're going to be punished for refusing my requests."  Emily stated, not a hint of doubt in her voice. 

     She was used to getting her way,  whether she had to flirt, bully or intimidate to get it, so the little 4 inch boy in front of her was a non issue.  He would either submit, or be flattened for his trouble.    

  Why was he always put into these situations?  Jason wasn't sure if Kylie was just a mini version of Emily, or if their mother's ruthless business tactics had played a hand in molding her daughter's into brother dominating giantess.   

   "Ok." Jason replied after a minute of thought.  

    "Good!" Emily said cheerfully, guiding some of her blonde hair behind her ears.    

  "I thought we were going to have some punishment before we even got started.  Now, come over here and let's get started. I don't have much time before Kylie will want breakfast." 

   She grabbed him by his shirt instead of in her fist which was a nice change of pace, and carried him over to her bed, where she crawled on, and leaned back.        "Alright, your first task is an easy one.  All you have to do is tell me what I want to know. "    

    "Ok?" Jason said, as his tiny body swung in the wind.    

  " Tell me about this "power" that Kylie was talking about." She said calmly. 

       Jason flinched, and he knew that Emily felt it.      "There. . . There is nothing to tell. . . " he lied.    

  "Hmm.  Is that so?" She said, her face emotionless.  

  "The way Kylie explained it, she had you squished between her toes pretty hard, and yet you seem to be fine?. . .not to mention that Gracie stomped on you too?  That had to hurt little brother. . .   I think your holding out on me. So I guess I'll just have to find out what you can handle on my own then. "   

   Jason began to struggle but was easily subdued by his sister's long fingers.  She gathered his kicking legs in one hand, before catching his arms and encompassing his upper body in the other, completely eclipsing his entire body.    

  Panic set in as her big hands began to squeeze.   She started playfully, alternating pressure from left to right.   His legs went numb, and his arms began to ache as he was kneaded relentlessly.         

   There was a pause as she took a moment to wipe the sweat from her hands on her cotton shorts, before she really went to work.   Without warning, both hands clamped tight around him.  He fought to breathe, but minimal oxygen could squeeze in as she squeezed him.   With a perceivable twitch, her hands began to rotate in opposite directions, taking his body halves with them.    

     His screams were lost in her grasp, as she effectively throttled his body.  Fear stifled his emotions, corking the flow of adrenaline and leaving him with only the pain.       

    Emily wore a smirk as she continued to twist her little brother's tiny frame.  The tiny vibrations of his screams on her fingers let her know that he was still conscious.  The soft pops and crunches let her know he wasn't yet completely broken.     

   Next she focused on his legs, holding his torso still with her other hand.  She gave them a pull and kneaded them until she felt an especially strong pop.  She released her grip to see that his right leg was hanging noticeably lower than the left.    

   She giggled quietly,  before adjusting her grip.  This time she held only his small head in her fist, his body dangled limply as she braced his shoulders with the bottom of her fingers.  She grabbed  his legs from the knee down.  When she was satisfied with her hold, she started to push, compressing him between her hands.    

   Jason begged for unconsciousness or even death as this female juggernaut threatened to snap him in half in any way she pleased.  He felt his spine compress vertebrae by vertebrae as she forced his head to his feet.  Merciful as always, his mind threw in the towel and allowed him to pass out.      

   Emily felt him go limp in her hands, and immediately stopped compressing him.  She didn't see the fun in it if he wasn't awake to feel it.   She opened her hand, allowing him to lay in her wide palm as she admired her work.      

Jason's face was beet red and bruised.  His left shoulder was curled over and she suspected it was dislocated.   Continuing down, his hips looked to still be slightly twisted but on a positive note, his leg must have been popped back into place.   

    Emily dumped his body on her bed, before standing up, and getting ready for the day.         I

Chapter 13: [ending simulation] by Stevie
Author's Notes:

Decided to take a little break from the main story line to try a concept idea I might use in a different story some day. 

    As Jason lay helpless on Emily's bed, his mind slipped into auto-pilot.        When he opened his eyes.  Jason was in a vast, empty white expanse.  He stood for a moment before giving a command.

 

       "Engage the simulator" he spoke, loud and clear.    

 

 [Engaging. .simulator]  an artificial female voice said in response.

 

       Before his eyes, a holographic display appeared.    

 

    Jason looked at the menu in front of him.  He scrolled until he saw [characters] and tapped on it.   From there, the menu shifted and displayed an image of himself.  He tapped on it, and immediately a perfect copy of himself materialized a few paces in front of him.   

 

    He glanced at it for a second before turning back to the menu screen.  He searched until he saw an option that read [skins]  and touched it.       Jason watched as the model dawned the exact clothes he was wearing when this whole thing started, his t-shirt and jeans.  The word [default] hovered above The model's head.  He scrolled to the left.    

 

  The model changed again.  It was the same clothes as default, only this time they were in tatters.  The words [war-torn]  floated above it.  

 

     "That must be after Gracie got done with me." He said to himself.  

 

    He scrolled once more, landing on the clothes he was currently wearing, before backing out into the menu again, this time selecting  [profile] .    

 

  Jason looked through and pressed [play all].  

 

[Jason]  the female voice began to speak.

 

[Age:14]        

 

[Height:  four and one eighth inches. . Tall]

 

[Weight: 4.3 ounces

 

[Speed:10]

 

[Scale speed:3]

 

[Strength: 16 times body weight.]      

 

 Jason flexed and smiled as the voice said this.   

 

[Strengths: augmented strength and speed.  Intelligence -Above average to high.  Possesses regenerative capabilities and high durability]

 

[Weaknesses: small size, emotional paralysis]

 

[Move-se. .  .      

 

     Jason backed out of his profile and went back to [characters].  He hesitated for a moment before tapping on Emily.  

 

     He took a step back as his gigantic sibling began to materialize.  He watched as the simulator slowly began to build her.  While his own model took only a second, creating Emily pushed the processor to its limits.  

 

    2 minutes later she towered before him, hands on her hips and a smirk on her face.      

 

  "Holy shit" he said under his breath. 

 

    He  passed through the hologram menu and walked to the models feet.  He stopped just before her bare feet.  His mind began to squirm as he took in her size, her big toe level with his calves.  He stepped to his right, staring at her feet, each one the length of a 4 door pick-up and wider than he was tall.  

 

    Shaken to his core by her sheer size, against his better judgement,  he gave the command   

 

  "Profile" he said loudly.  The female voice began to speak again.    

 

[Emily]

 

[Age:17]

 

[Height: six feet, 2 inches. . Tall]

 

[Scale height: 117 feet, 7 inches. . Tall]

 

    "Holy fuck!" Escaped from Jason's mouth as he craned his neck up past her thick ass, her shoulders obscuring the view of her head.

 

[Weight: 184 pounds, 6 ounces]      

 

    "What a fat ass!" Jason laughed. 

 

[Scale weight: immeasurable]

 

    His smile disappeared immediately. 

 

[Speed: 8]

 

[Scale speed: immeasurable]

 

[Strength: immeasurable]   

 

  Jason went pale as the simulator rattled off her stats.  All being to great for it to calculate. 

 

[Strengths: massive size, athletic, cruel]

 

[Weaknesses: N/A (no known)]    

 

 Jason heard this and began to tremble violently.  He thought about shutting down the system but even seeing the giant model was enough intimidation to freeze him in place. 

 

[Move-set:  type 3 (bruiser) ]

 

[Move list: fist clench]    

 

  "Display!" Jason interrupt. 

 

[Displaying: fist clench] the voice said.     

 

  Jason nearly shit his pants as the gigantic model sprang to life.  His body was shuttled upward by the motion engine of the simulator.  He watched in horror as a blank model his size materialized between them. 

 

      The Emily model raised its left hand and seized the smaller model, eclipsing it in her hand.  Jason found it hard to watch as it began to squeeze and knead the smaller form until it became visibly crumpled.

 

     The massive model threw it aside like trash before the sim restarted the animation, playing on repeat.    

 

   "E-End move" Jason said, slightly shaken up.   

 

    He  watched as the Emily model went back to its default posture. 

 

     Jason took a few deep breaths before making another command.  

 

    "Be-begin simulation." He said, unsure of himself.   

 

 

 

[Beginning simulation]   

 

   Jason observed as the space around him began to morph.  Crystals danced as walls started forming.      

 

  Moments later, he was in Emily's giant room.  The simulator captured every detail down to the T. He  looked to his left and saw the enormous Emily, frozen in place, adjusting her sports bra in the mirror.  

 

   Jason closed  his eyes as the simulator took control of his body, moving it into position on Emily's bed.  The scenario was completed.  It was exactly as it was in the real world at this exact momen.  

 

   "Start" Jason said, taking one last deep breath.      

 

    Without warning, the simulation began.  Jason stood up and looked to his right.  Emily straightened her bra, her midriff bare as per her usual Saturday morning work out attire.        

 

    Seeing his chance, Jason turned and ran for the opposite edge of the bed.  Unfortunately, Emily happened to turn around to grab her hair brush and noticed him.    

 

   "Oh no you don't!" She yelled, more amused than angry. 

 

   She took 3 steps, picking up speed before leaping into the air.       Jason barely had time to look over his shoulder as all light was snuffed out by his humongous sister.  He couldn't even let out a scream as Emily touched down. Hitting her mark with the belly flop, the simulation turned to static and the word [terminated] appeared before his eyes.       

 

  "Fuck!" Jason shouted.  "Rerun!" He commanded.      

 

   And so it went for the next hour.  Jason tried everything he could think of to escape but time after time he was squashed, stomped, slammed, smothered, crushed, rag-dolled, or squeezed to termination.   

 

  After one final time being dragged out from under the bed, and terminated after being stomped 3 times, he finally gave in. 

 

 

 

 "End simulation. . .  Disengage simulator"    

Chapter 14 by Stevie

    Jason was woken up by a rough shake and took  a minute to more or less realize where he was.  To his dismay, his arms and legs were once again bound.  It seemed Emily was taking no chances or leaving any Windows for him to escape.  

 

    Shame colored his face as he came to the conclusion that he was now bound and clipped to Emily's waist.  He couldn't tell how she had done it, but felt himself tied to some type of plastic piece that had a clip.      

 

  They were in the kitchen now.  There was no way to tell how long he was unconscious for, but Emily looked to be in the middle of making breakfast for herself and Kylie.  His struggles alerted her to his consciousness.       "Oh hey little brother! Glad to see you're awake! You had yourself a little nap. " she said cheerfully as she stopped to regard him.  

 

    "I hope you like you're new travel arrangement.  This way I can keep an eye on you.  Wouldn't want you running off would we?"  She laughed, shaking her hips and causing him to shake with them, following their every move.  

 

    "Ge-get me out of here Emily! I'm not going to let you get away with this!" Jason yelled up at her, although her face was well out of his field of vision.       She only laughed as she began to crack eggs into the frying pan. 

 

      "Oh you won't let me huh?  Jason. . . I don't think you've EVER in your whole LIFE been in a position to tell me what to do! Especially now.  It would be nothing for me to just toss you in this frying pan, and eat you for breakfast!" The gigantic blonde told him.      

 

  Jason had no reply.  That thought alone was enough to cause him to shake.      

 

  "But in the interest of fairness, what do you think you're going to do? Hmm?"  She asked, lifting his prone body with a hand so she could see his face by her hip.   

 

  "Just wait Emily.  It may not be today or tomorrow, but both you AND Kylie are going to get what's coming to you. " he said calmly.    

 

  "Oh yeah RIGHT Jason!" She said, laughing hard. 

 

  "Did all the squeezing give you amnesia or something?" She asked, moving her hand and letting him flop back down at her side.     

 

   She walked across the kitchen and pulled out a drawer, grabbing a spatula to handle the eggs.  Using the hip Jason was bound to, she closed the drawer, squishing him between her butt cheek and the drawer for a moment.    

 

   "Ughh!" Was the only response he offered.   She snickered and continued cooking.    He shook the cobwebs off, and spoke again.    

 

   "I'm serious Emily.  It's not to late to just let me go.  Karma is a bitch."     

 

  "HA! Karma is a bitch?  I'M a bitch Jason.  And I would think you would have learned that, right around the time I almost snapped you in half, or made you sleep in my dirty socks!"  She flipped the eggs and added bacon to a second frying pan.    

 

  "Whatever tiny bit of karma this universe owes someone your size. . . I'm far too big for it.  It will get crushed in my wake just like you will if you keep mouthing off!" She said firmly, walking over to the garbage can and dumping the eggshells.    

 

  "It's n-" he began before his face was smashed against the sliding glass door.        Emily hip checked his tiny body 3 times into the glass before leaning on it, simultaneously smooshing him and smothering him.      

 

 "God! I forgot how annoying you are!" She said, exasperated. 

 

  She leaned there until she felt his struggling stop before stepping away, his tiny face peeling from the glass as her hips moved.  Just then, Kylie came down the stairs.  Her eyes were red and puffy and her hair was unbrushed.      

 

  "Morning Kylie!" Emily said cheerfully as she scooped eggs and bacon on to a plate and set it on the small table in the breakfast nook, opposite the kitchen. " 

 

    Kylie said nothing and just sat down at the table.    

 

  "How'd you sleep?" Emily asked, just making conversation as she cut up some fruit.   

 

  "Fine." She answered bluntly.      

 

  "Any interesting dreams?"   

 

  "No."    

 

  Emily finished with the fruit and grabbed her own plate before going to sit down.    Kylie just picked at her plate but didnt eat.       Emily sighed.  "Look, is this about what I did to you last night?" She asked after they had sat in silence.    

 

   "No." Kylie answered, finally taking a bite of her bacon.    

 

  "Then what, Jason?  Are you mad that I stepped on his little bedroom?"  

 

  Kylie was quiet.  

 

   "So it is that!" 

 

   "I just feel bad about what I did to him.  I should have been a better sister and helped him when he asked me to." She said sadly.   

 

 "Kylie!" Emily began, stuffing some eggs in her mouth.  "Jason is a little assho-. . A little jerk ok? You don't need to feel bad!  All he does is destroy everything and think about himself!"  She finished, swallowing.  

 

    Kylie said nothing.    

 

  "Tell me the truth. . . When he was with you, did he or didn't he wreck any of your stuff?"   

 

  "Well yeah, he-"   

 

 "Exactly!" Emily interrupted.    

 

 "But I shouldn't have put him on my sock in the first place!" Kylie insisted.  

 

    Emily laughed, thinking about how much alike her little sister was with her.    

 

 "You had to keep him safe somehow!" Emily said, fully playing the devil's advocate. 

 

   "He should have known that and not wrecked your stuff.   I think you had the right to punish him!   Look Kylie, how many times has he taken things without asking or went into dad's lab without permission?"  Emily asked seriously.    

 

  "A. . . A lot." Kylie peeped.    

 

  "And don't you ever wish you were strong enough or big enough to do something about it. . .like I can?"   

 

  "I-I'm almost as big as he is. . ." Kylie offered.      

 

"Someday you will be even bigger than him!  Even IF he is normal height again! And when that day comes, we will beat him up together for all the stuff he's done to us. "   

 

  Jason had come to right at the beginning of Emily's rant. He  remained limp, eavesdropping as Emily twisted their sister's thoughts to align with her own.    

 

  "Yeah, but-"  

 

  "Kylie!" Emily started, slamming her fork down.  "Can you honestly tell me it didn't feel good to have Jason squished between your toes?  To have him helpless and not able to be a little smartass?  To force him to do anything you wanted?"  

 

   Kylie was quiet for a moment.     "I- I did like it." She admitted finally.     

 

 "Ok, so stop crying about it and finish your breakfast!" Emily said cheerfully as she stood up and took her empty plate to the sink.    

 

   "Wash these dishes, I'm going to go work out, then we need to go into town and get some things. "   

 

  "Ok." Kylie replied, not questioning her sister's authority.   

 

   Emily walked out of the kitchen and down the hall.  She passed the office and the bathroom before going into the exercise room and closing the door.     

 

     Jason looked at the same hallway he had passed through when this whole mess had begun.  When he was still a free man.   Now in Emily's clutches, the future seemed a lot more bleek and uncertain.  Although, he was fairly sure pain and suffering were on the agenda.   

 

  Emily fished through the duffle bag she kept in the room and pulled out the old iPod she kept just for working out.  As she stood up, her arm brushed Jason, causing him to squirm and the jig was up.    

 

   "Oh goodie! Welcome back! Emily said enthusiastically as she unclipped him from her waist.  She dangled him in front of her face.  

 

   "Listen, I don't really want to deal with you during my work out, so I'm just going to leave you right here on this bench, and you be a good little brother and just stay put!" She said, laying him on a workout bench.  

 

    Jason counted his blessings, and decided to come down off his high horse for the moment.  He just remained still and looked up at the ceiling, just thinking about how things got this bad.  What request had he made or refused that warranted this type of treatment.   He heard Emily start the treadmill and begin to run. 

 

    Back in the kitchen. Emily's words began to erode on Kylie's resolve as she washed tv.  She thought back to the numerous times Jason had broken, or taken her things, and dad had let him off the hook.  If she HAD been bigger. . . Things would have been so different.    

 

 An hour later, Emily finally stopped working out.  She stepped off the elliptical machine and grabbed her sweat towel.    She stood over Jason as she toweled off.  She said nothing as she picked him up and went upstairs. 

 

   To his surprise, Jason was completely left alone while Emily changed out of her work out clothes and into her street attire, consisting of black yoga pants and a black tank top.  Before going down stairs she sat down on her bed and examined him.  

 

   By this point Jason was completely healed from the mornings activities and was just  biding his time, waiting for Emily to slip up.  He studied her every move for patterns and tendencies.   She picked him up gently, brushing a stray strand of hair from her eye as she let him lay in her palm.  She undid the hair ties and looked him over.  

 

   "Oh wow!" She said in genuine amazement.  

 

    She ran a finger across his face where the swelling used to be, all of it gone now.  Massaging his shoulders, she felt that everything that was out of place seemed to be correct now and all the bruising had completely cleared up.   She slid up his jeans and inspected his legs.  Though they had been pulled and twisted, there was no sign now.    

 

   "You better enjoy this while you can, because I'm only going to probably say it once in your whole LIFE. . .. .   But you are. . . Pretty amazing "  Emily admitted, deep in thought.   

 

   Jason wasn't sure if she was thinking about all the things she could do to him now, or all the possibilities that the power held.  Either way, he remained silent and still, her rub down actually feeling pretty good.   He allowed himselft to close his eyes as she worked out his arms and legs before turning him over and lightly kneading his back.    

 

   Seeing her brother relax, snapped Emily back into reality.    

 

  "Don't get too comfortable! I'm only doing this this one time.  Just so you know that I CAN be nice to you if I want to.   If you just give yourself in to me, things don't have to be so bad."     

 

   Jason thought on that for a second. . . . Willingly being his hated enemies slave, just to pray that she is merciful at any one  time. . . .not a fucking chance.    

 

    He remained still as she finished the massage 2 minutes later and set him back on her bed before standing in front of him, hands on her hips.  

 

    "Ok, we need to go to town today and you're coming with.  If you promise to be good, you won't have to be tied. . . But if you try anything funny you little shit. . . You're done."   She said, stomping her foot for emphasis. 

 

  "Alright, I get it."  Jason replied neutraly.      

 

 "Let's go" she commanded placing her palm flat so he could climb on. 

 

  It was strange seeing the house from this vantage point for a change.  Everything looked different when you weren't trying to avoid getting stepped on or detected.  Jason enjoyed the ride.     

 

  Emily walked down the stairs and straight across to her right into the den, where Kylie was sitting on the couch watching tv with her feet on the coffee table.  A spark lit in her eye as she spotted Jason in her sister's hand. 

 

  "You found him!"  She yelled, excited.  

 

  "I've had him for awhile, but I needed to make sure you were on my side before showing him to you."      

 

  "I. . .  I am on your side Emily!"  She replied, obviously unsure of herself. 

 

  "Are you though?" Emily asked, suspiciously as she set Jason down on the coffee table and sat down next to her sister on the couch.    

 

  "Yes I am, Emily" Kylie whined.    

 

  "I think you need to prove it to me, before we go anywhere."  Emily insisted, her face dawning a slight smirk.   

 

   Jason stumbled back as Emily's big feet rose from under the coffee table and planted themselves right where he was standing. He gave her a dirty look, but luckily it went unnoticed.      

 

 Kylie's eyes got big as she saw her sister's bigger feet next to her own. 

 

 "Well?" Emily said expectantly.      

 

"Well what?" Kylie asked, confused.      

 

"Kiss them. . ."  Emily said, flatly.     

 

 "One kiss on each foot, just to prove you're on team Emily."        Kylie hesitated.      

 

"If you don't do it, I'm putting you on team Jason! That's the team that gets loogied and beat up and crushed!" Emily teased,only half joking.     

 

 Emily pointed to her feet and snapped.  Kylie stood up slowly and walked around the table.  She got down on her knees in front of Emily's feet as Emily and Jason looked on.    

 

  Emily's toes wiggled as she waited for Kylie to lower herself.   Kylie took a deep breath and lowered her head, planting a kiss on Emily's left foot.  

 

  Jason was elated as Kylie finally had to suffer some type of humiliation.  He allowed himself a little smile but it disappeared immediately as he noticed Kylie glaring at him.    

 

   "Oh fuck." He thought to himself, as he turned around and paced the table with his back turned, missing the rest of the show.    

 

   Kylie kissed the other foot before standing up.    

 

  "Ok I did it."     

 

  "Good girl" Emily said like she was talking to a pet.  She stood up and patted Kylie on the head condescendingly, before grabbing Jason.      

 

  "Ok, let's go into town, I need to pick some things up before tonight. She said, walking out of the den and to the front door.      

 

  They put on their respective flip flops and started walking to Emily's car, Emily leading the way. 

 

 Walking behind her sister, Kylie suddenly began to chuckle.      

 

 "What's so funny?"  Emily asked, stopping and turning around.      

 

 "Nothing. . . It's just something funny Jason said about your butt earlier." She answered, still giggling.    

 

  "What. . . What did he say?!" Emily demanded,  her hand closing around her brother unconsciously as she spoke and her face starting to turn red. 

 

   "Ahhh, I don't remember exactly, he was just cracking fat jokes about it when we were in my room.  Some of them were pretty funny"  Kylie laughed, walking around Emily and standing by her car, waiting for her to unlock it.

 

    Emily brought Jason to her face, only his head barely visible in her big fist.  She looked furious.        

 

 "What did you say you little shit?" Emily said through clenched teeth. 

 

    "I. . . I never said that!"  He struggled to speak as she squeezed him. 

 

       "So what, she's just lying now?" She asked, questioning the logic. 

 

   "Yes!" He squeaked.     

 

"Yeah right!  I think you're just trying to get out of trouble now that you got caught. " she spat as she walked to the door of her car, a 2014 Cadillac cts-v.   

 

 She set Jason on the roof of the pearl white 4-door as she fiddled with her keys, finally unlocking the door.     Kylie got in as Emily stood and dug through her purse for some orbit gum.  She grabbed Jason again and was about to put him in her purse when she had second thoughts.  

 

  "You know what?" She said speaking to Kylie.  "If this little twerp wants to make jokes about my butt, I think he can spend some quality time with it!" She finished before tossing Jason on to her leather seat.      

 

"Shit shit shit! " Jason screamed.     

 

 He looked up just in time to see Kylie give him a wink, before a shadow was cast over him.      

 

 "Kyli!-" was all he managed to get out before Emily's ass came crashing down on him, snuffing him out.   

 

  The air was driven from his lungs, as her plump cheeks spread over him like water on the sidewalk.  Both he and the seat cushion were flattened as the 6 foot 2 giantess settled in on top of them.   Emily pulled her legs into the car and closed her door.    

 

  Kylie said nothing but her face said it all as her plan had worked to perfection.  How dare Jason laugh at her in her low moment.   The way she saw it, he was just getting what was coming to him.      

 

 "Put your seat belt on kiddo" Emily said as she buckled her own and started the car, the v8 roaring to life.    

 

  Jason's brain began to struggle along with his body as he was left in darkness with only the crushing pressure.  He focus on staying calm, knowing panic would only serve to debilitate him.  Though his head was turned, Emily's buns still found a way to cover his face, smothering him. 

 

    Emily put the car in gear and began to back out of the driveway.        Squirm as he might, there was no space or air to be found as he was supremely pressed into the seat cushion.   He couldn't get her to budge.  He was on the verge of passing out when finally, his sister lifted a cheek, allowing fresh air to reach him.    

 

   He  was offered no acknowledgement from either sibling as he gasped for breath, the cold air of the A/c rushing over him.  The relief was short lived as Emily dropped her tush back on to him.  The half hour ride to the city was tortuous.  Along the way, Emily turned on the heated seat, compounded with her own body heat and weight, Jason was trapped in a literal pressure cooker.   He battled to stay conscious, knowing if there WAS any window of opportunity, he couldn't miss it.      

 

 Finally he felt the car come to a stop, his only connection to the world beyond his big sister's big butt.  She sat for a moment, he wasn't sure if she was talking to Kylie or not, before opening the door and standing up.        Emily broke out laughing as Jason was revealed.      

 

 His body was physically flattened in the spread eagle position.  All visible skin was beet red and his clothes were soaked with sweat.  His breathing was shallow and wheezy and every few breaths, a low moan could be heard.    

 

  "Haha, ok. .  . I'm going to run into this shop and get my shampoo and moisturizer.  I'll be back in a few minutes.  You guys just stay here ok? . . . . Play nice!  She said cheerfully before shutting the door and strutting into the shop in the little strip mall.     

 

  Jason was smashed, but he had focused his mind the whole ride and was able to stay mobile.  He struggled to peel himself off the leather cushion and stand, albeit wobbly.   He leaned up against the back of the seat as he caught his breath.  Kylie leaned over and just looked at him, not saying anything, but not holding back her smirk either.      

 

 Jason noticed her and got upset.        

 

"Fu-fuck you kylie!" He yelled at her.       

 

"What!? I didn't say anything!" She whined.      

 

" you know what you did! Turning Emily on me like that.  Fuck you!"   He said, climbing up on the center console. 

 

She backed up against the door as he got closer.    

 

  "She. . . I. . . " she stammered.    

 

  "You didn't have to kiss her feet Kylie!"     

 

  "But she said. . . .i would be on team Jason if I didn't!" She rationalized.  

 

   "Kylie, together we can beat her.  No more kissing her feet, or letting her spit on you!  We are smarter than her, you know that. " he said, trying his best to sway her, not so much for her, but for his own good.    

 

 She started to speak, but then stopped.    

 

 "Well? Are you on my side?" Jason asked expectantly.   

 

  "It's just. . ." She began, putting her hand over her mouth, which was a nervous tick she had.        

 

"Emily told me that you would try to convince me to turn on her. . . " she admitted.    

 

  "That's because she knows how strong we are together!"  Jason said, really working the team work angle.      

 

 "But she also said. . . .if you did, that I was supposed to. . . "      "Supposed to what Kylie, spit it out!' He said impatiently.      

 

 "Supposed to do this" she answered finally, and suddenly reached for him.  Jason saw it coming and dashed off the console but  he was too late.  Kylie snagged him and brought him to her side of the car.    

 

"No Kylie, don't do this! I can help yo-"  he screamed as he was once again snuffed beneath one of his siblings butts.  

 

  "Uuggh!"    

 

Immediately Jason began to panic, all thoughts of controlling emotion went out the window.  Kylie wasn't nearly as heavy as Emily, but she wasn't light for somebody his size either. 

 

 To his surprise, she only sat for a moment before lifting her butt and plucking him from under her.      

 

 "She told me not to wear you out." She said bluntly before depositing him back on Emily's seat.    

 

  "Just how far ahead did Emily plan?

 

He thought to himself.     He knew he was in for a power struggle now.        

Chapter 15: forging bonds, forming plans. by Stevie

 Emily returned 10 minutes later.  She gave Jason a look of disgust as she brushed him off her seat and on to the floor.      

 

      "Are you still crying about me sitting on you? She asked, uncaring as she started the car.    

 

 Jason said nothing, knowing better.  After a long afternoon of being pushed around, but for the most part unharmed, finally they returned home.  They unloaded the groceries and other supplies for the rest of the week, before Emily took Jason into her room.    

 

   "Alright, I'm leaving for my volleyball game.  Rachel will be here in 10."  

 

   A look of worry flashed on Jason's face.     

 

  "Don't worry, Gracie's not with her, she had a dance recital or something " Emily said laughing.     

 

 Jason was a little relieved, but there was still question of what Emily was going to do with him while she was gone.  

 

   "I can see on your tiny face that you want to know what's going to happen to you" she said, breaking the tension.    

 

   "Well I'm leaving you with Kylie.  But just so you know, she has my permission to beat you within an inch of your life, if you step out of line. "  she said as she loaded her duffle bag.      

 

"She told me what you said in my car.  She said she sat on you, but that is nothing compared to what youre going to get when I get back.  Just a fair warning. . . She's mine. And she knows what will happen to her if she decides to help you."       

 

With that, she grabbed him by his shirt, and picked up her duffle bag.  She walked down the hallway and knocked on Kylie's door.  A second later it swung open.    

 

  "Ok Kylie, take good care of him, and do what Rachel tells you. " she said, dropping Jason into her sister's waiting hands.  

 

    Emily continued down the stairs, just as the doorbell rang.  She set her duffle bag down and opened the door, greeting Rachel.   They stood for a long time in the doorway, as Emily both told and bent the truth.  When she was satisfied with the information she had allowed Rachel, she passed her and went on her way.     

 

Rachel stood at the bottom of the stairs for a moment, digesting all the information before she called for Kylie to come downstairs.   Kylie walked into the den, to see Rachel standing in the center of the room with her hair in her hands.  She had a stressed look on her face.     

 

"Kylie, I. . . .I need to see him" Rachel said calmly.      

 

Kylie said nothing, but her look was defensive.      

 

"Kylie! I'm serious!" She said, raising her voice and stepping up to Kylie. 

 

Although she had 5 years and 20 pounds on Kylie, they were eye to eye.  She stuck her hand out expectantly.  Kylie thought about fighting the older girl, but they had wrestled before and Rachel had always been victorious. 

 

Begrudgingly, she reached into her back pocket, and pulled Jason out like an old handkerchief.  She gave him a hard look, before placing him in Rachel's waiting hand.      

 

"Holy shit!" Rachel breathed as Jason was put into her hand.    

 

  Kylie stood by, watching closely.    

 

 "Go. . . Go back to your room Kylie. " she said quietly, never taking her eyes off of him.    

 

  "But I wanted to play with him! Emily said I could!" She whined.   

 

 "GO!" Rachel shouted.      

 

Kylie jumped, before running upstairs.  Rachel walked slowly to the couch and sat down.  She set Jason gently on the table and just stared at him.  

 

    "Jason I . . . " she began.       "I know, Rachel.  I know." Jason said, trying to comfort her.

 

There was a moment of silence.      

 

   "I just. . . .cant believe Gracie was telling the truth!  When we left. . . She just kept going on and on about you. . . .I thought it was just a game they were playing."     

 

"I know.  It's really hard to believe."     

 

  "Did she really?. ..step. . on you?" Rachel asked in disbelief.    

 

 "Ye-yeah." Jason answered, lowering his head.    

 

  "And you aren't. . . .like. . .a pancake right now?    

 

 "It's a long story that I have told too many times. " he said flatly.    

 

  "I just want you to know, I'm gonna totally kick her ass when I get home.  She had no right!" Rachel said passionately     

 

" I appreciate it."     

 

There was another moment of silence.     

 

"So. . . Is Emily taking care of you or. . ."    

 

"Ha, I guess you could say that" Jason laughed.      

 

Rachel knew about their rocky relationship, having bared witness to it countless times, with Jason usually on the receiving end, but she also would've thought that given the circumstances, they could put their differences aside.      

 

    "And your parents?  They aren't rushing home?     Jason was silent, his heart torn.  One the one hand, he could be rescued right now, on the other hand, if Emily had her hooks in Rachel, he couldn't reveal his plan for fear of Emily taking his phone and completely crushing his chances.      

 

"I mean. . . Emily said they knew about it. "     

 

"They. .. .they know?" Jason questioned, eyes wide.    

 

  "At least that's what she told me.  That they knew but that she told them you were fine and not to rush home.  Something about how big this deal they were working on was. "          

 

Jason's heart sank.      

 

" I. . . I dont know what to do."  He said finally.      

 

 "Well do you want to call them?  Rachel offered.  She rubbed Jason's back with her finger tip.   

 

 "I really do but. . . ."   

 

"It's Emily isn't it?" Rachel asked knowingly.    

 

 "Yeah.  If I don't play it right, I could be stuck here with her. . . .pissed off. . . For days.    There might not be anything left of me by the time they get here."         

 

 "And if I help you?"      

 

 " I don't know if Emily would go so far as to beat you up, but I know for sure she would make your life at school hell."   

 

 Another moment of silence.      

 

"Damn" Rachel said finally. 

 

 "She. . . .she really has you doesn't she?"     

 

  "It looks that way.  I think my only hope is try to escape on my own.  If I make a move while you are here, she'll know you helped me.  It needs to seem like I worked alone. "       

 

Rachel stared at Jason , just admiring him in front of her.      

 

"When did you get so smart? I mean. . . You're thinking so many steps in advance it's kind of crazy!" She complimented, leaning back against the couch.      

 

"I really don't know.  It just sort of happened I guess." He replied modestly. 

 

  Another moment of silence. 

 

   "Jason?"   

 

 "Yeah Rachel?"   

 

 "Can I hold you?" Rachel asked, her cheeks flashing embarrassment.   

 

"I'd like that" he answered smiling.     

 

It was a nice change of pace to being crammed into a fist.  She cupped him gently and brought him to her face, but immediately scrunched her nose.

 

  "What?" Jason asked   

 

  "You smell like. . . . Like ass honestly!"  She said holding him away from her face and laughed.  

 

   "It's not my fault! Emily sat on me!"   

 

  "She what!?" Rachel said, the smile gone from her face.    

 

 "Yeah, she uhh.-  

 

 "She could have killed you Jason!" She yelled, furious.    

 

  "It's alright, Rachel!" He tried to calm her down, but the fiery red head wasn't having it.    

 

   "No it's really not Jason! It's bullshit!  She thinks just because she's big, she can do whatever she wants!" She screamed.    

 

 "Please Rachel, just calm down." He stressed.  "I can handle this!. .  I. .  I can take it. "     

 

"Open your eyes Jason! Am I just supposed to. . . Supposed to stand by while that bitch and Kylie stomp all over you?!  I don't want to have to clean up your pieces! "   

 

  "Please. . . Please just promise me you won't get involved until I tell you to. " Jason begged.    "I DO need your help, I do. But I don't want to see you taken down in the process.   Emily may not be able to crush you physically, but I know she will find a way to destroy you somehow."   

 

 She was quiet for a moment, just studying the little man in her hand. 

 

   "Ok. . . But if she goes too far, I'm kicking her ass!" She said, cracking a smile.      

 

Jason managed to smile back.    

 

 "Can I at least get you cleaned up?  Knowing you smell like Emily's butt is disgusting!" She said laughing.    

 

  "Ok."      

Chapter 16: the hills have eyes by Stevie

      Rachel stood up and walked out of the den.  When she got by the front door, they  heard three rushed steps on the stairs before Kylie's door slammed shut.      

"What the hell?" Rachel said as she kept walking.    

  Jason had a bad feeling, but decided he might be over thinking it.  He kept his mouth shut as they got to the kitchen.  Rachel set him down on the counter and began looking through the cupboards until she found what she was looking for.  She pulled out a clear plastic bowl and set it on the counter beside him.    

  "Ok, strip down to your boxers and give me those filthy clothes. " she said, as she turned on the faucet. 

Jason did what he was told.   He watched intently as she tested the water with her hand, before filling the bowl.    

  "So are you diving in or do you need my help? She asked with a smile. 

    "Well I uh. .  " Jason began.      "Oh god! You're such a little perv!" She laughed, rolling her eyes as she picked him up.   

 Jason layed back as Rachel cradled him in her palm, dipping him into the warm water.   She added some melon hand soap that was by the kitchen sink and picked up a new sponge.   He closed his eyes and relaxed as she began to lightly dab and scrub him.  She asked him to do nothing, moving his tiny arms and legs as she pleased.  As she continued to work, Jason actually drifted off,    the feeling of safety was something he missed dearly.    

  She finished scrubbing him, and wrapped him in a clean wash cloth to dry him, while also keeping him warm.  Next she set to getting his tiny shirt and pants clean.  10 minutes later, she had the clothes washed. She put them in the microwave, drying them before she managed to get them back on Jason without waking him.    With him smelling fresh, she went back to the den.

      She placed Jason on her lap, kicking her feet up and finding something to watch on tv.    An hour passed before Kylie came walking down the stairs. she wandered into the den, and sat down on the couch, putting her own feet on the table.  Kylie glanced at Rachel's lap, noticing her brother sleeping. 

      "How did you get him to sleep like that?!"  She asked, amazed.  

  "Well it's easy when you're not SITTING on him!" Rachel answered rudely.   

 Shame showed on Kylie's face.    

 "Well I. . . . He"   

 "I dont want to here it Kylie."  Rachel said, turning back to the television.    

"Whatever!" Kylie yelled.     She stood for a moment, before she reached over and shoved Jason off of Rachel's lap before running up stairs and slamming her door.   

  "Jeez, what a little brat! " Rachel said as she scooped Jason back up.  He had a confused look on his face.    

 "You're alright.  It's just Kylie being a little bitch.  I can't believe you have to put up with that. " she said.  "You can go back to sleep if you want. "   

 "No.  I. . . . I had a dream. . . Or kind of like a vision or something.  I know what we need to do.  What time is it?"

     Rachel checked her phone.  "7:15"      

"Ok, Emily won't be back for another few hours.  I'm going to tell you my plan, and I need you to trust me." Jason said, climbing out of the wash cloth and standing on her thigh.    

  A half hour passed.  Jason explained in detail his idea before they put it into action.        Rachel knocked on Kylie's bedroom door.      There was a brief silence before they heard thumping and Kylie opened the door. 

    "What do YOU want!?" She asked, brattily.   

 Rachel took a deep breath to refrain from slapping her.   

  "I don't know why, but Jason felt bad about me yelling at you. . . So he decided it was only fair that you got to spend time with him."  She said calmly. 

She opened her palm and offered Jason to the younger girl.  Without a second thought, she snatched her brother out of Rachel's hand.    

   "Thank you." She said, keeping her eyes low before shutting the door in Rachel's face. 

   "Ok. . . Time to go to work"  Rachel and Jason thought in unison.      Kylie wasted no time.  She walked to her art desk and sat down heavily, placing Jason on the desk.  She gave him a glare.   Without warning, her left hand came into view and delivered a hard flick to his chest, meeting with the force of a heavy weight boxer. 

 " Ugghh!"  Jason grunted as he was knocked flat on his back a few feet away.  

  "You know Emily gave me permission to beat the crap out of you right?"  She informed him as he stood back up.     

    Before he could speak, she lifted her right hand and caught him with a bone shattering flick to his stomach.  He didn't go down, but it did drop him to a knee.  

   "I don't like that you had to get Rachel to yell at me like a little tattletale." She spoke down to him.      

He tried to stand but his back was met with her palm and she flattened him into the desk.    She gave him no rest, curling her fingers in on him and grabbing his torso , leaving his arms free. 

  Kylie lifted him from the desk and up to her face.  Jason pounded on her fingers with his free hands, but it did nothing but annoy her.      

"Stop that!"  She said, as she began to squeeze his ribs,  stopping his struggles.   

   She adjusted her glasses, and watched him intently, his mouth opening wider, the tighter she squeezed, although no scream was emitted.       Again without warning, her right hand came up, holding for a moment before delivering a jaw shattering blow to Jason's face, snapping his head back.      Kylie only giggled as she effectively almost smashed his face in, before going back to squeezing on his ribs.   Jason was dazed, caught of guard by the punishing blow.  He only hung his head as Kylie continued having her way with him.    

  "Rachel, you better not fail me!" Was all he could think as things escalated.    

  Kylie gathered his arms into her fist, leaving only his head visible.  She gave him another quick squeeze as she balled her right hand into a fist.  She stared him in the eyes for a second,  before bringing her fist up, and using it to hammer Jason's head down into her other hand.        

It brought new meaning to the phrase "hitting the nail on the head" as the top of his head was pounded flush with her fingers, only a tuft of hair was visible.  She laughed at her work, before roughly tossing him back  to the desk, bouncing him off the surface.  

   He rolled twice, and crashed into a plastic cup filled with colored pencils, spilling them everywhere.  This time he chose to stay down.  Kylie just sat in her chair, looking down on it.  There was a long pause.  Jason knew he had to keep her distracted for at least a little longer.

      He stood up, brushing himself off as he kicked some colored pencils out of his way, but took a step back as Kylie stood from her chair.  She was bigger than he remembered, and putting her hands on her hips gave her that much more size.    

  He gulped as he waited for her to make her move.  She didn't make him wait long, bringing her fist down to pound him again.  He dodged it to his left, picking up a short green pencil as he ran.   She followed up with a right hook, catching Jason mid-stride.       He was knocked off his feet, flying through the air before hitting the wall behind her desk and landing roughly back on the desk on his stomach, dropping the pencil.   

  "Where the fuck are you Rachel!" He thought as Kylie raised her fist above him, determined to deliver the finishing blow. 

      She was just about to pound him into the desk, when there was a knock on her door.   She stopped her hand short, rolling her eyes as she scooped Jason up and went to the door.  

    "I made some popcorn, if you want to come down stairs and watch a movie with me"  Rachel said, trying to be firm but friendly.  

    Kylie hesitated for a second, making up her mind.  Jason held his breath, knowing that if she didn't take the bait, he would be taking a forced nap in short order. 

     "Are. . . Are you going to be mean to me?" She asked, apprehensively.    

 "No, I'm sorry I yelled at you before too sweety. " Rachel replied, stealing a glance at Jason.    

 "Ok. I'll watch with you" Kylie replied finally.       

 They walked downstairs and back to the den, where Rachel had the popcorn ready.  They set up a pillow between them on the couch for Jason to sit on, and turned on the movie.  Rachel handed a few pieces of the popcorn to Jason, as he made himself comfortable.   Rachel started the movie and as they got into it, for a time it was peaceful.  That changed an hour and a half later, when Emily's car pulled into the driveway.    

  Jason and Rachel exchanged glances as they heard the car door slam.  There was a brief lull before the front door was opened and closed roughly.   They heard her duffle bag drop before she stomped loudly up the stairs.       This time Jason and Kylie looked at each other, worry on their respective faces.  They had seen this many times before. . . . Emily's team lost.   

  They collectively decided it was best to stay out of her way, continuing to watch the movie.  Jason looked up, as he heard footsteps above him, followed by the shower turning on.  That would buy them at least another half hour.  

 

    "Jason. . . Can I talk to you in the kitchen?"  Rachel said, seemingly out of the blue.  

    "Uh. . .yeah"     She gently lifted him from the pillow, and carried him out of earshot from Kylie.    

  "Emily. . . .she seems pretty pissed.  Are you going to be ok here?" 

    "I really don't know. . . . Sometimes she just wants to be alone, other times. . .   "  Jason paused as he remembered the last time Emily had laid into him after a loss.  

    It was about 3 months ago.  Jason was in his room playing on Xbox live with his friends.  He happened to have his bedroom door open when Emily came home.  He didn't hear her come up the stairs and had laughed at a stupid joke Connor had made into his headset as she passed by his room. 

   The next thing he knew,  she had rushed him, throwing him to the floor.  Before he could react, she had him in a high and tight school girl pin, squishing his face between her thighs.  He tried to fight back but she had him pinned solidly.  The next 20 minutes were a blur of loogies and B.O.        Although she had gotten in trouble for the incident, it was the last time he had even been seen by anyone on a game night.  Now he was woefully exposed.    

"Jason!. . . . Jason!"  

"Oh shit, sorry I zoned out." Jason apologized, coming back to the real world. 

   "Ok well. . . . I think I heard her turn off the shower, so. . . .i'm going to head home.   Good luck Jason.    

  She brought him back to the den,  setting him down next to Kylie.   Rachel picked up her hoodie, and headed towards the front door.  She was just about to tell them goodbye, when she heard Emily coming down the upstairs hallway.  She closed her mouth midway, and quickly made her exit.    

  "Fuckin' great!" Jason thought as Emily thundered down the stairs and into the den.  She stood in the doorway, hands on her hips, glaring at the both of her younger siblings.  

    "Where the hell is Rachel?" She demanded, looking around the room.  

    "She just left as you were coming down here."  Kylie answered.    Emily narrowed her eyes. 

    "That's not like her."  She said calmly.    

  "She was acting weird all night!"  Kylie added.  " she made me stay in my room pretty much the whole time.  And she was talking to Jason all night! I heard them talking about you Emily!   Talking about Jason escaping."      

Jason's mind was once again blown.  He wasn't sure if Kylie operated 100% on childish naivety, or if she was literally a genius, out to utterly destroy his life by invoking Emily's wrath as much as possible.  Either way, the look Emily was giving him now. . . . .  .

   She thumped across the den stood over them.      

"Is that so?" She asked, staring Jason dead in the eyes. 

He knew he was fucked.  There was no point in trying to lie his way out now.  He remained still and silent, as her hand approached like a kraken from a maritime lore.  She snatched him up, balling him in her fist. 

    "Thanks for the warning Kylie.  I knew telling you to spy on them would pay off. "  Emily said, as she turned and walked out of the den.

  "You have a couple more hours before I want you in bed!" She called over her shoulder as she walked up the stairs.      

  Jason thought to himself as he was cramped in his sister's hand.    

  "Oh fuck, I thought I heard her on the stairs!  I should have seen this coming. . . " 

   It was too late now.       Jason was carried up to the familiar prison if Emily's bedroom.  She closed the door and locked it, then walked to her desk.  She placed Jason standing on the glass surface, before sitting in her computer chair, her massive form impeding  most of his view.       Emily just glared at him for awhile before speaking.  

    "This is a pretty shitty night little brother. . .   First, my team loses the match because our idiot asshole coach Mr. Stevenson decided to take me out and put fucking Stephanie in!"   

  Jason knew just from experience that Stephanie was Emily's rival.  He had seen her around school a few times, and from what he could tell, she seemed like a decent human being.  He would never tell Emily that, but it's how he felt.    

  "Then i come home, and I'm told my own brother, and his little bitch friend Rachel, are scheming against me, AND made one of my subordinates stay in her room all night with nothing to do!"  She finished, her voice raising as she spoke. 

     She pounded her fist on the glass desk, though Jason couldn't be sure if it was in anger or just to intimidate him. 

    "She's not a bitch!" Jason yelled up at his titanic sister. 

    "What did you say?"  She asked, being her gigantic face close to his.        

"I said she's not a bi-"    

"SHUT UP! Yes she is." Emily interrupted as she brought her left hand up and flicked Jason in the balls.   She was rewarded with a spray of vomit as he dropped to the ground on his face.    

   "God! Do you always have to puke everywhere?" She said exasperated.

   She looked around her desk but found nothing to wipe it up with.  Emily finally settled on Jason, lifting him up by the back of his shirt, she used his chest and stomach to smear and wipe the vomit off her desk before dropping him back on his face.  

     "Anyway, you're going to tell me what you're planning."  She said as she folded her long arms and leaned back in her chair.      

"Fu-. .fuck you." Jason manage to say.     

"Oh real classy Jason" Emily said sarcastically.  "But the reality is. ." She continued, picking him up off the desk.      "Fuck you!"   

   She tossed him to the floor at her feet.  His body bounced and came to a stop, him laying on his side.   

   "Look, we both know a scrawny little shit like you wasn't a match for me when you were 5 foot 3 and 100 pounds or whatever" she began, downplaying his size just to piss him off.  

    "So I'm not exactly sure what you think you have to gain by constantly fucking with me at this size, besides crushed bones and a crushed ego!"   She paused, letting her words sink in.    

   "Here's how it's going to work.  I'm going to give you a chance to tell me what you're planning.  You do that and well,. . I'm still going to take it out of your tiny little ass, but at least I'll go easier on that plotting little BITCH RACHEL!"  Emily dictated, stomping her foot next to Jason's weak body, close enough that he felt the rush of air.      

"Every time you refuse to tell me.  . . . You get a nice little stomp.  And maybe if you're lucky, I'll call Rachel back over here to peel You out of the carpet like a piece of chewing gum. "    

   Jason looked up at her with hate in his eyes.  He felt his adrenaline start to pump freely.

    "So. . . . What are you planning?" She asked, hands on her hips.  She towered over him, her face 100 feet above him.  

    Jason stood up, cracking his neck like a movie cliche.  He gazed up at her humongous form.

    "Fu-"  was all he got out before he saw Emily raise her right foot in slow motion.  Her toes splayed slightly as she brought it over his head.  He had no time to even cover his face, before it descended on him like a meteor, smashing into him like 2 tons of bricks and burying him into the carpet.  

   Emily smirked as she literally crushed her brothers resistance like a bug on the sidewalk.  Beneath her foot, Jason immediately knew this time was different.      All sound and light were extinguished, leaving only the ringing in his ears and the pounding in his chest. Emily's molecule compressing stomp had instantly flattened his lungs, allowing no air to be drawn in.  As she leaned in with only a mere fraction of her weight, Jason felt the flow of adrenaline get squeezed into a trickle, pain following immediately after.    Finally after only a true 10 seconds of pressure, she removed her foot,  revealing the pancake below. 

    She bent at the knees, crouching down to examine her brother.  He lay there, his breath shallow and his eyes closed.  His body was flattened looking and spread eagle in the base of the slight indent her foot had created in the plush carpet.  

    Jason remained unmoving, knowing he had to give his body the best chance of recuperating.  After 20 seconds, he opened his eyes, Emily filling his vision.    

  "You ready to answer my questions yet?" She asked cheerfully, skipping the bullshit and getting straight to business.      

He layed there for a moment longer, before beginning to pick himself up.  He was just about to stand when Emily rose from her squat and lifted her foot again.    

  "I think. . . You need to just stay down. " she advised him.  

  Jason couldn't let her win.  To crush his spirit would truly be the end for him.  He tried again to stand.       He was met with a stomp more violent than the last.  Emily looked up to see dust actually falling from the ceiling fan as the walls rattled from the force.     His mind went into overload as this stomp completely corked the trickling stream of adrenaline, leaving only pain in its place as his body took inventory on all it's broken bits and pieces.  He knew for sure his ribs were cracked.  Every last one of them.    

  His jaw felt loose and his eyesight was dim and spotty now.  His limbs were impossible to control, and breathing took thought.      

 The differences between this behemoth of a woman, and his kid sister and her friend were made abundantly clear to him now.  This was weight.  This was REAL weight.   

    Emily lifted her heel, putting her weight on to her toes as she began to grind his upper body under the ball of foot.  His legs were dragged along limply as she twisted, before she finally stepped off of him.    Finally able to breath again, Jason spit blood, which was a first for him on this big adventure.    His face had begun to swell and he would choke on his breath ever so often.  He knew he was wrecked, and wasn't sure how many. . . . If any , more stomps he would survive. . .   

   Emily didn't even bother to ask him any more questions, she just stood smugly above him, her trademark smirk on full display.        Jason prepared for the end of his brief existence as she again lifted her right foot.  He closed his eyes, not wanting to witness his final moment.     

  Jason's mind did him a favor, shutting down as the final blow was delivered.  Emily was met with a soft squelch, his body no longer offering a crunch, as most of his shell had been smashed already.    Jason had a warm feeling inside, as he faded for what might be the last time ever.       

Chapter 17: spacific rim? Pt.1 by Stevie
Author's Notes:

Just something I felt like doing at the time.  Ended up being way longer than I had planned.

   Jason awoke to the sound of sirens blaring and lights flashing.   He sat up, nearly hitting his head on the steel ceiling.  He glanced to his right, the heavy water tight door stood open and people dressed in olive colored jumpsuits were running in every direction.     

   He climbed slowly down from the top bunk, sliding into the boots at the foot of his bed.  His head was pounding as the siren continued to wail.   He pulled on his jacket and stepped out into the bustling hallway.    

      Jason walked down the crowded corridor, passing empty bed chambers on both sides.  He rounded the corner and continued to the end of the hallway, stepping through the sliding doors that capped the hall.  

    Inside the room, several men and women dressed in traditional military general's attire stood in front of a digital display, reading the information with precision.   

 Jason sat down as the head general began to brief him, talking fast, making sure Jason understood the mission.  When he finished, Jason was rushed to a different section of the hanger.   He put on his flight suit, a shiny black, lightweight carbon fiber body armor  of sorts.    

  He walked into the cockpit, and technicians secured him into the electronics.    Grabbing his helmet, Jason began to flip switches, arming the many complicated systems.  After 30 seconds of loading, the female systems voice chimed in.

   [Genesis 4 mech-Cherokee trick-standing by]      

  "Begin bind." Jason said calmly.

  [Initiating bind]  

 The chamber lurched as giant hydraulic arms hoisted it into the chest of the giant robot.  

[Bind. . . Complete.   Cherokee trick. . . Online]  

 Jason looked at his hands, the digital heads up display projecting the mech's hands on to his own.   Not wasting anymore time, he gave the order.  

    "Deploy."

[Deploying genesis 4 mech-Cherokee Trick]  

  The familiar feel of weightlessness hit his stomach, as the 250 foot mech hurdled down the rails of the deployment tunnel.  Open air rushed up to meet him as the tunnel ended, releasing him into the free fall.  

    "Deploy support mech package charlie" he commanded. 

[Deploying]    

  Jason's sensors picked up a large bogie that appeared to his left and matched his rate of fall.  He fell in silence for a few seconds before the GPS activated parachutes deployed.    

  Jason touched down in 100 feet of water and began to head towards the coast.   As he stepped on to dry land, he immediately noticed a military convoy that seemed to go on forever traveling in the direction of the beach. 

      He  waited for a moment, as his support mechs activated assembly protocols.  The giant cylinder began to shift, separate, and trasnform until 4 roughly 50 foot tall mechs stood before him. 

    [S.a.m.s.o.n]: submersible all-terrain magma-driven system  w/omini-cannon & napalm. 

  Samson, the 50 foot tall, slender built mech.  Specialized for oceanic and mountainous terrain.  Equipt with over-sized feet for uneven ground stability.  Weapons package was fire based artillery and flame thrower. Painted in urban camo as per pilot request.

  [C.a.i.n]: cartridge-based artillery & incendiary nuclear power. 

Cain, the 55 foot, medium built mech.  It's shoulders were mounted with 100mm cannons for long range attacks.  It was custom modded with samson legs for added urban stability.  Painted urban camo as per pilot request.   Nuclear powered. 

[A.b.e.l]: air-born electronic surveillance and light armament. 

Abel, the 55 foot medium built mech.  Brother mech to Cain.  Legs modified into thrusters to support back thrusters.  High power camera with multiple spectrum lenses.  Always in flight.  Nuclear powered.  Painted flat black as per pilot request. 

[G.o.l.i.a.t.h]:  geo-track propulsion over-land light armament ion cannon armoured tank heavy payload.  

Goliath, the 50 foot heavy built support mech.   Tank tracks instead of legs, long range ion cannon back mounted.  Heavy amour. Chest mounted morter and oversized cargo bay.   Painted olive drab as per pilot request.  

    With his team assembled, Jason began to move against the flow of military personnel traveling towards the shore for extraction.  He noticed that there were many wounded,  some being transported by stretcher and others limping.      

  The remains of broken equipment were being towed behind large trucks and helicopters flew overhead.    After walking 30 minutes, the team reached the outskirts of the city.  He knelt and observed a bootprint in the mud.  It was the standard issue boost suit. . . . .but this was far larger than any Jason had seen thus far.    

  "Abel, begin recon pattern alpha 5 A."    

The mech said nothing but took off into the sky.  A second later, Jason began to receive visual in his helmet from the mech.  The outer rim of the city was an old industrial park, but it looked like a hurricane had gone through it.  The walls were filled with bullet holes and nearly every tank seemed to be ruptured or crushed.    

   Military clean up crews had already begun to clear wreckage and bodies.   Jason continued inward, the remaining 3 mechs following closely behind.        From the industrial park, it flowed into an elaborate highway system.  The roads snaked and weaved amongst each other, having once taken busy humans to every part of the bustling city.  Now only ruin remained. 

   There was a clear cut path where something large had walked straight through the highway, leaving cars trapped and abandoned, some falling to the ground below, others trampled underfoot.    

  The smaller mech's took time to pass through it all, their a.i finding the easiest route.  Jason didn't wait, he knew they would catch up eventually.         It was after he cleared the highway system that he saw it.  It never got any easier.  He walked to the 140 story building, where a lone genesis 4 much had had it's head shoved through the building and it's body mangled.

   [No signs of life] the onboard computer confirmed.     

  Jason put a hand on its shoulder, pulling it from the building and propping it's back against it.   The right chest plate read "chaser Lockheed".   

 Jason hung his head out of respect for the pilot, a personal friend from his same hanger.  All part of war is what was constantly stressed by ranking officers.  

    He lingered for a moment, before standing  up and moving on.  The city began to get dense as he followed the trail of destruction.  Shoulder high buildings were pushed over and on fire, cars just trying to get home were left flattened, occupants still inside.  

   Jason followed the GPS for another 2 miles before he reached his destination.  

[Hanger 35] the on-board computer said.   

 He Stared in awe of what remained of hanger 35.  As he stepped over the mangled barbed wire fence, he noted the continuous cloud of black smoke billowing out of the massive hanger doors.  The same doors that appeared to have been torn open by force.      

 The team entered the hanger, operating on sensors to see through the thick smoke.  Jason toggled spectrums until he found one he was able to see clear enough with.   All around him, deceased soldiers and crew littered the floor.   Every single mech bay had been torn apart, half binded shells were among the parts that may one day be salvageable. 

Mechs with crushed heads and other limbs were strewn on the ground.      He surveyed the carnage, before sliding a 2nd hanger door and passing through. As he passed by more bodies and destroyed support mechs, his sensors picked up an electronic signature. 

Jason maneuvered his mech to one of the slide out storage units. It took all his strength to unjam the mechanism, but finally released, revealing 2 generation 1 support mechs. 

[Their systems seem to be in working order] the on-board computer chimed in.  

"Activate" Jason replied. 

 The computer interfaced with the hanger security protocol, and after a moment, the function lights flashed on the mech's chests.  

"Ok, Adam and Eve.  Fall in."

  [A.d.a.m]:automatic drum cannon assault mech  Adam, the 100 foot tall original gen 1 support mech.  Humanoid in shape with heavy automatic cannon.  Durable but movement is restricted through its own armor.

  [E.v.e]: electromagnetic valkyrie whip evo-1   Eve, the 125 foot tall second ever support mech.  A lighter weight, more feminine mech.  Only weapon equipped is the plasma based electro whip.  

    They finished searching the hanger, finding no survivors and minimal ammo.   The team exited and again headed east, following the path of destruction. 

    About 3 miles further on,  Abel finally sent alert to the team.  2 miles south of the teams location, although the path led further to the east.      They broke off, the 6 ground mechs in tight formation.  As they neared, Abel's becon began to quicken,  signalling the target was close.      

 They moved slowly and cautiously through the tight streets, just trying to get eyes on the target.   Finally, after an excruciating wait. . . .Abel began a hovering pattern that signified the target.     

   Jason peaked around a skyscraper, cautious to keep the element of surprise.   The giantess was crouched over about 250 yards away, and appeared to be ripping phone and other communications lines from the ground and surrounding hubs.    

   In recent months, the giantess' had become more and more strategic.  In the beginning of the attacks,   they had just caused blatant destruction, crushing and leveling buildings indiscriminately.  Now, they destroyed all communications, and after a city was blinded, moved to wipe out all mech hangers in the area followed by the general population.    

  "Move to flank, wait to attack.  Goliath. . . High ground."  Jason commanded into his headset.    

  Jason grabbed goliath and set him on the tallest building in the area.  Goliath's gravity modules activated, preventing its weight from destroying the building.  Checking his heads up display, watching the camera feeds as the support mechs moved to flank the giantess.  She still had her head down.  

     Jason remained hidden, waiting to engage until he knew the size of the target.  Adam and samson flanked clockwise, while Cain and Eve worked counter.  When they had her surrounded, Jason took a deep breath and gave the command.  

     "Goliath!  Mortar fire!  Keep her head down.  Abel! Strafe runs!  Keep your distance. "    

  Focusing on his monitors, Jason watched as goliath armed itself,  its black chest mortar extending from it's breast plates.   It waited until Abel was in view before they simultaneously launched their attack.   The air was silent as the mortar hurdled into the sky.  Abel's machine guns barked to life, peppering the giantess and getting her attention.  Jason held his breath as she rose, her body seemed to go on forever. 

  [Three hundred and seven feet]  the on-board computer reported, confirming the giantesses size advantage.    As she stood straight up, her blonde ponytail came into view.   An unusual style for giantess, who normally had it natural and hanging free.   

   She began to swat at Abel as he made his strafe runs, coming dangerously close to batting him down, although she couldn't focus with the mortar fire around her head. She constantly had to duck and protect her face from the explosions.  Jason watched from hiding as none of the machine fire seemed to do anything.  He knew he would have to disable her boost suit to really do any damage.

  [The boost suit: giantess technology.  A black body suit that offered a mild speed and strength increase, but it's main function was a pliable force field for the body.  It was capable of stopping all small caliber weapons fire and dampening physical blows.  It was also fire and ice resistant.  It was controlled by a relatively small control box on the small of the giantesses back.  If you could destroy it, all weapons damage would increase tenfold. ]

   The blonde giantess ignored Abel, knowing the machine gun wouldn't penetrate, and began walking to goliath's location.  Jason picked up on her movement, and slid to stay out of sight for the time being.  With her back to the support mechs, Jason took the opportunity to try to take out her suits control box.    

   "Samson!  Omni-cannon! Aim for her back!  Adam, hand to hand, face her front!  Eve, activate valkyrie whip and stand by. " he said calmly to his team.

      The giantess had just about reached goliath's position when samson let loose with the omni-cannon.  The projectile screamed through the air, catching her in the right shoulder and exploding, magma oozing from it and down her back.    She stumbled forward, clutching her shoulder and quickly brushed the magma from the suit using its thick gloves.  She immediately turned around, a pissed off look on her face, as she stomped back towards samson.  

    "Wait for it. . . .wait for it. . . . Now adam!"  Jason called, as she passed by Adams position, showing him her back. 

Adam sprang into action.  The dwarfed mech moved quickly, only being waist height, it used it's foot rockets to augment it's jump before slamming it's fist into the control box with two quick punches.   The box threw sparks, but was ultimately unharmed. 

 The giantess whirled around, trying to grab Adam but he narrowly avoided her and ducked between 2 smaller buildings.  She was about to push through them when samson connected with another omni-cannon shell, dead center between her shoulder blades.       She arched her back, the close range shot stinging her from behind.  Reaching over her shoulder and around her back, she found she couldn't reach some of the magma.  She desperately searched for a way to remove it as she felt it beginning to cool and harden.  

    As the giantess stumbled around awkwardly, Adam saw another opening.   He sprang out of hiding, timing it as she turned her back, and landed another blow on the box.  She turned around grabbing furiously and this time she caught him by the wrist.    

  Adam pulled against her, but was no match as the powerful giantess reeled him into her waiting arms.  Jason froze up as the witnessed the scene through Adam's eyes.   She scooped him up, lifting the toddler sized mech easily,  trapping his arms at his sides in a bear hug.       "Uhh. . ."  Jason said, his brain drawing a blank as he focused on the video feed.       There was something about the giantesses face that struck fear into him.  He could only stand by as she began to squeeze. 

      She lifted her arms, before bringing them down in a bone crushing hug, the sound of bending metal and shattering servos echoing off the buildings.   Samson took another shot, but the giantess saw it coming and side stepped it.  The shell flew by her and barreled through an office building before exploding on the other side, magma plastering the street below. 

    Adam was rewarded with another squeeze for samson's trouble.  She readjusted her grip, getting him deeper into hug,  before pushing out her chest and using her tits to crush in on his chest as she squeezed.    Adam's chest plates began to flatten and cave in, as it squirmed frantically.    

  "Oh fuck!. . . Uh. . Self-. . . Adam! Self-destruct!"  Jason stammered. 

 [Self-destruct sequence activated] the computer confirmed.

   [Fifteen seconds]       

The giantess ratched up the pressure in a final hug.  She readjusted her grip one last time and began to crush.  Jason stood by and watched as metal bent and groaned.  Hydraulic fluid began to drain from Adam's chest and down his legs.  His struggling slowed then ceased as the last of his fluid was crushed from him, some smearing on the giantess blondes stomach.     Finally, his on-board lights went out and the mech went slack. 

     The giantess opened her arms, letting Adam slide limply down her belly and on to the ground.   The action had it's desired effect as Jason was demoralized.     The view in the camera was of mech parts and the street as Adam lay crumpled at her feet.  She brushed oil from her suit in disgust before lifting her foot, and crushing his head beneath it.    The camera turned to static and then went black.  

"Fuck!"  Jason screamed as the self-destruct count down terminated itself.

         He  would have to change tactics, knowing that hand to hand was too risky.    As he was thinking, samson fired another shell, this time connecting square in the chest.  The giantess let out a cry of pain and took a step back as the magma flowed and set fire to the oil.   She tripped and crashed through a nearby building, falling out of side momentarily.  

     Jason came out of hiding, seeing his chance to re-establish the element of surprise.   He grabbed goliath and set him back on the ground, before ducking back into cover.  He checked the heads up, seeing that samson only had 1 shot left.  Goliath still had half capacity for mortar shells.   Abel had used most of his ammo, and was in a holding pattern high above the giantess.   

   Jason waited patiently, watching the feed from Abel as the giantess writhed in pain on the ground, leveling everything around her as she kicked.  Eventually she calmed herself, and stood.  She dusted herself off and pushed back into the wide street. 

  "Samson, switch to flame-thrower.  Cain, get some distance.  Eve, work to get behind her.  Switch to tactic 92!  Let's finish this!"  Jason commanded. 

He flipped a plastic cover to his left, revealing the red button below. He pushed it.  Around him, things began to spark to life as his own weapons systems came in line.      

It was time for action. 

Chapter 18: spacific rim? Pt. 2 by Stevie

   The giantess blonde looked around, not seeing any mechs, except for the ever present Abel, although he wasn't on the attack.  She walked slowly through the streets, stalking her pray.  The giantess race had learned over time, that the cowardly mech pilots often hid behind their support mechs.  To be taken down by them alone was a disgrace not to be suffered.

 

    She rounded a corner just in time to see tricks ankle disappear behind a nearby high rise.  She was sure the pilot knew her position, but if she acted fast enough, she might still be able to catch him.     She accelerated, smashing the pavement with the massive torque her body produced.  She bolted to her left to intercept the mech, but when she got to the next row of buildings,she immediately recognized she had been lured into a trap.   

 

  The giantess scrambled to dodge, her superb athleticism on display as samson let her have his mkII  flamethrower.  She barely avoided having her hair singed before Cain rained down cannon fire from his perch a half mile south of her location.  

 

   Jason's confidence rose as Cain connected, rounds barreling into her right breast and sending her reeling to her left.  

 

    "Eve, now!"    

 

    Eve sprang into action, her blue colored valkyrie whip crackled to life, frying the air around it.   She drew it back before cracking it, aiming for the giantesses control box. 

 

    The heavy whip snapped, meeting it's mark.  Sparks erupted from the box as Eve connected with flesh and metal.  The giantess screamed in pain as the sting of the lash sunk in.  The control box faltered for a second, the force field became visible but immediately disappeared again. 

 

     "Alright Eve, keep it together and get out of there." Jason commanded, not wanting another causality from his greed. 

 

      Eve ducked away as the giantess turned to face her, a look of anger on her face.   She wasn't going to let the little mech escape that easily.  She rushed the skyscraper Eve had taken cover behind and shoulder charged it.  

 

    The glass shattered as the building swayed, before toppling over.  Eve was slow to react, being an older model with a slower processor.  She turned and ran but the rubble filled in and trapped her leg.  She tried desperately to free it but the giantess was on her in no time. 

 

      Eve attempted to defend herself, cracking her whip to catch the giantesses stomach but the giantess anticipated it, snagging the whip with her left hand, her gloves designed to withstand electricity based weapons. 

 

  The small mech struggled to pull the whip free to no avail, as the giantess slowly pulled her in. 

 

      "Re. . .  release it!"  Jason screamed.

 

   Eve did release the whip but it was too little too late.   She was within reach, and the giantess grabbed her by the throat with her free hand.      The little thigh high mech was lifted effortlessly, her legs dangling uselessly, before being smashed through the nearest skyscraper.  

 

   As Eve's camera picked up the giantess' face, Jason once again froze up, his mech standing idle as the support mech was ravaged.     Shedding the whip from her other hand, the giantess pulled Eve from the building and held her above her head with both hands.  Jason watched in slow motion as Eve was smashed down into the blondes rising knee.  They met with sickening impact, sparks and oil spewing as the little mech was snapped in half, her titanium spine splitting, her body only held by electrical cable and hydraulic hose.       The video feed remained active as Eve was unceremoniously left in a heap in the rubble.   

 

      It all happened in a blink of an eye.  By the time Samson was on the street and Cain had reranged his cannons, Eve was gone.       Jason hung his head.  His heart sank and his reckless nature began to take over.

 

   "Hit. . . .hit that bitch with everything we got!" He yelled, passion replacing tactics.       He  moved from cover, his wrist mounted machine guns firing.  The rounds peppered her back as she was facing samson.  Above, goliath chipped in with mortar fire from somewhere behind him.      Cain fired rounds from long range, narrowly missing her as she ducked and advanced on samson. 

 

      He switched from his flamethrower to the omni-cannon, preparing to fire his last round, but the switch took too much time.      He was met with a powerful kick to the chest, his armor shattering as he rocketed  through building after building.  She followed up, allowing no reprieve for him to recover.   She reached down and grabbed the tiny mech by his broken chest.      

 

His arms and legs could only twitch, his control unit damaged by the blow, as she brought him to her face.  She wasted no time, palming his miniscule head in her big hand, before ripping it clean off. Sparks, flame, and magma erupted from his neck as his his body died, looking like some sick firework.  The giantess crushed his head in her fist and tossed his body aside. 

 

      "Fuck fuck FUCK!"  Jason screamed, pounding the dash with his fists.  The casualty was the least of his worries as the giantess now turned his attention to him.   He took a step back as she began to close the distance between them.      

 

"Uhhh. . . Abel. . Goliath.  ." He stammered, as the towering female closed the gap, completely ignoring the crossfire from Cain and goliath.    

 

  Jason put his hands up to defend himself as the giantess squared off with him.      "Weapons auto-pilot"  Jason called nervously. 

 

[Engaging auto-pilot]    

 

Jason made the first move, his outsized mech having no real advantages in this fight, the giantess a head and a half taller and who knows how much heavier than his light weight mech.    

 

 He threw a right hook, narrowly missing her chin as she leaned back.  The a-p followed up with his shoulder mounted turrets, speckling her face and causing her to shield her eyes. Seeing an opening, Jason stuck her with a jab to the stomach, doubling her over before catching her with an uppercut.  The giantess took a step back but ultimately pressed on unphased.    

 

  The auto-pilot selected flares, launching them from the mech's rib mounted compartment.  The giantess struggled to see in the cloud of smoke and fire, coughing heavily from smoke inhalation.  

 

   Jason moved around to her back and grabbed her control box, squeezing and trying to rip it off.  It didn't immediately give, and he was knocked back as the giantess, caught him with a hip thrust.       Her wide hips and big butt bounced him off his feet and he crashed along the buildings before catching his balance.      

 

"Damn!" He said, wiping sweat out of his eyes from under his helmets visor.     Suddenly Abel swooped in, spraying her with machine gun fire to cover Jason while he recovered.       It was supposed to be a hit and run, but the giantess absorbed the fire, staying focused as she lept and snatched Abel out of the air.  She studied him in her hand, watching amused as it squirmed in her grip.    

 

  This time Jason acted immediately, he charged to Abel's aid reaching to take him from her grasp.    The blonde was unimpressed, sticking out her hand and stiff arming the smaller mech, stopping it dead in its tracks.  He struggled like a little kid versus a bully as she easily kept him at bay.  She stared into Cherokee's face, a slight smirk forming, before she ruthlessly spiked Abel into the ground, smashing it's head into the street.       She finished him off with a final step, extiguishing his thrusters and flattening his frame.  When he was done, the giantess easily shoved Jason back a few steps and put her fists up.     

 

  Jason could feel the end was near, his hope fading fast.  This. . . . This monster had crushed all opposition before her.  What chance did he have?

 

      Cherokee Trick was, by design, the smallest genesis 4 mech in the West coast fleet.  She was meant to be quick and precise.  At the time of her creation, victory had come easily, but now. . .  With bigger and bigger giantess showing up to finish off humanity, every deployment was a potential death sentence.     

 

The giantess didn't give him time to cry over himself, charging forward and punching him in the chest.  He lost a step, before righting himself and throwing a punch of his own.       She easily ducked it and pushed closer, grappling him arm in arm.  Jason pushed against her in a power struggle, leaning his weight in to move her back.   

 

  The giantess held her ground, digging in the toes of her boots.  She had a firm grip on Jason's arms and was easily dictating the direction on the struggle.  [Coolant temperature. . .30% limit.] The on-board computer updated him as his mech began to strain.      He gritted his teeth and looked up into her face. . . . . Only. . . .he didn't see strain. . . .  .she was smiling.  

 

     His blood went cold as he realized she was only playing with him.  He tried to break the hold but her grip was too strong.      He began to panic as she poured in strength, pushing him back slowly at first but picking up speed.  Jason dug in his heels but nothing slowed her down, his feet tearing up the street. 

 

   The giantess broke into a jog, forcing him back before giving him massive shove.  He was taken off his feet and shoved through the air.  Trick landed flat on its back 100 feet away, hitting so hard that it's electrical systems shut down for a moment before rebooting.     

 

Jason was left in the dark as the earth trembled beneath her footsteps.  He closed his eyes and waited for the finishing blow but it never game.  As systems came back online, his feed was of goliath.  The giantess' face appeared in his camera, he didn't know in what position she had him.     

 

She payex no time to theatrics, simply crushing his head and dropping him.  She looked to Jason, noticing his mech had powered up, and began walking towards him.       

 

Jason made an effort to stand, as she stood over him, but a boot to the chest put him down again.  She stepped around his legs and looked down on him, straddling his chest.    

 

   Suddenly she dropped, landing heavily on his chest.  His legs shot up involuntarily as she crashed down on him.  Parts and pieces scattered around his chest based cockpit as the giantess sat directly on it.  She trapped his arms at his sides and framed his face with her thighs.       Jason struggled at the controls but her weight was too much. She kept him down in a classic school girl pin, just sitting for the time being.  

 

    Jason knew he was in trouble now.  Completely immobile at the hands of the biggest giantess he had faced so far.   After a moment of just pinning him, she raised her fist and went to work pummeling the head trapped between her legs.        Warnings and sirens began to scream as she smashed Cherokee's face.  The whole mech shaking with each heavy blow.  

 

[Optic lense: 85%]  the computer reported.

 

      Jason tried desperately to scramble any weapon but they had all either been smashed or were stuck under the giantess' butt.    

 

         Blow after blow. 

 

  [Optic lense:  73%]

 

   Next he tried his foot thrusters, an attempt at getting out from below her, but they did nothing with the added weight holding them down.

 

  [Optic lense: 56%]

 

[Optic lense: 34%]

 

[Optic lense: 17%]    

 

 The feed from the camera went black.  Jason switched to auxiliary optics, cameras and sensors installed in the chest, though they couldn't see much with her on top of him.     Having completely smashed the mech's head in, the giantess stood and turned towards Cain, the last bit of resistance in her way.      

 

She walked down the street taking her time, when she heard a noise behind her.  She turned to see Cherokee Trick struggling to stand, it's mangled head hanging from cables and twisted metal.        Her eyes narrowed, as she began walking back towards him.  Jason didn't know what he was thinking.

 

   If he had stayed down,  he could have escaped the mech and lived to fight another day.  Now, she would surely finish him.   He put up his hands on defense but the blonde giantess pushed right past them like they were nothing,  her palm reaching his mangled head.  She continued walking pulling him to the ground, and dragging him along the ground by the head as she went.  

 

    He kicked his legs and grabbed at her wrist but it did nothing to detour her.  He was drug for a ways before she tossed his back against a particularly wide skyscraper.     She glared down on him, crossing her arms as she picked apart this pathetic mech pilot.  He could only stare back, knowing his time was at an end.  Cain had seemingly ran out of ammo and had ceased firing.

 

  His team had been thoroughly crushed. 

 

There was nothing left now but the tears.       Jason flinched as the giantess moved, supporting herself with a her left hand on the building, she lifted her foot above his chest.  The intricate tread design of her boot came into view as she prepared to crush him down.  He closed his eyes as she went to work.

 

     The armor held as she landed with the first stomp, grinding her foot on his chest.  She lifted it again, higher this time and hammered it home. 

 

[Hull intergrity: 98%]

 

   Jason leaned back in his seat, at peace with the situation.  He knew there was no way out.   More brutal stomps.  The chest cavity began to show signs of fatigue now. 

 

[Hull integrity: 89%]

 

The percentage dwindled and dwindled, as she relentlessly stomped away on him.   At 50% the space in front of him, began to visibly press in.  Most of the sensors had been crushed and only abstract views of debris were within view.  

 

[Hull integrity: 2-    The on-board computer  finally died as her systems were crushed underfoot.  Daylight was showing through now.  Jason shielded his face as bits and pieces fell in through the holes.  He braced for the ending stomp but it never came.  There was a momentary pause.  

 

    Suddenly, something black smashed into the daylight of the chest.  Jason screamed as the giant fingers pushed their way in.  The giantess was crouched over him, and was going to rip the chest open to get to him.       Jason panicked, releasing his seat harnesses and scrambling to the back of the cockpit, not that it would do any good. 

 

    With a grunt, light poured in as she opened the cavity like a can of tuna.  Jason was speechless as the blondes massive, beautiful face appeared in the hole, a filthy grin on it. 

 

    He began to cry as her face moved away, being replaced by her gloved hand.  He kicked at it but she easily plucked him from the cockpit between her thumb and index finger.  She rose to her full height, and brought him to her face.    

 

   He was trembling now, never having been face to face with a giantess before.  She studied him briefly before lifting him above her face.  Jason knew what was coming next.  It was a rumor around the hangers that sometimes when the pilots bodies weren't found, it was because they had been eaten.  The higher ups always denied it, not wanting to scare off new recruits, but there was no denying it now.     

 

 She opened her mouth, her bumpy pink tongue extending, waiting for its tribute.  With one last look at the world, Jason was tossed into her gaping mouth.  Her tongue was pulled back in and he was held in her maw for a moment.  

 

    Finally. . . .she swallowed him whole.           

Chapter 18: spacific rim? Pt. 2 by Stevie

   The giantess blonde looked around, not seeing any mechs, except for the ever present Abel, although he wasn't on the attack.  She walked slowly through the streets, stalking her pray.  The giantess race had learned over time, that the cowardly mech pilots often hid behind their support mechs.  To be taken down by them alone was a disgrace not to be suffered.

 

    She rounded a corner just in time to see tricks ankle disappear behind a nearby high rise.  She was sure the pilot knew her position, but if she acted fast enough, she might still be able to catch him.     She accelerated, smashing the pavement with the massive torque her body produced.  She bolted to her left to intercept the mech, but when she got to the next row of buildings,she immediately recognized she had been lured into a trap.   

 

  The giantess scrambled to dodge, her superb athleticism on display as samson let her have his mkII  flamethrower.  She barely avoided having her hair singed before Cain rained down cannon fire from his perch a half mile south of her location.  

 

   Jason's confidence rose as Cain connected, rounds barreling into her right breast and sending her reeling to her left.  

 

    "Eve, now!"    

 

    Eve sprang into action, her blue colored valkyrie whip crackled to life, frying the air around it.   She drew it back before cracking it, aiming for the giantesses control box. 

 

    The heavy whip snapped, meeting it's mark.  Sparks erupted from the box as Eve connected with flesh and metal.  The giantess screamed in pain as the sting of the lash sunk in.  The control box faltered for a second, the force field became visible but immediately disappeared again. 

 

     "Alright Eve, keep it together and get out of there." Jason commanded, not wanting another causality from his greed. 

 

      Eve ducked away as the giantess turned to face her, a look of anger on her face.   She wasn't going to let the little mech escape that easily.  She rushed the skyscraper Eve had taken cover behind and shoulder charged it.  

 

    The glass shattered as the building swayed, before toppling over.  Eve was slow to react, being an older model with a slower processor.  She turned and ran but the rubble filled in and trapped her leg.  She tried desperately to free it but the giantess was on her in no time. 

 

      Eve attempted to defend herself, cracking her whip to catch the giantesses stomach but the giantess anticipated it, snagging the whip with her left hand, her gloves designed to withstand electricity based weapons. 

 

  The small mech struggled to pull the whip free to no avail, as the giantess slowly pulled her in. 

 

      "Re. . .  release it!"  Jason screamed.

 

   Eve did release the whip but it was too little too late.   She was within reach, and the giantess grabbed her by the throat with her free hand.      The little thigh high mech was lifted effortlessly, her legs dangling uselessly, before being smashed through the nearest skyscraper.  

 

   As Eve's camera picked up the giantess' face, Jason once again froze up, his mech standing idle as the support mech was ravaged.     Shedding the whip from her other hand, the giantess pulled Eve from the building and held her above her head with both hands.  Jason watched in slow motion as Eve was smashed down into the blondes rising knee.  They met with sickening impact, sparks and oil spewing as the little mech was snapped in half, her titanium spine splitting, her body only held by electrical cable and hydraulic hose.       The video feed remained active as Eve was unceremoniously left in a heap in the rubble.   

 

      It all happened in a blink of an eye.  By the time Samson was on the street and Cain had reranged his cannons, Eve was gone.       Jason hung his head.  His heart sank and his reckless nature began to take over.

 

   "Hit. . . .hit that bitch with everything we got!" He yelled, passion replacing tactics.       He  moved from cover, his wrist mounted machine guns firing.  The rounds peppered her back as she was facing samson.  Above, goliath chipped in with mortar fire from somewhere behind him.      Cain fired rounds from long range, narrowly missing her as she ducked and advanced on samson. 

 

      He switched from his flamethrower to the omni-cannon, preparing to fire his last round, but the switch took too much time.      He was met with a powerful kick to the chest, his armor shattering as he rocketed  through building after building.  She followed up, allowing no reprieve for him to recover.   She reached down and grabbed the tiny mech by his broken chest.      

 

His arms and legs could only twitch, his control unit damaged by the blow, as she brought him to her face.  She wasted no time, palming his miniscule head in her big hand, before ripping it clean off. Sparks, flame, and magma erupted from his neck as his his body died, looking like some sick firework.  The giantess crushed his head in her fist and tossed his body aside. 

 

      "Fuck fuck FUCK!"  Jason screamed, pounding the dash with his fists.  The casualty was the least of his worries as the giantess now turned his attention to him.   He took a step back as she began to close the distance between them.      

 

"Uhhh. . . Abel. . Goliath.  ." He stammered, as the towering female closed the gap, completely ignoring the crossfire from Cain and goliath.    

 

  Jason put his hands up to defend himself as the giantess squared off with him.      "Weapons auto-pilot"  Jason called nervously. 

 

[Engaging auto-pilot]    

 

Jason made the first move, his outsized mech having no real advantages in this fight, the giantess a head and a half taller and who knows how much heavier than his light weight mech.    

 

 He threw a right hook, narrowly missing her chin as she leaned back.  The a-p followed up with his shoulder mounted turrets, speckling her face and causing her to shield her eyes. Seeing an opening, Jason stuck her with a jab to the stomach, doubling her over before catching her with an uppercut.  The giantess took a step back but ultimately pressed on unphased.    

 

  The auto-pilot selected flares, launching them from the mech's rib mounted compartment.  The giantess struggled to see in the cloud of smoke and fire, coughing heavily from smoke inhalation.  

 

   Jason moved around to her back and grabbed her control box, squeezing and trying to rip it off.  It didn't immediately give, and he was knocked back as the giantess, caught him with a hip thrust.       Her wide hips and big butt bounced him off his feet and he crashed along the buildings before catching his balance.      

 

"Damn!" He said, wiping sweat out of his eyes from under his helmets visor.     Suddenly Abel swooped in, spraying her with machine gun fire to cover Jason while he recovered.       It was supposed to be a hit and run, but the giantess absorbed the fire, staying focused as she lept and snatched Abel out of the air.  She studied him in her hand, watching amused as it squirmed in her grip.    

 

  This time Jason acted immediately, he charged to Abel's aid reaching to take him from her grasp.    The blonde was unimpressed, sticking out her hand and stiff arming the smaller mech, stopping it dead in its tracks.  He struggled like a little kid versus a bully as she easily kept him at bay.  She stared into Cherokee's face, a slight smirk forming, before she ruthlessly spiked Abel into the ground, smashing it's head into the street.       She finished him off with a final step, extiguishing his thrusters and flattening his frame.  When he was done, the giantess easily shoved Jason back a few steps and put her fists up.     

 

  Jason could feel the end was near, his hope fading fast.  This. . . . This monster had crushed all opposition before her.  What chance did he have?

 

      Cherokee Trick was, by design, the smallest genesis 4 mech in the West coast fleet.  She was meant to be quick and precise.  At the time of her creation, victory had come easily, but now. . .  With bigger and bigger giantess showing up to finish off humanity, every deployment was a potential death sentence.     

 

The giantess didn't give him time to cry over himself, charging forward and punching him in the chest.  He lost a step, before righting himself and throwing a punch of his own.       She easily ducked it and pushed closer, grappling him arm in arm.  Jason pushed against her in a power struggle, leaning his weight in to move her back.   

 

  The giantess held her ground, digging in the toes of her boots.  She had a firm grip on Jason's arms and was easily dictating the direction on the struggle.  [Coolant temperature. . .30% limit.] The on-board computer updated him as his mech began to strain.      He gritted his teeth and looked up into her face. . . . . Only. . . .he didn't see strain. . . .  .she was smiling.  

 

     His blood went cold as he realized she was only playing with him.  He tried to break the hold but her grip was too strong.      He began to panic as she poured in strength, pushing him back slowly at first but picking up speed.  Jason dug in his heels but nothing slowed her down, his feet tearing up the street. 

 

   The giantess broke into a jog, forcing him back before giving him massive shove.  He was taken off his feet and shoved through the air.  Trick landed flat on its back 100 feet away, hitting so hard that it's electrical systems shut down for a moment before rebooting.     

 

Jason was left in the dark as the earth trembled beneath her footsteps.  He closed his eyes and waited for the finishing blow but it never game.  As systems came back online, his feed was of goliath.  The giantess' face appeared in his camera, he didn't know in what position she had him.     

 

She payex no time to theatrics, simply crushing his head and dropping him.  She looked to Jason, noticing his mech had powered up, and began walking towards him.       

 

Jason made an effort to stand, as she stood over him, but a boot to the chest put him down again.  She stepped around his legs and looked down on him, straddling his chest.    

 

   Suddenly she dropped, landing heavily on his chest.  His legs shot up involuntarily as she crashed down on him.  Parts and pieces scattered around his chest based cockpit as the giantess sat directly on it.  She trapped his arms at his sides and framed his face with her thighs.       Jason struggled at the controls but her weight was too much. She kept him down in a classic school girl pin, just sitting for the time being.  

 

    Jason knew he was in trouble now.  Completely immobile at the hands of the biggest giantess he had faced so far.   After a moment of just pinning him, she raised her fist and went to work pummeling the head trapped between her legs.        Warnings and sirens began to scream as she smashed Cherokee's face.  The whole mech shaking with each heavy blow.  

 

[Optic lense: 85%]  the computer reported.

 

      Jason tried desperately to scramble any weapon but they had all either been smashed or were stuck under the giantess' butt.    

 

         Blow after blow. 

 

  [Optic lense:  73%]

 

   Next he tried his foot thrusters, an attempt at getting out from below her, but they did nothing with the added weight holding them down.

 

  [Optic lense: 56%]

 

[Optic lense: 34%]

 

[Optic lense: 17%]    

 

 The feed from the camera went black.  Jason switched to auxiliary optics, cameras and sensors installed in the chest, though they couldn't see much with her on top of him.     Having completely smashed the mech's head in, the giantess stood and turned towards Cain, the last bit of resistance in her way.      

 

She walked down the street taking her time, when she heard a noise behind her.  She turned to see Cherokee Trick struggling to stand, it's mangled head hanging from cables and twisted metal.        Her eyes narrowed, as she began walking back towards him.  Jason didn't know what he was thinking.

 

   If he had stayed down,  he could have escaped the mech and lived to fight another day.  Now, she would surely finish him.   He put up his hands on defense but the blonde giantess pushed right past them like they were nothing,  her palm reaching his mangled head.  She continued walking pulling him to the ground, and dragging him along the ground by the head as she went.  

 

    He kicked his legs and grabbed at her wrist but it did nothing to detour her.  He was drug for a ways before she tossed his back against a particularly wide skyscraper.     She glared down on him, crossing her arms as she picked apart this pathetic mech pilot.  He could only stare back, knowing his time was at an end.  Cain had seemingly ran out of ammo and had ceased firing.

 

  His team had been thoroughly crushed. 

 

There was nothing left now but the tears.       Jason flinched as the giantess moved, supporting herself with a her left hand on the building, she lifted her foot above his chest.  The intricate tread design of her boot came into view as she prepared to crush him down.  He closed his eyes as she went to work.

 

     The armor held as she landed with the first stomp, grinding her foot on his chest.  She lifted it again, higher this time and hammered it home. 

 

[Hull intergrity: 98%]

 

   Jason leaned back in his seat, at peace with the situation.  He knew there was no way out.   More brutal stomps.  The chest cavity began to show signs of fatigue now. 

 

[Hull integrity: 89%]

 

The percentage dwindled and dwindled, as she relentlessly stomped away on him.   At 50% the space in front of him, began to visibly press in.  Most of the sensors had been crushed and only abstract views of debris were within view.  

 

[Hull integrity: 2-    The on-board computer  finally died as her systems were crushed underfoot.  Daylight was showing through now.  Jason shielded his face as bits and pieces fell in through the holes.  He braced for the ending stomp but it never came.  There was a momentary pause.  

 

    Suddenly, something black smashed into the daylight of the chest.  Jason screamed as the giant fingers pushed their way in.  The giantess was crouched over him, and was going to rip the chest open to get to him.       Jason panicked, releasing his seat harnesses and scrambling to the back of the cockpit, not that it would do any good. 

 

    With a grunt, light poured in as she opened the cavity like a can of tuna.  Jason was speechless as the blondes massive, beautiful face appeared in the hole, a filthy grin on it. 

 

    He began to cry as her face moved away, being replaced by her gloved hand.  He kicked at it but she easily plucked him from the cockpit between her thumb and index finger.  She rose to her full height, and brought him to her face.    

 

   He was trembling now, never having been face to face with a giantess before.  She studied him briefly before lifting him above her face.  Jason knew what was coming next.  It was a rumor around the hangers that sometimes when the pilots bodies weren't found, it was because they had been eaten.  The higher ups always denied it, not wanting to scare off new recruits, but there was no denying it now.     

 

 She opened her mouth, her bumpy pink tongue extending, waiting for its tribute.  With one last look at the world, Jason was tossed into her gaping mouth.  Her tongue was pulled back in and he was held in her maw for a moment.  

 

    Finally. . . .she swallowed him whole.           

Chapter 20: a new challenger approaches. by Stevie

  This time, Jason was actually surprised to wake up at all.  After that stomping, he didn't think there would  be anything left of him.  He lay on his back.  The room was dark and quiet.  He thought he could hear Emily breathing somewhere above him.    


  He  honestly contemplated standing up at all.  Unlike before when he had passed out. . . This time the pain was still here.  He felt it in his ribs and back.  He had control of his limbs, but his ribs were still definitely broken.      The only thing that lifted him to his feet was the plan he and Rachel had put into motion earlier that day.  Jason didn't know for sure if Emily would tie him up at night or not, but he was glad she didn't. He strained himself and eventually climbed to his feet.  He stood for a moment, just breathing, thinking about the task at hand.  He focused the way he had before, but little to no relief came of it.      


  Realizing that nobody was going to save him if he didn't save himself, he began to walk.  He passed under Emily's bed, walking around the dirty clothes and discarded shoes and sandals.   He was headed for the far wall of her room.  


  It took him a good 20 minutes to reach it with him nursing his ribs and an unknown limp.  He could see her hamper by the moonlight, and walked around it, almost to the goal.   There it was, the vent between Emily's room and the guest bedroom next door.  He scanned the grate, finding the zip tie that he had told Rachel to put on it.   


   Jason reached for it, putting pressure on his ribs.  He winced and withdrew his hand, but suffered through and grabbed the plastic tie.   He pulled, hoping that his current strength was enough to get it to budge.  Having foresight, he had had Rachel spray the hinges of the vent with wd40, making it easier to pull, while also eliminating the possibility of it squealing and waking up his sister.    


   It took some work, but he finally managed to pull the grate open.  He rested, holding his ribs for a minute before soldiering on.  He climbed into the vent, unable to see, but trudged forward slowly until his knees bumped into something solid.  Jason already knew it was a book.  Something to cross the gap where the vent came up from downstairs. He was glad he had someone like Rachel to rely on.    


  He climbed on to the book, and made his way across, jumping off on the other side.  From there, he saw that Rachel had followed his instructions to the T.  The vent in the guest bedroom was already open.  He passed through and into the room.  


   The guestroom was relatively empty, only containing a queen size bed and a couple night stands.  An oak dresser stood along 1 wall.  His mother did take great care to keep it clean though, and often rearranged or modified it for something to kill time.   


 Jason walked across the thick carpet of the floor, struggling to keep his balance.   His ribs really began to ache as he finally made it under the bed, and found what the whole escapade was for.  There, with the charging light green, was his cell phone.      He  rushed to it, feeling a massive weight lifted off his shoulders.  The only question was, did he have the strength left to use it.  Jason walked to the center button at the bottom and tried to press it.  He jumped on it, but it was too stiff.   


 "You have got to be kidding me!" He said to himself as he grabbed the charger cord, which was plugged into the wall behind the head board.  He dragged it to the wall, and using all of his strength, propped it up.  


   Jason paused, holding his ribs for a moment.  He took a knee and just breathed.  He knew this wasn't good.  Emily might have really done it this time.  She might have broken him.   Composing himself,  he rose and tried the button again.  He backed up a few steps and took a run at it.   He lunged out with a kick, striking it with all he had. He was rewarded with a burst of light.      


Jason sighed with relief, shielding his eyes.    Walking up to it,  he pulled the device  from the wall and put it on the ground.  Not wasting a second, he immediately pounded in his password, not knowing if he had the energy to turn it on again if it shut off.   


He looked over the screen.  5 missed calls.  He punched into them.  3 from Clyde, one from Rachel, which was a new number she had added as part of the plan, and one from dad.  Jason checked the date on his dad's call.  It was dated 3 days ago, right around the time his accident had happened.   His heart sunk a little, knowing he really couldn't ask for help directly, knowing Rachel would definitely feel Emily's wrath if she was able to connect the dots.     


Jason selected text messages, and found Rachel in his contacts.  He realised that contacting her for any reason would jeopardize them both, so he changed the name in the phone to "Red".       He started a new message and sent [thank you so much, everything worked well] using the speak function.  It was 4 in the morning, but he had promised he would message as soon as he could.       He sent one more message, before propping the phone back up, and beginning the long trek back to Emily's room.  A half hour and damaged ribs later, he reached the area where Emily had nearly finished him off.  Bearing the humiliation, he layed down in the barely perceivable foot print Emily had left him in, assuming the position.   He nursed his ribs for a while, before drifting off to sleep.     


 The next morning, he awoke to the sound of Emily pounding around her room getting ready.  He opened an eye just as her big foot fell right beside him, causing him to scream and flinch.  Emily paused and looked down at the tiny boy, a look of disgust on her face.  


   "Can I help you?" She asked, her bitchy tone prevalent. 


   "S-sorry, I just thought you were going to step on me." He apologized. 


 "Calm down you little freak.  Everything isn't always about you!" She said as she continued her morning routine, brushing her hair in the mirror.      Jason began to sit up, but immediately layed back down as his rib pain flared again.  He stayed down, just holding them, as Emily finished up.  She was dressed in black leggings and her tan ugg boots.  She also had her high school volleyball sweatshirt on.  Jason wondered what she was dressed for, but didn't have to wait long to find out.   


"Coach called a meeting this morning to discuss our loss last night.  I mean, I know why we lost, but apparently the idiot just figured it out.  "The idiot" she was referring to was coach Matthews.  Jason had never met him, but from what he had heard, the man was a light hearted jackass of sorts.   


 "I have some good news for you.  . . .well. . Maybe not GOOD news but interesting all the same!" She continued.  First of all, put these on." She said, tossing what looked like a little suit coat and pants at him.  


   "It's not that it's a special occasion, these are just all Kylie had left since she doesn't play with her dolls anymore."    


Jason knew the time to rest was over.  If he pissed off his sister,  embarrassing clothes would be the least of his worries.  He braced his chest and stood up, walking to wear the clothes had fallen.  Taking off his shirt, he froze for a moment looking at his chest.  It was a dark black and blue, blotches of yellow highlighted the bruises.     


"Fuck my life." He said, looking himself over.    


 He finished changing, and waited for Emily to pick him up. Finally she walked to him, and extended her palm to him.  He stepped into it without a fight, and held on to her thumb for support.   She stood again, and headed to her door.  She took a final look around her room before shutting the light off and walking into the hallway.  


  "As I was saying, I have a surprise for you.  A guest actually.    Jason's heart fluttered.  Knowing Emily, it wasn't going to be any one he wanted to see or anyone who would help him in the long run.      She walked down the stairs and to her left.


     "Get ready!" She said cheerfully as she rounded the corner.      She walked into the dining room to reveal. . . . Mya Anderson. 


Mya Anderson:18, tall(5'10)super intelligent, minor rival to Jason in shared classes(senior)Brown hair and glasses.    


 "Oh fuck!" Jason said under his breath as he saw Mya sitting at the dining room table, with Kylie sitting across from her. She had on her standard school outfit (which Jason found odd seeing  as how it was sunday) of a white blouse with the sleeves rolled up, a pleated skirt, knee socks, and black and white converses. She was making small talk, asking about. Kylie's school when they walked in.  She lifted her head and knodded at them.     Emily pulled out the chair next to her and sat down, placing Jason on the table between the 3 of them.    


   "Good morning Jason!" Kylie said, chipperly, as if they hadn't been at constant odds as of the last 3 days.     He  ignored her, staring at Mya with a look of terror mixed with anger on his face.  


    "What. . . .what is SHE doing here?!" He demanded.   


 "Umm, how about hello?"  Emily responded, countering his rudeness. 


      "This is Mya!" Kylie said, excited.   


"He knows, Kylie." Emily answered.    


"WHAT. IS. SHE. DOING HERE!" Jason said as loudly as he could.   


"Would you shut up already" Emily shouted back.  


   Finally Mya spoke, adjusting her glasses.      


"Your sister mentioned to me on yesterday after her game that you had a little. . . .accident.  She said if I helped her out with you, I could see your dad's lab."  She explained.  


  Mya Anderson was not only the smartest kid in school, she was also one of the smartest kids in the country.  She had been accepted into multiple colleges by age 15, and had decided to stay in high school just to absorb the experience of it all.  She excelled in science and was a huge fan of their father and his work.  The chance to see his home lab, was one she couldn't pass on.  


  "That doesn't answer my question." Jason retorted.


   "Look Mya, I'm sorry my brother is such a rude little ass, but you already knew that didn't you." Emily said, putting a hand on Mya's shoulder.     Emily turned to speak down to him.     " she is here to examine you.  Examine you and tell me exactly what you're capable of, and design me a plan to keep you from ever escaping.  I'll know your every move little brother!"She explained, a grin forming on her face.      


Jason took a step back as the reality of the situation hit him.  There was no better person to do a job like this and he, his sister, and Mya all knew it.     


"Well, shall we get started?" Mya asked, sounding very professional.      She reached beside her and picked up her backpack.  Setting it gently on the table, she began to take out supplies.  Among them, a laptop, an electronic scale, an old-fashioned notebook and a measuring tape.


  "Ok.  So first I need to ask you guys a few questions." She said, opening her laptop. 


She connected the scale to it with a usb cord.


"Jason, how much did you weigh originally?" 


"Uh. . 130 pounds" he answered quietly. 


"Ok, step on the scale please." She said, motioning to the shine stainless steel surface.  He walked slowly over to it, holding his ribs.  It took him a moment, but he finally stepped on to it. The scale calculated for a second before displaying  [4.0] ounces.


   "Hmm.  That's interesting." Mya said, typing into her computer. 


  "What is it?" Emily asked, suddenly interested.


  "Well. . . According to the numbers, at Jason's current height and previous weight, he should weigh about 2.5 to 3 ounces."


"Yeah, so?" "It means that his body is significantly more dense then it should be, while not taking on any more size.  It's incredible."  Mya finished.


"I mean, that's cool I guess" Emily said, not really grasping it.


"Ok.  What do you weigh Emily?" Mya asked, looking up from the screen. "Oh uh, . . .about 150." She answered quietly, looking away. 


Mya gave her a blank stare. Across the table, Kylie burst out laughing, slapping the table in her laughing fit.  Jason just kept his head down, nursing his chest. 


"Hey, you can shut up Kylie!" She said defensively 


"She weighs 185 pounds." Kylie revealed. "She told me the other day." She finished, still  giggling.  Mya looked to Jason, expecting to see a reaction out of him, but he didn't even crack a smile. 


"Oh yeah, well dad says you're going to be even bigger than me someday so just keep laughing Kylie!" Emily countered, just looking for something to say.  


Kylie's laughter died down, but she still wore her grin.  "Alright, so back to the density.  The best way to understand it, is to say that if you were your same size, you would weigh about 300 pounds. Only, you would move just like you do now, or even faster from what you described he can do. " Mya explained.


  "Woah, that's so cool!" Kylie chimmed in. "And that little suit makes him even cooler!" 


"Well somebody has to wear a different outfit once in a while." Jason said jokingly, but still not looking up.


 


He  always gave Kylie shit for wearing the same basic outfit everyday.


    "Hey!" Kylie shouted as she realized he was making fun of her. 


Jason couldn't explain it, but he suddenly felt inclined to take a step back, then move his head to the left.  He didn't fight it, and stepped back, just as Kylie reached up to flick him in the chest. Her finger caught nothing but air.  He waited a moment, before moving his head, as she flicked again, this time for his face. He avoided it too, the look on his face never changing.  She was about to try again when Emily broke it up. 


"Stop it you two, you're embarrassing me in front of Mya." She shouted.   Kylie sat back down and folded her arms, pouting. 


Mya had been watching the whole thing, and began to type quickly.  Jason couldn't take standing anymore and sat down on the scale, still holding his chest.  His face was pale now.  


"Are. . .you ok?" Mya asked, noticing him. 


"It's my-" he began, but looked over to see Emily giving him the evil eye.


"Yeah, I. . . I'm fine." He corrected quietly.  Mya brought her face close to him, looking him over.  


"Do you mind if I take a peek?" She asked calmly, half to Jason, half to Emily.


  "I mean, if you really want to.  You can do whatever you want to him, by the way!" She said as her and Kylie shared a chuckle.   Mya ignored her comment and gently stuck out her palm for Jason to climb on. 


"Take off your jacket please." She commanded, still politely.  Jason hesitated, before slipping his arms out and laying it off to the side.  


"Eww gross!" Kylie said obnoxiously as she saw his heavily bruised body.   Even Emily was taken aback by the sight.  "What the hell?" She said under her breath.  Mya didn't react, but pulled out a magnifying glass. She studied him, looking over his battered body.  "What happened to you?" She asked, slight worry in her voice.


   "Oh I uh. . -"


"Emily squashed him good!" Kylie blurted out.  A flash of horror shown in Mya's eye, but her face remained unchanged. 


"Yeah, that." Jason admitted dejected. 


 


"Well yeah I did, but. . .but he always healed himself before. " Emily added, defending her actions. 


"Interesting." Was the only reply Mya offered.   She set down the magnifying glass and looked to Jason.  


"Can I try something?" 


Jason said nothing, just expecting her to do it Anyway.   "Lay down." She said to him.  He paused, before gingerly laying down in her palm, stomach up. Kylie and Emily watched on, as Mya began to stroke his chest as gently as possible, although it still caused him to withdraw from her touch.  She felt one side of his ribs, then the other with her giant finger tip, before rolling him over and doing the same on his back.


"Hmm." She said finally.  "It looks like they are all broken" she informed them all. 


Kylie's face was shock and horror when she heard the news. She looked to Emily, not sure what to expect.


  "Why. . . Why isn't he healing?" She asked Mya, putting her hands in front of her mouth. 


"I'm not entirely sure.  I do have some ideas though." She said, rolling him over again. Mya moved him even closer to her face and studied his legs, noticing one was slightly longer than the other.  "I'm going to try something Jason.  It might hurt a little bit." She warned him as her long slender fingers from her other hand came into view.  


She carefully grabbed his slim waist, and began a slight pull. She could feel tiny joints popping into alignment as she added traction.  Jason immediately felt somewhat better.   Next she held his upper body steady with her palmed fingers.  Mya put her index finger on his hip, and pushed quickly and sharply.  A small crack could be heard, and instantly Jason could feel relief begin to flow again.   


"Is that any better?" Mya asked as she held him in a stretch for a moment.  


"Actually. . .yes it is" Jason answered quietly.  "Your body is pretty far out of adjustment.  It stopped the flow of whatever heals you.  That should offer you some relief, but time is wasting. " she said as she set him back on the table.  


"Let me see the rest of the house"  Mya commanded, standing.     

Chapter 21: foe or friend by Stevie

Emily looked at the clock on the wall.

 

"I really need to get going! Coach will be even more pissed if I'm late to his stupid little meeting." She said as she stood up. 

 

"Kylie will give you the grand tour. "  and with that she walked from the dining room and out the door. 

 

Mya picked up her notebook and waited for Kylie to grab Jason.  She opened her palm and he stepped on.  They first walked across to the den.  

 

"This is the den.  We pretty much watch tv and movies in here" Kylie informed her.  Mya walked around the room,  examining it and writing down notes occasionally.    

 

Kylie led her out of the den and down the hallway.

 

"This is the workout room.  My mom uses it alot.  Sometimes Emily does too but she likes the schools gym more. "  

 

Mya took a quick glance around, seeing nothing of note, and signaled for Kylie to continue the tour.  She pointed out the bathroom on her left and their mom's office on the right.  There Mya took her time, documenting the layout and possible hiding places.  Jason remained silent as he was drug along unwillingly.  They passed through the kitchen and the sun room, Mya writing where necessary.  

 

"Down there is daddy's lab. I'm not allowed down there when he isn't here.  Jason can show you when we are done. " Kylie said, pointing to the basement door. 

 

"I look forward to it." Mya replied politely.  

 

From there they went upstairs.  Stopping first in Jason's room.  Kylie opened the door and turned on the light.  Jason looked around at his fortress of solitude, he missed it.  Mya stepped inside and began to scribble immediately as she looked around.  

 

"When I first found Jason, he was in here." Kylie told her as she looked around.

 

  "Oh? And what was he doing?" Mya asked, her voice having a motherly quality to it, as if just humoring a child. 

 

"He was trying to get to his phone." Kylie answered.

 

   "Hmm.  And why did you stop him?" 

 

"Well I. . . He. . ." Kylie began.  "I tried to help him! I took him to my room and offered to get Emily.  He got really mad at me!" Kylie blurted out.

 

"And would you say that getting Emily involved has made things better for him?" Mya prodded, trying to invoke thought in the young girl.

 

  "She just. . . .he's" she began but then went silent.  

 

Jason remained silent, himself reflecting on her words.

 

"Can we just move on!" Kylie snapped finally.  

 

"Sure, lead the way." Mya said calmly, taking one last look around the room.  Kylie turned off the light, and went across to her own room. 

 

  "This is my room!"  She said proudly.  "Very nice." Mya replied enthusiastically as she took a look around and jotted down some information.

 

After she had seen what she needed to, they moved on to Emily's room.   Kylie swung the door open and walked in, stepping over and on top of piles of clothes.   Mya was more careful not to disturb anything.  She took her time, looking over everything carefully, writing an abundance of notes here.  When she was satisfied she'd seen everything, they moved on. 

 

The bathroom across from Emily's room was next.  Mya didn't see much of importance here but took some notes for reference.  Then they moved to the guest bedroom.   She walked in and casually moved around the perimeter.   She stopped when she saw the  open vent.  She knelt and examined it closely, noting the Philips head screws on the carpet next to it, the painted that covered them was freshly chipped.  She wrote for longer than usual before standing up. 

 

"Was this vent always open?" She asked kylie.  

 

"I dont really know.  My mom rearranges in  here all the time! It's something she likes to do. " Kylie answered, not giving it much thought as she made Jason switch hands, tired of holding her arm up.

 

  Mya continued looking around.  She picked up items on the dresser, glancing them over before setting them over.  Then, for the first time since she had been in the house, she checked under the bed.  Jason's heart stopped as she was still, crouched down and searching.   Finally she stood up and dusted her hands off.  

 

"Ok, I think I've seen all I need to here"  Mya said in her standard calm tone.  She walked past Kylie and into the hallway.  The last door at the end of the hallway was the master bedroom.  She examined it quickly, not wanting to intrude.  When she fished she spoke to Kylie. 

 

  "Ok Kylie, that should do it.  I'll have Jason show me the lab now." She said, holding her hand out.   

 

Kylie dropped Jason into her waiting hand, before bounding down the stairs and into the den.  Mya carefully handled him as she made her way down the stairs, through the hallway and to the lab door. 

 

  "Are you ready?" She asked Jason with a smile

 

  "I guess so?" Jason replied, not really understanding her enthusiasm.  She opened the door and walked down the steps.  Her face instantly lit up as she took everything in.  She set Jason on the lab table, as she rushed around, admiring formulas and lab equipment.  

 

"Its even better than I imagined!" She cried, opening the freezer door.  

 

"Yeah, it's. . . It's pretty great." Jason said, his heart sinking as he was literally back at square one, where it had all begun.  The smile faded from Mya's face.  She stepped over the broken glass still on the lab floor and pulled out the stool next to the table.  She took a seat, and leaned on the table arms crossed. 

 

  "Can I ask you something Jason?" She said after a moment of silence. 

 

"Yeah, sure" he replied, keeping his eyes down.

 

   "Are you. . . . Okay?" She asked, carefully choosing her words. 

 

  "I mean. . . .my ribs still do hurt, but what you did helped a little." He replied, rubbing his chest.

 

  She sighed and rolled her eyes.  She reached for him and Jason instincually flinched.  

 

"You see what I mean!" She said, as she grabbed him anyway.  

 

She began to rub and adjust him in the hands.  After a moment, he began to feel better and better. 

 

"I meant are you okay. . . .up there."  She said pointing to his head.

 

 "My head?  . . .yeah, she didn't really-"

 

"I mean your mind, stupid!"  She interuppted with a smile.   Jason said nothing.  

 

"You just don't seem. . . .like yourself. . . Somehow?" She said, trying to reason with herself. 

 

" I mean, we only have 2 classes together, but I know you well enough to know that much. "

 

Jason closed his eyes as she massaged his ribs back into place with her thumbs.  

 

"Truth be told, you and your friends friends can be obnoxious little bastards sometimes, but I really can't stand to see you like this."  Jason remained quiet, his eyes closed. 

 

  "Hey, I'm serious.  Are you even listening?!"  She said as she put him down, making him stand up. 

 

  Jason opened his eyes and just stared blankly at her.

 

   "I'm fine Mya.  Just back off." He said flatly,  not wanting to have a conversation with the girl, who was there to make sure his sister could more efficiently kick his ass. 

 

"I won't jason! It's in your eyes.  A part of you is. . .  Is dead. .  Or at least dying." 

 

"Mya! Please. . . Please just fuck off!"  Jason yelled, choking back tears. 

 

  "I just think I can maybe help you!" She argued. 

 

  "Do you even realize why you're here!?   You were hired to keep me firmly burried in shit!" 

 

It was Mya's turn to remain silent.  She only stared back at him.  

 

"Jason. . .  Look.  I know you think you're invincible.  The numbers won't argue with that, believe me.  You don't want to KNOW what Emily's scale weight is on your body.  The fact that your still alive is a miracle, but your mind. . . . Your mind isn't crush proof."

 

  Jason looked at his feet as she spoke. 

 

"It's taken more of a toll than you think.  Your eyes don't really seem alive. . . If that makes sense? 

 

"Don't act like you care Mya!  I don't know if you're here just to make my sister happy, or to see my dad's lab. . . But it for damn sure isn't for me." Jason said coldly, turning his back to her.

 

They sat in silence for a long time before Mya broke the silence.

 

   "Do you want to know why I'm here. . . .honestly."  She asked quietly.  

 

  Jason still had his back turned and said nothing. 

 

"Hg32" she spoke clearly.

 

   Jason said nothing. 

 

  "Hg32. . . .it's an ongoing project that all the greatest scientists in the country have been working on.  It was designed to. . .  Increase certain attributes and characteristics in humans.  In theory it could cure degenerative diseases. . . . Really save some lives, you know. " Mya explained. 

 

"It hadn't been cleared for human testing yet, but it showed potential in rodents." 

 

"And let me guess, the only side effect was they shrunk?" Jason asked, still not turning back to face her. 

 

"Umm. . . .not exactly ."  She said, her voice trailing off.   

 

  Jason didn't have to ask to know what she meant. 

 

  "It's not that what Emily described to me sounded like too much like the 32 serum, but I read some papers your father wrote, and the scientific community agrees, he was the closest to cracking it.  I had to see for myself.  As for Emily, I just didn't see any other way to get what I wanted."  Mya said, fidgeting on her stool. 

 

  Jason was quiet, this time deep in thought. After a while he found the words. 

 

"Ok, so why not say fuck Emily.  Fudge the report.  Give me a chance at least." He offered. 

 

"No." She replied, without a moment of hesitation.

 

Jason finally turned to face her. 

 

"What do you mean "no" ?  You're getting what you want right now aren't You!" He screamed, waiving his arms around the lab. 

 

"Yes I am.  I always do." She said flatly.  " but this is a matter of pride now.  If you take a job, you have to do it right."

 

"Jesus, I can't fucking believe you!" Jason fumed. 

 

"That being said. . . . Even though I'm going to tell her everywhere you might hide, and every which way you might escape. .  . I'm leaving you with your little surprise under the bed.  I feel I owe you that much."

 

"Oh jeez!  Thank-thank you for that Mya!  I'm sooo glad you decided to be merciful and help a guy out!"  Jason spat, his voice drenched in sarcasm and loathing. 

 

Jason's attitude finally sparked some anger in Mya.  

 

"Look you little bastard, I'm doing you a favor!  I could save the trouble and tell Emily just to keep you on lock down! Have your little sister make you a tiny 4 inch by half inch box in arts and crafts, a coffin if you will.  But I'm not going to do that.  I want to see you rise above this.  Show the world you deserve to live and that you won't be so easily crushed!  You have been given a gift, and if you make it, I have no doubt in my mind that you will change the world forever!  It isn't exactly fair, but I want you to earn this!"  Mya finished her passionate rant, breathing heavy as she just stared at Jason. 

 

They sat in silence for 10 minutes before Jason spoke. 

 

  "I. . . . I need to know everything you know about this. . . . Hg32.  Help me. . . Understand what I am. " 

End Notes:

Kind of digging into the mental side of this.  I wasn't feeling ambitious enough to create a full profile on the "hg32" serum though.  Maybe down the road.  

Chapter 22:a friend in need by Stevie

An hour passed as Mya explained her theories on hg32 and the information she had gathered about his body.  They threw ideas back and forth as Mya straightened out the lab table and swept up the broken glass still on the floor.  She would momentarily stop to write in her notebook, which still worried Jason, though he said nothing about it.  

Finally, they heard the tell tale signs of Emily pulling into the driveway and coming in the front door. 

  "Well, I guess this is it. . ." Mya said as she gathered up her stack of papers and offered her palm to Jason.  

"I can't talk you out of giving those notes to Emily?"  Jason tried one last time. 

"No.  It's something I have to do.  It's nothing personal." She said, not looking him in the eye as she began walking back up the stairs.

  She opened the basement door,  and the sound of voices hit them.  Mya responded instantly, slipping Jason into her pocket as she stepped out of the basement and saw Emily and a friend talking near the front door.

   As she walked up and smiled, greeting them, she looked the girl over.  Mya felt like she should know her but couldn't put a name with the face.   The girl only glared at her.

"Ok, here are all my notes Emily.  Everything you need to know." Mya said, handing her the small stack.  

"Jeez, what did you write a book on it?"  She said laughing. 

  "Well you never can be too thorough.  Mya replied smiling.  

"Umm. . . .we have a test to study for tomorrow in McKnowen's class, so if you just want to tell Kylie goodbye before you go, I think she would like that. "  Emily said, her meaning clear.  

"Uh, yeah.  I'll do that."  Mya, said walking up the stairs.  

"What was all that about?" Emily's friend inquired.  

"It's nothing.  She's just helping me with a "little project" I have going. " she said, looking at the stack of papers. 

"Whatever you say Em.  I say she's bad news. She thinks she's so much better than everyone else. "  

"It's just a mutual deal! Shut up about it."  Emily snapped as Mya came walking back down.  

"Alright, that should do it."  Mya said as she reached the bottom step.  "I'll see you around Emily, good luck."

With that, she nodded and smiled at Emily's friend and walked out the door. 

"Alright Courtney, let's get started, my dad will kill me if I get another C on a test.   She said as she walked around the corner to the dining room.   3 hours later, they finally finished.

"Ok, I think I'm ready." Emily said confidently, closing her textbook.   "Yeah, you have a pretty good grip on it, you should have no problem acing it!" Courtney replied, putting her own book into her backpack.  

"Hey Em?"  She asked suddenly.  "Yeah?" "Can you uhh. . .get me something to drink for the road.  It's kind of a long drive home."  She said, not wanting to seem needy. 

"Ugh, what do you want!?" Emily sighed as she started walking towards the kitchen. 

  "I'll take a can of coke if you have it!" Courtney called after her.

Courtney peeked around the corner, making sure Emily was busy before she hurried to the stack of papers Mya had given Emily.  She hesitated for a moment, hearing Emily walking back towards her, before she grabbed a single page, and quickly stuffed it in her backpack.  She finished just as Emily came back into the dining room. 

"There you go."  Emily said, handing over the can. 

  "Thanks emily, you're the best!" Courtney said, hugging her.

  "Im taking off, good luck tomorrow!" She said as she hurried to the door and left. 

Emily sighed, picking up the stack of papers and headed up to her room.   She heard Kylie rummaging through a drawer in her room, but decided to leave her siblings be as she walked past the door.  She stepped into her room and closed the door. Emily  set her backpack in the corner and carried Mya's notes to her bed.  She put on her headphones and leaned back against her pillows.  From there, she began to read. 

  "[Hg32]? " Emily said to herself.  

"Understanding hg32"

Mya had done her best to make her concepts understandable to someone who wasn't scientifically inclined.   Emily skimmed through the information, pausing and rereading when something caught her eye.   After a half hour of sifting through formula info, she finally reached the part where the Jason break down was.  

She skipped the mini profiles of herself, Jason and Kylie and began to read about scale comparisons, Getting to terms with how much pressure she was actually putting on Jason when she decided to stomp on him.  

Mya had made the easy to understand anology of Jason getting hit by a fully loaded semi-truck at 50-70 mph.  

"Holy shit" she said under her breath. 

She continued through the many different scenarios Mya had spelled out, some giving her new ideas to torment Jason.   She thought about getting him from Kylie, but decided against it as she continued to read about the effects that a double sole foot smother would have on Jason's consciousness.  She unconsciously ground her feet into the mattress as she thought about what trapping Jason under her wide soles would be like, overheating his tiny body as she pressed and mashed his little face with her plump toes. 

  "Fuck!" She said to herself as she squirmed on her bed.  "That would be so fucking hot."

Getting into it, she read on, turning to the next page.  She paused for a moment, confused as she shuffled through the pages. 

  "Wtf Mya!"  She said, annoyed as she looked at the order of the pages.

  The next page of comparisons was missing, and the breakdown of the house began instead.   She stood up and searched the floor around her bed.  She looked in her backpack before walking back to the dining room.  She saw nothing.  

"What the hell"  she whined, stomping her socked foot.

  She thought for a moment, before checking the basement, though she found nothing. 

Emily returned to her room, and began to pick through the next bit of information.  Possible hiding places and escape options.  Her mind was blown away by Mya's ideas and creativity when it came to ways she thought Jason could escape or hide.  It was incredible to process.   She imagined the vividly explained routes that Mya was able to craft, just by looking at a room.  As she layed in her bed, she dozed off thinking about it. 

The digital display read [2:03]. 

Jason kept a close eye on his watch as he sat in the dark, patiently waiting.  He was sure both Kylie and  Emily were fast asleep by this time. 

[2:04]  

Jason stood and walked to the base of the closet, hoping that his plan wouldn't fail this time.  He glanced to the window, the curtains blew in the wind from where it stood open. 

  [2:05]  

Jason took a deep breath, and prayed to whatever God might still be watching over him.   He hesitated for a moment, before he let out a long, low whistle, followed by a short higher pitched tone.

The room was silent.

"Fuck!" Jason said, putting his head down.  "This was a stupid idea!"

Just then, the closet door slid open, a flashlight beam searching the walls and floor, before it settled on Jason.  

"HO-ly shit Batman!" A familiar voice cut through the silence.  

Jason couldn't help grinning as his best friend Clyde stepped out of Jason's bedroom closet.  

Chapter 23: the calm before the storm. by Stevie

Jason shielded his eyes from the flashlight as Clyde knelt down in front of him.


  Clyde: 14, Jason's best friend and partner in crime.  5 foot 7, shaggy blonde hair, considers himself a comedian.  


"What the fuck dude!" Clyde said, his eyes wide.  


"I'll explain later, we need to get the hell out of here!" Jason said running to Clyde's beat up nike sneakers.  


"Alright man, let's go. " Clyde answered, holding out his hand.  


Jason climbed in and Clyde lifted him to his shoulder.  Jason grabbed a strand of his hair and when he was stable, Clyde stood and made his way to the open window. He climbed out onto the roof and began to slowly pick his way down, careful not to make too much noise.   Clyde dropped to the ground, landing smoothly. 


  "You good man?" He asked Jason. 


"Yeah, just. . . .just keep moving." Jason said, looking over his shoulder at his bedroom and his home. 


  Clyde ran around the corner to where his old Honda civic was parked.  He jumped into the drivers seat and lifted jason to the fuzzy dice hanging from his mirror.   They said nothing as they drove into the night.   25 minutes later they arrived at Clyde's house.  He shut off the car and just stared blankly for a moment.  


"What. . . . .what the fuck happened to you dude?" He said finally. 


  "It's a long story.  I'll tell you the whole thing in the morning.  Let's just go inside."


Clyde carried Jason up to his  window and snuck back in to his first story bedroom.  He opened his door a crack and peeked out, making sure everyone was asleep before he turned on his bedroom light. He set Jason on one of the many shelves in his room and just stared.


"I. . . . .have so many questions."  He blurted out. "Like. . . . .i was expecting something along these lines by the text you sent me. . . But." 


The text he was referring to was the one Jason had sent him the night before.   [Meet in the batcave.  1357205.  Rick moranis has a small problem.  28954463]


Jason said nothing.


"Truth be told, I was hoping it was Emily that was shrunk."  Clyde said, cracking his trademark smile.  "I would have totally played with those fat little tits!"  He finished, bursting out laughing.


Jason couldn't help but laugh too.  "Emily would still probably kick your ass at this size" Jason replied. 


It felt good to have some degree of normalcy again. 


  "You're probably right buddy."  Clyde agreed.   "So uh. . . .you can sleep. . . " Clyde began, looking around his room.  "In here!" He said, grabbing his box of tissues.  


Jason was overall too worn out to argue.  Clyde set the box on the shelf and took his shirt off.  


"We have a lot to talk about tomorrow man."  He said as he took of his jeans and shut off the light. 


  "Night dude." Jason replied. 


It was quiet in the room for a moment.  


"Hey Clyde?"


"Yeah?"


". . . . .thank you."


The morning came all too soon for Jason.   It was odd not being forced into unconsciousness for a change, and he was glad he didnt dream.  He was startled as Clyde's alarm went off.   A couple minutes later Clyde sat up and rubbed his eyes.   He got up and got dressed as Jason wandered down the shelves, looking at Clyde's action figures and collectables.


   "I gotta go eat breakfast quick man.  My mom leaves for work soon, we'll have time to talk before I go to school. "  Clyde said, opening the door and walking out, closing it behind him. 


Jason didn't know why he even cared. . . But he couldn't help thinking about the routine at his own house right now.  As he jumped down to a lower shelf, and began to walk through Clyde's star wars section, his mind drifted to home. 


  Emily got out of bed and began her school routine, picking out her clothes for the day.  She got in the shower and then dried and brushed her hair.  When she was ready, she went downstairs to the kitchen, where Kylie was already eating her cereal. 


"Good morning kylie." Emily said as she poured herself a bowl. 


  "Morning. . . " Kylie replied, still half asleep.


"So. . . .where do you have him?" Emily asked excitedly as she sat down beside her sister.


   "Where do I have who?" Kylie responded, a slightly confused look on her face. 


"Jason! Duh.  Do you have him tied in a sock or are you sitting on him right now or What?" Emily inquired, curious what style her little minion was into. 


"I. . . Don't have him. . .     I thought you did."  Kylie said nervously.


  Emily's face went pale.


 


Jason came back to reality as Clyde came back into the room, hand behind his back.  


 


"I brought you something to eat buddy"  he said, with a smile. 


 


  "What is it?" Jason asked, his stomach growling.


 


Clyde brought his hand from behind him, revealing the golden waffle.


 


"Get the fuck out of here with that!" Jason said, bursting out laughing.


 


"Come on man!  It's eggo!  You lab rats love that shit right?"  Clyde fired back, laughing too. 


 


  "Friends don't lie Clyde.  You know your mom buys "our family"!" 


 


"Whatever dude,"  Clyde said, setting the plate down on the shelf beside Jason. 


 


"Thank you sir."  Jason said.


 


"So are you going to tell me your origin story or what?  I need to know what the fuck happened!"  Clyde said, sitting down on his bed. 


 


  "Ye-Yeah. . . .here goes."  Jason said quietly.


 


  He began to tell the story from beginning to now, leaving nothing out. A half hour later, Clyde's mind was blown.  


 


"So, let me get this straight. . . You survived literally every single girl in that house, stomping on you and just in general kicking your ass?  Because your body heals itself?"


 


"Yeah. . . "


 


"Dude, that is so bad ass!  Your like. . . . .wolverine mixed with ant-man!" Clyde exclaimed.


 


"Except I didn't do anything that cool, I just basically survived. "


 


"Still man. . . .that takes some serious balls."


 


"Thanks."


 


Things were quiet for the next few minutes.


 


"You want to try to call your parents?  I mean, now that you're out of there." Clyde offered. 


 


"Yeah. . . Put it on speaker."


 


Clyde grabbed his phone and dialed Jason's dad's cell number.  They both waited by it patiently.   It rang for a millisecond before turning to static.


 


"What the fuck?  Do. . . .do you have reception? "  Jason asked.  


 


"That's odd. . It's full strength."


 


They tried again, this time getting no ring at all.  


 


"Huh, try my mom."  Jason said, keeping optimistic.


 


Clyde dialed his mom's number, but got more of the same.


 


"They must just be out of range or something.   We can try again when I get back from school.   I need to get going.  Just stay here and keep yourself busy.  I have some different model cars you can put together if you want.  Or just watch tv.  Be careful though, my mom might come home and think I left it on."


 


"Ok man, can you. . . .can you reach out to Rachel for me? Don't let Emily see you, but just let Rachel know I'm ok."


 


""Will do man." Clyde said, before walking out and closing the door.


 


  Jason spent the next 8 hours watching tv and assembling Clyde's scale 1970 chevelle.  A few times his heart stopped when he heard Clyde's cat scratch on the door but other than that it was uneventful.  Finally Jason heard the loud exhaust of Clyde's honda, a second later, he burst into the room.


 


"Dude, we have a problem!"  He said throwing his backpack on the floor and sitting down at his computer.


 


He fired it up and logged on to Instagram. 


 


"Look!"


 


   Jason stepped to the computer screen and what he saw, made his heart sink. 


 


"They got her, man!  They fucking got her!"  Clyde said, freaking out.


 


Jason just stared at the screen. On it, was a picture someone had taken of her from behind.  A picture of Rachel.  . . .only someone had shaved all of her beautiful red hair off, leaving her with only a buzz cut.


 


"Fucking Emily!" Jason screamed, his rage building.


 


He turned around and kicked the front bumper of the chevelle.  To his and Clyde's surprise, it sailed off the desk and smashed to the ground, small pieces breaking off. 


 


"Easy man, she's fine"  Clyde reassured him, picking up the model and setting it back on the desk. 


 


"Well did she at least tell somebody? Or did anyone see it happen?"  


 


"She wouldn't say who did it.  I guess it's more of a mystery in school than it is to us."


 


"Did you talk to her?" Jason asked hopefully.


 


"Yeah, but she had a full head of hair in the morning.  I really don't know how they got to her."


 


"Damn." Jason said, running his hands through his hair.


 


They sat in silence for the next few hours, just watching tv.  It was fine with Jason. He missed not having to walk on eggshells to avoid being crushed like one.  He relished the inactivity.  


 


6 o'clock rolled around and Clyde went to go eat supper with his family.   Jason just sat back and thought about what had transpired.  He had failed to keep Rachel safe from Emily's wrath.  He didn't know what more he could have done, but he held himself responsible for it.


 


  45 minutes later Clyde came back into the room.  Jason was glad to see that he had snuck him some food.   He stuffed his face as Clyde surveyed his computer.


 


"You want to try your parents again?  Clyde offered, holding up his phone. 


 


"Yeah.  I almost forgot about it!" 


 


  Clyde dialed the number and set it on the desk.  Not a second passed by before static once again filtered through the speaker.


 


  "Seriously?  What the fuck."  Jason said, double checking the bars.  "It won't even go to voicemail."


 


"You think there is something interfering with it?" Clyde asked, just throwing out ideas. 


 


"That's a good question.  I dont actually know where my parents were going.  They told me 50 times but it was whatever." 


 


They continued surfing the internet and watching tv for another hour before Clyde got a notification from Facebook messenger on his phone. He glanced at it, a troubled look on his face.


 


"What's wrong?" Jason asked, noticing his friends worried look. 


 


"It's. . .  It's from Rachel. "


 


"And?" Jason said impatiently. 


 


"She just said "She knows about the phone!"

End Notes:

Jason finally makes it out, just to hit a different, less gigantic roadblock. 

Chapter 24: hurricane Emily by Stevie

"FUCK!  Jason screamed

 

"Chill man, what's wrong?" Clyde asked, trying not to panic.

 

  "Don't you get it,  if she knows about the phone, she is going to know that you are involved now!" Jason shouted, on the verge of a breakdown.

 

As if on cue, they heard the sound of car doors slamming outside.   Clyde ran to his window.

 

"I. . . I can't see who it is!" He stammered.

 

"Ok, just. . . "  Jason paused, looking around the room.  "Just put me on the highest shelf!  If it's really her, just bail out the window."

 

Clyde took his advice, hoisting Jason to the highest shelf where some of his least favorite collectables and action figures were stored.  Jason's feet had just touched down when there was a knock at the door.  Clyde froze.

 

"Clyde,  Jason's older sister is here to see you, she said you forgot something at their house."

 

Clyde cracked the door, and peered through.  He saw his mother at the front door, about to let Emily in.  He quickly shut his door and made for the open window.

 

"His room is right back there hon,"  his mom said, pointing down the hall.

 

"Thank you ma'am, I'll only be a minute." Emily replied politely, walking past his mom. 

 

Clyde was halfway out the window when Emily opened the door and stepped inside, closing it behind her.  To his surprise, she didnt chase him, but he soon found out why.   As soon as he was almost completely out, he was grabbed by 2 girls waiting outside.  He struggled against them but was ultimately forced back inside to the waiting Emily.  The 2 ladies, a 6'1 brunette and a 5'11 red head climbed in behind him.   Clyde stood, trapped between the larger girls, as the Emily's friends grabbed his shoulders and held him in place. 

 

"Where were you going in such a hurry Clyde?  You don't really look happy to see me!"  Emily said with a smile.

 

   "Yeah. . .  That's because I fucking hate you." Clyde answered, cracking a smirk to mask his fear as he struggled against his captors . 

 

  "I'm glad to see you're still a cocky little dickhead."  Emily commented as she began to pace around his room. 

 

  "What the hell do you even want Emily?"

 

  "That's a very good question LITTLE boy."  Emily said, oozing condescension, as she patted him on the head.  "A little bird told me, that you have something that belongs to me.  I want it back. . .NOW!"  She said, raising her voice and causing Clyde to flinch.

 

  "Look, if this about your soul, I thought I saw the devil trade it for a pack of smokes down by the crossroads." Clyde replied, not missing a beat. 

 

Emily chuckled as she stepped to him, before catching him with a knee to the balls.  Her friends released him, letting him crumble to the floor.

 

"What the fuck!"  Clyde wheezed, holding his groin.  

 

"Look,  you don't want me here,  and Lord knows I don't want to be in this festering nerd pit any longer than I have to."  She said, crouching in front of him. "So just give me what I want, and I'll go."

 

"I dont know what you're talking about." Clyde said, delivering the tried and true line.

 

  "Hmm."  Emily replied, standing back up. "Pin him down girls."

 

 

Clyde fought to stand but was easily overwhelmed by the amazons. The brunette pinned his arms down with her knees as she sat on his chest, her butt in his face and facing his feet.  The red head straddled his legs. 

 

  "Just out of curiosity, how much is she paying you to hench for her?"  Clyde asked the girl sitting on his chest. 

 

She gave only a heavy bounce in return, knocking the wind out of him. Emily walked to his shelves, inspecting the action figures and collectables.  She reached out for a figure, watching Clyde closely.  Finally she saw what she was looking for when her hand passed by a particular one, and Clyde flinched.  She wrapped her long fingers around the all gold C-3PO and pulled him from the shelf.

 

"So you really don't know what I'm talking about?" Emily asked as she eyed the figure and then looked to the boy on the floor.

 

"Emily. . .please! I know you're hardwired to be a total bitch all the time. . . . But please don't take it out on them!" Clyde pleaded.

 

Anger flashed in her eyes as he said this, and his little comment was repayed in full.  Emily brought up her other hand, and in one swift motion, snapped the figure in half. Clyde began to yell obscenities but was brought back under control with a punch to his balls from the girl on his legs and some more bounces on his chest, her wide ass spanning almost shoulder to shoulder.  He resigned to pursing his lips and breathing through his nose as anger and pain boiled inside him.

 

   "Oops!  I'm sorry.  I can be so clumsy sometimes. . . . . I'll just set this back down"  Emily mock apologized as she set the pieces back on the shelf.

 

She circled the room, searching  and throwing his belongings on to the floor, before she spied the model. 

 

  "What's this?"  She asked, tapping a finger on the roof of the car.

 

Clyde didn't respond this time, he only turned his head and looked away.

 

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, you little shit."  Emily said, surprisingly camly.

 

The brunette grabbed his chin, and forced him to turn his head back to her.

 

"It's. . . It's just a model I was working on."  He said quietly.

 

Emily picked up the plastic car in her hands and looked it over.

 

"There is a lot of detail here Clyde.  Some spots that would be pretty hard to reach even. . . ."  She said, leading him along. 

 

"Well. . . Practice makes perfect I guess." Clyde said, trying for once to sound genuine.

 

"I can't argue there." Emily agreed. "The thing is. . .this looks exactly the same as the poster on my brothers wall. . . All the details."

 

"Well I. . . .uh."   Clyde was cut short as Emily dropped the car on to the floor.  He could only watch as Emily lifted her white sneaker and placed it on the roof of the car.   She said nothing, but slowly increased the weight on it.  It held for a moment before a loud crack came from it.

 

"Ooh."  She said as she repositioned her foot and pressed again.

 

The plastic began to creek as she poured in weight, and after a moment, all 4 wheels exploded off in different directions. 

 

"Hmm."  Was all Emily said.

 

She held the car there for a moment, before suddenly lifting her foot and stomping it down, smashing it to bits and pieces.  Her and her friends just chuckled.

 

"You fucking whore! What the fuck did you do that fo-" Clyde was muffled as Emily nodded, and the brunette shifted back and sat directly on his face.  His head was pinned down as she settled into a reverse facesit, his screams getting lost in the abyss. Emily sauntered over to them and crouched again. 

 

"Can you hear me under there you little shithead?"  She asked, tapping his skull with a finger. 

 

"Nod if you can hear Me."

 

Clyde nodded desperately, quickly running out of air.  After 45 seconds, Emily gave the sign, and the girl lifted, hovering her ass over his face. He hacked and coughed as he was let up for air, his face already turning colors.  It was short lived as Emily nodded again, and the girl plopped her plump cheeks back down on him, swallowing him up.  Her fat buns spread over him, overtaking his ears and hairline. He struggled and bucked, but the red head held her own, keeping his legs under control.  His fighting eventually subsided when he was in the verge of passing out. The girl lifted again to reveal his beat red face, tears streaming down it.

 

   "Awww, you made the widdle boy cry Jessica!" The red head said in a baby talk voice.  Clyde remained silent, just light sniffles coming from him.

 

"Look, I can already feel whatever disgusting diseases you have, crawling all over me, so here's what's going to happen.  You're going to bring it with you to school tomorrow and meet me at my locker at 2:30 on the dot.  I dont need to tell you what's going to happen if you're even late, let alone screw me over." Emily spoke, directly over his face.

 

Emily stood back up but had an idea and crouched back down, pulling out her phone.  She pushed buttons until she was into the Instagram app. She nodded to Jessica, who sat back down.  They waited a few seconds until Clyde went completely limp.

 

"Ok, get ready" Emily said excitedly as she got her camera ready. "One. . Two. . THREE" 

 

With perfect timing, Jessica lifted her butt from him, exposing his red, squashed, tear soaked face, just long enough to identify him, before thumping it back down. Emily looked at the loop she had created.

 

"Yes! It's so perfect!" She cried happily.  

 

Her and her friends stood up and laughed at the video.  It showed Jessica repeatedly lifting and sitting back down on Clyde's pathetic face.  Emily sealed his fate as she posted it online

 

. "Nighty night Clyde!" Emily called over her shoulder as she opened the door and walked out. A look of confusion was on his mom's face as now 3 girls came out of her son's room.  They  said nothing to her as they walked out.

Chapter 25: Dark knights pt.1 by Stevie
Author's Notes:

The beginning of my little Batman fan fiction.  Characters belong to DC comics.  

For the first time during the whole ordeal, Jason moved from the wall his back had been against. He crawled to the edge of the shelf and peered down. Far below, he saw Clyde lying on his back, his face red and smooshed. His eyes were closed.


"Jeez." Jason said under his breath.


He looked for a way down the shelves. It looked like he could possibly climb down if he was very careful, but it would be time consuming. Jason glanced at the floor, spying a pile of shirts below.


He was 94% sure it wasn't a good idea, but he stepped to the edge anyway. He took a deep breath and tried to calculate his fall. Readying himself, he took two steps back.


"3-2-1-"

Just as he was about to jump, he heard the very well known sound of somebody gasping into consciousness. He stopped himself just and time and looked down.


Clyde's eyes were wide, and he had a bewildered look on his face. He sat up quickly and looked around, making sure Emily was truly gone. Clyde shakily stood and walked to the shelf.


"Are. . . Are you alright man?" Jason asked, looking him over.


Clyde lifted jason down to his computer desk, and sat down on his bed. He rubbed his face.


Jason wanted to crack a joke, but he could see a look in Clyde's eyes that he hasn't seen very often at all. . . . . Clyde was pissed.


"Dude, what the fuck was that?" He said, more to himself than to Jason.


"Clyde i-"

"Seriously. She. . . She doesn't even know for sure that you're here man! She would've just barged in here and done that regardless! It's bullshit dude!"


"I know man."

"Your parents really dropped the ball with her. Somebody needs to teach her some fucking respect dude."


"Who? You? You know she's too fucking strong for that."


"Well maybe not me. . . .but somebody."


They sat in silence.


"You ever notice that like. . . .3 out of 4 chicks in the school are like. . . Physical freaks? Clyde asked, just speaking his mind."


"Really Clyde?" Jason said, giving him a look of disbelief.


"I'm serious. Think about it. Look at your family even. You should at least be close to Emily's size by now. She makes you look like a walking pencil. Not to mention Kylie. She will be your size or bigger than you by the time she is in 8th grade dude." Clyde said, laying out his thoughts.


Jason thought about his own situation and knew it was true.


"So what. That doesn't mean anything. It's just one family."


"Ok?. . . .so Emily rolls in here, both of her friends were fucking giants too?" Clyde countered.


"I mean, I didn't really see them but. . .they were probably just volleyball players or something."


"Mya anderson? Why does the smartest girl in school need to be 6ft tall with a fat ass? I could go on and on man." Clyde argued.


"Well. . . What about Rachel? She's only 5'3?"


Clyde thought for a moment before he snapped and pointed at Jason.


"She isn't from here dude! She moved here like 4 or 5 years ago! That's why her and her bitchy little sister are average height!" Clyde shouted, connecting the dots.


"So what, its a conspiracy that all the girls in the school are taller than average. So you realize how stupid that sounds." Jason asked, pacing the desk.


"No, no, no my man, you're thinking too small. . . No pun intended. Yes, all the girls are tall, but you can't tell me that there is a single girl on your sister's team who isn't at least "unpleasant" to be around. I'm saying that every tall chick in the school also has a predisposition to being aggressive and a horrible person!"



"Whatever Clyde. They probably treat YOU like that specifically, because you're a complete asshole all the time." Jason laughed.


"I. . . .i wont dispute that haha, but does it mean that I deserve to be bumped out of the way, or shoved against lockers because I'm not fucking 6'8? Hell no!"


"True, I feel you. Sure Emily will go to college after this year, but it's like you said. It isn't going to be long before Kylie starts fighting me just because she is big enough to."


"That is assuming you ever get back to normal size dude." Clyde said, bring weight into the conversation. " I really don't know why we can't get through to your parents. On top of that, I imagine Emily has already tore your house up looking for you. I'm 100% sure she'll be back at some point. With you at this size, neither of us stand a chance against those Amazonian bitches head on."

Jason knew Clyde was right. It was only a matter of time before Emily would come back, and it would probably be way worse the next time.

"Just let me sleep on it man. Since this accident, I've been having these crazy vivid dreams. Maybe I can come up with a plan." Jason said, not sure of what else to say.


The rest of the night went without incident. They acted as though nothing had changed between them, joking and bullshitting until they went to sleep. That night Jason did dream.










Jason knelt down, surveying the entrance of the museum.


"Alfred, this definitely isn't a catwoman job." Jason said into his cowl's com.


"Well, keep me posted master wayne." Came the voice of the British butler.


At the entrance, 2 women, each standing 6'5, wearing traditional Greek armor. They were as gorgeous as any women Jason had ever seen. The large women held spears and round shield that glistened in the street lights.


Jason used the cowl to zoom in on them. He noticed that both had a matching tattoo on their left arms.


"Alfred, I'm sending you a marking these guards have. Analyze it and let me know what you find."


"As you wish, master Wayne."


Jason pulled the grappling gun from his belt and aimed it across the rooftop to the museum. He fired and watched as the hook fastened itself to a pipe. He wasted no time, swinging across.


The guards looked up as a shadow was cast in the moonlight above them, although they didn't see what caused it. Making it to the museum rooftop, he landed silently and walked to a vent to his left.


He gripped the cover and pulled, straining momentarily before it gave way. He tossed it aside and entered, heading downward.


Jason switched to x-Ray vision as he climbed down into the museum. He took left's and rights till he found a suitable place to exit. With a swift kick, the grate flew off and he climbed out. He looked around, gaining his bearings.


The amplifiers in the cowl"s ears picked up voices down the hallway. Jason crept that way, sticking to the shadows. Eventually the hallway led to a balcony, overlooking the main floor.



In the center of the room, gathered around a glass display, were 6 more women, dressed in the same armor, brandishing the same tattoo. There was a seventh. This one head and shoulders taller than the others. The batsuit zoomed and calculated her to be 7 foot 4. She had flowing brown hair, large breasts and wide hips. Picturesque. Her body was draped with a billowy white garb that ended at her thighs and exposed her ample cleavage.


Jason studied her, as she fiddled with the security system on the case, inside it, a small stone statue. He waited for the opportune moment, before tossing a smoke pellet into the tightly packed group.



The smoke dispersed and immediately the guards circled up, spears pointed and at the ready, shields in place, forming a barrier against frontal assaults. The giant woman continued to work in the center, paying no mind to the theatrics.



Jason took a look at the formation, deciding on a point of attack. He chose a target, before swooping in. He caught the unsuspecting blonde in the back of the head with a double foot kick. Her helmet flew off and she sprawled across the floor, her armor clanging on the stone floor. She made an attempt to stand, but fell back on her face.



In the confusion, Jason disappeared back into the shadows of the rafters as the smoke thinned out.


"It appears we have a coward in our midst ladies." The leader spoke, her voice rich and seductive.


"Tell me assailant, won't you come out and face us like a true warrior?" She crooned as she worked, not even looking up.


Jason selected 4 detonation charges from his belt. From his hiding spot behind a pillar, he used the batsuits rear visibility function to line up his throw, before he hurled the charges. He followed them in, reaching the target a moment later as the charges shattered 4 shields. The circle was broken.


There was a split second to act as he glided in, catching a guard to the left with a punch to the jaw. The suit warned him of an attack from his right and he moved his head just as a spear thrust blurred by. As soon as he dodged, he was met with another strike from behind, followed by one straight on.


The attacks came in faster than he could avoid them, the women working as a unit to drive him back. He left over a guard to his right and simultaneously disarmed her, pulling the heavy spear from her hands.


The mark 3 batsuit gave Jason increased speed and agility at the cost of protection and strength. WayneTech had made great strides over the past few years and this suit was its latest creation and even it, was moving too slow to hang with these women.



"Ah yes." The leader said, as the glass case gave up its loot. She grabbed the stone idol and held it up in the light, admiring its details.


"Alright my sisters, finish playing with our guest and let us move on with the ritual."


As soon as she spoke, the guards seemed to take on another level. Jason dodged a spear thrust, but was immediately caught with a boot to the stomach. He doubled over, when his head was pounded down with a shield smash. A check from the shield sent him flying back, his body smashing through the pedestal the artifact had just been sitting on.


The batsuits cowl malfunctioned for a second, blinding him. When it came back, he was just in time to the last guard making her escape through the rear emergency exit.


"Damn!" Was all Jason could say as he pushed rubble off of himself and headed for the batcave.

End Notes:

Drop a review if you liked it. . . Or hated it.  

Chapter 26: trouble in paradise by Stevie

Jason removed his cowl as the batmobile cruised into the batcave where Alfred was waiting for him on the level above the landing. He slid back the cockpit hatch and emerged.


He walked to the upper level and placed the cowl on the table.


"First thing tomorrow, can you run the data on that fight, and find out who those women were? Even with the batsuits speed boost, I wasn't able to hang with them." Jason said, running his hands through his sweat soaked hair.


"Sure thing master Wayne. I'll also look into the artifact that was stolen, see if we can't shine some light on our mysterious mistress.


Jason nodded and left for the elevator that brought him up to Wayne manor. He fell asleep dreaming of the fight he had went through that night.


When he awoke the next morning, his first order of business was stopping in at Wayne industries to see if Lucious Fox could help him out with his little speed deficiency.



"I'm sorry but it can't be done Mr. Wayne. The most I can give you is a 30% increase. Any more speed than that, and you run the risk of bones breaking. You could go to turn your head, and next thing you know, your neck is broken. Lucious said, ultimately letting Jason down.


"But you saw the data! Their speed was off the charts! I. . . I know I can't match them."


"There have been many times when it seemed you couldn't match your opponent Mr. Wayne, and as I seem to recall, you survived every single time.


Jason sighed. He knew there was no talking lucious into it now.


"Ok. . . Just draw up the program, and I'll have Alfred download it into the suit before the next time I go out."


"No problem Mr. Wayne. You have yourself a good rest of your day!

Jason left the building and headed back to the batcave to see what information Alfred had uncovered.


Alfred was sitting in front of the bat computer typing away when Jason walked in. He turned to nod in regard, but then went back to his research.


"What do we know so far Alfred? Jason asked, looking over the various pages open on the computer.


"Where shall I begin master Wayne? The tattoos I suppose." Alfred said, bring up a page he had minimized.



"It's an ancient design, an olive tree. It's the mark of the outcast goddess."


"The outcast goddess?" Jason asked, studying the screen.


"Yes, it's an old Greek legend. I won't bore you with the details though. Consider a type of cult. Everyone followers of the goddess who was thrown out of Olympus for her treacherous behavior towards the humans."


"So our thief must be the goddess I presume."


"Indeed! And what a curious past she has!" Alfred said, opening a different page.


This page was full of old faded news paper articles and pictures. All of them mentioned sightings of a large woman who appeared out of nowhere and wreaked havoc for short periods before disappearing. Her path left a story of despair and destruction for anyone who happened to be in her way.



"Some of the stories go back as far as hundreds of years ago master Wayne, and I doubt that tells the entire story. "


"So what is she doing here in Gotham?"


"That leads us to the final piece of the puzzle. The artifact. The titan stone. On display in the city for 3 nights only. The stone is also related to ancient Greece. It's said to house the power of the titans that Zeus imprisoned. It's believe that a ritual is performed to gain their strength."


"The power of titans." Jason said to himself.


"Ok Alfred, let's get all the gear together and have the computer calibrate the batsuit. I want to be prepared when she decides to make a move.


They spent the next few hours, Alfred sifting through information, and Jason repairing various equipment and loading the batmobile. By the time Jason checked his phone, it was 7:26. 3 missed calls. All from Rachel.



"Shit! I forgot about our date!" Jason said, rushing to finish loading the batmobile.


The date wasn't until 8:30 but by the time he was ready, he would most likely be late now.


"Alfred, I need to go! I'm going to be late. Keep in touch and let me know if our goddess shows up!" He called, running to the elevator.


He jumped in the shower, and hussled to put on a suit. He checked his watch 8:03. He knew it would take him 45 minutes with traffic to get to the restaurant. He debated just calling her and rescheduling, but he had done that the last 3 dates, and she was already likely to kill him as it is.


He sprinted to the garage pulling out a random set of keys and pushing the button. The lights flashed on his Ferrari 488 gtb.



Jason barreled through the back streets of downtown, his turbocharged v8 screaming as he pushed it to its limits. He checked his watch, 8:32. He was still 10 minutes away. Not his worse offense, but he was on thin ice and he knew that this wouldn't go unpunished.


Slamming on the brakes, Jason tossed his keys to the valet, and walked into the restaurant. The hostess, whom he knew personally, pointed him in the direction of Rachel. The look she gave him told him that he was probably in deep trouble with her.


He walked out on to the patio, where he saw her sitting alone. She didn't even flash a smile as he sat down.


"Look, Rachel I'm so so-"

"Can we just order please?" Rachel asked calmly. It was her calm voice that scared Jason. It meant she was past upset and into pissed off.



The night went on, and eventually Rachel began to come around. They laughed as she told him about the wild day she had gone through at the hospital. Things were going well, and they had just about finished eating, when Jason's phone rang. Rachel glared at him, but he didn't check it and just sent it to voicemail.


It seemed to appease her, but the nail in the coffin was when the waiter brought the restaurant phone to the table.


"Telephone Mr. Wayne." He said holding it out.


Rachel slammed her fork down and threw her napkin on her plate. She slid her chair out, packing her purse before standing up.


"Rachel, please wait!"


"No Jason! I. . . I can't do this with you anymore. . . I really can't! You're always.
. . .standing me up or. . Or sneaking off in the middle of the night and I won't hear from you for weeks!


"I mean I. . " Jason tried.


"Just save it! Whatever you're doing every night is obviously more important than I am to you! Since you refuse to let me in, or give me a chance. . . I guess we're done here!"


Rachel stormed out of the restaurant and hailed a cab before Jason could catch up to her.


He walked back inside and spoke to the hostess.


"I'm so sorry for that. Everyone in here right now, put their food, drinks, whatever on my tab!" He said before walking out.



Jason sped along in the batmobile, on his way to the Gotham power plant, where Alfred told him the goddess had been spotted. He was ready to test the upgrades his suit had gotten, but he had talked to lucious about an insurance policy just in case it wasn't enough.



As he neared the power plant, Jason hit the eject button, which hurled him into the sky, he glided for a distance before landing with a roll on the roof. He stalked to the glass windows and looked down. His heart went out, as the cowl detected multiple deceased bodies in the main chamber of the plant. He lifted the window, and climbed into the walkways above.


Jason crept, surveying the situation. He noted 9 hostiles and one civilian. The guards kept a lookout as the goddess loomed over a power plant worker. It appeared that he was rerouting power cables to a main power chamber. Jason zoomed in on it, and saw that the titan stone was inside.


Knowing that he didn't have much time before the goddess powered up the stone, Jason decided that stealth wasn't an option. He would have to push straight ahead.



He maneuvered directly over the guards, and prepared a surprise. He grabbed a freeze grenade from his utility belt, and armed it, but before he got the chance to use it, the power plant technician flipped a switch and electricity flowed to the stone, causing it to glow blue.


Jason sprang into action, dropping the grenade and catching the guards out. It hit the ground and a wave of ice froze 3 of them in place. He dropped immediately, taking them down one after another.

The other guards moved to engage him, and the newly acquired speed proved itself as he spun and moved amongst the guards, countering and dodging. He managed to beat two more, before the titan stone began to overload the power plant.

The technician used the distraction to escape through the back door that led deeper into the plant. Having gotten what she wanted, the goddess didn't bother chasing him, and instead ripped the door off the power chamber and grabbed the stone. As soon as her hand touched it, a massive electrical shockwave pulsed from the stone, knockingthe remaining guards unconscious. Jason's only salvation, was the batsuit but even it's electronics went on the fritz for a few seconds. When they came back online, Jason stared in awe at the spectacle before him.


The already physically imposing goddess began to change as the titan stones energy surged through her. She slowly started to expand in every direction. Jason only watched as she crested 9 feet, then 10, 11,12,13,14 and finally stopped at a jaw dropping 15 feet tall. Although her physique was more on the soft, glamorous side, her muscles rippled under her skin. Her breasts became even heavier and more full, her hips and ass grew wider and more thick respectively.



"Well shit!" Was all Jason could say as he stepped toe to toe with the newly crowned giantess. It looked like he would need lucious' help sooner rather than later.

Chapter 27: Dark knights pt.2 by Stevie

Jason rushed forward, hoping to catch her off guard. He activated his bat-gauntlets claws and began scratching at her legs, although they didnt even break the skin.


"Be gone, you tiny filth!" The goddess laughed as she swatted Jason aside with a big arm.


He flew back, and struck a guard rail with his back, denting it and causing it to ring for a moment. Dazed, he shook off the cobwebs and pushed forward.


He tried a different approach, turning the gauntlets to stun. He got in close, dodging a stomp to the left, and began to unload hay makers into her thigh, hoping to lock up the muscles.


The goddess only chuckled. She swung her wide hips in the opposite direction, before swinging them back and clobbering Jason with a massive hip check. He hurlded to the side and smashed through a stack of wooden crates.


"Now stay down, while I still allow you to." The goddess commanded as she walked towards the brick wall on the opposite side of the big open room.


Jason gathered himself up, and began to scramble out of the wooden splinters. He got out just in time to see the goddess lift a massive foot, and kick a hole in the wall. After, she easily pushed through, leaving a gaping hole as she stepped into the cool night air.



"Alfred, did lucious get the parts finished for the other suit? I could really use it right about now! " Jason said as he clambered over the mess of bricks after her.


The goddess was strutting across the power plants vehicle yard. She easily kicked a utility truck aside on her way out. Jason took a deep breath and chucked a batarang at her head. Without even looking, she ducked it and turned around.


"You just don't learn do you!" She said, slightly irritated.


The goddess grabbed a utility truck by its bumpers and lifted it over head. With some effort, she hurled it across the yard at Jason.


He avoided it and began to charge toward her. It smashed into the building, knocking down more of the wall and Windows.


As Jason neared, he picked up speed, sliding under a straight leg kick that promised to break ribs should he be caught with it. He grabbed her gown, using it swing up and gain momentum, a move that culminated in a heavy punch to her chin.

She didn't even acknowledge the punch as she snatched his cape out of the air. Jason dangled for a second, before feeling himself being lifted. He released the clasp and dropped to the ground. The goddess took the cape in her hands, and shredded it to pieces.


"Master Wayne ! I've contacted lucious. He is just handling the finishing touches and will ship it to your location momentarily. " Alfred chimed in Jason's ear.


Jason mixed up tactics, throwing a smoke pellet into her face. He got close and began working her thigh again. She swung her arms wildly and Jason just barely avoided having his head knocked off. He climbed her gown, hooking his boots in the folds and got in her face. He leaned into her ample cleavage and delivered two hard head butts to her face.


The goddess staggered back, before regaining her composure. She wrapped her big hands around his slim waist and held him at arms length. He struggled to break free as she brought her head back, and crushed him with her own skull cracking head butt. The cowl fizzled and fuzzed, obscuring his view.



Readjusting her hands, she got Jason's head in her palm, holding him with 1 hand, ten feet 10 feet above the ground.


"Scum like you, just don't know when to quit." The goddess said, an arrogant tone in her voice. "Allow me to teach you."


With that, she raised him above her head, before brutally smashing him face first into the ground, cracking the asphalt below. She released him, but before he could do anything, she lept into the air. She seemed to hang forever, before she landed with a ruthless double foot stomp on Jason's back, burying him in the rubble. She ground her feet, before stepping off of him.


She crouched, inspecting him. Seeing that he wasn't moving she stood and began to walk away, when she heard a low groan. She turned back and just stood over him, watching him struggle to stand. Leaning over, she grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, and peeled him from the crater.


"So. . . . You're still not done little bat?" She asked, her voice eerily calm.


She just held him at face height, looking him over. He hung limply.



"Master Wayne?. . . Eh. . . You. . . " Alfred's voice cracked in the broken com.



"Sui. . . . 25 sec. . . "



The goddess, curious, took her big hand and unfastened his utility belt. She pressed a button, and various tools fell to the ground.


"Curious indeed" she said, kicking through the random items at her feet.


"None the less, our time together must come to an end little bat. Make your peace." She said as she drew back her coffee can sized fist, preparing to smash it through his face.




Just as she was about to deliver the finishing blow, a reddish black blur struck her solidly across the face. She lost concentration momentarily, dropping Jason to the ground. To her surprise, he landed on his feet. He jumped back putting some distance between them.



Looking to his left, he saw another man in a batsuit, slightly heavier designed, standing with his arms crossed.



"Aren't you glad I was around to babysit you?" The man said with a chuckle as he walked to Jason's side.


"I had it under control." Jason said, unconvincingly.


"No totally. But was that before or after that chick smashed your head into the ground? "


"I was uh.. . . Just checking the resilience of this new generation cowl."


"I bet. You're so full of shit, it's oozing OUT of that cowl!" The man replied laughing.



"Enough talk you lowly worms! Step forth and be crushed beneath my might!" The goddess hollered.



"With pleasure!" The red Batman said.


He was just about to spring into action when Jason put a hand on his chest, stopping him. A split second later, a massive WayneTech crate plowed into the ground, coming to a stop between them and the goddess.


"See! I had this under control. " Jason said, cracking a smile as the crate began to transform.



"Huh, you always get the best shit. I feel like Mya's been slacking lately for me."


"Haha, whatever clyde! You know you couldn't handle this anyway. " Jason laughed as the crate finished transforming.

A 10 foot tall mechanical batsuit stood before them. Jason wasted no time jumping in and syncing his own suit with it.




"What sorcery is this!?" The massive goddess cried, a look of disbelief on her face.



With the bat-brawler fully synced, they began their assault of the gigantic goddess. Clyde jumped on Jason's shoulder as he charged to meet her. She readied herself.


Clyde tossed smoke pellets as Jason reached her. She covered her eyes and didn't see the right hook from Jason. She cried out in pain, taking a step back. Clyde made a bold move, jumping from Jason's shoulders over to the goddesses chest. He snapped off 3 quick punches before the goddess grabbed him and threw him to the ground, finishing with a stomp to his chest.


Jason stepped in, hitting her with a left right combo, before she blocked a jab and countered with an uppercut of her own that staggered him.


"Let's finish this man! Cops are gonna be here any minute! Clyde shouted, dodging legs, trying not to get kicked by either behemoth.



"Ok buddy! Get ready" Jason said, preparing himself.


Clyde got in close proximity to the giantess, waiting for the right time as she struggled with the bat-brawler. He saw his chance, throwing an ice pellet just as she took a step.


Her sandaled foot slipped, throwing her off balance. Jason moved forward, catching her with a vicious right, left, right uppercut.


She flew off her feet and landed with a crunch on top of a utility truck, unconscious.


"Way to go man. That combo was a thing of beauty! " Clyde said, congratulating his close friend.



Jason nodded as he climbed out of the larger suit. "It's always nice to have a helping hand."



"True. But right now, I hear sirens. It's time to go. I'll see you around Jason!" Clyde said as he shot his grappling hook, and disappeared into the night.

After seeing to it that the bat-brawler broke itself down for transport, he did the same, jumping into the batmobile. He took one last look at the giantess, before he tore off into the black.

End Notes:

Final chapter of this fan fiction bit.  It was just for fun, but there WAS some foreshadowing in there. 

Chapter 28: strength in numbers. by Stevie

The next morning, Jason woke up well rested. He looked down to see that Clyde had already gotten up, but Jason could hear him in the kitchen eating and talking to his younger brother. He brought back some food for Jason when he was done.



"So did you come up with a plan last night? " Clyde asked eagerly as he watched Jason eat his breakfast.


"Yeah. . . It's rough around the edges right now though. " Jason replied as he stuffed a tiny piece of egg in his mouth.


"Well?. . . What the hell is it?"



"The M bomb." Jason said simply.


"The fucking M bomb!" Clyde repeated. " I totally forgot that we did that a few months ago. "


"Yeah. I need to work out the details while you're gone, but it should be doable." Jason said, wiping his mouth after he cleaned the plate.



"Ok dude. This is going to be so epic!" Clyde replied happily.


"Oh, one more thing before you go to school." Jason said.

"Yeah?"


"Can you get me kimmy's high school year books?, I want to look into something."


"Uh, sure? " Clyde replied, confused.

He walked out of his room and down to the basement where his sister's old room was. He dug through some boxes before he found all 4 of her year books.


"There you go man!" Clyde said, dropping the stack in front of him. "What are you looking for in there?


"No-nothing really. Just a pattern. I'll explain later if I find anything. " Jason stammered.


"Whatever you say, buddy. . . . Just don't jack off or do anything weird with them. Kimmy will kill me if the pages are stuck together!" Clyde said, flashing a smile.


"Go to school already, I need time to think." Jason said smiling, as he pointed to the door.


"Fine! I need to go avoid Emily for the next 8 hours anyway!" Clyde laughed, before walking out with his backpack and closing the door.



When he was gone, Jason set to work combing through the year books page by page.



Hours later, he had a clear mental picture.


He killed time waiting for Clyde and eventually 3:45 rolled around. Then 4:00, then 4:30 when FINALLY he heard Clyde's car pull up.



A moment later the bedroom door opened and to his surprise, Clyde and Rachel walked in. Clyde's shirt was torn and he had scratches on his face and arms. His cheeks were lightly bruised too.

"Hey buddy, sorry I'm late." He said, sounding deflated.

Rachel pushed him out of the way and rushed to Jason, picking him up and hugging him.

"It's so good to see you!" She cried.

"Yeah, you too." Jason replied as his body was squashed awkwardly against her breast.

"Don't ask me what she's doing here Jason, cuz I don't know. Seems like girls I don't want, feel like they can just push into my house these days!" Clyde said smirking.

"Oh shut up Clyde! You would still be in that laundry bin if it wasn't for me!" Rachel argued.

"What laundry bin?" Jason asked as Rachel dropped him back on the desk.

"Well it's a funny story. See, 2:30 rolled around and. . . I didn't really feel like talking to your sister. . .so I decided to take the back way to class whe-"

"They chased him down and kicked his scrawny ass!" Rachel cut in, laughing.

"Don't you have some eggo to go eat or something, eleven?" Clyde fired back, rubbing Rachel's shaved head.

"That's not fucking funny!" Rachel shouted, standing up and repeatedly punching him in the arm.

"Ow, ok, ok jeez!" Clyde said, putting his hands up in surrender, though he kept his grin.

Jason laughed too, but it faded when Rachel glared down at him.

"So you're saying the whole varsity team chased you down, beat you up and stuffed you in those industrial sized laundry bins?"

"Not the varsity team. The freshman team!" Rachel said, giggling.

"Yeah. . .but it still took 10 of them to catch and take me!" Clyde said, half ass defending himself.

"Wait a minute, Emily convinced the freshman team, with no prior history with you, to beat you up?" Jason asked, a worried look on his face.

"Ye-yeah." Clyde responded, also worried.

"What's the big deal? We already knew she was the queen of the school. It shouldn't surprise you that people will just do what she says." Rachel said, trying to understand where the boys were coming from.

Jason wasn't ready to explain his theory to Rachel just yet, so he played it off.

"It's. . .its just a little odd, that's all.

They were quiet for a minute before Clyde remembered what they had talked about earlier.

"Do you have the plan for the M bomb?!" He asked excitedly.

"What's the M bomb?" Rachel asked, a confused look on her face.

Just as Clyde was about to say something, there was a knock at the door, and Clyde's younger brother Tyler stuck his head in.

"Clyde, there is some random girl here to see you." He said, before pulling his head out.

"Fuck, Emily!" Clyde and Jason whispered together as they scrambled to hide him, but when the door opened, Mya stepped in.

"Seriously dude! Does nobody know how to fucking call anymore! Get out of here Mya!" Clyde pointed to the door.

Mya looked like she had been crying. She slammed the lid of an old chest Clyde had in the corner and sat down heavily.

"No it's fine! Just make yourself at home!" Clyde said sarcastically, throwing his arms in the air.

"Would you just shut up for one minute you little asshole!" Rachel yelled at him before kneeling in front of Mya.

"What's wrong?"

"Emily. . . .she. . . She got to me too." Was all Mya replied.

"Really? Because you don't look bald or beaten up!" Clyde snapped, irritated.

"It wasn't a physical attack was it?" Rachel asked, her intuition taking over.

Mya shook her head no.

"So what then?" Clyde asked, impatiently.

"My grades. She had my grades altered." Mya said, holding back tears.

"Oh, that's it? I thought it would be something serious!" Clyde said, smirking.

"Have you ever worked for something your entire life, only to have someone take it away just because she feels like it!?" Mya screamed.

Rachel had to hold the taller girl back as she made a lunge for Clyde, ready to strangle him.

"Mya. . . Mya! Calm down. Tell us what happened." Rachel said, trying to keep the peace.

Mya sat back down, but gave Clyde the death glare as she began to speak.

"Mathews."

"As in coach Matthews?" Jason asked.

"Yes. I don't know how, but Emily somehow convinced him to alter my grade to a B on yesterday's test."


"Are you completely sure he altered it? Maybe you just got a few wrong?" Jason offered, just trying to be reasonable.

Mya clenched her fists and began to stand.

"Ok, from now on, you two don't get to ask anymore questions." Rachel said, putting her hands on Mya's shoulder and making her sit again.

"So can we get to this "whatever bomb" you guys were talking about?' Rachel asked, standing and turning to face the boys.

"It doesn't really matter, because you guys aren't a part of it!" Clyde said, defensively.

"Tell them they aren't in this Jason!" Clyde said to his friend, looking for support.

"Well I. . " Jason began.

"Mya and I wouldn't even be in this position if it wasn't for you!" Clyde shouted at Rachel.

"Ooo, you little prick! Jason would still be there getting flattened if I hadn't got him his phone! Rachel yelled back, getting in Clyde's face.

"Yeah, but then you turned around and told her about it. She barged in here and shook me down Rachel! And had my ass kicked at school, and embarrassed me online!" Clyde said passionately.

"This isn't about you! Or us. It's about Jason! And whether you like it or not, we're a team now!" Mya interuppted, standing up and putting her hands on her hips.

Rachel did the same and together they glared the boys into submission.

"The fuck is this wonder twin powers activate? Form of two bitchy chicks I wish would get out of my house!" Clyde said, cracking his trademark smile. Jason laughed too. Mya was glad to see he could laugh and be happy for a change.

"Oh shut up "ass face"!" Rachel said to Clyde, giggling.

"Ass face?" Jason asked, confused.

"Your fucking sister posted that video of her friend sitting on me. It went viral with the hashtag ass face. Now everyone in the school is calling me that. " Clyde told him. His face turning red.

" It's ok. The name suits you." Mya replied smugly.

Clyde thought about saying something back, but held his tongue.

"Can we please just get to this bomb!?" Rachel asked, impatiently.

"Fine, follow me." Clyde said, opening the door and walking out.


The four of them walked into Clyde's backyard, Jason on Clyde's shoulder. He walked around a good sized shed in the back corner of the fenced in yard. There he stopped in front of a lone steel garbage can.

"You guys ready for this?" He asked, pulling his shirt up over his nose. Jason did the same.

Saying no more, Clyde slowly lifted the lid. The smell hit them all like a ton of bricks. Mya turned around and threw up on the side of the shed. Rachel pulled her shirt over her face, exposing her slight pooch.

"Oh yeah! It's so good!" Clyde said enthusiastically.


"What the hell is it?" Rachel asked, wincing as she spoke.

At this point, Mya had completely walked away.

"It's three hundred and thirty seven jars of expired mayonnaise." Clyde said proudly.

"Why. . . How. . " Rachel stuttered.

"We have our ways." Clyde answered. "Now help me carry this into the shed."

Once the can was in the shed, Mya finally decided to come back. She walked over, holding her breath and peeked into the can. The white paste was speckled with mold and yellow, oily wax, coated the surface where it had begun to separate.

"That's fucking disgusting" was all she said, as she stepped back and kept her distance.

"So what Is your plan for it?"

"Ok, we fill a massive, industrial sized condom right, find the right location. Then we get Emily and her friends right where we want them. Toss this down and it explodes all over them." Jason explained, the three giants listening as he layed down the plan, standing on the tool bench.

"You. . . You really think this is going far enough Jason? Rachel asked apprehensively. " I just mean. . . .if you were regular sized and this was just a prank then yeah, you guys are geniuses, but with things the way they are. . . .it just doesn't feel like you would be anywhere near even with Emily or Kylie, you know what I mean?"

Jason was quiet for a moment before speaking.

"Look, I know it doesn't seem like a lot. . . .but we have to start somewhere. We can't beat her with muscle, so we just do what we can. My parents will be home soon anyway. I can't let. . . . . . I can't let myself get dragged down with vengeance and hatred." Jason said, suddenly sullen.

"Jason, I just want you to. . . ." Rachel started, but trailed off.

"I know. It's just that whether or not my dad can help me, I'm stuck with Emily at least until she goes to college. Kylie even longer. I don't think my parents can keep me safe forever."

They all stood quiet, just taking in the weight of Jason's reality before Mya broke the silence.

"It's not going to work." She said flatly.  Mya had been staring at the trash can for a while.

"What. . . What do you mean?" Jason asked, his feelings slightly hurt.

"It's not going to work. Just throwing it down. Yes, it will splatter, but it's not going to be like you think. You need some type of explosion, to help disperse it the way I think you want it."

"Ok, so what do we need?" Jason asked, expectantly.

"It doesn't really have to be anything crazy. Just enough to make it spread." Mya said, still not giving specifics.

"I think I have it!"Clyde chimmed in.

He walked to a draw and pulled out 2 firework artillery shells.

"I was saving these, but there is no better time then now I guess. He said, setting them on the bench.

"Perfect." Mya replied.

They spent the rest of the evening assembling the bomb. By 8:30, it was ready to go. The girls went home, and Clyde and Jason were left to finish up the details.

Clyde pulled out his phone and looked at Jason. They both took a deep breath. Clyde began to text.

[Dude, wtf! Your fucking sister came over here on a rampage! Where have you been?]

Send.


They sat and waited. A moment later a message came in.

[Been sick. Do you know what she wanted?]

[No! She just barged in here. My mom just let her in! I don't know what her problem was. She's such a bitch, bro!]

Send.


[I know right?]

[Can you meet me tomorrow night? I really need to talk to you in person.]

Send.

[Yeah sure. Where at?]

[Behind Mertle's grocery. 9 p.m.]

Send.

[Ok. See you then.]


The trap was set.


Chapter 29: Something beneath the surface by Stevie

Clyde was already gone to school by the time Jason woke up. He ate the food Clyde had left him, before diving back into the year books to kill the time.


Clyde's older sister kimmy had graduated 2 years earlier, and was now going to college two cities over. Jason had known her for his whole life, and aggressive or bitchy wouldn't describe her. She really only demanded respect and compliance when she was left in charge by their mother, and even then, nothing she ordered was unreasonable.


That is what stumped Jason as he flipped through the pages of Kimmy's senior year. The only thing she had that fit the profile was height. While not big by the current school standard, she stood at a healthy 5'10 and weighed around 150 pounds. Just enough to trounce her little brothers and their friends if they mouthed off to her.


At 3:45, Clyde came strolling into his room.


"No Rachel or Mya?" Jason asked, a little disappointed.


"Uh, not yet. Mya had school shit to do and Rachel had to run her sister somewhere. They'll be here by 6 . I talked to Malcolm and A/V Steve though. They will be ready for it when we get there."


"Ok." Jason replied.


They were quiet for about 20 minutes while Clyde unwound from school . Finally Jason spoke.


"So Emily didn't fuck with you today?"


"Eh. She knocked my books out of my hands after second period, but I'll take that over the many painful alternatives. " Clyde said as he leaned back on his bed, closing his eyes.


"I imagine she is just pacing herself for tonight. What a bitch!" Clyde said, dejected.


"Don't worry dude. The plan is going to go off without a hitch and it's going to be epic!" Jason said, Trying to pump his friend up. Clyde said nothing.


"What's wrong man?" Jason asked, concerned about his buddy.


"It's just. . . . Emily is going to fucking kill me whether or not this plan works out. I'm over getting humiliated and beaten up, dude."


"We all have your back. We aren't going to let her fuck with you." Jason said, reassuringly.


"Oh great! Because I totally have faith in a tiny guy, a short bald chick and a know it all, to keep me safe from an army of Amazons!" Clyde said sarcastically, rolling over and burying his face in his pillow.


Jason didn't know what to say. At this point, his track record for keeping his friends out of this was 0 of 3. Jason really wanted to show Clyde what he found in the year books, but a pattern of girls getting physically larger wasn't the best pick me up for the time being.

Jason simply sat, feeling time pass as he waited for someone in a better mood to show up. Around 5:40, Mya knocked gently on the door, before walking in. She was wearing a flannel button up shirt with a red bubble vest. She had on old holey jeans rolled at the ankles and an older pair of Chuck Taylor's.

Clyde lifted his head when she walked in.

"Jeez! It could very well be the last night of our lives, and she's dressed to go camping!" Clyde complained, putting his head back down.


Mya had pulled out his computer chair and was about to sit, when she changed her mind. She turned and jumped, plopping down on Clyde's back.

"What did you say ass face?" She asked sweetly, ruffling his hair.

"Tell me again why she is here!" Clyde screamed into his pillow.

"I personally think butt cheeks are a far improvement over what you are normally working with." Mya said, winking at Jason as she stood up and sat down in the computer chair

"Whoa! What are you doing with these year books!?" Mya asked, flipping through the pages.

"It's nothi-"

"Jason is researching the conspiracy that all the girls in the school are freakishly big and unreasonably mean and or aggressive." Clyde interuppted, suddenly interested.

"Hmm." Mya said, thumbing through Jason's marked pages and notes.

Jason held his breath. If he was on to something, someone who fit the description of the accused was the last person he wanted seeing this. Let alone probably the smartest person he knew after his dad.

She stared for longer at certain pages than others before closing the book.

"Well? Are we on to something?" Clyde asked hopefully.

Mya just smirked. "Did you ever think that maybe every girl in school is bigger than you, because you guys only sit around playing with dolls and on the computer, instead of exercising?"

"So then what's your excuse? You're a bigger nerd than we are!" Clyde snapped.

"I don't know, I just figured I was big so I could more easily sit on little twigs like you!" She laughed, pointing at Clyde.

As she said that, Rachel walked in.

"Hey guys, she said quietly, taking a seat cross-legged on the floor.

"Are you guys ready for this!?" Jason asked happily.

They could read it on his tiny face that he wanted this more than anything.

"I think we should go over the plan one more time." Rachel said nervously.

Clyde sighed. "Since when were YOU such a perfectionist? I've seen your paintings. Unless you were holding the brush with your feet, order and form aren't your bag!" He said, laughing.

Immediately after, Rachel's face turned red in annoyance.

"How's that plan to avoid Emily for the rest of your life coming along, ass face?" She shot back, striking multiple nerves hard.

Clyde's face went pale.

"Seriously. . . . Do-Don't call me that!" He stammered, his bravado deflated.

"Awww, you hurt his widdle feelings!" Mya chimmed in.

"Whatever! Just go over the plan Jason!" Clyde snapped.

"Ok. First of all, Clyde. You'll be in the loading yard on the ground. You need to meet Emily when she shows up. She will most likely have 5 or 6 of her friends with her. Once they are in position, Rachel will get their attention from the roof. When they are distracted, you run to the loading dock and Malcolm will open the door and let you in. As that is happening, Rachel will light the fuse and her and Mya will toss the bomb." Jason explained.

Everyone agreed on the plan and after killing some time just talking, the clock read 7:45

"Alright, let's go." Jason said confidently.

Rachel grabbed Jason and they left Clyde's room. Clyde looked out the living room window, making sure the coast was clear, before they walked out to Mya's car. Clyde and Mya loaded the bomb into her trunk as Rachel got into the passenger seat and set Jason on the dash. Mya put the car in gear and left Clyde's neighborhood. Jason looked out the window, watching the massive world pass by, making him feel even more insignificant. Finally striking back at Emily in any way, gave him some semblance of control in his life.

His heart began to pump, as they reached the last left before Mertle's, but it skipped a beat as Mya turned right and started driving away.

"You know Mertle's is the other way right?" Jason said, chuckling softly.

Mya said nothing. She didn't even look at him.

"Mya! " he tried again as the car got further and further away.

"Rachel?. . . .where is she going?. . . . Clyde?"

No one answered him. They all just looked straight ahead as Mya came to a gated community in the newest part of the city. She typed in the code, and the gate swung open. She drove in and a couple blocks later, pulled into a driveway.


"Guys. . . What the fuck are you doing?" Jason asked, beginning to panic.

"Look," Rachel said, rubbing her shaved head. " we decided it would be best if you stayed here.


"What? Why?" Jason asked in disbelief.


Clyde only looked away.


"Think about it." Mya said finally. "What if somehow Emily catches us after this. All this work would be for nothing if she boxes us in somewhere and you just happen to be there for the taking. We agreed that we are all ok with whatever happens to us, but we can't let her get to you. My house is the last place she will expect, plus it's gated. "



Jason knew she was right, but this was his moment. It was something his soul needed, to be able to heal. He looked around for anything he could do, but it looked like he was trapped. He stood still as Mya grabbed him and took him inside.



Jason breathed, getting more and more pissed off as the seconds past by. Mya carried him down into the basement, passing by multiple rooms with closed doors before opening one on her right. She flipped on the light, and he saw that it was her bedroom. She set him down on her dresser and bent over to talk to him.



"Ok Jason." She said taking a deep breath. " I know you're mad at us. . . .i completely understand that, but you need to understand where we are coming from. You trusted us to help get you out of your house, now trust us to take care of this.



Jason said nothing, turning away from her and folding his arms.


"I promise we will come back as soon as we're done, and we will all laugh about it. 2 hours tops."

Jason didn't look at her, but flipped her the bird, letting his emotions take control.

"Listen to me, this part is important. I know exactly what you're going to do. You're going to wait until I leave, and the second I do, you're going to throw a little self-gratifying tantrum. Then you're going to "bust out" of my room, and go on some "epic adventure" around my house. "


Jason didn't confirm or deny her accusations.

"But let me advise you. . . . Don't. Just stay here, play on my laptop and stay out of trouble." Mya finished, giving Jason an intense look that scared him a little.

"And if I don't?" Jason asked defiantly.

He flinched as Mya's hand came into view and encircled his tiny head. She didn't touch a hair on his head, but Jason felt her presence full force.

"Right here." Mya said, focusing on her hand and somehow staring right through Jason. Her tone even more intense, although her voice was quiet and intimate.


"Right here, for 3 hours. It would take only seconds to squeeze the blood from your brain, then. . . . . Then I would hold you in that small window of hell, between losing control of your limbs, and losing consciousness."


Jason's blood ran cold as he felt something change in Mya. He was seeing a different side of her. A side that rarely showed through, and for good reason. Something in her voice, the way she explained herself as if he wasn't even there, told him that if it came down to it, she would have no problem ending his life.

"M-Mya, you better get going. You're gonna be late." Jason said, taking all his courage to just not piss himself.

Mya visually seemed to snap out of a trance, removing her hand from Jason's head.

"Oh yeah, you're right. I'll see you in a little while Jason, wish us luck!" She said cheerfully, before setting her laptop up for him and walking out like nothing had happened.


As soon as the door clicked shut, Jason dropped to his knees and began to weep.


Chapter 30 by Stevie

Mya opened her car door and sat down, Rachel and Clyde were bickering as she got in, but went silent.


"Ok, you guys ready for this?" She asked, taking a deep breath.


"What did he say?" Clyde asked, getting straight to the point.


"He's understandably upset. But what other choice is there? You know that Emily very well might catch us before we can get away. Not to mention at least, you and Malcolm will have huge bounties on your head. Every single person who is friends with Emily will be after you. If we do get away, I would bet that after she takes a shower, she will be heading straight for your house, Clyde. She has to show everyone that nobody messes with queen Emily."



"You. . . Really know how to make a guy feel good about his decisions, you know that? " Clyde said, staring out the window as Mya pulled out of her driveway.


"Sorry." She said quietly.


They rolled into Mertle's, and parked next to Malcom's beat up Lincoln. The parking lot was completely empty and the lights were off in the building. Malcolm was waiting by the front door with A/V Steve.


"We're all set!" Steve said as he opened the doors, allowing them to carry the bomb into the store.


"Ok cool. Let's get this thing up on the roof." Clyde answered.


Steve and Clyde carried the bomb to the bottom of a ladder in the back of the store that lead to the top of building. They carefully hoisted it up as Rachel and Mya kept a lookout from above.


Once it was in position they rested.


"Alright Malcolm, finally saving all those mayo jars is going to pay off!" Clyde said enthusiastically.


"I know right! It took all summer but we finally have a reason to use them." Malcolm said, patting the giant bladder of rancid smelling paste.


Rachel and Mya just sat quietly, both of their minds drifting to Jason, but for different reasons.





Jason got up and wiped his eyes. Mya had been gone for 15 minutes at that point.



"Fucking Mya!" He screamed, even though he was alone.


"Who does she think she is?"


Jason shoved a cup of pens that Mya kept on her dresser, it plummeted off the edge and smashed to the ground. He looked over the edge, seeing what he had done. It didn't look like any had broken, although he was too angry to care.


He looked around but found nothing else to take his anger out on, besides Mya's laptop. He was mad, but not THAT mad. He knew he would be in for a serious world of hurt if he damaged it.


Jason walked back to the edge of the dresser. He looked down, judging the distance. He saw nothing soft to land on, but he was pissed off enough to jump either way. Maybe if he got hurt, his friends would feel sorry for leaving him behind.



Not thinking too hard about it, he backed up and took a running start. His body went weightless as he left from the edge and barreled to the carpet below. He hit harder than he had anticipated, his vision going black.

Pain shot through his body, but lessened after a moment. It seemed Mya was right, eventually his body would get used to healing him, to the point where it wouldn't take thought. He was almost there.


Jason dusted himself off, looking back at where he had just come from. A few days ago, that fall would have put him down and out, now he was able to shrug it off.


Still angry, he headed for Mya's door, and squeezed underneath it. Jason stepped out into the hallway, the carpet was a type of short, stiff material and made it easy to walk on. Mya's house was huge, even by normal people standards and there must have been 8 different rooms in the basement alone.



The last door at the end of hallway had some sort of plaque hanging on it, and also an electronic palm scan lock.


"What the hell is that?" Jason said out loud as he slowly walked towards the door. He got to the base, and looked up at it, the plaque above his head, unreadable.


"I have to know what is in this room!" Jason said, not thinking about the consequences of snooping through Mya's house.


He shimmied under the door, barely able to make it through, he wasn't exactly sure he would be able to make it back though.


The room was dark, only the glow of a computer screen saver illuminated it. From what he could see, it appeared to be an office.


"Why would an office need a fucking palm scanner?"


Jason walked to the computer on the floor. He could barely see it, but the lights and sound of the cooling fan led his way. Using the cords coming from the back of it, Jason climbed to the top and continued up using the monitor cable. After a few minutes, he dropped gracefully on to the desk.



"What does Mya even know about epic adventures anyway!" Jason said proudly as he walked to the mouse.






Back across town, the trap was set. Clyde leaned casually against the loading dock, inside the loading bay, Malcolm peered through the window, ready to help Clyde escape. On the roof, A/V Steve had his laptop set up and was checking cameras one last time. In front of him, Mya and Rachel stood at the ready with the M-bomb.



8:55 rolled around and Clyde took out his phone.


[Where you at?] He sent "Jason".



A second later he received

[Be there in a minute]



Clyde fliched as a few seconds later, two cars pulled into the gate that surrounded the loading area. One was Emily's Cadillac. He immediately began to panic as 4 girls got out of each car, each one appearing to crest 6 feet tall.


"Fuck my life!" Clyde whispered under his breath as three of the girls pushed the heavy sliding gate closed behind them, sealing Clyde in. He knew it was far too heavy to move by himself if need be.


"What's the matter? You look like you've seen a ghost!" Emily said as she closed the distance between them, her gang of friends close behind.


"Whe-Where is Jason?" Clyde asked, keeping up appearances, although the stutter was a legitimate product of fear.



"I think you need to worry more about yourself right now" a random girl to Emily's right chimmed in. It was received with giggles from her peers.


"Yeah, I can't wait anymore, let's crush him already, Emily." Another girl begged.


"Oh alright. . .you heard them Clyde, it's time you went bye bye for a while." Emily said with an evil grin.


Clyde's heart rate skyrocketed as they closed in on him, he prayed Jason's plan would work, or He would likely be having an extended stay at some hospital. They were just about to grab him when a voice rang out.



"HEY! BITCHES!" It was Rachel.


The millisecond their attention turned, Clyde bolted for the loading dock and in perfect timing, Malcolm threw open the door allowing Clyde to slide under safely. Malcolm slammed and locked the door.



"SUCK ON THIS!" Rachel finished as A/V Steve lit the fuse.


With three swings, Mya and Rachel released the bomb, the beach ball sized bladder drifted through the air in slow motion as the fuse disappeared into it. It was up to fate now.



What happened next was nothing short of the greatest thing any of the friends had ever seen. With Mya's calculations, the puss filled balloon got right to within face height before a muffled explosion rung out ahead of a moment of silence.


From there, all hell broke loose.


"WHAT. THE. FUCK!" One of Emily's friends screamed as all of them were instantly covered in creamy, rancid smelling mayonnaise.


Every inch of the loading yard was coated. It splattered the back of the building, and Clyde and Malcolm had to go up on the roof to see anything. When they got there, it was pure chaos.


Most of the girls had begun to bawl their eyes of as the smell made them vomit uncontrollably. They slipped and slid, trying to crawl to the chain link fence to pull themselves up. Some screamed in anger.


By this time, Steve had fired up his drone and was flying it above the girls, shooting close ups of the action as they tried in vain to swat it down. On the roof, Rachel, Steve and Malcolm celebrated their victory with hugs. Mya stood by herself, but she did have a small smile on her face. Clyde just stared down at what he'd done.


He watched as Emily struggled to stand, slipping and falling twice before making it to her feet. She wiped mayonnaise and tears from her eyes and looked up at him. It looked like she was about to say something, but she slipped and fell to her knees, vomiting down her shirt. To add insult to injury, Steve brought the drone down into her face.


Finally from her kneeling position, camera in her face, she spoke to Clyde.


"CLYDE!" She screamed so hard her voice cracked. "CLYDE, YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS ARE DEAD! EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU, I FUCKING SWEAR TO GOD!"


She paused as an especially strong whiff of mayonnaise hit her. She was still for a moment before more puke spewed from her lips. What she did next scared Clyde more than anything.


Emily let out the loudest, most animalistic scream he had ever heard. It had a primal quality to it, that shook him to the core. He wasn't sure why, but he knew he couldn't be there anymore. He quickly made his way down the ladder and out to Mya's car.


The rest of the team watched as Emily and her friends fought to open the gates with the now slippery ground. It took all of them, but they finally managed, before getting into the cars, no doubt ruining the interiors, and speeding away. As soon as they were gone, the friends heard thunder in the distance.


"Looks like rain." Rachel said, as she began climbing down the ladder.


"Good. If it cleans up this mess before my parents get here tomorrow, this whole thing will have gone perfectly!" Malcolm said excitedly as he followed her down. Mya said nothing, but climbed down last after Steve, locking the hatch.


"The four of them went out the front door, seeing the coast was clear. Clyde was waiting in the back seat as the girls got in.


"Was that not the greatest thing you've ever seen!?" Rachel said, her adrenaline still pumping hard.


"I have to say it was pretty satisfying." Mya agreed calmly as she started her car.


"Oh my God! The look on Emily's face! I could bottle that look and sell it! Right Clyde?" Rachel asked, punching him in the arm.


"Ye-Yeah. . ." Clyde answered absent mindedly


"What the hell is wrong with you? We just kicked "Queen Emily" in the friggin' teeth man!" Rachel shouted, refusing to let her mood get dragged down.


"Nothing. . . .just please leave me alone." He said quietly, and Rachel left it at that.

Chapter 31: HgX by Stevie

Jason nudged the mouse, prompting the screen to turn on. He was greeted with a password page for the user log in of one (Dr. Anderson.) He stood for a moment thinking, before an odd intuition hit him. He walked to the keyboard and began to punch keys.



He hit enter, the computer loaded for a second, but then to his surprise, accepted his password. The next screen loaded, the desktop. It was filled with tons of different folders, none of which Jason recognized. Most were just 3 and 4 number letter-number combinations. That's when he saw one that got his attention.


[HgX]


"What the fuck is this?" Jason mumbled to himself, as he maneuvered the mouse over it and clicked.


He was met with a plethora of new folders and video clips. His mind began to reel as he took it all in. He had to start somewhere, so he clicked on [subject profiles]


What opened next was two picture profiles side by side. The one on the right was a man and the one on the left was a woman, although they looked to be related.


[Brooklyn O'Neal]

[Age:24]
[Sex:Female]
[Height:5'4]
[Weight:123lbs]
[Status:alive]

Jason studied the woman's face. The picture was plain looking, with a grey background that had a height scale. It reminded him of a prison mugshot. She had Sandy unkempt blonde hair, and her face was pale and gaunt. Her eyes were grey and she wore no make up.


Next he turned to the man.


[Anthony O'Neal]

[Age:24]
[Sex:male]
[Height:5'6]
[Weight:145lbs]
[Status:deceased]

"They must be twins." Jason thought to himself, skimming through their life details, most of which lined up perfectly.


The man was standing in front of the same background for his mugshot. He had a buzzcut and the same grey eyes as his sister, his face seemed skinny to the point of unhealthy as well.


Jason backed out of profiles and searched until he found a video labeled [test01]. He clicked in.


It was two camera views next to each other, both taken from behind a glass wall. In the room on the left, the woman "Brooklyn" was strapped into a metal medical looking chair. She was in a grey set of scrubs. Her feet were bare and it appeared that her wrists and ankles were bound. An IV was inserted into her arm. In the room beside her "Anthony" was strapped in the same way.



Jason hit play.


[The date is April 6th, 2007. Dr. Mark Anderson overseeing. This is human test 16. One male, one female subject] a man's voice said from somewhere off camera.


[Initiating HgX flow] a woman said.


Jason's eyes were glued to the screen as a flow of blue liquid appeared in both IV' s and made its way into the subject's veins. Both Jason and the screen were silent. He waited for 30 seconds before losing interest.


"What the hell, what a waste of ti-"


Suddenly both subjects began to react. Jason watched as they both began to whimper, fidgeting in their respective seats. Heavy breathing set in. In the background, a heart rate monitor began to quicken its pace.


Anthony was the first to snap. He began to scream at the top of his lungs, his body spasming violently. As he watched, Jason swore he saw Anthony's shoulders become slightly wider and His muscles more defined.


As impressive as it was. . . . .it was nothing compared to what happened next.


Brooklyn's chest began to heave, and with it, her fairly small breasts seemed to be expanding. She let out a cry of pain as he leg muscles contracted, then shot outward taking on inches in both length and diameter. Side by side Jason watched as soon she outgrew and began to dwarf her brother as the all too familiar shape of an Amazon appeared in the seat before him. Her voice got a tone deeper, and by the time she'd finished growing, the straps holding her stretched and snapped.



"Holy shit!" Jason said under his breath.


The footage faded out, and reappeared as a doctor was examining them afterward. He was a tall man with brown hair, although grey was beginning to show through. He looked familiar to Jason. Maybe one of his dad's colleagues, but at this point, he prayed it wasn't true.



The doctor had Anthony on one of those scales that had the height stick built in. He slid the weight back and forth until it balanced.


[Weight. . . . 162lbs.]


Next he measured Anthony's height.


[Height. . . . 5'9]


From behind the camera, a small bout of applause broke out, and Anthony flashed a smile as the doctor patted him on the shoulder.



Anthony walked off screen, and next his sister entered. As soon as he saw her, Jason became uncomfortable. She was in a bland beige bra and panties. She wore foam flip flops and her hair was in a pony tail. Her expression was cold and angry. A look he knew well.


As she neared the doctor, their difference in size was apparent. She wasn't more than an inch taller than him, but the bust and hips that formed her hour glass shape, made the doctor look like a twig.


Brooklyn stepped out of her sandals and on to the scale. It immediately slammed to one side, indicating her weight was nowhere near her brothers. The doctor slid more and more weights until finally it lifted and began to balance.


[T. . Two. .two hundred and. . . ] was all the doctor managed to say, as he stared in disbelief.



Suddenly Jason heard a voice that made his blood run ice cold. An older sounding woman chimed into the p.a. in the room.


"Out with it, doctor." It said in a sultry, smug way that female villains in movies always used.



The doctor composed himself.


[Weight. . . 251lbs]



"Jesus!" Jason said in disbelief. "There is no way she can weigh that much!"


Jason suddenly remembered Mya talking about himself, and how much more dense his body structure was then normal.

[Height. . . 6'5] the doctor said.

This time, there was a lot more applause, noticibly more female applause, but Jason thought nothing of it.

The video continued.

Brooklyn stepped off the scale and Anthony reappeared on screen. They both stood on either side of the doctor for a photo. The doctor put a hand on Anthony's shoulder and as Jason watched, the man slipped his hand around her waist and subtly cupped Brooklyn's right butt cheek.

The cameraman was just about ready for a photo, when Brooklyn lashed out. She knocked the doctors hand away and gave him a massive shove. The smaller man crashed into a desk in the corner of the room, papers flying everywhere.

Brooklyn squared off with her brother, and although there was no audio at this point, it appeared he was talking her down. A moment later, they both knelt and put their hands on their heads as armed guards rushed in. From there the video ended abruptly.



Jason just stood for a second, processing the information. Finally he composed himself, and continued snooping. His curiosity was peaked, when he saw a file named [combat]


The video opened in what looked like a mixed martial arts octagon. Anthony was in the ring, wearing spandex shorts and some sort of electronic collar. Jason assumed it was to monitor his heart rate among other vitals.

Next, 2 armed guards escorted Brooklyn into the octagon. He thought he could be imagining it, but he swore she looked like she had gained even more weight and maybe even an inch or two. She absolutely dwarfed her once bigger brother. His body was smaller in everyway, yet he showed no fear as she made her way into the ring. She also wore the collar and had on the same spandex shorts and a matching top.

[This is combat test zero zero eight. Both subjects have no prior experience.] A man said from behind the camera. [Commencing.]


A bell rang, and the siblings stepped out with their bare fist up. They circled, Anthony trying to keep his distance as his reach was massively outmatched. As Jason watched, both seemed to be adapting as they each began to land blows. Instincually their hands stayed up and their head movement improved.

Suddenly Anthony shot for a takedown, but he was stopped in his tracks as he met Brooklyn's thick body. She took only a step back before she raised her hands over her head and brought them down in a powerful smash on Anthony's back. He dropped to his knees and spit some blood, but continued forward, snagging her legs and taking her down.

Anthony slipped her guard and in a flash, had her in an arm bar. After a moment, she tapped out, and he released her. Behind the camera there was light applause.

[Our male subject seems to be adjusting well. His instincts are taking over and introducing his body to concepts we've shown him subliminally.] A man said.

The brother and sister stood up and squared off again. Jason watched as suddenly, Brooklyn's collar showed a red light and she dropped to her knees convulsing as it seemed to be shocking her.

When it finally stopped, she stood, but this time her stance was that of a grappler and not a boxer. She was breathing heavily and all of her mannerisms seemed to change.


The bell rang and Anthony again tried for a takedown. This time Brooklyn countered with a kick the stomach. Anthony bent over, clutching his stomach. From there she followed up with a left cross that dropped him to the mat. She jumped on him immediately and pounded him into submission until a guard had to intervene.

Now bruised and bloody, Anthony stood and as Jason expected, his collar turned on and shocked him. He began to scream, but it didn't seem to have the same positive results as it did on his sister. When he was finally able to stand, he was wobbly and couldn't seem to keep his hands up.

Before the next bell even rang, Brooklyn rushed Anthony. He could do nothing as she tackled him, her weight knocking the wind out of him as she landed heavily on his upper body. She pinned his arms under her shins, leaving his face exposed and smashed him with 3 lefts that snapped his head around. A guard once again tried to intervene but she stood before he got there, and met him in the middle. Brooklyn knocked his hands away before grabbing him around the neck and slamming him to the ground. The blow apparently knocked him out, because there was no response after.

She stood and lifted a bare foot above his head

[Shut her down.] The man behind the camera said, urgency in his voice.

Brooklyn dropped her foot, brutally stomping the man's head and face.

[I said shut her down!] He screamed as Brooklyn lifted her foot for another stomp.

[Not yet, Dr. Anderson.] The chilling female voice said calmly.

Another guard rushed in, but with a lightning fast combo of punches, she finished him off too. By this time, Anthony had found the strength to stand.

[Neutralize target!] The man yelled at him. Brooklyn turned to him and slowly walked towards him. He threw a slow punch that she blocked with no effort before wrapping her arms around him in a bear hug, trapping his arms at his side's. Anthony was scooped up and off his feet, hanging limply in her grasp. Brooklyn took a deep breath, then began to squeeze.


Anthony threw his head back, his mouth open, and a low gurgle coming from it. He had a moment of relief as Brooklyn adjusted her grip, before she layed
in again, this time, soft pops and creaks coming from him. His head only hung now.

Jason knew what was about to happen next, as she adjusted her grip again. He didn't feel he was mentally ready to see it, and closed the video. He stood for a few minutes, his spirit crushed as he thought about what he had seen and how it mirrored his situation with his own sister's in so many ways.

He scanned the other folders, not sure he was prepared for any more anything. One folder did catch his eye, the title reading [distribution]

He was about to click on it, when he looked at his watch. An hour and a half had passed and his friends would be back any minute. He backed out of everything and put the computer back to the log in screen.

Jason made the trek back to Mya's room, just as he heard commotion up stairs. His friends were laughing and talking as they walked down the stairs.





End Notes:

The plot thickens.

Chapter 32: First thing in the morning. by Stevie

Jason didn't have time to make it back onto the dresser that Mya had placed him on, so he just stood in the middle of the the floor as Mya came in.


From his vantage point, he saw her look to her dresser, and he was 100% sure he saw anger flash in her eyes when she saw he wasn't there and that he had knocked over her pens. She picked them up quickly, letting out a huff, before she spotted him on the floor.


"What are you doing on the floor?" She asked, her tone irritated and slightly condescending.


Jason couldn't think of a lie that Mya would be stupid enough to believe, so he just kept his mouth shut.


She looked around her room, inspecting to see that everything was where it should be, before she bent down and opened her palm.


Jason had expected her to snatch him up, so the fact that she gave him her open hand was slightly unsettling. He looked into her eyes, but they didn't tell him anything behind her thick frames. He stepped into it, and she lifted him to her face. She managed to smile, which only made him more uneasy before she carried him out her room and into a movie room across the hallway.


When she opened the door, Jason saw Rachel and Clyde sitting on separate couches laughing and talking about what had just happened.


"Dude Jason!' Clyde shouted when he saw him. "It was so amazing! You should have seen your sister's face!"


"She was so pissed!" Rachel added laughing.


Mya walked between them, and handed Jason to Rachel before sitting down next to her. She turned on the tv and they watched for a little while before Clyde got a phone call from his brother.


"Turn the tv down for a minute! It's my brother. . . . . Hello? "


Clyde was quiet as his brother spoke to him.


"Ok. . . .ok thanks. I owe you one man." He said before hanging up.


"Tyler said there are a few cars staking my place out."


"I imagine Emily sent her friends to both of your houses. My parents are gone for the night, so you can sleep here. I'll sleep on it, and figure out a plan for tomorrow. I don't think school is an option if we don't want an altercation. I'll get you some blankets from upstairs. " Mya said, before turning and walking out of the room.


"Hey, uh. . . Clyde? Can I talk to you in the bathroom for a minute." Jason asked, climbing up on to the arm of the couch.


"Ye-Yeah sure buddy?" Clyde said standing and picking him up.


They searched for the bathroom and Clyde closed the door.


"What's up, man? this is kind of weird." Clyde noted, looking around the room."


"We need to get out of here! Mya isn't who we think she is!" Jason said in a loud whisper.


"What are you talking about?" Clyde asked, yawning


"Look, I snooped around while you guys were out. I found these fucked up video documentaries on her dad's computer. The videos almost tie everything together on our theory about-"


Jason was cut off by a knock on the door.


"You alright in there? I got you the blankets and something to drink. I'm going to bed so I'll see you in the morning. Good night." Mya said through the door, before they heard her stomp toward her bedroom.


"Listen Jason, at this point, I honestly do believe you. I do. But we don't have anywhere else to go, plus, I don't have my car. Mya drove us here remember? "

Jason thought for a minute.

"Fuck!" He said pacing on the counter.

"Ok, just keep an eye out man. And promise me we take Rachel and leave first thing in the morning. Call a cab or whatever."

"Ok man (yawn) first thing in the morning." Clyde answered, opening the door and walking back into the movie room.

When they walked in, Rachel had peeled off her socks and her pull over shirt, revealing the cotton tank top beneath. She was sipping a glass of soda.


"What is it?" Clyde asked, tapping his own glass of soda with ice.

"Coke." Rachel responded, finishing her glass.

Jason was shaking his head as Clyde set him back on the armrest, but before he could say anything, Rachel scooped him up and layed down. He couldn't see, but he heard Clyde down the glass and set it back down.

Rachel moved Jason to her chest, nestling him in her cleavage and pulling the covers up.

"You lucky little bastard!" Clyde said staring at him as he layed down on his own couch.

Rachel only stuck her tongue out and smiled before she turned out the light and layed back. She could feel Jason's warmth and heartbeat. It helped her fall asleep somehow.

Jason didn't want to keep Rachel awake, but he couldn't help thinking that maybe he should have talked to her instead of Clyde. When he got tired, it was hard to get Clyde to do anything but go to sleep.

Jason lay still, wedged between Rachel's breasts securely. If he hadn't searched through Mya's dad's work, this would have been the icing on a pretty great day.

He eventually felt Rachel's breath get soft and slow. It seemed he was left alone with his thoughts. Every time he tried to drift off, visions of Brooklyn and Anthony played in his mind and he would begin to shake. An hour and a half later, he finally did fall asleep.





Jason found no refuge in his dreams. He was back in Mya's father's lab. There were dead scientists and guards everywhere. A siren blared in the hallways. Jason was 100% sure that Brooklyn had something to do with it. As he rounded a corner, he could see her in what looked like a small commons area. Her clothes were bloody and it appeared she had more scientists cornered.

When they saw Jason, they began to cry out and sounded relieved. Jason noticed that even though he was normal height, he still did feel his new strength. A sense of pride went through him as he walked into the chamber to meet Brooklyn.

As she stood to her full height, Jason began to have second thoughts. It seemed that the videos he had seen, didn't do her any justice now, as she stood at a massive 8 feet tall now. Every bit of muscle and fat was perfectly proportioned and she appeared to be just a huge woman, not bulky by any means. What Jason didn't account for, was her density at this size.

Brooklyn charged him, smashing him with her shoulder, and Jason was thrown across the room, slamming into a stainless steel wall and denting it. Before he could even stand, she was over him. She grabbed his shirt with both hands and lifted him from the ground with no effort.

She carried his limp body to a steel railing, holding him high above it. Jason landed a few kicks to her ribs before she crushed his rebellion, powerbombing his back on to the rail. It rang out and bent slightly. She lifted and slammed him again, further bending it.

Jason was already on the edge of black out when she dealt him the finishing blow. As the pipe broke, Jason was finally snapped awake.


He was breathing heavily and was covered in so much sweat, it had begun to soak Rachel's top. He was still in Mya's movie room and all was quiet. He calmed himself down and was on the verge of falling back asleep when he heard someone walking in the hallway.


Jason checked his watch. 3:34 a.m. he began to panic in the dark as he snuggled deeper against Rachel's chest. He peeked out, and his heart nearly stopped, when the movie room door began to open. Jason could only make out the silhouette of a tall female. Thoughts of Brooklyn immediately crossed his mind.

"Rachel. . . . Rachel!" Jason screamed, punching her boobs as the female figure neared, but she refused to even stir.

Jason made a decision and sprung out of her tits and began to run but was easily caught and subdued as the figure stood over Rachel and Clyde for a moment, before turning and walking out. The hallway was pitch black as the giantess hung a right and walked a few paces before opening a door and walking inside, before closing it. She turned on the light to reveal. . . Mya.

She was wearing an old concert t-shirt and boy shorts, which accentuated her hour glass figure. Jason had always wondered what she looked like under all of her nerd sheek, but he wasn't so sure he wanted it under these circumstances.

"Mya! What the fuck are you doing! " Jason screamed as she placed him on her computer desk and sat down. "What did you do to Rachel and Clyde?!


She was silent for a moment before she spoke.

"Do you respect me Jason?" She asked, flat and calm.

"What?" Jason asked, unintentionally laughing a little.

"DO YOU. . .respect me?" She asked again, resting her head in her hands as she gazed at the little boy on her desk.

"Mya. . .of course I do! You're. . . You're the smartest person I know!" Jason said, reassuringly.

"The smartest person you know. . ." She repeated softly. "Then why is it that I can't for the life of me, figure out what you were doing, anywhere other than where I told you to be?

"Look, Mya if this is about the dresse-"

Jason suddenly felt inclined to lean back. He followed his split second instinct, and ducked just as Mya's hand swooped into view. He managed to avoid the brunt of it, but it still caught him, bouncing him solidly off the desk and sending him crashing into her computer monitor, although it didn't break.

"PLEASE . . . . Let me finish." Mya said as calmly as ever. "It's not just the dresser. I also got an interesting messege while we were gone. "

Jason stood, glaring at her. "I'm sure it had nothing to do with me."

This time he was too slow to escape or dodge as her fingers closed around him.

"I really would love to believe that Jason, but I looked into it. . . " She said, dropping him on to his stomach by the edge of the desk.

Jason could only squirm as Mya placed her wide palm on his back, pinning him flat and squishing him just enough so that he couldn't move.

"Get the fuck off me Mya!" Jason shouted from his pinned position.

She said nothing as she turned her computer monitor on to reveal security footage of her dad's office. She lifted her hand, squeezing Jason again as she lifted him to the screen. He froze when he saw video of his tiny form, navigating her father's computer.

"What do you have to say for yourself? Mya asked, still sounding as calm as could be.

"Mya! What I saw in there. . . .it wasn't right! Human experiments, death! You need to listen to me!" Jason pleaded with his giant captress.

"It's not my place to judge what Daddy does." She responded without missing a beat.

"Your dad is out of his mind! Jason screamed. He immediately regretted it. Mya said nothing as she maneuvered his head into her fist. Jason punched and kicked her hand but it did nothing as she began to squash. True to her word, the blood was squeezed from his head in seconds. He slowly lost his ability to move and was trapped in his body.

Mya continued to squeeze him senseless for the next half hour, keeping him on the edge of pass out and fully wishing he was dead. He couldn't tell what she was doing, but between squeezes, he could hear her free hand typing on the computer.

"Hmm, HgX huh. . . . It's unfortunate that you had to see that." Mya said, releasing her grip on Jason's head, dropping him into an unmoving heap on her desk. "I mean, you do deserve to know a little bit more than what I told you on Sunday, and it wouldn't hurt considering your freedom is done now, but. . . . I'm turning you into daddy's lab tomorrow morning bright and early. If you play nice and cooperate, I might even be able to let you meet Ms. O'Neal! She IS like your spiritual mother. . . . Or maybe more like an older sister!" Mya said giggling. "Although. . .even at your full size, WITH powers, a play date with her wouldn't end well for you. We'll just have to see what the director feels like when we get there!" Mya finished cheerfully.

"For now though, I think it's time for you to get some shut eye." She said, picking Jason up between her fingers. With her thumb on his neck, and her fingers twisting his spine, it took only 3 seconds for him to completely pass out.

Mya dumped him into a special breathable case, before she locked it and set it on her dresser. "Goodnight Jason!" She said as she turned out her light and climbed into bed.





Chapter 33: I have a side. . . by Stevie

"Jason. . . Jason!"


Jason opened his eyes to see Mya crouching over him, with a worried look on her face. He scrambled back immediately, but a twinge in his ribs stopped him in his tracks.


Thoughts of last night came to him, and the torture she had put him through. Holding his chest he continued to crawl backward.


"Jason, would you just stop for a minute please and let me help you?" She persisted holding her hand out.


"Why would you want to help me after what you did?" Jason screamed at her.

"Is. . . Is this about threatening to squeeze your head? Because I'm so sorry for that! I. . . I lost control for a second but I promise, promise, PROMISE it will never happen again!" Mya pleaded with him, sitting on the floor and stretching her legs out.

"Threatened? You fucking squeezed me for a half hour before you locked me in some box!"

A confused look appeared on Mya's face as she heard him say this.

"Jason. . . I think you fell off the dresser and bumped your head. What time do you think it is?" She said calmly, controlling the situation.

He refused to take his eyes off her, but he did notice that she was wearing the same outfit as the night before.

Not willing to listen, Mya sighed and stuck her wrist out to him. He flinched, then quickly glanced at her watch. 10:45 p.m.

"We just got back from the grocery store Jason. I found you lying on the floor unconscious by my dresser. Judging from the distance, I think you tried to jump from the top and didn't make it."

Jason blushed, seeing the logic in her words and the stupidity in his actions.

"I did threaten you, and I can't say I'm sorry enough, but whatever you think you saw after that, was all in your over-active imagination." Mya said, again holding her hand out.

Jason took a deep breath, looking around for any signs that she might be deceiving him. He found nothing. Slowly he limped forward, and collapsed into Mya's hand.

She rolled her eyes as she slid over and leaned back against her bed. She began to knead his chest, putting things back into place.

"(Sigh) how is it that you continuously get me to rub you down?" She asked smiling slightly at the tiny boy in her palms. " I really hate this motherly shit you know! And you did disobey me! One of these days, you're going to return the favor aren't you? Rub my feet for a change?" She asked, poking him lightly in the back of the head.

"Mmmmm, I can't hear you Mya." Jason said quietly with his eyes closed as he continued to enjoy his massage, a slight smirk forming on his face.

"Ugh! Fine then, you little twerp! We're done here.!" Mya huffed as she placed him on the ground. "And you can walk yourself out to see the rest of your friends." She finished, laughing as she walked out of her room and down the hall.

"Shit!" Jason said to himself as he began to jog after Mya.

He followed the noise, and eventually came to a room on his right. He went through the doorway and there he saw Rachel, Clyde, Mya, Steve and Malcolm sitting around on couches. Clyde spotted him and lifted him to the arm of the couch.


"Yo, Malcolm, Steve!" Clyde said loudly, everyone getting quiet. "We need to show you something, but you need to promise you won't freak out, and you need to promise you won't tell anyone. . ."

"O. . Ok?" Steve said, a little unsure.

Malcolm only nodded.

"Ok. . . This is the reason why Emily was our target tonight. There is a lot more to the story, that we aren't going over, but here it is."

He lifted his hand, revealing Jason standing on the arm of the couch.

"Fuuuck!" Malcolm said, rubbing his afro in disbelief.

Steve just got close and stared, wide eyed.

The group discussed the situation for 20 minutes before they remembered why they were all there.

Steve worked his magic, setting up his cameras feed to Mya's home tv. It took a second but eventually the image of Mertle's grocery loading area appeared. Jason's eyes were glued to the screen as the video began to play. He watched as Emily and her friends pulled into the yard and locked the gate.

Jason turned to look up at Clyde, who had a nervous look as he watched the screen. He looked away as he watched them approach him.

"This part was so cool! Mya chimmed in as Rachel yelled down from the roof.

Steve was working the camera angles, and got a side view of Clyde as he ran and slid under the door before Malcolm closed it.

Next was the grand finale as a camera caught Mya and Rachel swing the bomb and let it fly. Steve dialed up slow motion as the bomb drifted off the edge and down on the unsuspecting heads below. He replayed it several times as the bomb went off, instantly coating all the lower cameras in white.

Jason couldn't help but smile as the drone footage picked up, and got in everyone's faces as wails and cries filtered through the paste. Finally the drone circled around to Emily. Everyone watched intently as she began to scream at Clyde before throwing up. Rachel, Steve, and Malcolm laughed their asses off at this point.


Mya noticed that both Clyde and Jason were frozen in place as Emily was on screen. Mya studied them, watching their reaction to her primal scream. She could see it. . . . Legitimate fear. Clyde squirmed uncomfortably and Jason covered his ears, although no one else seemed to notice.



The video finished up and they laughed about it for a bit before Malcolm and Steve got ready to leave.


"I'm going to do some more editing, then I will send you guys the finished product." Steve said, packing up his gear.


"Can we get some of those wacky sound effects over the slips?" Rachel asked, laughing


"I'll see what I can do." He replied with a smile as he and Malcolm got up to leave.


"I don't think it would be wise to be in school tomorrow. Play sick or do whatever you need to do. Good luck." Mya said as she led the boys to the door and then went to get blankets for Clyde and Rachel.


She got back to the basement, and gave them the blankets. She showed them where the bathroom was before she went to her room to change into her pajamas. She came back in wearing an outfit eerily similar to what Jason had seen her in before. She stood in the doorway as her guests got settled in.


"Umm. . . Jason?" She asked quietly


"Yeah?"


"Can I uhh, can I talk to you for a bit?" She inquired, definitely nervous.


Jason had red lights flashing in his heads, but he felt that if Mya wanted him, she would get him one way or another.



"Clyde, listen to me! If I'm not back in 20 minutes, make up some excuse to check on me! I'm dead serious."

"Jeez! Ok dude. Calm down!"

"Alright Mya." Jason said loudly, signalling her to pick him up. He looked back at his friends as he was carried away by a girl he wasn't entirely sure wouldn't try to kill him. She brought him to her room and set him on the night table next to her bed, before climbing under her covers.

"Ok Jason, can you talk to me about what you saw me do to you in your. . . . Vision. . . Or dream? Better yet, what WAS the whole vision.

Jason only stood shivering as he thought about it, partially from the cold, partially from fear.

"Do you keep it cold enough in here!?" He asked as he rubbed his arms.

"What? I get warm when I sleep! The sooner you tell me what happened, the sooner you can go!" She answered, giving him a smug look from under the covers, before closing her eyes and just listening.

Jason glared at her before he got an idea. He jumped across to the bed, and burrowed under the covers. Mya shrieked as she felt his tiny body touch her. She pulled back the covers just in time to see Jason climbing on to her stomach.


"Umm, no. I don't think so." She said, giving him a look of challenge.


"The sooner I get warm, the sooner I tell you what happened." Jason replied, laying down belly to belly with her, taking in her body heat and instantly relaxing.


"You are such a little brat, you know that!" Mya said, rolling her eyes. "You are out of here as soon as you're done telling me! No exceptions twerp!" She added light heartedly as she dimmed the lights and layed back, feeling Jason's tiny heartbeat against her stomach.



Completely content, Jason began to tell her what his "vision" was. For better or worse he left nothing out, explaining how he had snuck into her dad's office and logged into his computer. He told her of Brooklyn and Anthony, and what they had been made to do. Through it all, Mya just listened with her eyes closed, no doubt imagining everything he was describing. He finished with that section of the story, and was quiet for a moment.


"Mya?" He asked, keeping his head down, just relaxing and enjoying her company.


"Hmm?" She responded, not even opening her eyes.


"Does any of that sound true? Please don't lie." Jason asked, his voice suddenly feeling small.


She was quiet, gathering her thoughts before she spoke.


"Well. . . My parents ARE scientists, but I'm pretty sure you already knew that. Neither my mom or my dad are into genetics though. Your dad would really be the one to ask about that. . . . . As for this "Brooklyn and Anthony". . . . We can run a search tomorrow for them. See if they exist. . . . If they ARE missing, and have been since the late 2000's, then you might very well be on to something. To tell you the truth, to me it sounds like your mind running wild. You have been working on your yearbook theory, and it may have just spilled over into something more when you hit your head."

Jason was disappointed to hear that, but he knew Mya was a creature of logic, and that theories like this, weren't likely to peak her interest.

"Can you tell me what happened next?" Mya asked politely.

Jason continued on, getting through the part where Mya had captured him. He stopped there, getting tired and about to pass out, when he felt Mya's stomach start to heave slightly. Things were quiet briefly before Mya spoke.

"Ja-jason. . . " Mya said, her voice sounded horse and broken.

"I. . . I need to tell you something."

Jason could tell now that she was crying.

"Mya, whatever it is. . . It's ok."

"It's. . . It's really not Jason! It was Sunday when I came to see you. . . When I took you down to your father's lab. I. . . I was going to let myself go! Just turn my brain off and do whatever I felt like doing to you!" Mya bawled, clutching Jason to her chest.

"Mya please! Seriously it's ok! " Jason shouted trying to get her attention.

She held him up to her face, just looking at him with tears in her eyes.

"Jason. . . . I. . . I have a side of me. . . A side I'm not proud of." She said finally.




Chapter 34: What we need is an out. by Stevie

"Mya, I. . . I really don't think. . . It's your fault. "


"How can you. . . How can even say that!" Mya asked in disbelief.


Jason squirmed until she put him back on her stomach.


"Can we talk about this in the morning? " Jason asked, laying back down.


"Ugh. . .fine I guess." Mya gave in, wiping her eyes. Good night Jason." She said before turning out the light. She stroked Jason's back, as much to calm herself as to make him feel good.



Morning rolled around, and Mya was the first of the pair to wake up. Looking down, she carefully lifted Jason and placed him on her bed before she got up and went to take a shower. She let Jason sleep as she went to the movie room. Rachel was already wide awake and on her phone. Clyde was half asleep on the other couch.


"Umm, Mya. . . Clyde? I think you guys need to see this." Rachel said, worry heavy on her voice.


They gathered around her phone as she brought up Emily's latest Facebook post. It tagged and pictured Rachel, Clyde, Mya, Steve and Malcolm. The post basically told anyone and everyone that they would be rewarded for more or less bringing Emily their heads on platters. It already had 450 likes and counting..


"We need a fucking plan!" Rachel said, closing the page. "We can't just let Emily run and control us like this! Keep us on lock down."


"And what do you suggest genius? As soon as we set foot in school, either her or one of her huge, angry, strong, mean, brutal, no consciousness having-"


"We get it Clyde!" Mya interuppted. "What we need is an out."


"Yeah, like. . . . Take her down once and for all!" Rachel agreed.


"How do you suggest we do it? Because I'm not going back to that school until Emily graduates!" Clyde said matter of factly.


"Think about it. . . .what is more important to a high school girl than anything else?" Mya asked, sitting down next to Rachel.


"I don't know. . . Bitchiness?" Clyde offered, though he still didn't smile.


"Her popularity!" Rachel corrected, giving him the evil eye.


"Exactly! So all we need to do is crush her popularity and we end her reign!" Mya finished



"You're thinking about the video!" Rachel guessed, as the two girls played off each other like the oldest of friends.


"Are you guys on the same cycle or something!? What the hell are you talking about? " Clyde asked, his head spinning.


"We use the video from last night to destroy Emily's reputation." Mya said confidently.


"How though? Her and her friends would flag the video and get it taken down before it could go viral online." Clyde said, finally on the same page.



"So that means we would have to stream it live!" Rachel suggested.


"Right! But where?" Mya asked, as they all thought for a moment.


"Hey! What's that fancy school dance coming up on Saturday that neither of you two probably got asked out to?" Clyde asked, smirking.


"The all school fall ball!" They shouted together, before they thought about what he said.


"Fuck you Clyde, you little asshole! I could have gone if I wanted to but that type of mainstream shit isn't my style!" Rachel yelled at him, repeatly punching his arms and chest.


"That will work perfectly. All we need to do is upload the video to the computer with the projector, then lock it, and there will be no way to shut it down."


"It would, except there are at least 450 people waiting to beat the crap out of any one of us!" Clyde shouted.


"You're just a little ball of sunshine aren't you?" Rachel asked, giving him a look of annoyance.


"He is right though. Not that they would be expecting us to show up at the dance, but by the time a couple more days have gone by, every eye in the school will be looking for us in some capacity."



"Let me do it."


Every one looked towards the base of the door to see Jason standing there.


"Let me get the video to the computer!"


"No way is that happening!" Rachel said, walking over, and reaching down to pick him up.


Jason swatted her fingers away, before standing with his arms crossed. "You guys need to let me do this.


"Jason, don't be a brat about this! Just sit this one out, wait until your parents get home, and live to fight another day!" Rachel argued, although she did withdraw her hand.



They stood in silence for a moment before Clyde spoke.


"I think I'm with Jason on this one. First of all, nobody will be looking for him. Plus there isn't much of him to see. If we get him close, he can get in and get out."


"And what if he gets caught?" Rachel asked, still against the whole idea.


"We could put some type of tracker on him. Under his clothes." Mya suggested.


Rachel thought it over, but still didn't like the idea.


"Think about it Rachel. Nobody besides us and my sisters even know about me. If we do it right, even if one or two people do see me, it will be easy to discredit them." Jason added.



Rachel was quiet before she finally gave in.


"Fine, whatever! But if I don't think the final plan is good enough. . . You're not doing it. I'll go in there myself if I have to. " She finally conceded.


"Yes!" Jason and Clyde shouted together. Mya even managed a small smile.

"If we're really doing this, I'm going to need some information. Somebody is going to have to go to school and get me a few things from my locker too." Mya said, as both she and Rachel looked at Clyde.

"Uh-uh. . . No. . . .no fucking way!" Clyde started. "You guys can't make me! Find somebody else." He continued, so much so that the girls could see real fear in him.

By this time, Jason had made his way between them.

"You guys! You're thinking way too hard about it. I know you want some Clyde redemption bullshit, but we already have the perfect scenario." Jason shouted, breaking the tension between Clyde and the girls.

"Who? You?!" Rachel spat, writing Jason off.

"No, not me. . . You!" Jason said, pointing at Rachel

Rachel burst out laughing so hard she could barely breathe . "Haha not a chance Jason! They will literally rip my tits off if they catch me in school!

Mya and Clyde were quiet, before they joined in her laughter. Clyde smiled for the first time since they had been at Mya's house.

"Hey! I'm serious assholes!" Jason tried again

"Ok ok, why am I the perfect person or whatever? Rachel asked, stifling the last of her laughter.

"I think I see what he's getting at." Mya said picking Jason up and putting him on the arm of the couch.

"See, right now the whole school is looking for Rachel as a shaved red head, but what if suddenly she had shoulder length blonde hair, or curly waist length brown hair."

"A fucking wig!" Clyde said as he got on the same page as Jason and Mya.

The smile slowly disappeared from Rachel's face as she realized the three of them were dead serious.

"Look, guys. . . .i know you THINK this plan seems good, but I'm. . . . I'm not." She stammered.

"No I mean. . . It's fine if you don't want to do it. Jason and I will go. And maybe after the janitor peels us off the floor, there just might be enough time to get Mya what she needs before Saturday." Clyde said calmly.

He stood up, escorting Jason to his shoulder.

"Mya, could you please give us a ride back to my house so I can get my car. I figure, after Emily's friends have their way with me at my house for 20-25 minutes, if they don't turn me over to her, I might still be able to drive it to the school, where the before mentioned beatings can take place" he continued as he calmly walked out of movie room and down the hall towards the stairs.

By now, Rachel's face was beat red, and her fists were balled. She stormed out into the hallway after Clyde, followed by Mya. Rachel grabbed Clyde's arm and spun him around. Before he knew what was going on, she had slapped him across the face.

"Clyde, you need to learn when to keep that little fucking mouth of yours SHUT!" She screamed as she squared off with him.

He just stood in silence for a second, unmoving. Without saying anything more, Rachel walked past him and stomped up the stairs. They heard her walk through the house and out the front door.

"Dude, what is her deal!?" Clyde asked, rubbing his cheek.

"Ugh, you're so clueless! You called her out and put her on the spot Clyde!" Mya said as she rushed to her bedroom to get ready to leave the house.

"So what! You guys have done that to me how many times? I'm sick of being the bait for these Emily plans!" He argued.

"Well whatever, I think right now we just need to go our separate ways for a few hours . Being couped up together isn't what we need at the moment. Everyone looking for us should be at school, so you can at least get home and check in with your parents." Mya explained as she walked out of her bedroom and up the stairs.

"Seriously Jason! I can't keep up with these fucking women dude." Clyde said as he followed her up the stairs.

When Jason and Clyde got to the top of the stairs, Mya had the front door wide open and was searching the rooms of her house.

"What are you looking for?" Jason asked her as Clyde came to a stop in the doorway.

"It's Rachel. . . . She's not here!" Mya said, a small amount of panic in her voice.

"Well did you look everywhere for her?" Clyde asked, just trying to be helpful.

Mya stopped dead and gave him the coldest glare he had ever seen.

"Jesus, both of you guys are testy today!"

Mya stepped up and got in the shorter boys face "If you wouldn't have pressured her, she would still be here right now!" She exclaimed, pointing a finger in his face.

"You guys pressured me first! You aren't the one who has Emily's full retribution coming to you!" Clyde countered, holding his ground.

"I hate to break it to you Clyde, but if we weren't before, we're for damn sure in the same boat now! Emily could have Rachel for all we know!"

"What do you even care!? You came into this on Emily's side anyway! Now just because you got a few answers wrong on a test, you're suddenly a part of the team!?" Clyde screamed.

Both Jason and Clyde saw a look flash in her eye, and without Rachel to hold her back, Mya overwhelmed Clyde in a heartbeat.
Jason was knocked off of his shoulder and down to the ground as Mya rushed and tackled Clyde.

They hit the floor with a thud, and Clyde had the wind knocked out of him by Mya's superior body weight. They struggled briefly, before Mya trapped Clyde's arms under her shins, leaving his face exposed. From there, she began to rain down slaps.

Jason managed to get to get to his feet, his adrenaline pumping as his friends fought before him. He ran to try to bring them to their senses

"Mya! Mya please stop!" Jason screamed as he pounded on her calf.

Mya paid him no mind, easily swatting him aside. Jason flew back, hitting the near wall. He shrugged it off, desperate to stop them before it was too late to go back. He ran back to her leg, and punched her with all his strength.

Jason hadn't really tested his strength in a few days, but Mya's reaction told him it was building as she grabbed and rubbed her leg as if a spider had bit her. Jason tried to dodge away, but Mya snatched him up. Before he knew what was going on, Mya lifted her butt from Clyde's chest, and placed Jason beneath it. His cry was muffled as Mya squashed him and continued slapping Clyde.

A full 2 minutes minutes later, she finally stopped. Clyde looked to be almost unconscious, literally slapped silly. She stood up, stepping off of the flattened heap that was her friends. Jason was coherent, but out of breathe. He remained down.

Mya examined the mess she had made. Jason could see mild remorse in her eyes.


"Get out. . . . NOW. Both of you." Mya said coldly, pointing to the open door.


Clyde rolled over, inadvertently dumping Jason on to the floor. He picked him up and stood. Mya looked away, but continued pointing towards the door. Clyde said nothing as Mya followed and closed the door behind him, leaving them to make their way home on foot.

Chapter 35: voted [most likely to grow] by Stevie

An hour later, Clyde finally trudged through his front door. It was only mid morning, so with them skipping school, they had nothing but time to kill. Clyde sat down on his bed and just put his head in his hands.



"What. . . What the fuck happened dude? One minute, we successfully take down the most popular girl in school, the next, none of us are friends and I'm getting bitch slapped to within an inch of my life by the biggest nerd in the tri-state area."


"For the first time in a while Clyde, I don't know what to tell you." Jason admitted.


"But you agree Mya was totally out of line right?" Clyde asked, looking for positive affirmation.


"I. . . She. . . She was, but I'm not 100% sure it's completely her fault. . . "


"Not her fault? NOT HER FAULT!? How can you even say that? Nobody made her hulk out on me! You know they pressure me. I was just pointing out the injustuce dude! Neither of them know what it's like when Emily comes around and you're on the wrong side. . . . . Jason. . . . . When we threw that bomb. . . . . . . I've never seen anyone so angry in my life."



"Clyde. . . . . Can I finally show you my theory?" Jason asked solemnly.




Jason opened the first year book. 6 years old. Kimmy's freshman year. He flipped through the pages til he found the sports section.


"Look here, I'm using the girls volleyball team for reference because they have the same coach as they did back then." Jason said, pointing to the only male in the picture. I know that he is about 5'9. Notice how the shortest girl here is 5'4, a starting freshman. Not ideal for volleyball but with some technique, she could compete. The tallest girl is 6'3. 3rd tallest girl in the district. That year, the team got 4th at state."



"Ok, I'm with you so far." Clyde said, studying the photo.



Jason flipped pages again to a picture of the girls choir.


"Right here, girls choir. None of these girls needed to be tall for any advantage. Still the shortest here is 5'3. This freshman girl . 75 percent of these girls are on average 5'6 or above. I sized up a picture and kimmy was 5'4 at this point. Maybe 98 pounds. Taking that into account, her size projection should have been 5'7 117 by senior year."


"Yeah no, Kim's been 5'10 forever. She would always lord it over my dad because he is shorter and lighter than his daughter." Clyde responded, scratching his chin.


Jason kept the year book open, and moved to the next year.


He opened to the picture of the volleyball team.


"Ok, here you juuusst start to see what I'm talking about. One year more of freshman, this time, the shortest girl is 5'6. The tallest, 6'5, she is now the biggest in the district. The average height is 5'10. They got 3rd this year."


The side by side comparison showed that not only were the girls catching coach Mathews in terms of height, he began to get outweighed by about half of the girls. Their calves and thighs becoming marginally thicker and stronger looking.


The choir picture told the same story.


"This is where it gets a little crazy." Jason explained.


" the shortest freshman girl here was 5'6, the same as the volleyball team. The tallest is 6'2. This girl has no sports background or anything. The average is 5'9 now. A whole 3 inches more in just a year. Kimmy was now 5'9 125lbs."


"Holy shit man," Clyde breathed as he ran the numbers in his mind.


Jason opened the next yearbook.

Following form, they looked at the volleyball team.


"5'8. . .6'6. . . .6' even. 1st place." Jason said, paraphrasing. Mathews only has the lightest girl on the team by 6 pounds at this point."



"Choir team 5'8. . . 6'2. . . 5'10. Non athletically the lightest girl is giving up only 25lbs to Mathews. Kimmy is fully grown. This was also Emily's freshman year. She was 5'9 145lbs."

Clyde was silent, and just waited for Jason to continue.

He opened the last yearbook.

"5'11. . . .3 girls at 6'6. . . .average is 6'2" Jason said quietly, letting the gravity sink in. "Every girl on the team outweighs Mathews. 1st place in state and nationals.

"And choir?" Clyde asked, his face having gone pale.

"The shortest girl is 5'9, the average is 5'11, the tallest girl was 6'3. The lightest is within 10 lbs of you know who. Emily is 5"11 160lbs and getting bitchier with every pound she gains."

"Hey, how does that figure in? I'm guessing they were getting more gangy and aggressive throughout this evolution weren't they?"

"I imagine so, but that isn't something I can measure."

"Still man!. . . This is. . . This is like concrete evidence of. . . Of something at least." Clyde stammered.

"That isn't the whole thing. I don't have the next two years of books, but if the trend continues. . . .by the time Kylie is a freshman, she will already be Emily's current size."

"So. . . .when she's a senior?" Clyde asked, genuine fear on his face.

"It's best not to think about it. . . . At that point, it isn't going to matter how big we are. My parents won't have any actual control over her. "

"So what. . . .are we just talking about this or getting to the bottom of it or what?" Clyde inquired, anxious to do anything with this newly acquired knowledge.

"Oh shit! I almost forgot! Clyde, turn on your computer." Jason said, turning to the screen.

A few minutes later, they were online.

[Brooklyn and Anthony O'Neal] Jason typed. He held his breath as the computer loaded the results.

. . .

. . .

. . .


"NO FUCKING WAY!" Jason shouted as he saw the first suggestion.

"Missing persons? Who are they?" Clyde asked, reading over Jason's shoulder.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you. . . I really need to call MY-" he stopped mid-word as he remembered that he may not even be on seeing terms, let alone speaking terms with her right now.

"Just tell me, man! We don't have anyone but each other now. At this point, I'm willing to believe just about anything."

"These people. . . . . I . . . I saw them in a vision or a dream, or something."

"Like. . . . .you professor X'd them?!" Clyde said, trying to wrap his head around what Jason was saying.

" I couldn't tell I was in a dream. It was more real than it has been before. And the information I needed, was given to me in natural way. I thought that I hacked Mya's dad's computer, and in it, I found videos of these twins. . . . . The lab. . . This sketchy lab. . .they were running all types of test on them. Both of the twins grew and got stronger and smarter. This guy, Anthony. . . .he gained a few inches and pounds, but the girl. . . . .she became a monster. No one could stop her and I think she killed her brother."

"So you told Mya all of this, and she literally showed zero interest?" Clyde asked in disbelief


"Yeah, pretty much. She was only interested in her role of the whole dream."


"Her role?" Clyde questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"If I tell you, you have to promise not to judge her."

"She did something shitty, didn't she?" Clyde guessed, a mildly pissed off tone present.

". . . .yes. . . Well no. . .kind of." Jason decided finally. "When she left me in her room to go to Mertle's, right before she left, she threatened to pretty much squash my head if I touched anything or went anywhere. That DID happen. I was pissed off, so I jumped off of her dresser. When I hit the ground, I guess knocked myself out, but the dream seamlessly took over in the blink of an eye. In the dream, I don't know if they had security cameras or log in protocol, but she knew I had gone through her dad's files. She didn't bust me right away though, she played it off, you know. She got blankets and drinks for you and Rachel, acted normal. I'm 99% sure she drugged you guys, because when she did come for me a few hours later. . . Neither of you guys would wake up. From there, she took me to her room, and after telling me I was caught, she really did squash my head until I passed out.


"I'm not judging her. . . . But all of that sounds exactly like shit Mya would actually do." Clyde pointed out. "Like, you know she put some serious thought into exactly how she would break you, should we say. . . ."the need ever arises."

Jason knew he was right. Clyde wasn't even there to see the look on Mya's face when she threatened to squeeze his head. The look of finally executing some long hashed out plan.

"It's just her personality man, how her brain works. I don't think she meant anything by it." Jason said, vouching for her.

"Whatever dude. If you want to put your trust in someone who has thought in probably great detail, about how she would crush your bones, or stomp you out, that's on you. At least with Emily, you know where she stands. She doesn't offer advice one minute, then pin you down and almost knock you out the next." Clyde said, as he went back to looking at the computer.


"I'm tired of thinking about Mya anyway. We need to find Rachel." Jason said, turning and sitting on the edge of the computer desk.


"Can we take a few hours man? I think stupid ass Mya is right for once, we or at least I, need a break from them. Everyone should be at school, so it's not likely that she got captured. Even if she did, they probably would have brought enough girls to get all of us at once. We wouldn't have been able to do anything. I think Emily is done playing games, and the next time we see her, pain is coming with it."





Jason took in Clyde's words. "The next time" a very profound statement. Jason had spent this entire escape, not thinking about the next time. He couldn't avoid her forever. Either of his siblings. Whether small or regular size, he had to go home. His mind drifted to thoughts of his sisters.


In the past few days, unbeknownst to Jason, Emily's constant toxic attitude had begun to affect Kylie. She had taken to bullying her smaller classmates as a means to cope with the verbal abuse that Emily would dish her. With her size advantage, nobody was safe as she had her way with girls and boys alike, taking anything she desired and pushing her weight around.


Jason had always stressed that she needed to be a gentle giant. To help those smaller than her, but it seemed his teachings were far from her mind now. On the other end of the spectrum, he thought of Emily.


Looking at his watch, Jason knew that Emily would be in study hall right now. Probably sleeping like she always did. It never crossed his mind before, but due to his active imagination and dreams, he couldn't help but wonder what Emily might be dreaming of. He imagined it was of the things her and her friends would do, when they finally caught up to him and his.

Chapter 36: 2 sides to every story pt. 1 by Stevie
Author's Notes:

The first and only Emily dream sequence. . . .probably.

Emily put her car in park and opened her door. It had been a long day at practice and it seemed like that asshole Mathews had had it out for her after she blackmailed him into changing Mya's grade. He needed to count his blessings, the girls on his team, all of which were bigger than him, hadn't resorted to physically bullying him into doing what they wanted, although they basically made all the coaching decisions at this point any way.


She made her way straight to the shower, not even bothering to greet Kylie, who was in her room with the door open. When she finished, she put on some cotton shorts, a tank top, and her knee socks. She decided to finish up the homework her stupid English teacher had given her earlier, and left her room to go downstairs.


As she passed Kylie's door, She heard her sister laughing to herself and stopped.


"Are you talking to yourself in here kylie?" Emily asked, jokingly. Kylie was sitting at her art desk, hunched over.


"Haha, no. Jason just said something funny." She replied, not turning to speak to Emily.


"Jason?" Emily thought to herself as she looked around the room but saw nobody. She was about to write it off as Kylie just being a bit off, but that was when she thought she heard a second voice.


Emily crept up behind Kylie and looked over her shoulder. She was staring into a moderately sized doll house intently.


"Seriously. . . .what are you doing? You're weirding me out right now." Emily said quietly as she watched her sister.


"I told you! Jason and his friends are letting me hang out with them! You just interuppted Clyde." Kylie answered, obviously annoyed by her sister's presence.


"Don't get an attitude with me, brat. I'm just curious." Emily responded as she reached over her sister and lifted the roof of the doll house.


Her heart stopped.



Inside, were shrunken versions of Jason, Clyde, Rachel, Mya, Steve and Malcolm. They looked up at her in terror as she picked the roof up and set it aside.


"What the fuck!" Emily said under her breath.


"Kylie, what the hell are you doing hiding them in here! You know I've been looking for them all week!" Emily shouted at her, pulling her chair out, and spinning her around. Kylie had a look of fear and bewilderment on her face.


"Ja-Jason said that he and his friends would show me something cool if I promised not to tell you!" Kylie admitted as she cowered before her looming sister.


"Show you something cool?. . . SHOW YOU SOMETHING COOL? Kylie!. . What does that even mean!" Emily screamed. Her face becoming red with anger.


"I. . . I don't know." Kylie replied, hanging her head.


Emily took a deep breath and knelt down in front of her sister, putting her hands on Kylie's thighs.


"Look Kylie, Jason and his little friends are just a bunch of assholes! They only wanted to trick you, so that you wouldn't squish them. They are jealous of how big and tall you've gotten, so they have to do whatever they can to keep you under control. Do you understand?" Emily asked, looking into her sister's eyes.


"I guess so." Kylie answered finally.


"Good! So just give them to me, and I'll make sure they pay for picking on my baby sister!" Emily exclaimed before she moved Kylie out of the way, and stepped up to the doll house.


Her jaw dropped as she looked into the now empty house. She slammed her fist through the front wall of the house as she turned around and searched the floor, but there was no one to be seen.


"Shit!" She said as she pulled her hand free and pushed past Kylie. "You let me know if you seen any of them. GOT IT?"


Emily stomped out of the room and down the stairs, making sure to make as much noise as possible so every tiny intruder knew that trouble was coming for them.


On a hunch, she started her search in the dining room.


"You guys might as well just come out. You're only going to make this worse for yourselves." She called as she searched around the legs of the dining room table. She looked between the cabinets along the wall and was just about to give up on the room, when she saw movement out of the corner of her eye.


She stood up and rushed towards the doorway, heading off the tiny runner. The little man was in a dead sprint and couldn't stop in time. He was knocked off of his feet as he barreled into Emily's foot.


"Ooh! It's little Steve "The camera man" Emily exclaimed as she crouched over him. He began to scuttle backwards as the enormous girl loomed large in front of him.


"Aww. . . Where you going?" She laughed as she stood to her full height. "I thought you were a big fan of close-ups? Well here's your chance buddy!" She taunted as she lifted her foot high above him, wiggling her socked toes in anticipation.


Steve was about to say something, but as soon as he peeped, Emily brought her wide, heavy sole down on him in a psyche crushing stomp. The whole house seemed to tremble momentarily and the dishes in the cabinets rattled. She ground her foot for a few seconds, making sure Steve was finished and she finally stopped when the pops and crunches subsided.


Emily lifted her foot and inspected the floor, but to her surprise, Steve was nowhere to be seen. She was confused for a second, but then laughed as she checked the bottom of her sock. There she found Steve, flat as a pancake and stuck to her sock. She peeled him off, and held him up to her face.


"There it is! The million dollar shot, Stevie boy. Can you be a dear and send me the video once you get it all edited?" Emily asked sweetly, before she crammed his flattened form into a jar that seemed to materialize from out of nowhere.


"One down. Five to go!" Emily sang as she walked through the back dining room door and into the kitchen. She began to search cupboards, sliding dishes roughly out of her way. Finding nothing, she moved to the oven, pulling out the drawer and pushing pots aside. Not seeing anything, she stood, frustrated, and leaned on the center island.


Suddenly it struck her, and she walked to the fridge, swinging the door open. She scanned the shelves one by one, until she saw something sticking out from behind a carton of milk. A smile crept across her lips as she slowly reached for it. In one swift motion, she snatched the carton with one hand and grabbed Malcolm from behind it with the other.


He kicked and squirmed, fighting to get out of her grip. She left the fridge open as she turned around and tossed Malcolm roughly on to the island. He landed hard on his back, smacking his head and laying motionless.

"Ok. . . Let's see here!" Emily said cheerfully as she reached into a cupboard and pulled out a plate. "Bread. . Bread. . ."

Emily grabbed the loaf of white bread and took out a couple slices before putting it back on the counter. She put one of them on the plate before she scooped Malcolm, who was still apparently knocked out. She layed him on the slice before going back to the fridge, grabbing various ingredients and spreading them out on the island.

"Ok!" She said as she pulled some pieces of lettuce from the head. She was just about to place it on Malcolm when she stopped.

"Oh fuck! How stupid can I be?! What's a good sandwich. . . . Without a shitload. . . Of FUCKING MAYONAISE!" She exclaimed, a bit of anger filtering through her cheery tone. She went back into the fridge and brought out a massive jar.

"There we fucking go!" She said, twisting off the lid and grabbing a spoon. She dipped it, getting a fat wad of it and holding it above Malcom's face. As if on cue, he came to, a confused look on his face. He only had a moment to process, before Emily smacked the spoon down with a heavy THWACK. The glob covered Malcom's entire upper body, and he began to kick his legs.


"Huh. . . I bet that sucks doesn't it?" Emily asked, coldly as she examined the tiny boy, smothered in the pungent paste. "Now I can add the lettuce!"


Emily put the lettuce in her palm, briefly looking Malcolm over, before she brutally slapped the condiment down on his immobile body. Her hand was more than 7big enough to cover his entire body and it flattened him into the bread as excess mayo spewed everywhere. Malcolm went limp as she lifted her hand and reached for some lunch meat. Malcolm was served 3 more blows as Emily stacked Turkey, ham, and cheese on top of him, burying him alive.


"Final touch!" She Squealed, placing the other piece of bread on top. "Perfect. . . . .well, almost perfect." Emily corrected. Without warning, she hammered her fist, dead center on to the sandwich with a blunt sounding thud. Random bits of food were speckled all over. From there, Emily placed both palms on the plate and pressed down with her full weight. Malcolm and the sandwich were no match for her and there was nothing left but a flattened, mushy mess on the plate now.


"Everyone knows, that a sandwich tastes better squashed!" She finished. Emily picked up the mess, holding it in front of her face. A wide grin formed, before she squished it into a roll, and stuffed it into the jar on top of Steve. She packed it tight, leaving no room for either of them to move, and screwed the lid back on.


Emily walked out of the kitchen and down the hallway. She had a feeling, and stopped in front of her mother's office. The door was cracked just enough for someone tiny to slip through, and the many book shelves and filing cabinets would make for good hiding. She slowly pushed the door open, stepping inside and turning on the light.


She glanced around briefly before sitting down at her mom's desk and putting her socked feet up. She leaned back and closed her eyes.


"Look. . . . Mya, I know you're in here. I really don't feel like getting my knees or hands dirty crawling around looking for you, so if you give yourself up, I promise I won't break your legs I guess. . . " Emily said camly as she reclined in her mom's office chair.


She waited patiently for a few seconds before she felt a light tap on her foot. She opened her eyes, to see Mya standing at her feet, quivering. She was twice as tall as Steve and Malcolm had been, standing 6 inches tall, but Emily's big feet still dwarfed her.


Emily pulled her feet down, causing Mya to flinch. She reached down, grabbing Mya's upper body and lifting her from the desk as she sat back again.

"Mya, Mya, Mya! You treacherous little bitch." Emily said, giving her a squeeze. Mya cried out and whimpered as Emily had her way with her. "I know this is how you normally operate, using people to get what you want, burning bridges at a moment's notice, but for all your brains, I bet you didn't see this coming did you?" Emily asked, forcing the tiny girl to look her in the eye.

"I admit, I realize that you've even used me a time or two, when it was mutually beneficial to both of us. I didn't really mind being your muscle from time to time, but your big mistake here was A: double crossing me at all, and B: trusting a bunch of little shithead losers that are known for getting their ass kicked, to be able to keep you safe long enough to make one of your legendary escapes. Not this time. . . . THIS time, you're in the lion's den. . . And I promise you, you're punishment won't be quick. It won't be easy. I'm going to wear you the fuck out!" Emily said, her voice raising as her passion spilled over.

Emily stood and walked to door. She called for Kylie, who came walking quietly down the stairs.

"Kylie, can you please take this GARBAGE up to my room for me? Lock her in that jewelry box mom got me for Christmas a couple years ago."

Kylie held her hand out, and Emily dumped her roughly into it. Kylie turned and began to walk away, when Emily called her back.

"Hey! Hold on a sec! There's one more thing." Emily said, holding her hand up. Kylie walked back and held Mya up. Emily reached slowly for her face, as Mya shook profusely. Careful not to poke her eye out, Emily skillfully pulled the glasses from her. A look of horror appeared on Mya's face as Emily held them in front of her.

"These. . . . Traitors don't get to have these!" Emily said, her eyes boring into Mya's. With one quick pinch, she crushed Mya's glasses into dust between her finger tips.

There was a moment of silence, before Mya burst into tears, sobbing uncontrollably. Emily only smirked.

"Get her out of here. I have 3 more little problems to solve." Emily said, walking past her sister and into the den.


End Notes:

 

So I wrote this in "Emily style"  which means the other characters in the chapter have little to no speaking lines.  Why?  Because Emily can't be bothered to think or care about how everyone else feels. 

Chapter 37: 2 sides to every story pt 2 by Stevie

Emily stepped into the den, keeping her eyes on the floor, so there was no chance she would miss her next target. She searched through the multiple DVD and blu-ray shelves, finding nothing. She lifted the front of the couch and checked under the recliner but came up empty handed.


"What the fuck?!?" Emily said to herself, becoming irritated.


She thought for a moment, and realized there was one more place she hadn't searched yet. Dropping to her knees, she opened the cabinet under the television, and there, crouching behind the blu-ray player was tiny Rachel.


"Fuck yes! Gotcha!" Emily said grinning as she reached in and extracted Rachel awkwardly by her neck. Once again, Rachel was twice Mya's size, at 12 inches. Emily smiled from ear to ear, carrying Rachel over to the couch and laying down. Rachel could only squirm as Emily continued to hold her neck between her finger tips.


As she stared at the struggling girl, the smile started to fade as Emily went into thought.


"Rachel. . . . Why? . . Why could you not just stay out of this? You weren't even close to my brother before this! I mean, I know we weren't close either, but closer than you and Jason are. It's gotta be that hippie, save the world shit you and your friends go on about."


As Emily restrained her, she found that she couldn't find any joy in this confrontation.


"What the fuck are we supposed to do now anyway? We had a good thing going. Like. . . Frenemies. Sure you were a total cunt in school most of the time, but here you were ok. I still don't know why you feel the need to try to make me look stupid in front of your friends, but believe me, if our families weren't friends, I would have squashed that bullshit a long time ago! . . . . . ..Truth be told. . . . I didn't even plan to fuck with your hair. . . . We were just going to rough you up a bit. . . . Peer pressure. "

Emily was quiet for a moment, just thinking. Finally she made a decision.

"Look Rachel. . . . I just can't bring myself to crush you. As shitty as we are to each other, my sister loves you, I can stomach you, and I don't blame you for going along with Jason's bullshit. You did alright trying to save him, but he is going to get what's coming to him today. . . Big time!

 

  


"Only two left." Emily said stepping out of the den. She was about to walk upstairs, when she heard a noise come from the work out room. She crept to the doorway and peeked in. There, with his back turned to her, digging through a cabinet for anything to aid in his escape, was Clyde. He looked to be about knee height.


Emily took a deep breath and began to sneak up behind him. She got within two feet of him, when suddenly he lifted his head. She froze, waiting to see what he was going to do.


Suddenly he turned around. Emily had just enough time to notice he had one of Jason's old axe body spray cans in his hands. Before she could react, he pushed the trigger, spraying her right in the face.


"Oh my God! You little fuck!" She screamed as he quickly ran around her as she was blinded. She made a grab for him, and had his shirt for a second, before he broke free and ran from the room. She heard his tiny footsteps go down the hall and up the stairs.


Emily rubbed her eyes, the sting subsiding slowly, but they still burned.


"Kylie!" She screamed. "Grab Clyde!"


She heard a struggle above her, before Kylie shrieked and began to cry. She rushed out of the exercise room and up the stairs. Kylie was sitting on the floor outside her room, holding her face and crying. The smell of axe was in the air.


"Did that little bastard spray you too?!" Emily demanded. Kylie only nodded.


"Oh that's fucking it! I'm gonna rip his dick off! Where did he go!?" Emily screamed.


Kylie pointed to their parents bedroom, the door cracked. Without hesitation, Emily kicked the door open and stormed inside. She found Clyde, standing in the corner with the axe can at the ready. Thinking fast, Emily pulled the blanket off of her parents bed and used it as a shield to get close enough to Clyde to grab him.


He tried his best to spray her, but with the blanket, she blocked him and shoved him into the corner. From there, she took the can from him, tossing it aside. She wrapped her hands around his tiny waist and escorted him back into the hallway, where Kylie was still crying.


Emily tossed him like a sack of garbage in front of Kylie, who looked at the tiny boy in fear, even though she outmatched him in every conceivable way. Clyde struggled to catch his breath, coughing and sputtering on the ground but it was all in vain as a giant socked foot came down on his back, pounding the air back out of him.

He gurgled and groaned as Emily twisted her left foot on him like a cigarette butt, her sole big enough to drag his body along with it. After a few seconds, she stopped twisting but she didn't step off. Instead, she lifted her right foot and stomped it down beside her left, now covering Clyde from neck to knee. His eyes bugged out of his head as she just stood on him, letting her weight flatten him as he squirmed uselessly. Now she spoke.


"Ok you little shithead, apologize to Kylie for spraying her with that shit!" Emily said forcefully, bouncing slightly to add emphasis.


Clyde said nothing.


"I SAID. . . APOLOGIZE!" She said again, raising her voice. She placed her left foot on his head, her big toe about the same size. She pressed lightly and twisted again, squashing it into the carpet before setting it back on his shoulders. By this time, Clyde's whole head was purple and he had ceased his struggling.


"Uhh, Emily! I don't think he can breathe." Kylie said nervously.


"Huh?" Emily said, glancing down at her feet. She noticed Clyde wasn't moving. Rolling her eyes, she stepped off of him completely. He immediately gasped for air like he had been under water for minutes.


With a look of panic on his face, Clyde began to crawl towards Kylie, reaching out for her.


"Help me Kylie! She. . . She's gonna kill me!" He begged. Kylie just backed away, still scared. Emily had an annoyed look on her face.


"Don't let him bother you Kylie! Stand up for yourself! He is just a little bug, you can squash him!" Emily encouraged.

Kylie pulled her feet away as Clyde reached out to touch her. She looked to her big sister to do something about it.

"I'm not saving you! Stand up and do something!" Emily said, crossing her arms and just watching to see what her sister would do.

Kylie reached out and pushed Clyde away, a disgusted look on her face. She stood up and just stared down at him, her hands over her mouth. Emily thought for a moment that she might step on him, but ultimately Kylie just stepped over him and into her bedroom, closing the door.

"God! You're such a little baby!" Emily shouted at her through the door. Kylie didn't respond. Meanwhile Emily's eyes still burned, which made her remember Clyde.

"Alright you little turd, time to go." She said as she grabbed him by his shirt and lifted him off the floor. She carried him to her bedroom and closed her door.

"Hmm. . . . I think I want to try one of your all time favorites with you at this size. See if it translates." Emily said, walking to her bed.

She climbed on and layed on her side with Clyde in front of her. He knew what was coming next, and made one hell of an effort to escape, but Emily held him by his shirt with no problem.

"Here it comes!" She sang as she wrapped her hands around him and lifted her top leg. Clyde began to scream for Jason as Emily maneuvered him into the space below her crotch. His head and shoulders were squished up by her butt and his arms were rendered useless as she clamped her thigh down around him.

Just the weight of Emily's leg was enough to squeeze Clyde into submission. She held off actually applying any pressure for the time being, wanting to soften him up bit by bit and enjoy herself. Any movement she made caused her ass to shift, inadvertently covering his face and smothering him. He had to hold his head back and strain to avoid having his head swallowed up by her sizable cheeks. He continued to cry out to Jason for help between being kneaded by Emily's thigh, and smothered by her rear.


"God, I know how much you must HATE this!" Emily laughed. "Every time we wrestle at normal height, I love to get your head right in there. Squeeze you until your head gets beet red and you pass out. Or make you take sniffs of my butt before I let you out. I don't know why you keep calling for Jason either. You know he never tries to help you. Once you tag in, he lets me wear you out because he is too much of a coward to let me get my hands on him! He always taps out before I ever even do anything to him!"


Emily continued to toy with him using just the weight of her leg, letting Clyde catch his breath, just so she could squeeze it right back out. She settled into a pattern of squeezing the air out of him, then letting him start to draw more in, before shifting her butt to smother him, disrupting his breathing. Then she would allow him to take a breath, squeeze him, and smother him so they air getting squeezed would get stuck in his lungs. Emily continued to do this at random, until Clyde began to hyperventilate and sob from having his respiration dominated.


Finally Emily got bored and lifted her leg, letting Clyde flop out from between her thighs. He continued to cry as he lay in front of her. She smirked as she rested her head in her hand and just watched him as she lay on her side. His sobbing began to subside and his breathing eventually returned to normal.


He rolled over on to his back, and just stared at the ceiling. He glanced over and noticed Emily's smirk as she observed him from her figurative throne. It pissed him off enough to climb to his feet. Emily didn't bother to react, instead just watching him with a smooth gaze, waiting to see what he would do.


Clyde clenched his fists and ran towards her face. Emily shrieked and laughed as tiny Clyde tried to punch and kick her with his tiny hands and feet. She covered her face, like she was trying to stop a dog from licking her as Clyde let loose with his miniature tantrum. She laughed harder than ever as he continued to swing on her, his fists woefully ineffective against her.


Finally Clyde tired himself out, his punches ceasing. He leaned against Emily, too worn out to care that it was his sworn enemy.


"Aww, are you pooped little guy?" Emily asked, baby talking Clyde.


He said nothing, just remaining still.


"Well!. . . As much as I'd like to lay here and cuddle with you, I think unfortunately, it's time to finish you off. I still need to find the master mind behind all this." Emily said casually, pushing Clyde off of her and on to the bed.


"In the spirit of how you got involved in this whole thing, I think we should recreate an old classic. What do you say we end this with "ass face version 2." Emily suggested as she leaned up and got on her knees.


Hearing this, Clyde's face turned pale. With all the strength he had left, he stood and tried to make a run for it.


"Oh no you don't!" Emily shouted playfully, reaching out and grabbing the back of his shirt. With a quick tug, she pulled him back towards her. He stumbled and landed flat on his back. Before he could stand, Emily was on top of him. She swung her leg over him and presented him with her big butt.


"Here it comes Clyde!" Emily teased as she began to lower her ass toward his face slowly. Clyde gave it everything he had, extending his arms to hold up her giant butt, but Emily didn't even feel it as she dropped her buns, fully engulfing him from head to knee.


Clyde yelped as Emily touched down, her butt cheeks resting on the bed on both sides of him. From behind, it would have been impossible to tell Clyde was there as the blonde amazon began to grind Clyde's face up between her cheeks. Only weak moans and groans could be heard from under her.

Emily was in heaven as one of the biggest annoyances in her life was forced to have almost his whole body squashed in her ass. This was the things dreams were made of, quite literally.

Almost forgetting him in the moment, Emily lifted, allowing Clyde to breathe. His face was red and he began to cough and spit from the smothering. Emily looked over her shoulder at him.

"Oh my God, you have no idea how satisfying this is! You're so lucky I showered before this. You'd be drowning in swass right now!" Emily exclaimed as she Clyde to take a few more breaths before she buried him again, squashing his protest.

"What are you even complaining about? You had this coming Clyde. You are literally a complete asshole to everyone from the minute you wake up, to the second you go to sleep! It didn't even take much convincing to get the freshman girls to kick your ass, you know that. You strut around like you're the shit, but people can't stand you. Me and my friends just reached the point where we are done with your guy's bullshit! You hear me down there?" She lifted a cheek and waited for Clyde to respond. He said nothing.

"I said. . .DID YOU HEAR ME?" She asked again, raising her voice. Clyde answered with a pathetic grunt.

"Good!" She responded, and plopped her ass back down. Clyde didn't try to fight this time. Emily wasn't sure if he was almost knocked out, or playing dead, but she didn't relent regardless, continuing to grind his face and his ego to a pulp.

"Kylie! Come in here!" Emily called when she felt Clyde had finally had enough. A moment later, Kylie opened the door and walked in. She still looked nervous.

"Hey, I need you to take a picture for me! Emily exclaimed cheerfully.

"A. .a picture?" Kylie asked, unsure of what Emily could possibly need a picture of.

"Yes a picture! Come here and I'll tell you what to do. " Emily insisted, motioning to her.

Kylie walked to the edge of the bed, but she took a step back when she saw what Emily was doing.

"Why are you sitting on him like that?!" Kylie demanded

"Kylie! How do you not understand this? Jason and all his friends deserve whatever I. . . Whatever WE give them! So just shut up and help me!"

"Ok jeez! You don't have to yell at me! What do you want?" Kylie whined.

"Ok! I'm going to lean over him like this" Emily explain getting on her hands and knees over Clyde's still body. " then you grab his little head, and kind of hold his face against my butt! But make sure you can still see his face though. People need to know it's him! "

"Why do people need to know it's him? "

"Because I'm going to crush the rest of his reputation. Two ass pictures of him in one week outta ruin him for the rest of high school. Maybe even into college!"


"Isn't crushing him with your butt enough? Haven't YOU done enough?" Kylie rationalized.


"Kylie, you didn't see what those little shits pulled the other day! Believe me, this isn't enough! He's lucky I don't fart down his throat and make a video of THAT!" Emily argued.


"You're so disgusting!" Kylie whined again.


"Just take the picture and get out of my room!" Emily shouted, losing her patience. She handed her phone to Kylie and got in position, looking back over her shoulder.


Following her sister's instructions, Kylie cautiously grabbed Clyde by his long blonde hair, and pulling his neck and body along with it, moved his face to Emily's big butt, squishing it to her crack.


"Like this?" Kylie asked.

"Perfect. Now take it!"


Kylie pointed the camera, finding the angle Emily wanted. She took a deep breath and snapped the photo.


"Aww, that's fucking perfect!" Emily said as she looked at her phone. "People are going to eat this up. He'll never live this down! "


"Can I go now?" Kylie asked timidly.


"Yeah, but if I need help catching Jason, you better actually DO something!" Emily said, getting off of her bed, dragging the unconscious Clyde with her.


Kylie looked her over, another worried look on her face, before she went back to her own room.


Emily tossed Clyde into her closet like an old coat, slamming the closet door.


"Now then, where could little brother be?

Chapter 38: 2 sides to every story pt 3 by Stevie

Emily walked out of her room, closing the door. She looked to her right to Jason's room, but thought that would be too obvious of a hiding spot. She didn't know if he would be tall enough to open doors, but she walked over and closed his anyway. She followed suit with the bathroom, and master bedroom. That only left the guest bedroom and Kylie's room. She walked quietly into the guest room. First she looked behind the door, and under the dresser, making sure that he wasn't the 4 inch tall version of himself. Next she picked the most obvious place, under the bed.

Emily craned her neck, trying to see into the deepest corner, when suddenly a light flashed in her eyes. She immediately backed away from the bed, but a second later she made sense of what she had seen.

"What the fuck is this doing back here?" She asked herself as she reached under the bed and grabbed the phone. She looked it over with some skepticism, unsure of what exactly it meant. Just then, it began to ring.

Emily read the name of the caller and it only led to more questions

Just as she was about to answer, she saw something move in the corner of eye. She turned her head just in time to see Jason sneaking out of the walk in closet. They made eye contact before he sprinted to the door, which was about face level for him. Emily stood to pursue him, but tripped over her own feet, giving him a few step advantage.

"Fuck!" She shouted as she picked herself up and ran out into the hallway. There she found Jason and Kylie standing by the stairs. It took her a moment to realize what was going on.

Although she had him in height, his head level with her belly button, he had her by the front of her shirt with himself between her and Emily.

"Jason, what the fuck do you think you're doing?" Emily demanded as she took a step closer.

"Seriously Emily, stay the fuck away from me! I'm dead serious!"

"K-Kylie! Do something! He is just a little twerp!" Emily exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air.

"Emily! He's. . . He's too strong!" Kylie called to her sister, a worried look on her face.

"Jason. . . Whatever you are planning to do,you need to stop!" Emily pleaded, slowly taking another step forward.

"Fuck you Emily! Just. . . .just stay back and let me go."

"That's your sister you fucking psycho! Leave her out of this. Your problem is with me!" Emily bargained, inching one more step forward. She took a deep breath, before she rushed him.

In the blink of an eye, Jason shoved Kylie toward the stairs and darted to his room. He opened the door and slipped behind it in one smooth action. She stumbled and was about to fall when Emily got there. In the knick of time, Emily caught her by the wrist and saved her from tumbling down the stairs. She easily pulled her sister back up, before the reality of what just happened caught up with them.

They both responded in their own way. Naturally, Kylie burst into tears for the fact that her own brother had most likely just tried to kill her. Emily, on the other side of the spectrum, was raging pissed. She knew Jason was low, but this was a new one, even for him.

She was gonna kill him.


Emily stomped to his bedroom door and tried the handle but he had it locked.

"JASON! OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!" Emily screamed. She was more angry then Kylie had ever seen her before. She wanted to run away, but something made Kylie stay and watch.

Emily tried again to muscle the door open but with no success. Finally she gave up and took a few steps back.

"I'M COMING IN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT JASON! YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD! " she called through the door. She retreated into Kylie's room to get a clear run at the door.

She counted to three, before she ran at the door and charged it with her shoulder. There was a loud snap as the door frame broke and opened just a bit. Emily was surprised that it didn't just fly open like she had expected, but she continued to push. It moved a little more, but still it resisted.

"You're not getting in here, you might as well fuck off Emily!" Came Jason's voice from right on the other side of the door. She heard him grunt, and immediately the door began to close again.

"Oh, no fucking way!" Emily shouted as she put both hands on the door, and began to push back. She couldn't understand how somebody so small was able to hold her back. No matter how hard she pushed, Jason was able to hold her back, making her socked feet slip on the upstairs floor.

"That's it!" Emily shouted, "These fucking socks are coming off!"

She peeled them off and threw in the direction of her room. Now with more traction, she took another run at his door. She hit with the same force, but this time she was able to gain a little bit on him, pushing the door open about a foot. She strained there for a moment before somehow Jason gained it back and closed it again.

"I'm calling my friends Emily, you better stop and leave while you still can!" Jason called through the door. Emily noticed that he sounded winded. She was wearing him out.

"Every one of your little friends is already crushed! And imagine that, the only person who had any chance of saving them just let it happen. Just like you always do!" Emily spat back at him.


She thought for a moment, before she came up with a plan. She huddled with Kylie and told her what to do.


Emily backed up as far as she could, preparing to ram the door one last time. She silentlt counted to 3, so Jason couldn't brace himself, and then charged it. She hit with a big thud, that budged the door about two feet. From there, both Emily and Kylie began to push on it. Together, they were able to widen the gap, Jason's resistance fading before finally they forced it completely open, trapping Jason between it, and the wall.

By this point, he had stopped pushing all together, and his head was turned to the side as his sisters squished him with the door.

Emily gave it one last big shove for good measure, extracting a pained grunt from Jason before she swung it back. Jason collapsed on the floor, breathing heavy.

Jason made an attempt to stand but was immediately stomped back down by Emily. Before he could muscle his way back up, she planted one foot on his head, then the other, effectively trying to flatten him.

Kylie watched in horror as her big sister tried to make a pancake out of their brothers head. He squirmed and wiggled but she was too much for him to push off.


"Emily stop! You're going to kill him!" Kylie blurted out, trying to push her sister off as Jason's struggles slowed.


"He's fine Kylie! Besides, he deserves every bit of this!" She said, grinding her big foot on his tiny head. She managed to squash a weak groan out of him but that was it.


"You should be the one pounding this little shit anyway! He tried to push you down the stairs Kylie! If I would have missed you, you'd be at the bottom of the steps with a broken neck right now.


Kylie knew she was right. She still did care about Jason, but he obviously didn't have any love for her. She just observed as Jason's whole head turned purple beneath Emily's big feet. She still felt like Emily was being too harsh, but she just stood by now.


Finally, only after Jason stopped moving completely, did Emily step off of his head. His head was dark blue, except for 2 white foot prints where Emily's weight didn't allow blood to flow. They could see that he was still breathing, but he seemed to be knocked out.

"Hey, wake up! You're not getting off that easy!" Emily shouted, giving him a kick in the side. Jason let out a groan, holding his stomach. Although he wasn't ready to stand, he already showed signs of healing himself. She had only gotten off of him a moment ago, but his head was already back to normal color.

"Emily. . . You're gonna regret this. Believe me!" Jason managed to say after a second. "When dad hears about this, y-

"DAD. . . .isn't GOING to hear about this!" Emily interuppted with a stomp to Jason's back. "But what he might just hear about, is how you tried to push your own fucking sister down the stairs!" She finished, twisting her foot and receiving more squawks and groans.

"You know he won't believe you! He never believes you! As far as he needs to know, YOU shrunk me, YOU chose not to call them, and YOU BOTH. . . . took turns crushing me and my friends just for fun!" Jason mused, through ragged breathes.

"Emily! That's. . . That's not what happened! He can't tell dad that's what happened!" Kylie whined frantically.

"I KNOW, Kylie!" Emily shouted, annoyed. "I told you he is a little asshole didn't I?"

"Look shithead," Emily began, placing her foot back on Jason's head. "You REALLY aren't in a position to call any shots. But you ARE, in a position to get that thick little skull of yours squashed like a grape. So here's what's going to happen. You're gonna apologize to Kylie. GENUINELY!" She emphasized with a twist on his head. "Then, once we BOTH agree it's satisfactory, me and you are gonna have ourselves a little one on one chat. Got it?"

A moan was all she got in response. She rolled her eyes and lifted her foot a few inches above his head.

"I got it." Jason mumbled.

"That's what I thought." Emily said smugly. "Ok Kylie, come here." She said, pointing in front of her to the floor before Jason's squashed face.

Kylie stepped up to her, looking nervously at her feet, inches from his face.

"Closer. Little brother needs a real good look!" Emily instructed, nudging Jason with her foot.

Kylie took another two baby steps, her toes nearly touching Jason now. He instinctively moved his head away.

"Alright Jason, apologize. And you damn well better mean it." Emily said, kicking him in the side again.

There was a moment of silence, as both Emily and Kylie waited for Jason to respond. He said nothing, but rolled over to face away from Kylie's feet.

Kylie looked to her sister, a defeated look on her face. "Can he. . . Can he do that?" She whimpered.

Emily just shrugged. "Not to me. But that is because he knows I'll stomp him into next week if he disrespects me like that. Seems like both him and Clyde can do it to you though." She said flatly.

"So what am I supposed to do?" Kylie asked, pleading with her eyes.

"I'm done helping you. You're on your own. You aren't leaving until he apologises and I think it's good enough. You're big and he's small. It isn't some great mystery. Figure it out." Emily said camly, and to Kylie's surprise, she stepped past her and sat on Jason's bed.

Emily knew full well what Jason would do if she wasn't around to intimidate him, but she wanted to see if Kylie would step up, or let some little shit half her size, bully her.

It only took a second after she sat down and got comfortable for Jason to make his move. In a split second, he went from laying limp, to ready to spring up. He pushed himself up and was about to take off when suddenly Kylie decided to take her stand.

With one swift stomp to his midsection. Kylie pressed Jason back down on his belly. She placed her foot back on the ground, and looked to Emily's for approval.

"Don't look at me, he's getting back up!" Emily warned her.

Jason had easily shaken off the stomp, since his body had time to recover, and was already pushing back up.

With a shriek of surprise, Kylie quickly stomped him again, this time keeping her foot on his back. He still tried to fight her, and for a moment it looked like he would escape.

"Emily! He. . . He won't stay still!" Kylie whined.

"That's because you let him get too strong. You can't just pin him down, you need to squash the fight out of him. Otherwise, he'll never apologize because he isn't afraid of you." Emily explained, leaning back against Jason's wall.


"Kylie, when I get out of this, I'm destroying every art project you have as payback!" Jason shouted from under her foot, trying to terrorize her mentally.

"N-No you're not Jason!" Kylie argued, not sure who she was trying to convince.

"Oh yeah, I am! And I'm gonna start with your little tree sculpture!

The tree sculpture was Kylie's absolute favorite art piece she had made in her young career as an artist. Her art teacher had spent extra time helping her plan it, and it had turned out perfect. Her school even displayed it in the front case for art week. Both Jason and Emily had threatened it before, as a means to gain Kylie's compliance, but that was when they were both bigger than her. Here and now. . . .This was not the case.

"You're not going to touch my tree sculpture!" Kylie screeched, and to both Emily and Jason's surprise, she placed her other foot on his head, so she was effectively standing completely on him. Emily had a huge smile on her face as her little apprentice finally reached her potential.

"If you even talk about my sculpture again, you're gonna be a pancake! Ok!?" Kylie threatened and asked to see if they were on the same page.

Jason only grunted, both from pain and from exertion as he tried to will himself to stand on rage strength alone. Emily watched with amusement, Kylie more with determination. She was dead set on gaining either Jason's respect, or at least his compliance.

Finally when jason stopped squirming, Kylie stepped off of him. He rolled over on to his back, coughing and hacking.


"Well?" Kylie asked, expectantly.

"W-well what?" Jason managed to spit back.


"Are you going to apologize to me!?" She asked, distraught that it wasn't obvious to him.


"Go to hell Kylie!" Jason said, still coughing.


With his reflexes, Jason saw Kylie lift her foot and tried to roll away but found himself trapped awkwardly on his side, pinned to the floor.


"Don't talk to me like that! Emily said you have to!" Kylie said, pressing firmly on his shoulder, folding him over.


"Emily can s-" was all Jason was able to say before Kylie silenced him, standing again with both feet on his back. She looked proudly at Emily as she extracted similar squawks from him as her sister.


"And don't you dare talk to Emily that way either! You're lucky she doesn't beat you up more than she does for all the mean stuff you say to her all the time." Kylie said, pointing a finger at the smashed boy under her feet.


She unintentionally shifted her weight from the foot on his upper back to the one on his lower, and took noticed that his pained squawks were silenced as his head came up and his eyes bugged out, his mouth agape with no sound coming out.


Curious, Kylie shifted back to the other foot and watched as Jason's expression changed. He scrunched his face and clamped his eyes shut, clenching his fists in pain. She switched again, watching his eyes bulge again.


"Hey Emily! Watch this!" Kylie said proudly as she showed her sister her discover, kneading Jason under her soles.


Emily laughed as Jason was put through hell, being steam rolled under Kylie's feet. She watched intently until suddenly Jason stopped moving and just layed still as she marched on him.


"I think you got him Kylie. Looks like he passed out." Emily said, standing up and crouching in front of them. She grabbed one of his little arms, lifting it like a referee. It fell to the floor limp as confirmation.


"You can stop stepping on him now, he's unconscious. " Emily directed her. Without questioning her, Kylie stepped off, leaving Jason between her feet.


"When he wakes up, I think he'll be ready to apologize to you." Emily said, prodding Jason's face with a finger.


3 minutes later, he finally came to. They watched the confused look on his face as he was greeted with giant unpainted toes in his face. He gasped as a moment later he remembered what happened. Emily laughed at his reaction from her place, standing over him with feet on either side of him. Kylie stood in front of him, waiting patiently.


"Alright Jason, are you ready to apologize to Kylie for every, or do you need another round under her feet?" Emily asked.


"Yes! Yes I'll do it, just please don't step on me anymore!" Jason pleaded.


"That depends on how good you say you're sorry. Go ahead!" She responded.


"Kylie! I. . I'm so sorry for everything. I don't know what I was thinking. I'll never disrespect you or your friends again, I swear!" Jason shouted desperately, lowering his head to the floor in front of her.


Kylie grinned from ear to ear. It wasn't every day that she had her big brother groveling at her feet. It also wasn't every day that she got to pancake him under said feet before and after his groveling if she saw fit. She looked to Emily for her approval.


"Huh!. . . .that was. . . . Surprisingly good." Emily admitted. Scratching her head. " I honestly thought you were going to do a shit job. That being said, I think maybe you need to do ONE more little thing to prove you're actually sorry. "


Jason looked up at her in disbelief. Emily just looked back at him, dead serious.


"I think you're going to kiss those pretty little feet in front of you." She explained.


Jason glanced back at Kylie's feet. They weren't repulsive or even mildly gross, it was just the sentiment of stooping that low that made him reject the notion. He thought for a moment before he made up his mind.


"No fucking w-"


Jason was once again silenced by a siblings foot as Emily crushed him with one of her now trademark house shaking stomps. She twisted it briefly before lifting it to reveal Jason, snoring unconscious on the floor.


Kylie covered her mouth in amazement. Emily was quickly becoming her new idol, bonding over payback on their small, male adversary.


"Wow! You're so strong Emily! It only took you one step!" Kylie shouted, clapping her hands in glee.


"I may have gone too far this time." Emily confessed, shrugging her shoulders. "I only meant to knock some sense into him."


A second later, Jason came back, gasping again. This time he had a terrified look on his face. He didn't even try to argue again and immediately crawled over and began to plant kisses on Kylie's toes.


Both Kylie and Emily beamed as they finally got the complete victory they were looking for. After a full minute of submission, they finally let him stop.


"Ok Kylie, we did it. He apologized for being a complete piece of trash to you. While I still think he is getting off a little easy for that shit he pulled on the stairs, I don't have all day to spend with this. Go to your room now and do whatever you were doing. I need to have a little heart to heart talk with your "big" brother.

Chapter 39: 2 sides to every story final by Stevie
Author's Notes:

Emily finally gets to share her side of this tale.  Gives you more insight into her actions. 

As soon as Kylie left the room and closed her door, Emily set to work. Before Jason could make a move, she grabbed him by the back of his shirt and lifted him off the floor. Surprisingly, he didn't try to fight her. She didn't know if it was because he was still tired, or if he truly feared her, but at this point, either was acceptable.



Emily carried him a few steps to his bean bag chair. With a few practice swings, she tossed his scrawny body across the chair on to his back. He landed reasonably softly, but unfortunately for him, Emily's landing was not quite so soft. She didnt bother to sit slowly, falling from a stand, directly on Jason's chest.


He stifled a scream, simultaneously stopping himself from projectile vomiting all over them both. The loud crunch of Emily's big butt, connecting with his small torso left no doubt that she had broken most, if not all of his ribs in one go. Emily further twisted the knife, grinding her ass into the chair, eliciting more screams and shouts from him. After one more bounce for good measure, fully ensuring that Jason was buried from throat to knee beneath his big sister's thick ass, she finally spoke.


"Alright. . . . .here we are. . . . I think we both know this has been a long time coming. Like, even before this whole shrinking thing. Don't you think, little brother?" Emily asked calmly and waited for Jason's response.


Firmly compressed between a bag full of rocks and 185 pounds of hard place, Jason said nothing and instead focused on just breathing and not passing out.


"Hmm. . . . Nothing to say." Emily commented. "Isn't that just like you. Never willing to admit when you're obviously at fault." She ground on his chest to get her point across.


"I mean. . . . As a little brother, you're only real job is to be comfortable to sit on! And may I compliment you on what a fine job you're doing with that." Emily said, laughing to herself.


"Seriously though. Do you know how many of my friends have little brothers, and how many times we've beat them up or picked on them? Too many to count! And you don't see any of them reacting like you. Hell, none of them ACT like you at all! I get that being small sucks. . . Shrunken or not. . . But that should be all the more reason for you to not act like a complete dick ALL THE TIME!" Emily exclaimed, bouncing hard on him in frustration.


"Because eventually, someone big enough to squash your little attitude will take notice of you, and squash it they will, little man." She finished, grinding into him and continuing to flatten him out.


"It's just unlucky for you, that that someone happens to live in the same house as you! Most people have the luxury of escaping their giants when they go home. . . No pun intended. "


Emily sat quiet for a moment, deep in thought.


"The thing that really pisses me off though, is how you insist that you're the victim in all of this. Word always gets back to me about all the shit you say you know. How you never deserve anything you get from me. How you act like I have nothing better to do than kick your ass. We both know that's complete shit!"

"I guarantee you never told any of your little friends the whole story, did you! It's always just "Emily did this or Emily broke that!" But you conveniently forget to mention the moves you make leading up to our little dances. Like the time I crushed every one of your collector dolls or action figures or whatever. . . There was no mention of the fact that you decided to melt down my Jr. High trophies for some fucking stupid science experiment that you didn't even follow through on, was there!" Emily shouted.

In her bout of passion, she wasn't paying attention to the little human trapped under her ass. Jason had stopped squirming at all and was laying still, his face a deep blue. When Emily did actually notice, she quickly lifted her butt off of his chest.

Jason didn't immediately start breathing again, but after a few seconds, his flattened chest started rising and falling weakly. He had his skinny arms pinned limply at his sides. He had made an attempt to stop Emily from smashing him, but after being trampled multiple times, his strength had been severely drained and she had plowed through them on her way to her mark.

As she looked him over beneath her, she finally saw his eyelids flutter and then in standard Jason form, he let out a loud gasp as he came to. To her surprise, Jason immediately began to cry as he held his chest. For a moment, she felt pity, but the feeling faded instantly.

"Aww, is little bro in pain?" Emily asked, feigning empathy as she held her butt ominously above him.

For the first time since Kylie had left, Jason was allowed to speak.

"E-enough is enough Emily. . . No more, please! You've proven. . . . You've proven you're point. I don't think I can take anymore." He managed to say between sobs and heavy breathing.

Emily stroked her chin, apparently considering his plea. She gave it just enough time for him to think she might actually listen to him, before she sat down, almost as hard as she did the first time. Without ribs to take some of the blow, Emily sat with a wet sounding plop. The noise that came out of Jason's mouth was unlike anything she had heard before and Emily was actually amazed that no organs flew out of it.

"You may THINK you've had enough, but I assure you, you're not even close!" Emily proclaimed, again grinding her big butt cheeks on Jason's outmatched frame. She watched Jason's face change from red to green as she mercilessly mulched his insides under her ass.

"You better stop with the tears! This isn't even for all the shit you pulled when you were tiny. This is still for when you were a small, but more or less regular sized asshole!"

Emily lifted, allowing Jason to breathe, only to keep him conscious. She was sure to butt drop him again when she sat on him. By this time, Jason had reached the point where his body had given up control, and he was left defenseless to even brace against her as Emily squashed life lesson after life lesson into him.

The tears were streaming down his defeated face, not because of the pain, which he had learned to deal with. The tears were streaming down his defeated face for the fact that he was reduced to nothing more than a rag doll or squishy seat cushion for his number one nemesis. Not only that, but because he was bigger than he was before, and he had still been beaten without too much effort. For Jason, his soul was in about the same state as his body.

"Truth be told, I was planning on shit stomping you anyway while mom and dad were gone for that stupid rumor you tried to spread about Ryan and I, a couple weeks ago. Everything that transpired as of late just made the decision easier and the execution more complete. The fact that you HAD to go into dad's lab after he specifically told you not to, totally serves you right. It totally serves you right!" She ranted, bouncing him into next week.

"And don't you even get me STARTED on your stupid friends! You love to talk about my friends and how they will fuck with people just because I ask them to. But what about your little assembly of shit stains? I understand Clyde, but the rest of them?. . . . I know for a fact that Rachel only ever TOLERATED you and your fucking smug attitude and stupid pranks! Then all of a sudden, because Kylie and I mess with you, for reasons she knows nothing about, she is suddenly ride or die for you? FUCK THAT!"

Jason couldn't see it from his position as a pancake, but Emily's face had gone red as she got all of the thoughts off her chest.

"And Mya? I don't know what the fuck you said or did to convince her to fuck me over, but I hope it was worth it, because I'm steam rolling her next! That cunt came over and helped me, specifically to have some alone time with you! If she says anything other than that, she is both a bitch and a liar!. . . This one is personal. I would even say I considered that little bitch a friend!. . . Just thinking about her. . . . I won't bore you with the details, cuz Lord knows you have your own problems to deal with, but her. . . . Someone is going to be peeling her off of something when I get done with her."

Emily lifted, but had waited too long again and Jason was out. She rolled her eyes and sighed as she slapped at his face, trying to wake him. It took longer than before, but he came to violently, like always. And like always, Emily welcomed him back with her plump ass, pounding him into the bean bag chair. This time there was no noise and no objection, just the thud of muscle and fat, sinking into the beans.

"Not to mention shit head Steve and Malcolm! What the fuck is their problem? They don't even know me! That is exactly what I'm talking about! I've never said two words to either of them, but they still let you talk them into waging fucking World war 3 behind the grocery store!. . . I admit, tricking Clyde was dirty, but I didnt deserve to have my FUCKING CAR DESTROYED!" Emily shouted.

"I know you haven't had to work for anything yet, but I had to work for 3 summers at uncle Geoff's camp ground before mom would buy me that car, and now. . . ..now they are going to take it away when they see what you little fucks did to my interior if you don't own up and admit that you did it with that repulsive bomb. Who does that anyway!? We. . .someone could have been killed! I bet you didn't think about that did you? . . . .of course not! Because you never think! Not about anyone other than yourself anyway! The proof is the fact that you're still here, the last man standing, and every last one of your friends got what was coming to them! No help or even a second thought about any of them. You'll sleep like a baby tonight. I'd bet anything!"

With that, Emily finally decided Jason had had enough. She stood up and dusted her ass off. Her shorts had become wet with sweat, although she wasn't sure if it was his or her own. She turned around, and was actually taken aback by what she saw.

Jason's chest was completely flat, and his whole body was squished into the butt print Emily had made in the chair. He had gone out again, and he didn't appear to be breathing. His face was a sickly purple and wet from his tears. She crossed her arms and just looked down on him.

"I hope you're happy! You made me do this, you know. Because of you, my car is ruined! Because of you, Kylie is going to be grounded for at least 2 months for "bullying" her little classmates. Mya isn't a straight A student anymore. . . . All of it. . . It's all on you." Emily said, grabbing the front of Jason's sweat soaked shirt.

She peeled him from her wide ass print, and dangled him in front of her.

"Well. . . I'm still not done with you, but I'm sick of hanging around in your grungy ass bedroom. I think I'm going to deal with you, Clyde, and Mya a little later. Give you guys the real "Emily experience" . Until then, your going in my closet. I have homework to get done. You know how I sometimes fall asleep in study hall, right?"






End Notes:

This dream took longer than I thought it would to get through, but now back to the actual story.  

Chapter 40: Anti-heroes? by Stevie

The weight of the situation weighed on jason like emily stomping on him.  he knew they needed a knock out punch, but with Mya presumably not talking to them, and Rachel m.i.a, their chances went significantly down.


Jason could do nothing but sit on his thoughts for the next few hours as Clyde napped. Every second they wasted was one that Emily was getting closer to them, or to Mya or Rachel or Steve or Malcolm. Standing idle and waiting was worse than trying and failing in the long run Jason decided.


Around 4 o'clock, Jason finally convinced Clyde to take him to find Rachel. They drove to her house, parking a block away and sneaking up to the bushes across the street. They surveyed to make sure none of Emily's friends were on guard, before Clyde sprinted across the street and knocked on the door.


Jason was hidden behind Clyde's back as they heard a light thumping come to the door. Clyde took a step back as it swung open, revealing Gracie, standing with her arms crossed and her hip cocked.


"What do YOU want." She asked, not bothering to hide her distaste for Clyde.


"Uhh. . . . Hey there Gracie! I'm. . . . .just here looking for. . . .for your sister." Clyde stammered, not even sure why this little girl was making him nervous.


"Why?" Gracie asked, in the annoying way that kids do.


Clyde wasn't about to go down that road, so instead he just yelled over her head.


"Rachel! You here!? We need you!" He called.


There was a heavier thumping before Rachel came walking down the hallway. She put her hand on Gracie's head and moved her out of doorway. Rachel said nothing, but signaled with her head and Clyde followed her to her room. She closed the door, before turning around and glaring at him.



"Seriously, you're still mad at me?" Clyde asked, taking a step back like she might slap him again.


"No, IDIOT! My dad will kill both of us if he catches you here!" She said, looking out her window to the back garage.


"Shit! I'm sorry. We just didn't have your phone number. We thought that Emily took you! "


"Oh. . . . Well no, right as I walked outside to blow off steam, a taxi was leaving the gates so I caught a ride out."


"You left us there with that psycho, Mya!" Clyde said, putting jason on Rachel's dresser.


"That sounds like an over-reaction boys." Rachel said, picking Jason up and sitting down on her bed.


"He's telling the truth. We got into a fight with her as soon as you left." Jason confirmed.


"What did you say to start it though?" Rachel asked, knowing there was more to the story than they were telling her.


Clyde sat down beside her and put his hands up in a gesture of peace." Dead serious, I just told it like it is. One minute she is giving Emily tips on how better to flatten Jason's face, the next she is all gung-ho to help us and act like any of us matter to her, just because she got a bad grade. I think it's bullshit."


Rachel sat rubbing Jason's back with her finger for a moment, before she spoke.


"It. . . IS kind of suspicious, but go through all the work of driving us around and helping with that disgusting bomb and letting us stay at her house?"


"Because she's using us! She knows that she can't physically do anything to Emily, so she is going to team up with us until we are all crushed, then move on without a scratch!" Clyde said, passionately.


"So what did she do when you said this to her?" Rachel followed up.



"She fucking body slammed me and slapped me until I almost blacked out completely!" Clyde shouted.


Rachel looked to Jason, who nodded that it was the truth.


"Jason tried to break it up, and she sat on him for it. Then she kicked us out, and made us walk all the way home, with all of Emily's goons looking for us! "



Rachel was silent.


"That just doesn't sound like something she would do you guys." She said finally, in disbelief.


"Jesus Christ! Jason, let's get out of here. This was a huge waste of time. Now that we know that Emily didn't get her, we can go. " Clyde said, standing up and putting his hand out for Jason.


"Hey! CALM DOWN, you little turd! I'm just trying to understand why Mya would try to fight you!" She said, pulling Jason away.


"Look, she beat us up, and Jason had a not so flattering dream about her! That is all you need to understand. Plus the evidence at my house, that something fucked up is going on around here and this whole thing makes Mya look pretty fucking sketchy!"


"Woah, woah, woah! What do you mean Jason was dreaming about her!" She demanded, paraphrasing the whole statement. She glared at the boy in her palm.

"Rachel! It wasn't like that! We just need to get back to Clyde's and I'll explain everything.

"I.. I can't, I'm stuck watching Gracie until my dad gets home."


Everyone was silent for a few seconds.


"Before anyone suggests that Rachel brings Gracie over. . . . . Just no." Clyde said suddenly.





"Ok. . . Don't touch anything, don't ask any questions, don't say anything and don't touch anything!" Clyde said, laying down the ground rules.


"You already said don't touch anything!" Gracie whined as she sat in Clyde's bean bag chair in the corner.


"I also said don't say anything didn't I?"


Gracie gave him and Jason a death glare, but said no more.


"Will you guys knock it off!" Rachel snapped, as she thumbed through the year books. Her face was getting paler by the page.


"What. . . .what does this all mean?" She stammered.


"It means that the girls in this city are getting continually bigger for some reason." Jason said. "And at a younger age. Only. . . . There has to be some type of gestation period or something. Girls who moved here from elsewhere don't seem to be effected as heavily.


"So. . . Do you think that is what makes Kylie so tall? I mean, your parents aren't really that tall, so the fact the Emily AND Kylie are tall, is kind of weird." Rachel asked, drawing conclusions as she thought about all the details.

Jason looked over to Gracie, who was eyeing him like a hungry wolf. "Uhhh, yeah. I. . I think . . Maybe." He stammered. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. Just to bother him, she blew him a kiss. Upon seeing this, Jason almost threw up, causing Gracie to break out laughing.


"So. . . You think Mya is affected by this too? She IS really tall." Rachel asked, rubbing her head.


". . . .yeah, I'm pretty sure. She has lived here long enough to be in the window." Jason said solemnly.


"Not to mention her aggression!" Clyde added, speaking up for the first time.


"Hey! It wasn't her fau-" Rachel began, "Well. . . . I'm aggressive too! So does that mean you think I'm under the influence of this drug or whatever?!" She asked, accusingly.


"It means I think you're kind of a bit-" Clyde stopped himself, looking at Gracie.


"Oh fuck you!" Rachel said, before covering her mouth. "Tell dad I swore in front of you and you're dead Gracie!" She snapped, pointing a finger at her sister.


"Am I going to be really big someday? Like Emily?" Gracie asked, to no one in particular.


"Nope, not possible!" Clyde said quickly, trying his best to shut her down.

"Well I'm already bigger than Jason! He KNOWS I can squash him! Once Kylie is bigger than you, you're next Clyde." She answered, grinning evily.

"Oooh, sounds like you're gonna get it Clyde!" Rachel said laughing her ass off.

"That. . . That's not funny!" Clyde shot back, a bit of nervousness in his voice.

"It won't be long now! We always talk about what we're gonna do when we get you!" Gracie continued. "Both of you."

She looked between the boys, fear in both of their eyes. She continued to grin as she sat in the bean bag chair.

"Seriously! You guys are gonna let a little girl scare you like that?" Rachel asked, still laughing.

"Fuck off Rachel! She said didn't humiliate you and stomp you into the floor!" Jason shouted at her.

"Well. . . . I did beat her up for that, if it makes you feel any better little guy. " Rachel answered, baby talking him. "You guys are technically even now."

"Not for long!" Gracie sneered, rubbing her hands together. "Emily told us that you will have to come home some time. And that when you do. . . ." She finished her sentence, stomping her bare foot on to the carpet and twisting it. "Like a bug!"

This time Jason did puke as he listened to her, all of his emotions flooding in at once.

"Ok, I. . . Think it's time to go!" Rachel said, standing up and helping her sister out of the chair. "I'm sorry for my sister Jason. Just like Clyde, she doesn't know when to stop!" She added.


"I left you my number, call me tomorrow and we will figure out how to get Mya what she needs." Rachel said as she began to walk out with Gracie in tow.

"Whoa! Hold on! There is no way we're still gonna work with her!" Clyde said, standing up.

Rachel gave him a look of frustration.

"Gracie, can you go wait in the living room please. " She said, before closing the bedroom door.

"What the fuck, you guys!?" She said, pissed off.

"He's right. She crossed the line." Jason said, folding his arms.

"Seriously guys! You need to pull your heads out of your asses!" Rachel said, her voice raising and her hands moving to her hips as she stepped up to them.

"We already decided Rachel. We aren't going to let you bully us into it either." Clyde said, defending their position.

Rachel was taken aback by the statement.

"I don't. . . I don't bully you guys!" She said, shocked, but she noticed her dominant pose and backed off.

"Look, we are prepared to do what we need to do, but it's going to have to be without Mya." Jason said, firmly.

"Emily can have her for all I care!. . . Let her burn." Clyde said, looking away from Rachel.

"I can't believe you guys. I honestly can't believe you." Rachel said quietly, covering her mouth.

"Listen Rachel, because it's simple! A: I didn't do shit to her and she attacked me. B: giant, aggressive females are the enemy right now, and she fits that description to the T I would say! And C: let her burn. You don't just hang around here for 2 days and suddenly give a shit about us!" Clyde finished his rant, his voice almost in a shout.

Rachel instincually raised her hand to slap him in the moment, but caught herself. Clyde didn't even flinch this time, he only stared down at her.

"Go ahead, do it. . . .prove to us you are exactly like they are." Clyde challenged, pointing out his window.

Rachel was silent for a moment, before she turned and walked out the door.


"Dude! How the hell did this turn to shit so quickly! We had such a chance." Jason said, holding his head in his hands.


"I don't know man. We are surrounded by crazy women! Seriously, you have super sketchy Mya, who you know for damn sure is hiding something or at least, bending the truth on what she knows about this whole thing. Rachel, who's mood changes with the wind and who doesn't want to pull her weight. And fucking Gracie, who HAS to be psychotic. If she isn't under the influence of the Hg. . . Whatever, I dont know who the fuck is. Little girls talk about dolls and boy bands and shit! They're over there plotting how their going to kick our ass, when their height and weight is up. Fuck this, man!


"I know, I know. We just need to stick to the plan and take Emily down." Jason rationalized.


"What's the point? You proved that the rabbit hole goes way deeper. Emily is important right now, but she won't matter tomorrow, you know. Someone is churning out. . . .essentially . . . .captain America style super bitches, and you are on the right track to figuring out who. You could just lay low here for the next 2 days, get to your parents, and end this Jason. "

Jason said nothing, just weighing his options.

"Plus. . . Think about it. You COULD. . . Take down Emily, ruin her reputation, etc. OR. . . or. . . You could SAVE Emily. Expose whoever is planning to use these girls and save them all from whatever fucked up, probably man crushing plan, that is in the works here!"

"Really? All this from the guy who literally just told Rachel to "let Mya burn!", suddenly wants to save all the girls. . . . . That's such bullshit Clyde." Jason said, shaking his head.

"I just think that it's not too late to stop man! We. . . We got in over our heads with this one. When it was the 6 of us, I admit that it felt like we could do anything, but now it all fell apart. Divided we fall, dude. Divided we fall."

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Clyde quickly put Jason up on the shelf and opened his window.

"Hey, it's me!" Clyde's brother said from the other side of the door.

"Fuck!" Clyde said, closing the window. "Come in."

Tyler opened the door and stepped in. He had a panicked look on his face. "What was. . . What was Gracie doing here!?"

"She was here with her sister dude, calm down. " Clyde said, sitting down in his computer chair.

"You don't understand, her and Jason's sister Kylie have been on a rampage at school this week. They've been going to the front of every line, taking everyone's stuff, and Kylie's beat up anyone who didn't do what they wanted. " Tyler explained, looking over his shoulder to make sure Gracie was truly gone.

"Seriously? Isn't Kylie normally pretty nice to everybody? " Clyde asked.

"Yeah, usually! She doesn't seem like herself. She usually says hi to me in art class, but she hasn't said anything at all this week. She wrecked bryan's sculpture too."

"What the hell." Clyde said, just leaning back in the chair.

"She isn't coming back, is she. . . . Gracie I mean?"

"Nah, we uhh. . . I. . . Pissed her sister off again. " Clyde explained, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Good dude. Gracie gives me the creeps!" Tyler said, before he walked out, and shut the door.

Clyde helped Jason down from the shelf, noticing his face was red.


"Fucking Kylie is bullying her classmates now?! She knows better than that! She's gonna get it whenever I see her next!" Jason said, fuming.


"I don't really think that taking her on right now would be in your best interest buddy. But if it makes you feel any better, I have your back." Clyde said, taking it all in stride.


"No Clyde! She knows it's not right! I don't care what she does to me, but it's not fair to her fucking class, just because she caught a growth spurt early. "


"Believe me man, you're preaching to the choir here. I just think that it would be wise to maybe gain a few inches and a few pounds. . . Before you chew someone out who entertained themself by stomping on your face?. . I guess is what I'm trying to say.


"Can we get out of here man? Take a drive or something." Jason asked, feeling deflated.


"Yeah, let's go. I need some time away from this heep of bullshit." Clyde agreed as he grabbed his car keys. He was just about to pick Jason up, when his phone went off, signaling a text. He checked it, and his eyes went wide.


"Oh shit!" He said, staring at the screen.

"What is it?" Jason asked.


Clyde flipped the screen and showed him. The image showed an open front door, and was shot in such a way that 4 shadows were cast on the front of the house.


"Isn't that. . . " Jason began.


"Yeah. . . . Mya's house."


"What the fuck." Jason said quietly.


"That isn't the most fucked up part. . . Look at the number it came from." Clyde said, pointing it out.



"Seriously! Emily is using MY phone!?" Jason shouted. "She was always bitchy, but that is some like. . . Horror movie shit! We need to. . . .we need to help her!"


"We don't NEED to do anything. Mya made the choice to push us away and cross your sister. She has it coming." Clyde said, not a hint of uncertainty in his voice.


"Clyde. . I" Jason started.


"Bro. . . We dont have to play the hero this time. We are the little guys in all of this. We can walk the line and do what we need to, to get by. Mya is smart, I'm sure she has a plan or something in case this happens. Besides, I don't have her number, and it will be over by the time we get there."


"So we can at least help her through whatever happens to her!" Jason shouted.


"Nah dude. As sketchy as she has been. . . I don't even want to be involved. It feels. . . It feels like there are heavier consequences to being close to her. You know it's true."


Jason couldn't deny that. He didn't know exactly what his brain was telling him, but the fact that he was right about the twins being missing, meant that it could be some type of heightened intuition. In his dream, Mya had known about the lab, and didn't have any problem handing him over, so it might be a sign of things to come."



"Ok. . . Alright. She can fend for herself I guess." Jason decided. He couldn't push the thought from his head, but he needed to draw the line somewhere.


"It's like I said dude, Mya can burn. Let's go cruise. I need to clear my head." Clyde said, and with that, they left.

Chapter 41: anti-heroes pt 2 by Stevie

They drove for hours, into surrounding suburbs and around the city, while they worked out the details for the school dance. Jason convinced Clyde to help him with the job, before they moved on to bigger things and they went over all the ways the plan could fail, before coming up with solutions for each problem. They were just about to head back to Clyde's, when Clyde got another text.


[Come to Mertle's]


"Steve wants us to go to Mertle's." Clyde said, hanging a left and heading in the direction.


"He must have the video done!" Jason rationalized, not giving it further thought.


They pulled up, and Steve was waiting at the front door. Immediately they notice that his face was scratched up and puffy red. He was also wearing loose fitting clothes, which was uncharacteristic of him.

"Dude, what the fuck happened to you? You look like utter shit!" Clyde blurted out, not giving any consideration to Steve's feelings.

"Fuck off Clyde!" Was all Steve said as he let them in and walked through the dark isles and into the back. Immediately they were hit with a horrible smell.


"What the fuck is that smell!" Clyde asked, covering his nose.

"Please just stop talking!" Steve said, coldly.

They rounded the corner and right away it was clear what the smell was. There, caked in thick white pastey grease from head to toe, was Malcolm. The floor was covered in the same and there was a trail leading to the back walk-in door.

"Dude, tell us what the fuck happened here!" Clyde shouted, worry in his voice.

"What do you think happened here? Emily fucking happened here!" Malcolm managed to say, having cleared enough of the shit away from his face to speak.

"How! I mean, what the fuck is that stuff?

Steve had picked up a hose that the store used to rinse of crates of produce and began to hose Malcolm down.

"We had just closed. I was going through the normal shit, locking the doors and sweeping. My sister and brother were gone already and I thought I heard someone still in the store. Next thing I know, Emily and all the girls who we dropped the bomb on had me cornered. They fucking dragged me outside, and took me to the industrial grease trap for the deli on the side of the building. . . . "

"They fucking dunked you in that nasty ass shit pit?" Clyde asked, struggling to hold back a laugh.

"You're such a piece of shit, Clyde. You honestly don't feel like any of this might just be your fault?" Steve asked, as he finished with the hose, hanging it back up.

"How is it my fault? Emily isn't MY sister. I didn't FORCE you guys to do anything. . . . She had her goons jump me and publicly sit on my face! My reputation is fucked! We are in this together, and you knew the risk when you agreed to help us!" Clyde said, defending himself.

"And a lot of good helping you fuckers did us!" Malcolm said, pulling off his soaked greasy shirt. "She closed the fucking lid on me dude!  It latched and a homeless guy had to hop the fence and pull me out!"

"Believe me, I know how much of a bitch she can be, but that is why we need your help. To end her reign of terror!" Jason proclaimed, trying to rally his friends.

"That's the thing!. . Yes she is a bit of a bully to everyone, but her so called "reign of terror" only seems to effect YOU and everybody who makes the mistake of getting involved with You! My older sister is a complete bitch too, but you don't see me dragging anyone else into it! Sure emily shoves me against the lockers pretty much daily, but it was nothing compared to what they did today!" Steve said, getting what seemed like a previously thought out argument off his chest.

"How can we feel sorry for you, when you still haven't told us what they did to you!? Clyde shouted, throwing his hands up.

"I'll fucking show you if you shut up!" Steve snapped back, further raising the tension.

He pulled out his lap top from a bag he had on the floor and loaded up his video.


"Alright, so I was behind the school after class, helping Megan film some b-roll for that stupid fucking nature project in simmons' class." Steve explained as the video finished loading. " I was minding my own business, when Emily and about 6 of her friends came bursting out of the school."

As he said this, the drone view appeared on the screen as below, Emily and her friends gave chase to Steve. He immediately bailed on Megan and sprinted for the trees. As soon as he got to the woods, the screen switched to the go pro Steve had in his hand. He kept it on his face as trees and sky passed behind him. He had a worried look on his face, but they could also tell he was looking forward to editing the footage later.

"So I ran into the woods behind the building, hoping I could lose them. . . . I don't honestly know if they fucked with Megan or not. She hasn't answered my texts, but I don't know if it's because she's mad or what."

The footage switched back to the drone, showing Steve ducking under branches and hopping fallen logs. Further behind him, the girls could be seen working to flank him. In the center, Emily's easily recognizable blonde hair.

"So at this point, I knew I couldn't outrun them, so I hid in an old log." Steve said as the footage became his face inside a musty old log.

"With my shitty luck, one of her friends happened to spot me, so I ran out into the clearing, but they had me surrounded. I knew myself and my go pro were toast, but I prayed the drone had enough battery to stay up until after they left. . . . .of course it didn't."

Steve did a 360 with go pro, showing the viewer that he was indeed surrounded as the girls closed in on him like a pride of lions. He made an effort to fight them off, trying to shove them away, but eventually they wrestled the go pro from his hands and subdued him. A girls face appeared on the screen, as she looked over the go pro. She then turned it around and began to film her friends.

2 of the taller girls had Steve by the arms and were holding him in place. Steve, having the classic skinny nerd body, looked like a twig by comparison and it showed as he wasn't able to even give them a workout with his struggles. The drone hovered above the clearing, taking in the action as Emily took Steve's back pack from him.

She unzipped it, and dumped it out carelessly on to the ground. Loose papers blew away in the wind and smaller items scattered. The girl with the go pro got a close up of Steve's face as he saw his homework blowing into the trees. At this point, they hadn't hurt him physically, but as someone who took pride in his work, he already looked defeated.

Emily bent down and sifted through the contents on the ground. After a minute, she found what she was looking for. The camera girl showed emily holding 3 thumb drives. She tucked them into her pocket before turning her attention to Steve.

She stood in front of him as the other girls restrained him. She just studied his face for a moment before, without warning, she punched him in the stomach like something out of a movie.

Steve doubled over, but the girls held him up. Every guy watching the video cringed as they watched Emily bring her leg back and deliver a nut busting kick to his groin. Steve's feet actually lifted off the ground briefly before they let him crumble on the ground. Apparently this was a pack sign, because as soon as he hit the deck, the rest of the girls joined in and the usual array of torments began.

The girl had set the camera down to join in, and the boys watched as he was pinned down, gut punched, loogied, scratched, stepped on etc. The icing on the cake was when a girl appeared from off camera holding a branch with her sleeve so as to not touch her bare hand. Jason recognized it immediately.

"Is that fucking poison ivy?" He said aloud.

Steve said nothing, and just continued to watch as they roughly pulled off his shirt and jeans, leaving him in only his boxers. His efforts magnified now, but they easily sat on him, pinning him down. The girl knelt beside him, and in slow motion, she began to rub Steve down from head to toe with the leaves. His screams could be heard but another girl put her hands over his mouth, Muffling his cries.

20 minutes later, she finally finished. She threw the branch aside they all stood up. Emily appeared in front of the camera and picked it up. A second later, it was placed facing the sky, the drone visible still hovering. She looked down into the camera for a second and mouthed something. Jason was sure she had said "you're next" with her lips. Then, all of a sudden, the sole of her shoe flashed before the camera went black.

Steve had edited it so that the screen stayed black for a few seconds, before it returned as if an old tv had been turned on, the drone taking over. It became hard to see, but it looked like the girls were about to walk away, leaving Steve in a heap on the ground, when the drone began to lower itself to the ground.

Emily and her friends stopped dead in their tracks and turned around. Steve noticed the drone and the girls at the same time. He sprung awkwardly to his feet and tried to get to the drone, but was tackled hard from behind, before a red haired girl got to the drone just as it landed.

From there, the view was only the grass below the drone but the audio still came through. Someone had picked it up and was walking back in Steve's direction. He could be heard begging them not to break it.

Soon Steve could be seen, laying on his stomach with the biggest girl of the group, effectively schoolgirl pinning his head shoulders and torso, dwarfing him and keeping him flat on the ground. The camera was turned up and Emily's haunting smile graced the screen. She just stared for a bit, and Jason became uncomfortable, as though his sister could somehow see him through the camera.

All of a sudden, the drone hit the ground, as Emily smashed it down. Steve let out a cry of anger, but his rage wasn't enough to free him from his Amazonian captress. Amongst his squirming, giggles at his futile efforts could be heard.

As they watched, the camera was roughly shaken and the sound of cracking plastic could be hear. A piece of a rotor fell on screen.

Another crunch. More pieces.

Another crunch. This time, the mounting for the camera snapped, leaving it to dangle by the wires and giving a view of Emily above. She lifted her foot high and brought it down, breaking a rotor arm clean off. She stepped on the blade, easily snapping it, and twisting her foot, buried the electric motor in the dirt.

At that point, Steve gently closed his computer.

"You get the point." He said quietly, looking down.

"Wasn't that drone supposed to be pretty much indestructible?" Clyde asked, in disbelief.

"Yeah well, I guess not when a big, blonde gorilla decides to crush it." Steve answered, obviously upset. He put his computer back in his bag, and scratched at his rashes.

"Steve man, I. . . I'm so sorry." Jason offered. He knew how hard his friend had worked to save up for the drone and how proud he was if it. It was the top of the line, professional model and it had taken him two years to get the money for it.

"It's too late for that now, isn't it?. . . . I don't blame you though. I really should have known better than to get involved with you and Clyde in any capacity."

"Woah! What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Clyde spoke up, a pissed off look on his face.

"It means bad juju follows you." Malcolm said flatly.

"It's not my fault Emily is fucking crazy!" Jason shouted.

"Of course not. Nothing is ever your fault, is it Jason?" Steve shot back, sharply.

"DUDE!, Both of you guys can fuck off! Even I didn't think she would go on a rampage like this. You don't know what she makes me do to ensure that my friends stay off limits. I can and have to live with whatever she plans to dish out, but don't think I don't care about all of you guys!" Jason said, defending himself.

Steve was silent, deep in thought.

"Well. . . Whatever man! The fact of the matter is, we're done with this bullshit." He said finally. "I don't think either of us will survive another round with her. It felt like she was having FUN this time around."

"You too malcom?" Jason asked, trying to confirm that they were indeed fucked by having no more willing team members to resist his sister.

He only nodded.

"So it's over then? We just let Emily win here?!" Jason said, defeated.

"How is this even about winning and losing? We fucked with her, she fucked with us. How do you know we aren't just "even" Jason? Malcolm rationalized.

"Because! We have the opportunity to stop her once and for all!" Jason shouted.

"And what if it doesn't though? How far is she willing to go to pay us back? Cuz I gotta tell you, Coincidentally. . . stomping my drone into a flattened pile of plastic in the dirt, happens to be the exact amount of punishment it takes to make me back the fuck off!" Steve said coldly.

"I have to agree with Steve, Jason. Your sister said it would be the actual deep fryer the next time!" Malcolm added.

"You REALLY believe she would dip you in a deep fat fryer?" Clyde asked, giving him a look of stupidity.

"I didn't believe in a lot of shit before this week," Malcolm said, making a valid point.

"Ok look you guys, I'll give you the edited video of Emily. You can do whatever with it. That is the most I can do." Steve said, handing Clyde a thumb drive.

"What's. . . What's wrong with it?" Clyde asked, examining it closely.

"It's a new type of thumb drive. Wi-Fi capable. You just have to get close enough to a computer and prompt it. it will upload and play by itself, with no way to stop it. My cousin made it."

"That's pretty fucking sweet!" Jason said, thinking about the possibilities.

"Yeah well, I'm glad you like it, because it's the last thing I'm doing for this little endeavor." Steve said, solemnly. "I'm gonna need it back when you get done, so don't let anything happen to it."

"Alright. . . . . I appreciate this steve." Jason said, sincerely greatful for this last bit of help. He didn't know what would happen at the dance, but they would need all the tricks they could muster to even come close.

10 minutes later, Clyde and Jason left the grocery store and headed back to Clyde's house.

End Notes:

Emily is systematically crushing the team.  2 down with broken spirits.  Number 3 could be presumed toast.  Everything falling apart.

Chapter 42: Sweet dreams! by Stevie

20 minutes later, Clyde walked back into his room. He set Jason on the shelf and flopped down on his bed.


Jason hadn't said anything since before they left Mertle's and Clyde could tell something was wrong.


"Hey Jas?" He asked.


"Yeah?" Jason replied quietly.


"You going to be alright tonight? I know your dreams are related to how you feel that day. . . . . It's been a lot to take in."


Jason sat and thought for a moment before he spoke.


"I can't help feeling like this is all my fault. . . . Like I unleashed my sister on the world, you know."


"Man, don't let Steve and Malcolm make you believe that! If anything, now they know you were tell the truth about her. Yeah it sucks, but we took a crack at her. . . That's more than anyone else in the school can say." Clyde assured him.


"Maybe everyone else was smarter than us! I should have known better. I should have known she would go this far to get back at us. I could have just layed low this whole week, got saved and called it good."


"Honestly dude, you should be happy for this week. Think about it. . . . We've been running around skipping school, doing what we want, but when you go home, there is no telling how your parents are going to react. I hate to say it. . . .but you could very well be on lockdown from here on out. Or worse, a government experiment or weapon. I think. . . I think you need to get the most out of your freedom while you can. It took being small, to more or less stand up to emil-"


Clyde was cut off as his phone rang. He checked it, expecting it to be Malcolm, but [Emily] showed on the screen.


"Why the fuck is Emily calling me?" Clyde asked, showing him the screen as he stood up.


"Don't answer it!" Jason snapped.


"Why? I'm not afraid of her!. . . . . On the phone, anyway." Clyde said, pressing the answer button and put it on speaker phone.


"Clyde's erotic slip and slide, off with your clothes, on with the ride!" He said like he was answering a business phone. He cracked a smile.


There was quiet for a second while Emily processed his statement before she answered.


"You're such a fucking idiot!" She spat at him.


"I love you too Emily!" Clyde said,
enthusiastically.


"Shut the fuck up and put my brother on the phone you little shithead!"


"You're still going on about that? I already told you he isn't here." Clyde said, his tone serious now.


"How bad do you want me to kick your ass? My patience for you is honestly about gone. If Kylie wasn't asleep, I would have paid you another visit myself. Truthfully, I could have got you at any time you know. When you walked home from Mya's this morning. When you went to visit Rachel this afternoon, or your little grocery run just now."


Both Jason and Clyde's faces went pale.


"I know you're both shitting your pants right now, but don't worry, I'm not going to come over there and have my way with you just yet. Letting you squirm and look over your shoulder is much more fun! Besides, I like the idea of you guys finding my handy work bit by bit."


She paused for a second.


"Just out of curiosity, how did my hair look in that little video your dorky friend made? I wasn't planning on shooting a snuff film today, but I'd say it worked out ok!"


Both boys began to feel sick as the realization of Emily's power sunk in.


"While crushing his precious toy into plastic chips was great, I actually made an even more important stop after that."


They knew she was talking about Mya.


"I have to say, I REALLY thought you would have at least made a poorly thought out attempt to try and save your old pal Mya. . . I mean, I knew you guys were selfish assholes, but this is a new low, even for you!"

"Yeah well, she never really was our friend!" Clyde said loudly.

"Aww, that's not what she said about her and Jason! Sounds like They got pretty close last night." Emily alluded.

Clyde said nothing but gave Jason the look of "what the fuck man!"

"Well too bad Jason isn't here, otherwise I would ask him if that's true. . .sounds like you should have torn Mya's house apart looking for him huh?" Clyde countered.

"Yeah, sounds like, huh dipshit!" Emily said sarcastically. "Funny enough, we did do some redecorating over there though"

Jason had to fight the urge to go in on his sister. He paced back and forth, fuming.

"You should have seen it! We totally caught her off guard! She was just sitting in the basement crying when we walked in. Her eyes went soo wide when she saw us. Of course she tried to run, but that little nerd didn't stand a chance."

"While that's all well and good, I REALLY need to be hitting the hay. Big day tomorrow." Clyde interuppted, faking a yawn.

"Oh I'm sure you do! Skipping school and trying to avoid me has got to tire out my little baby boy!" Emily teased.

"I tell you what, you go night night, but leave the phone on. I've actually been talking to the tiny twerp on the shelf this whole time!" Emily finished, and as her words hit both boys like a ton of bricks, she added an evil laugh for effect.

"That's right Jason. I know you can hear me, so listen carefully. While Mya did tell me about the night you spent together, she also told me some other interesting tidbits. She happened to know quite a bit about these incredible dreams you seem to be having. She says they are a mixture of whatever drug caused your accident and however much stress you're feeling when you go to sleep. I can about imagine what you're going to go through tonight. With 3 of your friends crushed already, and plans in the works for the other two. Add to it all the details of your next little plan. . . Oops! I may have said too much!"


Jason and Clyde just stared at each other with slack jaws.

"Oh I'm sorry! Was I not supposed to know about your plan to ruin the dance for me? Well Mya spoiled that little surprise. That girl will do just about anything to get out of trouble, let me tell you! It was almost pathetic how quickly she flipped on you guys, but I guess you were right Clyde, you aren't actually friends with her. I dont think that even as smart as she is, does she know what true friendship is. Unfortunately, we didn't go over there for information, so after she spilled her guts, we still did what we came to do. I admit, we might have gone a little too far this time, but she will get over it. Or at least she might have, if she had a couple little boys to help pick up the pieces."

There was a moment of silence.

"I'm gonna guess that you guys are just sitting there, freaking out, which explains the silence, So let me make you an offer. You really have 3 choices and 3 levels of trouble that go along with them. Choice 1. You ignore my warning. You come to the dance anyway. You get about 2 feet inside the door, and some number of about 100 girls I have looking for you, catch you, beat you, and serve you to me on a platter. . . . . Choice 2: you stay home. You avoid any type of confrontation with me, and sure you survive another day or 2, but how long is your mom gonna let you skip school, huh? Jason, how long before mom and dad leave you alone with me? Then what? This whole tiny little rebellion was for nothing! I still win, and you're still a crumpled heap of cocky garbage and a flattened pancake of a little brother. Or your last option: turn yourself over to me tomorrow after school. Just you and me. 2 on 1. No friends, no traps. You have every opportunity to take me on and you might just win. It will be straight up and perfectly fair. If I win, I get to spend the rest of the night and all of the next day, making up for lost time with Jason." Emily said, determination clear in her voice.

More silence.

"Nothing to say huh? That's ok. Why don't you just sleep on it little brother! I'll be seeing you soon. Sweet dreams!" Emily finished, hanging up the phone.


"Fuck, fuck FUCK!" Jason screamed. He continued pacing the shelf, and thinking.

"I. . . . I think we take the 2nd option man, just wait it out. " Clyde stammered.

"So what, we just hide under the fridge like roaches, waiting to get squashed?" Jason asked, harshly


"Yes, technically, but that also means that there is no promise that she actually gets her hands on us. Fate will decide."

"It won't work. She was totally right. You will have to go back to school. I have to go home. She will have gotten to Rachel by then and you will be next. She is doing this to punish me. Choice 2 is not an option Clyde." Jason said sternly.

"Dude, neither is 1 or 3!" Clyde shouted.

"Here is the way I see it. . . Her knowing we are coming changes nothing. They were already looking for us. The only problem I see, is that she talked to Mya. If she opened her fucking mouth and gave Emily all the possible ways we might go about doing this. . . . .well then we might have to go about it in an out of the box type of way. " Jason explained, calming himself.

Clyde pondered this for a second.

"To be honest buddy, there was literally no part of that plan that didn't sound like "let's commit suicide." He said, dead seriously.

"Well that's the only way we can fight back or have any control. If you want to think about option 3, it changes everything."

"That option blows too!" Clyde blurted out.

"Yeah, that's kind of what happens when somebody has all the power over you!" Jason snapped, sounding more like a dick than he wanted to.

"I'm just saying!" Clyde said, defensively.

"I know. . . . I'm sorry. The only way we do option 3 is if you just leave me at the house. . . Alone."

"What. . . . What the hell are you talking about Jason?"

"Just what I said. You drop me off and get out of there. I'll. . . . I'll handle the rest."

"Dude! Emily will probably kill you. . . Literally."

"I know man, but it's the only way I can think of though, that you and Rachel might walk away unscathed. Hopefully, punishing me will be so satisfying, that she will decide to leave you guys alone." Jason said, genuinely.

"You'd be willingly stepping in front of a freight train Jason. "


"Maybe it's what I deserve. My friends have lost a lot, just for trying to help me. If I would have just stuck it out, or hidden at home, none of this would have ever happened."


"Don't be like that Jason. I know at least I would help you out no matter what. Steve and Malcolm were unfortunate casualties." Clyde assured him. "It's like you said, you didn't know Emily would seek to annihilate us all. You couldn't have guessed that her power and influence were this complete. She is a monster, and a force to be reckoned with."

They sat in silence.

"I imagine you want to sleep on this? Come up with a plan or something?" Clyde asked, knowing how Jason likes to operate by now.


"I don't actually know if I WILL sleep today. . . . I'm really not sure if I can handle whatever dream might come out of it. I really can't turn them off, you know. Between Gracie terrorising us, and Emily effectively having us by the balls, I'm likely to have a mental breakdown. " Jason admitted.

"Do you feel like. . . . You're losing yourself or something? Like professor X in Logan?" Clyde asked.

"I really don't know. . . . At Mya's house, I honestly couldn't tell I was dreaming throughout the whole thing. I was in it in the blink of an eye. Seamless. I don't know if that was a gift or a curse."

"Bro, you pretty much gathered information from the vibe of a room. You're fucking incredible. Beyond laser vision and flight, you're the real deal." Clyde encouraged him.


"Too bad Mya is the only one who might have some insight into this shit. From the way Emily talked about it, it sounds like Mya thinks I'm going to lose my mind sooner or later."


"Dude, the fact that you lasted this long is a testament to the strength you have. You've done nothing since you shrunk, but face down giant after giant, both figurative and literal. You never chose to stay down, and I respect you so much for that."

"Thanks man, that means a lot." Jason said, climbing into his makeshift bed.

"Look man, if your dreams start to get crazy, don't be afraid to bail out. Even if you don't come up with a plan, we can't have your brain melting right now. " Clyde said, getting into his own bed. "Goodnight dude."





Chapter 43: lights out. by Stevie
That night, just as Emily, or more likely Mya had predicted, Jason was haunted by nightmares of all manner. Visions of every time in the last few days that he had been crushed. From getting worked over by Kylie, to getting sat on by Emily in the car. Gracie's brutal treatment of him to Emily stomping him broken.


He woke up multiple times, and every time he managed to sleep, more terrors invaded his dreams. In one, he was tasked with stopping a gigantic Kylie and Gracie from destroying their school and all their classmates. It started out positively enough, but soon it morphed into nothing but a session of being trampled by massive flip flops and getting the daylights squeezed out of him by smooth adolescent hands.


The next time he drifted off, Brooklyn reappeared, taking her time, breaking bones in the lab, so the mysterious female voice could gather data. No matter how hard he fought, his spiritual mother was a step ahead, and brutal as ever, leaving him well smashed after every go around.


Finally he just layed in bed, giving up on sleeping at all as his heart was beating out of his chest. He played different scenarios in his head over and over, but was unable to come up with anything that would see everyone make it out unharmed.


If they even succeeded at the dance, successfully ruining Emily's reputation, her and her friends would probably just make everyone's life hell until fear/respect was restored. This was a fact he hadn't considered. Just as Kylie had taken to dominating her classmates to get out frustrations at home, Emily might do the same. By trying to get revenge, Jason might inadvertently unleash Emily's wrath on the entire school. On top of that, knowing her, she would be sure to let every single victim know that what she was doing to them, was because of him, thus turning them against him in the process.



On the other side of the spectrum, if he chose to face her alone. . . . . If there was one thing Jason knew, it was that: given a day and a half of pure torture, Emily could likely bend and warp his mind into believing that everything she had done so far was just a dream. Or if not bending HIM to her will, with the whole week that she had to plan it, she could have easily made the evidence of his accident look like anything she pleased.


Jason wasn't even sure how he could have played his cards so wrong with this whole thing. It might have been that he underestimated Emily and her ability to rally her seemingly endless army of friends. He didn't know how it was possible for her to be keeping such tight tabs on them, without them noticing. It honestly changed everything and added to the already compiling list of problems.

It felt like no move they made could go unpunished, but there had to be something Jason hadn't thought of yet. He stared up at the ceiling, losing track of time as his mind worked. He wasn't sure why, but working his mind overtime, seemed to rejuvenate his body. Which led to another problem. . . . His mind.

Knowing that Mya didn't give him much time or at least CHANCE of keeping his sanity was disheartening to say the least. He felt as though he had made huge strides of progress since the beginning of his journey. He was even stronger now, capable of lifting about twice as much as when Mya had first evaluated him. On top of that, his mind was picking up on little things he had never noticed before and processing information at an alarming rate. What had happened at Mya's house when he was alone was something else entirely. He couldn't possibly be reverting could he?


Eventually Jason did fall asleep without nightmares, only to be woken 20 minutes later to Clyde arguing that his dad. Jason only caught part of it, but from what he gathered, playing sick wasn't an option today and Clyde was going to school whether he liked it or not. It must have been late, because Clyde just threw some clothes on and ran out of the house, leaving Jason alone.

"What the fuck!" Jason shouted as he heard Clyde drive away. In his rush, he hadn't bothered to turn on his tv or computer or anything. Jason just layed back down, out of view on his shelf.

Over the next hour, he heard both Clyde's mom and dad leave the house on their way to work. He had the whole house to himself. Clyde had neglected to give Jason any food before he left for school and it wasn't long before Jason's stomach began to growl.

He stood from his bed and looked at the long way to the ground. He sighed, and began the long walk to the floor. It took Jason 20 minutes, but he eventually made it to the door, which Clyde had left conveniently cracked. Jason slipped through and continued his trek to the kitchen. Everything that had happened so far had been within a week, but it felt like so long ago since he had first made his way up and out of the basement in his own house. Now he was getting the chance to explore another house he knew well. He had been best friends with Clyde forever and had spent countless hours in this house. Jason had grown used to this vantage point by now, so some of the shine was gone but it was still cool to see.

Jason made it to the kitchen, and stood for a moment. He contemplated trying to open a cupboard, and thought he might have enough strength, but ultimately decided to climb the drawers and try the counter top. He walked to the first handle, looking at it a few feet above his head.

Jason knew he could kick jump and grab it, but he was more curious to know if he could actually just jump and straight up grab the handle. He got directly below it, and took a deep breath. Jason wiped the sweat of his hands and crouched down.

Jumping as hard as he could, Jason was more than surprised as he glided through the air, and had more than enough elevation to grab the handle.

"Damn, I've got some fuckin' hops now. I could probably clear every step at the house!" Jason thought to himself as he climbed the next drawer and the next. Finally he pulled himself up on to the counter and took a second to admire the view. To his left, the toaster and loaf of bread. To his right, a blender and a wooden knife rack.

Jason's mouth began to water when he noticed that the bread was actually cinnamon raisin, one of his all time favorite snacks.

He was able to take one single step in that direction before he heard the tell tale thunder of somebody walking up the stairs where the basement connected to the kitchen, just like in Jason's own house. The difference was, in Clyde's house, the basement held 2 bedrooms, an office and a game room.


Jason made a mad dash for anywhere to hide, but just as the door swung open he tripped and fell, knocking into the knife holder and causing it to clang. He held his breath, hoping that whoever was coming hadn't heard that, but to no avail as a female voice said "hello?"

To Jason's surprise, Clyde's older sister kimmy stepped into view. She was wearing what he now knew must be the universal set of pajamas for all women under 25, short cotton shorts and a tank top, her large boobs causing the tank top to ride up, showing her midriff. He also noticed she was wearing slippers as she stepped onto the landing and looked in the direction of the noise.

Jason remained perfectly still as kimmy surveyed the counter top. He could feel her eyes on him, but not registering him as anything more than an action figure. He held his breath as she stepped closer, her demeanor cautious.

"Ughh, Tyler and Clyde still leave their shit everywhere! Clyde is way too old for this stuff anyway. " kimmy said as she reached for Jason. He knew it was a risk, letting kimmy see him, but he did consider her a friend, and she would know something was up as soon as she grabbed him anyway.

Jason counted to 3 in his head, and broke position.

"HOLY SHIT!" Kimmy shouted and stumbled back. She thought fast, and grabbed a frying pan from on top of the stove and raised it above her head.

"Kimmy!. . . Kimmy, calm down! It's me, Jason!" Jason shouted, frantically.

"W-What?" She responded, confused. She edged back towards the counter, still holding up the pan.

"Yeah, Kimmy. . . I. . . I had an accident, but it IS me!"

As she got close enough to see his face, the shock was too much, and the frying pan slipped from her hand, banging loudly on the floor.

"No! No way! This isn't possible! Nope!" Kimmy rationalized, backing away from the counter. She began to pace back and forth, glancing over at Jason nervously.

"Kimmy, can you please just stop and breath for a minute? I don't want you to pass out or something!" Jason pleaded.

She stopped and put her hand on her forehead, pushing her sandy blonde bangs out of her eyes. She just stared at him now.

"Seriously, sit down. You're making me nervous right now. It's ok, believe me."

"How can this be "ok" Jason!? You're fucking tiny! I. . . I have so many questions! . . . This isn't even possible. "

Jason knew Kimmy was prone to panic attacks, and he was pretty sure she was headed in that direction. He had seen her mom talk her down before, but he didn't know if he could overcome it this time. The last thing he needed was a giant, unconscious girl on his tiny hands, with no way to help.

"Alright Kim. . . Can you just pick me up and put me on the kitchen table?" Jason asked, as calmly and relaxing as he could. She walked to him, apprehensively, and held out a shaking hand. He carefully stepped into it, and she brought him cautiously to the table and set him down.

"Ok good. . . . Do you want to sit please?" He asked, trying not to be demanding or anything like that. She pulled out a chair, and slumped into it, her eyes glued on Jason.

"Ok. . . .alright. . Now let me explain everything."

Jason gave her the short and sweet version of his story, leaving out practically all the details. Kimmy was far from stupid, and he was sure she knew that he wasn't telling her everything, but his plight didn't exactly have a calming effect on those who heard it. The rendition he told her did seem to bring down though.

"Ok. . . . Alright. I think we're good." She said, motioning down her body with her hands like she was pushing the stress down.

Jason just studied her face. He saw a lot of Clyde in her, but that was because they both had strong features from their father. He noted her trademark front tooth gap. Clyde gave her constant shit about it, but she owned it and it actually added to her appeal.

"So, let me get this straight. . . . . Besides all the stuff you're clearly not telling me, you're here "hiding out" from Emily?" Kimmy asked, crushing any illusion that Jason was fooling her.

"Well. . . Yeah. It's. . Not really that simple, true. . But I'm not sure you want to know."

"I'm a big girl Jason, try me."

"As much as I believe you, it's more for my own mental health too. I don't want to relive it."

"It's really that bad? Does Emily know you're here?"

"Unfortunately yes. Up to this point, she has kind of just allowed it."

"Allowed it" huh?" Kimmy said with finger quotes.

"Yeah. . . . We aren't stupid enough to believe she couldn't just barge in here and get me if she really wanted to. She already proved she can. It's not like we could stop her."

"Why do you talk about her like she is this unstoppable machine?" Kimmy asked, a little put off by Jason's attitude towards it all.

"Have you ever met her?" Jason replied, rhetorically. "We could barely take her two on one when we were full sized. She has 6 inches and 40 pounds on Clyde now."

"Oh my God! You guys still try to wrestle her?!" Kimmy exclaimed. "I totally remember our wrestling matches! You boys could never beat us. Your sister and I made a great team!"


Jason said nothing.

"You guys would try so hard too! Coming up with little strategies and plans. In the end, we were always just too big for you!" Kimmy remembered, laughing.

"Yeah. . . It was SO funny." Jason said, sarcastically.

"So what is she doing this for anyway? What did you guys do to her?"

Hearing the last part of her question, Jason snapped.

"I DIDN'T DO SHIT TO HER! Not to deserve what she and Kylie did!" Jason screamed, surprising himself as much as Kimmy.

"H-hey! Don't swear at ME, Jason! It was just a question!" Kimmy shouted at him.

"And I answered it, didn't I?" Jason stated coldly.

"I'm just trying to get the whole picture here. Since you don't want to trust me with the facts, all I can do is go off of what I already know."

"What you THINK you know!" Jason corrected her, spitefully. He could see Kimmy was getting worked up, but he didnt care.

"Yeah well, I know there was usually a reason Emily used to beat you guys up. Always some back and forth between you." Kimmy said, explaining her logic.


"Yeah well" Jason said, mocking her "things change. Emily changed. Somewhere along the line, she realized she had the size to do whatever she wants to anyone smaller than her and unfortunately, myself and my friends fall into that category. She went miles beyond any back and forth here."

Kimmy sat thinking for a moment.

"I don't know know if I believe that. . . . It doesn't sound like the Emily I know." She said, apprehensively.

"Honestly Kimmy, I don't care what you believe! I'm only talking to you right now because I didn't want you to pass out from one of your little panic attacks!" Jason shouted again. He knew her panic attacks were a sore spot and not to be taken lightly, but he decided to twist the knife none the less.

"I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP! WHEN DID YOU BECOME SUCH A LITTLE ASSHOLE JASON?" She screamed.

"I don't need your help Kimmy! Did I ever once ask you for your fucking help?! Clyde didn't get me something to eat this morning, so that's what I'm doing, end of story. You just happened to come along!"

Quicker than Jason could react, Kimmy's hand came from his side and snatched him up. In one smooth motion, she put him on his stomach on the table, knocking the wind out of him. Before he could even try to take a breath, she planted her thumb on his head, pinning it firmly to the table with his face in her direction.

"Didn't I just tell you not to swear at me?" She asked, bring her face close to his.

"Fuck off Kimmy. You're just like my sister and the rest of them. I'll add you to the list of people who have it coming!" Jason managed to say as she squashed his head under her thumb.

"Oh this isn't about dominating you because you're tiny! No. This is about a little brother who thinks his balls are big enough to mouth off to his sister! You would be in the exact same position if you were 5 foot whatever, except it would be my butt on your head instead of my thumb!" Kimmy said, matter of factly.

Hearing this made Jason think back to the countless times Kimmy had thrashed himself and Clyde over the years. Being 6 years older, they were no match for her and when she would babysit everyone, her word was law. Any deviations from it would be met with swift retribution. Her finisher was always a seat on the victims head, Indian style, until they either cried or submitted fully. She was the one who had shown Emily the ropes, and taught her how to administer punishment when need be. The difference between them was that with Kimmy, not ever offence was punishable by death. The only problem here was, with his heightened endurance, Kimmy was only applying enough pressure to pin him, but not anywhere near enough to submit him when he was completely determined.

"Kimmy, will you please just let me go?" Jason asked politely, feigning calmness.

"You know the rules, you have to completely submit to me." She answered sternly, grinding her thumb.

"Listen, I doubt you have what it takes to make me actually do that right now. That isn't a challenge, just an observation. I'm not the same ten year old kid you and Emily used to boss around and ragdoll. Even with your extra 3 inches, and 15 pounds, if I was regular sized, you'd be done."


Kimmy's eyes grew wide. "H-How on earth did you know that I grew!? And by the exact amount!" She stammered in shock. She lifted her thumb from his head and covered her mouth.

"It doesn't matter. Just keep your hands off me." Jason said, standing up and walking toward the edge of the table

"Are you serious right now!?" Kimmy said, standing up. "You're so fucking rude! I think if anything, Emily has been too easy on you!"

Jason just held up his middle finger as he walked away.

She again reached down and grabbed him, trapping his arms in her fist, and lifting him to her face. "I think somebody needs to teach you some manners! You're going in time out!"

By the time Kimmy dropped him, Jason's rage had reached it's boiling point. As he fell towards her waiting cleavage, he knew exactly what he needed to do. Jason anticipated the landing, keeping his feet outside the crack of her cleavage and as soon as his feet touched, he jumped back up towards her face, using her own boobs to add spring to his jump. He reared back, and threw the hardest punch he could muster.

The effect was the same as getting her bottom lip snapped by a thick rubber band and Kimmy's hands shot up and held her mouth. She let out a cry of pain into her hands as Jason smoothly ran back down her ample chest and lept down to table. He hit the surface with a tuck and roll and sprinted to the edge, jumping again.

Kimmy checked her finger, seeing a little bit of blood from her lip. Now she was fully pissed.

"You're fucking toast Jason!" She shouted, giving chase.

Jason hit the floor, tucking again, not even feeling the jump. He sprinted around the corner into the living room, running faster than he ever had before.

Behind him, he heard and felt Kimmy's gigantic footsteps. He knew if she caught him, he would be in for a world of hurt. Kimmy's brand of justice usually involved slow, prolonged tortures, which varied from Emily's style of rough, brutal beatings.

He made an effort to get to the couch, but she was closing in fast. The thumps of her slippers echoed in his head and suddenly, a flashback of Gracie chasing him popped into his head. It was immediately followed by a vision of her freshly painted toes, grinding him into Kylie's bedroom floor. Brief flashes of pain, memories of having his bones broken by force, and healed by his powers overloaded his brain. Then, as if someone flipped a switch, he passed out.
Chapter 44:The times, they are a'changin'! by Stevie
"So let me get this straight. . . . You bounced off of Kimmy's tits, then superman punched her right in the mouth?!" Clyde asked, completely pumped.


Jason came to, right as Clyde was asking. He looked around, bewildered. He was in a room he hadnt seen recently, but he recognized it as Kimmy's old basement bedroom. He looked up to see that he was sitting in her palms as she spoke with Clyde.


"Dude. . . What's wrong?" Clyde asked, a worried look on his face.


"What do you mean what's wrong? I just woke up and I'm not where I passed out. "


Clyde and Kimmy exchanged worried glances.


"Umm, Jason? You DID pass out, but you woke up a few minutes later. . . ." Kimmy said, trying to jog his memory.



"Well unless Clyde skipped school, then no, I just woke up now."


"I. . .went to school for the whole day man. I just got home 20 minutes ago, and you were watching tv with Kimmy."


"That can't be right though! The last thing I remember, is running away from you, and having a bunch of memories and flashbacks." Jason explained, looking up at Kimmy.


"That's right. I saw you stumble and barrel face first into the floor. At first I thought you just tripped, but you were convulsing pretty violently. You're body was really hot like you had a high fever. I picked you up, and cooled you down with a damp cloth. After a couple minutes, you woke up, and we hung out all day. . . . You don't remember any of that?" Kimmy asked, in disbelief.

"No. None of it. The first thing I heard was Clyde's last question."

"Jason. . . We had a couple FULL conversations. You DID seem a little off, but you were walking and talking, the same as you are right now." She said, her face changing from worry to panic.

"Dude, you're body has auto-pilot!" Clyde blurted out, excitedly.

"No Clyde, his body shut his mind off to protect him. Like a headless chicken. He was operating completely on instinct or something." Kimmy corrected her brother.

She thought about that for a moment.

"OH MY GOSH! Jason I'm SO sorry! I didn't mean to put you through that! I was just in the moment and you were being such a little brat. If I had known that chasing you would trigger ptsd, I would have been more patient or just let you go all together! I am so SO sorry!" Kimmy gushed, holding Jason to her chest.

"Kimmy, it's not your fault! I was being a complete asshole. . . On purpose. I'm always just an asshole." Jason said, having some kind of inner revelation.

"Its ok. You're safe now Jason. I forgive you and I pray that you forgive me." Kimmy said, rubbing his back with her fingers.

"Holy shit! Can we be done with this feel good crap!?" Clyde interuppted.

"Language Clyde!" Kimmy warned him.

"I'm sorry, but we have shit to do right now!. . Fuck, I mean, we have crap to do right now. "

"Jeez, I'm gone for 2 years, and both of you guys turned into cussing little brats!" Kimmy said, punching Clyde in the arm. "I'm gonna have to beat you up for old times sake, before I go back school!

"I'm 5'8 now, taller than dad too. It's time for payback I think!" Clyde said, only half joking.

"Too bad for you, I grew some more! You're still just as scrawny to me as you ever were!" Kimmy said, laughing.

"What do you mean "You grew"?" Clyde asked, a little choke in his voice. "You've been 5'10 forever!"

"Well now I'm 6'1. And 15 pounds heavier, all of that weight in my butt. So deal with it." Kimmy said, sticking her tongue out.

"I know what you're getting at, but there is physically no way you could wear me down enough to sit on me like you used to." Clyde said, flatly.

"You wanna try me?" Kimmy asked with a smirk, poking him in the chest.

"As much as I would love to take you down, once and for all, I wasn't kidding about having things to do. Maybe if you're lucky, Emily will leave some scraps for you though." Clyde answered, smugly.

"Woah, woah! You two are going to go see Emily? " Kimmy asked, suddenly intrigued.

"Uh, yeah. . . Umm. . Just a quick little visit. " Clyde lied.

"You're such a bad liar! What are you really going to do over there?"

"It doesn't matter, because you're not coming with us." Clyde answered coldly.

"I can help you! Let me talk to her girl to girl."

"No offence to your "girl to girl", but Emily is on a war path right now. There isn't any talking her out of it. She has crushed people's spirits already and isn't going to stop until she buries us."

Kimmy felt that she could make a difference with Emily, but she also wanted to let her younger brother handle things on his own as a way of growing up.


"Ok fine! Go do what you need to do. I'll be around to patch you up when the bully kicks dirt in your face. " Kimmy said, slightly deflated.


"Hey, thanks for that!" Clyde said sarcastically, grabbing Jason and walking upstairs.


He walked to his room and closed the door. Setting Jason on his desk, he sat in his chair and took a deep breath.


"So what's the plan? Which option are we going to try?"


"I think turning myself in is all I can do. . . " Jason said quietly.


"There isn't any talking you out of it?" Clyde asked hopefully.



"I only got about 20 minutes of undisturbed sleep last night, so a master plan didn't exactly jump out at me."


"Damn dude. . . . As long as you're sure I guess."


"Of course I'm not sure. I'd love to take a chunk out of Emily's empire, but if it means getting you and Rachel squeezed, then I'm not going to do it." Jason explained.


"I appreciate it man. So are you ready now or do you want some time?"


"Let's just get it over with. No point prolonging it." Jason said, putting his head down.


Just then, Clyde's phone rang.


"Please don't be Emily. Please don't be Emily!" Clyde chanted, taking it out.


[Rachel]


He put it on speaker.

"Hello?" He answered.


"Clyde! Is Jason with you!?" Rachel asked, she sounded excited.


"Yeah, I'm right here." Jason replied.


"Ok, cool! Are you guys busy right now? I have some news."


"Actually, we were just about to-" Clyde began, but Jason gave him a look.


"Uh, no we aren't busy. What's up?" Jason asked.


"Can you two come over to my place, I need to show you something!"


"Is it explainable over the phone?" Jason asked, wearily.


"Ugh! I mean, it is, but I put a lot of work into this!" Rachel complained.


"Jeez, fine! We'll be over. We don't have all day though, so make it quick!" Clyde said, giving in.


"Ok great! Oh, fair warning Jason. . . Kylie is over here, so handle it however you need to. . . . See you guys in a bit! Bye." And with that, she hung up the phone.



"Dude, you Sure this is a good idea?" Clyde asked as they sat outside of Rachel's house.


"No. But it gets my mind off of the task at hand."


"Your mind is what worries me! If you had a 7 hour breakdown over a flashback of Gracie, seeing her and Kylie together might put you down for good Jason."


Clyde made a good point, but Jason felt like this was something he needed to do.


Like deja vu, Clyde knocked on the door, and just the same, Gracie opened the door. She rolled her eyes when she saw who it was. Clyde didn't bother saying anything to her and just walked past her.


"Hey! You can't come in!" Gracie hollered, grabbing the back of his shirt. She tried to plant her feet but her socks couldn't get traction on the hardwood and Clyde was able to pull her along.


"K-Kylie, do something!" Gracie screamed and she was still hanging on.


Kylie, who had been leaning against the wall in the hallway, stepped in front of Clyde. Though she was head and shoulders taller than Gracie, she was still 5 inches shorter than Clyde. Being over at their house all the time, Clyde was no stranger to dealing with Kylie. He knew all of her weaknesses and pet peeves. He had to admit that she had an air of confidence, but she was still no match for him.


Without breaking pace, he snatched Kylie's glasses off of her face, and slid them across the floor behind him, careful not to scratch them.


Kylie immediately gave up the tough guy act, punching Clyde in the arm before chasing after her glasses.


"Clyde! Why did you do that!" Kylie whined at the top of her lungs.


He continued on to Rachel's room, where Gracie released him before her sister could see her. He walked in, and shut the door.


"Hey Clyde." Was all the greeting he got as Rachel's eyes were glued to her computer. He pulled up a stool and took off his baseball cap, revealing Jason.


"Really?" Rachel asked, giving them both the look.


"Hey, we got him in here with no trouble didn't we? Not through lack of trying by security out there." Clyde said laughing.


"What did you do to Kylie anyway? I heard her screaming." Rachel asked, turning back to the screen.

"Haha, I took her glasses." He said, smiling.

"Yeah, that would do it!" Rachel nodded, knowingly.

"So what is this news?" Jason asked as Clyde placed him on the desk so he could see the screen.

"Well I have some interesting news, and some bad news. . . . Which would you like to hear first. . . . Actually. . . It's all kind of Mya related, so I'll start with the bad news!"

"Great! More Mya drama!" Clyde said, oozing sarcasm.

"Well you saw her today. She looked like hell!" Rachel said, defending her actions.

"Good! She deserves it! Did she tell you that she sold us out?" Clyde snapped.

"Yeah. . . More or less." Rachel replied quietly.

"More or less? What does that even mean?" Jason asked, trying not to get upset.

"Can we please not dwell on that? That isn't the most important thing she said. . . . She is blaming you for what Emily did to her!" Rachel reported.

"What did she do?" Jason and Clyde asked together.

"Well, it started off as the usual. . . Pinned down, loogied, gut punched, etc. But then. . . Then a random girl noticed all of Mya's college acceptance letters. I guess she had them framed or something. . . . Anyway, Emily and her friends smashed all of the frames and ripped up all of the letters. . . . . It was literally the worst possible thing they could do to her, and they did it."


"So. . . That's on Emily! Why blame Jason?" Clyde asked, finding fault with Mya's logic.

"I don't really know. It may be because she knows she can't best Emily, so her anger has to go somewhere. . . Pick the next most guilty person?" Rachel rationalized. "I'm just the messenger here, but she said to watch your back Jason."

"Hmm." Was all Jason said, staring off into distance.

"Hmm? That's it? Hmm?" Clyde blurted out. "Mya wants a piece of you now too, and that's all you have to say?"

"Yeah." Jason replied, shortly.

Rachel and Clyde just stared at him.

"Is. . .he ok?" Rachel asked, looking at Clyde.

"What?. . Yeah, yeah. . .he. . . He's fine." Clyde stammered.

Rachel narrowed her eyes and glared at him.

"What!? He's fine! See look!" Clyde said, poking Jason in the shoulder.

Jason swayed back and forth but otherwise didn't respond.

"Jason. . . JASON!" Rachel shouted, snapping her fingers in front of his face. A moment later, he seemed to snap out of it.

"Jason, what was that?" Rachel demanded, using a finger to turn him in her direction. She glared down at him, daring him to lie to her.

"What are you talking about? Weren't you telling us you had some news or something?"

Clyde's heart dropped as Jason basically admitted he had clocked out again, this time without warning or provocation. He was about to intervene, when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Rachel called.

The door swung opened, revealing Gracie. She casually strolled in, standing between Clyde and Rachel.

Clyde just looked uncomfortably at her. He was unconsciously leaning away from her. Gracie looked him over before, without warning, she lifted her fist like she was going to punch him. Clyde flinched hard, losing his balance and tumbling off the stool.

Gracie, Rachel, and Kylie, who was standing in the doorway, all broke out laughing as Clyde looked up at them, his pride definitely hurt.

"I think that's a good spot for you!" Gracie stated, pointing down at him.

"Why you little ginger bit-" Clyde began, scrambling up, but Rachel cut him off.

"Easy Clyde. It was just a joke. . . . Gracie, while that WAS funny, you have to respect the fragile male ego." Rachel said, still laughing.

"What's that?" Gracie asked.

"I'll explain later, what do you guys need?" Rachel asked, getting straight to the point.

"We want to hang out with you guys in here." Gracie answered hopefully.

"NO!" Jason and Clyde said together.

"Well too bad you HAVE to let us!" Gracie replied, with her usual brattiness.

"No, you're not staying in here." Rachel said, standing up.

"Fine. . . But then I'm telling dad that you had boys in here!" Gracie countered. Without missing a beat, she held up her phone and took a picture. A second later, Kylie's phone rang with a text alert.

"There! I sent the picture to Melissa too, so if you delete it from my phone, I'll just have her send it again!" Gracie said, smirking.

Rachel looked powerless, as her little sister just effortlessly blackmailed her.

"Ok, fine! You guys can stay! Just sit on the bed and shut up." Rachel said, begrudgingly.

"I want to hold Jason." Gracie said as she and Kylie both sat against the wall.

"No chance Gracie. " Rachel growled as her sister tried to take advantage of her.

"I'll tell dad!" She spat.

Gracie knew that their dad was Rachel's only weakness. She had a deep fear and respect for him and didn't like to betray his trust.

Rachel looked over at Jason helplessly.

"Just for a minute?" She pleaded with Jason.

Jason only took a step back and shook his head no. Meanwhile, Gracie was getting impatient.

"Better hurry up! Before I decide I wanna squash him instead." Gracie said, maliciously.

"Shut up already Gracie!" Clyde shouted at her. He thought it would be enough to shut her down, but to the contrary, she scooted off the bed and stepped up to him. Sitting on the stool, she had some height on him and it helped her to stare him down.

Clyde was just about to stand, when Gracie's hand shot up and slapped him across the face. He once again lost balance and fell back. He landed hard on his back and winced in pain. Clyde shook it off, now raging pissed, and lunged for Gracie, but Rachel got between them.

"Get out of my way Rachel! I'm gonna fucking kill her!" Clyde shouted, trying to grab for Gracie behind her sister.

"Clyde calm down. Go in the corner." Rachel commanded, pushing him towards the far wall.

"Yeah Clyde, go in the corner." Gracie taunted.

Jason had a bad feeling as Gracie turned her attention to him. She seemed a lot bigger than he remembered without Rachel or Clyde between them. She turned and sneered at him. She glanced over her shoulder to Rachel, who was still wrestling with Clyde, before she reached out to grab Jason. He tried to run, but his legs wouldn't move. He could do nothing as her fingers wrapped around him and squeezed in on him, causing his eyes to bug out.

Gracie was about to stuff him in her pocket when Kylie grabbed her wrist. She only shook her head and Gracie knew better than to challenge her. She placed Jason back down and stepped back.

Rachel finally got Clyde calmed down and turned to face her sister.

"Go to your room Gracie, I'll deal with you later! And don't come out until I say so!" Rachel snapped, pointing to the door.

Gracie just sauntered out, a smirk on her face.

Jason stared at Kylie towering over him. He looked her over, still in her usual outfit. It had only been a few days, but it felt like forever since he had seen her.

"Jason. . . Are you ok?" Rachel asked, worried about him since he had spaced out earlier.

"Yeah I. . . . I'm fine. Can you. . . . Can you give us a moment alone please?" He asked cautiously.

"Jason, that is a horrible idea!" Clyde argued.

"I'll be fine. just give me 5 minutes with her." Jason insisted.

"Ok. 5 minutes. That's it!" Rachel said, ushering Clyde out the door. She looked back at Jason, before closing it.

Kylie immediately stuck her palms out, expecting Jason to willingly step into them. She had a big smile on her face as she was incredibly happy to see her brother again. Kylie had never gone more than a day or two without talking to him.

To her surprise, he refused.

"You're not holding me." Jason said, coldly.

"What? Why not?" Kylie asked, her smile being replaced by a scowl.

"Because! I found out you were bullying your classmates!" Jason replied sternly.

Kylie folded her arms and turned her head away.

"Well?" Jason asked, expectantly.

"Well what?" Kylie spat back.

"What do you have to say for yourself!?" Jason shouted at her.

"Nothing. . ." She answered flatly.

"Kylie! How many times have I told you to leave people smaller than you alone?!" He screamed.

"Well Emily said I didn't have to. She said I don't have to listen to anyone smaller than me."

"Emily is-" Jason began, but he noticed Kylie's eyelids twitch slightly and he instantly knew that Emily had given her some type of command to execute if she heard Jason say anything about her.

"Look, you can't just go around doing whatever you want to people!"

"That's what you always do!" Kylie argued.

"Yeah, and you, Emily and Gracie beat me up for it, didn't you?" Jason rationalized, having a revelation at the same time.

"Yes. . . But Emily said it's ok, as long as no one is bigger than me."

"Emily is not a role model Kylie! Think about how YOU feel when she beats you up. It sucks, doesn't it? Then why would you want to make anyone else feel like that?"

"Who told you I was doing that anyway?" Kylie asked, changing the subject.

"That doesn't matter! I have my ways."

"It was Tyler wasn't it?" Kylie guessed, proving she was as smart as ever.

"N-no." Jason lied.

"Oh yeah right! Gracie told me she was over at his house yesterday! He's totally gonna get it on Monday!" Kylie said, punching her palm.

"You're not going to touch him, Kylie!" Jason commanded.

"Whose going to stop me? You?" She asked, poking him in the stomach.

"I'm telling mom when she gets home!" Jason tried, partially ashamed by how much of a little kid he sounded like.

Kylie only laughed at him. "If you tell her, I'll just squash YOU instead."

Jason shuddered as he knew Kylie had realized just how powerless he was against her. She no longer saw him as her big brother, but as a little toy. Just another person smaller than her to bully and force to do what she wanted. Jason feared that innocent Kylie was likely gone forever.

"Well, we'll see." Was the only response he could muster.

Without warning, Kylie's hand rose and Jason was trapped in her fist.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?" Jason shouted at her.

"I want to hold you, so that's what I'm doing." Kylie said bluntly.

"No you're not Kylie! Put me down!" Jason squeaked.

"Make me." She replied, before she began to squeeze him. She had him horizontally laying on his stomach in her fingers. She used her thumbs to apply pressure to his ribs and inadvertently his kidneys. The pain was pin point, and deadly effective.

"Emily showed me these cool little drawings of ways to hurt a little guy. There was some really cool things to do with my feet and a couple ways to sit on you I want to try later, when I have more time." She explained proudly.

With that, she continued to knead him for another minute before she gave him one more big squeeze, popping ribs. She placed him back on the desk, before she leaned in on him and spoke.

"If you tell Rachel or Clyde, you're toast when you get home." She threatened, straightening out his shirt and pants. She licked a finger and used the spit to smooth his ruffled hair, just as the door opened and Rachel and Clyde walked back in.

Jason knew that as long as he was small, things would never be the same between them. Emily had completely turned her.
Chapter 45: the possibilities are endless. by Stevie

Clyde and Rachel walked in to see the siblings right where they had left them. Kylie wasted no time, walking past them and out of the room.


"Well? Did you get through to her?" Clyde asked.


"Not exactly." Jason admitted, sparing them the details.


"She DOES seem a little different, doesn't she?" Rachel commented as she closed the door.


"Yeah, Emily changed her." Was all the explaining Jason wanted to do.


"That's too bad. She was a nice girl." Clyde said, dramatically.


"She still is! She just needs to be shown that what she is doing is wrong." Jason said, defending her.


"Yeah, how'd that go for you?" Clyde asked, smirking. "You're holding your ribs pal." He finished, winking.


"Well uhh, she just wanted to hold me. . . . Very roughly. . . "


"You're so full of shit Jason! I know you want to feel independent and everything, but reprimanding someone that much bigger than you, and emotionally unstable, seems kind of foolish." Rachel informed him.



"We're family! I'm not just going to give up on her, no matter what. When I get back up to size, I'm gonna kick her ass."


Neither Clyde nor Rachel had the heart to tell him that That might not even be possible, so they encouraged him and built him up.


"Ok, so what is the other part of the news you had?" Clyde asked, getting back on track after Gracie's interruption.


"Oh yeah! Check this out!" Rachel exclaimed, sitting back down.

She opened up a web page to a newspaper article on the screen.


"So, I went to the library during study hall today right. You're whole genetics lab theory got me pretty intrigued last night. So I started going through records of any types of government buildings or labs that were built around the time those twins went missing."


"And?" Jason asked, the suspense building.


"There were a few, but one stood out. [Genetitech] built in 2005, North of the city about 5 miles."


"That is such a douschey, shady operation type name!" Clyde noted, laughing.


"I know right!" Rachel agreed. "Anyway, i Google mapped it, and suspiciously enough, the lab is right next to the plant that handles the cities drinking water."


"That is how they distribute the chemical!" Jason concluded.


"That would make sense, but I have no evidence to support that." Rachel admitted. "But that isn't even the most interesting thing! You'll never guess who the head scientist of the lab is!"


"Mya's dad!" Clyde and Jason shouted in unison.


"Actually. . . . No. But you're close. A man named [Marko Anderson] I honestly think it's Mya's uncle. I didn't have time to investigate any further before class ended and I had to pick the girls up from school, but I'm 100% convinced you are on to something."


"Mya is so full of shit. She pretty much said she had nothing to do with it. No wonder she knew so much about the hg32, it's the fucking family business!" Jason said, getting pissed off.



"Can you blame her? If you were secretly drugging a whole population, would you go around telling everyone?" Rachel asked.


"I. . .I suppose you're right, but still! She is basically a spy for them. For all we know, suits could come busting in here at any time to abduct me! Emily is the most and least of my worries now." Jason shouted, feeling light headed.


"Hold on a minute dude. . . . . You had your accident in YOU'RE DAD'S lab! What the fuck was HE doing with the chemical?"


Jason's face went pale.


"Think about it. He could be working with them on this! I mean: he gets close or perfects the formula, he gets called somewhere for a week to report on what he's got. somewhere secretive that is blocking his and your mom's phones. It all fits together man!" Clyde rambled, putting together a plausible scenario.


"Holy shit!" Rachel said under her breath, running her hands over her buzzed head.

"No! No way does my dad have anything to do with it!" Jason said, shaking his head.

"Jas, I know you don't want to hear that, but that's just what it looks like." Clyde said, holding his hands up.

Jason was silent as he tried not to explode on Clyde.

"Can we just go please?" Jason asked, quietly.

"Uhh, yeah. Let's get going." Clyde said, placing Jason on his shoulder.

"We'll talk to you later Rachel. Good work finding out about the lab." Clyde said before he walked out.

Again they sat in the car, tension high between them.

"You alright man?" Clyde asked finally.

"Yeah, it's just a lot to take in, you know."

"I know. This whole thing is pretty fucked up. Not a good addition to an already fucked day." Clyde agreed.

Silence.

"I hate to ask you this right now. . . . But are you going home now or what?" Clyde asked, solemnly.

"I don't know. I don't know if I can ever go home now. What if my dad IS one of them? He could sell me out to the lab for proof of his progress!"

"What we need to know is where he went." Clyde suggested.

"There is only one person who would know right now. . ." Jason said, ultimately dreading that fact.

"Well she IS expecting us." Clyde shrugged.

"I really. . . Thought I was ready for that, but this shit with Mya, and my dad. . . . Getting my shit smashed on top of that. . . I don't think I can take it, honestly."

"Ok, Fuck Emily then! Let's go back to my pl-

Just then Clyde's phone rang

[A/V Steve]

"Hello?" Clyde answered.

[What's up man? Listen. . . I'm still not pumped about how this went down, but if it will help me get revenge on Jason's bitch sister, I thought of something that totally skipped my mind.]

"And that is?"

[I forgot that A: my sister is in charge of running all the lights and visuals for the dance tomorrow and B: I promised her I would help film it so that family's can get copies of it.]

"So?"

[So if you can get Jason to me quick, I can sneak him into my sister's gear. He would be right in the room where he needs to be. Just sneak out of the bag, and initiate the video.]

"What do you mean "quick"?

[My sister is in charge of running everything that night, so she will be gone pretty much all day. If I don't get him in there tonight, the window will be gone. Even though I'm a part of production, Emily banned me from the visual booth for this very reason.]

"Damn dude, she thought of everything!"

[I know. And this is risky as it is. I don't know what my sister will do to him if she finds him. Whether ornot he pulls this off, I wouldn't be able to get to him until my sister gets home.]

"Ok man. I'll let him know. We are going to my house and I'll let him decide."



Minutes later Jason and Clyde sat around Clyde's phone, The name [Emily] on screen.

"You ready?" Clyde asked, making sure Jason was making the right decision.

"Yeah. We need to know."

"Ok, I'll leave you alone then." Clyde said, standing up and walking out of his room, closing the door behind him.

Jason just stared at the phone. This would be the first conversation he had with his sister since she left him with Mya. He didn't know if just talking to her would be enough to freeze him up, but he had to know the truth about their dad.

He hit call.

[Ring]. . . . . .[ring]. . . . . . .[ring]. . . . .

"Ugh!. . .hello?" Emily answered, distaste evident in her voice.

"Em. . . . It's me. . . It's jason."

"Oh! And to what do I owe the pleasure?" Emily asked, radiating dominance with her voice alone.

"I. . . I need to know where dad is." Jason said, using all the courage he could muster.

"Don't worry! Mom and dad will be back tomorrow and this whole ridiculous cat and mouse game will be over. You can stop crying and scheming already, you little baby!" Emily spat at him.

"This isn't about you and me Emily. . . I just need to know where they went this whole time."

"They told us like 50 times Jason! You always do this!" Emily exclaimed.

"Please Emily. . . Please just tell me! I really don't have time for this!" Jason pleaded.

"Uh- YOU don't have time for this?" Emily asked, choking on her words as she got worked up. "I-"

"Emily!" Jason shouted, interrupting her. "Either you're going to tell me or you're not! You don't need to lecture or bully me. I'm already scared shitless of you! You made your point. You won! This is bigger than you or me, so either help me or just hang up!" Jason finished, his passion taking over.

Emily had never heard Jason talk to her like that. Part of her wanted to erupt on him, but the other part knew that he wouldn't be calling if he had any other option.

Jason heard her breathing through her nostrils and knew he was walking the fine line of Emily's anger.

Finally she answered.

". . . . I don't know exactly where they went. Dad was vague about it. It was the West coast somewhere. Oregon or Washington I think." She replied, calmly.

He could tell it was taking all she had not to scream at him.

"Thank you. . . . . Thanks Emily. " Jason said, sincerely.

Quiet.

". . . Don't think I'm letting you off the hook, just because I told you that! You guys trashed my interior!"

"I know . . I don't expect you to forgive that. I only ask that you leave Rachel and Clyde alone. I'll take their punishment."

Silence.

"I'll leave them alone. . . . IF. . . You hand yourself over to me. . . Today!" Emily counter offered.

Silence.

"Emily listen. . . I will do it. . . I will. . . But I can't today. You have to understand."

"Give me one good reason why I should let you. It's just more time for you to weasel out of it. I SHOULD just come over there and grab you right now for being a scheming little shit this whole week!"

"I'm not telling you you can't, but I'm just begging you for more time. I'm not scheming, I promise."

"If you're not scheming, then tell me what you need more time for! And why you needed to know where dad was." Emily demanded.

Silence.

"That's what I thought! I'm coming to get you. Be waiting. No games Jason! I swear to God!" Emily said, through clenched teeth.

[End call]

Jason just sat in silence. He knew the time to run was quickly disappearing. Once Emily arrived, there would be no escape. He called for Clyde.



"What the fuck do you mean she is coming for You?! What did you do!? All you had to do was find out where your dad was man!" Clyde shouted.

"I'm sorry! I tried to do too much. I'm so sorry. " Jason went on like a broken record.

"Bro, I'm not mad. This effects you more than me, I just don't want to see your story end like this! We need to run." Clyde suggested, clearing the air between them.

"She said no games! She won't allow it!" Jason explained.

"Since when do we listen to anything Emily says? She pretty much hates us because we DON'T do what she says!" Clyde said laughing.

"She is going to rip your arms off and beat you with them Clyde." Jason warned, managing a chuckle.

"Fuck it!" Clyde said as he grabbed Jason and rushed out of the house.

He fired up his Honda and sped down the street. Looking back, he saw Emily's car turning the corner at the opposite end of the street, just as they were.

"Hopefully Kimmy will keep her busy. Otherwise, she is liable to destroy my whole room, probably kill Tyler, and who knows what else!" Clyde said, changing gears and picking up speed.

They rushed for Steve's neighborhood, trying to get ahold of him as they drove. He hadn't answered by the time they got there, so they parked the car, and hid on the playground across the street. Hiding in a slide, Clyde tried texting Steve.

[Dude, are you at home? It's an emergency now!]

(I'm still at the school, what's up?)

[We're at your fucking house! Jason pissed off Emily and we had to bail.]

(Typical)

[Do you have any ideas or what, asshole? This was your idea]

(Yeah, but I meant later tonight. I knew I was going to be busy.)

[Holy shit dude!]

(Well fucking tell Jason to keep his mouth shut!)

Silence.

(Shit man! Ok, go to my bedroom window. East side, basement. It's an egress. You should be able to get it open. Slip Jason inside and tell him to stay out of sight.)


"Fucking Steve dude!" Clyde shouted.

"Get me to the window man. It's ok. Nothing ever goes easy."

Clyde peeked over the edge of the slide, making sure the coast was clear, before he went down the slide, knocking over a little kid in the way. The little boy began to cry as Clyde sprinted across the street to the side of the house. He baseball slid up to the window and climbed down into the hole.

"Ok man, here's the window. Get in there. Don't get seen!" Clyde instructed, opening the window. He set Jason inside and prepared to climb back up when he turned around.

"Oh shit! Two things!" He said, reaching into his pocket. "You might need this."

Clyde handed Jason the thumb drive.

"Yeah, that might be useful" Jason agreed.

"Also. . . . This might be the last time I actually see you dude! Whether things go according to plan or not, we gave it out best shot."

"Yeah we did. I'll see you on the other side." Jason agreed, as he turned and jumped off the window sill onto Steve's bed below.

Clyde gave him the peace sign, before he climbed up and out.

Jason didn't really know the lay out of Steve's room, but he figured that getting low was his best bet.

The covers on Steve's bed were a mess, making for slowing going as Jason tried to traverse them. A whole 7 minutes later, he made it to the edge. At this point in his journey, he wasn't afraid of small jumps any more. He thought back to when he had hurt his ankle back in the lab. That fall would be nothing now.

Jason dropped to the floor with a roll, and took in his surroundings. Steve had a ton of camera equipment and lighting under his bed, and it looked like it hadn't been moved in a while, so it would probably be the best bet to wait there for Steve. Jason sat down on the leg of a tripod and got comfortable.


Chapter 46: deal with the devil. by Stevie

Over the next few hours, he saw the feet of Steve's family members come and go through Steve's bedroom. First, who Jason assumed was his mother came in and put away his clean laundry. She had on white ankle socks and was accompanied by a set of tiny feet that were Steve's toddler brother. After about 20 minutes, they left.

Next, Steve's dad came in, looking for something. He had on black calf socks, and had the biggest feet Jason had seen thus far. It only took him a minute to find his goal, and he was gone.

After that, things were quiet for another 2 hours, before somebody flipped on the light. A pair of female bare feet stomped on the room. Her nails were seemingly painted at random and they moved fast. It took him a minute but Jason recognized her voice as Steve's sister Brenna. She said something about him being such an asshole as she sifted through camera parts, looking for something of hers. Jason knew Brenna because she was only a year older than they were, and spent a good amount of time helping Steve with videos. While she showed the height of the Hg compound, being around 5'10 in her sophomore year, she really wasn't aggressive or mean to Steve or anyone else. They had their arguments, but she never physically bullied him.

She walked quickly around the room, picking parts up and tossing them aside. After another 5 minutes, she gave up, stomping her foot. The force caused some gear behind Jason to shift, but not enough to catch her attention. Brenna huffed, then shut off the light and left, closing the door.

Jason had no idea when Steve would be home, nor did he know what became of Clyde. He could have been thoroughly thrashed by Emily by now. That was a very real possibility. Jason's eye lids grew heavy as he thought about it. The lack of sleep was taking its toll and he still hadnt eaten anything all day. He figured he would take a little nap while he waited. Closing his eyes, he dozed off, taking a much needed rest.



In his deep sleep, Jason didn't hear or see the light get flipped on or the next pair of feet start to walk around the room. He didn't wake up when the girl dropped to her knees in front of the bed, or when she began to rummage through the gear around him. It was only when she grabbed the gear he was sleeping on, did he wake up. But it was too late.

Jason was pulled out into the light, just as he came to. His heart dropped when he saw Steve's eldest sister. She was packing gear into a duffel bag and wasn't looking in his direction. He thought he might be able to sneak away without her seeing, but his hopes were dashed as she turned her head back and they locked eyes.

She froze in place, only her eyes going wide as she saw a tiny man, laying on a camera bag.

"Holy shit!" She said under her breath.

What happened next wasn't what Jason expected. Instead of the withdrawal or cautiousness that he had grown used to when girls saw him, Steve's sister looked like she had won the lottery. Before he could move a muscle, she snatched him up from the case and dangled him in front of her face.

"Holy shit, this. . . . This is incredible. . . . What are the chances that you would end up right in my lap?" She asked, more to herself than to Jason.

"What do you mean?. . . You already know about me?" Jason asked, confused.


"Not exactly. I'll explain later, I need to finish packing this gear." Steve's sister said, placing Jason on Steve's bed.

Jason couldn't help but wonder why she wasn't actively trying to stop him from escaping.

"You're. . . .not going to try to keep me from running?" Jason asked skeptically.

"I mean, I could if that's what you want. . ." She answered, not even looking up from the gear. " but I guess I don't see any point. You're here for a reason I imagine. I haven't really been keeping up with all of Emily's drama this week, but I would have to bet it has something to do with you."

"Yeah. . . Yes it does." Jason answered honestly.

"Hmm. Well you definitely aren't here to hide. . . . Emily has been out of control all week, so She hasn't been able to get her hands on you, not from lack of trying." She surmised, standing up and grabbing some lights out of Steve's closet.

"It's not just me she is after. . . It was at first but not now."

"And now?" She inquired.

Jason wasn't sure exactly how much he should tell this girl. Especially since she was apparently ok friends with his sister. He remained silent. This caused her to look up.

"Hmm?" She repeated.

Jason said nothing.

She sighed. "Look, I really don't care about any of that, I'm just making conversation. I'm not stupid. Everyone knows Emily was looking for that blonde kid, Malcolm Mertle, Mya Anderson, the bald ginger chick, and my brother. Then, Steve comes home with his drone crushed and poison ivy rash from head to toe, and doesn't want to talk about it. Now you show up here. . . With a thumb drive no less. Obviously, you guys want revenge of some sort."

Jason remained quiet.

"Jeez! Ok. . . . What's your name again kid?" She asked, impatiently.

"Jason."

"Alright, Jason. Here's the thing. . . I caught you fair and square. You're mine now, and not Steve or anyone else is going to change that. That being said, I never said I'm trying to interfere with your plan completely. Just tell me what you plan to do."

Jason glanced at the door, praying Steve would walk in and save him.

Without saying a word, Steve's sister reached out in the blink of an eye and snatched the thumb drive from Jason's hands, knocking him over in the process. He stood and tried to grab it back, but a solid flick to the chest stopped him in his tracks.


She sat down at Steve's desk top and went to load the thumb drive, but noticed it wasn't normal.

"What the fuck is this? " She asked, looking closely at the device. Her question was answered when the computer showed loading.

"No fucking way!" She exclaimed excitedly as the video began to load.

She watched the video in silence until the end.

"So that's your plan huh? Embarrass the shit out of her?"

Jason nodded.

"I have to say that I like that plan!" She admitted.

"Aren't you Emily's friend? Why would you wanna see her ruined?

"Because. She ignored me all week, and she didn't listen when I told her not to trust Mya."

"You. . . You were there that day?" At my house?"

"Yeah. We were doing some homework and Mya came up from your basement acting all weird. I tried to tell Emily not to trust her, but she blew me off. Now look what happened."

"So. . . You'll play the video? At the school dance?"

"Possibly. If you take my deal. . . "

"Deal?" Jason asked, nervously.

"Yeah, so look. . . When I was at your house, I found some pretty interesting descriptions that apparently Mya made for Emily." She began.

"Descriptions of what?" Jason asked, taking a step back.

"Well it was really weird at the time, but they were pictures and instructions for tormenting and controlling a tiny man in great detail. . . .like. . .she really put some thought into it. I didn't know what it all meant or why Emily needed it, but I kept an open mind. To be honest, some of those drawings got me pretty fucking hot."

"I. . .really don't like where this is going!" Jason interrupted.

"Let me finish, because this is the important part. So anyway, I took the page with all the descriptions right, but I never actually thought I'd get to put them to use. I just thought it was some weird thing that Emily and Mya had going on. Then you show up here, right in my lap."

"Look uh. . . "

"Courtney." She said, filling in the blank.

"Yeah, Courtney, this. . . I'm. . " Jason stammered, before he made a split second decision and bolted for the opposite side of the bed.

Surprisingly, Courtney didn't rush after him. She let out a little sigh, and casually walked around to the other side as Jason struggled against the rough terrain. He stumbled and immediately a shadow was cast over him. He looked up to see Courtney present her sizable rear to him.

A second later, he was buried under her butt. Jason groaned in pain as Courtney began to grind him into the mattress under her thick cheeks. She continued for almost a full minute, and while Jason wasn't getting squashed to his limit, not having oxygen was taking its toll on him. Finally she stood and turned around to face him.

"Look," she said as she reached down and grabbed Jason by the front of his shirt. She let him dangle spread eagle as she looked him over.

"I'm not sure what you're capable of, or how you gave Emily so much trouble, but this right here is only going to go one way. . . .and that's my way!" Courtney stated. Before Jason could even respond, he was dropped back onto Steve's bed and could only curl up as Courtney offered him up to her big butt again.

Jason's fetal position was squashed immediately as she plopped down on him. This time she didn't grind and just let her weight cook him and wear him out. 2 minutes later, she stood up and plucked him again.

"So. . . This is how it's going to happen. . ." She said, her face dominating Jason's view.

We can both agree that I caught you fair and square. You were sleeping, for Pete's sake! That being said, you're mine now. I can do what I want with you. . . . And I WANT to put you through your paces. That part is non negotiable. Where the deal comes in is here. . . I will. . . .play the video. . .go through the whole deal, say you had some master plan. . . .IF. . .you just lay there and LET me work you over. No struggling, no complaining. If you fight back. . . I'm still gonna stomp the trash out of you, but I'll also flush your thumb drive down the toilet, take you to the dance, beat on you there, say I caught you, and then hand you over to Emily.

Jason struggled to fathom what this girl was proposing. He felt his body begin to heat and he knew he was about to black out. He was sure that his body would make a decision for him but he wasn't sure that was a great idea.

Chapter 47 by Stevie
Author's Notes:

Super long chapter. . . . There it is.

Clyde pulled up in front of his house, and to his dismay, Emily's car was still there. He walked up to the front door, and stood for a moment. . . Just thinking about how much they had been through in the past week. None of it seemed real any more. With the revelation that Jason's dad might be in on the whole thing looming over them, any type of perfectly safe rescue seemed unlikely at this point. He took a deep breath and walked in.


Kimmy and Emily were sitting on the couch chatting when the door swung open. Emily immediately stood and her mood instantly changed from cheerful to pissed off. With balls of steel, Clyde walked past Emily on his way to his room. She turned and followed.


"Kimmy, if she kills or maimes me. . . Tell Tyler he can have all my stuff, ok?" Clyde said, not a hint of joke in his voice.


Emily walked in behind him and closed the door. It felt like the cover on a coffin for Clyde. She spoke first.


"Clyde, just make this easy on yourself and hand over my idiot brother. " she said firmly, holding her hand out.


"He isn't here." Clyde answered, putting as much distance between himself and Emily as he could.


Her nostrils flared as she took in the information. Emily was about 2 seconds away from strangling Clyde at this point.


"Where the FUCK is he?! She shouted in his face as she grabbed the front of his shirt.


"He. . . He needed more time!" Clyde stammered, convinced pain was in his future.


"Oh my God!" Emily said loudly, shoving Clyde backwards on to his bed. "Both of you guys say you "need more time" but neither of you will tell me what for! Fuck you guys!"

She seemed more frustrated than angry.

"It's complicated Em! It isn't about you. It's waaayy more serious.

"If you don't start explaining, I'm going to pound the shit out of you Clyde. I'm seriously done with your bullshit.!" Emily screamed.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Kimmy didn't wait for an answer and just walked in. She immediately stepped between them.

"WHAT is going on in here!? All I hear is Emily yelling and screaming."

"She's roid raging!" Clyde blurted out. "We told you she was nuts but you wouldn't believe us!

"Kimmy, listen. . . It's not like that! You know me. . .I . . I'm. . " Emily stammered when the siblings judgement was placed on her.

"See! She can't even straight up tell you she isn't trying to beat the shit out of me!" Clyde continued, mounting the pressure.

"Oh what the fuck ever! I KNOW you didn't tell her about all the shit you guys pulled this week!" Emily shouted back.

"There is nothing to tell! It was one prank. ONE!. . . We are mischievous. It's what we do! You. . . No part of what you did was normal!" Clyde screamed, as he pushed Kimmy out of the way and stepped up to Emily. He wouldn't normally confront anyone in such a way, but his passion was on full display.

"One prank my FUCKING ASS, Clyde! The interior of my car is destroyed because of you!" Emily's face was only inches from Clyde's now.



"Good! We did it because you're ACTIVELY TRYING TO KILL YOUR BROTHER, YOU GIANT. . MUTATED. . .BITCH!" Clyde yelled at the top of his lungs. The way he delivered it. . . They knew he wasn't joking.




The room was dead silent. All of the energy, positive or negative was sucked out. Kimmy's jaw was slack and Emily's face was pale.

"Wh-. . . Why did you say that?. . . What do you mean by that?" Kimmy asked, she looked like she was about to break down.

Emily was on the verge of tears. . . Her lips were pursed and her fists were clenched.

"Clyde. . . What does that mean? Why did you just say that?!" Kimmy asked again, this time more frantically, as if his answer was the only thing that could stop her from her impending panic attack. In reality, it probably was.

Clyde looked like he would be sick. When it came down to it, his sister, his friends, pretty much everyone he knew was potentially part of some sort of fucked up science experiment. It was heavy.

Clyde walked past Emily and opened his door, leaving his sisters to think about what he said. He was just through the front door when Kimmy finally came out of his room. She was in full panic mode.

"C- Clyde! Don't you walk. . . Walk out that door! I swear to God!" She stammered.

Clyde knew he should stay to calm her, but the inevitable conversation they would have to have afterwards was too much to bear.

"Emily will take care of you, Kimmy." He said, his voice was low and he was ashamed to abandon his sister, something his family had taught him never to do.


Clyde walked out, closing the door behind him. He was just about to his car when Emily opened the door and ran after him. She caught him by the arm, stopping him in his tracks. She spun him to face her. She was in tears now. Kimmy was on the front steps on one knee. She was focusing on her breathing but it wasn't helping.

"Clyde, tell me what the fuck is going on!" Emily demanded, getting in his face.

Across the street, neighbors stared at the drama unfolding.

"I have nothing more to say to you, Emily." Clyde said as calmly as possible before turning away.

Emily lost her cool. She again grabbed Clyde by the arm, only this time as she pulled, she wrapped an arm around his neck and slammed him to the ground. He let out a pained grunt.

"What's going on Clyde!? I won't ask you again!" Emily screamed, her fist raised and ready to punch his face in.

"YOU WANT THE TRUTH EMILY? FINE! THE TRUTH IS YOU, KIMMY, KYLIE, EVERYONE! EVERY GIRL YOU KNOW HAS BEEN GETTING DRUGGED FOR YEARS TO INCREASE YOUR GROWTH AND AGGRESSION! And the most fucked up thing is. . . . Your own dad might be helping whoever is doing it!" Clyde had started out yelling, but his tone dropped and calmed by the end.

The whole street came to stand still. Emily got off of Clyde and he stood immediately. She just sat wide legged on the ground, her jaw dropped. Kimmy was on both knees now, clutching her chest. Clyde gave her one last look, before he got in his car and drove off.





Back across town, Jason wasn't faring any better. He had blacked out after Courtney's proposal, knowing that his auto-pilot would make a decision for him. When he came to, Courtney had already started in on him.

His body was being squeezed from head to toe, and he didn't know where he was. Instincually, he flexed, and after a moment he broke free and dropped about 8 feet to the carpet below. When he looked up, he saw a giant pair of bare feet above him. It only took him a split second to realize that he had just been getting his body squashed between the toes on both feet. A second later, they stomped the ground as Courtney pushed back her computer chair and her face appeared under the desk. She looked irritated.

"Umm. . . . What do you think you're doing?" She asked in a bitchy tone that only a teenaged girl could muster. Her eyes only narrowed when he didn't answer.

"Are you breaking our agreement? Because I was getting bored of squeezing you anyway. . . Stomping on your little face sounds like a lot more fun to me right now.

"Fuck!" Jason thought. He took the deal. He was at Courtney's mercy up until she played the video.

"I wasn't breaking the agreement Courtney. . . It was just an accident!" Jason said, putting his hands up in surrender.

Her face said she wasn't buying it, but eventually she pulled her head up and slid her chair back in.

"Lay down on your back." She commanded from above.

She waited a moment before putting her feet together and lowering her soles. She didn't even bother to make sure Jason had followed her directions. In her mind, there was no question that he would obey and her assumptions were confirmed as her soft feet met with Jason's body and continued down, making him completely disappear and pressing him firmly into the carpet.

"Hey! I want your little face up for this!" Courtney snapped. She lifted the balls of her feet, waiting for his face. Jason wasn't even sure how she knew he had turned his head, but as soon as his face was back up, she thumped her soles back down. She put the exclamation point on it, with a little grind.

Jason squirmed and wiggled uncomfortably as Courtney's body heat drove his own temperature up. Trapped beneath her big feet, his sweat mixed with her's in a salty mess that burned his eyes.

Courtney kept him in that position for a half hour before she switched position without warning. Her bare feet were well into the realm of clammy and sweaty now, and Jason's body actually stuck to her soles briefly before falling back to the carpet. Courtney peered under the desk so she could see what she was doing. Using her toes, she spread Jason's legs as wide as they would go, making room for her heel.

She let her left foot dangle over his face as she looked back up at her computer for a second, clicking and moving something on her editing program.

This was one of the hardest things Jason had done on his adventure so far. It was the mental struggle. His body was in no pain whatsoever, yet he had to stay put for the sake of his mission. The humiliation of just letting this girl dominate him so thoroughly with no opposition was too much. He didn't know if he would be able to live with himself.

His introspective reflection was cut short as Courtney lowered her foot again. She toyed with him first, squashing and mashing her toes on his defenseless face. He wanted so badly to reach up and push her away but he endured it for what he felt was the greater good. After a moment of that, she lifted her foot again. Jason was relieved but it didn't last long. Courtney was only priming him for the next position.

Without warning, she dropped her sole again. Jason saw it happening, and had time to react, but refrained from doing anything but turning his head so he wouldn't get his face smashed. Courtney's foot struck him with enough force to knock the air out of him and he was completely buried under her, save for his legs sticking out the sides.

She ground her foot down, before letting it rest and crossing her other leg on top, adding weight and humiliation to the tiny boy beneath her. In this position, Jason actually struggled to breathe. He knew he could use his arms to readjust the ball of her foot so he could get a breath, but he also knew Courtney wouldn't give him another chance on the deal.

This played in Jason's head as he came closer and closer to smothering out. He couldn't do it. Getting knocked out forcibly was one thing, smothering out nice and slow was something else. He had to breathe. He was just about to push against her foot, when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Courtney called, without taking her eyes off her screen.

"Uhh. . . Hey Court." A voice said, timidly.

Jason recognized Steve's voice and instincually flinched. Courtney felt it, and twisted her foot on him again. Jason got the messege and kept quiet.

"Oh, hey little brother." She answered casually.

"Did you. . . Get everything from my room that we need for tomorrow?" Steve asked, his eyes combing over every square inch of his sister's bedroom.

"Yeah, no thanks to you! You're room is such a mess!" She replied, bitching at him.

Steve stood in silence in the doorway long enough to irritate her.

"Is that all you need or can you please get out of my room?" She asked, rudely.



"You didn't happen to see anything. . . . Strange. .in there,did you?" Steve asked, trying to find out how much Courtney knew.

She knew exactly what he was referring to, but she loved making him squirm so she played dumb.

"Strange like what?" She asked, giving him a weird look.

"Uhh. . Like a. . . Small. . Mouse or something?" Steve explained, awkwardly.

"Yeah, no! I didn't see any "small mice" in your room. . ." She answered, making Steve feel stupid for asking.

"Al-. . Ok." He said, his face going pale.

He was about to leave, when Courtney spoke again.

"But I DID see something else in your room!" She called smugly.

"You did!?" Steve asked, excited.

Courtney motioned him over to her desk and pointed down.

Steve's eyes got big when all he saw was Jason's legs poking out from beneath her big foot.

"What the fuck are you doing? He shouted, not caring of his parents heard him or not.

He made a grab for his sister, but with her bigger size, she easily shoved him away.

"I'm not playing Courtney! Get off of him!" Steve threatened, trying again. Again he was pushed away, but Courtney stood up and stepped away from her desk.

"You better get out of here while I still let you Steve!" Courtney demanded, pointing at the door. "You're going to be joining him in about 2 seconds!

Steve didn't need to size her up. He knew he had less height, less weight and less strength. He had never really tried to fight his sister before, but he didn't want to take his chances in Jason's name. He took a few steps back as she moved in on him.

"Jason! Run and hide!" Steve shouted past his sister.

"He's not going anywhere! Why don't you ask him if he even WANTS to leave." Courtney challenged, as she closed in on Steve. She grabbed him around the neck, securing him in a headlock and dragged him over to where Jason was still laying obediently.

"Go ahead. . .ask him!" She prompted, holding Steve's head down.

"Jason, what the fuck are you doing man!?" Steve confronted him.

Jason remained silent.

"Jason!" He tried again.

"Jason, tell my brother you want to be here." Courtney said, confidently.

"I. . . Want to be here." Jason repeated like a drone.

"Tell him. . ." She said, thinking about it. . "Tell him you love being my little foot-boy. . . That you love being squashed by me!"

Jason cringed, holding his tongue.

"Well?. . . " she inquired impatiently.

Still nothing.

"Do I need to take a little trip to the bathroom, Jason?" She asked, condescendingly.

"Courtney. . . I love. . . I love being your little foot-boy and I love being squashed by you." Jason finally repeated.

When Steve heard this, his legs gave out from below him. Courtney released him, letting him drop to his knees.

"Jason, what are you talking about?" Steve cried, his world shaken.

"Just. . . Just go away Steve." Jason struggled to say.

"Look dude, I don't know what you're problem is but you need to snap the fuck out of It! Are you really going to do all that work, pass all those obstacles, just to let my sister use you as a foot rest?" Steve asked, looking down at him.

Jason just turned his head away.

"Whatever you're doing, I hope it's worth it. You're such a piece of shit Jason!" Steve shouted, climbing to his feet and walking out. He slammed her door on his way out.


Courtney began to laugh.

"Jeez! Don't you guys have an interesting friendship!" She commented, sitting back down above him. "All you need to do is keep your eyes on the prize little guy. It will all be worth it to see the look on Emily's face!"

To his relief, Courtney didn't put her feet back on him. She seemed focused on her editing. Thoughts of running were on his mind. Maybe Steve was right. . . . Maybe this wasn't worth it. If he took this swing at Emily and brought her down, only to find out his dad really DID have something to do with all of this. . . In spite of all she had done to him, he didn't know if he could live with himself.

The only problem he had with escaping was that Courtney was playing nice right now. Sure, it was humiliating but he really didn't know if his mind could handle a full blown, Emily style beat down right now.

At this point, he was damned if he did, and damned if he didn't. He decided he would try.

Jason stood, and took in his surroundings for really the first time since he had been conscious. Courtney's room was about the same size as Steve's, but without all the camera junk laying around. That would make it easier to run, but much much harder to hide. He noticed that there was a heater vent behind him in the wall. The grate looked big enough that he could fit through if he-


"Why don't you give my feet some more kisses while you're down there? If I'm nice enough to not be squishing you, then that's the least you could do." Courtney said from above. She planted her feet down in unison and wiggled her toes for show.

Jason knew it was now or never. He might only have 10 seconds of inactivity before she looked down and saw he was gone. He took the chance. Sprinting to the grate, it took a little effort but he slipped through and stood on the other side looking out.

"I don't feel your lips Jason!" Courtney called, her voice not absent of any irritatation.

Another 10 seconds passed.

Jason moved to the shadows. He wasn't sure if there was any actual way out of there. He knew the ducting system would be too slippery to climb and could go way way higher than he could jump. He might end up just being trapped in there.


"That's it you little shit!" Courtney said, now very pissed off. She rolled her computer chair back and looked under the table to see Jason missing.

"Oh. . . .oh fuck no!" She shouted, dropping heavily to her knees to get a better look around. Her drop shook Jason a bit as he saw her angry face appear a few feet in front of the grate. He took a few more steps away until his back hit metal. It was where the ducting went up and away to the furnace.

Just then, a light shined on him. He looked up to see Courtney's angry, angry face glaring directly at him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" She asked through clenched teeth.

"I'm renegotiating the terms of the deal." Jason state, his voice lacking any confidence.

This served to piss her off even more. She wrapped her fingers into the grate and gave it some big pulls, but the screws held tight. She was fuming now, breathing heavily through her nose and her lips were tight.

"I'll renegotiate with you. . . How about you come out right now, and I won't rip your little arm's off, after I get done stomping you flat as a pancake and spitting on you!" She threatened, and Jason could tell she meant every word of that.

"Courtney. . . I'm leaving. I appreciate the help. . If you could call it that. . . But I'm going now!" Jason said, trying to sound like he had any control in the situation.


"I have some bad news for you dipshit. We're in the basement right now! All the vents only lead straight up! You may be impressive, but there is no way you're climbing 90 degrees of perfectly smooth surface! You're stuck in there. . . Only for as long as it takes me to [yawn] go get a Phillips screw driver!" She informed him with an evil grin.

"I totally get it, but you're tired and it's late. You have a big day ahead of you! Why don't you hit the hay, Courtney." Jason offered calmly and a bit smugly.

This pissed her off even more and she made another attempt to pull the grate off.

"I'll be right back! You're dead!" She said, a whiny tone present in her voice.

With that, she bowed her head and backed out from under the desk. The floor shook as she stomped out of her room.

Jason looked around, hoping for some type of out. Courtney was right, up was the only way. He couldn't see how high the vent actually went, which didn't help. He had two options: try to climb the vent, and have it take him God knows where. OR. . . . Climb back through the grate and hopefully get to some cover before Courtney came back in and made him sorry for being born.

There was no time to try either as Courtney came back in almost immediately and she had her screw driver. She dropped back in front of the grate with a satisfied look on her face.

"You know, I really thought I gave you a good deal!" She says as she began to undo the first screw. "All you had to do was just lay there."

"I really don't care what you do to me, I couldn't live with myself if I let you own me like that!" Jason answered, his back against the wall.

"Oh shut up! Of all the things you did tonight, kissing my feet is where you draw the line? At least mine are clean! I could have made you LICK Brenna's!"

Jason honestly didn't have any recollection of what she was talking about. He had blacked out and woken up in the deal. From what he'd seen, she was capable of anything though. Her ability to humiliate him and make him feel even tinier than he actually was was something else. He watched now as she got the second screw, praying she would strip one.

"Matter of fact, maybe tomorrow I'll do that! Make you tongue all the scuzz from Brenna's ugg's!" Courtney suggested as she got the 3rd screw and set it aside.

"When are you taking me home?" Jason demanded as he prepared for he to get the last screw.

"Home? I don't know if I even feel like taking you home. . . It would be just as easy to keep you here and make a little servant out of you!" Courtney spat back at him as she successfully got the 4th and final screw.

Jason's adrenaline began to pump as Courtney wrapped her fingers into the grate.

"Time to play, little boy!" She said darkly, as she pulled away the last line of defense between Jason and herself.

He took a deep breath as Courtney set the grate to the side. A moment later, her grinning face took up the entire opening and her hands were waiting to snatch him up.

Jason pushed his back up against the wall, as he looked her over, for weaknesses. He made the decision to go down fighting, and charged her.

He dodged her right hand as she grabbed for him, and aimed his fist. He caught her directly on the tip of her nose, causing her eyes to water as she pulled her head back.

"Ow! What the fuck!" She shouted, but she wasn't detoured for long as Jason ran between her legs and out from beneath the desk. The problem was, Courtney was a neat freak, so there was no cover to be had as Jason ran, just in case a miracle decided to happen.

She got up scowling and holding her nose. She just watched as Jason ran toward her bed. She was done playing now.

Courtney caught up with him in two steps, and Jason didn't even see it coming as she lifted her foot, and buried him into the carpet. The force of the stomp rattled things on the shelves and the crunch let her know, he wasn't getting back up after this.

She twisted her foot back and forth, mashing his body and immobilizing him in the process. Gracie's stomp was nothing compared to this full sized woman and Jason's body looked visibly flattened. Still holding her nose, Courtney reached down, and peeled Jason from the carpet fibers.

She moved her hand from her nose, and noticed that there was a small amount of blood on her finger.

"You little prick!" She said loudly, shaking him, before smashing him down on her desk. Courtney walked to her dresser and grabbed a Kleenex to dab her nose.

Jason was blissfully unaware of what was going on as Courtney had squashed him unconscious. He was currently going through his own internal struggle while Courtney ravaged his shell.

All of the days thoughts weighed on his mind.

The ever growing list of enemies he had gunning for him.

The very real possibility that his own father was actually helping to drug everyone he knew.

Even the task at hand. . . . A giant bitch, determined to make his life hell. It was all too much, and Jason contemplated not waking up at all.


Courtney finished tending to her nose, throwing the Kleenex in her basket before she sat back down at her computer. She decided that she wasn't going to waste her time beating him, unless Jason was conscious for it. Just then, there was a knock on the open door.

Courtney looked over to see Brenna, her hair a mess and her eyes half closed like she had been sleeping. She was in her cotton pajamas.

"Who are you yelling at?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.

"What? No one!" Courtney snapped.

Brenna was too tired to really process information. She was just silent for a moment.

I heard a noise, and you knocked a picture off my wall. . " she complained, half asleep.

"Go back to sleep, Brenna!" Courtney hissed at her sister.

"What. . . . What are you doing up anyway? It's like 2 in the morning." Brenna questioned.

"I'm serious, Bren! Get out of my roo-"

Just then, Steve walked in behind Brenna. He was still in his street clothes from earlier and he looked wide awake.

"Jesus! What do you want!" Courtney said, getting more and more irritated by the second.

"I. . . I'm taking Jason." Steve stated, unsure of himself.

"Ha! That's funny!" Courtney answered, hearing the waiver in his voice.

"What are you guys talking about? " Brenna asked, confused.

"Nothing! Get out of my room!" Courtney said again, her voice just below a shout so she wouldn't wake their parents.

"I'm taking him home Courtney, I don't care what you say." Steve asserted, walking around Brenna towards Courtney.

Courtney shoved Jason's unconscious body further to the side of her desk and stood up to face Steve.

"Steve, what are you talking about?" Brenna asked again, following him.

"It's a long story." Steve replied dismissively. "Now hand him over." He finished, sticking his hand out.

"Get out of my face, and get out of my room!" Courtney said through clenched teeth.

"You guys! Stop!" Brenna intervened, getting between them.

Steve made a lunge for Jason, but Courtney easily blocked him, and shoved his scrawny body across her room.

None of them were used to fighting each other, but Courtney was the biggest of the 3 followed by Brenna, then Steve. He was taken back by her physicality, but he knew he couldn't back down from her. He immediately stormed back, but Brenna put her hand on his chest, stopping him.

"He agreed to the deal! You have nothing to be mad about. Just leave it alone!" Courtney said, pointing a finger back at Jason.

"Yeah, because you made him!" Steve countered.

"Who are you talking about!" Brenna yelled, no doubt loud enough to wake up the whole house, and their younger brother began to cry upstairs as confirmation.

"Shut up, idiot!" Courtney berated her.

"Tell me what is going on then!" Brenna said, pushing Courtney's shoulder.


In all the commotion, they didn't notice Jason wake up, and walk to the edge of the desk. Brenna was the first to see him, and freaked out accordingly.

"What the fuck is that!?" She shrieked, and backed away.

Both Courtney and Steve sighed, knowing they couldn't talk their way out of this. They would have to explain the situation to their sister.

"Don't freak out. . . . . But it's Jason." Steve said, cautiously.

Brenna moved back toward the desk, and crouched to get a better look.

"Holy shit!" She said, under her breath. "Jason. . . . What. . .what happened to you?" Brenna asked, her tone concerned.

"I had an accident in my dad's lab." Jason began.

"No, I mean. . . . You look like shit, and kind of smell like. . . Like feet or something. " Brenna explained.

"He smells like that because Court-"

Steve was cut off as Courtney put her hand over his mouth.

"Ok Brenna! You've seen what we are talking about. . . You can go now!" Courtney said, impatiently.

"Do. . . Do you want to be here Jason?" Brenna asked, her eyes focused on his.

Jason looked fearfully at Courtney. Her death glare made him begin to shiver. Brenna followed his eyes and made the connection.

"Look, whatever she did to you. . . It's not happening again. . . . I. . .WE will take you home right now. " Brenna assured him, motioning to Steve.

Jason only nodded.

Courtney became enraged.

"You guys aren't going to touch him! We have a deal and he's mine!" She shouted, pulling her sister out of the way and to the ground. She snatched Jason off the desk and turned to face her siblings.


"This is none of your business! Either of you!" She said, defensively.

"I don't know what you did to him, but it's over now!" Brenna exclaimed, before lunging for Jason.

The sisters struggled back and forth, each trying to get a grip on the tiny boy. They knocked a couple camera lenses off of her desk as they wrestled, neither able to gain an advantage. Steve desperately wanted to help, but he knew he was no match for either bigger sister in a battle of strength.

After 20 seconds of struggling with her sister, Courtney decided to fight dirty. She used her heel to stomp on Brenna's toes. Brenna yelped, holding her foot. Courtney used the opportunity to shove her back. Brenna stumbled and fell to the floor.

Steve knew he had to try something. Anything to get Jason out of there. He gulped down his fear and charged her. Steve anticipated her shoving him again, and dodged her before grabbing the hand with Jason in it. He struggled against her strength for a moment before he made a brash decision.

Steve brought his hand back, and punched Courtney as hard as he could in the stomach. She let out a pained grunt but her hand loosened and Steve was able to grab Jason from her. He turned to run, but Courtney recovered quickly and grabbed him by the shirt, stopping him dead in his tracks.

Steve tried to pull away, but Courtney grabbed a second hand full, reeling him in. By this time Brenna was standing again, just in front of Steve. He reached out with Jason and handed him to Brenna, just as Courtney pulled back into her arms.

"Take. . Ughhh. . Take him home Brenna!" He strained, as Courtney wrapped him up, and brought him to the ground, landing heavily on him.

Brenna turned and ran, looking back only once to see Courtney unleashing her fury on Steve in the form of pinning him, and raining slaps down on his face. She felt bad for him, but more for the relationship between her and her siblings. They had never fought before and now this. . .

Brenna ran up the stairs and out of the house. She didn't relax until she was in her car on the way to Jason's house.

"Jason. . .what the fuck were you doing at our house? And what has Courtney been doing to you?. . . And where have you been all week. . . And wh-"

"Brenna, seriously! Just calm the fuck down." Jason shouted. "It's too much to explain right now."

"Well it's a 45 minute drive to your house, so you better start talking. . . . From the beginning." She said, sternly.

Jason took a deep breath and began from the beginning.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6954