Family Punishment by Glazer
Summary:

A 16 year old boy shrinks himself after being grounded to sneak out of his house but things take an unexpected turn when his mother catches him and shares him with the family to punish.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Mature (40-49), Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Giant, Humiliation, Odor, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 25064 Read: 161109 Published: September 07 2017 Updated: November 11 2017

1. Chapter 1: Best Laid Plans Often Go Astray by Glazer

2. Chapter 2: Meet the Family by Glazer

3. Chapter 3: Sibling Rivalry by Glazer

4. Chapter 4: Flattened Fry by Glazer

5. Chapter 5: Parental Terror by Glazer

6. Chapter 6: Mom's Little Insole by Glazer

7. Chapter 7: Sister's Keeper by Glazer

8. Chapter 8: Monstrous Mother by Glazer

9. Chapter 9: Underfoot by Glazer

Chapter 1: Best Laid Plans Often Go Astray by Glazer
Author's Notes:

First attempt at a story on this site.  Hope you enjoy!

          Adam Hollander trembled as he stood between the enormous size 10 feet of his towering mother.  She had caught him after he had shrunk himself to about an inch tall in an attempt to sneak out of the house under her nose.  He had been grounded last week by his parents for an assortment of things, bad grades, poor behavior in school, disobeying his parents but this strict grounding came as a result of him crashing his car while out with his friends after only having his driver’s license for a few months.  He had thought he could easily sneak out of the house and past his mother by shrinking himself but this had proved to be a very costly mistake.

            Adam was a 16-year-old high school student and the youngest child of the Hollander family.  He had an older sister who was 18, named Alyssa and an older brother who was 17 named Eric.  Alyssa was the captain of the cheer team and one of, if not the most popular girl in high school.  She was tall, about an inch shorter than their mother, tan, with luscious blonde hair, like their mother, and had a toned physique from cheerleading.  Eric was a star soccer player and was also a pretty good student, not to mention tall and muscular.  He had sandy blonde hair and was tall just like the rest of the family, starting at a little over 6 feet tall.  Adam was neither of his siblings.  Where both of his siblings were athletic and popular, Adam was unathletic and a bit of a nerd.  Despite being a “nerd,” he also struggled a bit in school and was often in trouble for goofing around with the few friends that he did have.  Adam knew that both his parents were definitely a bit disappointed he couldn’t be more like his siblings. 

          Adam’s parents, Jennifer and Thomas, seemed to be almost ashamed of the fact that Adam was their son.  Jennifer was 45 years old, although she was a young 45, and was considered by most to be a MILF.  She was tall and tan, with shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes.  She loved to run and work out, exercising as much as she could which helped her to maintain a toned, athletic body.  She was an executive at a major company and could be a bit arrogant at times.  Tom was 47 years old and was in pretty good shape.  He had short brown hair with some gray hairs starting to show and worked out when he could as he could be quite busy at his office job at a large company downtown from time to time.

            Adam had always felt like a bit of outsider in his own family.  His parents always seemed to be harder on him than his siblings.  He hated how strict his mother could be with him while she would simply brush off other things his older siblings did.  His father was the same way.  Adam did feel a bit of resentment towards his siblings from time to time and his siblings loved to tease him about everything, from school to his looks, to even his choice of clothing.  This led to Adam to try to avoid his siblings, at least as much as he could which still wasn’t that much.  While his siblings would be out with friends and partying, Adam often found himself researching crazy things online. 

           Adam had come across a Molecular Portsizer one day while looking around online.  He had placed an order for one as it was part of test release and had filled a few documents about why he should be one of the testers for this new technology.  A few months had passed and Adam had pretty much forgotten about it until a box had shown up at the door for him.  It was experimental technology as size changing tech was something very new.  Adam had been honestly surprised he had been chosen and was honestly even a bit more surprised it was real.  He had made his family aware of it after his mother and siblings had asked numerous questions about the portsizer.  His family and even him, didn’t really care much for the portsizer and it sat unused in a study in the house. 

          The only cool thing it did besides shrinking things was that whatever it shrunk, it made it just about impossible to destroy.  It had come with only one rule and that rule was one Adam really wished he had obeyed as he thought about his current predicament.  “Under no circumstance should this device by used in any capacity to alter the size of a human being.”

            Adam thought of this one rule as he looked up at his giant mother.  She was sitting on the couch in the living room, in a gray t-shirt and black running shorts, casting a disapproving look down at him as he trembled between her enormous, tan feet.  Adam knew that she was pissed that he had disobeyed her and tried to sneak out as her blue eyes pierced him.  He caught whiffs of a cheesy, sweaty foot funk, as he stood between her feet.  He cast glances each way at her tan pedicured feet, the nails painted red just like her fingernails.  He always thought her feet were big and being 5’10 she had size 10 feet which now looked absolutely massive. 

           “Mom, I’m sorry about this.  I wasn’t trying to sneak out, I swear, I was just, trying out the, uh, the portsizer.” Adam stammered out, breaking the silence.  “You were?” the giant woman replied, “And then you just so happened to try and sneak out the front door?” She raised her eyebrows as she looked down at her tiny son.  “No! I was just wandering around the house.  You just happened to find me near the front door.” Adam yelled up.  “Really? Just how dumb do you think I am?”  Jennifer replied, narrowing her eyes as she looked at her son.  “I don’t think you’re dumb at all, Mom!  I was just saying you misunderstood my intentions!”  Adam saw his mother roll her eyes.  “I know I’m not the dumb one.  I didn’t shrink myself with some harebrained technology from the internet.  Did you forget that everyone else would be a giant compared to you?”  Jennifer said.  Adam didn’t quite know how to even respond to this.  He saw a slight smirk on his mom’s face as he remained silent and turned red.  He hadn’t really considered the possibility of one of his family members catching him.  “Adam, Adam, Adam.  What are we going to do with you?”  His mother said shaking her head.  “Well you could grow me back for starters.”  Adam said sheepishly.  “I don’t think so.”

            I don’t think so.  Adam couldn’t believe what he just heard.  “You don’t think so? What does that even mean, mom?!”  “It means I’m not growing you back.  You need to learn there are consequences for your actions.  I’ve tried punishing you before and it doesn’t seem to have an effect on your bad behavior.  Maybe this will teach you a lesson.”  His mother could be a stern and strict woman but this had to be a joke.  “You can’t be serious, mom!  That’s not even funny!”  “Well I’m not trying to be funny and I am serious, young man.” Adam watched as she lifted up her massive left foot and grinned as she moved it over him.  “I’m sick and tired of your bad behavior,” she said as she lifted her foot over Adam. 

            Adam found himself in a shadow and looked up and stared up in a mixture of fear and awe of the huge foot.  The sole was reddened and Adam noticed bits of lint and fuzz stuck to the vast sole and a very thin film of dirt on her foot from walking around the house barefoot.  She then bought it down, “And it’s time I put my foot down.”  The foot crashed down on the carpeted floor of the living room, shaking it and producing a loud thud, well loud to Adam, with Adam just barely managing to run and dive out of the way of the tan foot. 

           The foot was close enough for him to touch and he realized just how close he had come to being under his mom’s foot.  A cloud of cheesy foot funk washed over him and he looked up and saw his mom giggling.  He stood up and glared up at her.  “What the hell, mom?!  You could’ve killed me!”  His mom smirked down at him.  “I wouldn’t have killed you. That little size thing of yours makes little things like you indestructible.  Besides, I gave you plenty of time to get out of the way.” 

          “That’s not the point, mom! You almost just fucking stepped on me with your big ass foot!”  Adam angrily yelled up.  He watched as his mother’s eyes narrowed and she frowned.  “You better watch your language, little man or my big ass foot is going to make you regret it.”  She scowled.  “Oh, I’m so sorry mom.  It’s not like you just tried to step on me or anything.” Adam said sarcastically.   “You better watch that tone, little man.”  “I’ll watch my tone when you make me big again!  This isn’t even fair, mom!” Adam said, punctuating his statement with a stomp of his foot.  “I don’t care if it’s fair or not,” Jennifer asserted, “And I can stomp my foot too.”  Jennifer lifted up the foot she had almost stepped on Adam with and then slammed it down with a resounding boom in front of Adam, knocking Adam from his feet and throwing him a couple of feet at his scale.  “And I don’t think you like that too much.”  Adam slowly pulled himself up once again.

            “Look mom, I don’t think we got off on the right foot about this, I think- “ Adam was cut off by his mom’s chuckling.  “You’re right.  We didn’t get off on the right foot.”  Adam watched as the giantess lifted up her other foot and moved it over him.  “THIS, is the right foot.”  She grinned before bringing the foot down.  Adam screamed as the massive foot came down quickly, giving him no chance to get out of the way.  Jennifer’s foot crashed down on Adam, flattening him against the floor as her warm flesh molded around his tiny form as she pressed down on him. 

           The first thing Adam noticed about the foot, besides its immense weight, was the smell.  Her foot smelled cheesy and sweaty, and it was more potent than he expected under her foot.  The flesh of her foot was also warm and he was surprised by how soft her foot was although it was quite firm and unforgiving.  Adam’s mouth being open also led to another unfortunate experience for Adam as her foot flesh engulfed him.  He got a mouthful of foot.  The taste of stale, sweaty foot was disgusting and made him want to puke.  Adam felt as if he was going to just pop or even be flattened into a sheet of paper under his mother’s powerful foot.  The foot lifted off of him and Adam found himself staring up at the smiling face of his mother.

            Jennifer’s foot hadn’t been on Adam that long.  She had simply brought it down on him and left it there for several seconds although to Adam, it felt like an eternity.  He gasped for breath as he felt the ground shake as she put the foot down next to him.  He was speechless.  His mother had just stepped on him.  Adam was dazed.  He heard her booming laughter.  “How’s that for getting off on the right foot?”  She said between laughs.  Adam was still struggling to even stand up as his mom laughed at him.  “Not so tough now, huh?  Where’s that dirty mouth of yours?”  Adam screamed as he saw her raise up her other foot over him, the reddened sole becoming larger and larger as it descended on him. 

            Jennifer’s left foot slammed down on Adam.  He experienced much of what he had before under his mom’s other foot.  The cheesy, sweaty smell, the warmth of her foot, the softness and firmness of her thick sole, all present under this foot as well.  Jennifer lifted her foot off of Adam and grinned down at him.  He was mashed into the carpet and looked helpless between her feet. 

           “You’re awfully quiet little man.  What’s a matter?  Were mommy’s big feet too much for you?”  She taunted with a smug grin.  “Please, no more.” Adam gasped.  “What was that? I can’t hear you.”  Jennifer leaned over and cupped her hand behind her ear, brushing her hair back.  “I said, please no more!”  “I still can’t really hear you, but it sounds like you said please one more.  If that’s what you want, little man.”  Jennifer laughed as she sat back up while Adam screamed.  “Mom! No! No more! No more!”  She lifted her right foot up and brought it over Adam.  “Here comes my foot!” She quipped before bringing it down.  Adam tried to raise his arms to protect himself, a pathetic attempt to ward off the tons of smelly foot flesh that were about to slam down on him. 

           Jennifer’s foot crashed down on her son once again only this time, instead of just simply crushing him, she began to twist her foot back and forth grinding him beneath her smelly sole.  Adam was immense pain as the smelly foot flesh of his mom’s foot rubbed over him.  He was lost beneath the vast sole as she grinded him.  He could feel the foot twisting on him, grinding him painfully into the carpet as it threatened to squish him.  Her cheesy foot flesh found its way into his mouth once again, gagging him as she mashed him.

            Adam was seeing spots and was dazed after her foot lifted off.  He could just barely make out her smiling face high above him although it was a bit blurry.  “You still with me, little man?” Jennifer said as she looked down at him.  She had to admit she was kind of enjoying this.  It felt kind of good to put her troublesome son in his place.  Adam watched as his mother huge hand came down towards him, her thumb and index finger in a pincer.  Jennifer reached down and pinched him up between her thumb and index finger of her right hand.  She brought him up to her face which to Adam was a bit disorientating going to from being smashed into the ground under a foot to being dangled in the air.  He could still smell her sweaty, cheesy foot scent despite being nowhere near her feet and realized she must’ve rubbed it into him.

          Adam’s vision slowly cleared and he tried to focus, his mother’s face slowly becoming a bit clearer.  He saw her perfect, white teeth, each one looking as if it could tear him in half in an instant before looking up at her big, blue eyes.  She had a look of amusement on her face and Adam tried his best to focus on just one point on her face.  She shook him which made him even more nauseous than he already felt.  “I’M SURPRISED YOU ASKED FOR ONE MORE.  BEING STEPPED ON DOESN’T SEEM THAT ENJOYABLE IF YOU ASK ME.”  Adam winced in pain.  Her voice was so loud.  “I didn’t ask you to step on me again,” Adam wheezed, “I said please no more.”  “OH. I’M SO SORRY.  I THOUGHT YOU SAID PLEASE ONE MORE.  IT’S A LITTLE HARD TO HEAR YOU SINCE YOU’RE SO SMALL.”  The sarcasm dripping from her amused tone. 

        “Please mom, I’ve learned my lesson.  Let me be normal size again.  I’ll never misbehave again.”  Adam gasped.  Jennifer laughed.  “I DON’T THINK YOU HAVE LEARNED YOUR LESSON YET.  IF YOUR GRADES ARE ANY INDICATION OF HOW WELL YOU LEARN, I’LL NEED TO TEACH YOU THIS LESSON QUITE A FEW TIMES FOR IT TO STICK.”  “Mom… please… your feet… they’re so big… and so heavy.  They, they smell too.” Adam choked out.  Jennifer’s booming laughter shook him.  “MY FEET,” she laughed, “ARE BIG AND HEAVY.  I GUESS YOU WOULD KNOW BEST SO I’LL TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT.  AND THEY’RE FEET. OF COURSE, THEY SMELL.”  She mocked. 

         Jennifer then moved Adam to her nose and sniffed.  Adam felt the air around him being pulled into her nose before she moved him away.  Adam watched as she waved a hand in front of her nose and had a look of mock disgust on her face.  “PHEW.  YOU’RE NOT KIDDING ABOUT THE SMELL.  YOU SMELL LIKE SOMEONE’S HAD THEIR FEET ALL OVER YOU.”  She chuckled and grinned at him.  “THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF YOUR PUNISHMENT.  IT SEEMS TO BE WORKING PRETTY WELL SO FAR.”  Adam’s ears were still ringing as he dangled in front of the giant face.  “NOW I’M GOING TO WATCH TV AND YOU’RE GOING TO PROVIDE ME WITH A BIT OF ENTERTAINMENT.”

            Jennifer moved Adam away from her face and dropped him from about her knee level to the ground between her feet.  Adam couldn’t believe how cruel his mother was being.  She had stepped on him not once, not twice, but three times and then taunted him about it!  He was pissed at her but had no energy to be pissed.  Being stepped on like he was a bug had zapped him of his strength.  He was a bit terrified to find out what the giant woman meant be “entertainment.”  His question was soon answered as the giantess turned on the TV and then raised up her right foot over him.  Her mature foot came crashing down on him, flattening him to floor and molding around him before lifting up slightly.  She was keeping enough pressure on Adam to keep him pinned to the ground but didn’t have her foot pressing down on him to mash him. 

           Adam was suddenly jolted as she began to move her foot, forcefully rolling him beneath her smelly sole.  She rolled Adam from heel to toe under her warm foot, forcing him to smell her cheesy foot funk and taste her acrid flesh while she forced him back and forth beneath it.  She grinned as she felt him being forcefully rolled along under her foot.  Adam was completely at the mercy of his giantess mother.

  

 

Chapter 2: Meet the Family by Glazer
Author's Notes:

Adam meets his now giant family.

            Adam was jolted awake by shaking.  He groaned in pain as his whole body ached and throbbed.  He opened his eyes but was in complete darkness and couldn’t see a thing.  He could tell there was a foot nearby, as he immediately smelled a strong odor of sweaty feet all around him.  The ground beneath him was a little soft but had little give and he had noticed a stale, sweaty foot smell emanating from the ground when he had been lying down.  Adam sat up in the darkness and yelled out in pain as he did.  His whole body was sore from his mom’s rough treatment of him.  If Adam didn’t have the suffocating smell of sweaty feet all around him, he would’ve thought for sure he was dead.

            The last thing Adam remembered was being beneath his mom’s large, smelly feet as she rolled him around under her soles.  The domineering woman had been amusing herself with her tiny son, rolling him back and forth under her feet, heel to toe, switching off between feet as she had watched TV.  Adam had been forcefully rolled along with her massive feet, forced to endure the smell of her cheesy feet and warmth as well as the crushing pressure.  He had been in a good deal of pain and his mother seemed to not care how bad she hurt him.  He had eventually passed out as she had tormented him, due to a combination of the smell and pain.  Jennifer continued to roll her son around under her feet and hadn’t even noticed he has passed out until she had finished watching TV.

            Adam shakily got to his feet and groaned.  He put his hands out in front of him and began to hobble along.  He wasn’t sure how long he had been under his mom’s feet and he wasn’t even sure how long ago he was even under them.  He continued to stumble forward until his hands were touching a soft wall.  He gasped at it and as he grabbed handfuls of it, he realized it was soft and made of a cottony material.  This “wall” in front of him almost felt like a sock, he thought.  Adam could smell a strong, sweaty feet smell coming from this cushy wall and as he felt it, he was more and more convinced that he was feeling someone’s sock.  Adam slowly began to realize that he was most likely trapped in a shoe. 

            Adam immediately began to panic.  He stumbled back from the sock and fell down.  He screamed but knew no one could even hear him.  He was trapped in a shoe.  He realized that he was probably in the toe of a shoe, a sock having been shoved into the shoe to keep him trapped in the toe section.  The smell, the smell was absolutely awful.  He crawled backwards on his hands until he hit a wall behind him.  This wall was harder the soft one on the other side and Adam realized this must’ve been a part of the shoe, possibly the toe of the shoe.  Whoever this shoe belonged to, it had the smell of sweaty feet ingrained into it.  Whose shoe was he even in?  Adam soon found the answer to this question as the shoe shook and the sock was withdrawn from the shoe.

            The shoe was flooded with light as the sock was withdrawn from the shoe and Adam could see that the sock was white.  He had correctly deduced that he was in the toe of a shoe as he looked down the length of a what was a bright greenish-yellow insole.  The insole wasn’t as bright as it would have been if it was new, showing a bit of wear as the color was faded and a worn.  Adam noticed the walls of the shoe were black.  It was clear to Adam that these shoes were well used and that the smell of sweaty feet had been pounded into them.  Adam began to realize just whose shoe he was in as he felt the shoe lift up, pinning him to the insole.  The shoe stopped lifting up and then tilted, sending Adam tumbling along the insole to the heel of shoe, which he slammed into painfully, before the shoe turned over sending a screaming Adam falling through the air before landing somewhere soft and fleshy. 

            “YOU WERE OUT FOR A WHILE.  I WASN’T SURE IF YOU WOULD BE AWAKE OR NOT WHEN I GOT HOME FROM WORK.”  Adam looked up at the face of his giant mother.  He was in the palm of her hand, high above the ground in front of her face.  He looked up and saw her other hand gripping a pink and yellow Nike Air Pegasus shoe, which was one of the pairs of shoes she ran and worked out in.  She had these shoes for about a year now, although Adam would’ve never guessed that if he hadn’t known when she bought them as they were in pristine condition, at least on the outside. 

The shoe looked so big and his mom just held it like it was nothing, because to her, it was.  Of course, his mother would stick him in her smelly running shoe, as if smashing and rolling him under her smelly feet wasn’t enough of a humiliation.  That probably explained why the shoe stunk of sweaty feet Adam thought as he then saw the shoe leave his field of vision.  “DID YOU HAVE A NICE NAP IN MY SHOE?  SORRY ABOUT THE SMELL.  I WENT FOR A RUN THIS MORNING BEFORE I STUCK YOU IN THERE.  YOU KNOW HOW I LOVE TO RUN AND WORK OUT.”  She chuckled. 

Adam noticed a white collar and realized that his giantess mother was wearing a white, button-up blouse.  He realized that he must’ve been knocked out all night and all day, as his mom was in work clothes.  “I TOLD THE FAMILY I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR THEM AND THEY’RE ALL WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR ME IN THE LIVING ROOM.  IT WOULD BE RUDE TO KEEP THEM WAITING.”  “Mom! No, you can’t!  They’ll be so mean to me!  Alyssa and Eric will kill me!”  Jennifer laughed at her tiny son.  “I CAN’T?  ARE YOU GOING TO STOP ME, LITTLE MAN?”  Jennifer chuckled, poking him and knocking him over with a large, manicured finger.  “ALYSSA AND ERIC WON’T KILL YOU.  YOU CAN’T DIE, REMEMBER?”  Adam screamed as his mother closed her fist around him, trapping him in darkness. 

            Adam could feel the movement of her fist as her arm swung as she walked.  He felt the vibrations in her hand from her feet striking the floor as she walked.  Adam guessed he had been in her shoes in the master bedroom which was his parents room and now she was taking him downstairs to meet the family at his new size.  He couldn’t believe his mother.  Sure, she could be a strict and controlling woman who was a bit domineering but her behavior and handling of him was completely uncalled for.  He couldn’t believe she would do all this to him just because he had tried to sneak out. 

Adam shuttered as he thought of his siblings seeing him at this size.  Once they found out how his mom treated him, they would want to do the same to him.  They were going to get such a kick out of this and think everything his mom had done, stepping on him, rolling him under her feet, trapping him in her shoe, was hilarious.  His dad would probably find it funny as well and would join in along with them.  He curled up in his mom’s fist as best he could, terrified of what was to come.  His mom finally stopped walking and light shined on him as she opened her fist.

            “What is that, mom?”  Adam froze as he heard his bratty older sister’s voice.  “I can’t even tell what it is.”  Adam saw his siblings and father sitting on the couch.  His brother was in his practice clothes from soccer, shorts and a t-shirt and Alyssa was wearing running short and a t-shirt as well.  His father was wearing a light gray dress shirt without a tie and black slacks. “Come take a closer look.”  Adam saw his family members stand up and move towards his mom.  Soon he was staring up at the faces of all four of his now giant family members.  “Is that a little doll, mom?” Alyssa said, rolling her eyes.  “This was the surprise you made us wait for?”  Jennifer chuckled.  “It’s not a doll sweetie, this is your little brother.” 

Adam saw his brother and sister’s eyes open wide.  “No way.  That’s really Adam?”  Eric said.  Adam listened from his mom’s palm as she explained how she had found him shrunk and trying to sneak out of the house.  His siblings listened with glee as their hungry eyes devoured him.  Even his father seemed to have a smug grin on his face and looked to be enjoying the sight of his tiny son cowering in his wife’s hand.  “He actually shrunk himself?  Like he wanted to be that size?”  Alyssa said as she stared at him, her brown eyes locked onto his tiny form.  “He thought he could sneak out but forgot about the whole part where I would be a giant compared to him.”  Jennifer chuckled.  “What a dumbass.” Tom said as Eric and Alyssa snickered.

            “So as part of his punishment, and to learn there are consequences for his actions, he’s going to stay this size.” “Wait mom.  If he’s this small, aren’t you afraid someone will, like, step on him?  I’m not walking around the house always watching the ground so I don’t step on this little loser.”   Alyssa said.  “Well the size reduction makes Adam quite durable, believe me.”  Jennifer grinned.  Jennifer explained to his siblings and father how she had stepped on him, rolled him beneath her feet as she watched TV, and trapped him in her smelly running shoe. 

Adam listened to his humiliation being told all over while his siblings and father roared with laughter at Jennifer’s recounting of Adam’s plight.  “Oh my god mom!  You’re so bad!” Alyssa said between laughs.  “That’s some punishment you gave him, babe.”  Adam’s father, Tom, chuckled.  “So you did all of that mom and he’s still not crushed?”  Eric said. “He’s quite durable at this size thanks to that machine.  Let me show you just how durable our little man here is.”

            Jennifer tilted her hand and Adam found himself desperately trying to hold on to anything as she did so.  He screamed as he plummeted from her hand, which was about at chest height, freefalling as air whipped by him.  He hit the ground hard and screamed out in pain as he did, lying in a heap.  He was disorientated from the fall which should have probably killed him.  At least the carpet softened the fall a little bit but not much.  He looked up slowly and saw his brother’s, sister’s, and dad’s feet in front of him before slowly turning himself away from their massive feet. 

Adam could smell whiffs of sweat feet as he gasped while lying on the ground.  He turned himself around on the ground and saw only one of his mother’s feet on the ground.  Adam suddenly found himself in a shadow and looked up slowly.  He saw Eric, Alyssa and his father all peering down at him, smug looks on their faces as they took in his pitiful form at their feet.  Adam then saw the source of the shadow.  It was his mother’s foot.  His mother, wearing her work clothes, a white blouse and black pencil skirt, was towering over him with one foot raised and a huge grin on her face.  Adam screamed as her foot came down, the vast, reddened sole expanding as it fell.

            Adam was smashed into the floor as his mom stomped him.  Adam realized her foot must’ve been right out of her work shoes, as it was rather warm and sweaty with a strong cheesy smell.  There seemed to be more pressure crashing down on him and Adam realized this was probably because she was standing up instead of sitting like before.  The thick sole smothered him as he gagged as her acrid sweat found its way into his mouth.  Her foot was so warm and heavy.  She twisted her foot on him, like he was a cigarette she was putting out.  Jennifer slowly lifted her foot from Adam, leaving him gasping for breath after his mom’s stomp.

            “Damn, mom,” Alyssa said as she stared down at Adam.  “You stomped him like a bug.”  Adam was crying in pain as his giant family stared down at him.  “That’s crazy mom.” Eric said.  “I’m sure when he shrunk himself to sneak out, the last thing he thought would happen is his mother stepping on him.” Tom chuckled while the other family members laughed at this.  “See.  He’s fine.  Well I guess as fine as he can be after being stomped on.”  Jennifer giggled. 

“I wanna try that!” Eric exclaimed.  “Me too!  I wanna stomp him too!  I’m going to stomp all over you, loser!” Alyssa sneered.  Jennifer laughed.  “How about we go out for dinner tonight?  I really don’t feel like cooking after all the excitement.”  “Sure thing, mom.”  Alyssa said, still staring down at Adam.  “Your father and I are going to change out of our work clothes and then we can go.  Don’t have too much fun with your little brother while we’re gone.”   The ground shook as Adam’s giant parents walked away, the farther they walked, the fainter the ground shook.  He looked up and saw his older siblings grinning wickedly down at him.

  

 

Chapter 3: Sibling Rivalry by Glazer

           Adam stared up at his giant brother and sister who towered over him.  He was still trying to recover from his mom’s stomp and now he had his giant older siblings smirking down at him.  “He’s so fucking tiny.”  Alyssa said, a smug grin on her face.  The blonde cheerleader was wiggling her tan toes, the pedicured nails painted white.  “Yeah he is.  He’s a bug compared to us.”  Eric sneered.  “I wanna stomp him.  Watching mom stomp him made it look so fun.”  Alyssa raised up one of her tan feet and brought it over Adam.  He looked up at the reddened sole of his older sister and began to beg Alyssa.  “Please Aly, I’m your brother!  Please don’t do this!  Help me!”  His pleading fell on deaf ears as Alyssa’s foot came crashing down.

            Alyssa’s sweaty size 9 foot slammed down on Adam.  The 5’9 cheerleader laughed as she felt her brother beneath her foot.  Adam was smothered beneath the hot, sweat foot of his older sister.  Her foot was smaller than his mother’s, but with her post cheer feet, it was hotter and sweatier than his mom’s had been which was definitely saying something.  To make it even worse, he was being crushed beneath the foot of the homecoming queen.  Alyssa’s foot was a bit softer than his mom’s but still pretty firm from all her cheering and running.  There was a strong socky, sweaty smell to her foot that choked Adam.  Alyssa twisted her foot back and forth on Adam’s tiny body, forcing him to taste her sweaty foot.  “Smell my foot, bitch!” Alyssa laughed as she twisted her foot on Adam.  Bits of dirt and sock fuzz stuck to her sweaty sole were smeared on to Adam’s little body.

            “Come on Aly, let me get a turn.”  Eric said as his older sister ground their little brother under her foot.  “Fine.”  Alyssa said, a bit annoyed.  She gave a final twist of her foot and then lifted her foot off of Adam and grinned down at him.  “Hope you’re enjoying being small.  Like, why would anyone want to be tiny?”  Adam gasped for breath as he was now free from his older sister’s sweaty foot.  Adam’s freedom was short lived as he saw his brother bringing his huge foot over him.  Adam screamed as his brother’s foot came crashing down.

            Eric’s foot slammed down hard on Adam.  It had a strong sweaty smell and Adam was swallowed up by the hot, sweaty flesh.  Adam felt crushed by his older brother’s foot and his entire body screamed in pain.  Eric lifted his foot off of Adam, leaving Adam in pain as he stared up at the reddened sole of the foot hovering over him.  Adam heard Alyssa laughing and saw Eric grinning down at him.  Eric immediately dropped his foot right back down on Adam, stomping once again. 

          This time Eric left his foot on Adam, shifting his weight on too him and increasing the already heavy pressure on Adam.  As Eric shifted his weight, Adam could feel the foot on him get even heavier than it was.  Eric’s foot was also rougher than Aly’s and a bit dirtier.  Adam was engulfed by his older brother’s foot, the sweaty flesh gagging him as he tried to breathe.  His brother seemed content to just rest his foot on Adam, flattening him beneath his crushing weight.

            Eric’s foot was knocked aside and Adam found Alyssa’s foot quickly replacing his.  “Smell my foot, loser!  Take long, deep breaths!” Alyssa said as she rubbed her foot on Adam, forcing her sweaty, socky stink on him.  Alyssa laughed as she rubbed her foot on.  “Hey, I wasn’t done with him yet.”  Eric playfully pushed Alyssa and then knocked her foot off of Adam with his own.  “Smell my foot!” Eric said as he rubbed his sweaty foot on Adam.  Adam wanted to cry as his older brother smothered him beneath his foot.  He couldn’t believe how cruel his family was being to him.  His own mother had tormented him with her feet, forcing him to smell them and stomped him and his smelling were now doing the same.  They seemed to be having a great time too, laughing as they tortured him.  Eric twisted his foot on Adam before it was once again knocked aside by Alyssa’s foot.

            Adam was left crying at the mercy of his older siblings’ smelly feet as they fought over who got to smother him.  The smell of their feet was all he could smell or taste.  The took turns smothering and crushing him as the would knock each other’s feet off of him and force him to smell them.  All of this of course was accompanied by taunts and insults hurled at Adam.  It was enough to just make Adam smell their feet, they had to mock him as well. 

            As his siblings were laughing, with Alyssa’s foot currently smothering Adam beneath it, their parents returned.  “I don’t know about you kids, but I’m starving.”  Jennifer said.  “Toss him in one of your shoes kids and let’s go eat.”  Tom said to Eric and Aly in the living room.  “He’s going in my shoe.”  Alyssa said to Eric as she twisted her foot on Adam.  “No way!  He’s going in mine!”  “I’m the oldest.  I get him first!” Alyssa said, sticking her tongue out at Eric.  Eric just groaned and went to go grab his shoes.

           Adam gasped for breath as Alyssa lifted her foot of him.  All around him, the air was tainted with the smell of sweaty feet.  He was dazed as he tried to gather his bearing without the threat of one of his older siblings’ feet crashing down on him.  A loud crash next to Adam shocked him from his daze.  Adam turned towards the source of the earth-shaking sound and saw a large, white swoosh on a black wall.  He immediately realized he was looking at a Nike shoe.

           Adam found himself pinched up between the manicured fingers of his older sister.  She brought him to her face and grinned, showing off her perfect, pearly white teeth.  They looked as if she could tear him in half with them if he was unfortunate enough to find himself between them.  “YOU KNOW, I HAVE A LOT OF SHOES, A LOT OF THEM ARE NEWER THAN THIS PAIR.  HOWEVER, I KNEW THESE WOULD BE PERFECT FOR TOYING WITH YOU SINCE I’VE HAD THEM SO LONG.”  Alyssa dangled Adam over the mouth of her shoe.  A potent odor of stale, sweaty feet rose up to meet him as she lowered him towards the well-worn insole.  Adam could see the heel of the insole, which was once a light gray, had been darkened from where Alyssa’s foot rested, an imprint of her foot ingrained in the insole.

            “HOPE YOU’RE READY FOR THIS, YOU LITTLE NERDLING.  YOU’RE GOING TO BE SMELLING MY FOOT AS I CRUSH YOU WITH EVERY STEP.”  With that, Alyssa dropped the screaming Adam into her shoe.  Adam barely had any time to get his bearings as he bounced off the smelly insole.  He screamed as he saw five massive, tan toes enter the shoe, wiggling as they came at him.  He saw the white, pedicured nails of her massive toes as he wiggled them as her foot entered the shoe.  Adam didn’t have a chance to move as her foot came over him.  He was forcefully dragged along the worn insole by her large foot as she put on her shoe. 

             “Damn, no socks?  That’s got to suck for him.”  Eric chuckled.  “Oh well.  Sucks to be him.”  Alyssa said as she put on her other shoe and tied them both tight.  She stood up and stomped her right foot, the one Adam was under, a few times.  Adam felt like the world was coming down on him when Alyssa stood up.  He was pressed into the insole by her heavy foot, pinned in place by her crushing weight.  It was incredibly dark inside the shoe and Adam felt a bit queasy as he smelled the stale sweaty feet smell.  He couldn’t hear much of anything from the outside world except for the occasional muffled voice.  Alyssa then began to walk, putting Adam through a whole new kind of hell.

            Alyssa stomped out to the car, grinning as she felt Adam’s tiny form being squashed near the ball of her foot with each step.  Adam felt weightless each time her foot would rise and then the entire world would come crashing down as her foot would land.  He could already feel her foot beginning to get a bit warm as it crashed down on him with each step, forcing him into her sole.  Alyssa was loving every second of it.  As she climbed into the car and sat down, she began to shift her foot to get Adam under her toes.

           “So where is the little guy?”  Jennifer asked her kids.  “In my shoe, under my foot.  I’ve got him between my toes right now,”  Alyssa said with a grin.  “Don’t be too rough on him.”  Jennifer said with a wink as she smiled at her daughter.  “No promises, mom.”  Alyssa shot back.  Jennifer laughed while Alyssa scrunched her toes around her inch tall brother between her toes.

            Adam was in anguish as he was flicked around by Alyssa’s toes.  Her feet had started to sweat just a bit and there was a rank odor between her toes from her cheer practice.  She also had some toejam between her toes form the socks she had worn at practice which Adam was desperately trying not to swallow.  Alyssa’s toes overpowered Adam in any and every way.  His senses of smell and taste where invaded by her sweaty foot flesh, gagging him with every breath.  It was impossible to fight them off.  He was just a little toy for his older sister to flick around between her smelly toes.

           “This is a great punishment mom.  I’m glad you finally decided to put your foot down with Adam,” Alyssa said,  “or maybe I should say, I’m glad you finally put your foot down ON Adam.”  The whole family laughed at this.  “It was his decision to shrink himself.  I’m just showing him the consequences.”  “How’s he feel in there, Aly?”  Eric said, looking down at his sister’s sneaker clad foot.  “Pretty good.  I have between my toes right now.  He’s like my toejam.”  Alyssa giggled. 

            Adam’s pain refused to subside as Alyssa tortured him.  The giant cheerleader scrunched her toes around him, forcing his head into the smelly crevices between her toes.  It was a constant fight not to suffocate between her toes and he was completely at the mercy of her every movement.  The smell of sweat was becoming stronger and her foot was getting warmer and warmer.  Alyssa meanwhile was scrunching her toes, kneading Adam’s tiny form between them to the beat of the music from the radio.  Occasionally, she would stomp her foot, shaking Adam’s entire world.  Adam wanted to scream but his mouth was already full of his sister’s sweaty, smelly toe flesh.  He felt tears roll down his cheeks although it was hard to tell if they were really tears or just small droplets of her sweat.

            The family arrived at the restaurant and climbed out of the car.  Adam wasn’t sure what was going on but realized they must have reached their destination as he felt weightless before Alyssa’s foot crashed down on him.  This process repeated as the sickening and painful sensation of his older sister walking weighed heavily on him.  As the family sat down after ordering their food, Alyssa continued squishing him between her toes.

            “So when do I get a turn?  Alyssa’s had him forever.”  Eric moaned.  “Shut up.  I want to smother him between my toes and stomp him until he passes out.  You can get a turn when I’m done with him.”  Alyssa retorted.  “Now Alyssa, share with your brother.”  Their father said.  Alyssa rolled her eyes and reached down toward her shoe.  “Fineee.” Alyssa said, annoyed.  Alyssa untied the laces of her shoe and then pressed the heel of her other shoe to the shoe Adam was in.  She slowly removed her foot from the shoe, scrunching her toes around Adam to pull him out with her foot.  Adam was plastered between two of Alyssa’s enormous sweaty toes, struggling to even breathe.

            Adam was blinded momentarily by light as Alyssa removed her foot from her hot and smelly shoe.  Her toes were squeezing him painfully hard and he was already in pain from being flicked around by the sweaty digits.  He peered up from between her smelly toes to her face, a smug look of superiority present with a shit eating grin to match.  He felt utterly humiliated, staring up at his older sister’s face from between her toes.  The cheerleader looked like a goddess, with her tan skin and blonde hair, it was hard to believe just how cruel she was being.  “It looks like I have an awfully big piece of toejam between my toes.  Oh wait!  That’s just my little loser of a brother!”  She taunted before she playfully scrunched her toes, engulfing Adam in sweaty toe flesh one more time.

           “All yours.” She said to Eric.  “Aren’t you going to give him to me?” Eric said staring down at the tiny man between his sister’s toes.   “If you want him, take him.”  Alyssa giggled as she wiggled her toes, moving her foot closer to Eric.  Adam was stuck fast between, his body painfully contorted by her every movement.  Eric groaned as she giggled, and reached for Adam between her toes.  Adam felt Eric’s large fingers pinching him, and he was then ripped away from the warm, sweaty flesh of his sister’s toes.  The world flew by with incredible speed before Adam went plummeting into another dark cavern.

  

 

Chapter 4: Flattened Fry by Glazer

           Adam landed with a thud in Eric’s sneaker.  He was immediately assaulted by the smell of sweaty feet and gagged as the smell over took him.  There was a warmth coming from the dark cavern of the shoe as Adam lay in the heel.  The insole was well worn Adam noted and the smell of feet was overpowering.  Eric’s huge foot came down towards the shoe and entered the sneaker.  His thick toes grabbed Adam between them and dragged him along to the toe of the shoe.  Adam could do nothing to fight off his brother’s smelly toes.

            Eric’s large toes smothered Adam between them.  There was a potent smell from between Eric’s toes which Adam was being subjected to.  Eric scrunched his toes, crushing Adam between his toes.  While Alyssa’s toes had kneaded Adam, and had aimed for tormenting him, Eric seemed as if he was trying to crush Adam between his toes.  Eric was grinding Adam between his toes, attempting to squeeze Adam’s guts out it felt like.  Adam couldn’t even scream as his face was buried between Eric’s toes.

            Adam was desperately trying to get away from between Eric’s toes but they held him tight.  Adam wanted to scream once again as he felt the toes begin to squeeze him.  It was hot inside the shoe and the air was heavily tainted with the smell of feet.  Mix this with the crushing pressure Eric would apply to Adam and it was probably one of the worst things Adam had experienced.  Adam was fighting to keep toejam from entering his mouth as Eric’s toes held bits of lint and sock fuzz between them, while he was grinded between his older brother’s toes. 

            Eric kept Adam smashed and crushed between his toes for the rest of the family’s time at the restaurant.  He was content with beating Adam with his smelly digits and keeping him smothered.  Adam didn’t even really come up much in the conversation the were having.  For the time being, he was underfoot, out of sight and out of mind.  This didn’t mean that Eric would show him any mercy however.  As the family finished up eating and got ready to leave, Eric released Adam from his toes.

            Adam found himself sliding out from between his older brother’s toes.  His reprieve from being crushed was short lived as he soon found himself being maneuvered beneath his brother’s foot.  Adam found himself pinned beneath his brother’s foot, forced into the smelly sole.  As Eric stood up, Adam found himself crushed between Eric’s foot and the insole of his shoe which was starting to dampen from his sweat.  The crushing weight was worse than Alyssa standing on him as Eric was heavier than Alyssa.

            Adam felt weightless as Eric’s foot lifted to take a step.  Adam tried to brace himself but nothing could prepare him from Eric’s foot crashing down, crushing him painfully into the insole.  Eric’s smelly sole engulfed Adam as his foot pressed Adam.  Eric stomped out of the restaurant with the rest of the family and headed towards the car.  Adam was crushed more and more with every step his giant older brother took.  Eric grinned as he felt Adam’s tiny form beneath his foot, pressed into his sweaty foot like a piece of dirt in his sneaker.  As Eric’s foot slammed down as the result of the giant taking another step, Adam lost consciousness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Adam regained consciousness and found himself being jolted along in the darkness of a sweaty, smelly prison.  He couldn’t move at all, and he could barely breathe.  He realized that he was trapped between toes, and if he had to guess, he would say these toes belonged to his brother.  He must’ve still been in his brother’s sneaker.  Adam felt the crushing pressure as the toes kept him in a tight embrace while they moved.

          Eric pulled his foot from his shoe, unaware his little brother had been knocked out in his shoe.  Adam was blinded by light as Eric removed his foot from his shoe.  Eric wiggled his toes to free Adam from their sweaty grip and after a few wiggles and scrunches Adam was freed.  Adam fell to the ground with a thud and groaned in pain.  He felt the carpet beneath him as he gasped for air, air that wasn’t hot and muggy like the air he had been breathing in his siblings’ sneakers.  His brother’s foot retracted and he saw the giant grinning down at him.  He groaned in pain and rolled over so as not to look up at the giant who had just been walking on him.

               Adam saw his mother kicking off her simple black flip flops, before she turned and begin to walk over towards him.  Adam watched as her tan feet compressed the carpet beneath them with each step.  He could feel the ground shake, the shaking becoming stronger as she came closer.  He still couldn’t believe just how large his family members looked from this new height of his.  “How’s our little man doing?”  She said with a smile.  “Still alive mom.  A little beaten up though.”  Eric replied.  “Are you hungry, little man?  I know you haven’t eaten since yesterday.”  Adam was dazed and hadn’t even really realized his mom was talking to him. 

               Jennifer’s big toe plowed into Adam, rolling him and knocking the wind out of him.  He could smell a musky, feminine odor from her foot.  “I asked you a question.  When I ask you a question, little man, I expect an answer.”  His mom said in a stern, motherly voice.  “Y-yes mom!  I-I’m hungry!”  Adam croaked up.  “He said yeah mom.”  Eric said to his mother who was standing over them.  “Alright.  Bring him to kitchen.  I brought something home from the restaurant for him.”  Jennifer replied as she turned on her heels and started to walk away.  Eric’s huge hand closed around Adam, lifting him up and then enclosing him in darkness.

              Adam was shaken about in Eric’s fist as Eric carried him to the kitchen.  When they arrived in the kitchen, Eric dropped him onto the cool, tiled floor from about knee height.  Adam landed in a heap and looked up at his huge, grinning brother.  They couldn’t just gently place him on the floor.  They just always had to drop him.  Adam looked around and saw his enormous sister sitting in a chair, her huge, tan feet menacingly resting flat on the floor.  He saw his mother standing by the counter along with his father, both barefoot.  They were smiling and whispering about something.  Adam’s mother then turned and smiled down at him.

              Jennifer’s feet shook the tiled floor as she approached Adam.  She stopped just in front of Adam and he craned his neck to look up at the woman who was towering over him in athletic short shorts and a t-shirt.  She bent over and Adam watched as she placed a single fry, longer than he was tall, on the floor between her feet.  “I figured you were probably hungry so I made sure to save a fry for you from our meal.  I don’t want any crumbs on my floor, so you better make sure there aren’t any left.”  She boomed from high above.  “You’re feeding him, mom?”  Alyssa said from behind him.  “Of course I am sweetie.  You don’t want your brother to starve, do you?”  Adam ran towards the fry.

               Before Adam could make it to the fry, his mother’s huge right foot shot forward and moved between him and the fry.  ‘What do you say?”  His mom said staring down at him.  Adam stopped and looked up at her dumbfounded.  “Don’t tell me you forgot your manners.  Do I need to help you remember them?”  The towering woman said condescendingly.  “Thank you, mom!”  Adam yelled up.  The giant woman smiled and her massive foot lifted up.  Adam watched as the giantess simply stepped right over him and walked to the table, her feet slapping against the tile.  Adam turned back towards the fry and hungrily raced towards it.

              Adam was closing in on the fry when his father began to walk.  The ground shook as the colossus wearing shorts and a t-shirt stomped across the kitchen.  Adam saw that his dad was walking directly towards him and began to panic.  The giant’s feet slapped against the tiled floor as he moved.  Adam froze in his tracks and began to debate whether or not he should try to reach the fry.

              Adam could barely register how quickly his father closed the gap between where he had been standing and Adam himself.  One second Adam was staring at a tasty looking fry, the next, his dad’s enormous foot was on it.  The fry offered no resistance to the giant’s foot.  Adam’s dad stopped walking and stood on it.  “Oops.  I think I stepped in his food.”  The giant grinned as he lifted his foot.

               Adam stared at the fry, mashed into the ground by his father’s foot.  He also noticed bits of the fry stuck to the bottom of his dad’s foot as he lifted it.  Adam heard his siblings’ laughter.  “Oh my god dad!  You just crushed his fry!”  Alyssa howled.  “Wow that sucks for you, little bro.”  Eric laughed.  “Sorry about that.  I didn’t see the fry there.”  Adam’s dad chuckled.  He sounded the furthest thing from sorry.  Adam watched as he lifted his foot up and ran his hand across the bottom of the sole.  He knocked bits and pieces of the fry free from his sole before slamming his foot back down.  Adam looked dejectedly at the smashed fry and scattered bits of it near the huge foot.

                 “What’s so funny in here?”  Jennifer said as she reentered the kitchen to find her whole family laughing.  “Dad stepped on the fry!”  Alyssa laughed.  “I didn’t see it down there.”  Tom said to his smirking wife.  “So much for his dinner.  Dad really mashed that fry when he stepped on it.”  Eric laughed.  “Well if he wants any food, that’s the only food he’s going to get.”  Jennifer said as she walked over to where her husband was standing over their tiny son.  Adam heard his siblings laugh even harder at this.  “You better clean this mess up too, little man.  I don’t care if you eat it or scrape it up and leave it in pile for someone to pick up easily but it better be clean.  I expect my floor to be spotless when I get back or you’ll be in big trouble.”  With that, the Adam’s towering mother turned and stomped out of the kitchen.  His dad shot him a smug grin before stomping off after his mother.

              Adam turned and saw his siblings grinning down at him.  “I know mom said you don’t have to eat that fry, buuuuuut I think it might be in your best interest if you did.”  Alyssa said as she stood up and began to walk towards him.  The ground shook as her huge tan peds came crashing down on either side of him.  Adam trembled as he looked up at his grinning sister.  “Eric and I could make this cleaning job for you a whole hell of a lot tougher.  Mom’s already pissed at you, do you really want to piss her off even more?”  Adam had no idea what his sister meant, but he was scared.  “You better eat every last crumb of that fry, loser, or Aly and I will make sure mom punishes you even worse.”  Eric said, coming over to join his sister.

            There was no way he was eating that fry.  Adam looked up at his huge siblings as they towered over him, shit eating grins plastered on their faces.  Alyssa lifted her foot up and brought it over Adam, before slamming it down as she stepped over Adam.  She brought her other foot up and stepped over Adam as well.  Adam turned and watched as she lifted up her foot up, resting it on its toes as she exposed her reddened sole.  Her sole was wrinkly from resting on her toes and she looked behind her like she was trying to see what she stepped in.  Adam could see a large portion of the fry stuck her foot, embedded in the wrinkles.

           “Oops.  Sorry little bro.”  She giggled.  Adam watched as she then brought her foot down and rubbed it against the tile to dislodge the fry from her sweaty sole.  It came free after the third or fourth time she dragged her foot across the tile.  Alyssa then turned and looked down at him.  “Well?”  She said.  She began to tap her foot, sending small tremors across the floor.  Adam looked up at her defiantly.  “No!” He yelled.  Alyssa’s eyes narrowed.

             “Did you just say no?”  “I think he did sis.”  Adam was not going to eat a fry that his father and his sister had stepped on.  “I’m not eating a fry you just scrapped off your foot!  Not to mention dad stepped on it too!”  Adam yelled up at her.  “Are you really not going to?  Want me to tell mom?”  Alyssa grinned.  Adam didn’t care.  There was no way he was going to eat it.  Besides, his mom hadn’t said he had to eat it, she just wanted it off the floor.  “Go ahead.  Mom never said I had to eat it. She just wanted it off the floor!”  Adam yelled up to his giant sister. 

              “Well I’m saying you have to eat it.  I’ll tell mom you’re refusing to clean it up if you don’t.”  Alyssa said with a sly grin.  “Is that the best you got?  You’ll tell mom?  Whatever Alyssa.”  Adam laughed.  He was feeling bold.  He saw his sister was fuming.  “How about this?  Eat the fucking fry, you little twerp.  Eat it or I’ll stomp you until you’re begging me to stop.  Then mom can peel you off the bottom of my fucking foot after I walk on you until you’re flat.  How does that sound?”  Alyssa growled.  Adam swallowed.  He didn’t doubt a word his sister said.  Worse, he didn’t think his mom would even care.  If recent behavior meant anything, she would probably just be mad she wasn’t the one doing the stomping.

           Adam wordlessly began to walk towards the fry.  Eric, who had been watching his sister deal with his brother, smiled.  Alyssa smiled too, knowing she had scared her little brother pretty good.  She needed to punish him for his little outburst.  She was not going to tolerate back talk from her little brother who could fit in her shoe.  Maybe she would toss him in her shoe for cheering practice or use him as an insole when she went for a run or when she worked out.  Alyssa smiled as she saw her brother stop as he reached the fry.  For now though, she was content watching her tiny little brother eat a stepped on fry.  

 

Chapter 5: Parental Terror by Glazer
Author's Notes:

Adam spends some time with his parents

                Adam dragged his tongue across a small scuff on his mother’s enormous leather loafer.  After his brother and sister had forced him to eat the stepped on fry, his mom had returned to the kitchen and grabbed him up, taking him to the master bedroom, his parents’ room.  She had immediately put him to work cleaning the scuffs off of her loafers, just one of the many pairs of shoes she wore to work.  He had asked her how she expected him to clean her shoes and she had told him she was sure the shoes just needed “a little spit.”  Adam had got the hint of what she had expected him to do.  At least the taste of leather was beginning to mask the horrid taste of the fry.

            Alyssa and Eric had forced him to choke down the entire fry.  It had tasted awful and with every bite he wanted to vomit.  He knew however, if he had vomited that he would only be punished even more severely.  This was the only thing that kept the fry down as he ate it.  He was forced to endure his siblings’ laughter and taunts as the mocked him while he ate.  The fry had been dirty and had some pieces of fuzz stuck to it.  Most of the filth was unseen b the human eye but at Adam’s size, he didn’t miss a thing.  It was the most disgusting thing he had even had to do.

            “I can’t believe that he ate the whole thing.”  Adam’s father, Tom said.  Adam’s parents were currently laying on their gigantic king sized bed watching TV.  Adam had considered running as his parents couldn’t currently see him, but knew there was no way he could hope to hide forever.  Instead he simply licked at his mom’s loafer.  Adam for the most part had blocked out their conversation as it didn’t really interest him but this piqued his interest. 

            “I know.  I thought for sure he would pass up on it but I guess he was hungrier than we thought.”  Adam’s mom replied.  “I guess being a shrunken little shit is more tiring than I thought.”  Tom chuckled and Jennifer laughed.  Adam heard the bed creak and watched his giant father’s legs and feet swing down before the giant stood up off the bed.

            Tom’s huge feet compressed the carpet fibers beneath them as he walked over to the loafers where Adam was.  As he approached, the ground shook and Adam trembled as he craned his neck and stared up at the titan.  Tom was wearing a t-shirt and athletic shorts and his massive barefeet dominated Adam’s view as he looked back down.  Adam backed away from the monstrous feet as the smell of feet wafted over him.

            “Don’t be scared, little man.  I won’t accidently step on you like I did your little dinner.”  Tom chuckled.  “Hey!  You better not be messing with him.  He’s supposed to be cleaning my loafers.”  Jennifer said from still on the bed.  ‘Don’t worry, babe.  He’ll still clean your loafers.  I’m just having a little fun.”  The giant then turned back towards Adam and grinned as he looked down at him.

            “I know you ate the whole fry in the kitchen but I couldn’t help but think of how I may have still had some crumbs of it stuck to my foot.  I know your mother would hate it if I was dragging crumbs through the house.”  As Tom said this, he began to raise up his foot and bring it over Adam.  Adam looked up at the massive foot as it hovered over him.  His father’s foot was larger than his mother’s and siblings as his father had the largest feet in the family.  The sole was a bit reddened with bits of fuzz and dirt stuck to the broad sole.  Adam trembled as stood in its shadow.

            “Are there any crumbs still stuck to my foot?”  The giant man said before slightly lowering his foot down towards Adam.  Adam cried out and started to run, hopelessly trying to escape from the shadow of the giant foot.  The foot didn’t fall as Adam expected but instead followed him.  No matter how much Adam ran, the foot stayed above him.  Tom didn’t have to move his foot much to keep Adam beneath it.  It wasn’t like Adam could even run that fast at his one inch height.

            “Maybe you need a closer look.”  Tom said, grinning as he began to lower his foot.  Adam screamed as he saw the foot becoming larger as it descended.  He did not want to be stepped on by his dad.  Adam ran as fast as he could while the foot slowly came down.  The smell of feet intensified and Adam ran harder.  Adam saw he was nearing the edge of the shadow and looked up to see large toes above him.  With a final burst of speed, Adam neared the edge of the shadow and dove.  The foot crashed down behind with a thud and a gust of wind washed over Adam.

            Tom chuckled as he saw Adam struggling to stand.  Adam realized that he was just taunting him.  If he had wanted to step on him, he could’ve done it without even thinking about it.  “What are you doing over there?”  Jennifer said.  The TV went mute and Adam heard the bed creak and watched as his mother stood up and began to walk.  Her massive tan feet shook the ground as she closed in, the carpet compressing beneath her with each step.  She stopped almost on top of Adam and stared down at him.  Adam was now between his parents’ enormous feet as they towered over him.

            “Aren’t you supposed to be cleaning my loafers, little man?”  Jennifer said condescendingly.  Adam craned his neck as he looked up at the towering woman standing with her hands on her hips.  She was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of athletic short shorts that revealed her tan, toned thighs.  “I’m sorry, mom!  Dad almost just stepped on me!” Adam yelled up.  “Step on you?  All I did was ask you to make sure my foot was free of any crumbs from YOUR dinner.”  Tom said as Jennifer giggled.

            The two titans than looked at each other and as they did, Adam began to run towards the bed.  He didn’t get very far before Jennifer’s massive tan foot slammed down in front of him, knocking him from his feet.  “Where do you think you’re going?”  She boomed as she stared down at him.  Adam could smell the musky, feet stink.  Adam shakily got to his feet and turned but found his dad’s enormous foot slamming down behind him.  “I think he thought he could get away while we weren’t looking.  Too bad he forgot he’s tiny.”  Tom smirked.  Adam cowered between their massive feet as the stared down at him.

Adam turned back towards his mom’s feet but saw that there was only one foot on the ground.  He looked up and saw her other foot, raised and moving over him.  Adam raised his arms over his head and screamed as the foot came down.  There was a boom and Adam was knocked from his feet as his mom’s foot landed inches away from him.  His parents’ booming laughter taunted him as he pulled himself up slowly.  “I think he thought you were going to stomp him.”  Tom laughed.  “Next time maybe I will.”  Jennifer laughed.  Tom grinned before lifting his foot up.  “You better run fast, bug.”

            Adam turned and began to run, running parallel to his mom’s large foot.  He was cast in shadow and looked up to see his dad’s foot hovering above him.  He screamed as the foot came crashing down.  Adam was caught beneath the foot as it crashed down on his back while he ran.  Adam felt pain all over as the foot crushed him, smothering beneath tons of flesh.  Adam’s face and the front of his body were pressed into the carpet as the foot threatened to pop him. 

            The immense weight of father made his entire body scream in pain.  He couldn’t open his mouth to scream as he was gagged by the carpet.  All he could do was wait for the foot to lift off of him.  The crushing weight was almost too much for Adam and he thanked god that he was on carpet and not a harder floor.  His back was in pain and he could feel the rougher flesh of his dad’s foot against his back through the tatters of his shirt.  Adam felt the large foot begin to peel off of him, leaving he pressed into the carpet.

            Tom laughed as he lifted his foot off of Adam.  “Looks like you didn’t run fast enough, bug.”  He chuckled.  Adam could smell a stale feet stink as his face was pressed deeply in to the carpet.  No doubt this stale feety stink in the carpet was from his parents constant trampling of the carpet beneath their feet.  He pulled his face from the carpet and rolled over to look up at the towering giants.  He was greeted by his dad’s enormous foot descending on him once again.  Adam screamed as the foot slammed down on him.

            This time Adam’s face was buried in the smelly flesh of the foot.  The foot crushed him into the carpet once again.  The foot was rougher than his mom’s and had a strong feet stink.  Tom shifted more of his weight onto the foot Adam was under and even more weight smashed him down.  Adam was engulfed by foot flesh as he couldn’t move a muscle while the foot smashed him.  He felt as if his insides were turning to mush and that all of his bones were going to break at once.  He felt like his skull was going to pop.  Finally, the crushing weight of the foot lifted off of him, leaving him gasping for breath.

            Tom chuckled as he looked down at his pitiful son.  “Just like a crushed up little bug.”  He sneered as Adam gasped for air.  His vision was a bit spoty but he could still see his parents’ grinning faces.  He could see their lips moving but had no idea what they were saying.  He could tell they were laughing as well as talking but couldn’t hear a thing.  It sounded as if he were underwater almost.  Everything hurt so bad.

            Adam groaned in pain as he stared up at his giant parents.  His vision was beginning to clear and he was trying to gather his strength to stand.  As his vision began to clear, he definitely did not like what he saw.  He watched as his mother placed a hand on his father’s shoulder and lifted her foot up, bringing it over him.  She hovered it above him, grinning down at him as she held her foot above him before it began to descend.  Adam saw her sole was a bit reddened and there was an almost unnoticeable film of dirt on her foot from her walking around in flip flops.  He wouldn’t have even noticed this slight bit of dirt if he wasn’t about to be up close and personal with the massive foot.  Adam didn’t have the strength to move and was forced to watch as his mother’s foot came down on him.

            Jennifer’s foot crashed down on Adam.  It wasn’t as heavy as his father’s, nor as large, but still sent pain throughout his entire body.  He smelled her musky foot smell as her foot flesh engulfed him as she stomped him.  He was once again pressed into the carpet by the giant foot.  He could feel his body wanting to give as the foot mashed him.  He opened his mouth to scream and immediately regretted it as he found it filled with his mom’s foot.

            Jennifer lifted her foot off of Adam and laughed.  Adam could barely even move after being stomped by his mom.  It hurt to even breathe now thanks to his giant parents.  He could barely keep his focus on them as they towered over him.  “Still with us little man or can you not take a few stomps?”  Tom chuckled as he looked down at Adam’s tiny form.  Adam groaned and tried to move but everything just hurt so much.  Adam saw his mom bending over her hand reaching down for him.

            Adam’s one inch tall body was engulfed by Jennifer’s giant hand.  Adam noticed her hand smelled a little fruity, probably from her lotion as the hand trapped him.  “He’s still with us.”  Jennifer said as she shook her hand, giggling as she heard Adam’s cries of dismay.  Adam was left feeling a little nauseous from his mom shaking him.  He felt her hand shake and realized that she was moving back towards the bed. 

            Jennifer got on to the bed and leaned forward, dropping Adam at the foot of the bed before laying back down.  Tom soon joined her and laid down as well.  Adam found himself staring at four massive feet that towered over him like buildings.  His parents’ towering soles blocked out their enormous bodies and Adam could smell their feety smell.  Adam trembled as he stared at the massive feet which tilted back and forth above him.

            The TV’s mute was turned off and as it was, the huge feet moved towards him.  Adam screamed as he quickly found himself being smashed between his parents’ massive feet as they laughed.

  

 

End Notes:

Sorry for the long delay between chapters.  Life got a little busy and I had to rewrite this chapter as I had it about 3/4s done but then lost it.

Chapter 6: Mom's Little Insole by Glazer
Author's Notes:

Adam tags along on his mom's run.

            Adam stood on the coffee table in the living room as he stared at his giant mother sitting on the couch.  He had been smashed between his parents’ enormous feet as the watched TV before being dropped in his dad’s sock drawer when they went to sleep.  He had remained in there until he was greeted by his mom opening the drawer and bringing him downstairs. 

Jennifer was wearing a light blue tank top and black running shorts.  She had her shoulder length blonde hair pulled into a ponytail.  Adam cast a glance down to her feet, bare and resting near her pink and yellow Nike running shoes, the same ones she had stuffed Adam in after he had first shrunk.  It must’ve been morning and Jennifer was getting ready to go for a run.

            “Before Alyssa left for cheer practice this morning, she told me that you were talking back to her yesterday.”  Jennifer said as she stared at her tiny son.  “She made me eat the fry when you said I didn’t have to!  I was just defending myself!  She was being mean!”  “Well when one of us tells you to do something, you do it.  Without any back talk.”

            “What!?  But you said I didn’t have to eat it!  I didn’t want to eat that fry!  Dad and her both stepped on it and then she made me eat it!”  Adam couldn’t believe his mom.  “I don’t care if she made you eat it.  If she tells you to do something, you do it, little man.”  Jennifer said.  “But mom!  That’s not fair!  I’m a human being with rights, not a slave!”  Jennifer laughed.  “Tough luck.  Maybe you shouldn’t have been trying to sneak out.”

            Jennifer leaned forward with her arm outstretched, her large hand reaching for Adam.  Adam yelled out in protest as her hand wrapped around him and lifted him up.  “Alyssa was going to take you with her to cheer practice as punishment but I wanted to punish you for your little outburst and disobedience first.”  Jennifer grinned down at the tiny boy in her fist, his head the only thing visible.  Jennifer’s fist lowered and then opened, dropping Adam.  He didn’t fall far before he landed with a thud on the worn insole of his mom’s large shoe.

            Adam could immediately smell stale sweat all around him.  He looked and saw his mom grinning down at him.  “I’m going for my morning run and you’re coming with me, little boy.  A little bit of cardio is always a great way to start the day.”  “Mom!  Stop this!  Take me out of your fucking shoe!”  He saw the giant woman frown.  “That nasty little mouth of yours needs to go.”  The shoe shook and Adam saw his mom’s enormous toes gripping the back of the shoe, the red toenails shining in the light.

            “I think I’ll go without socks today on my run.”  Jennifer said grinning.  Adam groaned.  His mother normally wore socks when she ran and worked out but there were plenty of days she ran without socks.  The toes lifted from the heel of the shoe and Adam screamed as her foot started to enter the shoe.  “Mom! No!”  Adam screamed as he turned and ran into the dark cavern that was his mother’s running shoe.

            He didn’t get very far before her foot slammed into him dragged him beneath it.  He found himself pressed face first into his mom’s sole.  He was pinned between the insole and her foot.  It smelled of a mixture of feet and a fruity smell from her lotion.  He felt her foot shift slightly as she put her other foot into the other shoe and then tied the shoes.  Adam couldn’t even move as he was left in the darkness under his mom’s foot.

            Jennifer smiled as she stood up.  Adam felt the pressure increase as the foot pressed down on him.  She must be standing he thought as he was engulfed by her foot flesh.  The weight pressing down on him was unimaginable.  The insole had little give so he found himself smothered by her foot.  The shoe was stuffy and it was difficult for Adam to breathe as he was smothered by her foot.  Jennifer tapped her foot a few times, shaking Adam’s prison and smashing him beneath her tapping foot.

            Adam felt her foot rise before it slammed down, her unimaginable weight crushing him.  Adam cursed as he felt her foot rise up again before slamming down.  Each time her foot would crash down, Adam would be smashed into her foot.  Why did he have to have such an active and athletic mother?  She hadn’t started running yet but Adam was already being crushed by her walking as she walked to the door.  Jennifer popped her earbuds in and started up her music as she stepped out of the house, closing and locking the door behind her.  She smiled and then began her run.

            Adam quickly found himself being crushed and smashed by her foot as she ran.  He was hopelessly crushed as he could do nothing to protect himself from the foot.  The rhythmic booming of her feet, combined with the nauseating up and down of her foot was killing Adam. 

Rise. Fall. Boom. Repeat.

            Adam noticed that her foot was getting warmer and beginning to sweat.  The air stuffy and it was getting hotter with each passing second.  Adam was dazed and in a great deal of pain.  It was pretty much impossible to even form a complete thought as each time her foot crashed down, Adam’s entire body was overwhelmed by pain.  His bones felt like they were going to be crushed to dust and that his entire body was just going to pop each time her foot crashed down.  The pain was unbearable.

            Adam was having difficulty breathing in the stuffy shoe.  His mouth had been forced open and he was forced to taste his mother’s now sweating foot.  He found himself gagged by her hot, sweaty foot flesh and was forced to taste her acrid foot.  The air was now hot and muggy and the smell of sweaty feet was intensifying and all around him.  He could smell her cheesy foot stink beginning to grow.  Adam was lightheaded and nearing passing out as he was smashed with ever step.

           Adam felt like his bones were going to snap all at once with every step the giantess took.  He was in the dark with only the booms of his mom’s foot and his grasping for breath piercing the darkness.  The insole was beginning to dampen from Jennifer’s sweat and Adam was continuously forced to taste her grimy foot.  He also found that he was beginning to stick to his mom’s foot as each time it would rise, he found himself being pulled up off the insole slightly.  Adam was lost beneath her sweating foot.

           As Jennifer’s foot slammed down once again, Adam could feel himself beginning to slip into unconsciousness.  He could barely breathe beneath the sweaty, smell foot of his gigantic mother.  His entire body was in immense pain as he was smashed beneath the unimaginable weight of the running giantess.  As her foot slammed down once more crushing Adam, he passed out.

          Jennifer ran along, her son’s hellish struggle beneath her foot in the back of her head.  She knew he had to be suffering.  It was a warm day and with no socks on, he would be bathed in her sweat.  She wondered if Adam was still conscious or if he had passed out already.

          Adam was jolted back awake by his mom’s foot slamming down on him.  He found himself still in darkness, the smell of sweaty, cheesy feet overpowering his senses.  He was forced to swallow some of his mom’s acrid foot sweat as he was engulfed by the hot, sweaty foot.  The air was muggy and thick with the smell of sweaty feet.  He was broken and beaten and covered in sweat, both his own and his mother’s.  He felt the foot rising before he was crushed under her immense weight once again.

          Adam was in and out of consciousness during his mom’s run.  He would come back around just to find he was still inside the shoe of the gigantic woman, being crushed and smashed with each step.  He was in a whole new world of pain, and each step felt as if it was going to crush him completely.  He was at the mercy of his mother’s unforgiving foot.  He just wished he would stay passed out.

         Adam came too once more in the darkness.  His face was pressed into the hot, sweaty flesh of his mom’s foot, smothering him and making it extremely hard to breathe.  All he could smell was her feet and all he could taste was her foot.  Although he was still in the shoe, the rhythmic booming was gone he realized.  Adam thanked god that his mother’s run was over.  He could still feel her foot rising and then slamming down, crushing him, but her footsteps weren’t fast enough for her to be running.

          Jennifer had finished her 6 mile run and had returned to the house.  She was hot and sweaty and had immediately gone to the kitchen for a glass of water.  She refilled her glass and then headed to the living room, crushing Adam with each step.

          Adam was smashed as her foot crashed down.  He was stuck to his mother’s sweaty sole.  He couldn’t move a muscle and the pain he was in was unimaginable.  His entire body hurt everywhere.  Adam felt her foot rising and then falling, crushing him beneath her large foot.  The immense pressure abated slightly and Adam felt the shoe shifting.

           Jennifer sat down in the living room and placed her glass of water down on the table.  She then pressed the toe of her shoe against the heel of the other, prying the shoe from her foot before repeating the same process with her other shoe.  She moved the Nike shoes to the side and lifted her foot up.

         Adam felt the massive foot begin to move and shift.  He found himself going along with the foot as it slid back along the damp insole.  Adam was greeted by light, well as much light as he could get while plastered to his mom’s sole.  The cool air replaced the hot, muggy air of the sneaker but he was still forced to smell the sweaty, cheesy stink of the enormous foot he was stuck to.

         Jennifer brought her foot up and crossed her leg, resting her foot on her knee and exposing her sole.  She chuckled as she saw her tiny son plastered to the bottom of her foot like a stepped on bug.  Adam heard her booming voice.  “Well it seems I have a little bug stuck to my foot.  You must’ve really wanted out of my shoe if you’re clinging to my foot like that.”  She chuckled.

        “That was a nice 6 mile run.  It was even nicer with my little insoleman keeping my foot company.  Sorry about the smell.  You know how my feet sweat and smell after my runs.”  Jennifer giggled.  Adam was still plastered to her foot and couldn’t turn his head to see her.  His struggling was pointless ass he lacked the strength to remove himself from her foot.  The pain he was in was overwhelming and this affected his ability to even struggle.  He was able to look up and could see her toes wiggling.  “I think you might need mom’s help to get off of my foot.”  Jennifer chuckled as she reached for Adam.

         Adam felt his mom’s large fingers pinching his sides before pulling him from the hot, sweaty sole.  “There we go, little man.”  Jennifer said as she pinched Adam between her thumb and index finger, plucking him from her upturned sole.  As Adam was moved away from her sole, he saw the reddened flesh of her smelly foot.  He gasped for fresh air although the stink of his mom’s foot was all around him.  The smell clung to him.  All he could taste or smell was sweaty feet.

         Jennifer put her foot down as she brought Adam up to her face.  Adam saw that she looked sweaty and noticed the light blue tank top was darkened in some places from her sweat.  He looked back up at her grinning face, before her nose wrinkled and she moved him away from her face.  “Wooo.  You sure stink, little boy.”  Jennifer said waving her manicured hand back and forth in front of her face grinning and giggling as she did.  “Sorry about the smell.  Don’t you feel better now after that bit of cardio?”  Jennifer chuckled.

          The giantess lowered him backdown to the floor and placed him in front of her massive size 10 feet.  As soon as she let go of Adam, he collapsed in a heap, unable to stand and in a world of pain.  He watched the giantess lean forward and reach high above him towards the table.  Her hand came back into view clutching an enormous glass of water.  Adam would give anything to be able to drink something, anything that wasn’t his mom’s horrid sweat.

          Jennifer gulped down some of the water before returning her attention to the tiny boy at her feet.  Adam was struggling to stand and Jennifer was watching with great amusement.  She noticed him trying to turn away from her feet.  Her powerful cheesy, sweaty stink surrounded Adam as he tried to stand near her massive, tan feet.  Jennifer grinned as she raised one of her feet and moved it over Adam.

           Adam was just managing to get to his feet when he found himself in a shadow.  He slowly looked up, terrified of what he would see above him.  He found himself staring at his mom’s reddened, sweaty sole and gulped.  It hung above him, the broad sole dominating his view.  The foot dropped and Adam screamed as it did so.

            Jennifer’s massive foot slammed down on Adam, crushing him once more.  He was lost beneath her hot, sweaty foot, mercilessly crushed once more.  Jennifer pressed him into the carpet beneath her smell foot and grinned.  She then slid her foot back, dragging Adam along.  She began to roll Adam beneath her sweaty foot, smearing him with her sweat all over again.

          Adam was forcefully rolled along beneath his mother’s foot.  He could do nothing as he found himself being rolled from heel to toe beneath her enormous, sweaty foot.  Jennifer would switch off which foot she was rolling Adam beneath.  She didn’t do this for long though as she soon found another way to terrorize Adam.

          Jennifer lifted her foot up and brought it over Adam.  Adam was still trying to collect his bearings after being rolled around when his mom’s foot crushed him.  She pressed her sweaty foot on Adam, stepping on him before lifting her foot off of him and bringing her other foot down on him.  Jennifer continued stepping on Adam, mercilessly crushing him beneath her feet.  Jennifer grinned as she stepped on Adam over and over, the tiny boy yelling for her to stop.

          Adam was in immense pain as the massive feet crashed down on him over and over.  Her feet would force the air from his lungs each time they crashed down on him, forcing him to gasp for breath and only being able to draw in air heavily tainted with her foot funk.  She was amusing herself by simply stepping on Adam while she sat on the couch.  It actually felt pretty good on her hot, sweaty feet to step on him.  He had no idea how long his mother was stepping on him but as the front door opened he heard a voice he was beginning to dread.

         “Hiya mom.  Whatcha doing?”  Alyssa said as she bounded in to the living room.  She laughed as she saw her mother stepping on Adam.  “Oh damn mom.  Looks like you did a number on him.”  Alyssa laughed.  “Do a little cardio with mom, loser?”  Alyssa said as she stomped over to the couch where Jennifer was still stepping on Adam, crushing him beneath her powerful soles.  Jennifer stepped on Adam one last time and then rested her sweaty feet on either side of him.

“So how was practice, sweetheart?” 

         “It was good mom.  Would’ve been better if you let me take this little bitch with me.”  Alyssa said grinning down at Adam.  He saw she was wearing her white cheer shoes, running shorts and a sweaty t-shirt.

         “Well he was a little busy keeping his mother’s big feet company while she ran.”  Jennifer chuckled and Alyssa giggled.  “I hope you left a little for me.  I know how your feet get after your runs, mom.”

         “Hey!  What’re you trying to say?”  Jennifer responded with a mock, hurt voice.  Alyssa and Jennifer both laughed.  Adam meanwhile was laying between his mother’s massive feet, forced to smell her potent sweaty, cheesy foot funk.  “I’m going to take a shower.”  Jennifer said as she stood up and reached down grabbing her pink and yellow Nike running shoes.  “He’s all yours.”

          Jennifer walked out of the living room, her feet shaking the ground as she left leaving Adam with his towering, grinning sister.

  

 

End Notes:

Two quick chapters kind of makes up for the break, right?

Chapter 7: Sister's Keeper by Glazer

            Adam bit into the disgusting, damp lint that resided between Alyssa’s tan toes.  The giant cheerleader was sitting in her comfy desk chair, playing on her smart phone while Adam picked the lint from between her toes.  Not only did he have to clean the toejam from between her toes, she was making him eat it.

Alyssa had wasted no time in snatching Adam up and carrying him up to her room after their mom had left to take a shower after her run.  She had taunted Adam with insults about how he smelled like their mom’s feet and how she had trampled him during her run with every step.  Alyssa seemed to think it was all pretty funny.  He had tried to reason with her but she would simply ignore him and squeeze her fist tighter.  Adam was just crushed in her fist as she walked.

            When they had got to her room, Alyssa had sat down in her big, leather desk chair and dropped Adam at her feet.  She then proceeded to take off her cheer sneakers and sweaty socks, presenting Adam with her big, sweaty size 9 feet.  Adam had been nearly overwhelmed by the sweaty, smelly foot funk.  It was almost as bad as his mother’s, close but not quite as bad.

            “It better be spotless between my toes, twerp.  You did say you were hungry after all.”  Alyssa said without looking away from her phone.  Adam groaned before biting into another clump of toejam.  He had made the mistake of complaining to Alyssa he was hungry and her response had been to remove her socks and have him eat her toejam.  She had laughed and wiggled her sweaty toes with their white, pedicured nails, before Adam had approached her wiggling toes.

            That stupid comment was how Adam now found himself chewing on his sister’s nasty toejam.  Adam was sick form eating her disgusting toejam.  He gagged down every bite, choking it down as best he could.  He could feel the vomit rising in his throat but knew that throwing up on her feet would be an almost certain death sentence.  Not that she could actually kill Adam, but he knew it wouldn’t be for her lack of trying.  Her feet smelled absolutely awful.  The smell was even worse between her toes where Adam was currently.  Her skin was hot and sweaty and tasted absolutely awful. 

            Alyssa would occasionally wiggle her toes, flicking Adam between the sweaty digits.  She would giggle as she did so, enjoying tormenting her tiny brother.  The bratty giantess seemed to be enjoying the torment she was inflicting on her tiny brother.  Every so often, Adam would see his bitch of a sister’s smug, grinning face peering down at him between her smelly toes.  “Eat it all up, loser.”

            Adam coughed before sticking his head back between her toes.  He wasn’t even sure how long he had been eating her toejam.  How the hell did this girl have such sweaty, smelly feet?  Adam could not get used to the taste of her toejam either.  It was absolutely disgusting and had an indescribable taste.  It was damp and disgusting, having been soaked with her sweat.  The air was alos heavy with her sweaty foot funk.

            “I can’t believe mom tossed you in her shoe and went on a run with you under foot.  No socks too.  That had to suck so fucking bad for you, loser.”  Alyssa said as she looked away from her phone down at Adam.  “I mean, I could like, smell mom’s feet when I was standing next to her.”  Adam tried to block out her irritating voice but to no avail.  “I’m sure you’ll think twice about talking back to me next time, huh?  Unless you want to be mom’s little insole again.  I mean she does run almost every day.”  Alyssa laughed.

            Adam continued working between her toes.  “I think next time I have practice, you can be my insole.”  Alyssa said grinning down at Adam with a predatory grin. He looked up from between her sweaty toes at her grinning face.  Her blonde hair was still up in a ponytail and her brown eyes were pinning him in place. “How does that sound, little bro?  Wanna be your big sis’s little insole?  Wanna be stomped and crushed while I cheer?”  Alyssa laughed.  With that, Alyssa scrunched her toes, enveloping Adam in the hot, sweaty flesh of her powerful toes.

            Alyssa lifted her foot up, resting it on its heel so that her sole and toes were off the ground.  She made sure to keep Adam squished between her smelly toes and began to tilt her foot back and forth while laughing.  Adam uselessly kicked his legs while being suffocated between her sweaty toes.  Alyssa laughed when she saw Adam uselessly kicking in the air.

            Adam was desperately trying to breathe.  When he tried to suck in air, he found his nostrils sucking in his sister’s hot, sweaty toe flesh and when he tried to open his mouth, it was filled with her flesh.  Adam thought he was going to pass out.  The darkness, the heat, the pressure.  It was all too much.

            Alyssa placed her foot back on the ground and released Adam from their embrace.  “I hope you’re full, little man.  Aren’t I just the nicest big sister ever for feeding you?”  Alyssa giggled.  Adam gasped for breath as he lay on the ground at Alyssa’s feet.  “You are so fucking pathetic.”  Alyssa sneered, “But it looks like you did an alright job cleaning between my toes.  Maybe you’re not so useless after all, loser.”

            Adam screamed as best he could as Alyssa snatched him up her in hand, trapping him in her fist.  “I’m going to go take a shower.  I’m going to have you clean off my phone screen while I’m in the shower.  It’s a little smudged and I can’t be bothered to do something so trivial.  If you try to run, well let’s just say I might put you back between my toes and not let you out again.”  Alyssa said with a terrifying grin.  Adam nodded before Alyssa dropped him on the desk along with a tiny piece of tissue.  “Oh yeah, also get the like, crud out of the ports and shit.”

            Adam watched as the giantess then gathered up some clothes and stomped out of the room.  Adam ran to the edge of the desk and looked over the edge.  It was a long way down.  Adam saw the white cheering sneakers and the sweaty socks laying near the chair where he had been just moments ago cleaning between her toes.  Even though he was pretty durable, a fall from this height would likely knock him and leave him at Alyssa’s mercy.  He turned and immediately grabbed the little tissue and climbed on to the phone screen.  He wasted no time trying his best to clean it.

            Adam didn’t know how long he had spent cleaning her phone.  Adam was cleaning when all of a sudden, the device began to shake and Adam heard what sounded like vibrations.  The phone was ringing.  Adam nearly lost his balance as it vibrated.  Adam heard quick footsteps and saw Alyssa stomp into the room rather quickly.

            Alyssa’s hair was wet and she was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of jean shorts that revealed her toned, tan thighs.  Alyssa walked over to her desk and Adam yelled as her hand wrapped around the phone.  Without even bothering to let him get off the phone, she began to lift it.  “Hey girl!”  Adam heard Alyssa say as he tumbled.

            Adam fell from the phone and his momentum caused him to bounce and tumble across the desk towards the edge.  Alyssa had already left the room, talking to one of her friends on the phone.  Adam screamed as he found he couldn’t stop himself and off the desk he tumbled.  He screamed before he landed on something firm and smooth.  That was such a bad fall he thought to himself.  It was a lot quicker than he had expected.  He slowly pulled his head up and realized he was on Alyssa’s leather desk chair.

            Adam rolled over and tried to pull himself up.  He felt weak from all of the punishment he had undergone.  It was hard to move but he tried to drag himself to the edge.  The last thing he wanted was for his sister to sit on him.  He heard voices in the hallway and tried to crawl even faster.

            “I’m just saying, it’ll be a lot of fun.”  Adam recognized that voice.  Adam looked at door to the room and gasped.  In through the door walked Jessica Andrews.  Jessica Andrews was Alyssa’s best friend.  She was 18 years old and a senior at their school.  She was the alternate captain of the cheer team and was inseparable from your sister.  She was shorter than his sister by a couple inches but had an athletic body and was a beautiful girl.  She had long blonde hair, green eyes and richly tanned skin.  She had a similar attitude to his sister, bratty and entitled and she didn’t particularly like Adam.  Adam had overheard her calling him a creep and loser on more than one occasion. 

            Adam saw she was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of tight fitting running shorts.  She was currently barefoot, her toenails painted a nice shade of pink.  Adam had always had a bit of a crush on her.  She was a beautiful girl with the perfect breasts, not big but not too small and a toned body.  Jessica was heading straight towards the chair.

            Alyssa hurried into the room behind Jessica, her eyes quickly trying to scan the desk.  If Jessica saw Adam shrunk, she would have a real awkward situation to explain.  She saw Jessica was heading over by her desk.  “Oh, Jessica!”  Alyssa said as Jessica stopped near the desk and turned.  “What?”

            Adam stared at the backside of the towering blonde cheerleader.  She had turned when his sister called her name.  This gave Adam a view of one of Jessica’s best assets.  Adam’s eyes were drawn to her perfect, round ass which her tight shorts only helped show off.  “Something wrong, Aly?”

            Alyssa took a couple steps over towards the desk.  She quickly scanned it and silently cursed when she didn’t see Adam.  ‘Everything ok?  You’re acting kind of weird, Aly?”  Jessica said with a bit of confused look on her pretty face.  “Yeah.  Everything’s good.  So, uh, tell me about Mike.”

            Adam watched as the giantess reached behind her, her arm reaching out before she grabbed the back of the chair, pulling it closer to her.  Adam could hear her voice but paid no attention to what Jessica was saying.  He was far too focused on the butt of Jessica descending on him.  He screamed as he watched her massive ass come down on the chair.

            Jessica’s firm, round ass slammed down onto the chair.  Adam was smashed beneath the giant cheerleader’s ass.  Jessica wiggled her butt as she got comfortable, crushing and grinding Adam into the leather chair.  Adam quickly found it difficult to breathe as Jessica sat on him.  He was smashed between Jessica’s firm ass and the leather chair.  Neither gave him that much give.

            Jessica had no idea she was sitting on her best friend’s little brother.  Every time she shifted in the chair, Adam was grinded beneath her butt.  Adam had to admit, despite the pain he was in from being sat on, it wasn’t the worst way to be crushed.  Jessica was gorgeous and this was probably the closest he’d ever come to her ass.  There was just a thin layer of running shorts between him and her butt.  It was a bit sad and pathetic to think of that.

            Jessica shifted in the chair and felt something poking her butt.  When she had shifted, Adam had been moved into an awkward position and was painfully pinned under her.  Jessica wiggled her butt, trying to grind out what she thought was just a little bump in the chair.  Unknown to her, Adam was being smashed by her firm ass.

            “What are you doing?”  Alyssa said as she saw Jessica wiggling in the chair.  “There’s something on your chair.  It’s like a bump or something.”  Jessica said giggling as she continued grinding her butt on the chair.  “So you’re grinding your ass on my chair because of it?”  Alyssa laughed.  “Yeah.  It kind of feels good!”  Jessica laughed as she wiggled.

            Adam meanwhile was being smashed even harder into the chair by her wiggling butt.  He couldn’t believe he had Jessica Andrews grinding her ass on him.  This wasn’t exactly how he had pictured it but it was pretty nice, except for the whole crushing, painful part.  He was still struggling to breathe as Jessica smashed him.

            Alyssa watched as Jessica giggled and wiggled in the chair.  As she watched her friend, she began to realize what Jessica was sitting on.  “I kind of want to know what it is.”  Jessica said as she began to stand up.

            Adam’s world was flooded with light as the ass of the giantess lifted off of him.  Jessica ran her hand across the chair and her fingers smacked in to him, sending him tumbling off the chair.  Jessica turned after brushing the chair with her hand to investigate.

            Alyssa noticed the tiny one inch form of her brother be knocked off the chair by her friend’s hand.  She stood up and quickly walked over to the chair.  “So what’s on the chair?”  Alyssa said as she quickly closed the distance, lifting her foot over her tiny brother.

            Adam had tumbled off of the chair and landed in a heap in front of the chair.  He looked up and saw Jessica’s massive tan feet near him.  He gulped as he saw her toes scrunch and unscrunch, grabbing at the carpet strands.  He noticed Alyssa had moved her cheer shoes and socks.  He looked up and saw her looking at the chair, trying to figure out what she had been sitting on.  Adam found himself cast in shadow and slowly turned towards the source.

            Adam found himself looking up at the pink sole of his sister’s foot.  Adam screamed but it was short lived as Alyssa’s foot crashed down on him.  Adam found himself pressed into the carpet by his sister’s firm foot.  He silently thanked god that she had taken a shower, it would’ve been hell under her post-cheer foot before she showered.  He noticed her foot was starting to smell like a foot again but her fruity lotion was still pretty strong.  

            Adam was crushed under Alyssa, engulfed by her fruity smelling foot flesh before her foot shifted and he found himself under her toes.  He was then engulfed as she closed her toes around him, crushing him in her curled toes embrace.  He felt her foot shift and his world shifted as well in her toes embrace.  Adam felt her foot move but it was tough for Adam to breath and he couldn’t even see from being crushed by her toes.

            Alyssa had stepped on Adam, partially to hide him from Jessica and partially because she wanted to.  She had then grabbed him with her toes and lifted her foot up with her toes pointed down, curled around her little brother.  She then moved her foot forward before flinging it backwards, uncurling her toes as she moved her foot backwards.

            Adam went flying through the air towards Alyssa’s bed.  He screamed as he was flung, landing hard in a heap and bouncing a few times before coming to a stop.  “I swear there was something on the chair.”  Jessica said as she turned and sat back down.  “Whatever you say girl.”  Alyssa chuckled before turning and heading back towards her bed.

            Alyssa’s feet shook the ground as she approached her bed and Adam.  “Oh, it’s my mom.  I got to take this real quick.”  Jessica said as she stood up and walked out of the room.  “Hi mom.”  Adam heard Jessica say as she left the room.  He slowly ventured out from the edge of the bed.

BOOM!

            Adam was knocked from his feet and nearly pissed himself as Alyssa’s massive tan foot slammed down inches from him.  He was quickly snatched up and found himself trapped in her fist.  He was brought up to her face and she did not look happy.

            “So you thought you would jump on to my chair so Jessica would sit on you?  What the hell is wrong with you, you little perv?”  Alyssa snarled.  “Alyssa! That’s not-“  Adam was cut off as Alyssa squeezed her fist.

            “Shut up, perv.  I know what you think of Jessica.  We both know you enjoyed being crushed under her ass, little bro.”  Alyssa said with a dark grin.  “You’re sooooo lucky mom doesn’t want us sharing you outside of the family.  I’m sure Jessica would love to know what my little perv of a brother was doing on the chair under her ass.” 

            Adam was finding it difficult to breathe in her tightening fist.  “I’m going to make you regret that, perv.  You thought it was going to be bad before?  It’s going to be so much fucking worse.”  Alyssa said grinning evilly.  Adam tried to say something to her but could only sputter.

            “Hey Aly,”  Alyssa turned towards the door and put her hand behind her back.  Adam felt his sister’s grip tighten, crushing him further in her fist.  “My mom needs to me to like, run home real quick to do something.  Wanna come with?” 

            “Yeah sure.  Let me just grab my sandals.  I’ll meet you downstairs.”  Alyssa said as Jessica then turned and left the room.  “Alright you little shit.  Let’s keep you occupied while I’m gone.”  Alyssa stomped over to her closet and reached down grabbing up her cheer shoes.  She placed them on the floor and put Adam down in front of them.  “Don’t move.”

            Alyssa walked over to the desk before walking back over to Adam and her shoes.  Adam had been staring at the enormous white shoes.  He noticed they were a bit dirty and could smell a strong sweaty smell coming from them.  Adam felt Alyssa’s huge hand wrapping around him.

            Alyssa wrapped a string around him and tied it tight around his waist with a tight knot.  After making sure he had enough give, she tied the other end through one of the lace’s holes on her cheer sneaker.

            “Ok twerp.  You’re going to clean my cheer shoes while I’m gone.  I want them spotless.  All this dirt better be gone by the time I get back or you’ll really regret it.  Oh, and don’t even think about trying to escape.  I doubt you’d even get very far but just in case you think about it, well that’s what the string is for.”  Alyssa then tugged on the string sending Adam tumbling to the ground and she giggled.

            “Get to work, loser.  See you when I get home.”  Alyssa said as she walked out of the room, her feet shaking the ground as she left.  Adam heard her flip flops slapping against her heels as she left.  He turned towards the cheering shoes and took a deep breath.

Chapter 8: Monstrous Mother by Glazer

                Adam’s tongue was pretty dry from licking the cheer shoes of his bratty older sister.  He wasn’t sure how long he’d been licking at the shoes but it felt like forever.  It was tedious making his way slowly around each shoe, removing dirt and scuffs from the enormous footwear.  The smell of sweaty feet hung in the air, emanating from the cheer sneakers.

            Adam was only cleaning the shoes as he had no hope of escape.  Despite being left along in his sister’s room, the string had no give.  Alyssa had tied the knot around him to tight for him to undo.  After trying to loosen it for several minutes, he had given up and began to clean the shoes.

            Adam had already finished the first shoe, cleaning it of dirt and scuffs and was working on the other shoe.  He was almost finished with the second shoe as well, only a few spots were left to clean.  At least the taste of dirt and shoe was helping to deal with the disgusting taste of toejam.  He still felt sick and wanted to vomit but he pressed on.

            As Adam licked at Alyssa’s cheer shoe, he was caught up in his own thoughts and misery.  The slight tremors in the ground shook Adam from his thoughts.  The shaking grew and Adam realized someone was entering the room.  Shit, Adam thought, it had to be Alyssa.  Adam panicked as he realized he still had a little more dirt to clean off the shoes.  He frantically began to lick at the cheer shoe as a long shadow fell over him as the quaking stopped.

“I’m sure your sister will be pleased to know how enthusiastic you are about cleaning her shoes.”

            Adam heard snickering and pulled away from the cheer shoe which was now clean.  It wasn’t Alyssa, it was his mother.  He looked up and found himself staring up at the grinning face of his giantess mother.  She ran a hand through her shoulder length blonde hair before speaking.  “Alyssa asked me to check in on how you were doing with her shoes, little man.  Looks like you’re done.  I better check just to make sure.”

            Adam watched as she bent over and grabbed up one of Alyssa’s cheer shoes.  She bought it up and turned it about, examining it for any dirt or scuffs.  “This one looks alright.”  Jennifer said as she finished inspecting it and lowered it back down.

            Jennifer grabbed the other shoe before she began to stand back up.  Adam felt a little pull on the string around his waist and quickly realized she was lifting the shoe with him still attached!  “Mom!”  Adam yelled before he was yanked upwards as Jennifer lifted the shoe.

            Adam screamed as he flew up before dangling from the shoe.  He was swinging slightly as he hung.  Jennifer giggled.  “Oops.  Sorry little man.  I forgot you were tied to the shoe.  I’ll get you down when I’m done checking this shoe.  Just hang in there.”  Jennifer giggled again at her little joke.  Adam swing about as she turned the shoe all about just like she did with the other.

            “Hmmm.  Looks like you missed a spot here, little man.”  Jennifer said as she lowered the shoe.  Adam landed in a heap and felt the ground shake slightly as the shoe was put down next to him.  “Right here.”  She said tapping the shoe when there was still dirt.  Adam stood up slowly and looked at the shoe where she was tapping.  “Clean that up and then you’re done.”

            Adam was a bit disoriented from dangling and found it difficult to remain standing.  “Let’s go little man.  I haven’t got all day.”  Jennifer said crossing her arms.  Adam felt tremors in the ground and looked for the source.  He looked over at Jennifer’s enormous feet, clad in slippers, and saw her tapping her foot.  Adam shuttered as he saw Jennifer’s massive tapping foot.  The last thing he wanted was to annoy his giant mother.

            Why was she wearing slippers?  His mom usually didn’t wear slippers, opting to go barefoot around the house although she would wear the slippers often enough.  Adam never really paid much attention to his mother’s feet.  The slippers were well worn, she had had them for a few years and Adam knew she thought they were pretty comfy.  The slippers were light gray and were backless like clogs, exposing her heels.  They looked huge now on her feet now that Adam was tiny.

            Adam quickly turned back towards the shoe and began to remove the offending dirt.  He did his best to try to ignore his towering mother although her tapping foot sent tremors through the ground making it hard to ignore.  Adam pulled away from the shoe and coughed.  The shaking stopped.  “All done, little man?  Let me just make sure you got it all.”

            Jennifer’s huge slipper clad foot moved forward and she nudged the shoe so she could see it better before retreating.  Adam was jerked slightly as the shoe was moved.  “Looks like you got it all.  Great job.”  Adam turned red as he heard his mother congratulate him on cleaning his sister’s cheering shoes.  He felt utterly humiliated.

            Jennifer bent over and repositioned the shoes next to each other.  Her massive tan fingers then moved to the hole where Adam’s string was tied and with expert dexterity, undid the knot that held the string.  Jennifer then stood back up and brought her phone out from the waistband of her running shorts.

            Adam heard the snap of his mom’s phone camera and then she began to tap away at the screen with a smile.  She wasn’t paying attention to him.  Adam, with the string still wrapped around him, began to run away from the shoes and towards Alyssa’s bed.  He just wanted to get away from his mother and the first place he thought of was under the bed.

            Adam didn’t get very far before he heard a loud boom and was simultaneously pulled to the ground, the string painfully tightening around his waist.  “Where do you think you’re going?”  He heard his mother boom.  He stood up and tried to run, although he was unable to go forward and the string remained taut.  Adam turned and groaned when he saw why he was stuck.

            His mom’s enormous right foot rested on the string, having stomped on it while Adam tried to run away.  “You really thought you could run away, huh little man?  You thought I didn’t see you running?  Did shrinking make you dumber too?”  Jennifer said.  Adam began to tug on the string, eliciting loud laughter from Jennifer.

            “You really think you can pull that string out from under my big foot?”  Jennifer chuckled as she watched her tiny son hopelessly pull on the string.  “Use those muscles, little man.  Pull.”  Jennifer chuckled as she raised her other foot.

            Adam knew it was hopeless.  He wasn’t strong enough to pull the string out from under his mom’s foot but he had to try.  He heard her chuckling high above him and knew he was doing nothing but amusing the giantess.  Adam found himself in the middle of a shadow and knew immediately what was about to happen.

            Adam looked up and saw the black, rubber sole of his mom’s slipper over him.  He could see the zig zagging grooves on the sole and screamed as it hovered above him.  He saw his mom grinning down at him as she held her foot over him.  Adam tried to run but the string held him in place, digging into his waist.  He couldn’t run farther away, only closer to her other foot which was on the string.  The huge slipper clad foot began to descend and Adam closed his eyes.

            The was a loud boom as Jennifer’s foot slammed down onto the carpeted floor.  Adam opened his eyes and was surprised to find himself not crushed under his mother’s foot.  He was instead on his back on the ground, the enormous slipper clad foot next to him.  He heard his mom's booming laughter and looked up terrified at the laughing giantess.

            Adam watched as his mom lifted up her massive foot once again and brought it over him.  Adam screamed and closed his eyes once again as the foot came down.  Again, there was a loud boom and Adam found himself lying next to her foot.  Jennifer was laughing once again as Adam slowly got to his feet.  Adam was terrified.

            Jennifer repeated this process a few times.  She was stomping about the trapped Adam, laughing as she tormented him.  She would raise her foot up over Adam and then bring it down just missing him each time. She was enjoying just missing Adam with her foot, causing the tiny boy to scream each time she brought her foot down.  Adam could do nothing as there was no escaping thanks to the stupid string.  He was forced to watch as she held her foot over him, following him if he tried to run and then being thrown about by her stomps.

            “Oh this is fun, little man but let’s get that string off of you.”  Jennifer laughed.  She bent over and wrapped her hand around the string.  She lifted her foot off of the string and pulled the string up.  Adam found himself being pulled from his back to high up in the air rapidly.  Jennifer brought him up to her face and grinned.

            Jennifer shook her hand causing Adam to begin to swing back and forth as she held him.  She giggled as she watched him swing back and forth.  She noticed he looked a little sick.  “Don’t get sick.  I’m not cleaning your vomit off of the carpet and I’m sure Alyssa wouldn’t be too happy to find out you threw up in her room.”

            Jennifer walked over to Alyssa’s desk with Adam still dangling.  She opened a drawer and rummaged about for a pair of scissors as the knot was too tight for her to undo around Adam.  “Here we go.”  Jennifer said as she pulled a pair of scissors from the drawer and lowered the dangling Adam to the desk.  Jennifer moved the large pair of scissors towards Adam, snipping the air a few times as she did.

            Adam landed in a heap on the desk and yelped as Jennifer snipped the air while the scissors moved towards him.  Jennifer maneuvered the scissors into position to cut the string.  Adam shivered as he felt the cold metal of the scissors against his skin.  He shook as his mom got the scissors into position.  “Stop shaking.  You wouldn’t want me to accidently snip you in half, would you?”  Adam screamed when he heard this and Jennifer laughed.

            Jennifer quickly cut the string and moved the scissors away from Adam.  She put them back into the drawer and closed it.  Adam watched as the giantess pulled the string away from him and he looked down.  He saw his skin was reddened and bruised where the string had been tied around him.  He didn’t get time to look long as he found himself being engulfed by his mother’s hand closing around him.

            Adam barely had time to register what was happening as his mom grabbed him up, trapping him in her fist.  She moved her hand from over the desk and began to lower Adam to the ground.  Jennifer opened her fist and Adam fell, landing on something softer than the carpet he expected to land on.  Adam could smell a strong, musky smell coming over him.

            It didn’t take Adam long to realize when he was.  He was on his mom’s slipper.  He looked and saw the dark cavern that was his mom’s slipper.  The strong musky smell was coming from that dark cavern and Adam coughed as he looked into it.  The once fluffy white insole of the slipper was grayed and beaten down where his mom’s foot rested when she wore the slippers.  “Mom!  Get me out of here!”

            Adam turned away from the dark inside of the slipper and saw his mom’s foot moving towards the slipper.  He was on her right slipper, and her massive foot was coming for him.  He had no time to escape as the foot moved towards him.  Adam watched the huge tan foot with its wiggling toes, the red nails almost shining, barrel towards him.  He screamed as it reached the slipper.

            Jennifer’s enormous foot smashed into Adam, pushing him into her musky slipper.  Adam screamed as he was forced in to the dark slipper, the musky smell becoming more intense now that he was in the slipper.  He was forced to the toe section of the slipper by Jennifer’s foot painfully pressed into the toe by Jennifer’s large toes.

            Jennifer wiggled her toes, battering Adam who was trapped.  Jennifer’s toes wiggled and as they battered Adam, began to pull him beneath them.  Adam was helpless as the toes battered his one inch form.  Jennifer moved her foot back, unpinning Adam from the toe of her slipper.  She grabbed him with her toes and pulled her foot backwards, pulling Adam along the well-worn insole.

            Adam felt her toes release him.  Without warning, Jennifer pushed her foot forward once again.  Her foot rushed over Adam as she pushed it forward in slipper, trapping Adam beneath her sole.  Adam began to panic as for the second time in the same day, he found himself trapped beneath his mother’s foot.

            Jennifer’s foot was warm from being in her slipper and there was the faint smell of sweaty feet present along with the strong musky smell in the slipper.  Adam was once again engulfed by his mom’s warm foot flesh.  Adam was pressed into her slipper insole as she stood on him.  The slipper insole had a little more give than her running shoe insole, providing Adam with a little more comfort under his mom’s massive foot.

            Jennifer’s crushing weight forced Adam into the insole of her slipper under her foot.  Adam began to realize that although the insole was softer, it was also a little thinner.  Jennifer had moved yet and Adam could tell as he was still simply being crushed under her foot.  Unknown to Adam, Jennifer was on her phone checking her email while she simply stood on her tiny son.

            Adam was struggling to breathe under the crushing weight of his mom’s foot.  He hadn’t even been in the slipper for that long but he was already feeling the temperature increase.  Adam felt movement of the slipper and could feel the pressure of Jennifer’s foot lifting off of him a little before it came all crashing down.

            Jennifer had finished checking her email and turned away from the desk shifting her feet as she did.  She could feel Adam under her right foot in her slipper, being crushed under her foot.  She looked down at her foot and tapped it a few times, chuckling as she felt her tiny son being smashed under her foot.  She then began to walk out of her daughter’s room.

            Adam was dazed by the tapping of her foot.  The small movement and crushing weight slamming down on him was enough to cause him pain.  He then felt himself going weightless and rising up.  He realized his mom was taking a step.  He felt the rising stop and her foot began to descend.  He felt everything dropping and then he was being crushed beneath his mother’s warm flesh as her foot landed.

            The thinner insole of her slipper soon made things worse than being in her running shoe.  Although the slipper insole was a little comfier than the running shoe’s insole, the thinner slipper insole provided less buffer between her foot and the ground.  This meant there was less to absorb her crushing weight as her foot landed with each step.  Adam was lost beneath the gargantuan foot of his mother.  It was dark and smelly in the slipper and he could feel his mom’s foot getting warmer. 

            Jennifer left Alyssa’s room, crushing Adam with each step.  He would feel her foot rise followed by the falling of her foot before being crushed beneath her.  This process repeated as each time Jennifer took a step.  Jennifer grinned as she stomped through the hallway, walking heavier than she normally did so she could further crush Adam under her foot.

Chapter 9: Underfoot by Glazer

            Adam had no idea where his mom was headed as he was crushed by her foot with each step.  He still wasn’t used to being in a shoe, despite spending time in his mom’s running shoe this morning.  The rising of her foot causing him to feel weightless followed by the force of being driven down as her foot fell, followed by the crushing by her unimaginable weight as her foot landed had put Adam in world of pain.  Adam couldn’t do anything as he felt his mom’s foot rising once again.

            Jennifer stomped through the hallway to the master bedroom.  Adam was helpless as she did, trapped beneath her unforgiving sole.  It was dark in the slipper and getting hotter.  Adam felt the sensation of walking stop and found himself being stood on by his mother, her crushing weight flattening him into her insole.  Adam found it difficult to breathe as he was engulfed by her foot.

            Adam felt the foot rising once again before it crashed down, smashing him under the powerful foot of his mom.  Adam was in so much pain from being crushed under the foot.  He still couldn’t believe how cruel his own mom was being.

            Jennifer went about her day with her tiny son trapped in her slipper under her foot.  She got the laundry from the dryer and separated it before taking it to each of the rooms it needed to go to.  Adam was mercilessly crushed under foot in her slipper as she stomped around the house doing this.  Jennifer didn’t even pay much attention to her tiny son under her foot, she simply was walking all over him.

            Adam was relentlessly mashed under foot as she walked.  He found his mouth forced open and filled with her foot.  He was forced to taste her foot as she walked on him, her musky foot flesh disgusting him.  Her foot was simply overwhelming and he could do nothing to fight it off or protect himself from it.

            After taking the laundry to each of her kids’ rooms and to her and her husband’s room, she began to put away the clothes in her the master bedroom.  Adam had no idea what was going on.  The slipper was stuffy and his mom’s foot was so heavy.  It was hard for him to even form a complete thought as each time his mom’s foot crashed down on him, he was overwhelmed by pain.  He would only get an occasional break from the sickening motion of Jennifer’s foot while she stood still, crushing him under her unimaginable weight.

            Adam could tell Jennifer was currently standing still as there was no movement.  He could feel her crushing weight smashing down on him as he was left in pain beneath her.  Her foot was warmer than before and beginning to slightly sweat. He was engulfed by her soft yet firm foot as she stood on him.  Without warning, the movement began again as he felt her foot rise up.  Jennifer stomped out of the room and headed downstairs, crushing Adam underfoot.

            Jennifer pounded down the stairs and headed for the living room.  Adam was still conscious in the slipper although he was having difficulty breathing.  He was in pain all over and even the softer insole of the slipper did little to help with her crushing footsteps.  He was being relentless pounded beneath her musky ped.  She grabbed the remote and turned on the TV before sitting down on the couch.   

            Adam felt some of the immense weight on him lift off.  He wasn’t quite sure why but maybe his mom had sat down somewhere.  Her foot was still on him, the crushing weight lightening compared to before but still there.  She was simply resting her foot on him in the slipper as she sat on the couch.  This rest didn’t last long.

            Adam felt movement and was jerked about under her foot as it moved.  Jennifer pulled her foot back in the slipper, rolling Adam along the insole as her foot moved over him.  He found himself no longer under the massive foot of his mother and simply laying in the musky slipper.  This brief relief didn’t last long as Jennifer’s foot then rammed forward.

            Adam found himself being plowed into by the toes of his mom.  Her toes slammed into him, ramming him into the toe of the slipper painfully.  Jennifer laughed as she felt his tiny one inch form pinned by her toes against the toe of her slipper.  Adam could barely move as he found the toes pinning him in place.  Jennifer wiggled her toes, smacking Adam about while she laughed.

              Adam felt nauseous as the foot began to quickly lift.  Jennifer was crossing her right leg over her left, her right foot now in the air.  Jennifer began to bounce her foot about, twisting and turning her ankle, while shaking her foot.  She was bouncing and dangling the slipper on her right foot, giving Adam a hellish ride as she did.  Adam was feeling horribly sick as his mother tormented him by shaking her foot.  The smell of feet had gotten stronger in the slipper and Adam wanted to throw up from the motion.

             Jennifer bounced her foot about as she watched TV.  She would ram Adam into the toe of her slipper with her toes as well as grab at him with the enormous digits.  Adam was flicked about by her toes, mercilessly beaten as he was shaken about.  Adam felt his mom’s toes grabbing at him as her foot shook, painfully trapping and crushing his limbs as she tortured him with her foot.  He could not do anything when one of his limbs found itself trapped in the warm embrace of her toes but wait for her to release it.

Adam was painfully bent and contorted by his mom’s gigantic toes.  The toes bent him however they could, painfully twisting and bending his tiny body.  He found his face being dragged along the grimy insole of her slipper as he was flicked about by her toes.  He would often find his face being pressed into one of the toeprints that formed from her repeated wear of the enormous slippers.  Adam would also find himself beneath her toes, and when he she felt him beneath her toes, she would scrunch them and crush him beneath them as he would be trapped in their warm embrace.

Adam was desperately trying to keep his head from between her toes.  She had caught his head between her toes a few times and it was awful for Adam.  When she would catch his head between her toes, which were starting to perspire, it was like being in a vice.  Her warm toe flesh would trap his head, suffocating and crushing him.  She would toy with his head between her toes like it was a grape, squeezing and crushing it.

Jennifer had a smile on her face as she absent mindedly tormented Adam in her slipper.  She knew that by wiggling her toes and ramming him into the toe and top of her slipper, she was tormenting him.  She was also having fun trapping his little arms and legs in between her toes.  She had to admit that she couldn’t believe how fun this was.  Once one of his little limbs was trapped between her toes, she could smack him around while painfully exerting pressure on his trapped limb as well as twist his body all around.

Adam was currently being bent like a toe ring around one of his mom’s large toes.  He had his legs trapped in between her firm toes and was awkwardly bent backwards over another one of her large toes with his arms trapped in the crevice between her other toes.  He screamed into the top of her slipper, the pain building as she wiggled her toes.  He felt like his back was going to snap as her toe painfully pressed against it, contorting him into arching his back forcefully.  Adam just wanted to get out of his mom’s slipper.  He didn’t even know how long he had been in it.

As Jennifer released her hold on Adam, she lifted her toes and allowed Adam to be maneuvered beneath them.  She then scrunched her toes, trapping and crushing Adam in their warm, musky embrace.  She bounced her foot as she did this, furthering Adam’s torture.  Adam was being suffocated by her massive toes, barely able to draw in air to breathe.  After a few minutes of doing this, Tom walked into the living room and sat down next to Jennifer unbeknownst to Adam suffering inside his mom’s slipper.

Adam could feel the slipper still bouncing as he was trapped by his mother’s large toes.  Adam suddenly felt the slipper stop shaking and could feel it moving downwards.  He felt her foot falling before the slipper shook as it landed on the ground.  Adam was pressed by her toes into the toe of the slipper, his body painfully contorted.  He felt her huge toes wiggling, beating him as she did so.  It almost seemed like she was trying to grab him.

Adam felt the toes grab his tiny body, entrapping him with their vice like grip.  He screamed as he was jolted as the foot began to withdraw from the slipper.  Adam was blinded by the light as Jennifer’s massive foot exited her musky slipper.

Jennifer removed her foot from her slipper with Adam trapped between the big toe and second toe of her right foot.  She then slightly extended her leg, spreading her toes and allowing Adam to fall to the carpeted ground.  She then removed her other foot from her slipper.

Adam landed in a heap after falling from mother’s toes.  It was like the world’s worst roller coaster being trapped between her toes.  He appreciated the fresh air as the inside of his mother’s slipper was hot and stuffy with a strong musky smell.  Adam heard some scrapping and turned towards the sound.  Adam watched as the giantess casually hooked a finger into the top of each of her slippers and move them to the side like the gigantic house sized footwear was nothing.  He was then presented with her big size 10 feet in front of him, now free from her enormous slippers.

Adam stared at his mother’s massive feet and watched as she curled her toes, pulling at the carpet as she did so.  He also saw a pair of feet, clad in white socks and larger than his mother’s, resting next to hers.  Adam realized that these gargantuan sock clad feet belonged to his giant father.

“Looks like the runt is spending Saturday night with us.”  Tom chuckled.  “Of course he is,” Jennifer replied, “It’s not like he has any friends like our other children.  He normally would just be sitting in his room, playing those stupid video games of his.  Well playing those dumb games when he’s not playing with himself, that is.”  Adam turned red as his mother cast a disapproving gaze down to him.  Tom laughed loudly.  “You think I don’t know what you’re doing in there?”  Jennifer said, disgusted as Adam looked at his feet, red as red could be from embarrassment.

“He’s probably wishing he could play those video games of his right now.  I don’t think he wants to spend Saturday night with his parents this way.”  Tom chuckled.  “Well that’s too bad for him.”  Jennifer said.  Adam watched as she slid her feet forward so that he was now between them, strands of carpet disappearing beneath the enormous tan feet.

“Mom, please.  I’m sorry.  I really am.  Can you please let me grow myself back to normal size?”  Adam said as he looked up at the giantess who had him between her feet.  “No.  Stop asking that.  You’re starting to annoy me.”  Jennifer said dismissively.  “But mom!”  Adam yelled.  “It’s not fair!”  “Stop whining.”  Jennifer boomed.  “I already told you I don’t care if your situation is fair or not.”

“He’s sure an annoying little thing, isn’t he?”  Tom said as he looked down at his tiny son between his wife’s feet.  “I know.  I thought being in my slipper under my foot all day would stamp out his whiny attitude.  Maybe we should just stomp him again.”  Jennifer said as she brought her foot up and moved it over Adam.  They both laughed as he screamed and began to run away from the foot the was above him.

Jennifer brought her foot down and then reached for Adam.  Adam found himself engulfed by his mom’s large hand, scooping him up and bringing him towards her face.  She smiled at him, revealing pearly white teeth that could tear him in half in an instant.  “Don’t worry, I’m just kidding.  We won’t stomp on you now.  There’ll be plenty of time for that later.”  Adam screamed as her hot breath rolled over him.  She laughed as he screamed and squirmed in her tightening fist.

“How about you drop him in my socks?”  Tom grinned as he brought his foot up and rested it on his knee so his sole was facing Jennifer.  Adam saw the sock’ sole which was once white was now grayed and dingy from wear.  He watched his dad hook his fingers into the back of the sock and slowly peel it of his foot.  As the sock peeled off, the wide, reddened sole was revealed.

Jennifer began to move her fist, bringing Adam closer to his father’s large foot.  Adam screamed as Jennifer held her fist close to Tom’s foot.  The strong smell of socks and feet overwhelmed Adam who tried to turn his head away in vain.  No matter which he turned his head it didn’t help.  The smell of feet was all around him.  He could also see bits of sock fuzz and lint plastered to the broad, reddened sole of the giant’s foot.  Jennifer and Tom laughed as Adam struggled, forced to smell his dad’s giant foot.

Tom flexed his foot and laughed.  “Smells good, huh little man?”  He taunted as Jennifer laughed.  Tom dropped the sock and pulled his foot away while Jennifer brought Adam back to her face.  “What do you say, little man?  Want to go in your dad’s smelly socks?”  Adam screamed in defiance as Jennifer laughed while Tom removed his other sock.

“Don’t be such a little bitch.  My socks and feet don’t smell that bad.”  Tom boomed as he dropped the other sock.  Adam would definitely have to disagree with that statement.  His feet smelled awful and being trapped in his smelly sock pressed against his smelly sole would be hell.  He had already been mercilessly smashed by his mom’s foot in her slipper all day.  “Don’t worry, little boy.  I have something else in mind for you.”  Jennifer said with a grin.

“Instead of spending Saturday night sitting in your room, wasting time with your stupid video games,” Jennifer said, reaching towards the coffee table with Adam clutched in her fist.  As she held Adam over the coffee table, she opened her fist allowing him to fall on to the hard surface.  Adam stood up and watched as his mother leaned back on the couch.  It looked like she was bringing her legs up…

Adam dove out of the way as Jennifer’s heels crashed down on the table with a loud, thunderous boom.  “You’re going to make yourself useful and rub my feet.”  Adam pulled himself up and turned towards her feet.  They towered over him, a slight cheesy smell and warmth coming from them.  The broad, reddened soles were like buildings and he watched as she wiggled her toes high above him.

There was no way he was rubbing his mom’s feet.  He had been walked on and humiliated, forced to eat his sister’s toejam, stepped on by his father and brother and he had had enough.  He walked towards her feet and looked between them down the long tan, toned legs to the couch.  “I don’t feel any rubbing, little man.”  His mother was looking at her phone, tapping away at it while his dad was watching the TV.  “I’m not rubbing your feet, mom!” 

“Hmmm.”  Jennifer said looking up.  She spotted Adam standing between her feet.  “Can you mute the TV, babe.  I think the twerp is trying to tell me something although he should be rubbing my feet.”  Jennifer’s eyes narrowed as she looked at her tiny son.  “Is there a problem?”  She said as she sat up slightly and Tom muted the TV.

“I am not going to rub your feet!  I have had enough of being your little, your little toy!  I am your son, not your slave!”  Adam yelled at the giantess.  Jennifer’s eyebrows raised as she stared at the tiny boy on the table between her feet.  Tom laughed as he heard Adam.  “Oh, you think you have a choice, little man?  I’ll give you until the count of three to start massaging my feet or you’re in big trouble. One.”  Jennifer began.

“I don’t care!  I’m not touching your smelly feet!”  Adam yelled before Jennifer’s foot plowed in to him sending him sprawling across the table.  It felt like Adam had just been hit by a truck as the giantess’s size 10 foot slammed into him.  He was dazed and in pain as he tried to pull himself up.

“I am not in the mood for your attitude.”  Jennifer said bluntly.  “I think we may need to remind the twerp about where he is in the family.”  Tom said grinning at Adam.  Jennifer removed her feet from the table and leaned forward, hand reaching for Adam.  Adam was helpless as his mother’s giant hand engulfed him.  She squeezed him tightly in her fist.

Jennifer grinned at Adam in her fist.  “I think you’re right.  What do you think we should do?  Maybe stomp on him?”  Tom was grinning at him too.  “Stomp on him?  That sounds like it would be fun.”

End Notes:

Please comment!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6907