The Cycle of a Goddess by Panzer
Summary:

Every few 100,000 years or so, a new person is chosen to rule over a galactic neighborhood.  They are called The Sentinels and they are blessed with near omnipotent power.  A tradition of leaving behind a journal of their adventures is left to the next Sentinel.  This is the story of the previous ruler and her tales of domination, destruction, and humor with planets full of civilizations both advanced and primitive across the stars.  Her cruel demeanor reflects in each chapter as she exposes her intentions with her god-like powers.  

 

 

Disclaimer:

Please be advised that this story will contain violent imagery and descriptions of graphic nature that is considered sensitive to uninitiated audiences.  No characters in this story are based on anyone real, living, or dead and are purely coincidental.  All references to products, items, or applications in this story are trademarks owned by their respective companies.  

 

 


Categories: Adventure, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, New World Order, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 37328 Read: 89758 Published: September 06 2017 Updated: July 14 2020

1. Chapter 1 - Introduction (The Chosen One) by Panzer

2. Chapter 2 - That Sounds Boring, I Can Do Better by Panzer

3. Chapter 3 - Power and Control by Panzer

4. Chapter 4 - First Things First by Panzer

5. Chapter 5 - The Eve of Battle by Panzer

6. Chapter 6 - I Brought you the Sea by Panzer

7. Chapter 7 - Friends in High Places by Panzer

8. Chapter 8 - Azera's World by Panzer

9. Chapter 9 - Their Ultimate Prayer by Panzer

10. Chapter 10 - My Final Chapter by Panzer

11. Epilogue by Panzer

Chapter 1 - Introduction (The Chosen One) by Panzer
Author's Notes:

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/panzergrove


In This Chapter: The main character is introduced.  Struggling through life on Earth when a mysterious energy gives her the greatest opportunity the universe can offer.  Beginning to tell her tale from the first person as she recalls all her greatest cruelties.

 

Chapter 1 – Introduction (The Chosen One)

            Let me be the first and only one to congratulate you, the chosen one, well, after yours truly of course, don’t worry, eventually you will meet the ones that came before me, as boring as they might be compared to me.  My time is coming to an end and it’s tradition to leave a little journal for the next Sentinel.  You see, my cycle is finishing its course, and after nearly 100,000 Earth years the decision has finally been made from the universe.  I will be going on to the resting place, some call it paradise, and other legends say heaven, but only we will know what it truly is and you shall see it one day too.  So, I’ll see you in about another 100,000 years, trust me, it goes by really quick when you have galaxies full of planets and intelligent life at your disposal, well… maybe not so intelligent, so many planets full of things tried to fight me, so many others worshipped me, but I’ll get to that later.  You see, the Sentinel before me left her journal, but it was… SO BORING, she was way too nice, giving food and resources to struggling species, carving rivers out for people who were landlocked, shaping the landscapes of entire worlds for the convenience of these little insects so that they could have happier lives.  Ughh… she could have at least crushed a village or two, but no, she won the hearts and minds of billions in her queendom through kindness, believe me, I’ll have a few words for her when I get up there, I wasn’t so nice, but it will ultimately be your decision on what to do with the species of the galaxies that you rule over.  I encourage you to be as curious as possible. 

            By now, as you’re reading this you’ve probably figured out that you can manipulate a number of things like; your appearance, you can materialize objects of your choosing, but you cannot create life, and my personal favorite, your size.  It made visiting planets a hell of a lot more entertaining for me, seeing the looks on their tiny faces as I marched and stomped through their lands, crushing trees and huts full of people under my bare feet, it was always more interesting for me to walk around those less developed planets, these tiny beings living in small villages made of mud, attacking me with rocks and sticks, even after 100,000 years I still laughed every single time I felt a mob of people flatten between the wrinkles of my soles. 

Sometimes I would even make myself their size, of course, still taller than them by at least a head, staring at them face to face as they struggled to understand what was happening in their tiny brains, some of them would bow down out of instinct and I would give a little grin and then I would vanish, sometimes for thousands of years.  I remember one time returning to that same planet, they had statues of me, apparently, they based an entire religion off of me! They sacrificed people for my beauty in the hopes that one day I would return to pick out servants for some type of ritual, but when I returned I just kind of squished them for pleasure… oh well.  You’ll be able to do that stuff too, don’t worry, but I’m getting way ahead of myself.  I’ll start from the beginning. 

            Since I was chosen, I was called a number of things, Goddess, Queen, The Plague, The Apocalypse, The Savior, I could keep going, but I was born as Danielle.  Yeah, I know what you’re thinking, a human name, that’s because I was born on Earth in the Milky Way galaxy.  Don’t worry about that though, it is forbidden to visit the galaxy of the previous Sentinel, I mean, I couldn’t even go to my own solar system after I was chosen, it's just in case there was a cycle where a species wanted to exact revenge on another for the choices their Sentinel made.  Anyway, when I was a kid I was raised in a place called Europe, specifically Poland, I enjoyed studying the history of my planet, especially ancient history like the Greeks and Macedonians, all the wars they fought and beautiful styles of art and clothing that they had, but when I turned 13 there was a terrible second world war, I remember my brother and father going off to fight against their will, but they both died during battle against a menacing and evil enemy, it depressed me for a long time, we had to flee from our home because the bombs from the invasion were getting closer each day, we could hear the rifles fire at night and I saw dead men being carried back to our small town to be buried in mass graves, my mother decided to abandon everything we owned and sail across a submarine infested ocean.  By the time I was 16 I was already fluent in the language of my new home in North America and they helped win the war with my old home country. 

            I had seen so many horrors throughout my life, my mother married another man who beat her, who abused me, but we never thought we had a choice, we had no money, but he did, so we got to have hot meals and a bed to sleep in.  Those in my new school didn’t like foreigners too much either, especially because of my accent, they called me ‘commie’ all the time, I was constantly ridiculed and then when I returned home I was beaten, I had no breaks, it started to change me, to see only the bad in people from my planet, the only solace I had was from reading comics and studying history.  Thinking about it now, it might be one of the reasons I was so cruel to so many billions of people and creatures across the galaxies I ruled over.  Crushing entire cities with just one toe or finger because of a bad memory that I had as a teenager, oh well, I can’t change anything now, maybe that species lives underground out of the fear that I caused them.  That’s something that I will mention later, your actions will decide the paths of so many, their evolution, their beliefs, or maybe even their extinction.  I finally figured out I was chosen when I turned 24, I was at my lowest point, the country was roaring economically, but I was suffering, my mother passed away leaving me as the last person in my bloodline, her horrible husband tried to marry me, but was eventually thrown in jail for murdering someone while drunk.  I couldn’t afford to go to a university, and I was working a horrible job in a sewing factory with other immigrants from all over my home world.

            I was horribly depressed, but then something happened.  I felt it.  I felt the calling like a warm light shining through my body.  It was my birthday, turning 24 in the Earth year 1952, I was all alone in a terrible apartment that had holes in the wall and barely enough running water to fill a cup.  I stood up to look out of the window, there wasn’t a view of my town anymore, everything was a dark blue, the next thing I realized is that I wasn’t standing on anything, I tried to adjust my glasses, but nothing was on my face anymore, my vision was naturally clear for the first time in my life.  I was still alone, and I was surrounded by nothingness, as I’m sure you went through.  It’s kind of weird how you start off, you have no direction, and you don’t really know what to do.  You can feel a certain power coursing through your entire body though, almost as if it’s trying to escape, but it’s warming and comforting so you accept it like a saving grace taking you away from all pain.  Suddenly you’re presented of a view of space, something I could only look up at during the night when things were bad.  Your first day you try to figure it out, but all I did was float around not being able to understand where I was or what I could do to escape the emptiness, but the lights from stars were beautiful and relaxing, almost as if I could feel their warmth right next to me.  I’ve only ever read books on what space would be like, but it’s nothing compared to seeing it within my arm’s reach. 

            The laws of nature didn’t apply to me anymore, I didn’t need air in space and I could fly around at astounding speeds, so there I was, losing track of time as I whipped around a galaxy at my normal size, or so I thought.  I saw a planet in the distance lit up by two red huge stars, the planet was brown and blue with patches of pale green all over the surface, but the closer I got, the smaller the planet became, I felt stupid at first for not realizing what was happening to me.  I wasn’t my normal size, I was much bigger than this planet and there I was face to face, not even sure of my situation, honestly it just looked like an oversized marble that could fit in the palm of my hand.  Curiosity got the best of me, I reached out with my index finger poking the strange ball with the tip of my nail, immediately the brown, blue, and green swirled into an orange burst of magma and fire as the planet ripped apart from the my faintest of touches.   To this day I still don’t know who, or what was on that planet, an intelligent species with cities teeming with lights and people, or maybe just a plethora of animals wandering a bleak forest, who knows, all I remember on that first day is how beautiful that planet look when my finger destroyed it.  Then it happened…  I got the previous Sentinel’s journal.  

 

Chapter 2 - That Sounds Boring, I Can Do Better by Panzer

In This Chapter: After being exposed to a destroyed planet, the Sentinel is transported to a lush planet and presented a journal from the previous Sentinel. Discovering an alien population and deciding to test her powers on them with devastating effects.

 

Chapter 2 – That Sounds Boring, I Can Do Better

 

            The chunks of the broken planet cracked and drifted outward from the impact while the magma spilled out into open space right in front of my eyes as it lit up the deep brown coloring around my widening pupils.  The large pieces of the broken planet slowly melted and disintegrated, but I didn’t care though, that destruction, that orange and bright red mixture pouring out made me feel good.  I thought of myself when I was a young girl, in my small town, my mother was cooking and that smell of pelmeni was so delicious.  I closed my eyes at the thought and it was almost as if I smelled it again, but suddenly I could feel cold air on my face, I wasn’t floating anymore, I was standing on a layer of thick grass, weird dome shaped trees in the distance while my toes were curled into the twines of grass and dirt.  That’s how I first learned I could transport to any location in the galaxies I controlled, I was standing there in an open meadow, and the sky a light blue and green color with huge swirling clouds all around, the wind was strong too.  I was completely nude, but I didn’t care, I was almost certain that I was alone anyway, and the air felt so good on my exposed skin.  I looked at the ground and there was a small leather-bound book with an extravagant looking insignia on the cover by my feet. 

            I picked up the book and things slowly started to make sense, hopefully like it is for you now.  I think my descriptions will be more straightforward and fun though.  The Sentinel before me, like I said, she was too nice for my taste, she insisted her name was “The Light” I mean, what kind of crazy talk is that.  Her opening sentence was, “Hello there, and a blessed day of light to you!”  Are you kidding me…?  She went on to explain all the powers that we have, it was a short and boring read for me since I skimmed over all the blah-blah nice stuff about letting civilizations grow in harmony and prosper in peace.  Apparently, she united an entire galaxy of planets together, wow, what a good person, yeah… that was sarcasm.  All I cared about was the powers though, size manipulation, materializing objects of my choosing, it went on and on!  I already witnessed a few of them, teleporting and flying around the vast expanse of space. 

            So that’s when I threw her journal down, it was time for me to actually apply these powers with my will.  She said I could change how I look if I wanted to?  Good, I always hated the way I looked, seeing all those pinup models in fashion magazines as I grew up, never having a boyfriend when all the other girls at my school were asked to the dances.  I was 24 and I’ve never even been kissed before.  That was all about to change for me though.  There I was focusing on my appearance, trying to pick out the eye color I always wanted, but nothing was happening, I couldn’t feel anything happening.  At first, I was angry, but I focused and breathed.  I could feel the wind around my soul, whipping on my soft pale skin and catching my dark brown hair.  I could feel that same energy flowing through my body as my face warmed up, then it happened, my eyes turned from a dark brown to a bright blue-ish grey that was almost radiant in color. Hmm… now what?  Blonde, brunette, black, red, I could change it whenever, so for now I decided with a brunette, it was my natural hair color, but I made it slightly brighter and wavier.   The rest was easy, I made myself 6’0” even, taller than the average man from my planet.  Of course, giving myself a toned and tanned body, my abs showing slightly on my exposed midriff, my thighs tightening from the curves getting bigger, my ass grew larger, and my breasts were easily passed DD’s.  I made my cheeks nice and flush, my eyebrows perfectly kempt, my never been kissed lips grew more lush and plump, I was the envy of every single human now, and I loved it.  Over the years I had a few other appearances and looks though, and it made it all the more entertaining for me. 

            Suddenly the wind stopped, was that me?  I thought, everything was completely quiet, as if the planet stood still just for me, the temperature cooling down on my new naked body felt really pleasant as my breasts became a bit more perky, goosebumps all over the tops of my arms and the back of my neck as the chill sent a delightful shiver down my spine, my wavy hair coming to a standstill just below my shoulders.  Looking at my toes still buried in the thick green grass I wiggled them slightly as my new pedicure and manicure reflected that of a recent style back on earth, dark red nails on my toes and dark red nails that grew out a little past the tips of my fingers, how lovely I thought.  I began walking, one foot in front of the other as I felt the grass and dirt give into my steps, the soft thistles of the blades tickling my soles made the walk enjoyable, I wasn’t even sure what to think in that moment, so many possibilities, but I couldn’t even think of what to do first besides keep moving forward.  After a few minutes I made it into the dense forest, the trees seemed odd to the ones compared to Earth, but they were tall and beautiful, so there I was naked, climbing over logs and rocks, wrestling through bushes as strange woodland animals made muffled murmurs in the distance.  I heard something distinct though through the small path I was following, it sounded like things were slamming and there was quiet language-like chatter.  Curiosity once again getting the best of me, but I felt indestructible, unlike that planet I destroyed earlier… 

            I walked up to the border of a vast clearing in the forest, there were many trees cut down as stumps were scattered everywhere in front of me, then I saw them, my first encounter with alien life, a sample of the people I ruled over, they looked almost exactly like humans, only their eyes seemed translucent and they were missing a nose, interesting I thought, but was immediately consumed with thoughts on how to use my new powers against the dozens of them.  I saw what I assumed to be a male, he was trying to cut a tree with what looked like a primitive piece of equipment, I felt kind of sorry for him, but at the same time I didn’t know him, nor did I care really.  “The Light” or whatever said I could materialize objects, that’s when I tried it for the first time, taking cover behind some large bushes, peering through the gaps between the trees with my grey eyes I concentrated my will power.  I thought of the planet again, the magma spewing out, the warm feeling I got causing that destruction on such an immense scale, I reached out my hand towards the alien, suddenly a small amount of magma materialized over him, falling down on his skin as his distinct scream of pain alerted the rest of my subjects over to aid him, his skin melting off as he tried to run, but it enveloped his body and the ground around him, within seconds he was dead and burned, the people surrounding the burning grass losing their mind at the mysterious act.  Oh my god, I thought, this is really happening, I can do anything I want, my new body, my new look, later I would have to think of some clothes to materialize, or maybe I could make an entire planet build something for me, I had them at my whim.  For now I was okay with being completely nude, that’s when I decided to have more fun with the scared aliens that were frozen with fear. 

            I thought of how big I was compared to that planet ended, and I wanted to grow again, see these aliens tremble at my new beautiful giant size, so I began to concentrate, and I began growing, the course energy flowing through my veins like an intense drug, my height getting bigger and bigger as my head hit the branches of trees, my legs knocking over bushes, my feet expanding quickly while bulldozing everything in their path.  There was only one problem, I didn’t know how to stop yet, I was still getting bigger, my head over the tree tops as my breasts tore through the underside of the soft branches and twigs, I could see the tiny aliens all looking up at me, they were stunned and couldn’t move, but they were getting smaller from my perspective, I tried to stop the growing, but it wasn’t working, my toes were barreling towards them, knocking over more and more trees as the dirt was giving way to my increasing weight, I was panicking a bit a first.  I must have been over 400 feet at this point when they finally started to run from me, but one step was all it took, I took a calculated step on top of the majority of them feeling the small crunches of their bones under my soles as I twisted the ball of my foot further into the ground, what an amazing feeling I thought.  Must have been at least a dozen buried under my sole and grounded into the dirt, the few that managed to evade the first step scattered in every direction, but I kept growing, much to my satisfaction at this point, one poor alien couldn’t outrun my expanding feet as the flesh of my pinky toe rolled over him, smearing his body into a bloody pulp, I didn’t even notice until I felt his bones pop under the pressure.  Huh, the blood smeared on my skin almost matched the color of my new nails, I noticed. 

            I was over 1000’ feet tall now, the few men that were left looked like large ants, but my feet were so huge that I just started casually walking around the open area, I felt a few pops here and there, but mostly the crunch of the trees bending under my arches and between my toes.  I didn’t even look down at the ground, I wanted to let them know that they were nothing to me.  I started walking forward again, continuously growing until my strides were so impossibly long I thought, easily twice the size I just was, now entire sections of the forest were flattened under my soles and beneath my heels, suddenly I stopped growing, maybe I felt relaxed, maybe I subconsciously did that, I don’t know, it was all part of the process to prefect my abilities.  It was so beautiful, looming over the entire land, seeing mountains in the distance, everything beneath me looking so terribly tiny that I felt like I was in a playground.  This wasn’t just my playground though, these were my planets, my infinite possibilities, and my queendom. I was feeling so good, crushing those subjects of mine without a care in the world elevated my taste for these powers, feeling the cool air against my exposed labia as my wavy hair picked up in the wind that started up again.  As I walked my breasts bounced softly, I finally saw how all the models back on Earth got all the attention.

            I looked to my right, and surprising to me is what looked like a quaint little village, but it appeared to be so fake, like a bunch of plastic toys, but no, these are where those workers must have come from, a few strides later and I was there, the village surrounding by forest and now a beautiful giantess with grey-blue eyes looking down on all of the mite sized people.  It gave me great pleasure seeing them scurry out of their huts and dwellings, I didn’t noticed I crushed a few huts full of people when I took my last step up to the village, but when I looked down I could see the debris from the hut pressed into the dirt along with some mangled bodies between my toes, “whoops” I said covering my lips with the tips of my fingers in a cute manner.  I stood there, bringing my hands down to my new hourglass curvy hips as I peered down at all the people running away from my gigantic toes, I wiggled them, giving off a feint gust of wind that blew some small items to the ground, I could hear their screaming, it was such a power rush.  I rubbed my hands down over my breasts towards my abdomen appreciating my own beauty more than the frightened bugs at my feet could ever know.  One foot could easily crush half the village along with how many people were down there, and I really wanted to know what it felt like, I slowly picked up my right foot and pointed my toes down, agonizingly lowering the ball of my foot slowly as the screams got louder, music to my ears.  At first I felt a few tiny huts crumble under my soft soles, then my toes impacted the ground into the cushion of soil, feeling the crunches of a few dozen people as the dirt and debris built up between my toes, some people were stuck in the dirt between my toes, screaming as the mess and destruction piled over their fragile bodies and flowing into their mouths until their screams of pain stopped. 

            The other half of the village was already empty, but my footprint remained there in the ground as I brought my foot back next to my other, within the footprint were flattened huts and bodies as a few people were still squirming, but their injuries looked pretty painful, so I left them there to suffer in agony, half squished and paralyzed, I honestly consider them lucky, they survived a violent encounter with a newfound goddess, not many of my other subjects can say the same thing.  I decided to not chase the ones that ran away, instead I watched from my height as these specks ran into the forest screaming and crying, I remember smiling wide, my perfect white teeth showing themselves to anyone that dared to look up at my stunning face.  That’s when I teleported back to space, I didn’t know how I did it again, eventually I learned how to control it, don’t worry, you will too.  It’s funny actually, I went back to that planet and visited that same village, only a few hundred years later, it looked like a modern city with huge buildings and highways, and my footprint was still there! People were actually living in it, apparently it was the most expensive property an individual from the city could buy, their capital building was inside the big toe-print, I laughed at their stupidity, but I decided to let that planet prosper for a while, letting the population grow and advance, I had plans for them later on, and I’ll tell you some other time…

 

Chapter 3 - Power and Control by Panzer

In This Chapter: The Sentinel grows more comfortable with her powers, traveling through the vastness of space until she encounters a planet at war, deciding to intervene between the two waring nations.

 

Chapter 3 – Power and Control

 

            I didn’t know exactly what galaxy I was in, but I didn’t care, I had so much fun crushing half of that village along with those weird looking ant sized aliens.  That rush of power and complete control.  After I crushed that village I transported to the orbit of that planet, only I was huge compared to the little grape sized ball teeming with life, I must have taken up their entire sky like a goddess beyond their farthest reach, I stared at the little planet with my grey eyes and decided to explore the places I owned.  There I was, popping up at random places in the galaxies, so many things exploding on my naked body as I was perfecting my powers, I’m not ashamed to say that I felt a few planets shatter on my tits a few times, I was just so big, there was bound to be collateral damage from my actions.  I can’t imagine what it would be like to be that tiny, seeing my tits coming into view of the sky twice the size of a planet, the pressure from the atmosphere disappearing from my nipple breaking through the layers, the ground catching on fire from the intense speed shift, the tiny people only being able to see the gargantuan wrinkles of my breasts as it grew closer and closer until it eventually blacked out the sky, crushing entire cities, an entire planet enveloped in shadow, and I barely even felt a tickle as it crumbles on me, all that so I could appreciate the bright colors of nebulas and massive stars. 

            I tried my luck with a new planet.  I wasn’t really paying attention to what it looked like from orbit, but I transported down to the surface, I was already about a mile tall, I figured I would be able to see everything from that size.  Immediately feeling the rust colored dirt between my toes, I think I was standing in some kind of valley, but it looked pretty barren, the hills on either side of me, but they were huge, even at my height I couldn’t really see over them.  Still nude of course, but the heat on this planet was a little bit more than what I was used to.  I placed the side of my hand above my eyes to block out a bright red star shining down on me, there were no clouds, no wind, just heat.  “This place has nothing…”  I said with much disappointment.  I started to relax again, but the heat was making it difficult, I could feel some beads of sweat already forming by my temples.  Closing my eyes and breathing deeply I tried to concentrate that same feeling I had after I saw the ants running into the forest so that I could teleport somewhere worth my time, I could feel the energy surging again, but in the middle of the heat I heard something strange.

            The sound was coming from over the hills on either side of me, it was growing louder, and I couldn’t quite tell what it was.  So, I waited, I scanned the hills to pick out what was coming closer, but I was patient.  I decided in that moment, as the moisture from the sweat started to form all over my exposed skin to enjoy the nice tan I was getting from the bright star, sighing with pleasure as my breath echoed through the barren valley before me.  As the echo faded, the sound of drums and yells became more prominent from both sides.  That’s when I saw them, they poured over the sides of the hills in mass numbers, thousands of them, the size of ants.  I felt like I accidentally stepped on an anthill and watched them all scatter outward, but no, they were all running towards each other.  More and more of the speck sized people started charging over and into my view, slowly, but surely the opposing war bands started to slow to a distinct halt, the drums silenced and the yells squelched.  I had no idea what they were about to fight over, and I didn’t really care all that much to be honest.  However, I did appreciate the power I felt as I looked down at the tens of thousands of stunned soldiers all looking up at me from across the valley, I literally stopped a battle by just being there, but I wanted a little entertainment to go along with my new found tanning planet as I grinned with pleasure, feeling my toes curl into the sandy dirt. 

            A convenient power we have is to be understood by all species that you rule over, to some, my voice sounded like a siren beckoning people to me, and to others, the most evil and terrifying noise to ever ring out in their ears, I guess it really is dependent on my mood.  So, the two armies, about to fight, but now immobile because I stood a mile above them, dwarfing all of them to about the size of a flea to my perspective, I stood there, hands on my hips as I bent my head down towards them for a closer inspection, my tits hanging above them as my massive body casted a shadow across the battlefield.  My hair swayed down as the muscles on the back of my legs twitched and adjusted from my movements.  I investigated the valley below, looking at both armies, it looked like they had some type of armor on, there were larger creatures among them too, they were being ridden by a number of soldiers, reminded me of a history lesson from earth, war elephants, only these creatures reminded me more of a rhino.  I could tell they were all looking up at me, I could see their flags and banners slightly fluttering as the wind picked up speed, swaying my bright brunette hair across my face, I took my hands off of my hips and stood straight up sweeping the frizzled bangs of my hair from out of my vision and over my ears.   I had no idea what this planet believes in, if they were even humanoid looking, but they had a body, a head, and four limbs, so must be pretty close I thought.  That’s when I decided to have my fun. 

            “Did I say you could stop?  I am the goddess of war, and the winner will receive my blessing and help in their endeavors” I said.  Nobody moved still, the armies were still separated by a long gap in the middle of the valley, but I wanted instant results.   “I said fight!”  I yelled, trembling the ears of the men at my toes, I could tell they were in pain as I saw many arms raise up to their heads, and the war beasts whine out in confusion.  They still weren’t moving!  These little speck sized people needed to know their place.  I raised my foot, my hands still on my curvy hips as I slammed my foot down in the ground next to my other, the sound echoing through the valley, I giggled at the sight of thousands of soldiers falling to the ground from the intense vibration from my stomp, my eyebrows lowered in anger, my piecing grey eyes expected some type of movement now.  Suddenly the clanking of armor and swords could be heard, even at my height.  The drums started again slowly, and the yells from the soldiers picked up in a sweet harmony.  Those fools actually believed that I was going to help the winner, but all I wanted was a nice show while I tanned my skin naturally. 

            I still stood tall in that moment as the armies once again charged at each other, but too slowly, so in the meantime I decided to make thing interesting for the battle.  I sat down, my ass colliding with the soft and warm sandy dirt felt satisfying, I didn’t notice that my titanic body hitting the ground also caused a huge tremor which sent some of the running soldiers stumbling to the ground, a lot of them lost their lives in that moment, impaled on their own sword from falling, or being crushed by a tumbling war beast.  When the armies were close enough I let my long legs stretch out on either side behind them, trapping anyone from running away, I sat up at first enjoying seeing them clash in a heap between my legs as the beads of sweat rolled down my flat stomach.  The banging sounds of soldiers crashing into each other, swords clinking and clanging, the yelling turned into shouts of pain or bloodlust.  My arms propped up behind my back as I stared down at them, basking in the warmth of the hot star. Tens of thousands of soldiers beneath me, I had to admit it made me pretty wet.  Seeing the men die in mass as the war beasts marched on and the spears went flying into the armor of another group of tinies, I wondered if any of them looked all the way up at me for motivation during their conquest, but they would have to really bend backward to see over the curve of my enormous mound of my hips and sex. 

            I leaned in a little closer, as my breasts perked up from arousal, I saw thousands of bodies lying bloody in the rust colored dirt, their blood starting to mix with the sand like substance as the intense battle raged on, the sound of the war drums and the screams of terror sent a pleasurable shiver down my spine as I reared my head back in closed my eyes in pure satisfaction.  I flicked my neck, swaying the hair around my head as I leaned over a little bit more towards the soldiers, watching closely as I picked out the army that seemed to be causing the most damage, pushing the other terrified army closer to soft flesh of my left calf.  I wiggled my now sweaty toes with delight, admiring the crimson colored nails that reflected the harsh sun on the battlefield.  I didn’t want the battle to end too quickly, so I evened things up a bit, peering over the battle I blew outward, sending a few hundred of the winning soldiers flying away, I heard their screams as they almost disappeared from my sight just to smash into the ground a few miles away.  What a pity, they could have been great soldiers, but I wanted to be entertained more than 10 measly minutes.  The battle still went on, the soldiers that still remained didn’t even care that they lost so many to my simple gust of air that bellowed from my lush pink lips.  I felt way too powerful, that radiant energy drove me crazy as I rubbed my right hand down my flat midriff, the beads of sweat collected on the side of my hand and fingers as I slid closer to my sensitive areas, rubbing my fingers down my labia as I watched the battle from above.  The more aggressive the battle the more I rubbed, spiraling around my clit as the heat built up within my body, a blushing feeling growing on my cheeks and around my chest.  I peered on as my eyes became slouched with pleasure, my mouth wide open as a few soft moans escaped from me, probably the song of a siren to these little speck sized armies. I pointed my toes forward as my feet stretched out in indulgence. 

            I saw the same army that was winning early still pushing onward, tens of thousands of bodies now lay on the floor, some still injured and begging for a merciless end as I fingered myself over their dying selves.  The losing army was falling back towards the naked flesh of my left leg that was a few hundred feet higher than them, they could attempt to go all the way around my foot, but it would take a while, they were surrounded as the victorious army was encircling them.  I was so imbued with power in that moment, my skin getting a little red from the intense feeling that was building up in my pussy.  I looked up to see the defeated army trying to defend themselves in a small circle by my leg, but in that moment I already knew who had won, I removed my fingers from deep within my pussy, a string of off-white liquid followed, stretching out until it arched downward and collapsed on the exposed skin of my labia.  I hovered the dripping wet fingers over the defeated army, my crimson nails covered in thick layer of my juices.  I slowly lowered my fingers towards them, feeling my nail dig into the army first, then the pad of my finger, all their bones popping and crunching as their screams only lasted half a second, the shadow descended on them as the cheers from the victorious army grew louder.  The beads of sweat dripped from my tits and forehead now, I was relaxed, I was dominant, and I was a queen.

            “Well… now that they’re taken care of, I request an escort to your capital city to discuss my blessing”  I commanded as I brought my hand back to my face, looking at the flattened bodies crushed between the wrinkles of my finger, the blood spots and spatters mixed in well with the sandy dirt  and my cum.  I wiped them on the side of my thigh as the victorious army started to cheer and celebrate louder, the war drums grew in rhythm it seemed as the mass amount of dead bodies on the battlefield began to dry out in the hot sun.  I began to drag my heels back carving the landscape, positioning my hand behind me to hold myself as I stood up to my full height of a mile tall, but I made myself smaller for their convenience, I walked and marched with them at a height of 200 feet, I still wanted them to feel powerless compared to me, of course, but from up there I could see wide smiles on their faces, even on some of the injured men, they were missing arms and legs, faces were bloody and scarred, armor scratched and dull.  My strides still shook them a bit, but after a while they got used to it, being careful to avoid my feet as I didn’t care if someone found themselves unlucky to fall under the shadow of my sweaty and dirty soles.  I could hear small chatter coming from the soldiers, but I didn’t bother paying attention, they had no idea what I had in store for them. 

            Eventually we walked down a huge stone path, the barren wasteland gradually turned into a stone mountains, massive beyond even my belief, at the base of the sierra was a huge city of grey and white, the massive buildings reminded me of ancient Greek architecture.  Some of the buildings were easily beyond my height, but in a matter of seconds I could make them less than the size of my pinky toe, but for now I would enjoy the scenery.  The soldiers marched through the gate as I easily just stepped over the huge wall protecting the city, the guards on top of the wall must have gotten quite as view as my legs stretched over them.  I was being led to the palace, many people ran away from me, others ran into buildings, but the majority of them looked up stunned, it was clear they had never seen anything like me before.  I walked through the wide streets, perfect enough for my feet to navigate through, apart from crushing a few carts of food and merchandise, oh well, I thought.  We walked up a huge set of stairs, the commander of the army leading the way up as my feet cracked and bent the beautiful stairs from my weight.  I was presented in front of two huge archways that captured the entire view of the city down below behind me, and the grand palace in front of me, but gateway opened and out stepped a brigade of soldiers followed by person in fancy clothes.   My blue-grey eyes widened, my smile big and bright as I looked down at him approaching the commander, he didn’t seem to mind that fact that I was there, but in my head, I was thinking of all the things to do to this entire city, I was evil…  and I was curious… a deadly combination to say the least.   

 

Chapter 4 - First Things First by Panzer

In This Chapter: The Sentinel introduces herself to the kingdom she helped during battle, making herself right at home.  She discovers the meaning of the war and plans to help, for a price. 

 

              I assumed that the person in the fancy clothes and robes was their king, not to mention I could see a little silver crown atop his head; the guards around him must have been extremely loyal to that crown, I respected that, but I also expected the same treatment towards myself if I were to wear it.  I was still around 200 feet tall, witnessing the people pouring out of their dirty looking hovels and villas so that they could behold the sight of me standing so far above them, there was still a bit of blood on my thigh from when I crushed the defeated army in that valley, but it looked pretty, almost like war paint smeared across my skin to strike fear into the hearts of any that opposed me. 

Nothing was happening, so I spoke to cut the silence, “I am the goddess of war and as promised, I will grant the victor my divine blessings” I said, the tiny king stumbling from the vibrations of my voice, he still wasn’t looking up at me, I had to admit, something about him irked me at the time.  The soldiers behind me cheered and raised their weapons in the air when I spoke, they were already reveling in the high of victory, deservingly so, you don’t get to witness an entire opposing force defeated under my body while I pleasured myself that often, more than worthy of a celebration I thought.  I could see the commanders talking to each other with wide smiles on their faces as they occasionally pointed up at me during their conversation, one of the commanders that was at the battle was pantomiming my actions, mimicking me crushing the opposition, his hands going wild as the others around him laughed and cheered fanatically at the story.  The king still motionless as he felt around the air with his arms outstretched.  He clutched on to the side of a royal guard’s arm as if to be guided. 

              I was still nude of course, bending over towards the king, giving the peasants and soldiers behind me a view of their lifetime of my ass.   That’s when I plucked the king up between my fingers, raising back to my full height, placing the king on the palm of my hand as I studied him with my grey eyes.  The soldiers and royal guards all raised their weapons at me, but I looked down at them harshly, they backed up slowly, but maintained their caution. “What is your name, king?”  I spoke to him softly, my breath washing over him as I held the palm of my hand in front of my mouth.  He didn’t answer, he was frantic, looking around wildly as he swung his arms in confusion.   “I asked you your name” I said again, but with a bit more judgment in my voice.  He still didn’t answer, the guards down below were trying to shout up at me, but I didn’t really pay attention to their squeaking voices.  “Ugh, I do not have time for this!”  I shouted.  I tilted the palm of my hand towards my mouth, feeling the man squirm onto my outstretched tongue, I could hear the muffled screams as I closed my mouth over him, he pounded against the front of my teeth in a craze.  I swished him around, coating him in my saliva, lifting my tongue up until he hit his body against the roof of my mouth. 

              I spit him back out into my hand, feeling the texture of his clothes slide out from my plump lips, the guards below dumbfounded at my actions, but they did not attack, and they would be right not to attack a goddess such as myself.  I bent over again, tossing him onto the steps as he screamed from being hurled down against the stone, then I picked up one of the royal guards, holding him between the tips of my white nails as he dangled in front of my eyes.  “What is wrong with your king? Speak”  I commanded,  the guard struggled against my nails, trying to get a grip, but he couldn’t, he looked down 200 feet towards the ground and then back up at me, I took it as a perfect moment to chomp my teeth at him, as he cowered, covering his head with his arms as if that would protect him.  

“He’s… blind!”  He shouted up at me.

“And you didn’t inform me of this before?!  Such insolence” I retorted. 

“We tried, but you did not hear us!”  He resounded back at me.  I lowered him into my mouth, closing my lips around his armor, tossing him to the side of my teeth with a uplift of my tongue and chomping down, the juicy squirting of blood out of the side of my lips and dripping down to my jawline for all to see as his bones and armor crunched between my molars, the taste of his armor was disgusting as I spit him back towards the ground, he smacked against the stone by the king in a gushing thud, the mangled and chewed up mess surrounded by the soldiers as they all quivered with fear.  His body was torn, severed, crushed, an unrecognizable pile of bent armor and gnawed limbs, his blood pooled against the bright stone steps for the remaining soldiers to take warning against talking back to me. 

“I’ll ask for your opinion if I want it… anyone else have anything to say?”  I snapped down to the people at my feet.  Nobody uttering a sound, the soldiers and guards began to lower their weapons, “Good, now, first things first, I will exact my rule upon this land, all you have to do is obey my commands in totality and your wishes will be granted” I spoke to the city, of course, they wouldn’t know what I actually had planned, for all they knew I was a goddess of war that was going to help them pillage and conquer their enemies.  I walked up to the palace, the guards diving out of the way as my feet came down on the steps, cracking as my footprints embedded in the stone.  The entryway was actually beautiful, from my height I could tell it was carved from a precious stone indigenous to the planet, the artwork wrapping around the big walls was something I knew the people enjoyed looking up to during their walk around the big city, maybe taking a love interest up there to gaze across the town, romantic, talented artists must have spent years and years building it, I thought.

I kicked my shin out, collapsing the front entrance along with all the intricate artwork, huge pieces of stone went flying outward and crashing into nearby streets below, part of the ceiling caved in too, I didn’t know how many I hurt or killed when I kicked the entrance in, but the screams coming from inside did die out pretty quickly with a puff of  dust.  I giggled to myself, it always amazed me how fragile everything was around me, the crowds of the town started to shout up at me, some screamed.  I began to reach down and pick apart the roof of the palace with my hands, tossing chunks of the broken building to my sides, the floor and layout of the inside slowly being revealed to me.  The white dust slowly dissipating as gold-flecked floors and beautiful colored walls started to glow below me.  I saw a few squished bodies, some buried beneath piles of stone from when I kicked the entrance in, many other people inside started to retreat inward towards the palace, “No, do not run, clean this up” I said. The people below me trembling in fear as they hesitantly struggled to remove the bodies from under the stone near my white-tipped toes.  Part of me admired their struggle and blind servitude, obeying my total authority without question, looking over my shoulder as I noticed the soldiers hiking up the steps behind me, the blind king still clutching at his guard, covered in my saliva, I decided I was going to help them.

I outstretched my hand over the temple, spreading my fingers as I could feel the connection with my powers, the energy coursing through my body, no matter how many times, always felt good.  I began to lift the stones and destruction, weightless as they floated in the air, opposing gravity; telekinesis, probably one of the simpler skills of a Sentinel to master, but of course, this was the first time I tried it.  The stones exploded into a dust, disappearing completely as the crowds that were struggling below them appeared happy, at first, I then noticed a few people captured by my power, floating in midair, their minds blown as they tumbled uncontrollably through the empty space.  I realized my grip, even though invisible, was too tight as a person crumpled within the energy field I was controlling, a puff of pink mist splattering to the palace floor, a few more people suffered the same fate as I was curious to what would happen, their bodies contorting inward, crunching into a misty pink rain composed of what were formerly palace servants, it looked beautiful to me as their blood began to barely coat the white columns of the palace like some twisted art project.  The debris was cleared as I saw the throne room, a beautiful metallic and gold chair surrounded by high windows gleaming with colored glass, at least, the panels that weren’t shattered from my destructive handywork.

I re-sized myself with little effort down to their height, confident in my size-changing abilities, staring at the soldiers face to face as the king slowly made his way near me.  I turned around and walked up the small steps, taking a small breath before sitting on the comfortable throne, the plump material hugging my body with ease as I sank in to the cushioning, crossing one leg over another as the throne room filled with politicians and soldiers eager to see me.  I began batting my dangling foot, watching my new subjects pour in, staring at me, I could tell by the looks on their faces they had never seen such beauty.  “I apologize for the servants, but… I suggest not cleaning off their blood if you wish to keep their memory alive” I said harshly.

 I reached my hands over the armrests, rubbing my fingers up and down the strange material, I had never felt something like that when I was a simple nobody on Earth, like a smooth obsidian, almost.  “Bring the king to face me” I demanded.  The blind king still afraid and frantic was brought to my new throne as the guards at his side nervously stepped back down the stairs.  “Let me make this easier for you” I said.  I concentrated my mind, even closing my eyes, imagining something I thought to be impossible, opening my eyes and waving in front of his face, his eyes began to change color as his vision was restored, the king able to see again and the first thing he saw was me, naked upon his throne.  His eyes were frenzied, panicky as he absorbed the sight of his surroundings, not being able to process the overwhelming information entering his brain before I snapped my fingers as loud as a thunderclap, his attention coming to me immediately, “now… for the last time… your name?” I asked.

“King Quenith” he simply replied in monotone.

“King Quenith, interesting name, first, for your soldiers, a feast” I said, waving my hands as tables separated the packed room, people pulling out the chairs and sitting down to plates of bountiful food, but the people looked intensely confused, I gave them traditional Earth food, realizing they had never seen it before.  “Eat, drink, it won’t hurt you” I told them, witnessing the people take their first bites of meat and their first tastes of wine, smiles on their face.  “I restored your sight, I won your battle, do you have anything to say about that?” I prodded.

“Thank you” He said, without much emotion, confusing me, I didn’t particularly like his attitude.

“A real thank you, bow down at my feet and say thank you to your goddess of war” I sternly insisted. The king hesitated, still panicky in his eyes, sweat around his face, my dried saliva caking his clothes.  He took a nervous step towards me as I smirked.  He dropped down to his knees and bent over, placing his hands on the red floor surrounding the throne and myself. 

“Thank you, goddess, the… crown is yours” He said with sadness in his voice. 

“I knew that already” I said stoic.  The comradery in the roofless palace grew, the conversations louder as the minutes passed.  The king still looked fidgety as he stood back up and lifted his crown, his eyes towards the ground as he looked upon his crown for the first time in his life, feeling it on his head for years, turning it over and around as he saw the jewels and metal before outstretching it to me.  I waved my hand, lifting the crown from his hands as I attempted for the second time to manipulate the gravity, floating the crown to my head, and placing gently atop my blonde hair.  “Now, what is your kingdom called?”  I asked, bringing a finger to my lips in curiosity.

“Clayvin” he responded, not daring to look in my grey eyes.

“That’s a mouthful, you should know all about mouthfuls considering you have my spit all over you still.  From now on, your country is called Atlantis” I insisted. 

“Okay, At… Atlantis” He said sullen, his soldiers in the background cheering louder as they consumed the glasses of wine, feeling the effects of it rather quickly, I suspected alcohol hadn’t been a thing on this planet until I created it, their tolerance for it nonexistent. 

“How did this war start?” I asked.

“Well… uhh…” he stumbled.

“With confidence!” I shouted, my voice echoing through the palace as if I were still 200 feet tall, the celebration in the background coming to a stop as they all looked at me.  

“They invaded our lands, forced our citizens into slavery, all because we have access to resources they don’t have, and more importantly, we have the sea at our backs, connecting all of our villages and towns together by river and ocean, they do not” He said, the men in the background yelling agreements in unison. 

“That’s really it?  Such simple problems” I said, dismissing their validation from years of struggle and death. They reminded me of ancient civilizations on Earth, fighting for natural resources and access to harbors.   

“It has been going on for 15 years” he said, looking up to my eyes for the first time, the soldiers and politicians all staring at me now, their breathing hinging on my next action.

“What else can you tell me about them?” I asked.

“Their nation has always known war, a long line of ruthless kings and queens.  Their king started this war 15 years ago when they raided much of our farmland, kidnapping thousands that we have not seen since.  Their king died 8 years ago, his daughter, their princess turned queen, has escalated the intensity of the war, attacking entire cities and towns, burning them to the ground, in recent months we have been losing, but our prayers have finally been answered by you” he said.

“An evil queen you say?” I asked surprised, my eyebrows raising in curiosity.   

“Yes, Queen Kartha of Mavik” He said with disdain in his voice.

“What is with your planet and the dumb names?” I asked.

“I uhh…” He mumbled confused.

“So, all I have to do to end this war is give them a sea?” I asked, a smirk following.

“I… suppose, but they should pay for their- “the king said before I interrupted him. 

“Uh-uh, that’s all you had to tell me, you can remain quiet until spoken to.  Summon your army, they will follow me to their capital for battle, I’ll end the war and then I will grant your nation a generous wish” I said.

“But they just returned from battle, shouldn’t they rest?” a commander in golden armor asked me.  I stared him down, my eyes appearing a glowing red fire to him as the look of horror grew on his face.  

“Very well” he said as he turned away towards the room full of victorious soldiers.  I reached my hand out and pointed my finger right in front of where he was walking, closing my eye to aim as a strike of lightning zapped right in front of him through the destroyed roof, an immense thunderclap brought everyone to the floor as he screamed and writhed on the polished stone. 

“Did I say you were dismissed?” I asked cruelly, as he balled himself up on the floor and covered his head. The king watched on in horror. “Looks like you will need to find me a new commander, he is clearly too scared of confrontation” I said with a smirk. The king nodded his head.

“I am not doing this for free, a goddess of war deserves a reward for helping Atlantis, isn’t that right?” I suggested.  

“Yes!  Yes, anything!” The king pleaded.

“I want a statue of myself where this palace stands, I want it as tall as I was when I first entered the city, your best artists are to work on it, and the work will begin when I take your army to march with me to the enemy’s capital” I commanded.

“Yes, of course!” The king said, dropping to his knees, practically begging me, tears in his eyes as he wondered if would ever have a palace again.

“Show me the king’s chambers, I require rest, the army is to be summoned outside of the gates in the morning waiting for me” I said. The king nodded and the generals turned around towards the soldiers.  The king pointed at one of his former servants that wasn’t vaporized by my first attempt at telekinesis, the young woman running up to me, she was extremely nervous as I smiled, trying to calm her, but she shook and trembled before me, probably worried she would suffer the same fate as her colleagues that were now painted on the walls.  I walked behind the throne down a long hallway, still nude as my bare feet slapped against the white floor, hearing the generals shouting behind me at the drinking soldiers to go home and prepare. 

              I followed the young woman for a few minutes, passing up countless rooms and intricate otherworldly artwork, she kept looking back at me in dismay before snapping her eyes forward.  “Is there something the matter?” I asked. 

“The… king… he is not what he seems” she said nervously. I brushed it off, thinking she meant he was even more of a coward than I originally judged.  Then she showed me into an extremely luxurious room, a huge bed, glorious paintings and decorations everywhere, I giggled a bit, realizing the king couldn’t have seen them the entire time he was there, I dismissed the young woman as she frantically ran away from me scared.  I didn’t require sleep in my newfound state of being a Sentinel, but I still had the option to, I was curious if I could still dream.  Falling asleep under the silk sheets as the destroyed roof showed me 3 moons surrounded by a sea of stars, beautiful I thought at the time, all mine… I also thought.  The next day I would begin to bring the war of a planet to an end, and all I had to give them was a sea, but the king never told me what kind of sea.

 

Chapter 5 - The Eve of Battle by Panzer
Author's Notes:

The action really picks up in these next chapters.  I hope you enjoy it.  Any feedback is appreciated.  

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In This Chapter: The Sentinel summons her new army by sea as they make their way to a faraway land to finish the fight, but there might be some bumps along the way.

 

It was weird at first, forcing my powers to recede for a night so that I could get some real sleep, drifting off while the three moons in the sky hovered hundreds of thousands of miles away from me, knowing I could use my power to pick them out of the sky like grapes, destroying the gravitational balance of the planet. I awoke in the middle of the night without dreaming, which admittedly, depressed me a bit, I thought at the time I was unable to dream again.  Dreams were the only thing that kept me hopeful as a kid growing up on Earth, it got me through a war, through abuse, through bullying, I didn’t have much else.  In my brief frustration, I slammed my fist into the soft sheets of the bed, it must have reawakened my inner strength because the bed exploded instantly sending me, embarrassingly enough, crashing to the floor.  I cursed at the unfamiliar sky and stood up, waving my hand over the bed as it rebuilt itself right in front of me as if nothing happened.  Laying back down, I took a deep breath and surrendered myself to the serene and quiet night sky, finally dreaming.  I dreamt I was floating, just like when I first was summoned as a Sentinel, only, I could feel the empty space as if it were a deep black water, viscous around my body, flowing through my hair and the spaces between my fingers and toes, it was so peaceful…

“Is this really all you have?” I asked the new commander.  Standing nude in front of ranks and columns of armored and shielded soldiers outside of the city walls, the morning haze from the small red star beating down on us, my toes digging into the red and pebbly sand. 

“Yes, goddess, we’ve amassed every able-bodied solider to fight for you, 21,000 strong” the commander said proudly. I walked across the columns of soldiers with my hands at my back, like a general, I thought, a dismissive look on my face as the soldiers tried to stare straight ahead to appear tough and fearless, seeing some of them break their stare and catching a quick glance of my glistening body. 

I stepped back to the front near the commander, “I bet you are all expecting some kind of motivational speech, but this is all I will say; stay out of my way and do your job, follow my commands exactly or I will consider you an enemy as well, and you all know what happens to my enemies”  I said callously, turning to the commander with a stoic face. 

“Do you know where the capital city is, goddess?” the commander asked me.

“Of course I do, don’t insult me again” I replied, shutting his mouth.

“Yes… s… sorry, on with the plan then?” The commander nervously replied.

“Not so fast, I see that everyone here as armor but me, how can I win a war without proper protection?” I sarcastically added, knowing I was indestructible.

“We can have our best smiths get you fitted immediately!”  the commander shouted, about to wave over a few workers tending to the siege equipment.   

“That won’t be necessary” I dismissed. I concentrated, just like I would create something out of nothing, going against all known laws of nature, I began to dress myself in armor.  A white Greek robe cascading down my body to just above my knees, gold embroidery decorating the linings and the edges, gold chains like a sash across my chest resting over a silver breastplate engraved with deep metallic indentations, bright silver shoulder pads, a golden waist belt, silver bracers encompassing my wrists, and finally, shin-high Greek sandals, the black leather wrapping up my shins with gold studs lining down the straps that hugged my skin in a crisscross pattern, I wiggled my toes in my new sandals, feeling more powerful in my new outfit as I noticed the dumbfounded faces of the soldiers all staring at me, their bewilderment pleased me.  “Now we can go over the plan” I said, my voice echoing through the ranks of men. 

“As you wish” the commander said.

“First, you will board your naval ships, load your siege equipment and set sail through the sea, getting you as close to their capital city as possible, from there you will disembark on the coast and march through the valley where you will set camp and spend the night, on my orders in the morning we will continue your march to the city where I will command the siege.  Understand?” I said sternly. Admittedly, thinking back all those thousands of years as I tell you this story, I might have gotten a little carried away on this planet, but that is for you to judge as you read my story.

The soldiers banged their fists against their shields or their armors in agreeance as I waved them towards the coast outside of the walls, hours had gone by as they loaded everything up on massive wooden crafts, I watched on from a cliff high above the beach, the water such a clear blueish green compared to Earth.  The ships slowly started to disembark as their sails lowered and the paddles began to row in rhythm away from the sandbanks. The last ship leaving the coastline, 18 warships floating methodically down the channel towards the sea as a few citizens waved them off from the walls of the city, I wondered why there weren’t more people atop to send us away, but no matter. 

I wanted to get a closer look, teleporting down to the beach in view of all 18 ships, feeling my sandals sink into the wet red sand, looking at the massive ships float by me, then I began to grow, my favorite thing to do, the soldiers atop the ships’ decks all running to the railing to watch me grow into the sky.  Looking down as the landscape became smaller, and the vast channel turned into a little stream, my sandals destroying the beach as I could feel the water from the channel rush over the edge of my sandals and under my toes, kicking up sand as I noticed the back of my left heel grew into the wall of the city, toppling a section of it over into a group of hovels, surely killing a few people. 

I must have been nearing 1200’ tall when I stopped, the city looking like a little playground now behind me, the palace with the broken roof looked like a tiny box, the people pouring out of the buildings looking like little ants to me, I’m sure most of them caught the view up my robes, seeing my exposed pussy tower above them as my white skirt fluttered in the warm breeze.  Looking back towards the ships as they continued to sail down the channel, only about as long as a matchbox to me now, I bent over, my ass sticking over a section of the city as the chains and armor on my body clinked together, pinching a warship between my fingers, carefully holding it by the hull and standing upright, seeing a few soldiers fly off the side as they tumbled through the air, splashing in the water, or slamming against the top of my feet.  I could have saved them, but maybe it was better to get the soldiers a little angry at something for motivation, I thought, giving me a better idea. 

I brought the ship up to my eyes, turning the ship around and around like a toy to see the littlest details from up close, I saw the soldiers holding on for dear life as I rotated the ship, I noticed a crack begin to form in the hull, the faint pressure from my fingers pressing on the craft mush have destroyed the supporting beams, if I placed the ship full of just over 1000 men back into the water, they would have sunk with ease.  “A weak frame, how disappointing” I murmured, my words echoing across the city.  I let go of the ship pressed between my fingers, gravity sent them tumbling down the length of my body, soldiers flying off the deck as the ship wobbled all the way down, slamming into the wet sand between my sandals.  The ship shattering into thousands of pieces as most of the occupants died, some hanging on to life as I brought my sandal over the broken ship, pressing down lightly with the tips of my toes angled down on them, twisted and turning my toes as they pressed and squished into the wet sand, the water from the channel rushing over my sandal-print, entombing them into the sediment.  17 warships left, 19,500 soldiers angry and motivated to fight, knowing better than to be hateful towards me…

I began to walk alongside the channel on the outskirts of the city, crushing some farmland and forest; such a weird environment, desert, beaches, farmland, and forest all in such close proximity to each other.  My quaking footsteps generated waves in the channel as the little toy boats struggled on the rough water, high waves rocking them left to right violently. I could see the mouth of the sea in the distance, the first warship turning into the openness to sail to a different country.  I knew I could teleport everyone there and start the battle whenever I wanted, but... I decided to have a little fun first with my new toy boats.  I watched patiently as each ship set full sail on the sea, the soldiers saluting me boat by boat as I stood above them like a living statue, even though I just destroyed one of their own, I smiled down upon them, some of them surely taking my smile as a blessing, but what they didn’t know was that I had already picked out my next prey. 

I watched as the ships disappeared over the horizon, relaxing against a large hill as I took in the breeze with my toes dipped in the sea. I felt like enough time had passed, concentrating, teleporting myself under the ships, submerged in water as I swam, my massive silhouette in the depths below, my clothes soaked, my hair soaked, but I didn’t care, I could hold my breath as long as I wanted, building the tension, staring up at the boats hulls from underneath.  Thankfully, the sea was deep enough to where I could freely float, I spun my finger around in a tiny circle, aiming towards the side of a ship as a whirlpool formed, pulling the ship violently to the side. I laughed underwater, causing huge bubbles of air to rise up next the stable ships, appearing to them as if the ocean were boiling. I could see the other ships moving in to rescue the ship that was nearly caught in the whirlpool, this was my time to reveal myself. Propelling myself upward with a kick of my feet as I breached the surface of the water, massive waves from my head and chest sending the ships skidding away from me, but still remaining upright. I stared down the ships, seeing the men on the decks struggle from the waves knocking their boats off balance.

“I’ll save the ship” I exclaimed; a heroine dressed in goddess-like armor.  I reached my hand agonizingly slowly out of the water, the shadow of my arm over the men as I watched the ship in danger spiraling downward, some of the crew of the ship flying off the surface and swallowed down into the drain before I plucked the ship out of the torrential terror at the last second, placing the ship at the front of the line before reaching back over and splashing my hand through the whirlpool I created, cancelling its spiral and sending a pillar of water in the air, the salty liquid raining down on the ships.  I could hear the ships cheer at my chest, my wet cleavage behind the silver breastplate I was wearing, staring down at them as my wet blonde hair cascaded straight down my back, “do be more careful next time” I said with a smirk. I teleported to the planned landing site, lounging in the warm valley as I dried off for a few hours, appreciating the perfect weather and slightly cloudy sky, hours passing as the red sun started to set over the horizon, followed by the first sail of a ship coming towards me.  I walked for a few minutes to the camp site, the soldiers following me far behind as they hauled all their supplies through the valley, having to change their path every time they came across my footprints embedded deep into the dirt, being careful not to go tumbling down.

They started to set their camps, little glows of fires below me as I straddled the valley, my legs on either side of the encampment as I looked in the distance, I could see the flickers of lights from flames, the capital city ripe for the taking.  I re-sized myself to around 12 feet, still towering over even the biggest solider I had at my command, his head only coming up to my midriff, looking down on them as I inspected the campsite. I could hear chatter here and there, some soldiers afraid, some itching to finally get some action, I decided to be generous, creating the same food from the palace the night before so they would be well fed.  My armor faintly reflecting the glow of the fires they had set up, walking to my tent at the top of the hill that I requested, filled with the nicest bed and decorations they could find on such short notice, which I appreciated, but I would probably end up making my own.

 Something caught my ear as I made my way up the final turn to my tent, a group of 5 soldiers must not have noticed me, hard to imagine missing a twelve foot tall armor clad woman, but, nonetheless, I listened, trying something I hadn’t thought of before, tuning my hearing ability as if I were right next to them, curious as to if I could do that as a giantess, perhaps later.  They were talking about me, as I slowly walked up to them from behind. “Ahem” I calmly interjected, my hands behind my back as I looked down on them. I must have scared them nearly to death as one almost feinted, catching himself at the last second, I could hear their hearts nearly beating through their cheaply made armor, they stood straight up and saluted me promptly.

“Goddess of war!” they all shouted at attention.

“Please, repeat what you were talking about, I find myself fatally curious” I said, building a palpable tension amongst them, but I already knew what they had said about me.

“We were just-“the most nervous grunt started before being interrupted by a second.

“We were just talking about how excited we are to follow you into battle tomorrow” he said confidently. I could see the others nod in agreement.

“Hmm… I’ll give you one last chance to tell me the truth” I said, seeing their eyes grow weary, one swallowing his nerves with a heavy gulp.

“He’s telling the truth; we want to show you what we can do against the enemy” another solider stated.

“Very well; I suppose my hearing doesn’t work, because I am sure I heard you talking about if it was, in fact, I, who started the whirlpool to sink a ship, no?  Must be my bad ears, unless… I also heard that you were upset that I dropped a ship with your friends aboard?  I can say that I took intense pleasure in that, feeling the crunch against the wet sand as their screams were drowned out beneath my foot… but then again, maybe I can’t hear as well as I thought” I calmly said, watching their faces contort, their bodies squirming in fear. 

“Yes, oh goddess yes, we were, please don’t punish us” the most nervous solider said, dropping to his knees almost instantly.

“I could see it in your eyes just a moment ago, you were about to tell the truth, no?” I asked.

“Yes, undoubtedly” he said, looking towards the withered grass illuminated by the campfire’s glow.  My dark figure imposing over him.

“Excellent, then tell me the truth once more, who is the man here that started this dissenting gossip about me?” I asked. The soldier’s hand was shaking, his entire body shaking as he lifted his finger towards the solider that initially interrupted him.

“Thank you.  Now, all of you, I suggest watching closely” I said, stepping forward to the soldier who was pointed to. He stared up towards my eyes, maybe he considered himself brave, but foolish is more accurate to me.  I rapidly threw my right arm downward at his throat, my fingers wrapping around his neck, lifting him off the ground with tremendous ease, I could see the whites of his eyes turning red quickly after, he was dying too easily, I thought, feeling the muscles and veins in his neck breaking and bursting, throwing him to the ground in a thud and clank, he was coughing violently, blood coming out of his nose.  The other soldiers watching on in horror.  I took a few steps towards him, crouching down as I observed the pain in his face, standing upright as I placed my sandal upon his chest, pressing into him as his armor caved in and his ribs began to crack with little effort, he was still trying to look in my eyes as I simply pointed a finger at him, his body began to lift in the air from my power as I took my foot off of him, weightless, as I brought him over the fire, his skin roasting as he hollered in agony, still alive as he thrashed against the sand after dropping him.  I pointed at another solider in the group, “Finish him” I quietly commanded, without hesitation the solider unsheathed his sword and thrusted into his chest, killing the tortured man easily.  “I’ll see you on the field tomorrow, unless anyone else has something to say?” I asked. The soldiers dramatically shook their heads no, “Good, do whatever you want with the body” I said as I turned on my heels and went to my tent for the night. 

The next day I found myself at the top of the valley, the military below me ready to march a few hours to the city.  I could see their walls in the distance, higher than that of the nation I was leading, their buildings had more detail, taller as well.  I could easily destroy the city with a flick of my wrist, sending down a meteor, making a volcano erupt under them, smashing them under a single toe, but, where was the fun in that, I was about to wage a battle, I wanted to savor every moment.  The soldiers motionless, waiting on my exact commands as I instructed, I waved them forward as the siege equipment started rolling, followed by the methodical sounds of thousands marching.  I decided to walk alongside them at my normal height, it just helped me build the tension, towards the back there were war drums, the sounds pounding deeply in my chest as I grew excited.  A few hours passing by as the sun held in the middle of the sky, a gentle breeze, the flapping of my new nation’s flag.   The soldiers fell in, lining up in columns and formations by the thousands a few hundred yards from the main gates of the city, a perfect flatland in front of us for battle as I heard their city ring the bells, seeing bowmen take position on the wall, the main gates opening as tens of thousands of soldiers poured out, significantly more than we had, more than doubling us, 50,000 maybe.  They took their formations with ease, better trained, better equipment, their war drums echoing across the land louder than ours.  I stood at the front, taking a look at the solider behind me before taking a few steps forward into the open space, it was going to be too much fun…

 

Chapter 6 - I Brought you the Sea by Panzer
Author's Notes:

Watersports tag; last few paragrpahs if you're not into it and want to skip 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In This Chapter: The Sentinel wages a devastating battle against her new enemy, but maybe all isn’t as it seems.

 

It was such an intense moment. I found myself in the middle of the field with my army at my back, the enemy at my front, separated a few hundred yards between the two as I patiently waited.  The general from Atlantis wanted to follow me, insisting it was tradition to meet the enemy general before battle, but he quickly refuted when I glared at him.  So, I waited, watching as a small group of soldiers came towards me on some type of weird 6 legged animal, almost like a horse, but… I guess there can’t be too many similarities with Earth.  Their amor was intricate, encrusted jewels and insignias embedded in the armor.  Their animals kicked up dirt as they approached me, coming to a stop a few feet away, trying to intimidate me with stern stares, but it was never going to work.  “Good afternoon” I stated.

“What is afternoon?” their general confusingly asked.  

“It’s a time, a saying where I am from” I said.

“And where are you from exactly, we were expecting a general, not some… young woman” he rudely said.

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.  I am not just some young woman; I am the new ruler of Atlantis” I said.

“Atlantis?  What is the meaning of this, let me meet your general before you are put down!” he shouted. 

“I am the general, now, Atlantis is what I have named the country you have been fighting against for 15 years, allegedly, I am here to offer you a chance, but I hope that you are stubborn enough not to take it so that I could have some fun with your army” I said.  It made sense that they hadn’t heard of me, I killed every single one of their men in that valley a few days prior, there was no way they could have reported me, I should have kept one alive, maybe, snapping back into the conversation.

“You want us to surrender when you are so obviously outnumbered?”  the general said, laughing, his escorts laughing with him.

“That is exactly right; also, I would like to meet with Queen Kartha about the terms as I don’t feel you are important enough to discuss such matters with” I stated, watching his laugh turn to a scowl. 

“You don’t dare say her name, now, here are my terms, turn back towards… Atlantis… before we slaughter every last one of you and take your people away from destitution” he said.

“Well, then if we both agree that won’t happen, what are we waiting for?”  I asked with a smirk. 

“We will show no mercy” was all he said before he waved his men back to the formation.  The dirt kicking up behind them as I grew in excitement, “I won’t either…” I whispered to myself. 

              I grew myself to 70 feet in front of my soldiers, thinking it would be a good place to start, the men coming up to about my ankle straps. “Remember, exactly what I say…” I said to them below as the drums beat in the back, the catapults ready to fire.  I turned towards the opposing force, from my height I could see the confused faces from the ordinary grunts, some looks of horror, witnessing an impossibly tall woman, but this was just the start.  “Move forward” I commanded, my legs apart, my arms crossed at my chest as I watched the soldiers move from below me, around me, and between my legs, towards the enemy.  The enemy began marching too, the archers atop their city gates already began firing, a cheap shot, I thought.  I could throw some lightning down on them or make them explode from the inside out with a flick, but I wanted this to be somewhat realistic at first.  I saw men dropping after being stuck with arrows, their bodies left behind in the dirt as they screamed out, my soldiers still moving forward.  The screaming from my injured men was annoying as I placed my foot down on a few of them, stamping them into the dirt into bloody, flattened messes just to stop their incessant howling. 

              I started to follow behind the ranks of my men, more arrows coming down on the men as a few struck my exposed legs, shattering the arrows as my skin was impenetrable. The enemy started to envelop us on three sides, having so many, I waved my hands over my shoulder as the catapults behind me released their first barrage, too short as the stones crashed into the dirt with no accuracy, “that’s a shame” I spoke, the arrows still coming down as men dropped dead at my feet, they halted completely still as I held out my palm.  Waiting a few minutes as arrows continued to rain on them, I wanted to test their loyalty to me, not moving, hinging their lives on my command as dozens at a time dropped from being struck.  The enemy waited in their advantageous position, some of them laughing in the distance as more and more of my soldiers died.  “Left brigade, charge, middle brigade, charge, right brigade hold position at my feet” I commanded. Left brigade charged, 5,000 of my Atlanteans screaming for action as they ran in a craze towards 50,000 troops, seeing them break upon the enemies shields and fortifications, the clashes and clanks of swords and axes beating against each other, watching from above as the middle brigade of 6,000 charged into another section of their army, swallowed and surrounded as they fought in a blood frenzy, soldiers on both sides dropping like ants, but obviously, my men were losing, which I expected.  The remaining 8,000 troops at my feet watched in horror, unable to help as the blood from their friends and comrades soaked the soil.

              I waved over my shoulder again for a second barrage from the catapults, this time the stones were launched into the middle of the altercation, the stones rolling and smashing across troops on both sides as they bulldozed everything before settling in a broken heap.  Arrows still raining down on my legs and the men below them.  Minutes passing agonizingly slow for them as I watched my first two brigades slowly die off with each gushing stab and clash of metal.  I could see their general atop the main turret by the large city gate, he had a smug look on his face as if to ask if that were really all I could do.  Every part of me wanted to just send down a tornado of fire upon him, burning him alive, but I wanted him to watch what I had planned for later. 

              The opposing army finished the last of my first two brigades, stabbing the injured as they marched towards me and the remaining 8,000.  The war drums at my heels still pounding up towards me, the men at my ankles standing still despite them impaled by arrows begging for help.  “Right brigade, retreat” I commanded.  Hearing a few whispers of confusion, but they started to turn back, some of the men dragging the impaled soldiers with them, “No, leave the dying” I commanded, they hesitated, but dropped them to the ground as the enemy thundered towards me, thousands of marching armor, a cloud of dust behind them.  The last of the alive ran out from behind me, leaving a wake of wounded surrounding my sandals.  The arrows continuing to hit me at my chest now, the arrows bouncing off my breastplate like tiny splinters, the ranks of their military starting to surround my feet, some stabbing into my heels and feet, at my toes, the taller ones stabbing my ankles as I remained still, watching as they finished off the injured soldiers dying around me.  That’s when I started to act like they were hurting me.

“Ahhh!” I dramatically yelled, waiving my arms in the air as If I were feeling pain.  The soldiers below me yelling and cheering as I stumbled back, stepping into an open space as I purposefully fell to my back in a crash of dirt and dust.  They started stabbing up my legs as they surrounded my downed body, I continued to wail and scream, closing my eyes and taking a long sigh as if the last breath was leaving me, the soldiers marching on past me to the retreating men.  Hearing them yell by my ears as I concentrated, thinking of the enemy general, hearing him talk as if he were right next to me in a quiet room, it actually worked, I could hear the thoughts of tinies no matter how small or far.  I could hear him celebrating already, calls for a parade in the city the same night this was over, his confidence excited as I felt the vibrations from thousands of enemy marching past my “dead” body. 

              That’s when I screamed, slamming my hands down on groups of soldiers to my side, smashing them into the ground, feeling the crunches of their bodies under my palms and wrists.  Immediately they stopped their pursuit of my retreating army, turning their focus back at me, launching arrows at me as I began to stand up, I started blindly stomping, grunting with each step as dozens of them at a time were smashed under my sandals. Hundreds of them fighting for a chance to stab at my ankles, but I wasn’t big enough for that, yet…  I extended my arm out, pointed a finger as a line of fire exploded out of my white painted fingertip, like drawing a sketch with charcoal, I dragged the fire across the soldiers around me, burning them into a crisp at an instant, I drew circles around me as the smoke wafted up, not the most pleasant smell.  The screams from them just making me feel more devious. 

              I grew even more, my feet expanding outwards as the edges of my sandals rolled towards them like a wall, scraping against them as they were flattened and smeared under the edges as I began to tower over the city walls once more.  Nearing 800 feet tall, a single enemy solider appearing no bigger than a small black ant.  I stepped forward feeling hundreds of crunches in a single step, dirt and blood shooting out from under my sandal as I ground and twisted my foot into the dirt cruelly.  Stepping with my other foot towards another brigade, slamming my heel first and then slowly lowering my toes, seeing a few men able to weasel away out from under the front of my toes as the shadow fell on the rest, feeling the crunches and pops as the soil gave way to my feet with ease.  There were still tens of thousands left, seeing my men in the distance safely in the valley with the siege machines, I decided to grow even more. 2000’ feet, the enemy were no more than just dots to me, their city looking like a miniature playset for a child.  They started launching huge boulders at me, bouncing off my shins and the leather straps like tiny pebbles.  My feet grew into the city, knocking down the wall, thousands smeared under my soles when I more than doubled my height.  I concentrated on the general again, he was screaming from the quakes of my steps. 

              I took another step over the biggest mass of soldiers, feeling a giant crunch and squish as I noticed houses and buildings collapse from the quake within the shaking walls.  Thousands flattened as I raised my foot up to look at the destruction, the bloodied and blackened soil embedded with thousands of mangled red dots that were soldiers who thought they were victorious moments earlier.  Then I took a step into the city, crushing masses of civilians and buildings alike, my sandal-print implanting on thousands as the structures crumbled underneath me.  Now hundreds of men were trying to stab at my impossibly huge feet, but they couldn’t reach over the edge of my sandals, trying desperately to slash into them.  My slightest movements became deadly, turning on my heels as the front of my toes collided with more wall, the crumbs and bowmen atop falling between the gaps of my toes as I scrunched them together, feeling them break apart.  I saw tens of thousands of civilians running away, waving my hand over the city as a crash of lighting vaporized a group of hundreds into ash, dragging the lightning upward as it skidded across hundreds more.  The soldiers at my feet now running away, anywhere they could.  I pressed the toes of my sandal into another thousand and dragged backwards, thousands more smashing under my flat treads as the dirt and mangled bodies built up like a wave, carving out a small ravine on the battlefield. 

              Hearing the mass of screams from the city behind me and the yells of terror from the soldiers at my feet was exhilarating, so I kept going.  Testing the creativity of my powers, pulling my hand down in the air as I saw a group of hundreds of soldiers collapse into the earth, I pulled away the ground from beneath their feet, sending them into an abyss that I didn’t know how deeply it went.  Gripping the air as I pulled thousands of soldiers up in front of my face with telekinesis, like little gnats in the air, just specks free floating in my gravity, I tightened my grip, seeing hundreds explode into a pink mist, splattering those who still floated out of their control.  Waving the survivor towards my mouth, feeling them sprinkle on my tongue and teeth like granules of sugar, chomping down as I felt a few dozen crunches, but the remainder still alive, drowning in the saliva on my tongue before I swallowed them whole, feeling the crumbs lump down my throat.  I lurched my right foot forward again, crashing down on a fleeing group of men, then another, dirt kicking up all around, blowing air out of my mouth in an attempt to clear the skies, easily working, seeing the battlefield clearer than before, unknowingly blowing away hundreds of men from the wind, their speck sized bodies launching in the air towards the mountains in the distance. 

              I could see the soldiers dropping to their knees, or stopped moving completely, seeing them throw down their weapons.  Tens of thousands dead and crushed around me, a massive section of the city destroyed underneath my footprint.  The citizens screaming in terror.  I could hear the general cry for a ceasefire. The enemy soldiers massing in front of my toes as they all put up their hands in unison.  “I will see the terms of your surrender with your queen now” I spoke above them, “do not keep me waiting” I said, turning towards the city on my heels, the back of my sandals plowing into some of the surrendering soldiers, splattering them against the black leather.  I bent over, inspecting the small city, a large structure atop the hill, looked important enough, that’s where she probably is, I thought, but… I wanted to savor the victory, march through the streets myself.  While bent over, I plucked up a relatively large building, the structure starting to crumble as a few people fell out as I stood up, splattering against my breastplate.  I held the structure in my palm, looking closely with my eyes, dozens of people trapped inside as the walls and roof were caving in.  I began to heat my palm, as if making fire, the surface heating up as the structure burst into flames, vaporizing into an ash as I sprinkled my hands and fingers over the city, the ash scattering down over them like black snow.  “That is what will happen if she is not ready by the time I arrive” I said, still watching as the city’s citizen ran away from me through the crowded streets. 

              I re-sized myself back down to around 14 feet, the tallest person barely at my crotch.  Standing in the wake of all the destruction I caused, thousands of soldiers staring at my hopelessly or at the ground in defeat.  Inspecting up close the mashed and gnarled bodies embedded in my footprints.  I stepped through the destroyed wall into my other footprint where the flattened buildings were, squished bodies in the wet dirt and mud.  “General, it’s that young woman; guide me to the palace” I said.  He ran down from the turret in horror, his body trembling as he walked slightly ahead of me, daring not to look back, he didn’t say a single world either.  He lead me up the destroyed pathways and roads, coming across a huge black streak, ash everywhere, must have been where my lightning struck, the citizens were hiding from me, understandably, I could see some of them peeking out of a window or two.  After a few miles of walking, reveling in my destruction, we arrived at the steps, guided up them as I entered another beautiful palace.  Marble columns on either side of the walkway, long rugs leading towards the throne room.  The guards looked at me like they wanted to murder me, knowing what I was capable of, they stood still, hearing their hearts accelerate as I stepped closer. 

              Finally, I saw her, Queen Kartha, sitting in her throne, looking like she wasn’t fazed at all by me.  Surrounded by guards dressed in the same armor as the general.  “Thank you for bringing our guest to the throne room, general, I will deal with you later” she said, her words soft, she seemed calm enough.  She had to be no older than I was when I first left Earth, barely 25.  Olive skin, bright green eyes, long straight black hair, pretty, in fact, the type of girl I would be jealous of when I was growing up.  Dressed in long black and gold robes with gold jewelry all round her neck and fingers. 

“Queen Kartha I presume?” I asked.

“You presume correctly.  I watched what you did from my balcony, I felt the quakes, I saw thousands die, burned, struck down by the blue sky flame… no creature in these lands can do that” Kartha said. 

“Well, I am not of this land, I am the goddess of war” I stated.

“What did we do to deserve this punishment from the goddess of war?” she said, her tone was passionate, sullen even, full of regret, her eyes widened in anguish, nearly on the verge of tears, surprising me, I thought she was supposed to be evil, void of feeling remorse, as I had been, but there she was, in a full emotionally painful decline, breaking away from the stoic appearance she had when I first saw her.   

“The people of Atlantis, or, as you know them, Clayvin, prayed to me for help, I answered” I said, standing across from her, towering over everyone still as I looked down on her, my feet and sandals caked in dried blood and red dust. 

“Why though, why help them?!” She shouted, her voice cracking from the emotional pain, losing thousands under your crown couldn’t have been easy for her. 

“The king told me you have their citizens as slaves, that you burn their cities, take their land, it seems quite simple to me” I said.

“Have you seen this with your own eyes?!” she shouted, outraged.  I tilted my head in confusion, no matter how powerful I was, I still lacked the knowledge of the creatures under my galactic domain.  “We have done none of that, my father was betrayed 15 years ago by… Atlantis… murdered when I was just a girl, we don’t have slaves, we don’t burn cities, we tried many times to ask for peace, but they persisted, defeating their armies just so they could leave us alone!”  she shouted in anger. I felt she was telling the truth, I have seen those painful eyes before, her body language, the calmness in her pulse, I’ve felt that before, being abused by a drunk for many years… I learned how to bend the truth to save my own skin.  That king… that fucking king… I knew he irked me; I knew something was off with him… I chose poorly that day in the valley, I picked the wrong side, crushing the queen’s army, using them as a plaything so I could have an orgasm, not knowing how far it was going to take me into the politics of this planet. 

“How can you prove this to me?” I asked.

“General…” she said, waiving him over. 

“Y… yes?” he trembled, catching a glimpse up towards me.

“Bring the girl” Kartha said.

“At once” he said, running off to a side room, following behind him, a young girl, maybe 8, stood beside the queen’s throne. 

“Tell her what you’ve seen” the queen gently asked. 

“Well…my parents said they were going to take me here for a better life, we were so poor, like many other people from home, but…”  she started.

“Go on… it’s okay” I gently said, crouching down to my knee so she could look in my eyes better. 

“But the king found out and had his soldiers kill them, and then they tried to kill me, but I ran, walking for 5 days before the people here found me so hungry” the kid said.

“They don’t permit their citizens to ever leave, they work as servants to the king, no matter their job… when we do find stragglers, or people who manage to escape, we give them a house, money, food… we take care of them, but you stepped on many of their homes today…” the queen said, her voice low, nearly choking on tears. 

“He claimed that you didn’t have a sea, that… you attacked them for resources?” I pondered.  

“Our sister city has a harbor… our trade roads go directly there linking us together… he lied” Kartha said. My blood was boiling, I hated being lied to more than most things. Atlantis used me and my power. 

“I apologize from the deepest part of my heart, I can’t undo death, but I will return with better news” I said, and before the young queen could reply I vanished, teleporting back to the king’s palace.  I saw him atop the throne, smirking. 

“I suppose you bring news of victory?” he asked.

“You lied to me, about all of it” I stated.

“How else was I going to get you to finish this war for us, I did what I had to, I just had to play the fool for a bit… we were losing… we were desperate, until you showed up and nearly ate me, I was hoping you would understand” he stated in his defense.

“I’m glad I restored your sight, now you can watch what I’m going to do to your entire city” I fumed.  I stepped up to his throne as he backed into the backrest, gripping at his throat and pulling him up with ease, I floated myself with him in my grip through the collapsed roof of the palace, setting him atop the front of the palace, unable to climb down anywhere, vanishing in front of his eyes. I reappeared at the destroyed beach, the tide washing over the crushed ship from earlier as I began to grow, taller than I ever had before, my toes plowing through the sandbanks and digging into the cliffside, the rocks crumbling atop my feet as I stretched upward, passing 1000 feet, 2000 feet, my heels sinking into the channel behind me.  I kept going, fueled by anger, the city shrinking smaller and smaller at my feet, I must have been over 5 miles tall when I finally stopped.  The city below about the width of a small circular coffee table, I could easily take out everyone in two or three steps, but I wanted him to suffer, losing everything he had including his people, I was beyond pissed… so I pissed…

“I brought you a sea” was all I said, before I straddled either side of the city, pulling up my robe, exposing my thighs, peering down between my legs, an entire city right below my pussy, I concentrated, bringing my fingers down and spreading my lips over everything, slowly releasing the pressure as a golden stream purred out of me, at first with a trickle, then a flow, the stream crashing down and pooling immediately outward, tidal waves below me as the stream carved into the dirt, annihilating everything directly under it, my piss crashed into the walls, flowing over everything, washing away tens of thousands of people with it, buildings swallowed and collapsed, pooling and flowing under me into the channel behind me as it mixed in with the blue water, turning it even more green, I saw thousands more wash away, slamming into the structures miraculously still standing, eventually collapsing as well, there was nothing left but a puddle of mud, the survivors tossing and turning in the violent waves as they drowned, floating destruction as it washed into the channel and out to sea, the palace nowhere to be seen, I concentrated once more, able to hear a few murmurs and struggles from those sloshing under my piss, choking as it entered their lungs.  I focused, thinking of the king, hearing him scream under a tide, he sounded extremely injured, good.  The last few drops fell from my lips as my thighs quivered, bobbing my hips up and down to release a few more drops, crashing into the remainders of the city like meteorites. 

              I vanished from over the city, re-sizing myself back down to normal, on a cliffside a few miles away from the destruction, the breeze wafting the scent of my urine towards me, a little gross, then I waved my hand, the king dropping next to me in a wet heap, gasping for air as he writhed on the ground. “Look… all gone, washed away from just a little tinkle…” I mocked.  The king continued to cough up the urine from his lungs as he groveled by my feet for air.  “When I renamed your city Atlantis… I didn’t realize a flood would wash it away, a bit humorous for me, really” I said.  The king started to crawl away, struggling for each inch as he clung on for life, digging his hands into the dirt and pulling with little strength.  I stepped up to him, leaning over him, ripping him off the ground by his neck, gripping tighter as it broke, squeezing through his muscles and bone, decapitating him, the rest of his body collapsing to the dirt and rock atop the mountain, the view of his former city as nothing but a urine soaked crater of mud washing away into the channel. 

              I teleported back to Queen Kartha; her throne room erupted in screams and gasps when I reappeared out of thin air.  Gripping the head of the king at my side.  I tossed the head to the ground in a wet smack as his blood stained the royal rugs.  “It’s over, I took care of them all for you” I said. 

“What did you do?” the queen asked.

“Gave him what he deserved” I said. 

“What about his people, did you save them?” she said, nervous, staring at me and then the head.

“I felt it was necessary for him to watch everything he knew get washed away…” I said.

“I… think I understand” the queen said, her eyes lowering, trying to understand me as best as she could, I admired her for that.  “I also want to thank you, even with a heavy heart, I’ll never get my people back, but…” she started to say before a few tears came out of her yes. 

“No need, I’ll rebuild your walls and your homes, I’ll give you something precious as well to say sorry for what I did, none of you deserved that” I said. 

“That’s kind of you, goddess, is there anything we can do for you?” Kartha said, the smallest of smiles on her face as she wiped away a tear off her cheek. 

“No, but… I appreciate the consideration” I said. 

              I spent the next few hours rebuilding the city, walking around with the queen, restoring the wall with a wave of my hand, re-elevating my footprints in the cityscape, clearing the dead and crushed bodies, I didn’t feel that much remorse for them, I was more upset at myself than anything letting myself fall for the lies.  I built houses and markets just like the ones that were there before.  The sun was setting in the horizon as I created a monument to the battle, an obelisk for them to remember me.  I gave them gold and diamonds they had never seen before; I gave them supplies and food, spilling out of their storehouses, I gave them wine and new technology, I gave them every opportunity to prosper.  Everyone in the city still avoided me but the queen, scared to death of me, I could feel their hatred and grief towards me, I took away thousands in mere minutes. The queen trying her best to converse with me, understand me, ask me advice, she cried, she mourned, but she still stuck by my side as I attempted to ease her heavy heart.

 “Will you stay?” the queen asked me.

“No, but there is one last thing I have to do here” I said with a smirk. 

“And what is that?” she asked before I vanished.   

              “There you all are, I was so worried” I said, towering 1500’ over the Atlantean troops I had commanded to retreat earlier, barely the size of mites as they cheered my name, they were boarding their ships about to embark home, not knowing of the great destruction I had wreaked on their land.  They were confident I had won, watching me from behind the siege engines as I flattened tens of thousands of the wrong soldiers, confident enough to retreat all the way home, about to set sail in the twilight dusk of the planet.  I watched on from above, waiting until the last soldier boarded the last ship, they all dropped their sails in unison, cheering atop the decks still in celebration.  I smirked, raising my sandal high above three ships, stomping straight down as they exploded instantly, pressing my soles down all the way into the water, feeling the wet sand dig deeper and deeper.  The cheering stopped as I stared down the remaining 14 ships atop the water.  I reached down and grabbed another two in my fist, squeezing until there was nothing but woodchips and blood, waving my hand to drop the debris from my palm as it splashed in the water. I zapped another two with lightning, vaporizing them with ease, lighting another two on fire as the men burned to death, trying to jump in the water to save themselves, but it continued to burn even underwater until every bit of them was ash.  I grew even larger, over a mile as I scooped up ships with the water, 10 boats tumbling atop a small lake of water in my palm, tilting my head back as I poured them into my mouth, swishing them around as they broke upon my teeth as the salty sea whirled around under my tongue and to my cheeks , swallowing whole, splashing against my stomach acid as they slowly melted alive. 

              Then I vanished off the planet, floating in space, staring at the red and blue planet from orbit.  I eventually went back a few hundred years later to the capital city where Queen Kartha ruled, my monument was still there, in fact, they built a small statue of me by it as well, the city was advanced beyond my expectations, they were prosperous, a utopia, but nobody recognized me, which was good at the time, it allowed me to be at peace, I saw that Queen Kartha was entombed within my statue as a burial, I guess I must have made a lasting impression, according to the writing, she lived a long and happy life, having numerous children and being praised by her people for fair and kind rule.  There were other carvings within the stone of my statue, writing out the story of what happened.  I giggled a bit as they got some information wrong, leaving out most of the parts where I flattened and burned many of their own citizens and soldiers, but I appreciated it nonetheless.  The planet was at peace, it felt good helping them the way I did, even if it meant pissing away an entire city…

 

End Notes:

Let me know if you guys are enjoying this story.  Thank you! 

Chapter 7 - Friends in High Places by Panzer
Author's Notes:

I realized when I was describing the new character I was pretty much talking about an alien from mass effect or a vulcan from star trek so:

Azera:  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/305892999661312020/

That's kinda what I was going for.  

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In This Chapter: The Sentinel rests for a while, manipulating the galaxy at her leisure before she departs to an advanced earth-like planet where she meets a young alien woman struggling with a difficult personal issue.

 

              I spent the next few thousand years traveling from planet to planet.  There aren’t as many habitable worlds as you might think, so things became boring from time to time.  Laying on a planet, growing myself big enough as if it were my bed, my body flattening the surface as the warm cores heated my back through the caved-in crusts.  I destroyed stars as if turning out a light, I made some bigger, some smaller, I made a black hole here, a black hole there, watching from another planet as it swallowed stars, streaking across the sky like a galactic art project.  Painting the universe with destruction, I guided asteroids into planets just to feel the warmth of the explosion, I would pluck planets out of their orbit and snack on them like jawbreakers just to see what they would taste like, surprisingly, some tasted better than others, but rather chalky with a warm and tasteless gooey filling. 

              Sometimes I did find myself on a planet with life, but the aliens were so different, weird creatures, unexplainable sometimes, red beating eyes, exposed organs, dozens of legs, incapable of advanced or complex thought.  I left those mostly alone, they wouldn’t know any better myself from an inanimate object anyway. Some planets were nothing but dense water, being able to float on the surface even without my abilities, some had thick forests with sentient vines that grew constantly.   I had a favorite for a little while, one world had an endless beach with the most perfect waves, volcanoes erupting constantly around, the ash from the smoke mixing with the purple sky had a beautiful haze, the black sand was so soft on my soles as the gentle waves crashed in front of me, I spent a lot of time there, calling it my home, perfecting my abilities, studying the galaxy, making maps and charts, planning, meditating, connecting with myself.  I had a small cabin there with nice furniture, a hammock between two trees, it was the life I supposed I always dreamt of when I was much much younger. I slept for hundreds of years at a time, subjecting myself to endless dreams only my subconscious could create.  Time became irrelevant to me, I simply just continued with whatever I wanted to do not knowing how far I was into my journey. 

              I thought about the cruel things that I’ve done, the helpful things that I’ve done.  I did enjoy having fun at the expense of others’ deaths, it was difficult to not enjoy it actually, the helpful things were okay too, just not as fulfilling.  I kept my armor and robes from the Atlantean planet, I had them hanging up in my cabin like a trophy and memento, but I was comfortable enough in my exposed form while I floated through space or relaxed on the hammock. 

              It was finally time to set out though in search of sentience, humanoids, things like me, the old me, I needed to see reactions, to see emotions, to see fear and death that meant something.  I needed to see civilizations rise and fall from my actions, I felt that I was born for this.  So, I left, remembering the charts I made, mapping out the galaxy, I went from planet to planet for years, finding nothing, until eventually I found myself on the surface of a lush green planet, a dark grey ocean at my back, a beach at my feet, mountains in the distance, a hefty wind from the ocean, catching my attention, I turned towards the waves, noticing something in the sky, it had 6 white cloudy tails coming out from its back high in the sky, I waved my hand, as I caught it in my grip, I saw the object start to descend faster and faster towards me, sloping, the object getting bigger by the second as it hummed and whirred, at first low, then loudly, a huge metallic tube with wings on its side, jets under the wings, a plane, of course, I thought.  A few hundred feet long as it hissed before hitting the waves in front of me, dooming any passengers on board, I caught it, caressing it into a slow and gentle movement towards me before I let it go to my side, softly crashing into the sand with a thud as it kicked up all the sand around it.

              The doors flew off of the cockpit, slides came down along with hundreds of people, looking normal enough to me until they got closer, approaching me, I was still nude, my feet firmly in the shallow golden sand.  It was like a second earth, but the plane looked so advanced, so futuristic, then I saw the faces of the people, similar to humans, their ears pointed though, their noses a little more flattened towards their faces, and their eyes bent slightly more upward at the corners, but everything else was the same.  The two captains approached me, confused beyond belief, bright blue uniforms and white hoods, the crowds behind them, looking around stunned. “What is this, who are you? Why do you look so strange?” they said, the first words to me from their species. 

“I’m just visiting, I was hoping you could point me to the closest city?” I asked politely. 

“The one we were heading to before something pulled us down, it’s an anomaly we didn’t die” one of them said.

“We fought the controls, but it was like something took them over, we said even said our goodbyes…” the other said. 

“How far away is the city?” I asked.

“We were 30 miles out” one said confused.  

“And what direction would that be?” I asked.  One of them pointed over my shoulder as I smiled.  I turned my heels in the sand and started walking down the beach in the direction they showed me.

“Hey, wait, what happened?”  they asked. I ignored them.

“How are we going to get back?!” the other yelled. 

“I’d start walking” I replied. 

              I enjoyed my stroll through the forest, admiring the strange woodland creatures, small mammals alike to some species from Earth, but not quite.  Walking down a dirt path towards an empty grey road, I could see towering skyscrapers in the distance, a huge bridge over a wide river.  Cars speeding past me, futuristic, aerodynamic, nothing like what we had on Earth.  A few nice people stopped for me, offering me a ride, maybe it was because I was nude, but their faces looked disturbed when they saw my human face, I could see the judgment in their eyes, I was fine with it. The soles of my feet blackened from the dirt and the tar as I crossed the bridge a few hours later, approaching downtown. 

Millions of people lived here, bigger than any city I had ever seen, flying objects all around, massive thousand foot tall buildings, huge groups of people everywhere, beautiful parks, lights in every section, hundreds of flying vehicles.  I was still getting strange looks, some horrified looks, some looks of confusion and some of arousal.  I picked up on the style that most of these beautiful alien women were wearing.  Skin-tight body suits showing the tops of their cleavage, exposed shoulders and arms apart from a few straps across their biceps, high heel black and white boots, white belts, white jewelry on their wrists and neck, and a white cape covered with artistic red patterns and shapes.  Their skin was a lot more pale than a normal human, everyone appeared healthy and fit, the men were well built and attractive, good genes maybe, eugenics even, the war that I witnessed as a kid had plenty of that.  Everyone seemed happy and free, the hum of electricity and strange music in the streets.  I covered myself in their female’s clothes, the smooth material hugging my skin, comfortable, my new high heeled boots clacking against the street as I wandered around without direction. 

              I had planned for a long time what I would do with a new civilization, so many twisting thoughts, so many deaths I could cause, not knowing how far this civilization even spread across the planet, billions of lives worth of potential, but that all changed when I entered the lobby of a massive skyscraper.  I saw a young alien woman, crying, alone on a strange hovering bench, the lobby in all white, transparent screens projecting colored images, glass elevators shooting up multiple floors like it was nothing.  I sat next to her, and stared at her from the side, peeking over her shoulder as she turned away from me in embarrassment. She continued to sob heavily into the palms of her pale hands.  I was curious enough, maybe my thousands of years away from any type of interaction prompted me to.  “Tell me what’s wrong” I said gently. Her sniffling and tears muffled into her hands, her lips curled into a frown as she lifted her head, strange blue tears rolling down her cheek, kind of beautiful I thought. 

“I… I….” she tried to speak between sobs and uncontrollable convulsions from her throat and chest.  Everyone else in the lobby ignoring her, going about their business, maybe emotions were handled differently on this planet, I questioned myself. 

“It’s okay, trust me, everything will be just fine for you” I said kindly.  She continued to sniffle as she closed her mouth, her eyes still watering with those dark blue tears.  After a few minutes she composed herself, I watched patiently as she tried to smile towards me.  Eventually, after a few heavy sighs from her, she looked at me.

“You look… different” she said.

“Because I’m not from here” I said. She nodded her head up and down, her eye still wincing, they were reddened and a little swollen. 

“Where are you from?” she asked.

“From very far away…” I said, I reached forward, placing my hand on the side of her pale arm, feeling the cool skin-tight white strap as opposed to my black strap, the material shiny and smooth on her.  I closed my eyes, feeling her heartbeat, strange to me, it beat rapidly three times between each re-activation, I breathed out slowly, feeling her mind calm. I could see the tension in her posture melt away as she sighed with relief. 

“How did you…” she spoke softly.

“Tell me what’s wrong” I said with a smile, retracting my arm, crossing my leg over another, the skintight material stretching at my crotch as I dangled my new boot over the other. 

“My companion… he doesn’t treat me very well” she started to speak.

“Companion?” I asked.

“Yes, our lifelong mating partner, assigned to us when we reach 20 cycles” she said.

“A cycle?” I asked

“A revolution of our planet around the binary stars… wow you really are from very far away” she said. 

“I see… please continue” I insisted.

“I cannot bear life, so he takes his frustrations out on me, violently” she spoke, I felt an ancient fire in my stomach begin to kindle when I heard that.  “The empire has been assigning companions to each other for hundreds of cycles in order to perfect our species’ genetic makeup, I am a one in a billion outlier, unable to bare offspring, a medical and scientific anomaly” she said.

“What does he do?” I asked.

“Since the empire severely condemns leaving a companion… he’s stuck with me, we try and try for new life and have been for 2 cycles, but I can’t do it, the doctors are baffled by my condition, so he overpowers me, hits me, I… deserve it, my body is broken, it’ll be okay, he will be fine one day” she said.

“No, you absolutely don’t, you don’t deserve that.  There can’t be anything farther from the truth, in fact, your body is not and has never been broken” I said. Her eyes looking towards the floor towards her feet.  Her words resonated within me, digging up such an ancient pain I hadn’t felt in thousands of years, no matter my blessed eternal youth, my tremendous universe altering powers, I could still feel the pain like a tiny scratching deep within my mind.  She looked in my eyes, I knew that she could feel like I knew what I was talking about. She nodded her head in agreement.

“What is this place?” I asked.

“A collective of habitats, including mine, I stepped downstairs to get away from him, our neighbors must be so used to it by now…” she said.

“So… he’s still upstairs?” I asked.

“Yes, that walking curse is still up there” she said, a little anger in her voice this time. 

“What’s your name?” I asked.

“Azera” she said with a small smile, her pale cheeks still a dark pink from the stress of crying. “What’s yours?” she politely asked. 

“I don’t have one anymore” I stated, the young alien looking confused.

“Then what shall I call you, how can I thank you for listening to me and offering such kindness when none of my fellow dwellers will?”  she asked.

“I suppose you can address me as goddess” I said.

“Goddess? That’s a strange word” she said.

“Are your people familiar with religion?” I asked.

“I’m not sure what that means” she said.  Pausing for a moment as she looked at me, smiling again as she leaned towards me, “Thank you, goddess, you were the light I needed today” she said. 

“Azera, would you mind showing me to your home, I think I might be able to help you more than you think” I said.

“Sure, but… what are we going to do about… him?”  she sheepishly asked.

“Just leave that to me” I said. 

              I followed closely behind Azera as the people in the lobby looked at us with intense judgement, conversing along the way as our boots clacked against the black and silver panels.  I asked her numerous questions about her species and planet, their governments, their goals, their meaning of life, riding the translucent elevator up a hundred floors.  Their planet was relatively peaceful, fighting miniscule rebellions here and there from smaller outcast colonies, their empire spreading across most of the Earth-sized planet, ruled by a senate of pre-determined officials with superior genetics engineered from hundreds of years of scientific perfection, no religions, believing more in the progression of life, there was wealth disparity, genetic prejudice, opportunity, sadness, success, failure, life and death, living 40 years longer than an average human would, yet, their bodies aged less and remained younger until they expired, appearing only middle age at the end of their lives rather than withered as a human would. 

              Azera was a beauty as well.  Tall and slender, wavy black hair resting at her shoulders, the bangs of her hair coming to a point above her eyebrows, a deep violet eye color, something I had never seen before, a little smaller than average chest, but the skintight white clothing hugging around an envious butt, plump pale-pink lips, white jewelry pierced into her tall pointed ears, she had her fingernails to a sharp point, a little over the tips of her skin, the nails painted a deep midnight blue.  I followed her to the door, sliding open automatically as a small red orb scanned her, walking inside to the most futuristic furniture and decorations I had ever seen.  The home was huge, windows looking out on the entire metropolis form a thousand feet up, multiple rooms, what I assumed was a kitchen, transparent screens all over.  “This is amazing” I remarked to be polite, I did find myself curious how such an advanced planet developed that type of technology.

“Thank you, I worked very hard for this, only 22 cycles in age, I couldn’t be prouder of myself despite everything else holding me back” she said, her boots clacking against the smooth floor as she stepped down a few floating stairs.  She waved me over to a couch, my body sinking in perfectly and comfortably.

“Azera!  What is this?!”  A voice came from behind, there he was, messy black hair, and wiry eyes, he was well built, tall, angry looking.  He dropped a vial of a bright red liquid solution, the vial pinging against the ground.

“Were you… injecting?” Azera said.

“That is none of your concern! You shouldn’t have come back so soon!” he yelled.  I watched in silence, like I did as a girl with my mother.  He stepped closer to Azera as she hunched over in fear. 

“No, wait!” Azera pleaded as he swung his fist.  Raising my hand from the couch as I enveloped his body within my own gravity field, his body completely frozen in place, unable to move from the tight invisible grip I had around him.  Azera expected to be hit, bent over, protecting her head when she slowly opened her eyes, standing to her full height, looking at her companion confused. 

“Was this… you?” she asked me, looking over towards me, I nodded my head. 

“What would you like to do with him?” I asked, she didn’t respond, instead slapping him across the face as hard as she could, unable to speak himself, but a whimper coming from his throat.  Then she slapped him on the other side, then again, then again, his face swelling up red.  She screamed in anger, hitting him over and over, kicking at his legs with the heel of her boots, hitting him in the arms and the chest for minutes as she tired herself out.  We could both hear him trying to wheeze from his pain, but it was muffled under my grip.  “Should I let him go now?” I asked. She gritted her teeth and nodded, I released him, crashing to the floor in a thud as he began screaming in pain, his lips bleeding, his nose bleeding, admiring the fact that their blood was such a darker crimson than humans. 

“You can’t hurt me anymore… you don’t make me feel small anymore” she confidently said, standing over his body, looking down at him writhe.

“I hope you rot in an abyss, you broken, childless curse” he said, coughing.  Azera grew angry, I could see her spirit seething internally at his words, her fists balled up in rage. 

“Don’t worry, I’ll make sure he knows how small he really is…” I said.  Squeezing my fingers to my palm, I latched onto his essence, pulling tighter downward, feeling my breathing slow down as he began to shrink on the floor, shrinking smaller and smaller in front of Azera’s boots.  Azera smiling, leaning over, her arms crossed as she watched him dwindle down, his screams becoming higher pitched.  I released my grip when I thought Azera would be satisfied with his new shrunken form, watching on in pleasure from the couch as she smiled down at him.  Maybe 2 inches to her now, barely the height of the heel of her boot.  “Would you like him smaller?” I asked, seeing the little alien motionless on the floor.

“No… no! this is perfect, goddess, I had no idea this was… possible” she said, crouching down over him, the white clothing stretching over her tall legs, she bent her hand towards him as he tried to smack it away.  “Oh look, doesn’t feel good, now huh?” she said as she shoved a finger in his face, throwing him to the ground hard. 

“Anything is possible with a friend like me” I said with a smile. 

“I am eternally thankful, my entire life turning around in such a short amount of time… I couldn’t possible feel more free right now, I couldn’t feel more powerful” she said, poking at the little man below her thighs and in between her feet. 

“Step on him, you’ll feel the true power you have over him” I said. She looked at me confused, thinking about it, the little man struggling to get up, starting to run away from her down the empty flat surface. 

“Wont that kill him?” she asked.

“Most appropriately, yes” I said.  Azera looked at me, then at the tiny man running from her, she stood up, and slowly walked behind her companion, placing one boot in front of the other gently, the vibrations sending him tumbling to the ground at her toes before she slammed her boot on the other side of him.  She stood over him, hands on her hips, looking down with disdain, the tiny man petrified as she raised her black boot over him, a tiny scream coming from him as she slowly lowered her sole overtop him, pressing on him harder, feeling the man begin to audibly crunch bit by bit, a gush of a deep crimson blood spurting out in front of her toes as she grinded her boot into the floor, twisting his body into the treads. Azera stepped back, I could hear her triple heart beat faster and faster, looking down at the mangled mess on the floor, a puddle of dark blood and broken body parts that weren’t stuck on her boot.  “How did that feel?” I asked.

“Exhilarating… I… can’t describe this feeling… it’s…” Azera said, looking around the room, towards me, trying to find the words, she lifted her boot at the side, seeing little drops of blood drip from the side of her boot to the floor, a mashed up figure embedded between the gaps of her boot’s sole. 

“That’s alright, raw power will make you speechless at first” I calmly said.

“What if I get caught, punishments are so severe here!” she yelled, scared, frantic with emotion. 

“Trust me, you won’t get caught” I said.

“I trust you, more than most people… which is strange, yet… it feels right in my mind” she said, calming a bit.

“Good.  Now, how would you like to feel more of that raw power?” I asked.

“I… I’m not sure… I feel like there’s some kind of catch, like you might ask something of me” she hesitated, rightly so, I thought, it’s not often a strange otherworldly deity shows up to change a woman’s life, of course there would be some hesitation.   

“No catches… I just feel a connection with you, deeper than you might realize” I said. 

“What if… I can’t handle it?” Azera said.

“I’ll be there to help guide you through it, you deserve better than these people, I can help you get that” I said.

“Okay, goddess, lets change my life” she said with a smile.

“Excellent, answer this one question” I said.

“Anything” she replied.

“How do you feel about the people of this city?” I asked.

“You mean the people who never cared about me, watched silently as I was broken and defeated from genetics and the stain on my boot? They can all rot in an abyss” she said with a dismissive wave of her hand. 

“Perfect…” I said. Teleporting both of us to the closest hill outside of the city limits, seeing the bustling metropolis at a great distance, the huge bridge connecting the main road into the mass of buildings and millions of people. 

“What happened?!” she exclaimed.

“I wouldn’t look down right away” I said.

“What? Why?” she said. 

We started to grow, focusing my energy on the both of us, our boots digging into the soft ground as we shot up 600 feet.  The city in the distance looking significantly smaller to us.  Azera looked down immediately at her boots crashing through a grouping of trees in front of her, bending them over like tiny toothpicks.  She began to wobble backwards, stumbling on her back heel digging into a cliffside as the rocks tumbled on her calf.  I reached out and grabbed her arm to keep her from falling down. 

“Told you not to look down right away” I said with a giggle.

“Everything looks so small now… this is incredible, goddess” she said, standing at my side as she caught her balance. 

“Do you like what you see?” I asked.

“I do, I feel like I’m trembling, this is so beautiful from up here, I feel so big, like everything looks like a toy to me” she said, excitement in her voice.  “An hour ago, I was hopelessly crying, cursing my future, scared for my life… then you showed up, I don’t know what to say…” she said, almost tearing up again. 

“Come on, let me show you how to have some fun with your newfound size” I said.  Azera following me close behind as we stomped through the dense forest, trees exploding under our boots as we made our way to the massive bridge over the river connecting to the city…

 

End Notes:

Let me know what you think! 

Chapter 8 - Azera's World by Panzer

In This Chapter: After the Sentinel grows herself along with Azera, they decide to have fun with the city, their feelings for each other growing along with them as they reach giga sizes and lay waste to an entire world. 

 

              “Are you sure about this?” Azera asked, I could tell she was anxious, taking lives wasn’t an easy thing to do when you had a relatively good moral compass.  I definitely didn’t, I felt no strong feelings for what she was about to do, but it did feel good helping this young woman, knowing the pain that she went through was something that I went through myself a long time ago. 

“Of course; they can’t hurt you” I said confidently.    

“Okay then… here I go” she said, her triple heartbeat pounding rapidly in her chest, she was so nervous, I loved it.  I genuinely smiled as I saw her nerves flare up. 

“Yes, just like your companion, don’t think about it too much” I said.  Her breathing steadied as she lowered her boot onto the packed highway, a pileup at the heel of her right boot as cars came to a gridlock standstill approaching the bridge into the city.  She placed the sole of her boot onto a pile of cars, the tiny automobiles exploding under her boot as she slowly pressed into the tar, snuffing out the fire and smoke into a smoldering crater, twisting the sole of her boot side to side, the destruction building up on the sides of her boots in heaps.  The highway leading out of the city crashing into her other heel as she straddled thousands below her.  She lifted her boot and inspected the grinded and burned cars twisted into the treads of her soles. 

“You just ended the lives of more than 50 people with just your boot alone… how does it feel?” I asked, watching from the hillside by the highway, looking down at the masses of alien people panic, abandoning their cars and running backwards, away from Azera through the sea of gridlocked cars.  We could both hear their screams from our height, watching them trip and trample over each other in an attempt to get away, some clambering towards the bridge, others away from the city. 

“I… don’t know, it felt like stepping on some insects, like they can’t do anything about it as their colony scatters to run away from me”  she said, the smoldering crater below her, watching as hundreds of people scattered from the destruction in a craze.

“Do you think they still deserved it?” I asked, tilting my head in curiosity. 

“Maybe… yes… I think so…”  she said, almost whispering, her curled eyebrows lowered, her violet eyes lowering to the crowds at her back running towards the bridge a few minutes away at our heights. 

“Your voice is so much more powerful now, you don’t have to stand for anything anymore, especially when you stand above everything” I said.  Azera nodded and showed me a sweet smile, like she was actually happy.  I wasn’t sure what was going to happen when I intervened in this alien woman’s life, bestowing power to someone else was something I had never planned for, but she felt right.  I was ready to have some fun with her, as a friend, as a fellow giantess. 

“Let’s meet at the bridge?” Azera suggested. I nodded with a smile as I teleported to the city-side of the bridge, Azera approaching from the riverside, I could see explosions light up around her feet as she stepped closer and closer to the side opposite me.  I looked down at my black boots, seeing my feet embed into the streets, cars crashing into my toes and heels as they appeared out of nowhere in front of the speeding cars, people screaming as a towering woman suddenly casted a shadow above them.  I looked across the bridge, thousands of cars occupied by people down the multi-lane span.  They were stuck between two giants, trapped on the suspended highway above a rushing river.  I could hear the screams and panic from behind me from the dense districts of the city, skyscrapers still towering above us at our height, but there was plenty of time, besides, they couldn’t do anything to me. 

“Azera!” I shouted, my booming voice generating a lot of power, literally catching the atmosphere surrounding my immediate personal space on fire.  Seeing a wave of glowing orange burn out the breathable space, suffocating anyone that survived crashing into my black boots, the surrounding air collapsing on the emptiness with a small pulsing thunderclap as the air returned back to normal.   

“Yes, goddess?!” Azera shouted from across the mile-long bridge, her voice not replicating the same energy that mine did, although, shaking the cars below her tremendously. 

“Meet me halfway!” I shouted back over the bridge. I saw Azera smile as we began walking over the heavily supported bridge, feeling the motion of the structure sway and rock beneath me, but the aliens of this planet had genius engineers, holding our weight as the bridge swayed left and right as we plowed our soles into the masses of cars and people running away from our treads, screaming and crushing with each step as the panic reached a peak, our footprints indenting into the bridge.  Sections of the bridge began to break off of the main support beams as we stepped closer to the center, I was used to death and chaos as hundreds crushed underneath my soles, but I smiled when I saw Azera laughing and smiling as she stepped on dozens of cars at a time.  The sections of bridge collapsing into the water along with hundreds of people that were spared by our crushing footfalls, the main section still holding out weight as we met in the middle.  Azera had her arms out at her sides to keep balance, placing one foot in front of the other slowly as cars and people disappeared under her toes, she was giggling the whole way towards me. 

“Thank you!” Azera exclaimed in total joy, running the last few steps towards me as she crushed dozens more, some lucky few cars spared between the small gap between her soles and heels.  She embraced me, hugging me tightly as the bridge creaked a groaned, wobbling as she hugged me tighter against her body.  More sections broke off the bridge and fell into the water, hundreds of people washed away from the current.  I had to admit, it felt good feeling her arms wrap around me, even on Earth, I barely had any intimacy, thousands of years later, I spent most of my days in solitude, the thought of closeness with another living being was something that hadn’t crossed my mind in a very long time, a long forgotten possibility.  I remained stoic though, not embracing her back as I felt there was still so much to do. 

“Here, sit” I said, stepping over the edge of the bridge and into the water, the river coming up above my belly button, reaching up behind me as I sat on the edge, pulling myself up with a turn, my ass crashing into a few people that I missed with my last few steps, they were attempting to run away as the shiny skin-tight black material squished into the ground along with the people.  Getting more comfortable as my boots were dipped into the river.  Azera joined me, her white covered ass did the same as I, hearing little screams before her bubbly curves swallowed a few people.  She wiggled into place, smearing the cars and people further into the smooth clothing.  The bridged creaked and moaned as it bent inward towards our weight, our boots sinking a bit more into the river before it finally settled. 

“We haven’t even gotten to the real fun yet; this is just a little appetizer” I said.

“But I’m having such a good time already, my heart hasn’t slowed down since my first step onto the roads, I can barely sit still!” Azera went on, her excitement was almost tangible.  “This is all thanks to you” she said, a bit calmer as she sighed, staring the length of the river towards the harbor. 

“I wasn’t going to share this with you, but I found myself drawn to you, something felt familiar” I said, the cool breeze hitting my face, two small yellow stars in the sky, a perfect temperature, a gentle mix of sea salt filling the air with a scent of smoke and fire from below us. 

“It’s okay, you don’t have to share if you don’t want to” Azera said, this time, she placed her pale hand on my shoulder with a warm smile, it felt good.  I smiled back and reached for an untouched car in the space between our hips, the people inside too afraid to come out, like many others that were in the stranded vehicles around us, Azera giggling a bit as she saw the tiny people inside the car tumble around and scream between my fingers. 

“Tell you what, if you hit that cargo ship with the yellow hull before me, I will give you anything you ask for”  I said, pinching the tiny car between my fingers, hearing the muffled screams inside grow louder as the metal roof caved in towards them, pinning them to their seats.  I knew I could hit the ship whenever I wanted, but I was curious how she would want to proceed.

“What happens if you win?” Azera chirped, excited, she reached for another car from the space between us, pinching the car between her pointed dark blue nails, the sharp points piercing through the windows and metal with ease as the car crumbled along with the occupants in it, tossing it into the river.  “Whoops…” Azera said, not realizing her own power as she more gently picked up another car from the pile between her nails. 

“If I win?  Hmm… I guess I would want you to tell me a secret, something that nobody else knows about you” I said, raising my eyebrows with a smirk. 

“I can agree to that” Azera chimed, looking down the river towards the ship a few miles away. 

“Excellent, I’ll go first” I said, winding the car up to my ear, hearing the people inside holler before launching them forward, speeding through the air as they crashed into the water just before the ship.  “Ooo, so close” I teased. Azera reaching her arm back, tossing the car more upward into the air as it plummeted back down, hitting a warehouse behind the ship and exploding. 

“Ah!” Azera said, giggling a bit as we both reached for another car. 

“By the way, what is this city even called?” I asked, winding up a larger truck this time, hurling it outward as it skipped into the river crumpling into pieces, washing away in broken chunks.

“Serres, about 7 million people live here, all living their lives as if people like me didn’t struggle every day…” Azera said, throwing another car towards the hull, hitting the dock next to it as it flattened into a heap along with the occupants inside, the closest attempt so far. 

“The 7 million people of Serres are about to know exactly who you are. You want a little guidance for this power?  Your actions are going to dictate the emotions of this city and this planet for a long time, you have to decide what’s best for you, whatever that is.  I’ve helped people, destroyed others, it doesn’t make a difference to me, but… you, you can do anything you want now” I said, throwing another car as it smashed into a crane high above the cargo ship, the metal scraps blowing outward. 

“I just don’t want to make the wrong decision” Azera said, throwing her car, this time I cheated, I gripped her car, my hand extended by my thigh so she wouldn’t see, manipulating the gravity around it as it sailed through the air, bringing it down directly on top of the ship, exploding, the ship lighting on fire as it must have ignited some kind of flammable cargo. 

“You got it!” I cheered.  Azera smiled wide and cheered, raising her hands in the air, accidentally punching a support beam as the bridge crumpled inward on us, barely catching the balance before it collapsed totally in the water.  We both laughed after a second of silence. 

“Oh wow, that means you have to give me anything?” she teased.

“That’s right…  and for the record, the only wrong decision is one that you don’t feel like you want to make, you have total power now, the people below you have no say anymore unless you allow for them to”  I calmly said.  Azera nodded, deep in thought.  I saw her lips curl again, her dimples and wrinkles by her lips as she smiled again. 

“You know, I was going to tell you a secret anyway, even if I won” she said. 

“That’s great, I was really hoping you would, but first!  You have to tell me what you want!  Anything in the galaxy” I proclaimed.  Azera brought a sharp nail to her lips and poked a few times, thinking. 

“I’ve spent my whole life thinking about things I’ve wanted, but never what I really needed.  There is something that I do need, it just feels right” she said. 

“And what would that be?” I asked.

“I just need-“Azera spoke before something terrible filled the air.  Azera screamed in agonizing pain, the windows of the cars surrounding us shattering.  A trail of blue smoke coming from the city end of the bridge, Azera collapsed and fell into the river below us.  I looked to my right in horror, feeling lost for the first time in ages.  A growing military force, huge tanks, and a massive contraption in the middle, the cannon on top with a blue smoke trailing out of its barrel.  I looked down, seeing Azera screaming as the river washed over her, drowning out some of her wailing, she was unable to move.  Every part of me wanting to kill those people, but I had to help her.  I jumped in the river, grabbing her and teleporting us to normal height at the beach where I had first arrived on the planet.  Laying her down in the sand next to the abandoned airplane, nobody in sight.  Azera shrieked, her eyes closed as she writhed around, the sand around her soaked with her black-red blood.  Her right shoulder had a hole going through it and out of her back, smoking a bit as blood poured out, her wound only slightly cauterized. 

She shook on the sand, her breathing was gripping as she kicked her legs out, digging into the sand as she clenched her teeth tightly.  I was so used to being indestructible that I hadn’t thought if Azera would be or not, the cannon blowing through her body like a bullet. “I’m so sorry!” I said, reaching down to her wound, touching it as she screamed louder than I expected.  Placing one hand on top of the other over her wound as I closed my eyes, concentrating, her screams fading away as I focused on the breeze, breathing slowly.  Looking down, I pulled my hands off, her wound closing shut, replaced with tissue and muscle, a vivid scar blemishing her skin, a ripped and burned hole on either side of her top now. 

              “How did you…” Azera said, breathing normally, her eyes wide with shock as she reached her hand over, rubbing over where the wound was, feeling her new scar and the tattered rips in her outfit. 

“Anywhere else and they might have killed you… I can’t bring people back from the dead… It’s been a while since I’ve felt scared” I said. 

“You were scared about losing me?” she asked. 

“I think so…” I said, reeling back, feeling a genuine concern for her, it was strange for me. 

“I like you… that was going to be my secret” Azera said, still laying down in the sand. 

“Really?”  I asked, wishing in the thousands of years I had been alone, that I could have thought of something better to have said to her.  

“Yes, I do.  It’s not your power; it’s your kindness towards me, nobody has shown me that, I feel the connection so quickly, like a gut feeling throughout my body” she elaborated.  I stood there stunned.

“Please don’t die” was all I could say, the only time in my life as a Sentinel I actually felt vulnerable. Reaching down, I grabbed her hand, pulling her up next to me.  “I guess I have to make you even bigger” I said. 

              I grew us thousands of feet into the air this time, the side of my foot plowing through the sand and the abandoned airplane next to us, crunching and rolling under my boot as it became smaller and smaller in our view.  Passing over 2 miles tall with ease.  We could see over the hills and mountains, the collapsing and damaged bridge looking like a broken popsicle stick.  We walked to the city in just a few steps, our boots crashing into the river, our toes spilling over into the city bulldozing buildings over as their military started shooting up at us.  The tallest buildings in the city barely coming up to our knees.  I could hear the whirring of the cannon that shot Azera near the front of the city-side entrance of the bridge, the metal starting to glow blue, hundreds of military personal around dressed in black uniforms.  The cannon started to glow at the front of its barrel, aiming up at Azera.  Azera stepped over city blocks and neighborhoods alike, placing her foot down in a packed intersection, crushing thousands under her soles, buildings crumbling around her in a puff of smoke as the shockwave of her step wavered outward.  Azera turned the gaze of her violet eyes downward, anger on her face, seeing the railgun below aimed up towards her face.  Azera brought the tip of her right boot over the railgun and the hundreds of men packed in the intersection, balancing the weight of her foot on the back of her heel as she teased her toes over the machinery and men. 

              The railgun fired up from under her soles, the laser beaming into the treads, melting them into the insole with a haze of blue and black smoke before Azera pressed the gun and the men surrounding it deep into the crust of the planet, Azera grinded her sole left to right, the destruction around her toes piling up as she twisted her neighborhood-sized foot against the city, dozens of buildings crumbling and exploding, screams from 7 million people in the city as the glass shattered on buildings in the distance.  Most of the response military had been crushed by Azera, watching her with a smile as I pressed my boot into the side of a skyscraper, pushing slightly as the knee-high structure tumbled over and crashed into a dense part of the city in a plume of smoke, rolling over and collapsing on thousands.  Azera continued to stomp, but her sole kept wobbling from the in balance of the melted treads.  She dug her heels into a busy street as crowds fled and trampled over each other to get away, dragging the edge of the heel backwards as it plowed through dozens of city blocks at a time, tens of thousands scraped away as buildings crumbled. 

              I stepped to Azera, flattening a few neighborhoods as I came closer to the denser part of the city where she clawed her sharp nails into a group of buildings at her shin, exploding into a powder of debris and broken glass, decimating all those taking shelter inside.  “I was going to ask what you wish for again since you did win earlier” I said, placing myself next to her, watching the smoke and fire plume from below us as millions struggled to run away.  I saw a few fast flying objects unable to pull out of the way as I stepped to her side, exploding on my chest as they flew high above the city, the soft orange glow against the shiny material hugging my breasts.

“I wish that I could be this happy right now, for the rest of my life” Azera said, standing overtop a fleeing crowd between her boots and the destruction blocking every direction away from her.  Her legs alone, taller than any building around the people at her feet, trying to bend upward just to see around the curves of her body, panicking and in a craze as the low vibrations of her boots began to worsen, her toes turning towards them as a tidal wave of debris and dead slid towards them, toppling over them as her boots smeared them into black-red stains against the edge of her burnt boot. 

I thought about what she asked for, not sure If I would be able to give it to her, knowing I could manipulate and alter so much of reality, but knowing I could influence someone’s free will like that with a wave of my hand…  I certainly was going to try though, for her.  Seeing her stomp and squish, slash and swipe and people and buildings was amazing.

“Maybe I can help with that right now, Azera” I said with a smile.  Stepping up to her as I finally returned the embrace she gave me on the bridge earlier when we were still only the size of a small building.  Azera returned the hug, squeezing me tight, closing her eyes as she rested her head on my shoulder.  Then I smelled something a little off, looking down, her boots were still smoking, “Azera, you should probably take off your boots” I said, pointing downward between us. 

“Sorry, I’m just having the best time I could ever imagine” she said with a smile, but nodded in agreement, bending down as she stuck her ass over a massive part of the city, unzipping the sides of her boots down to below her ankle, stepping out one at a time into the destruction she caused with her boots, her bare feet crunching into the damage as she felt pleasant pops and crunches, like dried leaves back on Earth.  I noticed her toenails were cut to a point the same way as her fingernails they were also painted the same dark blue, seeing the glow of fires and people scattering around them as the tinies tried to climb over the debris below the curves of her toes. 

“You don’t have to apologize for anything for the rest of your life” I said.  Azera smiled, her lips quivered a bit as she looked like she was on the verge of tears. 

“Thank you… oh look out!” she exclaimed, swiping her hand past my face, clawing into the air as a large formation of attack planes exploded on her nails and fingers, some scattering out of the way between the gaps of her fingers.  We both laughed. 

“I have an idea, give me a second” I said, unzipping my boots and stepping out, our black and white boots next to each other amidst the destruction.  I wiggled my white tipped toes into the destruction, taking a step forward behind Azera to feel buildings crumble and people flatten under my sweaty feet.  Pivoting as I turned towards Azera.  “Kneel before me” I said with a smirk.  Azera smirked back as she dropped a knee to the side of my foot, crashing into a densely packed park full of people that were trying to run away from my footstep, smearing thousands against the shiny white clothing, staining her need a deep blackened red. 

“What do you want me to do?” Azera asked, looking up to me with a smile. 

“My feet are awfully dirty; would you mind licking them clean?” I playfully asked.  Hundreds of dead bodies and the crumbs of buildings embedded into the wrinkles of my toes and soles.  Azera nodded, leaning in as I raised my foot towards her face, balancing one the other leg as the screams from people below still sounded loud.  Azera placed her hand gently under my heel as she carefully pulled my toes to her mouth, feeling the warmth of her mouth curl around my toes, her tongue reaching between the gaps of my toes as she licked away hundreds of squished bodies.  I reared my head back in pleasure, never knowing I could have felt this before.  Azera continued, raising my foot and kissing my sole, rubbing her fingers against my heels softly as I giggled.  I didn’t even notice more planes firing at me, their missiles exploding against my right shoulder.  Feeling her tongue wriggle up and down, removing my foot from her hand carefully as I placed the wet skin of my sole down on another part of the city, feeling a wet crunch as the buildings collapsed like sand, “now the other” I said, raising my other foot from the destruction.

“Of course, goddess” she said, licking her pale lips clean as she spit some of the goop she accumulated from the other.  I hummed in pleasure, feeling a deep tingle in my stomach as I saw her violet eyes peak out from under my soles, smiling at me before sticking her tongue in between my toes. 

“That feels amazing, like you’ve done this before” I said.

“I never have! You’ve given me so much… and, I haven’t done this before, I’m just trying to impress you, it tastes quite bad, actually” she giggled, making me laugh, appreciating her honesty.  I tugged her arm up as she stood back up next to me, taking her hand as I led her to the densest part of the city, skyscrapers all around our legs as they wobbled and creaked form out steps, our bare feet prints embedded in tandem towards the epicenter, looking back at them as hundreds of thousands were buried deep within them, mangled and dying. 

“Isn’t this your building?” I asked, pointing to her side as a towering monolith barely reached above her knee.

“Wow… it is” she said.  She crouched down, her hips on either side of the building as she peered in, noticing hundreds of tiny dots running around in the building. 

“You always hated your neighbors, right?” I asked. 

“More than they could ever imagine” she said, before she reached a hand behind the building, scooping the structure towards her groin, smashing the building along with the thousands of people in it against her white clothed-covered sex.  Ash and smoke cascading outward and below her on the streets.  “Oh… that felt really good, actually” she said, standing back up. 

“I hope this feels even better” I said, growing us more, watching our bare feet expand outward as they rolled over the entire city, millions running away as the flesh of our soles shot outward, skidding against them as the city was entirely flattened, reaching 20 miles tall.  I waved the clouds clear so we could see the entire landscape, tiny cities looking like grey moss scattered all around us contrasting against the green and blue landscape. 

“I couldn’t help but look down that time… so Serres is gone… because of us?”  Azera asked, wiggling her toes into what was once one of the most populated cities on her planet. 

“That’s right, now I can show you what it’s like crush entire worlds” I said.  Azera was speechless, her heartbeat faster, looking more and more nervous.  “Hey, it’s okay, I’m here” gently tugging at her arm as she looked at me, her hands shaking as she leaned in to kiss me, taking me off guard, tasting her lips on mine, the warmth of her body against mine as she hugged me, quickly releasing her kiss as she let go of me.

“I… I’m sorry… I just felt It was right… I couldn’t stop myself… the world is so small… the stage was set, everyone can see us, they can see me kissing you… they should know what you are” Azera said.  I didn’t know what to think, that was my first kiss, ever.  My emotions collapsed, my stoic attitude melted for a brief moment, trying my best to bring it all back and register in my mind what I had just felt, “Is everything okay?” Azera asked, smiling as she stared into my eyes, her ears perking up a bit. 

“You don’t have to be sorry… that was… perfect…” I said, nearly gritting my teeth, so rare of me to show any kind of emotion as I fought through and showed her a smile.  Azera turned and stepped forward, her bare feet slamming into the earth, demolishing a mountain range like an anthill, following behind her as we approached the grey moss of a city, staring down at the flickering lights, our toes side by side, curling into the outskirts. 

“This is, Ilaris, the next big city over, used to take hours to get here, not three steps” she giggled. 

“Well… would you like to do the honor for Ilaris?” I asked. 

“With pleasure” Azera said, reaching out and grasping my hand in hers, squeezing tightly against hers as she lifted her foot high in the air, pointing her big toe, curling the other ones inward.  Watching from above as the sharp nail of her big toe dug into the city, the lights disappearing as her nail continued to dig into the dirt, slicing a city in half as the rest of her toe followed, pressing the entire city out of existence between the wrinkles of a single toe, she grinded the toe left and right, smothering the outskirts alone with the city, feeling her nail dig deeper, lifting her foot back to the side of mine as we saw the small crater, to us, look like a tiny hold in the ground, millions of people losing their lives. 

              This continued for a few hours, Azera and I talking as we smashed cities, sitting on them, watching Azera tease herself over them before lowering herself down on millions at a time.  Squishing her rear into the ground as I giggled from above.  She really wanted to know me; expose any emotions I might have had buried deep down.  I told her what I was, where I came from, my dark past, commiserating with me, knowing the pain.  She told me about her childhood as we walked across the continent, towering over every living thing.  Sometimes we didn’t even see the towns or cities beneath us, just feeling a feint crunch under our soles or toes, out footprints embedded into the landscape of the planet forever. We tried to challenge each other to smothering cities in fun ways, pressing my pinky toe into a huge city, wiping away millions like dust.  Azera licking her tongue against the moss, feeling little crumbles in her taste buds, spitting out the tasteless dirt as it crashed into the landscape like wet meteors.  City after city fell, little explosions on us every once in a while as they tried to fight back.  Our creativity continuing, Azera crouching down to her knees, her legs spread out on either side on a mass of grey crystals below her, unzipping her skintight suit, tossing it behind her as it crashed into dozens of small towns.  Stroking her pointed nails through the trimmed hair above her pussy and reaching down, digging her nails into the dirt, separating the city from the crust, carefully lifting up a section of the grey crystals as many hundred of thousands of people fell and died as it crumbled in her hands, the main metropolis mostly intact as she brought them up, smashing them into her lips and rubbing her sex, the people disintegrating into her lips.

  It went on like that for a while, the tension between us built and built, holding hands, both nude, towering goddesses over everything, tens of millions dead in our wake as we found ourselves at the ocean of the continent.  Letting my walls down, my trust in her growing, all in less than a day, not knowing there could have been such a perfect being in my galaxy.  Unlocking each other’s mind, her so young, and mine so old, yet, not experiencing such trivial things from my human life, I felt so inexperienced.  She laid be down on top of a huge coastal city, my ass crushing every structure and person below me, our legs and feet splashing into the shallow ocean, our bodies compressing into the ground, caving in the crust of the planet as she laid on top of me, holding me, something I had never had.  I admitted to her, even though I was a Sentinel, that hadn’t been with anybody before.  Insisting it was okay, Azera took charge over my body, extremely nervous, as I gave myself away.  The remaining cities on the coast watching from miles away as Azera became my first lover, my moans echoing across the globe, passion and love as Azera made me feel things I thought were lost for me, my skin glowing as we tossed and turned over each other on the coast, rolling over cities, our skin covered in sweat and debris.  Finally, I lost control of my body, feeling a deep pressure inside me, the energy from my powers coursing through as I felt warm, my cheeks flush, moaning uncontrollably as Azera rubbed her sex against mine.  My legs quivering and trembling as my muscles tensed and squeezed, sweet release at last as she finished with me, both of bodies quivering, sending deep pulsing earthquakes across the globe, volcanoes erupted by us, entire sections of land broke at their fault lines and fell in the ocean, Azera kissing me and laying on top of me as the two stars set over the horizon.

              We spent the next few weeks trotting around her planet at different sizes, having sex, Azera teaching me things, me teaching her things, the military of the world powerless against us as city after city fell.  Taking breaks here and there, relaxing in a house I created by the beach, playing house as we got to know each other on a personal level, I told her all about my adventures up to that point, she grew more and more interested supporting all my decisions, caring for me, sleeping with me in the same bed when I forced myself to slumber, sometimes I watched her as she slept, so peaceful, I remember, her mind content, happiness flowing through her and myself.  She accompanied me to different planets teaming with humanoid life, the best time I ever had.  One day we were approaching a massive city, we were a few miles tall, wanting to have fun, Azera wanted to show me that a building could be used for pleasure when applied to the right place, volunteering to show me as I promised to return the favor, only this city had the largest military, we took our time destroying them, before Azera proclaimed that she loved me.  I never thought I deserved love, but I accepted it in the moment, laying on a half destroyed city as the remaining planes bombed us, our skin lighting up with explosions as Azera pleasured me with the most pussy-friendly shaped building she could find.  It felt better each time, and it felt good to make her feel the same way. 

              Years went by, having massive planets at our disposal, the population dwindling down as the last few remaining cities held out, her home planet barely hanging on.  We were in love; she showed me how to be more human, even though she wasn’t one.  There were some sad days, some days she craved wanting to give birth, wishing I could summon all my energy to do that for her, there were boring days, but most of our time spent together was the best I ever had.  We savored the last cities on her home planet, spreading them out for special occasions, decades going by, feeling like days for me as time lost a lot of meaning over the millennia.  Azera began to age as I remained the same, still finding her absolutely beautiful, a little more wrinkles across her face, a grey streak in her black hair, her violet eyes dulled a bit.  She was nearing the end of her life, only looking like a middle-aged human as her health started to decline, the population of the planet wiped out, our footprints and craters all over as nature began to take over, plants and wildlife still very much alive.  I tried my best to use my powers to heal her ailments, but nature was going to take its course no matter how long I tried to defy it.  I bent reality to take away a disease, a virus, an infection, I couldn’t make her not age, her mind started to deteriorate, not remembering as much between our lives.  I stayed with her as long as I could, taking care of her as best as I could, trying to show her as many things as I could, I made her everything she ever wanted, sometimes she didn’t even remember who I was, those were the saddest days, until one night, when I was watching her peacefully sleep, her breathing stopped, and her triple heartbeat slowed to a quiet murmur for the last time. 

              I spent a long time mourning, wandering the devasted planet she used to call home, she wanted to be buried after I had explained years prior to her death that it was a custom from my planet as opposed to theirs where they would be harvested for genetic cells, their bodies converted to a liquid like state.  I visited her grave site, erecting a miles-tall life-like statue of her, as if she was still with me, her body buried deep underneath the monolith, her grave standing stall over where her home city used to be.  I struggled for a long time after losing her, the first and only person to have ever given me total love and affection, I had shut myself off from such feelings, all because I saw her crying on a bench.  It makes me wonder if Sentinels really are all powerful, maybe destiny and fate is still above us.  We caused entire species to go extinct, Azera being the last of her kind, plenty of time to discuss if that’s what she really wanted, and I willing to give anything to her, it made me wonder if that’s what was always going to happen, if Sentinels are just tools of destiny.  Sorry to tell you of such a depressing story, but I needed to tell you, I need to show that my life wasn’t just death and destruction, wiping out populations and crushing empires, it had love too, one of a kind love.  I’ll miss you Azera.

 

Chapter 9 - Their Ultimate Prayer by Panzer

In This Chapter: Coping with the loss of Azera, the Sentinel sets out to a previously visited planet to discover that an action she did thousands of years before caused the humanoid creatures to create a religion.

 

              I went back to my cabin on the beach planet, the purple sky still there, the blue sun still constantly setting on the horizon, never totally going down.  I spent hundreds of years there in solitude, occasionally visiting Azera’s grave, I kept it pristine, watching as the barren planet evolved and changed, the wake of our destruction still engraved into the surface of the planet, but she still stood tall over everything, I made sure she did until it was eventually my time to go.  I didn’t want to be involved anymore, I wanted to finish the rest of my years in power alone, I had felt the gut ripping, heart crushing pain of losing the only person that seemed to understand me.  I didn’t even want to destroy planets filled with humanoids to try and make myself feel better.  I slept a lot, seeing Azera in my dreams sometimes, epochs of time passing, not even knowing how much time I had left anymore.  Waking up sad, sullen, depressed, as powerful I was, I was still vulnerable to basic emotion, thinking that I had trained myself and my mind to be able to ignore those emotions, but no.

              I thought about what my life would have been like if I was never selected as a Sentinel, going through life on Earth, alone and broke, would I have been successful, would I have found someone, would there be more wars, more abusers, more bullies, would I have ended up with a man, or a woman? I would have been long dead by now, the Earth progressing thousands of years since I’ve left, who knows if humanity was even there anymore.  I wish I could go back, see it for myself, but it wasn’t allowed, even if I tried to bend the laws of nature it was like running into an invisible wall, stopping me before I could send myself back to the Milky Way.  Maybe it was for the best, at least, for humans, if I was able to go back, I would probably would have destroyed every living person in the worst ways, wishing I could bring Azera along with me for that if it was possible, watching the people of Earth react to a massive alien woman that almost looked like them standing over Warsaw or Chicago, but those thoughts just made me miss her more.  I made myself wine, swinging in the hammock between two trees, unable to become drunk, having to face my grief alone. 

              This went on for a long time, eventually I thought about what Azera would actually want for me, to be happy, of course, but it was difficult to find the motivation to make the attempt.  I was fine subjugating myself to a depression, all alone in a desolate, yet beautiful world, but knew at some point I had to do something, maybe feeling cities beneath my feet again would feel good, maybe it would remind me of her, no telling what I would feel, but I was going to give it a shot, I spent a while thinking of what I wanted to do, maybe just as an excuse to savor some extra moments in the darkest places of my mind.  Going through my markings and charts, ruling out uninhabitable worlds, narrowing down where there would be sentient, feeling and thinking lifeforms. 

              I finally went back into space, free floating, back to the norm of asteroids and space debris crashing into my skin, barely feeling a tickle as my legs or chest crashed through an inhabitable planet or two, the swirl of magma, the rocks breaking apart, some having dormant cores that exploded like dust.  Spinning and tumbling through the void, but it was time to live like Azera wanted me to. 

              I re-visited the first planet that I set food on, the location where I had found the other Sentinel’s journal, where I learned I could manipulate so much of my life and nature, but not enough of it… The planet where I grew for the first time, finding an alien race with translucent eyes and no nose, looking almost like humans, I guess the formula for intelligent life definitely had a recipe.  I chased down those workers in the forest, stepping on them, finding their village and crushing most of it to test my capabilities, learning how fragile everything became the taller I grew myself.  I came back to that planet to find that race of aliens highly evolved, my footprint from crushing the village still deeply embedded within the surface of the planet. 

I teleported to that exact spot, the same height I was when I made that footprint initially, 1000 feet tall, only now, their buildings towered over me, looking down as my toes dug into a neighborhood, instantly flattening everyone underneath it.  There were no screams though, people flooding out of their homes, thousands of flying dots came rushing to my face.  The mega metropolis coming to a standstill, screens popped up on their buildings like huge advertisements with a live feed video of me.  People came rushing to my feet as I watched on from above in shock, the smoldering ash below my soles as a few plumes of smoke escaped between the gaps of my toes.  Confused, flashes of bright lights in front of me as I held up a hand to protect my eyes, peaking through my fingers as the headlines on the screens said, “She has returned, please remain calm”.  I had no idea what was going on, every single race that I had come across were paralyzed with fear when I towered above them, like little insects at my feet, they were powerless, and they knew it, but they kept massing around me, quiet, staring up at me like it was normal.

One flying dot approached closer to my eyes as I suddenly heard a loud electronic voice coming from it.  “Our ancestors told of your return” the voice echoed clearly. 

“What’s going on?” I asked, the crowds growing even larger at my feet.

“We dreamt of this day for so long, we finally get to see the great creator” the voice echoed.

“The great creator… are you aware that I just stepped on numerous houses and people?” I asked.

“It was a divine and holy death; anyone would be lucky to have been granted such a fate” the voice said.  I was highly confused, were these people crazy? I thought.  I remember at the beginning of my journey I felt like a true goddess, blinded by my power and total rule, but after Azera I had no choice but to be humbled. 

“Let me speak to your leader” I asked.  The dots flew away quickly, the screens on the buildings all showing me a unique building in the middle of the city, I assumed it was where the leader was.  The crowds at my feet staring up in awe as I teleported myself to the capital, re-sizing myself down to their height.  I found myself at the entrance, looking back at the highly advanced and futuristic buildings all around me, hovering vehicles all around me as the aliens dropped everything and stared at me with their strange translucent eyes. I saw statues that looked like me all around, at least, the idea of what I looked like to people that survived my footfalls thousands of years prior; the marble and stone towering over parks and city blocks like monoliths, they got a few details wrong, my hair was wavier, my chest larger, but they tried.  My mind was spinning with curiosity, being called from behind to follow a few people dressed in long grey and white robes. 

They brought me into a large room, guiding me to the center as an entire council of aliens with stadium seating looked down on me, all of them smiling, whispering to each other, some looked older, some looked younger, I didn’t know for sure, they looked mostly human, but I had no idea of their anatomy and physiology.  There were at least 200 of them, all dressed in the same grey robes, “what is this place?” I asked.  The aliens immediately silencing themselves as they heard my voice.  An older male alien at the center of their seats looked at me from across the railings that separated their seats from me. 

  “This is the grand council of Veles, our planet, the same planet that you stepped foot on thousands of years ago” he spoke, the others watching on in wonder, nude, lights above me.  The doors slammed shut behind me as the nonessential workers were dismissed, the cameras along with them.  “We thought it to be best to have a more personal talk with the great deity” he said. 

“What exactly is going on here?” I asked. 

“Goddess… you are the creator of everything, the ultimate universal power, bringer of disease, famine, happiness, war, all things on this planet.  We have served you for thousands of years, prayed to you, sacrificed ourselves in your name” he spoke.  My eyes widened as he continued to speak, “Our entire religion is based off you, our planet’s history is based off you, wars fought and ended because some people of this world didn’t believe in you, but we always knew…” he said. 

“Are you saying that I am your religion?” I asked. 

“Yes, of course, this is the holiest day to ever exist!” he cheered; the others started to clap uproariously. A moment later the cheers quieted down as the man spoke again, “Our ancestors passed down story after story of your existence, eventually they built temples and holy structures, shaping the future and culture of billions of people that all worship you today, apart from the nonbelievers” he said.  I was shocked, I was only on this planet for such a short amount of time when I first became a Sentinel, crushing half a village, sparing the other half, that other half spreading the story of my existence around for thousands of years until now, most of a planet thinking I was the ultimate universal power, I looked at the ground confused, I mean, yes, I was a galactic power, but they were comparing me to something I wasn’t.  “So, have you been taking care of our elders in Paradise?” he asked, my eyebrows lowering in confusion. 

“Paradise?” I asked.

“Where the dead of our planet go, to serve and be with you in the afterlife, where everyone is happy and at peace for all eternity” he confidently said with a smile.

“Where did you get that from?” I asked.

“From the ancient inscribing, our most holy relic, your divine words written down in the annals of our species’ history” he said, the other council members nodding in agreement. 

I had a decision to make, the biggest decision that this planet would never know of.  I could either play along and validate what these people had believed in for thousands of years, obvious mistakes passed down from generation to generation as they morphed and created the image of me that they wanted in a holy being, their lives hinging on the idea of me watching over them like a goddess even though I never even knew if they existed beyond that crushed village or not. Millions of people fighting wars in my name against people who refused to believe in me, I could lie to every single person, tell them that there was a paradise for them and their dead, I could crush the nonbelievers and dignify my rule, I could have a whole planet worship me at my leisure and they would be completely and totally devoted.  Or, I could tell them the truth, pulling the metaphorical rug out from under them, crushing their entire meaning of existence in a few short sentences, probably plunging their entire world into a chaotic spiral downward, telling them their religion of me was wrong on many levels.  I couldn’t decide right away, thinking what Azera would have wanted me to do.  I decided to go with it for at least a little bit. 

“Goddess, we have so many questions, so many…” the man said, snapping me out of thought. 

“What are your questions?” I asked.

“How did the universe start? What happens to the non-believers when they die? Why is there disease?” he started firing off rapidly. 

“Slow down” I said, him shutting his mouth immediately, looking towards the floor in shame.  I didn’t even have answers, what I was going to say would change their meaning of life anyway no matter my choice of words.  “The universe was here long before I, it’s a mystery to me as much as it is for you.  They fade out of existence, their spirits along with them, disease is necessary, evolutionary growth” I said.  The council looking at each other in shock.

“But… the universe is yours, no?”  Another council sheepishly asked.  I knew from then on it would be impossible to navigate this situation healthily, no matter what, I would ruin everything they had built from the idea of me.  I needed a distraction, some time to think. 

“I’m here for more important matters” I said. 

“Yes, of course!  How can we help, we will do anything to serve you, goddess” he said. 

“Show me where the nonbelievers are” I asked.  The man waved his hand as a holographic globe appeared in front of me, little dots blinking where their cities were on the continents and islands. 

“I have come here to bring about my judgment, to smite them, wait for my return” I said, teleporting to the first dot from the globe’s projection. Making myself nearly 50 miles tall as I marched across their continent, city after city disappeared, hundreds of millions looking up, realizing that I did exist before the shadow of my body befell their lands, a single toe destroying a city, pressing into the grey and white crystals, leaving behind miles long footprints, nobody had time to react to me.  Striding high above everything.  I pointed a finger at a mass of grey crystals, a beam of lighting vaporizing them in an instant as I kept walking forward, feeling the tiny tickle of the crystalline particles smash against my bare feet, I crouched down and blew at another, the land ripping up and away as they all disappeared, a cone shaped canyon remaining, pointing at a few more, lazily as I sent down miles tall tornadoes made of fire, scorching the earth as everything turned to ash around me.  I stomped down on another city, the crust caving in deep as the spiderwebs of cracks crumbled for hundreds of miles, countless towns falling into the dark abyss.  I drew my toes into the dirt, dragging them across cities, feeling more like a job than anything, just not as much fun as it used to be, especially without her by my side…

I spent the next few hours going from country to country full of cities occupied by nonbelievers of me, burning, stomping, zapping, eating, until every last one of them was wiped out.  Emotionless as I teleported back to the council chamber, a few of them screaming from the sight of me standing at their height again, covered in dirt and sweat, my feet caked in grey and black dust.  There was a holographic screen in front of each of their seats, recordings of me marching through their lands, filming me from below as my impossibly huge figure snuffed them out, the recoding stopping.  Seeing a few more screens, people scattering in the streets screaming, the sound of the camera man panicking and breathing as the low hum of my foot coming down over the city ended everything for them.  The council was speechless. “I have returned, the believers of me are all that remains” I said. 

“Goddess…” the man struggled to say. 

“Thank you” another member spoke up. 

“I have decided to fulfill your existence to me; wait for my explicit instruction” I said. 

I teleported to the outskirts of their city at a few miles tall, my feet growing into the surrounding towns, smearing them against my already dirtied soles. I took a few more steps away from the city, flattening towns as I grew taller with each step, reaching 10 miles with ease, the city behind me, I could see the grids of their streets, the sections of the city, the tallest buildings looking like a small crystal that barely reached to the nail of my big toe.  I could see other cities scattered in the distance, the yellow and green land all around me, mountain ranges and forests alike.  I turned towards the capital city I had just left, twisting on the balls of my feet causing a quake, seeing some of their structures collapse. 

If I was going to play the part I might as well was going to enjoy it as best as I could without Azera.  I balled my fist, gripping at the energy of my power, struggling to lift upward as the land behind me exploded upward behind me.  Massive pillars of rock and grey stone collecting behind me, closing my eyes and clinching my teeth, the muscles of my legs straining along with my arms as I morphed the stones into a throne that would fit my miles tall size, ripping through the land and another massive city as it began to take shape, dust to me, as the crumbs from construction of the stone throne fell and smashed into the land like falling mountains to the people.  I was pleased with its look, a dark grey, with a high backrest, long armrests, leaning back as I felt my body pressed against it, sitting down, the capital city at the feet of my new planetary throne.  I leaned back in my chair, my arms against the smooth armrests, kicking my heels out towards the outskirts of the city, placing them down as I saw a few more structures collapse, wiggling my toes over the millions still alive.  “It’s time to serve your goddess” I said, scrunching my toes together, the dust and debris falling from them crashing below as chunks of city scraps exploded all around them. 

I saw millions of speck sized aliens rushing through the half destroyed city, thousands of flying dots heading for my toes.  Waiting patiently as I felt the tickles at my feet and between my toes as they began to clean the grime and debris from off them, probably finding mangled bodies amidst entire sections of cities pressed into the wrinkles of my skin.  Millions of people from across the country making their way to me, flying up to my armrests, taking hundreds of thousands just to feel a tickle on my fingertips as they attempted to massage my hands and clean my nails, I concentrated on their voices, hearing them struggle against the impossible landscape that was my body, but they sounded so happy, like their lives were fulfilled, thousands fell off me with my slightest twitches.  They continued to flood towards me, offering everything their bodies could do, young, old, men, women. 

I relaxed for hours, every time I changed my sitting position or wiggled my toes, lifting my hands, placing them back down, millions died, flattened, smeared, smashing into the ground, but millions more took their place, they were fanatical towards me.  Slowly but surely, the grime cleared from my toes, the white tips of my nails shining as my skin started to feel clean. My hands felt warm, my body relaxed as I rested in my chair.  I could hear a squeaking in my ear, the electronic voice attempting to communicate with me.  Amplifying the sound, making it more clear to me.  The voice informed me that the some of the council members died as part of the building collapsed from one of the quakes I caused, the voice going on to say they were blessed to have been gifted such a death from the divine, waiting for me in paradise, but I knew there was no such thing for them like there was for me. 

“Your goddess is pleased” I said, giving them all of the encouragement they needed to keep going and work harder as the sun set over the horizon.  The flickers of lights from the small cities around me, entire sections of the capital missing as I could see the glow of a few fires spreading.  Seeing tiny dots of light in the air around me, little glows of people’s personal lights between the gaps in my feet and under my hand and nails.  I think I made the right decision, the voice by my ear sounded different, a female voice, introducing herself from the council as the next highest ranking surviving member, confirming the older man was dead. 

“Goddess, we live for you” she said.  Her voice echoing around my throne. 

“You’ve done well, your people have served me today better than I have expected” I said.

“Your words reign supreme, goddess, we are happy to be serving you, the sacrifices of our people on your body and beneath your feet are honored, they await you in Paradise so that they may continue to serve you for all eternity”  the voice said. 

“Of course,” I simply stated. 

“Will you answer our ultimate prayer?” the voice asked.

“What is the ultimate prayer of my people?” I said, my voice booming across the land.

“Our people prophesized of your return… that your return in itself would mark the great and final journey with you to Paradise” the voice said. 

“Are you asking me to end the lives of everyone?” I asked.

“Yes, for the great journey must be fulfilled, our people are ready, thousands of years leading to this, we are ready” the female voice said.

Maybe I made the wrong decision… they wanted me to end the existence of their species because they thought they would join me in a paradise, maybe if I had just told them the truth they wouldn’t have asked for this, but… their servitude did feel really good between my toes.  I had to do it for them, I had to make them feel like their sacrifice was for something, so… I did it… I ended all of them.

“Your goddess will answer the ultimate prayer, I will give you one hour to prepare” I said before teleporting to space in the orbit of the planet.  I relaxed, floating above the surface, seeing my footprints in the surface like little indentations, at my new size, the planet was the size of a beach ball.  When I teleported, the people that were atop my body fell, falling miles down as the skin of my body they were using as their support vanished from under them, like rain drops crashing into the surface.  I waited, floating around, letting the people do whatever they needed to do, whatever it was. My body floating in their entire sky, visible from everywhere on the surface as I stared at them with my grey eyes.  The shadow of the planet befalling on parts of my torso as the white stare in the far distance glowed, brightening my eyes over them, half the planet in darkness as the divide.  I didn’t want to hear their voices, I just simply let them look at me, the planet sized face of their goddess hovering above them.  I didn’t think me crushing a village when I was so young would start an entire religion, I was a bit embarrassed actually, not having the good graces to tell them I was just having fun that day, now billions of people expected me to bring them all with me to an eternal blissful place where their soul duty was to please me.  Before I met Azera, that would have sounded amazing, having an entire planet of fanatics at my disposal, but… now it was just sad, especially for the billions that believed they were about to go to a better place ruled by me.  I felt sorry for them, thinking it would be better to wipe them all out and having them die believing in something than sparing them and telling them the truth. 

I felt an hour had passed, seeing the planet rotate below me as the line of darkness stood in its place.  I grew myself more, floating backwards as the globe shrank smaller and smaller before me down to the size of a grape.  “Find peace in Paradise” I said, it sounded fitting, floating myself towards the planet, opening my lips around them slowly, the planet hovering above my tongue inside my mouth as I slowly closed my lips.  I curled my tongue under the planet, feeling the tickle of its bottom as I flicked them back, feeling them hit the back of my throat, swallowing them whole, feeling the warmth of the planet break apart all the way down my esophagus, their world landing in my acids in chunks, burning anyone that was still miraculously alive. 

An entire planet of people gone, all thinking they would die and be with me forever, melting in my stomach.  I thought about it for a long time, If I had made the right decisions with them, pondering over and over again.  In the end, I had given them everything they ever wanted, I destroyed the heretics to their religion, I had them serve me, and I fulfilled their ultimate wish, I guess you can decide if that was the right thing to do.  The next Sentinel who reads this… you’ll have the same struggles, the same problems, the same fanatic people, learn from me, do what you think is right, but for now, I will tell you one last tale…

 

Chapter 10 - My Final Chapter by Panzer

In This Chapter: The Sentinel spends her last year in power going through unexplored parts of her domain, terrorizing planets, and contemplating her journey as billions of lives still remain at her peril. 

 

I felt it… I felt my time coming to an end, like an overwhelming gut feeling coursing throughout my body and mind, my thousands of years of galactic rule was nearing the penultimate chapter of the journey.  A piercing and anxiety inducing whispering from the universe echoed through my ears, they had given me one more year to do as I pleased… whatever “they” were.  So, I made damn sure that I was going to enjoy it, for me, for Azera, for Queen Kartha, for everyone… I remember when it happened, too.  I was back on Azera’s world, cleaning up her grave as I normally would, suddenly a deep and overwhelming feeling washing over me as I nearly passed out, seeing stars, then surrounded by a black empty void, just like when I was first chosen, only I felt scared this time instead of dumbfounded.  An instinctual feeling succumbing me as I knew it was my time, but a low whispering voice inside my head speaking to me, almost sounding like little girl, maybe that’s what the universe just wanted me to hear, told me that I had one year left.  So, this is it, my last tale for you. 

              It starts back on my beach world, spending a few weeks there in solitude, thinking back on everything I had ever done.  I had explored most of the possibilities of my galaxy, finding myself in strange situations, killing so many, falling in love, losing love, but there was still time to see the edges of my galaxy, places I had never been before.  I retreated to my cabin, my old white and gold goddess armor still pristine as the day I made it.  I decided to put it on for my last journey into the dark corners of my domain.  Floating through unfamiliar space, my white robes, my gold and silver armors, my black leather studded sandals, however, I put violet jewels on my silver bracers, and a larger violet jewel on the center of my chest plate, the same color as Azera’s irises. I crashed into a few planets, seeing the glow of their cores light up the violet jewels with a small sparkle. 

              I found myself in front of a green and blue planet, definitely habitable, I saw flickers of lights on the dark side of the planet, had to be cities, advanced enough with a power source to light their buildings.  I shrank myself down just a bit, the planet still in front of me, a huge sphere to me now, seeing more details up close as I dragged my nail across the surface of an entire continent, seeing the deep canyon I was carving erupt with magma, splitting the entire land with quakes and destruction, the lights disappearing under my finger with ease.  I rotated myself to the dark side, seeing the masses of lights that were cities closer now, dragging my nail across them, seeing the light disappear as I carved out another deep canyon, the clouds swirling around my finger as the ocean poured into the canyon, smoking as the magma flooded out at the same time.  Their world shook, sparing the rest of the population as smoke plumed and enveloped their atmosphere, sending their world into an ice age, leaving them without warning, never seeing them again, never knowing what happened to the intelligent life there, changing their entire outlook of themselves in the galaxy in just a few short minutes.

              This went on for a few months as I approached my end, destroying planets that were occupied by intelligent life in the worst ways I could think of; eating them, pressing them between my thighs, trying to place them between my toes out of boredom as they exploded, changing the entire course of the galaxy, ending planet after planet full of life. I lifted my robes, swallowing another into the hair above my sex, watching the magma pour out and float in front of my lips, feeling pleasurable enough.  I used telekinesis to suspend the gravity of one planet, placing them as a jewel atop of a toe ring I had on the second toe of my right foot, the gold band encrusted with the same violet jewels I had on the rest of my outfit.  Billions suspended in an artificial environment atop my toe, providing them stability, not being able to feel my bodily movement, only able to stare up the length of my body and down my toes.  I never bothered to even know much about them, every once in a while, hearing their voices if I concentrated, lives were completely ruined, but they continued on.

              I kept on exploring, wanting to get more personal, teleporting to the surface of a red world, massive desert cities everywhere as I dug my toes into the crystalline structures at 40 miles tall.  I stomped for a while, my robes fluttering in the heavy and sandy wind, pressing my sandals into millions at a time, it must have been a strange view for the tiny planet protected atop my toe ring, slamming up and down, seeing a massive world around them.  I didn’t laugh as much, in fact, I started to worry a bit, knowing I was running out of time, not knowing what the afterlife was going to be like.  I lifted my robe, exposing my bare ass over a cluster of cities, sitting on them as I kicked my feet out over a few mountain ranges, pressing my cheeks into the crust further, looking down between the gaps in my thighs as the lucky few towns were spared in front of my sex, most their structures crumbling from the quakes, I crossed my leg over the other, dragging my thigh across the sand and over the towns, my flesh rolling over them, smearing them away.

              I wiggled my toes against the insole of my black sandals, seeing the harsh red sun beat down on the tiny planet atop my toe ring.  Masses of sand dunes making its way up places I didn’t want, becoming uncomfortable, I teleported to an all ocean world, bathing myself clean at a few miles tall, an extremely deep ocean completely surrounding me, unaware that there was an entire intelligent species in underwater cities that were exploding under me as I washed my legs, feeling little crunches against the sides of my hips and ass, curious, I blew outward, the ocean clearing all the way to the rocky bottom, I could see all the strange structures covered in clear bubbles where the people must have lived.  I could hear their voices, panicked, never seeing anything like me before, unable to act as the sea disappeared around them, their entire lives spent underwater, but I just blew away their ocean, their source of life.  I had to give it back, I stood up over the mass expanse of the hollowed out canyon, squatting down, I started to pee, filling the canyon up with a golden ocean, one of the most cruel things I did, growing miles taller as I continued my stream, looking like a tiny puddle now as I could see the cities disappear under my stream, the structures barely withstanding my current.  My piss coming up to the edge of my sandal as I finished, the once blue planet was now a pale yellow marble floating around in the universe, completely submerged forever. 

              I went back to my beach planet, cleaning myself off in the gentle waves for good measure, letting myself dry off in my hammock, the edge of my foot over the side as I bat my toes up and down, the tiny planet atop the ring not feeling anything behind the protective field.  I decided to dream for the last time, knowing I only had a few weeks left.    Closing my eyes as I found myself back home on Earth as I knew it from a very long time ago, I was in my mother’s old home, the sounds of people outside driving their cars and conversing, nobody was inside the home with me, the same old furniture I remembered though, everything was perfect, looking at myself in a mirror as I appeared how I used to be as a child, young and natural, covered in flaws, but there was something reassuring about it.  Laying down in my mother’s bed for a few moments in what seemed like hours passing as the sunset in the window above her old dresser, suddenly hearing the sounds of war outside, hearing screams from beyond as I shivered in fear, running to the window as I saw explosions coming towards me, closing my eyes as everything disappeared from out under me, finding myself in Azera’s hands, looking up at her face as she smiled down at me.  I was safe.  She tucked me in close to her chest, feeling her heartbeat again, but she couldn’t say anything, laying down against her pale hands as everything melted around me. 

              I woke up in my hammock by the beach, taking a few moments to myself, recollecting the dream I just had. I sent myself back to Azera’s grave on her home world.  I removed my toe ring, placing it at the base of her statue near her toes, forever suspended in her shadow until the end of that planet’s life, whether it be a huge asteroid, or their binary stars exploding into a double supernova, swallowing everything in their system in fire.  My final days were approaching, deciding that my last few days I would spend helping planets.  Meeting with leaders and empires, giving them what they needed, putting entire planets at peace, erasing starvation, eliminating poverty, giving people hope for once, people praising me, telling them explicitly that I was not a divine being, that I was not to be made into a religion, that my help was more of a gift than anything.  I didn’t want anything in return, I didn’t want to be rewarded or cheered, I was just doing what I thought would be a good parting gift to the galaxy I had spent years ravaging and turning everything into my personal playground, but I felt the call coming closer.

              I went back to my hammock for what I knew was going to be the last time, swaying on the beach in a gentle breeze, feeling the pressure inside my gut growing, I wasn’t afraid anymore though.  I spent a few hours there, breathing deeply, gently batting my foot over the edge and listening to the gentle waves as suddenly everything started to melt away, reality bending around me, a black void surrounding me, motionless as I floated, and that’s when I got here… The journal appeared before me, just like the one my predecessor left for me, I’m now writing in it, finishing my story for you to read, my successor. I could put more in here if I wanted, but I don’t think that’s best right now.  I realize now that my stories are filled with evil and death with rare signs of light and redemption, but that’s for you to judge.  I can’t go to the afterlife until I finish this… but I’m close, I promise.  You will soon find yourself ruling over a galaxy other than mine and the one I came from, doing whatever you want with the trillions of intelligent lives there, your decisions will shape their history, their ideologies, so… pay attention to what I have written, you will see my evilness and how it affected them, you will see my love and how it affected me, learn from me, from my decisions, call them mistakes if you want, but now it’s your turn, I implore you to have fun, take this as your opportunity at a better life.  I can see a white glow now, breaking this bleak emptiness, I suppose this really is the end…

Epilogue by Panzer

In This Chapter: A brief conclusion to the Sentinel’s story when she reaches the other side. 

 

If you asked me; how did a girl that survived one of the most horrific wars in Earth’s history become so corrupt with power and malice? You think she would have ended up the opposite; compassionate, caring, but no… maybe it was always meant to be… destiny had its grip on me perhaps; I did manage to love someone, changing my view of what I was supposed to be like.  The stage was set against me, you think after witnessing the horrors and genocide that I would have tried to do the opposite of what I did with my galaxy, but I didn’t, and that will now be forever part of the universal history. 

The white glow welcomed me with a warmth that was indescribable as I stepped into a bodily and mindful peace that I wish I could explain.  I was washed over with bliss, walking between waves of raw energy as a reality generated around me from nothingness.  I found myself in a circle surrounded by the softest clouds I had ever seen. A beautiful human woman approached me, dressed in all white robes, “I am like you, but I am not exact” she said. 

“A sentinel?” I stated.

“Not quite, Guardian” she said.

“Guardian?” I questioned.

“Yes, I was a Sentinel, I did my time with my galaxy, now I am the guardian of the gateway” she said.

“But you’re human?” I said, she nodded. 

“Yes, you are not the first human to be selected, I am from Earth, the year 2317 was when I went” she said.

“But that can’t be, how were you selected so close in time to me” I asked. 

“Things work a little different here, including time” she spoke with a smile. 

“What is this place?” I asked.

“This is the last stop” she remarked.

“What do you mean the last stop?” I prodded.

“I am here to ferry you to the afterlife of your choosing; the last stop is the gateway before the afterlife” she explained.

“My choosing?” I questioned. 

“Yes, anything you desire, no boundaries” she said.  I thought for a brief moment, already knowing what I wanted, before I said anything she smiled, “I thought so” she said, nodding in agreement with my thoughts, she was able to read them.

“What do you mean?” I asked before she vanished, now I know how all those people felt when I vanished before them.  The clouds around me swirled as I felt myself falling down before passing into a deep sleep.

When I woke, I found myself lying flat against a familiar planet, endlessly spreading out in all directions.  I stood up, tiny cities at my feet again, looking around confused as I twisted around, the tiny grey moss crumbling under my toes, “Amazing!” I heard a familiar voice, tears instantly streaming down my face as I turned around again.  Azera standing across from me, as young as the day I met her.

“H…. how?” I asked, choking on the lump in my throat, my eyes flooded and blurry as I saw her figure. 

“I was asleep and then suddenly I was here!  The last thing I remember is being tucked into your bed at the cabin” she said.

“I’ve missed you so much, Azera” I cried. 

“But I just saw you, love!” she chirped, walking toward me, stamping out a few towns before she hugged me tightly.  

“I have so much to tell you…” I said, hugging her back. 

 

This was my heaven, the Guardian gave me everything I had ever wanted; an endless and eternal paradise with my love, entire worlds at our feet… this was my heaven…forever…

End Notes:

That's it!  Thank you so much for reading.  Dont forget to leave comments or message me on Giantess City or here and let me know what you think!  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6906