World Ain't Big Enough: Cool's Brobverse by coolcoolcool5
Summary:

The three races were not created equal. Brobdingnagians, Gulliverians, and Lilliputians have only recently come into contact with one another and the world hasn't been the same ever since. This series of shorts and vignettes is focused on characters of all three sizes. Their hardships and their desires are at the forefront of every tale.

PLEASE NOTE THE TAGS BEFORE EVERY STORY


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Crush, Feet, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 24823 Read: 41406 Published: August 23 2017 Updated: December 06 2020

1. Survive by coolcoolcool5

2. The Gift by coolcoolcool5

3. Amador and Victor by coolcoolcool5

Survive by coolcoolcool5
Author's Notes:

A group of Lilliputians find themselves in an unwinnable situation, trapped in the home of a Brobdingnagian woman. They have only one goal now, survive.

TAGS: GTS, CRUSH, VORE, GIGA/MICRO, FEET

Nothing but a big thank you to Hyra, Kosmita, and One Kindly Cut of Meat for their feedback and support in finally getting me to write again.

 

Liam stood with the rest of the survivor scouts, huddled in the shadows,waiting for the moment to come. The faintest of shivers could be felt; she would soon be here. None of them had known her name, but they all feared her as if she were some great deity. To them, she might as well have been. She stood miles above them, thousands of times greater. She was a Brobdingnagian, the largest of the three races by far. The world revolving around them, not the other way around.

 

It was hard for a Lilliputian like Liam to truly keep in mind how powerful she was. Unfortunately for him, every single thing in this place was a reminder. What seemed an impossibly large structure to them was simply a small table that she might lay a drink on. Everything here in Brobdingnag dwarfed them. They could not forget it. Her especially.

 

It had been some time since the low rumbling had started. It was ever growing in intensity. It would not be long now.

 

“There she is!” The lookout cried, warning everyone. Liam looked at her now, as always. She had an otherworldly beauty to her, poisoned by the cruelty he had witnessed first hand. All the rangers there had witnessed it at some point. Every time they saw her was a reminder of just how close they had come to death. A reminder of how they had been forcibly abducted from their homes. Horrible memories that were better left in the past. After all it was best to leave the horrors of the past, in the past. When she was around, there was always the potential for new horrors to be seen.

 

“You sure you are up for this Liam? I understand if you aren't.” Gregory broke the silence. He was Liam’s elder and had survived here far longer. The older man had taken a backseat though, believing that in the long run, it was better for the young to learn the rigors of command quickly.

 

Liam, didn’t reply for a moment, the shaking getting more intense by the second. He turned to his elder, “I'm fine Gregory, what happened last time, it won't happen again.”

 

“Don't blame yourself kid. With that bitch around, even the most perfect plans can all go to hell in an instant.” Liam didn't exactly find that reassuring but he supposed Gregory had meant it to be. Perhaps the older man's heart was in the right place.

 

“She's almost upon us!” The look out cried out once more before running to join the rest of the group. She really was. Without any distractions Liam looked upon her once more. He soaked in the details fully now. This titan of a woman certainly was not modest. The bikini she wore looked extravagant to say the least. Its pattern of bronze squares was striking. It could be argued to be too small for her, but from what Liam had seen, she loved to flaunt her body, even with no one else around. Well, besides all of them of course. He reasoned that a great ego accompanied most Brobdingnagians’ great size.

 

He understood why she would flaunt it. She was a specimen. Her breasts were not overly large but full and swaying with each step she took. He noticed how tight the fabric of the bikini hugged her her thick, powerful thighs. Her legs by themselves were a few miles tall, and they supported yet more of her. He scanned every part of her, he had grown a certain familiarity with her body as it had filled his view on several occasions. Her skin was it's ever enchanting shade of bronze itself, probably a natural shade. She had let her luxurious curls of black hair cascade down, a sea of midnight that had a gentle sway to it in the light breeze of the day. Her dark brown eyes were today covered by a pair of sunglasses. She was carrying something in both hands, Liam saw. In one, a glass of what appeared to be a rich white wine, in her other, a small container filled with something.

 

They all took a knee staying low to the ground and watched as one of her sandal clad feet had touched down right in front of the table. The rush of displaced air was somewhat hard to deal with but they held their ground. Her other foot landed not far away. It was terrifying to be this close. They could barely even see over her sandal at this point. A wall of brown leather shortly followed by the great pillar of bronze stretching into the sky was what had filled their view. Her left foot pivoted on the ball. Ponderously she turned as the rangers looked on in awe. There was rumbling and the sound of thunder as her foot scraped across the ground. Liam was suddenly having second thoughts again.

 

The left foot had found its position and slowly slid itself out of the sandal. Her right foot followed suit. They could hear the materiel of the sandal creaking as the foot prepared to lift off the ground. The scale so massive, they noticed dirt and other debris slowly fall down as the sandal lifted into the air and came down with a thud by the other. Her right foot now slid out until she was completely barefoot. How many lives had those feet snuffed out, either knowingly or unknowingly? Liam could think of at least thirty of them. It won’t happen again, he stressed to himself once more. The last mission ended in disaster, she had been upon them in an instant, those sandal clad feet of hers crushing many who were not able to hide in a crack in the ground. Those lives weighing heavy on Liam’s mind. It won’t happen again.

 

It was hard not to notice the bracelet adorning her ankle. How much was the worth of all that gold? How many people could that much money feed? How many lives could it change? Liam had to wonder and laugh at the absurdity of this existence. He didn't get to wonder long though. Her now bare right foot lifted as she pivoted once more on her left. She took two steps, each with a lower thundering than her previous sandaled ones. She was going to lounge now. They heard the straining of the chair and watched as one foot disappeared up, and then the other.

 

They all breathed easy, and took a moment to compose themselves. The tremors combined with the wind was always disorienting. The event was almost like a natural disaster. The cruel reality was it was just a woman getting herself comfortable. Displays like that were what terrified Liam the most. She was already dangerous enough unaware to their presence.

 

“Ok lads,” Liam caught his breath for a moment, “You saw she had something in her hands. You know that is either food, or potential survivors. Either way, we are going up there and having a look. We are doing it to save lives. If there are survivors, it’s our duty to get them out of there, the same way someone got us.” The men gave a hearty yell in approval. Good men, every single one, ready to forfeit their lives for the chance of saving another. Every one of them just a little bit crazy to even dare and leave the survivor shelter and willingly be close to the giantess.

 

“We’ve been over the plan several times by this point. We all know our job. We may be small, but that just means she can’t see us coming. We have the element of stealth. We won’t be able to save everyone, but we sure as hell are gonna save as many as we possibly can. Everyone move out!” They gave another cheer and ran into different directions, all with their assigned squads. Several of the squads stayed ground level, they would assist any survivors sent down.

 

Liam and Gregory were both in the same unit, they were stacking up near one of the table’s legs now. “Age before beauty?” Liam asked the vet while looking all the way up.

 

“Please…” Gregory scoffed and began the climb. Liam didn’t wait much longer, grabbing a hold on to the minute imperfections in the wood. They were just small enough to grasp, making the climb that much easier. Lilliputians for their size were physical specimens themselves. They were built to run, to climb, to survive. A climb even as high as this might only leave them a little winded, yet it wasn’t without it’s rigor. Liam knew he had to be careful, a drop from higher on up could most certainly spell his end. He made sure the great length of rope tied around him was secure. It would be vital in getting survivors down. Up and up he climbed, resolved despite his worries to complete the mission.

 

….

 

Pitch black, Rachel could not even see the people right next to her. She might not have even believed they were there had they not kept bumping into her with every shake. How many were in this prison? Hundreds? Thousands? It had to be many. Despite the size of the container it was cramped with the amount of lilliputians stuffed in. Most of them kept quiet, probably not wanting to risk punishment for speaking up.

 

Rachel was clutching her knees, the incident leading to this predicament playing in fragmented pieces within her mind. A noticeable change in everyone’s attitude. She was rushing on her walk to work when the alarms hit. The traffic had all suddenly stopped, everyone wanting to see what the problem was. National Guardsmen were quick to respond, it did not go well. The raiders had the element of surprise. She had heard stories of Gulliverian mercs being so bold to attack coastal towns, but she did not believe them. If only she had run away just a bit faster, if only she had hid a bit better. She remembered a wiry framed man, sunken eyes, depraved even (but perhaps that was her fear talking). She supposed he was the leader. His crew wrangled all the captured lilliputians into a great ship. She didn’t look on any of them for long, too afraid they may single her out, she just remembered rows of giant boots lining the path towards their ship. Anyone foolish enough to run was crushed unceremoniously like a roach would be. The voyage was unmemorable besides her sea sickness. It was not long either. Directly off the boat she was pressed into her current location. A container of some kind. She had been waiting to know her fate for what felt like hours upon hours.

 

That fate seemed as if it would finally be revealed. There was one last jerk of the container, one that had kept them in the air for a half second before they all fell to the ground. The difference was immediately apparent, level ground, no more sway or shake. Rachel slowly rose on wobbly legs, feeling around her, hoping to help someone else up. “Anyone need a hand?” A groan was the only response. Rachel assumed they must have all looked ridiculous reaching around in the dark. She clasped someone’s hand and pulled as hard as she could.

 

“Thanks.” The voice sounded like a young man. Barely eighteen if Rachel had to guess. She didn’t answer at first but gave a nod in response. So stupid Rachel, she thought to herself. Before she could actually answer him, a loud mechanical scraping drove all their ears nuts.

 

She could hardly believe it. After so long in the dark, the first piercing ray of light from the slowly opening mechanism was both welcome and cursed. It stung so much, her eyes took an inordinate amount of time to try and adjust back to being in the light. She rubbed and rubbed with shaking hands and was finally starting to see something. Her first sight was the man she had helped up. Clearly not a day over nineteen. He had looked perhaps even more uncertain than she did, but she could not see her own face to compare of course.

 

Most of them had one instinct, walk forward, get out. Rachel moved as soon as there was an opening. Shuffling to the exit on shaky legs, slightly regaining composure with each step. She noticed some refused to move, probably frozen in fear, maybe resolved to make one last choice for themselves.

 

Outside the box was even brighter, once more she had to take a moment to adjust. She found herself in a strange, almost alien world when she did. The ground around her was a smooth brown in all directions, maybe a small hole every now and again. What was not far to the left of the crowd was the strange thing though. Clear glass, a wide base, with a spire. It stood a few thousand feet tall, taller than most skyscrapers. If Rachel was seeing things clearly, she could swear it was a wine glass. There was no doubt when the wind started to rush. A noticeable breeze was sent against them as the shadow enveloped the thousands in the crowd. They had some trouble but a few could make out what the great moving object was. Oh my god, Rachel was speechless. It was a hand. The index finger alone was a few thousand feet itself, and it was connected to a massive palm, that was connected to a great arm which was most likely connected to an impossible being. That index finger was greater than the Gulliverians that had ambushed Rachel’s town.

 

She watched as the hand easily palmed the container that had been her prison. It was picked up effortlessly, lifted high into the air, those witless fools that had decided to stay inside the container were probably regretting their decision now. The box was lifted over the crowd, it was a sight to behold. The air stirred once more as the box sailed past them. It halted over the wine glass. What the fuck? The hand turned the box a little, the still open end now looking out over what was almost a small lake of wine. A sudden shake, rhythmically the hand shook the box up and down. No one said anything, they were deathly silent for what happened next. There had to be a few hundred that had refused to leave the prison, Rachel saw them now, falling through the air, into the lake of wine. She even swore that she could hear terrible screams as they unceremoniously fell but perhaps that was her mind filling in terrible thoughts.

 

Most would not survive the impact with the liquid, their bones breaking as they smashed against the surface. Those who were able to actually survive the dive would have to swim through the wine, careful not to drown and end up like the many dead around them. Rachel wondered how strange a sight it must have been in there, the waters all around them an amber hue, the glass still allowing them to view everything outside. How could the world have looked from all the way up there? The titanous hand began to reach itself around the glass of wine. Those manicured nails could only belong to a woman. Rachel winced as the rings on her fingers scraped against the glass, no doubt reverberating in the bodies of those who still were alive inside of it.

 

Now that the fingers were firmly snaked around the wineglass, it lifted into the air as if it were nothing. This thing, bigger than most skyscrapers offered absolutely no resistance, it was merely plucked high into the sky. Rachel felt she shouldn’t be surprised, after all, the giant’s mere fingers were as big as skyscrapers to her. Rachel imagined that even something as simple as being lifted up had to upset the wine. It had to be even harder for the survivors to keep their head above water now.

 

There was only one place for the wine to go, the titan was going to have her drink. How did I not notice her? Rachel was dumbfounded at the sheer enormity of the woman, they all were. She was like a mountain range far away, stretching miles in both directions. The curves of her body the different peaks. None had ever actually seen a Brobdingnagian. Brobs had not so long ago been boogeymen, a faceless scourge to Rachel and the rest of lilliput. Seeing this one here now in the flesh, the threat was more real than ever. It sunk in how hopeless it was to oppose a being that big.

 

With a pleased expression the titan brought the glass up to her mouth. Full lips went from pursed to placing themselves on the edge. She gently tipped it and a torrent of wine flowed into her maw. Even the strongest of swimmers could not stand a chance with waters raging this much. If they did not drown in the tsunami-like current, they either smashed against the white monoliths that were her teeth or found themselves bludgeoned by her tongue. Dead or alive it didn’t matter, the bodies flowed from the glass, into the mouth and down a ravenous throat. It was a horrifying sight on the ground, Rachel could not imagine how it would be in there. She could hear the woman’s throat as it swallowed down the last of the wine, a squelching that made her sick to her stomach. In what had been the worst five minutes of her life, Rachel had learned the heartless nature of this Brobdingnagian, hundreds of lives ended, swallowed down as a bit of “spice” in her wine.

 

The cup was empty now, the woman holding it was savoring the taste of the wine, her eyes closed, she was enjoying her own personal euphoria. Her arm stretched far to the left of them and placed the glass down with a dull shake. When she was finally finished enjoying, her eyes opened. It was hard to tell on that scale, but Rachel did not think her expression boded well for them all.

 

“They tasted great if you are wondering.” The voice of a god shook them all. The shock of hearing something that loud out of nowhere almost threw Rachel to her knees. She could barely understand what was said, it was almost a sentence of thunderclaps. She did understand though, and wished she hadn’t. This crazy bitch...Who could possibly say such a thing after ending so much life? This woman was deranged, no, worse, a monster. She enjoyed snuffing out all those Lilliputians. Now what about us?

 

“Hmmm,” the Brob removed her sunglasses, they all saw the deep brown of her eyes scanning them thoroughly before continuing. “You’re all just standing there. First time seeing a Brobdingnagian isn’t it?” she gave a giggle, “You must really be in shock huh? How cute.” She leaned back, flaunting off more of herself a moment, letting all the eyes there take as much of her in as they could. “Well, what do you think?” She was beautiful in everything but demeanor, Rachel had to admit. This was so surreal though, whatever it was. It wasn’t exactly a conversation, but there was a being thousands of times bigger talking to them. How did it all come to this, Rachel seriously questioned in her mind.

 

“Well, I suppose you are all owed an explanation about why you are here.” She leaned in, “it’s real simple, I paid for you, and you are all my property now.” The casual tone this information was shared with was the most worrying thing. “You are probably thinking, ‘you can’t own people.’ Well, you are right.” That’s when a devilish smile snaked its way out, “But you guys aren’t people.”

 

It's hard to truly describe how that simple statement broke so many. Rachel was at first furious, cursing the big bitch, but sudden melancholy gripped her. How could the Brobdingnagian see any of them as people? How could any of them possibly argue their place in this world? None of them could shout “we are people!” in defiance back to her. Even if they did there is no way she would hear them. With no way to communicate, none of them had any voice, and with no voice, they had no power. The Brob could say anything and it would be truth now. She's right. We aren't people. Rachel frightened herself with her own thoughts of morbid acceptance.

 

“You must be wondering what's gonna happen to you all, hmm?” She pointed over to the glass, “same thing that happened to those mites. Try and make it a little challenging for me please. If you would be so kind.” She giggled again, this time it was everyone for themselves.

 

To describe it in one word: pandemonium. Everyone trying to run as far and as fast as they could despite how futile it seemed. Rachel kept a steady pace, running, trying to avoid the big crowd. There were screams and curses but most of them were drowned out by the pleased laughter coming from up high. They must have looked like a bunch of ants to her. No we are even smaller than that. Rachel purged such thoughts from her mind though, they would only hinder her. She did begin to question where exactly they were running to though. The goddess answered for her.

 

Once more the wind rushed overhead, they kept running as long as they could before…a crash! She had placed her outstretched palm in front of them, sending the lucky ones all tumbling to the ground. The wind sent a few who had not braced flying over Rachel’s head, they crashed into other onlookers and rolled into a heap. A wall of flesh had appeared before them, the palm of the Brob creating a barrier that was impossible to cross. The size difference between them was unreal, and the brobdingnagian woman would not let them forget for a moment. This palm in front of them alone was twelve hundred feet tall, a living bulwark cutting off their escape. There was never any escape you idiot, she is just toying with us. They had nowhere to go but back.

 

“You didn't get very far huh? Those little legs of yours aren't very good for running are they?” The thunderous teasing of the Brob just added insult to injury. What cruel fate. “I was always told not to play with my food, but it's just so fun.” The earth rumbled a bit as her hand had lifted away from it's resting place. She licked her index finger now, slowly, with emphasis. What the fuck is she doing now?

 

That glistening finger lowered and lowered until it was upon the screaming crowd. Rachel pushed trying to get away from it, shadow beginning to envelop them. She looked up, the fingerprints of the Brob somewhat distorted by the viscous saliva filled her view. The Brob was trying to be gentle, she ever so deftly dipped her finger down now, Rachel looking on in horror as hundreds were lifted into the air, some not stuck well enough falling back down, screaming all the way until landing a broken mess. Her hand sailed once more up to her face, with no fanfare, she licked it once more, undoubtedly ending all those lives.

 

Rachel couldn't look away from the macabre spectacle. She was speechless, standing there, unable to move again. Unsettled by the slight moan of pleasure that had escaped from the giant bitch. Everyone else around her was booking it out, but she couldn't make herself run. She fell to her knees once more, watching the various crowds escapes. Most didn't get far, her fingers were on them once more as Rachel looked on alone. One she had lifted up in the same manner, another she simply crushed with her thumb. Crushed bodies limply falling off as the Brob lifted it up. This is hell, she thought, seeing the remains of what used to be people, crushed unrecognizably on the ground. She had thought the Gulliverians were horrifying. They only served a more terrible master it seemed.

 

Nothing was left now but a few straggling groups of Lillis, Rachel was all but collapsed on the ground. She looked up high again to see the face of the goddess scanning once more. “Almost got away!” She prepared herself for the end, closing her eyes, the crash came but Rachel was still breathing. It was someone else. Somehow she had still survived. She saw now the face of the Brob even closer, noticing the faint shimmer and shake of her Iris as it scanned. A detail only someone as small as a Lilli might see. As small as a Lilli? Not to long ago I didn't even know we were that small. She was going mad, hoping she wouldn't be spotted now. She could swear the eye was looking right at her, but the Brob did not see her. Her size had finally done something advantageous.

 

“Hmmm, I should've ordered more, that was over way too fast.” The goddess was done searching it seemed. The earth rumbled as she laid back in her chair, taking in the sun once more.

 

Rachel was left shivering, laying on the ground, staring up at the sky, too afraid to run Too afraid to move. Too afraid. She might see me.

 

 

Liam finally reached the top, getting over the edge with a helping hand from Gregory. He had heard what was happening during the climb. He didn't expect to find many survivors now. “Climb give you any trouble?” He asked his elder as he casted the rope all the way back down.

 

“Course not,” a short reply like that from Gregory usually meant he was in no mood to talk. Liam decided it was best to keep quiet then

 

They walked with their squad for some time before they spotted a horrid sight. Bodies crushed to the point of being unrecognizable, scores of them, crushed by the Brob herself it seemed. Poor bastards. He did his best not to look back at them again.

 

“Liam look!” Another scout called his attention, pointing at a few survivors. We can at least save a few. The look on all their faces was the same, expressionless, lost. They barely seemed to register that there were other Lilliputians here to help now. They simply shambled onto their feet and followed the scout Liam had escort them.

 

“Ten Gregory, that can't be it.” He looked around. It seemed another squad had found a few more. It won't make up for how many lost. Liam was getting into his own head. He once again pushed such thoughts out. Scanning the environment now again, he noticed something. Was that a single person on the ground? He pointed, letting Gregory know where he was headed.

 

When he reached them he saw it was a woman, her eyes open, she was breathing heavy, still alive, just staring blankly at the sky. Her short black hair matted and dishevelled. If she had noticed him yet she was not saying anything. “Hey,” he kelt down next to her, shaking her a little. “Hey, get up, I'm here to help you ma'am.” She turned her head to look at him, panic clear in her eyes.

 

“Get down!” She tried to pull him down with her but Liam wasn't budging. “What are you doing? She’ll see you!” He understood her fear but he had to reassure her.

 

“Listen, she won't see us. She’s laying down. You don’t need to worry. You do need to come with me. There are other survivors like you I’ll…” the earth rumbled once more, the woman whimpered, scared of what was going to happen. Liam held onto her trying to remain calm himself. The Brob was repositioning herself to lay on her stomach. She was just letting her back get tanned as well. When she had finally turned over Liam had noticed just how hard this woman was clutching his arm.

 

“You can get me out of here?” desperation clear in her voice. He nodded in answer. Standing up, he offered her a hand.

 

“There's a survivor shelter, I'll lead the way, but you gotta use those two legs of yours to get out. Ok?” A worried stare was her only answer. “I know it's terrible, listen, you got to survive. You wanna go home? Well there’s  a chance to get back home if we make it out of here.” That seemed to stir something in her. It was a lie obviously, or at least a partial truth. There is a slim chance at least. She took his hand and rose to her feet. “I'm Liam by the way.”

 

“I'm…Rachel.”

 

“Well follow me Rachel, the others are probably almost all the way down now.”

 

 

The trip down was always much faster than the trip up. The rope made sure of it. They slid down, the thousands and thousands of feet until they were on firm ground again. On the ground, Liam had found that this Rachel was not willing to leave his side. She's still in shock, remember that.

 

They got the numbers tallied. 53 survivors, unsure how many exactly were killed. Most people questioned would rather not discuss it. He couldn't blame them. Gregory placed a hand on his shoulder, the older man could read the disappointment on Liam’s face.

 

He exhaled heavy, “let's get back to the shelter already.” It would be a bit of walk through open area but they would be safely out of sight past that. They had time as well, with the Brob sun tanning, they could get out of danger on it. “Everyone in your assigned groups! It'll make us harder to spot.”

 

They made their way out, Liam's group one of the last to leave. Gregory right beside him, Rachel not far behind. How long is this gonna be a thing?

 

“You did good Liam, don't think anything less.” Gregory was the one to cut the silence now. Liam was not in the mood to talk this time though.

 

The tiles pool side made for a mostly flat and rocky surface. Liam would rather not be out in the open, but it was the only way to the shelter. The shelter being located not in the house proper but a far corner outside the Brobs home. They were making good time though. Only one more tile would need to be crossed at this point. Almost there. Liam would be relieved to take a rest after today.

 

“Liam, on the horizon!” A look out shouted, startling everyone. There was something coming their way, but what was it? Straining to see, a black square shape could be made out. It was moving quickly as well. Is that?

 

“Everyone stay calm! And stay low!” A Jeep. Gulliverian sized. He didn't know that the Brob had entertained Gulliverian guests. Just who is this lady? It was a question that would have to wait. Everyone went down on the ground, the survivors obviously worried. Liam was uneasy as well, this was something he had not seen happening. The Jeep pulled up not far to the front left of them. Stay calm, stay calm. He looked back at Rachel, putting up his hand, motioning for her to stay still.

 

The engine of the great vehicle stopped. A Gulliverian man stepped out of the driver's seat. Even these fuckers are big. The man was probably a little over five-hundred feet himself, nothing compared to a Brob but a very real threat to a Lilli. He was dressed in a pair of black pants and a white polo, some logo was on the breast of the shirt but it couldn't be made out. Liam had to wonder who he was to her.

 

He hadn't noticed the radio in the Gulli’s hand until he held it up to speak. “Ms. Amador?” His voice was all around them. How in the hell was it so loud? There were speakers placed in different positions, no doubt so the Brobs and Gullis could actually communicate. “Very sorry to wake you but your visitors are here.”

 

His voice stirred the goddess from her relaxation. They could hear her start to rise, even as far away as they were now. She raised to her full height of over five miles tall. Always a sight to behold, for horrifying reasons. His eyes drifted to Gregory who had a worried look on his face, then to Rachel who looked almost deathly pale with fear. Stay calm, stay calm. Liam tried to keep his resolve.

 

The Brobdingnagian took two steps forward, two earth shattering steps. She was that much closer to them now. Rachel doing all but screaming in pure terror, was trying her hardest not to look back. “What visitors would that be Kenneth?” Her voice was almost as loud as the amplified Gulli's. That voice sent a chill down Liam’s spine. He stared up as high as he could, taking in her body stretched for miles above him. Hard to imagine someone so beautiful, glistening in the sun like this could strike such fear in Liam, but she did. He wasn't the only one either.

 

Gregory prodded at him to get his attention, something was happening with the other groups farther ahead. The scouts ahead were doing everything but beating down a few of the survivors, trying to get them to stay still. One survivor slipped away, then another, then it seemed like every man was for himself. Fucking idiots, fucking idiots. “Gregory, what do we do?” The older man didn't get to answer.

 

“Your visitors from the…” Most Gulliverians had sharp eyesight as Liam had learned from his original captors. This one noticed the dozens of Lillis high tailing away out of the corner of his eye. He looked over a little dumbstruck. No. To Liam’s surprise the Gulli went back to what he was saying. “...from the...uh, the Tai Corporation ma'am.”

 

“Why did you pause Kenneth dear? Something draw your attention away from me?” Shit. The pause was long enough for her to notice.

 

“I...it's...nothing to worry about ma'am, I'm just uh…” He tried to stammer out a thought.

 

“Kenneth dear, you are terrible at keeping secrets, which is good. I do so hate secrets. Now what did you see you little idiot?” She had obviously reached the limit of her short temper. The ire clear in her thunderous voice.

 

“There's Lilliputian escapees ma'am.”

 

The Brob laughed at that. “Really? Who knew the little mites could get so far.” She giggled to herself. She  gained a serious tone. “Do you really think your job is worth keeping that from me my sweet Kenneth?” She clicked at him. “That's one warning for you.”

 

“I'm sorry ma'am.” This entire time the other group was running as fast as they could but they were not getting far.

 

“Make it up to me, be a dear and show me where they are.” Liam watched as he walked slowly over to the group and pointed his arm at them.

 

“Right here by me, ma'am.”

 

The ground started to rumble as the feet of the Brobdingnagian started to stir with power. She was going to make quick work of these escapees. “Stay down and brace!” Liam screamed at everyone around him, a few of the survivors in his party did not listen. They tried to run themselves. Rachel and Liam's hands had found each other and were clasping tight, out of pure fear. The right foot of the Titan impacted not far from where Liam's group was, the gust of wind displaced thrashing them on the ground. Those who had got up to run were sent flying off into the distance screaming.

 

Liam opened his eyes, the toes behind him were a range of tan hills, each with their own intricate pattern of prints. He had never been this close to her. He felt the smallest he ever had at this point. How long would it take just to run the width of one of her toes? Best not to think about it. Gregory, Rachel, and the rest of his group seemed unscathed, just shaken. He only got half a moment to regain composure when her left foot had come down a great distance to the side of them. We are okay for now, but those poor bastards over there.

 

Liam didn't want to watch but he couldn't look away. The right foot of the Brob behind them lifted up ponderously, flying through the air like a mountain ripped from the earth itself. Almost a mile from end to end, Liam had a while to stare up at it. The sole prints just as intricate on the bottom, an odd natural beauty to them. He was forced to bunker down again though, as small pieces of dirt began to rain down on them, debris that she would never notice underneath her feet. The light from above returned as her heel finally passed overhead. Just one step was all it would take. The foot lowered down slowly once more over the Lillis, both scouts and survivors. She didn't even have to exert any energy on them a soft step would wipe them all out just the same. A few last screams, some arms futily thrown up to the sky and then nothing was left to see but her heel.

 

The dull thud of her barefoot was the death knell for the dozens of Lilliputians caught under it. The wind once more blowing past Liam as he watched. Rachel had closed her eyes not wanting to look. The Brob had not even ground her foot. She just casually murdered them all with a step. Her other foot went to join the one ahead of them. Go on now, just get out of here.

 

“Was that so bad Kenneth?” The Gulli didn't answer, just staring at the gargantuan foot close to him. “Lump in your throat again Kenneth? I'm talking to you!” She bowled him over with her big toe. He dusted himself off, obviously hurting a little, before picking up the radio and answering.

 

“No ma'am, not so bad.” He said breathing heavily.

 

“It's cute how worked up you get over the mites Kenneth, but don't let it happen again. You aren't so much bigger than them yourself.” I almost feel sorry for the guy.

 

“Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am.” He was good at agreeing with her. Liam supposed he would have to be.

 

The Brob took a step forward, her foot landing directly on the Gulliverian’s jeep. “Oops.” The metal vehicle crushed just as easily as anything else under her great weight. She looked at the bottom of her foot and brushed the flattened scrap metal from her sole. It came crashing down on the ground not far from the Gulli. “Don't leave your toys in my way next time Kenneth dear.”

 

“Yes ma'am.”

 

“You'll have to walk back to your quarters. I'll be seeing the guests now.” She walked a ways down before turning back around. “Kenneth sweety. You aren't mad at me are you?” She seemed to enjoy rubbing her power over people in.

 

“Of course not ma'am, I could never be. I should not have been so foolish.” How many times had this song and dance occurred? Was the Gulli brainwashed or just scared?

 

“Good answer, Kenneth. Makes me not regret hiring you. Just don’t let it happen again sweety, I do so hate punishing you.” She left finally, thundering off until she was out of sight. The Gulliverian dropped down and punched the ground just as Liam and his groups were getting up. He looked absolutely defeated. The group moved in a different direction now, hoping to circle past the Gulli. By chance he noticed them all.

 

He stood up. Even as small as he was compared to her, he towered over them all. Liam had a feeling he would not harm them though. It didn't stop the Lilliputians from worrying. The Gulliverian simply said, “I'm sorry.” He turned around and made his way back to the house. He's just as trapped here as we are.

 

They were home free now, a clear shot back to the shelter. There would be a lot to think about, many lives to mourn, and much needed rest waiting for them. Even with the losses, those that survived lasted yet another day in a world with the odds stacked impossibly against them. That was all any of them could truly ask for. To survive.

 

 

The Gift by coolcoolcool5
Author's Notes:

TAGS: GTS, GIGA, DESTRUCTION, FEET, VORE, RAMPAGING AND MORE DESTRUCTION!

 

A young brob woman's bIrthday wish is answered as she visits Lilliput to celebrate with the locals of Meridian city.

Alert! Alert! A massive object was just spotted rapidly approaching the coast of Meridian City. All troops, this is not a drill! Repeat, this is not a drill! All personnel are to get to their designated locations and await further instruction.

The alarm rang throughout the base, every man there rushing to get equipped and off to where they needed to go. Chopper blades began to spin, and engines revved, ready to be mobilized at a moment's notice should the command come. It was an organized chaos, everyone knowing exactly where they should be. Colonel Beltran was one such man rushing to his position, making his way over to the command center.

 

The job had been especially hard on him lately, what with the Gulliverian raids. The private contractors had swept through coastal towns, abducting lilliputian citizens and shipping them off to who knows where. Both East and West Gulliverian governments were adamant that they had not sanctioned any such raids, but rather they were ordered by Brobdingnagian investors. He had his doubts regarding that story. The Colonel had never seen a Brobdingnagian, and for all he knew, they might as well have been made up.

 

Regardless the situation lately had made him furious. The province of Meridian had undergone numerous gulliverian raids and yet they were left alone in the fight. They couldn't rely on the other provinces of Lilliput for help. The once unified empire of the Lilliputians was divided over old promises and land disputes. Even with so much of the continent still uninhabited, Lilliput was a fractured land of uneasy alliances. It hadn't come to war between the provinces yet, but he didn't expect them to rush to the east coast’s aid. Why should they when the Gulliverians had been solely raiding the one province so far? The capital, Meridian City, would have to repel this attack alone.

 

This current emergency had to be yet another mercenary attack, he was almost certain of it. There was only one question in his mind. Why Meridian City? Lately the raiders had stuck to smaller targets, out of reach from quick military responses. The capital was located in very close proximity to the Meridian army's main base of operations. With so much of their military might nearby, the Gullis would be putting themselves at an unneeded risk, not something mercenaries made a habit of doing. His gut told him the obvious: something was off. It planted a seed of doubt in the old soldier.

 

He reached the command center, everyone there saluted as he entered. "At ease," he said, returning them to their stations. The Colonel made his way over to the briefing table in the middle of the room. “Fill me in. Is it the mercenaries again?” A photo was slid over to him. Beltran was unsure what to make of it, his confusion made clear by a furrowed brow.

 

"What am I looking at here?" It was all he could ask.

 

“We don't think it's the Gullis, sir. That object is, uh, much, much bigger than anything we have seen from them.” If it wasn't the gullis, then what could it be? Another photo was handed over to the colonel. “That image was taken from one of our recon planes. As you can see, it appears there are...passengers in that vessel. It's a boat, sir.”

 

Of course there are passengers in a boat...it sounded like a silly thing to note until he took another look. The photo was black and white, but sure enough, he could make out their shapes. Those were people, sure enough, and only two of them. A man and woman, not many details could be made besides that, but that's when it hit the Colonel.

 

“Intel suggests these are, uh, Brobdingnagians sir.” They are real...Goddamn, they are real. The realization sent a slight shiver down his spine. “Sir, what orders do you have?"

 

He cleared his throat, “evacuate the city. No need to cause panic by mentioning Brobs, just get the civilians out of there. Get me every single man and vehicle you can. We aren’t going down without a fight.” No fear, he never allowed himself to show it. His men depended on him being resolute against impossible odds. This time though, the threat was so close...would an evacuation even be possible in time? Don't think like that, he told himself.

 

“Let's get em mobilized gentlemen.”

 

“Yes sir,” was the collective response, then the preparations began. Let's see what the big fuckers are made of.

 

...

 

To all civilians in the area, this is an evacuation warning, we ask that you calmly leave your homes and drive your vehicles to the designated shelters.

 

Sirens blared the warning loudly through the neighborhood. Sgt. Jacobs watched on as people were forced to abandon their homes and possessions trying to get away from whatever was coming their way. He brought the bullhorn back up to give the warning once again. They had almost reached the last row of houses, beachfront property. The whole city was being evacuated, it made him wonder just what the hell could cause such disarray? They hadn't been told, just ordered to see the evacuation through.

 

As always, problems were bound to happen. With everyone trying to escape the same way, the roads became congested with cars. “Keep it moving,” Jacobs hoped his voice would calm the panicking crowd. It didn't.

 

“Everyone please remain-” The sound of a distant explosion cut off his command. Then there was another, and another. What the hell? Something else was amiss. Is that an earthquake? He thought to himself, dumbfounded.

 

Many of the civilians saw it first, Jacobs only turning his head as he noticed the slack jawed expressions of everyone else standing there. Out miles and miles off the coast, a hazy figure that stretched all the way into the clouds was headed towards the shoreline.

 

Is that? It was a woman. An incredibly beautiful one at that. How tall? Jacobs had to wonder. She would surely dwarf all the skyscrapers in the city proper. Even as far out as she was the water had barely reached her ankles. He looked at her legs now, ponderously moving forward through the ocean with ease. She had sandals in hand the same way someone might enjoy a nice walk in the surf, the cool water lapping at their toes. Her steps were sending waves to crash along the seawall of the city.

 

Some of the civilians were running already, but most stood in awe of the titanic beauty. This was an actual Brobdingnagian here. Like most Lillis, he didn't even believe they were real. The shock of her visage on the horizon was quite literally stunning him in place. He noticed something else as well. 

 

There were bright flashes on her legs every now and again. The battleships and cruisers out there must have been opening fire on her he realized. The heavy bombardment of shells had not seemed to phase her in the slightest. The guns on those ships had serious stopping power, and yet, they simply detonated on her smooth brown skin, not even leaving the most miniscule of marks. She was walking out of the ships’ range, simply ignoring the Navy's strikes.

 

It took a few moments, but finally it began to dawn on everyone there that she was headed right for the neighborhood they were in. In a split second, a cacophony of screams started up, everyone was running, cars were abandoned as they were simply not going to be able to get anywhere in time. The crew of Jacobs’ APC quickly unloaded and began to run themselves, dropping heavy equipment and rifles to the ground hoping somehow it would help get them away faster. Even with lilli stamina, they could not get out in time. The tremors were growing. Jacobs refused to look back; he wouldn't have to.

 

A shadow stretched overhead, while the lilli soldier was still running. The entire mass of civilians ran like him, refusing to let it end here, but the end did not come yet. There was a noticeable rush of air overhead. Jacobs  looked up and saw her right foot gliding past above him. The sight was followed by a peculiar whistling, the sound filled his ears as droplets of water bigger than houses fell all around him. The titanic drops collided into the crowded streets below.

 

One such globule landed a few dozen feet away from him. A group of civilians screamed as it impacted hard on top of them, pushing their feeble bodies to the ground. The water spread out from there, picking up whatever and whoever it could. The wave of water hit him, but he kept his balance against the current. Jacobs couldn't even say if those impacted directly had been killed outright or not, but it didn't appear as if that would matter soon.

 

Her foot was still over them, the size of her so immense, it took awhile just to glide past. He had to think it was over four thousand feet, toe to heel. Finally passing by, it flew deeper into the expansive neighborhood and began to lower. The screams and sirens were reaching a boiling point. Such a terrible commotion piercing his ears before suddenly, a boom put a stop to it all.

 

Her foot impacted, water still stuck to it shot in every direction as cars, debris, and even people themselves were all sent flying into the air from the impact. Those in the immediate vicinity were in danger of being struck by one of these airborne objects bombarding the surrounding area. It was pure chaos as Jacobs watched on, quite literally raining bodies. A few screaming civilians landed in a broken heap where he was standing. Limp bags of skin was all they were now. Their bones had to have been completely shattered.

 

The shockwave of the step collapsed homes nearby, sending civilians who weren't already soaring, down into the hard pavement of the road. Jacobs himself was sent reeling on his back. The earth itself seemed to cry out at this unfathomable burden as the foot sunk deeper. More and more of her weight began to be supported by it as yet another grisly side effect of her step started to reach those around her tread.

 

Under the cosmic weight, furrows and cracks formed in the earth as her heel spread. The fissures ate up homes by the dozens, all of them collapsing into the abyss. Tires screeched as those who had somehow managed to stay on the road tried not to fall in, but it was no use. The escapees were swallowed up, trapped in the crevices of the earth itself.

 

Near thousands of lives were taken with countless millions in property damage already tolled.  Homes, a whole community even, shattered instantly by just one step. The first step a Brobdingnagian had ever taken onto Lilliput. Just one, just one. He saw now how frail a Lilliputian actually was. The force of her step alone was enough to cause this. It was enough to drive a man mad.

 

Jacobs looked up at the tormentor still standing overhead, getting an eyeful high above him. The Brob's tight bikini left the shape of her plain to see, outlined in white.  What the fuck is happening? He had no earthly idea any longer. There was a gargantuan heel not far in front of him, and miles up there was an indescribably large ass accompanied by the world’s largest camel toe. Both of them belonged to a living being beyond measure. He almost caught himself laughing, but there was nothing funny about any of this. The power on display was breathtaking, and all she had done was take a step forward. It seemed almost as if she was moving in slow motion to Jacobs. He wasn't surprised at that. With the sheer size it made sense, maybe he could only process so much at a time.

 

Her other leg was moving into place now, swinging through the air. Screams in the distance were yet again silenced as this foot boomed to the ground. Yet more residences were crushed and turned to rubble. Jacobs and the rest of those still able to walk were left with the sight of the Brob’s shapely ass on display overhead as they all cowered in fear below.

 

She was fully on land now, an awe-inspiring sight. The Brob released the sandals from her grasp. They took what felt like an eternity to hit the ground, but when they did, yet more of the earth was bulldozed into nothing. Jacobs still had his rifle with him, gripping it tight. What good was the damn thing? What use was one soldier against that when a whole fleet couldn't do anything? He felt powerless. He was powerless. He had no idea if there was anything that could stop her and this was only the beginning.

 

 

Aiyana’s feet sank into the ground, those first two steps being the start of so much more. She was already giddy walking ashore, but here she finally was, Lilliput! Her birthday wish lay all around her. The girl had always gotten what she wanted, and this was no different.

 

"I want to go there, dad!" She had yelled at him over and over. "I want to see where they live!" She was already nearing her twentieth birthday and still used to performing those childish sorts of fits to get her way. For a short amount of time her father would only respond with, "Isn't there anything else you want, Yana?" Of course she would not relent, knowing how little of this her father could actually stand before caving in.

 

And so, even with the high expense of the trip, her father had quickly relented to her request. Alexander Jovani was wrapped right around his daughter's finger after all. They had brought her by ship, a joint Gulliverian and Brobdingnagian project like nothing before, her father had told her. Truthfully, she had hardly even listened to him drone on about the details. She really didn't care about all the friends in the Gulli government her father had. What mattered most was that she had gotten there.

 

She breathed in the air a moment, savoring every little feeling before the fun truly started. Looking down at her toes, the young woman wiggled them in the soft earth below. The glint of if her toe ring in the sun had caught her eye, even that looking marvelous. The Brob girl was wearing several pieces of jewelry, wanting to flaunt off her family's wealth to the little creatures.

 

Aiyana made a show of it, looking at each piece she could, stretching a little. A performance for no one but herself. As always her left thumb had a gold ring on it, her right hand having two itself on her index and ring fingers. A few bracelets adorned each arm to match the rings. She had studs in her ears, emerald green that matched the glint of her eyes. Her necklace, a thin gold chain that fell into the cavernous expanse of her sizeable cleavage. Brobs like her so did cherish precious metals and jewels.

 

Her bikini was pure white, it hugged tight around her thick thighs and was draped around her breasts leaving very little of her body to the imagination. The top itself hugging so tight, the outline of her piercings were clear for all to see. The clasps holding the bikini together on the side were themselves made of gold.

 

Just by her garb alone, the girl had looked angelic, but her features themselves were no less breathtaking. Her skin's complexion a light caramel; it had hungrily soaked up the sun's rays. Her facial features included large eyes, beaming with a youthful exuberance; the green of them flecked ever so lightly with gold. Her lips completely full, had always curved into a smile as large as it was heart melting. Perhaps her most striking feature was her hair. A mess of blond curls, she had loosely tied up, it was moving gracefully in the wind, tufts gently swaying in the breeze. Like many Brobs, Aiyana was an absolutely stunning specimen, gaining what seemed to be the best of her father and mother's looks. Aiyana was very proud of her appearance, it had lead her into a habit of almost becoming too enamored with herself.

 

In the process of admiring her manicured white nails, something caught her attention. On the ground there was a peculiar pattern, rows and rows of squares all around her. Her curiosity piqued, she needed to get to the bottom of this. Bending down, she reached a free hand and dug her fingers into the earth. The ground didn’t give a hint of resistance to her strength. As carefully as she could, the girl scooped up a section of the earth into her palm, small pieces falling out of her grip as she brought it all the way up to face level.

 

 

Daniel had been looking for his keys when the first of the alarms had started up. The sirens outside had been blaring incessantly, urging everyone to evacuate their homes. Yet here he was fumbling around like an idiot. He supposed he should just leave the keys and the car and book it on his own two legs, but he spent a lot of money on the damn thing. He wasn't about to just waste it all like that, natural disaster or not. He had felt like an utter numbskull when he finally noticed they had been hanging on the hook by the front door the whole time. He could have sworn they were in his bedroom.

 

With keys in hand, he made his way outside, the alarms still blaring. There was something off though. He turned to notice everyone on the street staring blankly at some phenomenon in the distance. Daniel had felt her before he saw her. A brobdingnagian, here, coming ashore to Lilliput. He was unsure what was more shocking, the fact that they existed at all or that she was headed his way. Great...

 

Luck was on his side for now at least. She had stopped before reaching where Daniel was, her toes visible high above the rows of homes, several hundred feet. She was looking down at those very same toes, the simple wiggling of them sending shudders through his entire neighborhood. Something seemed to have caught her attention away from them, but he had no plans to see what it was. Keys in hand, Daniel ran for his car. He was not about to become an indistinguishable body lining a crater.

 

Engine revving, he backed up, the car’s tires screeching on the asphalt. He was speeding down the road when the shadow caught up to him. Hundreds of feet ahead, her fingers made contact with the earth, splitting it effortlessly. Cracks formed all around where her digits had penetrated. The shockwave of impact was visible, the force it hit him with strength enough to send him speeding out of control. Screaming behind the wheel, he swerved hard towards the sidewalk, careening off road. Some unfortunate pedestrians were sent flying off his hood before his trip was ended swiftly with a crash. He smashed straight into a large tree, the car a complete wreck. The airbags went off immediately, saving his life, but rattling him something fierce.

 

Daniel stumbled out the front door, collapsing on the hard ground as he did. He was in bad shape, but it seemed not as bad as the poor souls he ran into. They were lying motionless on the concrete sidewalk, leaving Daniel feeling even worse. It wasn't completely his fault he reasoned, it was hers. He got little time to rationalize though, her fingers were burrowing even deeper into the ground.

 

The sound alone was terrible, a guttural rumbling from the earth itself as her fingers dug their way in. On the Brob’s index and ring fingers, Daniel noticed the bright glimmer of her rings. Solid gold, and bigger than a large majority of buildings in the city. And she had two of them. In scale with Lillis, just how much money was that much gold worth? Those rings themselves started to disappear as they burrowed underground. Daniel started to feel an even stranger sensation than the tremors before he was thrown off balance.

 

The firm ground he was standing on was starting to tilt. He grabbed hold of the tree he had crashed into for dear life, his car started to roll away on the incline. Those still trying to run away threw themselves on the ground as well, unable to get a good footing. What the hell is going on!? Daniel frantically thought. The tremors were starting to become stronger and stronger until he noticed thousands of feet behind him, something was breaking out from below the ground. It was her fingers.

 

Homes collapsed as they breached the earth under them, falling to shambles at the mighty pillars. Four, far away from him and looking to his left, Daniel saw her thumb curled possessively over them all. There was one final tear and then a feeling unlike any other. The wind began to rush, pushing down on him with an unprecedented amount of force. He couldn’t move, all he could do was wait for whatever was about to happen, to happen. He could scream though.

 

Mouth wide open, Daniel was sure he was screaming louder than ever before, but he could not even hear himself. Everyone there was screaming, but it couldn’t be heard over the oppressive sound of the wind. It was hard to describe how painful the noise was, but it was unbearable for most. A close comparison being a jet engine firing off right next to your ear. He hugged the base of the tree for dear life praying for the noise to stop, when everything jerked to a sudden halt. That unbearable noise finally cut off as well, his ears ringing sharply then. A warm trickle of blood snaked its way out of his ear and down a cheek. The air felt thinner now, making Daniel wonder just how high up he was? He felt his answer first.

 

A rush of hot air crashed into him. It was not as strong as the one that had pinned him down a minute ago, but it grew stronger by the second. Struggling to turn his body, Daniel saw a titanic smile filling the entire sky above. The largest pair of pink lips he had ever seen parting to reveal a gigantic row of white teeth. Each larger than skyscrapers.

 

The hot gusts grew even stronger again. Daniel could swear he would hear a scream every now and again before it would quickly fade away. Almost going white with fear, he realized that just the force of her breath alone was claiming victims now, and it was starting to sweep over him. Daniel's nails dug into the tree, holding on for dear life. Not me! Not me! He could feel how the tree itself had started to uproot from the gale, tears welling up in his eyes. He didn't want to die, especially not like this. 

 

Suddenly, the hot wind vanished. He stopped cowering a moment to see what was happening. A similar noise as before filled his ears, but this time not as loud. They were being raised, much slower now, his view of her face changing.

 

They stopped once more under the all seeing gaze of one of the Brob’s eyes. Daniel felt small before, but being this close to her eye, he learned a new definition of the word. From one side to the other it seemed to him her eye was bigger than a football field, four hundred something feet across. He watched on as the iris scrutinized them all, the resplendent green of it shimmering in the daylight. The way it rippled as it moved was a peculiar detail, something that could only be seen in such a perspective as his. The tiny flecks of gold sprinkled in there something he noticed as well, it was beautiful. The eyelids closed quickly and sent a breeze his way. That was the mark of his insignificance. A blink made a noticeable difference. She was so far beyond them all, Daniel wondered if that eye of hers could even make anything out.

 

“Aw!” A crack of thunder answered his question. “I can barely see you little guys, but there you are. These must be your homes.” She did see them, and she was giggling at the discovery. Daniel was scared enough to wet himself. Making a quick check, he hadn't. Yet, at least. Her voice boomed again. “There's so many of you, how did I miss you all?” Daniel reasoned it was probably due to the fact they were little more than specks of dirt to her.

 

It was as he was lost in her eye again that suddenly a loud crack had caught his attention. This was different though. Looking around, he saw them. A few soldiers had brandished their weapons, unloading on the unphased goddess above. Of course, their shots had no effect, how could they? She hadn't even noticed the navy's shells and these soldiers were firing small arms. They were screaming the entire time as they blazed through their magazines. Whether it was an act of bravery or stupidity it simply did not matter. Whatever one may classify it as, it went unnoticed.

 

While the brobdingnagian girl's attention was on some other group of specks, Daniel took the moment to examine his surroundings. It was all so surreal, an entire section of his neighborhood ripped into the sky and sitting perfectly in the palm of her hand. On one side, her thumb jutted high above them into the clouds, while at the end her fingers curled over the edge. It really began to set in then, just her hand was a vast landscape to them. A being such as her made little sense to one the size of Daniel, defying explanation.

 

He looked back up at the great orb of her eye, the fact that it belonged to some living, breathing thing like him was impossible to fathom from his perspective. The lilli couldn't help but question what was going through her mind then. Just what did this titan plan to do with them?

 

It had been without warning when her other hand found it's way over them all, index finger outstretched. Everyone screamed once again as she prodded a section of the neighborhood. The tip of this girl's mere finger was enough to send homes crashing to the ground, crushing anything unfortunate enough to be caught underneath it.

 

When the finger raised he watched as the debris fell from the tip. More of it still stuck to her deep prints. He watched her bring that finger up to her eye for inspection, how the all seeing thing squinted at it. “It’s very hard to tell just how many of you I got there, you know?” She looked backed down on them as if she expected an answer. Daniel did nothing but cower and take in a deep gulp.

 

Perhaps she was starting to get bored with her current playthings. The ground began to shake, whole sections startimg to compress without any warning. Her fingers were tightening around them all, bulldozing what little earth was left. The Brob's curiosity sated, she was simply going to kill them all now.

 

Daniel looked everywhere frantically, but there was nowhere to run. The earth bunched up as her hand began to crush it. This was it, he begged, he pleaded, but none of it mattered. Overturned and rising over him, he was flattened out of existence as two chunks of earth collided. He died an undignified death, crushed in rubble, and compacted in the hands of another being like a piece of trash. Erased in this fashion, who could argue whether he had ever lived at all?

 

 

Aiyana understood now, the Lilliputians' homes were what she had been standing on. Her fist was coiled around the chunk of earth before she let the pieces drop all the way down, like any other rubbish. She could only imagine how that must have looked to the little mites below. She could only imagine how she must have looked staring down at all of them. Like some deity who had just walked ashore, coming to smite them all. A goddess... White and gold was the perfect choice, she thought to herself. Looking back down at her feet she couldn't help but giggle.

 

All around them, debris was blown everywhere, with cracks forming as well. Just a little step. Just one step and she had razed entire areas. She raised her foot into her hand, looking at the bottom of it. An unrecognizable mess of cars, homes, and most likely bodies. She brushed it off like dirt, because that’s what it was to a being like her. A meteor shower of debris bombarded yet another undamaged portion of the neighborhood.

 

Scanning the horizon she noticed not far away from her a city. She had somehow not seen it coming ashore, but she reasoned it was easy to miss things here if you weren't looking for them. Aiyana would have to be more perceptive from now on if she was going to enjoy this present to the fullest. The girl was deliberate in her motions. Lifting one foot up, she slowly took a step forward, just loving the way the shockwave of impact morphed the earth around it.

 

The force exerted was clear to see from her view miles in the air. The way all the little homes ceased to stand, the smoke and debris launched out at all sides. The shock wave itself was something she was amazed at. Aiyana had never thought of herself as a force of nature before, but here she was. The way these structures succumbed to her power with the greatest of ease made her feel like a storm itself sweeping through, devastating an area. She felt like the most powerful being on the planet here, a living breathing goddess.

 

She looked back a second, noticing the line of footprints she had already left. Smoking craters carved deep into the earth. A perfect outline of her presence here, some even baring the slightest indent of her toe rings. How long would those footprints remain like that? How long would the Lilliputians remember the day they were visited by a single Brob girl on her birthday? Those footprints would be reminders of her visit. A signature she planned to leave all over the coastline.

 

She was put into some kind of euphoric mood, feeling how the ground gave way to her. Feeling those little structures and the mites who built them becoming erased. Now another question was on Aiyana's mind. How many Lillis was each step worth? With what she was currently feeling, she’d gladly make them pay it again and again. What about the little lillis though? How many were wiped away in a matter of mere moments? To have that kind of power over something, it was driving the girl crazy.

 

She had reached the outskirts of the city proper in only a few steps, but each one she had savored. The young brob took a moment to scan over the area, taking in her playground. She could see that the city itself was rather large in radius, comparable to a great table top back home. The tallest of the buildings reaching up several inches. The Lilliputians were industrious, she had to give them that. Tapping one of her feet playfully, the girl was building anticipation.

 

“You're all probably wondering why I'm here." Aiyana had decided it was finally time to address the city directly. “It's my birthday you see, and my wish was to spend it with all of you.” She put on a faux cutesy voice and played it up even more by blowing a kiss down to them.

 

“Now, I know what you're thinking, and I'll simply tell you, don't worry about it. I don't care if you brought me a present or not. The fact that you made it out is all that matters to little ol’ me." She giggled lifting her right foot into the air. Seeing it compared to all the towers, it was anything but little. Aiyana slowly moved her toe to meet the tallest building close by, wanting to see just how sturdy of a structure it actually was.

 

Her big toe alone was so much wider than the skyscraper. It simply tapped the side of the building and caused instant catastrophe. Smoke plumed from the impact and the dominoes fell into place. She watched in wonder as the little thing slowly buckled and toppled into the neighboring structures. Even more smoke and dust forming around where it finally hit the ground. Best present ever! She thought as she lifted her foot to finish the job.

 

 

Hysteria had gripped everyone down in the streets. Claudia had already been seated at work when the sirens began to blare in emergency. What had started as a normal day for the Lilli woman was quickly plunged into utter madness shortly thereafter. The Brob girl's arrival had already been a world changing event; her mere presence invalidating all else that had ever mattered to Claudia.

 

The girl's voice had boomed over them all, rattling windows, and sending shivers into them below. This entire city was going to become a wasteland in no time. Her voice was barely understood, but Claudia had made out just enough. Her birthday…?

 

Claudia had been running for shelter when the shadow came overhead. Debris raining down, the Brob girl’s right foot was sailing in the air again; only this time, it was slower than before. Her target was clear. The big toe collided into the side of a skyscraper, screams and sirens blaring all the while. The structures glass windows had submitted immediately, shattering and sending shards raining down on all the screaming masses stories below. The sound of steel creaking and bending could be heard; the building was not going to stand, and it was going to take a whole block of the city with it.

 

It lurched with a groan of twisting metal until it fell. The hulking mass of concrete collided with another building half its height in an explosion of debris and thick smoke. Claudia couldn't see it, but unlucky individuals still trapped inside were thrashed about or launched to a grisly fate. The screams never stopped. They mixed with emergency sirens to create a macabre symphony, a wailing orchestra that only seemed to intensify with each passing moment. The smoke of the collapse grew and shrouded everything as the Brob laughed the whole time. This beautiful young girl, she was giggling at the scene. So much destruction, so much death and she was smiling. It was unnerving to Claudia.

 

Finally the building had fully collapsed into the earth. Thankfully, its final impact was out of Claudia's view, other buildings blocking her line of sight. Rather than dwell on the awful sight, the woman continued to push her way through the still crowded street, eventually finding her way to her destination.

 

Masses of civilians were piling into the old bomb shelter. The shelters were old precautions from conflicts decades ago, but it wasn't like they had anywhere else to run. Filing in, it had not been long before the bunker was filled to capacity and the door was shut on so many more outside. Claudia found herself thinking of just how many others were still stuck out there, hoping to escape the walking disaster. She could hear them pounding through the heavy doors trying to get them open. Better them than me, the selfish thought crossed her mind. She chided herself for being so cold, but those were her genuine feelings.

 

With the thick metal doors closed and so many people crammed into such a small area, the air became stuffy. The few lights that had been hanging overhead flickered, making the whole scene dizzying. No one had said anything, perhaps too scared of what might happen. Claudia wiped her brow, sweat forming on it already. What if she died of a heat stroke instead of the rampaging super being? That would almost be wickedly funny to Claudia if it didn't end in her death. The lilli chuckled to herself still, garnering a few sideways glances. What the hell is wrong with me?

 

A sudden scraping noise had ceased her questioning. The hanging lights were sent swinging around from the quakes that soon followed, adding to the rising terror that had overtaken the room. She had to wonder just what the hell was happening now?

 

Cracks began to form in the thick concrete,  snaking along until a whole half of the ceiling finally caved in. The people there were all gone in an instant, crushed under thick slabs of rubble with a gut wrenching squelch. The sudden burst of air from the heavy slabs pushed Claudia and the others still miraculously alive hard into the wall. She had almost blacked out from the shock alone, but she was lucky to come out of the ordeal with only the air knocked out of her and soreness all over. That, and of course, a new understanding of fear.

 

The door was gone now and half of the shelter with it leaving them all trapped underground. Claudia couldn't take it any longer, she had somehow survived only for this to happen. She started to hyperventilate, thinking of how awful of a way to die this was. Her life would end stuck in a concrete box in the presence of strangers.

 

In her growing hysteria, Claudia hadn't even noticed the quakes starting up once more or how they had affected the wall of rubble. As if her prayers had been so suddenly answered, the debris crumbled backwards, leaving her to look on with tears as the light of outside could faintly be made out through the dust hanging in the air. By this point she wasn't sure if fate was on her side or not.

 

It was with timid steps forward that Claudia and some of the other survivors went to investigate just what was happening. Climbing over the still sizeable pile of rubble, she was met with a sight that would never leave her thoughts after that day. Looking directly up, the heel of the Brob was lifting overhead. Her step into the city had caved part of their bunker in, leaving Claudia alive by sheer luck alone.

 

The Brob's foot had stretched thousands of feet into the air lifting off from where she had stepped. This action alone had created a noticeable gust of wind to the Lilli woman, making her feel that much more pathetic in the moment. Her eyes scanned along the entire plain like sole of the young woman. She saw countless chunks of debris fall from it like pieces of dirt as it lifted ever higher. Finally she saw the monolithic toes ascend from the earth and soon the entire foot glided off into the distance, out of sight. A thud sometime later denoted that it had landed deeper into the city, once more ruining countless lives.

 

Claudia was left dumbfounded, frozen and looking up to where the sole had been just a moment ago. It wasn't until another quaking step that she was snapped out her trance. Perhaps that wasn't for the best though, as she looked at where she was now, in the footprint of a god. All around her was nothing but a shaped crater, while not so long ago it had once been an expanse of vibrant city streets.

 

Her office building had been close by. Claudia's mind was racing. She remembered how normal her walk to work this morning was. She remembered how she had planned to visit a coffee shop just down the street later in the day. Her office, the coffee shop, the whole damn street, all of it was simply demolished. Years of architectural achievement for the Lilliputians, years of routine and familiarity for her, had been wiped away in an instant. All that was left now was a barren pit of desolation in the shape of a young woman's step. A mass grave lined with countless dead. What did her life matter now with what she had seen? A piece of dust lining the print of a being so far beyond her was what she felt like at that moment. It was almost quite literally what Claudia was.

 

The walls of the foot shaped canyon top were too high to climb, it would take so long to walk down either direction of it. All she could do, and all she had wanted to do was sit there now, hoping that somehow a rescue team would search within the depressions the Brob girl left behind. She cried a bit, a silent sobbing with tears flowing freely. Her eyes glazed over, she simply watched the hazy outline of the young woman, no, the goddess, as she walked on through the city. Claudia prayed that this was the end of her suffering.

 

 

The sensation of those first few steps into the city were interesting to say the least. They had been so unlike those that she had taken through the neighborhood. Aiyana loved the way these larger buildings would crumble beneath her steps. The brittle structures had a crunch to them that was hard to describe. It was a very simple pleasure, one that she was enjoying more more and more by the second. Each step had felt better than the last.

 

What the titanic girl couldn't see in her splendor were all the crowds still stuck down in the streets just trying to survive. Survival had been a foolhardy hope for most of them though. She was so massive in comparison, being crushed underfoot was just one of a plethora of threats. Her foot coming down in the general area of a crowd spelled certain doom for the little Lillis. If they weren't smashed against a wall, perhaps they were struck by a car that had only moments ago been abandoned on the winding city streets. It didn’t quite matter if it was bolted to the ground or not, the cataclysmic steps set everything flying in a maelstrom of concrete and metal.

 

Swinging through the air, her feet would simply topple any structure that dared to stand tall enough. Many of the Lillis still inside the towers would be met with one last sight of the girl’s enormous toes. The gleaming white coat adorning them was a final farewell before they simply glided through whatever was in their path. They saw this final view before death, cowering in their offices with only a thin pane of glass to separate them from the outside. It made no difference of course. The skyscrapers were sent on collision courses with the crowded streets below. Debris rained everywhere, and the air became thick with smoke. 

 

All of this destruction, the sheer ease with which it was accomplished, had caused Aiyana to look down at the technical achievements of the Lilliputians in derision. Sure there had been a lot of them, and sure they had built some fascinating little structures, but what was the actual worth of these “people?” She giggled thinking to herself, they aren't people, they are worthless.

 

The joy she received from her next stomp forward had made her reconsider that thought though. Maybe they weren't quite worthless, she reasoned now. Of course one or two of them amounted to nothing but specks, but crushing this many was rather fun. The answer was obvious. That was their worth, she had decided. Their lives amounted to those few moments of satisfaction the young girl felt with each earth shaking step. Not people, but playthings.

 

How many steps was that now, eight or nine? Each one a step of earth shattering proportions to the little mites. The combination of only a few of them had done more damage than any weapon of war or natural disaster ever could. Her mind raced with the possibilities of her power. The faintest of her movements could spell doom for so many. She was struck by the notion to test just what those faint movements could really do. There were so many of those little buildings around to experiment with, but she would have to get comfortable first.

 

Aiyana gave her ass a rub before looking down at the buildings still standing behind her. “If there are any of you little guys still alive down there, I suggest running.” She couldn't help but add a slap on the rear to drive home just what was about to happen. She planted her feet in the ground and lowered her seismic ass down slowly, letting terror build. It all happened so fast after that.

 

Most of the Lillis could only look up at the cosmic tons of flesh lowering overhead. Her smooth ass at first smashed through a layer of buildings that had stood firm and then crashed into the earth. Most had thought the tremors of her steps to be terrifying, this much weight coming down like that showed them true power though. The shockwave of impact was visible and so much larger. Dust kicked up, people launched backwards to the ground, and buildings toppled. Block after block was wiped away and all of it was destroyed by the ass of a young Brob girl.

 

The damage was still not fully done. Aiyana’s legs had to find a place to rest as well. Yet miles more of a living being came to rest on whole blocks of the city. Even more devastation came as she got them comfortable. Her legs swept away everything in her path as they found their spots. At the end of it, Aiyana had a small section of city still intact (just barely) between her legs. For the lucky survivors in that section, most could only see the walls of her inner thighs to either side of them. If they looked up they would see clearly the mischievous grin which had not left the young woman's face the whole time.

 

Now that she was closer to their level, her tests could begin. Firstly, she would need one of the intact buildings. Her fingers outspread, she held them back a moment, trying to decide. There were quite a few of the little buildings to pick from. Drifting between several the Brob girl finally settled on one. “You'll work.” Her thumb and forefinger alone were taller than all of the structures around here, she would have to be delicate. Slowly, her fingers surrounded the tower, looking for the perfect place to grasp it from. She pinched the structure near the bottom as carefully as she could, but her fingers crushed it with ease.

 

She rolled her eyes at that. “Pathetic. I mean, really.” The building was little more than dust between her fingers now. She rubbed them together to rid them of the powdered debris and added, “I wasn’t even trying to smash that one. I promise.” She couldn't hold back her laugh. It rang in the ears of all the Lilliputians still clinging to life in between her legs. “Well, I'll just have to borrow another one. You guys don't mind, right?"

 

Most of the Lilliputians could hardly scream anymore, either numb from so much pain and loss or their voices were completely lost from the constant horror. They only watched, huddled in fear as the monolithic fingers outstretched towards another structure. This time the Brob girl held her breath, going as slowly as she possibly could. With the most subtle of movements, she ripped the building from its base, hoping that this one wouldn't burst as well. To her credit, it remained intact, but those still trapped inside were tossed around in every direction as the world was quite literally turned upside down for them.

 

Aiyana examined the little tower, holding it as close and as steadily as she could. It was a bit impressive, even she had to admit that at least. It was miniscule to her, but relative to this tiny race, the building was massive. In the end what did it matter though? She had crushed one without even trying a moment ago, like it was nothing. And now she held this one in her hands. She grinned imagining that there must have been people still stuck inside this one.

 

“I know just what to do with you. All this fun, I could really use a little snack.” Aiyana licked her lips finishing that sentence. She just knew if any of the Lillis could see that, they'd be terrified beyond belief. Her mouth watered, as she brought the structure closer to it. The building was halfway in when she took a bite down. Aiyana's teeth were met with no resistance whatsoever. Those still inside were shocked when the white walls sliced straight through. Debris and some of the survivors began to rain from a portion of the building. Some found themselves stuck to her lips. 

 

The front half of the building was completely detached. It fell onto the warm mass of her tongue, a wet slosh as her saliva began to stir. It was a horrid sight to any who still had consciousness. They were in a dark cavern now with liquid bridges draping all around, every breath of the being they were inside of sending vibrations through everything. The skyscraper began to move with the rhythm of the girl's tongue. She was sloshing it around. No one inside had a hope of getting good footing. They were tossed to and fro by the writhing, pink mass. When the girl had enough of this, the building shifted to her teeth, in one simple motion they came down and crushed it in an explosion of debris. She chewed a bit, mangling everything into a grey mess.

 

Aiyana chewed and chewed before swallowing. Eyes closed trying to savor it. She licked her lips, ending any poor soul still writhing on them. Her face grew a bit disappointed. “To be honest, that didn't taste like much of anything....” She looked down with a devilish grin, “I bet it would taste a lot better if there were more of you inside of it, huh?” She giggled, tossing the other half in and making quick work of it. The brob girl finished the building off with a theatrical gulp for effect before turning her attention to the streets once more.

 

“Hmm, now where did you all go? Are you hiding? You guys are gonna hurt my feelings.” Aiyana theatrically feigned sadness before continuing, "Am I really that scary to you all?"

 

The young woman bent lower, trying her hardest to see where her little toys had gone, but there were none in sight. She sighed, “That's rude, you know? I can't really see you if you hide like that." She sniffed in, feigning hurt feelings once more. "I'm too big, I get it..." she said, a new idea suddenly forming in her head.

 

With her right hand, Aiyana poked her index and middle fingers into the ground. She made one take a step forward, then another. She walked her hand through the small section of the city, laughing all the while. “Come on out now, this ‘giant’ is much smaller.”

 

Her puppeted hand wreaked havoc on the undamaged portion of the city as it walked through. Those that were hiding finally began to run when the titanic fingers drew nearer.

 

Aiyana held back her laughter at just how easy this all was. The mass turmoil caused by her fingers alone sent the crowds running to escape. Most of these civilians who were cowering just moments ago found themselves crowded into the main avenue, hoping somehow to get away from all of this. It was just what she wanted. With all of them in one spot, she could actually see the Lilliputians now.

 

It was like time froze a moment, the lillis a crowded on the main street had realized that she could see them. It sent them running off in the only available direction away from her. Aiyana could only sigh at them now.

 

“Don't you guys ever get tired of running? I mean, you're making me tired just looking at you.” Her finger was on them immediately, cutting off the escape route, she had simply placed it in front of them, crushing the street and most of the buildings on either side. The shock of that alone was enough to stop the crowd.

 

With the crowd stunned in place, Aiyana finally made her move. The girl licked her finger and gently dabbed it into the mass of Lillis. Scores of them became stuck to her digit before being unceremoniously lifted up and sucked off. She simply repeated the process over and over. The crowd had no chance, she just continued to collect more and more of them until there were none left. At least that she could see.

 

They really do make it too easy. She savored that last group, sloshing them around before swallowing them like all the rest. What fun she was having, Aiyana once again had to commend herself for thinking of such a great present.

 

Aiyana was in the middle of patting herself on the back when a prick of sensation had gone off on her right breast. She gasped, turning to see just what it was and got a surprise for her trouble. With barely a moment to react something flew right into her eye. It stung terribly, feeling almost like a piece of sand lodged in there. Her right eye began to tear up at it as she rubbed to make the pain go away. After a few moments she realized it was nothing serious and the pain had passed, but Aiyana was more than annoyed. The girl stood up, dusted herself off, and looked around to get to the bottom of this.

 

She saw them immediately. Minuscule trails of smoke, there were three of them in all. When they reached the Brobs leg they exploded in balls of fire. Was it possible the Lilliputians were fighting back? She giggled at the thought, a little less angry now. But, joke or not, she knew retaliation for the discomfort was in order. The smoke trails led back into the water. She followed them until she saw the culprits. Just outside the city waters, boats, a whole armada of them. Her eyes lit up at that.

 

Citizens still cowering in the streets were relieved to see her massive figure returning to the water, smoking craters in the shape of her feet left in her wake. Still dozens of buildings were toppled by her steps before she reached the edge. The civilian boats still in the bay quickly dispersed as her feet dipped themselves in. Desperately they tried to drive out of her path, but it was no use. Some were caught under her tread while others drowned as the displaced water capsized their vessels. Her other foot swung past the maritime massacre and found it's settling place deeper into the bay.

 

It took little to no time for her to reach the great naval fleet that had come to challenge her. The fleet was made up of nine of the most formidable ships in the province’s armada, a grand fighting force in any other circumstance. This was not one of those though.

 

They had already begun firing on her, little balls of light dotting her legs. With hands on her hips, Aiyana scolded them, her voice cutting through the booms of their cannons. “Is this how you treat a girl on her birthday?” She added a chiding effect to her voice. "Here I am trying to enjoy myself and learn more about you little shits and you start attacking me?” She smiled, reaching down as she continued, “That's not very nice of you.”

 

Shells exploded on her palm as it grasped at one of the vessels. The explosives were still having no effect. The sailors on deck braced for impact, expecting to be wiped away immediately, but to their surprise she didn't grab for the cruiser. Rather, her hand went under the vessel, scooping it out along with gallon upon gallon of salt water. They were being lifted high into the air, the water in her palm slowly draining away as it raised. With no more water to keep the thing afloat, it turned over on it's side. The crew was given a good thrashing, some launched off the vessel and onto the soft flesh of her hand. If the sailors hadn't known what was responsible for this they would have thought they were transported to some alien landscape. The fleshy ridges of Aiyana’s prints created an uneven surface that stretched out all around them.

 

“Let's see here,” she pinched the ship between two fingers, testing it with a squeeze. It took barely any pressure before the metal hull gave way, crunching in her grasp. The crew still inside the ship were not given any warning. Many were still trying to regain composure from all the thrashing when the walls began to compact. The metal crunched loudly as cold steel closed in around them. It was a horrid death. “Pathetic.” She added insult to the injury.

 

As the ship was crushed more and more, a sudden burst of fire came out from it. Aiyana’s eyes lit up at that, unsure of just what it was. The crushing pressure of her grasp on the ship, sent the battery up in flame, incinerating anyone who was somehow lucky enough to survive. The once proud warship was a flattened and burning wreck now.

 

The Brob girl had to admire her handiwork and add a remark just for some extra sting. “Don't you Lillis build anything that lasts? Not houses, not buildings, and for sure not ships.” She let go of the misshapen metal thing, letting it fall back into the ocean. It looked like a crushed tin can to the other sailors watching as it fell. Rubbing her fingers together, she got rid of any residue.

 

The Lillis still on her hand were both angered and horrified, but they were not given much time to really act on either feeling.  The fact that they were even on her hand had never crossed Aiyana’s mind. She let it rest back down at her side, regaining her normal stance. The survivors with nothing to hold onto were flung off, screaming into the unforgiving water miles below. Their end not even acknowledged by the being that had caused it. 

 

One down. She looked once more at her little bath toys, they were still peppering her with fire. She scoffed at that. “Persistent aren't we?” She plucked another ship out of the water with less ceremony this time, focusing as hard as she could on it, trying to make the crew out. To her surprise, she could see them, if just barely. Little blue dots peppered the deck. The brave little sailors.

 

There were so many of them, these ships must have been absolutely gigantic, and here she was, plucking them up as if they were nothing. Well they were nothing. She brought the little vessel over her mouth. How terrifying could that have looked to them all there? Like staring into the abyss. She tipped it ever so slightly, giving the ship a little shake.

 

All the sailors tried to grab onto something, anything, but there was no use. A hot gust of her humid breath hit them, before they saw their destination. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth below, an undulating pink mass. It seemed her earlier snack was not yet enough. To the sailors, they didn't even know how to process what was happening. They were going to be eaten by another living being. Eaten!

 

With a shake, those still holding strong were sent into their final resting place. Most died on impact with her tongue. The rolling pink hills seeming like some squirming hellscape, the work of some twisted imagination. Those not lucky enough to have passed out had their lungs filled with her saliva as her mouth began to water up. Hundreds of bodies swirled around in there, a sickening sight if they could be seen in the pitch black of her closed mouth.

 

It was over quickly, she swallowed the batch down. If truth be told she could hardly even taste them, they were much too small, but she knew they had all slid down her throat. She had ended all their lives just by swallowing them down like any other morsel. It was that kind of superiority she craved. And who could stop her? They'd been trying this whole time and the most Aiyana had felt was some tickling.

 

“Mmm,” she gave a theatrical gulp, “not very filling if I'm being honest.” Taking the ship in between both hands she began to pull it apart. It gave immediately, tearing almost perfectly in half. Sailors still inside poured out, falling with the debris. She could just barely make them out, but she swore she could see the poor things cascading through the air. “So these ships have little treats inside?” Aiyana had another giggle before bringing these two halves over her mouth as well, shaking what little she could out of them. No use letting them go to waste.

 

She looked back down with a toothy grin, she wanted them to know just how much fun she was having. Not so many left now. They should have brought me more toys to play with.

 

Even with her imperviousness well documented at this point, they still persisted. Black smoke flitting away all over her legs. It started off cute, but it was starting to become rather annoying to the Brob girl. She had an idea. With the wrecked halves of a cruiser in each hand, she wound up and let loose the first round at a ship. A miss. It was a rather small target after all.

 

The wreckage impacted in the water sending sheets of salty water to blanket the decks and drench sailors in the immediate vicinity. Aiyana wound back for another shot; the sailors braced, hoping for the best. The metal carcass flew down with incredible force. This time it was a direct hit!

 

Screams immediately silenced as tons and tons of metal crashed into each other. Water immediately filled where the hull had been split right open, ravenously finding its way into wherever it could. A dull metal creak is what most heard as the ship was on its last legs. Anyone still miraculously alive struggled to throw themselves overboard as the ocean claimed yet another vessel to its depths. The sea was becoming filled with bodies, both living and dead; the churning waters claiming more and more of the survivors every moment. The Brob girl of course, knew little of that grisly detail of the ravenous surf surrounding her feet.

 

These may have been some of the largest ships that the Lilliputians had ever made, but they were only providing a bit of distraction for the titan of a girl. She’d decided to hurry and clean the rest of them up now. Her foot stirred, lifting from the water and creating a new shock of waves in the already tumultuous sea. Those still paddling and struggling to stay afloat watched as her near mile long foot lifted above them, gallons and gallons streaming off of it. That displaced water caused only more trouble for them, sending the men to their final resting place in the briny depths, engulfed by the unforgiving current. Her foot had not even reached its intended target yet and she was still wreaking unbeknownst havoc.

 

It was an uncaring motion, her rapidly growing boredom with the ships starting to show. Aiyana’s foot glided over one of the cruisers, the tiny thing still desperately firing it's payload. The shells simply exploded on her sole, the slightest of tickles being the only sensation that the Brob girl could feel.

 

Easily dwarfing the ship, her foot found its resting place when she could no longer see the vessel under it. More desperate men jumped overboard, hoping beyond reason that somehow they might be saved by the action. It was foolhardy at best, there was no escape from their current predicament. The world went black as the foot lowered, the sea draped in an overwhelming shadow. They tried to paddle, to desperately get away, but her foot was making contact. The ship didn't stand a chance, it's hulking metal body pushed into the depths. The men swimming found themselves caught as well, the insurmountable wall of flesh keeping them underwater. They drowned as they tried with what little might they had to beat back the cosmic weight holding them down, as if the Brob could feel their miniscule protests.

 

It wasn't a long trip to the sea floor below, the ship succumbed immediately to the crushing load being pressed down. An explosive death knell, Aiyana felt the thing break apart under her weight, tons of steel flattened into a thin sheet of metal on the ocean floor.

 

“That was an interesting sensation, I'll give it that.” She surveyed the area again. “How many of you guys are left, honestly, there's only so much fun a girl can have with you.” She plucked another up from the waters, inspecting it for a moment. “You're just too small to keep me entertained.” With a sigh, she tossed the ship behind her, not even looking where it would land. 

 

Those in the city were in for a shock. Most were taken by surprise, when the metal vessel smacked into the skyline. A battleship had found its way into the downtown district, smashing through building after building before finally losing momentum. Just what had the world come to?

 

Aiyana was finished with the rest. She’d had her fun and now it was time to quickly dispose of them and move on to the next distraction. It was rather easy, she just kicked her foot through the water, the force of impact enough to sink the rest of the ships. A wall of flesh capsizing the tiny vessels, stirring up the surf. All of them were wiped out with hardly any effort. “It’s sad really, that’s the best you Lillis could muster. I…” Her attention was broken.

 

Something was buzzing around. She noticed a few dots out of the corner of her eye, and looking around saw more and more. “What…?” They were moving so fast. Much faster than the flying vehicles the Gullis had. What were they? Aiyana swept a hand through the air, dots of light peppering all over it. She inspected her palm, but found nothing. She assumed the Lillis were attacking still, just, with an even more pathetic effort. She shrugged and brushed her hand through the air a few more times.

 

For the pilots it was pure luck whether the gargantuan palm would strike them or not. They'd bank and try to evade, but for most there was no chance. She was swatting them away like gnats, and yet, they still tried.

 

Call it bravery or stupidity, they fought and fought, even when the fight was completely ignored by the girl. A few sweeps through the air had decimated the force leaving only a few stray attack planes. The Brob girl shrugged at that. She thought even less of that defensive attempt than she did of the naval one. She hadn't even noticed how many more of the miniscule aircraft she had wiped out by walking through an area. The Lilliputians were running out of options, and the Brob girl was far from done. She had turned back towards the shore now, finished with her little maritime escapade. 

 

The evacuation was too far behind schedule, and here she was almost ashore again.

 

 

The transport choppers were big, but there just weren't enough. The evacuation plans could never have accounted for a living catastrophe like the one that had come ashore today. There were still far too many people left on the ground trying to get out of the city. Now was the time, with the Brob girl distracted by the naval forces, they'd have to slip out as many as they could. The terrorized masses would push and shove and fill the helis to the brim before one would take off and another slowly took its place. They could hear her still, her voice all encompassing. The teasing jests she made in regard to their ships sending even more panic through everyone. 

 

It had been a long day for Jacobs and here he was now, yet more of it to go. Even after just barely surviving the Brob girls first steps on land, here he was, policing civilians into the evac choppers. He was found by another unit not long after that. Hitching a ride on the helis, they followed her trail of destruction into the city.

 

Seeing it from the air, Jacobs was lent a whole new perspective on the damage she was causing. Footprints near a mile in length, deep depressions in the earth that would scar it for centuries to come. Acres and acres, miles of land just wiped away. The difference in scale made a bit more sense from the air, but it didn't ease his mind at all. When they had reached the city proper, he only stared glassy eyed at the sheer devastation. There was still a job to do though.

 

Everyone was in a constant state of hysteria. Herding cornered animals with only one way to get out, Jacobs' job was not an easy one. Pushing, shoving, and actual fights were just some of the problems of trying to direct the masses out of there. The pure desperation to get out only slowing things down for everyone. Every now and again the sergeant would have no choice but to fire a shot into the air, just trying to snap the masses out of it. It only worked so long.

 

They were at it quite some time when an awful crash sounded close by. Two men checked it out, their report not helping to calm any nerves. “A ship.” A ship finding its way into the heart of Meridian city, this world was going absolutely mad.

 

The tremors were a constant feeling now. Jacobs had almost gotten used to them, but there was something off, they were growing in intensity. “She’s turning back!” The lookout had confirmed what he already knew. An empty chopper was just landing now, the crowd becoming too uncontrollable, all while most of them were having a hard time keeping balance.

 

She was back on shore now, ready to ruin yet more lives. He could see her, smiling as she crushed more of the city flat. Explosions dotting all around her. Every unit trying to do some kind of damage to her. Jets buzzing like flies strafed and strafed unnoticed. Far away artillery was beginning to fire upon her, the effect was the same. She simply kept on walking.

 

Screams and sirens in the distance were cut off with each step, a noise that had already become all too familiar. What he couldn't see was the water she had brought with her, sweeping through the streets. Bodies floating along with it, Jacobs was lucky enough to not be caught up in the flood at least.

 

Just how could something so massive live? What fairness was there in the universe that a person like him and a monster like her could exist in the same world? What was he actually to her? Simple answer, nothing. They all were nothing and they did nothing but watch her walk through the city towards them again, expressionless, quiet. Maybe it was starting to set in just how pathetic they really were. A blank acceptance of their true place in the world. He only felt it for a moment, some voice in his mind snapped him out of that freezing fear. Fuck that!

 

The choppers were empty, and yet everyone else was standing there, not on his watch. The command was simple, “Move!” he started grabbing people and forcing them onto the helis. The other soldiers started following his example, trying to fit as many people on as they could, all the while not giving any thought to evac themselves. She was getting closer, there wasn't much time, but the helis were near full. Her shadow began to cast over them all.

 

“Takeoff! Takeoff, get em the hell out of here!" Jacobs was screaming at the top of his lungs, begging them to leave. At the very least he had saved a few lives he reasoned. His own was coming due. He supposed it was only fair, considering he had cheated it more than a few times earlier in the day.

 

He looked up, the rest of the civilians, his fellow soldiers, they all vanished in that moment. He couldn't even see all of her now, just her legs, but he knew what was going to happen. Jacobs had come to grips with his end earlier when he had survived that first step. The rest of the day had simply been borrowed time. He knew it. The dust being kicked up behind him let him know that the choppers were leaving at least. He turned and watched them take off one by one, C'mon, hurry the hell up. He hoped they weren't too late.

 

Jacobs felt her foot rise before he saw it, ponderously gliding through the air towards him. The screaming, the panic of everyone else around him might as well have been silence. He simply stopped listening. Debris from her sole began to rain down. A stray piece of rubble pelting some poor individual in the crowd here and there. It started to lower, Jacobs finding himself under the ball of her foot. Her heel impacted first, launching him into the ground. He looked at the choppers one last time as the sole descended. Two had been crushed by impact, the others made it. Six outta eight isn't bad. It was the last thought he had watching the prints come closer and closer. 

 

If anything could be said about his end, it's that he didn't feel anything. It all happened too fast. He and hundreds of others joined countless more, wiped away by yet another step. She hadn't even seen them there.

 

 

Aiyana had simply walked past the city this time; she could always finish it off later, and she wanted to see the countryside. The little Lillis had still not relented in their fight. She was being pelted with fire from everywhere. Her eyes scanned all around. Green hills and forests that barely even looked like grass to her. There were also funny little dots on the ground all around her.

 

Those dots were entire tank columns deployed in some silly hope of stopping her. Shell after shell was fired but nothing happened. If they were out of the way, Aiyana reasoned it was more trouble than it was worth to go after them. It was a different story for the tanks in her path. She adjusted her steps to crush any of the little things that had dared to come so near. Perhaps even that was more effort than the little things deserved, but she had to teach at least a few of them a lesson.

 

On the ground it was hell. If they weren't already deafened by the sheer number of shells fired, the quaking earth did the trick. There was a certain dread that accompanied firing so much at another being and that being simply laughing all of it off. A hopelessness that dug its way in, making itself into a lump in everyone's throats. It's why many didn't scream, simply submitting to whatever was about to happen to them.

 

From Aiyana’s perspective she couldn't possibly have taken all of that in, but something did catch her eye. A cluster of buildings, not a city, not quite a town even. The swarms of gnats around her gave it away. They were coming from whatever that place was, yet more of them being launched to defense. She had found the soldier's ant hill.

 

 

Somehow in all of this, Colonel Beltran had kept some semblance of composure. But each action by the young woman was chipping away at that. He'd lost so many men now, and the most damage they had done to her in return was an irritated eye. And now, the brob girl was headed directly towards the base. The quakes strengthening each moment, the comms from whole tank columns going silent, they all heralded her arrival.

 

"Any word from the other provinces?" He asked an officer.

 

"They don't believe us sir…" The response from the young man sounded as if he'd been sapped of all energy just then, and Beltran couldn't blame him. They had sent the cry for help near the beginning of the attack, but nothing came of it. Their plea had either not been received or it had fallen on deaf ears. The colonel understood why, just earlier today he himself had not believed in brobs; why would they?

 

Beltran believed now though. Soon she'd be right on top of them, and it would all be over. There were still others frantically trying to radio the neighboring provinces, but he knew it was no use. The Colonel silently left the command center, not saying a word to the other officers. He simply walked outside to see this brob with his own eyes.

 

Damn...She was hard to miss. At her size the young girl dominated the horizon, and she was only getting closer with each step. Soldiers all around him were starting to panic, some not even noticing the colonel standing right there with a living calamity so near.

 

When she was finally on top of them, the colonel could hardly see up most of her leg without craning his neck as far back as he could. Like so many others today, he felt utterly insignificant in comparison, and yet, he refused to look away. He was just as scared now as he had ever been in his life, but Beltran was going to face his end head on. It was better than holding on to some foolish hope he might make it.

 

Hands on her hips, the brob girl towered over them for what felt at the time like hours. He could almost laugh seeing her like that. It was such a normal pose, but at that scale it seemed like so much more. The sheer absurdity of it. This world ending calamity that had visited them was a young girl celebrating her birthday.

 

"Pests…" her voice thundered down from what might as well have been the heavens, signaling that his time was finally up. That's what she thinks of us...The young woman simply lifted her foot up, and held it over them, just long enough to let it sink in perhaps...The Colonel closed his eyes before it slammed down with more force than any of her previous steps.

 

Beltran hadn’t even noticed he was still alive until he hit the ground with a smack. He was in pain, but still amongst the living, and all without the faintest clue how. Everything had become choked in a haze of dust kicked up from the girl’s step, it looked like hell on earth as he tried to piece together what had just happened. Laying on his back, the Colonel could just barely make out the girl’s shape through the dust. She was still there looking down on them, but had spared him from death for some reason.

 

“It’s your lucky day pests.” Her voice pierced through the haze in an almost deific fashion, “I’m done playing with you.” She truly had spared the colonel, his life saved on a whim from this Brob. Why? He had to wonder when she had so casually killed countless others today. Perhaps it wasn't for him to question, but rather count his blessings that she had a change of heart. The Colonel realized even if he wanted to breathe easy for a moment he could not with the dust filling his lungs. Even so, he managed to rise to his feet, the haze slowly clearing affording him a clearer view of the girl. He looked on as she reached down and grabbed some device fashioned to waist of her bikini.

 

"Dad?" Her voice boomed once more, this time into the device.

 

"...Yes dear," It was several moments before that reply came, but the colonel could hear it, albeit nearly going deaf in the process. Even through the radio, her father’s surprise was clear. "Is...is everything alright?"

 

"Yes dad, everything's fine. I'm just ready to go."

 

"Al-already?" She rolled her eyes at the reply before answering herself.

 

“Yes, already, Dad. I’m bored of playing with the lilliputians.” Bored? His life was saved because of her boredom? And all of those other lives? Gone because of some game she was playing? The colonel couldn’t believe what he was hearing. This whole predicament was surreal, and yet, here it was unfolding before him.

 

"We're on our way, 'Yana." She clipped the radio back onto her waist at that and looked over the nearly demolished base one last time with a devilish grin.

 

"Remember when I said it was your lucky day?" Beltran gulped in, knowing just what was going to come next. "I changed my mind."

 

Unceremoniously she slammed her foot right into the middle of the base this time, obliterating it with a single step. The Colonel hadn't even reacted as he was crushed into the earth, compacted along with everything else. The girls laugh was the last thing he had heard.

 

 

Quicker than the snap of her fingers she had utterly destroyed the base, grinding her foot around to erase all traces of it, snickering as she did so. It was cruel to give the pests a few moments of hope like that, but it was fun, she had to admit. She wondered if they had believed her, felt relieved that she would spare them. The girl supposed it didn't matter much what they thought at this point, grinded into dust so.

 

When she finished, Aiyana turned to look back at the smoking ruin of the city she had played in, admiring her handiwork. It wasn't completely destroyed, but she was being honest when she told her father she was bored. The costly trip over here, all that destruction had amounted to an hour or two of fun for her, but now it had reached its end. The lillis gave her the diversion she wanted, and now she would leave.

 

Walking through the city one last time, Aiyana remembered something, her sandals. She thought for a moment about walking over and grabbing them, but she realized she wanted to leave something besides footprints for the Lilliputians to remember her by. And so she did, thundering past the footwear to the shoreline without a second thought.

 

Those still huddled in fear watched from the rubble as she stepped through the ruins again, praying that this was finally and truly the end of it. They watched as she plucked something from the city up and continued on, back into the ocean for good they hoped. Aiyana left their broken city, her gift, to mend itself from her visit. If such a thing was possible.

 

 

 

Amador and Victor by coolcoolcool5
Author's Notes:

TAGS: FOOT WORSHIP, ENTRAPMENT, CRUELTY, CRUSH, INCH AND HALF TALL TINY.

Victor, a Gulliverian servant, finds himself summoned to his master's quarters. Can he keep his lust in check?

Victor did not have the faintest idea why he had been summoned to his master's quarters so late in the evening, but truth be told, the Gulliverian man was not complaining. Any chance to catch a glimpse of her was something he had always looked forward to. Perhaps too much. Valeria Amador was a special kind of woman though: powerful, rich, and unearthly beautiful. And if that weren't enough, she was a Brobdingnagian as well. With such a potent mixture of elegance, status, and stature, it was no wonder why he had lusted after her so. Every time he was able to gaze upon her was a treat.


That night had been no different. His master was simply stunning, lounging back in her seat and enjoying her wine. Victor's eyes couldn't have helped but drift all along that immaculate body of hers. There was something intoxicating he could find in every inch of her, he'd often thought to himself. With careful glances he put that feeling to the test.


He stared at her toes first. Each of her nails were painted a deep red, and all of them had been manicured and well maintained as befit someone with her regal aura. Looking up from those, her anklet hung delicately, glimmering there on her smooth, olive skin. Amador did so love her jewelry, flaunting her wealth even when she was alone. Victor's eyes traced along her smooth legs and up to her garb now. His master was wearing luxurious nightwear. The way the fabric clung to his mistress had left the shape of her body unavoidable. He might have drooled then and there if not for the shred of self control he was still exerting.


Victor had to stare at all of it. The inch and a half tall man was trying to be careful about his glances, not wanting to draw too much attention to himself. It wouldn't do for a Gulliverian like himself to be eyeing her up like so, but seeing his master like this was almost painful for him. He worked hard to try and control his wandering eyes in that silence.


Finally, she lowered her glass, sighing a little before addressing him, "You're probably wondering why I called you here, Victor." He still had no idea. Amador said nothing else for a moment; she only stared down at her little Gulliverian. For Victor, a noticeable pressure had so suddenly weighed on him. He had stared up and down her body, but when it was his mistress staring at him so intently, it was another matter entirely.


Her glance alone had been enough to petrify him; it was hard to meet head on. She said nothing for another spell, but perhaps the silence was not a bad thing. Victor was starting to wonder if he had done something to anger her. She had often been hard to read, especially for him. 


His master had been playing with some object in her grasp, the glint of it catching his attention every so often as she delicately rolled it between her fingers. He found himself focused on the trinket, wondering just what it could be.


“Those wandering eyes of yours, could get you in trouble, dear." She noticed his curiosity, breaking both the silence and his focus with a silken voice. “Do you think I never noticed?” She said, leaning forward ever so slightly and leaving him all too aware of her breasts pushing together. Victor gulped in a little at the sight, conscious that even now he was staring. Damn it. Of course she had noticed him; he was stupid to think otherwise. She sees everything that goes on in her estate. Was that really what his mistress had summoned him here for though? Something as simple as that!?


“Little peeks here and there I could forgive, but you, well, you're doing it right now even...Need I say more?” The man had to wonder just what exactly she intended to do with him over this. He knew Ms. Amador could be rather extreme in expressing her displeasure sometimes.


"Clothes off.” The bluntness of the command caught Victor by surprise, but he complied immediately, hoping embarrassment would be the extent of his punishment. With a sip of wine and a disinterested stare, his master observed him undress in silence. Shirt off first, then pants and underwear as well, and Victor was completely naked. Her expression still remained the same, that is, almost bored by him, unphased by his nudity.


Suddenly, with a lazy flick, she tossed the mysterious object she had been holding this whole time down at him. With great speed, the thing hit the floor, skidding past and frightening him.


“Oops…” half-heartedly feigning clumsiness, the corner of her mouth curled into a slight smirk. The thing would have hit him if he had not been quick enough to dodge out of the way. At least now he could get a clear look at it. It was a ring of some kind, but with a peculiar addition. Victor noticed the chain attached to it, golden links capped off with a strap of some kind. The strap had a buckle and everything, all perfectly suited to a man his size...


He looked at it, then back to her, confused as to what exactly she had wanted of him now.


“Well, what are you waiting for, dear? Put it on.” He heard her command clearly, but he still didn’t get it, not moving at all. “You know, I do so hate repeating myself.” That got him into gear, jumping to the thing now, not wanting to raise her ire any more.


Feebly, Victor pulled it around his neck and buckled the collar on, chaining himself to the ring like some kind of animal. The chain wasn't cumbersome to drag around, but it wasn't exactly comfortable either. Overall, it had quickly turned into an unpleasant predicament for the young man. Amador looked pleased at the visual, laughing softly at Victor as she stared down.


"That is just precious." She added with a chuckle, "It suits you, really.” At least she was enjoying this, he thought. Maybe she'd get her enjoyment out of him and let him go. “Honestly, it's hard to be mad at something so adorable.”


Was she serious? “Now, be a dear and bring me back my toe ring, Victor.” Toe ring…She wiggled her toes a bit, showing him just where she wanted it. “C'mon, do it quickly and I just might forgive you for all the gawking, dear."


At that, Victor jumped to the task. He was taller than the piece of jewelry, but it was solid metal and he'd have to pull it all the way over to her feet. They were a sizeable distance away from him; no easy task for a man of his size, but doable. Grabbing onto the links, he walked until the chain was taut and began to pull with all his might. His mistress couldn't hear him, but Victor was straining hard, trying to drag the thing. It was even less than slow going, but he was making progress at the very least.


The tiled floor offered some welcome help for the task. Its smooth surface meant dragging the oversized ring was much easier than it could have been. Even still, he was exerting everything he possibly could, almost beginning to feel light headed and yet, several inches was all the progress he had made. Those amounted to a dozen or so feet for him, which meant hardly anything for Amador. Victor looked back at her toes in the distance, so very far away still.


She only clicked her tongue, sounding almost sorry for him. “Victor, you're taking much too long. Can't even do something so simple for me? I'm disappointed.” He had pulled it a ways, but apparently not fast enough for her liking. His master rose out of her chair, the floor beneath his feet quaking a little as she did. With even more urgency now, Victor started pulling again, trying to move it more for her, but Amador was having none of it.


Her bare foot slammed down right behind him, throwing the gulli off balance. He toppled over, looking like a complete fool in the process. Her big toe so close to him, the man couldn't help but notice every ridge of its print. The sight left him feeling smaller than ever before, that is until he noticed her staring straight down on him. “A little ring giving you so much trouble?” She bent down and pinched it up with ease, making him feel that much more useless.


As she lifted it higher, he realized the obvious; the chain was still strapped around his neck. Quickly he grabbed onto it and gave himself some slack before being yanked up into the air. Victor was left dangling now, trying his damnedest not to be choked unconscious. She brought him to face level, still wearing that same look of disinterest. In between his struggles he saw those cold eyes of hers, they made everything worse.


“Deep breaths, dear.” She calmly said. Naked, afraid, and on the brink of unconsciousness, Victor did not see his day ending up like this.


After holding him there for a few moments longer, she only chuckled and lowered him back to the ground, allowing him to cease his struggle against the chain. “You know, it's too cute, you gasping for air like that." He was wheezing, hardly able to concentrate on what she had said. Maybe for the best "I'm feeling generous, even though you don't deserve it. You want another chance at forgiveness?” He could only nod, hacking a little; his throat still hoarse from the trip up. “I've got something in mind, but you are going to have to work for it.”


Bringing a foot forward she delicately slipped the ring onto her second toe, wiggling it into place. He truly was some kind of living accessory now. How demeaning. Amador hadn't even told him the task yet, she simply took a step past him towards her bed. He had only a split second to realize what was about to happen. The foot he was tied to raised off the floor, the chain dragging him into the air as it did. Forward it gided to join the other, all the while his meaningless struggles for freedom went unnoticed. Lucky for Victor, she was careful about where she placed her step. She didn't crush him, but she came damn close to it. Displaced air rushed against him from the impact. Victor was shaken, but still alive for now.


Turning to sit on her bed, Amador finally showed a little bit of emotion, a smirk down at the pathetic little man. “That collar really does suit you Victor, I'm so glad I had it made.” She toyed with him now, placing her foot above him. Her sole overhead, Victor screamed, arms raised as she brought it down, pushing him to the floor. He couldn't yell, he couldn’t squirm, he couldn't do anything anymore. The warm flesh of her sole grinded him down into the cold floor. He could hardly breathe with the sheer weight pushing down on his chest. This was it. He was sure of it. She was going to simply crush him under foot with no ceremony. When it felt like he was just about to reach a breaking point she let off. His life wasn't over. Not yet. Amador had only applied enough pressure to make him feel like he was going to pop.


“Let's call that motivation. Do a bad job tonight, and I'll push down a little harder.” The tone of her threat was the most chilling part of it all. Delivered so casually, she really didn't see him as a person, he was truly beginning to understand that. In such a demeaning position, Victor couldn't blame her. He was little more than a man shaped insect to a brob, he realized. Lifting her leg up now, he was raised onto her bed, his throat constricted yet again.


Victor found himself on the soft linen of her sheets, wheezing and trying to figure out just what it was she had planned. “I deserve to be pampered, don't I, Victor?” He only cowered and nodded as quickly as he could. “That's why you're here. I'm going to sleep, and I want you to pamper me like I deserve.” How? He wondered. “A little foot rub is all I want, sweetie. Not too much to ask from a man so enamored with me.” A foot rub, yes, that isn't so bad he thought. Victor got to work eagerly right then, wanting to prove just how obedient he could be. She laughed, “That's the spirit, dear”


Amador laid back on her bed, getting herself comfortable, leaving him with one warning before she went to sleep,“Victor? Don't even think about running away now ok? You'd go through much worse than earlier when I find you. Night.” She lifted the covers over herself now, draping him in darkness.


The air became hot immediately, beads of sweat already forming on his brow. Her body heat was going to make things harder for him, but he went to work. His hands rubbing around one of her toes, he pushed his whole body against them, trying to soothe the tender flesh. Victor could tell when he was felt, the way the digits twitched in response. He wasn't sure if any of this even felt good to her, but he hoped it did. He was starting to worry he was too small to do a satisfactory job.


Victor kept on though, making his way down her soft sole, putting great effort into it. Every now and again his master would turn over in her sleep, dragging him unceremoniously to a new position. He’d only get back up, regain his bearings and get back to work massaging her. It was already starting to become a long night.


Hours in and Victor was beginning to pant, drenched in sweat himself. This was terrible, he was going to dehydrate before the night was through. Fidgeting with the collar on his neck, he was starting to give serious thought to running away. Would she really be able to find him if he did? Of course she would, someone would rat him out, seeing him trying to get out of there. He was a slave to her feet now, a very nice alternative to death, no matter how demeaning. Right?


And so the night continued, his humid prison of flesh and linen baking him alive as he worked. She’d always seemed to shift right before he passed out from exhaustion, startling the Gulli with violent movements. It was a miracle he wasn't dead by accident, but that fear of death was a good motivator for Victor. He kept up, finding himself between her toes, down the ball of her foot, and all the way to her heel, diligent in his service.


Hours passed, and he was hardly able to do anything now. Arms sore from so much rubbing, he was relieved to see what looked like light, shining through the small gaps in the covers. He'd made it! Her legs began to shift as the whole bed started quaking, Ms. Amador was waking up. He was blinded a little as the blanket was removed, letting all the light in at once. Getting back his vision, the only thing he saw was her cold, dark eyes looking down at him again. She didn't appear impressed.


“Honestly Victor...” Reaching a finger down, she pinned the gulli to her sole, reacquainting him with it even closer than before. Rubbing his body all over the soft flesh, she continued, “You did a terrible job, dear. Do you even know how to pamper a woman, or are you just not man enough to do it right? I could tell you were only using those feeble arms of yours. I was expecting so much more from you, dear. My mistake.”


She began dabbing each of her toes with the screaming man, being so very delicate with him. “This feels a little better...but you still aren’t using that tongue of yours.” What the hell was her problem? She wanted him to...lick her soles? Fear driving him, Victor complied, tasting her as he was rubbed toe to heel. She snickered at the tiny man licking at her feet, “Tell me, are you enjoying yourself down there?” If it meant she would let him go, he loved it.


Suddenly, she stopped. "Hmm, here I am helping you, and yet my feet still don't feel any better. I'm beginning to wonder, what good are you to me?” Pinching his body between her fingers, she turned him to face her again. "I just can't think of anything. A Gulliverian like you...well, you're useless, Victor."


Her expression changed suddenly, one much less playful than before. “A gulli...It's almost repulsive that a thing like you would even be gawking at me like that. Just what was going through your mind when you were staring, hmm? That somehow I would notice you? That somehow I would see you as more than just a bug? Please…” Squeezing him now, there was nothing but disgust on her face until she dropped him back down to the soft sheets again. Her toes curled above him as the chain gave barely any slack; she was getting off the bed. Victor braced, but one could never truly prepare themselves for how violently he was being dragged off.


Finding himself on the cold floor again, Amador was standing over him, looking down at her little slave with a peculiar expression. “Of all the Gulliverians I have, you might be the biggest waste I've come across. It almost makes me sad…” She bent down removing the ring from her toe, much to his surprise. “Go ahead, take that collar off, you don't even deserve to lick my feet.” He couldn't believe the command, but he listened, quickly removing the thing from his neck, rubbing where it had left him sore. Now what was it she was planning? “I like to think of myself as a kind woman, Victor. Even if you really don't deserve it, I'm going to give you one last chance. Not even you could mess this one up.”


With her index finger, she pushed him onto his back, but she wasn't through. Tracing the digit down his body, she brushed his length a moment, surprisingly tender. It wasn't her target though, her digit moved on. With a finger placed on his right leg, she held it there. Victor looked up with a whimper, mortified of what she was planning. A wink was all she gave before pushing down. White hot pain exploded all the way up his body and Victor screamed out in agony.


“Oh, I heard that one.” She still wasn't finished. Moving her finger over to his left leg, she gave it the same treatment. His face went pale at the sheer pain. At this point it was a miracle Victor hadn't passed out, the pain worse than what he previously thought was even possible. Looking down at his legs, a mangled mess of flesh and bone, smearing red on the hard floor was all there was. He tried to move what little was left of his lower extremities, but it hurt too damn much. The entire time he writhed in agony, Amador appeared pleased with her work.


“That looks like it really hurts,” She clicked her tongue in a mock show of sympathy. “I hope it doesn't affect your chances of getting away. That's right, I'll let you go if you can just crawl out of the room before I can get you. I'll even give you a head start, sweetie.” Using a nail she scooped him over onto his stomach, helping him just a little in a display of kindness. “Go on, there's the door.”


Panting, on the brink of unconsciousness, Victor gripped the floor, trying his hardest to drag his body towards salvation. He barely inched forward. His whole body quaked in pain as what was left of his legs dragged behind him, paint brushing the floor with a crimson stroke. He didn't look back, too afraid to see how little progress he was making. Of course, he was in too much pain to look back in any case. He was starting to wish for earlier, when exhaustion was the worst of his problems. He looked at the door, so far away, he didn't even trick himself into believing he could actually make it.


“You didn't make much use of your head start Victor. How sad.” He felt her moving behind him, getting ready to put him out of his misery finally. He realized that he wouldn’t have been able to get away, even with both his legs intact, and yet he still fought, clawed for every little inch he could pull himself. Darkness shrouded overhead as she lifted her bare foot up. Not like this. It was all he had time to think before the ball of her foot came down unceremoniously. The titanic weight pushing down on him just enough to feel the rest of his bones pop, almost all at once. There was no air in his lungs to scream anymore, but he tried still, silence his only answer. 


Her foot had pressed down completely now, compressing what was once a man into a broken and fleshy husk of skin, blood splattering out of it. She lifted her foot to inspect her work, his body still sticking to it, fell limp after she shook it off with a sigh. What a mess Victor had made. Someone would have to clean it up. Moments passed before Kenneth arrived, punctual as always. He tried not to look at the broken pile that used to be a fellow Gulliverian.

 

“Kenneth, get someone to clean this up please, I’m having Damon over today, and I’d rather he not see poor little Victor there. He might get jealous if he saw me with another ‘man’.” She left him with a smile walking out of her room to start the day off. Kenneth hadn't even responded, simply rubbing his temples at what was already becoming a long day.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6882