From Angel (Starr) to Goddess by Objections
Summary:

Ace Attorney fanfiction in which the Cough-Up Queen becomes a Sized-Up Goddess! Features all your quintessential giantess stuff at various sizes!


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1837 Read: 18655 Published: August 20 2017 Updated: August 21 2017

1. Angel's Start by Objections

2. A Step Up by Objections

3. Knees Above the Crowd by Objections

Angel's Start by Objections
Author's Notes:

My first ever time writing Macro/Micro fiction! I've done RPs and written other fanfic and read a lot, but I finally decided to try my hand at writing some. All advice appreciated!

Thundering footsteps. Lana Skye, Los Angeles' Chief Prosecutor, ran through the streets having abandoned her car. The sound of buildings, collapsing behind her with each quaking step as she scrambled to find somewhere to get underground. The shadow towering above her, sealing the fate she continued to hope she could resist, followed by the towering figure of a high heeled shoe stretching, the toe alone above buildings, in to the sky. The sultry figure of her old colleague, Angel Starr, towering well beyond the clouds and large enough to wipe away neighborhoods in a few steps. Lana quivered, closing her eyes, only to find an immense bare foot stretching up above the entire city and then some when she opened them. She turned to run, only to find Angel's gigantic face in the sky above the country, her hands on either side of it. Resigned to crying in a corner, Lana looked up one last time to see Angel's fingers pinching the Earth, pulling it between her chest for a grand ending.

A doorbell. Knocking. Angel Starr woke up, hungover and in less clothes than she liked to be. She rose to her feet, one sock on, and grumbled something about how Lana would get hers one day. Pulling off her one sock and throwing on a robe for presentability, she stumbled to her door and signed the forms for her fresh food deliveries. Ever since she'd been fired, "Same shit different day" was her life motto. She was quite tired of it; there's nothing she'd love more than to shake things up, but it just wasn't happening.

"Hey, by the way..." mumbled the delivery boy, clearly nervous to talk to the woman. "We threw in a special ingredient today. Its a new genetically modified fish; we recommend you try it yourself first. It may have reactions to some allergies or other substances, though. The disclaimer is in its box."

Angel was intrigued. It was kinda depressing that "genetically modified fish" was her idea of an eventful day, but she was intrigued nonetheless. "Thanks... Jerry. Joey. Johnny." Angel wheeled her shipment inside and closed the door. Jesse walked away, stunned as he usually was from the unconventional mornings he had gotten used to delivering food to stay-at-home-chefs.

Entering her kitchen, Angel sneezed; it was pollen season and her allergy was getting the best of her. Excited for once to get started, she slipped off the robe and got to work cooking in her undies, as all people do when they've lost control of their lives. A few hours and a few dozen bentos later, she finally reached the special shipment. She skimmed the disclaimer list; unpredictable reactions to alcohol, chestnuts, Allergic Rhinitis, Coffea Liberica, some scientific names, and more mumbo jumbo she didn't care about. She fried it and made herself some tempura for breakfast, obviously, as well as a bento for later.

Downing her imported coffee, the one good thing she treated herself to, she finished off the uniquely tasty breakfast fried fish and went off to get dressed. She found her clothes to be slightly smaller than they were, but she chalked it up to bloat from the drinking. She'd bought them a size big anyway; you never know when you'll get a growth spurt. In her iconic coat, knee length plunging dress, hat and choker combo and a pair of heels, Angel Starr was ready to to hit the town and sell some meals!

A Step Up by Objections
Author's Notes:

Angel finally grows, but only a little.

It had been roughly six hours since breakfast, and was nearing lunch time for the mobile lunchlady. Angel had an okay morning; selling lunches, getting catcalled, punching catcallers, the normal Cough-Up Queen Routine. Reclining on a bench near an urban center, she took a few breaths and resigned herself to another boring day. She scrounged around in her basket, finding her own lunch, and breaking out her utensils chowed down. She figured she had some extra time to take a quick nap, so she found her way to a more secluded bench near an alley and laid down to rest.

No sooner than she'd gotten in to the nice part of her dream was Angel awoken by the sound of an alarm. Her detective time kicking in she was on her feet running around the corner to find someone attempting to bust in to a car with a crowbar. Running at him as best she could in heels and fumbling for a gun she didn't have, she saw the thief scream upon noticing her and try to run. She quickly caught up with him despite her unfortunate footwear, and grabbed him by the back of his shirt, lifting him with one hand.

Wait, one hand? Angel's adrenaline died down, and she looked around to realize she was standing quite tall next to the cars surrounding her. Looking around, she found herself standing waist-above the crowd of on-lookers attracted by the commotion. She must have been at least 12 feet tall, give or take! The stares of the group all around her took her back to a time of publicity she hadn't been used to since losing her detective position, and she awkwardly laid down the thief on the floor.

"Uh.... you guys deal with him, ok?" she addressed the crowd, backing up and turning to run in embarassment. Still dazed from her realization, she saw a grown man with a suit and briefcase scrounging through her lunchbox basket, kneeling over it back turned to her. Heels clicking against the floor with each step, she approached him and stood behind him as he was completely unaware. Remorselessly, she placed a heel on his back with a glare in her eyes as he turned around. He tried to lift himself, but her weight kept him down.

"Push the basket aside." She commanded, staring down as he moved the bentos out from in front of him. She pressed her heel into his back, knocking him down to all fours on his knees beneath her. The sharp heel of her shoe pressed into his lower back and prompted him to give in with its pain, while the flat under the ball of her foot made sure he was trapped in his position.

With a grumble of her stomach she smirked as she addressed him again: "Stay right there. I need a seat for my second lunch." The bench right in front of him no doubt making the man feel stupid, Angel placed her large, and now larger, ass right on his back as she lifted a a normal bento from her stash. The mans knees were close to buckling under Angel's thick thighs, but for his own sake he resisted and miraculously maintained his position.

"Hopefully this one takes me back to normal" she said, hoping it would not take her back to normal.

Then she felt her body quiver.

End Notes:

Angel will get big tomorrow. For now its nearing Late O' Clock and I need to sleep.

Knees Above the Crowd by Objections
Author's Notes:

Some more growth, some shoeplay, and some generic size walking-around before the next growth segment.

The pulsing feelings going through Angel's body increased in intensity by the second, until eventually she felt as if she couldn't contain them anymore. About to burst, she saw the world around her grow smaller and the man beneath her grow weaker under her weight. With a jarring drop, he collapsed and she fell down to the floor, lowering her perspective for a few seconds until she outgrew even where she initially started! Standing up, she saw herself nearing level with the windows on the second floor of a nearby building, placing herself at roughly 25 feet tall. She moved to the front of the collapsed man on the floor, his head not even reacing above the height of her shoe, and she was filled with nothing but disgust.

"Stealing from others is wrong." She spoke with vitriol in her voice. "Especially when you clearly have no need to worry about feeding yourself." She planted the toe of her shoe under his chin and lifted it up, making him look upwards as best he could from his prone position. Presenting her other shoe to his face, she grinned. "I walked thruogh the park on the way here. If you're so hungry, I'm sure theres good fiber on the bottom of my shoe. It might fill you up if you lick some off."

She felt the man push down against her lower foot, trying to turn away. Playfully, she pushed him back up before pressing her other sole into his face. "Please, I insist! You looked hungry, and I have more tha enough to spare." Seeing no reaction, she furrowed her brow, dropped her position, and kicked him over at the waist until he was laying on his back. Firmly, she planted the heel of her shoe on his forehead and the sole of her shoe on his mouth. "Lick." she commanded.

Then, she felt it. The light, almost imperceptible force of a tongue pressing up against her sole. She giggled with delight, loving the feeling of making someone pay for a crime once again. With each stroke of the tongue, she realized that she should stop lying to herself; she was a bitter, petty woman these days and she was much happier about subjugating someone and feeling alive for once than she was about punishing a thief. It was a dangerous thought... but she felt like soon, she wouldn't ever much be in danger.

Angel collected her things, and left the man with a gift of saliva all over his sternum. Walking to the park, she had a new marketing scheme planned as she rummaged through the smaller basket, grabbing five or six bentos in one hand. Arriving at the grassy area, she stood up above some of the shorter trees and bellowed out.

"Step right up for Angel Starr's Magical Meal Basket! Each one of these lovely lunchboxes could give you whatever you desire! More money, a lover, maybe even some extra height? Look at me! I was always tired of being too short to ride at the amusement park and now I may be a little too tall!" Instantly, she was surrounded by skeptics and pretend skeptics who told themselves it couldn't be true but definitely wanted it to be. Her bentos were selling so fast she worried she'd run out before lunch break ended, and she had more money than she was used to seeing these past few years.

She showed off a few feats of strength; lifting up a boulder in one hand, carrying kids around on her shoulders. She showed off her height, sitting down and still being taller than most. And she showed off her form, letting patrons stand suspiciously close to the rim of her skirt and bending over whenever she had an excuse. She was loving being in control of the attention she got for once, and she was loving having all of her viewers hypnotized.

Then she heard someone behind her. "Freak! Monster! Go back into your cave, you giant beast!"

Angel giggled, turned around, and walked right in front of the tiny woman, who didn't even reach her knee in heels.

"I'll show you a monster."

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6873