Godsis Universe: The Arrival by alotmorewub
Summary:

Alex Goldfield was just an average highschooler that lived a rather simple life. Then one day, his sister decides to pay him a visit and stay at his place for a while. There is just two problems with that.

1.He didn't know he had a sister and 2. she is a giant, god-like being

What follows are the interactions that he has with her as he tries to adapt to living with a super-powerful godess

 


Categories: Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 9849 Read: 22929 Published: August 16 2017 Updated: August 16 2017
Story Notes:

Originally, it was going to just be a rather simple idea of a giantess sister who played around with her smaller brother and the city they lived in, but seeing as how I am incapable of writing a fetish story without adding a crazy plot, I decided that it would become something a little bigger than that. My idea was to have an overarching story, but the majority of what I want to do with this is to have daily interactions with these characters and how the sister with divine powers enjoys her time on a planet with her mortal brother.

What we have here is an introduction to the two most prominent characters and how they first meet. Let’s say for one of them, it’s a little more fun.

Enjoy!

 

1. Chapter 1 - The Arrival pt. 1 by alotmorewub

2. Chapter 2 - The Arrival pt. 2 by alotmorewub

3. Chapter 3 - The Arrival pt. 3 by alotmorewub

Chapter 1 - The Arrival pt. 1 by alotmorewub

A soft sigh escaped his lips as he watched the clock at the front of the room above the chalkboard that the teacher was scribbling on, droning on about the formula to find the length of a triangle side with only an angle measurement. It was the same thing that they had been trying to learn for the past four days and it was no easier for him to understand what the teacher was talking about, no matter how many pictures and words she showed. He felt his eyes drooping as he listened to the teacher go on and on while the other students answered the questions and others whispered and murmured to each other. Finally, the teacher placed the chalk back on the metal rack and looked at the clock, wiping the chalk dust from her hands.
            “Alright everyone, looks like we’re out of time, so I’ll hand out your homework and I expect this to be done over the weekend and due Monday” she instructed.
A collective quiet chorus of groans buzzed through the room as the paper packet was passed to the row of students as each one passed them down the column. With perfect timing, once the last packet was delivered, a loud, shrill alarm rang through the room and signaled the end of the class period. The shuffling of bags and papers ceased as the students quickly scampered through the door into the hallway where an amassing swarm of high school students flooded into.
            “Have a good weekend!” The teacher called out to the scurrying students as they escaped their trigonometric imprisonment.
            Alex Goldfield looked over the math assignment just given to him and sighed as he crumpled up the paper and threw it into his backpack. If it wasn’t for his required credits he would have never signed up for a math class. He was not the best with mathematics and had told his advisors and teachers that it was just not for him, but they didn’t take his concerns seriously and told him to just try harder. He tried their “advice” but eventually he just put in only as much effort was needed to get a passing grade. He was a smart guy and did well in many of his classes, but math was his Achilles’ heel.
            He made his way towards his locker to drop off his math book and grab his supplies for the last class of the day. Easier said than done. The hallways were crowded with students making their way towards their classes, congregating in pockets of their friends to talk about their weekend plans, and hall monitors and teachers herding the kids to get moving and not block the hallways. Alex followed the flow of the movement in the halls, occasionally bumping into someone unintentionally, apologizing quietly before moving on.
            Alex considered himself to be an average student in pretty much every sense, but every other student would debate that. He was around six feet, six inches in height with short light-brown hair that was messy and curled slightly. His eyes were a grey color and his facial features were slightly rounded. The most surprising thing about him was how well built he was. He was not a very active person, didn’t play sports or go outdoors very often, and did not eat the healthiest diet, it mostly consisted of junk food and fats, but he was rather muscular and buff for someone his age. The body didn’t match the personality as Alex was rather shy, quiet, and introverted. The contrast of looks and personality were rather stark and some of his classmates figured that he must have been blessed by a god or some spirit to have such a body, while some of them held a grudge against him for such physique to be wasted on such a pushover loser.
            As he finally arrived at his locker and opened it, the halls began to disperse as the warning bells began going off and alerting students that they had about two minutes before the tardy bell went off. Alex began to quickly gather his things for his last class, shut his locker, and made his way to class. He liked it when the halls were emptier and he risked the tardiness in order to be more comfortable.

            He finally made it to his last class of the day, world history, and made his way to his seat. The teacher gave him a little look, but continued on with the lesson. As Alex began taking notes, he felt his phone buzz rapidly in his pocket. He pulled it out and looked at the notification and saw that it was a news notification.

            “BREAKING: UNKNOWN DISASTER LEVELS CLAUSEN; WHOLE CITY REDUCED TO CRATERS AND FLATTENED. CASUALTIES UNKNOWN, EXPECTED TO BE MILLIONS…”

            Alex looked at the notification in disbelief. He reread it again several times, but it still said the same thing. The neighboring city to his own now apparently no longer existed. He swiped the alert and waited for the story to load as his heart started pounding heavily. There had been no threats of severe weather and an accident couldn’t have destroyed a city the size of Clausen, it only would have be an inconvenience. Whatever had happened must have been something unworldly. Finally, the story loaded and Alex began reading all he could.

            “The city of Clausen has been reported to have been at the center of some unnatural cataclysm as the whole city has been found to be a burning wasteland with everything crushed in gigantic craters that are several kilometers wide and several kilometers longer. Authorities are trying to gather evidence as to what has caused such an apocalyptic event, but have found it hard to do so with everything in the city reduced to practically paper thin sheets.



            ...as authorities have begun their initial search and rescue for survivors, early reports have said that the wreckage is fragile and easily movable, as one volunteer was able to move a flattened truck by their lonesome. Other reports have said that some of the debris is behaving unnaturally, as some fires began to change unusual colors spontaneously and that the air smells of vanilla and floral scents, not of ash and dust, to name only a few. The most bizarre early reports coming out so far are that there doesn’t seem to be any kind of sign of survivors, especially in areas that were actively busy, like Main Street. It was almost as though whatever happened here removed any trace of life

‘Whatever is going on here is unusual and dangerous’ local fire chief Joe Scroze announced. ‘We are asking that family and friends keep away from Clausen until our investigations are complete.”

            As Alex continued to read the article, he began to feel something in his chest. There was something in him that felt as though he knew what the cause of this catastrophe was, but he also couldn’t understand how he knew that. This was some incredibly unnatural event, but he somehow knew the cause. But what could it possibly be and how did he know?
    Just then, his phone buzzed again and he saw a new notification pop up. It was a text message, but there was no number associated with the message. Confused, he tapped on the alert and it brought him to his messages where the numberless text was awaiting him, with only two words in the body.

            “Open me”

            Alex began to feel his heart race. What was going on? First he gets reports that the neighboring city was seemingly reduced to nothing but a flattened wasteland and now he is getting numberless messages? He took a deep breath and relaxed. The text was probably just some kind of spam telling him that some king in a far away country was sharing his wealth. He didn’t buy it and simply selected the message and deleted it. Taking another breath, he tried to focus on the lesson, when he noticed something strange. He thought his eyes were playing tricks on him, but after blinking them and giving them a good rubbing, he was astounded by what he saw.
            All of his classmates and the teacher were moving in a looping behavior.
            The teacher was walking from one side of the board to the other and back before doing the exact same motion over and over again. All around him the students would seemingly write down some notes before the words disappeared and they wrote them down again. The clock also was in this loop as the second hand seemed to strike twelve before resetting at the ten and then moving again. Alex looked at his hands and gave them a couple squeezes and smacked himself to see if he was dreaming, but his burning cheek and non-looping behavior told him that he was not affected by the strange occurrences. Just then, his phone buzzed again with another text message, again from the numberless sender. With his hands shaking slightly, he opened his inbox and looked at the message.

            “OPEN ME”

            He felt incredibly compelled to do so. These wacky occurrences had set his curiosity into overdrive and he needed answers. Something in his head again began to tell him that he knew what the cause of all of this was and that it was incredibly familiar to him. It was something personal to him. It was a feeling as though it was something that had been removed from his mind, but only a bit was left. He felt himself entering almost a trance and felt his thumb began to move towards the message to open it. He couldn’t explain it, but he felt it calling to him, beckoning to him like the ancient sirens of mythology. Their songs attracted the sailors of the seas to them with their alluring and beautiful songs...right before they killed them.
            Alex snapped out of his trance just in time to stop his finger from opening the message and quickly deleted it again. He noticed that he was breathing rather hard and was sweating slightly. This was getting out of hand and he needed to get out of this room and it’s continuously looping inhabitants.
            Bolting out of his chair and sprinting out of the room, he began to run down the hallway with no particular destination in mind, when he again noticed something strange. The school was practically dead silent. For a school that held well over a couple thousand students, that was practically impossible. Alex began looking around and noticed that any student or faculty he saw was not acting normal. Some were looping in place, others were seemingly stuttering and looked glitchy, almost as though they were a bug in a video game, and some were not moving at all. Alex again begin to feel himself freak out. None of this was possible, this was not real.
            Then his phone began to buzz again.
            He was dreading what he was about to do, but at this point, it seemed as though he had no choice. He looked at his phone and saw the same alert in his inbox. Only this time, the sender seemingly had grown impatient and the message they sent sent a cold shiver down his spine.

            “Alex, I swear, if you don’t open this, you will regret it. Open the text, dammit!”

            Not only did the sender seemingly know his name, but the message itself seemed to break his phone, as the words began to spread across the screen and take up every inch of it, ensuring nothing else but the message was on the screen. His whole body trembling now, he slowly tapped on the screen and opened the message. When he did, he was greeted with a completely white screen with only a pulsing type line in the upper lefthand corner. Alex tried to write something, but the keyboard didn’t appear and his phone was unresponsive. Then, something did show up on the screen.

            “Fiiiinally. I ask you a couple times to open up and you discard my message? Do you know how rude that is?”

            The words appeared one letter at a time in rapid succession, as though his phone was typing out the message itself, like his phone was talking to him. Suddenly, the whole message deleted itself and the screen went blank again before more words began to show up.

            “Hahaha, phones can’t talk to you, silly. Everyone knows that. Seems as though you need some fresh air, Alex. Why don’t you come outside? I’ll be there shortly anyway to pick you up! It’s been awhile since I’ve seen my little brother, after all <3 “

            Alex stared flabbergasted at his phone. He must have been going crazy. This was too much to try and handle. How did they know what he was thinking? That he was indoors? And...he had an older sibling? He brought his hands up to his head and began to rub them through his hair to try and calm down as well as taking a couple deep breaths. After a couple moments, he figured that whoever was messing with him like this probably had some kind of agenda and he figured he might as well go along with the ride. And if things got out of hand, he didn’t take those self-defence classes for nothing after all.
            He began making the trek to the main entrance to the school but not before realizing that he was seemingly going in circles. He rubbed his head in confusion as he was certain that he was heading the right way, but every corner he took lead him to somewhere completely different in the school. After what seemed like hours of frustratingly hapless walking and backtracking, his phone went off again, the same sender. Alex opened it to the blank white screen again before the words began to spell out.

            “Hee hee, sorry little bro, but I couldn’t help but have a little fun at your expense. Your reaction to getting lost was priceless, hahaha!! Here, I’ll help you out, though I thought you’d know your way through your own school ;)”

            Alex was now really getting upset. This was getting ridiculous and he was about to find someway to wake himself up from this dream before he got in trouble for sleeping in class. However, as he rounded the next corner, which he was sure he had already done hundreds of times, he found himself at the main entrance and the doors leading outside. He paused in confusion and looked back only to discover that he was in the main foyer of the school and not in a random hallway that he had been going through. Filled with frustration and still annoyed that his dream was not ending, he sighed and decided to humor his brain and walked outside.

 

Chapter 2 - The Arrival pt. 2 by alotmorewub

It was a bright and sunny afternoon as Alex exited the building. The sun's rays of light blinded him as he walked into the main courtyard and he covered his eyes to protect himself from the celestial body above. Along with the warm heat, the air was mildly thick with humidity, but his saving grace was the cool, refreshing breeze that blew across his body. The sky was as blue as the ocean with many large white clouds offering pockets of shade as they slowly glided through the heavens above. The courtyard was where students would hang out after school while they waited for their rides to show up, but it also doubled as a beautiful location to hold other events or gatherings. The courtyard was very large and had tables set up everywhere, but was also decorated with several gardens and rows of trees to give life to the school.

The crowning jewel was the location of the school. The building was located on the highest point on a series of tall hills outside the city. From the vista of the school's courtyard, the sight opened up to show the well-developed suburban area with shops, parks, and lots of housing spread out for long distances. In the distance, a symbol of prosperity and wealth, was the city that the school was named for, Olympia City. A sprawling metropolis that was among, if not the, most prosperous and well-established cities on the planet and that was the home for over several tens of millions of people and still growing. The buildings in the distance seemed to cover the horizon and showed the might of the steel and concrete that the citizens of Olympia City were strong and proud people. The surrounding environment around the city was surrounded by hills and mountains to the northwest of the city and an ocean several miles to the southeast. The weather was perfect for every season, warm, wet, and sunny summers and springs with cold and snowy winters. In short, Olympia City was a paradise.

Which was why when Alex looked out onto the city front the hilltop where his school was located, he had a dark feeling of dread that it might not stay that way for long. Whoever this woman was that was messaging him seemed to have a power that he couldn't explain or comprehend, but they seemed to know him well. What confused and concerned him the most was that she called him her “little brother.” As far as Alex had ever been aware, he had only lived with his Mom and Dad on the outside of the city, halfway between Olympia City and Clausen, and he had never been told about any other family that he had. He decided to get some information and pulled his phone out again and decided to call his parents. It was their off day today so they were probably at home. Going through his contacts, he dialed his home phone and waited for them to pick up. After a couple moments, he frowned when it went to the answering machine. He left a message and decided to call his mom’s cell phone instead, they were probably out at the store or something. He dialed the number and let it ring.

“Alex? Oh my gosh, thank goodness you called, I've been trying to call you for half an hour, but you didn't pick up! Your father and I heard about what happened in Clausen and tried to come pick you up, but something happened on the interstate. We tried to get on but they had it closed down, something came through and miles of it had been crushed flat! They said that there were flattened cars, trucks, pavement, and anything close by was as flat as a pancake. We’re stuck here and have no idea when we’ll be by to get you. Just stay safe” His Mom explained, panic laced in her voice.

Before Alex could say anything, his phone went silent at the confirmation that his mom had hung up, leaving him to stand alone in the courtyard by himself. He sighed deeply and was about to go back inside, just about convinced he was losing his mind, when his phone buzzed again. He went to check it and saw that there was no number, meaning it must have been the mystery person calling him her little brother. Rolling his eyes at the concept of how far someone was willing to go to prank him, probably Travis getting off from making him look stupid and the likelihood of him getting in trouble, he opened the message, wanting to get this over with.

 

Almost there to pick you up, little bro! You should be able to see me coming soon, just keep an eye out!”

 

The message made Alex pause as he decided to just throw caution to the wind and play the rest of this prank out. If he was embarrassed, well, it wouldn't have been the first time he was the victim of something like this. Since the school was so large, and he was not so popular, the resulting shame wouldn't last, it usually never did. Heading back out towards the pickup lane at the edge of the courtyard, Alex stood around and waited for his supposed “older sister” to “show up.” If this was a prank, he had to give credit to whoever organized this and how elaborate it was. The no-number text message, the weird behavior from the teachers and classmates, the practical effects of him walking through the halls and getting lost, that one was particularly impressive, and the ability to prevent him from getting phone calls. What they were looking to accomplish, he had no idea, but he was starting to get really annoyed with how stup-

 

*Boom* *BOOM* *BOOM!!*

 

Alex heard what sounded like rolling thunder. He looked up into the cloudless sky with aconfused look on his face before he felt a quaking rumble beneath his feet. It wasn’t much at first, but then he felt another quake, and another distant sound of thunder.

Suddenly, the next quake was significantly more violent than the previous ones and the following thunder was louder, making Alex almost fully lose his balance. He was now starting to get concerned about what was happening. With how frequent and violent the quakes and trembles had suddenly become within just a couple minutes, he was beginning to believe that this was not a part of the prank. Alex began to breathe rapidly, inhaling and exhaling at a rapid rate as he began to panic that something was truly happening and it was not high schoolers being stupid. More quakes and rumbles finally became too much for him and he stumbled over himself, hitting the ground with a small thud.

Then the source of the earthquakes revealed itself.

Seemingly out of nowhere, on the horizon, past the mountain range miles out on the outskirts of the city, were the feet and legs of a human, casually strolling towards the city. The legs seemed to stretch up into the sky for miles, Alex’s eyes following the shape of the giant, past the round and thick thighs and hips, only a pair of incredibly short, frayed jean shorts covered their nether regions, up past the toned midsection, up past the chest, where the ample bosom covered in a tight and tattered shirt that exposed some of the underside of her breasts revealed to Alex that this giant was a giantess. Finally, he saw the head of the giant person, a woman with plush lips, a round nose, striking blue eyes, and a head of long, flowing blonde hair. She looked like one of the girls that Alex had considered to be incredibly attractive, almost like she was the heroine out of a story. She seemed to be gazing down on the land beneath her with every step she took, each one shaking the ground beneath Alex, even though she was several miles away. When her foot landed, he could see the dust and debris explode out from the sides of her feet.

She stopped when she reached the mountains on the outskirts of the city and she seemed to smile as she looked at the tiny masses of land before her. While they were a tough hike for many people they barely came up to the middle of her ankles, and she simply giggled at the sight of them, a loud rumbling rupturing the air for miles.

Then with a raise of her foot, the bottom of her sole spotless and pristine, and a wiggle of her toes, what seemed like trapped debris appearing from seemingly nowhere falling from between her toes, she began to lower it onto the ageless geologic landmarks. The shadow cast upon them began to grow and grow, casting the mountains into more and more darkness. Anything on the mountainsides began to scurry away in a hopeless attempt to escape the doom above them, but her foot gradually came closer and closer down. Then, her sole made impact with the summit of the tallest peak as the mountains tried to fight back against the immeasurable weight pressing down upon it. They shook uncontrollably with the amount of pressure bearing down upon it, the darkness of the cliffs, obscured by the blotted out of the sky from the foot above, hid the destructive landslides and avalanches of rock as the range began to succumb. Finally, with a little giggle, the giantess increased the weight upon the mountains and the range began to collapse under the giantess as she crushed the iconic range underneath her. The earthquakes were cataclysmic as she flattened several mountains beneath her and leaving a giant hole between the still standing parts on either side of her foot. She then lifted her heel and began to grind the rubble under her sole into nothing but dust before she began to slide her foot side to side, obliterating more and more of the mountain range. Each pass going further down the range, reducing the ancient geologic forms to little more than pebbles and dust beneath her one foot. Finally, only a storm of dust clouds showed any evidence of there ever being a mountain range there.

The giantess seemed to find the event delightful as she giggled at the sight of how easy it was to crush such majestic structures beneath her tread. For such destruction and devastation, she did not seem to have been affected by the event in the slightest. Her plump foot was a clean and spotless as it was before she began her landscaping on the outskirts of Olympia City.

“Now that’s how you make an entrance!” she giggled, the giantess’ voice rumbling for miles, “So this is Olympia City, huh? It looks like it grew a little since the last time I was here. Well, I’ll have plenty of time to have fun with it later. Right now, I have something I need to do. Now, where is that little brother of mine?” she said, scouting the city below her.

Alex felt his pulse begin to race a million miles a second as it all came together as to why he had such a bad feeling about this. This miles tall, bringer of destruction was looking for him and Olympia City was between him and her, and she didn’t even seem to know he was even there. Before he could move, she began to walk towards the city, her one foot covering hours of driving in a single step, a shockwave that raced through the ground careening towards the city. She then took another step, the same destructive results as the first, and she was already upon the city limits, the millions of citizens below screaming in terror and trying to flee from the titan above them. With one more step, she entered the city, and unleashed vast amount of destruction.  

Her simple tread spread for dozens of city blocks, nothing able to withstand her powerful foot as it turned the day to night for the thousands caught underneath it before being flattened underneath her. She took another step and the same results occurred as thousands more screaming and terrified citizens were squished underneath her.

“Oh damn it, I might have stepped on him” she suddenly grumbled, “They might have put the school in the middle of the city. Why they would, I don’t know, that’s just impractical. I mean, look how compacted you all are. If a giant were to attack, you would all be squished with no problem...oh wait” she giggled.

She lifted one of her feet and looked at the bottom of it. It was almost impossible to see anything from Alex’s perspective, but when she lifted it up, it almost seemed like the bottom of her foot was clean and spotless.

“Alex? You down there somewhere? Lick my foot if you are” she smiled. Alex suddenly felt like he didn’t want to be found if this was her way of looking for him. “Hmm, nothing. Welp, I guess you aren’t there” she grinned, a little disappointment in her voice, lowering her foot back down with a resounding boom. “Better keep looking, though this size might be a bit tough to see him, all the buildings barely come up to the middle of my toes” she commented, wiggling them playfully.

Just then, she began to change size before everyone. The once miles tall giantess began to shrink before she came to a stop at a smaller size. The “smaller size,” however, was still large enough that the tallest skyscrapers only just came up to her ankles. She nodded and then began to walk again. Each step she took was low and hovered near the ground, sending the scurrying citizens flying from how quick it flew overhead as swift and powerful gusts of wind whipped through the streets, picking up anything in them and blew them into a mass heap much further down the street. When they would gather their surroundings, they were introduced to the wait underfoot of the giantess above, who would then simply lowering it, crushing anything underneath her with no effort before she would continue to walk and repeat the process. The towering skyscrapers did nothing to stop her slow gait as they seemed to explode on impact from her rushing toes, one toe occasionally able to blast apart multiple buildings at once. The giantess seemed to be expressing her delight at this walk of hers as she giggled at how easy it was to obliterate everything beneath her, chuckling at the sounds of screams and sirens to get the citizens to safety or for the defense forces to try and fight back against her. As she began to lazily waltz around, dragging her toes down the streets and grinding up anything under them, she seemed to notice something.

A sudden series of small explosions spread across her ankles and lower calves, as well as a couple eruptions from her midsection all the way up towards her face. Alex could see in the sky surrounding his “sister” was a squadron of fighter jets speeding across her, unloading their entire ammunition into her in order to protect the helpless citizens below. In the streets, rumbling dangerously close to their target, were several legions of soldiers and armored vehicles firing wildly upon the monster.

The giantess paused as she felt the sudden onslaught of weaponry and ballistics pelted her skin. She was an unmissable target, but it seemed as though she wasn’t even phased by the attacks at all as she stood still and looked down, watching with a straight face as she was assaulted endlessly by the tiny attackers. Finally, she simply smiled.

“There are countless ways I could get rid of all of you. You wouldn’t understand, but believe me when I said I’ve already done it more ways than you could count. So...I’ll just do this quick and be done with it” she sighed.

With little sense of urgency, she extended a hand outwards in front of her and after a couple seconds, a light blue orb began to form above her palm. Some kind of energy seemed to emanate from it as the area surrounding the ball of light seemed to darken and pulse. Then suddenly, Alex noticed that there was something going on on the ground below her. Loose debris, small buildings, and even cars and people seemed to be floating upwards towards her hand. In the sky above, the numerous planes groaned and creaked as the metal structures fought against the new absorbing gravity pulling them out of their flight before the magical force was too much and began pulling the aircrafts towards her. After a couple seconds, the giantess’ light blue orb was surrounded with a swirling cloud of amassed humanity and military when it began to crackle with energy and began to swell in size, engulfing everything within itself, the light beginning to become blinding and forcing Alex to close his eyes. Then he heard an incredibly loud, shrilling shriek pierce his ears, but it as soon as it was there, it was gone, and so was the light. When he looked back up, the orb seemed to have dissipated into a cloud of blue sparkles and streaks of light, but no sign of any of the things that had been surrounding it. It was as though they just disappeared. The giantess then closed and opened her hand several times before continuing her little walk, more thunderous booms and shakes rattling the city.

On the school hill, Alex tried to get away from his location, but something was preventing his legs from responding to his desires. As much as he wanted to run, his legs would not move, possibly fear, or maybe something else that she had done, but with one unsuccessful attempt to force them to move, he fell over again with a small thud, masked by the rumbling quakes of the rampaging giantess miles away. As he tried to stand up, he realized that the giantess seemed to stop and her head perked up, her ear twitching slightly in his direction. She turned her attention towards the general direction of where he was and gave a big, toothy grin of excitement.

“Alex? Little bro? Was that you?” She called out excitedly.

She turned and began walking towards him, almost skipping, resulting in yet more ruin to the city under her tread. Alex began to really panic now and tried desperately, with all his being, to stand and run away. The last thing he wanted now was for her to find him, or worse, not to see him. However, no matter how much he tried he couldn’t get up.

“RUN!!!”

A shrill yell came from the school as he turned his head to see the student body streaming out of the building in a mass panic. Whatever spell had befallen it had seemingly broke and now had the denizens of the building running for their lives...right towards the fallen Alex. With the sheer terror in their eyes, Alex realized that they were not going to stop to pick him up and he would likely be run over and trampled. Alex struggled with all his might to stand up, pouring every ounce of his will to not be stepped on into standing up and with one final push, he managed to stand up, just as the horde drew closer. But just as he prepared himself to avoid the swarm of people, they began to stop and looked up into the sky with terrified eyes. Then a shadow covered the school and Alex turned to see what it was, even though he had a pretty good idea what it was.

Far above, blotting out the sky, was the giantess as she approached the school. With one step, the giantess crushed a wide expanse of settlements and businesses. Her simple tred shook Alex like the world was coming apart as her foot sank into the ground and shockwaves blew away anything nearby. The tremors shook the shocked students to the ground as the powerful being above them pivoted her weight from one foot and swung her other foot forward. Right above the school.

Her foot was their sky, her toes alone were wider than the school as they soared over it, giving the frozen pupils below a sight of her soft, spotless sole. It seemed to hang there, taunting them with the threat of taking their lives, a sweet smell of flowers and fruit lurin their gaze towards her. Then it began to rumble and then fall. The students that could began to get up and run while the rest gawked at their demise above. Time seemed to slow for Alex as he watched his supposed giantess of a sister lower her foot closer and closer towards him, threatening to crush him to dust. He felt tears of terror stream down his face as he felt something within him boil over. With one final, unexpected scream, he called out a name that seemed to reveal itself to him in the back of his mind.

“GLORIA!!”

The shout seemed to do nothing as her foot landed upon the school and its student body. A sky of soft skin engulfed them all, her flesh covering their bodies into an immobile prison as the buildings began to flatten under her. Then the pressure began to overtake them as her scent flushed their senses and she began to step down. It was a slow, agonizing experience as her infinite weight began to strain their bones, they could hear her muscles move as theirs began to snap. Then, with one final instance, bodies began to pop, unable to stand the power. Hundreds of people were squished into paste as her foot continued to lower. For Alex, he couldn't handle it as he began to give his last thoughts of desperate help. Before he could even think of his parents, he felt his skull crack and then...nothing.

 

.

 

..

 

 

Then he opened his eyes. 

 

Chapter 3 - The Arrival pt. 3 by alotmorewub

Alex blinked a couple times to get used to the unexpected light and began frisking his body. He was standing in the courtyard of his school with practically the whole student body, who seemed as out of it as he did.

But...why were they out here? And why was he patting his body like he lost something? And the most important question, why was he in the shadows when there weren't any clouds? Then he remembered something, something about a family member coming to pick him up, but also there was the sight of…

He gasped as he remembered seeing a giantess attacking Olympia City and how she had walked in his direction and how she had…

You should have spoken up sooner, little bro,” a voice reverberated above him. “I might have some awesome power, but it's still hard to pick you out with how small you are.

Alex looked towards the source of the incredibly loud voice and began craning his neck upwards and locked eyes with a giant female, kneeling over the school with a smile on her face. Gazing upon her visage made several memories flood back to him, the whole day, what had possibly just happened to him, and just how this giantess knew him.

Gloria. This was his sister Gloria. He wasn't sure how she was his sister, or that he ever had a sister, but he knew that this was his sister. This titanic, towering, seemingly divine human, who not only crushed a vast area of the city under her tread with no remorse, but also effortlessly obliterated half of a mountain range beneath her feet, was his sister...somehow. He had no idea how she had managed to do any of the things that she did or how he didn’t even know she existed, but here she was.

Just then, Alex was snapped back to reality when the ground began to rumble and shake again. Looking up, he watched as Gloria began to shift her position, placing her hands on the ground below her, several unfortunate buildings and homes near the school were blasted apart, and lean back. She then stretched her legs out and wrapped around the school, two gigantic pillars enclosing the whole school’s property as they seemed to curve up into the sky, preventing any kind of escape. Alex and his whole school were now cast in the shadow of his sister as her mid to upper sections of her body towered over them all, the giant mass of students the size of ants to Gloria.

So how are you, Alex? It’s been a real long time since I’ve seen you! Well, in your time, anyway, I haven’t felt the effects of time for...a couple centuries, that’s for sure. But what am I saying, this isn’t about me, for as big as I am, this is about you!” Gloria rumbled above, a large smile on her face.

“W-w-wha…” Alex tried to say something, but there were so many questions he had in mind that he couldn’t properly answer right away. However, out of the hundreds he had, a few seemed to be the easiest to ask.

“Who are you? You are saying I’m your brother, but I have never seen you, or any other giant-...ess in my life” he yelled up, trying to make himself be heard. For the first time since he had seen her, or what he remembered, she frowned, almost looking hurt by his questions.

“Aw, Alex. You don’t remember me?” she asked, before taking a short pause in thought, “actually now that I think about it, you were really young when we lived together.” Her smile returned and she giggled slightly, the ground shaking slightly. “You were so tiny, I could barely hold you on even my fingertip for fear of losing you on myself, though I did shrink down small enough to hold you in my hand, not that that seems to have changed much” she grinned. With another series of rumbles, she leaned forward and brought a finger down towards him. The spectators to the family reunion screamed and scurried away from Alex as a finger large enough to destroy most of the courtyard descended towards them. The cries seemed to annoy Gloria as she huffed and frowned.

Geez, try and take a look at my little brother and I’m bothered by all this noise. You all should be grateful Alex is here, otherwise I would flatten you all” she scoffed. Her threat seemed to work as there was a sudden eerie silence amongst the students. With amazing precision and care, Gloria’s fingertip slowed its descent as it approached Alex, making soft contact with him as he was enveloped in her soft skin. She gently began to rub his body from head to foot, as though she was inspecting him. After a couple moments of frisking him, she smiled again and rested her fingertip next to him.

Definitely got those divine genes in you, that’s for sure! Good looks, healthy body, I’m surprised you don’t have girls all over you. Of course, they’d have to pass my test to make sure they were worthy” she laughed

“Gloria, you didn’t really answer my question!” Alex yelled up. “And your voice is really loud, can you speak any softer? I feel like my eardrums are about to rupture!”

Gloria groaned and rolled her eyes, seemingly annoyed by his request.

“Humans and their frail bodies…” she mumbled, voice much quieter than before. “Well, I suppose I could tell you who I am, but I honestly think it’d be too much for you to understand. I’ll just say this, I received a blessing one day, long ago, and I have been making sure that I enjoy it and you should be lucky I know you and care for you as much as I do. That’s all for now,  I don’t want to explain more while there are all these insects around. They have no right to know” she glowered. Suddenly, her eyebrows raised as she seemed to notice something about him. With a growing scowl, she lifted her finger to Alex again and with her fingers pinching either side of his head, gazed down at him.

“And speaking of frail, what’s with these bruises near your eye? Did you get into a fight, Alex?” she questioned intently. Alex averted his eyes from Gloria and didn’t answer as mumbles began to circulate through the courtyard.

“I-It’s nothing, I just...tripped down some stairs and...may have, uh, hit myself” he stammered.

Gloria’s eyes narrowed as she leaned closer. Alex felt her grip tighten slightly and it made his head pound from the increased pressure.

“You aren’t a very good liar, are you?” she asked quietly. “I’ve seen fight injuries before and this looks like you were punched. And my divine perception tells me that you don’t want to tell me who did it out of fear of retribution. Am I right?”

Alex continued to say nothing, not wanting to make this situation any worse for himself. This had gone from a bizarre interaction with a seemingly all-powerful giantess, to a tense, interrogative interaction with an all-powerful giantess.  

“Well I’d like to remind you of something, Alex” Gloria continued, “I have a few powers that are beyond your understanding.” As she spoke, her eyes began to glow with the same light blue aura she had used against the military before. “I know who did this to you and can make them show their face, whether you will tell me or not. But seeing as you seem to need a little toughening up, I’ll give you another chance to tell me who did it. Please don’t try to lie to me or hide it, Alex, it won’t work.”

Alex gulped as he realized his dilemma. He didn’t want to incur the wrath of Travis for ratting him out as he would no doubt make life hell for him. On the other hand, he didn’t want to incur the punishment for disobeying an, apparently, all-powerful and all-seeing giantess. And if he did reveal that Travis did it, there was the possibility that he could suffer the same fate as the hundreds, maybe thousands, of other people that Gloria had already come across. He felt himself begin to sweat as the pressure began to mount on him.

Something, anything, help get me free of this situation, please!” he pleaded.

A sudden explosion rocked the courtyard as a small formation of jet planes flew past Gloria and over the school. Before there was time to recover, the sounds of gunfire crackled through the air, scaring many of the students who finally found their legs and began to retreat into the school. Gloria turned her head and noticed that a remaining squadron of military was firing upon her from one of the nearby hills. Their bullets did nothing against her and the missiles the jets had fired didn’t even leave a trace of ash on her. What it had done to her was annoy her greatly.

“Why can’t the military ever know when it’s completely outmatched?” she growled, no longer keeping her voice down. “Fine, if you want a fight, I’ll make you realize your mistake!”

She dropped Alex onto the ground with a soft thud before she slowly began to rise. Higher and higher she stood, giant strips of dirt, green, and debris falling off her gigantic legs and cascading down onto the ground below, leaving her clean as before. She continued to stand, her shadow covering the school and then the hills beyond where the remaining military continued to fire at her. When she stood all the way up, everything below her was practically indiscernible specks. Then she noticed that something hit her in her lower calf, a small itch as the jets flew by again and unloaded another round of missiles into her. She grinned and held out her hand, where the blue orb Alex had seen before appeared again. As before, the jets began to strain against the new force that seemed to be dragging them back and up towards her hand before Gloria was too strong and the jets were whipped away. As they tumbled up towards Gloria, she positioned her finger towards where the jets were heading, and with a small giggle, she flicked them away.

The machines spiraled through the air and crashed into a neighborhood where they exploded into balls of fire that rained down on other homes. Within moments, large sections of homes and scenery were engulfed in a raging inferno that began to rapidly spread, heated pieces of planes landed in untouched homes and began to begin new blazes. From high above, Gloria looked upon the lit blaze and grinned.

Well, it looks like someone should put this fire out. Allow me”

Before Alex could say a thing, Gloria bent down and with a strong push, leaped into the air. He felt a feeling of dread of what was possibly about to happen or what she had in mind. The soldiers also had the same feelings and began looking for cover, but as her shadow grew larger and larger, they all knew that it was futile.

The impact was earth shattering. Gloria’s landing ravaged the land for miles as incalculable amount of giantess mass slammed down on the fire, snuffing it out immediately. Debris soared high into the atmosphere from the impact sight as titanic shockwaves screamed across the ground and earthquakes shook the whole continent as the devastation ruptured the landscape and ruined the city, but Alex only felt a heavy gust of wind. The school and the hills were somehow spared from the apocalyptic results of Gloria’s unorthodox fire extinguishing method. And as he should have expected, he saw Gloria standing in a rather graceful stance as she looked down on her work, again smiling at what was going on around her. After a moment’s pause, she looked down at the speck of a hill where the soldiers were located and gave them a very devious smirk, her gaze threatening and as cold as ice.

So were you going to try and shoot me again, or would you like to give up on that?” The soldiers seemed to get her point and began to retreat. However, before they had gone too far, they were suddenly blocked by a sheer wall of flesh as Gloria stomped down in front of them.

Now hold on. You didn’t seriously think that you could shoot in the direction of my brother and get away with it, did you? On top of that, you also shot at me. Granted, you did absolutely nothing, but such heresy cannot go unpunished. So, I think it’s time you paid for sins” she snickered.

In almost a flash, Gloria’s hand reached down and swiped the whole unit into her grasp, a giant hole created from all the earth she grabbed and brought them up to her face. She began to seemingly observe them, filtering the tons of dirt from her hand, before she lowered her hand towards the front of her pants with a devious grin.

Alex felt his face flush the brightest red possible and lowered his head as he had a pretty solid idea of what she had in mind. He tried to imagine anything else, even being beaten by Travis again, in order to ignore what was going on, but Gloria had shown that she was not one to hold anything in. He felt his face burn incredibly hot as he heard her try to stifle a little moan of pleasure, her bliss echoing for miles. Thankfully for him and the thousands of other red-faced students, Gloria’s punishment didn’t last long.

“A couple hours in there should suffice, depending on how well they serve me” She giggled playfully. “Well, I think that playtime is over for now.  I came to pick you up and I suppose I should do that. Though I am pretty disappointed that you don’t seem to trust in me very much, Alex. I guess  we can have a little bonding time when we get home” Gloria announced.

She reached down again and plucked Alex up from the courtyard and dropped him into her awaiting palm. He landed with a small bounce and looked upon his new landscape. It was a vast pinkish landscape that was unexpectedly smooth and clean. In the far distance, Gloria’s fingers curled up slightly, rivaling the size of the mountains he had looked at before Gloria decided to take a walk on them. Since she held him close to her chest, he did his best to not look behind him or risk gazing upon her breasts that were seemingly having trouble being covered by what was basically the scraps of a t-shirt. As she began to move, he tried to catch himself before he tumbled over, but wasn’t fast enough and started rolling. End over end he rolled until he was finally able to stop and brace himself. He was suddenly shook by a sudden quake and started rattling slightly before a faint boom was heard far below. That was when he realized that she had only taken one step.

            “Better hold on tight, little bro. You should be thankful I decided to carry you in my hand. That was a big part of me that wanted to put you somewhere else” Gloria said with a cheeky grin. “In my pants pockets, inside my pants, in my shirt, which by logic would have you between my boobs, in my mouth, I was honestly really considering stepping on you and having you stuck to the bottom of my feet while I walked, but something prevented me from choosing that one. I guess I care for you enough not to do that, though” she laughed, taking another quaking step. “I wouldn’t hurt you of course, I would just have you kinda along for the ride, maybe under a toe. Ooo, that would actually feel really good” she giggled.

            Alex squirmed uncomfortably as Gloria continued to talk to herself as she strolled along. He wasn’t sure if she actually really cared for him the way she casually mentioned some of the thoughts she had, but she seemed to only recognize him worth the thousands she had come across in her time in Olympia City. It seemed as though he no choice in whatever matter came up, so he would at least try and understand what was going on.

            “G-Gloria? Why, and where, are you taking me? I’m pretty sure I already have a home with, you know, my parents, and there isn’t anywhere on the planet that could house you, so what is your plan?” he called up towards his titanic sibling.

            Gloria simply grinned, “Alex, I know there is a lot that doesn’t make any kind of sense for you right now. But what I want you to know is that I am doing what I’m doing for your benefit. This is some really cryptic shit, I know, but you have to believe that I do this for you. Besides, I miss my little brother and I was hoping to spend more time with you.”

            “You mean come to the city I live in, crush most of it flat, including the mountains that we all loved, after you flattened our neighboring city, killing probably millions of innocent people? Then come to my school, maybe crush us all under your foot, threaten me with some kind of mental magic probe, then play with yourself with the military, and finish it with kidnapping me? There is nothing beneficial about this! I don’t know what you have planned, but I swear I will not do anything with you until you either let me go or fix everything you’ve done!” Alex yelled, getting rather angry with her.

            She paused, her face now somber and sullen. She looked down on the devastated city and mountains that she had destroyed only several minutes before and sighed heavily. Using her free hand, she gave a quick snap of her fingers and there was a sudden flash of light that blinded Alex.

            When he could see again, he realized that he was on a hill overlooking the city that he had never noticed before. He blinked a couple times and rubbed his eyes, but what he was looking at seemed to be real. Olympia City and everything around it seemed to be completely fixed and back to normal, as though nothing happened.

            “You said ‘or,’ so now you have a swear to hold up” a voice spoke above him. He turned to see that Gloria was standing next to him. However, instead of her miles tall size, she was now much smaller, but still massive to him, around 75 feet tall.

“You wouldn’t come with me unless I let you go or if I fixed everything. As you have seen, I’ve done as you wished, now will you step inside with me? I’m sure that things will be fun for the two of us when we catch up and enjoy each other's company. And trust me, just because it’s so big, it doesn’t mean that it won’t accommodate you comfortably”

Alex noticed that he was standing on the pathway to a titanic house, one that seemed comfortable for Gloria, but made him seem like a mouse. There was one thing that he had to know before he followed her directions any longer.

“Gloria? Are you some kind of witch or something? I don’t...can’t believe that you are anything normal. It’s like you’re a...a goddess, or something. Will you answer me now? What are you and why am I important to you?

She smiled again.

“It’s like I said several times already, you are my little brother. Our family tree is rather complicated, but whether you believe me or not, you are my little brother, and I am your big sister, in more ways that one, of course. As for what I am, goddess is the best way to put it. Like I said, one day long ago, I was blessed with a gift and I have simply been enjoying it since” she answered, leaning down towards her brother at her feet.

“But...mom and dad never said that I had a sister. And they certainly aren’t gods either, so what’s the…”

“Oh Alex,” Gloria interrupted him, seemingly getting a little annoyed, “you’ve never had parents. It’s always been just us” She said as she held her hand above him.

Suddenly, Alex felt dizzy. It was like something was fishing around in his head, messing with him. Images of what he thought were his parents flashed before his eyes before they seemingly disappeared...or were those his parents? Who were those people? He didn’t seem to remember living with anyone other than his sister. And speaking of, she said she had a surprise for him after she picked him up from school. Just as he finished his thought, he caught himself stumbling over and caught himself, grabbing his head and shaking himself back to reality. He looked around and saw they were standing outside of what looked like a new house he hadn’t seen before.

“We got a new house! I wanted to surprise you when you got home from school and here it is! What do you think? I promise that it’ll be cozy” she announced.

He smiled and looked at the home approvingly.

“Looks pretty good to me, sis!” he smiled.

Gloria returned the smile and began walking up towards the house, opening the gargantuan door.

“Welcome to your new life, little brother. We’ll be sure to have fun, won’t we?”

 

 

End Notes:

That concludes the introduction to this world that I've been thinking up for a while. I've actually had this up for quite a while, but I just now decided to share it here. Feedback is always appreciated.

I also have several more stories involving these two with more on the horizon. If you enjoy these, I'll keep making more. 

Thanks!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6867