College Parties by Umm this is my penname
Summary:

Jake is shrunken after only one week at college. Follow his erotic adventures as he's passed from girl to girl; some of them nicer than others...

 

It's basically only action after the first half of the first chapter, because I know why I'm her and I can only assume that's why you're here, so I just cut out all the bullsh(I don't think I'm allowed to swear in the bio)t and only kept what it needed to be sexy and have continuity.


Categories: Breasts, BBW, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Slave, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 11411 Read: 192553 Published: August 07 2017 Updated: October 22 2017

1. The Party by Umm this is my penname

2. Shower, Sleep, Separation by Umm this is my penname

3. Stuffing the Beast by Umm this is my penname

4. Are you shitting me? by Umm this is my penname

5. A Threeway by Umm this is my penname

6. Roommates by Umm this is my penname

7. Foot Job by Umm this is my penname

8. Save Room for Dessert by Umm this is my penname

9. The Party II by Umm this is my penname

10. Paradise by Umm this is my penname

11. Stacy's New Life by Umm this is my penname

12. Sleeping Giantesses by Umm this is my penname

13. Morning Routine by Umm this is my penname

The Party by Umm this is my penname

Jake was a freshman in college. He got invited to a pretty big house party on Saturday and wasn’t sure if he’d actually go. He’d only been at school for a week so far. All day Friday he contemplated going, but hadn’t decide for sure until he heard that Jennifer was going. She lived in his dorm just a little down the hall from him. She was just under 6’ and had naturally blonde hair that was typically done like a retro pinup model. Jennifer always wore fairly heavy makeup, think winged eyeliner, dark eyeshadow, bright red or black lipstick (depending on her mood), and pulled it all together with an outfit to match that was always mostly black. She wasn’t really overweight, but she wasn’t skinny either. Her breasts were more than a handful, her stomach was not quite flat, and her hips were fairly wide with pretty thick thighs and a big butt too. Jake had a crush on her since he first saw her in his 9am English class and thought that this party might be his chance to make an impression on her.

 

At 6pm on Saturday, Jake got ready for the party. He showered, brushed his teeth twice, and messed with his hair for 45 minutes. He wore ripped jeans, a pair of Vans that were falling apart, a black t-shirt and a necktie tied loose around his neck. He was ready by a little after 7 and waited in his room until 9 when the party actually started. As Jake stepped out of his room and headed to the elevator, Jennifer called to him, “Hey, can you hold that for me?” He tried to hide his excitement for seeing her and only let out a small smile as he shared the elevator with her. She was wearing knee high boots and very tight jeans with a black tank top and a choker.

 

“You going to that party?” She asked.

“Yeah, you?” Jake replied, already knowing her answer.

“Yeah, should be fun. I like your tie.”

“Thanks, I really like your outfit too.”

 

            She smiled at him as they stepped out of the elevator and walked to the party together.

 

“You’re in English I with me right? I’m Jennifer.” Jennifer asked.

“I’m Jake. Yeah, I sit in the front usually.”

“Cool, well maybe we can hang out at this party tonight.”

 

            The two of them separated for a little while at the party to catch up with their friends on their own. Jake shimmied through a sea of people apparently either oblivious to him or unwilling to move very much to let him by, but he made it to the kitchen and grabbed a drink. He took it out the back door to have a cigarette too, where he found Jennifer talking with her friends on the porch. She invited him over to sit with them and they all talked for a while before heading inside. Feeling kind of lightheaded and sick, Jake made his way to the bathroom, but it was in use so he went to the one upstairs. As he opened the door and stepped in, he suddenly shrunk to about 6 inches tall. Still feeling a bit odd and unable to fully grasp what just happened to him, he stumbled out of the doorway near the toilet. He collected himself and started to take it all in. He was nervous and unsure what to do, but somehow remained relatively calm, at least to a functional degree. Just as he became aware of himself and his new surroundings, he heard footsteps on the bathroom tile. He looked up to see Jennifer walk into the bathroom. He wanted to yell but became frozen with fear at her immense size. She unbuttoned her jeans and sat down in the toilet. He now felt embarrassed as he heard her pee. He knew he had to get her attention somehow though, so he used the side zipper on her boot to climb up. As he got to a pint where he was about to try to get her attention, she stood up and started pulling up her pants. He held on to the waist as he was pulled up and in an attempt to get more stable, fell into her panties. He braced himself as he laid there being brought closer and closer to Jennifer.

 

            He was pressed into her tightly, between her ass cheeks. She felt a little odd, but figured it was just a wedgie from her tight jeans that she couldn’t be bothered to fix. Jake was pushed as deep as he could be into her cheeks and his face was pressed firmly into her asshole. Having showered regularly and maintained good hygiene, it was as good as it could be. It still certainly smelled like an asshole, but not to the extent that you might assume. He was stuck there all night until she got back to her single room and got ready for bed. She put on some music and stripped down to just a bra and underwear. She laid in best on her phone scrolling through Instagram for a while, but soon switched to something else. She started massaging her clit as she looked through the stories on giantessworld.net for one to get off to. Once she found one that she liked, she stuck her hand down he underwear and started fingering herself. She felt something though and stopped for a minute to figure out what it was. She pulled Jake out from her panties and looked at him stunned for a moment as he looked back at her, realizing once again just how small he was as her giant hand held him while he stared at her enormous face and breasts.

 

“What happened? Why- Wha- ?” Jennifer frantically asked.

“I don’t know, I felt lightheaded and went to the bathroom, but then I shrunk somehow and you came in and I couldn’t get your attention, but when I tried I fell into your pants and I’ve been there since the party.”

“Holy shit… What are you gonna do?”

“I don’t know, I don’t think any doctor can help me and I’d end up being more of a test subject than a patient anyway.”

“I can protect you, Jake. I promise. I’ll look after you while we figure this out.” Jennifer smiled.

“Thank you-“ He was cut off by Jennifer

“But I need something from you… Okay, so, I kind of have this fetish. It’s unrealistic and impossible, so I can’t really do it, but, okay, so I kind of have a thing for tiny men. Like, not just short, but, you know, your size. I um… Well this might be the only chance I’d ever get to try it and I was hoping you would participate”

 

            Jake pondered this proposal for a moment and decided if it ensured his safety and he got to be with Jennifer, even if it wasn’t how he imagined it to be, it was worth it. With his permission, Jennifer smirked and took off her bra and panties and Jake undressed as well. Jennifer grabbed Jake and pressed him into her breast, smothering him into her nipple as he began to struggle. She released him and giggled. “What would you like to do to me?” Jake gulped and looked around the vast landscape of her body. “Well, um… what are my options?” Jennifer smiled and said, “Hmm, well how about foot massage?” She lifted him up and set him in front of her feet. Being a rather tall girl, her feet were pretty big. Her toe nails were painted black and the skin was soft and smooth. Jake slowly got closer and began to rub her foot, trying hard to put enough pressure into it, using his whole body. She stretched her feet, spreading her toes and then grabbed onto his head and held it between her big toe and second toe. Jake struggled as she toyed with him before pressing him into the bed under her foot. She released him only to find that he was hard as a rock. “I guess someone has a foot fetish.” Jennifer giggled while he blushed. She then quickly grabbed him up again and brought him inches away from her face. He could smell alcohol on her breath as he looked up into her eyes. Slowly, her bright red lips parted and took him in up to his knees. She slowly pulled him out getting him covered in her thick saliva.

 

            Jennifer took her free hand and pulled down her underwear and kicked them away. She moved Jake down her body, holding him upside down. With her other hand, she spread the lips of her pussy and bit her lip before slowly inserting her new dildo into herself inch by inch. Jake struggled, but soon exhausted his efforts. Jennifer began to thrust him in and out of her, going much faster than when she first started. By now, Jake had swallowed a great deal of her vaginal fluids. She pushed him in as far as he could go and held him there as her pussy convulsed and contracted around him while she came. She panted heavily before slowly pulling out her toy. Jennifer held him close to her face and kissed his head. “Ready for round two?” She smirked as Jake was once again forced into Jennifer’s vagina before he could even protest. Part of him was enjoying it, but it was far too exhausting for him to get much out of it. As she got lost in her own pleasure, Jennifer made a miscalculation and slipped Jake one hole too low. She breathed sharply and tensed up in surprise, but after feeling his head pass her sphincter, she felt some pleasure and slowly continued pushing him into her ass. Jake was push deeper and deeper into her rectum, feeling a slimy sensation on his body and smelling a foul odor, much more potent than before. Jake was shoved inside of her completely and she began to finger herself with her tiny captive inside her. Jake struggled and squirmed, but it only made her more aroused. She bucked her hips roughly, shaking the bed. As she came, Jake was pushed out of her ass slowly like a string of anal beads and was left lying on the bed panting and gasping for air. Jennifer breathed heavily as she recovered.

 

“Sorry about that. I missed my vag, but I couldn’t resist once I felt you in there.” Jennifer said as she lifted Jake into the air and held him above her face as she spoke. “You okay?”

“Y-yeah. It was a little scary, but… strangely erotic. I don’t know, I enjoyed it at least a little bit.”

“Aww, that’s good. We should probably take a shower before we go to bed.”

 

            Jennifer carried Jake in her shower caddy to the bathroom in her dorm after slipping into a robe and flip flops, smiling the whole way.

 

 

Shower, Sleep, Separation by Umm this is my penname

Jennifer turned on the water in the shower stall and hung up her robe. She set Jake and her shower caddy on a small shelf while she stepped into the shower the rinse off. She reached for her shampoo and washed her hair while Jake stared up at her enormous ass, enormous by normal sized standards too. Once she finished washing her hair she reached down for her body wash and squirted some into her hand before grabbing Jake and rubbing some of the body wash onto him. She held him fairly tight as she began to scrub her body with him. Her neck first, but quickly her breasts. Jake was rubbed into the large globes of flesh and was prodded by her stiffened nipples. He was pushed around everywhere, even her under-boob with all its sweat and stench, though the soap covered it up pretty well. That wasn’t the case for her armpits though. Jake smelled all the sweat under there as his face was pressed into them. It was short-lived as she moved to her midsection and back. After that, she moved all the way down to her feet, massaging and mashing Jake’s small body into her soles, being much more thorough as she knew he was into it. She washed up her calves and soon her thighs, rubbing him hard into her inner thighs for her pleasure now, feeling him on her labia. She started to moan, but controlled herself and took him away from her vagina. Last, but not least, Jake was used to scrub each of her gigantic ass cheeks; their soft flesh jiggled as she massaged him into them. Jake thought he was done after that, but she started to move him between her cheeks. With her ass being so big, her crack was huge and Jake was shoved all the way into it. She scrubbed thoroughly, sliding him up and down. He was rubbed face first against her tight asshole quite a few times. It was an orifice he was already familiar with from only a few minutes ago. Jennifer spent the most time here, washing the sweat from her crack and massaging Jake along the length of her ass, smearing his whole body and face into it. The smell wasn’t harsh, but if he made the mistake of taking a deep breath through his mouth, the taste was. After a good 30 minutes in the shower, Jennifer rinsed off and cleaned off Jake. She massaged his whole body, holding him in both hands and pressing her thumbs in gentle circles. She softly teased him, sliding her thumb along the length of his shaft, but stopping as he began to get more aroused.

 

            Jennifer dried the two of them off, put on her robe, and headed back to her room. She put on her bra and panties and stuffed Jake into her bra with his face pressed firmly against her nipple. She soon fell asleep and Jake did as well, cuddling her large breast all night. After some time, he began to slip down and fell into her under-boob. Throughout the night, Jennifer began to sweat quite a bit and Jake got drenched in it for most of the night. When she woke up, she realized she was almost late to breakfast with her friends so she threw on a shirt and shorts and tied up her high top black converse and ran out the door. Jake woke up from all the movement, still trapped beneath her behemoth of a breast, being covered in sweat. Other than being extremely hot, it was relatively comfortable, so he didn’t squirm much at first, but soon became restless and started to try to get out. This was around the time that Jennifer had sat down with a few of her friends for breakfast. As Jake struggled his way up her breast, he reached her nipple and continued climbing. He got closer to the top of her bra and heard Jennifer and her friends talking. As he was listening, Jennifer stood up and Jake fell down her shirt, out of her bra and landed on the floor. He was very disoriented and tried to get back to Jennifer who had left to throw away her trash. Jake saw a black boot that he recognized as something Jennifer would wear and he ran to it and climbed inside for safety. Little did he know, it was actually her friend, Stacy, a goth girl who was borderline obese.

 

Stuffing the Beast by Umm this is my penname

            The girls finished eating and went about their day. Jennifer did not yet realize her little boy toy was missing and Stacy had not yet discovered hers. Jake sunk into the relatively loose boot and after a few steps, was maneuvered under Stacy’s foot. She felt something a bit off, but just ignored it until she got back to her dorm. Jake was being squashed, but somehow unharmed by her steps, and was smelling every drop of foot sweat the entire way. Once she got to her dorm, she laid in bed and took off her boots and shook the one with Jake to see what was inside. He fell out and onto the ground in front of her. She looked down at him shocked and silent as Jake did the same.

 

“Where’s Jennifer?!” He shouted up to the stranger.

“Wh- what are you?” She inquired.

“My name is Jake, I shrunk at that big party last night and Jennifer took me in. I need to find her!”

 

Her expression quickly changed as she went from a shocked look to a smirk as she grabbed him roughly.

 

“You’re not going anywhere. I think I might just keep you for myself.”

“What… But you can’t! I need to find Jennifer! I need to- “

 

Jake was cut off as she licked the length of his body.

 

“Mmm, you taste good. But I won’t eat you, I have use for you yet. You see, I have quite the online following. I sell pictures and videos of myself for people who are into fat girls. Hell, I get off on it too. And a tiny slave like you would make an excellent feeder. You’re gonna help me gain weight whether you shovel food in my mouth or I shovel you into my mouth, got it?”

 

            Jake nodded as she stripped completely and opened a package of mini chocolate donuts. She laid in bed and set Jake and the donuts on her enormous gut. Every inch of her was gigantic, fat, and sweaty. “Feed me.” She demanded, and Jake obliged as he carried donut after donut to her pudgy face. He stuffed each one into her mouth. He looked on in disgust as she waited to swallow until Jake had brought her at least three. He saw the chewed up pieces in her stuffed face. He cheeks full and her neck/extra chins jiggling as she ate. She reached down to her crotch and began to massage her clit. She could barely reach around her round, gigantic belly between her gargantuan thighs that barely spread enough to access her pussy. After struggling for a few moments she grabbed Jake on his way back to bring her a donut and dropped him between her legs. “I’ll crush you to death if you don’t get in my fucking pussy!” she yelled with a full mouth. Jake hesitated, but knew it couldn’t be much worse than Jennifer’s ass. Slowly, Jake pushed through her thick thighs, their weight pressing on him from both sides until he reached her pussy. It was fat too, and it surrounded him before he even entered her. It smelled far worse than Jennifer’s ass somehow. He hated to think what her ass might smell like. As he travelled deeper, he couldn’t take it anymore and tried to back out. That’s when he discovered he was trapped. Her fat legs may have been spread, but her upper thighs still touched and with enough force to keep Jake inside. He struggled, but it only pleased her more as she shoveled food into her face. She came as she finished the donuts. After catching her breath, she sat up and got dressed, leaving Jake inside her. He felt her shifting as he slid around a bit inside her, feeling a slight shake with each step. His slimy prison loosening as she relaxed and he began sliding out, still pressed against her fat, protruding pussy lips. She scratched her crotch as she felt him slide out, rubbing him into her smelly fat rolls, inadvertently pushing him up between her ass cheeks. From the perspective of a normal sized person, her hips and ass were gigantic. She was almost as wide as she was tall. Jake was pushed between these gargantuan fat ass cheeks with a great deal of pressure on him. She must have sat down because he was shifted back more, feeling her cheeks spread a bit. He was face first with her anus and as she plopped down in a giant heap of lard, Jake’s face was pushed into her tight hole while she gorged herself at an all-you-can-eat Mexican buffet… 

 

Are you shitting me? by Umm this is my penname

(This chapter contains some interaction with scat)

 

            Stacy piled a plate high with burritos, tacos, beans, rice; basically ten of everything except the salad. She finished it and went back to get another plate with even more. At this point, it started to affect her. She was getting full, but when she got full, she was driven to have another plate full to help her gain weight. She let out a small burp, but then remembered Jake was in a very convenient place. Jake felt her asshole loosen as she nearly silently passed gas. Her open sphincter pulled Jake’s face in. He struggled as it pulled, but the more he did, the more stimulated it became and involuntarily contracted and expanded, essentially eating him. Stacy was so fat that she couldn’t just stuff herself in one hole at a time. She continued eating and occasionally farting with Jake inside her ass up to his belly button. It was hell for him. Just when he thought it couldn’t get any worse, he heard a gurgle from within her. It was too dark to see, but he knew what it was when he felt the stiff log push on him. He began to panic, struggling to get free, but just as before, only ending up pushed inside more. Stacy finished her eighth plate of food and got in her car.

 

            Stacy went through the drive-thru and got fifty chicken nuggets and two large fries plus a large milkshake that she finished entirely before she got back to the parking lot by her dorm, that was five minutes away. She went inside and into the bathroom. She pulled down her pants and sat on the toilet. Jake felt his feet pass her anus, her log of shit coming up behind him. He thankfully kept his eyes and mouth shut the whole time, but her monster of a shit pushed him out. He was stuck in it a bit as he floated in the toilet. Stacy wiped and dropped her toilet paper in the bowl. Jake’s heart sank as he pulled himself out of his own personal hell aka Stacy’s bowl movement and saw her gigantic ass looming above him and the toilet paper fall in. She apparently wiped prematurely though, as she shat again, right on top of Jake. He struggled to swim to the edge of the bowl as she continued to destroy the toilet. Stacy wiped again and stood up. Jake feared for his life as he assumed she’d just flush him, but to his surprise, she balled up a bit of toilet paper and lifted him out. She smiled silently at him then walked out of the stall to the showers.

 

She stripped and turned on the shower. Jake was set down on the shelf for shampoo and soap. He sat there covered in shit as Stacy got in the shower. She took a bar of soap and rubbed Jake against it under the water until he was clean. She lathered herself up and washed her whole body. She shut off the water and realized she had forgotten a towel. She hurriedly put on her bra and panties and gathered up her clothes and ran into her room to get one. “I’ll be right back,” she said to Jake. He sat next to the enormous shampoo bottles and soap as he waited, breathing a sigh of relief. Stacy dried off a bit and wrapped the towel around herself, barely covering her and was still a larger than normal towel she got to accommodate her size. On her way back to the bathroom, she ran into Erica, a small, skinny brunette. She smiled and stopped her to whisper something in her ear.

 

Jake jumped up when he heard footsteps in the bathroom. He assumed his captor had returned, but then Erica walked in and began to shower. Jake hid behind the shampoo so he wouldn’t be seen. She rinsed off and felt herself up, squeezing her own breasts and rubbing a finger between her labia as she moaned. Stacy then walked in behind her and they began making out before Stacy’s hand pushed Erica down and rammed her face into her pussy. Stacy’s belly hung over on top of Erica’s head as her face was smothered between the fat thighs of that monster. Erica was released and came up to kiss Stacy again, breathing heavily. Stacy reached behind the shampoo as they made out and grabbed Jake. She pushed him up into Erica’s snatch, much tighter a fit than he was used to, but she was about 95 pounds soaking wet. Stacy rammed him repeatedly into Erica as she moaned much louder than you’d think anyone would be comfortable with in a public washroom. Her legs squeezed together as she came and Stacy pulled him out, stuffing him in her own pussy as they shut off the water and dried off. “I have a new strap on for you to try…” Stacy whispered.

 

A Threeway by Umm this is my penname

Stacy and Erica crept into her room where they immediately stripped. Stacy went to her closet and dug through a drawer to find the strap-on. She quietly pulled Jake out of her pussy and attached him to the underside of the strap-on with a couple rubber bands. She put it on Erica and smirked. Erica held onto Stacy’s head from the back and pushed her mouth on the dildo, more in an act of domination than actual sexual pleasure. Jake was bobbed in and out of her mouth, past her large lips, down her fat neck that jiggled as she was forced to deep throat the rubber cock. Her head was pulled back by a tight grip on her hair as Erica pushed Stacy onto the bed on her side, straddled one of her enormous, gargantuan thighs and wrapped an arm around the other as she held it up, beginning to ram the strap-on into her sideways. Jake was pushed deep into her pussy and pulled out in rapid succession over and over again until Stacy finally came.

 

Erica pulled out, still wearing the strap-on, and got a drink of water and checking her phone. “Perfect timing. The pizza I ordered before you pulled me in the shower just got here.” Erica slipped on a pair of sweatpants she had left Stacy’s, hiding the strap-on in the waistband as she put on her shirt without a bra and went to get the pizza. She returned with an extra-large deep-dish pizza, covered in grease. Stacy could tell by the look on Erica’s face that she wanted to do their favorite thing, and what was about to be one of Jake’s least favorite. She got off the bed as Erica laid down with the strap-on still strapped on. Stacy mounted her, holding the pizza box in one hand, and a big, thick slice in the other. She slowly began to ride Erica while she stuffed her face. Erica was nearly crushed under her weight, but she loved it. Her belly hung down and extended about up to Erica’s breasts, while her own breasts, as gigantic as they were, sagged under their own weight quite a bit. Her arms jiggled a great deal as well as she fucked Erica. For Jake, it was dark, wet, hot, and uncomfortable. He felt her pussy mash against him as she picked up some speed. She finished about a third of the pizza before being unable to take another bite and dismounted Erica. She laid down again and breathed heavily. Stacy motioned for the strap-on as she laid in bed out of breath. She took Jake off as Erica straddled her belly. Stacy smiled and said, “Will you put this in my ass?” Erica smirked in reply and took what she assumed was a butt plug, only to find the tiny Jake, exhausted, beaten, and limp. “What the fuck is this?” Erica asked. “Our new favorite toy.” said Stacy. Erica looked puzzled for a moment before letting lust take over and moving down between Stacy’s legs. She spread the accumulations of fat to get to her asshole and pushed Jake in feet first, Stacy’s enormous amount of ass fat sealing him in as his head and shoulders stuck out. While she was down there, she couldn’t help but just devour that sweet, fat pussy, so she buried her face in in and made her cum again. Stacy rolled over and grabbed the pizza box to put in front of her. She lifted her ass up high and ate the pizza out of the box with just her face. “Will you eat my ass?” she asked with a mouthful of food. Erica spread her gigantic and deep ass cheeks to see Jake again and began to lick the length of her ass crack, passing her tongue over Jake’s head, bombarding him with her tongue with each pass. She soon released her grip on her ass cheeks and simply buried her face between them, licking around her asshole and covering Jake in a great deal of saliva. Stacy finished the pizza and collapsed forward into the box a bit, feeling completely immobile. Erica sucked on Jake, pulling him into her mouth and lifting him out. She then spread her legs and squatted a bit, shoving Jake into her own ass and then proceeded to get dressed and allow Stacy to sleep in peace. Jake however, not so much.

 

Roommates by Umm this is my penname

Erica quietly closed the door so Stacy wouldn’t wake up. She went back to her own room and laid in her bed, wasting no time whatsoever to take her pants off. She reached into her ass and slowly pulled Jake out.

 

“So what are you?” Erica asked.

Jake coughed and groaned, barely conscious.

“Hey, wake up, who are you?” She splashed some water on his face.

“I- I’m Jake. I got shrunken and somehow ended up with Stacy. I need to find Jennifer; do you know her?”

“She’s one of Stacy’s friends, right? Yeah I know her… What do you need her for?” Erica inquired.

“She was looking after me. She’s the only one I trust.”

“Well, I wanna keep you now. It was nice to have a dildo that fucked back. Or a tiny little ass wiper, if you really misbehave.”

“Please. I need to-” Jake was interrupted when Erica’s roommate came in.

 

Erica panicked and frantically pulled up her pants as she dropped Jake on the bed.

 

“What the fuck is this?” Danielle asked, Erica’s roommate. “Holy shit, is that a fucking person?!”

 

Danielle ran over and lifted him up.

 

“Christ! Why does he smell like ass?! Did you put this poor little boy up your fucking asshole? What the fuck?!” She scolded Erica, still embarrassed for literally being caught with her pants down. “I’m gonna go get you cleaned up. What’s your name? How’d you get so small?”

 

“I’m Jake… I don’t know, I was at a party and then somehow I shrunk. Can you take me to Jennifer? She’s one of Stacy’s friends.”

 

“Oh, honey, I’m so sorry. This all must be really scary. I’m gonna keep you for a little bit and look after you ‘til I know you’re safe. I wanna make sure you didn’t break any bones or anything.”

 

            Danielle took Jake into the restroom and cupped her hands around him as she scrubbed his small body. It took a while, but she felt like Jake was finally clean enough. She was one of the tallest girls in her dorm, but to Jake she was absolutely massive. She was black and had a style pretty typical for an art student like herself. Chokers, blue treaks in golden blonde hair, high waisted shorts, et cetera. She was a pretty chubby too. She had large breasts and an enormous ass and thighs. Her belly stuck out a little, but not nearly to the extent of Stacy’s.

 

            Danielle dried off Jake and headed back to her dorm where Erica still laid on the bed. She was startled again when Danielle came in, but avoided eye contact and remained silent, before getting up and leaving the room. Danielle changed into sweatpants with no bra before climbing up to the top bunk with Jake.

 

“Thank you for saving me from all that. Is there anything I can do to repay you?” Jake asked.

“Sweetie, I don’t need anything. I figured you’ve had enough ass play to last a life time, and that’s about all I’d want. I wouldn’t make you do anything like that though.”

“I really don’t mind… It’s more of a matter of consent for me, it can actually be kind of… fun.”

“Well, if you insist…”

 

            Danielle picked up Jake and lifted the waistband of her sweatpants and underwear as she slowly inserted Jake feet first into herself, massaging his face against her clit as she fucked him.

 

“This too hard, baby?”

“Not at all… I’m already kinda close…”

She grinned. “I’m not. But you enjoy yourself. You deserve it.”

 

She supported his back with her second and third fingers as she softly and slowly pushed him in and out of her while he licked her clit. She moaned softly, closing her eyes. Jake tried to scream as he was held against the soft flesh of her vagina for almost a minute while she rubbed his whole body into herself. “C-can you lick my asshole, baby?” she asked as she suppressed her moaning. Jake nodded up to her as she slowly pulled him out of her pussy and rolled onto her stomach. She set him on top of one of her cheeks while she spread them, revealing her hot, juicy, ebony ass to him. He climbed down between her enormous ass cheeks and positioned his face in front of her tight hole and softly began to lick. Danielle moaned as she began to finger herself, her ass cheeks clapping shut on Jake as he continued to lick. It didn’t taste bad or smell that bad either. It was well taken care of, especially compared to some of the others he had been exposed to. She relentlessly fingered herself, getting off a few times in a row as Jake licked her asshole. She finally collapsed on her bed, slowly picked Jake out from between her perfectly round and soft ass. Danielle rolled over and held Jake gently above her face. “How about I do something for you now?” She cupped a hand around Jake and one of her breasts as he immediately started licked her nipple. She massaged him gently into the soft flesh. After a few minutes, she released him and allowed him to explore her whole body. He walked across her large belly, climbing down between her legs, kissing the soft, warm, and sensitive flesh in this area. It tickled and aroused her a bit which made her jump, squeezing him between her thighs for a moment. He walked down the enormous canyon created by her legs until he got to her feet. Danielle was almost 6 feet tall, so even if Jake we normal sized, her feet would have been enormous. He saw her black painted toes and the soft skin of her feet as he looked up at them in awe.

 

Foot Job by Umm this is my penname

            Danielle saw Jake look up at her feet and she grinned. She pushed him over onto his ass with her big toe and grabbed a bottle of lotion, which she rubbed into her feet in front of Jake, but she used so much that her feet remained slick from the oily nature of the lotion. Jake stared up as he gigantic sole descended upon him. Her entire foot covered him. She used her big toe to rub his small, erect shaft at first, then the ball of her foot, and then her entire foot was massaged into his tiny body. Danielle sat up and lifted Jake up, holding him against the bottom of her foot. She rubbed his body deeply into each foot, up and down, his dick sliding smoothly against her soft foot skin. After about five minutes, she held him in her hand, rubbing his now slippery and lotioned body with her thumb. His miniscule scale was even more apparent as he stared up into her enormous eyes and she bit her lip and felt his tiny body at her mercy in her hand. Jake breathed heavily and rapidly as she gripped his body while rubbing his stiff member with her thumb. She could tell he was getting close to cumming and she lifted him up even higher and held out her tongue. The moment his cock met her wet tongue, he burst with pleasure and came immediately on her wide tongue, barely leaving a noticeable amount. She pulled her tongue back in her mouth and swallowed as she smiled coyly at Jake. “Do you wanna take a shower, baby?” she asked seductively.

 

            Danielle put on a bra and tucked Jake into her DD-cup against her nipple as she walked to the showers. Jake felt her stiff nipple in his face as her chest jiggled with ever step. He put his mouth around it, groping her breast with his whole body, feeling the soft, warm flesh against him. She stepped into the shower and took off her clothes, lifting Jake out of her bra cup and setting him on the small shelf in the shower. She turned on the water and let it hit her body as Jake watched. Danielle grabbed the shower gel and poured it across her enormous breasts that she dropped on the shelf around Jake, pushing him against the wall with her tits and smirking, implying she wanted Jake to wash them. He slipped between them and began to scrub in the shower gel as she moaned softly, massaging her breasts around Jake, squeezing him between them as he washed. Once she was satisfied, she lifted her rack off the shelf and gave Jake a small kiss on the cheek, which at the scale he was made it a kiss on his entire head.

 

            Jake felt turned on and was rock hard as Danielle lifted him up carefully and set him on the ground between her feet. She dripped a little shower gel on her feet for Jake to rub in as she washed her hair. Jake looked up at her, still aroused, but terrified as her 6’ figure was equivalent to a 72’ giantess from his perspective. One misstep and he could be flattened by her enormous feet. Jake was roughly half their size and they were terrifying, yet sexy, to watch as they stepped around. He remembered he had a job to do began rubbing the shower gel into her feet. As it started to foam up, Danielle lifted her foot up on her toes for Jake to scrub the bottom. She did so for the other one as well. He really enjoyed washing her soft feet, but was terrified all the same. As he was captivated by her feet, he didn’t notice the hand that reached down to grab him. He was lifted up to her ass where he was used to scrub two enormous fat ass cheeks. After a few minutes, Danielle squatted down, filling Jake’s view with her gigantic ass and hips. Jake began to scrub her colossal ebony ass cheeks. Their soft, jiggly flesh bounced as she adjusted herself to keep her balance. Jake enjoyed washing the incredible, thick ass cheeks in front of him. He moved to her ass crack and scrubbed himself between her deep crack and eventually her tight asshole. As he touched it, the sensation made it contract a bit, startling Danielle who lost her balance and landed on Jake. His slippery, soapy body was easily inserted into her asshole directly above him. Danielle sat on the ground for a moment before she got up. Her ass hurt from the fall. She looked around beneath her, looking for Jake, panicking, hoping she didn’t squish him under her ass. She felt around her cheeks for his body, but didn’t find it. Just as she started to freak out about losing him, she felt him squirm inside her ass. She reached a finger between her ass cheeks, but Jake was deep inside her at this point. She tried to squat a bit, and force him out of herself this way. He slowly passed through her asshole into her waiting hand below. She frantically began apologizing while she cleaned him off and they both dried off.

 

            Back in Danielle’s room, she got a text from Jennifer. “House party tomorrow @9” it read. “Hey sweetie, Jennifer is gonna be at a party tomorrow night, I’ll take you to her then if you’d like.” Said Danielle. Jake smiled and nodded. “Can I still see you sometimes? I’ve had fun with you.” Danielle kissed him and said, “Of course, baby. Anytime. How’d you like to spend your last night alone with me right now?” Jake thought to himself as he searched for an idea, eventually coming upon his kink for a girl eating desert off of him…

 

Save Room for Dessert by Umm this is my penname

            Erica had decided to stay with Stacy due to sheer embarrassment to be around Danielle, so she had the room to herself again. Danielle prepared for her last night alone with Jake after she finished all her classes. She got a small chocolate cake and an extra container of frosting. For herself, she got some new lingerie. That evening, around 7pm, Danielle changed into her black, lacey lingerie that fit snug. Her ass buldged out of the thong and her breasts spilled over the bra cups. Her belly hung over the waistband of the panties slightly. The black lace complemented her dark complexion beautifully. Her soft, warm, ebony skin wrapped in elegant and sexy underwear was enough to make Jake speechless. Her beautiful curves were even more apparent from Jake’s vantage point. She took off her cat eye glasses and slowly walked over to the bed Jake stood on, becoming large and larger from his perspective and filling more and more of his view.

 

            Danielle blew Jake a kiss before she turned around and started to grind her ass just above Jake. Her massive cheeks jiggled and shook, inches away from his face. She lowered herself more and more until he was pressed against her enormous, squishy ass. As she grinded, Jake was massaged into her ass cheek; its warmth and soft flesh surrounding him. She stood up, giving Jake a chance to breathe.

 

            Jake caught his breath and was thrilled for what was in store for him. Danielle took the small cake out of the box and set it on her bed. Jake slowly approached it, smelling the chocolate frosting. As he stared at the cake that was taller than he was by a few inches, Danielle’s hand grabbed him and set him on his back on top of the cake. With one finger, she pressed him down into it making it difficult for him to move. Then she covered him from the neck down in the extra frosting. Jake was excited and nervous, as he normally was with anything at his size. Danielle began to eat around him, softly taking bites of the cake, being careful to not bite down on Jake. Frosting soon covered her face as she began to eat more and more aggressively. She devoured the cake, leaving Jake covered in frosting that was heavy enough to make it difficult for him to move. Danielle picked him up and stuck him in her mouth, playing with him using her tongue. She batted him around and covered every little bit of his body, removing all the frosting. Then she took him by the legs and dipped him into the container of frosting head first. She licked it all off of him. He couldn’t see for some time, but her felt the pressure form her tongue and as more and more frosting was eaten, he began to feel its wet and bumpy surface against his body as she cleaned him off. She took off her bra and covered her nipples in frosting for Jake to lick off now. She held them up so they were supported as she laid down. Jake quickly cleaned them off, hungrily devouring the frosting from her tits. Danielle had another idea and she set Jake on the bed as she got on her knees and squatted down so her asshole was at eye-level with him. Then she smeared some chocolate frosting along her crack. Jake buried himself in her ass, licking her asshole clean and then licking the rest of it lower and lower until he was almost at her pussy. She fell back, narrowly avoiding Jake who stood between her legs, face to face with her hungry pussy. She reached over to pull him in, rubbing his face in circles around her clit, feeling his body against the lips of her pussy. She couldn’t resist and pushed him all the way inside, head first. Her pussy contracted and gripped him for a moment before she began to slide him in and out. She kept a firm grip on him, rubbing his member with one of her fingers as she used him for her own pleasure as well. After almost half an hour, they both came. Danielle let go of Jake who was still halfway inside her. He slid out and caught his breath, feeling like the luckiest guy in the world. After a little while longer, Danielle got ready for the party. She tucked Jake into her bra and headed to the house down the street.

 

The Party II by Umm this is my penname

            Danielle got to the party and was greeted by Stacy who grabbed her by the arm and took her into the bedroom and closed the door.

 

“I know you took it from Erica. Where is it?” she said sternly.

 

“I don’t know what you’re-“ Danielle was interrupted as she began to pat her down.

 

Stacy grabbed her ass and felt up her legs. She felt her pussy for a minute then moved up to her tits where she felt Jake squirming. Stacy reached into her bra cup and pulled him out. Jake panicked as he saw Stacy’s face again, but it didn’t last long as she untucked her enormous belly form her leggings and reached down her pants to shove Jake up into her pussy. “You didn’t fucking see anything.” Stacy whispered to Danielle as she pushed her out of her way and left the bedroom. Danielle left and found Jennifer and pulled her aside.

 

“Stacy has Jake!” she said.

 

“What?! How do you know about him? How’d she get him?!” Jennifer asked.

 

“It’s a really long story, but right now we need to save him. She’s only going to torture him!”

 

            Jennifer stormed off and looked for Stacy. She lurked around her for a while until she left her drink unattended for a moment. She dropped something in it and walked away. After a little while, Stacy started to feel sick so she stumbled around looking in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom looking for something to soothe a headache. All of a sudden she shrunk down to a little less than a foot tall. She stood in a pile of her clothes and Jake was evacuated from her pussy. He laid in agony at her feet. Stacy was still about twice as big as Jake. Whatever shrinking serum Jennifer apparently used on both Jake and Stacy must be influenced by the size of the person, so the obese Stacy didn’t shrink as much. This was unfortunate for Jake as she quickly assessed her situation and picked Jake up to walk out of the bathroom. She tucked him under her arm as she headed down the hallway along the wall to avoid being seen and then slipped into the bedroom.

 

            Stacy took her prey under the bed to have her way with him. “I might be small, but I’m still bigger than you. And I’m still in charge.” Stacy threw Jake on his back and shouted for him to get on his knees. He had no choice but to listen so he sat on his knees waiting in mostly darkness for whatever she was going to do to him. She waddled over to him and spread the fat out of the way of her pussy before she straddled his face, actually forcing his whole head inside her pussy. She bounced slightly and grinded against him, moaning as she almost immediately came. She kept going, occasionally giving him air, but not as often as he would like. After a little while, she got off of him to push him on his back and turn around to sit on his face. His head was buried between her ass cheeks. She made sure her asshole met his mouth as she grinded on him and felt his mouth against her tight hole. By grabbing his dick, she was able to arouse him enough to get his mouth open and feel his tongue against her hole. She gave him a breath and leaned forward to try to 69. Her massive belly meant she was mostly just smothering him in a glob of fat as she sucked him off. Her tongue was twice as big as his and it felt amazing on his dick. It didn’t take much effort for her to deep throat him at his size. She did this for a while but soon got bored of it and decided to give up some control for the sake of her pussy not being bored. She got on her hands and knees in doggie style position and told Jake to fuck her. He was already turned on and didn’t get to cum, so combined with the fear of not obeying her, he didn’t take much convincing. It proved to be somewhat difficult though as Jake was still half her size. He tried to climb up her leg to mount her, but couldn’t. She groaned and laid on her back. Jake slowly approached to finally put his cock in her pussy and she pulled him in. With one hand, she held his face against her belly and with the other, she held his torso as he began to thrust his dick in and out of her. Her massive body jiggled and shook with every breathe she took. As she grew impatient, she grabbed Jake by the hips and started thrusting him in and out of her much faster. Her gigantic belly jiggled and shook as she did until she came one last time and collapsed in a big fat heap. Jake breathed heavily and nervously spoke up, “I- I’m close… Could you-“ Stacy grabbed him and spit on her hand as she stroked his cock with her hand to lube it up before holding his face in her tits and making him thrust into her belly button. As he belly fucked her, he got closer and closer until he came on her stomach and collapsed then rolled off of her. Jake laid next to her, some of her massive rolls of fat spilling on top of him. Stacy breathed heavily with a belly button full of cum and started to fall asleep. Just as she got comfortable, they heard people head towards the bedroom…

 

Paradise by Umm this is my penname

Jennifer and Danielle ran into the bedroom and spotted the two of them on the floor under the bed. Jennifer picked up Jake and kissed him repeatedly. “God, I missed you so much!” And he missed her too. Danielle reached for Stacy, who was a heavy blob of fat, too exhausted to struggle. They headed downstairs together and bumped into Erica on the way. “I think this is yours.” Danielle said, handing Stacy to her as she followed Jennifer out the door. The two of them headed back to Jennifer’s dorm with Jake tucked in Jennifer’s cleavage. Once Danielle made sure Jake was safe, she started to leave, but Jennifer stopped her and looked up at her with a seductive smirk. She let the straps of her tank top fall as she took off her bra and started to press her rack against Danielle, squeezing Jake between her tits so he wouldn’t fall. “How about we give this guy a night he won’t soon forget?” Danielle smiled and stripped.

 

            Jennifer slowly slid Jake past her lips leaving his head sticking out. He felt her huge wet tongue on his back and was comforted by the warmth of her breath. Danielle moved in for a kiss and the two of them toyed with Jake, passing him back and forth. They fought over him using only their tongues. He was coated with their saliva, it’s slimy film covering his entire body. It was a little scary, but mostly one of the most erotic things he had ever experienced. The two of them moved toward Jennifer’s bed. Danielle held onto Jake who was plunged head first into her mouth, cushioned by her large, plump lips. She straddled Jennifer and held her wrists above her head with one hand and softly held her other hand around her throat, just testing the waters at this point. But as she responded with visible arousal, Danielle tightened her grip. Jennifer moaned loudly, and as her mouth opened, Danielle dropped Jake inside while pressing her lips against hers. Once Danielle pulled back, Jennifer toyed with Jake, sucking on him, rubbing his member with her tongue, making him wrestle with the big pink muscle in her mouth. Danielle took off Jennifer’s underwear and kissed her up her body until she got to her lips. She pulled Jake into her mouth, wrapping him in her tongue and pressing him into her cheek here and there. She moved back down until she was face to face with her pussy.

 

            Danielle spread Jennifer’s legs, holding them apart by her inner thighs, squeezing the soft flesh of her thick legs. She put her mouth against her pussy, pushing Jake into the cavernous sex organ as she moved to work on the clit. Jennifer moaned loudly as she felt Jake’s body penetrate her. He squirmed around, occasionally feeling Danielle stick her tongue inside. Jennifer bucked her hips as she came harder than ever in her life. Her pussy contracted and tightened around Jake, only adding to her pleasure. She breathed heavily before pinning Danielle underneath her. As she caught her breath, she bit her lip as she slowly pulled Jake out of her still throbbing pussy. With one hand gripping Danielle’s breast tightly, she used the other to slide Jake in and out of her pussy. As she came, she closed her legs, moaning loudly. Jake felt himself get trapped for a moment as the hot, wet walls around him grew closer. Danielle slowly slid him out of her pussy and held his exhausted body in her hand. She whispered something to Jennifer who smirked and stepped away for a moment.

 

            Jennifer came back with an enormous red velvet cupcake she had been saving. It was piled high with cream cheese frosting and was even filled with it too. Danielle pushed Jake right into the middle of it up to his chest. Jennifer took the wrapping off the cupcake and licked Jake’s face, teasing him. The two girls looked hungrily at both Jake and the cupcake. From Jake’s perspective, he saw two giant faces: two pairs of hungry eyes and two ravenous mouths in search of something sweet. Jennifer took the first bite, tearing off a large chunk, smearing icing on her mouth. Danielle took the next bite, then Jennifer took another. They got closer and closer to the tiny little man in the center. Jennifer held the last bite in her hand. She licked a big glob of frosting from around Jake’s groin before popping the last piece in her mouth. She swallowed the last bit of cupcake and licked Jake clean, playing with him in her mouth again. She pulled him out and dried him off with her discarded panties. Jennifer and Danielle laid down in bed and set Jake between them. As they dosed off, Jake was smothered by Jennifer’s breast and was woken up in a slight panic. After escaping, he looked out the vast expanse of the women’s naked bodies and decided to explore.

 

Stacy's New Life by Umm this is my penname

            Back in Stacy’s dorm, Erica and a now tiny Stacy prepared to get the most out of this. Erica now found herself in the dominant role and she used that power to encourage Stacy’s gaining. “You lost, like 500 pounds!” she’d say. “You’re going to have to work hard to put it back on.” Erica had planned to surprise Stacy with a sheet cake for her to eat all by herself. Stacy felt discouraged being so small now, but Erica insisted. She buried her face in the cake, crawling around on all fours as she slowly made progress. She ate and ate, stuffing her face and breathing heavily. Her body was covered in crumbs and frosting as she plunged herself into the dessert. She ate roughly her weight in cake and only finished about a fifth of the cake. Erica wasn’t satisfied. She put her hand on Stacy’s wide ass and pushed her into the cake. Stacy groaned and burped, stuffing more cake down her throat. She somehow ate half of it all by herself, which was impressive considering she was one sixth her normal size and would have struggled then too. She laid in the empty half of the cake box feeling horribly sick. She moved just slightly to roll on her side and vomited. Technically it wasn’t even vomit. She regurgitated a massive pile of chewed cake that physically wouldn’t fit inside her body. She burped and another pile came out in a long tube of compressed, wet cake. She felt it pass through her throat and the pressure it relieved on her stomach. That is until Erica scowled at her. Stacy knew she’d have to eat it up again, but couldn’t stand to be on all fours anymore. She sat up, leaning against the cake, collapsing it quite a bit. The frosting and cake crumbs found their way between her rolls of fat. Erica picked up the regurgitated cake and pressed it into Stacy’s mouth. She sat there in a heap of fat, breathing heavily as she was continuously fed more and more. When she finally finished it, Erica was ready for her dessert.

 

            Erica lifted Stacy out of the box and laid her on the bed. She climbed over her and slowly lowered her pussy on top of her. Stacy was too exhausted to please her girlfriend and just remained motionless, forcing Erica to do it herself. She sat up just slightly on the bed and lifted Stacy against her pussy, pushing her face into it as she fingered her own clit. She slowly pushed Stacy in further and further. It was a little painful for Erica. She was a small girl to begin with and Stacy is twice Jake’s height and way wider, but she pushed her in up to her ass. She felt the tiny fat ass squirm here and there, but there wasn’t much room for it. She spread Stacy’s ass cheeks and massaged her asshole before licking her finger and forcing it in up to the first knuckle. Erica came when Stacy moaned in pain from her ass being penetrated and tried desperately to escape, only pushing herself further onto Erica’s finger. She pulled Stacy out slowly by her finger, holding Stacy in place by her asshole as she cried a bit and winced in pain. With her other hand she held Stacy’s ass cheeks apart and pulled her finger out with a pop. Stacy collapsed in exhaustion and so did Erica. They spooned as they drifted off to sleep together.

 

Sleeping Giantesses by Umm this is my penname

            Back in Jennifer’s room, two giantesses were fast asleep and completely naked. Jake took this opportunity to explore. He passed their heads, feeling their warm breath on his body. They laid so close that their enormous boobs formed a barrier in Jake’s path. He forced his way between them, temporarily smothered by their mass. A similar challenge arose when Danielle’s belly extended in front of her, touching Jennifer’s. It weighed much more than her breasts, which would prove difficult for Jake. He pressed through nonetheless. He felt its warmth against his body and was calmed by the rhythmic and gentle waves it sent through him as she breathed. After finally squeezing his way between the giantesses’ bellies, he was at their crotches. He kissed their thighs, as if to worship them. It tickled a bit and in her sleep, Danielle moved her leg over Jennifer’s, squeezing Jake between her upper thighs. He was slightly pressed against her pussy in this position. Jake attempted to crawl forward, finding himself sandwiched between her ass cheeks. Danielle felt a tickle on her asshole, making her clench her ass cheeks for a moment. It squeezed Jake and pulled him against her tight hole. He was overcome with arousal and positioned his cock against it. He licked his palm and lubed up his cock with it and started to thrust into her asshole. Danielle’s enormous ass cheeks sandwiched him tightly. As she became aroused herself as she slept, she began to sweat. Jake kept thrusting in and out of her ass as he was getting covered in her sweat. He was just about to cum when a hand came down and rubbed him against her asshole aggressively. His face hit it and her finger pushed it in. Danielle shoved Jake deeper and deeper as she used her other hand to finger herself in her sleep. She fingered both holes, shoving Jake deeper than he had ever been before. Her finger pushed against him, forcing him a few inches deeper into her rectum. To him that was a few feet. She finally came and pulled out her finger, leaving Jake where he was.

 

            Jake struggled for a while. He wriggled his way through her ass and was at least able to turn around. He finally made it to the exit and forced himself out. He slowly passed the tight, round muscle and fell out of her ass on the bed behind her. He stood up and groaned before looking for a way to clean himself up. He was able to climb over to Jennifer’s desk where he found her makeup wipes. The package was too heavy for him and the seal was too tight for his weak arms to open. There were a couple used ones next to it but they had dried up. Jake looked around her desk some more and found a tiny bottle of what he thought was perfume. He figured any liquid would do at this point so he put some on the makeup wipe and rubbed his whole body before returning to the beautiful sleeping giantesses. He fell asleep cuddling Jennifer’s foot. But what he would find in the morning was that it wasn’t perfume that he used, it was the stuff Jennifer had put in his drink to shrink him originally.

 

Morning Routine by Umm this is my penname

In the morning, Jake was abruptly awoken when he was flung from the bed and onto the floor. Jennifer hadn’t seen or felt him at her foot and when she got out of bed, she tossed him around on accident when she ood up. He stared up at the giantess towering above him. She looked more than twice as tall as before. Jake craned his neck up to look at her amazing body. He stared up at her enormous ass; its cheeks jiggled as she walked. He narrowly avoided being stepped on which made him remember that she didn’t know he was there. He ran back to the bed to try and climb off the floor when Danielle got up. Her feet swung over the bed and landed right by Jake. Now he knew he was smaller. He was about a third his previous size at only 2 inches tall. He slowly backed up, looking up at the beautiful ebony skin and chubby body that nearly crushed him. He stumbled into a pair of panties and just laid there as he wrapped his mind around being even smaller.


After Jennifer and Danielle flirted a bit and discussed how they slept, they began to get ready for the day. Jennifer stepped into her panties from last night; the ones Jake found himself in. She pulled them up, her soft pussy and enormous ass grew closer and closer to him. He was squished against her ass cheek where he squirmed to try to get her attention. He made his way between her cheeks where he found himself against her asshole. He pressed his hands against it. Jennifer jumped then smiled to Danielle saying, “I think I found him.” She then lowered a finger into her panties that Jake soon found out was wet with saliva. She rubbed his tiny body against her hole, slowly slipping him in all the way. “Wanna taste him one more time before you go?” said Jennifer. Danielle smiled in agreement.


Jennifer sat on Danielle's face, her enormous, wide ass cheeks engulfing her as she tongued her asshole. Jennifer moaned and started to touch herself while grinding on Danielle’s face slightly. She ate Jennifer's ass and pressed her tongue into her asshole. Jake was met with the powerful and hungry muscle from inside Jen’s hole. Danielle found him and licked his tiny body, coaxing him out of her ass a little. He stuck halfway out as Danielle continued licking and prodding at him, putting her mouth around Jennifer’s anus. Jake felt her large and strong tongue against his face, its bumpy surface assaulting him repeatedly. She took one last big lick that pulled him out of her ass and left him exhausted, laying on Danielle’s tongue. Jennifer got up and turned to Danielle who she kissed goodbye while also taking back Jake.


Danielle left while Jennifer continued getting ready. She sucked on Jake like a piece of candy as she put on a pair of black jeans and low cut tank top. She plucked Jake from her mouth and set him in her bra against her nipple while she did her makeup. He found himself pinned against her bra as her nipple stiffened. It was much bigger than he had last encountered and he couldn’t even fit his mouth around it. He certainly tried though as he licked her tit. When Jennifer was finally ready, she took Jake out and set him on her desk. “How do I look?” She asked as she blew him a kiss with her fresh black lipstick and winked, showing off her winged eyeliner. He simply said “Wow.” and looked up at her colossal and beautiful face.


“I have to walk around a lot today and I was hoping you’d be up to giving me a foot rub in my classes. You could hang out by my toes while I went from class to class and then I could slip my shoe off a bit for you to work your magic. Are you up to the challenge?”


Jake nodded as he gulped, trying to mentally prepare for the day ahead. She smiled widely and picked him up before dropping him in her slip on low top converse. He looked at her giant toes just outside, and watched as they began to enter the shoe, almost in slow motion…

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6853