Inseparable by Oblivious
Summary:

Jason Jackson is supposed to be away on a trip, but unbeknowst to his girlfriend Abigail and everyone else, he is much closer than they think he is.


Categories: Giantess, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 22122 Read: 75416 Published: August 01 2017 Updated: November 21 2018

1. Desert by Oblivious

2. Steps by Oblivious

3. Black by Oblivious

4. Four by Oblivious

5. Taken by Oblivious

6. Putrid by Oblivious

Desert by Oblivious
Author's Notes:

Jason goes on a trip, but it's not the trip he thought he'd have.


Jason Jackson looked around at the landscape before him. He thought it looked familiar, and then a few seconds later, he realized why. He was inside of his apartment, except everything in it was gigantic....no, that wasn't it. Everything was the same size...it was Jason who was now smaller. Much smaller. He didn't know why though. He thought about the last thing he could remember. He was supposed to be on a trip, but had came back to the apartment to pick something up. That was all he remembered. Obviously, he never left the apartment afterwards, but something had to have happened that caused him to shrink.    

Jason took note of where he was: on top of the counter by the front door. That was where he had been last, when he was normal size. Well, he wasn't on top of the counter before, but he was now. He was glad for that, being on the floor at this height was not somewhere he wanted to be. The counter was relatively bare, but it shouldn't have been. His phone had been on the counter, that's what he came back to get, but it wasn't here...He had picked it up before this happened. It's possible it fell down to the ground. Cautiously, Jason traversed over to the edge of the counter and looked down to the carpet below. It looked like a beige ocean. It was so far down it made him sick just looking at it, so he stopped peering and got back on the counter fully. His phone wasn't down there, maybe it was possible it shrunk as well? He had no idea, he just knew he didn't see it on the counter, and he was not going down to the carpet below...he didn't even know how he could.   

 Instead, he surveyed the counter some more. He found some crumbs...at least, they were crumbs when he was normal sized. He moved over next to one, and found it went up to his waist. It was an extremely surreal feeling, just how small was he? Jason didn't really want to know the answer to that question. The crumb was a brownish color and he had no idea what it had previously belonged to. It was food, he supposed. Though he had no intentions of eating it. He found another crumb that was about an inch taller than him, and it made him feel even more insignificant. Jason was a pretty large guy, reaching about six feet in height, and now this crumb was even taller. He had looked at this counter previously and never even noticed there were crumbs on it, and now he was smaller than some of them. It gave him no hope.    

Dejected, Jason stopped looking around. Crumbs had made him feel small, and there was a whole apartment full of objects that he already knew were massive to him. He didn't want to think about it, instead, he thought about what he was going to do. He had no idea what caused him to shrink, but it was possible it would be undone. He was positive it would be undone, even though he had no basis for thinking that. He was scared, certainly, but he wasn't really worried. Nothing had happened in the few minutes he had been shrunken, and so he went about with mild curiosity, certain that things would be back to normal soon. Those feelings quickly changed once he heard the sound of the front door being unlocked.   

---   

Abigail Winters walked up the stairs to her apartment. She held a few pieces of mail in her hand and had her purse hanging from her shoulder as she flipped out her keys and unlocked the door. He welcomed the air conditioning inside as it bested the hot air of the summer heat. She closed the door and walked over to the counter where she dropped her purse. It landed with an inaudible smack and rolled over on it's side. She stood above the counter looking at the mail and, one by one, tossed them onto the counter when she deemed them unworthy of being read at the moment. When she finished, she looked around at the apartment and took note of how quiet it was. The only sound was the hum of the AC working.    

She lived with her boyfriend Jason of seven years, but he was away on a trip by now. They had said their goodbyes earlier in the day, before Abigail had to go to work. She missed him already, but it would only be for a week or so. The two of them had been apart before, but ever since moving into the apartment, they had seen each other pretty much every day. It would be okay though, she had friends to spend her time with and could always face time if she felt lonely.   


Abigail walked into the bedroom where she kicked off her shoes and socks. She was someone who preferred wearing flip flops, but for work, or if she was going for a run, she couldn't really do that. Once she was settled, she walked to the kitchen and began making herself some dinner. The cool tile in the kitchen felt nice against the soles of her feet, which had been trapped in her shoes all day. It wasn't the biggest kitchen in the world, and things were scattered all over, so she had to do a good deal of walking back and forth to get what she needed, but eventually, she had made a nice, warm dinner. She went over and took a seat on the couch, flicked on the television to her favorite show, and propped her feet up on the table. She knew Jason didn't like when she did it for whatever reason, but he wasn't here, so she didn't really care.   

--- 
 
 The disruption of the front door opening nearly caused Jason to lose him balance, but he caught himself on the massive crumb. Jason looked to the front door and saw the massive figure of his girlfriend Abigail standing there. He barely had enough time to begin shouting her name out before she was instantly in front of him. In the blink of an eye a huge black object crashed down on the counter far away from Jason, but it still created a loud smack and a big tremor. Even the support of the crumb wasn't enough, and Jason quickly face planted onto the counter. He turned on his back and the crumb looked even bigger now, but larger than that was Abigail standing over him.   

 The bottom of her breasts were about on level with the top of the counter. Jason looked upward and was able to make out Abigail's face looking down at the stack of papers she held in her hand. He took the opportunity to spring to his feet and begin calling her name again, hoping to garner her attention, but she made no indication that she was even aware Jason was there. Instead, he watched as a large paper she was holding was flicked out of her hand and landed on the counter behind him. The gust of it landing propelled him and the crumb forward, beyond the edge of the counter, and Jason let out a horrified scream as he plummeted towards the beige carpet ocean below.   

He landed on his back amidst the giant carpet fibers. He was breathing heavily, completely shaken and terrified from the experience, but he was fine. From what he could tell, there was no damage, he was completely unharmed. Jason had no idea if that was pure luck, or it had something do with his size, but he didn't want to experiment to find the answer. At his normal size, and even up above on the counter, the carpet has looked like one mass of color, but now what he was apart of it, he realized it was all a bunch of individual strands. They scratched at his arms as he tried to move them, but at the very least they kept him supported enough to not fall deeper into the carpet. The carpet was the least of his concerns, however.  
 
Abigail was fairly short, reaching a couple inches above five feet, but to the miniscule Jason laying down flat on the carpet, she looked colossal. He was situated almost directly below her and so her breasts obscured his vision from seeing her face. He traced downwards to her waist and her legs and found himself staring at her shoe. It was gigantic. Her shoe was gigantic, easily dwarfing Jason. He could see specks, to a normal person at least, of dirt adhered to the side of her shoe. He could smell the rubber from the tread of it emanating towards him. It was something he would never notice or even care about at his normal size, now it was frightening. He could see the carpet strands being crushed beneath the weight of her standing on it. Abigail was pretty light, but even so the carpet stood no chance against the titanic woman. Looking at the carpet strands made Jason fully understand his predicament. He was a tiny speck on the carpet standing directly beneath his girlfriend. And he was just laying there, open for anything terrible to happen. He had to move!   

It's a good thing he didn't move, as an instant later Abigail gigantic shoe glided over the carpet, mere inches above Jason. If he had stood up, he would have surely been smacked by the shoe as it moved. In another instant, the shoe was gone, creating a small tremor far away from Jason. The smell of rubber lingered in the air around him. He was in utter shock of how such a massive object could move so fast...but then he thought about it, and realized it made sense. Abigail wasn't moving any faster than she did normally, he was just perceiving it differently due to the height difference. It was still terrifying, though, because it meant she could get around much faster than he could, and if she was heading towards him, there would be very little he could do.   
 
Jason finally stood up and tried to get his footing on the carpet. It was a tad difficult at first, but he eventually got used to traversing it. The real killer, however, was seeing how far he'd have to travel to get anywhere. From above, the carpet had looked like an ocean, but now that he was down on it, he realized it was more of a desert. A huge, vast, flat area with little in it. Before he started walking anywhere, he needed a game plan. His ultimate goal would be to get Abigail's attention, so she could protect him from everything dangerous at his current size, and hopefully get him back to his normal size. But that was much, much easier said than done. He thought back to the crumb on the counter. It was something he never noticed at normal height. Now he was that size, and on the floor, getting Abigail's attention would be exceedingly difficult unless he found a way off the floor, not to mention he already knew it was extremely dangerous. Jason wasn't even worried about being mistaken for a some kind of ant or other bug. He knew from experience Abigail went out of her way to not hurt any creature. He just had to get her attention and he would be fine. But where would he go?  

 The tiled floor of the kitchen wasn't that far from him. It would be much easier to traverse on compared to the carpet, but then there wouldn't be much to climb up on. He would be pretty stuck on the floor, still, it was probably pretty safe. His other option was the table in the living room. It was fairly low to the ground. Still high for him, but lower than a lot of other pieces of furniture. It would be quite a trek to it, but it was an option. A loud smack came from the kitchen. It sounded like sweaty flesh slapping against cold tile, because that's exactly what it was. Tremors reverberated from the kitchen towards Jason, and from the around the corner appeared Abigail's gigantic bare feet. They slapped down with a small squish that only someone at Jason's level would hear. Even at a distance her feet still looked massive. He scanned his eyes upwards and was finally able to catch a glimpse of her face, at least somewhat. She vanished beyond the corner again but Jason could still hear her stomping around in the kitchen. His decision of where to go was made up for him.   

Jason spent the next while walking across the carpet desert to the table. It was terrible. After several minutes it appeared to him he hadn't made any progress at all. He was a speck afterall, of course it was going to take a long time to traverse the floor. He was out of breath, but he wasn't really thirsty. He found it odd, but he didn't dwell on it, there were other issues to attend to at the moment, so he kept walking. Before long, the tremors from the kitchen subsided, but began again on the carpet. He heard the small squeak of the floorboards beneath the carpet behind him, but he didn't even have time to begin looking backwards before a giant tan, fleshy sky descended upon him.  

 Jason was smashed face first into the carpet. The rough strands scuffed at his face. An immense weight pressed down upon him, threaten to crush him into oblivion, but it was merely an empty threat, no such crushing happened. There was a lot of pain however. A sweet scent mixture of sweat and lotion filled his nostrils. It was intoxicating. There was zero light coming in, but it didn't matter since Jason's eyes were shut closed from wincing in pain. He tried to wiggle and move about, anything to get free, but he was completely immobilized. All of it happened in less than a second.   

In another part of the second, Jason was propelled upward, faster then he ever thought possible into the air. He felt wind breeze past him, hitting him everywhere except for his back. Every part of him was cold, except again for his back, which was covered with warmness, and was also damp. Everything was happening so quickly Jason didn't even have time to register what was happening. It just happened and he was along for the ride, literally.    

In the last part of the second, all the wind stopped, but it was for a time smaller than a fraction of a second. Jason opened his eyes and saw the beige carpet desert below him. He appeared to be several feet in the air, but in reality it was probably a couple inches. The wind picked up extremely fast and tears started to form in the corners of his eyes. He was still unable to move as the carpet grew closer and closer before he was relentlessly smashed into the fibers once more, though this time with much more force. He screamed in utter pain once more, but again, he felt no serious damage, but pain pain and pain.    

It took the entire second, but Jason's mind had finally caught up on what was happening. Abigail had stepped on him, and he had become adhered to the sole of her foot. That entire second, featuring more pain than Jason had ever felt in his entire life, was simply Abigail taking a step. On carpet. Jason couldn't help but let out a pained whimper as he lay smushed beneath his girlfriend's foot. He loved Abigail and she loved him, and yet she was causing such horrific pain to him. He recalled how she went out of her way to not hurt living creatures...but he realized she had to be aware of their existence for that to take effect. She was walking with full force, stepping down with all her weight, because she had no idea the man she loved was currently suffering and sobbing beneath her soles like a mere piece of dirt.    

Before Jason could even contemplate how incredibly awful his situation was, he was lifted up at high speeds again, still adhered to Abigail's foot. And in less than a second, he was forcefully brought down, smashed mercilessly into the rough carpet strands without a care for his well-being. It happened again, lifted up, smashed down. He felt no serious injuries even after all the steps, but each time it still hurt as if he was being crushed by the full weight of a colossal foot. This time, when his face was mashed into the carpet, it stayed there for a bit. It gave Jason time to think about what was happening. Think about how insignificant he was. His girlfriend was walking all over him. Not figuratively. She was literally walking on top of him, and she didn't even know. She was walking on a human being, and was none the wiser. How the hell was he ever going to get her's-or anyone's-attention?  

 Jason was lifted up once more, but it was different this time. It was more vertical. He looked ahead forward and saw flashed of the television in their living room. Then a loud thump sounded and Jason was ejected from his place on Abigail's sole like a fleck of dirt. Other pieces of dirt also feel from her feet onto the table below. Some of them were bigger than Jason. He landed with a small smack on the white table. It was the very table he was trying to get to in the first place, he had just taken...an alternate route to it. A quicker, but more painful one. Jason had told Abigail he didn't like her putting her feet on the table, but he was glad for it this time, since it allowed him to get off of the hell ride.   

Jason's body felt no pain anymore, and he had no injuries whatsoever to his body, it was as if he had never been stepped on, but he knew he had. He knew what he had just gone through. His body was unscathed, but his hopes had been shattered. He flipped over onto this back and stared up at Abigail's sole looming over him. She did not have big feet, she wore only a size five shoe, but the thing above him was monstrous. He saw specks of dirt still adhered to the sole. He was glad he was not one of them, but then he noticed the other dirt specks around him. They laid scattered on the table around her soles. He was one of them. He was naught but a mere speck of dirt to his own girlfriend. Jason had finally reached the table that he set out to reach, and Abigail was literally right next to him, and he could have gotten up and tried to get her attention, but he didn't. He was so defeated, so humiliated over what had just occurred to him, that all he could bring himself to do was sob to himself staring up at Abigail's sole and the dirt around him, reminding him how insignificant he was at the moment.    

---  
 
When Abigail finished her meal, she brought her feet of the table and set them down on the ground. She set her plate on the table and noticed a couple tiny specks of dirt on the table. She looked at the sole of her foot and saw a couple more there. That was probably why Jason didn't want her putting her feet up on the table. Whatever. She brushed the dirt off the table with her hand onto the floor below, and brought her dish to the sink to clean it. She was planning on cleaning tomorrow anyway, who cared about a little dirt. 

End Notes:

End of Chapter 1

Steps by Oblivious
Author's Notes:

The day comes to a close.

The massive, yet petite, sole of Abigail's foot loomed over Jason, casting him in the shadow of a beast he didn't want to be in the shadow of. He stared at the sole, seeing all the various wrinkles that formed on it. The heel of her sole was closest to him and he could see it was pretty callused and a darker shade of brown than the rest of the sole, no doubt from all the dirt she unknowingly picked up from simply walking. He lead his eyes upwards along her sole. He was barely able to make out her toes at the very top, a fact which concerned him quite a bit. There was a small thing stuck to her sole, right at the ball of her foot. Jason didn't know what it was, but he knew it wasn't him, so he didn't care. Jason didn't really care about feet, they were just feet after all, he just didn't want them on the table, that was it. Now he was getting to know more than he ever thought he could know about Abigail's foot. Just one foot, not even both, he was too small for that. 
 
 
 
 
In the blink of an eye, Abigail's foot moved from in front of Jason, and a giant white object clacked onto the table near him. He looked over and was able to identify it as one of their plates. It was the same kind of plate he had used to eat dinner on just the day before. Now the plate could crush him, if he could even be crushed. He had just gotten stepped on repeatedly by Abigail and he was perfectly fine. He was beginning to wonder if he could even die. He didn't want to test it. Not yet. Jason turned his attention back upwards and saw the best thing he had seen since the whole ordeal had begun: Abigail was looking right at him!  
 
 
 
 
Jason's hopes were reignited! Abigail was looking at him! He sprang to his feet and started waving his arms and calling her name. Of course she was going to see him, he was on the table after all! It didn't even cross his mind that she wouldn't be able to see him. He knew she would. Then she looked away, towards the bottom of her foot she was holding in her hand. She was just piecing it together, that's what it was, Jason thought. She was going to find him and rescue him from this predicament. That's what Abigail would do. Sure enough, her hand started to go down to the table. But it wasn't to pick him up. Her hand smacked palm down on the table right next to Jason, the force causing him to fall over among the other specks of dirt next to him. Then Jason knew the truth. Abigail hadn't seen him, she had seen the dirt, and she wasn't picking him up, she was pushing him off. His theory was confirmed correct when her giant digits went steam rolling towards him. He had no time at all to react before Abigail's giant index finger plowed into him and started rolling him along the table with all of his dirt brethren. Jason looked like the tire of a car with how fast he was spinning in circles from Abigail's fingers. His face was repeatedly mashed between the hard table and her soft fingers multiple times per second, before he and the dirt were unceremoniously ejected from the table, and he began his free fall towards the desert carpet once more.  
 
 
 
 
Jason face planted onto the carpet, back where he had been not that long ago. His hopes were crushed again. Abigail had looked right at him, at least, to him it looked like that. She had started right towards him and saw him as nothing more than dirt, if she had really even seen him at all, and not just the pieces larger than him. He had achieved his goal of getting to higher ground, and it still failed. There was no way, there was just no way he was going to get her attention. The ground trembled again, causing Jason to look up and see Abigail walking back to the kitchen, and a second later she was already there, out of his reach. He didn't know what to do anymore, but he did know one thing. He was tired of the stupid carpet. Jason began trekking towards the tile floor in the kitchen, not even sure what he would do there. It would be night time soon, he figured he would sleep somewhere along the way. 
 
 
 
 
--- 
 
 
 
 
A few hours passed and Abigail was ready to head to sleep. All changed into her pajamas, she went to the living room to switch off the lights there, the headed through the kitchen where she picked herself up a bottle of water. She liked to sleep with one nearby in case she woke up in the middle of the night and was thirsty. With water in hand, she went back to the bedroom and crawled into bed. She liked to do some light reading first, but she would nod off soon enough. The half of the bed next to her was empty. It was normally where Jason slept, but he wasn't here now. She had slept alone before, but it had been awhile. She felt a bit lonely, but it would be okay. Abigail wanted to call him, but with the different time zones, it wouldn't be an opportune time, so she would wait until morning. She read until she felt herself start to fall asleep, then she set her book down, flipped off the light, and went to sleep. 
 
 
 
--- 
 
 
 
It had taken hours for Jason to walk the same distance it had taken Abigail seconds. His biological clock was telling him it was time for bed, but he felt determined to walk another ten minutes or so. But he didn't have ten minutes. The light tremors signaling Abigail walking on the carpet started again, but before Jason could even react the light around him was extinguished. The overheard lights had been shut off and from Jason's current placement and his size he didn't have much light to work with. He could still see, though barely. It wouldn't matter anyway as the tremors increased and he fell over onto his face, once again smacking the carpet. He couldn't even begin to try and pick himself up before an immense weight crashed down onto him. 
 
 
 
Abigail had set the heel of her foot down directly on top of Jason, and crushed him into the carpet. Before, her sole had been soft and had some give, but the heel was hard and dry and offered no such give. The only warmth and softness he felt was the carpet fibers scraping across his face. The weight lifted off of him as he was simultaneously lifted into the air. The rough skin of Abigail's heel had gripped onto Jason and refused to let him go. Jason looked down at the carpet far down below and watched in terror as it transitioned into hard, cold, tile. He screamed a horrid scream as he fell at max speed and full force into the unforgiving tile below.  
 
 
 
 
Compared to the tile, the carpet had felt like a soft, fluffy pillow. There was no give, from either side of him. His back was crushed into the rough skin of Abigail's heel, and his front was being pulverized into the cold hard tile of the kitchen. Tears started to form at Jason's eyes, but he was so compressed beneath Abigail's weight they had nowhere to go. For the first time he found himself wishing he would just be crushed and die beneath her sole. Of course, that didn't happen. It wasn't even over though, and he knew that. If Abigail was going through the kitchen, it was going to take her a lot more than one step. No, he was going to have to go through more of this. He started hoping beyond belief that he would come unstuck from Abigail's heel, but his hopes were dashed when he started rising with her heel as she began to take another step. 
 
 
 
 
Tears streamed from Jason's eyes, landing with tiny splashes on the tile ground below. They formed puddles on the ground that Abigail would never see or even feel. The wind scratched at his face as he fell downward with her step. His face was once again crushed into the terrible tile. Jason could smell, which meant his nose wasn't broken, even though it should have been, and his mouth was all intact, even though it shouldn't have been. He seemed to be truly impervious to damage. He wished he was impervious to pain. He raised once more, and fell once more. It was only the third step, but it was three more than necessary. His mind brought him back once again to the fact that it was Abigail, his girlfriend and the woman he was in love with, who was doing this to him, and she wasn't even aware of the fact. He felt humiliated enough at his situation, but the fact that it was her of all people made it so much worse. When...no, if, he got back to his normal size, how was he going to go about explaining what happened? He would worry about that when the time came, he had more pressing issues to attend to, like the fact that Abigail hadn't lifted her foot for another step yet. 
 
 
 
 
Jason laid flat with his stomach against the tile, it was no longer cold from the heat Abigail's feet were causing around him. Normally he had been pressed down for a split second, but her heel stayed on him for several seconds. Then it got worse. Abigail shifted her weight onto the foot Jason was beneath. It was such a minor movement to her, but to him, he felt it tremendously. Rather than Abigail's weight being distributed between both legs, or the entire weight lasting for a split second, Jason was suffering beneath her entire weight for an extended period of time. The force bearing down on him multiplied and crushed him even deeper. The tile was impenetrable to him, so instead he was pushed deeper into Abigail's sole. He felt his body get stuck more and more into the dirt and grime that adhered to it. After what felt like an eternity, she finally lifted her foot again to take a step. To his pleasure, Jason saw the tile change to carpet beneath him. She was finally stepping down on the soft carpet again! However, as great as the news was, it brought some unfortunate news as well. When Abigail set her foot down, Jason was once again pressed into the carpet, but there was much less force behind it. During her small trip through the kitchen, Jason had become more embedded into Abigail's heel.  
 
 
 
 
Several more steps ensued, more than Jason could keep track of. Not even his mind was getting loopy from the repeated rising and falling and slamming into the ground. He was forced to endure and live through even single agonizing step fully conscious. It was a hell we would never wish on his worst nightmare. But it was heaven compared to the atrocities he would face in the coming days. Eventually Jason's view changed from the beige carpet to that of the wall of his bedroom. He felt himself placed in a vertical position, as if he were standing. But he wasn't standing. He figured Abigail had gotten into bed and was preparing to sleep. Jason took the opportunity to recount what had occurred to him. He shrunk, his girlfriend stepped on him and now he was stuck to her foot while she was about to go to sleep. At least he got to spend the night with his girlfriend....even if it wasn't the way he would want. Abigail shut off the lights and plunged Jason's entire world into pure darkness. He whispered goodnight to Abigail just as he did every night before they went to bed. Abigail did the same. And then they closed their eyes and drifted off to sleep, together. 

 

End Notes:

End of Chapte 2

Black by Oblivious
Author's Notes:

Jason undergoes some torture by his unknowing girlfriend.

Abigail rose awake to the sound of her cell phone ringing. Groggily, she picked it up and answered. It was work calling, they needed her to come in to pick up a shift. In her half-asleep state, she reluctantly agreed to it. She laid in bed for a couple minutes to allow herself to fully wake up. It was lonely with Jason not there by her side in the morning, but she would live. He was only going to be gone for a short while. Once she was fully awake, she shifted in bed and placed her feet onto the soft plush carpet below. It felt nice and warm after the cool night. She placed her weight down as she got up out of bed and proceeded to get ready for work. The last thing she did, after several minutes of walking back and forth through the apartment, was slip on her socks, and put on her sneakers. They were a fairly new pair of sneakers that Jason had gotten her for her birthday. She wore them to work because of the comfort they provided during her long hours, and she also wore them when they went out on runs. It was nice and useful. All dressed and ready to leave, Abigail locked up and went down the stairs to her car. She had forgotten all about calling Jason as she planned to do because of her early morning interruption. It's not like it mattered much, he would surely call her. 


---


Jason was in no position to be calling Abigail. A cell phone blaring to life woke him up to the terrible reality he was still in. He was the size of a speck, and embedded into the heel of his girlfriend's sole. Jason wanted to rub his eyes, but found his arms still unable to move. It was kind of humiliating knowing he couldn't even move his arms because of his girlfriend's foot. Humiliating, and sad. He didn't have time to cry as his world was flung sideways and he found himself facing the carpet below. He was smashed into the carpet just as he had been many times the day before. He had no idea what was going on, but he was going along for the ride.


Step after step after step Abigail walked around crushing Jason beneath her sole. He still felt pain, but he was getting more accustomed to it, for better or worse. It didn't make it any better, that was for sure. After several minutes of walking around, Jason was given a brief reprieve. Abigail sat down on the bed and her feet stopped crushing him into the carpet fibers. The whole moment of calmness didn't last long as he was lifted into the air as Abigail set her leg on her other knee. It was then Jason saw what was happening: Abigail was putting on socks. 


It was funny how such a mundane activity such as putting on socks terrified Jason. Funny, but no one was laughing. Not only was Abigail about to trap him inside of her sock, she was going to entomb him in her shoe. Jason knew she only wore socks when she was going to wear her sneakers, and she was putting on socks, which meant...Jason Screamed on it vain to Abigail once more as the soft, cotton socks covered him. They were pulled taught against his skin and Jason felt his face mushed into the fuzzy cotton. At least they smelled fresh, or as fresh as socks could smell. He had known times where Abigail wore the same socks multiple times in a row. He was thankful this was not one of those times. 


There was tiny holes in the sock. Holes even smaller than Jason. They were meant to allow the foot to breath, but they were also allowing Jason to breath as well. He was also able to see, albeit slightly blocked by the white strands of fiber that criss-crossed in front of him. He saw the carpet rush up at him once again, but he didn't feel much this time. The softness of the sock was absorbing a lot of the impact for him. It was kind of cozy...except For the fact it smelled like feet, and everything else going on with him. The carpet wasn't what worried him.


After a couple steps, and a short trip into the air, Jason saw his next destination below him: Abigails' sneakers. He screamed out her name but she only increased the speed at which she shoved her foot and her boyfriend into her shoe. The light around him was extinguished as he was plunged into the shoe. Being on the heel, he didn't have far to go, but that didn't make it any less miserable. He felt impact with the insole, and found it wasn't that bad. The sock was soft and the insole absorbed a lot of the pressure. He was by no means comfortable, but this was much more bearable than being beneath her bare sole on the tile floor. Of course, he'd rather just be his normal size again, but he knew he could have worse than it was at the moment.


Everything was pitch black for Jason. Not a single ounce of light shone through to where he was. All the sounds around him were muffled as well, and he couldn't move. The deprivation of his senses was more discomforting than the actual situation. He could feel movement but without any sight to observe what was happening, it only confused his mind and disoriented him. He had no idea what time it was, he couldn't even guess how long he had been in her shoe. Seconds felt like minutes and minutes felt like hours. It was torture. He was being unknowingly tortured by his girlfriend as she simply walked around and lived her life. It was a fate he wouldn't wish on his worst enemy, but it was his fate regardless. And he had to spend it like that for the next several hours.



One hour passed.Jason hadn't moved an inch from his position. He assumed Abigail was almost done, but he wasn't even close to being right.

Two hours passed.Inside of her shoe was starting to heat up from all the movement she was doing. All it did was make Jason more delirious, make him suffer even more.

Three hours passed. Jason wanted to sleep, but the irregular movements of Abigail made it impossible. 

Four hours passed.Jason was losing it. He had to get out of this shoe, but it was literally impossible for him. He felt as if he had been in there for a day. It hadn't even been close.

Five hours passed.

Six hours passed.

Seven hours passed.

Seven and a half hours passed.He wanted to die. Nobody deserved this fate. Nobody. He would rather be crushed on the tile floor again, anything but this. He had seen nothing but black for several hours, but it felt like days to him. He hadn't moved, hadn't even fidgeted since the night prior, and it was making him feel awful. He was not going to last much longer like this, but he also knew he couldn't die from everything that happened prior. 


Eight hours and thirty-two minutes passed.



---


Abigail was finally home. It had been a long day and she was tired. Her feet were sore about spending several hours on them walking around. She didn't even wait to get to the bedroom to remove her shoes as she normally did, once she was inside she kicked off her sneakers, peeled her socks off, dropping them into her shoes, and then walked to the bed where she collapsed. She had wanted to clean today for what was going down tonight, but she was just too tired. Instead, she decided to take just a quick nap. Abigail closed her eyes, and fell asleep almost instantly.


---


Light flooded Jason's world, blinding him for several seconds. When his eyes finally adjusted, he saw the hellish sneaker beneath him. He was finally out of it! He had never been so happy to see in his life. But the good news didn't stop as the sock removed itself from him. He was still embedded into Abigail's heel, but that too would soon change. Her thumbnail dragged across her sole, and when it crossed her heel, it scraped off her tiny boyfriend. Jason popped off her heel and started falling. Falling, falling, falling down right back into the mouth of the sneaker. He landed on his back and stared up at Abigail's massive foot above him, until her sock fell from her foot as well and landed in the mouth of the sneaker as well, blocking out his view.


The sock didn't smell as fresh anymore. But Jason didn't care. It was sitting above of him, not on top of him. He could move. Jason jumped up and started moving every part of his body. He was sore all over, and found it hard to bend his body, but with enough work, he was able to retain a sense of normalness. As happy as he was to be free, one thing was certain. He had to get the hell out of this shoe before Abigail's foot entered again. 


He observed his surroundings. Behind him where the depths of Abigail's sneakers. That was an instant nope. The hell was bad enough, he couldn't even being to imagine how torturous the toe section of her shoe would be. Up above sat Abigail's sock. It blocked out a large portion of the light shining into the shoe, but there was a place it didn't block. That was his escape path. The sock was too high for him to reach, so that was out of the question, but there was an alternative. He looked at walls of the sneaker. It was made out of a material that, to him at his size, looked like a chain link fence. Upon closer inspection, he realized he would be able to climb it and get out. It was a good thing he was remotely athletic, because it was a huge climb.


As he was climbing, he thought about what had just happened to him. He was perfectly okay now, so he viewed the situation from a different angle. It was kind of funny. Of course he was going to tell Abigail about this when he got back to normal, he told her everything. He would tell her of the time she got stuck in her shoe and had to climb out of it. After she was done worrying about him for hours, she would laugh as well. It wasn't a story you heard often. As he kept climbing, the realization hit him. Yeah, he was free from Abigail's shoe, removed from her foot, but he was still a puny speck. He was still on the ground, indistinguishable from a piece of dirt on the carpet. He still had no means of getting her attention. His mild enthusiasm was instantly drained as he reached the top of her sneaker. 


He looked around at his new vantage. Abigail's sock was still next to him. It was balled up and pancaked and it stilled looked giant to him. He peered down at the carpet below. He had to jump down. There was no way he was going to risk staying on the lip of the shoe and falling in again, and he knew he would be fine from the fall. He survived much more than that. He would think up a new plan once he was down on the ground and safely away from the massive shoes and any terrible feet. He got ready to jump, but a series of three loud knocks interrupted him.


He turned toward the source of the sound. It was a front door. Someone was knocking at the front door, but who? After a small wait, the knocks occurred again, but with more intensity this time. The rhythmic stomping of Abigail moving began, and soon she appeared around the corner. Her bare foot slammed down next to her shoe, and the force from it knocked Jason right off, thankfully to the carpet below. 


From the ground he watched as Abigail opened the door, and a pair of legs entered into the apartment. More people is not what Jason needed, though he did realized it technically doubled his chances of getting seen. He had to look at the bright side. Abigail was blocking off a lot of his view, but he could see the new person's feet. They were wearing a pair of black flats what were pretty scuffed up and worn out. They looked familiar to Jason, but he didn't go around looking at people's shoes often. It wasn't until Abigail moved out of the way that Jason realized why he shoes looked familiar to him. Standing in the doorway, was his own sister, Melissa.

End Notes:

End of Chapter 3.

Four by Oblivious
Author's Notes:

Abigail's friends come to hang out. Fun for her, not fun for Jason.

Jason stood peeking out from beside Abigail's sneaker towards the door. The proximity to her shoe made him feel safer, less likely to be stepped on once more. It also made him feel extremely insignificant, considering the fact he could pretty easily just slip himself under the sole of her sneaker if he wanted to. He didn't want to. He stared forward at the massively petite pair of black flats standing in the doorway, worn by none other than his younger sister Melissa.   

--- 

Melissa was just a few years younger than Jason, and just about a year younger than Abigail. She's been friends with Abigail for long time and was actually the reason Jason and Abigail met. Melissa and Abigail spent time together pretty regularly, whether Jason was with them or not. She stood about five feet, six inches, a pretty average height. She and Abigail dressed pretty similar, with their jeans, shirts, and overall style. However, while Abigail tended to wear flip-flops, Melissa owned much more pairs of flats. They were best friends through and through, and shared many things in common, one of which was the fact they cared about Jason. 

Melissa greeted Abigail with a nice hug, before taking a few more steps into the apartment. She shut the door behind her with a tiny thud and locked it. Abigail, noticing her shoes were in the way, bent over and swiftly picked them up and carried them back to the bedroom where they'd be out of the way. With the space cleared, Melissa moved and and gently removed her flats in the exact same spot Abigail's sneakers had been. It was a inconsequential action, to her.   

Abigail returned with her phone in hand. Seeing Melissa had reminded her that she wanted to call Jason. She dialed his number and the ringing began, and it kept ringing, and kept ringing. And then after a few more rings it went to voicemail. Abigail left a message for him to call her back. She was worried, because that's who she was. She hadn't heard from Jason in a while and she began to think something bad happened to him. Melissa didn't worry just yet. She had known Jason her entire life and knew he would sometimes forget to call when he said he would and the like. He was most likely fine and would call back soon. It helped calmed Abigail. The two girls chatted some more and began to set a couple of things up for later. 

 

---   

 

Jason traced up the titanic form of Melissa. He thought Abigail had be massive-and she was-but Melissa was even taller. She wasn't even right next to him and he could tell she was even larger. It terrified him. Ever since she was born he was the older one, he was the taller one, and now she was the bigger one. Much bigger. The floor shook as the gigantic women took a couple steps closer to Jason's position. He was safe, he told himself. As long as Abigail's shoes where here, he was safe. The front door was slammed shut with a massive thud that rocked Jason's world. As he went to maintain his balance, the giant sneakers he was hiding behind were lifted up faster than he even thought possible, causing him to fall on his butt and look up in horror of what was happening next. 

Standing directly in front of him was Melissa. He craned his neck as high as possible and was able to make out her face looking down directly at him. He already knew she couldn't see him, and he was right. All she saw was a nice carpet area to place her shoes down. Jason looked straight ahead at the giant black shoes facing him. He was positioned directly inbetween both of them. The tip of the shoes where the toes rest were slightly lifted off the ground, allowing him to see the black sole, worn out slightly from years of use. He didn't have much more time to look as they started moving towards him. 

The one of his left skated across the carpet right past him before lightly tapping the wall. Jason had narrowly avoided being ran over by the colossal shoe, but he still screamed out in terror. They weren't nearly as big as Abigail's sneakers, but they were still large compared to him, and they still smelled. The shoe rocked and Jason looked up at the massive bare foot of Melissa slide right out of it, before slamming down behind the heel. He caught a glimpse of her bare feet and they were just as big as Abigail's, that is, way too big.  

The other shoe glided across the carpet right past him, causing a gust of wind to blow his hair about. Again he watched as Melissa's foot slid out of the shoe and landed behind it. He looked up once more at Melissa, she wasn't even looking down at him anymore. That made her seem even taller, and him even more insignificant. She turned to the side as Abigail entered his vision. He knew Melissa was taller, but from his vantage it was hard to tell. They both just looked tall. What was a few dozen feet of difference when they were both already hundreds of feet tall? He noticed Abigail was on her phone, but he was unable to make out anything that was being said. He got a sinking feeling in his stomach that she was trying to call him. He wanted nothing more than to answer her call, but he couldn't. He screamed up at her, despite knowing she would never hear him. It made him feel better, at least a little bit.  

 

The gigantic women above him vanished from view leaving Jason alone with his sister's black flats. They were placed in a slight V formation, leaving Jason at the point. As much as he didn't want to admit it, he was too small to get past the point, so he had to walk towards the front of the shoes. He hadn't thought of a plan yet, but he wanted to get away from the shoes. As he walked towards the front of the shoes, he noticed all the scuff marks across the side. He also noticed the smell of leather and sweaty feet waft emanate from within the shoe and towards him. It wasn't that bad, but maybe that was because he had gotten accustomed to the smell of feet--albeit involuntarily.   

 

After what felt like miles upon miles of walking, Jason reached the toe section of the shoe. Just as he had seen earlier, it was raised off the ground, enough for him to walk under. Without really thinking about it, he took his first steps beneath the tip. All overhead light was blocked off significantly cutting off the light source beneath the shoe. It was a very surreal experience for him, one he wished he thought more about before going through with it. It felt like a cavern except the floor was carpet and the ceiling was a normal girl's shoe. The scent of rubber began to overwhelm his nose, like the smell of car tires against asphalt. His mind kept reminding him that it was just a shoe. It wasn't helping. He looked up at the sole of the shoe, and with the little light he had saw the worn out treads. It was pretty beat up, but then probably not beat up enough for someone of regular size to notice. As he approached the center, his heart began to beat rapidly, and he realized just how dangerous a position he was in. If, for whatever reason, Melissa put her shoe back on, and stepped down...he was the first thing they would hit. He didn't think she was going to, not at the moment, but his dark position where he couldn't see where she was made him worried. He had no idea what was happening. He really had to start thinking about where he was going and what he was walking near or under, or it would come back and make his life worse. He picked up the pace a bit more, desperate to get out from under the shoe, which only caused his heart to beat more rapidly. Panic set in and he swore he felt tremors getting closer. Jason ran and ran towards the light on the other side, and when he felt close enough he dove out from beneath the shoe, and the light above once more shone down on him. 

 

Abigail and Melissa were on the complete opposite side of the apartment. Jason was fine and was never in any danger. He collapsed to catch his breath and had a nice laugh. It wasn't funny, he was terrified, but laughter was the only thing he could let out. He was afraid. Afraid of his sister doing the mundane task of putting her shoe on. It was funny in the most sad and pathetic way possible. Once he caught his breath, he distanced himself from Melissa's shoe and the wall. The two girls were sitting at the couch, by the table he had been at the day before. Before straying too far, he had to come up with a plan-a good one. Before he could even begin to think of one though, he heard a noise that confused and worried him. There was another knock at the door.  

 

--- 

 

Cynthia Myers stood at the door of Abigail's apartment, waiting to be let in. She had dark, medium length curly hair that was dyed dark green at the tips. She was chewing a piece of gum that had long since lost it's flavor. She would continue to chew it for some time. She was wearing a zip-up jacket that was much too large for her. The sleeves draped past her hands and it went about half-way down her thighs. She wore a pair of grey sweatpants, more for comfort, and less for warmth, and a pair of ratty old chucks. She looked completely disinterested. Cynthia was one of Melissa's best friends. She didn't know Abigail all that well, and was only over because Melissa invited her. Cynthia pretty much went wherever Melissa did. The two of them were the same age, but Cynthia had a much more childish and immature demeanor to her.   

The door opened and Cynthia was greeted by Abigail and Melissa. She walked inside and discarded her shoes right next to Melissa's. She gently flicked one of first, and then the other, not looking or really even caring where they landed. It was whatever, to her. Her feet planted down on the ground behind her shoes. The socks she was wearing were once clean and fresh, but not currently. They weren't that bad though, not yet. Cynthia often went several days wearing the same pair of socks. She couldn't be bothered to just grab a new pair. It didn't really matter to her, they were just socks, it wasn't hurting anybody. After she kicked her shoes off she left her jacket on. It was pretty warm in the apartment, but she wasn't taking the jacket off. Melissa knew why, and Abigail wasn't the kind of person to ask about it. Cynthia went over to the couch to sit with Melissa and they two began chatting.  

---  

The tremors began as Abigail stomped towards the door. Jason had no idea who it could be. Melissa being here seemed normal, but nobody else really showed up. Curious, he ventured farther away from the wall than he should have. The floor rocked from the door opening and from his view Jason saw a pair of black and white chucks. He had no idea who they belonged to, but he soon found out. Within seconds the owner of the shoes appeared above him. He gazed upward at one of the most disinterested faces he had ever seen. The view didn't last long as it was replaced with the sole of her chucks overhead. Jason leapt as far as he could and barely managed to avoid the falling shoe as it landed with a small thud behind him. Knowing that most shoes usually come in pairs, Jason picked himself up and leapt away again and successfully dodged the other shoe, but by less of a margin than before. By the time he had picked himself, the smell had begun assaulting his nostrils. The atrocious scent of sweat was emanating from the shoes and the white socks planted in front of him, forming a miasma of noxious gas that made Jason choke and cough. Even after the massive feet stomped away, the smell remained. Jason was just glad Abigail's feet hadn't smelt like that. He couldn't even imagine what that situation would have been like.  

Jason kept walking past the toxic shoes towards the open space. As he crossed he observed the chucks before him. They were larger than Melissa's flats, and the white parts of the shoes lent themselves to show off the dirt more. Jason stopped looking once he saw a dirt stain on the side larger than him. Jason felt he was in the clear once he got into the empty space besides Cynthia's chucks. Being near shoes may have given him a small chance of being seen, but it held an even larger chance of something worse happening. No, first he would get away from the shoes, then find another way to get help. That plan was cut short as another knock at the door occurred. Jason, knowing that curiosity had nearly had him buried beneath chucks, decided not to look who was at the door, and instead run towards the wall were it was safe.  

---  

Marie Juniper knocked on the door to Abigail's apartment. She was one of Abigail's best friends, and was just a tad bit kooky. She was a rather tall girl, standing at around six feet tall. As if she wasn't tall enough, she often wore wedged heels, adding another couple inches. She wore a long, multi-color, dress going all the way down to her ankles. She lived with her boyfriend quite a ways from Abigail, but the two still regularly spent time together.    

After being greeted at the door, Marie stepped inside and in one step was already standing above the line of shoes against the wall. She bent one of her legs up and slid her heel off and let it drop towards the floor, not caring about the puny life she didn't even know was down there. She dropped the other one without a care how or where it landed, and then went to join the rest of the girls. 

 

--- 

Before Jason could really get anywhere safe, a pair of feet smashed down behind him, and knocked him over. He looked up at who it was and instantly knew from the outfit alone. The first thing he noticed about Marie was how monstrously tall she was. Abigail was a small girl, but at his height even she looked gigantic. But Marie...Jason was finding it hard to even consider someone that tall a human anymore. From his view at the floor her face was nothing but a blur. Jason was too stunned by the sheer magnitude of Marie that he couldn't bring himself to move as her giant shoe appeared hundreds of feet above him. And then it began to fall. Jason screamed as it gained speed, before crashing down a few feet from him, shaking the entire floor around him. Within seconds the other shoe was already falling. It crash landed mere inches next to Jason, rattling his whole world, before falling over on it's side, exposing the sole to Jason. The tremors of Marie walking away subsided as Jason was left between the giant wedged heels of Marie. 

It took several minutes, but Jason finally regained his composure, only to lose it again mere seconds later by realized how miniscule he was compared to Marie's shoes. He looked at the upright heel which seemed to go onward for miles upon miles. From his view at the floor, he couldn't even see the top of the lowest point of the heels, and the highest point, right where the ankles go, was taller than a building to Jason. If Melissa's flats were like a town house, Marie's heels were a freaking mansion. He knew the shoes well. Marie always wore them, and when she did, she was taller than Jason, but just barely. She liked to tease him about it. If only she knew how much bigger she was than him now. He turned his attention to the heel that was laying on it's side. Even the sole of her shoe was massive. He could see every single individual ridge and tread on the sole, most of which he could fit inside of he was crazy and wanted to go in them. He didn't. On the sole he saw some putrid, disgusting gook adhered to the sole. There were small strands of hair jutting out from various directions, and freckles of dirt lodged in the gook. It made him sick just looking at it. He could tell how sticky it was just from view alone. If he got anywhere near it he would get stuck just like those pieces of hair. He was thankful he was a free man. Being beneath Abigail's feet was embarrassing, but being beneath the dirty grimy sole of some girl's shoe would be truly humiliating. He'd take the carpet any day over that.  

Against his better judgment, Jason shimmied his way past the giant shoes and looked off towards the couch, where the four girls were sitting and talking. He was a mere speck on the carpet compared to him, but it didn't change the fact he had to get the attention of at least one of them. He learned from past experience that even if he got stepped on he would be fine. The worst thing that could happen was that they didn't see him. With nothing to lose, Jason began the trek towards the girls, thinking up the best way to get their attention as he walked.   

---  

After spending a long time talking about whatever it was they were talking about, the girls decided it was time for a nice snack. Abigail wandered over to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips, which she poured into a bowl, and a small container of dip for them. She brought them back over to the table and, after shooing Marie's resting feet off the table, set the chip and dip down for them all to enjoy.   

---   

Jason spent an extraordinarily large amount of time walking over to where the girls were, but eventually he got there. He found himself near Marie's feet. They smelled, well, not nice, but they didn't smell bad. She clearly washed and maintained them, further supported by the new layer of nail polished that was painted on the nails. He stood beside Marie's feet and couldn't help but realized how absurdly huge even her feet were. He had chosen to go to Marie because Abigail was farther away, and he wanted to get rescued as soon as possible. Melissa had been a choice, but she was sitting next to Cynthia, and Jason wanted to be as far away from the putrid socks as he could. That left Marie.  

One of her feet were dangling high in the air, crossed over her knee and facing away from him. The other foot was planted down on the carpet inches from his miniscule body. He had to kick her, or something. Get her attention. He took a deep breath, and with all the force he had, smashed his foot as hard as he could into hers. Then movement happened. Had he done it? Did he actually get her attention? Jason averted his eyes upwards to see if Marie would look down, but all he saw was the dirt on Marie's other foot getting closer as she lowered to the ground directly on top of him. With a last ditch effort Jason dove, but all he managed to do was have his face smashed into the carpet once more.  

Jason was buried under Marie's foot flesh as she crossed the foot Jason had just kicked over her knee. She hadn't even felt a thing. She started bobbing her dangling foot up and down which put some pressure on her feet down below. It was meaningless to her, but to Jason he felt every ounce of pressure press down on him and grind his face into the carpet. There was a rhythmic nature to the ordeal, which made it a tad bit more bearable because it was consistent. That changed. Marie lifted the front end of her foot up just a bit, and with it came Jason. With the pressure he had been adhered to Marie's foot, albeit lightly. He could get off with relative ease, but he didn't have time. Before Jason could even worry about how he was lifted into the air against his will, he was forcefully brought back down and slammed into the carpet as Marie tapped her foot down. And then in a second it repeated. Jason was lifted and slammed back down. Lifted and slammed. Lifted and slammed. Jason wanted it to end, and he got his wish. Marie lifted her foot up once more, but this time she lifted it all the way up and placed it on the table.   

Jason's view changed from a close up of the carpet to a wide shot of the couch, and on it sat Abigail. Seeing her filled him with hope, and he began wiggling and thrashing about desperately trying to uncling himself from Marie's foot. He managed to loosen himself a bit, and felt like any second he would fall away. Then he'd be on the table, he'd be free, and there would be four girls around him. Through sheer luck his plan had succeeded! Then he saw Abigail get up and walk away. He had no idea where she was going, but he didn't care, he stuck to the plan of getting himself off Marie's foot. he struggled and struggled some more, and finally he felt himself about to fall free. Then he saw Abigail return, this time holding a couple objects. Jason saw her place a bowl of chips and watched as they appeared below him. Marie's foot move and tightened, popping Jason off while he tried desperately to cling back on. But he couldn't. Jason had managed to remove himself from Marie's foot, but ended up in a much worse place. Atop a chip inside a bowl of chips that a bunch of girls were about to devour.   

Jason knew exactly where he was, and he was not happy about it. His plan had backfired immensely, and now he was panicking, looking around for any way out of the bowl. There was none. To make matters worse, he had fallen in one of the tiny ridges of the chip. It was demoralizing to be small enough to be able to lay down on a chip as if it were a bed. He knew he was pretty much indestructible...from falls and being crushed, but Jason had no idea what would happen if one of the monstrous girls actually ate him. He didn't want to find out. Jason had no time to think of an escape route before Marie's giant face appeared above him and the bowl of chips. She was smiling, as if to taunt him further. It was a horrible feeling having someone look down on you, not as a human, but as a mere morsel of food that was only to be used to satiate her hunger. He didn't even have time to scream as Marie's massive digits flew down towards him, ready to grab some food.  

Her fingers barreled past Jason and the chip he was on and threw him off balance, before they returned upward holding a chip larger than Jason's childhood home. In his terror he had forgotten about the fact there were three other girls, and he nearly jumped off the chip when the loud crash of Abigail sticking her hand in the bowl happened behind him. One after another the girls reached in to grab a small snack, none the wiser that they inched ever closer to grabbing the one with a tiny human on it. Jason, despite being hysterically terrified, looked for a way out, and as one of the girls reached in, he found it.  

As Cynthia went to grab a chip, Jason noticed a loose strand of fabric dangling from her jacket. That was his escape. By fortune alone, Cynthia moved her hand towards Jason and as soon as he possible could he reached for it and grabbed on with all his might. He was lifted along with her hand and brought out of the chip bowl. He couldn't believe it! It worked His plan had actually worked for once! It was about time. But, Jason had only thought short-term, and was helpless dangling from the string as Cynthia moved over to the dip. Jason could do nothing as the string and he plopped down into the dip, it's sticky, goopy texture took hold of him, and he was helpless as Cynthia's hand raised once more, this time leaving Jason alone in the dip.  

Jason tried to move, but the thick goop held him in place. He was stuck on his back looking upwards towards the ceiling. He could still move his head slightly back and forth, and used it to observe the dip he was in. He couldn't even see the edges of the bowl. He assumed he was near the middle of it. Just great. Even if he could move there was no way he would get out. He noticed bits of chives or whatever that were scattered around the dip, so even on the miniscule chance someone actually noticed him inside the dip, they would think him nothing more than a garnish that was already in it.  He wanted to remain optimistic, but deep down he knew that he was doomed.   

 

A giant hand holding a chip appeared above Jason and he could only watch as it descended. It crashed into the dip and ran past him, gather up loads of the stuff before it lifted up and out of there, leaving him be. It would only be a matter of time before he was brought up as well. Marie's face appeared above the bowl again, and once more there was a smile on it. Jason hated it, it's like she was enjoying herself torturing him, but the worst of it was she didn't even know she was doing it. Marie lowered her chip directly onto Jason, but she didn't scoop the dip rather, rather she just dunked her chip him. Jason was smashed deep into the dip, before being brought back up along with the chip. He feared the worst but he only got the terrible as Marie dunked her chip back once more, smashing Jason into the dip again, and again. It was like being pushed underwater at the pool repeatedly, except it wasn't water, it was dip. That just made it worse. Marie lifted her chip up for the final time and shoved it into her mouth, but Jason was left down in the bowl.  

His ordeal with Marie's dunking had left in floating upright in the dip in a different location, but all that did was allow him to see the incoming chip land down right in front of him. He could tell from the jacket sleeve that it belong to Cynthia. He could only scream as it began to barrel towards up, picking up loads of dip with it. This was it, there was no escape from this. He was going to get eaten by some girl he didn't really even know. Maybe that was for the best. He continued to scream and closed his eyes, but all that happened was a large snap assaulted his ears. He opened his eyes again to see the chip literally inches in front of him, but the top of it had broken off. A miracle had occurred and saved him from being scooped up. He couldn't help but laugh. Cynthia's fingers returned to grab the leftover chips, and Jason was greeted with the view of her thumb. In the brief instant it was there, he could see the the tiny wrinkles that formed around the finger, he could make out all the individual bits of dirt that were embedded beneath her finger nail. The laughs stopped. His miserable size compared to these women was not a laughing matter. The broken chip soared into the air leaving Jason alone to continue to do all he could do to avoid the hungry girls. All he could do was rely on sheer dumb luck to not get eaten.   

 

---  

 

The four of them were enjoying their snack. They continuously snacked on the chips, and kept dipping them in the dip completely oblivious to the struggling human being inside of it. Abigail, despite having fun with her friends, still have Jason in the back of her mind, concerned about why he never called her. How was she to know that he was currently inside the dip she was eating. She herself had even come centimeters away from scooping him up and eating him. Melissa wasn't worried as much about her brother, but that was because she had no idea he was barely managing to stay alive in the very dip she and her friends were eating. She would never in her right mind assume a human being, let alone her brother, was swimming in dip, so she ate without a care. Cynthia didn't really know Jason aside from the fact he was Melissa's brother, but even she would have felt terrible if she'd known she nearly ate him. She didn't though. To her, it was simply a bowl of dip. Marie always liked to tease Jason, about their height similarities and other such superficial matters, but she did like him and think he was great for Abigail. If she had known the torture she was putting him through, she would have surely felt bad about it. But she wasn't even aware he was down there, so how was she to feel any kind of remorse for it? She kept on smiling and enjoying her time. Jason was elsewhere, somewhere safe. Definitely not right belong their noses desperately trying to get their attention, afterall.  

---  

 

And it worked! For several minutes Jason was able to avoid the hungry girls as they ate their fill. He would have felt proud about himself if he had actually had any part to play in it, but he, at the moment, had no control over his life. There had been some close calls but he was still down in the dip. He had been moved around a bit and was now lying face down in the dip, near one of the edges. It was all over his hair, caught in the fibers, and lodged into all the orifices on his face, but at least it tasted good. That was the one thing he had going for him right now. Tasty dip. It had been silent in the bowl for several minutes so Jason assumed the girls were done and he was free to struggle and make his escape. He wiggled and shimmied and did everything he could to get closer to the edge, inch by inch. It was a slow process, but he was making some progress. But not enough.  

Unbeknownst to Jason, Melissa had picked up another chip and scooped up some dip. Jason's luck had run out, and he was carried along with the chip as well. It all happened in a second, faster than he could even process. Because of the sticky nature of the dip, part of it hung off the chip, and Jason was on that part. He saw the carpet floor miles below him as he was raised higher and higher. Jason looked ahead and was greeted to one of the most terrifying sights he'd ever seen: Melissa's maw staring him down. Melissa spoke to the others, claiming she was still hungry, shrugging off her last chip. Her moist humid breath washed over Jason and sent a terrible chill down his spine. It smelled of dip, but that was all Jason could smell anyway, considering the globs of dip lodged in his nostrils.   

Jason just screamed. he couldn't believe this was happening. Just a couple seconds ago he was down below almost free from the dip, now he was facing Melissa's mouth as she prepared to devour him. He looked up at her massive face but wasn't able to make out much from his distance. He was right under her nose but he might as well have no existed. She was never going to see him. Then her mouth opened. The lips parted and Jason caught a quick glimpse of her shiny white teeth. She had always taken good care of them. Strands of saliva hung from top to bottom, but broke as soon as her mouth opened wide enough. Bits of mashed up chip were stuck to her teeth. Jason would be joining them soon. And in the back of her awaiting maw he saw the dark abyss that he would be at soon, if her teeth didn't destroy him first. Being crushed by feet was one thing, but even he didn't think his body could survive being smashed by a pair of molars. He whimpered in terror as her breath floated around him again. He began to move ever closer to the maw as Melissa simply wanted to eat her chip, having no idea she was also about to ingest her own brother. Jason was so thoroughly terrified that he didn't even notice the effects of gravity pulling him and the overhanging dip downwards.  

As Jason drew knew gravity took full effect and he and the small bit of dip fell apart from the chip and plummeted towards the carpet ground below. With a small splash Jason fell onto his back still coated in the sticky goop. He watched up above as Melissa shoved the chip into her mouth and began to chew. He was saved. At least saved from being eaten, as soon after the sky was filled with that of Melissa's big toe, as it smashed down on top of Jason and the dip.  

 --- 

  Melissa had just enjoyed one last chip as she stepped down onto something sticky. She lifted her foot and saw a tiny glob of dip on the floor. Some of it had stuck to her toe as well. She apologized to Abigail for spilling it, then grabbed a napkin and cleaned what she could of the dip on the floor, then wiped off her toe and tossed the napkin away. She returned to her seat and the girls had a fun rest of the evening, until they all went home, leaving Abigail all by herself, worrying about what Jason was doing.  

 ---  

 

 Melissa's toe slammed into Jason and pushed him deeper into the carpet. The force dislodged the dip from his nostrils and caused him to now start smelling her feet. It wasn't as good as the dip. The light above returned as Melissa moved her toe aside. Through the carpet fibers he saw her looking down right at him, though he knew she didn't see him. He view was changed to that of brown as a large napkin came down and pressed onto him. Rather than cleaning him  up though, the napkin only pressed him and some dip further into the catacombs of the carpet. The napkin rose up and Jason found it hard to see anything through the large carpet fibers that he was now below. The tremors of Melissa walking her now magnified to him and shook to to the core. Melissa appeared overhead again and from deeper in the carpet she appeared even larger to Jason. The little light that flowed through the carpet was blocked off as Melissa set her massive foot overtop of Jason. She had thought she had cleaned up all of the dip she dropped, but there was a small amount she had pushed farther into the carpet. She had no idea that in that small amount was her brother as well. He was too far down to be reached, but now it was pitch black for him. The scent of her foot wafted downwards to him and assaulted his nostrils. He tried to move but between the carpet fibers and the dip he was unable to. Soon the dip would dry out and harden, making even the smallest twitch an impossible movement for Jason. He had avoided getting eaten, but now he was in the pitch black depths of the carpet, beneath his sister's foot, and completely immobilized, not even able to scratch the itch he had on his nose.  

 

 He was honestly starting to wish he had just gotten eaten.   

End Notes:

End of Chapter 4.

Taken by Oblivious
Author's Notes:

Life begins to suck for Jason.


All was quiet in the house. Not even the scuttering of a bug across the floor rang out. The only noise was the sobbing sound coming from Jason, lodged deep within the catacombs of the carpet of his apartment. But, he was so miniscule, he cries so insignificant, that nobody would be able to hear them anyway. They might as well have not existed. It was nighttime, and everything around him was pitch black. The girls had left long ago. Melissa, Cynthia, and Marie headed home, and Abigail went to the bedroom to sleep alone, never knowing how close she was to the person she cared most about. He remembered the sight from when Melissa had finally lifted her foot off the carpet above him. She had no longer been sitting on the couch, but arose to her full height. She was huge when he was on the top of the carpet, but from within it she looked monstrous. The giant fibers sticking up and obscuring his view only served to make her appear even larger than she actually was. He was kind of glad when they all left, and the night took over because then he could at least pretend he wasn't so miserably small.  

    The smell floating around Jason remained all night. It was a combination of the sour cream dip adhered to the carpet fibers-which smelt nice-and the scent of Melissa's feet-which did not smell nice. He had gotten used to the smell, but it was really the least of his problems. He was completely immobile. The dip had hardened and dried, and encased his arms and legs to the carpet fibers. He wiggled and struggled with all his might for hours, but he was simply too meager and too small to do anything to the steel-encrusted dip. It was awful. Even then, that wasn't the worst of it. No, that was only the problem at the moment, but a larger issue loomed overhead. What was going to happen from here? He was the size of a speck, trapped beneath the fibers of his carpet, and nobody had any idea. The only thing he could even possible do was get the attention of Abigail or someone, but that was impossible. He had to get her attention, and to do that he had to get to high ground, but to do that he had to get out of the freaking carpet, but there was literally nothing he could do to get himself free. He was completely and utterly hopeless. The only thing he could do was continue to sob into the night waiting for sleep to take over.    

   Jason awoke several hours later and his opening eyes were immediately assaulted by the rays of sunlight pouring down from above. His position was near a window and, despite the blinds being down, the sunlight found its way into the house and down towards him. It shone upon him like a spotlight, but nobody was looking at him. He was still groggy from his sleep and attempted to free himself from the carpet. It was futile. If he ever wanted to get free from this hell, something was going to have to change. Nothing did for several hours. At some points he heard and felt the tremors of Abigail walking around the apartment. The force sent shivers down his spine, knowing the vulnerable situation he was in. In reality, he was pretty safe from the footfalls of Abigail. At one point during her walking around, she had stepped near him. Through the thickets of the carpet Jason was able to make out her body, raising higher and higher into the sky until his view was blocked by the swell of her breasts. Everything up there was blurry because it was simply too far away. It was hard for him to imagine that it was a human being standing above him. A normal sized human being. The fact that it was his girlfriend just made it all the worse. At some point a shadow fell over Jason and he screamed as Abigail's foot lifted above him. It came crashing down and he was certain he was going to get crushed, but even with the full extent of her weight pressing down, he was safe from the flesh of her sole. Not from the scent. The musty smell drifted downwards towards Jason and invaded his nostrils and he could do nothing to block it. And in another instant, it was gone. Light returned and there was no longer a massive women standing above him. But the tremors remained. It continued that way until another sound made its presence known. Jason heard a squeaking and what sounded like wheels rolling along the ground. He knew the sound well, because every time he heard it, it annoyed him. Now it scared him. The source of the sound was nothing other than the vacuum cleaner.   

  ---  

   Abigail was tidying up around the apartment. Despite Melissa and everyone else telling her not to worry about Jason, she couldn't help but worry. It had been a few days and not a word from him at all, how was she not supposed to worry! Cleaning distracted her mind, albeit briefly. She organized a few things here and there and made the place look spiffy, but the big thing she wanted to do was vacuum the carpet. It hadn't been done in quite a bit and it really needed it. She didn't want bugs or whatever getting in so she had to take care of it soon. She opened the closest and wheeled out the vacuum cleaner. One of the wheels squeaked every couple seconds. The noise didn't bother Abigail at all. The dust bin in the vacuum was already half-filled from the previous cleaning. She didn't mind leaving it in there after vacuuming providing it wasn't filled up. It's not like it was going to hurt anybody. The vacuum had seen better days, but it still did its job just fine and sucked things up from the ground. The carpet wasn't even that deep so it didn't have much trouble getting the stuff down below. The whole place would be looking great in just a short bit of time!    

  She started in the living room, as it was the biggest room. She unwound the cord and found the best outlet that would allow her to vacuum the entire living room in one fell swoop without any unplugging needed! Once it was plugged in, she went back to the vacuum, pressed the switch with her foot, and began to clean. The noise from the vacuum was loud, overtaking any sound in the nearby vicinity. She went back and forth and back and forth across the carpet making sure to get every single little crumb she could from the ground. After several minutes she was sure she got everything, so she moved over to the other rooms. They were smaller so they would take less time. A bit more time passed and the entire apartment was clean! And just in time too, the dustbin for the vacuum was packed! Abigail wound up the cord and brought the dustbin over the the trash can in the kitchen. She flipped the bin over and all the dust and debris spilled out. Most of it went into the garbage, but a few stray pieces missed and landed on the tile below. They couldn't escape from Abigail, though, who swiftly plucked them from the ground and made sure they ended up in the trash where they belonged. Before she could close the door the trash can was behind, there was a knock at the front door.   
 
 ---  
 
  Jason struggled harder than he ever struggled before, but it was still futile. She was stuck, and stuck well. Then he stopped struggling. Yeah, this was one of the most terrifying situations he'd been in his entire life. His now massive girlfriend was about to turn on a vacuum cleaner, unaware that he was a speck lost within the carpet. How could he not be scared? But he also knew he was stuck. It was entirely possible even the vacuum cleaner wouldn't be able to free him! That...wasn't a happy thought long term, but for now that was great news! Anything to avoid that fate. So Jason was afraid, but he was also hopeful. Hopeful and confident that the vacuum wouldn't be able to get him. Well, whether the vacuum itself could get him or not, the sound of it sure could.    
  
In an instant an ear-splitting roar assaulted Jason's ears. He instinctively tried to move his arms to cover his ears, but it was still impossible. Even at normal size the vacuum was deafening, but now at his puny size, and down on the ground at the same level...it was horrendously loud. Jason was sure he was screaming, but the only thing he could hear was the roar of the vacuum. It wasn't even on top of him yet. His eyes were winced in pain and refused to open up again. After what felt like an eternity in sound hell, things got worse. The sound grew ever louder as Abigail moved the vacuum over to where Jason was lodged. It started to get extremely hot too, as the vacuum gave out quite a lot of heat. Jason knew the vacuum was right over top of him. Jason couldn't even hear his own thoughts, but he was thinking that he was wrong. As he felt the vacuum roll over top of him back and forth and back and forth, he felt the hardened binds that held him start to loosen up. And in the next instant he felt a weightless sensation take over.   

   The vacuum had obviously been strong enough to rip apart the fragile substance that held him in place, and Jason was sucked up into the mouth of the vacuum cleaner. His eyes were still locked closed and his mouth was wide open from the terrifying scream he was letting out. He felt his body get whacked by the rotating brushes from the vacuum, and he was propelled towards the gut. He thought for sure the vacuum was going to mince him into little bits, but apparently he was too insignificant for it to even do anything to him.  In an instant Jason was deposited into the dustbin, along with all the other debris and worthless artifacts. And shortly thereafter, the monster of a machine was powered down. The deafening roar came to a halt and Jason came to his senses.  
 
  His head was throbbing in pain, and there was a ringing in his ears that wouldn't go away, but he was alive. And he was free! Well, his body was, at least. Jason knew exactly where he was, and he wasn't happy about that fact. Large strings of dark gray blobs surrounded him entirely, though fortunately they hadn't tangled him in their grip. He had emptied the vacuum cleaner before, and he always found the debris from it to be rather disgusting. Just a mix of hair, crumbs, minced bugs, and who knows what else, all mashed together into a disgusting and sickening pile of waste. That was now him. He carefully made his way over the the clear blue edge of the dustbin. He may be stuck but he wasn't going to waste his freedom of movement sitting still. Once he reached the edge he was able to make out the living room, that is, until Abigail's massive face took over his view.     

 He was afraid at first, considering the massive object appeared out of nowhere, but then he started banging on the wall, begging and pleading for Abigail to notice him. She didn't. His trip though that vacuum had coated him in dust and debris and made his already miniscule body blend in perfectly with the other dust. Abigail was simply checking to see if there was enough room in the bin to vacuum the other rooms, she had no idea she was staring directly at the person she had been worrying about. And thus she had no idea what she was about to do to him either. Jason was sobbing was Abigail's massive face vanished from his view. With a quick motion the vacuum was titled and Jason was flung into the debris again. He knew one of two things would happen: Either Abigail put the vacuum back in the closest, and Jason would be stuck in the bin for an unknown amount of time, or she would dump the contents into the garbage, and Jason would become one with the trash.....Neither of them were very good options for Jason.     

  But before either of those came to fruition, Abigail had to unknowingly torture Jason some more. The vacuum turned on again and the sound brought Jason to his knees. He could at least cover his ears now...not that it helped much. Almost instantly more disgusting debris rained down from above, burying Jason in the filth. As it filled up, there was less free space in the bin, and Jason was eventually pushed up against the side of the container. As more and more debris entered, Jason was squished and squashed against the hard plastic. He already knew he wouldn't die from the crushing, but now it was getting harder for him to breath. If he wasn't being mercilessly crushed by dust, he'd have contemplated if he could die from suffocation. Meanwhile, Abigail continued to vacuum. The thought never even crossed her mind that by doing such a menial and mindless task like vacuuming her apartment, she was causing a great deal of pain to her boyfriend. She was worried about him, and wondering where he was, if he wasn't on his trip. She never once even considered the absolutely insane and improbably idea that he was inside the dustbin of her vacuum cleaner. Not even has she looked directly at his dust-stained body.    
 
  Jason felt his world rock as Abigail removed the dustbin from the vacuum. He had the answer to his question, and accepted the fact that the garbage was his next destination. If he had been able to move, he would be uselessly banging on the container, but he was still pressed hard against the wall. His world flipped upside-down and everything started to move. Jason slide alongside the wall with everything else, and knew the trash was right below him. Once the wall he was pressed against vanished, Jason began to free fall. The massive amounts of debris pushed him aside just enough for him to barely miss the maw of the trash, and in the nick of time he was able to grab onto the plastic bag hanging on the outside of the trash. Several other pieces of dust landed on the tile ground far below him. He was not apart of of that. It was a pure miracle. Jason had avoided becoming simple trash, and from the smell of it, he was glad. The intoxicating aroma of the trash wafted into his nostrils and almost made him gag. He had avoided a terrible fate. He thought about letting go and falling to the tile ground below. He knew he'd be fine. But he didn't. It wouldn't matter soon regardless, his arms were sore from being locked in place all night, and they would give out soon and drop him anyway. Once the avalanche of debris subsided above him, he felt the giant presence of Abigail appear behind him. She was simply picking up the pieces of dust that had managed to escape their trashy prison. If Jason had dropped down sooner, he would have been apart of them.     

 His arms burned in agony, but he continued to hold on because a knock took his attention. The massive Abigail moved away and blocked his view as the guest entered the house. He didn't need to see their face because they stepped into his view, and once again Jason recognized the shoes of the owner. He looked at the leg and traced downwards to the black dirt flats that belong to his sister Melissa. And in that moment his arms gave out and he fell towards them. There was a small gap between Melissa's foot and the edge of her shoe that would be hard for a normal sized person to see, but Jason saw it immediately. As he was falling he thought there was no way he was going to land in that gap. Well, Jason had been wrong quite often in the past couple days, and he was wrong again. His falling path directed him right between Melissa's foot and her shoe, and with a small thud, Jason landed not on the tile floor of his kitchen, but on the slightly damp insole of the flats of his sister Melissa. 

End Notes:

End of Chapter 5

Putrid by Oblivious
Author's Notes:

Things go from bad to worse for poor Jason.

Jason's face was sideways, pressing against the slightly damp and worn insole of Melissa's flats. The only light came shining down from above, through the small slit between her ankle and the side of the shoe. It didn't provide much light. The smell hit Jason instantly. It wasn't awful, or at least he had gotten used to the scent of feet, but it was worse than before. It wasn't Melissa's feet that were the source, it was the shoes. After years of having feet in them, the scent just stuck around. It was bearable for Jason, though he did wish he could do without it. Jason tried to stand, but there were constant, subtle movements that negated any attempt at getting up. The movements were pretty unconscious to Melissa, she didn't even think about them. Thus she never thought about the fact that such movements were causing a terrible experience for her puny brother.


Jason tried to look out through the small slit, but was only barely able to make out the enormous figure that was his sister. Anything he could see was blurred and impossible to identify. It was hard for him to wrap his head around the fact that it was another human being he was looking up at. A human being he was bigger than...at least, he used to be bigger than. Regardless, the situation was starting to set in for Jason. He was inside of Melissa's shoes. That was not a good place to be, not at all. It was already impossible to get someone's attention when he was out in the open, and nothing was obscuring him. But now he was inside of her shoe, with her massive foot taking up the majority of the room. There was no way she would see him if she looked down at the inside of her shoe while wearing it...an idea already absurd. And he didn't know about Melissa, but be never looked inside he shoes before putting them on, so there wasn't a good chance at being seen then. It was a terrible situation. The only situation worse would be being stuck on the bottom of the shoes. Jason was not going to let that happen no matter what! 


There was only one choice, Jason had to get out of Melissa's shoes. But how? From the little light available, Jason could see the sides of the flats were not something he could easily climb...They were also miles high. Not to mention, the constant movement and giant foot made it hard to do things. If he was going to escape, he was going to have to do it when Melissa wasn't wearing the shoes...but that meant only one thing. Unless fortune smiled upon him and she removed her shoes right now, he was going to be in them while she was walking. Fortune didn't smile upon Jason.


Jason's entire world shifted as Melissa began to walk. It all happened in a second and without any kind of warning. Her heel lifted off the ground first and Jason was flung towards the toe section like a miniscule piece of dirt. That's all he was. The free space he had got smaller and tighter as he neared the toes, and her feet took up the shrinking room in the shoe. With a blur the shoe leveled out and Jason felt he was traveling at a hundred miles an hour without a seatbelt. As he foot tilted back to land on the heel, Jason was flung a small ways back to where he came and landed with a wet thud onto the insole again. He foot slammed down onto the ground and leveled out, and Jason was again tossed about like a ragdoll. His body had been smashed into the side of the shoe and the flesh of her foot many times during the trip and it was pretty painful. And she had only taken one step. 


It continued. Each step was a roller coaster ride from hell, except there was no seatbelt. Every cycle of step took about a second, but because it was constant, it felt like it never ended. Over and over he was tossed and flung and thrashed about like a miniscule piece of dirt. In fact, there were other, similar sized pieces of dirt also being flung about just as Jason was. No normal sized human would see them, but Jason saw them, in between the nauseating twists and turns he had to deal with. He also had no idea where he was--or rather, where Melissa was. He knew they started as his apartment, but after that it was up in the air. He had no time to ever think about it as he was thrust into the flesh of Melissa's foot again and again. After several dozen more steps, and after Jason's body, and sprit, were beaten and bruised, things started to settle down, just a bit. 


Rather than a step, Melissa's foot moved in a different way. It gave Jason a slight reprieve from the constant battering he was taking. Then things started to get a little tilted. Melissa's shoe lifted up and any free particles in her shoe began to slide down the insole, including her miniscule brother. Jason had no control over his momentum as he slid down the grimy insole of Melissa's shoe. The last step had dropped him on his stomach, so his face was up against the insole. As he slid, his face and body gathered up all sorts of dirt and grime. It coated his body and because of his stance some of it got into his mouth. The putrid taste of the grime caused him to gag, but he kept sliding right through it down to the heel of the shoe. Bits of dirt lodged themselves into his nostrils and forced him to inhale the scent of the grime inside Melissa's shoes, and didn't allow him to get it out. But the sliding didn't stop. It was the worst slide imaginable, and it didn't end, because he was simply too small in comparison to Melissa's shoes. He tried to grip is hands into the damp insole to stop himself but found it was simply impossible for him to achieve. Next he tried to turn his body to stop his face from taking the brunt of the disgusting grime, and while it did work, he was now rolling sideways, like a carpet being rolled up, only much worse. The rapid movement messed with his equilibrium, and now he was small, covered in grime, and dizzy. The only hope he had of stopping this awful ride was hitting the heel of her shoe, and after a few more seconds of rolling, he bounced against the black leather and came to a halt.


---

Melissa had stopped by Abigail's house just to check up with her, especially considering the ongoing lack of communication with Jason. It was beginning to worry even Melissa. After a quick stop, she walked out to her car and drove to work.

---


Jason laid at the heel unmoving. He was too defeated to even break out crying, too broken to even lift himself up. It was basically pitch black in the shoe where Jason was. Only a sliver of light was streaming in from above via the gap between her shoe and foot. It barely lit anything up. It did, however, give the bare minimum amount of light to allow Jason to see the monolith heel of Melissa right next to him. It easily dwarfed him and it only made him worse to think about the fact that that was his sister. Eventually, Jason found enough strength to sit himself up, leaning against the back end of Melissa's flat. He could feel the swaying and bumping beneath him, and guessed it was a car moving. It felt calm compared to everything else he had just been through. 

Jason used the time to reflect on his situation. Things were bad, really, really, bad. When he had first shrunk, he assumed it would be easy to get Abigail's attention, but he was wrong. Then he was smashed by Abigail's feet, and it was terrible, but he always assumed he would eventually get her to notice him, because he was always near her. But now he was miles away, and getting farther away every second. The good news was that he was at least with Melissa, though that was hardly good news. He couldn't believe how low he had become, how humiliated he felt. He was literally a piece of dirt inside his sister's shoes, and she didn't even know. She had complete control over him, no, that wasn't right. Her foot, her freaking foot, had complete control over him. The simple action of walking decided his fate, and it was horrible. Not to mention of repulsive gook he was covered in, that made him reek and ready to puke constantly. He had no idea that grime of this magnitude resided inside people's shoes. It really couldn't get much worse than this, could it? He would have to tell Melissa to get new shoes when he got back to normal size...

He thought before that this whole adventure would be a funny little story to tell, but now he wasn't so sure. How was he going to talk to Abigail and Melissa about this? There was nothing funny about his situation, about how degraded he was. He felt terrible about it, and that was only half of it. How would Abigail and Melissa feel knowing what they put him through? How would they feel knowing that their feet were used as instruments of torture for someone they love? He would have to tell them eventually, but Jason had to accept reality. When he got back to normal, this wouldn't be a funny story to tell, this was going to take a long time to get over. But that was the future, and in the present Jason still had bigger problems, such as the massive foot of his sister mere centimeters away from him, and her being completely oblivious to him. He realized he could have used the time she was driving to attempt to get out, but it was too late, as the car came to a halt, and Jason prepared for the movement he had come to hate.


---


Melissa arrived at work after a short car ride. She was a waitress at a restaurant, not the most glorious job, or even the most well-paying, or even that gratifying, or even...Yeah, it wasn't a good job, but she made enough money at least. She walked into the place and went to the back of the house, where she started to prepare for her shift. There was concern for Jason in her mind. He was her brother, so obviously she was worried about the lack of communication, but she still held on hope that there was something that was just holding him back, and he was really okay. It wouldn't be the first time something like that had happened. Regardless, work would keep her mind occupied.


In the back, Melissa unzipped a bag she had with her and took out her pair of black trainers and a pair of black socks. Obviously her flats were not work acceptable, so she had to change them. She slipped her feet out of her flats and, one at a time, slipped her socks onto her feet. She then shoved them into her trainers and lifted up her flats by the heels. They propelled upwards, dangling in the air by one finger each. Still holding her flats, she reached for her bag and opened it up, before dropping her flats into it unceremoniously. She then zipped it up tight and brought it over to the hooks where employees kept their things. Once everything was done, she clocked in and began her shift.


---


Jason was tossed around a dozen or so times until he finally saw a light. The massive sole of Melissa's shifted and removed itself from the shoe and the overhead lights shone down upon Jason, but more importantly given him a breath of fresh air...or fresher air at least. He gazed upward through the large opening in the shoe and saw his sister above him. It was still hard for him to comprehend just how gigantic she, and everything, was. He pressed his hands into the moist insole and pushed himself to his feet. It was the first time he had stood up in what felt like forever. The smell emanating from within the shoe lingered and found it's way into Jason's nostrils. He was used to it by this point, but that didn't mean it smelt good. He gazed upward again and saw Melissa's foot hovering up above. Soon a giant black canvas enveloped her foot, Jason realized it was a simple sock. The other foot was swallowed by the sock and then her feet disappeared. But in their place came Melissa's giant fingers, gripping the heel of the shoes and seriously freaking Jason out. The mammoth digit was not far from his location in the shoe, so he quickly ran towards it in a vain attempt to garner her attention. But he was much too small to make any real distance before the inevitable happened. 


In an instant, the landscape flew upwards with enough velocity to toss poor Jason outside of the shoe. He rolled and tumbled through the air for what felt like several minutes. He was ready to puke before he even landed. With a thud Jason hit a hard rough object and slid down just a bit. He could feel movement beneath him, but he wasn't sure what it was. Once he recovered from his fall, he looked and felt around and began to understand where he was. Looking up into the sky confirmed it. Up above he saw Melissa's face staring down at him...no, not at him. She was staring down at her shoes after she had just put them on. She had no idea directly in her line of sight her miniscule brother was sitting on the laces of her shoes, and likewise she had no idea what torture she was about to put him through. When the shoe began to move, Jason gripped onto the lace with all his might. As she took steps, the force pressed Jason into the lace, preventing him from moving even if he would have wanted to. Then the force released and Jason had to grip harder than he ever had to prevent himself from flying off the shoe and into the unknown. When the shoe crashed on the ground Jason was slammed hard into the rough lace. And that was only a single step. Melissa went on to take several more.


---


Melissa had barely been at work for five minutes before her boss found her. He was kind of an asshole and definitely didn't like Melissa. He was always making her do things that weren't part of her job, and she had no choice but to do them. Today was no different. He told her there was a dirty table and she had to clean it. It wasn't a question, or even disguised as a choice, it was a demand. He lazily tossed a rag at her in such a way she would never catch it. It fell just short of Melissa's hands and landed on top of her shoe, and then he left, proud of himself. 

Melissa bent over and picked up the rag and proceeded out to find the dirty table. Once located, she uncaringly tossed the rag from a few steps away onto the table. She began to wipe the table down, where a lot of the crumbs flew down to the carpet floor to be forgotten. They would get vacuumed up later. But there was one sticky spot in particular that refused to be cleaned with a simple wipe. Melissa had to scrub the rag hard on the spot to clean it off. Normally she wouldn't care that much but she knew if the table wasn't spotless her boss would have made her clean it off again. After some rough scrubbing the spot had vanished and the table was clean. Melissa began to head to the back to drop the rag off when she was greeted by a nice surprise.

---


Jason's grip was loosening, if he took a few more slams to the face after Melissa took a step it would be impossible for him to hang on and he would be sent flying, but he didn't have any other options other than to keep holding on and hoping she stopped. And eventually she did. Jason took the opportunity to ungrip the lace. His hands are turned red from the intense force he was holding on and they felt like they would be stuck in a gripping position for the rest of his life. He painfully bent his hands trying to get him back into shape, not paying attention to anything happening in the world above. Because of that, there was no way he ever saw the giant white rag falling from above as it crashed down onto him. 

Darkness covered Jason. Instinctively, he flailed about trying to get the massive rag off of him, struggling to get out of the darkness anyway possible. The only thing Jason managed to do, however, was get his arms and legs tangled in the small fabric of the rag. Weightlessness took over Jason as he and the rag lifted into the air. He saw Melissa's shoes get farther away as he and the rag were held by Melissa's waist. She began to walk and while doing so gently swung the rag back and forth. Gently for her, anyway. Jason felt the extreme force of both back and forth swinging. The only solace was that it was a consistent swing. It wasn't much solace, nor did it even last long.

When the rag was tossed to the table, Jason went along with it. He flipped and spun around in the air, screaming the entire time. His eyes were shut closed, but even if they were open he wouldn't have been able to see where he was landing. With a smack, Jason and the rag landed on the table, halting all movement. Jason hit the table head on, the rag providing no cushioning. After dealing with squishy insoles and relatively soft flesh, he forgot that not everything had so much give. After taking a full second to catch his breath and get his bearings, Jason attempted to move, but still found himself tangled up in the threads of the rag. Before he could attempt to untangle himself, a gentle pressure pushed down unforgivingly on him, into the hard table.

Jason was mercilessly dragged across the table along with the rag. While the table might have appeared, and even felt smooth to a regular human, it certainly was not for someone of Jason's small stature. Seemingly miniscule ridges and bumps in the table scraped against Jason, ripping at him. He screamed as loud as he could but any sound he made was drowned out by the rag overhead. Melissa moved the rag in a circular pattern around the table, making sure every inch of it was hit and wiped clean. Melissa was simply knocking the crumbs to the ground, but unbeknownst to her, the crumb that was her brother was brought along for the journey. If Jason had been lucky, the rough parts of the table would have broken the threads that binded him, and he would have been tossed down to the floor, only to be vacuumed up later with all the other filth. He wasn't that lucky, though.

When the rag lifted, Jason assumed the beating was over, but in truth it hadn't even begun. The rag was lifted high enough to give him a good enough view of the table he had gotten to know pretty well over the past couple seconds. He realized he must have been stuck to a rag that Melissa used to clean the table, which is why he was confused when the rag started to head back down. Things got more confusing when a pressure appeared behind Jason's back, giving him the feeling like he was sticking out in the open. As he approached the table, he noticed a big glob of...something stuck to the table, and realized he was heading straight towards it. 

Jason attempted to put his hands in front of his face to shield himself but remembered he couldn't move them. Instead, he was pressed down hard face first into the glob of sticky residue on the table. Extreme pressure fell on top of him and he felt like he was about to explode. While the constant pressure forced his face and body into the goop, he was then dragged violently back and forth through it across the table. It was obvious what Melissa was doing, trying to remove the vile substance from the table. She just didn't know she was torturing her brother at the same time. Over and over again Jason was scraped against the goop. It stuck to his body, covered his face, and silenced his screams as it got into his mouth. Whatever it was, it tasted terrible. Tears welled up in Jason's eyes as he silently begged Melissa to stop, but his pleas fell on deaf ears as she continued to scrub, determined to remove the table of that filth. Scrub. Scrub. Scrub, and eventually the residue had been successfully removed from the table, and Melissa was pretty happy with herself.

Jason was miserable. His body had been bruised and beaten. Although he couldn't see it due to his predicament, his body, and the rag surrounded him, had been colored black from the gook that was scrubbed off. He would have been impossible to see regardless, but now he certainly invisible to any normal person looking right at him, a fact that was proven a second later as his world was turned and he saw his sister's moon-sized face staring down at him--or rather the dirty rag. Jason could hardly see through all the gook covered his eyes, but he saw enough to get a glimpse of Melissa making a subtle disgusted face at the filth on the rag she was holding. Jason raised his arm towards her in a futile gesture to capture her attention...but wait. He was actually able to move his arm. He checked his other limbs and found they were free as well. The scrubbing must have worn the threads down and freed Jason from his prison. He thought it was a blessing, but it was more like a curse. 

Melissa quickly swung the rag as she turned around, propelling the puny Jason off the rag and towards the ground at a high velocity. It was the same as when Melissa had tossed the rag, where Jason was spinning and flipping, except now there was nothing surrounded him. He was nothing but a speck of filth flung through the air without a care or regard. At least the ground was carpeted where he was landed, that would be helpful. At least, that's where he could have landed, except that someone walked past and stopped right at the spot he was to land. With a painful bump, Jason crashed into the person's sock by their ankle, and collapsed into their shoe.

 

 

---

 

 

Cynthia walked into the restaurant Melissa worked at and walked around for a second to find her. She was out in the dining room cleaning a table for some reason. Cynthia assumed it was because of Melissa's boss. She called out to Melissa as she was approaching and the two started chatting. It was a quick chat, with not much being discussed. The two were just going to hang out tomorrow, pretty normal for friends to do, nothing bad about it. She said a goodbye and walked away, none the wiser of the puny addition inside her shoe.

---

It's said that when one sense is deprived, the others become more potent. This was much the case for Jason, who found himself with little to no light filtering down onto his position, but instead his nostrils were being desecrated by the scent of days old socks, reeking of sweat and grime build up into the threads. He could feel the alternating mushy and crusty areas rubbing against his body. He knew it was somebody's sock, but it was unfathomable that a person would allow their socks to get this filthy, and couldn't believe how they could wear them without being driven mad. Jason was old pushed up against the side and he couldn't take it. That was the bright side of Jason's predicament, if it could even be called a bright side, he was against the side. He could still move, barely, but there was freedom, that was a good thing. It didn't last long. 

Cynthia took a step at the moment Jason was adjusting his body and he was sent flying deeper into the cavernous shoe. The stench intensified and combined with the whipping motion of her steps, he puked as he flew through the air. He came to a stop deepening in, lying on the insole of the shoe, but still on the side of the sock, but was instantly flung around again as Cynthia took more steps. Like a rag doll Jason was tossed around and around, he wanted it to stop, and eventually it did. His puny body was tossed into the gap formed by Cynthia taking a step. He landed face down on the wet insole, disgusted by the whole ordeal, but it had just started. Cynthia took another step and her encrusted sock pressed down hard onto Jason's form, squishing him into the rancid insole. It squelched as the pressure increased and Jason let out a scream. Putrid swear oozed out from the insole and found it's way into Jason's mouth. The salty-sour taste covered his tongue and made him gag, but the pressure of the step had now closed his mouth, and the sweat had no where else to go, except for him to swallow it. It stung as it went down his gullet into his stomach. The pressure released for a split second as Cynthia lifted her foot for another step, and the process repeated itself. Jason tried to keep his mouth closed, but the screams couldn't be held back. He was squelched into the insole again as rancid sweat filled his mouth and went down his gullet. Again and again and again. Cynthia didn't really mind walking, it's not like it hurt anyone.

It was an extremely long trip for Jason, though in reality was only about thirty minutes. He had wanted nothing more than to just pass out, to stop experiencing the torture and hell he was being put through, but he was conscious the entire time, and was forced to endure each and every single step Cynthia took, all while she was none the wiser. That's what made it worse for Jason, that fact that she didn't even know. It's one thing to be battered and bruised by someone knowingly, but this girl was simply walking and going about her day like nothing was out of the ordinary. It was brutally humiliating. Eventually things settled down and the movement stopped, for a second. The entire foot moved as Cynthia took her shoes off, and Jason found himself going along with it.

The intense sweat had cemented Jason to the crusty part of the sock, making it impossible for him to move any part of his body. Light flooded his world and fresh air invaded his lungs as he was taken out of the shoe with the foot. It was short lived as Cynthia set her foot down and Jason was mashed into the floor. Thankfully, it was carpet. The fibers scratched at Jason's bruised body, but he was held fast to the crusty sock. The familiar crushing of Cynthia's steps took over as Jason was pressed down into the carpet, but this time there was no insole to provide rancid fluid that no human every should have to ingest. Jason wasn't much of a human anymore, though. 

The carpet didn't last long as Cynthia moved towards the tiled floor of the kitchen to get a snack. Compared to the carpet, and even the nasty insole, there was absolutely no give from the tile, and the rough, crusty sock wasn't very soft either, crushing Jason between an essential rock and hard place. Rather than below, sweat now poured down from above onto Jason's already soaking wet body. He was already disgusting enough as it was it was basically meaningless to him. He was already filth. For a full few minutes Cynthia stood still, occasionally putting her entire weight on the foot Jason was beneath, crushing him more and more into the unforgiving tile floor. But still he stayed conscious, a fact that was getting more frustrating and annoying at every step of the journey for poor Jason.

After what felt like an eternity, the pressure changed and the walking resumed, the carpet returned and things were looking up for Jason, literally. The foot he was on was lifted up and placed on a table. He had a nice view of the television, showing an episode of some show he had never seen before. It reminded him that, despite all this, he was still human. TV was still a thing, and he was finally getting to do something normal again, albeit while adhered to a slimy sock. 

He struggled to break free of his prison, but nothing would budge. His arms were stuck. His legs were stuck. His torso and even his head was stuck to the filthy, grimy sock that had become his new home. He heard Cynthia laughing from behind him, presumably at something happening on TV. It made him angry, frustrated. How come she got to enjoy the show, nice and comfy on a couch or whatever, and he had to be stuck to this stupid sock that should never be this dirty, ever. He was angry, but also sad. Miserable. The anger turned to tears, as they slid down his cheeks onto the table far below him. He missed Abigail. At least when he had been a small speck at home, Abigail was there. At least when he was being stepped on before, it had been by Abigail, the woman he loved. It had been by someone who knows how to wash clothes. Jason just wanted to be back home, even if he was an insignificant piece of dirt, at least he would be home. Now he was just a piece of dirt lost in the world, never to return...

No, he couldn't think like that. He couldn't give up. Things weren't going well for him, but he couldn't forget who he was. He was Jason Jackson, a human being. Not dirt. Not filth. Human. Being. This moment of rest came at the right time, something he needed to remind himself of who he really was. He would get someone's attention, and he would return to normal, come hell or high water. With newfound determination, he realized how tired he was, and with the peaceful, though smelly, situation he was in, his body took over and made him get whatever rest he could. Jason fell asleep with a smile on his face.

He was shaken awake by a massive motion of Cynthia lowering her feet back to the ground. The first thing Jason saw after opening his eyes was the crushing darkness of his body being pressed into the carpet once more as Cynthia began walking away. It might have been the drowsiness from his sleep, but there seemed to be less steps this time, but soon a new motion arrived. A lifted motion different from the all too familiar steps occurred, leaving Jason confused. The next thing he knew he was flying through the air, flipping head over heel. He and the sock landed on something soft and cushy, leaving Jason staring straight up at the ceiling. He took a quick look around at the blue walls that rised up a bit above him, but his attention was soon drawn to the object flying in from above. It looked just like...a sock. The second filthy, grimy, crusty sock landed directly on top of Jason, putting him in the middle of a filthy, socky sandwich.

---

Cynthia arrived home and made herself a quick snack, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, her favorite. She walked over to the couch, popped her feet up on the table, and proceeded to watch some TV. That's why she spent a lot of her free time doing. She sat there for a few hours not doing much, just relaxing. It was nice. Once she got her fill, she walked to her room, where she took off her socks. She had been wearing the same pair for about four days, so it was probably time to switch to a new pair. She could have easily worn them another day, but, eh, might as well. Plus, she was probably going to do laundry soon. Might as well get them done. She carelessly discarded her socks, tossing them in the general direction of the hamper. There wasn't really a need to be careful with them, they were just socks, after all.

End Notes:

End of Chapter 6.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6841