Power corrupts by Glaazius
Summary:

What happens when three regular young women come into the possession of something so powerful it can even shrink down entire cities to mere playthings.

 

 Take a look at my patreon page!

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, New World Order, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: Yes Word count: 59711 Read: 179461 Published: August 01 2017 Updated: April 05 2022

1. Shocking news by Glaazius

2. Things become serious now by Glaazius

3. Accidental discoveries by Glaazius

4. Lizzy's rampage by Glaazius

5. The Game by Glaazius

6. We will meet by Glaazius

7. We will meet - part 2 by Glaazius

8. We will meet - part 3 by Glaazius

9. Spreading my wings by Glaazius

10. Christi's time of fun by Glaazius

11. Christi's time of fun - Part 2 by Glaazius

12. Lizzy's curiosity by Glaazius

13. Chapter 13 by Glaazius

14. Chapter 14 by Glaazius

15. Chapter 15 by Glaazius

16. Chapter 16 by Glaazius

17. Chapter 17 by Glaazius

18. Chapter 18 by Glaazius

19. Chapter 19 by Glaazius

20. Chapter 20 by Glaazius

21. Chapter 21 by Glaazius

22. Chapter 22 by Glaazius

23. Chapter 23 by Glaazius

24. Chapter 24 by Glaazius

Shocking news by Glaazius

This is actually my first story ever. I have zero writing experience, so i hope it's not too bad.
English is also not my mother tongue. I did my best at the grammar, but I'm afraid it's not flawless. I hope it doesn't distract too much.

Please let me know what you think. I really had fun writing this story and I'm planning on continuing it, but only if it's good enough for people to read.

 

* i dont know what all those series doing there, i cant delete them for some reason.

 

 

 

Shocking news

 

After parking the car of her mother on the driveway Emily gets happily greeted by Spooky their black housecat. Crouching down stroking his tummy, Spooky is twisting on his back in the garden dirt, making his cleaning effort of 5 minutes ago meaningless. "You missed me, didn't you? I missed you too." She stood up walking to the front door while being followed by Spooky. "I'm home!" Emily screamed. No response.

Hanging up her leather jacket on the coat rack, she walks through the hallway while hearing the sound of her Vince Camuto knee boots clattering on the tiles.

From the living room, she hears the sound of the television. Entering the room she sees her mother sitting in her lazy chair.

Tired of the shouting of her swimming coach, Emily crashes down on the sofa not planning to stand up for the rest of the evening.

"What else is on?" She asks her mom who seems to watch some boring cooking program on television.

Sitting down with her messed up gray hair and purple flower blouse her mom says "Oh, sorry honey you were saying something?"  while scrolling on her tablet.

"o.m.g." Emily formed with her mouth while rolling her eyes. "Never mind mom!" and she grabs the remote lying next to her mom's feet on the carpet. Her mother always had this strange habit of turning the tv on while doing something else. ‘It comforts me to have some background sound' is the explanation of this habit.

 

While lying down zapping the crap out of the television, Emily suddenly realizes how sore her muscles are from the hard training she just had.

Emily is a 20-year-old young woman. She has blond hair with curls in them and because of her swimming, she has quit the athletic figure. Taking a sabbatical from college, Emily works at a Flower store at the moment. With the money she earns, she can buy herself nice things like the latest fashion sandals and part of it she gives to her mother. She hates to live like some parasite. As soon as she continues her studies again next year, she will find her own place.

While watching the screen, Emily asks "so where is Lizzy?"

Still scrolling her tablet, her mother answers "Your sister is upstairs studying."

Shocked by this revelation Emily turns her head to her mother "you're kidding right?"

Her mom not looking up "no, why should I?"

"Well, you know… ah never mind" Emily waves away the subject and continues her quest for something worth watching.

 

After her realization that there is nothing interesting on tv, she chooses to watch the news that was just about to begin. For the third time in a year, there was this breaking news of an entire city that just disappeared.

Shocked by hearing those words, she whispers "no, she didnt"

Looking up from her tablet her mom asks "uh what did you say, honey?" Emily said nothing.

 

 She saw a reporter standing near a massive crater in the ground where use to lie Metro city, announcing her story in the camera.

"Since the first time the world got struck by this seemingly supernatural disaster about a year ago citizens are terrified that they will be next. Previously attempts to make contact with inhabitants of the vanished Mowthen City and Spirit Lake City all failed. Now with the disappearance of Metro City, we can only speculate what happened to them."

In the background, Emily saw the police barricade the area with tape. This was needed to hold back curious bystanders and people who were worried about where their family or friends could be.

Repressed memories floating up again in Emily´s consciousness. She gets overwhelmed by a feeling of guilt she knows to darn well.

 

Next, she saw the President giving a press conference where he declares to get to the bottom of this. "Cities don't just vanish into nothingness!"

Since the first disappearance, there were all sorts of beliefs of how this could happen and who could have done this. Off course the Aliens stood by far on the number one list of suspects, followed by the government who some thought was testing a secret weapon.

Although some say the government could only wish they had this kind of technology. No, it must be some kind of brilliant mad ass scientist, with world dominating ambition.

It makes people all over the world afraid and who wouldn't? The idea of your own city to be the next to disappear and to where? Or what, or whom?

 

It also freaked out Emily's mother. "People don't learn, I told you so, The Lord is not pleased with mankind's behavior. All those lost sheep's, confusing and hurting each other. Have mercy Lord, they don't know what they're doing!'' She preached, raising her hands in the air and looking up waiting for some holy revelation that never came.

I forgot to mention there was also this idea of some people believing that God is mad at us for making a pact with Satan instead of Him. So this would be His way of retribution. I guess that's also a way of convincing people to pick your team.

With a little stuttering, Emily says to her mom "I… I have to get upstairs mom… Yea I have to get upstairs… to do something." standing up she makes her way to the stairway.

With a concerned look, her mother asks "everything all right dear?"

Suddenly her phone is blasting Chained to the Rhythm of Kate Perry, Emily feels relieved for this distraction and runs upstairs.

 

 

 

What is she thinking?

 

Walking upstairs she hears her mother chanting Jesus lyrics to herself. Emily slides her iphone out of her back pocket and sees that it's her best friend Christi calling.

"Did you watched the news?!" Christi asks in a playful tone.

Angry about the situation Emily replied "I thought we were done with this Christi!" and throws her sports bag she carried upstairs, in the corner of her room and sits down in the cracking desk chair

"No, you were done with this, I am just starting" Christi chuckled.

"Where are they?"

"Well with me of course, what did you expect?" Answered Christi while smiling down to a small dome of plastic as big as a plate right next to her.

"You are my special ones aren't you?" She says as if talking to a baby. While actually, she was talking to the millions of citizens of the once proud Metro city. Now just shrunk down to a mere plaything in a plastic dome.

While driving in the blue Chevy Van that Christi 'borrowed' from her dad, the helpless city lays right next to her on the leather couch.

 

Total chaos ruling the city while people trying to get out of town only to realize there is no escape through the indestructible plastic wall that looms for miles and miles in the air.

Dozens of terrified citizens craning their neck to look up to their new owner.

They see a massive dark blue fabric wall, which of course was the denim miniskirt that Christi was wearing. Further to the right, about halfway the city the fabric ended and they saw what looked like a female leg.

The massive smooth thigh of Christi dwarfs the inch tall skyscrapers. Suddenly a large shadow covered the city and they could see the stunningly beautiful face of a young ginger girl with light freckles under her eyes smiling down at them. She giggled while putting a hair flock behind her ear. She looked like a goddess to them. So powerful and all knowing.

Christi is Emily's best friend since Junior high and is 21 years old. She used to swim with Emily, but lacked the talent and now plays soccer instead. It's more her thing and she seems to have a feeling for it.

Although Christi and Emily are close friends, there's sometimes friction between the girls. Christi being very impulsive, while Emily is the most rational of the two.

 

"Listen to me Christi, this is not some game you're playing. Maybe you don't realize it yet, but there will be consequences, how about you drive back and I'll meet you back tomorrow so we can solve this?" Emily knew that if this all came out it was traceable to her and that would mean that her life was over. Only God knows what they would do in prison with people who shrink cities for fun.

 

"But I'm not done yet?" Christi whined while taking a peek now and then on her new toy.

 

Oh, my god, Emily thought. Not for the first time during her friendship with Christi, she had to do her utmost to put some sense in this girls head. "What do you mean you're not done yet? Are you going to another city? Don't you think that other cities are on high alert now? What if you get caught?"

 

"They won't, I'll just shrink them, nothing can stop me with this"

 

"What are you going to do with them anyway?"

 

"I don't know yet, maybe let them live peacefully in my basement or something and watch how they develop" Christi replied like that was the most common thing you do with shrunk down cities.

 

Now Emily sits up straight in her chair, preparing to discipline Christi "See, that's always been your problem. You never think things through. You always just act on every thought or feeling that comes up with you!"

 

Tightening her hands on the wheel, while digging her nails in its rubber Christi screamed: "Don't be so condescending, I hate it when you do that!"

 

After a long sigh, Emily bounced back "Okay I'm sorry, look just come over here right now so we can..."

 

"Just… SHUT UP!" Christi yelled while slamming her fist right next the city.

Shocked by her own reaction, she sees little starting fires on some buildings and 2 skyscrapers collapsing.

In that simple act, Christi killed more than 5000 people. The massive fist of Christi smashing down, causing an earthquake the inhabitants of Metro City never witnessed before.

Almost all windows shattered on the impact of Christi's ‘attack', followed by the rumbling sound of skyscrapers crumble. Large pieces of concrete and glass raining down on the street, crushing cars and people.

Everyone run for cover.

"It's the end of the world!" some scream. "we must honor the goddess" others say.

All hope to fight this giant girl shattered in an instance. How could they stand a chance against such might?  

Some confused citizens thought that this goddess was angry at them for some reason, so they tried to convince her to spare them by getting on their knees and beg for mercy.

The almighty Christi didn't even realize this was happening in her city. She was only angry with the fact that Emily didn't let her have some fun.

"what kind of friend is that!" Christi thought.

 

"See what you did? now some of my buildings are broken!" Christi whined like a kid with a damaged toy in her hands.

 

"They are not your buildings Christi, they are occupied with real people living in them. People like you and me. They are not yours to play with like some child." Emily replied like a disciplining mother.

 

"Don't you talk like you're some kind of saint. I didn't hear you blather this shit while having the time of your life with Spirit Lake City."

 

Overwhelmed by a feeling of guilt for this statement, Emily replied "Just… just let's forget about the past and focus on the future. It was wrong what we did. All those people killed"

 

"But you have to admit, you loved it having control over life and death like some God" Christi said, bringing up the old memories.

Emily always was a good girl, she still is, but that experience she had was indescribable. Millions of people begging her for mercy and obeying her every command. Total control… total domination…

Only the thought of it made her wet like a sponge.

Then she snapped back to reality.

"Don't change the subject. Just come down here this instance!"

Christi hung up the phone.

"Foolish girl does she has any sense at all?! She's going to get us both in trouble for this"

 

"FUCK!" Emily screamed and in a moment of rage pushed her feet against the wall, making her desk chair rolling backward and collided against her bed with a hard bang.

 

 

"Everything all right honey?" Emily's mom called from downstairs.

 

"Yea everything is fine mom!" Emily replied throwing her phone frustrated on her bed sheet.

 

"Okay, dinners ready in 5 minutes, could you set up the table please?"

 

"Yeah fine" Emily said while sitting with her arms crossed and breaking her mind to come up with a solution for this.

Her mother interrupts again.

 

"And could you call your sister too."

 

"Yea yea, Okay I will!" she shouts

 

"Why you sound so angry, darling?"

 

Emily rolling her eyes "I'm not angry mom, just chill out sheesh!"

 

"I didn't say you were angry, but that you sounded angry sweety."

 

Walking to her door with firm steps, Emily replies "Well I'm not angry and I don't sound angry. Just let me be for a moment all right?!" with a smack she closes the door.

 

"Well... Okay. If you want to talk I'll be here for you" her mother said while looking up, hopeful for a response.

 

No reply from Emily

 

Standing with her hands folded and rolling her thumbs the sweet mother says "I love you, you know that right?"

 

Still no reply

 

Quietly she walks back to the kitchen chanting Christ lyrics to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Close call

 

Frustrated about the phone call with her so called best friend, Christi is ventilating her anger in her own way.

"What the hell is she thinking anyway!" Christi said to particular nobody.

"Always bossing me around like that, I'm sick of it. From now on I'm going to do it my way!" She says while watching the little city next to her lap.

"You hear that, little ones? It's going to be my party from now on and only I make the decisions!"

The helpless citizens of Metro City couldn't care less about the social struggles Christi has. They only wanted to survive and gain their old life back.

 

"I really love you, you know that right?" Christi says while teasing the little dome with her red painted fingernails."

Some people gained some hope by this gesture, they were convinced that their pathetic begging was the cause of her being humble to them. For some, it fed the conviction that they need to worship her to survive.

Without Christi even realizing it, the attitude of Metro city slowly tended from recalcitrant to submissive. At this pace, some citizens probably already had built some shrines for her by the time she gets home.

 

For some reason, Christi always got turned on from little things. Even in her childhood she always had this feeling for tiny things. She had a lot of fun as little girl, creating hell for defenseless ants for example. Torturing them, burning them. Let them think they could escape, only to crush them under her powerful feet or fist in the end.

 

While playing with the little dome, she starts to feel some pleasurable sensations. Biting her lower lip she starts to moan, giggle and whispering ‘the power I have'

Imagination taking control, creating images of her playing forbidden games with the little people.

She sees herself massaging her C-cup sized tit while pushing a delicate 1-inch tall skyscraper against her hard nipple with her other hand. The doomed building doesn't stand a chance against the pressure and breaks easily, with broken fragments and hundreds of people falling down on her legs.

 

Or let little people do a race to the dead on her pale smooth thigh with their microscopic cars. The first one who reaches her womanhood wins, while the fate of the rest is to get glued up by Christi's in saliva covered pinky and sensually licked off.

While fantasizing about this, Christi can't help but play with herself while driving. Slowly she breaths faster and feels the wetness making his way through her panty.

The sensation is becoming irresistible! She starts to rub herself harder, moaning and giggling, while watching the defenseless city.

‘Yes! Your all mine now haha'

The more the temperature in her body rises, the more she spreads her legs. This causes her right bare thigh to bounce softly against the cold plastic from the dome, which on itself is in that moment enough sensation to raise the excitement even higher.

She sees another skyscraper collapsing and Christi can't hold it now. She embraces to finish off her biggest climax of the month.

Until suddenly...

 

She hears a knocking sound and a muffled voice of a woman shouting.

Befuddled, Christi comes back to earth (and without her anticipated orgasm), she looks around to discover that there's a woman in business clothing knocking on her side window. Behind her, she hears some cars sounding their horns.

It seems that in the middle of her ecstasy she stopped pushing the gas pedal and now stood completely still in the middle of the road with dozens of cars behind her who were in a hurry.

 

Totally embarrassed, but also angry because of the failed orgasm, she opens the window.

"Excuse me miss but are you all right?" Says the business woman with curly dark hair. She was an attractive woman, maybe around her 30s.

"Yea, yea I'm good. I'm fine... Why?" Christi said.

"Well, it seemed like you were suffering from some kind of pain or something."

Good thing Christi was in a van. So the woman could only see her from head to shoulders.

Nervously Christi quickly took a peek at the little city "No no, there is nothing wrong with me, haha."

 

"Well, I may look like someone who only knows the way of the office, but I also know some First Aid, so if I need to do something?" The woman replied in her most helpful voice.

 

Christi desperately wanted to escape this sticky situation. She didn't know what would happen or how she herself would react if the woman discovered her secret.

"No really, it's very kind of you but I'm fine. I'll just drive through so you all can continue your journey."

 

"No serious, you don't have to be shy" and without asking the business woman opens the door

"Now let me see what we have…" with a surprised look on her face she sees the dome lying next to Christi's lap "Excuse me, but what on earth is that?"

 

"that's uhm…"

Christi's brain cells started to work with the speed of light at that moment. In a split second, she comes up with two options.

A: smack the woman, close the door and drive away like a maniac

or

B: come up with some sort of credible explanation.

 

considering Christi's nature she tends to go for solutions like option A. But, even Christi realizes the seriousness of this situation.

 

"It's a present for my little nephew"

 

The woman reacts putting her hand on her chin, frowning her eyes "Ah okay… but what is it?"

 

Dumb cunt with all her fuckin questions Christi thought.

"It's a uh… snow globe, only a very big one. It was very expensive, I can tell you that haha" Christi said.

 

"o wow!" the woman responded like a kid seeing a rollercoaster for the first time in her life.

"So how do you activate the snow?"

 

Omg Christi thought. She was seriously considering option A now.

"Look miss, I'm a bit of in a hurry, so if you'll excuse me"

 

"Yeah I understand, but can I please take a look at it for just a second" the woman replied. She was already raising her hands ready to pick up the dome.

 

"NO!" Christi said, with a little bit too much persuasion.

 

Totally flabbergasted by this reaction the woman looked at Christi raising her eyebrows, realizing she just crossed some holy line.

"Oookay?"

in an awkward moment of silence the woman runs her hand through her hair while looking away. "well, let's not keep the others waiting haha, I think they're in a hurry"

 

"Yeah let's do that" Christi said, feeling relieved she could finally get away from this heat.

 

Quickly she closes the door and pushes her gas pedal.

"Pfff that was close, it's better that I turn back right now"

 

 

 

 

That sister of mine

 

Listening to Ed Sheeran, Shape of you, the cute looking but rebellious Lizzy sits on her bed leaning against the wall with her legs curled up, with a book lying on her lap.  She wears a white cotton short, with a trendy red sleeve blouse. She has her dark hair pulled up in a messy france twist.

Lizzy's busy doing some last minute panic study before her biology test tomorrow while talking on the phone with her friend Amanda.

Lizzy is Emily's younger sister. She is not very tall like her sister,  but her beautiful female curves make more than up for the lack of length. Not to forget her lovely smile that makes her look more innocent than she actually is.  Most boys turn into groveling puppy’s when talking to her and she knows it.

She just turned 18 and in contrast to Emily, she doesn't do so well in school. Not because she's dumb or anything, but just because she rather do other stuff than making homework.

She and Emily always had this sibling rivalry. Her mother always praising Emily doing so good at school and being a mannered girl and all.

Lizzy desperately seeking for her mother's approval but to no avail. This resulted in Lizzy hanging out with wrong friends, going to party's and even got arrested two times for stealing and intimidating a teacher, with a screwdriver.

Lizzy is not the kind of girl that follows others into doing bad things. No, it's Lizzy herself that convinces others to do bad things. She is a born leader and loves to be in charge.

 

Reading in her study book of more than 400 pages, Lizzy says to Amanda "Stupid crap! Who cares about some idiotic looking glow in the dark fish living more than 1500 feet below the surface. It's not like I will ever encounter them or something!"

Amanda replied "yeah I know, but just hang on. If you pass this test, you'll never have to hear from it again"

 

Suddenly there's a knock on the door, she looks up and sees it opening.

With her cute face and curly hair Emily peering through "Diners ready! you have to come down and..."

 

Slamming her phone on her book, Lizzy respond "Who said you could come inside?!"

 

Raising her eyebrows Emily says "Well I knocked didn't I."

 

Crossing her arms, Lizzy replies "But I didn't told you to come in now, did I?."

 

Sigh, not this again, Emily thought "Well mostly you don't hear my knock anyway because of the loud music you always listen to"

 

With a self-satisfied look, Lizzy says "So you were assuming that was also the case this time and decided you could enter MY room, without MY permission?"

 

"Goddamnit Liz!" Emily replied "Whatever, mom asked me to call you and so I did. See you downstairs. Bye!" and closes the door.

 

Lizzy shakes her head in disbelief for this rude interruption "fuckin cunt" she mumbled "what the hell are you thinking anyway"

 

With a surprised look on her face, Lizzy looks up to see her door opening up once again, with Emily's face peering through.

 

"SPEAK!" Lizzy says.

 

With a smug on her face Emily says "you seriously need to work on your music repertoire, even I dream of the lyrics of that stupid song by now" With that, Emily gently closes the door after giving her the most genuine smile ever.

 

With her mouth wide open, shocked by the rudeness of her so-called lovely sister, Lizzy shouts back "always better than that stank whore of a Kate Perry of yours! and now be a good girl and get lost! you already did what you were told to!"

 

"How dare she! No one talks to me like that!"

 

Picking up her phone again "your still there Amanda? Can you believe that bitch?"

As always, Amanda totally agrees with no matter what Lizzy says.

"That's totally unacceptable Liz! she should know better than that!" Amanda replied.

"Yeah, i know... Hey, listen! About the test tomorrow. You better sit somewhere so i can see your paper. You know, in case i forget something" Lizzy says.

Eager to help the beautiful and popular Lizzy, Amanda immediately agrees with this somewhat command of Lizzy.

"Yea off course Liz! You can count on me!"

This usually results in Amanda filling in ALL the answers. While Lizzy's only input is her own name on the paper.

With little hesitation, Amanda asks "Say, you don't happen to have plans this Saturday night?"

 

Lizzy's mind was already somewhere else now the thing with the test was settled and she wasn't really in the mood for this question. It annoyed her.

 

"Oh, i don't know yet. You know what, I'll let you know tomorrow after the test okay?"

 

"Yea, of course, take your time haha. Because you know, there is this funfair in town and..."

 

"Hey I'm sorry but my mom is calling me, i really have to go now. See you tomorrow okay" and without giving Amanda the chance to reply Lizzy hangs up.

 

She stood up from bed to do a little stretching to loosen up her stiff body from the long sit. Lizzy was unaware of the show she gave away through the window behind her, for the peeking 62-year-old next door George. Unintentionally supplying him with a good quality of jerk off material for the night.

After her little exercise, she walks downstairs whispering "hope it's not that delicious pork beef again"

 

End Notes:

please let me know what you think. I rather get a negative feedback than none.

Things become serious now by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

The first chapter was mainly an introduction of the characters. There was little gts action in it.
This chapter has a lot of gts action in it.
Also some feet this time, i will change it in categories.

I hope you can follow it and its not to confusing.

 

 

 

Christi’s place

“did you bounced into any trouble on the way home?” Emily says. She quickly closes the front door of Christi’s home after being certain she hasn’t being followed.

“just relax” Christi says while drinking some coffee on her couch “I already told you fifty times, no one knows about it, alright? And now sit down, shut up and take this chocolate chip cookie. God, I love these things” She took a bite and made a sound of enjoyment while closing her eyes. She picked up the bag of cookies and gestured with it to persuade Emily to pick one.

Shaking her head in disbelief Emily says “how can you think of cookies, at a time like this?”

“ah, come on. I just bought them at the gas station especially for you and…”

“You did what?! You went shopping at a gas station, with a goddamn city in your car?!” Emily says with her hands on her cheeks in an astonished look.

Annoyed Christi responds “If you shout any louder they will all be deaf” and points behind her while picking another cookie.

Emily turns around and to her surprise, she saw the shrunk down Metro City standing on the dinner table behind her. With her pink sneakers and black tights with the denim jacket, she walked carefully to it and took a seat on the chair so she could examine the doomed little city. Her marvelous boobs which almost seems to pop out of her far too small bra, loomed dangerously close for the citizens. With her beautiful blue eyes, she scanned the city.

 

Metro City

Hand in hand with his 10-year-old daughter, Brandon runs through the wasted area of the city. One moment ago they both thought they were goners in the collapsing skyscraper, caused by the powerful thigh of Christi bouncing against the dome. In some miraculous way, they managed to escape death mostly unharmed. They were only very dirty, with torn of cloth.

Hearing screams and cries of agony all around him. Emergency crews were busy doing their utmost to save people who were still trapped under the rubble of the collapsed skyscraper.

“I'm scared daddy” his daughter Melanie says. while running her left foot suddenly collided against a large brick and she felt to the ground. With her knee falling on the concrete causing serious injury.

Brandon in panic for the welfare of his daughter, crouched down asking “are you alright sweety? Can you walk?”

Melanie, the tough girl as she is, waves away the effort of her dad to help her and tries to stand up herself. After one step on her injured knee, she cried out of pain and fell to the ground.

“I'll carry you” and with that, he picked her up in his arms and run further away from all this madness. In the distance he saw a group of people fighting with the police force, wrecking shops and stealing whatever food they could get. All over the city riots suddenly broke loose.

“Fuck, we can't go that way” Brandon talked more to himself.

“Daddy they are shooting each other!” Melanie says. They saw a group of four men in a firefight with two cornered police-officers. One got shot in his leg and screamed for help. The police-officer looked Brandon's way with a terrified expression, begging him to aid them.

Brandon's only concern was his daughter, nothing else mattered to him. “they are going to kill him!” Melanie screamed while pointing to the scene.

“Look the other way sweety!”

With that Brandon turned around, with his daughter in his arms and runs the other way. The sound of the gunfight continued for maybe 10 seconds until it stopped. “are those policemen are going to be alright dad?” Melanie asked.

“let's just keep going sugar” He sounded out of breath of all the running.

He continued running until he approached an abandoned back alley. The sound of riots slowly fading away in the distance.

He caressed Melanie’s head to comfort her “it's going to be all right sweety”

 

Suddenly they hear something that sounded like a large group of people preaching and singing gossips. “Why are they singing songs for God in the middle of the street daddy?”

Brandon ignored the question of his daughter and looked around nervously. He got a bad feeling about this. He continued to walk down the alley while the singing got louder.

Around the corner, they saw a large cobblestone square with hundreds of people on their knees praying while looking to the sky.

“what the hell is this” Brandon thought with his daughter still in his arms.

“you people also are here to join the Cult?” They heard a low male voice speaking behind them.

Startled he turned around and saw an old man standing there in a long dark red priest robe with a friendly face.

Still on his guard, Brandon asked: “Who are you and what Cult are you talking about?” He nervously looked around to see if there were other people with him, but he was alone.

“Well, the Cult of the Goddess  off course,” He says friendly with his arms wide in a welcoming gesture.

“excuse me sir” Melanie says “but that big girl we saw earlier, is she God?”

Before the priest could respond, Brandon already made a condemnatory gesture “Absolutely not darling!”

Not satisfied with this answer Melanie respond “But if she isn’t God, where is He then? You always talk about Him, but we never see Him?”

He put Melanie gently down on the ground, making sure to be careful with her knee and grabbed her hand and put it on her chest while looking in her eye with seriousness  “God lives in your heart, always remember that sweety”

“But you say that God is all powerful and all-knowing and that giant girl seems to be like that daddy, she can't be human like us, how can she be so big then?” Melanie responded.

“I… I don’t know honey” Brandon says, frustrated for not having an answer for that.

Agitated Melanie turns around to the priest, looks in his eyes and says “I always thought that God was a man, could it be that she is the daughter of God? She looks so young?”

The priest gently crouched down to match eye level with Melanie “Pray to her with all your heart and the answers will come in clearly” With that, he stood up and offered Melanie his hand to join the prayers.

Melanie hesitated in reaching for his hand while looking in her dad's eyes for approval.

“Honey please, she is not God. Come here. We have to go and…”

A sudden rumbling small earthquake brought all the people to their knees.

“It’s God!” The Priest screamed “show your full hearted devotion to this divinity!” All the hundreds of men and woman raised their voice in a renewed effort to honor the God.

Suddenly a great shadow cast the whole City in darkness. Brandon and Melanie scared and helplessly looked up and expected to see the massive face of the young ginger girl, but instead, they saw someone else.

 

Curious Emily

I'm still speechless every time I see it, Emily says while looking down at the city. She could see countless of tiny buildings and if she really focused her eyes she could see little movement of tiny cars and groups of people.

She focused on one of the crash sites where the skyscrapers collapsed. “have you already tried  talking to them?” Emily asked Christi.

Christi stood up from the couch and walked carelessly to the table and parked her cute butt on it in crossed leg position with her denim miniskirt, right next to the city.

“be more careful please! Sheesh! That was a small earthquake for them” Emily says while looking irritated for the careless behavior of her best friend.

Rolling her eyes Christi responded “don’t worry, they can handle more than you think”

Scanning the City for damage Emily says “yeah right, that’s why three skyscrapers already collapsed”

“excuse me? That was your fault! You pushed my patience to the limit with your crap on the phone yesterday” Christi sighed while taking another bite of her cookie.

“I need to borrow the Amulet Christi, I need to talk to my people”

“whatever, take it” Christi says and took off the bracelet from around her neck where a beautiful red sparkling amulet was hanging on.

“how does it work again?” Emily asked while she took the bracelet and hung it around her neck.

“It's easy, just focus your mind on the city and you can hear all their thoughts and if that’s overwhelming, just focus on one particular person. You can also talk to them too you know. It's like telepathic” Christi says and suddenly she carelessly flicked the dome of the city with her fingernail to tease it and giggled.

“Stop it!” Emily says “can I not leave you alone for just a second with the city, without the fear of you terrorize it?”

Laughing a little bit Christi says “okay I'm sorry, I don’t know what it is with me. For some reason, it feels so good. You know I'm only playing, right? I'm not a bad girl” Christi says in her most innocent voice and with that she jumped off the table to get another chocolate chip cookie. Her sandals clattered on the floor, causing another immense earthquake for the shrunk down Metro City. Christi didn’t even realize it, she just wanted another cookie.

After shaking her head in disbelief, with a concerned face Emily peered to the city to see if there was more destruction in the city caused by the careless action of Christi. Relieved that this wasn’t the case she carefully stood up.

“I'm going home to make some arrangements. Lizzy almost found Spirit Lake City a few days ago. I hate it that I can't lock my room! I know she sometimes snoops around in my room to ‘borrow’ some clothes. I don’t dare to imagine what will happen if a bitchy brat like Lizzy finds the city”

Meanwhile, Christi walked to the refrigerator to get some soda. She just finished a glass in one gulp and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. “well it can't be any worse than what you did to them” She playfully says, knowing darn-well that her remark was below the belt.

Emily grabbed the amulet hanging around her neck and says “if you continue like that, I will shrink down you and your house and give you away as a dollhouse Christmas present for my 8-year-old niece. She already managed to break three barbie's last month. So that you know!”

Laughing at the temperamental response of her best friend Christi replied “You can't live without me and you know it”

“Sigh, well I'm leaving now, I'm already late for dinner.” She walked to Christi and gave her a hug.

For a moment she held her hands in her own and looked her in the eyes “go easy with them all right? Promise me”

Christie replied “Chill out, you know me” and she walked slowly to the table in front of the city with her hands on her hips and looked down with a dark smile.

“Yeah I do, that’s exactly why I'm worried” Emily says.

 

Those memories again

Can I leave her alone with the city? That look on her face when checking the city is most concerning Emily thought.

For a moment Emily watched Christi standing there. The city is so small compared to her. She was imagining the point of view for the citizens. With the beautiful pale thighs of Christi towering over the city under that blue denim miniskirt. She doesn’t realize how ridiculously powerful she is, or does she? She can make them do anything she wants.

Christi always was the playful girl of the two, but she never was cruel. Was it something to do with the Amulet? Christi was wearing it for a couple of days now.

Emily suddenly sees images of her own “playtime”. She did awful things in the past. It was like she was another person then. She never thought of the Amulet to be a possible cause for this.

Especially that Friday night at Christi’s place.

The entire army of Spirit Lake City in the palm of Emily’s hand, fighting each other to the dead. One of the sick games Emily and Christi played while having a girls night on the couch with lots of wine.

Emily remembered looking down to the thousands of soldiers and hundreds of tanks in the palm of her mighty hand. Scared to the dead for this stunningly beautiful 19-year-old  curly blond girl. Her gigantic fingers with red painted nails dangerously dangled around them. They feared she would crush them in her mighty fist.

They realized she was no deity, she was just an ordinary human, just like them. They knew the source of their power, the Amulet. But this knowledge didn’t change their fate.

Years of training formed an unbreakable bond of brotherhood between the soldiers of Spirit Lake City. No one would ever expect this bond to break so easily by a teen girl. Killing the soldiers would be far too easy for the now godlike girls and this would also be very boring and quick. No, force them to kill each other is when the fun starts. “Fight each other” Emily says with a nasty smile “kill each other and the last man standing is placed back in the city and I will regrow you all”

This promise was all that was necessary to crack up the bond of brotherhood. For a moment the soldiers hesitatingly looked at each other, not knowing what to do. All these guys are my brothers in arms, but are they more important than my family?

Suddenly one guy started a killing spree with his M50 on a group of Marines and then hell broke loose. Tanks shooting their deadly shells at each other, grenades and rocket launchers created baptisms of fire. Battlecries and screams of pain flew through the air, while the thunderous sound of young girls laughing rolled over the scene. For Emily and Christi this was a real life movie to watch. For this occasion, Christi shrunk down Spirit Lake City even smaller to handheld size. She really enjoyed it.

She just picked up the plate sized city and let the dome balance on her hand and focused her mind to shrink down the city. Slowly the dome began to shrink down, Christi couldn’t help but smile down at the helpless citizens getting even more insignificant than they already were.

Complete pandemonium broke loose in Spirit Lake City. After the small earthquake caused by Christi picking up the city, they looked up at the godlike young woman. She was already massive and ridiculously powerful, but to their dismay, they saw Christi slowly getting even bigger. Or better, the whole city got shrunk down even further. The towering skyscrapers already were mere playthings for this woman. The larger ones were twice as big as her teeth with ease, it was a good measurement point for the citizens. Now with Christi's full red lips smiling closely in front of the city in her hand, they could see her front teeth slowly got bigger and bigger. In a matter of seconds, her teeth were even bigger than the skyscrapers. The citizens were scared they would be shrunk down to nothingness and most of them got on their knees to beg their Goddess for mercy. But the shrinking didn’t stop.

Her teeth now were massive compared to their skyscrapers. The shrinking stopped until her teeth were 4 times the size of the largest skyscrapers.

An entire city of more than 8 million people resting in the palm of Christi's hand. “well that was a nice trick there, don’t you think? haha”

She moved her hand next to the hand of Emily so the citizens could watch the fight that would decide their fate. Relatives saw the now giant sizes soldiers (because they were still the same size when the city was bigger) fight each other and die.

But don’t think that it was all peaceful in the city. The laughing of the girls caused some serious earthquakes with buildings crumbling down and thousands of people dying. It got even worse when Christi decided in her playful mood to shrink the city down to even the size of a marble and put it in her cleavage between her soft warm tits. It remained there all night while the girls were talking, drinking and laughing. It caused the city to be one big wreck by the end of the night. By the time she regrew the city to plate size and put it on her nightstand to get to sleep the dome was full of smoke caused by all the fires around the City. Through the small air holes, it took for days before the smoke was totally cleared. All this time Christi didn’t even bother to give them some air by lifting the dome for a moment.

Almost a third of the city’s buildings didn’t survive the rough ride between the soft boobs of Christi. More than 2 million casualties were reported. Her tits truly were weapons of mass destruction.

And all this time Mowthen City was resting in his plate sized form next to Christi’s marvelous high heel boots on the ground. This city already quickly surrendered to Christi’s will after being captured. More than 80 percent of the 6.2 million people converted to the religion of Christi-ism, building innumerable statues and churches. With countless of mandatory praying’s a day which was the standard routine of life in Mowthen City. Disobeying this rule was seen as blasphemy and could end in a quick execution without a trial.

While their deity was playing games on the couch, almost the whole city was busy praying and worshipping Christi. With the towering black high heel boot in front of the tiny city.

For most men, the feet of their goddess was the most sacred place. They always dreamed of a pilgrimage to the feet of their holiness. Some even claimed that it was their only purpose in life. If they ever got the change of worshipping the feet of their goddess they could die peacefully.

This chance finally came a few weeks ago. After months of working hard and building all those shrines for their goddess. Christi rewarded them. She shrunk the whole city down so that it even fitted on the nail of her big toe while wearing her brown high heeled stiletto sandal. Standing there on the sacred ground for most men was more bliss than they could handle.  In an act of gratitude, the thousands of men sacrificed their own life in samurai style for Goddess Christi’s feet. This sacrifice was seen as a holy act in Mowthen City and was even encouraged by the family of those men, even if it meant to lose a husband, brother or a father. The holiness of Goddess Christi stood above all.

 

“your still here?” She heard Christi saying. Realizing she was daydreaming and still standing in Christi’s home, Emily looked up perplexed. Christi was looking at her with a surprised look. “you don’t have to leave if you don’t want to”

“uhm, no sorry. I will go now. I'm sorry” and with that, she quickly turned around, opened the door and left for the car of her mother.

 

Emily is home

“Oh god, where is it?” making a mess of her bedroom, Emily throws around clothes, opening drawers and looked in every corner of her bedroom. She couldn’t find what she was looking for “I'm pretty sure I left it right here!” With a frustrated shout, she pulled at her own hair.

“Looking for this?” Emily heard a voice saying that sounded awfully familiar. Slowly she turned around and saw Lizzy standing there in her door opening with Spirit Lake City in her hands. Giving her the most lovely smile ever.

“goddamn it Liz, come inside and close the door quick! Does mom knows about it?” And with that, she quickly pulled Lizzy inside and checked the hallway for signs of their mother and closed the door.

“Hold your horses!” Lizzy responded to Emily’s action “what should mom know? That you abducted a real-life city in your bedroom? She would banish you to hell for that”

With her arms crossed and her eyebrows frowned Emily replied “this isn’t the time for jokes lovely sister. Have you been snooping around in my room again?”

“Well actually, your door was on an ajar and I saw some clutter, so I wanted to clean it up for my sweet sister and then I stumbled on this” Lizzy says while holding the city up high.

“Not so rude with them please! Are they all right?” Emily says while walking to Lizzy to take over the City. But till her surprise, Lizzy turned her hands away “haha, no way sis. I want some answers first before you get your pet back”

“Sigh, why doesn’t this surprise me” Emily says “all right, what do you wanna know?”

“well, how on earth did you manage to shrink an entire city to this?” Lizzy says while holding the city up in her hands and peering through it with an amazed look.

“I also examined the City a little bit with a magnifying glass and till my surprise, I discovered a large statue with your resemblance. That on its own was already a surprising discovery, but then I saw something else”

“Yeah okay keep going” Emily respond impatiently, with her arms crossed. She just wanted the people to be safe and now they were in the hands of her bratty sister “what else did you see?”

“Well, I saw something most concerning. Something that’s…”

“Just get to the point please!” Emily shouts, she started to become annoyed now.

“I saw thousands of people bowing down in front of the statue. Are you some kind of God to them or something?”

“Okay, that’s enough. Hand them over right now!” and with that Emily took one step to Lizzy.

“be very careful now sis. I might accidentally drop them to the ground. You think they will survive that?” Lizzy playfully tilted the city to the side as if letting it drop and laughs about it.

She was unaware of the chaos and destruction she was causing for the still more than 5 million citizens of the doomed Spirit Lake City. Hundreds of cars and pieces of crumbled buildings all slide to the lower side of the City. People screamed and begged for this hell to stop. They already endured so much misery and death in the past few months. Hope rises when Goddess Emily decided to be good to them after terrorizing them for quite some time. They picked up their old lives and even dreamt about getting regrown back and see their friends and relatives again, but this dream suddenly got shattered when they were found by this stunningly dark haired beauty.

This giant girl was even more beautiful than their Goddess Emily, but that wicked smile struck fear in the hearts of all of them. It seems that their book of misery gets another chapter in the form of a ruthless teen girl.

 

“okay! okay! Please be careful with them!” Emily says while trying to calm Lizzy down with a hand gesture.

Lizzy slowly recovered the City’s position so that it was straight again “You still didn’t answer my first question”

Emily pulled out the Amulet she hid under her shirt. She holds it in her hand and looked Lizzy in the eye “This thing is extremely powerful, don’t underestimate it!”

With a desirous look, Lizzy couldn’t get her eyes of the beautiful sparkling red Amulet “give it to me, I want to see it”

“what? No way! I answered your question, give the city back!”

“I want to see it!” Lizzy put out her hand to persuade Emily to give her the Amulet. She let the plate sized city balanced dangerously on her one free hand. “hurry up please. You know what I just said about accidents sis”

For a moment Emily hesitated, but if she wanted to save the citizens she had to do what Lizzy asked.

So she put the Amulet in Lizzy’s hand.

Lizzy brought the amulet close to her eyes and admired its beauty. “Okay on you go” With that, Lizzy put the bracelet with the amulet around her neck. It went a little bit clumsy because she only had one free hand.

“Hey! You said you only wanted to see it!” Emily says.

With a vicious smile, Lizzy asked: “how does it work?”

Now Emily was furious “give me the City! And give me the Amulet right now!”

“Tell me how it works or I will throw this stupid city in your face!” Lizzy wasn’t playing games anymore.

Emily realized Lizzy hold all the cards. She wasn’t in a position to negotiate. Lizzy still had the City and now she even had the Amulet.

“I don’t know, you just focus your mind on shrinking something at your will and then it happens”

“really?” She said with a naughty smile. She saw Emily’s startled face “don’t worry, I won't you use it on my beloved sister” and gave her a wink.

She turned her face and peered down to the plate sized City in her hand “this thing really starts to get heavy you know” She focused herself.

 

Spirit Lake City’s hell

Millions of shrunken people were glad that the earthquakes and the trembling, caused by the teasing games of Lizzy stopped. They all looked up when suddenly this cute girl was looking down at them, blocking their entire view. That smile was to die for. A lot of boys and even most men instantly fell in love with this girl the moment they saw her for the first time. As a man being a slave to their dicks, they didn’t realize the danger they were in. This to annoyance of their female counterparts, well the ones that were straight that is, because the others were also instantly in love with Lizzy.
But soon the realization sank in the moment Lizzy’s smile turns wicked and dark.

All panic broke loose when they saw this gigantic beauty of a Goddess peering down and slowly began to become even bigger. As they look up they saw the delight and glee hidden in her eyes. She was really enjoying this power.

 

Lizzy stopped when Metro City was handheld size “there! That’s more like it haha.” With a smile, she looked at Emily, raising and lowering her hand with the City in it “see? It doesn't weigh a thing now”

Concerned about the well-being of ‘her’ people Emily says “be careful with them please! There are people and buildings in it!”

With a fake apologetic look Lizzy replied “oops, I almost forgot about that” And with her most caring voice she talks to the City “Don’t worry little ones, I will take very good care of you” and blows a kiss.

“No, you’re not! You give them to me now!” Emily says.

Lizzy ignores this statement “how small can you make them?” and with a vicious smile, she shrinks the City even more until it matches the size of a marble.

“don’t make them so small! It's already terrifying for them!”

“Just chill out, it's just for easy transportation. I will make them bigger later on” She playfully peered down at the ridiculously small City in the great palm of her hand “And then there was Darkness haha” With that, Lizzy slowly closes her hand in a fist with the City trapped in its indestructible pitch dark prison.

Lizzy already had some amusing plans for the City. She knew about the foot fetish some boys had. Her cute little feet already got worshipped many times. How would a million sized City react to her holy feet towering over them? She imagined thousands of men looking up at her sandal, longing to touch these holy toes or how her powerful high heel boots would look like from the perspective of the helpless city on the ground. So many options.

 

For the terrified citizens of Spirit Lake City, hell was complete. Helplessly gazing up while in the hand of a gorgeous looking but powerful teen girl in fear. They were hoping that their Goddess Emily would save them but to no avail. Lizzy was so impossible huge for them now, with her massive fingers closing in. Until it was pitch dark, all they could hear was the girlish laughing of Goddess Lizzy. They now realized that this new young girl literally holds the fate of the City in her hand. Goddess Emily couldn’t save them anymore.

Suddenly the millions of people heard the voice of Lizzy in their head.

It seems that Lizzy is still not having full control of the Amulet and doesn’t even know about its ability to talk to them. She is unintentionally sending her sick twisted thoughts to the citizens. The people sees images of their micro sized city lying on the ground in Lizzy’s bedroom. Suddenly Lizzy is towering over them in her thigh high boots and a mistress outfit. with her hands on her hips, she looks down and laughs. Lizzy commands them to worship her boots or be crushed by them.

This sight of the all powerful Lizzy towering over them in such a way, caused a lot of boys to throw away their loyalty to Goddess Emily in an instance. They gazed up in pure lust and worshipping. Even grown up man who had daughters that were older than Lizzy, couldn’t suppress this urge.

Some men even got on their knees and tried to persuade others to do the same and accept this

18-year-old girl as their new deity.

The next image Lizzy unintentionally sends to the doomed citizens was even more alarming. They saw Goddess Lizzy sitting on her bed crossed leg with only her red panty’s on. She was talking casually on the phone with a friend. But right next to her well formed legs lies an entire shrunk down micro country! it was the size of a small side table. This was terrible! The citizens didn't realize they only saw fragments of Lizzy's thoughts and believed it to be some kind of prediction for the future. More than 85 million souls will fall under the control of this girl. Countless of cities with millions of people looking up at their owner. Some cities were even crushed entirely by the godlike finger of Lizzy, leaving a massive crater behind.

Some cities worked together to face this threat and unleashed their army firepower on the massive smooth thigh and butt of Lizzy. She didn’t even feel it while chatting on the phone with her friend.

But some cities clearly saw the futileness of this attempt and begged for mercy by worshipping her.

Was this the fate of the earth? To become a plaything for a teen girl? She must be stopped!

Suddenly the people snapped back to reality when they hear the voice of Lizzy booming again.

 

Lizzy smiled down at her fist with the trapped City in it and then suddenly turned her gaze to Emily in a serious way “Don’t you try anything stupid now alright? Or you worshippers will be very sorry”

In her last desperate attempt to turn the tables Emily replied “Please sis, you don’t know what you're dealing with here. This Amulet isn’t what you think it is. For some reason, it makes your dark desires more intense. More tempting to follow. In the first place, its feels very good, but it will make you do things you will regret”

Rolling her eyes Lizzy replies “You still don’t know me yet, do you? Do I look like someone who could care less at all?”

With that, she turned around with her well shaped cute butt in her skinny jeans and walked back to her own room while whistling, shape of you.

 

Emily stood they're speechless. This turn of event could mean a world wide catastrophe. What will Lizzy do with the limitless powers of the Amulet? If Emily would warn somebody, she and Christi would also be discovered.

 

 

End Notes:

please let me know what you think.
Especially if you have something constructive to say.
I love to learn

Accidental discoveries by Glaazius

Emily´s home

“Lizzy your there?” Emily says while knocking on Lizzy’s bedroom door. No sound.

Slowly she opens the door and peeked inside when she was sure the room was empty she went inside.

 

Three days had passed since the day Lizzy took the Amulet and Spirit Lake City from her. Emily was anxious about the well-being of her little people. What would Lizzy do to her people?  or what would she make them do? They already suffered so much. She knew that this feeling of concern was very ironic. Emily herself was the cause of their suffering in the first place, Lizzy only continues it.

It felt so good the last couple of months while she took care of the City. She gave the citizens everything they needed. Doing good deeds for the citizens was calming down her consciousness a little bit, which was tearing her apart every night. All those terrible things she did when under the spell of the Amulet gave her countless of sleepless nights of mourning.

She was determined to give the citizens of Spirit Lake City the life they deserved. The only thing she still wasn’t able to give was regrowing them to their normal size. They knew who she was and that would mean the end for her and Christi.

 

Emily entered Lizzy’s room and smelled some remains of nail polish “I hope she didn’t let them break their backs to paint her nails” she thought with disgust. Christi also loved to let her little worshippers paint her nails. The funny thing is that the inhabitants of Mowthen City actually loved Christi’s feet, they literally die for them. Emily had to admit that Christi had beautiful feet, not in some sexual way, but they just seemed well shaped. She maybe could even become a foot model if she wanted to.

Emily was grinning at the thought of it. Christi’s feet earning tons of money with model work and at the same time claimed the life’s of thousands of worshippers.

“okay back to business, I have to find Spirit Lake City”

As usual, it was a real mess in Lizzy’s room with cloth lying everywhere on the ground and over the chair. Her TV was still on. It showed some kind of spiritual program where they predict the future for the callers with a game of cards.

The blankets on her bed lying there in a undefinable way, implying a rough night.

“I hope she didn’t sleep with the City”

Emily looked in every corner and opening up some drawers. The last time she saw Spirit Lake City it was the size of a marble. If they still were that size it was like searching a needle in a haystack.

Suddenly her attention got drawn by a blinding light in the corner of her field of vision. She turned to it and saw the sunlight shining on something glowy and reflecting the light. There was something lying on the floor in the corner next to a pair of sandals. In her enjoyment, she discovered it was Spirit Lake City!

It was handheld size. She stood in front of it and with a smile looked down on it. “there, I finally found you!”

She still wasn’t fully dressed after her shower in the morning. She was only wearing underwear with a white shirt, with a pink unicorn printed on it. The shirt ended just above her navel, revealing a part of her flat belly.

When the millions of citizens look up they could see a pair of athletic bare female legs towering for endless of miles above them. All those years of swimming bore their fruits on her body and especially her legs. Those well-curved thighs were the best feature Emily had to offer as a woman. She one time even had a boyfriend that got aroused of Emily’s legs strangling him, her legs were very powerful, even for a woman.

Emily excited for founding her people again, slowly crouched down. She made sure her right knee softly touched the ground, for not causing an unnecessary earthquake for the City.

 

The last three days were one hell of a ride for the citizens of Spirit Lake City. They were sure this new evil Goddess Lizzy would torture them and even kill all of them.

But till their surprise the first day Lizzy didn’t even give them that much of attention. The City was enlarged to plate size and put on her desk. They saw her experimenting with the Amulet. She was shrinking and enlarging different objects in her room and stuff. She also gave the city a show of their life when getting dressed in the morning and get ready for sleep in the evening. It sometimes seemed she did it on purpose when she stood in front of the desk and bend over to pick something up. Although the millions of people were scared to death, most people couldn’t ignore that marvelous ass of Lizzy looming over them in just a tight black thong. For two days Lizzy went on ‘ignoring’ the City and let them enjoy amazing views of her body which most boys could only dream of.

The second day she was fitting on a new pair of high heeled boots. She slammed one foot on the side of the desk right next to City, causing an immense earthquake, with buildings collapsing and people dying.

She kept standing there for a couple of minutes looking intently to her boot. While emergency crews (not for the first time in their shrunk down state) were busy saving lives, a lot of people looked up in awe to this Goddess. The sight of the immense towering black boot and that divine looking young female face behind it stole them from their sense of reality. Large groups of people suddenly had the deep urge to worship this heavenly looking girl. The fact that she was evil didn’t come up to them, they just wanted to make her happy in some way.

The thing was, that this had nothing to do with the power of the Amulet at all. It's just the magic of Lizzy herself. Only her presence caused most boys and even grown up men turn into mindless puppets ready to please Lizzy in every way.

And so in the course of the day riots started to arose throughout the City. Groups of Lizzy worshipers were tearing apart statues and shrines that were dedicated to Goddess Emily.

Armed with bats, knives and pistols a crowd of Emily followers were ready to defend their religion and punish these infidels with all means necessary.

All evening of the second day there was a bloody war going on between groups of Lizzy worshipers and Emily followers.

These fools for once not being killed by gigantic women, decide to kill each other instead.

 

It was during this war Lizzy accidentally discovered the Amulets ability to make contact with the citizens.

She was laying on her bed chatting with some friend on her phone while she kept hearing voices in her head. She heard screams shouting Emily’s name and her own name.

“I call you right back Amanda” Lizzy says. She stood up wearing short jogging pants with a blue sleeveless shirt. When she approached the City the sound seemed the become even louder in her head.

When she stood in front of the city with her smooth legs towering over the City, she was almost certain the voices were coming from the City. She saw little fires throughout the City. When she looked closer with her magnifying glass she saw groups of tinies fighting each other and the screams in her head became even worse.

It started to annoy her, It gave her a headache until she suddenly screamed: “Shut the fuck up!”

And with that, it was dead silence. Lizzy was astonished, she picked up the magnifying glass and saw that the fighting stopped and they seemed to be looking up to her. It was silence for almost a minute in her head when she started to hear soft voices speaking and praising her as a Goddess.

“Goddess?” Lizzy thought. Then she remembered the statue of Emily she saw earlier. She was looking for its location and to her surprise, she saw that the statue was wrecked and lay on the ground.

“Was there some kind of war going on in the City? They seemed to worship Emily and now they are wrecking her statues”

Lizzy was unknown she was still sending her thoughts to the citizens, so they could follow her thought processes and they came with an answer.

“We worship you, Goddess Lizzy, please accept us as your followers”

Astonished she replied, “Can you hear my thoughts?”

“Yes we can Goddess” a male voice replied. “We could also hear the thoughts of Goddess Emily and she could speak to us through telepathic. It’s the Amulet you are wearing, it's capable of doing that”

Lizzy grabbed the Amulet and looked at it until the male voice started speaking again.

“Please aid us Goddess. We are in the midst of a holy war with the followers of Goddess Emily. We are with a large group of people who are willing to accept you as their new Goddess, but the group of Goddess Emily is too strong”

“Is that so?” Lizzy says with a naughty look on her face while slowly turns her hands on her hips.

“All those people who follow my sister, put down your weapons right now and accept me as your new Goddess. This is a one time offer”

Lizzy could hear voices of people giving in to her demands. But many of them weren’t so cooperative and screamed for Goddess Emily to aid them.

“Arrest those fools and put them in jail. You even have my permission for public execution to make an example if necessary” Lizzy says.

“of course my Goddess”

“And I want new statues to build immediately, with my resemblance. Make them bigger and more prettier than my sisters you got that?”

“your divine will is our command my Goddess” the male voice humble said.

“Good and now let me be” With that, she was about to turn her cute butt around, but suddenly heard thousands of voices chanting her name and praising her divineness.

Suddenly she slammed her flat hand next to the City in frustration “I thought I was clear with my command tinies. I said, let me be. That means, leave me alone. So no voices in my head or you’ll be sorry whether you worship me or not. Got that?”

“Yes my Go…”

Another slam of the godlike hand of Lizzy which causes a couple of apartments to crumble down and bury dozens of citizens “Just follow my command, I don’t even want to hear an acknowledgment”

This time it kept silence in Lizzy’s head.

Satisfied she stood up and looked down at the tiny city “yeah that’s right, you will follow my every command from now on. You all belong to me. Goddess Lizzy” She said followed by a giggle and she turned around showing off her cute butt before returning to her bed.

Lizzy wasn’t aware that she could turn off the voices in her head with only her willpower. The citizens knew this information from Emily, but they didn’t dare to disturb the almighty teen girl Goddess.

The rest of the night, most hardcore Emily followers were scared for the reprisals of Goddess Lizzy and surrendered themselves to the Lizzy followers and the whole City turned into a holy shrine dedicated to Goddess Lizzy.

The next morning Lizzy was very satisfied with the result, but also lost interest in the City and so it ended on the location where Emily found it eventually.

With both hands, Emily gently picked up the handheld City and brought it to her shimmering blue eyes.

"I hope my sister didn't gave you a hard time" she said.

She was trying to figure out if there was more damage to the City, but it was just too small.

"I'm so sorry I can't make you any bigger. My sister still has the Amulet. I have to put you somewhere safe"

She stood up at her full height and was thinking about where she could place the City. she was unaware that the City was hanging there in her right hand in front of her in thin cotton covered boobs from her shirt.

It revealed a pair of well shaped round female forms skylining the City for the millions of spectators.

Although the Lizzy followers gained control of the City last night, the fighting-spirit of the Emily followers got ignited again by the sight of their Goddess. She hadn't abandoned them!

The war started all over again.

Emily wasn't aware of all of this. The City was just too little to make anything up and she couldn't communicate with them.

"I can't put you in my room again with Lizzy snooping around all the time" Emily thought "leave you at Christi's place isn't a good idea either. She probably make you all her foot slaves"

There was only one solution left.

"I will hide you in my mom's room!" She cheerfully said. "Somewhere where she can't find you"

Emily knew that in her mom's bedroom there's this large dresser. In the bottom drawer, she kept a photo-album of the wedding with their dad.

Emily was still only a little girl when their dad left them for a so called trip around the world. It always was his dream to travel, but her mother knew of his long time secret affair he had with a colleague. Despite this, she still believed in his love and always had hope he would return to her. She was never able to throw away the wedding-album, although she never looked in it. In her heart, she knew he would never return after so many years.

This was the perfect hiding place for her City.

Her mom would never open up this drawer and the best of all, neither will Lizzy.

Emily opened up the drawer and saw the album was all covered in dust.

"Excellent!" And with that, her last doubts got washed away.

"Don't do anything stupid there alright?" She said while holding the City in front of her pretty face.

She gently put down the City next to the big album.

"I will keep checking on you. So don't worry"

She knew the City was fully self-sufficient.

And with a last peek she closed the drawer.

 

 

Christi's place

"Hmm, more to the right please" Christi said. While she was laying on her belly on the couch, the citizens of Mowthen City were giving her a foot tickling sensation.

She loved it and the citizens loved it too.

She was zapping through boring tv programs when she felt a little tickling just above the heel of her right foot.

 

"I'll give you two seconds to get in Harry!" Ned screamed to the driver of the truck. "If you keep chatting there with your wife on the phone any longer, I'll be forced to report you for Blasphemy"

"Ah come on Ned. It's because of my brother you got this job in the first place"

"No excuses. Go. Now! The Goddess is waiting"

"Alright, I'm going. I'm going!" Ned saw the driver hung up his phone, entered the truck and continued his trip to the airbase. His truck was fully loaded with heavy explosives. These explosives would be loaded onto a cargo plane and transported to a location somewhere on the sole of Goddess Christi. There they would be detonated to honor their Goddess in a tickling sensation.

This was the only thing they were capable of for being that small. Most people as dedicated as they were in their religion, loved to work for their Goddess. They truly believed she was God and not some young brat who by accident happen to found a power that made them shrunk down. It only made the males happier even to discover that God was not some bearded old man, but actually an attractive young woman. And she was a ginger girl with cute freckles. All of a sudden all the gingers in de City got honored like half-gods. They believed that gingers were the direct descendants from God.

But not all the people in Mowthen City were so happy with their God. Some people resisted this new religion. They refused to accept some playful girl who happens to have godlike powers as a God. These people mostly lived underground as they feared to be prosecuted by the government. The fact that Chisti-ism was considered as the state-religion of Mowthen City makes these people rebels and they were constantly being hunt down.

But even accepting Christi as your God doesn't make your life without danger in Mowthen City. Last month 3 people were executed without a trial. their charge? There were suspicions of blasphemy. Some enforcer concluded they didn't pray hard enough. In Mowthen City this was reason enough to justify an execution. All in the name of a young playful woman who wasn't even aware of all of this.

 

Suddenly Christi heard the sound of a message coming on her phone.

It was from Emily. She texted that she would arrive there in 5 minutes.

Emily entered Christi's place (she had a key) and saw Christi laying on the couch with yoga pants on and bare feet. She saw a plate sized City laying next to her feet.

"O God! Did you turn them into your foot lovers already?" Emily says and walks to the fridge to grab something to drink.

"No, it's Mowthen City. They are just so good at spoiling my feet hihi. Last week they even painted my nails! They love my feet so much, I might consider letting them build microscopic cities on them!"

"Such lucky bastards they are. So where is Metro City then?" She says and stood there while watching Christi still zapping on the tv with a glass of orange juice in her hand.

"Oh, they are upstairs in my room doing their thing I suppose" Christi says with a boring expression.

"Didn't you do anything to them?"

"Nah. I already have a whole City of worshippers, maybe later"

Emily took another gulp of her drink.

"O hey, is the new dome of Spirit Lake City okay?"

Confused about this question, Emily replied "New dome? What the hell are you talking about?"

"The new dome Lizzy was supposed to pick up for you yesterday. She said that the dome was damaged and that the City needed a new one. I gave her a couple haha. I have enough of these things"

The indestructible domes which imprisoned the Cities were actually constructed by Christi herself. She made a ton of them. Emily was joking about it sometimes. Like how many Cities were you planning to shrink down?

"She did what!" Emily says. She had a very bad feeling about this. Why on earth did she need all those domes for?

"What else did she say?" Emily asked.

"Uh? O nothing special. Something about that some people will be very happy about their new home"

"Zap it back! Quick!" Emily says. She saw a breaking news report on the TV.

Holding her hand in front of her mouth in a shocking gesture, Emily says "O my god"

On the television, the girls could see a report about a couple of buildings and cars that just disappeared in their own town.

"Where is the amulet?" Christi asked. In the meantime, she was softly shaking her foot, which was a signal for the people of Mowthen City to leave her foot.

"Does Lizzy has it?"

"Sigh. Yea she does" Emily replied. She was reminded again of the cheeky way Lizzy succeeded in taking away both Spirit Lake City and the Amulet from her.

She managed to retrieve the City back, but with the powerful Amulet in the hands of someone like Lizzy could be disastrous.

"Do you think someone had seen her?" Christi asked. Meanwhile, she was sitting straight up although she wasn't sure all her foot worshippers safely left her sole. A few planes crashed down of the wind turbulence caused by her moving body.

"In you go, all my little tinies, playtime is over" and with that Christi put the plastic dome back on the City. Capturing them in their unbreakable prison. "You did a good job all. Tomorrow I'll maybe let you have some adventures on my boobs hihi" and grabbed her voluptuous boobs in a playful way while giving them a mischievous smile, teasing all the horny men in the City.

"Are you done?" Emily said impatiently. "We've got a situation here, remember?

"Ah, you never let me have some fun. Hold up, just a moment there" Christi picks up the little City and put it on the ground next to a pair of boots "there, now you can all worship these boots. I wore them this morning" she gave the dome a kiss, leaving a massive lipstick stain on its surface. She stood up "sorry, what were you saying Emily?"

"While you were talking to your pets, the news-reporter announced that a young girl was seen by multiple bystanders. This is very bad. If she is captured, then so will we"

"Why would she do something like this? In broad daylight? Is she stupid or something?"

"No, I can call my sister many things, but stupid is not among them. It's just her arrogance that makes her think she can get away with it"

 

 

On the Run

The sound of her clattering sandals on the pavement bounced of against the wall in the small alley, creating an echo in her ears.

"You're not going anywhere, woman. You messed with the wrong family!" A male voice screamed in the distant

She jumped over a lost trash can laying on the floor but suddenly lost balance on her high heels and almost fell to the ground. "Fuck! Why did I put those on"

She grabbed both sandals and threw them against the wall.

This way she was able to run faster from her chaser. She reached an intersection and couldn't choose which way was best. "Crap!"

In the distant, she heard the footsteps of her pursuer approaching. "Fuck this. I go left!"

Too bad, it was the wrong decision. She reached a dead end with a huge wall in front of her.

Lizzy had never been more terrified in her life before. She was always acting all tough, but in the end, she was still a child.

How could she be so stupid to think she could run around town, shrinking whatever she liked.

Some people chased her down, but she was able to lose them. Only this guy was very persistent, it seemed personal to him. And the worst thing, he had a gun!

Lizzy had seen guns before, even shot with them, but her life was never before threatened by it.

He was willing to kill her!

"There I finally found you" Lizzy heard a male voice saying behind her. He sounded out of breath. She was too.

"You're a quick one, I can give you that" he said "turn around slowly, with your hands in the air. I want to see your face and don't you try anything stupid or I will dig this bullet between your eyes"

Lizzy was mentally defeated. She was sure she was going to die. This guy also sounded like he done this before.

She turned around slowly and saw a big bald man with a red haired circle beard at about maybe 30 years old pointing a gun at her. His expression emitted persevering in his cruel intentions.

"What are you going to do to me?" She asked in a fearful voice.

BANG! he shot a bullet right next to her on the ground. Lizzy gave a shriek and shot her arms in front of her face. The sound of the shot reverberated in her ears.

"I ask the questions. Got that?"

Lizzy who was scared to death nodded in agreement.

"So how did you do it?"

Lizzy wasn't sure what he was talking about "Do what?"

"Ah, come on! Your stupid or something? How were you able to shrink down those buildings? Where are they? Are they at the same place where you've sent my father too?"

"Your father?" Lizzy responded in confusion.

"Yea my father! He used to live in Mowthen City and now the whole goddamn City just vanished! There's only a crater left there and you are gonna give me answers one way or another. If I'm pleased with your cooperation, I might give you a swift kill instead of a very long and painful one"

"So you are going to kill me?"

BANG! He shot again next to her feet. Dangerously close this time.

Lizzy screamed again and cowered against the wall. The sound of the shot exploded in her ears. It was the sound of death.

"You know what I said, I was the one asking the questions"

Lizzy was too petrified for even giving a response.

"Jesus Christ! You're just a pathetic little girl. But still, I can't underestimate you. You're far more dangerous than you look like"

Lizzy was just sitting there on the ground, not able to speak. Not able to act.

"You know what? I'll give you till the count of three to show me your secret before I'll bury you in this slum"

Lizzy just looked up in fear.

"Well come on sweet-cake, counting already started, or you need a little bit of persuasion?" suddenly he pointed the barrel of his Glock in the direction of her left knee. "You ain't using these no more, are you haha"

And he shot. BANG!

Nothing happened.

Lizzy surprised for not feeling any pain, looked at her knee. It was still intact.

"What the..."

He shot again and even a third time. The sound was there, the bullet seems to leave the gun, but then it seemed to disappear?

"What kind of trick are you pulling me here?" The man said frustrated.

"I... I don't know" Lizzy said just as surprised as he was.

"Liar!" And with that, he wanted to smack her in the face with his gun, but then just vanished.

Lizzy who sat there with her hands in front of her face, ready to take the hit, but nothing came.

She slowly looks up. Where was he? She thought.

Confused she looks around, but he was nowhere to be seen?

She didn't care about figuring this out and was glad she was still alive.

She stood up and runs back home while crying. This experience was most traumatic for this little girl.

 

Once she arrived home, she had to threw up in the toilet. She walked to the sink and cleaned herself up, splashing some cold water on her face. "I nearly escaped death" she thought "or did I?"

She went to her room and sat on her bed and reflected on the situation. She grabbed the Amulet in her hand and hold it in front of her "did you do this?" She mumbled.

Suddenly she heard a screaming sound in her head. It was calling her name and cursed her. "Whats this?"

She closed her eyes and focused on the voice. It was from the dude who tried to kill her! But where was he? He must be here. Could it be that...?

She focused herself on the guy and tried to grew him. Almost instantly the voice got louder until she could hear it in her ears too. "What the hell?"

There was a 1-inch tall dude hanging for his life on the fabric of her dress. Lizzy was wearing a dark blue silk dress. It revealed her shoulders and had a deep cleavage, which showed her firm C-cup sized breasts. The little man was hanging just below her right breast. She gently picked him up between her thumb and index finger and dropped him in her other hand. She brought her hand to her green eyes and focused her gaze.

"It is you!" She said cheerfully "Haha, look at you now! Payback's a bitch, doesn't it? Especially when it comes so quick. You really gave me a hard time there, I'll probably be having some sweaty nightmares about it. How should I punish you?"

The tiny man was screaming and jumping in her hand and even shooting his gun at her face.

She rolled her eyes and shakes her head in disbelieve "don't you get it foolish man? You can't hurt me haha"

She focused her mind on the bullets he was shooting at her and enlarged them. Suddenly there was a dozen of normal sized bullets in her lap, that felt down after the hit.

"Just as I thought. The moment the bullet is about to hit me, it gets shrunk down so tiny that it can't hurt me" with the full-sized bullet playing between her fingers she smiled and looked with a vicious smile to the little man "and this was also the case when you tried to assault me. Wasn't it little man?"

Fear struck in the heart of this cold-blooded guy when Lizzy put her wicked gaze on him. The old Lizzy was back!

"O whats the matter? Cat got your tongue? Where is that tough guy attitude from earlier huh?" And she pinched him with her finger, which causes him to break his arm. He screamed in pain.

Lizzy laughed about it  "how does it feel to be so vulnerable?"

Playing enough with her pet, Lizzy turns her attention back to more serious stuff. Like, what does this discovery means? If even bullets can't hurt her.

"This is amazing! With this, I'm practically invincible!" While Lizzy was contemplating this all, she wasn't paying attention anymore at the guy in her hand. He looked up at this now all powerful teen girl and couldn't help but to look at her cute tits in front of him. In his indignation, he discovered that between the fabric of her bra and the skin of her tits all kind of things were sticking out. "O, my God" he thought "those are all the buildings she shrunk down! She just put them there for safe keeping. There is even a large building being squashed between those boobs!" All those large buildings, cars and hundreds of people, now just resting on the bosom of a teen girl. If she was capable of shrinking down all those buildings, only God knows what would be next!

Lizzy wasn't aware that her hand was slowly tilted to the side in her moment of consideration about her powers. until the guy couldn't stand up no more.

He screamed and with his one good hand tried to get some grip on the soft hand palm of Lizzy, but it was no good.

He slid to the edge of her hand and fell down.

Below him, he could see a massive pair of bare legs approaching really fast.

"Uh? Whats that?" Lizzy said. "O it's you again?" She said playfully when she saw the little guy lying there between her thighs "well you guys are all the same I suppose. Always trying to get between a beautiful woman her legs, even when your life is at stake haha. But I can't blame you. After all, I'm a heavenly being"

With that she flirtatious pulls up one of the buildings that were stuck against her left breast with her finger and thumb and hold it in front of her smile "are you still alive in there? It must be rough for you with all the running and stuff I did"

She turns the building and tries to peek inside "well I can't see a thing like this. That's obvious. Lucky for me I got some help, don't I?"

She looks down and after a giggle dropped the little building.

It crashed down on her smooth thigh, right next to the little guy. He was giant size compared to the building. For the building crashing down on the soft sensual leg of Lizzy, it still broke apart. Parts of concrete flew around his head. In his disgust, the little guy could see hundreds of dead bodies spread around him. "O my, what mess you have made in my lap. That's not a way to treat a lady now is it?" Lizzy felt some arousing sensations boiling up in her body and moans. She bites softly on her finger and caresses her soft tits while closing her eyes and turns her head backward in enjoyment. Laughing in ecstasy.

All those endless possibilities of her powers, forming the most arousing images in her head

"O, God. This is too much" she moans.

She spreads her legs, making the little guy and the remains of the building fall down on the softness of her mattress. He was trapped between two massive walls formed by her thighs.

He sees her sensual fingers stroking her own legs. She gently pulls up the blue fabric of her dress, revealing, even more, skin from her legs.

The little man who was scared up until now, couldn't help but feel an erection coming up with the sight of this all. Her cute pink underwear is revealed and she starts to rub against it.

"Hmm, you can join the fun too if you like little one?" She suddenly speaks to him. He looks up again in fear and sees her smiling down at him.

"Whats holding you?" She says again gently.

The mind of the little man starts to spin in all directions now. She sounds so gentle, but why? I wanted to kill her.

He wants no happy feelings for this girl. She abducted or even killed his father and millions of other people. It would feel like betrayal to give in to this girl. But the sensation is so strong and so was his hard-rock dig. Torn apart between his principles and his manly needs he screams in a desperate attempt to push away those happy and lustful feelings for Lizzy.

He couldn't take it anymore. The sight of Lizzy, the sound of Lizzy, the wonderful smell of Lizzy's pussy.

He took out his cock and gave his drill sergeant the workout of his life.

Lizzy smiles down playfully and turns her attention back to her own fantasies. The job was done. Another pathetic male caught in Lizzy's net of seduction. They never stood a chance.

She kept fingering herself in her hot juicy pussy and finishes of her moment of joy, which sends a feeling of tingling all the way down her spine to her little toes.

The little guy also had the time of his life. He came like three times in five minutes and with that, he felt exhausted on his back and snoozed away in an after sex nap. Suddenly he shrugged up by the booming voice of Lizzy "okay little man, playtime is over" she picked him up between her fingers "sigh, now where is that darned city? I bet Emily stole it from me, that bitch"

She raised the little man at her eye level "I am sorry little man. I had the perfect place for you to live, but it seemed that my sister got the best of me. We will have to do with this for now." And dropped him in a glass jar on her desk.

He saw Lizzy yawning and stretching her body, giving him the view of his life under her silk dress "well I don't know about you? But I'm tired and tomorrow is gonna be a busy day.

Yeah that's right. Tomorrow the world is gonna learn the most important lesson in human history.

They will all learn to love and fear the name of Lizzy Laurens!" And raises her hand in a fist in a gesture of power.

"Good night little guy" she gave him a wink and blew a kiss before she turned her cute butt away to brush her teeth and threw away the rest of the remaining buildings and cars that still stuck against her bosom.

End Notes:

Please let me know what you think.
Thanks for reading ;)

Lizzy's rampage by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Here is chapter 4.
It ended up being a very long chapter, hope you don't mind.
Maybe I should have separated it into 2 chapters, but I desperately wanted to have this part of the story in one chapter.
Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading ;)

 

 

 

 

"O my, what a mess" Emily's mother says while cleaning up some storage boxes that were lying under her bed. She swept away the sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand. The boxes were all covered in a thick layer of dust. "I haven't cleaned these for years. Let's see what's inside then" she opens the lid "O lord, what garbage. I better grab some trash bags from downstairs"

Coincidence wants that Emily's mother decided to clean up her room after all those years, exactly the day after a whole microscopic city was hidden in her dresser.

she stood up and went downstairs with her perky walk, bouncing on the wooden floor with her bare feet.

 

Meanwhile, in the dresser's bottom drawer, the holy war of Spirit Lake City still lasted in all its darkness.

Hundreds of thousands of citizens fighting a bloody war against their own kind. Countless lost their lives and that all in the name of a God that actually was a regular girl that wasn't even aware of the fight and the other didn't even care.

After the Lizzy worshippers took control of the City from the Emily followers the war started all over again when Emily found the City.

The hardcore followers that refused to give in to Lizzy's demands, regrouped and launched assault after assault to free their brothers and sisters that were locked up.

This was quite easy for them to do. The Lizzy worshippers didn't have enough time to put up a well-organized defense yet, so they got overrun. With the Emily followers getting stronger by the minute after every successful act of liberation, it seemed inevitable the city will once more become an Emily shrine.

During the war, small earthquakes were felt throughout the city. This was of course caused by Emily's mother walking around in her bedroom.

Both sides were convinced that these earthquakes were signs for the return of their Goddess. This only made them fight even harder.

But then for a sudden, the earthquake intensified and made all citizens drop to their knees and buildings crumble. Beams of bright light emitted from the sky finally ending the age of darkness. High in the sky, they could see a silhouette of a massive God peering down at them.

Millions of citizens looked up in awe to the sky who this was. Was it Goddess Emily? Or was it Lizzy the Deity?

Living for almost 24 hours in a pitch dark drawer made their eyes used to the darkness and the vision was all blurry. All this bright light was hurting their eyes and it took a moment to get a clear view of what they were seeing.

 

After cleaning under her bed Emily's mother continued with her dresser. Opening up doors and drawers, admiring old stuff she hasn't seen for years and throwing away other.

Until there was only one drawer left. The bottom drawer. Thinking about the turbulent past with her ex-husband, Emily’s mother gathered some courage before she grabs the knobs and pulls it open.

 

When the eyes of the millions of citizens were used to the light they couldn't comprehend what they were looking at.

An unknown woman was looking down at them in a confusing state.

It sure wasn't Goddess Emily or Lizzy the Deity.

It was an older woman, maybe in the beginning of her forties. She had a full bush of hair that was a little bit messed up but in an attractive way. The colors were a combination of dark blond with locks of gray. She had some wrinkles around her eyes and mouth but she was still very beautiful to look at.

Most citizens could see the undeniable resemblance with, especially Goddess Emily.

"Is this the mother of our Goddess?" Some thought "if so, she must be even more powerful"

In the middle of processing this new phenomenon, the citizen's attention got caught by a huge shadow suddenly looming over their City.

It was just Emily's mother reaching out to pick up the little handheld City.

"What in de seven names of Lord Jesus Christ his cup of wine is this thing?" She says "I can't remember putting in something like that"

She held the helpless city in the palm of her hand. Looking up, the terrified citizens could see purple painted long fingernails hanging for endless of miles in the sky around them, attached to terrifying large fingers looming around them.

Then those penetrating green eyes gazed upon them in fascination.

 

A lot of worshippers from both Lizzy's and Emily's sides came to the profound realization that they were worshipping just a child all this time.

Those mature green eyes of the Goddess woman above them radiated unmatched wisdom and strength in them. "This woman must be the true God, not those bratty girls" they thought.

And so it came that a newly born religion entered the scene of the Holy war of Spirit Lake City, making the war even bloodier and more complicated than it already was. Some people were so convinced in their belief that they were willing to torture or even kill people if they worshipped some false God. This was quite ironic seeming the fact that all three ‘Gods’ belonged to the same family themselves.

 

Christi’s place

"Sheesh, I can’t understand a thing of these ancient manuscripts" Emily says.

"Didn't you even took the trouble, looking in this book for once, when inherited from your grandmother Christi?" Emily thought. She was sitting on the couch in Christi's place with a large book on her lap.

Now with the Amulet in Lizzy's possession, it seemed like a good idea to learn more about it.

With the book laying on the soft satin of her knee high dark blue skirt, Emily took a sip of her cup of tea she was holding in her right hand, while slowly turning the parchment pages one by one.

Emily was waiting for Christi to shower and getting dressed but it took for ages.

 

“take me closer to the leading group there Jack please” Ananja said, she was making sure to hold on tight when the news chopper made a sharp turn in pursuit for the group of cars that were leading the long line of racers. She operated the control panel to focus the lens of the camera that was attached to the chopper. “Wow!” shouted Jack “you got that Ana?” he screamed over the sound of the spinning rotors. “When you see it, I already saw it Jack” The blond pony tailed 32-year-old Ananja replied to her long and trusted partner in crime Jack. This dynamic duo was responsible for delivering breaking news to the homes of the Citizens of Metro City.

Today was a big day for Metro City. Yesterday their gigantic red headed captor made a proposal to the City. Christi wrote something on a note and showed it to the City. The letters were so big, they just couldn’t be missed.

Christi announced a big race coming up on the morrow. Everyone was free to participate, you only needed a fast car. Racing always was more of a thing for men than for women, on top of that the promising reward was more than enough persuasion for a lot of men to join the battle. Nonetheless even participating was already a reward in itself seeming the location of the race track.

The race would be held on the naked lying body of Christi. Starting just above her knee, the cars had to drive all the way up to her double D sized boobs, get out of their car and made the climb all the way on top of her hard nipple. The winner would be granted one full night of 'sleep' on the marvelous boob of Christi.

 

“that’s what you get for following your dick” Ananja says when zooming in on the scene. One race car got pushed to the side by another car when driving on Christi’s left thigh near her womanhood. He was driven off to far and wasn’t able to drive back to the middle of Christi’s leg where the surface was more flat. The slope was too steep and the skin was just too smooth. Spinning around the car ended up stuck in the pubic hair of Christi.

Ananja was disgusted by the sight of all of this. To see dozens of people (which were mostly horny men) fall to their death, just for the entertainment of some young girl. But she couldn’t deny the fact that it also aroused her a little bit. The idea of dozens of worshippers drooling for her body. Unfortunately, she was just a small woman herself. That Godlike ginger girl was maybe 10 years younger than her, but she was in charge and had all control. Ananja was just a news reporter, that was expected to bring the news to the people of Metro City, rather she liked the news or not.

“Holy Mozes that body” Jack said in awe as he scanned the horizon. He saw the smooth pale abdomen of Christi stretching out in all its glorious vastness. In the far distant, he saw two planet sized shapes rising in the air that of course were Christi’s double D’s. They were bigger than any mountain he ever saw. “How on earth would those fools be able to climb that? Only they believe in it” he thought.

“Sheesh Jack, keep your head focused please, I'm losing them” Ananja reacted “Slow your speed a little bit”

“Ah yes, sorry Ana” ashamed he coughed a little bit and focused again.

Rolling her eyes Ananja replied “you guys are all the same. After all those countless of generations, your dick still wins it from your brain. No process in evolution on that part, well I guess mother nature knows best”

Jack laughed “ah I  get it, you’re just jealous. You always were when another woman attracted more eyes than you”

“Excuse me!” Ananja says turning her gaze upon Jack, looking all indignant “I’m definitely not jealous of that big breasted bimbo!”

“Then why are you so upset about?”

“Lord Christ! I’m not upset Jack come on, you know me!”

“I know you” he said making a face.

"Aaargh! Just do your work like you’re supposed to alright!" She shakes her head in disbelieve and focused again on the control panel in front of her.

 

With the race of dead still going on, Christi laid down lazily on her pillow. Lying with her head on one arm and the other holding her smartphone, she was texting some friend. If she concentrated hard enough, she sometimes felt a minor tickling sensation on her body from the microscopic cars. She was a little bit disappointed by the experience and had expected to feel more bodily sensations. But it made sense seeming the fact that Mowthen City needed heavy explosives to make Christi feel something.

She just had a nice warm shower and now lay naked on her bed with one leg pulled up. Metro City was lying on her bed right next to her cute butt. In the short time, the City was shrunk down, there were already groups of people starting to worship Christi as a God, but most of the City was still in anarchy, with riots everywhere.

Mowthen City was resting on the nightstand of Christi. Already millions of citizens were doing their morning prayings. Some of them even had the luck to watch the nude body of Christi while doing so. There was some jealousy towards Metro City. Goddess Christi never let the citizens of Mowthen City take a ride on her body, even after all those months of faithful worshipping, why does Metro City get this opportunity? What have they achieved for their Goddess?

 

“Are you done yet?!” She heard Emily’s voice shouting from downstairs.

“Coming!” Christi answered, she stretched out her arms, yawning. The movement caused some cars falling from her body to their doom. “Okay tinies, you have to leave now. I gotta get dressed” Christi said while watching the line of tiny cars racing on her leg and belly. “Oh God, this is going to take ages and I don’t have ages now have I?” And in a terrifying moment for the tinies, Christi wiped away all the cars from her body with her hand and was slowly sitting straight up. Hundreds of drivers found their dead just like that. At the same time, the pandemonium in Metro City was complete with heavy earthquakes caused by the movement of Christi sitting up. Millions of terrified citizens looked up and begged for mercy. In that simple act of power, Christi suddenly had won thousands of new worshippers.

Christi wanted to turn her body so she could put her feet on the ground, but the dome of Metro City was in the way. She lifted one leg over the dome and put both feet on the ground with the city trapped between her thighs. "Haha you aren't going anywhere now, are you?" Christi peered down on the dome between her legs. A massive wall of pale smooth skin raised in the air in front of them, putting part of the City in shadow. One side of the City was even looking at a well shaved landing strip of pubic hair just above the clean vagina of Christi. Its massive lips were most arousing as they were terrifying. Entire city blocks could vanish in there.

Suddenly the citizens felt they were being lifted up. Their entire dome was picked up gently by the slender hands of Christi and raised to eye-level “I hope your guys weren’t getting any ideas now were you?” She said with a naughty smile. “too bad I don’t have the Amulet anymore. I still have some exciting ideas I want to try out, but your City is just too big haha”

Total chaos ruled in Metro City. Thousands of people were getting on their knees and begged Goddess Christi for mercy, announcing that they will do anything she wants, if only they will be spared.

“You know what? I put you on my nightstand next to Mowthen City and pull the domes up. That way you can get to know each other. You can learn a lot from Mowthen City now, I can tell you that”

She crouched down on her knees in front of her nightstand and looked down to Mowthen City, with Metro City in her hands “Hi there my little worshippers” she smiled. “I brought you some company” and with that, she put down the City next to the other and pulled the domes up from both.

“Now promise me you won’t do anything stupid now alright? Or I will shrink down your City so small so I can wear you as a necklace or earrings. Bye bye now” she blew a kiss and stood up while giving the Cities a wonderful view of her naked rear when she turned around. This sight caused dozens of spontaneous orgasms erupt out of the cocks of some pathetic horny men. This orgasm would only deepen their devotion for their Goddess. Soon they will forget their work, their wives, and even their children. The beauty of Goddess Christi must be worshipped at all cost.

 

Christi walked downstairs with one towel tressed in her wet ginger hair and one towel pinned up around her body.

"You're still reading that old book?" She says when she saw Emily sitting on the couch, totally fixated in the book on her lap.

"Huh?" Emily looked up "O hey, you're finally ready. Hey listen, what did your grandmother tell you about the Amulet?"

Christi was walking to her Senseo machine in the kitchen to make some coffee "nothing special really. She didn’t really believe in it"

"Did she used its powers herself?" Emily asked

"She tried, but nothing happened"

"Well, that's odd?" Emily wondered. "Because now we are even able to shrink down stuff with it. Did she mentioned any side-effects?"

Christi was putting a pad under the lid of the Senseo, closed it and pushed the button for heating the water "She didn't understand much of that book, but she did say that the Amulet could consume its owner"

Emily frowned her eyebrows "and what could this consuming mean?"

"Jesus Emily! I don't know. Stop harassing me with all those questions in the morning please and let me have my wake-up coffee first"

Emily turned her gaze back again in the book for a moment like she was contemplating. Suddenly in a slam closed the book and stood up.

Christi reacted in surprise "your leaving already?"

 "My old history teacher from school knew a lot about ancient civilizations. I bet he can translate these manuscripts"

"But I thought we were going to the mall? You texted me yourself. I got up all early and now you..."

"Early?" Emily interrupted her with a laugh "come on Chris, it's like 11:00 AM already"

"That's not the point. You invited me and now you push me aside for some book" Christi crossed her arms and looked the other way acting all heart broken.

"Ah I'm sorry Christi, but this thing is important. You saw what Lizzy did yesterday. We have to stop her. You know what? I'll take you to the Cinema tonight. My treat okay?"

Christi's eyes gazed upon Emily still angry "I'm going to play with my cities!" She says, grabs her coffee and bounced upstairs while stamping her feet on the steps.

"See you tonight alright?!" Emily shouted after her. No response, only the sound of the bedroom door slamming closed.

 

 

Lizzy’s bedroom

With some hard-trance music on, Lizzy was preparing for her big day. The day that the world was going to learn who Lizzy is.

Lizzy was thinking about what to wear this day. Since she's going to show the world a display of true power, it would only be appropriate to adjust her outfit in that sense.

After some time she found the right combination, beginning with her legs.

The tight leather pants she put on fit perfectly with her well-curved full bubble butt. For the belt, she had chosen for a silver colored one.

For her feet, she had put on a pair of high heeled black shiny leather boots, ready to crack some nuts if necessary.

For the upper body, she wore a black leather v-neck top, which accentuated her firm C-cup sized breasts. It revealed her arms and shoulders and her flat abdomen. Around her neck was a bracelet with the red Amulet.

To match these colors she also put on some red lipstick and similar colored nail polish for her fingernails.

For her glossy dark brunette hair, she had put in a high messy ponytail and finished her outfit, with silver shiny earrings she 'borrowed' from Emily.

She watched herself in the long mirror hanging on her wall "you look like someone who is ready to conquer the world for breakfast" she thought with a satisfying smile.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. She turns the music down and walked to the door to open it.

It was her mother.

"Hey, honey do you know what..."

With a surprised look, her mother gazed at Lizzy from bottom to top "why in the name of Abraham his dusty old beard are you dressed up like that Lizzy?"

"Sigh, just relax mom, it's just for a dressing-party from school. The theme is 'Masters and Mistresses"

"Well okay, what weird themes they have these days. In my time it was more like Cinderella or rock and roll and stuff"

Tired of the stories of her mom Lizzy replied: "Whatever mom, you knocked on my door with a purpose I suppose?"

"Oh haha, yea sorry honey" she lifted up her hand "do you have any idea what this is?

Lizzy looked at what was in her mother's hand and recognized Spirit Lake City. She looked at it for 3 seconds and then responded "no sorry mom, never seen it before. You should ask Emily, maybe she does"

Ah okay, yeah I will"

"That was all mom?" Lizzy asked raising her eyebrows.

"Yea that was all honey. I hope you have a lot of fun today and..."

SLAM! The door closed before her mothers face.

Lizzy walked towards her nightstand where the jar was standing with the little dude in it.

He was still sleeping. Lizzy roughly picked up the jar in her hand and lifted it up in front of her eyes. Thrown around in his glass prison he was instantly awake and was looking up all confused while holding onto his broken arm.

"I'm going out little guy and I'm taking you with me.” Lizzy put the glass jar in the palm of her right hand ”But of course I can't take you with me in that large jar"

The little guy looked up afraid like a little mouse watching a cat. She looked down at him with both her charming as wicked smile.

Lizzy was shrinking down the jar, with him in it to minuscule size, until she could pick it up with her thumb and index-finger. "She smiled down at the little guy "don't worry sweety, I just want to keep you close to my heart" and with that, she pushed the microscopic jar under the fabric of the elastic leather top. There he was fastened against her warm left breast.

 

Lizzy was about to leave when she heard another knock on her door.

"Sheesh, What is it now" she mumbled.

This time it was Emily standing in front of her. "Can I come inside please Liz?" She asked.

"Sigh, you have 2 minutes" and she let Emily enter her room and closed the door behind her.

"Okay listen, you have to stop with the Amulet Liz, it's dangerous" Emily begins.

"What? Are you starting with that shit again? You're probably going to say it's gonna make me evil and stuff?" Lizzy replied crossing her arms and looked like she was bored to hell.

"Look, I talked to Christi and her grandmother told her that the Amulet can consume its owner"

Making a sound of disbelief Lizzy responds "Do you actually think I'm gonna believe that crap? Why should I trust you? Why didn't you told me I could communicate with the tinies huh? I discovered it by accident. Are there more things you didn't tell me about the Amulet?"

Emily looked away nervously "uhm no, that's it. You can shrink and speak with it haha"

"You filthy lying slut!" Lizzy screeched.

Overwhelmed by this excessive reaction Emily for the first time in her life felt that she was afraid in front of her sister. It was not the fact that she had the Amulet with all its powers, but there was something different about Lizzy. She always was a pain in the ass, but now Emily was seriously fearful that Lizzy will do something to her.

Emily started to stutter "I... I'm sorry sis. I didn't mean to upset you, I just wanted to..."

With a soft voice, Lizzy responded "If you don't want to face my wrath, tell me about the Amulets power right now. I know there is more" Lizzy was standing there furious, her eyes seemed to burn all the way down through Emily’s vulnerable naked soul.

"I'm waiting sister"

Emily kept silence

"Tell me now! Or I will shrink you down to ant size and force you to climb my feet and abseil it without safety ropes!”

In her indignation, she saw Lizzy slowly becoming bigger.

"No please sis, don't shrink me!" Emily was starting to cry now.

"Tell me!"

"You... you can levitate stuff" Emily was holding her hands in front of her face, looked away and braced herself for the retribution of Lizzy, but it didn't come.

Suddenly she felt her body lifted upward floating a few inches above the ground.

"Haha, you mean like this?" she heard the voice of Lizzy saying. All that fury from a while ago seemed to have melted away like snow in the sun.

She restored Emily to her normal high and in an abnormal turn around Lizzy gave her a sisterly hug.

"That's great sis! Now I understand how you two got those shrunk down cities perfectly fit in those domes haha"

She gave her a kiss on the cheek leaving a red lipstick stain behind "well I'm of sis, have a nice day" and she walked out of her room.

"What? Where are you going?" Emily replied confused while wiping away her tears.

Lizzy didn't reply. Emily only heard her whistle some song while her boots were clattering on the staircase.

 

 

Lizzy was driving around in the car she ‘borrowed’ from her mom while singing along loudly with Taylor Swift – Shake it off, with her window open and the wind rushing through her hair. These were usually the kind of songs she hated the most, but she was in such a good mood, that she even managed to appreciate things she was disgusted about before.

Next to her on the co-drivers seat were laying some shrunk down buildings and cars and stuff. Dozens of microscopic people were just doing their daily thing and suddenly got shrunk down and plucked away from their life by the lady in black.

Lizzy wanted to have her fun, she had some big plans, but she just couldn’t wait until she left her own town, so she left it behind her in total anarchy. She was already chased down by some police-enforcers, when she didn’t give in they were forced to shoot her. But of course that didn’t stop Lizzy and they also ended up shrunk down on her car-seat. Some police-cars were even shrunk down while they were pursuing her by car. Those poor lads ended up in toy cars in the middle of a heavy morning traffic highway and were road killed by some young lady who was underway for work.

This chaos didn't stay unnoticed and in a short time, Lizzy’s driving car was everywhere to be seen on the news around the world. She was recorded by a news helicopter flying above her, that Lizzy certainly spotted, but she chose not to shrink it down, she wanted for everyone to see this.

 

The fact that the national security was under threat by this girl and the police force wasn’t able to stop her, the President himself decided to mingle in with the matter. They had a speed meeting with all the political and military high chiefs.

“Well, the good news Mister President is that the international community finally believes that those vanishing cities weren’t some secret weapon we were testing. This will certainly boost our already fragile relationship with most of them in a good way” The secretary of Defense replied on the President.

The President slammed his fist on the speech table. He was an old short man, with some gray hair on his almost bald head and had a big belly “Goddamn it, I don’t care about relationships! We are the most powerful and advanced military nation in the world. Don’t you get it? You can only stay on top of the food chain when you make the rest believe you are invincible”

“cough, excuse me Mister President, but I believe that we ARE invincible. We have never lost a war in the long history of our proud nation”

“But you can't deny that we are at least bleeding at the moment and that also never happened in our proud history mister secretary, now did it? What do you think how the world will react when they see us bleed, how all those countries that we suppressed and humiliated in the past will react? You ever thought about that?” The President looked around the room “We can't let this go unanswered gentlemen”

The secretary of defense was the only one that reacted again “But sir, what are you suggesting? You talk like we are being invaded by some military force? It's just a little girl”

The President raised his voice “Some little girl! Did you ever saw a little girl picking up entire cities like they are toys? And what is this crap I heard about that she seemed to be bulletproof?”

Suddenly one man in the back stood up. Everyone including the President gazed upon him in surprise.

It was General Ironhower. One of the most respected Generals of the country, it was because of the intellectual brilliance of his tactical mind that many crucial battles were won in the past. When he spoke, the rest listen, including the President.

“What is on your mind General?” The President reacted.

General Ironhower looked at him with his one healthy eye, the other one was covered with a big eye patch and marks of a huge scar above and under it. He was a big man to see, even when he sat down. Now that he was standing, you just couldn’t take your eyes off of him.

“Please Mister President, let me take care of this so called thread. I assure you, you will have a good night sleep when I'm done with her” He says with his characteristic low voice.

“General Ironhower” The President started in solemn voice “you have more than enough proven yourself worthy on the battlefield. Our proud nation owes you great debt for all your services. Even in a thousand years, we won't be able to repay you. It would only by my honor to see someone like you up for the task sir” and he saluted him in military style “you have my permission to take down this cause with all means necessary General”

General Ironhower saluted him in return “Consider it done Mister President”

 

 

“Well, well, well. What do have we here?” Lizzy says when stepping out of her car and walked up the hill that was looking out over a sprawling City. “Lovely Gino Hills haha. I went here on Sumer camp once and it sucked like hell” She says with a disgusted face.

“You losers haven’t got a clue whats coming for ya, don't you?” standing with her hands on her hips looking down on the City she starts to snigger and then slowly looks up to the news choppers that was still hanging above her “or do you?” She gazed upon the City again in all seriousness “Well it doesn’t matter, you're still fucked anyway” She turns around and saw dozens of police and swat cars standing there in the distant around her, but none of them dared to make a move. Lizzy looked towards them acting all flirty and started to approach them with her clattering boots in catwalk style.

In her amusement, she saw some of the officers got nervous. She swiftly pointed her finger toward them and saw some of them almost drop their weapon. Lizzy laughed about it, she was having the time of her life “haha, you're that scared of me? Just relax, I won't do anything to you” and she blew them a kiss. She turned around to her mom's car “well I can't leave you all here now can I? I must put you somewhere safe” So Lizzy decided to shrink down the car and the dozens of already shrunk down buildings and cars in it. For those thousands of people the world was already a frightening place with everything so big, but now they saw the already gigantic Lady in black becoming even bigger. “there, that will do” Lizzy crouched down “o my, I think I overdone it a little bit” She held her hand above her eyebrows for a more clear view “you are so tiny! The car can even fit on my nail now” She laid down the nail of her index finger next to the car and pushed it slowly with her thumb on the nail. She lifted it up to her green eyes “I know just the place for you” And with that, Lizzy put the microscopic car with all the shrunk down stuff in it, in the back pocket of her leather pants. There it was stuck against her marvelous ass and only Lizzy decided when they were free again.

“okay time for some action” She cracked her knuckles and walked upward the hill and focused on the City that was sprawling before her.

 

Most of the citizens of Gino Hills were already watching the news and so they knew where Lizzy was and what she was looking at, so there was already a chaotic evacuation going on. Mothers pulled their children in their cars, fathers grabbed the stuff they needed the most. “We have to get out of here honey! She’s going to shrink down the whole City!” John screamed to his girlfriend from out of the car window that was standing on the driveway. He was ready to go, but his girlfriend Sally just had to save the cat. Unfortunately, the cat was hiding in the basement and with countless of hiding places, it would take for hours to catch him.

“Ah, there you are!” John said as he was about to get Sally herself. She came running from the front door and had the cat in her arms. “Start the engine now!”

“Yeah of course” John went back in the car and started the engine and they were off, but it was too late. While riding on the road dodging screaming and running people and cars they suddenly felt a heavy earthquake. Lucky for them they lived on the outskirts of the city because, in the distant where the tall buildings were standing, they saw pieces of bricks and glass raining down on the crowd below.

“Turn right here honey” Sally says while looking around frightened with the cat in her arms. John gave the wheel a turn and with peeping sound slipped around the corner. They kept driving in this pandemonium until suddenly they looked at each other “it feels like we are rising or something” John says confused.

They kept driving. “Jesus Christ, hit the brakes John!” Sally screeched. John pushed the brakes. The car skidded with peeping sounds and the smell of burned rubber, until it stops right before an edge. The road just stopped there and behind it was nothing?

They got out of the car and walked carefully to the edge and saw a huge abyss. They were floating in the air?!

“What the hell is this Sally?!” John says. He was confused and scared. They looked down and saw the landscape as if they were watching from an air balloon.

 

“yeah that's it, come to momma” Lizzy was standing there on the hill. The entire City was ripped out of the ground and was floating in the air towards her. The sound of screaming citizens and sirens could be heard for miles in surroundings. In his journey towards Lizzy, the City was also slowly shrinking down. It left a huge crater behind, just like that was the case with the other cities, which Emily and Christi shrunk down. Chunks of earth and stone were falling down on the landscape below, crushing houses and cars under it. streams of dirty water rained down on the landscape descending from the tore off plumbing systems. On the edges of the city, Lizzy saw in her amusement cars and people falling down to their death. “haha, they are either reckless or desperate. It can't be that bad to end up as a toy for me now can it”

The City was already shrunk down to half of his former size and still shrinking. Lizzy was patiently waiting for her price to collect until for a sudden she heard the sound of heavy engines approaching. She turned around and saw dozens of army trucks coming. Countless of soldiers jumped out of the back and took position around her. Behind all of this were even dozens of M1 Abrams tanks rolling in.

Lizzy scanned the army. She noted that these guys didn’t seem to be afraid like those police-enforcers. These men seemed very confident in what they were doing. Lizzy hated the fact that she didn’t felt the same confidence about it. She knew that bullets couldn’t hurt her, but the bullet of a machine gun or even a tank shell, could she also withstand that? She was in a dilemma, she could of course shrink them down right now, but she was also curious.

She saw some soldiers step aside and behind them, a soldier approached what seemed like a high ranked officer. Lizzy didn’t have the slightest knowledge of military ranks, but she knew that this man was probably their commander.

She saw a private that was standing next to General Ironhower handing over a megaphone. Lizzy had to hold her hand above her eyebrows to look against the bright sun. In the meantime, Gino Hills was still slowly floating towards her and shrinking in the process.

“Lizzy Laurens, this is General Ironhower speaking. restore the City of Gino Hills in his former state right now and we will give you a fair trial”

“and if not?” Lizzy called back

“We will be forced to take you down with all means necessary”

Lizzy looked around astonished by all this display of military might. She never saw a tank before in real life. They looked really awesome she thought. “You guys really brought all those tanks for little old me?”

General Ironhower didn’t respond, he only scowled, like he always did.

The insecurity Lizzy felt earlier when the army was getting stationed around her with that heavy weaponry had somehow vanished. A smile crept on her face, she just wanted to have fun. She suddenly had the deep urge to play.

“Okay I'll come along with you General” Lizzy shouted above the sound of the flying news chopper and the running engines of the heavy Abrams tank. The whole world was watching this moment. What would Lizzy do?

General Ironhower tilted his head a little bit, waiting patiently for Lizzy's response. Then Lizzy turned around towards the floating City of Gino Hills and said  “...After I've collected my price” Lizzy was smiling, she knew that this would provoke a serious intervention from their side, but she wasn’t afraid anymore.

General Ironhower looked to the .50 Cal machine gun nest a few meters away from him. He nodded to the gunner. The gunner nodded in return, the ammunition belt was already in place under the cover. He retracted the bolt and released it, heard the metallic loading sound and was ready to fire. With sweat on his forehead because of the heat and adrenaline pumping through his veins, he aimed down the sight. He was a veteran and had already killed with this gun before, but he never had to shoot on a young girl. Although he knew she was no ordinary girl and that she was extremely dangerous, his consciousness was still gnawing. On top of that, she was so gorgeous to see, it would be a waste to kill such a divine being. If he would see her standing in the bar with that fine ass, he would probably try a move on her. But no, stop it. He had to get rid of those thoughts, he was on duty. He had sworn an oath, he must follow his command and not think about it. “what are you waiting for private Phoenix?” A sergeant behind him asked “I just want a clear shot sir” he replied

“Just shoot private, you have hundreds of bullets there. Certainly one of them will hit the target, don’t worry about that. The whole world is watching you”

Private Phoenix still hesitated “Fire Private!” the sergeant roared.

And he pulled the trigger. With the .50 rattling in his hands and the smell of gunpowder crawling in his nose after a few rounds, he saw a cloud of dust blocking his target, caused by the bullets that hit the ground next to Lizzy. He stopped firing.

Just like the rest of the world and his fellow brothers in arms he waited in expectation what they would see when the dust was cleared. The wind blew away the dust and they saw a blurred silhouette. It was Lizzy! She was still standing there smiling at them.

“Goddamn it!” General Ironhower yelled “unleash hell on this demon!”

Private Phoenix started to shoot again, around him he heard the other soldiers loading up and also shooting. Thousands of deadly bullets found their way towards Lizzy, but the moment it seemed to hit, they just disappeared. Lizzy knew what was happening. All those bullets were shrunk down to minuscule size the moment it hit her and were now laying on the ground in front of her high heeled boots.

“You have to do better than that General” she grinned happily absorbing the bullet barrage. She knew that they couldn’t hear her, but it doesn’t matter.

Lizzy watched as the Abrams tanks started to aim their massive barrels towards her. She closed her eyes and embraced herself. She heard the thundering sound of the tanks firing their deadly shells towards her, making the ground shake, but she didn’t hear any impacts. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the tanks shooting at her, but she didn’t feel a thing.

“Shoot next to her in de ground” She heard the General screaming. Suddenly there were explosives all around her, but it didn’t do any harm to her. Lizzy started to laugh out loud while watching their pathetic attempts to stop her. She was drunk with power.

 

Meanwhile, in the control room, the President himself was watching the scene and was furious “send in the fighter jets right now!” he commanded.

 

After about 5 minutes of meaningless shooting, the ground troops seized fire. The whole battlefield was silence, they only heard the news chopper and Lizzy laughing like a maniac. She was slowly recovering, her stomach hurt cause of all the laughing and she wiped away the tears in her eyes “Oh my haha, I never had so much fun in my life” Lizzy became serious again “But the fact is, that you messed up my outfit with all that dust and smoke of yours” With delight in her eyes she saw fear in the eyes of these hardened veterans. “Let me guess, your probably wondering, What will be her next move huh?” She says, she was ready to shrink them down, but before Lizzy could make a move, she got interrupted by the sound of a sonic boom. They all watched in the bright sky and saw dozens of fighter jets with deafening afterburners, flying around with their inhuman level of G-forces "really?” Lizzy sniggered rolling her eyes.

about twenty missiles were being launched from the jets and were locked on her.

“I had enough of this!” Lizzy was done playing. The deadly missiles came in fast ready to annihilate their target, but they suddenly started to slow down by some unknown force, until they came to a stop right above where Lizzy was standing, floating in the air meaningless.

“Retreat!!” General Ironhower commanded. The whole battalion grabbed their gear and was running and driving away in panic. The mighty Abrams tanks activated their caterpillar track and drove off.

“you ain't going nowhere” Lizzy says and the hovering missiles suddenly flew towards the ground troops.

While driving and running away like maniacs, the ground troops looked back and saw all those missiles flying towards them. They all believed they were done for until they saw them flying over.

For a moment they felt relieved, but then the missiles impacted on the ground in front of them, cutting off their escape route. Huge explosions make the ground tremble, with a rising wall of impermeable inferno blocking the way. Then more explosions on the left and the right. The whole battalion was trapped between a sea of deadly flames all around them.

The only way out was where they came from, back to Lizzy, but they knew better than that.

Lizzy laughed about it, she enjoyed this playing around.

The fighter jets launched another barrage of missiles. Lizzy looked up annoyed “I need you here, pesky little bugs” She lifted up her hand and with that, the Jets were suddenly drawn towards Lizzy and shrinking down at the same time. No matter how hard they tried to fly the other way with their powerful burning jet engines, Lizzy's force was too strong.

“There you go” Lizzy says. She put the palm of her hand up and saw the jets drawn slowly towards her hand, until they all floated above her hand. About 20 scared to death combat pilots looking up powerless to Lizzy's appealing face. They became smaller and smaller, until they were even smaller than tiny mosquitos. Lizzy sniggered ”You already were useless, now your insignificant and with that, lost your right to exists" in a snap she closed her hand in a fist, pulverizing all those billions of dollars of highly advanced microscopic jets. She opened her hand and blew away the remains. Swirling down along her body, the pieces of equipment and crushed body's landed on the ground in front of Lizzy's boots. She placed her right boot on them, wiping on the floor like putting out a burning cigaret.

“And now for you guys” She walked towards the terrifying ground troops who were still trapped between the blazing sea of fire around them. While they saw Lizzy coming closer, she also saw her became bigger, she was shrinking them down to! She stopped right in front of the army and looked down with her hands on her hips. “Not so tough now huh? Are you not my little micro soldiers?" she slowly lifts her leg and threatened to crush them with her boot. Dozens of so called tough soldiers began to cry and beg for mercy. This teen girl was just too powerful for them. “haha, I'm just messing with ya” Lizzy says, she slowly crouched down. The thousands of terrorized soldiers looked up and saw her crouching down, they heard the squeaking sound of her boots and leather pants while she was lowering herself. Her high heeled boots towered above them like some nuclear plant. "First of all, let me take care of those dangerous weapons" Lizzy pointed her index finger and immediately all weapons were pulled towards Lizzy like a strong magnetic field. Then the trucks and even the tanks were lifted upwards. Dozens of soldiers tried their best to climb out, but some of them were too late and fell to the ground from a high altitude, breaking their legs or even died. Some 'wise' ones decided not to jump, but in the end, that was even worse.

All those thousands of microscopic guns, trucks, and tanks were floating right under Lizzy's index finger. "Let's dismantle them, shall we?" Lizzy says.

The whole package instantly shot to one core point and was stuffed together by some incredible force, melting them all in one big ball of iron scraps. "There you go. Now you can have it back" Lizzy smiled down. The soldier's al looked up and suddenly the big iron ball was falling down, they quickly ran away, jumping in the dust to avoid the meteor like iron ball. Some were too slow and were pulverized under it, with blood splashing out from under it in the faces of their comrades.

Lizzy stood up again and looked down "now that we took care of that, we can talk about living. Because I'm in such a good mood, I will give you one opportunity for not ending as a bloodstain under my boot. All you hardened veterans must have done the most awful and heroic deeds to stay alive in those nasty wars. But what I am wondering is this: did you ever had to worship the boot of a beautiful girl to survive?"

The soldiers were all looking at each other in perplexity. Lizzy was only looking down, saying nothing.

Private Phoenix was also gazing up "she is such a heavenly being" he thought "I think I'm in love" he stood up and coursed like a brainless zombie toward Lizzy's boot.

"Now there goes a smart man" he heard Lizzy's booming voice saying. He got on his knees and started to kiss the boot of Lizzy.

"Very good. You kiss, you live" Lizzy says.

It took only a short time before more soldiers were joining in. They all went down on their knees showing their devotion to the Goddess and kissed her black leather boot.

More than half already crossed over.

With a large group of soldiers left, still hesitating. Some willingly chose to rather die than submit to this girl.

"Perhaps you need a bit of persuasion?" Lizzy says.

She tilted her boot so that only her heel was leaning on the ground, with her massive boot sole looming dangerously over the doomed heathens. "The rest of you loyal soldiers may kiss my heel now instead, while the rest of your brothers are still contemplating"

Private Phoenix quickly runs to the towering high heel and starts to kiss it with full passion. For some reason, it felt so good to give in to this girl. To be dominated by her, humiliated, obeying her every command. He was at the point that he was even willing to kill some of his infidel brothers if she would ask to.

But she kept that pleasure for herself.

He saw the boot sole slowly descending. Devoted soldiers that were kissing the high heel, screamed and tried to convince their brothers to choose for life instead of dead. More walked over and surrendered to the will of Goddess Lizzy, swallowing their pride while doing so.

But crossing over didn't guarantee survival. Only the pure hearted ones. Only the ones who truly worshipped their Goddess would benefit from her mercy and bliss.

Some distracted soldiers were lifted up in the air by the power of Lizzy and hovered back under her boot. "Don't think you can fool your Goddess" they heard Lizzy's voice booming from the heavens.

"What the hell?" One private says while kissing the high heel next to private Phoenix "the girl can read thoughts or something?"

"Shut up.. keep worshipping if you want to live" Phoenix whispered. But it was too late. The fake believer was lifted in the sky. Screaming in vain to convince Lizzy to spare him. But the Goddess was strict in her judgment.

With pain in his heart, private Phoenix saw more fake worshippers floated back under the boot for their execution. He also saw his Sergeant standing there under the boot apathetically. The one who convinced him to shoot at Lizzy. He respected the man and he truly wanted him to survive "Sarge! Please, come this way. You don't want to die!"

The sergeant looked at him with sadness in his eyes "your right Private Phoenix, I don't, but I just can't. I know this girl. She is in the same class as my daughter and I refuse to worship a bratty college girl" and with that, the Goddess boot of Lizzy lowered down and crushed down the infidels, cracking up bones. Splashes of blood dripped from under her boot. Private Phoenix and the other soldiers all closed their ears and eyes in disgust and grieved for their brothers.

Then the thundering strict voice from their Goddess was heard again "okay whats it gonna be gentlemen, mourning for your lost brothers or worshipping?"

Private Phoenix and the other soldiers quickly pushed aside their emotional struggle in fear of punishment from the Goddess and started to worship her boot again with renewed effort.

Lizzy giggled "good boys and now come up here" Lizzy crouched down and held her hand just above them. Screaming in panic all those thousand soldiers were lifted up in the sky again by the force of the Goddess and ended up on the huge vastness of Lizzy her hand.

Lizzy watched them and spoke "I have some things to do. I will put you on my shoulder in the meantime" Lizzy deposited them on her left bare shoulder "remember, keep worshipping me while I'm busy. One moment of distraction will mean serious consequences"

With full conviction thousand of microscopic soldiers were bowing down and kissed the sacred ground of Lizzy her in sun tanned smooth shoulder skin, while chanting her name.

A couple of soldiers (including private Phoenix) truly loved to be treated like garbage by a beautiful girl. All this worshipping even rewarded them with sexual satisfaction, which they, of course, enjoyed it in silence out of embarrassment for what their fellow brothers in arms would think of them. Their pulverized brothers were already forgotten while worshipping Lizzy.

 

The President and the rest of the world were shocked by what they saw. One teen girl single handed defeated the army of the most powerful nation in the world! And she didn’t even break a sweat.

But that was not all, Lizzy wasn’t done yet. She was planning on something else, before all those annoying pests interrupted her.

Gino Hills was still floating in the air, the process of shrinking was stopped while Lizzy was busy dealing with the army. She stood up the hill again and continued its process again. The floating City started to move again towards Lizzy and shrinking down.

“This is too slow” Lizzy thought. There must be a faster way.

She closes her eyes and focused on the Amulet hanging around her neck. She felt its magnificent power streaming through her body and was thirsty for more. The Amulet started to radiate a bright red glowing light, sending a chilling warm feeling against her skin. Gradually the wind started to rise in power making her hair dance and the dust on the ground whirling around. The sky became dark as big gray clouds blocked out the sun. A flash and a rumbling sound were announcing a thunderstorm, with heavy monsoon like rainfall. The news chopper had big trouble staying in the air, with their lens focused on Lizzy.

 

“Is it me, or was this day supposed to be one sunny summer day?!” Becca screamed above the storm and the rotating sound to the pilot next to her in the news chopper. “No it's not you, I heard the same thing!” The pilot shouted back “Just try to keep the girl in vision”

“I am, but your one hell of a lousy pilot with all that shaking” She smiled to him.

He made a face “haha, very funny. I'm laughing my ass off right now”

Prompt Becca points to the screen “Hey look, whats with that flashing around her body? And that pendant around her neck is as bright as the sun!”

 

Electronic crackling sparks were pulsing around Lizzy’s body, which radiates from the Amulet. Gusts of wind were raised to the level of tempestuous, with flashes of lightning brighten up Lizzy’s with raindrops covered face.

She slowly opened her eyes, but they were completely white! With no iris or pupil to see. It looked like Lizzy was awakened from her trance. She turned her head towards the news chopper.

 

Nervously the pilot reacted “Oh my god why is she looking like that at us? And whats with the girl's eyes? We have to get out of here Becca!” He was already pushing some buttons to fly out of here.

Becca quickly put a hand on the pilot his arm “Stop it you hero. She won’t hurt us. She just wants to make sure we see her” Becca focused the camera on Lizzy’s face “don’t worry sweety, the whole world is watching you”

 

Lizzy smirked and turned her gaze towards the horizon and spoke “My name is Lizzy Laurens!” she raises her right arm in front of her with the palm of her hand pointed upwards. As if activated by this gesture the ground began to shake under a heavy earthquake, with cracks splitting open the earth on multiple places. All these elements of nature didn’t seem to have the slightest effect on Lizzy. She was just standing there like nothing happened.

Suddenly In five different cities in the region, similar earthquakes like in Gino Hills were felt.

 

“What the hell is happening!” The President demanded. One of the operators of the control room called for him “Mister President, you have to see this”

He walked towards a desk where the operator was sitting behind a row of monitors. “what am I looking at?” the President asked.

The man pointed at one of the screens “This is Oak Point City sir" he said and pointed to another screen “and this is Clarksburg. And on the other screens, you can see another three cities”

“What the hell is happening with them?”

“They are being lifted off the ground just what happened to Gino Hills and they are floating towards seemingly the location where Lizzy is standing, based on their current direction. We can also see that they are shrinking down rapidly”

The President just couldn’t believe what he was seeing “But Oak Point City is like 250 miles away from where she is standing. How is this possible?!"

The operator only shakes his head.

“Goddamn it! We have to stop this! Stop her right now!” The whole room was silent and was looking at the President “What are you idiots looking at. I need some action! Stop her!”

“Sorry sir, we can't” He heard a voice coming from behind. The President turned around and saw the Secretary of Defense standing there “We threw everything we have against that girl. Why sacrifice more lives when we know it's going to be in vain. I don’t want to admit it, but I’m afraid that she is unstoppable”

“No no no!" The President responds shaking his head “I refuse to believe that. Nuke the bitch right now!”

“And nuke away all those cities with her? I don’t think that would be a wise decision sir. I think what is best, is that you yourself as the leader of our nation are going to talk to her, find out what she wants”

The President looked again at the screens, seeing all those cities floating and shrinking down. He said nothing, but he knew he had no choice, he was afraid and he hated himself for being afraid of a little girl. The only bright side was, that probably the rest of the world was also scared to death.

 

The millions of people living in the Cities that were under attack by Lizzy didn’t even start an evacuation by the time the earthquake started. They could've never expected that Lizzy’s powers had such a great reach. And what good would an evacuation be any way in that case?

Until now the rest of the world was watching this all attentively, they just wanted to know how this would work out. They felt safe sitting on their couch in front of the tv screen in a far away land on the other side of the planet, but now they weren't so relaxed anymore. Who could stop this force? What is the limit of her power? And above all, what are her intentions?

 

The heavy storm was passing away slowly, the sun showed his face once more and Lizzy came back to her senses, with her green eyes turn back to normal. She shakes her head "O God, that was even better than sex!" She looked around and to her surprise, she saw 6 shrunk down cities floating in front of her. They were plate sized.

“Oh my God. It worked!” she joyful clapped in her hands. “But you're still far too big for transportation” She grabbed some marble sized domes she got from Christi out of a little bag hanging on her belt, opened them and spread them out on her hand. The Six domes fitted perfectly on her well-manicured hand. “Well in you go my little toys haha” The cities one by one floated towards one of the domes and were shrinking down even more to fit the size. “There I have you” she brought her hand up her eyes to gaze upon it. Her heart was beating of all the excitement, she was actually looking down at  6 sprawling metropolises with approximately around 30 million people living in them. She watched closely and saw all sorts of microscopic movements and minuscule skyscrapers. When she turned her ear, she could hear millions of screaming voices and sirens.

“Just wow, this is wonderful. Well, you're all coming home with me, I’m going to have so much fun with you” She put the marble sized cities in a small box where they fitted in perfectly. Lizzy pulled out the micro car from her back pocket and regrew the car back to his original form "Okay, what the hell is this?" Lizzy reacted in surprise when looking at her mother's car. It seemed like the car roof was completely pressed down by some incredible force. All the windows were shattered too. "Crap, my bad for bending down in these tight pants, with a shrunken car resting in my back pocket" Lizzy tried to restore the roof with her powers, but the car still looked like a wreck and she couldn't do nothing about the windows. She opened the door, wiped away some scraps of safety glass that were lying on the driver seat. "O wait, I almost forgot about our little worshippers" she checked her shoulder, but there was nothing to see "huh?" She looked around nothing. She shrugged "O well, guess that summer breeze was too much for them"

She stepped into the car and drove away while singing along with whatever the music station was playing.

The Game by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

After a long time, i finally finished another chapter.
Let me know what you think!
Thanks for reading!


Aftermath
Lizzy’s unparalleled powers continued to terrorize the globe, with the world society completely out of balance.
In humanity’s dismay, Lizzy’s thirst for shrinking cities was far from sated.
Lizzy snatched one city after another from their foundations and shrunk them to ridicule small size. All cities ended up as a toy in Lizzy's slender hands. It didn't matter how big or small the cities were; it seemed like Lizzy’s power had no limit on that occasion. Even the concept of distance failed to give people a feeling of security. Lizzy managed to abduct cities from all across the ocean on another continent.
Some armies dare to fight her in spite of knowing better, with the same result every time. Lizzy won. They lost. Is it foolish or brave to pick a fight you know you can’t win?
Lizzy started to become very creative in taking care of bold soldiers in their futile attempts to stop the world biggest threat. Shrinking them down stomping and crushing got bored after a while.
Through practice, Lizzy developed outstanding control in the kinetic powers of the amulet, by taking control of the foe's own weapons and take them out.
How would you react when your rifle seemed to have a will of his own and suddenly tears himself lose from the grip of your hands, floats through the air and points his barrel towards your pretty face? It was the last point of view thousands of brave soldiers saw the moment before their demise on the Battle of Riverfront Town.
Not surprisingly the town ended up as a tiny toy town for Lizzy to play with.


In another occasion, Lizzy looked down in glee at a microscopic battalion of Commandos in the palm of her hand. With two fingers, she placed a minuscule skyscraper in the middle of her hand, crushing some doomed soldiers in the process. “That’s what you get for not getting out of the way fools” Lizzy says.

“Listen up, here is the deal. I suppose most of you probably already accepted the fate of dying by my beautiful hands. Crying for your momma, sending a final farewell to your relatives in thought or perhaps some of you are shameless enough asking the God almighty for help after a life of sin. Well, he won't be saving any of you filthy scumbags, rather he chooses to listen or not”

Lizzy scanned the terrified so-called tough micro commandos in her hand with the most devilish look “don’t worry about your infinitesimal relatives though, I promise you I will take good care of them” Lizzy looked down to the ground, next to her left boot lay the shrunken sprawling microscopic city of Gingerale. In her surprise, she saw a teeny line of cars leaving the city. Shaking her head in disbelief “You people really are a hard crowd to entertain, how rude of you to leave like that”

With a little tap, she touched the ground with her almighty boot, causing a small earthquake. Seeing the tiny cars turning around to the city, Lizzy turned her gaze back to the soldiers in her hand.
She commanded them all in the skyscraper. With haste, the tough soldiers huddled inside, anxious about the prospect.
“Have you guys ever been to space?” Lizzy says in all merriment. Forthwith, the whole building launched into the air with rocket speed. With their bowels pressed down in their bodies, the soldiers all screamed for their mother. Especially the most hardened and toughest veterans would win top prizes if it was a weeping contest.
The microscopic skyscraper ascended for miles and miles until it reaches the lower cloud deck. The power of Lizzy forces it to climb even higher until it tear lose of earth’s atmosphere and left the building floating in space for a couple of minutes. The combination of ebullism formatting gas bubbles in their bodies, lack of oxygen and lethal radiation from the sun resulted in a very agonizing dead for the whole crew.
After this all, the building slowly descended back to earth, landing in the waiting hand of Lizzy. She brought the building to her eyes “Ah, I see the view from outer space is literally to die for, well you know what? I said I would take good care of all your loved ones did I. I changed my mind, I realized I have more than enough cities to play with already ”With a fling of her finger; she tossed the building with all the dead bodies in it towards the city, with a smile on her face, she saw explosions illuminate the tiny city.

“Good luck fighting bugs down there” And as an encore, Lizzy casually steps in the midst of the city, crushing dozens of skyscrapers, explosions caused a beautiful sheeny effect on her black shiny boot. Lizzy didn’t even take the trouble to watch the result, she entered her car, which was loaded with micro cities and drove home.

 

 

Riverfront City:
“Its over here! Quick move it!” Jason quietly instructed his two daughters and wife. He scanned the streets to make sure no one was seeing them. He was a regular guy, with dark mushy hair and athletic figure, but not too muscular. With a gesture, Jason prompted his family to make haste. Eight-year-old blond Lindi ran together with her little sister, five-year-old Nancy through the wrecked streets of Riverfront City. In the distance, they heard people shouting and sometimes a gunshot here and there. Mother Linda with her curly golden hair pasted right behind them nervously looking around all the time.
Lizzy’s attack left the city in ruin. Three days had passed since Lizzy for the first time displayed her horrible powers and whipped away a military force and abducted a couple of cities by shrinking them down.
People all over the world were living in fear, when would Lizzy strike again? And where? Could she be stopped? Some people hoped that these abducted cities would provide Lizzy enough entertainment to gain them some peace for a time. This vain hope got smashed to pieces when on a wednesday morning reports came of the sudden disappearance of Pebble Creek, a large metropolis of 6,7 million inhabitants. Lizzy's on the move again!
Despite knowing better, the authorities made a last stand on the outskirts of Riverfront Town. They wanted to cut off Lizzy’s route and challenge her again, this time with all they got!
It's humanity’s nature to fight if you can fight even though the fight is futile.
Hiding away in dark wet cellars, holding dearly on to loved ones, the citizens of Riverfront City trembled in fear, waiting for Lizzy’s arrival and praying to whatever God they believed in. The authorities gave all civilians of Riverfront City order to hide and let the Elite forces do their job.
Then all hell broke lose! Starting with gunshots and rattling of machine guns, followed by the booming sounds of shooting tanks and the thundering blast of fighter jets flying over the city, launching their deadly cargo on Lizzy.
In a large shelter positioned under the church, the walls shook and small rocks and sand felt down from the ceiling when the shooting started. Infants cried and duck away to find protection in their mother's arms. Fathers tried to act brave. Some people wept or were chanting out loud. Some simple peed their pants and one individual shat himself.
The trembling sound of the war zone appeared to last forever, but it was actually two minutes.
Dead silence it was after that. People nervously looked at each other. Some tried to encourage others to take a look what was going on. One young fellow stood on the point of getting up, but roughly fell to the ground when a rumbling earthquake struck Riverfront City. After some time, the rumbling slowly faded away. The young fellow once again, the bravest, despite the presence of full-grown men in the shelter, stood up. He opened the hatch and walked outside. Looking around he only saw some broken pieces of buildings and cracks here and there that was obviously caused by the earthquake from earlier ago, no strange things.
He yelled to the others to come outside. The coast was clear. Lizzy was defeated!
With little hesitation, the people crawled out of their shelters, houses and cellars. It was actually good. They were saved! People started to cheer, laughing and hugging others they didn’t even knew. The bitch was dead!

“mommy, something is blocking the sun” A young girl pulled her mother’s skirt and pointed to the sky. The whole crowd followed her gaze. A thunderous giggling sound rolled over the city and a moment later they saw the impossible huge beautiful face of a young dark haired girl glancing down with delight in her eyes. In a desperate protective motion fathers and husbands instinctively lay their arms around wife and children and looked up in fear to the evil teen girl. And so like many other cities, Riverfront City ended on the floor in Lizzy’s bedroom.


“watch your heads!” Jason whispered. One after another his girls stooped to enter the secret cellar under some decayed warehouse only he knew off. "Aren't you coming daddy?” Little Nancy says, wondering why her dad stayed outside. “Daddy will come in a minute. He has to get something first” He hates to lie to his own daughter, but its for the good. If she knew what was going on, her cry would lure the whole town. Lindi's behavior made him very proud, being older than Nancy, she understood the situation. She coped with it all excellent for a eight-year-old, better than his wife.
Hearing the news, Linda collapsed from a mental breakdown after cursing Lizzy to the seven hells “Let me through! She can take my life, but won’t take my husband!” Linda shouted at her husband blocking the frontdoor. Linda swung with a poke in her hands, ready to give Lizzy the spanking of her life. Jason realized she lost all sense of reality. Lizzy just single-handedly whipped the floor with the most elite military forces around the world, and now an angry microscopic mom wants to challenge her to a fight. It took hours for Jason to calm his wife down. She crashed down in his arms and cried all night.
This same morning all residents in Riverfront City received a letter from the authorities demanding all healthy men capable of fighting to assemble in Townsquare on the morrow 11:00 am. The letter didn’t give away more information then this. Fighting? Who on earth do we have to fight? The only enemy is this indestructible gigantic girl in black sitting in this so-called throne of hers. Brandon thought.
When the shrunken Riverfront city arrived at their destination, the inhabitants discovered countless of other microscopic cities sprawled out across Lizzy’s bedroom floor. Jason slowly grasped how insignificant they were compared to Lizzy. She could easily lift up their city with just her hands or cause catastrophically havoc with just one finger. Strangled together on the couch, Jason caressed his wife’s hair. He looked through the window and was disgusted by the sight of it. There she was, towering over her little Queendom in their tiny cities. Jason didn’t want to admit it, but Lizzy didn’t look like an ordinary teen girl, but like an all-knowing goddess, peering down and judging her playthings.
She sits lazily in a gigantic desk chair and by the looks of it texting some friends on her phone and sniggering from time to time. Although she looked like a Goddess, her behavior still matched that of a teenage girl.
“You come back to us!” Linda says, holding on Jason his face firmly with both hands piercing her eyes into his “Promise me, you will come back to us. You hear me!”
“I will” Jason replied taut. He gave one more glance to his daughters, freed himself from Linda’s grip and walked outside without looking back.

 


Riverfront City’s Townssquare
Walking hands in his pockets Jason finished his trip reporting to the officers for his mandatory duty on Townsquare. He looks around the lively square, with all its talking, shouting and jests here and there. Thousands of ‘volunteers’ just like him assembled here.
I thought all tanks were destroyed? Jason saw a column of tanks and armored trucks passing by with their rumbling engines. He got in line for the sign in desk. In the distant he heard two guys talking together. “Well so much for good pedagogical parenthood I guess, how am I suppose to raise my 10-year-old daughter when she can lift my house with just her fingernail. Let alone discipline her when she’s back talking me again”
“The girl didn’t live with you?” the other guy replied wonderingly.
“Nah, I got divorced last year. My girl only stays with me in the weekends. Most of the time she lives with my charming ex-wife in Millcreek. That place is still untouched by Lizzy, I hope she’s alright, can't say for my ex-wife though. For all I care she can rot in the darkest corner of Satan’s feretory”
“Speaking of which, this girl might actually be Satan his daughter, don’t you think?”
They both look up on the horizon where Lizzy’s figure dominated the background. Still sitting on her chair cross-legged, texting her phone, paying no attention to the countless of microscopic cities in front of her boot.

“All line up and listen carefully!” A big bellied bearded officer roared. Jason watched him and wondered how long the knots on his coat could hold the pressure of that tummy.
"Quit loitering and move it civilian!” Another soldier shouted into his ear. Jason quickly followed the rest of his comrades. When they all lined up, officer big belly cleared his throat.
“Gentlemen, the last few days were tough for all of us. We lost many men in heroic battles, good men they were. Most of them irreplaceable, it was men like them, which gave the term ‘Elite forces’ a new meaning. Although our division can’t do other than to accept this loss, on dawn we surprisingly got greeted by thousands of brave young men, who said to be ready to take on arms and safe our divisions honor!”
He talks like it was our own choice, Jason thought angry.
“Excuse me sir” Jason looks to the right and noticed the guy he saw earlier chatting about his daughter stepping forward. “For the love of Christ, can you please just tell us what is expected of us? You talk about honor, but your division got decimated by a teen girl just yesterday. How are we untrained civilians supposed to safe your honor if you're so-called heroic elite forces couldn’t handle it, couldn’t defeat Lizzy?”
Shouts of approval from the crowd followed his statement. Another guy stepped forward. “And where do all these tanks come from anyway? I thought Lizzy destroyed them all. Do we need to have her destroy them again?”
Officer big belly gestured at the crowd to calm down “Gentlemen, I understand your confusion about the situation, but I never said anything about fighting Lizzy now did I?”
Perplex about this revelation, everyone gazed at each other in confusion.
Jason shook his head in disbelief. What games are these idiots playing here, I swear if he brings my family in danger ill cut off his throat myself.
“Gentlemen!” The officer shouted to gain attention again. The chatter slowly subsided.
“Welcome to The Game!” With his hand, he pointed behind them “Behold your graceful hostess!”
Jason and the crowd all turned around to see who was behind them. In the far distant, they saw something which looked like a pair of gigantic high-heeled boots. Above it, they saw a couple of mile's long smooth pale pair of legs, very well formed under a mini-skirt. Some guys immediately felt a tingling sensation in their erogenous zone.
“Who the hell is this wench?” Jason heard the dude next to him mumbling.
Jason saw a beautiful slender ginger girl with big breasts. If he had to guess, he would say they might be D-cup sized.
He saw her looking down to all the cities in front of her high heeled boots. She was standing there a bit uncomfortable, shrugging her shoulders followed by a girlish giggle
“Hi everyone, Im Christi”




We will meet by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

After a very long and upon request of some readers I finally finished another chapter of my very first story.
I hope you like it. I had real fun writing this chapter.

For early access on future chapters and exclusive stories see my patreon page.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

 

 

 

 

Bowers tried in vain to push off these perturbing events of the last few days which kept gnawing on him, ceaselessly. In the back of his mind, he heard the endless babbling of his senior advisor, instructing him with care about the upcoming meeting. Nevertheless, he couldn’t help but to see images, flowing by, of the girl who withstood a full-scale attack of their military might and subsequently, defeated them under the grin of a cocky smile.
Bowers had delayed the upcoming encounter with this girl for as long as his presidential pride and influence allowed. He argued fiercely for the deployment of a nuclear strike on the brat before she starts excavating the capital, and they would all end up, nano-sized, in her slender, power-hungry clutches. However, both his minister of defense and most of his council advisors urged for a more diplomatic approach.

Every hour alarming reports poured in from all over the country, informing them about Lizzy Laurens and her disturbing interventions. The girl seemed to terrorize half the continent, like a lose canon, spreading chaos and destruction while collecting people, buildings and objects after shrinking them down, diminutively small. She even managed to extract two large cities from across the ocean and compelled them into an intercontinental travel, floating airborne above the sea, before they ended ridiculously little in the girl’s greedy hand.  

According to recent calculations, Lizzy already abducted about 62 million people. And only God knows what she’s doing with these doomed souls.  

Her audacity caught Bowers by surprise when she simple rejected his invitation for a meeting at the presidential residence.  

Every other commoner would embrace this offer with humble gratitude, would be honored to be invited by the president himself.  

But not this girl.  

“The old nag can walk. Can he? Let him come to me.” Was her response.  

Bowers clenched his jaw, grinding his own teeth when he recalled these exact words, recited by his senior advisor in a packed council chamber. The silence and stares which followed was unbearable. The arrogance of this girl got Bowers all cheesed up, but he had no choice for he had to deal with this disruptive brat.  

Sitting on the backseat, he took a gander through the tinted glass of the presidential state car, and saw his motorcade milling about while crossing an intersection. They were busy blocking off the area.  

Bowers had no need for bystanders when he was facing off with humanity’s biggest threat. Especially, since this threat was just a mere teen girl.  

Apart from a few missing buildings, Lizzy kept most of her home town intact. However, Bowers did get familiarized with Lizzy’s cynical sense of humor while touring through her home town. Driving along the city’s docks, Bowers and his entourage stumbled upon a detour since various city blocks were flooded with water from the river. They learned from a traffic warden that Lizzy started to enlarge one particular container on a cargo ship. It expanded in size rapidly, until the ship started to crack and sink beneath the now immensely large container. Lizzy enlarged the container even further, and now it serves as a dam, choking of the entire river’s trench, flooding its adjacent streets abundantly with a stream of unending water from the river. It also meant a total shutdown from any maritime transport.
But that’s not all. Lizzy also managed to alter the size of a widely used viaduct, by narrowing it down drastically. It transformed the four-lane road, meant to handle heavy traffic in both directions in a one-way road, resulting in a massive gridlock on both sides, for each direction had to wait their turn before crossing over.  

“Its right around this block sir.” His driver’s voice interrupted Bower’s stream of thoughts. He gave a curt grunt of acknowledgement. Immediately after, Bowers checked with Sullivan, his head of security, to make sure if things was prepared as planned.

“Everything settled?” He asked. To his displeasure, Bowers noticed he had to strain to keep the authority in his voice. Deep down, he was more anxious for this meeting than he would care to admit. This girl was downright dangerous, and he was about to meet her in person.
He didn’t want to put his life at a coin toss. Therefore, a broad scale of measures was made to secure the President’s safety. Still though, it gave Bowers merely a slight sense of security when Sullivan pointed at two sniper nests across the street in a remote factory and informed him about the fact that he had a platoon of the most elite at his disposal, ready to shield him for any incoming danger. Bowers pondered deep which precaution would suffice to give him a true sense of safety against an adversary capable of destroying the world's mightiest army under the heel of her boot. He could think of nothing.

 The car came to a stop, and Bowers inhaled one more time profoundly on the backseat. He heard the muffled voice of Sullivan, who was spreading out orders on the streets.
His driver pulled the door open; sunlight beamed upon his face while the whirring blades of two apache choppers echoed in his ears, patrolling the area from high above. Bowers mustered all his years of political experience and highly-developed leadership qualities to maintain his presidential authority in front of his people, despite the ceaseless nag of fear harassing him from the inside.  

He used his hand to shade his eyes for the sun’s glare and glanced about. Bowers noticed this to be a deprived suburb on the outskirts of the city.
It vexed him to be forced to come to such a place for a meeting with a mere commoner. It is far beneath the dignity of a president. Even before he could set foot on the curb, he heard Sullivan’s voice roaring.  

“Encircle the president!”

Right after, about fifty pairs of boots marched in haste to enclose their president in a 360-degree human shield of heavily armed special forces.  

He was pleased to see no bystanders gawking at him beside his own men. The purpose of this meeting was to learn more about this mysterious girl who possessed powers rivaling that of the Gods and reveal more of her intentions.
She wasn’t always like this. Intel tracked her down thoroughly and learned this Lizzy Laurens to be the typical teenager with a rebellious attitude and short fuse. Despite being expelled from school once for threatening the school’s principal with a scissor in hand and taking a money grab out of the charity fund, her rap sheet is clean.
She lives with her mother and an older sister while their father is out of the picture for years. An anonymous tip led them to believe this amulet to be the source of her power. To separate her from the amulet is to separate her from its powers. However, every hostile intervention on her person proved to be futile so far, so chances are that just yanking away the amulet is not an option.
Believe is that the best odd of success is to sneak up on her while she sleeps. Hope is that the amulet need Lizzy’s full awareness before taking effect.
The other option is unlikely to happen. That is if Lizzy chooses to take the necklace and its amulet off herself.  

“That’s the one sir.” Bowers followed the pointed finger of his senior advisor. His gaze ended at the sight of a detached single-family home with peeled paint on weathered boards and a weed littered driveway.  

Bowers nodded, trying to maintain his authoritative attitude and conceal his anxiety for his men to see. He began ambling towards the doorway, ready to ring the doorbell like a commoner. The moment Bowers began to move, his circled shield of soldiers moved along with him, while maintaining their formation perfectly, scanning the surrounding for any threats.
Bowers just knew for a certain that this girl was already observing him right now, very likely with a smirk of glee on that pretty young face of her. She probably found this scene the pinnacle of humiliation, to force the President of the most powerful nation in the world to ring the doorbell of a suburban brat.
A sudden gasp from various soldiers and a shout from Sullivan made Bowers startle.

“Tighten the circle! Hold your fire!” Sullivan’s voice roared. All soldiers cramped up closer to their President. Bowers spun on his heels and clutched his pearls while citing the words; “Oh. My. God.”  

Merely a few metres away from them floated a feminine entity about six feet above the ground. Bowers had to squint for the amulet's bright crimson radiance was piercing his eyes. This character was no doubt Lizzy Laurens, for he recognized her characteristic sly smirk adorning those voluptuous lips. Just like last time, she was entirely dressed in black, apart from a silvery belt embellishing her slim hips. Only her slender arms and smooth shoulders were exposed, showing off the healthy sun-tanned color of her unblemished skin. Bowers noticed something was different about her. The tone of her hair which was formerly chestnut brown appeared now to be pitch dark, like raven.
Bowers gawked in awe at this unnatural spectacle of a mere human being able to defy gravity. Lizzy just floated there, effortless, gazing down upon them with completely white eyes, absence of any color of an iris, with electric sparks cuddling her body. An immense power was felt, beaming off her being like blasting heath from a scourging fire. He looked about and saw all his men in disciplinary focus, taking track of her every movement, with an anxious finger on their trigger.
Lizzy started to move, descending to the ground. The soldiers braced themselves when Lizzy’s boots made contact with the curb, gracefully, and she placed one hand on her hip, observing them in an inscrutable gaze.
Bowers noticed the amulet to subside in brightness, until its light was just a faint remnant of his former glory.

Did that also meant a reduction of her powers? Bowers thought. One command… one word from his lips was enough to unleash hell on this vixen. He didn’t dare to take the gamble though. Instead, he just looked at her, while trying in vain to maintain his authoritative attitude.
He also noticed the recurrence of her jade green eyes, gazing at him with a look of defiance. Observing her from this close, Bowers could not deny he was overwhelmed by her beauty. He had seen her earlier, on screen, while she was busy decimating an entire army. Even so, there was something different about her looks, and it was more than just the color of her hair. She appeared to be transformed into a more appealing version of herself, everything about her seemed so in place, from her sensual raven hair to the angelic beauty of her face. Even the sculptured curves of her body were in total lecherous harmony, with juicy thighs and a pronounced bossom.
If Bowers was given the opportunity to make a change on the girl’s appearance, to turn her more attractive, he would do absolutely nothing. She was just… perfect.
Everyone braced themselves when Lizzy started to amble towards them. Bowers had an ominous feeling that these upcoming moments would decide the fate of humanity.  

 

 

End Notes:

+++

Thx for reading.
Let me know if you would like to read more

We will meet - part 2 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

For early access on future chapters and exclusive stories see my patreon page.

 

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

  

 

 

 

 

 

Lizzy was totally mesmerized by the sight of her minion standing there, because that’s how she saw him. She noted his heart rate had been amped up rapidly since she revealed herself. He stood there, trying in vain to appear all stalwart, while encircled by his puny lackeys, who were all aiming their guns at her in anxious focus.
Lizzy’s tongue crawled outside and took an enticing lick at her upper lip before she nibbled at her lower lip. All these important people, with their paramountcy and guns, they were all afraid of her. 

It was something she had experience quite a lot since she came into possession of the amulet, to be feared. At first, she loved it. Then, she started to crave for it. Now, she was simple addicted to it.
She brought up her hand and took a glance at her new ring. 

It was a silver plated ring, with a small glass bubble attached to it. Within this bubble were living millions of people, milling about their pitiful existence within a shrunken nano-sized city.
It provided Lizzy the guarantee of a constant flow of dread to quench her insatiable thirst. These people have long ago submitted their lives to the whims of teenage brat Lizzy. Their lives's purpose contained merely to gratify their Goddess.
Lizzy closed her eyes and took a telepathic focus on the city. With delight, she heard the chanting of countless, praising her as their holy Goddess.
Lizzy found she was not just looking at a shrunken city, whose populace had embraced her as their Goddess. In her perspective, she was also looking at the future of humanity.
She shifted her gaze toward the president again. He was probably in the misapprehension that his thoughts were private, especially the most intimate ones. 

Lizzy had become quite proficient in reading someone's mind. At first, she was only capable of perceiving active thoughts.
Now however, Lizzy was also able to dug a bit deeper and could see shards of someone’s memory.
She had to swallow deep in order to keep a big gulp of stomach acid at bay when she saw images of a naked hairy President having his way with two underage girls, one of them his own niece for god sakes!
This highly vaunted leader of the modern world appeared nothing more than a man willing to toss off every sense of morality to feed his carnal needs.
It was at that moment Lizzy decided that this man would not survive this meeting and that his demise would be extremely painful and degrading.
A pleasant sensation was felt in the area of Lizzy’s womanhood. It felt good to be in the position whereby she could decide over life and death.
It would merely be a matter of time before all would fall under Lizzy’s judgment, especially given these inhuman powers which kept revealing themselves to Lizzy.
She had already shown the world she was capable of decimating a modern age military with telekinesis and the power to shrink. Nothing could harm her. The amulet made sure of that. Every threat got shrunk down to stupefyingly small size whereby they could pose no threat to her.
Lizzy had also discovered she could be invulnerable if she wanted to. Full loaded lorries could collide against her exquisite body and would end up in mashed up heaps of crunched metal, whereby Lizzy came out with not a single scratch on her flawless skin.

Lizzy took a few steps towards this disgusting man and his piss-scared bodyguards. The moment she did another opportunity arose whereby Lizzy could demonstrate several of her newly achieved powers. 

Lizzy heard a gunshot in the far distance, and her super-hearing could locate its exact whereabouts. Time began to slow down drastically whereby Lizzy was able to see everything in bullet time. Basically, time remained to flow in the exact same pace as it always did. It was Lizzy’s significant increase of speed, which causes her to perceive time as a slipping snail. 

From that moment on, Lizzy waited patiently for the slug to reach her perfect face, before she used her super powered index-finger to pulverize it in mid-air and flick it back at its sender.
She became a blur and even before the slug had reached its full momentum after Lizzy’s flick, she already sat cross-legged on a rusty chair, on the top floor of a remote factory, contemplating the back of a sniper’s head with glee.
From Lizzy’s perspective, it took ages before the slug finally came into close proximity to the sniper’s left eye, which Lizzy’s perfect accuracy had aimed for.
Right before the slug was about to punctuate his highly focused cornea; Lizzy became a blur again and shrank him, together with his buddy lying next to him, to action figure size and dangled them both in the bullet’s trajectory.
The two soldiers were totally unaware of the impending fate that was about to end their lives. Their sluggish minds were still busy processing the fired slug, which was about to pierce their shrunken bodies to bloody shreds while dangling from Lizzy’s thumb and index-finger.
Lizzy watched in ravishing curiosity when the crinkled bullet, which was like the size of a skippy-ball to the shrunken snipers, totaled their dangling bodies, with spatters of blood dotting the mildewed wall behind them.
Lizzy became a blur again and returned to the exact same spot before the shot was fired.
For the President and his lackeys; Lizzy's speed was far beyond their limited perception to be able to notice any of all this happening.
As far as they knew, they only heard a shot and saw Lizzy just standing there, unfazed.
Lizzy noticed perplexity on the President’s bushy eyes when he looked at her face. She rubbed her cheek and spotted a smear of blood painted on her fingers. Guess some drops were hurled towards her cheek despite the precaution she took to stand out of the slug’s line during the execution of those snipers.
Lizzy licked the blood from her fingers while seducing the President with her mischievous eyes and sauntered over towards him.

“One more pace and we will open fire!” Lizzy heard a voice shouting. She kept moving.

“Fire!” The same voice shouted again. Nothing happened.

“Freaking trigger is jammed!” Another voice called out.

“Mine too!” Several more added.

“What the?...” All soldiers appeared to dumbfound when their rifles seemed to have a will of its own and yanked themselves away from their grip and clattered on to the ground.

“Pick it up. Quick! Protect the President!” One soldier after the other tried in vain to pick the rifle up to no avail. It seemed they were glued to the curb and impossible to move even the slightest budge.

“How about some proper respect to a lovely lady.” Lizzy said. Immediately after, all soldiers felt an indomitable force, compelling their bodies to lower on all fours and plunging their foreheads on the cold curb in a position of bowing reverence.

“c-cant… m-move…” some soldiers wheezed with clenching jaws.

“Clear a path for me, will ya?” Lizzy asked. Right after, the two soldiers blocking her way to reach the President felt an invisible force moving their bodies, scrapping their knees, elbows and forehead all bloody over the curb until they had made room enough for Lizzy to saunter by.
The moment Lizzy did, she also made sure to shrink them down to the size of approximately one inch tall. The soldiers saw nothing, for their eyes were forced to watch only the curb below them, but the rumble of Lizzy’s footsteps became heavier every time their bodies became smaller.

Lizzy stood in front of the President, hands on her hips and watched him shrinking also a slight bit.
She didn’t want him to be as tiny as his lackeys, just short enough so she could look down upon him.
Lizzy stopped the shrinking process when he was about the height of her boobs. With sickening repulsion, she saw him drooling over her curvy bangers. He was reveling at the sight of them, totally hypnotized by her teenage tits.

“You like young girls?” Lizzy asked, with an inscrutable glare on her face.  

  

 

End Notes:

Thx for reading.

Let me know what you think!

We will meet - part 3 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Bowers is struggling to keep his dignity while dealing with Lizzy. Will he be able to rein her in?

 

+++

Bowers swallowed hard when Lizzy approached him, like he had to labor away a big chunk of potato stuck in his throat. Her eyes, sparkling with the gloss of jade, told Bowers nothing of the girl’s intentions. It merely radiated a mixture of disdain and hauteur. The fragrance of fear loitering below the roof of his nostrils got driven out, very briefly, by a piercing whiff of sweet-smelling perfume when Lizzy seized her approach merely one foot away from him.
He ripped his gaze away from her young curvy bosom and was surprised he actually had to course his eyes upwards to be able to look Lizzy in the eyes. The bitch had shrunk him too!
Glancing down at his inch-tall bodyguards, who for some reason kept kneeling there in a stance of praying, Bowers was worried that he would end up being that minuscule also. Luckily, his size reduction halted when his eyes met Lizzy’s cups. He gave a breath of relief, then Lizzy started to address him;

“Hey manther! You heard what I said?” Lizzy snapped. 

Bowers fluttered with his eyes before looking into her stern, but heavenly countenance. He did recall her saying something to him, but he was too transfixed by the curvy hills of her youthful bosom to record anything what was being said to him. 

“How many times?” Her voice whipped Bowers out of his train of thoughts. 

“W-where- what?” He said, stumbling over his own words. 

“That girl” —Lizzy furrowed her brows while sticking a reprimanding finger in his face—“the one you had sex with was your niece, wasn’t she?” 

Bowers gulped, sweat forming on his forehead. What was this preposterous exclamation about Bet! How did this brat know?
Bowers recalled he had made accurately targeted measures to make sure this dark deed, of forcing his own underaged niece to have sex with him, would be kept in the shadows for all eternity. He had even reached out to some unscrupulous men to take out the lose ends. One of them a close relative even. 

Good old savvy Buck… Why did you choose to make a threat on me? Bowers pondered gloomly. And Bet, she’s still alive. She deserves to be. She’s a good girl. Bowers merely made sure she would not be able to speak about it in public and ‘arranged’ she was diagnosed with delusional disorder. He frankly hoped she would have a good life in the juvenile ward for psychotic treatment in Spirit Lake City. It was blissful coincidental that this specific city was shrunk down and probably destroyed by this malicious girl with her powers.
Bowers gave a loud shriek when he felt both of his arms being pulled backwards by an invisible force, roughly, tearing his tendons painfully. With his face all contorted, and groaning in agony, Bowers peeled his eyes open when he felt a hot breeze washing over his forehead. Lizzy's face filled his entire purview when he had to crane his neck, deeply, to be able to look her in the eyes. He suddenly realized she had shrunk him even further, for her upper body was keeled all over him. 

“How would you feel if someone would force you to do something against your will?” Lizzy's eyes fumed. “your own niece for god sakes!” 

Bowers could only bring out a stuttering groan while his arms were being pressed together in a direction mother nature did not cook them up for. He could not comprehend that this girl knew so much about him.
While going through this hellish pain, a small part of Bower's reptilian brain was still able to register the immaculate features of Lizzy's young face dangling above him. He was astonished by the physiological response of his own body when he felt a tent forming in his underpants. Bowers realized that his body was actually reveling in the girl's appealing face while at the same time, busy struggling to process this sheer amount of inflicted pain. 

“You disgust me!” Lizzy's voice sneered, spraying some drops of saliva to spatter upon his face. 

Bowers felt relieved when the pressure on his arms started to diminish, until he could move them freely again. 

Is she showing mercy on me? Bowers pondered. Out of impulse, Bowers covered his own face in a protective manner when Lizzy made a sudden movement. He gave a gasp of relief when she was merely standing up to her full height again. He was surprised to see she was way bigger than before. Then it clicked to him. She had shrunk him even further. He stood now eye to eye with the upperside of the toe caps of her black leathered boots. Craning his neck, Bowers could see Lizzy's twenty-five stories high figure towering above him. He noticed that she was not looking at him. She appeared to be gazing at the apache choppers still buzzing in the airspace above them. He took this opportunity of inattention to feast his eyes with the sight of her perfect curves. He ogled her whole body, shamelessly, and found it disturbing he was not able to see her ass from this point of view. Bowers knew he was failing deftly to act according to a man of his position. He could not help it though. This raven girl was just too damn fine. Everything about her was just plain perfect.
Using a hand to shade his eyes, Bowers looked up at her giant looming figure and felt insignificant. She was still so young and immature, yet appeared so powerful and all knowing at the same time. This conviction got only strengthened when he saw Lizzy pointing her index finger skywards, in a casual way, and a bright blue beam emerged from its tip, shooting skywards, obliterating one of the apache choppers in a thousand pieces when it exploded with a loud bang. 

“One down. One to go.” He heard Lizzy mumbling. 

Before the pilot of the other apache realized what was happening a bright blue beam shot also his way. His throat bursted a short scream before his life was ended in the blink of an eye. 

Bowers witnessed it all with a terrifying look upon his face. 

Was there something this girl couldn't do? He thought. He raised his hands in a protective manner when Lizzy focused her attention on him again and reached out her hand to pick him up. His scream was muffled when Lizzy's fingers wrapped themselves around his body, engulfing it completely. Her warm touch felt comfortable to Bowers, had a soothing effect even.
The scent of a minty cologne, flavored with a hint of some kind of tropical fruit, Bowers could not fit, indulged his nose.
Below this strong perfume layer Bowers also sensed a whiff of Lizzy’s bodily perspiration. It brought back some thrilling images in his mind from his time with Bet. A thrust of pleasure pumped his member to attention, rapidly. It felt good, but it gave Bowers also reason for concern, for he had this disturbing hunch this Lizzy could somehow detect his thoughts and would not be fond of his inflated member. Nothing seemed impossible with this girl, taking into account the things Bowers had seen her do earlier.
Air was leached from his lungs when Lizzy dropped him, from a relatively high point, onto the open palm of her other hand. With one of his ankles twisted, Bowers huffed in agony to stand up. He tried to regain a proper posture in a futile attempt to redeem his dignity before he wheeled to face his adversary. 

“And what adversary…” Bowers whispered after a deep gulp meandered through his throat. 

Trying to keep his footing upon the uneven surface of Lizzy's vast palm, Bowers was greeted by her villa-sized countenance, filling his entire field of vision. She was even more beautiful from so nearby, with facial features perfectly tuned to each other. Her raven hair accentuated the ice-cold glare her eyes wore while gazing at him. Bowers mustered every ounce of discipline to keep his arousal at bay.
Lizzy's sultry lips parted when she started to speak, “You cannot resist me can you?” She stated it with the sound of a rethorical question.

“I… uuh..” Bowers said, all slack-jawed. 

“Try it.” Lizzy commanded 

Lizzy's expression remained stoic when Bowers did his utmost to conjure images in his head that should lower his rousing. First, the image of his shriveled old mother-in-law in a bathing suit. Then he tried his luck imagining the picture of some hideous looking insect he once saw while wading mindlessly through the internet.
Nevertheless, his hoisting cock kept tightening his pants. Lizzy's appeal was just too strong. 

“You're a vile old lecher. You know that right?” Lizzy said. “Guess I cannot blame you. After all, I am young and hot. A bratty teen with a cocky attitude, just the way you like it, isn’t it? I might as well finish you off right now. 

“Oh my god” —­Lizzy’s head snapped backwards with laughter­— “you actually have the audacity to keep leering at me after a death threat?” 

Bowers guts were dangerously compressed when Lizzy clutched his fragile body again in a firm fist. Her hot breathe washed over his tiny head dotting above her white tightened fingers when she glared down upon him.

“Let him go!” 

Bowers heard another feminine voice stating. He was finally able to take a breather when Lizzy’s grip loosened. He saw Lizzy’s jade green eyes averting from him to glare at the person from whom this voice derives from, which was impossible for him to see from his constrained point of view. 

Lizzy gave a derisive chuckle, blasting Bowers his eardrums, before she pronounced her reply, “You never were keen with words.” 

It were the last words Bowers would ever hear, for Lizzy suddenly released her grip on him.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Spreading my wings by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Emily shows up on the scene and is asthonished by Lizzy's metamorphosis. Lizzy's relishes more and more in her developing powers.

+++

 

 

 

Emily gasped and clasped her hands against her cheeks. 

She saw Lizzy looking down, to witness the action figure sized President tumbling, flailing in the air. His miniscule screams stopped when his little body plunged upon the pavement with a faint thud. 

“You killed him! You, you just killed the President!” Emily said. 

“Not at all.” Lizzy raised her boot and stomped hard on the President's motionless body, crunching it to a lifeless heap of pulp. Streams of blood seeped from under her boot, through the grooves of the curb. “NOW, I killed him.” Lizzy said with a twisted smirk on her delicate face. She produced a sardonic chuckle while sanding the sole of her boot clean on the curb. 

“The fall did not killed him.” Lizzy spoke to Emily with a lecturing tone. ”Guess a shrunken body also grants stronger durability.” 

Emily observed in horror when Lizzy scratched the remaining gore upon the pavement. Lizzy had a face like she was wiping off some disgusting dirt. While observing her, it occurred to Emily that there was something different about Lizzy. Something about her physical appearance. She still looks like Lizzy though.

Does it make sense when I think she actually looks more beautiful? Her face appears so unnaturally refined. And her body also seemed more toned. And what’s with the raven-haired coup? Emily pondered.
She quickly shook off these thoughts and focused again on her main objective. 

“Im going to stop you, Lizzy.” Emily said. 

“With the help of mister Harris?” Lizzy arched one eyebrow. It surprised Emily that Lizzy was aware of the fact that she had been conversing with her old history teacher. Could it be she have been informed by Christi? It wouldn’t be very surprising taking Christi’s impulsive nature into account. Then, it clicked for her. The amulet allows Lizzy to read her thoughts. She had to lay out her thoughts gingerly, they were like open pages to read to Lizzy.
Emily’s attention was drawn towards Lizzy again when she made a sudden movement and held her hand out, palm up. She had to muster all courage not to flinch when Lizzy conjured a small bolt of lightning in it, which swirled around her fingers, tailed by tiny trail of sparks. Lizzy’s eyes kept totally transfixed on the dancing orb when she picked up her speech again. 

“that boneless bookworm doesn't even know how to deal with a true woman. Let alone a woman with true power.” Lizzy said absentmindedly. “why should you value the advice of some dusty celibate?”
The electric orb danced along Lizzy’s slender arm, towards her torso where it multiplied into two orbs and then into three and so on. This continued, until hundreds of orbs swirled around her whole being, crackling clearly audible, displaying her whole body like some flared thunderstorm in the making. 

She's just trying to intimidate me. Emily thought. Her eyes fluttered due to the bright flashes and Emily had to do her utmost to hold her nerves by such a showcase of incredible power. Every fiber in her being urged her to get away from her sister as far as possible. However, Emily refused to give Lizzy that pleasure by backing down. 

“Christi’s up in my room, by the way.” Lizzy’s said with a casual tone. Emily frowned at this sudden side-track in the conversation. “She really digs my company lately.” Lizzie added.

When Emily remained silent and refused to slip into the temptation of retorting, Lizzy looked back at her, slightly vexed.

“What? You’re already descending into amnesia or something? Let me refresh your memory. You ARE looking for Christi! That was the whole purpose you came up here in the first place before you stumbled upon me.”
Lizzy’s arrogance started to nettle her now. Emily was about to reply with some witty comment until she saw that Lizzy was already up to something else.
Lizzy shifted her gaze towards a point behind Emily. She turned her neck and saw that Lizzy was looking at their neighbor’s house, home of the man who was dubbed to the name of ‘next door George’. A dirty old man who ogled them shamelessly during sunbathing sessions in the garden. An earthly rumble was felt, then another, followed by the sound of various big objects fracturing by an incredible force. Emily watched in consternation when the entire house started to break free from its foundation. George came wobbling up onto the porch, armed with a rifle. His blubbering beer-belly was partly visible below his filthy short shirt. He looked about in a mixture of fear and confusion, which transferred into rage when his eyes zeroed in on Lizzie. He seemed to realize that she was the one responsible for this unnatural phenomenon.
Lizzy giggled hard when George lost his footing while loading his rifle. His entire home was now completely broken free from its foundation, floating several feet up in the air by the force of Lizzy’s power. George heaved hard, anger edged on his face when he plunged down, belly first, onto the tilting porch. He snatched about with his hands in a desperate attempt to grab his rifle which was sliding now towards the edge. He cursed loudly when it fell out of his reach, to clatter on the ground below.

Lizzy could not restrain herself from laughing boisterously. Emily saw with concern that George was trapped there, and that he was afraid. He peeked over the edge and it looked like he was about to jump. He quickly stumbled backwards, on his butt, when Lizzy’s power caused his entire home to float even higher. 

“Stop it! Stop it, Lizzie!” Emily screeched. 

“Why won’t you refrain from speaking for a while, sis.” Lizzy said. Suddenly, Emily was unable to talk. She could open her mouth, but no sound came out.
Emily witnessed with concern that Lizzy was toying with George and relished every moment of it. Lizzy’s laughter raised even louder when his whole house, George included, started to shrink in rapid pace. In the end, only his squeaky pleas for mercy were heard coming from his handheld house floating in the air. 

“He's yours, Em. Enjoy.” Lizzie said and sent George's house to hover towards Emily. Emily shook her head violently, shouting out in vain. No sound came out. 

“Say again?” Lizzy placed her hand behind her earcup. “Sorry, can't hear ya.” She shrugged. “If you’ll excuse me now, I have cities to collect for my new bff. Oh and one more thing, DON'T touch my cities while Im gone. Im going to be very, very angry if you do.” 

Emily stomped her feet in frustration and ran forth towards her kid sister who already seemed to have lost interest in her. Lizzie stood in the middle of the street, arms akimbo, looking up, when her body launched upwards. Emily had to shade her eyes to watch Lizzy ascending high, about two hundred feet in the sky before blasting off with an earsplitting sonic boom. 

When Lizzie was merely a fainting dot on the cloudy horizon, Emily suddenly realized she had her voice back. She spun on her heels and strode back and was just in time to catch George and his shrunken house. Apparently, Lizzie's influence was lifted, causing his floating house to plummet down. 

+++ 

Lizzy blasted in supersonic speed above the cloud line, to relish in the warm rays from the sun, tanning her face. It had only been two days since Lizzy was able to fly. Or more specifically, that she'd figured out how to do it. She was already quite skilled in the usage of her telekinetic abilities, but never came up with the idea to use it on herself. She was pleasantly surprised by its effects when she did. 

The fact that she was able to put Emily in mute-mode also surprised her. She had never done such a thing before, but there was just this knowing that she could at that moment. 

Diving through the thick cloud deck, Lizzy observed the landscape several miles below. From this height she was able to see a large chunk of the peninsula formed west-coast far below. It was like looking at a map. Everything appeared so small. 

Its only a matter of time before they actually are. Lizzy thought. 

She could not restrain a chuckle when she noted several dirt-colored craters dotted in the landscape below. Positively huge cities used to lay there, buzzing with life. Now however, their pitiful existence was scarcely big enough to fill all the gaps of the game board on the floor in her room. She needed more cities if she wished to play a proper game with Christi. Lizzy only hoped that Christi could restrain herself long enough from wrecking havoc before Lizzy was able to return with more cities. 

Enough of this pondering, Lizzy was ready to descend, to interact with the people. She wanted to play with them. She swooshed down and in a matter of seconds had covered several miles in distance. She slowed her speed down drastically and flew over a vast forest. Gazing down through the soaring treetops, with inhumane sharp eyesights, Lizzy could discern a family of deer galloping below her on the ground. They were running in the same direction as her and appeared faster. Lizzy gave a sly smirk and blasted off again, not full gear, but still fast enough to exceed the full speed of any living mammal on this planet by far. Losing interest in the local fauna, Lizzy now watched the horizon and saw a mountain dooming up fast. 

“You’re in my way.” Lizzy said. A second later, the whole mountain started to reduce in size in rapid pace. Lizzy was now able to fly over it without collision. Feeling a bit naughty still, Lizzy shrunk the mountain even more until it matched the size of a molehill. 

In the far distance, Lizzy could discern the top floors of various skyscrapers dooming up. She felt overjoyed when she knew there was a city behind those hills, presenting itself to her for a little play time. She blasted off, eager to get to the city as fast as possible. But made sure that she lowered her altitude to graze her way barely a few feet above the ground. 

She laughed in merriment when her hypersonic speed caused a powerful suction effect, ripping entire trees from the ground, with roots and all. Fun was only starting when she saw a long meandering traffic jam on a highway in the distance. Lizzy directed her flightpath to graze over their rooftops and saw with delight countless of cars turning over from the suction. Taking it up a notch, Lizzy caused a massive shockwave when she blasted off in full speed, causing car windows and eardrums to shatter relentlessly. 

The city came into sight. She soared above the city's business district, slightly higher than the highest skyscrapers and looked about below. Innumerable cars she saw, with an uncountable amount of people swarming about on the streets far below. A cacophony of faint honks and shouts greeted her ears. They looked like ants from up here. 

Look at them. Pitiful creatures. They haven't got a clue their about to end up in the palm of my perfectly slender hand. Lizzy thought. 

It looks so peaceful, with all of these citizens going about their daily life. Lizzy was about to change that. She wanted their attention and what Lizzy wants Lizzy gets. 

She stretched out her index finger and a second later a massive explosion was heard when a radiant blue beam found target with an office tower. It tumbled over and collided with another building next to it. 

Screams were heard in the streets below, but Lizzy was not done yet. She focused her attention on a cluster of buildings which started to shrink down immediately, including the people milling about on the inside. The shrieks pitched even higher now. Lizzy's sharp sight saw now various people down below pointing up at her with fear. A moment later, sounds of wailing sirens went off all over town and people took haste to find shelter. This is what Lizzy wanted. She'd just put a whole city into a state of emergency with merely her presence and some trivial moves from her side. She truly stood above all these people. Their fate was now inextricably connected with her carnal whims.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Christi's time of fun by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Christi is having some fun-time with a few shrunken cities.

 

 


It satisfied Christi to see the mirror reflected the eyes of a grown woman, self-secured, with a touch of conceit shimmering through a veil of teenaged mischievousness. A lock of spiraled carrot-colored hair separated itself from the richly bush of perfect ringlets piled on her head, as it coiled in front of Christi’s leaf-green eyes.
Shifting her gaze towards the floor, Christi was amused to see tiny dots of diverse colors reaching the periphery of her left boot's tip. These were small delegations of the various shrunken cities littered all over Lizzy's bedroom floor.
Feeling a bit prankish, Christi had ordered them all to send a small company of representatives on pursuit of reaching her freshly bought gleamy red boots. These boots were hypnotic to look at, with long heels responsible for making her tower over most men with an above-average body-length. The aerodynamic formed tip was capable of cracking every well functioning nutsack into a jangling bag of fragmented testicles.
Christi had made a promise to all the little shrunken people, teeming about on the floor like wandering lice, that all cities would be spared except the one which delegation would be last to arrive at her boot, to worship it. From Christi’s narrow-minded perspective, an act like that was a clear sign of disrespect aimed at her personally. And therefore, deserved proper punishment. What better way of serving such divine punishment then with the underside of her new footwear?
Christi still had to stretch the brand-new leather near the worry areas, moulding them to her feet, and cracking some shrunken infrastructure seemed fitting to make them more adjustable for her wiggling tootsies and shapely heel.

“I see you guys are making progress down there.” Christi said in a way a mother would speak seeing her toddler taking his first steps without support.

“Let me have a closer look here now.” Christi lowered herself on her haunches, hands resting on her knees as her elbows were arched upwards. She tried to differentiate the richly colored banners hoisted high by all delegations from the cities they represented.
Feeling proud of her own body, Christi didn’t had the slightest sense of shame as she showcased her scantily cladded crotch for all to see down there on the floor. Her fluttering mini-skirt, which was more akin to an ennobled loin cloth left nothing to the imagination regarding her heavenly sculptured buttocks. Crimson-red was the color of her lucent satin panty, matching the tint of her boots with near perfectness like the genetic code of an identical twin.
Christi noticed two delegations having a substantial edge compared to the other contestants and were nearing the looming tip of her boot. Covering the distance between her position and the two front-running delegations would even mean a lesser effort than an ambling step for Christi. She was not planning something like that though, crushing them so abruptly would spoil the fun.
Even in their almost imperceptible cars would driving with their pace perhaps be slightly faster than the most athletic snail on the planet. Christi felt relieved she had not ordered them to travel on foot, that would really be a long haul.
She had to be patience though. It would still be a considerable amount of minutes before the first ones would reach her boot, so she decided for some time of leisure to fight off boredom.
further up ahead, Christi noticed two delegations who had fallen far behind in comparison with the rest of the peloton. Christi felt the need to give them some encouragement, so she stretched out an index finger and hovered it above them, threatening to squish them all. 

“I’ll tell you what, how about I will lower my finger and you will do your utmost not to get squished under it, that a deal?” Christ said, she took a quick moment to admire her red painted fingernails, also fitting snugly with her banging red boots, before she got down to business and started lowering her index finger. 

“Ready or not, here I come!” It was hard for Christi to imagine the tiny's perspective scurrying below the quick expanding shadow of her descending finger tip. Being a bit too enthusiastic with the act, Christi slowed her pace down a bit, giving the shrinkees a fleeing chance. It was quite long ago since Christi was able to crush something. She craved badly for it and couldn't wait to try out her new boots on some shrunken property. For now though, Christi had to settle with pancaking a few cars beneath her well-manicured digit.

“Sheesh guys! Small wonder you’re fighting each for not becoming last. You’re downright more sluggish than a pile of sheep-shit dripping through a narrow funnel, for godsakes! I’m sorry, it’s the end for both of you.” Christi nibbled playfully on her bottom-lip as her finger descended to floor, ready to flatten dozens of shrunken cars with speck-sized people in them. A prospect like that caused pleasure fluids to seep out through her flappy cunt lips. A small moisty spot could be seen, stretching out, when the fluids drenched Christi’s panty. A wicked idea came to Christi’s mind.
Instead of squishing these impertinent infidels beneath her finger, Christi brought her finger to her panty, opened it and slithered it inside her, moaning deeply while doing so.
With her finger all drenched in fresh sticky maiden-oil, Christi dipped its tip on the two delegations, glueing up most of them.
She brought them all up in front of her slobbering horny eyes, scrutinizing them, before she plunged them all in the depths of soaked feminine honeypot, ramming them in as deep as the lengths of her finger would allow.

“Keep worshiping my boots down there, cuties.” Christi moaned. “Mama is a bit busy here.”

Unable to keep balance while sitting on her haunches while fingering herself, Christi keeled and landed with a loud smack her knees on the floor, flipping several shrunken cars over.

“Yes, my lovers. Come out,” Christi panted. “worship your Goddess. Worship my new boots. They need it.”
She smiled when she saw the throngs continuing their journey towards her left boot. Further up ahead, Christi saw the remaining of the two delegations she just glued up with her finger. They still scurried about on the floor, scattered in different directions.

“What are you doing down there?!” Christi said all flabbergasted. “My boot still needs to be worshiped! You refuse to listen?”
The sight of these unhinged infidels, running everywhere but in the direction of her boots riled Christi. Don’t they realize that an act like this is sealing the fate of their hometowns? If Christi wanted to be taken seriously as their Goddess, an example must be made. A part of her was saddened to see things had to come like this. She didn’t count on insubordinate behavior from these shrinkees. Christi truly believed they would love her and would be more than keen on serving her. She was wrong.
Another part of her was actually quite giddy with excitement by this sudden turn of events. This defiance justified the use of her boots on at least two of the shrunken cities.

“If you’ll excuse me please.” Christi spoke to the loyal worshipers, kneeling and kissing the tip of her boot. “I have some business to take care of.” She stood up to her full height, crossed her arms and observed the various shrunken cities all scattered on Lizzy’s bedroom floor an airplane view.

She ambled a few steps, scrutinizing them from above, looking for the painted colors matching that of the banners of the scurried infidels. Christi had ordered the cities to paint in any case all city’s freeways in the same colors as their banners. That way, Christi would be able to see which delegations represented which city.
She was proud of her own innovative idea as she was able to recognize the matching city’s with ease.

“Gotcha!” Christi placed both boots on either side of the little city, with every skyscraper easily dwarfed by the high heels of her boots. “You lucky bastards, you. I just arranged you all a front-row seat in my boot-worship session. How about some gratitude for your generous host. Mm? 

“No gratitude?” Christi drew a pouty face. “need a bit persuasion perhaps?” She lifted her boot, grazed over the top floors of a few skyscrapers as she playfully dangled her boot over a few city-blocks, threatening to lower it. With one hand shelled over her earcup, Christi focused her hearing while trying to perceive the faint pleas for mercy and panic far below.
Christi made a face like she was watching a kindergarten fry trying desperately to achieve victory in an arm-wrestling contest against a grown-up. “Screaming won’t make me stop, you know. Only worshiping. Worship my boots, or else.” Screams pitched to shouting matches as a few skyscrapers toppled over due to Christi’s increase of pressure from her boot.

There was a knock on the door.

“Lizzy?” Christi asked.

“Its Emily, open up.” A muffled voice was heard.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Christi's time of fun - Part 2 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Emily stumbles upon Christi whose busy trying to make the shrunken people worship her.
Meanwhile, Dean leaves his wife to submit to Christi's boot.

 

++++

 

 

Emily opened the door, ambled into Lizzy's room and crossed her arms, looking about with a deep frown when she saw her friend, “What on earth are you doing there, Christi?” 

Christi glanced back at her with a puppy pouty face, still dangling one boot dangerously close over a shrunken city on the floor, “They don’t worship meeeee!” she whined. “Stop screaming down there!" she instantly changed her sad expression into a stern one while addressing the shrinkees. "Worship my boots! Chop chop!” 

Emily ignored her friend's ludicrous attempt of making the little people to worship her. 

She scanned the floor, hands on her hips, “Where do all these cities come from anyway? There are so many!” 

she lowered on her haunches, raking the voluminous bush of blond ringlets piled on her head to the side, so she could scrutinize the shrunken landscape stretching out on Lizzy's floor. 

“Is this some kind of game-board these cities are placed upon?” she scratched the card board-like surface. She saw various speck-sized military troops, vehicles and tanks alike, engaged in battle with each other. They immediately responded on Emily's humongous finger, emerging from the skies to intervene with their field of battle and scattered every which way. “What are they fighting for? Emily asked. “you guys are playing a game with these people?" she eyed Christi distrustful. "I seriously hope not. 

“Hey! You even listening?” Emily stood back up. “Stop that!” 

she walked over to Christi who was poking her finger against various shrunken infrastructures in a somewhat rough manner. Christi kept ignoring her and continued to pester the shrunken people on the floor, by demolishing their frail tiny buildings under the bellows of entertaining laughter. Emily grabbed Christi's arm. 

“Just”-Christi made a firm motion like she wanted to elbow someone standing behind her-“let go of me!” she succeeded in freeing herself from Emily's grip, but the momentum caused her body to topple over, resulting in her cute butt to flatten a large chunk of another micro city sprawled out right behind her. Both girls never realized that the impact of Christi's butt crashing on the floor created a potent shockwave, causing massive devastation upon other cities lying in the direct vicinity. 

“Look what you've done!” Christi fumed. “you’re such a lummox. Lizzy is not going to be happy about this.” 

“Lizzy has to be stopped!” Emily retorted. “the amulet's power has gone straight to the girl's head.” 

Christi, being selective deaf to Emily's words, ignored her and looked down upon the shrunken cities dotted on the floor. “Now they will never going to worship me.” she whined. “and its all your fault.” 

+++ 

Dean rubbed his cheek while taking a glance into the rear-view mirror of his ramshackled chevy, rusty tail fins included. A big fresh red handprint was plastered upon his face, a freely given parting gift from his wife, Casandra, after Dean confessed to her he was madly in love with Christi. 

“You let that jumbo-sized floozy give you a blow job, see how that works out!” she said and shattered a vase while hurling it against the wall, merely one feet away from Dean's cowering face. One nasty shard shot its way through the coverage of his forearms and treated him on a filthy cut on his cheek. He was glad that none of his male colleagues were here to witness his bitch-like scream. Knowing darn well that Casandra would not stop before inflicting some kind of serious injury upon him, Dean chose the hares and went out through the back, dodging flying kitchenware. 

Shifting his eyes on the road again, Dean felt a tent forming in his pants as he witnessed a mountainous red boot stationed firmly beyond the city's richly filled skyline. Christi's thunderous voice rumbled down from the skies, addressing them all. They were all such fools to ignore Christi's plea. How hard can it be to worship someone just to save your own skin? Let alone if that someone was a stunning young ginger girl.
Being a brawny stout guy with a grumbling low voice, Dean noticed that his appearance was always somewhat intimidating to people. This was also the case when interacting with someone of the opposite gender. Most girls who made clear that they were sexually interested in Dean were pretty fond of being dominated by his sturdy arms during intercourse, with strong preference for seeing him on top, having his way with them.
Although Dean could certainly value the satisfaction of being in control of things, to be in the position to forge paths for others, he always had this secret desire of being in the clutches of someone else holding sway over him, especially by petite cute girls. The thought of a beautiful slender female, whose physical strength according to nature’s will was far less than his, wresting control over him was more than sufficient to fuel his primal urges. He wanted to be forced to look up at her gorgeous body, craved for her to seize control and wanted her to laugh in his face about his pitiful attempts to escape from the cruelest acts of her whims.
Role-plays were the perfect opportunity for Dean to indulge in such fantasies. Innumerable nights it had been, whereby Dean gasped for mercy while his battered face was stuck between the cold hard floor and the dirty sole of Cassandra's thigh high patent boot. Her cruel but sexy laughter charged his member to the point of explosive ecstasy. Those were the days. Dean loved it, could not get enough of it, but it was not the ultimate thing. The experience was still staged. Both Dean and Cassandra agreed with each other who would be in control during the session. However, if Dean decided otherwise there wasn't really much Cassandra could do to prevent it. Being a muscular male, Dean would always be in the position of power when interacting with a petite woman. There was always the option to choose for weapons and instruments of bondage to grant Cassandra the position of power. But those were tools. Dean wanted to know what it would be like to be completely at the mercy of a mere petite young girl, to be utterly delivered to her whimsical clutches. 

That’s where Christi came in. The girl had to be at least fifteen years younger than him, in the earliest years of her twenties, but she was just so beautiful. With an engaging flashing white smile that did its utmost to appear all mature but was not ready yet to let go off its pubertal edges. And above all, she was huge and extremely powerful, making Dean feel more insignificant than ever.

“Outta my way, meatbag!” Dean honked his car through masses of people, screeching and running about aimlessly over the street. He needed to reach Christi’s red boot.

“Just, get on your knees, for fuck sakes!” Dean opened the window and screamed well-intentioned advice to anyone who was willing to listen to him. “panic will only bring us doom.”

Sick of restraining the speed of his car to avoid collision, Dean slammed his foot down on the pedal and sped his way towards the monumental boot in the far background, with screeching tires. It did not take long before Dean’s car claimed its first victim when it hit a waddling old pops, hurling him against the windscreen, busting it completely. When the hood was finally cleared from the body and Dean had a clear view again, his attention was driven upwards, all the way along Christi’s unending bare leg and he wondered why on earth it never occurred to him to look to the sky instead of being all transfixed on Christi’s red boot.
Right above him, Dean was able to witness the most heavenly upskirt view he had ever seen. He was instantly overwhelmed by an irresistible urge to engage in a five-knuckle shuffle. Right here, right now, while driving. 

As he drooled at Christi's skyrocketing pole dancer legs it took utterly five hard strokes before his beastly engorged member blasted its warm oozing load against the car's ceiling, like the ammo of a slingshot flinging at an incoming enemy.
A positively large drop of sticky semen made a free-fall when it dripped from the ceiling and ended in Dean’s open moaning mouth, spreading a blended taste of bitter saltiness about as it splashed upon his tongue.
Dean’s moment of celestial joy took exactly two whole seconds before his life was ended as his car made a frontal impact against a honking approaching lorry.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Lizzy's curiosity by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Lizzy is unleashing her powers upon a helpless city and stumbles upon a peculiar individual.

 

+++

 
The fierce wind whipping through Lizzy's hair was in stark contrast in comparison with the serenity Lizzy felt as she watched all turmoil unfold several thousands of feet beneath her. 
As she hovered calmly above a pack of soaring skyscrapers which were richly dotted within the business district, Lizzy was able to perceive even the most subtlest of movements on the ground. 
With a set of highly-advanced super-senses at her disposal it was quite easy for Lizzy to discern facial expressions from this height. Even prayers of despair, uttered silently by people who were sheltering in fear reached Lizzy's ears loud and clear. 
It was only a short time whereby Lizzy was able to harness the powers of the amulet, but using them already felt quite natural to her. 
As Lizzy scrutinized the landscape stretched out beneath her, there was this inner knowing that there were no limits within her capabilities. She could do anything she wanted and there was no force on this planet capable of stopping her. 
She was untouchable, and all this panicked turmoil down below was proof of their realization of that fact. All people in the city were either busy gawking up at her in fearful awe or doing their utmost to get as far away as possible from her. All, except for one. 

+++ 
Henry had never expected this day to take such a queer turn. One moment, he stood dangling on a ledge from one of the city's highest towers, threatening to end his miserable existence called life, then suddenly this supergirl decided to show up, stealing all his attention away by unleashing unspeakable powers upon the city with nothing more than a whiff of her hand. 
Unfortunate turn of events had brought Henry to this ledge when he lost his job and was abandoned by his wife on the same day his landlord kicked him out of his apartment. Detested by his own offspring and shunned by his own mother, Henry found that he had no more purpose for living on this dirty globe called earth. So it merely took a long melancholic night of elbow bending within the company of other despondent persons to bring Henry to this ledge. 
Henry did found some satisfaction as an ever growing flock of spectators formed up on the ground, gawking up at him. It did not take long before the emergency crews also showed up, containing the perimeter, coordinating strategies to get Henry off the ledge as soon as possible. 
Henry would though, taking the fast track in one straight line before his body would splash in a bloody pulp upon the pavement, but not before he was given the opportunity to tell everyone how cruel life was to him. 
Henry was about to address the officer, who came crawling towards him on the ledge with clothes flapping in the wind, about his demands then this girl decided to show up, scaring all his spectators away with her frightful powers. 

+++ 

Lizzy's curiosity was sparked as she saw one man, a handsome man in his late 30s with a wild mane of blond curls and tightly shaved sideburns, standing all forlorn on the edge of some steel framed high rise. 
Apart from the fact that this spot was quite queerly chosen for a hang-out place, it was mainly due to his stoic expression which drew Lizzy's attention towards him. Everyone in the city was scared shitless upon her arrival, especially after a display of some of her powers. But not him. 
Lizzy floated towards him. When she did, she noticed some other guy balancing on the same ledge, moving away from him. 

“That guy bothering you?” Lizzy asked as she hovered in harrier-style right in front of the forlorn man, nodding her head in the direction of the other. 

The guy did not even bother to look her in the eyes. He merely checked over his shoulder and shrugged, “Apparently, not anymore.” He said. 

“Well, he is a bother to me.” Lizzy said. A terrified shriek was heard when Lizzy brought her palm up and the other man's body started to rise, floating in the air. This gesture with her arm was totally unnecessary as a simple thought from her side would be enough of getting the same result. She did it merely for its dramatic effect. 

Lizzy laughed boisterously as she saw him flailing in midair in a desperate attempt to break free from her force. And in doing so, she secretly checked the blond guy's reaction, who still refused to look her way, let alone be impressed by her capabilities. 

Lizzy rolled her eyes, “Sorry dude, but your usefulness has forfeited.” she flicked her finger like firing a marble and watched the floating body explode, with blood spattering every which way. As Lizzy chuckled about this act of cruelty she became a bit annoyed when the blond guy still refused to give her even the slightest portion of his attention. He still wore that thousand yard stare, aimed at some point in the sky. For some reason, Lizzy was having a hardship of making a clear reading of his thoughts. She tried to read him, but it came all in as a mishmash of inexplicable images and feelings. It gave her a headache.

The first impulse that popped up in Lizzy’s mind was to make him experience the most horrible way of pain she could think of or to shrink him down to subatomic level, make him immortal and force the guy to live among some of the tiniest building blocks the universe had to offer. Lizzy could do anything she wanted with him. Still though, it somehow would not be satisfying for her if she would just end his life right now. 

“Okay, what the hell is wrong with you?” Lizzy spat, darting closer, merely one feet away from his face. “you’re retarded or something? Speak to me!” 

It took three whole seconds before he blinked his eyes and gave her a long piercing gaze. His eyes were sharply blue, beaming brightly like pungent rays of sunlight being reflected by rippling water. One corner of his mouth arched slightly upwards, revealing the humorous attitude he apparently had regarding the whole situation. 

“Are you taunting me?!” Lizzy sneered with a laughter of disbelief. It took less than a microsecond for Lizzy to shrink him down to doll size, grasp him and to clench him in her powerful fist. She squeezed his body tighter and tighter. Lizzy wanted to hear him scream. And screaming he did. 

“Do I have your attention now?” Lizzy fumed in his face. “Don’t you understand? I have the power to make whole cities disappear from the face of the earth! A being like me deserves nothing less than proper respect!” 
Lizzy squeezed his body a little bit longer, relishing in his screams of agony.

While she did, Lizzy noticed that her devastating actions upon the city from earlier had led to a mass evacuation of all more than five million souls. She narrowed her eyes in a displeasing manner as she saw that all exit roads were fully packed with honking cars in a futile attempt of trying to get away from Lizzy. 
It vexed Lizzy to see that no one here was attempting to stop her. She was more than keen to unleash her powers upon a bunch of tenderfoots with an untamable urge to proof themselves. 
But instead of a good rumble, Lizzy found a city full of cowards who chose to flee upon her arrival. She would not let them though. An evil smile formed on her pretty face when she formed an impregnable dome which encircled the entire city with merely the force of a thought. 

“Ha! You aint going nowhere.” Lizzy said in a voice dripping with triumph “You all belong in my back pocket.” And with that, the entire city started to shrink down in rapid pace, until there was one large crater left, with a nano-sized city floating in midair. 
Lizzy focused her attention on the doll sized man clutched in her fist again. 

“Did you made up your mind yet, little guy?” Lizzy said. “you’re willing to pledge your life to me, or you rather throw it away?” 
Lizzy loosened the grip of her fist just enough to allow him a slight puff of air to speak. 

He looked at her with reddish eyes and a face distorted in a mask of pain and was barely able to squeeze out the words; “Go… fuck… yourself...” he gasped heavily. 

Lizzy's expression remained stoic just before she shrunk him down to nothingness, to live in eternity on a singular skin cell on the palm of her hand. 
She collected the marble sized city in a finger pinch, smiled upon, placed it in a capsule and stuffed it in the back pocket of her juicy left butt cheek before blasting off to new adventures.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 13 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Lizzy is enjoying a nice warm bath

 

+++

As Lizzy dipped one of her feet in the hot steaming bath her eyes were drawn to the long wall mirror plastered on the tiles right next to her. She was a bit shocked when she realized It showed the stunning image of her own naked reflection. The sight of it was both familiar and foreign. Lizzy realized she was well endowed on the field of physical appearance, but the young woman that stared back at her in the mirror gave a whole new meaning to the word beauty. Everything about her was downright gorgeous to look at, divine even. Lizzy knew that the power of the amulet had greatly enhanced her physical beauty, but this was otherworldly.

She have had one busy day so it was high time for a refreshing bath.

KNOCK KNOCK

Lizzy got startled when someone knocked on the bathroom's door followed by a male voice saying;

“I'm coming in, Tina. You'll gonna love these-“ 

In came barging a middle-aged man who apparently had made a ridiculous attempt to cover his well progressed baldness by draping a few strands of thinning hair over his gleamy head. His eyes bulged at the sight of Lizzy standing there stark naked with one leg dangling in his five grand passion spa.

“The hell might you be?! And what did you do to my─“ 

Lizzy just rolled her eyes and shrunk him down to insect size before he was able to finish his sentence. 

“I’ll take those.” Lizzy greedily wrapped her fingers around two small bottles of bath oil. She had used her telekinesis to yank them out of his hand right before he shrunk down to half the size of the spider that was chasing him now on the tiled floor.

“Lets see now… basil & mandarin or oriental relief to usher away a strenuous day.” Lizzy scrutinized the labels on the bottles. “Well, this day was definitely strenuous alright.” She placed one bottle on a shelve, right next to a cup of water filled with a naval fleet of nano sized ships, and poured the content of the other in the luxurious bathtub.

“There.” She threw the empty bottle over her shoulder where it shattered against the wall.

“Aaaaah, I definitely deserved this.” Lizzy moaned in delight as her body immersed itself in the passion spa’s warm oiled water. She sat down, leaned her head back, placed her arms on the side and felt a whiff of cold air breezing over her healthy tits which were floating halfway above the waterline. She felt goosebumps forming on her chest, traveling their way towards her headlights until they reached her nipples and made them swell twice their original size.

As Lizzy leaned back, eyes closed, her mind activated her telekinesis. Thousands of infinitesimal sailors and soldiers lost their footing when their prison, a lively large bowl which was actually a drinking cup, started to groan and move. Water sloshed every which way when the prison bowl rose airborne and drifted towards the teen Goddess who shrunk them in the first place. It was a gift Lizzy had given herself after her city-hunting tour. On her way back home, Lizzy grazed with three times the speed of sound over the seawater along the coast and stumbled upon a naval fleet, consisting of several frigates, destroyers and even a vast aircraft carrier. It would be mere childsplay for Lizzy to just swoosh by and ignore them. Her phenomenal speed would prevent them from perceiving her anyway. Nevertheless, Lizzy was curious. So she slowed down her speed and kept hovering in the air, observing them from above. It took only a few moments before Lizzy was taken under fire by roaring cannons and missiles from all sides.

“Ha! You dare?” Lizzy arched one eyebrow.

A sheer ten minutes went by where Lizzy allowed them to hurl their deadly cargo at her divine posture, without effect against her invulnerable body. When they ceased fire, Lizzy just brought one finger up, pointed it at them, ready to annihilate them on the spot with an energy blast, but changed her mind.

“You guys are coming with me, whether you like it or not.” 

The whole fleet dwindled in size down to near microscopic level and were scooped up out of the water by Lizzy's hand right before a wave was about to engulf them all. They ended up in a cup of water Lizzy had found in some cupboard in a random home and were underway now to join her in a luxurious bathtub.

Lizzy's powers made the cup tilt slowly, pouring its content into to bathwater, until the whole fleet bobbed between Lizzy's mountainous tits.

“Massage my nipples.” Lizzy moaned in a commanding tone, closing her eyes, getting all comfy cozy.

When nothing happened, Lizzy opened her eyes and added in a quite irritated voice, “What are you guys deaf? Shoot it for christ sakes!”

Not a second later, Lizzy felt some light tingling sensation on her nipples, swelling them even harder from arousal. It was still not enough though.

“That all you got?” Lizzy said after a while, a bit disappointed. “Ah well, blame rests with me I guess for making you so small.” she sniggered.

The water in the tub sloshed every which way, creating a small sea-hurricane for the fleet when Lizzy’s right knee rose up, followed by the lower part of her thigh. A thump made the whole bathtub vibrate when Lizzy place one foot against the edge.

“My feet need a bit attention too, little fellas. Do you mind?” Lizzy presented a pouty face. Leaning her head against an open hand with half shuttered eyes, Lizzy watched the microscopic fleet bobbing their way along her soaring thigh towards her foot resting on the other side of the tub. When the fleet was bobbing right above her vagina, Lizzy resisted the urge to spread the lips of her vulva and let her cunt ascend from the depths and swallow the whole fleet up like an emerging sea monster. She would safe that jest for some other time. Now however, it was foot-worship-time.

It took a while before the shrunken fleet came into vicinity of her foot. She wiggled her toes as to lure them in. Then, she slipped her foot back into the water, slowly, to avoid creating a vortex suction that could suck some ships below the water surface.

“I want you all,” she bit her lowerlip as her mind was plunged in concentration as she aimed. “here.” Lizzy gave a giggle of relief when she saw that her big toe rose up out of the water, right at the fleet’s position, gluing them to its tip. Lizzy’s eyes squinted when she used her powers to shrink the fleet even smaller, until they fitted perfectly on its hilly surface.
She titled her toe from front to back. “Stay put, little guys. Mommy’s not done with you yet.”
Lizzy sat up straight and used both hands to grab her foot and pulled it towards her face.

“You fuckers are so incredible small, aren’t you?” Lizzy’s green eyes zeroed in on the minuscule fleet from up close. “you like my toe? You better be. Perhaps you prefer my tongue instead.” Lizzy brought her lips up, parted them to allow her tongue from crawling out.
A gust of hot air stormed over the tiny fleet when Lizzy could not prevent herself from laughing while threatening to lick up the fleet from her big toe. She saw a couple of ships tumbling down from her big toe, to end up plastered on one of her wet boobs.

“Shall I… like… taste you?” Lizzy whispered. “quite wicked. Don’t you think?” Her tongue licked her big toe everywhere but not touching the fleet.
“I just want to. You know…” Lizzy nibbled on her tongue, all transfixed, as she kept watching the shrunken fleet on her big toe. “Fuck it. Here goes nothing.” Lizzy’s lips parted and engulfed her big toe completely. She sucked on it, like an infant sucking on a pacifier and felt the nano-sized fleet traveling along her tongue down in her throat.
Lizzy swallowed and moaned deeply as her lips parted with her big toe.

“That was…exquisite.” Lizzy leaned back, closing her eyes in delightful extasy. A thought popped up in her head and she peeled her eyes open and saw the shrunken city stationed on a shelve on the wall.

Perhaps I should allow them also the opportunity to pay proper respect to my big toe. She pondered.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 14 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Emily is in for a few new surprises when her sister, Lizzy, comes home after her roaming adventures throughout the world.

 

+++

Emily grabbed a cup, filled it with water, and rinsed her mouth after brushing her teeth.

She used a towel to pat her mouth clean and took a long gaze into the mirror, staring at her own blue eyes.

It's all on you. She pondered as guilt for all recent catastrophe weighed heavily on her. Then a voice barged in;

"Kudos to you for being able to bear such a sight." Lizzy's beaming face greeted her while she entered the bathroom. She leaned against the door frame and cocked her head to the side, deliberately showcasing her augmented bosom and unnaturally luminous eyes, "you're through with gawking at yourself, or should I come back in a few minutes?"

"What are you doing here?" ─Emily gathered her stuff, almost dropping her toothbrush as she was more than eager to get out of her sister's sights─ " shouldn't you be heading outside, having fun with the world or something?" Emily said.

"You know," ─Lizzy placed her hand upon Emily's to prevent her from picking up her sponge bag─ "superpowers are great, but I do not need them to be able to read what's lying below that snarky tone."

"The hell are you babbling about?" Emily yanked her sponge bag loose.

"It's not a judgment, its envy. Even you see that, right?" Lizzy said.

"Listen, you're a freakin monster!" Emily pierced her finger in Lizzy's face. "And now get out of my way, please. I need to get up early this morning."

Lizzy stepped aside as Emily squeezed herself past her sister.

"You want it too and you know it." Lizzy's words bounced against Emily's back. "Total freedom. To be able to do whatever the fuck you want."

"Goodnight," Emily replied curtly as she ambled off.

"Goodnight," Lizzy said in an overly friendly tone.

Emily was already halfway the hall, underway to her bedroom, when she stopped in her tracks as she heard Lizzy's voice again.

"You've seen my new toe ring yet?"

"I will check it out tomorrow," Emily replied after a few seconds and resumed her ambling march towards her bedroom.

"But I want you to check it out now." Lizzy's voice ceased Emily's movement again. Emily nibbled at her lower lip and pushed out a long exhale. She waited for some moments. When nothing was heard, she resumed her journey, gingerly. First step, second step, then her feet refused to move any further.

The hell?

Her body spun like it had a life of its own, moved back towards the bathroom, and before it all started to click in her head, Emily stood face-to-face with her raven-haired sibling.

"You came back!" Emily's skin crawled as Lizzy gave her a sisterly hug. She felt her lips giving Lizzy an amiable smile. Emily felt powerless as her body was hijacked by Lizzy's powers.

"This won't take long, I promise," Lizzy whispered as she used her hand to shield her mouth like someone else could hear it. She presented her foot and nodded. "take a look, its great."

Emily mustered all might to withstand the coercive control of Lizzy's influence.

Before she knew it, Emily was plastered on all fours, like a submissive thrall, scrutinizing the glimmering toe ring attached to the second toe on Lizzy's cuddly left foot.

She focused her sight and could discern an incredible tiny city captured into some translucent bubble upon Lizzy's toe ring.

Lizzy gave a giggle as she jiggled her toes. "You like?" she asked.

As Emily's gaze was still transfixed on the toe ring, a strong temptation swirled within her body. She suddenly found Lizzy's foot the most irresistible thing in the world. She wanted to caress it, kiss it even. A faint voice in the far back of her mind tried in vain to clutch her attention, to tell her that something was off. Unfortunately, it was too weak, though.

Emily pouted her lips, brought her pretty face closer to Lizzy's foot and was ready to grant it a kiss.

"That's enough, sis. You're making me feel uncomfortable here." Lizzy tittered as her voice snapped Emily's hypnotic state.

Emily stared up, watching all dazed in Lizzy's eyes. She looked about, baffled, as she saw herself sitting on her knees in front of her younger sister. Fading memories of queer images and feelings floated in her head, about her adoring Lizzy's feet.

"The hell did I just do?" Emily brought out, blinking her eyes like she just woke up from a long slumber.

"Nothing. You did nothing, sis." Lizzy assured her. "I could compel you, though. If I wanted to."

"I don't understand…" Emily stood up, groggily.

Lizzy pointed at her own face, "Take a look at this." she said, "It's the future. The future of humanity. My powers are evolving. Here, look." Lizzy grabbed the amulet hanging from her neck, snapped it loose, and clattered it on the floor. Emily's first reaction was to pick it up, which she did. She held it tightly against her chest, afraid that this powerful trinket would fall in the hands of her diabolical sister again.

Lizzy presented merely a sly smirk as she brought her palm up like she wanted to feel if it was raining.

Immediately, the ground started to rumble violently and sirens wailed loudly throughout the city.

"Why… what did you…h-how?" Emily stammered.

"Simple," Lizzy said. She brought her hand down, and the massive earthquake immediately weakened in intensity until it completely stopped, "that thing in your hand is useless now. All its powers are transferred to me."

Emily's attention faltered as Lizzy kept babbling away about her power. She had the irresistible urge to suck on a spangler candy cane.

Her eyes sprang in a look of shocking gratitude when Lizzy's fingers dangled a white and red striped juicy candy cane in front of her face, "You need this?" Lizzy arched her brows. Lizzy's eyes blinked when Emily's hand snatched it away from her faster than lightning would need to reach the ground. Emily tore its plastic wrapping off and started sucking and licking on it like her life depended on it.

Lizzy smiled, "you like? I've bought it myself this morning. You always hated those things I recall, though."

Emily stopped licking and looked at the candy cane, contemplating Lizzy's words.

She is right. I did always hate those things. Then, why am I sucking on it like a kindergarten urchin?

"Its because I can compel you to want it." Lizzy answered the question that was lingering in Emily's mind. "just like I can compel you in wanting to kiss my feet. It won't be long before I can create matter out of nothing."

Lizzy cupped her hands behind her ears and gave a gleeful smile, "You've seen these already?"

Emily noticed two similar-looking orbs hanging from Lizzy's earlobes, both filled with two ridiculously small cities.

"And these! You've got to look at these too!" Lizzy presented a silverly long necklace lying snuggle on the warm skin between her healthy, smooth boobs.

Emily saw a similar-looking orb again, only significantly larger than the others. It matched the size of a tangerine.

"You ever heard of the Republic of Escapida?" Lizzy asked.

Emily shook her head.

"Me neither, up until this morning that is. A bunch of communists that aided Resia in the annexation of land that did not belong to them. May heaven help those paupers if I aim my sights on them." Lizzy scoffed. "Anyway, these Republicans deserved punishment and I deserved a new trinket, so here you have it." Lizzy beamed, showing off her glimmering necklace.

Emily could not believe her eyes. She had to get in closer and squint her eyes before she was able to discern something that looked like a slice of land, infinitesimal, floating amidst the tangerine sized orb dangling in Lizzy's cleavage. She thought she could see incredible tiny gray dots scattered upon the cutout landscape, which appeared like a deformed four-leaf clover.

Are those dots cities? Did Lizzy actually manage to shrink down an entire country? Emily pondered.

"You always yearned to be president, isn't it sis?" Lizzy winked. "Now is your chance." Lizzy brought her hand up and aimed her palm at Emily.

She plunged down on her knees and whined. "Please, no. Don't do this, please!"

Lizzy pushed out a peal of boisterous laughter, an evil laughter of someone who realized she had total control of the situation. "Ha! You really thought I would shrink you down to nothingness and let you live your days of youth imprisoned near my heart? You'll never deserve such privilege." Lizzy spoke the last sentence with a venomous snarl. "Good luck with that." Lizzy nodded towards the amulet clenched tightly in Emily's firm fist. "I'm off for some fun."

Another surprise greeted her when Lizzy simply blinked out of the room without leaving a trace.

Great, the bitch can teleport now too.

It made Emily exceedingly concerned about the future of the planet. Lizzy was so frightfully powerful already. She had grave doubts if anyone on the planet was save from her wrath.

Where would it all end? And who or what would be able to stop her?

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 15 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

 Lizzy's powers keep evolving to godlike proportions. She has fun while playing with an unsuspecting city. Then, she stumbles upon some apparent nuisance.

 

+++

Turmoil ignited all around Terrance as two shopping bags, filled to the brim with groceries, a shattered bottle of wine and many busted eggshells included, lay sprawled out next to his feet, mindlessly dropped by him.
Hundreds of screeches wailed every which way like foraging bottle rockets. A car exploded. Two top floors of an apartment building came crumbling down when some energy blast blew all of its concrete to pieces.
A man slumped flat on the streets in front of Terrance's feet, lying there lifeless, with blood seeping from the corner of his mouth after he was struck in the back by some strayed, hurling brick.
Even so, Terrance's expression remained blank and utterly transfixed towards the horrific scene displaying itself merely three steps in front of him in a parking space.
It was roughly 5 minutes ago that Terrance had parked his car there and told his family, consisting of his wife and two kids, that he needed to do some errands.

"Be back in a jiffy." He had told them.

And back in a jiffy, he was. He approached the car with a broad smile as his eyes fell on the mischievous grin of his 8-year-old boy pointing his toy gun at him. Then there was a loud bang, the shatter of windows, and the splatter of blood and gore and nibbles of guts and bowels accompanied by jello-like fragments barfed all over the pavement.

Lizzy was utterly unaware of all this happening while she hovered above a crowded intersection. She was just enjoying the warmth of the sun on her flawless face as she unleashed her devastating powers under the roars of frenzied laughter.
She did not know that her inhumane flying speed, next to several sonic booms, created such a monstrous suction effect that it was capable of disintegrating earthly matter. Several unsuspecting humans ended as a bloody pulp as Lizzy flew by without even touching them.
Lizzy felt reborn, and she wanted to celebrate. Her powers kept evolving on a daily basis. Lizzy kept testing the limits of her powers and noticed that they expanded at a rapid pace. This morning she managed to float in space for quite some time before the harsh environment started to take its toll on her body. Lizzy had no doubts that someday she would be able to travel to the sun's core to bathe in its scorching heat.
Last night, while lying in bed, Lizzy was giddy with excitement when her supersight noticed minuscule particles forming in the palm of her hand. She was tampering with her powers as she created electrical energy arcs in her hand. Due to some occurrence she has not yet figured out, various subatomic particles manifested out of nothing.
Lizzy was far from a board-certified physicist but had some basic understanding of the relationship between energy and matter. They were interchangeable. One can convert into the other.
Since the amulet, Lizzy felt like there was an inexhaustible pool of energy coursing through her veins, ready to serve her in her every need.

Would she be able to create something out of nothing one day? Or better said, out of plain energy pouring from her body? If so, it would allow her to reshape reality itself. She could create matter, life itself perhaps even or just something trivial like shrinking the whole sun down to show off as the most amazing dazzling earring. She would virtually be a God! Lizzy laughed in excitement by the thought of such a prospect.
The only thing that was nagging in the back of her mind was that she had small doubts about her decision to give the amulet away to Emily. Even so, she could always claim it back. I mean, what would Emily do anyway. Stop her? Ha!
Those were issues for later, though. For now, Lizzy aimed her sights at more enticing matters. Planet earth. She was quite certain that nothing could oppose her now. She was ready to subjugate its entire populace and bend them all to her will. And the only way to do that is to show them the futileness of their resistance.

"Enjoying the show, I presume?" Lizzy held her most precious trinket, a minuscule fraction of the Republic of Escapida, in the palm of her hand. She spun in a circle with her arm stretched out as to give all of its inhabitants a better view of their surroundings. Lizzy was proud and felt the need to show them all the carnage she'd just unleashed upon this city. All the while, Lizzy paid the slightest attention to all the bullets ricocheting harmlessly off of her thighs and arms and ass, fired at her by a few courageous rabble-rousers who dared to defy her.

"See?! Beyond awesome I would say!" Lizzy's perfect teeth, each one the size of a region to the nano-republicans, shot in their scope as she gave them a lofty smile.

Multiple buildings were already wrecked and burning heavily in the city after they endured one of Lizzy's energy blasts. Soaring at a considerable height above the city, Lizzy looked down beyond her hovering feet and saw a scene of total chaos and pandemonium unfolding upon the streets down below. A sea of people she could see on a vast public square, all burning with fear, funneling their way towards alleys and roads and streets. They all elbowed and screamed and trampled their way over each other with the main goal of getting the fuck out of Lizzy's sight.
A sly smirk formed upon Lizzy's perfect face as she felt like an elementary-brat once more assaulting a nest of ants. It's the same as then. She is all-powerful and all these people are the scurrying ants, running about in vain to escape her wrath.
And best of all, she has powers now too! She can do anything she wants with them. The possibilities are endless.

She could annihilate them all right now with just a simple energy blast from her hand. Leaving the entire region in a state of desolation with just a tad of her force. But that would be boring, though. She could also just shrink the whole city down to nothingness. She probably would, eventually. Lizzy was in dire need of a fresh stack of shrunken cities to attach to her new solid gold bracelet. A gift she'd recently received from some mayor as a tribute for not shrinking down his city. A pleasant privilege she was receiving more often these days. Lizzy was pleased to see that these people were actually aware of her fondness to use shrunken cities as objects of ornament on her body. They even added some empty sockets on the bracelet to allow space for small orbs containing microscopic cities. The irony was hilarious when Lizzy shrunk their city down either way and attached them to their own crafted bracelet. They were the first to fill the gaps, but there was plenty of room for more cities.
This city was the next on her list. However, she wanted to stretch out the fun and decided to play with it first.

"Check this out," Lizzy said to the frightened inhabitants of the nano-country resting in the palm of her hand. She aimed her other hand at the frenzied crowd down below and tittered with delight when thousands of people froze in their tracks. After a moment of shock, screams started to spread throughout the crowd again when every single one of them felt some invisible force rising their bodies in the air. They all screamed and flailed helplessly—all except for one.

Lizzy ceased her laughter when her sharp eye-sight noticed one individual among the crowd on the public square down below defying the might of her force.
It was a woman, a young woman, perhaps in her early 20s, wearing a squeaky clean white gown and chestnut hair worn in a long, thick braid reaching almost to her lower back.
She just stood there, looking up at her. Supersight gave Lizzy a remarkable acute vision of her surroundings, even if she was looking at an object stationed miles away from her.
So, even though Lizzy was hovering a few hundred feet in the air, it was relatively easy for her to discern the woman's facial expression. She saw a look of confidence mixed with a slight taste of arrogance even.
Lizzy teleported her way towards the woman and materialized right behind her. She did that on purpose, intending to startle the woman. It vexed Lizzy to see that she did not even flinch a muscle. Lizzy tried using her mental powers to dig in her mind but moaned from pain when it felt like an ice-cold knife was slicing through her brain.
The woman was still standing there with her back aimed towards Lizzy, admiring the sky, like she did not even exist.

"Look, I do not know who you are." Lizzy started off, "I frankly don't give a fuck. But usually, the low tier predators steer clear from the scene when an apex is showing up."

"What keeps you sticking then?" Lizzy heard the woman speaking for the first time. Her voice was punctuated with a pedantic tone. It made Lizzy urging to just blow her fuckin head off.

It was like the woman sensed Lizzy's sudden surge of anger, for she turned around and said, "Go ahead, make it count, girl."

Is this woman actually taunting me right now? Lizzy thought in disbelief.

She had a closer look at the woman now. Lizzy hated to admit it, but this woman might actually be more beautiful than she was. With radiant blue eyes sparkling with the brilliance of a pair of carefully scrubbed sapphire's. They compelled attention and appeared more interminable even than a vast blue sky on a cloudless day. Her high cheekbones and narrow chin seemed to accentuate the ever-present haughty vigor this woman radiated. The only blemish Lizzy could discover about her was a reddish, circular smirch on her skin, slightly below her collarbones in the middle of her chest. It seemed like a burning spot suffered a long time ago.
There was also something familiar about this woman. Her eyes wore some resemblance to someone she knew.

"I give you three seconds to respond before I will act." The woman interrupted Lizzy's train of thoughts.

"One,"

"Two,"

Lizzy's mind reeled with all sorts of contradicting thoughts. Before Lizzy was able to come up with something, let alone engage in some kind of action, she gave a sharp heave of agony as it felt like her stomach was vised together like it was caught up amid two dueling battering rams.

It was only then that Lizzy noticed that the woman's knee was planted in her abdomen, firm and deep. A building, of four stories high, behind Lizzy made a low groaning grumble before it collapsed entirely. A simple result of the impact of the woman's powerful knee-thrust. It caused the road to simple split open beneath Lizzy's feet, ripping all the way towards the building. Even before Lizzy was able to take a swig of oxygen, she groaned loudly when something clutched her hair and gave a sharp but hard yank. Her head snapped back against her neck, and she saw the strange woman smiling down upon her before she brought her mouth towards Lizzy's lips.
Lizzy felt powerless as the woman gave her a long, passionate kiss. Something hard and spherical was felt gliding against Lizzy's tongue as the woman's tongue compelled it to participate in a swirling dance of moisty passion.
Lizzy's conjecture was right as she saw the woman's mouth finally retreating after some time that felt like an eternity. She saw a glittering orb, moving from side to side between the woman's luscious lips. A tongue piercing. And it contained a shrunken city for godsakes!

"We should do this more often." The woman said.

The final thought Lizzy had before her cheek endured the contact of four hard knuckles was;

Why didn't I think of that?

Then, her exhausted body flew through solid concrete and hardened steel, toppling various buildings before it splashed into a lake roughly three miles ahead.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 16 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Lizzy flies back in an attempt to settle the score

 

+++

 

 

Nathan paddled his boat swiftly toward the spot where he saw an object splashing in the lake.

He had been out this morning for a time of leisure and fishing, a thing Nathan always did on Sunday to escape the mindless babbling of his deep in the throes of dementia suffering wife.

Lying in his boat, as he waited for the fish to bite, he was faintly aware that he dozed off in slumber when a loud explosion in the distance leaped him straight up. Two more explosions followed, echoing loudly through the air, coming from the city on the horizon.

At first, he was under the assumption that it was a gas explosion near the industrial area. Something that occurred a few years ago and laid waste to several blocks of industrial property. Then he saw several dark plumes of smoke swirling up in the air above the central business district.

Nathan had a certain conviction that his mind was playing tricks on him, for he could have sworn that it was a person he saw hurling through the sky before it splashed in the water. It did not make sense at all.

Bobbing at the spot, Nathan clattered his paddles back in the boat, leaned over the side, and peered through the water. The lake's crystalline water gave him a good sight.

"What are you?" he said, as his gaze found a rippling silhouette sinking deeper and deeper in the water. He gasped when two lambent white eyes appeared out of nowhere, seemingly looking at him from the depth.

He shrieked as he hurled through the air, splashing in the water, when something crashed its way through his boat, shattering it to kindling.

Nathan coughed up some water after he found his way to the surface again. He gawked up in awe as his eyes fell onto the brilliant sight of a young woman floating several feet above the water, rippling little waves in a small, circular radius.

She could not have been older than his grandson, who was a freshman in college. Nathan felt like a dirty old man as his eyes clasped to the girl's body's most feminine parts, lingering at her curvy bosom and juicy bottom. He felt caught as her radiant eyes zeroed in on him while he drooled all over her appearance like a leaky faucet.

+++

Lizzy's teeth gritted harder than a sand mill operating at full capacity as her hand dabbed her pounding cheek.

Not even in the distant past of her childhood could Lizzy remember receiving such a tremendous whoop-ass. And she had fought a lot, mostly against girls and some boys even who were older than her. Lizzy knew how victory tasted, but she also knew darn well how it felt when your head got smashed against a locker under the roars of a thrill-seeking crowd. Such a demise would never occur. At least, that was Lizzy's conviction after her godlike ascension. The world was hers now.

Swaggering smug. Lizzy thought as her mind lingered on the image of that insufferable wench that appeared out of nowhere, defying the might of her powers.

She gazed at the city stretched out on the horizon as she clenched her fists with voracious intensity.

"Still there, are you? The last mistake you ever make."

Nathan could not hear his own cries of pain when Lizzy blasted off at hypersonic speed and blew up his eardrums.

It was easy for Lizzy to localize her opponent in the vast city. She could sense her presence, something Lizzy could do with anybody as long as she had a mental image of the person in her head.

She had done it a few times before while searching for people that had wronged her in the past. An inner compass showed her the way as long as her concentration was focused on it, feeling like an invisible string reeling her in, becoming firmer the nearer she got. The life force Lizzy sensed of this woman burned significantly brighter than that of a mere mortal.

Lizzy swooshed directly through the top floor of an office tower, shattering walls and windows alike, and dove down in a straight line as she was nearing her opponent. She sensed the woman's life force burning brilliantly behind a wrecked school bus. Lizzy decided to fly straight through it to treat her to the surprise of a lifetime. She poised the fist of her good hand, ready to strike.

The big smirk on Lizzy's face churned into a flaring gaze of shock as something dove in from the side, body-checking her with full force through a three-storied warehouse. Her body crashed through several walls, rolled and scraped over concrete, before it grinds to a halt on the road two blocks away from where she was hit.

Lizzy shook her head and looked up as a figure emerged from the swirling dust, hovering her way.

"There she is." Lizzy clapped her clothes clean and stood up to face the woman who caught her off guard again.

"Did you actually expect you were the only one?" the woman landed deftly on the ground and sashayed up to her, casually using her index-finger to flick a car that was blocking her path. It flung off into the sky until it plunged on top of a petrol station four blocks away, igniting a positively huge explosion.

God! Why is she so beautiful when she's acting all mighty? Lizzy pondered with deep envy.

Lizzy saw her stunning brown eyes flashing with annoyance as behavior in the crowded street rose to screeching godzilla-like panic.

"You!" the woman reached her hand out to clench a man's throat who was about to run away from her. "How am I suppose to have a decent conversation here with all this godforsaken racket!" she spat in his face.

Even in rage she's still hotter than a bucket of molten metal. Lizzy thought. Would that also apply to me?

"Speak, you lackwit!" with her hand gripped around his throat, she shook the guy like a ragdoll as his body dangled from her vice-like grip. His face was coloring while he coiled and gagged. His fingers pried in vain for some highly needed oxygen.

Lizzy's face churned into a sourly grimace as she watched the spectacle with feelings of vicarious embarrassment. "I think you should… I don't know, maybe loosen your grip a bit?" she said with a sheepish grin, gesturing her own throat. "Its hard to speak like that."

"Who asked you!" the woman fumed

Lizzy flinched, raising her brows in a disarming manner.

A flick of her wrist was enough to hurl him off into space. "Useless, I'm telling you. All of them." The woman appeared even more vexed now as throngs of people teemed about in the streets, running everywhere and nowhere like headless chickens. "You're all grounded, you hear me!"

Lizzy covered her ears as the woman's voice suddenly sounded amplified, exceeding a high number of decibels so that it could be heard throughout the entire city.

SMASH!!!!

Even Lizzy had trouble keeping her footing when the woman stomped her boot on the ground, creating a small earthquake, jittering every single citizen on his ass.

Lizzy cocked a brow as she saw the woman pulling off one of her boots.

"I hereby sentence you all to a lifelong servitude of my boot, starting now." She waved her hand and screams erupted as every single being of the city was vacuumed toward the woman's boot. They all flailed helplessly in the air as an unknown force drew them toward the stunning young woman who was waiting there with a sly smirk on her face. People clung to everything that was in reach, scratching nails, but all was useless. Her power was too great.

She picked her boot up and held it above her head as thousands upon thousands of screeching citizens traveled through an involuntary flight toward it, shrinking rapidly the nearer they came.

"Blessed is what you all are, trust me."

They all shrunk down to microbe size and vanished through the dark shaft, guzzled up by the boot like a vacuum cleaner.

"There." The woman said as the last citizen traveled his way toward his final destination. He joined the rest of his fellow sufferers as he landed on a planet-sized sweaty sole where he was forced to live as a microbe of burden in a measly attempt to please the young superwoman who was now his Goddess.

"Like, wow! That was like… no, forget about it, I have absolutely no idea what the hell that was what you just did." Lizzy sniggered as she watched the woman putting her boot back on.

When the woman was done, she aimed her sight at Lizzy again and placed her hands on her hips, "You hear that? Nothing. I love it. Just love it! Now we can talk."

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 17 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Lizzy's eagerness to fight takes a swift turn when she's starting to realize what she's up against.

 

+++

"I did not take you for the talkative type." Lizzy said as she eyed the woman in front of her with vigilance. There breezed an unnatural ambiance throughout the city, with only the cracks of a nearby fire coming from a wrecked car and a gush of wind whistling through the deserted streets. It was like a ghost town. Each and every single person living in this city were now speck sized and swarming about with their fellow citizens in the moisty depths of this woman's boot.

The woman merely smiled, "Words are simply but one of the many instruments we can use to communicate. I usually prefer other methods."

Lizzy frowned, pondering about her cryptic answer. She felt a moment of discomfort when the woman─shamelessly─eyed her from top to bottom and back.

"You like it?" the woman asked, "the powers, I mean." She added when she recognized confusion on Lizzy's countenance.

"this freedom." she continued, "to have absolutely no boundaries." She scanned her surroundings. "Yeah… you like it. Look at this place… you did a pretty good number on it, didn't you?"

"Who are you?" Lizzy asked.

"Does it matter who I am? Name's Siren, if that eases your mind."

"Siren…" Lizzy repeated the name thoughtfully, "You know, you look very familiar."

Siren cocked an eyebrow, "Do I? Well, you"─Siren blinked and materialized right in front of Lizzy's face─"look rather appetizing…" she glared with lust.

"W-what are you doing?" Lizzy said, taking a step back.

"What does it looks like?" Siren said as her hand groped about Lizzy's juicy spheres, while her other hand was underway for her privy part.

"I-I'm not into girls," Lizzy said.

"Great! Nonconsensual makes it only more fun!"

Lizzy screamed as she summoned all of her supernatural strength and lunged forward, with hypersonic speed, in an attempt to plant her knuckles upon Siren's immaculate countenance. She frowned as it felt like her fist swooshed through thin air whilst Siren's beaming face remained unfazed, looking at her with amusement.

"I cannot make myself impalpable if that's what you were thinking."

Lizzy launched another strike, and another, all with the same result.

"You do realize I'm going easy on you, right?" Siren smiled. "Even when I'm doing this!"

Lizzy felt almost like barfing when Siren's fist moved way faster than Lizzy's supernatural senses could perceive and rammed hard through the bulletproof muscles of her perfectly sculptured abdomen.

"I'll take that." Siren playfully tore the silver necklace free, containing the shrunken Republic of Escapida. "What must they think of you now, Lizzy?" she said with a tone of pity in her voice as her slender fingers held the trinket up to her insufferable perfect face. She turned her wrist to both sides─rotating the shrunken country to allow her gleaming eyes to scrutinize them from all sides─and made a sound like she was pleased to see what she saw.

"Give that back! I'm the Goddess around here!" Lizzy fumed, while still keeling over from the unexpected body punch.

Siren's eyes shot up to her, bearing a sudden flash of excitement in them, "Show me."

Lizzy's arms were forced into defense mode as Siren's body simply seem to vanish right before she was being pummeled from all sides. "Don't look like much of Goddess to me!" Siren jeered between the flashes of her punches.

These beatings were starting to take a heavy toll on Lizzy's body as she wheezed and groaned after every punch she received, rather she was able to block it or not. It just hurt like hell.

It made Lizzy also quite anxious to notice that she was not only inferior to this woman in terms of speed and strength but fighting skill too. Lizzy could fight, but she was more of a brawler, depending mainly on her catlike voraciousness and dirty shots than on trained skills. This Siren was different, though.

Despite her decent appearance that made you guess Siren was working as a secretary for some high-rolling company, she surprisingly fought like a highly skilled UFC fighter. All of her strikes and kicks had a perfectly flowed snap to them before handing out their devastatingly high damage at Lizzy's huddled body. At this rate it would not be long before her body gives out. She had to act.

At first, Siren's haughty countenance churned into a look of pleasant surprise when Lizzy changed tactic and unleashed into a screeching barrage of wildly placed punches and kicks, flailing about in an attempt to smack hard against Siren's perfect face. Siren soon seemed bored and began to chuckle as she effortlessly danced around, evading strike after strike.

"Pathetic." Siren said.

Lizzy's eyes widened with fear as she saw a gleaming sphere appearing in Siren's palm, inflating at a rapid pace. A devilish grin adorned Siren's comely face as the green-eyed beauty smashed her hand against Lizzy's stomach, blasting her with a devastating burst of energy.

Lizzy pushed out a groan of pain as her body was launched into the air, tumbling end over end. She cracked her eyes open as the cackles of maniacal laughter in the far distance whizzed up at her in rapid-fire. Her body was too exhausted to put up anything against another spree of strikes that followed─smashing hard in perfect symphony with jolts of laughter coming from Siren's mouth─launching her even further through the air as they soared over the landscape in dazzling speed.

"Look at you. You look like shit!" Siren sneered at her as both super-powered beings floated roughly a few thousand feet in midair.

A totally battered Lizzy panted heavily. She used the back of her hand to wipe away a thick drop of blood slithering from one of her nostrils before it was able to roll down toward her upper lip.

Both girls looked up as the thundering roars of several fighter-jets came in, swarming about them at a safe distance.

"Don't look at them. Look at me." Siren's voice snapped her back to attention. "They are even less than the mosquito's we swat during summer. You should know that."

"God! Why are you so downright weak?!" Siren said. "You should be the one!"

Lizzy frowned, It almost sounds like she's disappointed. And what's this babbling about me being the one?

"Funny thing," Lizzy's pounded yet still unearthly, beautiful face was able to form a sly smirk, "I'm the one who is losing, yet you're the one who looks troubled."

"Why didn't you take the full shot of the amulet?" Siren asked.

Lizzy chuckled when hearing her mentioning the amulet, "Figures. You have one too? Are there any more of us out there? Would loooove to meet them, especially if they are just as kind as you."

"Hey?!" Lizzy yelped as her body swooshed through the air, compelled by an invisible force. She ended up tightly clenched in Siren's fist, shrunk down to the size of an action figure.

Siren unfolded her hand as to allow Lizzy to stand in the middle of her hand. "Why the rudeness? I was asking a question you know!" Lizzy fumed.

Lizzy swallowed hard when she had to crane her neck to gape at Siren's countenance, She's even more beautiful from this close. A face so divine, like it was molded in the holy depths of heaven itself.

"You can have that too." Siren said.

Lizzy flinched, cocking her head, "You can read my thoughts? The only thing I got was a good headache when I tried it with you."

"The difference between you and me─in terms of power─" Siren said, ignoring Lizzy's question, "is this… no, this."

Lizzy looked about as she noticed that Siren had shrunk her even further. She was roughly the size of a Lego mini-figure.

"You rather crave to live here?" Siren points to the silvery bracelet she stole earlier from Lizzy, which was now dangling in her cleavage. A whole country of many billions of shrunken people were trapped in that translucent orb. "or you rather be able to do this?"

Siren's billboard-sized face turned to the side as she stretched out her hand, pointing her index finger in the direction of the deep, blue sea glittering far below beneath the beaming rays of the sun.

Lizzy's sharp eyesight was able to discern an incoming war fleet on the horizon, massively sized and bobbing their way towards them.

"That's nothing, I can deal with that with utmost ea-"Lizzy's sentence was cut off as a red, energetic beam, about as wide as a pencil point, left Siren's fingertip and shot down towards the sea. The beam became broader and brighter, giving off a flare of light that would probably blind every mere mortal, but not Lizzy. She saw the beam─which in the meantime had grown to several football fields wide─blasting down into the sea, ripping it open like a samurai blade as it soared and blinked out of sight beyond the horizon, leaving a straight brown trail of seafloor visible for the eye to see. It took quite some time before the natural flow of water sloshed the ocean back in place as both sides crashed against each other, zippering upwards to the horizon as if it was following the radiant blast.

Shrunken Lizzy stood there on Siren's palm, looking up at her billboard-sized face as she was only slightly impressed by her display of power. True, that blast looked far more potent than something she could create. However, dealing with a war fleet and splitting the ocean open was something she could definitely pull off. Lizzy saw that the sea was back to normal again, apart from some after waves, but it seemed like Siren was still waiting for something.

"You're expecting som-"Lizzy's sentence was shushed.

"It's only a matter of seconds now," Siren said after a short moment.

Lizzy became impatient and was about to speak again when she heard a low rumbling sound in the far distance, becoming slowly louder. She had to turn around for it came from the opposite direction.

"Well I'll be…" Lizzy gaped and saw a humongous tidal wave, swallowing anything that bobbed in its path as it rolled its way towards them. It shrunk in strength and size until it crashed down the final residues of its momentum in the sea when it was nearly straight below them.

"Did it really…?" Lizzy asked in awe.

Siren nodded with a self-complacent smile, "All the way around. I was even holding back, to be honest."

Lizzy could not even imagine the damage this blast had left in its wake, encircling the entire globe.

Siren became serious again when she spoke. "Make sure to take full advantage of the amulet because next time we'll cross swords, I'll kill you!"

Before Lizzy was able to respond, Siren's other hand─big as a shack─loomed up, flicking her tiny body with a tree trunk sized index finger.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 18 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Realizing her slip with the amulet, Lizzy confronts Emily with the sole purpose of getting that blasted thing back.

 

+++

 

 

Lizzy swooshed through the air, tumbling head over heels as her cannoned body boreholes in multiple buildings before it crashed down in the midst of a crowded square ─ adorning the cobblestoned plaza with a positively huge crater. Jiggling off the dizziness in her head, Lizzy rose back on her feet and noticed two things; A: she was back to her former size and B: All those pathetic screams coming from the panicked throngs were starting to nettle her. Floating out of the crater, Lizzy saw various people pointing up at her shouting things like, "Demon! It's the demon!"

"Demon?" she chuckled in disbelief, "You call THIS," ─ Lizzy pointed at her own divine face, which was already recovered back to its angelic perfectness by her innate powers ─ "a fuckin demon?!"

As her feet landed on the ground, a slug ─ fired at her from the local militia ─ made contact with her forehead before it dropped harmlessly on the cobblestones beneath her boots. Lizzy's narrowed eyes shifted from the dented bullet on the ground to the officer in front of her, who was looking at her with wide, shocked eyes while his gun was still clenched in his trembling hands. One of his colleagues showed up and emptied his mag on her with an automatic rifle.

It took Lizzy's super-enhanced mind less time than the first bullet needed to leave the barrel to decide what she wanted to do with all slugs fired at her. She brought up her hand in a pace that was imperceptible by any mere mortal and flung her index-finger ─ five times ─ to fire all bullets at various upfront calculated targets. Two officers dropped death on the spot as a bullet pierced their thick hard skull ─ traveling through a jellylike substance ─ before blasting out through the back of their heads. The third and fourth bullet found target ─ subsequently ─ with a massive propane tank four blocks away and underground gas storage at a nearby petrol station, leading to an all-devouring inferno, granting many people nearby an agonizing quick death. The final bullet was flung in the direction of Siren. Leastwise, aimed at the last known location to her, that is. After all, her shrunken body was flicked by Siren with a dazzling speed, many times faster than the pace of sound, covering a vast amount of kilometers before plunging down in this unknown city.

"I'll show you a demon," she said darkly and brought her hand up, palm up. A ravishing bright orb manifested in her hand, sparkling white, inflating in a rapid pace until it blasted outwards with the nuclear force of multiple bombs of mass destruction. Lizzy combed her slightly disheveled hair as she took stock of the smoldering wasteland beneath her floating feet. There was nothing left but a massive wide crater where once stood a lively city ─ inhabited by people with hopes and dreams.

"Oops… I think I might overdo it a little bit here." Lizzy said with a feigned tone of regret. "Blasted bitch!" she grinned her teeth, bunching her fists as her mind showed images of Siren.

Lizzy thought she got it all in the can. Her might was undisputed. She toppled earth's greatest nation with ease ─ single-handedly, and in a matter of a few days ─ It would only be a matter of time before the rest would fall and be forced to cave into her authority.

Then Siren showed up salting her game. That woman was incredibly strong, outclassing Lizzy's godlike performance like she was a mere insect facing a giant. Lizzy was fairly confident that she'd only witnessed a slight whiff of her powers. She was perhaps even capable of shrinking the whole planet or splitting it in two if the wish was there.

Lizzy focused her mind on her home and blinked off, materializing in the hallway of her own house. She cocked a brow when she heard the muffled chattering and laughing coming from her own bedroom. The voices sounded familiar. Swinging the door open, her eyes were treated on the sight of both Emily and Christi standing amidst a playboard at their feet ─ dotted with multiple shrunken cities. All three girls looked surprised at each other. Emily and Christi because they did not anticipate Lizzy's sudden arrival, and Lizzy ─ because she saw the amulet hanging in Christi's cleavage, glowing painfully bright with a crimson hue.

"Get out of my room! Now!" Lizzy screeched, pointing with her finger. Then she thought of a better way and smirked when she came with the idea of using her telekinesis powers instead. Her mind was set in motion to throw both girls out, heavy-handed ─ but nothing happened.

Lizzy frowned as she saw Emily and Christi merely smiling at her in a conspiring way.

"Something funny here?!" Lizzy said.

"Yeah, you," Emily said and brought her hand up with a sardonic smile. Before she knew it, Lizzy felt an invisible force poleaxing her body backward, crashing it through several walls before it landed in the garden's pond. Fuming, Lizzy splashed away some shrunken boats bobbing in the water and floated up, ready to unleash hell on her sister and friend. She strained her focus when her body remained fixed, refusing to ascend any further.

"The fuck?" Lizzy cursed when her body refused to obey the commands of her mind and stubbornly descended until her feet touched the ground.

"Having trouble maintaining control?" Emily sneered as she floated through the open crack in the house with Christi in tow.

Lizzy's eyes spewed fire, "I have trouble tolerating your face!" she jutted her hand out, ready to strike her sister with whatever power that came up in her head – rather it was to blast her or to shrink her down to sub-atomic level. Lizzy saw Emily's smile broadening when nothing happened.

"You know, sis. I have worked very, very hard today." Emily landed on the lawn. "toiling about to keep your shrunken cities safe and all. I believe my feet need a little treatment here, don't you think?"

Lizzy frowned as she heard her sister making an allusion about the degrading treatment she had given Emily earlier. "I will never touch those filthy feet of yours."

Lizzy did her utmost to maintain her surefooted attitude while conversing with her sister. Inside, however, she was starting to have serious doubts about her capabilities to gain the upper hand in this clash of power. Why did her powers leave her in the lurch? Was she gradually getting weaker now that she did not wear the amulet? Or had Emily's powers somehow surpassed hers, making her capable of neutralizing hers? She reprimanded herself for the high-minded act of giving away the amulet to Emily. She was almost certain she had drained all of its powers. She was like a God with omnipotent capabilities, ready to subjugate humanity to her whims ─ undisputed. Then came Siren, who proved her wrong. Lizzy was nothing more than a punching bag during their clash. It had taught her the hard and painful lesson that there is a level beyond the state of divinity she so foolishly assumed to be untouchable.

"Oh, but you will, sis." Emily said, looking at her with a haughty smile, "for better or worse… you WILL worship my feet."

Lizzy groaned from exertion as she mustered all of her willpower to withstand Emily's might, trying to coerce her body to move over to her. In the back of her mind, she heard Emily's derisive laughter joined by the chuckles of joy coming from Christi.

"You're… ugh… all… MIIIIIINE!!!!" Lizzy screamed as her body flailed desperately while grazing over the grass in the direction of her hateful sister.

"Mine! You mean!" Emily retorted. "You belong to me now and only me! You do not deserve to be this tall."

Lizzy shrieked in despair when she noticed her body dwindling in size rapidly. Her action-figure-sized being came at a stop at Emily's feet. Lying in the grass, Lizzy looked up at two towering young women looking down upon her with an air of superiority, sniggering.

"Get to work!" the blond girl commanded. Lizzy's body felt like a marionette puppet as it motioned its way to Emily's high heel. With a final residue of her willpower, Lizzy was able to stagnate Emily's divine might for just a few seconds before her lips started kissing the nail of her big toe. Tears rolled over her eyes when she felt her body dwindling even further until it was nothing more than an almost invisible speck on Emily's red-painted toenail. It was like a stretched-out, curvy landscape to her now. Kissing and worshiping Emily's toenail, Lizzy heard the booming laughers of two godlike beings thundering down from the sky.

Merely hours ago, the whole world was within her grasp. Now, however, she was nothing more than a speck-sized creature residing on her sister's toenail.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 19 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Christi and Emily are enjoying their new powers but have rather opposite ideas of how to use them.

"This is so cool!" Christi screamed – with fluttering hair – as her body soared through the air with twice the speed of sound.

"Let us make it even cooler, shall we?" Emily winked and blasted off with hypersonic speed. It took roughly two seconds before Christi caught up with her.

Emily smiled at her. She thought she could see some forced effort from Christi's side as her friend smiled back in return.

Touching the amulet, Emily could feel its immense power coursing through her veins. It would be utterly easy for Emily to accelerate even faster than this, much faster. But Christi would not be able to keep up with her. Christi's extent of absorption wasn't as high enough as hers. A thing Emily had learned from her history teacher. Little was known about this mystique amulet and its powers. It grants the wearer – but not all – supernatural abilities that subsequently become more enhanced the longer that person is exposed to the radiations of the amulet. It needs physical contact to work, though. Lizzy had carried that thing for weeks and had practically transformed into a Goddess and was virtually omnipotent.
Emily did not quite understand why she was so swelled with a surge of confidence when Lizzy showed up. She had good reason to be afraid of her. Sure, Emily was the one wearing the amulet, but Lizzy was still mightily powerful.

Heck, Lizzy could even make her want to kiss her feet. And that was merely a few days ago. It was a scary thought to know that Lizzy was able to alter fragments of Emily's personality and the resulting preferences of her as a person.

Still, though, it felt like the amulet was reassuring her. Emily just knew she was more powerful at that moment than Lizzy. So she just acted upon it. It was delightfully satisfying to get even with Lizzy and shrink her down to a toenail slave.

Emily had also secretly tried to pry into Christi's mind to see if she could alter things there. Unfortunately, she couldn't. Making the conclusion that it was probably because Christi possessed powers herself Emily also tried it on a normal person – her mother. But this also failed. A bit vexed, Emily just shook her frustration off and enjoyed what she had. At least she was able to fly and shrink things. She and Christi also possessed the wonderful ability of telekinesis, a thing she and Christi had not experienced yet. It still did not make any sense to her as to why she was stronger than Lizzy while at the same time lacked some of the abilities she had. Emily was also unable to teleport. A frightening skill she had seen Lizzy doing only recently. Perhaps some abilities require time to settle in?

Let's see what more powers will reveal themselves in time. Emily thought while soaring through the sky. Looking at the land down below from this height was like looking at a map. Emily's face saddened when her eyes fell upon various brown dots, which were, in fact, positively huge craters. Former locations of bruising cities, all shrunk down and collected by her kid sister.

I should restore them. Emily thought as a sense of remorse was simmering in the back of her mind. Those were issues for later, though. It was now time to relish in these superpowers. Her enhanced sight spotted an airliner flying as a dot on the horizon.

Emily gave a sly grin to Christi and added, "Let's race it, shall we?"

"Nah, I rather shrink some people and buildings instead," Christi replied. Emily saw her already scanning the ground for potential targets.

Emily sighed, "Aren't you tired of shrinking already? I mean, what are you gonna do with them anyway? Stuff them in some dome again?"

"Perhaps…" Christi said while squinting at the horizon, "Perhaps it's an even better idea to let them all reside on my toenail, don't you think?" Christi eyed Emily as her remark referred to the almost invisible city dotted on the latter's toenail.

"I was planning on regrowing them!" Emily said.

"When? Before or after you enjoyed your superpowers? Oh wait, I forgot, you're already enjoying your superpowers."

"Why do you always have to become so feisty?!" Emily stopped in midair.

Christi also stopped, hovering in midair, "And why do you always act like a leader?!

"You don't have to follow me, you know," Emily replied

"You're right. I don't." Christi blasted off.

"Where are you going?" Emily screamed after her.

"Not listening!" Christi replied.

I better follow her. Emily thought and blasted off in the same direction as Christi. She saw Christi looking over her shoulder with an irritated glare. The moment she noticed that Emily was following her, she took it up a few notches, surpassing hypersonic speed.

An evil smile crept on Christi's face as she saw an airliner flying through the sky, seemingly hanging still. Aiming to graze her body inches away from the plane, Christi made a slight miscalculation and crashed through one of its wings instead. She gave a pitched shriek and covered her face just before impact and was surprised that it felt like tearing through a piece of paper. She didn't feel a thing. Looking over her shoulder, she saw that the plane had entered a death spiral. And behind that, she saw Emily approaching at a rapid pace.

Christi shrugged and blasted off again.

Emily watched, baffled as she saw the plane tumbling down with only one wing. A dark urge boiled up within her to blast the aircraft and its people to oblivion. Knowing darn well that this urge originated from the amulet, she quickly swept the thought aside and focused on coming up with some sort of a good deed instead.

Feeling compelled to think fast – for she wanted to catch up with Christi before her reckless behavior would cause even more havoc – Emily came up with a simple solution. With just the power of her thought, Emily shrunk the whole plane down until she could pinch it between her thumb and index finger.

"Don't worry, I won't harm you." She said while holding the airliner in front of her eyes. Snuggling the plane in the warmth of her cleavage, Emily blasted off to resume her pursuit.

Meanwhile, Christi was soaring above a crowded intersection of a bruising city. She saw various people pointing up at her.

"Pictures, people! Take them while you can!" Christi took a few sexy poses while turning her body in different angles. These powers combined with her greatly enhanced physical appearance gave her a sense of superiority over everyone else. She felt like a Goddess. While posing, she took her phone from her back pocket to use as a tool for self-admiration.

Enough of the attention and eager to test her new powers, Christi brought her hand up and was pleasantly surprised as multiple buildings broke from their foundation and rose airborne. All the people down below started to scramble away from her in panic as Christi unleashed her terrifying powers on the helpless city. She waved her arm to the side and laughed when the soaring buildings crashed against others – toppling them like bowling pins.

"Shrinking time." Christi stretched her palm open – pointing it downward – and watched with satisfaction the whole city and its people slowly shrinking down. Then it stopped. Then the city began to grow again.

"What the… You!" Christi fumed as she saw Emily hovering above her.

"Sorry, can't let you do that." Emily said.

Christi fumed and mustered all of her strength to counter Emily's influence and shrink the city nonetheless. Under the tight influence of two opposing powers, the city's size remained stagnant as it was neither shrinking nor growing. It seemed like the girls reached a stalemate. Then Emily decided to increase her effort, and the city grew to its original size anyway.

Christi gave a groan of frustration. She was no match against Emily's might.

Feeling a tingling sensation building up in her fingertips, Christi stretched her hand open. She became delightfully surprised when an energy beam shot out from its palm – annihilating the three top floors of a skyscraper.

"Noooooo!" Emily screeched.

Christi smirked and began unleashing a barrage of devastatingly charged energy bolts – aimed randomly at people and buildings alike. Her angelic face churned into a look of confusion when all bolts just vanished in thin air before hitting a target.

Looking up, she saw Emily smirking back at her.

"Ready to simmer down so we can have some fun?" Emily said.

"You hypocritic tramp! That thing is mine! Give it to me!" Christi pointed at the amulet hanging around Emily's neck.

"Sorry, not going to happen," Emily replied.

Emily's eyes widened with surprise when she saw Christi rushing in at her. Out of reflex, Emily brought her hands up – as she was anticipating Christi's collision with her – but looked marveled as she saw the latter's body freezing up in midair, merely inches away from her, completely unable to move.

Rad! Some innate defense mechanism. Emily thought.

"What did you do to me!" Christi screeched as her willpower flailed every which way in an attempt to move her body.

Emily cracked a triumphant smile, "Why don't you cool off for a bit." Christi's body began to shrink down and ended up in Emily's clenched fist. Admiring Christi's action-figure-sized body, Emily stuffed her in her back pocket. "Enjoy the ride."

With that, Emily blasted off, ready to fulfill some heroic deeds.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 20 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Mysha and Rinaldo are trying to get away from an invasion of mobsters at their dad's mansion and get help from an unexpected ally.

 

+++

 

 

 

"Dad, no!" Mysha clasped her hands against her cheeks. She dashed forward – determined to stop those vile men harassing her father.

"Let go of me, you coward!" she spat in her older brother's face when he grasped her wrist in an attempt to stop her.

"Ha! Some feisty one you've got there, Amarick." a sturdy guy said before treating Mysha's downed dad on another fierce kick against his chest.

"should be more than enough to provide my cock at least ten minutes of pleasure."

Another man gave a chuckle and also landed a kick – this time against her dad's face – before saying, "I think it's quite safe to say two minutes, don't you think? And even that would be way above average in your case."

"Shut up! And get those kids before I tell Cobble about your nightly adventures with his niece."

The man grunted but did as he was told.

"Go! Gooooo!" Amarick screamed. He coughed up some blood when his stomach received another kick "Nowwww!"

Mysha kept gawking, in shock, before her arm was yanked with violence by her brother. "Come!" he said.

She screamed in protest but was quickly convinced by the wisdom of this decision when one of the shady guys walked up to them – with a grin on his face and a gun in his left hand.

Mysha let herself be guided out of her father's office. As they entered the vast hallway, Rinaldo had the intention of leading them down the winding staircase. Mysha bumped up to him when he stopped and cursed softly. Two other guys were patrolling the mansion downstairs nearby the front door.

Overcoming her numbness, Mysha's mind became clearer as it adapted to the situation. She had an idea.

"The bookshelf," she whispered. "in the back."

Rinaldo nodded. They both scurried off – fast but with muffled footsteps – through a long corridor leading them past the meeting room, one of the mansion's many bathrooms, and Mysha's own bedroom.

"Over there," Mysha pointed. They walked up to a large bookshelf. Mysha reached out to a specific book and flipped it backward. A hidden door revealed itself when the bookshelf scrolled to the side. Mysha's mind came more to ease when they entered the secret passage and ran to safety. This tunnel would lead them to an almost undetectable old bunker in the hills a couple of miles further ahead. No one knew about this passage only–

*CLICK*

Mysha gasped. The sound of a gun getting cocked.

"Turn around, nice and slow." A smooth and smoky voice said.

Mysha and Rinaldo spun around with their hands in the air. Two shady-looking guys stepped forward out of some shadowy corner.

"Throw that piece in your back pocket to the floor." One of them said, addressing Rinaldo.

Rinaldo complied – with reluctance – and clattered his 9mm on the floor.

"And the other one too. In your right sock."

Rinaldo complied again and clattered another gun – a smaller one – on the floor.

"Good." The one with the gun said, satisfied, "Now it's time for some fun."

"Shouldn't we bring them to Cobble?" the other guy said.

Razor scuffed, "NOT after we have our share of fun, Snapper. As far as the others know, these kids simply vanished in the wind."

"Ah, yes. Smart thinking of you finding this hidden passage there, Razor."

Razor snorted, "I always think smart."

"So what's the plan?" Snapper asked.

Razor narrowed his eyes, thinking, "I think I'm going to put a bullet between his eyes and plant my cock between her legs."

Mysha's eyes bulged. She shrieked when this Razor pointed his gun at Rinaldo and pulled the trigger. A loud bang followed. Then… nothing.

"You missed!"

"No, really?!' Razor fumed, looking at his bud.

BANG! BANG BANG BANG! It reverberated loudly.

Nothing…

"The fuck?"

They all looked about when a girlish giggle was heard out of nowhere.

"Something funny, bitch?" Razor points his gun at Mysha.

"No! It wasn't her!" Rinaldo begged, shielding his sister with his arms.

"You see any more wenches around here?!" Razor snapped.

Another giggle was heard.

"Let's get out of here, Razor. This place gives me the creeps." Snapper was already grabbing Razor's arm.

"NOT before I smack the smirk off that wench's face." Razor yanked his arm free and walked forward, determined. He tripped – as he felt something hooking around his ankle – and stumbled forward, smashing with his head against the wall.

Another girlish giggle reverberated throughout the passage.

Razor grunted with pain and tried in vain to staunch the blood seeping heavily from his nose. Enraged, he dashed forward – ready to strike Mysha with a full knuckled blow of his right fist. His teeth grind a second before he screamed out in pain when it felt like his knuckles smashed hard against a block of concrete. He also heard the crunching sound of some bones breaking. Opening his eyes, Razor was greeted by the countenance of a heavenly beautiful looking blond girl looking down upon him – with a haughty glare on her face. Her blue eyes radiated with such unnatural brilliance that it outshone the flashing red and blue colors of her supergirl-like costume with ease.

"Infinity girl!" Mysha brought out with joy.

"So, she does exist…" Snapper gaped.

Infinity girl held her hand up, and immediately, both Razor and Snapper were drawn toward it like a magnet.

They both shrieked as their bodies flailed helplessly toward Infinity girl's hand while dwindling down in size rapidly. The supergirl smiled down upon them – in triumph – as she brought her hand in front of her gleeful eyes.

Mysha watched in awe as her eyes followed the movements of two minuscule figures teeming about on her hand. The latter sniggered when both of them ran to the edge of her hand and stumbled backward – all due to the sight of such giddy heights.

"What shall I do with them?" Infinity girl said as her eyes locked on Mysha.

The question caught her by surprise. Her mind was still busy processing the positively overwhelming fact that she was standing here – face to face – with her idol, Infinity girl! THE Infinity girl!

The one who emerged out of nothing and made a swift name of herself by acting out a spree of heroic deeds throughout the world for the last couple of weeks. From stopping armed robberies to helping old ladies crossing bustling roads to the enforcement of ceasefires between decades-long squabbling nations. Nothing was too much for Infinity girl. She even managed to redeem the world of its greatest threat, Lizzy – or so she claimed. It was not so long ago that some bratty teen – with pitch raven hair – rose up with frightful powers and decimated entire armies, single-handedly. Her message was clear – worship me or get squashed beneath my boot. The girl was practically unstoppable as she shrunk down city after city throughout the globe to ridiculously tiny proportions – no one was safe. Just as humanity was on the brink of giving in to this new dystopia of being beneath the cruel rule of a mere teen girl with godlike powers, Lizzy simply vanished without a trace.

Many were still reluctant to give their praise to this so-called Infinity girl. Their memories of Lizzy's carnage were fresh still. Unlike Lizzy, Infinity Girl seemed good-hearted as she merely acted for the best. Still, though, one simple flip of her intentions to the wrong side could undeniably lead to fresh disasters for humanity. If she would choose to change course to a dark path there was nothing humanity could do to reign her in. The fact was that this whole planet was now Infinity Girl's playground and humanity was simply fortunate enough that her game was gentle – up until now.

"I-I-I…" Mysha stammered as she felt Infinity Girl's eyes piercing in on hers. She was without words as the supergirl smiled friendly at her. It was like looking at some deity incarnated in the flesh – Mysha felt her knees buckling as a deep urge seeped in to worship this being. There was also another thought that crept up in her mind. One that made her afraid that it was seen by Infinity Girl.

Those powers! What I would give to get them…

Mysha dared to feel slightly relieved when no sign could be detected on Infinity Girl's face of her knowing Mysha's thoughts. The girl was either unable to, or she was simply a talented actor.

"Here, I have these for you too," Infinity Girl said, presenting her other hand. "It's the whole bunch of them. Godfather Cobble included."

Mysha watched in disbelief as dozens of minuscule figures – barely bigger than ants – were teeming about on Infinity Girl's hand.

"My-my father?"

"He's okay," Infinity Girl assured. You can see him now if you like. He's back at the mansion licking his wounds and worried to death about the wellbeing of his kids. The ones who were beating him up should be scurrying about on my hand also."

Mysha was surprised by her own audacity as she took a step forward. Her eyes zeroed in on Infinity Girl's hand - seeking vengeance.

"Take them. They're yours. I'm serious." Infinity Girl reached both of her hands out in an inviting manner.

Mysha hesitated for a moment. Before she was even able to do something, some invisible force compelled her hand to move upward – with its palm aimed to the sky.

Mysha watched with astonishment when the whole bunch of miniaturized people floated up and soared their way toward Mysha's inviting hand.

"Have more fun with them than they had with you," Infinity Girl winked before shooting off to disappear in the shadows of the narrow corridor.

"Thank you, Infinity Girl," Mysha said. An evil smile formed on her pretty face as her hand clutched into a fist – imprisoning dozens of microsized mobsters.

End Notes:

 

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 21 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

While trudging aimlessly on her sister's toenail, Lizzy meets with an unexpected visitor.

 

+++

 

 

Trudging her way through a landscape of infinite void, Lizzy made another futile attempt to lift off, to start flying. Anything better than walking, right? Especially when you were able to just recently. Lizzy recalled her memory prior to the current state – where she was full-sized and had her powers still. She was literally the Queen of the world. Then things went south for her pretty fast. First, she got seriously decked by that harlot called Siren. The only good thing after was that delightful opportunity to annihilate that city of infidels.

Choosing to take refuge in her home – to lick her wounds and to rethink a new game plan – Lizzy was confronted by her sister, Emily, and friend Christi, the empty-headed bimbo.

Under the assumption that beating them would cost even less trouble than a walk in the park, Lizzy was in for a rude awakening when the tables seemed turned.

She was utterly powerless against Emily. And now here she was – living as some microscopic parasite on her sister's toenail.

During her fight against Emily, it quickly became apparent for Lizzy that she wasn't as strong as before. True, Emily had suddenly transformed into some swirling powerhouse – significantly more vital than ever. But that was not the only reason for the large gap of strength between both sisters. Lizzy herself had forfeited a large chunk of her strength also. And this downfall had all happened right after her confrontation with Siren. Or did it?

It was like Lizzy was a mere mortal again with no exceptional powers at her disposal anymore.

Squinting her eyes, Lizzy thought that she could discern something looming up on the horizon.

Buildings? It looks like buildings? Like a city?

Lizzy accelerated her pace as she was quite eager to find some form of civilization after days of trudging through the scenery of unending emptiness. It made her almost forget the hard fact that she was actually residing on her sister's toenail.

Once arrived, Lizzy was greeted with a most pleasant surprise. The moment she got spotted by various people in the street, they seemed to recognize her and made haste to gather up around her.

"The Goddess! It's the Goddess!" Various people shouted out – which caused more people to join this roused state due to being faced with a proclaimed deity. Throngs upon throngs of people dropped everything they were doing – from screeching tires into a complete stop to dropping groceries on the floor – for the main reason of getting as close as possible to Lizzy.

It was all highly overwhelming and most unexpected for Lizzy. While sauntering forward through the streets, Lizzy gaped from side to side as waves of people tried to close in on her – attempting to be heard by her, seen by her, to be touched by her.

"My child, oh divine one. Bless it, please!" Lizzy's eyes fluttered when a young woman pushed a newborn infant in her face.

"Will you grant me a prosperous future with much wealth and wisdom?" A young man dove in from the other side with pleading eyes.

This went on and on, whereby Lizzy did her utmost to answer everyone as politely as possible. Peering with her hand above her eyes, Lizzy thought she could see someone sitting on some majestic throne at the end of the road. She entered a vast plaza – splendidly covered with neat patterns of flagstones – and walked up to the feet of a stony stairway that led to the throne. The thronged crowd ceased following her as they positioned themselves on the outer rim of the plaza – neatly formed next to each other. Lizzy saw them all looking at her in silence while she made her way to the looming throne.

Sauntering closer, Lizzy was able to recognize the one sitting on it now. It was a woman and one she knew darn well.

"Nice welcome, hey?" Siren said as she shifted in the throne – crossing her sensual legs over each other while granting Lizzy a dazzling smile.

Lizzy shook her head and sighed. "Why am I not surprised to see you here?"

Siren cupped her hand behind her ear. "You hear that, Lizzy? They are chanting your name. How does it feel to be adored by millions? This is how things should be, shouldn't they?"

Lizzy snorted. "Why don't you give such sweet pies to my sister. She would love it."

"Oh, you'd rather prefer this then?" Siren said and waved with her hand.

"The Demon! It's the Demon!" blasted out of the throats of a thousand people. A frenzied state exploded among the thronged crowd – who were just seconds ago worshiping Lizzy. A trembling panic spread over the plaza as thousands of people shoved and stepped over each other to get away from Lizzy as soon as possible.

Lizzy shook her head again. "What is your purpose here anyway, Siren? If it is to entertain me, you're doing a quite dull job."

"Why," Siren spread her arms wide out. "I'm here to help you, of course," she said with a broad smile.

"Don't need it." Lizzy turned her back towards Siren. "I can hold my own."

"Do you? Show me. Why don't you fly off, right now, to finish your sister and grab the amulet for your own then?"

Lizzy's eyes observed the pandemonium in the distance, whereby throngs of people were still busy getting as far away as possible from her.

"I can give you your powers back." Lizzy's head shot to the side when Siren's hot breath suddenly whispered in her ear. It felt impossible for Lizzy to tear her eyes away from Siren's supernaturally beautiful countenance pushed in her face.

"One kiss is all it takes," Siren said while looking at Lizzy with a glare of deep lust.

As if under a spell, Lizzy's lips found their way towards Siren's – merging with them before their tongues were treated on each other's taste.

Lizzy's eyes bulged out as a tremendous swell of energy pumped through her body like some raging avalanche bulldozing its way through a pinewood valley powdered with snow.

The kiss continued. And Siren smiled when she felt her upper arms being squeezed by Lizzy's hands.

"More," Lizzy gasped. "Give me more."

Siren's eyes lit up brightly – becoming blindingly white as she filled up Lizzy's veins with masses of might.

A turbulent storm raged heavily within Lizzy's body – churning in her stomach, trying to find its way out. It swirled downward in the direction of her privy part, where it set in motion the most explosive climax ever experienced by a human being.

Lizzy latched onto Siren's body with the same passion a black widow does while cannibalizing her sex partner.

Lizzy screamed it all out in a surge of satisfactory rapture while resting in Siren's arms. Peeling her eyes open, Lizzy shook her head and felt reborn. A smile appeared on Lizzy's perfect face when she examined her own body. It looked even better than before – more beautiful, more powerful, and devastatingly sexy.

Lizzy felt like she could take on the world again – like she could take on…

Her eyes shifted toward Siren's with a sly smirk.

Siren shook her head. Even without using her mental powers, it was obviously apparent to Siren what Lizzy was thinking at the moment. "Not a chance. What you're experiencing now is even less than a tad bit compared to my strength."

"God! Why do you always have to ruin my every moment of euphoria?!" Lizzy said as she stomped her feet on the ground – which caused a massive crack to tear open in the pavement.

"Your time will come, trust me," Siren said. "Why don't you have a laugh or two while dealing with your sister?"

Lizzy looked up into the empty void – bearing in mind that she was still nothing more than some insignificant speck on Emily's toenail. Well, that is about to change now.

Closing her eyes, Lizzy concentrated, and not a moment later, her body blinked into nothingness. Materializing in midair and in full size, Lizzy scanned the landscape from above with a deep taste of disgust.

Some changes you achieved, sis. Lizzy's super-vision scrutinized a city thousands of feet below. All of its citizens were in a jolly mood as a parade was moving its way through decorated streets. Everyone was celebrating the liberation of the Demon's clutches – of Lizzy's clutches. It made Lizzy sick to see that the whole world seemed to be worshipping Emily now – as an international superhero – instead of Lizzy.

There are going to be some changes around here, that's for sure. She would deal with Emily. But first, Lizzy had to announce her rebirth to the world. And there was only one proper way to do that.

Lizzy smirked as she brought her hand up – simultaneously, entire blocks of the city down below were being uprooted, floating into the air. Another whim of Lizzy's thought caused them all to shrink down – people and buildings included.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 22 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

As Emily's sidekick, Christi is pursuing a call for aid coming from a city.

+++

Soaring through the sky, Christi beamed broadly, gave a wink to the handsome pilot, and blasted off – leaving the squadron of fighter jets behind like they were stationary dots on the horizon.

As she fooled around with the local airforce, Christi's supersenses picked up a situation on the far side of the region.

While Emily enjoyed a relaxation day in a luxurious spa and wellness center Christi was assigned to patrol duty. It was her responsibility to deal with possible calamities occurring throughout the country. These last few days were quite dull, though, with only minor incidents happening like – preventing a train crash and fishing up some lost sailors from a piece of driftwood after their ship was caught by a tempest.

The signal Christi pursued at the moment promised to be something more challenging – at least, she hoped. Accelerating multiple times faster than the speed of sound Christi soared her way through the sky – dissipating packs of clouds while piercing through them. A flock of geese – flapping their way to warmer regions – honked frantically when Christi swooshed straight through their formation, swirling them every which way.

"Sorry!" Christi called out over her shoulder.

She became serious again when her superhearing perceived a great pandemonium far down below. From this height, Christi was able to observe the landscape down below like watching a map. She saw a relatively large city dotted near the intersection of two winding blue rivers. Various plumes of black smoke curled upwards – obscuring parts of the city. Screeches of panic rose up – vibrating the fear and agony of the ones who produced them.

Soaring above the city's skyline, Christi gaped at the wrecked scenery down below – where hundreds of people teemed about to find safety for whatever it was they were running from. Christi located a man whose body was halfway buried under a pile of rubble. A woman and a child tried to pry him loose but to no avail.

Christi swooshed down and used her super strength to lift the pile of concrete up. The woman gave her an appreciative glance before helping her husband up – whose left leg was completely shattered. As Christi watched the family limping away, she looked around to see who was responsible for all this wreckage.

"Demon! It's the demon!"

Christi looked to the side when she saw a man seemingly pointing his finger at her while screeching in panic.

Demon? That's what people used to call–

SMACK!!!

Christi's body hurled through the sky as she was hit by a powerful blow in the face. She crashed through various bricked walls before comingto a sudden stop when her face smashed hard against some impregnable object – halting her flight.

Peeling her eyes open, Christi peeked through a handful of fingers, clasping her face and was greeted by Lizzy's sardonic grin peeking through them

"Even you should recognize the irony in saving people after all you did." Lizzy spat and clenched her fingers harder, pressing them into Christi's face.

Lizzy chuckled boisterously as Christi's mouth produced muffled groans while her lips were stuffed under the former's hand. Christi's arms flailed helplessly as they pried with all their might to break loose from Lizzy's iron-like grip.

She's so strong! Christi thought with despair.

"Tell me," Lizzy started. "does my sister actually thinks that sending in the second violin is enough to deal with me, or is she just afraid?

"What did you say? Sorry, don't understand. It seems like something is obstructing your mouth. Perhaps I should give you some SPACE!" Lizzy's said while simultaneously smacking her fist into Christi's stomach.

Gasping for air, Christi made an arched trajectory through the air before she was finally able to cease her flight in midair. She looked to the side when a whooping sound reached her ears. A squadron of attack helicopters approached. One pilot looked her way and shouted something. A thing which would be impossible to hear for normal people, but not for Christi.

"Get Infinity girl! We'll hold her off!" he called out.

"Noooo! Go away, now!" Christi screamed back. Her eyes blinked as she saw the whole squadron dwindling down in size rapidly – until they were roughly the size of a bluebottle fly.

"You're not going to save anyone today, Christi." Lizzy called out while standing on the ground. "I've also just finished off that limping man you've helped earlier - including his wife and daughter."

"Noooo!" Christi screamed.

Curling her index finger with an evil smile, Lizzy starts to flick her finger in midair – multiple times. As a result, one shrunken helicopter after the other exploded.

"Why you're so mean!" Christi said.

Lizzy rose up in the air, leveling Christi – while all the while, her indestructible body endured the rain of a thousand bullets. Fired at her by a small group of militia in the streets below.

Lizzy merely ignored it.

"I can be even meaner, you know. Wanna see?" Lizzy's eyes lit up brightly, blinding even superpowered Christi.

Christi screamed out in agony as it felt like her whole body was immersed in a sea of flames.

"Make it stop! Pleeeease!" Christi screamed out.

Lizzy only laughed. Her eyes lit up brighter as she turned up the heat even more. "Call her. Scream for her, you pitiful lackey."

“GOD! THIS IS– AAAARGH! EEEEEEEM! HEEEELP!”

*BLINK*

"And, there she is." Lizzy looked at her sister, who materialized in midair next to Christi. Emily looked at Christi with concern and placed a hand on her back. The moment she did, Christi felt the burning sensation in her body cooling off.

Lizzy frowned, irritated, and intensified the burning influence on Christi even more. It made no difference. Emily's influence was clearly stronger than Lizzy's.

No worries. Lizzy thought. I will still beat her. She watched with longing eyes at the amulet hanging around Emily's neck.

"Thanks." Christi heaved as she looked grateful to Emily, who smiled back at her.

Emily became serious again when her gaze shifted toward Lizzy. The first thing she noticed was that Lizzy looked significantly more beautiful than before – even more appealing than when she was at the height of her power. And, she radiated power – A LOT of power. Still, though, Emily was the one holding the amulet, and she had also ascended to a dramatically high level of power.

As Emily's eyes traveled along Lizzy's magnificent body – with her unending long legs, athletic abdomen and busty rack – her gaze came to a stop at the latter's green eyes. Lizzy met her gaze and looked at Emily with a confident swagger – almost bored, despite the fact that she was about to clench hard with a most formidable adversary.

While watching these two powerhouses assess each other, Christi quickly became apparent that her presence here was superfluous. She was powerless against Lizzy's might. Her effort in the upcoming fight would add nothing more than an annoyance to these clenching Goddesses as she buzzed around like a pesky mosquito. Perhaps it was best for her to just lay low for now.

As her eyes shifted between Lizzy and Emily, she hesitantly started speaking. "I think I'm going to–"

"Yes, screw off," Lizzy said without averting her eyes from Emily and unleashed a blast from her hand – aimed at Christi’s abdomen. Christi groaned as her body was relaunched through the air. Crashing through an already wrecked storehouse, Christi staggered back on her feet and squinted – shading her eyes with her hand while watching the sky.

And they're off. Christi saw both sisters engaging each other – entangled into a swirling and screeching catfight. Their intertwined bodies shot from side to side through the sky as both girls dealt out massive blows – back and forth. Every strike was felt on the ground – as the aftermath of its force blasted outwards, reaching for many miles.

Christi realized that the outcome of this fight would decide the fate of the planet – for the winner would be its unquestionable ruler. Whatever the outcome, humanity will be compelled to adapt to the fact that their planet will fall under the reign of a bratty girl – a bratty girl with unspeakable powers.

A thought came to Christi's mind about what she would do should Lizzy come out as the winner. She frankly did not know. She changed alliances before, but Emily showed her the way. It felt better to spread good into the world than to spray chaos and destruction everywhere – however, delighted that was to Christi.

Christi's eyes followed the fight into the air where she saw Lizzy pummeling Emily – who had her arms crossed in front of her face defensively. Lizzy screamed out loud and swung a haymaker – breaking through Emily's defense and landing on her face.

Christi gasped as she saw Emily's body hurled through the sky – splashing hard into the river two miles ahead.

Christi lifted off – went airborne – in an attempt to have a better view. She waited patiently to see if Emily would emerge out of the water. It remained awfully quiet.
Then, Lizzy started sniggering. Then, chuckling. Then, she burst out into a peal of maniacal laughter.
End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 23 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Someone awakens.


+++



As Christi's hopeful eyes were still transfixed on the river, she felt Lizzy's gaze landing on her.

Turning her head, Christi saw Lizzy staring in her direction with a calculative look. Christi was being gauged. Lizzy wanted to know how solid her loyalty was. Now with Emily out of the way, Lizzy was keen to know if Christi was still a camp-Emily fangirl or that she could be swayed to walk over to her side.

Christi realized that she was the only one who stood between Lizzy and total domination over the entire planet. Nothing could oppose her. Failing to stop her meant that humanity would be delivered to Lizzy's whims.

Just as Christi was about to say something, her attention was pulled towards the river. Steam swirled upwards, sizzling clearly audible – intensifying with every second. Stretched out over the river, a wealthy number of bubbles floated to the surface, popping open – creating a de-stressing ambiance one could experience while bathing in a spa pool – as the water's temperature gradually reached boiling point. One fish after the other came surfacing – drifting lifeless – as a feminine figure emerged out of the water.

"Em!" Christi called out in joy.

Christi had to squint her eyes – shading them with her hand – when Emily's body, who looked even more stunning than before, radiated a brilliant, white light. Emily's beauty seemed so pure, so supernaturally clean and perfect that it felt like an abusive move to blemish her celestial aura with the gander of a mere mortal. Christi felt a strong and irresistible urge to land on the ground and bend the knee to this force of divinity.

Serve her. Serve her. Serve her.

Was the only voice that kept repeating itself in Christi's head as she lowered her eyes to the ground in reverence. As she peeked to the side, Christi saw thousands of people in the wrecked city streets doing precisely the same as her – plunging down on their knees, folding their hands together to utter words of prayer. For most, Emily's godly aura was too much to bear as they meandered in the dust – like they had some grand male seizure.

Lizzy also descended, landing not far from where Christi was kneeling.

The girl was not kneeling, though. She just kept standing there, gazing at the holy spectacle floating above the water in the distance called Emily. Lizzy was strong, much stronger than Christi, and apparently also strong enough to withstand Emily's holy aura. So – unlike everyone else within a vast radius around Emily's epicenter of divinity– Lizzy did not sink off in a state of unconditional subjection. She was, however compelled to cease her flight and land on the ground.

Then everything started shrinking in the region – every being, every building, every tree. All – Christi included – besides Lizzy. The latter remained normal-sized. Christi gaped up as Lizzy's boots dwarfed the now minuscule buildings of the ravaged city – the tallest of them barely reaching past her ankles.

Narrowing her eyes, Lizzy scrutinized Emily's radiating figure – floating above the now shrunken landscape. She looked truly marvelous. Even the word 'perfect' would sell her appearance short. And that power Emily was radiating… like she was able to move planets with just a single thought.

She might even be more potent than Siren.

The force that caused Christi to sink down in kneeling submission was also felt by Lizzy. It was strong enough to compel her down to the ground but was not strong enough to make her kneel to Emily.

As Lizzy stood there, she still felt its constant influence – wanting her to kneel in the dust – like a hand on the shoulder urging her to sit down. Lizzy defied it, though – determined to snatch back what truly belonged to her.

It was the amulet, that shining, bright red amulet hanging around Emily's neck – contrasting fiercely with her angelic, white appearance – which was the source of her power.

It shone brilliantly, pumping its potency into Emily's veins.

"That thing is mine," Lizzy said. "Give it back!"

Emily's eyes fluttered open – for the first time since she ascended out of the water. Her glittering lake blue eyes narrowed with amusement. "I'm pretty confident you were the one who stole it from me in the first place. I merely took it back."

"It's still mine. It wants to merge with me. You can feel it, don't you?"

Emily smiled, floating in Lizzy's direction. "I can feel it, alright… but can you feel this?"

Lizzy groaned, gritting her teeth as her knees start to buckle. The figurative hand on her shoulder became stronger, pushing her down with more force. Emily laughed out loud. She landed on the ground – decimating a miniature steel bridge and a few shrunken warehouses – and stood right in front of a buckling Lizzy. "Why don't you just give in and serve me? Just like all the others. You know you want it."

As Lizzy's knees gave out, she had to muster all of her strength to tilt her head and look into Emily's eyes. It felt almost impossible to not adore someone so celestial like Emily – to worship her. She looked like a true angel descended from heaven's highest realm.

"Give in," Emily whispered. "give in."

Lizzy looked back at her, puzzled.

Emily leaned in closer and whispered again. "Give in."

Lizzy stared back at Emily with a look of deep confusion.

Emily keeled over, leaning in closer – as her nose got tickled by Lizzy's hair – and whispered again–

SNATCH!

Went Lizzy's hand as her fingers took hold of the amulet – yanking it loose from Emily's neck.

"Gotcha!" Lizzy said triumphantly as her eyes ogled at the sight of the amulet glittering in her hand. Lizzy moaned with delight as the amulet did not waver to pump its boundless power into her body. She drank it all up – eagerly, quenching her thirst – like a desert nomad would do while finding a water spring after days of dehydrating under the relentless sun.

Emily foresaw the inevitable and rushed into action. First, she jutted out her hand in an attempt to grab the amulet.

*Evade*

again

*Evade*

Emily screeched with frustration and swung a fistful of celestial power at Lizzy's face.

It clenched hard against her right cheek. Lizzy hurled through the air – while still greedily siphoning the amulet's powers – and steeled herself for the impact on the ground.

That didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. Lizzy thought as her body clattered to halt.

Lizzy had barely recovered from her fall – flapping her eyes open – then Emily was onto her again.

"Mine! That thing is mine!" Emily screeched as she swooped in like a predator – dealing out a barrage of flashing punches and kicks.

The first few hit her.

SMACK! On the face.

THUD THUD THUD! A spree in the stomach before a well-aimed front kick was blocked by Lizzy's crossed arms. Its godlike impact trembled along Lizzy's arms, her torso, her legs, her feet until its remaining energy spilled out on the ground – splitting the earth open into a large crevice.

"That it? Lizzy asked.

Emily screeched, hurling a haymaker aimed at Lizzy's increasingly more beautiful face. The latter had little trouble in evading it.

"No, It's a serious question here, Em! I'm not riling you up. Are you giving everything you have?"

Emily screamed, frustrated – spraying punches, jutting her hand out in a despondent manner to grab the amulet.

It was playfully easy for Lizzy to evade her. Emily's moves appeared to become slower and slower. Or maybe, Lizzy was becoming faster. It did not matter. While laughing, Lizzy duck, sidestepped and moved along Emily's barrage – flowing past her attacks like air, impossible to get hit. Then Lizzy had an idea. As she saw Emily bracing herself for a superman punch – leaping into the air – Lizzy did absolutely nothing.

Emily's fist clenched with full force against Lizzy's cute, top tilted nose. It did not hurt a bit. Lizzy's nose did not even dent.

Lizzy's unearthly beautiful lips curled upwards, smiling at Emily's shocked countenance.

"Looks like the tables are turned," Lizzy said.

Emily groaned and threw another punch. On the cheek. On the eye. And another aimed at some random part of the body. Lizzy merely laughed at her as Emily's attacks seemed not even able to tickle her.

Emily went for a dirty move and kicked Lizzy in the groin.

Lizzy moaned.

Wow! That felt… heavenly. Lizzy thought.

"Do it again," Lizzy said.

And Emily did. Again and again. Lizzy almost reached a sexual culmination. Then Emily's hand reached out and grabbed a handful of raven hair and yanked hard. Lizzy's head did not budge an inch.

"Playtime is over, Lizzy." An unexpected but well-known voice broke in.

Both Lizzy and Emily looked up and saw Siren soaring in the air, looking down upon the girls with an instructable glare.

"Siren," Lizzy said.

"Who the fuck are you?" Emily fumed.

Siren smiled, descending, landing right in front of the girls. "If you knew, you would have probably chosen your words more carefully."

"Fuck you!" Emily said.

Siren merely smiled.

Emily yelped as her body was suddenly dwindling in size. Before she knew it, both Lizzy and this vixen named Siren towered over her like two skyscrapers.

Emily did not know who this woman was. However, she did know that this Siren radiated a tremendous amount of power and that the upcoming battle would be between two supreme deities.

+++

Next time the final chapter!

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 24 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Here is the final chapter of Power corrupts!
The showdown between Siren and Lizzy!

Dark clouds packed together and low rumbles became more intense gradually in the sky when two insanely powerful females were about to clash with each other.

Ha! A thunderstorm? Just the right scenery for this showdown. Lizzy thought.

"I can beat you," Lizzy said after she and Siren had a stare down for nearly 30 seconds.

"And I can fuck you," Siren replied dryly.

"What is it with you and your sordid talk all the time?!"

Siren chuckled. "You like it? You will hear it every minute, every second, day in day out when I make you mine."

Lizzy cocked her head to the side as she looked at her adversary.

"I'm serious here, Lizzy. My main goal is to turn you into my sex slave, that's it." Siren took a step forward. Lizzy put her hands up, poised to react to any form of attack. Siren took another step and smiled. Her boots decimated acres upon acres of shrunken property and life.

"So, you're gonna get on your knees willingly or do I have to ruin that pretty face again?" Siren continued her pace.

Lizzy took a step backward now. "Stay away from me!"

"Why don't you make me? You were able to beat me is what you said, didn't you?"

Lizzy screeched and lunged forward, ready to take out this filthy sex predator. Unlike last time, Lizzy placed a few good hits on Siren – which secretly surprised her. After her latest whooping, Lizzy was still a bit anxious to take on someone like Siren. Lizzy had seen the woman's phenomenal power.

"Good! That's good, Liz!" Siren praised while evading Lizzy's spree of punches. It seemed like Siren had a hard time doing so. She jumped and blasted off into the air. Lizzy followed. Injected with a spate of confidence, Lizzy turned up the heat and accelerated even more – overtaking her adversary.

I can beat her! Lizzy spoke courage to herself.

She landed a hard punch on Siren's back, causing her to tumble through the air. As both girls traveled with hypersonic speed, it did not take long before they reached territory that was normal-sized still.

Siren's body crashed through several buildings before grazing to a stop on a busy intersection.

Getting her bearing, Siren shook her head while sitting on the road – legs astride – in front of a honking lorry and looked up. She brought her hand up to shade her eyes against the harsh sun. Floating next to the raging ball of fire in the sky was a silhouette. Another flashing dot popped up in the sky, becoming bigger and brighter than the sun itself even. It inflated rapidly – filling her entire purview in a fraction of a second.

"Oh, boy," Siren wrapped her arm over her eyes.

Satisfied with the atomic-like magnitude of her blast, Lizzy lowered her hand and waited for the residues of her attack to clear up. The city was completely wiped out – except for the small part of an airfield on the far side. Two stripes of a runway jutted out above a vast, brown crater-like two final hair strands on a balding head. Lizzy tried to localize her opponent.

"I'm here," Lizzy leaped up, startled when Siren's voice whispered in her ear.

"H-how did you… you're unscathed?!"

"Am I?" Siren said with an over-the-top theatrical voice while scrutinizing her clothing for signs of tears and ladders in her tights. "Darn it, you're right. I look absolutely flawless, do I? That's not to say for those poor innocent souls in that city down below."

"You were playing with me," Lizzy said.

Siren rolled her eyes. "Jeez, you think? You still don't get it, do you? Only by submitting yourself to the amulet completely will you be able to stand a chance against my might."

Lizzy scoffed. "I do not like to submit myself to anybody."

"Then face my wrath." Siren blasted forward.

Before Lizzy's face was even able to conjure a look of surprise, Siren's fists were already all over her – pummeling her like a punching bag. Everything went so fast. Siren's punches and kicks were more brutal and faster, and fiercer than last time. The woman wasn't playing anymore.

She's going to kill me!

Lizzy tried to fly away, but someone blocked her path.

"Aaargh!!!" Siren screamed while landing a strong haymaker on Lizzy's left cheek – capable of splitting asteroids in two.

Siren's punch was not able to break anything while clenching against Lizzy's face, though. Lizzy was too superpowered for that. It was able to hurt her, though. A lot. The world spun violently before Lizzy's eyes as her body hurled through the air, completely disorientated. What direction was she going? Up? Down? Perhaps in a straight and endless line around the globe, doomed to orbit planet earth for all eternity?

CRASH!

And another, CRASH!

Sounds of people screaming.

Several more crashes followed. Lizzy lost count after the fifth. Then it became dark when the final crash seemed to crack on forever. Lizzy came to a stop. She peeled her eyes open.

Down it was. Lizzy concluded after taking stock of her surroundings.

Siren's punch had grind her body nearly 200 feet deep into the ground. It was pitch dark all around her, except for a small crack of daylight peeking in at the end of a tunnel above her. Beyond it, Lizzy saw the contours of her own body neatly carved out in the walls of several buildings.

As Lizzy spat out a foul taste of dirt, the tunnel was being blocked. A dark silhouette hovered in front of it.

Blasted woman. I can't beat her like this.

Lizzy grabbed the amulet.

Why aren't you glowing anymore?

Siren kept steering her to the amulet, kept saying that she needed its powers. As far as Lizzy knows, she already drained its powers – chugged it entirely like a fresh cold glass of sweet juice. There has to be more, though. Lizzy felt it. But how to access it?

Closing her eyes, Lizzy concentrated. While clenching the amulet tightly in her fist, she visualized that a grand flood gate was opening up, engulfing her with an infinite amount of power. But nothing happened. Lizzy screamed with frustration. This power to defeat Siren and to rule the world was so close yet so inaccessible.

Looking up, Lizzy saw Siren soaring there still at the end of the tunnel, patiently.

Why isn't that woman finishing me off?

Submit yourself… is what Siren kept saying. Lizzy gave it another go.

She closed her eyes and visualized that the amulet was fusing with her, absorbing her entire being, including the person named Lizzy.

Lizzy's eyes shot open and she screamed. A screech so shrill and intense that one might think it to be capable of tearing the universe open like a curtain to see what lay beyond.

"It hurts!" the amulet burned severely in Lizzy's hand. "Yet still, I want more!"

The pain intensified tenfold. Lizzy felt herself changing. She became stronger, more powerful and more beautiful beyond comprehension. She rose and rose, out of the dirt, soaring above the city – eye to eye with her adversary, Siren.

The vixen looked satisfied. "Let me see your hand, Lizzy."

Lizzy showed the hand holding the amulet. It was blistering red.

Lizzy's eyes shifted toward Siren's burn mark in the middle of her chest slightly below the collar bones.

"It happened to you too," Lizzy stated more like a fact than a question.

Siren's hand caressed her own red spot. "I wanted to go all the way, but I couldn't. You can, though. But you haven't, even though you think you have."

"What do you mean?" Lizzy asked, frowning.

"You can beat me now. You can feel it, don't you?"

Lizzy nodded with full self-assurance. Just like her adversary, Lizzy just knew she was the more powerful one at the moment. A fight wasn't necessary to clear that question up.

"You cannot destroy me, though. You're still listening to the name Lizzy."

Lizzy closed her eyes and listened. To her inner being. There was still a significant pool of power left. It started to sink into Lizzy that she kept it at bay – for the preservation of her person. If she wanted to have it all, she had to give all. The amulet started burning again, but it did not hurt this time. Every swig of power took away sections of her person – of her own history and humanity. As the amulet blew to smithereens, Lizzy knew that her ascension was complete.

She eyed Siren, who gawked at her with a mixture of awe, fear and desire. Lizzy looked divinely beautiful now. It was pretty logical that every being on the planet wanted nothing less than to worship her – even someone like Siren.

But that wasn't Siren's desire, though. Siren came closer, grabbed Lizzy's hand and placed it on her own heart.

"Please, Goddess. End my suffering, for I was not able to end it myself." Siren said as she looked pleadingly in Lizzy's eyes.

Lizzy gave a wry smile before erasing Siren out of existence. Just before Siren's face vanished, she gave Lizzy a thankful smile.

From that moment on, the 27th of September became a globally known celebration day. The day of Lizzy's ascension to Goddesshood. The girl Lizzy was no more. Only Goddess… in the form of a divinely beautiful raven-haired girl – looking down upon us all from the skies. And while living there – on this dirtball called Earth – one could only hope that her omniscient, mischievous eyes were zeroed in on anyone but you.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6840