Our Little Secret by SoleWriter
Summary:

Kyle's life is seemingly perfect: a beautiful wife, a successful career, and good health. But when a mysterious illness causes him to shrink, life becomes a little less perfect. Can he overcome the illness or will he be forever changed?


Categories: Slow Size Change, Giantess, Breasts, Couples, Feet, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 22393 Read: 137638 Published: July 27 2017 Updated: October 18 2021

1. Chapter 1: The First Domino by SoleWriter

2. Chapter 2: Six Under by SoleWriter

3. Chapter 3: Trying to Be Normal by SoleWriter

4. Chapter 4: Keeping a Secret by SoleWriter

5. Chapter 5: A Lesser Man by SoleWriter

6. Chapter 6: Boy Toy by SoleWriter

7. Chapter 7: A Strange Awakening by SoleWriter

8. Chapter 8: Indebted by SoleWriter

9. Chapter 9: A Small Delay by SoleWriter

10. Chapter 10: Land of Amazons by SoleWriter

11. Chapter 11: A Helping Hand by SoleWriter

Chapter 1: The First Domino by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:
Hope you enjoy my new story!

•••
Kyle and his wife Emma drove downtown as they usually did on Friday evenings. Emma had recently become addicted to these new yoga classes that her friend had recommended to her. It was the one thing she rarely blew off and it was a solid couple of hours for Kyle to do his own workout and hit the gym. As they pulled up to the front, Kyle spotted Emma's friend walking up to greet them.

She was an extremely gorgeous woman. Kyle never understood why she didn't just model for a living rather than her fitness trainer job which couldn't have made her that much money. Maybe she was too tall for the modeling world, he thought. She was damn near a head taller than Emma, who wasn't exactly short at 5'8''. He had never asked, but he had estimated her height to be somewhere around 6'3'', give or take an inch. She had a fit build, obviously, with a toned and tanned body leading up to her sandy hair and blue eyes. Emma, in addition to being shorter, also had a thinner body, with brunette hair and brown eyes. Her heritage was a mix of sorts, making her more of a mutt, while her friend was clearly of Scandinavian descent. The two of them together was damn near the hottest thing that could be in yoga class and Kyle still couldn't believe it was his wife's best friend. Lucky him.

"You gonna join us today?" Janica called out to him.

"No, no, not today. Probably not ever, but who knows, maybe one day." Kyle teased as his wife grabbed her stuff from the trunk.

"Fine then. Can't believe you can resist spending time with a couple of the hottest women on the planet wearing tight clothes." Janica remarked confidently.

"It's true. But I need to go to the gym. I'm busy trying not to get fat so I don't embarrass myself when I finally do join you two." Kyle responded, brushing of her joke. "I'll see you later, sweetie! Is Janica joining us for dinner tonight? Or just dropping you off?"

"She'll come by for a drink at least. See you soon. Thanks for dropping me off!" Emma waved, flashing her wonderful smile.

Kyle threw it into drive and made his way around the block. Initially he had planned to go to the gym, but he was too damn tired today. Work had been long this week, and his housekeeper had just informed him this morning that she was leaving back to her home country, so she wasn't able to work any longer. It was a quick ten minutes before he finally arrived at home again. Kyle hurried to the door, excited to nap for a little before his wife came home again. He opened the door and stepped in, half-expecting his housekeeper to be there.

Nothing. Did she leave early, he wondered.

He walked down the hall checking the rooms which all ended up being vacant. He took a left at the end, making his way to his room when he noticed the door to his office was closed. Kyle threw open the door to find Velma sitting on the computer. She quickly closed the screen, hiding what was there. Kyle pretended not to see it, although he was very curious.

"There you are. I thought you may have left." He explained to her.

"No, no. Still here. I didn't know you'd be home already. Did you want me to grab you something to drink?" She asked.

"Yes, I would love some water. Can you bring it to my room when you get it. Im gonna lay down for a bit." Kyle explained, gesturing to his room next door.

Velma took off down the hall while Kyle made a bee-line for the bed. He jumped up onto the cushioned surface, and took solace in the feeling of his body sinking comfortably into the memory foam. With his eyes closed, Kyle remained there silently until Velma popped back in with his water in hand.

"Here you are." She said, handing him the glass.

He was parched and wasted no time in downing the thirst quenching liquid. After several gulps, the glass was empty and Kyle wiped his mouth, noting a funny aftertaste to the water.

"Thanks, I needed that. Is that from the sink? Had a weird taste to it." He asked.

"Yeah, sorry. Do you want me to get you a bottle instead?" She kindly offered.

"No, it's okay. If you could just start preparing dinner, that would be awesome." He said, closing his eyes again.

Velma walked out with the glass in hand to begin her task. He was going to miss having her around for a bit. At least until they got a new one. He never enjoyed the process of starting over, but it wasn't going to change. All he could do wasn't accept it and move on. He'd find another like Velma, he thought, as he dozed into a light slumber.

---

The sound of feminine voices penetrated the silence of the room, causing Kyle to open his eyes and awake from his nap. A quick yawn and rubbing of his eyes awoke his senses as he stood to walk out. Why was he so tired, he wondered? As he paced down the hall, he could hear Emma and Janica a little ways down. When we reached the living room, he could see they were still in yoga gear, meaning they had just gotten home. The smell of dinner floated in the air; Velma always made a great dinner.

"Hey hubby, how was the nap?" Emma asked, while approaching for a hug. She always hugged above my arms since she was a couple inches taller. Their bodies intertwined briefly, each giving a quick squeeze before releasing the other.

"It was good. Not sure why I'm so tired though." He told her, rubbing his eyes once more.

Janica was walking by to get to the kitchen and quickly greeted Kyle. She was a head taller than Kyle and took the opportunity to fix the stray hairs on the top of his head. Her hand matted it down for a moment until the hair settled back in place.

"All better."

"Thanks Janica. I knew your height was good for something." He teased.

She laughed with him, "Or maybe it's your lack of height."

"Hey don't make fun of my boy toy!" Emma yelled before grabbing Kyle's face and passionately kissing him. Kyle always loved when she took charge.

Everyone laughed at the loving gesture and made their way to the dinner table. It was finally time to see what the amazing smell was that wafted through the air. The three of them eagerly loaded up their plates with the chicken, vegetables, and rice. Each thanked the nanny, before Kyle raised a more formal announcement for her final day.

"As we all know, it's Velma's last day. I just want to thank you for all you've done and we wish you luck in your new future." He concluded, raising a glass on her behalf.

Emma and Janica clicked glasses and then again with Kyle. Velma was blushing, nodding her head over and over, clearly overwhelmed from the gratitude. For the the next couple of hours, the four ate and drank together until it was time for Velma to leave. She had a flight that very evening, and all her bags were ready to go. When the Uber driver arrived, Kyle, Emma and Janica all waved goodbye as she drove off into the dark night.

"Well that sucks." Kyle noted, sipping from his glass.

"Yeah I'm sorry she had to go. If you two need someone, I can call my younger sister. She'd be more than happy to get paid for this as a side job for college. Just let me know." Janica offered.

"Oh my god, the would be great. Please ask her." Emma chimed in.

"Perfect, I will. In the meantime, I should head home myself. Gonna be a long day tomorrow. I have a bunch of errands to run...just what I want to do on my Saturday." Janica complained as she walked to her car.

"Well it was great having you tonight. We will see you soon." Kyle said as he and Emma walked to give her a hug. She group hugged the both of them, tucking their heads into her neck, nestling them both close.

"Thanks for again for dinner. Night!" She said, entering her car.

Kyle and Emma headed for the house. He already knew what would take place on the other side of that door. Emma had been super grabby all night, sneaking in several over-the-pants tugs at his package while they had dinner. Her sex drive was incredible and she was kinky too...meaning she at least enjoyed partaking in his own little fantasies. The two leisurely walked in together, and closed the door behind them.

Emma grabbed Kyle's head aggressively and kissed him before pushing his head back away from her as she exclaimed, "Fuck me Kyle. I want it rough tonight."

Kyle's instincts took over as he threw her over his shoulder and proceeded to the bedroom. He tossed her onto the soft mattress and grabbed her ankles, pulling her to the edge of the mattress. They tore at each other's clothes, stripping each other of all garments. Their hot and sweaty bodies embraced each other as Kyle inserted himself between her legs. He looked into the eyes of his beautiful wife who was smiling right back with her hands wrapped around his head, encouraging him to push harder. Moments like these were only one of the many reasons he had married her.
Chapter 2: Six Under by SoleWriter
The next day, Kyle awoke groggily from his sleep. His bladder was urging him to pee so he stumbled to the bathroom and began relieving himself in the toilet below. He usually never lifted the toilet seat but it seemed this time he was making more of a mess than usual. His pee seemed to be splattering higher on his body, and that was never a pleasant feeling. Looking down, he quickly realized how much closer that water seemed. He ran over to the bathroom, eager to assess the unfathomable reality, and was devastated by what he saw. His head barely made it to the mirror. He was small before, but this was way worse. Was this a dream?

Kyle began pinching and slapping himself, hoping to wake himself from this nightmare. Unfortunately nothing happened...this was reality. He double checked the mirror, hoping things were just scrambled in his head...nope. His heart rate pounded as he scrambled to find a tape measure, which he quickly placed against the wall. Once he was aligned with the measurer, he marked where his head came up: 5'0'' flat. Oh fuck...6 inches! How the fuck could he lose six inches? His slaps became more aggressive along with his punching, and apparently enough so to become audible. Emma walked in with a concerned look on her face.

"Kyle, what the fuck are you..." Her words trailed off once her eyes landed on her newly sized husband, "You're... you... uh... shrunk?"

"Ya think?" He yelled, throwing his hands up in the air, which now made them about head height with her.

"Don't panic. I'll call the doctor and we'll get you in right away." Emma assured him, as she turned to grab the phone.

Kyle could hear her dialing and took the opportunity to inspect his own body, making sure everything was still healthy and intact. Check. He began grabbing his face in the mirror, observing his head and surroundings in the third person. This was unreal. He had never heard of anyone shrinking. How could this be possible? Kyle's thoughts began to run rampant when Emma interrupted.

"They said they can take us now if we can make it." She asked, already knowing my response. "So hurry and get dressed, let's go."

The two of them fumbled through their clothes, throwing on some comfy attire. Well, hers must have been comfy, while Kyle's was a bit oversized and baggy despite most of the clothes being small anyway. When he was done, he looked at himself in the mirror and instantly became enraged.

"Fuck, I look like someone who just got all their older brothers hand me downs a bit too early." He screamed, causing Emma to chuckle.

"It's fine. Let's get you there."

The car ride over was incredibly silent. Kyle's thoughts were preoccupied with the cause of his odd circumstance, running through any and all memories of the last few days. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, only leading him to become even more frustrated. Emma parked and they both jumped out, making their way to the doctor's office.

Luckily no one else was there but the staff. Emma grabbed some of the medical papers and quickly filled them out, handing them back to the lady at the front. Kyle sat in his chair, now able to swing them and only barely skim the ground. Everything seemed significantly bigger now, including Emma. She hadn't said anything about it, but she definitely towered over him now. If he hadn't been so freaked out, he would have oddly found it rather attractive. Emma grabbed his hand, which was now bigger than his, and squeezed it tightly.

"Everything is going to be fine." She said all mother-like.

"Kyle?!" A nurse called out, appearing from the back.

"Yeah that's me." He said, hopping off the chair.

"Come this way and stand over there. Let's grab your height and weight." She said, adjusting the manual scale weights. "Okay you are 5'0'' and 102lbs.

Kyle about lost it right there, but Emma grabbed onto his shoulder assuringly and guided him to the room where he was able to cool off.

"The doctor will be in shortly." Said the nurse before quietly shutting the door behind her.

After a couple minutes, the door popped back open, revealing a woman in her late 40s with glasses on. She was reading the paper work and then looked up occasionally to see Kyle.

"Kyle, I must say, losing an inch or two is normal as you age. It happens. But by no means does that mean you're shrinking." She noted, stating an obvious fact.

"I lost 6 inches overnight. Last night." Kyle told her, staring straight into her eyes.

"Mhm. We'll check back in in a few days and we'll see ourselves. Otherwise there isn't a whole lot I can do." She said unapologetically.

"Thanks for absolutely nothing." Kyle muttered as he walked out with Emma close behind.

Once they were in the car again, Kyle screamed uncontrollable, releasing his anger and frustrations of the day. Emma did her best to ease the situation, rubbing his back occasionally.

"We'll come back in a few days and they'll run some more tests. It'll be fine." She said.

"Fine? I'm almost a midget overnight and you're gonna say I'll be fine. Give me a fucking break Emma." He coldly responded.

The rest of the ride was in silence until finally arriving at the house. Emma stormed out of the car and into the house, leaving Kyle to struggle with his larger world. When he finally got in the house he took a moment to close his eyes and breathe. That's all he needed was to breathe. After a few relaxing moments, Kyle acknowledged he had just treated Emma like a dick and needed to apologize. Searching the house, he found her on the couch, resting, and staring up at the ceiling.

"Hey. I'm sorry. You didn't deserve that and I'm super super sorry. I'm just stressed out. Do you still love me?" He asked apologetically.

Her eyes darted back onto him from the ceiling and her smile widened. "Of course."

"Well I may be smaller, but I know I can still give a mean massage." Kyle hinted, wiggling his fingers in the air.

"Oh really? Well I hope you mean a foot massage, because my feet would love one. Would you be so kind?" She asked, gesturing towards her shoes.

"You bet." He answered, taking a seat at the end of the couch, next to her shoed feet.

She had on some white converse, which were usually her first choice when going for some casual wear. Kyle unlaced each shoe and slid her socked feet out of their canvas prisons, and then gently tossed the size ten shoes to the floor. Her socks were a little dirty, and since they were white, it was easy to see the light brown imprint of her foot on the bottom. Grabbing the heel of her socks, he slowly peeled each one off her feet and discarded them next to the shoes. Looking back, he saw her two magnificent soles before him.

He reached out and grabbed one of her feet. They seemed a bit bigger now due to his size change, but he didn't mind. The bigger the better! They were a little damp from being trapped in shoes, but it only help him in his task serving sort of like a lubricant to drag his thumbs across her skin with ease. He worked all the way from her heel, up through her arch, and to the base of her toes. His thumbs kneading every square inch as he ascended. Her toes flexed back and forth as if to indicate gratitude.

"You always give the best massages. Do the other one." She said, waving her other foot in front of his face.

Kyle didn't plan on objecting and immediately went to work on the elevated foot. As he did, her first foot snuck into his lap and her toes wrapped around his member, causing his libido to spike. It wasn't long before her rubbing gave him a full blown erection. She had always been great at incorporating his fetish into their sex life, although no more than a little foreplay. Her toes were long and agile, while her soles were also long and of average width. She had taken great care of them since discovering his fetish; weekly pedicures, salt baths, and frequent use of lotion made them angelic.

"Someone's liking their job." She commented, gripping his member firmly between her two longest toes. "Maybe we should move this to the bedroom."

Her toes released his member and her foot pulled away as she stood to her feet. There was a slight pause before all sexual hell broke lose. Emma easily reached over him and ripped his shirt straight from his back. He was unable to return the favor, due to his shorter stature, but he gladly dropped her lower garments to the floor. They then both removed the rest of their clothing and tightly embraced each other. Kyle stood on his tip toes, doing his best to ease her neck from having to bend down too far as they passionately kissed.

After several long and deep kisses, Emma grabbed onto Kyle's arm and led him to the bedroom. She threw him onto the bed and then quickly jumped on top of him, smothering his face between her breasts. He enjoyed it for a moment and then guided his mouth to the tip of her nipple and sucked. She pressed down, forcing more into his mouth while grinding over his manhood. Things only escalated as Emma turned herself around, prepping them both for a 69 position. Her mouth engulfed his slightly smaller package, and Kyle watched as her wet pussy lowered to his face, slathering his lips in her juices. With pleasure flowing intensely between them, it wasn't long before their orgasms came to fruition.
Chapter 3: Trying to Be Normal by SoleWriter
After taking a brief nap and eating some dinner, Emma had the great idea of going out to a bar. Kyle was a little reluctant, but was persuaded to go when she agreed to do whatever he wanted the next time they were in bed.

"Which bar?" He asked.

"We'll just go down the street to that one we like. I forget the name." She replied while putting on her heels.

Kyle watched as his amazon girlfriend suddenly became even taller. Those heels made her about 6' tall, which seemed more extreme now that he was even smaller. She stood up straight and grabbed Kyle's head, pushing it into her cleavage. He didn't bother to fight the mounds of femininity.

"No guy should complain about this." She commented while squeezing her breasts together, his head still trapped in between.

Kyle managed to free himself, grabbing her wrist as he did, pulling her to the door. The two walked out, and made their way down the block to their typical local bar. It was fortunate for Kyle that they did frequent the bar, because there was no way anyone else would let him in, even with his license. It seemed fake now that he wasn't close in height or weight to what was listed. The bouncer made a comment from his seated position as they passed by.

"You look different today, Kyle. New haircut?"

"Something like that." Kyle replied politely, hoping to avoid the conversation.

The two of them grabbed a small table near the back in a dimly lit space. It had some red-velvet colored candles with small flames, creating a romantic atmosphere. The slow music played from a nearby speaker, which was a remix of older music that he enjoyed. Kyle pulled her chair back , gesturing for her to sit so he could take off for the bar.

"I'll grab our drinks." He offered.

He found an opening near the side of the bar and waited patiently for the bartender to finish with the others on the other side. As he watched the bartender shake a freshly mixed cocktail, another woman shot in next to Kyle, inching him out of the way. She wasn't terribly big, probably about 5'2'' with four inch heels on, but apparently she thought cutting was fine.

"Excuse me, I've been waiting." Kyle informed her.

"Ladies first, little guy." She replied with a bitchy grin. She probably didn't get to say that often, he thought.

Kyle was about to lose his shit when Emma slid in past her, aggressively nudging her out of the way. She must have been watching the incident and was simply returning the rude favor back to the girl. Emma also managed to wave down the bartender, which only infuriated the girl more. Emma's height was a bit daunting to the smaller girl, but that didn't stop the girl from pathetically complaining.

"Hey, what the fuck, bitch?"

"Wait your turn, little girl. You want the usual, Kyle?" She asked, turning her attention away from the girl.

The girl finally became fed up and left, leaving them to order their drinks. Kyle offered his card and opened a tab for him and his beloved wife. Emma always had his back and it was especially comforting at his new size. The two of them took back a cocktail and a couple shots to their table. This was going to be a great stress reliever, Kyle thought, still nervous about his medical future. Emma raised a shot glass in the air...

"Here's to our love."

Kyle clicked glasses with her and they both fired back the whiskey. It was the first of many for the night.

---

The next morning, Kyle awoke, his eyes fluttering open but struggling to take in the sunlight. His head was pounding and he felt like hell. Grabbing his head, he tried to piece together the night before but couldn't remember much. He slid out of bed, stumbling as he did, to make his way to the bathroom. He immediately noticed how nauseous he was, but it also seemed like the room was bigger than before. Oh shit. Kyle ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror at his naked body, and noticed yet again, he had shrunk. Sprinting out of the room, he scrambled to find his tape measure and quickly ran back to the bathroom where he began marking the door frame with a pencil, outlining every six inches with a dash all the way from 5'6'' to 0'''.

He lined against the wall and held his hand against the frame...4'6''. Shit. That was another six inches just gone. Now he was legally a midget. His heart raced in anxiety as he struggled to accept the reality on top of his hangover. He darted from he room, hoping to find Emma and tell her about his ever-growing(shrinking?) problem. She was no where to be found; panic slowly began to take over. He took a couple deep breaths to calm himself. To distract himself, he proceeded as though the day were normal: first thing should be to get dressed. Rummaging through his attire, he quickly realized nothing would fit. Suddenly the door opened and Emma walked in.

"Kyle, I've got something for you!" She called out.

Her footsteps grew nearer until finally appearing in the doorway. She smiled, displaying an outfit she had just bought of what looked like kids clothes. Kyle realized that was for him, and gratefully walked over to retrieve them.

"Thank you, I was just panicking about finding something to wear. How did you know what sizes to buy?" He asked.

"I estimated as you laid next to me." She answered, handing him the clothes. "Now hurry and shower. Janica will be here soon to meet up. I'll make you some food, but it's already 2pm so get a move on it!"

Kyle hurried to the shower and hopped in. The handle for water pressure was now nearly neck level with him, and the shower seemed more luxurious, since being so small. He turned the handle, watching as the shower spewed like a raging waterfall. The hot water felt good as it splashed against his body and aching brain. His task became more about relaxing than cleaning himself up as he took another thirty minutes to relax and finish. Cleansed and dressed, he walked out and heard another familiar voice in the kitchen.

When Janica spotted him, her jaw dropped and eyes widened. She bounded over to her friend's husband in excitement. Kyle took note of her casual outfit which still looked amazing on her model-like body. From her flats, to her skinny jeans and graphic tee; it really didn't matter what she had on, it looked good.

"Oh my god, is that really you Kyle? What happened? You went from small to tiny." She commented, ruffling his hair in her now much larger palm.

"He has some medical shrinking disease or something. Doctors aren't really sure." Emma chimed in. She quickly set his plate on the table for him to eat. "There you go Kyle."

Kyle was starving and quickly began devouring his food while standing on the chair to compensate for his shorter stature.

"Sorry to hear that, but you are still adorable." Janica said, attempting to ease the blow. "So...I was hoping you two could help me today."

"Oh yeah? With what?" Emma responded.

"Well I have a date tomorrow night and I wanted to get some new clothes so I can look good and was hoping you would come. Especially Kyle. I need to know what the man is thinking?"

"Sure." They both responded.

"Perfect. I've been freaking out about dating. I even got a mani/pedi this morning." Janica said, flashing her neon pink nails to the both of them.

Soon after finishing his food, they all jumped in Janica's car, Emma naturally riding shotgun.

"So where are we going to shop for you? You're too tall for most places." Emma asked.

"Girls that beLONG. It's a tall girl's store. You'll see."

The three of them walked in and we're greeted by another woman, who was also tall (probably 5'10'') working the register. Kyle and Emma followed Janica as she paced the store, occasionally picking up items to look at. She stumbled across some jeans she liked and held them up to Kyle. The two girls laughed, seeing that the jeans were almost up to his shoulder in length.

"You're almost the size of my leg." Janica joked.

Kyle wandered off, no longer wanting to be humiliated as she chose clothes. It wasn't a terribly large store, so he would just wait to see her head to the changing rooms and then give his opinion. Meanwhile he browsed through the assortment of clothes and came across some cute sandals. Emma might like those, he thought, peaking inside to find the size: 11.
Too big. He browsed through the shoes and was surprised to see a size 15, but no 10s. As he did, a woman walked up next to him and grabbed some of the available flats nearby. She was right next to him when she removed her foot from her current shoe to try on the new one. In his crouched position, he was gifted with a sight of her sole as she lifted it to slide on the flat. She struggled for a moment before tossing it back.

"Damn. Too small." She walked away, unhappy with the result.

Kyle was curious what size was too small and glanced inside the lip of the flat to see the number 12 printed. Jesus, she's got some big feet. His attention was snapped back as Emma called out to him.

"Come on, Kyle. Janica needs your opinion."

Kyle made his way to the dressing rooms where Janica was modeling her outfit. She had on a red leather jacket and the black pants she had compared to his body and was standing in her socks. He eyed her up and down, noting that her feet looked big too. He had never noticed before since she always seemed to wear shoes anytime he saw her. But now he wondered if it was just his size playing tricks on him.

"Soooo..." Janica asked impatiently.

"It's sexy. But I think you'd do better in a more elegant style. You have a model's body." Kyle admitted to her.

"Ahhh, thanks. I think I have something you'll like then."

Emma was shaking her head laughing. After a few moments, Janica popped back out wearing a tight black dress draped sporadically on her body, making it rather revealing yet eloquent.

"Yes!" He said excitedly.

"Alright, this is what I'm buying. Let's go!" Janica exclaimed.

She changed back into her normal clothes before walking back out with her purchase. She walked to the register and placed her dress on the counter. At the same time, Emma had walked back to the corner, where Kyle had been browsing the sandals and began looking herself. Funnily enough, she picked up the same shoes and began looking for her size.

"They don't have any 10s." Kyle told her, wrapping his arms as high as he could around her, hugging her waist.

She laughed and threw the shoes back down before spinning around and unexpectedly picking up Kyle. She kissed him as she held him like a child and then quickly set him back down. Janica suddenly appeared with a bag in hand.

"Hey love birds. The lady at the front just told me of a place we should try tonight. I think it sounds fun!"
Chapter 4: Keeping a Secret by SoleWriter
Several hours later, we were all buying tickets to a sports bar that had bowling. No kids, only adults and a bunch of lanes. It was already crowded by the time they got there, but luckily they were able to find a lane rather quickly. They each purchased a ticket and then bought a pitcher of "Strike Lemonade", which was some sort of watermelon cocktail.

As usual, the bowling alley required them to wear appropriate shoes, so the employee asked for shoe sizes. Emma answered first for both her and Kyle.

"Can we get a 10 in women's and a youth size 1?" She answered politely. The man quickly grabbed both and then looked to Janica.

"I'll take a size 13, please."

"We don't have a women's 13." He replied.

"That's fine, I meant a size 13 in men's." She fired back. He smiled and grabbed her a pair, then pointed to our lane.

"Enjoy."

They walked over together, setting down the pitcher of alcohol on the table. Kyle immediately began changing into his shoes when Janica set her foot down next to his. The difference was staggering. The tip of his biggest toe didn't even reach the outline of her pinky in her sock. Janica must have noticed too as she laced up the other foot.

"We're opposites: I've got huge feet and you have baby feet." She said giggling, while pretending to squash his foot underneath hers.

With her laces tied, Emma grabbed a ball a bowled first. Her roll knocked all but one pin down. Grabbing the second ball, she zeroed in on her target, scoring herself a spare, shocking Kyle and Janica.

"Holy shit, I didn't know you were pro." Janica remarked, grabbing her own ball.

As surprised as she was at Emma's, she sent her ball rolling fast and straight, knocking all the pins down. Strike. She began jumping in the air screaming, joining Kyle and Emma in celebration of the first strike of the night.

"Good luck following that." Emma whispered into Kyle's ear.

He stood up and grabbed a ball, which was uncomfortably heavy now. In fact, Kyle wasn't sure he could properly bowl it with one hand. Not wanting to take the chance, he used both hands and rolled it as straight as he could, but it's lack of speed curled it straight into the gutter. When he turned back, both the girls were barreled over laughing at his turn. Kyle grabbed a drink and laughed with them semi-embarrassed. Maybe tonight wasn't going to be in his favor.

A few hours later, with several pitchers gone and three people having a blast, it was time to go home. They called an Uber and went to Kyle and Emma's place, stumbling ungracefully through the door, still laughing and joking. Janica detoured to the living room and crashed on the couch.

"There's a spare bed remember?" Emma told her.

Janica waved her hand to acknowledge her, but refused to move. Kyle and Emma looked at each other and shrugged before heading to the bedroom where they both crawled into bed. Kyle's eyes immediately felt heavy and he quickly fell asleep.

---

Kyle's was awaken by the discomfort of a dry mouth, he jaws and tongue smacking together as though he were forced to eat a cotton ball. A glass of water was the only thing getting him back to sleep, so he pryed himself from bed and made his way to the kitchen. As he passed the living room, his eyes wandered across Janica's socked feet which were propped up on the armrest of their sofa. He still couldn't believe she wore a size 13 in men's. Just as he was about to pass, Kyle's curious nature guided him toward her elusive feet. The closer he got, the more obvious it became that he had shrunk again. If the trend continued, and it appeared that way, he guessed his height to be somewhere around 4'0'' tall.

The only benefit in his current situation was the Janica's feet were now head height with him. He reached out and touch her almost sheer socks. They were the kind women wore with flats, and they were pulled tightly around her enormous feet. Wanting more than a view of her socks, Kyle inserted his finger just under her heel and pulled up, sling-shotting her sock off. Holy shit they were almost too tight. Her toes wiggled in the night air with their newly found freedom. Kyle was mesmerized by their size and beauty. It looked as though she actually took care off them.

Before indulging, he took a moment to slide her other sock off, revealing yet another large sole. Wanting to see just how large her foot was, he lined his elbow up with her heel and pressed his arm against her foot before finally placing his hand gently onto her upper sole and toes. The tip of his finger was just shy of the tip of her longest toes. Jesus, her foot was bigger than his arm and hand combined. Curious of how soft her feet were, he slid his hand downward to her arch. The smaller appendage only took up the length of her arch and was no where near the equivalent width. His light touch must have tickled her foot, causing her other foot to tilt, allowing her long toes to scratch her arch. Her feet rubbed together for a moment, captivating him, before becoming still once again. He couldn't take the temptation anymore and slowly buried his face into her soles, taking in a deep breath of her scent. They were definitely sweaty from bowling but she must have used some vanilla lotion because they had a subtle sweetness to them.

"Kyle what are you doing?" Asked a groggy Janica.

Kyle froze, his heart pumping so hard, it was all he could hear. What was his way out? He had just been caught red handed.

"Oh my god, are you smelling my feet? Emma said you had a foot fetish, but just said you enjoyed giving massages. I'm guessing that's not all." She said, raising an eyebrow.

Kyle had no idea what to say. "I just came to get a glass of water, sorry for waking you." He took a step back and was about to walk away when she lunged forward and grabbed him by the shoulders.

"Hey it's fine. I think it's cute. No one has ever admired my feet before. You can continue. This will be just between me and you." She said, winking.

Kyle couldn't believe his ears and gave an honest response, "I like worshipping, trampling, and dom stuff. But..."

"Oh really?" She said mischievously as she stood to her full height. Kyle could line his nose up with her belly button now. Her towering figure sent shivers up his spine with her huge hands gripping around his frame like shoulder pads.

Suddenly he was thrown onto the couch, taking him by surprise. As he rolled over onto his back, Janica planted her heel above his groin, causing his body to jump up in pain, but the rest of her foot followed, pressing him back into the couch. His body sunk into the cushions as the pressure from her foot increased. She wiggled her toes a little in delight, even rubbing his nipple a little.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be too rough. It's hard to be gentle when my foot is almost the same size as your little torso. Maybe you would prefer my butt?" She asked, her intentions already clear.

Kyle could do little to prepare himself as her foot flew away and was replaced by her descending form. She sat on him with enough force to make him scream out in pain, but she quickly smothered his face inside her palm, silencing him. His entire torso and hips and disappeared underneath her bosom, forcing the air from his lungs.

"No screaming." She said firmly, still cupping the majority of his face.

His breaths became painful and sparse as her weight pressed down onto him. He squirmed in hopes of finding a spot with less pressure but his efforts only seemed to amuse her. Fortunately she scooted down, allowing him to breathe again.

"I've always enjoyed being tall, but this is a whole other level. Now stay there." She told him while scooting to the other end of the couch.

Kyle innocently threw his hands up, signaling he no longer wanted to continue. "Janica, we can't do this. I have a wife, remember? Your best friend."

Extending her foot forward, she gently planted the ball of her foot onto his chin and pressed forward, covering his mouth with the tip of her sole. Her long toes rested on his face, placing his nose just between her second and third toes. She gave a playful squeeze with her toes and replied, "What she doesn't know won't hurt her. Right?"

He subtly sniffed between her long dexterous toes, finding her scent to be both intoxicating and alluring. They were a little sweaty, but it was obvious she used some sort of lotion on her feet since they had a hint of vanilla that lingered. Kyle was in an odd predicament, and as much as he wanted to say no, his arousal and sexual impulses began to blur his thoughts. His poisoned thoughts correlated into actions as he grabbed the giant foot around the arch with both both hands. He kneaded the arch of her foot with his thumbs while pushing away with just enough force to create space between his mouth and her sole. His thumbs continued to pleasure her tingling arches as he leaned forward and peppered her sole with kisses. Janica's toes flexed back in reaction to the unexpected response.

"Oh you are such a bad boy," she seductively commented. Her words rang even more true as she placed her other foot between his legs, gripping his erect member between her toes. Even with sweats on, she could easily slide his manhood between her long digits.

Without stimulating him too much, Janica cooed in ecstasy as he continued to kiss the bottom of her foot. "Mmm. That feels so good."

Kyle could resist anymore and gripped onto the ankle of her elevated foot. He quickly guided it forward, pressing it directly onto his face and rubbing her sole firmly against his face. The soft skin molded to his face, warming his cold skin. He had never indulged in his fetish this much and now he was doing it with the largest feet he had ever seen. They had to have been over twice the length of his head. Her heel extended far past his chin while her toes and upper sole soared above the top of his head, leaving his face tucked perfectly into her arch. His moment of heaven didn't last long as Janica gave his member a playful squeeze. He exploded in his pants, causing his body to seize in bliss.

She released his package from between her toes and planted her other foot onto his minuscule face and pushed his head playfully against the sofa. The feeling of a small man worshipping her feet, who's head had disappeared beneath her comparatively massive soles, brought more delight to her than she would have ever expected. Lifting her feet from his face, she leaned forward and whispered to him.

"Now go back to sleep. This will be our little secret."
Chapter 5: A Lesser Man by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:
Been awhile. Enjoy!

•••
Kyle awoke to the sound of his wife scrambling through the room. Her frantic movements freaked him out until he looked at the clock and realized she was late for work.

"Do you need any help sweetie?" Kyle asked, offering his assistance.

"No no. I just woke up late. Gonna head to work. Janica said she would stay and watch you while I'm at work. Isn't that nice? Make sure you thank her because I think she took the day off." Emma remarked.

"I'm not a child, Emma. I'm just the size of one. Massive difference. Tell her to leave and I'll be okay." He said, throwing the covers back over his head.

"Hey!" Emma shouted firmly. "She's doing us a favor and we aren't sure what's medically wrong with you yet so it'll take a load off my mind to have someone here with you in the meantime. I'll see you later."

She slammed the door behind her, leaving Kyle to himself and unable to argue. He peaked out from under the covers again, staring up at the ceiling. He rubbed his face, trying not to let his frustrations overtake him. Emma had no idea, so it wasn't her fault, but obviously Janica was enjoying his medical anomaly. He contemplated staying in the room all day when a knock sounded from the door.

"Kyle, you in there?" Janica called it from the other side.

"Yeah, what do you want?"

"Come on out. I made some breakfast. I figured you'd want some food before we start with the house chores."

"House chores? You're in my fucking house. I'm not doing shit today." Kyle yelled, expressing his irritation.

The door flew open and Janica stood there peering at him with a stoic gaze. Her head was several inches short of the doorframe, which she clung to with her fingertips. She was in a black tank and some baggy grey sweats with slippers on; she always left a set of clothes at our house in case she needed to stay the night. She raised an eyebrow to Kyle, assuming he'd apologize or change his mind.

"Kyle, you're going to help clean this house for your wife who is now currently the only provider. You're not just going to sit on your ass all day and mope."

He reluctantly removed himself from under the covers and stood up. He threw on his discarded shirt from yesterday, which was now a little baggy since shrinking last night, and walked towards the towering woman. She let out a brief smile and stepped back from the doorway, creating a small opening for him to pass, and gestured to the kitchen down the hall. After several steps, he was about to pass when she stepped back in front of the door, causing him to run into her. His frail body stumbled back.

"Hey what the hell?"

She was laughing when she pointed to the wall behind Kyle. "We never officially measured you.

The tick marks were still there, marking every 6 inch segment all the way to the ground. Begrudgingly, he trudged his way to the wall so she could measure him. After leaning back against the wall, Janica placed a hand onto his head and placed a finger against the wall. She stood uncomfortably close, only emphasizing how small Kyle really was. In fact, he was staring straight into where her belly button and shapely abs would be.

"Okay move aside so I can read your height." She said, tapping his shoulder with her other hand.

Janica squatted down onto her knees so she could read the measurement. Her eyes popped open in surprise. "You're just shy of 4' tall."

Kyle shook his head and made his way to the door again. He was done analyzing his shitty situation, especially with Janica who only seemed to be making a mockery of it. As he walked down the hall, he could hear Janica nearing him. She placed two oversized hands onto his shoulders, lightly digging her thumbs between his shoulder blades. The sensation was soothing, contrary to the actual power she had over him. He had to do what she said and she knew it.

"Go ahead and take a seat at the table. I'll grab your plate."

Kyle gazed at the chair, now seemingly to big for him. He had to give a small hop in order to propel himself up enough to summit the chair. By the time he finally did, Janica set his plate down on the table.

"Alright well eat your food. I'm gonna go home and then on a run. By the time I get back, I want you to have started cleaning the bathroom. I left some supplies in there already for you to get started."

Kyle sat in silence, chewing the remainder of his food. He hated the fact she was treating him like a child and that his wife approved of her staying. From his peripheral vision he could see Janica walk outside.

When he finally finished his food, he hopped off the chair and down the hall. His home now felt like a palace with high ceilings and large paintings filling his new reality. He stopped at the bathroom, peering inside, and noted the box of cleaning supplies on the ground. He had zero desire to clean the bathroom at his new height. It was practically perfect anyways; it felt more like Janica trying to exert her authority over him more than anything. Shrugging his shoulders, he passed by and proceeded to his office where he could begin researching causes of his strange disease.

-- 2 hours later --

The door to the house slammed as Janica came in. She was never very subtle about her arrival, so Kyle knew who was back. He walked to the door of his office and poked his head out, catching a glimpse of Janica who was untying her shoes. She popped off both, revealing her large socks which formed tightly to the contour of her foot.

As her head lifted up, Kyle jumped backwards, hoping to avoid eye contact. He listened intently as she took a few steps down the hall and paused.

"Kyle! This isn't clean nor did you try." Her tone was harsh and agitated.

Kyle looked around scanning for a hiding spot when he heard her footsteps approaching. All he could think of was to run to the other side of the desk and hide underneath the keyboard. Pressing his face against the carpet, he peered through the crack to see her socked feet planted in the doorway. For several long moments, Kyle sat in complete silence when Janica took a couple steps into the room, her feet disappearing from view. He held his breath as she pulled the chair away from his desk. Kyle thought she had found him, but instead she took a seat and began clicking away on the mouse. Her feet were frighteningly only inches from Kyle.

The smell was pungent. Having just run, Janica's feet were obviously sweaty and their size only seemed to amplify the aroma. He was trapped underneath the desk with her two peds which bobbed dangerously close to his body as he sat in the shadows. Each second seemed like an eternity as he sat in wait of her to leave. The only sound that echoed in the quiet room was the click of the mouse until finally Janica broke the silence.

"Why don't you take my socks off while you're down there?"

He was completely shocked and now trapped under his own desk. Janica's foot bobbed as she grew impatient, forcing Kyle to make a decision. He decided to make a stand for himself, not wanting to feel like a toy any longer.

"Take off your own socks. And get off my computer while you're at it."

She ceased the repetitive motion of her foot for a several seconds before planting both on the ground and rolling the chair back until she could see the defiant child-sized man that would soon be at the mercy of her feet. With an eyebrow raised, she pointed to her foot which she elevated slightly to welcome Kyle. He simply stared at it and shook his head. Janica reached down and slid a finger into the heel of her sock before peeling it away from her sweaty foot. With their new found freedom, her toes wiggled, scrunched and spread in anticipation of their new toy. Kyle watched in horror as the sweaty sole slowly progressed in his direction.

The universe quickly came to his rescue as the sound of the front door echoed through the hall. Emma must have been home. Janica jerked her foot back and stood up.

"Hey! Anybody home? I decided to come home a bit early. I told my boss my husband is still pretty sick and he gave me the day off." Emma shouted in the house.

Janica shouted back, "Yeah, we are back here. Kyle was just showing me there isn't anything online that describes his medical issue. What are you gonna do with the rest of your day? It's barely past one."

"Actually I decided to spend the day with you both. I ordered us all a little spa day which includes a massage, mud bath and jacuzzis. I figured we all needed a break with the stressful situation." She replied.

Kyle shot out from the office, nervous about having to go in public again, and wanted to back an argument not to go. Unfortunately for him, his wife's smile and excitement distracted him from saying anything. Emma quickly grabbed his arm like a small child and guided him to the front door.

"Let's go. The appointment is soon." Emma urged, grabbing her keys from the wall.

The three of them jetted to the car, and Janica quickly took the front seat. "I think you're too small now to safely ride in the front. You might actually need a car seat now."

Kyle avoided the humiliating conversation and hopped in the back seat. He buckled his seatbelt and looked to the floor where his feet were no longer able to touch. He couldn't believe how much he had shrunk and there was no indication it would stop; the thought haunted him. During the car ride there, Kyle noticed Janica glancing back periodically, eyeing him like prey. As much as he would have adored her attention before, her gaze now sent shivers down his spine. Kyle closed his eyes and sat in silence for the remainder of the ride. He could feel his body slowly relax as though he were melting into the chair. His peace lasted no more than a few minutes as the car came to a stop.

"We're here!" His wife exclaimed.

The three of them entered the spa where they were greeted by a kind woman.

"Are these all under Emma?" She asked.

"Yes." Emma quickly replied.

"Right this way then." The woman escorted them to the changing rooms where they were given robes.

Kyle was swimming in his robe despite it being the smallest size they had for women. He awkwardly walked out in front of his masseuse who was waiting near the table. She was a young-ish woman, probably in her 30s, with brown hair and a rather tall figure. She was doing her best to hide her grin under her hand, but Kyle understood the humor of it.

"What? You don't like my custom fit robe?" He joked.

She laughed, relieved he had broke the silence with humor. "I'm sorry. I just haven't had anyone quite as small as you. You must think I'm an ass."

"No. I understand my size is a shock to most. I'll forgive you in exchange for a heavenly massage."

She smiled and patted the table. Kyle hopped up on the table, removing his robe as he did. With nothing but his boxers on, he turned and laid face down on the table. His anticipation continuing to build as he waited for his much deserved massage. Her warm hands wrapped around his shoulders as she began kneading the muscles on his upper back. Ever so slowly, she slid her hands down his backside, applying enough pressure to push any knots out. His back immediately relaxed in gratitude; this was amazing, he thought.

For several minutes she used her thumbs to dig into various beds of tissue on his back. Kyle nearly fell asleep when she broke the silence.

"Normally I have to use my elbows for some of these parts, but since you're so petite, I can use my thumbs for everything. Everything feeling okay?"

Kyle could only managed to give a groan of satisfaction as she continued her work. Suddenly her fingers began to trace down his legs until arriving at his feet. Pleasure surged through his feet as she dug into his arches. She repeated the motion several times before Kyle could feel her stop, her hand resting against the bottom of his foot.

"You have tiny feet." She said giggling. "I wish mine were smaller. I mean look, yours can fit in my hand."

Kyle didn't need to look to feel that her hands were longer than his feet. After a brief moment, her hands continued their original task, now making their way back up his legs. She rubbed each and every muscle throughout his body. Kyle wondered if there was any way this could get better, as his body seemed to melt into the table.

The masseuse stopped momentarily, breaking Kyle from his semi-conscious state. Kyle could feel an unexpected weight added to the table, but before he could look up, a fleshy surface pressed against his back. His heart skipped a few beats as he attempted to figure out what she was doing.

"What... what are you doing?" Kyle asked nervously.

"I'm giving you a massage silly! This one was specially ordered by your wife just before she left. So enjoy it." She said firmly, while planting her foot on the back of his head to example a small display of dominance.

"My wife did?!" Kyle exclaimed, puzzled by her actions.

"Yup. Janica told me exactly what you like."


Chapter 6: Boy Toy by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:
Sorry it's taking so long to write. But enjoy the update!

•••
Kyle couldn't believe it: Janica was exploiting his fetish for her amusement. Even though she wasn't present, she knew the awkwardness this was going to create. As he attempted to think of something to say to disrupt his masseuse's intentions, he felt her toes ruffling his hair. He gently swatted her foot away and rolled over to face the towering woman. With a foot to each side of him, she stood with her head nearly touching the ceiling. Her hands were gripped around a bar attached to the ceiling for balance.

"Now hold on." Kyle pleaded, raising a hand. "What's your name, dear?"

"Mandy." She said, slightly impatient.

"Mandy, I think there's a misunderstanding. See, my wife is actually..." Kyle's words were abruptly cut off as she planted a foot firmly against his mouth. Her warm sole caressing his skin.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone likes different things. Now just enjoy your massage." She concluded, sliding her foot up while playfully grabbing his nose between her dexterous toes.

As much as Kyle wanted to grab her foot and worship her like a goddess, he was already poisoned with a guilty conscious from his stint with Janica. He took a deep breath of her arousing scent before reiterating his point.

"Are you gonna tell me you don't like it?" She asked deviously while grazing the tip of his overtly erect penis with her playful toes. The sensation nearly made him ejaculate on the spot. It had never been harder to lie.

"Correct. Can we just continue on with the normal massage or will I have to leave?" Kyle asked, giving her an ultimatum.

Kyle's lack of cooperation and resistance to her efforts made her visibly frustrated as her teeth clenched together and brows furrowed. She roughly flipped him back onto his chest with a firm kick of her foot. Despite the blow, Kyle was relieved to no longer be in that precarious situation. At least until her heel unforgivingly buried itself into his back, causing him to spasm in pain.

"Ow. Can you be more gentle?" Kyle asked, hoping to cease her aggression.

Annoyed, she hopped off the table and made her way to the door. Her hand snatched the handle and gave it a quick turn, popping the heavy door open. Before she walked out, Kyle stopped her.

"Wait! Hey I'm sorry this has been weird. I didn't realize Janica asked for anything extra and you did a really good job delivering, but I'm married to the other girl. Sorry for putting you in a weird position, but it's equally weird for me."

His sincere apology was met with a stoic gaze and an awkward silence as her foot tapped rhythmically on the floor. Kyle was unsure what more to say and instead let his eyes wander to the floor to avoid her intimidating stare. The door slammed close, but the tall woman stood firm for a few movement longer. She took a step in Kyle's direction, catching his attention again, as she closed the gap between them. She took a seat in a nearby chair and closed her eyes.

"Give me a shoulder massage for the remaining time and we'll be even."

Kyle reluctantly succumbed to her offer and made his way behind the chair. Even sitting down, Mandy was a couple inches taller than him. He set his child like hands on her shoulders and pressed firmly into her muscles, kneading them in small circles. Mandy relaxed, knowing all to well he didn't have to do this; meanwhile, time couldn't pass fast enough for Kyle.

---

The massage portion of the day finally concluded and Kyle was able to reunite with his wife and Janica, who was already smiling ear to ear as he approached.

"How was it, dear?" Emma asked, unaware of her friends mischievous intentions.

"It was fine. Not very relaxing." Kyle replied, only managing to give a half truth.

"That's surprising! They had fantastic reviews and mine was amazing. I think I have a plan to make the day a little better. Let's go to a movie!" Emma suggested in excitement.

"I think I'll pass. I'm not feeling up to being out in public. I'd rather go home. You two can go." Kyle replied.

Emma bent over, bringing her face to her husbands level. With a hand cupped over each shoulder, she shook her child sized spouse and affirmed she wanted to spend the day with him.

"Let's just watch a movie at home then. Does that sound better?"

Kyle nodded. He was excited to be back in the safety of his home.

"Works for me! Janica, you joining us?" Janica gave an exaggerated thumbs up. "Alright then, I just need to run a few errands before we go home. Let's go."

The three of them walked out.

---

Janica and Emma giggled loudly in the kitchen as they sifted through the cupboards, looking for a liquor to take shots of during the movie.

"Alright, so remember, every time they have a drink in the movie, we have to take a shot." Janica explained to Emma.

"Perfect, here's some fireball!" Emma exclaimed, pulling out the cinnamon whiskey.

The two made their way back to the couch and sat down. Kyle was on a bean bag chair near the coach. Given his new size, it was more bed-like now than it had ever been before. He laid comfortably on the soft surface while the girls started the movie. Romantic comedies weren't his favorite, but he did appreciate the witty ones. It wasn't long before Emma and Janica were taking there first shots; the opening seen took place in a bar. Janica poured the first shots and handed one to Emma. They clinked glasses and emptied their glasses' contents.

As the movie progressed, the ladies found themselves drinking more than expected. Kyle was becoming annoyed with the amount of chatter during the movie since it prevented him from hearing anything.

"Can you turn the volume up? I can't hear anything!" Kyle asked, raising his voice in frustration.

The girls stopped with their mouths open and looked at Kyle and then back at each other. The silence erupted into laughter as the girls uncontrollably mocked him.

"Oh, can little Kyle not hear the TV through his little ears?" Emma joked insensitively.

Emma often got this way when she drank too much. She was a bit aggressive already and the alcohol only amplified it. Kyle ignored her insults, and looked to Janica with a stern stare.

"I think the remote is next to you." Kyle urged.

Janica looked to the end of the couch where the little black remote laid and then back to Kyle. "Sure let me get it."

Rather than reaching over with her hand, she stretched a leg out and snatched the small device between her lengthy toes. Gracefully, she dangled the remote in front of Kyle, knowing all to well what she was doing.

"Oh my god Janica! And I thought my toes were long!" Emma held her foot up for comparison.

Even Emma's size 10 feet looked small next to Janica's monstrous peds. She was also right about her toes; Janica's toes soared above Emma's even with the base of their toes lined up. Kyle could feel his libido rising and his member stirring in his pants. He quickly slid the remote from between Janica's toes and turned, shielding himself from the arousing view of their soles.

Kyle jammed the volume up, hoping to drown out their conversation. Even with no sound, Kyle found himself distracted by the image of their soles flashing through his mind. He wanted nothing more than to bury his face into their soft peds and worship both of them. The urge to fulfill his desires plagued his mind for the rest of the movie. Kyle was relieved when Janica popped up and gave his wife a hug, suggesting she had somewhere to go.

"I have to go home to take care of some things. I'll drop by tomorrow morning and check in on you two."

"You're so sweet. Okay well drive safe and we'll see you soon."

Janica turned to the much smaller Kyle and sqatted down while spreading her arms out like wings. Kyle reluctantly closed in for a hug when suddenly he was squeezed roughly and lifted into the air. Janica whipped him around in a small circle before setting him back to the floor.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist. You're just so cute," she giggled. "See you guys tomorrow."

Emma laughed and waved as her best friend left through the front door. Her gaze immediately shifted to Kyle and he knew what that look meant; clearly the alcohol was taking effect. She bit her lip and took a few steps in Kyle's direction before charging at him like a wild crazed animal. Nothing could prepare Kyle for his giant wife who was now over a foot and a half taller than him. Each step that she took only amplified the difference between their sizes.

Her hands aggressively slid under his arms and scooped him of his feet until Kyle was pinned between the wall and her body. He had little time to prepare for her tongue invading his mouth, but he did his best to please the horny amazon. The pressure against his body increased as her perky breasts pressed firmly into his chest, freeing her hands to do as they pleased. Suddenly Kyle found himself suspended and without pants. Emma's hands were dancing around the curves of his butt and toying with his erect flagpole. The sensations were overwhelming and as much as Kyle wanted to return the favor, he found himself with little control in the sexual encounter. Emma was having her way with him, not that he cared.

The kissing stopped as he was launched upwards, hoisted by her extended arms. Before he could object, her lips wrapped around his firm member, shooting waves of ecstasy through his body. Kyle wanted her to slow down but could only manage to run his fingers through her ruffled hair as her head bobbed back and forth between his legs. Kyle lasted a couple minutes before the sensation of pleasure became too much to handle and Kyle shot a load into his significant's mouth. Rather than moving away in unpleasant surprise, Emma pushed forward to engulf as much of his package as she could, milking every last drop.

When she finally finished, she looked up at Kyle who was still suspended in the air by her crane like arms and smiled. With eyebrows raised, she whispered, "My turn."
Chapter 7: A Strange Awakening by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:

Been awhile. Enjoy! I could only write with one hand, so hopefully it’s worth the struggle.

•••

Current height: 3'11"

Her words were twisted with passion and expectation. Kyle wasn't going to disappoint this woman. After all, she was his wife, and an amazing one at that. He followed her lead into the bedroom where she lit some candles next to the bed. While she was bent over with the the lighter in hand, Kyle took the opportunity to slide her panties off, revealing her chest-high, luscious and toned bosom. He pecked each cheek and slapped her ass before forcefully pushing her towards the bed.

Emma pretended his feeble attempt was strong enough to force her onto the bed. With her back on the ruffled sheets and legs raised, Kyle wasted no time in pleasuring his goddess. His tongue weaved in and out of her lady parts, stimulating her giant cliterous. Her legs were draped over his shoulders with her heels pressed firmly into his lower back, pushing him closer. Every pass of his tongue produced shivers and tingling, forcing her legs a little tighter together, trapping her servant in place. There was never an intention of stopping his work and it didn't take long to bring her to climax. Kyle knew he had achieved success when her hand palmed the back of his head and shoved it further into her wet vertical lips as her legs grappled his head in a death grip. Her grip remained firm for several moments as she convulsed in pleasure. Kyle continued his work, making his wife cum 3 times before he stopped.

"Mmm. That shrinking tongue of yours was better than ever. Now come lay with me."

Emma gripped onto Kyle's forearms and drug him up the length of her body until his face was sandwiched between her pillow sized boobs. She pecked the top of his head and began tracing over his back with her well manicured nails. The sensation sent relaxing chills and a tingling through his body. Soon his eyes were closed and senses dulled as his mind drifted asleep.

---

Kyle had never been a heavy sleeper so it wasn't a surprise when the sound of a scavenger outside woke him up. He glanced over at the clock which read 3:30 A.M in red. He was no longer on top of his wife as he had started the night. Instead, her back was turned and her body was partially curled into fetal position. Compared to the last time he was awake, his wife looked even larger than before. Kyle didn't need to check the wall to realize the inevitable had happened again. At this point, shrinking actually seemed normal.

Rather than panic about a situation he couldn't control, Kyle decided to admire his wife's beauty. She was snuggled under a blanket, showing only the silhouette of her curvy body underneath. Before his imagination could pull back the covers and undress his beloved wife, the sound of a door shutting echoed subtly through the hall. Kyle rubbed his eyes, wondering if he had imagined the sound, but his curiosity forced him out of bed. He popped his head into the hallway, scoping for anybody or anything unusual. Nothing. As he tip-toed through the hall, his heart began to race. What if it was a burglar?

When he arrived at the door, he saw a pair of vans on the floor. If he had to guess by their unusually large size, he would say they were Janica's. But he couldn't remember if she had left a pair of shoes there. Peering to the left, he could see a sliver of light bleeding into the hallway...from his office. He took a look at the shoes and then back at the office; a strange feeling of arousal stirred in his drawers.

Apprehensively, Kyle poked at the door, allowing more than a sliver of light to fill the hall. He never directly entered the room and instead waited for a response from Janica. Nothing, not even a sound. Confused and unsure what to do, he peeked around the corner to find an empty room. He squinted, baffled with the absence of Janica and even disappointed to an extent. Despite no one being inside, the computer light shined against his leather office chair. Figuring he should turn it off, he rounded the he corner of his desk and reached for the mouse. It was the first time he realized just how much he had shrunk. The desk was now equally as tall if not just a tad taller than he was. Before shutting it down, several programs were open and running on the monitor.

To his shock, Janina's email was on the screen and the first message at the top of the inbox was addressed to his former maid. He double-clicked the link, opening their conversation thread. The last message sent by Janice read:

"I know I said we'd never need to speak again, but please send me more of whatever you gave Kyle. I will pay DOUBLE. Please!"

Kyle's heart about stopped as he began to put the pieces together of the events from the past week. His blood boiled, and hands began to shake while his teeth firmly clenched together. That bitch was the reason he was shrinking, he thought, picturing Janica's face. His moment of hatred was suddenly interrupted as the sound of footsteps approached from the hall. If it was Janica, he couldn't afford to let her know that he was aware of her emails.

Quickly yet quietly, Kyle ran to a nearby corner where there was a small closet filled with his suits and travel gear for business. He shut the door behind him, hoping the audible click wasn't loud enough for Janice to hear. He peered through the tiny shutters in the door, watching his nemesis. Janica entered with a glass of water in hand as she resumed her work on the computer.

Her fingers clicked away, trading between the mouse and keyboard frequently. Why the hell did she need to do this here? Doesn't she have a damn computer, he wondered. He watched angrily as she continued to click through screens, her eyes fixed on the digit tasks. Janica was gulping her water down in between; hopefully she needed to get up again so he could get the fuck out.

Just as she took her last sip, her head tilted forward to get a closer look at the screen. Kyle squinted, trying to see the screen, when he realized she was digging through the files of his computer and had found some embarrassing photos he had stashed. He had saved several photos of feet from the internet that he found to be ideal and frankly, very much like Janica's. She smiled at the monitor before looking down to inspect her own feet. After a brief moment she stood and grabbed the empty glass before walking back out into the hall.

Not risking a missed opportunity, Kyle popped out and darted into the hall behind her. He trailed far enough back where he couldn't be seen until she entered the kitchen. His moment to escape was now! He dashed to his bedroom when he realized a grave mistake: he had left the closet door in the office open. She would notice something different if she went back. Kyle was frozen in the hall, trapped in a debate with himself whether to go back or not. When he finally made a decision, he turned back around to find Janica returning from the kitchen. With no time to hide, Kyle pretended to be groggy and having just woke up.

"Oh hi Kyle! Did I wake you?" She asked innocently.

"No," he replied in a dazed manner. "But what are you doing here? I thought you went home."

"Oh I did! But I locked myself out. Emma has a key so I came back to get it and figured I'd just stay the night in your guest bed."

"Hmm. Alright well I just came to grab water. I'm gonna get back to bed." Kyle replied.

"Sure. By the way, you are even cuter. Did you shrink again?"

"That seems to be the trend lately. So probably."

"Well let me grab your water for you. The glasses and water dispenser may be a little high for you now."

Kyle hadn't really thought about it, but she had a excellent point. He followed her to the kitchen, watching as she grabbed a glass from the cupboard. She turned and walked to the fridge where she slowly filled the empty glass. Her simple movements were like grand gestures to him in his shrunken state. A piece of paper suddenly fell to the floor near Janica's feet.

"Hey can you get that for me?" She asked.

Without responding, Kyle squatted and reached out to snag the paper. Just as his hand made contact, Janica's feet shifted and pinned his hand against the floor. Kyle winced as her sole settled onto his delicate fingers while her toes molded around his much smaller hand. Her actions were very intentional as displayed by her ominously black toenails which wiggled in delight.

"Do you think my feet are pretty or do you just like them because of how big they are?"

Her question and actions caught Kyle off guard. His mind raced with various thoughts, accompanied by a mix of emotions: fear, anger, and arousal. Kyle had never discussed his fetish in depth with anyone, but she definitely was on the right track with size.

"Both." That was all he could manage to say.

"You know, ever since that night, I've been dying to feel you under my feet again. I think your fetish is mutually beneficial." At the end of her sentence, her toes tightly gripped around his hand and gently pulled back, flattening Kyle to the floor. She continued to tease Kyle, "Look how much smaller you are this time. I hope you enjoy this as much as I will."

End Notes:

End height: 2’9”

Chapter 8: Indebted by SoleWriter

Current Height: 2'9"

Secretly Kyle did enjoy it. Her feet. Her dominance. Her confidence. This moment was practically a gift; a gift that also came with a guilty conscious. Kyle didn't want to bear that burden again, but it didn't appear that he had a choice. He lifted his chin to see Janica's toes seductively slide away and back onto the tile. Kyle took his moment of freedom to roll onto his back and face the towering woman. She smiled down at him with a glass of water in hand, waving it from side to side.

"What do you say, little Kyle? Can you satisfy my craving?"

Kyle was a bit overwhelmed, but found it appropriate to object at this point. "Actually I don't think..."

Janica interrupted his objection by plugging his mouth with her biggest toe. Kyle's lips wrapped around the sizable digit while the salty pad slid across his tongue and further down his throat. Kyle used what strength he had to grip her instep and even kneaded the doughy flesh with his thumbs. The taste of her skin invigorated him and fueled his arousal, seducing him in her poisoness trance. But he couldn't. Betraying Emma wasn't worth it. He gripped Janica's foot tighter and attempted to push it away.

"Mmm I thought for a second there, you were gonna make this easy." She smiled down at the helpless man as she applied more and more force to her elevated foot.

Kyle struggled to breath as Janica forced her lengthy toe further down his mouth. It didn't take long before Kyle was gagging and coughing, trying to catch some air. Janica showed no mercy, watching as the miniature man choked on her toe. Merely the thought of it made her giggle. Unfortunately, her game was going to kill her toy if she kept it up.

"Let's make a deal," she offered. "Let's play a game and if you win, I'll let you go back to bed. But if I win, you do what I ask for 30 minutes. Deal?"

Kyle couldn't speak or nod his head with the giant toe in his mouth, but gave an audible yet incomprehensible reply which sounded like a loud moan.

"Oh I'm sorry, I couldn't understand you. How about you kiss the bottom of my foot if you agree? They say actions speak louder than words anyway." Janica said, laughing at her own joke.


It wasn't much of a joke to Kyle as the gargantuan foot repositioned itself over his much smaller face. He couldn't see anything but a sea of flesh and her milky white arch now conveniently within an arms reach. Resisting was futile, so predictably Kyle reached out and gently grabbed the sides of her massive ped, guiding it closer to his lips. Just before he could make contact, Janica stepped down lightly, smothering him underneath.

Janica's foot was twice the width of his head, so Kyle found himself struggling to breathe under her endless sole. He pecked sporadically, placing his lips anywhere he could, hoping to please the amazon before he suffocated. His efforts only managed to amuse the towering women, causing her to giggle as she continued to smother him underfoot. After a few short moments, she took a step back, allowing Kyle to breathe again.

"Now that you've agreed, here are the rules. I'm going to count to 30, and you can hide anywhere except your room or bathroom. I wouldn't want to wake Emma. If I can't find you after 5 minutes, you can go to sleep. Sound good?"

Kyle nodded.

"Good." She said closing her eyes. "30, 29, 28..."

It took his brain a moment to snap awake, but his body immediately took off in a hurry once it did. He bolted down the hall, but stopped part way down to think of a good hiding spot. He figured all his closets would be to obvious and that eventually she would find him. He needed to be more creative. It would be better to hide in plain sight he concluded, limiting the flood of ideas running through his brain. He popped into the guest bedroom and then leapt onto the bed. At the head of the bed, a mountain of pillows was stacked neatly in place. Carefully, Kyle maneuvered himself behind the various pillows until he was completely hidden. He was even able to get a view between the cracks of the pillows to see what was happening.

"Zero! Ready or not, here I come."

Chills shot down his spine as he listened to the growing sound of her footsteps. Doors opened and closed, things were ruffled and tossed, room by room until finally the door shot open to the guest room. Janica stood in the entrance, eyeing the scene around her. As with all the other rooms, she checked the closet and began rummaging around, hoping to find her prized pet. The pounding of Kyle's heart filled his ears as he watched in angst. She eventually quit and jumped on the bed, causing Kyle to bounce a bit from the impact. Fortunately she never noticed his presence.

Kyle had one hand over his own mouth, hoping to silence his breathing. His plan was working until a familiar and unforgiving sensation began to build in his nose. He had to sneeze! It was just like all those stupid horror movies he watched. He pinched his nose tightly, hoping to squash the temptation to sneeze, but it did little to deter the natural reaction. Janica was checking under the bed when he finally let a muffled sneeze out. He closed his eyes in horror, listening for her reaction, but nothing but silence filled the room. Kyle prayed she hadn't heard him when he felt her weight back on the bed.

"Well Kyle it looks like you win if I can't find you in 30 more seconds. It's such a bummer, because I really wanted you to be my servant."

Kyle continued his silence, waiting for time to be run out.

"Are you sure you don't just want to give up so you can touch my big ol' FEET? 20 more seconds."

It was almost over.

"10... 9... 8..." Janica counted down.

Suddenly the pillows from above caved in and crashed into his body, pinning him against the mattress. The weight continued to build as the pillows pressed more firmly against him, even molding to the form of his body. The sensation was strangely both arousing and uncomfortable. Unfortunately there was enough pressure on his ribcage to force the air from his lungs. Light poured in from above as Janica pulled the pillows from around his head. With only his head free and a small portion of his upper body, Kyle could now see what had happened. Janica was sitting on the pile of pillows, crushing him underneath.

"Well look who we have here? I guess you're my slave for the next 20 minutes." She noted with a wide grin.

Janica shifted off the pillows, allowing him to breathe again. He took a moment to catch his breath before feebly pulling himself to his feet. Kyle stared at the Amazon sitting next to him who was eyeing him like prey. Now that he was standing on the bed, he found himself eye to eye with his guest. She snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor.

"Get off the bed and onto the floor where you belong."

Yes, Kyle had agreed to this, but it didn't make it any less demeaning. Obeying her like a dog, Kyle hopped off the bed and repositioned himself to be standing in front of his wife's best friend.

"Get on all fours." She said while planting an oversized foot onto his shoulder like it was a footrest. His shoulder pressed into her soft and supple arch as she forced him downward with the slightest push of her foot. Slowly he succumbed to her will until his hands and knees braced the cold floor. A weight was lifted from his shoulder before ten pedicured toes appeared in front of his face. They wiggled in delight as though to show off their elegant designs. Kyle could hardly resist his urge to indulge, but knew he would soon have his chance.

"Kiss each of my toes."

He started with the pinky on her right foot, working his way across from left to right. Kyle gently lifted each of Janica's long toes upward and pecked the tip. Once he was finished, he bowed his head to Janica who was hovering over him from the edge of her seat.

"Good. Now beg me to step on you."

Kyle glanced up at her with a puzzled look and hoped she was only kidding. The expression on her face didn't imply that she was. His heart began to race and his hands started to sweat with the realization that there was nothing he could do to escape the situation. What if she injured him? What if she crushed the life out of him? His nervous thoughts ran rampant while he stared blankly at the feet in front of him.

His voice quivered, "Wuh...wuh... will you step on me?"

"That's not begging," she fired back. "And call me goddess."

Kyle gulped, his fear and embarrassment getting the best of him. "Please Goddess, step on me!"

Her big toe slid under his chin before gently raising it so that he could face his "goddess". Kyle had his eyes closed, even cringing a bit for fear of what was coming next. Janica could sense it and a feeling of satisfaction grew within her.

"I'm. Not. Convinced." She said, emphasizing each word in her response. "But... since you asked so nicely, allow me."

She gently shoved her foot forward, forcing Kyle to his back. Janica rose to her full height, dwarfing the already small man beneath her. By merely raising her foot, she could see fear seep into Kyle's eyes as he tracked her movements. Her cravings to feel powerful grew and even aroused her slightly, but just as she was about to step on him, she heard footsteps coming down the hall. Her and Kyle, now both wide-eyed, shot a look to each other before scrambling away from each other.

Kyle hid under the bed, while Janica hopped up onto the mattress, hoping to make it seem like she was just getting ready for bed. A few moments later, several subtle knocks landed on the door before it swung open. Kyle could see his wife's feet in the doorway.

"Janica?" Emma asked curiously. "I thought you left. I heard someone talking and assumed it was Kyle since he wasn't in bed."

"I did leave, but locked myself out and since you have my spare, I just decided to come back here. Sorry for waking you. Is it okay if I just sleep here" I was just getting ready for bed, but my sister called to vent about her night." Janica lied.

Emma didn't seem to be particularly interested nor awake enough to digest Janica's answer. She nonchalantly shrugged her shoulders and replied while yawning, "Sure. Sleep tight."

Kyle's wife turned around and went back down the hall, assumingely headed back to bed. Kyle tiptoed out to follow her when Janica quickly jumped in front of him. The small man was now more impatient and frustrated than before. He wasn't going to jeopardize his marriage for the bullshit.

Angrily he whispered, "Hey, get the fuck out of my way. She knows I'm not in bed. I need to go back so this doesn't look so fucking suspicious."

Janica's eyebrows raised. "That's no way to talk to a goddess, but I guess you'll have to pay your debt another time. Go."

The amazon stepped aside, allowing Kyle to dart down the hall. His wife was grabbing a glass of water from the kitchen. Taking advantage of her moment of absence, Kyle hurried back to their room and buried himself under the covers, hoping she would assume that he had been there the entire time. He waited patiently, calming his racing heart and rapid breathing, until his wife finally returned. As she slid under the covers, Kyle made sure she would brush against him. Suddenly a hand began sifting under the covers, searching for his body.

"Kyle is that you?" She asked, her hand resting on his side.

Kyle pretended to groggily wake up and respond. "Mhm. What are you doing?"

The covers pulled away, exposing him underneath. She aggressively grabbed him and reeled him in close, hugging him like a rediscovered treasure. She didn't even respond and instead contoured her body to his, pecked the top of his head, and returned to sleep. Kyle breathed a sigh of relief, allowing himself to finally get back to sleep.

Chapter 9: A Small Delay by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:

Hi there! It's been a bit since I've contributed anything. This will be a story building chapter before it continues into some more exciting scenes. Hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------

Kyle woke in trepidation, his breathing heavy and sporadic. His body was sweating profusely and his skin felt cold to the touch. He had just awoken from a nightmare that seemed as surreal as it was believable: being two inches tall and under the control of Janica. 


Glancing at the clock, he could see it was still a couple hours before Emma’s alarm would sound. Despite being 5am, Kyle found himself more awake than ever and he had the epiphany during his nightmare that he needed to confront his prior housekeeper and prevent Janica from taking this any further than it had already gone. He stood to his feet and grabbed some clothes along with his phone, moving quietly to avoid waking his sleepy wife. He moved light on his feet before subtly making his way out of their room and into the hall. 


The sound of silence allowed his thoughts to collect. Taking out his phone, Kyle decided the next course of action would be to contact his maid’s daughter. She was currently attending the local university. Kyle had visited her place once to drop off her mother one night. Maybe she would be able to help, he hoped. Quickly, Kyle called an Uber to his house, noting that he could no longer drive due to his height.


As he waited for his transportation to arrive, Kyle began thinking of ways to explain to Velma’s daughter what was happening. It sounded profoundly absurd and implausible at the least, no matter how true the reality was. He didn’t even have access to the email that would allow him to prove his accusations. 


*Ding


His Uber had arrived. Kyle gathered silently exited the front door and made his way to the car. This was going to be interesting.



Knock, knock, knock.


Kyle pounded on the door in quick successions. Several moments passed and there was no answer for him.


Knock, knock, knock.


This time his motions were a bit more firm, creating a louder thump against the door. This time he could see a light turn on from inside as it bled out from under the door and into the hall he was standing in. And yet, the door remained close. He waited for a couple minutes, his patience growing tired and a wave of aggravation taking its place. He took both of his fists and slammed them against the door two more times.


*THUMP THUMP


Suddenly the door cracked open, still bound against the frame with its chain lock. The girl behind looked a bit terrified as she peered out at him.


“Hey, sorry to disturb you Angela,” he apologized. “Do you remember me?”


The door closed again, followed by the sounds of locks becoming unhinged. The door swung open again, only this time fully. Velma’s daughter stood in its wake, gesturing for him to enter.


“Yes. My mother said you may come by.” 


“Is she here?!” He asked excitedly.


“No. She’s left the country. Is there something you need me to tell her?”


He took a moment to collect his thoughts. “This is going to sound crazy but your mother is the reason —“


He lifted his arms and began observing himself to make it apparent what he was referring to even though she had already most likely noticed.


“Yes, yes. She feels terrible about it.”


“Wait, you know about this? She talked to you about fucking shrinking me?”


She giggled for a moment. “Yes, she explained to me that she desperately needed the money she was offered for some of our secret potion that has been passed down from generation to generation. I’ve never actually seen someone shrunk, so this is a first for me.”


“Well glad I could help with that. Is there a way to return back to normal?” 


“There is, and I have it here with me - mother gave it to me before she left. The only problem is you can’t actually take it until you finish shrinking, otherwise you sort of get stuck. And I don’t think you want that.” She said trying to contain her grin.


“When exactly will that be? It’s already been like 4 or 5 nights.”


“Well, it usually takes a week to finish. Now you’re going to shrink significantly more over the next couple days. So you’ll need to give this to someone you trust as they need to be the one to give it to you when that time comes.”


Kyle couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He was still going to suffer for the next couple days until this process finished. His frustration must have been evident. 


“Hey, don’t worry you’ll be back to normal soon enough. Let me grab the cure. 


My mother is truly sorry….” She repeated, her voice trailing off as she walked down the hall. 


Kyle closed his eyes, focusing on his breath so he could reground himself and regain his composure. In clearness, the best outcome had happened: he found his cure. The problem was just waiting it out. 


Soon Angela returned, with a small tube in her hand filled with a clear liquid. “Here you go,” she said as she bent over, offering it to Kyle. He eagerly grabbed it with both hands. 


“Thanks. You’ve been super helpful.” 


“It’s the least I can do for the inconvenience my mother has caused you. Now if you don’t mind, I would like to get back to sleep.” 


“Oh of course. I’ll get out of your hair.”



When Kyle arrived home, he gave a long sigh of relief. Things were going to be okay after all. He subtly opened the door, unsure of whether anyone was awake. To his surprise, both Janica and Emma were awake, wondering about in the kitchen chatting away. It didn’t take long for Janica to mention his return; she had an uncanny sense for his presence. Something Kyle didn’t exactly appreciate.


“Hey there, lil’ man! Where have you been?” Janica asked.


“Out.” He replied shortly.


“Oh wow. Someone’s a bit grumpy this morning. Maybe this news will cheer you up: I was contacting a modeling agency this morning that’s been trying to get ahold of me for the last few months, and they want to do a shoot with me tomorrow!”


“Wow, how exciting.” Kyle replied sarcastically.


“I said yes, but I also mentioned you and your…unique circumstance. Since the shoot was focused on height anyways, I figured why not ask. They offered you 50k for the shoot!!!”


Kyle wasn’t sure how to respond. Was this good or humiliating? As much as he didn’t want too, it was also 50k they could use. Especially since he wasn’t at work any longer and there was not much of a guarantee for anything in his future.  The least he could do was ask a few questions.


“What do you mean it’s focused on height? I don’t want this to be some degrading experience poking fun at my stature."


“It’s not. The original plan was for it to be all tall women models that are 6’3’’ and over. Buuuuut, with you there’s an added element to contrast that: a shorter man. Nothing is meant to be degrading. Just provocative.” 


Emma chimed in, “Come on baby, do it. This may be your only chance at modeling. It’ll be fun, you’ll make some money, and this could be an opening for more opportunities. You never know.”


Kyle hated to disappoint his wife, but with the two of them combined, it was hard to say no. “Fine, but I will decide what happens with the money. When is this thing?”


A huge smile shot across Janica’s face. “We meet tonight at the Ritz hotel. They have rooms booked for us and the other models already. We’ll be spending the night to take care of paperwork and so we can mingle with the others. So bring some comfortable clothes and then the shoot will be in the morning.”


Kyle and Janica locked eyes for a moment as though trying to read each other’s minds. 

Chapter 10: Land of Amazons by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:

Current height: 2'9''

 

---

 

 

Kyle's wife opted to chauffeur them to the hotel and then again after the photo shoot. He was relieved he wouldn't be alone with Janica in the car, although that reality would become true once they reached the Ritz. He realized he had never been to such a fancy hotel. The gaudy decor and elegant architecture caught just about anyone's attention that walked by and it definitely had Kyle's.

 

As they pulled into the driveway, they were greeted by a concierge in a red uniform with white gloves. He quickly approached the back of the car, assuming there would be bags to unload. Kyle had only packed a small backpack which was next to him in the back seat, while Janica had hers up front. It was only one night after all. 

 

Kyle popped the door open, but figured he should say goodbye to his wife first. Standing in the back seat made him the perfect height for kissing his wife in the driver seat. She giggled as her smaller husband leaned over to say goodbye.

 

"Alright wish me luck. Hopefully I don't get squashed by these oversized women." He joked. "No offense, Janica."

 

Emma laughed, poking a little fun at the situation herself, "Be careful, it sounds like even Janica may be the smallest giant there."

 

"Okay you love birds, it's time to go." Janica blurted impatiently while hopping out of the car. 

 

Kyle gave his wife one last kissed before heading to the door. He looked back one last time as he popped the door ajar, "See you tomorrow!"

 

It took a little effort, but Kyle managed to close the door behind him before turning to catch up to Janica. She was already entering the front, making her way to the checkin desk. Kyle ran to catch up, his backpack sloshing side to side on his shrunken body.

 

"Hi, checking in for the Briston group." Janica said.

 

"And your name?"

 

"Janica." She answered.

 

"Just you or is anyone else coming in?" The woman asked, her eyes glued to the computer as her fingers glided across the keyboard.

 

Janica looked down at Kyle, who glared upwards, unable to see over the desk. The lady helping finally noticed the gesture, glancing over the desk only to see the tip of Kyle's head. "Oh sorry, I didn't see your child ma'am."

 

Janica snickered at her comment before replying back, "It's okay. Sometimes I barely notice him."

 

Kyle rolled his eyes as the concierge handed her a door key. "Use this in the elevator to get you to the top floor. Enjoy your stay and let us know if you need anything at all, Janica!"

 

Kyle followed Janica to the elevator where they found a vacant one waiting for departure. They both entered, looking at the numbers on the wall. Janica pressed the highest number available '37' before it prompted her for the keycard. She quickly swiped it, allowing the doors to close. As the doors came together, Kyle could see their reflection in the mirror. He was leaning against the back wall with Janica standing just in front of him. His head didn't even reach the top of her inseam. 

 

"I hope you're excited to meet all of us giants?" She remarked.

 

Kyle watched as she leaned back, allowing her butt to fall against the rail just above his head, as though to emphasize her superior size. Slowly she slid her foot from her flip flop before bending her knee, exposing her reddened sole to Kyle. Kyle's breath shortened as it slowly made its way toward him, sandwiching him against the wall. Her heel pressed against the top of his sternum while her toes grazed against his hardening member. She even gave a playful squeeze, scrunching her lengthy toes around his manhood. Kyle did little to fight back, managing to utter nothing other than a small moan. His hands seemed glued to the wall; all he could do was watch as the numbers ascended. 

 

20... 21... 22... 

 

Her warm sole pressed harder against his body, as her toes continued to taunt his erection. Kyle could feel his body beginning to give into temptations. Why was he letting her do this? Slowly her foot elevated, lifting away from his body.

 

27... 28... 29...

 

Suddenly Kyle found himself facing an eager set of toes that quickly settled on his nose, pinching it shut with ease.  As he inhaled the sweet scent of her toes and sole, he found himself grabbing at the sides of her foot - not pushing, but pulling. His moment of weakness was simply Janica's form of torture as she jerked her foot from his grasp. 

 

37...

 

The elevator doors opened, allowing its passengers to exit. "We're here!"

 

Janica hopped out, leaving a dazed Kyle behind. It took a moment for Kyle to snap back to reality. "Kyle, come on! This is us!"

 

He stumbled from the elevator into the only door in the hall. This must have been a penthouse - one that took up the entire floor. Janica slid her card into the key slot, turning the light green before a small click rang from the door. The door then opened into a small room, that led into an even larger room. At the front was a small pile of shoes, primarily women's wear jumbled together. Janica quickly flung her flip flops from her feet into the pile.

 

"I'm gonna go find the bathroom." She told him. "I'll be back in one sec."

 

Kyle could hear voices and laughter in the distance. Everyone must have been hanging out together in the common space, he thought. He took off his own shoes and was about to place them in the pile when he noticed something peculiar. Janica's flip flop had landed next to something rare: an even larger pair of sandals. Unbelievably large. Janica wore a size 13 in men's and this pair made even those seem dainty. In fact, Janica's shoes seemed fairly average in the pile of extraordinarily large shoes.

 

Kyle gulped. He could only imagine the women he was about to meet. He peered out into the distance, his gaze attracted by the feminine voices while his mind wandered in its imagination. Unexpectedly, Kyle was hoisted from the ground with his legs dangling in the air. Janica had a hand under each of his arms, clutching him tightly as she walked towards the commotion of sound.

 

"Alright, time to meet everyone!"

 

As the two entered the room, everyone's eyes darted in their direction. The ladies' smiling faces greeted them as they neared their social circle. Some of the women sat on the ground, others on the couch, while a couple remained standing. One of the ladies standing, a tall blonde woman, introduced herself to the incoming guests.

 

"Well hello there! You must be Janica! And this must be our special male model, Kyle. It's nice to meet you both," She said warmly while raising her glass as a kind gesture. "I'm Amy."

 

Janica's eyes lit up, realizing this woman was taller than her by several inches. It wasn't often that she met a woman taller than her, but it seemed like today may be an anomaly. 

 

"Hi there! You would be correct!" Janica responded. "We are super excited to be here with everyone. So what have we missed? It seems like you all are enjoying the conversation."

 

"We were having an icebreaker type discussion. What's something you tell very few people?" One of the girls blurted. "Monica was just sharing how she buys gum on the 13th of every month."

 

All the girls burst out in laughter. 

 

"Anything you guys would like to share?" The same girl asked, looking to us.

 

Kyle was frozen, a bit overwhelmed with all the new people and overly personal topic of discussion. Janica set him down so she could grab a drink from the table.

 

"Well I never wear a bra, underwear or socks on Freedom Friday." Janica answered, also cracking a smile. 

 

Again, all the ladies burst out laughing. 

 

"Wow, that's quite scandalous. You thirsty girl?" A different girl yelled.

 

"Always," Janica said, throwing back her drink. "What about you Kyle?"

 

Kyle just stood there awkwardly in silence as all the women stared at him. Janica gave him a light tap on his leg with her foot, hoping to break his trance. Unfortunately he couldn't think of something off the top of his head that he wanted to share, so Janica found the need to answer for him.

 

"Oh he has a foot fetish." She snickered. 

 

"That's pretty common. My ex-boyfriend had one, but he said my feet were too big. And honestly they're not even that big for my height. I only wear a size 12 in women, and I'm 6-5" One of the women on the floor complained.

 

Janica looked back at Kyle, an evil grin plastered on her face. "Oh he likes them big - the bigger the better."

 

"Oh well then he's gonna love his roomie for tonight. She went in her room a little bit ago, but she's got some boats if I've every seen some. A Russian beauty too." A southern girl chimed in.

 

Kyle was officially embarrassed and wanted nothing other than to crawl into bed. All the girls were laughing, now comparing their feet to one another, seeing who's were larger. Janica went to mingle, proudly placing her long peds next to some of the other girls. While they continued to socialize, Kyle began taking steps backward until he blended into the background and out of sight. He figured he'd check out the penthouse while he had the chance.

 

Two large paned windows looked out to the city, now gleaming with nightlife. Kyle took a moment to gaze out into the nightly abyss before looking to see what else the place offered. His eyes wandered to a nearby hallway, leading his feet to follow. He turned the corner when something caught his eye on the door: it was his name.

 

"Anya & Kyle"

 

The door was already partly open, allowing light to seep into the hall. Kyle peered through the small opening, seeing and hearing nothing. He tapped the door forward, forcing an opening just large enough for him to enter.  His head poked through, scanning for his roommate when he saw her. She was passed out on the bed, still fully clothed other than the shoes she had discarded next to her suitcase. Clearly she was tired from traveling, and Kyle imagined she had just arrived from Russia.

 

As he tip-toed through the room, hoping not to wake her, he spotted his bed. Unlike the other rooms he had seen with two full beds, this one was simply located at the end of Anya's bed still semi-attached, perpendicular to the foot of Anya's bed. It was also significantly lower than hers, as though purposefully meant to accommodate his size. The bed continued to lure him, forcing him to drop his bag before it. He climbed atop a small step stool before crawling onto his own bed, carefully avoiding peaking his head over hers in case she was awake. It felt good to lay down, he thought, staring at the ceiling. 

 

Just as his eyes were about to shut, the sound of rustling clothes grabbed his attention. His view of the ceiling was suddenly impeded by the sight of a socked foot, now draped over the side of her bed and over his own. The white sock seemed impeccably clean, he thought as he observed her foot now hovering parallel to his own bed,  but even more surprising were the numbers printed on the bottom of her sole: '54-57 EU'.

 

Holy shit those were some big feet. Kyle could only imagine the woman attached to those behemoths. He wanted nothing more than to peak over the bed and inspect the woman, but knew that would be nothing short of creepy. Instead he turned to the side, taking his mind away from her socked peds, and closed his eyes before finally drifting asleep.

 

---

 

Something landed on top of Kyle's face, waking him from his sleep. As he brushed away the object and the side of his face, his hand ran against a soft cotton material. He sat up slowly, squinting for a moment as his eyes adjusted to the light. On his lap was a familiar sight: a large white sock with the dusty silhouette of a foot. He looked upwards to see Anya's foot now stark naked, poking out from under the covers, with her long toes pointing downward in his direction. Kyle took a moment to soak in the sight of her beloved foot. Her soles looked softer than expected with minimal signs of abuse. Her long bare toes and their milky undersides wiggled in delight as the woman slept - the subtle movements revealed what appeared to be a recent and eye-grabbing pedicure that flaunted neon orange nails. Kyle's member began to harden with each passing moment; his arousal becoming overwhelming, now fueling his desire to touch her exposed sole. 

 

He sat up, weighing his options. Was it worth it? He would never see a foot this big ever again, no matter what size he was. That fact alone was enough for him to try. The exoticism of her size was irresistible. Standing to his feet, Kyle was able to see that she was fast asleep with her head buried in a pillow with her arm draped over the side of the bed. He was now standing just before the biggest foot he'd ever encountered - her heel was even with his nipples, while the rest of her foot ran the length of his torso all the way down to her toes which rested just above his knee. All he wanted to do was hug it, but knew that it'd be too risky. Instead he kneeled down before the giant p;ed and placed a hand near the ball of her foot. His dainty hand continued to slide down her surprising soft soles until halting against her tender toes. Her lengthy digits were as long if not slightly longer than his hands. Just as he was about to indulge, her foot suddenly shot back under the covers and out of reach.

 

Frozen and unsure what to do, Kyle remained motionless. Had he just woken Anya? The thought alone mortified him, but his worries were put to rest as her rhythmic and heavy breathing continued on. Kyle let out a silent but deep sigh. He looked up to the covers where the prize had slithered away to and thought for a moment. Again his sexual impulses took over, leading him to take even greater risks. Just another minute he justified to himself.

 

Kyle poked his head under the cover in pursuit of those desired soles. However, he couldn't see anything; without light, it was pitch black. But that wasn't gonna stop Kyle. He was far too committed at this point. Instead of abandoning the plan, he reached his arms out in a blind attempt to search for them. He knew the general direction of where he needed to go and began subtly crawling towards her. His hand continued to blindly wave in front of him as he moved slowly forward. His sloth like movements made the journey seem like miles, when his hand finally grazed something warm. He ran his hand gently forward until pressing into what he could only assume to be her heavenly sole. Again, he pressed further up her sole, applying enough pressure as to not tickle her, until his hand suddenly slipped into a gap. His outstretched arm forced him off balance, causing him to faceplant into the soft skin below. 

 

He realized his hand had slipped between her toes when he felt both digits suddenly wiggling around his entrapped hand. As he used his other hand to push himself up, Kyle's right hand was suddenly tightly clenched and uncomfortably dragged forward followed by the sound of a Russian woman.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

Kyle's discomfort was suddenly overcome by absolute horror.

 

 

Chapter 11: A Helping Hand by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:

Been some time since picking this up. I just don't have nearly as much time as I used too, but I'll try to cotinue when I can. Feel free to rate and review!

=====================================

Kyle’s body was catapulted forward under the covers, with his wrist tucked tightly between the toes of the Russian goddess. His face and body rubbed against the sheets as he was cast into complete darkness and then suddenly let go. He felt around, unsure of where he was at. His heart felt like it would jump out of his chest at any moment. He could hear the friction of the covers and shuffling of Anya’s body when suddenly his neck was snatched by what he could only assume to be Anya’s hand. His body seemed to teleport from the absolute darkness of Anya’s bed to the newly lit bedroom they shared as he was tossed out from under the covers and discarded to the side of the bed. His eyes struggled to adjust to the light, but when they finally did, he was greeted by the towering Russian who was now standing in front of the fallen man. She looked rather displeased.


 


“All men are the same.” She began. “You think you can just touch anything you want, any time you want.” 


 


Kyle scampered to his feet to avoid being cornered against the wall as Anya began closing the distance between them. He held out his arms to plead his case, hoping Anya would hear him out. 


 


“Anya I am sorry. I shouldn’t have…” 


 


His words were cut short by the angered woman with an abrupt kick to his lower body. The effortless motion swept Kyle’s legs right out from under him, causing him to slam forcefully into the ground. He didn’t even have time to register what had occurred before Anya’s hand wrapped around his throat and lifted him back to his feet. With his back against the wall and Anya’s fingers clamped firmly around the circumference of his neck, there was no escape. And before he had a chance to de-escalate the situation, Kyle was hoisted from the ground until his head was touching the ceiling. Anya’s arm was now fully extended, which was practically the length of Kyle’s entire body, leaving his feet dangling around her shoulder.


 


“You should be sorry.” She said coldly, allowing her fingers to tighten.


 


Kyle’s constricted airway made it difficult to breathe and explaining his behavior was next to impossible in his current situation. He wrapped his hands around her wrist in a feeble attempt to loosen her grip from around his throat. The small insignificant attempt only managed to entertain the Russian, who let out a small grin as she stared into Kyle’s eyes. Then, without warning, the vice like grip evaporated into thin air, putting Kyle into a short freewill before crashing into the floor. The burning sensation left on his neck felt as though she had left an imprint of her hand around it. He caressed his skin in hopes of  erasing the feeling away. 


 


“Never treat me like eye candy again. And if I had been naked, you would  be dead.” She emphasized as though she was a Russian mob boss is a prior life. “Now get back in your bed.”


 


Kyle didn’t need to be told twice and immediately jumped to his feet. He did his best to hide his heavy breathing as he walked to the foot of the bed and stepped up to the custom cradle meant for him. Without any other words, Anya slid back under the covers to return to sleep. Her straightened legs left her feet extended past the end of the bed and hovering over Kyle yet again, drawing his eyes to the contours of her feet. He closed his eyes and did his best not to stare any longer in fear of what had just occurred. The two laid in silence, until Anya broke the still air.


 


“Kyle.” She barked. “Since you woke me up, why don’t you rub my feet until I fall back asleep. And you better not look under the covers again or it will be the last thing you do.”


 


Kyle’s eyes popped open in surprise. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. It hadn’t dawned on him yet that she was completely unaware of his foot fetish and that she was more offended that he had tried to see other parts of her body - or so she thought. Not that his actions weren’t prevented, but they were perverted for other reasons. Now she was giving him exactly what he wanted. Kyle felt shame and slightly awkward for having the opportunity to touch her resting feet once more, even though this time it was with permission. His mind debated even doing so, for fear losing control of his temptations once more and facing whatever wraith Anya would unleash.


 


“Kyle!”


 


The debate was decided in that moment for Kyle. If he didn’t do what he was asked now, he would face the wraith regardless. He immediately jumped to his feet and stood at the end of the bed in front of Anya’s sleeping form with her feet presented nicely in front of him. Her pedicured toes pointed to the ceiling, while her warm soles emanated a soothing heat and aroma that filled the air around him. She remained on her back, deeply breathing as noted by the covers subtly moving up and down over her chest. Kyle set his hands on one of her enormous feet and pressed deep into her sole just below the ball of her foot near her upper arch. The supple skin molded against his hand, absorbing any of the pressure Kyle applied. 


 


“Mmm that’s better…” 


 


Kyle noticed she hadn’t even looked down to watch him start the task. Rather than supervise him, Anya was more concerned trying to fall back asleep, and to Kyle’s benefit, he could touch her feet all he wanted now. Not wanting to waste any time, Kyle began using both hands to kneed the bottom of her foot and press against various pressure points. He even used his elbow to dig into tougher spots like her heel and as best he could, provide an experience similar to that of someone of normal size. To compensate for his smaller stature, Kyle needed to lean most of his bodyweight into all his motions. He would often find his face tantalizingly close to her sole as worked pressure against the various parts of her foot. Despite his diligent efforts, Anya gave little reaction and only occasionally wiggled her toes in response to the personalized foot massage he was providing. Kyle worked tirelessly for 15 minutes massaging both of Anya’s feet and eventually he couldn’t resist his temptations any longer.


 


He buried his face deep into the undersides of her toes as he continued to knead the pillowy soles below. Her intoxicating scent filled his senses while her soft skin embraced his face, almost hugging it as he pushed his face further into her three middle toes. His manhood stood at full mast unsurprisingly as he enjoyed the largest pair of feet he had ever seen. He placed his left hand against the bottom of her big toe, which was more than a handful for his tiny appendage. Just as his other hand was about to grab hold of her pinky, a weird sensation overtook Kyle once more. Involuntarily his body began to seize and contract, forcing him to step back from his moment of bliss as the sudden seizure took hold of his body. The world around him began to grow and Kyle quickly dwindled in size, shrinking at a pace he had never experienced before. The strangely painful experience abruptly came to a halt, giving Kyle a moment of relief. He looked to the foot he had indulged in only moments ago, and quickly estimated it to be longer than he was tall. 


 


Holy shit,” he thought to himself. “When is this going to end?


 


He scanned his arms and legs and body once more, noting his mass was significantly less than it had been before. At this point, he couldn’t have weighed more than a few pounds. He was basically the size of toy doll, and would now surely be dependent on the help of others. His thoughts were disrupted by Anya shifting her feet. She was now asleep and snoring in the background. Her toes pointed down towards Kyle’s bed as they had when they had first grabbed his attention, only now, each of those longer toes was about the length of his forearm and hand combined. Kyle needed to remind himself he was almost through it all. Eventually he would stop shrinking and could take whatever antidote Angela had given him, which was safely hidden at home. He didn’t exactly have a whole lot more he could shrink before he’d seemingly disappear into thin air. Not wanting to think about that reality any longer, he decided to lay down and watch Anya’s toes as if he were counting sheep until he fell asleep.


 


— 


 


Kyle’s deep sleep was disturbed by his much larger roommate’s alarm going off. The obnoxious ringtone did its job to wake the sleeping giant, causing her to mumble something in Russian before slapping at the phone to silence it. Kyle buried his head in the pillow to quiet the world around him, and for a few extra minutes he slept in peace. Then the alarm went off again, waking him once more until Anya slapped it again. A few more minutes of silence was his to enjoy until her alarm went off once again, causing him to snap.


 


“Turn your fucking alarm off!” He screamed.


 


He wasn’t even sure she could hear him, but sure enough, Anya mumbled something else in Russian. Kyle watched as her feet above him shifted until toes were able to grip onto the edge of his cradle. With an effortless extension of her foot, Anya shoved the cradle onto its side, spilling Kyle onto the floor along with all his bedding. He tossed the blanket still on him off to the side and muttered some curse words. There was really nothing he could do and as he stood stark naked on the floor, he realized just how true that really was. He had other priorities than sleep anyways, and the first order of business was to find some new clothes that fit him. Reaching over, he grabbed the blanket he had just discarded and wrapped it around his body like a toga to avoid running around naked. 


 


He made his way to the door, which was fortunately still cracked, allowing Kyle to pry it open and slide outside the room. It must have been early still, since it sounded like no one else was up and about yet. As he made his way down the hall, he could hear someone shuffling things in the kitchen a little further down - turns out that someone else was an early riser too. Cautiously, he approached the kitchen, peering around every corner before crossing. The last thing he wanted was to get stepped on by someone carelessly making their way through the penthouse. He couldn’t quite see the woman’s face that was on the other side of the counter, but she was tall (obviously) and had dirty blonde hair. She was preoccupied making coffee when Kyle snuck his was into the kitchen undetected. He wanted dearly to ask for help, but felt vulnerable in doing so. He contemplated his options, and realized the only other person he could ask for help was Janica, and she was the last person he wanted to ask for anything.


 


Facing no other option, Kyle emerged from his hiding spot and shouted at the woman making coffee, “Hello!” 


 


The woman turned around with a puzzled look on her face to see no one visibly behind her. She leaned over to check the hall and then again at the empty kitchen. 


 


“Down here!” He called out again, hoping to guide her eyes towards him.


 


The woman’s eyes tilted down towards the ground, before a grin sprouted across her face. She was laughing at the comical moment and bent down to greet to Kyle. “Hey there! Sorry I didn’t see you. Although I swear you were a lot bigger last night when I saw you.” 


 


“Yeah… I was,” Kyle confirmed. “ That was one thing I was going to ask you for help with. I sort of shrunk out of my clothes.” 


 


The woman’s eyes scanned his attire, most likely noting the lack of any real clothes he was wearing and instead seeing the makeshift toga he had put together.


 


“I see. Well let me think here for a second.” There was a moment of pause before she continued her thought. “The only thing I can think of is to maybe get you some doll clothes. I think I saw a kid’s play room near the hotel lobby. Maybe they would have some dolls in there?” 


 


As humiliating as it was, he wasn’t going to complain about any clothes he could find. “Yeah that could work. Would you be willing to help me get down there?” 


 


“Of course. Let me just put my coffee in this cup and we can head down to check.” She said as she poured the dark brown liquid into her coffee mug. “Oh I’m Kendall by the way.”


 


A wave of relief came over Kyle, and he was thankful that Kendall was so nice. She grabbed the coffee cup in one hand and turned around towards Kyle. She crouched down to bring their faces closer together and held out a hand awkwardly.


 


“Do I just pick you up or what should I do?” 


 


“Yeah just grab me and put me wherever it seems easy.” Kyle answered.


 


Slowly and very carefully, Kendall wrapped here fingers around Kyle’s waist and lifted him all the way up near her chest. She was wearing a furry purple robe, and looked very cozy and comfortable. She giggled as she lifted Kyle. It must have been quite strange to lift a full grown man in one hand like he was a toy. Meanwhile for Kyle, all the movements felt so extreme but within Kendall’s soft hands he felt safe which help ease his anxiety as he hovered in the air above what seemed to be a 30-40 foot drop. With each step, Kyle’s entire body rocked in the direction of Kendall’s momentum; if he had been susceptible to motion sickness, this would have been bad news, but fortunately he wasn’t. She paused at the door, and Kyle realized her predicament: she couldn’t open the door since both hands were consumed.


 


“Let me just put you here, instead.” She said, lifting her hand towards her chest. Kyle watched as two mounds of flesh approached him until his legs were slid into the cleavage and his body wedged into place.  She squeezed her shoulders together, playfully pinching Kyle between her breasts. “I’m sure you won’t mind this.”


 


With her newly freed hand, Kendall threw open the door and made her way to the kid’s play room. Kyle could feel his frame compress between her breasts as she shifted her weight with every step. He did his best to ignore his surroundings, knowing all too well his wife would kill Kendall if she saw where he had been placed. As he observed the decor of the hotel’s hallways, he noted his current view was nearly the same as his original height before shrinking. It had been some time since seeing the world from his old vantage point, and gave him a small escape from his doll-sized reality. Kendall hopped in the elevator and pressed “1”. The two descended to the first floor where Kyle and his carrier began making their way to the kid’s room marked by a sign just down the hall.


 


Luckily it wasn’t prime time for the play room and there weren’t any kids present. Just inside the entrance were several shelves and buckets of toys for kids to play with and Kyle spotted a couple dolls with clothes he could potentially use. Kendall bent over, allowing Kyle to get a closer look as she decided on a doll that suited him. Kyle pointed to one of the dolls, which Kendall kindly retrieved for him to view.


 


“This one?” She asked, while grabbing a doll with beach-type clothing. The Hawaiian shirt and and swim shorts seemed like the easiest to pull off even if they were not an exact fit. 


 


Kyle gave her a thumbs up, cueing Kendall to set him down. He quickly ripped off the shirt and shorts from the doll, which was slightly smaller than him. He scanned the room, looking for a place to change and realized the room was completely open with no place to hide. It didn’t take long for Kendall to put two and two together. She pulled up a chair to sit down.


 


“I take it you don’t want me to see.” She stated.


 


Kyle smiled and shook his head in agreement. Kendall popped her slippers off and propped each of her feet up on their heels. The two feet slid together, forming a wall of flesh to shield his body from the neck down from her view. Kyle’s was puzzled and looked over the tips of her toes to make eye contact with Kendall. She was giggling at the sight of the small man hidden behind her feet.


 


“What? I thought you liked feet?” She noted from last night’s conversation.


 


Embarrassed, Kyle just shook his head and smiled. She did have nice soles from what he could see, but resisted any temptation to touch them. He quickly peeled away the toga and threw on the doll clothes in its place. After a couple short moments, he was dressed and ready to go. He tickled her foot to signal he was done and it almost immediately jumped away from him.


 


“Hey! I’m super ticklish there.” She exclaimed. “But I do like that outfit on you.”


 


He had to admit, the clothes fit rather well, and he felt a small sense of normalcy in his new beach attire. Kendall was already putting on her slippers again and getting ready to head back to the room. Without asking, she plucked Kyle from the floor and threw open the door to make her way to the elevator. She passed several people, none of which were taller than her chin. One lady even made eye contact with Kyle and was clearly baffled by what she saw. She didn’t have much time before Kendall briskly passed her by, taking Kyle out of sight before disappearing behind the elevator doors. 


 


“Well, hopefully this photo shoot is fun. I think they booked out the pool area just for us today.” Kendall noted. “Looks like your outfit is gonna be perfect!”


 


Meanwhile Kyle was preparing himself mentally to deal with all the women once again, including his tormentor and the Russian giant he had angered only hours ago. Luckily he had made at least one new friend that he could trust. Hopefully Kendall would be around most of the day.


 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6829