Small by NotSirk
Summary:

A while ago I received permisson from realRS to write a story in the "Erica's House" universe. This is that story.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Gentle, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes Word count: 80668 Read: 92341 Published: July 13 2017 Updated: September 30 2017

1. Chapter 1: Izzellah by NotSirk

2. Chapter 2: Last Moments by NotSirk

3. Chapter 3: Little Sis. by NotSirk

4. Chapter 4: Schooled by NotSirk

5. Chapter 5: Sabrina by NotSirk

6. Chapter 6: Training Day by NotSirk

7. Chapter 7: Loving Relationship by NotSirk

8. Chapter 8: Gloria by NotSirk

9. Chapter 9: One Week's Worth by NotSirk

10. Chapter 10: Back to School (In a sock) by NotSirk

11. Chapter 11: Therapy by NotSirk

12. Chapter 12: Ivory vs Ivory by NotSirk

13. Chapter 13: Fracture by NotSirk

14. Chapter 14: Crush by NotSirk

15. Chapter 15: The Fall by NotSirk

Chapter 1: Izzellah by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Sooooo it's been a while....YEARS actually. I forgot my old email and password so I'm under a new alias and definitely not that MrSirk guy who could never finish a story! Don't go read those or even pay attention to him at all!.....anyway

New story. I'll be uploading a chapter every week (or trying to at least). I guess on Thursdays. 

Small Chapter 1: Izzellah

 

            The smoke passed from her lips and formed a ring.

            “How do you do that?”

Izzellah snorted out the last remains of tobacco and nicotine from her nostrils, refusing to acknowledge the sharp cherub voice of her younger sister.

            “You shouldn’t smoke y’know?” she informed. “Mom says it’s bad for you.”

           “Mom can go fuck herself.” Izzellah growled. “Hell it would probably do her some good.” She let out a sinister chuckle at the thought. She leaned against the eggshell plaster of her family’s two story white colonial home and took one last, heavy, satisfying drag.

            “What have I told you about talking to me?” she asked blowing one last smoke ring in her sister’s direction.

            “Not to.” She coughed. “But-”

            “But nothing. Fuck off!” Izzellah ordered.

            “Izzellah! Sabrina! Breakfast now!” They both heard in a shrill and commanding latina accent.

            “Mom says breakfast is ready.” Sabrina smirked.

            “SHIT.” Izzellah waved her hand back and forth clearing out the smoke. She bolted from the balcony, clearing her bed in one leap before rushing into her bathroom. The sound of rushing water and a Sonicare Pro scraping against thirty two pearly whites soon followed.

            “Out!” she gargled with a mouth full of fluoride.

 


 

            “What have I said about smoking in my home!” Gloria Ivory shouted over the sizzle of frying bacon.

            “What’s your problem!?” Izzellah snapped back. “It’s not even bad for you anymore!”

            “That’s not a reason Izzellah!” she shoved some sort of baked breakfast wrap in her upstart daughter’s hand. “I’ve taught you better than to believe everything you read on the internet!”

“Why do you have to be such a bit-” Izzellah felt the sting before she knew what happened. Her teeth bit down hard on her tongue and a mouthful of bacon wrapped in fried dough and cheese.

“Izzellah. Ignacia. Ivory. Don’t you dare speak to me like that!” Gloria warned. “I don’t care what you’ve read or seen on T.V. I won’t have you smoking in my house no matter how many tiny ma-” A loud beeping game from Gloria’s pocket.

“Dammit!” she pulled out her cellphone and read an alarming text. “I have to go.” She fished into her purse and retrieved a small ringlet with a single pair of keys on it.

“Take your sister to school. You’re responsible for her today.”

“What?!” both daughters exclaimed.

“Wait, does that mean?” Izzellah beamed.    

“Get her to school on time. Pick her up at 3:30.”

“”I don’t want to sit in her boring dance class.” Sabrina whined.

“It will give you a chance to study.” Gloria stated. “Do you think I don’t know about that C you got on your history test?”

Sabrina pouted as Izzellah tried to hold back a smile. She was still mad at her mom but the keys made her feel slightly better.

“And Izzellah.” Gloria stopped halfway out the front door. “This conversation isn’t over. When I get home we are going to have a long talk about your attitude.”

 


 

In the basement was a 1969 Ford Mustang. It use to belong to Izzellah’s father Ignacio Ivory.

Nobody talks about Ignacio Ivory.

 

Despite circumstances the car remained. It’s cherry red finish faded, it was covered in an inch of dust, and the undercarriage was playing host to a nest of spiders. The back window was cracked and wouldn’t roll down, the leather interior was frayed and showed the fabric underneath, and a dozen other small problems that needed tending. Despite all that the car still ran. Izzellah wiped a finger across the frame leaving a streak. The poor thing had been neglected so long she wondered why her mom even bothered to pay the registration. It didn’t matter. One day this car would be hers. She could remember sitting in the front seat pretending to drive. Her legs too short for her feet to reach the pedals. Sitting on her father’s lap as he boosted her up to see over the steering wheel. Scaring her mom and a napping infant Sabrina as she accidentally released the parking brake and the car rolled down the driveway of their old home. Fuck that. The car was already hers. It was always hers.

“It’s filthy.” Sabrina observed.

“Shut up and get in.” Izzellah ordered.

 


 

The drive was quiet. To her credit Sabrina was doing good on her order to not talk to Izzellah ever. Izzellah for her part had nothing to say either. The girls never really did get along. At one time Izzellah enjoyed spending time playing with her baby sister and dressing her up. That time passed as soon as Sabrina started talking.

 

            They reached her school and Izzellah saw something that immediately soured her mood. Colorful balloons and confetti rained down onto the Mustang from above. Sabrina grinned widely as she peered through the cracked window at the school outside.

            “Carnival day!” she shouted.

            Izzellah groaned. She couldn’t remember any school she went to ever having a carnival day. It was typical for Sabrina though. That little brat always had it so easy.

            “Get out!” she ordered but Sabrina was already off demanding a balloon animal from a clown on stilts and...was that a fucking elephant!?

            “Damn kids.” Izzellah bitched as she peeled out the parking lot.


 

            Izzellah sat in the Mustang as it idled in the parking lot of Winton Heights high school. She took a deep breath. It was time to start the act again. A knock at her car door startled her.

            “Hey, I didn’t see you out front.” she heard from a voice that made her grimace. It was her “boyfriend”. Darren Winton. Yes the “Winton” in Winton Heights, Winton. His family owned almost every building in the suburb and a few choice properties in the city. He was rich, a jock, and not much else. Still it looked extremely good that she was dating him.

            “What is this heap?” He asked.

            “It’s a classic.” Izzellah informed.

            “It’s a piece of junk, and definitely not good enough for my girl.” He smiled his famous smile. The one where he raised his eyebrow and his teeth glinted. How many girls had he gotten into bed with that alone. It didn’t work on Izzellah.

            “I’m not your girl, asshole.” She closed her car door and walked past him without as much as a glance. “And what would you know about what’s good enough for me.”

            “So you’re still upset then?”

            “Upset? No. I don’t even care.” She didn’t care.

            “It was just one kiss.”

            “You call fucking Shelby Walker just one kiss?” She really didn’t.

            “Y-you knew about that?” he flinched.

            “The whole school knows!” she shouted. “The whole town knows! I’m pretty sure a few people in the next state know, you jackass!” She’d known he was sleeping with Shelby Walker before he did. He was making passing glances at her for months. “She was basically bragging about it online. She posted a picture of your dick!”

            “Fuck.” he whispered to himself.

            “Yeah, fuck.” She said. “Cause you fucking blew it asshole.” Truth was she couldn’t care less who Darren was fucking or when. She knew from the start who Darren Winton was. He was young, rich, athletic. He looked good and worse than that, he knew it. He was not a one woman man. The problem was everyone else knew and everyone else cared. Which meant that she had to care. Which meant he was in the doghouse, because she couldn’t just let his cheating slide and risk losing any social standing.

            She opened the front doors of Winton and was immediately assaulted by her “entourage” of ‘friends”.

            “Back off Darren.” peeped a short ginger with a wide brim glasses and a flattering pixie cut. “She doesn’t want to talk to you.”

            “But-” Darren started.

            “But nothing.” the ginger pixie stopped. “Or do you want to be benched for the next two weeks?”

            Darren shut up. This was not a threat. It was a legitimate question. Brenda Hawthorne was not only the “best friend” of Izzellah Ivory, she was the daughter of coach Abraham Hawthorne, and the only thing coach Abe loved more than football was his daughters. Daren backed off.

            “Thank you, Brenda. You are a treasure.” She almost meant that. Brenda was her oldest friend if only of convenance. She was useful to have around for her book smarts alone. Her family connection was just icing and she was fiercely loyal.

            ‘You’re too good for him ma’am.” she chirped.

            Izzellah sighed and pressed a palm to her forehead. “I’ve told you not to call me that. It’s weird. You’re a year older than me.”

            “Sorry, ma’a…..Izzy.” Izzellah cringed. “...sorry.”

            “Shelby’s a slut.” spat another girl. She was tall, lean, and all definitions of the work perky. “She’ll sleep with anything with abs…..Want me to kick her ass?”

            “No.” Izzellah almost ignored her. Rebecca Swan was also the definition of a bully. She was a loose cannon with multiple suspensions and only avoided full expulsion because of the blatant favoritism her head cheerleader position afforded her. Two years of failed campaigning for Izzellah to join the cheer squad and somehow they had organically became “besties”. She was useful to have around for intimidation and the fact that anyone even slightly associated with her ranked as popular in the cruel binary of high school politics. She was keen to a level of subtext and social cues that Izzellah could only imitate.

            Izzellah had a headache. This was already too much. She put on a fake smile and hugged her two “friends”. Their trio was a tool. A tool she had fashioned freshman year to make her scholastic career as efficient as possible and ultimately serve one goal. Get the fuck out of Winton Heights.

 


 

Early classes passed without issue. School from a purely academic standpoint was easy and if you could be successful in this world purely on academics Izzellah would’ve have happily been a wallflower. Life doesn’t work that way. You have to jump through hoops and make connections to get true freedom. That was hard, and some days she wondered if it was even worth it. She exited the final class before lunch and met up with her two “friends?” at their usual table. It was next to a window overlooking the football field. All three girls shared a mutual enjoyment of watching moving bodies. Particularly the football team who regularly used lunchbreak to scrimmage. Even now Darren was making good on a reception and towing the ball downfield as fast as his tight buttocks could move him.

“Pretty hot huh?” Rebecca observed.

“Yes.” Izzellah agreed. Darren was hot. This was a fact.

“I’ve seen better.” Brenda seethed.

“No you haven’t.” came a dry laugh. “No one has.”

“Fuck.” Izzellah spat between a bite of slightly sour mac’n cheese.

“Go away. Shelby.” Brenda barked like a good guard dog. “No one wants you here.”

“Let her sit.” Izzellah took another bite. “Nothing she can say could possibly bother me.”

“So you wanna know how it feels to have Darren cum-”

“Shelby!” Brenda shouted.

“Chill out Dixie Dyke.” Shelby struck hitting a sore spot.

“How dare you!” Brenda started. What followed was a skirmish of unflattering slurs and scandalous revelations from both parties. It would be shocking if such verbal brawls weren’t a weekly occurrence.

“I just lost my appetite.” Izzellah stood up leaving the two vapid teens to their joust. Why Brenda even bothered fighting these pointless battles was beyond her. She felt no ill will towards Shelby for fucking Darren. The girl was smart. Posting that dick pick gave Izzellah no choice but to break up with him, leaving him as prime social real estate for her to purchase. Well until he inevitably cheated on her too. She would have to get him back then.

She breathed in a deep exasperating lungful a the tainted air you can only get from a room filled with near a hundred sweaty teens and unique aroma of questionable cafeteria food. She headed towards the trash receptacle regretting that she had elected to opt out of her mom’s homemade and far more nutritionally viable lunches. That’s when it happened.

Crash.

She wasn’t paying attention. Her head was too mired in solving the ever changing daily equation that is school. She looked down and saw the very same mac’n cheese she was about to dispose of plastered across her top, along with the contents of her unknown assailant. They had decided on the chili. That was a mistake.

Eyes were on her and on the stocky built auburn outcast Jessica McArthur. She was far beneath her on the social ladder despite being cute and friendly. There was only one reason for this. She was fat. That was enough. Normally Izzellah would brush something like this aside without a second thought then recommend her a stellar dieting plan. Jessica had practically done her a favor as she hated the top she was wearing. It was a baby blue halter with the word “Princess” embroidered on it with off color gemstones. A gift from an uncle. This was actually a very convenient excuse to toss it but, people were watching. Tarnishing the outfit of someone with her position was a crime punishable by crucifixion. Izzellah was a shark and Jessica a seal and often as it was in nature the predator must feed.

“Watch where you’re going fatass!” Izzellah gritted. She wasn’t actually that fat.

“S-sorry Izzy.” She stammered already completely cowed. That wasn’t enough.

“Are your eyelids too fat to see where you’re going or is your brain to damaged from inbreeding to know how to walk properly.” She probably weighed less than Rebecca but Rebecca was tall and the little fat she did have landed in places people liked to look. Jessica wasn’t as lucky, her fat made it’s home on her stomach and arms hiding any muscle she assuredly gained living on a farm. Yes, there is farmland on the outskirts of Winton Heights suburbia. Izzellah’s mom in her overzealous lust for privacy insisted on buying the only home right across the street from it.

“Clean it up!”

“W-what?” Jessica gawked with the blank stare of someone completely lost.

“Are you fucking deaf too? Or are you so much an oaf that you expect me walk around like this?”

Jessica went about wiping the mess from Izzellah’s shirt with an oversized sleeve of what must have been a hand knitted red sweater. The poor dear. This was too much.

“Don’t touch me!” Izzellah exclaimed in mock disgust.

“Sorry Izzellah! I-I’ll get a n-napkin.”

“Don’t bother.” Izzellah pushed the girl aside. “You’d somehow fuck that up too.” She pulled off the top inadvertently giving the onlookers a free peek at her bra. A true value if ever there was one. She transitioned to her longsleeve undershirt and left Jessica to her mess.

“Brutal!” Shelby chuckled. Rebecca wore a satisfied smile. She especially delighted in the occasional social dismantling.

“It let the lemmings know their place.” She would say.

“Was that entirely necessary ma’am...I mean Izz-...I mean Ms. Ivory?” Brenda asked being the only one in the little group that possessed and active conscience.

“Yes. It was.” Izzellah murmured as she choked down the bile that was building in the back of her mouth. There was a price for her popularity.

 


 

            The mustang pulled into Sabrina’s school. Winton Heights Elementary. Things were winding down from what seemed to be an eventful day of carefree carnival antics. Izzellah couldn’t hide her scowl if she wanted to. Lunch was very trying on top of the chore school interaction already presented. She was eager to head to dance class. She fished a cigarette from her pack as Sabrina came barreling down the walkway much faster than expected on the back of a hot pink mini scooter.

            “I won the school raffle!” she shrieked with a cheshire grin as she did laps around the American muscle car. She overestimated her speed coming off a bump and collided with the side of the car. The collision decapitated the left mirror.

            Izzellah saw red and it wasn’t just the car’s paintjob.

            “Ouch.” Sabrina groaned as she picked herself up off the street just in time to earn the sting of a slap to match the sting of a freshly scraped knee.

            “Get in the fucking car!” Izzellah snapped not ignoring the stream of blood trailing from her knee or the stream of tears from her eyes. The irate older sibling marched towards the school’s infirmary as her sister was left to sulk.

 


 

            Dance. This was Izzellah’s one true respite in life. Somehow moving her body to music made all the trials of day to day living disappear. She originally hated dancing. It was forced on her by her mother as a way to keep her busy and diversify her skillset. That woman was always thinking of ways to improve her daughter’s value. Sabrina was herself being groomed towards music. Somedays it seemed more like they were investments than children. Still she grew into it, and now it was one of her few true joys. She actually loved her mother for forcing this on her.

            “And Adagio.” She heard. The music slowed as the beats changed. She lifted her leg pointing her toe toward her knee so that she was only on her right foot and began to slowly twirl. This was the early part of the exercise working on control and flexibility. “Great form Ms. Ivory.”

            Izzellah smiled for perhaps the first time that day. She appreciated the praise. She looked at her instructor a tan woman of perhaps thirty. She had a crop of blond hair done in a bun, sparkling blue eyes and a true models figure. This was Abigail Winton, Darren Winton’s older, smarter, far more talented, and beautiful sister. She was also quite possibly the only person Izzellah truly respected. For her, she would put on a show.

            It was free practice today which meant she could improvise. She started in first position then transitioned to third. The music changed from a modern pop song to Walter Murphy’s A  Fifth of Beethoven. She Izzellah smiled for the second time that day. Her movements were abstract. She always performed best with freedom. She pirouette in place that lead into Pirouette a la seconde, a series of spins that gave her the best dizzy feeling. She then transitioned into a Pas de basque before leaping into the air legs extended front and back. She landed on one knee before quickly rising into a flurry of double tours. A brief pause. Then a run into a leaping 540 Battement en Rond. Then finally a her fouettes. She would often go until she lost all sense of direction. She stopped only as the music died down, her face beaming as sweat cascaded down her brow. She was panting as she locked eyes with Sabrina. Her sister stared at her mesmerized by the performance. Izzellah turned with red cheeks. She would have to apologize…..eventually.

            “Extraordinaire!” Abigail applauded. “Simply magnificent!” She hugged and lifted her student in an embrace. Izzellah’s cheeks turned from red to deep crimson as her face pressed into her teacher’s soft chest. “We must find you a partner. Perhaps Rapheal or that sweetheart Georgie?”

            “I..ummm.” Izzellah paused. The red on her face refused to go away. “I can’t.”

            “You must, my sweet!” Abigail insisted. “You are my best student. I must have you for the summer tour. Can you imagine Paris, London, Beijing, New York! Four cities, four months! Surely your mother can let you go.”

            “I-I’ll think about it.” Izzellah couldn’t make eye contact. Abigail expected a lot from her. Sometimes she didn’t know if she could live up to it. Her phone rang. The chime of the default tone echoed through the practice hall. It was a text from her mother. “Come home now. URGENT.

 


 

The room was quiet. There was nothing to say as the Ivory family processed the phenomenon known as the Shrink Effect. Nanomachines that circulated throughout the body. Distributed over three years ago as part of new controversial legislation passed through congress called The Greater Human Health Initiative. They were supposed to fight illness, prevent cancer, heal broken bones. For the most part they did just that, but thanks to a critical flaw some select machines fall victim to a unknown routine compelling them to burn and convert all mass into energy significantly reducing a person in size to three inches, sometimes even less.

            “Are you sure this is even a thing?” Izzellah asked. “It sounds like bullshit to me.”

            “I think it sounds cool!” Sabrina exclaimed. “Walking around all tiny sounds like an adventure!”

            “I assure you it is not “bullshit”. I helped operate on a victim this morning.” she pulled out a small silver disk with a red button in the center. “Ninety percent of the population has these machines in their bodies. Everyone in this home has been exposed. This will test to see if you’ve been saturated with enough of them to be effected.” Gloria was all business in reciting this life changing information.

            “What is it?” Sabrina asked.

            “White noise generator. It will induce vomiting and nausea and might give you a migraine it can even lead to unconsciousness. Unless you have enough machines in your system to fight the effects and….” Gloria paused.

“Shrink.” Izzellah finished.

“Yes.”

Gloria pressed a button on the center of the disk and it started spinning in place. Nothing happened for a few tense moments. They all just sat around the kitchen table in silence waiting for something, anything to happen, but nothing.

“Does this mean we’re all effec-” Sabrina was cut off by a sudden punch to the gut as a geyser of the partially digested lunch erupted from her mouth.

“Thank god.” Gloria whispered before lurching over in pain as she tried and failed to hold back her own urge to vomit. She managed to stagger over to the sink her need for tidiness overriding even her own natural bodily functions.

Izzellah sat in silence as her family laid about the kitchen in noticeable agony. She felt nothing. As the disk continued to spin for minutes and her family endured the torment of its white noise she felt nothing. As her sister passed out in her chair and her mother continued to dry heave into the kitchen sink. She felt nothing. This could go on for hours. It wasn’t fair. None of it. She decided to show mercy. Being the only one with full control of her body she elected to push the button on the disk again. It came to a stop. Her mother rose from the sink her face a ragged mess from the white noise, and yet it was nothing compared to what she would endure.

“I’m sorry, Izzellah.”

“Yeah, me too.”

 

 

 

End Notes:

Hrmm that's too bad for Izzy. There may be some small surprises later if I actually follow through on them. 

Chapter 2: Last Moments by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

It's Thursday so new chapter I guess. Hooray?

 

 

Small Chapter 2: Last Moments

 

“No viable solution has yet been found.” Izzellah stared at those words for hours. She hadn’t slept that night. She had chosen to spend that time combing the internet for every shred of information on the Shrink Effect and it all led to the same conclusion. The effects were permanent, there was no cure. Volunteers had been monitored and it was concluded that it always happened within the first year. One year. That’s all she had, if that. There was so much she’d wanted to do. One year wasn’t enough time.

“Izzellah, have you been up all night?” Her mother was leaning in the door frame with an armful of cardboard boxes.

“What are you doing?” she gave her mother a look but the stern woman’s face was unreadable.

“You are packing up your things.” Gloria stated. “Clothes first, save just enough for a week.”

“Why?!” Izzellah screeched. “What the fuck do you want with my clothes?!”

“Language!” Gloria lectured. She pressed her palm into her forehead. “I’m donating them, obviously. After Sabrina picks out the one’s she likes.”

“You can’t do that! They’re MY clothes, MY things!”

“And what will you do with YOUR clothes, YOUR things, when you’re the smaller than a pencil, Izzellah?!”

She was silent.

“I know this isn’t easy for you mija, but we can’t just ignore reality.” Gloria placed the cardboard boxes next to the bed. “It’s better you start getting used to it now.” She heard a quiet slap on her bed. Izzellah turned to see her mom leaving the room and a magazine resting on her comforter. It had a picture of a man and woman smiling on it in light blue jumpsuits. They were standing next to a teacup twice their size. They were either shrink victims or it was and elaborate stage setup. The title read “Small Comforts”. She skimmed through the book, it was a catalog of items and clothing designed to cater to shrink victims. She sneered and tossed the magazine into her waste bin.

 

 


 



Izzellah was quiet at breakfast. She picked at the omelette on her plate with her fork Her appetite seemed to have vanished.

“You know what else would be cool when you’re small?” Sabrina chirped. “The food! It would be all big and stuff.” She stretched out her hands for emphasis. “And you know what else”

“SHUT UP!” Izzellah snapped.

“Don’t speak to your sister that way!” Gloria chastised.

“No it’s okay mom.” Sabrina defended. “Part of being her caretaker means I’ll have to learn to manage tantrums and mood swings.”

Izzellah almost choked on her first bite of omelette. “What?!”

“I’ll be taking care of you.” Sabrina smiled. “Isn’t that great?!”
“No fucking way!”

“Language, Izzellah!”

“Mom you can’t be serious?!” Izzellah pleaded.

“Yes I am.” Gloria informed between bites of her own omelette. “I’ll be recognized as your guardian legally but Sabrina will be in charge from day to day.”
“She’s twelve!” Izzellah fought.

“She’s your sister!” Gloria returned. “I’m to busy at the hospital and to watch you all day. She’ll be taking you to school with her. It’ll be fine you can help her with her homework.”

“No!” Izzellah refused. “No way I’m going to school with her! No way I’m going to be her…..pet.”

“Ooooh I like that word.” Sabrina chuckled. “My little pet sister!”

“Izzellah, calm down. Sabrina, stop teasing your sister.” Gloria ordered. “You’re not her pet Izzellah, but you have to think. I can’t leave you home by yourself. How would you survive? How would you feed yourself?”

“I can go to school myself, You know like a normal high school student.” Izzellah proposed.

“Are you insane mija?!” Gloria gritted. “No one will be watching out for you. Who knows what could happen to you in those hallways. You could get ran over, stepped on, or worse.”

“Worse?”

“Taken and used by some oversexed, hormone addled teenager! I know what happens in highschool.”

“But.”

“But nothing!” Gloria slammed her fist shaking the dining table. “With Sabrina you at least have someone watching you at all times. That’s what you need. No exceptions.”

“Don’t worry Izzy.” Sabrina rose from her chair to wrap her arms around her sister’s waist. She pecked her on the stomach. “I’ll take good care of you.”

“Don’t call me that!” Izzellah pushed her sister away with enough force to knock her to the floor. “And don’t fucking touch me.”

Gloria took a deep breath. “Izzellah, do you think that was wise?” Her oldest daughter met her eyes with daggers of anger and confusion. “If I were you I would apologize to my sister now while she still looks up to me.”

Izzellah went pale. She turned her attention to her younger sister as she picked herself up off the kitchen tile. She was barely grazing  five feet tall. Her head only reached Izzellah’s chest. How long before Izzellah wouldn’t even reach this child’s ankles? Sabrina wrapped her arms around her sister once again and smiled at her.

“I love you “little” sis.” she said sweetly. They met eyes and Sabrina winked. It sent a chill through her spine. “I’ll take good care of you.” Izzellah hadn’t been the best big sister. She suddenly regretted that very much.

 

 


 

 

“If you get even a little tired, head straight to the nurse’s office. Understand?”

“Yes.” Izzellah mumbled. She couldn’t even make eye contact with her mother.

“Izzellah look at me.” Gloria grabbed her daughter by the chin. “I can take you home.”

“No.” Izzellah defied. She wanted to say goodbye to her….to her friends.

 

“You look like hell.” Rebecca crunched on a bag of spicy Doritos as she gave Izzellah casual once over.

“How observant.” Brenda snarked. “ Ms. Izzellah are you alright?”

“I didn’t have time to put myself together this morning.” she sheepishly straightened her shirt and brushed her hair with her hand.

“Something’s wrong.” Brenda stated. She pressed a palm against Izzellah’s head. “Temperatures fine.” She gripped Izzellah’s wrist and used her thumb to check her pulse. “Pulse is up.”

“Relax, Brenda.” Izzellah took her hand back. “I’m just a little tense. Didn’t get a smoke this morning.”

“You’re lying.” Brenda stared right into Izzellah’s face. She was too good. “Why are you lying.”

“I-I”m….I have..” Izzellah struggled to find the words. For some reason this was harder than it should be. She actually cared about these people. More than just tools. “I won’t be coming to school anymore.”

“Fuuuck.” Rebecca chomped on another handful of chips.

 

“You’re a shrinker.” Rebecca spoke bluntly. “That’s messed up.”

“Shrink positive.” Brenda corrected. She was busy surfing on her laptop for any shred of information related to the Shrink Effect. Izzellah didn’t have the heart to tell her it was wasted effort. “It says here that shrink positive individuals can survive falls relative to over one-hundred feet.”

“Well that’s a perk right?” Rebecca proposed. “I couldn’t survive a fall from the top of the school.”

“It also says you forfeit most of your rights and technically become property?” Brenda had to double check the information she’d just read.

“No way!” Rebecca exclaimed. She leaned up from her reclined position against the cafeteria wall. “Like as in owned by someone else.”

“Yeah.” Izzellah whispered.

“You should let it be me!” Rebecca suggested to dual expressions of shock and terror. “What?” she shrugged.

“What possible reason would you have for wanting a shrink victim?” Brenda inquired.

“Why wouldn’t I? Rebecca smiled. “A personal slave sounds awesome.”

Izzellah froze.

“That’s terrible!” Brenda gasped. “How could you even say such a thing?”

“Like you’re not thinking about it.” Rebecca challenged. “A tiny will always be there, can never disobey you, that you can do whatever you want with.” She bent over and removed one of her sneakers revealing a petite foot with baby blue painted toenails. “Imagine it Izz. Snuggling up to these everyday. Devoting yourself only to me. Worshipping your own personal goddess. I would make it good for you. And in exchange you would want for nothing. No more worrying about school, or bills, or food. A pure utopia of bliss where your only concern is pleasing me, and fighting off multiple orgasms!” Rebecca was drooling at the mouth high on her own fantasies.

“That’s never happening.” Izzellah passed with a frigid monotone. They held eyes for a moment before Rebecca soured into a pout.

“It would be soo hot though!”

“Not ever.”

“You. Are no fun.”

There was a silence.

“Besides.” Brenda spoke up. “If any of us were to “own” her it would obviously be me.”

“Why you!?” Rebecca jeered. “Because you have a crush on her!”

“Because!” Brenda emphasized. “I’m the most qualified. I know everything she likes and wouldn’t use her as an outlet for my secret perversions.”

This continued for longer than it should. All the while Izzellah sat in silence as her two “friends” argued and debated over the logistics of who would “own” her and why they were the superior choice. It was like to children arguing over a new toy. Had they already stopped seeing her as a person.

“I think I’m gonna go.” Izzellah stated. “It...was good seeing you two.”

“Look what you did!” Brenda fumed.

“What I did?!” Rebecca scoffed. “You’re the one who brought up mandatory hand baths..daily.”

“Hygiene is important!”

 

 


 

 

“We’re going to have so much fun tonight!” Sabrina bounced up and down on her bed with the energy of a toddler on a sugar rush. “We can paint our toenails and watch a scary movie and-”

“What are you five?!” Izzellah spat. “This isn’t a sleepover. My took away my room.”

“Mom says it’s a safety thing, incase you shrink at night.”

“Mom is full of shit.” Izzellah sprawled across Sabrina’s queen sized mattress. She grimaced at the pastels that painted her walls. The music notes that were engraved into the wood. Posters of Taylor Swift, Arriana Grande, and the like were displayed. This room was entirely too loud. Her little sister was a cliche. She closed her eyes and tried to drown out the..everything. She felt a tug and a light pressure. She cracked an eye open and sighed.

“You feeling tired?” Sabrina asked as she leaned into Izzellahs stomach. “That’s one of the signs that you’ll shrink soon.”

“Quiet.” She had a migraine, and she WAS tired. She’d been tired since last night. The news itself was draining but she knew it was something else. The overclocked machines were busy at work converting all her mass into energy for something. What it was for she didn’t know, but it damn sure wasn’t for her. She needed to rest. Just for a few moments. Then it would be back to research. There had to be an answer, there had to be something. She closed her eyes and embraced the blissful darkness. She felt the soft warmth of a comforter be pulled over her.

“Goodnight “little” sis.”

 


 

 

“Izzellah it’s time to get up.”

“Daddy?” Izzellah opened her eyes. She was in her room. The window was open and the morning rays cascaded across her.

“It’s time to get up baby girl. Breakfast is almost ready.”

“Okay daddy.” Izzellah mumbled. She rose out of bed and stretched her arms over her head. She looked around but her father was nowhere to be found. “Daddy where are you.”

“Down stairs, mija. Do me a favor and wake up your sister.”

“Okay.” Izzellah smiled. She skipped down the hall towards her sister’s room. She stared at the large door that was cracked half open. The room was dark, the windows covered. She ambled over to the large bed Sabrina slept in. A large form rose and fell with her sister’s breath.

She gave it a nudge. “Sabby….Sabby wake up! Breakfast is almost ready.”

She heard a groan and saw the mass of blankets shuffle. “What have I said about calling me Sabby?” Her sister rose from bed and loomed over her. She was four years younger but you wouldn’t know it from her titanic size. She stared daggers at Izzellah causing the smaller girl to step back.

“Sorry?” Izzellah was confused. She’d never said anything about her nickname before. A large hand palmed the entirety of her head and ruffled her hair. She was lifted up under her arms into her sister’s loving embrace.

“Don’t worry about it Izzy.” Sabrina smiled. “I was just messing with you.”

“Breakfast is ready.” Izzellah grinned, She cuddled deeper into her sister’s chest.

“Just give me a minute.” Sabrina rose from to her full height taking Izzellah with her. It was a daunting view being lifted almost twelve feet in the air. Sabrina opened up her curtains and finally let some light flood in. Clothes were strewn across the floor and assorted books, cd’s, blu rays, and other random accessories laid about.

“You’re room’s a mess. Mom’s gonna yell at you again.”

“Mom’s full of shit.” Sabrina snickered.

Izzellah gasped. “You can’t say that about mom!”

“She’s not here is she?”

Izzellah gave Sabrina a look.“You can put me down now.”

“Or I can just carry you down stairs.”

“I can walk just fine thank you.”

“Pleeaasse.” Sabrina begged. “Is it wrong to occasionally pamper my little sister?”

“What?” Izzellah asked. There was something wrong with that question.

“I said I want to pamper you silly!” she gave Izzellah a playful squeeze. “Cause you’re my cute and adorable little sister.”

“Little sister?” Izzellah was truly puzzled. “No I’m not.”

“Of course you are.” Sabrina corrected. “You fit in the palm of my hand. That’s pretty little to me.”

“What are you talking about? I don’t fit in the-” She looked around and was surrounded by the fleshy expanse of her sister’s palm. The world shook as Sabrina stepped out the bedroom. “Sabby I’m scared! What’s happening?!”

“Don’t be scared little sis.” Sabrina stroked Izzellah’s back with her finger the way she always liked. Right between the shoulder blades. “I’m not going to drop you.”

“Drop me?”

“Okay!” Sabrina chirped then she tilted her hand. Izzellah tried to hang on but Sabrina gave her palm a violent shake.

Izzellah fell for longer than it seemed possible. She hit the soft carpet but the impact still hurt considerably. A jolt of pain shot up her back and rung her brain.

“While you’re down there you think you could do big sis a favor and rub her feet?” Sabrina’s giant food hovered above her casting a long shadow over her body.

“Sabrina stop! Please.”

“Sorry I can’t hear you down there. But don’t worry. I would never hurt my little sis.” The titanic ped came crashing down upon her body with immense pressure. Izzellah gritted her teeth as her bones rattled under her sister’s weight. She was rolled back and forth as the Sabrina slid her foot across her body before trapping her torso between her big and second toes. They squeezed causing her to gasp for air. She earned a mouthful of stale sweat for her trouble.

“Girls breakfast!” The voice of their mother rang from downstairs.

“We better go.” Sabrina giggled. “You know how pissed mom can get.” She took another step lifting Izzellah with her then sending her crashing back down, crushing and trapping her deeper into the crevice of her ‘big’ sister’s toes.

 

 


 

 

Izzellah woke up in a cold sweat. She shivered. It was irregularly cold in the dim light of Sabrina’s room. She wrapped her arms around herself and noticed her shirt was missing. She was topless? No….she was naked. She turned onto her stomach and pulled herself up to her knees. Where was Sabrina? Was this some kind of prank. She felt the bed rumble and shake with enough force to knock her down. A loud noise like sawing wood dominated her. A warm breeze flowed over her body with the scent of stale berries and mint. She turned towards it’s source and gasped at what she saw. Her sister’s face, but goliath in size and proportion. All at once she collapsed in on herself and screamed into her knees. It had happened all too quickly. Her life as a human was over and any chance at freedom was gone. She had shrunk.

 




 

 

End Notes:

Size stuff coming next chapter if that's what you're into. Still working on that small surprise. It might be ready by next week. Don't quote me on that though. Anyway I guess comment if that's what you feel. 

Chapter 3: Little Sis. by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

So here's the deal. I actually made a lot of progress on this dumb little story about a teen who shrinks, and...I really wanna post it all! BUT!....I have a schedule to keep so that I don't make past mistakes and leave the handful of people who might even slightly care about this story hanging sooo. You get a chapter early. Just this once! And a regular update on Thursday. So onto the third chapter! Hooray? Is anyone happy about this? 

 

Small Chapter 3: Little Sis

 

She heard crying. It was soft, distant, and tragic. Sabrina opened her eyes in shock. Her vision was still blurred from the morning tired. She blinked and reached a hand out in search of her sister. She should have been right next to her. Her hand brushed against something smooth and she heard a tiny shriek. She seeked out the form and could start to make out a dollish figure in front of her.

“Sabrina.” she peeped. She cowered away from her sister’s presence and tucked her face into her chest.

She reached a hand out to touch her new “little” sister.

“Stay away!” Izzellah shouted. Although coming from her new diminutive body it sounded more like a light squeak. It was cute. She imagined it’s what a fairy would sound like.

“I’m not gonna hurt you little sis.” She reached her hand out once more and felt a small thwick on her finger.

“Don’t call me that! And don’t touch me!” Izzellah was panicked. She had never feared Sabrina her entire life, but now staring at this monolith, knowing she held more physical strength in her finger than she had in her entire body. She was a nightmare. “Just leave me alone!” She bolted as fast as her legs could carry her. She scurried across the bed with surprising speed at immediately came to a stop. The edge of the bed was steep and it was a long way down. She contemplated jumping. A deep feeling of nausea came over her. Her vision doubled and she collapsed. She was surrounded by long tan snakes on both sides. They wrapped around her body in a tight stranglehold. Her heart stopped and her breath caught in her throat. More tears came. She couldn’t understand where this fear came from but it was in total control of her body and emotions.

“Put….me….down.” she rasped. She could barely even hear herself. There was no chance that Sabrina heard her meek plea.

“Don’t be scared little sis.” Sabrina squeezed her tiny sister gently quelling her meager struggles. “I’m here.” She pulled her in close and opened her palm to inspect her frightened sister. “You’re so cute now.”

“I’m not your little sister.” Izzellah growled. “I’m four years older than you.”

“I don’t know sis you seem pretty little.” She brought up her left thumb and pressed it next to Izzellah who laid curled in her open palm. “See. My thumb’s the same size you are.” She continued to leer at her sister’s vulnerable body. She pressed her thumb against Izzellah’s tight belly and moved it in circles. Her sister truly was beautiful. Sabrina noticed all the gifts nature had bestowed upon her. Her own figure had yet to blossom. Four years made all the difference apparently. Izzellah gripped her probing finger with her hands. They couldn’t even wrap around her appendage. Izzellah pushed with all her strength but it was less than nothing to Sabrina. The preteen continued to molest her older sister with inquisitive stroking. She felt up her smooth legs and inner thighs, to her swelled chest and beyond.

“Sabrina, please stop.” Izzellah quivered as goosebumps shot up her spine from her sister’s precocious touching. She felt the velvet plump of her sister’s lips press against the top of her head. Her hair was soon covered in a slick film of saliva.

“But you’re so cute!” Sabrina squealed. “I just want to eat you up.” For a brief moment the horrid thought of being swallowed whole by her kid sister shattered her flimsy hold on composure. She broke again and more tears came. She’d never truly stopped.

“Oh! I’m sorry!” Sabrina cooed. “I didn’t mean it.” She cuddled her sister to her chest in an attempt to comfort her. “Please don’t cry anymore.”

Izzellah sucked in a panicked breath and hiccupped terrified air. She was shivering too and from more than just animalistic fear.

“You’re cold!” Sabrina observed. “I know what we can do.” Still holding Izzellah to her body, Sabrina rose from her bed and headed toward her dresser. She fished out a small box bedazzled with different colored rhinestones. She placed the box and her sister back down on her mattress and peered down at them from a kneeling position.

“Go on open it!” Sabrina urged. With trepid and frosted fingers Izzellah gingerly opened the garish box. Inside were a series of small faded clothes.

“There from my dolls!” Sabrina beamed. “I mean back when I was into that stuff. Dolls are stupid now of course.” she blushed. “But last night I thought maybe you could use them y’know. It could be fun to maybe dress you up….if you were into that.”

Izzellah looked at the doll clothes. Most were way too big, made for full sized Barbies. It dawned on her that she was now smaller than a Barbie doll. How small was she now?

“I don’t think they’ll fit.” she whispered.

“It’s okay!” Sabrina picked up the box surprising her sister. How did she even hear that. “I think I have some Polly Pocket dresses in here.” A small red dress was placed before her. The initiales P.P. were embroidered on the hem.

“Go ahead try it on.” Sabrina looked on in excitement as Izzellah slipped into the garment. It was still slightly too big. The dress covered her but hung over her shoulders. “It looks good on you.”

“Can..can we just go get mom please?” Izzellah asked.

“No.” Sabrina replied. She looked out the window. The sun had only started coming up. The room was still dim. She looked at her clock. It was only 4:50. “We don’t need mom yet. I’m responsible for you now remember.”

“Sabrina go get mom now!” Izzellah ordered with all the authority she could muster. Her titanic sister flinched for a half a second in surprise.

“N-no.” she repeated. “It’s still early. Mom came home late last night. We can talk to her when she wakes up.”

“Sabrina!”

“It’s okay little sis.” She grabbed her sister and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. “I know you’re scared but I’m here now.”

“Sabrina listen to me!”

“Shhhhhhh.” Sabrina pressed her index finger against Izzellah’s mouth and muffled her outburst. Izzellah tried to bite the finger in defiance but her skin was too thick and she got a mouthful of tough flesh. “Everything will be okay when you wake up again.” Sabrina cuddled her sister close and closed her eyes happier than she’d ever been.

 

 


 

 

Things were not okay. Izzellah stood trembling on the kitchen table under the cool gaze of her mother. Gloria sipped her coffee and inspected her terrified oldest daughter.

“Pull yourself together.” she took another sip. “This will not be the worst thing that happens to you in life.”

“How would you know that!?” Izzellah seethed. “Have you ever been shrunk before?” Izzellah gritted her teeth to help fight the trembling. Just seeing her mother was stirring a well of anger that was helping stave off the fear.

“I can’t say that I have, mija.” Another sip. “But you could be a lot worse off.”

“How so?”

“You could have been shipped off to one those Institutes for study. I can still volunteer you if you want.” One more annoying fucking sip.

“You wouldn’t!” Izzellah locked eyes with her mom. She was far more intimidating than Sabrina ever could be. It took all her resolve not to faint.

“No I wouldn’t.” Gloria agreed. “I would never donate my daughter to be experimented on. That is, if you are still my daughter.”

“I am your daughter!”

“Then act like it.”

“Izzellah was quiet.

“Stop trembling in fear at the family you’ve known your entire life.”

“I-...”

Gloria sighed and took another sip. She closed her eyes. How had it come to this? She almost wished they’d all been affected. Then at least she couldn’t look at her daughter and see this fragile, trembling, speck and think...what a waste. This wasn’t the future her daughter was meant for. All that time washed away in one unfortunate turn of fate. All those hours spent, working two jobs, putting herself through medical school, paying for dance classes, tuition to one of the finest schools in the state, keeping this family together after that selfish son of a bitch left them! Her phone went off.

“I have work. Sabrina watch your sister.”

“What about school?” Sabrina asked.

“I think today’s event warrants a day off.”

“Really?!” Sabrina’s eyes sparkled.

“But you’re not completely off the hook.” Gloria raised her index and middle fingers. “Two hours of violin today Sabrina. I’m not kidding Sabrina.”

“Two hours!?” Sabrina whined. “C’mon.”

“Two. Hours. Izzellah will tell me if you don’t. There are meals for you in the fridge.” With that Gloria was out the door.

“We’re going to have so much fun today!” Sabrina loomed over her older sister. She met her eyes with trepidation. This was going to be the first in a series of very long days.

 


 

 

Apparently Sabrina’s idea of fun was sitting on her bed eating orange slices and streaming episodes of Ms. Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid. The show was the title. It followed the adventures of Ms. Kobayashi; a hard working office employee who lived with a maid that happened to be a dragon. While Izzellah found it only moderately entertaining she could see why Sabrina would like it. It was bright, and silly, and heartwarming, and all that crap her youth and innocence compelled her to still believe in...and the loli dragon was insanely cute. Sabrina for her part had at least given her some space since her episode this morning. She laid behind  her absorbed in the antics of Tohru the titular “dragon maid” as she knocked the stuffing out of a purse snatcher. Izzellah took in the novelty that the modest screen of Sabrina’s tablet was now the size of a theatre screen to her. She nibbled at a chunk of orange Sabrina had torn off for her. Even this fraction of a slice was bigger than her hand and more than enough to tide her over.

“Want some more little sis?” Sabrina offered.

Izzellah didn’t respond. She didn’t much feel like talking. The events of the morning and her mother’s callous threat stilled weighed on her. Would she really even consider donating her to one of those dreadful institutes? She was also very embarrassed. Breaking down in front of her younger sister was a new low point in her life. Even now she could feel her presence. Every twitch, every breath, every laugh, every random scratch or restless movement sent rumbles through the mattress and shivers down Izzellah’s spine. She turned to look at the giantess that was her little sister. Sabrina gave a warm smile and a wink before chomping down on another slice of orange. Izzellah had to bite her tongue to quell a terrified whimper.

“You okay?” Sabrina inquired.

“Sh-shouldn’t you be practicing or something?” Izzellah replied.

“I have all day to do that.” She dismissed. She plucked her sister from her resting position on the bed. “Besides. You wouldn’t actually tell mom on me would you?”

Izzellah trembled. Her sister wasn’t the type to use a threat or even an implied one, but at her titanic size it certainly seemed like one. “I-I don’t want to but.” She doubted she’d be able to lie to her mom in the condition she was in now.

“Fine.” Sabrina relented. She placed Izzellah inside the chest pocket of her pajama top.

“What are you doing?” Izzellah squealed. She squirmed against the modest curve of Sabrina’s body until she had enough leverage to peek her head out the opening.

“Practicing.” Sabrina groaned. She paused her tablet and bounced off the bed. She procured her violin case and headed towards Izzellah’s bedroom.

 

Her room was in shambles. Her mother seemed to have spent the better part of last night packing up most of Izzellah’s things. Her clothes and items laid around half packed or placed in a neatly folded piles.

“Mom says this is supposed to be my music room so I figured why not try it out.” Izzellah glanced around her room with a vacant expression. This was no longer her room but Sabrina’s music room. Pfft. What a cruel joke.

Sabrina opened her case and started plucking the strings of her instrument into tune. She was doing it all by ear with the practiced expertise of an veteran.

“Am I just supposed to stay in your pocket the entire time?”

“Why not?” Sabrina proposed. “I have to practice. I have to watch you. Two birds, One stone.”

“Because I don’t want to be jostled around against your sweaty flat chest like a stuffed toy while you try and fail at your-” Her little outburst was quelled by two immense digits forcing her head down into the pocket. She was surprised that she’d even had that much sass left in her.

‘Quiet, please. I”m trying to focus.” Izzellah continued to strum her violin until the notes pleased her. She then picked up her bow and after a few test strokes she went to work.

Izzellah had only heard her sister play the violin a few times. This was years ago and her ears almost bled at the scratched cords and jumbled notes. Her attempt at “Twinkle Twinkle” or “Mary had a Little Lamb” sounded like the wails of a dying animal. Since then she’d taken it upon herself to procure a pair of noise cancelling headphones. That might have been a mistake.

Sabrina had improved considerably in these last years. Her skills had grown far past tolerable. Izzellah might even dare say it was beautiful. The magnificent sounds she was producing brought upon an urge that left her body feeling restless. She didn’t know the songs that her little sister played but she let the melodies serenade her to a blissful relaxation she didn’t think she could feel at her new size. This continued for a half hour before Sabrina finally stopped.
“Break time!” She announced. Izzellah popped up startled. She’d nearly dozed off. She emerged from the pocket only to be knocked back down by the momentum of her sister prancing about. At a breakneck pace Sabrina skipped about the room and began rummaging through the boxes of clothing. She pulled out a pink top with a lemon wedge design on it. It was a blouse Izzellah actually liked.

“What are you doing?” she asked even though she already knew.

‘Mom said-”

“I know what mom said.” Izzellah winced at the thought of her little sister wearing that top. She’d rather have it donated. “Pick something else.”

“But I like this one.”

“I don’t care what you like! You shouldn’t even be in here!” Izzellah pulled desperately at the fabric of Sabrina’s pajama top and crawled out of the pocket. She leaped onto the pink shirt and Sabrina dropped it in shock. It fell into the box with the rest of the clothes that were to be donated.

“Little sis!” Sabrina sifted between the clothing with her finger in desperate search. She hoped Izzellah wasn’t hurt. Someone that small was so delicate. She couldn’t forgive herself if something had happen-.

“Don’t call me little sis.” Izzellah climbed out of the pile clutching the fabric of her pink top in both hands. Sabrina immediately seized her sister and gripped her protectively.

“What the hell is wrong with you!?” Sabrina brought her sister close. She could barely make out the redness in her cheeks. Was she crying...again?

“What isn’t wrong!?” Izzellah choked. She wiped her face on her shirt.

Sabrina could feel something stir inside of her. The sight of her older sister so small and so vulnerable as bringing forth all kinds of emotions she’d never felt before. It was slightly frightening and incredibly alluring. She enjoyed seeing her like this. This had to stop.

“You can keep the shirt.” she said in a shallow attempt to end Izzellah’s mood swing. Truthfully she knew there was nothing her older sister could do to stop her from taking it if she wanted. “I’ll tell mom I want it but you can use it as a blanket.”

“No.” Izzellah murmured. She wiped her face again. “Fuck. Mom was right.”

“What?” Izzellah never agreed with their mom on anything.”

“I really need to get my shit together.” she chuckled to herself. “I’m a fucking mess.”

“It’s only been a day.” Izzellah stroked her “little” sister’s back earning a defiant swat for her trouble. “I can’t even imagine how I’d be freaking out if this happened to me.”
“Just shut up, please.” She dropped her shirt back into the box. “You didn’t shrink okay. So anything you say is just talking out your ass. None of this bullshit matters.”

Sabrina sneered at her sister’s sudden apathy. She took a deep breath. “Whatever.” she exhaled. She procured her sister and deposited her on a dresser. She then proceeded to strip down to her undies.

“What the fuck?” Izzellah observed her sister with curiosity. She procured another top from one of the boxes. It was a black to with a cute skull that wore a purple bow and matching eyeshadow printed on it. It hung off one shoulder. She didn’t bother to search for bottoms and the top was short enough to expose her belly. She then went to continue her practice. She’d never really seen this side of Sabrina before. She’d always thought of her sister and bratty and needy, always seeking attention and approval. Maybe it was the control she displayed in the intricate movements of her fingers on the violin, or the almost dignified posture she had while playing, but she almost seemed mature. That is if she wasn’t half naked playing dress up in her hand me downs.

As the melodies continued Izzellah felt the urge once more. No longer confined to a stuffy pocket she exercised her freedom with a few stretches. She tried a spin and to her delight her dress frayed out in a beautiful flourish. The only downside was that doing so exposed her nudity underneath. Unlike her sister she had no underwear to protect her modesty. She glanced at her sister. Sabrina’s eyes were closed and she was deep into her practice. They were both girls and besides she’d already gotten more than a peek of her fully exposed. The pace of the melody picked up and Sabrina hit a particularly energetic part. Fuck it. Izzellah danced.

The movements came almost faster than she could think of them. It wasn’t even ballet it was just. Emotion. A flip, a dive, a spin, a twirl, and another, and another, and another. The music slowed as Sabrina lingered on notes with long deliberate draws. Izzellah raised a hand falling into third position. She lifted her right leg back and then forward nearly parallel to her arm. She took a step and held herself, then leaned backward onto her hands and twisted into a slow cartwheel. Gymnastics had also been an avenue once taken. The music reached a crecendo. Izzellah took a running start and then leaped. So high she’d nearly scared herself. She landed hard on her feet and was surprised to find herself intact. How? That was a question for later. She wanted to keep dancing. She went into first position then transferred into second, a quick pirouette and, the music had……...stopped? The dresser was covered in shadow.

Sabrina whimpered. “That was incredible!” She pointed at her sister with her bow then pantomimed herself playing. “If I played some more will you dance for me?”

Izzellah lowered her head to hide her face. “No.”

“Pleeassse?”
“NO.” Izzellah turned away gripping her arm. The moment was over.

 

 

 

End Notes:

So that was a chapter I guess. Next chapter. Izzellah goes to school.....elementary school! It'll actually be worse than it sounds. I'll also keep lieing to you about this small surprise until it's actually done. Maybe this Thursday? I mean it better be! Literally nothing's stopping me but my own self worth!.....huh. Whelp, once again comment if you're into that and I will see you next time. 

Chapter 4: Schooled by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Welcome to your regularly scheduled story update. Fun Fact: This was the first chapter I had a full idea about and in part inspired me to actually write this story. Thanks chapter 4!........stuff happens. You've been warned. 

 

Small Chapter 4: Schooled.

 

Izzellah really needed a smoke. She was currently stuffed in the inside jacket pocket of a Winton Heights Elementary school uniform for girls. Why an elementary school needed uniforms was beyond her, but Winton Elementary wasn’t like Winton High. Winton High was a public school of sorts; a very prestigious public school that you had to “donate” tuition to get into, but still a public school. Winton Elementary was actually a private school. A private school that often fed straight into Winton University. Sabrina had been strategically placed on a road for success. A very expensive road. Probably why they could afford fucking carnival days, and probably why she was stuck attending elementary school for the first time in years under the false pretense of helping her sister with her grades so that the hyperactive cherub didn’t wash out and blow tens of thousands of dollars in tuition. Deep breath. This was bullshit.

 

Izzellah felt a sudden pressure force her into her sister’s right pec.

“Stop squirming so much.” Sabrina whispered. “I want you to be a surprise.”

Izzellah scoffed. God forbid she spoil her big moment. How exciting it must be to be able to display your newly acquired toy sized sister! She scratched at the itchy fabric of her pink jumpsuit. The initials S.C. embroidered on the right pant leg and left pocket. Fuck.

“Sabrina! I’ve been expecting you!” Izzellah heard in a distinctive british accent. Sabrina seemed to freeze for a moment in dull surprise.

“What?” she asked blankly.

“We’ve been made aware of your, ummm special circumstances.” The voice said. Izzellah didn’t like the sound of that.

“Ms. Applegate?” Her little sister mewled lamely. Izzellah felt her sister being pulled by a force even stronger than her own.

“Class!” Ms. Applegate clapped her hands. “Sabrina here has a very exciting surprise for us.”

Dammit! Izzellah tried and failed to somehow burrow her way through the fabric of Sabrina’s coat pocket. She felt a finger touch her foot and gave it a futile kick. “Sabrina! Don’t you fucking dare!” she shouted. More fingers seized and entrapped her legs in their powerful grip and Sabrina’s new “little” sister was plucked limply out of her pocket and placed on display for a room of almost two dozen preteens. “Fuck.”

A small wave of chuckles erupted at Izzellah sudden swear. Sabrina stared at her red faced.

“Ms. Ivory I must ask that you refrain from such vulgar language.” Ms. Applegate requested. Izzellah finally got a good look at this woman. She was incredibly thin with and oddly square face that seemed unfitting for her. Like her head was a big box. She had red rosey cheeks and a head of salt and pepper hair tied in a bun. “Ms. Ivory here is a….”little person” and she will be joining are class for the remainder of the year.”

“Really?” asked a small bespectacled black girl with long braids. She sat in the front row next to an empty desk.

“Correct, Riri. We’ve talked with Sabrina’s mom and have already made the necessary accommodations.” Izzellah didn’t like the sound of that either. “Go ahead, Ms. Ivory. Introduce yourself.”

Izzellah stood up in her sister’s palm. She looked up at her gargantuan sibling. Her face was still red and her expression was crestfallen. Did she really think this would be some kind of secret? She turned toward the class. “I’m Izzellah Ivory. I’m sixteen years old. I shrunk. It sucks.” The class was quiet. Sensing nothing else was to be said Ms. Applegate gestured for Sabrina to take her seat. Fingers collapsed and secured Izzellah and her sister slumped down in the empty desk next to Riri.

“Alright class. Turn in last weeks homework.” Sabrina placed Izzellah on her desk then recovered a large pink binder from her bag. She huffed and dropped it carelessly. It slammed hard onto the desk mere centimeters from Izzellah.

“Hey!” Izzellah screeched.

Sabrina ignored her. She opened her binder and claimed the papers inside. Izzellah walked around the large rectangle to give her sister a piece of her mind.

“What the hell is your probl-” She paused when she saw the papers. Three worksheets and what appeared to be and essay. She could tell almost immediately that most of her answers on one of the papers were wrong. This was going to be a long day.

 

 


 

 

Sabrina’s spirits had picked up about fifteen minutes into class. Izzellah could hear her whisper and giggle with this Riri girl. For her own part Izzellah minded her own business sitting on the edge of the desk. She dangled her feet over the side as she looked down to the hardwood floor. Would she survive a jump from this height? She remembered Brenda saying something about surviving falls from high places. Was that relative to her size or human size? It would be so easy. She could fall down and make a dash for the door. But what then? Maybe hide in a corner, a locker, someone’s-. She felt a bump to her back. Sabrina had prodded her with the eraser end of her number 2 pencil.

“What?” Izzellah groaned.

“Can you help me with this?” Sabrina waved one of her worksheets. Math it seemed.

Izzellah looked over the sheet. All the incorrect answers had been marked in red. Apparently this was Sabrina’s chance to redeem herself by correcting her own mistakes with the aid of the textbook and score full credit.

“Question 3. The answer is 16, question 5. The answer is four, question 13. The answer is-”

“Wait!” Sabrina interrupted.

“What?!” Izzellah snapped indignantly.

“You can’t just give me the answers. I have to show my work.”

“Oh for fuc-...ARRRRGH!!” Izzellah groaned. “Question 3. Solve for x.”

“Yeah…” Sabrina stared mutely.

“X=16.”

“How does x=16?” Sabrina chewed on her eraser sheepishly. Did she actually not know this?”

“X is what is known as a variable. It can be any number. They already gave you the answer in the product 224. 14x means 14 times x sooooo?”

“14 times 16 is 224?”

“YES!!! DUH!” Izzellah shouted. “ Divide 224 by 14 to get 16 as the quotient. X equals 16.”

This back and forth went on as Izzellah worked her sister step by step through each problem. This math was so...grade school. She couldn’t understand how anyone would struggle with it.

“Hey! Ms. Applegate, Sabrina’s cheating!” Izzellah heard.

“Who the fuck?” She whispered. Without warning the tiny climbed her sister’s sleeve and mounted her shoulder. She looked across the classroom and saw a chubby hand raised about two rows back. He was a pale kid with a round face and blonde hair. He had a pig nose and a pig body. Who was this fatass? He seemed familiar but Izzellah couldn’t place it. She knew she’d seen him before.

“Yes, Mr. Braxton.” Ms. Applegate peered up from a copy of Wise Man’s Fear to address the snitch.

“She’s giving her all the answers!” Braxton said pointing at Izzellah. She immediatly wished she could strangle the obese fuck.

Ms. Applegate rose from her chair and walked towards Sabrina’s desk. She inspected the worksheet. They’d only corrected three questions in the last ten minutes, but they were in Sabrina’s handwriting and showed the process rather thoroughly.

“You taught her this?” She asked down to Izzellah.

“Whatever.” She shrugged back.

Ms. Applegate took a breath and narrowed her eyes at the miniscule Ivory. Sabrina stared her down.

“Mr. Braxton. She’s tutoring Sabrina. Something the poor girl is in desperate need of.”

“I don’t think it’s fair Sabrina gets tutoring and the rest of the class doesn’t.” Braxton noted.

“Then think of it as remedial lessons. Do you want to take remedial lessons Mr. Braxton? ” Ms. Applegate queried. The rest of the class giggled and Sabrina hid her face in shame.

“Nooo.” Braxton answered. Izzellah chuckled and stuck her tongue out at the whiny bitch. She was shocked to see him extend a chubby middle finger back at her.

“You may continue, Ms. Ivory.” Applegate instructed.

And continue it did, for another fifteen minutes, after which only half the incorrect problems had been completed. Sabrina handed her worksheet towards Riri who handed it to the student left of her. As the papers collected Ms. Applegate went around passing back more sheets of paper. She placed one on Sabrina’s desk. In the top left hand corner was the number 46  bright red and circled. The title of the paper was. “Why the Civil War was really Bad.” by Sabrina Ivory. Izzellah facepalmed. She refused to believe her sister was actually this dense.

 

 


 



Somehow an explanation on how to write a proper thesis statement had turned into a full lecture on scorched earth tactics during the American civil war. Izzellah looked up at Sabrina. Her large brown eyes were completely focused on her. She’d quickly deduced that Sabrina wasn’t actually that stupid. She wasn’t a rocket scientist by any means, but she also didn’t apply herself. Izzellah could sympathize. School was boring, especially elementary school.

“Look. History is useless okay. Nothing you learn about the civil war will actually help you out in life.”

“That’s not what Ms. Applegate says.”

Izzellah sighed. “Listen you want to get an A on your little makeup essay. Say that the civil war was fought over ideological and economic differences as much as it was slavery. Say something about Abe Lincoln being a republican. Stretch that over three to five paragraphs and it will blow her tea sipping mind.”

“I don’t think that would work.” Sabrina noted.

“You’re in the 7th grade, Sabrina. They’re not looking for some peer reviewed essay on the rarity of tree frogs in the Cuban rainforest. They just want you to parrot a few vocabulary words and names.”

“But mom said.” A loud bell rang through the room and echoed down the hallway. Izzellah had to cover her ears to protect herself from the earsplitting chime. “Yes!” Sabrina beamed.
“Lunchtime class.”

 

 


 

 

Izzellah nibbled on the babiest of baby carrots. At her new perspective it was still the size of a hotdog and way too much for her. She was surrounded on all sides by Sabrina, Riri, and some random redhead who floated in after the bell apparently name Mabel. The preteen titans cast a long shadow over her as they chit chatted. Izzellah rose to a stand, extended her hands up, then bent over onto her hands to crack her back. She’d been standing since the homework was passed out.

“She’s so cool.” Riri said. “You’re so lucky Sabrina.” She reached a finger to try and touch.

“Back off, Braids.” Izzellah swatted at the appendage.

“She’s just a little shy.” Sabrina explained.

Riri had to hold back a squeal. Izzellah could tell this little black girl really wanted to pick her up. No way that was happening.

“Does she do anything?” Mabel asked.

“You know I can hear you, right?” Izzellah asked. She already didn’t like Mabel at all.

“She dances….sometimes.” Sabrina informed.

“Can you dance for us?!” Mabel asked.

“No.” Izzellah crossed her arms.

“Why not?”

“Cause I don’t feel like it.” Izzellah peered at the redhead. “Do people just dance for you when you ask them to?”

Mabel scrunched her face in contemplation. “No?”

“Ugh!” Izzellah did a quick pirouette. “Happy?”

Mabel applauded. “So cool!” Izzellah grimaced. She was “cool” to a trio of prepubescent girls. Truly a highlight of her life.

Sabrina took the last bite of her sandwich. It was a quarter of a footlong her mom had prepared at the beginning of the week. “It’s recess time.” she said with her mouth still full. She scooped up Izzellah and charged for the door.

“Sabrina.” Ms. Applegate called. Sabrina stopped abruptly causing Riri to bump into her back. “You can’t take your sister with you to recess.”

“I’m responsible for her.” Sabrina justified confused. “I’m supposed to watch her at all times.”

“It’s been deemed too dangerous.” Ms. Applegate smiled lightly. “But don’t worry we’ve made the necessary accommodations.”

There was that phrase again.

Ms. Applegate put a hand gently on Sabrina’s shoulder and guided her to the corner of the room. Next to the window, bolted to a table, was a steel hamster cage with a lock on it.

“Hell no!” Izzellah scurried up off Izzellah’s palm and toward her shoulder. She tried to make a leap but was snatched up by Ms. Applegate. Sabrina went to snatch her back but hesitated under the authority of her teacher.

“Relax Ms. Ivory.” Izzellah flinched as long fingernails scratched down her backside. “I assure you, you’ll be absolutely fine.” She handed her back to Sabrina who seized her a little too quickly and cradled her close.

Applegate unlocked the cage and opened it up. “Go ahead, Sabrina. Put her inside.”

“Can’t I just stay in class for recess?” she pleaded.

“Sorry, Sabrina. You know that’s against the rules. You’d have no supervision.”

“You could watch us.” Riri tried. Izzellah was starting to like Riri.

“But then I wouldn’t be able to eat lunch like you three just did would I?” Izzellah started to hate Ms. Applegate. “Izzellah will be fine. Look and see.”

Sabrina relented and inserted her hand into the cage. It was lined with a soft hay like substance, had a water dispenser, and a small tin bin behind a curtain. She opened her palm for Izzellah to walk off but she refused. Sabrina was forced to turn her hand over and literally drop her small sister inside. Izzellah immediately bolted for the door, but Ms. Applegate was too fast. She slammed the door shut as soon as Sabrina withdrew her hand.

“Give it a try, Sabrina.” Applegate urged. Sabrina glared at her teacher. She put both hands on each end of the cage and gave it a hard shake. It didn’t move.

“Sabrina don’t leave me in here!” Izzellah begged. “I’m not a fucking pet!”

“Language, Ms. Ivory.” Izzellah really hated her now.

Sabrina moved her face closer to the cage. She looked her sister in the eyes. “I’ll be back as soon as recess is over. I promise.” she said. She reached her finger in between the small holes of the cage. The pad of the giant digit wouldn’t fit. Izzellah met her halfway and touched her sister’s finger. “I promise.”  

She, Riri, Mabel, and finally Ms. Applegate left the room and the door audibly locked behind her. Izzellah took a deep breath. She was alone.

 

 


 

 

Izzellah spread eagle on top of a pile of fluffy hay she’d stacked in a corner. This was an all time low. Those were happening a lot lately. She was less than a human now. She was a subhuman, a pet, equal to a hamster in how she was treated. She couldn’t believe this was deemed acceptable for her. She failed to escape the cage. She was only capable of squeezing her arm through the caps in the bars. Whoever made this cage knew what they were doing. She was only two inches tall for fucks sake. So there she reclined, resigned to her momentary boredom and the dark thoughts they brought. Was this really her life now? Was this all she had to look forward to? She couldn’t bear the thought of spending her remaining time what, tutoring her sister? Performing basic stunts for the amusement of children? Spending recess in a hamster cage?! She had to make a change. She’d only been shrunk for two days and it already felt like an eternity. A living nightmare. She heard a metallic clunk and shake. The door unlocked. Was recess over already? She didn’t hear a bell. The door opened and Izzellah thought it might be Ms. Applegate. It wasn’t. He walked, well more jaunted straight for her cage. She stared up at his fat face with disgust. She remembered who he was now. It was the fat fuck. Darren’s annoying ass pimple of a little brother. Braxton Winton, and he wasn’t alone.

 

 


 

 

“Do we really have to sit here all recess?” Riri asked.

“You guys can go play if you want.” Sabrina said. “But I’m staying here.” The trio sat on the bench closest to the door of the school in the outside eating area. Sabrina planned to make a b-line for the classroom as soon as the warning whistle went off.

“I’m sure your sister’s fine.” Riri comforted.

“I’m not taking any chances. Sabrina stared at a clock hanging on the outside wall of the eating area. There were ten minutes left to recess.

The trio sat there quietly. Sabrina’s friends were unwilling to abandon her.

“Sooooo...you’re sister.” Mabel started.

“Yeah?” Sabrina looked at her.

“She’s kind of a bitch isn’t she?”

Sabrina gasped and fumed and grit her teeth. There was a tense pause. Then she broke out laughing. “Yeah she is!” All three girls giggled at this. They laughed and waited together for recess to end.

 

 


 

 

She remembered his fat face, covered in pimples and just the hint of a mustache. Braxton Winton was fourteen! What was he doing in the seventh grade? He should be a freshman in highschool by now. The answer hit her immediately. He’d been held back. A miracle for sure in a school with such stringent and rigid academic criteria. Must be a perk of having your name on the building.

“How’s it going fuckface?” Izzellah spat.

“Big talk from such a tiny bitch.” He snorted. God his voice even sounded fat. Like there was a layer of phlegm permanently lodged in the back of his throat. He moved closer to the cage and squinted at her. Izzellah spit at him landing a small dab of saliva under his left eye. “Ah!’ he squealed. “Ronald open this up.”

A weasel faced young man with a crooked nose approached the cage. He pulled a needle out of his jacket pocket and forced it into the lock.

Izzellah’s blood went cold. They weren’t actually.

Click.

The lock came loose and Ronald tossed it aside. He went to reach his hand in but Braxton rudely shoved him over. He forced his large hand into the cage after Izzellah. She ran to the corner of the cage as fast as her little legs willed. His hand missed her by a whisper and she dived into a pile of hay for even the illusion of safety.

“You get her yet?” Izzellah heard. Was that Ronald, or someone else.

“Shut up!” Braxton barked. “I’m trying!” He sifted through the hay with his rotund fingers until he found purchase.

“NO!” Izzellah shrieked as a greasy finger pressed against her waist. Another one wrapped around her left leg and she was dragged out of the cage.

“Got ya!” Braxton laughed. His breath stunk of rotten cheese.

“Put me down!” Izzellah ordered. Her heart was beating a mile a minute. If only she were big. She would strangle him where he stood. Stab him in the eye with a rusty nail.

“Hey I remember you!” Braxton gripped her tightly in his hand. “You’re my brother’s whore.”

“She knows your brother?” The voice from before asked. Izzellah turned her head to see another boy in the room. He was smaller and had a girl’s face. He looked like he didn’t really want to be there. “Maybe we should put her back. We don’t want him to get mad at us.”

“No I got a better idea.” Braxton grinned. He gripped the collar of Izzellah’s jumpsuit and tore it open easily. He pressed his index finger roughly against her breast and grinded it against her nipple. “She’s got tiny boobies.”

“STOP IT!” Izzellah shouted. She bit down. Hard. Her teeth rattled and she tasted blood in her mouth.

“The bitch bit me!” Braxton howled. He tossed her into the air on reflex. She hung in the air for an instance then plummeted back down. She saw the hardwood coming up fast. She landed. In the hands of weasel face.

“Damn she’s hot as hell!” He observed. Izzellah vomited from the nausea and whiplash of being tossed so abruptly. “Gross!” Ronald threw her away in revulsion. She hit the ground this time, hard. She landed on her side at the sneakers of girly boy. He looked at her warily. He reached for her.

“Stay back!” Izzellah waved her arm at him and gripped her ribs.  They felt cracked or at least bruised. She was slightly impressed she was even alive. She thought she heard a whistle, or maybe her ears were ringing from the pain. He reached again. She got up and tried to run but stumbled from a sudden pain in her knee. He flinched then gingerly picked her up. She spasmed in pain in his open palm. He looked on with worry.

“Are you okay?” he peeped.

“Of course I’m not okay! Izzellah roared. She tried desperately to cover herself with the tattered top of her jumpsuit. “Look umm.”

“P-Peter.” he stammered.

“Peter. Run. Okay.” Izzellah pleaded. This kid at least seemed like he had a shred of concience. Maybe she had a chance. “Just run. Run to the office. I know you’re faster than that fat bastard.”

Braxton sucked on his bloody finger and looked at Peter. “Hand her over.” he ordered.

“Look, maybe we should just put her back.” Peter suggested. “We can pretend a rat got in or something.”

“A rat got in?” Braxton shoved Peter into a seat. He snatched Izzellah with his good hand.

“How do you suggest we get away with this?” He asked. “She’s gonna tell Ms. Applegate.”

“No she’s not.” Braxton informed. “Because she ran away.”

“You can’t hide her man.” Ronald interjected. “They’ll check your pockets, they’ll check your bags.”

“I know somewhere they can’t look.” Braxton smirked. He put his hand on his zipper and open up his pants. He lowered Izzellah down until she hung over his undies. He pulled the waistband open and she got and eyeful of his gross, underwhelming penis.”

“You fat fucking shit!” She tossed and turned in his grip to escape but he was too strong. She felt tears start to well up. Fuck now she was crying.

“That’s dark fucking genius man!” Ronald howled.

“You can’t do that!” Peter spoke up. For a moment Izzellah thought he might do something but he still sat in his chair impotent. It seemed he would verbally protest but was too chickenshit to take action. The bell rang. The door flew open and Sabrina rushed through it .”Who left the door unlo-.” she stopped. Before her eyes was Braxton Winton holding her sister in his hands with his pants open.

 

 


 

 

Braxton felt it before he saw it. A tiny fist pushed viciously against his nose. It cracked under the pressure and blood flooded out.

“You fat piece of shit!” Sabrina screamed. She pressed another fist into his cheek and he crumbled. “How dare you put your repulsive fucking hands on my little sister!” Izzellah fell with him and tumbled off his leg onto the floor.

“Riri!” Sabrina started.

Braids jumped into action. In a flash she was through the door and on top of Izzellah. She was all too eager to get her hands on the tiny. She cooed and hushed to try in comfort the traumatized shrink victim. Izzellah couldn’t get herself together. The sobs were coming even harder. It was so easy for Braxton to get his hands on her. What is Sabrina wasn’t there? What if he had taken her? She was such a weakling.

Sabrina went to her sister. She reached to her and Izzellah recoiled.

“S-stay back.” she croaked.

Sabrina turned back towards Braxton in rage. She pumped her pink Sketcher right into his biscuits. He doubled over in renewed pain. She kicked him over and pressed her other foot into his face and grinded it hard against his teeth. “I’m gonna kill you, you shitface.” she grinned and pressed down even harder.

“Stobth.” He choked. She removed her foot mercifully...then pressed it against his throat. He gagged on his own blood and saliva.

“You say something shitface?” Her foot stomped hard against his chin. A large squelching sound was heard followed by a fart. The smell of feces leaked into the air.

“Did you just shit yourself?” Sabrina taunted.

Izzellah had never seen her sister like this. Cute, innocent, little Sabrina had never said a swear in her life. Now she’s was literally kicking the shit out of another human being, possibly strangling him to death with her foot, and swearing almost as much as she did.

“Sabrina maybe you should stop now.” Riri commented. Izzellah looked at her and Peter? The meek boy was staring over Braid’s shoulder with marked shame. Riri rose up to approach Sabrina but was stopped by one dark look. She sat back down as Sabrina kicked Braxton again.

Finally deciding to do something, Ronald approached and yanked Sabrina from behind.

“Get off of him!” He tugged at he again and his face was introduced to the literary works of Patrick Rothfuss. Hardcover.

Sabrina cackled and grinned widely as she pressed her foot back into Braxton’s throat.

 

 


 

 

Maryanne Applegate wiped a bit of sauce from her mouth. She sashayed down the hall from a particularly satisfying lunch of shrimp scampi and cheddar bay biscuits courtesy of Red Lobster. She even managed to flirt with a dapper man eating alone at the bar. She gotten a meal and a date all in just under an hour. Sure she was a little late, but her class was one of the most well behaved in the entire school. What harm could five minutes do? She was certain she’d see her students adoring faces as they waited patiently for her in the hall.

She turned the corner to her room. Room 339. Something was wrong. Her students were crowded around the door. The open door. How? She pushed past the crowd and nearly fainted at what she saw. Braxton Winton was on his side doing his best to defend against an almost feral assault by Sabrina Ivory. Ronald Montgomery was sitting in a corner rubbing his eye and crying. Riri Samson was huddled in the back most wall cradling something like precious cargo while Peter Silver looked on in terror.  

“What the bloody hell happened in here!?”

 

 

 

End Notes:

Braxton, what the HELL!? Sabrina's like...100 pounds soaking wet man! I had money riding on this chapter! Way to lose to a tiny spanish girl!

Ummmmm.....for those of you wondering about the small surprise...it was a drawing. Of our favorite troubled teen Izzellah Ivory. I draw poorly when I put my mind to it. Unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to post it into a chapter. Soooo no small surprise. My humble apologies. I was gonna draw other stuff too. (or at least try and fail to) From other stories but I guess that's not happening. If anyone knows how to post an image on a site primarily dedicated to showcasing text based media please leave a comment. Or leave one just because. Or don't, you're free to make your own decisions. Maybe I need to link to my pathetic Tumblr or pathetic Deviantart or something I don't know. See you next week. 

Chapter 5: Sabrina by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

So I won't be near a good computer tomorrow and instead of making you wait you get this chapter a day early. Lucky you! Yes you on the subway between home and work, reading a free internet story instead of streaming Netflix or watching Youtube. This chapter is for you specifically!

Also this chapter might deserve and honorary X rating for some slightly risque stuff at the end. I don't think it's too bad but better safe then sorry. Cover your children's eyes, although chances are they're reading worse things than this and you don't even know! You've been warned!

Small Chapter 5: Sabrina

Sabrina was suspended. Of course she was. She knew she would be as soon as she punched Braxton Winton’s fat face. What surprised her was how much trouble she wasn’t in. Riri had vouched for her, because of course she would, but shockingly so did Patrick Silver. Not that his testimony had earned him any sympathy from her. He was a coward and his glances at her little sister were more transparent than Riri’s obvious infatuation. So she was suspended, but that was it. No school for a week and mandatory “counseling” when she returned. Another surprise was her mom. She was known for her legendary rage and she got a glimpse of it when Gloria Ivory spent the better part of thirty minutes chewing out Principal Gladston for being foolish enough to think a hamster cage was enough to protect her property. That word property she heard a lot. She didn’t think of her sister as property but apparently that was an important term to use when threatening to sue the pants off the local dynasty.

The car ride home had been strange. She’d expected a lecture and instead she got a one and a small confession. Her mom hated the Winton’s. Almost as much as she now did too. Gloria went on about what a good job she’d done protecting her sister and how she wanted to run over Braxton with her car. How Darren was a womanizing prick who wouldn’t go farther than his inheritance. How Abigail was an over privileged wasp, pretending to be so refined while in truth she was a backstabbing, shrew who was trying to steal away Izzellah. Rumor had it she was “enhanced” whatever that meant. None of this of course prevented her from being grounded. Apparently assaulting some “thing” isn’t an action that should be rewarded. Not only was Sabrina banned from school for week. All her devices and her T.V. were confiscated.. It was now literally just her and Izzellah.


 


 


Izzellah laid curled in a ball. The events of the day before replayed over and over in her head. She was frightened. Not just of Braxton, but of humans. Of her sister. Sabrina had been terrifying. A monster of rage and revenge. What else was she capable of. She hated for feeling so weak. She was different now. What even was she? She didn’t know anymore. Izzellah heard a voice in her head.

“I’ll never let anyone hurt you again.” Sabrina had said. “You’re mine now. Mine.” Izzellah trembled as she remembered. Sabrina had a death grip on her the entire ride home. She screamed when their mother had tried to take her. She had to wait until Sabrina had fallen asleep before her mother could even check on her. “Your mine now.” Izzellah heard again. She held herself. What was she now? Did she even belong to herself?

 


 


Sabrina turned over in her bed. It was still early. She looked to her dresser. Izzellah  laid there motionless. She hadn’t moved or spoken since yesterday. She rose up fully.

“Izzy? Izzy, are you awake?.” Nothing. “Little sis? Wake up little sis.” Izzellah bundled herself even tighter in her makeshift blanket that was actually her favorite pink lemonade top. Sabrina sighed. This was unacceptable. She got suspended and grounded for her. Spending more time with her was the only silver lining to all this.

“Izzy! Wake up!” She growled.

“Mrrph.” was all she heard. Her sister wrapped herself even deeper into the shirt.

“Izzy!” She scooped up her sister top and all. She trembled and thrashed in her hand. “Izzy stop!” She went limp and started to slip from the improvised blanket. Sabrina snapped her up quickly by the leg as it fell to the floor. Her “little person” hung there motionless in what appeared to be a custom pair of white panties and an oversized shirt with the letters “S.C.” on them. The shirt hung down revealing her bare chest and tangled with her long dark hair.

“Stop.” Izzellah rasped.

“What?” Sabrina smirked. “I can’t hear you. My. Little. Sister. Izzy.”

“I SAID STOP! “ Erupted Izzellah. “Stop calling me Izzy. Stop calling me “little”. Stop fucking touching me, or talking to me, or pretending I even matter!”

Sabrina inspected her sister. Her face was flush and her eyes were red and puffy. It sent a small jolt through her body seeing her like this. So fragile, so vulnerable. So in need. She dropped her. Izzellah peeped as she tumbled down her neck, rolled over the modest swell of her chest and finally came to a rest on her smooth tummy. She took a deep breath and forced out her gut as much as she could to try and push her sister off. Izzellah scrambled to her feet but it was too late. She plummeted off her stomach and landed on the mattress between Sabrina’s legs. Izzellah rose up only to trip backwards in shock at her younger sister’s towering form. Sabrina couldn’t hold back a laugh. Izzellah stood up again and tried to regain some composure. Sabrina immediately pushed her over again with her index finger.

“ARRRRHHHH!” Izzellah bellowed. She jumped up this time and swiveled around only to be pushed over one more time. This back and forth continued for some time and Sabrina wondered how long she would keep trying to get up.

“What the fuck is your problem!?” Izzellah fell back again but this time remained on her back.

“What the fuck is your problem?” Sabrina mocked in a high pitched a voice she could muster. “You done feeling sorry for yourself?”

“Feeling sorry for myself?! You saw what happened to me yesterday!”

“Yeah I saw. And I got suspended for nearly killing Braxton Winton because of it! And I’m pretty sure when I get back I’m gonna be put in therapy to make sure I’m not a psycho!”

Izzellah turned over and tried to bury her face in the mattress like an ostrich.

“If this is gonna work you’re gonna have to trust me!” Sabrina turned her over. Izzellah’s face was dead.

“I can’t.” She muttered. “I can’t trust any of you.”

“I’m not asking you to trust us. I’m telling you to trust me.” Sabrina clarified. “Just me.”

“Why?” Izzellah asked. “Why should I? You’re human like the rest of them. What Braxton tried to do to me.” she held herself.

“And I kicked his ass for you!” Sabrina flexed her arm revealing a fledgling bicep. “Didn’t know your sister had it in her did you?”

“You’re not any better Sabrina.” She finally got to her feet. “You butchered him. What’s stopping you from treating me the same?”

“I would never-”

“Nothing!.” Izzellah cut off. “What he was going to do to me. Hide me in his crotch. Take me home. Use me as his masterbation toy. That was legal. I would’ve been treated as lost property, like a wallet or a cellphone.” She turned and started walking toward the edge of the bed. Sabrina closed her feet together and blocked her escape route.

“Move.” Izzellah ordered.

“I’m not going to hurt you Izzy.” She reached her hand and was swatted. That didn’t stop her from grabbing her sister anyway. “I love you...and I didn’t realize how much until this happened.”

“Put me down Sabrina.”

“You’re looking at this the wrong way.” She put her thumb against Izzellahs belly and brought her close to her face. A small breath blew the hair from her eyes. “This is an opportunity for you.”

Izzellah was silent to this.

“Maybe you are property now, but you’re my property now, and that makes all the difference. Sabrina smiled and boasted like she’d said something truly profound. Izzellah just stared at her.

“Sabrina.” she sighed. “You’re twelve. I’m not YOUR property. I’m…….mom’s..property.”

Sabrina could tell that saying that physically hurt. “Mom doesn’t care about that.” Izzellah’s eyes narrowed. “You know that more than I do.”

“Put me down Sabrina!” Izzellah ordered again. “I’m tired of talking about this!”

“I’m tired of talking about this.” Sabrina parroted in her high pitch.

“Why don’t you listen to me?!” She struggled in her hand. “I’m your big sister.”

Sabrina snorted on impulse. “No you’re not.” she booped Izzellah’s nose with her free hand and her miniscule capture tried to bite it. “And I’m pretty sure our four year age difference no longer matters now that I’m one-hundred times your size.”

Izzellah shot her a look that could curdle milk and frighten the dead. Sabrina just smiled.

“You weren’t a good “big” sister. Izzy.” she gave a quick kiss to the side of her face. “You never gave me advice, or played with me, or just y’know did big sister things.”

“Big sister things?”

“Loaned me clothes, buy me lunch, piggyback rides, sleepovers, make up tips.”

“Sabrina I-.”

“And you’re like really mean.” she stroked her sister’s hair. She had such pretty hair. “But that’s okay. I get that it’s just who you are.”

“Kind of like how you’re a big, lucky, spoiled, idiot who gets everything she wants, even her sister as a personal plaything.”

“See. That’s exactly what I’m talking about!” Sabrina noted. “Mean. Even though I basically saved your life. But it’s okay because I’m gonna be way better.”

“What?”

“A big sister. I’m gonna be the best one you’ve ever had Izzy.”

 


 


“So It’s easy, Izzy.” Sabrina spoke down to her sister who was once again trapped in the prison that was her legs. “I tell you to do something and you do it. You start listening to me and things will get so much better for you, for the both of us really.”

“Sabby?”

“Yes!” Sabrina brightened at her new nickname.

“I really want to make this clear.” Izzellah paused and cleared her throat. “If you call me Izzy again, I’m going to gouge out one of your eyes in your sleep.”

Sabrina broke down in laughter! It was such an expression of jovial amusement that she sucked in too much air and started coughing. Izzellah was too cute!

“Izzy.” Sabrina breathed. “You really need to get over this.” she tried to calm down and found herself hiccuping instead. “I’ve wanted to call *hic* you Izzy for years but *hic* was always afraid of you slapping me or something, but like *hic* go ahead you know. Give *hic* it your best shot!”

“Fuck this.” Izzellah bolted. Sabrina was startled by her speed. She was way faster than she should be for her size and had already scurried atop her foot. Sabrina spread her feet apart. Izzellah lost balance and SLAM! Sabrina closed her feet abruptly each one pressing firmly into Izzellah’s body and squashing her between them. She could feel her squirming. It gave her another small thrill. She had to do this again. She let up the pressure. Izzellah was able to crawl up and try to leverage herself out. Sabrina increased the pressure again.

“Sabrina!” Izzellah screamed.

“Call me Sabby. I like it better.”
“Sabrina!”

“What’s your issue with being called Izzy anyway.”

“Fuck you, Sabby!” that last part had extra venom.

She increased the pressure. “Tell me pleeeassse?”

“What the fuck happened to never hurting me?!” Izzellah managed to free a hand and started scratching at Sabrina’s thick ped.

“I’m not hurting you Izzy. Just...testing your limits.” Increased pressure. “Tell meeee.”

“I don’t have to tell..you….SHIT!” It sounded like more a curse of pain and less a curse at her.

“I won’t stop until you tell me.” Sabrina was actually getting worried. One thing Izzellah definitely was is stubborn. She could actually call her on this impromptu game of chicken.

“YOUR NOT DAD!” she relented. Sabrina released the pressure but not enough for Izzellah to escape.

“What?!” Sabrina was taken aback.

“You’re not dad.” Izzellah repeated through tears. “You might be too young to remember him but I do. Only he’s allowed to call me that.”

“Dad’s gone, Izzy.” Sabrina maybe understood her sister a little bit more. “He’s not coming back.” She secured her sister with her two toes and lifted her high into the air fully extending her leg. “He can’t” she dropped her. She caught her in her palm. Izzellah collapsed there panting heavily. “But I’m here for you now.”

 


 


“So first rule.” Izzellah was still recovering from her little pressure test, but now they had moved into the kitchen. “I’m serious here Izzy. If anyone ever touches you or tries to hold you or anything. I want you to scream as loud as you can. Even mom.”

Izzellah didn’t respond right away.

“Did you hear me Izzy?”

“Even mom!” she mocked in her own high pitch which sounded the like the squeal of a baby elf. “That’s insane Sabby.”

“Nobody’s allowed to touch you without my permission. Nobody.”

“That’s.”

‘Nobody Izzy!” She enforced her statement with a squeeze to her sister. “I’m never letting you get hurt like that again. No. One. Touches. You.”

Izzellah went slack in her hand and moaned. “I need some ice cream.”

“Good idea little sis.”


Sabrina placed her on the kitchen table then went to procure a bowl. She wanted a big white one but it was in one of the higher cabinets and she couldn’t quite reach. Izzellah almost smiled in the mild amusement and novelty in someone of her epic size struggling to reach something. Sabrina stood on her tippy toes and let out an overdramatic grunt of effort. She must have been successful because the bowl came down with her and she nearly dropped it in her panicked fumbles. The next few minutes were spent fetching an assortment of unhealthy snack foods and candies. Sabrina then hefted a large bucket of chocolate-vanilla swirl from the bottom freezer. She dropped it next to Izzellah then casually forced her limp sister away from her work area. She shoved the scoop into the block of frozen dairy and leveraged out a massive scoop several leagues Izzellah’s size. She repeated this process three more times nearly filling the entire bowl. Next came the chocolate syrup, cause ice cream needs chocolate syrup right? And marshmallows, and gummy bears, and potato chip crumbs, and skittles.

“And now for the cherry on top!” she cheered. Izzellah was plucked from her apathetic position. She eeped soo adorably.

“Sabrina?” she shrieked as her body was pushed waist deep into the frozen mass.

“Go ahead, dig in.” she said as she picked up the bowl and started heading back upstairs. Izzellahs had already started shivering.

“S-S-S-Sabr-bri-ri-na!” she chattered.

Sabrina ignored her as she crested the top of the stairs and skipped towards her room. Little Izzy really refused to enjoy her situation. Being buried in a mountain of ice cream was a childhood fantasy. She plopped back on her bed and crossed her legs. She scooped out a chunk of ice cream right next to her frozen sister and took a bite.

“Mmmmmmm!” she rubbed her gut to show how satisfying it was. But wait. This wasn’t right. You can’t just eat ice cream on your bed like some forty year old spinster. You need entertainment. Ahhh, but mom had confiscated her tablet! That was frustrating. Sabrina scrunched her face in thought. “That’s it!” she blurted in her eureka moment. “Don’t move. I’ll be right back!” Not that Izzellah really could anyway. She was stuck in her cold sticky trap. The only option was to eat herself out and Sabrina didn’t think she’d caught onto that yet.

 


 


Izzellah watch as her sister sauntered out the room. This entire morning has been complete bullshit! Beating Braxton half to death must have snapped a screw loose in her younger sister. No one was allowed to touch her! That was the declaration of a crazy person! She couldn’t think too hard on this. She had to use her temporary moment of solitude to her advantage. The only problem was her current hinderance in this half frozen gooey confines of empty calories. Worst of all her “clothes” had taken to absorbing the latent moisture of her slowly melting prison like a sponge. It was in her armpit, up her butt, and other less polite places. Even her hair was victim. It now adhered to her skin like the suction cups of a cephalopod.

“C’mon dammit!” She pushed with all her might and managed to free her hand. Not the whole arm, just her hand. Her right had always been a bit stronger than her left. She used it to start scooping and flinging handfuls away from her. Soon her arm was out and she was able to loose out a leg. It was elementary after that. She trudged her way out and slipped down ice cream mountain. A mudslide of fudge buried her in cold syrup.

“ARGH!” she blurted. She kicked at the horrid tundra of confectionary delight. Her legs were stiff and cold and her coverings stuck to her like glue and markedly increased her discomfort. Screw it.

“Fuck Small Comforts!” she cursed to herself. This company that supposedly catered to shrink victims had somehow  crafted a pair of granny panties that went past her waist yet still managed to ride up her crack.It felt like wearing the world’s most uncomfortable diaper. And this top. Also too big, and seemed to be stitched out of plastic and the needles of a porcupine. She shed both and coped with her nudity. She was still covered head to toe in vanilla and chocolate swirl. How was this a good idea? Giving your sister hypothermia in a grave of sugar and milk, smart.

It was time to move. She could get to the edge of the bed easily, and after yesterday, well she was confident she’d tank the fall no worse for wear. Then the plan was hide, and find something sharp. She wouldn’t actually stab Sabrina in the eye, but a finger or toe? Sure. Maybe a nice scar on her cheek would teach her something. She heard the tremors of her sister’s footstep down the hallway.

“Fuck!” She wasn’t even out of the bowl! She dove headfirst into the ice cream, the only hiding place she could think of.

“Izzzy!”

 


 


“Mom didn’t confiscate YOUR laptop!” she beamed. “Well I guess it’s my laptop now.” She got back to her seated position and viewed the bowl expecting Izzellah to still be trapped at the top, but she wasn’t?! She lifted the bowl and gave it a once over.

“Izzy? Where are you?” she asked. “Come out now! That’s an order!”

Izzellah remained silent.

“Izzy!” Sabrina dropped the bowl and turned to search the bed. Izzellah popped her head out the side of her chilly hiding place. Sabrina turned again and saw something out the corner of her eye. Izzellah quickly hid again. Sabrina smiled.

“Fine then. I guess I’ll have to eat all this ice cream myself. “ She scooped a huge  hunk of it where she knew Izzellah was and shoved it in her mouth. “Delifuss!” She rubbed her cheeks as the large hunk slowly melted against her tongue. She could already feel Izzellah’s thrashing against the roof of her mouth. She swallowed……………….a chunk of ice cream and forced Izzellah into her left cheek. She felt like a chipmunk storing an acorn for winter. Sabrina felt a small sting on her tongue. Did Izzellah try and bite her? If she wants to bite then fine. She’d just have to bite back. She used her slimy appendage adeptly to control Izzellah and subdue her. She held her between her teeth and bit down. Nothing serious, just some playful nibbles. Still she hoped she’d leave a few marks. She felt something squishy and plaint on her back molar. Her tooth pressed softly into Izzellah’s bare ass. Was she actually naked in there?! Oh this was an opportunity she could not pass up! The same thrill was coming back. It was time to be a little dangerous.

Sabrina opened her mouth ever so slightly and like a good little sister Izzellah seized her opportunity. She leaped out Sabrina’s mouth but was stopped halfway. The giantess preteen’s lips sucked her in and formed a vacuum seal around her torso.

“Sabrina stop screwing around!” Then she felt it. That worm of a muscle lapped at the bottom of her foot. It slithered between her toes eager for every drop of ice cream it found there. “Sabrina?” It made quick work of her other foot before snaking up her calf. “Sabrina!”

Sabrina was finding enjoyment not just in her cleaning but her little sister calling her name. “Sabrina” wasn’t enough to sate her newfound thirst for sister al la mode however. “It’sth Sbby.” she corrected with a mouthful of Izzellah. She was up to her knees now.

“Sabby!” Izzellah freaked. “Stop this! You don’t know what you’re doing.”

Sabrina trembled. She said it! “I thnf I knowb exfflly what Im doinff.” She was at her thighs. Ice cream had gotten everywhere. What kind of big sister would let her little one suffer like this. It was her duty to clean it off. She was at her butt now. She let her tongue slide over it back and forth. It was very soft and squishy. Little Izzy had a great ass. She maybe lingered there a little too long.

“Sabby, please. Stop..THIS!!!” The slimy tentacle slithered up her crack. “Sabb-Sab” There was ice cream there too! Sabrina was absolutely delighted. She stroked up and down her sister’s ice cream coated crevice. She stripped it clean of any icy invaders. But there was still more.

“Sab-Sabby stop-stOP!” Izzellah let out another shriek. She pressed her hand’s in vain against the titan’s plump lips. Sabrina had started her last probe...at Izzellah’s cleft. “SABBRinAHHHH!” That had sounded naughty. It sent a shiver down Sabrina’s spine and a pleasant tingle in her privates. She stroked up and down her tiny captives precious mound. “SAbbyYY!! S-ssAB-BB...OHH! ST-stopp-pp.” This was getting a little too good. She finally released her little sister into her palm. Don’t want to get spoiled on a good thing.  Izzellah was a wreck, panting, and heaving, and muttering, and absolutely spotless from the waist down. A job well done. Sabrina decided this little adventure would be added to the list of new discoveries worth repeating. Just the thought of it. In a few years….oh the fun they would have! Her little sister’s head might pop off. She looked down at the crumbled mess that splayed out in her palm. Even now she was cute, and beautiful, and precious, and hers. That last part was important.

“Izzy, you taste delicious!”

 


 


“I need your password.” Sabrina smiled. She had her hands on the keyboard and her eyes staring at the windows logo.

“Birth-day.” Izzellah mumbled. Normally she’d be prepared to fight to the death to hide that information but she was drained. She’d just been tongue raped by a twelve year old after all.

“That didn’t work.” Sabrina informed. “5,1,3,0,2, right?”

“It’s YOUR dumb birthday, idiot!” the tiny screeched

“Awwwww what?” Sabrina gasped. She typed in “1,5,0,6.” Sure enough the screen went dark before flashing to Izzellah’s stock screensaver of a coral reef. A series of files opened up on the desktop. Sabrina had planned to surf the web and maybe stream some anime but curiosity got the best of her. What did her little sister do with her private time? She opened a file called miscellaneous. Inside were countless word documents. Old homework by the looks a it. A few folders labled “Cars” with pictures and diagrams of engines for classic muscle cars, blueprints for classic Mustangs, and a few vanity pictures with hot models posing on them. There was a file named “Pictures” that had ton’s of landscape photos in them, a few pretty good drawings fully colored in photoshop, and some graphic designs as well. Did Izzellah do these? There were also a few pictures of her with two girls she didn’t recognize. One was tall with auburn hair the other was short with a familiar face and red hair. They were all at the beach in bikinis. Izzellah never smiled in any of the photos and generally seemed unhappy to be there.

Sabrina kept exploring. She find file after file of papers and applications to different colleges. Research into dorms and school housing, apartment advertisements, and quotes on plane ticket prices. Finally she hit some paydirt. A file at the bottom unnamed. She opened it. Inside was a treasure trove of dirty images. Most of which were girls kissing. There was also a few scans of japanese porn. She enlarged an image of a young girl being violated in all holes by some horrible tentacle monster. She looked like she was enjoying it though, and she needed to tap into her sexual energy to transform and save her valkyrie friends!

“You dirty girl.” Sabrina teased.

“Oh shut the fuck up!” Izzellah bellowed. “Don’t pretend like you don’t at least know what porn is!”

Sabrina blushed. She had been ‘curious” more than once.

“Is that why you wanted my laptop? So you could scrounge through my personal stash of internet filth?”

“I was actually going to watch something?” Sabrina admitted. “I just got a little...distracted.”

“There’s a file called “shows”.” Izzellah said. “You can watch that if you want. Or rub one out to my porn. I don’t give a shit anymore.” She curled into a ball and withdrew.

Sabrina found and opened the file. Inside were more files named. “Game of Thrones”, “Rick and Morty.”, “Master Chef”, “Steven Universe”, “The Walking Dead”, “Better Call Saul”. The list went on.

 


 


“ I need to type in the coordinates to our homeworld, Morty.” Rick Sanchez tossed his grandson a laser rifle. “Cover me!”

“ Oh man! Y’know, I-I don’t want to shoot nobody!”

“They’re just robots, Morty! It’s okay to shoot them. They’re robots!”

Morty blasted one of the bug creatures in the leg and he fell back blood gushing from him. “Felicia!” he screamed.

“Glenn’s bleeding to death!” Another bug creature shouted as he cradled his fallen brother in arms. “Someone call his wife and children!”

“They’re not robots Rick!”

“It’s a figure of speech, Morty! They’re bureaucrats! I don’t respect them!”

Both sisters shared a life for possibly the first time in years. Izzellah was wrapped up in both her hands. She wasn’t speaking again but at least seemed content with the entertainment. Sabrina decided to let her enjoy this respite. She was still naked though, something Sabrina was getting increased satisfaction in. Maybe she should stay that way. Clothes were overrated for a tiny. Her hair was still slick and matted with saliva and ice cream. She needed a bath. Oh Little Izzy wouldn’t like that. She would be generous though. Maybe even let her little sister bathe herself…...probably not, but maybe. Izzellah had been through enough for now. She’d make some real progress soon. She still had a whole week alone with her however. Tomorrow would be a different story. Little sister, Izzy’s training hadn’t even started yet.




 

End Notes:

Hmmmm....well that was a chapter of a story, yes it was.  Next time Izzellah's "Training" begins. Sounds fun! See you next week folks! 

Chapter 6: Training Day by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Good morning!....people who are reading this in the morning. Enjoy another chapter of a lukewarm story that a handful of people have taken a minor interest in!

Small Chapter 6: Training Day



Izzellah felt warm. She was wrapped up in something soft. It was her favorite top; the pink one with the lemon wedge. The world slowly rose and fell with her breath and there was a gentle weight on her back. It went up and down her body slowly applying pinpoint pressure to her joints. It felt heavenly. Her body was uniquely sore and whatever was massaging her like this new exactly where to go to make her purr, and she did. She let out a soft yawn and snuggled deeper into her bedding. She closed her eyes. She’d sleep in today. Then she heard the giggle. Sabrina! Her eyes snapped open. Izzellah poked her head out of her shirt-blanket. She had been sleeping on Sabrina’s chest! She felt the giant finger that must have been massaging her rise up past her shoulder blades. It pressed in between them and provoked an involuntary moan of satisfaction.

“Morning sleepy head.” Sabrina smiled down at her.

Izzellah rose up immediately. She didn’t know how she’d ended up in this position but she wasn’t planning on making a habit of it. She felt the breath of her sister flow over her body…..Her still naked body.

“Ahh!” she screamed. She wrapped her arms around herself to try and protect her modesty and “Eww!” she was all sticky. From? A flashback suddenly hit her. The ice cream! The….oh no. She took a step back and bumped into Sabrina’s palm and jumped. This seemed to amuse her mountain of a sister and she giggled again. It was difficult not to be overwhelmed just by existing this small. She breathed in deep. It was just Sabrina. Izzellah assessed herself. She was hungry, sticky, and gross. Shower. That was her first priority. She walked around Sabrina’s massive hand. Sabrina was leaned back against the head of her bed. “Her” new laptop was opened to some internet article on the treatment of tinies. It didn’t really matter what she was doing though, Izzellah had her own priorities. She vaulted over her sister’s leg and marched toward the edge of the bed. She could feel those imposing pair of dark brown eyes upon her. She just knew Sabrina was still wearing that amused grin. Who was so happy first thing in the morning anyway? She reached the edge and looked down. It seemed even higher up than last time. Fortunately the vertigo hadn’t hit her yet. She braced herself. She’d have to test this sooner or later. At her new size logically gravity would have less effect on her. She knew she could survive this.Izzellah closed her eyes and leaped.

She was caught. Sabrina had snatched her out of midair almost instantly. Izzellah found herself pushed over onto her back with Sabrina’s index finger. It then prodded her stomach, petting and pinning her simultaneously.

“Where do you think you’re going, little sis?” Sabrina chuckled.

Izzellah said nothing. She didn’t feel like talking to Sabrina, or anyone really. Especially not a human. It was slowly dawning on her that she wasn’t one of them anymore. She’d only been shrunken for three days, and she’d already been captured, molested, and nearly stolen and taken advantage of. She’d lost all her possessions and been treated like a toy or an animal. Izzellah turned her head and shut her eyes. She was in Sabrina’s hands now. Her fate wasn’t her own.

 


 



She felt her sister move off the bed. She heard Sabrina idly hum to herself as her index finger continued to feel her up. She flashed back to Braxton. His smelly, greasy finger had felt so rough on her. She nearly gagged thinking about some of his skin or scent still being on her. Sabrina was gentler and more adept. Her touch felt comforting if still unwanted. She didn’t have it in her to protest though, mostly because it felt good. Her mind drifted back to yesterday. Being nearly crushed between her sister’s toes, buried in ice cream, that whole mishap in her mouth. The crazy talk about only trusting her, not letting anyone touch her ever? What was her angle with all this. It was so unlike the Sabrina she knew, but it was clear to Izzellah now that she’d never really understood her little sister at all.

She heard a door open and close and felt a bright light on her eyelids. She opened to find they were in the bathroom. Had Sabrina read her mind? She was let down onto the bathroom counter. She felt the cold of the marble on the bottom of her feet.

“Bathtime little sis.” Sabrina chirped. She playfully booped her on the nose.

Izzellah prepared for the worst. At the very least she assumed Sabrina would insist on them bathing together, at the worst she feared she’d become some kind of loofah or bath sponge for the almost teen. To her suprise, Sabrina’s hand went to pull the stopper for the sink, she then turned one the faucet alternating between hot and cold water until it was about waist high to Izzellah.

“Is the temperature okay?” she asked. Izzellah could see the steam rising from her bath. She feared it would be scalding to the touch. She dipped a toe in and it was indeed hot, but not painfully so. A toe soon became a leg, then another, then she was in up to her waist, then leaning back and floating in pure bliss. Izzellah couldn’t hide the smile on her face as the water melted away her soreness.

“I guess that’s a yes.” Sabrina laughed. She picked up a bottle a body wash and put just a drop in the water. She stirred it slowly with her hand that created a whirlpool that swept izzellah along with it. Soapy bubbles began to rise and form in the pool. “That must feel amazing huh? I don’t think you’ve had a bath in like three days.”

Izzellah ignored her. She wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of speaking to her yet. It was obvious what Sabrina thought of her yesterday. The way she causally toyed with her. Well toys didn’t talk. Sabrina just shrugged and began stripping. Izzellah was momentarily taken aback. Sabrina was a little too comfortable with this. Did she just lack the concept of modesty. Although she supposed it didn’t matter much when your only audience was 1/100th your size. What threat was she really?

Izzellah took it in. She hadn’t actually seen her sister naked in years. Her body hadn’t changed much, although there was now the subtle hint of a curve to her. That slight difference between a boy and a girl that came at that age before they became a man or woman. Her chest was coming in, her hips were wider, and her legs were thicker, not just from her general energetic athleticism, and her ass. Izzellah dunked her head. What the fuck was she doing? She felt like a pervert, leering and analysing her preteen sister’s physic. It was just so hard to ignore. Something about seeing the human body at such a enhanced scale. The ability to take in every detail. It was an experience that couldn’t be compared to and one she imagined many of the artistic sort would be envious of. She dived under the warm water and took a short lap around the perimeter of the sink. When she rose she heard the sound of rushing water.

Izzellah peered beyond the rim of the sink to find Sabrina soaping herself up with the frosted glass sliding door opened wide which completely trivialized their intended purpose. Was she really such an exibitionist? No. It just didn’t matter. They met eyes and Sabrina gave her a smile and a wink. Ugh! What did she have to be so fucking cheerful about? Izzellah knew that if Sabrina had been the one to shrink, she wouldn’t enjoy this nearly as much. Spending the rest of your life tending to your bratty little sister, What a nightmare, almost as bad as spending that time being taken care of by your bratty little sister. She floated back into the water and grabbed a handful of suds. She began working them into her hair. Most of the dried ice cream had come off but there were still some stubborn particles. She then soaped up her body and started to hand wash herself. Izzellah took this time to think. Sabrina was suspended for another week. It was Friday so that meant a weekend, five days, and another weekend before going back to that hell hole. That was ten days virtually alone with her. She had to figure out a way to coexist, at least until she could figure out how to escape. After yesterday, and the day before? No Izzellah did not plan on spending the rest of her life under the control of these humans. Not even Sabrina. Izzellah could admit that her little sister probably cared about her now more than anyone, but that wasn’t enough. Sabrina had some agenda, some plan for her that was becoming almost obvious now. She had no intention of being around to see that through. But maybe a temporary compromise?

“I love the waaay!” She heard her sister sing. “Oh baby I love the waaaay!” She had remarkable tone and clarity as she mimicked the Ariana Grande chart topper. Her sister was hiding all kinds of talents. No wonder mom was so intent on fostering a music career for her. Still, Izzellah gagged at Sabrina’s bland taste. Nothing wrong with Ariana. On the contrary. Millions upon millions of preteen girls were probably singing her songs in the shower right now. God! What if Sabrina ended up a popstar? Just as cookie cutter and candy coated as anyone on America’s top 100. She shook her head in disgust. The shower stopped. Sabrina emerged soaked from head to toe. She unstopped the drain and the the water level slowly fell. She placed her hand down. Izzellah stared at it for a moment then sighed and step in like a good little sister should.

“That wasn’t so bad was it, little Izzy?”

Izzellah bit her tongue. It actually wasn’t that bad until just that very moment.  

“What now?” Izzellah sighed.

 


 


Izzellah sat patiently as her sister ran a tiny comb through her long wet hair. It was meant for grooming and detailing eyelashes and eyebrows but it was also conveniently just the right size to straighten her dark locks.

“Your hair is so pretty Izzy.” Sabrina noted.

“Whatever.” Izzellah replied. She really felt like a toy doll now. They both sat on Sabrina’s bed wrapped in nothing but a towel and a small square of Charmin respectively.

“You can talk to me y’know?” Sabrina said. “I want you to talk to me.”

“I am talking to you.” Izzellah informed. “This is how I talk. I’m an antisocial bitch. Oh! And I actually dislike you very much.” Sabrina laughed at this. Was she always this chipper, or was it just impossible to take someone her size seriously?

“You’re not as bad as you think you are Izzy.” She gave her sister a kiss on the cheek. “And you don’t actually hate me or...dislike me very much.”

“How would you know?” Izzellah doubted.

“You’d be proud of me little sis.” She beamed. “I’ve been studying!”

“Right!” Izzellah overspoke. “Studying on what exacty?”

“You, silly!” Sabrina informed. “There are tons of articles about how to care for a shrink victim online, and this one guy, Dr. Terrence Smith has written a whole series of books on how to relate to the tiny mind.”

“This “Dr. Terrence Smith” a shrink victim?” Izzellah asked.

“Well, no.” Sabrina admitted,

“Then I wouldn’t trust in shit he’s written about what it’s like to be tiny.”

“The book said you’d say that.” Sabrina preached. “Tiny’s have a subconscious need to prove themselves. To show that they’re still independent and human, but what they really need is someone to rely on and positive and firm reinforcement.”

“Woooow!” Izzellah exclaimed in mock surprise. “That doesn’t sound like total bullshit to me!”

“I’m your rock, Izzy.” Sabrina declared. “I know you don’t trust me yet, but you will.”

Izzellah rolled her eyes.

“Giirls! Breakfast!” They both heard from their mom. It was the same call they’d heard almost every morning for over a decade.

“You will.” Sabrina repeated.

 


 



Breakfast was quite and almost normal. It was a simple meal of pancakes, eggs, and maple sausage with fresh squeezed orange juice and a bowl of assorted fruit up for grabs. Izzellah was always astounded at how her mom did it. The woman worked long hours at the hospital, sometimes not returning home until midnight, yet every morning breakfast was ready like clockwork. Although it must be slightly easier now that she was cooking for two and not three. Izzellah didn’t have a plate made. Apparently she was expected to pick off their plates like some insect...and so she did. She procured a toothpick from a small shot glass full of them. To her it was the size of a bow staff. She gave it a few twirls while she headed over to Sabrina’s plate.

Her sister had opted for two pancakes slathered in honey and maple syrup. She was busy slicing a banana to add on top of it only at her mother’s order. Izzellah shook her head. This girl would only eat sweets if she had the chance. It’s a miracle she didn’t have diabetes. Izzellah speared a chunk of pancake not completely coated in sugary slime and tore off a strip. Next for some egg. Sabrina liked hers scrambled with a little salt and pepper. That was serviceable. Another spear and more food was added to her shish kabob. Sabrina hadn’t claimed any sausage however so Izzellah had to make the journey towards her mom’s plate. The massive matriarch looked at her from on high as she took a sip of her customary morning coffee. Izzellah locked eyes with her as she stabbed a piece of sausage with a little extra oomph. She took her food stuffs and began wrapping them with the strip of pancake. She ended up with a long sort of makeshift pigs in a blanket the size of a hotdog. She took a bite and raised her eyebrows at her mother. Gloria took another sip and….was that a hint of a smile. Gloria moved her hand toward her diminutive daughter and Izzellah jumped back. She turned toward her sister. Sabrina nodded her head. Izzellah sighed. With as much fear as she could muster she shrieked and ran towards Sabrina’s plate. This was so stupid. She couldn’t believe she was going along with her sister on this but she’d placate her for now.

“Sorry, mom.” Sabrina apologized. “Little Izzy’s still a little nervous around people besides me after what happened.”

Izzellah cringed. Mom wouldn’t really fall for this would she? Sure she was justifiably terrified of all humans, and her mom was particularly intimidating but, she didn’t really see Gloria Ivory as dangerous. At least not in that blatant, violent, primitive way. If her mom had wanted to harm her, she wouldn’t even know it was happening.

Gloria narrowed her eyes at her youngest. “Little, Izzy?” Gloria nearly wretched from referring to her daughter like that. She chugged down a large amount of caffeinated beverage to wash out the bile in the back of her throat.

Just hearing her mom say that felt like a gunshot to the chest. They both shared a look. They had been at war with each other these last four years, but they agreed on one thing. Never “Izzy” never.

“You poor dear.” Gloria said as she finished her coffee. “Well I hope “Izzellah” gets over this soon. You’re going back to school in a week.”

Sabrina soured at the thought.

“And speaking of school.” Gloria continued. She got up and reached for a considerable stack of papers and folder from the kitchen counter top. “Your homework for the next week.”

“What!?” Sabrina whined.

“You didn’t think you’d get out of your responsibilities did you?” She dropped the stack in front of Sabrina. “That’s not how punishment works, mija.”

Sabrina soured even more at the horrid stack of scholastic expectation.

“I want it done by Monday!” Gloria ordered.

“Mom!” Sabrina exclaimed. “That’s impossiblllleee!”

“Don’t “Mom” me Sabrina!” Gloria erupted. “I already looked it over. This is light for you, besides you’re grounded so you won’t be doing anything anyway.”

“But, moom!”

“No more, Sabrina!” Gloria denied. “Izzellah will be helping you too. This should be easy, and if you finish it by Monday you might just get your t.v. privileges back.”

Sabrina perked up at this, but only slightly.

“I love you, mija. Oh! And don’t think you’ve gotten out of your violin practice either.” Gloria said before kissing her youngest on the cheek. “You too, Little Izzellah.” She kissed her finger and tapped her tiniest on the cheek. Then she was out the door and off to work once more.

 


 


Izzellah reclined against a stack of pancakes. She looked on with blatant amusement as her sister stared at her stack of homework for a solid minute. Like their mom had said it really was nothing, but to Sabrina it might as well have been a mountain of academic obligation. What was she so upset about anyway? Izzellah knew she’d be pulling most of the weight walking her through all this seventh grade waste of time.

“Nope. No.” Sabrina finally said. She picked up her homework and dropped the stack onto a the kitchen counter overlooking the living room. “I have more important things to do today.”

This confused Izzellah. What was more important than her homework, or more accurately an order from their mother? There would be hell to pay with Gloria if that homework wasn’t at least partially done within the timeframe she gave. Whatever. It was her funeral. Izzellah pulled at the loose fabric of her blue jumpsuit. It was another Small Comforts product and this time it was somehow too small. It rode up her legs exposing her ankles, shins, and calves. It was almost flooded up to her knees. It was tight and restrictive and the strange synthetic fabric felt like it would rip at any extreme movement. Small Comforts sucked. It cornered the market right now (mostly because no one cared) but if some actually competent manufacturer started producing quality goods they would be in trouble. Shrink victims were in the minority right now but shrinkings were still happening. There was a resurgence after the first documented event. The odds were still low but shrink victims weren’t going away. In a few years there would be a real consumer base that wouldn’t tolerate the inferior craftsmanship of Small Comforts. The money almost printed itself. It was a golden idea. One she would jump on as soon as she could if she weren’t unfortunate enough to be so small a damn salt shaker could beat her in a game of basketball! Izzellah sighed. So many lost opportunities.

She felt Sabrina’s approach before her shadow cloaked her in its presence. She locked eyes with her as her sister smiled oh so brightly. She was always way too annoyingly happy lately.

“What now?” Izzellah asked. Surely she had some immature bullshit planned. Would they play dress up? Watch more cartoons? Binge on more junkfood? Take a swim in the bath? Whatever it was she was ready.

“I’ve been thinking.” Sabrina smiled. “Since you’re now my “little” sis. You should call me “big” sis.”

“Big sis, Sabby?” Izzellah watched as her younger sister’s eyes lit up. She didn’t just fall for this one again. “I would rather lose an arm then ever call you “big” sis ever again.” Izzellah crossed her arms as her sister’s face deflated like a balloon. What a chump.

“Fine.” She relented. “I guess we’ll get started now then.”

“Started with what?” Izzellah was curious. Her sister had been a little off lately. She’d been reading!

“Your training!” Sabrina informed a new slightly off smile returning.

“Training?” Izzellah felt a small chill. She didn’t like the sound of training.

“I told you didn’t I?” Sabrina continued. “Things will get better when you start listening to me. So we’re gonna work on that, together.”

“We don’t need to work on anything.” Izzellah resisted. “You watch me? Fine, but I’m not your slave. I don’t have to listen to you all the time.”

“Oh,no!” Sabrina corrected with a real look of concern. She scooped up her little sis and cradled her in her hands. “Never like that!” She cooed a little and blew some hot pancake and banana scented breath on her. “But, I want things to be great for the both of us, forever.”

Izzellah looked on confused. She had been repeating these phrases often. What was the end goal here.

“When we’re here in our home and safe. You can do whatever you want. I’ll be watching you. I’ll know you’re safe.” Sabrina went on. “But we’re going back to school in a week.”

` Izzellah grumbled at that inevitability.

“When we’re out there in the world.” Sabrina’s mood darkened. Her tone became deathly serious. “We’re I can’t control what little pervert tries to get their hands on you. I need you to listen to me. No questions. Ever.”

“What?!” Izzellah had to bite her tongue to fight off the shakes.

Sabrina’s face suddenly did a 180 from serious brood to her standard overly cheerful and optimistic. “So my adorable, rebellious, little Izzy, needs to become my adorable, obedient, little Izzy….only when I tell you to.”

Izzellah gulped. Her little sister was completely mental. She wasn’t so sure she was prepared for her anymore.

 


 


“So according to Dr. Terrence Smith, a good relationship with a guardian and their tiny is based on a foundation of respect.”

Izzellah scoffed.

“And since you clearly don’t respect me. I’m giving you chores.”

“Chores. Right.” Izzellah looked up at the living monument of Sabrina from her place between her two feet.

“Nothing serious. More like bonding exercises really, but I expect you to do them or you will be….punished.”

“Punished!” Izzellah mocked. “You can’t punish me.”

“Of course I can.” Sabrina informed. “You have no rights remember. I could flush you down the toilet and the law wouldn’t care.”

Izzellah blanched. She took a step back. If she bolted now she could get to the door.

“BUT I’M NOT GOING TO DO THAT!” Sabrina corrected sensing the accidental threat. “That would be horrible and I love you so, I’m giving you a chance first.” She wiggled her toes expectantly.

Izzellah recovered with a few deep breaths. She looked at her sister’s toes then up at her face. She shrugged in confusion.

“Everyday when we get home from school I want you to clean my feet and paint my toenails.”

“That’s fucking gross, Sabrina!” Izzellah denied.

“Just do it okay.” Sabrina revealed a bottle of Pink Pony Shimmer nail polish. She placed it down next to Izzellah. She then placed down a towel and a bowl of steaming water. Finally she handed Izzellah a pole with a brush on the end. It had the initials S.C. “Clean first, please.”

“No.” Izzellah tossed the brush aside.

“Do we really have to start this already!?” Sabrina pleaded.

“You don’t even like your toenails painted!” Izzellah argued.

“I’m doing this for you! I read that tinies are into the whole feet thing. I’ve seen videos!”

“Not this tiny! Try again?!” Izzellah yelled. She kicked over the bottle of Pink Pony Shimmer and it rolled under the bed.

Sabrina sighed. “Punishment it is then.” She lifted her foot.

“Sabrina, no!” Izzellah screamed. She raised her arms to defend herself as her younger sister’s foot came crashing down and pinned her to the carpet.

 


 


Sabrina looked down at her foot. Izzellah was completely covered by it. She could feel her little sis wiggling in meager yet admirable resistance. She grinned from ear to ear. She had been secretly hoping for this. Little Izzy was right of course. She didn’t care to have her nails painted. She’d skipped the whole makeup phase and that bottle of Pink Pony Shimmer she’d received as a gift hadn’t been opened once in over a year, but when she’d read the part about strict expectation, reinforcement and punishments in Dr. Terrence Smith’s online book “Big Lessons for the Troubled Tiny” well a plan was forming. She’d seen videos of tinies online long before Izzellah shrunk. Some legitimately seemed to enjoy that new aspect of being small and she’s was prepared to enjoy something unique and new with her sister. Izzellah wasn’t most tinies though. Of course she wouldn’t go for it and Sabrina got what she’d really wanted. Little Izzy back under her feet. Yes, she could do this literally anytime that she’d wanted, but she wasn’t a monster. Sabrina refused to torture her sister for no reason! Buuuuut, if Little Izzy was refused to listen wellllll….two birds one stone really. She did feel guilty but-. Izzellah’s hands tickled the sole of her foot. Sabrina quivered as a jolt of pleasure ran up her leg. -this was such a rush! She did wish that Izzellah would get in line quickly. Then she could just ask for this. Little sister foot massages whenever she wanted! Oh, if only! She could deal with it for now. Izzellah was learning a lesson after all.

 


 


Izzllah struggled to find a breath. The pressure was intense.This was far worse than what Sabrina had subjected her to yesterday. It wasn’t just because the weight bearing down on her was so much more severe. It wasn’t just the fact that her face was now covered making every precious breath a stale and humid, gag inducing experience. It was because more than anything she now felt small. She was literally being stepped on...like a bug. That’s what she was now. A bug. She wasn’t human. Human’s didn’t get stepped on. She bit down hard. Harder than when she’d bit Braxton. Unfortunately Sabrina’s foot was made of something stronger than Braxton’s finger. The bite hadn’t even registered. Instead Izzellah was treated to a mouthful of big toe. She tried to dig her teeth into the rough skin but it just forced it’s way deeper in. It felt more like she was making out with it than trying to hurt Sabrina. A drop of sweat rolled down it and seeped into Izzellah’s open mouth. She choked on the salty bodily fluid.

“Stop! PLEASE!” She begged. Of course there was no chance Sabrina heard any of her cries. The pressure increased and Izzellah felt her bones pop! They grinded against each other creating a friction that heated her body. Her eyes felt like they would burst from her skull! Then it let up. Her sister’s prodigious ped eased up and rolled her oack and forth. The soft skin of her sole dragged over her and started pressing down at different angles. She was rolled backward into her sister’s heel. Her face was pressed hard into the dusty carpet. She sneezed...or tried to. It turned into a wheeze/cough/sob/heave. She was losing oxygen now. She felt herself fall apart. Then the pressure really ramped up. Was she standing now! Izzellah screamed as loud as she could. The result was a muffled peep that was equal to a mouse fart. Her body felt like it was being squeezed dry like a fresh orange. She didn’t know how she was still conscious..or alive! Her muscles ached, her bones ached, her mind ached. Sabrina would never dare try something like this last week. No one would. What was she supposed to learn from this? That anyone could do this to her? Even her oh so sweet little sister? That this was easy mode and true pain hadn’t even knocked on her door? That humans that didn’t have a personal stake in her well being would abuse her such as this, or ten times worse, then end her. That this was restraint?! That her sister didn’t want to hurt her but would to prevent others from hurting her worse. That she wasn’t ready for the world. That freedom would come with the terror of knowing each day could, would be her last. That it was better to…..better to be Sabrina’s precious little sister. Precious. Little. Izzy. Well…...message received. Izzellah’s overcooked mind ran these thoughts over and over on repeat for what seemed like an eternity. She couldn’t even feel the pain anymore. Her body was numb to it. Her thoughts hurt more. Even as she began to truly understand her place, she couldn’t accept it. She couldn’t be Izzy. Not for anyone. Could she? It must have been better than this. What option did she ha+

“And thirty!” she heard. The pressure lifted off immediately. She breathed in desperately and coughed out in anguish. It hurt to breath. Izzellah crawled to her knees to cope with the wheezing fit as her own spit and Sabrina’s sweat drip from her mouth. She collapsed onto her back. She saw the silhouette of her tormentor, her giantess, her protector, her goddess, her “Bi- NO NEVER!! Her brain snapped back. This wasn’t over yet. Izzellah Ivory was tougher than that! At least that was the lie she told herself.

“That was thirty seconds.” Sabrina said.  


 


Any pleasure she’d taken in this little punishment had been replaced with repulsion and guilt as soon as Sabrina saw her sister bent over and trembling like a wretch on the floor beneath her. When she’d turned over her eyes were glossed over and her mouth was agape.

Sabrina looked down at her toes. Her feet were probably cleaner than they’d ever been and her nails were a fresh coat of Pink Pony Shimmer. After the punishment Sabrina told Izzellah that she didn’t have to paint her toes, even though the book clearly said that she needed to follow through with her instruction. Izzellah insisted. She tried to stop her sister after finishing one foot. Izzellah insisted. Now after almost an hour of hard work her little sister stared up at her with a hard look of expectation. It was strange. Physically she seemed no worse for wear. No bruises, or broken bones, not even a chipped tooth or broken finger nail, but here she was with a meticulously done pedicure courtesy of two inch Izzellah Ignacia Ivory. Her little sis continued to hold that stare, never once breaking her gaze. It dawned on Sabrina that it was up to her to move things along. Of course it was. That was the whole point of this. Izzellah hadn’t been given permission to be herself yet. Sabrina dropped her palm and little Izzy walked on.

“I-I don’t want to have to do that again.” Sabrina revealed. “I don’t want to have to punish you. So just listen to me okay.” It was true. Punishing Izzellah wasn’t worth what ever fleeting pleasure she experienced. She’d have to figure out a new way to make that happen.

“Do you understand me?” Sabrina asked. Izzellah nodded. “Then say something.”

Izzellah leaned back onto her hands. She smiled as tears leaked from her eyes. “You really are a “human” aren’t you?”

 


 

Izzellah cried that night. She seemed to be doing that more than anything she’d ever done in the last 16 years of her life. She rested on top of Sabrina’s chest which was becoming the standard now. Sabrina was true to her word of never letting her out of her sight. So Izzellah cried into her sister’s chest, as her fingers wrapped around her. They were warm and soft. They stroked her hair, and rubbed her back. Izzellah couldn’t help but cling to them, cry into them. They were her protection after all. She reflected on what was happening. The first day she shrunk. Her sister playing the violin and seeming so elegant. The dance she did. She had secretly enjoyed that. She flashed to Sabrina so happy to take her to school. She was supposed to be a special surprise. Izzellah remembered the brutal beating Sabrina gave Braxton Winton. That was for her. Being buried in ice cream. That was for her. Being stepped on! Somehow that was for her too.

She cried some more.

Izzellah felt herself being moved upward. She felt Sabrina’s lips on her. It was tender and loving. How fucked up was it that her tormentor was also her source of comfort. Izzellah didn’t know what to do anymore. It had been less than one week since she’d shrank. She’d already changed so much, and learned even more. What would another week bring. She buried herself into Sabrina’s cheek and fell asleep.


 

End Notes:

I know what you're thinking. Who exactly is Dr. Terrence Smith?! He's a nutjob con artist with a degree he got in a two week course in Mexico probably, and he's cashing in on the shrink effect! Don't read his books. 

Chapter 7: Loving Relationship by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Hey! It's Thursday which means a super cool new chapter of Small you were all looking forward too!......Oh! You weren't excited about it?....Well....it's here anyway I guess. -_-

 

Small Chapter 7: Loving Relationship

 

It was the weekend which meant mom had a day off, which meant the whole family slept in. Izzellah woke up not in her makeshift shirt blanket. On top of that Sabrina had seen fit to strip her in her sleep. She felt the warmth of Sabrina’s skin and could hear the pulse of her heartbeat. It was clear where she was. Izzellah crawled out of her captivity inside the training bra of her little sister. Izzellah was uncomfortable with this sudden intimacy her sister was promoting, but Sabrina wanted it. She was beginning to understand what Sabrina wanted she got, and her sister wanted her.  She rose up to her feet just under her titan sibs shoulder. Sabrina was still asleep. The young giantess had chosen to dawn Izzellah’s pink lemonade top in the night. Her mouth hung open and a string of drool dangled from her bottom lip. Izzellah shivered. She would avoid another encounter with that orifice if it was the last thing she did. She took in her sleeping protector. She was cute, for a “human”. Izzellah was cementing the distinction. It was an important one. She couldn’t afford to be motivated by selfishness, or emotions. Not like humans. It was about survival now. Surviving to remain herself and see the next day.

She crouched down and slid off her shoulder and onto her arm. From there Izzellah hopped onto the bed. She walked the length of her living landscape and she ran her hand down the side feeling up the smoothness. Izzellah reached her sister’s feet and recoiled. The memories were still fresh. She could still taste Sabrina’s sweat in the back of her throat. Another experience she would avoid repeating at all costs. She finally reached the edge of the bed. How many times had she made it this far? She checked behind her. Sabrina was still snoozing away. She heard a snore from her. The girl could sleep when she wanted to. Izzellah knew this was her opportunity. It was time to test herself

For these first few days of her new life Izzellah had noticed some changes in her body. That first day she danced with Sabrina she had jumped higher than she’d ever thought possible. She was scurrying about faster than her legs deemed humanly reasonable….well if she was still human. She’d survived a drop from no where near one hundred feet but at least a story relative to her. She’d been frozen, masticated, and flat out crushed by her sister and yet here she was no worse for wear. Not even a broken bone or sprained ankle, just a few hours of sourness and considerable mental fatigue. Was it the nanomachines? Were they still coursing through her body? Giving her super abilities? She laughed at that. Nothing about her was super. She was regularly outmuscled by fingers. Nothing she could do even compared to the slightest of human effort. She took a deep breath. She jumped. She fell. She landed. She was safe. She laughed. She knew it! There was nothing to fear from this bed. The vertigo she’d felt that first night seemed almost ridiculous now. Maybe this was her chance. Sabrina was asleep. She could escape now. Maybe go to her mom. Beg to be taken to work with her.

*Yawn*....Nope. Sabrina began to stir. “Little sis?” Izzellah heard. She briefly thought of hiding, but decided that was ultimately a foolish one. Sabrina would tear her room apart in the search, find her, and it would lead to punishment.

“Little sis?!” Sabrina repeated louder. Izzellah could detect just a hint of panic in her voice and feel the shuffling on the bed. It was endearing really. Sabrina did love her. Every action her sister made seemed to prove it without a doubt. That’s what truly scared Izzellah more than anything.

“DOWN HERE!” Izzellah shouted. She could feel her sister perk up. She could just imagine the smile on her face. Two feet, freshly pedicured, placed down on either side of her. They rose up to twin towers that were Sabrina’s legs which connected at her pink pantie covered waist, This girl really loved pink. She looked past the lemon design of her top up to Sabrina’s patented cheshire grin.

“What are you doing down there sis?” she asked.

A smartass reply popped into Izzellah’s head. She choked it down. “Just wanted to see if I could jump off the bed.”

Sabrina smirked. “Okay then. I’d prefer if you’d woke me up first.”

“Next time.” Izzellah promised.

“So go ahead.” Sabrina picked up her little Izzy and placed her back on the mattress. “Show me now!”

Izzellah met her sister’s gaze. Why would she care about this. Izzellah didn’t bother analyzing it. Better to just obey. She jumped and landed with a roll. She heard her sister clap in adoration.

“Amazing!” she cheered. “You’re so cool Izzy!”

“Izzy” knew now. Sabrina was trying to comfort her after yesterday, after her emotional breakdown last night. She probably felt guilty. What for? She was properly enforcing her power as a human afterall. It was her own fault for disobeying, especially over something as petty as painting toenails. Besides she did good work.

“Don’t start this shit, Sabrina.” Izzellah said. Her sister smiled even wider at her swear.

“I don’t understand?” She tried to play coy.

“Don’t feel bad about what you did to me.” Izzellah clarified. “It’s a fucking insult. You didn’t do anything wrong. I’m dealing with it.”

Sabrina seized from the ground once more and peppered her in playful kisses. Once she’d finished her display of affection she started stroking Izzellah that made her melt. She looked Izzellah in the eye.

“Is it wrong that I’m not sorry?” This was a real question. She was searching for approval from her two inch sister. Her older sister.

“No.” Izzellah revealed. “It’s your job. I’ll try to listen to you more...and respect you.”

“Try?” Sabrina raised an eyebrow.

“I will!” Izzy adjusted. “I will respect you, okay?”

“And trust me!” she added.

“And trust you.”

“And call me “big” sis?” Sabrina pushed.

“No.”

“You’re still no fun!”

“Can I get some damn clothes?!....please.”

 


 

 

Since mom was sleeping in even longer than they had, it meant breakfast was cold cereal. Sabrina was munching on Reese’s puffs this morning. Izzellah held one in her right hand and a plastic bowl in the other. It of course was another product of the shittiest production company west of the hemisphere. Small Comforts. Izzy looked at this flimsy piece of plastic. She swore she could break it with her bare hands. Instead she chose to crush the puff into crumbs and drop them in the bowl. She strolled over to her sister and raised up on her tippy toes to dip the bowl in her milk. Sabrina watched all this with a full mouth and her standard smile. She bopped Izzy on the head with her spoon. Speaking of spoons Izzy’s own utensil was the size of a giant ladle. Who the fuck scaled these things! They deserved to be fired and never work in the shrink service industry again. She chucked it and Sabrina spit out some milk in response. Izzy would eat her cereal caveman style. She slurped out the bowl tossing aside any sense of shame or table manners. When she was done she had a considerable milk moustache. More a milk beard really. Sabrina picked up on this and her sister. Izzy froze as the inside of Sabrina’s mouth was revealed. The same muscle that she’d come to know personally squirmed out and slid up her face. The milk beard was removed and replaced.

“All clean.” Sabrina said. She took another bite.

 


 

 

It was homework time. Even worse. Gloria was up, and she’d decided to watch. The matriarch seemed rather peeved at the fact her youngest daughter had completely blown off her responsibilities yesterday. No chance of that today. So it was that all three Ivory’s were gathered in the living room.

Izzellah sat on her mom’s shoulder. Apparently despite Sabrina’s urging Gloria Ivory still held the real power in the house. Izzellah witnessed her sister sulking in the corner. Her head was deep into a textbook. It was really odd seeing her this way. For the last few days she was this powerful goddess. Now she was just a small child again.

“Shouldn’t I be helping her?” Izzellah asked her mom.

“She can do it herself.” Gloria informed. “She’s not an idiot. She’s just lazy.” She took a sip of tea for a change. It was too late in the day for coffee.

‘How have you been doing, mija?”

This threw Izzellah. Her mom never bothered to ask her that when she was human.

“I’m fine.” she said. It was strange being this close to her mom. The most physical contact they’ve had in years were harsh slaps. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d even hugged her mom. Was it even this year? It must have been right? Now she was sitting on her shoulder with an arm gripping her neck for support.

“Good.” Gloria said matter of factly. “Your sister is taking care of you?”

Izzellah thought about revealing all that had happened to her. What would happen if she told her mother about Sabrina’s little lesson? Would she even care? She was “human” too.

‘She’s…..possessive.” Izzellah decided. It wasn’t a lie. She mentally couldn’t lie to her mom right now.

“Clearly.” Gloria noted. She tilted her nose toward her normal sized daughter. Both women heard a loud sniffle coming from her direction. “How long do you think before I give you back to her?”

“What?” Izzellah must have misheard.

“How long?” Gloria repeated. “Make a decision, Izzellah.”

Izzellah couldn’t believe it. For a brief moment she actually had the illusion of power over her sister.

“Let her finish the chapter first.” Izzellah said. “Then we can go over the whole thing together.”

“Good answer.” Gloria stated.

Izzellah felt a modicum of pride. She looked over her mother. At this size every detail of her was visible. She looked good for a woman for over thirty. Her skin was tight with few wrinkles on her face that added that mature look young boys loved. She had a lovely tan a shade darker than her daughters. She looked exotic and desirable. Gloria Ivory possessed a true woman’s figure. She had curves Izzellah hadn’t inherited and Sabrina was too young for. As if to punctuate this Gloria breathed in and Izzellah gained an eyeful of her bountiful busom. A tempting valley of cleavage presented itself. Part of her wanted to dive in head first.

“Izzellah!” She snapped back to reality. “What are you looking at?”

“Ummmmm.” Izzellah blushed. She had no answer. She couldn’t lie to her mom but she didn’t have to tell her she was perving. What was wrong with her? First her sister, now her mom. She really needed a smoke. Suddenly they both heard a slam. This startled Gloria and she jumped forward and spilled tea on her robe. Izzellah was thrown from her perch and down Gloria’s sternum. She had gotten her wish.

Sabrina groaned loudly and slammed her book on the counter again. “I don’t get it!”

“Dammit, that’s no excuse to throw a tantrum!” Gloria chastised.

“Can Izzy help me yet?” Sabrina begged.

“Izzellah!” Gloria realized. She searched the easy chair for her oldest and tiniest child. She wasn’t there. Her eyes went to the ground instead. Then she felt it. Her face went red as a delicate hand gripped her left nipple. She felt squirming between her chest. Unbelievable.

 

Izzellah was surrounded in warmth. She couldn’t help but enjoy the two things her mom had that Sabrina just didn’t. Her considerable embarrassment was overpowered by possibly the one perk this whole shrinking ordeal had produced. She squirmed and fell deeper into her mom’s cleavage. She did have to escape after all. Gloria Ivory would not tolerate this for much longer even if it was an accident. She had to at least try. She pushed her hands against the pliant prison and worked her way forward. Her left hand emerged around the corner of her mother’s mammary and gripped something. It was supple and smooth. She squeezed it to gain a handhold to pull herself out and it grew in her hand. Her heart skipped when she realized what she’d done.

“Izzellah!” She heard. She’d just groped her mom’s nipple. She felt her mom’s fingers upon her. She was yanked rudely from her literal booby trap and dangled in front of her mom upside down. The giantess’ face was deep magenta with anger, embarrassment, and something else. An experienced woman like Gloria Ivory could usually hide her emotions well, but not from Izzellah, not at this size. Izzellah peered down at her mom’s lovely chest. Her nipple was erect, both of them were. No way! Izzellah shook her head. Her relationship with Sabrina was already pushing a boundary she wasn’t comfortable with, but not her mom! Never her! She hadn’t really…….aroused her. Impossible! But the proof was right there. Both nips were pointing out proudly. That didn’t just happen.

“Sorry?” Izzellah shrugged.

“Never again, mija.” Gloria stated but honestly it didn’t sound too convincing. Something about the way she said “mija” sounded seductive. A different, braver, Izzellah might have pushed this. What did she actually have to lose? But no. It wouldn’t happen. Her fragile psyche couldn’t survive even a taste of a relationship like that with a woman she’d worked so hard to hate for the last three years at the least. Plus poor Sabrina might kill herself….after killing both of them. Still this little encounter might keep her from crying in Sabrina’s grasp tonight. That was something. And her mom? Well she was something else.

 


 

 

 

Izzellah found herself placed on Sabrina’s open textbook. “Intro to 7th Grade Math”.

“Help your sister with her homework.” Gloria ordered as she fumbled with her robe, trying to both dry herself and prevent flashing both her daughters. “I gotta go clean up and get dressed.” Izzellah could hear the irritation in her voice. Gloria stomped away and Izzellah stole a glance at the bottom of her backside exposed from her hiked up robe and just a glimpse of her red underwear. Mommy had it going on. It seemed every Ivory woman had been genetically gifted with a pleasing derriere.

“What was that about?” Sabrina asked.

Izzellah thought for a moment. She wasn’t really capable of lying to her sister right now either. She shrugged and smiled. “I fell between her boobs.” She admitted. “She’s probably pissed at me now.”

Sabrina snickered. “Not as pissed as she’ll be at me if I don’t finish this dumb homework.”

Izzellah looked at her textbook. She was on a chapter about multiplying and dividing fractions. She seemed to grasp the multiplication aspect with some competence but the division was completely beyond her. She didn’t seem to know you don’t have to divide fractions at all. It was time for a crash course on cross cancellation, mixed numbers, reducing, and reciprocals.

 

Izzellah found that she actually liked tutoring her sister. It was a confusing feeling, like most of her’s were now. She would’ve absolutely hated this not but a week ago. Now, well it was the only time her sister looked up to her. Sabrina’s brown eyes were on her as a curl of her dark hair covered her face. She bit on her pencil eraser like she did when she was confused. Her face scrunched sour.

“What’s the problem?” Izzellah asked.

“The problem is that math is dumb and makes no sense!” Sabrina fumed.

“Most people would say that math makes perfect sense. It the answer you get is incorrect it is almost always your fault.”

“What about a problem I haven’t even done yet?” Sabrina asked

Izzellah looked at the textbook and smiled. The answer was simple and Sabrina didn’t know she’d already done it multiple times already it was just arranged in a different way. It was a dirty trick really. The book had failed to explain the different ways division with fractions could be presented. This textbook was actually remarkably flawed in its information. The best Izzellah could say was that it was correct, but brief. It was clearly meant to throw out concepts for students to memorize and forget as soon as they graduated. Izzellah remembered her first year of highschool basically spent relearning everything they taught her in middle.

“It’s just a stack of numbers and fractions.” Sabrina griped in frustration.

“It’s another division problem. They rearranged it to throw you off.” Izzellah hefted a pencil over her shoulder and began to write the problem like the rest had been before. The pencil was heavy and cumbersome. Izzellah compared it to trying to draw on the ground with a plank of wood or a tree trunk. It turned out like the sloppy scribblings of a preschooler but it was just barely readable. She would have to work on writing at her new size a some point.

“Do you understand it now?” Izzellah asked.

“Oh!” Sabrina sparked. She wrote the problem out again and solved it splendidly.

“Thanks, Izzy.”

Izzellah flinched at her nickname but only slightly. She was becoming used to hearing it now. It wasn’t painful coming from Sabrina. It almost sounded natural. Izzy resigned herself. This was a fight she wasn’t going to win. Just like any fight she’d ever have with her sister again. She would be her Izzy. For now at least.

“You’re welcome, Sabby.” Izzy said. Her sister’s eyes sparkled and this time Izzy let her have her moment of joy…..moment over. “But you still have five pages of this to go, Dummy.”

“Aaaah!” Sabrina groaned.

 


 



Izzy was hard at work. Sabrina had just finished busting her ass on math homework so now it was apparently Izzy’s turn. Although instead of exercising the brain on equations the stunted sister was exercising her body on her “chores”. More accurately one chore, at least until Sabrina could concoct something else. So Izzy dipped a small piece of cloth into the vial of nail polish remover and began working to scrub off the Pink Pony Shimmer from Sabrina’s third toe.

She knew the girl wasn’t into toenail polishing. It was almost an insult to be working so hard to remove something she’d spent time and effort in creating in the first place, and it was work. It took considerable elbow grease to remove all traces of the stubborn paint. Izzy was starting to work herself into a sweat. She’d have to request a bath tonight. She stopped for a moment to catch her breath. Removing the polish was far more taxing than she’d thought, mostly due to her own perfectionism. It required her to climb and hurdle over the powerful peds to render them completely spotless. She knew Sabrina wouldn’t care or even notice a few stray microscopic dots of paint but at her size Izzy would, and if she was going to be forced to demean herself in this activity she would at least do it right.

“Everything all right down there?” Izzy heard. Her sister turned away from her laptop screen to observe her. Izzy could see a hint of concern on her face, probably afraid this would be a repeat of yesterday.

“Just taking a break.” Izzy assured. She turned onto her knees and resumed her work.

“You’re tired.” Sabrina narrowed her eyes to focus better on the tiny slaving away on her feet. She looked at her other foot completely beyond immaculate. Izzy had done more than enough for today. Respect in their new power dynamic had already been reaffirmed as Dr. Terrence Smith put it.

“You can stop.” Sabrina proposed.

“Can’t stop.” Izzy refused. She doubled up the effort.

“What?!’ Sabrina asked in shock.

Izzy froze. She quickly prostrated herself. “No disobedience intended!” She rose up and caught her sister’s eye. “It’s just that you’ve given me an assignment and I feel it would be disrespectful to leave your request unfinished. This is about respect, right?” Izzy wiped the sweat that was accumulating on her brow.

“Izzy.” Sabrina mewed. She grabbed her sister and cradled her. “You’re not my slave, Izzy. You’re my little sis. I’m not trying to work you into the ground, or make you worship me.

“But I-”

“Hush.” Sabrina quelled. “I won’t stop you if you really feel you need to finish this but let me at least do this for you.” Izzy found herself stripped of her Small Comforts brand granny panties and oversized porcupine shirt. She laid bare on her sister’s palm as a concentrated gust of wind blew across her. This wasn’t the standard playful breath Sabrina usually indulged herself in but a focused blast of cooling air that lowered her body temperature. Izzy sighed in relief. She then found herself back on her Sabrina’s foot.

“Finish up quick, Izzy.” Sabrina commanded. “I have other fun things planned for us.”

 


 

 

Izzy’s breath caught in her throat. The ground was shifting and uneven, and she couldn’t stand. She stared up through the darkness at the corona of light emerging from it. Sabrina’s face emerged to eclipse the fleeting shine of the room outside her confinement.

“I don’t understand?” Izzellah screamed. “I haven’t done anything wrong! Why are you punishing me?!” Sabrina’s face scrunched.

“This isn’t a punishment, I promise!” she tried to reassure. It fell on deaf ears.

“You can’t do this to me!?” Izzellah shrieked. She tried to climb up the dark fabric wall of her cotton container.

“Please calm down, Izzy!” Sabrina pleaded into her black and white plaid sock. “This is just an experiment.”

“Experiment my ass!” Izzellah bellowed. She tried to climb again and was actually making progress. She really couldn’t trust her sister. “Humans” were all the same. She’d use her like a plaything just like Braxton would. She had to escape. Her finger reached the edge but she was shaken loose to fall back down into the darkened depths.

“I’m not going to step on you. I promise. Sabrina said. “You said you’d trust me.”

Izzellah had said that. She thought she could, but now she was inside a sock. A sock her giantess sister fully intended to wear in mere moments. All pretense of trust was gone. How could she possible endure this situation without being flattened under her domineering digits again?

“Trust me, you’ll be okay.” Sabrina smiled. The opening of the sock and the light that flowed through it was blocked for good by her delicate, petite, and terrifying foot.

 

Izzellah found herself being pushed against the edge of the fabric as Sabrina’s foot forced it’s claim on the sock that belonged to it. She was just a guest in its home.

 


 

 

Sabrina had never worn this sock before. Long socks were never her style, but today they served an important use. The cotton blend that they were comprised of was, thick, soft, and form fitting. Vital traits for the task they were needed for. She pulled the fabric all the way past her knee until they stopped at her lower thigh. She could appreciate the comfort they offered. What she appreciated even more was the cargo they held. Right at the tip, just underneath her toes, was little Izzy secured snugly between them.

“You okay in there, little sis?” She asked. She raised her foot onto her knee and bent down to hear her. She got a loud “Mrrph!” in response. Sabrina was mildly worried but it didn’t sound like a scream of pain or terror so for now she would continue. It was essential that this work for her plan to continue. She wouldn’t risk Izzy being put in danger at school again.

“I’m going to take a step now.” Sabrina informed. Izzy clearly didn’t like that idea as her body squirmed and fought against her toes and the fabric of the sock itself. That’s why she’d chosen these despite the clash with her personal taste. The thickness insured that Izzy wouldn’t rip through them. That could cause an unfortunate accident and experience the tiny would not appreciate, and she wanted Izzy to appreciate this. Hopefully one day enjoy it.

 

She placed her sock clad foot down on the carpet. She put most of the weight on her back heel to ensure no strain was put on her passenger. She’d seen videos of this online. Tiny videos usually went viral. Sabrina had seen numerous videos of tinies being stuffed in unfamiliar places. Most of them weren’t gentle as the human guardian cared very little if at all for their smaller charge. Sabrina didn’t care too much for those even as she watched them with morbid curiosity. A tiny being stuffed in an old sneaker before a jog, a tiny forced to endure time in his older brother’s underwear as he wore them. One video a tiny flat out being sat on for fifteen minutes while their owner went on about a video game review with a tiny camera to record his horrified reactions. Tiny drop tests, can a tiny survive being cooked in a microwave (apparently they can, but not well), a tiny being tossed around in a hamsterball, the list went on. It seemed you were only limited by your own creativity. Sabrina was partially repulsed by this. A darker part of herself could see the enjoyment in some of them if done in the spirit of fun, if it were anyone other than her little Izzy. Then she’d come across a new video. It had been up for a week but had less than a thousand views. The channel was small but it seemed to be growing a bit after it’s newest upload. It was of a woman that looked to be in her twenties and her shrunken boyfriend. They told their story. Apparently he was her co-worker and had pined after her for years. They never went out but shared lunch together everyday. That’s when he’d passed out and shrunk before her eyes. She took him to the hospital and when she was told he’d be shipped to an institute she volunteered to claim him. He was an orphan and had no real family. Things had developed from there and now they were posting Youtube videos. The videos were instructional. How to care for your tiny but not just that, how to have fun with your tiny. That’s where she’d gotten this idea. She’d seen a video of these two where the woman revealed she’d been wearing her boyfriend in her sock. Her boyfriend wasn’t hurt, in fact he seemed to enjoy it. They showed techniques and instructions on how to wear your tiny all day without hurting them. Sabrina decided then and there that this was the relationship she wanted with Izzy. After watching all their videos she found it linked to other channels and articles and that’s where she even discovered Dr. Terrence Smith! She absorbed all that information over the last few days. It wasn’t as popular as a tiny torture time vid but fuck those people. Maybe she would join the community herself. She could convince Izzy to go for it. They could do so much with just her dancing alone! It all started with these first steps. If she could master this, then she could take Izzy to school without fear. She would keep Izzy with her at all times. She’d dare Ms. Applegate to try and put her Izzy in another hamster cage! She’d never even know Izzy was there! Sabrina raised her foot again and balanced on her left.

“Izzy you still awake, you breathing okay?”

“Mrrph!’ she heard again. Her sister wasn’t struggling like before although Sabrina doubted her tiny enjoyed this. TIme. Little Izzy just needed time.

“Just one more step, Little sis.”

 


 

 

Apparently Sabrina’s foot treated her houseguests with the utmost respect and affection. She was held firmly by the titan toes and what she could only describe as a hug from an overly handsy aunt or uncle. She was compressed and secure, but not uncomfortable or in pain. It have taken impressive dexterity and control for Sabrina to pull this off. The only thing that was a true impairment was the damned heat. It was sweltering in the sock from a mixture of the naturally warm fabric, the claustrophobic space, and Sabrina’s body heat. Izzellah was sweating like a roasted pig.

“Just one more step, Little sis.” She heard. Izzellah closed her eyes and prepared for the ride once more. In the past days she thought she gotten used to sudden changes in altitude just by the nature of her predicament. Something about being confined in the socks darkness made the experience worse. Her stomach twisted as she felt her body leave the ground as Sabrina lifted her foot. It settled on the descent as Sabrina did this much more methodically than the lift off. She was taking precise care in ensuring her safety. Izzellah was almost flattered, if she wasn’t completely embarrassed that this was even happening to her in the first place. Fuck being small! She felt herself lift off again even slower this time. The foot came to a resting position and the big toe seemed to pat her head in a comforting display. She felt a tug behind her and the fabric began to move and brush past her. She saw light again and breathed in a refreshing blast of cool air. Sabrina’s face came into view. She glanced at the billboard visage of her sister, the tan skin, the curly hair, the big round eyes, and tiny upturned nose. Her face was a mixture of worry and relief.

“That wasn’t too bad was it?” she grinned.

 


 

 

Izzy drifted in her own bathtub. When she closed her eyes she could almost pretend she was normal again, back to her original size, and enjoying a relaxing bath after dance class. Of course that fantasy was dramatically overshadowed by what should have been a pool of waist deep water becoming a vast ocean before her and the columns that shot forth from its depths. Sabrina stood nude in the slowly rising water of Izzy’s bathtub. Her room only had a stand up shower which is why this switch was made. It dawned on Izzy that the bath  she’d had in the sink might have been the exception and not the rule.

“I’m going to sit down now.” Sabrina warned. She lowered herself into the tub and the water level slowly rose with her. Izzy drifted to the edge of the tub. It’s a good thing she knew how to swim or this might be dangerous. Sabrina lifted a leg and started to lather it with soap. Water fell down it like a waterfall.

“We’ll need to keep practicing with the sock.” She informed. Izzy almost wondered why but the plan was pretty obvious. She would sneak her into school. Chances were if Sabrina was upfront about her attendance she would be placed back in that dreadful cage. Even if Braxton had learned the fear of god from Sabrina or was now paralyzed and breathing through an iron lung Izzy wouldn’t risk herself in that thing again. She agreed with the plan in merit but not so much in method. Not that she really had the right to argue at all.

“I-I also have other ideas.” Sabrina said. She lowered her leg back into the warm water and started work on the other.

“What kind of ideas.” Izzy heard herself saying. She was surprised she was actually curious. Maybe it was self preservation. Sabrina had been coming up with all kinds of “ideas” lately. Would it be like her ice cream idea, or her sock idea, or her lessons, or worse.

“I was thinking of starting a Youtube channel featuring me and you.”

Izzy dunked herself underwater and laughed hard. She watched as the air bubbles escaped her mouth like a torrent towards the water’s surface. Youtube! What a stupid idea! No one ever got famous on Youtube. Let alone a tiny. It was a one in a million chance inside a one in a million chance. What would she do sing?! She kept these thoughts to herself. No sense raining on her sister’s parade. Maybe they would be that one in a million, after all it was almost one in a million she would shrink but here it she was treading water at the size of a coin.

“Sure.” Izzy agreed. “What else?”

“Welll,” Sabrina started. “Fun things.”

“Fun things?”

“LIke this!” Izzy felt  herself drifting again. Sabrina was making small waves with her hands that pushed her closer. It felt like the wave pool at a water park. She felt the back of her head bump into Sabrina’s chest.

“I guess that was kinda fun.”

“That’s not what I was talking about.” Sabrina revealed. She wore a familiar smile. The kind of mischievous cheshire she’d had after that oral ice cream adventure. She was grabbed. A dallop of her favorite almond scented aloe body wash was poured on top of her. Then Sabrina started working the soap into her gently with both thumbs until suds formed.

“I really want us to be closer…..as sisters.” Sabrina said. She brought Izzy to her chest and started gently rubbing her soapy body against herself until a lather formed.

“You shouldn’t be afraid to touch me whenever you want. A-anywhere.” Sabrina went on. She raised Izzy to her face and blew some of the suds off. Izzy knew the closeness Sabrina wanted wasn’t something most sisters shared.

“This morning. When you told me you fell between mom’s…..y’know.”

“BOOBS.” Izzy said bluntly. This girl was strangely shy at the oddest times.

` “I was actually a little….jealous.” Sabrina admitted. Izzy found herself lowered until she came face to flatness with Sabrina’s chest. Sabrina gripped her left...well it wasn’t a breast but there was something there, maybe, in the right light, if you squinted really hard, a committee was looking into it. An itty bitty titty one. Sabrina was vice president of it.

“I-I don’t have those yet and it seemed like so much fun.”

What was she in such a fucking hurry to grow up for? She should enjoy her youth. Izzy thought. She sure hadn’t. Nature would run it’s course in time. Honestly it was already happening. She would be out of training bras soon…...ish. With their genetics Sabrina would probably end up looking more like their mom then she did. Izzellah Ivory in most cases was just a girl version of their dad. A really hot version if she felt like bragging. She drifted off for a moment. The idea of snuggling up to a significantly more endowed Sabrina was appealing. It was a perk she hadn’t even considered. Her plan was to be long gone before that happened, but she had no plan right now. Her moment could take months or even years if it ever came at all. Izzellah observed her little sister. She had been trying very hard this last week. She was both the source of significant trauma and her only shining light in this shrunken hell. Izzellah knew she was lucky. Sabrina was probably the best, no she was the best person to take care of her. Maybe living under her wouldn’t be so bad.

 

 

 

End Notes:

I guess it's  a good enough time  to tell you this story is about half over.

Chapter 8: Gloria by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Welcome to a another chapter of Small stariing Gloria Ivory! The bronze medal of the Ivory family! I wouldn't blame you for skipping over this chapter. Gloria's not shrunk, she's not a slightly unhinged twelve year old. She just a mom. See what her life is like. 

Small Chapter 8: Gloria

The alarm buzzed. Gloria woke in darkness. It was 4:30am, Monday morning. To Gloria Marie Ivory that only meant one thing. She needed coffee. She dragged herself out of bed and checked herself. Her body was itchy and her smell was, well distinct would be putting it politely. Coffee would need to wait for now. She started the shower and as the water warmed she undressed and relieved herself. She stepped into the water and let it run down her. It felt wonderful. Gloria felt up her body. She was still keeping it together rather well she thought. She gripped a lump of fat around her midsection. Or maybe not. She needed to start exercising, maybe take a yoga class or start jogging again. That would require waking up even earlier. She sighed.  Didn’t she get enough of a workout running around that damned hospital. Again the answer was apparently no. These were the burdens of being a single mom.  She resigned herself to at least work in some sit-ups before bed. Her hands went up past her waist and her burgeoning belly fat up to her chest. She gripped and lifted her considerable breasts. Were they starting to sag? She could add bench presses to that list as well as buying some new bras. A tingle surged through her as her finger grazed her left nipple, right where Izzellah had touched her the day before. It rose to full attention. She felt a quiver in her lower lip and bit down on it.

“Get yourself together.” she thought. It was inappropriate to have such thoughts about your daughter. Even if she hadn’t been touched like that in years. She’d tried dating after “him” but her daughters were still young then and any fleeting moments of intimacy she did get were...disappointing. Still that wasn’t an excuse to even consider her daughter as an option. Although. She did technically own Izzellah now. In the eyes of the law it wouldn’t be a problem at all, she’d just be enjoying her property. Izzellah seemed to have fun with it. It could be something to bring them closer. Really rekindle that special bond between mother and daughter. She squeezed her chest together and tried to remember how Izzellah felt squirming inside her cleavage, her tiny hands scrambling for freedom, her little fingers on her nip-.

BUZZ! BUZZ!!

Dammit! It was 4:59. Shower fantasy time was over. Time to go back to reality where she was a mother first before anything else. She dressed quickly and went downstairs to start breakfast.

 


 


They would eat healthy. Every morning Gloria took the time to hand prepare all her daughter’s meals for the week. While the milk simmered for a breakfast of oatmeal she busied her hands slicing an assortment of fruits and vegetables. Diced oranges, apple slices, tomatoes, cucumbers, pineapples and more were dropped into a blender. She started it and as the produce spun and mixed into a medley she procured a bin of organic steel cut oats and poured them into the boiling milk. She stirred it and added just a hint of sugar and cinnamon for taste. The heat was turned down as the oats binded with the milk. She would let it warm on very low heat until ready to be served. Finally she stopped the blender and poured the fresh smoothies into cups and refrigerated them.

Next was lunch and dinner. Gloria worked long hours and often wasn’t home in time to cook fresh meals for them necessitating this weekly ritual. She opened the freezer. There were some frozen prawns she could pan sear and put in a nice salad for Sabrina, that and some yogurt, maybe a nice hearty soup as well. She picked up a large white bowl half filled with ice cream and assorted candy toppings. Gloria rubbed her forehead. Is this what Sabrina chose to eat when she was home alone? The ice cream was for dessert after dinner. Gloria pinched the fledgling love handle she discovered this morning. She imagined her youngest daughter at three-hundred plus pounds and missing half her teeth. That girl wouldn’t eat anything healthy if it weren’t for her. She scooped the ice cream concoction into the sink to melt. At least Izzellah took better care of herself. Her oldest was so body conscious sometimes she wondered if anorexia had become a problem. Izzellah made a big to do about not eating her meals at all, yet they’d somehow disappeared by the end of the week. She’d appreciate a salad too, with...she checked the bottom cabinets, a protein bar would do and some-. She stopped herself. She didn’t have to cook for Izzellah anymore.

“Dammit.” she cursed to herself. She checked the fridge. Sure enough three cups of fruit and vegetable smoothie had been poured. Gloria grabbed a thermos from another cabinet. She would have the rest with her lunch. Next came the best part. She opened the bottom drawer of her kitchen counter. Inside was a plethora of different coffee beans. She was running low. Only  Blue Mountain, Hawaiian Kona, and Columbian. She chose the imported beans of her homeland, on her mother’s side. Ay! She would have to call her. Grandma Sofia did not know about her granddaughters new circumstances. She would be livid. That was a worry for another day and there was coffee to be made! She also claimed her personal electric grinder. Gloria did not consider herself a coffee aficionado but she did appreciate the craft enough to grind her own beans. She gave them a sniff. Such heavenly aroma. She would have it black today.

 


 

Sabrina surveyed her beverage with trepidation.

“Just try it!” Gloria demanded. “Your sister likes it.” Gloria pointed to her oldest who was nursing a minor portion in a Small Comforts cup the size of a bucket to her.

Sabrina sniffed the blended elixir. “This has vegetables in it!” How could she tell just from that?

“You won’t be able to taste them!” Gloria ensured. “The fruit masks them.”

Sabrina brought the cup to her mouth and took one exploratory sip, just barely allowing a drop to reach her tongue. “I don’t like it.” she said.

“You didn’t even-!” Gloria had to restrain herself. The frustration was rising. Sabrina was sometimes so much worse than Izzellah had ever been, but she was adamant not to have the same hostility between her and her youngest. “Just drink it, mija!”

“Why?!”

“Because I don’t want you go on insulin at fifteen or die in your forties!” Gloria could swear. Her sweetest daughter turned into a demon over the most petty reasons. Then in a surprising move her oldest came through. The sprite finished the remainder of her smoothie then went to gain her sister’s attention. She was lifted up and the two seemed to have some private conversation.

“Really?!” Sabrina chirped with excitement. Her eyes lit up and her mood completely changed. “Anything for you!” she said to her pocket person. She took the smoothie drink and downed it in one long chug. She wiped some residue of her mouth and let out a cute burp. “Actually that tasted alright.” she peeped.

Gloria was in mild shock. What just happened?

 


 


Gloria Ivory was an ER doctor at the Harmony Grove Medical Center. The hospital was criminally understaffed for its area as a result of not being part of the Winton regional empire. This meant that every member was valuable and that she worked long hours. She walked in through the back entrance and scrubbed in.

The emergency room was always full. By the very nature of the job Gloria was charged with treating patient after patient from the issues as minor as the common cold to bullet wounds and industrial accidents and everything in between. Lately there was a new trend developing. Shrink “accidents”.

Gloria hadn’t truly bought into the shrink effect until it happened to Izzellah. Sure she’d seen the occasional report on the news but she’d never experienced it until recently. The day her daughter shrunk she’d already seen her first tiny in real life. It’s what motivated her to test her family in the first place. And now? New incidents were being reported left and right. She’d seen a worried mother bring in her young son after he’d passed out in the middle of a soccer game. They thought it was exhaustion but he’d shrunk in her arms. There was another “accident” with a shrunken father who’d broken both his legs. It was fairly obvious he was being abused by his two children. It was part of her job now to offer asylum in these cases. That meant the hospital would provide care and temporary housing until the victim could be moved to a research institute if they volunteered themselves over. He refused. Harmony Grove was the only hospital to provide this in the entire tri-county area.


She headed down the hall to the room where her next patient was called in to wait for her.
“Mrs. Wanda Sandow?” She inspected the tall and pale woman sitting on the exam bed and checked her charts. “You’ve been complaining of painful stomach aches and vomiting.”

“Yes.” She replied.

“Standard question. Have you eaten anything strange in the last few days?” Gloria began her examination.

“N-no.”

“Foreign foods? Spicy foods? Been out of the country at all?” She started checking vitals. Eyes were normal. Her pulse was slightly elevated and her stomach was bloated.

“No.” Wanda repeated to all questions. She was jittery and seemed just a tad off. Gloria put her stethoscope to Wanda’s chest.

“Breath in please.” Gloria asked.

Wanda complied. Her breath was clear if slightly labored. Gloria placed it on the woman’s stomach and heard something. It was a small thumping sound. It grew louder and she felt something push.

“This may seem odd but have you had unprotected sex within the last few months?” Gloria inquired.

“Excuse me?” Wanda replied with indignation.

“No excuse me.” Gloria apologized. “It’s not good to make assumptions, but you definitely have something inside you. I can hear it.”

Wanda’s face went even paler. “Impossible!” she insisted.

“You assure me that you haven’t eaten or swallowed anything strange in the last few days, even by accident?”

“Yes. I positive.” Wanda insisted.

“Well than this is a mystery.” Gloria gripped her pager. “Clyde, I need an ultrasound in room fourteen please.”

“Ul-ultra sound?” Mrs. Sandow was visibly shivering now. “Why?”

“To rule out that you might be pregnant.”

“Pregnant! Dr. Ivory I assure you I’m not pregnant.”

“You and your?....Husband haven’t  engaged in sexual activity in the last three to six months?”

“Well no but I’ve taken precautions.” Wanda informed. Her face strained in discomfort.

“We will find out soon enough. Don’t worry.” She laid Wanda back onto the exam bed.

 


 


A heavyset black man wheeled in a cart with a monitor on it. He sat in a stool next to the bed and poured a clear cream onto the wand.

“Start at the lower abdomen, the uterus.” Gloria instructed.

“You know I’ve done this before.” Clyde pressed the wand against Wanda’s abdomen, and feedback travelled back via ultra high frequencies to the monitor. Nothing appeared. Clyde moved the wand back and forth to check different angles. Still nothing.

Gloria rubbed her chin. “Move up to more, to her stomach.”

Clyde grumbled in annoyance but complied. Again there was nothing. Gloria stared at the monitor with intensity. Was there something-?

“Ah!” Wanda spasmed lightly. There was movement in the black and white feedback of the monitor.

“What the hell?!” Clyde observed. “Is something moving in there?”

Both medical professionals focused on the screen. Clyde moved the wand over to attempt at a better image. Something with a vaguely familiar silhouette appeared. It couldn’t be could it?

“Clyde can I speak with you in the hallway?” Gloria tugged the nurse’s arm and dragged him out.

“Did you see that?!” she asked him.

“I saw something.” he said. “Something that I don’t get paid enough to worry about.”

“Clyde!” Gloria couldn’t believe what she was about to say. “I think that woman swallowed a person.”

 


 

Damien Sandow suffered from severe second and third degree burns all over his body from extended time treading in gastric acid. He laid on a small coughing pillow in the intensive care unit. Gloria dabbed at his epidermis with lidocaine using a cotton swab. The work was tedious and time consuming. It required a delicate hand and and special tools to treat and wrap his fragile body without further damaging it. Gloria had taken it upon herself to deliver treatment. Damien was her patient by proxy. Mrs. Sandow insisted it was an accident, that she didn’t even know he was in there, yet Mr. Sandow a man married for fifteen years and a father volunteered for the institute as soon as he’d gained consciousness. Wanda was hysterical. They were meant for each other, they were going to be together forever. Truly together. The hospital didn’t have the right to take away her property. She had to be escorted out of the hospital, but not before the threat of litigation. Mr. Sandow’s troubles might not be over quite yet. Asylum was a courtesy not a right. If Mrs. Sandow managed to find a lawyer before he officially became Institute property he’d very likely be delivered back to her.

Gloria monitored her patient. His vitals had normalized. Her mind drifted to dark thoughts. What if this had happened to her daughter? Would she notice if she’d swallowed her? Would it matter? Izzellah was just a much her property as Damian belonged to his wife. She flashed back to their encounter from yesterday.

She pinched herself. “No! Dammit!” she couldn’t start to think of her daughter that way. Izzellah Ivory was not a thing no matter what the law said. A law a foolish as it was shortsighted. The new species act also known as Deloris’ law was passed to keep and eighty year old blind woman named Deloris Brown from spending the rest of her life in prison for accidentally stepping on and killing a shrunken postal worker. The case had caught the attention of the nation and millions of Americans sympathized with the elderly woman. Experts had discovered in the autopsy enough genetic differences to classify shrink victims as a new species. A species without human rights. Thus her daughter and everyone like her became property and all America knew is that they’d kept an old lady out of jail. Gloria continued to leer at an unconscious Mr. Sandow. The man that was less than human, less than an animal. The tingle of tiny hands hadn’t left her skin. It tormented her. She could just take him. She had the ability to nurse him back to health at home. He would enjoy living with her more than the institute or a crazy woman that literally wanted to eat him. Would she even get in trouble for it? He wasn’t technically the hospital’s property or the institutes yet. The worst she would be charged with was petty theft. She could do it!

“I need a break.” Gloria said to herself. She left the room and Mr. Sandow to his rest. She couldn’t decide what was worse; still humoring incestous thoughts toward her daughter or literally stealing a woman’s husband at work. Ignacio might have been right about her. Mr. Sandow’s fate was now in the hands of time. Would the institute claim him before Wanda! Either way it would be done before the day was over.

 


 


The institute had won. During Gloria’s lunch break a man in a white lab coat had shown up to claim Mr. Sandow and two other volunteers from the hospital. Mrs. Sandow had reappeared just minutes after the final paperwork had been signed and they had all become property of the government. Mrs. Sandow still insisted she would have her day in court and she might even have a case but the institute had good lawyers. Either way it was no longer Gloria’s responsibility. She wasn’t sure the institute was a fate any better though. She’d heard rumors that they weren’t only searching for a cure but something else, perhaps it was the something that let a tiny man survive for three days in his wife’s stomach. No matter what eventually happened to Izzellah, Gloria was adamant she would never go there. She was better off as the family toy for life than a research subject. Sabrina would eventually move out on her own and maybe take Izzellah with her. That would be a good life right? Fun even. Or maybe Izzellah would stay behind and they could have some fun of their own.

Gloria slapped herself. Hard. “Stop it!” She needed it bad. She would have to find a way to get her own tiny, one that wasn’t her daughter, or even just go on a date. God why did she have to look so much like him!? Fuck that bastard for leaving her like this! Literally!

 


 


Gloria returned home at the reasonable hour of 10:30pm. Her girls were asleep and she needed to get to bed soon herself, but there was one thing nagging at her. She slipped into Sabrina’s room. She walked over to the nightstand where Izzellah usually rested. She wasn’t there.

“Mija, are you awake? Where are you.” She whispered. She heard a shuffling noise. Her youngest turned over in her sleep to the side. She could see Izzellah clutched to her chest snuggly. “Mija.”

“What?” Izzellah murmured. The tiny began to stir. She wiggled in her larger sister’s hand.

Gloria sat on the edge of her daughter’s bed. Ever the heavy sleeper Sabrina was not disturbed by this at all. “Mija, what are you doing there?”

Izzellah snorted to alertness. “What?” she asked the darkness. Gloria moved to try and pry her small daughter from the twelve year old’s grip.

“No.” Sabrina peeped and rolled over again. She cuddled Izzellah even closer. Dammit the girl was infuriating in her sleep too. Gloria walked around the bed to try again.

“Mom?” Izzellah turned to face her.

“Yes, mija. Can you get free?”

“Sure.” Izzellah slurred. She tapped the side of Sabrina’s index finger. It flexed and patted her head. She licked it next. It went to press against her chest and then the middle finger came awake. It started to rub at Izzellah’s abdomen. Gloria couldn’t believe what she was witnessing as Sabrina’s fingers responded to her teasing and awaken they began to explore and grope Izzellah’s tiny body. Sabrina’s mouth formed a perverted smile as a bead of drool ran down the side. Within a moment her hands were loosened and it only took another for Izzellah to escape it’s depraved grasp, and good lord she was naked!

“I just figured that one out today.” Izzellah boasted.

“Why are you naked, Mija?!” Gloria had to cover her mouth to stop the accidental shout.

“It’s what Sabrina wants.” she shrugged. “I’ve gotten used to it. I don’t fight her on these things anymore.”

“Anymore?” Gloria noted. Izzellah was silent. “We need to talk, mija.”

 


 

Gloria sat in her room, on her bed, with her tiny and completely nude oldest daughter in her hand. This was immensely awkward for her but Izzellah didn’t seem fazed at all. The Izzellah she knew was extremely uptight and body conscious. How has that changed in less than a week.

“What did you want to talk about mom?” Izzellah asked while she rubbed her eyes.

“Are you okay, mija? Really okay?”

“I’m fine.” Izzellah informed but she didn’t make eye contact.

“Don’t lie, mija.” Gloria’s intuition told her a different story. Ever since she’d shrunk and especially in the last few days Izzellah had been...strange. She was oddly more respectful. That wasn’t right. “You can talk to me, mija.”

“What do you want me to say mom?” Izzellah looked up at her.

“Anything, mija.” Gloria prodded. “What did you mean by “anymore”?”

“I-...nothing.”

“Mija!”

“What?!” Izzellah snapped. “She’s in charge okay. You knew that when you gave me to her! She’s the human! I’m not! I do what she says!”

“She’s not hurting you is she!?”

The image of Sabrina’s foot was imprinted in Izzellah’s mind. “I don’t know. She’s been reading things. Teaching me things. Studying!”

“Mija, I don’t want you to be afraid of us.” Gloria rubbed her daughter’s head with her index finger.

“Well too late!” Izzellah crossed her arms. Her face was red.

“Do I need to talk with Sabrina?”

“No.” Izzellah denied. “She hasn’t done anything you wouldn’t do. That a human wouldn’t do. I’m...adjusting.”

“Adjusting?”

“To all of this!” Izzellah waved up and down her body then to all around her. “I hate all of this but that’s how it is now! “This won’t be the worst thing that happens to me in life.””

“I think you need a break tonight, Izzellah.” Gloria said. “You’ll sleep with in here tonight.”

“I don’t want to.” Izzellah denied. “Just give me back to Sabrina. She’ll freak out if I’m not there when she wakes up.”

“Too bad for her. I’ve already made my decision.” Gloria set Izzellah on her own pillow and gave her a silk handkerchief to wrap herself up in. “A mother has the right to spend time with her daughter.”

Izzellah was mute. They both knew she couldn’t do anything about this. Gloria had to admit she enjoyed having renewed power over her rebellious daughter. She turned and went to sleep herself. She would have words with Sabrina in the morning. Figure out what was actually  happening.

 

End Notes:

Another chapter down. I'm actually almost done with this thing. You're not done reading it but I'm almost done writing it which might lead to a schedule shake up. I won't promise anything until I'm done though. See you soon. 

Chapter 9: One Week's Worth by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

It's a work week not a full week.

Also welcome to another chapter of Small! I tried something a bit different with this chapter which is just a bunch of story beats that I felt wouldn't sustain a whole chapter. Let's see how it works. 

Also, Also......Thank you for over 10k reads! To think one person(me) actually read this story over ten thousand times. I know that's not alot compared to other more popular stories but it means a lot. Next step to success? Rename this story "The Small Sisters" and leech off the chumps that don't know any better.

Ramble over. Story now!

 

Small chapter 9: One Week’s Worth.

 

Monday: Dangerous Daydreams.



There was more sock training planned. Izzy hadn’t gotten over her foot trauma and despite her sister’s gentle and focused treatment she had a panic attack this time. She’d screamed and the session was over instantly. She didn’t know why her mental fortitude had shattered this time. Her mind was still flip-flopping back and forth between what she could handle. That first lesson was chiseled into her life experience. She doubted she would ever get over it. Sabrina spent the better part of the intended training time consoling her  little sis and showing  her the instruction videos she’d found. The couple in them was cute, but misguided. The man couldn’t actually enjoy being stuffed in his girlfriend’s sock and being treated like foot lint could he? No way. He was faking it so that she wouldn’t eat him or squish him into tiny paste. A wise decision on his part.

 

They buckled down hard on Sabrina’s homework. Today was the deadline and she really wanted her tv back. Math was done. Sabrina took to the concepts well and was able to figure out most of the problems on her own. The essay was another story entirely. She had to redo her paper on the Civil War and was completely bored by the subject. She insisted on copy and pasting what she could find in a few wikipedia articles like that was enough.

“This is how you write essays?” Izzellah asked.

Sabrina just shrugged. “You’re the one who told me history wasn’t important.”

“It’s not but….you have to pretend like you care y’know. Put in some effort. Write what you feel.”

“I feel like the Civil War was stupid and fought for stupid reasons by stupid people.”

“Oooh that’s good write that down!” Izzellah encouraged. “What else you got?”

“Ummm...I think a lot of the problems surrounding the Civil War are still problems we have today, like racism and inequality and stuff?”

“Okay this is a start.” Izzellah informed. “We can work with this.”

They spent the next hour and half fine tuning Sabrina’s opinions using vocabulary words and facts. It was hard for Izzellah not to just write the essay for her sister. She had to stop herself from guiding Sabrina too much and let the seventh grader form her own ideas. Eventually they landed on a nice and eloquent three page paper that Sabrina was confident would get her an A and Izzellah knew would nab her a B.

 

Sabrina still had more homework but she was knocked out. Too mentally exhausted to even think about her last assignment which was a reading project. She had to pick a book to read for the year by the end of the week. Izzy didn’t think it was that hard but Sabrina put it off entirely.

She was. “Done with homework for the day.” and that was the end of that. This left Izzellah stripped naked once more and trapped in her comatose sister’s hands as the colossus partook in a lazy afternoon nap. She was tucked against Sabrina’s cheek too close to that terrifying mouth than she was comfortable with. As her sister snored her stale breath washed over Izzy. Was she honestly expected to sleep like this. She needed to escape but Sabrina’s hands were like a coffin that entombed her in their loving overprotection. She didn’t want to bite her sister. The potential aftermath of that action was too unsavory for her. So Izzy had to try something else. She wasn’t strong enough to force herself out of the handhold. She tried anyway. Izzy scratched at one of the fingers to try and get a good grip. Maybe she could try and tug at it and it would move on it’s own.

“That tickles.” Sabrina mumbled. Her finger fidgeted. It moved upward and inward towards Izzy’s belly. It started to circle around her midsection. Izzy was confused. She looked toward her sister. Her mouth was agape and she let out a snore. She was still asleep.

“What?” Izzy thought. The finger kept petting her like this subconsciously. With a bit more maneuverability at her disposal she managed to lift her left knee up. The finger responsible for binding her legs came alive and pressed into her inner thigh. It started stroking her up and down her leg barely grazing her bikini line. Sabrina had to be fucking with her. She squirmed around and her sister’s eyes were still shut. Her open mouth had upturned into a light smile. She couldn’t actually still be asleep.

“Sabrin-Ah!” Something touched her butt! Her sister’s lecherous index finger was probing at her backdoor. It squished her cheeks together with its partner the thumb.

“You’re so cute Little sis.” Sabrina yawned. Her mouth opened wide. “I just wanna eat you up!”

Izzy remembered those words from the first night. That and the ice cream incident left her believing that Sabrina might have some sort of oral infatuation with her. She found herself placed closer to Sabrina’s mouth.

“No!” Izzy tried to kick a her sister’s bottom lip with her free leg. It bounced off with no visible damage done. Izzellah was sure she was about to be swallowed by her sister while she slept. What a way to go that would be. She’d die of embarrassment before the digestion got to her. Instead she was treated to the sight of Sabrina’s over eager tongue that she’d come to know so personally. It squirmed out of her mouth and lapped up the entire left side of Izzellah’s body covering it in mouth slime. The preteen tongue wasn’t done. The deviant muscle drew a circle around her face as if searching. It found her mouth and suddenly the tip was shoved inside. The tip of the goliath oral invader dominated Izzellah’s tongue. It caressed and carried her maiden muscle to every corner of her mouth. Sabrina’s fingers weren’t to be outdone. They went into overdrive and went to the task of molesting her body. Precise attention was paid to each inch of her. Each of her erogenous zones got equal treatment and they even discovered ones she wasn’t aware of. She felt like one of the heroines in her sex manga. The ones that got routinely violated by tentacle creatures. It had always been a perverse fantasy but it wasn’t one she ever thought would be realized, especially not at the hand of her giant little sister. The tongue’s tip overran hers and shoved its way down her throat. Izzellah gagged as her airway was blocked. She was starting to feel light headed which in a way increased the sensations she was feeling. Her mind flashed.

 

 

Izzellah Ivory was sprawled out in the carriage of a 2015 Ford pickup. Darren Winton was on top of her. His clumsy hands were busy fondling with her breasts over her shirt. They were locking lips and fooling around after a close win over Winton’s rivals Gregston. Izzellah wasn’t crazy about physical contact with Darren or the idea of sex with him but there was some pleasure to be had. He was hot and he knew how to use his mouth at least. He made a move to go under her shirt. She caught his hand. They broke the kiss.

“C’mon babe.” he urged.

She furrowed her brow. “You haven’t earned that yet.”

“I scored the winning touchdown!” he bragged. As if she was impressed by exploits in American football.

Izzellah smiled at him wickedly and he shuddered. She was fondling the sizeable bulge in his pants. “Soon big guy.” she promised. Just enough to keep him on the line. Darren Winton in his current form was no candidate for her virginity, but maybe if she groomed him right he’d been acceptable before she went off to college.

“Why not tonight!” Darren tightened his hold on her butt and reversed the grip on the hand that held him at bay. “It’s a perfect night for it.” He forced another kiss and Izzellah had to push against him. She reared her head back and accidentally bashed it against the bed of the truck.

“NO! Darren. Cool off!” He was too strong. He was back on her again

“Come on, Izzy. I love you.” He insisted as he reached under her shirt and got a handful of boobage.

“Izzy!” That was the last straw. Darren knew better! Izzellah reached back to slap the daylights out of the prick when suddenly his weight was completely off her.

“What the fuck?!” The athlete screamed. He was suspended in the air by one hand. A hand that belonged to the new freshman head cheerleader Sabrina Ivory. No relation.

“The girl said no, asshole.” The new freshman tossed Darren like a ragdoll. He landed hard on the tar pavement. Izzellah met eyes with her. She’d noticed this freshman at the orientation ceremony. She was cute as a button despite her mammoth size easily besting seven feet. She stood out, but that hadn’t stopped her from soaring in popularity in her first three months and snatching the top cheerleader vote away from Rebecca. She was someone worth knowing.

“I was handling the situation myself.” Izzellah readjusted her favorite top to cover her exposed brassiere. It was pink with a lemon wedge on it.

“That’s a pretty bad thank you.” Sabrina smiled.

“That’s because it wasn’t one.” Izzellah clarified. “You think I can’t handle a man-ape like Darren Winton.”

“What’s someone as great as you doing with a man-ape in the first place?” The freshman held her stare. “He can’t treat you right.”

“And how do you think I should be treated.” Izzellah couldn’t take her eyes off the her. She carried herself with such confidence and her height was a secret turn on. “You don’t even know who I am.”

“You’re Izzellah Ivory.” The freshman chuckled at the similar name they shared. She tugged at her varsity jacket that represented a different school. “You’re popular, but don’t act like it. You could be cheerleading or going out for a team but you don’t. You dance when no one’s looking. You snap pictures of muscle cars in the parking lot. Everyone seems to like you even when you act like a stuck up bitch. You volunteer at school functions which nobody does. You’re the princess of this school and should be treated as such.”

Izzellah blushed at the analysis. She didn’t think anyone paid that much attention to her.

“An asshole like Darren won’t treat you like a princess. He’ll fuck and forget like he does with every girl. He won’t protect you, care for you.”

“And what? You will?” Izzellah was skeptical. She couldn’t trust a freshman she just met over an established power like Darren, even if there was an...attraction.

“Of course.” Sabrina smiled a wide cheshire grin and then did something unexpected. She seized Izzellah up into a princess carry and pressed her lips against hers in a tender kiss.

Darren awoke from his stunned stupor. “What the fuck are you doing?!” he rushed the amazonian freshman with his arm cocked back for a haymaker. Sabrina pushed an arm out and caught his head. He swung but his hand hit air due to the size difference. Sabrina dwarfed the both of them.

“I’m making out with your girlfriend. What’s it look like?” She pushed him back down to the ground and continued to tongue wrestle Izzellah. Izzellah wasn’t the slightest bit ashamed in her adultery. Something about this freshman resonated with her. She just wanted more. Her hands felt good, better than Darren. Her tongue was smart and affectionate.

“Fuck you!” Darren shouted. He leaped at Sabrina this time. She sidestepped him and he landed on his truck bed. The two new lovers didn’t break their kiss.

“Give it up pretty boy.” Sabrina smiled as a string of saliva connected her mouth with her new girlfriend. Her new little Izzy Ivory. “I don’t want to have to kick your ass.”

Darren finally took in their size difference. The freak was near ten feet tall.

“Fuck you two fags!” He spat. “I knew you were a whore Izzy.” He sped off in his pickup leaving smoke and burned rubber as he peeled out the parking lot. Izzellah almost lost it at that last “Izzy” shot. She wanted to chase Darren down and force feed him a football….rectally.

“Fuck he was my ride.” She remembered.

“It’s okay I have a car.” Sabrina revealed. She held her new prize close. The freshman carried her princess all the way to her new carriage. It was a larger than life, restored 1969 mustang, painted pink. Sabrina had horrible taste in color but amazing taste in cars. Sabrina leaned her against it and they continued the with the lip service.

“You’re mine now Izzy.” Sabrina said and this time it Izzellah wasn’t mad. It felt like she was meant to say it. Izzellah couldn’t fight her on it. It was and absolute. “I love you, little sis!”

 

Izzellah snapped out of her delusion. She was still in the control of her sleeping sister’s promiscuous fingertips. They had loosened their hold on her considerably to partake in the enjoyment of teasing her body. Izzellah took advantage of this to lunge forward out of their predatory clutches. She was free. The hand grabbed at thin air in effort to reclaim their lost possession. Izzellah wasn’t having it. She fled out of their effective range then fell to her knees.

What the fuck was wrong with her?

Her little orgasm incited dream replayed with full clarity in her mind. She remembered that night with Darren. She had indeed slapped the pride out of him that night. He followed her around like a chastised puppy for two months afterward. Sabrina wasn’t there and she absolutely wasn’t a amazon freshman! Had her sanity shrunk with her?! Izzellah knew she was losing it. She hadn’t had a cigarette in a week now and she wasn’t having withdrawal symptoms which was bothering her more than the cravings would. She looked at her sister’s hands. Those massive, grotesque, beautiful, attentive, digits were giving her pleasure. Real pleasure. That overgrown brute of a tongue had dominated and satisfied a carnal need she wasn’t able to perceive herself. Izzellah Ivory had subbed out to her twelve year old sister while she was asleep. Did she secretly, desire being dominated? She was attracted to tall, and who was taller than a literal giantess. She shook her head and tried to erase the thought like a mental etch-a-sketch. This was inappropriate and unimportant. Survival. She hand to remember that. It came before even the pursuit of hidden desires, but she had to admit this thing that was growing between her and Sabrina was not entirely one sided.

 

Tuesday: A Talk and Time Out.

 

Izzellah heard voices. They were coming from outside her mom’s room. She just barely remembered a talk last night, and falling asleep on her nightstand. She yawned.

“Mom, PLEASE!” Her sister whined so loudly that it echoed throughout the house.

“Shh, mija!” Came her mom’s voice. The sound died down but Izzellah could still hear dull speech. She stood up and went to the edge of the nightstand. She was still naked of course. Waking up like this wasn’t even worth being surprised about anymore. She took a deep breath and pumped her arms. She leaped off the nightstand and tucked her body into herself.  She landed on the floor in a tumble. She hit a little harder than she’d expected causing pain to surge through her feet and knees. She stood up and dusted herself off. She needed practice at this but she was ok.

It was an entirely different world on the ground. Izzellah never spent much time on the floor except when tending to Sabrina’s feet and at those time she was more focused on other things. Now with no one watching her she truly took in the “human” world at her new height. Simple things like beds and chairs were towers.  A pile of her mom’s clothes were a hill to climb. Everything dwarfed her, taunted her with their size. It was truly daunting. Could she survive in a world no longer made for her? She doubted she’d even be able to get back onto the nightstand without aid.

“You can’t do that, mija.” Izzellah heard from past the door. Her mom and sister were talking about something clearly.

“But you will giver her to me right?”

They were talking about her! Izzellah jogged toward the door. It was just as massive as everything else. It seemed impervious, indestructible, impassable, impossible. She knew there was no chance of her even getting to the doorknob which perched bolted to the wall a mile above her, and even if she could she wouldn’t possess the strength to push it open. Solid maple.  But fortunately for her there was a gap at the bottom, a small bit of space preventing the wood from scratching the f;loor. It was time to take advantage of this horrible size. Izzellah went down onto the floor until her belly touched the fibers of the carpet. She crawled forward and squeezed underneath the gap. It was a tight fit and the friction from the carpet rubbed her stomach raw leaving a red stripe on her midsection. It was irritating but at least she was on the other side. This size had some uses after all. She made her way down the hallway toward her sister’s room. It was quite the walk akin to at least a few blocks for her. The voices of her family were getting louder and clearer.

“I don’t want you mistreating your sister.” Gloria said.

“I’m not mistreating her.” Came Sabrina’s spritely voice.

“She seems almost afraid of you.”

“She’s afraid of everyone except me!”

What were they talking about. She couldn’t really remember what she had said to her mom last night. She didn’t think she revealed anything too incriminating. She hadn’t said anything about Sabrina’s foot lesson, or her sock training, or the skinship.

“Why is she naked all the time?”

“We don’t have any clothes that fit her. She hates the Small Comfort stuff. I think she prefers being naked.”

Was Sabrina actually lying to their mom, or did she actually think that. She did hate the clothes but being naked wasn’t her prefered option either.

“She called me a “human” like an insult.” Gloria continued. “Are you responsible for that?”

“Nooo! But!” Izzellah heard shuffling. She decided to see what was going on. She slid under Sabrina’s door. On the other side was the monstrous visage of the back of her mother leaning over her sister’s bed. Sabrina was doing something but Izzellah couldn’t see anything on the bed from her perspective. Gloria’s foot idly scratched at her calf before coming down in a stomp that created tremors around Izzellah.

“Sabrina Ivory you are grounded! Where did you get that!?”

“It’s- It was Izzellah’s. I took it from her.”

“Sabrina.” Izzellah recognized that tone. It was the quiet anger Gloria mustered when she was disappointed.

“Just look mom. I’ve been researching.” Izzellah heard the tapping of fingers on a keyboard. “Izzy’s going through and identity awakening.”

:I think you mean crisis, mija.”

“No. see. It’s common for tinies to disassociate themselves from humans because well…”

“They’re not.” Gloria continued. “That’s no excuse to treat your sister so bad she’s afraid to disobey you.”

“It’s not like that mom!”

“Then what is it like?”

“It’s complicated….She needs to respect me…..I’m just trying to protect her.”

Izzellah had heard enough. She wasn’t going to sit on the sidelines while they casually talked about her. She had to figure out a way up to them.

:Protecting her from what?” Gloria asked.

“The world!” Sabrina exclaimed. “Being stepped on, eaten, crushed, or worse!”

The quote did not go unnoticed by Gloria “I only told you to watch your sister and take care of her. Not whatever it is you’re doing.”

“Just read this please, mom.” Sabirna begged. “Please.”

“Fine.” Izzellah saw one of her mom’s foot leave the ground as he older woman moved to view the laptop. Izzellah sneaked around her other leg to the edge of the bed frame. One of Sabrina’s blankets was hanging loosely down the side. Izzellah recognized it as one of a pair of hand sewn quilts their grandmother had made for each of them. The yarn fabric was dense and the holes between stitches was enough  to make serviceable hand holds. She started her accent.

“So what? You think you’re some kind of support for her. She’s not a child, Sabrina. You’re sister can take care of herself.”

“Mom. No she can’t. You know that.” Sabrina explained. “She is like a child, or a cripple. She can’t feed herself, she can’t clean herself, everything’s a danger to her now. You can’t shrink proof the entire house. Where did you leave her?”

“She’s in my room.” Gloria stated.

“And if she wants to leave?” Sabrina asked. “You have to be there with her or.”

“Or what!?” Izzellah interjected.

Both women turned in surprise at the unexpected intrusion.

“Or this happens!” Sabrina declared. “She needs rules, boundaries, or she’ll think she can do whatever she wants. Then what?”

“Don’t talk about me like I’m not here, Sabrina!” Izzellah yelled out of anger but also to make sure they could hear her. “I’ve been going along with this stuff so far to protect myself but I’m not just gonna let you-”

Izzellah found herself suspended in air.

“Mija, how did you get here?” Gloria asked to her daughter dangling between her thumb and index finger.

“I walked.”

“See!” Sabrina noted with a shrug

“You were gone when I woke up”

“I thought you’d stay put.”

“Yeah well I guess you thought wrong.” Izzellah crossed her arms. She didn’t like being loomed over by these two, being talked about like a thing. She knew she couldn’t do anything. Did they have to be so cavalier about it. She felt lost, stuck between her desire for independence and her need for protection. It was too big, her life, her mom, her sister. Damn her sister. She hated everything she was saying but it made sense, at least to a human. She felt like screaming. Tears started to well in her eyes. “Dammit!”

Gloria observed the upset child in her hands. “So what would you do about this?” she said to her other one.

Sabrina thought for a moment. “She needs a time out.”

“A time out?” Gloria questioned.

“Believe me mom. I want nothing more than to hold her right now but…. She need to be alone somewhere safe, that she can’t escape from so that she can think and we can talk about her in peace.”  

“I’m not a child, and I’m not an invalid you brat!” Izzellah seethed.

Sabrina flinched at this and the potential loss of so much progress. It would ultimately be worth it though, if her mom came through. They would be together forever.

“Shhh, mija.” Gloria comforted. She carried her daughter out the room.

“Mom! What are you doing?!”

“A “Time out.” I believe.” Gloria was taken aback in the absurdity of giving her teenage daughter a time out. The first in over a decade.

“You can’t do that mom!” Izzellah cried. “I’m-I’m!”

“It’s okay.”

“Stop saying that! I’m tired of people telling me it’s okay!”

“Fine!” Gloria snapped. “It’s not okay! It will never be okay! You’re old life is over, you will never be the same girl again. You will never go to college, you will never leave this town, you will never get married, have children, travel, get a job, drive that stupid car in the garage, or do anything of real meaning ever again! Your only choice is to be a pet for your sister for the rest of your life! Is that what you want to hear!?”

Izzellah froze from her mother’s bluntness. She had these thoughts everyday but actually hearing them? And from her own mother!

“You’ll have to find a way to make something new, mija. I can’t help you with that. I can only try to keep you safe.” Izzellah found herself lowered into an underwear drawer. Her mom silk stockings and lacey underwear surrounded her.

“Mom. Please don’t leave me here. You can’t.” Izzellah pleaded.

“It’s for the best.” Gloria said as she shut the drawer and left her daughter in darkness. At least she hoped it was. She went back to her larger daughter’s room but Sabrina was watching the whole thing from outside her door. Fresh tears were streaming down her face. Gloria went to her youngest and brought her in for a hug.

“She’s going to be okay.” Gloria comforted.

“I hope so.” Sabrina cried.

 

Wednesday: To Dance Again

 

Izzellah took in the melody of her sister’s music. She didn’t feel like dancing though. As beautiful as the sounds produced were Izzellah felt her natural inclination to move had died down. It was muted much like the music she tried to block out with her mind.  Yesterday had been another trial for her. They didn’t seem like they would ever end. Her life had fallen apart. She didn’t know what her mom and sister had discussed but she’s spent a half hour in that darkness before being fished out. The rest of the day had been normal. Almost as normal as when she was well….normal. She’d tried to bring up their talk about her but both superior women were tight lipped and evasive on the subject. They must have come to some understanding because she was given back to Sabrina that night.

Sabrina changed the tune she was playing and after a few moments, Izzellah recognized it as Carmen’s :L'amour est un oiseau rebelle” a.k.a. “Habanera” It was a song about an alluring woman warning of the dangers of falling in love.. Izzellah remembered being a background dancer for this song in a dance adaptation Abigail had produced last winter. She had been promised the lead role this year. A role she wouldn’t get now. But why was Sabrina playing it? The girl hated classical music. She had been there at the recital. Izzellah remembered being happy when she’d spotted her family in the crowd, even after arguing with her mom the night before and banning them both from showing up.

“Aaaa’moouur!” Sabrina sang. Her voice was like a bell, light clear and beautiful in the gentle breeze. “Aaa’mour!” She sung in rhythm with her playing which must have been a skill in and of itself let alone keep both in tune.

Izzellah knew what her sister was doing. The memories were stirring up a familiar urge to move. Dancing made her feel better. Sabrina had more than likely figured that out and was trying to provoke that reaction. Izzellah tried to suppress her instincts. She didn’t want to feel better. But the music was too tempting. She couldn’t deny what came naturally to her. She took the first position. The song hit its second verse. Izzellah took steps in time with the tune. She practiced what she remember from the recital. It required a partner but she tried her best on her own. The dance was sultry by design. She was supposed to seduce and capture the attention of her partner who would play Don Jose. Truthfully she wasn’t very confident at this. Izzellah knew she was attractive but never really thought of herself as sexy. She swayed her hips and raised her hands into her hair. She spun in place and tried to crack a sultry smile. She circled around a point on the countertop she’d been placed on. She went onto one toe and bent to the side. She extended her other leg then switched. This continued for few more turns until Izzellah stomped down one leg she had her right leg extended behind her and slowly slid it forward. She gripped the hem of her red dress and drew it up her leg. She felt more than a bit ridiculous at this. Maybe she wasn’t ready for the role of Carmen. She wasn’t adept a subtle sexutality. She might be too innocent for this. It might have been best that she was a cast as a cigarette girl.

The music lilted and Sabrina transitioned into the theme for Game of Thrones. Izzellah leaned backwards onto her hands. This song wasn’t too inspiring for her but she still enjoyed moving. She practiced at a handstand. She hadn’t done these consistently since she was fourteen. She recalled that awkward freshman just out of her middle school bookworm phase. Doing handstands on the school field to show off and attract some friends. They were easier now. It must have been her decrease in size, less mass to push off the the ground. She moved her right hand forward and took a step, then another, and another. She could walk! She even did some handstand push-ups in place. She never wanted to lose this. The true freedom in her body. No matter what happened to her they couldn’t take that away from her.

She heard a beeping sound and then felt her sister leap from her sitting position. She gingerly set her instrument to the side with a broad smile on her face. She skipped over to the countertop and Izzellah could feel the earth move with every bounce. Izzy was sure she would be scooped up in one of her sister’s overly affectionate embraces, but she was completely passed over. Instead Sabrina acquired her laptop. The red camera light was flashing. She didn’t actually. She heard Sabrina type at the device and then familiar music emanated from it. Her violin playing. She hadn’t? Not that embarrassing display! She set the laptop down to face her.

“Good job little sis. We got it all!” Her pearly whites sparkled to the point it was almost blinding. Izzy watched in barely contained terror as the monitor played back the entire routine. Even her little tumbling exhibition. “This is going straight to our channel! People are gonna love you!”

 

 

Thursday: Chipped

 

Izzy laid on her sister’s stomach while Sabrina fiddled with her laptop. Even though she’d been caught with it red handed their mom hadn’t confiscated it like the rest of her stuff. She surfed the web while Izzy looked on only half curious. More articles on the care of shrink victims or the insipid viral video of the week.

“So what were you and mom talking about?” Izzy asked out of nowhere. It was just an idle thought. She knew Sabrina wouldn’t give her a straight answer.

Sabrina looked away from the monitor to face her directly. Izzy stayed in her position flat on her stomach with her chin resting on her palms. “You won’t like it.”

Izzy tilted her head. That was more than she’d gotten so far.

“Mom’s legally giving me ownership of you on my thirteenth birthday.” Sabrina informed.

Izzy sighed. That was a slight surprise but nothing that would upset her. She figured that would happen by the time Sabrina turned eighteen at the very least, but she still hoped she’d figure out something better before then. One year or six before a name changed on a legal document didn’t really  matter overall.

“So.” Izzy said. “You basically already own me anyway.” The difference between now and then was really just a technicality at this point.

“That’s not all.” Sabrina broke eye contact. She chewed on her finger as if it were a pencil eraser. “Me and mom have decided that-”

“What?” Izzy yawned. She turned over onto her side and rested. Maybe she’d take a nap.

“We’re….getting you chipped.”

Izzy’s eyes shot open. “What?!”

“I know you’re upset but.”
“Like some kind of fucking animal!?” Izzellah roared. She wouldn’t be tagged and chipped like a wild gorilla.

“It’s not like that, Izzy.” Sabrina silenced her sister with her finger and wrapped her others around her. She brought up a video with her free hand.

A older woman with grey and brown hair came into view. She wore glasses and a white labcoat with an unfamiliar insignia on it.

“Hello, my name is Dr. Samantha Winton, one of the senior staff at the Winton research and medical Institute. I am here today to explain one of our new and most valuable services

in accommodating owners who are in possession of a tiny.”

Izzellah recognized this woman. She was Darren’s mom.

“As an owner it is only natural to worry about losing your property. Why take the risk of losing what’s most precious to you in the unavoidable dangers of everyday life. Now you can take your tiny with you to family functions, to school, when you travel, and if some unfortunate turn separates you, you will always know your tiny is just a few clicks away.”

Izzellah could feel any aspiration of escaping slip away with every second of the video. She always saw the idea as a longshot but now it was a fantasy.

“There are two options and each procedure is simple and noninvasive. We guarantee your possession will not be harmed in anyway if you decide that chipping is the solution for you. Option 1: Is a simple adhesive slip that imbeds itself into the skin. This method is temporary in nature but the benefits are in its versatility depending on the needs of the owner, reduced costs, and the ability to administer the procedure at home. Option 2 and the one our institute personally recommends is the permanent tracking device known as the chip. It is quite simple.”

The video changed to a 3D diagram of the tracking device in question. It was a strange spherical object with a needle at the end. It was injected into the back of the neck with a tool Izzellah could only describe as a gun.

Dr. Samantha Winton continued. “We attach a simple implant to the base of the neck of the tiny. Over a week’s time this device injects a series of beacons that cycle throughout the body. These beacons resonate with the tiny’s unique nanomachine signature and emit a frequency that can be tracked via our own personal external devices or even a limited tracking app distributed to all are clients on your smartphone. That’s right the whereabouts of your possessions is always available on your phone!”

The color completely left Izzy’s face. “When is this happening?”

“Tomorrow.” Sabrina revealed.

 

Friday: A Slight Reprieve.

 

Izzellah sat on an exam table trapped on either side by her mother and sister. She was in what was probably the most comfortable jumpsuit she’d ever been in. That wasn’t much of a compliment when Small Comforts set the standard. She even had a pair of shoes! More like booties really. They had no laces. The whole feel of this situation was that of something important, at least for her two guardians. Her mom was wearing a dress suit. She’d never seen the woman wear either. Sabrina was in her uniform bouncing up and down to diffuse her overabundant energy. They were all waiting on.

“Well hello there, Ivory family!” Doctor Samantha Winton stepped through the door and greeted them with a smile. “I’m sure you’re very excited to be here.”
“Yes, very much doctor.” Gloria extended a hand.

“You are very much welcome, doctor.” Samantha accepted the handshake with gratitude.

“I appreciate you squeezing us in on such short notice.”

“Well normally we have a very long waiting list for these procedures but considering your daughter was such a close personal friend and the….unfortunate accident that happened to her at school..I was happy to oblige.” The doctor bent down to the exam table Izzy was on.

“Hello again Izzellah.” she smiled at her warmly. “Let me take this opportunity to personally apologize for the abhorrent behavior of my youngest son. I guarantee you his attitude is being strictly corrected as we speak.”

Izzellah didn’t know how to take this. She’d seen Samantha Winton a few times in passing when she’d visited, but Darren seemed adamant in them never interacting or having a conversation.

“I always thought you were such a good influence on that idiot son of mine.”

“Which one?” Sabrina smarmed.

There was a pause. Then Dr. Winton started giggling.

“Sabrina, that was highly inappropriate.” Gloria chastised.

“No it’s fine Dr. Ivory.” Samantha petted Izzellah on the head. “I’m well aware of the shortcomings of the men in my family, although young miss I would appreciate if you refrained from such talk in the future.”

Sabrina blushed. She seemed slightly taken aback by the older woman’s sincerity.

“So I have some good news and bad news, Ivory family.” Samantha announced.

“Did we not get approved?” Sabrina asked.

“On the contrary little miss.” Samantha beamed. She checked her clipboard then smiled proudly. “Your case has been approved. Izzellah is a perfect candidate for the procedure.”

“The bad news.” Gloria inquired.

Samantha deflated. “Because of the increasing demand for this procedure we are currently out of the implants necessary for the permanent option.”

Izzellah breathed a sigh of relief while the rest of the room seemed crestfallen.

“Does that mean Izzy can’t get chipped? What-what if she gets lost or hurt?” Sabina was on the verge of panicking. Her little heart seemed set on this. Izzellah knew why. Was there any better way to control your pet sister than to know where she was at all times? Izzellah had no sympathy for her.

“Don’t fear Ivory family!” Samantha boasted. She added a bit of base to her voice like she was imitating a super hero. She giggled to herself again. “I didn’t have you come down here just to waste your time. We’ll have more product shipped to us in about a week and you will be the first to know!”

“One week.” Izzellah said to herself. That was all the time she had.

“Why yes!” Samantha informed. “Someone’s excited I can tell.”

Izzellah bit her tongue. Something made it impossible for her to hate this woman even as she casually proclaimed her undoing. She was every bit the overly cheerful and annoying ditz her sister was but, fuck she was charming.

“We’ll have you all taken care of next Friday little one.” Samantha booped Izzellah on the nose much like her younger sister enjoyed.

“Isn’t that great, Izzy?” Sabrina moved her cheek next to her tiny and nuzzled her directly.

“Oh my gosh! They are so cute together!” Samantha gushed. “I wish my children got along so well!”

“Yes. they’ve both grown closer because of this. Sabrina cares very deeply for her sister.” Gloria agreed.

“If only my kids practiced such care with their-.” Samantha paused for a moment lost in thought.

“Doctor?” Gloria interrupted. Samantha snapped back to reality. “If I could speak with you in the hall? I do have some more pressing concerns about the procedure.”

“Such as?”

“Well for one I would like to discuss the long term ramifications of introducing foreign objects into my daughter’s body. I would be horrible to have another event like the shrink effect.”

“Oh serious, doctor time.” Samantha mocked and laughed at herself. “I understand completely. I can personally vouch for the safety of the nano beacons. My husband has had them in his system for almost a year now.”

“I also like to discuss the possibility of adopting these procedures at Harmony Grove.”

“Oh that is a splendid idea!” Dr. Winton beckoned Dr. Ivory out the door. “I hear that you are doing great work over there.” Their conversation muffled as both “doctors” left the room. What a load of self aggrandizing bullshit!

“One week.” Izzellah repeated.

“One week!” Sabrina copied. She took her little sister in kisses.

One week.








 

 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

That was a chapter folks. Like comment and subscribe! Also follow me on twitter @ Idon'thaveatwitter and donate to my non existent patreon. There are also "Small" t-shirts available! See you next week. 

Edit: I fixed a pretty dumb mistake on my part that more than a handful of you are probably aware of....oopsy poopsies. The rest of you that don't know what it was "Hah!" I got away with another one. 

Chapter 10: Back to School (In a sock) by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Extra chapter this week Small fan! Mostly because I'm almost done writing this bad boy! Only two chapters left until I'm done so look forward to this story's completion in the coming weeks! Excited?

Oh and I changed a name in this chapter. That may or may not make one commenter happy. I don't know don't read into it. 

Small Chapter 10; Back to School (In a sock)


There had been plenty of bad days in the first two weeks of Izzellah’s new life. She knew today would be the worst. It was the day she returned to Winton Heights Elementary...in a sock. The first and last thing she’d seen that morning was her sister’s smiling face before being plunged into the humid darkness. They had been practicing everyday and now it was time to field test Sabrina’s little plan.

 


 


Sabrina bounced up down the hall of her school excitedly. She was ecstatic to return to these halls and reunite with her friends. But that was not the main reason for her pleasant mood. She was giddy with the knowledge of her “little” secret. Her adorable, beautiful, precious, delicate, little Izzy was tucked safely away. Surrounded in a perfect cocoon of protection, cuddled snugly and warmly between her toes. She wiggled her big toe and petted it against her tiny cargo’s cheek. Izzy wasn’t the only one who’d been training this past week. She’d been secretly putting in extra work to increase the dexterity and sensitivity in her toes. She wasn’t quite at the level of adeptness she’d like but her efforts were paying off. She could feel every movement of her sister down there and soon enough she would be able to manipulate her with the same expertise her finger’s had mastered on the violin.

As she continued towards her classroom she was stopped by Riri Samson. The two girls embraced affectionately.

“I’m so glad your back!” Riri said as they broke the hug. “Things have been so boring around here without you! Me and Peter just end up reading in the library during lunch and-.”

“You’ve been hanging out with Peter?.....Peter Silver?!” Sabrina nearly fell over. Why was she hanging out with that spineless turncoat?

“He’s really nice, Sabrina!” Riri insisted. “Mabel’s basically abandoned me and without Braxton around he’s really become a sweetheart.”

“Wait. Mabel what?..Braxton’s gone!?”

“He moved up a grade.” Riri informed. “He goes to class on a different schedule, on the other side of the campus!”

Sabrina felt a huge weight come off her. Braxton had been a problem she wasn’t sure how to handle. She’d beat him senseless again if given an opportunity.

“What do you mean Mabel abandoned you?”

“I mean I guess not really but we’re in different classes and we just do different things at-”

“Sabrina!” Mabel shouted. The redheaded girl bounded down the hall and pounced on top of her friend.

Sabrina flinched and steadied herself putting all her weight on the foot without Izzy in it. “Get off!” She snapped. She shook off her friend and Mabel fell to the floor.

“Sor-ree! Sheesh. It’s just good to have you back.” Mabel said. “I thought they put you in jail after what you did.”

“Not in jail!” Sabrina checked the status of her passenger. She hoped she wasn’t in pain from the surprise piggyback ride by Mabel. Still breathing. Good.

“Sooo?” Mabel asked. There was a pause. Both girls were staring at her.

“What?”

“Y’know?” Riri added.

“Did you bring her?” Came the meek voice of Peter Silver. They met eyes and Sabrina’s expression immediately soured. Would it have been too much to ask he move up a grade too?

“No.” Sabrina lied. Little Izzy was “her” secret to share and Peter Silver wasn’t on her list of people deserving to be in the know.

“Awwwww!” All three preteens groaned in unison.

“Sorry guys.” Sabrina suppressed a smile. “Not you Peter.”

The shy boy just blushed and lowered his head in shame. What a wuss.

“Don’t be mean.” Riri patted Peter’s shoulder. When did they suddenly become besties? “He’s wants to say something to you.”

Sabrina grimaced. “What.”

“I-I’m..I-” Peter was in noticeable distress under the sudden pressure and Sabrina’s discriminating gaze.

“Go ahead, Petey. You can do it.” Riri rubbed his shoulder and pushed him forward. He bumped into Sabrina’s chest and jumped back.

“I-I’m.” He stuttered.

‘Speak up!” Sabrina barked.

“I’m sorry!” Peter blurted. “I-I’m sorry okay! I should’ve stopped Braxton. I should have defended your sister. I had the chance and I didn’t do anything.” He was crying now. “She told me to run. I could’ve taken her to a teacher or the office or-”

“Me.” Sabrina completed. “But you didn’t.”

“I didn’t.”

“C’mon, Sabrina! Give him a chance!” Riri pleaded. “He’s been freaking out about this all week.”

“Fine, whatever you’re forgiven….I guess.” Sabrina relented. He did maybe kinda help her get away with beating up Braxton a little. “You’re sooooo fucking lucky Riri is backing you up on this.” Sabrina walked past them ready to head to class.

“And!” Peter called out to her as she was about to enter the room. “When you….when you bring your sister back I-I’d like to apologize to her too.”

Sabrina narrowed her eyes. She huffed and entered the room without acknowledging his request. Maybe if he was lucky he’d have the opportunity to be within ten feet of her. If he ever faced Izzy, no to him she was Izzellah. If he ever faced her older sister Izzellah. Tried to apologize or whatever this pathetic bullshit was. Ha! She would chew him up and spit him out. Even at two inches she was a giant compared to Peter. Maybe and only maybe.


“Ms. Ivory. So good to have you back.” Ms. Applegate announced to the class. “Sabrina if you would be so kind I would like to show you some new upgrades we’ve made for your special circumstances. Sabrina got up from her chair and followed her teacher to the front corner of the room. There was a new installation into the wall. It was a sort of tower about five feet in height with a large glass dome at the top. Inside was a what Sabrina could only describe as a rec room. There were miniature chairs a couch and recliner, what looked like some kind of ice box, a covered installation that must have been a bathroom, a bed and a kitchen with a stove! That couldn’t possibly function could it?

“This is The Dome.” Mrs. Applegate informed. “A top of the line custom installation from Japan! We would be honored if your sister was its first resident!”

“The dome?” The skepticism was overt in Sabrina’s voice.

“Bullet proof and shatter resistant polymer.” Ms. Applegate continued the sales pitch. “Two phase locking system. That only I-” Ms. Applegate took Sabrina’s hand and pressed a finger onto a panel. A green line crossed it and it beeped. She then entered a ten digit code and the system beeped again and the dome opened up from the top and receded into the structure. The entire mini rec room was exposed. Ms. Applegate then gave Sabrina a small slip of paper.

“And now you. Have access to.” Ms. Applegate repeated the process with her own fingerprint and the dome rose back up and closed at the top once again protecting the rec room. “Go ahead and give it a try.”

Sabrina placed her finger back on the scanner. She fumbled with putting in the ten digit code. Soon enough the dome opened. She copied her actions and the dome closed. It was very impressive. Too bad she would never trust it or anything this school provided for her sister ever again.

“This is great. It really is but...I didn’t bring my sister today.” Sabrina squeezed her tiny plaything with affection between her toes as she lied. It sent a little rush through her body. Izzy was still responding, still breathing. She felt a tickle on her toe. She didn’t know what her sister was doing down there but she responded in kind. “I love you too sis.”

“Oh…..well that is too bad hmm.” Ms. Applegate clapped her hands together. “Alright I suppose it’s time to start.” She shooed Sabrina back to her seat and began writing the day’s activities on the whiteboard.

Sabrina looked at her paper with stars in her eyes. She had just received the first perfect score she’d ever had while attending Winton Heights Elementary and it was all thanks to Little Izzy. 100/100. She couldn’t believe it! She gave a little thank you hug to the sprite living in her sock. She felt something wet slide against the underside of her big toe. Was that her tongue? Was Izzy enjoying this? Sabrina wasn’t sure but whatever Izzy was doing down there was giving her little thrills. She felt a pinch and as small jolt of energy shot up her leg.

“Ah!” she peeped and giggled.

“Are you alright ?” Riri asked. She had a puzzled expression.

“Just excited about this!” Sabrina brandished her perfect score.

“Wow!” Riri exclaimed. “How’d you do that?”

“Izzy helped me. Now this math stuff is super simple.” Sabrina bragged. It maybe wasn’t that easy, but she had learned to work through the hard problems even if she didn’t understand them.

“Maybe she can help me.” Riri showed off her own 79 score.

“Nope. She’s my little tutor.” Sabrina stuck her tongue out. Maybe Riri would get some help if she decided to have a sleepover, but Izzy wasn’t ready to be around strange people all night.

Ms. Applegate started droning on about the day’s lesson plan. Something about a reading assignment, but Sabrina was having trouble focusing. She’d chosen a book. It was called Mistbirth or something. Izzy had recommended it and it was long enough to pass the reading criteria. She couldn’t think of anything beyond that though with her little sister apparently going to town on her toes. She felt another shiver and a familiar pleasure run up her legs. She was enjoying this too much. She felt her hand slide down her body toward her leg. Then another bolt of warmth and joy as a Izzy continued to taunt her. What was she doing down there? Fuck! Sabrina caught herself before a moan escaped. Her hand was circling around her thigh. She desperately wanted to-. No way! She didn’t just think about touching herself in the middle of class. She’d never get away with that. She sat in the first row!

“Sabrina you’re  sweating.” Riri observed. “Are you sure you’re okay.”

“Fine. It’s just a little hot in here.” Sabrina opened the first two buttons on her jacket to help cool herself off. She had to put a stop to this. She tapped her left foot against the ground and readjusted her foot in her shoe. She could feel her sister still grappling with her toes. She pressed her against the toe of her sneaker and slid her down until she could pin her underneath her toes. This was a mistake. She felt light pin pricks on the edge of each toe and then renewed vigor on her big one. The moistness came back. Izzy was definitely licking her big toe down there. Making out with her primary digit. Sabrina bit her lower lip. She’d been worried about Izzy surviving the hours in her shoe but she’d never planned for this. Suddenly she was the one she feared wouldn’t be able to hang on until lunch.

 


 

Izzy Ivory was having fun with her new friends. The twins Sabs and Sabby, Brinny the bratty middle child, Rina the smart one, and her beloved Big Brin the best girlfriend she could ask for also known as the Governess.

“Do you want to go for a picnic my sweet.” Brin asked.

“Why of course darling.” Izzy replied for some reason in an english accent. They lounged about on their deck in frilled sun dresses drinking pink lemonade tea while the twins gallivanted in the yard. “It is a beautiful day for it.”

“Not as beautiful as you.” Brin smiled.

“Oh, you big sweet talking fool you.” Izzellah guffawed. She rose and her lady love embraced her. They locked lips under the warm summer sun.

“Gross!” Sabby winced at the public display of affection.

“I think it’s cute.” Sabs. Clasped her hands and looked on with adoration.

“Go get your sister’s girls.” Izzy ordered and the twins dashed into their shared three story homestead on four acres of property in the Hamptons.

Brinny and Rina emerged with the twins all in matching white outfits. Brinny had a sour look on her face but Izzy new just how to brighten her mood.

“Group hug!” she shouted. Izzy wrapped herself as best she could in a hug for all five of her the best people she’d ever known and gave them each a peck on the cheek. Brinny smiled at this like she knew she would.

“Everyone in the car!” the Governess commanded and at once the group was off for a delightful afternoon.

They found a lovely spot overlooking the bay where the girls could play. Big Brin and Izzy reclined on there blanket in each other’s arms while Rina sat next to them. Her head was in her smartphone as always.

“What have I done to deserve such a perfect life.” Izzy asked herself.

“Just been the amazing and glamorous princess we fell in love with.” Brin said. Her love held her close and stole a kiss. Izzy spotted Rina from the corner of her eye she was caught wanting. Izzy beckoned her with a finger and the shy girl approached. She gave her a kiss as well. This was the nature of their relationship. This family shared everything and wanted for nothing.

“Don’t be jealous, my cutie.” izzy comforted. “I have enough sweetness for you as well.”

Rina fell into her arms and went to smooching her chest.

“Dog pile on Izzy!” Sabs shouted and the other three girls leaped upon them.

“You rascals!” Izzy shrieked as she was pinned under her new friends. No. New family. That’s what they really were to her. Little did they know she had a kiss and a tickle saved for each of them. The game was on!

 


 


Sabrina could barely contain herself. She was a hair’s breadth away from asking to excuse herself.

The bell rang.

“Lunch everyone!” Ms. Applegate announced but Sabrina was already out the door. “If you needed to use the bathroom you could’ve just asked. It’s bad to hold in in Sabrina!”

Sabrina sprinted into the girl’s lavatory and took the back corner stall. It was larger than the rest yet felt more private. She sat down and removed her pink and white Sketcher. Then she gingerly peeled off her plaid sock. She gasped as she discovered her beloved adhered to her big toe and aggressively making out with it. Sabrina felt her pleasure rising. Her sister was finally enjoying herself! Maybe she could get away with a little self indulgence of her own. But no. She had to be responsible and at least check on her sister’s constitution. She broke apart the two lovers.

“Governess!” Izzy screamed. She reached for the big toe with fervor. Sabrina dropped her lovelorn sister into her palm. She was sweaty and panting, but seemed okay. Her tiny laughed in her hand and hugged her knees into herself. Her eyes were glossy and she had a wild smile.

“Hey, little sis. You doing alright?” Sabrina asked.

“Just fine, Sabby.” Izzy responded. “Just happy to be with my sister. Have you met the girls yet?”

“The girls?”

“Why the Governess and her wonderful sisters. We’re in love!”

The Governess? In love? Izzy was clearly delirious. What happened to her in there? Was it the heat or the confinement? Both?

“But not as much as I love you, Sabby!” Izzy chuckled and rolled back and forth on Sabrina’s palm.

“You love me?” Sabrina’s heart jumped.

“Of course I do. You bought me a house in the Hamptons.” Izzy covered her face in embarrassment.

House in the Hamptons? Izzy had lost her mind.

“Sabrina.” Little Izzy’s face turned deathly serious. “You’ve been protecting me this whole time. You’re my everything. My guardian, my goddess, brave, bold, beautiful, big-”

   Izzy went into a laughing fit then seemed to pass out. Sabrina felt her body. She was burning up. She quickly got up and ran for the sink. Luckily no one else was there. She lowered her hand into the sink and began running slightly cool water over her sister. Izzy snapped up!
“Sabrina what the hell are you doing?!” She shrieked.

“Oh thank god you’re okay.” Sabrina sighed in relief. If she had put her sister in danger she would never forgive herself.

“As okay as I can be after being stuffed in a sock all day.” Izzy grumbled. “You gonna tell me why you were trying to drown me?” Izzy started wringing the water from her hair.

“You don’t remember what just happened?”

“What just happened?” Izzy looked at her confused.

“You don’t remember what you were saying…...what you were about to say….about me?”

“I wasn’t about to say anything I just woke up. I guess I fell asleep.” Izzy shrugged.

“What do you think of me.” Sabrina tried. She didn’t know if that little moment was how her tiny really felt about her or not. Izzy at least seemed more lucid now so maybe.

“You’re okay. I mean I’m getting used to be a tiny. “Your” tiny. I guess.” Izzy answered. “I’m not really a fan of any of this but whatever. Why?”

That seemed like a standard Izzy answer and not the proclamation of love from earlier.

“Who’s the Governess.” Sabrina probed.

“Governess?” Izzy raised and eyebrow. “Are you sure you’re okay Sabby?” Izzy caught her mouth.

Sabrina smiled. “I’m fine.”

Just then the bathroom door burst open.

“Sabrina are you feeling ok- Ahhhhh!” Riri shrieked like the giddy schoolgirl she was at the sight of the tiny in Sabrina’s hands. “You did bring her!”

“Shhhhh.” Sabrina ushered her closer.

“You’re a liar.” Mabel said from behind Riri. She bounded closer along with her friend.

“What happened?” Came a voice from beyond the door.

“You were right Petey! She did bring-”

Sabrina snatched up Riri with her free hand and covered her mouth. Riri nearly dropped from the sudden motion.

“Shut the fuck up, Riri!” Sabrina seethed into her ear. “This supposed to be a secret  The last person I want knowing is fucking Peter Silver. Understand?”

The braided girl trembled in Sabrina’s clutches. She nodded her head slowly in compliance. Sabrina yanked her into the empty stall and Mabel followed suit.

“What the hell, Sabrina?!” Riri whispered.

“Peter’s partly responsible  for what happened. I don’t trust him.” Sabrina’s eyes were hard.

“You forgave him didn’t you?” Riri argued.

“That doesn’t mean I want my little sis around him!”

“But-”

“No.” Sabrina’s word was final.

“Fine.” Riri relented. “Can I hold her?”

Sabrina stepped back and presented her other hand. She could feel the movement of her prize inside. She opened her palm and revealed Little Izzy to her friends.

“Oh my god! She’s naked!” Mabel peeped.

Riri’s face turned two shades darker.

Sabrina took a small square of toilet paper and gave it to her sister. Izzy wrapped it around herself like an oversized towel.

“Sabrinna, what is this?” Tiny Izzy asked. She glared at her two besties in annoyance.

“They just wanted to see you sis. They like you.”

Izzy scoffed. “You two perverts trying to get a peek at my goods?”

“What?! No! I-I was just.” Riri started stumbling over her words and fiddling with her hands. Mabel snickered at the small one’s comment.

“Relax Braids….here.” izzy extended her arms towards the black girl. She had held her once already . Why not give her a shot.

Riri bounced up and down before offering her palm. She was visibly shaking.

“Be careful.” Sabrina warned. Izzy took a cautious step onto the hand next to her. Her hand was cold. She took another step and went down to her knees. She let the toilet paper drape over her like a blanket.

Riri emitted a sound that could not have been human. Sabrina had to cover her ears from the pitch. She sounded more like a dolphin than a human.

` Riri reached her other hand to pet Izzy but was stopped by the shrunken young woman.

“Slow down a little.” Sabrina said. “She’s still shy around other people.”

“My turn!” Mabel squealed. The redhead scooped up the tiny without warning.

“Hey!” Riri shouted vehemently upset that her moment had been cut short.

Izzy squirmed in Mabel’s clumsy grip and her toilet paper covering fell to the floor.

“Give her back!” Riri demanded. She went to reclaim her izzy and managed to grip her arms. Suddenly Izzy found herself being pulled two directions as the titans fought over her. First she was back in Riri’s hands, then Mabel had her again, then RIri’s fingers were stroking her back, then Mabel had her cuddled against her cheek. Izzy was starting to get dizzy being passed back and forth like a hot potato. Until she found herself back in comforting fingers. She looked up to see her sister’s face red and fuming. She turned around to see both girls on the floor rubbing  red marks on their cheeks.

` “I’m only going to say this once.” Sabrina warned. “Izzy is my little sister. Do not screw around with her.”

 


 


Sabrina read out loud an invitation for a birthday party. “You are invited the the Hawthorne sister’s birthday extravaganza.”

“It’s this weekend!” Mabel cheesed proudly and groped her chest. “I’m gonna be thirteen which means I’m officially an adult.”

“Aren’t you not technically an adult until you turn eighteen?” Sabrina asked.

“I thought it was twenty-one?” Riri added.

“I’m the one turning thirteen first.” Mabel bragged. “Which mean’s I’m more mature then both of you so I think I would know.”

“Isn’t your birthday on Thursday?” Riri asked.

“Yeah, but my sister was born the day after I was so my mom and dad throw a party for both of us on the weekend to save money.” The girl cheesed and stuffed a peanut butter cracker in her mouth. They were all eating outside for lunch to dodge the teachers. The trio sat in the corner of the outside eating area, isolated from the rest of the students. Well except for one.

“Can I come.” Asked Peter Silver. He was eating on the same bench more than a few arms lengths away from the girls at Sabrina’s request. “I’ll bring a present.”

“Sure!” Mabel chirped, excited at the idea of more presents.

Sabrina soured. As one of Mabel’s besties, she had to come, which meant she would bring Izzy of course, and now Peter suddenly slithered his way in.

“Speaking of presents, what are you guys getting me?!” Mabel probed.

“I can’t tell you.” Riri said. “Dad wants it to be a surprise. He really digs these get togethers. I think he just likes showing up your dad.”

“Bleh.” Mabel groaned. “What about you, Sabrina.”

“I don’t know.” Sabrina answered.

“What?!” Mabel gasped.

“We’ve been busy!” Sabrina explained. “Y’know dealing with the whole my sister is two inches tall thing. I told my mom what to buy month’s ago but I don’t know if she ever did it.”

“You could just….let me borrow Izzy. For like the weekend.” Mabel suggested.

“No way!” Izzy shouted from her perch on Sabrina’s shoulder. “Sorry, Red. But this girl has better things to do then hang around with a preteen for two fucking days and play dress up or whatever you idiots are into.”

Mabel looked into Sabrina’s eyes with a pleading puppy dog pout.

Sabrina shook her head.

“Why not!”

“After you two were nearly ripped her in half you’ll be lucky to even hold her again. Plus you have dogs! What if they try to eat her!” The tiny blanched and tucked herself into the fabric of her jumpsuit that Sabrina had provided.

“Roscoe’s a good boy!” Mabel pleaded. “And so is Waffles!”

“No.” Sabrina shook her head again.

“You’re no fun Sabrina! You’re lucky enough to have a cool tiny and you don’t even share her! Who put the stick up your ass?”

“Excuse me, Mabel!” Sabrina fumed. “ I can’t help it if I’m a little more responsible with the things I care about than you!”

“I’m responsible! I’ve had pets!” Mabel shot back. “If I had a tiny I’d share her with my best friend any time she wanted!”

“No you wouldn’t!”

“Yes I would!”

“Even if the tiny was your sister!”
“Yes!”

“Than I guess I’m just a better sister than you are!”

That was the straw. There was a pause. Mabel saw red.
“That’s it!” The redhead leaped across the lunch table and tackled the slightly smaller latina girl. Izzy in the chaos was dislodged from her place at Sabrina’s shoulder and fell to the bench seat.

“I’m so tired of you thinking you’re so much better than me because you got a tiny and I don’t!” Mabel screamed. She started frantically slapping Sabrina on the face as a little revenge for the bathroom debacle.

“You’re just jealous!” Sabrina shrieked. She planted her two feet into Mabel’s gut and sent the fiery haired one flying back.

“You’re just a bitch!” Mabel jumped back on her again and started pulling at her hair.

Little Izzy recovered from the shock of the fall to see two behemoths tumbling around and wrestling each other on the concrete floor. A small crowd of onlookers was starting to gather.

“You think you’re so special. Walking around like you’re in charge or something.” Mabel gripped Sabrina’s arm and yanked it hard.

“It’s not my fault you’re too dumb to think of things to do by yourself!” Sabrina reversed their positions until she was on top and pushed Mabel’s face into the floor.

“Guys, come on stop!” Riri pleaded. This wasn’t the first time this happened. The two girls were natural alphas and fought like this at least once a month. She wanted to interfere but last time she’d tried she earned a black eye and a lot of apologies.

 


 

Izzellah was enjoying the show. You don’t get to see action like this everyday. She wished she had some popcorn. Normally she abhorred violence in any form but something about being two inches tall made her see the enjoyment in watching two preteen girls basically fight over her. Sabrina deserved to be knocked down a peg anyway. And man was she fighting. Was this a regular thing? Was her constant brawls with this uncannily familiar looking Mabel girl the reason she was so capable in beating the tar out of Braxton? She could remember seeing Sabrina come home from school with a few bruises on occasion, but she’d naturally assumed it was from all the energy that girl had.

“Holy shit!” Izzy laughed in shock as Mabel basically uppercutted her sister with an open palm. The ginger stood up and took some sort of fighting stance. This girl couldn’t actually know martial arts right? Sabrina charged her and was expertly kited. She tumbled and fell to the ground.

“Don’t make me kick your ass again Sabrina!” Mabel warned.

“That’s not what you said last time.” Sabrina lifted herself up and dusted herself off. “Remember when I had you on the ground crying like a baby!”

‘You just got lucky!” Mabel’s face was a red as her hair.

“Oh! Sabrina! Stop it! Let go! Pleassse! It hurts! Oh, I’m hurting!” Izzy’s sister mocked. Her had an evil smirk on it. She was baiting Mabel.

“You’re so dead Ivory!”

Both girls charged at each other.

Izzellah broke out in hysterical laughter as both girls collided into each other and fell backwards in unison. She couldn’t stop the air from rushing out her. She took a deep breath and broke down all over again. She couldn’t remember the  last time she enjoyed herself this much.

“Look a tiny!” She heard come from the crowd. Suddenly a swarm of hungry eyes turned from the brawl and were on her. She froze like a deer in the headlights. Sabrina was distracted. Any one of these uncultured brats could snatch her up in a moment. Izzellah took a step back. Maybe this was her chance. She could hop off the bench and make a run for it. In the chaos she could escape for good. Sabrina would have no hope of finding her. She hadn’t be chipped yet. She’d figure out how to survive on her own. Hands were upon her. They were pale and clammy. She heard a fragile voice.

“It’s okay I got you.” Peter said.

It was the bitch boy! Not someone she wanted  to spend time with.

 


 

A loud whistle echoed through the outside cafeteria. The crowd scattered away from the brawl to make room.

‘Hawthorne and Ivory. Of course.” Came a dark commanding voice that matched the presence of a dark commanding man. Coach Jonah. He was over six feet tall, dark as the night sky, and built like a tank. He was on duty as one of the recess guardians today.

“Have you two got nothing better to do than beat the daylights out of each other every other week?”

The two girls shot up at attention. Any animosity between them had fizzled out under this true giants intimidating aura.

“Hawthorne you know better.” The redhead sunk as the coach addressed her. “And Ivory! You just got back from suspension. You looking for a round two?”

“No sir.” Sabrina replied meekly.

“I don’t care what you two were fighting about, this is not how we settle things.” Coach Jonah knelt down but still loomed over both of them. “Now shake hands and get over it.”

“But she!” Sabrina started.

“Shake hands!” Coach Jonah ordered.

Both girls hugged instead.

“You’re still coming to my party this weekend.” Mabel said.

“Definitely!” Sabrina replied. Her eyes popped open. “Izzy!” She’d completely forgotten about her in this whole spar. She couldn’t be hurt! She would kill Mabel for starting this mess if she was hurt! Where was she?! Did she fall? Did one of the students take her?!

“Izzy!” Sabrina yelled. She looked around to the bench for her hoping she was somehow waiting for her on the table. Nothing.

“Riri, do you have her!?” Sabrina desperately wished. Surely she would have hopped on the chance to hold her again. She was reliable in those situations. The braided girl shook her head in sorrow. Sabrina panicked as she looked from person to person. She didn’t trust any of them. Anyone could have taken her. Then she noticed someone was missing. Someone who had been skulking around her group since this morning. A snake in the grass. Peter Silver was gone.

 


 


“You are so dead, kid.” Izzellah said up to a nervous Peter Silver. He cradled her in his clammy hands as he walked down the hallway.

“I just wanted to say I’m sorry.” He peeped.

“You don’t get it Petey. My sister is going to kill you.” Izzellah informed. “You saw what she did to Braxton. She will turn a little bitch boy like you inside out.”

“I-I’m just doing the right thing. She can’t get mad at me for that.” Peter defended as he rounded the corner toward the classroom.

“Yes she can!” Izzellah stood up in his hand.

“But you were in danger! I’m doing the right thing by taking you to an adult. Ms. Applegate can put you in the dome thing.”

“Kid, you have some seriously bad situational judgement.” Izzellah pinched his finger. “My sister LIED about me not being here! Do you think she wants Applegate to know?”

“Isn’t that irresponsible?” Peter winced at the sharp pain.

“Probably. But she has her reasons, and I pretty sure she doesn’t like you very much. You better head back and beg for forgiveness.”

“But I’m not a bad guy. I’m not like Braxton.” Peter stared down at her with his big cerulean eyes. He was really just an innocent little nitwit. “I just wanted to hold you and…..say I’m sorry for being such a loser. Cause-cause...you’re so cool and.” Was he tearing up?

Izzellah couldn’t believe she was actually starting to feel bad for this kid. Clearly he had some major hangups. He was a complete sissy. He would never hurt her. She doubted he could hurt a wet paper bag.

“Listen, kid. You’re forgiven or whatever okay. Don’t feel bad over me. Just go back and-   I’ll explain things to Sabrina and-`

“Peter Silver you are so fucking dead!” Sabrina’s voice came from down the hall. The twelve year old ball of fury was barrelling down the hall toward them like a charging bull. She was flanked on either side by her two lackeys.

“OH SHIT, KID! RUN!!” Izzellah screamed.

“What?!”

“Run now, Idiot! Or do you want to face that?” She pointed toward her enraged sister who was quickly closing the gap.

Knowing what happened the last time he failed to listen Peter started to move his legs. He bolted down the hall with astonishing speed.  

“Not with me, Moron!” Izzellah said. “Now she thinks you’re guilty!”

“Peter!” Sabrina yelled.

“Put me down!” Izzellah ordered.

“I can’t. You’ll fall!” Peter said as he continued to flee for his life. He wasn’t breaking any distance from the terror behind him.

“Then let me fall!” Izzellah bellowed.

“You’ll get hurt, then she’ll kill me even more!”

“Peter if you don’t stop right now!” Sabrina threatened as she kept pace with with her prey.

“I-I have and idea.” Peter said to himself. “I have and idea!”

He rounded another corner with the adeptness of a prancing gazelle. Sabrina was more the lion and overshot the turn significantly. Peter darted for a familiar doorway with a blue triangle and a white stick figure person on it. He kicked open the door and claimed the safety of the boy’s bathroom.

“She won’t be able to get us in here.” He sighed in relief. He placed her on the counter and started to wash his hands.

“You are an idiot.” Izzellah informed.

“She’s not allowed in here it’s a rule.”

“Do you really think Sabrina cares about that? Do you really think some arbitrary rule about bathroom etiquette is going to prevent her from bursting into a room without a lock on the door!?”

As if on cue, Sabrina kicked the door open and encroached on the pair. Her eyes instantly locked on Izzellah.

“Hand her over Peter.”

“I’m sorry okay!”

“Sorry! You stole my little sis from me and you’re sorry!” Sabrina cocked her first back ready to pummel the sister thief. Her hand was caught and pulled back by….Mabel!?

“Sabrina stop!” Riri squealed. She held back Sabrina’s other arm.

“Traitors!” Sabrina thrashed but couldn’t overpower the combined strength of both girls.

Izzellah sighed. She took a breath and leaped off the counter and landed with a roll onto the the stiff ceramic tile. She casually walked over to her agitated guardian. She crawled up her sketcher than the fabric of her sock. She tried to leap for the hem of her skirt but was caught by Sabrina hand.

“I’m sorry!” She cried into her. “I’m so sorry!” Izzellah was soaked in warm tears as Sabrina wilted into her. “I should’ve been more careful.”

Izzellah was a little surprised that her sister was so upset. She was enraged when Braxton had his hands on her but now she was nearly sobbing. Was it because it was actually her fault this time? She wasn’t even hurt. What would Sabrina do if something really bad happened to her? Izzellah was starting to feel like her little sister was more fragile than she was.

“Relax, Sabby.” Sabrina perked up a little. Just a hint of a smile crept in. “My man Pete here took……..acceptable care of me...kind of...he didn’t drop me.”

Sabrina sniffled into her. “Really?”

“Kinda. I mean he did also just make things worse.”

Sabrina eyed the weak boy. His heart did seem in the right place even if he was the type to collapse from a slight breeze.

“Okay.” Sabrina stood up and faced Peter. She looked him in the eye and he flinched. She sighed. “.......thank you.”  

“See I told you she’d come around.” Riri said.

The bell rang. Sabrina gave her sister one last kiss on the cheek before plunging her down her shirt and into her training bra. Hopefully she would still go unnoticed. All four children exited the boys bathroom and went to their classes respectively. “
 


 


Sabrina had trouble focusing for the rest of class. Today was a failure in her mind. She had failed to protect Izzy when she needed her. She’d gotten too distracted and careless. What if Peter Silver hadn’t been the one to pick her up? She would be gone forever and it was her fault. This week couldn’t end soon enough as far as she was concerned. She had half a mind to start and incident just to get suspended again. That way Izzy would be safe at home with her until she was properly chipped. Sabrina put her hand on her chest and felt the treasure she kept close to her heart. Her little Izzy pressed back at her against the fabric of her top. The tiny one had really kept her cool today. It really seemed like she was starting to come around. In a weird way, tiny Izzy was more like the older sister she’d always wanted. Brash and brave, yet soft and supportive too. The shrink had changed her, made her better and she deserved better. Sabrina decided she would be better as well.

“Soon.” She whispered to her chest. “Soon.”

Class ended without a hassle. Sabrina started packing her things while listening to Riri ramble on about the latest episode of Supergirl. They were about to head out to wait for their rides together when Ms. Applegate stopped her.

“Sabrina I do hope you bring little Izzy in next time.” She said with a bright smile.

Sabrina didn’t trust it. Her teacher seemed like a decent lady but she was a little too interested in seeing Izzy again. She wouldn’t trust her or that dome until she could properly track Izzy herself.

“Oh and do remember to your counseling session this afternoon dear. Room 23.”

Sabrina facepalmed. She’d completely forgotten about her what was essentially court mandated anger management.

“Does that mean we can’t wait together?” Riri asked.

“Yeah.” Sabrina frowned.

“How long?”

“I guess until whoever decides I’m not a psycho or that I learned my lesson or something!” Sabrina made exaggerated circle gestures around her head.

Riri gave her a hug before running off. “Peter wait up. We can hangout after all.” The boy turned back around to look at Riri then at Sabrina. He paid close attention to her chest area. He waved before Riri towed him away.

Sabrina huffed and blew some hair out her face. He could keep looking as long as that was all he did.

Sabrina walked down the hall to room twenty-three. It was a room connected to the teacher’s lounge. She’d never been inside and always assumed it was a storage closet. Guess not. She looked around and the halls were clear. Most of the students had left for home or after school clubs. One wayward janitor with a broom swept by with headphones on. Sabrina took a chance and opened her shirt. She pulled out her bra a bit to check on Izzy who was reclining back into the padded cup with her arms crossed. They glanced at each other and Izzy yawned.

“You okay in there?” Sabrina asked.

“Okay as a girl can be when she scores casual first base with her prepubescent sister!” Izzy went wide eyed and put on a fake grin that was all teeth.

Sabrina bopped her gently on the head and the tiny retaliated with an hard slap to her nip. A shock of more pleasure than pain surged to Sabrina’s head and she inadvertently moaned aloud before she could catch herself.

‘What the hell was that?” Izzy looked up at her with a suspicious eyebrow.

“Nothing!” Sabrina recovered. “Gladtoseeyou’reokaybye!” She abruptly snapped her bra back into place and buttoned up her uniform jacket. She straightened her hair and took a pause. She knocked on the door.

Sabrina was greeted by a stunning woman with a head of long and straight, deep crimson locks. She wore a bright red blazer and a mid length black skirt with stockings. She had red pumps that added to her height leaving her at over six feet. She seemed young but Sabrina couldn’t place her age. She could be twenty-five or forty.

“Ms. Ivory. I’ve been expecting you.” The woman beckoned her into the office which wasn’t a storage closet at all. It was a modest room with a desk, and easy chair, a bookshelf stacked with books, and fridge in the corned. There was also a window with a view of the track field. Sabrina had played out there countless times and never remembered seeing this room from the outside.

“Please have a seat anywhere you like.” The woman said.

Sabrina chose the easy chair. She sat down and crossed her legs and arms. She hoped this wouldn’t run too long. She wanted to get back home as soon as possible.

The woman offered a hand that Sabrina refused to take. She didn’t seem at all offended by this and took her own seat behind her desk. She took out a laptop and started typing a bit before turning her attention back to Sabrina.

‘Let me introduce myself first.” She said. “My name is Doctor Amanda Edward Nelson, but you can call me Mrs. Nelson. I would like to talk to you and your sister.”


 

End Notes:

I think I've set a precedent at this point for Izzellah to be prone to delusions.....Her mind's holding on by a thread really. Let's hope she doesn't snap. See you next week and feel free to comment. No one will judge you. 

Chapter 11: Therapy by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

So earlier this week somebody said "See you next week" That person's been fired.....out of a cannon into a den of starving jackals. Prepare for your regularly scheduled Small update. 

This chapter was kind of hard to write. I had to really try to understand my characters and take them out of their comfort zone. Maybe it worked, maybe it didn't , maybe it's Mabeline! Guess we'll find out. 

Small Chapter 11: Therapy


“She is with you, isn’t she?” Mrs. Nelson asked never looking up from her laptop.

“No.” Sabrina lied. “Why would you think that? My mom told me to leave her at home after what happened last time.” Sabrina’s hand instinctively went to her chest.

Mrs. Nelson didn’t break her smile. “I just assumed a girl as protective of her sister as you clearly are wouldn’t dare leave her home alone. Where anything can happen to her.”

“Is it wrong to care about my sister?” Sabrina didn’t trust this woman. She didn’t like the idea of wasting her afternoon talking about something she felt no guilt over.

“Not at all, Sabrina. I think your compassion is one of your most admirable qualities.”

Sabrina didn’t care for the compliment. What did this woman actually know about her? Something she read on a chart or her computer there from people who didn’t know her either. “Why am I hear?” Sabrina asked with a bit more angst than she had intended.

“Good question.” Mrs. Nelson turned to her. “We are both here to come to a solution, a sort of agreement if you will.”

“What kind of agreement.” Sabrina didn’t even try to hide her irritation.

“Well my goal is to make you understand that what you did to Mr. Braxton Winton was wrong and for us to come to the conclusion that you will never take such violent action against a student in that manner again.” Mrs. Nelson pulled out a piece of paper with something typed one it. “Then we will both sign this simple document stating you understand your actions were a viable form of conflict resolution and you will practice the recommended problem solving methods to prevent further incidents. Think of it as a contract between you and me.”

“Okay, fine. I’ll sign it right now.” Sabrina reached for the paper. Anything to get this over with.

Mrs. Nelson yanked the document back. “It’s not that simple, Sabrina. I have to evaluate you first. Then we actually have to practice the different conflict resolution methods. Once I think you’ve completed the necessary steps, then you get to sign and get out of here.”  

“Ugh! Fine!” Sabrina seethed. She’d jump through whatever hoops this quack wanted if it meant this was the only day she had to come in here.

“Good.” Mrs. Nelson cheered. “Now let’s start by talking about Braxton Winton.”

 


 

“What about him?” Izzellah heard from her confinement in Sabrina’s bra. It was warm but not nearly as roasting and humid as Sabrina’s sock had been. At least that’s what Izzy thought. Honestly she figured she must have passed out because she could hardly remember past the first few minutes.

“He’s a gross little freak.” Sabrina said. Izzellah felt the pressure of her hand press her into her chest. It actually wasn’t too bad. Izzellah was learning to embrace Sabrina’s closeness even if that realization itself was a bit unsettling. She reclined against her chest and tried her best to hear both sides of the conversation above her.

“If I see him I’ll punch his nose in again.”

“You can see where that is a cause for alarm. I can’t release you until you accept the fact that is negative behavior.”

“He’s a perverted asshole who tried to steal my sister from me! He deserved what he got and more.” Izzellah felt her pulse rise with Sabrina’s. Just thinking of Braxton boiled her blood. It made her happy to hear Sabrina’s equal amount of disdain for him. It stirred feelings in her she was trying hard to suppress. Her sister was a brat. A giant, protector, but still a brat. She couldn’t allow herself to look up to her….figuratively speaking.

“You’re sister is very special to you?”

“Of course she is.”

“More than a possession.”

Sabrina didn’t respond.

“More than a sister?”

“Can this just be over with?!” Izzellah felt Sabrina fidget in her seat. This woman was really getting under her skin. “I won’t hurt Braxton again! I promise!”

“And what if someone else tries to steal her?” The woman proposed. “What will you do about them?”

“I-” Sabrina stopped. She didn’t have an answer.

There was a pause.

“I understand you got into another fight today with a ….Mabel Hawthorne. That must have been a scary situation for your sister?”

“It would have if I had brought her today, which I didn’t!” Sabrina insisted.

“So let’s say hypothetically you did bring her. If you had and you had then entered into an altercation which seems commonplace with your friend Mabel. How would you handle the situation differently? To keep her safe.”

“I guess I wouldn’t have...called Mabel a bad sister.”

“Is that what initially started the fight?”

“Yes…...I was trying to make her feel bad.”

“Why?”

“Because she insulted me. She said I should share my sister….said I was selfish.”

“And you don’t want to share your sister?”

Izzellah felt the pressure on her increase. She was pressed further into Sabrina’s chest until her cheek was getting familiar with her nipple. Izzy had to turn her head to keep it from shoving its way into her mouth.

“Why should I? She’s mine!” Sabrina adamantly stated.

“Did this woman do nothing but ask questions?” Izzellah thought. She wasn’t even part of this conversation and she found this person supremely frustrating. The pressure on her was released and she found herself falling back into the padded cup of the training bra.

“Yours?” Izzellah heard from the woman. “As in you own her?”

“Yes.” Sabrina stated.

“So you do see her as property?”

“..................Yes.” Sabrina answered.

“And how do you feel about that Izzellah?”

 


 

Sabrina flinched. Mrs. Nelson was staring at her chest right where her sister was tucked away. She went to cover it and the therapist smiled at her. Had she been caught? No. She could still deny this. This woman was just fishing.

“I told you already that I didn-”

“I hate it!”

Sabrina could feel the tiny struggling in her bra. She crawled her way upward and Sabrina had to push her back down.

“Stop, Izzy.” She ordered.

Her sister looked at her with barely contained frustration.

“Something wrong, Sabrina?” Mrs. Nelson smiled brightly. “Why not just let her out? She’s perfectly safe here.”

Sabrina grumbled and retrieved her visibly upset tiny from her confines. Why couldn’t she have just stayed quiet?

 


 


Mrs. Nelson looked down at Sabrina’s hands and sure enough there was a two inch young woman with a dark expression and her arms crossed in defiance.

“It’s good to finally meet you Ms. Ivory.”

The tiny didn’t respond. She was making an effort to not acknowledge either of the two giants in the room.

“Would you care to elaborate on your feelings in this situation?”

Still no answer. Stubbornness was something they seemed to share. They both put up walls to protect themselves. Time to try something.

“Can you give me your sister please?” Mrs. Nelson asked. “I would like to hold her.

“NO!” Both sister’s answered in unison. The smaller one blushed and the larger one smirked at their shared response. Interesting.

“Why not?” Mrs. Nelson probed.

“I don’t trust you.” Sabrina said.

“And I don’t like you.” Izzellah added.

These girls obviously shared something whether they were aware of it or not. They were united in this one thing. Time to break the wall.

“Sabrina give me your sister or I will inform the principal about your lies today.” Mrs. Nelson said evenly. “I think you know that won’t end well for you.”

Sabrina held her stare. This girl had an iron will. Would she really risk possible expulsion for own stubborn attitude.

“You should learn to practice trust Sabrina.” Mrs. Nelson continued. “You can’t spend your whole life with a stranglehold on your sister like she will die as soon as she leaves your sight. It’s unhealthy.”

“Of course I can.” Sabrina revealed. “I. Own. Her.”

The tiny’s face went red. She was struggling to hold in an outburst. She sighed in resignation and wiped at her eyes. She was fighting with herself. Very interesting.

“It will only take a phone call.” Mrs. Nelson went to reach for her desk phone. It was an older wired machine with direct lines to different faculty offices. She only had to press one button and she did. The two held eyes as the phone rang. Would Sabrina give in on this? It was honestly a very simple request. One she would be asked countless times throughout her life. Better to get used to it now. Mrs. Nelson pressed the speaker button so Sabrina could hear the dial tone. It rang once, twice, thrice.

“Hello, Principal Gladston’s office.” Came a strong male voice.

“Good afternoon, Geoffrey!” Mrs. Nelson greeted.

“Ah yes, Nelson. What can I do for you?” The sound of papers shuffling could be heard from the speaker.

“I just wanted to report on Sabrina Ivory’s case before you left for the day.”

“Go ahead.”

Both  normal sized women in the room held each other’s full attention. Mrs. Nelson held a calm and confident smile, but Sabrina’s eyes were narrowed to a squint and her lips were pursed. She extended a hand with her tiny in it.

“Sabrina no!” Izzellah yelled.

Mrs. Nelson took her with two fingers and deposited her in her left palm.

“I just wanted to say that she’s making great progress and I’m sure that with a few more sessions she will be a model student.”

“That’s good to hear.” Gladston said. “At least that’s one problem off my back.”

“Having a hard time of it sir?”

“You have no idea.” More papers shuffling. “FIrst this Ivory girl and now another student might have a shrink victim. Those renovations can’t happen soon enough. The last thing I need right now is another angry mother yelling at me because their kid got stepped on. Just send them all to that institute I say.”

“Good luck sir.”

“Thank you, Nelson.” the phone call ended and Mrs. Nelson looked down with joy at her new passenger.

“That wasn’t so hard now was it?” Mrs. Nelson asked.

“You have no idea.” Sabrina seethed.


“She really is a little miracle don’t you think.” Mrs. Nelson said as she cradled Izzy in her hand. She used her free hand to run an index finger through the tiny’s long dark strands. “When I was a teenager something like this was locked in the realm of fantasy. How times have changed.”

“Yes amazing.” Sabrina said flatly.

Izzellah didn’t seem to be enjoying herself much either. She wasn’t resisting the touch but wasn’t engaging either.

“You are both doing very well.” Mrs. Nelson encouraged.

Sabrina huffed impatiently. Her eyes never left Izzellah. Her hands were scratching at the arms of  her seat. She was ready to pounce at any moment.

“I’m not going to hurt her.” Mrs. Nelson assured.

“Pffft. You can say that.” Sabrina dismissed.

“Let’s get back on topic. This makes you uncomfortable.” She held Izzy up and dangled her with her fingers secured at her sides and under her armpits leaving her legs free to hang.

“Easy on the goods lady!” Izzellah peeped.

Sabrina went to move but hesitated.

“Because. Izzy is yours. Your property. And you’re afraid.”

“Yes.” Sabrina fumed with gritted teeth and barely contained fury.

“This is unhealthy because you can’t attack anyone who touches her with or without your permission. Even someone like Braxton.”

“He wasn’t just trying to touch her!”

“Let me propose a hypothetical. What if Braxton had done the same thing with say your cellphone or some other item of yours.”

“That’s not the same!” Sabrina exclaimed.

“Isn’t it? Izzellah is your property after all. And that’s all she is.”

Izzellah was getting noticeably agitated at this conversation. She had started fidgeting in her hands and Mrs. Nelson had to change her grip returning her to a confined cradle in both hands. Comfortable but secure.

“It’s different.”

“Just stop!” Izzellah interjected. “I’m tired of humans talking about me like I’m not here!”

“Humans?”

“Just shut up. Put me down!”

Knowing full well she didn’t have to Mrs. Nelson didn’t. If anything she tightened her grip to prevent any escape attempt. Actions like this wouldn’t be rewarded. Both these girls had to make a decision.

“In my professional opinion.” Mrs. Nelson announced. “Both of you are trying to live with self imposed contradictions of opinions you need to rectify if you want to coexist together.”

Both girls seemed somewhat put off. Sabrina was confused and Izzellah was skeptical.

“Let me elaborate.” Mrs. Nelson cleared her throat. “Sabrina you both care for your sister a great dear as a person and view her as a personal possession you hold onto tightly. This is understandable for a young girl in your situation. But that possessiveness will only alienate your sister.”

Sabrina’s face was scrunched in frustration. “Why are we talking about this?! I thought this was about me hitting Braxton!”

“It is, but it’s also about getting to the root of your issues so that you can live healthy and happily.”

“What issues?”

“Your trust issues.”

“I don’t have any trust issues! We’ve talked about this. Izzy trusts me, don’t you.”

Izzellah nodded from her position in Mrs. Neslon’s hands.

“Sure. Whatever.” the tiny said.

“Not her trust issues.” Mrs. Nelson informed. “Your. Trust issues. You don’t trust your sister do you?”

Sabrina blinked. “........No.”

“WHAT!?” Izzellah felt a new sense of rage and disbelief. She thrashed in Mrs. Nelson’s hand and the woman obliged this time setting her down on the counter. “After all the shit I put up with from you these past two weeks! Including literally being fucking stepped on you don’t trust me?!”

“You’re going to try to leave!”

Izzellah froze and fell back from the force of her sister’s voice.

“I saw all the stuff on your laptop. You were going to leave before you shrunk. Leave and never come back! Leave me! And you still are!”

“Is this true Izzellah?” Mrs. Nelson asked fully knowing the answer.

“.......You’re damn right it is.” Izzellah revealed. “I can’t live like this. I can’t be this tiny insignificant thing I am. I can’t be your pet. I am leaving. I won’t give up my freedom. I’ll die first.”

“And that’s exactly what will happen to you if you leave. You’ll die! And leave me alone forever!” Sabrina cried.

“Then that’s MY choice to make!”

“No it isn’t! It’s MINE!” Sabrina shouted. “Because I own your ass!”

She leaned in close like a predator stalking its prey. “And on Friday!” She whispered. “You’re getting chipped. If you ever try to leave. I’ll know. And I will. Hunt. You. Down.”

Izzellah laughed. “If you honestly think I’m going to be here by Friday you’re out of your mind Sabrina!”

Sabrina slammed the desk so hard she nearly toppled it over. She reared back into her chair and crossed her arms. She started biting her finger and stomping anxiously tapping her foot. This was not how she wanted her day to end.

“You have a problem with this obviously.” Mrs. Nelson said. She still held her controlled demeanor despite the outpouring from the two girls.

Sabrina didn’t say a word. Her mind was already busy at work on something.

“Well then, Izzellah lets-”

“Don’t bother trying to psychoanalyze me doc!” Izzellah spat. Her arms were crossed in the same way. These two were so similar.

Mrs. Nelson continued anyway. “You feel this strong need for personal freedom and individuality but also understand that you’re vulnerable and must be protected.”

“Way to state the obvious.” Izzellah slow clapped.

“And you’re willing to stake your life on this freedom.”

Izzellah nodded.

“That’s so stupid.” Sabrina sighed.

“And what would you know about it?” Izzellah challenged. “You’re not two inches tall.”

“What does that matter compared to your life?!”

“Mom put me on a time out, Sabrina!” Izzellah snapped. “A goddamn time out! Because you told her to! I’m sixteen fucking years old I’m too old for a time out!”

“You’re so ungrateful.” Sabrina said. “You should be on your knees worshipping me! Instead you’re whining because mom put you on one little time out.”

“Worshipping you!? So you admit it now! You see me as a slave!”

“You have no idea how lucky you are, Izzy! Do you know what us “humans” can do to tinies.”
“Is that a threat?”

“Arrgh! Why are you so frustrating! You should be grateful to me! You should be cherishing every moment we have together.”

“I do!” Izzellah blurted.

Sabrina stopped.

“I am grateful you idiot!”

There was a silence in the room. No one knew who should speak first.

Izzellah started. “Listen, Sabrina. I-”

The door flew open. In walked a slightly flustered Gloria Ivory fumbling with her phone. She swore a few times in her native language.

“I’m here to pick you up, girls. Sorry if I’m running a little late.” She peered up from her phone to see the redhead behind the desk and her two emotionally compromised daughters. “Edward.”

“Gloria.” Mrs. Nelson smiled.

“What have you been doing to my daughters?”

“Nothing you wouldn’t do to mine!”

 


 


Sabrina held Izzy close to her as their mother drove them home. Her mind was a swirl of emotions. She hated Izzy right now, but she’d said she appreciated her? She wasn’t sure how to feel. Her every fiber urged her to embrace her darker thoughts. Really bring her little Izzy in line, but could she do that? Yes. If she absolutely had to. She would see Izzy as property first and a sister second. Anything to keep her from running away. She stared down at her tiny. She was visibly pouting.

“So you’re glad I’m taking care of you?” she asked.
Izzy nodded.

“But that’s not enough?”

Izzy nodded.

“And you’re still going to try to run away?”

Izzy nodded.

“Then things are gonna get a hell of a lot harder for you Little Izzy. You know that right?”

……..Izzy nodded.

“Fine.” Sabrina said.

“Fine.” Izzy repeated.

 


 


It was not fine as Izzellah found herself under her sister’s foot once more. This was not the loving cuddles her toes gave inside that oven of a sock. This was the intense pressure that could turn coal into diamonds. She felt her body swivel as Sabrina ground her into the fabric of the blanket. She’d placed it on the floor before this whole ordeal to help cushion the added weights. Even as clearly pissed as she was she had still taken precautions. They didn’t help much as the weight multiplied. Izzellah felt like she was fuseing with the foot. It was truly mind numbing. As in she couldn’t even think. As in no thoughts of her insignificance or the sanctuary of a mental breakdown. As in she only felt pain. Crippling, crushing pain. She might die! Sabrina might prefer killing her to losing her! The pain let up. Then came back as her foot pressed back down. Then let up. Then came back down. Sabrina was stomping her into the dirt! Fuck! This continued for a solid ten count. It was almost worse than the flat pressure from before. It made her want to scream. She would if each stomp hadn’t crushed all the air from her lungs!

Finally it came to a stop. She heard hard breathing. Sabrina was panting from the energy she was putting into this. Her titan grabbed her off the blanket and dropped her roughly onto her hand.

“Had enough yet?” She smiled through breaths.

“It doesn’t matter what you do to me. Short of ripping off my legs nothing’s gonna stop me from trying to leave.” Izzellah had to control her own breath to say that as clearly as possible. It was important to put on a brave face. Sabrina couldn’t know this was affecting her. She couldn’t let it.

“So resilient, Little Sis. It’s part of the reason I love you so much!”

“Kiss my ass, Sabrina.”

“That’s a pretty good idea actually.” Izzellah felt herself being turned around and soft lips press into her rear. “Maybe I’ll sit on you next time. You’d like that right?” Sabrina’s tone indicated it was a legitimate question.

Izzellah didn’t know how to answer that.

“I’ve seen you looking at it. It’s pretty nice right?” Sabrina spanked herself. “It’s pretty soft. You could have it anytime you wanted.”

“Are you trying to bribe me with your body?!” Izzellah asked dumbfounded. “Your uninteresting, immature, unremarkable, TWELVE year old body?!”

“Don’t leave!” Sabrina pleaded. “You’re life could be so amazing with me!”

Izzellah didn’t say a word. As much as she hated that abhorable Mrs. Nelson she was secretly just a little satisfied that Sabrina officially knew of her plans. It gave just a modicum of actual power over her. Even if it was useless to her in the long run. She would escape this madness. She had to know! Had to try.

“Done talking?”

“Fuck you, Sabrina.”

“Maybe one day right?”

Sabrina smiled at her as Izzellah felt her jaw nearly fall off. She actually said it.

“That’s right. No point in hiding it anymore. You’re my toy, and when I’m ready I’m gonna use you every way I can imagine.”

“J-just...just another reason for me to get-get the fuck out of here!” That was pathetic. Izzellah felt the weakness in that statement. Shit.

Sabrina bared her fangs in a wicked smile at her little victory. “Is that all it takes to get under your skin? Does someone maybe have a crush on me?”

Izzellah wouldn’t dare respond to that and give herself away. It was bad enough that she was dreaming about it. She shook her head in rebellion.

“Fine then. Lucky I know just how to get to you.” Sabrina dangled her sister up above her and opened up her cavernous mouth. Her giant ravenous tongue twitched back and forth eager to have more time with it’s tiny lover.

“Sabrina!” Izzellah felt gravity take her. She plummeted into her open maw and landed against that slimy, perverted, horror. It took her as the light faded around her. Sabrina closed her mouth and Izzellah was in darkness.

 


 


Part of Sabrina really hated herself at that moment. She was losing control of the situation and herself, but she wouldn’t lose her sister. Not ever. She despised herself for what she was doing now and the fact that a large piece of her was actually enjoying it. She had to embrace that part. That was the only way she wouldn’t break until Friday. If this was the only way to keep Izzy in line until then, so be it! She pressed her sister against her cheek and started sucking on her hard like a jawbreaker. She would leave marks this time. She would blow this tiny bitches lights out if she had to. You can’t run away if your body’s too exhausted and your mind’s overloaded with conflicting pleasures. She gave some give and felt Izzy worm her way forward. Her head pop out of the crease between her lips. Perfect. She revelled in the salty taste of her sister’s body. It dawned on her some of that might be  her own foot sweat. Sabrina chuckled and Izzy snaked half her body out. Sabrina sealed her tightly with her mouth. No escaping this. It was happening again. She settled into her bed and fetched the tablet her mom had finally returned to her. This time wouldn’t be so brief. Izzy better get comfortable. This was going to be a long night for her, and the start of a very long week. No more Mrs. Nice Girl. She started licking.

“Saabbriina-Sabbi-” Izzy squealed.

Delicious.

 

End Notes:

.....huh? Well....? That's rough? Guess ummmm? Yeah. Look forward to next week even though I'm sure Izzellah won't. Ummm....blah blah bad joke about commenting...blah blah.  

Chapter 12: Ivory vs Ivory by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

How's it going friends? New chapter up. I actually really enjoy this one even if some of it is a bit superfluous. Get excited. This shows almost over!

Small Chapter 12: Ivory vs Ivory



Sabrina looked herself in the bathroom mirror. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Modest little fat deposits hung off her chest. She wasn’t positive, in the mirror she could barely tell. She cupped herself and felt a little weight. Not even a handful but it was something, just maybe. She tried to press them together. A small crease almost formed. No cleavage yet but soon. These would be Izzy’s new home away from home. The tiny wouldn’t want to leave then. She smiled at the thought and took another look in the mirror. From a profile she could notice a more pronounced and womanly curve.

“Oh is someone impressed by her little not-boobies!” Izzy mocked from below her. She was naked and spread eagle on the bathroom counter to cool off. Sabrina had taken care in wearing her out with a little early morning jog in her sock. Nothing painful, just enough to keep her temperature up and maybe send her on another day trip to the Hamptons. The plan hadn’t quite worked the way she’d expected and her little darling had landed somewhere in the middle. She was tripping balls but still had enough wherewithal to snark at her.

“I am sorry, my love but you will never have the figure of a woman!” Izzy pointed toward the sky in this declaration. A drunken laugh escaped her lips as her hand flopped back down.

“Shut up, Izzy.” Sabrina laughed. She needed to enjoy this moment. Izzy wouldn’t be nearly this pleasant when she was lucid again.

“You should see the Governess!” Izzy stated. “Big, honking, stripper tits on that one! She had the gaze of every gentleman from here to Jamestown! Looks a lot like you actually. You are the spitting image of my dear Brina if she were ten years younger. What peachy likeness.”

Sabrina had realized her sister was in fact talking about her big toe and felt honored they had such a tender relationship. This was how great their days could be. Why didn’t Izzy realize that?

Sabrina sighed. It was time to take a shower and end this little moment together. She scooped up her tiny and turned on the water. It was a little cold at first but she hopped in anyway. She liked the brisk feeling after getting all sweaty and enjoyed the feeling of the water warming up.

“Damn that’s cold!” Izzy jolted upward. “What the fuck, Sabrina?!”

Sabrina smirked as her sister started shivering. She knew how to warm her up. She retrieved her body wash and squirted a large dollop onto her palm and sister. She was covered  head to toe in the soapy formula. Her sister tried to talk, but the viscid liquid was overwhelming her. Sabrina pressed her against her neck and started rubbing her into a lather. She started at the neck and worked her way down. She rubbed her slick tiny under her arms and into her armpits. It was important to not leave any area unattended. Sabrina started swaying and shaking her hips. She hummed the song from the credits to Finding Nemo. It helped her bury down the bad thoughts. The guilt she was feeling. There was no room for it now. Not until Friday at the very least. She had to try and enjoy this. It wasn’t really that hard if she was honest with herself. She wanted this. She moved down to her chest and ground Izzy into her budding bosom. She could hear her sister mumbled screeches of resistance. Something about it really got to her. She deserved this. The spoiled little bitch! She wanted to leave! Sabrina could feel her tears mixing with the spray of the warming water. She hummed even louder. She was at her belly button now. She ran Izzy in circles around her tummy. She had to give Izzy credit. Sabrina could feel her miniscule fingers trying to claw at her skin. She was a fighter. She wouldn’t give up. It was the one thing Sabrina could always count on even when Izzy was big. She remembered that girl. She was so cold, so distant. She always wondered what could’ve been. Always hoped “Izzellah” would come around and be a sister to her. She almost missed that girl. She could hug her, rely on her, ask her what to do in this situation. She shook her head. “Izzellah” was never her sister. That girl was gone if she ever even existed at all.

She moved Izzy around to her rump. Izzy would have to take pleasure in this. She didn’t know if her little sis was actually into girls or just into her, but she would use every advantage she had. It was a two sided attack; deny Izzy every attempt to leave while giving her every reason to stay. Sabrina had to wonder. Was she into girls? She’d never thought about it before. She just knew she wanted her sister. She thought about the girls she knew. Mabel and Riri were cute but she didn’t really want to smooch them. What about boys? She didn’t really hang out with boys. Her mind went to Peter Silver. He had a cute face and Riri was clearly crushing on him. No. He was way too spineless. Braxton was gross hellspawn! Sabrina realized she didn’t really know any boys at all. She barely remembered anything about her papa except that he smiled all the time.

“Smiles are infectious.” he would say.

Because of that she tried to smile as much as she could. She wanted that for Izzy. Her sister didn’t smile enough. Was she ever really happy? Sabrina promised herself she would give Izzy that. She moved her tiny down her cheeks and slid her up her crack. It felt very naughty  and Sabrina could feel the heat on her face in shame. Every area. She circled back to her front and used her sister to apply soap to her bald cleft. Maybe she wasn’t really growing up afterall. Did she really even want hair down there? Her mom was starting to talk to her about this stuff and it just seemed kind of icky and the idea of bleeding scared her half to death. As a doctor her mom always stressed this stuff was important to know, but not to worry about it until it happened. Sabrina moved away from that area and entire line of thought. She was at her legs now. She glided Izzy down her thighs and the back of her knees. She travelled down her calves  and to her feet. Those two lovely appendages that Izzy had been treating so well. Her mind flashed to the stomping she gave Izzy yesterday.  She had just been so angry! Sabrina hated herself. Izzy was supposed to love her feet, not fear them. Her body was a temple to be worshipped, not a tool of destruction.

“Okay.” Sabrina breathed. “Keep it together.” She finished her wash down and let Izzy lay exhausted on her hand. Mission accomplished. She blew some of the suds of her little loofa. She placed her tiny prize into her curly locks to rest up. This was just the beginning for her. She used some residual soap on her hands to scrub her face and behind her ears. Then she worked the soap into her hair. It was almost down to her shoulders now and her bangs were coming back. She’d have to ask mom for a haircut soon. How did Izzy tolerate that? Her long hair was beautiful but it also seemed like a hassle. How did she keep it out of her eyes? Sabrina finally rinsed off and stepped out the shower squeaky clean. She retrieved her worn out sib tangled up in her scalp. Her body was still slick with soap. She gave her a quick rinse under the faucet and she was clean as a whistle. Two birds one stone. Her sister hurled up some soap she’d swallowed and actually hiccupped a bubble. Sabrina nearly lost it. Izzy was killing her with this stuff. Too cute! She wished she’d recorded that.

 


 


Izzellah’s entire body ached. Sabrina really wasn’t messing around. She knew what her guardian was doing. If she was too tired to move she couldn’t run away. Smart plan. Maybe she wasn’t giving her sister enough credit. She couldn’t give in though, better to act like nothing was wrong. Sabrina was in the corner of the room disrobed and deciding on her outfit for the day. The Winton uniform was a white button up accompanied with a navy jacket, and the option for a dark skirt or pants. This left some wiggle room to accessorize or modify. Sabrina apparently chose the short sleeve summer top with the school’s emblem embroidered in the corner and a pair of navy shorts. She took a seat on her bed that caused a displacement in the mattress. A slope formed and Izzy tumbled down and crashed into the side of Sabrina’s thigh. The giant glanced at her and snickered.

“And my clothes?” Sabrina usually set out one of her boring jumpsuits out on the bed for her to find, but not today.

“Clothes are a privilege. One that I get to decide when you deserve.” Sabrina lifted her leg and made a show out of extending it into the air as she put on one of those long plaid socks. It was a blatant indication of where Izzy would be spending some of her day.

Izzy gritted her teeth. “Whatever. You think being naked bothers me?”

Sabrina ignored her comment. She grabbed Izzy by the ends of her hair and lifted her up. Izzellah shrieked in surprise as her locks tugged hard against her scalp. Sabrina smiled as Little Izzy dangled in a panic before her. She swung her back and forth a bit before blowing her a taunting kiss and unceremoniously dumping her into her top.

They had gotten bigger. Izzellah felt a distinct and soft resistance when she bounced against her sister’s little buds.  It was a unique kind of frustration to know her little sister was actually growing while she was at her all time smallest. She climbed up the minor slope toward the opening of the shirt. She peered over the edge looking downward to see Sabrina putting on a pair of pink sneakers. The girl had three different pairs all with slightly different shades of the color. These were dark pink, almost an off red with bright blue accents. Her titan then stood up and headed toward the bathroom.

Izzellah saw her reflection in the mirror. It was quite the surreal image. Her tiny teenage form clinging to the collar of a twelve year old girls shirt. Sabrina winked at her as she adjusted her hair in the mirror. She wiped some of her curly hair to cover her left eye and smiled. She was actually looking a little more girly than usual. Izzellah always thought the brat had more of a boys face and figure, but some of that femininity was coming through.

Sabrina grabbed her toothbrush and applied a liberal amount of toothpaste and started brushing. This caused Izzy so self consciously pick at her teeth. She hadn’t brushed since she’d shrunk. While that personally grossed her out her teeth didn’t feel particularly grimy. Sabrina must of picked up on this because Izzy found herself being lifted out of the shirt and wrapped by fingers leaving only her head exposed. She was pressed into Sabrina’s lips which formed a tight vacuum around her face. Then a jet of bubblegum flavored fluoride and spit filled her mouth until she almost gagged. She was released from the embrace with a mouthful of used toothpaste. Sabrina bent over the sink and spit out the rest.

“Brush.” she said and then went back to scrubbing her own most likely cavity inhabited mouth.

Izzy obliged using her finger like a makeshift toothbrush to the best of her ability. As off putting as the circumstances were it did feel good to scrub down her ivories.

“Spit.” Sabrina ordered. She lowered the hand with Izzy down toward the sink so she could spit into the bowl.

In an act of defiance Izzellah instead chose to spit her twice used toothpaste directly into Sabrina’s palm. Fuck you for using me like a bath sponge! They locked eyes. Izzy raised both her eyebrows. Sabrina grimaced. She went back to brushing with increased enthusiasm until a nice froth built up and dripped from her lips. Izzellah realized what was about to happen. Sabrina smirked then dumped a payload of used toothpaste foam and saliva on top of her. She was covered top to bottom in the horrid goo.

“Sabrina!”

Her cry was ignored and she was roughly dropped into the sink bowl with her avalanche of froth. Sabrina turned on the sink and washed her hands and Izzy beneath her in ice cold faucet water. After which she retrieved a tiny, shivering ball of pissed off Ivory.

“F-fuck you S-s-sabrina.” Izzy said through chattering teeth.

Sabrina just smiled at her the way she had since she was six and deposited her back in her top.

 


 

“What happened?” Gloria asked. It was obvious there was some animosity between her two daughters. Her oldest was soaked to the bone and naked with an ice cold expression on her face and her youngest was trying desperately to contain a scowl that was forming.

“She’s trying to leave, Mom!” Sabrina blurted.

“Of course she is.” Gloria revealed after a sip of her morning roast. “I’m positive she planned on driving that death machine in the garage over the horizon on her eighteenth birthday and I’d never see her again.”

“You knew!?” Sabrina was shocked.

Gloria took another sip. “So what? You’re upset at your sister for trying to leave our lovely home? Mija, she’s two inches tall!”

“Mom!”

“Sabrina I won’t have you abusing your sister because you’re insecure about an impossibility!” Gloria spoke with a harsh cadence. It was something between a shout and her normal speaking voice.

Sabrina flinched. “I’m not abusing her, but…...I can’t let her try to leave. Try to hurt herself. What else am I supposed to do?”

Gloria took a long sip of her coffee and nearly finished it off. She looked at her twelve year old. So earnest and upset. She looked at her teenager. Naive and determined. That would get her killed even when she was normal sized. She wasn’t sure what the right answer was but they both had some growing to do….so to speak.

“Fine.” Gloria said. “Do what you have to, Sabrina. I trust you.”

“What the fuck?!” Izzellah exclaimed.

“Maybe you need to learn it’s not wise to piss off your sister now.” Gloria stated evenly.

“Really mom?” Sabrina asked.

Gloria nodded. “But listen to me Sabrina. I will be checking on her everyday. If I find one broken bone, one bruise, even a scratch or a broken fingernail. This is over and you are in a huge amount of trouble. Understand.””

“Ummm, yes.” Sabrina mumbled.

“Sabrina Rosalina Ivory. DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND!?” Gloria repeated dominantly.

“Yes, ma’am!” Sabrina stood straight up at attention.

“Not a scratch, mija.” Gloria bent down and kissed her youngest and then her smallest.”I love you both.”

“You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me, mom!”


Gloria finished her morning coffee. She already needed another cup. She wished Ignacio were around. He really knew how to handle Izzellah. He knew how to handle a lot of things. All she wanted was to be back in that autoshop.


“If you really think you can handle being on your own then dealing with a twelve year old should be no problem right. A twelve year old practicing restraint that no one else will.”

“Mom I’m naked!”

Gloria shrugged. “I guess you better ask your sister for some clothes then. Unless you think you can get them yourself.”
“No.” Sabrina said.

“Too bad, mija.” Gloria opened the door and beckoned Sabrina to come along for another day of school. She looked at her child, naked and afraid.  “You poor dear.”

 


 


Sabrina had kept her promise. Izzellah currently found herself trapped between her Sister’s shorts and underwear as the weight of her left buttcheek smothered her into the chair. Worst part, it actually wasn’t that bad. Sabrina was right. In the right mood she might actually enjoy this. It wasn’t as humid as the sock and the posterior had a lot more give than a foot soul. She could grip it, really sink her hands into it and almost mold it like clay. Slap it if she wanted to. Any other day she might let her perverted mind run wild and really lean into her hidden debaucherous tendencies. This would be a perk. Too bad they were currently waging a war of wills and being her sister’s personal cushion was far down the list of things she wanted in life. Time to start fighting back. If Sabrina was going to treat her like a bug than it was time to act like it.

CHOMP! Izzellah took a mouthful of succulent latina booty. She maybe enjoyed it a little too much. She could understand people’s obsession with boobs. Boobs were nice, but all the fun stuff was downstairs! Sabrina jumped.

“Ah!” she squeaked.”

Izzellah seized the brief opportunity she created to move forward a bit before the posterior came crashing down on her again.

Another CHOMP!

“Dammit!” Sabrina heaved upward.

“Sabrina are you well?” Ms. Applegate asked.

“Just fine. A bit of static electricity?”

Ms. Applegate gave her an odd look then went back to writing on the whiteboard.

CHOMP THREE! Izzellah was near the edge of her thigh. Her jaw was getting stiff. She had to bite down really hard to make sure Sabrina even felt it. Her thigh moved upward and she heard the girl’s knee bash against the bottom of her desk.

“You annoying little mite!” Sabrina whispered at her.

Izzellah was free to really move now. She bit into the side of Sabrina’s thigh and gripped at the elastic epidermis with both hands.

Sabrina had to stop herself from crying out! Riri had started staring at her by this point along with few others.

“Sabrina did you...bring her?” Riri whispered.

Sabrina couldn’t answer as she felt another pinch to the top of her thigh. She slammed her hand down to try and pin the tiny in her shorts but she wasn’t there.

Izzellah felt  like Spider-man as she crawled around Sabrina’s body. The stickiness of the sweat on her created an adhesion that coupled with her new size let her move along Sabrina with a focused effort. Where to go next? A deviant corner of her mind urged her down below. Izzellah glanced downward at the hem of Sabrina’s shorts, the pink panties that were underneath, protecting a little treasure of their own from wicked intentions. She could give this girl something to really cry about!.......No. Despite any pretense of indecency being pretty much shattered by her new social standing at least one of them would have to foster the illusion of propriety. But if…….only they were alone…..she just might….maybe...Izzellah headed upwards.

Sabrina was scratching herself like her skin was on fire. How was that speck of a sister moving around her so fast?! Every time she went to grasp at where she thought Izzy was she came up empty. Maybe she should excuse herself and search more thoroughly in  the bathroom.

She was about to raise her hand when Ms. Applegate announced.“Quiz time!” to the groan of the entire class. “And I don’t want to hear any excuses to try and skip out. You can hold it in for ten minutes.”

Damnation. Maybe she could still

“But what if it’s an emergency?!” Sabrina heard from weasel faced Ronald.

“Are you on the verge of wetting your pants Mr. Montgomery?”

“YES!” He informed to the amusement of the class.

“Fine.” Mrs. Applegate relented. “Take the hallpass. You have five minutes mister.”

Ronald whooped and leaped from his desk.

“Can I go too?” Sabrina tried.

“When he gets back.” She said.

Ronald cackled as he headed out the door. Weasel faced bastard.

Ms. Applegate handed her a stack of tests and she passed it back. Sabrina could still feel Izzy on her but at least she’d stopped biting. As long as she didn’t bother her she could do what she wanted. She’d straighten her out afterward. Sabrina looked at her sheet. She was more than a little surprised to find that she actually knew most of the answers. It was a vocabulary test where you had to write down definitions or make sure a word fit into the sentence with the right context. She remembered these words confusing her at the beginning of the year. What did “existential” mean anyway? Not so much now. Sabrina realized it was because of Izzy’s tutoring and she felt a little bad. They would get back there soon enough.

“Wrong answer.” She heard as a whisper in her ear. How had? “An oligarchy is when a society is ruled by a group of people not one. You’re thinking of a monarchy Dumdum.”

Izzellah nibbled at the side of her ear which caused her to flinch and instinctively swat at her. Her hand made contact and Little Izzy was sent flying. She tumbled down hard onto the desk on her back and exposing her presence to the class.

“Ms. Ivory. So good of you to join us today.” Ms. Applegate announced as she stared down at Sabrina with marked disapproval.

“Nice job, Dumdum.” Izzy smirked.


“Yeah so I brought her.” Sabrina dismissed. “I still don’t have to put her in that stupid dome.”

“Normally yes.” Ms. Applegate had to agree. “But we’re in the middle of a test and I can’t trust her not to give you all the correct answers.”

It was a bluff. Applegate had defended against this same thing to Braxton last time. Still she couldn’t actually argue much. Izzy had already given her a correct answer just to taunt her.

“Fine.” Sabrina relented.

“And for heaven’s sake put some clothes on her! This isn’t a Turkish bathhouse.”

“Fine!” Sabrina seethed. She seized her smug tiny and headed for The Dome.

Sabrina was surprised to find another tiny already in there. He was lean and pale with dark black hair. Since when did another person shrink.

“Oh yes!” Ms. Applegate informed. That’s Mr. Lee Masumoto. He’s had the honor of being the dome’s first guest. I know you must be as disappointed as I am Ms. Ivory.”

“Whatever bitch.” Izzy said under her breath.

Sabrina punched in the code and gave her fingerprint. The dome came alive and this Lee person backed away from her to behind the counter of the kitchen area. Sabrina actually looked at him with a hint of disgust. What would he try with her Izzy? She couldn’t trust other tinies either. She would crush him in her hands if he so much as gave Izzy a mean look.

“You watch yourself, Lee!” She warned. The tiny man visibly trembled. Good. She dropped Izzy into the living room area.

“Behave.” She ordered. She dropped one of Izzy’s jumpsuits into the dome.

Izzy answered with a double gesture of obscenity with her fingers.

Sabrina huffed and re-entered the code and fingerprint. The Dome closed around her tiny.

 


 


Izzellah looked up with ire as the dome closed around her. Her sister matched her expression of disdain with one of her own.

“Behave.” Izzellah mocked to herself. Who did that entitled brat think she was? She went to retrieve her pink jumpsuit that Sabrina had tossed to the other side of the room. Bitch. As she went to dress herself she made eye contact with the tiny hiding in fear behind the desk. He eyed her up and down as she pulled her leg through her pants.

“Eyes to yourself!” she barked. The tiny man ducked behind the counter again. Once she’d zipped up the opening of her suit he had the confidence to reemerge. He cautiously walked up to her and, HOLY SHIT HE WAS A GIANT! This bastard must have been at least four inches tall which at their perspective meant he was twice her size. What the fuck?!
“Hello.” He said with a bow and a strong foreign accent. “My name is Lee.”

“I heard.” Izzellah sneered. She didn’t have the energy for manners today.

He just stared at her with this odd expression. Like he was inspecting some ancient piece of art or a flawless diamond.

“What are you looking at?!” Izzellah snapped.

“I..have never met another one like myself before.” he said.

“Neither have I but you don’t see me all reverent and shit.” She marched past the hulking tiny. “They got anything to eat in this dump?”

Lee extended an overly long arm toward a corner where there was a bowl of mixed nuts waiting for her. She rushed over and grabbed a cashew and started on it. Sabrina hadn’t deemed her worthy of breakfast this morning. She understood. No clothes, no food. The giantess was trying to show how dependent on her she was. She took her cashew and went to sit on the couch that was two sizes too big for her. She struggle to climb up to the cushion. It was like a toddler trying to climb their parents bed. Lee sat on the other end with ease. Why was he lucky enough to be four fucking inches?! He was dressed to, and not just another jumpsuit like her. He had blue jeans with a white and black polo shirt, actual sneakers, and fucking socks! Actual clothes while she was stuck in another Small Comforts prison outfit.

“How come you have clothes?” She asked after taking another bite of cashew.

“Oh!” Lee jumped. “My family….they buy them for me.”

“Obviously!” Izzellah snapped. “Where did they come from?”

Lee just shrugged. “Eh...the mall? They too expensive maybe?” He pointed toward her and her jumpsuit.

Izzellah bit her tongue. How useless. “How come you’re so tall?”

“Tall?” Lee asked confused. “I’m small like you.”

“You’re like an ogre compared to me!” Izzy exclaimed.

“Uh...don’t know. I’m average I think. Father told me that three to five inches is average. I’ve never seen another tiny before you though. Maybe not.”

So she was unlucky on top of everything else. If every other tiny was supposed to be three to five inches at least what did that make her. Just fucking great! Izzellah really wanted a cig. A menthol one. Small Comforts should start making those. She’d be their best customer.

Izzellah sprawled out onto the couch hugging her precious cashew to herself like a pillow. She was starting to wonder what any of this was for. She didn’t have a chance. Not really. Her chipping was just three days away. Even she managed to escape then what? That was the ultimate question…..then what? Her answer was always, she would live. But, then what?

“They got anything to do around here Lee?” Izzellah groaned trying to ignore her thoughts.

The tall lanky man scratched his chin and shrugged. Izzellah had a hard time placing his age. He could be in her twenties or he could be thirteen but the size difference was throwing her off.

“I’ve just been watching students mostly.” Lee spoke after a while. “You were annoying your sister yes?”

“I guess you have a brother or sister out there huh?”

“No.” Lee answered. “Mei is in another class, but this only place in school for tinies. For you I’m guessing?”

“Yeah, lucky me.” Izzellah groaned.

“It’s not so bad right?” Lee chuckled. “They set us up nice. Even have fridge!”

“They put me in a fucking hamster cage the last time I was here.” Izzellah closed her eyes as an horrible memory came to her. A flaccid and disgusting teenage cock slowly stiffening. The horrible pungent smell that floated up from his groin. Those greasy fingers. That would be burned in her mind forever. She could only hope that was the first and last time someone tried to use her like that.

“Hamster cage huh? Doesn’t sound so bad.” The tall asian man stepped up off the couch and headed toward the kitchen. This tiny seemed strangely relaxed considering his situation. Wasn’t being small horrible for him? He grabbed some kind of can. Izzy heard the telltale snap and fizz of a carbonated beverage. Curiosity got the better of her apathy and she leaned up and slid off the couch. She joined Lee in a kitchen area that was also a size too large. She could barely see over the counters. She had to stand on her tiptoes to reach the sink. This place was made for someone Lee’s size and not her. She went to the fridge and found a shelf full of cans with an S.C. on the side. More Small Comforts garbage.

“It’s just….ale?” Lee said.

“Holy shit! They put beer in here!?” Izzellah dropped her cashew and seized a can the size of a full pint to her. She eagerly snapped it open and chugged. Oh! “It’s ginger ale.” She took another sip. “Watered down ginger ale.” Honestly it’s what she’d come to expect. Lee had moved again. He was over at the corner of the dome looking toward the class. She picked up her cashew and joined him.
“Reminds me of when I was in school.” He said.

“When was that?”

“Almost ten years ago now.”

That meant he was over twenty at least. What was up with this guy. He wasn’t the ball of nerves she was.  

“How long have you been shrunk?” Izzellah asked.

Lee raised up his hand revealing three fingers.

“Three days.”

“Three months.” He corrected. “Father brought me back after we finished our work.”

“Our work, as in together? Even after you shrunk?” Izzellah was skeptical of this. How could a tiny “work” on anything for humans, with a human.

Lee smiled a wide toothy grin. “Very proud of it!” he said. He bent down onto the corner of the dome and pointed at something. He waved her over to see. There was a metal crease that divided the floor of the room from the opening where the glass came from. Stamped into the side was a red logo with foreign characters she couldn’t read. “It says Masumoto.”

No way!

“Being tiny really helped with some of the scaling.” Lee smiled.

“You built this?!” Izzellah’s eyes were bugging out. She knew this school was prestigious but she never thought she meet and actual inventor. Let alone the tiny who helped build this dome she was in.

“Father built it. I just drew up interior design.” Lee went back over to the couch and started tossing around the cushions. He dug his hand underneath the couch next and retrieved a white tablet. He started fiddling with it and his face crinkled in frustration.

“This Small Comforts stuff so bad! It’s like child’s toy!” he griped. “Can’t wait for Samsung to release a new one!” He bent down to one knee and showed her the screen. On it was a rudimentary blueprint of the dome. He swiped it with his fingers and it scrolled through more detailed designs for appliances and even things she’d never seen before. The notes were all written in what she assumed was Japanese so she couldn’t read them.

“Never accounted for tiny under eight centimeters.” He blushed then bowed. “My apologies, we consider this next time.”

Izzellah raised and eyebrow.

“This dome just prototype. School paid top dollar for a chance at trial run. Winton’s have very deep pockets. Want to own everything, be best at everything. Very American thinking. Smart, kind of.”

Izzellah wanted to spit just at hearing the Winton name. She looked up at Lee. Who was this guy. He’d been a tiny for over three times longer than she had and here he was, happy, working, and being successful! He was living a completely different life from her. It couldn’t be that simple. He was stuck in this dome with her after all. That meant someone was still controlling him.

“How long for you?” He asked. “Since you become tiny.”

“Two weeks.” Izzellah grumbled. It had felt like two years.

“Still new for you then….rough.” He took a swig of his watered down “ale”.

“You have no idea.”

“Almost got eaten on my first day.” Lee revealed. “Pick up by crow. Flew off. Father knocked it out of sky with a rock!” He pantomimed a baseball pitch. “Fell to ground and landed in a bush. Got stabbed by a twig.” He lifted his shirt and revealed a scar on the bottom left of his abdomen. “He search for me for two hours. Miracle I’m alive.”

“Bullshit!” Izzellah sneered. She chugged down some of her own drink and took a bite of cashew. “That could be a surgery scar for all I know.”

Lee laughed hysterically. “Little girl is very skeptical. Good instincts I guess. Believe what you want.”

Izzellah narrowed her eyes at this guy. He didn’t like the way he called her “little girl” . He was obviously full of shit.

The bell rang. The sound was graciously muted through the glass of the dome. Morning classes were over. The dome came alive again. Izzellah looked up expecting to see Sabrina no doubt eager to have her “Little sis” again. Instead she found a completely different girl. She looked a hint older with pale yellowish skin and long dark hair. She had a yellow bow pulling one of her bangs to the side. Lee beamed and waved at her. Ms. Applegate observed from over this new girl as the walls of the dome separated.

“Mei!” Lee waved at her. The girl smiled at him. They seemed to have a conversation in their language before she lowered her hand down to him. Lee climbed aboard and then turned down to look at her. “It was a pleasure meeting you….?”

“Izzellah Ivory!” she shouted to him.

“Ah Izzy-san! A pleasure meeting you Izzy-san!”

Izzellah suddenly wished that smug prick had been eaten by that crow.

A familiar shadow coated her. “You make a new friend, Izzy-san?” Sabrina smiled.

Izzy-san hissed as she finished off her drink. She then chucked the can as hard as she could toward Sabrina aiming for her face. It sailed through the air then arced downward meters before even getting close to reaching her.

Sabrina grimaced. “Fine.” She claimed her defiant tiny and dropped her back into her place at the bottom of a bra. She would stay there until she could decide on a proper punishment to adjust her attitude.

 


 


Izzy-san stared at the depths of Sabrina’s plaid sock. She would be its guest once again, only this time her sister was making a show of it. She was strung up by her hair in front of a trio of onlookers whose faces she was slowly coming to despise.

“Apologize to my friends, Izzy-san.” Sabrina said. “And Peter too.”

“Apologize for what?!” Izzy-san screeched. She fought against the gravity flaying her arms around in circles and kicking the air.

“They really wanted to play with you today and now they can’t because of your bad attitude.”

“Fuck all of you!”

“Isn’t this a little mean, Sabrina?” Riri proposed. Actually Riri was still okay.

“She has to learn!” Sabrina stated firmly. “Now apologize.”

“I don’t have to apologize to them because of some arbitrary decision YOU made!”

“That’s costing you your dignity.” Sabrina tugged down the zipper on her jumpsuit. It fell open down to her waist and exposed her chest.

“Good thing I lost my dignity two weeks ago!” Despite her words Izzy-san’s body turned red as Sabrina tugged off the jumpsuit from her waist completely revealing her. Peter, Mabel, and Riri stared at her with blatant intrigue. Fucking preteens! They act like they’ve never seen anyone naked before!?

“Sabrina stop this!” Her sister twisted her around and looked at her with ice in her eyes.

“You’re only making this harder on yourself Izzy-san.” she said.

Izzy-san plummeted into the bottom of the sock. She hung there for an instant before she felt the gravity shift and the fabric slide underneath her. Soon her only light source was cut off as a set of invaders forced their way into their home. Sure enough five delicate toes probed at her in the darkness and pressed her tight against the bottom fabric of the sock.

“Oh my god! Is that her?” Izzy-san heard from what sounded like Mabel’s voice. She felt a finger press into her from outside the sock. “Wow! I wish I could do that!”

Sabrina’s toes were upon her again. One batted at her cheek and another pressed into her waist. Sabrina was maneuvering her into the proper position. Gravity shifted again as the foot was lowered to the ground. Izzy-san felt the coolness of the concrete against her for a brief instance. Then she was lifted slightly and squeezed by the big and index toe. It got even darker as Sabrina fitted on her shoe. It was already getting harder to breathe. The air around her was wet and it caught in Izzy-san’s throat making her cough.

“I hope you come out with a better attitude Izzy-san!” She heard Sabrina yell at her.

 


 


Sabrina stomped down the hall to the black top with increased effort. She was flanked on both sides by Riri and Mabel while Peter followed close behind. He was now an unofficial fourth member of their group because Riri wouldn’t have him be alone.

“So what now?” Mabel asked. You just walk around with her in your shoe doing nothing?”

“Not today.” Sabrina said evenly. “Today we’re going to stress test this thing.” Sabrina took off in a sprint. She let her feet pound hard against the pavement and felt her tiny jostle in her left sneaker. She hoped it was a rough ride. She came to a stop as she neared the field. Mabel scooted past her and ran into a cartwheel on the grass. Riri and Peter lagged behind them. Riri was bent over panting but Peter didn’t seem out of breath at all.

“Is she….okay in...there?” Riri breathed out.

“She’s fine.” Sabrina said. “Serves her right.”

“I don’t think that’s very safe.” Peter spoke up.

“And what business is it of yours what’s safe for my sister?!” Sabrina snapped.

The boy recoiled in fear and Riri took him in her arms to protect him like a mother panther.

“He’s just worried!” Riri defended. “You’re being really mean to your sister for like no reason!”

“No reason?! She’s wants to-” Sabrina caught herself. They wouldn’t understand. She kicked her foot and poked at Izzy-san with her toes. She felt a slight prick. Was she vacationing in the Hamptons again? Good. At least one of them was enjoying this. She scanned the field and found Coach Jonah in a hurdle with a group of kids around him. Most of them were younger but there were a few her age and even Ronald.

“Kickball!” he shouted across the yard. “Who wants to step up!?” He palmed a red rubber ball in his right hand.

A wicked smile formed on Sabrina’s face. She looked down at her left foot. She felt the tiny squirming underneath her. Time to play ball.

 


 


The teams seemed even enough. Her and Mabel were separated because together they would dominate in any organized athletic competition. Sabrina had a lot of confidence in her speed and Mabel was just generally good at any sport she decided on. Mabel had Riri who was more of a book reader type and they had Peter Silver. She doubted the mouse boy ever competed in anything. Sabrina played with the tiny in her sock as the younger kids went up to bat first. She spun Izzy-san around and squeezed her as she observed the youngsters go at it. This game was more for them than anyone. Coach Jonah would pitch them the ball slow and underhanded until they each got to a least kick it once and then they’d take a base. The team had an even amount on each side to make it fair. Then Coach Jonah dropped the ball and the real game begun. Weasel face Ronald snatched the ball and stole the opportunity to pitch. A chubby girl from her class was up first. Gretchun her name might have been. She didn’t seem very athletic but she had thick legs. Maybe she had some power in them.

“Easy out!” Ronald called. “Move in guys. This one’s going nowhere!”

“Sportsmanship Montgomery!” Coach Jonah warned.

The weasel faced boy jumped. He sneered then pulled back his arm. He unleashed a wicked grounder that skipped right past Gretchun before she’d even set herself.

“Strike one!” Ronald announced.

One of the younger students ran to retrieve the ball and the whole thing reset.

“Strike two!” Ronald trumpeted again before Sabrina had time to even see what happened.

Gretchun was visibly upset. She furrowed her brow and pulled up her pants.

“Easy out folks! Easy out!” Ronald crowed. Most of the outfield had relaxed by this point. It was mostly made up of the older kids.

Ronald pulled back again and unleashed another fast one. Gretchun gritted and pumped her arms. Her leg went forward and the ball popped high into the air. This caught the outfield by surprise and they all stood slack jawed as the ball arced up high in the air.

“Run!” Sabrina shouted soon joined by the rest of her team. Gretchun seemed as startled by this as she was that she’d actually hit the ball. She started making her way toward first base as fast as she could which unfortunately wasn’t that fast. What was fast was Mabel. She’d darted towards the ball’s trajectory and in one perfect leap caught it in midair without touching the ground.

“Out bitch!” Ronald holared.

“That’s your second warning Montgomery!” Coach Jonah chastised.

“I mean good attempt.” Ronald clapped half heartedly. “Nice hustle. Try not to feel bad that you suck so much.”

Sabrina groaned. Ronald had more chops than she’d given him credit for and Mabel was well….Mabel. This wasn’t going to be easy. She gave her tiny another affectionate squeeze for luck. She might need it.

 


 


Izzellah was seasick. Her and Brin were sailing off the coast of New Zealand to see the reefs. It was her first time on a boat in years and the waters were rough. Every moment their ride jostled in the harsh surf.

“Are you sure this is the best idea, sweetheart?” Izzellah asked her lady love.

“It will clear up in a bit. Plus you’re going to absolutely gush over the fish down there.

Izzellah trusted Brin with her life even if she didn’t trust the sea. If they died together on this little excursion of Brin’s then so be it. She just worried for the girls. They were back on the mainland. Rina was smart and responsible, she’d do right by them but they were all so young. The boat jumped and Izzellah felt her stomach turn upside down. She’d gagged hard but nothing came out. It was a good thing she’d skipped breakfast that morning.

 


 


“Swing and a miss!” Ronald taunted as the ball sailed past Peter for the second time. It was his third attempt at bat or well kick and they were down three runs and one out. He hadn’t hit the ball once yet. Neither had Riri but Mabel and Ronald were more than capable of making up for her shortcomings while It was basically a 2v1 for Sabrina.

“Just kick the ball, Peter!” she yelled. She found herself grinding her shoe with Izzy-san stashed inside to calm her down. She could feel the rise and fall of her tiny chest and the warm breath against her big toe. Big Brin or the Governess as it was.

Ronald chucked another hot slider. The boy had been a fire striking most of the students out when Coach Jonah wasn’t pitching for the youngsters. Peter kicked and hit! The ball skidded across the field past Ronald and into the outfield where Mabel was already on it. She was the clear MVP of this game. Any hit that actually mattered was instantly neutralized. That wouldn’t stop them this time though. The ball had already bounced multiple times.

Peter stood there pleased with himself that he had a hit before it dawned on him that he should run. Mabel was nearly on the ball and ready to make a play for first. First based was loaded with a younger student. They basically untouchable to the older ones so as long as Peter got to first before Mabel they’d have two on bases. He was gone in a flash. Sabrina had to give him some credit the little snake could move! Mabel seemed a little caught off guard by this as well and tried to make a play to throw the ball to first. First that was guarded by six year old Chris Cottingham who was nearsighted. The race was on! Peter booked faster than his weak body and meek personality deemed he should, but Mabel was a practiced athlete who more than kept pace. She actually dove and slid across the grass at the last moment.

“Safe!”  

“What the hell was that! Hawthorne!” Ronald yelled. “Goddammit!”
“I didn’t see you try to do anything!” Mabel yelled back.

“Both of you calm down!” Coach Jonah interceded. “Ron do I have to put you in detention?’

“No Coach Jonah!” Ronald stood up straight backed.

“Then let’s continue this game!”

Up next was five year old Kelsie Clement. She wore a light blue tutu and matching bow over her school uniform. Sabrina remembered often seeing her twirling with a few other girls and playing near the swingsets. She was easy to recognize because she wore a tutu to school almost every day.

Coach Jonah stood up and took Ronald’s place as pitcher much to the young boy’s chagrin.

“You ready Kelsie?” Coach Jonah asked with a smile.

“Yeppers!” she beamed. “Oh wait!” she adjusted her tutu and straightened her hairband. She turned and waved to her friends in a small crowd of students who had decided to watch instead of play. “Okay, now I’m ready!” She pumped both arms.

Coach Jonah tossed a slow and easy underhanded slider. It took a bit of skill to actually control the ball in that way. It moved across the grass and Kelsie kicked it with all the vigor she could muster. It sailed up about five feet and Coach Jonah caught it easily before it hit the ground.

“Yay!” Kelsie cheered like she’d just hit a grand slam. She applauded herself and gave a victory spin.

“Take your base, Kelsie.” Coach Jonah informed.

The little girl gleefully skipped to first base uncontested. The result caused everyone to move a base up fully loading them.

“What the hell, coach!? That was an out!” Ronald bitched.

“Ronald!”

That was all it took to stop the weasel faced boy from going on another tirade.

“You wanna win so bad? Then strike out Ivory and win!”

“Fine!” Ronald said. He rubbed his arm against his nose and sniffed before snatching the ball from the coach.

Sabrina stepped up. All she needed was a hit and they could win this game.

 


 


The fish were beautiful. All different colors mingled together in a living rainbow. Izzellah was surprised how unafraid some of them were. A school of bright yellow ones flowed around her in a rush. They had long extended lips or was it a nose. She had what it was on a fish. Brin swam next to her as they hovered over the reef. Their guide was ahead of them. He pointed at different species that were about and some landmarks in the reef. There was a single eel poking its head out of a crack in the rocks. It was magical.

Izzellah felt something tug her from behind. It was Brin. What was she doing? Brin grabbed har and hugged her tightly in the water. She found herself being towed upward and they both broke the surface. Izzellah removed her snorkel.

“Something wrong darling?”

“Just wanted to have a little adventure!” Brin responded. She hugged her tighter. Too tight. Izzellah struggled to breath and was the water getting warmer?

“Let’s dive!” Brin said. She was dragged underwater at an alarming speed. Faster than a human should be able to swim. Too fast, too deep. She couldn’t move! Why did it hurt so much. They were going to crash into the reef! Suddenly she was yanked backward hard enough that she felt her brain shake. Brin was heading back toward the surface again. She coughed and water filled her lungs. It was salty, very salty and smelled awful. Something was wrong. They broke the surface again and-”

Izzellah’s eyes snapped open as she gasped inward. She greedily sucked in a lungful of thick, contaminated air. She was sweating. It was dark and the air was wet. Where was she?! Where was Brin?! The world moved and she felt something push into her gut and press her back into something rough. She scraped up against it and could almost feel a resistance on the other side of the wall. Wall? Why was there a wall? She clutched as hard as she could against whatever had her pinned. It was soft with tiny ridges on it. Something squeezed at her other side and she felt like she was being smothered at both ends. A liquid dripped on her head and slid down her back. It was warm and sticky and smelled like sweat. She tried to kick but couldn’t move her legs. They were asleep. She was pinned under something heavy. Why was it so hard to breath?! Her body itched all over and her mouth was dry like she’d swallowed something chalky. Where the hell was she?! The world moved and her stomach lurched. She dry heaved. The darkness was disorienting and her equilibrium was off. She couldn’t tell up from down. She felt like she was in the air. Then the world moved again even faster. It was like being blind on a rollercoaster. It stopped abruptly and her head snapped back and hit the wall. She blacked out.

 


 

Ronald was good. Better than Sabrina expected. She was two strikes in. This was her last shot. If she missed this next kick the game was over. Sabrina squeezed the lucky charm in her left foot. Time to take a gamble. She switched her position and leaned on her right foot this time. She would use the advantage she had. Izzy-san would win this for her.

Ronald snickered as he witnessed her change to kicking with her left. “Giving up?” he shouted.

“Just pitch the ball and find out weasel boy!” Sabrina taunted.

“Fine, Ivory!” Ronald reared his hand back. “This one’s coming in……” He raised his left leg than planted it hard on the ground. He unleashed a cannon of a shot. “HOT!”

The ball whooshed at her creating a small whistling sound from cutting the air. Sabrina closed her eyes and kicked with her left as hard as she could. She imagined her sister in there pushing with her. She felt it hit. She heard the *Boomp!* of her foot hitting the ball. She opened her eyes to see the red voight soar through the air hundreds of feet above them. It went past Ronald. It went past Mabel in the outfield. It went all the way to back fence at the end of the field and hit square into the chain links. They shook from the impact.

“Boosted. She’s boosted!” Ronald protested. “That leg is enhanced! Steroids! Test her pee!”

Mabel was even momentarily stunned before her sense of competition took over and she sprinted at breakneck speed for the ball.

“Thank you Izzy-san!” Sabrina cheered internally as she started for first base.

 


 

They tied. Sabrina sat on the bench contemplating how exactly that could happen as she waited for first warning bell. It was really because of Kelsie. The tutu clad girl insisted on skipping to all the bases as slow as possible. She was young and could run the bases uncontested. Mabel with her stupid tenacity and speed of a race horse was waiting for Sabrina when she’d reached third. Kelsie had skipped across the home base proud as a peach more than satisfied. You’d think they’d won the way she cheered for herself. Her friends grouped around her and Sabrina could still hear the little one’s chatting about how great she was from across the yard. Sabrina decided they had deserved it. The game was really for the younger students and only an asshole would blame a five year old for losing.

“You’re sooo fucking lucky!” Ronald seethed. “If you didn’t have so many first graders on your team you would’ve been blown out the water, Ivory!”

“We had the same amount asshole!”

“I still say you cheated! No one kicks the ball that far without help!” Ronald looked at her left foot. The one with Izzy-san inside. He stomped on it hard.

Sabrina gasped. She broke. She slugged Ronald hard in the side of the face. Was that a tooth that fell to the ground. She was about to hit him again when she heard.

“Sabrina stop!” Mabel came running up to her.

Sabrina caught herself. She looked at Ronald who was still on his feet and bleeding from the mouth.

“Just wait till Coach Jonah hears about this!”

:What if he saw it all?” Coach Jonah said. “Ronald. Principal’s office. Now!”

“But she hit me!” Ronald whined.

“Principal, Ronald. I’ll deal with you later.” Coach Jonah looked down at Sabrina with a hard expression. She would’ve been ashamed if she wasn’t already worried. He sighed.

“Get to the bathroom Ivory. White that blood off your hand and cool off. I’ll have to write you up for this.”

“Yes, coach.” Sabrina wilted. She jogged off to the bathroom with Mabel trailing behind her.

 


 

Sabrina yanked off her shoe without even untieing the laces. She tossed it to the side and pulled off her sock next. Izzy-san was adhered to the bottom of her foot but she was too still. She peeled her off and let her lay in her hand. She wasn’t moving. She tried to hear if she was breathing but her breath was too small. She went to the sink to run some cold water over her and still nothing.

“Is she dead?” Mabel asked.

“Don’t say that!” Sabrina panicked. She pressed her finger against Izzy to try and force her to breath. She couldn’t be dead. She would kill Ronald. She would kill herse-

“HUUUUUUUHH!” Izzy breathed in deeply. “Holy shit!” she exclaimed. She snapped up in a burst.

“Brin! Where’s Brin? Man, I am wired!” She started jogging in place.

“Who’s Brin?” Mabel asked.

“Thank god you’re okay!” Sabrina squealed.

“Thank goddess what happened to you Brin?!” Izzy asked. She paced in a circle in Sabrina’s hand. “My goddesses’ eyes are upon me!”

Mabel was more than confused watching this strange behavior.

“Playing fast and loose with the rules again, Sabrina!” Izzy chastised. “I nearly died down there!”

“I’m sorry!” Sabrina pleaded.

“Well you should be! Were you trying to drown me with that little diving prank?!”

Diving prank? What? Izzy was clearly not all there yet. Another one of her daydreams? Where did she go when this happened to her?

“But you saved me didn’t you love!” Izzy smiled. “You always save me. I love you for it. I don’t say it enough.”

‘Izzy. You-you don’t know what you’re saying.” Sabrina blushed. Why was Izzy suddenly being so candid?
“I don’t know what she’s saying?” Mabel added.

“I know what I’m saying Brenda!” Izzy snapped.

“You know my-”

“I know what I’m saying!” Izzy shouted again. She looked Sabrina in the eye. “You saved me from a demon. I can’t thank you enough goddess. Will you accept my love?” She glanced up at Sabrina pleading.

“......yes.” Sabrina said. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

“Then it’s a date!” Izzy said. “Let’s go home and celebrate. Just the two of us.”

“Go home?” Sabrina asked.

“Well mom’s not gonna pick you up! Don’t worry I’ll drive. We can have some fun with each other.” Izzy winked. She started laughing like she had told a glorious joke. “Man I have a headache!”

“Your sister has lost it.” Mabel said. “I think you broke her.”

“Not as broken as your face is, Red!” Izzy shot at her. “When Brenda told me she had a sister I never thought she be this annoying! Why do you associate yourself with this loser, Sabrina!?’

“She’s occasionally fun to be around.” Sabrina smiled.

“Whatever. Kiss me darling and let’s be done with it.” Izzy requested.

“Wha-what?!” Both preteens said together.

“Why are you so shy all of a sudden? I am your girlfriend.” Izzy said adamant. She reached for her, wanting.”
“Damn.” Mabel whispered. She looked at Sabrina. “You gonna do it?”

“I-I can’t” Sabrina flustered. “She-she doesn’t know what she’s doing.”

“I know what I’m doing!” Izzy insisted. “Stop saying I don’t know what I’m doing! Now kiss me before I change my mind and you find yourself on the couch tonight missy!”

“Umm okay…” Sabrina paused and then gave Izzy a light peck on the cheek.

“When did you get so chaste Brin? I didn’t realize this was the 1940’s and you just asked me the prom. Should I wear my formal dress as we hold hands to show everyone we’ve gone steady? I asked for kiss you twit.”

“I-I”

“To late! We’ll have to make out some other time. Preferably when we’re not being stared at by some creepy voyeur!” Izzy pointed to Mabel. “Who the hell is this bitch!?”

“I’m Mabel.” Mabel said. “You-you know me. We’ve met. Multiple times.”

“I think I’d remember someone who was just a bad knockoff of Brenda!” Izzy said. “Where is Brenda? That girl usually has some Tylenol on her.” Izzy rubbed her head again.

“Okay Izzy. I think we better just let you rest for a bit.” Sabrina stroked her sister and started to lower her into her shirt.

“Smart idea love.” Izzy yawned. “I am kind of beat. Wake me up when we get home. I want to work on the car before it gets too dark for it.”

“Whatever you say love.” Sabrina closed her shirt around her prize happy and stunned. What was all that?

“That was the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen!” Mabel exclaimed. “Did you brainwash her or something?”

“No she just...gets weird when she’s in the sock too long.”

“I would keep her in that sock all the time!” Mabel said.

It was tempting. This version of Izzy that was delirious and madly in love with her or “Brin” was fun. A lot of fun. And now she wanted to have fun with her! What kind of fun? It was very tempting, but the strange thing was Sabrina still preferred her lucid. She wanted to coax out this side of Izzy genuinely, not take advantage of some strange foot drunk stupor.

“Do you think she meant any of that?” Mabel asked. “All that stuff about loving you, and wanting to make out, and knowing my sister!”

“I don’t really know. It’s hard to tell how much of her is really there.” Sabrina said. She secretly hoped a lot of it was the real Izzellah Ivory.

 


 

Sabrina stood outside the door of room 23 and psyched herself up for another session with Mrs. Nelson. Bleh. The door opened and Sabrina was face to face Braxton WInton.

“You fat piece of shit!” She gritted her teeth. She was about to jump on him in an instant.

He flinched and raised his hands to protect his face. His nose was sporting a cast of some kind. Sabrina grabbed him by the collar.

“You stalking me, fatass! Trying to make another play for my sister huh? I swear if you even so much as look at her I’ll strangle the breath out of you!”

“Nobody wants your worthless sister!” He wheezed. His voice sounded funny like his throat was clogged with mucus. He sniffed in deep.

“That’s enough Sabrina.” Mrs. Nelson said. “Braxton here’s just working on a path to a healthier mindset. Just like you. Isn’t that right Braxton?”

“Yeah.” He said under his breath. He looked nervous, frightened even.

“Hrmmph!” Sabrina snorted.

“Don’t be so dismissive Sabrina. He’s a lot farther along than you. I understand you assaulted someone else today.”

“He started it!” Sabrina defended.

“They all do don’t they?” Mrs. Nelson observed.

Braxton chuckled at that.

“You think it’s funny, Fatass!?” Sabrina started.

“Enough.” Mrs. Nelson held Sabrina by the shoulder. “This is actually a marvelous opportunity. She held a hand to both youths who were dwarfed by her. “Both of you can apologize to each other!”

“Oh! No way!” Sabrina said. “He doesn’t deserve it!”

“Just try, Sabrina.” Mrs. Nelson asked. “It’ll be more for you than him trust me.”

Sabrina hated this. It was an obvious setup. Mrs. Nelson knew exactly what time she was supposed to be there. How convenient that Braxton would have his session right before hers. She felt the tiny cuddled against her chest. Izzy-san had put her in a good mood today. She wasn’t going to lose that to Braxton Winton. Fuck it.

“I’m…………..sorry.” Sabrina said. It hurt her physically to say that, but then she almost felt a weight be lifted. He wasn’t worth her anger. He wasn’t worth anything. “I’m sorry.” She repeated.

“Very good, Sabrina!” Mrs. Nelson beamed. “Now Braxton why don’t you-”

“.................Fuck you, Ivory!” Braxton extended his middle finger then waddled off before Mrs. Nelson could grab him.

“That poor boy.” Mrs. Nelson sighed. “He was doing so well.”

“ARRRGH!” Sabrina fumed. “What the hell was that!? I swear I’ll rip his lungs out!”

“Calm down, Sabrina.” Mrs. Nelson ushered her inside. “I think today we’ll work on some non violent conflict resolution. How does that sound.”

“Yah, sure, whateve……” She started grumbling as the door shut behind her.


 

End Notes:

Next chapter's the last or second to last one depending on how editing goes. That means there's only one week of Small left! Unless something horrible happens. Like WRITER"S BLOCK!!! I hope you've all come to enjoy my story. Leave a comment that reflects your obvious praise for my literary masterpiece. Or a comment about how much you hate this novice level trash full of plot holes and grammar mistakes. See you again soon!

Chapter 13: Fracture by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Oops! Almost forgot to upload today! I've been busy doing some editing and re-writes. Trying to nail the last bit of the story just right. As a result this chapter's been split in two as it was getting a little long. This shouldn't effect the schedule too much. Enjoy. 

Small Chapter 13: Fracture


Izzellah held her breath as she hid in complete darkness. Her heart was beating so fast she was worried it would burst out of her chest like one of those aliens from the movies. She scratched at the back of the next and felt the hardness of the foreign object imbedded there. Every second of everyday it was saturating her body with its horrible cargo. She heard a thud and dove deeper into the pile of discarded clothes and blankets. She made her way to the very bottom and tucked herself inside an old tube sock. Another thud, louder this time and an earthquake. She curled into a ball and hoped even though she knew it was hopeless. The odds were too stacked against her. Even now there was a red flashing inside the sock as the device on her neck did it’s second of two horrible jobs. Izzellah heard beeping. She was getting closer.

“Where are you?” she heard in a soft and singing voice that masked the intent of its owner.

She felt the sock lift up. No! She dropped to the bottom of the white cotton piece of fabric. The bottom was pinched and lifted up over her. The world went upside down as she fell over herself. She landed face down in Sabrina’s warm palm.

“Found you!” she said holding her beeping tablet in her free hand. “You really like my socks don’t you, Izzy?” she smiled and booped her nose in that infuriatingly condescending way.

Izzy sighed and collapsed onto her stomach. She’d lost before this game had even started. Her only chance at freedom had been unfairly torn away from her. Izzellah Ignacia Ivory had been chipped.


“If you really like my socks that much I could wear them for a few days for you.” Sabrina proposed to the chipped tiny. “Get them nice and warm for you first. Or like you can sleep in them while I wear em to bed and curl up with my toes.”

Izzellah didn’t answer. Partly because she was trying to stave off near suicidal depression and partly because she was ashamed to it admit she might actually enjoy either of those options.

“Oh don’t pout!” Sabrina stroked the back of her tiny between the shoulder blades to make her purr. “I know you’re upset but look on the bright side. Things are gonna be much better from now on!”

Still no response.

“I know I’ve been rough on you these last few days but that can be over now! Now that you’re truly safe.” She pulled up her tablet and showed the screen to her Izzy. “And it’s all because of this. It’s amazing!”

Sabrina thumbed the touch screen and interacted with the installed app with the one handed dexterity of someone who been using tablets since she was three. On the screen it said target found and the beeping stopped along with the red flashing light on the back of the tracker. Right now it could only tracker within the house thanks to the newly installed network. Outside it was limited to a few meters. But as the days passed and more beacons came online inside her, meters would turn into miles and eventually more.

“It even tracks your heart rate, blood pressure, and body temperature!’ Sabrina said proudly. She pressed another button and a full 3d representation of her was presented. It was tinted blue and clear. A series of lines and streaks were visible representations of her mapped out circulatory system. Numerous red dots showed where the beacons had bonded with her nanomachines and become active. There was a clumping of them in her right arm. Soon it would be her whole body. “It’s so cool isn’t it?”

“Sabby?” Izzellah spoke up finally. “Just shut up please.” She curled in on herself.

Sabrina frowned. Even getting Izzy chipped had been a fight. The tiny girl was screaming as Dr. Winton administered the procedure. Izzy had bitten her multiple times. The kind woman dismissed it with professionalism. Tiny’s struggling against being chipped was apparently very common. Izzy had deflated as soon as the tracker had been attached to her neck.

“Okay you’re sad.” Sabrina observed. “I’m just going to let you be sad. For as long as you want. But that’s not going to stop me from pampering the shit out of my adorable Little sis!” She really dug her thumb into the back of Izzy. The tiny girl mewed in appeasement. Sabrina knew it was just a matter of time before she came around. She spotted a tooth mark she’d left on her tiny’s right buttcheek and smiled to herself. Sabrina bent her head down and gave it a light kiss with an exaggerated “Mwyah!”

“Geez, don’t be weird.” Izzy said. She rolled over so her back was facing away from her.

“That wont stop me from kissing it again!” Sabrina cheesed. She rolled the tiny over and gave her another kiss in the same spot. Then one more. Then a whole series.

“Mwah, mwah, mwah, mwah, MWAH!” she punctuated at the end of each love bite.

“Saaaby, Please!” Izzy whined. “I just want to go to sleep.”

“Fine. You can go to sleep.” Sabrina allowed. “But if you do you’ll miss out on all your presents!”

Izzy scoffed and closed her eyes.  Sabrina ignored it and placed her marous tiny upon her dresser drawer. She then grabbed a plastic bag that lied in the corner of the room. When she returned Izzy was tossing and turning trying very hard to get comfortable on the cold, hard wood.

“Hey, get up.” Sabrina ordered with a poke. Izzy growled at her but stood up anyway.

“What do you want Sabby?” Izzy pleaded. “Can’t you just leave me alone for five minutes, please!”

Sabrina stuck her tongue out. “So anyway after your procedure me and mom went out shopping for…”personal items” and-”

“Bras.” Izzy corrected. “You can say bras, Sabrina. And pads for baby’s first period. I know I was there.” Izzy shrugged. It was late August. Apparently Sabrina’s body had decided that after twelve years and eight months it was the perfect time to hit puberty.

“SO ANYWAY!” Sabrina blushed. “After little Ms. Grumpy cried herself to sleep because “wittle baby don’t wanna be chipped!” Me and mom found a specialty store.”

Sabrina deposited the contents of the bag onto the counter. Inside was multiple plastic containers with miniature outfits inside. Izzy walked up to one. Inside was a pair of black shorts with a lime green swoosh on the corner and a matching sports top. The top had “Nike” printed in lime green.

“The place was called, Tiny Values.” Sabrina informed. “And look these are so cool! They have some kind of deal to get actual name brands to make this stuff.”

Sabrina tore open the plastic case and let the clothing fall in front of her tiny. The first outfit was just one of three matching sets with different colors; black and green, black and white, and red and white. She went for the black and white set and tried them on. The bottoms fit snuggly but the fabric breathed and seemed made to stretch. Good for exercising. The top was made out of the same stuff and her girls got some actual support for the first time. Nike did good work.

“We kind of went a little overboard.” Sabrina showed off more clothes for different seasons. There were shorts, dresses, a few winter coats, some scarves, the list went on. “It was all just so cheap though! What you’re wearing now only cost five dollars for the whole set!”

Sabrina then pulled out something strange. It looked like a tiny pack of some sort.

“Except for this.” She said. “Mom spent almost a hundred bucks on this thing and I have no idea why.” Izzy inspected it as Sabrina dropped it on the counter. It was indeed a tiny backpack. It had on large padded strap she hung over her shoulder. It looked like something to be used for camping. It had at least two dozen small pockets and one big pocket on the back that zipped up diagonally. It was a surprise that it actually had zippers at all. Real one’s of metal and made to scale. The stitching was emmaculate. Was this thing hand made!?

“Why would you even need a backpack?” Sabrina mused. “I can carry anything you’d ever want.”

“No Small Comforts garbage?” Izzy asked with suspicion.

“Maybe a little.” Sabrina shrugged. “They had a lot of their stuff on the shelves, but we mostly got clothes. Oh! Look at this!”

Sabrina presented a small white sleeveless dress. It had a frilly pattern embroidered on the bottom.

“I picked this out myself.” She boasted.  

Izzy obediently slipped into the dress. It fit well. Maybe a tad larger than she’d like but she couldn’t complain.

“We can match now!” Sabrina beamed. She backed away to try on her own white dress their mom had bought for her. She put it on over a new black swimsuit she’d gotten yesterday. It was an odd coincidence how they were both in the same situation for different reasons. Sabrina required a new swimsuit not just for Mabel’s party but because she had put on almost two inches in the last couple of weeks. And in the last few days her chest was growing something dangerously close to passing for breasts. She might even have a legitimate A-cup if Izzy was feeling generous. Too bad for Sabrina she never was.

She watched as Sabrina twirled her dress around.Then she popped up and ran to the other side of her bed to get something.

“I almost forgot this!” She said showing off a red sash that tied around the waist of the dress. She came over to Izzy and dangled a small strand of red silk. “I cut it off mine to make a bow for you!” She turned Izzy around and tied it into the corner of her long hair. Izzy knew exactly what was happening here. Her sister was color coordinating her with her outfit. She was truly just an accessory for her now.

“No..hmmm. That doesn’t look right.” Sabrina observed. “Come here.” She picked Izzy up and hopped onto her bed. She sat her down between her legs and took some of her hair in each hand. “I think this would look better with a braid.”

 


 


The Hawthorne’s lived down the street from the Ivory’s, and down the street was actually over a mile of straight road and a right turn before civilization. It was a quick ten minute ride by car but over an hour walking. Izzy remembered jogging down there on early mornings. Some mornings she would even chat with Brenda. It had only just dawned on her that Mabel was her little sister. How had she never noticed that before. She could’ve sworn Brenda lived alone with her father. She could only vaguely recall seeing a tiny redheaded girl sitting on their living room couch, eating cereal and watching cartoons. Was that Mabel?

Gloria pulled up to the driveway and it was already clear the party was in full swing. It was barely ten’oclock but Izzy could already hear splashing and screaming. Coach Hawthorne was hefting a large bag of charcoal from out the garage. He met Gloria’s eyes and gave a friendly wave. He was a large man with thick arms and dark wide broom mustouch under his round nose. Izzy remembered him being the school’s Santa Claus last year.

“Gloria! Good to see ya!” he said. He walked over to the back gate. It had multicolored balloons tied to it. “Parties this way!”

Sabrina could barely unbuckle her seatbelt fast enough. She bounced out front car door with Izzy along for the ride. She rushed past Coach Abe and into the party.

“Sabrina slow down!” Izzy said as she bounced up and down inside her sister’s bathing suit.

“Oops, sorry.” She said as she hit the brakes. She looked around and there were an astonishing amount of people there. Sabrina recognized some of them from school but she wouldn’t call any of them Mabel’s friends, and then there were just kids she didn’t even know. Family members maybe.

“Sabrina!” Mabel said from up above. She was sitting next to Riri on the deck of her above ground pool. “Come on up! Let’s go swimming!”

Sabrina hesitated. She pulled back her swimming top to look at Izzy inside.

“Just give me to mom. Don’t let me stop your fun.” Izzy grimaced.

“Oh! That’s right!” Mabel realized. She slid through the wooden bars and landed down on the ground next to her friend. Riri was taken aback by this. The braided girl opted for the much safer option of taking the stairs instead of falling nearly ten feet.

“Izzy’s with you. Can she swim?” Mabel asked.

“Not with all these people in the pool!” Sabrina said as a splash of water fell on top of her. “Who are all these people?”

“You recognize, Gretchun right? And Mei, and-”

“And Peter’s here.” Riri added.

“Those are the only one’s I invited, but dad insisted on letting some of the neighbors come over even though they didn’t bring any presents. The rest is just my dumb family and a few of Brenda’s dumb friends.”

Izzy sneered at that remark.

“Sabrina!” The entire group of girls flinched at the voice of her mother.

“Don’t just run off.” Gloria ordered. “I know you’re excited to play with your friends but you have to be more responsible with Izzellah.”

“Mom I was being responsible!”

“Come inside, mija. I want you to eat first. And give me your dress. I don’t want it dirty already.”

Sabrina begrudgingly complied.

“I was actually getting kind of hungry too.” Riri said.

“Yeah and maybe the bounce house will be ready by the time we finish!” Mabel added.

“Bounce house?!” Sabrina chirped.

“Yeah! Riri’s dad actually brought a bounce house! That was the surprise!”

The trio of girls walked into the kitchen. Coach Abe was at the oven busy checking on something wrapped in foil. It smelled meaty.

“We got hotdogs, ribs, chicken, burgers, there’s potato salad, regular salad, there’s some fruit on the table, sodas are outside in the cooler, and your mom’s bringing up some ice cream.” Coach Abe informed to his daughter and her friends.

“Thank you, Abe.” Gloria said. “You’ve really done an amazing job here. I don’t think I could handle so many people by myself.”

“Not just me, Gloria. Amanda’s been a real help.” Coach Abe smiled widely with wistful eyes.

“Yeah, I bet she has.” Gloria huffed.

“What is this thing between you two?” Coach Abe asked.

“Ancient history, Abraham.” Came a voice from behind them. A the Ivorys recognized all too well.

“Mommy!” Mabel cheered. She ran up to hug a woman holding two buckets of ice cream in each hand. She was tall with red hair and wide brimmed glasses.

“Edward.” Gloria said flatly.

“Well if it isn’t my second favorite family.” Mrs. Nelson smiled. “Gloria…..Sabrina, Izzellah. It’s so good to see you again.”

 


 

Izzy felt like her mind was about to explode. Or more accurately like it should. Nothing was truly more shocking than waking up two inches tall, but Mabel and Brenda’s mom being Mrs. Nelson was a close second.

“You’re mom’s Mrs. Nelson!” Sabrina blurted.

“Who?” Mabel asked.

“It’s my maiden name sweetheart.” Mrs. Nelson informed. “My last name before I married your father.”

“You’re going by Nelson now.” Coach Abe asked carefully. He seemed a little hurt by the news.

“Just when I’m working.” Mrs. Nelson shrugged. “Does that bother you Abraham?”

“I-uh.” Coach Abe stood there as if caught.

“Because you need to start communicating with me more if we’re going to give this another chance. No more bottling it up inside until it blows up on us.”

“Y-yes. It does bother me.” He said.

Mrs. Nelson smiled. “Good. We’ll talk about it later.”  

“Wait!” Sabrina spoke up. “I come over here almost every weekend. I haven’t seen you here once!”

“Mabel.” Mrs. Nelson chuckled. “Have you been keeping secrets?”

“What secrets?” Riri asked.

Mabel’s mouth was conveniently full with too much of a fully loaded hotdog.

“MABEL.” Sabrina demanded.

“Oh my god!” Izzy sighed. “She doesn’t live here, Idiot! Probably some stupid weekend visitation thing!”

Mabel forced down her bite of hotdog. “I, uh...I actually live with my mom across town.” She said then went back to eating.

“Don’t be upset, Sabrina.” Mrs. Nelson comforted. “I live in a tiny two bedroom apartment. The house is much nicer.”

“I still wanna come over, Mabel!” Sabrina demanded.

The redhead nodded. “Mll oo brmm Izmy?” She asked with her mouthful.

“Of course.”

“I wanna come too!” Riri interjected.

Izzy flinched as the plan to have a sleepover casually formed before her very eyes. No one was going to bother asking if that was something she wanted. She had to come to terms with this. It was her life now. Humans would be deciding things for her, making choices without asking her, and ignoring her for the rest of her life. If she was lucky that would be the worst of it.

Izzy sat in silence as the humans continued to eat around her. She wanted to at least explore the kitchen table they had all convened around but Sabrina was having none of that. The girls arms formed a ring of protection around her as chomped on a hotdog of her own. Every few moments Sabrina would rip off a tiny piece of bun and hand it to her. Was that really all she was allowed to have? Not even a piece of meat, a kernel of corn, a handful of mashed potatoes? Something?

“Sabrina! Come on! I’m hungry!” Izzy shouted. She pinched her sister’s arm.

“Not now Izzy!” Sabrina dismissed. “I want to feed you myself later.” Sabrina went back to her “big” people conversation of hammering out the critical details of what snacks Mabel would have at her apartment. What was this feeding her thing about? She wasn’t a baby! She could feed herself! Izzy went to scale Sabrina’s arm to get at the real food, but found herself snatched up. Sabrina held her captive with one hand while the other appeared in front of her with a torn piece of pineapple. It was soaked in some kind of liquid that dripped off it. She opposed being fed like this but her stomach rumbled and she took a bite. It had a sort of meaty flavor of beef to it. While this happened Sabrina wasn’t even looking at her.

“Let’s go to my room!” Mabel said. “I’ve gotten a bunch of old toys upstairs I don’t play with anymore.”

“So?” Izzy asked up to the humans surrounding her.

There was a pause between the young girls.

“So I was thinking….y’know with the toys and stuff. We could” Mabel twiddled her thumbs together.

“That’s the stupidest thing I ever heard!” Izzy shouted so they could hear her over the noise of the adults.

“I think it’s cute.” Gloria of all people spoke up.

“Mom!?”

“You should learn to get along better with your sister and her friends.” Gloria leaned down and patted her ill tempered daughter on the head. “This will be good for you. Especially since you’re apparently spending the night with them next weekend.”

“Mom. I don’t want to do this.” Izzy said to her with genuine sincerity.

Gloria kissed her forehead. “I know you don’t, mija. I’m sorry. I’ll get you some time alone tomorrow. I promise.”

“Really?” Izzellah asked. “You promise?”  

“Just us, mija. We’ll go out. Get you some clothes. Whatever you want. You’ve earned some time away from Sabrina. Just for yourself.”

Izzellah’s heart jumped. Would her mom really do that. No Sabrina. Maybe even a chance to escape?! Would she really. Izzellah couldn’t believe it yet. Still she felt gratitude.

“Thank you.” She heard herself whisper before being hauled away. Gloria winked at her as she felt herself being whisked away by Sabrina.


Sabrina chewed on her tongue. She’d been silent through that little mother/daughter moment but she was vehemently against giving Izzy a day alone without her. She couldn’t wait the five months until her birthday and their mom wouldn’t be able to make those kind of decisions anymore. Sabrina understood what her mom was doing and she agreed that maybe Izzy did her spirits lifted but SHE would be the one to do it! They had all the time in the world now. Izzy was an egg she would eventually crack. She bumped into something.

“Oh excuse me.” Sabrina heard. She looked face to face with a ginger girl with freckles and broad glasses. “I do apologize.” she said.

“No my bad I wasn’t paying attention.” Sabrina apologized.

“Stop being such a klutz Bren!” Mabel taunted as she passed by her sister and bounded up the stairs.

“Oh yeah! Well you stop being such an….such and oaf-and she’s gone.” Brenda muttered to herself as Mabel was already up the stairs and around the corner. “Do excuse my sister. She’s……..unrefined.” Brenda adjusted her glasses.

“You’re Brenda?” Sabrina asked.

“Has my sister told you about me? Nothing flattering I’m sure.” She walked passed the preteen who was maybe an inch taller than her somehow. “And which one of her friends are you? The one gives her black eyes once a month or the other one?”

“Sabrina hurry up!” Mabel shouted from upstairs.

“Sabrina?......Sabrina Ivory?” Brenda blinked as something clicked in her head. “As in Izzellah Ivory’s little sister!?” Her eyes went to Sabrina’s hands that had Izzy hidden inside.

“I think you have the wrong girl.” Sabrina smiled.

“That means she’s here!” Brenda jumped. She took hold of Sabrina’s hands. “You have her don’t you!?”

“Ummmm. I…..” Sabrina panicked. She tried to back away from Mabel’s crazy sister.

“Where is she?” Brenda asked. “Please tell me! I just want to talk to her!”

“I...okay.” Sabrina opened her hands.

“Geez, Sabrina! You’d could calm down a little on the grip there.” Izzy yawned and stretched her arms outward. She looked up at the sight of a short ginger girl with freckles and wide glasses. Her hair was short in a flattering pixie cut.

“Hello ma’am.” She said with her fingers pressed against her lips.

“Oh shit.”

 


 


   Sabrina counted to ten. It was a simple technique so common she’d even seen it on tv. She never thought it actually worked but It was something Mrs. Nelson suggested she try. It was working. As she got to five in her head she slowly felt the urge to smack her councelor’s daughter in the face start to fade. Hitting Brenda wasn’t the smart move. She suppressed and let go the flash of fury that hit her when this bespectacled had seized her sister in a moment of passion.

“Ten.” Sabrina whispered. It was okay. She watched as Brenda coveted her long lost friend and showered her in affection. It was actually kind of sweet.

“Brenda, calm down.” Izzy said as she fought off overzealous prodding and pecking. And was that a hint of a smile?

“Oh! My apologies!” Brenda peeped a bit startled by her own emotions. She handed Izzy back to Sabrina.

“It’s alright.” Sabrina assured. “You really missed her huh?”

“I know it’s only been a few weeks, but I honestly thought I’d never see her again.” Brenda explained. She wiped a few tears of joy from her eyes. “This is the best birthday present I could ask for.”

“Glad I could be of some use.” Izzy said. She scratched at the back of her neck sheepishly.

“Be careful with that.” Sabrina warned. The chip was still in her neck and had to remain there for at least a week.

Izzy grumbled which made Brenda squeal.

“You’re so cu-”

“Don’t say it!” Izzy shouted. “I hear that enough already from this one!” She pointed to the giant sister holding her. “I’m not putting up with it from you too!”

“Snnrk!” Brenda caught herself. “Unbelievable.”

Izzy stared at her with disatisfaction.

“Apologies ma’am….I mean Izzy. It’s just hard for me not to laugh when you talk. For years you’ve been like this untouchable idol to me and now well…..” Brenda stopped herself.

“Well what?” Izzy prodded.

“It’s nothing just…..Rebecca’s going to flip when she sees you.” Brenda laughed.

Izzy flinched. “She’s here too?”

“Sabrina, come on!” Mabel shouted, and now Riri was with her too.

“Stop riding me, Mabel!” Sabrina shrieked at her.

“It’s MY birthday!” Mabel announced. “I do what I want!”

Sabrina growled audibly. “You’re sister is so annoying!”

“I see you have plans.” Brenda chuckled.

“No we don’t!” Izzy lied. “Nothing that can’t be put on hold so friends can catch up!” She tried desperately.

“Have fun.” Brenda nodded down to Izzy with a curious smile. She pecked Izzy on the top of her head which gave Sabrina a heated jolt.  “We can talk later.” She walked away toward the kitchen.

“Hmph.” Izzy breathed. She moved a lock of hair out of her face that Brenda had shuffled with her kiss. “Whatever.”

Sabrina shook her head. She knew exactly what Brenda was going through. The shock of seeing someone you idolized, feared, depended on, become so small and helpless. It made you reassess everything you thought about them. She headed up the stairs.

“Finally!” Mabel said.

 


 

Izzy thought she’d felt true humiliation. What could be worse than being small, being controlled by a girl four years younger than you, being spit on, stepped on, stripped naked, chewed, ignored, sat on, suffocated, demeaned, condescended to, starved, molested, and completely dependent on that person? Nothing really, but being used like a literal toy by her sister’s two idiot friends was a close second. Izzy closed her eyes and let the wind blow by her. It was less terrifying if she couldn’t see. She gripped the plastic steering wheel so hard that her knuckles turned white. She couldn’t believe this was her life. She opened her eyes and screamed. She was heading straight for a wall!


Mabel turned the wheel on her controller and the r.c. car swerved hard to the right just barely avoiding a collision. The tiny blue Motor City Barbie speedster was the perfect size for Izzy to ride in. She hadn’t played with the toy in years and was almost positive her dad had thrown it out, but he hadn’t and she was grateful to find it was still charged. R.C. cars had gotten boring for her, but with a tiny behind the wheel it was a completely fresh experience. Having that control, hearing her cute little screams. It was an amazing rush!

“You gotta try this!” Mabel said as she let off the power and the blue toy car slowly came to a stop at her feet. She handed the controller to Riri.

“I’ve never actually played with one of these before.” She said.

“It’s easy.” Mabel held Riri’s hand around the controller. “The left trigger is brake, the right trigger is gas, the control wheel steers and this button in the middle is the horn.”  

Riri pressed the middle button and the car roared like an engine revving. She gingerly pushed on the right trigger and it jerked forward then stopped. Izzy bounced up and down on the hard plastic seat meant for a hard plastic driver as Riri stopped and started her momentum. The braided girl didn’t have the same confidence behind the wheel Mabel had, or maybe Mabel just didn’t care as much. It continued like that as Riri guided her in a slow circle. She had a pure smile on her face as she watched the tiny scoot by in the little car below.

“Come on, RIri! You drive like an old lady.” Mabel said. She snatched the controller from Riri but she resisted and the fought over it. The car swerved around wildly as a result of the titan tug-o-war. It burst forward with astonishing speed. It scooted under her bed and through to the other side.

“What are you doing?!” Sabrina looked up from her position on Mabel’s bed. She’d actually been reading the instruction manual for the r.c. car while the girls took turns.

“I haven’t even had my turn and Mabel’s trying to take it back!” Riri explained through gritted teeth. She yanked hard on the controller and the toy car turned left just barely avoided hitting the post of a stand up lamp.

“She’s being boring!” Mabel said with effort. “And it’s MY car!” She snatched back and the car burst past them in turbo mode. It crashed hard into the wall and Izzy flew forward completely shattering the plastic windshield and colliding hard into the plaster wall.

Sabrina jumped up. “My sister’s right!” She barked. She swatted the controller from both their hands. It felt to the floor and snapped into pieces. “You two are idiots!”

“But.” Mabel tried.

“SHUT UP!” Sabrina roared. She rushed over to the crash site and found little Izzy sprawled out on the hood of the car. Her eyes were closed.

“Izzy?” Sabrina bent down to check on her tiny. She was breathing.

“So stupid.” Izzy mumbled.

“What?” Sabrina leaned in closer to hear her tiny sister.

“Stupid!” She shouted. “Stupid! Dumb! Estúpido! Idiota! ¿Por qué eres tan idiota?”

Izzy jumped up off the car hood and stumbled. Pain shot through her right shoulder. She couldn’t move it. Her arm hung down off her right shoulder. It had been dislocated.

“Izzy!” Sabrina moved forward to grab her.

“Stay back!” Izzy shouted. She lost her footing and fell backward onto her butt. “Dammit!” She grit her teeth and tried to shove her arm back into its socket. She wasn’t strong enough.

Sabrina scooped her up against her will. She brought her to her face and inspected the limp arm. “I-I think mom can fix this.” She said.

“Is she okay?” Riri asked.

“What do you think!” Sabrina snapped. “I don’t know what’s wrong with you two!?” Riri recoiled at her rage. She went to her knees and started sobbing. Sabrina caught herself for a moment.

“It’s my fault okay!” Mabel stepped in. “Don’t be mad at her. You know she’d never hurt your sister.”

Sabrina scrunched her face. Damn right it was Mabel’s fault. It was taking everything she had not to try and snap the red head’s arm in half. But….it was also her fault too. This couldn’t keep happening.

“I don’t think I’m going to come to that sleepover after all.” Sabrina stated.

“No please!” Mabel begged. “I’m sorry! I’ll be more careful, I promise!”

“No.” Sabrina reinforced. “Not yet. I’m not ready, you’re not ready, and most importantly Izzy’s not ready. I shouldn’t have brought her here.”

Sabrina looked down on her tiny. Her eyes were strained shut, she was breathing heavy and contorting her face. “I gotta get this taken care of.” she took a step toward the door.

“Sabrina please!....I’m sorry.”

Sabrina turned back toward Mabel. She was crying now too! She was actually upset. Genuine. Not like the fights they usually had.

“I’m sorry.” She wheezed.

Sabrina breathed in deep through her nose. “Just…..” she exhaled. “Just make sure Riri’s okay.”


Sabrina headed down the stairs. She could hear the adults laughing about something in the living room. Her mind swam with thoughts of what her mom would do to her. She’d personally witnessed some of the slaps Izzy had earned when they butted heads. It was truly frightening. She had done something worse than smoking in the house, or swearing, or stealing the car. Izzy was hurt. That broke the only rule her mom had given her. For the first time she thought maybe she wasn’t ready for this responsibility. She walked into the room to find her mom laughing with Mrs. Nelson. They sat across from each other drinking something out of a glass. Gloria turned toward her with a smile.

“Need something, mija?” She asked.

“Mom.” Sabrina could barely contain the sadness in her voice. It choked her like a frog in her throat. She shoved her palms forward and presented her injured sister. “She’s hurt.”

“It was my fault!” Sabrina heard from behind. It was Mabel. She put her hand on Sabrina’s shoulder and stepped in front of her between mother and daughter. “Don’t be mad at Sabrina.”

“It was my fault too!” Riri spoke up from behind. “We were fighting over her.”

Gloria narrowed her eyes. “Fighting?.......Like children.”

Sabrina shuttered. The way her mom said “like children” stung more than a slap to the face.

“Give her here.” Gloria ordered. Sabrina came forward and tenderly slid Little Izzy into her mother’s palm. “Go.”

“Is she gonna be okay?” Sabrina asked.

‘Go.” Gloria said with an icy stare.

“You to Mabel.” Mrs. Nelson added. “Go outside and swim for a bit.”

The trio obediently slumped away with dark expressions out the sliding glass door.

“You handled that pretty well.” Mrs. Nelson said to her old college acquaintance. “I’m impressed you didn’t yell at her.”

“Hrmmph.” Gloria puffed. She headed toward the kitchen. She now had the task of figuring out a way to pop her two inch daughter’s arm back into place while buzzed.



 

End Notes:

Only two chapters left!...probably. Also just want to say thank you for over 20,000 reads. It really means something to me. I never thought anyone would like this story or that it would get off the ground. Now I'm almost done for better or worse. So again, THANK YOU!!!

Chapter 14: Crush by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter. I spent some extra time editing and finishing this one to make it work. Let me know if you find any slip ups.....Umm I also feel like I need to apologize for the things that happen in this chapter beforehand. Sorry. So yeah let's get to this thing. 

Small Chapter 14: Crushed


“Bite down.” Gloria instructed. She hovered a toothpick she had snapped in half in front of Izzellah’s mouth. The tiny complied by clamping down hard with her teeth.

‘This is going to hurt.” Gloria informed her.

Izzellah nodded and steadied herself.

“Try to hold still.” Gloria said. She took a breath and steadied her hands. It was hard to focus with one to many brandies over ice in her. She would need to rest and sober up after this if they had any hope of making it home tonight. Maybe Sabrina would have her sleepover a little early. She took Izzellah’s tiny arm in her fingers. It felt like a twig that could snap at the slightest pressure. Fortunately this wasn’t Gloria’s first time. Fixing a dislocated shoulder should be cake next to resetting a four inch man’s leg bones with tweezers.

“Get ready, mija. On three.” Gloria stated.

Izzellah took in a deep breath and held.

“One.” Gloria pushed the arm into place.

“Argh!” Izzellah shrieked. She jumped up in a start. She spat out the toothpick in heat. “Mierda! You said on three!”

“Try and move your arm.” Gloria ordered.

Izzellah gave it a few test swings. She rotated her shoulder in a circle and winced. It still hurt but it was moving. She stretched it out behind her to knock out some kinks. IHer joint made a slight popping sound.

“You’re welcome.” Gloria smiled.

“Don’t give me back to her.” Izzellah said. “Please don’t put me through that again.”

“Not today, mija. As long as you don’t mind hanging out with a couple of drunk old women.” Gloria laughed.

“I’m not that old!” Mrs. Nelson exclaimed.

Both women started laughing in unison.

Izzellah was slightly taken aback. She’d never seen her mother this way. Happy and laughing, and drunk! It was because of Mrs. Nelson. Not only was this woman apparently Brenda’s mom, but she happened to know her mom from years ago. How?!

“Another brandy?” Mrs. Nelson proposed to Gloria.

“Oh, no, no, no!” Gloria denied with a chuckle. Izzellah could smell the alcohol on her from her spot on her mom’s shoulder. “I have to drive home!”

“That’s not the Gloria I remember!” Mrs. Nelson said. “I remember a girl that one night drank twelve beers and woke up the next morning to ace her pre-med exam!”

“That Gloria was eighteen, married, and had a two year old girl at home!”

Izzellah was in shock. Had her no nonsense, authoritarian mom really been that irresponsible? And as a parent?!

“Shouldn’t you be watching your drinks to Eddie? Don’t you have to drive Mabel home?”

“Mmmmmm. Not tonight.” Mrs. Nelson or “Eddie” said with a coy smile. She was nursing a large glass of red wine herself.

“I see.” Gloria smirked. “I take it Abe’s very happy about that?”

“Mmmmaybe.” Mrs. Nelson took a sip from her glass.

“Eddie, you bad girl.”

Both women laughed. Gloria leaned forward to steady herself on the kitchen counter. This caused Izzellah to tumble off her shoulder and for the second time get some intimacy with her mother’s chest.

“Oops.” Gloria giggled as she fished her daughter out. She dive in this time but just bounced around the top of her bosom. “Would you believe this isn’t the first time this has happened?”

Gloria brought her daughter to her face and gave her a light kiss on the cheek. It left a large red lip mark on the side of her face.

“Mom, you’re drunk.” Izzellah said as she wiped off the lipstick with her forearm.

“Not quite, mija, but I’m definitely getting there.” Gloria smiled. “I guess I should take a break on the hard stuff huh?” Gloria went to the fridge and poured herself a glass of orange juice. She then took the glass and her daughter and went toward the living room area. She sat down on a couch across from a big screen tv turned off. There was no one else in the room. She took a long sip of her o.j.

“You’re miserable aren’t you?” she said all of a sudden.

Izzellah didn’t answer. She crawled out of her mother’s hand and found a comfortable spot on her lap. She felt a hand come across her back and stroke her lightly.

“Did you know I have three brothers and four sisters.” Gloria revealed. “I was the oldest of all of them, and I hated each of them in a different way.”

“But you and aunt Isabella love each other.” Izzellah said.

“Now. But when I was your age? I hated her. She had this annoying little dog she picked up off the street. It would yap all day and all night. She let it piss on my clothes.” Gloria relaxed back into the couch with a content smile.

“Being under Sabrina’s thumb. It must be a nightmare for you.”

“I don’t know what to do.” Izzellah whimpered. “I feel trapped.”

“Did you like the backpack?” Gloria asked.

“What’s it for?”  

“When you leave.” Gloria informed. “You’ll need something to carry all those clothes I bought you.”

“You told Sabrina that was an impossibility.”

“It’s called playing both sides, mija. It’s what parents do.”

“Do you want me to leave?” Izzellah looked up to her mother lost.

“No…..but I didn’t want your father to leave either and we know how that turned out.”

“Mom..I don’t”

“Just promise me you’ll be safe!” Gloria smiled but her voice sounded weak. “I don’t want to lose you to.”

“I don’t want to leave, mom.” Izzellah said. “I just feel like I have to.”

“Heh….You’re father said the same thing.” she laughed. “Then he died.”

Both women went silent for a moment. Ignacio Ivory had left five years ago to travel south of the border. There was a “big business opportunity” in Mexico. His body was found a year later with a bullet in his head. Two months after that Gloria discovered her bank account had enough money to move to Winton Heights, buy their new house,  pay her med school tuition, and enroll Sabrina in Winton Elementary. It wasn’t worth it.

“Where you really a wild party girl?” Izzellah asked.

“How old do you think I am?” Gloria asked back.

“Over...thirty?”

“I’m thirty-three, mija.” Gloria informed. “And how old are you?”

“Sixteen.”

Gloria cocked an eyebrow and smiled.

“Oh!” A lightbulb went off in Izzellah’s head.

“I don’t regret it for a second.” Gloria picked her daughter up and gave her another moist kiss on the forehead.

“Mom!” Izzellah laughed. “I-I love you mom.”

“I know, mija. I love you too.”

 


 

Her mother was asleep. Izzellah sat cross legged in her mom’s lap and watched an episode of Tanked with the volume down low. Two men were arguing over what type of shark to put in a display for Las Vegas. She leaned back into her mother’s stomach and felt it rise and fall with her shallow breath. The room was empty. It dawned on Izzellah that she was alone…..She was alone! Sabrina was outside swimming with her friends. This was her chance! Maybe her only chance to finally escape. She could jump down off this couch, sneak outside and in the chaos of the party slip away without anyone noticing. It sounded simple in theory, but she was still chipped. Even if it was only for a day, nothing would stop Sabrina from finding her. She doubted she could get out of it’s effective range with her two pitifully tiny legs being her only mode of travel, and that range would grow everyday until recapture was not a chance but an inevitability. She would risk it!....But not today. Just thinking about it created a pit in her stomach. Not after what her mom had said. She couldn’t take advantage of her like that! Why’d she have to be so sappy today?!  Izzellah curled up deeper into her mother’s lap and thought of her father. She remembered an argument one night, him coming into her room to hug her goodnight.

“Goodbye, Izzy. I love you.” Was the last thing she’d ever heard him say. She fell asleep and never saw him again. If she’d known that she would’ve went with him. She closed her eyes to shut out the tears. She decided it might be best to get some sleep herself.


Isn’t this just the most precious thing.” Izzellah heard. She opened her eyes and blinked out a bit of sleep. She stretched and yawned and looked up to see the figure of Amanda “Edward” Nelson staring down at her with a condescending smile. It wasn’t quite as annoying as Sabrina’s but it was a close second.

“Gloria’s become quite the lightweight in her old age.” Mrs. Nelson mused. “Only three little brandies and she’s out like a light.”

“Can I help you with something?” Izzellah asked.

“Do you really not remember me at all?” Mrs. Nelson took a seat next to Gloria on the couch.

“Sorry.” Izzellah shrugged. “Should I?”

“Imagine my surprise when the girl my daughter speaks so highly of came into my office. The girl she constantly praised as, so beautiful, so smart, so confident.”

“Do you have a point to this?”

“The same girl I took with us on a trip to Santa Cruz.”

A memory flashed in Izzellah’s head. Brenda, Rebecca, and her, on a beach. It was a warm day. They were in swimsuits, a very embarrassing red two piece Rebecca goaded her into wearing. A picture was taken…...by a tall woman with short red hair….

“You grew your hair out.” Izzellah grumbled.  

:”So you do remember.”

“Yes, great! Do you mind not bothering me today?”

“So hostile!” Mrs. Nelson said in mock disbelief. “That attitude is not going to do you any favors.”

“Don’t you have enough time dissecting my brain during school? Do you really have to do it on your off hours too?”

“I’m not here to torment you, Izzy. I just think it might be a tad…..irresponsible to leave alone unattended.”

“I’m not alone and I’m not going to run off.” Izzellah turned away from the aggravating woman. Was it too much to just have a little peace for herself?

Mrs. Nelson paused and inspected her with discerning eyes. This made Izzellah uneasy. She felt like this woman could read her mind.

“Still I think it would be best if you had a chaperone.” She tapped her chin with a manicured finger. The sides of her lips curled up. “And I know the perfect person.”

“You.” Izzellah proposed with ire.

Mrs. Nelson laughed. “Oh, dear no! I’ve got much better things to do.” She leaned down and extended a palm next to Gloria’s thigh for Izzellah to climb onto.

Izzellah didn’t trust it. She didn’t trust her. ‘I think I’ll pass.”

“Well the thing is.” Mrs. Nelson’s hand coiled around her. “A person at your size really doesn’t have much choice but to listen to those that are bigger than you. I like to think you’ve learned that by now.

“Mo-!” Izzellah’s mouth was silenced by Mrs. Nelson’s finger.

“I think it’s best we let Gloria rest. She works very long hours y’know.” Mrs. Nelson walked out the living room and around the corner toward the stairs.

Izzellah bit down hard, or tried to as soon a she tried to clamp down her jaw Mrs. Nelson’s finger drove farther inside cutting off her air and any power she had in her bite.

“Try and behave, Izzellah. Just because you’re small doesn’t mean you have to act like an animal.” She removed her finger from Izzellah’s mouth.

“Where are you taking me?!” Izzellah bellowed. Part of her hoped that somehow her tiny voice would somehow carry to her mother….or even that Sabrina would show up out of the blue.

“Try to relax, Izzy!” Mrs. Nelson crested the stairs and rounded a corner. “You should learn to trust people more. It will make you happier in the long run.” She reached a door with a sign that said do not enter. Mrs. Nelson chuckled at this and knocked.

She opened the door into a darkened room. The only source of light was a dim blue coming from the monitor of a laptop.

“MomI I didn’t say you could come in!” Brenda whined.

“For heaven’s sake Brenda let some light in here.” Mrs. Nelson said. She went over to her daughter’s window and opened the curtains that kept the sunlight at bay. “How is it that you’d rather spend your birthday party alone in your room instead of outside with your family and friends.”

“I hate our family.” Brenda stated. “And I don’t have any friends.”

“You sure about that honey?” Mrs. Nelson presented Izzellah to her daughter. “Happy Birthday darling.”

“Mom, you can’t just-”

“It’s fine, Brenda.” Mrs. Nelson let Izzellah step off her hand and onto the bed. “She needed to be watched anyway, and you’re the only responsible one in the house.”

Izzellah scoffed, but walked closer to Brenda nonetheless.

“Mom, I don’t think this-”

“It will be good for both of you.” Mrs. Nelson continued. “I’m sure Gloria will be fine with it.” Mrs. Nelson left the room and closed the door behind her.

There was a pause as the two girls left in the room assessed the situation.

Izzellah spoke first. “I kind of really hate your mom.”

“I understand completely.” Brenda agreed.

 


 


Sabrina gasped for air. She’d stayed under half a second longer than she’d wanted and inhaled a bit of water. She coughed and hacked up a tiny swallow of chlorine enriched water from down her windpipe. Mabel broke the surface of the water next to her and sucked in a few desperate breaths herself.

“I win!” Mabel announced with her arms up high.

“Good for you.” Sabrina said half heartedly. She swam over to the shallow end of the pool and rested on the steps.

“C’mon, Sabrina you can’t still be mad.” Mabel said as she took a seat next to her best friend.


“Well I am….but not at you. Not just at you.” Her face contorted into an awful, shameful frown. “It’s so frustrating. I don’t know what to do.”

Mabel moved closer and put an arm around her distressed friend.

“I’ve messed up so bad! My sister hates me!”

“She doesn’t hate you.” Mabel tried to comfort, but her words didn’t seem to work.

“Yes she does!” Sabrina snapped. “I can tell by how she looks at me. I was so happy when she shrunk. I thought it would be a chance to finally have a sister. But I messed up. I wasn’t good enough. I got angry! And now I got her hurt!”

“Were you mad at her?” Mabel asked. She didn’t know if it was the right question, or even if she should say anything at all, but Sabrina needed something.

“No…...I was…...yes.” Sabrina admitted. “Even before she shrank I was. I wanted something bad to happen to her. I thought she got what she had coming. And then she wanted to leave and I don’t know. I don’t want that to happen.” Sabrina sucked in a breath. She felt her air hitch in her throat as she tried to cut off a sob.  

“Isn’t that really dangerous?” Riri said. She sidled up to the other side of Sabrina and let her lean against her.

“It’s idiotic!” Sabrina bellowed. “Even if she somehow doesn’t get eaten, or stepped on in the first five minutes, she could just as easily freeze to death, or starve! But she wants to go anyway! Because she’s not happy!.....Because I can’t make her happy.”

“So what?” Came another voice. Peter Silver rose just his head up out of the water at the trio’s knees. He squatted down on his knees in the shallow end beneath the girls. “She’s tiny. Really tiny. If you know what’s best for her than what’s it matter if she doesn’t like it?”

“Peter?!” Riri breathed aghast.

“It’s true!” Peter reinforced. “If I were small that’s what I’d want!” He gasped. The three girls all stared at him.

“If-if I were small I…..I’d want someone to take care of me. Someone who knows better than I do. So that I don’t have to worry about anything. I won’t have to worry about….people. Even if she hates you now, she’ll come around.” He sunk back into the water and swam away.

“She is really small, Sabrina.” Mabel said. She held her thumb and index finger apart about the estimated size of Izzellah. “It’s not like she can do much by herself. You could just lock her in a cage, or keep her in a shoebox, or wear her in your sock, or like a piece of jewelery, or-”

“I get it Mabel.” Sabrina sighed. Was that really her only option? Wait until eventually Izzellah came around? It was so hard just waiting. Waiting and worrying and making mistakes. Assuming her mom even let her near Izzy after the way she blew it today. She wasn’t ready for the responsibility.

 


 


“So how are things at school?” Izzellah asked.

“You don’t care about school.” Brenda replied. She stood up and re-closed the blinds leaving only a slight opening for a sliver of light to leak through. “But since you asked I guess things are normal. It’s a little boring without you there and Darren and Shelby are publically dating. A few people talk about you. They think you transferred to a college out of state. I haven’t corrected them. I keep to myself mostly.”

“Is this the first time I’ve ever been inside your house?” Izzellah asked.

“Fourteenth.” Brenda informed. “Although I don’t blame you for not remembering. You never really had much consideration for other people.”  

“I’m sorry.” Izzellah said.

“No. Don’t apologize.” Brenda corrected. “It wasn’t worth remembering. You didn’t need to be troubled with trivialities like that. You were better than that. It’s one of the reasons I love you.”

“Were? Love?” Izzellah held herself. Of course Brenda would say this now.

“Don’t pretend like you didn’t know.” Brenda said. “You’ve been using my feelings for you since we first met.”

“Yeah.” Izzellah admitted. “That was a pretty terrible thing to do to a friend.”

Brenda giggled. “I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure we were never really friends.”

“I’m not a great person. Maybe that’s why this happened to me.”

“No. You’re wrong.” Brenda said. “I don’t know why you were the one that shrunk but I know that you were a great person.”

“Brenda I’m not what you-”

“Do you remember when we first met?” Brenda asked.

“It was at the library somewhere in the city.”

“It was Golden Coast Middle School” Brenda corrected. She leaned back in her easy chair and crossed her arms. She took in the tiny laying about on her bed. “You were pissed that my project got picked over yours for first place at the science fair.”

“Those judges were biased. My study on the effects of pollution in the environment on native plants was superior.”

“And done before. You just reminded people about something they chose to ignore. My survey on which phone app made people the happiest was more approachable.”

“It was pandering.”

“Didn’t stop you from seeking me out. Scouring the school for the quiet nerd girl who’d beaten you. Demanding answers. Wanting to be better.”

“I force you to study with me even though you didn’t want to. I threatened to-”

“Dunk my head in a toilet.” Brenda laughed. “And I was dumb enough to believe you.” She leaned forward and grinned at Izzellah. “No one does that y’know. People don’t just seek out someone better than them and try to manipulate them. That’s why I knew you were someone worth knowing.”

“You give me too much credit.” Izzellah blushed. She fidgeted with her dress, then her hair.  

“Yeah I did. But I wanted too. It helped me. In a way I was using you too. I don’t think I’d be nearly as capable as I am now without hanging onto you. I mean, I’ve stared down Darren Winton! More than once! Do you know how many people get away with crossing that family?”

“You always did a good job at that.” Izzellah shifted backwards. For some reason she was feeling a bit nervous. She didn’t know why. It couldn’t be Brenda, could it?

Brenda moved to grab Izzellah. She touched her gingerly like she was made of glass. The tiny girl trembled at the sensation.

“Brenda?”

“I’ve always wanted to touch you, Izzy.” Brenda said. She wrapped her fingers around Izzy’s waist and lifted her up.

“Brenda please. I don’t think I can do this.”

Brenda gripped the tiny girl softly. She pressed her index finger against her back and stroked down to her legs.

“You’re dress is so pretty Izzy.” Brenda observed. She turned her upside down and the white dress flowed down revealing her Nike underwear. “You never wear dresses.”

“You can thank Sabrina for that.” Izzellah snarked. “And please don’t call me Izzy. You know I don’t like it.”

“But I do.” Brenda twirled her around in her hand. She felt up her chest and tugged at her braid. “It really suits your new perspective don’t you think?”

“I think you’re getting a little too handsy.”

“Maybe, but I feel like I’ve earned it.” Brenda gave her a kiss on her stomach. “It’s my birthday after all.”

“Brenda I’m serious.” Izzellah said firmer. She started actively resisting Brenda’s embrace. “I don’t want this! I’m not ready for it. Not from you.”

“Maybe I don’t care what you want!” Brenda held Izzellah’s hands above her head with two fingers and let her dangle. She nipped at her toes. “Maybe I’ve decided that what I want matters for a change. That finally it’s not all about you!”

“Brenda, STOP!” Izzellah kicked at her nose so hard it jostled her frames.

Brenda felt the sting on her nose. “Why you little bitch!” She snapped. Then froze. She removed her glasses and squinted. She saw Izzellah’s face; crimzon and strained with anger and fear. Fear of her.

“Fuck.” Brenda sighed. She dropped Izzellah and let her fall onto the bed. “I guess I still respect you too much to take advantage of you. Even if I really want to.”

“That makes one person.” Izzellah sniffled as she tried to regain her composure.

“Your sister right?” Brenda leaned back into her chair and wiped her forehead. “I can tell she has it bad for you. I thought she was going to punch me when I held you downstairs.”

“She probably wanted to. I don’t know what I’m going to do about her. Honestly I can’t do anything about her, or anything about anything.”

Brenda stood up from her chair and flopped down onto her bed with enough force to cause Izzellah to bounce upward with a peep. She watched her land down next to her face. She giggled. “It really sucks being tiny huh?”

Izzellah laughed out loud, so hard that she rolled over and grabbed her sides.

“What’s so funny? Is it really that bad?” Brenda asked.

“No…..yes! But it’s not that. You called me a bitch! I’ve never heard you swear before.”

Brenda laughed again. “I think we are friends.” She felt Izzellah roll into the side of her cheek followed by two dainty feet pushing into her face. Izzellah reclined backward content to continue her small exercise.

“That’s annoying.” Brenda deadpanned as Izzellah persisted to push against her skin.

“It’s so squishy.” Izzellah observed. “Your skin. I can grip it between my toes. Do you moisturize or something?”

“I know you’re small now and it’s a hard for you, but you don’t have to be a pest.” Brenda huffed.

“It’s all I have.” Izzellah returned. “If you really want me to stop then just do it. There’s nothing I can do anymore.” Izzellah found herself being lifted up by her foot and hung upside down over Brenda’s discriminating eyes.

“You don’t mean that.” Brenda said. “It’s sounds like you’ve given up.”

“Maybe I have.” Izzellah said. “Part of me wants to run away. See what I can do on my own! Prove myself!....but another part just wants to curl into a ball and be pet by my little sister. And I don’t know which one is the real me.”

“The Izzy I knew wouldn’t be content as the pet of her sister or anyone no matter what.”

Izzellah laughed. “The Izzellah you know is currently hanging by her leg the size of an insect and completely under your control.”

“That’s not an excuse.” Brenda said. “If you want to stay than stay.” Brenda set Izzellah down on the floor of her carpet. “If you want to go then go.”

“Are you serious?” izzellah asked to the living monolith that so casually relaxed on her bedspread.

“I won’t stop you.” Brenda replied.

“That’s not very responsible of you.” Izzellah smirked. “You’re mom said you were the good one.”

“My mom doesn’t know me as well as she thinks.” Brenda revealed with more than a little cynicism. “She thinks she can just act like everything’s okay after what she did to- Oh! Don’t mind me.” Brenda caught herself.

“I-I can stay if you want.” Izzellah offered. “It might not be the best thing to abandon a friend on her birthday.”

“Don’t worry about me.” Brenda assured. “I’ve had years to deal with my issues.”

Izzellah hesitated then turned away. She headed for Brenda’s door. She turned and waved at her friend one last time. It may have been Brenda’s birthday but Izzellah had recieved a gift. She squeezed under the door and took her first chance at freedom.

 


 

She wasn’t going to runaway. That’s what’s Izzellah decided. Not today at least. She wouldn’t ruin a birthday with her sudden disappearance. She couldn’t do that to Brenda, to her mom, to Sabrina. But what she could do was explore. She had to prove to herself she was capable of escaping, of living on her own, of just moving around by herself. She squeezed her toes in the fibers of the carpet of the hallway. She was right outside Brenda’s door. Just down the hall which might as well have been a mile for her were the stairs. That would be her first goal. Get to the stairs, somehow get to the bottom and maybe find Sabrina. That would be a surprise wouldn’t it. She could almost imagine the look of terror on her sister’s face to discover her precious “little sis” was out and about on her own. Maybe it would finally show her that Iittle Izzy was capable. She nodded to herself and started jogging.

All the cardio in the world was not enough to prepare for life as a tiny. Izzellah though she’d kept herself in good shape but as she neared the stairs she was gasping. One thing was certain, if she wanted to survive on her own she would have to be in the best shape of her life.

She sat down on her knees and breathed for a few moments. She looked over the edge of the step. To her one step was a drop of almost twenty feet. A fall to the bottom would be akin to jumping off a skyscraper. She had falls before but a plummet like that? She wouldn’t test her luck. She slumped back against the wall next to an electrical socket. It seemed like an odd place for one. Who needs to plug in something at the top of the stairs? She stretched and yawned. She’d need a few minutes. Izzellah was about to close her eyes when she heard a distinct jingle. There was a soft thumping sound approaching from around the corner. She slid the the edge of the stair wall and glimpsed around the corner. She froze and caught her breath. It was a dog!

Izzellah knew she had to run, knew she had to flee, but her body froze. She didn’t know if it was exhaustion or fear but her legs wouldn’t respond to her brain’s commands. Was this the animalistic fear of prey when caught by a predator? She could feel the blood run cold in her veins. It felt like the temperature in the hallway had dropped ten degrees…..celsius. She wasn’t caught yet! She had to move. She forced her legs to take a step, and they responded by moving a millimeter closer...to the dog. Izzellah found herself peering at it with morbid curiosity. It looked like it was a puppy but a bit larger. Less than a year old. It had black fur with brown markings around the muzzle and paws. One ear was pointed while the other flopped in front of it’s face. It might have been a German shepard or some sort of mix. There was a bell on its collar. The name “Roscoe” was embedded on it. It sniffed at the ground earnestly as it got closer to her. Had it somehow gotten her scent? Izzellah knew she really needed to get out of there. She beat some life into her useless legs and they snapped to action. The spasm caught her off balance and she fell to the ground. Roscoe’s ears perked! Izzellah turned tail and ran.

She sprinted down the hallway as fast as her little legs could move her. She surprised herself with this sudden burst of energy. Maybe it was that desperate burst of adrenaline that kept the mouse from the cat, or in this case kept the tiny from the puppy. But Roscoe’s over energized puppy power was more than enough to keep pace. She turned her head to see the excited face of Roscoe as he snapped his jaws at her feet, literally nipping at her heels. Then the worst thing happened. She tripped. Running with such speed and necessity was new to her. She was a dancer, not an olympic sprinter. She lossed her footing and tumbled over herself in a front  somersault. She tried to pick herself up but a large puppy paw pinned her back and she heard a low growl above her. She felt a wet nose on her neck. Was this really how she’d go out? As a chew toy for Mabel’s puppy? She hadn’t even gotten outside! She thought she’d at least be eaten by something cool like a hawk or a racoon.

“Roscoe, Heel!”

The paw removed itself and the wet nose retreated. Izzellah rose to find two feet on either side of her attached to large flesh colored tree trunks. Roscoe was standing at attention in front of her, ready for orders.

“Roscoe, sit!”

The dog sat down on it’s haunches eager to please its master. Izzellah turned up to see Brenda staring down at her with her hands on her hips. She cocked an eyebrow at the tiny.

“Roscoe’s a good boy, Izzy. Aren’t you Roscoe.”

The puppy barked eagerly and wagged it’s tail in delight.

“I thought you were busy moping about your mom and dad?” Izzellah shouted up to her savior.

“I…...may been watching you through the crack in the door the entire time.”

Izzellah looked up with sarcasm at her overprotective friend.

“I’m the responsible one!” Brenda defended.

“He really is a good boy.” Brenda said as she scratched the back of Roscoe’s ear. The young hound was overjoyed to receive such attention from his master. “Be thankful you didn’t run into Waffles. That tiny creature is hellspawn.”

“Waffles?” Izzellah asked from her perch on Brenda’s right foot. The larger of the two sat at the top of the stairs with her feet resting on the step below.

“She’s Mabel’s dog. The worst Bichon Frise you will ever meet. She’d feast on your entrails in a heartbeat. Not like Roscoe here! Who’s a good boy!”

Roscoe barked again happily.

“I would like to know how he got out of his pen.” Mabel queried. “I put the dogs up when Mabel said Sabrina was coming.”

“Does that mean Waffles is out too!?” Izzellah panicked.

“No, she’s locked in Mabel’s room. Honestly she’d be there even if you weren’t coming. It’s the only way to keep her from getting into everything.”

Izzellah hopped off her friends foot and down another step. Brenda watched on with marked amusement.

“So you’re gonna keep going?” Brenda asked.

“Are you gonna keep watching me?”

“Yes.” Brenda admitted. “I’m the responsible one.” She groaned.

Izzellah jumped down another step with a bit more confidence and secretly happy to know her friend had her back.

 


 


Sabrina laid back on a towel to dry off. Mabel and Riri were still swimming but she just wasn’t into it. Her mind was overworking itself with thoughts of Izzy. What would she do? What could she do? What would work? Should she be more strict, be more lenient? It seemed like nothing would keep Izzy from killing herself. And that’s what it was. Suicide. Going off on her own was a death sentence and absolutely not a possibility.

“You seem troubled.”

Sabrina looked up to see a cute girl with jet black hair tied into two ponytails. She had pale, slightly yellowish skin and wore a red and black short sleeved one piece swimsuit. Sabrina thought she looked like a gymnast.

Sabrina hissed and closed her eyes.

“Is it about your tiny?” Mei asked.

“What are you even doing here?” Sabrina said, deflecting the question with another question.

“Your friend Mabel invited me. She considers us friends.”

“Really?” Sabrina snarked.

“We’re in the same class. She helped me out more than once when I was new. She was the first to talk to me. I am very grateful for this. So yes, I will show up to her birthday party as requested and bring an appropriate gift.”

“Ugh.” Sabrina groaned and rubbed her forehead.

“Your tiny is the source of your frustration.”

Sabrina turned away from the girl but that didn’t deter Mei in the slightest. She hunched down then laid on her back next to Sabrina on the towel.

“I have felt these same emotions with my brother, my tiny. I have had to confront the same obstacles.” Mei said.

“Why are you talking to me?!” Sabrina snapped. She didn’t care if Mei had a tiny brother. Izzy was different. Izzy was difficult. Izzy was hers.

“You are Mabel’s best friend. I feel it is my responsibility to help another friend in need. More importantly, you’re the only other person in the entire school to own a tiny. We have something in common.”

“Barely.” Sabrina snipped.

“You are currently wondering how much control you should exercise over your charge. You’re older sister Izzy-san.”

Sabrina coughed but didn’t acknowledge Mei’s lucky guess.

“In my experience, my brother responded well to firm guidelines and structure.” Mei continued. “When my parents are not involved I control what he wears, what he eats, when he bathes, where he goes, what he does from day to day. I require he finish certain tasks for me. He keeps my room clean for me, he monitors my oral hygiene, he-”

“You have him clean your teeth for you!” Sabrina exclaimed.

“Yes. Is that odd?” Mei asked genuinely.

“It’s a little weird. And all that works for you?”

“Yes.” Mei answered. “It is his duty not only as my tiny but as my older brother. My well being is a much his concern as his is mine.”

“I tried that. It worked a little but I feel to guilty after and I think it’s making Izzy-san hate me.” Sabrina sighed.

“Yes of course she will. So did my brother. Do you think he likes flossing my teeth, picking out the dust from my toes, cleaning the wax from my ears with his bare hands. He does not. He has let me know this on countless occasions.”

“So now he hates you and tries to run away and abandon you!” Sabrina seethed.

“No.” Mei said unfazed by Sabrina’s mood. “He stays. He appreciates the structure in his life. It puts him at ease. Let’s him create. His body is busy but his mind if free. That’s what he told me. In exchange for obedience he gets freedom.”

“Freedom?”

“Like right now.” Mei informed. “I did not bring Lee with me today. He’s currently at home...alone.”

“Alone! That’s insane!” Sabrina snapped upward and turned over to look Mei in the eyes. She stared back mutely and unconcerned.

“I am flattered by your empathy but I assure you Lee is perfectly fine. He is working on an important project for father and insisted he needed his space. I obliged his request. I trust him. He’s…..earned it.”

“Your brother works? Like a real job?”

“Correct. He is a designer of tiny products. This career choice has proven rather profitable. He’s already paid for my college tuition. I am forever in his debt.”

Sabrina was taken aback. Who was this girl? What kind of life was she living? And why was it so starkly different from hers?! Her brother worked?! Yet he also regularly cleans out her ears with his bare hands?! It was too incredible to believe!

“That would never work for me.” Sabrina laid back down and stared up at the sky. “If I try to give Izzy freedom she’ll bolt and I’ll spend all my time tracking her down before she gets eaten by a cat or something.”

“It is a balance, Sabrina Ivory. You take, but you also give. For every moment of obedience it is your burden to reward in kind. Izzy-san is not Lee and Lee is not Izzy-san, but without balance in her life she will rebel and ultimately turn toward her own destruction.”

“Fuck, you are the weirdest girl I’ve ever met.” Sabrina said. “And you talk like you’re in a fantasy game…...Thank you. I guess.”

“It is my pleasure.” Mei smiled. “However I must admit that my advice was not presented completely altruistically.”

“What?” Sabrina didn’t know what that last word meant.

“I have an agenda for seeking you out, Sabrina Ivory.” Mei raised up to her knees this time. “I would like to formally request you and your sister’s presence at my home at your soonest convenience.”

“So what now you want a sleepover too?!” Sabrina threw her hands in the air. Why was she suddenly in such high demand?

“Yes a sleepover. My brother wishes to meet with your sister once more. Meeting another tiny is exceedingly rare. He wishes to use her as reference so that he might fine tune certain products directed toward female consumers.”

“Such as?”

“Undergarments and feminine hygiene products to name a few. We are willing to pay you  for your time if requested.”

“I ummmm...I’ll have to think about it.” Sabrina said completely dumbfounded. How would Izzy take this? Should she even give her a choice? It sounded like fun to see her little sis parade around as some kind of model. Maybe she’d even get famous.

“This answer was expected.” Mei then produced a small business card from somewhere on her person. “Please accept my contact information. Call me anytime if you ever need assistance.” Mei then stood up to leave.

“Where are you going?” Sabrina asked. For some reason she felt comfortable around this strange girl. She could see why Mabel had befriended her, she had a certain calming effect. Sabrina found herself wanting to know Mei better.

“Mr. Samson has finished preparing the bounce house. I’m going to go jump up and down until I pass out girlfriend!” Mei winked and skipped off toward the inflated castle in the corner of the backyard. Sabrina to her own surprise found herself with the sudden urge to follow.

 


 


Izzellah made it to the bottom of the stairs. Brenda watched from a few steps above still cuddling Roscoe in her arms. She rounded the corner and could see into the kitchen from the front hallway. Her mother was awake and speaking with Mrs. Nelson.

“Trust me Gloria there’s nothing to worry about.” Mrs. Nelson said between a bite of barbecue rib.

“I still wish you would have woken me up, Eddie! It’s not your right to make decisions about my daughter!”

“You said it yourself. Izzy needed a break. Brenda’s a good girl and I think they both needed to see each other.”

“Fine.” Gloria relented. “Just this one time. But don’t screw around with my children.”

“It’s too late for that.” Mrs. Nelson giggled. “You’re daughters have some serious issues they need to work out.”

“I know.” izzellah watched her mother take a seat in the kitchen high chair and slump onto her elbows. “It just hasn’t been the same since…”

“Ignacio.” Mrs. Nelson finished. “I wanted to ask if it was okay talking about him with the girls during our next session.”

“Hah!” Gloria laughed. “Good luck with that one! Izzellah will chew your face off.”

Izzellah grimaced at this conversation. Is this what adults talked about?

“Your mom sucks.” Izzellah said more to herself.

“Yeah, she does.” Brenda replied surprising the tiny. She was on her knees hovering just above her trying her best to stay hidden. “I do think she’s just trying to help you.”

“I never asked for her fucking help!” Izzellah cursed. “Who does she think she is, some kind of god?”

“Worse. She’s a therapist.” Brenda whispered. “You think you have it bad, try being related to her.”

Izzellah rounded the corner into the living room passing by the kitchen in the process. Brenda tried her best to follow along as stealthily as she could while ferrying Roscoe. Neither mother seemed to notice them pass by.

“So what now?” Brenda spoke as they entered the empty living room. She stood up to her full height. She marveled at how tiny Izzellah was. She had to squint to make out her features.

Izzellah looked out the sliding glass window. She jogged up to it and put her hands on the glass. She turned around and wheezed as she pressed her back into the see through barrier and slid down onto her but. She watched as Brenda easily covered the same distance she had just exhausted herself with in just a few steps. Brenda went down to her haunches then sat down with a earth shaking thump right next to her tiny friend. She let Roscoe go and he skittered about in circle.

“I wanna go outside.” Izzellah gasped with a smile.

“Izzy that’s not a good idea.”

“I don’t care.” Izzellah breathed. “I have to do this.”

“Izzy.”

“I can’t open this door on my own!” Izzellah pleaded. “You said you wouldn’t stop me.”

Brenda rose to her feet. She placed a hand on the sliding glass door and pushed it open. Roscoe seized this opportunity to go outside and be with the party people.

“I’m still going to be watching you Izzy.” Brenda said.

“Brenda what are you doing?” Came the voice of her mother. Brenda jumped and turned to see Mrs. Nelson staring at her with inspecting eyes.

“I was just letting Roscoe out to use the bathroom.” She lied.  

“And where is my daughter?” Gloria Ivory asked emerging from the kitchen right behind.

“She’s right there.” Brenda pointed down at nothing where there once was a two inch young woman. Izzy was gone. “No!” Brenda turned toward the backyard and could just barely see a tiny silhouette heading into the grass.

“Brenda what have you done?” Mrs. Nelson gasped.

“I was going to be with her!” Brenda screamed. She rushed out toward the lawn to try to find her miniaturized best friend before something terrible happened.

“Gloria I didn’t mean for this-”

“Quiet, Eddie!”Gloria snapped. “Nothing’s happened yet. This is why we had her chipped in the first place.” Gloria searched for her bag which was on the kitchen counter. She fetched her smartphone inside and started up the tracker app. A few moments later a 3d model of her daughter popped up. She was still alive and her pulse was slightly up. The app was beeping about every second or so. Gloria moved the phone toward the backyard and it started beeping slightly faster. She pressed a button on the touchscreen and the app switched to an arrow that pointed toward her daughter’s chip.

“Subject 29-388 is approximately fourteen feet away.” the phone spoke in a slight robotic feminine voice.

Gloria sighed in relief. She turned toward Mrs. Nelson. “Go warn everybody to look out for my idiot two inch daughter before she gets stepped on.” Gloria held the phone in front of her and started following the arrows direction.

 


 

 

Izzellah couldn’t believe her eyes. She was outside. Outside! The full expanse of the world lied before her. As she shifted through the grass if felt like she was in a fantasy land. Each blade was taller than her, the earth shook with the movement of people passing back and forth overhead. She was roaming with literal giants. Towering beings completely unaware of her presence and indifferent to her struggle.

“Izzy! Where are you?!” Came Brenda’s voice. Her friend was only a yard behind her fervently inspecting every inch of lawn in front of her. Part of Izzellah argued to turn back. She knew what she was doing was extremely dangerous and stupid, but this is what she wanted! She would make to Sabrina! She could at least do that! She would prove to everyone what she could do and show them who she was. Most importantly she would show herself. There was no more room for doubt in her heart. Izzellah Ignacia Ivory could do this. She felt the soft earth between her toes. She could hear the voices of children laughing. She would head that way first.


Everyone please remain calm and watch where you step.” Mrs. Nelson announced to the party guests. Most of the children were either swimming or in the bouncy house and most of the parents were chatting on the deck. There was a decent chance Izzellah hadn’t been hurt yet. Gloria continued to follow the arrow while inspecting the ground she was nearing the bouncy castle.

“Please be on the lookout for Izzellah Ivory. She’s two inches tall. And please stay off the grass” The crowd of parents gasped and started to murmur amongst themselves. A couple even took off their shoes and started searching.

Her husband  jogged over to her from his grill station at the other side of the lawn. Mrs. Nelson winced at every step he took with his heavy workmans boots that mangled dirt and grass with his heavy footfalls.

“Did you really lose that small girl?” He asked.

“Did you lose your brain, Abe!” Mrs. Nelson seethed.

“Oh shit!” Coach Abe checked both his shoes and sighed in relief not to find a tiny corpse splattered underneath.

“And she’s not lost!” Mrs. Nelson informed. “We know she’s in the backyard. Gloria had her chipped. She’ll be found any minute. Either take off those damned boots and help look or try to keep the kids off the grass/”

“Yes ma’am!” Coach Abe saluted.


Izzy heard the announcement and doubled her pace. It was only a matter of time until her game was up. Soon someone would find her, whether it was Brenda, or a parent, or her mom, or maybe even Roscoe soon this adventure would be over. She at least wanted something to show for it. She had to get to Sabrina. She had to show her that Izzellah Ivory was still her big sister. That she still had one to rely on! Izzellah Ivory wasn’t helpless! She could hear something. It was a rumbling sound and a whoosh like compressed air. The laughing was getting louder. The bounce house! She was near the bounce house. Sabrina was talking about it. That would be fun! Maybe she could enjoy that even with Sabrina’s dumb friends. Maybe she could-


CRASH!


Izzellah was sent flying back as something collided hard into her right side. It felt like she’d been hit by a freight train. She reeled backward as pain shot throughout her body. Multiple lightning strikes of agony struck each nerve. Her world spun. Everything was doubled. She tried to stand back up. It didn’t matter what hit her or if she was hurt she had to get back to Sabrina! She had to-

BAM! She was hit again. This time she was launched backward what seemed like a mile to her. She found herself looking skyward. The last thing she saw was a the bottom of a black and red sneaker before it came down upon her.

CRUSH!......Izzellah Ignacia Ivory blacked out.

 

End Notes:

Get it? Because Izzellah had a heart to heart with her crush and she got crushed! Haha!......sorry. This chapter ended up longer than I intended when I looked it over which is why it got split up. 

There is still one chapter left. I hope you stick with me to see how this mess ends. See you next time. 

Chapter 15: The Fall by NotSirk
Author's Notes:

I was gonna wait til Thursday but then I was like why?................So here it is the final chapter of Small. Did I stick the landing or trip at the finish line? I guess fate will decide. 

Small Chapter 15: The Fall


“Izzy, Izzy wake up. Izzy?”

Izzellah opened her eyes. She was in her bed with the blankets pulled up to her shoulders  A man was sitting on the corner. He was well built and handsome with a strong chin and very sharp eyes that were dull yellow. He wore a light grey t-shirt and dark jeans. His hair was long and tied up in a ponytail. He smiled and Izzellah felt warmth throughout her body.

“Papa?”

“You’ve been sick Izzy, but it’s okay. You’re old man went and borrowed some tomatoes from next door. Your mama’s got some soup coming for you.”

“Sick?” Izzellah felt hot. Her whole body felt sore and there was a dull ache in her right arm.

“Fever.” her papa said. “You’re sister caught it too but not as bad.” He leaned forward and stroked her forehead. It felt nice. His hands were rough from working with machinery all day but somehow he knew how to make them feel soft.

“Why did you leave?” Izzellah asked. “I’ve missed you.”

“I had to go, Izzy. For the family, for myself. Maybe you’ll understand when you’re older.” He scratched his chin and smiled at her. It was a wide welcoming grin that made Izzellah want to smile herself. “I came back though. I’m here now. That’s all that matters.”

When he said that Izzellah felt a chill in her back. Something was wrong. He father turned away from her and rubbed the back of his head. He always did that when he was lying.

“You didn’t come back though.” izzellah said. “You left and…..never came back.”

“Izzy please,” Her father looked concerned. His eyes seemed sunken and tired now. “Don’t do this to yourself.”

“You died.” Izzellah spoke even though she didn’t want to. “You left and you died.”

Her father sighed. He leaned into Izzellah and took her in his strong arms. Izzellah buried her face into his chest. He smelled like sweat and gasoline which she liked. It comforted her.

“ Take care of your sister, Izzellah.” Her father said. He leaned down and patted her on both shoulders. “You’re a big girl now. I expect you to help your mama while I’m gone.”

“I want to come with you!” Izzellah pleaded. She gripped hard onto his pant leg.

“I know you do.” He said. “I’d take you if I could. Your grandpa would love to meet you!” He rubbed his hand into her hair and shuffled it about.

“So why won’t you take me?!” Izzellah asked. “I’m old enough!”

“Maybe one day. But for now just know that your papa loves you. And when I get back things are going to be better for all of us.”

“You’re making a mistake, Ignacio!” Her mother said. She was standing in the hallway leading against the door frame.

“We’ve already talked about this.” He papa snapped. “I have to go!”

“No you don’t!” Her mother yelled. “You have a family now! You can’t go running off like some fool!”

“This IS about family!” Her papa raged.

“Why are you so loyal to a man who abandoned you! Who you haven’t seen in ten years?!”

“Stop fighting!” Izzellah screamed. Her parents stopped and turned toward her. Her mother took her by the hand and led her down the hall. She hugged her softly.

“Sorry about that, mija.” She said. She pecked her on the ear. “We weren’t fighting.”

“Is papa going to be okay?” Izzellah asked.

“Yes.” Her mama whispered into her ear. “Your papa’s strong and smart. He’ll be fine. Everything will be fine.” For some reason Izzellah didn’t believe her.

Izzellah heard the phone ring, Her mother was busy in the kitchen cooking something with lots of spices that made her nose itch. She decided she was old enough to answer it herself. She picked up off the ringer.

“Hello?” she answered.

“Izzy?” Her papa’s voice came through the phoned.

“Papa!” Izzellah squealed excited. She heard something metallic sounding fall onto the floor followed by a swear in spanish.

“It’s good to hear your voice.” Her papa said.

“When are you coming home?!” Izzellah asked. He’d been gone nearly a year and in that time they’d only talked over the phone maybe once a month.

“Soon, mija. I promise. I’ll be home before your birthday.” Izzellah got excited. Her birthday was less than two months away. She looked over her shoulder to see her mother standing there. She motioned to give the phone to her but her mom shook her head. Just then Sabrina darted between her mother’s legs and down the hall. She crashed right into Izzellah.

“Watch where you’re going!” izzellah screamed.

“Who you talking to?” Sabrina smiled revealing a mouth full of missing baby teeth. She was getting really bothersome lately.

“It’s papa.” Izzellah said with a huff.

“I wanna talk to papa!” Sabrina exclaimed. She snatched the phone from Izzellah. “Hi papa!”

Izzellah felt like screaming. Sabrina was such a little brat! Always running around, and singing off key, and wearing her clothes and getting them dirty, and playing with her dolls, and following her everywhere, and-

Her mom gave her a hug from behind.

“Sabrina misses him too.” She said. “Look.”

Sabrina was smiling brightly as she coiled the phone cord around her finger. Her eyes seemed misty. “Yes papa! Everyday!” she bragged about something. “I love you papa!” She turned and handed Izzellah the phone.

“And how have you been?” her papa asked.

Izzellah scrunched her face as she thought of what to say. It had to be interesting for her papa but nothing was really going on, except maybe?

“I-I’m going to a new school soon.” Izzellah said.

“Really?”

“It’s in the city. Mama says it’s better for me since I’m so smart.’

“That’s big news, Izzy. Are you excited?”

“I’m a little scared. I won’t know anyone there, and mama says we might move soon.”

“Don’t be scared, mija. You’re the bravest, toughest girl I know. You’ll make plenty of friends I’m sure.”

“But what if they don’t like me?” Izzellah asked. She didn’t have many friends and now she had to try and make new ones.

“Impossible!” Her papa announced. “You’re Izzellah Ignacia Ivory. Everyone will want to know you.”

“But-”

“Who are you?” her papa asked.

“Izzellah.” she muttered back.

“Who are you!?” he asked louder.

“Izzellah!” She shouted.

“Izzellah who!?”

“Izzellah Ignacia Ivory!” She cheered.

“And you’re not afraid of anything!” Her papa encouraged.

“No I’m not!” Izzellah asked.

“Now who’s gonna kick ass at school.”

“I am!”

“Who!”

“Izzellah Ignacia Ivory!”


Her eyes snapped open! She coughed. There was smoke in the air. She was cold. Izzellah groaned. Her body felt like it had been stretched in two different directions. She tried to move but her muscles were sore. She mustered some strength in her arm and tried to push herself up but nothing happened. She tried again but instead fell over on her right side instead. She tried to push up with her right side but still nothing. Her arm. Her right arm! She could feel it but it wasn’t responding. She moved her left it did work and she managed to shuffle onto her back.

“Izzellah?” She heard. “Izzellah are you awake?”

She shifted to her left and saw her mom looking over her with bloodshot eyes. She was smoking a cigarette and looked a complete mess.

“Mama.” Izzellah rasped. Her throat was dry and sore. “I think I messed up.”

“Izzellah don’t talk just rest.” Her mother said. She removed the cigarette and snuffed in out in an old wooden ashtray.

“I’m sorry mama.” Izzellah said. “I’m-” She felt a pain in her right shoulder. Her whole right arm seemed to tingle like it had fallen asleep. She looked over but still couldn’t see much in the darkness. Something wasn’t right.

“It’s okay.” Gloria said. “I’m just glad you’re okay. You gave us quite a scare.”

“I ruined….I ruined the party.”

“No, mija. Don’t worry about that. No one’s mad at you.”

Izzellah’s mind buzzed with what she’d done. What was she thinking just running off on her own?! She should’ve waited for Brenda. And Sabrina! She must have been worried sick. She had to apologize.

“Sabrina.” Izzellah rasped. “Please, take me to her. I need to...I need to-”

“Hush, mija.” Her mother cooed. “Just rest for now.”

Why did her mother look so shaken? And when did she start smoking?! After all those years of getting on her about it! It didn’t matter.

“No…..I have to apologize to her. She’s...she’s probably freaking out!” Izzellah chuckled at the thought. Sabrina was probably furious with her. She tried to move again. Her legs were responding this time. She moved toward her right and tried again to push up with her right arm. It still tingled and she fell over again.

“Mom, I think there’s something wrong with my arm.” She said. “It won’t move.”

“Oh, mija.” Gloria said. Her eyes were red and had heavy bags under them. “I’m sorry this happened to you. Izzellah watched with confusion as her titanic mother moved over to the side of the room. For some reason Izzellah felt very scared. Her mom flipped on a light switched and Izzellah blinked at the painful light. She slowly opened and shut her eyes as they adjusted. Her right arm wouldn’t stop tingling. She reached over with her left to try and pinch it awake but she found nothing. She reached again and only found air. She turned to her right and saw nothing. What? That was impossible! She rubbed some sleep from her eyes and looked again. Still nothing. There was a smooth nub where her shoulder was. Her right arm was gone.

 


 


“What did you do to me!” Izzellah cried.

“There was nothing left, mija!” Gloria said. “It’s a miracle you’re alive!”

“It’s gone!” Izzellah bellowed. “It’s gone!”

“Mija, please calm down. You’ve lost a lot of blood.”

“What happened!? What happened to me!?” Izzellah tried to stand up but fell over again. This time her mother caught her with her palm and pinned her down.

“You have to calm down, Izzellah.”

“What happened!?” Izzellah demanded again. She tried to struggle but the momentary burst of energy had left her. “What happened?”

“You-you...were stepped on, mija.” Her mother revealed. “Your arm..there was...nothing left. It was a smear. I-I tried to clean it as best I could and your body kind of did the rest.”

“That’s it?! It’s just gone! Just fucking gone!?” Izzellah sobbed hard into her mother’s hand. She never would have tried if she knew it would cost her like this. She would rather have died than become some disfigured abomination. What could she do now!? It was all gone! Her arm, her life, her freedom, gone! Because of one stupid mistake.

“MIja, please. It’ll be okay.”

“I’m useless now!” Izzellah shrieked. She was truly just a worthless tiny now. Her sister was right, about everything. She was an invalid, a cripple.


It took awhile before she regained her composure. It was late, after midnight but Izzellah couldn’t sleep. Her mother had placed her on a small pillow with a nice lace doily to keep her warm. She hadn’t slept either. She was busy typing away on her PC and smoking. Izzellah felt numb, to the pain in her right side, to everything.

“There is a solution, mija.” Her mother said. “It’s a long shot but one day you could get your arm back.”

Izzellah didn’t care. It ultimately didn’t matter if she had one arm or two. She was a tiny. She was useless.

“It’s never been done before, making a prosthetic for someone your size but it’s not impossible.”

“Don’t bother.” Izzellah chuckled to herself. This was just like her mom. Always working toward a solution, even if there wasn’t one to be had. She would try to make one. Izzellah didn’t doubt for a second that her mother would spend all her time and money searching for a way to give her some sort of tiny robot arm. And maybe it wasn’t impossible. Izzellah knew of cyborgs. She’d seen news segments on veterans getting new life with replaced limbs, reality shows where the super rich get enhanced with elective surgery. Maybe one day she could have her arm back, but it didn’t matter. Why would you waste your time on nothing. That’s what she was now, nothing. What would she live for now? She had to make a decision, and she did. A terrible one in that moment but it was hers. She would have to take one last risk. Izzellah Ignacia Ivory was dead.

“Can I see Sabrina?” Izzellah asked. She still had to do right by her first.

“She’s sleeping, mija.” Her mom said. “She didn’t take what happened very well. She’s very tired.”

“In the morning then.” Izzellah sighed to herself. One more day didn’t matter.

 


 


“And I’ll get you some new dresses! And you can eat whatever you want! And mom will figure out how to fix your arm! And-”

“Big sis.” Izzellah said up to her panicked bigger sister.

Sabrina gasped.

Izzellah chuckled. Was that really all it took to shut her up? “Calm down, Sabby.” she gave her giant sister a pleasant grin.

“Izzellah I’m so sorr-”

“It’s Izzy, actually.” Izzellah corrected. “And I swear if you say I’m sorry one more time I will get mom in here.”

“But-”

“But nothing!” Izzellah interrupted. “I’m the one who should apologize. I’m the one who screwed up and ruined your friend’s party. It’s my fault not yours.”

“Mabel’s not mad at you though!” Sabrina said. “She still wants you to come over, but I said no.”

“It’s your decision, Sabby.” Izzellah nodded. “My life’s in your hands.”  

“Izzy!” Sabrina squealed. Then came the rush of smooches to her side, but this time Izzellah kissed back. This caught Sabrina off guard, but Izzy persisted. She tried her best to press her lips into Sabrinas. She even flitted her little tongue in and out even though it had no real chance of entering Sabrina’s mouth unless the superior teen wanted it.

“I love you, big sis.” Izzy said. “I mean it. I do. You need to know that no matter what happens.” And she did mean it. There was a life in front of her. A good one, with Sabrina. She could see sleepovers, and parties, schooldays, and even sexy funtimes. Sabrina was so full of potential and wherever her life went Izzy knew she could be an integral part of it. Maybe she could even carve out something for herself. It was something worth preserving, something worth coming back for, even if she didn’t deserve it.

“Izzy I don’t know what to say.” Izzellah could see it in her big sister’s eyes. Behind the worry and the the sorrow of a face that had clearly been crying all night was the spark of someone whose dreams had come true. Izzy was glad she could give that to her. Especially since she was liable to be hurt the most.

“You don’t have to say anything.” Izzy bounced in her sister’s hand. “Let’s just do something.” She looked at her arm stump. “Within reason for now.”

 


 

Apparently what Sabrina had chosen to do was nothing. Not really nothing but at the same time far more tame than expected. Her big sis was content to just lay back in her bed and hold Izzy. For nearly an hour that’s all that happened and Izzy was bored out of her mind. She appreciated the skinship but her sister was being overprotective. Treating her like a piece of fine china. She didn’t blame her after what had happened.

“When I said within reason I didn’t mean doing nothing , Sabby.” Izzy said.

“I just want to hold you. Is that a problem?” Sabrina replied.

“No,” Izzy relented.

Sabrina sat up and placed her sister in her lap. “I know you say it’s your fault. But it’s also mine, Izzy. I never should have let it go that far.”

“Sabrina, It was my choice.” Izzellah defended.

“You shouldn’t have had a choice! I shouldn’t have been stupid enough to let you get hurt in the first place. If mom hadn’t taken you from me none of this would’ve happened.” She tenderly touched Izzy’s arm nub. “You wouldn’t be broken.”

“Sabby.” Izzellah sighed. She couldn’t really argue with the logic.

“I’m not going to let it happen again.” Sabrina promised. “Ever.”

Izzellah found a strange comfort in Sabrina’s determination. This girl would sacrifice her life for her. Had it always been that way?

“You know if you really want to do something you can.” Sabrina blushed.

“What?”

“No it’s stupid.” Sabrina said.

“Speak up.”

“You can kiss my feet.” Sabrina wiggled her toes.

“Is that really something you want?” Izzellah asked with little surprise. It was obvious Sabrina had some foot kink she was suppressing.

“That’s an order tiny!.” Sabrina insisted. “I-If it’s not too soon.”

“Well if it’s an order!” Izzy exaggerated. “I guess I have no choice. “ the tiny made a big to do about walking over to one of her sister’s feet. It was actually harder than she’d thought as without an arm her balance was off and she nearly stumbled. She caught herself on Sabrina’s toe and gave it a peck.

“Is that it?” Sabrina smiled.

“What?!” Izzy asked defensively.

“You used to have hard makeout sessions with my big toe, Izzy. The Governess is used to a higher class of loving.”

“The Governess?”

“ My left big toe. You’re passionate lovers. You own a house together in the Hamptons! You vacation in New Zealand!” Sabrina beamed.

“She spoils me!” Izzy boasted. She pressed her lips hard into Sabrina’s big toe. “Does my love find that to her satisfaction?”
“I give it a five out of ten.” Sabrina said. Both girls looked at each other than broke out laughing. Was this what happiness was? Izzellah hadn’t felt these emotions in a long time. It felt so much better to just embrace her circumstances then try to fight it. It was enticing. She almost changed her mind right there, but she couldn’t. It wouldn’t last and Sabrina deserved better than her.

 


 


It was dark when Izzellah woke up. Sabrina was deep into her rem cycle, which was the point. Izzellah wished her sister pleasant dreams as she would be gone before her “Big Sis” woke up. She squeezed between a gap in Sabrina’s fingers, the girl was still treating her like a paper doll and didn’t have her customary possessive death grip upon her. Izzellah tumbled down her sister’s chest and onto the mattress. She turned to see her sister’s sleeping face. She was truly an angel when she slept. She walked up to her forehead and gave it a small kiss. Sabrina smiled.

“Goodbye Big sis.” Izzellah whispered to her sleeping guardian. “I love you.” With that she turned away from her sister and started about the monumental task of somehow getting to the window seal. This would be her first real test made all the more difficult by the absence of an arm. The window was right next to Sabrina’s desk across the room. It was a blessing and a curse as Izzellah would have to cross a large distance just to get there but some of the her clothes were still there and hopefully her backpack. She jumped off the bed, a feet that had become old hat for her. The room was hers. She jaunted toward the desk at a controlled pace but it still took her a more than a few minutes. She tripped more than once and had to take breaks. Just moving felt foreign to her. There was a weight that was missing now and it made everything seem just slightly off kilter. She made it to the desk but had to catch her breath. She looked over the room in the pale moonlight. Part of her wanted to explore. She could make this room her own. But no. She only had a limited time and who knew how much of it she would spend trying to climb this desk with one arm. She didn’t even know if she could do it with two.

Climbing the desk was impossible. It was carved of smooth wood with no proper hand holds. She didn’t have a ladder, or rope, or yarn. There was no convenient knit blanket for her to use. Izzy groaned. Was this really over already? She hadn’t even started. She fell onto her back and let out a sigh. She had to think. She scooted around under the desk to just try and get her brain to work. There was a chair next to the desk. It was leather with one long stand and rollers. It was just as unclimbable as the desk itself which was a shame. The arms of it were level with the desk itself. Her freedom would’ve been a short jump away. Too bad. She continued to slither around the underside of the desk pushing at the ground with her legs and sliding backward. She wasn’t actually paying much attention to where she was headed and paid for it by bashing her skull against the wall.

“Shit!” She swore out loud. She flinched for a moment worried that she might have woken Sabrina, until it dawned on her that her voice was so small that at this distance she could shout and Sabrina wouldn’t hear it. She looked around her she was directly underneath the desk and by the wall. She stood up and walked about. The desk was pressed up close to the wall, so close in fact that Izzellah would have to turn on her side to walk behind it. Then an idea struck. She squeezed between the wall and the desk and lifted a leg. She pressed her foot against the wall and her back against the desk. Then she lifted her other leg and it created enough pressure to suspend them in the air. She could walk up the side of this desk! She took her first step, and immediately fell down to the ground scapeing her back and feet.

“Fuck!” Izzellah swore again. She reset herself and went for a second attempt. This time she took two steps before losing her footing and falling down. This continued for at least a dozen more attempts, leaving Izzellah sore, sweating, and frustrated. She couldn’t even do something as simple as climb a desk! And it was simple. This would be nothing compared to the uncaring and savage world of outside! Maybe she was meant to be a pet. She reset again. She took slow and controlled steps. At about halfway up she felt her legs tighten and fatigue set in again. She gritted her teeth and endured. This was nothing! She had this! She continued on, each step burning her muscles like the precursor fires of creation. She had this! She closed her eyes and let a rhythm set in. Left. Right. Left. Right. Until her back slid and she found herself nearly falling again. This time she caught herself with her only arm over the edge of the desk. She’d made it to the top! Only down she was hanging off it with one arm by a hope and a prayer with no conceivable way to pull herself up. Izzellah hand never done many pull ups, a fact she now regretted, but if ever there was a need to, now was that moment. And in that moment she endured the most painful and important one armed pull up of her life. She flayed onto her back and laughed hysterically. She was proud of herself. She had proven something to herself in that moment. She wasn’t sure what she was anymore but she wasn’t worthless. Not completely. She could climb a desk! Something a cat or any average sugar addled four year old could do! Amazing! In fact it was so amazing Izzellah immediately fell asleep.

She woke up in with a yawn and a stretch. What time was it? There was light out. It was morning! Was Sabrina awake!? Izzellah looked toward the bed to find the sheets made and a complete absence of sister. Where was she? Izzellah had to move. If Sabrina was gone she wouldn’t be gone long. She scrambled around the desk to try and find what she could. She found her backpack and hurled it across her back and grabbed a handful of whatever she could get away with. She heard something bump into the door frame. She sprinted as fast as she could and leaped from the desk onto the window seal.

“Izzy! I brought breakfast!” she heard from outside the door. She pushed against the glass of the window and tried as hard as she could to slide it open. It moved by just an inch but that was all she needed. She kicked at the corner of the window screen to create an opening to the outside just as the door opened. She heard a crash that sounded like dishware hitting carpet. Instinct compelled her to turn around and see Sabrina staring back at her in sheer terror.

 


 

Sabrina decided she would surprise her little sis with breakfast in bed. She didn’t know how Izzy had gotten on the desk but she decided not to be mad about it. “Balance” She remembered the words of Mei. If her sister felt like doing some midnight exploring in her room that was fine. It was even a bit impressive that she’d managed to climb the desk by herself even if the inherent danger of it was worrisome. Plus she looked really cute passed out in her nike underwear. Yes, she was a girl who deserved breakfast and bed and then who knows. They had all of Sunday to themselves.

“Izzy! I brought breakfast!” she announced. She fiddled with the door for a moment struggling to open it with her hands full. She had a tray of oatmeal and a few strips of bacon. She managed the handle without dropping anything then kicked the door open with her foot. She scanned the desk and what she saw made her drop the tray anyway. It was her tiny sister crawling through a crack in the window.

“What are you doing!” Sabrina screamed. She was ready to charge but Izzellah took a step closer to the edge and she froze.

“Don’t do it!”

“You weren’t supposed to see this Sabrina. I should already be gone!” Izzy smiled weakly. She took another step away.

“Why?!” Sabrina cried. “Why are you doing this?! I-I know I messed up! I’m sorry! I-I thought we were doing better!”

“I can’t live that life, Sabby. I don’t know how!”

“What is wrong with you?!” Sabrina shrieked.

“I’m your big sister!” Izzy roared. “You’re supposed to look up to me! You never did and now you never will! I’m-I’m not good enough. Not yet! I’m a mess! If I knew this would happen. I-I would have done a better job.”

“So you’re going to kill yourself!”

Izzy laughed even as the tears came. Fuck if she hadn’t cried enough to feel a lake by this point. A very small lake. “You’re big sister isn’t going to die so easily.” Izzy took another step, just one more and she would be over the edge and be left to the whims of gravity. It was a long way down. A two story drop might have been a freefall from an airplane to her.

“I’ll just find you!” Sabrina threatened. “I swear to god I will. Then I’ll put you in a cage for the rest of your life!”

“I’ll look forward to it.” Izzy smiled. She really would. If Sabrina found her then she would worship her big sis like the godly being she was to her. “I love you, big sis.”

Izzy jumped and in that moment escaped from her old life to embrace a new one. No matter how long or brief it was for that time she would be free. She wouldn’t be small anymore.


 

End Notes:

So there it is. Small is over. This melodramatic sham of a story has run it's course. Please please please let me know what you thought of it! This has been a little practice to see if I can even complete a story slightly competently. I never imagined people would even like it. Now it's done. And what's next? Well...I'll be taking a break for a little bit but I guess I can say this isn't the end just the start of a new story. Until then I'll probably be reading your stories! If you've written one.  

Thanks to realRS for letting me mess around in his universe and thanks to everyone who commented and thanks to all you readers who are reading this now, maybe years later while this story is the the purgatory that is the completed section. 

Bye for now. MrSir-I mean NotSirk! MrSirk died in a tragic Oreo cookie based accident. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6802