Daddy-Daughter-Bonding Experience by Guygan
Summary:

Recently shrunk Mike figures out how to handle his giant daughter on their family vacation.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Gentle, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 12136 Read: 87071 Published: July 13 2017 Updated: July 27 2017
Story Notes:

This story is going to a cute funny story about a tiny father figuring out the new relationship dynamics with his now titanic daughter. How will he get her to listen to him? Will they still be like before? They will have fun and do things together, but now the tables have been turned on Mike, how will he handle it?

1. The Family Vacation by Guygan

2. Hey Dad! Catch! by Guygan

3. In The Tides Part 1 by Guygan

4. Into The Tide Part 2 by Guygan

5. Hey Gurl! by Guygan

6. The Juice Bar by Guygan

7. Lame Dad Jokes by Guygan

8. Sandcastles in the Sand by Guygan

The Family Vacation by Guygan
Author's Notes:

Mike has recently been shrunken for his job. His wife has been treating him like a child and his daughter has stopped listening to what he says. Mike needs to use this family vacation to fix the relationships that his shrinking has broken.

Father Daughter Bonding Experience

Mike lay on his wife’s vast flat belly, shade from the Umbrella high above him and the distant crash of clear blue waves in the distance. So far this family vacation was turning into an absolute disaster. Perhaps no shortage of blame lay with Mike, who had just recently decided to shrink himself for his job. He had been acting uncomfortable the entire trip and the others had picked up on this. Perhaps because it was his first outing with his family as a 5-inch-tall man. Everything was still so strange and foreign to him. Small insignificant tasks were now herculean feats. His petite wife and daughter no longer seemed like such little dainty things. It could be said not everything that was going wrong was Mike’s fault. Some of it was their fault for reacting to him so poorly.

Wanda, Mike’s 5’5’’ wife had insisted the entire trip that he stay in her sight at all times. On the car ride she had forced the little guy to sit in her lap the whole way there, buckling him against her abdomen. She insisted that anything even remotely fun was too dangerous. Mike was not allowed in the water. He was not aloud to talk to giants outside of the family. He was not allowed to play sports or go to the resort’s spa. Wanda had made it clear that he had to lay here with her the entire trip.

Then there was Wendy, Mike’s daughter at 5’3’’. She was always such a lovely young girl. Even at sixteen an age of rebellion Wendy had remained as sweet and as happy as ever. She was tan and had large blue eyes exactly like Mike’s. She wore a white bikini. Her nose was long and sharp like her mothers. She had long straight brown hair that reached her shoulders It was layered and usually had a sing braid going up the right side of her head. She had her mother’s looks as well and her mother’s body type. Her disposition came from her father, they were both carefree and easy going, unlike Mike's wife who was wound tight. Her mother could be very scary sometimes and that was before she became the biggest member of the family. Wendy's face was very Ovular and thin. Her lips were very long and thick and her teeth were shimmering white which gave her the most delightful smile Mike had ever seen a person have. She was very mature for her age, and yet had remained as innocent and sweet as a spring The Fflower.

She always asked Mike for help with heavy objects. She looked up to him and let him get involved in her life. He always took her out on Wednesday’s to do something fun. Usually go watch a baseball game, or go to the movies which they both always adored. When he had shrunk himself, it seemed the tables had totally turned on him. She mostly stopped listening to him, which was the worst part of this whole thing.

Mike thought about what he was going to do about Wendy when a strong breeze blew, it was strong enough to blow the little man over on to his back two inches to the right. This unceremonious attack by the wind was enough to get his heart pumping and his mind roused to action. He sat up on his wife’s vast comfortable belly silently rising and falling as she slept. Far in the distance he could see Wendy, his titanic daughter. She was typing away at her phone instead enjoying her time in the sun. This made Mike livid. He could not believe kids today, always on their phones even when the beach was right in front of him.

The old Mike would have walked over there and taken the girls phone away, he would have ordered her to play catch with him with their prized autographed baseball. Or he would have told her to go wade as deep as she dared into the surf. But at this size Mike couldn’t even leave the safety of his own wife, he was trapped here. He quickly picked up a tiny smart phone of his own and texted her

“Get off your phone this instant and go play Young Lady!”

Wendy, typed away for another ten seconds then froze, the distant giantess turned to look at him with a scowl on her face. “Uh-Oh!” said Mike he looked around on his wife for a place to hide, but not immediately became available to him. Wendy stopped up and marched over to him, transforming from a distant giantess to a now looming giantess glaring down at him.

“Umm, hey baby girl.” Mike said giving a nervous smile.

The giant girl then reached down for him and snatched him up in her fist like he was a grape, she wrapped her fist around him so only his head was sticking out. She lifted up to her face, and held him there in her fist, so that his vision was that of two familiar blue eyes narrowing in on him.

“So Daddy, tell me, what exactly am I supposed to do on this boring vacation?” She said.

Mike couldn’t believe it, the girl had no respect for his authority holding him like this. Obviously over the course of this vacation he would have to teach her a thing or two about manners.

“I expect you to spend time with me and your mom.” He replied.

Wendy grinned down at him, her eyes dancing with delight. Mike could tell she had just gotten a very good idea, which meant it was probably a very bad idea for him.

Wendy was so sad when her dad had come home after the shrinking. She knew it was for his job but she hated losing a strong pillar that her dad was, now he was just a teeny tiny little thing squirming in her fist. Although the way he squirmed in her was rather cute she thought. This big strong man she’d known her whole life was now having trouble with a few of her fingers.

“Okay dad, let’s you and me spend some time together.” Wendy said

“But what about your mom, you know how much she hates it when I leave it her sight. If she wakes up and doesn’t see me, she’ll freak out.” Said Mike “and you know how much trouble we will be in after that.”

They both shivered in fear at the exact same moment, imagining facing the matron’s wrath, Mike feared it even more, at this size her wrath would be like facing down a hurricane, or some other sort of natural disaster.

“Well relax Daddy dearest, Mommy will be asleep like this for at least another two hours. You’ve seen her on the beach before!” said Wendy. “That gives me and you the perfect amount of time to play! I’ve got the perfect game daddy! Let’s play catch.” Said Wendy with a kind smile and an eager innocent look.

Mike leaned back in his daughter’s fist making himself comfortable, he thought for a minute weighing the consequences, he was thinking alittle too long for Wendy’s liking, and then he totally ignored the bait and gave an answer Wendy was not expecting.

“Absolutely! I’d love to play catch with my baby girl again.” Said Mike secretly freaking out internally.

 

End Notes:

Next time, Mike and Wendy will play Catch like they used to. How will Mike survive a game of catch with his former sweet innocent daughter and current titanic giantess? Read chapter 2 tomorrow to find out.

Hey Dad! Catch! by Guygan
Author's Notes:

In this chapter we see Mike and his daughter start to get alittle bit closer to each other. There is baseball, and even a tense situation that you'll have to read to find out.

Chapter 2

“Ok Dad throw me the ball whenever you’re ready!” said the towering giantess.

She was watching the baseball laying on the beach with her teeny tiny cute little father beside it. Wendy could not wait for this, at his size her father couldn’t lift a penny, let alone an entire baseball, soon enough he’d get mad like he always did and give up and then she’d be back to playing on her phone again. Though it would be thoroughly amusing to watch him try to throw the ball.

“Ok! Here it comes.” Mike said,

Mike was quite intimidated, he never remembered the ball being so big and heavy before. In fact, it was almost bigger than he was, he promptly spit on both his hands and tried to lift the baseball with a squat. The ball was incredibly heavy, it was as thick and as hard as if it were a wrecking ball. But what Mike didn’t realize was that he was stronger proportionally at this size than he was at his old size, and to his amazement it started rolling. Mike couldn’t get the ball in the air but he could roll it to her and so loathe to give up the tiny father rolled the baseball to his eager young daughter instead.

Wendy watched with amusement which became surprise, the ball began rolling towards her. It was twenty yards away but quickly closing in on her now, following the little baseball was an even littler man pushing it along like a cute little hamster. Wendy smiled wide, she adored this look for him.

Finally, the ball hit her foot and the tiny man backed up away from it. He tilted his head straight up, standing underneath her this was the only way to look his own teenage daughter in the face.

“Ok I threw it to you, now you throw it back.” Said Mike not sure how this would work.

Wendy hesitated “Ok Daddy, if you say so.” She bent over and grabbed the top of the ball with her right hand. Then from this position she barely tossed the ball to him underhanded. The girl had excellent aim unfortunately for him, she pegged him square with the baseball and he was buried beneath it.

“Eeeek!  No Daddy I didn’t mean it! I’m sorry.” Yelled Wendy as she immediately moved to pick up the ball. Tears welling in her eyes at the thought of crushing her own father with a baseball. As she lifted it off him She saw he was not bloodied and still in one piece, simply buried in the sand. The girl snickered at this.

“Oh Daddy! You’re so silly! Look at you!”

Wendy laid down on her belly, her face hanging over him as she watched him dig himself out. Her face twisting in laughter as the tiny man struggled to pull himself free.

“Ok, ok, I get it Wendy, this is funny to you but aren’t you going to even help your dear dad out of this mess? You were the one who put me here.”

“Oh, absolutely Daddy, I will but this is just too funny! I think your adorable down there! You’ve never needed my help before, so what’s different now?” said Wendy with a smile.

“You know very well what’s different now Young Lady! Now stop teasing me and help your dad out! That’s an order!”

“Ugh fine!” Wendy reached down and pinched her father’s chest between two fingers, and easily pulled him out of the sand, she gently set him down on his feet about three inches in front of her massive face. She smiled gazing at him, she thought about how her tiny father was inches from her face and how easy it would be to blow him off his feet with a breath.

“That’s better. See isn’t it better to be a good girl and help your dad out? Instead of teasing him?”

“I think both options are pretty cute actually.” Said Wendy with a smile.

Mike had always loved his daughters smile, it was so innocent and free and happy, as a father he do almost anything to see that smile. Now here he was right in front of one of the biggest smiles his daughter had ever given him, literally. He realized that she was having a lot of fun with him, even if he was only 5 inches tall. On one hand Mike was afraid that she was having fun with him like a child has fun with a toy. Then again it had been a long time since he had made her so happy. Not since his shrinking a few weeks ago.

Wendy turned over and lay on her back beside him. They both sat there for a few minutes watching the clouds go by. Wendy told him what she thought the clouds looked like and he told her what he thought they looked like. They both sat there lazily ignoring the world on the ground so Mike didn’t notice the giant wet nose that was sniffing him until it was right up on him.

Terrible wind was engulfing him as a giant Labrador retriever sniffed him. Mike took one look at this giant beast and ran screaming.

“Ahhhhh! Wendy! Save Me!” Mike yelled up her as he scurried towards the safety of his titanic daughter.

The dog was still behind him sniffing and slobbering. Mike knew that dogs were known to eat just about anything and he didn’t want to end up as this Canine’s snack. Wendy Turned her head to see him just in time as he ran towards her face.

Wendy stood up in a flash, she acted only on her instincts.

“Daddy!”

She immediately snatched her father up in her fist lightning fast. She held him tightly and very close to her chest where the dog couldn’t get to him. It sniffed at her leg and jumped up on her barking.

“shoo! shoo! Go away!” said Wendy using her free hand to shoo the dog.

The dog continued watching Wendy’s hand, it’s tongue hanging out as it panted. Mike looked down at the dog from his daughter’s fist. He held tightly onto her thumb hiding behind it with each bark the beast gave. Wendy remained calm the whole time, she held Mike tightly to comfort him but not too tightly and she continued shooing the persistent mutt.

“It’s okay Daddy! I’ve got you! Your safe!” Wendy said in a soothing voice.

Mike clutched his heart as it slowed down he felt safe in her hand but he was still terrified of this giant beast at his daughter’s feet, he couldn’t believe that his own baby daughter was keeping such a ferocious creature at bay. Finally, after being shooed for the sixth time the dog scampered off back to its owner’s umbrella.

“Is it gone?” asked Mike hiding behind Wendy’s thumb.

“Oh Daddy! Are you alright? That must have been horrible!” Said Wendy.

She pressed Mike against her chest to try and comfort him. He was pressed right against the center of her chest between her large milky white breasts. She took after her mother in the way of size, at Mike’s perspective they resembled blimps in both size, shape and firmness. Mike felt all his worries wash away as he surrounded in his precious daughters embrace. They were warm and soft and he felt safe here.

“Thank you big girl! You saved my life! What would I have done if it weren’t for you my big guardian daughter!” Said Mike

“Your welcome Daddy! Of course, I’ll always protect you! You’re my dad it’s what I’m here for. Of course, maybe you could buy me a new car that would really be a way to thank your giant guardian.” Said Wendy with a smile.

Mike glared up at her still in her embrace.

 

End Notes:

We see that even though Wendy is a faithful daughter she can sometimes be a trickster she is still a teenage girl. She isn't above asking for a car in exchange for saving her own dad. Next chapter we will see Wendy and Mike venture into the ocean, if you've ever been to the beach you know that you have to go into the ocean at least once every trip.

In The Tides Part 1 by Guygan
Author's Notes:

This is part 1 of In the Tides. Featuring Mike and Wendy. You can't go to the beach without wading into the ocean. Lets see how Mike handles such a task at 5 feet tall

Mike Watched as the clear blue water swelled into great walls as big as large hills and then crashed against the land in an explosion of white spray. He shivered as he watched the great Tsunami Waves crash against the shore, they shrank as they zoomed up the beach towards himof water that push up onto the beach and then reach back into the ocean, those were deep as pools to him and moved at frightening speeds.

Wendy, his titanic daughter stood directly beside him, it was a comfort to him just to have her around, like his guardian.  Mike new that his sweet titanic teenage daughter would never let her father get hurt.

“ready to go into the surf daddy?” said Wendy with her usual pep.

“Sure, thing sunshine, just don’t go too deep okay?” said Mike.

“Aww but Daddy, the shallow part isn’t very fun!” said Wendy “I want to go into the waves!”

As if on cue another wave crashed against the shore with such great force Mike was sure it could crush building, he looked up to her thigh, because Mike didn’t feel like craning his neck to see all the way up to her cute face. He couldn’t believe that his baby girl was now capable of withstanding such tremendous force.

“Okay darling, *Gulp* maybe we can go deeper once I’m done in the shallow end. Ok.”

“Yaaaay!” Wendy clapped her hands which sounded like distant explosions.

Mike began striding forward confidently, and Wendy very slowly followed beside her puny father, careful not to outpace him which she easily could. And even more careful still not to accidentally step on her tiny beloved daddy.

Mike was shaking as he watched the tide of water rushing towards him, it looked like flood water but he knew he had to be brave with his giant daughter beside him. He couldn’t afford to look like a wimp in front of her if he intended to keep his authority with her. The great tide washed over him, it felt like hundreds of pounds of weight were pushing against him threatening to knock him down, but he held still, determined not to be knocked down. Wendy stood in the shallow tide, the water wasn’t even reaching her toes while it came up to Mike’s waist.

Just as Mike though he couldn’t take it anymore he felt the tide pull back into the sea, the weight he felt before now pushing him in the opposite direction. Mike could not believe this was the same shallow tide which he used to walk through like it was nothing, in fact most people treat this part of the ocean as an insignificant task to walk through. Wendy watched him curiously seeing how he was reacting to the tide. He looked so funny down there in the water that she decided she would join him.

Mike watched as great big bottom slammed into the waist high surf that was threatening to drag him out to sea. It hit with such force that water flew everywhere drenching every part of him that wasn’t already drenched, that combined with the surf and the earthquake her bottom caused made her tiny Daddy topple into the raging surf. He was now at the mercy of the tide and found himself being dragged out to sea, then suddenly he hit a massive wall and stopped dead in place. Mike looked up and realized Wendy had put her giant hand in front of him to stop him. Once again Wendy had saved him from the perils of the beach.

“Th-Thanks baby girl!” said Mike.

“Don’t worry. Daddy, you used to save me remember? It was back when I was little girl the waves used to be so big they almost washed me away, but then you came to my rescue. So now it’s my turn to do the same for you now that you’re the one who is little.” said Wendy smiling at how the circumstances had changed to her favor.

Another wave hit the shore and the surf flooded back onto the beach with the same incredible force, but Mike was shielded behind his titanic daughter’s hand. The flood water filled up to Mike’s waist behind her hand, but with the force of a faucet filling a bathtub not with the force of Tsunami.

The Cycle continued and the water washed back out and Mike was sucked tightly against his daughter’s fingers. He couldn’t move or do anything the force of the suction was so great. Wendy smiled at such an intimate embrace, she knew that daddy was utterly helpless he couldn’t move, he had no control, he was trapped here and she loved every second having this kind of power over her father. Mike didn’t actually mind either, Wendy’s hand was warm and soft and the knowledge that this hand belong to his precious loving daughter put him at ease.

Finally, the tide stopped, Wendy tilted her hand letting Mike collapse onto it, then she lifted it into the air and put him on the strip of beach directly in between her thighs.

“There Daddy! Now you’ll be safe from those mean waves here!”

Mike looked around at the tall white fleshy walls all around him. He blushed being in such a humiliating place relative to his own daughter. Sure, enough though her thighs and feet, stopped all of the tides force in their tracks, the space in between her thighs gently filled up with water like a giant bathtub, all the way to Mike’s waist. Then as the tide emptied out again, her massive buttocks acted as a barrier and the water gently emptied out beneath her legs and past her feet.

Mike was somewhat proud of how powerful his titanic daughter was he completely ignored that fact that she had not changed in strength he had just diminished in it. It felt to him like she had become a capable of stopping Tsunami’s and nothing could make a parent happier than their child becoming great.

Mike grabbed onto the squishy muscle of his daughter’s inner thigh and began climbing. He found at this size gravity wasn’t so harsh so he could scale the cliffside of his daughter’s thigh without much effort. Wendy on the other handed did not find it so easy, the tiny man thoroughly tickled her as he climbed and she held in giggles as she didn’t want him to feel so embarrassed at doing what to him must have been a pretty significant undertaking.

Mike finally made it to the top of Wendy’s thigh, he couldn’t believe how thick her legs were, just the height of them took a few minutes to surmount now. In the past he used be able to hold the whole things in his arms.

 He looked around and then up at the giant cute teenager staring right back down at him, she finding him even cuter than he found her to be. Mike walk towards her abdomen across the long white plains of her thigh. looking up about 20 feet above was her belly button. Her breasts even further in the distance totally obscured her face at this angle but Mike knew that she must be smiling at this point, so he took a seat on his precious daughter and leaned back against her. The strap of her bottom bikini running under his legs.

Mike looked out to sea, Wendy’s legs seemed to go on for miles and miles. He felt wonderfully save from the tide here on his daughter’s lap. they sat there enjoying the moment together.

 

End Notes:

So their slowly getting along better and better. I hope you find their relationship cute. Next time they'll go deeper in the ocean.

Into The Tide Part 2 by Guygan
Author's Notes:

In this chapter some pretty tense action scenes happen as well as a pretty funny scene I think you'll all probably like 

The two of them sat like this for ten minutes just enjoying each other’s company. Mike sitting in Wendy’s lap. Wendy loved the feeling of having her tiny dad sitting in her lap. It reminded her of all the times he had let her sit in his lap. She loved how safe she had felt, but now the tables had turned and he was little and sitting in her lap, and he looked as content and save as Wendy had when she was in his lap as a child.

“Okay Daddy, now can we go deeper into the surf? You promised remember?”

“Well, yes I did promise you. Are you sure you don’t want to sit her with me a little bit longer though?” said Mike a little disappointed.

“We can do that anytime, but now I want to go in the ocean with you!” said Wendy.

“Alright Baby let’s go! But you must carry me! I’m not going out there without some help.” Said Mike

Mike was beginning to get used to being tiny and a little weak. He didn’t mind as much when he needed to ask for his daughters help especially since she made it clear she was more than happy to help him. Mike’s therapist had told him it was better for him to try and let go of his pride and get help from the giants when he needed it. So, Mike let himself be vulnerable and let Wendy pick him up and hold him tightly in her fist. He smiled up at her and made himself comfortable here, leaning back and letting his arms rest on her finger and thumb.

Wendy stood up to her full height and began wading through the surf, father in hand. She braced herself as a strong cold wave slammed against her leg. Waded another minute and then she braced herself again for the one that hit her waist.

She waded past the point where waves crash against the to the point where waves were just walls of water that she could simply float over.

Mike looked around at the deep turbulent black sea from Wendy’s fist. He was just a few feet away from it and he knew that it would be hard for him to survive out here without the help of his lovely titanic daughter.

“Oh no! Here comes a big one Daddy! Look out!” said Wendy

Mike turned in her fist to face the direction of the incoming wave, and let his mouth fall to the ground. Coming towards him at an unbelievable speed for its size was a wall of black water higher than Mike’s titanic daughter, it was even bigger than Mike’s wife, no it was even bigger than the 6’5’’ Nurse at the shrinking lab. The same one who had taken care of him immediately after he had been shrunk. She had been the biggest person Mike had ever seen. He didn’t know why the lab hired the tallest person they could find to handle the tiny people who had just been shrunken, maybe it was for laughs.

“Wendy! Hold on to Daddy! Tight and don’t you let go!” Mike commanded her.

The wall of black water hit them, and he and Wendy both were submerged, Mike was washed out of her fist and into the deep turbulent sea alone and tiny. Luckily Mike had always been a good swimmer, the tiny man kicked and pumped and broke onto the surface of the ocean, coughing and choking on that horrible ocean water. In the choppy water, he bobbed up and down it felt like he was riding on a roller coaster.

He realized that he was perhaps one of the smaller creatures in the ocean and much lower on the food chain than he would like to be. He did his best to stay afloat, but soon he was bombarded by another wave, it was smaller but without Wendy around, it threatened to drown him. Despite the wave’s best efforts Mike returned to the surface once again, he was getting very tired now it took all his energy just to stay afloat. In his peripheral vision, he saw another wave was on its way this one was much bigger than the last, he knew he would drown if he didn’t find his daughter soon.

She wasn’t hard to find at her new gigantic form. Perhaps a year ago when she was so small and dainty she could have hidden from Mike for hours, but now she was harder to miss than the Empire State Building. She was just a few feet away desperately searching for him in the water. Mike began swimming towards her calling out for his precious daughter’s help. Mike made it to the giantess’s belly, he bobbed up and down in front of her yelling and waving.

“Wendy! Down here grab me please!” Yelled Mike

She heard him and looked down but in that instant the wave rolled through both. He was quickly sucked under the wave spun around in a circle like a cannon the wave fired him forwards and upwards flying right up into Wendy’s great bosom from beneath.

The wave shoved him up so hard he slid right up in between Wendy’s breasts which were held together tightly by her bikini top. He flew with enough force to slide about two inches up her valley, the tension of the breasts stopped him from sliding up any further they also prevented him from sliding back down.  He quickly went red faced realizing where the wave had put him. He squirmed and yelled for her help, his squirms were pitiful and his voice was muted by the great fleshy walls.

Wendy didn’t realize what happened at first, one minute her father was there in the water beside her and the next minute he was gone. She kept searching the water for him for about a minute until she felt something wiggling in her breasts. She reached in there thinking a creature had been caught only to feel the form of her own father wriggling about in there.

Wendy also went red-faced realizing it was her father who was buried in her breasts. Her first thought was to retrieve the little man as quickly as possible. Her next thought was utter relief at having found him, she would have cried for months if she lost her tiny Daddy to the ocean like a pair of sunglasses. As she reached in to dig him out she remembered how easily the wave had separated him from her fist the first time. Another wave could easily come along and wash him away again before she could get him to shore, but in here he was tightly secured. So, she put her hand back down, and tightened her bikini top instead. Her breasts were pressed together even more tightly.

Due to Wendy’s youth they were naturally perky, but the force of the white bikini top forced them up even higher. Mike felt the walls holding him captive close in even more, he had no wiggle room at all, if the walls had been rigid like rocks he would have been squished, but they were squishy and elastic so his tiny body managed to create a tiny cavern in between his lovely daughter’s breasts.

“Wait Wendy! No! What are you doing! Silly girl gets me out of here don’t lock me in! I know you feel me! Let me out this instant young lady!” Said Mike yelling into the void, well that wasn’t true Wendy, knew he was saying something to her, she just couldn’t make out any of it.

“Ok! I’m counting to three and you better let me out on three or your grounded! One…two… three… … Wendy!” yelled Mike but it was futile.

Every now and then a wave would hit Wendy’s back and the water would wash down her bosom soaking Mike and getting in his eyes and Mouth. But the water didn’t have any of the force it had as a full wave thanks to Wendy’s solid unmovable body.

“Yuck!” said Mike still trying to get that horrible ocean water taste out of his mouth.

It took less than a minute for Wendy to return from the ocean. Mike had just started to get comfortable in his new place, the breasts were warm and soft it was like sitting on a couch but the couch was all around you. Mike leaned back and kicked up his only to swiftly removed from the bosom by a great force.

“Hey Daddy…” said Wendy looking at him with a lobster red face.

“Hey Wendy…” said Mike also red as lobster.

“So maybe we never talk about what just happened.” Said Mike, and they both nodded in agreement.

 

End Notes:

I hope you liked it, chapters from now on will be longer so look forward to that. I also have a good story arc coming up in the next few chapters so get excited for the that. The emotional stakes are going through the roof!

Hey Gurl! by Guygan
Author's Notes:

In this Chapter Wendy meets a cute boy.

Wendy held out her palm out like a bed for her father to rest on. Mike was totally exhausted from that embarrassing ordeal he could barely move.

“Sorry Wendy, I’m old I need a second to rest.”

Wendy rolled her eyes and waited there impatiently, Wendy didn’t mind letting her daddy rest, but she also was just so bored standing there holding him and not doing anything. The hyperactive teenager needed constant action, so she stood there fidgeting. She looked across the beach lazily. That’s when she spotted the most gorgeous man she had ever seen in her life. He is 6’4’, with a killer tan, he has blond hair and he wears the red swim trunks of a lifeguard. He looks at her and gives her a smile from across the beach. Wendy visibly swoons.

She smiles back and waves at him from across the beach, her teenage hormones are racing now, she feels intoxicated just looking at the boy. He motions for her to come over to him. She waves her hair and is about to go to him when she looks down and remembers she’s letting her tiny Daddy rest in her hand.

“Well, he can rest anywhere” Thinks Wendy, and she closes her fist around my Mike completely locking him into a small fist sized prison.

Mike is resting peacefully when suddenly, the walls close in, he opens his eyes and looks around the dark space he begins to panic a little bit. The light peaking in from the small gaps in her fingers lets Mike make out the inside of Wendy’s fist. Mike tries not to panic too much, after all he is still in his daughter’s grip. The last hour and a half has made him certain that his daughter would never let anything bad happen to him. He squirms around a bit to get more space.

Wendy walks across the beach her fist at her side, the handsome lifeguard greets her as she approaches.

“Hey there, I just wanted to let you know that if you need me for anything just let me know.”

“Wow, th-thanks you’re so nice.” Says Wendy holding her fist with her left hand nervously.

“What’s your name?” says the lifeguard.

“It’s Wendy.”

“Wow, what a gorgeous name, almost as gorgeous as the girl who it belongs to.” He says flashing a bright white smile.

Wendy giggles delighted by this answer. “Hehe thank you! What’s your name big guy?”

“My name is Guy nice to meet you.”

“Oh my! That’s such a manly name. Almost as manly as the Guy it belongs to.” She says smiling proud of her own joke lodged within his line.

Mike listens to this conversation going right outside the fist, he becomes furious with this boy flirting with his daughter right in front of him. He gets mad at Wendy for flirting with a boy while she’s on a family vacation. Intellectually Mike knows this is harmless, but emotionally Mike overreacts. He starts squirming furiously testing the limits of his daughter’s finger strength. Of course, Wendy isn’t really clutching her fist as much as she can, she’s barely conscious of this prisoner revolt because all of her attention is locked on Guy and his gorgeous face.

“Haha, Wow! Cute and a Comedian! You must have a boyfriend!” said Guy very subtly mining for information.

“N-No I don’t have a boyfriend.” Says Wendy Shyly looking at her feet.

“Really, well maybe we could go out sometime just you and me.” Says Guy slathering on the charm like Paula Dean slathering on butter.

Mike digs deep into reserves of strength using his paternal over protectiveness to force his way out of her fist. His head and shoulders pop out from between her pointer finger and ring finger. He looks up at the two teenagers held at waist height. The two teenagers towering over him like mountains, generally Mike would have been terrified to yell at two giants having a conversation, but he is fueled by adrenaline and paternal anger that comes when a father sees his little girl with a teenage boy.

“Hey! Buddy! What the hell do you think you’re doing with my daughter?” Yells Mike the anger in his voice is like daggers.

The two giant teenagers are surprised to hear the voice a tiny third person, they both look down at Wendy’s hand to see the tiny head and shoulders of Mike pushing out of Wendy’s fist. Wendy is mortified and Guy is taken aback. Wendy quickly raises her fist up to mouth level.

“Dad! What are you doing?! Go back in my fist!” Wendy says upset.

“Absolutely not young lady! You are NOT going to flirt with boys during OUR family vacation now march yourself back to the umbrella

“Dad! You’re embarrassing me!” says Wendy angrily, she uses her finger to try and force his tiny head back into the clutches of her fist where she can keep him under control. At first Mike manages to keep his head outside actively fighting against her efforts. Guy is still too flabbergasted to even respond to this scene.

“You stop that right now, I am ordering to keep my head out of your fist!” says Mike sternly.

“I-is that your Dad?” says Guy, still trying to keep up with what is going on, he has now began blushing actually really embarrassed at flirting with a girl right in front of her dad.

“Y-yeah this is my Dad, he’s tiny.” Says Wendy, still struggling to push her dad’s tiny head back down.

“Young Lady, you better not! I am ordering-“Mike starts to say something but is forced back into Wendy’s fist at that moment. She then holds her right fist with her left hand, the tiny person inside struggling widly to break back out again, her dainty hand is bouncing around as she can barely contain him within.

“Anyway what were you saying? You want to go out sometime?” says Wendy with a bright red face.

“Uhh, listen maybe we should do this another time, you are very nice but all this has kinda weirded me out.” Says Guy clearly uncomfortable “See you around.” He turns around to walk away.

“Wait Guy!” Says Wendy chasing after him. “At least take my number!” She rights her phone number on his fist.

“Thanks.” He says and walks away.

As soon as the boy leaves Wendy opens her fist and stares at her father standing in her palm, her eyebrows furrowed in white rage, her eye balls bulging out of her skull she is furious with him.

“Oh my god Dad! What the Hell! You just ruined my life!” Wendy barks down at him.

 “Me? You are not supposed to be talking with boys on this trip in the first place young lady! So don’t start saying that I ruined your life, your mom and I were the ones who brought you on this vacation in the first place!” Mike retorts.

 “Ahhhhh! You are impossible! You can’t always want to dictate everything that I do and I’m tired of it! I hate you, you tiny shrimp!” Wendy yells.

 Her words physically knock Mike on his back, he can’t believe that his beloved daughter hates him, it the worst feeling in the world. It doesn’t help that she’s a hundred times bigger than him either, her size seems to amplify everything. When she says she loves him, it feels like he is wrapped in her warm glow, but when she tells him she hates him, it feels like he’s being smothered in her cold animosity.

“Well, that’s too bad, I don’t care if you hate me!” Mike lies. Sometimes being a parent means doing things that make your children hate you. “I’m not here to be your friend I’m here to be your dad! So hate me all you want.”

“Ok, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I HATE YOU!” She turns over her palm and unceremoniously dumps Mike on the ground.

Mike screams as he falls, for a moment he thinks this might be the end, falling to his death after his daughter tells him how much she hates him. He hits closes his eyes and waits for it to end as he tumbles to the ground almost three feet below. He hits the soft sand with a thud. He lays there still waiting to die but his death never comes. He opens his eyes and checks his body, everything seems to be in working order except for the pain flowing through his body like the ocean waves, it still doesn’t hurt as much as his heart does after Wendy told him she hated him.

Mike isn’t totally sure how he survived that, maybe the sand cushioned his fall, maybe at this size gravity isn’t as harsh, maybe at this size his body is much closer together and therefore much more durable. Whatever it is he knows he doesn’t want to test the limits of this astoundingly lucky situation.

He watches as his titanic daughter turns away from him and starts to walk away, The Mike knows that if she gets away he’ll never catch up to her again. So lickety-split Mike jumps up ignoring the incredible pain he’s in and jumps onto the back of her heel right as it lifts off the ground to walk away. Mike hitches a ride on the heel of his daughter like a tick.

 

End Notes:

How will Mike ever get his daughter to stop hating him for what he did? How will they reconcile? Will their bond be permanently broken?

The Juice Bar by Guygan
Author's Notes:

Can Mike get out of hot water with Wendy? 

Chapter 6

Wendy storms over to the Resort’s beach-side bar, she is so livid that she can’t even speak to the bar tender when he asks her what she can have to drink. She just points to an orange smoothie picture and grunts in affirmation. She crosses her arms and taps her foot as she waits for the bar tender to make the smoothie.

Meanwhile about 5 feet lower, Mike lets go of his daughter’s SUV sized heeled and falls on to the beach. Keeping his grip has taken all the upper body strength his puny body has. He lays on his back looking straight up at his daughter’s back, he bounces a few centimeters with every stomp her foot produces. From here he can tell that his big girl is still fuming with rage, she must really be angry with him right now. When his giant girls loved him, he could really feel the love all around him, but when they were angry with him it felt like he was being crushed under a pile of bricks.

“Here you go ma’am, how will you be paying today?” said the bar tender.

Wendy just handed him her parent’s room key, her dad could at least pay for her drink while she was upset with him. She spun around almost crushing her father with her foot and walked away towards her table. Mike stood up and watched her leave, he was so distracted with her that he almost didn’t see the 300lb lady who was next in line.

The mega giantess sauntered up to the bar each of her steps felt like three of Wendy’s to Mike, he couldn’t even stay on his feet as she walked, knocked on his back he saw the super heavy foot fall towards him. He knew that he would never be able to survive a stomping from this lady, so he rolled on his back a few inches. He barely cleared her foot before it slammed onto the beach throwing sand and Mike up into the air as if a meteor had struck the planet. Mike came to a rolling stop at the foot of the Bar. He figured he probably deserved this after what he did to Wendy but he just couldn’t help it.

Mike resolved to get back over to her and apologize no matter how much she wanted to stomp him into the ground right now, as her father he couldn’t fear her wrath, he had to do the right thing. So, Mike got up and ran across the beach to the table that Wendy was sitting at.

“Wendy! Hey Wendy! Baby girl down here! Daddy is sorry!” Mike shouted up from the side of her foot. But the girl didn’t notice him as his teeny voice was carried off by the fierce winds on the beach. Mike sighed, he knew that he had a lot of work ahead of him now to get back up to his daughter’s ear, it was rather symbolic of how much he had to climb to get back into the girl’s good graces again.

Mike started with her foot, he kicked up his right leg and propped it on the top of Wendy’s foot. With a solid push with his leg he rolled himself onto her foot. Luckily the girl had stopped fidgeting her foot and Mike could safely stand up on it. Her foot had always been small and dainty and soft, but now it felt more like a car to Mike than the foot of a little girl.

Wendy started humming a familiar tune, it was the same song that Mike had taught her to hum as a little girl. Mike smiled and was encouraged by her humming. He rubbed his hands together and jumped onto her leg. He began shimmying up it like a monkey, it was too thick to get his arms all the way around but he had enough upper body strength to keep himself moving upwards. Her leg got thicker and thicker as he moved up and soon he had reached her calf muscle.

Her calf muscle was thick and well-toned from running track for a few years in middle school and now high school. Mike remembered running with her every evening to get her ready for the big meet. He had worked hard to help her get her leg muscles to where they were and now Mike was clinging to the fruits of that labor.

Mike grabbled the rough skin of her knee and pulled himself onto her the flat surface of the joint, his tiny legs hanging off the side of her right leg as if he were sitting on the edge of a cliff. In another circumstance Wendy might have found this cute, but right now she was just furious. Mike looked up, he knew her fury was starting to simmer down now, so he wouldn’t get stomped like a bug if she saw him at least.

 

Wendy sat at the table slurping the last of her smoothie, when she felt something tiny crawling in her lap, she was just about to swat the bug when she looked down and saw her tiny father walking towards her on her right thigh. It took one less second to stop herself from squishing him that it normally would thanks to her anger with him, but she stopped none the less. Wendy had self-control enough not to be spiteful especially with someone so much smaller than her.

Mike noticed her looking at him. “Hey Wendy! Down here! Let’s talk baby girl!” her father yelled.

She turned her head away with a huff of disgust and ignored him. She really wanted him to know how mad at him she was. Normally he would have just stepped back in front of her vision, but now it took him a lot longer. She felt the tiny footsteps of the tiny patriarch pad along her leg, and then tiny hands grab hold of her abdomen. Wendy felt the tiny man climb her stomach up towards her chest.

Wendy retained the charade of being so disgusted with him she wouldn’t talk to her until he managed to climb all the way up her chest. He grabbed the bottom of her breast and began climbing up that when she couldn’t keep up the charade anymore.

“Daddy! No!” Wendy said and quickly snatched him off placing on the table in front of her.

“Sorry, baby, but I have to go over your chest to get to your shoulder.” Mike said.

“Ok fine, what do you want?” Wendy retorted letting the annoyance mix with her stern voice.

“I just want to apologize, I’m sorry I should never have tried to control your love life.” Said Mike with a genuine regret in his voice.

“Sorry doesn’t fix what you did Daddy, and you’ve been doing it since you were big so I don’t think you’re really sorry, you’re just saying that so I won’t be mad at you anymore.” Wendy replied.

“No baby I really am sorry”

“You’re just saying that because I’m a giantess, and you need me to take you places.”

“What no! I’d never look at you like that, I’ll always see you primarily as my precious daughter.”

“And secondarily you’ll see me as a giant who does things for you! That’s it Dad, I’m tired of this no more free rides from me! I’m officially grounding you!” said Wendy

“And I’m officially grounding the both of you!” said an even bigger and even angrier voice from above.

Mike and Wendy quickly looked to their right and upwards, Mike had to look a lot farther up than Wendy had to though. They found standing there the biggest and strongest member of the family, Wanda, and she looked even angrier and sterner than Wendy had.

“What did I tell you Mike? Huh? Care to repeat back to me what I said?” Wanda said angrily.

“Honey, wait I can explain all of this just- “

“No!” Wanda’s voice easily washed away his puny voice, as if he were trying to talk over a jet engine.

“I don’t want to hear any of your excuses Michael, I told you to stay on me at all times, and what happens the second I go to sleep? You leave! Do you know how scary it was to wake up and not see you anywhere? I was afraid I would step on you by accident! I searched all over frantically because I thought you had died, and where do I finally find you? At a bar! With fifty-something people around, each of them could easily crush you with a flick of their wrist! You could have been eaten or stepped on! It’s so dangerous for you!” Wanda said in the same voice a parent uses with their child who ran away.

“Wanda, it’s nothing like that, I’m stronger than I look! I can take a lot more punishment than you give me credit for, I mean Wendy dropped me- “

“YOU DROPPED HIM!” Wanda said suddenly turning her attention on her teenage daughter who had so far escaped a lecture.

Wendy looked down at Mike narrowing her eyes at him as if he were a snitch.

“It’s not like that exactly mom more like I stopped holding him midair.” Said Wendy trying to soften the blow.

“WENDY! What did I tell you! You must take extra special care of your father while he’s like this! You could have killed him sweetie!” Wanda said.

“I’m sorry mommy I didn’t mean to, Daddy just made me really mad.”

“I don’t care how mad he made you Wendy, you have to take perfect care of him at all times. Now what were you even doing with him in the first place.”

“We went to go play.” Said Wendy.

“No! Your father is not a toy. I’m sorry to have to do this Wendy, but your privileges to hold him are revoked.” Said Wanda.

“What! You can’t keep me from holding my daddy!” said Wendy actually legitimately upset at being forbidden from holding him. It was a privilege she had come to take for granted and couldn’t believe it was being revoked.

“I can and I will because I’m the mother, and I’m the biggest, now both of you come with me, your both grounded.”

Wanda snatched up Mike in the flash of an eye. Her fist trapped him pinning both his arms to his sides and holding him there tightly. He tried to struggle against it, but his wife was too strong and began tightening her grip the more he struggled in order to warn him against such behavior. With her left hand, she grabbed Wendy’s wrist and pulled her up out of her seat, she began hauling them both off back towards the umbrella and towels.

“Hold on, Wanda don’t I get a-“ Mike said but was suddenly cut off when Wanda squeezed his chest, knocking all of the air out of him. He coughed and gasped for air. Wanda really meant business and she was not letting him get a word in.

 

End Notes:

Now both Mike and Wendy are in hot water with their Mom who has taken well to her role as the biggest and strongest family member.

Lame Dad Jokes by Guygan

Chapter 7

Wanda marched back to the umbrella, where the family had set up two beach chairs, a cooler and a few towels where the girls could tan. The umbrella was white and blue and was stuck firmly into the ground, in between the two chairs was a cooler for the family to get snacks and drinks from. Wanda had her husband and daughter in tow.

Mike couldn’t believe how easily his petit wife could subdue him now. Just a month ago he could pick her up and put her over his shoulder like a villain in a black and white silent movie. Now she held him in her thrall with just one hand, he couldn’t so much as scratch his nose without Wanda’s say so. Mike looked up at her and noticed she looked quite different from this angle. Unlike Wendy Wanda was blonde with her hair put up in a ponytail. She was about 45 years old but she was only just beginning to show her age. She was 5’6’’ as stated before and 145 lbs. making her the biggest and heaviest member of the family. Her breasts were very large at 36 DD, Wendy seemed to be taking after her mom, but at this point wasn’t as well developed. Mike couldn’t help but watch them bounce, they seemed like they were constantly trying to escape the confines of her bikini. Her fingers wrapped around him in a vice grip, so Mike knew she was angry at him, usually she held him with a lot more room.

Ever since the shrinking Wanda had been extra nice to him, she had made sure to be especially careful with how she handled him. She reminded him of how she used to treat Wendy when she was just a baby. Mike had mixed feelings about this, on one level everything was a lot bigger and scarier now so he liked being coddled a little bit, but on the other hand he knew it was not appropriate for a grown man like him to be coddled by his wife. So, he made sure to rebel whenever he could, but this was the first time he had seen her get so pissed at him and she was kind a scary like this. He had feared her like this when he was 6’4’’but now at just 5’’ she was truly worthy of being a horror movie monster.

Wanda glanced down at him in her, giving him another stern look which made him shiver.

“Don’t you squirm little man, be a good little man for me.” She said with the same cooing in her voice that made Mike blush from embarrassment.

Wendy trail along after them, her wrist caught in her mom’s vice grip. This trip had just become a pain in her ass, now she was in trouble with mom and dad was totally off limits, now how was she going to make him pay for ruining her love life? Wendy guessed that she wouldn’t be allowed to leave the umbrella for at least an hour, maybe two which seriously cut into her beach time.

“Now sit young lady!” said Wanda letting go of Wendy’s hand and pointing at the chair.

Wendy took a seat as she was told and Wanda took the other seat, to Mike’s relief she finally lowered her fist and plopped him in the middle of her lap.

“You had better stay right here little man, and I swear if you try to leave my lap, I will shove you so far down my bikini top you will not see the light of day until tomorrow morning! Got it?” She says with threatening voice.

Mike gulped, but also strangely got an erection.

“Ummm, yes ma’am! I think I got it. Just no more squeezing me okay baby?” Said Mike nervously.

“Hehe, ok Mikey no more squeezing, as long as you’re being a good boy, but I’ll punish you if you disobey me again.” Said Wanda. “So, sit back, relax, have fun, you’re in your wife’s lap, most men would love to be here.”

Mike sat down on the squishy part of Wanda’s left thigh. The well-toned skin was warm but soft like a giant pillow. Wanda had been an athlete in her younger. She was the captain of her soccer team in high school, and she had maintained a lot of the muscle over the years which felt nice to sit on if you were as tiny as Mike was. It seemed Wanda had calmed down since the confrontation she had with them just ten minutes ago.

Mike sat back and tried to relax, but he still couldn’t get his mind off Wendy, it was guaranteed that she still had not forgiven him for what had happened. Their argument had not ended and had just been placed on hold by the dramatic, and in this case the overpowering, appearance of the family’s matriarch. Given provocation, Mike was sure that argument would start right back up again from where it left off. Mike had two options he could either hide from his titanic daughter forever or he could cut her off before she started up again and the floodgate of emotions was released. How could Mike get her to listen though?

A joke! That was it! He needed to tell one of his famous jokes that she loved so much. Mike stood up and walked to the very edge of Wanda’s thigh not daring to venture any further for fear of his titanic wife’s wrath.

“Hey! Wendy! Wendy!” Mike yelled and waved but his tiny voice was hard to hear over the beach’s howling wind. Finally, after a good minute she turned her down and looked at him, aviator sunglasses concealing her eyes.

“What is it dad?” she says half annoyed that he disturbed her rest.

“Did you hear about the guy who made lifesavers?”

“What are you talking about Dad?”

“They say he made a mint” said Mike with a smile.

Wendy scoffed and Mike could see her roll her eyes even behind her sunglasses.

“Hey Wendy! What happened when a Ham Sandwich walked into a bar?” said Mike with a smirk.

“Daddy, don’t!” said Wendy

“The Bartender said: We don’t serve food here.”

“Daddy, stop it that’s too much!” said Wendy with a half-smile on her face.

“What happened when- “Mike was cut off with a thump, Wendy had put her flat palm on top of Mike pinning him down and cutting off the terrible joke before it goes on any longer. Wanda suddenly came awake as her daughter’s hand was suddenly brought onto her lap and she could feel her tiny husband pressed harmlessly between his daughter’s palm and his wife’s lap.

“Ugh! You two are impossible! What did I tell you about that?” said Wanda.

“You said I couldn’t pick Daddy up Mommy, you didn’t say that I couldn’t pin him down.” Said Wendy.

Wanda opened her mouth and was about to go into another lecture with her daughter but stopped short. She realized she had been doing a lot of lecturing and arguing with her daughter lately and this was supposed to be a fun trip. Not a trip where she scolded Wendy the whole time, and she could tell that Mike was totally fine just completely immobilized and quieted down.

Wanda reached down and pulled Wendy’s hand off her lap she put Mike in the seat beside her butt and stood up.

“I’m going to get us some more snacks, does anybody want something?”

“I’ll take a Twix Bar.” Wendy and Mike said at the same time in Unison.

They both turned and looked at each other and laughed pointing at each other. Wanda smiled as well and walked off to go get them a snack. Like Father like Daughter she supposed.

Wendy and Mike sat alone in the shade, at first it was in total silence but then Wendy spoke up.

“You know Mom said I couldn’t pick you up Daddy but she didn’t say anything about letting you slide down me.” Said Wendy.

“By God girl I think your right!”

Wendy got out of her own chair and sat on the beach, she grabbed the side of Mike and Wanda’s chair and angled her arm downwards. Mike climbed onto her finger and slid down the girl’s smooth skin, it was just like a plastic slide except steeper. Mike landed on her soft inner elbow, momentum carried him forward right up against her bicep, he grabbed on desperate not to fall. As he grabbed on he noticed how big and round it was.

“My goodness, Wendy, when did my baby girl get so strong?” said Mike feeling the massive tight bicep.

“Oh, well I have to lift all of my heavy things myself now a day so I guess it was the same time you got a lot weaker Daddy.”

Wendy smiled and flexed her bicep for him, the muscle bulged and pinned Mike against the underside of her arm.

“See I’m really strong now.” She said and she let the bicep fall back into place and Mike fell back into place with it.

”I see that” said Mike “Maybe you’d like to show me just how strong you’ve become lately.”

Wendy put on a big grin at this suggestion, she could sense some fun that was to be had.

“Ok where should I start?” said Wendy?

 

End Notes:

So Wendy and Mike are at least talking to each other again. That's good, but how will they deal with the problems they've had lately? 

Sandcastles in the Sand by Guygan

Chapter 8

Wanda walked back from the bar carrying a Twix Bar and a Payday in one hand and one Mellow Yellow soda in the other hand. The Twix for her daughter and husband to share and the Payday was for herself. The Mellow Yellow was for both to even though they didn’t ask for it Wanda knew it was both of their favorite sodas.

She arrived at the family’s beach camp to find them on the ground building a sandcastle. Which was not where Wanda had told them to be when she got back. She clenched her fist and marched towards them, several punishments for Mike and Wendy rushed through her head. She could dump him down her cleavage, or sit on him or press the little rascal between her legs. Wendy would lose her phone and get a curfew. Then she heard their laugh, they were having a lot of fun together Wanda could tell, this caught her off guard and so she dropped some of her anger.

“Excuse me you two, but I remember telling the both of you to stay put, but here I find you both building a sandcastle.” Said Wanda

“Technically Mom, you told me to stay under the Umbrella, and you told Daddy to stay on your lap and he can’t stay on your lap when you’re walking around.” Said Wendy innocently.

“But I forbade you from holding your father right now.” Said Wanda.

“But Wanda, she really hasn’t held me since then, I got here by sliding.” Mike said from the top of the sandcastle.

“Sliding?” Wanda said with interest. “Care to explain how that works little man?”

“It works by gravity, Mom! Don’t you know about gravity and all that? You’re so silly mommy.” Said Wendy.

Wanda raised her eyebrow skeptically at her daughter, but decided she would let this highly suspect thread of logic go for now. She walked over setting the snacks on the family’s chair. She grabbed a bucket and filled it with sand, she dumped it into the shape of a tower and then got to work carefully shaping the walls. Wendy worked on digging a moat and Mike got to work carefully detailing the top of the sand castle.

“Wanda can you put me at the bottom please?” Mike asked.

“Sure thing sweety,” Wanda said grabbing her tiny husband by the waist and lowered him carefully into the castles courtyard.

The Family labored over the sand castle together, it took an hour or so but with giant women who could create towers and a tiny craftsmen who could carefully sculpt every tiny detail. The castle was immaculate. It was Neo classical like something from a fairy tale, and to Mike it was almost to scale, Wendy grabbed him from the courtyard and put him on a tiny sand throne on the highest tower.

“Yay! It’s all done!” she said with excitement.

“I’m the king of the castle!” Mike declared, “And that makes you the Princess Wendy!”

“Oh my! I’ve always wanted to be a sand-princess of a tiny castle!”

“You two are so silly, are you done playing now because I brought you snacks.” Wanda said picking up Mike.

She carried him to the chair and sat down. Wendy followed, grabbing the Twix bar from her chair. She quickly opened it, she took one Twix bar for herself and shared the second one with Mike.

“There you go Daddy, one for you and one for me, it’s our favorite candy.” Said Wendy.

“Thank you, baby girl.” Said Mike cheerfully, the bar was as big and as heavy as a log, Wanda had to help him hold it in order to eat it.

Wendy easily consumed hers and grabbed the Mellow Yellow soda, she washed it down with the delicious tangy soda, the tastes combine in her favorite way tangy and sweet. Mike munched away at the end of the candy bar but it was as if he had barely nibbled on it. The end of it was almost an entire meal for Mike.

“Wendy, I’m full you can have the rest.” He said.

“Really Daddy? You never let me finish your food before, you were always the one to finish me food! Hehe. Here have some Mellow Yellow.” Said Wendy.

The two traded, Wendy easily picked up the second Twix bar and put the Mellow Yellow in the seat beside her mom’s thigh. She put a straw in it and Mike put his whole mouth on the straw, but no matter how hard he sucked on it, his lungs weren’t powerful enough to bring the liquid to the top. Wendy finished her Twix bar and noticed this.

“Here Daddy, let me help you out.” Said Wendy.

She turned the straw to her mouth sucked it the soda to the top. She pinched the straw keeping the soda from going back down and passed the straw to her father. Mike put his whole mouth on the straw again, and sucked up the Soda that remained in the straw, which to him felt like gallons.

“Ahhh!” he said refreshed from the drink. “That was so good dear! Thank you!”

“It’s fine, I was feeling rather guilty for punishing the two of you so bad.” Said Wanda. “You know me, Mike I get so worried about you now that your so teeny tiny. I can feel my motherly instincts kick in around you, I just want to protect you!”

“I’m sorry too, I should apologize to both of you, I didn’t think about the effect my shrinking would have on the both of you. Wanda, I should have guessed that my shrinking would make you worried about my safety all the time. Wendy I should have known that a teenage girl needs her daddy to be big and strong, not tiny and wimpy.” Said Mike with utter sincerity.

“No no no, Daddy! I don’t think that way at all! Not anymore. I know that you shrank yourself for a really good job so that I can go to college. Mom already told me that was the reason. These past few hours playing with you made me realize that your still the same Daddy, and in some ways your even more fun to play with like this than you were before.” Wendy playfully poked his belly as she said this. “You know what, I love you just as much as I did before.”

Mike could feel all of his daughter’s affection for him come crashing down on him like an avalanche, it was almost too much for him how much she loved him, but in a good way obviously.

“Look at you two this is the most precious thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life.” Said Wanda “Wendy Give your dad a great big hug.”

“But you said-“

“I don’t care what I said, you can hold him for the rest of time, no matter what!” said Wanda.

With that Wendy snatched up Mike in her hand and rubbed him against her cheek and Mike rubbed his cheek against her cheek trying to grab on to as much of her face as he possibly could in a great big hug. Father and Daughter embraced in front of the setting sun, the sky was pink as the dying light bled against the clouds.

After this encounter the girls packed up to go back to the hotel room, it was a fun day at the beach and tomorrow would be just as fun.

“Mommy, I’m running out of room to hold everything.” Said Wendy with an Umbrella in her hand and a chair in the other “How is Daddy going to get home?” she said worriedly motioning to Mike leaning against her foot.

Wanda still had several things to carry herself and didn’t have room on her shoulder or on her head.

“Let me show you a trick I learned from carrying your father all over the house when I get tired, it’s totally hands free.” Wanda leaned down with an evil smile on her face,

Mike jumped up seeing this scary look in his wife’s eyes and tried to run, but he was too slow, the massive matron easily snatched him and he was prisoner once again in his true love’s fist.

“I use this trick when I’m tired of listening to your dad whine about things. You can use it to Wendy, if your tired of listening to him.” Said Wanda.

“What are you talking about mommy?” Said Wendy a little nervous.

Without another word Wanda reached into Wendy’s cleavage and pressed her father in between them. Wendy immediately blushed and Mike struggled to get out, but from the waist down he was pinned between two impossibly heavy fleshy mountains.

“Oh My! Mommy!” Wendy reached to get him back out but realized her hands were filled with things, so she could do nothing. She knelt down to put them back on the beach when Wanda interrupted her.

“No, no, Wendy as your mom I promise this is one of the best places your Daddy can be, I put him down mine all the time he’s safer there than anywhere else.” Said Wanda.

“Are you sure? This doesn’t seem right? It’s kind of embarrassing.” Said Wendy.

“No, no Wendy that was before when he was big, but now that he small cleavage is important to keeping him safe and to have both of your hands. Look Wendy your becoming a young lady now and that comes with certain assets.” Said Wanda motioning her Wendy’s 32D bra with her tiny father inside. “As a member of the family it’s also up to you to keep him safe with yours and they’re still developing one day they get to be as big as mine.” Said Wanda and they all look at her 34DD bra full of cleavage.

“I guess if you say so mom, it feels kind of good to have him so close to me.” Said Wendy still blushing.

“It’s an excellent place to put him if he just won’t shut up either.” Said Wanda “all you have to do is tuck his little head under sea level if you know what I mean.”

Wendy looked directly down at her tiny father pinned in between her breasts, he had stopped struggling as much and look right back up her smiling.

“Her there girl.” He said, “I never imagined I’d fine myself here, it’s kind of embarrassing but if you and your mom think it’s for the best then who am I to argue?

Wendy gingerly used the sides of her arms to press her breasts together cradling him in between. The titanic women packed up the campsite and walked back to the hotel, their tiny man kept safely within his daughter.

Wanda opened the door to the hotel room, to find that there was only one King-sized bed that they had to share between the three of them.

 

 

End Notes:

Next chapter will be the last chapter

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6800