The Small Sisters by Bob Charlie
Summary:

Nathan is going off to college soon, leaving behind his closest friends and neighbors, the Small triplets. But they let him know that they're going to the same school as well, and he's staying with them! However, after some time he begins to wonder what their true intentions really are...

Soon Nathan, and the world, will find out.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Mouth Play, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, BBW, Butt, Feet, Futanari, Gentle, Growing Woman, Incest, Lesbians, Maternal, Odor, Slow Size Change, Giantess, Body Exploration, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Watersports, Vore, Unaware, Sci-Fi, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 40 Completed: No Word count: 195544 Read: 329087 Published: July 08 2017 Updated: July 04 2022
Story Notes:

The first chapter! 

1. The Small Sisters by Bob Charlie

2. Moving In by Bob Charlie

3. Vicki by Bob Charlie

4. Vicki-The Binge by Bob Charlie

5. Sylvia by Bob Charlie

6. Diana by Bob Charlie

7. Necessities and Desires by Bob Charlie

8. The Party: Part 1 by Bob Charlie

9. The Party: Part 2 by Bob Charlie

10. Spin the Bottle by Bob Charlie

11. The Interview-Part 1 by Bob Charlie

12. The Interview-Part 2 by Bob Charlie

13. They'd Keep Pleasing Me After I Broke Something by Bob Charlie

14. Sylvia's Show by Bob Charlie

15. Dominance by Bob Charlie

16. A Fan by Bob Charlie

17. Tantrum by Bob Charlie

18. The New Normal by Bob Charlie

19. A Small Apology by Bob Charlie

20. Vicki and Sylvia by Bob Charlie

21. The Primal Spirit by Bob Charlie

22. What Vicki Wants by Bob Charlie

23. So We're Going! by Bob Charlie

24. Queen of the Campus by Bob Charlie

25. Sisterly Bonding by Bob Charlie

26. Where No Man Has Gone Before by Bob Charlie

27. A New Friend by Bob Charlie

28. Worship by Bob Charlie

29. Placebo by Bob Charlie

30. Cross-Country by Bob Charlie

31. The Ride by Bob Charlie

32. Crashing the Convention, Part 1 by Bob Charlie

33. Satisfy Me by Bob Charlie

34. Return by Bob Charlie

35. Titanic Vicki by Bob Charlie

36. Parents by Bob Charlie

37. I Love You by Bob Charlie

38. Unfair Competition by Bob Charlie

39. Voyeur by Bob Charlie

40. Vicki's Last Ascent by Bob Charlie

The Small Sisters by Bob Charlie

It was another night staying with the Small triplets. I had been hanging over there ever since elementary school. I found it a natural place to go to after school. We lived pretty far out in the country, and I had always found my way out there. Half of the reason might have been the sheer splendor of their home. I wasn’t in a neighborhood so much as the middle of nowhere. There were only a couple of houses beyond mine in the area, a couple of dozens of miles away from town and the school I attended. As soon as they moved in, the three of them came over and began talking to me. Maybe it was because I was the only real choice they had, but they came over to see me several times after I moved in.

I was kind of a latchkey kid as well. My parents fought all the time. Even by age 8 when they moved out there, I had become far too sick of it. So I found myself ending up at their house more and more often. It made me quite a bit different from some of the boys at school, as these girls quickly became my three closest friends.

Diana was always kind of a tomboy anyway. She had dirty blonde hair, and sported a tan most of the time. Many of her other friends at school were athletes, and she tended to place towards the top of both soccer and track. She always said that running is over half of soccer anyway, so she might as well do both. She was the tallest of the three of them. At 6’0 now, she actually stood a couple of inches taller than me. I thought of them all as my close friends, but she was one I occasionally found myself lusting after. It didn’t help that she often wore very loose clothes, or hardly any at all. She tended to come in with workout shorts in a bra after her midday run whenever she stayed there. She said it helped her to wind down from school. She also loved swimming there as well, because, of course, her rich family had a large pool.

Sylvia was always the shy one of the three, to say the least. Standing at 4’10 in height with jet black hair, it was easy to see right over her. She didn’t have many friends at school, even though she has always been the sweetest person I know. To the couple of friends she had, in addition to myself and her sisters, she always tried to put herself second. This made it easy for me to win her over, however. I could simply give her a gift and she would squeal in delight, losing her quiet composure for a moment. She was incredibly pale, possible a result of how indoors her hobbies were. She used the house pool some (after applying copious amounts of sunscreen), which made her surprisingly fit, but otherwise she did nothing but read manga, watch anime, and play video games all of the time after school. She always liked showing me her drawings of anime and such, and admittedly I watched some with her (hey, it doesn’t all suck). She clearly was very smart, but she was the only one of the three who struggled with her grades, perhaps a result of not caring enough.

Vicki’s fiery red hair matches her personality to a tee. I still got along with her, but she could be demanding sometimes. Whenever she saw something at the store, she would demand that her sisters or I bought it for her. Her interests were very stereotypically feminine: pop music, clothes (so many that she never wore some of them), makeup, etc. So she tended to spend her own money very quickly. However, she could also be rather gross at times. During vacation, when she knows that nobody else is seeing her, she can go for a while without showering, and she just expects everyone to be fine with that. She made me engage in a belching contest with her as well before… she won. Of course, she didn’t act that way in front of other people—only her sisters, myself, and a boyfriend she was becoming bored with. Unlike her fit and thin sisters, Vicki was starting to gain just a little bit of weight. Diana told me one time that at 140 and 5’4, her BMI put her overweight now. Vicki heard this and started throwing a fit from the other room. If she didn’t gain any weight it would be fine, because her weight distributed itself better than most people. She went around telling people, even me, that she has E cup assets. This how I found out that bras even go beyond a DD as a high schooler. Much of the west distributed itself to her wide hips, and just a little was left over to create some pudge in her stomach. This was an asset, because unlike her siblings who had remained single, Vicki had her share of boyfriends over the years. It was hard to be jealous of the boys she brought over, because she asked ten times as much from them as anyone else. Within a couple of months or even weeks, each of them was dropped, and soon Vicki was with someone else. Maybe it was worth it for them to be able to sleep with her for a time; still, I can’t imagine how much of a pillow queen she must be.

So I was hanging out with them, a senior in high school, thinking about how these days were going to come to an end. We were all attending Newbern University, at the other end of the State. However, it wouldn’t be the same when I couldn’t hang out with them every day. Even Vicki. That’s when she brought something up.

“So… we need a fourth person to share a house with us.” Diana muttered this casually, her feet swinging over the edge of the couch she was lying down on.

“Have you had any luck finding another girl?” I replied back. I was still struggling to study for my English final with Sylvia. Because of her computer skills, Sylvia tended to do well in these classes, even taking the AP versions. With subjects like this, she had no interest whatsoever, and so she was struggling with me, performing some last-second cramming.

“Well… um….” Sylvia muttered, “we weren’t thinking of having a girl move in with us per se. You’ve basically been living with us for so long, that we wanted you to stay with us.”

“Me!? Isn’t it a bit unusual for three girls to move in with a guy?”

“Come on, there’s got to be a million guys who would jump at an opportunity like that.” Vicki declared from across the room. She was lounging at the other end, guiltily eating a couple of potato chips, staring at each one for a little while before placing it in her mouth. “We can probably even get mom and dad to cover your share of the rent. They tend to cover stuff like that.”

As generous as it was, I didn’t doubt their capacity and willingness to pay for my share of the rent. They had known me for a long time. “Still…”

“Get over it,” Diana said. “People room co-ed all the time. Besides, otherwise you’ll either be holed up somewhere by yourself or with a roommate you have a 50-50 chance of hating.”

“Yeah… but it’s still awkward for a guy to room with three girls.”

“Why? Because we know your weird fetishes?” Vicki yelled out from across the room.

What.

Sylvia smiled widely, her cute face lighting up. “I know my sister Diana’s tall, but I guess she’s not tall enough for you, right? I mean, you like really really tall girls.”

“He just wants to be stepped on, Vicki sighed tossing her hair from across the room. It’s kind of sad really.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I protested.

“You know exactly what I’m talking about.” Diana leapt off of the couch. She slowly walked towards me, deliberately putting force behind her steps. “Sylvia’s been checking your web history whenever she stops by YOUR house. We know what you’ve been looking at. Girls the size of a car. Girls the size of a house. Girls the size of skyscrapers. THAT turns you on quick, doesn’t it?”

“Yep, we know everything about your sick fetishes,” Vicki proclaimed. “So I’m afraid you have no choice in the matter whatsoever. Nada. Nil. Zilch. You are coming with us to our house, and that’s final.”

“O…ok…” I muttered. “I guess that’s final. But why would you want me to stay with you when you know this about me?”

“Eh, everyone has something weird going on,” Diana sighed. “Just look at Sylvia.”

“Wh… What is that supposed to mean?” The black haired girl turned quiet as soon as Diana spoke, looking sullenly at the ground.

"I mean, I've walked in on you and seen your OWN Internet history," Diana sighed.

“Don’t take it too seriously.” I deflected. This was going to be an interesting experience, I guess. Suddenly, I felt something damp strike my face. It couldn’t be. It was. Somehow Vicki had thrown her sock clear across the room. The smell was incredibly strong.

“I guess that would really turn you on if I was a little bigger huh?” Vicki chirped. “If only I could step on you. Nate, I know what you like about the giantess fetish. Sylvia told me everything.”

I remained silent. Living with them might be pretty interesting…

“You would LIKE me to step on you with my dirty feet, right? Or maybe you feel a little privileged? Maybe you would like to be…” she lowered the hem of her shirt, exposing just a hint of her tremendous assets, “in here.” She heard me gulp, which encouraged her to continue.

“So big that EVERYONE would have to listen to me. So big that people everywhere fear and adore me, and long for the touch of my skin. Nate, don’t be worried about it. After finding out about your little fetish, I think it’d be pretty good, y’know? So don’t sit there looking like a deer caught in headlights.”

Really interesting.

End Notes:

First chapter! Tell me what you think!

Moving In by Bob Charlie

It was time at last for me to begin attending college. The next step. Still, it felt like I really wasn’t going anywhere new at all. Especially since I was staying with the Small twins.

It had taken a couple of hours to drive out here. In the era of modern technology, Sylvia simply gave me the address, and I was able to drive out there. Newbern was in a pretty small college town, so it wasn't long after getting through the woods that I approached our house. It stood out, to say the least. I hadn't seen a house like it before. Standing only one story, it had to have ceilings at least twenty feet tall. Standing above the nearby houses, it certainly was a bizarre sight. But my phone told me that this was it. Confirming this, the sisters' cars were all parked in front. Although they were given massive amounts of spending money, Vicki and Sylvia preferred to spend it on other things, as their seven year old Hondas confirmed--in stark contrast to Diana's Corvette. Getting out of the car, and walking up to the massive front door, I was greeted with a familiar sight.


“You finally showed up!” Diana called as I stepped over the threshold. Soon I saw blonde hair waving towards me as she quickly ran across the front room. Soon my face was buried in the crook of her neck as she brought me into a hug. “Welcome home!”

“W…welcome home,” Sylvia called out, slowly wandering up.

“Yo!” Vicki called out from somewhere. She clearly wasn’t moving over here.

Soon I reeled back as Diana let me go. I almost dropped the bags I was carrying in the process.

“Let me help get your things,” Diana replied brusquely as she walked out towards the car. I couldn’t help but stare at her legs as she walked outside. She was wearing a tight pair of booty shorts, and her butt swayed back and forth in a mesmerizing fashion as she walked towards my car. It wasn't the type of thing Diana usually wore.

“I… I’ll help,” I followed after her.

“I’ll do what I can too.” Sylvia proclaimed, running quickly towards the car and finding a box that looked like too much for her to carry. She swayed on her feet as she quickly grabbed it, the cluttered box proving to be too much for her. I grabbed the box out of her hands, keeping her from falling over.

“I could have helped!” Sylvia pouted.

“It’s fine. You can grab something else. Just don’t exert yourself. But really,” I continued, “I’m entirely capable of getting my own stuff.

“Yeah, but it moves a bit more quickly this way, don’t you think?” Diana replied as she grabbed my television set effortlessly out of the car.

Fully loaded with piles of various things, the three of us walked into the house. My initial suspicions were proved to be correct. If the house looked big on the inside, it was positively spacious on the inside. It actually sunk in a little past the first step, so the small house was bigger than it could have been. What I thought was a multi-story home turned out to only be one, it’s just that the ceilings appeared to be a full twenty feet in height. There was an open kitchen that I came across quickly, with what appeared to be the largest grill I had ever seen. Next to it though was something even more strange. A long, wide fridge took up most of the kitchen. The only way to describe it would be ‘industrial size.’

“What’s with the huge refrigerator?” I asked.

“What, we have four people here.” Vicki walked in lazily, clad in a pair of athletic shorts and… no shirt. No shirt at all. Only a bra “covered” her prodigious assets, stretching it to their maximum. Breastflesh flowed over the sides of each of the cups. Still, they showed no sign of sagging, pressing out as proudly as Vicki herself. They didn’t appear any different… and yet somehow, they did. She could be pretty lazy at home, but she normally doesn’t just walk out in a bra! To say the least, her boobs looked mighty fine. And mighty big.

“What are you looking at?” She grinned, walking closer to me. “You should know my breasts are like this by now. Don’t be a stranger,” she taunted.

“Yeah, yeah. You normally don’t go waking around without a shirt on either.”

“You’re staying with three sisters,” she replied back. “If it teases your dick a little to have us around, then you'll just have to learn to deal with it!”

“Nate’s going to be helping you out, y’know.” Diana shouted. I had just started talking to Vicki, and it seemed like she had already brought in half of my stuff. “Sylvia and I don’t have class in the morning, and you two are both taking Intro Psych. He’s going to have to get you up to go to class each morning.”

“Yeah… class… right. The most important thing in the world, huh sis.” Vicki taunted back at her. “I’m sure he’ll be a big help.” Vicki went to open the fridge, scouring for some sort of afternoon snack. Soon she returned with a gigantic pile of sandwiches.

“So… uh… should you be eating that much!”

“You have a real way with sensitivity, Nate.” Vicki replied back. “And yes, I should. I know what I’m doing.” She bit into one darkly, as she began to walk off in a huff. She’s right I guess. Sometimes I really do know how to say exactly the wrong thing.

“I’ll show you to you room!” Sylvia chirped excitedly. When did she get behind me? “Ok! Let’s go!” I proclaimed as I began to follow her. I quickly followed her, going down the hall. The hall was just as spacious as the kitchen, sporting the same ceilings. It was also wider than it had any right to be. I passed a couple of imposing doorways which looked like they had to be over ten feet tall.

“That one is my room.” She remarked again as we passed it. “I like it quite a lot! It’s really cool to be living with my sisters. I would have hated going to college on my own.”

“Uh… I don’t mean to sound rude, but how do you even open the door to your room?” There were a lot of weird things about this house.

“It’s a lot easier than it looks,” she replied. “Really, come over here and try.” I walked over to the door and pushed on it. At least the knob was at a somewhat normal level, resting near my chin. The door actually did move somewhat easy. Sure it was pretty heavy for a door, but it looked like even Sylvia should be capable of opening and closing it. Inside, her room was incredibly spacious. Her stuff took up but a single corner of it, a bed, computer, various anime DVDs and figurines, all sprawled out across there, in some sort of chaotic order.

“I just got the new season of Shoujo Pretty Fighter!” She exclaimed proudly. “We HAVE to watch it together sometime.” Shoujo Pretty Fighter was a series she had really gotten into recently. I had my anime phase back in middle school, and she had become obsessed with it already. I still watched anime sometimes, but pretty much exclusively with her. She made sure to collect figurines, artbooks, series, the works. Yes, her room probably contained tens of thousands worth of anime and anime accessories. Most importantly, her various cosplay outfits were on the other side of her vast room, pushed into a corner. She spent so much time preparing them, yet her shyness prevented her from ever wearing these in front of anybody. I thought of asking her to try one on sometime, but I thought I might sound pervy asking her about it.

“Shoujo Pretty Fighter! You’ve never seen it. It’s been a real cross-appeal hit amongst both boys and girls. It’s pretty dark, but the power of friendship helps protect the Amrati Gang, a troupe of powerful girls who go into people’s dreams!”

“That sounds really cool!” I grinned back. I felt like half the anime I watched sucked, but she managed to make anything sound excited when she couldn’t hold back during it. She was the very definition of a lovable nerd.

“Oh… ummm…. I was going to show you your room, wasn’t I?” Sylvia’s steam of consciousness description of Shoujo Pretty Fighter stopped as she led me out of the room. We walked over there pretty quickly, and soon I was staring at a pretty normal size door. This led me to yet more questions, but I figured that now wasn’t the time to act on them. She nodded at me and opened the door, the two of us walked in together.

“This is where you’ll be staying for the next four years. What do you think?” It was just as nice as the rest of them, clean as could be. Diana was inside, laying down yet another box.

“Don’t overwork yourself,” I let her know. “I can… and should move my own stuff in. I don’t need to depend on you for anything.”

“Aww… you don’t want to depend on this strong, rich girl.” She replied back. “I’ll let you bring your stuff in, if you want.” She walked back towards the entrance of the door. “Have fun.”

“By the way, Sylvia,” I replied. “The room’s great! This is better than anything I could have expected to find.”

“That’s wonderful! I’m sure you’ll have a lot of fun here. My sisters and I are going to finish some preparations we've been working on for the year ahead, so we’re going to be out for a little while. If you need anything, be sure to let me know.”

“I will.” I nodded as she left the room, leaving me alone. I wondered what they could be doing. I suppose it was something they didn’t want a guy to be involved in, especially me. I decided to head out of the room as well. There was a lot to get out of the car. Still, as much as I stayed around them, I was finally living with the Small sisters. This was going to be an interesting year indeed.

End Notes:

Things are still being set up so far, but they'll be more action soon!

Vicki by Bob Charlie


On Monday, I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring. 6:30. Wonderful. Still, I wanted to get up early, because my class was clear on the other side of campus. I hadn’t noticed yesterday, but my room was even nicer than I thought. A shower and bathroom were connected to it. It was a simple matter of taking a shower and getting dressed, and I was ready to go by 7:00. The Intro to Psychology class Vicki and I were taking was clear on the other side of campus, so we needed to get going relatively soon. Still, I saw and heard nothing of her as I walked through the expansive hallway to the kitchen. I went ahead and had breakfast. 7:20. Still nothing. Vicki was probably still asleep. I had to go back and get her.

Soon I arrived at the door to her room. I didn’t really want to barge in a girl’s room while she was sleeping, so I tried knocking. Nothing. I tried knocking again. Still nothing. I sighed as I began to open the door. It was exactly the same as the one for Sylvia’s room. What type of strange house would have doors like this?

Inside, this room too was incredibly spacious. Vicki’s stuff still managed to occupy much of the room, being strewn about everywhere. Below a mound of blankets (in the middle of August), Vicki presumably lay there, sleeping. An alarm was beeping incessantly, but it obviously was doing no good.

“Vicki, it’s time to get up,” I insisted. Still nothing. “Vicki, it’s 7:30. You have class in half an hour!” I exclaimed. Still. Nothing. She had always been like this. To call Vicki a heavy sleeper would be an understatement.

“VICKI! TIME TO WAKE UP!!!” I shouted, making one last effort.

“All right. I’m up! I’m up! Vicki emerged from the pile of blankets at once. I simply sat there, staring for half a second, as her naked body, sticky with sweat, emerged from under the covers. My brain processed a fat pink nipple for half a second before I turned around. I wasn’t ready for one of Vicki’s shouting matches.

Yet she didn’t react at all. “Shower,” Vicki muttered as she went towards the bathroom adjacent to her, clad only in her birthday suit. After she shut the door behind her, I finally turned around. Just like my room, she had an adjacent bathroom. And just like her room, it was guarded by a huge, imposing door. Why did I feel like they weren’t telling me something?

Soon I heard the sound of running water. Vicki was taking her shower. At 7:40. I felt like I should just leave for class without her. But another part kept me rooted to the spot. Soon it turned off, and Vicki emerged from the shower, clad only in a bath towel. Quickly I turned around again, and I proceeded to walk out the door. I was acting like a complete perv.

“It’s okay. You can turn around,” Vicki said casually. I turned… and she was still practically naked! She had a pair of panties on, one which barely covered her prodigious ass, seeping into the crack. It looked like she was trying to put a bra on as well, but she was struggling to hook it around.

“It’s going to be counterproductive if you don’t turn around, because I need your help with this bra.” Finally, I relented and turned around. She was having a mighty struggle, but it looked like her bra was winning out. She couldn’t hook it whatsoever. The thing looked absolutely strained. And, just as yesterday, her boobs were overflowing.

“Just hook it for me,” Vicki sighed all too innocently. So I walked over to her, and gingerly grabbed the hooks from her hands. The tension built up in the bra was immediately apparent as I tried to force it together. The thing felt like it was going to snap!

“Try sucking your breath in.” Vicki quickly complied, and I got slightly more room to constrict the hooks around her. With one final push, hands shaking from the effort, I was finally able to make it, and clasp the bra around her. Vicki let her breath out.

“There, that wasn’t so bad, was it?” Vicki grinned as she let her breath out a little. The bra audibly groaned as her breasts struggled against the cups. “I should be ready to go in a few minutes.” It was 7:50, but I wasn’t going to argue with her. I felt like that would be a bad idea today.

I waited around for her a bit longer. Finally, we left at 8:00, the exact moment that class starts. Late to the first class on my first day. Still, it was Intro to Psych, the King of easy courses, with over a 100 students in it. So it shouldn’t really matter. Vicki walked energetically next to me as we headed for class through the hot summer sun. She drew quite a bit of stares as we walked. It was hard not to. She wore a simply T-shirt which was stretched to the brim. And her massive assets hypnotically bounced up and down with her step. Most noticeable, however, was that she was eating an entire hoagie while quickly walking to class.

“I need breakfast,” Vicki said through a mouthful of food when I asked her about it. I thought Vicki was always worried about her weight… and yet she looked good. Really good. Her skin was smooth and creamy. Her red hair shown in the sun. Combined with her prodigious assets, it was no wonder that she attracted stares.

“I guess I stand out, don’t I Nate?” She asked, grinning mischievously.

“Yeah, you really do.” Her breasts HAD to be larger than before. There was no other explanation. It was already a sweltering day, even this early in the morning. Vicki was already beginning to work up a sweat, which trickled down her massive form. It was pretty hard to not stare.

But soon, merely half an hour late, we made it to class. Vicki burped as we prepared to walk in, having already finished her sandwich. It’s good that she had the natural looks she did, because she could be kind of a slob. Stares followed her even as we moved to sit down. Of course people would stare at someone with boobs jutting out of their ill-fitting shirt, which had crumbs across it. Some eyes were on me too, in a bit of a jealous manner. The class was pretty quiet as we went to sit down. The professor decided to stop lecturing, and looked over a page for a little while before speaking.

“Ms… Small? Why is it that you and your friend decided to show up half an hour late?” he boomed, trying his best to be intimidating.

“You have a hundred people in here, surely two coming in late isn’t that big of a deal?” she retorted. I began to slink down into my chair, hoping to remain completely invisible for the rest of class.

“Who are you to talk to me like that?”

“My name’s Vicki Small, but I’m kind of a big deal… I mean, my family’s pretty rich.”

This back and forth kept on for a few minutes. Eventually the professor turned and went back to his lecture. I couldn’t believe that nothing happened to her.

After class, Vicki leaned back in her seat, her breasts jutting even further out. I could swore that I could have heard her bra straining. “Oh boy...” she said, rather noticeably scratching her butt, “these jeans are WAY too tight.”

“Yeah…” People around were still staring at her, even as they poured out.

“Don’t think that I haven’t noticed people staring,” Vicki remarked, looking up at me. “I kinda like it. Anyway,” Vicki yawned again, “how about we go get something to eat?”

“Didn’t you just eat a huge sandwich on the way here? Besides, I have a class coming up.”

“I think I’m in the mood for a buffet. And you’re coming with me.”

“But…”

“You’re coming with me.”

Vicki-The Binge by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:

New chapter! I probably won't keep updating every day, but it should be pretty regular.

And so I found myself with her at a Brazillian steak buffet. During biology class. People stared at her as she went in. Especially since she wasn’t anywhere near appropriately dressed for such a place.

“This is the life!” Vicki exclaimed, ignoring the stares sent her way. “I don’t have to do what my parents tell me anymore. If Vicki wants to go to an all-you-can-eat steak buffet, she’s going to do so!”

“That’s great and all, but didn’t you just eat an hour ago?”

“Maybe I did, but I’m still hungry!” Vicki huffed. “Don’t worry, I’m paying. I know how poor you are.” Quickly deciding to change the topic, I went ahead and asked the waiter to find us a table.

He looked at Vicki for half a second like he was going to kick her out, but he changed his mind as he led us towards the back, away from everybody else. As soon as we were sat, Vicki got up and immediately went towards the buffet. I decided to get something to. It’s not every day that we get free steak.

Soon I found myself sitting down across from Vicki, marveling at the incredible speed she shoveled steak into her mouth.

“That waiter was so fucking rude…” Vicki said between mouthfuls. “Sometimes you’re just hungry for steak. I don’t have time to go home and change.”

“I thought you were trying to diet?” I finally blurted out.

“I just payed for your meal and you asked me about fucking dieting? For the last time, I am not going to get fat! Tell me,” she motioned, pointing her fork at me, “do I look like I’m getting fat?”

“I didn’t say you were getting fat. Just that you really are eating a lot in one day. I don’t mean to sound like a jerk. It’s just that you asked me a couple of months ago to help you watch what you ate.” Really though, it didn’t look like she was getting fat. Of course, people don’t get fat in one day. But somehow… Vicki looked different.

“I’ve always wanted to just be able to fucking let go. And now that I’m here, I can. Eating’s one of the greatest pleasures in life. My doctor said that I ate because I’m depressed. Well maybe I fucking did! People can be awful sometimes. I kept trying to date new boys throughout high school, show them a good time, and then they never did what I wanted. One even started cheating with some stupid slut after a couple of weeks!” She shoveled potato into her mouth angrily, punctuating her rant.

“Well, you know what? Fuck em. Fuck em all. Because they are going to regret it. And you’ll see…” she said, jabbing her fork at me again. “You don’t need to worry about going to class anyway. Because you’re staying with the most awesome triplets the world has ever seen. And I’m the most awesome of all.”

I began to transfix upon her. It looked like her belly was starting to emerge from her shirt again, even as she ate. But she wasn’t getting any fatter. I only heard the sound of her voracious chewing, as silverware quickly was disposed and she began eating with her bare hands. Her breasts pressed out, her bra creaking and groaning as it yearned to give up the battle. And a tear began to form at the top of her shirt.

“Nate,” she huffed between bites

“Yes.”

“I’m about to run out. Get me more. I can’t be seen like this.” I immediately followed her command, wanting to find out what in the world was going on. I piled a plate full of steak, fish, whatever I could find. Soon the entire thing was several layers tall, almost overflowing with meat. I brought it back to Vicki, who was glaring daggers at me. Her stomach rumbled menacingly as I got closer. What was going on!?

“Took you long enough,” she grumbled as she snatched the mountain of food from my hands. It was consumed just like the first, the pile of food quickly disappearing into her gullet. Her shirt was clearly quite stained now. I watched almost dreamily as the rips in her clothes turned into tears.

“More.” I brought her more. Hours passed as she
just kept eating and eating. Nobody should be able to eat that much. Hell, it should kill her.
Vicki’s eating slowed down after a while, slightly, as she began to talk again.

“You’ve been staring at me, haven’t you? You’ve been staring at me a lot. And you know what? Don’t think I haven’t always noticed it. Even before you stayed here, I was the only one of us you stared at. Especially if I wore something nicee… and revealing for you.”

“It’s easy to stare at you,” I replied honestly. She arched her back a little more, her assets jutting out yet farther than before.

“I agree. I stare at me some too. I know… I know that’s fucking weird. But I even find that it helps when I masturbate. You know, staring at these babies.” She slowly cupped her boobs, watching my eyes as they overflowed her hands. “For a while I’ve kindof imagined what it would be like to fuck myself. I’ve even filmed myself before. Naked. I mean. I look like a porn star. I wanted to lose this bit of fat in my tummy because then no one could beat me. You’ve always kinda hung out with me too, so I feel like I should let you stare at them as well. And you’re going to see a LOT more of them this year.”

“Y…yeah.” My dick was rock hard this point. Vicki could be crude around people, but this was different. With that, she resumed eating. God, where was she putting it.
After a while, the waiter walked towards the back, trying to see what was going on in the corner.

“Hey, you college students can’t use this as a hangout spot. It’s been two hours since you got here. Time to go.” Suddenly he turned the corner, and his voice was lost as he saw Vicki. “W…what in the hell…” Vicki got up and turned to face him. With a shock, I realized that she was staring him in the eye. He was barely shorter than me! Her shirt had ridden up until it had effectively become a midriff, and her jeans had tears throughout.

SNAP!

Her bra strap that I worked so hard to put on this morning came off all of a sudden, even as the tatters of her shirt clung to her like paint.

“Look, we’re leaving now,” Vicki responded, apparently unfazed. “C’mon Nate. Let’s mosey away from this uptight man.”

“Stop it! Hey! That’s public indecency!” Everyone was indeed staring at her. But just as many people were viewing her with lust as disgust.

“You don’t need to worry about it. It’s not like she’s hurting anyone,” I admonished the waiter. I didn’t want a scene to occur.

“Of course she is! She’s ruining the atmosphere of this place. You two are never welcome here again!” It was at that moment that Vicki burped extremely loudly, straight into the waiter’s face. He looked like he could kill someone.

“Why are you doing this!? I will call the cops! I’ve never had anyone do this!”

“Far be it from me to properly appreciate a meal. Most of the people come here and just get one plate. It’s like they don’t understand the meaning of a buffet.” She sucked in her breath to sigh, with spectacular effect. At that point her jeans button, straining to the point of bursting, flew off at a high speed and hit him squarely in the stomach. The waiter sucked in his breath for a moment.

“I won’t call the cops… if you just get out now. Go.”

“Well that was a good meal anyway. C’mon Nate, let’s go.” I quickly followed her out the restaurant, running alongside her. It wasn’t that far from here to the house.

Vicki suddenly stopped. “C’mon, we need to get out of here.”

“Just hang on for a second. This shirt is absolutely killing me. Her statement had to be true. Her shirt now lay above her exposed bellybutton, and it it visibly dug into her flesh. Even the outlines of heavy, thick nipples stood out, bouncing up and down with every step she took. It was one of the greatest sights of my life. But I wasn’t prepared for what she did next.

“Help me get this off. Now.” Vicki began pulling at her shirt in every direction, hoping to pull it off of her.

“Yeah, I’ll do my best.” I wasn’t going to ignore THIS command. But I had no idea how to approach it. The thing was glued on like a second skin. I tried pulling on it, but nothing was working at all. Vicki grunted in frustration as she strained pulling at it.

“C’mon Nate! This hurts… fuck it.” With one smooth motion, she arched her back as high as she could, while she pulled at the chest area. The pressure was too much, and the entire thing shredded open.

I stood transfixed as Vicki admired her body. She ran her hands a little over her nipples, tracing her fingers over the swollen nubs with care.

“This feels really good in the cool air.” The night was cool and brisk, but I was focused entirely on Vicki’s chest by this point. Her breasts bounced up and down, firm and supple as she walked. Anyone who saw us stared, but she continued to walk as if nothing was amiss.

“There’s no way what just happened is possible,” I finally told her. “I swear you’re like twice as big as you were a few minutes ago.”

“Twice as big is an exaggeration,” she nonchalantly replied. “I’m just a few inches taller, that’s all.”
“That’s all,” I repeated back slowly.

“That’s right. That’s all. Just a few inches taller."
Nowhere near what you envisioned. Not yet.”

We had already almost made it back to the house. I vaguely heard hollering and whooping as we walked back to the house. What in the hell was going on? And if Vicki kept growing… what would that mean. Vicki simply smiled mischeviously.

Soon, still in a daze, Vicki and I began to open the front door. The gigantic front door. And then we were inside. Crumbs littered the floor, scattered about everywhere. A loud crunching sound echoed throughout the room. One after another, numerous empty boxes. One after another, were strewn about in a trail. And at the end was Sylvia, still munching on pocky. She simply looked up at me, smiling, holding a solitary stick of pocky.

“Want some?”

Sylvia by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:

New chapter! I'm going to be busy for a little while, but the story's just getting started!

“Looking cool, Joker!” Sylvia had recently become obsessed with this “Persona” series. I tended to keep up with anime with her, but I honestly didn’t have too much time to keep up with gaming. Especially when she made me watch so many of hers. Normally, we sat side by side. Today, she immediately sat in my lap, no questions asked.

“It’s more comfortable this way,” she smiled as she plopped down on top of me. She had never done anything like this before. I felt immediately uncomfortable as she sat on me. I had already experienced enough sexual tension for one day.

“A… are you sure you’re okay sitting here?”

“Yeah. For a matter of fact I think I am.” She settled into me. Immediately I realized that her clothes were skin tight on her. Her shirt exposed her midriff just a little. Her sweatpants dug into her. And her butt felt smooth and firm; it was hard to keep my concentration and my erection from rising and poking right into her. And she was definitely several inches taller than yesterday.

“So uh… what caused the growth spurts you and Vicki have been having today?”

“Do you think I could try cosplaying Futaba? I think she looks pretty cute here.”

“Uh… I think you could try it sometime. It might be kind of hard if you outgrow the outfit, though. Or the house.”

She leaned back comfortably into me, while sipping slowly from a carton of chocolate milk. Her back pressed into mine, and we leaned back together. It was always comfortable to watch her play videogames. But it was downright one of the most relaxing experiences that I had. With her head just a little higher, her hair was practically below my nose. Her hair smelled nice, she must have showered earlier.

“Please, calm down. I’ll tell you everything in good time. But you do think that I’d look good as Futaba, right?” She leaned back into me and encircled her arms around me. Leaning back, her innocent eyes gazed right back at me. I couldn’t possibly fret about her. The two of us sat there, watching as she kept playing Persona 5. I played some games, but I didn’t have time for a lot of single player ones. It was more relaxing to watch Sylvia play anyway. She kicked her legs back and forth as she settled in.

“You’ll look good as whomever you go as. You know you’ve been able to make any outfit look incredible. And you’re an incredible actor. It’s like you’re someone else entirely.” “

Hehe. Thanks.” We sat in silence for a while longer, as she kept playing the game. She acted completely normal.

“Does it feel good for me to sit on you?” she remarked out of nowhere.

“Y… yeah. It does.”

“Will it feel better when I’m bigger?”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“You like feeling my tight jeans press into you. I’ve always taken care of myself. You really like this, don’t you?” A blush had emerged in her cheeks. “The character I told you about that I wanted to cosplay. She’s really short too, just like I’ve always been. I think generally it’s considered cute when girls can be held easily by a guy. Like we are right now.”

“Yeah, I guess that’s normal.”

“But you’re not normal. I mean, none of us really are, so it’s not a problem. But I found something out about you.” She shifted around in my lap. I was beginning to grow hard. I wasn’t used to having a girl squirm around in my lap. “You like big girls, don’t you? Really, really big girls.” I didn’t say anything. “I’m pretty good with technology, even if I don’t care about school. You’ve known that for quite some time. If you didn’t want us to know, it was probably a tactical mistake for you to check your fetishes at all while staying at a home with three girls. But I saw you looking at them. Pornography featuring half-interested girls in badly-recorded videos calling the viewer 'little man.' Hentai with girls who grow gigantic and fight monsters naked. And of course, some of it must actually be good, I guess, for someone that's into it. But still, that's not enough, isn't it? It's sad to pine after something that's impossible Nate. And I hate seeing my little Nate sad, so I wanted to give you more than that.”

“So, assuming I really am into gigantic girls, like you say. You know that’s impossible, right? You can’t just make yourself grow.”

“Maybe for someone as poor as you,” she said, sighing. “But you have no idea just how rich we actually are. My father developed some systems that are critical for the online marketplace, and developed them to become Nile.com.”

“Nile.com!? The one that’s overtaking Amazon!?”

“No,” Sylvia laughed. “But our family's still worth quite a bit. And Vicki found out about experimental technology in the works that could allow a person to grow, indefinitely. It laughs at what science could accomplish before. Square-Cube law? Nothing. Using this, I could grow big, just like you wanted me to.” “Big, just like I want you to be.”

My brain was on autopilot at this point, my dick brazingly jutting into Sylvia’s backside. Sylvia adjusted her butt around it, as her seat had changed just a little. “Yeah, big. Bigger everything. With the way guys focus on breast sizes, it's amazing that more aren't into it." She examined my bulge, boldly poking it with a single finger. "Hehe, you are so hard right now. Just like I want you to be around me. I was kind of disappointed at first, because I think it’s hard to be cute when you’re ten feet tall or more. But you know what? That’s entirely wrong. I’m going to be big AND cute.” By this point, her movements had to be deliberate. She had quite focusing on Persona, and she was bouncing up and down in my lap. GOD, she felt so good.

“But, of course, my sisters and I have always shared everything, to an extent that anyone ordinary would find weird. Our secrets. Our stuff. Ourselves.” I felt myself feeling on the verge of bursting, even though that couldn’t possibly be what she meant. “I mean exactly what you think I do. My first kiss was Vicki. She had already kissed Diana before I got to her, though. Even as Vicki tried out several boyfriends, she always told me that she dumped them because none of them were as skilled as me. To be honest, there's a 50-50 chance that Vicki was lying about that though.” She ran a hand down the inside of my thigh, stroking me. “I probably don’t seem like the type who is that skilled at sex, but I’ve practiced a lot. And I want to make sure that you are… fully introduced to us.” Sylvia swiveled around, even while sitting in my lap, and hooked her legs around me. I couldn’t even say anything.

“After all,” she proclaimed, growing bolder. “You aren’t experienced in sex AT ALL, are you? This is a problem. It’s one I’ll have to correct. It’s one we’ll all have to correct. I’ve had a crush on you for some time, and Vicki has as well, even if she won’t admit it. Diana… she’ll still mess around with you anyway. After all, as sisters, we share EVERYTHING.”

“I… I…” “

You stammering fool!” Slyvia proclaimed, taking on a deep, faux-haughty voice she had used for some of her cosplay before. “You will have to obey our every command, all three of us! And you will enjoy it more than you have anything else, you pervert.” Her crotch was hot, as it rested right on top of my dick, which felt like it was about to burst.

“Now… I want you… please pull my sweatpants off. I’ll let my sisters have you in time.” This wasn’t the time to hesitate. Her sweat pants were skin-tight on her, but surely it couldn’t be too hard to take something off which was designed for comfort. It was hard, but I NEEDED them off. The noise of the game still played in the background as I dug my fingers into her soft flesh and pulled hard. Her soft and firm flesh splayed out against her fingers as I got a handful, and pulled as hard as I could. For a second they couldn’t budge.

“Nate, are you that weak? I need you. NOW. Your master… needs her servant,” Sylvia panted, her voice swelling with need. With one last motion, I dug my fingers as deep as I could into her sweatpants and pulled. They slipped down from her ass immediately, exposing her soft butt. In a single motion, I undid the button on my pants, and naked flesh ran against naked flesh as my dick poked into her pale butt. In the heat of the moment, she began to slide into me, attempting to slide my rod into her welcoming flesh. And at that moment, I exploded. I came all over, and Sylvia giggled as she placed her hands around it, letting the gooey semen cover them.

“Well, you’re a fast shooter, aren’t you?” I felt like I wanted to die at that moment as I began to slink down.

“Don't worry, my cute Nate. We’re not done here.” I heard her stomach rumble, even as she moved to insert my dick again. “Growth is triggered in desire. The desire to be bigger. The desire to be more powerful. And I want the power to protect you. I want you to feel safe around me, enveloped by me.” Her stomach rumbled again. “You are going to fuck me now. NOW.” She slid her shaft into me, in one single motion. Her wet snatch enveloped me, juices flowing from her, mixing with my semen.

“Ahh… Hah…. Ahhhhhhhh..” I thrust forward blindly, looking down into her face. “Do you see what you do to me? You've MASTERED the art of combining cute and sexy. You don’t have to be some giant to turn me on.” Sylvia didn’t appear to be satisfied with this answer, even as we thrust together.

“O… on to your back Nate.” I immediately lay down, looking up at her from a cowboy position. “Y… you need to know one thing. I thought this was weird at first, but now that I actually know that it can be done? Everyone will be looking up at us. At the Small triplets. We’ll be the most famous people that have ever lived. And you’ll be with us the entire way. I want you to be with us. With me.” She gazed down at me, as she bobbed up and down on my shaft, faster and faster. At my size, it was still big for her. My shaft filled her completely, running along the inside of her walls. Inside her. “And that’s what’s going to happen. There’s no going back now.” We silently fucked for a little while, the game still running as we went faster and faster, both of us crying out in sync. Finally with a last cry, she changed position, falling into me and locking my lips onto mine.

"I... I'm cute even if I'm big Nate, right? Right?"

"Of course you are, Sylvia. You always will be." I grabbed her tightly as she shook in my arms, the two of us coming together violently. Her back arched rigid as I poured my seed into her. We lay down together for a while, holding each other. Finally, she sat back up, her stomach rumbling again.

“The more you look at me like that, the more I know I know you'll look soooo cute when I'm huge. The more I have to have you beneath me, the more I have to grow. We’re going to be massive, and” she cooed running her hand down my cheek, “you’re going to love every minute of it.” Her stomach rumbled again. Louder.

“Let's go get some food from the kitchen. Now.”

Diana by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:

This chapter contains futa!

The two of us walked down towards the kitchen, still completely naked.

“So… have you really paid attention to watching someone grow?” Sylvia remarked.

“Vicki grew earlier, so I saw that as it was happening. Her breasts were really expanding within her T-shirt. I didn’t know what was going on.”

“You know how insecure I am about her breasts. I basically have mosquito bites compared to her.”

“I thought you just said that you’ve made out with her before.”

“Oh,” she said, grinning up at me, “It’s possible to admire something and envy it at the same time. Her breasts really have the best feel. And they’re really, really sensitive. Not that you know. Yet.”

“At least now I know why this hall is so big.”

“WELL DUH! I can’t believe you even acted like things were completely normal at first. Our neighbors looked pretty weird at us when we came in here. It’s a pretty freaking big one story house, that’s for sure.”

Soon we walked into the kitchen, but the fridge was already very much occupied.

“Have we got the delivery system set up yet?” Diana was sitting near the fridge, empty boxes of food neatly stacked next to her. “We’re going to need it to happen soon. We can’t just send Nate to the grocery for five tons of food.”

“You’re not going to ask why we’re naked?” I remarked down towards the sitting form of Diana. She looked different as well. All three had been affected… by whatever it was.

“No. I figure that she already introduced you to what’s going on. We were SUPPOSED to do this later, but Sylvia was really eager to monopolize you. So of course I’m not going to ask why you’re naked.”

“Diana, you still seem irritated. Are you doing okay?” Come to think of it, she did seem to be in a bit of a fuss, definitely not in her normal casual mood.

“These things are supposed to make it so that your body becomes what we desire, right?”

“Yeah, what you desire. Why? Is there something going on?”

“We all agreed that being big would be awesome, right?”

“Yeah,” Sylvia looked at her quizzically.

“Then can you explain this!” Diana stood up, and walked next to us. She was definitely taller, and she was already taller than me. She had to have grown several more inches, expanding in all inches. She was wearing sweatpants like Sylvia had earlier, also stretched to the limit. Her curves were well defined, presenting her tight breasts, her rounded, butt, and another weird bulge at her crotch, straining to escape the confines of her sweatpants, almost like...

“That’s right Nate, you’re looking right at it. I got in this stupid deal with my sisters to fulfill your perverted desires, and now I have this!” She yanked her pants down to reveal a striking penis, jutting out proudly from her crotch. “I first noticed it a couple of days ago, but I didn’t tell anyone. It’s been growing every time I do now. I’m a freak,” she sighed bluntly.

“I don’t think it makes you a freak!” Sylvia and I blurted out simultaneously. It hung down from her, well over half a foot. Her dick, at the height of her belly button, was definitely significantly bigger than mine. It hung proudly from her, half-erect. A smell of cum hung in the air. In fact, a bit of it was still visible on her dick. She must already have jacked off a little while ago.

“You know, I must be a freak. This can only change to something you want, right?” She asked Sylvia. “This means that I WANT this, right?”

“Yeah. I mean. It’s pretty cool,” Sylvia replied nonchalantly. “You’re a futa...”

“DON’T CALL ME A ‘FUTA!” Diana howled. “This is serious! I know we were talking about being famous and all, but tabloids are going to do nothing but talk about my freaking!”

“Awesome! Dick!” Sylvia hollered loudly. I stood there, confused, as she began. “How many women in the world have a dick? You’ll be the only one. A giant girl with a dick! Magazines are going to cover you because everyone will want to know about you. To be with you! To be you! Do you not realize how awesome it is!?”

“But!”

“But what!?

“But…” Diana was starting to trail off, seeming more hesitant. “You know I’ve always been a little conscious of my image. Don’t you think it’s gross for a girl to have a dick?” With that, Sylvia simply reached forward and grabbed at the extended tool, running her fingers across it.

“Ok… I get your point.” Diana put a hand on her hip, looking down at Sylvia. “It’s hot, right?”

“Yeah. And it’s getting harder.”

“Are you this much of a degenerate because of all the weeb stuff you follow?”

“You know it’s because I’m a member of this family.”

“Good point. So, I suppose you already introduced Nate to our ways as well.” She looked down at me. “I’m pretty tall already. That turns you on, right? I’m going to take care of you two,” she said, leaning back. “I can just unzip my shirt, you know? I don’t have to deal with trying to rip out of it. Besides it would be kind of awkward to have to rip out of my clothes every time... Sylvia.”

“Hehe… I had Nate provide me much needed assistance.”

“Yeah!” I proclaimed, feeling bold. “It wasn’t too bad. Besides, you should have seen what Sylvia looked like in those sweatpants.”

“I’m seeing her right now, completely naked,” Diana growled. “I know how she looks. And she’s always been crushing on you. You’re lucky. Look,” she stetched her arms up, trying to assume her normal nonchalant pose. “I’m pretty much a lesbian, but I am NOT a degenerate like my sisters. Never kissed Vicki. Only kissed Sylvia a couple of times. Never beyond that.”

“But now you’re feeling a little…” Sylvia kept grinning.

“We're all depraved sisters now. I need you, right now. I don’t know what this does to people. But I’m feeling really uncontrollably horny right now. You’ll do.”

“You’ll do,” Sylvia walked over to her pompously. “You’ve always acted superior to me because you have all the fans at school.”

“Well yeah. I’m not going to show any of the girls this.”

“It’ll be noticeable when you’re ten feet tall.”

“When you’re ten feet tall?” I responded, swallowing nervously.

“When we’re ten feet tall, supposedly. I thought this would be really cool at first, but… I don’t know. Sylvia, what will our lives be like?”

Sylvia bent down until she was nearly at the level of Diana’s cock, jutting out hard. She brought her cheek over towards her and moved it so that it pressed into her. Diana’s cock twitched at the sudden stimulation.

“Don’t think about that right now. Try your dick out. Now.” Sylvia dutifully opened her mouth, and Diana groaned as she thrust it in. I felt somehow jealous about her fucking Diana, but she just told me that they had made out before anyway.

“Hey… you think Sylvia’s pretty, don’t you?” Diana said from above. “I don’t intend to leave you out. I’m the biggest one here. We talked about what you read. The biggest one gets to command the others. And right now, I want Sylvia to suck my cock. And you’re not going to have anything to do with her right now. You’ll have time later. You’re my ass-man right now.” Sylvia slowly looked at her cock, bigger than my own, and began to lap at it. Slowly drawing it into her mouth. A thick scent of pre-cum began to rise into the air, mingling with the scents of Sylvia’s and Diana’s juices. I just watched her going at it for a few moments. I don't understand how, but Sylvia had a really practiced technique. One that elicited moans from her larger sister as she lightly lapped at her shaft, one hand fondling Diana's painfully swollen balls, and her other attacking Diana's pussy.

“I just TOLD you that you're my ass-man.” Diana wriggled her butt back and forth, beckoning me over. Sylvia took her tongue off of Diana's tool to resume talking.

"I suppose we’re perverted enough Nate, you know about my porn habits. But, for better or worse… I really feel different now. Like I can do anything.” Sylvia quit talking as she slurped in half of Diana’s length.

“Remember to try hard, y’know Nate. Believe it or not, it takes a lot of work to prepare for us becoming huge. I’m the one who maintains our image, you know. Sylvia doesn’t like dealing with people, and Vicki’s Vicki. I just need to let everything loose once in a while.” Diana moaned loudly as Sylvia took her cock nearly to the base, in a miraculous feat. I heard the sound of her gagging slightly.

“What are you doing Nate!?” Vicki half-shouted, half-moaned.

With that, I went down next to her. Just a few additional inches made Diana appear huge. Her ass hung in front of me ponderously, swinging back and forth slightly with her thrusts. I wrapped my arms around her thick legs, pulling my tongue towards her butt. Gingerly, I tried to pull her cheeks apart so I could get at her asshole. I began to lick, hoping to help her orgasm along as I could.

“C’mon Nate. I meant that you need to get in there. Really get in there.” She reached a hand back behind her and shoved my face into her. The smell of her musk was strong. Even the sound was muffled as I began licking deep inside her. She moaned as she kept going at it. Her movements kept building up.

The sound of Sylvia's slurping built up in intensity. Diana pushed me back against the wall, and I found myself pressed even harder into her ass. I wasn't exactly kneeling down--Diana was large enough that I had to elevate myself a little. It sounded like Sylvia was right next to me. The sound of her tongue and mouth moving against Diana's smooth rod was quite loud from my position. I felt a little of Diana's juices fall down onto me... juices from her pussy, concealed earlier below her massive penis. The three of us went at it faster and faster, and soon I felt her large body press me even harder, as Diana's bucking turned erratic in the throes of a massive orgasm. I let myself pull my face out of her butt, and I soon found myself looking up at her.

Cum was dripping on the floor, and onto me. Sylvia was struggling to swallow some of her massive load, but it had overwhelmed her. It also hung off of Diana's rod. I saw where she was looking at it again, not with revulsion but a sense of satisfaction.

"That's actually pretty tasty," Sylvia remarked, after she managed to swallow the cum jamming her mouth. She licked slowly at a bit more of it. "Strong... but pretty good."

“Well, I suppose you’re a little help Nate. But Sylvia’s the real star of the show, y’know. Girls are cuter. More delicate. But. If you want to try, I suppose I’ll have to let you. Her cock began to twitch up again.

“Nate, you’re sucking my cock as well tonight. I don't exactly feel satisfied myself.” I looked up at her, Diana’s dick still erect. Surveying the scene, Sylvia was actually trying to eat more of Diana's cum, almost desperately. Yet still more was scattered around the floor. Just how much did she come? Was Sylvia actually using cum to fuel her next growth spurt? Her still rumbling stomach suggested that she was. Before I had time to do anything, she grabbed my head and pulled me towards her. Excess cum dripped off of her cock, still hard.

"Uh... only if you want to," Diana finally said, awkwardly, with my head in her hand. It felt like everything had stopped for a moment. Hell, it would be a unique experience. I nodded my head, and Diana pulled me in to her.

“I’ve always been jealous… jealous of the men who fucked all my teammates. I’ve crushed on many a girl in my life, and I managed to even score with some of them. But they each ran away one after the other. But you, Nate. I can’t be that mad at you. I can’t think of you as one of them.” She began to thrust into me deeply.

“We all like you Nate. Remember when we got you to clean nearly the entire house for us after you trashed it? Remember how you learned to cook because we made you do it for us while our parents were gone? All I can think of you as is our little servant. The servant to help us out. But you’re our favorite servant. So even if you don’t do as good of a job as Sylvia, I’ll let you try.”

Sylvia gave a thumbs up symbol from where she was, sitting next to the refrigerator. The floor looked nearly spotless--it was as if Diana had never been there. Now Sylvia was eating through another mound of food, tearing through it like a wild animal.

Necessities and Desires by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:

It's been a few days, but I've been pretty busy. More Diana in this chapter!

The rest of the week passed much more normally. If you don’t count the fact that they hardly attended classes at all. I tried to wake Vicki up on Wednesday for her class. I hadn’t seen much of her since Monday, after the incident at the steak buffet. When I came in on Wednesday, she was refusing to wake up again. I didn’t want to be horribly late for class two days in a row, so I went up to her and tried to shake her awake. I hoped that she wouldn’t be mad. A lump started to stir underneath the covers, and soon I was looking down, only slightly, at the large face of Vicki, as she rose up from the covers. She was completely and utterly naked. Her breasts looked swollen, they appeared to be growing even in comparison to the rest of her. Her red hair hung down her body, draped over, ending in the recess of her cleavage. She presented an awesome sight before me. How did she get this big in a couple of days? What was going on?

“Hi Nate,” she smiled cutely, sticking her tongue out. “I’m afraid that I’m a little too BIG to go to class now. I don’t really have any clothes that fit. So you can go on without me, if you want to keep pretending.”

“A… are you sure you don’t want to go to college? You’ll drop out at this rate.”

“Drop out? You don’t understand the situation we’re in. I’m growing up right now.” She frowned at me as I stood there. “Is your brain on autopilot? I’m taller than you Nate. I’m over six feet tall. People would notice if I went down to campus. You can go if you want though. But you must realize, our old lives are over.” I just stood there for a bit longer, waiting there, not sure what to do. Finally, I turned my feet and went back out of the room. For some reason, I felt like a coward.

Class passed ordinarily that day. One boy in psychology asked me about the “hottie” that had come with me to class yesterday. I just sat there, ignoring him. Was there any point in going to class? There wasn’t any point in going to the lectures anyway. Based on what she looked like, Vicki must have grown over a foot in the last few days.

I went through the rest of classes in a daze. I didn’t really care about what was going on. What was happening to the three of them, to the three triplets I had always stayed with out of school… this had not happened to anyone before. Were they doing it all for me? Should I stay there then? I had always seen college as necessary, as a way to become Independent from the parents I wished to avoid so much.

Soon I found myself walking home, in the same daze I was in the entire day. I walked inside gingerly. Diana was the only one standing there. Sitting down near the fridge, getting some more food to eat. Again? This was real, wasn’t it? Was college ever a part of my future?

“I’m sorry, I don’t have a show to give you right now,” Diana smiled wryly. “I’m just about finished.”

“Ok… if you don’t need anything else, I’ll be back in my room.”

“Stop.” Diana looked at me intently. “I DO need something else. You are going to be back in MY room.” She looked down at me imposingly, standing from her full height. “There are some things that we need to go over RIGHT now.” She gave me a look signifying ‘I am going to fucking kill you if you don’t do what I say.’ I walked behind her slowly, wondering what she wanted to talk to me about. Part of me felt like Sylvia had already explained what was going on, but another felt like I understood absolutely nothing. Soon, I was at the door to Diana’s room. Come to think of it, I had never been inside there. Inside, the room was extremely neat and ordered. At one end all of her clothes were arranged. Numerous clothes for everyday life, and several pairs of shorts and athletic shoes.

However, the image of neatness broke upon seeing, and smelling, one of her shirts. It was absolutely soaked through. The smell from the shirt permeated the entirety of the room. Soon I realized that Diana had been using her shirt as some sort of...

“So I see you’re looking at my shirt,” Diana remarked. "I outgrew it anyway, so it's more useful to me this way. None of my clothes are going to be any use to me anymore. I’ve outgrown all of them. In one week.” She sighed as she kicked some of her shirts over, knocking them out from the neat pile.

“This would not have happened if Sylvia hadn’t found out about your weird fetish. I could have just gone to college." Diana began to pace around the room, as if she was muttering to herself. Her footfalls were heavy as she moved back and forth.

“This morning we all measured each other. I was about 6’6, and I must be taller after the. Sylvia measured in at 5’10 this morning. Your height.” Diana poked me roughly in the chest to emphasize this point. In a few days, the girl who barely came up to my chest may be as large as me.

“I come in at 6’8 now. Even that’s only because I tried to enjoy myself for the first few days, before reality sat in. You see, this is the first growth spurt I’ve had in a couple of days. It’s the first one because I realized just how weird everything is going to get, especially…”

“Did you see Vicki this morning? How tall would you say she looks.” she said, looking down at me with a piercing gaze.

“I couldn't see her too well. She stayed under the covers...” I trailed off. I didn’t like where this is going.

“She’s 6’6. Lord, Nate, she’s probably going to be taller than me by tomorrow. It’s been less than a week! What’s going to happen to everyone? To her? We had a house built… a house BUILT because of your stupid fetish… and there’s no way she’s going to fit in it. She’s going to be dependent upon everyone for everything. I know you read this giantess stuff… Nate. But how does a fifty foot tall eat. At the charity of everyone else. So Vicki'll be fine, as long as she doesn't piss anybody off.” She put her head in her hands and groaned, stopping still for a moment. I didn’t know what to say to comfort her.

“Look. They literally did this because of a fetish, right? You know this isn’t more important then them at all. I’ll just tell them to stop, and I’ll…”

“You’ll just tell them to stop. I don’t know if you appreciate Sylvia properly, Nate, but she won’t quit if she thinks it won’t make you happy. And Vicki… Vicki won’t quit. She really is into it. The laughed and called it nothing but a gross fetish when she first heard about it, but I think she… has a vast determination to be big. I don’t know if she appreciates what her life will be like. But they’re not going to quit. So I can’t either.” She walked over to me, looming over. I was nothing but breast height to her. I couldn’t stare now, though. Diana would probably blow a gasket if that happened. And maybe… some of it was my fault.

“Is there absolutely anything that I can do for you? To help all of you. Diana, you three have always been there for me. It’s been a home away from home. I don’t know what I’d do if it all fell apart.”

“Well… it is. Or at least it's changing quite rapidly,” Diana stated bluntly. “We got this medicine through some strange sort of shady doctor… the impression he gave indicated that it shouldn’t be anywhere near this fast acting. And it’s changing all of us in other ways too. Not just me. I tried talking about this with Vicki, but she’s so stubborn. She wants to be big, Nate. And she’s going to be big. That’s why we all did this—because she was going to do so anyway.”

“Just tell me Diana, what can I do?”

“With Sylvia, just do what you normally do. Just try to make sure she’s happy. With Vicki, just don’t encourage her. And help me to coordinate with suppliers.”

“Suppliers?”

“We’re going to do everything we can to burn through our fortune as fast as possible. We have to have custom clothes made for ANY time we want to go out. We have to have food. That fridge there? The huge one in the kitchen. We’re almost out. I’ve began talking with suppliers; we’re going to need to get large quantities of food delivered to us DAILY; that’s only going to go up from here. And Nate, we’re going to be famous; there’s no going back. So you’re going to have to help me manage the PR nightmare that Vicki will be.” As soon as she finished, Diana stood there, expecting me to say something.

“Honestly… except for Vicki, that won’t be too much of a problem. You’ve always known how to manage your reputation in front of people, and Sylvia’s naturally the sweetest person I know.”

“…I guess I’ll take that as a compliment.”

“I don’t think you or I are really going to be able to manage Vicki though. I don’t know what you want me to do there.”

“Just do what you can. No matter how big we become, we will never be invincible, despite what Vicki thinks.”

I stood there awkwardly, waiting for my release. “I’ll think about everything you told me. I think we need to get some way for Sylvia to get custom cosplay as well. She’ll be upset if we can’t.”

“Hold on, I didn’t say you were done.” Diana gazed down at me, smirking. “I’m your fetish, right? Something that can't possibly exist? Aren’t you going to take advantage of this.”

“C’mon, Diana,” I replied. “I know that you’re not interested in me, despite you thinking that this is terrible, there’s plenty of girls that will swarm after you.”

“I suppose I can,” Diana laughed. “Why do you think I picked this location? But I’m not in the mood to go out right now. Not yet. We’ll reveal to everyone what’s going on later. And perhaps we’re a degenerate set of triplets right now, but I refuse to give Vicki any sense of satisfaction. And Sylvia’s been pretty tired all day."

"I’ll just have to make do,” she sighed, reaching for something on the shelf. It was placed pretty high up, so I couldn’t see what it was. She came down with a container of lubricant… oh great…

“I really need some help distracting myself right now.
But you don’t have to let me fuck you, y’know. I can just masturbate or something. Again. I’m not going to do anything without your consent. But, honestly, we’ve been friends for a while, but it’s a little awkward how pervy you’ve been with us. So I’m going to ask you if it’s okay for me to use you for a little while. I’m going to have other people take care of it later, once the secret’s out, so this is probably your only opportunity, Nate. You can turn and walk out of the room right now.” She flipped her hair before gazing at me, with a bemused expression.

She tossed the thing of lubricant at me expectantly.

“Well? Strip and use that.” I looked down and finally looked at her rod for the first time this night. It was definitely bigger than a couple of days ago, twitching erect and proud. I estimated it to be somewhere over eight inches.

“Um… isn’t that thing awfully big? I really doubt that it’s going to fit inside me,” I hesitated, taking a step back.

“Oh, come on, you know you’re waiting for me to stick it in. This is your fetish, right? This is what you wanted, right?” She looked at me like I was trash.

“Then why do you have a dick?”

“Because I want it, okay? That stupid guy told us that our bodies would become the thing of our dreams. I pushed myself to the limit on the soccer team because I wanted to beat the other team, to come out on top. But every girl I tried to date left me.”

“So you…”

“Think Freud Nate! Maybe I have penis envy or something, so I grew a penis! And a fucking big one! Is that what you want to hear? But if it wasn’t for your moronic fetish none of this would have happened. Vicki wouldn’t have gone to such lengths to find out about how to do this. The least you can do is either let me use you, or leave! Quit acting like such an indecisive bitch.”

“Look… Diana, I appreciate the offer, but you sound like you don’t like this either. And I don’t exactly want that thing inside me.”

“Think Freud again, Nate! My subconscious may want something different from what I’m telling you. And that’s true for you, too. You have, to be frank, always just done what we’ve told you. What impression do you think I have of you? We’re all going to be much more powerful than you Nate. You’ll always be our friend, but you’re also going to be our toy. That’s what you want. I have less of a use for you compared to the others so you should appreciate this opportunity. But again, I’m not a spoiled brat like Vicki has become. If you don’t want me to fuck you, just leave now!”

“Um… uh…” I stammered. The smell of Vicki’s precum, even a trickle of it, was thick and overpowering. The smell of her earlier activities hung around the room, overwhelming the senses. But, she said I could just leave now. My own dick was rock hard, staring at her shaft. How bad could it be?

“I guess, it’s fine… if you really want it,” I stammered out.

“Good job Nate! At last you’re being honest!” With a single pantherlike motion, Diana reached around my waist and pulled by pants down to my knees. “Alright, now either you apply the lube, or I’m going to go in raw. Okay?”

I grabbed the thing of lubricant out of her hands. I was never as close to Diana as I was Vicki or Sylvia, but I didn’t think that she’d do something like this to me.

“Diana, I just want to let you know that this isn’t all my fault. If you really hate this, you don’t have to do it.”

“You may have been sitting in a daze the past few days, but I think I’m already irrevocably committed,” Diana sighed. This medicine…” she pulled my pants down further and threw me down onto her mattress. She panted as she wrestled me down. “…makes us uncontrollably horny! You’ll like it too! Just… quit… struggling if you say you want it!” I felt her fingers slip into my butt, slick and cool with the lubricant. They wriggled around, long and slender, stretching and expanding my butt.

“Boys really aren’t much compared to girls… but I don’t even have a fleshlight on me. There would have been no use for one.” She then placed myself more throughougly under her. “Don’t be scared Nate, ok,” she sighed softly. “This will go fine. You’ll like it. Trust me.”

Slowly I felt her large fleshy rod exploring my backside. Gently at first. Then with a single grunt she thrust into me. Several inches went inside me at once. It was strange. It felt strange. She then began to thrust again. And another time. Slowly, she moved in and out of me.

“My mind keeps turning to sex… all the time. This is so inconvenient. You have absolutely no idea. So I’ve got to use you… at least for a little while. Thanks Nate.”
Gradually she began to move faster. A part of it felt good. Slightly warm. But I wasn’t sure if I liked it.

“Diana… you’ve never done anything like this before. Isn’t this weird?” Suddenly Diana stopped thrusting for a second.

She sounded choked up as she began. “I know. I know this is bizarre. But this drives me mad. Haven’t you even noticed that my room smells like cum? I can’t THINK straight anymore. It’s been a week, Nate. Just… forget it. I wasn’t thinking about you at all. Everyone has fetishes. That doesn’t mean that they actually want to experience them in reality. This must be really weird.” She lay there, crying slightly. Her massive weight rested on top of me, her breasts pressing into the back of my head. Her cock felt warm, still resting inside me. She felt excessively soft. Soft and heavy.

“Diana, Diana… it’s okay. You can keep going. It feels kind of nice.”

“Really… I know you’re probably lying because I’m crying. You act passive, but that doesn’t mean you want a cock in you.” She lay there, prone, on top of me for a little while, and she resumed.

“Things are going to be very weird from now on Nate. I told them that it would be a foolish idea to listen to that doctor, to take this experimental medication. We have no idea what it can possibly do to us… what it is doing to us. I think he simply desired fame?”
“Can you tell me who he is?” I responded. Maybe getting to him is the first step to stopping this madness.

“I don’t really want to make Vicki mad,” Diana replied.

“That’s probably all that going after her would accomplish. And soon… nobody will want to make Vicki mad.” She sped up, almost mechanically. “Ahh… uuh… you have no idea how good this feels Nate. I constantly feel like I have to have sex now… this dick feels like it’s the one in charge of me.” She was going even deeper inside me now. For the first time she was moving truly fast, the sound of slapping and sliding flesh against flesh going throughout the room. Diana’s dick felt warm, like it was my core. Precum leaked inside me as she got closer to her climax. I felt my body begin to get coated in sweat as the two of us kept moving. She was dictating the pace entirely. At 6’8 Diana was probably well over two hundred pounds. Her breasts squished against the back of my head, and her dirty blonde hair hung in front of me. She wrapped her hands around my body, as she thrust into me, prone and eager. Somehow I felt happy, as if I could truly help satisfy someone. Someone as big as Diana.

“Aah! AAAAAAHHH!!! Soon I felt somewhat sick as a blast of cum came out inside me, Diana unleashing everything. Pump after pump, she released it inside of me. I felt it began to leak out onto the mattress below, adding to the deep musk that permeated Diana’s room, as she just kept thrusting, hard, over and over. I couldn’t see anything as my face was buried into the covers. Soon, it was over. With one last smooth movement, Diana pulled out of me. I felt nauseous as large amount of cum still rested on the mattress around me. Excess cum was still dripping from Diana’s penis. I looked at it closely. Looked at what was inside me. Easily it was twice the size of my own, proud and smooth, and it was only half erect.

“It’s happening to all of us. This medicine is having weird effects on us Nate,” Diana smiled. “We’re going to be soooooo massive Nate. This is what you wanted, right? As that happens, we’re going to need more toys. But we’ll never forget you. Your fantasy is truly coming true Nate, isn’t it. And I’ll help arrange things, I know I’m the responsible one around here. She stretched, raising her head even higher, as she gazed down at me.

“Nate, I didn’t say I was done with you!” She grabbed my hair roughly and moved my head towards her cock, still gleaming for milky release. “You’re going to clean this. And then, I’m going to fuck you again. Of course, only if you want to be my sextoy.” Hesitantly, I nodded, and Diana smirked with superiority. She brought myself closer to her, and I began licking, gingerly at first, and then faster. Her cum tasted good, kind of fruity and salty. It began to come to life again, her full eight inches becoming erect as I licked at it. She stared down at me, panting. “This is what you wanted, right? No independence. No say. You’re going to be our little toy. Even if I don't use you as much as the others."

“And…” she said, gazing warmly down at me with a friendly expression, reminiscent of when she was teaching me soccer. When she was teaching anyone soccer. “Vicki’s not exactly cautious, but deep down she cares for you, and us at least. And the other two of us will make sure to take care of you.”

She sighed as she resumed thrusting into me again. “Even if I’m not really that into guys. I’m jealous that all the girls I fooled around with found some boy after a while, and they left me behind. Maybe that’s why I have this ridiculous dick. I’ll have to visit them. I’m sure some will think this is cool.”

We continued well into the night.

The Party: Part 1 by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:

I've been busy for a little while, but here's the next chapter! 

On Friday, we found ourselves sitting around the kitchen. We were playing poker, of all things. I really didn’t want anything else to change, but right now, things seemed to be okay. There were two height marks on the wall. Diana: 6’11, Sylvia; 6’5. Yes—Sylvia was now seven inches taller than me. The marks actually looked old—neither of them could have been that height anyway, looking at them in front of me.

“Allright, I raise 20,000 on this bet,” Diana cheered, with an air of satisfaction. Of course, we weren’t using real money. There’s no way that I would be able to compete with the money these two had.

“Hmmm, I raise another 10,000.” I leaned back, gazing smugly upon the two gigantic girls. I’m pretty certain I had them beat.

“Yeah… I raise another 10,000.” Sylvia stood there, stone-cold. “Anyone want to raise me more? Anyone?” Nobody else responded as we sat around.

“Well, I still feel pretty good about my hand.” I was definitely shook a little, but…

“Are you sure about that?” Sylvia grinned slyly. “I guess I'm the first to show! Royal Flush!” She shouted as we all revealed our cards. “A-HA! I win again. You would be broke if we played with real money,” she taunted Diana.

“I mean, it’s just an inheritance, so we all have the same money,” Diana sighed. “It’s not like we haven’t earned any on our own.”

“Ok…” Diana leaned back. She looked over at the two of us. “Let me be honest. Sylvia, you have no regrets about taking the treatment, right?”

“Yeah, it’s what Nate wanted. And it’s good for all of us. Haven’t you noticed? I feel more alert now. Hyper.” Sylvia replied, kicking her legs rapidly in the air to demonstrate.

“I mean, I would never want it if you were against it,” I replied. “But, isn’t this incredible? Nobody’s been like this. And if the price of the medicine is what you said it was—almost nobody’s ever going to be like this.”

“Ok, Nate.” Diana cast a somewhat skeptical glance towards me. Perhaps she was worried about her new masturbation habits, but I'm sure that she could get it under control... at any rate, I wasn't ever fitting that thing inside me again.. And I believed that they would be loved once people found out about them.

"Diana, Sylvia. You two have always been wonderful. Nobody's going to be scared of you, or hate you. Diana, what's the point of worrying all the time?"

“Maybe you're right." Diana closed her eyes, as if she was thinking intently. "So… we’re going to need to introduce ourselves to wider society eventually. I’ve hooked up people to deliver large quantities of food. Sylvia,” Diana turned her head, “you and Vicki are just going to have to let them know about what you want. In the meantime, I believe that we should try and invite some people over. I mean, we haven’t seen any of our friends over the past week, and we should try to make ourselves seem normal as soon as possible. Before it gets any more bizarre than it already is.”

“Let’s be honest though, you have the most friends to invite. Won’t it be mostly a party for you?”

“You have plenty of friends,” Diana waived her arm dismissively. “I’m sure that Vicki will think of some people to invite too. I swear, she hasn’t been coming out of her room at all. Even though she MUST be, with all that she’s eating.”

Diana continued her speech, as if it was pre-prepared. “Sylvia, Nick, it’s your duty to make sure that Vicki meets everyone this Saturday. She needs to acclimate to people looking at her a little oddly as well. Especially if she wants to grow so damn badly.”

“We’ll do what we can. Sylvia sighed. “I can’t exactly promise that much," Sylvia shrugged, her long hair framing her bemused expression.

"Well Nate,” Sylvia chirped, gazing down at me from across the room. “We need to make some calls, but first let’s try out Vicki.” We walked towards her room. It was less than a week, but the imposing doors were starting to seem somewhat normal. Sylvia, cute little Sylvia, stood a head higher than me now. People were working to provide clothes to all of them, as numerous suppliers were being contracted to bring in a constant supply. However, Sylvia was just lounging around in one of Diana’s old nightgowns at the moment, appearing quite tight on her, the fabric failing to even cover her butt. I found myself looking at her stretched, white pair of panties as she continued to walk.

“Like what you see?” Sylvia responded as we walked. “I’ve got custom orders placed for cosplay when I’m bigger as well. I’ll have to show you all of it. I've even got..." Sylvia sighed, "kind of a stupid plan to get rid of my clothes as I outgrow them. If it works out, I could make a lot of money that way. Yep. You’re going to see quite a bit more of me.” Soon we reached our destination, and Sylvia rapped loudly on Vicki’s door.

“C’mon, Vicki! You’ve been a no-show for the past couple of days now! Diana wants us to have a party! You can invite anybody you want. It’s to make sure that we can introduce us to people.”

“I’m not doing it,” Vicki huffed, her voice muffled through the door.

“Vicki, please. You wanted to take this medicine more than any of us. You’ll have a lot of fun, promise!”

“…I’ll think about it.”

Sylvia stood there for a second, tapping her foot. “C’mon, Vicki. Don’t you want to open the door? Don’t you want to see your favorite sister?”

“I don’t even know who to invite.”

“You can think of someone. You always do this. You always dwell on the worst boyfriends you've had and forget about everything else. Now are you going to open the door?”

“NO! And don't open the door! My room's floo... a mess!”

“Fine then, I’m not going to keep talking to a door.” Sylvia huffed away, heading towards her room. “Nate, it makes you adorable, but you are a complete pushover, you know.”

“Yeah… I know.”

“I mean, you could have at least TRIED to talk to Vicki.”

“I know…”

Soon we were back in Sylvia’s room, where she immediately took out her cell phone. “Maybe we should get some special phones installed too… my cell’s going to be too small soon. Oh well… it’ll be nice to see these people after so long.”

Sylvia sat next to me, smiling sweetly, before she began going through the list of people. There were only a few she wanted to invite.

“I really only have a handful of people I actually trust about this,” Sylvia sighed. “I’m not going to invite someone I just hang out with at cons so they can freak out when they see me.” She gazed at me. “You don’t need to just sit next to me stiff like that, y’know?” She ruffled my hair, giggling. “Lie down here,” She patted her lap softly. “Just relax.”

I lay down, slowly, gingerly. Sylvia had always sat in my lap. It had been so little time, but this felt extremely different. Alien, almost. But, wanting to make her happy, I lowered my head until it rested between her bare legs. The soft smell of her skin calmed me, as I lay between her warm body. Sylvia guided my head towards the center of her lap. The warmth grew stronger as my head rested upon her crotch. Her legs wrapped around me, stretching down to my hips. She rubbed her feet up and down my body.

“You can just sit here and relax, okay? I’m just going to make some calls real quick Nate.” She stroked my head as she spoke softly. I rarely have felt this calm.

Sylvia went down the list, calling a few people and telling them about a party at their new house. It all seemed to go well, except for one who was out of the country right now. This went on for several minutes. Sometimes it was calming just to listen to Sylvia’s voice, especially in a position like this. She stroked my hair while she chatted on the phone, smiling down at me warmly.

“Ok Nate. I know that you’re enjoying my lap, but you should call anyone you want to invite too, okay?” I began to fish my phone out of my pocket as I sat up, but I felt Sylvia’s hand force me back down into her lap. The force behind her soft hand was much more than I thought she could ever be capable of. Perhaps I could still resist her, but I wasn’t interested in doing so. I finally found my phone in my pocket, level with Sylvia’s knee.

I soon pulled it out. I only had two people I wanted to call. Beyond the Small sisters, I only had so many close friends. And several of them were on the same list as Diana and Sylvia. . I soon began to call the first of my friends, Jonathan. He was someone I got to know through a local club, so he wasn’t acquainted with any of the sisters. As the phone rang, Sylvia pulled her feet and moved them towards my own crotch. I felt myself twitch as she moved them up and down.

“There… there… little Nate. Just make your calls, don’t worry,” she teased me, removing her feet. Even without her feet, the increasing warmth of her crotch was distracting enough.

It was nice to talk to them again. Even if it was like a whole three of them due to how far the school was fro our hometown. They were all pretty unsuspecting about the party tomorrow, but they all agreed on a day’s notice. It was actually pretty amazing how they agreed to go a couple of hours to a party. I thought that everything would go smoothly. We caught and talked about everything for a while, even as Sylvia relaxed and put on Game of Thrones (yes, she does not just watch anime). She sat in to a low volume so that it wouldn’t distract me.

"All taken care of!" I chirped. Sylvia looked pretty tired herself, as she absent-mindedly stroked my head. I felt a musky scent carrying over from the warmth of Sylvia’s crotch. I looked up at her again. She was still smiling at me, eyes half open.

“I know what you’re thinking Nate. But not now,” she smiled apologetically. “The clock has tolled midnight, and we should get up to prepare for the party tomorrow. Okay?” I smiled back up at her. These sisters really were making me feel dependent… but it wasn’t a bad thing. I walked out and went towards my room. As I looked back, I thought that Sylvia looked somewhat forlorn.

"I'll take care of you," Sylvia sighed as I closed the door.

The Party: Part 2 by Bob Charlie

Sylvia and I were streaming banners across the room, preparing everything for the party, when suddenly a loud rumbling emanated from Sylvia’s stomach.

“Crap!” She blushed. “How long do we have until people are supposed to be here?”

“Two hours!” Diana yelled from across the room. She was laying out the food for everyone. “People might get here early, but if you need to binge, you need to binge. Just don’t eat ANY of this.”

“Right!” Sylvia dashed from the kitchen instantly, heading towards the living room. Diana moved over towards me, and began helping me with the banners.

“Really, everything’s ready. At this point we mostly just have to wait,” Diana sighed. “You think it’ll go well, right? Nobody’s going to freak out?”

“Look, maybe I’m biased, but I think what’s going on is awesome. Everyone else will think that too.”

“Frankly, Nate. Most of the giants in your stupid stories are giant, impulsive bitches. And I already acted like a giant, impulsive bitch with you a couple of days ago.” Diana sighed again, before she motioned for me to look at her crotch. “Nobody’s going to notice this, right?”

“I mean, I can’t notice it right now. But when it gets big, it gets… uh… pretty noticeable. You’re already seven and a half feet tall, that’s going to be more striking than a dick.”

“Yeah, but I taped it down!” Diana exclaimed, as if she had stumbled upon the most magnificent idea ever conceived. “There’s no way that anybody’s going to find out about it now!”

“If you say so… but that sounds pretty painful.” I sighed. Together we finished putting up the last of the banners. Soon Sylvia walked in, a massive bowl of pretzels and a liter of soda in her hands. She was alternating between shoveling pretzels into her mouth, and taking massive swigs of soda.

“What are you doing!?” Diana replied.

“I’m fucking hungry! You know what it’s like when we go through one of these.”
“You’re dropping crumbs all over the floor! I told you to go in there!” Diana complained. Sylvia belched loudly, unlike herself, before shoveling yet another handful of pretzels into her mouth.

“Sorry… sorry… there wasn't too much left in the fridge.” she replied. I noticed that Sylvia’s belly now protruded some from her shirt, exposing her bare belly, as Sylvia stopped gorging. I then heard a different sort of rumbling from her stomach. Soon I saw it changing bizarrely, slowly. Her stomach began to retract upon itself as food distributed throughout her body, the already absorbed nutrients moving throughout her body.

Sylvia directed my hands towards her stomach, having me place them on her smooth flesh. The skin flowed strangely beneath me. It felt far hotter than skin normally does, sweaty skin moving beneath me. Soon I saw Sylvia inching gradually higher. Even she was quickly becoming intimidating. But the warm, motherly look on her face indicated the exact opposite.

“So Nate, what do you think of the new me?” I heard a slight ripping sound, and soon Diana was blushing furiously at us.

“Sylvia, don’t do that!” Her hands were fumbling around her crotch, trying to ensure that the tape was securely in place. Sylvia simply giggled at Diana’s difficulties. At that moment, a doorbell echoed throughout the room.

“SHITSHITSHITSHIT! This early!” Diana cried. “Sylvia, you’re wearing a tight-ass midriff now. Change!”

“I don’t have time to peel off my clothes right now, Diana,” Sylvia rolled her eyes. “I’ll admit though, it’s a little embarrassing. Soon Sylvia was heading to the door, against Diana’s protest. She opened it, and a Japanese girl nearly two feet shorter than her was standing in the entranceway. In case anyone was wondering, she is Sylvia’s ONLY Japanese friend, and yes, Sylvia did constantly bother her about Japan. Yuki was someone that Sylvia had known for even longer than me; for some reason Sylvia had gravitated towards the girl, as she often sat alone reading during recess. As few friends as Sylvia had, Yuki hardly seemed to have any. She had always ended up following Sylvia around, almost like her shadow. She had short straight black hair, a figure even more slender than Sylvia’s, and she stood there, looking up at her friend nervously.

“Syl… Syl… SYLVIA!?” Yuki cried out in shock, as she looked at her friend who had been magnified almost one and a half times over.

“Hey Yuki, how’s everything?” I said, walking over, hoping to diffuse the situation.

“Nate… it’s uh… nice to see you again.” Yuki just stood there for a while, looking confused. Sylvia and Yuki were always two of the shortest girls at our high school. She looked absolutely faint as she stared at one of her best friends, now a giantess.

“Yuki!!!” Sylvia squealed, hugging her closely. It looked like a mother and child as her friend only came up to her upper stomach. Yuki was nearly thrown off her feet as she pulled her into a deathgrip of love and affection. Yuki’s face smashed against her friend as Sylvia swung her back and forth, trying to put as much affection as possible into a single hug. They just stood there like that, for a little while. After what felt like an eternity, the two pulled away. For one second. Sylvia then picked her friend up in a hug and brought her to face level, eye-to-eye, with Sylvia’s larger head meeting Yuki’s own.

“Hey, Yuki. It’s okay.” Sylvia tightened her hug yet more. “It’s the same old me.”

“The same old Sylvia,” she repeated slowly, astounded. “Is this why you haven’t attended class at all? Because you wanted to show us this?”

“Exactly!” Sylvia nodded.

“That’s… that’s… awesome!” Yuki squealed back. “It’s like you’re my personal superhero! I can’t believe you grew like that.”

“Well, you took it well.” I replied. “Diana was worrying the entire time that everyone would have a conniption if they were seen.

“Diana…” suddenly Yuki’s eyes widened into saucers again, as she locked eyes with her. “Diana, you’re BIGGER than Sylvia!” Looking at her a bit longer, Yuki had a pouting expression on her face. “It’s no fair that you’re bigger than Sylvia!”

“Y…yeah,” Diana replied, turning and blushing. I could have sworn that I heard the sound of ripping tape again.

“Well, let’s sit down and talk.” Sylvia directed us towards one of the large couches on the room, and we began to catch up with Yuki.

“So Nate, how’s it going?” Yuki asked, almost out of a sense of formality. Yuki and I always got along well enough, but she was definitely closer to Yuki, and she seemed to want to do everything to catch up with her.

“He’s doing well, he’s doing well. It took Natey a while to realize that we were actually growing,” Sylvia sighed, stretching her hands towards the ceiling. She sat in between us, looping a hand around each of us. She began to scratch my back, almost massaging my back. Her soft digits pressed into Yuki and I with strong force, and both of us found ourselves leaning against her. Sylvia found herself answering a barrage of questions from Yuki about everything, most importantly her sudden spurt.

“When did you grow this much!?”

“Over the past week?”

“The past week! Are you DONE growing?”

“Not even close.”

“WOW! What’s causing you to grow?”

“We’re took a very expensive treatment for it. It’s experimental, but sometimes you have to be kind of risky for fun?” Sylvia seemed rather uncertain as she tried to explain it.

“And how do you grow?”

“I just eat a lot,” she said, bringing her mouth towards her friend and opening it, saliva dripping in her mouth, her pretzel breath washing over her friend. “A lot of everything.”

“Hey! I didn’t ask you to breathe in my face!” Yuki giggled. “And then? What happens after that?”

“I just grow. I feel warm, and it hurts a little, but everything flows through my body as I grow. My clothes are kind of tight right now.” Sylvia rolled her hands all over her body. Her B cup breasts stuck out noticeably in the skin tight shirt. Wait. When did she have B cup breasts? The shirt clung to her stomach, razor-thin. And then a bit of midriff stood exposed, signifying itself to the world.

“So… uh… have you been keeping up with Magical Shoujo Pretty Fighter!” Sylvia asked Yuki animatedly.

“Look, I know how much of a weeb you are, but I’ve been working pretty hard at my studies the past week. And watching Game of Thrones. I don’t have time to keep up with every anime you throw at me,” Yuki sighed. She had clearly become comfortable with her big friend.

“You don’t have to put it that way!” Sylvia shouted, playfully slapping Yuki in the back. This actually caused Yuki to recoil a little. Sylvia apologized profusely as Yuki rubbed the new sore spot on her back.

“You don’t really know your newfound strength, do you Sylvia?” I called back up at her.

“Yeah, yeah Nate. Superheroes need to control their strength, right?” Sylvia responded playfully, as she massaged Yuki’s back, trying to make up for any soreness she inflicted. "I've been watching Game of Thrones too. Really, I watch a ton of television... and play a ton of video games. I don't think I do enough, really."

"I've rarely heard you say anything like that," Yuki smiled, patting her large friend on the back. "You're going to stand out now though. I'm sure they'll be plenty of things for you to do." Sylvia simply nodded her head in response.

"You two are some of the only friends I've had... frankly, I'm kind of worried about getting more attention because a lot of people can get on my..."

At that moment, Sylvia was cut off, the doorbell rang again. Jonathan was the next to arrive, looking already pretty keeled over with alcohol. And Jonathan has never been a good drunk.

“Hello everybody! I cannot miss a party, so I had to drop by and…” he gazed around, shifting between Sylvia and Diana for a moment. “Well I’d say this is definitely one heck of a party.”

“I’d say so.” Diana sighed, a curious smile coating her face. “Hopefully everything will go just fine. As you see, we’ve gone through some weird changes lately, and we’re trying to do everything to ensure that people treat us as normal.”

“Normal? Normal? You’re fucking hot!” Jonathan shouted up at Diana, almost bouncing on his feet. “I’ve seen you hanging out with Nate all the time, but holy shit you’ve changed now.”

“I see your friend is full of tact,” Diana remarked, the smile gone from her face.

“He’s normally not like this,” I shrugged, a resigned expression plastered upon my face.

Next several people from Diana’s highschool soccer team poured in through the door… a lot of people from our high school seemed to go to this college.

“WOW! HOLY SHIT DIANA!” One of them exclaimed. Two of the girls looked really happy. One of them actually looked slightly nervous gazing up at their seven foot friend.

“Holy shit is right! Holy shit this is going to be such an awesome party!” Diana ran to her friends, encircling all of them in a hug. They practically bounced together as they stood there for a while. Diana stood up animatedly, excitement filling her body. Regardless of the lust Diana might have felt towards a few of her teammates, they were some of her closest friends throughout school.

“Okay, time for the music!” Diana exclaimed after they broke, a wide grin on her face. Diana ran to the jukebox and played “Big Girl,” a new popsong. A strange choice for party music, but I guess Diana was the boss here, and it was rather on the nose. She motioned for her friends to come over and they began dancing excitedly. I could have sworn that I heard the sound of tape moving. I just hung out with Sylvia, Yuki, and Jonathan on the sidelines as more people kept pouring in. Jonathan was already packing down several beers, heading straight towards a blackout with no breaks.

“So… uh… you’re into anime, right? Anime’s pretty cool. You’re into cosplay, right?”

“Uh-uh.” Sylvia drank her soda, trying to ignore him.

“Why don’t you try the booze here? It really helps to make a party real.”

“Yeah,” Sylvia burped kind of loudly again, almost turned towards him.

“You know, like have you tried dressing up in a maid uniform and…”

“You know how to pick a real winner of a friend, Nate. 100%. And Jonathan, you just know how to perfectly sweet talk a girl.”

“Look, he’s been my friend since elementary school. He’s been more annoying recently, but… I didn’t think he’d be like this. I’m sorry if he’s bothering you.” The only other of my friends here were Yuki herself, and Sarah and Michael from the chess club. The others weren’t going to college here, and they weren’t willing to travel this far for a party. Those two were largely talking to themselves, and they were being nice enough to the others.

“Look, I’m just saying. You’re pretty hot. An attractive girl needs to show herself off. That ass is tight in those jeans, baby!” Jonathan leered over at her. At this point Sylvia turned around and pinned him against the wall, placing her arms around either side of him, so that her breasts filled his vision.

"Yeah, and I guess I'll show off my 'tight ass' in some stuff if I get enough money for it." Sylvia rolled her eyes dramatically. "I KNOW that I’m hot, moron. You know what else I am?”

“T… tall?”

“Big. And I’m going to be bigger. I’m no longer going to be intimidated by people like you. If you don’t want me to pick you up and throw you out, I’d suggest that you stop it.” Sylvia’s face was pretty red at this point, as she flicked him on the forehead with her finger, the slight action causing him to wince in pain.

"Why are you doing this girl!"

"Jonathan, you're drunk as shit," I finally butted in. "Either you quit doing this, or you getting the hell out of here." I was utterly done with this bullshit. What had gotten into him?

Sylvia promptly turned around, looming even more over him standing up straight. She walked over towards me, and lightly kissed me in front of him. For just a second, I felt an electric shock move through me as her lips met mine. I noticed that a few other people around the room were looking at me. Jonathan looked at me like he wanted to kill me.

“This is why I hate parties,” Sylvia muttered. “I don’t understand what’s so fun about getting drunk around people you don’t even know.” She walked towards the other end of the room—Yuki and I followed her, leaving Jonathan behind. I seriously don’t understand what has gotten into him. He’s been annoying before… but never creepy like that.

However, it seemed that the party was going well otherwise. Several people were surrounding Diana, as they all talked to each other, catching up. Many people asked Sylvia and Diana questions about their growth, but none of it seemed weird or hostile. It looked like this was all going to work out.

Then everyone noticed as the room started shaking slightly, plates and cups rattling. In one moment, someone barged into the room at once, throwing the large door to the hall open with a great booming noise. Everyone turned their heads in the direction of the door immediately. And they were greeted with quite a sight. Vicki stood in the doorway. And, to be frank, loomed over us all. Completely naked. Utterly huge. And completely wasted. The rest of her figure was identical to what it was before, with one noticeable exception. Her breasts were even larger, capped with swollen huge nipples. They jutted out like god-damned testaments to female sexuality. Shouts started up across the room, many of them distinctly not negative.

“HOLY GOD-DAMNED SHIT!”

“Do… you think that she’d let me touch them?”

“Didn’t Diana say that they’re growing? She’s still going to grow?”

“Well… what’s going on here? Can I possibly join in on the fun? You two always leeavvee me out!” She wobbled unsteadily on her feet. “I guess my biggg fat ass isn’t welcome, but that doesn’t mean that you can throw a party without me!”

“We weren’t throwing it without you!” Sylvia looked up, trying to plead with her. “We just wanted to introduce ourselves to everyone so that people wouldn’t freak out about us! We tried to get you to invite people for it.”

“You’ve never been one to care about what people think about you!” Vicki pleaded. “The whole reason I’m doing this is so I don’t have to care about what other people think.” Vicki looked across the room, her face twisted in some combination of sullenness and rage. “I guess I’m not as good as making friends as you. All I’ve ever had are guys who leave me.” Scents of sweat washed over to us, strongly. It was mixed with a heady smell of her musk.

“Vicki, there’s a whole party going around here. I want people to think of us as normal. Please leave if you’re going to do this.” Diana muttered. She was shaking with rage. I had never seen her this mad.

“Ok.” Vicki stared around the room, basking in the feeling of their eyes following her body. “Whoever wants me to stay just needs to let Diana know.” A couple of people left out, but most of the room erupted in a cacophony of cheers. Vicki just stood their, smiling and wobbling, and then her drunken eyes met mine.

“Part of the reason I decided, hic, to do this, is because this guy happens to like big girls. He looked at them a lot. Only, they’re not real! They can’t be real. Well guess what Nate!” She crashed down in front of Sylvia and I, the entire floor shaking. Her musk permeated my senses; no, it overwhelmed them. Her pussy was uncomfortably close to my face, even while she was kneeling next to the couch. Her breasts hung right above me, where I could reach out and grab at the vast, sweaty flesh. If I had to guess, I’d say that she was over nine feet tall.

“Nate, you’re not saying anything. I told you that I was going to fuck you. I didn’t feel like it then. Now I’m big enough.”

“I…”

“You don’t have a choice. After I’ve fucked you, I’ll let everyone else in on the fun. But you can keep exploring me if you want.” I looked over at Sylvia and Diana. Sylvia seemed embarrassed as hell, her face in her hands, while Diana looked mad as hell at her sister, almost shaking. Even for Vicki, this wasn’t normal. She’s always been confident, but also caring, in her own way. She wouldn’t do this.

“Uh… don’t you think that this is a little too… public?” I told Vicki, meekly looking up at her. I barely came up to her fucking crotch. She walked closer, until she was standing next to me, and over me.

“What? Does my nudity offend you, Nathan Eastbrook?” Crap, she used my last name. That’s something she only does when she’s mad.

“Why did you barge in here naked!?” Diana finally screamed from across the room.

“Why did you start the party without me!” Vicki screamed back. “I’m tired of being treated like this! I KNOW I’ve been the loser sister, okay? Well no longer!!” She stomped again, causing the whole room to shake. Diana panicked as one of her friends fainted, shocked by Vicki's display. Others looked around awkwardly, as if they were trying to do anything to ignore the unignorable.

“C’mon… Diana, Sylvia. You two are so wrapped up in appearances all the time. Why do you still care what other people think? That’s why you’re so little…” her breath washed over me, tinged with copious amounts of alcohol. Somehow she had gotten ahold of that, in addition to enough food to make her a fucking giant, while we had seen her just hanging out in her room. That’s a lot of sneaking around.

“Can you please not make a scene,” I looked up at her, trying to be assertive.

“I've already 'made a scene.' This is what you wanted, isn’t it Nathan, to fuck me? Isn’t it?” I smelt a great, sweet, erotic odor coming from Vicki. Looking over at her, I saw a trickle of liquid coming from her crotch. It looked like cum… only there seemed to be too much of it from what little I knew about women. I’ll admit, I was turned on as all hell. And I knew the scene Vicki threw would be ten times worse if I refused.

“Yeah Vicki… just… are you sure you want to do it right here. With all these strangers watching!”

“Great!” Vicki broke out into a huge, satisfied smile, completely ignoring me.

"FUCK EM GOOD! GO LIZZY!" Jonathan screamed, adding his unwelcome voice to several cheering Vicki on. Lizzy?

“This is why I HATE parties. Egocentrics ruining everything.” Sylvia muttered. How many parties had she been to that were like this?

Vicki wrapped two gigantic hands around me and picked me up as if I was a baby. My head squished against her naked breasts as she moved towards the center of the room, all eyes on her. She found the center of the dance floor, the one space where she could lie down. People ran out of the way as she lay down and roughly began to position me on top of her. Her scent was a strange mix of sweaty skin and heady musk that drew me too her. I spotted a couple of erections on the guys around the room as they stared at this absolute giantess.

“Take off your clothes,” Vicki demanded. Knowing I didn’t have a choice, I swallowed and slowly undid my belt, and pulled off my pants. Over a dozen people were now able to see my own erection, if they were actually paying any attention, which they probably were not. She threw me roughly on top of her. My head fell in between her breasts, each of them larger than it. She shoved them roughly against my head, as Vicki moaned at her own sexual power.

“You said that you always loved my huge breasts, Nate. What are they like now? Are they big enough for you? Are they big enough for everyone here!?” She squeezed them harder, the soft and slippery flesh overwhelming my senses. I already felt like I was about to blow, even as my air supply dwindled.

“Vicki… they’re indescribable.” My voice was muffled, resting in between her twin mounds. I quickly finished shuffling off the last of my clothes, even when I was trapped beneath her. I threw my jeans and underwear off. I felt that it was disrespectful to her incredible body to leave them on her, but for the life of me I couldn’t change my position to throw them off.

“Mmmm… I feel everybody looking at me,” Vicki cooed. From my point of view, I couldn’t see anybody! But I had no doubt that the room was transfixed upon this titanic teenager. “Nate, let’s do it in front of everyone. I command you to fuck me now.” I blindly thrust forward as soon as she issued my command, throwing my dick into her supple skin. Her belly, the same slight pudginess magnified, pressed itself against my dick, as it softly gave way with each of my thrusts. Her belly button was always slightly large for her size, and, as an innie, it felt like my dick (and it’s not even on the small side), was very nearly being admitted by it.

“Oh… Nate,” Vicki cried, her voice slightly higher. “How little are you! You’re fucking my navel! Slipping in and out, in and out. Does it feel good to fuck my belly button? I’ll admit, that doesn’t seem like something within the rules of sex, but for me, the rules have changed!” I kept at it, fucking her belly button with abandon. Even with my voice muffled by her breasts, and the cries of admiring onlookers, I was able to hear a distinct squelching sound. I couldn’t reach Vicki, so she was reaching between her legs to fondle herself.

The reactions throughout the room were strange. People were talking animatedly, and Diana was finally succeeding in waking up her friend. Otherwise... there was a lot less panic then there should have been. People were taking a ten foot girl publicly fucking in the middle of the room relatively well. Sylvia was looking back and forth at the various partygoers and I, shaking her head in bemusement and disgust.

“I told Nate just a few days ago, JUST A FEW FUCKING DAYS AGO, when I was a normal height, that I wanted to be huge. I told him that I wanted to be fucking bigger than anybody else. WELL NOW I AM!” Cheers erupted throughout the room as her squelching became stronger, and as she reached both of her hands towards her voracious pussy, her breasts squeezed in on me even more. The inside of her breasts was sweaty. If she wasn’t so loud, I probably couldn’t even hear what Vicki was saying. As she masturbated faster and faster, her breasts bounced up and down, buffeting my head between them. Soon her entire body began to tense up. And she cried faster and faster. Even from between her breasts, I cried out with her as we came together. I vaguely heard the sound of splashing as she squirted, cum flying out from her. Her back arched up, pulling my whole body with her as I rose up. I pumped my own seed into her belly button, having lost all shame. Everyone should ENVY me right now. My orgasm kept going on, for what felt like over a minute. Time slowed down as my dream came true. I was (sort of) fucking a real life giant.

“VICKIIII!!!!!!” I cried out, my senses becoming overwhelmed by her. I couldn't think straight. Her scent had filled all of my senses. Soon she lay back down, gradually reclining, bringing my body with her. I still kept thrusting against her.

“Nate, am I everything you dreamed of?” she purred, talking to everyone else as much as me.

“Vicki, you’re far more than that. I could never dream this vividly, of someone this sexy.” I panted. There was nothing to do but be honest.

“You never actually had sex with me though, did you?” Vicki laughed. “You look so teeny, smaller than a child. But I still thought that I’d be able to have sex with you if I put you there. I know you love my boobs, but why don’t I move you a little, champ?” Two powerful, huge hands wrapped around much of my torso. I felt her sweaty flesh slide against me as Vicki extracted me from amongst her boobs. Soon, I was looking forward at them; forward at the greatest pair of breasts that has ever existed. I noticed that the music was no longer playing. Somebody had turned it off—probably so that the whole room could pay attention to Vicki. I was right on top of her, and yet I was almost invisible.

Suddenly, the surface under me rumbled, deep and powerful. My entire body vibrated as her stomach quaked underneath me. That was just six days ago that her stomach rumbled at the steak buffet. Six days ago!

“I’ve always been a generous person, sexually anyway. My boyfriends NEVER appreciated me though.” Vicki giggled. “I even occasionally fooled around with my sisters, not that they would want you to know—I would like to see someone call that weird now. I’ll sit on whoever does it! But, I dunno,” Vicki slapped her butt, the sound ringing throughout the room, “I said I’d open it up after Nate fucked me… I mean, after I fucked Nate, but that hasn’t happen yet. He may like my innie, but as far as I’m concerned, he screwed up. So Nate,” she sighed, gazing upon me with a simpering look on her face, “you’re just going to have to do it right.”

I crawled further down her massive body, positioning myself properly. My dick shuddered as it began to wade through masses of her untrimmed, wet pubic hair. It took some effort to move as it kept getting tangled in her hair and juices. Looking behind me, I saw where she had shot out a stream of cum, trailing over ten feet across the room. I didn’t even know it was possible for a woman to cum so much! Practically a river had flown out of her, and more was leaking even now. As I continued descending through her tuft of pubic hair, my head finally came to rest at her chest, below her breasts. Vicki had brought her legs together, and I found myself resting on top of them, with my legs a bit below my knees. Again, I felt my body vibrate as Vicki’s stomach demanded MORE.

Finally, my dick twitched, already fully erect as it found the cavern at the center of the forest. Gingerly, I began to plunge in. Her pussy was twice as big in every direction as it should be for a normal girl. Her slit was five inches tall, her open vagina was over two inches wide. There was no possible way I could fill her up. Yet, even so, I boldly entered her, going where no man had gone before.

“I can’t really wait…” Vicki sighed, as her stomach rumbled again. “I can let him fuck me and eat at the same time. Everyone!” she cried out at the other partygoers, making an announcement. “If you want to be with me, bring me some food! My stomach has plenty of room, probably enough for everything here, and I’m hungry right now!” People began to rush. Some of the food was scattered and even crushed from when Vicki barged into the center of the room earlier, but people began assembling food for her, putting whatever they could find on various plates.

“Nate,” Vicki called. “I looked up at her face, partially obscured by her pulminous breasts. “This has been my dream too. For a while. Well before I found out about what you were into. The world… people… happy to serve me, under my feet. Don’t worry though, I might order you around some, but you know deep down that you'll enjoy it. I’ll make all of your dreams come true, even the ones you didn’t think you had. I’ll make a lot of people’s dreams come true.” The first person approached her, holding a plate stacked high with various chips, pretzels, and other assorted junkfood. Considering how Vicki’s been eating the past few days, I doubt it’s going to make her fat. It’s just going to go straight to her… everything.

Vicki began ordering around everyone she could-it wasn't like anyone could disobey her. People shuffled around her like insects, bringing her everything she demanded. “What, do you expect me to delicately take it off the plate?” Vicki arched an eyebrow at Jonathan, standing there nervously. “Just put it right in here! I need a lot of food! Make yourself more useful than just standing there with an erection!”

“YES VICKI! SIR! I MEAN MA’AM! GODDESS!” He cried out as he poured the entire plate into her. I saw Vicki’s tongue, expectant and coated in saliva, reach out to meet it, as her stomach growled yet again.

“Don’t call me Sir, y’know,” Vicki sighed, able to talk clearly even with an entire plate of food in her mouth. “And the whole goddess thing is kind of lame. It’s obvious to anyone that I'm far better than you, just call me Vicki!” Another girl brought more food to Vicki, finally silencing her as she began to take all of it in. She lazily waved her hand towards me, and pointed her hand down, making a thrusting motion. That was her signal that I needed to stop staring at her and doing my best to actually fuck her.

Her cavern admitted me effortlessly as I thrust inside her. She felt incredibly warm and wet. My rod was instantly swimming in her cum as I plunged into her. Vicki moaned as she chewed and slowly swallowed the food, as more people brought it. It was as if the act of eating itself, especially when so many people glued their eyes to her, turned Vicki on. Vicki squeezed her powerful legs together, and I was shocked as her walls, practically flowing with cum squeezed themselves onto my shaft. I groaned, already feeling myself close to another climax. Vicki bucked her whole body slightly up and down. While it had receded (comparatively) my head was forced over by the slight curve of her belly, and I had a front seat view to Vicki’s undulating flesh, as I felt myself coming again, spurting my load inside her. My dick was practically submerged in her juices, and I felt my own pathetic offering of cum being washed away even as I pumped into her.

“Ahhhhhh…” Vicki moaned softly, her mouth full, as people kept bringing food to her, almost like offerings. Out of the corner of my eye, I observed Diana talking to the people from the soccer team. Her pants were down, and her dick stood out erect, proudly. Standing as massive as she was, it was still easy to believe that she stood several feet shorter than Vicki.

“Well, I thought people might just think of us as bizarre if this turned into a sex party, so I really didn’t want that to happen,” Diana shrugged nonchalantly. “But you’re all transfixed on us, or at least on Vicki. Except for you.” Out of the corner of my eye, I saw one of the girls from Diana’s soccer team, bending down and attempting to somehow fit her cock inside. “I guess the Small sisters being complete perverts is a little helpful,” Diana giggled. For the first time, it looked like she was truly into it. “They’re the only people I’m going to be able to fit this thing inside, after all.” Diana giggled again as she redoubled her efforts, Diana’s now eleven inch dick straining her friend to the limit. “You still feel really good, y’know? You don't have to worry.” Diana rubbed her head, patting it. “It would feel a little… selfish, to date one girl and leave everyone else out. You can keep dating Steve too, I'd just like to see you every so often, and for more than sucking cock, even if my dick that's too big to fit in my mouth is all that you're thinking about right now." Arousal was splashed over Diana's face, her eyes shut in bliss as her friend's sucking intensified.

“HMMMPH!” Vicki slammed my head roughly into her stomach, my mouth pressing against her expanse of sweaty skin. She quickly swallowed what she was eating, and refused another plate for but a moment. “RIGHT NOW DIANA DOESN’T EXIST! YOU ARE GETTING FUCKED BY THE BIGGEST GIRL ON EARTH! BRING THE BIG MATTRESS IN HERE RIGHT NOW SYLVIA!!!”

“Right-o!” Sylvia casually responded, basically ready to be done with this party. The big mattress? I looked up, and Vicki was simply smirking at me with an aura of satisfaction blazoned across her face.

“I tried to be gentle, little Nate. You’ll have plenty of time to see my little sisters. But when I want you to pay attention to me, you will. Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you… much.”

“Are you going to sit on him!?” Jonathan whooped from across the room.

“That would hurt him quite a bit much!” Vicki giggled. She simply let me lie there as Sylvia and several people were out looking for 'the big mattress.'

Soon they returned.

Dragging behind them, eight people were slowly pulling a mattress half the size of a house. Twenty feet long by ten feet wide, it did not appear to be for the faint of heart to carry. The thing even appeared to be four feet tall. Still, they dragged it closer, sweating and straining as it reached its destination.

“That’s good enough!” Vicki called out. “You see Nate, this mattress is to ensure that I don’t hurt you… much.” She wrapped her hands around me again. I felt like a doll as she carried me up—up above her stomach, still growling for more; above her breasts, each with an erect nipple that stood out several inches, and to her face, rimmed by her disordered red hair. She slowly brought me into her, my stomach squishing against her breasts. I slowly was brought to her face, where her tongue slithered out and nearly licked my face. I reciprocated, accepting her tongue into mine. It barely fit inside my mouth. Her slimy tongue intricately exploring my mouth. I opened wide as our lips pressed together. I tried my best to fight back against the incredible tongue, but it simply overwhelmed me.

Soon she pulled me away, looking at me mischeviously. Vicki noticed me trying to reach out to her tongue one
last time and giggled.

“You’re eager! But I’m afraid you were a bad boy looking at Diana earlier.”

“Don't blame him. My cock stands out a little. Nate was just thinking of a few days ago!” Diana was acting quite differently now that she was putting down rum, her friends plying her with booze as they swarmed and admired Diana.

“…so I’m going to truly be the one to fuck you!” She threw me from her hands. I flopped onto the mattress, several feet below. I bounced up almost a foot after I landed on the incredibly soft and vast mattress. Vicki clambered on after me, casting me in her shadow. Her stomach and her crotch hovered directly above me. Everything smelled like Vicki’s cum. The cum that she was somehow infinitely producing. It dripped onto me slowly, my own crotch which was already sticky with it. For another time that night, Vicki giggled, and her stomach growled.

And it came crashing towards me. I felt an incredible weight press into me as Vicki enveloped me, sending me several feet deep into the wide mattress. My dick, still standing erect, pressed into her. Vicki was right, it did hurt, but only so much.

Then she began to move. With each of her thrusts, I felt an incredible pressure overwhelm me. Her cum practically splashed across me as I was driven deeper into the mattress.

“I didn’t say I was done eating! Keep bringing me everything you’ve got!” Vicki bellowed out. With each slam her skin slapped against mine, battering me with every thrust. I probably smelled entirely of Vicki now… of her sweat, her skin, and her cum. My breath left me with every thrust. Her cum was as a river now, flowing off of my body onto the mattress, which couldn’t soak it all. Soon I was in a sticky puddle of her cum.

I felt her stomach pressing into me, harder and harder, with each passing moment. As I felt her flesh move against mine, I realized that she was undergoing what Sylvia did earlier, but on a truly massive scale.

Even while she fucked me into oblivion, Vicki grew.

Her moaning filled the world around me. I was at a party with over a dozen people, but Vicki was the only person in my world. I came, explosively, into Vicki again. Again, her cum swept up my pathetic discharge. I lay there, limp, my penis still erect, ignoring the cries of my exhausted body. Trapped beneath Vicki’s stomach and the mattress, oxygen became to become a rarity in the hazy air of sweat and cum. Vicki’s stomach growled, even as she ate, and ate, and ate. Everything blurred together as my vision grew dark.

Spin the Bottle by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:

I'm going to have less free time, but I'll still try to update as regularly as I can. 

I woke up in Sylvia’s arms. Her clothes stretched on her extremely tightly. Some of the other people were in various states of undress, and others were even naked. Her breasts looked bigger than before, almost swollen. She was staring at me with a concerned expression.

“Nate… are you okay? Vicki lost control again, like she tends to. But she doesn’t realize how big she is.” Weakly, I gave a thumbs up sign.

“Why are some people naked?” Is all I could think of asking.

“You were naked an HOUR ago,” Sylvia snorted. “And it’s not like everyone just watched you try to fuck a giant on what was supposed to be the dance floor. Vicki tried to force everyone to undress, but Diana put a stop to it. I think she’s anxious about this being our first debut.” She breathed out slowly. “It’s whatever, I guess. I kind of figured something like this would happen with Vicki. I'm pretty pissed off, though.”

“All right!” Vicki hollered. “How about time to play spin the bottle!”

“Truth or dare!” Jonathan hollered.

“T… twister,” Yuki suggested meekly.

“How about NOTHING!” Sylvia shouted, silencing the room. “Vicki, you could have killed Nate with your big, fat ass! And I went along with it like a complete moron! Vicki, we don’t realize how big we are! You need to be careful!”

“WE don’t realize how big WE are?” Vicki taunted, looking down at her smaller sister. “Well, anyway, I should be more careful, at least about those I care about. But that’s no reason why Nate should be taken away now.”

“Yeah,” I replied. “There’s no reason for me to leave, the night’s still young. But did I miss anything?”

“You’re acting like you were asleep, not that you were just knocked out. Have a little self-preservation,” Diana chided, sitting away towards the other end of the room. “The only thing you ‘missed’ was Vicki growing another half a foot while she humped you.” Giggles came throughout the room as she said this. Diana and Sylvia were taking this gravely, but it appeared that nobody else was. Including myself, honestly. Vicki could be reckless, but she'd never hurt me.

“How about we spin the bottle, and after it lands on two of us, everyone else decides what they have to do?” Vicki demanded again. The rest of the room following her pace, meekly accepted Vicki’s suggestion.

All of us gathered into a circle. Vicki sat next to us, casting a bit of a shadow over Sylvia and I. Sylvia’s head only came up to Vicki’s massive breasts, and even she seemed kind of intimidated by her sister. Diana sat across the room, where she was talking to people on the team, catching up. Even now, release was still trickling from deep inside Vicki. I knew by this point that it must be some side effect of the growth, just like with Diana. Much of it was strewn in puddles around the room. Most of the partygoers, who had stripped, appeared to be in a constant state of arousal due to this. The girls all sported strong blushes, while most of the guys supported obvious erections. I was the same, although my erection actively hurt by this point. It seemed like I had emptied everything out, but a part of me wanted to keep trudging along.

“All right, I want to spin!” Vicki shouted. Nobody was going to try to override her. Everyone gathered around the center of the floor, gazing nervously at the other nervous partygoers. If the party wasn’t an orgy before, it had certainly become one now. Still, nobody made any move to leave.

“LET’S GO!” Vicki grabbed the beer bottle that was being used. Her hand very nearly engulfed it entirely, wrapping around the skinny bottle like it was a child’s toy. She flicked it lightly, causing the bottle to spin rapidly across the floor. On the smooth, linoleum floor, it took quite a while before it actually came close to a stop. The entire floor watched it spin.

“Ok…” Vicki said. “Yuki, that’s you.” It looked like it could have actually been pointing to the boy next to her, but nobody was going to second guess Vicki. She reached down to spin the bottle again.

“And who will the second one be!” Vicki exclaimed with enthusiasm as she spun it again. Around and around it spun, until finally it began to settle on Jonathan.

“Alright! Not necessarily who I would have asked for, but I guess it works!” Vicki clapped her hands together. “Now kiss!” she exclaimed, pressing her hands together.

“Uhh… Jonathan?” Yuki sighed. “I don’t think I’m going to do that. Not with how he acted with Sylvia.” Yuki was drinking a soda, appearing to be disinterested in the whole thing. Although she occasionally stole glances at Sylvia. Jonathan’s sudden enthusiasm evaporated at her response.

"Hey, but that's what the big girl said!" Jonathan exclaimed. "She's the main attraction here, she should get to do what she wants!" He ineffectually yelled, upset at having been denied his chance to kiss a girl.

“Exactly! What’s the point of playing this game if people can just get out of it!?” Vicki shouted. “No one objected when I explained the rules to you guys!”

“But you didn’t even follow the rules yourself,” Diana sighed. “You said that people would only do what the crowd as a whole shouted.”

“Well, I’m louder than everyone else here anyway,” Vicki fumed. “Anyway, I can see why some people here wouldn’t want to do anything with Jonathan,” Vicki sighed dismissively, waving her hand disgustedly at the tiny boy.

“Hey, what’s that supposed to mean!” Jonathan shouted angrily. He really wasn't a good drunk if he was going to shout at a girl twice as tall as him.

“That you’re not as sexually desirable as me. Gee, who would have expected that!” Vicki laughed. Jonathan hung his head in shame, looking like he was going to crawl away from the party. “Anyway, Yuki, you agreed to this when you sat down. I’m the big girl, WHAT I SAY GOES!”

“You can’t do that, its like rape!” Sylvia shouted, above me. “Maybe you didn’t think this stupid game through, and nobody argued because they didn’t want to see you pout!”

“They didn’t want to see me throw anyone across the room, you mean.” Well, I guess Vicki could do that quite easily if she wanted to. Jonathan looked a little downcast. Vicki sat there, on the floor, curling her toes. Most of the people sat there watching her feet with fascination. They were easily each over a foot tall. “I need a reallll price for this. I didn’t think this through.”
`
“Ok, well I’m the reason everybody came here, right?”

“You weren’t even invited!” Diana shouted. Ignoring her, Vicki continued on.

“So it’s obvious that the winner of each round should tell ME to do something. With them, anyone else, myself, whatever. NOW LET’S GO!” Vicki shouted in frustration, jerking her arms next to us. Couldn’t people see that people arguing with Vicki puts her in a bad mood?

“I WILL BE THE ONE TO SPIN, AGAIN.” Vicki shouted. She immediately grabbed the bottle and flicked it at full force. The thing kept spinning rapidly for like a minute before it began to settle down. Finally, the thing settled on Diana. She looked completely non-plussed.

“Well, what do you want me to do with you, my sister?” Vicki looked down at her, the only person anywhere close to her size in the room, with a fully functional huge rod.

“Take another bottle in the room and hit yourself in the head with it,” Diana smiled, looking up at her giant sister.

“FINE, SOMEONE GIVE ME A BOTTLE, RIGHT NOW!” Vicki shouted. Nobody made any move to do so. Everyone simply stared at the angry girl, still as rock. Soon Vicki spied Yuki drinking her soda, still. Vicki shuffled into the middle of the room, it shaking as she moved. Yuki quit drinking her soda, as the massive shadow of Vicki covered her entirely.

Vicki’s hand encircled Yuki’s own, as she jerked it out of her hand. “Who drinks bottled soda anyway. Vicki had to be over ten feet tall, while Yuki was at only four and a half feet. She probably weighed twice as much as her. Yuki timidly released her grip, as two breasts half the size of her body hung over her. Already, the scent of cum began to strengthen again, as Vicki's flow resumed. She was enjoying this. Vicki went back to the middle of the room, and stood up, her body stretching merely halfway to the high, high ceiling. But for how long? She showed off the bottle, dwarfed by her hand for but a moment, and then she rapidly drew her arm in, smashing it roughly against her skull. People shouted as the bottle’s glass rained down onto the floor below. Not even a drop of blood came from Vicki. Perhaps at her size, the thicker skin protected the giant girl.

“What the fuck…” Diana breathed.

“No more stupid requests, or I’ll get mad.” Vicki sat down again, the room shaking as her large butt met the ground. Yet, it looked like she was smiling. Vicki immediately spun the bottle again. Somehow, after over a minute of spinning, it landed on Diana. Again.

“Well, what now…” Vicki huffed, staring towards her.

“Try and fuck the giant, what else!? What else!?” Jonathan screamed, he was drunk as well, staring at Vicki’s from below. He had actually crawled right next to her. I’d be scared to sit a foot away from him. What if she moved her leg, or, god forbid, sat down on him. I then noticed that he had his phone out. He was rapidly snapping pictures. Jonathan can be stupid, sometimes, but was he really sending pictures of Vicki out to the world right now?

Vicki and Diana argued back and forth about the mechanics of giant sex. Sylvia had began making out with Yuki, the tiny girl simply squealing as Sylvia did everything for her. Still, Diana wanted me to help. I needed to talk to him.

“What are you doing with those pictures?” I walked up to Jonathan, placing me uncomfortably close to my gigantic roommates.

“What does it look like I’m doing, these are going on Facebook,” Jonathan slurred.

“Facebook doesn’t allow naked pictures.”

Jonathan looked at me like I was stupid. “You upload the picture, and then it’s on Facebook. It’s that simple. I’m Snapchatting some to friends too. Everybody’s gotta see this.”

“It’s pretty spectacular, I’ll admit. But you have got to stop.”

“Like what, people aren’t going to know about them. You’re naïve, Nate. They want to be known, Nate, especially Vicki. They’ll be busy doing other things. But, it seems like they still want you around, you jerk. If things like earlier keep going on, you’ll be the envy of every man on Earth.”

“But…”

“Shit! They’re going at it now!” I reached for Jonathan’s phone, but he knocked my hand away like a fly. He switched the recording to video mode, as it appeared that Vicki and Diana had finally settled on something.

“Well, if you’re really insistent on keeping this up, you can go suck my dick.” Vicki immediately hunched in front of Diana.

“I think I’ll do a better job than your little friends. I know you wanted to humor them, but… I bet you’ve been thirsting over me all night. Vicki placed her hands on Diana’s shoulders, preparing to fit her tool in her mouth. It twitched a little as she approached. “Whoever wants can work on the back end, by the way.” Vicki wriggled her butt, inviting anyone who wanted to approach. “I think this game kind of broke down anyway, courtesy of this STUBBORN DICK.” She flicked Diana’s cock with her fingers, causing it to twitch yet more. Vicki looked like she had grown quite a bit even from when she entered. Perhaps she was eleven feet. Perhaps twelve. But at any rate, even Diana’s eleven incher looked small to Vicki, something Diana only appreciated as her mouth got close.

“We’ve always been perverted,” Vicki announced to the room. “And people are going to be forced to accept that. Who’s going to tell ME what’s wrong? As I said, you’re free to crawl over us, and I’m going to show my sister my breasts while I suck her cock.” Vicki promptly got onto her knees and wrapped her flesh around Diana’s cock.

“For the record, we have not always been like this. It’s just been Vicki.” Vicki stared at Diana mockingly for a second, before she finished encasing her dick within her sweaty flesh. For a second, the incomparable spheres were able to encase them entirely, an eleven inch dick simply disappearing amongst her breasts. Diana immediately lost her composure, as she began to buck against the wall of flesh pinning her dick. Hesitantly, a couple of people approached Vicki’s backside. Even on her knees, it was elevated to the face level of the other partygoers. Jonathan, looking guilty, sunk one of his hands into her pert backside. Vicki didn’t even seem to notice. Jonathan looked at his hand after he removed it like he was never going to wash again.

“I thought you said that this was getting ridiculous?” Sylvia hollered, still holding me. “You seem to enjoy this now that you’re involved.” Diana appeared to be in bliss as Vicki moved her breasts just enough to expose the tip of her penis. She gazed at it a second, hungrily, before taking it into her mouth.

“Vicki’s being stubborn anyway, and you’ve got to admit this is pretty cool!” Diana hollered, moving her dick unexpectedly, Vicki had pulled her inside, and the sudden movement caused her to gag a little.

“You WILL not move, because if you don’t, the strongest and largest set of jaws in the world is going to end up biting down on your cock. So quit it!” Vicki hollered, her voice muffled by Diana’s tool.

“Then Sylvia should quit pouting about everything.” Diana pouted one last time, before she began thrusting into Vicki’s mouth in earnest. The two quit speaking as loud slurping noises came from Vicki, as she sucked at Diana’s cock in earnest.

“C’mon, let’s go see our big sisters too,” Sylvia sighed. Our big sisters? Well, I guess if they were this free with each other… maybe it was like I was part of the family.

“Do you think I should stick it in her butt?” Sylvia said, rolling her arm back and forth. “She’s not paying attention to anyone except Diana now. I think she just expected people to be awed by getting to touch her butt, like Jonathan. But Vicki always yelps when anyone does something like that to her.” Yuki walked up next to Sylvia. “YUKI! I will love you forever if you do it!”

“Uhh…. My head comes up only to her asshole. Her butt’s bigger than me,” Yuki quivered. “I’m kind of afraid of getting hurt.”

“You know other than Nate... and I guess my sisters now, you’re the only one I like that way,” Sylvia cooed. “I’ll protect you.” Sylvia picked Yuki up and held her close to her, Sylvia’s new assets pressing into Yuki. “Just do this one thing… reallll quick. She’ll love it.” I stared up nervously at Sylvia, who grinned down at me. I wouldn’t be able to get her to do anything else.

She held Yuki over Vicki’s head for just a second, before Yuki finally decided to go with it.

“Well, it will be pretty easy to fit at least.” All at once, Yuki shoved her arm deep into Vicki’s ass, being buried up to her elbow.

“EEP!” Vicki raised her butt high up at once, jerking her out of Sylvia’s arms, and suspending her above the floor.

“That feels good,” Vicki continued, pulling her mouth out from Diana’s cock for a moment.. “Wriggle around there a little Yuki!” She proclaimed lewdly.

“You knew what was going on!” Sylvia accused Yuki.

“I can listen, y’know.” Vicki responded.

“Vicki….” Diana cried. “I was just about to reach my climax…”

“Beg harder, little girl. And maybe I’ll go back to sucking your little dick.”

“Don’t call me littleeeeeeee, I’m really big. Noone else can even fit my cock in.”

“And to me, you’re little. And try harder, Yuki, I’m not delicate,” she groaned with satisfaction, before taking Diana’s cock farther in. Soon it was again in entirely, Vicki smiling as she brought Diana closer to her climax. Sylvia was still holding Yuki, even as she managed to fit two arms easily inside of her.

“This should be enough….” Sylvia replied. “Vicki has always wanted to be the center of attention. I think that she’ll be satisfied now.” She was still holding Yuki, keeping her from being flung around with every movement of Vicki’s ass. “Hey, Nate.”

“Yeah.”

“This is what you wanted too, isn’t it? Vicki’s growing so fast. We bought this house for when we grew, but I wonder how long she’ll fit in it. I have no idea where things are going to go from here.” Vicki sucked more and more intensely. Even against the vice grip she had her pinned under, Diana bucked further and further as she approached her climax. She wrapped her arms around Vicki’s head, and gripped her hair tightly. She began screaming out in abandon, as she started pumping a full load of her seed into Vicki’s mouth. Vicki’s own cum kept flowing to the floor, in a sticky stream, the stimulation from Diana and Yuki satiating her.

Vicki simply stood there, sucking and coaxing out the remainder of Diana’s climax. It kept pouring into her mouth, and she just kept sucking at it with full force. Soon, Diana began to shake, as her orgasm finally trailed off. Vicki swallowed her cum, even as it kept flowing.

Vicki opened her mouth, revealing a mouth full of cum to her captive audience. “You really came a lot, Diana. I could barely keep up with it.”

“That was incredible,” Diana moaned. “I think I need you to do this again.” All of the partygoers were talking amongst each other, more cellphone cameras going off throughout the room. The room was packed with people, from one end to the other.

“You’ll have the chance,” Vicki replied, before swallowing the remainder of Diana’s seed. “You keep sucking, even while they’re cumming.” Vicki explained. “I did this for my boyfriends before, and they were plenty turned on. But they never acted appreciative afterwards. Not like you,” she poked Diana’s limp dick. “Then again, you’re the first person I’ve known who has good tasting cum. Maybe that’s a part of your dream body too.”

“My dream body…” Diana sighed, with her eyes closed. She actually looked like she was falling asleep. It had to be well past midnight, so this made sense.

“Yuki, I’m going to assume that the bottle landed on you, okay? You were the one who put your hands up my butt while everyone else was so scared they barely touched me. I like bold little girls like you! Sylvia knows how to make the coolest friends!” Even as she said this, Vicki’s stomach reignited, demanding more. Sylvia flashed an awkward grin, looking at Vicki, pleased by her warming up towards her friend.

And so, for the rest of the night, my dream, and Vicki’s, came true.

End Notes:

Which one of the sisters do you like the most?

The Interview-Part 1 by Bob Charlie

I woke up in the middle of the dancing floor. I felt sticky all over. Stickier than I had ever been in my life. It was Vicki’s cum. All over. I decided to try a bit of it, bringing the sticky goo up to my mouth. It actually tasted pretty good. Looking around, most of the floor was covered in it. Of course, that wasn’t nearly as noticeable as the source of it. Vicki still lay in the room, her massive body taking up much of the room. She was snoring loudly, calm as anyone has ever been. Even though she just led fifteen people on an orgy throughout the night.

Suddenly, Diana came walking up to me. Her massive dick standing down limply, she looked down at me.

“You know, if Vicki rolled over in her sleep you’d be dead right now. Not squished pleasantly beneath her body; not getting away with a broken arm; dead. You should consider these things from now on, Nate.” Looking over at the sleeping form of Vicki, I realized she had to be right. “Anyway, I doubt she’s going to help, so you have to clean up.”

“Clean up?”

“Her CUM. You know, what you see everywhere around here! I’ll admit Nate, it does taste pretty good." I looked at Diana quizzically as she openly said this.

"What? I’ve tried some myself. I've seen you try it. But… Vicki can’t just charm everybody with her ass. We’re setting up for an interview with the local news station later today! They called out the blue, and I couldn't exactly turn them down!”

“An interview today! Are you insane! Vicki is naked! And people were pouring beer in her mouth! She must be hungover!” I protested.

“We are all hungover. And it’s best that we control the narrative going on. They called us for an interview. One of my friends called that she set it up for today. In fact, the more I think about it…” Diana put her palm up to her head, groaning in frustration. “The more I think about it, people from the party must already talk to everyone, so we’ve already run out of time. We need to be going out there as soon as possible. And I told them I’d meet them inside in four hours.”

“In four hours! Are you insane! We are not going to clean this room in four hours!!!” In addition to Vicki’s cum, empty bottles, plastic cups, crumbs of food, and everything else littered the room.

“Don’t worry, it’s not just us two. We’ll be fine. SYLVIA!!!”

“What.”

“Get in here!”

Sylvia ambled in the room, holding a hand to her head. Yuki followed behind her. Apparently she had stayed overnight with her. I felt a slight pang of jealously towards Yuki, but it was probably misplaced. After all, the Small triplets appeared to be pretty open about a LOT of things.

Yuki talked to Sylvia about heading out for a little while; she had some homework she needed to work on for next week. Sylvia looked at her with a concerned expression on her face; she had been worried ever since Vicki used her last night; Yuki had become as completely covered in her release as me.

“I keep asking her if she's okay. I don't know if she doesn't know her size or what, but Nate-you and Yuki were absolutely used by her last night. I was afraid of you getting hurt."

"Well, can you please just mop up the rest of the cum?" Diana ordered. "Maybe Yuki showered a bit off, but it's freaking everywhere here! And we need to pick up everything else here-this place needs to be spotless in a few hours!"

"Can you PLEASE SLOW DOWN. I have a headache and I didn't even drink last night, can you please slow down,” Sylvia groaned with exhaustion. “I tried to just pretend most of the other people weren’t there. Vicki made us strip down NAKED in front of these strangers. I just played some more Persona while Yuki watched last night; I couldn't exactly sleep after what happened. The last thing I want to do is talk to some dumb news reporter.”

“Some dumb news reporter? Sylvia, not now.” Diana almost screamed as she picked out the last of the used cans from the floor, almost caked in cum.

“It’s like all the people who act like anime and games are weird things for weird people,” Sylvia complained. “We had a fucking ORGY in here last night. "The media will find something to make as seem weird, because, frankly, it was kinda weird."

“It’s the local news, not ‘the media.’ Just help me clean up! Unless we seem weird, they’re not going to present us as weird.”

“Weird gets ratings,” Sylvia threw a trash bag onto the floor, before she began placing empty cups and plates into it. “Nate, please help too. I have a headache and want to just finish P5 right now, but we have a stupid interview.” She threw a garbage bag over at me, and, taking the cue, decided to start helping.

“Well, we’re not going to clean this up at all unless lard ass here gets out of the way!” Diana complained, poking the massive back of Vicki.

“Don’t call me lard asssssssssss. You fucking loved it when I sucked your cock last night,” Vicki groaned, swatting her seven foot sister away like a fly with a motion of her hand.

“Vicki, within the next four hours, you need to get off the floor, shower, get dressed, and think of what you are going to tell these people. I’m not even asking you to clean!!!”

“But I don’t wanna shower. Besides, you really really loved it. You couldn't quit saying my name when you came... 8 times? What girl lets someone do that? You should be grateful.”

“Vicki, not now. You NEED. TO. SHOWER.”

“And you’re going to make me?” Vicki finally got up, propping herself up on her elbow as she turned around, staring at Diana. Her eyes were bleary and bloodshot. “Who said today was a good day for an interview, anyway?”

“They called us to set it up!” Diana pleaded.

“They called us? They called us? Don’t you think that we’re more important than a local news station,” Vicki cried. “Besides, the doctor said we’re the only ones with this genetic mutation anyway! This is only possible for us. It won’t happen to anyone else.”

“Genetic mutation?” I asked Vicki. I might as well know about all that was going on.

Diana, ignoring me, continued on. “I have told you time and time again. We are not all powerful. Even you. Just go along with me, and get dressed. We ordered clothes with the future in mind, so even with the ridiculous rate you’re exploding outwards at, there should be something back there. Go.”

“Fine, yeah, whatever. Anything for my LITTLE sister.” Vicki finally began to stand up, unsteadily on her feet. Her back was to me, and I stared up again at the largest butt in existence. Last night that girl right there fucked me. God Damn.

“Don’t worry Vicki!” I called up to her. “You know how sexy you are. There’s no way that the interview’s not going to go well. You’ll be a global sensation.”

“Of course, you’re right Nate. Diana, I am the only one who appreciates what’s happening to us.” She raised her foot far above the floor. Above me. I could feel the heat emanating from it as it hovered above me. Caked in sweat and grime, it was coated in Vicki’s overpowering scent. I wanted to badly to lick at the folds of my feet, but she pulled it away. “Soon, Diana, you’ll be nothing but a mite to me too. And you’ll beg me to let you rub your little cock on my feet. And I MAY let you.” Vicki pressed her foot quickly into Diana’s face, causing her to gag a little, before she walked away, snickering.

Diana looked at me with an accusatory face. “Did you HAVE to do that? Really?”

“Oh, she likes it,” I said, trying to sound blasé.

“She ran the show last night. She always wants to run the show. She’s enough of a brat like it is. Don’t encourage her to get bigger!”

“Well, it’s not like you had to take that treatment, is it?”

Diana sighed, looking at me out of the corner of her eye. It seems that she was trying to organize some contraption to get her dick in order. It was clearly providing her some difficulties to wrap it under the metal thing.

“You know, it’s just going to get harder to hide your tool,” I told Diana. “Your pretty unique, I don’t think people will act with revulsion around you.”

“I just don’t want to shock people. And Vicki will be shocking enough.” She was really straining with the device now, struggling to fit her dick inside it. Finally, it slipped in just enough, and Diana let out a sigh of relief. “Just help me clean up all this fucking cum. All this FUCKING CUM! I’ll admit Nate, Vicki’s huge. But nobody should ejaculate this much. This thing changes us in other ways, Nate. Maybe in ways we've had deep dark thoughts about. And for some reason, Vicki’s fetish is ejaculating everywhere!!!”

“Yours is having a dick?”

“Hey, that’s not too abnormal,” Sylvia piped up, still picking up trash. “I read stuff with it all the time.”
“Nate, we’ve been through this before. I guess mine is pretty weird, but so is yours. And Vicki takes the cake.” A wooden mop hit me in the face, thrown at full force from Diana’s powerful arms. That had to leave a mark on my face. I looked around—the room was covered. I didn’t know how I was going to get this up in a few hours. But the way Diana was staring at me now, I had to try.

“You have to help too”—Diana threw another mop at Sylvia, who had finished picking up most of the trash there. Damn, she works fast. Diana walked out of the room, heading towards Vicki’s—perhaps in an effort to try and get her to help. Together, we worked on picking up the rest of cum. The smell of it was getting to me. I always thought that female ejaculate was supposed to be largely water, but this substance was definitely more viscous. The smell was also highly erotic. It was hard to stop my own erection—I have no idea how Diana handled her monster.

“Well, Diana’s right, y’know.” Sylvia kept cleaning up. “I don’t even know of any hentai I’ve read where this is a fetish. Knowing Vicki, she’s probably literally thinking like a dog. Marking everything with her scent or something.”

“By the way, nobody’s been telling me, HOW have you done this? Vicki’s already taller than the largest man, and she’s got to be several times bigger.” I said this, staring hard at Sylvia.

“I thought YOU’D like it,” Sylvia sighed. “Besides, I didn’t really have a choice. Vicki had never even made the connection that such a thing as a giantess fetish exists. And as soon as she found out it was possible, she HAD to have it. She wouldn’t shut up about it. And we decided to take it too, so that we could watch her. But at the rate she’s growing, it doesn’t seem like there’s any point.”

“But how did you do it?” I wrung out the mop in a sink, preparing to get more up.

“We just went to a doctor and took some weird thing. That’s all,” Sylvia sighed. “I don’t know what the hell’s going on either, just that I need a bigger TV. I’m going to be trying to watch my shows on a postage stamp if I get much bigger. And then I’m going to miss the Heaven’s Feel premiere.” Sylvia, transforming into a literal giantess—and she’s concerned about how to watch anime.

“I’m sure you can afford a bigger TV,” I smiled. We were almost done mopping up Vicki’s cum, but the smell wasn’t gone—not even close. Even with the room dry, the erotic scent hung in the air. “And what’s Heaven’s Feel? Is it part of that Fate thing?”

“That Fate thing?” Sylvia sighed, putting her hand to her head. “Really, Nate. Do you not remember the multiple series we’ve watched together? Magic, Excalibur, psychotic priests—all that? I’ve been into it for forever. You’re cool Nate, but seriously consider paying attention to everything I show you. It’s not that hard.” My mind spun for a second, trying to place exactly where what Fate was from.

“Don’t you know Nate?” She ruffled my hair, treating me like a little child. “I’ll have the full pick of so-called weeb boys and girls once I grow. You’re going to have to show me a good time if you want me to keep you Natey?” She teased, puffing her chest out proudly.

“I… I’ll make sure to pay attention,” I stammered. “Besides, I know it’s the one where the main heroine is actually the legendary King…”

“Whatever. I'm just teasing you. But it still seems like you haven’t been paying as much attention as I’d like. Maybe you just didn’t like it, although I wouldn’t understand why. Anyway, you’re giant girl isn’t going to leave you over shit taste. You shouldn’t take my joking seriously.” Sylvia swung her mop in frustration at a particularly pernicious puddle of cum, one which just wouldn’t come out. “This stuff just won’t come out! I hope I never leak like this…” Sylvia grumbled mysteriously as she redoubled her efforts.

“And I played the dating sim as well. The story’s good. And the girls are cute. Actually the boys are pretty cute too.” Sylvia giggled, as I blushed looking at her. “Does it really surprise you now that maybe I like cute girls? It shouldn’t. Though it's the only dating sim I've actually played, they generally aren't that great...”

“I mean, Fate is far LESS of a fetish thing than girls flooding rooms with cum, so it seems like it’s kind of a moot point. I mean, I’m turning myself into a giant for your fetishes, the least you can do is pay attention to my hobbies. Besides, if you reward me…” she said, putting her arms around me, and drawing her into her much more endowed chest, “I may capture a cute little girl doll and have you two go at it in my hands. Where I’ll be quite hand-sy with you two.” Sylvia giggled at her own joke as she continued. “Of course, I could collect them all for you too. Not one, not two, but maybe something more like twenty and thirty. They can all go down on you at once while I play with the whole collection. I’ll have them dress up in different costumes for you, and put them on giant shelves. I'll be able to find plenty of people willing to do that for me.”

“I don’t think you’re going to find thirty amazingly cute girls who’ll want to fuck me anytime soon. And isn’t that kind of treating them like objects.” I sighed, letting my fantasy run with Sylvia’s whims.
“Nate, come on. I’d LOVE to be on a giant girl’s shelf as much as the reverse—as long as she’s sufficiently adorable. And I didn’t say they’ll want to fuck you. They’ll want to fuck me, of course! And because they’ll want me to fondle them, I’ll make them do whatever I say. And you had better appreciate it when I do it!” I redoubled my efforts at cleaning Vicki’s cum. Most of it was gone—the end was finally in sight.

“Do we HAVE to conduct the interview in here?” Sylvia groaned, spraying some lemon scented air freshener copiously in every corner of the room. “As punishment for even pretending to not care about Fate, I’m going to let you finish this up. I’m going to get changed. You’ll be in the interview with us, so just behave normally for the stupid reporters.“ Sylvia walked over next to me, bending down, whispering. “I seriously can’t believe you barely recognized my show. I’m going to have to educate you after the interview, ok? And after that, I have a ~very special surprise.”

With that, she turned around and left the room, her hair swaying as the seven foot girl departed. There were still a couple of patches of Vicki’s release around the room, remaining largely untouched. Time to get to work.

The Interview-Part 2 by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:

I know that it's been quite a while since my last update, but I'll try not to have such long of gaps from now on.

Soon it looked like there hadn’t ever been any party in the main living room. All the cups, dishes, crumbs, overturned tables… all of it was gone. The only suspicious thing remaining was a slight scent in the air from Vicki… nothing we could do would get rid of it.
“Ok…” Diana walked in, surveying everything. “This room still fucking smells like Vicki. At least a little. But I suppose we’ll have to make do. Maybe we can see if they’ll just interview us outside?”

“They’ll be here in half an hour,” Sylvia warned. “Vicki better not show up naked in the middle of the interview. Journalists are like vultures. We’ll be humiliated in a moment if Vicki does anything weird.”

“We’ll be celebrities no matter what. And if you go into this acting like every journalist is out to get you, it’s not going to go well,” Diana replied. “I can’t really control Vicki anyway.”

I felt the ground shake, barely perceptible at first, but increasing in intensity. That must be Vicki. Soon the red haired girl appeared around the corner. She was at least clothed this time, but GOD was she huge. She was wearing a midriff, somehow freakishly made for her size. She had the same figure she always did—her gut sticking out slightly. At her size, however, that made her all the more intimidating. Her breasts stuck out, each one far larger than my head. The shirt pulled tightly over them, and the outline of her nipples were visible. From the right angle you probably couldn’t even see her face. The intense smell she had been collecting was gone-however—somehow Diana had been able to get her to shower.

“Well, are we just about ready to get this stupid thing over with,” Vicki laughed. She walked closer and closer to me, her figure obstructing my view. Instinctively, I wanted to take a step back, but soon she stood above me. She had gotten so big that she could walk all over me. I looked above her, seeing her ass hovering right above me, barely clad in a pair of incredibly tight jean-shorts.

“They’ll arrive any second,” Diana chided, looking slightly red. “So please stop flaunting your ass around for one moment! Act like a fucking normal human being!!!”

Soon a doorbell rung at the front door. A small, white van had pulled up. A dressed up man and woman were walking up towards the door, and Diana moved towards the door it to answer it. Sylvia and I followed

“Hello, we’re with the Channel Eight local news, we heard something about some really tall girl from several people, and we got a bunch of photos, probably photoshopped, sent to us by some people. We have nothing to cover except the potholes on main street we thought that we’ quell these… rumors…” The man’s voice trailed off as he saw Diana, standing over seven feet in height, looming above him.

“So, it’s actually true then, I guess. We’re still growing, we’re not sure why, and we thought that it be best to tell people about it before people found out on their own.” Sylvia volunteered, acting as if it were all routine. Although she was still hiding towards the back of the room.

“But I thought you were growing because…” let me tell you one thing. It hurts when someone stomps on your
foot. When that someone is seven and a half feet tall, and larger in proportion, it hurts a lot a hell of a lot. The sharp jolt ran though my entire body. At least it didn’t feel like anything was broken. But Diana did manage to shut me up.

“Uh… young man, did something hurt you?” The reporter asked for a second, not caring. “Anyway, we’re going to interview the girls in the living room, if you want to run off, that’s fine.”

“But he’s living with us!” Sylvia pouted. He should be part of the interview too.” The reporter shrugged as if he didn’t care. As we walked towards the center of the room, the younger reporter looked up and saw Vicki. Her eyes grew wide and she took a step back. She practically slapped the other reporter in an attempt to get his attention.

“HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL!” she screamed. “People don’t grow that big. People just don’t grow that big!” She looked like she was searching for an escape route, turning her head back and forth. “She’s the girl in the photos, Michael. She’s the girl in the pictures!!”

“Calm down. If anything, this just means that we’ll get a promotion.” I’ll give it to him, he seemed to be rather nonplussed by a girl bigger than a car. The two began walking towards the center of the room. A large couch was set up for the three of us, courtesy of Diana. Vicki simply kneeled to the side. She was nearly as big as the couch. Across from there, a couple of chairs were set up, also courtesy of Diana. The two reporters sat down, each looking stunned as possible. We sat down too. Sitting on the left side of the couch, next to Sylvia, I felt myself rise up slightly.

“So… uh… what in the world is this?” The female reporter shuffled in her chair uncomfortably. “This just… doesn’t happen to people. Can you explain how in the world this is going on?”

“We just noticed that we were growing one day,” Vicki smiled. “I’m a big girl now! That’s all!”

“No, that’s not all.” The female reporter was beginning to grow louder, leaning forward in her chair. “Do you have ANY idea what this means? You are HUGE. You’re bigger than any fucking person that has ever existed.”

“I’m still growing,” Vicki smiled looking down at her. “You look like such a little girl right now. She stretched her mostly bare leg out, her huge foot almost reaching the female reporter, who stared transfixed at it. She wriggled it in front of her, while Diana began hissing incomprehensibly at Vicki. For some reason, Sylvia pulled me close to her, protectively, for some reason.

“Anyway… what is causing your growth? You seem unconcerned about it, but after we air this the whole world’s going to know about you.”

“This has happened over a period of days,” Vicki boomed. “The ‘whole world’ had better be prepared.”

“We don’t know what’s happening to us,” Diana interjected desperately. “We designed the house just for us, actually. That’s why the ceilings are so high. And anyone’s welcome to come anytime. That way people will see that we aren’t threatening. Okay?’

“Right… have you told your parents about this? Surely they’ve called?” The younger reporter interjected, looking up at them.

“They’ve called… but we really haven’t been talking to them.” Sylvia trailed off, answering timidly. “We’ve been using their money to cope with the effects of this. But, let me be honest here. They’ve given us a lot of money. But they haven’t watched us too much. They haven’t done much for us otherwise.”

“We’re not going to be low on money,” Vicki replied. “Just get it through your heads that people knowing about us isn’t a BAD thing. Okay? Look at this girl right here, RIGHT here!” Vicki wildly gesticulated at Diana, trying to make her the center of attention for a moment. “She has the world’s biggest…”,

“Well, from what I see here, you have the world’s biggest tits!” The reporter shouted, looking over at the looming form of Vicki. The younger reporter looked absolutely shocked, glaring at him. It was at that point that I noticed that both of them were wearing rings.

“Yeah, I know. That’s obvious. You’re looking for ratings.” Vicki arched her back a little. Even the gigantic piece of fabric she wore looked like it was going to burst. “But this’ll really get you ratings. Diana has the world’s biggest…”

“So who wants some refreshments!?” I shouted at the reporters, hoping to distract them for a moment. It wasn’t going to work though. The guy had the scoop of the century, and the girl was down-right terrified.

“The world’s biggest what? I imagine people want to know.” The reporter pressed Vicki. Good thing this wasn’t live. Right?

“The world’s biggest…” Vicki continued, looking annoyed.

“The world’s biggest sense of care and compassion!” Diana screamed in a fake sounding voice. “Isn’t there more that’s interesting about us than sex, you stupid reporters? I have a lot to talk about.” She was getting annoyed. I don’t know why people would want to make an eight foot tall reporter mad, but apparently they were.

“Well, I mean, this is going to be on a lot of people’s minds,” the male reporter continued. “When three young beautiful college girls start growing like this, naturally a lot of people’s minds are going to focus on…”

“BIG COCK! BIG DICK! THE WORLD’S BIGGEST PENIS!” Vicki shouted, almost causing the room to shake. Everyone sat there silently, as Diana began to slump in her couch, covering her head in her hands. “And you shouldn’t be ashamed of it. You have a dick. So what? Maybe some people will think that’s gross. So what? Fuck them. Tons of people will flock after you, admire you, want to fuck you. You and Sylvia becoming absolutely titchy compared to me because you’re holding back. As long as you think ANYTHING about this is bad, you’re not going to live up to your full potential.” Vicki placed her oversized arm on Diana’s shoulder as she said this. I wasn’t sure exactly what caused it, but Diana was beginning to sport an erection now, one that was showing itself off to the newscasters through the bulge in her jeans.

“That was a real inspiring speech sis,” Diana muttered, looking at her with a mixture of anger and hopelessness. “Could you reporters have focused on ANYTHING else…”

“So… you have a dick…” the younger newscaster remarked, looking over at Diana. “And what was this about holding back? You do know how you’re growing, don’t you?”

“Even if I do, do you think I’m going to tell you,” Diana muttered. “We just wanted to let you know that you shouldn’t be scared of us. But that doesn’t mean that we’re not here. We’re big… and yes… we’re going to be bigger. And soon. And I think people will like it. To tell the truth, am I self-conscious of my dick. Yes. Yes I am. And I’m nervous about everything.” Diana was speaking faster, unloading her secrets to the reporters, as she sat up straight in her chair. And she was talking to the female reporter, going faster now, animatedly. It looked like her erection stood larger than before. “But, you know what? You’re looking right at me right now. Right at my erection.” Diana leaned in, looking across the table at her. “A lot of people will be in the future. It’s something that’s admirable to look at.” The bulge had swelled yet further, looking like it was about to burst out of your jeans. “Vicki keeps making it clear that we’re going to be seen primarily in a sexual manner. But that doesn’t have to be demeaning. We’re sexually SUPERIOR to little people like you.” Diana appeared to be letting something come free from her, as she kept losing herself, her stomach now rumbling.

“I’m fucking hungry right now, you little reporters. I’ll tell the world what that means. It means I’m going to get bigger. When we’re hungry, we’ll get bigger! When…” Diana trailed off, looking around.

“To tell the truth, I’m getting a little worked up right now, more than I have been.” Everyone looked like they were going to fall over as Diana just stopped her rant, looking over self-consciously for a little longer. “This isn’t live, right? You reporters wouldn’t be that dumb.”

“Uh… no, it’s not.” The male reporter gulped in response to Diana’s question.

“Good… good… Vicki’ll tell people we all fooled around when we were young. The world’ll know soon, but we kind of made out incestulously and stuff for a while. However, we didn’t do it at a young age. Really, I can’t recall fooling around with anyone until I was sixteen. And young people shouldn’t be exposed to nudity.” She felt the bulge on her pants, trying to fiddle with her zipper. “So everything from Vicki’s rant onward can be edited out for the general audience, right? And your stupid questions, too.”

“Porn isn’t part of a newscast for anybody at all,” The reporter tried to stand up to Diana furiously. “We at channel nine are a reputable news organization, who will never put up with anything like this!”

“You’ll earn the highest ratings you ever had!” I shouted, sitting next to Sylvia, who was squirming uncomfortably. With her high rate of breathing and flushed cheeks, it looked like she was aroused as well. All of three of them were a lot of the time now. Fucking awesome. “I’ve literally never watched the local news in the town I’m from. They’re only good for the weather and local sports stuff, and you can view that online. Besides, how can you claim to have any reputation when you start off asking about Vicki’s uh… bust.”

“Thanks Nate. You’re getting more into this now. And you have permission to talk about my boobs.” Vicki had to be “flooding” like she was last night, even as she said this. Her smell was growing stronger, even through her clothes. I could have sworn I say a wet patch, near her crotch.

“So… we’ll be bigger and bigger, and obviously I haven’t gotten comfortable enough with that,” Diana sighed, still fiddling with her zipper while staring at the female reporter. “Do you want to… y’know, touch my dick real quick? I need to get used to letting strangers do that.”

“I am engaged to this man!” she yelled out.

“I’m not going to let my fiancé do anything like that, you giant bitch!” He roared, acting like he was going to intimidate Diana. That was a joke. Even standing out of his chair, he was shorter than Diana, sprawled out over the couch.

“Look, like I said, I just care about people liking us,” Diana sighed. “I think I’ve got to grow a bit, to keep this ass,” she poked Vicki in the side, as the larger girl giggled “in check for that reason. And one way to do that would be to show people that this size is not a problem. I’ll be more comfortable that way. I just want you to help me real quick. And judging from this little prick’s prick over there, I doubt that you’ve had an experience like this before.” Indeed, the male reporter, still standing up, was experiencing a bulge of his own. Much smaller than hers.

“Like I said, I just want you to touch it, that’s all. But you don’t have to.” The smell of Diana’s precum filled the room as her dick pointed out, freed from its prison. It stood, merely half-erect, at nine inches in length. It appeared to twice as thick AND long as the reporter’s small rod, which already appeared to be fully there. “You can leave the house right now. I don’t care.” Diana smirked at the engaged young female reporter.

“D…don’t act like women are so shallow that they only care about dick size!” She looked at Diana. “I love him!”

“Why do you love him? He doesn’t seem that nice to me. I would at least hesitate a little to do something like this to a guy if I thought they were nice enough. But this little prick seems like a little prick. Again, you can just leave though.” I was surprised that Vicki stood to the side like she did. Her fingers reached for her crotch as Diana talked though, as subtle as possible for a giant like her. She was smiling with a wide Cheshire grin.

Cheryl Smith had joined Channel Nine four years ago, right out of journalism school. Holding no morals, she had been willing to do anything to head for the top, hopefully something better than local news. So she had been lying, cheating, and sleeping to get to her position as the co-anchor on the main channel. Her partner, Danny Williams, was one of the only people on the station who made any money, and his face wasn’t bad. But, to Cheryl, he didn’t have much else going for her. A stupid, incorrect thought burst into her head at this moment. With the wild overestimation of her own looks and intelligence that she had, Cheryl believed that she could become the sole partner of Diana. The sole partner of this giant girl. Someone famous. And, so, with one small motion, I saw her gingerly place her hand on Diana’s cock, causing it to swell even a little larger.

“Hey, Diana? What was that about not having everything head torwards an orgy,” I remarked. It is where things were heading.

“Shut up, Nate. That’s what you wanted. This has been well established by now. Besides, I just want to make sure that people aren’t scared of us. That they like us. If that’s through sex, then that’s the way it’ll go. Come on, I feel pretty horny right now, girl. Surely you understand. Just give me a yes or no. Vicki’s right here and ALWAYS ready to go.

Tentatively, Cheryl placed her other hand on Diana’s cock. Diana smirked down at her. She was a short woman, and standing at full height she only came to Diana’s belly button. The tip of Diana’s cock came to rest on her moderate chest.

“Hey, guy,” she pointed at the other reporter. “We never compared sizes. Why don’t you do that for me. Just whip it out.”

“Look, I know my dick’s smaller than you, but…”

“I’ll let you touch mine too.” With that, the reporter hungrily whipped out his cock, pointing it at the giant athlete. Diana simply smirked.

“This is why we’re going to be famous, y’know. My cock puts the one of jerks like you to absolute shame.” Diana reached down and encircled it in his hand. Cheryl began to weakly stroke Diana’s rod, causing it to swell up a little further. Her balls were swollen as well, looking like they were ready to unleash their load.

“You really don’t get it, do you, little man?” Diana enveloped his small cock with a single hand, an air of superiority rising in her voice. “You can’t compete with me at all!”

“She actually said ‘little man.’ I can’t believe that she actually said that,” Sylvia whispered in my ear. Leaning into me, the seven foot girl felt soft and comforting.

“So… I’m still not completely on a different scale,” Diana sighed, gazing with contempt at the little woman. “Do you want to see if you can put this thing inside me?”

“Yes,” she breathed.

“You REALLY want to?”

“Yes!” She motioned, as if to put her mouth over Diana’s cock, before with a motion she pulled back. Diana began to work with her pants like they were a contraption, struggling to put her snake back where it came from.

“W… What are you doing!?” Cheryl cried out. She looked absolutely hungry for Diana at this point.

“You can tell the world that our bodies are transforming into our ideals,” Diana sighed. “I grew this thing partially so that the women I liked wouldn’t leave me for some jerk. But frankly, despite not being for moronic political reasons like Sylvia, I’m not the fondest of reporters either. And I have the impression that you’re a jerk. And you might have an STD. I don’t know if this stuff makes us immune to that or not.”

“YOU LITERALLY WHIPPED OUT YOUR COCK IN FRONT OF ME!” Cheryl screamed with indignation, shaking as her fists, held to her side, shook.

“Yeah, whatever. You two started making this a sexual thing. I should just get used to that. The three of us are the most sexually desirable people on Earth. I know you want me more than I want you. Hey, the tape’s still running, right?”

“Yes…” Cheryl trailed off, as her partner just sat on the ground in shock.

“I know you wanted to present us as freaks. Hell, maybe Vicki is a bit of a freak. But I’m going to tell everyone now. Why is it a problem? We’re NOT going to hurt anyone.” Diana actually glared at Vicki as she said this. Vicki hadn’t shown that she would hurt anyone, would she? The smile was off Vicki’s face by now, however, as she glared down at her smaller sister. “And YOU want to fuck me more than vice versa, just say it.”

“I… I guess I do then. What of it!?” The tiny girl stared up at Diana, still trying to act defiant.

“Well, I don’t know how our bodies work yet. So no placing your mouth on it, or your little pussy, or anything else that can give an infection. I’ll let you handle it though, if you want.”

“Why are you acting this way? You claim that you’re not going to hurt anybody, but you’re acting so arrogant!” She stomped the floor with rage. Diana repeated her action, with ten times the force of earlier. I guess she wasn’t looking to hurt me then.

“Acting ‘arrogant’ isn’t going to hurt anybody!” Diana roared. “I’ve always looked out for our reputation as a family, and I always will! You know why!? Because some newscaster ran a hitpiece on the Small family and their ‘spoiled family’ a while back. That’s why my sister doesn’t even trust the news!” Sylvia held me close as Diana ranted.

One news story wouldn’t be enough to trash their reputation. People had always regarded the Small family as spoiled. People were mystified as to why their children attended public school, and snide jabs were directed towards them all the time. Above all else, people talked about the various ways in which Vicki dumped her succession of boyfriends. To some degree, it helped for me however. I doubt I could have become friends with three of the richest and prettiest girls in town without the strange amount of ill will directed at them.

Things did get worse after one story, however. One in our 'unofficial' school newspaper. It went on at length about Vicki toying with guys. Painting a sixteen year old girl as some mega-manipulator. Specifically, someone who used a string of guys for attention and presents. It tended to be them who ended up cheating on her. And even if Vicki expected tons of presents, she tended to get a lot in return. Yes, there was nothing better to do in our town. This led to people going after Vicki all the time, many of the people she thought were her friends shunning her. Diana had to stand up for Vicki, yelling at numerous people to quit going after her. And Diana didn't want that occurring on a national scale.

“You remind me so much of the people who talked about us behind my back… and that’s what you were going to do with the big Small sisters now, right? That’s not how it works. Not anymore. People are going to respect us!”

“Now you’re getting it!” Vicki gave a thumbs up signal, her smile having returned.

“I’m hungry. And I’m in a bad mood right now. If you feed me, I’ll let you play with my rod A LITTLE. If you want, come back to my bedroom…” Diana got up and began to storm off.

“What about me!?” The male reporter shouted.

“GET OFF OF OUR PROPERTY!” Diana whirled around gazing towards him. In a mess of a disordered suit, he
scampered out of the room immediately. Diana glared at him as he ran, until soon he was out of the room.

“Follow me, little girl.” Diana let the girl follow her back to the room, as she stomped off in a huff. “For the record, this interview was a disaster.”

I had been up for only a few hours, but the effects of last night’s alcohol and this interview was getting to me. Vicki ended up leaving the living room as well, to do who knows what.

“Well, that was a disaster.” Sylvia held my close, as she lay down on the couch.

“Yeah, I guess it was.”

“You look tired. Did you want to try taking a nap?”

“Yeah… I guess…”

“Okay. I’ll take you to bed then.” Sylvia held me in her arms, as she began to stand up. Soon, she was carrying me. I wanted to object to this, but the caring smile on her face lulled me into a sense of safety.

“Don’t worry Nate. It’ll all be fine. I’m sure people will like us. Okay?” Uncertainty and sadness tinged her voice. Sylvia had never liked dealing with people; she had always relied on Diana to do so. She carried me back, slowly, to my room. She had to stoop to get inside the normal sized door. She lay me gently in bed as she sighed for a little longer, gazing at me.

“I just want to take a short nap,” I said, looking at her. “This interview’s left me exhausted.”

“I’ll see you later Nate, okay?” Sylvia slowly pulled the covers over me. I knew she wanted to do this. After making sure I was tucked in, she walked back outside. I couldn’t even see above her chest in the doorframe. Slowly, Sylvia pulled the door closed.

I drifted off to sleep…

They'd Keep Pleasing Me After I Broke Something by Bob Charlie
Everything was dark. Everything was sticky. Looking around, I couldn’t see much of anything but the silhouettes of darkness. Whatever stream I was in was humid. Almost hot. It must have been overcast, because I couldn’t see stars in the sky. The sounds of nature weren’t clear either—I could have sworn I heard other people, however.

“Nate.” The voice boomed from above. I couldn’t tell where it came from. It was almost like it echoed from everywhere, from everything. Reaching my hand into the stream I was floating in, I immediately noticed how viscous this "water" was. Whatever it was—this wasn’t water. Bringing it up to my mouth, I immediately noticed that it had a sweet smell—highly erotic. It was so bizarre-was I being turned on by the river’s water-y dick quickly hardening. Bringing it to my mouth, I noticed that it had a sweet taste too—whatever this was, it tasted just as sweet as it smelled.

“Nate.” The voice boomed again, louder than before. Soon I looked to my right again, somehow light was beginning to filter in here. I saw the shadow of Jonathan, of all people. He was laying down in the vast stream, floating with his hands behind his head, as if he didn’t have a care in the world.

“Jonathan, where are we?” I asked, my mind spinning rapidly.

“Where I’ve always wanted to go,” Jonathan replied. “Where everyone wants to be. You asked to be here Nate. More than anyone.” Light poured into the vast cavern. Finally I began to make out some semblance of a roof, hundreds of feet above. It glowed pink as the sun hit it; it looked like I was somewhere from a sci-fi movie.

“Nate.” As sun kept trickling into the room, I began to make out the shadows of other people throughout the cavern. It looked like hundreds were all floating in this river. No… if there were hundreds that I could see, there had to be far more in total. Some looked peaceful, like Jonathan. Others were openly masturbating, ignoring others around them while crying about “The Goddess.” Others were screaming, wailing in despair as to where the river would go. I began to make out buildings as well, ranging from small houses to office complexes, floating in various states of dilapidation. The sweet, erotic smell around me grew stronger. A mailbox ran into me, as I kept floating in the stream. Several people stood together on a lone building, engaging in some sort of bizarre orgy.

"NATE." I too was losing my sense of self. I felt myself an orgasm rising throughout my entire body, stronger than ever before, as I simply floated in the liquid. I brought more and more of it to my mouth, greedily consuming the substance.

"Nate." Two hands wrapped around me, each nearly the size of my body. It was Sylvia. Her black hair, soaked in the liquid, was stuck to her body. She brought me closer to her. A forlorn, hopeless expression coated her face. Even so, she was breathing heavily, entranced by the liquid around her. Even as she brought me to her chest, I realized she had to be at least fifty feet tall. And even she was helpless in the stream.

“NATE.” Everything began to glow bright, the sun pouring in. Suddenly, I could see everything, for but a moment. A river wider, rougher, and stickier than the Amazon swirled around me as it approached a cliff. Buildings, people, all began to head towards an opening. For a moment, I saw a finger larger than any skyscraper, thousands of feet long, perhaps miles in length, as I flew out into the sunlight. It was attacking a massive, pinkish structure, moving back and forth rapidly over it. Numerous red hairs jutted out, each thicker than my body. Soon I was flying out miles above the clouds, being launched ahead of the waterfall of sticky goo. Other people surrounded me, flying out with me towards infinity. Sylvia held me closer as we exited the great vagina, screaming frantically. The ground wasn't visible.

"NATE!" Even as we began to fall, another great finger headed towards us-only for us. Sticky in the liquid. Sylvia glanced at it desperately-perhaps it could be our salvation.

“NATE. WAS I EVERYTHING YOU EVER DREAMED!? NATE? NATE?”

“NATE, GET UP!” Vicki shouted, causing me to tumble out of bed. The massive form of Vicki hung outside my bedroom, peering in. “Sylvia wants you, y’know? I don’t feel like I should be some errand-girl. And I can’t believe how long it took for me to wake you up. I’m kind of loud, y’know?”

“Yeah…” I stared at her in a stupor, still thinking of my dream. “Vicki, just how big are you?”

“I measured myself for the first time this morning!” she smiled proudly. “I’m 13’6! Diana couldn’t believe it!”

“13’6…” I muttered. “Vicki, hasn’t it been like a week since you started growing!?

“Yeah, I guess. A little over a week. So. Why?”

“I dunno, have you wondered when this treatment stops taking effect?”

“Not anytime soon,” she looked at me bemused. “I thought this was what you wanted anyway. It’s certainly what I want. You can be honest, Nate," she breathed in a flirty tone.

“Okay, I’ll be honest. Vicki, you’re incredibly hot. Ridiculously so. I’d like to repeat what happened a couple of days ago if I get the chance.”

“I don't think that's being honest-you know I'm more than 'incredibly hot.' But you will get the chance to experience that again Nate, or, I mean, as close to it as I can get with a larger body. But others are going to as well. I mean, I have a pretty big presence now. I’ve got to spread my affections around.” She seemed very satisfied at her answer, her grin wider. “Anyway, I invited some people over to my room to toy with. They’re just random people from the college.”

“Just random people?”

“Everyone’s talking about us online. Everyone wants to come see us. There were people outside our house earlier. But, unfortunately, Diana chased em’ off. That’s why I have to wait outside,” Vicki sighed. “Otherwise, she’ll just do it again. And it's important to toy with random people, Nate-I've got to let off some steam. With someone I actually care about-you, my sisters-I've always got to worry about breaking things. Arms, legs... y'know.”

"So you don't have to worry about that now?" Vicki simply smiled as I asked her.

"Eh. I've never cared too much about what most people think. A lot of people act so addicted to me it's probably 50/50 as to whether they'd keep pleasing me after I broke something. It's pretty cool," she stuck her tongue out-the pink slimy tongue extended four inches beyond her lips.

"Anyway, forget about someone's arm, I bet I'll be able to fit a whole person in here someday. Maybe more. I bet that would feel pretty sticky. I'll make sure that you go in me someday... I'll be gentle. It's a check off the life experience you know." Vicki was still smiling, but you could tell that she was getting tired of crouching in my doorway. She was shuffling like she was ready to go.

"Well... have fun with the college kids."

"Yeah! I'm sure they'll make great toys!" Vicki blew me a kiss, her massive hand waving out to me, as she went out the door. I quickly ran outside to see her as she left. Truly, it looked like I barely came across her knees. Her ass, wider than my entire body, swayed back and forth above me as she walked out. She was wearing a short midriff that exposed a large portion of her back to me. Her long, red hair fluttered as she walked away from me. Even now, I smelled the same sweet, lustful smell that filled my dreams.

“Don’t be so eager Nate!” Vicki cooed as I left. “As I said, I will have time for you… LATER!” And with that, she was gone. Looking down on the ground, I saw a single drop of liquid. Knowing what it was, I bent down and poked at it with my finger. The thick liquid easily stuck to it. Vicki was wearing pants… wasn’t she? How could she have possibly left this on the floor? But it didn’t seem like much of a mystery when she had managed to flood the entire living room a couple of days ago. And that was when she was smaller.

Well, Vicki was gone. Off to play with her toys.
Sylvia's Show by Bob Charlie

I walked towards Sylvia’s room, just a few steps down. The hallway was silent as I walked, the thick walls keeping all sound out. I couldn’t help but wonder where Vicki was going. Based on what she said earlier, Vicki was going to show herself off with a few college students, probably guys and girls. And she wasn't going to be afraid to be rough with them when fucking. I couldn’t help but be jealous; however, it was probably stupid. Even when Vicki was a normal size, she didn’t keep a boyfriend for long. I imagine she didn’t exactly have plans to stay with somebody in the future now that a dick had the girth of a pen to her.

Soon I reached Sylvia’s room. The giant doors were incredibly imposing now that I knew what they signified. Slowly, I knocked. After a little while, the door swung open.

I was greeted by a frilly maid uniform. A gigantic, frilly maid uniform. Sylvia’s face stood well above my own, beaming down at me expectantly. My eyes laid below her chest—looking up, it had to be far larger than it was before. Even from my vantage point, I could see a hint of the cleavage it exposed. And clearly she had been waiting for me to come here.

“Yuki… Nate’s here, is it ready?” She looked over at her tiny friend, fiddling with Sylvia’s laptop, several cables attached to it.

“Just about! Just give me a little longer.”

“You’re in the chatroom, right? Audio’s hooked up?”
“Yes. We’ll be ready to go soon! The text is already going.”

“How many people are on there?”

“About 100K.”

“ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND!?” Sylvia exclaimed, going towards the computer desk, encircling her arms around it as she stared intently at the screen. “But it hasn’t even started yet!”

“Well, I mean, looking at you right now, you should figure that a lot of people would want to see you. The interview yesterday is all everybody’s talking about. The national news is playing it all the time!”

“I assume it’s edited to hell after all we got up to,” Sylvia sighed. “I can’t believe that we’re the main topic of national news. That's rather cool.” Yuki audibly groaned at this. I suppose now would be a good time to explain Sylvia’s political views in one word: bleak. While she talked about “fake news” this and that all the time, she has never been a fan of our current President. Someone who didn’t vote, Sylvia believes in the worst of both parties. Maybe that explains why she retreats into fictional worlds so often.

“Wait, what?” I finally asked. “What are you setting up a chatroom for?”

“A chatroom AND a webcam. I’ve finally discovered what my special powers are, and I’m going to show them off to the world!”

“Special powers?” I stood there blankly.

“You, know, like Diana’s dick,” she waved her hand in the air, dismissing my question. “I have an ability too, beyond just being big. Although I know that’s your favorite part Nate.” She wriggled her butt back and forth a little, my eyes following it intently. It was still pretty thin, unlike her breasts, but it had grown in size to the point where even it appeared absolutely massive.

“That’s the last of it!” Yuki beamed in triumph. "Everything should be ready whenever you want."

“Good job Yuki! You’ve been a real help. I’ll have to get you in Nate to do stuff for me all the time.” She reclined lazily back, stretching on a pile of cushions laid on the floor. Now that she lay below me, the sight was awesome. Her newfound breasts pushed against the fabric, creating a canyon of cleavage. She smiled up at both of us, reveling in the awed stares she was receiving from us.

“Nate, I’ve been thinking about this on my end… what we’re taking really amps up our sex drives… makes them pretty high all the time... I'm just some crazy cute perverted big girl who's going to hump you and Yuki even if your specks of dust. Maybe I'll keep you in my panties...” She reached up, extending a long arm, and rubbing it alongside the crotch of my pants. I shuddered at her touch, slow and delicate.

“But of course, you're dick is going to be tiny, very tiny. Don't worry, I'll give you lots of love, but you unfortunately won't be able to do the same. So I need some way to take advantage of this size for… my needs. And I think that Yuki’s already discovered it. The simple secret… Nate, is exhibitionism! Showing myself off to as many people as possible. Showing myself showing you off to as many people as possible. Nate, I’ve been thinking about it.” Her finger began to move on my finger, slowly rubbing up and down. “The only reason the giantess fetish is so obscure is because it hasn’t been possible. But there’s many things a lot of guys would want. Quite simply, bigger breasts, bigger butts, wider hips, more of everything!” Her touch grew faster, probing at what was now a full erection through my pants.

"Do you really think we won't be able to do anything?" I asked Yuki. She immediately jerked back, embarassed and red for a second.

"I... I mean I bet I can rub you two on my clit no matter how big I am. I'm sure I'll have some way to get off with you two. And... and even if I can't use you, I'm not going to give you up!" She yelled at me, spittle flying into my face. "I'm just saying this to get in the mood, Nate! And you know it's kind of different. The average girl doesn't rub guys against her clit. But I'm sure I can masturbate with you Nate!"

“Anyway..." Sylvia continued, squishing me even harder against her. "Being gigantic is the purest and most advanced form of femdom. I mean, I don’t have to DO anything. Think of it in hentai... a girl has to get whips, or chains, or just humiliates him and sits on a guy's face. I don't have to do any of that. I just naturally dominate you, or anyone else, by just acting normal. Y’know Nate, Yuki had a crush on me. That’s part of why she always did so much for me, followed me around, followed all the series I told her to despite her not being into it.” Her touch was harder now, desperately trying to coax an orgasm with but a single finger as she moved rapidly back and forth. “And I know this because I got her to confess today,” I looked over at Yuki for the first time since I arrived in the room. She looked disheveled, like she had just gotten out of bed. In particular, her slight boobs hung freely, as if she wasn’t wearing a bra. My mind rapidly wandered to what must have been going on just earlier today. I felt myself shuddering as Sylvia’s expert touch brought me to the finish line, as a second finger joined the first, gripping on the outline of my dick poking into my jeans.

“So Nate… just like Yuki, I’m going to make you mine. And everyone’s going to watch me toy with you.” Just like that, she removed her dick from my finger, right as I was at the edge of orgasm. Sylvia slowly reclined on the cushions, yawning in a lady-like fashion. I was hypnotized watching the way her long black hair spilled around her cleavage.

“I know it’s not the widest still, but Yuki, Nate, come sit on my lap please. That way we’ll all be in the recording.” Sit in her lap? I remember a few days ago that she was sitting in mine! Sylvia motioned, patting her lap for the two of us to sit. Yuki complied immediately, landing on Sylvia’s soft bare leg.

Gingerly, I followed, sinking into onto her leg, sitting straight up. Sylvia pushed Yuki and I together, and I felt her sliding against me.

“You two are going to have to get more familiar with each other if you’re going to be with me. Ah well,” Sylvia reached for the computer, pressing a single button, causing the chatroom to open up, and Sylvia’s image and voice to reach a hundred thousand people.

“Hello everybody! My name is Sylvia Small, the smallest and cutest of the Small sisters!” Even with no voice coming from the screen, it felt like I could hear the sound of heavy breathing. “I have an admin on this site handling everything technical, kinda nice because I used to have to do that myself, and Yuki here,” Yuki beamed as Sylvia patted her head like she was a child, “handled setting this up! So I’m free to do whatever for all you people over the next hour. I don’t care if you’re curious about a girl growing this much from the news, want to hear my thoughts, or if you’re just a good old fashioned pervert! Now is your opportunity. Sylvia Small presents herself to the world for the first time!”

Sylvia winked at the camera. Sylvia was actually quite experienced in this. While she had been painfully shy in reality, Sylvia had been operating some cosplay videos for a while. And she had always been able to act for the camera before. It was just like that now, only far more sexually charged than before, with a super-massive audience.

“I’ll take questions first. I’ll take them from completely random viewers, so don’t expect much of a chance to be selected. I’m obviously not gonna get to all of them. I’m not used to having this many people… I imagine a few people might have seen my cosplay videos. The veterans here should understand the format.” For a little while the screen remained silent, but soon the site manager came through and the first question popped up.

“S… Sylvia, a timid voice asked. Who are the two people sitting on your… um…. Your lap?”

“I’m glad you asked!” Sylvia beamed. “These people, Sylvia and Nate, are two of my best friends! But their also more than friends! Extra special friends, if you will. You’ll see what I mean later on this broadcast!” She answered in an overly peppy voice.

Soon the next question came over the transmission. “So you’re extra-special friends with both of them? And you’re showing yourself off to us. What a slut.” Well, at least I knew these questions were being properly vetted. Even though she tended to be more comfortable online, the old Sylvia would have shut down here. But this wasn’t the old Sylvia.

“You’re most likely expecting some sort of rise out of me, but you’re not going to get one. I like Nate, but I like Yuki too. And neither of them can really object to me fooling around with the other. Unless they want me to sit on them. Maybe showing myself off ruins my well-established image as a pure idol, but what is an idol but someone who stands above other people, one who shines! Have you asked yourself if you can get hundred, oh sorry, now it’s a hundred and FIFTY thousand people to watch you showing yourself off? Because you can’t, and you know that.” She pulled both of us in next to her, my face squishing against her breast. I even felt her erect nipple pressing into me, and her hand rubbed my belly in a loving, demeaning fashion. I turned red, as I thought of thousands upon thousands of people watching this girl handle me like a doll. “So you should be intensely jealous of both of them, loser. Next question.”

“How big do you think you’ll get?”

“Big. Very big. My sisters are both bigger right now, actually.” Sylvia giggled pulled her top down slightly, exposing everything of her breasts above the nipple, giving the audience a show. “I’m not going to spoil the fun by guessing how big I’m going to get though. I don't even have any idea!” All of her movements were calculated towards the camera. Sylvia’s body was hot and squirming against mine. This was clearly turning her on. And the counter hit 200,000. Apparently a lot of people were waiting until she started to join in.

“So… uh… Sylvia. I’ve… uh… well… uh…” Another voice came in, stammering repeatedly.

“Yes?” Sylvia smiled widely. Sylvia was going to wait for her to get the question out.

“Well… u... I’ve… thought you were cute for a while… since you’ve been doing cosplay online. I was… uh… wondering if you would… ever… go anywhere in public where I could s… see you.”

“AHAHAHAHA!” Sylvia started laughing, clearly full of mirth, but I felt kind of bad for the girl. “I’m sorry,” she wiped a tear from her eye. “You really like this, don’t you?” Sylvia made some sort of motion, I guess a code to keep this girl on chat.

“I mean, I think it’s r… really cool. And you’re s… so beautiful.”

“Right. Like I said earlier, I’m going to be much bigger. And I’ll be in public! You don’t have to worry. I’ll let all my fans be at my feet. I won’t even wear shoes!” Even as she said this, Sylvia started reaching around and grabbing my crotch on air, visible to hundreds of thousands of people.

"W... Wow! That'll be so cool! I'll have to see you Sylvia."

"But you know this guy is in the way. You know what you want is an epic yuri romance! Where the mysterious ten foot transfer student arrives at the school. One day, I spy you looking up at my skirt, walking right below me." Sylvia continued, enthusiastically continuing her plot. "But you don't think that I notice. You just keep doing this, walking under my skirt as I head for class, the hallways specially made to accommodate me, time after time. After a while, I swoop down and pick you up! I tell you that I'm going to take you home. That I knew you were looking up at my skirt, and I've wanted a cute little girl toy for a long time. Then my mouth meets yours... something like that?" Sylvia played with her clevage a little as she told her this story. Over the computer we could hear the sound of heavy breathing. Sylvia reached for my pants zipper, and quickly pulled it down in one motion. Sylvia kept stroking my dick, now through just my underwear.

"It'll be enough just to see you, Sylvia! I wanted to see you even before this happened!"

"Cool! I'll make sure to do it again... in fact, the site administrator SHOULD ask you for your contact data afterwards, so that I can do so," Sylvia continued.

"One... one last thing," the girl continued with shallow, excited breath. “Is… uh… are there any other effects from what’s happening to you? What are they? And how are you growing!?” the girl squealed.

“How is a S-E-C-R-E-T. Suffice to say, it took a lot of money. As far as effects…” Sylvia blushed deeply. “I’m really excited all the time. So our stupid little caller earlier was right in a sense. As for any other effects, you’ll see tonight. I hope I've given you some real fond memories, my cute little girl with a crush on cute big girls. I hope you think of them when you're in bed at night. And remember, I'm going to see you! I might just have to swoop you off your feet!”

“I’ll take one more question real quickly… and then we’ll get RIGHT into it.” She jerked my dick sharply at that moment. This was too much simulation—it was unfair for her to be doing that while I sat on my leg and was pressed up against her.

“What’s your favorite hentai?” A voice asked quickly. “You talked about it some on your cosplay channel, and I wanted to know…”

“You want to know about the prurient tastes of a big girl! Good job, getting right down to it! Although, I honestly don’t read hentai that often. Like, less than once a week often. And a lot of the time it wasn’t for fap material. I just like reading random weird stuff. Sometimes involving futa. No tentacle stuff, and I like the girl to be on top. Honestly, you should accept that girls generally have lower sex drives than guys, and can get it easier... but... futa stuff generally is pretty cool (and my sister's one now). Any good Persona doujins... and ReDrop.” Sylvia bit my ear lightly for everyone to watch, as she drew me yet closer into her.

“Maybe you’re not as interested in this guy’s habits—I doubt you are—but I might as well let you all know. This guy here is into big girls. Like, REALLY REALLY Big girls! AREN’T YOU NATEY!” I felt like I had no shame yet. She pulled her large head down to my ear, her hair draping over me. Her movements intensified, bringing me right towards the peak as her fingers rapidly rubbed and squeezed every inch of my dick. Finally, as I felt myself reaching it, her hand clamped down, bending my dick to prevent my coming orgasm.

Slowly, incredibly quietly, Sylvia whispered: “I’m not going to let you cum until you tell everyone.” Her movements resumed their agonizing slowness, delicately keeping me poised right at the edge.

“What do you want to tell our 300,000 viewers Nate?” Sylvia said, loudly seductively. Her face was deeply flushed, the large girl panting and biting her lip nervously as she watched the count go up… and up… and up… again I felt myself approaching the edge. Final relief. I felt myself finally letting loose. I didn’t care how many people were watching. As I started to pump, Sylvia’s hand came on me strongly, like a vice grip. I tried to buck against the soft hand itself, whimpering as I used it as a source of stimulation. But still, Sylvia held my tight.

“Please… Sylvia, don’t do THAT!” I cried out, my voice squeaking as Sylvia gave my rod a sharp, strong tug. She was clearly edging me, in front of all these people.

“Why?” Sylvia mocked in a cute voice. “This is what you’re into! Nathan here always watched porn involving giant girls. And more than that. He’s been reallllyyyy invested in it. But I was a little girl, and I couldn’t do that. So I grew up for Nate, so I could pamper and tease and toy with him as much as he wanted.” She spoke softly, half whispering in my ear, even as she spoke towards the screen. I heard slight moans coming from Yuki. I didn’t turn my head to look, but Sylvia must have been toying with her as well. I felt myself approaching the edge again. And again, I looked at Sylvia’s smiling, mischievous face. I knew what was going to happen. Fuck shame.

“Yes… I really like big girls. I really like playful big girls like you! Please stop teasing me!” Sylvia’s motions grew faster, and she quickly sped me up towards a climax, care and precision behind every stroke of my dick. Within thirty seconds, I reached the point of no return, and began bucking wildly against her hand as I came incredibly hard. Sylvia's soft hand kept pumping rapidly, coaxing everything out of me. Gradually, it tapered off, but Sylvia’s fast movements remained the same, extending my pleasure for far longer than I thought possible. I moaned as Sylvia just didn’t stop. Nothing should feel this good.

“Looky Nate.” Sylvia sighed as she pointed down to my crotch, directing hundreds of thousands of people to do the same. “You’re soaked! It went all over you!” Sylvia exclaimed in mock indignation. “And YUKI! You’re absolutely wet too! Don’t you think that it’s dirty to spill your juices all over me?”

“Yessssss…” Yuki sighed. Sylvia was still fingering her at this very moment.

“Well Natey…” her panting was rapid at this point, and I could feel heat rising from Sylvia’s crotch. “Welp, it looks like you’re going to have to take it all off.”

“T… take it off? Please don’t…” I looked up at her pleading. But Sylvia was determined.

“Why? Because you’re worried about them. About all…. Four hundred fifty thousand? Why? They can’t do ANYTHING to you. I’ll protect you. Just pretend that they’re not there.”

“But they are here!” I wailed.

“No they aren’t.” Sylvia reached down and began to tug my pants and underwear off in a single motion, exposing my semen covered dick to untold thousands of people. Even now, it was already beginning to reawaken, standing up again, as my bare butt pressed against Sylvia’s thigh. She bounced it slightly, rocking me up and down.

“They are!”

“Nuh-uh,” Sylvia mocked, before she finished pulling them off. She held Yuki’s panties in the other hand, triumphantly holding them above her. Pressed against her stomach, I heard and felt it growl strongly.

“Anyway, by the end of this, if you aren’t already, you will be insanely jealous of these two! I’m going to personally bully them, while you jerk/slick off. Don’t worry, audience members, maybe someday I’ll let you LICK MY USED WET PANTIES! “Now…” she leaned back, pulling us with her, exposing her own panties to the screen, an unimaginable number of people taking it in. I was able to see it through her computer screen, reflecting back what was being recorded.

Sylvia began to lightly trace her finger down the wet crotch, slowly, deliberately. I also saw my naked body staring back, my dick standing straight in arousal from my perch on Sylvia’s thigh. “I’m going to open up bids for them. You want my panties? You can get them. Just pay the price. Whoever bids the most will get a NICEEEEE set of giant, used panties provided personally by me, Sylvia. I’ll mail it out with a little note for my admirer!” She winked at the screen again. “Remember, I’m still growing! And constantly! Just spurt after spurt! That means my old panties are going to be completely useless after just a few days!” Sylvia gave a simpering look at the screen. “That’s why you’ll just need to keep buying them. Remember, they’ll just get more valuable over time! You can use them as an erotic hat! A basket! A hammock! You can be with my scent all the time! Think of the possibilities!”

Sylvia leaned back, giggling. “Ok, well I’ve taken up a lot of time. And I see I’ve reached six hundred thousand. Thank you! So now I’ll take requests. Remember, you have to pay to be entered into the pool. First!” Looking at the pool… 20,000 people were listed. Twenty thousand had paid for a CHANCE to make a request of Sylvia.

“Yes. SYLVIA! I’M ON! I’M ON!!!!!”

“Calm down, calm down” I was moving up and down slowly, as Sylvia raised her legs up and down, one after the other. “Whaddya got? The spotlight’s on you now. I think the audience would appreciate it if you came up with something good.”

“STOMP ON HIM! STOMP ON HIM REALLY HARD! SHOW HIM WHO’S BOSS!”

Sylvia’s smile faded instantly. “Is that really the best you can come up with,” she spoke slowly, her voice tinged with venom. For a second, she just stood at the screen with a cold stare. “I couldn’t ever hurt Nate. Tease him? Yes. Hurt him? Maybe someone like YOU. Know your place.” For a second, everything was just completely silent. Sylvia wasn’t moving at all. She was barely breathing.

“It’s ok… he was just getting ahead of himself…” I spoke up to her.

“Yeah… Yeah… Nate.” She stroked my stomach lightly with her hand, affectionately. “Maybe you’d be fine with me pulverizing you, but I wouldn’t. I weigh more than twice as much as you… you’d feel it if I stomped on you really hard. But you called in didn’t you…” she spoke to the silent voice on the screen. “I want to let you know, Nate and Yuki are the two most important people in the world to me. Now Nate… get up for a second.” I scampered off of her thigh. Yuki stood up… far far above me. As she rose, I ended up looking at her feet. She did go barefoot tonight. They were small delicate feet normally, but now each one stood larger than my own. She kept standing up, rising far… far… higher.

“She’s majestic, isn’t she,” Yuki sighed, next to me. She was blushing deeply too.

“Yeah,” I squeaked out. “Aren’t you worried about everyone watching though?”

Sylvia, not paying attention to our conversation, carefully lowered her foot. Looking up, I saw her panties above me as well. She rose up so far, but her smooth leg gradually changed position, as her foot began to fill up my field of view. Finally, it softly landed on me, her smooth skin pressing down onto my face.

“I… It doesn’t hurt Nate? Right?”

“I’m fine!” My voice was muffled by the sound of her foot.

“It tickles when you talk! Uh… try licking it or something Nate. I want to feel your tongue!”

“Nate, I’m not worried about anyone else. I never gave a second’s thought about those people. They’ve never cared about me.” Yuki kept speaking, even when I rested under Sylvia’s foot for a while, unable to say anything.

Deciding to continue the show, I decided to try licking her foot, lightly lapping at the salty bottom. Her sweat forced itself into my mouth, as I breathed in the smell of her skin. Every individual fold felt unique as I rubbed my tongue along the smooth surface. The smell was slightly damp and sweaty as well, but somehow it was a little addicting.

“Why don’t you lick between my toes?” Sylvia purred. Just as lightly and carefully as before, she adjusted her foot slightly, so that I could lick at the gap between her big toe and her second toe. The damp smell of sweat was somewhat stronger here, but it was still pleasant. Sylvia clearly took decent care of her feet.
“Natey’s been my friend for a long time,” Sylvia sighed gently, somewhere above me. “He’s definitely a little perverted, but hey, not everyone gets the opportunity. She let me keep licking, dragging her foot back and forth across my face. With her delicate touch, I licked harder, wrapping my hands around her foot to get better access, which caused Sylvia to giggle.

“Hey Nate. I’m ticklish you know. You don’t want me to actually stomp on you, do ya?”

“I can’t help it, Sylvia. You’re the one who put your soft smelly foot in my face. Of course I’m going to lick it.”

This continued for a while longer, wrapping my hands around and exploring my foot simultaneously with my tongue. I tasted the faint salty sweat at the bottom of her foot, even as it blocked my view. Soon, much of the surface was covered with my saliva.

Sylvia lifted her foot off of my face, letting light back into my vision. She was looking down on me like a guardian above, her seeming to stretch into infinity. Her tight underwear buried deeply into her crotch, and I caught a glimpse of her short dark pubic hair. Even from far below, I could faintly smell her arousal, a slight trickle of it emerging from her panties, beginning to run down her long, long leg. Above that, her short skirt slightly obscured my view, but above I could see the swell of her expanded bust, or at least the frilly uniform covering it. And above there, her face shone down upon me, deeply red as she panted lightly. She gazed down upon Yuki and I protectively. Her stomach rumbled again, the sound carrying it to me, and, I am sure, everyone who was watching her. Who was watching all of us.

“Uh… that’s good for my request. That’s more than enough…” he sounded winded, as if he had… oh. Yeah
.
“But I haven’t even treated my friend yet!” Sylvia pouted. “Little Yuki loves my feet!”

“I… uh… I’m going to have to get a few snacks afterwards, Natey!” Sylvia cried out. “Having all you people watch me is really getting little ol’ Sylvia riled up!”

I watched in fascination as Sylvia switched sides, planting her foot on her tiny friend. Sylvia had size five feet before she started growing. Size five! But now they were clearly over a foot long, able to cover her smaller friend’s face just about in its entirety. Yuki looked absolutely pathetic as she licked at her foot. Sylvia barely put any pressure on her, so I could see Yuki’s tongue barely flicking out, licking at Sylvia’s sole. From my position, I, and many others, were treated to the awesome sight of Sylvia reaching slowly under her skirt, even as she stomped on her friend. I spotted the trickle of her release, flowing down her leg again. Sylvia’s smell was permeating the air—one thing people couldn’t experience watching through a screen. It was still weak compared to Vicki’s overpowering musk, but there was something more comforting about her heady, sweet aroma.

Soon, however, Sylvia removed her foot, one last time. It was covered in my saliva and Yuki’s. She sat down slowly, her massive body falling gracefully to the floor, before she looked at the computer screen. For a second, Sylvia just sat there in shock. Then, she began to finger herself more blatantly for the camera, Sylvia obscenely leaning back and sliding forward along the ground, so that the only thing people saw were her panties.

“YOU’VE ALL BEEN SOOO ATTENTIVE! I FIGURE THAT I SHOULD GIVE YOU A REAL VIEW! ONE MILLION! THERE’S OVER ONE MILLION PEOPLE ON HERE!!!! NATE, I THOUGHT YOU HAD SOME FUCKING OBSCURE FETISH WHAT IS THIS!?” Sylvia’s words ran into each other as she masturbated harder, ramming her finger into her snatch for all to observe.

“Well, the main problem is that it was impossible before,” I replied glibly. Sylvia simply ignored me for a moment, as her motions grew increasingly frantic. “Think of the view you’re getting right now… that’s what I’ll look like to a lot of people… when I’m bigger! And Bigger!” Suddenly, her body convulsed, and Sylvia almost knocked the computer over as she came explosively, her legs flailing. Soon Sylvia’s movements stopped, and she wiped her wet hand slowly across the computer screen.

“Yes… Natey…” she gazed at me in the widest smile I had ever seen on Sylvia, a bit of drool leaking from her mouth. “Now I think it’s the time to show everyone what I’ve been waiting for… allllll night.” She sat back down with a thud, and patted her lap expectantly, smoothing out her lap.

“Back on, back on!” She couldn’t contain her eagerness, as she patted her lap. Hell, I couldn’t wait to get back on her either. I quickly clambered back onto the smooth leg. I couldn’t help but notice how thick it had gotten—Sylvia was a pretty skinny girl, but at her magnified size, she was something else entirely.

“Now, people! Before we go to anymore requests, it’s time for the big event of the night!” In one smooth motion, she pulled her bust down. Sliding effortlessly over, exposing two wonderful breasts. They appeared to be about C cups on a normal woman, but on Sylvia they were quite a bit bigger. She pulled Yuki and I closer to her breasts, and to each other, as we all got together in one giant, awkward hug. I could feel her bare nipple poking into the back of my head, pressing against the soft, smooth surface.

“Nate… Yuki… I want you two to suck. Ok? Suck on my nipples for everybody. You’ll like it.”

“Not in front of this many people… Sylvie…” Yuki whined. “You know I can’t do something like that. Not after…”

Sylvia but a finger under Yuki’s chin and moved her face up, so that their eyes connected. “Please, Yuki.”

Sylvia, panting, red, bent her head way down, and slowly kissed her friend. Their mouths slowly moved against one another, Sylvia controlling the pace as she explored Yuki’s mouth. Yuki looked like a child next to Sylvia… even her head was much smaller than the girl we were both sitting on. The two slowly separated, a trail of saliva extending between their lips, broken as they pulled apart.

“Like I said, you two are special, especially Nate... You don’t have to worry about anything. They’re just people on a screen.”

“Basically… you’re saying you want us to hang out with you all the time anyway, so it doesn’t matter if anyone makes fun of us?” I asked sarcastically.

“I don’t know HOW to make this clear, Nate.” Sylvia seemed slightly irritated. “NOBODY’S going to make fun of you. Everyone’s going to wish that they WERE you. How many times do I have to tell you that! It’s not like you do that much on your own anyways! I can take care of you! I’ll show you how!” Sylvia forcibly turned my head around and pressed my mouth against her nipple. It was obvious what she wanted me to do… but it was just so weird.

Finally, realizing Sylvia wouldn’t stop, I opened up my mouth and began to suck. Sylvia moaned lightly as I lapped at her breast… and then… I felt something warm and wet enter my mouth.

Sylvia was lactating.

It was at that moment that I knew for certain what the “treatment” they had been undergoing does.

“Nate… there… drink it all up. I made this… just for you.” Her deep blush had set in again. This was turning her on. Everyone watching this was turning her on… her expression was difficult to describe. It was at once motherly and triumphant, mischievous and protective, exuberant and calm. That of someone conquering another, and caring for them.

“Do you know how many people would line to suck up at my nipple, Nate? More than you can possibly imagine. Maybe you resent this. But you’ll learn in time… neither of us ever really did have that many friends. You too Yuki,”
Sylvia used her finger to pry open her unwilling mouth. Soon Yuki clamped down on it as well, and streams were flowing from both breasts into us. “I’ll make sure that you and Nate become the best of friends… I mean, you’ve always been friends… but… more than that.” The milk tasted great… no, it was more than that. I felt a warmth in my stomach from her milk. I felt more alive and extremely tired simultaneously. I kept drinking, faster, sucking at the smooth, erect, rubbery nipple. Her breast flesh pressed against my face as I did this. What must everyone watching have been thinking?

“I know how you must feel. Nate. Yuki. You know that my father threw all of my pets out. I brought home several dogs… cats… he said they were unsanitary. He even found the garter snake I tried to hide. You’ve always known how much I’ve wanted to take care of something…” She gazed down at us, focused on our suckling.

“But that doesn’t mean that I think of you just as pets… I won’t think of you like that. But… I want to… I need to take care of you both. Please. All your needs. Just trust me.” The taste was absolutely incredible. Never had I had anything like it. I had to have more of it. I sucked harder, pulling more of the warm, creamy milk into me. Still, her own stomach rumbled.

“I’ve had a bit of my milk before. I could do with some now, actually. I think it’s pretty good, don’t you?” Sylvia giggled. “But I’ll let you drain me dry for now. I can get something else after we’re done here.” Her heavy breast lurched forward, my mouth filling with milk as fast as I could swallow, as Sylvia gave me all that she could give of the sweetest tasting liquid I had ever had.

“What makes us different from the people watching on the other end of that screen?”

“You two are mine. The entire world will know that.”
Her hands lightly teased us, jumping between Yuki and I, fondling us as we began to drain her dry. Soon, much sooner than I would have liked, her stream was running dry. I wasn’t going to get anything more from Sylvia. I wanted more.

“Yep,” Sylvia chirped, looking over at the screen. “Did you all like that? I think that the two and half million people watching this sure had to. Is it weird seeing a woman this big? That fascinating. Nothing better for you to do, I guess.” She stroked my hair as I kept sucking at the dry nipple pathetically hoping to gain more.
“Nate. You can let go… you’re not going to get anything else right now.” Sylvia smiled down at me. Yuki had already detached herself and was just smiling vapidly.
“We have plenty more to do tonight,” Sylvia looked back towards the screen. “For one moment, requests will have to wait right now, because I’m a little hungry right now. Nate… if you’re so concerned about me feeding you, how about you feed me—so that I can feed you, and you can then feed me... and you get the idea.” Sylvia was directing me out of the room, as her stomach rumbled again, louder than before. Quickly I left.

Heading, for a moment, away from the screen where millions watched Sylvia.

Dominance by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:

Sylvia gets a call from her father

I stayed in the house over the next week, mainly hanging around Sylvia. Diana had simply been staying in her room most of the time with the reporter, and I had no idea where Vicki was at.

Sylvia was growing at a pretty good clip now. Slower than it used to be, but I think the medicine had a stronger effect at the beginning. I had come to realize that their very desire to grow sped up the process. And Sylvia’s desire had grown when she saw how many people were watching her videos.

“It’s dropped down a bit,” Sylvia sighed, as I sat on her lap. “A lot of people joined for the novelty of seeing it for the first time. You’d think that my continuous growth would be able to excite that in them. I measured at what… 9’6 today? I’m taller than that Wadlow guy now. You’d think someone would care about that.”

Her lap was truly expansive now, I was able to sit in it easily, Sylvia surrounding me as she sat cross-legged on the floor. Yuki still insisted on her studies, so she wasn’t here all the time during the week. Which means that she just had me to show off for her second session yesterday. I couldn’t see much, because she made me wear her panties the entire time.

At that point, my phone rang. Ever since Sylvia filmed herself, the phone had been constantly ringing off the hook. Several were from classmates and friends from back home, others from family, others from complete strangers who had gotten my phone number. They all had one thing in common-they wanted to know about the Small sisters. I saw that this one was from Jonathan, so I flipped it open to answer really quickly. Maybe he was apologizing for what happened a view years ago.

“Hey, do you know what turns Vicki on?” Jonathan immediately asked. Straight to the point.

“I’m sure you can try to just ask her.” Sylvia’s hand covered mine, forcing me to hang up. I should have figured. Sylvia was playing a game again right now, although she was screwing up quite a bit and looking increasingly frustrated. Her arms were each at the level of my head, even as my head was pressed against the back of her chest. She preferred me to be in this position whenever I could. I can’t exactly say that I minded.
“I don’t intend on just sitting here forever, Nate. Especially after I grow. But, you know, it’s not like most people still really like me.”

“You didn’t have to do this for me. But I really didn’t want you to go to so much trouble for it.”

“It’s enjoyable… I mean… I like flaunting you to people. I like making other people jealous of you. I just know that nobody would give me the time of day if it wasn’t happening to me.” She was getting more and more
frustrated as she fiddled with the controller.

Eventually she placed it down in frustration.
“Nate, do you think if I act sweet for the camera, I can get a larger controller?”

“You’d have to get someone to make it.”

“I think that wouldn’t be a problem. Let’s be honest, there’s already a million people jockeying for advertising with me. I just don’t really want to deal with it right now. People sucking up to me only because I’m big. They’re all fake. It’s the same as it’s always been. ”

“Who is it now?!” Sylvia cried, as the phone rung again. “People see enough of my boobs every other day... I mean, I like showing them off I guess. But not talking to every anon who pretends to be an expert cosplayer so they can suck up to the pick girl. I appreciate the attention, but I need a new phone number that's not given out to everybody.” Sylvia’s probably the one person who prefers playing Persona over millions of people fawning over her... although I'll admit, some of her fans were pretty weird. One guy called this morning asking if she could send him a jar of her piss... of course, with the way money was, she probably would if he paid enough.

I checked the number on my phone, and immediately panic set in. I recognized the number. It was Sylvia’s house. Their house. Sylvia let me answer the phone, looking scared.

“Hello? Is this Nathan?” That deep voice was instantly recognizable, it was the father, Sebastian Small. Anxiety and anger rung throughout his voice.

“Yes… it’s him. This is him. Me. Nathan,” I squeaked out slowly.

“I would ASK why my daughters aren’t answering my phone
calls. I objected to them staying with a boy in the first place. My wife and I were very concerned. But things have gone WELL beyond that.” He talked, in a matter-of-fact manner, as if he was laying down the law.

“Now they’re getting some sort of bizarre medical treatment that makes them… uh… big. And they’re making spectacles of themselves on national TV. I feel like KILLING whoever is responsible for this. Whoever put this fool idea in their head.”

“Yes Sir. Yes!” At this point, I was pretty much completely panicking. He could always be an imposing presence at the Small house. I tended to avoid him whenever I could. How I wished I could just hang up.

“Anyway… tell them their little play time is up. I doubt there’s any way to make them smaller. But I’m going to have to cut off this flow of free money. I thought they were going to college. At a State school,” he spat. “That’s your fault, isn’t it?” Sylvia simply breathed as he kept ranting, holding me closer to her massive body, trembling.

“W… why are you so concerned about what they’re doing?”
“They’re acting like complete morons, showing themselves off like this. They’re going to come home and I’m going to have to think about what to do about my giant freak daughters. Think about how it looks for me. I BUILT US UP FROM NOTHING! And my own daughters are trashing our name. Tell them now. It’s over. That’s final.”

“No. It’s not final.” Sylvia snatched the phone out of my hand in an instant. There was nothing I could do to oppose her faster strength and speed. The phone looked incredibly awkward in her hand—no longer than one of her fingers, she swallowed it entirely. I had set the phone to speaker the entire time, but she brought it closer to her so she could hear.

“Father,” she chirped sweetly. “I need a new phone… this one’s a little small for me.”

“Sylvia, this is serious. I’m having you come back home. I don’t know what the fuck you are doing to yourselves, but this has got to stop. I saw that interview. I know that’s what you blew through all your money for.

“Aww… are you worried about me daddy?” Sylvia kept the fake, sing-song voice the entire time.

“Worried? I am pissed off! You are wasting so much of my money, so much of my time for nothing!”

“I’ve sorry I’ve never lived up to your lofty expectations!” Sylvia was practically yelling at him now. I heard nothing but silence on the other end. “I know I’ve NEVER been what you’ve wanted. EVER! I know that. Every little thing I’ve tried you’ve hated. Everything I’ve done hasn’t been good enough. You’ve always treated Nate as if he has dirt covering him all the time… I’m tired of this, and I’m tired of you!”

“Sylvia, please stop this…”

“YOU STOP IT! Do you know why I started showing myself to show many people… do you know why? Because I knew that you would pull something like this! Do you have ANY idea how much money I’ve made!” She was yelling, far louder than I thought it was possible for anyone to sound. The room was practically shaking as she continued.

“Don’t act like such a stupid slut. Do you know what you’re doing to this family? Think about how your mother would feel…”

“Don’t you DARE say that. Don’t you DARE!” Not once in my life had I heard her sound like this. Never.

“It’s true though, isn’t it? There’s nothing that you can do to them.” I told him. I felt like I could finally tell him off because of her. He tried to tell them all not to see me. He barely seemed to like them seeing anybody. It had always been painful to deal with someone who turned up their nose at you like you had just crawled two hundred miles through a sewer.

“I CAN CUT YOU OFF FROM EVERYTHING! ALL THREE OF YOU!”

“Cut off? Cut off? You’re the one who’s going to regret being cut off! I am already one of the most famous people on Earth. Soon, all of us will be. And you’ll regret everything you've ever done.” For a second, the air stood silent. The sound of his fevered breathing came in over the speaker phone. "Bye daddy, hopefully Vicki doesn’t come over there and step on you when she’s drunk--but in the meantime, you can jack off to that if you want... you should be really scared of Vicki, daddy. I'd be pissing my pants if I were you.” She simply sat there, one arm swung around me, holding me protectively. The other curled around her phone in a tight fist, shaking as she squeezed the phone. Sylvia was seething. Soon she opened her hand. She lowered the phone, slowly, from above to my level. The phone was busted. The screen was cracked in every direction.

“Nate… I guess I don’t know my own strength…” Sylvia laughed nervously.

“Sylvia, please be ok. Please. You don’t have to worry about your father again. Just like you said, you don’t have to worry about money. But can you please tell me about Vicki? Has he done anything to her that I should know about?”

“I'm not going to talk about Vicki Nate... I don't know if she wants me to tell you right now. Fuck him... fuck dad." Sylvia sighed, throwing the busted phone across the room. "Are you… Nate... are you okay with what I’ve been doing? I… I know I rushed you into that, but it must be humiliating, mustn’t it?” She was on the verge of tears. It was difficult for me to stand up on the smooth surface of her legs, but I managed to clamber my way up. She was so big… she was practically invincible. Why didn’t she realize that? Standing up, balancing on her legs, I put my arms around her head, bringing her towards me.

“Sylvia. Sylvia, look at me. You were just excited a few days ago because millions were watching you.”

“Watching me finger myself. It’s just like my father said, I don’t have any talent.”

“No talent. No talent—you played the audience masterfully there. You’re the smallest of all of them. But YOU are the one who put our family on the map. You are the one all of those people wait for, day after day.” I placed my hands on her cheeks, doing my best to make the giant look in my eyes.

“All I’ve done is sit around and play games and watch TV. Dad said so…” Sylvia was practically sobbing. “So all these people want to see me strip. So what? ANY girl who takes some weird medicine and become a giant is going to become a celebrity.”

“They want to see YOU because you’re beautiful.”

“Beautiful? Me?” Sylvia smiled at me. “This is so silly, isn’t it? I’ve been so scared of my father for so long. But there’s no reason for me to be. He can fuck off and suck Diana’s cock!” She giggled again. We reached in to kiss. Her hair draped over me. Her long, dark hair. Her cheeks were flushed, her lips, over four inches wide, were inviting my own as we met. I let her broken phone clatter to the floor as she passionately kissed me, her tongue wrapping gently around my own. It overpowered me, easily, the huge tongue able to fill up over half of my mouth.

“I love you Nate,” her lips trembled as she spoke. “I really… really have loved you for a while. You’re the only one who’s always been there for me. Even Yuki… even Yuki. When I told her that I could take care of her, she said that she still had to keep going to class…” Sylvia cried slightly, “even though I told her that she wouldn’t have to worry about anything.”

“Don’t worry. You know Yuki still cares for you.”

“Mmmmm…. you're right... I'll get her to stay with me. And I'll get others too. You're right... with this size I'm special, and I'll be able to get whoever I want to stay here." Sylvia purred, scratching my back. "My father's been terrible to all three of us... and with Vicki, I think some of the reason she's been acting this way is because of him. But she'll settle down. Once she realizes that nobody is ever going to be able to hurt her again. No one can ever hurt you again Nate, because you'll be with me forever... I'm sorry if I have to collect some other girls as well... my needs have grown with the rest of me."

"It's fine, really. Trust me. What man wouldn't want to be surrounded by beautiful women."

"Hmm... well, I guess it's just a little funny," Sylvia giggled. "And of course, I'll have my absolute pick. So many people are going to want to stay with me--I already get girls messaging me about it all the time. The hardest part is going to be who to pick. I'm going to have so much fun! And I'd love to see my father tell me no. I imagine him scolding me, no taller than my legs... it's got to look ridiculous," Sylvia giggled.

"Well, I’m going to take a shower, Nate. I’m going to be back shortly. While I'm gone, picture this--you, no bigger than a doll to me, fucking another girl doll, while you two lay on the expanse of my stomach. We're in the park... and a lot of people are watching, of course. I felt like having you do it in nature--who's going to stop me, after all? I fondle both of you the entire time, rubbing my fingers all over you little dolls, of course, because Sylvia needs to be involved. Both of you climax between my fingers... of course, because you worked so hard at sex for me, I now have to feed both of you, so I bring you up to my gigantic, erect nipples, glistening with my sweet, sweet milk. Perfect masturbation material, as well as an accurate depiction of the future--you're welcome.” Sylvia motioned for me to clamber off of her, as she went to her nearby bathroom. Even now, she only stretched halfway up towards the ceiling, far, far above me.

She had left her computer on the entire time. She was frustrated with it because it had become almost unusable for her. She had to poke each key individually, as each of her fingers was larger than a key. Sylvia had told me her username and password before, SweetSylvia!487 and DarkWitch!43. Soon I was signed into her computer… more importantly, I was signed into her chatroom. I decided to begin talking, typing on her computer.

The front page of the chatroom was always active. While it was true that none of the later videos got quite as many active viewers, each one got well over two million at a time. The number was even trickling back up towards the record again as Sylvia grew. There were thousands of people talking on the primary chatroom at any time, and several administrators. But Sylvia had her own designation, and by using mine, I’d be able to get all of them.

“Hello everybody. This is NOT Sylvia right now. This is Nate. You may recognize me from some of the videos.” Responses started pouring over the chatroom immediately, flooding me in a deluge of comments.

“Does her breastmilk taste good? It must.”

“You have no idea how lucky you are, being treated like a baby by her.”

“Where’s Yuki?”

“Seriously. So jealous.”

I knew what I needed to do. What I needed to tell them. “That’s not important right now. What matters is that there are some things you need to see about doing for Sylvia.”

“What?”

“How can we help?”

“Anything for her. Anything at all.”

I didn’t know how fruitful asking anonymous people could be, but I knew that it was time to act, I began typing furiously. “Everything’s becoming too small for her, or she’s becoming too big for everything. Phones, this laptop, her PS4 controller. Sylvia’s can be kind of an indoor girl, even when she’s big. This is all very inconvenient for her. I don’t know when she’ll stop growing either, so the size of stuff she’s going to need, is going to be a little absurd. For some reason, she’s not asking you.”

“Should we try contacting companies?”

“I’ll figure out a way to do something.”

“Maybe she should try contacting companies directly.”

“Nate. Nate. NATE!” I suddenly turned around. Sylvia was standing over me, looking slightly peeved. “I told you Diana would take care of stuff like this. You don’t have to go out of your way. Besides, these random people on the Internet aren’t going to be able to take care of anything. I…”

At that moment, we heard banging at the window.

“What now!” Sylvia hollered, peeking out the curtains. Cheering erupted from outside as she looked through the door. It looked like hundreds of people were gathered, surrounding the house in an incredible throng. Men and women of all ages gathered outside, blocking the streets.

“Oh…” Sylvia gulped, as she swung the curtains shut in a panic.

It was at that point that we heard a voice, booming incredibly loud from outside. “And that's where we live! The most important people in the world, us three sisters! I'll see if they want to come out real quick--although they've been a little shy. If not, I can provide you quite a show here myself!” It was Vicki.

A Fan by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:

Where has Diana been over the past few days?

Sylvia closed the curtains in a panic. “I thought that Diana said she would take care of this. She said that she would take care of everything. That there wouldn’t be this many people going after us. Ooh…” Sylvia grabbed and shook me, almost throwing me around like a rag doll. “We need to find her. I need to talk to Diana. I don’t know what to do!” I ran after Sylvia, as she ran down the halls towards Diana’s room.

In the hall, we were greeted with a hell of a sight.
The reporter from a few days ago had still been here the entire time. And she was walking towards me in quite a state. Her whole body—head to toe—was slathered in Diana’s cum. Don’t get me wrong, I could see her skin, and she looked like she could breathe, but that’s about it. She left a trail of it behind her as she walked closer to me. She was actually walking bow-legged near me, turning her head every few seconds to look at the massive form of Diana, walking behind her. Diana was definitely bigger, her cock at the level of my head. She had to be over ten feet tall herself!

“I told you, it’s time to go,” Diana hugged the reporter one last time; she had no problem with bringing the jizz covered girl into her body. “You were a good little slut like you wanted to be, but it’s time for you to head out of the house.”

“Please don’t,” the reporter mumbled. “Please, I can’t leave you right now. I don’t know… please.”

“I’ve fucked you for five days straight girl... while watching movies anyway” Diana looked down at her, her face looking almost... worried. “At some point, you kinda have to accept that I’ve outgrown you. I mean, look at you!” She pointed to her bloated stomach. “That’s from me! I’ll break you in two if we keep this up. As I said, you were a good little slut. You don’t want to be half of one.”

“Diana!” I exclaimed with shock. “You didn’t act like this when you were with me. That was just over a week ago! Even if you’re big, you don’t get to treat people that way!” I don’t know what part of me that came from, but I soon quailed as Diana turned towards me. Yep. Her erect cock was still at face level. It looked like it was a foot and a half long, almost poking me in the face. And again, it was coated in bits of her own excess semen… how much was there!? It stood there like a monument to Diana, hard, twitching. The veins pulsed along the smooth skin as it jutted out. She must have spewed out tens of gallons of semen, judging from the reporter’s appearance. But still, it stood strong, right in my face. Taunting me. Daring me to touch it. I couldn’t help but stare at it. Maybe she wanted me to stare at it.

“Diana… is that… all you’ve been doing over the past few days? I haven’t seen you for a while,” Sylvia sighed. “Do you know that we’re surrounded by a throng of people out there!? I have no idea what to do! No idea at all! And Vicki’s out there with them!” She shook her taller sister in a panic, grabbing both of her shoulders. “And what in the world are you DOING, calling her a good little slut! You know how much you hate that word! You know that!”

“Sylvia… why are you so concerned. There’s a throng of people out there, so what? You should have known this would happen. You’ve been filming YOURSELF strip down over the past few days. Do you not think that people would be interested in us? This woman is. Which is why I let myself fuck her!”

“But it really looks like you hurt her...” I muttered.

“I’m just gave her pleasure Nate. I’m made her HAPPY. Quit acting like such an idiot.” Diana looked down at her with an adoring expression as the reporter placed a hand lightly on Diana’s rod.

“Diana... There’s hundreds of people out there. Right now. Looking for you and Sylvia. You need to be concerned about this now.”

“Oh, so that’s what’s going on,” Diana smirked. “So what? It’s just like Vicki said, we’re better than them. That’s why she brought them there, she feels like she’s helping us.” she moved a step further, her penis bumping into me. The hard rod forced me to take a step back, lest it knock me over. I doubted that I could encircle my hand around the indomitable appendage. The warmth radiating from her dick was overwhelming. The smell was overwhelming. Crusty, old semen mixed with her fresh release, combined with her sweat and pheromones to such a degree… she was so overwhelming I felt like I had to submit to her. But I couldn’t.

“Don’t act that way Diana, you’ve never acted like this!”

“I’ve never BEEN like this Nate. She just looked stupid and scared and reluctant at first. After she got on her knees, I was able to get her to help me quite well. She’s polished, well-practiced. But I’m insatiable now, Nate. And she found out that out... she loved finding that out. Everyone will find out. Now she’s insatiable too.” Diana gripped her dick in both hands, manipulating her foreskin with both hands. Even as she did this, a bit of precum leaked out, the liquid hanging right in front of me. The reporter groaned desperately as she eyed Diana’s rod, fingering herself with abandon.

“I kinda got too big for her partway through, Nate. I mean, at first it went in pretty easily. I was just able to slip it right in there, like with you. But after a while, it became pretty hard. I kept having her feed me, of course. All this makes you hungry after a while. I…I…!”

“Diana…”

“Ok, Nate. Ok Sylvia. I lost control! I fucking lost control and I was a jerk. Okay? It’s not like this girl cares! She doesn’t want to leave me! Nate, Sylvia, you have to believe me! I can’t just keep her like a pet.” Diana stood there for a moment, looking down at me. Sylvia glanced to the side, looking away from Diana as she said this.

“This medicine is causing weird effects … but it’s not something we continuously take. It just affects us until we take an antidote for it. And I don’t want to quit growing. Not now. Money isn’t going to be a problem. I can calm down some, and when I do, I’ll be able to manage the money. I think you’ll find that out.” She picked me up effortlessly, placing both her hands around me. Soon, I was staring straight into a face twice as tall and twice as high as my own. Diana’s blonde hair was completely strewn about, falling about her with no rhyme or reason. Her naked breasts stood below me, slicked in sweat, the smell of her skin, semen, and sweat forcing itself on me. Between my legs, her massive dick still throbbed.

“I’ll only do stuff like this to people who want it. And she really... really wants it. Hell, I don’t think I physically CAN put my cock in her anymore. But you’re going to watch it now. You’re going to watch it one more time. Nate, I won’t hurt you, I promise. And I don’t really get along with a lot of people. But Nate... I'm not going to fuck people I hate anyway. I'm not a bad person. And it wouldn't matter even if I was. The most important thing is making sure people they don’t turn on us. And Nate… when they’re bugs, you can afford to squish a few before they get mad.” While I was glad she said she wouldn’t hurt me, I couldn’t believe her. Bugs?

“So as I said Nate. Watch.” She went over to her small charge, and tipped her head up. “In the folds of clothes that you left in my room, you have a wallet, right?”

“Yes!” She perked up, looking enthusiastically at her master, almost jumping on her feet with what little strength she had left.

“Good. You have a credit card in there, right?” I didn’t like where this was going.

“Diana. You can’t just take everything from someone! You can’t do that!” I protested. But Diana completely ignored me.

“So… Sarah… was your name Sarah? Whatever. Do you see his little thing? Do you think that can satisfy you? He’s looking at me, taking in THIS.” She hefted the tool again, walking next to her. She slowly lowered it onto her head. The thing extended well beyond it. Sarah… or whatever her name was, made some strange cooing noise as she felt Diana’s heavy weight upon her.

“You want it inside you? Just give me everything. Your bank account info, your credit card numbers. Everything! Then I’ll fuck you!”

“Yes, I’ll give it all to you!” The woman shouted. “And you two should shut up!” She screamed up at us. I was a little surprised that she could even speak. “I’ve never felt like this. I’ve never felt like this with anyone! She keeps trying to get rid of me, but I’m not going to leave Diana! Not now! Not ever!” Diana shrugged and seemed to take this as permission, as she pushed the girl down to the ground and tried in vain to fuck her.

“I'm not going to take your credit card, Cheryl... surely you know that. I just wanted to demonstrate for Nate and Sylvia." She cooed down at the tiny girl, as she completely enveloped her. "You’re one reckless girl… you know that...I really don't think I can fit this in you, no matter how many times I tell you that you keep asking for it... any more of this… and… Hmph.”

Diana went down on top of her, the smaller girl disappearing as Diana attempted to pierce her. She grunted repeatedly, rapidly. “You’re… argh… just a LITTLE tight at this point.” Diana kept humping the tiny girl, trying to force something in that couldn’t be. I simply watched in some form of morbid fascination and arousal. After a while, Diana just stopped, and stared at her. She was still smiling, vacantly, underneath Diana.

“Diana, what are you trying to prove. You know it isn't going to work...” Sylvia sighed.

“Sylvia's right. It’s not going to work girl,” Diana slowly sighed. She slowly reached down and wrapped one hand around her, than another. Diana breathed slowly as she brought Cheryl into her chest, her weight gently falling on top of her. “Don’t you have anything else you care about? This isn’t normal.” She placed both of her hands on her face, making her look into her eyes. “This IS NOT normal. Just LEAVE. You don’t need to think about me anymore.” Diana turned her head, slowly looking up at me, a brooding expression resting upon her face. Cheryl rested in her arms, looking desperate, as Diana resumed talking.

“I’ll admit, this thing… I have a pretty high sex drive. But I’ve been trying to get rid of her for three days. She won’t fucking leave!"

"You never hurt me," Cheryl whispered, softly, affectionately. "Who cares if this is normal. It's far better than normal!

“I couldn’t control myself. And Cheryl loves me. She's so adorable... This is what I've imagined. It's the very point of being this big!” Diana proclaimed proudly.

Cheryl motioned with her mouth, indicating that she wanted to suck at Diana’s breast. Gently Diana moved Cheryl up her body so that the small girl could reach her nipple. She began to suck greedily as Diana patted her head softly.

"I'm here," Cheryl sighed affectionately, her tiny face buried in Diana's chest.

"And I mean… I guess this thing was pretty big, but she’s NOT really hurt. It’s just like I did something to her head. She really likes me, that's all!”

“I don’t know what to tell you! Isn’t she going to be missed on the news? Why hasn’t anyone contacted her?” I continued.

“I think people are more concerned about us right now,” Sylvia muttered. By now, the concern was entirely gone from her face, replaced with a pleasant curiosity, her gaze laser-focused on the docile reporter.

“Cheryl called the local news and told them she was staying for a while, to make some sort of project. I don’t know how long that’ll keep them away for though.” Diana’s lip quivered. “What do you think’s going to happen to us Nate? I did this to forget it. But I can’t forget it. I’ve felt really weird since I took this stuff. So has everyone else. You KNOW that Nate.”

“We just have to get those people to leave,” Sylvia pressed Diana, trying to get her back on this focus. “You think that this reporter’s obsessed with you. But we have many more people looking for us right now. It’s a fucking insane crowd out there!”

“All I am now is a complete sex-obsessed maniac anyway,” Diana sighed. “I should just go out there, and let them do whatever they want with me.”

“Exactly, except you can do whatever YOU want,” Cheryl sighed. “I don’t know what YOU think,” she said, gazing at me. “But you shouldn’t hold her back either. This girl needs to realize her potential.” Diana smiled while looking down at her. "And Nate... Diana told me that this was your fetish your entire life, right?"

"Yes... but you have a bloated stomach right now..." I looked at Cheryl again, not expecting to be lectured by her. "And what about your fiance?"

"What ABOUT my fiance?" Cheryl continued. "He was typically rougher with me than Diana was, despite having a cock a fucking tenth her size. I was only with him to move up at the station anyway. I don't even CARE about that if I have Diana. If your're talking about this," she said, gesturing at her stomach. "It's been like this before, you know. She pumps a good amount into my womb. And then she takes the time to slowly pump it out, massaging it with her large hands. I still look a little bloated, I guess, but I'm not in any pain at all," Cheryl grinned up at Diana affectionately. The second she saw it, Diana's dick twitched again.

"That's surprisingly cute," Sylvia put her hand against the head, surveying the reporter. She definitely seemed relieved. "Especially for someone who's cock is... how many inches?"

"Jesus, I have no idea!" Diana laughed, before turning back to Cheryl. "You can stay with me for a while longer..." Diana smiled, actually blushing a little. "What movies did you want to watch tonight... I've got to invite some of my friends over too. You know, for the movie... and other reasons." Diana looked happy and sad at the same time as she continued. "I don't see what's wrong with spreading the love. People always regarded me as weird because I kept unsuccessfully trying to date the members of the team. I didn't act forceful. I just gave people gifts and shit. Sylvia," she gazed at Sylvia and I sternly. "There's plenty of jerks out there. That piece of shit reporter was far worse to Cheryl than I have ever thought about. He HIT her on their anniversary."

"So you're going to split them up?" Sylvia asked.

"They're already split. They're going to divorce. And I'm going to stop hearing negative things about this from Ms. 'I wanna collect dolls.' I just want to spread the love, you know. I don't care if Cheryl stays with me. In fact, I can't take care of that many people. I just think as many people as possible should get the benefit of riding this thing... even if it means sitting on it. And the jerks of the world should be taken down a notch."

“I don't care to change the world,” Sylvia sighed. “I'm not exactly a social butterfly. But I don't think we should hurt people, even if they deserve it.”

"Hurt people?" Cheryl sighed. "I just wanted to meet him with Diana, show him how meaningless he really is. That's all." Diana nodded, petting the reporter affectionately.

At that point, we heard pounding on the doors. It grew louder and louder from the second, as the cheering from outside grew louder. It’s like we were trapped in some insane zombie movie, just waiting for everyone to pour in towards the gigantic girls.

It was at that point that we heard Vicki’s voice again, clear even well within the thick walls of the house.

“These people want to see you! Aren’t you going to come out!?” Vicki whined, her loud voice carrying far.

“C’mon. I still have some clothes that can fit, we can go outside,” Diana muttered. She ran back into her room, dragging Cheryl back with her, an eager expression on her face.

"H... hey! I'm following you! I'm making sure you two actually come out of there!" Sylvia shouted at Diana.

I shrugged, and I followed all of them, my paces failing to match their own.

Tantrum by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:

Vicki's rather bold in this one, to say the least.

Soon Diana and Sylvia were standing at the door, preparing to head out into the awaiting throng. Sylvia was holding me in her arms, bringing her close to me. Diana had done a good job supplying clothes, but the two were growing faster than she had ever anticipated. Her shirt appeared to be somewhat tight on her. Again, as was common nowadays, her larger, swollen breasts were pushing into my head. She was wearing a heavy-duty bra, likely to prevent leakage of her breast milk. Ever since a young age, Sylvia had been terrified of embarrassment, so she must have felt like the slightest stain would humiliate her before so many.

Diana meanwhile, was fully clothed as well, but she was making no effort at this point to hide her massive rod. It stood erect, proudly to the world. Even through the skirt she managed to throw on, it's shape could easily be made out.

As we walked out, the sunlight was almost blinding. Sylvia and Diana had been avoiding going out for quite some time. It was only now that I realized that they had been afraid. Afraid about how their lives would change. Afraid at what everyone would think about them. They had been anticipating this for quite some time… but they were also afraid.

“It’ll be okay Sylvia, you don’t have to worry.” I felt foolish trying to comfort her while held in her arms, but Sylvia smiled anyway, drawing me close into her.

“I know Nate… we just intend to lay down some ground rules.” Both Sylvia and Diana said this at the same time, both laughing together.

“Cheryl, you understand what I said earlier, right,” Diana muttered.

“Right…” she muttered, looking downcast. “I can stay with you some, but I can't follow you now... will I see you later tonight?”

“Maybe, I guess," Diana remarked casually. "I wouldn't be able to feel good, and my night would kind of suck if someone wasn't here. I’m going to establish a few boundaries for my sister.” Diana stretched her arms, as if preparing for a workout. She always did this when she got into a shouting match with her sister. “Vicki’s acting like she can do whatever she wants. I don’t care if she’s the size of a skyscraper, she’s NOT going to make everyone freaked out about us.”

Diana smiled at Sylvia. “And she won’t tell us what to do either, Sylvia… ok?”

“Ok…” Sylvia hugged me closer. It was time.

We stepped outside, the sun blinding both of us with its radiance. Outside, blocking the streets and the yard, an absolute throng of people stood, immediately running up towards Diana and Sylvia, chanting their names. Sylvia, held me protectively above the crowd, at such a level that my feet was at their heads. They were all reaching at them, trying to touch and grope and Sylvia’s bare legs. For a while she simply stood there, afraid of moving. Finally, she began to wade through the massive crowd, pushing through the tiny people like a knife through butter.

Finally, we saw Vicki, gazing at us from across the street. It was impossible to not notice her. People gathered around her, but unlike us-they gave her some space. She was sitting down on the ground, casually—but even then, she had to stretch over ten feet up into the air. She was wearing a tight, revealing midriff, from which her breasts jutted out sharply. Her red hair framed her face in an almost regal manner. Her legs, her long, long legs, sticking out of a short skirt, stretched for ten feet as well. At the end, her feet, themselves nearly three feet in length each, were being tended to. Two young girls were painting the toenails on each of her feet. Other young men were standing to the side, as if they were awaiting her orders.

“Hello there! Sylvia—Diana—you’ve been acting lost ever since you started growing, so I decided that I have to show you what there is. What you have.” She shouted at us from across the lawn, waving at the two of us. “Give them some space!” Vicki yelled in a deep, commanding tone.

“Where were you!” Diana shouted. “You didn’t tell us where you were going, or anything.”

“I was reveling in what I am! You two just stayed cooped up in a house and did nothing. We’ve done that our ENTIRE lives! You have to realize that it’s over. It’s over Diana. We can now be whatever we want!” Vicki moved as she said this, causing one of the girls to almost spill her container of nail polish. She stared at her coldly for a moment before turning back to us. “I’m not shouting anymore! Come over here!”

The crowd had parted for us. Sylvia and Diana walked towards the end of the street, where Vicki sat waiting for us. Sylvia couldn’t look anywhere, just staring at the ground. Diana stared forward at Vicki angrily.

“What in the world do you think you are doing, Vicki!?” She screamed out as she got close. Diana didn’t look amused at her sister, simply staring at her with an overbearing expression.

“I just told you. I am being me. Unconstrained by anyone else. Having people listen TO ME for once.”

“And what makes that right?” Sylvia shouted. “To force everyone to obey you?”

Vicki looked down at her sister like she was a complete moron. “I haven’t had to use that much force. People obey me because they desire it. Members of society naturally serve their betters, understand? That’s what father always said.” Their dad again—he was coming up a lot recently. “I guess I was never anyone’s better really. Or at least people treated me that way. But now things are different, DIANA.” As we approached, her gaze focused on Diana, looking down at her with a strange friendly, mocking gaze.

“Do you even know who these people are?” Sylvia asked, pointing at the people around Vicki’s feet.

“Do you know who the people are that watched your videos breastfeeding Nate? Not that I don’t mind you doing that. Nate’s been with us, even when we weren’t special. That makes him something other than ‘part of the crowd,’” Vicki waved her arms dismissively, pointing everyone out. “You enjoyed baring yourself for all those anonymous people, didn’t you? People who would spend thousands of dollars to buy your underwear? People who give everything up to watch you. Sylvia, there must have been husbands, fathers, maybe wives who ditched everything to watch you diddle yourself. Doesn’t that make you a little hot and heavy?” One of the girls applying the nail polish spilled some while she intently watched the conversation, blue falling on the top of Vicki’s foot. With a single motion, Vicki pushed her, causing her to fly several feet over. She struggled to get up, looking hurt. Vicki simply laughed.

“You can’t just do that to people!” Diana walked next to Vicki, in between her legs. Even sitting down, Vicki was taller than Diana. She simply looked amused, leaning her head in her hand as Diana walked up to her. “You don’t have the right! And think about how we’ll look to everyone. Think about the police!”

Sylvia, not knowing where to go, simply held me to the side of Vicki. I looked at the slight bit of fat that was present on her stomach. With that, her wide hips, and her massive breasts, each looking bigger than me, Vicki posed an intimidating figure. I bet she could have killed Sylvia if she sat on her. I didn’t even want to think about what would happen to me.

“There were police here, that’s true,” Vicki remarked, uncaring. “But they were entirely incapable of doing anything. There were too many people here, and they were all following me. There’s absolutely no way that they were going to try and do anything to me.” She reached over towards Diana, her long hand moving out towards her. A single finger brushed against Diana’s crotch, lightly touching her ever-present bulge. “You need some release, don’t you? You really need to relax, Diana—a complete and utter stick and the mud.”

“So do you want to fuck here, in public? Besides, I did relax today, with that reporter from earlier.” Diana sashayed over to Vicki, boldly placing a finger under her chin as Diana gave Vicki a crooked smile. “I’m afraid I require dinner and a movie first, Vicki? Haven’t you thought about how to treat a girl?” People in the crowd were looking at them awkwardly, in silence as they watched someone talk back to Vicki.

“No… I’d like to wait for later. I'd like to watch a movie with you too sis, later... and I think you can relax much better with me than that stick of a reporter. But for now I think that you don’t believe me—don’t believe how much power we have because of this. Nate.”

She turned towards me, her massive head facing me. A wide smile adorned her face as she gazed at me playfully. “I told you I’d make all your dreams come true. I will be everything Nate. All-powerful. Watch.”

Vicki began to stand up, slowly rising above everybody. Diana simply looked shocked, as Vicki simply stood up, and up, and up, far above her. As Vicki approached her full height, her skirt brushed against Diana, Vicki giggling as she rose to her full height.

“Do you like my underwear, sis? Vicki positioned herself so that Diana was squarely between her legs. Diana's eyes wandered up Vicki’s skirt, and soon the bulge between her legs grew even larger.

“You’re wet.” Diana very nearly panted as she looked up at her. Vicki’s distinctive smell had become nearly overpowering, rising above the scents of the throng of people around us. Even I saw a trickle of liquid running down her leg. “You’re very wet.” Diana muttered again.

“I am sis. A lot of things make me wet. A lot of things, now that I’ve recognized my power. I know what you’re thinking. I’m the opposite of dignified, right sis? I’m just throwing away our family’s reputation. I am FAR above that now.” Diana watched as Vicki raised a single leg and stomped it down, causing the ground to shake. I could feel the ground shaking, vibrating from the movement of Vicki’s bare foot. Vicki suddenly eyed a car, sitting there, alone on the sidewalk.

"I am the opposite of dignified," Diana grimaced, standing between Vicki's legs, her erection twitching as she couldn't tear her eyes away from the sight. "And the only reputation I care about anymore is letting people know that we won't hurt them. You're failing that."

"But it's cool to break things!" Vicki whined. "How am I supposed to take you seriously when you're just thinking of fucking me again anyway!?" She brought her legs together, pinning Diana again for a moment. She didn't say anything... in fact, she rubbed her body against Vicki's legs slightly.

"I hit twenty-two feet tall a couple of hours ago!" Vicki cried, as Diana and her engaged in the odd ritual, where she rubbed her legs against her sister.

"Doesn't it bother you that you've become twenty-two feet tall over a few days?" Diana managed to squeak out, even through her arousal.

"NOPE!" Vicki cried. "And clearly it doesn't bother you either!" Vicki simply hummed as she looked around, her eyes scanning for something to keep her interest. Her face gleamed as she finally found her mark.

“Let me try out that car!” Vicki gleamed with passion as she ran towards the car, people running out of her way quickly to avoid being stomped on.

It looked like a brand new Mercedes, sitting there sparkling in the heavy sun. Vicki stared at it for a second, a playful smile coating her face, as she turned around and prepared to sit down. Diana simply stood there, watching, as she lowered her five foot hips down onto the car. The roof buckled instantly as she sat on it, the logo flying off from the pressure her body exerted. She lowered herself slowly, gently, until she was sitting down on the ruined pancake of a car.

“Oopsie!” She giggled. “I guess I have been gaining weight.” Vicki wriggled her butt from side to side. It wasn’t able to compact the car in a single swoop, but as she moved more and more of it crumpled. “I guess I’ve gained some more weight. Although…” Vicki cupped her breasts, eyeing various members of the crowd who watched in silence. “I think it’s distributed itself pretty well.” She turned to stare at me, straight in the eye. “I measured myself this morning, Nate. Weighed myself too. You’d like an update, right? You were always into stuff like that, and yet you barely mention it.” I remained silent. I wasn’t liking where this was going, even if another part of me was.

“1600 pounds… and three tons.” Vicki swung one leg over the other, sitting regally in a cross-legged position on the ruins of the Mercedes. “And I had some people estimate the weight of my breasts. They were really eager to do that. Two hundred and fifty pounds Nate. How much do you weigh?”

“170… I squeaked out.”

“170… doesn’t that make you feel a little inferior as a man? I could handle you easily with just these puppies. I could handle anyone here! I bet I could even handle you?” She stared at Diana, whose erection now was painfully visible.

“Are you DARING me to fuck you in some stupid public spectacle!?” Diana was again absolutely red from anger. Vicki could accomplish that easily.

“I am daring you to let me fuck you! But… not now. Sylvia. Give me Nate.”

“No.” Sylvia held me really close, protectively. “NO!”

She shouted as Vicki reached out for me. I knew instinctively that I should be scared of this, but that I couldn’t resist her. Soon, hands nearly two feet wide grabbed at me, encircling me easily. Sylvia desperately tried to hold me back, pulling at me with all her strength. Vicki looked at her playfully, a moment, and whispered to her that she wasn't going to hurt me. Sylvia stubbornly kept holding on me. Vicki rolled her eyes, and then effortlessly pulled me from her arms with such force that Sylvia fell backwards in a heap on the road.

Vicki held me steady for a moment, hovering me in front of an unbelievably massive face. Her warm breath flowed over me, as she watched me movements eagerly. “You’re so teeny Nate. I just started growing so recently, and you’re already so tiny. I feel like anything I do could break you!” Vicki exclaimed, perhaps a little too eagerly.

At that moment, Vicki threw me up into the air. I went flying, as Vicki rose her arms up and launched me. This was it. The only conclusion I could come to is that I was going to die. Vicki was going to be so reckless that I'm going to fucking die. For a split second, I rose above the concrete. Then, it rose towards me. But an instant later, Vicki’s hands wrapped around me again, catching me effortlessly.

“And again!” Vicki threw me up again. Again, the ground rushed towards me. And Vicki caught me another time. I felt sick as she kept throwing me, and the ground kept threatening to splatter me. Vicki giggled while Diana yelled and Sylvia pleaded for her to give me back, to put me on the ground. Around us, the crowd still cheered for Vicki, in awe of the spectacle she provided for all of them.

“Please… stop… I feel sick,” my head limped to the side after Vicki caught me again. I wasn’t sure how many times she had thrown me.

“Stop it? Nate, you’ve been worshiping Sylvia! You sucked her tit before millions of people! What’s so different about me!? Why are you treating me this way!? It’s not like you have a choice anyway. You LOVE this. So let me do what I want!” Vicki shook me in her arms as she angrily hollered at me. The crowd blindly shouted support for Vicki. Her smell had become strong… stronger than before. I was certain that if I looked down, I would see more of her juices trickling down her leg, a display that would shame any ordinary person. But Vicki wasn’t ordinary, and her pheromones had a strange effect. I felt like giving into her right there. Letting Vicki do what she wanted with me.

But at that moment, Sylvia bit her. She just bit her on the leg, with a sharp and feral motion. Considering she stood half Vicki’s height, I doubt it could have hurt much.

Vicki screamed, howling in anger, as she looked down at her sister. “What in the hell is wrong with you!? I’m not going to hurt Nate! I’ve known him too! If I rough him up a little it’s not a problem. It’s what he wanted anyway. It’s what you all should want!” She screamed at the air, as she moved her mighty leg and threw Sylvia many feet, her giant body impacting several in the crowd.

Sylvia sat up, looking dazed, as a man below her screamed. Sylvia scrambled up really quickly, to see him holding his leg, bent oddly to the side. Sylvia bent down to try and help the scared looking man in a panic, not sure how to react. Sylvia’s pants were stained in blood. Their blood. Even now, much of the crowd cheered for Vicki. But others looked divided, glancing from side to side and talking with each other.

Vicki looked down between Sylvia, collapsed on the ground and Diana, yelling at her with all of her might, and swallowed.

“Ok… I shouldn't have done that. I don't want to hurt any of you... I shouldn't have thrown you."

I still remained in Vicki’s grasp, and she stared at me for a while longer. “I don’t get why you’re lying about this Nate, though. Why? What’s wrong with just wanting to see me do whatever I want?” I didn’t say anything. My head was still spinning from the dizziness of being thrown up in the air.

“Someone! Anybody!” Vicki shouted out in a command. “Come before me!” A young man walked out of the crowd, slowly approaching Vicki’s bare feet. He barely came up to the top of her knees.

“Strip,” Vicki commanded of the tiny boy. “Now.” Sylvia and Diana protested, but the boy immediately complied, taking off his shirt, pants, and underwear before he stood completely naked before the entirety of the crowd of people.

“That’s good!” Vicki cried out. That’s all I wanted. “Now you can just stay like that, being filmed by everybody. You know naked pictures of yourself are going to be online, right?”

“So… are you going to do something with me?” He perked up, pathetically looking at her.

“...Do I even know you?” Vicki remarked, looking down at the small boy. “No, really. I just told you to strip. You were the one who inferred that I was going to have sex with you. Besides…” Vicki snickered, “You’re dick is probably the size of a tic-tac for me. So no.” She looked back at her sisters, a smile upon her face. The crowd jeered at the man, shouting and cawing at him. I didn’t know anything about him at all, and yet I felt sorry for him.

“Did you want to try licking my feet or something? You know I would barely feel your little tongue, and you couldn’t get all the grime off of it. But in exchange you get to lick my feet. That doesn’t seem like a good deal.” Her massive foot nearly eclipsed the man as she flipped him onto the ground as well, Vicki laughing as she knocked the air out of him by barely moving her foot.

“See! It’s easy!” Even while Vicki adjusted me to hold me at her side, I heard her sloshing spit around inside her mouth. Vicki fired a large wad of spit right onto the naked man below her, causing him to stumble. Vicki looked towards Diana, who had grown silent.

“If you just won’t get it… I’ll have to force you to get it.” Vicki gazed down at her younger sister. “You no longer have to be worried about protecting the family… that’s my job. I’m the biggest one here. But… our house is kinda dinky for someone like me, so I’ll have to think of something else. HEY!” Vicki screamed out, unimaginably loudly, at everyone in the crowd. “NO MORE FOR NOW! GET LOST OR I’LL BE MAD!”

People began scattering everywhere. They had probably traveled from all over to see Vicki. I doubt that most of them were from around here. They left behind an absolutely ruined neighborhood, trash practically flowing in the streets. With the onlookers gone, Vicki slowly sat me down on the ground. Sylvia ran up to me, hugging me tightly to her immediately.

"I'm sorry..." Vicki continued. "I'll be by the house later tonight, okay? I'll find a way to apologize to all of you."

"Do you really think I was just thinking of the reputation of the family whenever I tried to help you..." Diana sighed. She was staring at the ground now, her cock fully erect. "I look like an idiot here, why did you have to humiliate us like that?"

"I broke someone's arm. I broke someone's arm." Sylvia kept repeating this as she looked at the blood on her clothes.

"I'm sorry..." Vicki averted her eyes from everyone, staring down at the ground. "I don't know what got into me. I said I'd do what I want--I still mean that. But not with you. Not ever again. It won't happen again."

"Go," Diana commanded.

"I'll be back later..." Vicki barely squeaked out. "Tonight, I'll make it up to you." With that, Vicki walked away, in a different direction than the crowd had dispersed. I suppose we just had to look forward to seeing Vicki tonight.

The New Normal by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:

Just a normal evening with Nate and his childhood friends.

Vicki left after earlier today, walking somewhere else, perhaps after her adoring fans. But she said she was coming back tonight. So Sylvia, Diana, and I were waiting outside for her nervously.

Later that night we heard heavy construction equipment operate on the side of the house. At once, cranes and bulldozers began operating. Diana and Sylvia, who were talking about what to do about Vicki, immediately ran around the house to look at it. I followed, my stride completely unable to keep up with the gargantuan girls.

Soon we saw her. Her. Vicki was standing, dressed in the same clothes as earlier. They hugged her frame even tighter than earlier today. Something must have given her the impetus for a growth spurt. But what did she even eat?

“What's going on here!?” Diana screeched. “And what is that unholy noise!?”

“I'm sorry I decided to be the responsible one for now, Diana. That noise is construction,” Vicki explained. “It’s obvious I’m growing far faster than either of you, so I’m going to have to have my room a little bigger, a lot bigger. So I’m having mine knocked down to get it started. We have our neighbor’s yard to work with as well.”

“Ok..." Diana asked tersely. "How did you get the food for the last growth spurt? How are you getting anything?
How did you get the neighbor’s property?”

“I had some admirers provide food and clothes for me,” Vicki waved her hand dismissively. “And as for the property, I bought it out. I told you, people are willing to give me as much money as I need. Besides,” Vicki was grinning, toying with her hair, “I don’t feel like my neighbors had a choice. Just a little while ago I opened the window and played with the man there. He was so happy at first, even though everyone had to be seeing him. His wife was just gone at the moment, and everyone was watching. But even though he didn’t care about me providing him love, he seemed to get mad when I ripped off a chunk of the wall, see?” Vicki directed us excitedly towards the next door neighbor’s house… or the ruins of it. Vicki showed us half a house, wood, dust and concrete fallen everywhere. Toys, books, even scattered dishes remained in the fallen debris. Both cars were gone from the driveway. It looked like they had been gone for a while, but they were there just this morning.

“Vicki, I… what... the... fuck...” Sylvia mumbled, staring at the ruins. "There was a family there. What in the HELL!" She growled at her sister.

“Anyway, if I’m working on expanding my room tonight, I can’t just stay there. So which one of you is going to let me sleep in their room?”

“Uh… please leave,” Diana muttered.

“Great! Sylvia’s room will work!” Vicki marched straight past us, heading for the back of the house. She had to stoop slightly as she walked, her head standing higher than the ceiling. Her butt swung back and forth ponderously as she walked, far above my head.

When we reached Sylvia’s room, she pushed the door open effortlessly, and stooped down to get inside the doorway.

“Don’t mess anything up!” Sylvia yelled nervously, chasing after her sister.

“There it is!” Vicki grinned, looking over at Sylvia’s laptop. “You shouldn’t just leave it on the floor like that though. You’re going to have to prop it up, and lean it against the wall. That way you’ll make sure it isn’t damaged.” I quickly moved it for her trying to make sure that nothing could happen to the laptop. I had an inkling of what Vicki had planned for us.

“Sylvia?” Yuki’s voice cried out from the hall. “I found out there was a lot of commotion earlier. And there’s construction going on here. Are you okay? I just came to see you!” She stepped through the doorway, and was greeted by the sight of all four of us.

“Yuki…” Sylvia smiled at her friend. “It may be a good time to leave. Please."

“You know, we happened to not fuck all the time when we were a normal size,” Diana chided Vicki. “How does it make us appear powerful to broadcast this perversion to everybody?"

“Because it shows that we can do WHATEVER we want!”

Vicki shouted. “Besides, Sylvia was already breastfeeding Nate in a maid costume. We’re well past that point.”

“So what?” Diana said. “Doing nothing but fucking should be our lives from now on? That’s so like you, Vicki. It's why you couldn't live a second without one of your random boyfriends.”

“I didn’t say NOTHING but fucking,” Vicki frowned. “But I’m tired of you two talking back to me. You’ll like it! Besides, I know I’ve been nothing but a stupid slut for so long right? Now everyone is going to look up to, worship, and lust after this stupid slut! Nate, start up the stream!” She yelled at me as she forced Diana down, trying to pull off her pants. Diana resisted, but Vicki was infinitely stronger, and she was able to pull her smaller sisters pants down easily, only catching upon her dick for a moment. Soon it was off, and Diana’s erect dick pointed towards Vicki’s massive head.

“At least your SLUTTY dick is honest,” Vicki shouted, rubbing her cheek along it. “Why do you want to upset me? Look at this obvious arousal—it’s clear you want to fuck me? You know what, Diana? I always called the girls my boyfriends ending up leaving me for stupid sluts, but I know I was always called the biggest slut in high school. Well now I am! And you’re the second biggest slut. Why don’t we fuck, and broadcast it to the world?”

I silently begin logging into the chatroom and preparing everything for the stream, knowing Vicki would get her way. Sylvia held Yuki silently, sitting to the side.
I input Sylvia’s username and password again, logging into her familiar chatroom. As I went through the process, Sylvia broke her silence.

“OK, Vicki you’re right! I liked showing myself off in front of people. So I don’t want you to take it over! You're just going to go before everyone and act like a big spoiled brat to everyone!”

"What do you mean!?" Vicki shouted at her younger sister.

"I mean that if you were any more insecure you'd be using a dominatrix outfit all the time! Even though you're twenty feet tall! You're fucking powerful Vicki, everything about you is. The ground SHAKES when you move. And this has happened over such a short time. We are quickly transforming into something incredible! How has this not improved your ego!?"

As Sylvia and Vicki continued arguing, I finished logging into Sylvia's chatroom. I immediately saw several messages from different corporations. Samsung, Toshiba, Sony… they were all talking about special promotions. They promised that they’d give her everything, even as she increased in size! They just wanted her to sponsor them!

“Hey! Sylvia! Look at all of this!” She went towards my end of the room, even as Vicki tried to grab at Diana's dick, even s she battered her away. She watched all of the offers with amazement, flying past the screen.

“They’re desperate to have us!” Sylvia exclaimed. “They really want me to advertise for them. And then I won’t have any problem getting stuff! We should post about more on there Nate! We’ll still keep needing clothes. And food!”

“So we’ll be charity cases!” Diana huffed as Vicki forced her down to the ground, batting her erect dick back and forth!”

“If you mean that people will keep giving to us because they worship us! Then yes, we’ll be ‘charity-cases.’ Vicki began pulling her own shirt off, breasts ten times the size of watermelons exposing themselves to the world. She wasn’t wearing a bra. “Put on the stream, Sylvia! I want people to watch meeeeee. Not that they haven’t seen plenty of me. They can’t get enough! And they never will get enough!” Vicki’s cloying smell invaded the room again, and I felt myself grow erect thinking of her growing arousal. I couldn’t get enough.

“I think… our boundaries are rather limitless,” Diana muttered. “Vicki, you’re mostly right. I don’t think there’s much that we can do to make people mad. I just think that we shouldn’t hurt people anyway. Regardless of our reputation.

"Still… could we not do anything in here now?” Sylvia asked, her eyes flying towards Vicki. "We have the ability to do anything. I know that. It's why I took the stupid treatment. But just because we CAN doesn't mean that we should. I know this thing has increased my sex drive, but I don't want to do anything right now. You threw me on someone's arm earlier. I don't even know who they are. I broke somebody's arm."

“You didn't Sylvia. I did. And I don't really care. Why? Cause I’m ready to go now! And I like I’m a giant sexy monster! I thought you’d like that—like I’m one of your Kaiju things.”

“Please don’t ever refer to anything Japanese,” Sylvia sighed. “I told you, it’s always been really cringy. And I know much you’re floo… flooding.” Sylvia looked red as she sniffed her nose, staring at the gigantic form of her sister. Vicki was clearly arousing her. “My room will be ruined… so please. Please don’t do it here.”

“Nope. Too bad!” Vicki exclaimed, satisfied at the feeling of being the boss. “You’ll just have to put the computer on something, because I’m making sure your whole room smells like me, little sis!”

At that point, Sylvia's phone rung again, even through the cracked screen. It was her father. Again.

"WHAT NOW!?" Sylvia picked up the phone and answered it immediately. Somehow, Vicki and Diana knew who it was, watching her intently. Using her finger, Sylvia gingerly placed it on speakerphone.

"Hello..." The voice came from the phone. "You were in the news today. You were causing quite a ruckus around your town. I suppose you're more interested in becoming biological curiosities than ever starting careers?"

"HI DADDY!" Sylvia screamed in a fake, peppy voice. "Did you have fun watching me on the TV today? Did they show me nakeddddd... I guess they wouldn't, would they. Must have sucked for you?"

"You were making a joke of yourself, you giant slut?" He roared over the phone. I'm surprised he had this much energy. "Power isn't stepping on people, it's getting other people to step on others for you."

"I can do that now, daddy," Vicki continued, her tone unsteady. "I can do that better than you ever could..."

"You've never been able to do anything. All you can do, you stupid whore, is show your ass off to the world. What a talent."

"I could have just left you alone daddy..." Vicki sighed. "You just made a big mistake..."

"A big mistake? That's clever. Because you're big. I have built up a reputation over many years, and you just terrorize the town like a monster." He was practically laughing as he continued.

"I'll be bigger... more powerful... than you ever were... than anyone ever was. I'm serious. You should consider your life over. Be fucking terrified daddy. Do you know how to get to Sylvia's website? You can always look there if you want to?"

Sylvia hung up the phone silently, gazing at her sister. "Don't even mention that website to him. Seriously. Just don't let him get to you this much. I can't believe this thing still worked," Sylvia marveled, gazing at the cracked phone.

"I'm not going to go throwing chairs around," Vicki cryptically laughed. "Not like back then. Not again. Especially when I'm this size. You don't have to worry."

"Vicki... of course... please don't worry..." Sylvia whispered. "I guess Vicki really is that insecure... it kind of makes sense," she continued, quietly, to herself.

"Vicki," Sylvia spoke up. "You don't need to hurt people to show that you're important." Vicki looked at Sylvia quietly, intently. "If you're getting bigger and we need more room, we'll do what we can to BUY property. You shouldn't tear any down, okay? And I mean that. NO TEARING DOWN PEOPLE'S HOUSES." Vicki nodded tearfully, looking at her sister. "Did you really want to be in a video with me?"

"Yes..." Vicki spoke, shuffling her feet from side to side. "I mean... a lot of people watch your videos. I think that it would be pretty cool to be on one of them... I don't know."

"It's not like you'd want to be on one of them or anything?" Sylvia mocked Vicki. "You left your tiny cell phone somewhere. Nate's looking to get new, bigger phones for all of us."

"You haven't contacted your friends in a while..." Sylvia continued, fiddling with her tight clothes. "I've talked to some of mine while you were out. You should spend more time doing normal girl stuff. Giant girl stuff shouldn't take up all of your time."

"Yeah, well the power balance is a bit different now, isn't it?" Diana remarked. "You can boss them around a little... without stomping on them or anything. The relationships may be different, but you always need friends."

"Yeah... maybe I should..." Vicki continued. "I really don't have the most friends though... I feel like I have more fun with throwing my weight around than just hanging out with people though..." she looked down at everyone. "I mean... I'm sitting down and I come halfway to the ceiling in this room. I just... I'm not an ordinary person. I shouldn't do things like hang out with people."

"We have plenty of fun doing that too Vicki," Diana walked up to her, being able to place her hands on Vicki's shoulders while standing up. "Look. Let's do the video with Sylvia, and then let's watch a movie, okay?"

"Okay," Your dick's still pointing at me," Vicki giggled.

"I know. Don't think about for a second," Diana continued, trying to maintain her dignity.

"Yeah... sure... I'll watch a movie." Vicki smiled, looking at her siblings. I gazed at her suspiciously. Vicki always liked being the center of attention for her siblings. And, one way or another, she had certainly got it. Regardless, I made sure to arrange the computer so that it was elevated and well out of the way of those two. Sylvia walked up towards the screen moving me out of the way as she prepared to talk to her audience.

“Hello! This is Sylvia… again. My sisters are here this time! I appreciate everything that’s being offered! I… this is what you want, right? My sister Vicki there, she’s huge already. We’ll all be huge. And then bigger. It takes a lot to support a girl in that kind of lifestyle. It takes even more to support three. So uh… we have more for you to watch tonight.”

In a flash, all of our clothes left our bodies.

“Nate, do you see this?” Vicki held Diana’s cock in her hand, holding the big meaty rod with two of her fingers. She made it look almost normal. “I’m going to put this thing inside of me now. Come on, Diana, just forget about things for a moment! Quit being so stressed out!”

Vicki grabbed Diana’s firm, heavy rod, beating it slowly with both her hands. Vicki rested one hand on the floor as she crawled over her smaller sister. Vicki, even in her crawling position, stood taller than me, as she stretched over halfway across the massive room lying down.

“You look so cute right now. And a giant slut like me is kind of hungry for a dick right now. You’re the only one who can satisfy me, my special sister.” Vicki reached down and bit Diana’s ear, causing her to yelp. Vicki’s stream was flowing again, cum pouring down her leg, dripping to the floor. A puddle was forming underneath Vicki, as her arousal grew.

“Hello losers!” Vicki exclaimed.

"DON'T CALL MY FANS LOSERS!" Sylvia screamed from across the room. She was still clearly mad at Vicki.

“Um... anyway... I know you’ve been buying Sylvia’s used panties! What would anyone be willing to pay for mine!” Vicki began lowering her panties… they were completely wet, as if they had been in her cum for days. The smell became absolutely overpowering, as strong as when I was trapped under her at the party. Soon Vicki had the pair slipped off, kneading it in her hands. Cum was dripping from the set of used panties, which she was slowly wadding up into a ball.

“Catch Nate!” She threw the ball of her panties at me. I had no time to react before the panties slammed into me, knocking me to the floor. The liquid soaked into me, running from the panties all over my body. They covered me almost entirely, the somewhat rolled up pair stretching from my knees up to my chin. I felt I would never wash her cum off as it seeped into my pores. Already, I smelled like her.

“Hey! Nate! Get with the program. Strip!" Vicki cheered at me from across the room. Maybe you’re a loser like the other little people, but you’re OUR loser, Nate. Now strip!” Sylvia wrapped her arms around me as she pulled my shirt off for me, reaching everywhere.

“Nate… I love you, okay?” She whispered as she took my pants off, her large fingers fiddling with my belt buckle. “But I can’t hold back anymore. After a while we should start looking into how to stop this. How to stop this treatment. I feel like I’m going to explode, y’know? I can’t imagine what Vicki feels like right now.”

Soon I was pressed against her large breast, larger than my head. Knowing I couldn’t resist, I began to suckle. Her stream was much more powerful than a few days ago, and Sylvia moaned heavily as her milk squirted inside of my mouth. I swallowed and swallowed, as Sylvia played with my junk, batting it back and forth between our fingers.

“I meant it when I said that people would be jealous of you!” Vicki breathed. “Surrounded by us… Diana!” Sylvia shouted out. “Try me first!”

“You…” Vicki trailed off. “I said I was going to fuck Diana first!" She pouted. "Besides, Sylvia, I doubt you’re going to be able to fit that thing inside you... But I’ll watch you try,” Vicki sighed, accepting defeat.

“But Sylvia… are you sure that’s a good idea?” I asked her, still suckling her milk.

“A good idea?” Diana grinned. “No… people came in the hundreds to cheer Vicki on today. Hundreds watched her hurt somebody, and they cheered for her! We’re above everyone else Nate. Of course we’ll keep you around. We would never have thought of this without you! But you know you can’t sexually satisfy someone like her…” she wrapped her arms around Sylvia, surveying her body.

“For just a little while, you obscenely big dick. If Nate is truly fine with it. I let him boss me around a little… and he CAN sexually satisfy me. He's done it quite a few times. And he will do it many more! Besides, you’re the one who wants to put your dick inside me so badly. That makes me the boss of you!” Sylvia giggled as she walked up to her massive rod. “This thing does look obscene though. That’s your desire, right? To be the ultimate big cock? Mine is to take good care of Natey. So maybe you can be the daddy today, and I can be the mommy! Nate, Yuki, you two are watching this, right! But of course… only if you’re fine with it!” She kept trying to make sure she had my permission before she did anything—Sylvia, a ten foot tall girl!


I nodded. I knew Diana didn’t bear any ill-will towards me. Although now, I was starting to worry about how they would behave to others.

“I’ve felt like I’m going to just lose myself these past few days. Maybe now it’s time! I hope everyone’s watching me fuck your Sylvia hard!"

“Watching?” Sylvia laughed. “Nate hasn’t had his fill yet. I want him to keep sucking at my milk while you go at me... even so, quit acting like this is some cuckold thing, or I'll be fucking mad at you. I'm serious.”

“Uh… I think I’ll get off.” I pulled my mouth away from her teat, as I made to quickly clamber off of my friend.
“No… you stay on!” Sylvia’s arm wrapped around me, keeping me pinned to her. Her whole body was flushed. My face flattened against her tit as Diana clambered on top of Sylvia, the slightly larger girl being forced down.

“Are you ready, sis?” Diana called out. I felt her sweaty body press on top of mine, compacting and nearly crushing me between the two. I felt slight pain radiate throughout my body, pressed between the two giant girls. Soon I heard Diana grunt as she struggled to insert her rod into Sylvia, straining with every inch of her strength.

“C’mon Sylvie, admit me already!” Suddenly, I felt myself lurch as Diana succeeded in slipping part of her dick inside her giant sister, the monster being admitted by Sylvia. She squealed as Diana raised her sister up, and I effortlessly moved with her, my body flying up quickly. My mouth remained clamped on Sylvia, still drinking her milk. Deep lust-filled moans came from Sylvia’s mouth as Diana slowly moved her dick in and out.

“So… tight. God Sylvia, you feel great! Did you learn some secret hentai technique or something!”

“C’mon… not everything with me is about anime!”

“You started watching anime because Nate was into all that giant robot shit, right? And now you’re letting me fuck you!” Diana howled.

“I mean, I really wouldn’t let you do it without Nate telling me I could. You're the inferior partner here. I don't know what it's going to take for you to get that.” Sylvia playfully teased Diana as Diana struggled to fit more of her dick inside of Sylvia. As the two moved into each other, Diana and Sylvia’s breasts pressed together, mashing my head between them. Diana’s erect nipple, several inches long, pressed hard into the back of my head, even as I attempted to drink more of Sylvia’s milk. My dick, rubbing against Sylvia’s stomach, was nothing compared to the one causing her entire body to gyrate.

“Do you need his permission for you to feel good?” I felt myself change position, the light of the room filtering into me as Diana lifted Sylvia up, the blonde girl putting Sylvia into a kneeling position so that she could pound her.

“I… ah…” Sylvia kept moaning, as Diana’s thrusts became faster and faster. “Diana. Everyone’s watching us. Everyone’s going to be watching us from now on. Natey. No matter how horny and reckless and sweaty Diana gets, I’ll protect you from her.” Diana kept building up to her climax, faster and faster, preparing to spew everything inside of her. Sweat from both of them rubbed off onto me, coating my body, as I bounced up and down with them. I turned around, wrapping my arms around Diana’s neck, as she kept thrusting into Sylvia.

“Hey there!” I said, looking up to Diana’s strained, flushed face.

“Hey there you little spoiled monkey! It's cool that you have Sylvia 'protecting' you from the big-bad cock monster!” Diana winked at me. “What are you going to do when you’re so little we can barely keep track of you. Ooo…” her thrusting sped up as she approached her climax. “When we’re so big that we can crush you underneath me… so big that I can have twenty girls massaging my dick. Ahhhhh!!!” She came explosively, all at once, pumping out liters of semen into Sylvia. With pump after pump she kept coming, Sylvia’s body becoming stiff as she accepted Diana’s massive load.

“You’re soooooo tight!” Diana screamed out, lifting a ten foot girl up as she kept pouring her release, some of it dripping out of her onto the floor below, making a wet, sticky mess.

“Hehe… that was pretty good…” Sylvia lay there exhausted, Diana’s hands under her buttcheeks keeping her in the air. Diana had lifted Sylvia high enough that Sylvia’s breasts hung right in front of Diana’s face.
“Sorry Nate.” Diana’s mouth clamped down on Sylvia’s other breast, quickly draining most of her milk as she sucked greedily. “This is incredible Sylvia, how do you make it!”

“Love and affection, I guess.” Sylvia put her hands under Diana’s chin, and the two moved in for a quick kiss, their tongues dancing for a moment. “You can put me down now. It must hurt to keep me suspended in the air with your dick for so long.”

“Yeah, my arms are getting pretty tired.” Diana slowly sat back down on the floor, before the brought her dick out with a wet sticky sound. Her dick was covered in semen and Sylvia’s juices. “You know Nate, you’re rather passive. It’s amazing how fine you are with this.”

“What—like I’m going to be able to tell you what to do?” I responded, looking over at Diana. "Besides, I know where I stand with Sylvia."

“The chatroom’s going crazy!” Yuki cried out, from somewhere outside the two sisters. We all gathered around the small screen, even Vicki, whose head was twenty times the size of the laptop, and we all took in the responses.

“They’re getting huge!”

“This isn’t normal, is it? Shouldn’t we be concerned about them?”

“tfw you can’t lick Diana’s cum out of Sylvia.”

“More, more, more!”

Over fifteen million people were watching now. Whatever server Sylvia was on, it must have been incredible to be able to handle all of this.

“You’ve all been leaving me alone…” Vicki crowed. “But now I’m afraid it’s my turn to be satisfied.” Her puddle had grown much larger, spreading through half the room. And all Vicki was doing was fingering herself. It poured out of her, her mysterious cum, like a faucet.

“Nate. Get off of them and come here now!” Vicki commanded. I walked over towards her body. She was sitting on the floor, her legs spread open. I found myself drawn towards her crotch, standing half an inch tall. It looked like even Diana’s monster may just barely fill it. Her clitoris was at the end, standing proudly a little over an inch in length.

“Nate… suck on me, okay? Have sex with a real-life giantess… with so many people watching!” Vicki wagged her finger, beckoning me to walk closer to her. I slowly walked between her legs, stepping throughout the puddle of cum. Soon I reached the massive body of Vicki, legs standing over two feet in height blocking my path either way. Vicki’s hand landed on my head, beckoning me down.

“Kneel before me Nate…” Vicki sighed. “Kneel before me, and worship the girl you’ve hung out with for so long.” I was forced to kneel before her, my hands and knees falling into her overflowing cum.

“Now… suck Nate.” She brought a single hand down to my body, covering the full expanse of my back with a single hand. She barely exerted any force, and yet her slight push forced me onto her red pubic hair. I bit down on her clit, causing me to be thrown up as Vicki squealed, her hand exerting more pressure on me.

“You little cheeky boy!” She screamed out. Her juices were flowing rapidly now, soaking my chest, my legs.

Diana and Sylvia fucked off to the side, speaking directly to the camera. Diana now was on top of Sylvia, her slightly larger body enveloping her. They were hugging each other, their mouths only parting when they spoke to the camera.

“So… don’t you think that companies will try to keep things PG? That they might not like having people who fuck all the time sponsoring their stuff.” Sylvia remarked as she ran a finger across Diana’s stiff nipple, even as Diana slowly, carefully fucked her. With each deliberate thrust, Diana put every fiber of her being into pleasing Sylvia.

“They won’t have a choice. We’re far too popular!” Diana exclaimed. “I had no idea it would be like this. None whatsoever. But they’ll all want to plaster our faces on their products. All the time! I’m going to have my face on fruit bars!” Diana began to pound Sylvia faster and faster, as she resumed fucking her.

"And jock straps!" Sylvia remarked casually, slapping Diana's ass, causing her to roll her eyes.

Vicki, realizing that my attention was being taken away from me, did what she could to seize it back. Her legs closed in around me, twin columns that enveloped me in her flesh. A hand larger than my head fondled her pussy, spreading it open, encouraging me to bury my entire head in her pungent musk.

“Nate, I’ll be much bigger than this. We discussed this, the size of a skyscraper. Far bigger than that. I’ll have thousands… no untold millions of people crawling over me at once, fondling me, helping to bring me to a climax that floods the planet. I’ll eat everything, and people will offer me everything. The three of us. I’ll have to get you a little collar, so I always know where you’re at.” The pressure increased again, almost to a painful point, as Vicki’s gigantic body bucked against mine. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sylvia watching me, eyes full of concern, even as Diana kept pumping into her.

I was rocked by Vicki’s massive body as she rose up and down. I kept stimulating her clit, driving her wild. Vicki crossed her legs slightly in the throes of sex, pinning me in among her endless sweaty flesh. I felt it convulsing around me. All the air that I breathed was full of her insatiable musk—her long pubic hairs tickled me even as I continued sucking, biting and licking for all that I was worth. I knew she was huge—I knew that she was powerful. I couldn’t hold back. I had to be as rough as possible. I was driving her wild—I couldn’t stop now!

Her convulsions became harder as she explosively came, the walls of flesh trembling around me as she coated me in her juices. Soon she uncrossed her legs and looked at me curiously. She rocked herself on her back after I was released from the prison of her legs, giving me a view of her giant ass. I went towards it to stare at it, looking towards the giant cleft. Her butt was nearly as tall as I am, her butt. Thinking that this was a cue for me to give her a rimjob, I immediately looked towards her dark hole, prepared to begin licking the giant asshole.

That’s when I felt wind flying by my face, blowing my hair back.

“HAH! You totally fell for it!” Vicki laughed as I scrunched my nose, Vicki practically rolling in mirth at having farted on me. Like the rest of her, Vicki’s farts packed a punch... actually for her size, it didn't smell much at all, I suppose. I felt her arms immediately wrap around me again, as Vicki lifted me up.

“I didn’t say I was done with you yet, Natey-boy.” Effortlessly, she grabbed me and rose me above her with a single hand. Below, Vicki was tracing her finger lazily around a single fat nipple, inches across in diameter. I watched in fascination at her foot long finger moving around her titanic breast—lazily inviting me towards the infinite surface, slippery with sweat.

“My body demands more…” Vicki breathed. “And I am going to get it. From all of you. Diana… you can fuck me too now. She spread her legs open. As I looked around, held up by Vicki, I realized that her puddle stretched across the entirety of the room. There wasn’t a single spot where I wouldn’t be stepped in her congealed cum. And the entire room smelt like Vicki’s crotch—her scent had flooded every scent, letting us all know that we were in her territory now—and she was the boss.

Vicki lowered me down onto one of her tits. Stretching out over a foot and a half from her chest, they were capped with fat erect nipples, standing a full four inches in length. I knew that it wouldn’t be much longer until merely Vicki’s nipples dwarfed my dick.

Vicki spread her legs even farther open, taking an incredibly obscene pose in order to draw Diana into her. Diana followed the river of Vicki's sweet nectar walking between her outspread legs, approaching her titanic sister.

“You, know, you’ve always acted a little spoiled, Vicki. You demanded the newest toys constantly. Whenever you got someone pissed off at you, I had to deal with the fallout. But, you know what, that’s kinda cool. You don’t worry about fucking anything, do you?”

“Worrying is for the little people,” Vicki smiled at her sister. “Just fuck me now. Don’t worry about anything.”

Sylvia was currently engaged in making out with Yuki. I wasn't aware of when Sylvia had quit fucking Diana. But now she was watching Diana a little from the side, even while dominating her little friend, sitting on Sylvia's lap. But the satisfied look on Diana's face appeared to correlate with the cum dripping from Sylvia's pussy.

"HEY! Don't just sit there!" Vicki laughed at Diana. "Your cock's still erect! Don't you feel like fucking me a little?" Diana gave a thumbs up to Vicki as she got up and began to walk over to her big sister. Even after she had pumped two full loads into Sylvia, Diana's cock was indeed as fully erect as ever.

"I feel like fucking you a lot! Isn't this better than stepping on cars anyway?" Diana asked as she knelt before her larger sister. "Nate... be honest... as any place ever smelled so much like sex? We are fucking sex goddesses--fucking each other."

"Yeah, I think you're right! All three of you being turned on makes this place smell like sweat pretty quickly!"

Sylvia's mouth was basically sucking on her small friend's face, while her fingers passionately conducted an erotic exploration of her friend. Yuki was moaning softly, even as Sylvia held her on the ground, her friend becoming soaked in the vast pool of Vicki’s cum.

Diana leaned down, prone over Vicki, as she prepared to thrust against her hungry snatch, the tip of
her dick rubbing sensually against Vicki’s gigantic labia. Slowly, carefully, Diana clambered on top of Vicki. Her head rested on Vicki’s stomach, below her breasts, and the bottom of her feet extended down to her knees. Even she looked like a child in comparison to the massive girl. Her cock, nearly two feet in length, was admitted effortlessly by Vicki, the redhead cooing as her hungry snatch swallowed her sister’s dick.

“God… you’re so huge… but I’m a trained athlete, you know. I’ll fuck you good... well... good enough, anyway, and everyone’ll watch.”

Diana couldn’t move Vicki much, but her breasts bobbed with each of her thrusts, moving me about with it. It became difficult for me to keep the fat nipple in my mouth, as I did all that I could to hang onto her massive body. I was in a weird position, honestly. My feet were actually brushing against the top of Diana’s head as she cooed, thrusting into the giantess.

Diana’s moans quickly became rapid, and Vicki’s breasts wobbled quickly underneath me as she rapidly moved. The smell of Vicki’s cum grew even stronger, if it was possible. The wet sound of flesh against flesh became loud as Diana quickly ascended towards her climax.

“You’re really eager, aren’t you sis. Don’t tell me I turn you on THAT much!” Diana simply moaned in ecstasy, as she pumped faster. She placed her hands under Vicki’s ass, trying to prop her up, straining in vain.

“You’re not going to lift my ass up, girl.” Vicki taunted her. “You didn’t want to be big like me… so you’re going to have to let me dominate you!” Vicki clamped her legs tightly around Diana, trapping her in a wall of flesh. Vicki began moving at last, able to rock Diana up and down rapidly. “My ass picks other people up!”

As Vicki’s legs clamped tighter and tigher around Diana, the huge girl largely ignored me, expertly using her fingers to bring Diana quickly towards climax. They tweaked her nipples, causing Diana to yelp, as she rubbed her legs up and down the tiny body, manipulating her with her flesh.

“It feels incomparable when you squeeze down. Like nothing fucking else…” Her breast almost battered me as Vicki approached her own climax, the wobbling breast battering me about. For the sake of maintaining my teeth, I had to remove it from my mouth a while back.

Finally, I felt Vicki tense up spectacularly, shuddering and moaning as the ever-present smell intensified, the two of them coming together explosively. Diana practically howled in arousal as she pumped her large load into Vicki, the giantess easily accepting every last drop. Vicki came simultaneously, her screams vibrating the room as she ejected yet more of her cum. It sprayed absolutely everywhere, Sylvia shaking her head as she saw her entire room filled with cum. But Vicki howled, keeping Diana pinned in a vice grip as she kept coating her in her release. Sweaty flesh moved against sweaty flesh as Diana pumped from within Vicki’s prison of flesh. Finally, the movements of the giants began to slow down, casually reaching a bottom.

“I’m… pretty worn out,” Diana remarked, her body caked in sweat as Vicki released her from her legs.

“I’m not,” Vicki laughed, looking down at her tired sister. “I get that it may be a bit exerting to fuck a big girl, but I’m ready for rounds two three and four! I’m sure I can make you go up for it as well.” Vicki leaned down and raised Diana’s chin, looking straight at her for a moment.

“Not now… really…” Diana huffed. Vicki pouted, looking down at Diana.

“You only went for like fifteen minutes. Do you have that little endurance? Really sis?” Vicki taunted Diana, looking down at her, not without a hint of friendliness in her eyes.

“I can go longer… I guess…” Diana smiled up at her. “You did flip a car earlier today. I don’t exactly want to make you mad. But, sis…” she pleaded at her a little with her eyes. “You won’t hurt too many people, right… I’ll try not to care about how other people think of us so much… maybe that’s nothing to worry about. But I just don’t want us to make people upset.”

“Heh. Diana… you know… I really never cared about too many people. They’re looking at us… you… you people on the other side of the screen, right now.” Vicki turned her head, looking at the tiny computer screen. “You people have got to be all admiring us right now. I bet a lot of you have thought of me hurting people… have imagined me truly dominating others. You, perhaps? Have any of you imagined me using you like a little doll?” She purred. “But, I suppose, if my lovely little sister doesn’t want me to do too much, I won’t… for now. But in time you’ll come to realize that as long as we act passive people will just run over us. But when we get big enough,” Vicki projected her voice, speaking to Sylvia as well, “people will have no choice but to let us run right over them. Although... that's still, only if Diana and Sylvia are fine with it, I guess,” Vicki hastily added, looking at her sisters.

I didn’t think that was a satisfactory answer, but Diana resumed fucking Vicki with abandon. She was already moaning deeply, losing herself as her dick hungrily attacked Vicki’s slippery flesh. The only pussy that could admit her with ease. Vicki pet her sister affectionately as she strained with exertion, quickly building up to her third climax of the night.

“But… I promise I’ll never neglect you sis. I understand, you have a pretty high sex drive now. You were one of the only people that did more than all those hypocrites out there… the people watching us through the screen now. You’ve always taken care of us. But now I’m the big one here… I’ll get my way now. Both her hands wrapped around me even as Diana resumed fucking her, not even speaking as she focused on coming, time and time again. Vicki’s stomach growled loudly.

“I need MORE Nate. I’ll need much… much more... a lot of popcorn. I think I'm going to watch the movie now? I suggest Mean Girls!”

"Blade Runner!" Sylvia suggested with glee.

"I'll just watch Mean Girls..." Diana vetoed Sylvia.

"I'll go along with it. It's a pretty funny movie," I told everyone. With that, it was settled.

“Mean Girls? I can't believe you all are serious!" Sylvia sighed. "Well, Yuki will sign us out of the chatroom now!” Sylvia stretched herself her arms up. “We’re all done now that my room is properly and completely flooded!” Sylvia yelled at Vicki, who grinned back at her.

"You know you like the smell."

"Do not!"

"DO TOO!"

"Okay, okay!" Diana interrupted the two of them. Let's just put on Mean Girls already... Sylvia has a big TV for a purpose, you guys."

“We’ll see all of you later,” Yuki chirped as she signed out of the chatroom, closing the laptop. “So look forward to seeing us at another time, and be sure to give Sylvia plenty of money!” As soon as she shut off the laptop, Yuki looked up at Sylvia, yawning. “Well… I have class tomorrow, and I desperately need to take a shower. So… I’ll see you later, okay?”

“Yuki, please don’t leave.” Sylvia grabbed her small friend’s arm as she made a motion to head out the door. “Please. At least watch the movie with us.”

“Sylvia, why? Like I said, I have class tomorrow…”

“You don’t understand, do you? People are eating out of the palm of our hands. My sisters and I are some of the most important people in the world.” Sylvia stared at Yuki for a little longer, pressing their noses together.

“You really need to quit worrying about class. People are going to bother you… bother you because of me. Someone might do something to you to hope to get to us. Everyone sees you on the screen with us. I do trust Vicki... but there's still the POSSIBILITY," Sylvia pointedly looked at her sister, "that she'd do something stupid. And if something like that happens, people may try and get back at me through you. I can take care of everything. You can stay with me. It'll be fun!”

“No!” Yuki cried out, somehow wriggling out of the larger girl’s grasp. “I still want my own life! I need to do things on my own! I see you all the time! What’s the problem with me going to class? I get that you’re important, but the world still goes on!” Yuki breathed rapidly, as she continued. “You’ve always looked out for me, I know that! And my parents have been domineering too. This is my first chance at my own life. All that I’ll get are annoying questions about what your vagina smells like, and I’ll dismiss those with ease.”

“Well, at least tell them it smells like rainbows and pots of gold, for the luck they’ll have getting at it.” Sylvia smiled, bringing her friend in for a hug. “I told you that I can take care of you… I’ve seen you bullied so much… I can take care of you… just promise me that you’ll always be safe.”

“I know that… that’s why I want to live on my own. I’ll see you, I promise.” Yuki smiled up at Sylvia. “Ok?

“Ok.” Yuki turned to leave from the room, slowly walking out.

"That was higher tension than it needed to be, wasn't it? You asked her to leave earlier," Diana remarked, looking over at Sylvia, who was practically sniffling.

"Yeah. Yuki won't be that mad at me, will she?"

"No way," I reassured her. "You'll be talking to her tomorrow."

"I don't see why she wouldn't want to stay with me though. I'll take of everything... she'd have a lot of fun."

"Do you still want to have a bunch of people stay with you?" Vicki remarked, looking back at her sister from her reclined position. "How is that so different from what I'm doing?"

"Because they'd all stay willingly staying with me," Sylvia continued. "Because I'd have lots and lots of cute little girls who'd LIKE to fulfill my every whim. And those of Nate as well."

"I'm flattered, really," I told Sylvia. "Unbelievably so. But don't you think that it's hard to get people to give up their freedom like that?"

“With millions of people watching me on the stream all the time, you wouldn't think so. Although. I suppose the good majority are guys. But, I mean, the one way for people to have a good chance at getting at me is if they become part of my collection, right?”

“So you intend to keep up on that promise, huh? Finding a selection of cute girls just for me?”

“No. Mainly for me. But I’ll let you be with them all as well, because I love you so much,” Sylvia giggled.

"HEY! Let's put on the movie!" Vicki shouted. I reached over and put it on myself, the three giant girls lounging luxuriously together. I quickly put it on and walked over to the three girls and sat down, setting myself down comfortably amongst the giant girls, using their bodies as my cushion.

Diana shifted uncomfortably on Vicki as the movie started. We were intently watching the adventures of Lindsay Lohan, except for Sylvia whose eyes quickly glazed over. However, Diana shifted uncomfortably while watching the movie repeatedly. Finally, half an hour in, she asked Vicki.

"Can I... you know... keep doing it while we watch the movie?" She finally asked her sister, hopefully.

"I guess so..." Vicki sighed. "You and Sylvia said I should do more normal girl stuff and less giant girl stuff. But I guess I can fucking do both at the same time."

The only change this made for me was that Vicki's body, which I was resting on, vibrated. Diana's ass was also to the side and above me, thrusting into me throughout the entirety of the rest of the movie. Sylvia was looking like she was about to fall asleep. Vicki and I were the only two actually paying attention to the movie.

"Holy Shit! The school bus gets me every time! It's so completely out of nowhere... I fucking love this movie!" Vicki laughed passionately, even as Diana's body tensed up again, pumping another load of cum into her sister. Vicki didn't even do much to assist in fucking this time around as she watched the movie. She let Diana make all the moves.

"Jesus..." Vicki shifted after the third time Diana came into Vicki while watching the movie. "I hope you can't make me pregnant."

"Hmmm... what would we name our baby?" Diana asked as she continued. Vicki didn't respond, simply laughing again.

Finally the movie finished, and Diana slipped around Sylvia, standing up, looking exhausted. "That was a good movie!" Diana yawned, standing up, stretching. "I think I'm about ready to go to bed."

"Well I would know!" Vicki exclaimed. "You didn't even pay any attention to it! And didn't you fuck that reporter earlier? Isn't she waiting for you in her room. The way you're acting now you're STILL going to go after her. Nobody I've been with has ever been that insatiable."

"I know you like it..." Diana yawned again, louder than before. "And I did pay attention to the movie. I listened to it at least anyway... night." Diana walked out of the room unceremoniously.

"She didn't even think me for all of that! I let her fuck me for over an hour there!" Vicki pouted. "Ah well... it felt good to do that while the movie was going on. Maybe I should think her. And maybe I should thank you too, Sylvia, Nate. I'll try not to do so much stuff like that, okay? I can't guarantee anything... sometimes the urge just comes over me, y'know? And like you said about keeping people... I at least think that if people AGREE to let me do things to them, that I should be able to do so. But anyway..." Vicki concluded awkwardly, "I'll at least try to not repeat what I did today."

"OK," Sylvia replied hesitantly. "We're paying for that family's house though. And if I can find them, you're apologizing to them."

"K. Goodnight." The room shook as Vicki clambered up and walked out, leaving only her scent behind.

“Although, right now, I don’t know what I smell like myself. My room is literally swamped with someone else’s cum,” Sylvia sighed. “Not to mention it kind of smells like Diana's semen. I kind of smell like it to after she decided to pump what feels like five gallons of it in me. I guess we're just all insatiable, huh? But that’s why I TOLD VICKI NOT to do it right in here. It feels kind of like a swamp in here now. At least there’s a nice, erotic smell, I suppose. But Nate. Stay by my side, okay?” She looked over at me, holding me close to her. The two of us kissed one more time. We went over to Sylvia’s bed, in a corner of the room, now propped up on one of the large mattresses I got on for the party. Even when she held me to her, I smelt like Vicki, just as Sylvia did. The two of us held each other close, my head next to hers, with me feet only falling below her navel. I wasn’t worried about sleeping next to Sylvia like this—as long as I have been around her, I had never seen Sylvia roll over in her sleep. Not once. Her long hair fell all about me, tickling me. Sylvia’s stomach wasn’t rumbling at all, which surprised me somewhat.

“Stupid Vicki... tear apart a house and act all casual about that.” Sylvia muttered, as we fell asleep together.

 

End Notes:

Vicki's appears to meet the requirements to work as a one-girl wrecking crew.

A Small Apology by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:

It's been a while since I've posted a chapter on here. This one is just about an apology. That's all. Simple.

It was extremely weird hanging around the sisters I had known for so long. A part of me felt like I had gotten used to it. But each day, they all stood a little higher on me. I was becoming used to feeling overwhelmed by all of them. Even Sylvia, little Sylvia, could pick me up like I weighed nothing. I originally wanted to go to college to feel independent. But when I looked at Sylvia's smiling face, gazing back at me while suspended five feet in the air, I began to think that maybe it didn't matter. Even so, there were some things that the sisters wanted me to do for them--some ways that I could still help.

And one day, while hanging out in Diana’s room, I was tasked with a mission. She was sitting there, watching TV, completely naked. It was common for Diana and Vicki to wear nothing but their birthday suit in the house. Sylvia, however, still had a fondness for clothes.

“So… Summer?” I remarked, looking at the girl sitting on Diana’s lap. She had light blonde hair, and stood about five feet tall. She had a friendly, relaxed look on her face as she leaned against Diana, her head resting below against Diana's breasts. She smiled at me as soon as I mentioned her name. “You’ve been Diana’s friend for a while, right?” Summer was literally being held up by Diana’s cock, as thick as one of the smaller girl's legs. as they sat there watching TV. Her room had a permanent smell of musk, one that permeated every core of my senses. Diana no longer really cared about it though, I think she liked it. Globs of cum were scattered around the vast room... although a couple of them were more like small lakes.

“I can tell you're curious about a couple of things Nate. As a quick matter, my fully erect cock is a little more than two feet long. That's a lot of sperm... it shouldn't be surprising that my cum is conquering this room. It is a sign that I'll need a bigger one at some point. As for Summer, you’ve seen me hanging out with her on the soccer field Nate. She wasn’t my closest friend before, but she’s one of them. And she's more enthusiastic about my developments than most.”

The now twelve foot Diana was casually watching Community with her while eating through the world’s largest bowl of cereal. Diana belched loudly, extremely loudly, causing Summer to giggle.

“It’s really annoying to even have to get new bowls as we grow… it means that we can only get one at a time. Have to wash the bowl every time after we use it. I’ve been working on hiring a lot of people Nate.”

“You have no right to complain about any of that. You’re the one who took the treatment!” Summer laughed as Diana rested the bowl of cereal on top of her head.

“Make sure to eat up so you become big and strong Diana!” Diana’s stomach rumbled even during Summer’s remarks... or perhaps because of them. “I am… I am… I think I’m big enough though as it is, but I'll get bigger for sexy girls like you,” Diana sighed.

“But, anyway Nate. As I was saying. I’ve made a LOT of preparations. I was afraid of us becoming charity cases or something, but the amount of money Sylvia’s pulling in is downright astronomical. Millions. She’s selling each of her pair of panties alone for thousands of dollars. That’s absurd.”

“Yeah… I wonder if I didn’t know Sylvia if I’d be tempted to buy a pair of those,” I sighed. “I really am pretty lucky.”

“Nate. Come on. You wouldn’t have the money. Anyway… I’ve been chipping mine in as well… Sylvia insists that I should cum in them… which strikes me as absolutely bizarre Japanese fetish shit… but giantess stuff in general is that far out there to a lot of people, I suppose. And plenty of fucking people are into me. So… I’ve started doing that even if I don’t actually wear panties a lot of the time… restrains the old cock too much.

"Anyway,” Diana continued, not flustered in the least. “Summer’s going to help me to release some tension later, but that has nothing to do with what I’m talking about right now!”

“What did you want to let me know?” I asked the giant girl, smirking, trying to act superior to someone over ten times my size.

“I am trying to raise money Nate. A lot of money. That requires more than selling panties. It requires sponsorships, products with our name on it. Everything. We can’t do that when one of us is ripping houses apart. You are going to go with Vicki… she’s standing near the front entrance. I even made her put some clothes on.”

“Wow… I’m impressed,” I smiled at Diana. “That must really take a lot of effort.” “It’s easy to do it. You just have to ignore Vicki for a while. It’s not so much the sex itself for her, Nate. It’s the sense of being left out. My sex drive is higher than anyone else on Earth probably, but Summer, and Cheryl too… she’s taking a shower, are helping me to handle it. I might try and recruit some more girls later too, as long as they can take care of themselves. I'm not into dolls like Sylvia. That way I can properly refuse Vicki and drive her up a wall like this.”

“So… what do you want me to do?” “Well.” Diana giggled, twitching her cock a little, causing Summer to bounce. “Well, I haven’t had enough time to hang out with my friends like this, at least the friends who are fine with me having me having a cock. So I want you to go with her and make sure that she apologizes. I know where that man’s family moved. It’s 1514 Redwood Drive in Attala, the next town over."

“Isn’t that over ten miles away!?” I exclaimed. “How are we going to get there?”

“Vicki can walk. She should, after what she did. And I don't think you can talk back to me. I'm big enough to order you around however I please. It won't be that hard for her... she has a long stride, as I'm sure you know. And she should carry you too. So it’ll be easy Nate. You just have to go with her and make sure that she apologizes. That’s it. Simple.”

“I don’t think that I can make Vicki do anything,” I pleaded with Diana. “Vicki cares for you Natey. So I think that you’d do a better job than anybody else. And… need I remind you? We need security, so I’m hiring people to make sure stalkers or people mad at us don’t go in. I’m having to interview ALL of them. I’m having to make sure shipments of food come in—remember, they need to become larger as they grow. I’m trying to find out whose property we can buy so that we can expand our property as we grow. And we need plans for construction for a house holding three growing giants. There’s a lot going on, and Sylvia gets bored whenever I talk about it. Vicki, on the other hand, outright refuses to do any of it. We are superior--but that makes a lot of people terrified of us. I don't want Vicki to go out and make it so the army's up our asses. So Vicki's got to at least do this. And you’re going with her so that I can relax with Summer for a little while!” Diana exclaimed, rubbing her head on her temples. “We’re just going to watch movies for a while… and then it’ll get messy in here!”

“MESSY!” Summer exclaimed, poking Diana’s belly. “Yeah… I haven’t hung out with Princess Di (Her soccer team nickname) in quite some time, so I would like it if you went out and helped Diana right now.”

"Yep. And I'm going to have her stick her arm right up my pussy as well. Nate, forget how big I am. I'm clearly superior because I can have two orgasms at once! Typically one brings on the other... but you'd have no idea how that feels." I stood there with a tent in my pants, gawking at her.

"If you were a goalie the other team would have thirty points," Diana mocked me. "You're not seeing my pussy right now. You're helping Vicki apologize."

“Ok… well, I’ll see you later Diana.”

Summer waved at me and my red face from her perch as I left the room, heading for the kitchen. But Diana said one last thing.

"It's not like I don't understand Vicki... there's another reason why she did this... to them in particular. And the power is such a rush... I know where I stand... above everyone else. I'm going to drench you later Nate. I said I'm not generally into guys, but there's a part of me that just likes bullying you!"

"Bye!" One part of me was looking forward to that, to be perfectly honest.

Soon I came across Vicki, sitting in our gigantic kitchen. Vicki couldn’t properly stand up anymore. Even the twenty foot ceilings were too much for her. At first, I thought that she was eating again, but she kept dropping whatever she was fiddling with, cursing. “Nate, is that you!?” Vicki called out, somehow sensing me walking up behind her. Even sitting down, I only came up to her lower back. If she justshifted position where she was her ass would have destroyed me.

“Yep!” I called out.“So we’re going to the next town over? And you’re carrying me there!”

“Yep Nate, lucky you! I’m carrying you the whole way. I told you all that bullshit about how we would be above everyone and wouldn’t have to worry about anything, but apparently I have to spend some day apologizing to some random man now, or otherwise Diana and Syliva won’t even talk to me.” She grumbled, dropping the same package again.

“Nate, help me with this gum!” Vicki cried out. “Whenever I go on a long walk I always need gum!” “It’s not that long for you, right? That’s why you’re carrying me. I could never keep up with those legs of yours…” “Long, long beautiful, magnificent legs. Right Nate?” I nodded, which appeared to satiate Vicki for a moment. “But even a ten mile walk is like a two mile one to me, it’s really hot out, like 90 hot, and I’m going to be walking both ways. So… can I have some gum?”

“Yeah!” I grabbed the package, which contained five sticks of spearmint gum. I quickly unwrapped each of them. Vicki turned around, looking at me, and quickly positioned herself before me so that her vast head was right in front of me. Lips ten inches long opened up in front of me, revealing a cavernous mouth. Saliva slowly dripped from the roof to the bottom of her mouth, collecting in pools. Her hot breath washed over me with her steady breathing. Inside, an incredible tongue slithered around like a great python, sliding out of her mouth, awaiting the offering of gum.

“Ivf dannt hav all da,” Vicki called out with her mouth open. “Cummon!” I placed the contents of the package of gum on Vicki’s mouth, the pieces sticking to the saliva coated tongue, resting just inches from my face. Her tongue retracted back into her mouth, and she placed them between two of her great teeth, which quickly turned them into a small ball, which looked like a speck in the great cavern of her mouth.

“Mor!” Vicki screamed, as she slid several packages over towards me. I began to unwrap multiple packages of gum, placing more and more in her mouth. I went through two packages. Then three. Then four. She kept making the ball bigger, as she demanded more. The sticky ball kept growing. The entire time, I stared at Vicki’s mouth and her red lips in fascination. Finally, after twenty packs, Vicki was satiated, A great ball, larger than a baseball, of gum, had been generated in her mouth. With fascination, I watched her rolling the great wad of gum with her tongue. Vicki closed her mouth, brought it even closer to me. Her great, plump lips enveloped the entirety of my face. For a few seconds I stood there as Vicki ‘kissed’ me, letting her tongue snake out and rub against my face. I quickly was coated in her saliva. Soon Vicki pulled away, leaving my wet face behind, looking at her. She giggled again. She had been a lot—Vicki really found this size fascinating.

“That’s enough gum.” Vicki stood up, way up, only bent over slightly. I barely came to her knees. The legs before me were absolutely massive pillars of flesh, only her thighs covered by jean shorts. She wore another midriff… and her breasts stood out so far beyond it, her two wrecking balls tempting me to scale her body.

“I’m tempted to just eat you right up now Nate. But my sisters are mad at me… I don’t have a backpack or anything, so I’ll just carry you there. Vicki’s hand wrapped around me again. Each palm was over a foot across, wrapping around the middle of my body. I flew up into the air over ten feet, dangling above the ground. I tried to think about how strong Vicki was, rather than how much it would hurt to fall from this height as she studied me. “Where should I hold you Nate?” Vicki mused, studying my body, which looked like it was only a foot tall to the giantess.

“I know!” She perked up immediately, placing me in the crook of her arm, pressing my face into her chest.

“This can’t be the easiest way to hold me!” I cried out. “Well it works for me,” Vicki playfully acted like I was stupid as she began to head out the door. My head was placed against her breast. It mashed against the infinite mound of soft flesh—even through her shirt, I wanted to do nothing but rub myself against it. Even from here, I could smell the scent of sweat wafting from her armpits, mixed with the scent of her pheromones—it was intoxicating. Vicki smiled down at me as she began to walk out the door. Even on her perch, I could feel the ground shaking as she stepped outside. The road outside was already laced with cracks from Vicki’s heavy footsteps… I figured that anywhere she’d go would have the same problem.

“Vicki…” I spoke into her left boob. “Have you considered walking somewhere other than the pavement. Your sisters want you to try and avoid property damage, not make more.” Vicki pressed me harder into her armpit at that moment, a slight bit of pain radiating through me. My face was more completely pressed against her side boob as she mashed her against me. Vicki was never a particularly strong or athletic girl, but at her size she was a hundred times as strong as me. If she wanted to, she could kill me, right there. Not that she would.

“Well, here we go Natey. Walking through the fields, or something, I guess. Everyone owns everything. It’s not like I can get anywhere without stepping on people’s stuff. Sylvia and Diana should have thought of that BEFORE they sent me on this stupid apology quest!” Vicki’s gum kept smacking against the roof of her mouth, keeping her gigantic mouth occupied as she tried to walk just alongside the main connector highway between the two towns. I would have asked her to pick an alternate route, but I doubt that Vicki would have listened. Cars blared at the gigantic girl as Vicki walked precariously close to the lanes. I finally realized that she wasn’t wearing any shoes or socks. Her colossal feet were nearly one and a half meters in length, nearly the size of the cars she was walking next to. It was almost like Vicki was being playful when she edged closer to the busy highway, as if…

“Vicki, you’re going to cause a wreck, one way or another!” I yelled. Again, Vicki smashed me harder into her breasts but I really needed to speak up.

“Sylvia and Diana will be pissed off again if you hurt anybody. People are stopping along the side of the road just to watch you walk!”

“I bet they wouldn’t be mad too long. It’s not like they know these people,” Vicki mused. “I don’t get what the big deal is of getting someone to swerve. You don’t know them either! Fucking hell!” She pressed me harder in as she kept pouting. As the sunlight disappeared from my eyes, all I could see was the stretched fabric of her T-shirt. All I could feel beneath was the incredible fabric of her breasts.

“This is soooooo boooooorrrrrrinnnnngggggg!” Vicki screamed out after about eight minutes. “HOW LONG IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO GET THERE!?” By now I was becoming coated in Vicki’s sweat. It poured from her forehead, from her shoulders, down and across her body. The outline of each individual breast stood poking through the T-shirt, each one a testament to the female form. The bra—I don’t know how she obtained a bra that fit her—had its outline visible through it. “Do you think Diana can suck her own cock?” Vicki asked out of nowhere, as she kept walking. “W…What?” “I mean, it’s big even for her. She constantly wants someone like her friend from the soccer team or that reporter to literally ride her dick when she’s trying to act mad at me. But… I mean… I bet it would feel better for her if she just did it herself.” “I never really thought of that…”

“I mean, it’s a valid point. I like you Nate. I can’t lie and say I did this for you. I wanted to be fucking huge… but I mean, I love it when you’re talking to my boob like that. But you know… you’re lacking sexually, a bit.”

“Ouch.”

“It’s the truth. Your cock would be like an inch and a half tall to me. Your arms are like sticks. Your entire BODY feels like it weighs a pound. This is why I can hold you so easily with just my arm like this. And you know that you’re going to smell like me when you get home. When I’m big, everything about me is more sexually desirable. Everything! Your little cock is hard right now, pressing into me... that itself is enough to turn me on. And Nate…”

“What?”

“Let’s watch some more movies together. Sylvia and Diana are right about that.” Vicki pulled me out from her breast for a moment, looking at me through the pools of her blue eyes. It felt like they were piercing me to my very core, Vicki watching me like a hawk.

“But even so... we’re not normal. They don’t get that. See here?” Vicki pointed out. We had gotten close to our destination, rows of suburban houses spread out before us. Vicki stood above even the two story houses. “I basically CAN’T avoid crushing things now. They sent me over here to apologize, but I’m going to hurt someone’s property in the process. They really didn’t think this out at all.” Vicki kept talking as she wandered into the neighborhood, looking for the new residence of the man she chased out just a few days prior.

“Nate. Do you honestly think that we can live ordinary lives? Do you think that we should live ordinary lives?”

“I don’t know…” I sighed. Vicki shifted me so that I was nestled against her boob rather than squished against it. It was an incredibly comfortable soft sweaty pillow. “I mean, I guess you’re body is a weapon now. And not just a sexual one. Nate… can I ask you one thing? Is it degrading?”

“What do you mean?”

“I guess you wouldn’t think so…” Vicki smiled. “It’s just that it’s not very manly to be this dependent on me. Carrying you all the way here like a baby. I love doing that to you Nate… and we’re here.”

We had arrived in front of a one story house, two cars parked in the driveway. A moving truck was standing on the curb, signifying that they had just arrived. I knew these people must be here. Vicki sat me down near the door, gesturing for me to come see the doorbell. I cringed as Vicki sat down on the grassy yard. I could only imagine that she had just turned their second front yard into an ass-crater. Well, there was nothing else to do anyway, so I went and rung the doorbell. I waited a minute, and I rung it a second time. I could clearly hear it ringing throughout the house, but nobody came to the door.

“When will they answer?” Vicki groaned. “I know you like it Nate. But I’m dripping sweat all over and I’m sticky and gross and thirsty! I just want to get this over with! Can you get them out there!” I was cast in Vicki’s shadow… she was over half the size of the entire small home, looming over it as if it was a gingerbread house. People around the neighborhood were going outside, gawking at the girl who had just arrived in their neighborhood. Vicki reached for the door, preparing to rip it off its hinges.

“YOU CAN’T RIP THIS HOUSE OPEN TOO!”

I screamed at Vicki as she kept pouting, staring angrily at it. This went on for some time, Vicki engaged in a staring match with a house. A boy came out of one of the nearby houses, walking over to Vicki, his head tilting higher and higher as he focused on her breasts. 

"They’re in there,” he swallowed. “They probably just don’t want to come out. They were talking a lot about you. They were pretty terrified.”

“Good. Go away,” Vicki stared down at the boy impatiently as he scattered. No one else tried to talk to Vicki as she sat there, watching the house.

“I’VE BEEN OUT HERE FOR HALF AN HOUR!!!” She roared. It had to have been heard by the entire neighborhood. “GET THE FUCK OUT HERE NOW LITTLE PEOPLE!! OTHERWISE I’LL BE MAD! AND YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW WHAT’LL HAPPEN!!!”

Finally, the door opened up. Two people walked out, a rather skinny middle-aged man, and a short, portly woman. They both stared up at Vicki in abject fear, quaking beneath her. They looked at me as well. I just gave a resigned look—I couldn’t control Vicki.

“Sorry… I don’t want to talk with you any more than you want to talk to me,” Vicki began. “I’m all sweaty and sticky and I didn’t want to walk here. My sisters sent me here because they wanted me to apologize to you. So. I’m sorry,” Vicki flatly gave the biggest non-apology I’ve ever heard.

“Sorry for what?!” The woman shook. “You destroyed our entire house, for nothing! Just on a whim!?”

“It wasn’t a whim,” Vicki pouted, scooting forward slightly. The couple took a step back, as Vicki now blocked the sun entirely. They were cast in her shadow. I’m sure that they could smell her sweat as strongly as I could. “Very far from it. I needed that to make my room bigger… I’m starting to get cramped in my place.”

“Yeah…” the man croaked out. His eyes were tracing Vicki’s curves, following them up and down. “And what about our son. You forced him out too.”

“Michael. That little brat. I dated him a while ago…” Vicki continued with a sneer on her face. This was not going well. Not at all. “He hit me, and you two didn’t do a damn thing about it!” Recognition dawned on the man’s face at last. “Are you THAT Vicki!?” He cried out.

“Of course I’m that Vicki… you already told me you knew about that. But great job at faking surprise. Look. I just need you to call Diana and tell her that everything’s cool between us. Then I’ll leave.”

“I don’t think I’ll call your freak of a sister!” The man called out, stomping the ground in anger.

“My… freak… of a sister?” Vicki whispered to herself. Not once, not twice, but multiple times. She closed her eyes as if she was trying to collect her bearings, rubbing her temples while slowly repeating it to herself.

“The only people we are going to call are the police!” The woman screamed out, angrily staring at Vicki. Finally, Vicki opened her eyes, adjusting again to the bright summer day, as she began to speak.

“You’re one ugly bitch, aren’t you?” Vicki had an ugly smear plastered on her face, as she looked down at her. “You aren’t ever going to call Diana and tell her it’s fine. My sister, the sister that has always looked out for me, who taught me how to play soccer, who always told me everything would be okay when I cried… when anyone hurt me, like your stupid son when he hit me!” Vicki’s voice was unsteady at this point, her hands clenched into fists, shaking. Slowly, a piss-stain began to form on the man’s pants, as he realized what was going on.

“You are a genetic freak compared to her! You have NOTHING going for you at all. You’re fat, you’re ugly, and I bet your fucking folds smell like a garbage bin. YEAH!” Vicki pointed towards her own slight pudge.

“I know I’m a little overweight myself. But I was always concerned about that. Always doing what I could to keep my looks as good as possible. But you… you’re so ugly, your husband couldn’t look at you at all. I needed to expand my house, so I asked your fucking husband…” He pulled at his shirt collar, looking away from everyone.

“Your fucking husband said that he’d let me buy the house below value, and you all would leave, if I just gave him a good time! So you know what? I did. I gave him a good time…” Vicki cupped her breasts, showing off the largest pair in the planet. The bra was now clearly visible to them, and her nipples jutted out obscenely, poking through the shirt. Vicki’s stomach began to growl, a low, angry roar.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about!” The man exclaimed up at Vicki nervously, stepping farther into the entranceway.

“But of course you do!” Vicki screamed down at them. “You let me crawl into your stupid fucking dirty garage. I gave you a fucking blowjob there! You watched in fascination as I slipped your teeny-tiny cock in between these!” Vicki yelled as she cupped her breasts.

“Well now they’re even bigger!” Vicki leaned forward. I tried to yell at her to stop, but the three of us were soon buried. There was little pain… it was obvious that she was still being delicate. But the three of us were turned over and trapped under her three foot high breasts. The wall groaned as her head brushed against the side of it. I doubted that this house would survive much more of an angry Vicki.

“The flood’s coming on…” Vicki moaned, the three of us beneath her.

“Nate’s the only one of you three that looks like anything at all. But you don’t need to be attractive… it’s fucking power.” Vicki grabbed the woman’s head with two fingers, not bothering to be gentle as she twisted it towards her.

“Do you smell that…?” Vicki was speaking to the whole neighborhood by now. She knew that other people were watching. “It’s my cum. I’m turned on, she giggled, causing her bare stomach to vibrate against my feet. It really does flood… I have so much of it, even for my size. And when I’m turned on, I have trouble stopping.” Vicki spoke in a cute, sweet voice. “So it was even possible for your pathetic husband to turn me on a little. All he had to do was worship me… put his little hands in my great big slit. Look at me with that slack-jawed face… I’ve been seeing that from a lot of people. They just have difficulty… processing me. So where’s your son?” Vicki smiled, as if nothing was wrong.

“He’s inside.”

“Good. He’s going to come out now, or I’m going to hurt you.” Soon a young, disheveled man appeared at the entrance, breathing heavily. His fly was undone.

“Hiiiiii Vick!” He squeaked out slowly, looking at her. “We just dated for a few months… but I see you’ve moved onto better things! Is there any reason to come by here?” “I just wanted to see my ex? Isn’t that reason enough?” Vicki smiled. “Come here!” He walked up to her face, the girl humming as she stared out at him. “I’m sorry… I’m sorry I ever hit you. I’m sorry I did anything to you… please… just forgive me… leave my parents alone…” he began blubbering, immediately.

“How often did he hit you?” I asked Vicki. “Why didn’t you ever tell me anything about this!?”

“Diana wanted to call the police…” Vicki trailed off, giving a personal story in this surreal situation.

“She caught me when I was crying. Blood was running down my cheek. She said that I always picked terrible boyfriends. She’s right, of course. I did. I picked fucking bastards like this little guy here. I was always so naïve. Every time some new “exciting” guy came up to me I’d fall for them quickly. He plays guitar!” Vicki mocked as she looked at him. “I just can’t believe that I gave his dad a blowjob… but of course I knew it at the time.”

“I know I was a prick towards you!” Michael screamed at her. “Don’t take it out on my entire family!”

“Well… I thought I’d just solve my problems myself for once. Diana’s always done it before, but I’m the big sister now. I can solve her problems too. She just doesn't want to go about things my way. But I don’t have to hurt my family. This is simple. One of you just need to call my sister. And tell her everything’s okay. That’s it. Nothing else. Easy. I just wanted you to come out here so that you could see the body of the girl you dumped.”

“All you ever had is your body!” He sneered up at her. “And you were wild in bed. That’s all that you’ll ever have!”

For just a moment, he was being awfully reckless. But at that moment, Vicki’s hand whipped out in a flash, and he was knocked several feet against the wall. Michaels’ mother screamed as he was dashed against the wall of the house, blood streaming down his body. He slumped down, slowly, against the wall, looking at Vicki in abject agony. Vicki drew her palm back, blood dusting one of her knuckles.

“My body is going to be the most important thing on the entire planet. You don’t look so good. I think that you should get your injuries patched up.”

Slowly, Vicki removed the great wad of gum that she had been storing in her mouth for some time. The great soggy mass, half the size of his head, was dripping with Vicki’s saliva. Vicki held the soggy mass of gun in her finger, slowly plastering it all around the back of the bleeding man.

Finally, she pressed the gum against the wall of the house, plastering him to it entirely. He struggled to extract himself from the gum stuck to his legs, his back, his hair.

“There… don’t worry… I’ll patch you up real quick, loverboy.”

He looked at Vicki in abject fear. The entire family was silent now, staring at Vicki. By now her expression had gone from confident to drunk with power. I had never seen her behave exactly like this, like a maniac.

“I know I have a great body. I don’t mind someone telling me that… but coming from you. I suggest that you watch your tiny mouth.”

“VICKI!” I screamed from beneath her breast. At some time she had moved forward slightly, just enough that I was almost completely buried. My lower legs had become freed, even as the great tits almost reached my neck.

“That’s enough! Please stop doing this!”

“Nate…” Vicki spoke authoritatively. “I care for you. But I can feel your little dick hard poking right up against my nipple right now. You love this. More importantly, I love this. I’m going to flood.. ah… everything…” Vicki’s entire body began to shake, her breasts moving against me, and her tongue lolling out, behind my head, in front of her gum covered ex. “I just came…” Vicki moaned obscenely.

“Fuck… this power… do you want me to give you another blowjob?” Vicki asked the man trapped under her breasts, her eyes caught in a dreamy expression. He was clearly turned on, panting not just from fear. His face was red. But he didn’t say anything. “If you let me do it… in front of your wife, and my fucking ex… then all you have to do is call, and I’ll let you go.” Vicki purred, running her finger amongst each of her three captives.

“You just added another condition!” He screamed, staring up at her. “I’m never going to stand for this!” Vicki’s smile faded slightly, as she looked at him with a cold stare. Do you want to make me… truly… angry?”

“No…” he cowered under her glance, Vicki’s gigantic eyes like granite.

“Good!” Vicki, remaining in the same position, grabbed the man from under her right boob, pulling him out onto the front patio, where her hands delicately yet firmly kept him pinned to the floor. He struggled to take his clothes off as Vicki watched him intently. Soon he was completely naked. His small cock stood at attention, pointing at Vicki’s head.

“It’s so unimaginably pathetic… you started screaming my name when I just gave you a blowjob before… while pressing you against my breasts. Even when I first started fucking with you, I was eight feet tall. I could have crushed you then. And I can easily crush you now”. Vicki’s tongue circled out, touching the tip of his cock, snaking around it. Extended out from her mouth, it was easily twice as long as his dick. She kept teasing it with her tongue relentlessly.

“Have you ever seen your husband moan like this, lard-ass?” She kept talking to the fat woman, jeering at her under her breast. “Probably not in twenty years… don’t worry though, he’ll remember me forever. Maybe if you crush him under your fat ass, he’ll think of me!”

“And Michael… I’m not fucking you today. Just your dad. But you can tell him about it. Neato!” Vicki exclaimed as he came immediately, depositing a large load of semen onto Vicki’s tongue. Vicki kept twirling her tongue around the tiny, tiny shaft. It looked so delicate beneath her… had Vicki clamped down with her teeth, sucked on it hard, or even flicked it the right way, the shaft would surely have broken. Vicki lolled her tongue out, directing it towards the man’s family.

The “large load” that he had was hardly visible, a small white blot on the vast red tongue. “This is your father’s sperm, your husband’s sperm… he enjoyed this.”

“I did… honey… I saw the girl standing outside, in the backyard of that strange huge house. It was mostly walled off… but I saw her standing there. Eight feet tall. She was completely naked, standing there like a goddess. Maybe you are fat!” He screamed out. “Is it that bizarre to imagine that this girl might look a little better than you!?”

“I stay with you for twenty years, and you let some fucking monster suck your stupid…” The woman looked incredibly red, yelling at him. “I go to church every day! I have been faithful to you for so long… and you let some fucking monster suck your dick. And YOU! Get your stupid boobs off of me!!!!” She started flailing widely under Vicki, beating at her great breast with her hand.

“I bet you’re turned on too… don’t deny it.” Vicki stared at the three of them as if they were trash, a scowl on her face. “Nate, you like being buried under there, right? I'm not hurting you?” Vicki spoke up sweetly out of concern.

“I’m fine… you can quit doing this now.” Vicki’s stomach rumbled again, even as she smiled at me in a seductive voice, eyes half open. She stared at me with a knowing face.

“I’m not going to hurt you like this Nate… but I mean, come on. I did a good job here, right? This is JUST like in one of your stories. I’m a real life teenage wrecking machine! And I'll protect you… but you should already know that I’m not going to let you tell me what to do.”

She turned back towards the family, and began speaking in a low voice. “I have absolute power over all of you. Absolute… I can crush all of you. And I’m only going to grow bigger…” Vicki hissed, looking down at them. “Call Diana. Now. If you want me gone. Just do it.”

Sensing that I had some sort of bond with Vicki, all of them looked at me. I simply nodded my head slightly up and down. “Do it,” I said. “Just call Vicki…” this situation was beyond surreal. If I had to honest, the feeling of Vicki’s boob throwing over me was incredibly pleasant. My cock was erect, poking into her own nipple. Her thick nipple won out, pushing my dick to the side. Almost unconsciously, I found myself moving, rubbing myself against it. Her smell was as strong as ever. The scent of sweat wafted over everything too… Vicki’s arms were to the side of her, blocking out the sunlight and making the air feel stale. The air was so thick with the scents of Vicki’s sweat and cum that it didn’t even feel like we were outside.

“I’ll call…” the man said, his legs now buried in Vicki’s cleavage. “Good… do you have a phone on you?” Vicki asked, smiling. “It’s somewhere in my pants…” the man sighed. “Since you buried my back in your boobs it’s going to be kind of hard to find.” Vicki shrugged indifferently, and the man struggled for several minutes, fishing for his phone, buried somewhere under Vicki’s boobs. This went on for quite some time, as everyone watched silently. Vicki hummed a tune to herself as he kept fiddling for it.

“You like my boobs. You were handsy enough with ‘em that day. You told me how incredible they were… that you had never seen anything like them. I bet you’re taking longer so you can feel them up. I’m not going to see you again after this, you know. I’m already bored of you. I’m afraid you’ll just have to keep me in your memories.”

Finally, something came out of his pocket. It was a phone, somehow still in good condition. He stared at it in glee. “What’s her number?” the man asked.

“Diana’s not wanting to giving her phone number out to random strangers… but I guess Nate’ll tell you.” I turned to the side… to the man who had only been separated from me by a couple of feet the entire time.

“456-312-6890.” The man silently nodded, looking at me with fear. He dialed the number, and he listened intently as it rang. Once. Then twice. Three times.

“Hello?” Diana’s voice came casually over the phone.

“Hello! I’m living at Redwood Drive… I’m the one whom you wanted Vicki to meet!” He squeaked out each word slowly, deliberately.

“Yeah!” Diana exclaimed over the phone. “I heard about what Vicki did to your house, and I wanted to do anything that I could to make it up to you! I called you earlier about sending you money for the home—that should be sent to you in a couple of days… I guess Vicki just needed some more room, and she got slightly too…” Diana paused for a moment, “overly-enthusiastic about that. But it won’t happen again. Okay?”

“Yeah!” The man answered her in an incredibly fake voice. “Everything’s cool now! We just talked… Vicki’s really apologetic about what happened… it’s all good now.”

“Is there anything else I can do for you?” Diana continued.

“No… I’m good… it was nice talking to you!” The man hung up.

“Great!” Vicki cheered, finally getting up off of the two parents. Her stomach rumbled again. “You did everything you need to. I’ll get my big ass out of here now, if that’s what you want!” She stood way, way up… just staring at them for a while, a wide smile on her face. The mother kept trying to pull Michael out of the gum… but it was proving difficult to extract him from it… watching his flailing arms, I realized that he wasn’t coming out any time soon.

“That’s great Vicki…” I looked around at the family. Michael still struggling to extract himself from the gum. The husband was lying back, the one arm that wasn’t mashed under Vicki’s breast shielding his eyes. The wife was merely crying, tears running down her cheeks, as she tried to extract her son from the gum.

“Nate… I think I gave you quite a show today…” Vicki stood up. I could see a great soaked patch on her pants. Her cum was practically dripping from her… this turned her on more than anything. Vicki took in all the people staring at her. Residents from the neighborhood had come out and were watching her everywhere. Vicki smiled at the attention, placing her hands on the house, testing it out. “NATE! Do you think I should sit on this house?” People all over the neighborhood were beginning to talk about Vicki.

“Mommy, why is that girl so big?”

“Holy shit…”

“Did she just give that guy a BJ?”

A young teenage girl ran up to Vicki, dashing across the street. “Are… are you hurting them?” She asked directly, touching Vicki on her leg. “No… you were here?” Vicki looked down at her, and suddenly appeared a little ashamed. She looked back at the family, now huddled together.

“We’re going to get a divorce, if that’s what you want.” The wife stared with venom at Vicki, who merely smiled.

“I was just playing with them a little,” Vicki looked at the girl, a much softer smile on her face.

“Maybe I should go now… you really shouldn’t be watching this.” Vicki casually picked me up, this time holding me like a doll, and she began to walk off. Eyes kept following Vicki as she walked through the rows of houses, not even looking back.

One last time, while still in earshot, Vicki spoke, to everyone. "Someday I'm going to be big enough to wash anything I don't like away with my piss...my sweat... my cum... I mean it. All pissing me off will accomplish is for you to discover just how meaningless you bugs are compared to me." Vicki kicked a telephone pole over as she said this, instantly knocking out power for some of the houses in the neighborhood. With that, Vicki laughed and walked away, her footsteps booming. Dozens of people were watching her.

Soon we were out of the subdivision, back on the highway. With Vicki’s pace, she’d be back at the house in twenty minutes.

“Boy I’m hungry! Thirsty too!” Vicki exclaimed, holding me to the same chest that had buried multiple people shortly before. “Can't believe I had to wear clothes this entire time... especially clothes as tight as these. But what did you think of my little show?”

“Vicki… have you thought… that maybe… I just had a fetish. And that I’m not necessarily for every element of it being exercised in real life.”

“What do you mean? Your dick was poking me the entire time.” Vicki asked innocently. I thought… maybe too innocently.

“I mean… those people are, or at least were a family. You kind of really hurt them, didn’t you?”

“I told you I wasn’t going to be held back by people anymore, Natey-boy. If I don’t like someone, it’s as simple as running them over! That’s it! And... I was kind of embarrassed about that girl, but I shouldn't be. I mean, I figure absolutely everyone's going to see me naked sooner or later.”

"Everyone?"

"EVERYONE! God... I should have sat on his house... I haven't properly sat on anyone's house yet. I need to do more to make sure that people properly worship me. You noticed that nobody called the police, right? Either everyone was too terrified, or they didn't mind me that much. I hope it was both..." Vicki was going on almost in an erotic trance.

“What did Michael do to you anyway? I mean, be honest Vicki. You knew that he was living there before you ever did anything with his father.” Vicki pulled me even further into her cleavage, hugging me affectionately, a wicked smile on her face. Her sweat flowed directly onto me now… I was sweating quite a bit as well. I had just spent so long in ninety degree weather!

“He just hit me a little… he threatened to kill me one time actually. A couple of times. I knew that man was his fucking father from the beginning. He didn't take to his parents to often, but the dad HAD to have known exactly who I was. Things tended to be tense with mos of my boyfreinds. Diana always told me that I picked trash…” she sighed, looking down at me. “I’ve always felt like she’s implying that I’m trash—maybe I’m wrong about that. But it’s so much better to be with adorable people like you. But Diana caught him punching me in the stomach, like a man. I had to go to the hospital that night, actually. And as always, my father didn’t so up, and just called me a dumb slut afterwards.”

“Does that give you any right?”

“I don’t CARE if I have the right. I can do what I want… there’s no such fiction as a ‘right.’ I know that well, Nate.” Vicki turned me around, so that I was facing her breasts, and she hugged me to them, breathing gently while she held me against them for a while. This went on for several minutes, in the middle of the highway. I didn’t have much control over my own limbs, but I used what little I could to fondle her flesh. It felt like her essence was flowing into me... forcing me to desire her. Commanding me. Vicki was everywhere, surrounding me, enveloping me, conquering me. I swore that I could hear Vicki purr as I spasmed, the sheer amount of stimulation finally overwhelming me as I fired a round of cum into my underwear.

I really didn’t have any shame left at all.

“Please don’t tell Diana and Sylvia,” Vicki looked at me, innocent anxiety shining in her eyes. “I just lost control. I didn’t really mean to do that with them.” Vicki blubbered, in what had to be a mixed display of honesty emotional manipulation. She was always like this. When she spent her entire allowance in a day and asked Diana for hers she was like this. But now... it was different. I had just cum in my pants over this gargantuan sexual being. How could I tell her what to do?

“Ok…” I sighed. “Just try not to do stuff like that. Let’s go home. But you should still see the doctor about this. Don’t you think it’s a little weird that the three of you are becoming like this. The medicine’s probably making you this way!”

“The medicine… the doctor… right. I’ll try to control myself, Mr. I Just Came in My Pants,” Vicki sighed, as she carried me in her arms, her apology safely secured.

"But... I mean... it's not normal to use people as dolls. Sylvia will find willing candidates, I'm sure. But no matter how gentle it is, it's a form of slavery, isn't it? We are obviously superior... myself most of all.

"I mean, Sylvia's still going on about it. She says that she's going to start picking out... waifus soon. I think she's not going to do anything to mistreat someone." Vicki didn't say anything in response.

“It really is hard though to control myself. I haven’t been able to since this started. It’s been my fetish too Nate. For a long time. To be so big that I can just step on people… force them to be my toys. I really CAN’T stop… Nate… please let me use you a little when I get home. I’m backed up. I’m hungry. I feel like I’m going to explode. Ever since I've been growing... it's become so overwhelming.”

Vicki breathed rapidly, pressing me into her chest. “No matter how massive I am Nate… even if you’re the size of a speck… I’ll always be able to feel you. You’ll be able to start the flood.”

“Is flooding what you’re going to call ejaculating from now on?”

“Yeah. Have a problem with that?” Vicki giggled again as she pulled me in even deeper as she got close to home. Her heart was beating even more rapidly. I knew she planned to use me as her toy as soon as she rushed to her room. I had no idea if she would refuse if I told her no. Not that I would. “

No Vicki. You know I’d be crazy to refuse that.”

“Will Sylvia be okay with it?”

“What do you mean?”

“Sylvia thinks that I’m being reckless Nate. You know that. Isn’t it obvious… she thinks I’ll end up sitting on you or something. Every time I’m near you she glances at me suspiciously. I'm really tired of it.”

“She’s always known you Vicki.” I had been pulled so deeply into her cleavage that I couldn’t reach out for assurance or anything. All I could do was talk to her, and Vicki would hear the voice coming from between her breasts.

“Yeah… she really seems to think that I shouldn't be doing what I'm doing. I feel like she's judging me all the time... but then again maybe I’m just imagining things!” Vicki smiled and giggled. Her giggling was quite loud now--almost booming in and of itself. Her stomach rumbled again, louder than ever. I could even feel it vibrating against my legs.

“I was serious though. I am really fucking hungry though. I could do with a few dozen steaks before I show you a good time. Just me and you… we have all night.” I was going to need a shower tonight. I hope Sylvia doesn't mind, because I doubt she's going have much of a choice in the matter.

Time to experience the flood.

End Notes:

The flood sounds like a superhero/villain name.

Vicki and Sylvia by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:

This chapter contains Vicki and Sylvia

“Nate… try and see if you can fit inside me,” Vicki squealed, sitting at the entrance to her room. There was just one problem with that.

“I don’t think that you’re quittteeee big enough for that yet.” I looked at Vicki with some skepticism.

“But that’s the only way to experience the flood Nate! I told you, it’s hard to control myself when I’m really horny like this. I just want to get in there and really go at it for a while. You don’t know what today was like… well I mean. You were there, so I guess you do know. Come on, let’s go!” I was more concerned about myself being hurt than anything. But I couldn’t lie to myself. I was looking forward to this more than anyone. With every moment Vicki was becoming the true embodiment of sexual power. What right did I have to tell her no?

But I wasn’t going to be the one to tell her no. Someone else was already inside the room. At ten feet, she looked positively tiny compared to Vicki. But even so, she was gazing at the two of us with a stern face, the way a mother looks at a child who was out partying all night.

“You look kind of bruised, Nate,” Sylvia said sweetly, looking at the two of us. “Vicki… you said that you’d be careful. It doesn’t seem like Nate was treated very carefully.”

“I mean, she’s as careful as she could be, for someone twenty-five feet tall,” I replied, trying to defuse the situation. “I’m really not that hurt.”

“Really?” You look bruised from here Nate. “Look…” Sylvia continued calmly. “I told you Nate. I plan to recruit some people to serve as my dolls. I will fuck some of them. So I’m not prudish. It’s not like I think that you’re cheating on me. But I think I have a right to prevent you from getting hurt… or even killed.”

“Why are you so paranoid about me now?” Vicki sighed in exasperation. “I just wanted to fuck Nate right now. I haven’t been spending any time with him alone… you’ve been monopolizing him all the time. I come in here and suddenly you’re acting jealous.”

“Jealous… I’m trying to prevent Vicki from hurting Vicki too! You come back from your ‘apology’ and suddenly you have a giant obvious cum stain on the front of your pants. That was a HELL of an erotic apology, wasn’t it Vicki.”

“I haven’t even seen you this mad in a long time, and I don’t know what I did. And why are you going to talking like an anime character again. You always do that when you’re mad!”

“I DO NOT! I was just using a figure of speech by saying “Vicki hurting Vicki.’” Sylvia was definitely angry, as she walked up to Vicki with a stern expression on her. “I heard what you talking outside about what you're planning to do with Nate.”

“Sylvia…” I pleaded with her. It really looked like there was going to be a scene.

“Nate… not now. Vicki,” Sylvia gestured towards her, smiling. “I’m just concerned because Nate is bruised now. I know you care for him.”

“Yeah… and I don’t think you should get to have him all the time either.”

“You don’t have to. I just want to teach you how to take good care of your Nate.” Sylvia stuck her tongue in her cheek, as she looked at me. “Nate. Did Vicki refer to the ‘flood’ at all?”

“Yes…”

“Hmm… I need to watch.” Sylvia spoke out at once, as Vicki turned red.

“I just wanted alone time with Nate.” The twenty-five foot girl shook me as she loomed over Sylvia. Sylvia didn’t even come up to Vicki’s ass. She probably didn’t weigh a tenth of what her sister did. But she was doing a pretty good job of controlling the situation as she glanced smugly at her sister.

“Show me that you won’t massacre Nate. And show me that you won’t do things like I’m sure you did today when you went to apologize.” Vicki stood there for a moment, hunched over in the room that had become too small for her.

“I hope my new room is finished soon…” Vicki sighed. “I’ll do number one. I don’t know about number two though. I messed with them. So what? It was fun. You’re not going to stop that.”

“What do you mean? You’ve made out with her too, haven’t you?” I replied. Sylvia just rolled her eyes.

“I mean, she’s my sister. Of course I like her. But Vicki’s always been kind of reckless. And she REALLY is reckless, right now. I don’t think it’s safe for you to be with her like last night. And,” she said, speaking as soon as she opened her mouth, “I don’t care if she TURNS YOU ON. Surely I can do that as well as her, right Nate?” Sylvia’s gaze was simultaneously stern and anxious as she continuing looking over me. “I mean, I can do stuff with you. If you want, you can do stuff with her too. I guess. But I need to at least be around you.”

“Look, this is the same Vicki that we’ve always played board games with. This is the same Vicki that learned soccer from Diana and played it with us all the time. The same Vicki we watched TV with. The same Vicki who went psycho on that girl bullying you. I didn’t even know what was going on, but Sylvia was the one who was able to stop it.”

“Oh… you’re talking about her. I know that Vicki’s been there for me. But she seems… obsessive… about this giantess thing. Much more so than you ever were. And you know what else? That’s correlated to how much we grow. How much we want to grow… is what drives our actual growth. It’s why she’s so much bigger than me. She scares ME Nate—it’s not just about you.”

“And what are you afraid that I’m going to do?” Vicki was outright indignant by this point. “And I seem obsessive about it? We’re all obsessive about it. Otherwise we wouldn’t have agreed to stop growing. I can’t believe that you’re acting like this!?” Vicki was full on in pouting mode now. She was shaking me as she gestured wildly with her arms.

“I’m afraid that you’d do weird things. Like sit on someone’s house. And when asked to apologize for that, go to their new house and injure all the residents while telling them psycho shit about how you’ll destroy them if they ever fuck with her again.”

“… how did you know about that?”

“Then maybe you’ll take someone home and break their bones in an effort to show them a “good time.” A good time, of course, which consists of you trying to force Nate inside of you, even though you’re not exactly big enough yet. Of course, that spurred you to eat through another thousand pounds of meat just now. You’re a growing girl, y’know!” Sylvia tittered nervously, looking down. “You’d hate herself if she did anything to you, but you’re so confident that you just assume that can’t happen. I can’t get through to her but maybe you can Nate. I thought I accomplished something by getting Diana to make Vicki apologize…” Sylvia was walking back and forth as she laid out her plan.

“YOU DID THAT!” Vicki bellowed. She picked Sylvia off of the ground with a single hand, who began kicking her legs as she was brought before the gigantic visage of Vicki. Spittle flew onto Sylvia as Vicki yelled at her. “I mean…” Vicki calmed down, as Sylvia looked at her, cowering. “It was against her ex-boyfriend. And the parents weren’t exactly that nice either... I… I’m sorry…”

“You don’t stay sorry for long,” Sylvia pouted, looking up at Vicki. “You’ve always known how to do stuff… that I can’t. And I’ve always known how to do stuff that you can’t. Do you remember what you did to that girl?”

“Jenny? Why are you bringing up her now?”

“Because you pulverized her…” Sylvia continued. “I had to tell you to stop. You were shorter than Jenny… and you weren’t nearly as athletic as Diana. But you made up for it every bit with fury. Vicki… you shouldn’t do stuff like that often though.”

“She was trying to ruin your life. She told everyone you were a dyke. Including our fucking father. Sylvia, good GOD, she came onto you. You made out for a little bit, and then she runs to your dad and starts screaming… that’s when you ended up…”

“Staying at my house for a week...” I told the two of them quietly. Both of them looked at me, still being held in Vicki’s hand.

“Yeah… I had you pick me up there Vicki, once I calmed down. His house was small, but it was nice. His parents were always fighting with each other, and there was just the one bedroom. But I just stayed in with Nate most the day. HE was the perfect gentleman," Sylvia smiled, as she fiddled with her hands. "He brought me tea every morning, and he made sure that my bed was made, every little thing. It was so weird... Nate's house was the first place to go to when I couldn't stand staying around dad. When I couldn't stand him repeating everything that Jenny said about me."

"Yeah... it feels really different now," I sighed. "I'm literally being carried by you all now. It felt nice helping you. I know it sounds weird, but it was nice to feel needed."

"But that's why I have to return the favor!" Sylvia smiled. "I like taking care of you Nate. When I was there, I just sat there sulking, asking everything from you. You had to take everything to my room. The school got mad... we both were missing for over a week. You refused to go without me. Diana and Vicki kept calling... do you remember when you came over, Vicki?"

“Yes... I wasn't too worried about Nate, but I had to know what happened to you. I was able to find out from him what happened with Jenny. You refused to tell me. You act like it's nothing... but she was twisting your arm, spitting on you, taunting you. I had to get at her... but I saw how well Nate took care of you. His house was dinky, but he made it feel like a home. It was the same when everything happened with dad…” Vicki continued. “I was there for a solid month. I couldn’t go back… I still can’t believe that I did go back.”

“I didn’t want you to go back,” I continued. “But my parents we’re acting weird, and you didn’t want to live apart from your…”

“Nobody would have believed me about dad anyway…” Vicki sighed. “I was thirteen at the time… it feels like a different lifetime.”

Sylvia and Vicki were quiet as I reminisced. "You always said that I didn't need to get you anything Vicki. You just went out and got cereal by yourself. You never told me what happened... but I suspected it. That's why when you started trying to act seductive around me I put a stop to it pretty quickly. It's not like I wasn't attracted to you... but then wasn't the time."

"Yeah... it's not like you had many dating options beyond us, but that really wasn't the time," Vicki sighed. "You've been there for us, more than anyone else. And we share anything. So is it surprising to think that you'd be passed among the three of us!" Vicki giggled, a single massive tear in her eye.

“I believed you about dad... Do you think… do you think that’s why we’re so weird?” Sylvia asked quietly, placing a hand low on Vicki’s cheek, rubbing it on her sister.

“I don’t want to hear you ever say that. We’re sisters. We make out with each other too. I suppose that makes us freaks, doesn’t it! Fuck, we’re not having kids with each other… I don’t want to hear anyone say anything weird about us. That’s why we’re growing like this. So nobody can do anything to us again!”

“Vicki… we’re already there. Nobody can do anything to us. Unless we invite it on them. It takes a lot of effort… and a lot of will… and a lot of people to do anything to us. And you’re trying to get us to that point.”

“What do you mean?”

“Terrorize neighborhoods. People call. News reports it. Swat team at our house.” Sylvia continued, speaking quickly. “I just want to have fun with this. You’re really stressing Diana and I out… Maybe it turns you on. But think about it. Really think about it. Someone is born—she is welcomed by two loving parents and her older brother. She picked up tennis from a young age—then she meets her end, as the plaything of a giant reckless girl."

“Sylvia... I'm kind of mad at you. I'm not just going to go after random people like that. They have to submit to me... or deserve it. So many people still seem to want to take me for granted, now that I’m the size of a house. But I get it. And I’ll be careful with Nate…” Vicki actually sounded apologetic about this part.

“I feel like I’m becoming alone here…” Vicki continued quietly. “You’re so light in my arms. Why aren’t you growing like me… it’s not the same thing if I leave my sisters behind. Ever since it happened… since that day… I never thought that we would be the same. Since my father did that to me. It’s so weird… I guess normal sisters don’t do stuff like this.” Sylvia said as she removed her tongue from Vicki for a moment, gazing at her softly.

“Just remember that you haven’t been hurting people. Other people have hurt YOU Vicki. No matter what you think, you’re a good person.” Sylvia pecked Vicki on the cheek, causing her to instantly blush. They were truly more than merely sisters.

“I LOVE you,” Sylvia continued. “I LOVE you. I’ve never wanted anything to happen to you. But something is if nobody tells you that anything’s wrong. What happened yesterday was on the NEWS. You’re being portrayed AS A menace, regardless of whether we thinks you’re one or not.”

Vicki sat down in a corner, wrapping her legs to her head, looking askance. “I don’t know what it is… but I can’t control myself… ever since this started… so many hormones are flowing through me all the time. I’m kind of emotional… and it really does feel so good. Really great. I refuse to promise that I’ll never hurt anybody… being perfectly honest, I don’t know that it’s possible. But I won’t go out of my way to hurt anybody. I won’t do stuff like that again,” Vicki smiled, looking down at both of us. “I mean, most people suck. But they could always be someone wonderful like you two.”

“Great!” Sylvia smiled. “That sounds like a real, serious apology. Therefore, I’m going to let you practice self-control now.”

“How?” Vicki looked curiously at her sister.

“I know that you’re referring to the “flood” when you talk about being horny, Vicki. But you care for Nate, right? You realize that you’re actually big, right?”

“Yeah…” Vicki sighed sheepishly. “But I haven’t hurt him that much, and part of his fetish is about being dominated. You like it, don't you Nate?"

"Sylvia... I get a little bruised, but Vicki's more careful with me than you think. She's known us her entire life. She's not about to hurt me." Vicki gently lowered Sylvia and I to the floor, and she began to strip off her incredibly tight clothes, simply ignoring Sylvia as she smiled.

"I'll practice self-control now..." Vicki continued. "I'll do it with you, Sylllllvviaaaaaa..."

"W... what?" Sylvia stammered, as she looked at her sister. Soon a sweat soaked shirt fell on her head, covering it entirely. A gigantic pair of shorts soon followed... then underwear. In a moment, Sylvia was completely covered in a pile of clothes, and Vicki was completely naked.

"I think I grew another foot from that meat earlier..." Vicki said in satisfaction. "Jenny, that stupid bully, acted like she despised you. You were always shy in class, but you started outright not even talking to anyone because of it. But she kept doing stuff with you. She always looked at you with lust. You always act like the best thing to do is never to assert yourself at all... but it's brought you so much pain!" Vicki hugged her sister gently, squatting down to the floor as she brought Sylvia into her breasts.

"Wow... you're a lot bigger than me. It's like you have unlimited boobs..." Sylvia giggled. Vicki began rubbing Sylvia's head against her nipple, the several inch nub moving back and forth.

"I'm like twenty-six feet tall... and you're like ten. I'm over ten times as big as you, sis. But we haven't done much since we started growing. That is a SIN. I bet daddy's thinking of the two of us right now... Sylvia, would you mind if I did something to daddy? Would you mind it if I hurt him?"

"I think violence is never right... but I'm starting to think that I can't possibly stop you," Sylvia sighed, as Vicki kept rubbing her nipple against Sylvia's mouth, trying to get her to suck it.

"You can't placate me through sex like Vicki, you know," Sylvia sighed. "Maybe I come across like a pervert, but I'm always going to get on you when you do anything. That doesn't mean that I won't have sex with you anyway," she continued flatly, before she sucked on her nipple. At that moment, the strong smell of Vicki turned into a torrent as she soaked the floor again. Vicki pressed Sylvia harder into her boob, as it overflowed her face. Another finger slipped between Sylvia's legs, and she immediately quit rubbing it quickly.

"I still really want you and Diana to think about growing more... you're cute like this, but you'd be cute at any size, sis."

"You smell like sweat all over. It was really hot today, wasn't it!" Vicki smiled as her finger slipped inside of her sister. Vicki pumped it in and out quickly, and Sylvia squirmed over the simulated dick. Vicki's smile changed from her normally cocky expression to something outright maternal as she gazed at her sister, the red hair framing her beaming visage. "You're all sticky inside..." Vicki continued. "Not overflowing like me. Just normally sticky... but I'm sure you like it." Watching Vicki finger Sylvia, her body suspended ten feet above the ground, was just too much. I found my hand reaching towards my own throbbing erection.

"Just wait a little Nate. I'll be with you soon~" Vicki sighed at she looked at me. I simply nodded, removing my hand as I stared at Vicki's butt. Vicki always had a large butt, and at her size it really did look like it could crush a house. I wanted to crawl under there... but Vicki had told me to wait.

Soon Sylvia's squirming grew faster and faster, her moans intensifying as Vicki's finger rapidly slid in and out of her. Slicking sounds emanated from Vicki's finger as Sylvia exploded onto her. Even from my vantage point below her, I saw a small trickle of cum flow along Vicki's middle finger. Sylvia's hips began to slow down, her orgasm subsiding as she looked at her sister. Vicki's other hand kept exploring Sylvia's body, running along her boobs and stomach.

"I trust you about Nate... but that's about it Vicki.
I know that you think that I've been snowed over... but I'm going to keep an eye on you. Can Nate still stay with me though?" I nodded my head at Vicki, who tossed her hair. "Anyway... let's watch some anime right now! Just the three of us!"

"Ok... that is my cue to leave," Vicki placed Sylvia on the floor, smiling, as the twenty-six foot tall girl took light, careful footsteps, ducking as she pretended to sneak out of the massive room.

“You’re WATCHING Ghost in the Shell with me right now,” Sylvia sulked, looking at us. “I’m the only other person here. Yuki isn’t with me right now. I’m getting absolutely nowhere at assembling a harem... millions of fans online and the only people who contact me are slobby middle-aged men. Can’t we have some freaking alone time. I’ll breastfeed you if you want. Even you Vicki, although you’ll probably drain me with one sip. That way it’ll be erotic enough anime watching.”

“You know I’m not into anime… but finnneeeeee,” Vicki continued. “I’ll let you try to get me into it one more time. And I will try what you have to offer. Everyone says that it’s good.”

As the anime came on Vicki's gigantic large screen TV, I reflected that it must have looked tiny to the gigantic girl. Vicki was never interested in anime, and she wasn't intending on concentrating on it now. A finger larger than life slipped under my chin, beckoning me to come under Vicki's legs.

"I guess it was presumptuous to assume that you'd actually pay attention to this," Sylvia rolled her eyes. "That's kind of a hilarious position for Nate... if you're taking him between your legs, than he's going to end up right under my..."

Sure enough, I was crawling under Sylvia's butt, sitting as she was on Vicki's lap. It felt comforting, being utterly surrounded by the girls I had known my entire life. A clitoris, standing several inches long, throbbed before me, as her cum flowed out, a persistent stream soaking every inch of my body.

"You know Vicki... I think that you might be kind of sexy..." I remarked, as I crawled between her two massive legs. Offering myself to the temple of her sexuality.

"I'm supposed to be watching anime right now, not thinking about sex Nate. But you can attack my clit if you want," Vicki purred.

At last, I was with the flood. Vicki's body shuddered slightly as her cum poured into my mouth. Thick and sticky... I had been around her all day. I must have smelled entirely like a strange mixture of Vicki's scents. But I knew that she loved that. I never felt safer than when I was with Vicki. When I was with any of them. As I simply focused on Vicki's throbbing arousal, I felt more secure than I ever had in my life.

"Whoops!" As Vicki changed position, Sylvia slipped down between her legs. In a moment, I felt Sylvia's soft, massive ass resting lightly on top of my head. The three of us laughed together.

We didn't watch much anime that night.

The Primal Spirit by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:

I'm busier now with school, but I should still be able to update most weekends. This chapter focuses on the glamorous world of advertising! 

So time began to pass. They weren’t growing as fast as before, the three sisters, my former neighbors, and world sensations. Most of it was spent with preparations on the part of Diana—there was a lot for her to do.

Real security was hired for our house. It was just a matter of Diana calling a few people, and they came. Dozens of bodyguards surrounded our residence, pistols carried on their belts. It painted a disturbing picture, as I walked in and out of the house. But they all recognized me. They weren’t aiming to keep me out. They were aiming to keep everyone else out. Everyone who might be bothering them.

Diana wanted me to accompany her for some sort of ad today. She wanted me to meet her at the kitchen. I assume she was getting a –forget the pun—giant snack, but instead, I actually encountered several people, all of whom Diana were lecturing. The majority were men, but there were a couple of women among them. They ranged from young adults to middle aged. They were wearing clothes of various styles… and all were watching Diana nervously.

“The three of us are worth a lot of money. A LOT of money,” Diana emphasized. “But we don’t have room to just throw all of it away. The ten of you are going to add to our cooking staff. Now… if you see me properly, you realize that I am not kind of big. I am very big. I’ll give you a hint—I measured myself at 1’1 this morning. Can you guess how much I weigh based upon that?”

One person just shook his head. The rest sat there, saying nothing. They looked like they were in over their heads.

“2300 pounds! That means I eat twenty times as much as a normal woman. Do you understand that?”

“So that means that we need to make twenty times as many normal food?” Diana just looked at them with exasperation.

“No… I’m only one out of three. Sylvia’s smaller than me but Vicki’s quite a bit bigger. She’s a lot taller than me… which means that she’ll require many times more food. Most of what you cook will end up disappearing inside that glutton.

Diana continued, lecturing the fully grown people as if they were children. “Do you know what will happen if you don’t make enough food and a spurt comes on? If it happens to Sylvia… she’ll probably just try and bear it out, doubling over in pain as she eats fucking drywall. If that happens… all of you are fired instantly. If it happens to me,” Diana continued, walking back and forth, emphasizing her size with every movement, “I will go to the nearest grocery, and eat whatever’s there. You’ll be fired. If it happens to Vicki…” Diana continued, a dark tone in her voice. “She won’t want to wait. You probably won’t be enough for her… in fact I doubt that you would. But she’d eat you anyway. Or... at least she might. I'm not sure if she would go that far. But you still won't like it.”

“Gee, what a wonderful job!” One man yelled out. “Screw up and we get eaten! I’ll take five of em!”

“Five other jobs won’t pay as much as this one!” Diana yelled. She walked closer to the men, looming over them. Their eyes were inevitably directed towards the ever present bulge in Diana’s pants, straining above their heads. “You may not realize this… but nobody’s been over eight feet tall. It’s not even supposed to be physically possible. And we’re still growing. That means that more of you will continuously be hired. I don’t expect anything gourmet… and I’ll try to convince Vicki about that too. You have several duties.

1. Make enough food for the three of us. Vicki currently weighs approximately. That’s why I first realized I needed to hire staff. Vicki decided a few weeks back that she wanted steak. Like—a few dozen steaks. She asked for it—and then on our limited equipment at the time, it took four hours to make it. I don’t want to deal with that temper tantrum again. And neither does the guy who was shaken while upside down—she kept threatening to eat HIM—I wasn’t making that up. We have purchased much more cooking equipment, and we will keep obtaining more when… if we continue to grow.

2. Transport it to us. You can’t just carry plates to us at this size—we have carts made for you. Use them. You’ll find that it’ll take several of you to push them, so get people on it. And it’s not like we can eat of off plates anyway—and we don’t need utensils. You’ll find that the carts are specially made. Those themselves our plates. And think of it this way—it’ll be easier to clean up and take the carts back afterwards.

3. Try to be professional. You’re going to have to deal with all of us. Whatever mood we’re in. I might be working on something else. If we eat with our hands and it looks messy—don’t fucking try to comment on our manners. You might also see us in weird situations. Cope with it. If you walk in on Vicki and she’s masturbating… DON’T DO ANYTHING. If you lead her on, at all, you may find her reaching for you, like a toy. I’m not an idiot. You might have signed up for it because you hoped to get into more intimate ‘contact’ with us. Vicki—bad idea. Sylvia and I—not interested. And that means you—guy who’s been staring at my dick the entire time!”
Diana focused a sharp gaze upon a middle age man, who quailed under her. Indeed, his focus had been on her dick the entire time. Mine had been a lot of the time as well—although not as much as this guy. Diana never got mad at me about it.

“I… I’m sorry. It stands out, y’know?”

“You are each being paid a hundred and twenty thousand dollars a year. We have to also pay for the food, and guards, and everything. There are several staff members already in the kitchen. The workload was just becoming
too much for them to bear."

“Anyway…” Diana took a deep breath, flipping her hair. “I’m serious. I didn’t pick you people because you’re my type… so I don’t expect you to stare at me. Just act like this…” Diana gestured to her bulge. As small as it was, she clearly wasn’t erect, “doesn’t exist. I’m going to get on to the last part of this now…”

4. “Last Rule—what to actually cook. I said I didn’t expect anything gourmet. That doesn’t mean that I expect dog food. Sylvia normally likes sweets—but not too many of them. Even when we’re growing like this, she’s afraid of getting fat. She also likes fruit, vegetables, salad… a good variety of food… and sushi. I understand the last one might be a tall order. I hired a professional sushi maker, who is not among you today. You don’t have to worry about that. I tend to be kind of… peculiar… about what I eat… I left a list with you. Just make stuff off there. Of course, with Vicki, the most important thing is to make tons, I literally mean tons, of whatever you’re cooking. The second most thing is that she typically likes a lot of different types of meat and vegetables—again, I left you a list. She really likes steak more than anything, but I refuse to drive up the price that way. She also likes a lot of snacks. Just things like chips… or gummy bears. But don’t mention the word “gummy bear” to Vicki. She thinks it takes off her intimidating edge or whatever.

“And that’s it,” Diana finished. She stared down with an unpleasant expression at the same man as before. He cowered under her sharp glare. “You’re like… so fucking tiny compared to me. And I guess my cock is many MANY times bigger than yours. It’s fine if you fantasize about that on your off time. But you can’t think that just because I hired you that you have a “chance” with me. Maybe I look ‘lewd’ as my sister would put it. You know what… this thing isn’t even erect! Get used to stuff like this. Don’t stare at it like that… it disgusts me.” Diana finished speaking, venom tinging her voice.

“Well, knowing our patterns, Vicki’s going to be hungry soon. Very, very hungry, so all of you should get right to work!” People rushed out the room as Diana sat down on the floor, smiling. Diana brusquely finished as she smiled at me, acknowledging my presence.

“There you are… I have so much stuff that I’ve been having to take care of. It really is a pain in the ass sometimes. I just thought that you could help with something else I’ve got to do today…”

“Diana, is it that much of a marvel that he was staring at you?”

“What do you mean Nate?” Diana gazed at me fondly. She was complaining about working, but she often did that. As someone trained to become her father’s successor, she had a particular knack for pushing people around. And it’s obvious that she was in a good mood.

“I don’t understand why anyone would stare at me? What is there to see in fifteen feet of little ol’ me? I mean, I get it a little. My clothes ARE kind of tight. Been a few days since I got this set, y’know? Going to need another for next week. Then another. As it is, these clothes are a pain in the ass too. As in, they restrict my ass quite a bit. They’re also tight in the chest area… don’t pretend that you’re not looking right now.” Her T-shirt and jeans had become something more like a midriff and a pair of pants that looked like they cut off circulation. The curve of her C cup breasts stood out, far larger than my head. And her athletic legs looked like tree trunks… they were fucking as thick as tree trunks. But what stood out most of all…

"Or maybe Nate…” Diana drew me in closer to herself, sitting on the ground. “What that middle-aged pervert was staring at was my cock. C-O-C-K Nate!” Diana laughed as I blushed. “It stands out. But what he doesn’t realize… although he should, if he saw the way it curved, is that this thing, nearly a foot long, is 100 percent flaccid.” She drew me in closer again, and I was looking up at her face, her emerald eyes staring deep into me.

“Nate… this thing is a dream of sexuality. When I’m ready… I can go on forever with it, absolutely fucking whatever needs to be fucked… that turns you on, doesn’t… OW!” Diana stepped back a little, cursing as she fiddled with her pants.

“That thing’s definitely bigger than ten inches…” I said. It looked like her pants would split open. But judging from Diana’s reaction, the pants were fighting back. The thing had to be well over a foot now, bulging and tearing at the seams of her pants. A part of me wanted to reach out and touch it, right at this moment. Judging from the tearing sounds, and the sheer amount it stressed the already taxed material, Diana’s fully erect dick should split the whole thing open.

“Yeah, we’ll if you’d listen to Vicki it’s absolutely tiny! GOD! Go down go down go down!” Diana repeated to her own cock, as if she was praying. “I never realized how much of a pain this was…” Diana pouted. “Anyway… you know we’re going to film a movie, right?”

“Yes. That’s what you called me in for! I’m ready to go!” I spun around and began to walk for the door, when Diana loudly cleared her throat.

“It’s only a few minutes away if I walk,” Diana offered. “Just let me carry you, and we’ll be there in no time.” She didn’t give me any time to decide as she slowly picked me up, wrapping both hands around me. It’s been nearly two months since I arrived, but it was still shocking that Diana stood fifteen feet in height. Her hands wrapped around me, carrying me way… way up, until I was up to the level of her head. At her size, I was just capable of wrapping my arms around her neck, staying protectively on the goddess like figure of Diana.

“We’re just going to go past the guards, I guess.” Diana waved at the figures of several bodyguards as we walked past them. Diana had gone through great effort to hire them as well. Too many people had tried to break in—most commonly to see if they could touch one of the three sisters. Occasionally people even showed up trying to hurt one of them.

They barely cast a glance at me—barely even cast a glance at Diana, as the two of us walked out of the house, heading towards the nearby lake.

“Hello there, Diana,” one of the bodyguards saluted as we walked past them. They were dressed in rather ordinary clothes… despite the combat gear they had on them. It was a scary sight. I thought I was going to college initially—and now I was staying practically at a compound.

“I understand why you need the guards,” I asked Diana. “But they’re armed to the teeth. Doesn’t that creep you out a little?”

“I’ve been used to that type of stuff for a while,” Diana brushed off my concerns. “My father always thought that I’d be the heir to our business, so he was constantly having me meet important people…” Diana sighed deeply. “It’s so old fashioned, isn’t it? The most I can say is that he didn’t have to have a son serve as his heir, at least. But normally these sort of things don’t run in the family at all anymore.” We were past the guards, and the growing compound that our “house” was becoming. No one else was forced off their land—we were paying above market rates for their houses, and people were generally willing to leave. But, I guess, during the day, construction noises were going to become a part of everyday life.

“Do you really interview all of the guards?”

“Not just the guards. Everyone, Nate. We have to have people on site to make our clothes, every single day. We have to have cooks to prepare our every meal. It really takes a lot of time. And I’m a little tired of it. At least Vicki apologized, and I don’t think she’s caused any more trouble. So that’s one thing off my back!”

“Yeah…”

“Nate. Is there anything that you’re not telling me?”

“No. No. Vicki was just awkward, that’s all.”

“Yeah, Vicki’s never done a good job of apologizing. Oh well. At least in the few hours I have free I can hang out with Summer. She likes my cock—in fact I think that she’s the only one of my friends who isn’t freaked out with it. So I suppose I’m not getting the fantastic college girl orgy I hoped for… You know Nate Summer’s the one you saw going after my rod at the party a while back. And it’s nice being with her. Cheryl’s pretty nice too. I didn’t think that someone ten years older could be that much fun…”

“If you’re looking for more people, I’m uh… you shouldn’t have any trouble.” really, Diana was indescribable. Her golden hair gleamed in the sunlight, carrying a fresh smell. Her whole figure gleamed that way, even if I didn’t see it. Hanging on her back, I just felt like I was in the most secure position in the world. “Anyway, Sylvia said that futanari stuff is one of the most common types of hentai read by women.”

“Really…” Diana mused. “The real problem is time. Maybe if things settle down. But right now I have stuff to do.”

“So we’re going to the lake?” I remarked. “Because people want you to do an ad there?”

“Yeah,” Diana sighed. It was a windy day, and as I held on Diana’s back, her hair kept flying into my face. I bounced up and down as Diana walked. “I also wanted to apologize for what happened yesterday. I know you didn’t get mad about it—you never get mad about anything. But still, I want to show you a good time. I know the guards are freaking you out—there’s no way to keep onlookers away. People who make us feel like nothing but a museum exhibit.”

“But you aren’t one. You aren’t. It doesn’t matter whether you’re big or not. You’re better than them. Do you remember when I fell off a bike on our street?”

“When we were ten? I remember. You were just coming to visit us, riding a bike down the hill. I told you the first time that you did it that you needed to be careful with your brakes. And your parents had to pick you up anyway every time, the hill was so steep.”

“Yeah, but they were home by then,” I told the massive girl I was riding on. “I would just stay at your place, until they were ready to pick me up.”

“Yeah, but that time it didn’t really work out, did it Nate,” Diana laughed heartily. “I told you and told you to wear a helmet, and you never did. And you were so eager to get to our house quickly that you slid on the side of the road. I freaked out so much when I saw you fall. I screamed at dad for the first aid kit—you were bleeding so much that I thought you could die. When I finally got to it, I was so relieved. It really wasn’t that much, Nate. You were screaming a lot, but it was only a few cuts and bruises.”

“You looked really reliable when you put the bandages on me. It’s like you were a little doctor!” I laughed, as the two of us began to walk downhill, approaching the massive lake where Diana would seek to advertise.

“Did I? Maybe I did.” Diana chuckled. “But I was so mad at you afterwards. I screamed at you, telling you how stupid you were. And then I didn’t talk to you for the rest of the day. But,” Diana continued in a sing-song voice, “it worked out, didn’t it?”

“I never went down the hill that fast again. And I always wore a helmet.” We turned the corner. The town lake came into view. It was only a few miles away from our house. I figured that I’d be going there all the time once I went to school… but things were different now.

The lake was almost completely abandoned today. But at the shore, on the end closest to us, a few people stood together, along with recording equipment. A large set of folded up material was placed nearby as well. A middle aged, portly man got up and walked towards Diana as she approached. He only came halfway up her thighs.

“AH! So the girl’s here!” He exclaimed, rubbing his hands together. “Good, Good! Are you ready to shoot the advertisement then?”

“I suppose…” Diana trailed off. “I assume that’s my swimsuit?” She indicated, pointing towards the large piece of fabric. “What area do you have for me to change?” She asked, biting her lip.

“Change?” The man sweat a little. “We don’t have an area to change at… we kind of assumed you’d be okay…”

“Okay because I filmed myself with my sisters?” Diana flared up a little, her sudden reaction jostling me on her back. “I am not OKAY with changing in front of everybody.” Diana looked around. “It looks like you chased everyone else away from the public lake, but that doesn’t mean that I’m going to change in front of you!” Most of the men backed up a little, perturbed by Diana’s shouting, but the old man remained unfazed. His eyes focused on me, as he continued trying to boss Diana around.

“Who’s this guy?” He asked, sneering up at her.

“He’s a friend of mine,” Diana shrugged. “You would have seen him if you saw the video with me, as I figure you did. I figured I could have him in the shot with me. You know, for scale? Since that’s the only reason we’re getting ad deals anyway.”

The old man walked closer to Diana, right below her. “You’re right—it’s the only reason that you’re getting ad deals. And you told me how reckless your money situation is. I’m sorry we didn’t provide you a changing room, okay? But we’re giving you a ton of money for this, so I’d suggest that you don’t upset me anymore.”

Meekly, Diana sat me down on the ground, deeply sighing, before speaking again. “At least everyone should turn around. It won’t take long for me to change.” We all turned around, waiting while Diana slipped off her gigantic shirt and jean shorts. Except for the old man. He watched her the entire time. It took a while for Diana to change, as she loudly struggled into the swimsuit.

“Allright… this thing is a little tight, don’t you think.” Turning around, I was presented with an incredible sight. Truly, the one piece swimsuit was very tight on her. Even flaccid, Diana’s dick stood out noticeably. Her breasts also made a striking outline in it.

“Perfect… this’ll work. Now,” he said, speaking to everybody in general. “The theme we’re advertising today is the primal spirit of athleticism! Diana, you’re going to swim across the lake extremely fast across this lake, from one end to the other. We just want to film you swimming for a while. We’re going to get a shot of you once you get out the lake, saying that Nike captures the primal spirit. Simple? All you need to do is swim up here, run your hand through your hair, and say ‘Nike captures the Primal Spirit!’”

“Whatever,” Diana sighed. “At least it won’t take long. Could that guy ride on your back like you mentioned, for a comparison?”

“Nate, is that okay with you?” Diana tapped her foot impatiently. I nodded my head yes, smiling at the god like figure above. “Good. Then… let’s go. Hold on tight to my hair.” She picked me up, a second time, and lifted me onto her back.

Diana pretended that they didn’t exist as she waded into the water. The lake only became deeply gradually, so it took a while for her to truly become submerged. First her ankles… then her knees, then finally up to her waist. Even then, many feet out into the lake—my feet still lay above the water. Diana finally squatted down, as she dove forward into the lake. She slowly began swimming, her body quickly speeding up as she effortlessly plowed through the lake. At the edge of town, lake Bonaroo was some quarter-mile wide, so it took even Diana a few minutes to swim towards the other end of the lake. It was almost calming, but truly, I desperately needed to hang onto her hair. With each movement of her breaststroke, her body chaotically changed speed, moving forward rapidly one second, and slowing down the next. It took all I could to hold on as she rapidly sped through the water.

“How did you get this good at swimming? I swear, I’ve hardly seen you practice,” I yelled out, over the deafening roar of Diana cutting through the water.

“I’ve practiced quite a bit Nate. It’s just that I’ve preferred to swim at night, after you were gone. Swimming helps to calm me down. Any movement does really. Maybe that’s why I’ve been so worried all the time. That our lives are going to be cast ashore, ruined entirely.”

“The security people out there don’t care about us. They just care for our money. That’s the number one thing most people care about. If you don’t have money, you don’t have anything. And now all of us… all three of us… Nate… we’re so big we can’t live a normal life. So if we can’t raise the millions we need, what are we going to do? Just go to a lab somewhere and be prodded at for the rest of our life?” Diana’s speed increased, I had go hug myself close to Diana. I could feel the heat of her skin, even under the smooth surface of her swimsuit. Diana was a source of warmth among the cold lake.

Diana almost laughed as she continued moving. “It IS a fetish after all Nate. The one real option is prostitution. But Sylvia would never do it. Not if you weren’t around her at every moment. Even then, I doubt that she’d want to do it. Vicki would end up crushing someone, or ten… under her… she doesn’t take this seriously. Then again, she never took it seriously.” Diana turned around, preparing to head towards the lake. “So remember, you’re role is just to hang on me. Just stay still as I head up there.” Diana’s swimming became faster and faster, as she quickly approached the shore where the cameramen stood, all the force of a storm behind her stroke.

Soon she reached the end, Diana’s speed beginning to slow down as she approached the shoreline. Diana brushed her blonde hair, wet and tangled, away from her head. Clambering slowly out of the water, with me still on her back, just visible to the camera, she must have presented a magnificent visage to the camera.

“Nike captures the primal spirit!” Diana proclaimed proudly, her arms to the side of the camera, rising far, far above the water.

“STOP!!” The fat man yelled out, looking up at her. “This is a two million dollar shoot. We never pay any of our actors this much! So you’ve got to at least try… you know… acting! Really present yourself for the camera, Diana, let’s go again. Remember… you have to showcase the primal spirit!”

“What does that involve?” Diana asked, irritated. “Can you at least give me more specific instructions? Do I need to strike a certain pose? Come out of the water a certain way?”

“I’m of the school of filmmaking that says that less is more. Primal. Spirit. That’s it!”

“Come on, Nate.” Diana sighed as she took me out, again. This time we didn’t go all the way out to the other end of the lake. Only about a third of the way, so the shot could be properly set up. Diana came in again, louder and stronger. She took a more erratic stroke on the way back, and I became absolutely soaked as she churned up the water.

“Nike captures the primal spirit!” Diana yelled, again, this time louder than before, as she reached the shore. Again, the director simply looked at Diana with a completely blank expression.

“Do you even know how to act? Advertising is all about honesty. People have to honestly believe that your lies are honest. So please… try again.” Diana huffed, as she swam out again, just as furious as before.

A third take. Diana didn’t rise her hands quickly enough. A fourth take. She stumbled on the way out of the lake. A fifth take…

“NIKE CAPTURES THE PRIMAL SPIRIT!!!” Diana bellowed in a furious voice, one that should have scared anyone. I was hanging on her back and it scared me.

“Doesn’t it sound like you’re trying too hard there?” The director put a hand to his head, moving side to side. “We’re trying to capture the primal spirit here… one that you know… signifies the primal human. One who is physically, sexually powerful.”

“Someone who has a dick…” Diana put her arms to her side, sighing slowly.

“Look. You’re really not getting it. But it’s interesting that you mentioned that dick. I can see the outline of it in that swimsuit a little. A bulge, you know. I’d like to capture it in my shot… I’ll give you another chance at this shoot. If you let me look at it a little.”

“My dick!?” Diana was beet red, staring at all the men in embarrassment and shame. “But why?”

“I just want to see it. I’m curious. After all, that’s the ‘savage spirit’ that’s being sold here.”

“I’m not going to strip for all you people. Besides,” Diana sneered, “you’re not exactly my type. Far from it.”

“I don’t think it matters if I’m your type. I’ll make the payment three million dollars instead. That’s your type, right?” The director snickered. I didn’t like where this was going.

“You’re acting like you’re the person who wins in this situation.” Diana nearly laughed. “You’re the one giving me three million dollars.”

“And I’m the one who has three million dollars to give. You can show us your stupid thing, or you can leave.” Diana stood there for a second, not moving in any direction. She looked down at me, almost like she expected me to say something. I simply shook my head no. I thought that it was a bad idea. Finally, Diana gave a massive shrug, and began to slip her dick out of the tight uniform. It slowly slipped off, Diana adjusting the crotch so that her absolutely massive dick presented itself, half-erect. Even within the suit, it presented a stark, strong outline. Outside its confines, the rod was incredible. The thing had quit growing in comparison to the rest of her—at a normal height, it would have been nearly a foot long. Now, it would be over two and a half feet at full erection—and it was two feet even now. It was even five inches across. The thing hung down over the director’s head as she stood up. I don’t think he could have reached it even had he tried.

“What’s wrong with you? How do expect me to get at this, you stupid beast. Sit down so I can reach it.”

“I had great grades high school,” Diana gritted her teeth. “Everyone who knows me understands that I’m smart. I’m not stupid just because I have a dick—you’re inferring that guys are stupid, you know that. This cock is just another reason I’m better than you. Idiot.”

“Believe it or not—you need me more than I need you,” he sneered. “You’re only going to get so many opportunities like this—and you need a TON of money. You told me all about it—you were practically begging over the phone.” Diana was silent again, she sat down in the ground, her legs folding under her with a great thud. The director couldn’t have been more than five feet tall, but he had command over the massive girl. Everyone else—nearly ten people—walked up with him as well, everyone coming towards the massive dick. Diana turned her head away in humiliation as they walked towards her.

“Get away from her! All of you people, just get away from her!” I screamed out at them.

“Nate, shut up,” Diana spoke quietly and firmly. “I told you. We need money. This all costs a lot of money.” I knew, carefully, and began to this voice—when Diana spoke this way, nothing would change her mind. “Please. Just be quiet.” The director reached out slowly to touch Diana’s dick.

“Holy, shit—this thing is bizarre. On a girl too. The smell’s so strong… you must not have washed yourself much.” He sniffed the air in fascination. “Yeah… this is the strongest smell I’ve ever seen. You must use that thing all the time.” Diana simply stood there, face red, a large frown on her face. I heard her stomach growl—it almost sounded angry. The low roar sounded unnatural at her size—it sounded almost like an earthquake.

“What was that?” The director jumped back, his hand flying off of Diana’s dick for a moment.

“Oh, that?” Diana spoke in a fake, high, demure voice.
“That just means I’m hungry. I’ll tell you one thing… this treatment… as far as I know, it’ll work on just about no one else. We sisters have a rare genetic mutation that makes it possible. And it’s not nearly over. Maybe now I’ll need your money.” Diana’s dick was beginning to grow erect, stretching even higher, towards a length of over two and a half feet. “But in the future, people will worship, adore, and fear me. Us. Until then, you can touch my dick all you want for the low price of three million.”

The director was touching it along with around five other people. They all had a sense of awe. They were barely able to reach it, having to lean over Diana’s wide leg to touch the massive python.

“You know… just a few weeks ago, I was able to put this thing inside the boy I carried here. Where will I be in a few more weeks, months… years? And it’s clear you like my smell too. How much cum do you think comes out whenever I jerk one off? What do you think? I could cover all of you in it… that would be a true moneyshot.”

Diana kept taunting the men, poking at her erect dick with fascination. Finally the director reached even closer to it, and slowly gingerly licked it a single time. Diana stared at him, a wide smile on her face. Again, her stomach rumbled… slowly… forcefully. Diana leaned down, even while in a sitting positon, and brought her hands, with palms nearly a foot wide, wrapping the director’s head inside of it.

“What do you think would happen if I squeezed right now?”

“I think it would be a little unpleasant,” he gulped. “Just take the money… the last shot was good.” Slowly the short, fat director stepped away from Diana, moving his body off of her wet leg. Everyone else followed. He was clearly fascinated with her… but he knew that he was in over his head.

“Good,” Diana breathed. “You won’t be on my bad side… when the treatment is complete.” Her stomach rumbled again. “I’m hungry… you know how that goes. As I told you over the phone… I need a lot of money for food…”

“And clothes, right.” The director gulped.

“I think just food mostly,” Diana sneered. “For most people it’s humiliating to be naked. Scary. Vulnerable. I don’t think that’s going to be so true for me.” Slowly she stood up again. A large indentation was left in the ground where Diana was sitting, molding pretty closely to her ass. The large patch of dirt and grass was caught on to the bottom of her tight swimsuit. Diana used her arms to slowly brush it off, deliberately sending it to the direction of the director and his staff, covering them all in mud and grime. She then turned around, looking down at them in contempt.

“You have the direct deposit info for our bank account, right?” The director nodded. “May my visage bring you a lot of money. And may you think of me quite a bit at night. You have the information for Sylvia’s stream, right? I might appear on there again—I hope you donate much more to us when you watch!” Diana spoke to everyone, a sense of smug satisfaction tinging her voice. “Nate… my little friend. Let’s go.” Diana struggled to tuck her cock in, slowly forcing the thing inside her mercilessly tight swimsuit. This went on for several minutes as she fiddled with the nylon, struggling with it as everyone below stared up at her silently. Finally it barely snapped in. But the image was still entirely obscene, the full outline of her dick standing in the swimsuit. Even her nipples were visible through the suit as well. Nothing was left to the imagination.

“None of you will ever be in my league,” Diana spoke down to them, both literally and figuratively. “I hope that you all are grateful for what I have shown you today about the primal spirit. Nate, let me pick you up again. We’re leaving.” The giant girl reached down towards me. I felt instinctively terrified, but I let her large hands slowly wrap around me. Again, Diana brought me back onto her back. I felt deeply glad that I was friends with all three of these triplets for a moment. I couldn’t imagine what it would be like if I was an enemy.

“Vicki’s always been happier than me,” Diana sighed as she carried me, walking back to our house. “I’ve always tried to be kind to people… do unto others as they would do unto you or whatever… Nate, does that actually work?”

I said nothing. I had never thought that it worked—people walked over you whenever they could.

“I can understand what’s alluring about your fetish, Nate. Maybe I spoke wrongly about you earlier. I really don’t have self-control Nate… even those disgusting tiny people caused my rod to become erect. But it intimidated them. It intimidated the FUCK out of them.” Diana was taking a different route back, walking through a residential neighborhood. People were staring out there windows and doors, some people running inside as Diana ran past them.

Diana saw a young girl, probably another college student, watering the flowers outside. She was casually dressed, wearing yoga shorts and a T-shirt. She sported long, brunette hair that fell about her shoulders.

“Hey!” Diana waved out, looking at the girl, whose jaw quickly dropped. “You look exactly like my type!” The girl instinctively took a step back. I pulled on Diana’s hair slightly, hoping to get her to quit, but she completely ignored me as she walked straight onto the girl’s lawn. Her feet left deep muddy prints in the ground, barely able to support Diana. Soon she walked up to the slight girl, who stared at Diana with a mix of fear and wonder.

“Hey!” Diana waved at her, an overly casual expression pasted onto her face, as she watched the terrified girl squirming beneath her.

“H…hey,” the girl stammered, as she stared at Diana.

“What’cha doing?” Diana stepped yet closer to the tiny, scared girl, casting her entirely in Diana’s shadow.

“Just watering the flowers… I guess. I might have some landscaping to work on afterwards,” she stared around at the ruins of the yard, muddy holes scattered throughout it.

“Cool,” Diana kept going casually. “Did you want to do something else later?” She sat down, scouring yet more of the yard, not caring about the girl’s reaction. Diana was completely ignoring me, still clinging to her back. The bottom of my feet didn’t even reach the top of her butt, so even when she sat down the bottom of my feet dangled over a foot above the ground.

“What?” The girl took another step back, looking warily from side to side. She finally diverted her eyes, looking up at the overwhelming form before her.

“Well, my sister’s been kind of a pain in the butt,” Diana continued. “Vicki. I’m sure that you’ve heard of her, just like you’ve heard of me. Right?” The girl simply nodded her head slowly.

“Well, she’s the only one that I can… y’know… have sex with. Nobody else. At home I’ve been having to do a lot of things she says. I’m almost… attached to her, y’know. There’s a good chance you’ve seen the videos. She says that I’m an obedient little lover for her crazy huge breasts. But it’s not true. Even if I can’t put it in a little person I can still feel them. And I’d like to quit thinking about her for a little bit… have you thought of helping me to do that?”

“Helping you to quit thinking about her?”

“Yeah,” Diana breathed in a sultry voice. She brought a single hand down to her tight swimsuit and fondled her dick, simply a couple of feet away from the small girl. She rubbed her hand slowly up and down the shaft, even as the girl before her watched every moment, gradually turning red. “But I don’t think that you alone would be enough for… this.”

“No. No there’s no way that I would,”

“I like cute girls like you. I like cute girls whose butt is so clearly sculpted in those yoga pants… I would love to touch that ass of yours. Fondle it a little.”

“Why did you just walk into my yard and proposition me? Do you understand how weird you sound?” She stepped back yet again, looking like she was about to break out into a full on sprint.

“I just like you. That’s all.” Diana breathed.” I have people standing at the door, but if any girl like you comes up, you’ll just have to tell the man at the front.” Diana scooted closer to the girl, still resting on her butt. “Please. Just come to the Small’s house tonight.”

“Of course everyone knows about you… I know people who have… watched your videos. People ask what’s going on all the time. There’s so many rumors. But Diana… people are scared of you. We don’t… I don’t know… what you plan to do.” She was breathing rapidly now… staring at the python in front of her.

“Just think about it, okay?” Diana scooted forward one more time. The girl yelped as Diana’s dick, barely concealed by the swimsuit, bumped into her. “It’s absolutely MASSIVE, isn’t it?” People from all over the neighborhood were staring. I noticed a couple of cell phones out, recording the massive girl. Diana looked around and smiled, basking at the attention. Diana simply sat there for a moment, as the girl reached out and placed a single hand on the dick. She drew her hand back as it jumped slightly at the touch. Without a word, Diana stood back up, looking around at everyone. Several young boys, perhaps in high school, were watching her from a stoop nearby. An old man was staring at her as well. Again, an entire neighborhood had come out to see one of the Small sisters.

And Diana waved at all of them. “People walk all over others. Everywhere. That’s the way it works. And these feet were made for walking. But don’t worry—if you don’t hurt me, I’m not going to hurt you. You can keep watching me if you want!” Diana turned back to the girl. “But I’m not going to force you to do anything… I’ll leave right now if you want me to.”

“No, I’m coming!” The girl was completely red at this point, her hands running over it. “There’s no way I’m passing this up… can I come by later tonight?”

“S…sure,” Diana suddenly turned red. She was a force of nature, but there was a part of her that still didn’t think that her propositions would work. “And this guy on my back is a friend of mine by the way… I do stuff with him sometimes too. People say I’m insatiable…” She grinned, running a finger down the girl’s butt. “Wear those yoga pants. I’ll see you tonight!”

The girl nodded, as she tried her hardest to squeeze Diana’s cock. It didn’t move at all… the thing as hard as steel. But Diana acknowledged her touch, cooing.

“Not now. Tonight. Otherwise I’ll ruin your yard entirely.” Diana was ignoring the fact that she just reduced half of it to a patch of mud. “Just come in through the front. I’ll tell everyone about you… there’s a couple other girls who kind of are staying with me. Not that I expect you to stay with me!” Diana continued, flustered. “I’ve been doing so much for my sisters recently… I really didn’t think I’d just be working all the time as I grew like this. It really will help me to relieve stress.”

“Thanks…” the girl continued. “But really, you’re the one doing me a favor. Not many people get hit on by fifteen foot giants… everyone at college is going to be asking about this forever!”

“Oh, you go to school here?”

“I’m a commuter student,” the girl shrugged. Again, I had the feeling that I was living in some surreal world, as the girl casually spoke to Diana’s cock. “I mean. Everyone’s talking about you all the time. Some people are even implying that you’re some sort of gods or something. Maybe because of the square-cube rule and all that.”

“Square-cube rule?” Diana asked, a puzzled expression on her face.

“It’s okay… I’ll stay with you tonight… I know it sounds rude when I’m going to have sex, or sort of have sex, I guess… but could you possibly pay for the front yard?”

“Oh… it is kind of muddy… I guess I’ll do that.”

“Great! But… you know you don’t have to ask random people for that. Like I said… everyone’s talking about you, like so many girls on campus want to try you out. And guys too. It’s just an experience, you know… your cock hit me in the face again.” True enough, it had moved up and hit her.

“Cool… yeah… I’ll have to see more sometimes… I mean to be honest… I have kind of a high sex drive… after tonight, just tell every girl you know. Every ATTRACTIVE girl you know, anyway.” Diana sat there for a moment, the dick in the girl’s face. I knew that a part of her didn’t care how many were watching, she just wanted relief right there.

“See you tonight! By the way, I put my cock in the boy on my back when I was smaller! He really enjoyed it! Trust me, you will too! You’ll be able to ride my cock, it’ll be like a carnival.” Diana ran off, causing me to bounce with her footsteps as she went home, leaving behind the muddy patch of dirt.

“Uh… Diana… your dick’s still hanging out.” The three foot long rod of flesh, half the size of a person, bounced with every one of her heavy footsteps.

“Don’t care!” Diana proclaimed. “I’m having fun tonight! Like I said Nate, you have no idea how lucky you are to be with us. I am a queen of sexuality… who just walks up to a random girl and gets her in bed that night?”

“I’ve been with all three of you.”

“Like I said Nate, you’re very lucky,” Diana smiled. She was no longer walking carefully, her heavy steps leaving cracks in the pavement. Her athletic speed was almost frightening at this scale. I held on for dear life. When Diana got exhilarated like this, nothing slows her down.

“I can go twenty times a day with this thing, easy… but Nate… I’m going to flood my room tonight. All over that girl… should I let you watch?!”

Diana ran home quickly, ready for a long night.

End Notes:

Protip: It's better to be someone's lover/sex partner that it is to be their cook.

What Vicki Wants by Bob Charlie
“Welcome back, Diana!” The guard shouted out as we walked towards the threshold. It had turned dark… Diana had walked around town for a while. She had remembered to tuck her cock back into her swimsuit.

“Nate… I know that you’re thinking I shouldn’t have done that.” Diana replied, as I sat on her back. “But as I told you… nothing is normal anymore. Just remember… nothing is normal. Make sure that you remember that.”

“Well… you didn’t really hurt anybody. Including that girl You showed yourself off… but you didn’t hurt anybody. So you really don't have to stress out that much." Diana smiled back at me.

“DIANA!” A loud voice bellowed from the back of the house, shaking the walls. Diana cringed, almost throwing me off as she bent over.

“That’s Vicki,” she said, quietly. “If it’s okay… can you come with me. Please?” Diana looked over her shoulder, back at me sitting on her back. I didn’t see how I was going to be able to deny a 15 foot tall girl. I nodded, and Diana began to slowly carry me towards the new wing of the house. Each step she took was slower and heavier than the last.

“DIANA! WHERE ARE YOU! I KNOW YOU’RE HERE!!” The voice bellowed out again. I had to cover my ears from the deafening roar. I heard a slight splash. The floor from where we were at was going to be wet from now on.
“Diana!!! Come over here.” Suddenly, we were around the corner. The door to Vicki’s room had been thrown wide open. She lay at the end of the room, her body stretching nearly from one end to the other.

Magnificently filling the room, I estimated that she had to be over thirty feet tall.

“Ah! There you are.” The room was flooded from one end to the other. Not that it mattered. Not much was in it besides Vicki’s massive body. “What are you doing there clothed?” She asked Diana, a frown coating her vast face.

“I… I helped earn some money today,” Diana spoke in a stubborn tone. “I did a commercial for a sporting goods company… we need the money. You don't think about stuff like that.”

“You have to quit worrying about money. It will come to us. There’s something more important,” Vicki pointed at Diana. “You’re becoming very titchy, don’t you think? I keep trying to show you what you’ll get if you grow… you’re the only one who can even fuck me you know!”

“Well, I mean, we can’t fuck all the time. That’s why I was a… asking some girls to come by later. I know I have a high sex drive, but you don’t have to take care of it all the time,” Diana began speaking rapidly making as to head for the door.

“NO! I am going to teach you a lesson now! You don’t need to be going anywhere!” Vicki lunged at an incredible speed, with pantherlike grace, instantly wrapping her arms around Diana.

“What! What is it now!” Diana cried out. I fell from her back as Vicki lifted Diana into the air effortlessly, a fifteen foot girl flying upwards as if she was nothing. I fell off her back, falling into the puddle of Vicki’s cum. The smell was stronger than it ever had been—I felt like I was going crazy. Every part of my body screamed that I needed to worship Vicki—my erect penis was leading me towards her. As I landed with a splat onto the floor, Vicki finally spotted me out of the corner of her eye.

“Nate?” Vicki said wonderingly. “I haven’t seen ya in a while. How’re you doing? I’m a bit bigger than I was at the buffet, right?” It was only now that I realized that Vicki was sitting on a mound of ridiculously oversized cushions, each nearly the size of Diana. They appeared to be covered, probably to keep them from becoming soaked.

“Yeah…” I felt like Vicki kept reminding me about this… I suppose it was a pretty good reference point. A bit more than a month ago, when she began growing. The way she looked at me… it felt different now. Vicki ignored me as she focused on Diana. Still holding Diana, she flipped her over so that she was dangling, Vicki laughing as her cock pointed towards her.

“I mean, you really are TINY now, sis. What am I supposed to do with a useless cock like this. She adjusted her position, wrapping a single arm around Diana. She then brought her hand, the size of Diana’s head, onto her. She brought Diana’s head between her massive breasts, Diana disappearing entirely between them. Her cock pointed right into Vicki’s lips in this position. Vicki simply nudged it with her nose teasing her. Vicki began to make cooing noises as Diana screamed inside Vicki’s cleavage. It sounded like she was being suffocated.

“This room is nothing but a holding chamber for me, sis. I need to stay here until I’m big enough. And I’m not big enough yet. But I’m HUNGRY sis! I’ve been calling for you for over an hour!” She kept pressing her down hard. I couldn’t even see Diana’s head and neck, as it was all buried in Vicki’s monumental cleavage. And I began to feel a current in the puddle covering the room. Vicki’s cum was flowing towards me, coming out of the vast crevice. I wanted to run—I felt like I should run, but I found myself walking towards Vicki’s open, hungry slit. It had to be a foot tall—I approached slowly.
As I came closer, other smells mixed in with the overpowering scent of her cum. I could distinctly smell her sweat, overpowering and laden with Vicki’s pheromones. The scent of her skin combined with that of Diana’s own cum as well. To be able to smell Diana at all around Vicki meant that she must have been in here quite a bit. As I walked under Vicki’s cleavage—each ponderous breast looking like the size of a car, I couldn’t even see Diana. I heard her, however, her grunting becoming increasingly rapid and shallow—I wasn’t sure if it was from arousal or an inability to catch her breath.

Vicki’s breasts bobbed above me. I wanted to reach out and touch them… to sink my fingers into the massive mammaries. My head wasn’t clear. But those things were suffocating her. I caught a glimpse of Diana’s arm, swinging rapidly. She must be flailing about rapidly. Even as I found myself walking, approaching her labia, I realized that I needed to help Diana.

“VICKI! STOP DOING THAT! YOU’RE SUFFOCATING HER!”
“Huh? Nate, did you say something?” Vicki merely continued, and I saw another flash of Diana’s arm. Desperately, I tried beating on Vicki’s thigh, as tall as me, to get her attention by any means possible. As I threw my arms upon her, Vicki didn’t even budge. Soon I saw Vicki’s body shudder slightly, the massive legs contracting a little, pushing me back and startling me. They looked like they could easily crush me. I heard great, exaggerated slurping sounds coming from Vicki. That’s when I realized what had happened.

With a great, massive thud, Diana’s body was thrown onto the ground, in front of Vicki’s legs. She was completely naked. I hadn’t even seen when her swimsuit was removed. A slight amount of cum remained on the tip of Diana’s cock, but the rest was gone. I could only surmise that it was pouring into Vicki’s stomach.

Diana slowly stood up, wobbling on her feet, as she stared at the massive form of Vicki.

“I was out making money,” Diana grumbled. There was no force behind her words. “I know that all you do is eat… but this requires us to make money. I’m tired of doing everything for you… and being punished for it.” She swallowed the air slowly, hungrily, desperate for oxygen.

“That wasn’t a punishment,” Vicki responded dismissively. “You keep coming back. You’re desperate for more, and I’m the only one who can give it to you.” She snickered. “I had you in my mouth for what… one minute? When the pleasure feels that strong to you, you know it can’t be a punishment.” From my position, I saw Vicki reach out and heft the undersides of her breasts. “You love being suffocated by these, Diana.” I remained silent as Diana silently stared up at Vicki. “Now, as I said. I’m hungry. You are going to need to bring me a few trays… or else I’ll be mad.” Diana swallowed silently, and then, in an instant, she stood up, and began to walk out of the room.

“Well Nate, we haven’t really seen each other in a while, have we?” Vicki remembered me, speaking to the small person between her legs. “How big do you think I’ve gotten now? How big?”

“Thir…thirty feet?” That was my best guess.

“You’re going to have to speak up more than that, Nate. I can barely hear you from under my boobs. And you’re wrong… placing me just a little on the small side… guess again.”

“100 feet,” I said rapidly. I didn’t want to spend too long doing this.

“Uh… wrong Nate. Try again.”

“5’5.”

“That’s cute Nate. Guessing my old height, really. I want you to take this seriously though. After all…” Vicki brought her legs close together, trapping me between the soft, sweaty flesh. “I’m the big girl here.” But I’ll answer my questions if you focus on teasing my clit. I like the feeling of a little Nate worshipping me. That’s what you want, right?”

I did want an answer… and hell… Vicki WAS fucking gigantic.

“40 feet,” I finally answered, making another serious guess.

“WRONG!” Vicki bellowed from far, far above me. “Forty-five and a half as of this morning. Probably a couple more once Vicki brings my food back finally.

“Can’t you get it yourself? You know that Diana's stressed out enough as it is.”

“I know I’ve been your friend for a long time, but it’s still kind of funny that someone so little can speak back to me like that. Look… I haven’t seen you in a while, and that's what I'm going to do right now. Diana should be worried about growing more than anyone else. She does all this shit to hire people, but when we're truly huge all we'll have to do is order people to do stuff... and they'll do it!”

“Yes…” I spoke slowly."Does that mean that you should do that?"

Vicki rolled her eyes, staring at me like I was an ant. “Well, I’ll tell you what. Trying to become the most powerful entity to ever exist on the planet is exhausting. And it makes you really horny. And this treatment…. Makes me constantly horny. More and more so. You probably won’t have much of an effect… but I want you to try and tease me for a little while. This is your dream… right? I am absolutely titanic Nate… I want you to be able to appreciate that.”

Hell… I knew that if I didn’t do what Vicki wanted, I wouldn’t get anything out of here. And sitting before me… above me… around me… my fetish had come true. Silently I knelt down, right before the altar of Vicki’s sex, so constantly spewing forth its essence. My knees and legs immediately became coated in Vicki. As I bet donw, close to her clitoris. It stood out over five inches in length, itself nearly the length of my own dick. It was surrounded by Vicki’s red pubic hair, which she had allowed to grow into a completely wild state. It curled aroundme as I knelt closer, tickling my face. It would half been over an inch on a normal girl… on Vicki it stood out over a foot in length. I placed a single hand on Vicki’s swollen clitoris, causing her to shudder.

“Now… Nate… lick it. I told you I wouldn’t hurt YOU much.” I opened my mouth wide, preparing to go after it. I slowly, carefully began to encircle my finger around her open lips, which shuddered just slightly.

“Why don’t you take it in deep!” Vicki moaned in a bored tone. It wasn’t like with Sylvia. My body alone wasn’t enough to bring even the constantly horny Vicki to a quick climax… but it was just enough to make her want more. She brought a single finger to the back of my head, and carefully tried to push me in deeper. While her clit was the length of a normal dick, it was wider, and I found myself gagging, as Vicki forcefully, yet carefully tried to force it deeper inside of me. Soon I felt it sliding past my teeth into my throat. Her cum ran down her clit, some of it forcing itself into my mouth. It tasted sweet… no… it tasted better than almost anything I ever had. It poured down my throat, a sweet, sticky stream forcing it inside me. Forcing the essence of Vicki inside me.

“Well… you seem to be occupied, so I’ll do the talking.” Vicki said quietly, far above, even as I lay, invisible to her underneath her breasts, sucking on her clit. “You have seen that things have become quite a bit different around here… that’s because I’m growing into my new role. A role that someone like me deserves. Nate… you’re dream is coming true. I don't plan to just become an exceptionally big girl. I will rule the world... or at least the parts of it that I want.” She silently pressed down on the back of my head, pressing me into her sex. I tentatively began to probe at her with fascination—Vicki was actually being rather gentle, which allowed my hands to explore at her with curiosity.

Even at her size, a lot of Vicki was within my reach. I was able to slide a hand down the soft skin of her crotch, feeling the soft, wet flesh against me. I took one hand and ran it down her thick, springy red hair. I loved watching the curly hair flow beneath my hand. It was like I was in some weird, sexual world… an entire landscape that was focused on an infinite cycle of pleasure… between me and her. I ran another hand down, a couple of feet down. I ran a hand down the bottom of her buttcheeks. If Vicki moved even slightly, it would be crushed, turned into paste beneath Vicki’s incredible weight. I did all I could to squeeze the flesh… like the rest of everything that had come in contact with the floor, it was wet, soaked with her cum. Even while I did this, I breathed in, as strongly as I could—taking in more and more of her scent.

This continued, alone, I didn’t know for how long. Occasionally as I explored her, I heard Vicki’s stomach rumble deeply, slowly above me. It sounded almost like the purr of a great, deep engine. I felt myself almost lulling to sleep, but every time I slowed down Vicki poked me sharply in the back, forcing me to continue sucking on her clit. Occasionally, the right movement was able to elicit a low, deep moan, or a high squeal of approval. Her squirming drove me on—the fact that I was able to stimulate someone as massive as Vicki at all drove me on.

“Ahh…” Vicki sighed, as I continued to attack her clit. It felt different from before with Vicki… almost comforting from an oversexed redhead bigger than a house. But you know? She was behaving like the Vicki I knew.

“We have to make these experiences count… y’know? There’s so many things I haven’t been able to do with you, because I’ve grown too big for it. So I’m…” Vicki panted deeply, “I’m going to do what I can now!” Even though I was the one servicing Vicki, I was quickly approaching my own climax. Her finger ruffled my hair as I felt my release pouring out, yet again falling uselessly into Vicki’s cum. Vicki’s instantly knew that I had climaxed… something which clearly stimulated her. She moaned deeply, and I gagged yet further as her clitoris swelled within my mouth, forcing my jaws apart even as I came. “You… you really like it! Don’t you! I didn’t even touch you, but you came because of me! Just because I soaked you all the way in my cum!” Vicki kept giggling, causing her massive body to shake slightly. There are so many things that I still want to try…” I have a sock back here!” Vicki cried out. “I can wrap you around it!” I kept sucking at her clit, doing my best to bring her to climax.

“I could wrap you in it!” She yelled cheerfully. I told you I wanted to step on you before… this would be like next level. And you know what? I can’t even wear it anymore, cause it’s too small. Hehe!” She giggled, as she pulled me to her. “I know I’ve been letting you stay with Sylvia, but I’ve got to keep you with me for the next few days. There’s so much… I can do more than her!” Vicki was acting absolutely giddy, even as I brought her closer and closer to climax. I felt myself approaching yet another, almost immediately. I couldn’t think straight. I felt like I was losing myself. All I knew, as I took her clitoris in, was that pleasing Vicki was the most important thing in the world.

Her body shook, rumbling all around me, as Vicki came closer to her climax, breathing more and more rapidly. “Nate… there’s so much left to do… you’re mine now.” I felt her cum violently splash onto my chest. I bit down on her clitoris, causing Vicki to squeal far above me, as the torrent grew, and she finally came… splashing me, covering me in her essence. I remained like that for a moment, still exploring her with my hands.

“You really are an incredible little guy, aren’t you? Making me do that even when I’m bigger than your parent’s house. I bet you feel really proud right now. Well, don’t worry because I’m going to do everything I can to make you feel good…”

At that moment, another figure appeared in the door.
“Oh my god, a… are you really Vicki. The massive thing from that video?” It was the brunette from earlier. She had returned, presumably looking for Diana.

“Another one of Diana’s toys…” Vicki sighed. “You know I don’t appreciate being called a ‘thing.’ I am only slightly overweight if this is what that’s about. Well, I guess I’m going to just have to see if I like you… Nate.” She reached down for me, easily encircling my body with a single hand. She carried me back up. For a second, I saw her face again, smiling fondly at me.

“You’re going to have to sit on the shelf for a little while, okay? I’ll give you a good show. We’ll play afterwards,” she winked at me before she lifted me, carrying my body rapidly through the air. Soon she deposited me gently upon a massive metallic shelf, placed about halfway across the wall. There were several pieces of normal sized furniture on it, desks, a bed. There was even a mini fridge! The place looked as comfortable as it could possibly be. There was also a gigantic bookshelf looming to the side of my perch, filled with binders of Vicki sized paper. I surmised that she had someone print out books for her that she could actually read. People didn’t really know it, but Vicki could be a voracious reader when she actually had the time. And right now, I suppose, she had all the time in the world. Even up here, the scent of Vicki’s arousal was overpowering.

“I had this prepared for you Nate… as you know, my scale is increasing slightly slower now. I thought that you could stay with me for the next few weeks, until I’m too big for here. Too big for anywhere. Just like my little doll. And I could get another bed and have Sylvia stay here too, if she wants to…” Vicki sighed for a second, deeply, before turning again to the girl. She was just standing, as if caught in headlights, watching the scene before her.

“Ok. Girl.” Vicki shuffled on her butt, turning towards her. “Diana told you to come here, right?”

“Yeah… she did. She said that she wanted me to see her. And the people at the front directed me here.” Vicki watched her silently for a moment, before the girl continued speaking. “Are you comfortable, sitting here like this all day? Everyone was talking about you when you were about and about earlier. People were even cheering when you flipped cars over and shit.”

“You’re talking rather comfortably with me, aren’t you? Yeah, I guess I’ve become a bit of a shut-in again. I’m given everything I need here, though. And the police got kind of upset at me last time. Especially after I got the house torn down for the addition. For now, it’s better that people don’t think about me.”

“Right. I… should I go then?”

“You came to see Diana’s dick, right? It’s a magnificent specimen… and you look pretty good. I see you’re wearing yoga pants too. Diana loves yoga pants, y’know. She probably imagined herself burying her dick there, not that that’s remotely possible. But you know people… sometimes logic leaves them.” Vicki smiled sardonically down at the girl, who appeared to be aiming to exit.

“Nah… you’re not leaving,” Vicki said in a deep commanding voice. “I’m going to play with you for a little while… and unlike Nate or Diana, I don’t give a single shit about you, so I can afford to be a little rough. Nate, watch…” she encircled the girl in her hands. “After Sylvia found the sites that you like to visit, I became enthralled Nate. I know not many girls are into it… but guys will pursue anything for a fetish I suppose. And it makes logical sense really. More tits… more ass… on a girl who’s incredibly powerful… hey, girl!” She looked up at Vicki, remaining rooted to the spot.

“Why don’t you rub my foot? I know you can only get one.” Sarah remained still, unsure about what to do. “I’ll tell ya what? Why don’t I bring it towards you!” Vicki slammed a foot down on top of her… I had to guess that she was crushed instantly. Vicki always had large feet… at a size 11, she had been a little self conscious about it. Not anymore. Now Vicki loved her large feet, and she loved seeing the small girl disappear under her right foot.

“Hmm…” Vicki sat there, thinking. “My left foot feels a little lonely. I know that I just put you on the shelf, but Nate, I’ll be gentle with you.” Even while keeping the small girl pinned under her foot, Vicki casually plucked me from my perch and effortlessly brought me back to the wet floor.

“Ok Nate… just lay down on the ground, and don’t make any sudden movements, okay? I’m going to bring my foot down slowly, and I want you to lick it… and… I know you came in your pants earlier, but can you take your clothes off? I’d prefer the feeling of bare flesh over your jeans.”

I couldn’t believe that someone the size of Vicki still framed these things as requests, but I followed her orders, stripping down to the bare minimum. Vicki’s foot was slightly over me, but I could see her face, gazing down at me from on high. After removing my clothes, Vicki nodded, and she slowly brought her foot down upon me, inch by inch. Soon her face was blocked out by her toes, and I began to smell the sweaty, unwashed sole of her foot. Even it was wet, coated in her own cum as well.

“Do your best to clean my foot Nate. I don’t expect you to get it all. But at least try a little, okay?” As I licked at the bottom of her foot, the sweaty odor immediately overwhelmed me, her salty sweat invading my mouth.

Vicki began to move her foot slightly. I found myself moving, sliding with her. I was completely encased by her cum. At the bottom, the sticky release helped me to slide along the floor. At the top, the thick liquid caused me to stick to her foot. She soon moved me, effortlessly sliding me across the floor. To where, I didn’t know. Soon I heard someone else licking, extremely faintly, barely perceptible to my ears. It was Sarah.

“Now, Nate… now you’re going to understand my true power. Diana just keeps bringing these girls here… even though I tell her not to. I would It’s time to show her what the rules are around here!” I heard a muffled scream come from the foot next to me. I couldn’t see what was happening, trapped under Vicki’s foot. I tried hitting the bottom of her foot a little, but Vicki didn’t seem to react at all.

“Diana keeps bringing in people like you because she hates running errands for me… I’m a big girl, I demand a lot. And I’m afraid that I want my sister’s attention. I heard a sickening crack from somewhere in the darkness, and I heard an unearthly scream come from under Vicki’s other foot.

“VICKI PLEASE!” The voice screamed from next to me. I felt myself hypnotized by the folds of skin above me, licking eagerly at the bottom of her foot. I felt like I needed to do something to help Sarah. But was there any point? Did I want to upset Vicki? Even as she played with me, I heard another sharp crack from the foot next to me. More screaming—weaker than before
.
“SO I GUESS DIANA WANTED A CUTE GIRL WITH YOGA PANTS TO RUB HER DICK. THAT’S IT, RIGHT? AND YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD DO THAT? IT’S NOT FUCKING GOING TO HAPPEN WITHOUT ME VETTING YOU FIRST!” At that moment, one final crack came. At that moment, I felt Vicki’s foot curl around me, shaking slightly. From somewhere up above, I heard loud moaning. The foot easily molded me beneath her as she curled her toes in and out, Vicki entering the throes of orgasm.

“Ahh… AH! AH! AHHHHH!!!!” Vicki cried out, shaking and screaming, rattling the whole house. She kept moving me, between her foot, in and out. And I kept mindlessly fondling and licking at her seven foot sole, even as I heard nothing from the person next to me. Finally, after a while, it subsided, and Vicki slowly began to raise her foot off of me.

Laying in her puddle on the ground, I looked to the side… the sight was horrifying. The girl was bleeding all over-several of her limbs were in mangled positions.

“Vicki…” I breathed out slowly.

“What do you think Nate!?” Vicki spoke eagerly, really eagerly. “That’s my power now. It’s sooooo easy. I practiced some. With other people. I wanted… I really wanted you to be able to experience it just right. But I knew that I had to wait. Wait until I was big enough to do it effortlessly. To cover someone entirely with my huge feet. Isn’t it cool! I think it’s really cool!”

I was speechless.

At that moment, carrying a large tray of food, Diana entered the room, pushing a massive tray of food in front of her. She was panting, pushing the massive tray, nearly as tall as her, and many dozens of feet long, ahead of her.

“I’m sorry it took so long, it just took people a while to prepare all this food. You’re kind of big, y’know.” Diana stopped dead in her tracks as she eyed the mangled body of Sarah, presented right in front of her.

“AHHHHHH!!!!!” Diana screamed, losing her composure more than I had ever seen. She began to throw her arms about her and stomped the floor, as she began screaming everything in the book at her stupid sister. “You stupid spoiled PIECE OF SHIT! VICKI! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU CRUSHED SOMEONE TO SATISFY YOUR FUCKING FETISH!!!"

“What? So what if I did?” Vicki sighed, looking down at her sister. “I’ve been attracting plenty of people here myself. I keep them in the rooms behind the bookshelf. If you just ASKED, I’d let you have someone for a while. At least while your around me. And you can keep people too if you show me them first! But I'm tired of you doing things behind my back!”

“WHY!?” Diana screamed. “Why kill someone like her!? I met her watering flowers!? Just because we’re big, that doesn’t mean we can do whatever we want! It doesn’t mean that we SHOULD do whatever we want! You’re fucking ruining everything! You’re either going to end up dead or a monster!”

“I was just showing Nate what I could do with my new size,” Vicki stuttered. She actually looked like she wasn’t expecting Diana to be this mad at her.

“Just showing Nate what you are fucking able to do! I get it! You’re big! WE KNOW!” Diana threw her fist as hard as she could at the wall of Vicki’s room, cracks forming in the concrete. “And NATE! YOU FUCKING ENCOURAGED HER AGAIN, DIDN’T YOU! JUST LET THE BITCH RUN WILD!”

“Bitch run wild…” Vicki mouthed. “You couldn’t LIVE without me, you know that. I’m sorry that the tables have turned. My entire life you’ve led me around from place to place, always comforting me after some other loser dumped me. I just wanted to do the same for you!”

“By monopolizing every moment of my life! By hurting people! YOU NEED TO SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT THAT!” Diana kept screaming, barely taking any time to breathe.

“If you act like that I am NEVER going to fuck you,” Vicki spoke quietly. “I’ve seen how dependent you are on my pussy. You can’t fucking live without it.” Diana did look down, despondently for a moment. Perhaps it was from Vicki’s scent permeating the room, but her dick was hard, even as she argued with her sister. For a second, Diana gazed at Vicki’s obscene, nude body longingly, hoping to plunge it within her wet cave. Then she quit wavering.

“GO FUCK YOURSELF BITCH!!!!” Diana’s eyes were watery as she looked up at her sister. In a smooth motion, Diana scooped up the limp, bloody body of the unconscious girl, before running out of the room, quickly moving out of Vicki's reach.

"Wait! I didn't say that we just had to fuck! We can talk! I have another movie to watch! Or did you want to go hiking somewhere? Diana... Diana..." Vicki's voice became increasingly forlorn as she realized her sister wasn't coming back.

“I didn't even kill this girl... god. Diana can have her... I'm just tired of her sneaking behind my back." Vicki pouted for a moment, before she began screaming at the top of her lungs, nearly shattering my eardrums.

"I NEED MORE FOOD! THIS MEASLY TRAY ISN’T GOING TO CUT IT!” Vicki bellowed, as Diana left. “You’ll come crawling back,” Vicki muttered as she looked out, a melancholic frown on her face.

“I’ve grown so much… but it doesn’t feel like I have anything I want. I don't DO anything. I don't HAVE anything. It's fucking absurd. I need to go out and meet some of my fans again. I have a lot of them.” Vicki crossed her arms under her pendulous breasts. “At least I have you anyway,” she grumbled. “Although I guess you prefer Sylvia, don’t you? Despite her being like a tenth my size.” She looked at me. I didn’t answer. Vicki wouldn’t like any truthful answer. “Well I like her too. One of the few people I can put up with. But for right now, I’m going to keep you. Like I said, there are things I want to try out with you… and I need to blow off steam.” Vicki grumbled as she began to eat through the massive pile of food, desperately doing what she could to add more bulk to her frame.

“Bring me more!” Vicki shouted between swallowing. “I know you people in the kitchen hear me! BRING! ME! MORE!”

It looked like I would be alone with Vicki for a while… and she was in a bad mood. I watched her tearing through the vast quantity of food, enough to feed an army, even as she demanded more. I knew that this was going to be a long… long wait. But for now, I was exhausted. This shelf was a weird place for a bed… but a normal sized light was even present next to it. And Vicki’s smell was more than overpowering… alluring… in a sense, it was soothing. I felt myself easing off, even as Vicki loudly ate.

“Nate,” Vicki spoke quietly, between bites.

“What?”

“You may think I’m a monster right now… and I am. But not to you. Not to Diana. Not to the few I care about. I’ll show you that tomorrow. All of it. I am the single most powerful being on the planet. And I can’t imagine myself ever stopping. Growing, I mean. I’ll consume everything… until I am a force of nature. Nate… you’ll see tomorrow.” Vicki's smug smile, several feet wide, said everything. It said that she wasn't going to let herself get depressed. It said that she was better than me and she knew it. It said...

"Nate... you have the VIP pass. Have fun on my shelf. I meant it... tomorrow's going to be spectacular." Vicki reached up and turned out the light, blanketing the gigantic room in darkness. There was nothing left to do but sleep. I hoped that girl was okay. What would happen if it really was serious... if she died?

But there was nothing I could do but wait for sleep to overtake me.
So We're Going! by Bob Charlie
I was on an island. An island in an infinite sea. Swimming… swimming… swimming… calling for Vicki, asking where she was, even as she giggled. A voice, louder than a jet plane, all around me. The sea stirred, beginning to swallow me. I knew where she was… as the level rose, the sea beginning to overtake me, I knew where Vicki was. All around me.

I woke up with my hand still wrapped my cock. I had obviously been masturbating. My dick was aching in agony. But still, I felt it began to stir as I smelled the air around me, filled with Vicki’s scent. I swear, it became stronger day after day.

I threw the covers off, and walked towards the edge of the shelf. Railing had been installed on this perch, I suppose to keep me from falling over. It was a wise decision, as I wished to plunge down towards the girl below the girl below.

Vicki was curled up naked, in the fetal position. Her hair draped longer than it used to, well below her shoulders. She looked almost peaceful, sleeping solidly down there. No covers were thrown over her, letting me get a magnificent vision of breasts larger than me, legs thicker than any tree trunk. She looked even larger than the night before… she might have been, as the remnants of no less than 10 trays of food, each one enough to feed an army, lay ruined around her. Yet, as always, Vicki had the same slight pudge on her—no more, no less. She kept eating and eating… ballooning her body farther and farther. And when anybody upset her as Diana did… she ate more, to establish her dominion. Her hair was wet, coated in her own cum. Slowly Vicki turned over, and my breath caught as her breasts fully revealed themselves into my view. Standing up straight and firm, they pointed out towards the world, almost defiant in their sheer size. Slowly, mindlessly, I began to grab my chafed dick, and masturbate again. Her belly was right below me… if I came on her, it would land right there. It somehow felt good to think about doing that. Imagining my seed falling on her sleeping form. Oh god, what the fuck was wrong with me.

I began to jack off, feeling guilty as I thought of Sylvia. She had practically confessed to me, about 20 times over. And I had done the same to her. Yet I was masturbating, looking and thinking of the sleeping hedonist below. I breathed in as much as I could, her smell becoming stronger and stronger throughout me. Vicki snored rapidly as she kept shifting in her sleep, providing views of her incredibly juicy ass—one that could provide infinite pleasure or swallow me alive. I couldn’t think about anything.

“Vicki…” I muttered, as I continued to masturbate, only half-awake. She moved again, her arm rising up above her. Her armpit hair was an exotic sight, wild and untrimmed. As fiercely red as the rest of her hair, I imagined myself getting tangled and lost in her jungle. She spread her legs open, laying in an upright position… I got a view of her untrimmed bush, a trickle of her cum slowly flowing out, sticky and wet…. I wanted to taste it again. I felt myself cum explosively, leaning against the railing. It splashed below, far below, somewhere onto Vicki’s vast bush. I could barely spy it landing onto a couple of my hairs, making a tiny mark onto her. At that exact moment, Vicki opened her eyes, a sleepy grin on her face.

“Hello there, handsome,” Vicki giggled, looking up at me. “I provided quite a show for you, better than Sylvia right?”

“Uh… good, good morning Vicki!” I was painfully obvious. My dick was immediately highly visible to Vicki, poking through the tiny slats of the railing.

“Is this what Diana meant by you encouraging me… well I kinda like it! Although I can barely see your cum. There’s jusssssst a smidgen of it down here.” Vicki wiped my tiny offering off with a single finger, and she stretched out her hands towards me, sitting up so that she could reach at me. I didn’t make any effort to move away as she effortlessly scooped me up in her hands. To tell the truth, a large part of me was anticipating today. Anticipating what the girl who squished someone yesterday would do with me. The bloodstain was still present on her foot.

"I'm sorry Vicki. I didn't mean to do anything like that!" I apologized profusely, as much through honesty out of fear. I would never do anything like that. I had never done anything like that. I wasn't that type of creeper.

“I don't mind..." Vicki responded honestly, her gigantic eyes studying like me. "I understand very well the effect I have on people. Including you. I do worry about you a little though... your dick can be rubbed off if you keep masturbating like that. It looked like you were half-asleep when doing it some. It's my smell, isn't it. The air around me is a little... erotic. Do I smell, Nate?” She grabbed me and brought me down towards her armpit, giggling as she held me over her hairs for a moment. Soon, she forced my head into it. The stench was unbelievable—she must not have showered in weeks. Sweat, fresh and old, mixed with her skin, the rest of her body odor, and the scent of dried cum… even Diana’s cum as well… I couldn’t get enough of it.

“See, I don’t need Diana, I can have plenty of fun with just you.” She kept me buried in her armpit for a few moments, cooing, I sniffed at her armpit, burying my head further and further into her. I soon felt my nose press against the soft folds of skin at the bottom, rubbing against it. I had realized some time ago that Vicki’s pheromones were on the verge of hypnotic, but the past couple of days were driving me over the edge.

“You have no idea how wonderful this smells, Vicki. I’m sure Sylvia will be fine with this. After all, you’ve shared everything, right? So it should be okay if I’m here with you… I’m sure she’d enjoy it too… sniffing your armpit and all.”

“I’ll include Sylvia later,” Vicki giggled. “Although I don't think she'd enjoy being stuck sniffing me like you do. But you’re right. I’ll keep her with me too. And Diana. I’m sure she’ll come around. And I’ll have all of you constantly drowning in pleasure. If they can’t get enough out of this treatment like me… I’ll make sure that they drown in pleasure,” she cooed, as she pressed me harder in her armpit, rolling me in her sweat.

“Besides… she continued. I know Diana’s right. They can always just ‘put a missile in my ass’ if they don’t like what I’m doing enough. But if you’re this big, you can afford to get away with killing a FEW people. And I don’t mind Diana finding a few people to ride her cock. I just want to approve of them. I’ve told her that so many times. Like I’ve said—you don’t have to fucking worry. Just think about licking my armpit.”

After a few minutes, Vicki pulled me out. I wiped some of Vicki’s sweat from my eyes as I looked up at her nose, nearly a third the size of me, right below. “I bet that they will… I’ve never met a force more incredible than you.” I knew I shouldn’t be saying what I did, but it simply flowed out of my mouth, almost as if coaxed by Vicki’s overpowering aura.

“Hehe… you’re all covered in my sweat. And like I said, I do smell great! I know that… like I said before, when I plunge my fingers into my snatch, I’m thinking of myself more than anyone else Nate. And how I can please you. Make you lose your mind. Maybe Diana now a little. I really am getting frustrated with her—what’s the point of her out of proportion cock if she can’t even make me feel good with it?” Diana huffed again. “She’ll come around eventually, and I’ll let her fuck me and catch up a bit to me, so I can feel her a bit more. I mean, I don’t mean to make you feel jealous Nate, but she really does feel good!” Vicki sighed, placing her head in her hand.

“And…” Vicki sighed, “I need to get out today, because Diana's been acting that way. She always called me spoiled before, but in an affectionate way. I just think that she wished I didn’t spend so much on clothes, or work out more. But she’s really mad at me now. Huh…” she held me to her chest, drawing me into her.

“I just realized, my nipple’s as big as your head Nate. That’s definitely enough!”

“Enough for what?”

“I’ve been growing slowly cooped up in here. I think it’s time for me to get out. I’m not worried about anything,” Vicki said, even as she took a deep breath.

“And I’m going to carry out with me. I like carrying you with me, like last time. I know you probably appreciate all the air you breathe being filtered through my musk, but we’ve been keeping you indoors all the time. And that’s for your safety, there’s people out there all the time, mostly hoping to see us come out, but there’s a few protesters. But you’ll be safe with me.” She smiled down. I wasn’t sure if it was a good idea, but Vicki simply smiled as she pulled a strange lever. That’s when I realized—the only way out was through the wall—Vicki wasn’t going to fit through a door, even one of those weird ones.

“You didn’t even say what you’re going out to do?”

“Oh, fucking pick out some people for me to play with. I even suggested that I pick out some for Sylvia too, but she didn't seem to like that. I think that she's being really picky, but when I asked her Sylvia said she’d be fine with whatever I picked. So I want you to help.”
“Pick out… some… people?”

“People who are willing to live with us. Preferably majority girls. It’s not a requirement for service, because you’ll get enough no matter what, but it’s a plus if they’re willing to make out with you too. And we have to conduct sexual training for the girls that we pick out…”

“Sexual… training?” This was getting to a really weird place.

“I DON’T want to kill people all the time Nate. Especially people I want to keep. And I’m about getting at the size where I can put people in my snatch. They have to be able to move enough to please me, but know how not to get crushed in there. This stuff is important Nate. Do you understand what I mean in there, I wish I could just turn this scent off, Don’t think about YOU masturbating Nate, think about ME doing it. Remember, I’m the bigger person here, so I have the first say.”
Vicki continued describing the weird system set up on personality. “You know how well we’ve gotten along with most people. How Right! Judge first on personality, and second with your dick… we’re probably gonna pick out some guys, at least people who aren’t Sylvia, she thinks that’ll be betraying you. But I’ll get some guys, just warning you ahead of time. You don’t have to watch me putting guys in my slit if you’re against that or anything.” I felt like Vicki was going awfully causally about this.

“And Diana? And how are people going to be with us just kidnapping random people.”

“Diana isn’t into it. But she well be in time. It’s like collectibles, but with people! Sylvia’s really excited about it—she’s the one who told me about it. She was always into dolls, even before she got her figurines. At my size I bet I’ll be able to get a better collection though. I don’t even know why I should help Sylvia with hers… I guess it’s to get on her good side. And as far as kidnapping random people, it’s completely voluntary, like I said. It shouldn’t be too hard to find people who won’t want to stay with giant sexy girls. Legal’s prepared a contract and everything. At least, that's what Diana's told me.” The Small sisters now have a legal department.

“So Sylvia’s fine with me staying with you?”

“Vicki rolled her eyes. “Of course she is. I even told her about it beforehand. You take everything too seriously. We’re giant. It’s powerful. It’s FUN! I’m starting to get mad at you Nate. Please quit doing this!”

“I can barely stand up in here,” Vicki remarked. “But I’ll be able to stand this room a bit longer. I want you to stay with me… I want ev… to be together for a while. But I decided I’m going for a test run today, of getting out in my shell, getting out in the world. So, we’re going!” Vicki smiled as she stared out at the sunlight.
Vicki flung me about as she shuffled out of the room, holding me casually in a single hand, causing me to become nauseous as I flew for the air, in some sort of bizarre amusement ride.

“Hi!” Vicki sighed casually as she stepped out of the huge room, staring at the crowd. Thousands cheered in adoration, causing Vicki to break out into a wide grin, as she surveyed the crowd, waving her free hand about.

“I decided to get out today. I might be a little disruptive, but just remember to get out of my way! I’m not going to look at where I’m stepping. Cameras flashed, on everything from phones to professional cameras. It looked like major news station trucks were outside as well—were they just waiting for one of them to come out?”

“The devil! The devil!” A group of picketed protesters stood, looking up at Vicki as she emerged, standing above the roof of her massive room. Not everything was positive for her. But Vicki simply glared down at them, a sardonic smile on her face—but otherwise, she didn’t acknowledge them. There were quite a few people there—not just various denominations of Christianity, but people of numerous religions were watching the giant girl, engaged in some sort of bizarre unity.

“The devil, huh?” Vicki finally sighed. “Why, because I’m naked? I promise you, the pleasures I offer aren’t false. They are very, very real. And if you act like that, you won’t get to experience them. Is it because I hurt a few people… as I said, they just need to get out of my way. You need to learn that too.” Vicki turned away from them, as she raised me up to her lips, closer and closer, until they easily encircled my entire face, pressing me into her lips for a quick peck, visible to the crowd. “Like this guy! This guy’s going to see a lot of me! Everyone! I’m going to the fountain square! Anyone who wants to can just follow me!”

Cheers emerged from the crowd, drowning out the jeers from those against Vicki. Vicki swayed her hips seductively with every step, a mating dance meant for a person being displayed to an entire crowd. Vicki shoved me between her breasts as she continued to walk, making sure to keep on hand on me in case I slipped out. I placed my hands to my side as I slipped in, my body attempting to force each titanic breast to the side. Vicki giggled seductively as she saw me sink entirely between them. She looked down at me, only my head peeking out from her fist, and smiled down mischievously.

"I don't think you've exactly thought things through... you... to be honest... your smell really gets to me. It REALLY crowds my judgment. But right now I'm trying to think... and I think that you haven't thought about what you're doing." Vicki pushed on my head with a single finger. I felt my feet dangle in the air below her breasts as my head began to sink in between them. Vicki waved and cheered to her followers as she spurned them on. I bounced up and down along with Vicki's steps as she walked closer to the college I thought that I'd be attending a few months back.

“Today I'll make a pretty big splash on campus! And you'll all be here to see it!"

"And you’ll see Nate. This will be a LOT of fun.”
Queen of the Campus by Bob Charlie

Vicki carried me into town, walking slowly towards the campus. Every footfall left a dent in the asphalt, the roads being irreparably damaged from Vicki’s romp. Occasionally, a single large drop of her release would fall onto the pavement below. Vicki was incredibly turned on.

“Fountain square! Fountain square everyone! Keep following me! Tell everyone you know!” People were making sure to avoid Vicki’s footfalls, running out of her path to avoid being trampled on. But many people followed in the ruined streets behind her. Soon Vicki approached the gates of the campus, effortlessly lifting her foot past them. The whole time, all of the “little people,” as Vicki would refer to them, were simply following her, milling about on the ground, approaching her destination. Vicki was humming some sort of tune to herself as she walked along, satisfied as hell. Hell, I would be satisfied with myself if I was Vicki too. Looking to the side, I simply enjoyed the view as she walked along, breasts as tall as me bouncing with every step. Vicki’s stomach growled again...

Soon she approached the clocktower near the fountain, Vicki breaking the concrete with every step. Actually, she was placing one foot ahead of the other, tracing the concrete for fun.

“Sorry, big girl coming through. Look out now,” she called to a biker going down the sidewalk. He quickly abandoned his bicycle in a panic as Vicki brought her foot sharply down on top of it, instantly collapsing it into a hunk of twisted metal.

“Like I said… out of the way!” Vicki soon approached the arch which blocked the path to the fountain square. It was one of the prized structures of the campus—giving around twenty feet of clearance. Vicki bent down… far down, and proceeded to crawl under the vast arch. She still held me in my hand as she did this, barely keeping my head from colliding with the pavement. It was also barely wide enough for her to fit through—Her butt was nearly as wide as the entire thing.

“Goddammit, this campus is so tight!” Vicki huffed as she slowly squeezed through the archway. Dust and granite rained down from above as Vicki squeezed her tight ass through it. Finally, with one last squeeze, Vicki made it through, the plaque bearing the university name falling to the ground.

“Sylvia’s already picked out a couple,” Vicki whispered, as quietly as she could. “But I haven’t really chosen that many yet. There should be a lot of people ahead… and maybe you should focus on choosing for me. Sylvia’s really selective, but she’ll base it a lot on who you want, so think about that.” Vicki actually seemed kind of nervous at this point… I guess that was actually kind of cool in a way.

“OK!” Vicki yelled out as she approached the campus square, her feet cracking the tile that was however many years old and prestigious at this state university. She moved extremely slowly, as it was completely packed. I began to get the feeling that this was more than a whim of Vicki’s—otherwise there couldn’t be this many people here. I think most of them weren’t even from the college.

“So I see you all got the announcement!” Vicki proclaimed, regaining her confidence upon seeing the full extent of the crowd. “We’re getting more renovations done on our little kingdom… spreading out… y’know? But there’s something else we need. Subjects. Or servants, or whatever you see fit.”

“So… slavery for a bunch of spoiled rich girls?” Some voice called out from the crowd.

“I am going to ignore that,” Vicki continued, “Because I am too damn big and you are all too damn small. I can’t actually tell who said that. But I promise you, if I did know my foot would find them momentarily. I am here to recruit, quite simply. The money’s coming in quite well, and we eat pretty efficiently. I mean, we eat a ton, to be sure… but it goes to well,” Vicki silently ran her hands down her body. Thousands of people stared slack jawed as she cupped her breasts before them. She slowly showed off her body, providing a strip tease to people practically insects before her.

“Do you have any plans for the future… do you just plan to stay in your house all the time?”

“Uh… we live near the country… you’ve noticed that we’ve been paying pretty high prices for the property on the town border… we’re really just planning to build out… a huge artificial lake we can use to bathe and paddle around in, stuff like that. It’s really important for you all to know about this, because it’s where you could be living.”

“That still sounds like slavery,” someone else shouted out from the crowd.

“SHUT UP!” Vicki stomped down on the ground with a massive force, causing a few windows to shatter nearby. “And it is WILLING. WILLING. You have to AGREE to become my servant. And if you do, you have to do everything I say!!!” Vicki bellowed, glaring at all of the tiny people down below, while shaking her fist, making me extremely dizzy. “LOOK! I know many of you have miserable lives. Maybe you regret your choices up to this point in life. Things will improve quite a bit if you choose to serve us! If we LET you serve us." Vicki looked around, surveying everything, as she mocked the onlookers. "Do you think this college is really going to be here? We're going to be much... MUCH bigger. And when we do, this whole town will exist to serve us. If you don't like it, you'll have to move away!"

“You don’t have any right to do that still! You can’t just sign your life away!” A girl rather distinctively shouted from within the crowd. She was a ponytail clad girl standing at the edge of the crowd, simply a few feet from Vicki’s bare foot. Which started to raise up in the air. "It's illegal!" The girl visibly gulped as Vicki hovered her foot over the girl. She stared down sy her with contempt.

“I’m uh… afraid that I can’t exactly FIT inside a courtroom. Have you been paying attention to the stories about us at all? Like, do you know how big I actually am?" Vicki reached down with her other arm, picking up the girl inside her fist.

“Put me down right now, you big bully!!!” The girl screamed up at Vicki. She didn’t even appear to be scared in the least. Vicki simply studied her with fascination, watching this girl scream her little head up at Vicki. Vicki slowly squeezed her fist slightly, as a large smile began to break out.

“I like rebellious ones,” Vicki smiled, pumping her fist repeatedly. The girl quickly lost her breath as Vicki began doing that. “I wish I could take you back with me, but that would make Diana even madder than she already is. I like messing with people like you... slowly... carefully... until they snap. Not that I’ve gotten to do that much. When I was a tiny little girl like you anyway.” She still kept screaming profanities up at Vicki, whose grin quickly transformed into a snarl. “You’ll probably just bore me with your bullshit anyway, won’t you?” Vicki threw her from her fist lightly, like tossing a pebble, causing the girl to scatter off the pavement and into a bench. It looked like she was still alive, but she was definitely doing pretty badly. She moved slightly, her arm askew in a strange direction.

“Does anyone else want to be smart with this dinky town's new ruler!?” Vicki snarled, looking around at the vast crowd. Vicki decided to sit near the center, the fountain between her legs. She still held me in the air. There were benches on the other side of the fountain, in a sort of amphitheater setup. The lucky people were sitting there. There had to be thousands of people staring at Vicki, from all across the area. It was a bizarre scene, as I gazed out at the incredible hordes of people, waiting to see what Vicki said next. Some looked terrified, others apprehensive. But many others stared on at Vicki in adoration.

“How tall are you?” One boy from the crowd asked.

“Oh well she looks pretty tall, maybe a smidgen over six feet!” I yelled from inside her fist. A part of me didn’t even care if Vicki did stuff like that to people—even though I knew how horrible it was. Her scent was rising up to me again—I could see her cum falling onto the rock below. I realized that the entire area appeared to be softening up towards Vicki. I thought for a moment that it was like a venus fly trap, as people became hypnotized under her spell. Then again… considering all that she’s done with me and the fact that I haven’t suffered so much as a broken pinky, I guess I’m lucky and get to avoid the trap part. Hopefully.

“Yeah, I’d say I’m a bit taller than six feet. Fifty-five this morning,” she told the crowd, causing murmurs to rise to a small roar. Those who were scared grew terrified—and those in awe became starstruck. “But the really funny part is that I grew far… far… more than I did last night. Natey here,” she rose me above the rest of the crowd, “gets special treatment because I’ve liked him for a long time. He’s been a good friend. I’m sure you’ve seen him on Sylvia’s… uh… broadcasts. Anyway, this guy slept while I ate through literally like ten giant carts of food last night. I’ve just discovered with what’s going on with us that you can kinda just FORCE yourself to grow. My tiny sisters think that it’s just like a continuous growth spurt, but I really tried, and I grew ten feet. In one night!” Vicki purred in contentment as she leaned back, forcing people out of the way, while she spread her legs open.

“Although that was a pretty big one, so I’m actually not hungry right now, but I bet I will be soon. Once I pick out my first couple of people, they can help feed me,” Vicki licked her lips. "You want to help feed me, don't you?"

“How will you treat us if we go with you?” One boy spoke up eagerly, his eyes fixated on Vicki’s pussy.”

“It’s not like I’m the used car salesman of giant girls or anything, so I already stated that I want a lot more people. I’d definitely be less selective than my sisters… and a lot of that’s because I don’t really give a shit. If I like you, I’ll treat you well. If I don’t, I’ll have fun. Honestly, even if you’re NOT one of the people I like, it might still be cool, I dunno. There’s kind of a masochist appeal, right,” Vicki answered, her eyes looking half-open at the guy. “And I imagine you SMELL my fucking cum and everything. I can assure you, whether you’ve tried one or not, you’re not going to be able to smell a pussy like mine anywhere else. And a lot of things you’ll do are helping me get off. Like, I think that’s the primary advantage… I shouldn’t even have to say that one…” Vicki was definitely sounding awkward. That was adorable in such a weird way, although I would never tell her that right now. A fifty-five foot growing girl who hypnotizes people with her cum was beginning to lose confidence.

“I’ll volunteer!” The same guy said. Vicki instantly became all smiles, as she finally collected her first… person…

“YEAH! YEAH” Vicki nodded her head. “PERFECT! You can start right now!” Vicki reached over to grab him, and brought him quickly to her head. She whispered a couple of things to him about not spreading the arms and how to lick properly, in a rapid-fire style. With none of the delicateness with which Vicki treated me or even her gigantic sisters, she pulled him rapidly towards her own cunt. I expected her to make him lick it or something, but soon the man began to fly into her shaft feet first.

“My pussy’s a real man-eater,” Vicki blushed, as she shoved this nameless man inside her quickly in front of an audience of thousands. Perhaps it was because of her lubrication, but he slid in easily---first his feet, then his torso, then his chest went into the giant girl. Finally, with a last grunt, using her pussy muscles and her arm, she squeezed him in, shutting him in all the way.

“I can’t imagine how strong my smell must be in there. I bet he’ll go crazy~” Vicki drooled, as she disappeared entirely. Soon she brought me back to her face. “By the way Nate, I’m really sorry about putting a guy in there first. I hope to let you in there quite a few times. Maybe tonight! I’ll be really careful with you, I promise.”

“Yeah… I guess…” I was thinking of the dream I had a while pack. It was Vicki who suddenly put on music and danced with me all night when I arrived there at 8:00 P.M., my parents throwing everything at each other. I cared about her, Sylvia, and Diana more than anyone else in the world. And the prospect of crawling up her pussy undoubtedly excited me. But Vicki still kinda scared me recently. “Do you think the guy in there’s doing well?”

“Well, I can say he’s moving!” Vicki wriggled her hips a little from side to side, to emphasize this. “Not that he’s necessarily helping me get off that much—I’ll have to give everyone lots of training!” By now the discussion had become a roar—people were arguing with each other, many decrying Vicki, calling her a monster. Others were vying to go with her immediately.

“Of course... there will be more than just sex. Even if this medicine makes us like this. We're going to rule this town... and much more. We'll need it just to take care of us. To feed us. Even if I'm the largest, I'm going to want my sisters taken care of too. Like the queens they are. Maybe it doesn't come across as fair. But it's not fair. Nothing's fair. Life sucks... and then you die!" Vicki smiled as she continued her short speech. Most of the people speaking against her finally quieted as Vicki gestured her face towards the tiny sprawled out girl from earlier. A couple of people were carrying the limp body out. "I don't intend to rule the entire world... just some area. World domination's pointless, and someone will kill me. But plenty of people from all over the world will want to be with me. To be with my sisters. And plenty of people here won't want to be with me. So if you don't want me to be your leader, just move! It's that simple!" Vicki prepared to sit down, people scattering so she didn't sit on top of them. I got more room to breathe as Vicki lowered her fist, preparing to sit me down on the ground. With her other hand Vicki reached out and pat several people, rushing up towards her. She smiled a little as she did so, cooing at her small followers. Her fingers ran across their heads, their backs.

"See... you'll have fun with me. I don't even know if I intend to stay in a room. I'll be so big that it won't make any sense. I'll probably stay out in the open. And if you agree to be mine. You can come out and see me anytime. It'll be great... trust me."

Vicki really did intend to make this town hers.

"Um… I’m going to put Nate down on the ground now, to help talk with people. He’s helping to pick people out too… so… if you mess with him, you’re going to wish I just stomped on you…"

At that point, the ground began to shake slightly again. Vicki could even detect the footsteps. There was only one thing that could be causing that. Soon she looked up at the opposite arch, for a moment she was surprised. Then a wry smile appeared on her face. At the opposite end of the archway, two figures were approaching. Sylvia and Diana were walking over the hill, approaching the center fountain.

Sisterly Bonding by Bob Charlie

Vicki watched her sisters with a wide smile on her face as they walked into the square. She waved quickly at Sylvia and Diana.

Diana appeared to be over a head taller than Sylvia. She had grown some, several feet, just like Vicki. However… she hadn’t even appeared to grow as much, as much as three feet in a night would seem. I estimated her at around twenty feet in height, now not even reaching Vicki’s crotch. Sylvia appeared to be about the same height as her sister, if not a smidgen taller. Just like Vicki, both were walking through the crowd completely naked.

“Pardon me, excuse me, big girl coming through. You might recognize me from my streams. If you don't, then you need to in the future. Ask around or google it, you'll find me eventually.” Sylvia was looking down at all the tiny people in fascination as she waded through the crowd. “They really do look kinda like dolls now, still a little over-sized, but…” Suddenly, she stopped, spying someone on the third floor balcony of one of the buildings, and she smiled widely. It was Yuki.

“YUKI!! I found you! You’re here to see us!” Sylvia reached for her, wrapping her hands immediately around the girl. Yuki took a quick step back, but Sylvia was able to quickly seize her and draw her to her chest. “I HAVE to take you back. I’ll have so many friends for you, you’ll see. And so many outfits for you to try on. You’ll have so much fun, so much more than you would here.”

“Sylvia…” Yuki protested, as she squirmed a little within her grasp. Sylvia simply kept poking and prodding at the girl, her mouth open in abject fascination.

“You’re sooooo teeny now. Smaller than a baby. I doubt that you and Nate together can drain my breasts. Wow…”

“Yeah yeah… it's s...slightly embarrassing for you to talk about me draining your breasts in front of hundreds of people...”

"Oh come on!" Sylvia placed a single hand on her hip as she surveyed her small friend more. "You Yuki quit moving. I wasn’t sure as to whether it was because she figured it would do no good to struggle, or because she wanted to be with Sylvia.

Diana was striding in powerfully, although she gulped at her sister. As typical, her erection was throbbing—it was downright obscene, wriggling back and forth. Cheryl was sitting on it, I noticed—Diana had somehow become fond of the reporter. No… the reporter had probably found Diana. She gazed out at the crowd somewhat blankly.

“I guess you all came to see us, huh. You might want to not walk too close though. Big people can trip too, and it’s annoying when you walk that close to my feet. And if I actually fall, it’ll be more than annoying for you all,” she sighed. “There’s a lot of sexy girls here…” Diana tried to whisper, but practically everyone could hear the twenty foot girl speak.

Soon the two girls were facing Vicki. If you stacked them on top of each other, they would only reach her upper stomach. They looked absolutely minuscule compared to their titanic sister.

“Um… yeah…” Diana put her hand behind her head, awkwardly. “As you know… we’re growing… and… well… Sylvia had an idea after a while. That idea involved sort of… some people staying with us? We’re kind of big for the world… and we have a lot of money flowing in, I mean a pair of Sylvia’s used panties sold for 200,000.” Sylvia simply made a victory sign as Diana revealed this tidbit, flashing a smile and jumping before the crowd.

“So…” Sylvia continued, taking over for Diana. “We can fully cover people living with us. It’s probably not exactly legal, but yes, I wanted to keep some people. With the hypercompetitiveness that Vicki’s been starting to show, she mentioned doing it too. I don’t know what would constitute winning… but we all wanted to see who could live with us, in a sense. And Nate, the guy in Vicki’s hand, really spends much more time with me, and I was going to go for only girls because they’re for him as much as me. Sylvia glared at me a little. The glare she gave Vicki was much fiercer. She said that she shared everything with her before, but was she uncomfortable with the way Vicki was acting?

“Well, yeah, that about explains it,” Diana finished. “As for why we’re all naked… it’s a ridiculous waste of money and time to try to clothe us the way we’re going, so we decided to go au natural most places. You’re going to have to get used to that.” Cheryl aimlessly squeezed the dick she was sitting on—she obviously felt like she had the best seat in the house.

Vicki, meanwhile, somehow looked bored. She had picked up another guy from the crowd and was smashing him into her breast, pressing his head against her fat, swollen nipple. Another couple were aimlessly touching her, pressing their hands against her hips and buttocks.

“So… I think I’m going to win this easily if it’s some sort of competition,” Vicki yawned, stretching back as people continued to surround her. After all, people generally tend to want the biggest, sexiest one…”

“This doesn’t have to be a competition…” Sylvia sighed. “Besides, sexiness is relative... and just a warning... but staying with Vicki isn't necessarily the best idea. I'll take care of you.”

"And I just want someone to help me get off. Attractive girls only... I have other people attending to the rest of my needs. So you can stay with me, if the prospect of spending your life fondling a horny girl who's over ten feet tall... and growing. I mean it, I'm an absolute hedonist, even compared to my sisters. I'm up for all day, every day." Diana yawned as she smiled at the crowd in satisfaction. Even now, a couple of girls were walking towards her. And even now, Diana was fondling her dick in front of everyone... and the girl who was riding on it as well.

"Well... yeah. Both of you are practically lesbian except for Nate. But I want to co...collect guys too. So I'll obviously beat you out!" Vicki stomped on the ground, chipping the asphalt around her and causing the ground to shake around her. She appeared to be on the verge of another temper tantrum.

That was the moment when idle chatting stopped, however. Several policemen arrived, separating the crowd, coming in the way Sylvia and Diana just entered. They were clad as if they were ready for some paramilitary conflict, fully clad and armored in riot gear. You couldn’t see their faces, behind their helmets, visors staring at the three giantesses with malice. An armored police vehicle even drew in slowly, flowing through the gap in the crowd. They pointed their guns at the three of them. I didn’t even know if the things could hurt Vicki. I knew that they could hurt Sylvia and Diana.

Diana opened her mouth to speak, but Vicki lightly brushed her admirers off of her massive bulk, and quickly walked in front of her sisters, sitting down in front of the officers. For a second she studied me, resting in her hand, looking at the officers with apprehension.

“You’re going to stay behind me Nate.” I saw the officers jerk their guns up at the sudden movement of her fist. But Vicki moved me slowly, slowly down behind her. Soon her hand left me, as she sat me down, providing me a view of her gargantuan ass right before me… not that I cared about that. Sylvia and Diana were completely obscured by the back of their larger sister, both watching her back with apprehension. Sylvia quickly scooped me up, one of her hands wrapping around me, and held me close to her, uncomfortably close to Yuki. That’s when I realized I was only wearing underwear for the first time that day. I guess that made me more clothed than my friends though.

“There are many concerns that we have about you. All of you,” one of the officers shouted up at Vicki in a commanding tone. They swaggered into the area, causing many to back away. Vicki looked annoyed as she gazed down at them.

“Like what? Can’t you see that we were just hanging out here,” Vicki spoke casually down to him. “Is there a local ordinance against being big in public?”

“There’s one about being naked in public. But you know that’s not why we’re here. You people have been disturbing the peace of this community. Just now you tore up half the campus. You… little lady… have torn down and vandalized a lot of property around here. There are people who have reported broken limbs after messing with you… you’ve been a menace around here!”

“And what does any of that have to do with my sisters?” Vicki proclaimed. Diana’s mouth nearly fell off when she heard that. “Let’s be honest, the people with broken limbs, they chose to sleep with me. Some of them chose to let me fuck them after they already knew that I do that. I get aroused. I squirm. I’m a LOT bigger than them. Shit happens. BUT! “The ground shook for forever as Vicki slammed her fist into the concrete. Immediately this was found by the sound of falling rubble. “My sisters apparently can be that careful. Diana hasn’t hurt anyone, and if Sylvia was 10,000 feet tall she’d stand on one toe all the time to avoid squishing a bug. What would you do if you were a giant, Mr. Tough guy? I think you’d throw your weight around, hurting anybody wherever you could, until your companions have to put you down, right?” With Vicki’s cry, I began to see the crowd shift around the police officers. I couldn’t believe the effect that she was having.

“We will not tolerate the way you’ve been acting around here! It’s that simple!” The officer bellowed.

“Then you should have brought doctors, not police. At least if you want us to quit growing. Unless you intend to kill us right here. I’m afraid that your handcuffs won’t fit, officer!” Vicki brought her wrists together, making the officer observe the arms a couple of feet thick that he would have had to handcuff.

“We just… I mean…” I saw the crowd barreling closer to the officers, and he began to sound panicked. I began to hope that he would leave soon.

"So why don't you just leave, and let my sisters and I have fun. If anyone has a problem with me... if anyone has a problem with my sisters, they can just leave too! I think that lameos like you would make ruling the world a pain, but can't we have just a few towns to ourselves... plenty of people will want that." Vicki moved closer to the officers, breasts half the size of their entire vehicle looming over them, casting them in shadow.

That’s when I heard the sound of gunfire break out. Soon I heard Vicki yell, and the crowd started roaring as they closed in on the police officers. Gunfire rang out again, and another person screamed—a much shriller, bone-chilling scream. Vicki didn’t even move.

“Why in the world did you do that? How could you think that would be a good idea?” Vicki talked to him in a haughty tone. “We’re popular, you know. People LIKE us. I don’t think it matters if a few people think that we’re a menace. What hold do they have over us? If I were you, I would just leave.”

“Maybe these fans of yours around here like you,” the officer sneered. “But outside, there are many who understand that you’re a menace. The officers attempted to leave, many of them being swarmed by the crowd.

“How dare you harm a goddess! Even in the slightest!”

“Vicki had better be okay!”

“How many days has it been since the last widely-publicized police shooting!?”

Sylvia slowly walked around Vicki’s bulk, still holding Yuki and I, to survey the scene. Slowly the officers escaped from the mob, managing to clamber in the armored car. Their helmets were even being pulled off of them as the crowd surrounded the police like zombies. Hands clawed at their uniforms, physically holding them back. And slowly, far above us, Vicki magnanimously raised her hand into the air.

“Let them go!” Vicki proclaimed. “Hopefully they have learned their lesson by now.” Instantly, the crowd parted yet again, letting the officers finally leave. I finally got a good look at Vicki. Blood was running down her stomach, where she was shot. It was clear that she was wholly unconcerned, however, even as it ran down towards the ground, rivulets flowing over her belly. Vicki simply stared with steely eyes at the departing police car, keeping her eyes focused tightly on it, until the armored vehicle turned the corner and disappeared.

“I… I can help remove the bullets!” A voice shouted from the crowd. It parted to reveal a young man. “I’m attending the medical school. I should have the training to take them out!”

“It’s fine…” Vicki trailed off. “I know this looks like a whole ton of blood, but I’m really not doing that bad. More importantly, Sylvia, Nate, Diana, you’re all okay, right?”

Everyone nodded, as Vicki turned her gigantic body to gaze upon all of us. Vicki smiled broadly.

“Great! I told you that there are advantages to being big! And Diana… not everyone can like us. It doesn’t matter in the least how we behave, some people are naturally going to be terrified of us. So we have to throw around our weight a little. Don’t you understand…”

“Yeah…” Diana was smiling. She was looking at Cheryl, still riding her cock. Come to think of it, she hadn’t paid attention to anything else the entire time. “Throw our weight around a little… so… I understand that we got interrupted, but I’d still like to get back to things. At least, if Vicki isn’t hurt too badly. Did anyone record a video of all of this?” Several people throughout the crowd nodded in ascent. “I’d like people to upload them… to show that we don’t mean that much harm.”

“Right,” Vicki nodded, lying down, while a couple of people with medical equipment attempted to clamber onto Vicki’s bare stomach. “How did you get a hold of that so quickly? It’s not going to be a major problem guys. With this treatment, I should heal up quickly. I would probably still appreciate removing the bullets though.” Vicki turned a little red as the equipment and people Vicki had hefted onto her stomach was shaken about, her stomach growling. “Yeah… I’m going to be honest here. Growth is fueled by desire for us. The desire to be bigger. I kinda wanted to be a bit more intimidating for those cops. You know, when a lot of people are jerks, you just want to crush them…”

“Yeah!” The medical student agreed, working with some piece of surgical equipment to pry one of the bullets out of Vicki’s body. He went at it with intent… the amount of blood as he operated was incredible, but it probably wasn’t that much for Vicki. I saw her flinch slightly as a single bullet was removed from the great body of Vicki.

“This probably sounds crazy…” Vicki sighed. “You have a lot going for you, but you’re acting pretty cool…” Vicki bit her lip slowly, “if you could stay with me?”

“Maybe,” The student quickly removed another bullet, causing blood to bubble up. “I think now’s not the time to be thinking about that, is it?”

“No…” we all remained, silently watching the bullets be removed. Sylvia held me in her arms, as she watched Vicki be operated on silently. Some of them didn’t even fully pierce the skin, no blood seeping from some of the wounds. Thousands of people were watching, an entire crowd silently observing Vicki be operated upon.

Soon the entire operation was complete. Vicki ruffled the hair of the boy-one palm encompassing his entire head.

“That should be good,” he replied. “I still don’t know why those people shot at you.”

“I suppose it aggravates some people to be big and such…” Vicki remarked flippantly, moving her head back and forth. “Anyway, I’m really not hurt that much. I don’t see any reason to not continue what we’ve been doing.”

“What about the reason where you were just shot?” Diana asked, her hands on her hips.

“I’m a big girl. It doesn’t hurt that much. As long as you’re okay, it doesn’t matter.”

“You were pretty cool,” Diana smiled, placing her hand on Vicki’s expanse of red hair. It fell below her shoulders now. It hadn’t been cut since it started growing. “Thanks for protecting us. But I know that can’t be the last of them. If there are people that hate us that much… they’ll just keep coming back. Maybe… maybe we should take the antidote now.”
“I’m still going to be pretty upset about what you did to that girl, though.”

“Oh, her? I’m not going to break one of yours. While Nate was sleeping, I sent her back to your room. We have some people looking over her. She just has a couple… is just hurt a little. You can still have her,” Vicki crossed her arms, gazing down at Vicki. “Do you really want to go now,” she sighed.

“Yeah,” Sylvia sighed, myself and Yuki still in her arms. “I think that the whole mood was thoroughly broken. I think people will see how reckless and mean the police were, shooting at Vicki. You know I’ve only ever had one of you—I couldn’t stand seeing you get hurt.”

“Like I said,” Vicki huffed, removing the medical workers from her stomach and depositing him to the ground, “I’m bigger than you, Sylvia. I’ll be the one protecting you, not the other way around. I couldn’t stand it if anything were to happen to you.” Vicki looked around at everyone else. “Everyone here understands why the police came for us, right? Let me make it clear what we were saying about staying with us. It’s not an easy decision to make. Once you choose to stay with me… I don’t intend to let you go. I’m saying this,” Vicki smiled, “with the utmost confidence that many of you will choose to stay with me anyway. That many people who are watching will choose to stay with me anyway. The same is true of staying with my sisters too, although I’m sure they’ll treat you like China dolls.” Vicki began to stand up, rising infinitely above us. Even in Sylvia’s arms, I stood barely above her knee. “Let’s go, the stupid police did ruin the mood, I guess.”

The three of us began to walk out, people silently watching us. Would people choose to stay with Vicki, a giant who could do whatever she wanted to do with them, of their own free will? Somehow, I knew that the answer to that was yes.

But for now, Diana and Sylvia followed their larger sister out from under the archway. Vicki had to crawl through again, her butt barely able to squeeze through the archway. Diana and Sylvia walked behind her, following the cracked gravel. Everywhere Vicki walked would require construction. The house was built specially to gold someone of Vicki’s size—even so, I didn’t know how much longer her growth could go on before she was exposed to the elements. Out here,

“Do you want to stay with me tonight?” Vicki sighed, as her steps kept breaking the concrete below. “I thought I’d be bringing a ton of toys back with me, but I didn’t get any because of the stupid police. I know I’m still bleeding and everything, but it really only feels like a few scratches. All I have is that eager guy in my snatch.

“THERE’S A GUY IN THERE!?” Diana exclaimed.

“Yeah… there was an enthusiastic guy who crawled in there earlier, but I only have one.”

“Well… it’s not like you’ll never have an opportunity to get more people, Vicki,” Diana said, trying to cheer her up. “All I have is this reporter… she never does leave. And I felt like I couldn’t abandon her. I’m too big to do anything anyway with her. So she just kinda likes it when I rub my dick on her, you know, to masturbate. I do that for a little while, kinda wrapping my hands until…”

“Go on…” Vicki stopped. Sylvia, the absent minded girl she always has been, outright ran into Vicki’s ass and almost fell over. Vicki giggled at her sister as she did so, but quickly kept walking along.

“This thing has driven our sex drives through the roof. And the sex drives of people around us through the stratosphere,” Diana continued. “Anyway, I just like cumming on the girl. I can produce a decent amount more than I could before. I found out last night that when I saved it for a little while, I could get enough to completely swallow the girl in it. I have her eat it a lot too… I think it’s possible to survive only on it. I…” Diana scratched her head, “kind of want to invite some of my friends to stay with me… Vicki, I just want to ask one thing, okay?” From far up above, Vicki nodded her head.

“Just don’t hurt anyone you haven’t taken home. I know what’s going through the gears in your head… but don’t raise suspicion about us that you don’t need to.” Vicki nodded her head again. It looked like she agreed with Diana, at least here. Soon we were back at the house, the three siblings staring at what had become of the property.

Construction surrounded the entirety of the house… expansion was occurring constantly. At the edge, a great man-made lake was slowly being excavated, a result of the river being diverted. It was designed for the siblings to take baths in—maybe even paddle around a little. A massive path of flat land was left near the lake as well—designed for Diana to use to run. The house itself was incredibly huge—standing over a hundred feet in the air at parts—it had quickly become one of the most imposing structures known to mankind. I wondered how much money the Sisters had to invest in it—how they had earned all of it, and how they had kept up with all of it.

Many people had followed us outside, but many others were still watching, waiting for our return.

“Now’s not the best time… but uh… later on, if you want to be my toy, that’s fine,” Vicki announced. “Just talk to the people at the front gate, okay? We have a lot of staff, and it's kind of intimidating... but it won't be a problem. And yes, I have broken limbs before... but that's just a risk you take with me. I'm sure that plenty of people will still sign up for it.” Vicki quickly crawled into her room, motioning for us to follow her. Apparently she really did want all of us to stay with her tonight.

"If you want to stay with me, you'll still need a health inspection first," Diana reminded, in a formal manner as she turned around. "All of you are watching my dick... it's around four feet long, in case you're wondering. I'll just want you to constantly do your best to stimulate me while I do shit like watch movies. Maybe..." Diana let a little spit fall over fifteen feet to the ground as her mind quickly wondered to a lustful place... "Anyway, I'll see you later." Vicki nodded as Diana began to leave the campus grounds.

There was still a chorus of people waiting out there. Much of the crowd was hostile initially, but they waved out at all of us as we left.

"This is as much my home as the house," Sylvia smiled as she followed us. "They're all so adoring! Like I said Vicki... no need to rule the world, you just need an itty bitty kingdom! One mesmerized by us!"

"You're right... I suppose. People like that officer are a pain to deal with. I can't imagine the military..." Vicki smiled down at her sister. "I wouldn't get anything I actually want from ruling the world anyway. But we don't have the antidote developed yet. Diana's been talking with him, but he still doesn't have it. So in the meantime, you should try to get closer to my size so that YOU don't look like a doll to me."

Sylvia nodded as she skipped after Vicki, just managing to keep up with her sister's massive strides.

I guess we were all staying with Vicki tonight.

Where No Man Has Gone Before by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:

Nate goes to where no man had gone before

"So... we're not going inside, are we?" Diana asked Vicki, who had plopped herself in the middle of the road. She was looking at the people swarming all three of the Small sisters, most of them adoring.

“See! I’m already done healing!” Vicki proclaimed. I was lying down, buried on the incredible warmth of Sylvia’s lap… who was elevated slightly, Diana’s erect cock pressing into her. Diana in turn was swallowed by Vicki’s lap. Vicki was sitting with her legs out on the floor, bent over slightly. Her ponderous breasts hung over Diana’s head, almost pressing into the top of her blonde hair. Truthfully enough, I had gotten to see her a second ago…there was absolutely no mark of the wounds inflicted upon Vicki earlier that day.

The entire area where Vicki was sitting had sunk into the ground. Her ass had pressed the concrete in several inches--people would have extreme difficulty driving on this road. Her legs extended into another yard. As Vicki swung her legs she carelessly landscaped their property. Nobody came out to complain.

"So... we brought you quite a bit of food, and you ate it really quickly." A man was trying to speak to Vicki, a standing a few feet away from her.

"Yeah..." Vicki remarked. "I'm not here to take interviews really. I'm just here to fuck my sister while you watch and broadcast it all the way across the world. It turns me on to think that some Russian chick is slicking off to me, you know?"

"Well... I..."

"Diana measured in at twenty-five feet right now. That's a lot bigger than I thought. I'm glad that you measured her, by the way. But I'm still over twice as tall as her. I'm going to provide her even more encouragement

"I'll interview with you later," Sylvia smiled down at the man. "Don't worry, Vicki's not mean. She just thinks that interviewing's beneath her. As for me, I can't help but eat up your perverted staring at our tons of female flesh! I love being a giant idol... so just wait!" The man walked away downcast. All of the people had formed a ring around us. It was pretty generously spaced, to account for the fact that the gigantic girls could easily pulverize them.

Many of them had banners proudly displaying the likenesses of the girls. In a friendly competition, people were doing what they could to show support for all of them, cheering and hollering. It had become a sort of background noise, one which the sisters quietly and happily accepted. Sylvia's advertising had won out to some degree, as there appeared to be more fans of Sylvia than Diana. But in the end, size won out, and there were as many pictures flying of Vicki as for the other two sisters combined.

“I mean, I still don’t like the idea of you saying you don’t need to be cautious. You don’t care that people will be hurt? I mean, they’ll just be drawn to you because of your scent anyway.” Diana kept Cheryl between her breasts now, pressed against Sylvia’s neck. She seemed to be exploring the giants with fascination.

“It shouldn’t be a problem regardless of what I do with my stuff,” Vicki huffed. “You can keep arguing with me about this, but it’s not going to change my mind! Besides, if I get a bad reputation, that shouldn’t affect you. It’ll be mine, and mine alone!”

“Um… so we're just kind of sitting out here with everyone watching us, what did you want to do?” Diana asked Vicki, shuffling a little in her lap.

“Sex, obviously. I’m tired of the police ruining our fun earlier. And you’re right. This stuff makes us horny a lot of the time. What’s wrong about that? You’re the only person I can hump anyway, Diana. That’s why I’m so frustrated about you growing so much less than me. Sylvia’s always has been cute, and she’s even cute smaller. But Diana. I really want to use your cock. No matter how many toys I have, none of them can really help me get off on my own. And you love it too!”

“So you’re saying I feel better than anybody else?” Diana smirked confidently, even while she sat on her lover’s lap.

“Yes…” Vicki sighed. “And besides, you sound like you really want to keep me from being too reckless, right? You can’t really do that…” Vicki reached down, bringing Diana closer to her, moving us all with her, “if I can just sit you in my lap like this all the time.”

“But I thought you liked being the bigger one?”

“I do. But god, Diana—what am I going to do if I’m the biggest entity on Earth and I can’t even fuck anybody. It doesn’t even matter if you’re half my height—you’re very strong and your technique is incredible. There’s nothing better than feeling your python attack me—so you need to make sure to grow with me…” Vicki pouted.

“That’s why I’m going to fuck you downright silly tonight, until you go crazy! Then you’re going to have to grow more, so you can keep at it… and… I know what I just said, but it would be nice if Sylvia took growing seriously too.” Sylvia was actually occupied on the phone right now, talking even regardless of her sisters’ ongoing conversation.

“Allright, so you’ll clear out a lobby in the hotel? And you’ll get a bathroom. I need to pee. A bathroom is important. Don’t mess this up—I’ll be the biggest attraction there. Ok. OK! Thanks! Bye!” Sylvia closed an oversized phone before sending it spinning across the concrete. "I know you might want a souvenir, but I need that! I'll be mad if anyone takes it!"

“They said that they could get me accommodations to go next week!”

“To go? Where?” I was lying down, my head buried in the incredible warmth of Sylvia’s lap… which was on the incredible warmth of Vicki’s lap. I was surrounded by more female flesh than I thought possible.”

“The convention here, of course. I wasn’t going to go with everything going on… but my room is literally a puddle now, thanks… Vicki.”

“You know it turns you on.”

“I think I need to go away for a bit to start assembling your harem anyway... by which I mean my harem. I think you need to help me pick them out too.”

“Well, it’s not like I care,” Vicki smiled. “I look forward to seeing who you’d find… I should have figured that you’d try to look for people at an anime convention. Now Diana…” Vicki groped playfully at her smaller sister’s breasts, kneading the nipple between her fingers. “I was being serious. I want you to grow. I want you to want to grow. Let’s fuck!” Vicki paused for a second, looking around. “Where’s Summer at?”

“Summer’s back inside at my new room right now. I’ve got a place for her… I don’t know if I told you, but a couple of others are staying at my place too now. They’re taking care of her, she came down with something. It feels like I’m imitating Sylvia… you did come up with the absolute best idea,” Diana said, gazing down at the sister in her lap.

“I can feel my ass getting wet,” Diana breathed. “This whole area smells like you already, it doesn’t have to get any stronger.” Diana was quickly beginning to turn red, blushing all over. I felt myself rise slightly, Sylvia’s whole body being raised by the four foot dick.

“Yes sis… I’m turned on too…” Sylvia muttered. “But does that mean I don’t get to be included in anything? Am I too small to turn you on?”

“Well, that’s why you should grow more! But if I’m the one leading us in sex, I’m never going to leave you out, Sylvia. I want to kiss you while Diana loses herself in me... besides, your little tush feels great against my ass.”

“Tush?” Sylvia laughed, deliberately bouncing up and down on Diana’s cock.

“We all are having sex pretty often. I have to use every synonym for ‘behind’ that there is!”

“You’re so much bolder now than you used to be…” Diana huffed. I felt myself move again as her dick jerked. It looked like she was about to cum already, the massive tool poking from between Sylvia’s legs. The size was truly monstrous now… a cock four feet long and half a foot wide. “You were the one who always hid in the back in class. Vicki and I, and Nate especially, we had to do everything to get you out meeting people.”

“Well that’s why I suggested the cosplay videos,” I smiled, as Sylvia enveloped me further. “She was always into cosplay, but she never really just went out there and met people. At least in the past anyway they were typically pretty conservative, and it was a way for her to meet other cosplayers. Better than spending thousands on a gacha game. AM I RIGHT PEOPLE!!!”

"You're making victory signs now a lot Sylvia," I remarked.

“I'm doing it for my fans, Nate. Geez. Besides, when you're becoming one of the biggest girls on Earth your life is a sort of continuous victory. I just like collecting things… I always liked to think that I was actually collecting people with those. To think… that I might actually get to do it!” Sylvia giggled again.

“Diana… Vicki… Nate… Yuki… I mean… all of you here are so important to me… that’s why… before we do anything… Vicki should tell us all about her apology.”

“What?!” Vicki froze, her sudden movements causing us all to shift beneath her.

“Did it not go well!?” Diana spoke casually. “Vicki, please tell me that you didn’t fuck it up.”

“No… it’s nothing…” Sylvia sighed. “It’s not like I get could you to do anything else anyway… and I should probably wait until we're not in public,” Sylvia whispered under her breath, so quietly that only Yuki and I could hear her. “Vicki… Jenny found out that I liked other girls. She even kissed me. I thought that she liked me. And then she threatened to show the video to my dad. She knew that my father would never put up with that… she just wanted money. So I gave it to her. I kept doing it… even my father would have begun to see it as an accounting error. I didn’t know what to do. And then you just went psycho on her. You hit her. Over and over. I hated you for it. But it did help me…”

“Of course… I’ve always cared for you. When I saw that… when I saw you being bullied by her. I had to stop it. She was stronger than me… and I was no Diana. At least not back then. But if you put enough rage into something you can come out ahead. I had to protect you.”

“I know you have. Quite a bit. What I’m worried about isn’t you protecting me. But this is supposed to be about sex isn’t it. I guess we got sidetracked. Hopefully if you just show off for the crowd like this everyone will like you. No more temper tantrums.” Sylvia looked down for a second, as she whispered again.

“Well, anyway, I have to protect you most of all, Sylvia." Vicki continued. "That's why I don't regret what I did to Jenny. It's why I let people shoot me today. You’ve always been so innocent compared to Diana and I.”

“HEY!” Diana yelled, as Vicki grinned, poking her sister playfully.

“It’s not all bad. Diana’s, your tool is the eighth wonder of the world. Really, everyone, she has incredible endurance, I mean she just can’t stop cumming. I swear, it never stops with me, once… twice… ten times, I don’t think it’s possible to have her stamina. Her cum has to uh… come from somewhere though, so I had to feed her while fucking before.”

“DON’T TELL THE WHOLE WORLD STUFF LIKE THAT!” Vicki simply continued on as if Diana didn’t say anything. I grinned widely. It's not like anything was being kept private as they fucked in front of hundreds of people... in front of cameras exposing everyone to the world.

“And… I’m sorry, Cheryl, that’s your name.” The reporter nodded, but looked heartbroken in a moment as Vicki continued.

“I’m going to have you watch. I’m not comfortable putting you in there… in fact, I’m going to take that guy out.” Vicki quickly snaked a hand the size of Diana’s butt behind it, and kept fishing around inside her cooch. I heard a strong squelching sound, she was clearly already turned on. Soon she emerged with the guy from earlier today... the squelching sound grew stronger, and Sylvia held Yuki and I closer as we bounced due to Vicki’s movements.

“You’re okay, right my little enthusiastic toy?” Vicki beamed up at the guy. He appeared disoriented, but he was clearly incredibly turned on, literally soaking in Vicki’s juicies.

“Uh-uh… could you keep me in there a little longer?” His hair was matted to his body, his clothes soaked through.
“No. Not now. Remember, you’re my toy, and, you have to what I say. And right now there are people ahead in line for my pussy. Sorry, you’re going out.” Vicki moved the man up casually to the street, placing him among the crowd, and promptly began ignoring him. Several people began to swarm the man, asking him what it was like to go where no man had gone before.

“Yuki… you’re fine with going in me, right? It won’t be scary,” Vicki reassured Yuki, holding the small girl by her shirt.

“I remember listening to music before when we hung out a little….” Yuki smiled. “I don’t remember exactly crawling up inside your vagina. But if you’re fine with it, that’s a pretty unique opportunity. I don’t think Sylvia’s exactly going to let me go… and…” Yuki smiled darkly, looking around at the adoring crowd, “I’m not sure that I exactly want to leave anymore.”

“OK!” Sylvia clasped her hands together, looming protectively over us. “I’ve noticed something, though… when I feed you,” Sylvia rubbed a nipple nearly four inches long, causing a tantalizing drop of milk to leak from it, “you tend to be a little stronger afterwards! In case it gets rough in there, you have to drink! Remember everyone..." Sylvia looked at the crowd, holding her hand up in the air. "My milk is only free for a few very special people. Most of you are going to have to pay quite a bit for it once I have enough for an industrial scale.

Sylvia forced Yuki and I against her breasts, and cooed as the milk easily flowed forth from her. It did truly seem to revitalize me, as she kept putting the thick, creamy liquid into me, almost forcing my mouth open. I felt her soft breast flow against my face, the flesh tantalizing me on. My dick, already hard from the position I was in, grew even harder.

“How much are you going to spoil those two,” Diana sighed from under her. “Besides, I wanted to try your milk some...”

“It’s because of you that I have to do this. I don’t want your great big dick beating them up in there…”

“Well, as Vicki keeps reminding me about me ‘small’ dick, it’s spacious in there, I don’t think that we can hurt them easily.”

“Just let me feed them. You look so cute…” my mouth filled with Sylvia’s milk, and I made to remove it, but she forced it back on me, her breast pouring more in more. I swallowed as quickly as I could, but it kept coming.

“You’re going to drain my breasts entirely…” Sylvia huffed. “I know how much you like it. And I bet you’ll be really healthy if you drink it all.” After a little while, the stream finally began to calm down. Soon there was nothing else. I felt incredibly stuffed, the milk sloshing around in my stomach. Yuki and I had drained Sylvia entirely.

“You greedy little people,” Sylvia pulled her nipples from my mouth, hefting her breasts from us one more time. “There’s a lot of cosplay I’m going to make you try afterwards in exchange for this… I guess I’m going to have to put you in then.” Sylvia carefully picked the two of us up, and began to crawl slightly farther down Vicki, her hands going down the soft belly. She soon was looking at her sister's massive vagina, one that could swallow people whole.

“WAIT!” Vicki bellowed, remembering something. We all shook on her as she moved suddenly. “Yuki’s still wearing her clothes. She needs to take them off before she heads in.”

“Oh, all right… time for the dolly to take her clothes off.” Sylvia began expertly pulling at Yuki’s clothes. "This is a part of staying with me... you're going to be exposed." Sylvia giggled at her tiny friend as she looked around at the masses of people, cameras pointed in the direction of her small body.

She pulled them off of her friend with extreme precision. For the first time this day, I glanced at Yuki. The outline of her breasts stood out visibly… her clothes actually appeared to be kind of tight on her. Sylvia’s finger grasped under the collar of Yuki’s T-shirt, nearly as thick as her neck, and quickly pulled off the T shirt. Another finger quickly snapped off her bra. Yuki squirmed under Sylvia as Sylvia’s finger pried at her jeans, quickly pulling them off. Finally, her finger quickly pulled at the underwear, pulling it off.

“Your pussy’s cute as ever, you know.” Sylvia said, her nose near Yuki’s trimmed vagina as she held her.

“That tickles!” Yuki cried. “You don’t have to breathe on my vagina so hard!”

“You’re right,” Sylvia mocked. “I won’t BREATHE so hard on your vagina. I forget that I'm big... if I breathe too hard I might just blow you away. Besides, I’ll have plenty of time to play with my dolls later.” Sylvia still couldn’t resist poking Yuki for a bit longer.

“Well… time to go to the next frontier… inside my sister!” Sylvia took hold of me, and began to press my arms and legs together.

“Ok… I guess I’ll put you in first Nate. Hands and legs to your side!” I immediately followed her command, putting myself into something as much like a dildo position as possible. She brought me close to Vicki’s vagina, the red hair welcoming me as before. Sylvia played around with Vicki’s wetness a little, soaking her hands in it. “Vicki is weeeeeetttttt. You’re going to get soaked in there Nate,” She smiled over at me. She brushed Vicki’s clit a little. “You and Yuki should barely fit in there if you just squish your shoulders together. And I guess you should be okay.

Slowly she began to press my legs against her snatch. With Sylvia’s force, my legs were able to slowly slide into her.

“This is one way I can fuck you and Nate! This feels like I’m losing my virginity as a giantess! It feels pretty funny actually...” Vicki boasted to Sylvia and the world. Diana merely watched in fascination as her vagina slowly ate me. I slid in past my knees, keeping my body together. Soon, I began to meet more resistance as my hips slid past her opening, my face watching her bulging clitoris, even as Sylvia pushed me into her, gently yet firmly. Soon I was in to the waist. My entire body was soaked now, and the heat around my legs grew stronger as Vicki moaned sensually, deeply, reacting from the stimulation of my body slipping into her. Inch by inch, I disappeared past the stomach. My arms, held to my sides, began to gradually slip past her. Soon I was up to my shoulders, where I met a slightly bit of resistance. Then, with a single… final push, I was shoved in all the way. Sylvia’s hands remained on my shoulders as she pushed me in, my body sliding out from the cool night into the dark, hot wetness of Vicki’s pussy. She had consumed me entirely.

As I sat in the wet darkness, I soon began to see more light pour in. Slowly, Yuki’s delicate feet came into view, followed by her slender legs. Her waist then followed. Yuki squirmed from side to side, wriggling her butt as Sylvia pushed Yuki into her sister. Vicki moaned, the loud sound coming from all directions.

Vicki’s slime coated Yuki fully, flowing down in rivulets across her stomach. Soon her breasts appeared on my side of Vicki’s slit. Yuki was moaning herself as she came through. Vicki’s scent was stronger than ever before, now that I lay at the source. My dick grew larger than ever… larger than it had ever been.

Finally, Yuki slipped in past her shoulders, and she slid all the way into Vicki. I caught a slight glimpse of Vicki’s red hair as her slit was pushed out wider by Sylvia, to aid her friend entering Vicki alongside me. Soon Yuki fell in all the way, naked, covered in Vicki’s cum. We both were submerged together, as we hugged, basking in Vicki, surrounding us.

“This smell is ridiculous!” Yuki cheered excitedly. She pressed her chest against me. I swear, she came up taller than before—and my dick pressing uncomfortably against her stomach felt quite heavy. “It’s sticking everywhere to us! We’re absolutely covered in it… it’s the most erotic thing ever, and we’re together in it!”

We slipped in together slightly deeper, both of us gripping each other as we waded deeper. Soon we felt ourselves touching another fleshy surface at the other end, the cervix. Vicki’s vagina was clearly spacious, even if she had been someone normal sized. At her current size, I guessed that it had to be over six feet deep. Even so, her sides squeezed both of us relatively closely together. Yuki had a pleasant, dreamy look of her face. She licked some of Vicki’s cum, the cum that surrounded us, dripped over us, flowed over us. She brought her hand close to me, right in front of her face. I grabbed a bit of it and did the same, bringing it towards her. I ran my tongue over her middle finger, gradually slurping at Vicki’s cum. The taste, the sweet, strong erotic taste permeated everything. Again I felt like I was going crazy from desire, and my dick swelled larger than ever before.

Soon Sylvia parted Vicki’s massive slit again, causing her to moan to echo from all around us.. Soon I saw her looking at me, protectively, her two foot face gazing at me. The black hair perfectly framed her as I looked outside. Behind us the darkness of Vicki’s inner reaches welcomed us… we could only truly see forward. Vicki lay on her back, the light directly above her. It became brighter, than darker as Sylvia brought her head in front of the mighty slit.

“It looks like you two and Diana will just about fill her up,” Sylvia sighed, looking down at the two of us. “I told Diana to be careful… I don’t want her to beat you up with her dick… please be careful, okay?”

“We will,” I reassured Sylvia. “You have no idea how weird of a situation this is, but trust me, we’ll have fun. And you’ll be right here with us.”

“Just because I’m with Vicki doesn’t mean I’m near you… she is big now. And you’re going to get wet in there…”

“We’re already wet in here!” Yuki giggled up at Sylvia.
“It’s fine. You don’t have to worry so much.”

“Okay… Vicki… you’re vagina has gotten pretty darn big, hasn’t it? Like some sort of sexual Godzilla. My hands are already soaked” Sylvia pulled her hands away from Vicki’s vagina, slowly letting it seal us mostly in darkness. Only a slight sliver of light shone through, just barely bathing us in a slight bit of the moonlight.

“I know you only like big girls…” Yuki whispered in my ear, beginning to quickly go on. “Sylvia knows that too… I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I have boobs! Actual boobs! For once in my life. And I’m a little taller… this treatment allows all three of them to achieve your dreams. I know Sylvia… she wants to look over me like a doll… she’d rather finger me that scissor me. But she wants you to be with big girls all the time… so… I don’t know. But I’ve felt really strong, really revitalized when I drink her milk. I’m positive… positive! That I will grow if I drink her milk. I won’t ever be as big as her… but I know that I’ll be taller than you. That’s why… I’ve always been a dwarf my entire life! Growing taller is more important than anything! I don’t care about going to college if I can do that. If my life can be like this” She was breathless now, fondling my dick. We were both practically wading in Vicki’s juices.

Vaguely, we could hear Vicki cooing at Diana and Sylvia.
“I could just eat you up!” Vicki screamed at Sylvia, followed by intense giggling. It was the only thing we could hear from outside. The rest was muffled as Yuki and I began pawing at each other.

“Yeah… I didn’t come over just to see Sylvia, Nate. We’ve always hung out together. I’ve always thought that you were cute. And… you know what? I’ve liked Sylvia too. I’ve had quite a thing for some girls… so Sylvia’s said I’m the only other one who can help her pick some out. Companions, I mean. I don’t know if her milk will help them grow too… but can you imagine if it did? Sylvia, and her cadre of amazon cosplayers… you are a ridiculously lucky boy Nate… it definitely is bigger, but you’ve got to put it inside me. She was right—I felt my erection growing and growing… the thing between my
legs had to be over seven inches.

Soon Vicki’s surface was pierced again. I got to see what a truly large cock. The head of Diana’s cock first pierced Vicki’s slit, fat and heavy. Light poured into Vicki’s cavern, as Diana’s voice awkwardly came from above.

“I know I acted like a bit of a jerk when I first showed you this thing, Nate…” Diana sighed, her voice obscured by Vicki’s flesh. “I still don’t know if this is a good idea, but if Sylvia trusts me she must really feel like I can’t hurt you… uh… you can let me know if this isn’t exactly your thing. I didn’t let you do that before. My cock’s not big enough to really fill her up to the point of stretching… so air should get in… I just am a little led around by this thing… that’s why I acted so weird with you at first Nate. My sex drive’s kind of nuts when I’m with Vicki, so I’m afraid it might be kind of painful and claustrophobic in there.”

“You can stop freaking out. It’s fine. You can let loose. We’ll be fine!” I replied up to Diana… or well… her dick.
“What? I can’t really hear you!”
“I SAID IT’S OKAY!” Yuki screamed. “It’s fine, go ahead!”
“Whatever,” Diana sighed. “Ok then, I’m putting it in, I guess.” Diana’s cock began to lurch forward, invading the small space inside Vicki. Two already made it tight enough… three made Vicki’s vagina downright cramped. As she began to force it in, we had to make a decision.
“Okay… should we be on the same side, or should we let Diana force us apart, tragic though it might be?” Yuki was really getting into this. Soon Diana’s dick plunged slightly deeper into Vicki, with a sudden lurch the tip of her dick reached the level of our heads, she still hadn’t put it in all the way. Vaguely, from some unknown direction, feminine sounds of grunting and moaning reached us. Yuki smiled as she separated from me, lining herself up against the opposite end of Vicki’s sticky vagina.

Vicki was clearly becoming turned on. Her fluids congealed around us, flowing around us, as the heat intensified. I felt it flowing everywhere—all across my back and legs, sticking to my nose, flowing over my stomach.

“This feels really weird!” Diana shouted from outside. We could still easily hear her booming voice... of course, it helped that Diana had always been able to project herself easily.

“It’s going to feel different in there with people! Just make sure to move slowly!” Vicki boomed from outside, loudly enough that we could hear. She could talk to us, but there was no way that we could talk back to her.
Finally, her dick ran against me, blocking my view of Yuki. The smooth surface was already lubricated with Vicki’s juices. It went in as far as it could go, the head brushing against my own erect dick. Her fat, superior cock forced it against my body. Even if my cock was a little larger, it was absolutely nothing compared to this monstrous shaft. The musk inside Vicki’s chamber increased yet more, as the scent of Diana’s pre-cum struggled to compete with that of Vicki’s juices.

Finally, Diana began to move… or rather, we all began to move. Vicki began to buck her hips slightly, causing us to rise up and down with each one of her movements. Diana began thrusting slowly inside of her—her dick running up and down the entirety of our bodies. Diana pulled out almost all the way before heading back in. With each one of Diana’s thrusts, the lighting changed completely—as she pulled out, light from the outside flooded in, along with our only source of oxygen. Each time Diana thrusted inside Vicki, her blonde pubic hairs appeared at the opening, blocking out virtually all of the light.

I licked slightly at Diana’s dick. The taste of sweat and dried out cum invaded my mouth. The smell of sweat permeated the air, standing out even among Vicki’s cum. It was obvious that Diana hadn’t found a way to wash off.

The sense of insignificance became overwhelming as Diana’s thrusts began to speed up. Diana, standing over twenty feet in height, was fucking Vicki… the playful, mischievous Vicki, now standing fifty-five feet in height. Even Diana’s four foot cock must have felt small for Vicki.

Diana’s cock was completely lubricated by Vicki’s juices. The same lubrication that ran along us allowed Diana’s cock to move smoothly past us. There was just enough room for our bodies and Diana’s shaft. Grunts kept echoing from outside. I felt myself shaking up and down as Diana and Vicki’s movements intensified, Vicki bucking up and down, and Diana thrusting into her with abandon. Vicki’s vaginal muscles constricted around me, thick flows of her clear liquid congealing around me.

The liquid was turning into a deluge, soaking me entirely. Every time I opened my mouth, I tasted Vicki’s thick juices. Her walls kept pressing against Yuki and I, forcing us against Diana’s shaft. The heat intensified, and Diana’s smell grew as precum flowed out of her massive shaft. Even at this scale, I could tell that Diana’s orgasm was going to be relatively massive. Much more was flowing than when I was with her weeks back.

Diana’s rod was rock hard. The thick tube of flesh had swelled slightly larger than when she first entered Vicki. Diana’s precum flowed freely amongst my feet, creating an incredibly erotic smell when combined with Vicki’s juices. The air was incredibly thick and heavy with sex… it felt like I was buried in the essence of sex itself. I could hear Yuki crying out erotically, as the overwhelming sensation affected her.

This went on for some time. Five minutes turned to ten, and ten turned to fifteen. We were completely at the mercy of these giants, as they relentlessly fucked. Their arousal crescendoed higher and higher, Diana’s cock mercilessly pummeling my body, running against it faster and faster. Vicki’s sticky chamber grew slightly larger from arousal, as did Diana’s cock, the hardest flesh I had ever felt in my life rubbing against me. I soon began bucking against her cock, feeling the hot flesh against my own.

Diana’s cock trembled.

We flew several feet up, as Vicky frantically bucked her hips, lost in arousal. Her juices began rushing out far more than before, splashing against us. The chamber we were in trembled along with Diana. The tube of flesh bent slightly in the wet darkness, as Diana changed her angle to keep pace with Vicki’s movements.

As if shot out of a cannon, a stream of incredibly thick cum impacted my foot. Diana’s cock began to spasm and pulse rapidly as she came explosively. Her semen quickly landed onto the spongy surface of Vicki’s sex. Diana’s rod kept pumping, as load after load of semen poured over Yuki and I.

Diana and Yuki howled outside, the two of them together screaming in climax. Diana kept pumping her semen into Vicki, flowing rapidly over Yuki and I. The level kept rising—some of it shot deeper into Vicki, into the awaiting opening of her fleshy cavern, at the end. Yet most of it coated us, the level of her cum rising rapidly.

The tide of Diana's cum turned into a flood.
Diana’s cum flowed all around us, burying us within her. Soon it was nearly waist height, the milky fluid covering us. Vicki’s hips kept us higher up as she accepted all of Diana’s cum. It ran everywhere, up the rest of her shaft. Up our bodies, fully coating us in Diana’s cum. It even overwhelmed Vicki’s release—Diana’s smell replaced everything. Some of it ended up in my mouth—the taste was even stronger than before, fruity, yet incredibly bitter, as I swallowed just a slight bit of the incredibly thick semen gushing around us.
Oxygen left the chamber as Diana kept pumping, cum still raining down upon us. I couldn’t even move my legs anymore—I was trapped entirely in a sticky prison.

Finally, Diana’s pumping began to slow down. The torrent of cum turned into a trickle. The head of the great, gargantuan cock was buried entirely within her cum. It coated everything. The sides of Diana’s cocks, the walls of Vicki’s vast vagina. I had to brush a glob of her cum off of my face to even be able to see what I could. Barely any light permeated the chamber of Diana and Vicki’s sex. The veins bulged out on Diana’s erection—it obviously wasn’t going down, even after her incredible climax. I was buried up to my chest in cum… even if she was a little taller, it must have been up to Yuki’s head.

"FUCK YEAH!!! YOU SEE ALL THAT, RIGHT!? THAT IS SEX. THIS IS A REAL DICK... THE REAL FUCKING BEAST RELEASED. HOW MANY GALLONS DO YOU THINK THAT IS!? DO ALL YOU TINY MEN SEE!!! I CAN COVER ALL OF YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIENDS IN MY SPUNK... AND YOU COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!"

"You had sex with me... calm down a little. Brag after you've gone for ten times like usual." Even from inside, I could hear Vicki's booming voice faintly."

At that point, I heard another source of vague shouting outside. This went on for a couple of minutes, until Diana pulled out of Vicki, the gigantic penis moving out of her in a single, fluid motion. Even as she pulled out, more hot cum fell onto us from the head of Diana’s cock.

Soon Diana’s cock was replaced by Sylvia’s face, or at least as much of it as we could see through Vicki’s slit.

“I knew it. I knew it! This was a bad idea!” Sylvia exclaimed, looking at the two of us. “You both reassured me, and Vicki was saying this was a great idea—if Diana came one more time you two would have drowned!”

“I really can’t pull out when I’m like this! I want to go another time! I can’t cum in her just once!!” Diana whined, desperate to plunge back into Vicki.

“JUST WAIT A MOMENT!” Sylvia grinded her teeth together in aggravation. “Come on out—I’m going to have to clean you two up for forever—I’m fine enough with Diana’s splooge I guess, but you can’t smell like that all the time.”

“Wait!” Yuki cried out. “Can’t we stay in here just a little while longer! I haven’t had nearly enough of it.”
“I can do plenty of perverted stuff with you later! Perverted stuff that won’t kill you!” Sylvia was reaching her hand inside now, determined to pull the two of us out.

“D… do you really think I could kill Nate that way!? I told him I’d let him spelunk, but nobody I care about is dying in my pussy!” Vicki cried out, her voice booming around us.

“I’m going to be mad if you take me out of here!” Yuki argued, yelling at her massive protector. “I want to stay in here!”

“Fine!” Sylvia cried. “Just let me…” Vicki squirmed slightly as Sylvia thrust her entire massive hand into Vicki’s snatch. Sylvia quickly scooped up some of the excess cum, clearing out our space. It took her a little while to remove all of the excess cum, clearing out the space.

“It’s all over me…” Sylvia wondered. “I REALLY don’t think that this is safe. Oh well… Diana, you have to promise not to hurt them. Absolutely!” Sylvia’s face remained at Vicki’s slit for a moment longer. “Have more fun with Diana’s cock, I guess.”

In but a moment, Diana’s cock wriggled it’s way into the dark cave. The smell was stronger than the first time—Diana’s cock already glistened with her cum, even as it enveloped us in darkness. Vicki’s juices, still flowing strong, picked up as it found its natural match. At the last second, Yuki fled across to the opposite side of Vicki’s cunt, landing in my arms.

“Come on, Nate. I’ve been surrounded by these crazy giantesses for a while? Don’t you think we need to take advantage of this? Can you even imagine anything more erotic?” She took my head between my hands and forcefully kissed me.

Diana’s dick kept plunging, moving past us. I bucked against the hard flesh as it kept moving, in and out. From somewhere, somewhere far off, I heard the loud growl of Vicki’s stomach, joined by that of Diana’s.
Their fucking was even rougher than before, but Yuki and I were able to stay safe, pressed together between Vicki and Diana. Even as the smell became stronger and stronger, Diana’s precum flowing into Vicki’s welcoming cunt, I began to fiercely make out with Yuki, my tongue dancing against hers. Diana’s cock was forced to the side by our bodies, pointing at a slightly different angle. I was worried about Yuki—surely she was being pummeled by Diana’s four foot cock. The wet sound of flesh sliding against flesh was overwhelming, filling our ears as Diana kept relentlessly pounding Vicki.

I felt around in the darkness for Yuki’s slit… her hips were definitely wider than before. I didn’t know what Sylvia’s milk was doing, but she had a fuller figure. I was kind of worried about my expanded cock fitting inside her. It took a while as the two of us fiddled around in the darkness, both of us being battered around by Diana and Vicki’s movements. Finally, I felt my cock reach the opening to Yuki’s vagina. She squealed, a high-pitched sound as I began to insert my cock into her.

When we connected, the two of us moved together. I moved my hands rapidly across Yuki’s body, and she did the same. We explored every inch of each other—I found her newly expanded boobs, treasuring every inch of them, rubbing my fingers across her nipples.

“We’re having sex… inside someone’s sex!” Yuki giggled.
Diana’s movements picked up again, renewed. The angle of our shaft changed—almost as if Diana had lifted Vicki’s ass, which shouldn’t be possible. The two of us kept going, I kept pounding Yuki, pressing her against Diana’s shaft, as we ascended towards climax.

After a while, Diana’s shaft began to quake behind Vicki again. Cum flooded Vicki’s cunt for the second time, as I forcefully began cumming, pouring my own smaller load of semen against Yuki. Even submerged amongst Vicki and Diana’s release, I felt the tiny splash against my crotch as Yuki forcefully came, her body squirming against mine in the tight space. We screamed together as Diana’s cum swirled around us again, burying the two of us in our sexual haze.

It went on for hours, Diana cumming time and time again within Vicki. Each load was as large as the last, tons of semen being poured into Vicki, who eagerly accepted every last drop. The rest of the night was a blur as Yuki and I kept fucking, driven to a frenzy between the powerful smells, sounds, and sights of the two titanic Small sisters fucking.

Even as this went on, I could vaguely hear people interviewing Sylvia. It appeared that she was the one deciding to take on a PR role, as Vicki and Diana were lost in each other. She was speaking with the assistance of a megaphone, and I could hear her even from inside Vicki.

"Yes, they are moving about quite a bit now! As you know very well, Vicki and Diana are quite big... no matter how tantalizing it smells, stay back! I know we attract you like moths to flames... you cannot handle our supernatural sexuality. But what you really can't handle is Vicki's who-knows-how-many-tons of female flesh rolling right over you! And remember... if you ever want to watch porn a million times better than any other, go to Small.net. The greatest site on the Internet, personally started by myself!"

"Yep, this neighborhood's going to smell like my cum permanently!" Diana laughed outside as she continued to furiously pound her sister.

"I hope it doesn't hurt the home value!" Vicki panted as she continued to accept Diana's glorious cock.

"On the contrary... I think a lot of people will want to live here..." Diana boasted. "After all, you're in the most valuable place of all right now Nate!"

It was a long night. For all of us.

A New Friend by Bob Charlie

I woke up inside Sylvia’s room. I was still covered in sexual fluids, lying next to Yuki. We had been carefully placed on piles of cushions, sheets draped over the two of us. The computer whirred somewhere in the background. Sylvia lay behind us, snoring on a larger pile of cushions. Sylvia was completely naked—with each quiet breath, her breasts slowly moved up and down. I gradually began to take the blankets off of me, and made to head for my room so I could use the bathroom.

Sylvia immediately woke up. In a tired state, she brushed her massive hand against my body.

“Good morning,” She sighed, stretching her arms towards the ceiling. “That was a wild night last night, wasn’t it?”

“You’re completely naked…” I gazed at her body, stretching out luxuriously before me.

“Yeah..? I don’t see how that’s a problem for you,” she continued, her voice groggy. “You tend to spend a lot of your time naked when you can grow over a foot in a single day. People don’t really design clothes for people like me… makes cosplay just a tad difficult.” Yuki sat there for a moment, stretching on the cushions. Even sitting down, I would only reach her stomach. Her breasts had not swelled any larger (relatively) than before, but they were still hefty D cups, now truly gigantic on Sylvia’s body. I had to crane my neck far up to look at her head, even in a sitting position. Sylvia looked slightly dizzy as she woke up—still, she smiled down at me.

“I’m fine with washing you off when you’re asleep… but I never asked your permission to do so. So I figured I’d wait until you woke up, you’re both pretty sweaty.” Sylvia poked a single foot-long finger into my cheek, pressing it in easily. “And you smell like Diana and Vicki. Not that I mind it… but it’s less pleasant than if you smelled like me. I prefer you smelling like me."

“I got in a pretty excited state last night Nate… thought of quite a few possibilities... I ended up growing some more…” Sylvia blushed, trailing off. “I’m about eighteen feet tall now… you really do look like a cute little doll at this point.”

Suddenly, Sylvia’s oversized Samsung begun ringing. She had grown quite a bit since she first got it, and already the phone was dwarfed in the palm of her hand. Sylvia, delicately handling the device, quickly answered the phone.

"Hello! Who is this? I'm kind of tired, so if it's not important I'd like to go now... Senator?" Sylvia held a hand over her oversized phone, now looking small again in her hands, as she whispered to me. "Nate, it's a U.S. Senator from our State... I'll put in on speaker so you can hear." Sylvia tapped the speakerphone button and resumed the conversation.

"Yes... what is it that you wanted to talk about, Mr. Senator?" Sylvia sounded almost like she was mocking him, a smile planted cutely upon her face. One that the Senator couldn't see."

"Your sisters are causing a disturbance in the park right now. I'm trying to talk to them, but they're practically having an... uh... an orgy in the middle of the county park! They've ripped a couple of trees out of the ground... and one of them is having people all gather around her... uh... well... her thing."

"Uh-uh." Sylvia was trying her hardest to hold her laughter in, as she continued talking with him. "W... what else are they doing?"

"The bigger one has been talking with the media, telling them that she just wants all her fans to gather at the town, and that everyone else should move out if they don't like her, because there's going to be more of her. I... uh... think that's an exact quote."

"Don't you think that it would be inconvenient to live next to a girl who weighs hundreds of tons if you don't like her? I mean, what she's saying is the truth."

"She shouldn't BE hundreds of tons in the first place. I thought that you could talk some sense into these menaces. They're harming the community!"

"Did they hurt anybody?" Sylvia asked, seriousness tinging her voice at last.

"There's no injuries if that's what you mean..." The Senator's voice trailed off. "But underage people have been exposed to nudity. They've caused a decent amount of property damage. They've disturbed the peace of this small community... and... one of them... I think she's called Diana... got a bunch of girls together... and she sprayed... I mean... she..."

"OHMYGOD! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Sylvia was practically rolling with laughter at this point. "You mean that she jizzed all over some girls! Diana... holy... wow... I mean. If your cock was hundreds of times bigger than anybody else, what would you do?"

"Don't say the word 'cock' to me..." The senator spoke, anger infused into his words.

"Look, I can say whatever I want. I'm nearly twenty feet tall. My sisters are bigger. They're more important than you. As long as they don't hurt people, I think that they're a net benefit to the world, okay? Diana's appearing in magazine photoshoots now. My fansite has millions of visitors..." Sylvia smirked as she continued to talk to him. "So that's it. I'll do my best to keep my sisters in line if they try to hurt people, but I don't care about stuff like this."

Before Sylvia hung up, I decided that I needed to add a word myself. "Senator, I just wanted to say that I'm a good friend of these sisters. And... honestly, it's been a blast. I think that it'll be even more of one in the future."

"Humph..." The senator grumbled before the phone disconnected. Sylvia kept giggling as she looked at the phone.

"I bet Diana's thinking of all the girls she's getting the attention of. And I bet Vicki's watching... Diana's probably just having the girls stand between her legs while she jacks off. And she covers them all in her thick cum... it's kind of hot. I have noticed that Diana's become even more of a nympho than the rest of us... it's one reason why I need to grow more. Why I binged so much this morning. I want her dick inside me. And I want you inside me while she fucks me!!! With her cock that has the strength of a thousand suns!"

"Well... are you implying that she has more to offer than me, Sylvia." I smiled at her mischeviously, looking up at her.

"Oh... come of it Nate. You know you're into it. It's too late to admit anything else. Besides, we already agreed that I'm building a harem. I think that this is WELL outside the scope of a normal relationship..." at that moment, Sylvia's phone began ringing again.

"Ringing again!? I swear, I'm getting popular... and I tried to hide my number and everything too. I don't want to spend all my time being bothered by random people... Sylvia grumbled as she reached for the phone."

“There’s someone at the door? Looking for me? They’ve been really persistent. Uh huh, uh huh, yeah. I told you not to turn people away… is this person cute? I can look over them. She REALLY wants to see me? Well then, why don’t you send them back to my room? There’s no way they can hurt me, right? I’ll see this fan of mine.” Sylvia ended the call immediately. “It’s like we’re in a compound Nate… we have to keep so many people away from us. So many people out there hate us, think we’re monsters. And we’ve barely hurt anybody… I mean, Vicki’s hurt a couple of people, but that’s it.”

Sylvia sighed, rocking back and forth in place. “I hate having all these guards here. But at least when I’m back here, I can pretend that they don’t exist… I’m sorry Nate, Yuki, I have to wait to clean you up until I meet this fan.”

But she was already there.

A small shadowy figure stood in the doorway. Tangled hair spilled down to nearly her waist, blocking her face. Her pale skin was matted with dirt and twigs. Her jeans and shirt were faded and torn—she was a sight to behold.

“Um… who are you?” Sylvia asked the girl, standing in the doorway. She was breathing heavily, shaking rapidly as she stared up at Sylvia. “Are… are you homeless? I can help…”

“I’m not homeless. I mean—I live in my home all the time. I stay there all the time, b… but not right now!” The girl stuttered frantically, fiddling with her clothes. She looked like she was about to melt in the floor. She couldn’t even look up at Sylvia, only stealing quick, furtive glances.

“Right,” Sylvia nodded. “Did you come here to get some help, or…”

“I came to live with you!”

“You came to live with me? You do look a little dirty…” Sylvia brushed her fingers along the small girl’s hair and body, inspecting her in a sense. “I bet if I cleaned you up, that you’ll look pretty good though. I mean… I said I’d be a little picky about who stayed with me… I didn’t just intend for random people to show up at my door.” However, I could tell that Sylvia was already becoming attached to her. She smiled at the girl as she combed through her hair.

“I’ll wash you up along with the other two at least. I have a big shower, designed for big girls. But I won’t step on you in there or whatever—it’ll be fun! In exchange though—you have to tell me about yourself. I’m not going to take somebody in when I don’t even know anything about them.” Sylvia stood up and walked to the massive door separating the bathroom.

“Nate… Yuki… I’ve been having you take showers in the little room, but I don’t know if that’ll work. I really want you to be with me… I can wash you up more quickly anyway!” Soon the door was wide open, revealing a bathroom scaled up for a giant. There wasn’t really much in the way of furniture for Sylvia in her bedroom—but this was much more well constructed. I wondered how much it had cost.

A sink stood some thirteen feet above the ground, with an extra-large mirror above it. There was a shower stall that took up almost half of the room. There was even an oversized toilet for Sylvia to use… standing up, I couldn’t even see over the lid.

“Here is my feminine hygiene center,” Sylvia explained. “I really didn’t think this treatment would make us grow this much,” she grumbled, staring at herself in the gigantic mirror. “Vicki’s not going to stop anytime soon, but I can only afford to get one more of these constructed… maybe for around 100 feet. I refuse to grow past that. A bathroom is essential for any young lady who wishes to remain beautiful and happy. Of course… if I grow past this before I get another built… I might have to do without one for a while. Then I can get clothes made for my final size too… I don’t even know that it’s worth it right now…”

“Anywhere, here’s where the big girl pees at,” Sylvia explained, showing us the toilet. “I don’t really… uh… do the other thing. I guess I’m absorbing everything I eat. I’m not into it, but if you’re into me peeing on you or something, just let me know… please… uh… follow me into the shower.” Sylvia casually opened a glass pane door that looked like it had to weigh hundreds of pounds, and motioned for the three of us to step in.

“Of course, I’d always like to make sure that you’re clean. I was pretty tired last night, and Nate and Yuki—you two were already practically asleep. But you were absolutely covered in my sister’s spunk—I’m not just going to let you stay like that. So…” Sylvia put her hands on her hips, “I’m going to show you all how I can clean you really quickly!”

Sylvia reached down and wrapped her hands around the torso of the small girl, hefting her up to chest level. “You’re going to tell me all about you while I wash you off, okay? Maybe it’ll be better if I wash you on the floor…” Sylvia found what I could only described as industrial-sized bottle of shampoo, bringing it down to us. The thing stood as tall as my waist. Sylvia crouched onto the floor, sitting down cross-legged—the girl was still in her hands. Sylvia grabbed a washcloth as well, nearly as wide as me, and a bar of soap, which looked like it weighed thirty pounds.

Sylvia hummed to herself while she lathered up the washcloth with soap. Remember, you’re going to talk while I clean you up. “You can start off by telling me why you decided to come here. What piqued your interest in little ol’ Sylvia?”

“I… I’ve always watched your cosplay videos,” The girl squeaked as Sylvia turned on the shower. The water was cold as it struck all of us.

Sylvia frantically reached for the handle, turning the temperature up. “I’m sorry… I’d rather have the water be cold than hot. I don’t want you to be burned or anything.” The water came out of numerous little holes—different from a normal shower. It fell down upon us gently, rather than the high pressure I expected.

“How do you wash your hair?” I interrupted the smaller girl, asking up at Sylvia.

“Oh… Nate! I just take a while,” Sylvia smiled. “But I can scrub it all out eventually… you’ll see. I had everything built here to be little-person proofed… or regular-person proofed I guess. That’s why I’m already getting construction built on another room. And why I’m not going to let myself get any bigger than that. I don’t care if Vicki wants to be the size of a mountain, I’m not exactly an outdoors girl!”

“Me… me neither,” the small girl muttered nervously, gazing in awe at all of Sylvia’s movements.

“Right…” Sylvia squirted a small amount of shampoo (for her) into her hands, and she lathered up the scalp of the smaller girl, taking time to feel her hair between her fingers. “Go on, talk about YOU, little girl…”

“M… my name’s Jessamine…” she trailed off. “I’ve never really liked it… I don’t feel like a Jessamine…” the small girl perked up. “But I’ve always been a fan of you! I’ve seen your cosplay videos for a long time… the Rei cosplay… the Rei cosplay you have I’ve always looked at. It’s my favorite! I’ve never gotten to call in before… you always said that your name was Sylvia Small… so when there was a news article about the Small sisters becoming giants, I had to wonder if that was you. Then I hear about a new site that you prepared… one where you’d stream yourself. I tried again… refreshing every second to see if I could get in to ask a question… and suddenly it settled on me. ME!”

Jasmine’s voice was excited now, rapid, as Sylvia washed her hair. “I asked you everything I thought of… it went on for so long, longer than the other people asking you questions. I thought that maybe… maybe you liked me. And you even said you’d get into contact with me… I got your number, but I couldn’t bring myself to get into contact with you. I just couldn’t do it…”

“Jessamine? That's kind of hard to remember, so you're going to be Jasmine here.” Sylvia was now running shampoo through the rest of her hair. As dirt began to wash out of her hair, Sylvia giggled, flowing her hair through the silky strands of hair. “You have a lot of hair. I mean, it’s really long. That’s something about you, right? And it's quite pretty. I mean, you're really pretty. Something positive! I wanted you to talk about YOURSELF… you’re just talking about me.”

“I mean… there’s not much for me to say about myself. A girl bullied me at school… really badly… and I started to hide out from people. I’m a loser. All that I’ve been doing is following you… that’s really all I’ve been doing, just hanging out in my room… I use pictures of you to m… mas… ma… ma… mastur...”

“Masturbate,” Sylvia finished, poking Jasmine in her stomach with a single large finger. “You masturbated to my cosplay videos. The way you describe yourself, you probably did it regularly. I’m your first crush. And your heart is beating rapidly now, like it’s going to burst. If this was in different circumstances, I would think that you're really creepy.” Sylvia began applying the washing rag to her. She complied easily, Jasmine resting on Sylvia’s leg.

“Your leg feels really nice…” Jasmine squirmed on Sylvia’s leg as she rubbed the rag “You’re really a NEET!? And you even describe yourself that way? There aren’t many NEETs that look like you. Heck, there aren’t that many that are female in the first place,” Sylvia cooed, finishing washing the shampoo out of Jasmine’s hair. She began wiping soap against the massive wash rag. I couldn’t help but follow every one of Sylvia’s movements—even standing up, I only came up to Sylvia’s upper stomach.

“I… I’ve been playing this scenario in my head for so long… but I’m messing it up, aren’t I? I’m not a good servant at all! I’m not worthy of you!” Jasmine wailed miserably.

“Please don’t be so sad. I had a good feeling about you from the beginning. If I didn’t, I would have turned you away the second that you appeared in the door. And then I definitely wouldn’t have stared washing your hair. I’ve been kind of interested in having a superfan stay with me… especially one as cute as you. We can rekindle the romance I told you about before. I’ve taken you back home from school… having noticed you looking up my skirt. I’ve grown to a truly monstrous height now, and I bury you within yourself as I have my way with you!” Sylvia sighed before she continued. “You have to understand that you’re giving up a lot of personal freedoms by staying with me… right? You really would be my doll. I mean, I’d treat you well!” Sylvia blustered. “And I’ll never ever hurt you! But I’d still want you to generally do what I say… and you still never told me how you ended up here, all dirty like this!” Sylvia ran the washrag down her other armpit, swirling it slightly to spread the soap around. Satisfied, she brought it down to her back and her butt, running it across the entire expanse. Jasmine squealed, her skin deep red. She was turned on beyond belief.

“I… um… I… can tell you. I… hadn’t been going to school much. I wasn’t really going outside at all. My parents were yelling at me, saying that I was a useless sack of nothing. I just felt like there was nothing else for me there, so I snuck out the back window and hitchhiked here about a few hundred miles…”

Sylvia stared at Jasmine with a frown on her face. “You said you were bullied at school? Did you have any friends at all? Anyone?”

“A girl at school… I used to be on the soccer team… but she started following me around, yanking my arm between classes, spreading things about me… and everyone always believed her… and she even… after school… she just beat me… and people said that I fell down stairs… everyone… they just said I was weird… you always seemed so innocent… I fell in love with you ever since I watched a single video…”

“People are shallow…” Sylvia sighed softly. “I really like you… and you’re adorable, so I’ll keep you here. But you know some of that is because of how beautiful you are… you’ll have to call your parents though. Otherwise they’ll think I kidnapped you or something. I personally think that you’ll need to see a psychologist too…” by now I was certain. As had happened time and time before, Sylvia had found a stray pet. And she was going to keep her, and cherish and love and protect her. That was already decided.

“Can I… touch you?” Jasmine asked, not even able to look at Sylvia.

“You’re sitting on my leg? I think you’re touching me quite a bit… oh… I know what you mean,” Sylvia realized. “I’ll do you one better. I’ll touch you, and then we’ll get back to talking.”

Sylvia suddenly lay Jasmine down on the floor of the shower as it kept running, mostly clean, spread-eagled before her. Sylvia brought her large head right on top of Jasmine, far wider than the small girl’s skinny hips. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth, and began to probe at her vagina. Jasmine squirmed rapidly, flailing under the massive tongue. Sylvia worked her tongue expertly over Jasmine’s nether regions—stopping at her clitoris where she rapidly flicked it back and forth about the small bean. Soon Sylvia stuck the tip of her tongue—the slight bit that fit—into Jasmine, causing her to scream in arousal.

“Sylvia!! Sylvia!!! My everything! Sylvia!!!!!!!!!!” It took less than a minute for Jasmine to explode wildly into Sylvia, bucking her hips into the tongue that lightly lapped at her. She lay there quietly, panting, as Sylvia brought the washcloth to her stomach.

“That didn’t take long, did it? About a minute. It must have felt really good for you…” Sylvia continued. “Just tell me why you decided to finally leave.”

“I had an online job… that I did after school… even though I didn’t get to school that often. They kept telling me I couldn’t use it on anything… and I was kind of mad about being told how to spend my money… so I bought…”

“Yes…” Sylvia motioned for her to continue, listening to Jasmine intently.

“I bought a pair of your panties! I spent nearly 10,000 dollars to buy them. I treasured them as soon as I got them! It’s not like I’d have any other use for my money anyway. I can’t believe it… as soon as I got the delivery, unmarked and in its box, I carried it home! I was amazed at how big they were! I wrapped my head in them and breathed as hard as I could immediately!”

“Hmm… I think this goes well beyond normal levels of waifu-worship.” Sylvia nodded, a thoughtful expression on her face. “I don’t know if it’s exactly helpful for you to stay here… but I’ve already grown kind of attached to you. Your sheer level of obsessiveness is adorable. And…” Sylvia finished rubbing the washcloth down Jasmine’s legs, having cleaned her fully. “From what you’ve described, you don’t exactly have the best discretion on your own… it’s probably not right, but hopefully you’ll have fun here.” Jasmine lit up, her face beaming into a wide smile, as her stomach rumbled rapidly.

“Don’t tell me you haven’t eaten in forever too. You shouldn’t just have hitchhiked across the country like that!” Sylvia scolded Jasmine, while pulling on her arms, bringing her up. While Jasmine stood on Sylvia’s leg, she just stood tall enough that her mouth was level with Sylvia’s massive breast. Sylvia placed a single finger under her chin and tipped it upwards, guiding Jasmine’s mouth up to her nipple. Jasmine gazed upon it like it was heaven itself. “Open your mouth and drink.”

Jasmine opened her mouth, and began to quickly suckle the giant girl. Her hands wrapped around her massive breast, pressing into the soft flesh. Soon I heard the sound of milk, as it began to flow from her.

“So I supposed she’s a member of Nate’s group now,” Yuki smiled, looking up at the suckling girl.

“MY group,” Sylvia corrected. “I’m building my harem. I just want Nate to be the only guy in it... and kind fo the second in command. And I want him to be able to experience everyone… and…” she looked down at Jasmine’s wiry frame, greedily suckling at her nipple, “I am doing one thing for Nate. This milk will make you stronger… not only that, but it should make you bigger. Nothing like me, of course. You’re not going to be some incredible giant. But Nate likes big girls… so I figured I’d have him be surrounded by them. And yes… I envision the members of my dollhouse as sexually open.

Sylvia continued, in a more formal tone. “I will expect you to be in some of my videos… it’s necessary to make money. And those videos will be lewd, you’ll be doing lewd things... so that people… who hopefully have enough disposable income… put money towards me and buy stuff, even including my panties, for thousands of dollars. I bet I’ve made other people destitute that way…” Sylvia sighed. She rubbed her hand along the back of Jasmine’s head, caressing her as she drank her fill.

“You’re a hungry little girl… anyway, I really do expect you to get to be friends with Nate, Yuki, and everyone else I bring here. Maybe you’ve been a NEET until now, but you’ll have to get to know everyone. And you’re going to cosplay who I tell you too. And you’ll stay in a little room I make for you. I’ll make them all connected to my room, with little doors that I can open. And I’ll take care of you and pamper you.” Sylvia kept detailing Jasmine’s new life, as she kept greedily sucking at her breast.

Jasmine detached herself from Sylvia's nipple for a moment, smiling under the stream of water. "Of course, it's nice to meet all of you!" She was still standing on Sylvia's leg. Jasmine's small, frail body could be crushed in an instant by so many of Sylvia's routine actions, but I knew that Jasmine couldn't be safer anywhere else. She looked like a nymph standing on the leg of her gigantic protector, suckling at her breast. A trickle of milk ran down Jasmine's cheek as she tried to take all of it in. It looked like Jasmine's dream was coming true.

Sylvia looked down at us and smiled.

“Nate, it looks like we’ve made a new friend!”

Worship by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:

I'm going to be pretty busy for a while now, so I won't be updating too much. I hope you like this chapter though!

Sylvia had dressed us all as Evangelion characters yesterday. She explained that she had people who would make outfits whenever she requested. She used to make her own—but she was too big to do a great job anymore.

"Diana wants me to go with her while she shoots another film."

"Yeah... she still insists on working so hard." Sylvia said above us while she inspected me. "This costume's really tight. I can even see the outline of your dick in this thing. It's like a wetsuit. That's pretty accurate though." Yuki was dressed like Asuka. She looked the part, as she shuffled her foot impatiently near me.

"So you're dressed like Rei because she became giant in the show, right? I've never watched it, so I can't say too much. I can see the outline of your nipples too in that outfit Sylvia. It looks really tight on you. Far tighter than on any of us."

"Yeah, well it's going to look tighter since my butt is bigger than all three of you put together. And tightness is going to be a problem when you grow after you started making the outfit. In a few days I probably won't be able to wear this at all. I don't even know how I'm going to take this off today." Sylvia, standing over sixteen feet in height, truly did look like she was about to burst out of it. "And I'm in charge here. You all are staying with me. So we're going to do the shot now." Sylvia had her large phone held high in her hand. "This thing will be awfully heavy for you, but you should be able to operate it. I'm going to have to get someone who can take photos professionally later. Just adopt a pose, like you're going to get into an Eva. Or... crap. This sucks when you haven't even seen it, Yuki. I'm going to have to show you tonight, so you can get into it. Nate, just get between my boobs right now."

"Wh...what?" But before I could say anything, Sylvia had grabbed me and pressed my against my stomach. My head was buried in between the same breasts I drank out of normally, straining against the white fabric.

"Yeah... I can see your cock pretty prominently there." Yuki remarked, smirking from below. "It's hard not to be that way though. Sylvia's pretty overwhelming."

I felt Sylvia's great bulk vibrate against me as she giggled. “Take some pictures now Jasmine. You're dressed up as a little one of me. So you'll be here in a moment. If you do a good job, then you can lay between my naked breasts tonight." For but a moment, I squirmed as Sylvia's finger brushed against my package. "Anyway Nate, It’s fine if you stay with my sisters some…” Sylvia explained. Sylvia’s new 100 foot room (and she insisted, the last) was under construction. However, many of the smaller rooms adjacent to it were already built. They were single bedrooms, with a balcony, set-up like an apartment. "You know, Jasmine, it's true for you and Yuki too. I absolutely don't trust you with Vicki. But it's fine if you stay with Diana some. Some with her and her gigantic cock. You might want to experience it anyway."

"You're the only giant girl I need!" Jasmine shouted enthusiastically. "If I can be there tonight... I mean, every time I'm with you it's incredible. I... I'll do an incredible job taking pictures! I promise!"

"All right! Let's get some pictures done, and then you can go with Diana!"

"I'm perfectly fine here, really," I remarked. There was nothing better than the feel of Sylvia's breasts effortlessly overwhelming me. "But Diana really wanted me to go."

So soon I found myself out with Diana, embarking on another money-making venture.

“So… I can kind of see why Sylvia likes this whole cosplay thing. It’s pretty legit to take on a different role… pretend that you’re someone else for a while,” Diana spoke down to all of the tiny people surrounding her. She was dressed in a tight, latex superhero costume. Everything was exposed… her nipples were even visible in the suit. But what stood out most of all was, of course, the outline of her penis. This… just a couple of weeks after I spent a night next to her cock… now stood even larger on Diana’s twenty-five foot frame, although it was no longer increasing in size relative to the rest of her.

“Yeah! You’re going to go out there and kick some monster ass today!” Friends of Diana, gathered around her, cheered her on. Today was going to be the big day for Diana. No longer was she a six foot athletic girl—now she was a huge superhero, prepared to fight off evil. The whole area of downtown where the filming took place was blocking off. Diana’s feet caused cracks to lattice through the street with every step she made. She was just becoming too big for this town. She looked at the little cars and windows in the area with wonder.

“You can cover any damage I’m causing, right?” Diana asked the director. “I didn’t think I’d cause this much damage at this size… I mean, I guess I’m standing pretty tall.

“Don’t worry… people will pay quite a bit to see you this way. This movie will draw a ton of people towards you.”

“Movie… I mean, I’m just fighting a giant monster. There’s hardly any semblance of a plot to this,” Diana shrugged, being honest with the tiny director. “Everyone I do an ad or film a scene for involves a tight outfit that traces the outline of my dick. Even if it’s not porn… it might as well be. Plenty of people like to fantasize about my monstrous dick that can’t even come close to fitting in any nearby orifice.”

“Do you have to talk that way?” The director looked up at Diana, as if he was annoyed at her.

“What? You’re staring at me the entire time. If I didn’t have this dick… if I wasn’t over twenty feet tall, you wouldn’t want me here for any of this. No one would.” Diana casually poked a fire hydrant with her foot. She was able to envelope it between her big and second toe, nearly hiding it from view entirely. Diana marveled as she looked at the tiny piece of equipment. “Everything’s so fucking tiny now…”

“Right… ok...” the director said, gazing up at her nervously. “Well anyway… this is the pivotal scene where you defeat the monster.” A cheap plastic looking animationic thing, standing twenty feet in height, was the monster that Diana was tasked to defeat. It had been prepared some time earlier… and it didn’t look intimidating in the least when juxtaposed to the mighty form of Diana.

“Go Diana! You can take it on!” Many of Diana’s friends from high school had come to watch her, but not all of them. Some had actually quit talking to her altogether since she had undergone her transformation.

“Diana… remember… you’re made out of flesh. That thing’s just plastic!” I yelled up at her. She smiled down at me confidently.

“Watch… I’ll take this hunk of plastic easily!” Diana saluted, before striking a heroic pose. Each of her feet were placed in separate lanes of the downtown street. The low-production value monster began to head towards her, ambling from some unknown control system.

The monster swung at Diana, slowly reaching its plastic paw towards her. Diana moved her head back casually easily dodging the swing. She did this several times, stepping back just a little. It looked like Diana was moving in slow motion… she was obviously bored by the lumbering movements of the animatronic monster.

“Now counterattack for the camera!” The director shouted. “Deliver a spinning kick!” Diana went into overdrive, her athletic poise shaking the ground under us as she wound up and jumped forward. She delivered a powerful spinning kick, her legs moving in a graceful arc to knock the creature back.

And the thing exploded.

Bits of plastic and metal rained down upon us. I raised my arms to shied myself from the debris. All of her friends did the same, as pieces of plastic rained down upon the crowd. We did to shield ourselves from the debris, but it inevitably rained down upon us. Only the bottom half of the thing remained---the entire top half had been ripped apart. It was scattered all across the street. What was left of the animatronic monster was simply a plastic tube, standing out of its torso.

“I told you to attack it, not to break it!” The director yelled up at Diana furiously, his face contorted in rage…

“Oh, I’m sorry. I guess I don’t know my own strength,” Diana sighed. “I’m not going to bother to get mad about this right now. You can use that shot in the movie if you can’t think of anything else… I can’t believe that you found the money to pay me. Nothing else in this film has any budget.”

“Well… I guess I’ll use it in the final cut,” he sighed, looking at Diana like this was his fault. “We’ll take a break then… did you say you wanted a hose.”

“It would be nice…” Diana mumbled, looking down at him contemptuously. As the man left, she sat down on the side of a skyscraper. Even in this position, her head nearly reached the third floor. Sweat ran down her body and the ridiculous multicolored latex suit, flowing down onto the asphalt below. I found myself staring at the vast quantities of Diana's liquid, pooling into puddles. Perhaps it was me acknowledging how much of a complete pervert I had become, but a large part of me wanted to reach out and lick it. Licking the sweat straight off her leg would be preferable though. Diana would like to know that I had become that addicted to her.

“This isn’t something that Diana would do when she was a normal size. I’m to expect that you’re doing endless ads now… because you want the money?” A small blonde girl walked up to Diana, only standing up to her belly button even as the massive girl sat down.

“Oh hey!” Diana smiled widely upon recognizing her friends. “I didn’t think you’d be here! I guess you heard about the shoot!" Diana's expression changed as she looked at the girls behind her. "It looks like you got the whole soccer I thought that you saw me as weird!”

“Weird… special… amazing… same thing,” the girl shrugged, reaching up and placing her hand on the knee of her giant friend. “I was a little freaked out at first, but it’s the same you, Diana. Summer's been calling me all the time, so I figured that I have to see you.” She casually dismissed the changes that had occurred to her friend.

"Summer's been calling you? What's it about, Olivia?"

"Just about how she's wrapped around your cock all the time. I saw you at the party, you know. You were... uh... pretty bold. What with public sex with your sister and all. But... that's pretty cool too. I guess. Your one of the biggest attractions in town now. And I couldn't stay away from seeing you."

"Yeah..." Diana actually blushed a little, looking at the team members gathering around her. "We can have a lot of fun tonight. And I don't just mean perverted stuff. We can hang out... if... if you're fine with me." The girls crowded around her, as Diana smiled down at them.

“What I want to know is why in fuck you’re doing all this?" Olivia spoke, entirely seriously. You’re a powerful, nearly thirty foot girl. All the magazines talk about you. Are you really that tight on money? Aren’t you tired of being bossed around by these jerks?”

“Of course I am,” Diana sighed. “Unfortunately, I don’t really have any choice in the matter. I eat a lot… which takes a lot of money. Vicki eats a lot more… which takes a lot more money. The funny thing is, Vicki doesn’t seem to ask for much else. She just wants to expand in every direction until she’s the size of Pluto. But Sylvia wants a lot of stuff too… I had to higher several professional cosplay designers… there are clothes designers who specialize in cosplay, believe it or not, and all the builders to also build little “apartments” for her future residents. I went ahead and had some built for me too… if you want to stay there.” Diana shuffled her foot from side to side.

“Yeah… are you having trouble with Vicki?” Olivia put her hand on her friend’s hip, smiling up at her. Diana looked to the side, each way, desperately, for but a moment. Then she unloaded everything.

“Am I having trouble with her? Am I having trouble? I keep asking her about the antidote, about stopping this ridiculous treatment! We’re becoming the size of buildings! I can’t use anything now! At least I have a phone, but that’s it! I don’t even have any clothes!”

Diana said, picking at the tight spandex outfit. “And when I do, they’re always… always fucking tight!” Diana hollered, even as she shifted, I noticed the glass of the skyscraper crack slightly. I wasn’t going to point this out to her right now though.

“You always got along really well with Vicki,” Oliva tried to console Diana. “I’m sure that she cares for you.”

“Well she doesn’t look up to me anymore,” Diana gave the thumbs up symbol to members of the movie staff as they hooked a water up to the fire hydrant below. “She's being nicer to me now than she has been. But she just wants to fuck me all the time... it's nice. But she doesn't worry about anything. So I'm left to worry about all of it."

“What?” A couple of Diana's friends looked up at her.

“She knows how much I want to have sex with her. I mean, you see the outline of this stupid thing. It’s obscene!”

Diana gestured down at her dick, pointing out the obvious to everyone there. “What is a dick meant for?!”

People stared up at Diana, awkwardly, looking like they wanted to talk off of the face of the Earth.

“Uh… Diana… not now. You don’t have to talk this way,” Olivia continued.

“But it’s obvious,” Diana looked down at her massive appendage with loathing. “I don’t know how any part of my subconscious could have vaguely wanted this! A penis is meant to be placed inside someone! Vicki’s the only person who’s fucking big enough for me to fuck! FUCK!” Diana exclaimed. She quit talking for a second as she placed the powerful firehose inside her mouth like a straw, sucking on it. She continued this for a while… sucking at the water in silence.

At that, one person outright began to turn and leave… plenty of people had been trying to contact Diana. But I didn’t know the last time that she had actually seen any of her friends.

“Nate, can you come with me!?” Diana asked eagerly. “I’ll see Vicki tonight… I want you to come with me. She’s nice to you…”

“I’ll go with you too,” Olivia continued. “You sound like you need some help talking to her.”

“No,” Diana continued. “Vicki doesn’t like many people. I’m not taking a chance with someone like you. If you come with me, you’ll have to stay with me room. But hey,” Diana winked, “I’ll take care of you later.”

Diana took the powerful firehose out of her mouth for a moment. She sprayed it over her hair and face, the water flowing down her massive body, staving off the persistent rays of the sun, until it rested in a puddle below. It was an awestriking sight… most of her friends who had stayed behind were staring up at her in a fervor of lust.

“We brought another suit… we’re going to do this again and again until we get it right!” He shouted up at Diana, a sense of confidence having returned in him. He strutted up to her, his body barely coming up to her knees. He took out something like a baton, and swung it at her. Diana simply looked at him, amused.

“Hit me harder, daddy,” Diana mocked the tiny man below her. “Have I done a baddddd job shooting your dumb film?”

“You’ve damaged the city so much… you destroyed our animatronic instantly, you’ve lost so much money for us. What’s wrong with you? Why don’t you show any respect to the film industry?”

“I’ve damaged the city by WALKING!” Diana exclaimed. “I suppose, if you’re over a certain height, you’re not supposed to walk, right? Look… you’ve been yelling at me this entire time, do you think that’s a good idea. I’m over twenty feet tall and you’re a bigger dick than I’ve ever thought about!” Diana stomped the ground, forming cracks in the pavement directly below her. She stared at the director, her face red—Diana was breathing heavily, as if to maintain some sort of control. “You do know what the value of the movie is, right? It’s just me. That’s it. There’s nothing else of value in this utterly ridiculous script!”

“Look, you just need to act civilly,” he spoke up to her. “You’ve come to so many people, BEGGING to be in ads, because you constantly need money. You complain about how your sister constantly needs money too. What’s going to happen if you keep growing and you can’t afford anything?”

“People will GIVE it to me…” Diana growled, easily grabbing the director up and hoisting him. “And people like you won’t get to SCREAM at interns for forever over your stupid coffee. I’ll show you… Nate… I will be a hero… follow me.” Diana walked through the city streets, heading for the barrier separating the filming from the rest of the town. She was walking slowly, placing each foot deliberately in front of the other. And yet, it was hard to keep up to her. I had to run to keep up with the thunderous steps of Diana’s athletic legs. Diana’s friends followed her as well, afraid to say anything.

“Do you know how much it takes to even get a place to RUN!?” Diana growled. “I had to buy up so much land just to make sure that I’m not STEPPING on anybody all the time. Being this big… it’s so… fucking… inconvenient.” Soon Diana reached a barrier. It was only three feet high—the only thing keeping people out was the fear of being arrested. With a slight movement of her foot, Diana kicked the barrier over.

“You people came here to see me, right? All of you have been just wanting to look at me, like I’m some spectacle in a zoo!” People cheered, not even paying attention to the context of Diana’s speech. “Of course, I’m not completely unaware of what’s really going on. The fanboys and girls for us have been occupying the town more and more… all the normal people are being driven off, aren’t they?” The cheering grew in intensity.

“This… is our town!” Diana shouted.

“Watch a trick…” Diana began to stretch, standing up on her tiptoes and pushing her stomach out. For a while, it just looked like she was doing the same type of stretch that she performed regularly on the soccer team. Soon, I began to hear a slight ripping sound. It grew louder, and louder, along with the crowd’s cheers. Finally, Diana’s latex suit broke open in one single moment. Her cock sprung out of the suit, triumphantly presenting its five foot length to the world. Tears had emerged along the rest of the outfit’s surface from Diana’s “trick.”

“It’s not even fully erect yet,” Diana purred. “You can’t imagine this thing fitting inside anyone, can you? Just a little while ago, I put this man…” Diana pointed to me. I had followed, standing just a little bit before the gigantic Diana. “I put this man inside my sister’s cunt. And I fucked her while she was in it. And of course… as always, we’re going to still get far, far bigger. And when I’m this big!” The crowd roared again.

“Do you think that I should perform this stupid movie for this guy?” Diana held him up before the crowd, who jeered at the director, held like a baby in Diana’s arms. “Or do you think he should just give me the money!?” The crowd roared again, cursing and yelling at the director.

“You really just want me to give… you the money?” The director shook in her arms. “No one will ever give you any role again. You have to understand that.”

“How much would it hurt if I threw you?” Diana asked sweetly, a mockingly sweet expression coating her face. She stroked the director’s hair a little, as she pulled him into her chest. Tightly. It soon became apparent that he was having trouble breathing.

“Quite a bit.” I could barely hear the man. “I’ll give you the money. All the money I was going to give you for the movie.

“Good!” Diana smiled widely, releasing her grip on him. He looked to be extremely winded, but otherwise unhurt.

“By the way, I wasn’t holding you tightly at all. You’d have at least a few broken ribs if I actually tried. So you should be thankful that I handled you so gently.” She sat him back down on the floor, where he began to run away. “If you don’t wire the money to my account, I’m going to be mad!!” She called back after him.

“This is insane…” one of Diana’s friends muttered. “I’m sorry…” she said, looking at me with narrowed eyes. “I was friends with Diana Small, not some giant egomaniac obsessed with her own cock.” She turned to face the others, especially Olivia. “And so many of you are encouraging this!” She hissed, as she turned around to leave. “And it won’t turn out well for anybody!” Was I encouraging this? Undoubtedly I was. I was encouraging all of them—to whatever end they would reach. Would I really stop?

“I know all of you little people will go along with everything I do, right?” Diana smiled down at the thousands assembled before her, ignoring the retreating director. “But it’s always important to try and be a good person. Only bad people should be punished…” Diana referred to the director. “My sister has shown the potential to hurt people. Good people too. Maybe… maybe if I’m this big… I’ll only hurt people. But I’ll only go after bad people… in the meantime. It’s like my smaller sister said. The main advantage of being this big… is showing yourself off, isn’t it?”

“Yeah! Diana! DIANA!!!” The crowd kept chanting her name, and she kept looking around, basking in pleasure.

“I’m not interested in keeping that many pets like my little sister. But I bet I could show some of you a good time for a night or two. And I might keep a choice few of you. But the rest will have to pay for the opportunity to pleasure me. If any of you are interested of course.” Diana’s smile couldn’t get any wider. Out of nowhere, she kicked over a lamppost, the fifteen foot light went over easily, as if it was merely a popsicle stick. Some of the crowd stopped cheering at this moment, while others looked at her with adoration.

“OH YEAH!” Diana screamed, basking in herself. “Now… you know… I’d like to fuck one of the cute girls looking at me right now… but of course… that won’t work. It’s a little big, you know.” Diana fondled her cock, yet again. “It’s all about my cock, isn’t it? People go crazy over ones eight and ten inches long. Five feet is something else, right? So who wants to ride it? And… I mean… actually ride it?” The crowd cheered again, roaring for their leader.

“Well…” Diana teased. “I… am… not… right now! I’ve got to go home and help my sister. I can do anything if I’m a hero, even calm her down. You all…” Diana waived her arm, “and I mean, you all generally, are having problems with the three of us because of Vicki, right? Well I want to make it clear that nothing bad will come to you if you’re good… do you think I’m a freak? Does anyone here think that I’m a freak?” The crowd, the mindless crowd that generally followed the Small sisters, gazed silently upon Diana.

“I’m going to jack off… and you’re going to watch. All of you… each and every one… are going to stay here and watch. Olivia?” Diana reached towards her friend. She stood there silently, rooted to the spot, as she picked her up, bringing her to the throbbing dick.

“I always like a girl riding my cock,” Diana shouted, vulgarly, as she enveloped Olivia within her hands, bringing her onto the erect rod. Her butt came in contact first, Olivia almost shivering as she slipped on easily.

“Olivia, is it okay if I use you to masturbate?” Diana joked. She wrapped her hands around the girl. “Maybe I’m a bit of an exhibitionist now. I think me and my sisters all are. Wouldn’t you be too if your cock was five feet in length? Come on now. But look… Olivia's enjoying it.”

“I know some people don’t like us,” Diana calmly announced as she continued to stroke her dick with Olivia's body. “And there’s some good reasons why. I’m NOT going to deny that Vicki may be connected to some of the disappearances. But I’ll talk to her. I’ll tell her that we need to not hurt people that are smaller than us. You’ll see!”

Diana took one hand off of her swollen cock for a moment, pointing it at her chest. “We are powerful. We are sexy. I’m not going to hide myself—maybe my very existence isn’t safe for work. But we’re not dangerous. I’ll rein Vicki in… all of you… all of my fans assembled here… I will do what I can to make the world a better place. Cheer for me!” The crowd erupted into roars at that point. It was like they weren’t even paying attention to the content of her speech—her simple act of reassuring them built the crowd into a deafening crescendo.

The crowd grew silent, watching in awe at the simple sight of Diana masturbating. She grunted as her hands wandered down her shaft. I could barely even see Olivia, obscured as she was by Diana’s massive hands.

“Olivia… you feel so good! I have you! I have Summer! All of you! I don’t need Vicki… I don’t need her! I can just… improvise!” Diana grunted. The shaft of her dick emerged from between her hands as she built towards orgasm. The crowd gathered just below her, swarming me as they tried to head towards her to worship her. They gathered around her feet.

“Power and lust. That’s all that being a big girl is about, isn’t it?” Diana continued. There had to be thousands of people, gathered in the open air area of the town square. “Power and lust. I can do whatever I want with you… and what you people want… is me. That’s kind of the way it is. That’s probably what Vicki is thinking too. She’s like 10 times as tall as me, she can pick me up like a baby. Of course she can do whatever she wants with me. I let her… but I won’t anymore!”

Even as Diana gave this speech, a drop of precum fell from her throbbing shaft, hitting a girl in the crowd below. It was beginning to coat her shaft. Even on her it looked gigantic. How did she manage walking around with that all of the time?

“I’m.. ah… coming!” Diana howled as her body shook slightly, her orgasm trembling up. In a moment, she began blasting the largest load of cum I had ever seen. Her balls contracted as the incredibly thick substance shot out like a cannon, falling about the crowd of admirers. The smell grew stronger in an instant, as strong as when I first stepped inside Diana’s room.
I saw someone fall over as they were hit by the full blast of her cum. It was almost a violent scene as it fell among the crowd. Diana was only a little over twenty five feet tall—how was she producing so much, in a single load?

Diana couldn’t even speak, simply moaning as her orgasm went on for what seemed like forever. Her grip on Olivia tightened as she kept firing her cum out, more ropes of the thick, smelly substance fell.

Finally, Diana’s balls began to contract, as her orgasm finally subsided. The last of her cum dripped, slowly dripping off of her cock into the crowd. Dozens of people had to be coated in it.

“Remember… I may be five times as tall, but that makes me well over a hundred times bigger!” Diana chirped. “And my cock’s kind of big, even for my size. This means that there's an awful lot of cum for all of you. A force of raw sexuality! A force of raw power! But don't worry... I'll ask you now. Do you want me?"

The crowd cheered for her again, louder than ever. Diana raised her arms above her head in a triumphant pose as she gazed out upon everyone, admiring the throes of people looking at her.

"No... come with me anyway, Nate. Maybe it’ll do some good.” Diana wrapped her hands around me possessively.

“Let’s go right now!” Diana continued eagerly, picking meI up. Olivia… if you really want to stay with me… and if anyone else does too. You should stay in my room. You shouldn’t have to see Vicki… she still thinks of small people she doesn't know as toys.”

“Yeah… I’m sure it’ll go well…” I wasn’t exactly confident. But at that moment, the director stood up again. He was still glaring at Diana, even after she had knocked him down.

"Do you even know what are you doing!? Hurting someone important like that!?" The man looked at her with fury, staring at Diana.

"I'm just having fun..." Diana looked over at him. "With Olivia. With my soccer friends. With Nate. And my sisters, back at home. Not with you. You're not a lot of fun. And I didn't even really hurt you. If I had tried, you would have popped like a bug."

"Well... it doesn't matter. You told me that you needed to make money. Sometimes you have to put work before fun... or... or whatever the fuck you're doing!?"

"You mean spraying my love all over everyone here? It's what people want. I don't see a problem with it." She walked close to the director, standing just above him. I hung onto her hair from my position, perched on her shoulder. The smell of the blonde girl's sweat and cum was overwhelming. Below me, Olivia was draped luxuriously over Diana's cock, licking it slightly, savoring it's flavor. Farther below me the director stood, finally taking in the enormity of Diana. A drop of her cum, nearly a quart, splashed in front of him. I looked up at Diana with awe as the director cowered. "I'm here with my friends. That's more important than shooting for a stupid movie. For a stupid unimportant man like you."

"Y... you still haven't answered my question. You eat a lot... you're clothes are gigantic. You need so much money. How are you ever going to get all of that? You're hopeless without me!!!" Police were walking behind him. They were heavily armed, coming down the street like Diana herself was some sort of monster.

"Is that what you would do if you were big? Hurt whoever you can?" Diana gazed out at everyone, a broad smile upon her face. "Because I'm not going to. But I'm not going to participate in that stupid movie anymore. Olivia!" The director scrambled back, as Olivia stood to attention. "If the director's going to do nothing but stand there, then I'm going to soak him. I'm still hard as hell! I'm going to wrap my hands around you and work you again!"

"Aye-Aye Diana! I guess you're the captain now! Olivia giggled, and my position on her shoulders shifted as she wrapped her friend again."

"There's still plenty you can do Nate, even if you're cock is big enough to 'fuck buildings' or whatever. There's still plenty you can do that's worthwhile."

"Are... are you really saying that you're going to CUM on me!?" The director looked up at her aghast. "Do you have any respect for anyone at all!?"

"No," Diana smirked. A heavy blush had already returned in the cheek next to me. If it wasn't for the fact that Diana could cum twenty times in a row, I'd call her a quick shooter. "I have no respect for you at all. If you stay there a couple more minutes you're going to be buried in the same thick... thick... cum throughout the park. The cum that people are falling over each other to eat now. Maybe you'd like it to." The police officers were standing to the side, looking nonplussed.

"Um... if you cum over him, that's sexual assault." One of them finally spoke up. "It doesn't matter how big you are..."

"It does," Diana finished, an air of finality in her voice. "Because I am the biggest nympho you'll ever meet. This town is going to be reworked... everyone... everything here will exist to fulfill the needs of myself and my sisters. Sexual needs, above all else. This town literally exists for our pleasure." And with that, the cops left. Perhaps it was Diana's intimidating bulk. Perhaps it was her followers. But the cops left, and the director followed them. Soon throngs of Diana's followers were present in the park. Diana stood almost thirty feet above all of them. Like a goddess, a shrine to sexuality.

"I'm hungry," Diana remarked casually as her stomach rumbled. "Nate, you see here, my breasts jut out a couple of feet from me. They're pretty sweaty, right?"

"Y... yeah. They're magnificent, Diana. Just seeing the figure you've developed, blown out to these proportions.. is overwhelming. I don't know what I'm supposed to say. That I want to bury myself between them and left there? Worship them with all my might!?"

"That's exactly what you're supposed to say Nate. You're a special one, like Olivia. But you're a follower too. This town will be our kingdom. I will lay down, and you will use every bit of your strength to service my left nipple. To stimulate me harder. Until this entire park is covered in a sea of white. And... Diana looked out at the crowd. You will bring all the food you can. And I will give all of you the chance to feed me! To bring me money! To build for me! To present offerings! And I personally will reward the most devoted!" The head of Diana's cock peeked out from her hands, Olivia entirely enveloped by it. But soon she lay down. And people brought her food, and money. Someone even brought her jewelry. And the entire time, Diana did nothing but eat and lazily stroke her cock, coming time and time again.

"I'm not going to see Vicki tonight..." Diana purred. "She still wants to show her power off by hurting people. If I have to... I will. But when you have this kind of power, you should never have too. Nate. Olivia. Everyone... service me harder..."

We did not go back to Vicki that night. No... the nipple, standing nearly half a foot long, and several inches wide. I became intimately familiar with it. Squeezing it, fondling it. While many others crawled over Diana and worshiped her. And Diana ate.

And inevitably, she grew.

Placebo by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:

I really have been very busy recently, but I finally found the time to put forward at least one more update. No guarantees as to when there will be another!

I ended up not accompanying Diana to see her sister. It must have gone well enough I suppose, because there was no temper-tantrum that rattled our gigantic house. 

A couple of days later, I found myself in Sylvia's room, suckling at her breast. It was becoming customary to do so. Her room was basically mine now. She measured herself that night, even as I suckled on her breast. I was suspended high above the floor as she measured herself, smiling at just how big she was. Even while I suckled at her tit, my legs didnt' reach below her waist. If she wanted to, Sylvia could eat me whole. I'd be nothing but a light snack to her. But Sylvia's nothing like that. And you have to be that big if you're going to try and make your milk the only meal there is for three separate people.

"Twenty feet... I really have progressed. I've got to call the doctor about this though. It's getting a little out of hand... and I think that we're pretty popular." Sylvia hesitated.

"But I thought that you didn't know how to get in contact with him?" Yuki remarked, looking up at all of us. 

"No... no... I've had his number." Sylvia sighed. "I just didn't want this to stop so early... but I think we're getting at a good point. Especially Vicki. You know she's big enough when she can take you, Nate, and Diana's dick at the same time." Yuki and I blushed together at that remark.

Jasmine sat nearly directly below Sylvia. She would have been crushed into paste if Sylvia fell, but Jasmine simply admired her backside. Sylvia's legs stepped over Jasmine as she reached for the phone. 

"It's amazing how they custom-make all of these things for us," Sylvia remarked. "Money can really accomplish anything. And at this size, we're practically a world-wonder. People everywhere want to see us... but... I suppose that I should call the doctor now."

We waited silently as Sylvia rung the number, waiting for nearly a minute. Finally, someone picked up. Sylvia sat down, glancing to make sure that she wasn't going to crush any of us, before she began talking to him, putting him on speaker.

"H...hello..." the voice echoed meekly over the phone.

"Yeah, this is Sylvia. As you know, the medicine you gave us has had a pretty incredible effect, but things are gettting a bit out of hand. Especially with Vicki. So I just wanted to ask you about the antidote."

"Right... the... antidote... for the medicine." The doctor sounded stressed out as he continued speaking.

"Yes. You might need a large quantity or something because of how big we are, but can you just send it over."

"There is no antidote." The doctor quit stammering as he delivered this line flatly. 

"What in the world do you mean there's no antidote. Why would you give us growth medicine without an antidote?" Sylvia's voice trembled as she continued to speak wiht him. 

"There is no medicine." The doctor's voice remained flat.

"What do you mean no medicine!?" Sylvia stomped on the floor, causing the entire room to shake.

"I gave the three of you a placebo. That's it. Vicki... the really big one... she came to me and wanted me to develop a growth medicine. I'm a pretty good doctor, and I do research for Universities, but it's a little beyond my level to develop something that turns people into giants." 

"Uhh... then... what's making us grow." Sylvia sounded skeptical as she talked with him.

"Hell if I know." Sylvia looked almost embarassed as she looked down at us, meekly twiddling her fingers over the phone.

"Are we going to stop growing... ever?" 

"Hell if I know." Sylvia stood there silently for a moment, tapping her foot.

"Should I see another doctor then? I mean... uh... well... yeah."

"I guess so. I was really just pranking Vicki at the time. She always bugged the doctors around here, asking about some disease that she thought she had. When she so sincerely believed that I could give her a medicine to make her big, I went along with it."

"Right. "I'm twenty feet tall. I've been telling everybody on my live streams that this is due to an experimental medication. Girls don't go through growth spurts like these. That much is obvious.Well... sothat was a little disappointing. I guess I'll just keep telling my watchers that there'll be some antidote eventually. Bye!" Sylvia chirped unnaturally.

"Wai... Wait!" The doctor screamed, one last time. "If not me, you need to go to someone for tests! This isn't natural! Not at all! There has NEVER been a giant before, much less three, from the same family! You have to think about the effect you'll have on the world!"

"I am. That's why I called you. But you're no help. Just another background character!" Sylvia's voice changed to her idol persona at that moment, but with a mocking twinge added to it. "So if you want to keep up with Sylvia's fantastic growth, you'll have to watch my live-stream! You can suggest costumes for my dolls too! A pair of my panties goes for only $5000! Bye!" Sylvia angrily hung up, cutting the doctor off.

"Useless... a placebo... I don't know if he's lying or what... I'm twenty feet tall because of sugar pills!?"

Then Sylvia's phone rang, causing her to nearly drop it. Recognizing the number, Sylvia sighed.

"Vicki, what is it?"

"SIXTY!!! SIXTY FEET TALL!!!" The voice echoed as loud as possibly from the cell phone. "I'm sunbathing at college field today! I want you to come!!! It'll help you appreciate just how big I am!!!" 

"Sixty feet tall... Sylvia muttered. You're not going to fit in the house soon..."

"Girls like me don't need houses. Come on over! I'll see you soon." Vicki hung up, just like that, leaving Sylvia muttering. 

"Sixty... I haven't seen her in a few days, but it's like she's willing herself to grow bigger... well... it doesn't matter too much, I suppose. I finally talked to the doctor again... what he said was really weird. But hopefully it'll all be taken care of in due time."

"I don't think it's that simple. I mean... we have no idea what's causing us to grow at all Nate. Well... I guess if I end up becoming the size of a city, I won't be able to eat enough to live... so it has to stop some time." Even while attached to her breast, I did my best to try and comfort Sylvia, hugging at her chest. She was breathing fast, Sylvia's normal anxiety creeping back into her voice. Instinctively, Yuki and Jasmine hugged Sylvia's legs, doing their best to reassure her as well.

"Sylvia... it'll be okay," I promised. "People love you. They love your sisters. I'm sure something will be figured out that will keep you from growing too much more."

"Hmmm... well... I think you've had enough of my milk now. You seem kind of full. It's hard to think about how much I'm producing now that I'm so... big..." Sylvia sighed again as she placed me on the floor, away from her stiff nipple. To tell the truth, I can always drink more of her milk. But I guess she doesn't want me to get fat.

"Yuki... Jasmine... you stay here. Let's go see my sister." I followed after Sylvia's long legs towards Vicki's room. 

"I'll think of costume plans for tonight!" Jasmine shouted as Sylvia ruffled her hair. With that, we walked towards Vicki's room.

“Come on! Feed me faster, you tiny idiots! Faster, faster! You don’t have to be so dainty, I just want to eat already!” Vicki was screaming at a several tiny men… no… men as big as me, who were pulling a tray laden with food into her room. She filled up the entire thing. She was sitting on her back, curled up around the entirety of the room. As before, she was leaking, her juices flowing across the entirely of it. As before, her smell was stronger… it was always stronger every time I saw her.

But this time, there were dozens of denizens in the room with her. People crawling all over every inch of the vast girl.

“Oh, hi Sylvia. Nate, is that you?” Vicki chirped excitedly as she saw us in the doorway. She raised her head slightly… she was so fucking big. Diana was standing next to Vicki, but she was slightly shorter than her... even while Vicki was sitting down.

“So... Sylvia... Nate... you see Diana. She's not really much taller. You've even caught up a bit, Sylvia."

"I'm nearly thirty feet tall," Diana huffed. "It's not my fault that you're expanding at the speed of light."

"Whatever." Vicki laughed, a good-natured tone actually in her voice. “You know these tiny people aren’t useful to get me off though! Do you expect me to always let you thrust your tiny dick into me!” Vicki reached a single arm, probably twenty feet long, across the room, and grabbed her, smiling widely.

“My dick's not tiny! And I didn't say that I wanted to fuck you anyway!” Diana yelled, her face red. But her cock was extremely hard. “Besides, there’s a thing called incest. Have you heard of it? Don’t you think that it’s a bad idea to fuck your sister every day!?” Diana sounded angry, but the tone of her voice clashed with her relaxed body-language. Her hand rested on Vicki's shoulder as they teased each other. "I'm going to grow up more, so I can fuck you with my big strong dick... ok sis?"

"Well, not too much. I still want to be bigger than you..." Vicki smiled. "I LIKE being the biggest thing in existence. I'm certainly surpassing my father's expectations, aren't I?"

"Um... there are people crawling on you?" Sylvia remarked, slowly. "And they're... completely na... naked?"

"Yeah... one really likes my underboob. And you don't have to stammer while saying naked. We're the most sexual beings on the planet Sylvia," Vicki said as she rolled her eyes. She reached for a tiny man perched underneath her as she adjusted him. She seemed almost childlike in her fascination at the situation, wonder at just how small the people around her were.

"Diana yelled at me about needing to make more money," Vicki sighed, causing me to stumble a little on her slippery skin. "So I decided to do things to make more money. I can't just keep spending money while letting Diana make it for me, so I'll help out. I've been a little excessively angry anyway. As long as I'm constantly surrounded by people who adore me and follow my every command, I don't need to do anything to hurt anybody. That's all I ask for." 

"So... this is how you make money?" I responded. There were quite a few people on top of Vicki. While the majority were men, there were a couple of women as well, crawling all throughout her. One girl was even perched on Vicki's scarlet hair, adoringly rubbing her hands through it.

"Yeah! It's not like normal prostitution. I can 'service' a ton of people at once. And it's not humiliating... for me. These people pay so much money to worship me. To literally worship my body. You know how some religious girls say their body's a temple? Mine actually is."

“Rub my feet harder!” Vicki commanded to a couple of her servants. Her paid servants. People who paid to rub an oversized girl's foot. The nameless people, completely naked, only stood halfway up her soles. They pressed their hand into it, as hard as they could. Desperately, they struggled to rub and worship Vicki’s feet. But they looked like they enjoyed it. One even thrust his hard cock a little against her sole, towering above him. "I can barely even feel you~" Vicki giggled. All of her admirers were jostled a little by even the slightest of Vicki's movements. They were all under her control. Even Diana was watching them with fascination.

"I still don't think that this is the same thing as RULING THE WORLD," Diana sighed, looking at her sister. "It's just expensive prostitution. We're just really big girls."

“You are a GOD Diana!” Vicki shouted. “I will keep this up… I will keep this up… until you realize it!” Suddenly, the entire room quaked, and Diana almost fell off of her feet, as Vicki reached for her sister, causing several small people to fall over. She wrapped another hand around me in a single motion, bringing her into her chest. I realized quickly exactly where I was heading, sitting on Diana’s shoulder, as she brought her sister into her boobs. Her breasts were wider and taller than me… and they jutted as far out of my chest as I stood tall.

“I measured them this morning…” Vicki cooed. “They weigh four fucking tons. I weigh… four… fucking… tons! MY BOOBS are bigger than a truck! A single finger fondled me, even as her hands wrapped around her sister. She plucked me off of Diana, as if I was a flower. The smell of her sweat grew even stronger, mixing with that of her constant arousal. Her breasts were heavy, and they each hung heavily off of her chest, sinking only slightly. This provided her with ample underboob, which was to be my destination. She gently removed her fingers from me as she pressed in with her breast, holding me in place with only her flesh.

“I’m not going to hurt you Nate… you know that... but I’m going to be busy with Diana right for a moment little Natey… I've been trying to convince her of a few things for a while.” I couldn’t see anything as she fondled her breast. I couldn’t even speak, as it flowed over me entirely. The soft flesh closed me in a vice like prison… discomfort turned to some degree of pain as the flesh pressed me into Vicki’s upper chest. There was nothing for me to do but wriggle around, try not to be squished, and smell Vicki’s sweat and skin.

“That’s enough, Diana!” Vicki continued, in a serious tone. “One of you people—I need one of you tiny people for something!” I heard high pitched yelling, Vicki was clearly grabbing a girl, raising her to the level of Vicki.

“Is there anything that you want to do with her? She came here voluntarily, wanting to be with me. And now she’s my toy… look at how helpless she is,” Vicki crowed. “Doesn’t that light a fire in you!? Doesn’t that make you want to do something!? Assert your power!?”

“Um… no… she’s really little… and probably regrets being here… and misses her family… and stuff… it’s not like I’d feel anything if I put her on my dick anyway. Like… what… she’s a couple of inches tall to me. You don’t FEEL that.”

“It’s not about what you feel!” Vicki shouted. “It’s about the feeling of power. The dominance that you have over a person!”            

“Like… yeah? I know I’m more powerful than her. But what if I was her size… and I was the one looking at a five foot cock? It’s not right to mess with someone because they’re smaller…” Diana was speaking hesitantly, staring at the small girl.

“What about the girls you’ve been messing with?” Vicki continued. “You’ve been having fun with that little girl, and you brought some of your friends home with you. You clearly know how fun little people are! Besides, she PAID to be here."

"Yep. I did," the girl waved at Diana. I could barely see her from some of the light filtering in between Vicki's mammaries. 

“It’s fun… a little fun to have power over tiny people,” Diana admitted, shrugging casually. “I’ve been having fun. I facialized a crowd of people just a little whiel ago. They were positively dripping in my cum. But you’ve got to think about what we’re doing. It's not just about fancy prostitution, or ruling the world. If we have all this power, we should use it for what's right.”

“Maybe I’m not… who cares about right. As long as we aren't actively destructive, we're doing a hell of a lot better than so many people in this world. Goddammit Diana, you’ve always helped me! You’ve always helped Nate! Nobody else needs to matter. Nate… can’t you back me up on this!? This is what you wanted! What I gave you! Diana will be happy, happier than she’s ever been… goddamnit, the guy in my ass is squirming.” Vicki reached behind her back, trying to take account of a person in there.

“Why did you put a guy in your ass!” Diana bellowed. “Vicki, why in the hell would you do that!?”

“Why!? WHY!? THEY WANTED ME TO DO THAT!? WHY CAN'T I GET IT ACROSS TO YOU THAT PEOPLE PAY ME THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO CRAWL IN MY ASS! WE'RE BIG! HAVE AN OPEN MIND! YOU CAN FUCK BUILDINGS SIS!”

“Why do people keep suggesting that!” Diana groaned. “Fucking a building has got to be the most painful feeling in the world. There’s nothing like getting glass inside your fucking dick, right!? And glass is the most wonderful material to fuck in the world… nothing like rubbing glass and steel against your cock.”

“It’s not about rubbing glass against your cock…” Diana sighed. “It’s about proving you’re powerful.”

“Yeah, I like that. Not when it involves hurting people.”

“…” Vicki just stood there silently, staring down at her sister. “Everyone hurts everyone else. But in this case, I'm trying not to hurt him. And he signed a liability waver that I'm not responsible if something happens.” She placed a single hand on Diana’s head, enveloping it. “Please… um… maybe… it’s a bit much for me to ask you to do everything… can you just try and have fun… a little…”

“Is that guy still in your ass?”

“Yeah, I just adjusted him. He’s still in there.”

“Can you hand him to me?” Vicki reached down, yet again, and pulled a small man out. He was easily swallowed in her hand. She reached way… way… down, and handed him off to Diana. She placed the man in the hand that wasn’t holding me.

“OK… you came here to see Vicki, right?” Diana asked the man, cowering in her hand. He seemed disoriented. “Are you enjoying this? Having a good time?” He didn’t say anything for a while, remaining quiet, shivering in Diana’s hand.

The man looked disoriiented, shivering in front of Diana. But slowly, he raised his hand to give a thumbs-up. “Oh yeah” he muttered, quietly. A broad smile was plastered on his face.

"Oh yeah?"

“She got… I mean… one person got his arm broken. Vicki just placed a bunch of people inside her. She said it was to stimulate herself. But he's gotten medical attention, so he should be fine.”

“You came here of your own free will, correct?” The man simply nodded, cowering before Diana.

“You are a complete fucking dumbass.” Diana began to laugh as she contemplated the man before him. "YOU PAID TO CRAWL INSIDE MY SISTER'S FUCKING ASS!!! HOLY SHIT!!!"

“Nate.” Diana suddenly spoke to me. I stirred, prepared to answer her question. I had simply gotten used to languishing in Diana’s hand, taking in what was going on.

“Y… yes?”

“You know, if you weren’t her friend, you could have easily ended up like this. In fact, with your fetishes, there’s a good chance that you would have. Can you tell Vicki that’s it’s not right to do stuff like this? That any one of these people could be just like you? This guy paid good money to end up inside Vicki's ass. You can get that kind of stuff for free.”

“What do you want to do then? Just be big and sit in place all day? People aren’t going to let you have much on their own. I know how much working for those directors sucks. As we get bigger, you have to realize one thing… there's many ways of getting money. Worship is one way... as we get bigger, we'll have more and more... room to worship. There are other ways to get what we need as well.”

“Of course,” Diana remarked. “We’re bigger than them. We ARE superior Vicki. I keep having doubts… but I’m certain about it.  We need to use our size to our advantage. And I need to recognize what I am… Vicki… do you know what you are?”

At that point, she stopped in her tracks. She looked at her sister, who stood only up to her hips, with a strange expression on her face.

“I know what father did to you… with the way you’ve been acting, Sylvia told me. Dad… called again this morning. He asked me what was going on with the money. What we’d do if it ran out. He was taunting us. US! But I told him… that he should fear for his life. Vicki… These disappearances—they’ve been in the news, sis. I can't believe that the only people you have here are people who have paid. Are you HOPING to be the first teenage girl to have a missile fired at your ass?” The man in Diana’s hand squirmed around, as if he was still trying desperately to escape.

“I have people I care about, Vicki. Plenty of people are worth caring about. We are like gods. It’s time that you’ve thought about that.”

“Can’t you let me go?” The man finally spoke up, desperately, to Diana, the twenty five foot girl holding him in a patch. “Please? I want to go back inside Vicki's ass. I paid ten grand for this.”

“Of course ass-man.” Diana responded, holding him in both her hands. “What’s your name?”

“Steve,” the man replied. “Steve Bannon.” Diana nodded her head, as she lowered the dissheveled man back to the ground. Vicki repositioned herself, lifting one cheek a little. The slightest adjustment, and he would have been ground to paste. But he quickly crawled back into Vicki's butt.

“What… what’s the point of power if we don’t exercise it? I thought that was the whole point we took it. That it was the whole point that we wanted to grow big in the first place?” Vicki remarked. "Maybe if this isn't enough, we'll have to take from people too when we get bigger, so what?" It was surreal, observing this argument between the two titanic sisters. 

I didn't know what Sylvia was doing, but she finally spoke up. "I prefer having people I know surround me... so I'll have to pass. You two can just make more money than me in the future, I guess. I know you have power Vicki, but there's something that I need to explain."

“We do have power," Diane bellowed. Even in Vicki's chest her voice was so loud. "I got people to gather for me in the town square. I got a director to give me millions of dollars without me actually performing in this stupid film. And…” Diana hesitated, possibly thinking of Summer earlier, “I did it all without using violence. There’s no need for you to hurt people. We attract people… by our mere existence!” Diana continued, her voice growing louder. “And this isn't violence either... Vicki. I don't want anyone else to disappear. What you're doing here is fine. Let's stick to that, ok? Even if you get bigger, that doesn't mean that everybody will just let you push them around. We've been arguing about this for DAYS!"

“I… I don’t understand everything?” Vicki whispered. She was paying apt attention to her smaller sister now, bizarrely bulling her from below the height of her crotch.

“Listening to me… listening to me is the difference between ruling the world and ending up dead,” Diana growled at Vicki, poking her in her massive leg.

“Ok…” Vicki stared down at her little sister. “You’ve got my attention. But even so… the people here came here of their own free will. I'm just talking about reality. If we can't find an antidote... we're going to get really... really big... and what will we do then?"

“Besides, Do you think that people really appreciate us? Most people are JERKS!” Vicki screamed again. “We've got our worshippers, and then it seems like everybody else hates us by default. Have you seen the name of the person running you down on the news today!? It’s that director you were making some, I’m sure, high art, film with a few days ago! He didn't appreciate you at all”

Diana was silent.

“There are Christian... Muslim... figures calling us devils! Some are saying that we even need to be killed because we're abominations!" Vicki bellowed. "We haven't even hurt that many people! This house has received hate mail saying that we're disgusting perverted freaks! You're acting like I'm a psychopath!"

Nate…“ Vicki continued…” what do you think?” I was a little preoccupied as a man had just fallen next to be, slipping between Vicki's breasts. Things were a little awkward as his naked body pressed against my clothed one. There was limited room in Vicki's cavern of clevage.

“Me? What do I think?” I didn’t know what to say. Diana plucked me out of Vicki's clevage, rescuing me from the naked man. She sat me down on the floor, facing the two Small sisters. Sylvia was a good distance behind us, sitting down as she idly watched the conversation.

“I just think it gives you a better perspective, Nate,” Diana continued. “When you think about us as we are, you should see us as other people see us.” Vicki’s feet, each of her feet, was over twice as long as my entire body. Standing next to it, I could smell the sweat coming off of her feet, strong and pungent. She hadn’t cleaned herself in some time. That smell, when mixed with that of her cum, should have been disgusting. But, as always, the smell hypnotized me. I desperately wanted to surrender himself to Vicki, almost immediately, the girl wriggling her toes before me.

“Exactly, Nate!” Vicki proclaimed, looking down at him. “I know what you’re thinking. Why should you have any input at all, when you’re the size of a bug next to me.” The massive foot moved again, far faster than I thought possible. In but a moment I was fully covered again, Vicki’s scent permeating my every pore. “I told you that I’d make all your dreams come true… and I’m going to do that regardless of what Vicki or you say!” The pressure grew stronger, bearing down on me… although she still highly controlled it.

“Diana…” Vicki continued. “Maybe you’re fine masturbating on people. Maybe that’s all the novelty you need. But…” Vicki continued, “that’s not enough for me. Sis!” Vicki shouted, in a completely serious voice. “You’ve always taken care of me! When I forgot my books for school! YOU took care of me! Whenever I got in an argument with one of the stupid boys that came home! YOU took care of me!”

Vicki looked like she was on the verge of tears as she continued, her shoulders slumped. “I love you! Love you MORE than Nate!” Her voice was booming now, looking down at her sister. “It’s because I love you that I want you to be who you really are! Let loose! If you think… if you think my natural talents won’t be enough to placate people, I will let you establish my boundaries. But I am telling you… we are Gods! That’s why this treatment works for us! That’s what we’re meant to be!?” As Vicki yelled, agitated, her foot pressed me into the ground harder. The pressure began to turn to pain—my bones felt like they could crack at any moment. But somehow I knew that Vicki was not going to let that happen.

“What do you mean by ‘meant to be?’” Diana remarked. Her voice was muffled for me, trapped under Vicki's sweaty foot. And someone else's cumstain. I swear to God... er... Vicki... someone else's jizz is touching me. “And what do you mean you love me? I love you too? We’ve known that for a while. Just because you’ve been acting weird to me doesn’t make me think that I hate you!?”

“I didn’t mean that, you stupid idiot!” Vicki screamed, louder than before. “I mean I LOVE LOVE you—more than I do Nate. More than anyone! You saved me from everyone! From my boyfriends who have hit me! From my father! Even when he… he was doing it for so long. I didn’t know how to stop it! I didn’t know who to go to… most people are worthless, Di!”

“You haven’t called me Di in a long time…” Diana muttered… “Should you be keeping Nate under your foot like that? He’s still there…”

“OH! NO! I’M SO SORRYSOSORRYSOSORRY!!!!” Vicki screamed as she removed her foot off of me. The pressure finally relieved, as the light to the room returned to me. Vicki smiled a little upon seeing me again. “You’re okay… I’m so relieved… I’m so relieved…” She grabbed me, swooping me off of my feet. I nearly felt like I had whiplash as I reached fifty feet in height. “I didn’t crush you, did I? Is any part of you crushed?”

“No part of me is crushed…” I sighed, out of breath. “The pressure was pretty strong… but no part of me is crushed. What was that… about Diana?”

“Good…” Vicki breathed slowly, as she held me in her hands. “It’s that… I love Diana… AS much as you, Nate. I mean, Diana…” she looked at her in the eyes, “I love you THAT way.”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…” Diana stood there for what had to be over a minute, processing everything. “Like… in the way… when someone… proposes to someone…”

“We’ve been fucking for forever!” Vicki screamed. “What did you think it meant!?”

Diana was shuffling her feet from side to side, refusing to look up at her sister’s face. “I mean… you’re always taunting me when you fuck me. You’ll telling me how addicted I am to you… how much I should be grateful that you’re there because there’s nobody else like you… you sit on me, step on me, spit on me, how is that anything but a complete bully!?”

“I mean… you seem like you like it every time… maybe I’m getting ahead of myself… you really don’t seem to enjoy anything I want to do anymore though…”

“You always acted kind of spoiled, I guess,” Diana sighed. “But not like this… can we do more… normal stuff, you know? Like listen to music… you showed me some good David Bowie a few days ago…” Diana had turned completely red at this point.

“Nate… can you just tell her to be honest!?” Vicki brought me to her face, spittle flying into my face as she pleaded with me.

“Uh… be honest Vicki,” I spoke down to the giant girl, so far below me.

“Ok… I guess it’s not that weird if we’ve been fucking… but haven’t you told Nate that you love him? How many people do you love?”

“How many people do you love? Screw the rules! I’m the biggest thing on the planet!? I can love Nate as much as I want, and I can love you too!” 

“That’s not very romantic… is it? If you just love different people and fuck different people…”

“You masturbated on a crowd today.”

“Touche.” Diana stood there, looking at Vicki’s legs intently. “You do have a fine pair of legs… there are worse people to be with…”

“Yeah…” Vicki giggled. "I do love you most of all though. Number one. Like Sylvia says, Nate is hers..."

"HEY!" Sylvia exclaimed in embarassment.

“So the whole reason you want me to be bigger is…”

“To share this with somebody!” Vicki giggled again, louder than before. It was finally now that I looked around. The crowds that had been following the Small sisters were still here. Tiny people were watching all around the room… observing every movement of Vicki and Diana with awe.

“When I told you to not be so reckless… I just meant that you shouldn’t do anything to get hurt. But we can manage things. We can keep this under control… and maybe we can be the gods you talked about…”

“Diana, Vicki… I don’t know where you two are going, but it’s probably not a good place. Remember, it’s just a fetish I had…”

“Oh, we want it too Nate,” Vicki spoke to me sweetly. “It’s more than a mere fetish. It’s what you’ve looked at every day of your life when you weren’t with us. It’s sad that a boy with three beautiful girls for friends had to be so sex starved. It’s why you have to be under my feet all the time! And you have AB-SO-LUTE-LY no choice in the matter. We’re going to fulfill your dreams Nate… even if you tell us not to. And,” Vicki added. “I was getting impulsive earlier. I love you every bit as much as Diana… but you have to understand… we’re going to make you utterly insignificant next to us. Don’t worry… we’ll still talk to you… we’ll still protect you. But… Nate… you BELONG to me. To Diana. To Sylvia too… I also love her… but I know that she’ll never want to go along with this.”

“I love all of you too!” Diana screamed as she hugged Vicki’s legs. “I’ll do whatever you want. It’s fun to throw things around. People.” Diana looked at the crowd. “You all CHOSE to come here, knowing what Vicki’s like! Do you expect to be anything but our playthings! Vicki!” Diana stroked her leg, not being able to reach higher up the body than her calf. “I love you too, Vicki. And I do love you Nate. I’m sorry if I didn’t make that clear enough earlier… I did like it when I fucked you though. Guess I can’t do that again. I was pretty sweaty… I’ll stick you in my armpit sometime. Then you’ll get the full experience!”

“Thanks… I guess,” I replied, but you don’t need to stick me in my armpit. Vicki poked me at that moment, a gigantic finger rolling over my entire body.

“I didn’t say you had a choice Nate,” Diana commanded in a deep voice, her hips at her side. “But that’s for later. I want to speak with Vicki right now… okay?”

“She’s the boss,” Vicki chirped. “I’m sorry… you may have thought this was the buildup for something. And… it was. But not for you. Not tonight. But I’m sure you won’t have to wait long.”

“I'm taking Nate to an anime convention soon... in L.A!” Sylvia chirped. “I bet you’ll be up to a lot tonight!” 

“Don’t worry… I’ll include both of you in the future,” Diana smiled. “If it wasn’t for you, we wouldn’t be here. I have a rod bigger than people… one meant for only Vicki. You’ll have an honored place in our world.

Diana began to carry me out of the room. “I’ll be back in a second!” She called to Vicki as she left the room.

Diana carried my body like a baby up to her ear , she whispered. “We’ll be careful, no matter how big we get. We’ll never wash you away… and I’ll keep Vicki from being too bad… at least to the point of backfiring… she does seem a little better now... it makes her feel good for all those people to pay to crawl all over her.”

“And even if I don’t like boys as much as girls, it doesn’t matter if you’re the size of an ant… you’ll drown in my pleasure, Nate. And you’ll be the envy of the world.”

As usual, I didn’t say anything. I knew by now that I must truly be the most selfish person on Earth. I somehow didn’t think that Diana’s definition of “not too bad” was the same as mine. 

"HEY! WAIT!!! THERE WAS SOMETHING I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU ABOUT T HE DOCTOR!!!" Sylvia yelled as Diana ran out, carrying me. "IT'S A PLACEBO!!!"

"What?" Diana remarked, stopping in her tracks right outside the room.

"It's like one of those crazy things in an anime or sci-fi book..."  Sylvia trailed off. "The medicine the doctor gave us... is nothing! Crazy how that works, huh? So... I mean... I guess there's no antidote either."

And with that, the entire room became silent.

End Notes:

I can understand being weary about it because of the age of the character, but if you are okay with that you should check out Puberty by johnrussi as well. The set-up for slow-growth in this story is really fantastic. And the characters have detailed personalities. Make sure to check it out!

Cross-Country by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:

Just a brief chapter. I don't have too much time to update, but I figured I'd put one in.

"What? A placebo? Vicki's voice boomed as she laughed. This is no placebo! Do you see how fucking HUGE I am!" She wrapped both of her hands around Sylvia, lifting the giantess as if she was a doll, bringing her into Vicki's cleavage. "This is no placebo!"

"That's just what the doctor told me!" Sylvia exclaimed, her voice muffled from between Vicki's breasts." Diana rolled her eyes as she watched her sisters.

"Sylvia, it is true that nothing like that should be able to make us grow this big. What you're saying is that all along a sugar pill was the secret to making people giant?"

"I don't KNOW!! That's just what the doctor said."

"Ok... I'll try and research it..." Diana tapped her foot, causing the floor to shake slightly. "Just take Nate to your stupid convention. I'll find out what's going on."

Sylvia did her best to nod while trapped in Vicki's boobs.

And that's how I found myself leaving a few days later with Sylvia. I walked outside, into the sun, with Sylvia. Beyond the gates that had been built around this house, now more of a compound, people were staring at the gigantic girl. A myriad of expressions coated their faces: amazement, wonder, arousal, and anger. A million rumors were flying out about the Small sisters now. However, all they had to go on were Diana’s expeditions and Sylvia’s videos. Vicki had still been keeping mostly to herself. Perhaps that was preferable. I still could not believe that she actually let me go out with Sylvia.

“Hello everybody! I’m just going out… to a convention in L.A. So you can see me there, if you want to!” Sylvia waved awkwardly, looking out at the crowd. She wore a casual T-shirt, one that couldn’t conceal her new-found assets, the second largest pair of breasts on Earth. She was wearing a short pair of jogging shorts, revealing a full six feet of leg below, to her flip-flops. A lot of people were looking at her feet. Meanwhile, I was nearly invisible. Standing only just above her knee, I walked next to Sylvia in silence as we headed towards our ride—a sixteen wheel truck. The engine was on—roaring—the driver, invisible in the front seat, was ready to go.
“Hey! When are you making another video!” A girl yelled from the crowd.

“A lesbian fan, I like that,” Sylvia smiled casually. “They’ll be plenty of me to see from the convention, but probably nothing explicit.” Sylvia proceeded to crawl into the truck. It groaned as she moved into it—I knew the truck could support her weight, but I was worried about Sylvia’s movements turning it over. However, she was doing a very careful job, so it shouldn’t be a problem. I began to follow Sylvia as she squeezed her legs in the truck.

“Why do you pamper that boy so much! Someone screamed from the crowd, as Sylvia began to crawl in. “We want to see you with some other people!”

“Because he’s my boyfriend!” Sylvia called out, turning her head around. “You can proceed to be jealous as much as you want! But this isn’t a Q&A session, I need to go!” She winked at me as she pulled me in, away from the crowd, towards her. As I finished entering the truck, Sylvia’s massive hands reached out and closed the truck doors with a heavy thud. The thick doors muffled the sound of the crowd, only a slight roar. With a lurch, the truck began to move out.

“Well…. we’re over twenty hours away from our destination on truck,” Sylvia sighed. “I probably should have requested a plane, but I made the preparations for this kind of haphazardly. I just wanted an excuse to get away from Vicki. I’m glad she took it,” Sylvia sighed. She was leaning down on a massive pile of cushions set up in the back of the truck—it still didn’t look like a comfortable position.

“You know, it seems like giantesses are actually pretty common in manga,” Sylvia shifted slightly, just a little. She was probably afraid about knocking the truck over. “My Hero Academia has one. And so does that Seven Deadly Sins shit I hate…” Sylvia sighed. “Nate, can you rub my feet a little harder, they are pretty sore? That’s the type of thing a husband does for their wife, right?” I redoubled my efforts, doing everything I could to massage her massive digits. They weren’t as large as Vicki’s had been before—but they were far softer and plusher. I ran my hands faster and harder into the flesh, massaging it with all of my strength.

“Massaging your feet is a pleasure. It’s hardly a chore,” I breathed.

“Thanks Nate… it does feel really good. But anyway…” she continued. “As I was saying, I even saw where you looked at some manga that was just about giantess stuff, beyond the hentai anyway. There’s this thing you read called Onideka, which is this rom-com thing where the guy and girl are going to probably get together in the end, but not until after she defeats all these other giants and inadvertently kills a ton of people in the process.”

“Oh… you read through that,” I laughed nervously. “Well that one’s not that violent anyway. The girl’s trying to help people, as an ally of justice. So she’s not like what you think of…”

“Yeah yeah Nate. I know. It’s all about the drama of the girl literally being “above” the guy’s league. Literally. Heh. I promise you Nate, I like you because you’re you. Not because you’re in my “league.” So it doesn’t matter how big I get. Giantesses are more common than you’d think, I guess. In manga and elsewhere. But they tend to be so cruel… crushing things, eating people. A lot of stuff you looked at anyway. Do you really like that? Do you really like the way Vicki’s been acting?” Even as Sylvia spoke, and I massaged the space between her big and second toe, Sylvia went back to worrying about Vicki. I decided to give the spot a slight lick, causing Sylvia to giggle a little. I looked up at her, peeking just above her foot, and smiled.

“Sylvia… I’m sorry. But in all seriousness, Vicki didn’t even kill that girl. She hasn’t killed anybody. And she’s trying to collect people for you and Diana… I mean based on who tends to be in those stories, Vicki isn’t bad at all really.”

“Maybe I am exaggerating it, I suppose Vicki hasn’t been too awful. But you forget, you told me about Vicki killing someone else, right? Shouldn’t it be a problem, regardless of whether they’re “hers” or not. Oh well. Just killing one person. We can get away with that if we’re big, right?” Sylvia said in a fake-casual way. “And Nate, you know it’s not your fault that you are into big girls. But I shouldn’t have snooped on your history, I suppose. I didn’t think that Vicki would get into contact with some insane doctor, and…” Sylvia shifted her legs again, spreading them open. I was greeted to the magnificent vista of her panty covered crotch. Sylvia giggled lightly as she saw me staring at it. “I KNOW this turns you on all the time Nate, but we’ve got to find a cure. I plan to do it right after the convention. Even Vicki won’t like it if she becomes so big that she can’t really touch people without crushing them. With you. You’re going to help me. His name is Doctor Michael Winthrop. Even if it's a placebo... he may know what's going on. I'm sure that we can talk to other doctors as well to figure out what this is. We'll find an antidote, I promise.”

I nodded in the affirmative. “We’re a team, Sylvia. We’ll get through this.” Sylvia lifted her foot a little, petting the top of my head with it. This went on for a little while, her big toe pushing my hair completely out of order. The digit pressed a little roughly on my head, her petting knocking me about a little. Above me, Sylvia giggled.

“Well, that’s settled! I suppose we need to talk about the convention then! It’s next to a hotel, the Mariott. They have two lobbies, one on the second floor and one on the ground floor/basement. They said that they’d lay out a room for me in the second one and rope it off. You’ll sleep there too obviously. And I’ll carry all of our stuff—it’s faster that way. Unfortunately, they don’t have a shower for my size, but they reserved the pool for a little while so that I can use it. I know it’s kind of hypocritical after the videos, but I don’t want to expose my naked body in front of strangers on the other side of the screen. Only you. And um… I’ll take some time to put my cosplay on in the morning, and I’d like to use you to drain me a little.” Sylvia sat there for a moment, fondling her heavy beasts, thinking.

“Actually, Nate, can you take care of that now?”

“Well...” I gazed up at her massive breasts. On a 16 foot girl… she had to be able to produce quite a few gallons of milk. “It’s quite delicious, I mean it… you’re milk is the greatest thing I ever have tasted in my life. But if I actually managed to get all of it, I’d probably weigh twice as much.”

“I’ll drink whatever’s left over Nate. You know I like my milk too. And I’m quite a bit greedier than you. So I want you to drink first.” I nodded, as she pulled her shirt off for a moment, tossing it to the side. She’d just pick it back up whenever the back doors of the truck. Soon her heavy bra was removed as well, and I saw her magnificent breasts above me.

“C’mon, I’ll lie down. I need to change position anyway.” Sylvia slowly lay down, her body falling slowly. She clearly was afraid of tipping the truck over. “I know the thing’s relatively soundproof, but I wonder if the driver is hearing anything we’re doing.”

“Don’t worry about it,” I shrugged. “I don’t care if he’s jealous, as long as he keeps his eyes on the road.” Sylvia giggled as she finished taking a horizontal position in the truck. She waved me over towards her, and I began to crawl onto Sylvia’s body.

“You know, you can fuck me too, while you drink from me. I like to be as obscene as possible just for you, Natey.” Sylvia whispered as I crawled on top of her. There was a slight problem with that, however.

“You know how big you’ve gotten,” I sighed. “I would like nothing more in the universe than to do that. But I am only so big, and you are very… very big. I’m afraid that there’s no possibility of it. I can barely reach it with my feet.”

“Well, I’ll get to see how dexterous your feet are anyway,” Sylvia laughed, picking me up. “Time to feed you, Natey.” I latched on to Sylvia’s massive breast, larger than my head, and began to suckle at her eagerly. I could tell that she wasn’t into it, however. Sylvia was clearly worried… we’d have to do something about this. Before Vicki did something really stupid on a massive scale.

The Ride by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:

It's definitely been a while since I've last added to this. More Sylvia in this chapter!

The convention we were attending was in L.A., nearly on the other end of the country. It was a full two-day drive. Another car was driving behind us, containing Yuki and Jasmine. Sylvia had felt that it was a necessary measure to get her to talk to someone other than herself.

“Even if you’re mine, I can’t pay attention to you every second,” Sylvia explained to Jasmine before she left, patting her gently on the head. “And I want to make sure that you are as happy as possible. For that… you need to make sure to talk to everyone else, okay? So you’re going to be riding with Yuki.”

“Ok…” Jasmine sighed, looking down at the floor. She seemed pretty reluctant at the time, but hopefully everything would be okay. Can I at least have a pair of your panties for the trip!?”

“Um… no. You should really hang out with Yuki.”

“Oh… how about your photo album? I’m your doll, aren’t I,” Jasmine pouted. “Isn’t it fine if I’m obsessed with you?”

“You’re my doll, and you’re going to be happy and healthy. Therefore you have to be friends with all of the others!” Sylvia’s eyes narrowed, focusing on the tiny girl, who came only up to her knees. “Give me… your cell phone.”

“My cell phone? Why? You told me I could call people to let them know where I was at and keep up with them.”

“Yeah, and you can always do that. Just… not now… because I know you’re not going to use it for that purpose. You’re just going to look at pictures of me. You being obsessed with me is cute if you’re with me… but that can’t be your only feature. I took you in because I felt bad for you… and you’re adorable… go be adorable with Yuki for a while…”

“But you said it! I’m your doll…” Sylvia picked her up instantly, bringing her tiny nose in contact with hers, staring at her.

“Of course you are. I can pick you up like this all the time. I intend to have a decent collection… twenty… thirty… I’m not going to be paying attention to every one of you every second. Unhealthy obsession with me is fine! It’s INSANE obsession that goes too far.” Sylvia pet Jasmine slightly more, stroking her until she calmed down. At that point, Sylvia placed her on the floor skedaddled as quickly possible for the truck.

Soon Sylvia’s phone rang. It was Diana. Quickly Sylvia answered the phone, sighing.

“What is it now, Diana…”

“She’s sitting on me!” Diana’s voice came over the phone, loud and triumphant.

“Who’s sitting on you?”

“Who do you think!” Diana squealed. “Who else can pin me down by sitting on me!”

“Yeah… yeah… it’s Vicki,” Sylvia sighed. “How are you even talking to me, if you’re being sat on? And how proud are you about how much she weighs!”

“She’s been doing it for the past hour!” Diana called. “I like it when she sits with me. She’s playing with some of her other ‘toys’ or whatever, just making them lick her feet. I have some friends staying over anyway. Whenever I get bored, Vicki let’s me stay with them!”

“Ok… so what’s the importance of the update?” Sylvia asked. “It sounds like you’re getting along pretty well. I’ll be back in a few days.”

“Well… I mean… I just think it’s pretty cool,” Diana continued sheepishly. “I gave some of my friends a cum bath the other day.”

“What’s a cum bath?” Sylvia asked, trying her best to fake an innocent voice.

“You know… I get a large bowl… and I just rub a few out in it. I’ve had some of my friends get in it. They’ve told me that it’s really… really warm!”

“That’s cool I guess. Diana… you have to keep in mind that you’re lucky. Vicki’s not trying to hurt anyone again, is she?”

Silence came from the other end of the phone.

“IS SHE?” Sylvia pressed Diana.

“The little people… yeah… I keep telling Vicki that it’s not right to do what she does to them. But they keep obeying her stupid orders. SOME try to escape, and you can at least feel bad for them, but so many just keep coming back. How am I supposed to help people that retarded?”

“Vicki’s sitting on you, right? I don’t know how that gets you off, but apparently it does. Can I talk to her?” Sylvia was fidgeting a little. She was clearly worried

“We’re on speaker! Everyone in the room can hear us!” Vicki shouted.

“Yep! And you know what!” Diana shouted.

“What…” Sylvia droned on, uninterested.

“I’m going to screw the SHIT out of her, just like she wants. I’m going to grow bigger, like she keeps demanding I do. And I’m going to make her fucking obsessed with my cock, just like I’m obsessed with her. When I’m over a hundred feet tall, all those directors are going to be sorry. No more stupid films for Diana! NOPE!”

“Well… um… it’s like you said, Diana. You two… just because you’re big, it doesn’t mean that you should hurt people.”

“Like I told Vicki, we’re absolutely NOT going to hurt people willy nilly.” Diana spoke formally. “I laid down some ground rules.”

“Like what?” Sylvia asked, genuine curiosity in her voice.

“First! Everything we do has to be geared towards stability. People can only be hurt if one of two conditions are satisfied. They must be a volunteer… someone who willingly submitted themselves to us, or they must be someone deemed to be a bad person.”

“You know we kinda hypnotize people, right? There are plenty of people who would do crazy things for us. That doesn’t mean they deserve to DIE.” Sylvia kept talking, but Diana continued.

“Second! For volunteers, we should never deliberately hurt them. Vicki and I will use them to serve us at all times, whenever necessary. If they get hurt, it’s because we were using them for something and messed up. You know, like if we accidentally sit on them, or I put more people inside Vicki and I ram her too hard.”

“Uh…”

“Third! We are going to get what we want. Period! They still haven’t gotten the property for a proper running course, so I just ran, through the neighborhood! It’s not like anyone can stop me… sure there was some property damage and stuff. But really, what are they going to do!”

“Diana… that doesn’t sound like a rule against violence…”

“Fourth! We will use our power to change the world for the better. As I told Vicki. We should punish evildoers and protect the weak! The only people we’ll harm without their consent are those who deserve to be harmed. And everyone will look up to us and seek to emulate us.

“Don’t evildoers get what they want, period?”

“…I… I mean, we’re the most important people on Earth… what’s the point of taking this treatment otherwise? Anyway… uh…

“Fifth! And Final!” Diana shouted. “Vicki wasn’t being cautious enough about protecting people, so smaller people like and Nate and my friends that we need to protect will be required to wear an earpiece at all times. That way we can keep track of where they are, and we won’t accidentally step on them or anything!” Diana’s voice traveled expectantly over the phone. “So… what do you think!”

“Those are lousy rules.” For a while, nobody said anything over the phone. I squirmed uncomfortably on Sylvia’s lap as she sighed over the phone. She was squirming herself, moving back and forth quickly within the tight confines of the truck’s carriage.

“I’m getting the antidote, if there even is one” Sylvia continued. “This affects us in weird ways. You know that. Vicki’s been acting weird, and now you are too. I’m going to stop this. We wanted to become important, but you sound like you want to rule the world…”

“NOPE! I wouldn’t want to rule the worldI I’m not putting in the time. And I don’t want the fucking antidote. I bet there isn’t even one anyway. That doctor was so shady, you have no idea. I’m just going to keep swelling up larger and larger with Vicki. But I’m sure there’s a way to stop growing. We’ll find one eventually. After all we can't starve... and in all honesty, we've probably been making ourselves bigger... Vicki and I cared more about the giantess stuff in the first place. That has to be why we're bigger than you. We want it more. And we’re going to keep growing for now.”

"And she enjoys it!" Vicki's voice came over the phone. "I wouldn't actually hurt Diana... there's a lot of big cushions here... And she's had an erection lasting over four hours... that could be a problem though!" Vicki chuckled.


“Well, have fun with Vicki sitting on you. I’m sure her butt feels great. Bye!” Sylvia groaned as she hung up on her sister, nearly breaking another phone. She placed her head in her hands afterwards, simply sitting there.

“We need to get some researchers to look at us,” Sylvia sighed, placing her head in her hands.

"How about we contact them now?" I asked. "I know you wanted to grow a lot but..."

“It wasn't just about you Nate... we all wanted to be big. I mean, it's not like you're the lover of all the Small sisters... to be honest, you look like a bit of a doll. And I kind of do enjoy it. And I want to see what people think of me at the convention. So I'm going to wait a bit longer." As Sylvia said this, her eyes darted back and forth between her own breast, cupped in one of her hands, and myself, like she was comparing sizes, smiling a little.

"But I’m not doing that now. I’m relaxing. Relaxing. Relaxing… my sisters are going to be normal again. I shouldn’t have gone along with letting you be placed in Vicki’s fucking vagina. Whatever. I need to pee.” Sylvia shifted uncomfortably in the back of the truck, before pressing a button.

“Um… mister driver,” Sylvia asked awkwardly. “Do you know where a good place to stop to use the bathroom would be at?”

“Well, a gas station wouldn’t work,” the gruff, yet friendly, voice answered from the front of the truck.

“I know that Steve… oh… Nate. I never told you who’s driving our truck, did I?”

“No…” I nodded slowly.

“He’s my English teacher from the third grade, before I moved in to your town. He got his CDL a while back but he had difficulty finding work. He’s not a cute girl who can pull off cosplay well…”

“Who said I wasn’t?” The voice hollered back.

“But I thought that I could give him a job anyway. So I’m paying him to drive me around… where I need to go. Of course… we have no antidote… so that might be a relatively short lived job.” Sylvia slumped, pressing her hands against both sides of the truck’s interior.

“I don’t want to be so big that I can’t even handle one of my people without breaking them. I’ve tried calling the number the doctor left for us, and he just refuses to answer back,” Sylvia kept worrying. “Have we found a spot yet, away from people!? I really need to find a place!”

“We’re in Saint Louis!” The man called from the front. “There’s nothing anywhere around here!”

“Great…” she moaned. “Can you go faster… Nate. I show myself off all the time, but I’m not going out in front of these strangers.”

“I’m speeding up!” The man called from up front. I doubted that we were following traffic laws as the truck lurched forward faster. Sylvia squirmed from side to side in the truck as we barreled forward. Even now, she held me close to her, as I rested on her lap. I felt a slight bit of wetness splash against my butt, as Sylvia groaned. It was obvious that she was leaking.

“I uh… ah… can’t… take it anymore. I shouldn’t have waited so long to tell you… ah… sorry Nate!” Sylvia screamed out as she peed. The liquid poured over me rushing down my legs as it poured out of her underwear. It flowed onto the floor, covering the bottom of the truck. Her smell began strong quickly, as it flowed throughout the bottom, staining a stack of gigantic cosplay outfits prepared for Sylvia.

“I should have planned this out more,” Sylvia sighed, her head in her hands. “This is completely soaked.” Sylvia sighed. “Mr. Driver, we’re stopping. Somewhere without many people. I’m changing out of this.”

“OK.” We drove for nearly an hour more, before we pulled off an exit somewhere. We drove a little farther after that, obviously to get away from people as Sylvia requested.

It took seven loads of laundry to take care of Sylvia’s outfits—one for each costume. Fortunately, we stopped by a laundromat in a mostly abandoned town. I was able to take care of it in just a couple of hours. Sylvia simply decided to wait outside. The top of the building barely came up to her butt. She was dressed in a set of casual clothes, a belly-shirt and pair of short shorts. They were kind of small on her now… to such a degree that eight feet of bare leg was exposed. It was quite a sight.

“Um… I haven’t seen anyone that looks quite like you.” A young girl was staring at Sylvia, standing the way she was.

“How do you do your laundry if you’re that big?” Asking the important questions.

“Well… it takes a lot more detergent. And I can’t really fit in the building without breaking it,” Sylvia replied sweetly. “I’m actually kind of afraid to sit on the building. Because I might hurt it. I’ve been sitting down for a while anyway, so I need to stretch my legs.”

“Why are you so big? We’re you always that way?”

“Eh… because I can be? And no, I wasn’t always that way!” Sylvia casually shrugged.

“That’s cool. Can you give me a ride?” The girl looked up at Sylvia, only coming up to her knees.” Sylvia simply bent over, offering her hands to the girl. Casually she walked forward, and Sylvia carefully rocketed the girl into the air.

“And it’s flying! The rocket is going at last, heading for the moon.” Sylvia walked around the parking lot with the girl. She took care to avoid cars as Sylvia traversed the parking lot, time and time again. The girl couldn’t get enough of flying above the cars.

I sat outside, watching Sylvia toss the girl around. She had such a wide smile on her face. Yet the TV inside suggested something else.

“The Small Sisters: A Wonder, or a Menace?” The TV inside the laundromat began talking about the three of them.

“First appearing months ago when the one named Sylvia showed herself to the world—The Small sisters have made an international sensation. However, disturbances in their home town of Fredericksville have been traced to them. Reports of property damage, injuries, and even disappearances have been connected to these three sisters. All three have numerous fans—and many products have been sold bearing their likenesses. The most important question remains—what is causing their growth? And when will it stop? To this, we turn to a national security consultant, Dr. Smergey Rokmonanov.”

“A national security expert..?” I whispered. Sylvia placed the girl on the ground immediately, as she watched the program intently.

“Some people are panicking about these sisters,” a man on the television began speaking. “Some people keep talking about them, in a time when we understand that North Korea has nuclear weaponry, and terrorist attacks are an ongoing threat throughout the world. Even attacks from domestic right and left wing American organizations are a greater threat. We simply have to wait and see… there is a director who says that he had millions extorted from him by one of the sisters. However, he has still put his film involving the middle sister, Diana Small, on the market.”

“Wait and see…” Sylvia muttered under her breath, her hands clenched together.

“Either they are not a threat at all, in which case we do nothing. Or they are, in which case we can solve it in a day. Either way, it’s no problem. People are getting worked up over nothing.”

Sylvia turned away from the screen, looking downcast. “Surely Vicki and Diana can’t be national security threats…” she kept muttering to herself as she sat down, curling up next to the laundromat.

“I don’t think you’re a threat…” the young girl placed a single hand on Sylvia’s knee, doing what she could to comfort her. Sylvia reached a massive hand out, the palm engulfing the girl’s head, and ruffled her hair. She smiled slightly.

“Is that your mother by the car?” Sylvia pointed towards a woman standing next to a Chevy, waiving at the little girl from across the parking lot.

“Yeah!” The girl smiled, cheerfully gazing at Sylvia. She ran after her mother. “I hope I can see you on TV again! I’ve never met anyone famous before!”

“You’ll see me! Don’t worry!” Sylvia waived back at the girl, and her mother as well, as they left. Hesitantly, the mother raised her hand and waived back and Sylvia. The two of them got in the car and drove off. Sylvia kept waiving at them until they were out of sight, at which point she lowered her hand with a sigh.

“Nate… hopefully things will be normal with my siblings again.” Sylvia cried slightly, her eyes looking red. "And the fact that little girls are watching is why we shouldn't try and start fucking public orgies like Diana..." Sylvia muttered. “I’m sorry, I wanted to show you a fun time. I shouldn’t be crying around you.”

“Why don’t we just take care of it now?” I asked Sylvia, a sense of pleading in my voice. “There’s no need for us to go to an anime convention, is there?”

“I've always been a bit more responsible than my sisters, Nate” Sylvia sighed. “Maybe there really is no cure. I already sent my blood in for research, and noone's found anything out of the normal... besides there being a lot of it. But I don’t want to let Yuki or Jasmine know about that. I just have to believe!” Sylvia cried, pumping her fists. “So I’m giving these people a chance to actually figure out what's going on! There should be an obvious cause as to why we're freakin gigantic! Vicki and Diana won’t do anything too bad in the meantime, no matter what you say, you’ll see! I believe in them!”

“I just have to show my good sides… which are all of them… to the people in L.A.” Sylvia sighed. “I don’t care what they say, they’re not going to drag me out of the hotel building on unfounded fears.” Sylvia sighed, looking down at the ground.

“And what of Diana and Vicki? They’ll be okay… right?”

“Vicki doesn’t give a shit. She’s only hurt a few people… and it’s based on her whims. She wants control… but she doesn’t have direction. Diana I’m more worried about. She’s always wanted to help people… maybe she thinks changing the world will help people. But I REFUSE to worry about it right now! I’m waiting to see what the results are. If I don’t, we’re going everywhere looking for him.”

“You’re mad at them, aren’t you?” I fired back quickly.

“Yes. A little,” Sylvia admitted, her shoulders slumping. “And I’m a little mad at you too. I mean… I love you… and I understand it’s hard to be assertive with people over fifty feet tall. But Vicki’d CRUSH other people who say what needs to be said to her. I’ve been avoiding it, you outright encourage it, and now Diana’s going along with it. It's one thing to have a fetish Nate... don't you think it's becoming a bit of a lifestyle...”

“I’m sorry…” I responded. Truly, I had encouraged it… at every step. What was going to happen from here?

“What’s going to happen from now on?”

“I don’t want to think about it. Not only are we huge... but with the energy I've felt inside me? I'm not even sure I'll age properly... and I kind of wanted to settle down... but between my size... my sex drive... my fame... your complete lack of assertiveness... don't you think that I'm a bit out of your league... I've been starting to collect people like I'm playing some real life gacha Nate..."

"Am... am I a five star?" I asked, looking up at her.

"Gacha games are stupid anyway," Sylvia laughed. And then she looked down at me, and spoke quietly, more darkly. "But this... is a bit more exciting." Other people were staring at Sylvia, as she spoke without a care in the world, breaking what she just said about doing anything sexual in public. I could smell her arousal washing off of her. "I'm not going to stop at one... or a few... I plan to collect a lot of little people. As quiet and little as you are... it's not like I plan to marry you... but I'm still going to make you mine... mine completely... not Diana's or Vicki's... would you be content to be one of my dolls, my possession... for me to treasure and play with... forever?” Sylvia grimaced, then smiled slightly down at me. causing me to step back. Her crotch was almost directly above my head... it was beginning to strike me just how... MASSIVE even the smallest of the Small sisters was. Sylvia's smile was fiercely protective... yet... almost insane. Was she beginning to think of me as her possession... but of course... she was right... I couldn't hide my fucking stupid erection... being Sylvia's doll... wouldn't that be a dream come true? To forget about a career... about anything else... just let Sylvia take care of me forever?

The sound of driers began to go off, one after the other.

“Welp. Sounds like it’s done! Let’s collect the laundry, and then we’ll be ready to head on!” I began taking out several massive loads of laundry in silence. I would simply take a few articles of clothing out and hand them to Sylvia, perched outside of the front door, blocking the entryway. In turn, she would take each article of clothing and place them in the truck, her hands running over each piece of clothing. I could only really handle one shirt at a time—they each weighed quite a bit. At least I was able to carry out thirty plus pairs of her panties at a time.

Finally, we were loaded up and ready to go.

“Did you want to find a place to stay at tonight?” Sylvia’s ex-teacher asked as we clambered back into the truck, shaking with Sylvia’s movements. It was quickly turning dusk.

“No…” Sylvia drew her legs in after I crawled in, shutting the great truck carriage’s doors behind her. “No place will have accommodations for me anyway. I can sleep in the back of the truck.

“Ok…” The driver called out. We began to pull out of the laundromat. Sylvia’s hand, so many times larger than my own, rested on her vast leg. I placed my hand on hers, wrapping it around her great middle finger. It radiated so much warmth.

As we pulled out and began to leave, Sylvia smiled down at me, again, exactly the same as before.

Crashing the Convention, Part 1 by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:

Believe it or not, an update!

             It took a couple of days, all in all, to drive to Los Angeles. For the last part of the ride, Sylvia switched out riders, so that she was with Yuki, and I rode with Jasmine. She never even got a license, so that meant I was driving. I was actually kind of worried about that. Over the past few months, I had spent most of the time being dragged and carried from place to place by the Small sisters. I really didn’t do much in the way of actually driving myself. And I had to pick it up again on the Interstate, of all places. Jasmine was very excited, however.

             “So you’re not that worried about spending some time away from Sylvia?” I asked her. “You were acting pretty worried about it earlier…”

             “No,” she replied, kicking her legs in the backseat. “I had a lot of fun with Yuki. And I’m having a lot of fun with you. I’ve never really had fun like this before. I just spent most of my time in my room at home…” her eyes were glued to the window, watching the scenery pass her. “I’ve never been this far west before,” she chirped. “My family never really took me everywhere.”

             “That’s what happens when you spend all your money on a pair of panties,” I laughed. “And what happens when you’re parents don’t care for you at all.” Jasmine nodded grimly as we kept driving along. “I still can’t believe she just got me game systems when I asked for them. And an exercise bike too!” She chirped, diverting the conversation.

             “Sylvia has as much of an interest in you staying fit as I do…” I replied. “And she does want to take care of all of us.”

             “Yeah, nobody’s ever done this much for me!”

             And so the conversation stayed the same throughout the rest of the drive. It wasn’t too bad. And from the outside, Sylvia’s truck looked completely ordinary. Nobody could guess that it was carrying a gigantic girl.

             Soon, the highways became packed, even late at night. We were making it to L.A. The area around the convention was particularly terrible. They could hold over 50,000 people—but every single spot was taken this year, probably because of Sylvia. However, there was still little trouble in making it to the Marriott.

             Soon the car was pulling into the lot. We had made it to L.A—the convention would be starting tomorrow. But the four of us had to find a place to stay—a bit of a challenge when the leader of the pack stands twenty feet tall.

             “Sylvia! Sylvia, I love you!” Voices screamed as she stepped out of the truck. Sylvia was clearly tired, but she stifled a yawn as she crawled out and waved her hands to everyone in a bubbly fashion.

             “HELLO L.A!” Sylvia winked, greeting the adoring crowd. “SYLVIA SMALL HAS ARRIVED!!!” They kept waving at her, screaming, jumping up and down. Cameras flashed all around to get pictures of Sylvia, clad casually in a T-shirt. Her hair was neatly styled and her clothes sharp—I don’t know how she did it, but somehow Sylvia looked like she hadn’t been riding in a truck at all.

             “Unfortunately… I’m a little ahhhhh,” Sylvia yawned sweetly, “a little tired right now. So I’m going to take my friends…” Sylvia stepped slowly and carefully towards Jasmine and I, who were beginning to swarm us. It was almost menacing—Jasmine looked terrified as the crowd swarmed around her. Soon Sylvia’s gigantic foot had to physically push people away to separate us out.

             “Stay right by my side,” Sylvia called after us. “I’m tired… I’m ready to go to the hotel.” We followed, right underneath Sylvia’s pants, as she led us into the Marriott. The crowd followed her… but they kept some distance from her gigantic feet, which provided a circle of protection for us.

             Soon we were in front of a couple of hotel staff, standing formally in front of a strange sort of garage.

             “This hotel has a special entrance into the lower lobby,” one of them explained. There were several staff members standing there, with the bodies of bouncers. Some of them were even armed. “We carry extra protection because of the amount of people who wish to see Sylvia. This way we’ll be able to keep people out.”

             “Ok…” Sylvia stared at the garage entrance, sounding nervous. At last, the garage entrance began to open, leaving ten feet of clearance. Sylvia slowly clambered inside—the three of us followed her in. As soon as we made it, the door shut behind us, clanging with a heavy, metallic sound.

             We were in a hotel lobby, sans most of the furniture. There was a massive set of blankets and sheets laid out for Sylvia. At the other end, an incredible mound of fruit and snacks were laid out, courtesy for Sylvia. The room was sparsely provided on the whole, but to provide all this to Sylvia must have cost a great deal of money.

             “Well, it looks like this is our set-up!” Sylvia sounded relieved. I don’t think that she expected as much as she got. She had to crawl throughout the room. Yuki, Jasmine, and I were all looking up at her butt as she crawled, something that Sylvia definitely noticed. As she inspected the other set of doors, she wriggled it slightly… I felt something happy rising in my shorts already.

             “I’m a little tired right now, you three. I don’t know if I’m up to playing with my dolls tonight. Sylvia yawned again, lying down on the vast set of covers. “My sisters have always told me that I lie down stone still in my sleep. So you can just sleep with me if you want. Someone needs to get the lights though. I quickly walked over to the set of several switches that controlled the lights in the lobby and turned them all down. There must have been a lot of people outside, but it was still very quiet and dark in here. I felt something hit me as I turned around, falling over encased in fabric. I struggled against it to get out, but to no avail.

             “It’s just my shirt!” Sylvia laughed as I extricated myself slowly from the mass of fabric. Soon I was able to fully extricate myself from the shirt, laughing myself. There was just so much of it. I walked over to Sylvia, who I knew must be stripped down.

             “I’ve been overflowing so much recently…” Sylvia sighed, as all three of us clambered on top of her in the darkness. “I’m not that hungry now, the thirty subs you got me this morning has held me up, but I know none of you have eaten in a little while… so please…”

             I believe that Jasmine was being started out on the other nipple as Sylvia moved me on top of her breast. I kind of simply threw myself on to her breast—nearly two feet high and nearly two feet long. It was capped with an areolae six inches in diameter and a skinny nipple two inches in length. The feel of it was familiar to me by now, as I easily placed my mouth over it. The flow of milk was wider even than when she first lactating. Feeling the vast soft breast beneath me, I thought about how many gallons of milk were contained within her vast breast.

             “This is one reason that I don’t really want to be too big…” Sylvia breathed erotically. “I’ll be able to feed you no matter how big I am… but I love the feeling of your cute little mouths suckling on my nipple. I don’t want to go without it. Ever.”

             I felt myself beginning to calm down as the milk flowed into me. I haven’t eaten all day, taking the warm stream down my mouth easily. My entire body felt warm as it flowed into me.

             “I still have so much milk,” Sylvia spoke softly. “But you already look like you’ve had a lot. Don’t tell me that you can’t drink all of my delicious, nutritious milk!” Her stomach easily accepted multiple people on us. Impulsively, I wrapped both of my arms around her breast—Jasmine, not to be undone, did the same. Sylvia squealed slightly at this touch.

             “My little dolls are always so eager! I’m never going to get over this!!! It’s so great!” Sylvia squealed quietly as she moved beneath us, adjusting her position. Soon she pulled a sheet over her, the three of us becoming trapped between Sylvia and the covers—which were even thicker to compensate for her size. Sylvia had thrown even the blanket over her, although it was pretty hot here. Then again, she had always done that, so it made sense that she would keep that up now. I swear, it was October and over eighty at night. It was very hot here—and I mean literally hot—trapped between Sylvia and the covers.

             “I’m a very heavy sleeper as long as it’s not noisy… so you can do whatever you want…” Sylvia yawned again, getting prepared for sleep.

             “The humidity here’s wonderful, isn’t it?” Jasmine spoke to me eagerly. In the extreme darkness of the covers, I could still make out a bit of a shadow that I thought was her. “

             “Sometimes the doll thing’s kind of play, but right now I seriously want you to act like dolls,” Sylvia mumbled. “I’m a weird sleeper—you moving around on me won’t wake me up, but talking will.”

             “EXCUSE ME!  I don’t mean to be rude, but I’m trying to sleep up here!!!” Sylvia shouted, rapping her hand against the ceiling, causing plaster to rain down. I grabbed Sylvia’s arm, afraid that she’d just punch through into the next floor. It did quiet down, however. The room became silent instantly, the wide awake Sylvia grumbling as she pulled the covers over her. However, in a moment, the sounds still continued, people quietly asking for names and other information. That’s when it hit me—the registration for the convention was right above us.

             “They’re still talking!” Sylvia groaned. “Why? Why won’t they shut up? SHUT UP!” Sylvia hit the ceiling harder, so hard that I could almost feel the room shake underneath the covers. “Nate, you’ve had plenty of milk, right?”

             “Yeah! Why?”

             “Below duty for Sylvia, that’s why. There might be underage people up there, so we need to be quiet,” Sylvia whispered. “Geez… the effect of this medicine is ridiculous… I doubt you mind though. Please your giant cute benefactor, Nate…” Sylvia yawned again widely. As I removed myself from Sylvia’s erect nipple, Yuki quickly took my place to begin suckling at her. I shuffled down her body, going down the sweaty surface. I crawled down her stomach, her hips, and soon I began to turn around, repositioning myself on her body. After turning around, my feet were between the legs of Yuki and Jasmine, both suckling at Sylvia’s breasts. Soon I was staring face to face with her own gigantic vagina. Feeling around in the dark, I was Her smell was different than the overpowering haze of Vicki. Rather, it was one that was sweet, erotic… one that made me desperate to please her. It mixed with the growing smell of her sweat.

             Gingerly, I moved myself towards her button of a clitoris, and I began to suck on it. Sylvia groaned slightly. It almost felt like I could feel the steam rising from her vagina. I was licking at her sweat and cum, the white substance flowing into my mouth. Sylvia bucked against me, extremely lightly, as I began to buck against her stomach. I wasn’t sure how this was going to help her fall asleep, but I wasn’t complaining.

             The smell of Sylvia’s sweat was incredibly strong… due to her habit of coating herself in numerous blankets, she typically showered every morning. But now I found myself licking at her feverishly, plunging both of my hands into her large pussy, fondling every inch of her.

             “You’re all so cute… rubbing yourselves all over my large body… Nate… you’re tiny movements are so adorable…” her body moved beneath me, almost flowing as I felt herself quickly build to a climax. Just bucking myself along her body and getting to feel my dick ride alongside the sweaty skin was enough… I felt myself cumming explosively onto her skin, where I lay there limply. Sylvia responded with a much more subdued climax—her cum splashed onto my hands, the thick liquid spraying gently out of the massive girl. I couldn’t see anything, but I could feel it flowing on me immediately. Lightly, I lapped at her clit, doing what I could to extend her orgasm as Sylvia shrank slightly. Trapped here in the covers, with her sweat, her skin, her cum, the fragrance of Sylvia had become as strong as Vicki’s ever was… I couldn’t have enough of it.

             “They stopped upstairs…” Sylvia said quietly, just enough to hear. Soon the sound of her light breathing came from above. It didn’t feel right to sleep on her naked body… but Jasmine had clearly already done the same, curled up on her breast. Yuki was simply drinking from Sylvia, still intent upon it. It appeared the best two pillows were already occupied… but anywhere on Sylvia’s body would work for sleep.

             Laying down on Sylvia’s body, I curled up, and began to feel myself drifting off among the haze of Sylvia’s sweat, her body below me, and the heavy blankets covering me.

Crashing the Convention (Part 1)

             I woke up, feeling sticky all over. Sylvia’s sweat had stuck to my body to such a degree that I felt like I needed to peel myself off of her. Light was pouring in, even through the incredibly thick blankets. So I could make out the form of Sylvia’s perfect, “thin” stomach before me. Even now, rivulets of sweat were running down its massive form. Yuki and Jasmine were before me as well, both completely naked. Both of their small forms were highly attractive in their own right—when their heads were positioned on Sylvia’s breasts, the picture presented before me was so erotic that it had no right to exist.

             “Morning Nate,” Jasmine called out. She definitely looked smug as she hugged the massive breast before her. “We were going to wake you up in a bit. You looked pretty comfortable there, as you should be…”

             “Today’s going to be a long day…” Sylvia yawned. “I said I’d be there to three A.M. for something, the last event of the day. It’s only 7:30 now… we can take our time to get going. You should have breakfast first… right?”

             “You mean your milk, right?”

             “It’s the most erotic way to have breakfast, isn’t it? Besides, you know that it’s cooler when you can just drink it.”

             “Like how you always got smoothies all the time!” Yuki laughed, poking Sylvia’s gigantic breast.

             “Exactly! You all are drinking my milkshake!”

             “Well that’s one way to put it!” I laughed. “I wasn’t saying I was disappointed or anything. Really, your milk is the best thing that I’ve ever tasted!”

             “Ah… that’s sweet Nate. You know, you three drinking my milk actually helped me fall asleep last night. It makes me calm. I don’t know how to explain it, but when it’s like… flowing out of me. But people drinking my milk actually helps me fall asleep. It made me feel nice and tired last night. Nothing makes me feel more secure than when all my little fri… dolls are crawling all over me.” I blushed at this statement. Coated in Sylvia’s sweat, I moved up to her gigantic breast, and began to drink my breakfast. I felt calm upon drinking it… but also invigorated, like I could easily take the day. My head was matted to my hair with sweat.

             “It was pretty hot in there last night, wasn’t it Nate? But I find it kind of sexy… drenching all my little dolls with my sweat.” Sylvia smiled fondly, switching her hand between the three of us for a few moments. I kept drinking from her in silence, until Sylvia propped herself on her elbow and yawned widely.

             “We’re going to prepare for today then. I’m cosplaying… and I don’t want everyone to be smelling my sweat all day. So we’re going to go to use the pool as a bath for a little while. You need to wash off too… I don’t want you smelling like my sweat either. And then you’re going to help me get my cosplay ready. For today… I thought that I’d dress as Catherine, from the game Catherine.” That was one game she played that I had definitely paid attention to. I actually played the co-op with her, although Sylvia got a little frustrated with my block pushing skills. As someone who understood the game, it was necessary to ask…

             “Which Katherine?”

             “Catherine. The blonde one. I think I’m going to make a splash, showing up in this white dress at the con! All of you look forward to it!”

             “Right… as nice as your sweat is, I could use a bath…” Yuki jumped off of her vast body, landing on the floor with a soft thud. She pressed a button at the other end of the room, and another vast entranceway began to open up, leading to one of the two hotel pools. One that Sylvia had completely reserved for herself. I wasn’t sure if that was the fame or the money talking in this instance. Numerous bottles of shampoo were stacked next to the shallow end of the pool, along with large bars of soap and several bottles of hair dye.

             Jasmine and I jumped off of Sylvia’s body as well, Sylvia having thrown off the numerous blankets and sheets. She began to rise up into a crawling position, being unable to stand up within the confines of the room. She crawled into the pool room.

             Chairs were still set up throughout it, each of them absolutely tiny next to the form of Sylvia.

             “It’s like I’m crawling through a giant dollhouse!” Sylvia marveled, picking up one of the giant beachchairs and studying it with intent. Her hands carefully manipulated the object, delicately handling it so it didn’t break. “It really is this cool… being this big. I never thought that I would be able to see the world this way. I never thought I would be able to have really cool followers who would stay with me and help me like this. Especially you Nate. Your dream is my dream.”

             Sylvia slowly slipped into the water. It stood only eight feet deep, not even standing up to her butt when standing in it. For a while, Sylvia sat on the edge. Her naked figure presented an imposing sight.

             “Of course your dream is our dream,” Jasmine said. “There’s no right for someone so powerful to be so sweet?”

             “Really?” Sylvia smiled. “I’m going to ask you to clean me up right now, while I just lay here and relax. I have ultra cute little people tending to my every need—I think I’m getting quite a bit out of this,” Sylvia gently dipped herself in the pool, her head resting on the shallow end. Her body stretched across nearly the entirety of the pool. The water supported her breasts, raising them slightly in the water. She slowly whistled as she waved a finger at us, beckoning her three dolls to come over.

             “Are you all ready? Jasmine, Yuki, Nate. I need my harem to wash me right now!” Sylvia called the three of us over, “Jasmine… you get to wash my… private parts. Yuki, you’re on hair duty. I’m sorry Nate, you’re on the pits, and stomach, and my general mid-section.” Yuki immediately began squirting half a bottle of shampoo onto Sylvia’s hair… she rubbed her hands across the vast plains of her hair. It flowed all the way down into the water, extending past her shoulders. Yuki had quite a task to tend to.

             But I had another. Sylvia raised her arm up, exposing her armpit, a crevice from which the smell of her sweat was particularly strong. She flashed a lazy smile at me. Quickly, I grabbed one of the rags laid out for us,

             “Your hair has always been particularly luxurious,” Yuki sighed, letting some of the strands flow through her fingers as she began to lather her up. “At this size, it’s unbelievable. Really, everything is.”

             “Um-hmm,” Sylvia hummed in satisfaction. She was making waves with one of her foot, lazily raising it in and out of the water.

             I began to lather up the rag, applying it to an armpit that my head could easily fit inside. The stench rising from there was simultaneously terrible and wonderful… and it was my duty to get rid of all of it. I used both hands to spread the rag around her armpit-her armpit hair had grown out a little, but it wasn’t particularly long yet—especially for someone her size. Soon I had foamed up all of the area inside the single armpit. I began to scrub at the area with more force, splashing water onto the surface—it was someone difficult to clean someone else—especially when they were sixty times as big as you.

             “Did your parents call again?” Sylvia asked Jasmine out of Curiosity, even as the smaller girl tried to clean her crotch.

             “Yeah… I keep telling them how much fun I’m having here. Frankly, how much better you are than them. But they keep insisting that you’re kidnapping me, and that they’re going to file charges.” Even as they talked, I finished applying the water to her armpit, removing all the suds I had lathered up. Even after a full wash, the smell was still there. Not as strong as before, but strong. Of course, I suppose a girl her size could produce a lot of sweat. So I began the process over again. Not that it was in the least bit unpleasant—I basked in the feeling of her wet skin as I cleaned her armpit. And I LIKED her smell.

             “Going to file charges?” Sylvia laughed. “Good luck taking me to court. I wouldn’t be able to fit in there. You don’t need to call them anymore regardless. I told you that you can talk to whomever you want, even after you live with me. But it’s pointless if they’re just going to harass you… speaking of which, I’m pretty clean down there. Time to clean my ass.” Sylvia’s entire body turned underneath me, her armpit moving away as Sylvia created vast waves throughout the pool. I felt my body bobbing up and down as Sylvia’s other arm came crashing towards me. I got water in my mouth as the simple act of Sylvia’s turning around created a tempest in the pool. I guess it was time for her left armpit.

             Sylvia brought her right armpit up to her mouth and sniffed at it. “It’s good enough, I guess. Not too strong. Nate, get the other.” Obediently, I began the process again, attacking the other armpit.

             “Yuki, everything that I told you about arrived in your room, right?” I had spent the last of my time before I left with Diana, so I didn’t have too strong of an idea as to what they looked like, but some of the normal sized rooms—adjacent to Sylvia’s new larger one—had been completed. She said that she’d let us pick out furniture… books… everything for all of them. The only conditions were that they all had to open up to Sylvia’s room, through a small door designed to be opened with her fingers, and that we had to keep them regularly cleaned.

             “Yeah… it’s there. It’s really nice. Far nicer than when I was staying at for college.”

             “Do you still want to go back?” Sylvia asked, curiosity tinting her voice.

             “No… I was worried about staying with you, for my future. I always freaked out about what I would do, how I would handle living on my own. It made me want to pull my hair out… speaking of which… it’s kind of silly, but I don’t think that I can get the shampoo out of your hair myself… maybe you can dunk it under the water…” Yuki asked, red-faced. “I’m sorry…”

             “You don’t have to be sorry!” Sylvia teased, before dunking her head under the water, letting a great stream of bubbles flow forth, as the shampoo ran off her head into the pool. Yuki placed her hands deep under the water’s surface herself, doing what she could to get the shampoo out of Sylvia’s hair. Even as she did this, I continued washing at her armpit. I realized now while scrubbing the soap out of it that she would have dipped it under the water if I had just asked.

             Soon I had cleaned the left armpit to a satisfactory degree as well—passing the Sylvia smell test.

             “Just soap up my stomach and chest once, Nate. I’ll dip myself under the water to get it off. You don’t have to ask… I mean, most the reason I have you do this anyway is just because it feels so comforting… having your little arms flow all over me. I’m having a giant pool built at the house for me. I intend to do this everyday!” I didn’t have to be told a second time. I applied body wash across her flat, supple stomach, sudsing up her soft stomach. From there, I went up to her incredible breasts, the same ones that the three of us had breakfast from a short time ago. However, Sylvia was tapping her foot up and down impatiently in the water—the convention had already started—I realized that she wanted to get going.

             “Alas, it seems that I don’t have the time to sink my hands into you right now, Sylvia!” I exclaimed as I continued applying a lot of body wash to her underboob—where the smell of sweat had grown particularly strong as well.

             “You have all the time in the world Nate. Just not right now.” I quickly finished applying the body wash to Sylvia, and Yuki had finished lathering up her hair a second time. Sylvia generated a great wave, rippling throughout the pool, as she dipped her entire body underneath the water’s surface. Soon she rose back up… and up… and up… as she stood up out of the pool. I didn’t realize, but the pool’s depth, along with the ceiling’s height, allowed Sylvia free reign to stand up in the room.

             “All right everyone, this is a scouting mission as well. If any of you see any girl’s I’d like, make sure to introduce me to them!” Sylvia chirped. “Cosplay time!”

             “Should we help you with that too?” Yuki asked, she had immediately taken to paddling through the water, trying to get in a quick lap.

             “Only by putting on your cosplay!” Sylvia explained. “I have it all picked out for the three of you. Jasmine… YOU are going as Futaba in my stead! Maybe I couldn’t go this time, but someone had to! Yuki!” Sylvia pointed with a flourish at her. “YOU are going as Katherine, with a K. I have to complete the set! And Nate! You know how this is going. You have a bushy wig with your name on it!”

             “Yep! I knew it!” I exclaimed. “I knew that I would be Vincent tonight. There are far worse characters to go as though. Isn’t this setting up Yuki for failure though? How is Vincent supposed to pick Katherine when Catherine figured out how to grow four times as tall?”

             “This is the alternate dimension where Katherine is lesbian and Catherine appears for her too. They’re reunited with her, the three of them, in a relationship. And Futaba too!” Sylvia laughed. “I’m not taking the lore of our cosplay too seriously, Nate. All three of you will find your outfits next to mine, near the deep end of the pool!”

             “Of course I’m go ing to go as the shut-in,” Jasmine sighed, heading towards her outfit.

             “The most adorable shut-in in video game history!” Sylvia exclaimed. At Sylvia’s words, Jasmine perked up, almost running towards her costume. I immediately began to put on the casual outfit, slipping it on with ease. The girls of course, had a much harder time. The cosplay really made me realize how much easier it was to dress for men than for women a lot of the time.

             Vicki, Yuki, and myself were given wigs, but Sylvia went the extra step of beginning to dye her hair fully blonde.

             “This would be so much easier if I just had blonde hair normally like Diana,” Sylvia poured out multiple bottles of dye onto her, spreading it throughout her vast expanse of hair. “I need to curl it into those sort of odd drills too…” Yet it didn’t take her long at all. In but a few minutes, Sylvia had worked the dye through her hair, and had effortlessly styled it. In but another moment, Sylvia had slipped on the outfit, and twirled around in the white outfit, prepared to seize the day.

             “Everyone! It’s time! I’m going to be the star of the show, and a lot of people are going to go after me and the people I keep around me. So you all need to stay with me at all times! I don’t want anyone taking you just to get to me or something. Remember: Rule number one—STAY BY MY SIDE!”

             Sylvia did an impressive job of dressing up as Catherine, to say the least. Sylvia used to be self-conscious about cosplaying as anyone who was busty, due to her own figure. Now… that had long been rectified.

             “I’m a succubus leading people to my realm!” Sylvia cried out we walked out the pool room together, heading towards registration. Same as last night, there were a couple of guards, a bit too prepared for an anime convention… I wondered if anyone did want to hurt Sylvia, or us… and why.

             Immediately the normal reaction started up… everyone, men and women, were staring at the cosplaying Sylvia Small. She didn’t say anything, a proud expression plastered on her face as she walked through the wide hall. True enough, the trend of using regal convention halls even for anime conventions paid off, as Sylvia could walk at her full height. People were trying to look up her white fluttering skirt as she walked towards the registration desk, swaying her hips from side to side. People may not have known it… but Sylvia was out to attract mates right now. Anime conventions may have plenty of unattractive people, but the stereotype didn’t apply to everyone.

             And many of the girls at an anime convention were exactly Sylvia’s type… and my type. Many who were passionately into anime and video games… many who would dress at these conventions to personify the cute lifestyle… and I’m sure Sylvia hoped… at an event where she loudly announced she would attend, many who would be willing to live as her personal dolls.

             For Sylvia, this wasn’t just play. This was work—so that she could later play more—so that I could later play more.

             “Um… so you’re Sylvia, I assume?” The young boy taking registration looked up at her as if she was some sort of god. “You’re… you’re bigger than I thought.”

             “Yeah, that’s me,” she giggled. “Do I get a little badge as well...?” Sylvia looked down at all the nametags lined up before her. “One would be cute to pin on my little white dress.”

             “Um… that’s not necessary,” the man gulped, looking straight up at Sylvia. “The… the two events with you tonight are still on… um… you won’t be able to fit in most of the event rooms other than the main auditorium… I um… hope you don’t mind.”

             “Don’t mind!? Don’t mind!?” You’re not going to like me when I’m angry!” Sylvia shouted, looking down at him with a stern face for but a moment. He completely quailed under her grasp. Standing behind Sylvia, he looked like he could piss his pants. Sylvia immediately burst out laughing. “I kind of figured that, y’know? Hotel convention rooms aren’t made to accommodate big girls like me.” The man slumped over, his heart rate having returned to normal.

             “Oh… um… we didn’t issue you a pass… we figured everyone would recognize you, so we didn’t issue anything… you can go on through.”

             “What about my friends?” Sylvia asked, gesturing to the three of us. “Do you need to give them anything?”

             “Ah… yes… your friends… the ones from… the videos…”

             “Yep! The ones from the videos!” Sylvia giggled. “Don’t they need passes?”

             “I’ll… I’ll give them some for free!” The boy stuttered. I just need to take down their names, and we’ll be good!”

             “Alright!” Sylvia gave a cutesy, preppy cheer, bunching her fists together. “Let’s get going!”

             The attendant looked at the three of us curiously as he handed passes out to the three of us. “So… is it true that you really… live with her… I mean… you’re all on those videos… and…” Jasmine simply nodded her head, a wide smile on her face.

             “It’s true… we’re pretty lucky,” Yuki bragged as she took her identifying card from him. “Sylvia takes care of so much… people in my family have been calling me lazy for abandoning college… but I’m starting to think that they’re just jealous of me.

             “Yeah…” he stared after us as we walked into the main hall of the convention center. It was twenty-five feet in height, providing enough room for Sylvia to freely walk about.

             “It’s Sylvia! Sylvia!” People immediately began swarming her as she entered. Sylvia waved at all of them.

             “Everyone’s wandering around me… under my skirt. You have no idea how weird this looks,” Sylvia was ogling all the little people mulling about around her, the main attraction of the entire convention. Soon Sylvia spotted one of the viewing rooms, and she got on all fours to look inside.

             “They’re showing Yu-Gi-Oh??? Really??? There’s barely anybody in here…” The few people in the room soon were ogling the face that blocked the entirely of the doorway, however… or I imagined they must have been, because Sylvia’s face obscured the view entirely. People were pretty brazenly wandering up near her backside, where the white skirt managed to barely conceal one of the largest butts known to mankind. From inside, and outside, everywhere, people began to pepper Sylvia with all sorts of questions.

             At that moment, Sylvia’s stomach rumbled loudly, not for the last time this weekend. Not even close.

             “First thing’s first! KAR-A-O-KE!” Sylvia screamed, bored in but a moment. “But first, I’m hungry. Nate, where do you think they sell snacks?”

             “Enough snacks for you!?” I replied.

             “Well, duh. I’m the one who’s hungry here. And I have a lot of money. Everybody, where are snacks at?”

             “End of the hall!” People from ‘the crowd’ shouted… at this point, I really had begun to think of the fans of these sisters as nothing more than a crowd of indistinguishable people. I wonder what they thought of them. Still, Sylvia was being rather polite for a twenty foot tall girl.

             “And where’s karaoke!” Sylvia was practically bouncing on her feet now. I felt the floor shake slightly even as she did so.

             “Second floor! Right above the area for food!” Sylvia nodded her head in anticipation.

             “Right! I’m hungry we’re getting snacks. Let me know if you want anything!” At that moment, Sylvia reached for the three of us and effortlessly scooped us into her arms. “This way we’ll travel faster, and we won’t get lost! LETSGOLETSGOLETSGO!” It had been a while since Sylvia had been to an anime con… and I was remembering how excitable she got at them.

             “I’ll take all the Taiyaki!” She had walked up to a vendor, cooking the meat, and instantly began pestering him.

             “Look… uh… that’s about 10,000 dollars worth for the entire cart.” He looked up at Sylvia with an intimidated expression. Sylvia reached into her pocket and pulled out and oversized wallet—out of which immediately a pile of 100 dollar bills emerged.

             “Here it is! Give me the Taiyaki now!” She nearly shoved the bills in the guy’s face, bending down slightly so that he could actually grab the bills out of her hand.

             “OK! OK!” He immediately took the money from her, and opened up the whole cart to Sylvia. It was a large cart, nearly seven feet in length—even so, I knew that this had to be no more than a single meal for a growing Sylvia.

             She grabbed several sticks of Taiyaki out of the cart at a time, taking it quickly to her mouth. People gawked as she quickly consumed the entirety of the cart. She ate messily, yet mysteriously, the sauce only got on her hand and face. Not a drop of it found a way onto her cosplay.

             When complete, Sylvia grabbed the whole stack of napkins left near the facility. They were postage-stamp sized to her, but she quickly got all of the sauce throughout these napkins. She even threw away all of the napkins in the paper towel afterwards. Sylvia burped quietly, and then stood up again.

             “Okay. NOW Karaoke!”

             “Um… Sylvia… how do you get to the second floor?” Yuki spoke in a flustered manner. “The staircase is only like three feet wide.”

             “One foot at a time!” Sylvia proclaimed, heading for the staircase.

             “No you’re not!” One of the convention staff immediately walked up towards Sylvia. She rolled her eyes as she looked down at the man attempting to boss her around, only coming up to her knee. “There’s effectively no railing for these stairs when the railing doesn’t even come up to your knees anyway…”

             “Hmm… those stairs don’t look like they’ll support me… they’ll just all come tumbling down if I step on them. Right? But maybe I don’t have to take the stairs…” Sylvia looked at the wide opening to the second floor. It was only about twenty-five feet off the ground… I knew what Sylvia must be thinking. “I’ll just pull myself up! Everyone, get WAY out of the way in case I fall.”

             She sat all of us down on the ground, directing us to get out of the way, as she reached above herself for the second floor’s ledge. Sylvia began to strain herself as she acted with all of her might to lift her entire body. She traditionally wasn’t the strongest girl—I suppose she was now—and I knew that she would have trouble pulling herself up. In high heels, making her stand at 22 feet tall, it presented an odd sight as she determinedly attempted to hitch herself up. She got her chest up to the second floor pretty quickly, her ample assets providing a way for her to maintain her position. Everyone was staring now, wandering even farther out of the way.

             “Shoot!” Sylvia slipped all of a sudden—and in an instant, her massive body fell to the floor. The entire convention hall shook upon the sudden impact. Some people fell over from the earthquake-like shock, and stacks of merchandise and posters came down all across the hall. Anyone fortunate enough to be coming through the main passageway would be able to see straight up Sylvia’s skirt, her legs spread wide open after the fall. Convention staff came up towards Sylvia, telling her to stop it again.

             “NO! I am doing karaoke!”

             “We can bring the karaoke down there!” The staff member desperately pleaded with Sylvia as she quickly got back on her feet, balancing on her high heels, as she attempted to pull herself up again. This time, she pulled herself up with a single, fluid effort, exerting all of her strength as she quickly swung her legs over the side. Soon I was staring up at Sylvia’s back, all the way on the second floor. I swore that I could hear the floor groaning.

             “Everyone, get up here!” Sylvia cried in a hyper voice, “Karaoke!” The three of us quickly ran up the stairs, following Sylvia in her every whim. The ceiling of the second floor was lower, and Sylvia was sitting down on the floor. I swore that I could still hear the floor groaning. Even while sitting down, the red ribbon across her waist was at the level of my head.

             “Everyone’s staring at me!” Sylvia blushed, looking at all the attendees focused on me. “You can take a pictures of me if you want! I don’t mind!” She moved just be scooting around on her butt, looking at all the little rooms.

             “Of course everyone’s staring at you,” I remarked. “Someone this beautiful and this large is going to be stared at a lot!”

             “I probably can’t get into any of the panels today… I bet I could have one be held out here, though, with my succubus powers. I’ll have to do that later… I didn’t do a good enough job of looking at the schedule. Yuki… tell me if there’s anything I’ll like.”

             “Will do!” Yuki saluted, as she began to pour through the schedule.

`            “There’s anime screenings all along this end of the floor,” Jasmine remarked, pointing towards the room on the right.

             “I don’t go to an anime convention to watch anime…” Sylvia sighed, looking at the screening room. “Besides, I don’t come anywhere close to fitting inside them.” Several people stopped to view Sylvia’s panties as she bent over to examine the viewing room. Her head was as tall as the door. At that point cameras flashed behind Sylvia, as people began taking pictures of her exposed panties, riding up into her butt. My breath was taken away. I was with this girl all the time… and yet the sheer sexuality she effortlessly exposed took my breath away every time.

             “Are people taking pictures of my panties?” Sylvia asked innocently. “I mean, that’s what happens with wearing a skirt like this.” It hardly qualified as a skirt at all, to be exact. It was definitely somewhat shorter than Catherine’s in the game. Her uniform barely reached the bottom of her ass, and hints of her panties showed even as she walked. Anyone below her would be granted the full view of one of the largest butts in all existence.

             “What am I even doing here!?” Sylvia pulled her head from the door suddenly. “Where’s the karaoke! I need to go there now!”

             “It’s at the end of the hall!” Yuki shouted, directing us towards it. “It just started, it’s still going on for a while!”

             “Great! Now that we’re officially starting, it’s time for me to hand out your papers.” Sylvia reached into the single pocket on her white dress and pulled out a bunch of little slips. “Beyond me, of course, Nate is number two here, so I’m going to give him five of these. Yuki gets three as a best friend bonus, and Jasmine gets two as an early bird special!” Soon Sylvia placed the papers in my hand. The paper was pretty cluttered, decorated with hearts and pink all across it. Furthermore, a lot of text was fit onto this paper:

Congratulations! You have been selected to compete in a competition to live permanently with the biggest cutie, Sylvia Small! You have been selected because you meet the following basic qualifications:
1. You have been judged as extremely cute either by myself or one of my current dolls!

2. You are flexible sexually—open to men/women. It’ll be mostly women, but there’s one friend I’d like to watch with some girls. Also open to giant girls in general—things like being coated in my love juices, drinking from me, and even going inside me.

3. Willing to stay with me at ALL times. You can still call people/invite people over. But you must be willing to pack what you want and live at my house. Your room can be however you want!

4. Other general duties of being a doll—cuteness, obedience, a willingness to let me dress you up with my fingers, etc.

5. Extremely devoted and loyal to me. In turn, I’ll take care of everything for you!

The competition will be held outside the convention hall, at the nearby Station Center, on Saturday at 11:30, which I have rented out. It will be VERY 18+. Think of my videos. It will last as long as it needs to! See you then!

             “That should explain everything!” Sylvia explained. “I handed Nate more because he’s been so vitally important to me my entire life, and some of this is fore him too! I want to see you fucking a harem of beautiful women on top of me more than anything else! This is the way!”

             “Holy shit!” Someone called out from the crowd. It’s not like Sylvia was being particularly quiet. I imagine all three floors of the convention hall could hear her. Sylvia completely ignored the people talking about her. I realized what was going on… Sylvia would talk about the competition in front of us loudly. That alone was enough to get people interested in it!”

             “Finally karaoke time!” Sylvia adjusted herself into a crawling position, heading immediately towards the karaoke room at the end of the hall. Quickly she reached it, but agin there was a problem.

             “Poo! Why is everything here so small!” Sylvia studied the six foot tall door intently, the sound of subpar singing coming from inside the room. “Well, I’m doing it!” It was a set of triple doors at least. Sylvia adjusted herself so that she was on her stomach—she then began to pull herself through the door, using just her hands to shuffle her body through the door. The process went smoothly, even her large hips sliding easily through the opening.

             “It’s even smaller in here!” Sylvia screamed out from inside. She was having quite a bit of fun with this. The three of us followed her inside, walking in after her!”

             “You can keep going you know, there’s no need to stop, I just want my turn!”

             “Ah… that’s okay… you can take over if you want.” A short brunette girl was staring at Sylvia, who took up the center of the room. In fact she took up half the room. A couple of dozen people were spread throughout the small karaoke room. Sylvia had to bend over to even fit in the room while sitting down, the ceiling only ten feet in height. Everyone in the room was again staring at Sylvia.

             “I know you said you were coming,” the girl continued. “But I thought you would just be at a panel or something… escorted. I can’t believe that someone your size would just want to sing karaoke here.”

             “Why not,” Sylvia shrugged. “It is more cramped in here than I thought though. But I want to hear you sing first. I think that you put a lot of heart into it!” Sylvia watched over the girl expectantly, hoping for her to begin singing…

             “O… okay!” the girl squeaked out. She squeaked her way through some song. Sylvia simply watched with a vacant smile on her face. The girl looked hopefully up at Sylvia constantly as she performed her song, swaying back and forth, putting all her energy into it. Soon she had worked up a sweat, but the singing itself was awful

             “LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE ME WITH ALLLLLL YOUR HEARRRRRTTTTTT! FOR THIS LOVE! THIS LOVE! IS! PURE! YEAH!” She kept going through the song from some anime I couldn’t recognize while everyone, including Sylvia, watched in silence. But eventually, it finally stopped with the line “THIS! IS! LOVE!”

             “That’s cool…” Sylvia sighed upon the song finally finishing. “Ok… can it be my turn now!” The girl looked at Sylvia expectantly when she extended the giant hand towards her. Sylvia smiled at her, unmoving.

             “How about the mic?” Sylvia finally spoke up.

             “Um… could I have… one of those tickets?” The girl continued.

             “OH! Um… well your singing had heart, but it wasn’t… necessarily… exactly what I’m looking for………………… Can I have the mic?”

             “Sure.” The girl handed it over, before quickly running out of the room in embarrassment.

             “I didn’t mean to upset her too much…” Sylvia worried, looking at the doors still swinging after the girl ran out. “I mean, I can’t have everyone in the world living with me… do you think she’ll be okay?” Everyone throughout the room nodded, telling Sylvia not to worry about it, that it wasn’t a big deal, that the girl was being a drama queen the entire time.

             “Oh well… it’s my turn anyway!” Sylvia proclaimed, picking up the mic, easily swallowed in her hand. “Come to think of it… my voice is pretty loud now… I don’t know if I need a mic anyway…” the thing looked ridiculous, swallowed up in Sylvia’s gigantic hand. Only the gray end was sticking out the size of a tic tac to her. Without ceremony, Sylvia dropped it onto the floor. “Ok, everyone, put on Dream Girl! That’s on the list, right? I checked!”

             “It is indeed big girl,” the man running the karaoke machine called out to her, switching the beat. Sylvia gazed throughout the room, taking in the stares everyone was giving her. The soundtrack started, and Sylvia took a deep breath.

             “I will be your dream girl…” Sylvia started in a voice, unexpectedly deep for her, at once smooth and seductive. She didn’t move much throughout the room, simply tilting her voices to look at the people in the small room. “Your dream girl… baby. One day you were walking, down the street, and you saw me coming, coming for you. You didn’t know what to do, how to speak, where to run… but there was nothing you could do… cause your dream girl is coming for you!” The entire room watched Sylvia, as they began to clap along with the beat of the song. This drove Sylvia to sing even louder. The mic wasn’t necessary—her voice filled up the entirety of the room.

             “But then it all changed, when we saw… eachother!” None of the sisters were particularly adept singers, although Sylvia was the best of them. But her voice sounded so much better now, almost supernatural, as she enraptured the room with her voice.

             “And I’ll take you… straight to my heaven!!” Sylvia opened her palm, dropping the tiny mic she never used twelve feet. It rolled across the floor in silence as Sylvia remained in a still pose, her arm outstretched, her eyes closed. Then the room erupted in applause as Sylvia curtsied, looking around the room.

             “Where did you learn to sing like that!?” I exclaimed. “I’ve always listened to you performing karaoke, but it’s never been anything like this!” Sylvia smiled proudly at me.

             “I guess the stakes were just really high Nate. I felt like I had to perform, so I did! There’s really nothing else to it…”

             Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Yuki handing a piece of paper to a short brunette girl. She was already working on furthering Sylvia’s harem. I supposed that I should be working on it as well.

             “You can sing more if you want. I don’t think that people have had enough of you!” I told Sylvia, beaming down at me. That smile just stood on her face as she gazed at me affectionately.

             “I’m so lucky Nate… everybody here. To have all of you so completely focused on my karaoke. I’ll sing another song! For all of you! I’ll sing until I drop!” Applause erupted throughout the room as Sylvia began her second song, swaying back and forth with the music. It was like she was some sort of idol, Sylvia hypnotizing the entire room.

             Several songs later, Sylvia stood there, looking around. “Half the point of karaoke is listening to other people perform. Someone else needs to come up here now! It is the time!”

             Sylvia sat there as several other people performed. Sylvia watched most of them with the same vacant s mile from earlier, but one girl truly impressed her. A short dark haired girl cosplaying a Touhou character particularly impressed Sylvia—singing with passion, drawing the crowd into the music.

             “All right! That’s enough karaoke! It’s time to see some panels!” Sylvia cried out, walking out of the room. Yuki, Jasmine and I, her small charges, followed along.

             “There’s a panel that we’re going to see now! It’s called “giants in real life and giants in anime and manga! I know that’s kind of a dumb title, but guess who’s going to be involved!” Sylvia led the way, directing us towards another large set of double doors. They swung open, revealing a set of cushions, especially there for Sylvia. She stood back for a second, unmoving, as she saw how many people were there.

             “This is a whole auditorium…” Sylvia muttered. She bent over, reaching her gigantic hand all the way down to where I was. Hesitantly, I wrapped my hand around her finger. From here, I could tell that her heart was beating rapidly.

             “Sylvia,” I said decisively. “You have always been special. Even when you were the freckled girl sitting in the back of the classroom staring out the window, you were special.”

             “Everyone always thought I was a nerd… now just because I’m big… it’s like this. They came out to see a big girl, not to see Sylvia… Small.” I couldn’t believe she was freaking out. Not now. But Sylvia always freaked out about crowds.

             “You protected me then Nate. But now you can’t. Now it’s just me. And people have been saying weird things about Vicki… she’s always been sweet to me… Nate, she hasn’t hurt anyone else, has she?”

             I averted my gaze. Sylvia looked at me with a frown on her face.

             “Even if you’re going to be at the head of my harem… you’re MINE Nate. I can’t believe that you would lie to me about something like that. I’m going to have to tell you about that tonight… in fact, I’m going to have to tell you about everything. Soon. But not now…” Sylvia waved her arm out, still speaking quietly. “Now it’s time for the crowd.”

             “HELLO!” Sylvia cheered, planting her butt in the cushions as if nothing else was going on. “This is me, Sylvia Small! I bet a lot of you recognize me from all my videos.” Sylvia waved her hands back and forth. Everyone clapped and clapped, hollering for Sylvia, while she just kept making gestures for all of them.

             “It’s not that different from a screen…” Sylvia whispered, over and over. “It’s just the same. I wasn’t nervous with the karaoke.”

             “Hi! Again… this is me. Sylvia Small… again… I’m here, in more of a personal setting. I understand that my videos were largely erotic in nature… this panel’s 16+ right, I can say that?” No one responded. “Ok… well… not too many of you have seen my cosplay videos. In a sense, this is my first time speaking like this. I just wanted to show all of you that I’m real. And I’m perfectly normal, except for the fact that I’m twenty feet tall. I’m just here to have a sort of Q&A about myself, beyond what I talk about in the videos. Above all else, I want to be approachable.”

             “Who are you cosplaying?” Again, one man from the crowd got right to the point. He was holding a microphone. The room was so large, and so crowded, that it was somewhat difficult to make out what he was saying, even with the microphone.

             “I’m Catherine… from Catherine. I’m a bigger one… but she’s a succubus, so this has got to be the form of somebody’s dream girl, right? Look at all the people who came out to see me!” Again, people cheered and hollered. Increasingly I was beginning to think that they had become beyond human. Sylvia only was able to obtain a few hundred people for viewing her cosplay videos in the past… and it had taken extensive effort. Now by walking in and asking questions, Sylvia was able to hypnotize a convention hall with thousands of people.

             “H…how much do you weigh? Can I measure you?” A girl spoke up from the back, rather excitedly.

             “I do that type of stuff all the time on my stream!” Sylvia laughed. “I want you to ask ABOUT me. It’s been established that I’m big… I just want you to find out about the ordinary life of someone like that… about twenty feet. I didn’t measure myself this morning.” Sylvia smiled out at all the onlookers. “Remember to keep this for sixteen year olds… that’s the age rating. Being overly lewd is prohibited…”

             Soon another person had a microphone. She had long, dark hair, and she gazed at Sylvia in an intense fashion. “I’m not really into anime… and I’m from a Podunk town in Midwest America… you know which one.” Sylvia looked at the girl, near the front of the room, with an air of anxious confusion filling her senses.

             “Why are you here?” Sylvia mouthed to herself more than anyone else. “Why in the world are you here?”

             “I’m here… to apologize,” The girl mouthed to herself as she watched Sylvia. “To apologize for everything I have ever done to you.” Sylvia crossed her legs as she gazed at the girl, an uncharacteristic imperious air around her.

             “That’s great,” Sylvia mouthed. “I know you’re not into anime, and I know that I’ve changed some. Why would you be so desperate to apologize to me now. Now! I’m twenty feet tall if you haven’t noticed. Don’t you think that there’d be more of a sense of honesty if you had done it a year earlier?” Sylvia kept gazing at the girl intensely. Anyone should have quailed under her gaze, but the girl kept looking back at her. “Don’t you think that you’re ruining the panel by doing this? Next question,” Sylvia waved her hand. Several people swarmed the girl at this point, trying to seize the microphone from her hand.

             “Please! I’ve always thought of you. I know what I did to you!” Sylvia raised her hand, signaling for her attacking fans to stop swarming this girl. Instantly the room froze.

             “Go on. Tell everyone.”

             “I… I dated Sylvia for a little while in Middle School. I’m a year older than her. After a while, I began to grow close with her. I always liked hanging out with her. She was always so generous. Any time I felt down she came to see me. She was really the most considerate person ever… but I knew that Sylvia’s dad would explode if he found out that she was dating a girl, so I began to take advantage of her. I made her do my homework for me… and I took advantage of her all the time.”

             “How did you take advantage of me?” People were staring at her from all directions, the entire room turning to face Jenny.

             “Just… a lot of things. I liked being able to get away with hitting you a little, Sylvia… and I always told you that I’d tell your dad if you

             “Why did you do it?” Sylvia continued softly. The entire room was quiet.

             “Because I could… there’s really no other reason,” Jenny sighed. “I did it because I could…” At that moment, Sylvia gave a single motion. People around the room began to close in on the girl, preparing to strike. Jenny cowered in fear before all of them, as they got closer and closer. Sylvia stared, waiting for the opportune moment, and she pulled her arm again, getting them all off of her.

             “It’s a cheesy line, but with great power comes great responsibility. I got all of you to swarm that girl with little more than a gesture. Before she ever told you about what she had done to me. Don’t you think that I could get you to do a lot of other things. Maybe things that are unethical? Jenny… I’m confident that if you were the one up here, I’d be dead.” The girl breathed heavily, watching Sylvia with a weary eye.

             The crowd was silent as they gazed at Sylvia. They obviously hadn’t expected this.

             “To me, you resemble little more than a crowd. None of you stand out to me unless I get to know you. But I know you don’t see me that way. I have quite an effect over you. I imagine a lot of you HAVE seen my videos. You think of me, perhaps you imagine being with me. Perhaps you fantasize about me. I understand that I looked pretty cute beforehand, and now that has been magnified. Just, try and not think about me too much. I’m not going to be able to keep ALL of you, and I don’t want to. Jenny… I’ll give you a piece of paper though… there’s a place that I want you to come by tonight!” Sylvia continued sweetly. “But I’m going to ignore you now! Let’s go back to questions!”

             “What’s your favorite sport?” Someone asked, having obtained the microphone, diffusing the tension.

             “I don’t play sports that often… I’m not that good. I might be able to beat you at just about anything now… but I have a bit of an unfair advantage. I’d probably say that I’m best at tennis though!” Sylvia clasped her hands together, facing the tiny man. “I always played it with my sister… I loved it so much! But I have a question right now… where’s a place to use the bathroom?” Murmuring erupted throughout the crowd as she said this. “I just realized that nobody at the hotel staff told me about a place to pee…”

             “There’s a place in the bottom floor. We walled off a room that’s designed for you…”

             “Great! Nate, Yuki, Jasmine… everyone follow me. Anyone else can come too, if you’re over 18.”

             “Wha… what are you implying!?” The hotel staff member stuttered, as Sylvia picked the three of us up and began to crawl through the door. Quickly, she was followed by half the auditorium as hundreds of people poured out.

             “I’m implying that I like having fans. That’s all.” The man stuttered to no avail as Sylvia picked me up. “Have you ever seen me pee?”

             “That’s a weird question… do you want all these people to see you pee?” Sylvia turned to the crowd, smiling the entire time.

             “Do you want to see me pee?” The crowd roared, hundreds of people swarming Sylvia. She gestured with her arms to make almost an invisible rope—keeping Yuki, Jasmine and I from being overtaken. “You have to know this is a unique opportunity… particularly for the boys here.” Sylvia looked very mock-serious gazing at all of them. “I intend to spend most of my time with my dolls… think of it like a gacha, except a million times better. I’m distributing tickets for a contest. I’m letting some of the initial members pick them out as well. Girls, I mean. So if you’re a girl… do your best to stand out of the crowd. Of course, there are other ways as well. If someone appears to catch Nate’s eye here that could help… although he appears to be somewhat preoccupied with me right now…” Sylvia smirked as she pressed me tighter into her chest. “Anyway… downstairs. Right!” Carrying me in her arms, Sylvia walked up to the second floor railing. Rather than taking the stairs, she simply vaulted her legs over the side, giggling as she looked down.

             “Look out below! Giant cutie coming through!” After making sure that people scattered, she casually slid off the slide. Held securely in her hands, it was only a slight drop for Sylvia, whose heels impacted the ground with a great thud. The top of her head was just below the second floor entrance… but she was looking up at everyone.

             “We can continue the Q&A in there. The R-18 version… if you’re 18. Come on! If you want to win brownie points with me, bring me booze! Just like I said on the fansite! I’ve not been drunk at an anime con before! I believe it’s a good idea to get new experiences.”

             “This was scheduled, wasn’t it?” I jokingly accused Sylvia, smiling.

             “For a little later, actually. I wanted to get out of there after what happened with Jenny…” She ran, must faster than anyone else, over to a large, large room. A single staff member was waiting outside the large double doors. Sylvia pounced in front of him and shooed him away quickly—after all, she wanted everyone else inside too. As before, she crawled inside the room even while holding me in her arms. On the inside, it was largely empty, although there was a screen taking up one end. It was clearly designed for viewing anime… or anything else as needed throughout the year. At one end of the room there was a large porcelain bathtub.

             “Ok… just because this is ‘adult’ doesn’t mean that this just needs to focus on sex stuff. It’s been established that I’m sexy… but… there it is.” In front of hundreds of people, even as she was still holding me, Sylvia used her other hand to hitch down her underwear. Sylvia was looking like she was already drunk on the adoration of everyone there. I wasn’t prepared for her to kiss me.

             “I’m not going to lie… I actually think this is kind of gross. I don’t read hentai with piss stuff in it… I’m just glad that my body uses 100% of my food for growth… otherwise that would be really gross.” Sylvia turned completely red as embarrassment shone in her for a rare moment. “Anyway, that’s not what I’m here to talk about right now. I guess I have to use this thing… so… uh… watch…” At that point Sylvia finished hitching down her underwear. Soon a light yellow stream emerged. Sylvia looked around, smiling, as if she didn’t have a care in the world. She had just said it was gross, but Sylvia didn’t pay a large amount of attention to where it went. She looked around with a small smile, the smuggest expression I had ever seen on her face.

             “I can’t believe that you all really wanted to watch me pee that badly. It’s really that fascinating to you? It’s kind of hard to believe… I mean, I know I’m twenty feet tall…” Sylvia peed for over a minute, the stream filling up the great tub. “I mean… I know I’m bragging for a while, but I’m still not used to crowds like this. Especially for stuff so mundane.” Finally, Sylvia’s stream of piss began to subside, the last bit falling into the tub, almost filling it to overflowing.

             “I bet that’s more than you can make!” Sylvia cheerfully replied to everyone watching her. “You’re all proud of me peeing into a bowl. It’s like I’m three again!” Sylvia waved her hand flippantly, looking at everyone. “Still, I don’t want to smell that the entire time. Could everyone here just take that out for me? I don’t think that they expected us to actually use this room, but that way I can be away from staff. It’ll take a good amount of people, even if you think you’re strong, don’t try and lift it yourself.

             My jaw almost dropped as many people immediately complied. Around fifteen people surrounded the great vat of piss, picking it up and taking it out of the room slowly. Sylvia watched as they struggled with it, encouraging them on until they were out of the room. It seemed like she wasn’t caring when she pissed, but I guess it was all in the tub. As they left, the smell almost entirely disappeared, and Sylvia felt comfortable enough to lay on the floor in the area where it once was.

             “I hope nobody at security gives them trouble over carrying pee out there… I actually wonder where in the world they’ll dump it,” Sylvia mused. “But THAT’s why Vicki’s an idiot…” Sylvia sighed mysteriously before she began speaking to everyone else. “So… uh… I figured I could put some anime on in the background, while I casually chat with all of you,me ” Sylvia continued. “I’ll nominally pretend to take votes, but I’ll then proceed to put on Tsurezure Children anyway. Yuki… as always…”

             “I’ll take care of it.” Yuki walked over and begin to fiddle with the projector, as Sylvia cleared her throat.

             “Ok… first thing’s first. I just want to tell you some things. Because I know I’ve been in the news. And I know that my sisters have been in the news. I know I should probably say this in front of more people in L.A., and I might, but it’s best to get some things out here.” Yuki stood there, looking conflicted about whether to push the play button.

             “I meant it Yuki. I don’t care how important the stuff I’m talking about is. I want you to put on Tsurezure children.” Yuki complied, and Sylvia hummed the opening as it came on, hundreds of people confined in a relatively small room, practically all on top of each other.

             “Ok…” Sylvia smiled as the actual episode started. “So… the Small sisters… myself, Vicki, and Diana. We’ve been growing… as I’m sure you know. That’s obvious. Of course, a lot of people would have tried to do this before. I think I’m going to have a news conference to explain some of this, while I’m in L.A… before I leave. But I need to get all of this off of my chest now. In front of Nate. And my friends. And some strangers too, because why not.”

             “Sylvia… you already explained it.” Sylvia had such a sad expression on her face. She was being deathly serious… about something. I wasn’t sure what yet. But it felt like I was going to hear something important. Sylvia hardly ever sounded like this. Still in her Catherine cosplay, she sat down cross-legged on the room. She gazed softly upon all of the people gathered. There was still a sense of fascination within Sylvia as she compared herself to them, marveling at just how small the little people around her were.

             “Did I? What treatment do you think could do this to all of us. Do you assume that a doctor has super awesome giant girl medicine?”

             “I must admit… I was kind of inclined to believe what you told me. Is there any reason why you wouldn’t be honest with me?”

             “Oh… I mean… I don’t want to lie to you,” the girl I lay on top of apologized profusely. “I just didn’t think that you’d believe me at first. It sounds pretty unbelievable. I’m kind of hoping that you would be inclined to trust me now…”

             “Then what is really going on?” I asked, my voice overflowing with curiosity.

             “I was injected with an unbelievable substance… one that we had no idea what it would do... that substance... I believed before... and that's what I told you... but now... um... a complete placebo.”

             “WHAT!?” I screamed so loudly that even Sylvia was startled, causing Jasmine and I to roll down Sylvia’s stomach. Soon she calmed down, and began talking.

             “My father’s real work is researching medical materials… and he was fairly upset with all of us sisters. He was planning to cut us all out of the estate. Not anything drastic. But Diana found out about his will. And she was upset. Of course… he was still acting normal in front of us… so Vicki had an idea.”

“Everyone’s awfully quiet now…” Sylvia sighed, looking at everyone throughout the room. “Nate, you really look like you were shaking. I’m not in any danger now… at least, I don’t think that I am. My sisters can think really quickly. Vicki got something from the lab… something that was making rats grow to the size of dogs… and beyond. And she simply told all of us to take it. So… without hesitation… I did. But… it hasn't worked in anyone else. Hundreds... thousands of people have taken it. Many thousands! Doesn't it have to be a placebo if it does nothing!!! So I don't know, if somehow, we have some weird genetic combination, or if we grow simply because we want to, and whatever in us takes charge. But everyone we've talked to says there's nothing weird about us!!! Besides my sister having a dick! The second explanation would make sense… especially since we’re changing in other ways too. Maybe we're making ourselves do that! His research... That’s why we have to see true professionals beyond… the one who researched this… to find out if there even IS a cure… everyone… I have no idea how powerful we’ll become. I have no idea what’ll happen to us. If we’ll become bigger than skyscrapers. What happens if we stretch above the atmosphere? Will we choke to death? But somehow… I don’t think that we will. Not that I think we’re necessarily immortal… but my body should be collapsing under its own weight. It really is like I’m super-human. And this was the only batch of the substance that existed… I don’t even know if we can make more. So my sisters and I… we’re the only people who’ll ever be like this.”

“Then… the reason I’m taller is…” Yuki asked, out of curiosity, from her position next to the projector.

“Whatever this substance is, I can pass portions of the growth compound into my milk. And I can control it really well. You’re taller because I want you to be taller. It’s that simple. For Nate… I’ll make you taller. And,” Sylvia continued, smiling. “We’ve won against daddy. He was going to cut us out… but now we’re more important than he ever will be. I’m an idol on an international scale… and he’s just a lonely old man. You don’t have to squish people’s houses to get revenge on somebody. Nobody should ever have to do that.”

             “But won’t it be a problem if you grow skyscraper sized anyway?” I felt like I was being left out of something. Sylvia was looking at me with an exasperated expression coating her face.

             “Nate… I’ll always protect you. And… you’re all fans of me, right?” Sylvia looked around at the entire crowd. “Let’s just watch anime together for the next few hours…” Sylvia reclined fully, yawning luxuriously. She took up a third of the room. “I already weigh an incredible 6500 pounds as of this morning. I eat hundreds of pounds of food a day. My “snack” earlier was the entire cart, and I’m kind of hungry again. And…” Sylvia raised her leg up, holding it tantalizingly above the crowd. “The shoes I had prepared for today are already killing me. It’s kind of a problem when you grow out of your cosplay. I’ve been thinking… we’ve got to correct this. I’m going back and finding what I can… but  being big just means you all need to treat me like the idol I am... and ... I need to change the balance of power here.”

             “What do you mean by change the balance of power?”

             “Nate… I will deliver the world to me... and you will among the first of my Dolls right at me side,” Sylvia sighed again, staring straight at me, but then she giggled, sticking her tongue out, breaking her tone. For some reason, a chill ran down my spine at that moment, but it was gone in an instant.

             “Sylvia… that sounds just like Vicki.” It was certainly a weird conversation to be having while anime ran on in the background, that no one else was paying attention to.

             “But I’m not like her. And that’s why I NEED to grow. Surely you know? Vicki didn’t kill that girl, but she certainly HAS killed people. She’s just afraid of Diana or me seeing it. And Diana seems pretty willing to go along with it. So I’ll beat them… I’ll have so many little helpers. Nate… you don’t hurt anyone because people don’t like being hurt. It’s that simple… and that’s why…” Sylvia smiled broadly. “That’s why I need to lead the sisters. I’ll talk about it more lately… but I’ll show you tonight. I no longer feel strange about this. I’ll show you what I’m capable of. Nate… let’s watch anime!” Sylvia picked me up. It was incredible how long her arms stretched out to meet me—wrapping around my body as before, and drawing me into her reclined form.

             “Everyone… I love romance anime so much. A lot of it is in Shoujo manga. There’s not as much good romance anime. The scenarios in this are pretty simple… but I like it all the same. Yuki’s best girl… I guess. Nate… you’re pretty unique. You know… I know that I’m more obsessed about collecting cute girls than you could ever be. Everyone… I’m still handing out tickets to be part of my harem!” Sylvia waved throughout the room to cheers. “The winners get to go to a party tonight!” Sylvia was acting pretty cheerful for someone who didn’t know how to stop growing... who didn’t know if it’d kill her.

             “Sylvia… I… I love you. More than anyone else.” She froze there, holding me. Surely she should have expected me to say it, with everything she had done, but even so, she sat there, stunned.

             “Well… of course I knew that,” Sylvia finally continued, pressing me even closer against her. “But I don’t expect you to say that in front of everyone like that!”

             “I feel safe around you. It’s okay. I don’t have any shame anymore…” I wriggled in closer to Sylvia, burrowing into her. It was like the other people didn’t exist. I knew that they were watching me. But I just didn’t care.

             “Alright…” Sylvia shifted slightly, turning towards her crowd. “I’ll take submissions for my girls tonight. I can watch two things at once. I’ve seen this before anyway… I’ll watch Unlimited Blade Works afterwards as well. Rin’s pretty cool, after all.” People looked at her confused, but Sylvia smiled widely.

             “What do you want us to do?” One girl asked, sitting on the other end of the room. She was staring rather intently at Sylvia’s bare leg, fascinated by the expanse of creamy skin presented before her.

             “Do whatever you think I’d want. It’s that simple…” Sylvia lounged back luxuriously, like an empress, as the festivities began. Anime kept running on the projector, while various girls competed for Sylvia’s favor. It fell into a highly ordered process, as they all walked in front of her, one at a time.

             One girl tried juggling. Sylvia clapped along a little as the girl tossed several balls around. Personally, I thought that this would be ridiculous… but it started off with two balls… then three… then four… then five! Soon she was at six, tossing all of them around, in a seamless motion. Attempting a major feat, she tried to add a seventh, but this proved to be too much for her. They all came crashing down at once, falling all around her, with several on her head. Sylvia giggled as they all fell around her.

             “Juggling’s pretty traditional, isn’t it? But that was pretty cute, and you’re actually good at it. Most importantly, the yelp you made as they fell was adorable… and a bit of a tear in your eye as you thought that you couldn’t be with me… beyond worth. You’re in!” Sylvia handed her one of the papers, beaming with joy.

             This went on and on. During the more boring acts, Sylvia found herself watching whatever anime was on the screen. The girls performing watched Sylvia’s eyes anxiously. If they were turned towards the screen… it was likely bad news.

Finally, Sylvia got bored, as she turned towards me.

"Talk to that girl over there, the red headed one, I want her to come tonight, but I don't think she filled out an application."

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Dunno," Sylvia shrugged. "But I mean... I think she's pretty cute, she would look pretty great on my shelf... you know... you actually have kind of an elvish look about you, Nate. Although Nathan is a very not-Elvish name."

"Elvish?"

"Yeah. Cute, but really feminine. Again, good on a shelf." I sighed. Clearly Sylvia was getting her own megalomanical streak. But she was clearly paying more attention to her real life collection game than anything going on the screen.

        “Well… I mean I think he’s pretty cute.

          “Do you like her Nate? Does that girl attract you? Arouse you? Make you feel funny in your pants?” Sylvia poked me even harder. "Go over there, I want her."

I mean, you weigh many tons... and are incredibly beautiful... so," but Sylvia poked me again, one finger about to knock me over. So I walked over there...

So, Sylvia, I walked over to the girl, and begun speaking.

"So. Sylvia talked to me, and she wants to know if you want to come to something tonight.."

"YES!!! YESSS!!!! SYLVIA TAKE ME!!! MAKE ME YOUR DOLL!!!" The girl shouted, as if ten copies of her favorite band had just descended on me.

And above me, all around me, Sylvia giggled.

Sylvia was muching on some more food... a lot more. People from the crowd were offering anything they could to her, like she was a goddess. Raising the expensive convention food as high as they could in the air. And, casually, she would reach down and grab it. Sometimes she would even grab a person nearly, raising them in the air. And she had a stomach bulge... I knew soon it would be gone. Whatever... whatever... could possibly be causing her to grow... was going stronger. Soon, I felt, she would be truly titanic, like her sisters. And underneath her shirt, a spot of wetness shone through her shirt. I knew she planned to feed people tonight. Feed me... I knew I should have a sense of dread... but I couldn't.

Fucking. Wait. 

 

End Notes:

I forgot to mention it last night when I added it, but I'd appreciate any feedback! Also, in addition to the one below, I was thinking of doing acslow growth story from the perspective of a girl going through super puberty. There would be less sexual content focus than in this one, but there would be some. Let me know what you think!

Satisfy Me by Bob Charlie

So we went through the rest of the day… as calmly as could be expected with a twenty foot girl. But later on, it became apparent that Sylvia was heading for a bad mood, fueled by alcohol… and me.

             “Everyone distributed all the tickets, right?” Sylvia sighed, holding a hand to her head as we walked outside the convention center. We were heading towards a gymnasium down the road from the hotel.

             “Yeah…” Yuki, Jasmine and I nodded as we all looked up at Sylvia.

             “I can’t believe I have a name similar to that bitch,” Jasmine fumed, looking up at Sylvia. “How did I not know about this… I can’t believe that anyone would do that to you… I… I can’t believe that you wouldn’t destroy her.”

             “I’m not the destroying type… surely as a fan of mine you know that…” Sylvia sighed. “If anything the booze is getting to me more… but I already want more. It feels like I’ve gone through all the phases of a hangover within the past few hours. I guess my giant super-body has ways of dealing with alcohol. As for Jenny, I do have a way to get back at her, but it’ll only work if she’s stupid enough to…” Sylvia stopped in her tracks as she saw Jenny standing at the entrance to the gymnasium, alone at one end of the entrance. At the other end around fifteen other girls stood glaring at Jenny, the recipients of the prizes to become part of Sylvia’s harem… and mine, I guess. The best thing a guy could ever ask for.

             “A complete, fucking moron.” Sylvia smiled, gazing at Jenny. “You’re one of the few people that’s ever really gotten to me, you know that?” Sylvia looked at the girl, in front of her. “You hit me… you spit on me, you stole thousands of dollars from us. How INSANE are you to present yourself before the same girl twice in one day when she’s twenty fucking feet tall!?”

             “I don’t know… I just thought I’d apologize.”

             “That’s a lie and you know it. You could have just sent something through the site… I imagine that you visited it regularly. It is flattering though, that my beauty made you lose your sense of self-preservation.”

             “What did you plan to do to me?” Jenny stared up at Sylvia in anticipation. She could barely even reach her knee. At that moment, gazing down at her pompously, Sylvia’s stomach rumbled again.

             “Nothing. I’ve been having arguments with Vicki over abusing our power. She’s been pretty violent. It would be a horrible turn of events if she had been that way. But you can watch me for tonight, if you want.”

             “What are you going to do?” Jenny said with anticipation.

             “You’ll see~ YUKI! Do you have the beer!”

             “Yep!” Her friend saluted. “I got a fuckton of barrels in there for ya!”

             “Good!” Sylvia shouted. “I may only be eighteen, but I can get as drunk as I want! It’s a good thing about being a giant girl. People don’t try and haul you in for silly things like underage drinking.” Sure enough, several of the girls came in with multiple barrels of beer. It looked like enough to get an entire college campus drunk. But it was all for the purpose of one twenty foot girl.

             “Jenny, you can be strapped in over there.”

             “Strapped in! Why do I have to be strapped in!?”

             “Because I told you that you could watch. I didn’t say that you could do anything. Don’t worry. It’s not some sort of medieval torture device. It’s not going to hurt, it’s just a place to watch.” Jenny complied quietly with Sylvia’s instructions as she clambered onto the table, letting herself be strapped in by several of the new girls.

             “There’s so many here now… what’s the test for keeping them,” I asked Sylvia.

             “The test? It was enough for them to be picked Nate. There’s a veritable smorgasboard of attractive girls here, and they all agreed to be with you. This is my collection! My kingdom! I can be the benevolent goddess of this world, and you can be its king! I meant what I said earlier Nate… get on my belly!” Sylvia patted it as she laid down in front of Jenny, giving her quite a view. Her legs were spread out on either side of the table that Jenny was strapped in on. Sylvia scooted forward on her butt slightly. Soon each of her feet extended past Jenny’s table, and her former bully had a perfect sight of her victim’s panties.

             “You don’t even drink that often…” Yuki sighed as many of the girls rolled an incredible quantity of barrels, dozens of them, up to her. “Even at your size, this is going to make you wasted…”

             “Don’t care! Come on! I feel like Vicki right now… the good part at least… this is going to be a big awesome growth spurt… bring in the food too! All of it! I’m hungry!” Dozens of girls ran out, as Yuki picked up Jasmine and I and placed her on her stomach. She was still wearing the Catherine cosplay. Already, as we were placed on the rumbling stomach, her exposed panties signified how her growth had already begun.

             “I’m going to grow right out of these… but Jasmine, you said that you wanted to help Nate. That you wanted to show your devotion towards someone who helped me… now is your chance. Nate… I was serious about you having sex with people on top of me. Now strip!”             

             “Isn’t this kind of sudden!?” Of the new collection of girls, most of them were strangers. The rest of us hadn’t even distributed a ton of tickets… but Sylvia made up for it, assembling the several dozen people that were before us now. All of them were incredibly beautiful, and all of them were looking at Sylvia with adoration. How had she found all of these people?

             “So many people came to the convention because of me. I don’t know if this’ll be my entire collection… but it’ll be good for now. Nate… I want you to become familiar with every one of them… my milk will wash anything away… you don’t have to worry about making them pregnant, or diseases… they are all meant for you. I want you to fuck all of them tonight! And they will go after each other! An orgy… on the body of the sex-princess, Sylvia Small!” She cooed triumphantly as Jasmine swung the last of her clothes off of her.

             “I… I know…. That I’m nothing compared to my god… goddess Sylvia. B…but really, you have helped her so much. And that makes me like you… so… so if you’ll have me.” I couldn’t hold back anymore. She was skinny, but Sylvia’s milk had already allowed Jasmine to fill out from the flesh of bones she had earlier. There was a sense of vitality and energy in her. As there was in me. So I put it into use… not even taking time to finish removing all of my clothes, I stuck my throbbing erection into Jasmine. Even Sylvia moaned beneath us as one of her dreams came true.

             “Everyone else… I have so much that needs attention. My feet… my pussy… it might be difficult to get at it through my clothes, but try your best. I don’t want one of you idle… come to Sylvia! Come to me!” She cried out… it sounded like Sylvia was already approaching an orgasm.

             Soon Yuki and several other girls were at her side, carrying a barrel of beer. Sylvia opened her mouth—I could only imagine what her hot breath flowing over them was like. Soon a barrel was emptied into her, gallons of beer flowing into Sylvia’s greedy mouth.

             “Mmm…” Sylvia sighed. “That’s good… everything tastes really good tonight. Thanks for being there for me Yuki…” she said sincerely. “I have so many here now… I don’t really intend to pick out any more, but if anyone gives you trouble… then I’ll just get rid of them. That’s the test… it’s a continuous thing. I can’t pick girls based on how well they perform handstands or something.”

             Soon Jasmine was standing on top of me, and I slowly slid my dick into her, her body shuddering. It was as hard as it had ever been… Sylvia’s words had come true, we were having sex on her stomach! I could feel every slight ridge of her pussy walls contracting on me as she squeezed at me.

             “That’s my first time~” Jasmine sighed, trying to sound as cute as possible. “I’ve been a shut-in my entire life. I never thought that I would get to do anything like this. Sylvia really is amazing.” She clumsily bobbed up and down on top of me. I could feel every one of Sylvia’s movements beneath me, pushing me from side to side.

             “That’s enough…” Sylvia sighed after a few barrels were poured into her mouth. “If I got too drunk, I’d be a little klutzy, and I don’t want to crush anybody under little ol’ me. Go into her harder Nate! Come on!” Sylvia smiled, and her fingers ran over the two of us, stroking us fondly as we fucked on top of her.

             “You know that you could be here, all the time, without a care in the world?” Sylvia remarked as Yuki and I continue fucking without abandon. “I’ve looked at girls a lot more. In porn and everything. But I always had some attraction to guys. And Nate was always there for me. Still… you seemed to catch my eye. And I wanted to be with you. I was overjoyed when you said yes. A silly nerd like me… with someone like you. It was a dream come true. But now I know what a dream is really like…”

             “That’s um… impressive. Incredible… what are you planning to do to me…” Jenny cried out again as she watched Sylvia.

             “You’ll find out in due time…” Sylvia purred. “I’m hungry… this cute giant idol wants some food… don’t you want to feed her?” Entire carts of food were quickly being rolled in.

             “I still can’t believe that you keep money on you… we have everything for you.”

             “Good… you don’t need to worry, Nate. I can talk between mouthfuls… I want you on top of me while you grow. And I need to tell you something as well. But you can just listen while fucking. I know that you enjoy it… and I do too. It’s kind of disappointing that I can’t really have sex with you in the traditional manner. But this is the next best thing. Ask for anything you want Nate, and I’ll give it to you. Because you’ve always been there for me. Even after someone made me spend my afternoons massaging them, get kicked by them all the time, screamed at, and more… just because they could.”

             Vaguely I could hear the sound of Jenny whimpering.

             “If you want to leave, you can anytime. I just don’t want you to move right now. That’s why you’re tied down.”

             Jenny didn’t say anything in response.

             “Nate…” I felt myself shudder as an orgasm washed over me. I spewed a massive load into Jasmine, spurt after spurt into her. Come to think of it, the way she loomed above me now… and the way she had looked earlier today, it was almost like.
             “My milk makes these girls grow healthy… Yuki always wanted to be taller anyway. I’m not going to make them giants are anything… but if they can loom over you a little… like you’d want. I thought that it could be a good idea. Although I might only do it with some of them.”

             “You can control it that much?” I asked. Every day, it seemed like all of them were becoming more incredible. It was hard to take this in as I settled from the throes of my orgasm, a foolish grin plastered upon Jasmine’s face.

The girls couldn’t keep up with Sylvia’s appetite. As soon as they placed food in her mouth, she closed it and swallowed in a frenzy.  For once in my life, I WILL PROTECT PEOPLE!” I could swear… at that moment, I could almost feel her swell forward. It was like Sylvia was willing more of herself into existence.

“Nate… Yuki… I will always protect you. All of you. You don’t have to worry about ANYTHING. I will BE YOUR WORLD!” Sylvia quickly resumed eating, as Jasmine giggled next to me, gesturing me forward.

“Nate… she’s becoming everything… but you haven’t eaten for a while. I haven’t eaten at all today. Don’t you think that we should partake from her? She wouldn’t mind?”

“It’s not like I can’t hear you Jasmine!” Sylvia laughed between swallows. “You can drink as much of my milk as you want!” Jasmine quickly dragged me up, as we stood on the surface. By now her panties had become fully taut, and fully visible, her skirt not even covering her ass. Her legs made a ridiculous sight, fully walling off the small table that Jenny sat on. Propped up as she was, she must have had a full view of Sylvia’s expanding crotch. Her breathing… her small movements, and her growth made Sylvia an unsteady surface to walk on. However, her breasts were only a few feet away, and soon Jasmine flopped on top of one, like a gigantic bean-bag. The two of us soon wrestled on top of Sylvia’s boobs, without abandon, engaging in a combination of lovemaking and worship of Sylvia.

“She’s still wearing her cosplay, you know!?” I laughed. “I don’t think that we can drink anything through her clothes!”

             “JUST GIVE ME A LITTLE LONGER!!!!” Sylvia hollered. One arm reached above us, passing us in its shadow. But we weren’t her destination. Her arm reached right past us, and towards her crotch, as wet sticky sounds began to come from below. “Nate… Jasmine… Yuki… Isabelle? See… I’ll learn all your names in time. I may have added a couple of dozen today… like I said, I don’t know how big I’ll make the collection… we’ll see how BIG I get… that’ll determine it. Jenny… do you like watching me masturbate. A girl on a different scale… I bet that you can see the profile of my crotch really well now.”

             “I get it… you’re big!” Jenny yelled from beneath Sylvia. I couldn’t even see her.

             “I’m glad you noticed! Wow… this all feels so tight!” We tumbled back down towards Sylvia’s stomach as she arched her breasts out, straining against the fabric of the cosplay. “Ever since I’ve had this… there’s been something straining within me. Feeling like I have to grow more… and more… and more! I’ll protect everyone! Everyone will live on me! They’ll drink from rivers of milk and build on my body… well… maybe I shouldn’t get that big. Then I won’t be able to play with my dolls.” The sounds of snapping fabric grew louder as the groans begin to grow louder, Sylvia still eating without abandon. She was determined to swell larger… and larger… and larger.

             Suddenly Sylvia reached towards her bosom and ripped her bust open, revealing two breasts bouncing mesmerizingly. A drop of milk was already visible on one of them, heavy, full, tantalizing.

             “You two won’t be able to drink it all… not even close… but I’ll give you first dibs!” I couldn’t even think… Jasmine and I ran up to Sylvia’s breasts immediately. Nipples four inches long, and growing, greeted us. Soon my mouth encircled it, lips twirling around the great nub that filled it. Milk soon gushed out, quickly filling my mouth, faster than I could swallow. If anything, the taste was even better than before, and my entire body felt revitalized as I kept sucking down more and more milk. In less than a minute, I felt full. I began to withdraw the nipple from my mouth, stopping the stream of milk, but a giant hand held me down, keeping me pressed against the pillowy breast.

             “That can’t be it Nate, can it? That was hardly any of my milk at all.” Even now, Sylvia’s stomach roared again, demanding infinite quantities of food. But she was insistent. I felt myself grow more and more full, my erection pressing into the same breast I drank from. Soon I simply couldn’t drink any more—milk poured into my mouth, but I couldn’t swallow.

             “Ok Nate… I get it…” a single finger of Sylvia’s patted me on the back. I grew red with embarrassment as I burped in response to Sylvia patting me. She giggled below me… above me… around me… and soon I found other women crawling all over me. “Show Nate a good time, okay!” And with that, I found myself surrounded by over a dozen women, crawling all over Sylvia, trying to gain access to me.

             “Well… looks like I got the best spot here.” Yuki was definitely far taller than she had been. She was definitely taller than me now. It was unbelievable… Sylvia’s plan was to make all the women taller than me. To collect a set of cute Amazonian women… almost like…

             “How different is this from those gacha games that you’ve played?” I asked Sylvia, grinning. Even through the mass of women swarming me, I could spy Sylvia’s red face, as she stuck her tongue in her cheek.

             “Wellllll… I spent thousands of dollars on those and got simply data. I guess I treated it like a waifu simulator. Maybe I’m doing the same thing now… collecting real life waifus… but Nate. Don’t tease the girl who literally has provided you a harem of eager and attractive women. And I see this more like my doll collection.”

             “You’ve always enjoyed the idea of collecting and taking care of things,” I grinned. “But I’m not going to tease you. It’s not like I could collect beautiful women at will. There aren’t many people who can. You’re pretty special.”

             “I know…” Sylvia giggled again. With every giggle, I found myself moving up and down, caught in the tangle of women. “I love you so much Nate… nobody’s ever looked out for me like you. Except for my sisters I guess… we’ll go back and protect them, starting tomorrow.”

             Sylvia resumed to eating, even as twenty girls kept bringing food to her. Sandwiches… fruit… juice… sushi… and more beer kept pouring down her throat. Almost imperceptibly… I could feel her skin pushing slightly farther out than before with every breath, as her clothing contracted around her.

“Sylvia… how fast are you growing?!” I stuttered.

“I’ll find a cure for this Nate… I promise. I’ve been scared of growing this far for a while. I love it… but I’m scared of it. But I’m not going to be an ant next to my sisters… I need to keep Vicki from hurting people. I need to keep Vicki from being hurt. For that reason… I have to be bigger.”

             From there, Sylvia said nothing else. My erection swelled up even larger if anything… it looked like it was eight inches long. Multiple girls we’re sucking at my dick… and light disappeared from my view as the new larger Yuki grinded on my face. Several other girls even sucked at my fingers and nipples, while another lapped at my balls. All of this was taking place on the vast surface of Sylvia.

             The scents of numerous women crawling over me. Their sweat. Their saliva. In about a moment, I felt myself beginning to approach my orgasm.

             “So Nate! What do you think of us? Sylvia went to great effort to assemble us for you… and yourself… you even picked a couple of us out. Such as me!” The adorable blonde girl from earlier spoke up. I didn’t know her name… but she wasn’t part of the crowd. She was my friend… and my lover… and one of Sylvia’s dolls.

             I felt myself explode, more than I ever had in my life. I erupted, spurting semen among the crowd of women swarming over me.

             “You’re so insignificant Nate… or you would be… if not for me. Because of me, you’ll always be someone special. You’ll always be someone important. Thank you… AHHHHHH!!!!” Even as I came, Sylvia erupted from her own fingering, I couldn’t see anything in the darkness, but all of us jostled around as Sylvia bucked, led by her orgasm. Yuki fell off of me, light coming in a moment, before I found myself buried under someone else’s ass. But soon the sensations calmed down, and the girls scrambled off of me. I lay there, limply, feeling spent on top of Sylvia.

             “Well… Jenny… what do you think?” Looking beyond the vast surface of Sylvia, I spotted Jenny. She was now covered completely in Sylvia’s love juices, which dripped slowly from her body. She gazed at Sylvia longly…

             “Did you not plan… to do anything to me? Do you want me to belong to you? Be part of this? I… I will willingly give up my life for you… everything…”

             “KEEP YOU!? AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHY WOULD I WANT TO KEEP A STUPID BULLY LIKE YOU!?” Sylvia laughed suddenly, causing us to move up and down on her again. “I just wanted to show you what you missed out on, that’s all!” Sylvia laughed as she removed a tear from her eye. “Nate is my boyfriend. And all of the girls here are my friends as well. You’re nothing. I’ve shown you all that I want you to see. You can leave now.”

             “You can’t treat me like this!?” Jenny began to bawl, looking up at her. “I… I’m so sorry… about… everything that I’ve ever done to you!”

             “Oh no! I didn’t realize that a part of the Constitution required me to have sex with you! Just point out where it says it, and I’ll make sure to remedy it. And… you used the same technique on Vicki. And it didn’t work then. OH! I’M SO SORRY I BULLIED HER! I GOT CARRIED AWAY! I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING!” Sylvia gazed down at the girl mockingly.

             “But… I…” Jenny croaked. Looking closer, her body was fully covered in Sylvia’s juices. She had given her a complete money-shot, one that dripped off of her, flowing off of the table, down to the floor. Her hair was knocked astray, soaked in Sylvia’s cum.

             “Think of the life that you could have had… for the rest of whatever miserable life that you actually live. Now get out.” She motioned her head again, and myself and several of the girls began to untie Jenny, letting her off of the platform. She glanced at Sylvia one last time, tears in her eyes. The girl mouthed, “I’m sorry” quietly, before she began to run out of the room. Everything was quiet as the door shut behind her, nothing but a trail of liquid lying where the girl ran out.

             “Yuki, go after her. I’m not letting a girl run in downtown L.A. with no clothes,” Sylvia hissed quickly.

             “Right!” Yuki saluted, standing up from behind me as she quickly ran after Jenny, easily vaulting off of Sylvia’s thirty foot body to the floor. In but another moment, her clothes were back on her, from wherever she had deposited them. And Yuki ran after Jenny.

“I’ll have to let Jenny know sometime that’s it’s all water under the bridge now. I’m not keeping her, obviously, but I think I’ve gotten enough revenge,” Sylvia smiled as she left. “It was kind of hard to not do more to her really, but it’s all the best. I really do hate her still. So she would have hated living with me. I just don’t think it’s a good idea to reciprocate hatred with hatred though. And… I think it’s important to show Vicki that you can get what you want without being violent.”

             “Yeah… you know, when you ran over to stay at my house, after what Jenny did to you, I had to pry from you what was going on. You refused to say anything…”

             “And that was for many reasons. But one of them is that I was afraid that Vicki would do exactly what she did. And I thought that Diana would tell dad… and mom was hardly there. Even at the time I didn’t know exactly what was going on, but it was kind of obvious that she was going to leave him soon… and Yuki was gone for the Summer. It just kind of played out that way.”

             “I still can’t believe that my parents didn’t care. In our great three bedroom house, they had to take up two. But at least they were fine with you being in mine.”

             “I liked Jenny… but even before she became a jerk, she never did that much for me. It was the same way tonight. She comes crawling back to me, expecting me to show my giant self off for her. In return she offers nothing but a half-baked apology. It’s absurd. But when I stayed with you… I realized how considerate you were. I just lay there moping, and you kept bringing me everything I asked for. At the time I thought I was lesbian… but I found myself falling for you pretty quickly. Not that I don’t like girls too. But Diana’s actually trained you up into something pretty athletic.”

             “Are you saying that you were staring at me when you were at my house? You pervert!” I accused Sylvia, looking down at me.

             “Guilty as charged… which is why I thought that the whole giantess thing may be a little difficult at first. I wanted to feel you inside me Nate… all the time. So I had to think of a way that I could have fun too if I did this. Not just you. What do you think is in being a giantess for a woman? I mean, I can’t exactly feel your dick anymore.” Ouch. “As I said, it has to be some kind of exhibitionist thing, right? Because the only person who’s going to be able to stimulate people when I’m excited is me. The whole point is for other people to see, Nate. But I wanted to show you just how special you are to me… that’s when I thought that I’d do this for you.”

             “I really don’t need a whole harem though… I mean, it’s kind of awkward not knowing most of the people in the room. And you’re the most special girl in the world really.”

             “Thanks Nate!” Sylvia beamed down at me. “But you shouldn’t say that you don’t ‘need’ the girls who just serviced you like they did. You’ll need to apologize to them later.” I felt several menacing stares around me, as some of Sylvia’s new charges glared at me. “And They’re as much… if not more… for me than for you though. Like I said… I’ve been thinking of ways to be sexual as a veritable giant cute girl… and assembling my collection of devotees is the way. Not the only way, of course…” Sylvia grinned. “I’m not going to show you quite yet… but our subconscious changes our bodies in other ways. I’m sure you’ve figured out that deep down Diana wanted a dick… there’s one last way that I’ll be able to change myself. And it’ll be a surprise~.”

“Judge you? About what? You’re famous!”

“Yeah, and especially with Vicki running around, a lot of people think the Small sisters are giant sinful spoiled brats. But I’m a LOVABLE giant sinful spoiled brat, and I think that’ll come across.” Sylvia sighed contentedly, stretching her body throughout the vast room, taking up most of it. “I like being a big girl in a little space. My head touches one end of the building… and my feet touch the other. I must have grown ten feet right now… yep… this is Sylvia growing into myself. Luckily… I figured out that I could do this. So I have a bigger cosplay outfit prepared for the convention tomorrow. After that… we’ll leave. Unfortunately… well… I didn’t think about how to get back. I can’t fit in the truck anymore. We’ll… uh… have to think of a way. I mean, maybe I can walk, but that’ll take a while even at this size.”

“It’s something that we can think of in the morning…”

“Yeah…” Sylvia yawned. “I still don’t know how this works… but growing makes me tired. And the convention starts up again in less than ten hours… I’m going to have to go to bed now. And I’ll see you tomorrow. Remember, I don’t turn over in my sleep… so it’s ok if you stay on me.” Sylvia yawned again, daintily holding a hand in front of her mouth. “Goodnight.” And with that, Yuki, walking out the door, turned the light out. Sylvia herself began to drift off. In a few minutes, she was gone.

But most people weren’t falling asleep yet. Looking around, surrounded by all of them, I felt like I needed to say something.

“Everyone... I… I know this is a strange situation. I didn’t mean to say that I don’t need you… or won’t care for you. It all just feels like a bit much…”

“I know… this is weird for me too.” One of the girls spoke. “My name is Sarah… I don’t expect you to remember it any time soon… I left my family for this. Sylvia says that we can talk to them. And even invite them over. But we’re not ever supposed to leave… honestly, though. It’s fine. We chose her. There were others who didn’t.”

“Yeah…” The sound of Sylvia’s steady breathing comforted me. It had been no more than five minutes, but she had already settled into a steady sleep. “She’s building little apartments for all of us back at her place. Well… they’re not little actually. Only for her. But they’re designed to have doors that she can open up. And walkways on her end. That way, we all have our rooms, but we’re all staying in her rooms at the same time. She will do everything that she can to take care of all of you.”

“She has two sisters… what are they like?” Another girl asked, as they all settled in around me.
             “Vicki... she can be spoiled sometimes. I don’t think that Sylvia will want you to go around her. Diana… she’s… she’s really nice. And really thoughtful. Although she’s been doing a lot of stuff to take care of everyone’s growth. So she’s kind of stressed out. So some of you could come around her some if you’re fine with a giant…”

“DICK!? How big is it! Sylvia mentioned her a little!” Another girl shouted, sitting somewhere near the direction of Diana’s belly button. It was dark, so I couldn’t see her.

“Bigger than you. That’s all I’m going to say. If you’re up for the mother of all cumshots, go for it! But… there’s something else I’ve got to say too. Something important. Sylvia… Vicki… Diana… there’ll all still growing. And like Sylvia said, she’s not sure how to stop it. She’s afraid… of people being afraid of them. Especially with how Vicki’s been acting. So you need to come together and help her. Just as I will. His name is Doctor Michael Winthrop. He gave her this substance. Vicki found it with his help. And we need to help Sylvia find this man… otherwise… this new life… will be awfully short.”

“Will do!” Voices erupted in support around me, and immediately quieted down as Sylvia’s breathing stopped for a moment, and her arm shifted.

“Well… let’s not wake her up. I don’t want to get on the wrong foot with any of you. I’m sure we’ll all be friends. Let’s try to sleep now. I’m sure that we have another big day tomorrow!”

“Gee Nate, I’ve never heard you sound so formal!” Yuki said cheerfully as she reentered the room. “Well… let’s go to bed!”

“Yeah…” together, resting across Sylvia’s naked body, along the tattered remains of her clothes, we began to drift to sleep. Together. 

Return by Bob Charlie

             I woke up, resting on Sylvia’s still body. She appeared to be stirring as well—at least if the movement of the skin I rested on was any indication.

             “Good morning, everyone!” Sylvia chirped, stretching herself as well as she could within the tight confines of the room. “Like I said, we’re going to head back today… after the convention. I finally figured out how this growth works out… and I’m able to control it. So we’ll be going to the convention today, in my new, larger cosplay.” Soon a purple dress began to emerge out, and immediately I knew what Sylvia was doing.

             “A Sakura cosplay? That’s what you’re going with at thirty feet tall?”

             “Of course Senpai! I don’t want to hear any complaints from you regarding it!” We laughed together, along with many of Sylvia’s new charges. “There’s a cosplay contest over at the place now. They’re having it inside… I’ll have to crawl, but it’s worth it!” Sylvia ushered us off of her vast body as she slipped on the cosplay like a pro. A dozen girls were carrying the vast line of fabric in, which she placed on herself in moments. Gigantic panties were followed by voluminous blouse and skirt combo. In another moment, she slipped purple hair dye on herself and was prepared to enter into the room.

             I found myself between her legs as she slipped everything on, a giant pair of panties going past me, towards her pussy, glistening with moisture as it often was. The smell of her sweat and skin stuck to her and hung in the air—when you’re a giant, it becomes pretty strong after only a single day. Sylvia noticed and raised her arm, sniffing her armpit.

             “I guess I smell a little… don’t I? It’s not like anyone will mind though! When you’re a girl like me, you have to realize that other people are trying to find out what your armpit smells like.”

             “Did you let anyone know that you’re entering the cosplay contest?” Yuki asked, wiping the tiredness from her eyes.

             “NOPE! But that’s the fun part about it… and they should have expected me to enter anyway.” Sylvia adjusted her clothes one final time. “I’m going to crawl out of here now. I can’t carry you all without being afraid of dropping someone, so you’ll all have to follow me!” Without another word, Sylvia moved out of the room. Only now did I realize how many crumbs litered the room. Only… they were crumbs for a person that grew from twenty to thirty feet in a night. It was kind of surprising… because Sylvia had been neat even with her room. But, come to think of it… she had never cared as much about keeping a stranger’s place clean. And she wasn’t staying at this place ever again. Still… I could have made quite a few meals out of the “crumbs” littering the floor, but now wasn’t the time to think about it.
             Soon we found ourselves entering the convention hall again. True to her word, Sylvia was crawling throughout the convention hall. People were staring at her outright agape. They saw her just yesterday… it must have seemed insane for her to suddenly be standing ten feet taller… probably over twice the size she was yesterday. Truly, a part of me felt meaningless next to my gigantic protector.

             “Where’s the cosplay contest at!” Sylvia asked the man at the front desk.

             “We… weren’t you a lot smaller yesterday?” He stammered. “It’s… it’s in the main auditorium, but you might have trouble fitting…”

             “Great!” Sylvia immediately proceeded, crawling throughout the middle. Everything looked like toys next to her. Her hands were each two feet in length, massive palms helping her to navigate through the floor. Within her Sakura cosplay, her pendulous breasts were the first sight anyone saw as they looked at her from the front, wobbling together in such a manner that they were absolutely mesmerizing. From behind, where I spent most of my time, her clothes clung tightly to her, the profile of her butt highly visible.

             Soon Sylvia reached the entranceway to the auditorium. For a moment she was stopped, examining the double doors with doubt. “I’m not going to fit in here… am I? This isn’t going to work…”

             “Sylvia…” I placed my hand on her massive hand, hoping to do what I could to comfort Sylvia. She bit her lip for a moment, and then did what she could to force herself in. Sylvia scooted down on her hands and knees, shuffling herself forward. The plaster cracked as she struggled to fit all of her mass through the doorway, first on her breasts. Then, as she struggled to get her butt through, she found herself completely and utterly stuck.

             “Hi everyone! I’m here for the contest!” Sylvia called out to the people inside. “I’ll be inside in a moment! Um… Nate… can  you help?”

             “I uh… don’t think that all of us combined are going to make much of a difference.”

             “Just push on my butt.” People were watching, all around the room. Parents tried to make their children look away as several of us walked forward and tried to push Sylvia forward. Her ass felt just as mesmerizing as ever, the surface of her skin giving against us as we pushed forward directly against the wide fold of her skirts. We had no effect at all on the many tons of Sylvia, but with a grunt, she was able to move forward at last, plaster raining down as she slipped her butt inside the room. The rest of her moved inside easily, and soon Sylvia was able to sit up inside the auditorium. She was directly at the stage area… the other cosplayers had moved far to the side to avoid being crushed by her incoming body.

             “Hello!” Sylvia chirped. “I’m… um… going to leave the convention soon. But I wanted to participate in the cosplay contest really quickly before I left… just because I’ve grown a little more… I wanted to show myself off!”

             “Yeah… we get it… your sisters do too… if you look at the news,” one man shouted out from the back.

             “What are you talking about?” Sylvia asked curiously, looking at him.

             “This! Two sisters… Sylvia and Vicki Small… declare the town of Midvale to be theirs… say that the Small Sisters will soon advance their dominion… and that anyone who wants to serve them can come there…”

             “Ok…” Sylvia groaned loudly, rubbing her temples. “I promise you that if my sisters cause any bullshit, I’ll take care of it. But for the meantime I want to take place in the cosplay contest.”

             “Well… what do you expect? You win, I guess.” One of the girls, cosplaying some nurse, looked up at Sylvia and rolled her eyes.

             “Um… I mean. I didn’t mean anyone any disrespect by coming here,” Sylvia continued. “I just wanted to show off my cosplay. Really…”

             “Yeah,” I spoke up, trying my best to gain the attention of the people there. “There’s no need to gang up on her, even if she’s thirty feet tall. She just wants to have fun.” People in the crowd were speaking, muttering amongst each other. Could Vicki and Diana be responsible for the sudden change in mood from the day before. At that point, hotel security staff walked in… accompanied by cops.

             “You’ve damaged the hotel, you’re causing a disruption for the staff… you’re behaving sexually amongst underage people…”

             “I have not behaved sexually amongst children! Why are you acting this way! What have I done… are you trying to arrest me!” Sylvia looked around desperately throughout the room.

             “We’re just asking for you to leave…” People booed from throughout the room. Many people seemed to want Sylvia to leave, but they were entirely outnumbered by her fans, who now were making their presence known.

             “Please. Just let me stay here for the contest. A single tear was forming in Sylvia’s eye as she looked around at everyone. You… you all cared for me yesterday. I’m absolutely not going to hurt anyone. I promise! Right after the contest, I’ll call Vicki. OK? I’ll try to tell her to stop whatever she’s doing.” The fervor from her fans grew ever greater. Not wanting to cause a ruckus, the cops backed out of the destroyed doorway, leaving Sylvia to herself.

             “Trust me… I’m not scary,” Sylvia smiled at all the people throughout the room. “Trust me… I’ll do what I can to help all of you. Ok… do you like my cosplay?”

             “Yeah… we’ve all been looking at it,” another one of the cosplayers said. “There’s no way that anyone else wins though. Just the fact that you can duplicate Sakura on a times six scale or whatever means you have us beaten out.”

             “Thank you so much!” Sylvia clasped her hand together, many members of the crowd cheering. “I always appreciate the attention, to be honest. It’s one of the main reasons why I wanted to grow like this. Is there anything that you want me to do as Sakura? I think that she would appreciate taking care of someone at this size. Just like I take care of my own Senpai!” Sylvia picked me up, holding me above the crowd. I felt incredibly exposed as everyone looked at me.

             “You really love him. Don’t you?” Someone in the audience asked Sylvia.

             “I do! And I always love showing people how much I love him! And… I wasn’t able to go to a cosplay contest before I grew. I was kind of afraid of appearing in crowds. But Nate kept saying that I should do it… which is why I had to. Now. Before I left… I’m sorry if I disturbed the contest, I’ll just…”

             “NO!” Several people shouted. “It’s fine, really. People are just worried about what’s going on with your sisters. It’s in the news everywhere!”

             “Right… I’ll talk to them in a second… but… what should I do… Even sitting down, my head’s touching the ceiling… that’s pretty cool. Um… it probably comes across as rude to my boyfriend… but I’ve literally been starting to keep other girls with me, and letting Nate do so as well. And it’s just my lap. You can all sit in it if you want.” Sylvia gestured to the people of the room. Several of them followed, arranging themselves on Sylvia’s vast… vast lap.

             “Does it feel warm?” Sylvia smiled down at several of the attendees. “I see several of the guys have little erections. Nate IS my boyfriend… so this is probably the best chance you have at being close to me. Does anyone have anything whatsoever that they want to ask?”

             “Why Sakura?” Someone sitting on her right leg asked Sylvia. She beamed down at him as she answered. “For a while I’ve been devoted to taking care of people, no matter how. I think that she’s someone that’s caring… who looks out for others. I want to do that for Nate. And I want to do that for all the girls that stay with me. It might have something to do with the way a bully was to me earlier, but last night, I solved that.”

             “Was that girl named Jenny Anderson?” Another girl asked, looking up at her.

             “Yes… why?”

             “She’s claiming that you raped her last night. It’s a lot of the reason why we’ve been looking at you a little weird.” Sylvia’s back shot up in response to this accusation, as she frowned down at them.

“She was the one who forced me against my will… I should have predicted that she’d be like that. She’s a really stubborn girl.” The smile returned on Sylvia’s face as she gazed at her followers below. “Maybe it’s best that I quit hanging around the convention… I everything settles down, I’m sure I’ll be a major attraction wherever I am at. I’ll just bring an anime convention to me! For now… it’s obvious that there’s too much going on. Yuki, get the big phone out of the car.” She nodded, and quickly ran out. I should probably tell Sylvia not to put so many tasks on Yuki in the future. I wonder if Sylvia was still mad at Yuki because she ran out earlier.

Sylvia talked to and interacted with the people on her lap while Yuki was gone. She picked my up and sat me down on her shoulder, which provided just enough room for a perch. I could smell the artificial scent of her purple hair dye as I looked below. Her blouse was open a little, and I couldn’t help but steal glances at her cleavage even though I got to experience it all the time. More importatntly, this gave me the perfect vantage point to whisper to her.

“I’m sure it’ll be fine. You don’t need to worry. Vicki won’t let Diana do something stupid.” Sylvia didn’t say anything, but she smiled at my reassurances.

Soon Yuki was back in the room, lugging a gigantic sized cellphone behind her. “Here you go, Sylvia! I’m sure nothing’s going on. My parents don’t live far from there, though. I’ll call them as well to see what’s going on.”

“Thanks…” from my vantage point, I could see a little worry creep into Sylvia’s voice. The super-sized cellphone was somewhat small for Sylvia now, but at least she wasn’t going to easily break the metal thing. It had to weigh a couple of hundred pounds. She dialed Diana’s number easily, and placed it next to the other ear, waiting for an answer. For a while, everyone in the room was silent. But after several rings, a voice came over the phone.

“Sylvia?” Vicki’s voice came over the line, clear as a bell. “What’s going on? Are you heading back soon? There’s been a lot of changes since you left.”

“What… what kind of changes,” Sylvia asked with trepidation.

“Well… I mean, Diana and I… Diana’s grown a LOT, y’know, you’ll have to see her, I mean DAMN. Well… um… anyway, we were growing too big, even for our expanding house… so we decided to just take up the main park… you know… the one that’s just grass. And we’ve been laying there. We just get people to help with stuff and feed us… I mean, we’re SO fucking big now sis.”

“You know that this is exponential, that’s why!” Sylvia hissed over the phone. “It’s been merely months, but I just grew by half my height last night. And I just wanted to catch up with you! I guess I’m not going to, but we all need to stop this. And I mean now. We need to find a cure. Before we grow too big!”

“What’s too big?” Vicki’s voice came over the phone. “And is Nate doing well? I’d like to put him inside me again… although I probably can’t feel him too much. He might need scuba gear now… we’ve been growing like that too, y’know. Except it might be a couple of dozen feet a day. I know it’s exponential… but we just need a few more days…”

“Vicki… please… you’re all over the news. I think people are scared of you. Just talk to Diana and…”

“Diana’s right here with me! And she’s a great size to fuck now, even if you won’t keep up with us. Not that I don’t want you to be with us, but I guess Diana’s the one person in the world I can have sex with. She’s been actually setting all this up. I kinda just wanted to rampage at first, but I know that’s not really smart. We have devoted followers Sylvia. Millions of them. From all across the world… and they can all come here. We are rulers. Just wait until you see us! It’s so cool.”

“Well I’ll be there soon…” Sylvia sighed. “I’m slightly disappointed in Diana, to say the least. And it sounds like you didn’t take what I said to heart at all. So… I’ll be there soon. I’d ask you if you hurt anybody, but I already kind of know the answer. Remember… if you hurt anyone too much… I’ll punish you.” With that, Sylvia hung up suddenly.

“Ugggggg…. This medicine... uh... placebo... whatever... is dangerous. But I’ll get a cure soon... for our very thoughts." I sighed as I heard Sylvia whisper... (but I'm not going to be stuck as the smallest one sisters...) I promise… I guess I need to go now. Everyone… out of my lap. You can hold the cosplay contest as normal…”

“No!” People shouted. “Of course we’ll give you the prize! Your cosplay was definitely the most impressive here. By far!” But Sylvia simply smiled, beckoning at all of her girls, as she began to leave. She kept me on her back even as she exited. I had no trouble fitting through the door sitting on Sylvia. The destruction her butt had caused left a much larger hole in the wall.

Sylvia crawled slowly throughout the convention hall, leaving as soon as she came in. Even on her back, I knew that the expression on her face was one of sorrow.

“My sisters wouldn’t hurt anybody… I’ll go back there. And you’ll see that. I’ll prove it to you!” Sylvia crawled through the convention hall in silence. Soon, we were outside. And soon we had contacted a plane. All that remained was to get to the airport. Sylvia knew how to walk through the city. But she was still waiting for Yuki.

Soon she came around the corner, tears staining her eyes, flowing freely down her cheeks. Sylvia’s eyes widened as soon as she saw her friend, and her hands swooped down to pick her up as she pressed Yuki against her cheek, rubbing Yuki against her comfortably.

“Yuki… Yuki… come on. What’s wrong? Please… just tell me…”

“Vicki was stepping through a neighborhood… picking out toys. My sister was one… she agreed to be one… and now she isn’t.”

“What… do… you… mean?”

“Vicki… she’s… she’s gone.” Sylvia’s face grew pale for a moment as she heard this. A minute later… it grew red.

“My sister has suffered a lot,” Sylvia continued. “My fucking father… ‘daddy’… he hit her. He harassed her. He even went beyond that. But other people have suffered too… we’re going back… we’re going back now… and I’m teaching her… a mother… fucking… lesson.” I had hardly ever heard Sylvia talk like this. My breath stopped simply hearing Sylvia talk like this.

“He raped her?” I stuttered. “Sylvia? What do you mean? What do you mean that he fucking raped her!? When she stayed over at my place… after he hit her. YOU MEAN THAT HE FUCKING RAPED HER!?”

“Vicki’s one of my closest friends. And Yuki’s one of my closest friends… just like my sisters… just like you. And even if the one hurting them is my sister, I’m going to do something about it. I don’t care if she’s my sister… she’ll always be my sister, and I’ll always be there for her. If people here are acting this weird about me… then it’s time to go back. Nate… this treatment draws out our innermost urges. It doesn’t just make us horny… we lose our inhibitions. I really don’t WANT to hurt people. But maybe a dark part of Vicki does… and a deep part of Diana doesn’t want to worry all the time. Whenever Vicki and I were upset… Diana always took care of it. On top of sports. On top of school. On top of inheriting the family business. I think maybe… Diana just doesn’t want to worry about anything. But she’s letting Vicki do too much. I’m going to have to teach Vicki a lesson. Now. We’re going.” She picked Yuki up protectively as she walked through the streets of Los Angeles. She was going to a jumbo jet she had chartered. One that could hold thirty feet of Sylvia in its compartment, as well as all of us. People kept staring… many in adoration… some terrified, as Sylvia and her group made it through the streets. Even now, the skyscrapers dwarfed her. Not having any other way to move, Sylvia stepped slowly and carefully, doing her best to avoid squishing any cars or people. News crews… even an ABC van attempted to follow behind Sylvia. People were yelling at all of us, trying to get someone to talk to them. But Sylvia ignored us, and we did as well, following our leader. She wasn’t bothering to talk to anyone right now… Sylvia was pissed off.

“We’re almost there, Nate… I’ll explain the plan on the way. We’re going to solve this. We’re going to end this. Vicki and Diana and I will get along… forever and ever and ever. With you. I just have to knock Vicki off her high horse. That’s all.” Soon Sylvia stepped over a ten foot tall fence, one blocking the runway. Sylvia wasn’t going to step through the airport. A major cargo plane had a container that opened up at the bottom, prepared to take in large shipments. She prepared to enter through there. But first, she lifted all of us over the fence, one at a time. Her hands came down protectively as she took each member of her harem above the fence.

This process went on for several minutes. Sylvia had to carefully lift each of us individually. She wrapped all of us in her palms, making absolutely sure that she didn’t drop any of us.

I was the last one to be taken over. As my head was enveloped in her palms, my vision grew dark, with only cracks of sunlight emerging from between her fingers. But soon, I was over the fence as well.

“Ok…” Sylvia sighed. “There’s nothing more that needs to be said. Let’s all get on the plane. I’ll explain everything on the way…” airplane staff conducted us onto the passenger area even as Sylvia carefully clambered into the cargo compartment of the plane.

Yuki was still crying… sitting by herself towards the back. I had known her for a while… I couldn’t let her go on like this. I walked up to her. Yuki turned her face towards me for a second as I nodded.

“I can’t bring your sister back… no one can. But Sylvia will do what we can to make sure that nobody’s hurt. I thought… I thought that Vicki would never genuinely be a problem… but I know better now. Everyone will do what they can to take care of it. It doesn’t matter how big you are. Nobody can do anything they want.”

Or so I hope, I thought grimly as the plane began to take off. Yuki rested her body against mine as she tried to sleep, not thinking about what just happened. I looked down at the sprawl of L.A. as we ascended higher and higher into the air, heading for the small airstrip in the college town I moved into a few months ago. Or so I hope.

... some time later we were drifting on the plane, heading towards our destination. 

             “We are now flying above the clouds… I know this is a private party, but I still feel the need to make announcements as your captain. It should be free to walk around the plane if you need to use the bathroom or do anything… I’ll let you know when it’s time to return to your seats.” The plane was less than a quarter full, prepared to hold hundreds of people but only holding a few dozen.

             “Nate… I need to talk to you.” The voice came from beneath the floor... it seemed to boom from everywhere. It was Sylvia. “And I can probably just do this through the floor, but I’d like to talk to you face to face.”

I crawled down to the lower level, the cargo level, being given permission from our captain. The cargo hold held only two things, a massive bowl of fruit, various types, enough to seemingly feed a small country. Meant for one formerly small girl. And that small, exploding to gigantic girl, waving me over. I could hear creacking beneath her, and in the cargo hold she seemed kind of cramped.

The plane flew slowly, consuming a copious amount of fuel. That's because of the huge girl on this plane. The girl who grasped me with hands several feet across, and brought me to her breasts. Those breasts, that I often found myself curled up against, were now each four feet tall. They each stuck two feet out, rising and falling from her chest. They were much more massive than me, massive structures over half a ton. As she casually slipped me into her cosplay uniform, I found myself overwhelmed by them completely. She wasn't in a sexual mood... she didn't have to do anything to overwhelm me, merely place me in her sweaty, humid, sensual darkness.

“If they actually hurt you Nate… if they do that. Then I might actually kill my sisters. But I’m confident that they won’t. In fact… I bet they’ll be pretty nice to you. Drunk with power as they are. I’m there as an intimidation factor. And all my girls can help with anyone else who’s not a complete slave of Vicki and Diana to find the antidote. Dr. Winthrop mentioned one at the time. Hopefully he’s not lying. So we’re going to find them. And you’ll keep my two sisters busy. Okay?

“Busy… how do I keep them busy? I’m absolutely tiny. I can’t control them?”

Sylvia rolled her eyes. Through the neck that she opened up on her uniform, I could just barely see them. It was like her face, the source of my light, was the sun. “Of course you can’t control them Nate. But you can suggest stuff to them. Vicki’ll go along with anything as long you suggest as long as she thinks that you’re worshipping her. Just suggest things that aren’t horribly violent to her. And the way Diana’s acting… she’ll then go along with it. Okay?”

“Okay… I know this sounds pathetic. But I’ve really felt like I’ve been protected by you. I love Vicki and Diana… but I can’t feel entirely the same way about them.” Sylvia squealed as she held my close to her.

“Nate… my cute, cute Nate. You’re so incredibly adorable…” Sylvia looked at me, determination filling her eyes. “That’s why I’m so worried. I would never have you do anything even the least bit dangerous if I thought that there was a another way… but there isn’t. I’m afraid that if the reports about Vicki are true, she’s acting like a giant brat on a giant scale. I’m going to deal with her… but I need time… I have to… will more of myself into existence, so I can spank her giant ass down.” I moved in closer to her. I never felt as safe around someone as Sylvia. But Vicki’s always cared for me. So it should be okay. Would the military be so kind? I doubt it.

“Don’t worry…” Sylvia cooed softly. “When we have all of this figured out, you’re going to stay with me forever and ever. … and I’m going to find that researcher. If anyone would know about a cure for whatever the fuck condition we have, it’s him… I don't trust his seeming naivete... he still should be working at the facility near my dad. I think I might be intimidating enough to accomplish something here. Nate… I’m going to give you something…”

Suddenly, Sylvia pulled something infinitely tiny from a container on the plane. It was a necklace, a cheap, metallic necklace. The necklace I gave her when she stayed with me.

“It might look a bit feminine for you… but I’ve always loved it. I want to keep it with me, but at your size I think that you can keep up with it better. The button on the back, that played the jingle… I had Vicki implant a microphone into it, back when she was little. You press that button, and I’ll instantly be notified. I can speak to you that way at any time… there’s another microphone inside me. That way I’ll be able to talk to you until I get another cellphone big enough… I keep breaking them.” Sylvia looked restless beneath me. Slowly, I climbed up her body, my hands navigating past her stomach, her soft breasts, and her collarbone. Finally, my lips faced hers, the thirty foot girl looking nervous beneath me. Slowly, I moved her head closer to hers. There wasn’t much that I could do, but I felt air rushing past me from Sylvia’s calm breath as I reached in and tried to comfort her, planting a kiss on lips a couple of inches tall.

             At that moment, Sylvia’s gigantic phone rang, breaking our reverie. The phone read that it was Diana, buzzing incessantly. Sylvia let it ring for a moment, and then hesitantly picked up the phone.

             “Hey sis…” Sylvia trailed off. “I’ve just been gone for a few days, but I’ve heard that something weird has happened. Is everything okay?”

             “I don’t know what you’ve heard… there’s incessant propaganda going on over the television. People are acting like Vicki and I are fucking monsters. I am keeping the worst of her in check… this all started because of that stupid doctor.”

             “Well yeah. I know that he gave us the growth formula,” Sylvia continued. “But he shouldn’t have done so without a way to stop it. That’s why we have to go to him…”

             “Without a way to stop it!” Diana laughed clearly over the phone. In the background, I could make out Vicki’s laughter as well. “Of COURSE there’s a way to stop it! Every formula has a way to stop it… and we have it now.”

             “What do you mean?” Sylvia hissed angrily over the phone. She pressed me tighter to her, smashing my face into her body in her anger. I tried to get her attention, but Sylvia was fixated on talking to her sister at the moment. “You and Vicki both told me that there wasn’t a known cure. You were insistent about it. That’s why taking it was such a risk!”

             “Yeah… Vicki lied to me too. But she had a point. If you had known there was a cure, you would have wanted us all to stop when we were like ten feet tall. By not telling you about it, we were able to become so much more.”

             “And let me guess,” Sylvia rubbed at her temples, shifting back and forth within the tight confines of the plane. The sound of the pilot’s warnings came from above as Sylvia moved so rapidly that it shook the plane. “Someone really wanted you to use the cure and you two said no. Absolutely not.”

             “Exactly!” Diana proclaimed. “The doctor came by telling us that he had succeeded in his demonstration. He explained everything… apparently, we have an almost unique mutation in our genetic code. Almost nobody other than us sisters and a couple of our relatives have it. Of course, there’s still a few people who could use such a formula. But he used the last of that substance on us! He thought that he could synthesize more… but it’s proving downright impossible for him. So maybe it’ll change someday, but…”

             “I get it. We’re the only people who are going to be big. I assume the antidote wasn’t so difficult.”

             “We have it. We have it. But we’re not ready to take it! In good time!” Diana laughed again. “Come on! I know it’s only been a few days, but I already miss you. We have plenty of time to grow, and plenty of time to hang out. Why do you have to take all of this so seriously?”

             “Haven’t you heard about Vicki hurting people!? Killing people!?” Sylvia was practically screaming at this point, desperate to get through to Diana. Her voice echoed throughout the entirety of the plane.

             “I’ve heard a little…” Diana spoke softly, hesitantly. “But my sister can’t have hurt that many people. Anyway, I’ve really only really enjoyed being big at this size. I don’t have to worry about organizing all this bullshit anymore. People just ask me what needs to be done and how I want it to be done. You should try checking out the view from up here.” Sylvia just rolled her eyes.

             “Ok… well can you meet me at the airport tonight at 8:00…” Sylvia groaned. “I’m sure I’ll be able to see you easily there.

             “Okey-dokey! Vicki and I will be there. See you soon!” Diana chirped excitedly, before hanging up the phone.

             “Nate… new plan.” Sylvia sat there quietly, fumbling with her hands. “We’re going to stay together… because both my sisters are aggravating me right now. I believe what Yuki told me. I believe that Vicki has to have hurt some people… maybe even killed. But I love my sisters. I always will. I’m just going to do what I can to grow… to put them in their place. You distract them. There’s no step two. Just wait for me. And at first I might as well hang around them anyway. I’ll just act like I’m really into growing… there’s no need to run off on my own immediately.”

             “But can you even fake it? I mean, last night you grew because of how excited you were. I don’t think that you can just tell your body to grow.”

             “Life finds a way. And so does Sylvia. Anyway… you should get to know some of the new recruits for my personal posse—my harem—my girlfriends—my super-awesome-fuckbuddy—friend collection—and…” Sylvia yawned widely, “I’m taking a nap before we get there.”

             I scaled down from Sylvia’s body and began to clamber up to the passenger area of the plane. The cargo area was only a little over forty feet long, and Sylvia’s body took up most of the area. Every time I saw Sylvia she seemed to practically shine. Her purple dyed hair was draped over her tight cosplay outfit, spilling all around her and the floor of the cargo room in waves. Her chest, impossibly large, bobbed up and down with each of her steady breaths.

             “What? Nate... I know I’m pretty… but I’m going to sleep right now. And normally I’ll sleep by you too if you want. But I really want you to get to know these people… okay? I’m just a little peeved about my sisters right now… Talk to the girl you picked out… as a new friend… Nate.” Sylvia closed her eyes, quickly being overtaken by drowsiness. I looked behind myself one last time at her, before leaving her behind.

 

Titanic Vicki by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:

Let me know what you think! I appreciate the reviews! I've planned out how it should end at this point, but I would really appreciate feedback on how to end this story! If it's something I really like, I may just incorporate it into the ending!

The plane landed a couple of hours away, and we rode in another truck towards our destination. Sylvia got a brief text from Diana.

Won’t be at airport… head back to our place. Vicki's trying to set up people to move out of there… too small :(

So we resolved fitting Sylvia in a truck to head back, to save time. She had to curl herself up like a baby to even fit. The wheels squealed, as the truckbed sunk visibly lower. Sylvia had to place this thing well above the weight limit… but the driver didn’t protest, just openly gawking at the size of his passenger as she squeezed herself into the cab. With her one free hand, Sylvia motioned for the three of us to follow. She opened her legs as much as she could, letting the three of us crawl into the hot, sweaty area between her thighs and breasts, providing us a small area to sit in a cab filled with a single oversized cosplayer.

“The convention was fun…” Sylvia sighed. “With how big… and how famous… I’m getting, any anime con for me is probably gonna be outdoors… with people centering it around the gigantic cosplayer… I won’t really be able to fit in anywhere…” she yawned… “I wonder how they’re going to clean all the stains I left…” Sylvia quickly begun to drift off, keeping her friends close to her, as the truck, protesting and squealing, started up.

I rested, draped over the small of Sylvia’s back, with Yuki resting between her breasts. Even curled up, Sylvia was close to bursting. Having eaten a large meal earlier, I could hear bones cracking and popping around me – the sound of new flesh forming. Without eating – Sylvia couldn’t actually grow any larger – but she sure was still growing a little, up and out, her stomach crying out for more food.

Sylvia cuddled the three of us, whispering sweet nothings the entire drive. It was like she was overcome with a certain type of calm joy – even if I occasionally saw worry creep into her face.

“I’m not sure I can control myself anymore Nate… I really am starting to feel funny nowadays…” Sylvia sighed… “Really funny…” she pursed her lips for a moment, thinking. “Exponentially funny… I wonder...”

“What do you mean…” Yuki replied. “I’ve known you for so long… you’re the master of control…”

“There’s just something going on here… I think it’s the same as Vicki…” Sylvia thought again, her calm façade slipping for a moment. She shifted, causing the truckbed to squeal. “I’m not sure how well I can handle my own emotions… that’s all… I want to become bigger… bigger…”  

Sylvia pursed her lips, sighing, as she begun to drift off. It remained insanely hot in the metal truck, driven even worse by Sylvia’s body heat. Noticing our discomfort, Sylvia brought all of us to her chest. The fat nipple filled my entire mouth. Sylvia had to squeeze, absentmindedly, for us to drink a few heavy, oversized drops. It didn’t take much to fill us up, as I savored the thick, creamy taste of Sylvia’s milk.

When I arrived back at our sort of compound/home, it was far different than anything I remembered. Sylvia waited, expectantly, as the three of us begun to take turns suckling from her. Each of her breasts were larger than a bean bag chair. She had to squeeze her breasts herself to feed us… our tiny mouths incapable of forcing milk out of the giantess's teat... her Sakura cosplay pulled up... exposing her overly generous chest to her three thirsty passengers... it was obvious that Sylvia could have fed another twenty people if she wanted. It was overwhelmingly hot in the truckbed, but surrounded by Sylvia, it felt like bliss. I wondered what my role even was anymore.... at one point, I attended college. Now I had become little more than an accessory to three sisters... and surrounded by their pheromones, it was rare that I could even think straight. 

Sylvia giggled as she clambered out of the truck… she did so slowly, as she insisted on riding with me, Yuki, and Jasmine. Slowly, she stuck her feet out into the sunlight. The entire truck squealed and groaned with the girl’s weight. I didn’t think that she would be able to fit in a second time.

Sylvia yawned as she stood up on wobbly legs, each one thicker than my entire body.

“Boy this is weird!” She yawned. “I get scared of heights just looking down now!” Sylvia scratched herself, looking at the compound that had become our own. “I got a text that they were back, staying here today… after all that stuff about the city center. I don’t know what it means… but maybe things aren’t quite as far gone as they seem…”

“YOU GUYS CAN’T DO SHIT RIGHT!?!?” A feminine, booming voice screamed out. I imagined that she could easily be heard for miles.

“Vicki…” Sylvia groaned. “I don’t think I want to think of the problems she caused… since I heard this was a placebo… then it wasn’t… and it can be stopped… but they won’t… somehow… I think that we may be able to escape this without the U.S. military up our asses if I can just get Vicki to listen.”

“Are you that concerned by the military…” I replied. In response, Sylvia shifted her foot nervously, tapping with an appendage half my size, while Sylvia rolled her eyes.

“The greatest tyrannical evil on Earth. And don’t you forget it…” Sylvia huffed. “It’s obvious Vicki must have killed some civilians by now. But at least not a million in Iraq alone. And they’d call us giant monsters anyway… rumors of how SICK we supposedly are have spread everywhere… I don’t think we can do much against a nuke.”

“HEY!!! GET ME SOME FOOD!!!!” Vicki bellowed again.

“But who knows… maybe the nuclear bitch can…” Sylvia sighed, pulling at the hem of her cosplay school uniform. Purple hair and all, Sylvia looked unusually pissed off, hands trembling a little, as she motioned towards me.

“Yuki… you can come with, if you want, cause Vicki knows you. Jasmine, just stay behind. Ask some of the 50,000 staff about where my room is at – they’ll direct you.” Sylvia sighed. “You’ll marvel at it really… they do an impressive job supporting us."

“HURRRRRRYYYYY UP INSECTS!!!!!” Vicki cried again. There was a massive roar, nearly blowing out my ears. The girl having a temper tantrum.

Soon, however, we walked into the house. I had thought they moved out… they said they were at the city center earlier. I wondered if that was all some sort of lie, as I walked inside the facility. Compound really was the best way to describe it. People were rushing back and forth in all directions, wheeling giant wagons, laden with food of all sorts. They were funneling all towards the center area.

Vicki’s pungent order emanated from the two gigantic doors. The hall was thirty feet tall… just high enough for Sylvia to walk. There was probably no way for Vicki to navigate these halls.

But, swinging open the doors, I had no idea just how bad it had gotten.

The entire back wall was simply gone. The result of Vicki barging inside the place. She had a haughty pout on her full, soft features. Her red hair had grown far longer than before, full and thick, splaying out beneath her breasts and behind her back.

My sense of scale was thrown immediately off… her body stretched throughout most of the entire chamber. Even with the broken wall exposing the room to the outside, I walked into an avenue full of Vicki’s haze. The floor was soaked in her arousal… a small corner of my mind wanted to think that this was absurd... disgusting… but I was aroused. Her fluids covered the entire floor, impossibly thick, making it so that you nearly got stuck in the sticky layer, even as you moved towards her. Servants were constantly carting food to the impossible girl, her constantly raging appetite refusing to be sated in the least. Her hand lazily reached in, grabbing a village’s worth of food for consumption in a single bite. And then, seconds later... she did again... but the anger disappeared from her face as she saw the three of us, smiling broadly.

“Sylvia… Nate… you’re really so small…” Vicki projected her smug across the room, looking at Sylvia walk up from between her legs. Sylvia’s breasts, source of milk that they were… were larger proportionately than Vicki’s. But that wasn’t saying much. Even standing up, Vicki barely reached her belly button, proving to be entirely insignificant facing her might. "And Yuki... it's hard to believe I recognized you... now that you're this small... what do you think of your friend's sister..."

Yuki had raised her foot, marveling at the layer of liquid filling, and flowing out of the room, a couple of inches deep. 

"Uh... Vicki... is this... uh... I don't know how to put this..." Yuki was lost deep in thought... "This is your cum, right... just casually filling the room..." 

"Yes..." Vicki replied. "That's exactly it... why..."

"This pheromone laden scent... I feel heady just walking in it... this is what my brother and sister saw... right?" Vicki looked confused, peering down at Yuki, not knowing what she was asking. 

"Who's your brother? And your sister? And why am I supposed to know... or care?" 

Vicki was entirely naked. Her breasts, each larger than a truck, rose up and down with her every breath. She looked bored; and she seemed upset that she wasn’t getting more entertainment. The carts of food being driven to her each contained barely a bite. And the people looked like ants compared to Vicki, barely even coming up to the bottom of her pubic hairs, each of which looked like a rope. Her stomach growled, itself larger than most buildings. The acid in Vicki’s stomach could have easily digested me in a moment… and it wouldn’t surprise me if she ate people. And this is exactly what Yuki was asking about. And Vicki belched, itself loud enough, echoing in the vast chamber... for Vicki, the size of a small closet, to the point where I covered my ears...

Meanwhile, Diana lay draped over Vicki’s legs, still smaller than the absolute titaness, but the second largest living being on the planet. Diana was fully erect, and her dickhead was soaked in cum, indicating that she had recently fucked Diana. She still caressed Vicki’s leg, barely paying attention to the outside world – even including Sylvia. Her mind was focused on one thing – caressing Vicki’s leg and thighs… humping her like a puppy. Waiting for the next time she would be allowed to have sex with Vicki.

"Sylvia talked about this..." Diana replied lazily. "Yuki's brother is one of the people who wanted to be eaten by you... he was enthralled by you. He looked a lot like Yuki. I think I remember him... and his sister was the same way... I think you actually ate her though. That's why Yuki's upset... that's all."

"Oh." Vicki shrugged. "I guess that's upsetting Yuki. But I know you... I mean, I have to know you. You'll probably ask to be eaten too sometime... when this puts you in the wrong mood. But I know you... and at this size... my eyesight's unnaturally good. All of my senses are. Which is why I can still feel the little people touching me... and how Diana gets my engine revving effortlessly... you're safe Yuki, don't worry."

"But that's NOT what I'm asking about!!!" Yuki screamed... but Diana lazily reached over from her perch, flattening Yuki into the layer of arousal, cutting her off.

"Just breathe it in... you'll calm down..." Diana chuckled. "They always do..." 

Vicki laughed at Diana's reaction... the sun shone on the back of the red-head's hair... making the red stand out even more. And we all were cast in her shadow, bu the girl who blocked out the sun.

"So Yuki was upset... and you wanted to help her... cause people worship me... the power my pheromones hold... just a little too fanatically." 

The red-head reached one arm towards Sylvia, grabbing her as causally as she would pick up a book, wrapping the massive, thirty foot girl who had dominated my existence with no visible effort at all.

“You were concerned about stopping me from growing? Telling me that I’ve been bad?” Vicki crowed. “There’s nothing that you can do there. So why do you worry about it. What do you think you’re helping… all you’re doing is tiring yourself out.” But, again, Vicki's eye caught my own... and her expression faded out for a moment, the table sized eye sticking on me for a moment, before a toothy smile formed, gazing down at me with love and contempt. 

“Nate… is that you!?” Vicki guffawed. “Didn’t I have SEX with you at one point. That’s… impossible to imagine now. Look at how much I’ve grown. In mere DAYS! I can’t… possibly spend too much time thinking of someone so inconsequential…” Vicki looked disappointed in me as she gazed down, but also disappointed in herself for spending so much time with me.

“That being said… I will ensure you’re always with me. With us… when my ascension is truly complete… when nothing can threaten me. I’ll have people living on me. Inside. Or maybe in some jewelry to keep you safe. I'm a big fan of accessories... and once I've finally quit growing... maybe I could put you in one... to take out whenever I want to play with you... no... when I'm done growing... I'm never gonna let myself be clothed... but... wearing people... encased in containers on my body... little shiny baubles... highlighting my ass... this hungry kitty of mine... that's how I want to dress.. Whatever’s the most erotic. I’ll still keep you by my side Nate… and I’ll always let you prostrate yourself before me… fucking my shrine of a body with adoration, often unnoticed, but still treasured forever. An eternity of lust, where most men on Earth will envy you with their very souls... I’m just saying you’re not relationship material. That’s all.”

Leaning back against the ruined wall she crawled into, I felt dejected. I knew that she was thousands of times bigger than me… a celebrity, and someone nearly going mad with power. But even before we entered this weird stage… with their growth. These girls had been my three closest friends before everything turned this sexual.

But Vicki was sitting here acknowledging reality. I was, due to my history, a treasured object, but an object nonetheless. Vicki was many thousands of times bigger than me... and I was wading through a layer of her discharge... when having sex, a woman might squirt an orgasm, liquid dripping on a partner's dick as he feels satisfied, having satisfied his partner... for a normal girl, this would be a small bedstain. With Vicki's squirting, maybe a large one. For her... it was turning into a lake. A lake of pheromones that drove people to insanity... begging to serve this goddess. Forget leagues... we weren't on the same plane of existence.

“I can see you thinking…” Vicki spoke, her smile wider. “Am I nothing but an object? But you’re a plaything. And a human being. Diana will always be the one to show my body the greatest love… and my presence is even greater than hers… and far more than Sylvia’s… everything belongs to me. Are you upset that I will keep you here. Treasure you? Protect you? Even sometimes talk with you… give you affection, when I have grown far bigger… past the size of a mountain? No… the world will envy you. Because soon, Nate… the world will belong to me!” Vicki lowered one single finger towards me, larger than my entire body. Slowly, with the middle finger of her left hand, she drew a shape around me with her hand. I sat down, in awe, perfectly still, as she drew the simple shape around my still body. If she had lowered her hand on me, hovering above me, I could have been crushed into dust in a moment.

“See Nate… it’s a heart. I DO love you… but I have to spread my love around…”

“I can’t be so petty anymore. It doesn’t fit someone of my stature…” Vicki huffed. “But you also have to realize… bestowing people, with the overwhelming… sometimes sanity-destroying… presence of my pheromones is itself showing people my love. I shouldn’t have to go out of my way to pay attention to you all the time. Or anyone else. That’s all. If you were a normal person... than... with the fanaticism you've been showing... ” she patted her stomach, growling louder than a thousand lions... the work of thousands of chefs not enough to satisfy her... "you would not even remain alive. I would have devoured you at some point... turned you into more me... as you BEGGED to be sacrificed... but I'll keep you with me... satisfied in bliss... for decades. For the rest of your life..." I sunk to my knees, abject, before the spectacle of a girl before me, behaving like a spoiled brat before the entire world... knowing that she could, and nobody would stop her. 

“Hmm…” Sylvia huffed. “I’ve always liked Nate more than you… and I think if he stays with anyone… it’ll be with me. But…” she stomped, even the FAR smaller girl enough to rattle the room… looking back towards Sylvia, I thought about how this would terrify pretty much anyone… anyone… who wasn’t Vicki.

“You can’t just act like everyone, everywhere has to listen to you because you’re so big!!!! You couldn’t plan out your budget for a month! You aren’t fit to rule a chicken shed!!!” Sylvia cried out, in a shrill voice. In a snap, Vicki lost her smile, raising a single foot, ponderously, high up in the air.

“I’ll stomp on you.” Vicki spoke flatly, before doing just that. With a resounding crash, shaking the walls of the building, Vicki flattened Sylvia under a single foot, causing the smaller girl to cry out in pain. “If people… anywhere… talk back. That means I’m not big enough. I’ll be big enough when my word is law… that goes for you too Nate. I treasure you… but if I want to kill other, worthless people… that’s my divine right. Ok?”

“Well this isn’t going as planned…” Sylvia muttered, nearly her entire body trapped under a single foot. There was no planning for how much Vicki had grown recently… but as she couldn’t even fit within the single largest room in our former home, I could guess.

“Two… hundred feet. And it’s not big enough…” Vicki sighed… in response to her emotions, her stomach rumbled some more. “Looks like I’ll just have to get bigger…” I was surrounded entirely by Vicki’s naked body, trapped in her scent. It felt like I might as well have been inside her entirely. I wanted to prostrate myself before her, beg for my forgiveness. How else should I react to this girl giving me her time.

“Nate… I’ve not been staying here much. I’ve been encouraging staff to move towards the city center, like what we talked about on the phone. I figure that I can requisition most facilities here to serve us… plenty have been moving in, cooks, artists… everyone… just for me. And for Diana. I hope to set up the largest TV on Earth as well… a glass screen hundreds of feet wide… I’ve really been doing very little except sitting in place. Because nowadays… that’s what people need from  me… Sylvia…” she gestured to the girl stuck under her foot sweat. Sylvia wasn’t far from me, and the pungent odor of her feet washed over, mixing with Vicki’s other scents.

“Sylvia… you have to understand… I heard of someone dying a while back due to a housing collapse. From me walking… that’s what’s led to this changing… I may have killed people…. But it doesn’t even matter what I do deliberately… I can’t spend every moment being careful, watching out for everyone. I’m a goddess. Costing some lives… it’s going to happen. I’m tired of doing nothing but sitting in place all the time.”

“But I heard you sacrificed… ate… someone in Yuki’s family…” Sylvia cried out, trapped beneath Vicki’s foot. “Surely you could have avoided that!?” Vicki simply pressed down harder.

“I gave him the time of his life!” Sylvia huffed. Spittle from her mouth fell down to the floor below, splashing me in the face. I am seventy meters tall… taller than the statute of liberty… and I placed this mite… between my breasts… showed him special attention… he told me he wanted me to eat him… he knew I couldn’t spend every day looking out for him… treating him even like Nate… but for a moment, as an admirer, he asked me to treasure him. And I did. And he’ll be a part of me forever… I did NOTHING wrong…”

“I saw the whole thing… it’s as she says… our bodies are meant to be admired…” Diana sighed. “A girl asked to be placed up my cock yesterday… these people ask. Should we tell them no? Deny what they want? So they can  continue their boring lives…”

“Boring lives… and boring jobs… are what allow useless giant celebrities like us to even eat… to even live!” Sylvia protested. “Vicki… I know you’re bigger than me, but just because some people lose their minds admiring you doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t try to be careful!”

“I think Nate is obsessing over me right now…” Vicki smiled. I was bent over, prostrate, licking at the substance covering the floor. There was enough of her feminine fluids to drown people, spread throughout the tiled floor. More than could last a village a lifetime, impossibly thick. But I savored some of the girlcum, raising it to my mouth, letting it slowly flow down my throat. I was impossibly hard… I couldn’t take it anymore. I wanted to be  with these three titans always… jobs? Family? Boring everyday life… doesn’t matter. Vicki. Vicki. Vicki. I already felt full, but I raised another mouthful up, slowly licking at her cum. I was stuck in her own liquid… it did feel like Vicki herself, was some giant, sensual venus flytrap, her power to trap people growing exponentially with her size.

“When a girl squirts… it’s supposedly mixed with her pee…” Vicki’s smile grew even wider. I could feel it bearing down on me. “You’re obsessing over drinking my piss, Natey… just cause it’s laden and mixed with my pheromones… you’re well past any self-respect… I like it that way… I used to be called gross. Even by you Sylvia... but now... looking at everyone serving me here... they love it! The B.O. of my sweat... and a room filled with my cum... cum that's part pee... that's heaven for the little people, Sylvia. I can be as GROSS as I want, and everybody loves it! People scramble for every demand!!! And Natey... you lovely mite.... you always had a giantess fetish... you know you can't talk back to me... but I will be more careful with you… live on my body… a life lived in sexual bliss… admiring me until the end of all time… you’ll have an infinite supply of my cum, Nate… ” Vicki continued to brag. “You're one boy I wanted to date... I wanted a lot of boyfriends at once, really. One was always... confining. So I'll have thousands of cute boys, at the same time. Living on my breasts... my pussy... my butt... my armpits. Worshipping me. And Sylvia… this place is confining anyway… I want you to see just how much I’ve outgrown it… a living mountain of sexiness… I had to break the wall just to get in here… and this is the only room I can be in!” Vicki crowed. “One city just AIN’T ENOUGH… I want the country… the world… struggling to feed me. To provide for my growing girth… for my pheromones... my smell... to envelop the entire world.”

“But don’t you feel like a monster!?” Sylvia protested, once more. But Vicki reached down towards me, sticking me to her finger with a single sticky digit. Her finger was over a foot wide, itself wider than my head. The suctioning force of her fluid attached my stomach and head to her finger. As I rose into the air, Vicki’s other hand hovered below me, a vast surface ready to catch me if I ever fell. Slowly, I rose dozens of feet into the air, slowly approaching her breasts. They grew more and more vast as I approached them. Each breast was nearly ten meters high, and must have weighed many tons.

“I am a sexy spoiled monster, and I love it! I feel like I’m bringing watersports to a whole new level…” Vicki huffed. “I’m beginning to get big enough where I can just fill up a container with my cum, and drop people in it… let them swim in it. I mean… women’s discharge isn’t supposed to be much compared to men… but I have more than Diana. I’m an idol… the greatest… but we all are. Goddesses. We hurt people, even on accident. But we help so many more… make them happier than they ever would be. And I’ve calmed down a lot… tried to be less brittle with stuff. I just want you to realize what you are, Sylvia.”

“Maybe you’re right…” Sylvia responded, quietly. “If I get big enough… I’ll hurt on accident too. But I didn’t know about what dad did, ok? I… you have the planning ability of a gerbil. Whether it’s eating everything you can… everywhere… and then starving, or just plain getting nuked, you’re going to die if you plan everything out Vicki… I need to get bigger… so that an actual level head can lead us…”

“Yes… I’m sure that having a giantess planning out cosplay outfits for us all will make everything better Sylvia…. Let’s be honest, we’re rich girls. None of us worked real jobs…” Vicki huffed, as she pressed her finger against her left boob, depositing me against her nipple. I grabbed onto it for my life, but also my lust… her boobs rose up and down with every single one of Vicki’s breaths. Despite her assertion that she couldn’t keep track of people, Vicki seemed intensely aware of where I was at, making me feel safe even with the impossible difference in scale. A fall from Vicki’s breast to the floor below would instantly kill me… reclined as she was, I would likely only fall twenty or thirty feet to her stomach, so I gave myself a 50-50 chance.

“The news started saying we were monsters when even a few died… I’ve not gone on ANY rampages…” Vicki continued. “IF they start one, though, I’m gonna fight back… hypocritical journalists report on me from a distance… and the distance grows greater every day… because they have to avoid my scent… my pheromones… to avoid the truth… that if they gave up and worshipped me, they’d be so much happier, men and women alike. Sylvia… you never embraced that you are a goddess… that’s why you’re so much smaller…

“I will now…” Sylvia sighed… I couldn’t tell… but Vicki’s body tensed up slightly in pressure… sensitively…. As Sylvia moved underneath Vicki’s foot…

“Why are you licking???” Vicki moaned, in an unexpectedly high pitch.

“You’re really sensitive… aren’t you?” Sylvia replied. “But the other people are still too small to do anything for you?” But, with Sylvia’s hands around her big toe… Vicki raised her foot up in the air, dexterously dangling it… with Sylvia hanging on… in front of her chest.

“When did we become so friendly to incest…” Vicki smiled. “There was a time when we didn’t fuck each other, you know? But I’m glad to here that you want to be bigger… but I think you have a LOT of catching up to do… and I’m still growing.” Vicki mocked Sylvia. “I think I know how to make my own decisions. I CAN’T keep growing forever… I’ll decide when I’m big enough, thanks.”

“Uhh…” Sylvia groaned, gripping at Vicki’s big toe to keep from falling. “I… I… I’m kinda high up, here.”

“I bet you thought you grew a lot… that maybe you’d be impressive enough to look at my belly button… isn’t that a joke…” Vicki continued to revel in her bulk. “You’re going to move with me to the center of this city… the whole place will be destroyed and built up by me… this stupid midwestern town… near the Great Lakes… our new bathtub… will become the capital of the entire world… a shrine… a mecca… to the new rulers of mankind… most of all ME! You know why… because to most people… you’re gigantic! But you lose to my left foot!!! I make decisions… not you!” Vicki tsked. “Your cosplay is soaked… I don’t know what Japanese schoolgirl you are now… but that outfit’s ruined with my squirting… my pee… you’ll need a new one, Sylvs. You did turn me on though… that little tongue on my foot… that’s why I picked you up. Sometimes I need to be regal… can’t always have sex on the mind… so I needed to stop you. Mission accomplished…” Vicki, in moving her foot, barely disturbed the rest of my body… allowing me to hang on… she moved it a little closer to her chest, allowing Sylvia and I to look at each other.  

Sylvia just gripped at Vicki’s big toe harder, trying her best not to fall.

“You can speak with the scientist, Sylvia. She’s with another…  our real mommy… in a sense. I know why we’re this big now. It could be done on other girls… but it was just done on us. We really are lucky… Diana…”

“What…” the immense futa groaned… she was semi-erect… looking at Vicki expectantly…

“Stay away from me for a moment. I need to order some people around… accompany Sylvia and Nate to talk to these people and solve their pointless mysteries…” Vicki continued flippantly. “And then if Sylvia’s cool with it… she should be… have some fun with her. Make her realize just how small she is compared to us…”

“But…” Diana protested, her blonde head rising off of Vicki’s leg.

“Oh come on… I know I’m far out of Sylvia’s league. But you can surely have some fun with her… and if not, quit thinking about your dick for one moment.” Jerking her head expectantly towards Diana, the blonde futa stood up, and picked me off of Vicki’s nipple, holding me in her palm… her other arm grabbed Sylvia off of Vicki’s foot, holding the soaked girl in the crook of her arm.

“So to the two scientists in the back?” Diana confirmed, with Vicki nodding. “Ok… servants… none of you are even a morsel to Vicki… I suggest you do everything she says… no matter how ridiculous… it’s good for your life-expectancy…” Diana commanded… “You are going to come with me… that way… you’ll know who all three of us really are, Nate.” Diana walked behind Vicki, carrying the two of us out with her, into the blinding sunlight… walking towards the back of the structure.

To find out exactly why Vicki Small now stood over two hundred feet tall. Vicki's smell grew only slightly weaker... even as I stepped outside, I continued to look back at her. Her left eye winked, a sensual smile on her face. 

"I'd miss ya Natey. That's why I can't eat ya. See you soon!" Turning her head back around, Vicki begun to bark orders, at the people, rushing around like ants, serving their goddess. Who continued to eat, with every spare moment, adding flesh and sinew, stretching towards the sky. 

End Notes:

Who's your favorite of the three sisters? And again, let me know what you want to see for the rest of the story, and any other comments/suggestions. It's the reviews that keep me writing. 

Parents by Bob Charlie

Diana brought Sylvia and Nate across their vast residence… to a room with two people. The entirety of the short walk over, Vicki’s demanding voice boomed behind us. With Diana’s incredible stride, it took less than a minute to make it to the other end of the Small Sister Estate. She lowered Sylvia to the floor, just casually breaking the roof to drop her in.

“This home ain’t got much left in it anyways… not with the damage Vicki and I have done,” Diana sighed with a care-free tone. Two ordinary, small people were inside the room. Both middle-aged… both people who had recently disappeared from their presence.

Diana’s parents. Sylvia’s parents. Vicki’s parents.

“Mom…” Sylvia looked taken aback, staring at the middle-aged woman, slumped against the back of the wall. “I haven’t seen you in years… what in the world are you doing here!? And why now… haven’t you seen the news… your kids are giant monsters… we probably don’t have long to live… with the way the military’s acting…”

“I just… wanted to see you…” she replied.

“Shut up Kristen…” Sylvia responded, shaking her head. I had little idea why she was using her first name. “You abandoned us completely when we started college… I’m sure you came back now because you’re a researcher. It’s something to do with what’s happened to us.”

“Guilty as charged…” Kristen shook her head, widely. With brown, mousy hair, and a slim build… she was even shorter than me. It was hard to believe she had triplets… who are not utterly gigantic.

“I just thought I’d tell all of you what’s actually going on…” Kristen continued. “And I was also upset at a certain someone… your dad… just wanted money for all this… for the forbidden research I did that involved your very birth… but I didn’t think he would actually hurt any of you…”

For there was another person in the room as well… a man.

He was chained up… bleeding. His left hand was broken. But I recognized him from the years I had spent with the three sisters… he was a relatively attractive man… but if what I heard was correct, he blew it molesting a teenage girl… in his dented flesh, all across his stomach, there was a bruise, the shape of a finger, covering nearly his entire stomach like he had been burned. Vicki.

“Oh… Sylvia… why don’t you get your old man out of here…” he croaked out. “Your sister’s been acting crazy… claiming I molested her. She’s still acting spoiled… just on a bigger scale. I think… that she’s going to hurt a lot of people before long… but I don’t want to deal with her…”

“I guess she somehow got both of you over here…” Sylvia said, slowly. Opening and closing her hands. “Nothing’s going to shrink us, now, though, any of us… you’re like one of the dolls I played with when I was young, daddy. But much more delicate, I bet. I imagine that Vicki had fun… with what you did to her. For several years… I should have realized it. You always looked at her funny…” Sylvia sighed again. “I’ll take care of Vicki. But I’m not overly concerned about you… really. You always gave us stuff. You were very rich… running a biomechanics company… tell me… what did you do there?” The man didn’t say anything. This room was build for when they all were much smaller… I ran in past Sylvia… but when she squeezed her way inside, her bulk took up most of the room. Sylvia’s jet black hair ran far down, as she looked at her father.

“I… I have to grow… daddy… I know your girl’s big now. But she’s not big enough… Vicki… just likes people to do whatever she says. She could be far more destructive than she is… but she ruins it all with those sacrifices… even if they are half-willing, driven by delirium… and with her annoying tone… so I’ll give people what they want… a good story… I’ll get bigger than her… and we’ll all be in control of a lot of people. A lot of people who love and adore us. I’ll save their lives. But right now… there’s probably not much I can do for you. You did rape Vicki. I get it now… just tell us how to stop this growth… and in good time. I’ll MAKE Vicki stop growing. Sound good!” She gave this speech quickly, but there was a deep anger behind it… one I had never seen in Sylvia. Her breasts had expanded enough to where they were close to G-cups… but the rest of her figure was still slim… still… Sylvia looked like she could easily eat her own father.

And the roof was taken off… plaster falling down. Diana casually removed the roof with both hands. With no effort… a portion was lain to the slide, the blonde hair peeking in… clear blue eyes of Diana’s features smiling.

“We’ve gotten out of hand… haven’t we.” Diana winked at her father. “I’m just constantly being such a horny bitch… but even if I act so loyal towards Vicki… I kinda want to live. Soo… you two know how to stop it, right? You probably should tell us…”

Their mother swallowed, trying weakly to clear her throat, but their father interrupted.

“YOU ARE MY CHILDREN!!! YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO ME!!! I DIDN’T RAPE HER!!! YOU THREE CAME FROM MY SEED!!! WHY WOULD I DO THAT!?!?!?” Roughly, Diana ripped off one of the walls, the sound of tearing wood echoing as Diana spread her legs through adjacent rooms… allowing her to sit down next to Sylvia… outside the room.

“I’m over one-hundred and twenty feet tall… I have millions of followers… devoted to my every move… I know what you did. And you’re an ant compared to us…”

She rested her cock directly on her father, stretching longer than the entire room. In the small room, the smell of the musk, was even stronger than what I had experienced with Vicki. It was still getting hard, swelling to over a meter thick… effortlessly, I realized that I could slide down its shaft so easily… be swallowed in this cock so easily. All she would have to do was lower her cock fully on him, let all its weight rest on him… and he’d die. Yet I saw Diana’s cock twitch at the top, a threatening, thick drop of pre drooling to the floor below. The entire room smelled like precum… to the point where I may have well been buried in Diana’s cock. Occasionally… Sylvia’s eyes glanced furtively towards it as well. Sylvia herself took up the entire room, but Diana’s cock alone stretched longer than the length of the place. With a crash, the hardening cock broke through the wall… piercing both ends of the room. The wall below her shaft crumbled as well.

“Sylvia… I think this man’s worthless… trash… garbage… I’m not going to listen to him. And being able to expose myself to the world like this all the time… more and more and MORE!!! It’s so invigorating… but mom… you can tell us what’s going on… right… before I put you down this shaft…” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing… there was no accusation going around that their mom had done anything… but I guess she had been gone for a while.

I had always hung around these siblings… Sylvia… Diana… Vicki… their parents had always felt like an afterthought.

But even so.

I hadn’t even realized. Not even realized that their mother had cut off contact. It made me wonder a lot… what was my role anymore? I was supposed to be a close friend… a confidant… yet… for months now, I had functioned as a toy. How could I have left the very lack of their mother… disappear from any notice!? It defied belief… I could hardly speak. So I did the same thing… and let life play out around me, directed by these three titanic girls. But even with this newfound size… these were the same three people. The carefree, athletic, and confident Diana. The caring, nerdy, and shy Sylvia. And the spoiled, bratty, but fun Vicki. Soon… they might be gone. Changed forever by their incredible size.

“You bitch…” their dad spoke to them. “My name is Winston Small… and I didn’t do anything to that overweight bitch Vicki… you don’t remember? Before this started… she was ALWAYS fat… spoiled… arrogant… stupid… worthless… and I’ve told people in the military all about you three brats… if you think this can go on… you’ll die…” But Diana just rested her cock on him more firmly, trying to muffle her voice.

“Come on… don’t tease me… I’m just giving you what you always wanted from us… but if I slip up and cum once… it’ll be over fifty gallons… so you can’t tease me much… or it’ll take a whole lot of time to clean this shit up… and the sun’s shining on me. I’ll get sweaty…” Diana continued. Then, for a brief moment, silence.

"You know... on second thought... I'd just be giving you what you wanted. Touching you is disgusting me, anyway..." Diana sighed, adjusting herself, freeing their dad. She looked at him with an expression of utter loathing.

“DIANA, WHERE ARE YOU… YOU NEED TO FUCK ME!!! C’MON!!! REMEMBER!!! I’LL LAY BACK FOR YOU SISTER!!!!” Vicki’s booming voice rung.

“I guess you can’t see it… but Vicki’s looking right at me…” Diana whispered…”I hate to say it, but Sylvia’s right. And I’m not gonna do anything to you, mom. You need to tell us how to stop this. Now. Before Vicki has a temper tantrum at a mile tall… and poof goes a lot of people.”

“Uh… you weren’t meant… to be… nearly that big…” Kristen explained… “It’s a gland… a modified pituitary gland… to make super-soldiers…. I hadn’t accomplished a lot as a scientist… so I felt that allowing my womb to be used for you… could be a way for me to advance science. So a lot of changes were made to the genome of you three… it shouldn’t have been possible to be this big…”

“But then why do I have a dick? If the goal was just to make me big?” Diana asked quizzically. “No matter what the goal was, that doesn’t make much sense.” But in response, Kristen shook her head.

“People had fun with it… said they were making changes. Honestly, now… it looks like they just inserted fetishes into it… but… at least concerning the growth… removing your pituitary glands should be enough.”

“Well… that was easy.” Sylvia concluded lamely… “So it’s just surgery… right?”

“Surgery where you have to remain completely still… because it’s little people with little equipment. So you’d probably need to be unconscious… and trust these people with your lives…” their mom continued. “I realized that this would probably happen… your dad just thought you’d become amazons… but he knew the company… I actually did the modification… and I raised you in my wombs yourselves… you aren’t really test tube babies… I was worried about you…” Kristen sniffed. “Your DNA were going with different modifications in this second puberty… fetishes the soldiers had. But I always thought of you as my children… that may be why I’m not so affected right now, like everyone else is. You aren’t even that closely related to each other… which may be a reason for your lust.”

“Well…. I mean… we are still sisters, in a sense.” Diana, way above me, had the casually, straight-mouthed expression that she did when she didn’t know how to think.

“C’MON… STRAIGHT UP THE ASS!!! JUST LIKE THAT!!! OOHHHHHH!!!” Vicki’s voice still boomed loudly, even from a distance, the sound of her slapping her own ass piercing the air.

“She hasn’t realized it yet… but you three should be designed to eat anything that contains nutrients to grow… even dirt. Unbound from the collapsing skeletons you would normally experience… you’re free to grow up to miles in height… in a sexual frenzy… and with your ability to withstand the environment… you could likely grow into the strastosphere.”

“Stratosphere… mom… Vicki’s two hundred feet tall?” Diana exclaimed, laughing. “She’s nowhere CLOSE to that… c’mon now…”

“I’m serious…” the mousy-haired woman continued. “As you dig up the Earth… and consume everything in sight… your pheromones having taken control of your body… it will end with you wrecking much of the Earth…  or the military removing you.”

Diana’s expression turned dour, looking downcast, almost guilty. Hands larger than boulders figeted with themselves. And her cock now lay soft, as she thought of the uncertain future.

“I’ve tried to be the responsible one… but I just wanted to have fun for once… I don’t know how to tell Vicki no here… she won’t listen to me. Vicki’s always been kinda down… and now she’s so very happy… excited all the time. Ever since she started growing… and… I mean… she’s shown me so much love for a while now… I don’t want to do anything to her…”

“I will…” Sylvia interjected, but Kristen shook her head.

“It’s not possible…” She responded flatly. “Do you see how much Vicki’s grown in a few days? She’s eating every hour she’s awake… Vicki’s fully hit the exponential phase… that’s why there’s so many stories about the people she’s killed. Along with others that are entirely made up. Vicki will double in height in a few days… and then even quicker after that. They have to get rid of her… or the rest of the world will go with her. And… Diana… you’re not far behind her…”

“It’s been a little over a year… it’s only taken that long for Vicki to become 200 feet tall? How tall will she be in another year…” I interjected. But Kristen just laughed at my thought.

“You’re the one Sylvia likes, right…” Kristen smiled dourly. “There’s not enough mass on Earth to fuel her growth another year. I don’t know if there is for two more months… right now, Vicki’s somehow still just another news story… but soon… you and Diana are going to be far too big. Everyone… everywhere will be thinking about you.

Diana’s shaft twitched at her mother’s words.

“I’m a being of pure lust now… am I? Sex… power… with these hormones taking over… it’s all that’s on the mind… maybe that’s why little people can still do anything… just the feeling of superiority is enough to get to me… to think I used to lose soccer matches. Soon I’ll be bigger than the fucking field!” But Diana didn’t sound excited… rather miserable, as she shifted her seating position, the walls grinding around us.

“OOOOOHHHHH!!!” The heavy sounds of Vicki’s moaning filled the air, a menacing feeling behind her growing lust.

“Still… I’ll find a way…” Sylvia continued… “I’ve been thinking something scary could happen if we got big enough… that’s why I held back. But if I have to grow… to hold my sister down… I will. So why DID Vicki grow bigger than me… because I think I already have the answer.” She bit her lip, looking down at her mother. Her hands shook nervously.

“It’s exactly that… even if it’s not a placebo… your swelling hormones… and your desire to get bigger… that itself makes you grow. But Vicki’s wanted everything for a long time… what makes you think that you can possibly compete with her…”

“I just wanted to be large enough to have sex with Vicki…” Diana confessed embarrassed. “Ever since we played spin the bottle… and she sucked me off. I had NEVER had sex that good… I’ve been obsessed with Vicki since. I guess like a lot of other people… I’m not that different…”

“Look…” their mom continued. “I left because I knew what would happen. I raised daughters… genetically spliced… I felt guilty over what I would do to you. I didn’t know what your dad would do while I was gone… I… I just need to head on, for now. I have a plane to catch. We’ll figure out what is going on… if there are any other ways to stop it… but Sylvia…

“Uh-huh…” The black-haired girl responded, meekly.

“You have to have a reason to get bigger that’s more intense than Vicki’s own gluttonous desires… it’s just a matter of wanting it more. If you can get big enough… just knock Vicki out flat-cold. Then the surgery can be done on her. That’ll be enough to stop this growth. At least, it should be… I think you would be good enough to lay down for them… And… Diana…”

“Yeah…” the blonde nodded. Diana stood up, her back now fully blocking the sun. Diana looked slightly confused, unsure of what to do or how to act. She fiddled with her hair with one hand, tapping her foot, sending vibrations through the ground. 

“You’ve always been carefree, but I think you would be willing to go through with it as well, Diana. Vicki’s the only complicated part.”

“Right… I mean… even if you have to go… it’s been nice to see you… I imagine it’s kinda awkward… with me naked… and this giant thing here…” Diana finished lamely. “I hope that this gets figured out… and we can see each other again… I’ll take you on out of here…” Diana lowered her palm, outstretched, for her mom to get on it. Diana’s gaze was focused entirely on her mom. Sylvia still felt nervous, flinching at the prospect of fighting her spoiled sister, looking down with her eyes shut.

Winston... their father, looked miserable, scowling at everyone around him. Red-faced and upset, there was a part of me that felt pity for the bruised man... but yet... with what he had done to Vicki.

Winston raped Vicki. A voice echoed in my head. And Vicki's killed people. Even eaten them... and justified it. Because, in a brief moment... they lusted for her. What makes Vicki different from her dad? 

Even the pouting, spoiled look on Winston's face. It was no different from Vicki. 

But at that moment, I felt a black bag swoop over my head. In an instant, it was tightened, not allowing me to say anything.

“We’re taking you to Vicki…” I heard hushed voices out, as they carted me down the hall. It took but the briefest of moments... and I was off. 

“Nate… where did you go… NATE!?” Sylvia’s voice cried out from behind me. But I couldn’t say a thing as the cart rushed down the halls, filled with the scent of Vicki's arousal, echoing with Vicki's demands, back to their master.   

---

But Kristen… the Small’s mother, left one detail out.

For she felt guilty about what she had inflicted upon her children. But also for what she inflicted upon humanity.

In Washington, D.C., several officials sat around a conference table. All of them were dressed in civilian clothes, but they had a certain focus about them as they did their ordinary business. They worked for an alphabet agency... just like half of D.C. But the people here were not part of a normal-work day. The air hummed with a sense of urgency... only interrupted by the shuffling of papers and clicking of pens. The room seemed like a well-oiled machine... forced to run past its capacity. 

It looked like any other room… but outside, there was a small, unassuming plaque, betraying it’s true purpose.

“SCP DIVISION”

A young woman watched Vicki Small on the monitor with intent. She opened her mouth, gawking at the sheer amount of power set on display. How thousands of people scurried about for meaningless demands. Her name was Alice.

An older man, tall with “executive” silver hair and a few wrinkles, watched disinterestedly. He was just upset that a genetic engineering program had gotten out with this much noise. His name was Bruce.

“This is worse than Slenderman…” Bruce responded, rubbing his temples. “Why does shit like this keep getting out… people need to quit splicing other people with fucking alien DNA already…”

SCP officials gathered around the conference table, looking at the red-haired girl on the monitor. Vicki Small. She was demanding more… more food… louder music to be played… that more of them say why they worshipped her… even shoving several people into her orifices. She was noticeably taller than even a single day ago.

“She’s grown right out of their home…” Alice responded. “What a supreme fat-ass… doesn’t it sort of seem feminist though, empowering?” Her tone was somehow sincere... yet simultaneously mocking. 

“I’m not sure what any normal girl is supposed to see in one standing several hundred feet tall. That red-head being huge doesn’t grow any normal woman…” an older woman huffed. She had the clothes and demeanor of a researcher. 

“Threats are meant to be contained…. We bombed Iraq for years… for no real reason. And you know what. A few people protested… but most didn’t care. Because it didn’t strike home… and it wasn’t all at once. These girls threaten the fabric of the United States… people are getting upset. Nervous. Something needs to be done. And there’s no tranquilizer darts big enough here.” Bruce continued. "They need to be DESTROYED. NOW."

“If tranquilizers could get in them… could it work?” Alice asked, fiddling with a pen.

“Quite probably. From speaking with the researchers… the alien DNA mostly modified the pituitary gland… and changed their structures enough to support their growth. But where do we put those girls out at? And we don’t know that they won’t start working again… growing again… these girls didn’t even start until half a year ago! And now they’re this damn big…” An older, dumpy man complained... still, he cast furtive glances towards the girl on screen. "Alice is cuter than this girl anyway..." he muttered. "Why couldn't she have got infected by the alien..."

“I appreciate the sentiment Michael..." Alice sighed. "But now's not the time to think like that. These girls were spliced with DNA from beings that consumed entire planets… and then lay dormant until it could consume more…” Alice twirled her pen, smiling. “We barely survived it eating us… even though it had eaten an entire fucking planet! We had to push it into the fucking sun!!! Someone just HAD to take back a sample though… use it to make super-soldiers!” She smiled, leaning back into her chair, throwing her legs on the table. “Normal sloppy SCP work to endanger mankind! Another GREAT JOB! But honestly… that creature was hideous. The girl on the monitor is especially cute… especially with that pouty look she always has on her face. And this job kinda sucks… I expected to die by opening a portal to hell… maybe being eaten by an oversized 19 year old girl… is pretty erotic compared to what I expected.”

“We create chaos… we’re not in the business of saving the world… besides. The military has the actual equipment to respond to this threat. We’re made for small operations… not giant ones.” Bruce chipped in. “Again… I don’t see why we don’t use the military right now.”

“But yet…” A young man responded. Tall, with movie-star looks, his name was Harper. He constantly wore a dour expression, seemingly expressing hatred towards his own job. “They probably won’t act fast enough… nobody is willing to nuke U.S. soil. Noone. It may seem unbelievable… but they could get too large for nuclear weapons to really work… or at least to require dozens of them. We need to keep the damage contained. They seem like bizarre freaks of nature, but they can’t regenerate everything. If we reduce that red-head bitch down to an arm and a leg, she’s dead. Period. But the properties of SCP-10672 do allow for limited regeneration. It was a king of evolution—able to survive nearly anything, for one, single purpose… to grow larger. For our purpose… we have to assume these sisters are SCP-10672… they will continue to get tougher and tougher… surprisingly hard to kill, even with nukes.”

“So when are we supposed to nuke them…” Bruce interjected, slamming the table. “IF we actually have access to them, why don’t we just do it now? What’s the reason for waiting for them to get bigger?”

“None…” the young man continued… his name was Harper. “None at all. We probably need to act soon. Still… the tissue sample we have obtained from this… Vicki… suggests that there are some differences. For one… this is just tissue. Skin. Flesh. Blood… it can’t turn into another clone of her. Further… this suggests that if she can’t eat something… she can’t digest it. An important difference between her and a mindless blob that consumes everything it touches… I’ll ensure that we act quicker than the military. Vicki will be disposed of soon.”

"Then it's a unanimous decision..." another man, buff, around 40-something, crowed. Decorated with numerous medals... his mere presence screamed danger. "We'll kill the girls soon. And leave it to the media to pick up the pieces... after all, their sniveling "dad" approached us a while back begging for it anyway... but my wife and I led the super-soldier prospect... and I sense the scorn emnating from... some... in this room. But we believed that limiting it to the pituitary would make it work. I STILL believe it would have made it work... but we left it to Winston Small's fucking company... and after they all got their hands on it, this project was a fucking disaster. So I WILL BE the one to nuke it... we move out tomorrow. After all... I double with the military... as GENERAL Hatfield... I'll make a media appearance tomorrow... it'll be FUCKING spectacular... let's move out, and we'll have them by the end of the week."  

Nearly twenty people were present in the room. Together they nodded. Just one of several divisions of the SCP... it was hoped that they would be enough to take these girls down. Because people in the room knew... if they weren't stopped, and stopped from growing. 

"IF WE FAIL... THIS EARTH IS FINISHED!!!" Bruce proclaimed, as people begun to filter out of the room, tagging along General Hatfield. 

But, in the hall, after the meeting was over, two people talked. 

“This is an opportunity…” Harper whispered quietly, long after he and Alice had left. “This job WILL kill us. It will kill mankind… if we quit opening portals to other dimensions now… destroy the planet to ensure that we don’t keep creating abominations… we… and others… can live inside of them. We won’t be digested there. We’ll actually live. The experimentations we’ve done here… have to catch up to us. But if it happens this way… we might… actually… live. Even if we're having to crawl on these girls...”

“You have a little chubby just thinking about it…” Alice smirked, feeling Bruce’s erection. “C’mon… we’ve been a thing for a while now. We’re gonna let a little, immature girl like Vicki get between us? Live… where… there aren’t many parts of the human body that are exactly pleasant… unless you want to colonize the womb… or the pussy…” Alice smiled, cat-like, pawing at her lover’s chest, kissing him.

“Why not?” Harper, replied, breaking off for a moment. "Vicki's an attractive enough girl... she'd work for a new home, away from our co-workers... god, I hope they die. Especially that fucking PRICK Bruce."

“Indeed… why not… but from what I heard… that girl’s pussy is very wet… like mine right now.” Alice continued making out with Harper, standing on her tiptoes, to kiss her lover. She couldn’t help but think that she would need to stand on her tiptoes to kiss Vicki’s toes.

I’m former CIA… I have seen men sell cocaine for their job. Rape children for their job. Burn villages for their job. Torture. Maim… Humanity… as it’s known, is on a sinking road. A destroyed climate… extinctions echoing throughout the Earth… but that alien… was practically immortal. It probably even survived that sun… these girls can get just as strong. Maybe remnants of humanity live on them. Or maybe it all gets eaten… I don’t even care. Sexual… sensual beings… together in space. Maybe that red-head will even eat her sisters eventually… god… I’ll ensure Vicki survives... all I have to do is find her... easy enough... and befriend her. I have more training than the rest of these… imbeciles… Harper and I… will ensure… that the rest of these SCP Foundation idiots get the smug smiles wiped right off of their faces…

Vicki Small… she thinks she’s so normal. Just a little demanding. Even if she calls herself gigantic... she doesn't realize what that means.

She's not a goddess. Vicki will be a world. A planet. Our planet... for the remnants of mankind. And she’s going to devour our world, and mankind with it. And her sisters will too, if they’ll even try to keep up.

Alice felt herself growing even wetter, legs shaking. And Harper had nothing to do with it... but absentmindedly, she continued to make out with the young man, plotting her future on Vicki. 

End Notes:

Again, let me know about any suggestions for the rest of this story! 

I Love You by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:

For a second, I thought that the woman in front of me looked like Diana… but her features were somewhat softer. Thin, and her hair had a slight platinum-blonde sheen to it. Still, she was tall… taller than me, like Diana was, even before this entire mess begun. This young woman appeared to be about the same age as her too, but she wore a feminine business suit – even with the exposed cleavage, it made the woman look older somehow. Her hair was long and flowing, and her body language conveyed a casual confidence – whoever this woman was, she clearly had an ego. She was chewing a large wad of bubble gum, while looking over at me casually. The light above hummed, dangling from a string.

Booming from outside caused the light to flicker, and the lamp bounced back and forth with each movement.

I could smell the pheromones in the air… it made the very air thick… mixing with her sweat, creating a heady mixture. Vicki couldn’t have been far.

“You’ve been out a few days, Nate…” the woman spoke, interrupting the silence. “My name is Alice… nice to meet you.”

“Where am I?” I responded. The woman just smiling, shrugging, as she moved closer to me, sitting on the hospital bed.

“You’re at the campus hospital Nate… Vicki wanted you here. So she could have you… she’s bigger than the others, even her siblings. So it makes sense that she gets what she wants…”

“Vicki captured me?” I responded, shaking my head. “She knows how dependent Sylvia is to her, so I know she wouldn’t take me from her…” but the blonde woman shook her head. Again, the light shook as the booming echoed from outside.

“Sylvia belongs to her too… that should be obvious…” She crossed her legs, looking at me dubiously. “Don’t you think it’s an honor Nate… to be in the presence of someone like Vicki? I’ll take you outside… look at how much she’s grown… show you why she deserves everything”

It felt like every portion of me was together… no broken bones or bad bruising. I did a couple of stretches to make sure, but nothing was hurt. So I followed the blonde woman out of the vibrating room, towards the balcony. I swung the door open, into blinding sunlight.

And what I saw shocked me.

Much of the city before me was wrecked… buildings standing only to half their height, the other resting in the ground. Cars, trees, smaller buildings, everything… lay together in a pool of Vicki’s arousal. Her legs spread around the small lake, walling it in. She wasn’t saying anything,  only looking down with a sort of blank expression. I had never seen Vicki this quiet before. She fiddled with a car, toying with it between her fingers, before eating it, slowly sliding the hunk of metal down her throat. The screech of metal pierced the air as she chewed an entire car like a piece of hard candy. Finally, slowly, she swallowed it, the car appearing as a lump in Vicki’s throat for a moment.

“Did she just…?” I wondered.

“Yes…” Alice responded. “Vicki can eat ANYTHING. And she will eat everything… lust and power overtaking her… until she eats everything… everywhere… that she can shove down her throat.” Alice cleared her own throat, before speaking. “Of course… that means we need to be inside her… where she can’t reach. Then we can live in harmony with her… a goddess who rules all. No more wars… no more petty disputes… we say that people fight for food. For honor. For nations… but the main reason… is just to win. We won’t need to do that soon. Not when it’s obvious that Vicki has beaten all of us…” She sighed. I shouldn’t have been shocked at this point, but the woman fingered herself in front of me, pulling her skirt down.

“Life only needs to be about sex now. About Vicki’s sex… we’re all nothing compared to that…” but her smile faded, along with her movements. “But she doubts herself… she’s worrying about her sisters. And about you… you stupid mite…” her voice turned nasty.

“I’ve followed you, Nathan. Not just in the news. People in my line of work know everything. You’ve just let yourself feel privileged, treasured by these girls… crawling over their massive bodies… and you don’t deserve any of it…” She approached me, holding my head between her hands. “This is Vicki’s world, here… but… that doesn’t mean that I can’t knock you off…”

I tried to push out of this madwoman’s grip, but she held me tight.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT!?” I retorted.

“Encourage Vicki. I heard her sisters are heading over… you need to tell them… just how much better Vicki is… how much you NEED her to grow. The world NEEDS her to grow… and get rid of her worries… because I think idiots… fools who don’t understand Vicki are going to try and kill her. And she NEEDS to be a whole lot bigger for that… Vicki’s doubting herself. Worrying about her friends. And she’s always seen herself as too good for friends… so I pretty much just mean you three.”

“You captured me… didn’t you? Not Vicki.” I replied, as the woman let go, staring at me flatly.

“Yes… I work for a group similar to the CIA… but even more confidential. That doesn’t mean that I agree with them… in fact, to be blunt - they will wipe out mankind if they aren’t destroyed themselves…” she looked bashfully, like a teenage schoolgirl with her first crush, back at Vicki. “But this spoiled, sexy brat won’t kill us all. Not if we live inside her… she’ll save us… I’ve already modified her pheromone production just slightly… Vicki let me do it… it has oxygen. Vicki allowed me to do it… because she’s so generous. We can live… inside of that nice wet tunnel of hers… deep inside, past her fingers… for eternity… like bacteria, as we deserve… worshipping her, driven mad with fervent desire… for eternity!” She tapped her foot impatiently. “But she remains reluctant… she doesn’t want to trash this planet… to consume it. So you are going to go out there… and feed her mind. Her ego. Make her WANT to get bigger… or you’ll be of no use to me…” she stared back at me, coldly. “Your choices are a life of constant sexual bliss… or dying today. And that’s it. There’s no door 3.”

Mist rose into the air, where the blinding sunlight struck the pool of Vicki’s arousal. If I looked at the pool from the right angle, it blinded me entirely.

She leaned against the side of a skyscraper, yawning, she revealed the same mouth that just devoured a car whole to the world. Several buildings were leaning over at an odd angle… it was unclear whether they had previously been abandoned, or if people died within them. Vicki looked bored, and also somewhat down. One hand played with her pussy… fiddling to stimulate lust, with the mannerism of being told to do homework. Of course, likely, this Alice woman had told her to do that… Vicki clearly wasn’t into it. Her left foot tapped, causing the ground to shake a little. And she continued to stare at the lake of cum, seeming just to wonder how she had made it. I was used to it at this point… but her pheromones made me want to jump into the lake… I could make out a few small forms in it already. Blandly, I wondered how long they had to live… between the legs of a girl bigger than any well… in a lake of Vicki’s own cum. They can’t have long.

Meanwhile, Vicki's single foot filled half of my view from the balcony. It alone was several dozen feet tall, taller than my own vantage point. And, ominously, it wasn’t far from us either, wriggling digits standing out before us. A single bratty act… a stomp, her spitting on me… maybe even her orgasm… all would surely kill me.

“Alice… I’m bored.” Vicki pouted, knowing that the blonde would hear her, no matter where she was. “Trying to get bigger all the time can get annoying… soon nothing’s gonna be the right scale. I liked when I played with people… you’re right, I’m more sensitive… but… people just aren’t fun at this size…” Apparently Alice and Vicki had been talking with each other during the period I was out. But seeing Vicki complain like that gave me hope… hope that Vicki would be willing to quit growing.

“Alice… they talked about surgery… to stop them from growing. You heard Vicki just now… she’s already like a goddess. And they can’t shrink her down… I mean, her size is starting to bore her. Isn’t she big enough for you?!” I retorted, but Alice looked at me with a disgusted face.

“I’m the first who has spoken to you… but there are MILLIONS of devotees of Vicki. People who want to see her grow. Power is never boring… and more size… is more power. Vicki of all people should realize that! And you will MAKE HER realize that. And speak for her worshippers. Or I’ll kill you. It really is that simple!” she stomped the ground… coming from a girl slightly under six feet in height, it wasn’t anywhere near as impressive as Vicki making the same fit.

“I brought her father over here…” Alice drawled. “You’ll encourage her to eat him, another sacrifice… one she will REALLY relish… and you’ll tell her to get bigger… and… b…bigger…” she giggled, barely able to stand up “we’ll film the whole thing!”

“How am I supposed to even talk with her… we’re several floors up, and I don’t even think we’re clearing her legs here.”

“There’s going to be a raised platform in the middle tonight…” Alice drawled. “We’re setting it up now. It’ll be a few hours… time we don’t have to spare… but you need to get your strength together. And we need Sylvia and Diana to get here anyway… I’ll be communicating with you over a concealed headset. But you don’t have to follow my prompts. Anything you can think of to praise and encourage Vicki in front of you, her sisters, this city… the world… it all helps, just don’t fuck it up…” she passed me a glass. More like a mug. Brimming with a thick liquid.

“The food here is just regular food. And it’s top quality… really. But there’s some nutrition in this too… Vicki’s discharge… I think… drinking some will put you in the right mood for tonight. And when you haven’t had anything to eat for a while… it’ll have more of an effect.”

Reluctantly, I looked at the thick liquid… I had been frequently drenched in Vicki’s cum. Soaked solid in it. But that didn’t mean that I wanted to drink it. But, I felt that I was compromised… having to obey the orders of this strange woman. So I tipped it… there wasn’t much of a taste… but what there was, wasn’t bad. It was very thick liquid, and it took some effort to slurp it down. My stomach felt tight, having not eaten in days, but I kept at it.

And the pheromones had an effect nearly immediately. I had kept the effect of Vicki’s scent at bay, but drinking her cum… it had an incredible effect on me. Overwhelming me quickly. There was a fucking LAKE of what I was drinking not far from me. An infinite supply… and one that would only grow larger. I hungrily drank it all, myself feeling drunk from the effect… all of this cum, from Vicki’s pussy. The Vicki who I used to look at eye-to-eye.  

Another glass was slipped into my room, from an unseen hand. Greedily, I went after it as well.

And the sun continued to set.

Soon I heard booming… crashing. Something was approaching.

Sylvia.

Diana.

The two girls appeared in the horizon of the setting sun.

Diana stared at Vicki somewhat hungrily, but her arm wrapped around Sylvia as well… both girls were naked, themselves feeling the effects of rapid growth.

Sylvia was quite a bit taller… still the smallest of the three, but she stood up to Diana’s chest… the girl who I got in a truck with a short while back was now ten fucking stories tall… she had some odd basket wrapped around her waist, with a closed container. I could recognize figures inside… likely her friends. Otherwise… she was entirely naked. Amazingly… I could see a thick drop of liquid falling from her engorged nipple. Nothing compared to the lake below…. But even so….

And Diana had grown some too, but not as much as Sylvia. She looked around the largely wrecked city with a mildly bored expression.

“I doubt insurance is covering all this…” Diana remarked, wryly.

“Where’s Nate…” Sylvia cried, causing Vicki to take notice of her sisters…

“Oh… Sylvia…” Vicky replied, bored. “I don’t know… I thought he was with you! I haven’t seen any of him!” She sat there for a moment, wondering…. “Oh… you still can’t even look at me sitting down, eye-to-eye… but you’re bigger, even relative to me, aren’t you?” Vicki slapped her stomach. “I’m proud… that means you’re growing a lot, Sylvia. Nearly as tall as Diana now. Maybe we’ll eat the Earth together…”

“Eat the Earth… what do you even fucking mean…” Diana groaned. Even surrounded by Vicki’s pheromones… she wasn’t in the least-bit aroused. In fact, she just looked pissed off. “When did things even get so complicated… I just wanted to be bigger than normal people and fuck… what are we supposed to fucking do if we eat the planet… just float for eternity…” Diana’s expression screamed one thing. Sick. Of. This. Shit. “And mom just said we couldn’t eat anything anyway!!! Guess we got lied to again!”

“A young, cutie CIA agent talked to me…” Vicki responded, like she was trying to justify herself. “There are paranormal occurrences… one’s bound to kill everybody. We’re just another one. But we can stop something worse from coming…” Vicki gesticulated her arms wildly… I remember her doing this with her sisters on a day she spent three times her monthly allowance… no one dress. “I’m HELPING people by getting bigger. I HAVE to get bigger! And she wants to live inside me, forever! I know it sounds weird… but…” Vicki bit her lip guiltily.  

“Right…” Sylvia rolled her eyes. “You HAVE to do exactly what you want. But that doesn’t explain why you kidnapped Nate!” At that moment, I was shoved into an elevator, rising up the makeshift steel platform placed in the middle of the lake. Between the three sisters.

“DID YOU NOT HEAR ME!” Vicki roared, her fire having been lit. “I DID NOT CAPTURE HIM YOU IDIOT!!!”  

As I got off of the platform, a red light flickered for a brief moment beneath my head. Ordered by the fanatical followers of Vicki. I had to encourage her… or this was it. A massive megaphone lay before me. I cleared my throat, before walking up to it. There were large guardrails around the structure… which would have reassured me, if I wasn’t leveled with Diana’s dick. The wrong movement from any of these three… and I was dead.

“H… Hello…” I spoke briefly in the microphone, causing Sylvia’s head to turn towards me.

“NATE!!!” Sylvia cried with some joy, her face lighting up.  It was how she had greeted me for years, whenever I got home from high school… I stretched out my arms, as she jumped into them. She was obviously into me… with every fiber of her being. But… being the depressive idiot I was. I didn’t have the guts to ask her out. I preferred to look at the disinterested Diana from a distance.

The red light shone against me again.

I didn’t have the guts now.

Vicki… she could be nice. But it was obvious she had some issues. She needed a stern, heavy hand. Someone to tell her no. And she could shape up to be a great person… even with everything her father did. A part of Vicki really did know right from wrong.

She wasn’t going to get that firm hand now.

And, from Diana’s mocking expression… I think she knew that. She examined me, at the platform, placed right in-between Vicki’s legs, and scowled.

“You’re really going to do that to Sylvia…” Diana whispered. She obviously didn’t intend anyone to hear that. But your voice carries at 150 feet. Even the girl with the largest… most overwhelming lust on Earth had abstained from Vicki. She didn’t look interested now… having done a 180 from being draped on her leg.

But I was about to feed the single largest ego on Earth.

“BEGIN ALREADY…” Alice hissed into my ear.

“Vicki… you’ve really gotten big, haven’t you!” I exclaimed, lamely. Alice hadn’t provided me with much of a hint.

“Yeah…” Vicki responded, weakly… “I mean. That’s what happens when you eat cars… and I can hear pretty well Nate. It may seem weird, but you don’t have to use the megaphone…” Vicki smiled, giggling a little.

“PRAISE HER ASSETS…” Alice hissed again.

“I just want everyone to hear what I have to say!” I continued, hamming it up. I wasn’t ready to get shot. And… mind heady from the overdose of Vicki’s pheromones, a part of my mind thought she deserved everything I was about to say.

“Your butt’s wider than that building you’re sitting on! Isn’t that a TV tower… something made for the rich. The famous? But you make it look like nothing… you could crush it all with your ass!”

“I… know I’m big Nate…” Vicki continued, looking away, shiftily. “I’ve known that for a while…”

No… I thought. I had to think like Vicki. Crude. Sensual. Fiery. Emphasizing how much better she was than other people. Not objects.

“Do you remember when we played spin the bottle… and Yuki shoved her hand right up your ass?”

“Yeah…” Vicki smiled, appearing interested. “She really had a good little hand… felt me up good. It turns me on just thinking of it…”

 “You had a bunch of people fondling your butt that night… you had so many strangers feeling up your ass… and you loved every second of it!”

Sylvia looked confused over at my platform, not seeming to understand what I was saying. Meanwhile… Vicki pulled herself forward slightly, causing me to stumble, as she leaned her head in. I could feel her hot breath washing over me… the cool air turned into a furnace just by Vicki’s breath alone… as she leaned down, I saw the maw that consumed cars and trucks and people alike, move with Vicki’s own words, spraying spittle along with her breath on me. Hairs, each one looking like a rope, dangled around me. And her hands wrapped around the platform protectively. I might as well have already been inside Vicki.

“You got a piece of my ass too that night… didn’t you Nate? Butt...” she dangled them right in front of the platform, obstructing all my view, “What do you think of my boobs, Nate? I think they’re H-cups now… I gave Diana her first boobjob that night… no one else was qualified, you see!”

“I remember when nobody could stand up to you, when you threw that first tantrum… when you proved EVERYONE had to bow down to you… you didn’t even notice… but you held me against your boob. I huffed in the scent of your pheromones like a man possessed. And my dick was pressed against your nipple? And you know what? Your nipple won! I came, spurting out from the pressure… as your fat, naughty, greedy nipple pushed my hard cock to the side, swelling bigger and bigger. You’ve always had fucking big greedy monster boobs. Far bigger than Sylvia’s… You’ll soon smother continents with them!”

“Wasn’t that humiliating Nate? Your prick losing to my nipple…” fingers thicker than people twisted her nipples in front of me, Vicki putting on a striptease in front of my insect sized self. Soon she leaned forward yet more, muffling my voice a little even with the megaphone, as I was encased in the heat of Vicki’s titanic breasts. Frantically, driven by sex and death, I continued spilling out praise for Vicki.

“What are you… over three-hundred feet tall! These boobs have to weigh over five-hundred tons a piece! A thousand tons of boob! And that’s NOTHING. NOTHING compared to how big you’re meant to be!”

“Nothing… but Nate, you’re already the size of an insect… soon I won’t be able to see you.” Vicki still looked downcast. I was one of the only people who knew this side of her. Along with her sisters. Behind the bravado… the act… with her growth, I hadn’t seen it much in so long. The sort of sadness when Vicki was left thinking.

One time, I came across an exercise bike… and just saw her sitting there. She didn’t even respond to me talking. Just staring forward into space, mumbling about getting dumped.

And another I saw her staring at the television. Just muttering, over and over.

“We’re going to be replaced Nate… with computers…” Vicki muttered. “Everything will turn to shit… we’re supposed to go to college soon… with everything going on… everything dying… war resuming… how’s that supposed to help us? Prepare us for the future.”

And in these times, we sat together, and talked. And Vicki always listened… waiting, fervently for my answer.

“WE CAN CONNECT WITH HER NERVES!” Alice screamed into my ear, her own voice trembling with arousal. “GIVE HER ENTERTAINMENT. TALK WITH HER… HER GROWING, GODDESS-LIKE MIND WILL ALLOW HER TO TALK TO MORE THAN ONE PERSON AT ONCE. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE WITH VICKI.”

“We have advanced science at our side… no difference in scale is too much! You’ll be able to feel the touch of millions of followers, devoted to you, caressing you, begging you, to shower them in your love. Your cum, begging your every orgasm on. Praising you… every single day.”

“But not everyone will get inside me…” Vicki groaned, her mind divided. “I told Sylvia and Nate to not be so cautious… that doesn’t mean I want to wipe out cities… hurt people, far more than my dad ever did.”

“Humanity’s problems are coming to a head, Vicki! You know we’re overextended… billions are fated to die… perhaps everyone! Nuclear war, mass extinction… you’re only killing people already fated to die. But you will ensure that we survive as a species! As you become the greatest living being in the entire universe!”

“Just because people will die DOES NOT make this all ok?” Vicki flattened a building, a quake echoing for forever, slamming her fist into it. “Nate… we hung out together. We’ve been friends for so many years. I wanted to be big. Special. And now I am big… now I am special… why do I have to be bigger!?”

“That’s right…” Diana pleaded, the blonde gesticulating widly. “I wanted the good life… and I have it. You have it! If you have to eat the Earth… you can never have steak again! Never have wine again! You’ll be too big to enjoy so many of the pleasures of life!!!” Slowly, Vicki nodded, remaining completely unconvinced by the idea of further growth.

“YOUR LIFE IS ON THE LINE!” Alice screamed, and I swallowed. What more could I do to praise Vicki?! Was I about to die!?

“Vicki… she’s jealous. Diana could never grow as much as you… you’re getting too big for her to fuck. That’s the problem she has!” I protested. “Are you worried about the military!? Your followers spread throughout the world. No nuke will fire at you until it’s too late… until you’re too damn big!?”

“Yeah…” Vicki nodded. “But if a nuke hasn’t fired yet… if I stopped growing now, I’d be fine, right!?” Vicki smiled. “And we can continue to be friends forever. ” Ugh. Why was she thinking this way now…

“Ten… nine…” Alice’s voice hissed. I was sure that killing me would do nothing but enrage Vicki. But other people would be left to deal with that after Diana lived.

Vicki was smart… far smarter than people gave her credit for. But she operated on emotion. And shock. That was the key.

I prostrated myself to the floor, slurping at a stray drop of Vicki’s cum, buried in the corner of the room, as I pulled my pants down and pumped my shaft, furiously masturbating.

“DAMN IT VICKI, YOU WANTED TO RULE THE WORLD!!!! THAT’S WHAT YOU TOLD US!!! TO COVER IT WITH YOUR SEX!!! YOUR FOLLOWERS!!! AND YOU DOUBT YOURSELF NOW!!! NOW THAT IT’S WITHIN REACH!!!”

The countdown stopped.

“Yeah… I said I did, Natey… are you jacking off…” her eye leaned in, curiously gazing at me. “God… I didn’t realize how tiny little people are…” she placed a finger next to me, curiously, breathing slowly. “Nate. Rub yourself on my finger here… it’s for you. C’mon.” Her finger was taller than a house… somewhere between fifteen to twenty feet. I couldn’t wrap my arms around it… but I stripped the last of my clothes off, fervently rubbing myself against the finger.

It was a hot day, and there was just a touch of sweat, as well as the smells of sweat mixing with the natural scent of Vicki’s skin.

I rubbed my entire body up and down against Vicki’s finger, as hundreds of cameras ran. Strangers… reporters… people all over Earth. Not even bothering to censor as I humped Vicki’s finger with my naked body. I came… spurting from the feeling of her finger. But I kept humping it… kept going…

“You’re humiliating yourself…” Vicki groaned. “I have a ton of pheromones… I flooded the city with them. And it’s getting to your head, Nate…” Vicki laughed, taunting me. “Why are you still going… don’t you know you’re being filmed…” I humped harder, my cum-soaked dick rubbing up and down on the soft finger, like a dog. “You never stripped on TV for Sylvia…” Vicki continued eagerly, a hint of superiority creeping into her voice.

“Vicki… oh… Vicky…” I moaned, breathing slowly. I ignored the gun… the voice in my ear. I wanted Vicki bigger. Needed her bigger.

“Ok… I’m listening now, Nate… you little horny insect. Why do I need to get bigger? Bigger than everything… so everyone has to live on me…” Vicki purred, leaning in towards me. “Hopefully I don’t overstimulate you… I don’t need you to get a brain-bleed from a lust overload…”

“Vicky!!!” I cried, ignoring her questions. I thrusted myself into the soft flesh… somehow, the impossibly thick skin gave in a little to my fervent lust, dick springing in and out of the soft skin, my hands rubbing her finger, as I made out with the imposing digit. Sweat. Lust. The same B.O. from Vicki not showering penetrated the air… you could probably smell her a dozen miles away… but she was RIGHT HERE.

“Nate… NATE…” Vicki commanded, sternly.

Her finger responded to my humping, teasingly playing with my body, even as her nail gashed a hole in the steel underneath me. I nearly came again right there, but I kept going, playing with the finger.

“Turn me into a bloodstain Vicki… squeeze me between your boobs… kill me!” I cried. “Vicki. Vicki. Vicki.” Months of overstimulation came to a head… I came again, not even able to spurt… rocked in orgasm. But I kept going.

“So big… shove me in your pussy… and the empire state building… hell… all of fucking New York! Noone will miss it!!! Flood the world… and you’ll be our ark… love… love… love… I love you… fuck… uh… Vicki…”

Vicki.

Vicki.

Vicki.

Spoiled Vicki.

“You deserve to eat the world… eat everything…” I shuddered for the third time in a minute… I felt I was going insane…

Again.

Again.

Again.

I don’t know how long I humped her finger for…

Soon I woke up. Drooling. My balls ached. The fading sun had disappeared, having turned into night. Vicki’s finger was bigger than before. I could tell. But she had placed me against her lips… which she kept shut… laying on the plush surface, spreading for over a dozen feet. Like velvet. I felt the air rushing like a hurricane, as she breathed in and out through her nose. Threatening to suck me into Vicki’s nostril.

“Goodbye…”

Vicki opened her mouth, licking her lips… for a moment, she held my naked body pressed between her upper lick and her tongue, an impossible level of stimulation to her massive body.

“If you understand what I am, Nate… you better be prepared to sacrifice yourself to me…” Vicki huffed, as she rubbed me up and down, manipulating my body with the back of her tongue, my dick pressing against her lips. The sense of scale was impossible. I was surrounded by her smells. Sweat. Cum. Saliva. Sex. Sex. Sex. I rubbed the thick lips with a sense of joy… maybe I was about to die. Who cares!

And Vicki’s mouth opened wide, accepting my eager body.

Saliva sloshed and gushed around me. A tongue, over twenty feet long, and impossibly wide, toyed with my naked body, savoring my taste. The surface was soft, but impossibly powerful, the muscle wrapping around me, licking my stomach, enveloping my head. My entire body was coated in saliva… as air from outside rushed in, I could barely breathe. She could swallow me, with just the slightest movement. Not even a morsel…

It spread my legs apart, and the tip of the house-sized structure rubbed against my dick, effortlessly teasing the Nth orgasm out of me. And it kept going.

Hot breath was everything, the bacteria thriving in the over-sized girl’s mouth filling the air. But I was surrounded by boulder-sized teeth, teeth that chewed through trucks.

Vicki swallowed excess saliva. Playfully wedging her tongue against me to keep me from sliding back into her stomach.

She pouted, her voice booming around me as her tongue worked on me. And she moaned… breathy moans echoing around my mouth, nearly bursting my eardrums…

“Can I really consider you a friend… Nate… aren’t you just another worshipper… one who begs to be eaten!!!”

“YES!!! EAT MEEEEEE!!!” I screamed. The laughing boomed throughout the air. But her monstrous tongue continued to work on me. I begged, rolling my ears back, laying against the floor of her mouth. I felt like I would die if I came again…

“EEEEEEE!!!” I squealed like a pig as I released again. Nothing coming out. Vicki’s salivary glands churned around me, working overtime. And she spat me out, leaving me stained in her saliva, laying on her palm.

Vicki grinned, a deep, selfish smile, a face bigger than a billboard marveling at my humiliation.

“You are so fucking pathetic, Nate…” Vicki boomed. “You could hump me for a thousand years… and you wouldn’t have enough… To think that this pervert was once an equal… but I’m not gonna eat you, no matter how much you beg… you praise me too much to eat. And you kept me company for so long… I’ll keep you in me. Forever. Like you want! Or I guess the rest of your life… I’ll live forever… and your children… and your children’s children… will live inside of me…” Vicki leaned down, widely opening the mouth that had just consumed me. “And you know why you’ll have children, for sure… not cause you’re so special… but because you know me. Every girl will crave the dick of the man who lived with Vicki Small… no matter how utterly stupid you looked cumming… it’s the greatest dignity I can bestow on anyone… my attention! And my fat ass will crush the Earth… for you… you’re right. I’m not NEARLY big enough…” Vicki crowed… rubbing herself, stimulating herself further. I remained, stuck by saliva, to her finger. She held her finger, in place… somehow, far above her, letting me watch her body…

An erotic vista lay below… Sylvia was talking to someone, disinterestedly, downcast. Diana was doing the same. Both were looking away.

But Vicki’s body lay outstretched for hundreds of feet… sweat gathered on her breasts, thousands of tons of firm, squeezable fat. Falling below to the flood of her own cum… her pussy glistened in the moonlight, Vicki fingering it, her body shuddering, begging for more. Red pubic hairs shone in the moonlight as her feisty sex teased society itself. Cum poured into the lake below from her wet, demanding sex. Her cavern had increased in size just since I grew unconscious… in mere hours… The scent had intensified yet further – something I didn’t even think possible. The imposing tower I had been speaking to Vicki on lay between Vicki’s legs, like a toothpick.

And remnants of a nearby skyscraper lay on Vicki’s stomach and boobs… gone entirely… not even a hint of it was to be found in Vicki’s maw that licked at me just a moment ago. When Vicki actually intended to eat something… she ate it all. But her stomach still roared.

At one point… I thought I would be majoring in math. The hamster wheel within turned now, fueling my fantasy at Vicki.

Maybe… at a guess… she was 400 feet tall. Four hundred… 80 times as tall… with 300 milliliters of cum per ejaculation. Square-cube rule. 80 x 80 x 80. Around 500,000 times as big… 15,000 liters… Fifteen-thousand liters of cum… issuing from that vagina. Many times every day… and that amount would grow fast. Every. Single. Day.

“I love you Nate…” Vicki cooed, sincerely, unexpectedly, dangling me over her vast body, her words filled with emotion. “I love you… and you’re right… we would have suffered in this world. So I’ll devour it… you just had to give me confidence. I’ll protect you forever…  Diana and Sylvia too… I love you… all of you. So much.”

"I love you too Vicki..." I responded, weakly. I wasn't sure if she heard me.

"More than Sylvia, right??" She cooed, gazing at me.

"Far more... you don't even compare... you're my world, Vicki. I mean it... you're indescribably beautiful... I want you to embrace me, love me... forever..."

Far below, the dark-haired girl appeared to be crying. And yes, I felt like shit.

Vicki begun to lower me, back down to my podium.

"Sylvia... don't worry. You and Nate will be together... forever... he still loves you too... just not as much."

Soon, I was pressed against the wall of the metal structure. Vicki rubbed her finger against the steel wall, depositing my naked body. And Vicki lifted her finger out of my reach… leaving me trapped to her globule of spit on the platform below.

“That was a good… six hours Nate… who knows how many times you squealed for International news… now that you’ve had your fun, go back to praising me. Cause I think I’ll listen to you. Everyone's jealous... But they’ll live inside me soon… forever. And you’ll have too… soon… for making me pick the right path… a lot of people will hate you. But I’ll treat… you… right… hehe... now praise me harder daddy…” Vicki moaned, mocking me. Mocking mankind. Weakly, covered in my saliva, I stood up… and walked to the megaphone.

“Vicki… do you remember when you flooded the living room, after we partied? Now you’re doing that to entire city blocks… hypnotizing everyone… showing that you’re better than them!”  I couldn’t see a thing… but I could hear Vicki’s breath grow hotter… a drop of saliva falling on the platform next to me. Shilck. Shilck. Vicki’s fingers were dancing… pleasing the world’s largest kitty in front of me.

“I’ll flood a lot more than that… ahhh… hah… AAHH!” Vicki purred. Her breasts grinded against the structure surrounding me, shaking it. I flung myself to the floor as it rocked side to side with Vicki’s breasts, threatening to topple over. “My little kitty had a small one there… a few more cars swept away… but go on, Nate… keep pampering me… your little girlfriend… I mean. I’m out of Sylvia’s league right… so I’m your girlfriend. Your spoiled lover. And everyone else’s too!”

Vicki raised her body up. Thank god… the structure still stood… as her boobs stood now far above me, Vicki resuming a normal sitting position. The world shook as she scooched forward again, Until her stomach practically pressed against the structure… and her pussy, glistening from the cum it just flooded the streets with, grinded against the structure.

“THIS IS CHANNEL 15 NEWS!!!” A voice screamed from a helicopter, far above. “A menace… an overgrown teenage girl… now stands over 350 feet tall? We’re now bringing a sequel to our previous interview… the Small Sisters. A living disaster! What threat is this to America! To the world!? Find out on… AahHHHHHH” Vicki’s hand darted out, crumpling the small helicopter before taking it to her hand, lazily depositing it in, occupants and all. Vicki belched, loudly enough that I had to cover my ears, signifying the death of the crew to the world. The scent of Vicki’s burp lingered in the air, reaching me over a hundred feet below.

“I think that was that Cheryl woman…” Vicki groaned. “Right now Nate’s talking… everyone else had better shut up!” Vicki giggled. “Anyway… Natey. You can see three things here… thighs… stomach… and my kitty… why don’t you go in that order, one of my many boyfriends…” Vicki hummed, smiling. “I’m gonna get thousands of cute obedient girlfriends soon… all with little pussies themselves… living in my big one…” Vicki resumed fucking herself, harder than before. Building up to a squirt that would sweep away buildings.

“You wouldn’t even have to try with your thighs Vicki… just squeeze them together once, and I’m gone! My very life depends on you!” I wasn’t lying. “To imagine that people used to be able to feel up your plump thighs… I mean, I guess they still can, now! If they aren’t afraid of getting crushed!”

“And your stomach… it roars like a thousand lions… it’s a little spoiled, like you. But it’s cute! So very cute! Even if I’d get dissolved on the inside in a moment… in time, millions… billions of people will disappear in that stomach. Because you deserve it… because you’re better than everyone. Better than all mankind combined! Sexier and more powerful than humanity!” Listening to my over-the-top praise, Vicki grinded the bottom of the structure against her pussy, causing the squealing of metal.

“You need to be careful, masturbating with that thing. Consider your little boyfriend here… if you rub against that too hard, you’ll devour me with your kitty! You want me to be safe inside you, right?”

“Yes…” Vicki breathed. But she ignored me, shaking me up and down, masturbating harder against the tower. “Safe within my vagina… forever.”

“I had a dream once… where I was trapped in your vagina. I couldn’t see anything… skyscrapers… civilizations… all was just shoved right up your coohcie, standing dozens of miles in the air… Vicki… I think… I know you’ll get far bigger than that!” Vicki combined rubbing against the tower with her fingers, massaging her quivering slit, exploring inside her shaft, each finger bigger and stronger than an entire person.

“But all of these people are here to worship you! To feed your ego!!! To give you the praise you deserve! Because soon, a thousand… a million people won’t be enough to rub against your clit! Only you can jack off you, please you… filled with the knowledge that your butt can flatten cities. Your burps can build winds that pick up trees. Your cum will devour lakes, flooding cities and towns. And your every whim… all… everyone will aid you! Me included! You’re not just my girlfriend… you’re my world!!!” I cried, bowing, throwing myself on the structure as it threatened to break, lost in Vicki’s masturbation.

The cries echoed all around me. Barely, in the background, I could hear faint-broken-hearted cries of Sylvia’s. But they were all drowned out with Vicki’s triumphant roar.

“And what do you think of that anime addict, Nate? That shut-in… next to me? Diana… the puppy humping me… next to me? Next to ALL OF THIS!!!!”

“Nothing…” I replied firmly. “You embraced your growth… far more than anyone else. You knew exactly what you wanted… and that’s why you grew more and grew faster… why you’re leaving your sisters behind.”

“Unhhh… Ohh….” Vicki groaned, rubbing her pussy up and down. As she raised her slit up, I could see inside the slightly open tunnel. Awaiting. Inviting. My future home… cum dripped down all to me, a few drops coating my body entirely, driving me wild. I knelt down as I pumped my shaft… suddenly overcome with orgasm.

“I came…. Vicki… you didn’t even have to touch me… I look around… at your body… bigger than everything… and I spurted… I raised my hand up, covered in my spunk. Vicki paused for a moment as she took it in. “I didn’t even touch my dick until the orgasm started… people will be like that forever… rung dry, tired. Exhausted from overstimulation… drifting in a sea of your pheromones, as you grow to fill the universe. I’m dust compared to you…”

“Hmm… well you don’t stimulate me as much, insect…” Vicki chided, from above. I felt bad at her words… like I didn’t do enough for Vicki. “But if I keep rubbing myself on this little stick, I’ll kill you. It’s already a little bent… it’s gotten inconvenient trying to keep from crushing you, like just another insect. But of course my childhood friend, with a silver tongue, is gonna live. So you better go inside this shaft right here… get used to your new home¸ Nate. Inside Vicki… this big, useless spoiled brat right here…”

“People always called you useless…” I knelt. “But you were always so sexy… so sensual… I remember when we went to the beach… and you shoved me in your armpit, asking me if you smelled… it turned me on so much… and now I could live in your armpit! I want to live in your armpit! Be surrounded by your sweat and BO forever…”

“Tsk… tsk… if you’re on the surface, I’ll end up eating you too… you need to be deep inside me, Nate. Deep… deep inside… buried in… forever…” Her hands wrapped around my tower… crumbling steel beams as she ripped the entire thing out of the ground, triumphantly. I remained tight on a floor, like a spider, trying to avoid being thrown out by the slightest whims of Vicki.

“YOU DID GREAT!!!” Alice cried, her voice extremely weak, yet shrill. Overcome. “Did you hear her… you’ll survive Vicki’s apocalypse… you’ll find a new home as soon as tonight…”

“I… Vicki…” I smiled. Maybe there was no avoiding this… I had a deep effect on her. Vicki’s stomach already roared.

“You heard Nate…” Vicki commanded her sisters, giggling with arousal… “Nate needs to live in me. So I don’t squish him. And in time… you’ll live in me too. That stupid surgery will be done on you… I’ll hold you down. I might even do it tonight… and mankind will be mine…” but… “Dianaa… if you go along with me… get big enough… you know I’m a cock-hungry slut…” Vicki cooed. “So I’ll give you… even you, Sylvia… a chance… a game you know you’ll lose. Keep up, with this spoiled brat!!!” Vicki slapped her ass, the sound echoing throughout the air.

“Fuck you…” Sylvia spat out. “I guess Nate’s lost himself. A lot of people have… I don’t care what they say. Once you get everything you want… kill everyone you want… you’ll get bored. And you’ll just throw another tantrum… but there’ll be NOONE to listen to you…” Even Diana just shook her head. For a moment, she looked at me, eyes gazing.

“Vicki liked you because you fed her ego. And Sylvia had a crush on you. So I kept you around… but you know… despite all that, I thought you were my friend. Thought you were responsible Nate…” Diana curled her lips, sneering. “But instead you stroke the ego of our idiot sister… who apparently has a bit of inner psychopath… Think of the people you just killed… if Vicki eats everything… it won’t all be perverted men sacrificing themselves… old people… wanting a retirement… children… plants and animals… this vibrant Earth, eaten by a spoiled giant bitch! It would be so easy for me to leap across lake bitch-cum right now and crush you…”

Instinctively, I leaned back against the platform, and Diana huffed.

“I’ll be on team Sylvia…” Diana huffed. “You said the only thing I care about is fucking, Vicki… and Sylvia’s big enough for that now. So I don’t really need you… cause I’m also on team humanity. Goodbye…” Sylvia shook her head one last time, as they walked out of the city together… Vicki laughed, spitting out insults behind them, as she continued to finger herself.  

“There is NO team Sylvia… you heard Nate... he loves me more than you!  Diana… I’ll protect and embrace you… both of you! You’ll live in me! In my pussy! In my world!!!! There’s ONLY team Vicki!!!”

Exhausted… spent. I attempted to collect myself.

How many people were going to be eaten by Vicki? Towns… cities… civilizations?

In an effort to survive… what had I just done?

“PLAY SOME MUSIC!!! SOMETHING EDM!!!” Vicki commanded. “And blast it! Remember… I’m VERY, VERY BIG! I NEED TO BE ABLE TO HEAR IT!!!” Vicki giggled, enjoying watching hundreds of people run to her every whim. “And I want some of the young couples to dance… naked… let me watch you…” WANT TO HAVE FUN!!! I DEMAND YOU MITES TO MAKE ME HAVE FUN!!! OR I’LL JUST EAT YA!!!”

“Vicki…” I sighed.

“Alice… I get that Nate’s below your league… but dance with him. Naked. Just like him… Nate helped me out tonight… you’re just help, even if you’re valuable… to help create the new world. MY WORLD. If I ask you to fuck him… you’ll fuck him…” Vicki giggled… I felt myself going down the elevator. Vicki’s wish would be granted… I’m sure Alice knew that. Alice was fucking insane.

But at this point, wasn’t I insane too? 

End Notes:

With Vicki determined to grow, how much time does everyone have left?


As always, feedback is appreciated. 

Unfair Competition by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:


“Hello…”

I watched Alice brag, inside the cavern of flesh. Light pink walls surrounded me, and even the floor itself was sticky to the touch.

The walls constricted around me, tightening on the mesh container, repeatedly, over and over. Liquid rolled over the container… dripping below, to flow outside of her. It was opaque… a solid white color, thick. Thicker than before. A seemingly infinite amount, deluging from the walls above whenever Vicki resumed her frequent self-stimulation. But the surface above, even if clear, didn’t allow the liquid to drip in. I merely was intoxicated by the condensed scent of Vicki’s pheromones as it rolled over me.

It was quite some distance to the outside world, but occasionally, in the darkness, you could see wet fingers slipping in, teasing the cavernous walls. Each time she masturbated, the fingers were a little larger, a little farther away.  

The cervix lay behind me, illuminated by the faint electrical light. The surface was a lighter pink, and repeatedly twitch and shuddered with pleasure. The entire cavern undulated around me.. it didn’t feel like a place where a man would insert his dick. But the entire cavern opened and closed with every breath… every gasp, betraying the flexibility of the flesh tunnel. Vicki’s shaft could have easily opened up far more than this.

“Look at you squirm…” Vicki’s voice echoed, even from deep inside her. Of course, I couldn’t see who she was referring to. But mocking statements keep issuing from the red-head, between engorging herself.

It was difficult to think, inside the heady space. I had been inside of Vicki for only one day… but it was already hard.

Sitting inside Vicki’s quivering pussy, it was hardly ever still. It made it very difficult to sleep. But I suppose… this is where I was staying.

“So the great goal is to live in the womb, right… it’s at least a little more still there.” I told the blonde girl, sitting next to me.

“Right… that it is. At least, most people will live there. We’ll have to be prepared to ask Vicki to remove the host herself… that way, she can stay conscious, instead of returning to a resting state…” the blonde purred. “I…” she looked downcast for a moment, sighing. “I’ve been following Vicki the past year. Obsessed with her. Cheering her on. Ever since she appeared as an anomaly in our company’s radar. With this little thing right here…” she pointed to the nearby advice. “Entertainment… and a reward for all your hard work. The dimensional mind-reader…” she hummed. “It’s taken a lot of work to prey on Vicki’s fears… to truly terrify her… you don’t know all that I’ve been telling her. All that I said would happen to people. To her… her sisters… you… everyone she doesn’t know… If she didn’t grow. Truly horrible death. I’ve convinced her… no matter what she does. She’s a hero. A goddess. This little device… we’ve never figured out how to communicate with it. But you can use it to observe… view other people’s thoughts. As the end comes. I’m gonna head out for now. And encourage our future planet to keep growing. But I’ll be back. People are still trying to stop her. To hurt her. To prevent her from saving our species… and that’ll kill ya too. Stay fresh.”

Alice had discussed ships flying into Vicki… but she appeared to just slide out, preparing to take off with some rotocopter thing.

Screens showed different views of outside Vicki, as well as other cameras flying on drones. Positioned all around me, they provided me with a panoramic view of the new goddess.

But I turned away. After all… if I really wanted to know, I could just see Vicki from inside her own head. But for now, I needed to find someone else.

The spider-like drone moved throughout the sky. I pushed it towards maximum speed, following footsteps. Thick, buried a dozen feet in the soil. Two separate pairs… one a little larger than the other.

This strange agent seemed comfortable giving me this device. It was likely true that I couldn’t contact anyone with it… all I could do was listen.

A blonde woman reclined, with more defined features than Alice. Her abs shone in the sunlight on her athletic body. Diana.

The spider-like device buried in her hair, for a moment, I marveled at just how small it was compared to Diana. But it couldn’t penetrate the thick skin. I fought with the device, as it got tangled in her hair. Diana’s thoughts remained impenetrable. Frustrated, I simply chose the girl closest to me, and the device registered, with a satisfying click. At that moment, my mind begun to calm. Then sleep took me over, my body falling over all of a sudden.

--

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!” Diana half-yawned, half-screamed, looking at all the tiny people scrambling around her. "I was about to leave town altogether... we got a few people from Vicki. What we needed. But what do you want... to accompany me?"

I swallowed. I was used to her being big. But not like this. But I spoke up, as best as I could.

"As your friend... your Olivia, I just want to let you know I'm there... um... that's all!" I cried, amusing Diana. 

“Sorry. Can’t get used to my new size. The result of strange genetic tampering…  that’s all.” Diana snorted, marveling at the size of us, her players, swarming her body.

“We came to support you! We asked everyone where you were at!” I offered, trying my best to sound chipper. Diana looked around, taking stock that dozens of her high school friends and teammates were spread out between her legs, all like ants compared to her, and smiled.

“Heh.” Diana’s cock stirred slightly, the massive appendage raising in the air for a moment, as blood poured into the shaft.

Still. Who decided that giving her a dick was a great idea? For Diana, infamous lesbian player, it seemed like a practical joke. I looked up at the girl… people made fun of her for how brazen she was. Sitting her ass down, wider than both lanes, sighing, she felt more brazen than ever.  

“Growing up… all of us sisters were aware that we were sexy. Especially as I hit my teenage years, and we blossomed. For some boys, my height was imposing… but others jumped at the chance to date a tall woman. So a lot of boys asked me out… I turned em down. I wasn’t even a minor perv… more than once a girl told me to look away, catching me staring at their ass. But… it didn’t take too long to quit holding it in. Especially after a girl showed interest in me… and then I ended up fucking with a bunch of you at one point or another… it felt dramatic. Special. Stealing boyfriends from you… or just sneaking behind them. And this dick feels honest. I honestly always want to be able to fuck a girl now… but I can’t” Diana reared her head back, gripping her hands in frustration, looking up to the sky. And we all covered our ears as the blonde woman screamed bizarrely loud. Birds flew up into the sky, as everyone from miles around turned their heads.

“AND NOW THERE’S NO FUCKING COMPETITION!!! NO DRAMATIC TENSION!!!!” Diana huffed, her voice rising to the heavens. “My dick’s way too big! My hand can’t wrap around it… looking at roofs of the nearby houses… any of them could be crushed.  Maybe for now, I can slip someone in it, but I’m just gonna keep getting bigger… until I can do NOTHING with anyone!!!!”

“And I DON’T want to think about other people… be careful for them ALL THE TIME… but I don’t want to hurt people either, cause I don’t look where I walk! And the military’s going after us… Vicki… OH VICKI’S JUST COMFORTABLE… the girl who reads TMZ wants to be a PLANET now!!! Of course… I caught the brat reading sci-fi all the time before she became basic… maybe it’s her fucking childhood dream to be a giant monster! AND IT’S MOTHERFUCKING HOT AS SHIT!!!” I watched with some fascination as sweat dripped down from Diana’s head, forming puddles on the road below. Puddles around us. People on the various teams, soccer… track… basketball… they all joked about how Diana could fill a lake with her sweat. My legs already shook at the scene around me… it didn’t help that I stood between Diana’s legs. Some of the little sweat puddles merged together, forming a single big one.

“Olivia!” Diana cried out, looking down at my body, pouring over it. I was Italian, and pretty short. I thought I had a nice set of abs, slightly muscled, slightly chubby legs that could be enjoyably felt up. A thin, and delicate set of lips paired with robbable cheeks… I continued to think over my body like a meat market, thinking of the gigantic athlete splayed out around me.

Diana sat down, adjusting herself, crushing the road to an unusable state. I tried to be careful about other people, but property damage was just gonna happen.

“Heyyyy… it’s me, the big dick. Diana… sorry for messing with your team… your life… your town… the world” she waved. She didn’t seem sure how to treat us. Even though she had spent so much time with us after beginning to grow.

“Don’t say you messed with us!” I shouted nervously. “I… I mean… you’re so beautiful here… it’s really… an honor to be around you…”

“An Honor…” Diana toyed with the words, leaning back, looking up at the sun… “Maybe that’s the problem. I don’t want it to FEEL like an honor… I always thrived in competition… now everything’s too easy.  Way too easy… people bow before me all the time… what is there to work for? To strive for? I might as well just take it easy and jack off until they nuke me…”

Maybe it was because Diana was always taller. And I still tried to keep up with her as much as I could. This was the same girl who led me on when I was single… to break up two months later. Bored. Looking for the next girl. I loved her… but something was fucked up here.

“Your ballsack is filling the road in front of us. And you feel sorry for yourself, you self-centered prick…”

“You’re calling me a prick!?” Diana exclaimed, sitting up. Her half-erect cock moved slightly to the side, knocking a curious teammate to the ground.

“Of course you’re a prick!!!!” I exclaimed. “You are PITYING yourself because you’re too special!? When you’ve been the top news story for over a year!? You never doubted yourself, and you never wallowed in self-pity!”  Diana snorted, followed by her cooing at me, poking me with a single finger… lightly, but still enough to nearly knock me over. Diana stared at me, barely holding in her laughter. At least her mood had changed a little. The team focused on me, trying to spurn me on, as I stared up at my friend.

“I can barely do anything with you… your boobs are smaller than dimes to me. You’re a couple of inches tall…” Diana farted, laughing more as I fell back down to the aspault, driven by the gust of wind. And her stomach growled around me, asking to get bigger. “There’s no tension here… no competition here… no meaning here… you’re an object, driven to raging lust by my pheromones, Olivia. But I jack MYSELF off… I’m just upset that I’m limited to my sisters for sex… that’s all…”

“Why… I mean… you’re not… quite too big yet… we can do something… send you off as a team!!” I waved my arms around, red-faced…

“Hey. With scuba gear…. You can always get in my cock. Or maybe you can fucking LIVE on my cock…. That’s what’s being talked about now. Us becoming the size of planets… living damn planets. I just means that YOU can’t turn me on. That’s all?”

“THAT’S NOT TRUE!!!” I replied, mad.

“Turn me on intellectually… that doesn’t do a lot if I can’t feel ya. Nada. Zilch.”

“BUT YOU GET MORE SENSITIVE!!! THAT’S WHAT YOU SAID!!! WHAT VICKI SAID IN THAT INTERVIEW!!! MORE AND MORE AND MORE!!! YOU JUST HAVE TO CONCENTRATE!!! TO FEEL US ON YOU!!! WE’LL ALWAYS TURN YOU ON!!!” Diana raised an eyebrow, inspecting our tiny forms silently.

“HEY!!!” Another girl, Sarah, shouted. “What’s our captain doing, looking like this!? You’re the one who always gave us pep talks!!!” God… I forgot about Sarah’s boobs. Firm. Supple. BIG. I hungered just looking at them… but of course, now… with those hips, and those big, wide eyes…. She had that motherly look.  Surely Diana was staring.

“Captain’s sitting here thinking about the upcoming nuclear hailstorm…” Diana replied wryly. “I wanted to see all of you. But I shouldn’t even have stayed in this town. I know you care for me… but I should really be far, far away from here. Or you should go somewhere… but…” she sighed. “Sure. I need to get bigger… to compete again… against Vicki… and the U.S. military. Sure. Make me feel big, Olivia… you sure did when I first fucked you in that stall…”

“Eep!” I exclaimed, red-faced. I didn’t want to think about that.

“Why do you act embarrassed!” Diana sighed. bending down on the aspault road, examining my features with some curiosity. The smell of her sweat, her pheromones, her cum… it was all so strong as her dick hardened towards me, taking up more and more of the road in front of me.

“You always got us out of shit.” I shrugged. “It’s what you’ll do again… when we loved and respected each other on the team… we got through everything together.” I smiled, looking up at my gigantic friend. I walked up to Diana, standing nearly underneath her cock, nervous. She had very light-colored hair really… it wasn’t any sort of dirty blonde, but a relatively bright color, like the sun. She used to style her hair, but now, at her inflated size, it just hung straight, long and loose. There was some grime in it, she likely hadn’t had a shower in some time, as apparent from the variety of senses that simply overwhelmed me.

“Come closer.” Diana commanded, quietly. There was nowhere closer to go, but she reclined back a little, pointing her now erect instrument towards the sky. The cock had to be over 20 feet tall… Diana sighed as I gingerly stepped forward.

“Touch me.” I put her hand on her ballsack. Each swollen testicle was bigger than a boulder. I felt the heavy warmth beneath it, and Diana simply didn’t react. She kept staring down at me, saying nothing. Rudely, Diana farted, adding to the collection of stenches in the air. Even the sound of her simple expulsion of gas echoed loudly around me.

“You don’t feel like a whole lot to me. We’re NOT teammates anymore.” Diana responded firmly, and somewhat coldly. Instinctively, I felt bad. “I can crush you with a finger. There’s nothing to compete about. So we can’t be teammates either. But you can still come with me… live with me, and cheer me on as I try to outcompete my sister. She has no sense of caution… so it would be for your benefit to. But I’ll only let you with me if I can do whatever I want with you… you need to just give up your old life entirely... I’d like some little people living on me too.” Diana raised me up, fingers encircling under my armpits. Casually, she hefted me up in the air, dangling me in front of her cockhead. It was pink, and throbbing, skin peeled back to show the whole, still licking pre. It was gushing faster than before. Even if she were normal-sized… it felt like she emanated more pre than most men actually came, matched by the size of her balls alone.  

“You don’t even feel like anything… you weigh as much as a piece of paper. I can’t even believe it…”

“Um… Diana…” I croaked, as she pressed my legs against her cock’s slit.

“You’re going in. I told you when I first got a dick Olivia… I’m the biggest nympho you’ll ever meet. And you never did see me often enough. I’m going to need more and more and more girls to feed this growing lust…” Diana giggled, and didn’t say another word. But her face looked so cute as she smiled broadly, far above me. She only made cooing noises, refusing to say anything. Against her massive fingers, I couldn’t resist. First my feet… then my legs up to my knees. Then I was swallowed up to the waist.

“Ummm… Diana”

“Arms to the side…” she cooed, teasing me again. “And breathe it in deeply for me.” And with a single finger, the rest of my body was forced inside the fleshy tube.

“I taste good.” Diana remarked, casually looking at these girls… “But I can’t fuck you… who wants IN THIS PYTHON…” I emphasized. Some looked scared at my raging cock. But I KNEW they’d volunteer. And Olivia was the first, stripping her clothes. I fiddled at the little doll people… enjoying the sense of utter dominance, as I picked up these naked girls… and swallowed them.

I felt their breasts pressing on my shaft from the inside, exerting pressure as it expanded my shaft. I even felt their bare nipples rubbing against me… more precum leaked. Enough precum to stretch down the road. I panted, watching my nipples take over the street. Three became four… four became five… soon half a dozen women filled my shaft from top to bottom, as it stretched past my belly button. They squirmed inside me, exciting me beyond belief.

“How do you tell dates about getting soaked in my cum…”

“Oh…” I exclaimed. “I have a boyfriend. He won’t care. You’re a friend… but you’re also a force of nature. I know you have other people to fuck with. You can’t spend all your time with me…”

“But you will spend all your time with me… I’ve grown too strong Olivia… you’re going to disappear in my cock. Then you won’t be able to speak.” True enough, I couldn’t say another thing, as her spunk blorped around me, flowing over my entire body. The air had little oxygen, and I found it somewhat difficult to breathe, as I became completely immersed in her cock. Precum flowed around me, even pouring into my awaiting pussy. I somehow hoped this goddess would make me pregnant; this pre was itself as thick as a normal man’s cum… and there was so much of it… more and more kept flowing past me, to flow into the street below. A firm hand compressed my body, pressing me against the inside of her urethra, as Diana stroked herself off.

“Hmm…” Diana thought, her voice echoing around me. Another girl was inserted above me, her feet pressing against my head. I still was wearing clothes… solidly soaked in cum. But this girl had taken all of hers off. In the hot tube, I thought that may have been the smarter choice. As the stank got between everything. I was completely beyond any self-control, completely turned on, stuck as a slight instrument towards Diana’s pleasure. Her feet pressed on me, forcing me deeper down Diana’s shaft.

But I had a family.

I had my boyfriend.

I had friends beyond this team.

Many were already upset about the time I spent with Diana before, but…

“Hmm…” Diana’s cock twitched. “You think… you can resist. No… I know you didn’t meet Vicki much… but she doesn’t have a care in the world…” Diana groaned. “It’s hard to compete with someone like that… but… I think I know how too… like I said. I’ll be a place to live. Your boyfriend… if you tell me where he’s at, will live here too… but if you’re leaving, you’re not coming back. And if you stay… that means I can toy with you however I want to.”

I felt increasingly delirious, overcome, as I the hot stickiness grew even more hot and even more sticky. I was forced to open my mouth any time Diana’s ooze left the slightest gap, inhaling desperately. I found myself inhaling her sticky cum, swallowing it, my mouth filling with the nutty, slightly fishy, flavor. And as Diana jacked herself off, the pressure grew greater.

Diana moaned as I got pressed in yet deeper, a third girl joining us in Diana’s dick. The girl above me pressed her feet harder into me, squirming in arousal as she grinded against the ridged walls pulsing around us.

I drank more and more of the blonde’s cum, pressing against the slimy walls of Diana’s urethra, screaming in arousal in the humid darkness, as I slid in deeper.

And suddenly, guttural moans echoed around me. I couldn’t breathe at all as the pressure crested, pushing me out from below. Wrapping around every inch of my body, I was entirely trapped, surrounded by Diana’s cum. My friend’s cum… someone who only used to be half a foot taller than me.

And Diana’s pleasure exploded. Battered with blast after blast of impossibly thick, gooey cum. Shot after shot, erupting around me, filling every inch around me. I couldn’t breathe… and the shots of cum were so powerful they physically hurt, but some unseen force kept me imprisoned in the flesh tube.

I begun to black out, completely unable to breathe… but finally, I begun to slide, released from the flesh chamber, slipping and slurping out to the concrete below.

Everything was white. Diana’s voice echoed from below, giggling.

“You agreed to walk over here, Olivia. It’s up to you. But I’ll have plenty wanting to live on me. I don’t need to spend any time with you otherwise… understand?” Diana continued, somewhat amused.

“H…how do I even live on you?” I pleaded with her. “You’re a person… a human. With human functions. It’s not like you have a house on you… I don’t even see how… that’s why I left you… when everything got too chaotic…” But Diana raised her finger, beckoning me to quiet down.

“It would be very humid. Very smelly. Very wet. But there’s people working on housing with Vicky. I bet I could get some of them to work with me. You know. Since I have some level of sanity. But it would be a little overwhelming. I agree. Your choice…” I couldn’t help but think, based on the limited news coverage of the insanity going on downtown, that this housing would be a pod type situation. What they were talking about, with body heat being used to generate electricity. Communication lines allowing me to speak to my futa-landscape of a home. Essentially, Diana was inviting me to live as a parasite; to give up my normal life entirely.

“What will be my job? My purpose? Can my boyfriend come here…” Covered in her cum… the whole street overflowing in it, I got on my knees, begging.

“You look juicy like that, girl… I can’t believe your family wanted you to leave me in the first place. And that you listened to them. That hurt.” Diana sighed, her stomach rumbling again. “You’ll find a job, and your purpose is to serve me… but I don’t even know your boyfriend. It’s not like you’re married to him, right? I don’t have a problem with boys in general… but why don’t you hold off on that? I don’t know about your parents either… I want you overwhelmed. Focused on me alone… at least until I’m big enough for all of them.” my legs felt wobbly as I weakly nodded. Cum was sticking to every inch of my body, dripping from my hair. Around me, it doused the trees, and flooded the road around me. Nearly the entire landscape was pure, undriven white.

“But… you aren’t even wearing clothes… if I go with you right now… where… how will I live… there isn’t a place where…”

“Hmmm… doing this now, Diana? I personally think we’re ALL letting this get out of hand…” A girl with jet black hair, and light, feminine features stepped over a nearby house carefully. Compared to Diana’s brasher actions, her careful movements were entirely calculated– to Sylvia, the little world was make of LEGO blocks. Even when stepping as lightly as possible, it felt like the world rattled with every gigantic step.

“Let’s actually think about Vicki’s idiocy for a moment. If people are going to possibly go extinct… you can make yourself a sort of space station while being a lot smaller than the planet. And you can’t know that anything will happen for sure… you might as well manage your risk… which includes the idea that maybe the planet won’t go… I need to work myself up a lot now… and get bigger now… no matter how much people try to work her up, they’ll have to keep trying. I know Vicki. With us gone, she’ll get bored. And she’ll pout… but then she’ll finally relent. A gun being pointed at Nate isn’t going to change anything…” Diana talked to Sylvia in the same casual tone she used when leading the team. Whatever Diana was planning… she was sure of the outcome.

“That’s Diana… always thinking of the long plan…” Sylvia sighed. Many of the girls were climbing in and around Diana’s crotch at this point, making their intentions clear. Her shaft grew fully erect…. Even as cum dripped from nearby trees. It coated the roofs of the nearby houses. White, thick liquid blanketed the entire area, as far as the eye could see. Diana traced her finger down her shaft, bringing it up to my mouth.

“Of course… the scientists that we lured have already told us most of what is going on… and people in the military are highly reluctant to actually fire…” Diana looked relaxed, as she continued. “Time is not on our side, but it’s not really as bad as we think…”

“Maybe for us.” Sylvia pouted. “But we can limit how many people get hurt.” Diana nodded, self-assured.

“I agree. Time is now people… more time… more people…” she gazed down at me.

“You heard that… Olivia. I… Sylvia and I need to be bigger. To stop the problems facing us… to be bigger. We have to FEEL bigger. More powerful… you can assist in that. You should, anyway. After all, I probably knocked you up already.” Diana remarked, looking down at me. “But, you know… if Vicki’s going to crush us, or the military crushes us, that doesn’t matter very much.” Diana laughed. But I couldn’t help but imagine having some blonde baby… with a dick… who grew to be a giant herself. I knelt in the half-foot deep layer of cum, overcome, while my teammates continued to clamber over Diana’s cock, and sneaking behind into my pussy…

“All Vicki has is her scent being a little stronger… her making more female cum? I have that too… if our sex is like our powers… having a whole different set of plumbing has to be the best!” Diana laughed again. “I’ve got that going, even if we all die.”

“Hmmph.” Sylvia sighed, rubbing her temples with her hands. “But whenever you have an argument, you’ll bring up the dick that’s wider than a car.”

“Of course!” I affirmed brightly, giving Diana a thumbs up. “Today, we’re your cheerleaders!” Turninng from Sylvia, Diana looked at my tiny, soaked form, smiling again widely.

“Your clothes are ruined, Olivia… you look so cute covered in my spunk… did you decide what you wanted to do.”

“YEAH!!!” I shouted, my fervor up to a fever pitch. “WHILE VICKI’S FUCKING AROUND!!! YOU’LL DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DO!!!!” I cried as I stripped my clothes off, even quickly removing my bra. Diana’s huge eyes focused on me from above. I hoped that I had an effect on the gigantic girl, but it was hard to tell. Her hard cock… even more precum flowing to the ground below, hardly abated by her massive orgasm. But I couldn’t tell exactly what was turning her on.  

“Why are people around me like this…” Diana turned her head away cutely, red-faced. “I know I’m hot… you don’t have to go into an orgy instantly… it’s sure nice” I could smell her more than anything else. I could only smell her. Diana looked like she had gotten VERY used to her smell in the last few months. Precum dripped onto the road below. And the stink of sweat wafted from her pits. And Diana clearly knew it was a whole lot stronger for her little teammates below. That turned me on more. Even when she was down… Diana knew just how hot she was.  

“In… in!!! Let us in!!!” Several girls shouted, tiny hands rubbing over Diana’s ballsack. Is this what guys felt like? No… men didn’t have this level of attention… ever. We were treating Diana like a king.

The whole street was covered in cum. It still kept flowing out, spreading through the whole neighborhood. From one single orgasm. It dripped from the roofs. There were even holes blown in the roofs through her mighty spurts. It clumped in the grass, flowed down the streets, collecting in the drains below. And the horny idiots I captained for years frolicked in it… now completely naked. Not a single scrap of clothing among them. Dancing with each other. Making out. All covered in my spunk.

“Nate can’t do that. Cover a street in cum.” Diana remarked, looking at the black-haired girl, staring fixatedly at her cock. Sylvia. Nobody had really fucked her in a long time. For a moment, Sylvia’s eyes met Diana’s… her cock twinged. There was a lot left in her. Diana tried my best to look seductive, staring straight into Sylvia’s eyes.

“WIN!!!!” My teammates shouted in unison. “WIN!!! WIN!!!” I had to win… Sylvia and Diana… they were a team. Against all the craziness I saw in the news… their spoiled, demanding, crazy sister… and the military threatening to nuke them.

“Hey… Diana… you have a funny look in your eyes…” Sylvia said meekly, turning her eyes away. Diana responded by standing up… her dick rested on Sylvia’s head, even as Diana hunched over. And she gave her one simple command.

“Get on the ground, Sylvia…” Diana remarked. “Nate was threatened… I just didn’t want to point him out, and get him shot. But I’ve seen you with Yuki’s male friends… I’ll have to get some guys too… Olivia wants her boyfriend to see a real dick. And Nate can’t fuck you like this. You surely can’t expect to have a boyfriend…”

“Well… I can have a cute little boyfriend…” Sylvia smiled meekly. Diana knelt over the body of the smaller girl, teasing the opening with her dick. I nearly lost my footing, the ground shaking, as the combined weight of the two titans formed wide and long cracks in the concrete, Diana mounting Sylvia. People kept gathering from houses… people other than the team. All watching these two titans. There were orders to evacuate the area… but there were still many thousands of people. Running utilities. Providing food to these titans… watching them. Worshipping them.

“Platonic boyfriend more like… we’re the Small Sisters… three genetically manipulated sluts…  who will shake the world. And if we can just stop at a certain point. And make Vicki stop, we’ll be admired. Loved. By everyone… so you need to let go, Sylvia… just let go… and embrace it.”

“God… I wanted to fuck someone who wasn’t Vicki so bad…” my eyes nearly popped out of my skull… and I felt a need to run away… but Diana picked up Sylvia with a hup sound, mounting her on… the dick ready to go in… and a single, sweaty palm enveloped me. A single finger enveloped my chest, teasing my nipples lightly.

“I’m shooting you right into Sylvia… there’ll be a soft landing there…” Diana’s voice grunted.

“Diana… I… please” I croaked… the feeling of losing breath returned to me… I wanted to leave. But I was rooted to the ground by lust. I realized… if I was with Diana… this girl could do whatever she wanted with me. Her lust only blunted by her ability to plan… Diana would abuse and use me just one level below where my body broke… and add more… and more… and more people to satisfy her lust. And I would stay. Agree to be humiliated, completely voluntarily.

“Go… easy…” I tried to give puppy-dog eyes to Diana, wrapped in her hand. Diana responded by biting her lip, looking like a young girl with her hand caught in the cooky jar.

“No.”

Diana poked me back inside, the walls even slicker, gooier than before, her shaft wet with cum, mixing with new pre leaking out, ready to fire again. As I was poked in the darkness, I could see the wet, glistening pubic hair of Sylvia resting above me.

“Hah… ummmph!” Diana grunted as she forced herself inside the smaller titan. I could tell that it was a tight fit, as the shaft’s walls closed around me. And the voice outside grew deeply muffled, Sylvia’s bulk shielding me from the outside world. And the walls begun to undulate, as Diana thrust twenty solid feet of cock in and out of Sylvia, crying in rapturous arousal, her voice growing higher and higher with pants and moans.

Even when the deluge of precum let me breathe, the air grew increasingly deoxygenated… deprived of air inside the sweaty body of Diana’s sister…

I felt my body shake, writhing squirming and pressing against the walls of Diana’s shaft, even biting the ridged flesh to no effect… Diana. Diana. Diana. I came, with everything I had. And it wouldn’t stop… pre rolled into my pussy, threatening to impregnate me, into my mouth forcing it’s taste into me. More cum than my entire body weight spurted past me every minute, into her sister.

Fuck.

My toes couldn’t stop curling. My own orgasm unending. I couldn’t breathe. The world shifted and rocked… and then my body was flung more forcibly, Diana thrusting madly. She screamed. I screamed.

Fuck Fuck Fuck.

It wouldn’t stop.

Sylvia convulsed, screaming. I couldn’t stop shaking, moaning stupidly… my eyes rolled back, I begun to drool. My core couldn’t stop shaking… couldn’t stop orgasming… I couldn’t breathe.

And then they both came… my world shook, vibrated as they shouted. Massive load after massive load shooting out, pulsing, shaking everything. I was shot straight into Sylvia’s vagina, and blast after blast of impossibly thick cum filled up every inch, as I rested, exhausted, on Sylvia’s cervix.

Blast after blast kept of cum slamming into me, bruising me, violating me. Every last inch of my body was covered, but she kept filling up Sylvia’s pussy entirely. And then she just kept going… even after Sylvia’s pussy was full to the brim with baby-batter, she just kept pumping more into a full cup. I was sure that the street below was filling up with Diana’s cum.

I screamed, shouted, raving. It wasn’t fair. Diana had a dick bigger than a truck and it wasn’t fucking fair.

Diana’s taking me from my family, my love, my life – because she’s so, stupidly… big!

And they didn’t even listen to me.

And the feeling of primal lust kept overtaking me.

"Love you Olivia... really." Diana's voice echoed around me, louder than a cannon. 

--

Waking up, hot in humid in Vicki’s own insides, I somehow didn’t think this was very educational…

Maybe the Small Sisters were kind of nymphomaniacs. I never thought that it was because of an alien grift… the thing, whatever it was, wouldn’t even be attracted to humans. Why would that even work?

But it explained a little… about why they were always this way. I yawned as I leaned back… I never wanted to feel quite this powerless. But when you knew Sylvia… Diana… Vicki… maybe that was inevitable.

They planned to get bigger than Vicki? Bigger than this thing? That I deluded into thinking she… a person people HATED in high school… who had few genuine friends… would SAVE THE WORLD? Well… maybe.

But Vicki’s cries, demanding more. More attention. More worship. More food. Echoed around me. 

End Notes:

As usual, let me know what you think!

Voyeur by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:

Another chapter, focused more on Sylvia!

The cameras around me hovered. Sitting deep inside Vicki, it felt like I wasn't in control of anything. But, I felt that I had to watch. It was unusual to be separated from Sylvia at all... Even within Vicki, I felt rather alone. I wanted to be able to see her. 

Vicki had been occupied eating everything she could, growing, and terrorizing people around her. Occasionally, Vicki talked to media; they kept approaching her even though that was an invitation to end up in Vicki’s stomach. But I remained closely monitored and supervised by Alice; I generally wasn’t allowed to actually talk to Vicki, the very girl I spent every waking moment inside of.

I was given some control over the cameras, purely as an observation device. Recently, following Vicki’s sisters, I had begun to feel like a useless voyeur. But I supposed that there wasn’t a whole lot I could do to stop that feeling. Using the camera, I observed Sylvia, sitting in a field alone.

Yuki looked up at her friend. Sylvia’s hands opened and closed, as she slowly swallowed, looking bored. A collection of scientists and medical examiners walked around her massive, soft, body – placing electrodes measuring heart rate, pheromone level, muscle strength, and other parameters of Sylvia Small. Jasmine, along with many other small admirers watched her. Of course… Sylvia was the least popular of her sisters, or at least she had been. Diana genuinely had friends… while Vicki could collect some fake friends.

From above, Sylvia looked almost alone. A metallic structure surrounded her, glistening in the sun. But it looked like a regular girl, completely butt-naked, chatting with some insects. Doll-like no longer described it; to the doll-obsessed girls, the people surrounding her were far smaller than dolls.

And Sylvia really was the cause of everything there. Trucks bearing laboratory equipment, holes in the Earth where Sylvia had demonstrated the might of the alien parasite, eating just... whatever. Thousands of adoring fans, men and women alike, worshipping her every move. Everything in the area was there because of Sylvia. 

The camera begun to settle towards Sylvia's friend, Yuki. I buried it within Yuki... a camera that could share thoughts, as well as vision... to view for her. Even being inside Vicki, I remained a voyeur. She had known her for a long time, as long as me. Sylvia didn't have a whole lot of friends, before becoming an international sensation. She had always been cute, just too shy for her own good. Even if the damn world was ended by her, I don't think I would mind. 

...

I was bored. And apprehensive. Vicki had become a sort of menace. My family had to evacuate after she destroyed our town. And Diana... the girl had a cock that defied words... but she just seemed too carefree. Still, Diana had promise to help out some too, before she left to confront the U.S. Military. And Sylvia's job was to confront Vicki... that terrifying, bossy bitch. It just seemed too much to handle. 

“Everyone here needs to help Sylvia out…” Diana commanded numerous people, from all walks of life. “Our sister, Vicki, has let her SBS (Spoiled-Bitch-Syndrome), run out of control, and it’s a threat to all of you. So… just figure out some way to make Sylvia bigger, ok?”

These people had formed a sort of base camp in rural Illinois. As Sylvia and Diana could eat the Earth itself, and they were too big for any clothes, they didn’t need to provide much. But, in addition to admirers, many researchers and professional trainers had arrived to help out the non-Vicki titanesses. It made me feel less important, but Sylvia made sure to talk with me, largely ignoring the professionals helping her out.

Sylvia, sighing as people placed the oversized censors on her naked body, climbing with a makeshift steel apparatus, erected overnight. Even sitting down, it was a chore to be able to access every inch of someone a hundred feet tall. She smiled at the small workers, and let them carefully clamber over her.

“The runaway effect is the same…” Sylvia sighed. “My growth is starting to turn exponential… But there’s no way for me to actually compete with Vicki while I’m trying to be careful… I can think of people like little dolls as much as I want… but that’s nothing that can compete with Vicki’s mindset… and Nate’s trapped within her. How am I supposed to help him? I can’t believe I didn’t notice that he was being threatened… that Diana had to tell me!?”

Sylvia and Diana had now taken their friends, having left several dozen miles outside in a neighboring town. Fanatics of all sorts had gathered around the titans, but not to the same level as Vicki.

“There are rumors that Vicki’s performing unspeakable acts out there! Eating people! Eating the Earth itself! All because she’s just believing everything she’s told Sylvia! She thinks that no matter what it does, it doesn’t matter! And here you are, worried that you might hurt a fly!!! Diana’s leaving soon! She’s encountering the military soon! And she’s growing far faster than you!!! She told you… it’s up to you to stop Vicki!!” Rather than encouraging Sylvia, it just made her moan in frustration, her cute exhale as loud as a siren, jets of air coming from her nose.

“Oh… well… I think that’ll be difficult. Since rumors are she’s well over five-hundred feet by now. Maybe far more. It’s sounding like she can pick me up like a doll. The plan to create create cute-planet girls begins and ends with Vicki… it sounds like something from a really bad anime series.” Sylvia sighed. “A normal life would have probably been better, honestly. If I had to grow… I wish it didn’t end with all this death.” But sensors had been placed across every foot of Sylvia’s vast body, preparing to measure her stimulation… her desires… what could close this gap between her and Vicki.

Somehow… I felt that people were doing the same with Vicki. The vast majority of fanatics were on her side, after all.

“You people seem a bit too fixated on this girl… it reminds me of something I told Nate. That the whole world would be my room…” Sylvia sighed again. She kept looping back to him. “But of course, I’m too big to wear cute dresses… too big to play any games… too big to hug a boy… getting too big to even play with people as dolls. I’m not sure what I’m not too big for. This isn’t even fun anymore…” She rubbed sweat off her forehead, sighing yet again. “And it’s too damn hot. Sylvia pouted.”

I had known her for a long time… Sylvia could get in a depressed, pouty mood, that would last for days… weeks at a time. And she would always come out of it, either just through time, or Nathan cheering her up. I was jealous of him… but we had neither Nate, nor any time to spare.

“Umm… uh… well…” I remarked, trying to think of something, anything at all. “Sylvia… why don’t you… try… to just tell the people here what you like? And see if they can figure something out.”

“Poop.” Sylvia pouted, looking at all the little people… “Anime. Sitting around. Playing with dolls. Or figurines. Whatever you call them. You’d think the last would be relevant for being big… but it’s not enough. Oh. And cosplay. And dance parties. Those aren’t working. None of those are really working…” light, pale, tongue stuck out as she yawned widely. “I told Nate at the anime-con that I’d catch up too… shoot… just shoot me with 20,000 volts. That sounds like fun.”

“I mean… technically the sensors can do that?” I remarked… trying to maintain a casual face. Sylvia and I had been friends basically our entire lives. I couldn’t stand seeing her this bored.

Sylvia didn’t say anything.

“I mean, shocking may be a capacity of the sensors, but.. uh…”

“HEY!!!” Sylvia shouted. “I may not be the smartest, or the most assertive… but I know I’m better than Vicki at taking care of people!!!” Sylvia shouted. “If there is ANY plan to take care of Vicki at all… any at all! You have GOT to make me bigger… and I think… I would appreciate, if you would use these stupid sensors you’ve covered with to deliver a payload of electricity!!!” Sylvia shouted. “I am a cosplayer… you know what? Even if I am too afraid to admit it, I am an exhibitionist, an ATTENTION-WHORE… just like my sisters… so if you want to live, light me up! I want pain, I want to hurt!!!”

“Sylvia…” I stepped back gingerly, as my friend pouted, her cute face beet-red as she yelled. “Are you ok?”

“STAY BACK YUKI!!!” She shouted. “You can’t be anywhere near this, ok!” Sylvia shouted. “Make sure cameras are running, little helpers. I need as many people watching me as possible… Light me up!!! Set me aflame!!! Now!!!” Sensors covered Sylvia’s entire body, two placed over her nipples, several across each of her legs, on her arms, on her back and stomach. They were even placed on her neck.

“SYLVIA, BE CAREFUL!!!!” I shouted. But the world lit up around me, the air full of static, as the payload was delivered. A high-pitch scream echoed nearly painfully loud, half blowing out my ears as Sylvia cried. I was nearly a hundred meters away from her. Legs bigger than houses writhed in pain and pleasure. A slight bit of drool leaked from above, Sylvia crying out.

“Heh…” Sylvia’s stomach rumbled. “I like pain. Like pain…” Another shot hit her. Her full and heavy breasts, filled with milk, heaved as the electricity shot through her again. Sylvia’s hands begun to explore her body.

“Everyone… stand WAY back!!!” Sylvia screamed. “I need to be punished… punished for letting things get this far! Punished for letting Nate get in danger!!! For letting Vicki hurt so many people!!!” She couldn’t even move, paralyzed with a level of voltage that would kill a dozen elephants. Her writhing legs tore up the Earth. This was a friend who watched anime with me, who snuggled against my side, smaller than me. Yet here she was, tearing at the Earth with her simple pleasure.

Dramatically, Sylvia cried in a high pitch as she came from the overstimulation of the voltage, her fluids spraying in an arc across the air as she raised her hips up high. It splashed dramatically near me, as Sylvia couldn’t stop orgasming. In her state of arousal, milk sprayed out freely as well, splashing and wasting against the ground. Soon, with a great boom that nearly knocked me down to the ground, Sylvia’s ass impacted the Earth, coming down from her orgasm.

"Hmm... my body absorbs it... maybe you didn't have to stay away..." Sylvia stuck her tongue out, teasing the entire world. But she seemed very satisfied. 

And then I saw something that shocked me. Shook me to the core.

A single hand, a delicate hand that I was used to, sunk into the Earth. It came up, clutching several tons of dirt in it.

“I can eat this, right?” Sylvia sighed. “Ikedakemasu!” Sylvia laughed, before she ate dirt and rock, Earth itself. And Sylvia swallowed. I could see a lump in her throat. Lump where a portion of the Earth disappeared. Instinctively, it felt wrong. Sylvia, my best friend, felt dangerous. This girl, I first met in the fourth grade, could just keep eating the Earth, until there was nothing left. Nothing at all. We were on a relatively flat plain… with few tall buildings around. Sylvia, her delicate form, rose about everything else. Overwhelming everything else. If she were a picture, the focus would be on Sylvia, and Sylvia alone.

“I… uh… know people are scared of me…” Sylvia drooled, letting a bit fall to the Earth. “But I really think that people are going to consider me prime real estate. I used to stay in my room a lot… but hell, I’m going to be the room. No… An eternally beautifully cute young cosplayer… I’m going to be high-end, LUXURY living… if I don’t give you permission, you’re going to have to pay out the BUTT to even think of me letting you live on me!!! That goes for all the news producers… everyone… everywhere. You are going to admire me after I take care of Vicki, and stop this nuclear hellstorm. And you are going to help me grow, and make more available housing. Am I right!!!” Sylvia raised her arms up, calling for the crowd to cheer with her. And thousands joined in.

“It’s like every camera, every eye… just turns me on more…” Sylvia cooed. “That’s what all three of us have in common. We want to be watched. To expose ourselves… to let it all hang out!” Sylvia squeezed her right breast. Heavy droplets of milk flew from the sky, landing on observers in the crowd. Even I got splashed in the face. Nearly knocked over, my clothes soaked. From a single drop of breastmilk.

Sylvia let herself be shocked again. Enough voltage poured through to knock out a power grid, but it just led to a lascivious display from the formerly shy teen, drool dropping dozens of feet to the ground. She squirmed, earthquake-level squirming that threatened to dislodge the instruments.

“W… what even ARE we!?” Sylvia shouted. “I really don’t even understand. I mean… wow… I need to protect you, Yuki. I need to protect Nate… but what the hell am I, really!?” She laughed some more, pounding her fist into the ground. “I still need to have my stupid lame entertainment… no matter how big I get. You all will work to provide it, right?” Sylvia reached around to play with her asshole, her pussy twitching lewdly in front of me, Sylvia’s spread to the world. Her bare breasts jiggled up and down as she played with herself. Increasingly, Sylvia ignored the people around her. But I remained fixated on her breasts, each one wobbling with several tons of fat.

“I’d be a better home than Vicki anyway…” Sylvia’s stomach growled, her hand plunging into the dirt, bringing massive piles of dirt up to her awaiting mouth. I cringed as I watched her eat the dirt… but she didn’t spit anything out. She hardly even chewed it. Her hand reached in again, excavating the Earth. “All my fans better be watching!!! I’m WAY too big for a screen now… and I haven’t had much built in me yet like Vicki. Bu I’m gonna be real disappointed if people aren’t following this cute Syliva’s every move!!!”

“What are you doing here…” I asked in a brief moment of clarity, looking to the man next to me. He had stated his name was Harper. And that he was a government agent appointed to fight against everything that was happening to Vicki. But I still wondered.

“Are you concerned because I showed up out of nowhere? With all sorts of scientific equipment? Are you concerned that I may be less than honest?” Harper smiled, shrugging his shoulders. “For the most part. You’re right. If you don’t want to live on giant girl, you’re probably screwed. Alice and I cooperated together. Sylvia knows that.” I couldn’t stand him. But I didn’t know how to react to him. Even while speaking to us, Harper waived command to the scientists on the rigging around Sylvia, finding it difficult to maintain balance with the giant girl’s ministrations.

“Ahh… HAH! Ahh…” Sylvia continued to finger herself, but she paused for a moment, ripping out a chuck of Earth, bigger than a car, to casually munch on it, as she watched us. Sylvia had focused her whole life on maintaining a cute persona. Technically, I suppose she was the same cute girl she always was. But I didn’t feel that way staring straight ahead at a stomach that digested the Earth itself.

“Harper… told me everything Yuki.” Sylvia spoke between bites, pausing. “There’s something implanted in us that makes us grow. It’s hard to stop. And it doesn’t do anything unless we all stop. All three of us. If I was fixed, Vicki would still keep growing.”

“Right…” Harper continued. “Alice and I hatched this plan to leave this world, and leave our line of work behind, before an extradimensional invader or something killed us. But now Vicki’s grown out of control. And I think nothing else is going to stop her. Some sort of nuke should have been fired by now. So Sylvia here… she can either stop her, or be an alternate home. Same with Diana… and maybe I’m just a bit upset Alice left me on a dime…” He muttered the last part of that, looking down.

“I don’t know if it would help, but one of those mobile mind-cameras we developed is here.” Harper placed his hand on his shoulder, looking straight into my eyes. “Nate’s looking through your eyes right now.” That felt creepy. Just how much was technology did this mysterious group have access to?

“NATE’S WATCHING RIGHT NOW TOO!?!?” Sylvia cried happily. Damn… why was she so obsessed with him!? What was I supposed to do about that. “And lots of little girls and boys… future dolls… living on me…” Sylvia’s eyes lit up, a lovely little smile on her face. I wasn’t sure I’d like it. I mean, Sylvia was my closest friend… but people were kinda gross. The idea of living on another girl. Of everyone I knew living on someone else… it made no damn sense.

But, at that moment, I realized what I was dealing with.

Drops of Sylvia’s lubricant dropped to the ground below in front of me. At a hundred feet tall, it looked like a river. It was nothing compared to Vicki... but even so, I stepped away. Cum was a few DROPS whenever I masturbated. There wasn't meant to be gallons of it, enough to soak people. 

“Yuki, get in…” Sylvia commanded. Her eyes looked down on my, gazing imperiously. “If I need to compete with Vicki, to unlock my true power. I need you inside of me. To feel you inside of me.” Her eyes had a radiance behind them, boring into me with a singular ferocity. I wilted under her gaze.

“Yuki…” I pleaded, “I’ve been excited about you growing like you have. But don’t you think that this is a bit too much? If you’re a living monument, you can’t talk to people.” But Sylvia’s hands rested behind my body, pulling me in towards her.

“There’s tubing being placed into my body. It leads directly to my brain. I’ll be able to talk to everyone I want.”

“There won’t be any sort of transportation. People will be stuck on you, isolated.” But Sylvia moved me, her massive palms pressing me closer to her.

“Tubing solves a lot of problems. It won’t be as convenient as what you’re used to. But you’ll be able to move about, within my body. The entire scientific community is working on it. I saw her pussy gushing in front of me, light black hairs dotting it. The slit looked taller than I was. Hungry. It would effortlessly swallow me.

“You won’t be able to cosplay! You’ll be too big for any clothes!!!” I retorted. For a moment, Sylvia bit her lip. I had to angle my head nearly straight up to see her face, blocked as I was by her pubis. But Sylvia begun to press me against her sex.

“People will cosplay as me. Even if they have to go buck naked to do it.” Sylvia responded, in a monotone voice. I tried to argue with her one last time, desperately pleading. Raising my head even as I begun to stick to her pussy, the aching flesh savoring my body.

“Do you want to be like Vicki? To trample over other people!?” I cried, in an attempt to guilt her. But I wasn’t sure what effect I had, as Sylvia grew red-faced, and angry for a moment.

“You feel good…” Sylvia cooed. “You want me to ask if you consent? You’re telling me you DON’T want me to put you inside? Don’t you get it that it just turns me on further? I resolved to STOP Vicki, and maybe even Diana too, back at the anime con. When I realized there was no longer any such fucking thing as normal.” The sensors flashed a bolt of electricity again, causing Sylvia’s body to buck. But all of the 20,000 volts was absorbed by Sylvia’s flesh. I could sense the static in the air – but none of it affected me, not even a bit. The hand squeezed me into Sylvia more strongly. The impossible to struggle against wall of flesh. Sylvia was being gentle to me. This was her holding back.

“It’s inconvenient, isn’t it?” Sylvia laughed, surrounding me. “To have to do things when I want to do them. To be pushed around by this big ball of lust. I know that. But I know you want this. I wouldn't do it unless every fiber of your being wanted it... whenever someone has to unlock their full potential, it sometimes requires something crazy. You inside of me isn't enough... I want to go inside of you!” Her fingers desperately hefted me. Incredulously, I noticed where I was being pushed, as Sylvia leaned back, straining the equipment that housed her. I wasn’t going inside her. Her clitoris would ordinarily have been less than half a centimeter wide. But as it was now, at twenty times her height, it was over three inches across. And it would have been over a centimeter long… the beast was over ten inches. Instinctively, I found myself humping her clit, shuddering in pleasure. Sylvia, with the most delicate of movements, humped back. I could no longer argue. Sylvia, even in her own air conditioned room, had always been a bit of a sweaty girl, and here, in the bright summer sun, at a hundred feet tall, it felt like I was buried deep inside a pile of freshly used socks and underwear, worn by a sports team comprised solely of Sylvias. But it was one girl, and I was humping her clit.

“Here…” Sylvia cautioned, tipping my head with her pinky finger. A single, large drop of liquid hung upon her outstretched finger. Milk. It was several glasses worth, and I drunk from the large, fat drop. “You’ll need to be hydrated. I get that it’s humid around my crotch, ok? And you'll be here quite a while. You know… I wish Vicki had stopped. Our feelings are very sensitive. But it’s not the same thing. I wanted to still be able to have sex. So I’ll have sex… with my last possible chance. With my first friend. I’ll feel what Diana felt… Yuki… you did so much to guide me through school. To help me make friends… so forgive me. It feels a bit spoiled. But I’m going to use you. To fuck you.”

“Her pheromone levels are rising immensely…” Harper wondered, speaking through a megaphone. “Sylvia, this is what you need to embrace. Embracing this lust is how you compete with Vicki!!!”

“W… wait…” I hesitated weakly. But several of Sylvia’s fingers effortlessly enveloped me, flipping me upside down, distorting my sense of gravity such that my head pointed towards the ground. It quickly stuck to her hungry slit, the skin of her vulva hungrily rubbing against my flesh. And her clitoris, the center of her sexual hunger, easily penetrated me, as Sylvia pressed against my butt, feeding me to her hungry sex. I wailed with pain and pleasure. The hungry clit was easily thicker and longer than any dick that had penetrated me.

“EEEPPP!!!” I screamed nearly instantly, my body vibrating with orgasm at the moment of penetration. I attempted to buck, but Sylvia’s steady hand held me effortlessly in place. Even so, I could feel her body shaking and bucking immensely. The landscape underneath me trembling. I should have felt tremendously unsafe. Somehow… some way. I didn’t. Sylvia’s protective grip held me in. Comforted me. And I felt an extreme boost of ego as her body trembled around me. As my face was instantly soaked by Sylvia, sputtering in arousal. I felt a strange sense of awe as well… here I was, having sex with something that could have instantly crushed me like an insect. The ground in front of me was soon soaked in her cum, shining and sparkling underneath me. It fired directly into my face, and I had to wipe it as well. I don’t know how I felt about the intruder looking into my very mind, but, knowing Sylvia, that man spurred on her lust yet more.

“I’ll expand a lot more tonight…” Sylvia sighed, her body rising and falling as she huffed all around me. “I need to get… a whole… WHOLE… lot bigger if I ever want to do anything to Vicki. And I promised you… promised all my friends… that I would.”

For a moment, Sylvia leaned back, seemingly satisfied in covering my with cum in a single small orgasm. She left me inside of her, however. It was a somewhat uncomfortable position, but I felt that the throbbing clitoris kept me in case. Sylvia occasionally cooed as I moved as well, a sign that my pussy walls titillated the titaness.

She tore up the Earth around her. Occasionally, bits of dirt fell to her stomach. With my upper body on her stomach, I looked up, unsticking myself from her body a little… the mixture of sweat and cum flowed over me, and even a couple of minutes made it difficult to extract myself, or even move myself at all. But looking up, I easily saw Sylvia devouring the Earht, making quick work of more and more tons. The areas around her begun to look gouged out.

“This is the exponential phase…” Harper shouted out again. “You can see it around her. Sylvia’s growth needs to be encouraged. For her… Vicki… Diana… they all are weeks away from being able to consume the entire planet. To complete the project done in secret. To become living planets!!! Defying the rules of mass and energy conservation. With an atmosphere, swirling around them!!! With our technology, we can manipulate gravity, allowing us to live on them!!! Now… you have seen her sister!!! You know that we need a planet… a goddess… more like Sylvia!!!” My giantess friend just nodded, appreciating her ego being stroked, as she continued to eat.

“Isn’t it the same thing that happened to Vicki..?” I spoke weakly. While I didn’t like a boy peering into my mind, especially when I was having sex, Nate was violating me less than Sylvia… and somehow, someway, being told he was there made me, for the briefest of moments, remember what he told Vicki. Remember what Diana had said afterwards… that his life was being threatened.

“How are we supposed to even know that this smooth talking Harper is even separated from Alice!! The way I see it, he’s a perverted middle-aged man seeking the same thing she is… to make all of you grow out of control!!!” For a moment, Sylvia peered down at me, holding dirt in her hand. She swallowed it, moving further down, away from the trenches her hungry hands had carved, to seek more of the Earth to swallow.

“It’s amazing… I don’t even need to drink.” Sylvia wondered. “I can turn matter into any other matter… like I said. I would like to stop this… but if I can’t. If I have to grow too big. I’ll be better than Sylvia. I’m relying on that… not a single thing that this Harper told me…” a finger softly pressed my head, sticking me back into the sweaty stomach. “And right now, Yuki… you are the one fueling this. I know the level of hentai you looked at. Being dominated by a hopelessly superior girl… it’s what you always wanted.”

And, as Sylvia continued to grow, something strange begin to happen. It made sense, as much as anything about the three ‘small’ sisters made sense. But a part of me felt resentful and jealous.

Sylvia’s clitoris grew with her.

The greedy knob of flesh pushed out from within me. All logic of Sylvia growing slowly had gone kaput. Kablammo. I remembered sitting next to Sylvia, short Sylvia, trying to comfort her.

“You were always so shy… so insecure…” My eyes watered with tears. I felt emotional. Exposed. But Sylvia ran her fingers down my trembling body, treating me like a pet. Disregarding my cries. And I felt even hotter.

“You were scared of nearly everything. And I tried to be there for you. Can’t you say something!?” But Sylvia’s stroking intensified, sandwiching my head between two fingers. I could hardly move, impaled on Sylvia’s love-button. I gripped her pubic-hairs for balance. They felt like thin ropes at her size. She didn’t even feel human. I was so scared. So aroused. My body trembled and shook again, screaming in orgasm.

‘Hmm….” Sylvia’s hand enveloped me again. “I’ll always keep you safe. That’s why I’m doing this, Yuki. You’ve always looked out for me. So I’ll look out for you. Even if I’m different than what you’re used to. Even if Nate, hundreds of scientists, news stations, millions of people, are all watching us…” I groaned again, feeling Sylvia’s slit swell within my core. I could feel her growth with every bit of my vaginal wall. As her clitoris pushed out more and more, my body increasingly became a receptacle for her clit.

“Syl…via…” I moaned, breathed, impaled on her. But her hand enveloped me. I lay wearily against Sylvia’s body, sticking again to the mixture of her liquids, embraced by her pubic hairs.

My parents had moved out, after Vicki’s rampage. I had called them… they were living in a small town. I wanted them to be safe. Needed them to be safe. If Vicki… or even Sylvia… ate the Earth. Would there be anywhere for them. Would they be trampled? Eaten? By Vicki… or Sylvia? Or since I knew Sylvia, would my family be saved? Have to live on her? My dad was a lawyer… would he be a lawyer on Sylvia? Litigating breast-milk supplies? The nicest parts of her body to live on?

Was my younger brother, overly hormonal and unable to find a date, going to be fated to hump the planet he lived on… even if clumps of dirt and… whatever… was left over for civilization, there would be vast plains of open, pheromonal skin. Would everyone unable to find a date devote themselves to Sylvia, being satisfied with their all-powerful lover?

And what if there was were? If Sylvia thought a side was belligerent, she could stop it all, eliminate entire armies… cities… with the tip of her finger.

What was the future… for anyone?

“I love you… I wanted to be with you… I lived with you… away from my family… and friends… for so long. I knew this would happen… that you’d just keep growing… but will I have any future with you? You’re going to be too big soon… aren’t you? I don’t just want to live ON…. Ahhh… you…” I could no longer speak, overwhelmed by lust. Sylvia ignored me, eating the Earth. And quickly, bizarrely quickly, her body expanded around me. As I lay there, minutes turned into hours. And Sylvia’s body expanded dozens of feet.

I felt sick… overwhelmed. Stretched out by the hungry clitoris. And it kept growing. But I didn’t want to take it out. Take Sylvia out. Acknowledge she was too big. Too big to have sex with. To be with.

“AHHHHHHHHH…” Sylvia moaned, raising her hips into the air. Another jolt of electricity hit her body. I yelled as she bucked up and down, in another orgasm. The scaffolding around me fell, her body outgrowing everything. Sylvia’s bucking body, formed an undulating sea of flesh underneath me. I was entirely at her mercy. I wrapped my hands around my stomach. It was pushed out, distended from the massive clit. I had no idea how big it was now.

I drooled uselessly. It felt like a fight. I didn’t want to lose. I couldn’t lose. It had to have been over a foot and a half. Her clit extended past my belly button… so big it forced my legs apart. It felt painful.

“Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhh…” I drooled, feeling her clit twitch. Fuck. Fuck…. Fuck….

“I love you…” Sylvia sighed… dropping from her orgasm. “We’ll always be together… and we’ll talk… and I’ll protect you. No matter what… so don’t worry. But I’m getting too big, so we’ll just go one more time!” She spoke with the same peppy, encouraging voice she picked up whenever she felt confident. I smiled weakly. And Sylvia resumed fucking me. Casually, a single finger pressed me in. And I let it happen. In all the surrendering I had done to Sylvia, nothing felt this complete. I lay, feeling her sticky cum press against my head, lick at it, while she fucked me far better than any man ever had. Of course, I had only been with a couple. But it still felt true. In fact, it felt like a religious experience… at this sheer difference in scale, I could have been hidden away inside Sylvia’s panties. The only difference… the whole world was watching me.

Sylvia resumed her task of eating, her task to become the largest. She relied on me to build up her furnace of lust. I could sense the entire landscape twitch around me with every contortion of my body around her most sensitive spot. I felt strangely proud.

“OOOHHHH…” I clamped down again, eyes rolling into the back of my head. I couldn’t take it any more. Couldn’t take the feeling of being penetrated by her powerful clit. But it was relentless. Every inch of my body was drenched in Sylvia’s sweat and cum. Quickly my body was imprinted by her scent, as the giantess grew past 150 feet, amazingly I still fucked her. I came again, my body turning rigid, as a slight trickle of cum splashed uselessly on Sylvia’s clit. Her mountainous breasts rose above me, as Sylvia panted, her body overcome with arousal.

“I’M CUMMING!!!!” Sylvia announced, arching as she sprayed yet again. Milk sprayed as well from her nipples, drenching me along with dozens of other people. The structure had been erased, Sylvia’s growth out of control. Her clitoris felt amazing, living, growing sex in its purest form. Her behemoth clit continued to form my core, probing my pussy, pounding it. It was so humid, laying stuck to her sweat. To her cum. To her milk. It was like I was already inside her. There was nothing I could do.

I couldn't hug Sylvia. I was just a sex toy. 

"Ahhhhhhwowwwoowowowww...." My tongue lolled out. I looked dumb... haha. Like a dog lapping at Sylvia's lovely liquid. More. More. 

Squeeze. Squeeze. I squeeze my hips together, and her clit bounced against it, spreading me more. More. Squeeze. Squeeze. Bounce. Squeeze. Gasp. 

I kept cumming. It wouldn't stop.

Everything went dark.  

In the sea of darkness, Sylvia’s prying fingers rubbed against my flesh, teasing my stomach. Brushing against my nipples. I cried in orgasm time and time again. I lost myself, against my friend, who had become something more than human.

I cried and shook and yell and came and shuddered and shook and bucked and licked and fucked and clamped and sucked. And it was all nothing against Sylvia’s titanic body.

Until I woke up. The smells were even stronger. Stronger than I thought possible. There was no sign of the scaffolding around Sylvia except for a few twisted pieces of metal. Her boobs were like Weakly. I examined my own body.

I felt sick.

I was distended.

Legs splayed open, at near 90 degree angles. My pussy spread apart by a clit thicker than my leg. And it buried itself in me entirely, well above my belly button. My womb itself didn’t feel normal. It pulsed. Pulsed. With every pulse it grew. With every pulse it throbbed. With every pulse I had a small orgasm. A small corner of my mind tried to reclaim itself… I hadn’t fallen asleep. I had fucked Sylvia, all the way throughout the night. My whole body tingled. My toes curled. I drooled and giggled… sanity gone. My pussy felt tender… I wasn’t meant to be split open like this.

“Bigggggeeeerrrrrr…. I want your clit bigger… bigger… mmmppffff… big…. Hehe… bigger…” I drooled, giggling and playing with her sticky cum. I loved it. Bigger.

“Bigggeerrrrr… I… AAHHHHHH…. Bigger…” I drank some of it. Cum. Nutritious girl-cum. I couldn’t have enough…”

“N… no!!! It’ll never fit back in!!! Please!!! It… can… ghehehe… kill me. Don’t care! Don’t wanna!” But Sylvia just watched me with a motherly expression. I knew what she was going to do. It couldn’t happen.

I protested. She couldn’t. But a strange pop came from my body, along with sharp pain, as Sylvia pulled my body right out. A trickle of my own cum and piss followed, splattering on Sylvia’s clit. I cried. It was horrible. Never again… with Sylvia. Could I have sex. But she just smiled.

“You’re so cute… so cute… I promise you. I will treasure you forever. And you’ll have a home on me. Forever. I love you… so… so much…” Her clit was over half as tall as me. I hugged and licked the throbbing clitoris that overwhelmed my body. I loved her. So much. I wanted there to be more of her.

“I’m gonna be a real inconvenience, aren’t I?” Sylvia giggled all around me, embarrassed. “Everyone’s going to have to put up with this body. I was always so little… I never thought ANYTHING like this could be possible… but it’s gonna be a problem if people are having to deal with every body function of me… if all my little dolls have to handle it all this time… or it’ll be too much to handle.”

I crawled forward, weak from the giant clit that had penetrated me. Weaker from it being removed.

“And after all… it really is too much to handle. I had Jasmine under my butt the whole time… but I bet you didn’t notice? Hehe… I’ll reunite all my friends… my sisters… us DNA-edited perverts living together… Nathan… with the cute way he still looks away, even when he knows I don’t care if I stare… and how he tries to be considerate to his gigantic-college-girl girlfriends… and you, too… we’ll still hang out together, and watch shows together, and love together… after all, every travel spot you’ll ever have… will still be me. Whether I outgrow everything or not, I’ll make sure you always live on me…”

Sylvia sighed, shifting her position on the ground, examining the trenches she had dug in her furious growth. 

"I wrecked all the equipment here, didn't I?" Sylvia remarked pensively. "Nate... I wonder if you're watching this too... I bet it turned you on too much. But I don't even know... what the future holds. For any of us. Feels like things can't be normal." Around her, people with megaphones prepared to catch Sylvia's attention, trying to manage Sylvia's continued growth. 

---

Of course, I couldn't let Sylvia know how I felt. Stuck where I was, I was unable to do anything. But, given the fate of many people around her, I supposed I should have felt privileged to live within Vicki. 

Watching it, sitting there as a voyeur, spunk in my hands, it really was just too much.

End Notes:

As before, let me know if you have any suggestions, including how you want the story to end!

...

Vicki, Sylvia, Diana? 

Vicki's Last Ascent by Bob Charlie
Author's Notes:
A chapter focused on classic giantess rampage, Vicki style!

The cameras continued to hum around me. The bizarre technology continued to have its effect. I did not know how long I had been trapped in Vicki. The room was lit by the hums of computer screens. They showed different cameras, angles of Vicki, as well as Vicki’s body. My life of observing, watching, and enjoying these sisters grow larger and larger had reached its zenith. I was a passive observer to the largest and most spoiled of them, bathed in the pungent scent of Vicki’s pussy, watching from every angle. Before, I had been able to control the cameras. Now, they all remained focused on Vicki. Watching her every movement. As she continued to gloat around me, growing larger and larger. Inescapable. I could do nothing but watch, submerged in her essence, trapped on the sticky floor, as she ascended into a goddess. 

“It’s what aIlows us to live on her… like parasites…” Alice had explained earlier, smugly. “This is a gravity device… it’s main purpose is to keep Vicki entertained. Through the sensors that are placed on her, inside these pods, Vicki can communicate with us. Our purpose is to serve her, after all. To help Vicki out. For she shall be our very world. And…” Alice showed her hand with a flourish… “you can see everything from her. These cameras will cover her entire body. You should be able to see as Vicki sees the world. And you can see her trample it underneath her. While immersed in her porous pod. Encased in the scent of her vagina, growing more and more powerful without end. Your life… will be simple bliss.”

“What will happen to most people?” I responded. “I know people have been brought in every night. To live inside her. But there’s only so many. If you’re telling me the truth… if Vicki’s growth is exponential, what does that mean for mankind?”

“Oh… I only have assembled so many staff!” Alice exclaimed. “So there’s only so many people we can get inside her body here. These pods will allow them to live almost anywhere. But, again, we can only get so many of these… they were designed for exploring the stars. But we ran into problems… mainly with resources.”

“With resources?” I spoke, trying to feign interest. With the amount of influence Alice had over Vicki, I felt like it was best to at least pretend to be on her side. After all, I had nowhere else to go.

“Think about colonizing the moon, Nathan.” The blonde sat down on the floor of flesh, staring at me. “These pods even allow us to control gravity itself… but the mass conversion this parasite achieves is beyond anything else. Vicki’s bod through its sheer mass, through the extending pipes provided throughout her body will provide us with her milk. Serving as a source of sustenance. We have directed her to leave soil on her back, at the end of this Earth, when she’s big enough, providing a patch for growing any plants we need. Vicki will be our mobile, immortal Earth... she will enable us to traverse the stars, to live forever… and if we tried to outgrow her boundaries, she would have so many ways to deal with it!” Alice raised her arms in the air, smiling manically. “She can simply eliminate much of humanity, wiping the parasites off of her. Or she could activate it again… growing yet larger. She is a Goddess. Our goddess!!!!”

“Vicki was just someone who felt insecure!” I finally yelled back. “She didn’t want to be a goddess!! A planet!!!”

“Have you even listened to her over the past year… at all?” Alice sneered. “That’s what she’s been talking about the entire time. And her mania fuels her growth… that’s why… of the three sisters, we picked her. Because she chose this. You’re not her boyfriend. You’re not someone who can persuade her to stop this ascension… even if we needed you to give her a little encouragement. That’s cause you needed to speed her up. She was going to reach the same conclusion, no matter what.”

“Hmm…”  I thought. For so long, even if she hurt people, Vicki had avoided killing. Had she simply become too big to avoid that? Were people beneath Vicki’s notice. Or was it something else?

“At any rate, it doesn’t matter now.” Alice put on a wetsuit, preparing to access the exit. “This thing will let me head out. You’re stuck here…” monitors turned on, showing me Vicki, and everything outside of Vicki, in every direction. I could see a city, being approached by Vicki.

“We are close to having the nanotubes, much thinner than Vicki’s blood vessels, deliver her milk throughout her body. In the meantime, the fridge here is stocked with food. You may get nauseous thinking of gravity outside, but in this chamber, you’re protected. There’s a bathroom installed here. Don’t worry, any waste will be efficiently recycled. Just don’t think about it too much. Vicki thinks you can talk to her any time, but we’ve cut that off, so that you can’t try to undo your actions…” Alice smirked again before putting on a helmet. “Watch your friend consume this world…” Alice proclaimed as she left, going outside, into Vicki’s cavernous pussy, preparing to navigate the body she was prepared to live as a parasite on.

Leaving me alone, completely alone, even while inside another person, in essentially a small bubble apartment, located deep inside Vicki’s pussy.

And the monitors hummed on. Flashing between various views of Vicki, taken by drones, showing the world under her feet, as well as aerial views. I even saw the world from Vicki’s own perspective, as she grew, and grew, and grew.

It was an unnamed, unknown city. From every direction, screens illuminated around Nate. Flying cameras depicting destruction… chaos. Devastation. And one spoiled, arrogant, pretty, demanding girl. Who thought she was a hero, no matter what she did.

Cameras showed people panicked long before Vicki even arrived. Her scent wafted kilometers away, even as she became visible over the horizon. Over 250 kilometers away, the incredible giantess could be sensed… her smell. Her skin, mixed with sweat, mixed with the odor of the unshowered girl, along with that of her incredible sex, her unceasing horniness letting this town know – it was about to be fucked.

Then, after her scent wafted over, she became visible. Young and old alike looked up as she approached. Her stomach regularly and completely processed everything, from food to the very Earth itself. All disappeared in Vicki’s stomach.

To the hapless inhabitants, Vicki grew visible, approaching over the horizon. Her body jiggled as she approached. She wasn’t fat, or even able to become fat, with her alien processing everything. Yet, incredibly, she approached the limits of her growth, and her stomach jiggled with every step. Her stomach – the height of a 50 story building, sloshing with her every step. Her boobs too jiggled and shook, free of any bra, never to be clothed again, hundreds of meters up in the air.

"Hello Minneapolis!!!" Vicki shouted, giving a name to the city. "Nate... aren't you just glad to see how big I've gotten. Hehe..." Vicki spoke to me, but kept everything silent on my end. She controlled whether I could actually respond or not. And she chose to keep me silent. But Vicki talked to me anyway. 

Vicki stood taller than every building as she approached… every single building, except for a few skyscrapers. And when denizens of an apartment complex realized Vicki’s eyes were fixated on the building, people begun to scream, and Vicki smiled, widely and cruelly at them..

“You have the chance to get inside me during night… when I’m tired, parasites…” Vicki greeted the city, smiling smugly. “I think I’m still too big to play with more than one city in a day… so I’ll give you a chance. Workers will come out at night. Survivors… can invade my body. And live there. So that’s the main thing you should be focused on. Living. On me. With me. Forever.”

Vicki ran her hand through her hair, shining brightly in the hot summer sun. Drops of sweat, fat and heavy, fell down to the streets below, impacting like a hailstorm. Each single drop was bigger than a softball. Car alarms begun to blare, and people were knocked to the ground – from the impact of individual sweat droplets.

In some areas, where Vicki's sweat was thickest, it begun to flood the streets, people screaming in fear as the sticky, salty liquid covered everything. Some people were even

I held my breath watching all of this… buried deep in her. Sylvia… the last time I had found her, had appeared to unlock some secret to incredible growth. But this self-assurance… this arrogance. How could Sylvia possibly stand against this!? But the screens blared around me, displaying Vicki, and her chaos, to the entire world.

The sun’s beating down hard… I’m a little bit sweaty…” Vicki cooed as her heavy footfalls begun to land on the concrete below. Every single step caused buildings to shatter, even collapse.

“You people are acting like I’m big…” Vicki declared smugly. “I’m tiny. Tiny compared to what I need to be. What I will be.” She took heavy strides, each one knocking down structures, as Vicki plowed through streets, her casually, droll steps each leaving craters in the Earth, impacting the ground with millions of joules. Streets throughout all of Minneapolis cracked as Vicki begun to enter the residential section.

One woman screamed, looking up at Vicki's dirty sole. It blocked out the sun, over 50 meters in length… recent odor mixed with old foot sweat, mixed with all of the dirt caked in. It was truly noxious underneath Vicki’s foot. She took seconds for every single step, even taking over five seconds just to lower her foot. For this young woman, the scent grew stronger and stronger, as dirt fell from the foot above, coating her. A bent sign fell next to her with an agonizing metallic sound, having stuck to Vicki’s foot. In her last moment, as she looked up, it became clear.

"My mind's a lot bigger now..." Vicki remarked, pausing her foot. "Bigger than any of the people who developed this sci-fi technology people use to live on me. But I'm not interested in the secrets of mathematics, physics, philospophy... I use my cameras to see. And to show the guests living on me what to look at... and it's the human element that interests me. No matter how big I get... people like you amuse me. I see you under me. Cowering. Running. Hehe...."

Vicki giggled, savoring the moment. I saw her foot hover what may have been half a centimeter above the ground for a normal girl. For the woman, it was just enough room to huddle under the sole, flat and trembling. Desperately, she begun to lick. Vicki responded by cooing. Another camera showed her beginning to masturbate. A trickle of release near-instantly trickled down from Vicki's hungry, powerful snatch. And it flowed around me. A trickle of the flood that would devour the city. 

"Hmm... licking. Amusing. Not enough..." Vicki swung her foot forward. 

Planks of wood, sentimental knickknacks, remnants of commercial buildings. Even people, bloodstains, were stuck to Vicki’s foot. Her feet were trampling civilization itself; and as Vicki’s foot touched down, the nameless woman just became another stain.

Vicki had entered the city. Strode in with great enthusiasm. The homes didn’t even reach Vicki’s ankle, as she crushed them underneath her feet. Vicki moved slowly, but she didn’t move carefully. Families continued to rush out of their homes, hoping to avoid the girl. As they looked up, the girl passing them, her ass appeared to be suspended above them, high in the sky, as a celestial body.

Her scents, mixing together, had become inescapable now that Vicki had actually arrived.

One young man looked up, sobbing, wondering who had died. Who had passed away? He was supposed to be a varsity college athlete. Living a normal life, with normal friends… but his entire city, his entire life, was being trampled before his very eyes.

One man named Jason… one of Vicki’s ex-boyfriends. He remembered her… throwing tantrums over nothing. Burping in his face in public, acting rude beyond belief. The girl who gave him the best sex of his life. And now the ground shook with every step. He was hard beyond belief, and he begun to walk towards the city. The camera focused on him. I recognized him. Somehow, hundreds of meters tall, Vicki must have recognized him as well. 

But Vicki stopped, thinking. She couldn’t use the streets, she was far too big. Her feet were planted over the ruins of two separate buildings.

“I’m borrrrrreeeddddd…” She smirked, as she begun to kneel down. People watched in terror as her breasts, each larger than houses, dropped closer to the ground, as her hands sunk solidly through concrete, ripping through roads. As ropes of fiery red hair, each over a centimeter wide, knocked people down, nearly slicing through them, drooping all the way to the ground. And one of her hands rose around buildings and dirt, excavating Minneapolis itself, to shove it into her mouth. More of the intrusive cameras blasted around me, showing Vicki on the news. Furiously, and occasionally fervently, reporters all talked over each other, frantically showing the advance of the gigantic, spoiled teenage girl. 

People had been running around in a panic inside a small coffee shop until the moment power went out. Then, they begun to huddle in fear.

“SHE’S HERE!!!!! OH MY GOD!!! IT”S HER HAND!!!!” A man screamed, as her fingers sunk deep into the ground. Then, Vicki grunted, exerting herself, and the fingers sunk yet deeper, dozens of feet in. Slowly, her palm begun to close. Plates and furniture and people all fell in a jumble against a wall as everything turned sideways. Sweat and musk and the scent of her skin overwhelmed anything in the coffee shop, as they rose higher and higher, like a roller coaster.

And then they were faced, with her awaiting mouth, her tongue extending several dozen feet out, pink and wriggling. Vicki shoved it, a building, a store, people and all, inside her. She didn’t even half to chew. But she did anyway, savoring the taste of coffee, of people, as she moaned with an exaggerated, cutesy effect, savoring the taste. Much of her crude, brash behavior, borne from insecurity, had disappeared. Satisfied with the knowledge of her own superiority, Vicki’s actions differed from her words. While she gave the same brash, impulsive words, Vicki moved like a girl, daintily savoring the word, as it dissolved in her mouth. And all of her movements bore a certain effect, an exaggerated prance. She knew all eyes were on her; everyone watched her. 

“I never would have thought about what wood and metal tasted like if I hadn’t grown…” Vicki sighed. “But it all tastes so good… everything. I want to savor it… forever.” And her hand went for another bite, buildings and all. She moaned with arousal, as she continued to eat the outskirts. "I love eating all of this new stuff... different types of wood taste different... and when I eat everything like this. There's so many different flavors... it's easy to keep eating when you're always hungry..." Vicki patted her stomach, licking her lips, savoring the flavors of the coffee shop for a moment. 

But Vicki crawled in deeper, towards the industrial district. Even crawling, she was over a hundred meters tall, taller than most of the buildings within the city. And they all fell before her as she crawled to the center.

“I’m going to take this one, just like the one I lived in for so long. Eat it…. Savor it. Fuck it. And everyone and everything in it…” Vicki purred, humming, as fat and heavy drops of cum rained down to the four-lane streets below, sticking to the ground. The titaness casually fingered herself, fueling the inferno of her cunt. And more and more cum begun to flood the streets of Minneapolis. 

“I bettcha this finger’s bigger than Diana’s dick now…” Vicki sighed. “I’ll have to let her live on me, but I wish she could have embraced this as much as me… Sylvia too. Oh well!” She giggled, a silly grin plastered on her face.

And Vicki sat down, but not before kicking a skyscraper over, shredding fifty floors of steel and concrete with a single swipe of her leg. Alone this building collapsing would have been a major news story. But she carried the building with her, spying the Mississippi river. Daintily, she lay down. People screamed in vain, but the Third Avenue Bridge was collapsed under her ass in an instant. The river was a couple of hundred feet wide, but Vicki had grown so much that she was a tight fit. Her lewd body took up the entire width of the river. 

"Hmm... it's like a sandbank. This whole part of the Mississppi will be deeper soon...." Vicki giggled.

But for a moment, she turned pensive. 

"Do you think there will be streams like this on me? Like the Mississippi? It's really a shame that I'm going to eat all this... I don't know if a river on me will carry the same dignity..." But Vicki found herself growing red, fingering herself absentmindedly. 

"I get turned on at the snap of a finger... and every time... there's more cum. Just a bit flooded streets here..." Vicki smiled. "Well... guess it's time to see how well man's marvels of engineering satisfy me!" 

Grabbing the upper half delicately, she examined her spread out legs, lewdly displaying her sopping pussy to billions of people, watching transfixed, worldwide.

“Let’s see if this fills me up for now… What do you bet?” She begun to slide the building, people, furniture, steel and mortar, into her shaft. Moans echoed for hundreds of miles, as she begun to have some difficulty fitting it in. But the shape of the building itself begun to conform to Vicki’s hungry sex, the corners growing increasingly rounded, steel bending and breaking, as it pierced Vicki’s vagina.

“Ahhh… HA!!! AHHHH!!” The stream begun to turn into a deluge, cum pouring out to flood the river below. I sat there, alone in the darkness, stained in my own cum, as her milky white, pure cum flooded my chamber with a patter, streaming past it to shoot into the outside world. If the pod home encasing me broke for even a moment, I would surely be flung to my death.

And the building itself, something I viewed on one of the many cameras spinning around Vicki, sailed above me. It took mere moments for Vicki to compress the building till it fit inside her. People drowned in Vicki’s cum, feeling overcome by the rivers of thick liquid. And the level of the Mississippi rose, engorged from the torrent of Vicki's cum. Vicki closed her eyes as she continued to tease herself with the makeshift dildo, her folds continuously battering the weakening structure.

“I can hear you screaming…” Vicki giggled. “Don’t you know that only makes me feel powerful…” Hair of tiny citizens was matted down, clothing soaked, battered around, as her cum overwhelmed thousands of people, falling from the building from the vast cavern of Vicki’s pussy.

“Those who can’t make it to survive on me only exist for MY pleasure!” Vicki leaned back into the river, causing the level to rise yet higher, as she arched her crotch, toes curling. The building, or its remnants, flew hundreds of meters up into the air, as Vicki suspended herself like an arch. Faster and faster, the building flew in and out of Vicki’s pussy, as she pumped it repeatedly, screaming. Until, finally, with a rapturous cry, the building broke, and a flood of cum drove forth from Vicki’s gaping maw, turning my view outside solid white, as streets outside were flooded, and torn, debris and screaming people swept away in a torrent of viscous liquid. And it just kept coming, Vicki’s toes curling, high up in the air, as she screamed, aching… for more… and more… and more.

“This isn’t enough…” Vicki weakly moaned, but the weakness of her voice betrayed her own orgasm.

Vicki was overcome with need, aching. Spreading her pussy lips, she shoved helpless men and women into the incomprehensible slit, reaching to homes and buildings around the river with an inescapable, primal fury. Some of her little fuck toys fired back at her, with whatever they had. But these bullets didn’t even penetrate the skin. They merely stimulated the sexpot, leading to her oohing and aahing at nobody in particular, as Vicki basked in orgasm after orgasm, splashing the water of the Mississippi out hundreds of meters as she cried in pleasure. 

“Don’t you get it?” She crowed. “You’re job is to survive… none of you can actually do anything to hurt me!” She picked up another small building, placing it against her ass. Vicki quivered with anticipation, listened to the screams… men and women alike, crying as they were placed against her spinchter, juices flowing over them.

Vicki felt it bubble up, until, smiling, a small fart issued from her ass, denting the structure of the building with its sheer speed. The people inside choked and sputtered in the sulphuric smell, all oxygen having been sucked out. Using her finger, Vicki slowly inserted the rest inside, feeling the little people squirming inside her ass.

“I bet I’ll have people living in my ass too, huh… so far I’ve only had people building those gravity pod things in my pussy… my armpits... but in time, I’ll have them living everywhere. Crawling all over me!”

Like rubber, the ground turned elastic, shaking and buckling from the force as Vicki slammed her ass back on the ground, impacting it with her full weight, laughing.

“Hmmm…. Look at them swarm… even right into my waiting ass…” Vicki cooed. “You’d think that they’d all be gone. Horny morons.”

I stared at my hand. Spunk covered it. I didn’t even realize that I had been masturbating. I lay back against Vicki’s spongy flesh. My dick was still hard. Everything was perfectly still inside the strange device. Only the barrier protected me from being expelled in Vicki’s cum. Cast out hundreds of feet to splat against the ground below.

A deep sense of self-loathing pervaded myself.

Vicki swept her mighty legs out, thousands of tons of leg sweeping out at hundreds of miles per hour decimating much of the city, as Vicki continued to giggle madly.

Vicki’s right hand continued to paw at her pussy, thousands of gallons of cum leaking to flood the remnants of the city below. Drop sizes of cum bigger than people fell to the people below, knocking men and women alike to the ground. Fervently, miniscule admirers stripped naked, fervently making out with each other even as the tidal wave of cum threatened to sweep them away.

Cameras showed much of the city flooding. Even as the cum streamed past me, the clearish liquid, with a hint of milky white, had reached over two stories tall. Those with enough sense to attempt to flee were climbing up buildings, and up trees. Others fervently attempted to swallow the flood of cum, even as they swam in it, naked.

I continued to masturbate. And so did Vicki. All around me, overwhelming all.

She dropped people, buildings, everything, on her body, laying them over her stomach and between her breasts. Her breasts sloshed and rippled. People rolled, finding it impossible to stand on boobs fifty meters high. Many disappeared into the darkness of her cleavage. Droplets of sweat, again the size of people, rolled into others, trapping them within.

“You’re already unable to handle me… from one orgasm? I can have fifty in a day, you know!?” Vicki yelled out to no one in particular. “Guys on my nipples… you need to go harder. Tease me harder! You can’t hurt me!!!” Vicki mashed her breasts together, laughing as halves of entire buildings, along with people, trees, cards, got turned into paste between the undulating breasts. Over and over again she pressed her boobs in, turning everything into an unrecognizable paste.

With one hand, Vicki hefted her breast to her mouth, a mighty tongue sweeping up people and buildings from her boob like an anaconda, only to mix everything with saliva. People experienced last, uncomfortable moments in Vicki’s drool before being swallowed, a throat mercilessly escorting them down to the strongest stomach acid known to mankind. People, buildings, everything, were dissolved in Vicki. And her stomach continued to rumble, efficiently processing all sorts of matter, mysteriously turning it into more Vicki.

Meanwhile, others were trapped between Vicki’s impossibly massive butt, trying to survive in her crack. From the views of the camera, only so much light could leak in between Vicki’s cheeks - -it nearly looked dark. And the flesh of Vicki’s building-sized butt jiggled as she masturbated. And the surge of cum grew higher and higher. People climbed on a pile of debris to escape her cum, but that led them closer to her twitching asshole. People despaired as dust and steel beams fell from above, many still stuck to the college-aged girls’ butt. A butt that previously she had let numerous hook-ups penetrate. Now her asshole threatened unprecedented destruction.

People scaled Vicki’s taut, squishy skin, climbing across her stomach. It rose up and down with every breath, and people were knocked over by its rumbling.

“Nate…” her voice echoed around me. All the cameras changed at once. They all viewed her clit. “Do you see it… people are climbing on my little clitty. Sure enough, several girls were hugging her clit. Three girls humped the mass, as large as a person. Vicki’s fingersw touched delicately, lightly, pressing the girls, soaked in her cum, against Vicki’s clit. “I think this is a lot bigger than you’re dick!” They made out with each other, bodies fervent, shaking with constant near-orgasmic desire.

“They aren’t far from you… maybe less than a hundred feet Nate…” She pressed them into her clitoris, moaning with arousal and desire as Vicki’s orgasm approached yet again. The girls were tangled in pubic hairs, each an inch across, wrapping around their legs and arms, seeming to entrap them, to hug them towards Vicki. They glistened with Vicki’s vast globules of cum. As the cameras surrounded me, I was transported to that spot. Young women, glistening in sex and cum, being occasionally petted by a finger, wider than their heads, as Vicki used them to stroke out another climactic orgasm.

Vicki’s breaths grew increasingly heavy. Increasingly ragged. Sultry moans issued from the spoiled teenage girl, as she pressed the girls in harder, smashing them against her. And young men and women alike crawled over the lips of her building-devouring cunt, admiring the scent of her cum, more powerful than any aphrodisiac.

Another hand munched at a skyscraper, consuming the building, over twenty stories tall, like it was nothing.

The crowd of people around the titanic teenager masturbated, even as they drifted to likely doom in the sticky cum. The all-powerful cunt was a powerful sight through the cameras, a reminder of who was in charge worldwide.

And she came again, her juices flowing like a river.

“BIGGGGERRR!!!! BIGGGGGGEEEERRRRR!!!!” Vicki cheered, as more droplets of cum, nearly the size of cars, splashed all around, far beyond the Mississippi, slammed the ground throughout Minneapolis. Many downtown buildings begun to collapse, as large droplets of cum knocked them down outright, people flung off of her in all directions, as she curled up, body tensing in Vicki’s titanic orgasm.

The cum continued to rain down for what felt like hours, Vicki’s orgasm never subsiding. Much of downtown was destroyed, the people gone. Vicki’s orgasm finally began to die down as the last few drops of cum fell to the ground, pouring from the cavernous slit. She uncurled her body and looked around at the destruction she had caused. She giggled and licked her lips, satisfied with her performance.

Water streamed down Vicki as she clambered out of the Mississppi. And she crawled back into downtown proper. And then the giantess begun to consume in earnest. To eat. To devour. To grow.

"Hmm..." Vicki's hand examined the famous "spoonbridge and cherry" sculpture, having ripped it from the Earth. In turn, Vicki ripped the cherry off. Her hundred foot hand was twice the length of a spoon.

"This is supposed to be a famous sculpture. It's like a child's spoon! Nate... remember when I gorged out at a buffet... did you ever think that I'd be using this sculpture like a spoon... and it would be too small!!!!" Expectantly, a green light on nearby equipment signaled that she was listening, that I could speak. But I didn't know what to say.

"You... uh... wow. I... don't you think you should slow down... you're erotic. You're an erotic vista... but you're hurting a lot of people Vicki!" But she just giggled. A roaring sound around me. 

"You've always been a softie, Nate... but I told you I'd get this big. And growing girls have to eat." Vicki used the spoon, holding it delicately in her hand as she gorged out sections of the city. Using the sculpture to dig up dirt, metal, and everything. But it didn't take long for the forces of Vicki's hands and the metallic buildings to bend the spoon. Soon after, with a final groan, the sculpture broke. 

"Wow. This sucks." Vicki stared skeptically at the broken spoon before swallowing it as well, her teeth chewing through the metal effortlessly. 

And I watched through the cameras, horrified, as they focused on her mouth.

“Watch… Alice… Nate…” Vicki demanded. “Your world grow.” Buildings crumbled, breaking apart, against Vicki’s teeth, her tongue. Every Earth-shattering growth-spurt was larger than the last. This was no exception. Her body begun to expand as she feasted upon the remnants of this city. As Vicki lay on her side, her arms reached out faster and farther, scooping up the Earth.

But the ground she laid on remained relatively untouched. Numerous people looked up, however, at the wobbling breasts. Pendulously, they moved closer and closer to them as Vicki expanded. As she grew. In a panic, people begun to realize that the titanic breasts were moving at a walking pace! Knocking down buildings, trees, everything, as they expanded outward.

Others stood entranced, enraptured by her pheromones, unwilling to move, or maybe even unable, as they hoped to unite with the selfish goddess before them. Some even walked towards her, being quickly ran over by the merciless advance of Vicki’s growing breasts.

Even buried inside Vicki, I could hear her stomach moving at overtime. Buildings, people, plants, earth, digested efficiently in a matter of seconds. Still, the rumbling indicated that she wanted more, demanded more!

Again… I could feel the spunk in my hand. Her constant arousal invaded my very flesh as I lay back, trapped inside Vicki’s vagina. The air only grew more heated by the moment.

“More… hehe…” Vicki burped, knocking people down in front of her, the gaseous air invading all their senses. “I gotta have more…” a large trench begun to form on the outskirts of Minneapolis, itself nearly as wide as the river itself, hands the size of houses excavating the Earth like a giant crane. Vicki chose to roll over entire city-blocks, leaving what remained left, while trying to reach more outlining areas to gobble up.

Quickly, within minutes, Vicki’s height earnestly increased. Ascending towards 500 meters.

“Do you get it yet…” Vicki cooed, placing a building between her sweaty pit. “I don’t know if anyone is in this stupid house, but I bet they’ll get it

“HEEEYYYY!!!” A voice cried, loudly, through a megaphone. “VICKIIII!!!!” It was some blonde man. He looked a bit like the party type. Curiously, through the screens, I watched him, staring up towards the naked titaness. The ground shook around him.

Carelessly, Vicki adjusted her position, letting the industrial building she was munching on fall carelessly to the ground, crumbling against her leg. She swung one mighty leg over another. For a moment, the sun was blotted out by Vicki’s meaty thigh. But, with a boom, she let her left leg rest on the ground, causing dust to rise up hundreds of feet.

“You have a megaphone?” Vicki asked, humorously. “I know a lot of people have tried to get my attention… but very few have actually been able to do anything at all.” But the man smiled nervously, trying to take her in.

“It… It’s me! Jason!” He cried out again, desperately trying to reassure her. To reassure himself. Seeing him clearly, his hair was pasted to his head. He was wet, soaked in her cum. Even in the ruins of the city, he had to wade through the sticky liquid. It easily cleared his knees, but the level was lowering, as it flowed into the vast trench Vicki had dug to sate her appetite.

“Jason… like my ex?” Vicki remarked, her voice soft. “I dated you for longer than most of em… must be why I remember you. Like… six or eight months or something… what are ya doing here!? Can’t you see it’s dangerous. There’s a big… hungry girl here… and…” her stomach rumbled. Roared. “You’re interrupting me. Can’t you see I’m eating? You always said that I ate too much… had a big belly.” Vicki’s hand gripped her stomach, hefting her pudge, nearly causing a stomach boom to emnate. Vicki burped a little again, giggling. “I’d eat you… except you’re so small I wouldn’t even taste you. C’mon. What are you doing here?”

Jason stood, rooted to the spot. I could sense fear coming from his every word, his every action. I couldn’t tell what he was thinking. But I couldn’t do anything to change what was going on outside. I merely leaned back, trapped somewhere deep within Vicki’s cavernous vagina, as she continued to play with herself, watching her boyfriend in from of her.

“I… love you.” He spoke, sinking to his knees in her musk. “I want to be… with you… on you… forever…” Vicki raised an eyebrow in response to his prostration.

“Jack off.” It wasn’t a suggestion. But a command, even though Vicki spoke lightly. She leaned forward, such that her breasts, wobbling dangerously, were positioned above the incredibly miniscule boy. “Into your hand, so I can see it. I cum a little more than you do. I don’t want your spunk to get lost.”

“…” He couldn’t speak. He only begun to masturbate… stripping his clothes off, letting them get carried away in the vast lake of Vicki’s cum, as he shook with overwhelming arousal.

“All of the lake your in is full of my pheromones… It can spread hundreds of kilometers away…” Vicki put her finger under her lips, thinking.

“You know I always was a squirter. And when I squirt, it would make a pretty large stain, right on the bed. You know… that’s what you’re standing in right now. What people are getting swept away in, buildings getting taken away in… my cumstain. And you look like a fly… drawn right to it. No… I’m clearly nearly five-hundred times taller than you. You’re smaller than a fly. Nothing. Drawn by the scent of my cum… just like when we dated. I make a lot more now... maybe you’ll drown in it someday…hell... maybe that day will be today.” Vicki’s own orgasm was building up, near-instantly, as she wrestled with her clitoris, pinched between two of her fingers. There was a slight bit of blood left, where one of the girls from before had met an unfortunate fate.

“And this little lake of cum… I make a lot more than most girls. But… and this goes for everyone living in me too… think about it for a bit. It doesn’t really go farther than where I can stretch my body. Around 800 meters at most in any direction, right? To me, it’s not like I’m cumming more than my body weight. Any single ejaculation is a lot less than what I weigh. All this is nothing. If I were a normal size, it would soak over half the sheet in a twin bed. That’s it. That’s what you’re wading through, Jason.”

“This… is… Vicki… ah!!!” He shot out nearly immediately, struggling to catch some of his semen in his hand as he shot into his hand, the rest falling in Vicki’s juices below.

“Hmm… whatever.” Vicki rose her hands, shrugging. “Entertaining enough…  no more than most people though… but I remember the empty sex, the somewhat good times.... what should I do with you…” Her stomach rumbled again, louder and more demanding, shaking the Earth itself. For a moment, Vicki’s pupils contracted. And a drop of her saliva landed below, splashing against the ground. A crazed expression rested on Vicki’s face for a moment. That of a predator. But her face was also driven mad with lust, a trickle of drool flowing from her. For a moment, Vicki seemed to consider eating him, as worthless as his caloric value would be.

“Do it again.” Vicki huffed. “You finished before I did. You always complained about my sex-drive. And then you complained when I cheated on you. And here you are, cumming while I’m just getting started. “Don’t you have a sense of shame!?” Vicki resumed munching on a building, taking solid bites of the entire structure, while Jason muttered a profuse apology. He resumed jacking off, even while bits of debris fell dangerously close to him. Boulders from the building Vicki was polishing off.

And, as she masturbated, the white liquid begun to splash and flow across my living space, even stronger. It sounded like a hailstorm and a tornado all in one, as close I was to the surface.

At that moment, I brought up a computer from a nearby screen. Bearing a picture of Alice, which is why, until now, I had deliberately ignored it. On the top, it just stated “Real-Time Vicki calculator.” Fingers trembling, I asked it a simple question.

“How big are these drops of her cum?”

But the machine didn't answer. For a moment, Vicki paused, smiling seductively, glazed eyes looking around. 

“Nate... I see you had a question. Currently about 2,000 gallons. But that's gonna go up any moment. ” Vicki answered in a strained voice, stained with arousal. "Each drop is as big as a pool Nate. You could swim in a single drop of my cum... and right now all of Minneapolis is drowning in it." So the 'Vicki calculator' merely direct-pinged the girl I lived inside. Which probably meant that any usage of this spurred her on... how many wires had been set up inside Vicki? I huddled in, scared of Vicki's sheer size – but this structure must have been made of one of the strongest materials known to man. Her cum continued to just splatter and flow around me. 

“But Nate... don't be jealous. I'm focusing on another boy right now." 

"He may be entertaining enough…” Vicki whispered to herself. “See, you, and everyone else. If I concentrate, I can focus on things, even if they’re really, really small. So I can see you, standing there, ripping your clothes off, masturbating, wading in my cumstain. You loved railing me when I was smaller than you. This really turns me on… seeing me this pathetic. Well… we can’t have sex. So let’s engage in some mutual masturbation…” Through the screens, I saw both of Vicki’s hands attacking her pussy, one fisting herself, while the other teased her clitoris. Her hands moved quickly and firmly, with the skill and finesse of a horny girl with nothing big enough to truly satisfy her… except herself. Around my pod, the view was a solid milky white. Drops of her cum hailed down above me, each one large enough to easily kill me.

And the screens switched to showing the view from Vicki herself, the world in her first person. She turned to the tiny blonde boy, from her perspective a speck, a couple of inches away from her pussy.

Buildings looked like they were made of cardboard, scattered all around Vicki. The great trench on the outskirts of the city looked just like a child digging in the dirt. It was almost impossible to see the man before her. I couldn’t zoom in on the screen. Eventually, I had to accept that the dot… a bit of blonde, sticking out of the small puddle, was Jason. This dot was a man as Vicki saw it. A hand hefted a heavy boob in front of me. I saw “my” hand twisting a heavy, fat nipple. I could hear heavy breathing. There were no other audible sounds. A few sirens could barely be faintly heard. The wrecked city was nearly silent hundreds of meters up. The breathing quickly grew louder. Vicki’s legs spread out, giving her access to her pussy.

Vicki raised her armpit, sniffing it.

“You know Jason… you liked grabbing me from the pits when you picked me up. Don’t think you can do any of that now…” But then she resumed masturbation, adding to the large cumstain between her legs. Trees were visible like tiny sticks in the liquid. Mixed with dot-people and dot-furniture. All of it was miniscule compared to one girl’s cumstain.

With no one to fuck, nothing to fill her, Vicki continued to finger herself. Quickly, her skilled ministrations brought her to orgasm. Her movements became less careful. The slapping of her heavy boobs echoed from outside, betraying that the innocent sexual acts portrayed on the screen were the movements of a true titan. And, on the screen, I saw Vicki spread her legs. That simple act must have killed some of the few people still left.

A small orgasm racked Vicki, her body tensing up as she mewed. It wasn’t like before. Not enough to sweep away the city. But she squirted, close to a hundred drops of her cum leaking out all at once. The dot moved back, swept away by the tide of her orgasm, adding to the sticky stain that the city was quickly turning into.

I knelt on the ground, overcome by sudden orgasm. There was no need to touch myself. With Vicki’s pheromones at this strength, my entire mind was devoted towards her. I didn’t even know if she could feel me.

“Nate… you too…” Vicki whispered. “I can feel your tiny body… spurting deep inside me. How do you feel about that little bubble… the layer protecting you from being swept away in my fluids. I told Alice I specifically wanted you right there. I’ll let you out to explore the rest of my body… but you’ll always live in my pussy. And so will my genetically engineered sisters… Nate… you don’t get it. This is just the beginning…” Somehow. Someway. Vicki could sense me. Alice said the control over her body was much greater than I would expect. But then Vicki turned her attention towards the other boy.

“I’m hungry again… There are staff working inside me… when I’m big enough, they’ll stop this aching. I’m impressed though… that you survived even a small ejaculation from me… Jason… I broke up with you… not me… just… quit distracting me… someone… fit him in.” Her finger reached down, as if to pick him up. But when she stuck her finger on the ground, she used a little too much force. He yelled for a single moment, cut off as he turned into a red bloodstain.

“Oh… haha…” Vicki laughed absentmindedly… “Wait… he’s just bruised…” true to Vicki’s statement, he just had some coughed up blood and a twisted arm. But rather than take him to any sort of hospital, her finger dug in deep in her pussy, not far from me. Vaguely, I could see the shadow of the vast appendage wriggling.

“If you like my sex so much Jason… I’ll let you live there.” Vicki breathed huskily.

Jason didn’t move, the blonde remaining unconscious. Seeing her hand closer to the camera, I could make out his naked, unconscious body stuck to Vicki’s finger. It wasn’t even half an inch tall. Somehow, someway, he was still hard, even in unconsciousness.

“Put him in a pod.” Vicki commanded, to everyone and to no one. As she stuck her ex away, I realized her slight amount of regard as to if he lived or died was far greater than for most people.

When Vicki withdrew her hand, Jason was gone. For a moment, Vicki toyed with her left boob, bored, pausing.

“Everyone’s too pathetic…” She sighed again. “I can feel the people crawling over me, inside me. It stimulates me too much… curse being this over-sensitive…” She mewed, already beginning to work herself up. Vicki smiled, looking around her. The red-headed teen licked, her tongue reaching out, over her plump lips. And she scratched her stomach with her right hand, as it rumbled, as if to quiet her own stomach. Still, Vicki’s stomach growled, asking her for more.

“I’m sure it’ll be even better with more people on me… I can feel it tingling. Everything tingling. I need to get bigger…” She moaned, resuming her desecration of the city in earnest. Vicki turned her body into a crawling position, her hands acting as shovels, allowing her to eat more efficiently. Breasts weighing over 50,000 tons apiece draped over the remnants of the city, as she continued to feast on the subburbs.

“Hmm… HMMMM!!!” Vicki laughed. “I’ll eat this whole damn city before the night’s out!!!”

Each of her hands ripped through buildings, people, like living predators. They scooped everything towards her body, the wails of the few living people echoing, earth shuddering, as her limbs efficiently, yet lazily scooped the city itself towards her hungry mouth, irrefutable evidence of Vicki’s complete superiority.

“Don’t feel me up too much when I’m feeling frisky.” The playfull goddess laughed at the miniscule limbs pressing against her, some miraculiously alive, trapped under boobs weighing 50,000 tons apiece. Men, women, fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, caught up in the ruins, were shoveled into Vicki’s waiting mouth, yelling as they were swallowed alive. She didn’t even need to chew, as tiny as they were. Her stomach made quick work of them, dissolving people nearly instantly, and adding their mass to hers.

Vicki burped cutely, having just swallowed over 100 people alive, along with the mangled corpses of those crushed under her boobs, legs, and ass. Her butt stuck now over 100 meters in the air, mooning the ruins of this nameless city spectacularly. Vicki still felt the agonized flailing of their limbs as she swallowed them, pressing against the walls of her throat, turning her on yet further.

Belittled people fired at her, causing Vicki to briefly pause her eating. A large group of police, mounted in full-body armor, including a tank, stood before Vicki, shooting at her leg.

“Are you… serious..?” Vicki asked. “Are you trying to stall for time? I’m hungry, I need to grow. I’m not stupid enough to waste time on you so your military buddies can nuke me. I already wasted too much on Jason.” Vicki flinched as a tank shot near her eye, and she sneezed, knocking several soldiers away, covered in Vicki’s snot. They died in a moment, pasting against the wall. And then I saw the perspective of the hopeless soldiers. A smile over sixty feet wide shone down on them. Even the nose that had just sneezed on them, a single trail of snot dangling, was over ten feet wide.

Vicki stared at them, bored. She didn’t want to play with them long. But the view of the camera turned dark quickly. In a flash, Vicki moved her head, her lips hovering near them. She opened her mouth wide, as if she was yawning. Dauntingly, a tongue writhed like a snake from legend, droplets of saliva, each thousands of ton, raining down around them. It was just pure luck that Vicki missed.

“Noone should interrupt me when I’m eating.” Vicki huffed. And she burped, a fat, long, heavy belch that rumbled the camera around me. The force of expelled air was so strong, so fierce, it didn’t simply lift people in the air. The tank flew up and flipped upside down, capsizing. The officers fell down dozens of feet. And Vicki lifted her mouth, high up in the air, sticking out her tongue and smiling. The officers were all dead. And Vicki was wet again, enraptured with her own power. One officer remained, laying in the layer of sticky cum. He was drifting on Vicki’s arousal.

“Hmm… your arm’s bent. I just burped. That’s all…” Vicki winced as she felt her stomach growl, angry for the interruption. Vicki in turn scowled. “I can tell that you put a lot of sensors in me Alice… you want me to hurry up. But I can sense them. I’m in control of my own body, after all… those nanotubes are the only things that grow with me. But they are designed to become part of my flesh… nerves and all... did you hear that… I can control them, Mr. officer. Even if I can’t build them…” The screens again showed Vicki’s perspective, zoomed in on the miniscule dot. Her stomach roared around me, showing her demanding roar. “I can focus even on something as small and miniscule as you. Your other officers are dead, aren’t they. Just cause I burped? Isn’t that unbearably pathetic… remember when I crunched that car… Diana… Sylvia… Nate. I told you I weighed over three tons…” Vicki turned her head, gazing around the world.

“It’s all starting to look like dust around me…” Vicki mused. “I’ve never been smart. At least, never thought I’m smart. I still don’t think I am intelligent in the least. But I can feel them inside my body, manipulate the screens in my own body. I think if the right device is installed… I can communicate with them. Most people fight because they can’t get what they need to survive, they want to be better than someone else. Or maybe it’s just a lack of romance… because their “down bad” as the teenagers say. I am a home for everyone. Everyone is inferior to me… and everyone can love me.”

“Y… You’re killing me because you’re bored!!!” The officer screamed, unable to even stand, caught in the thick liquid, maintaining his sanity in the sea of pheromones. “You’ll be bored in the future! No matter how many people you can talk to!! You’ll still want more!!!!  And you’ll wreck whatever you can to satisfy your every damn urge!!!” Vicki’s smile was fully gone. From the perspective of the officer, I saw a head, the size of a mountain, taking up the entire skyline, frowning down at him.

“I can’t even think of what to do with you. You’re wading in my cum… you saw your fellow officers die because I BURPED. I will replace the EARTH! YOU…. YOU… need…” her eye twitched, examining the officer further. Half of me wanted Vicki to stop, but the other half felt that I surrendered long ago. I needed to see how Vicki reacted.

Vicki made a sucking sound, her mighty tongue moving around the inside of her mouth, gathering loads of sticky saliva, forming a bigger and bigger wad. The sucking intensified. Her lips unparted.

There was no warning as a great wad of spit shot out, destroying his police station. Walls crumbled like paper as the spit penetrated the entire building. The sticky glob begun to flow out, raising the level of the liquid enveloping the officer to waist level.  

“You’re basically waist level in my spit and cum… you’re lower than a condom. People are going to let me do what I want, when I want from now on… I make the rules, dumbass. So I’m gonna wait… I can see your will dissolving. I’ll kill you… when you jack off. I’ll give you that much… my boobs have to look like a canyon right? You have plenty to look at.” Vicki reached around, and begun to finger herself off yet again. Her other scooped up more of the city. She resumed eating everything around her, while intently watching the officer. He remained transfixed, unsure what to do in the pheromone sea. Vicki’s moans echoed for hundreds of kilometers, stretching across State lines, as she quickly brought herself towards another orgasm. She bucked against the ground, striking it with the force of an atom bomb. Somehow, amazingly, I remained in place, a protection of the alien technology. I realized now just how essential these pods were to my survival – to the survival of everyone living on Vicki.

The last remaining structures fell. Homes, businesses, skyscrapers – all collapsed throughout the city. Increasingly, Vicki was left alone, the other sounds ceasing as she screamed in orgasm. Even though Vicki remained near the center, houses and buildings miles away were falling over, trapped by the Earthquake level force.

“I can hear you… little people on me… cum with me!!!” Vicki howled. “WATCH AS I POUND THIS WORLD TO DUST UNDERNEATH ME!!!!!” Her body shuddered, as she torrentially came again. A viscous, goopy sea leaked out of a girl who had now grown to over seven hundred meters, spreading out far beyond her spread-eagled body, even going past downtown, flowing into the subburbs. The liquid poured out impossibly thick, trees and people were swept aside by Vicki as she howled, sweeping away the city in her cum.  

The camera showed a torrent of cum gushing out from Vicki. The remnants of the city were quickly swept away, her vagina pounding on what was once the city square. Spout after spout of cum splashed against the ground, each drop larger than a truck.

Vicki sighed, her reclined body taller than everything left on the landscape, a living, breathing mountain of flesh. Helicopters fluttered around, displaying her image across the entire world. Lazily, Vicki swatted at the helicopters. Occasionally she would hit one, knocking it from the sky. Most of the time she wouldn’t. Still, they kept flying around, ignoring the obvious risk of the incredible titaness.

“I bet you don’t care about censoring me anymore… do you? Not when you’re stressed… worried. Soon enough, society’s gonna fail. Subject to my whim. And the only thing you’ll worry about, is whether you get to live on me. Or not.”

“There’s deep trenches surrounding me… where I’ve eaten a lot. Most of the buildings that are left are on fire… and the sun’s starting to go down. I guess I’ve been at it all day… and I just can’t stop eating. Really! I keep munching on all this crap. Steel… office supplies… furniture. I never thought it would all taste so good!”

And around me, Vicki kept consuming the wreckage of the city.

“Hehe…. Hehehe…” Vicki laughed, after having eaten tens of thousands of tons of city. She reached the remnants of downtown, beginning to put it together into a strange sort of structure. Her hands compacted the steel together, with thousands of tons of force behind her every movement. Like a little girl building a sand castle, the last remnants of downtown begun to get crushed into the shape of a dildo.

“Nate… remember how I told you that you aren’t big enough to satisfy me? Well… I can feel you. I can feel my exes. I can feel dozens of scientists… all beginning to colonize my body. But that’s not enough to satisfy me… I think I’ll slip this city inside of me. Aahhhhhh…”

She smashed down on a block with her breasts, spreading across blocks and blocks of the city.

“Look at my titties against this wreckage… it’s just unfair…” Vicki cooed. “Sylvia and Diana kept telling me to hold back… kept telling me I couldn’t’ do anything to anyone… now I can do whatever I want…” Vicki dragged her body through apartment block after apartment block, and boobs, the types of breasts men dreamed of holding and squeezing in their hands, even as they overflowed them, spelled out death to those who remained, sheering away buildings.

“The city’s gone… it’s just gone… it belongs to me, now!” The entire downtown was gone. Everything was left, replaced with a puddle of her cum. As the nation watched, the last of the downtown was destroyed. She scooped the entire city out of the Earth’s surface, holding it in front of her.  

Vicki fashioned a dildo out of the ruins of the city.

She put on a strip-tease, for me, for the people inside her, for the camera crews, for the world. A sign of some people’s lusty new home, and a warning of others’ impending deaths. She begun to lick the structure like a toy, the red-head vixen teasing the makeshift penis in front of everyone. Still, she kept compacting the steel together, her hands bending steel casually, like an elementary schooler working on an art project. The great dick rose over the smoldering ruins of the city, ascending to nearly two-hundred feet in height. Amazingly, shouts and screams could be heard from the structure, people located near it.

Jonathan stood alone, inside some nameless building. Somehow, it had already been filled with her cum. The whole room was situated at an angle, tilting sideways. He saw what happened with Vicki’s ex earlier. And Jonathan’s body shook, overwhelmed, in her viscous, goopy sea.

“He got to live inside her…” he muttered. “That man’s living inside Vicki… there’s dozens of people living in her. That could be me…” he was completely naked, standing there speaking to no one. A young woman floated past Jonathan, her neck twisted. Jonathan barely noticed – I barely noticed. Jonathan was too busy watching his own dick, cum leaking down his leg, to think of anything else.

And Vicki bumped the roof with her finger, inadvertently causing the roof to cave in, her slightest touch terminating the building like a wrecking ball. And Jonathan seized her chance. I watched this all play out, watched Vicki interact with this mite-sized boy (bite-sized wouldn’t be appropriate – he was smaller than her fingertip) trapped inside a bubble-home, lodged deep inside Vicki’s pussy.

“I LOVE YOU VICKI!!!!” He shouted, overcome. Other people screamed around him, some in fear, others overcome with lust driven by the goopy sea covering the remains of the city. But they weren’t loud enough for Vicki to hear.

“Hmmm…” she remarked. “Another one…” Her eye shone over the camera, occupying the entire view. Static interfered with her camera, the sound of Vicki’s breath overwhelming the sensors. Jonathan stepped back, the force of Vicki’s breath battering against him too great.

 

“It…it’s Jonathan!!!” He shouted. “Don’t you remember me!!!! I loved you!!!! I worshipped you!!! I never thought you could be this great… a monument to femininity!!! Your ass!!!! I touched it… at one of your first parties!!! Now it’s like a mountain!!!! I can’t… I can’t even believe it!!!!!!!!” Vicki just stared, blinking, letting him go on, until she burped, the sudden force of air, knocking him into her cum.

“Ok…” Vicki battered the roof with her finger again, casually ripping it off. She then stared at the man through the roof. “If you haven’t noticed, I’ve destroyed this city. I was going to do one last thing with a makeshift… COCK…” Vicki smacked her lips, placing emphasis, a deep, sexual tone on the word cock, “And then my staff were going to pick out some cute people who survived. And let em live on me. Only so many bubbles were made. There’s plans to allow for more living space. A few larger bubbles as well that can be deployed when I’m bigger. But for now, living space is limited…”

“I probably know more than one Jonathan…” Vicki narrowed her eyes. “I got too big for the place, but hundreds of cute guys were working for me at my mansion. Girls too. I don’t really remember you. Sorry.”

The small man waved his hands, frustrated.

“You let your ex live on you earlier!!! And Nate’s there!!! The one Sylvia liked…. Let me live on you too!!!!” He pouted. Vicki cocked her eyebrow, clearly amused.

“You are floating in a sea of my body fluid, whoever you are. You aren’t in a position to demand anything, dumbass. I don’t have time to actually focus on everyone…” Vicki spoke softly. “I mean… it’s fascinating. If I don’t focus… you look like a dot. Just a dot. Nothing. Like a grain of sand… it’s probably dumb luck you’re even alive…”

“Let me rate you.” Vicki chirped. “I can see anything. No matter how small. So I can focus on your naked body.” For a moment, the world froze. Vicki didn’t even breathe, examining him for over a minute.

“Four. You’re gonna die.” Vicki finally spoke. The man turned red, yelling up at her.

“FOUR!? AND NATE’S A GODDAMN LOOKER!?” I felt insulted. But it probably wasn’t a good idea to get mad at the dead.

“I mean… yeah. If Nate hadn’t been my friend my whole life. He probs would’ve been fated to die. And that’s with him being a seven. What of it, Jonathan?” Vicki sighed. “Say something interesting. The more you do. The longer you live, you know?” But he just sputtered and spasmed, pleading for his life, as a scowl formed on Vicki’s face. But then… he shook again, smiling slightly in orgasm, as a pathetic trickle of semen ran down his leg. And Vicki laughed.

“You’re about to die? Do you know that? And you just jacked off… or… you didn’t touch your dick. Did you? I mean at all? Wow…” Vicki mocked, looking down at him. “Jonathan… all the tallest buildings are gone. Most of them are smashed into this dildo. You are floating. On a sea of my pussy cream. Like I told him earlier… you’re on my cumstain. And it’s just growing bigger and bigger. Maybe it’ll soon be the size of America. All flooded. Like the fucking Bible.” Vicki picked up a structure between her fingers, holding it with her right hand. And you may think of it like a lake. But to me, it’s a little goopy puddle. A ton for one girl, but nothing supernatural. I’m just horny. That’s it –why I let a four like you put your hands on my ass.”

“Post-office.” Vicki spoke lazily, before throwing it thousands of feet away to shatter. And Jonathan’s eyes begun to roll to the back of his head… his orgasm wasn’t stopping. Even long after nothing came out, he still kept shaking.

“Noooo… I think it’s broken.” Vicki smiled. “I just wanted you to do that. That’s all. You’re a quick-shot. That doesn’t mean you can live on me… Nate… I know you’re watching. I knew from the beginning that you were into numbers porn with this shit. My people are using these cameras… watch this next comparison. But… do stay alive. Don’t keep cumming till ya die.” She extended a sticky finger towards Jonathan, a mocking smirk hovering hundreds of meters above him, filling the sky.

“Stick on.” She commanded. Rapturously, the naked man pressed him against the exposed fingertip, marveling at the smooth, yet ridged flesh. The liquid stuck onto him, adhering to Jonathan, keeping him from falling even as he was lifted through the air. Even with the camera, I felt an intense sense of vertigo. And quickly, she brought him close to her monstrous pussy, the cavern from which gushed forth the flood of creamy liquid that had flooded the city. He gawked openly as she brought him closer, but he could hardly move his face, or even breathe, stuck as he was against her finger.   

 Finally, with a sense of finality, she scooped him up, smashing him into the makeshift structure. While others survived inside the dildo, Jonathan, along with the camera, was turned into paste. And Vicki resumed finishing the last touches on her makeshift shaft.  

“Why do little boys keep doing this?” Vicki huffed, annoyed she had been interrupted from slipping the titanic monument of humanity into her. And Vicki smiled, as she tried to push a chunk of downtown inside of her. It slipped in, her cum creeping down across the hundreds of feet of steel and debris, trickling down to the ground below. With a single hand, she pulled it in and out again and again, her movements increasing along with her moaning. Vicki played with her stomach, and nipples, her left hand exploring her body, while her right hand toyed with the collection of humanity.

However, as she moved quicker, the weakness of her makeshift structure begun to reveal itself.

Even as her cum glopped around it, Vicki’s entire body repeatedly clamped down on the structure, compacting it together. Unsatisfied, Vicki pursed her lips.

“OOOhhhhhhhHHHHHH…” She slid the makeshift structure in and out, faster and faster. And her cum spread throughout the city. It was just too much… the cameras gave me every angle, showing Vicki’s entire body from far off, as well as her ministrations assaulting the entire city. All that was not standing fell over. But Vicki’s body rocked and shuddered… tensing and relaxing, toes curling. Power had been knocked out throughout the entire city. Cum had even begun to spread in a great flood to the subburbs. Most of the inhabitants were gone. But they had to deal with being battered yet again, as Vicki unashamedly fucked the city.

My every rational sense had been overwhelmed. I fervently humped the floor, trapped deep inside Vicki’s pussy, screaming for release, time and time again. She was just unstoppable. Living inside her was my inevitable future. But her screams of arousal turned into thunderous roars… heard throughout states, the nation, the world. The exhibitionist Vicki put herself on display in front of everyone and everything.

“Ahhh… AHHHHHH!!!!” Vicki cried out, as her steel dildo broke in two. The cameras showed her pussy devourving the broken dildo. Pussy lips over fifty feet tall twitched and tingled, devouring the mess of buildings and half chewed skyscrapers, beaten and battered by her thighs contracting again and again. And the steel slid out in a slick mess, spreading throughout dozens of miles.

“It’s not enough… not big enough…” Vicki sighed as the several-hundred feet of steel slid out of her, against the ground, with a final, deafening plop.

Her cum stretched throughout the city, now flowing throughout all of its streets. Cameras showed only few survivors, floating on her cum. Some still fervently masturbated, ignoring the carnage around them, jacking off surrounded by the highest known pheromone concentration known to man.

And I was encased deep inside her pussy. Inside the pussy that had engulfed the sea that had engulfed this nameless city.

“Damn… it didn’t fill me up at all… Ahh… Minneapolis… you gotta do better than that!” Vicki bellowed. Vicki had been destroying Minneapolis… harming the vast city for the sole purpose of fueling her desires. She crawled and clambered over the wreckage of the city, eating what her prying eyes could find at will. Until Vicki found her prey.

"Nate..." Vicki spoke to me. "You encouraged me to get bigger... at the behest of Alice. She threatened your life..." the lights turned on green around me, allowing me to speak with her. 

"Y... yes..." I spoke up hesitantly. 

"Don't think this is Alice..." Vicki firmly commanded. "I command her employees without her. I have her suspended in my stomach. In a little cage above the all-devouring acid. I'm not sure whether I should eat her. She still may have more expertise that can help me. I know she threatened you. But you were right... even if it was because of a threat. I need to grow. I'm better than anyone else. This is my destiny. Tell me what I should do next."

Vicki stared at the tallest building near her, shining blue in the sun, licking her lips, moaning in arousal. And I looked back at the real-time Vicki calculator.

"Can you shove the Capella tower... inside your... vagina..." I mouthed, not believing what I was saying. Vicki's smile grew wider, wider than I had ever seen it, cruel and malicious, shining with raw, unbridled power. 

Vicki lounged back, having grabbed the capella tower itself. The top was rounded and flat, a ready-made dildo for Vicki. It looked close to a thousand feet tall, yet it was still shorter than Vicki far shorter. No... she was easily over twice as tall as teh building. Holding the building delicately, she teased the titantic structure inside her pussy lips. She straddled the entire structure delicately, avoiding crushing it instantly with her weight. The collection of metal and debris had failed to satisfy her before... I doubted the building would fare any different. Cameras under Vicki's control flew into the building, showed the people inside her. Businessmen who thought that they were the greatest thing in the world, who had arrived for another career with women, fame, admiration, now subject to being shoved inside a teenage girl. Some shouted in fury and rage, while others knelt and pleasured themselves, as they watched the windows become slick.

One camera showed a young woman watching as a window was shattered, a torrent of cum washing within. 

Another showed a group of men furiously masturbating as the level of cum rose fast in their room, soon filling every nook, every cranny, making it impossible to breathe for the people submerged in the sticky goop. 

In and out, Vicki shoved the narrow building. It was as long as her legs, but far thinner, the marvel of engineering becoming dented and broken as she treated the billions of steel and engineering like a $5.00 sex toy. She groaned in increasing frustration, her high-pitched moans echoing for hundreds of miles, the heightened scent of her cum spreading to neighboring states. 

"Nate... Diana... Jason..." she continued to moan the names of her past lovers as she fell back, the building ripping in half, impacting Minneapolis like a nuclear bomb, the last remaining structures crumbling like tissue paper from the impact of Vicki's back and ass colliding with the Earth. But she ignored everything around her, eyes glazed over, as she pumped the incredible skyscraper with the same merciless lust she used to destroy one less than half its size shortly ago. 

Her cum shot off with the force of a tornado, as the capella tower crumpled like a plastic dildo inside of her, her cum shot forth in a torrent, flooding throughout all of Minneapolis, as her hips thrusted and rocked, shot after shot of cum flying out as she cried and howled in arousal. Shots of her cum flooded over the Mississippi, to the point of it flowing slower, nearly as much cum as water.  

"Hmm...." Vicki spread her legs out, letting the crumbled skeleton of the building, its inhabitants dead, flop weakly against the ground. Minneapolis was a sea of milky white, the buildings, inhabitants people, all covered or destroyed completely in her sticky, pheromone-laden cum. The sparse few inhabitants left in Minneapolis floated in Vicki's spunk, masturbating themselves raw in furious abandon.

"It's not big enough..." Vicki groaned weakly, as she shoved the dilapidated capella tower back inside her, using her hands as well to bring arousal by any means necessary. 

And there was spunk in my hands again.... I lay back on the floor of Vicki's pussy, arousal overwhelming me, overloading my senses to the point where everything went black. 

This had all happened in a year. It was a year ago that my friends, my three sisters, brought up my fetish. In the middle of talking about going to the local college. And here I was, smaller than a mite in Vicki's pussy. 

But, as everything faded, a part of me felt sad. Vicki had been a little self-centered. But I never thought this was possible. And here I was, at the mercy of her boundless lust, encouraging her. My relationship with Vicki was the only reason I was alive. The only reason I could bask in her pleasure. Otherwise, I would end like the capella tower, crushed by this selfish red-head. But... maybe? If life was destined to end... had Vicki saved me? Would I be able to talk to other people in the future... travel beyond here. In tubes.... live a new life.... on Vicki?

I lost consciousness. 

“We finally have approval, don’t we?” The General looked forward, smiling. “That was a hundred thousand people… just gone. In a single day… and that amount’s going up.”

“Yes…” The launch commander stated. “Her area of influence should be growing with her scent, which now spreads dozens of miles. But outside of that? Vicki’s fans are seeing reason. They all do. These girls are a danger… a menace. To us all.”

“So there are missiles in this base. ACTUALLY ready to fire?”

“Yes… one of them is heading towards us though… the blonde… I think she plans to stop us.”

“They won’t be living planets… people aren’t going to be living as parasites. Americans are NOT going to be living as parasites!” Bruce slammed his fist on the deck, leading to an echo repeating throughout the chamber.

“Who are you again…” The launch commander spoke.

“You can call me Bruce…” the silver-hair man continued. “I… came here to warn you. But not least because I worked for a secret division of our own government. Something I should never have done. And it was given to three test-tube girls… this parasite. It activated at the end of their puberty.”

“And if we nuke it… it’ll be gone?”

“Yeah… but it’ll need a lot more than one.” As the two talked, alone, the missile commander awkwardly cleared his throat.

“If we need a lot more than one… Americans won’t be living at all. And hardly anyone else will either. It will mean global nuclear winter… That cannot possibly be your intention…” But Bruce stared him down, through half-open eyes.

“I’m not living on some brat for the rest of my life. I would rather die. Everyone else should want the same. This is a command from your federal government. The president will be on the line momentarily. The top brass has already confirmed it. The launch will be from this site. Directly at the girl named Vicki Small. The others will be dealt with afterwards…” Bruce walked out of the room, the sound of dress-shoes clacking against metal leaving with him. 

"Happy fucking July 4th..." Bruce groaned as he walked out. 

End Notes:

Let me know if you have any suggestions about scale. I worry about keeping things consistent with a giantess this big. 

I may be using alternate endings in the future, but the ending should be coming with the next couple of chapters. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6789