Behind The Mask by The Shrunken Scholar
Summary:

Will Peterson has hidden part of himself behind the mask of an average guy for most of his life. Every day that part of him becomes more and more difficult to hide from those he cares about. A chance encounter with a mysterious girl is going to change Will's life forever. She's going to help him not be afraid to show who he really is and show him that he's not the only one hiding behind a mask.


Categories: Giantess, Animal, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Object, Body Exploration, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 31885 Read: 64239 Published: July 03 2017 Updated: September 29 2020
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Will's Mask by The Shrunken Scholar

2. Morning After by The Shrunken Scholar

3. The Good Witch by The Shrunken Scholar

4. Having Some Fun by The Shrunken Scholar

5. Making Plans by The Shrunken Scholar

6. Time With Becca by The Shrunken Scholar

7. Satisfaction by The Shrunken Scholar

8. The Bad Witch by The Shrunken Scholar

9. Morning Yoga by The Shrunken Scholar

10. The Plan - Part 1 by The Shrunken Scholar

Will's Mask by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Hello! I'm finally back after a hiatus that lasted way too long. Sorry about that. Things were more than a little hectic in my life for awhile. Now that things have calmed down, I bring you my latest story: Behind The Mask! This has been a fun one to write for me, so I figured I'd share it. A special thanks goes out to SoleWriter and versusterminus7. Both of them beta read the story for me and encouraged me. Be sure to check them out if you haven't, they're both fantastic writers. Without further ado, here is the first chapter. I hope you enjoy!
Behind The Mask: Chapter 1

Will leaned back in his rolling chair, stretching out his arms, and yawned. It was another late night at the office. His boss needed a report done by tomorrow morning and had made it very clear there would be hell to pay if it wasn't. Thankfully, he was almost done. A few more minutes and he'd be on his way home. 

Will pulled his phone out of his pocket. There was one new message from his friend Rebecca. He and Rebecca first met during their freshman year of college. The two of them became fast friends and had been ever since. He opened the message: 

" Hey. I have some leftover pizza and I'm about to watch the new episode of Game of Thrones. Wanna come over? " 

A sigh escaped his lips. That sounded great, but he couldn't let himself do it. The truth was Will had a huge crush on Rebecca. He had for some time now, he was just too scared to tell her. There were a few times when he came close, but chickened out. 

That wasn't the only secret he was keeping from her though. There was something else. Something no one knew about. Will had a foot fetish. Not just a little one either. He had it bad. 

He first realized he had it in high school. It evolved into macrophilia in the years since. He usually watched giantess videos online or read stories to satisfy his urges, but it was becoming more difficult to hide. The last time he went over to Rebecca's she put her bare feet in his lap. He made up a lame excuse about having to do a work thing when he could no longer hide his erection and left. 

The carefully maintained mask he wore to seem like a normal guy was slipping off. If it slipped much more people would see him for what he really was and that couldn't happen. No, Will had to turn down her offer. 

" Sorry, can't. I'm working late. Maybe we can hang out this week some time? " he replied. 

He put his phone back in his pocket and tried to focus on finishing the report. The office was eerily quiet except for the air conditioning. Only a couple other people and the janitor were still there. Will looked at the time on his computer to see it was nearly 11 PM. Wanting to get out of there as soon as possible, he started working faster. Five minutes later, he was done and logged off his computer. 

He slung his bag over his shoulder and put his coat on top of it. He got on the elevator and hit the button for the lobby. Will was a pretty average looking guy. Five foot ten with short, dark brown hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a blue dress shirt, a blue striped tie, gray pants, and black shoes. His phone vibrated while he leaned against the wall. Another message from Rebecca. 

" Alright. Don't work too late. Night. " 

" Night. " 

Will let out another agitated sigh and smacked his head against the wall. He wanted so badly to go over to Rebecca's, but he couldn't trust himself. The image of her beautiful feet crept into his mind. He shook it away as the elevator rumbled to a stop. His footsteps echoed throughout the silent lobby, and he half wondered if he'd get overtime for this. 

The parking lot only had three cars left. He walked to his car and unlocked the driver side door. His car was somewhat old and had its share of problems, but it still got him from point A to point B. Dropping his bag on the passenger seat, he started it up. Suddenly, Will felt like he needed to drown his sorrows in a drink. He knew just the place to go to. 

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

McHenry's was the closest bar to Will's apartment and the one he usually went to. The bar looked pretty normal on the inside. Booths, tables, and bar stools spread all over the place. A couple TVs and sports memorabilia hung up on the brick walls. Will sat at the bar itself, almost done with his first beer. 

He had rolled up the sleeves of his shirt and loosened his tie. The place wasn't very busy, maybe ten other people were there. He threw back the rest of his beer in one go. As he set the bottle down, he felt rather than saw someone sit on the bar stool next to him. 

" Long day, huh? " a girl's voice asked.

Will turned his head to see an attractive girl that appeared to be about his age looking at him. The girl had long, jet-black hair that fell around her shoulders and deep tan skin. Her eyes were dark brown and she was grinning slightly. She was wearing a white blouse, torn jeans that went halfway down her calf, and strappy sandals with a small heel. He lingered on her feet for a moment before snapping back to her eyes. 

" Uhhh... yeah. Is it that obvious? " he chuckled awkwardly. 

" You look pretty beat. Sorry, I didn't mean to weird you out. I swear I don't usually talk to random strangers in bars. You just looked like you could use someone to talk to. " the girl explained. 

" Don't worry about it. I'm Will by the way. " he said, offering his hand. 

The girl shook his hand. 

" Hi, Will. I'm Maize. What do you say we get some drinks and you tell me about your day? " 

" Do you seriously wanna hear about my crappy day? We just met. " 

" Sure. I needed a drinking buddy anyways. " 

Maize got the bartender's attention and waved him over. Will wasn't sure what it was, but something made him want to talk to this odd girl... 

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

Half an hour later, Will was drunkenly fumbling with his keys while Maize waited patiently. After drinking some shots together, she suggested they call it a night. He, in his drunken state, asked if she wanted to go to his place and she surprisingly said yes. The girl could really hold her liquor. She didn't seem even the slightest bit tipsy. Finally, he got the key in the lock and opened his door. 

" Ta-da! " he said, stepping aside so she could go in first. 

Maize laughed and entered his apartment. Will's place was pretty small, but it worked for just him. It consisted of one somewhat large room that had everything except the bathroom in it. It served as his kitchen, living room, and bedroom all in one. The only other door was on the left side of the room and lead into the bathroom. The bathroom itself was small with a sink, a toilet, and a shower all cramped together. On the right side of the room was the kitchen area and TV. His bed was in the far left corner and his computer directly to the left of the front door. 

" Sorry 'bout the mess. I wasn't expecting to bring anybody back here. " he said, flipping on the lights. 

" I don't mind. " she replied. 

" Can I get you anything? Water? Something to eat? " 

" No, thanks. Where should I put my purse? " 

" You can put it on the kitchen table right there. I gotta use the bathroom. Make yourself at home. " 

Will tossed his bag and coat onto his bed, then went into the bathroom. Unbuttoning his pants, he began relieving himself. It was during this time that he started to question what he was doing. Bringing a girl home from the bar was highly unlike him. He had never done it once in his whole life. There was just something about this girl that made him act strange. Maybe it was just the alcohol. 

He flushed the toilet, quickly washed his hands, and went back out to the living room. Maize was sitting on his couch, reading a book that had been on his coffee table. Will flopped down on the opposite end of the couch. 

" What do you wanna do? " 

" Let's watch TV for a little while. " 

" Alright. " he said, turning on the TV. 

" Is it okay if I take my shoes off? " she asked. 

His eyes widened at her question. 

" Yeah... Go ahead. " 

Maize bent over and undid the zipper on each of her sandals. She pulled her feet out, then brought her left foot up onto her knee. 

" Man, my feet hurt. I walked all over town today. " she complained, working her thumbs into her sole. 

Will's eyes were glued to her foot. His member was already twitching in his pants. 

" You know I've given a few foot massages before... I've been told I'm pretty good at it. Want me to give you one? " he offered, still looking at her feet. 

" Really? You wouldn't mind? " 

" Not at all. " 

" Okay! " she said happily. 

She brought her legs up onto the couch and put her feet in his lap. Wasting no time, he grabbed her right foot with both hands. Maize's feet were long and slender with long toes to match. Her toes were unpainted. He let out a small gasp when his thumb made contact with her incredibly soft sole. He had given ex-girlfriend's and even Rebecca massages before, but it had been awhile since the last time. 

Will started working his thumbs into her slightly warm sole. Maize let out a sigh of pleasure and leaned back on the couch's armrest. 

" That feels great! You are good at this. " 

He didn't even respond to her compliment. He was too absorbed in rubbing every inch and wrinkle of her foot. By now, his manhood was standing at full attention. He laced his fingers between her toes and they gripped back. He couldn't stop himself any longer. There was something he wanted to do and the alcohol urged him on. He brought her foot up to his lips and planted a kiss right in the middle of her sole. 

He immediately regretted doing it right after. The mask was completely thrown away now. How would Maize react? Would she play it off like it was nothing and leave or call him a creep? He slowly lifted his eyes to find out. Maize was staring right back at him with an unreadable expression. She didn't look mad or creeped out. They sat like that for a few nerve-racking moments before she finally spoke. 

" Well? Keep going. " she said, flashing him a smile. 

Will's jaw dropped in surprise. This was not at all the reaction he was expecting. She was fine with it and wanted him to keep going! He had never considered the possibility of a girl being okay with his foot fetish. He always went to the worst-case scenario. 

" Will? Do you want to keep going? " 

Maize's question broke him out of his state of shock. 

" Um, yes. I do. Sorry. " 

" Then go ahead. " she said, raising her foot in front of his face. 

He didn't need to be told a third time. He puckered his lips and kissed her sole all over. She brought her other foot up and he kissed that one too. Suddenly, Maize forced her toes into his mouth. He took the hint and started sucking on them. He rubbed her other foot with his hands while he sucked. This was quickly becoming the best night of his life! He continued sucking and rubbing for five minutes until Maize pulled her feet away. 

" What's the matter? " he asked, breathing heavily. 

" Take off your pants and pull down your underwear. " she ordered. 

Will stood up, did as she asked, and sat back down. She put her feet back on his now bare lap. If he didn't know any better, he could've sworn her feet looked bigger. He blamed it on the drinks and waited for Maize to do whatever she had in mind. 

" Looks like I'm not the only one who enjoyed that. " she laughed. 

She grabbed his erect member between her large toes, sending a shiver up his spine. Slowly, she began to stroke her toes up and down. His member twitched in excitement. Maize quickened the pace steadily. Up and down, up and down. Will bit his lip in pure ecstasy. He tried to hold himself for as long as possible, but quickly gave in. He exploded all over her foot. 

" Wow... Thanks for letting me do that. It was amazing. " he said, pulling his boxers up. 

" It was my pleasure. " 

She got a tissue from the box on his coffee table and wiped off her foot. Will was suddenly overcome by a wave of tiredness and slumped onto the couch cushions. Within moments he was fast asleep. 

End Notes:
Expect the second chapter soon. Please leave a comment or constructive review.
Morning After by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Here's chapter 2. Unlike my other stories, I have a few chapters of this already written ahead of time. I'm going to try to stay at least one chapter ahead of what I post. We'll see how this plan goes. The next chapter will be up in a couple days. Please leave a comment or review. I really wanna know what you guys think of the story.

Behind The Mask: Chapter 2

Will awoke the next morning feeling groggy and confused. He was on his couch and only wearing a wrinkled dress shirt, boxers, and socks. 

" What the hell happened last night? " he wondered. 

" Morning, sleepy head. " a voice said to his right. 

He looked over to find an exotically beautiful girl sitting at his kitchen table. Upon seeing her, some of the previous nights events came back to him. Specifically, everything he did to her feet last night. Maize probably saw him visibly pale when he remembered. 

" Morning... " he quietly replied. 

On the inside, he was freaking out. The thing he feared most had happened. Someone knew about his foot fetish. He felt like throwing up and wasn't sure if it was his secret being blown or all the drinks last night. 

" Are you alright? " Maize asked, walking over to him. 

" Yeah. I'm fine. Just a little hungover. " he lied. 

Weirdly, he didn't feel the usual effects of a hangover. He felt surprisingly good actually. 

" If this is about last night, don't worry. You're not the first guy I've met who has a foot fetish. Your secret's safe with me. " 

Will gave her an uncertain look. 

" Come on, Will. Who would I even tell? We just met last night. I don't know any of your friends. I wouldn't want to tell them anyways. " 

She sat down next to him on the couch. 

" Sorry. You're kind of the first person who knows... " 

" Ah, I see. If it makes you feel better, I really enjoyed last night. Definitely the best foot massage I've ever had. Thank you. " 

" You're welcome. " he said, turning slightly red. 

" Well, I should probably get going. If you ever want to do this again, here's my number. " Maize said, handing him a folded piece of paper. 

Will took it, only giving her a small smile and a nod in response. She got up, grabbed her purse, and opened the door. 

" It was nice meeting you, Will. See you around. " 

" Bye. " he said, raising a hand. 

He found his pants from the previous day on the floor and dug his phone out of the pocket. Looking at the time, he discovered he still had an hour and a half before he needed to go to work. He decided to take a shower first thing and took off his shirt. He threw it into his laundry basket, then unfolded the paper Maize gave him. It did have her number and her name written in loopy handwriting with a little heart drawn under it. 

Will didn't know what to think of the strange girl. Like it or not, she knew his secret. She did let him mess around with her feet and said she wouldn't tell anybody. He didn't have any reason not to believe her. The fact that she knew his secret still made him anxious though. Maize could tear off his mask for all the world to see who he really was. He folded the paper back up and put it in one his computer desk's drawers. He needed to get ready for work. 

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

Will sat in his cubicle, doing his daily duties on the computer. His mind was somewhere else entirely though and he was working slowly because of it. He couldn't stop thinking about the night before and Maize. A small part of him still didn't believe that a girl actually let him play with her feet. It seemed too good to be true. Not to mention the fact that she was willing to do it again. 

" Hey, Peterson. Are you daydreaming? " a familiar voice suddenly said from behind. 

Will stopped himself from letting out an annoyed groan. 

" No, Francis. I'm working. " he said, turning his chair around to face the person. 

Francis Schneider was Will's boss. He was only a couple positions higher than him in the company and pretty low on the food chain. In fact, in a few years Will could probably take his job if he played his cards right. Because of that and his inferiority complex, he had made it his goal to make Will's life suck any way he could. Francis was a shorter man with balding black hair and a large nose. 

" I've told you before! It's Mr. Schneider. " 

" Sorry, Mr. Schneider. " he replied without meaning it. 

" Anyways, " he began, straightening his ugly tie " , that report you did last night wasn't terrible. I may have you stay late more often. " 

Will bit back a snarky response. 

" Whatever you say, Mr. Schneider. " 

" Good. Back to work! " Francis said, walking away. 

He mumbled some choice words under his breath before turning back to his computer. After working for about fifteen more minutes, he got a message on his phone. It was from Rebecca. 

" Hey. You wanna get some lunch at the diner? " 

He checked the time and his lunch break was coming up soon. 

" Yeah, sure. I'll meet you there. " he replied. 

" Ok! See ya in a bit :) " 

Will continued to work for a few minutes before logging off his computer and gathering his things. 

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

Claudia's Diner was a restaurant Will and Rebecca often went to for lunch. It wasn't far from either of their workplaces and the food was good. Plus, whenever they went the place was never very busy. He pulled into a parking spot and got out of his car. He immediately spotted Rebecca's car also in the lot. 

He climbed the small concrete staircase to the entrance and went inside. Claudia's was an average looking diner. Multiple booths with red seat cushions. A long, polished counter with seats in front of it. There was even a jukebox in the corner. Will looked around until he saw Rebecca sitting in one of the booths. 

" Hey, Becca. " he said, sliding into the booth across from her. 

" Oh, hey! " she replied, looking up from her phone. 

Rebecca was quite the beautiful girl. She had somewhat pale white skin and long brunette hair. Her eyes were a light blue color. She was kind of on the tall side for a girl, standing at five foot eight. Today, she was wearing a burgundy blouse with short sleeves. He couldn't see the rest of her outfit because she was sitting down, but he assumed she was wearing a skirt and closed toe heels as she usually did for work. He also knew she was a shoe size 10 with wide feet. 

" So, how have you been? Rebecca asked, putting her phone away. 

" I'm alright. Kinda tired from working late last night. What about you? " 

He definitely wasn't going to mention Maize to her. That could lead to all kinds of trouble. 

" I'm good. Did you get a chance to watch the new Game of Thrones yet? " 

" Nope, so don't spoil it. " 

" Come on. You know I would never do that. " 

" Uh huh. Sure. " 

Rebecca laughed as a waitress walked up to their table. 

" Can I take your order? " she asked, happily. 

Will ordered a burger with fries and Rebecca ordered a salad. 

" Coming right up. " 

Will's mind drifted back to Maize after the waitress left. What was he going to do about this situation? Should he just pretend it never happened and avoid her or explore it further? She was the first girl to ever let him do that and her feet were quite sexy. Maize even offered to do it again sometime. Could he really turn down an opportunity like that? 

" Will? Hello? " Rebecca said, waving a hand in front of his face. 

He started from his train of thought being interrupted. 

" Sorry. What were you saying? " 

" I asked how work was going. What were you thinking about? You had this weird look on your face I've never seen before. " 

" I was uh... thinking about work actually. Francis told me I might be working late more often. " he lied. 

Rebecca didn't look entirely convinced, that's what happens when you know someone for so long, but she didn't pursue it. 

" That guy's such an ass. I hope he gets some karma for all the crap he does. " 

" Seriously. " 

The two of them continued to talk crap about Francis until their food came and then made small talk. They split the bill when they were done and walked out to the parking lot. 

" Are you sure you're okay? You seem distracted. " Rebecca asked, putting a hand on his shoulder. 

" Yeah. I'll talk to you later, alright? " Will said, giving her a quick hug. 

" Alright. Bye. " 

Rebecca walked to her car, glancing back at him with a concerned look. He felt bad for hiding something from her, but he couldn't risk her finding out about Maize. He wasn't ready for her to learn about his secret yet. Will had finally decided what he was going to do about Maize though. Tomorrow, he would message her and ask if she wanted to see him again. If she did, he would see how things went from there. He took a deep breath and went to his car. 
The Good Witch by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:

This chapter is mainly plot, but it's also where things start to get interesting. The next chapter will have some of the good stuff ;)

Behind The Mask: Chapter 3

Will sat on his couch, holding Maize's phone number. He'd been staring at it for about five minutes now, considering if this was what he truly wanted to do. Today was his day off from work and he spent most of it relaxing at home. When it became night, he decided it was time to message Maize. He retrieved the number from his desk and sat down to text her, but now he was stalling. Will was scared to let someone see the real him again. Could he really trust Maize? What if this was all an elaborate prank? 

" Ah, screw it. Wondering will drive me crazy. I'm just gonna do it. " he thought, typing her number into his phone. 

" Hey, Maize. It's Will from the other night. I was wondering if maybe you'd like to get together tonight? " 

He sent the message feeling quite nervous. A couple minutes later, he got a reply. 

" Sure. I'm free. How about you come over to my place this time though? " 

Will wasn't expecting that, but he didn't have a problem with it. 

" Okay. I can do that. Where do you live? " 

Maize sent him her address and told him to wait five minutes before coming over. He said he would and locked his phone. Looking down at his clothes, a t-shirt and gym shorts, he realized he needed to change. 

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

Will arrived at Maize's apartment twenty minutes later. She didn't live far from him at all. He'd changed into jeans and a clean t-shirt. Taking a deep breath, he raised his hand and knocked on the door. Within moments, the door opened. 

" Hi, Will! I wasn't expecting to hear from you so soon. Come in. " Maize said, stepping aside. 

" Hey. " he replied, entering her apartment. 

Maize's apartment was much larger than his own. Just the living room alone was almost as big as his whole apartment. All of the furniture and appliances looked like they were fairly expensive. To his left was a wooden dining table with six chairs. There was only a table pushed up against the wall with some plants and unlit candles to his right. 

The living room had a dark blue couch with a blanket covering it and two plush chairs on its left and right. A huge flat screen TV and entertainment center were up against the far wall with a tall DVD rack next to it. The far wall also had two windows that looked out onto the street below. There was a hallway on the left that he assumed lead to the kitchen, bathroom, and Maize's bedroom. 

" Wow. This is a nice place. " Will said, looking around. 

" Thanks. My mother insists on sending me money every few months, so I put it to good use. " she said, not sounding entirely happy about it. 

He made a mental note not to ask about her mom. Will turned back to her and saw she was leaning against the front door with her arms crossed over her chest. Maize was wearing a gray tank top and purple, flannel pajama pants. Her hair was loose and hanging around her shoulders. He looked down for a second and saw her bare feet peeking out of the pants. He briefly wondered why he had gotten dressed if she was just wearing pajamas. 

" So, why did you want to see me? Were you wanting to have some fun again? " she asked, raising an eyebrow and grinning. 

" Um, no. Well... I don't know. Maybe? I was thinking we could talk and get to know each other. I know nothing about you and you know my biggest secret. " 

" That's fair. There's something I need to tell you anyways. Let's sit on the couch. Can I get you a drink? " 

" Sure. I'll take some water, please. " 

" Coming right up. " Maize said, walking down the hallway and turning left. 

Will sat down on the couch, wondering what she wanted to tell him. She came back out and handed him a glass of water before sitting next to him. 

" What was it you wanted to tell me? " he asked and sipped some water. 

Maize took a deep breath and looked him dead in the eye with a serious expression. 

" Okay. You're probably not going to believe any of this, but I want you to try to stick with me. Can you do that? " 

" Okay. I'll try... " he said, confused yet interested at the same time. 

" The other night at the bar I didn't just decide to talk to you at random. I chose you for a reason. I chose you because I could hear your thoughts. You sounded really depressed, so I wanted to cheer you up. " 

Will almost wanted to laugh, but her serious expression stopped him from doing it. This had to be a joke. 

" You... heard my thoughts? " he said disbelievingly. 

" Yes. And that's not all. You weren't as drunk as you thought you were that night. I kind of... influenced your mind. I made you more willing to do things you wouldn't normally do. That's why you acted on your foot fetish without caring. It wasn't the alcohol. I knew that's what you wanted and I wanted to make you happy. I also made my feet bigger when I was giving you the foot job. " 

The joke officially wasn't funny anymore. 

" You influenced my mind. What are you even trying to say? That you're some kind of witch or something?! " he asked, standing up in a huff. 

" Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm a witch, Will. " Maize said, getting up as well. 

" Alright. I've heard enough. Thanks for the other night, but please don't try to talk to me again. I hope you had fun messing with the weirdo. " 

Will began walking to the door. As he neared it, the table that had been against the wall moved in front of the door seemingly by itself. All of the candles on the table suddenly lit as if by magic. He froze in place, just staring at the table blocking his path. 

" I'm not messing with you. It's the truth. " 

He turned around to find her standing right in front of him. 

" No way. There is no such thing as witches. That's all make believe and fairy tales. " he said, subconsciously taking a step back. 

Maize grinned in response and one of the candles came floating over his shoulder then stopped in mid-air between them. 

" I was planning on easing you into this, but I couldn't let you leave. Witches are real and I'm one of them. " 

Will looked at the floating candle, unable to believe what he was seeing. 

" This is all an elaborate trick, right? I'm on some new prank show? " 

" Nope. This isn't a trick. There are no wires or anything. Check for yourself. " 

He waved his hands all around the candle and found nothing to make him think it was a trick. 

" Holy shit. You're serious? You are a witch... " he whispered, starting to feel slightly lightheaded. 

" Yes. I would show you some more magic, but I think I'll hold off for now. Come on. You should sit down. " she said, walking over to the couch. 

He followed her without a word and plopped into a seat. 

" I imagine you have a million questions in your head right now. I'm completely willing to answer all of them. Fire away. " Maize offered, sitting in one of the chairs. 

Will didn't say anything for a few minutes. He was too busy trying to wrap his head around all of it. Witches were real and one of them had given him a magical toe job. One question kept running through his mind and that's the one he asked. 

" Everything you said about wanting to make me happy, that was true too? " 

" Yes. " 

" Why me? Why did you care about making me happy so much? I'm just a random guy whose thoughts you read in some bar. A guy with a foot fetish. Why did you choose me? " he asked, looking her right in the eyes. 

" In your mind, you think of yourself as someone wearing a mask to hide who you really are. I know what it's like to hide who you are. As a witch, I've had to do it my whole life. I wanted to give you a chance to be yourself without worrying. " Maize explained. 

" Oh. Thank you. " Will replied, unsure of what else to say. 

" You're welcome. You must have some more questions than that though. Keep asking. " 

He rubbed his chin with his hand, thinking of more questions. 

" Okay... What can you do with magic? What are the limits? " 

" Hmmm... I guess it would be easier to tell you what I can't do. Magic can't mess with time. We can't go into the future or past and we can't freeze time. I can't bring someone back from the dead, but I can heal someone to a certain degree. Minor injuries and stuff like that. I can't cure terminal illnesses or heal mortal injuries. Witches have our own laws just like normal people do. We can't just go around and do whatever we want all the time. If someone breaks our laws, we have our own version of police to arrest them. We're technically not supposed to interfere in the lives of normal people, but no one really follows that rule. As long as we don't permanently harm them, they let it slide. " 

" Wow... Okay. You said before that you could hear my thoughts. So you can read minds? " 

" Yes, but I haven't done it the entire time you've been here. I can control it. " she assured him. 

" I'm not sure how I feel about that, but I guess it's not important. You also said that made your feet bigger the other night. Does that mean you can control your size? " 

" I can control pretty much anything's size. Shrinking and growing. One of the few things I can't change is another witch. Some of our powers don't work on other witches. That would require a potion. " 

Will's mind briefly went to standing in front of Maize's feet at only a few inches tall. He could actually live out the stories he read online. He pushed the thought away because now was not the time for it. 

" I think I need a minute to let this sink in. This is a lot to take in all at once. " he said, leaning back on the couch. 

" Of course. How about you hold on to the rest of your questions and if you stick around long enough, you'll see what I can do for yourself. " 

" Okay. So... Where do we go from here? " 

" There's one more thing I need to tell you first. You can't tell anyone that I'm a witch. Not even your best friend. No one would probably believe you, but you never know who might hear it through the grapevine. If certain people found out, it could be dangerous for me. If you tell anybody, I'll have to erase your memory. " 

" Whoa, what? Erase my memory? Like Men in Black? " he interjected. 

" No. I don't have a neuralyzer, Will. I would just erase all your memories of me. You'd go on with your life like you never met me afterwards. " 

" I swear I won't tell anyone. We both know one of each other's secrets now. It's fair. " 

" Good. Now that you know everything you need to, I can tell you my idea. " Maize said, moving to the spot next to him on the couch. 

" What idea? " Will asked. 

" When I read your mind that night at the bar, I learned a lot about you. Specifically, about your friend Rebecca and your crush on her. " 

" Oh. Could you do me a favor and not read my mind anymore? Like ever? It's too weird. " 

" Sure. I still might do it accidentally sometimes though. Force of habit. Anyways, my idea is to help you tell Rebecca about your foot fetish and ask her out. " 

" Ummm... I don't know, Maize. I'm not ready for that yet. What if she thinks I'm a creep? " he said, scratching the back of his head. 

" That's why I'm going to help you. I want you to be able to be yourself without worrying. You're not just going to come right out and tell her. We're going to work up to that. Besides, if it doesn't go well I can erase her memory. " 

Will hadn't thought about that. Maize was offering to help him do what he'd been afraid to for years now. Her magic could really be helpful too. Considering everything there was only one logical choice. 

" Alright. Let's give it a shot. I have nothing to lose I guess. " 

" Great! You won't regret it, I promise. " she said, grabbing his arm in excitement. 

" What do we do now? Should I go home and we can talk earlier tomorrow? " 

" We could have some fun. " she offered, giving him that mischievous grin that he was starting to recognize. 

" What did you have in mind? " he asked, feeling excited and nervous at the same time.

End Notes:

Please comment or review!

Having Some Fun by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Hello again! I'm back to bring you chapter 4 of BTM. This time around we find out what Maize meant by "fun". I realized I forgot to mention that the current tags of this story aren't going to be the only ones. They are just the tags that are going to be showing up the most. I'll likely add some other tags as they appear in the story. I hope you enjoy!
Behind The Mask: Chapter 4

" What did you have in mind? " Will asked. 

" Well there was something else I learned while reading your mind the other night... " Maize said, turning her head. 

" Jeez. Is there anything you don't know about me? " 

" I didn't go very deep, I promise. I just heard what you were already thinking about that night. " 

Will thought back to the night at the bar and realized those were the things that had been on his mind. 

" Alright. But seriously don't read my mind anymore. " 

" I already said I would try my best. Anyways, the other thing I learned was that you're a macrophile. You fantasize about being shrunken down at a woman's feet. " 

" Yeah. That's right. " he said, not seeing where she was going with this. 

" Hello! What were we just talking about? I have the power to change things size. I can make your fantasy a reality. " Maize explained, smacking his shoulder. 

Will felt kind of dumb that he hadn't thought of that himself. Maize could actually make the dream he'd had since high school come true. He found himself hesitating to say anything though. Now that he had the opportunity, he was somewhat scared to do it. Fantasizing about it was one thing, actually being shrunk was another. He would be completely at Maize's mercy. 

" What's the matter? I thought you would like this. " she asked after a few moments. 

" I'm worried. Shrinking was always just a fantasy to me. Doing it for real is scary. What if something happens? " 

" Will, I would never hurt you. And if you think that I'm going to shrink you and keep you for the rest of your life, don't. If I had wanted to do that, I could've the other night and no one would have known. " 

The thought hadn't even crossed his mind, but she was right. She had multiple chances to do anything she wanted to him. Part of him was also very intrigued to see what it would be like. He couldn't pass up a chance to live out his fantasy. 

" Okay. Let's try it out. How do you do it? " he asked. 

" To shrink things I just focus on it and picture it getting smaller in my mind. Other magic and spells are more complicated. " Maize explained. 

" How small would you shrink me? " 

" I don't know. That's up to you. How small would you be comfortable with? " 

Will thought about it for a minute. 

" Hmmm... Maybe twelve inches to start? I don't wanna become too small too fast. " 

" Alright. Twelve inches it is. It's not going to be exact but I can get you close. You might want to take your clothes off now. You're not gonna need them. Plus I'd probably mess up their size if you take them off after I shrink you. " Maize said, standing up. 

Will looked down at his clothes and then back at her. 

" Come on, Will. I already saw your private parts the other night. Remember? Don't be shy. " 

" Okay. Where should I put my clothes? " he asked, standing up as well. 

" Just put them on that chair for now. " she said, pointing to the soft looking chair next to him. 

Will began the awkward process of removing his clothes while Maize watched. She stood there not even trying to hide that she was looking, grinning the whole time. He took his shirt off first, then his pants and boxers. His shoes and socks were the last to come off. He stuffed his socks in each shoe and left them by the front door. Now completely naked, he stood by the front door covering his crotch with one hand. 

" Not bad at all. Are you ready? " Maize laughed, looking him up and down. 

" Yeah. Go ahead. " Will said, taking a deep breath. 

Maize raised one hand with her palm facing him and made a downward motion. As soon as she did, he suddenly felt a tingly sensation throughout his body. Dizziness overcame him as the room began to expand out. In seconds the kitchen table and couch surpassed him in size. The ceiling might as well have been hundreds of feet away. 

When he stopped shrinking he stumbled and dropped to one knee. The dizziness quickly subsided and he slowly got back to his feet. Will looked around at his now much larger surroundings in amazement. The normal sized furniture was now two or three times his size at least. He would need a boost just to get onto one of the kitchen table's chairs now. He heard a thudding noise and turned towards the source. 

The sound was Maize, now towering over him, coming around the couch and standing in front of him. Each of her steps were surprisingly loud in his shrunken state. He looked down at her giant feet while her toes wiggled excitedly. Maize let out a small laugh high above his head. 

" Do you like the view down there, little guy? " 

Will tilted his head back to see her face and nodded. At his new size, he only came up to a couple inches below her knee. She wasn't an especially tall girl at normal size, maybe slightly above average. Maize sat down, tucking her legs underneath her. 

" How is it? Too much? Want me to make you bigger? " she asked, inspecting him.

 Her voice was also louder. 

" No. I'm okay. " he replied. 

Will touched his throat, noticing his voice was higher pitched. 

" Oh. That's a side effect of the shrinking. I can change that. " 

Maize touched her ear and he saw a blue spark flash. She pointed at him and he saw the same blue spark. 

" There. Now I won't make you go deaf and I'll be able to hear you better. Your voice shouldn't sound squeaky either. " 

" Cool. " 

She was right, his voice sounded normal. 

" So? How is it? Do you like it? " she asked again. 

" It's... amazing. You're amazing. I almost can't believe this is really happening. " he said, flexing his fingers in front of his face. 

" Well it is happening. Think of this as a test run to see if you like being small. If at any time you want me to make you normal size, just say the word. " Maize said, poking him in the chest and making him stumble back. 

Will grabbed her finger to steady himself. Something about being shrunken was making him unsteady. He suddenly realized that the finger he was holding onto was about as big as his arm! 

" No way! This is awesome! " he finally replied, grinning up at her. 

" I'm happy you're enjoying it. We should probably head to my room. My roommate could come home any time and I haven't told her you're here yet. " 

" You have a roommate? Is she a witch too? " 

" Yep. She likes to go out at night. Go drinking and stuff. You might see her. Just so you know she's... uh... not as nice as I am. If she doesn't talk to you first, don't say anything. " she advised, searching for the right words. 

" Um... Alright. I'll keep that in mind. " 

Will hoped he didn't meet her without Maize there. He was afraid to think what a witch who wasn't as nice as Maize did with their powers. 

" Is it okay if I pick you up? It'd probably take you a few minutes to walk to my room. " 

He looked down at his naked body. 

" Are you sure? " 

" It's no big deal and I'll be careful. " 

" Alright. Go ahead. " he said nervously, raising his arms. 

Maize gently wrapped her hands around him and lifted him into the air, standing up as well. Will watched as the ground moved farther and farther away. A fall from this height would most certainly injure him, if not kill him. He grabbed onto Maize's fingers tightly just to be safe. She carried him down the hall and opened the first door on the right. 

" I'm gonna go get your clothes. Make yourself comfortable. " she said, carefully placing him on a huge bed. 

He took a moment to look around her room. Maize's room was average sized for a bedroom. Her bed was up against the far right wall when you walked in, neatly made with a light pink blanket covering it. A small nightstand stood on the left side of the bed. A lamp, an alarm clock, and a framed picture of a man and woman embracing were on top of it. 

" Those must be her parents. " Will thought, looking at the picture. 

A large dresser with a mirror was on the right side of the bed. Makeup products were scattered across the top along with glass bottles of odd colored liquids. While she was carrying him in he had seen a wooden chest at the foot of her bed. Two bookcases were up against the wall across from the bed. They were packed with tons of books, from paperbacks to thick leather bound tomes. A small window was also across from the doorway with its shutters closed. 

Will found himself slightly disappointed that he didn't see a black cauldron in the witch's room. Witches always had those in TV shows and movies. 

" Wait... Is that racist? " he wondered. 

As he was thinking about that, Maize came back in with the neatly folded stack of his clothes. 

" Hey. You still alright? " she asked, setting the clothes on top of the chest. 

" Yep. I think I'm used to it now. " 

" Good. Let's get to the fun part. " Maize said, sitting down on her bed. 

" Okay! " Will said excitedly. 

" Go down to the foot of the bed. I don't wanna kick you accidentally. " 

He quickly jogged to the foot and turned back to her. The mattress made each of his steps bouncy. Maize carefully brought her legs up onto the bed and stretched them out. He watched in awe as her big soles slid towards him. It was like a sight from the most lovely of dreams, except it was actually happening! 

He was a few inches taller than the tips of her toes at his shrunken height. If Will had to guess, he'd say she was a shoe size eight at least. She spread her toes out wide and scrunched them enticingly. He could already feel his member getting hard. 

" Go on, Will. Touch them. I know you want to. " Maize whispered. 

" Are you reading my mind again? " 

" No. It's kind of obvious by the look on your face and... " 

She held up her pinky finger and wiggled it. Will looked down at his crotch to find his member fully erect already. He awkwardly tried to hide it with his hands. 

" I swear there's a good reason for the shrinkage. " he nervously joked. 

She laughed at the bad joke. 

" Go ahead. I want another foot massage. It might be even better with those little hands. " 

Maize leaned back on her pillows, waiting for him to begin. Slowly, he stepped in front of her right foot. He admired her sole for a moment, inspecting every crease and wrinkle. His eyes traveled up from her heel to her toes. Maize's toes were twitching in excitement. Will couldn't wait any longer. 

He grabbed her big toe with both hands. The huge digit easily dwarfed his hands. Her skin still felt just as soft as the other night. She clearly took very good care of her feet. He rubbed her toe thoroughly, working his fingers in. Maize let out a satisfied sigh. 

" Amazing. I wouldn't mind some kisses too. " she hinted. 

Will started planting kisses on the toes as he rubbed them. The scent of her foot was magnified by his small size and it was intoxicating. After he finished rubbing all of her toes, he realized something didn't feel right. He felt like he should be enjoying this even more than he was. The answer popped into his head almost immediately. This was amazing, but it wasn't exactly the fantasy he'd had countless times. 

" Hey, Maize? " Will called out to the relaxing witch. 

" Something wrong? " she responded, opening one eye. 

" No. I was just going to ask if you could make me smaller. " 

" Smaller? How much smaller were you thinking? " 

" Maybe... three inches? That sounds good. You'd have to roll over onto your stomach though. " 

" Are you sure you're ready to get smaller than this? This is your first time. " she asked, leaning forward. 

" I think I'm as ready as I'll ever be. I want to do it. " he replied, standing between her feet. 

" Okay. If you say so. " 

Maize pointed her index finger at him and Will immediately dwindled in size. The wave of dizziness washed over him, but wasn't as bad. He almost fell over when he saw his even bigger surroundings. Twelve inches had been somewhat intimidating, but three inches was scary. Maize's feet now towered over him. She could push one of her feet down on him and crush him with little effort. There was nothing he could do to stop her. 

" Will, you don't need to be scared. I'd never hurt you. " she said reassuringly. 

" I know it's j- Wait. You just read my mind didn't you? " 

" Sorry. I'm so used to doing it. It's hard to turn off. " 

" Whatever. I know you're not going to hurt me. I'm freaking myself out for nothing. " 

" Good. You still have another foot to massage, little man. " 

She flipped over onto her stomach, so the soles of her feet were facing up. Her feet had to be at least twice his size now. The big toe alone looked like it was half his height. The view of her long, smooth sole was enough to make him hard all over again. He pictured himself sleeping on the soft expanse of flesh. 

Will had to know what it would feel like. He moved in front of her huge toes and marveled at the fact that he could distinctly see Maize's toeprints. Climbing up on her toes, he walked onto her sole. The pillowy flesh under his bare feet felt weird. He went to the center of her sole and laid down. It was as heavenly as he thought it would be. The soft sole all around him, almost conforming to him. The lovely scent of her foot pervading his nostrils. He never wanted to leave this spot! 

" I know you're probably having a blast down there, but the least you could do is rub my foot a bit. " Maize complained. 

Not wanting to anger the kind giantess who made this possible, Will started rubbing. He dug his elbows into her sole and worked them around while moving his body too. 

" There we go. " she said happily. 

He put all of his muscle into rubbing her foot, otherwise she probably wouldn't be able to feel it. He kept this up for a couple minutes before getting up on his hands and knees. A part of him wanted to just admire her beautiful sole for awhile, but there was something else he wanted to do even more. Will laid face down on her sole, spreading his limbs out wide. He buried his nose in her sole and took a long sniff. His rock hard member was poking into the soft sole. 

It was all too much for him to handle. He couldn't restrain himself any longer. The mask was ripped away once again. He began to hump her foot, bucking his hips wildly. Stretching his arms out as far as possible, he couldn't reach the side of her foot. He continued bucking in a steady rhythm until finally exploding all over Maize's sole. 

When he was done, he rolled off her foot and landed on his back breathing heavily. The mattress shook and creaked as Maize got up to a sitting position on the edge of her bed. 

" Did you like that? " she asked, looking down at him with a smile. 

" Yes... Very much. " Will panted out. 

" Happy to hear it. Let me clean up and then I'll make you normal sized. " 

" Alright. " he said, somewhat disappointed it was already over. 

Maize wiped the small mess he'd made off her foot with a finger and cleaned her finger with a tissue. She moved away from her bed and held out her palm again. The massive bedroom seemed to shrink all around him. His body covered an increasing part of the bed until his head and legs were hanging off the side. Will sat up and put his hands over his exposed manhood. He didn't feel any nausea at all that time. 

" Thank you so much, Maize. That was the greatest thing anyone has ever done for me. " 

" You're welcome. You can get dressed in here. Come right out when you're done and don't even think about taking anything in here. I'll know. " Maize said, tossing him his clothes. 

She left the room and closed the door behind her. He quickly got dressed, only looking at the strange things she had in her room, then went out to the living room. Maize was sitting in the armchair that faced the hallway as he came out. 

" What did you think of the test run? Is that something you'd like to do on a regular basis? " 

" Oh, yeah. That was amazing. It was everything I wanted and more. I almost didn't want you to make me normal sized again. " 

" Good. And you feel alright? You're not shorter or taller than you were before right? " 

" Uh... No. I don't think so. " he said, inspecting himself. 

" Just making sure. You look fine to me. " 

" So what should we do now? Call it a night? " 

Will looked at a clock on the wall and saw that it was much later than he thought. 

" Yeah. I guess so. My roommate might be home any minute and she'll probably be hammered. It'd be better if you met her when she isn't drunk. " 

" Okay. I'll take your word for it. " 

He got his shoes and socks then sat on the couch to put them on. 

" Thanks for the foot rub. You have a talent for it at any size. " she said, standing up. 

" Heh, no problem. Making that possible was thanks enough. " 

Both of them walked to the door and Maize held it open for him as he went out into the hall. 

" I don't think I can thank you enough for everything. It's very, very kind of you to do all of this for me. There's gotta be some way I can repay you. " Will said, turning back to her. 

" Your happiness is all I care about. But I wouldn't say no to some more foot massages. " she laughed. 

" That can easily be arranged. Good night, Maize. " 

" Good night, Will. I'll text you sometime tomorrow. I'm going to brainstorm some ideas on how to help you. " 

With that, Maize closed her door. He realized he had a big smile on his face. Maize was pulling him out of the depressing slump he'd been in for months now. This was the happiest he'd been in quite awhile. She was doing exactly as she said and giving him a chance to be himself, free of the mask. 

After being stifled by the mask for so long, it felt wonderful not having to worry about it if only for a short time. Maybe with the help of Maize and her magic he wouldn't need the mask much longer. The idea of finally telling Rebecca the truth was terrifying and joyous at the same time. Still smiling like a fool, he entered the apartment buildings small elevator. He hit the button for the ground floor and leaned against the elevator's wall. 

Moments later, the elevator arrived at its destination with a ding. The door slid open to reveal a short, red-headed girl who had been waiting for the elevator. The girl looked to be about Will's age and was wearing a dark blue club dress with a black leather jacket over it. A small purse was slung over one of her shoulders and she was holding a pair of black heels under her other arm. She had to be about 5'3'' or maybe slightly shorter. Her short red hair was styled nicely with curls and her eyes were green. 

Will took a quick glance down at her petite, pale feet. He moved to exit the elevator right as she moved to get on. He accidentally bumped into her shoulder as they passed each other. 

" Watch it, shithead! " she said, glaring up at him. 

Her breath reeked of alcohol! 

" Jeez. Sorry. " he coughed out, waving a hand in front of his face. 

She glared at him a second longer, then continued into the elevator mumbling the word "asshole". Will watched wordless as she pressed a button and the elevator door closed. 

" Wait a second... Was that Maize's roommate? " he wondered, not believing it. 

He left the building questioning how someone as nice as Maize could possibly live with someone as rude as that girl. 
End Notes:
Please comment or review.
Making Plans by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:

Hey! I have returned with another chapter of BTM. It wasn't supposed to take this long, but you know life gets in the way blah blah blah. Anyways, I am going to stick to the plan of staying one chapter ahead. Enjoy chapter 5!

Behind The Mask: Chapter 5

The next morning Will woke up feeling quite excited. It was his second day off from work and Maize was supposed to tell him her plan for helping him reveal his secret to Rebecca. The memories of the previous night with Maize were also still fresh in his mind. If he didn't know any better, he would've thought it had all been a glorious dream. Getting out of bed, he decided to make himself some breakfast. 

He pulled out a pan and fried two eggs, then made two pieces of toast with a glass of orange juice to chase it all down. As he ate his breakfast at the kitchen table, Will began thinking about the larger implications of witches being real. How many of them lived in his town besides Maize and her roommate? And if there were more, did he know or maybe even work with any of them? For all he knew Rebecca could be a witch. 

" No, I think I would know if one of my best friends was a witch. " he thought, taking a sip of orange juice. 

These were questions he hadn't thought of last night while talking to Maize. He would have to remember to ask her when they talked later. When he was done eating, he washed the dishes and went to the bathroom. After relieving himself, Will decided to take a shower. He took off the t-shirt and boxers he slept in and stepped into the shower. 

The water was the perfect temperature. He scrubbed the shampoo into his hair, then switched to doing the body wash. As he was washing himself, his mind returned to his night with Maize. It had been a truly amazing night. Seeing Maize stand before him like one of the giantesses from the stories he read. Massaging her feet while only being a couple inches taller than them. The breathtaking sight of her foot looming over him. 

Will braced himself against the shower wall with one hand and lowered his other hand down to his member, which was getting harder by the second. He took his shaft in his hand and began to slowly stroke it. Something about doing this seemed wrong to him, but he shook the feeling off. He continued to visualize the events of the previous night. Climbing onto her foot and laying down on her sole. He could practically smell the scent of her foot again now. 

The pace of his strokes quickened. His memories were changing into his own fantasy. He was no longer on Maize's sole, instead she was standing over him. He was still shrunken and she was smiling mischievously. He watched in awe as her huge foot lifted overhead and came down on top of him. He was forced onto his back as her toes pinned him. The lower half of his body was under her foot and he could feel his member rubbing against her skin. Will burst right onto the shower floor. He leaned against the wall breathing heavily with the water still hitting him. 

" Man, I hope Maize doesn't read my mind and hear about this, " he thought. 

Finishing up his shower, he got some clean clothes for the day. A blue t-shirt and tan cargo shorts specifically. The alarm clock on his night stand said it was already almost 11 AM. He plopped down on the couch and turned his phone on. There were no new messages from anyone. Since he didn't really have anything else to do, he turned on the TV. 

He watched reruns of a drama show for about an hour or two before getting a call from Maize. 

" Hello? " Will said, answering the call. 

" Hey, Will! How are you?  " she asked. 

" I'm... pretty good. How 'bout you? " he replied, thinking about his time in the shower. 

" I'm good. Are you busy? I came up with a few ideas on what we can do to help you. Plus, I figured you should meet my roommate. You guys will most likely see each other more than once while we're getting you ready to tell Rebecca how you feel, " Maize explained. 

" No, I'm not busy. Should I come over to your place or did you wanna meet somewhere? " 

" You can come over here. We're probably gonna have lunch soon. Have you eaten yet? " 

" Just breakfast a couple hours ago. " 

" Okay. We'll figure something out when you get here. See you in a bit. " 

" Alright. See ya, " he said ending the call. 

Will put his phone in his pocket and got his car keys from his computer desk. He was kind of nervous to meet Maize's roommate. After the warning she gave him, how could he not be? He really hoped it wasn't the drunk girl he bumped into getting off the elevator last night. If that was her, would she even remember him? She had been quite drunk. Trying not to worry about it, he went off to Maize's. 

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

Will stood in the front of the door to Maize's apartment. On the drive over, he kept thinking that drunk girl. It was too much of a coincidence, she had to be Maize's roommate. The best he could hope for is that she didn't remember him. He knocked on the door. 

After a few moments, Maize answered. Today she was wearing a burgundy, long sleeve shirt and jeans. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and her feet were bare. 

" Hey there. Ready to meet her? " she asked, raising an eyebrow. 

" I guess so, " he said uncertainly. 

She waved him inside and shut the door. 

" Kelsey! Could you come out here, please? " Maize called down the hallway. 

Will heard a door being closed and then footsteps as Kelsey made her way out to the living room. From the hallway came the short, redheaded girl he saw the night before. He almost wanted to let out an exasperated sigh, but stopped himself. 

" So this is the guy, huh? " Kelsey asked, crossing her arms. 

" Kels, this is Will. Will, this is Kelsey, " Maize introduced the two of them. 

" Nice to meet you, " he said, trying not to sound as nervous as he felt. 

At the very least, she didn't seem to remember their encounter. Kelsey was wearing a gray t-shirt, pink short shorts, and black socks. Her hair was straight now and hung freely. Kelsey stared at him intently for a few moments before her expression changed to anger. 

" You're the shithead who bumped into me last night! " she yelled, pointing an accusatory finger at him. 

" What? " Maize said surprised. 

" Last night when I was getting on the elevator some guy bumped me and almost knocked me over. I just read his thoughts and he was the guy! " Kelsey explained to her. 

" It was an accident. I said I was sorry. " Will quickly interjected. 

" I asked you not to read his mind. It's rude. " Maize scolded Kelsey. 

" I wanted to know more about the normie you told our secret to. Know if I could trust him. I just met him and he's already hiding stuff from us. " Kelsey replied. 

" All he did was bump into you. It's no big deal. " 

" I want to know what else he's hiding. " 

She walked right up to him and stared directly into his eyes. 

" Um... You don't have to read my mind. I could answer any questions you have about me. " he said, feeling uncomfortable. 

" You could lie. I'll learn everything I need to this way. " 

" Alright. Cut it out, Kels. " Maize said. 

" Oooooh! You have a foot fetish? And Maize shrunk you down to massage her feet last night. That's weird. You didn't mention that, Maize. And you- " 

She was cut off by Maize stepping between her and Will. 

" That's enough. Seriously. " she warned. 

Maize was a good few inches taller than Kelsey and she looked down at her with a stony expression. 

" Whatever. You two can do the weird stuff you were going to. I'll be in my room. You might wanna ask him about what he did in the shower this morning. Nice meeting you, Will. " Kelsey said, walking away. 

Will stood awkwardly in silence as Kelsey made her way to her room and slammed the door. Apparently she was always that rude. He hadn't even really considered that she could read his mind too. In a matter of moments, she had learned his biggest secret and more. She obviously didn't have any problems with doing it like Maize did. 

" Sorry about her. She said she wouldn't read your mind. I swear she's not always like that, " Maize finally said, breaking the silence. 

" It's alright, " Will replied. 

" Come on. Let's talk in my room. " 

He followed her into the room and she closed the door. 

" Should I even ask about what you did in the shower? " she asked. 

" I'd rather you didn't, " he said, avoiding her questioning look. 

" Okay. Let me tell you some of the ideas I had. " 

Maize sat on the edge of her bed with her legs crossed Indian style. When he continued to stand, she patted the spot next to her. 

" Take a seat. " 

He did as she asked and sat down. 

" What's your idea? " 

" The morning after we first met you said I was the first person who knew about your fetish, right? I'm the only one who knows? " 

" Well Kelsey knows now, but yeah you were the first. I'm pretty sure a couple ex-girlfriends had their suspicions too. "  

" What I'm trying to get at is that you've never actually told anyone about your fetish. I found out about it because I read your mind and so did Kelsey. Your ex-girlfriends put it together themselves. " 

" Oh. Yeah. That's right, " he said, looking at the floor. 

" It's nothing to be ashamed of, Will. I get it. This is where my first idea comes in. I think we should do another test run before you move on to telling Rebecca. It would give you a little bit of experience with telling someone and maybe boost your confidence, " Maize said, patting him on the shoulder. 

" Alright. That makes sense. How exactly would we do that though? " 

" I figured on your next day off we'd go to a bar or a club and you would pick up a girl. Once you got to her place or yours, you would tell her about your fetish. Whatever happens after that, I'll just erase her memory about your fetish when one of you leaves. " 

" It's been awhile since I've 'picked up' any girls, Maize. What if I can't find one who's interested? " Will asked. 

" That's why I'm going with you. If you're having trouble, I can help you out. " 

" Are you going to influence them like you did to me? That doesn't seem right. " 

" Not necessarily. When I influence someone I can't make them do something they wouldn't do by themselves. I couldn't make two people who have no interest in each other suddenly want to have sex, for example. Only something they already wanted to do on some level. " she explained. 

" Okay. I guess that's alright. What were your other ideas? " 

" My other idea might be more tricky. There's this potion I know of that links two people's dreams. With a little bit of alteration I could make it so you and Rebecca are fully aware of what's happening while you're dreaming. Once your dreams are linked, I can use my magic to control the dream. You could tell Rebecca your secret and see how it goes. If it goes poorly, she'll just think it was a weird dream when she wakes up. If it goes well, you two could have some fun in the dream. " Maize said, smiling. 

Will had to admit both of her ideas sounded good. She must have put some serious thought into this. One thing she said stood out to him. 

" Wait. You make potions? Like bubble, bubble, toil and trouble potions? " he said, making a swirling motion with his finger. 

Maize narrowed her eyes at him. " No, Will. I do not stand over a cauldron and say that. Nor do I wear a pointy hat, robes, or ride on a broom. This isn't a fairy tale or Harry Potter. " 

" Sorry, sorry. I wasn't trying to offend you. " he apologized, holding his hands up. 

" Anyways, yes, we do make potions. Sometimes magic itself isn't enough or we need to be discreet. Our magic may not always work on another witch, but a potion can. " 

She stood up and went over to her dresser. 

" What did you think all these bottles were the first time you were here? Makeup? " 

" I don't know. Guess I didn't put much thought into it. I did just find out the girl I met at a bar is a witch and was shrunken to twelve inches tall. " 

" Fair point. These are all potions that I keep around just in case. Weak sleeping potion, hangover cure, and general sickness cure. " Maize said, gesturing to different bottles. 

" Wow. That's amazing. What other potions can you make? " 

" There's this one. I whipped it up after meeting you. Go ahead and try it. " 

She held out a small bottle full of a purple liquid. 

" Uhhh... What does it do exactly? " he asked, peering at the bottle. 

" Not telling. If you trust me, you'll drink. " 

" Okay, but I better not turn into a rat or something. " 

" That's the spirit! " 

Will took the bottle and uncorked it. He sniffed at the contents, but there was no odor. 

" How much should I drink? " 

" All of it. " 

He swirled the liquid around and downed it all in one gulp. The potion tasted sour almost like an energy drink of some kind. Maize laughed at the face he made after tasting it. 

" Can you tell me what it does now? " he said, smacking his lips. 

" Wait for it. " she replied, grinning. 

" Come on. Wh- " 

He stopped talking when a wave of dizziness washed over him. Maize began to grow in height by the second. He looked down to see his legs receding into his shorts. His shirt ballooned out until he was inside of it. His shoes and socks slid right off his feet, clunking onto the floor. He continued to dwindle in size until he wasn't much bigger than he had been the previous night at three inches tall. His giant shirt, shorts, and boxers now formed a cavern around him. The light from the window faintly shined through. 

" A shrinking potion. I should've guessed. " he thought, standing up. 

" Hold on, little guy. I'll get you out of there. " Maize said from above him. 

The shirt opened and her hand grabbed him gently. Her huge fingers wrapped around his naked body, then lifted him out. She brought her hand up to her smiling face. 

" Sorry. I had to test the batch of shrinking potion I made and I figured you wouldn't mind. I made some after the night we met. Something told me I'd be needing it soon. " 

" A little warning would've been nice. I'm still not quite used to shrinking. " Will said, trying to adjust to a more comfortable position in her grip. 

" Oh, don't act like you don't love being this small. I must say you're pretty cute at this size. " 

" Alright. It's not the worst thing ever. Isn't everything cuter mini sized? " 

" True. So what do you think of my ideas? Think they'd work? " she asked, sitting down beside his discarded clothes. 

" Yeah. Both of them are great. When did you plan on doing them? " 

" I figure we can try the first one on your next day off. The second one will have to wait a little while. It's gonna take some time to get everything I need for the dream potion. " 

" Okay. Looks like we have a plan. " 

The idea of finally telling Rebecca the truth made Will excited. He had no clue how she was going to react when he took off his mask for her, but just telling the truth would be a huge weight off his mind. He hoped that she would accept him for who he was and maybe give a relationship a chance. 

" So, my tiny friend, is there anything you'd like to do while you're this size? " Maize asked, raising an eyebrow. 

" There is one thing that comes to mind. " he replied, putting his thumb and index finger on his chin. 

" Let me take a wild guess. " 

She shoved his clothes off the bed and laid out across it on her side. She set him down in front of her carefully. 

" What are you waiting for? Get down there, shorty. " 

" You got it! " 

Smiling like a fool, Will ran to Maize's feet. Her feet were sitting one on top of the other horizontally. Her soles were wrinkled up and her toes clenched. He breathed in the now familiar smell of her feet. This was never going to get old for him. 

" Why don't you start at the heel and work your way up. " she suggested, resting her head on her hand. 

He was roughly the same height as her foot when it was on its side. Some muscle would be needed at this size for her to feel him rubbing. He stuck his elbow into the plush flesh and moved it around, applying as much pressure as he could. 

" Yes. That's great. " 

Encouraged by her words, Will worked his way up her foot using his elbow and hands. When he got to her toes, he started at the pinky toe and went up. As he was rubbing, her toes suddenly grabbed him. His face was forced into the underside of her big toe. His member slid between the third and fourth toe. 

" Looks like I caught a little man between my toes. " Maize said, giggling. 

" Very funny. " Will said, his voice muffled by her big toe. 

In response the toes clutching him began to wiggle. The big toe lightly smacked against his face. The second toe caressed his chest. The third and fourth were rubbing his now erect manhood. The toes moved back and forth, making him more aroused. If she continued doing it much longer, he was going to blow his load everywhere. He wasn't even sure if he wanted her to stop. 

" Maize... " he managed to breathe out. 

Moments after the word escaped his lips, the door to Maize's room flung open. 

" That's it! I can't take it anymore. " the voice of Kelsey shouted angrily. 

Maize's toes suddenly released him and he fell to the mattress on his back. 

" Jeez, Kels. You could've at least knocked. " Maize said, standing up. 

" I was in my room minding my own business and all I can hear is this little freak's gross thoughts. It's disgusting. " Kelsey said, pointing at him. 

Will just laid there, not knowing what to say in response. He looked down to see his dick was still at full mast and pointing straight up into the air. He was somewhat concerned about Kelsey seeing him naked, but he was only three inches tall. She wouldn't be able to see much unless she really looked. 

" You don't have to listen. All you have to do is tune him out. " Maize replied. 

" That's kind of hard to do when all he's thinking about is how turned on he is while you're giving him a foot job. " 

Maize blushed slightly when Kelsey said it. 

" Okay. I'm sorry, Kelsey. I'll give you some warning ahead of time from now on. If it happens again though, please knock before you come in. " Maize said politely. 

Kelsey's angry expression seemed to soften a bit and then she looked down at Will. Her expression turned into a scowl. 

" Fine. You keep your nasty thoughts to yourself, shrimp. " 

With that, Kelsey left the room. The door swung shut by itself behind her. 

" That seal's it. I'm going to have to find something that makes it so no witch can read your thoughts. Not even me. " 

" That'd be nice. Having both of you read my mind constantly got old fast. " Will said, getting up. 

He was still very much aroused, but it didn't seem like he would be getting relief for now. 

" Damn. All worked up for nothing. " he thought, dejectedly. 

" Until I do find a way, we probably shouldn't do anymore foot rubs. Just for a bit. " she added upon seeing his sad face. 

" You don't have to make me normal sized yet, right? I won't massage your feet, but can I still be by them? We could talk. " he practically begged her. 

Maize couldn't help but smile at him. 

" Alright. You can stay down there. Don't get any funny ideas though, mister. " 

Will crossed his heart. She returned to the same position from before they were interrupted. 

" Climb on. " Maize said, extending one of her feet to him sideways. 

He climbed up to the top of her foot using her toes as ladder rungs. Once there, he sat down on the side of her foot with his legs hanging off the edge. 

" So what did you want to talk about, little guy? " 

" I thought of some more questions this morning. " 

" Lay them on me. " 

" Are you and Kelsey the only witches in town? " 

" Least as far as I know. Other witches are pretty easy to pick out if we cross paths. Plus all witches are supposed to register where they're living to the Council for safety reasons. If someone goes missing or if something bad happens they need to know. Every few months we check in with one of their representatives. Not everyone registers though. " she explained. 

" So you guys have a Witches Council? " 

" Yes. They're our governing body basically. They make the rules and enforce them. If a witch commits a crime, they decide the punishment. Their representatives are our information network. If there's important information they need to share, the reps give it to us. " 

" Does this rep live in town then? " he asked, adjusting his position on her foot. 

" Nah. She lives a couple towns over. That's why we only see her every few months. If we need to talk to her any other time, we send a message. " 

Will was somewhat comforted now that he knew he wouldn't stumble across a bad witch by chance. Besides Kelsey of course. His mind drifted back to the thought he had after bumping into her the night before. He wanted to ask Maize about it, but what if Kelsey was still reading his thoughts? 

" You uh... don't think Kelsey's still listening. Right? " Will said, tentatively. 

" Doubt it. She's probably listening to music or something. What's up? " Maize replied. 

" I was just wondering... Why are you and Kelsey roommates? The two of you seem so different. You're so nice and she's kind of... mean. " he asked, peeking at the door behind him. 

" It's sort of complicated. I met Kels a couple years ago. The only reason I did was because she was a little too free with her magic. I helped get her out of some magical trouble. It turned out she didn't really know all that much about magic. Our mothers are usually supposed to teach us how to use our powers, but Kelsey's mom skipped out on her when she was still a kid. All she learned was the basics. I decided that I'd teach her everything I knew. Eventually we agreed that we should move in together. There's safety in numbers for witches. That's why we form covens. " 

" Wow. " 

He hadn't thought about it until right then, but maybe Kelsey had a good reason for the way she acted. He couldn't imagine what it would've been like if his mother had just walked out on him at a young age. 

" To be honest, I also worried Kelsey was heading down a bad road like her mom. I hoped I could push her in the right direction. " 

" And how'd that go? " Will said with a smirk. 

" It's a work in progress. You didn't hear any of that from me by the way and try not to think about it around Kelsey. " she replied. 

" I'll do my best. " 

" Did you have any more questions or w- " 

Maize was cut off by the sound of electronic musical notes. 

" That's my phone. " he said, looking towards his pile of clothes. 

" Hop off. I'll make you big again so you can get that. " 

Will slid off her foot and landed on the bed with a small bounce. He wished he didn't have to return to normal size just yet. The whole time they were talking, he had been sporting a half chub. Whatever that text message said better be important. She put him down on the floor and aimed her palm at him. In seconds, he was big again. He quickly pulled on his boxers before digging his phone out of his shorts. The text was from Rebecca. It read: 

" Alright Will. We haven't hung out in days and you've been acting weird. Whatever you're doing, drop it and come over here ASAP. " 

Uh oh. Rebecca didn't get like this very often, but when she did she wouldn't take no for an answer. 

" Ok ok. I'm on my way. Be there in 15. " he replied back. 

" Who was it? " Maize asked, leaning against the wall at the head of her bed. 

" Rebecca. She wants me to come over. Now. " Will said, getting dressed. 

" Sounds like you better get going. I'll let you know when I find a way to stop the mind reading. " 

" Yeah. Thanks again for all of this. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. " 

" Will. You don't have to keep saying thank you every time we do something. I'm doing this because I want to. I'll see ya later. Try not to get too... excited at Rebecca's. " she said, laughing. 

" Ha ha. I'll try my best not to. Bye. " 

He finished re-tying his shoes and walked out of Maize's room. After just removing his mask with Maize, now he had to put it back on and hope it doesn't slip while he's at Rebecca's apartment. 

End Notes:

Please leave a comment or review.

Time With Becca by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Hey. Apologies for the long wait between the last chapter and this one. This chapter was actually done awhile ago, but I didn't post it so I could stick to the plan and stay one chapter ahead. I now realize that is only making you guys wait even longer for new chapters. The plan is going out the window. I'm going back to the old method of posting chapters shortly after they're finished. Chapter 7 is already more than halfway done. Moving on, we get to see more of Rebecca this time around. Hope you enjoy!
Behind The Mask: Chapter 6

Will got to Rebecca's about fiften minutes later. She lived surprisingly close to Maize. It made him wonder how many times he had crossed paths with Maize before meeting her. At the front entrance to Rebecca's building, he hit the buzzer for her apartment.

" Who is it? " her staticky voice asked from the box.

" It's Will. Did I get here fast enough for you? " he joked.

" I guess so. Come on up. " she said, hitting the button to let him in.

He could tell just by listening that she was smiling while she said it. Opening the glass door, Will immediately went to the stairs. Rebecca only lived on the building's second floor. In no time flat he was at her door knocking. Rebecca answered the door seconds after he knocked.

" Hey. " he said with a grin.

" Hey yourself. I feel like I haven't really talked to you in forever. " she replied, sounding somewhat upset.

" Sorry about that. I've been busy. I'm here now though, right? "

" Okay. You're forgiven. "

She stepped closer and gave him a short hug.

" Come on. "

He followed her into the apartment. Rebecca's place was nicer than his own by far, but not quite as nice as Maize's. Upon entering, you walked into the main room of her apartment which served as a living room. The kitchen was also in this main room, but was walled off into its own small area. Directly to the left of the front door was the TV sitting on top of a small entertainment center.

In front of the TV was a beat up, old coffee table complete with water rings and a brown couch. Rebecca had bought the crappy table for a super cheap price when she first moved in and never upgraded. She tried to make it look nice by placing a flower vase on it. Will was convinced the thing would fall apart any day now. She didn't even have a dinner table because she usually ate on the couch with her feet up on the aforementioned coffee table.

Her computer desk was up against the far wall behind the couch. There were also multiple pictures hung up on the walls. One of them hanging above the computer desk was Will and her at college graduation. Lastly, Rebecca's bedroom and the bathroom were located off to the right side of the main room. Each of them had their own door. Will rarely ever went into Rebecca's bedroom.

" Hope I didn't interrupt anything important when I texted you. " she said, closing and locking the front door. She obsessed about locking it.

Will's mind wandered back to when Maize had almost given him a toe job to completion.

" Um... No. Nothing important. " he answered, not looking her directly in the eye.

Rebecca was wearing a dark blue t-shirt with their college football teams logo on the front and gray sweatpants. His eyes darted down to her feet which were, of course, bare.

" Ah crap. " Will thought, looking away before she caught him staring.

" So what have you been doing on your days off? " Rebecca asked, taking a seat on the couch.

" Chores mostly. Grocery shopping, laundry, all that boring stuff. " he lied.

He took his shoes off by the front door and joined her on the couch.

" Same for me. "

Both of them were dancing around the real question she wanted to ask him. There was no way she didn't notice he had been acting weird for awhile now. Before he even met Maize, the possibility of seeing her feet made him scared to come over. Rebecca was a fairly straight forward person, sooner or later she would ask. She suddenly grabbed the remote and muted her TV.

" Alright, Will. I'm just gonna say it. You've been acting pretty strange lately. What's wrong? Did I do something? "

There it was. Now Will had to come up with an answer that wouldn't leave her suspicious and not make her worry too much.

" What? No. Of course not, Becca. If it had anything to do with you, I'd say so. You know that. "

" So what IS wrong then? "

He looked at the floor, trying to buy himself some time to think and stealing another glance at her lovely feet.

" I don't know... I guess I've been stressed out with work lately and kinda down because of it. I haven't felt like hanging out or talking to people. It's not just you. I've been avoiding other people too. " he explained, trying to sound as sincere as possible.

" This is because of that prick Schneider. He's been working you like a mule for weeks. I think you should go over his head and complain. " Rebecca said, angrily throwing the remote down.

She appeared to have bought his story. It wasn't even a total lie. Schneider's requests at work were becoming more and more ridiculous. Telling her a half lie still didn't feel great. If everything went according to Maize's plan, he would tell her the truth later.

" No. That'd make things even worse probably. I'll figure out a way to deal with him... I'm sorry. I should've told you what was going on sooner. " he replied, slumping back into the couch cushions.

Rebecca put her hand on his knee.

" Will, you can tell me anything. No matter what it is. I'll be there for you. "

Will's heart soared to hear her say it. He knew she truly meant it too, but he also doubted she would be so understanding about a foot fetish.

" I know. I really appreciate that. "

He gave her hand a comforting pat before she moved it away.

" Now that I actually have you here, how 'bout we get caught up on Thrones? New episode is tonight, which means spoilers will be all over the place tomorrow. " she asked, standing.

" Sure. That sounds great. "

" You hungry? I was gonna order some Chinese food. My treat. "

" I'd take some broccoli beef and fried rice. "

" Coming right up. " Rebecca said, taking out her phone.

Within thirty minutes both of them were seated in front of the TV, eating from styrofoam containers. That is how they spent the next few hours. They chatted a bit between episodes and during commercials. For the most part, Will didn't pay close attention to what they were watching. His mind was focused on other things like how Rebecca was going to react when he finally told her the truth.

He assumed she wouldn't freak out on the spot, at least not while he was watching. In fact, the worst case scenario was probably that she would pretend everything was okay when it wasn't. She might say she didn't have a problem with it when she was actually creeped out. He didn't want her to lie just to protect his feelings. She should be just as honest as he was going to be. An even worse scenario popped into his head. What if the foot fetish wasn't the problem? What if she didn't feel the same way he did? It was a possibility he hadn't thought of. He was fairly certain she liked him too. There were so many subtle hints.

" I gotta stop thinking negatively. I'll worry about all that when the time comes. " he thought, shaking his head.

Taking a look over at Rebecca, he saw that she appeared to be moments away from falling asleep. Her head was leaned back on top of the couch cushion and her eyes were struggling to stay open. His phone told him it was almost 8 PM. Hours had flown by as they watched TV. He couldn't blame her for starting to doze off. Both of them had work early in the morning. Rebecca suddenly changed her position. She laid her head down on the armrest and brought her legs up onto the couch.

" Sorry. I'm so tired. You can... let yourself out. " she said, drifting.

Will let out a small laugh at her slurred words.

" Alright. " he replied, doubting she was still awake to hear him.

He figured he should head home to get some sleep too. As he prepared to get up, something he saw out of the corner of his eye made him freeze in place. Rebecca's feet were sitting right next to him. The two size 10s were laying on their side, the left one closer to him than the right. He knew they were size 10 because he had snuck a peek inside one of her shoes while she was in the bathroom once. Will gulped nervously and tried to scoot as far away from her feet as possible. The left foot twitched in response to the movement. The soles of her feet were slightly dirty from the day and her toes were painted a dark red color. Will could already feel himself becoming aroused.

" No, no, no. This is not happening. Not tonight. " he scolded himself.

Despite his best efforts, Will's eyes were glued to Rebecca's feet. Deviant thoughts were creeping into his head. Just one quick touch couldn't hurt, right? Rebecca was a heavy sleeper, she might not even notice. Almost subconsciously, he began to reach out for her foot. He was mere inches away from the twin objects of his affection.

At the last second he snapped his hand away and stood up. Will couldn't let himself do it. Not after Maize had just come up with a plan earlier that day. He needed to leave immediately before his mask was torn off. Rebecca looked to be out cold luckily. Hopefully he would be able to tell her everything soon. He grabbed a blanket that was folded up on top of the couch for occasions like this. He gently draped it over the sleeping Rebecca.

" Good night, Becca. " he whispered.

He left her apartment, making sure the door was locked behind him. His half erect member caused him to walk awkwardly through the hall. As he was going down the stairs, a new thought formed in his mind. There was one more stop he wanted to make...
End Notes:
Please leave a comment or review.
Satisfaction by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Yo! I’m back with another new chapter. This one makes up for the lack of action in the last chapter. I would also like to give special thanks to SoleWriter and versusterminus7 again. They’ve both been super helpful. If you haven’t already, go check them out. It’s well worth your time. Please enjoy!
Behind The Mask: Chapter 7

" Will? What are you doing here? I thought you were with Rebecca. " A confused Maize asked upon opening her front door. 

After leaving Rebecca's apartment, Will drove right back to Maize's building. His little episode with Rebecca's feet and the interrupted toe job earlier made him feel like he desperately needed some release. He hoped Maize might be willing to help him with that. 

" I was. Rebecca fell asleep, so I left. I didn't wake you up, did I? " Will replied, noticing she appeared to be in her pajamas. 

" No. I'm getting ready to go to bed though. What's up? " 

" I know you said we can't do any more foot massages, but after what you did earlier and a close call I just had at Rebecca's I'm losing it. Do you think we could make an exception? Just for tonight. " he pleaded. 

Maize leaned against her doorway and gave him a half-grin. 

" You really do have it bad, huh? " she said, breaking into a full smile. 

" Like you didn't already know. " 

" Alright. I'll make one exception. Only this once. We're not doing this again until I find a way to block your mind. Kelsey is going to be pissed if she hears your dirty, little thoughts. Think you can handle that? " 

Will had to consider that for a moment. Maize said it would take a bit to find something to keep his mind from being read. He didn't know if that meant a couple days or a couple weeks. He was also kind of scared to think about what Kelsey might do to him. He had no clue what she was capable of. He would probably end up regretting it, but his urges got the better of him. 

" Deal. " Will finally answered. 

" Then come on in. Leave your shoes by the front door. Quieter that way. " Maize said. 

He walked inside the apartment and took off his shoes.

" Is Kelsey sleeping? " he whispered as they made their way to Maize's room. 

" Think so. She hasn't been out of her room for awhile and I haven't heard anything. " 

He cast a wary look down the hall towards Kelsey's room. When they were both inside her room, she closed the door and flopped down on her bed. 

" So you had an incident at Rebecca's? " she asked, lacing her fingers behind her head. 

" Almost. She fell asleep on the couch with her feet right next to me. I nearly lost control, but I fought it off and got out of there. " he said, sitting at the foot of her bed.

" There's something I've been meaning to ask you, Will. " 

" Shoot. " 

" What makes you so certain Rebecca won't accept you for who you are? " 

That definitely was not the question he expected her to ask. He supposed it was a fair question though. 

" It's not that I'm sure she won't accept me. It's that I don't know for one hundred percent certain that she will. That's what worries me. " 

" Okay. I was just curious. How would you like to start things off? "

" You're letting me do this. You choose. " 

" Hmmm... Why don't we start with a foot rub at normal size and work our way down from there? " Maize suggested. 

" Whatever you want. " Will replied, scooting back towards the middle of the bed. 

She placed both of her feet in his lap and hiked up her pajama bottoms slightly. He wrapped both of his hands around her right foot and began massaging her toes. He slowly moved down her foot, taking care to thoroughly rub every inch. It amazed him how soft her sole was. Maybe she used magic to take such good care of them.

When he was done with the right foot, he switched to the left and started rubbing her heel. As Will made it about halfway up her foot, he noticed something strange. It was becoming increasingly difficult to fit his hands around her foot. He let go one of his hands and held her foot up. Her foot had definitely grown in size. Before the foot rub, her feet were probably a size eight. Now they looked to be almost a size twelve and still growing. 

" I was wondering when you were going to notice. " Maize suddenly laughed. 

" So this is what you did the first night we met? " 

" Yep. I didn't go quite as big that night though. "

Her feet were now the largest size he had ever seen with his own eyes. She pulled her foot from his grasp and forced her toes between his fingers. Astoundingly, they were nearly as long as his fingers. While his attention was on the foot holding his hand, her other foot snaked up his shirt before planting the heel firmly on his crotch. The other foots toes caressed his skin and its heel bobbed on his quickly arousing member. This was incredibly hot. 

" How 'bout you take you those clothes off. They're getting in the way. " 

Without a word, Will did as she asked. He tossed his clothes onto the floor, not even caring where they landed. Once he was completely undressed, Maize held her enlarged foot out to him. He grabbed the foot, no longer able to fit his hands around it, and climbed onto the bed on his knees. Her sole was roughly double its normal size now. Every wrinkle and crease of the skin were magnified as well. The swirling patterns of the toe prints were like beautiful pieces of artwork. All of it was truly an amazing sight.

" Show it some love, Will. If you do a good job, we can move on to the next part. " Maize said, grinning mischievously. 

That grin of hers usually meant she had something good in mind. He began to plant kisses all over her toes and the top of the sole. By this point he was fully erect. All of his focus was on the huge foot in front of him. As he planted a kiss on the big toe, the digit pressed against his lips. Realizing what she wanted, Will opened his mouth to allow the toe inside. It took up more than half the space in his mouth! He tenderly sucked on the monstrous toe and lapped at the underside with his tongue. The taste of her foot spread throughout his mouth, which wasn't bad. This was exactly what he needed to keep the man under the mask satisfied. 

A familiar sensation suddenly overcame Will. He paused in his loving worship of Maize's foot, trying to identify the feeling. She was watching him with a smile on her face. As he looked at her, he became aware of Maize's big toe slowly filling up his mouth. It got so large he could no longer fit it inside. He assumed she was growing her foot to an even more ridiculous size, but realized that was wrong. He was being shrunk!

" Are you shrinking me with just your mind? " Will asked, looking at the growing witch. 

" No, I can't do that yet. I'm able to shrink you because we're in physical contact. Try not to let go of my foot until I say, okay? " Maize explained. 

He nodded and tightened his grip on her foot. He was shrinking at a rapid pace. His hands covered less and less of her foot. The foot itself was gaining on his height by the second. Soon enough he had no hope of fitting his tiny hands around her gigantic foot and merely pressed them into her plush sole. He stood up from his knees to find that only his head rose above the massive ped. 

Still deep in the thrall of his foot fetish, he embraced her foot like a loved one. Once he was the same height as the foot, he nuzzled his cheek against the pad of her big toe. He could feel his arms slithering around her foot as he shrank. The more he dwindled in size the closer he had to get to stay in contact. Will eventually got so close his penis prodded her sole.

" Alright. You can let go now. " she instructed. 

He opened his eyes and stepped away from her foot. At his new size, he stood at about half it's length. Maize's foot had been large before, but now it was gargantuan. Five toes loomed high above him like sentries on a giant wall. He didn't think it would be possible for him to be more aroused than he currently was. 

" You did a fine job. I think I know the perfect reward. Let's finish what we started earlier today, Will. " Maize said, sitting up. 

" Yes! " he shouted, clenching his small fists in excitement.

Laughing, she lowered her foot down until he was knocked onto his back. Will could only watch as the huge foot descended on him. Even if he wanted to, there was no way he could resist. Her foot pinned his body to the bed and her toes pushed up against his face. The soft foot flesh molded around his body, making movement nearly impossible. 

Somewhere around the upper portion of her sole his erect member was bent at a somewhat uncomfortable angle, though not bad enough that he wanted her to move her foot. The toes playfully gripped his head, forcing his face into their underside and between them. He showed his gratitude for Maize allowing this to happen by kissing her toes. Being trapped beneath Maize's foot was beginning to make Will hot. He could feel sweat on his skin and wasn't entirely sure whose it was. 

" Close your eyes. " she commanded, releasing his head.

He let his eyes drift closed. The foot lifted off his body, almost taking him with it because of the sticky sweat. Her toes slid down his chest, sending shivers up his spine. They continued down until finding their target. The giant toes wrapped around his member, encasing it. 

Slowly, they began to move up and down. The perspiration made it easier for them to move. Will bit his lip in pure ecstasy. Maize made her toes stroke faster, causing him to moan in pleasure. His member twitched in stimulation, barely able to hold itself from exploding. He wanted to make this last. In reality, he lasted a few more seconds before reaching climax. He shot load after load into the space between her big and second toe. 

When he had nothing left, he felt all of his muscles unclench. He opened his eyes to the sight of her glistening sole. The bed shook as Maize moved down to the end of the bed. Both of her monstrous feet were laid on each side of him as she sat with her knees bent. She looked at him from above, smiling happily.

" You're amazing. " Will panted out. 

" Thanks. Ya think that'll hold you for awhile? " she asked. 

" Definitely. " he replied, smiling back. 

" I don't know if you'll be going anywhere soon. Take a rest, little guy. You can go home later. " 

Nodding in response, he turned his head to the right. The last thing he saw was Maize's foot returning to normal size as he fell asleep... 

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

A few hours later, Will was woken by a different kind of urge. He needed to use the restroom. Lifting his head up, he realized he was laid out on the upturned sole of Maize's right foot. He must have crawled onto it sometime after she went to sleep. Now he was slightly larger than her foot. 

Groggily stumbling to his feet, he made his way to the head of the bed. He looked at her perky butt as he walked past it. As he got closer, he could hear the soft sound of her snoring. Arriving at his destination, he thought about he should wake her up. If he wasn't careful, she might roll over on him. Possibly crushing or suffocating him without even knowing. He decided he would try to move her hand and jostle her awake. Climbing onto the pillow her hand rested on, he tried to give it a shake. 

" Hey, Maize. Maize. "

She let out an irritated groan without opening her eyes. Her hand suddenly swatted upwards, smacking him firmly in the chest. The blow sent him tumbling off the pillow. A bit harder and he might have been completely knocked off the bed. Cautiously, he shook her hand again harder. 

" Maize. Wake up. Wake up! " 

The sleeping giantess started and her eyes flew open. 

" Wha? What's going on? " she asked, squinting at him. 

Her hair was disheveled and covering one eye. 

" It's me. Sorry to wake you, but I have to go to the bathroom. " Will said, suppressing a laugh.

" It's up the hall. First door on the right. " 

" Maize. I'm like ten inches tall. I can't even get off your bed by myself, let alone open the door. " 

" Oh... right. Here. " 

Maize put both hands under each of his arms and lowered him to the floor without getting off the bed. Once he was down there, she pointed her palm at him. He quickly grew in size until stopping at about three feet tall. 

" What the heck? Why'd you stop so short? I was gonna go home after I went to the bathroom. I have to go to work in the morning. " he asked, inspecting his toddler sized body. 

" You're just going to the bathroom. I'll make you normal when you come back. I'm tired. "

With that, she rolled over onto her pillow. Will let out a sigh and walked over to the door. It wasn't worth trying to put on his clothes, they wouldn't fit and he'd just have to take them off again when Maize returned him to normal size. He had to reach up for the doorknob at this new height. Opening the door a crack, he peeked out. 

The door to Kelsey's room was closed and no light shined from underneath it. He dashed into the hallway and made a beeline for the bathroom. One hand covering his crotch while the other covered his exposed rear. He hurried inside and reached above his head for the light switch. Closing the door, he looked at the toilet. 

Luckily, he appeared to be tall enough to use it. He might have to stand pretty close though. Will lifted up the toilet seat, not wanting to get it dirty if something went wrong. He stood directly in front of the toilet and relieved himself. Nothing bad happened.

When he was done, he moved to the sink. The sink's countertop was almost the same height as him! A search of the bathroom found nothing that he could stand on. Not having a better idea, he grabbed some toilet paper and wiped his hands thoroughly. After Maize made him normal height, he would wash them correctly. 

He opened the door and turned left towards Maize's room, rubbing his eyes. He took one step before colliding with a gray colored object, causing him to stumble back. He got a good look at the object in front of him and recognized it as a gray shirt covering sizable breasts. His eyes traveled upwards and locked with a pair of piercing, green eyes. 

" What do we have here? A butt naked pipsqueak creeping around in my home? " Kelsey sneered. 

The normally short witch now had at least a foot on him. He wanted to cry out for Maize, but was afraid to speak.

" Oh, shit. " he thought, gulping nervously. 



The Bad Witch by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:

Hello all! I’m back with an early Christmas present! Sorry about the long wait for the chapter. Things got a little crazy because of the holiday season. I’m sure you know how that is. With the holidays coming shortly, the next chapter will most likely be done after the new year has begun. On the up side, this chapter is pretty long. This one was only edited by me, so please excuse any mistakes. Will has some one on one time with Kelsey this time. Enjoy!

Behind The Mask: Chapter 8

“ H-Hey, Kelsey... I was just getting ready to leave. “ Will said, taking a step away from the intimidating witch.

He placed both of his hands over his exposed crotch. He was already nervous enough without her looking at his shrunken manhood. Kelsey watched him silently, almost like a predator sizing up it’s prey before it pounced. A shiver went down his spine.

“ It’s too late for that, normie. I warned you about keeping your dirty, little thoughts to yourself. “ Kelsey replied, moving closer.

“ I’m sorry, alright? I begged Maize to let me do it again. We thought you were asleep. “

“ Whatever. You’re coming with me for awhile. Keep your mouth shut. “

Kelsey raised her hand, pinching two of her fingers and her thumb together. All three digits emitted a bright, red light and at the same time Will’s mouth closed forcefully. He started to ask her what she had done, but was unable to open his mouth. All that came out was the muffled sound of his words. He tried to pry open his mouth with his fingers, but his lips were firmly stuck together.

“ Relax. It’s not permanent. Don’t move. “ she ordered.

Using the same hand, she pointed the palm at him. He quickly began to shrink even further. He was level with Kelsey’s stomach, then her waist, her knees, and finally barely taller than her ankles. The witches pale feet were now the size of cars to him. Her toes were painted a metallic pink color.

“ Betcha love what you see, perv. “ Kelsey said from above.

Will looked up at the gigantic Kelsey in fear. He thought his situation was bad before. Whatever she had planned, he wasn’t going to stick around to find out. Without thinking, he turned and ran away from Kelsey. More than likely it wouldn’t help, but what other option did he have?

“ Are you seriously trying to run? You’re more stupid than I thought. “

Ignoring her rude comment, he continued sprinting as fast as possible. Maybe he could get out of sight and hide until Maize woke up. Will made it only about ten steps before a huge foot crashed down in his path. The impact sent a tremor through the floor, knocking him off his feet. He landed in a heap, his arm taking the brunt of the fall. Clutching his sore elbow, he rolled over just in time to see Kelsey’s hand descending towards him. She roughly picked him up in one hand. He was brought up to eye level where she glared at him.

“ If you got hurt, it’s your own fault. Shouldn’t have tried to run. “ she said, shaking her head.

Will attempted to speak again, but his mouth was still magically sealed.

“ I can read your mind, remember? Think what you want to say. “

“ Why are you doing this? “ he thought intensely.

“ Because you need to know what happens when you don’t do as I say. Plus we should get to know each other better if you’re going to be around more. “ Kelsey answered, smiling wickedly.

The way she said it made him think she didn’t want to have a nice meet and greet. Her fingers tightened their grip around him, making his sore arm hurt. He had come to trust Maize when she held him, even feeling safe in her hands, but he felt no such thing with Kelsey. He feared she might crush him like soda can at any moment. As they walked past Maize’s room, Kelsey waved her hand and the door swung closed. It seemed Maize would not be saving him. Will took another nervous gulp.

The formerly short witch carried him into her room, locking the door behind her. He inspected the dungeon that was Kelsey’s room. Her bed was immediately to the left of the door, made with dark blue sheets. Across the room from the doorway was a beige desk with a laptop computer and lamp set up on it. The desk had drawers and overhead shelves lined with books. Two more bookshelves were in the room as well. A short one up against the far wall and a tall one next to the desk. He guessed witches needed a lot of books for potions and such. There was also a dresser against the wall to the right of the door. A few posters of bands he recognized but didn’t listen to were hung up.

Will noticed that she only had one picture in the room. A photo of her and Maize stood in a frame on top of the dresser. The two of them were making funny faces at the camera at what looked like a concert. The picture couldn’t have been taken more than a year ago. His attention was returned to what Kelsey was doing when her hand began to lower. Her fingers released their hold, leaving him laying in her palm.

“ Going up, shrimp. “ she said with a laugh.

He started to ask what the hell she was talking about when he was suddenly thrown high into the air. One second he was in her hand, the next he was flying through empty space. Will screamed in fear, but his cries were dulled by Kelsey’s magic. There was a brief moment of weightlessness at the peak of the throw, then he fell. He could only watch as he zoomed closer and closer to the floor. A fall from this height had to be lethal for a person at his small size. Images of his body smashing on the ground like a cheap toy flashed through his mind.

Bracing himself for the worst, Will closed his eyes. Something clamped around his waist in mid-air without warning, giving him a jolt. He opened his eyes to see that he was being hung in the air by his waist. Looking at his waist revealed that nothing was there. He definitely felt something there, but it seemed like it was invisible. He looked up above to find Kelsey pointing her index finger at him. She had caught him using her powers.

“ You didn’t think I’d let you die that easily, right? “ she asked.

Honestly, he didn’t know what she was capable of at this point. His heart was racing a mile a minute. The invisible force started to raise him. He had been less than a foot from the ground when she caught him. Steadily, he moved up and then over the bed before being dropped onto it. Will landed on his feet with a slight bounce.

Kelsey looked down on him with a joy in her eye that made him think she liked not being the smallest person in the room for a change. Maybe it was the power she had over him. Whatever the case, she appeared to be thoroughly enjoying this. Kelsey did the reverse motion she made earlier, this time separating her fingers and thumb with the same red glow. He instantly felt his mouth released from the spell she placed on it. He put a hand on his jaw and worked it around. Having it locked in place for so long made it hurt a bit.

“ So what do you have to say for yourself, runt? “ she said, sitting on her bed.

“ Please, Kelsey. Don’t do this. I said I was sorry. If you make me normal size, I’ll get out of here. “ Will pleaded, hoping to appeal to any amount of good in her.

“ No, no. You still need to be punished. Should’ve listened when I warned you. “

So much for that idea.

“ You can’t do this! I’m a human being. Not some pet you punish for being bad. “ he yelled, beginning to get angry.

“ Oh, I can’t? I can do practically anything I want with my magic. I could turn you into a bug and squash you. I could make you do everything I want like an obedient slave. What are you gonna do to stop me, little man? “ Kelsey jeered, poking him in the stomach with enough force to knock him off his feet.

“ Hey! “ he shouted in surprise.

Next thing he knew, she pinched his ankle between her giant fingers and lifted him into the air. He was brought up to her eyes. The two big, green orbs watched him dangle with amusement. Both of his arms and his other leg hung limply down.

“ Put me down! “

“ Hmmm... How should I punish this itty bitty bug? “ she wondered aloud, ignoring him.

She was clearly hamming it up for his benefit. He would have rolled his eyes, but didn’t want to make his situation any worse.

“ I know. I’ll just eat him. That way I’ll never have to hear his gross thoughts again and no one will know. “

Kelsey raised him even further in the air and over her head. She tilted her head back, opening her huge maw. Will was reminded of videos he’d seen depicting caverns that went straight down into the earth. Except this one was pink, fleshy, and moist. He could even see her uvula down in her throat.

“ This isn’t funny, Kelsey. “

“ Who’s joking? “

With that, she began to slowly lower him towards her mouth. Fearing she was actually going to eat him, he started flailing wildly. Her vice grip on his ankle didn’t loosen.

“ If you keep fighting, I’ll have to chew. “

He stopped struggling because it was useless. Kelsey’s tongue slithered out like a pink, slimy monster. He felt her hot breath washing over him.

“ Maize! Please wake up! Please wake up! “ Will yelled in his mind.

When he was centimeters from being inside of her mouth, she moved him away and released his ankle. He unceremoniously fell to the mattress on his back. He could hear Kelsey snickering overhead. The cruel witch was messing with him. Groaning, he rolled onto his stomach and got up to his knees.

“ Have you had your fun yet? “ he asked.

“ What? You’re not having fun too? Well, that’s not fair. I think I know a punishment you’ll like too. “ she said sarcastically.

Kelsey swung her legs up onto the bed, placing her feet in front of him.

“ Oh, no. “ he thought, afraid to see what she had in store.

“ Oh, yes, shrimp. “

Her right foot shot forward, hitting him square in the chest and bowling him over. Before he knew what was happening, her foot planted on top of him. He was trapped between her sole and the mattress. Kelsey’s foot appeared to be noticeably smaller than Maize’s, especially compared to the size they were earlier that night. Her short toes pressed on his upper chest, keeping him pinned in place. His member was touching her sole near the ball of her foot. The position reminded him of what he and Maize did earlier, except he doubted it would end as nicely.

“ Wha... What are you doing? “

“ Crushing you with the thing you have a fetish for. You’ll probably enjoy this, foot freak. “

The foot started to push down on his body. Will instantly felt discomfort everywhere as he was flattened against the bed. Kelsey continued to exert pressure, watching with a wicked grin. The air was forced out of his lungs and he found it increasingly difficult to breathe. Discomfort quickly turned to pain. Even though they were on a mattress the weight being put on him was becoming too much to bear.

He could practically feel his bones bending under the pressure. Perhaps the worst part was that he was getting aroused by being in close contact with her foot. He didn’t want Kelsey to know how much of a weakness his fetish truly was. She knew about the mask he wore, but she couldn’t see what he looked like beneath it. Soon enough he could barely breathe at all.

“ Kelsey... I can’t... breathe... “ he wheezed out.

The giantess merely kept watching, not saying a word. Within seconds, the last of his air was gone. It didn’t seem like her foot would be letting up. Now the question was which would kill him first: his body popping like a grape or the lack of oxygen? As his eyes got blurry from asphyxiation, a miracle happened. Kelsey removed her foot from his body. He sucked in large gasps of air and coughed uncontrollably.

“ Jesus. You actually got a hard-on. You’re pathetic. “ she sighed, flicking his erect member with her finger.

Will glared at her while he continued breathing heavily. His whole body was sore from getting squashed now.

“ I suppose that’s enough punishment for one night. Come here. “

The red-headed witch stood and scooped him up in her hands. He wanted to yell some choice words at her, but held his tongue so she wouldn’t change her mind about letting him go. She carried him to the door of Maize’s room where she stopped.

“ Listen, normie. This is the last time I’m going to warn you. From now on when I tell you to do something, you do it. If you don’t, the punishment will be much worse than tonight. If you tell Maize about what happened, I will make you disappear and nobody will ever find you. Got it? “ Kelsey stated, fixing him with a death stare.

He slowly nodded in response. She opened the door to reveal Maize still sleeping soundly.

“ Wait. Can you please make me normal size? I have work in the morning, so I need to get home. “ he begged.

“ Not my problem. Get Maize to make you big again. “

She walked over and dumped him onto the bed. Without another word, Kelsey left the room and closed the door. Will sat with a dumbfounded expression on his face. He didn’t think Kelsey could get any worse than the first impression he got of her, but he was wrong. She was ten times worse than he thought. She got some sick pleasure out of toying with him. She used her magic to scare and control him. He almost died twice while she held him captive. The complete and total opposite of Maize. Her mother walking out on her was no excuse for the way she acted. He would try to avoid her as much as possible now.

He looked over at the sleeping form of Maize. Waking her up had been hard enough when he was bigger, now it might as well be impossible. Plus, he had no idea how to explain his new size. He was stuck there for the rest of the night or until Maize woke up. If he got in trouble at work because of this, he was going to be pissed.

His encounter with Kelsey had left him tired, sore, angry, frightened, and aroused all at the same time. Not knowing what else to do, he returned to Maize’s outstretched foot and laid on the sole. He planted a soft kiss on her sole. He had a whole new admiration for Maize’s kindness. Trying to forget his hellacious time Kelsey, Will drifted to sleep again.

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

“ Will? It’s morning, little guy. Time to get up. “

Will’s eyes slowly blinked open at the sound of Maize’s voice. The first thing he saw was her gigantic face hovering over him. He nearly had a heart attack. His eyes snapped wide open as he scrambled backwards in surprise.

“ Whoa, whoa. What is it? “ she asked, rising to her full tremendous height.

“ I-I don’t know. I guess I forgot I was small... “ he stammered.

“ Sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. I just remembered you saying you had work this morning last night. It’s 8:14. “

Now that he was fully awake after the momentary scare, he recalled everything that happened the night before. Kelsey abducting and playing with him, then leaving him on Maize’s bed. He had forty-five minutes to make it to work! Since he had to drive home and get ready, he’d never get there in time. Schneider would have another thing to hold over his head. It was all Kelsey’s fault.

“ Shit! I’m gonna be late for work! “ he said, climbing to his feet.

“ Hmmm... Not necessarily. Is my apartment closer to where you work than your place? “ Maize said, tapping a finger on her lips.

“ Yeah, it is. Why? “

“ I know a way to get you to your apartment and back here that’s way faster than driving. “

“ Alright. Let’s do it. “

“ Here. Let’s get you big first. “

She aimed her hand at him and he grew until he was standing at normal size on the bed. Once she was done, he hopped off and collected his clothes from the floor.

“ Don’t bother putting that on. It’ll waste time. Come over here. “ she said as he started putting his shirt on.

He went and stood in front of her.

“ Okay. This will feel weird, so brace yourself for that. Just focus on me ‘til it’s over. Hold my hand and don’t let go. “

Will held her hand and she gripped his tightly.

“ Ready? “

He took a deep breath.

“ Ready. “ he answered.

Maize closed her eyes like she was concentrating hard. Suddenly, a white light began to swirl around their feet and rose higher by the second. In under a minute, the light completely surrounded them and he had to squint because it was so bright. There was a blinding flash that made him shut his own eyes. A wave of nausea suddenly swept over him as well. He dropped the clothes and clamped his hand on his mouth as he gagged repeatedly. Maize let go of his hand and placed hers comfortingly on his bare back.

“ Are you okay? “ she asked, sounding worried.

“ Yeah... Think so... “ Will said when the queasiness subsided.

He looked around to discover something amazing. They were inside his apartment!

“ You can teleport?! “ he asked, shocked.

“ Yes. It uses a lot of magic though and it’s pretty flashy as you saw, so I don’t do it very often. Can’t have normal people seeing us flash into a public place. Also, we can only teleport to places we’ve been before or somewhere we can picture in our mind. “

“ That’s incredible! “

“ Thanks. While I’d love to tell you more about it, shouldn’t you be getting ready for work? “ Maize said, dropping her knees onto the couch and leaning over the top of it.

“ Crap. You’re right. “

He tossed the dirty clothes into the laundry basket and searched for what he would wear to work.

“ By the way, why were you so small when I woke you up? I thought I made you bigger than that when you went to the bathroom. In fact... I don’t remember you coming back from the bathroom at all. “

He froze as he grabbed a pair of pants out of his dresser. He never came up with an excuse for his smaller size after Kelsey shrunk him. If Maize figured it out, he didn’t want to think about what Kelsey would do to him. Thinking fast, he turned towards her.

“ You don’t remember? I came back from the bathroom and told you I decided to just stay the night because I was tired. You shrunk me and put me back on your bed. To be fair, you were still half asleep. “ he answered, trying not to sound nervous.

“ Huh. Guess I was pretty tired. “

“ Yep. “

Turning back around, he breathed a silent sigh of relief. He quickly finished picking out his work clothes and ran to the bathroom.

“ I’m gonna shower real fast. You can watch TV or something. “ he told her, closing the door.

Will took a very quick shower, only washing the most important parts. When he was done, he toweled off and threw on some boxers, a white dress shirt, black pants, and his belt. He opened the bathroom door, letting all the steam out, to see Maize laying on the couch watching the local news. He stuffed the tie he chose into his work bag to put on later. He would have to get something to eat at work. Jumping over the couch, he landed on the far end from where Maize’s head was, so he could put on his socks and shoes. Her feet slid into his lap as he tied the shoelaces.

“ Um... I thought you said we can’t do that until you find something to block my mind. “ he said, placing his hand on her foot.

“ I know. It’s fun teasing you though. “ she replied, giving him that mischievous grin.

“ Ha. Ha. Very cute. “ he responded dryly, shoving her feet off him.

“ Hehe, come on. Let’s get back to my apartment. “

Both of them went behind the couch. He slung the bag over his shoulder and moved next to her. They held each other’s hand, closed their eyes, and in a flash they were in Maize’s living room. Will pressed the back of his hand against his lips as he fought the urge to vomit.

“ Do you ever get used to that? “ he asked.

“ Eventually. “

She fell backwards into one of the armchairs so her legs hung off the side.

“ You should say goodbye to these two. Probably won’t be seeing them for awhile. “ Maize said, holding her feet up and flexing the toes as if they were waving.

“ You’re enjoying this way too much. I gotta go. “

He playfully slapped the soles of her feet and walked to the front door. He looked down the hallway as he went by. Thankfully, it appeared Kelsey was still asleep.

“ I’ll text you when I find something to keep your thoughts private or if something comes up before then. Bye, Will. “

“ See ya later. “

He left Maize’s apartment and went to the elevator. It really started to sink in that he would have to go an unknown amount of time without removing his mask. This was going to be difficult.

End Notes:

Please leave a comment or review!

Morning Yoga by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:

Hey, everyone. It’s been awhile. This time I’m back with a new chapter and an update on what I’m going to be doing for the foreseeable future. These past few months have made it clear to me that I’m not going to be able to write as much as I’d like to. Be it because of my schedule or because I just don’t have the urge to write. It’s been happening for some time now. I’ll go through these long patches of time where I don’t feel like writing and I’m not entirely sure why.

I find myself doubting and sometimes even disliking what I write far more often than when I first started writing. Thinking “Oh, this doesn’t sound good” or “I can do better than this”. When I finally do get up the urge to write, I don’t have the time to do it. So this is me officially saying that I’m not going to be posting very often. I’m not totally done or anything but the new chapters and stories are going to be farther apart. I felt like I needed to be honest with you guys and tell you what was going on. I wanted to come back better after my long hiatus, but it’s just not working out.

On the brighter side of things, I have a new idea I’d like to try going forward. I want to try my hand at writing some short stories. I think they might be a bit easier to do with the limited free time I have and maybe less stressful. I also had a fun idea for how I would do the short stories. The plan is to make a collection for most of the shorts and doing some standalone ones that I’ve wanted to do for awhile. Not exactly certain when that’s going to start, but hopefully you all will like that.

With that said, here’s the new chapter of Behind The Mask! Hope you enjoy.



Behind The Mask: Chapter 9

Will stood in the laundry room of his apartment building, which was really just the basement, folding his freshly cleaned clothes. Five days had passed since the... interesting night he spent at Maize's place. It was now Saturday morning and he decided to get an early start on his weekly chores. The past week had been pretty rough. Maize hadn't contacted him at all in that time so he had no idea how her search for something to keep his thoughts private was going. It also meant that he went five days without playing with Maize's feet as per their agreement.

Needless to say, Will didn't hold up very well. The first couple days were fine. By Wednesday the part of him under the mask was itching to be freed. He watched some videos online, but it couldn't even remotely compare to the real thing. When that failed, he tried visualizing the last time they had fun.

He did manage to jerk off, but all it accomplished was making him crave another foot session more. To make matters worse, Rebecca wanted to hang out multiple times that week and would not take no for an answer. He couldn't blame her for wanting to keep an eye on him after he basically admitted to being depressed. Because of his agreement with Maize though, it was harder than before to control his urges. Every time they were together it took all of his willpower to wrench his eyes away from her feet.

Will sighed heavily as he loaded the clothes into a laundry basket. Wrapping an arm around the basket, he held it against his chest and exited the laundry room. As he was walking down the hall, his phone started to ring.

" Ah, jeez. Is it Becca again? " he thought, taking it out of his pocket.

The name on the screen was Maize! He eagerly tapped the answer button, hoping she had good news.

" Hello? "

" Good morning! How have you been? " Maize asked, cheerfully.

" Okay. Did you find what you were looking for? "

" Straight to the point, huh? I might have. Can you come over right now? " she said with a laugh.

" Now? Isn’t it a little early? " he replied, looking at the time. It wasn?t even 9 AM yet.

" Just get over here. It'll be worth your while. "

Will couldn't resist the possibility of being at Maize's feet again.

" I gotta put laundry away, then I'll be right over. " 

" See you soon! "

He hung up and made a beeline for the stairs, taking them two at a time.

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

Maize opened the front door with a large smile on her face.

" Hey there, stranger. "

She stepped into the hall and gave Will a hug.

" Sorry about being rude on the phone earlier. How are you? " he asked, hugging her back. 


" I'm good. No need to be sorry. I figured you'd be kind of on edge. " she replied, letting go.

They went inside the apartment and he closed the door behind him. It looked like Maize had just finished working out or planned on doing it soon. She was wearing a black exercise crop top that exposed her lean stomach and black yoga leggings that ended halfway down her calves. Her hair was tied up in a high ponytail. His eyes wandered to her feet as she walked away from him.

The soles of the two bare beauties flashed at him with each step. He could feel his member twitching in his pants at the sight of them. He also saw something he had never noticed before, probably because this was the first time she had worn a shirt so low cut. On the upper right part of her back by the right shoulder, there was a patch of skin that looked scarred and uneven as if she had been burned.

" Dang. That looks painful. "

Maize stopped and turned to him.

" What does? "

" Your shoulder. Mind if I ask what happened? "

" Oh... It was a few years ago. There was an incident with another witch. Some wounds even magic can't heal completely. Ones caused by magic especially. Maybe I'll tell you about it some other time. " she explained, putting a hand on her shoulder.

More questions came to mind, but it seemed like she wanted to change the subject so he moved on.

" Okay. Why did you call me over here? "

" For this. "

She went and grabbed something from the coffee table.

" I actually had it yesterday. Figured I'd wait one more day to see if you broke down. " Maize said, with a grin.

" That's just mean. "

She offered her closed fist to him. He held out his hand and she dropped the object into it. The object was a strip of leather sewed around a length of black yarn. A series of symbols were etched into the leather as well. Will had no idea what any of them meant.

" A bracelet? " he said, inspecting it.

" A warded bracelet. That's what those runes are for. As long as you're wearing that, no witch should be able to hear your thoughts. "

 " Really? It's that simple? "


" The hard part was finding the right runes to block mind reading only. Why don't we test it? " Maize tied the bracelet around his left wrist. " Think about something hard. I'll try to read your mind. "

He closed his eyes and let his mind go blank. The first thing that popped into his head was an image of Maize's feet. Specifically from the last time he got to play with her feet. Her magically enlarged foot pressing down on his whole body. The thought of it quickly made him aroused.

" Nope. Can't hear anything. Although I can take a wild guess what you're thinking. " she said, holding her foot up and twirling it around.

" Don't need to be a mind reader to get that right. " Will replied, chuckling.

" True. So with that problem solved, we can get started on my plan. " 

" You mean the test run with another girl... When did you plan on doing that exactly? " he asked, apprehensively.

" Ah, c'mon. Don't be like that, Will. You're a great guy. You should have no problems taking a girl home. I figured we could do it tonight since we're both free. It'll be fun. "

" Fine. We can do it tonight. I got some stuff I need to do before then though. "

" Alright. We'll talk more about that later. Do you have time to hang around for a bit? " Maize asked, walking around the couch to stand on a rolled out yoga mat.

" Yeah, I guess so. Need a yoga partner? "

" Something like that. " she said with a grin.

" Do a lot of yoga? "

" Every morning and whenever the local yoga studio needs me to fill in for a class. It helps relax me. Bad things can happen if a witch isn't in control of their emotions. "

" You're a yoga instructor? " Will asked, sitting on the arm of the couch.

" Part time. What'd you think me and Kelsey did for money? Conjure it with magic? I teach yoga and she works as a waitress. "

" Kelsey? A waitress? Bite someone's head off if they so much as look at her funny Kelsey? That's funny. Shit, wait a minute. She's not home, is she? "

He leaned back on the couch, trying to see down the hallway. The last thing he needed was for Kelsey to hear him making fun of her.

" She's not here. Kels can play nice when she has to... or at least pretend to. "

Will wanted to tell her how wrong she was, but remembered Kelsey's warning. Maybe this bracelet would prove useful in making sure Maize didn't hear things she shouldn't too. Shaking off the bad memory of being Kelsey's toy, he returned his attention to Maize who appeared to be doing warm-up stretches.

" So if you don't need a partner, why do you need me? " 

" I don't know. Maybeee... a foot cushion? " Maize said, tapping a finger on her lips in thought.

" Really? Right now? " he asked, his eyes lighting up with excitement.

" You held up your end of the bargain and I know it was hard on you. I'm going to reward you. Strip, but leave the bracelet on. If Kelsey shows up, she won't even know you're here. "

Will had already started removing his clothes before she finished talking. As he took them off, she folded and stashed them under the coffee table. Once he was naked, Maize shrunk him down until he was only a few inches tall. Her giant feet stood in front of him, the toes scrunching as if they were inviting him closer. He couldn't contain himself any longer.

The mask was torn to pieces near instantly. Will ran to her right foot and hugged the big toe. He had missed these heavenly feet, their softness, even their scent. He began to plant kisses on the skin below the toenail.

" I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss this. Don't get too carried away though. " she laughed, watching from above.

The foot Will was hugging suddenly lifted into the air, forcing him to cling onto the side for dear life. He continued to hold on as the foot moved through the air and came stomping down at a new place. He was almost thrown off by the impact of her foots landing. At this point he realized this rough ride was merely Maize walking to the yoga mat. He could tell she was trying to be careful, but she still had so much power over him at this size which made him more aroused than he already had been.

He held on for the rest of the trip and while she sat down cross-legged, right foot on top of left knee, on the mat. Will slid along the side of her foot and ended up by her ankle. He stood on the small bump protruding from her ankle with his member at full mast. It was pointless trying to hide it anymore, Maize had seen it already and she would see it again.

" How exactly am I going to be a foot cushion? "

" With these. " she answered, holding up a roll of white athletic tape and a wadded up tissue.

" I'm still not seeing it. "

" You will. Now hop off my foot. Lay on it face down with your head up by the toes and try not to wiggle. " 

He went onto her knee while she titled her foot so the sole was facing the ceiling. Once it was level, he crawled across her sole and laid down with his head just below her toes. His penis rubbed against the soft sole, a sensation that never failed to send shivers down his spine.

" This what you wanted? " Will said, turning over to see her.

" That's perfect. Just stay still. " 

Maize unfolded the wadded up tissue and tore it in half. She put the two pieces together and folded them in half. She placed the folded tissue over his nude butt, using her fingers to keep it in place.

" Ummm... "

" You'll see in a second. "

Sticking the end of the athletic tape on his padded butt, she began to wind it around her foot. One finger stayed firmly on his back, pinning him where he was as she tilted her foot back up. She wound the tape around a few times, overlapping the previous circle each time before finally tearing it off the roll and sticking the other end on his behind. He was now securely taped to the bottom of her right foot.

" There! " Maize said triumphantly.

" I think I see what you're going for now. What's the tissue for though? " he asked, looking around as far as he could without turning his hips.

" So the tape doesn't hurt your little bum when we take it off. "

" Oh, well my bum appreciates that. " 

She let out a laugh at his response.

" It's very welcome. Here's the deal. I'm gonna do some yoga stretches with you as my foot cushion. If you can keep yourself from getting too excited until I'm done, I'll make it worth your while. "

" I don't know if I'll be able to stop myself, but I can give it a shot. "

" Alright. Let's get started. "

Maize repositioned her legs so both were on the floor and her feet touched sole to sole in front of her. Will was sandwiched between the two of them. His whole body was encased in warm foot flesh, including his fully erect member. She leaned forward until her head nearly touched her feet, stretching her spine. He could just barely see her face peering down at him a small opening between her feet.

" Cozy in there? " she asked with a giggle.

Managing to squeeze his hand through the hole, he gave her a thumbs up. After that, Maize stretched her legs out far apart from each other with her feet pointed straight up and reached to grab the foot he was on with her hands. Her huge fingers were on both sides of him, curled around the foot. The toes clenched, leaving their pads right by his face. He nuzzled his cheek against the third toe, inhaling it's aroma.

He could already feel his member beginning to ooze. Attempting to hold it in was going to be difficult. His unmasked side had been craving Maize's feet for days and wanted nothing more than to make sweet love to them like the first time she shrunk him. The promise of a reward if he was able to control himself kept Will from doing it right then. She repeated the same action with her other foot before standing.

With her foot flat on the floor, he was plunged into almost total darkness. Some light reached him from between her toes, but not much. The pressure of her gigantic body stepping on him was only mildly uncomfortable. Maize must have been putting most of her weight on the other foot. He also noticed he was starting to sweat from being in contact with her warm foot.

For her next position, she planted her right foot forward and bent her knee. She slid her left foot backwards until it stood on its toes. She then extended one arm out in front of her and the other behind. Will let out a groan as the pressure on top of him increased a bit. There was nothing he could realistically do to alleviate the pressure, so he figured he'd try to make the best of it. He stuck out his tongue and began licking her sole. He tasted a faint saltiness on her foot because it was sweating as well, but it wasn't all that bad. His penis was twitching again and he seriously doubted he would make it to the end of this yoga session.

Maize switched her pose next so her right foot was in the back. Will's world was suddenly turned upside down as he found himself looking up at the floor. The athletic tape made sure he wasn't in any danger of falling, but his arms were touching the floor and his legs were dangling freely. All the blood was rushing to a different head. He reached out as far as he could to either side and gripped onto her foot as if hugging it. He began to slowly buck his hips, thrusting his member into the sole.

" Careful down there, little guy. I'm almost done. " Maize warned him.

Her words didn't even register. He had given in to his urges and there was no going back now. Everything shifted again as her foot rose into the air. Will was nearly oblivious to this as he was busy humping the foot. Maize bent down, placing both of her hands on the mat and raising her right leg as far as she could.

From his new high position, he could see most of her living room. It was an incredible sight to behold, especially with the early morning sunlight streaming in through the windows. All of those household objects stretching out before him like a vast landscape. As he admired the view, he continued thrusting against her sole until finally exploding.

" Well you lasted longer than I thought you would. " Maize said returning to a sitting position.

She carefully put her foot back on her knee and undid the tape holding him in place. The tissue was used to clean up the mess he made.

" You don't know how badly I needed that. " Will said, hopping onto her knee.

" Oh, I think I do. Too bad. No reward for you. " she replied, watching him with an amused look on her face.

" That was reward enough. I should probably get going so I can do all my stuff before tonight. " 

He started to move to jump off of her knee to the floor when Maize cried out.

" Wait! "

He was already jumping by the time he heard her. What he had failed to notice was that the floor wasn't a short drop away anymore. He was falling through open air! Somehow the floor was a few feet away which seemed much larger at his small size.

" Ahhhh! " he yelled in panic.

Maize's hand suddenly shot out underneath him and he landed in it's palm with a soft smack. Will's heart was racing a mile a minute. He thought he might have a heart attack. This is not how he expected his day to start off half an hour ago.

" Gotcha! " she exclaimed, relieved.

He slowly crawled and looked over the side of her hand. It appeared Maize had not been on the floor, but was instead floating maybe three feet above it still in a cross-legged sitting position.

" C-Can you fly? " he stammered, trying to collect himself.

" Not really. I can only levitate a few feet off the ground by myself. There are some witches who can fly though. "

" Oh my god. That scared the crap out of me. " 

" Sorry, I should've said something. I usually end my stretches by meditating while doing this. Didn't think you were just going to jump right off. "

She slowly descended to the floor and laid her hand down so he could get off. With a wave of her hand, Will was returned to normal height. He quickly began to get dressed.

" You're getting better at that. "

" Lots of practice lately. Pretty soon I'll be able to do it just by thinking. " Maize said, levitating back where she was.

" Alright. When should I come pick you up tonight? " he asked, pulling his shirt over his head.

" Ten thirty. We'll decide where we're gonna go then. "

He finished putting on the last of his clothes.

" Sure. Guess I'll see ya later. " he replied, not sounding very excited.

" Relax. Everything will be fine. Don't forget to wear something nice! " she called as he opened the front door.

He shot her a half hearted smile while closing the door. Once alone in the hallway, he let out a long sigh. He wasn't sure if he really liked Maize's plan. He had never told another person about his fetish and now she wanted him to tell a complete stranger. Will rubbed his face with his left hand and felt the bracelet Maize gave him. He practically forgot it was there. After inspecting the bracelet more closely, it looked like she put some real time and effort into making it.

" I need to trust Maize. She'll be there in case it goes bad. " he thought.

Stressing himself out over it was pointless. He would cross that bridge when he came to it. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he went off to get his weekend chores done.

End Notes:

Ratings and reviews are appreciated!

The Plan - Part 1 by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:

Huh? Wait what? What's this? A new chapter? Nooo, it couldn't be. Well, yes it is! A brand new chapter of Behind The Mask! And it's only been *checks notes* ...over two years. Ha... haha. That's my bad. 

Anyways, I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Apologies if it's a bit rough, I haven't done this in awhile. Just happened to get a wild hair to finish this chapter that I started a long time ago. I won't make any promises on when the next chapter will be out, but this is my way of saying that I'm not done yet. Without further ado, let's see how the first step of Maize's plan goes. 

Behind The Mask: Chapter 10 

 

 

 

Will pulled up in front of Maize’s apartment building and parked the car by the curb. It was just shy of 10:30 PM and he had already messaged her that he would be there shortly. After getting all of his chores done, he hurried home and got ready for the night. He was dressed in a freshly ironed light gray button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, jeans, and his nicest pair of sneakers. He also had on the bracelet Maize gave him earlier that day and his hair was neatly combed. 

 

 

 

Despite Will’s best efforts, nerves were beginning to get the best of him. In a short amount of time he would remove the mask, revealing his deepest secret to a total stranger. He kind of felt like he was going to be sick. Even with Maize there to support him, they had no way of knowing how the stranger would react for sure. What if they flipped out and started calling him things like creep or freak? What if they reacted the same way he feared Rebecca would when he told her? 

 

 

 

Will took in a deep breath, held it for a few seconds, and slowly let it out. The whole point of this exercise was to see if he had the courage to tell someone his secret. That’s what he really needed to worry about. Now he just had to hope he didn’t chicken out in the moment. Movement by the buildings entrance suddenly drew his attention. 

 

 

 

It was Maize sauntering over to his car. She was wearing a lacey black dress that allowed you to see the upper portion of her chest, a short black jacket over that, and black block heel sandals on her feet. Her hair was still up in a ponytail just like in the morning with the bangs framing her smiling face. She also had one of those black velvet chokers around her neck. Her makeup was done tastefully. She looked absolutely stunning! Maize opened the front passenger side door and got in. 

 

 

 

“ Hello. You clean up well, don’t you? “ she said, sitting beside him. 

 

 

 

“ Thanks. You look amazing too. “ Will replied, still staring at her. 

 

 

 

“ Uh... Will? Why are you staring at me like that? Do I have something on my face? “ Maize asked, looking in the rear view mirror. 

 

 

 

“ What? No! Sorry, you just look really nice is all. “ he said, looking away. 

 

 

 

“ Thank you! I can get dressed up when I want to. “ 

 

 

 

She put a hand behind her head, the other on her hip, and puckered her lips as if striking a pose. Will laughed at her expression while starting up the car. 

 

 

 

“ Alright, miss model. Where are we heading? “ 

 

 

 

“ How about Club Facade over on Fifth? “ 

 

 

 

“ That’s... oddly appropriate “ he responded, raising an eyebrow at the clubs name. 

 

 

 

“ That’s why I chose it. Do you remember the plan? “ 

 

 

 

“ Yes. When we get to the club, I’m going to find a girl and try to get her to come home with me. Once we’re there, I’ll attempt to tell her my secret. Not sure what’s supposed to happen after that. “ 

 

 

 

He pulled the car away from the curb and onto the street. 

 

 

 

“ You’re mostly right. I am going to help you find the right girl. You WILL tell her about your fetish because you are confident. Assuming everything goes to plan, you two might do more than just talk. “ 

 

 

 

“ If it goes to plan... “ Will mumbled. 

 

 

 

“ Don’t get nervous now, Will. You got this! And I’ll be there in case it does go wrong. “ she said, putting a hand on his shoulder encouragingly. 

 

 

 

“ Okay. Let’s get this over with. “ Knowing Maize would be there did comfort him somewhat, but the feeling of dread remained in the pit of his stomach. The two of them made small talk for the rest of the drive... 

 

 

 

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. 

 

 

 

Thirty minutes later, Will and Maize were seated in a booth across from each other at the club. Electronic dance music pulsed around them and lights flashed in the darkened space that was Club Facade. The club was located in a relatively large building on Fifth Street. After going through a cramped entranceway where multiple people lingered either coming or going, you walked into the club itself. An immense room with four wide pillars situated around the center. The walls of the room and pillars were painted a dark, blue color. 

 

 

 

The booths were placed against three of the rooms four walls along with some tables that were set out across the floor space. The bar was to the right of the room with stools occupied by club-goers of varying drunkenness. There was an alcove in the wall across from the entrance and a stage had been built into it. A DJ wearing headphones stood on the stage playing music and messing with his mixer. 

 

 

 

Lastly, the dance floor was at the center of the room. A huge LED dance floor to be specific, complete with panels that could light up different colors and patterns. A mass of people danced and gyrated their bodies along to the music. Above the dance floor was the light system, which shined all over the room and flashed in seemingly random patterns. 

 

 

 

Will had never been much of a club going type of person. He rarely even went to parties in high school and college. Large crowds of people made him uneasy. That fact on top the nervousness he already had made him not feel so hot. Will chugged down the rest of his whiskey cocktail and slammed the glass on the table. 

 

 

 

“ Whoa, take it easy. That’s your second drink already. “ Maize cautioned him, turning back from watching the dancing people. 

 

 

 

“ I just needed a bit of liquid courage to calm my nerves. “ 

 

 

 

“ Sure, but don’t get too wasted. You need to be able to talk to a girl without slurring your words or puking. “ 

 

 

 

“ I’ll be fine. “ 

 

 

 

They lapsed into relative silence for a few minutes again, she continued looking out at the dancers while he idly scrolled through his phone. 

 

 

 

“ Alright. I’m not getting anything from here. Let’s get on the dance floor. “ 

 

 

 

“ Huh? What do you mean you’re ‘not getting anything’? “ he asked. 

 

 

 

“ I’ve been trying to read girls minds, but it’s difficult with all the people in here. Haven’t found the right girl for our plan either. I figure it might be a bit easier to hear thoughts if I’m closer. Plus we can dance! “ Maize said excitedly, getting up from the booth. 

 

 

 

“ I don’t know, Maize. I’m not much of a dancer and- Hey! “ 

 

 

 

Will was cut off mid-sentence when Maize grabbed his hand and pulled him out of his seat. 

 

 

 

“ Just come on, nervous Nellie. “ she called over her shoulder, leading him onto the dance floor. 

 

 

 

They weaved their way through the crowd before stopping somewhere in the middle. The music was even louder at their new position. 

 

 

 

“ How exactly is this supposed to help? I can’t even hear myself think. “ he yelled to be heard over the music. 

 

 

 

“ You let me worry about that. Give me the bracelet. We won’t be able to communicate privately while you’re wearing it. “ 

 

 

 

Will removed the bracelet and handed it to her, which she promptly tucked away inside her jacket. 

 

 

 

“ Now, let’s dance. Don’t wanna be the only two weirdos standing around talking. “ Maize shouted, starting to sway her hips from side to side. 

 

 

 

“ I tried to tell you earlier. I’m a terrible dancer. “ he replied, looking around sheepishly. 

 

 

 

“ Dancing isn’t about how good you are at it. It’s about having fun. Just need to let loose. “ 

 

 

 

She grabbed him by the wrists and moved his arms around to the music. He couldn’t help but laugh as she made weird faces in an attempt to get him to smile. He started to shuffle his feet and bob his head as a mediocre dance. Maize continued to hold onto his arms, dragging him along with her while she danced. The longer the two of them danced together, the less self-conscious Will became. His focus switched to having fun with Maize. 

 

 

 

Both of them let themselves get lost in the music. Maize put her hands up in the air and shook her hips while spinning in circles. More than a few guys stole some glances at her, but he couldn’t really blame them. She was mesmerizing to watch. After dancing for a bit, Maize offered her hand to Will like you would to a traditional dance partner. 

 

 

 

Thinking he knew what she had in mind, he took her hand and raised it above her head so he could twirl her. He managed to spin her around two times, but as she was turning to him on the third twirl she tripped for whatever reason and they collided with each other. She put her hands on his chest to keep herself from slamming into him and he placed his hands on her shoulders in order to steady her. Their faces were inches apart, both of them staring into the others eyes. They stayed that way for a few moments, neither of them moving. The loud club surrounding the pair did not exist for that time. 

 

 

 

Maize’s head suddenly snapped to the right, looking out at the crowded people. She removed her hands from his chest and stepped back. Will blinked his eyes and looked around like he had broken free of some trance. In those moments he was staring into Maize’s eyes, a feeling had swelled up inside of him and he couldn’t quite put a finger on what it was. 

 

 

 

“ Will, I think we got a live one. “ Maize’s voice spoke in his mind. 

 

 

 

“ Really? Where? “ he thought, looking in the same direction. 

 

 

 

“ Right over there. Asian. Dark, brown hair. Blue top. Kinda short. Don’t just stare at her though. “ 

 

 

 

Will followed her line of sight and saw the girl she was talking about among the crowd. The girl appeared to be dancing by herself at the moment, whipping her head and long hair around wildly with her eyes closed. She was wearing a light, blue shirt with short sleeves around her upper arm that left her shoulders exposed and showed off her cleavage. Other than that, she had on a dark colored mini skirt and black Vans style shoes from what he could tell. The girl couldn’t be more than a couple inches taller than Kelsey. 

 

 

 

“ That’s the girl, huh? You’re sure? “ Will said in his mind, beginning to feel nervous again. 

 

 

 

“ Positive. That girl came here to party and maybe hook up with a guy. She’s already had a few drinks too. It’s perfect. “ she replied confidently. 

 

 

 

“ A-Alright. I guess it’s now or never. “ 

 

 

 

He did a quick self check, straightening his shirt and running a hand over his hair. 

 

 

 

“ You got this, Will. Just go be your charming self. I’ll be nearby and listening to your thoughts. If all goes to plan and you two leave together, I’ll follow behind to wherever you go. “ Maize explained, putting her hand on his back as a supportive gesture. 

 

 

 

Will gave her a weak smile and a nod in response. Returning the smile, she gave a small shove forward and he was on his own. He slowly weaved his way through the crowd, resisting the urge to turn and walk off the dance floor. Maize believed in him and he didn’t want to ruin the plan she went through the trouble to put together. Eventually, he made it over to the girl Maize pointed out. She was still dancing with eyes closed when he walked up, so she didn’t notice him. 

 

 

 

“ H-Hey! “ Will shouted a bit to be heard due to the music. 

 

 

 

The girl’s eyes flew open and she stumbled back a couple steps when he spoke. 

 

 

 

“ Oh, um, hi? “ she said, looking at him confused. 

 

 

 

“ Sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you. I’m Will. “ he said, putting his hand on his chest. 

 

 

 

“ Candice. “ she replied, giving him a slight grin. 

 

 

 

“ Nice to meet you. I happened to look over here and saw that you were dancing alone too. I figured I’d come ask if you wanted to dance with me? “ Will asked, trying his best not to sound nervous. 

 

 

 

Candice paused for a few moments, probably debating what she wanted to do. 

 

 

 

“ Yeah, sure. “ she finally answered, nodding with a smile. 

 

 

 

“ Awesome. “ 

 

 

 

The pair started to move with the music. She went back to swaying her head while shaking her butt. He continued doing his awkward shuffle dance. 

 

 

 

“ Good job. Looks like you’re in. “ Maize’s voice suddenly said in his thoughts. 

 

 

 

Will did a quick scan through the nearby crowd, but he couldn’t see the kind witch wherever she was. 

 

 

 

“ Thanks. Now let’s see if I can bring it home. “ he thought back. 

 

 

 

The two of them danced silently for quite some time. While dancing, Will took a closer look at Candice. She had almond-shaped, dark brown eyes and a spattering of small freckles on her cheeks. He also couldn’t help but notice that she had considerably large breasts. Judging by the shirt she chose to wear, she wasn’t trying to hide it either. 

 

 

 

At some point, Candice moved in very close to Will. She was practically grinding against him! She gazed up at him with a sultry look on her face. 

 

 

 

“ You’re a... pretty good dancer. “ he said, unsure of what to do. 

 

 

 

“ You’re not bad yourself. “ 

 

 

 

With that, she grabbed a handful of his shirt then pulled him down just far enough for her to lean up and begin kissing him. Will was startled at first by her sudden actions, but after it passed he kissed her back. As far as kisses went, Candice gave a damn good one. She stopped kissing him within a minute and let go of his shirt without moving away. 

 

 

 

“ What do you think about us getting out of here, Will? “ she asked, biting her lip. 

 

 

 

His eyes widened in surprise. Everything was going exactly according to plan! 

 

 

 

“ Sure, sure. Where would you wanna go? “ he answered, realizing he hadn’t responded yet. 

 

 

 

“ Let’s go to your place, if that’s alright? “ 

 

 

 

“ Okay. Come on, I’ll take you to my car. “ Will said, taking her hand and making his way off the dance floor. 

 

 

 

While he walked, Candice put his arm over her shoulders and clung to his side. The first part of the plan had gone off without a hitch, but the hard part was yet to come. He still needed to remove his mask in front of a person he hardly even knew. Just the thought of it made him swallow nervously. He glanced behind him at the dancing crowd, assuming Maize was still somewhere among them. 

 

 

 

“ See you back at my place... “ Will thought, trying not to let his nerves get the better of him. 

 

 

 

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

 

 

 

It was nearly midnight by the time Will and Candice arrived at his apartment. Luckily, he had cleaned up the place earlier in the day. 

 

 

 

“ Well uh... welcome, I guess. “ he said, flicking on the lights. 

 

 

 

He felt a little bit groggy after the drinks and all the dancing he did. Candice walked into the middle of the room and looked around. 

 

 

 

“ It’s... nice. “ she commented, trying to sound genuine. 

 

 

 

“ It’s not much, but since I live alone it works for me. “ he laughed, scratching the back of his head. 

 

 

 

“ Oooo, so we don’t need to worry about being interrupted. “ 

 

 

 

She went over to him and began pulling him towards the bed by his shirt using both hands. 

 

 

 

“ Whoa, hold on. Do you wanna freshen up first? Maybe I could get you something to drink? “ Will asked, thinking of anything to buy time. 

 

 

 

Maize needed to be there for the plan and he had no idea if she was. Plus, he was still building up his courage. 

 

 

 

“ Relax. I’m here. “ Maize’s voice reassured him telepathically. 

 

 

 

Will’s eyes darted around the room, trying to locate her. Could Maize have made herself invisible? Maybe she was hiding in the bathroom? 

 

 

 

“ I’m fine. Come on. This is what you wanted, right? “ Candice interrupted his train of thought. 

 

 

 

He nodded his head in response, not knowing what to say. She led him over to the bed and sat down on the edge. Leaning down, she untied both of her shoes before taking them off. Will was slightly disappointed to see she had black ankle socks on. In one swift motion she pulled her shirt off over her head. The only thing covering her sizable breasts now was a black strapless bra. He couldn’t deny that Candice was incredibly hot. 

 

 

 

He realized that she was watching him with an expectant look on her face, waiting for something. Taking the hint, Will quickly kicked off his shoes and removed his shirt. Candice didn’t even wait for him to fully sit down before starting to kiss. This girl did not want to waste any time! He brushed her hair back with his hands and then gently placed them along her neck while kissing her as well. One of her hands caressed his chest and the other was on his neck. 

 

 

 

After a few moments, Candice began to lean back so she could lay on the bed. He followed her by crawling on his knees, and continued to make out, until they were at the head of the bed. She was laid out with her head on a pillow and he was propped up on his side next to her. The two of them remained kissing the whole time. At some point, Candice’s tongue had crept into Will’s mouth. It didn’t bother him though, so he did the same. 

 

 

 

He put his hand on her warm, bare thigh and rubbed it softly. Her kisses slowly made their way down to his neck. His eyes had been closed most of the time they were making out, but he opened them when she started sucking on his neck. The sight before him caused his eyes to widen in surprise and gave him a small jolt. Standing on top of the short nightstand next to his bed and halfway behind a lamp was a miniature Maize! 

 

 

 

She wasn’t wearing her jacket anymore and her shoes were missing, but it was definitely her. Maize waved at him with an excited grin on her face. 

 

 

 

“ Maize?! You shrunk yourself? “ he thought intensely. 

 

 

 

“ Hi. Didn’t mean to scare you. I needed to hide and this was the first thing that came to mind. “ she replied telepathically. 

 

 

 

“ What if she sees you? “ 

 

 

 

“ Don’t worry. I can levitate off this. It’s a lot easier at this size and- Eep! “ 

 

 

 

Maize’s voice cut off and she ducked behind the lamp. 

 

 

 

“ Is something wrong? “ Candice suddenly said, pulling away from him. 

 

 

 

“ No, nothing’s wrong. “ he answered, returning his attention to her. 

 

 

 

“ Then why’d you stop? “ she asked, sounding annoyed. 

 

 

 

“ Go on, Will! This is the time! “ Maize’s voice shouted in his mind. 

 

 

 

Will felt his stomach drop. Maize was right. If there was a time to tell Candice his secret, it would be now. Before they went any further, the mask needed to come off. He just had to muster up all his bravery. 

 

 

 

“ Uh... There’s something I should tell you. “ Will said quietly. 

 

 

 

“ Oh, no. You don’t have an STD or something, do you? “ 

 

 

 

“ What? No! That’s not it. “ he replied, sitting upright. 

 

 

 

“ Then what? “ Candice asked, sitting up too. 

 

 

 

Will could feel himself beginning to sweat nervously. His stomach felt like it was doing flips. Maybe he wasn’t as ready to do this as he thought he was. He could call the whole plan off. Candice would probably be confused and a bit upset when he asked her to go home, but perhaps it was for the best. Maize and him could come up with a different plan and take baby steps this time. Build up his confidence bit by bit until he was truly ready. Yes, that’s what he should do... 

 

 

 

No! Will needed to do this. There was no way he was going back to living his life hiding behind a mask. He refused to continue being that scared, nervous person. Maize had already helped him so much, he couldn’t just keeping relying on her for everything. If he couldn’t do this, then he would never be able to tell Rebecca the truth. It was now or never. 

 

 

 

“ Maybe I should go. This doesn’t- “ 

 

 

 

“ I have a foot fetish! “ Will blurted out, cutting Candice off. 

 

 

 

His breath caught in his throat and his eyes widened in shock as soon as the words left his mouth. He said it. He had actually said it. For the first time in his life, he had confessed his secret to someone. Oh God, he felt like his heart was going to burst out of his chest. He must have looked like a deer in the headlights to Candice in that moment. She hadn’t moved or said anything in the few moments since he ripped his mask off in front of her. A slight expression of surprise was frozen on her face. 

 

 

 

“ Oh... Okay. “ she finally said, seeming to relax. 

 

 

 

“ I felt like I needed to tell you. That doesn’t... bother you, does it? “ Will asked, still unsure how she had taken it. 

 

 

 

“ No, not really. I’ve just never been with a guy who has one before. “ Candice answered, as if she was carefully choosing her words. 

 

 

 

He breathed a mental sigh of relief. At least she wasn’t immediately repulsed by his confession. 

 

 

 

“ To be honest, I’ve never told anyone about it before... “ he said, wringing his hands. 

 

 

 

“ Alright, well, what do you wanna do? “ she asked. 

 

 

 

“ I could give you a foot massage to start. I’m good at it. “ 

 

 

 

“ Go ahead. Show me what you can do. “ 

 

 

 

Will scooted to the end of his bed and turned to face Candice with his legs crossed. He grabbed her right foot by the heel and with his other hand slid her black sock off. Candice’s foot was on the smaller side as he expected, but wide and with surprisingly long toes. Her toenails were unpainted. The skin of her foot was warm to the touch from being trapped in a shoe while dancing for so long. He repeated the process with her other foot and placed them in his lap. Her feet were admittedly quite nice. 

 

 

 

Wrapping his hands around her right foot, Will pressed his thumbs into the middle of her sole and rubbed small circles into it. 

 

 

 

“ Oh, wooow. That’s nice. “ Candice sighed, relaxing into a comfortable position. 

 

 

 

Encouraged by her words, he moved a hand to her left foot and massaged the base of her toes. Her toes flexed happily in response. He continued to rub her feet for a few minutes, working his fingers into every part of them. Candice’s left foot suddenly wiggled free of his grasp and stretched forward until it was planted on the crotch of his jeans. Once it was there, she poked around until finding his stiff member and then started scrunching her toes on it. 

 

 

 

Will had been trying to hold himself back a bit up to this point, hoping not to scare Candice off, but this feeling pushed him over the edge. He lifted her right foot up to his mouth and began planting kisses along her sole. 

 

 

 

“ Here comes the fun part! “ Maize’s voice shouted excitedly in his mind. 

 

 

 

Freezing mid-kiss, his eyes darted over to the lamp where he could see the tiny Maize peeking out at them. She pointed one hand at him and the other at Candice. He could only imagine what the diminutive witch was doing. Deciding to just go with whatever Maize had in mind, he moved on to licking Candice’s foot. There was a salty taste to it because she had been sweating, but it didn’t bother him very much. He even kind of enjoyed it. 

 

 

 

It didn’t take too long for whatever magic Maize had used to become apparent. Candice’s dainty foot was getting larger in his hand by the second. His view of the drunken girl was steadily lowering as well. Maize had definitely cast a shrinking spell on him, but that wasn’t all. Candice seemed to be growing more... excited quickly. 

 

 

 

“ Fuck, that feels sooo good. “ she moaned, biting her lip again. 

 

 

 

He figured Maize was influencing her, much like the first night they had met. Soon enough, Candice’s foot became too big to hold and he had to let it fall to the mattress. In a matter of moments, he was shrunken to the point that the foot on his crotch was engulfing his whole body. This fact didn’t bother him any, so he kept worshipping the huge foot. He wrapped one leg around the ped as he hungrily stroked his tongue along the pad of her big toe. 

 

 

 

Candice was so absorbed in her arousal that she didn’t seem to notice that he was the size of an action figure now. As she continued to moan in pleasure, one of her hands crept down to the waistband of her skirt and dug itself underneath it. She was fingering herself! Seeing her do that somehow turned Will on even more, driving him into a frenzy. Will let go of her foot, quickly wrestled his jeans and boxers off, then went right back to it. 

 

 

 

The foot had fallen onto it’s side and by laying next to it he guessed he was just slightly smaller than it. The shrinking also must have stopped at some point. He pressed his body against the sole of her left foot, his cock prodded into her skin. Candice continued to pleasure herself, working her fingers faster and moaning louder. The pace only quickened until she finally climaxed. 

 

 

 

“ Oh my God! “ she yelled as it happened. 

 

 

 

When she removed her hand from her skirt, her fingers were visibly wet with feminine juices. Will began to work harder, burying his face in the skin below her toes and humping her foot. He wanted his own climax. 

 

 

 

“ C’mere. It’s your turn. “ Candice said, reaching down to grab him with her non-wet hand. 

 

 

 

She grabbed him around the backside and cupped her hand to form a sort of seat. He was brought up to her smiling face. She was still breathing heavily and her pupils were dilated. Without a word, Candice opened her mouth and inserted his erect member. Will let out a moan and leaned back in her hand, his small legs hung off her hand. 

 

 

 

She worked her giant, hot tongue along the shaft of his penis. Tingles shot up his spine and his toes clenched. She wrapped her tongue all around his member and moved it up and down. He had already been near bursting before this sudden blow job and it could not be helped any longer. Will exploded inside of Candice’s mouth. 

 

 

 

“ Fuck yes! “ he yelled out. 

 

 

 

His eyes rolled back in his head as he shot load after load into her maw. When he was done, he slumped into her hand. His head lolled back while he panted heavily. Candice swallowed the remnants of his climax and fell back on his bed. The hand he was in came down on her chest right between her breasts. He was too tired to move after their encounter, so he figured he would stay nestled underneath her hand. Candice appeared to have already fallen asleep from the best he could tell. With his ear on her massive chest, he could hear the soft rumbling of her snoring. 

 

 

 

Somewhere in the back of his mind, Will was ecstatic that Maize’s plan had succeeded. He had gotten over a big hurdle that kept him hiding under a mask for most of his life. He definitely felt more confident in himself. Maybe now he could muster up enough courage to tell Becca his true feelings. There were still many unknowns about the next part of the plan though. A yawn suddenly escaped from Will’s lips. He was fighting a losing battle against sleep, struggling to keep his eyes open. 

 

 

 

“ Sleep tight, Will. We’ll talk in the morning. “ Maize’s voice whispered in his mind. 

 

 

 

“ Good... night... “ he thought, slowly drifting asleep. 

 

 

 

And sleep tight he did... 

 

 

End Notes:

Any ratings or reviews are greatly appreciated. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6778