Partners Re-sized by CraftyLatin
Summary:

Two high-school students, Diego and Stool, find themselves waking up half-naked in a glass jar of a teenage girl. Without any memory of the incident, the two need to work together in a game of survival while also discovering the mystery behind their shrinkage.


Categories: Giant, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Nose, Odor, Scat, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 27658 Read: 63081 Published: June 08 2017 Updated: July 17 2023

1. The Awakening by CraftyLatin

2. The Shoe Ride by CraftyLatin

3. The Sexy Wardens by CraftyLatin

4. The Confession by CraftyLatin

5. The Nap by CraftyLatin

6. The Sweatpants by CraftyLatin

7. The Lunch Meeting by CraftyLatin

8. The Panty Trap by CraftyLatin

The Awakening by CraftyLatin
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

The break of dawn woke Diego from his groggy slumber. His face felt plastered and heavy on a cold surface. He lifted the pressure off his right eye, pulling away from what sounded like glass after a few taps. He immediately pushed up his upper body, scanning his surroundings. This wasn’t his bed. This wasn’t even his house. Nothing recognizable came to mind. He could barely even see beyond the glass. Everything was warped and expanded from his position, not to mention the window blinds shielding the morning light and giving everything triple layers of shade.

Diego looked down at his body, realizing that he was practically naked, all expect his wieners and beer boxer shorts. No wonder he felt so cold. He stood up, taking light steps as his soles adjusted to the freezing glass. He also felt weariness in his bones. Like he spent two days straight pumping iron without rest. But he never gone to the gym. Never even considered the idea. He was a scholar, not a buff boy.

He took it slow, physically and mentally. Any efforts of reconstructing familiar memories seemed pointless. What happened, he wondered. He couldn’t remember anything at all. Nothing that could explain why he was in a glass prison with nothing but his shorts. The more he tried thinking, the more it disappointed him, which eventually led to frustration. Diego didn’t like the sensation of surprise. He needed to know things in the moment. Talk about mystery or suspense didn’t bode well, and just being left out in the loop overall was annoying.

He scanned his cylindrical cage once more, taking notice of another body. Another person in the same predicament as him. He walked to the limp body and gave it a kick, hoping that it wasn’t dead. The body stirred a bit, and Diego kept kicking until a lazy hand waved him away. The sun was gaining more brightness each passing minute, and Diego could see more features of this guy. He was skinny, milk white with light-brown freckles sprinkled around. His hair was mocha, and he also wore nothing but plain black briefs. And it didn’t become even more clear once those sleepy eyes faced Diego, and began digging a pit in his stomach.

“Stool?” Diego greeted. The mocha-haired guy gave a quick nod.

Fuck, he thought.

Anyone but Stool. Anyone but the school’s massive stoner. Stool was the kind of bum who everyone knew couldn’t be responsible for anything. From what he heard, Stool would regularly spend his lunch periods in the bathrooms, thus the name ‘Stool’. He would always be blazing a joint alone, or sometimes with his customers. He never got caught, mostly because no one wanted to be a snitch. There was also the reason that Stool never done anyone harm. Sure, he was an idiot. But a harmless one.

But the last thing Diego needed was an idiot. He watched as Stool underwent a similar experience: getting his morning stretches, looking around his surroundings, and actually accepting the situation without any surprise. Just a mild raise of the eyebrows, and nothing more.

 “You know where are we?” Diego asked, peeved by Stool’s calm nature.

“Not a clue.” He said. He then extended a hand. “Name’s Stool.”

“Then why do you look so calm?”

“I just woke up from a pretty sick dream. I was about to enter a three-way between me, Jennifer Lawrence, and Betty White.”

“Betty White?”

“Right? I had the same reaction. But I think I was having a moment with my dream self, so of like “Inception”. We were planning on trying make her watch from a corner, but then you woke me up.”

“Oh,” Diego said flatly, “Sorry to have woken you from your weird sex dream, but in case you haven’t notice, things don’t look very normal here in the real world.”

“You could say that again.” He took one more glance around the prison.

“I just want to know if you can remember anything? Maybe something that seemed weird before all this. Like last night? Last week?”

“Remember…?” Stool took a moment to collect his thoughts, rubbing his left temple like it was the ticket to their problems. “Remember…remember…who you are, Simba.”

Stool laughed.

“Funny.” Diego sneered. “Real nice. Glad one of us could see the humor in all this.”

“Relax. Take the stick out your ass, would ya?”

“Are you serious? Are you fucking serious? We are naked! In a goddamn glass whatever this is. I don’t care if you think this is all funny to you, but I’m not letting loose. Not until I know what the hell is happening.”

“You do that.” Stool picked himself off the ground, also wincing of the possible pain in his joints. “Where’s the bathroom?”

“How the hell should I know? Just pee near the wall or something.”

“I like your style.” Stool flung a finger gun gesture towards Diego before walking towards the far side of the glass wall. Diego didn’t know how this was going to work. Him, trying to solve this mystery with a laid-back pothead. He didn’t do drugs at all, and Stool gave him another reason why. No sense of leadership. No care for bigger issues. Such characteristics couldn’t fit with the debate team. Diego was the president, and pretty damn good at it. He knew what he wanted out of life, and to achieve most of his dreams and goals, he needed to be the man with all the answers.

Starting with a way to get out of here.

To his right, the blaring sound of an alarm clock echoed through his suddenly sensitive ear canals. Even with the glass as protection, the alarm was incredibly loud and felt like it was playing through the world’s largest intercom. He ran away from the deafening noise, closer towards Stool still taking his pee break, before witnessing the overwhelming shadow of a hand rise from below and silence the alarm.

Diego slowed his pace, studying the events that unfolded. The hand itself was a bit pudgy with long fingers. A scrunchie was wrapped around the wrist, brushing against the corner of the glass for a brief second. To Diego, it looked feminine, but powerful. He could even hear the smack laid down on the snooze button. The mental image of that slap scared Diego, making him think how grave their situation might be.

Soon, he listened more closely to what sounded like springs in a bed, setting off in different positions before inner lighting illuminated the outside of their glass. Diego dropped all his insane ideas of what torture dungeon they might be in and absorbed the rosy-pink walls outside his glass prison. It became more obvious that they were in a room. An average teenage girl’s bedroom. A Faulkner high school student, based on their school’s calendar near the door. Large posters of DNCE and Justin Timberlake sharing one wall, with the other occupied by a computer desk. 

Distracted, Diego didn’t notice right away the enormous shadow casting over his body. He turned back to see a massive pretty head with dotted eyes, raven-black bed hair, and elastic squirrel cheeks smiling down their insignificant nature. She gave a long, pleasant look at Diego before peering down Stool, who was still taking the longest piss right in front of her.

“Disgusting!” Her titanic, slightly muffled voice boomed over their heads. Diego dropped on his knees, stunned by what he was seeing. A girl the size of a mountain was right in front of him. He felt like he was in some twisted fairy tale. Diego and the Beanstalk. This had to be a dream, he thought. There’s no way this could be possible. He wished someone would just kick him awake from this nightmare.

But it continued. The girl’s hand hovered over them, twisting what seemed to be a plastic lid with holes, and slanted it just enough for Diego to slide closer to Stool, almost connecting with his pool of piss. Then he watched in horror as three teal-colored fingernails tried raking them out. It took a couple tries before they felt the warm grease of her pads stick to their bodies. She pushed them over the edge of the glass jar, letting them free-fall for a couple seconds before landing in the soft cushion of her other hand. Diego heard the bed springs creak again as the girl planted her full weight down, sitting and staring at her fresh victims.

Marisa Feliciano, Diego recognized. She was one of the girls on the volleyball team. Not much of a looker compared to the rest of the team. She had a chubby physique, usually in the center of the formation. That way, from all angles, if she failed to do her share, the other girls would step in without a moment’s hesitation. The only reason Diego knew all this was that he watched the volleyball team religiously. Something about his pubescent needs turned his lust towards sporty girls. Marisa just so happened to be literally caught in the middle of it all.

Now here she was again. Without her glasses, but the size of a giant. So many questions ran through his mind, but he was afraid answering to the sour mood she was giving them.

“Jesus, Stool, why’d you have to go and pee in the jar? Couldn’t you just hold it until everyone woke up?”

Stool didn’t speak.

Go on. Tell her a joke. Be funny, man. Diego wanted to tell him off so bad. Rub it in his glazed face that he was right to be scared. But couldn’t force himself to do it since he was also scared.

“Why can’t you be more like Diego? He was awake, and he didn’t need to go piss.” Marisa shook her head in disappointment. “If you’re going to be living here, I can’t have you peeing whenever you like. It’s bad manners. If it becomes a problem, I just might have to put you somewhere more absorbent. Like my sweaty gym socks.”

She brought herself to giggle over such a threat, with Stool looking stupefied in awe, and Diego stuck on her mention of the word ‘living’.

“I’m sorry, live here? What do you mean by live here?”

“Oh, it’s okay, Diego.” She said while curling her index finger over his head to give him a little comfort nudge. “You’ll be safe here. I know my mom would kill me if she knew guys were living in my room, but she rarely comes in here. I have a good bit of privacy.”

“That’s not the issue.” Diego stated. “Do you know what happened to us, Marisa? Why we can’t remember anything and, more importantly, are the size of ants?”

“Um…” Marisa looked away with a feeling of hesitation. By the looks of her frowned eyebrows and wry smile, she seemed worried. “I’m not really supposed to say anything.”

“What?!” Diego yelled. “You can’t be serious. Marisa, if you know something, we have the right to know. This is flat-out kidnapping on a serious degree. You know that, right?”

“Um…” Her voice sounded fragile. Diego never spent time alone with Marisa, but he could tell from a distance she was shy. It would be easy to get info from her if he kept pestering.

“You know something, don’t you?” Diego pushed. “Tell us, Marisa.”

“Go easy on her, man.” Stool broke out of his terrified silence. “You don’t know what you’re doing, and are probably going to make things worse. Better to just ride this out and listen.”

Diego turned to Stool with a look of suppressed anger. “Oh, so you do know what’s going on?”

“Still nothing.”

“Then why in god’s name are you just sitting there acting like everything’s going to fix itself?! She just gave us the indication that she knows something about all this!”

“Maybe we should just let her talk.” Stool suggested.

“I was trying to before you interrupted.” Diego cooled down his flush of anger and came back to Marisa with ease. “Please, Marisa. We just want to know why.”

“I’m sorry, Diego…I can’t say anything.”

“Why? Are you being threatened? We can help you get out of this. You just need to fill us in.”

“I can’t…” Marisa pleaded. “Please understand, Diego.”

“No, I won’t.” Diego denied. “I woke up scared out of my ass, thinking that I was going to die. And now I’m here, still thinking that, while standing on a girl’s sweaty hand who could give me all the answers, but won’t and expects me to just accept all this. Do you really expect me to be okay with this?!”

“They said you would. They said you would just accept it.”

“Who? Who are ‘they’ Marisa?”

“Damn it, Diego!” Marisa yelled. “Just let it go!”

“No! I refuse to ‘let it go’ until I get some damn answers!”

 “Fine!” Marisa snapped. She gripped her palm into a fist, engulfing Diego and Stool into the depths of her palm with the odorous scent of her natural Puerto Rican musk. “It’s pointless, you know? The two of you are mine now. That was the deal, and I don’t have to tell you anything more. If you want answers, hear it from the bitch herself.”

Deal? Diego couldn’t even focus on that slip of the tongue while his entire world was shaking violently by Marisa’s fury. He didn’t see anything until he entered a second free-fall, this time landing in a foamy, moist surface. Diego landed fast first into a rancid scent of dry musk and sweat. He cocked his head back, watching Marisa’s hand sliver away from the opening of what appeared to be her shoe.

Diego jumped to his feet and raced towards the light, but it was quickly blocked by one of her gym socks shoved into the mouth. The smell was fresher, and even more killer towards the nostrils. He backed away in simultaneous waves of terror and anger, before bumping into a disapproving Stool.

“Smooth.” Stool said. “Real smooth, asshole.”

End Notes:

This is the beginning of a buddy-buddy story I had in mind with two characters that I hope to develop really well throughout the chapters. I'm new to this site, and to writing in general, so any comments or support would be most welcomed. Thank you and enjoy!

The Shoe Ride by CraftyLatin
Author's Notes:

Diego and Stool's first taste of being tinies!

“Let us out!” Diego screamed as he banged away from the interior of the worn-out tennis shoe, slowly coating his knuckles with a thin layer of black fuzz and soaked foot sweat. He couldn’t hold his breath long enough to escape the lingering smell of Marisa’s soles after days upon days of volleyball practice. He couldn’t cool himself from the elevating humidity generated from both the shoe and sock. And through all this, Stool simply stood with his back against the shoe’s lining, arms crossed and watching Diego panic.

“How about some help?” Diego asked bitterly.

“How? Things were going fine until you pissed her off.” Stool’s knees gradually gave up and he sunk down to sit.

“I was trying to get answers.”

“And now we’re in her dank gym shoe with shitty air. Job well done.”

Diego ignored Stool’s mockery and continued resisting for five more minutes until his arms started to wary. With a final cry, he slammed his arms in despair, sliding down into his own sitting position, facing the bunched-up sock that blocked their freedom.

He hated being small. He hated what was happening to him. He despised the idea that he could no longer control the situation. Being the tallest out of his mom and step-dad and many of his friends made him feel power. He wasn’t built like the jocks, but the tallness gave some sense of authority. People literally looked up to him. People could never miss or forget about him because he was always above their heads. To Diego, being tall eliminated the idea of weakness. Being tall equaled intimidating.

But now everything he valued about himself was taken. He had to put unnecessary amounts of effort just to be noticed. He was insignificant enough to be plucked and handled by a chubby Latina the size of a titan. Weak and fragile to the point where he couldn’t even put up a decent fight, and allowed himself to be exiled in a shoe until further instructions. The appearance of authority: gone. His intimidation: non-existent. Nothing left but his gag-gifted boxer shorts.

And his sudden bursts of smart ideas.

“I’m climbing the sock.” Diego announced. He rose from his butt and stared deeply at the wall of deflated cotton. Pure white from the opening and below, until reaching the toe area where it started to look discoloring with dark toe imprints.

“What?” Stool questioned, looking a bit puzzled.

“The sock. I could try climbing out of here, search for help.”

“You realize that it would only get worse for us if she sees you, right?” Stool stated in a concerning tone. “Let’s just wait, dude. Find a better chance later.”

“Nah. I’m done waiting around. You want to be her little pet? Be my guest.” Diego walked over to Stool, patting his shoulder. “Good luck, Stool. It wasn’t that much of a pleasure knowing you.”

Diego ran towards the sock, crinkling his nose by the overwhelming musty scent that reeked more than the shoe. He eyed it from all angles, thinking about where to start, and suppressing the temptations to quit. The thought of having to place his entire body on something so grimy was nauseating, but that sock was his ticket to freedom. The best he could do was try.

Diego grabbed hold of the sock’s fuzzy toe section, feeling like his hands clenched on a damp towel that hasn’t been wrung in days, squeezing a good amount of sweaty liquid over his arms. He made the first leap on its top, but quickly sank it down to level with the insole. He pushed on through the first couple of tries before reaching hopeful heights as the air started to smell slightly cleaner, and the sock started to become supported with its own bundled weight.

I’m doing it, Diego thought. I’m doing it.

He was making his way towards the mouth of the shoe, thinking just now about what he would do after seeing the light again. Should he hang around the room until Marisa left and look for clues about their strange shrinkage? Was it wise to search for someone else for help?

Would he come back for Stool?

His train of thought was interrupted as the sock started shifting. Two of Marisa’s gigantic fingers entered the shoe and pinched the edge of her sock. Diego held on for dear life as the bedroom lights poured all around him. Diego appreciated the last-minute assistance, but he didn’t want Marisa to find him hanging. He waited until he was at a reasonable height to jump towards the side of the shoe. A couple inches higher would’ve saved him, but fate guided him to smash his nose into the rim of the shoe and land on his back at the center of the insole’s heel, getting a perfect view of a towering Marisa.

She seemed more refresh and clean after their first encounter. She was now wearing her small, black rectangular glasses, and ditched her sweatpants/oversized t-shirt pajama combo for a dandelion-colored polo shirt with a black skirt, which offered Diego a wide shot of her silky white panties from down below.

He couldn’t help but feel even more useless. Marisa stood her normal everyday height, yet projected that same fearful tingle when looking up the side of a New York skyscraper. She may have carried the image of innocence and kindness, but that couldn’t gloss over the newfound dominance and fear she instilled in him now. The way she could continue her morning routine while he laid motionless in her shoe. In her smelly, sweat-soaking shoe that she had no hesitation dumping him in. A position that he had no choice but to accept with humiliation and defeat.

Diego watched as Marisa bended her thick, juicy thighs, magnifying her godly hand closer and closer until they wrapped around the shoe, lifting it up to her squirrely, round face. She loomed closer to the opening, gasping by the surprise of him staring blankly at her.

“Diego?” Marisa boomed. “What are you doing? Were…were you lying under my sock this whole time?”

Diego didn’t answer. He couldn’t. Not without a reasonable excuse that wouldn’t get him in trouble. Also because of her immeasurable size and powerful voice that ran his body through cold sweats.

“Um, ok…Anyways, we’re going to school now. I need you and Stool to stay close to the toe of the shoe. Try to hold on tight because I’m new to this, and don’t really know how fast it’ll feel for you guys down there.”

“What?” Diego spoke.

“Sorry.” Marisa tipped the shoe towards Diego’s left, just enough that his body would roll into the dark space once again. The deeper he went, the moister the insole got, coating his chest with weeks of dirt and abandoned fuzz. He saw Stool running with the incline towards the toe section. Diego’s shoulder slammed the end of the tip, stopped his body face-down, with his nose resting upon the huge, dirty imprint of her ring toe.

 One strong inhale of the imprint rose him back to his feet in utter disgust.

“How was freedom?” Stool asked.

“Shut up.”

Their prison became utter darkness again as Marisa shuffled her socked foot into the shoe. They laid their skinny, naked backs against the shoe’s tip as her plump toes wormed themselves deeper and deeper, resting just a couple inches away from their faces. Diego kept his chin high, chest sucked in, toes curled. Anything to keep away from the ferocity of her wiggling piggies.

“How are we going to get out of this?” Diego said, sounding defeated.

“This is the best we can do. And she didn’t sound like she wanted to make it painful either.”

“Oh, right. I’ll believe it when I see it.”

The two bug-sized teens prepared as the entirety of the shoe lifted from the ground with incredible speed. Their balls jumped from the shift in gravity; feeling weightless for a mere second before the first slamming step introduced a wild tremor to their world. Diego lost his grip and fell right on her massive third toe.

He thought he was about to enter hell’s gate, but to his own surprise, felt Marisa sensed his touch and immediately flicked him back towards Stool. They both stared in confusion.

“Do you believe it now?” Stool said.

Diego reclaimed his grip and closed his eyes.

“The sooner this is over, the better.”

*  *  *  *  *

The shoe ride became less threatening once Diego learned how to better manage his grip while Marisa walked around her house, accompanied by two other disfigured voices. There was a long period of stillness as Marisa got into a car, presumably her mom’s, and was driven for fifteen minutes. When she started walking again, Diego and Stool could hear the muffle stomps of massive footsteps, heels clapping the tile schoolgrounds, and the never-ending sound of hallway gossip. Diego couldn’t imagine walking around in this size without the constant fears of being smeared under a sneaker, or swept into the janitor’s dustpan and tossed like yesterday’s trash.

The school bell rang over everyone’s head, indicating first period. There was a lot of noise made from those rushing to class, and Marisa wasn’t an exception. She dashed from the heel of her shoe, forcing acceleration upon her miniature shoe pals. It caught Stool off guard and sucked him right under the ball of Marisa’s foot. Diego tried reaching out for him, but pulled backed once seeing Stool’s body mashed under tons of flesh and cotton. He couldn’t look away from the repeated process of Stool being consumed and plastered under her big, monstrous foot like he was nothing. The way his body flopped between insole and sock, crushing his arms and legs with each powerful stomp made a terrible impression.

They couldn’t fight this.

Eventually, the punishment stopped as Marisa reached her classroom. She made slow walks to her desk, screeching the chair as she took her seat. Diego slowly inched towards her toes, hoping to rescue Stool from his bouncy hell. Hoping that he was still alive.

“Stool?” Diego said. “You okay?”

A hand pushed out from under her sock, and Marisa’s foot lifted her toes to let the scrawny boy be seen. Stool came standing with just a few scratches and bruises, but nothing that pointed to broken bones or a snapped neck like Diego envisioned.

“I’m okay. Strangely enough, I’m good.”

“Damn. That was seriously painful to watch. How much did it hurt? Scale from one to ten.”

Stool pondered on the question. He examined his own body, and looked back at the toes, squirming for comfort. Hungry for companionship.  

“This might sound a bit crazy,” Stool began, “but when I was under there, it didn’t feel like hell. It felt more like…like a massage.”

“A massage?” Diego blurted. He couldn’t believe what stupidity he was hearing. “Are you high?”

“I wish.” Stool snorted. “That way, it would’ve probably felt much nicer.”

“I think you took a few too many stomps to the head.”

“I’m not bullshitting you. It was like the ultimate muscle relaxer. Plus, while I was in there, I came up with an idea that might work to our advantage.”

“Advantage?”

“Listen,” Stool wrapped his arm around Diego, slightly greasing his neck with the dirt and fuzzy fiber strands collected from Marisa’s sock. “We know that she’s not that dangerous. Lucky enough that you two know each other.”

“What? We don’t know each other.”

“Really? She seems like she knows you.”

“Well, I mean, sometimes I watch the volleyball team practice from time to time. Not her specifically, but she’s around, you know?”

Stool simply shrugged. “Ok. Whatever. Point is, we might have the chance of winning her over with kindness. Giving her the impression that we’re willing to accept this lifestyle and do whatever she says with some unspoken favors.”

“What kind of favors?” Diego asked sternly. Stool pointed towards Marisa’s dirty, sock-covered toes, tapping restlessly to their own rhythm and beat while being subjected to what sounded like a boring history lecture. It didn’t take long until the message clicked, and Diego let his face scrunch in repulsion. “Aw, dude. Not a chance.”

“This could work! We let her play around with us under her toes, get a couple hours of full-body massages, and let her feel like she’s winning our love and affection and all that crap. Everyone wins.”

“No!” Diego shouted. “This is crazy! I’m not doing it!”

“Come on, Diego.” Stool pleaded. “We can’t expect to know that everything is going to be okay. At least for now, we need to secure this bond with her. And if I could be totally honest, we also need to be on the same page. If we’re going to get out of this, we need to start working together. Okay? No more insults. No more mocking. No more snapping at each other necks.”

“Oh, working together? Like when you didn’t bother joining me on my sock-climbing idea?”

“You’re right.” Stool admitted. “That might have actually been a good plan. And could’ve been better with the both of us. But if you back me up on this one, I swear I’ll follow whatever crazy plan you got next time. No complaints. Deal?”

Stool extended his arm for a sealing handshake. Diego considered the offer with little hesitation. He had a point about working together. Two bodies were better pleasing a giantess than one. And the offer for a guaranteed partner opened greater chances of survival. If it came to that point.

“Deal.” They shook hands.

Diego was going to ask who goes first, but it seemed implied. Stool backed away as Diego walked closer to Marisa’s tapping toes. They still struck him as ferocious, but he fought those thoughts away once he placed his palms against them. Marisa rejected his touch again, but he refused the denial, trying to tame her toes. Marisa kept on fighting his advances, and this went back and forth until he knocked on her second toe with a Morse-code rhythm.

Her foot somehow understood and stopped moving, waiting patiently as Diego mustered all his strength to lift her heavy toe and cozied himself under the radiating warmth of her sole. Her foot stench was incredibly musky, and his lowly position lacked a decent amount of breathing space, but he reminded himself that they needed her happy. They needed her to see that they were willing to cooperate.

Diego brought out his hands and rubbed the underside of her sock, pushing through to feel the rubber toe pad reacting to his touch. Marisa’s toes made a quick flinch, but remained motionless for a full minute; probably wondering what her tinies were doing in her shoe. Diego continued massaging her second toe, thinking that this would be good enough for a start. And soon enough, Marisa got on board by dropping her foot’s full weight on his greasy face.

His mind screamed preemptively, but his body stayed firm. The pressure didn’t feel at all painful. His nostrils took a huge whiff off her clothed foot, making him want to gag. But he continued rubbing that bulbous toe with deeper finger movements and squeezes. He started shifting his body left and right, trying to cover more ground and rub the rest of her meaty digits, until Marisa decided to take matters into her own hands.

She stopped Diego’s feeble attempt as massaging and instead clutched his body from the ground, squeezing him within the crevice of her toes. She smashed his face deeper into the wrinkles of her sock, getting him so close and personal with her spanish musk that he could almost taste it; allowing the pheromones to invade all his airways. She released her grip, dropping him back down, and immediately picked him up again. Another squeeze, another drop.

Diego still didn’t feel abused. Stool was right. In a way, he felt his body being pushed around by massive, sweaty pillows. At times, she would roll his rejuvenating body under the ball of her foot, and even try to squeeze his tiny head through each cottony space between her toes. Yet it didn’t faze him. He accepted the role of being her personal foot toy if it meant he would continue to receive such relaxation that couldn’t be found in any massage parlor.  

Lost in his own world, the bell rang and Marisa’s toes released their grip on Diego, pushing his used body back against the tip. Diego felt a little dizzy, and had Stool help him back on his feet.

“So…?” Stool said with a cheesy grin stretched out. “How was it?”

Diego waited a second to catch his breath before answering. “Humid…God, awful smell…But soooo damn relaxing.”

“What did I tell you?” Stool slapped Diego’s back in a congratulatory fashion. “And the best part is: we got the whole day to woo her.”

For the next two periods, Stool and Diego took turns volunteering as Marisa’s playthings while she made it through her classes. Stool had a much better experience since he wasn’t being plastered into her insole accidently. He took on the initiative role by traveling past her toes, and giving her sole and heel a glorious treatment. He spent his hour being rolled from one end of the shoe to the other. Diego couldn’t do that. He still wasn’t feeling that ambitious to try something that could possibly lead to fatality. During his second run, he continued rubbing her toes and being her little squeeze stick. Nothing too risky. He played it safe since he thought massaging her toes would be enough satisfaction. At least on the first day.

But by fourth period, the two teens took precaution once hearing the echoing sound of sneakers squeaking on the gym floor. She was in P.E. now, and that fact was made clear once Marisa pulled out her foot, allowing the thundering sounds of slamming lockers and giggling entered their dirty shoe cavern. She shut out the noise by reinserting her foot, shoving it even further to push Diego and Stool far from the action.

They were grateful for the warning because in the next hour, they were dealing with a whole different Marisa. One that was filled with fierce determination for her fitness. The foot they’ve been pleasing for the last three hour suddenly became an aggressive demon. When it sprinted, it hopped off the heel with such intensity, and landed like a 9.0 earthquake. The humidity became unbearable, and the foot stench they’ve gotten use to reached foul levels of toxicity that could easily knock out the weak-minded. And they had front row seats of the emerging foot sweat. They watched the transformation her damp sock took as it slowly absorbed her excessive perspiration, and came to the point where each step made a gross sloshing sound.

Diego and Stool took it all in, and by the sound of a blown whistle, exhausted their breaths with pure relief. Marisa jogged herself back to the lockers, splashing a puddle of foot sweat over her scarred foot toys. They waited for her to take her sticky, wet sock out to change, but nothing happened. Nothing happened until the sounds of girls diminished. It remained silent until a group of sneakers were nearby. Finally, she easily slipped her foot out, and tipped the shoe just enough for them to slide through her swampy insole, hitting the edge of the heel section, and tossing them into the light.

The Sexy Wardens by CraftyLatin
Author's Notes:

~Diego and Stool are finally brought to meet their superiors, and the final word on their new lives as slaves~

Diego and Stool rolled into each other a couple of times before landing on the cold, aquamarine tiles of the girl’s locker room. The florescent lights beaming over their heads blinded them for a couple of seconds, letting their nostrils take in the scent of musk, rubber balls, and lemony soap. Their eyes soon adjusted to the room and the incredible shadows of three looming figures. Marisa’s sneakers, a pair of converses and black, leather boots surrounded the tinies. Diego looked up at Marisa, giving one of her worried brows, before turning towards the other girls.

Diego recognized one of them as Nadine Fisher, captain of the volleyball team. During their practices, Diego would always notice her leading the team, setting up the scrimmages, and giving the best spikes. Her skin was the color of a smooth and creamy caramel. Her physique was impressive by the strength in her calves, the tight, curve on her ass, and the growing abs maintained by her core. She wore a purple tee trying to restrain her bouncy, milk-chocolate breasts, and jeans that showed off her round hips. Her charcoal hair was kept in a ponytail, giving more attention to her acne-free face and button nose. Her pupils were muddy brown, with cheekbones so slim and symmetrical, moving with the rhythm of her powerful jaws chewing a wad of purple gum.

The girl next to her was a mystery to Diego, but still a beauty. By the way she kept a long, blonde bang over her right eye, it was okay to say she was more into rock. The rest of her hair wasn’t long like Nadine’s. It was a bowl cut reaching the end of her neck. A diamond earring studded on her right earlobe, and a dark purple choker necklace coiled around her neck. The All Time Low t-shirt hid her perky breasts, and her ripped, skinny jeans showed the thickness in her legs begging to burst.  

The two girls looked down at Diego and Stool. No matter who it was, Diego couldn’t shake off his new inferiority. In the back of his mind, he knew he was nothing more but a pathetic ant in their fearsome path, and it just pissed him off every time he revisited the thought.

“Marisa, what the hell? You text me for this?” Nadine said. “We had an agreement.”

“I’m sorry, but I didn’t know how to handle this.” Marisa said.

“Jesus, mama. It’s literally been one day, and already, you’re coming for help. What, do you want me to take them?”

“No! I…I just thought that maybe you could set them straight. And for the record, I can handle them. Just look at them after being in my shoe for half the day.”

Marisa poked her sweaty, socked toe at Diego’s back, giving him a terrible flinch. A reminder of what he was doing for the past couple of hours.

“I told you she would choke.” The girl with the wild bang said. “She’s too squirrely. Fat cheeks and quick to run.”

“Shut up, Heather.” Marisa snapped. “You’re one to talk, with your Pillsbury dough thighs.”

“Oh, look at that. Baby squirrel knows how to bite. Rabid bitch.”

“Wannabe Wiccan.”

“Enough.” Nadine intervened. “Marisa, we told you yesterday: There’s no reason for them to know anything anymore. Their lives are over.”

“Over?” Diego said. Stool tried holding him back, but Diego brushed his hand away and stepped forward towards the giant cheerleader. “Who the hell put you in charge of my life?”

“Diego!” Marisa yelled. Nadine threw an index finger at her face, indicating her to stop talking, and squatted down to their level. Diego took his step back, staring at the way Nadine chewed her gum. The delicious rubber grinded under the immense weight of her molars. The power they had to reshape its feeble body into any way she desired. The way they took turns with her slimy-coated tongue to stretch out its elasticity gave Diego a cold chill down his spine. Like watching a ferocious t-rex happily enjoy its meat.

 “Hi there.” Nadine smiled. “I’m Nadine. Think of me as the warden of your lives. From this point on, you have no say in what you can or can’t do. You are Marisa’s now. You’re her property.”

“Property?” Diego said.

“Property. And I would start by being like your little friend here and stay quiet, if you know what’s good for you.”

Diego looked at Stool, who remained calm and understanding as always. Why he wouldn’t try to fight this, Diego couldn’t understand. The odds were obviously against them, but they at least deserved a right to ask questions.

“Tell me why you shrunk us.” Diego said. “I deserve to know.”

“What you deserve is a second shrinkage.” Heather said. “So tiny that you couldn’t even beat off to ant porn.”

“So funny. Bet you shrank us to compensate for that shitty comedy routine of yours.”

Heather raised her boot, showing the dirt particles falling from underneath. If it wasn’t for Marisa toppling Diego’s body with her socked foot and dragging him back, Heather would’ve smashed his body into a bloody pulp.

“He’s my responsibility.” Marisa said.

“And already, you’re doing a shitty job. If you can’t keep him in line, then I’ll make sure he knows his place.”

“No.” Nadine said. “Let me. Bring him back out.”

Marisa brought herself to slowly push Milo back into the conversation. The back of his slender body was coated with Marisa’s gym odor. He was on his knees, locking eyes with Nadine. She started blowing a bubble with her gum, teetering back and forth with the inflation and deflation of its growth. Blowing a thick layer of hot air, and slowly sucking it back into her small, but monstrous mouth.

Diego kept staring, trying to figure out her reasoning, until he finally spoke again.

“What the hel-”

In a split second, Nadine busted her chewy substance all over Diego’s naked body. It got on his chest, his boxer shorts, and clung on a majority of his hair. The gum became a link between Diego’s limbs and Nadine’s giant, cherry-glossed lips. She started to get up from her squat, lifting Diego from the ground. His chest tightened. An abundance of fear flowing into his brain as he desperately tried to squirm out of his purple entanglement. He looked at Stool’s gaze, then at Heather’s devilish smirk, then at Marisa’s worried eyes before Nadine grabbed the other end of her gum and twisted Diego around to meet her gorgeous brown eyes.

“You speak when spoken to. I’m going to let you know right now: You don’t have control. You’re just some weak, little shit thinking he’s still living like the big girls. You deserve to know? The only thing you deserve is the opportunity to worship us. We are gods to you. And if you can’t get that through your pea-sized brain, then maybe this is what you really deserve.”

Nadine started lifting Diego high above her head. She craned her neck back and widened her mouth, showing the danger awaiting past her lips. Diego inspected the sharpness of each tooth, the thin lines of saliva sticking near the corners of her lips. Nadine brought out the creature of her cavernous hole, slathering her lips with more saliva, and greeting Diego with a welcoming lick. It continued to grip his body, tugging the purple strings. It was trying to break him free and invite him to its home. Diego couldn’t escape the intoxicating smell of grape. It was close enough for Diego to taste. Close enough to mask his own scent and be mistaken for one of Nadine’s treats.

Suddenly, Nadine started bringing Diego closer to her hungry mouth. He could feel the heat of her breath warm his body as he inched closer. He didn’t want to say anything in fear of making the process quicker. Halfway past her juicy lips, all he could do was close his eyes and accept.

“Wait!”

Diego recognized the squeak. It was Stool, speaking up after escaping the shoe. Nadine pulled her prey out of her mouth and squatted back down.

“You want me to stop?”

“You can’t eat him.” Stool said. “For one, he was just rubbed under Marisa’s foot for hours.”

“Ew.” Heather said. She gave Marisa a disgusted stare.

“It wasn’t my idea. He wanted it.”

“What do you mean he wanted it?” Nadine said.

“He just came at my foot and started rubbing against it. I kept pushing him away, but he wouldn’t stop. So, I just let him have it.”

“What are you, some kind of dirty foot freak?” Heather said to Diego.

“No!” Diego said. “It wasn’t just me. Stool was doing it as well.”

“Double ew.” Heather said. “That’s really fucking gross.”

Distracted, Diego didn’t realize that Nadine was separating him from her gum. She tossed him back down with Stool, who stopped him from falling.

“I’m wasn’t going to eat him.” Nadine said. “Especially if he was touching himself while in your shoe.”

“I wasn’t touching myself. I don’t have a foot fetish.”

“I don’t care if you do or don’t. That’s your business. You can explore whatever repressed fantasies you have with Marisa. Just as long as you stay in line. Same goes to you, Stool. Are we clear?”

Diego and Stool turned to each other, understanding what they were dealing with. Diego saw firsthand what it meant to go against one of them. He almost became a girl’s snack because he talked out of line. He could sort of realize why Stool stood at the sidelines. He would never get his answers inside the belly of the beast.

“Yes.” Diego said.

“Don’t have to tell me twice.” Stool said.

Nadine smiled. “Good.” She got back up to eye level with the two other girls, looking at Marisa. “Now take off your sock and put Diego in it.”

“What?” both Diego and Marisa said.

“You can put Stool in your backpack or pocket for good behavior. But for the backtalker, he can’t get off so easily.”

“Probably more if you put him between her sweaty toes.” Heather laughed.

Nadine continued. “Either me and Heather will check every period to see if he’s still in there, so try and make time for us.”

 “But-”

“I’m sorry.” Nadine took a step forward, almost crushing Stool and Diego under her black converse. She looked Marisa dead in the eyes. “You telling me off? Would you rather see this handled from a different perspective?”

“No!” Marisa’s voice got less confident than usual. “No…”

“Sock off.” Nadine said. “Now.”

Marisa hesitated at first, but then proceeded to place a hand over her sweaty sock. Diego winced at the way she peeled her sock, as if it was fighting the urge to release a stench so unbearable. With two, forceful tugs, the sock is removed, and Marisa slapped her right foot back on the ground, stepping in her own mini puddle of sweat.

“Jesus, mama…” Nadine said.

“I’m sorry.” Marisa looked flushed. She wasn’t comfortable showing people the raunchiness of her body odor, especially towards Diego, who looked more terrified of what was coming.

“Pick him up.” Nadine said.

Diego watched at Marisa, bearing a face full of agony and shame, plucked him off the ground and hovered his body thousands of feet into the air. He contemplated in his head if falling to his death was better than this sock punishment.

Nadine leaned her head to Diego, throwing another puff of her grape breath at his face. The way she looked down at him was insulting, but disobedience was what got him there in the first place. He watched her ginormous, black eyes and stayed quiet.

“I want you to really remember this moment. The life you knew is gone, so be nice to the one we granted you. Marisa is your master now. You’re nothing more but a slave. A pet flea for us to enjoy. So be nice to us, and we’ll try not to crush you. Are we clear?”

Diego nodded.

“Good.” She smiled. “I’ll see you after biology. Drop him.”

Diego felt Marisa’s fingers part, and he dropped down into the moist sock below him. His face broke the fall, clogging his nose deep into the worn-out fabric. Marisa’s stench consumed his body. It became his new form of oxygen. All he could breathe in was Marisa. All he could exhale was the stench of her body. Rolling into the the toe section, he landed in a puddle of foot sweat, looking up at Marisa’s disappointment, and Nadine’s twisted smile.

She gave Diego a wave and leaned out of his vision. Marisa mouthed ‘I’m sorry’ before blocking her face with the heavy shadow of her sweaty, meaty foot.

End Notes:

~It's been almost a year since I touched this story. But I definitely do love what I got planned, and am hoping to get it done. Please leave some feedback or comments! Much appreciated~

The Confession by CraftyLatin

The next couple of hours were hell.

Marisa did her best to keep Diego above her toes instead of suffocating under them, but nothing could be done to lower the humidity. Her foot stink sealed off fresh air, and the thin coat of sweat around her toes made it easy for his body to slip between her big and second toe. When she started walking, he gripped to her damp cotton and kept his body from falling deep and kept a steady seat on her toenails while class was in session. His rare moments of fresh air came under Nadine and Heather’s supervision. They kept their promises and checked on him during class periods. Heather cracked jokes about his size. Nadine chewed her gum loud and obnoxious, reminding him what would happen for misbehavior.

Diego made sure to burn this moment into his memory. He used to think Nadine would be a cool person to date, but after she tantalized his miniscule frame over her mouth, revenge took over. How dare she make him feel small? Both her and Heather were going to get what’s coming to them. He just needed a better guardian. Marisa was kind, but she was clearly unable to help him make change.  If he was going to get back to his size, he needed help from his real friends.

And he knew just the person.

After eight period ended, Nadine isolated Marisa one last time to check on her reckless prisoner. Marisa dragged out her dirty socked foot and pulled a sticky, smelly Diego out. Nadine smiled upon his arrival, blowing out her gum. It was red this time.

“I hope you learned your lesson from this, mini man.” Nadine said. “Tell me so.”

Diego tried his best to hide his anger. “…Yes, ma’am.”

“Ma’am?” She couldn’t help but laugh. “Don’t tell me I broke you already? I thought you were tougher than that.” Diego had more to say, but Marisa pulled him back and stuffed him in her left pocket. Stool was there and stood far back from the smelly teen.

“Never bring them back here.” Nadine poked her red-painted nails against Marisa’s chest. “Bring them back, and you’ll see how it looks from their end. Understand?”

“Yeah…” Marisa nodded.

“Good.” She smiled and walked away. Marisa started to walk towards the bus, and Diego tried his best not to listen, but her restrained sobs proved difficult to hold back.

*******

Sitting on the shelf of Marisa’s bed, Diego and Stool were waiting for lunch. After they got back from an exhausting trip to school, Marisa cleaned Diego’s entire body with a bar of soap. He felt humiliated having to rely on her to clean himself, but he didn’t bother fighting it. After witnessing the level of giant authority with his own eyes, it wasn’t in his best interests to make her feel smaller than she already was. At least until they ate something.

After eliminating her foot stink off him, she set them in her room, free of the glass, and told them to wait while she looked through her old childhood dolls for something of their size, and brought them half a ham sandwich. Stool ate his fill with no problem, but Diego couldn’t enjoy the food without thinking about his treatment so far.

“Can you believe that bitch?” He complained.

“I can.” Stool said. “You’re welcome, by the way.”

“You did have my back. Thanks.” He picked at the crust of the toasted bread. “Man, who the fuck do they think they are?”

“I think its best to call them our giantesses. Or Masters.”

“Are you seriously giving up?”

“I mean…what do you suppose we do? We’re one inch tall. You almost got eaten trying to talk your way out of this. We can’t do this on our own, and you keep forgetting how lucky we are.”

“You call this lucky?” Diego made aware their situation. They were eating a giant sandwich in one of their classmate’s room, being one-fourth the size of a barbie doll. Marisa came into her room again with a bottle cap filled with water. She set it right beside their jar glass.

“Is the sandwich good? Do you need anything else?”

“Can you cut the crust off this sandwich?” Diego said.

She smiled. “Sure thing.” She picked up the plate and left their conversation again.

“We couldn’t be anymore lucky.” Stool repeated. “Can you imagine if we got stuck with Nadine? Or even worse: Heather.”

“Her?” Diego snorted. “She’s nothing more than a wet blanket on the inside. She probably acts tough around Nadine, but on her own, she’s nothing.”

“…Wow. You really don’t know anyone at our school, do you?”

“Shut up.”

Marisa comes back with their sandwich with the darkened crust shaved off. Diego easily tugged out a piece and chewed the ham mid-thought. “I-is it better, Diego?”

“Marisa, we need to talk strategy.” He changed subjects.

“Strategy?”

“I think I have a way to get us back to normal. Tomorrow at school, take me—”

“Oh no, we’re not doing that again.”

“What? Why not?”

“I gave you your chance, and you saw what happened. Now I’m under their radar, and if I screw up again, they might take you away from me. I can’t let that happen.”

“I agree.” Stool nodded. “You’ve been really good to us, Marisa.”

“Stop being so calm about this!” Diego snapped at Stool, who was sitting by the bottle cap, cupping water into his mouth. He turned at Marisa’s worried face. “You can’t keep us like this! This is wrong, Marisa. Wrong.”

“I know, Diego, but what do you want me to do?”

“Do you know Victoria Kym?” Marisa gave it a though before shaking her head. “She’s my friend in the debate team, and she can help us.”

“How?”

“Her mom’s a cop.” Marisa and Stool were both attentive now. “Yeah. See where I’m going with this? If we can get to her, maybe we can get her mom to help. Maybe bringing in the police might scare Nadine and Heather to unshrink us.”

“I’m sorry, but no.” Marisa said.

“Why not?” Diego’s temper escaped his lips. “Do you really want to be responsible if one of use gets stepped on? Maybe one day, you’ll forget where we are and probably, I don’t know, sit on us by accident or something. Is that how we die, Marisa? Like a couple of bugs?”

Marisa didn’t say anything, but the beads of tears in her eyes said enough. She picked up the remains of the sandwich and walked out of the room again. Diego threw out his hands in annoyance and looked at Stool.

“How is she not getting this?” He asked. “It’s a good plan, right?”

 “You have no chill, dude.” Stool said. “If you want her help, stop attacking her and try to see it from her point of view.”

“We don’t have time, though!” Diego sat at the edge of the shelf, waiting for Marisa to come back. Her point of view? From her perspective, she was still regular sized. How about seeing it from his point of fucking view? Then everyone would stop being afraid and actually do something.

Marisa eventually returned with her face pale red and cheeks wet. “Diego, I think we should have a talk. Just…you and me.”

“Why?”

“Stool, do you mind waiting in the jar for a bit?”

“Not at all.” Stool got up on his legs and waited for Marisa’s plump fingers to pick him up and carry him back inside their glass home.

She laid out her palm for Diego to jump on, but he refused. “You want to talk more about this plan, right? If you really want me to listen, come with me and we’ll talk about it more.”

“Where are we going?” Diego asked.

“To the living room.”

Diego carried a good amount of hesitation before jumping on her hand and followed her out the room. He made sure to map out her house within his mind in the off chance he needed to run, and he was lucky it was a small house. Only one floor, with this small hallway having two more rooms. Right across was another room like hers, and the bathroom was on their left. She turned right and entered the small living room, planting her body on the black leather couch.

She put him next to her, inches away from her bare legs and navy-blue cotton shorts. Her giant ass smothered the cushion, and if he wasn’t careful, could easily slip right under her. He had to back up just to look past her massive thighs and find her face.

“Are you good?” She asked.

“Why are we here?” Diego complained. Her face flicked to a frown, and Stool’s advice crawled up his shoulder. “I mean, I’m not complaining. This is just…a pretty nice place.”

Her smile returned. “Thanks, Diego.” She claps her hands against her leg in tune to the ticking of the wall clock near the front door. Time was moving forward, unlike this conversation. Did she bring him out to sit on the couch? What was going on?”

“Diego, um…” Her face was blushing red. “Do you really want to turn back to normal?”

Diego felt the need to scream his argument but repressed it with a deep sigh. “Yes, Marisa. I want to grow back to normal.”

“A-are you sure…?”

“Why are you fighting me on this? Do you want me to stay like this?”

Marissa looked away, and Diego noticed the blush intensify.

“You’re always watching us at volleyball practice.” She said in a weak whisper. “I know it probably wasn’t because of me, but I…liked you there. Then you started to show up at our games, cheering us on…it was nice having an audience. I think…no, I know it made me play better.”

Cheering Nadine on, he corrected. His memory wasn’t wiped far enough to forget about his stalkerish game visits, watching Nadine’s body spike a ball to victory. Their volleyball team wasn’t as recognized as football, so the bleachers were usually empty. Of course, he would stand out as one of the few who wasn’t related or friends with anyone from the team. He was just a pervert, and just one girl took notice of his habits. But she didn’t sound upset. Just the opposite.

“What are you trying to say, Marisa…?” His voice felt weak, and his body joined in that stunned feeling when Marisa stopped beating the bush. The thin folds of her stomach fat stacked on top of one another when she leaned over his tiny body. Her black hair fell over excited eyes, and she zoomed in close until he could feel the hot winds blowing out of her nostrils. Her breath was hot and heavy.

“I like you, Diego.” She couldn’t control her desperation. “I just want you to be safe. I promise that I won’t let anything happen to you or Stool, so please don’t try anything dangerous. And m-maybe…” The passion in her eyes lowered for a bit. “Maybe…if you behave, we can have fun.”

“F-fun?” Diego said.

Marisa didn’t answer. She leaned in closer, lips puckered and shadowing his body. Before they had the chance to taste his skin, her face turned red as she feared the front door opening. Instinctively, she grabbed Diego’s body and pushed him between her legs.

“Marisa!” He yelled. In response, her thick thighs squeezed him while one massive finger push him downward. The heavy scent of musky coconut consumed his senses, and his face flushed red when he collided against the center of her warm shorts. He kept one hand against her muffled lips, but that made the situation worse. She confessed her feelings and thirsty body to him, and now he was trapped. Being so close, she probably couldn’t contain the excitement of her crush fighting against her. He was suffocating against her big finger and vagina. If nothing happened soon, he might actually die from her lust.

“Marissa, what did I say about dirty dishes?” Diego could hear the heavy accent of another woman, most likely her mom. “You’re not five anymore. Come over here and clean this up!”

“Si, mama.” Diego felt Marisa rise from her seat, applying more pressure between her legs. He noticed he was peeking out the other end and struggled one last time to land on the couch again. She felt his presence gone and turned towards the cushion.

“Today, mija…” Her mom commanded.

The last thing Diego saw from Marisa was her angry face pointing at the nearest space between the cushions. She walked away before he could understand what she was saying and stood in awe to the next giant that came into view. She looked as big as Marisa; they shared similar facial features too, aside from the wrinkles surrounding her eyes and a thin mouth line. She wore a grey business suit with dress pants to match. Her black hair was wrapped in a bun until she unraveled it all by the tug of her scrunchie.

Diego slightly waved, but Marisa’s mom didn’t pay no mind to him. He was too insignificant to care about, and she continued to drop her keys, phone and wallet on the small coffee table. What he saw next was her ass bent over, ready to take a seat. Diego connected Marisa’s final piece of advice and raced towards the space between the cushions. He barely ducked inside before her left buttcheek closed off any means to escape.

Her body heat raised the temperature of his prison, and Diego sank further down thanks to her weight sinking the cushions. He felt thankful for the warning; otherwise, he wouldn’t be able to think clearly while fighting against her sweaty butt that’s probably aching for comfort.

“How was school?” Marissa’s mom spoke from above. It came as a muffle to Diego. He couldn’t even hear Marisa’s response from the other side of the room. “…You’re getting a little bigger. More than last year. I better not hear you skip out on P.E.”

“I’m not…” Marisa’s voice was returning to the couch.

“How about volleyball? Are you still on the team?”

“Yes.”

“Come here.” Diego felt the vibrations of the left cushion being tapped. “Sit and talk with mama for a bit.”

Diego’s eyes stung from the ceiling light hitting him from above. Marisa’s mom lifted her ass cheek for a brief second and allowed the shrunken teen to see again. He caught Marisa’s chubby face looking back at him with such worry before taking her seat. The inner springs creaked from the added weight, which gave Diego the idea to try and find a different escape route, but he was soon distracted by her mom’s new position. She lifted her butt in order to bend her leg back and stick her smelly nylon-covered toes into his hiding spot. Her round buttcheek darkened his world again, and not only was he trapped with the heat, but the ripe stench of sweaty feet added to his demise.

Why is it always the damn feet?! Diego thought in anguish.

Marisa and her mom continued a conversation about weight loss and much needed exercise, while Diego avoided the long toenails that tried to scrape his body. He was reaching the end of his limited space, while Marisa’s mom barely pointed her toes to their full length. His back was against the wall, and all he could do was play dead and let her big, fat toe poke his naked chest. He had just gotten cleaned up from the last punishment. Now he felt a little sad knowing that this was all he was now.

Just some tiny being living in the couch and only the unaware graze of a mom’s foot noticing him. Marisa was suddenly in love with him, so he couldn’t count on her to look at the situation with a clear head. He needed to find a way back to school. He needed Victoria’s help; even if it meant getting it on his own.

For the next five minutes, Diego stayed still to Marisa’s mom’s curious toes. At one point, all her toes invaded his personal space and squeezed the life out of his greased-up face. His nose knew nothing but the smell of hot feet, and when it felt like he was finally about to be tugged out and discovered, he was ready to run.

Instead, her toes immediately forgot about him and pulled out. Her entire body rose, and the weight of the couch was lifted. Diego feared he was caught but felt relieved when Marisa pulled him out of the couch.

 “Oh my god, Diego!” She cried. “I’m so sorry. Are you okay?”

“No…” Diego sat on her palm, but he buried his head in his hands.

“Oh…I’m so sorry.  My mom would have killed you if she saw you. She really doesn’t like bugs, and tries to keep everything clean.”

“Just take me back to your room.”

“O-okay.” Marisa brought Diego close to her face and smelled him. “I’ll clean you up again once she finishes taking her shower.”

Diego didn’t answer. He stayed quiet on the ride back to Marisa’s room.

He had enough for one day.

End Notes:

It's been a while, but I felt the sudden need to finish this story to completion. I have the chapters outlined, and know how it ends. I'm going to try for a weekly upload, but don't count on anything.

The Nap by CraftyLatin

The first streak of sunrise broke through Marisa’s window, and Diego was too sleep deprived to enjoy it. He never knew how much of a snorer Stool was, and all the ceiling space in the jar didn’t help lessen the echoes. Marisa liked to move a lot in her sleep; according to him, she favored the window side a lot.

He felt terrible. His eyes were being dragged by the layer of bags while he clung to his knees like a child. He feared that if he went to sleep, he wouldn’t want to wake up. His dreams had to be better than the nightmare he was currently living. Captive to a fat, shy girl that loves him too much to let him go; Robbed of his life and living like her little pet. He thought about her attempt. She didn’t even ask; just went for it like his opinion didn’t matter.

Who cares what the bug thinks? If I want to love him, then I’ll love him. Nothing he can do about it at his size. He’s mine.

That’s what she told him with her thirsty, big lips. He remembered how quick it all went down, and the smell of ham wafting in his face. She wasn’t going for a kiss. She wanted a taste of him, and if her impulses were in control, she might have sucked him right in; Forcing a quick tango with her tongue while sliding through the roof of her mouth and swimming in her saliva. Would she have let him out? Would she have remembered that he was still human and wanted to choose whether to be eaten or not?

He didn’t know. He didn’t want to know. All he wanted was to get back to normal and stop being small to everyone. He didn’t belong in smelly gym shoes or in between couch cushions like fucking lint. He was the captain of the debate team. He aimed to be a leader of the free world, and leaders were meant to stay on top of things. Instead, he’s been reduced to this…

Marisa’s alarm clock began the day. The first thing she did was turn it off and look at her mini people. Her soft, black eyes connected with his dead stare, and the smile she was prepared to give faded quickly. There was a silent agreement that was made between the two. Stool still didn’t know what happened back on the couch, but anyone reading the room could see the heavy tension between these two.

So when Stool finally woke up, he didn’t speak to Diego. They sat on opposite ends of the jar, watching Marisa change into her wide jeans, a sassy t-shirt that couldn’t hide her small belly whenever she stretched, and those sweaty gym shoes he knew too well. The less Diego remembered, the better.

When she was ready, Marisa slung her backpack over her shoulder and presented her cheeky face to them. “All right, guys. I’m going to school now. I’ll probably be a little late searching for some tiny clothes at the mall. Anything else I can get you guys? Stool?” Her face saddened. “...Diego?”

He winced. Just the sound of his name coming from her was too much now. He shook his head as an answer.

“Okay…”

“Would you mind putting the jar on its side for us?” Stool said. “I don’t want to be cooped up in this jar all day.”

“Oh, but…um…”

Diego could feel her worried gaze fall on him. He sighed in annoyance. “You can do it, Marisa. I promise I won’t try to run or anything.”

“Okay, Diego…I trust you.”

Wish I could say the same to you, he thought.

Marisa carried Stool and Diego out before placing the jar on its side. It was square-shaped, so there was no worry about it rolling off. Thinking about it a little more, she made their stay a little more comfortable by refilling their bottle cap and leaving a small plate with a chocolate cookie. She waved them goodbye before closing her bedroom door and leaving them unsupervised.

The opportunity was there, but Diego spent most of the day sitting on the glass lid and planning it out in his head. He could probably squeeze under her door but didn’t get a good look of the front door. Chances were that he wasn’t going to able to slip under; it would need to be opened for him. He considered Marisa’s window, but that would take two people with the strength of a regular-sized person to snap those locks open. He also had to account the fact that her mom might be home. If he was spotted, she might not hesitate to crush him under those same meaty toes that scratched his body last night.

 “Hey.” Stool called out from the cookie plate. “If you don’t come now, I’m probably going to eat this cookie without you.”

“You can have it.” Diego said.

“Come on, dude. You’ve been moping there all day looking depressed and shit.”

“I’m tired, all right? Is that what you want to hear? Just leave me alone…”

Stool did just the opposite. He tore off a chuck of cookie and brought it over to Diego. His hand didn’t stop presenting it until Diego snatched it from his hand and nibbled at it. Then he made himself comfortable and sat right next to him.

“Something happened yesterday.” Stool said. “Well, a lot happened yesterday, but I’m thinking specifically after you guys went to talk. I wasn’t trying to spy or anything, but I heard another woman out there, which I’m guessing was her mom?” He didn’t say another word until Diego communicated, and the best he could do was nod. “Yeah. Did something happen out there? Did she catch you and her together?”

“No, her mom didn’t find me.” Diego said.

“Then I don’t get it. Why are you suddenly a zombie now? You were more ‘you’ before she took you out of the room, and now neither of you can look each other in the eye.”

“Just drop it, Stool.”

“I’m not dropping jack shit. And you know why? Because Mr. Howard.”

“Huh?” The Psychology Teacher? “What the hell does he have to do with anything.”

“I was pretty baked that day, but one of the things he said that day stuck with me, and it matters for situations like this.”

“What, being shrunk?”

“Being alone.” Stool said. Diego wasn’t expecting that to come out, and that second of being stunned caught his attention. “You and me are the only ones like this. All we got is each other now. If you were doing this alone, you might be going crazy right now, but you’re not, and that’s because I’m here. Shutting me out isn’t going to get rid of me. So talk.”

In a strange way, he was right. It was because of Stool that kept him from completely giving up. If he was able to keep a rational mind through all this, Diego should be able to do the same. He’s seen most of the same stuff Diego’s seen, but it didn’t make him afraid. It didn’t even put a scratch on his self-esteem. He’s never known Stool aside from his reputation but talking to him now was a breath of fresh air. If they ever got out of this, Diego was going to buy him a gram.

“Something did happen yesterday.” Diego said.

“Was it about going back to school?”

“No. She was…trying to make a move.”

“A move?”

“Yeah. Right before her mom interrupted, she told me that she liked me, and then, not even a second for me to react, she j-just leans down and tries to kiss me! Without even asking, too.”

Stool shook his head. “That’s not cool, dude. I didn’t even think she was capable of that, to be honest.”

“Exactly, man. I couldn’t even sleep with this shit in my head. Fuck, I’m so tired…”

“Hmm…” Stool jumped off the rim, walking towards the edge of the shelf and admiring the glow of the room. “Wanna take a nap on the bed?”

“The bed?” That suggestion made Diego leave his spot of the jar and joined in the view. Marisa seemed like the kind of girl who made her bed every morning. It wasn’t crinkle-free, but if they were to sleep, they didn’t have to worry about getting lost in the sheets. “You sure?”

“It’s probably a stupid, risky idea, but I think we’ve been through some shit yesterday.” Stool pointed directly below them. “We don’t even have to go far. Let’s just rest on that pillow until she gets back.”

“All right.” Diego didn’t think Stool would be the first to suggest something out of their comfort zone, but his back was killing him from sitting up all night. So he walked over to the cookie, snacked on a couple of large crumbs and chocolate, and jumped with Stool towards the pillow. Their landing was soothing to their butts, and Diego’s body sunk into a wide eagle spread. He made the mistake of noticing her scent through the covers; the same scent when she trapped his tiny body between her massive thighs.

“Hell yeah.” Stool laid back with his arms behind his back. “Way better than the jar. We got to ask her for some mini beds.”

“Right.” Diego readjusted himself to face the ceiling. He stared at the boring room until his body drifted to sleep.

********

Diego found himself at the school’s gym, sitting on the bleachers. He was human sized again, and back to his habit of perving over the girls’ volleyball team. Nadine was being the leading beauty and maintaining the win with her power strikes. After one of those strikes, Diego would pay close attention to the way her breasts bounced upon reaching the ground. They were perky and not nearly big enough to stretch through her sweaty uniform. Her ass was another story. Those black gym shorts did wonders to show off the curves and shape its juicy, caramel size. She also liked to do little victory dances with each strike, giving everyone in the audience something to admire. She knew what she was doing, but no one ever complained. If someone that beautiful wanted to flaunt her sexy body, no one would stop her.  

Suddenly, everyone in the bleachers vanished. Diego checked to see where they all went, but once he looked back at the court, both teams were gone as well. Nadine was the only one left, and she stared back at Diego with a seductive grin. She stomped the ground hard and all the light went except for two shining spotlights; one of them blinding her prey. She slowly walked towards him, with every step echoing louder and louder. Diego didn’t sense danger until she began to grow before his eyes. He was shrinking all over again, while her devilish grin continued to stare down at him. He tried to move, but his entire body was suddenly submerged in wet chewing gum. He struggled like a tiny insect trapped in a spider web, watching his fantasy crush slam her sweaty gym shoes on either side of him.

Fear overtook him and made him witness the goddess above him. Her smile was playful, and her eyes were slick. Diego could do nothing; he was merely a flea compared to her level of domination. She bent down to pick up his prison and playfully squeezed him between her slender fingers. He was pinched between her thumb and index when she brought him to eye level. He was so distracting by her long, dark lashes and seductive brown eyes that he wasn’t paying attention to her slippery tongue licking her glossed lips. Her fingers kept his struggles severely limited and made him watch his slow journey inside her humid mouth. Her teeth were the size of mountains, and sticky saliva came salivating from her gums. He got one look at her uvula sitting far in the depths until her lips locked and she sucked all the gum from her fingers. He was blinded by darkness and could feel nothing but her monstrous tongue slapping his weak body around; against her teeth; brushed up against the roof of her mouth. He didn’t get the slightest break until her tongue rested on top of him. He was too small to push back, and simply allowed her saliva to pool around him. Eventually, he started to drown in it and pass out.

Diego didn’t expect to open his eyes. The spotlight was over him again, but instead of a giant Nadine, it was Marisa. She was lying on the right side of her body, with one arm perching her head at an angle to stare at him. She didn’t have her glasses on, and all she wore was a pink nightgown and white panties. Her smile was sweet, but the eyes were full of lust like before. Diego made a move and tried to run, but Marisa’s other hand hovered towards him and ended his escape with gentle pressure. Once trapped, she brought the rest of her body to crowd over him, applying more weight. He really couldn’t move and started to lose feeling in his legs. Words couldn’t break through his lips, so his cries were speechless. Again, being in a state of little power, another giantess was about to have their way with him. Marisa leaned closer and puckered her big lips, ready to finish what she started.

“Is she serious?”

Diego’s sharp ears brought him out of dreamland to witness a terrible sight. He was caught under the rough hand of Marisa’s mom as she leaned towards the cookie plate.

“Honestly, all she ever does is eat, and how many times have I warned her about the ants?”

Diego couldn’t withstand the pressure dealt to his lower half. His face was pinned right between her middle and ring finger, starting at the bottom of her small chin and enormous mom breasts hanging down. Her red tank top was too thin, and when she leaned a bit forward, her dark, puffy nipples exposed themselves. He worried about where Stool was, but he needed to concentrate on suppressing his inner screams from her hand’s immense pressure. She must not have noticed them sleeping on the pillow; if she did, they wouldn’t be alive right now. Marisa warned him around her hatred of bugs, but at the same time, wished that she’d put him out of his misery. There was nothing worse than a big-bellied woman crushing you under the palm of her hand. Especially where it mattered.

Marisa’s mom grabbed hold of the cookie plate and pushed herself off the bed, making Diego hold back another suppressed cry. He thought she would turn and leave, but her eyes lingered on the bed for too long. Did she spot them?

“This girl…” She grumbled. “Can’t even make a decent bed.”

In a flash, she grabbed one corner of the covers to wave and stretch it out. She wasn’t aware of the two tinies she just sent flying from the pillow. Diego did everything he could to break his momentum, but his body was launched near the end of the bed. Just a few more inches, and he might have been lost to the carpet.

“Diego?!” Stool yelled. He ran up to Diego’s prone body, with his face all red and hair tangled up like the aftermath of a passing twister. “Holy crap, are you good?”

“Let me check…” Diego closed his eyes shut to test the strength of his legs, but the slightest flex made him wince in pain. “Shit. No. Her fat hand was crushing my legs.”

“So you couldn’t hear me?”

“Hear you? No? Where were you?”

“I had all of her palm squeezing me. It was dark and sweaty…I really thought I was going to suffocate there for a second.” Stool look at where they were, and back to the shelf. “We need to get back up there. Are you sure you can’t move?”

 “Sure as shit, man.” Diego inhaled a large chuck of air before trying to force his legs to move, but the pain was unbearable, and he dropped all efforts fast. “Fuck, fuck, fuck!”

“Well…looks like we got no choice.” Stool crouched his body next to Diego and grabbed his arm. He wrapped it around his neck and held it tight, while his other hand dug under Diego’s arm and lifted him up like a post. Diego could hear the strained breathing under Stool’s lips, but that didn’t stop them from marching towards the shelf. Incredible. After all the air exhausted from him, he was still willing to put double the effort. Diego tried wiggling his toes, but the attempt sent a shock through the left side of his body.

“Don’t strain yourself.” Stool said.

“Sorry…” Diego said.

They were still a long way from the shelf before Marisa’s mom came back into the room.

“Julia?” She chirped through her cell phone. “Juuuuuuliaaaa? Como estas? It’s Gloria.”

Stool stopped all advancements to see what was happening. Apparently, Gloria was walking back and forth near the end of the bed talking with her friend Julia. It seemed harmless to continues moving, but Stool stayed on the cautious side and maneuvered whenever her back was turned. It was a daring game of “Red light, Green light”, with the penalty being killed by a big Latina woman in her daughter’s bedroom. Diego had nothing but confidence in his guide, but his body flushed white once a grave shadow loomed over their heads. They both turned back to see Gloria give her frantic pacing a rest and plant her massive ass on their puny bodies.

“She’s going to crush us!” Diego yelled.

Two planetary moons trapped in gray sweatpants were descending fast, and he couldn’t see any way out of it. He was ready to call it quits, but one surprise after another, Stool proved yet again how much of a better partner he was. In a desperate sprint, Stool jogged Diego as far as he could take him and used his last ounce of strength to toss his crippled friend from harm’s way. Diego used the momentum and rolled farther away, and the next thing he saw was Stool being consumed by Gloria’s gigantic butt. She swirled her jiggly ass around the general area to get a good feel of the mattress, revealing a bit of her teal blue panties and the top end of her dark ass crack.

“Do you have a new recipe for Guac?” She asked on the phone. “I’ve been following this new chef on YouTube, and there’s a lot more to taste than just the food, if you know what I’m saying.” She broke into a fit of mechanical laughter.

She had no idea what she did, Diego thought. He watched the only other guy living this nightmare get crushed under her thick butt cheeks, and she didn’t even notice. His whole existence didn’t even give her a tiny scratch; that’s how much their size mattered. As much as he wanted to curse her out and mourn, he was putting all of Stool’s efforts to waste.

Diego’s legs were still ineffective, so he had no choice but to crawl to safety. Whenever he found the potential to use his legs, he would endure the pain and push himself two centimeters forward. It hurt, but it wasn’t as painful as hearing that woman’s cackle, like she didn’t just smash a teenager under her massive body. He wished Marisa would come back. He wanted her to open those doors, kick this woman out, and bring him back to her care. Stool was completely right: They were lucky to have her.

The bed started creaking, and Diego’s heart sprung with joy at the thought of Gloria leaving again. That feeling sunk deep as he turned his head back to see her body scooting towards him. She was going to lay down now. He was very close to the pillow but continuing with the linear path was suicide. His sore arms tried their best to crawl towards the side of the bed, but her descent was much faster.

Like a sick joke, his legs met their demise once again. Her large, flabby back trapped his lower half, and her right arm left enough of a gap to breath. In this ravine of brown flesh, Diego’s world dimmed and caught the horrible stench of her body odor. To his right, he could see the saggy wrinkles and mini stubs of her armpit hair producing this toxic smell, and there was nothing he could do about it. He didn’t try to fight it; just wait it out. He buried his face in the sheets to lessen the overwhelming musk and listened to a whole conversation about some nephew’s Graduation party.

He could physically feel her laughs now by the way she pressed her back deep into the mattress. His legs and crotch were getting a bruising that might never recover. Yet, with all this pain, he didn’t believe that it would last forever. He remembered their weird idea yesterday in Marisa’s shoe, and how they managed to survive that. It could have been because Marisa wasn’t trying to hurt them at all, but even now, Diego could still feel his legs were attached. If that was the case, maybe their bodies were slightly indestructible. If Stool could survive suffocating under her ass, then maybe he’s still alive down there.

Ten minutes passed and Diego was ready to take another nap until Gloria wrapped up her phone session.

“Let’s try and meet up sometime this weekend.” She said. “…Of course, when you’re not busy. I miss you, amor. Talk to you soon. Ciao.”

Diego could hear a puckered kiss being blown and the phone hanging up. As if Jesus himself willed it, she rose from the bed and relieved him from any further nerve damage. He turned his upper body around to make sure she left, and when the door closed behind her, he dropped a heavy sigh.

“Stool!” He yelled. “Stool, scream back if you hear me!”

No response.

Fuck. Diego thought he was insane for crawling back, but he needed to make sure. It took a while for him to reach the spot where they separated, with the smell of a devastating fart surrounding the area. There was no body to be found. How? Did she sit on him too long that he phased through the sheets? He crawled towards the edge of the bed and searched through the carpet, but there was no sign of a tiny guy trying to climb his way back up. Diego kept checking around the whole perimeter until his triceps finally gave in. He just needed to accept it.

Stool was gone.

End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed. More coming soon!

The Sweatpants by CraftyLatin
Author's Notes:

Giving Stool a little more attention this time around.

 The last thing Stool saw before Gloria’s mom dropped her enormous set of butt cheeks was Diego rolling to safely. The sunlight snuffed out in a flash, and Stool was struggling for air. The left side of his face was pressed against the covers, and his right nostril cringed against the musky scent of her warm sweatpants. Her weight was squeezing out his oxygen in the form of desperate screams, with his face muscles stuck in place. He thought this was the worst but immediately proven wrong when Gloria furiously dug her thick butt into the mattress. His whole back was bending inward, and he tried to dig his neck and limbs closer before they snapped off, but there was nothing he could do about the bouncing. Like a restless child, Gloria jumped on her butt while she talked, and if it had been on a hard surface, Stool might have not survived the pummeling. Bouncing between two soft surfaces, the indestructibility of his body started to show. Her destructive ass cheeks played him like a set of bongos, but Stool felt like plastic and didn’t feel a lick of pain.

The suffocation returned when she calmed down and kept her butt still. He repositioned himself so his back was against her ass. Both his arms were doing the impossible and pushed against the weight of a chubby, mature Hispanic woman. There were no means for escape, but he did enough to create pocket of room for air.

I’ll make it out, Stool told himself.

Since the beginning of this nightmare, he’s been trying hard to keep his spirits high. He knew right away from her gentle face that Marisa wasn’t going to be a problem, which has kept him at ease. It was Diego who carried both their anxiety, and it was starting to freak him out. It wouldn’t have been an issue if he had his pipe and grinder, but he didn’t, which set his whole mind on tweak mode. He never should have suggested the bed, but he needed Diego back to normal. Neither of them was going to survive on their own. Both had to bring out their A-game to survive.

Stool gave his arms a rest and gripped the covers with his fingers. He needed to get out of this; even if he had to drag himself out. With his fingers and teeth, Stool used the covers as fixed points to pull himself out. His brown hair grazed against her sweatpants as he moved under her immense fat. She must have felt something since her ass started to dig at the mattress again. She was trying to kill an itch; little did she know that she was crushing a half-naked teenager.

After ten minutes of horizontal scaling, Gloria took the pressure off him. Stool immediately sucked in all the fresh air he could fill and tried to run away, but his legs were fatigued after ten measly steps. Suddenly, both of Gloria’s brown-pillared arms landed on either side of him, and the bed started to incline. Stool started slipping and aimed his eyes at the cause. Her butt was creaking the edge of the bed, and with her arms as support, began to scoot her entire being more towards the center. Any second, her titanic rear was about to charge him like a wild bull, completely burying him.

Stool wasn’t afraid, though. His eyes were focused on the waistline of her sweatpants and thought of a crazy idea. He could use the velocity of her scoot-in to hitch a ride towards the shelf. He wouldn’t have to suffocate under her ass anymore, but only if managed to grab her waistline. He prepared his hands as her ass started to rush him, and by his own judgement, jumped. He timed it well and gripped the fabric but wasn’t ready for the speed to knock the remaining wind out of him. He caught a quick glimpse of the pleasant afternoon outside the window. It was a nice thought to have before Gloria landed on the bed, creating an impact too strong for Stool to handle. He lost his grip and was in the midst of falling mid-air before Gloria surprised him with another mini scoot and leaving little room to dodge. The opening crack of her sweatpants swallowed him alive and trapped him in the depths of her humidity.

Stool’s face smack against the bare, heated skin of her left ass cheek, and quickly pried himself off to land on the cotton side of her sweatpants. His new prison was heating like a sauna, and he caught the first drop of her sticky butt sweat fall in his hair. He looked where he was. Just above his head was her smelly ass crack with the thin, white panty strip wedged between her monstrous cheeks. He didn’t think he was going to meet his tormentors in person, but after taking such a terrifying look, Stool made haste and climbed up towards the waistline. The opening was still there, but Gloria was getting restless again and bounced her booty all over the place. Stool did his best to endure it all, but he couldn’t climb out anymore. Being so close to the skin, his body and hair were more irritating, which made her more relentless.

She eventually kept her butt close to the covers and smothered his whole body from moving. His entire body was wedged between her ass crack, and the only thing keeping his face safe from a puckered anus was the panty strip. It smelly terribly ripe; abused from decades of horrible farts and sharts. The entire fabric masked his whole face, burning the incredible musk through his eyes. He didn’t scream in fear of choking on her dirty panties. It was impossible not to move from stiffness, and even the slightest flex would anger the giantess’ comfort and cause her to bury the problem away. Stool couldn’t breath nothing but her ass. It was the only kind of air he was forced to adapt to.

Thinking that this might be the end, hope was revived when the pressure was lifting; this time, for good.

“I miss you, Amor. Talk to you soon. Ciao.” He heard her say. It sounded like a goodbye, and the bed began creaking again. Stool felt her legs stand tall and rise from the bed. His body rose with her since he was deeply pressed against the strip and sweaty butt cheeks. He made no effort to subtly struggle himself off and down the pants leg, but from the outside came two of her long-nailed fingers. They entered through the opening and casted a shadow over his beaten form. One of her fingers kept him pinned against the strip, while the other one gently tugged it away from the crack line. She didn’t stop there. Between her dry fingers, Stool was rubbed back and forth against the strap. He tried to escape, but her fingers kept him clinging to that dirty strap against his will. She continued to play until her itch was gone, and by the time her fingers pulled back, the mini teen looked in horror at his new position.

Somehow, Gloria moved her little intruder lying on her musky panty strip, facing the depths of her anus. The tone of her skin darkened around the sinkhole, and he could see a bit of hair sticking out. The smell was unbearable; filled with the dying stench of repressed shit and spice. Stool was feeling too nauseous to contain his urge to puke, but he didn’t want to make the situation worse. Right when started to think about escape, Gloria pinched the sides of her loose panties and tugged them higher to reach her hips. In full thrust, Stool couldn’t stop the elevator ride heading straight for her anus. His arms flung forward to stop his face from being kissed, but that only caused Gloria to bring her giant index finger through the sweatpants and pushed his face deeper.

He was no match for the mom. He gagged on her trapped butt sweat and was fought his head against her anus. She had to have felt something in her butt, but the fear she might enjoyed it scared him. Was she loving the feeling? Did she not want to ruin the mystery and continue playing with the itch in her ass crack? There was a moment when she held his face right against her hole until he heard the rumbles inside her and choked on a massive fart. His eyes burned from her gases, but the scratches persisted. He had no control of his body and followed the point of her long nail dragging him up and down the crack. At this moment, his life has been reduced to a toy for this woman. Scratching a very bad itch was a pleasure in itself, but if she knew what she was doing, she would stop immediately.

But she wasn’t stopping. Not for a while at least. Her bare feet slapped against the wooden flooring, picking her ass wherever she went. Stool did nothing but wait for her hand to rest so he could catch his breath. His nose knew nothing but the scent of her bowels. He was greased up with so much ass sweat that he needed to blink fast to open his eyes. He never felt more exhausted in his entire life. It didn’t matter if he crawled up and down. Her finger stuck the panty strip firmly between her cheeks that it was flossing her crack.

Could it get any worse? He thought.

Then spanish music began blaring through a pair of speakers. The tempo was fast, and he could hear her legs stomping in rhythm. Her ass began to jiggle side to side, bouncing all around to the groove. To Stool, ten earthquakes all erupted at once and knocked him around as her speed picked up. He was smashed against her meteor-sized cheeks, and they returned the favor by slapping him silly and burying him further. The temperature was rising and caused her asshole to become even more sweaty. He wasn’t just tossed around; his body slid off her skin due to the gloss of her sweat as she danced through six songs in a row. Her panty was absorbing all her sweat that it became some disgustingly soaked hammock for Stool to lie on.

He finally gave in and rested on her wedged panty strap, wrapping himself tight in case she tried to break him apart. He lost track of time by the number of songs her bulbous booty danced to. He could smell nothing but Gloria, and before he got another forceful whiff, the music abruptly stopped, and Stool could hear a door opening.

“We need to talk.” Gloria said.

“Why?” The voice of Marisa lifted Stool’s spirits. She was back, but how was he supposed to get her help from the crack of her mom’s ass? Suddenly, he felt the familiar weight of Gloria return and smashed her fat anus hole right on top of him, releasing a small fart she thought she could conceal. Only Stool would ever know it happened.

“Want to tell me why I found an open plate of cookies in your room?” Gloria scolded.

“Mama, I—”

“I’ve told you countless times that ants can easily crawl through that window of yours. And I thought you were going to take care of your body more.”

“I’m sorry, mama…”

“Ay, mi hija…don’t be such a baby. I’m only looking out for the two of us. Now come here and hug me.”

“Yes, mama…”

Stool could hear the other side of the couch creak, and Gloria’s body leaned forward. It felt like a hug was being given, but Stool was more focused on an opportunity rising. There was a slit opening further down the panty strip. It would lead him directly between her ass and vagina, but if he acted fast, he could quickly roll to the side and slide down her leg. Pulling his arms and legs from the sweaty panties, he quietly stepped down until a slope formed and slid down it until he reached the center. It was pitch black and the fabric started to smell more vaginal. Stool couldn’t stay on his toes while Gloria began to stand up again and fix her panties. He tripped to the side of her vagina and gladly allowed his body to be smushed against her ripe musk.

If it meant getting away from her ass, this was the better compromise. It was a region he was very familiar with. Living off the skank-ish profession of eating out horny girls for weed money, this was hitting close to his old life. This was the first time he’s even been near a more mature vagina, and he’d be lying if he said it didn’t turn him off. He could feel the bulge of his cock trying to rub against her musky flesh. Through the darkness, he could envision the bottom side of her saggy lips drooping. He wondered how fast he could make her moan. She would definitely feel him if he tried, but at this size, it was suicide. She’d crush him so fast he wouldn’t get a ‘sorry’ out in time.

“I’m going to take a quick shower, then head to bed.” Gloria said.

“Bed? But it’s only seven.”

“I’m not really going to bed, but…I’ll be in my room.”

“Okay, mama.” Stool could hear Marisa’s sneakers fading away. Was he going to spend the rest of the evening with her mom? Did all those anal scratches and wedgies actually do something for her? He couldn’t imagine lasting the whole night as her toy. Maybe it was nothing. Maybe she really was going to rest, which would work to his advantage. All he prayed for was an early snooze so he could finally crawl out of her panties and get back to Marisa’s room.

Gloria walked until she made a full stop, and Stool heard the toilet lid hitting its box. He figured he was in the bathroom, and felt his body descend with her dirty panties and sweatpants. The bathroom lights flooded into his eyes, and they gave him a brief blinding before he stared right under her. His damp cushion rested on the bathroom tiles, and he got a long glimpse of her hairy, naked pussy before she took her seat on the toilet. She pulled out her phone and distracted herself while the stream of piss blasted against the hollow bowl. Her farts were more frequent and expelled all that she was apparently holding back.

If only she wasn’t so clean, Stool imagined the worst-case scenario.

Both her thick, flat soles were tugging themselves off the sweatpants, and she settled her toes slightly above Stool’s face. She never pressed them down, but freely wiggled the dirt and grime caught in between. Stool didn’t try to move. Her phone was blocking her line of sight, and if he tried to escape that focus, she would surely grind him to paste. He waited until she started rubbing toilet paper against her ass and pussy lips before discarding it and flushing afterwards. Stool barely crawled to the side before her pink-nailed toes pressed deep into the panties as she stood. He watched as she pulled off her tank-top and revealed her big breasts and darkened nipples.

The tank-top dropped on his face, adding another fresh layer of stink. He couldn’t see her bending down and balling up all her clothes. Once again, he was encased in black and her bodily scents. He didn’t know what was happening, but the next thing he felt was his whole world falling. It was a long drop, and he landed softly thanks to all the smelly cushion she provided him. Then there was silence, and he didn’t feel truly safe until the sound of the shower cap turned on.

He crawled through her sweatpants and tank-top to find himself in a land of dirty laundry. It smelled like his own room; with clothes he would prolong to wash. He didn’t watch his step and slipped further down towards the bottom. There were tight-knit holes with light breaking through the basket, so he did well to navigate through day old socks and gym shorts that have been stewing in there for a while. It was one of those baskets with a woven lid that could only be opened by a human-sized person. There was no way he was going to break out on his own.

But at least he survived. He didn’t mind waiting till Gloria’s shower was over and she left him all alone in the bathroom. He didn’t care about sitting in the dark and inhaling the ripe scent of dirty underwear. His body was at its limit and rested against a black sock. He wouldn’t mind if he rested in there for the whole night. He was sucked away, trapped against a grown woman’s sweaty asshole, and lived. He wished Diego was there to high-five right now. He needed to feel like some sort of victory was won.

Stool sat there resting his back until the bathroom lights turned on again.

“Stool…?” Marisa whispered.

“Here!” Stool yelled. He didn’t care how much it strained his voice; it was for a good cause. “Marisa, here!”

It didn’t take long for the basket’s lid to open above. She searched with worried eyes, and Stool helped by waving his good arm at her. She spotted him and smiled.

He was saved.

End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed!

The Lunch Meeting by CraftyLatin
Author's Notes:

Diego and Marisa settle their awkward tension and begin to work together as a team | Diego and Marisa meet with Nadine to try and pry information about the shrinking machine

Diego was pacing back and forth on Marisa’s pillow under he heard the bedroom door open. In a panic, he lay low and watched as Marisa walked in with her right palm out, carrying an injured Stool.


She settled him right next to Diego with the utmost care, giving the two tinies some space. Diego ran up to him and immediately noticed the horrid stench that lived up to the name.


“Stool?” Diego said. “You okay?”


Stool struggled to raise his thumb against his shaky hand. “Just peachy…” His hand collapsed by his side.


“I found him in the laundry basket lying on my mom’s clothes. I can’t even imagine what he was going through, I’m so sorry.”


“Not your fault…” Stool coughed. “But, do you mind putting me back in the jar? I wanna pass out in peace.”


“Of course, but give me just a second.” Marisa abandoned one bedside to walk around the other where her night drawer was. She peered inside for a second, pulling out a fuzzy, purple cloth no bigger than a handkerchief. She grabbed the tinies’ jar and did her best to fashion a soft layer settled at the bottom.


She put the jar back upright and returned to carefully pick up Stool. “You take all the time you need to recover, and I’ll be around if you need anything.”


“Thanks, Marisa.”


Marisa smiled and gently rolled Stool toward the bottom of the jar. “Night, Stool.”


Diego watched as Marisa took care of Stool, and once again felt so powerless in his position. He didn’t know how to help the guy who saved his life and could do nothing when he was trapped under that giant woman’s ass.


This isn’t going to work, Diego thought. He kept this thought on a loop while Marisa finally took a breath to change into her gray pj shorts and a worn yellow t-shirt. She lay down on her side of the bed, creaking the bedsprings under her pudgy weight.


Diego walked up beside her and the two locked eyes with each other. Marisa’s worried expression left her speechless, but Diego had finished rehearsing what needed to be said.


“Marisa…we can’t live like this. This isn’t right.”


“I know…”


“Today, Stool almost died smothered under your mom’s ass. Tomorrow, who knows what the hell is going to happen?”


“I know!” Marissa said in a sharp, but hushed tone, hoping not to wake Stool. “Diego, I know, but what can we do? You’re too small to do anything, and I won’t be any help. I just don’t have it in me to do this alone…”


Diego felt hurt being called small but smothered the feeling with his looming sense of responsibility. He wasn’t a quitter and didn’t plan on letting this continue without a fight.


“You don’t have to do this alone, though, Marisa.” Diego walked up towards her torso, where her belly fat exposed itself. He placed his hand on her, feeling the warmth of her body. The two met each other’s gaze, sharing a brief moment of intimacy.


“Look, whatever happened yesterday, I forgive you.” He said. “I…I’ve given it a lot of thought and saw how much courage it took for you to say all that stuff, and the way I reacted wasn’t cool, so I’m sorry.”


“No, you don’t have to apologize, Diego.” Marisa’s body rolled on its side, and Diego was quick to back up a couple of feet before her belly steamrolled him. “It was completely wrong for me to kiss you like that, like, what the hell was I thinking?”


“Hey, it’s all the in the past now, okay?” Diego said, trying his best to keep her from crying. “We were both just going off our mood and instincts. I mean, we’re only human, right?”


“Right…” Marisa sniffled. “Yeah, you’re right. It’s in the past.”


Diego smiled. “Exactly. What’s important is what we’re gonna do now, and I think we got a chance of getting back to normal if we work together.”


“Together?”


“Together, because you said it yourself: I’m too small to get anything done, and you don’t think you can anything done on your own.” Diego witnessed the sorrowful frown growing on Marisa’s face. “B-But that isn’t your fault! You just need a plan and some guidance, which I can provide.”


“You have a plan?” Marisa asked.


“Nothing solid, but I do know where we can start. I just need you to take me to my friend Victoria tomorrow.”


“No.”


“N-No?” Diego said. He saw Marisa’s face solidify into a stern, cold look that sent an intimidating chill down his spine. “Why not?”


“Because I don’t know her, Diego, and I honestly don’t feel comfortable giving you away to anyone while in this condition.”


“But she’s a friend! We can trust her!”


“Maybe when you were normal-sized, but what about when you’re an inch tall? I care a lot about you, and I practically gave in to the power and forced myself on you. Can you really say that she wouldn’t try to do the same, or worse?”


No, Diego thought, but without Victoria, the next phase of his plan wouldn’t work. He needed someone big and confident enough to get it done, which Marisa just wasn’t cut out for.


“I’m sorry Diego, but that’s the one thing I won’t do.”


“All right, all right,” Diego said. “You made a good point. For the moment, we can just trust each other. I’m sorry.”


“It’s okay,” Marisa said, followed by an awkward silence. “So…was that your plan? Just to get her help?”


“Well, she was a part of it. I was going to get her help in getting more information out of Nadine about how we got like this in the first place.”


Marisa’s eyebrows grew increasingly worried. “Oh, I don’t like that at all…”


“I know you don’t, Marisa, which is why I asked you to pass me off to Victoria so I could have her help me figure out more about our situation.”


“How is she gonna help?”


“Trust me, Victoria is one of the most stubborn, articulate people I know. She’s Vice-captain of the debate for a reason. She can shakedown any conversation without seeming too snoopy.”


“Diego, that just sounds dangerous. What if Nadine catches on with what you are up to? She might actually kill you.”


“I know how it sounds, Marisa, but it’s just as bad if we do nothing.” Diego turns his head to the jar, barely able to make out Stool’s sleeping body beyond the fabric. “I owe it to Stool to try and get us out of this mess. I just…I can’t…not do anything.”


Diego rested his back against her flab, a bit shameful of allowing his emotions to roam freely like that. The feeling of vulnerability didn’t sit right in his stomach, but it was a surprise to no one, and all he could do was just mope and accept it.

In his despair, he felt Marisa’s finger gently rub the topside of his hair. He looked up at her and felt uplifted by her warm smile. She picked him up and placed him right between her busty chest to get a better view.


Diego's senses were going wild as he felt her chest rising with each quiet breath, smelt the stale scent of her natural body odor, and sat small looking at her enormous face looking down at him. 


“We do have to try a little harder, huh?” She said.


Diego nodded. “I know it’s risky, but we can’t just let them get away with this. Otherwise, other people will end up like me, and I doubt they’ll be lucky to find someone as kind as you.”


Marisa blushed and then let out a deep sigh. “I don’t like it. Not one bit…we’re just going to get information, right? Nothing else?”


“Nothing else, I promise.” Diego stood tall. “All I really want to know is where they are keeping the machine that made us small. From there, we can start planning something new, but getting that info is our main priority.”


“Okay,” Marisa said, losing herself in a wide yawn. Diego felt the lukewarm wave of her breath washing over him. “Maybe we should call it a night for now. It’s been a crazy day for all of us.”


“Yeah, no kidding,” Diego said. Marisa was about to pick him up between her dry fingers until he pushed them away. “Um, actually, Marisa, I-I was wondering if I could…spend the night here?”


“Oh, are you sure?” Marisa said. “I’ve been a little wary of letting you guys sleep in the same bed as me because I know I move around during the night, and after today, that option just became an automatic no.”


“N-No…I mean here…here.”


Marisa didn’t get what he was saying until her widened eyes made the connection. “O-Oh!” Her voice squeaked. “Y-You mean between my boobs?”

Diego nodded bashfully. “I think Stool deserves the jar to himself after everything he’s been through. It’s only fair.”


“Totally. Totally fair.”


“Yeah, and plus, I, uh…I think I’ve been a little too harsh about this shrinking thing too quickly.” He stared back at Marisa’s face, feeling embarrassed for what he was asking. “Y-You have…soft breasts.”


“Thanks, Diego.” She beamed. “You can sleep between them if you want. Just scratch me or something to get my attention if you change your mind.”


“Okay.” Diego walked off the fabric and landed his feet right near the top edge of her sternum. He turned around to see the shadowy depths of her cleavage. Like approaching a narrow cave, he snugged himself right between the boulder-sized melons and rested his head on her chest.


The warmth of her body enveloped him like a comfort blanket, reassuring him that he was in the hands of someone gentle and nurturing. He felt safe and protective, knowing that this would be a peaceful night.


“Cozy?” Marisa whispered as she turned out the light on her nightstand.


Diego nuzzled his face against her. “Very cozy.”


Marisa giggled. “Try not to do that too much. That tickles.”


“You got it. Goodnight, Marisa.”


“Goodnight, Diego.”


Marisa quickly fell asleep, but Diego lingered in his mind a little longer, taking in the pheromones and thinking about the alternative. There was no telling if his plan would work, or if there was even a way to revert their size. 


Yet, as he lied between the breasts of a girl who genuinely cared for him…would it be the worst life to live?


*********************


The next morning, Marisa took Diego back to school, this time hidden between her massive breasts. Stool was still recovering from the previous day and didn’t wake at all through the morning process. The two of them thought it was best to fill him in when he was back in full strength. 


Diego spend most of the morning and bathroom breaks between periods to prep Marisa for the conversation she was going to force upon Nadine.


“All right, so let’s go over again what you’re going to do,” Diego said. After the last period before lunch, Marisa walked them into the girl’s bathroom and sat inside a stall looking down at Diego.


“I’m going to meet Nadine at her table and start a conversation about how to train you two to be more obedient.”


Diego nodded. “Good. She’ll immediately be suspicious if you just walked up to her without a good reason, and what’s better than getting advice on punishing tinies? It’ll make her feel powerful and important enough to get on her good side. What then?”


“Well, I try to match her feelings and interests, and if I can make her feel like I’m a friend, I’ll slowly switch the conversation into understand how this all started.”


“Right again. No pressure, but this is going to be the hardest part. It has to be a flawless transition that doesn’t sound too fake or rushed. When you see the right moment in the conversation, take it and trust that you made a good impression.”


“God, I hope so,” Marisa said. Diego could feel her chest rising and falling at an abnormal pace, and the fleshly walls of her cleavage spare were perspiring.


“Deep breaths,” Diego said. “You got this, and when you get her talking about the machine, what’s the last thing you’ll ask?”


“Something along the lines of ‘where is it now?’”


“Right-O. It doesn’t need to be anything specific, but we just need a clue if they are aware of where it is. If so, then we can safely assume that one of them has got it.”


Marisa gulped. “A-And that’s it, right?”


“That’s it. Now let’s get out there before lunch is over. The faster we get through this, the quicker it’ll all be over.”


“Okay.” Marisa push Diego further down between her sweaty cleavage as she stepped out of the stall and began heading towards the cafeteria. Her dank body odor was clogging his nostrils from any source of fresh air, and his palms and soles were trying to hold himself in place from slipping further down.


Diego suddenly heard the roaring crowd of other teens winding down from the first half of the school day. His biggest fear right now was slipping under and becoming dropped out into the open of unaware peers stomping around in sandals and sneakers. 


Marisa was shamefully sweating like a nervous pig when she spotted Nadine securing a table all to herself. She was enjoying her Caesar salad and a cup of strawberry yogurt in the far corner of the room, with no one cool or brave enough to sit around her general area.


Marisa felt a slight relief that there wasn’t anyone around, but the fear came back twice as hard once she reminded herself who she was dealing with, and wished there were more witnesses close by. 


With a long, deep breath, Marisa sat across from Nadine, already nerve-struck by the death glare being delivered.


“What the hell do you want?” Nadine said. 


“U-Umm-” Marisa was losing her voice until she peered her eyes down and saw Diego struggling to keep himself centered with all her nervous sweat. It was enough for her to calm down and focus on what was important. 

“Mama, say your shit or move on. You’re ruining my lunch.”


“S-Sorry,” Marisa said. “This is just embarrassing to say, but I need your help with…you know?” Nadine leaned her head forward, slightly annoyed that Marisa couldn’t speak up. “My tinies…”


Nadine sighed. “Mama, I swear, if you brought them here again-”


“No, no, I didn’t, I promise!” Marisa sat up straight and controlled her boobs from jiggling too much. Diego appreciated the help, but now he was clinging onto the edge of her shirt with his fingers, not wanting to draw attention.


“What kind of help do you need?” Nadine asked. “I thought you were trying to be the big friendly giant.”


“W-Well, I tried, but they still act like they have rights, you know?” Marisa noticed the slight smirk on Nadine’s face and kept going with this narrative. “I tried to do everything for these ungrateful assholes who don’t even realize how good they have it with me!”


“Ugh, that’s just all men, mama,” Nadine said. “They still act like major dicks even though theirs have shrunk to the size of a pencil shaving. It’s really fucking pathetic.”


“Tell me about it,” Marisa said.


Diego was impressed by Marisa’s act, but he could how nervous she was getting by her overactive sweat glands heating up the area. 


“So is that what you needed?” Nadine crunched on a large piece of salad. “Just needed to vent these frustrations from one giantess to another?”


“Well, not only that, but I was also wondering if you ha-”


“BOO!”


Out of nowhere, Heather snuck up behind Marisa and groped her breasts, pinching her delicate nipples with the tips of her fingers. Marisa released a loud yelp and jumped in her seat. 


Diego was already hanging with a loose grip, but to Heather’s surprise, the surprise jolt and sweaty lubricant threw him out of Marisa’s cleavage at a low angle. Luckily, Nadine was none the wiser of his presence, but he wasn’t thrilled about seeing her green lunch as his landing spot. 


He smacked face-first into a sturdy crouton and rolled into a wet leave drenched in ranch dressing. He stared up at the incredible living monument known as Nadine, spitting out bits of her chewed food as she laughed at Marisa. A mashed-up glob coated in saliva glued Diego to the bottom of the black, plastic tray with little wiggle room to escape. 


“What the hell?!” Marisa screamed at Heather, who happily took her seat next to her. “Why did you do that?”


“Seemed really fucking weird for you to be sitting here, so I thought I’d surprise you. No need to cry about it, bitch.” Heather started scratching a wild itch in her left armpit. “Why the hell are you even here?”


“She’s got tiny trouble with her boy toys.”


“Really? I know Stool, and I don’t think he would be that much of a handful. That bitch-ass Diego, I could understand, though.”


“Y-Yeah, well, I think the whole situation is starting to get the both of them, and I don’t know the best way to handle them.”


“Oh, that’s fucking easy!” Heather said. “If they start talking shit, you take a shit on them.”


“Gross, Heather.” Nadine’s face crinkled in disgust. “But she isn’t wrong. They’ll never learn their place if you keep being a goody-two-shoes. You need to put them in their place when they step out of line.”


“B-But how could I do that?” Marisa said with a small, but growing quiver. “I don’t think I could cross that line…” The two girls looked at her with dull stares. “I mean, they are nothing more than insects, sure, but how could I transition into treating them that way?”


“Well, you could always start punishing them in ways that suck for them and are fun for you. Look here.” Heather rolled up the short, black sleeve of her grunge shirt and showed off a tiny boy taped at the center of her armpit. Marisa looked in terror as the boy’s face pressed against her grimy patch of stubble with little resistance.


“You would think it would tickle all day keeping him there, but I get more amusement feeling him squirm like a dirty worm.”


“W-What did he do?” Marisa asked.


“Him?” Heather took another glance at her victim and enclosed him back in his musky prison. “Nothing. I just like feeling him there, and in a way, he becomes an example for the other tinies to never cross me.”


“O-Oh…”

“Yeah…Heather’s really bat-shit crazy with them.” Nadine said. “Here, let me give you a better example.” She went through her backpack and pulled out an empty, transparent salt shaker with three naked tinies huddled together in a cramped space.


“I found these three peeping on me in the changing room last keep after practice and decided to keep them. They were secret admirers, so I did them a favor and let them be around me, but now…” Nadine opened the silver lid and started sprinkling the boys in her lunch; two in her salad, one sinking in her yogurt. “I think it’s time for their real punishment.”


Diego was still trying to break away from Nadine’s chewed-up glob as he watched two other tiny boys fall from the sky and into a pile of salad. He watched their confused, scared looks as they were desperate to cry and run for their lives.


“Nadine, please!” One of the boys shouted to his hungry master. “I will never spy on you ever again, just please let me go! Please, ple-he-heasee!”


The other boy tried to jump out the edge, but Nadine's stone-cold look was locked on her tray now, using her giant, silver fork as a hockey stick to knock them back into her salad.


Diego made the conscious choice to stay still and hope that she doesn’t recognize a third tiny to flavor her veggies. Quivering in fear, he watched as she drizzled a chunky, cold layer of ranch dressing over her salad and, specifically, any living person trying to escape. 


The boy who was pleading got a face full of ranch and struggled to swim towards the surface of the glob. The dressing slowed his movements so he couldn’t dodge the fork that swooped from the side and caught him between the prongs. Nadine collected enough salad and one crouton before raising her captive towards her petite mouth. 


Marisa watched as Nadine held the salad boy close to her mouth, releasing her tongue triple his size to slowly lick some of the ranch off his face and body. She couldn’t imagine how terrified the boy must be, and all the girls could hear his pitiful cries before her gaping maw opened to drop him inside. 


Nadine was slow in her punishment, savoring the taste and wriggling of a living boy swimming on her tongue. She pushed him against the inside of her cheeks, feeling his tiny hands desperately trying to get a reaction. Nadine wasn’t the bit least interested and swished her face around to produce more saliva.


“I never chew them.” Nadine talked with the tiny pressed to one cheek. “I hate the taste of blood. And it feels a lot better when they squirm down my throat.” She tilted her head back with an audible gulp, and Marisa could see tiny limbs making one final grasp before disappearing down the esophagus. 


From Diego’s perspective, he was too traumatized to move, and helpless to even try and think of fighting back. The way her fork effortlessly captured the other escapee and twisted him around the glob of dressing made him rethink his choices of coming to school, and whether he had enough luck to survive this. He wanted to get back to Marisa, back to Stool, back to last night where he could believe that this life wouldn’t be so bad.


“Wanna taste?” Nadie offered to Marisa. Marisa shook her head, watching the tiny escapee try to pull himself from the fork. “Your loss.”


Once again, Nadine slip a whole person through her glossed lips and sloshed him around until he too went down her throat in a pathetic fight. She looked at her salad and pouted.


“Ugh, I can’t eat anymore.” She said. She grabbed her open cup of yogurt and presented it to the girls. “Any of you want this?”


“Hell yeah!” Heather snatched the yogurt from Nadine’s slim, dainty fingers. “Don’t have to tell me twice.”


Marisa watched Heather eat the cup of yogurt like a savage. The dirty blonde opened her rancid mouth wide enough to fit the square rim of the yogurt cup and began to suck and lick all the strawberry-flavored goo with her monstrous tongue. Marisa hadn’t forgotten about the other tiny, and she had a disturbing side view of Heather clutching his body by the teeth. 


The scared boy cried in pain as Heather continuously grind his torso between her cheesy-colored incisors, grinning at the amount of suffering she was causing him. When she got bored, she opened her mouth again to invite him inside and slammed her wet, meaty tongue over his bleeding body.


“Hey, how long do you think it’ll take before he drowns in my saliva?” Heather asked Marisa. “The last tiny I did this with didn’t even last a minute, but this one feels like a fighter.”


Distracted by Heather’s torment, Marisa didn’t realize Nadine was already snapping the plastic lid over her salad and packing it away in her bag.


“Y-You’re leaving already?” Marisa said.


“No shit.” Nadine started to get up from her seat. “I don’t have time to sit around and chat with you hoes. I got better places to be.”


Without a single goodbye, Nadine started to walk away, and Heather followed right after. Marisa was left alone at the table, finally catching her timid breath after the horrific shit she had to witness.


She looked down to check on Diego, but he was no longer slipping between her breasts, and when she dug her finger down and scooped around, a white, sickening paleness took over and tempted her to throw up.


She lost Diego.

End Notes:

Since I momentarily revived to work on my new series "Candid Dreamer," I figure I can also make time to finish up this mystery I created a while back. Making no promises, but I will add as much as I can to reach a point of completion to conclude the adventures of Diego and Stool!

The Panty Trap by CraftyLatin
Author's Notes:

Fair Warning: There is some light Giant/Cuckold content near the end of this chapter. Wasn't intentional, just followed where the story wanted to go. Tags will be adjusted accordingly.

Diego was slowly feeling claustrophobic after spending a long number of hours in total darkness. Streaks of fluorescent lights would break through the shadows every time Nadine reached into her bag for her pen or a fresh stick of gum. 


She walked around enough for Diego to free himself from the chewed-up glob she spat on him, but he was now having trouble keeping his footing. His whole body was soaked in ranch dressing, which made him too slippery to push the plastic lid from its container. No matter how hard he tried, it wasn’t going to budge, and he exhausted himself on a moist crouton.


Probably for the best, he thought. Even if he did manage to break out, all of her salad would leak into her bag, and she’s probably clear everything out and expose him. He was lucky enough that he wasn’t eaten, but he couldn’t even imagine what would happen if he got caught.


In his captivity, Diego spent his time replaying the failed interrogation attempt in the cafeteria. They didn’t learn anything valuable about their situation; all it did was show how devilish those two were. He could still hear the frightened screams of those other guys chosen by her giant metal fork to satisfy her hungry like it was…nothing.


The more he ingrained that memory to heart, the more he appreciated having Marisa as his guardian, and could only wonder what was going through her head right now. The best thing he could do right now is not get caught and trace his escape back to her.


After a while of waiting, Diego passed the time with a long nap, but by the time his body felt comfortable enough to relax, his entire world began to shift horizontally. A blinding light shined on his left, and Nadine’s giant, skinny fingers clasped over his plastic cage and began pulling it out. 


Diego’s heart raced as he was out in the open. He jumped off the crouton and ran to the side of the container, finding a chunky string of dressing big enough to hide in, but small enough to not be worthy of a scoop. He aligned himself well and buried everything except his face so he could see the right moment to escape. 


After a momentary second of blindness, Diego adjusted his eyes to the sight of Nadine’s slender figure towering over his body. Her eyes were too focused on the glaring computer screen to notice anything in her half-eaten lunch and relied on her fingers to reopen the plastic cap.


Diego exercised quiet breaths and became stiff as a board as the unaware giantess above him snacked on her salad. Wherever she was, the ambiance was quiet, and Diego lay in silence listening to her powerful jaws shredding the crunchy lettuce into bits. She would break into small bursts of laughter from whatever she was watching and lightly spit out tiny chunks that landed back into the container like heavy rocks.


Diego had nothing to worry about since his body lined up against the edge, but his fear to leave was increasing. He struggled to think of what to do after he found a moment to escape. The slightest mistake could lead to him being crushed, stomped, eaten, sprayed, and any other ways a bug-sized man could die. 


He was no longer at school, that was obvious. From the way Nadine looked comfortable and unguarded, this was probably her room, which made things a lot easier because he could hide someplace safe and chill out until the next day. 


However, a more ambitious thought crawled into his brain. Believing that she might be hiding some answers, Diego was going to try and find clues in the middle of the night. Their interrogation might’ve been a total bust, but this new situation gave him a better opportunity.


Diego’s shoulders jumped at the sound of Nadine’s white plastic fork dropping into the container. Suddenly, his captor began to lift his hiding spot towards her face, and without even leaving her seat or shifting her eyes, moved her forearm to the side. He was staring at the white, bumpy ceiling for a good three seconds before his body was thrown into a terrifying free fall. 


He desperately flail grasping for air until his back slammed into the container’s base. His body rag-dolled down the awkward slope until he smacked against the cushy corner piles with the scraps that remained. 

Above him, he could see a massive golden door knob attached to a beige-colored door, perfectly framed by a thick, gray layer of plastic.


Diego found himself in her trash bin and, judging by the proximity of the rim, it was nearly full, but that fact didn’t make it any less scary. He was literally thrown away like trash, along with her lunch and whatever else was below him. He needed to get out before she decided to toss him out, but he lay still as heavy knocks pounded against the door.


“Ney-deen?” A young girl’s voice said, sounding a little hoarse. Seconds of silence brought out a second wave of aggressive pounding. “Ney-deen!!”


“What?!” Nadine shouted from her seat. “Come in!” 


The door knob turned and Diego witnessed a mocha-colored girl with a smooth face and thin headband keeping her frizzy, black hair in place. She held a messy, wadded-up tissue close to her drippy nose, blowing into it to clear her nasal congestion.


“You said you would help me with my homework once you got home.” The girl sniffed.


“I know, baby, I know,” Nadine said. “I just finished my lunch. Wanna see this funny video?”


The girl smiled and nodded. To Diego’s horror, she dropped her snot-ridden tissue into the trash and watched as it rolled down towards him. He wasn’t quick enough to run as the giant cotton ball blocked all paths and trapped him against a wet piece of lettuce.

The side of the tissue he was facing was splattered with a sickly green mucus dripping fresh droplets from the center. Diego cursed under his breath as the girl’s freshly blown boogers were oozing onto his face and body, and the sound of the two girls laughing over him made the situation more humiliating. He didn’t care about getting dirty anymore and pushed both his hands out to move the tissue ball, but the mucus was much thicker than he realized and kept his forearms trapped and sunken.


There was a heavy resistance that forced Diego to fight for his arms, but all efforts came to a halt once he heard a chair creaking and the giants moving around.


“You feeling any better, baby?” Nadine said.


“The fever’s gone but my nose is still runny.” The girl said. “I really don’t feel well doing my homework.”


Nadine giggled. “Well, don’t let mami catch you saying that. You just focus on resting. I’ll take care of the hard stuff.”


“Thanks, Ney-deen.”


“Anything for you, baby.” 


Diego heard their heavy footsteps much clearer as they opened and closed the bedroom door. He lingered with the snot a little longer under the silence felt real and started kicking, thrashing, and eventually crawling away from the tissue. He was staring at the ceiling again, wiping his face with a tiny piece of lettuce.


He hoped that Nadine was keeping the device in her room because his patience for this lifestyle was rapidly shrinking. If he was small enough to become someone's lunch, that was a problem. If he was small enough to be smothered by a little girl’s discarded snot tissue, that was a problem. The answer needed to be here, otherwise, all of this would’ve been for nothing.


Once Diego cleaned himself up and recovered his strength and energy, he found his footing on the sloped container and walked towards the highest point that barely reached the plastic rim of the trash bin. The closer he got, the fresher the cold air felt around him as he was escaping the scent of accumulating garbage. The container was sturdy enough to support his weight, and as he climbed over the edge of the corner, he took a peek down to see an endless drop of darkness.


Being trapped in the bottom of Nadine’s trash motivated Diego to carefully watch his step as he inched towards the very edge of the container and courageously leaped for the rim. His heart skipped a couple of beats when the audible ripples of the plastic crinkled, but it settled once seeing that it was strong enough to support his weight, and he quickly climbed before it decided to betray him. 


Diego successfully reached the rim of the trash bin, getting a better view of his surroundings. Nadine’s room was a lot more spacious than Marisa’s, and the maroon walls made it more luxurious and colorful. It was a lot more cleaner than he expected, which was great for exploration but sucked for any opened drawers or searchable areas.


He carefully climbed down the side of the bin, wondering where he could start looking for answers. Top drawers were out of the question since he possessed neither the strength nor time to pry them open. He ran towards the bottom of her queen-sized mattress, hoping to find anything more useful than collected dust bunnies. He didn’t see anything good on the night tables while he was on the rim, saving him the trouble of climbing on her bed.


Nothing, Diego thought. Nadine was too clean and organized for a tiny to scavenge through, and he didn’t know when she’d be back from helping her sister. He was ready to hide out under the bed until his eyes took another look at her looming metal closet, or rather, the slim gap underneath. He thought it would be an obvious hiding spot, but the only source of light would peer through the column of thin slits, and there was no telling if he would be able to come out the same way he came it.


Diego hesitated over the idea, but that alone was wasting precious time, so he silently cursed under his breath and walked towards her closet. The underside of it looked cold and narrow, and he knelt down to measure his body size to see if it was remotely possible. At a faraway glance, it seemed risky, but since he was standing on a trimmed carpet, there was just enough room to squeeze in like some rat, both in and out.


Taking one final look at the bedroom door, seeing no approaching sounds or shadows underneath, Diego got on all fours and crawled his way under the closet’s narrow entrance. He could feel the bottom edge of dull metal clamping down on his back as he pursued forward, trying to scrape off his skin with each movement. At one point, his waist was pinched, and couldn’t wiggle out for a good two minutes which made him panic. Soon after, he desperately flailed and reached out for the carpet fibers to help him pull through.


Diego feared he was going to get caught, and that thought was powerful enough to put his minuscule body in a frenzy, squirming out of control and kicking the carpet hard enough to create a depression. The crazy part was it seemed to work and he made it through the other side, but one of his wild kicks smacked the closet and reverbed a harsh metal echo into the darkness.


Shit, shit, shit. Diego hoped that no one heard that, but to his own surprise, someone did.


“Please, no!” A muffled voice shouted from someplace further within the closet. “I beg you, just let go!” Diego became more perceptive of the cries coming from the opposite side of the closet wall. “Help! Heeeelp!”


Diego followed the voice that led him to a smelly pair of black Jordans. One of the shoes was lying on its side, with the dank opening facing him upon his approach. The sour, rancid foot funk made him want to turn back, but the quiet weeps confirmed that there was someone else suffering deep within the shoe.


“H-Hello?” Diego said, standing far from the opening and closer to the laces. “Hello?”


“Hello?!” The voice cried back. “Who’s there? Please, help me! Dear god, help me, please! She taped me to her panties, I can’t get out!”


Panties? “Her panties?” 


“I’ll explain everything, just please get me the fuck out of here!!” 


“Okay, okay!” Diego took slow, hesitant steps as he approached the rancid sneaker opening. He sucked in a lot of air and closed off his nostrils as he ran into the shoe and turned left. The dank, humid space was quickly becoming unbearable, and he was having a hard time finding this guy until his hands touched this thin, silky fabric.


He didn’t bother second-guessing and started dragging it backward, stretching his neck out so his head could be the first thing to gasp for the dull closet air. The light coming through the closet’s narrow slits shined down on a pair of emerald green panties that were ripe and deeply stained with what could only be butt sweat.


The panty started to shake violently. “For the love of god, open this up!” Diego followed the guy’s order and started to uncrumple the underwear by the edges, releasing a deeper, self-contained musk that has been building for ages, with a small autumn-haired white guy taped to the center.


“Holy shit, thank you!” The guy said with string tears rolling down his cheeks. “Please rip this tape off me.”


Diego nodded as he climbed onto the panty and used his nails to tear through the tiny strips of black tape holding down the guy’s limbs. As soon as both his arms were free, the trapped tiny tore off the rest of the tape and jumped off the panty catching his breath.


“Oh, thank god…thank fucking god!”


Diego walked toward him with a little more caution now that he was free and seemingly unpredictable. “Hey…shit man, what happened?”


The guy took a while to respond, and once he finally felt sane again, he sat on his butt and faced his savior. “I can’t thank you enough, man. That bitch is fucking crazy!”


Diego took his seat right across from him. “Batshit.” He stuck his hand out. “Name’s Diego.”


The guy shook his hand. “Brandon. She took you too?”


“Uh, no. I accidentally fell into her salad and was brought here by mistake.”


“Oh shit, really? Does she even know you’re here?” Diego shook his head. Brandon scoffed. “Fuck, this feels like a miracle.”


“How did you end up here?”


“I don’t even remember, bro. One minute I’m finishing up football practice, and then the next, I’m sitting in her hands, being taped down on her fuckin’ workout panties.”


“Workout panties?” Diego took another look at the dirty panty, wondering how they could still be intact from its worn condition.


“At first, it seemed like a sweet deal, you know? She’s pretty fucking hot, bro, like goddamn.”


“Yeah, I know…”


“But after two days with her, she turned out to be fucking psycho! Like, I have been trapped in those panties for two weeks straight, bro, fucking two!” Brandon punched the carpeted floor. “She threatened to starve me if I didn’t lick off the sweat around her ass crack while she worked out.”


“What the fuck?” Diego said. “That’s so disgusting.”


“It really is, and then to make shit worse, she shoves me into those dirty-ass trainers all day long until the next time she heads to the gym.”


“Jeez…”


“Yeah…” Brandon fell on his back and sighed. “Fuck me, she’s going to go today.”


“How do you know?” Diego asked. 


“She goes every other day, and two days ago, she told me that if I didn’t try harder, she was going to throw me out, which is why I was freaking the fuck out earlier. Today is leg day, and I don’t think I can do this shit anymore.”


“Oh god.”


Brandon sat back, looking at Diego with beaded tears clinging to his bottom eyelids. “Diego, I can’t go fucking back there, man. I need to get out of here and figure out how to turn back to normal. I have a girlfriend, bro! I have a fucking life!”


“Hey, hey!” Diego said, waving his hands down. “Take a breather, man.”


“I’m sorry. Sorry…”


“It’s all right.” Diego looked at the giant, smelly articles of clothing that kept Brandon prisoner for an unreasonable length of time. Neither of them deserved to be living a life of slavery, for psychotic bitches who think they have all the power. If he wanted to get back to normal, he was going to do whatever it took and get as much help to solve this big problem.


“Brandon, did you ever hear Nadine talk about having something that made us like this? Or maybe seen or heard her shrink someone.”


“Huh?” Brandon questioned. “Uh, I don’t know. No, maybe? Fuck man, how would I know? I’ve been sandwiched up her ass ever since she had me.”


“Well…would you like to help me, then?”


“Help you?”


“Yeah, man. I’m trying to figure out how to get us all back to normal, starting with searching her room and seeing if there’s anything here that she’s hiding.”


“Oh shit.” Brandon laughed. “Yes, dude, fuck yes!”


Diego nodded. “The problem is that she’s going to notice something’s up if she doesn’t find a tiny taped in those panties.”


Brandon’s face sank. “Oh, no no no no, no way, man!”


“Hey, hey…” Diego said calmly. “I know, man, believe me, I know. There’s no way in hell I could ask you to do that again.”


“You’re damn right, bro. Ain’t no way I’m doing that shit again.”


“And you won’t ever again after tonight. When she falls asleep, we are going to hide in her bag and wait it out until she goes back to school, and we’ll sneak out during gym class.”


“Gym class?”


“I have a friend who is looking out for me and another shrunken guy. She can help us once we reach her.”


Brandon nodded. “All right. That sounds dope. Let’s do it.”


“Yeah, but that’s for later in the night. Here’s the plan I got right now.”


“I’m listening.” 


Diego took a deep breath through his nostrils. “I’m willing to tape myself down there for the night, and while she’s at the gym, can I trust you to look around her room and see if she’s hiding anything that can help our situation?”


“Oh, dude, you do not want to do that!” Brandon said. “Let’s just hide and get the fuck out of here.”


“Believe me, man, I’d love nothing more than that, but I can’t risk that chance. If she suspects that you were let go or, even worse, that I’m here, my giant friend is going to get the worst of it, and I won’t let that happen.”


“Really?”


Diego nodded. “Really.” He stood up and walked towards the panty, allowing the burning ripe scent to enter his nose. “Strap me down and take a break, bro. I’ll take this shift tonight.”


******************


For the second time today, Diego found himself trapped in total darkness, except this time was his own choice, which was more claustrophobic, and his body closed up every hole in his body to prevent it from rotting alongside the dank atmosphere. It was uncomfortably cramped, humid, smelly beyond belief, and stung his eyes.


With Brandon’s help, Diego was able to become his replacement for just this night. The fact that the guy was all alone tortured as Nadine’s personal butt slave was more sickening than this current predicament. Any remaining love he had for this girl was now shredded and torn to pieces.


As his mind began to adjust to the isolating confinement, he traversed his thoughts and planned out the next steps after this gym session. He had enough trust in Brandon that he would search for answers and secure their escape back to school tomorrow, and once they get back, waiting out by Marisa’s gym locker would be a piece of cake, but he had to be ready for any other mishaps.


He had to start learning how to change with every possible wrong turn.


From the outside, Diego could hear the metal closet folding inwards and slammed to one side. Suddenly, he could feel the sneaker being moved around until the green panty was dragged out and clutched in giant fingers.


His breath shortened into shaky gasps. He didn’t have any plan if she took a quick look at him. Unless she was truly heartless and couldn’t tell her tinies apart, the entire plan would be ruined and he’d lose his one chance at becoming normal again.


Diego braced himself as Nadine’s colossal hands stretched her dirty underwear back to its original shape and opened up the interior. He was waiting for the surprising reveal, but his eyes instead caught the sight of her thick, brown monolithic thighs squeezed between one of the frayed rings. His taped body felt no worry about the awkward angle shifts as Nadine inserted her other leg.


The panty was now balanced, and Diego has a clear view of her small, shaven, tight-lipped pussy, with a charcoal gradient skin tone slightly darker than the rest of her mocha-colored figure. Maybe in a different universe, this would have been the best day of his life, but he knew who she was, and where his body was going to be for the next hour or two.


Nadine grabbed the reins of her sweat-stained panties and raised them upward, turning Diego’s prison hammock into a terrifying elevator ride. Her toned inner tights were getting thicker, threatening to smother the tiny from both sides, but he was centered enough to survive and be led straight towards her enormous butt cheeks.


She pulled her panties very tight so Diego’s cheeks were squeezed between her own, and his chest made contact with her warm, wrinkly anus that pulsated all over him.


“Ready for another gym session, booty bitch?” Nadine spoke. Diego didn’t know what the right move was, but the prolonged silence caused her two massive butt cheeks to smush together. “Helloo? Bitch, I know you did not forget about what I told you Monday! Now, are you fucking ready?”


Fearful to stay quiet a second time, Diego did what a psycho dom chick like her would want and licked the warm, inner skin flab of her ass crack. He felt her body squirm in excitement. 


“Mmm…” She yanked her panties up again. “See, was that so hard? I hope you also didn’t forget leg day today. If my ass feels like a swamp, I’m dumping you in my protein shake. You understand, you little shit stain?”


Diego frantically gave her dank bum a couple more licks, making her squirm and squeal a little moan.


“Good slave.” Nadine said. “Now stay still until we get to the gym.”


Diego didn’t make a single flinch and lay still with his bindings. The taste of ass was disgusting, but he needed to build up a tolerance if he was going to survive the night.


He stayed motionless while Nadine’s butt cheeks shifted with every step she took. Despite the smell, the complexion of her skin was incredibly smooth, like massive pillows gently rubbing down his body. His hormones were unaware of her devilish nature and forced a hard boner out of him. 


Despite the situation, she was still his secret crush, and never in a million years did he ever think he would be this close to her, or succumb to an hour session of face-sitting. 


Diego embraced the ass brushing for as long as he could until he heard the sound of a car door opening, and suddenly those soft, pillow cheeks hardened into meteors as they pulverized him into the car cushion. His taped arms were nearly losing blood circulation while his face was lodged right up her small, puckered ass crack.


The more he tried to squirm and back his head away, the more Nadine pressed her ass further down and concealed him in dank darkness. There was a rancid, humid gas silently leaking through her asshole, and Diego felt the uncomfortable feeling of that heat riding up his chest and towards his open nostrils.


He held his breath for as long as he could, but no amount of time would disperse the noxious gas and he got a tasteful of lukewarm shit in his mouth. For the rest of the car ride, he sat with her gas leak, praying to a higher power that she didn’t make it worse by releasing the whole chamber.


After a while of stewing in Nadine’s gas, the vibrations of the car seat suddenly stopped, and her ass cheeks lifted high into the air, raising his prison with her, and then the cheek grazing resumed.


“Okay, slave, you know the drill.” Nadine said from above. “Prove to me you’re still good enough to keep around and keep this fine ass from becoming a swamp. Got it?”


Diego felt the pressure of her index finger pushing his tiny body against her asshole. Without needing a nudge, he slid his tongue across the center of her puckered anus, feeling her squirm in pleasure.


“Mmm, looks like someone really wants to live.” She laughed. “Keep licking, bitch. Let’s see how long you’ll last tonight.”


Diego licked her ass in agreement and continued to do it in intervals because he wasn’t sure when he was supposed to start, so he kept his tongue active after every fourth cheek shift and whenever he got scared.


There was a lot of walking for the first couple of minutes, nothing but the sound of weight machines and the heavy grunts from the people operating them. The intensity of their workouts was noticeable, and Diego could only fathom just how much Nadine was going to work tonight. She sounded like she was going to make this hell for her ass licker.


Eventually, she stopped walking, stood still for about a minute or two, and then proceeded to lower her ass in a controlled manner, raising it back up again. Diego guessed she was doing simple squats based on the motions, and made a rhythm game out of his duty: One long lick to the left cheek for every squat, and one long lick for the right cheek on every rise.


It was entertaining for a while, and he noticed the taste of her ass getting slightly moist and salty, but he wasn’t prepared for the massive fart she let loose on her twelfth and final rep. Diego could hear Nadine chuckle from above as the toxic fumes stung his eyes and choked him by the throat.


Her fingers hooked the edge of her panties and raised them high, forcing them to hug against her sparkling ass. Diego’s new position placed his face right in front of her asshole, and without warning, she released another dirty fart point-blank. He could practically taste the salad he was trapped with earlier, and every pore in his body absorbed all her nasty gas.


His response?


Diego stuck his tongue through the center of her anus and swirled it around to moist the wrinkled radius. It was absolutely disgusting, and the nightmare almost made him forget his job. No doubt she was trying to throw him off, but the thought of Brandon, Marisa, Stool, and the chance of freedom kept his mentality strong while his body weakened.


Whatever Nadine threw at him, Diego proved that he was strong enough to take her shit. After the squats, she moved on to lunges and stretched her legs far enough for the panty trap to press up against a single cheek. After that, she was working on deadlifts and continuously bending forward, bringing her ass towards her tiny and creating a small window of opportunity for ass licking. 


By the time she got to calf raises, the musky, trapped heat intensified and coated Diego’s entire body with her booty sweat. The tape around his limbs felt like they were getting loose, so he was inclined to hold on tight and keep himself in position from slipping down towards her narrow pussy.


After repeatedly lifting her heels, Nadine was starting to get tired, and Diego could feel it through the amount of energy she was pouring. It made sense that she would close it off with a seated exercise. He was enclosed in darkness once more, and he felt some pressure lifted as both her legs raised and clapped against a metal platform. 


She was on a leg press, and with every leg extension, Diego licked wherever he felt skin, but with weak efforts this time. The gym session took a lot out of him, and he didn’t more how much more he could take. To make matters worse, the trapped sweat from her legs was flowing toward him because of their elevated position. His job became twice as hard, threatening to ruin all his hard work throughout the night.


However, Diego persisted, and after her legs planted on the gym floor again, there were no more exercises to endure. An exhausted breath escaped his lips, knowing that he had survived the night. 


He felt Nadine walk somewhere, wondering what more her body could possibly do, but the sound of running water was activated, and that soothe his nerves. She was just getting some water from the facility fountain.


“Yo, Nadine!” Diego heard a masculine voice sneak up from behind her. Her ass did a 180 turn, and Nadine faced the greeter.


“Oh my god, Enrique!” She said. She took another step and accepted a hug that wouldn’t end. “I didn’t see you at all last week. What’s up?”


“Just been busy with work, girl. Couldn’t get out for our little workout date.”


“Ah, don’t worry about it, I know how it is.”


Diego didn’t know what was happening, but suddenly, he felt one giant palm slide down on her right, sweaty butt cheek. Enrique’s hand squeezed, his fingers unaware of what they were groping. 


“You just finish your workout?” Enrique said.


“Mhmm.”


Diego felt the giant’s massive fingers clutch tighter, squeezing out some of the booty sweat absorbed through her fabric. “You down for a quickie before going home?”


“You even gotta ask?” She giggled.


Suddenly, the hand pulls away, and the two giants start walking away from the water. The crowded sound starts to fade away, and all Diego could hear is the sound of their sneakers squeaking on a tiled floor, and then a metal stall door being opened and locked from behind.


Nadine began to shimmy out of her gray yoga pants and panties, relieving Diego of his imprisonment and dropping them all the way down to the floor. He was grateful that he was cushioned by her damp undies, but his heart couldn’t handle the sight before him.


He noticed right away that the two giants secluded themselves in a bathroom stall, and Nadine’s body was arching over the toilet seat with her brown, narrow arms pillared against the wall. She made her ass presentable to the godly being standing right behind her. 


Enrique was an enormous, bulky Latin man who tamed all his brown, wavy hair in a tight man-bun and wore a sleeveless t-shirt showing off his incredible biceps and triceps. The guy looked like he had to be delicate with everything he grabbed and touched, although, at this moment, Diego sensed that nothing was going to be gentle. 


“You better show me a good time since you skipped out last week,” Nadine said with her teeth biting her bottom lip.


Enrique had a wide, stupid grin on his face. “Oh, baby, I’ve been saving up all week for this…”


The large man stepped forward, paying no attention to where he was stepping. Diego’s eyes widened in fear as he witnessed the bottom of Enrique’s white Nike hover over his tiny body. A dark layer of dirt and sand texturized the worn threads, and if he wasn’t careful, a splatter of teenage blood would’ve made its mark. 


At the last second, Enrique shifted his foot and slammed his heavy sneaker to the side. Both his hairy legs were standing like monuments on either side of Nadine’s pants, and Diego was looking at nothing but his black gym shorts. The immediate musk surrounding him was thick and masculine, and the entire experience was deeply intimidating. 


Enrique started to drop his own shorts and boxers, and Diego couldn’t do much to move away from the new layer of sweat-drenched pants. The smell was unbearably dank, and the giant’s own brand of workout sweat was slowly seeping into his body.


“Ay, don’t stink up my clothes now,” Nadine commanded, and Enrique quickly shifted his legs a little further back to pull his shorts from her panties. Diego didn’t know whether to be thankful or terrified, because now nothing was blocking his eyes from seeing another dude’s hairy ball sack and thick, hardened penis. 


For the next three minutes, Diego had to endure the quiet moans and gruntings of two godly beings fucking over him in the gym’s bathroom stall. Enrique was thrusting so hard that log-sized stands of his public hair were falling towards the tiny. A combination of their sweat droplets rained over his body, with a couple of good shots splashing his face.


He focused more on Nadine’s orgasm face as she took extreme delight in the mushroom-tipped rod shoved up the anus he’s been cleaning all night. And that’s when the realization hit him…


Brandon owns me fucking big time, Diego said. 


With a long, powerful thrust, Enrique came inside Nadine as the two began to slow down and catch their exasperated breaths. The giant pulled out fast, allowing a few droplets of fresh cum to drip from the tip of his veiny cock. Diego was lucky that none of it got on his face, but a fat one plopped right on his chest and coated his entire torso with sticky, warm spunk.


Enrique was going for the roll of toilet paper until Nadine slapped his hand. “Nah, don’t bother. Just get out of here and I’ll text you later.”


“Aight, baby.” Enrique leaned closer and kissed her on the back of her neck. “Drive safe. I’ll see you next week.”


Enrique grabbed some toilet paper for himself and wiped up his gunk from his tip, tossing it into the toilet. He then pulled up his shorts and walked out of the stall backward.


Once she was alone, Nadine stood back to her full height and bent down to raise her pants, panties, and captive. She had no reason to look at Diego to know what she was planning to do and showed her enjoyment with a twisted smile.


“Dinner time, bitch.” She laughed. “Better clean that whole plate if you know what’s good for you.”


With those last words, Diego was surrounded by ass again, except now it was hotter and muskier than before with the male scent of Enrique’s penis still lingering. He was squished between her cum-stained cheeks, looking straight at the anus oozing with her gym buddy’s cum.


“Get to work!” Nadine shouted as her finger pushed Diego’s back forward. His face got a faceful of sticky sperm and he didn’t dare hesitate to make her anymore angry. His tongue scooped up a thick glob and almost gagged by the sheer acidity and saltiness of the taste.


We’ll be back to normal in no time, Diego kept telling himself with every lick. We’ll be back to normal soon.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6737