RESERVATION SHRINKAGE by ImDownHere
Summary: In the 1870's a Marshall and his posse are shrunk while trying to apprehand bank robbers.
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 14154 Read: 66668 Published: May 13 2007 Updated: August 13 2007

1. Chapter 1 by ImDownHere

2. Chapter 2: Captured and Shrunk by ImDownHere

3. Chapter 3: Tortured by ImDownHere

4. Chapter 4: Joining The Tribe by ImDownHere

5. Chapter 5: The Journey Begins by ImDownHere

6. Chapter 6: Rebecca's Prisoner by ImDownHere

7. Chapter 7: Another Long Journey by ImDownHere

8. Chapter 8: Escape from Snake Rock (part 1) by ImDownHere

9. Chapter 9: Escape From Snake Rock (Part 2) by ImDownHere

10. Chapter 10: The Trip by ImDownHere

11. Chapter 11: The Finale by ImDownHere

Chapter 1 by ImDownHere

MARSHALL! MARSHALL! Came the cry as the door to his office swung open.

“What is it, Lester?” said Marshall Joshua Stone looking up from his desk.

Out of breath and all excited, Lester handed him the telegram he had just received. The Marshall read it aloud:

Marshall Stone “STOP”

Begley Gang robbed bank in Clover. “STOP”

Killed four men including a Deputy. “STOP”

Seen heading your way. “STOP”

Be careful of them Josh. “STOP”

Signed: Sheriff Cletus Thompson “STOP”

“This just come in Lester?” The Marshall asked calmly.

“Sure did, Marshall. As soon as it came in over the wire I rushed it right over to you.” the man said still breathing heavily from his run across town. “You gonna round up a Posse and go after them?”

“Sure looks that way.” the Marshall said.

All nervous and squirrelly acting, Lester slowly walked out of the Marshalls’ office and made his way over to the saloon and began telling everyone about the telegram. Within the hour, there were four men on horseback and a pack mule outside the Marshalls office.

“We are ready to go with you” one of the men said. It was Tom Johnson, the Blacksmith. Tom was 6’2”, red hair and brown eyes, 34 years old. Tom was the kind of person who you could depend on no matter what the situation was.

Next, there was Melvin Dixon, a local ranch hand. Melvin was 5’9” sandy blonde hair and blue eyes, 24 years old. Melvin knew the land around these parts for at least a hundred miles in all directions. And he was very good with a gun.

There was David Grey, he had a small piece of land just outside of town. David was 6’0” with blonde hair and green eyes, 32 years old. Mostly just a farmer, he served as a military scout for 3 years. He had pretty much kept to himself after his wife and daughter died from the plague a few years back but he was always volunteering himself for anything dangerous. He wanted to die and be with his family, but killing himself was against his religion.

Last, there was Walter Rook, he was a big cattle rancher and owned a few silver mines. He was 6’1” brown hair and brown eyes, 45 years old. Walter was a hard rugged man who believed in justice and was once a sheriff in the Arizona Territories before retiring and raising cattle.

Walter looked at Joshua as he stood in the doorway of his office looking out at the four men. “Marshall, your horse is saddled and ready to go.” he said. “Plus, we’ve loaded down ol’ Betsy here with enough supplies to last us 2 weeks if need be”.

Joshua stepped down from the old wooden walkway and had each man raise his right hand as he deputized them. He handed each one a badge and thanked them for volunteering. He looked each one over slowly before asking if any of them wanted to back out now they could with no ill-will towards them.

The four men sat proudly in their saddles, none of them moved, they were all silent, just staring back at the Marshall when he spoke: “ok, boys, you know the routine.” And Joshua climbed on his horse and the began heading South-East towards the Reservations.

Joshua was a fair man, a just man. He was liked by everyone in the area, except the law-breakers. Joshua stood 6’4”, very broad shouldered, smut black hair and eyes to match. His glare was that of cold steel. He had been offered the job as Mayor a few times but Joshua couldn’t see himself in a suit, not now, not ever. He figured when he died he would wear a suit then, but for now, his clothes were comfortable and he loved his job.

David road ahead of the men looking for any sign of the Begley Gang. He did what he could to stay off the Reservation Lands. That was one thing the Marshall had done that even the Government couldn’t do, make peace with the local tribes around town. They were always welcomed in town and were treated with the same respect that any one else in the area was treated with and in return during the harsh winters the tribes were always trading their blankets and crafts to Markus at the General Store for food and other supplies they needed to help them survive until the Spring.

“Marshall, over here” David yelled out. As the men rode over David showed them the trail.

“This is Chief Yellow-Eyes territory” the Marshall said. “Maybe they stayed close to the hillside.”

“Why is that” Melvin asked.

Walter told them that Yellow-Eyes did not trust the white-man. And he went on telling them about the slaughter of his tribe almost 20 years ago. “The Army came in and forced them to move from their land because some rich railroad man wanted it to build his house on.”

“I remember that well” Joshua said. “seems like over 100 Braves lost their lives and almost the same amount of women and children.”

“That’s right” Walter said. And every time someone is caught trespassing on Yellow-eyes land they are either never seen again or tortured so badly they are dead within a week of being let go.”

Tom looked at the trail for a moment, studying it, and turning back to the other men he said “if the Begley Gang did get caught by Chief Yellow-Eyes, I don’t believe he could inflict enough pain and punishment to make them pay for their crimes.”

All the men nodded in agreement before setting out to follow the trail. They made camp as the sun began to set and each man took a 2 hour watch as the others slept. At sunrise, the horses were saddled, the camp site was taken care of and the men began following the trail once more. They followed the trail for almost 2 days when Tom saw some vultures circling in the distance. He pointed and showed the men and they hurried to where they were flying at.

When they got there the Marshall looked at the body on the ground, arrow in his chest and most of his face was gone from the hungry buzzards circling above.

“Who is it, Josh?” Tom said.

“It looks like Rusty” he replied.

“Are you sure?” Walter said getting off his horse.

“I’m pretty sure of it” the Marshall said. “Look, Rusty is the only one that wears two Colt .45’s and his trade-mark brown derby is over there at that bush.”

The men looked at the hat then back at the dead body on the ground. Tom got off his horse and walked over to the mule and took two shovels off and handed the other to Melvin and they began digging his grave. After they had covered the body, Tom put the Colts in his saddle bag and placed the brown derby on a make-shift cross over the grave. Melvin looked at the grave and whispered under his breath “I hope you were still alive when those buzzards started plucking your eyes out.” Walter heard him and shook his head as he went back to his horse.

Chapter 2: Captured and Shrunk by ImDownHere

Several hours later the men found the horses of the Begley Gang tied to a tree and what was left of their camp. There was blood along with one black feather on one of the saddles on the ground.

“Looks like Yellow-Eyes has been here” Walter said.

“Sure does” Joshua stated, looking around the campsite intently. “Looks like they were drug out of here through those bushes.”

David walked towards the bushes to get a closer look he heard a THWAP sound and his right shoulder went to burning. He looked and saw an arrow sticking to a tree behind him and his shirt ripped. “MARSHALL” he screamed. “I’m hit”

The men dropped down pulling their guns from their holsters, looking in all directions, trying to find the slightest movement of any kind. All remained quiet for almost twenty minutes, no one said a word, they just kept watching and waiting. Suddenly, a spear landed in front of the men with a black bandana tied to it. The Marshall looked at it and told the other men that the bandana belonged to Jake Begley.

The Marshall called out, “Yellow-Eyes, it is me, Marshall Joshua Stone, from over in Snow Creek.”

“Speak Marshall” came the voice from across the trees.

“I mean you or your tribe no harm, we are looking for some dangerous men who have traveled this way.” Joshua said.

“Those men were my prisoners until this morning” the Chief said. “Now, they are no more.”

“Can we go to your Reservation and get the bodies to take back with us?” Joshua asked him.

“You can go, but as prisoners as well” the Chief shouted back and just then over twenty young braves made their presence known aiming their arrows at the five men surrounding them.

“Put your guns away men, I’ll talk to the Chief when we get to their camp.” The men did what the Marshall told them to do, it was either that or take the chance of dying right there. They all stood and took off their gun belts dropping them to the ground. They were tied and led back to the Reservation walking single-filed along the rocky terrain.

Joshua tried talking to the Chief and the Medicine Man but neither would listen to reason. All they could see was that the five men were trespassing on the “sacred burial grounds.”

Chief Yellow-Eyes spoke to the Medicine Man and motioned him to go. The Medicine Man looked each man over intently before telling the braves to tie them to a stake. Once tied, their bandanas were placed on top of their heads where their hats had been. The Medicine Man returned with a very old woman and they were both chanting.

The old woman had a bowl in her hand and was stirring it with a stick all the while chanting. Five Indian women were called out from their teepee’s and stood watching, the rest of the tribe were gone.

Chief Yellow-Eyes spoke: “You men, you have walked upon sacred ground, the ground of our ancestors, you have disturbed the spirits and they are angry, they have been awoken from their rest and they ask for vengeance against the outsiders who have disturbed them.”

Joshua began to speak, “Chief, we meant no disrespect to you or your ancestors, if we had known it was sacred ground, we would not have stood on it.”

“ENOUGH!” Yellow-Eyes shouted. He looked at the old woman and nodded his head and she walked over to Walter, taking the bowl and dipping the stick inside of it, she rubbed the green goop across his lips.

“That’s nasty” Walter said, trying to spit it out of his mouth and get it off his lips.

She walked over to David and did the same. David never spoke a word, he just licked it off his lips and swallowed.

Melvin tried turning his head to avoid the slop coming at him. The Medicine Man hit him across the leg with a big stick and when he screamed, she placed the goop on his tongue.

Tom was next. He looked over at Josh and said: “been a real pleasure riding and knowing you Marshall.” and the old woman put a stick full in his mouth as well.

The Marshall stood there, hands tied behind him around the post, head up high, he stared at Yellow-Eyes as he opened his mouth and took the foul tasting goop in and swallowed it.

Yellow-Eyes walked over to the men and told them, “these five women you see before you are the wives of the braves the men before you killed. They are to be your caretakers from this day on. Whether you live or die is up to them.” and saying that he walked over to the women.

“Running Deer” the chief said, “this one is yours” as he pointed to Walter. “Singing Bird, he is yours” and pointed to David. “Morning Star, he is yours” and pointed to Tom. “Little Bear, that one is yours” and pointed to Melvin.

The Chief looked at me and said: “Marshall, you are a just man and for that, I give White Eagle to you as your caretaker.” and with that, the women walked over to the men and slowly pulled the bandanas over their eyes.

The sun was hot and the goop was beginning to work as each man felt like his insides were on fire and burning a hole in their bellies. Each man screamed almost in unison as the goop worked on them. They could feel the ropes on their wrist loosen but their bodies were numb, their eyes covered, all but that burning sensation. The agony seemed to last for almost an hour before they had all passed out from the pain. When it was over, Yellow-Eyes motioned for the women to take the men to their teepee’s. Quickly, they grabbed them and carried them away.

Joshua was the first to awaken. All he could see was a leather wall around him. It seemed to reach up almost twenty feet high and about ten foot round. He could also see he was naked. He kept hearing a strange humming sound but couldn’t figure it out.

Soon, the other men awoke to almost the same thing. A round prison and naked.

Chapter 3: Tortured by ImDownHere

Joshua called out but no one answered him. He tried to climb the leather stitching but couldn’t get more then a few feet off the ground before losing his grip and falling back down.

Melvin was the first to see his “small” predicament as he heard the loud thumps causing his prison to shake. When they stopped, a shadow appeared overhead and when he looked up, all he could see was the giant face of Little Bear looking down and smiling at him. She spoke to him in her native tongue but Melvin didn’t understand a word she was saying to him.

He was so scared he wet all over the inside of the leather pouch he was imprisoned inside. This made Little Bear laugh. She liked the feeling of the power she had over this little man. She was still basking in the feeling of power she had from the man she had squished under her moccasin the night before. But she knew she had to wait until sundown when all the women would get together with their tiny captives, make sure they were all washed and fed before she could feel this one crunch beneath her as well.

The other men were just realizing what had happened to them about this very same time.

Walter almost had a heart attack when he saw the giantess looking down at him. He fell backwards clutching his chest and trying to breath. Finally, he did calm himself down.

David, however, stared the giantess peering down at him straight in the eyes. He figured if this was how he was going to die, at least it was better then dying from a gunshot wound or being bitten by a rattle snake on his farm. If he only knew.

Tom was so scared he began swearing at the giantess demanding that she let him go. He began punching and ramming his shoulder into the side of the bag trying to find a weak spot, or at least make it fall over so he could escape. The giantess just laughed at his attempts and walked away thinking of how she would dispose of him in her husbands name.

Joshua just stared at White Eagle as she stared back at him. Neither said a word, all they did was stare. Finally, she reached inside the bag and wrapped her huge tree-trunk like fingers around him and slowly and carefully took him out and placed him on a pile of furs and skins.

She finally spoke: “I am White Eagle, Yellow-Eyes is my Grandfather”

The Marshall looked at her for a moment and said: “I am Joshua Stone, Marshall of Snow Creek.” He then asked, “How do you know English?”

“My grandfather taught me, in case something happened and we needed an interpreter.” she answered.

“What is going to happen” Joshua asked. “Why am I so small?”

Looking away towards the doorway she said: “this is what my people have done for ages, they make their enemies smaller and do away with them.”

“What do you mean by, DO AWAY” Joshua asked.

“Let me put it this way” she started explaining. “your friends, they will die either tonight or tomorrow.” and she continued, “but you, I will not harm you for you have done nothing to me.”

“But my friends are here because of me” Joshua pleaded. “It isn’t fair they die and I live because I was trying to get the men who were brought here yesterday.”

“Those men” she stated, “are long gone now. The one who killed my husband was left for the vultures.”

“Yes, we passed him and buried him on our way here.” Joshua said.

“Now come, we must get ready for the Ceremony tonight.” she said picking Joshua up and putting him back in the leather pouch and exiting her teepee.

As she walked Joshua was bounced around inside of the pouch. From what he gathered being outside for a short time, he guessed he was no more then five inches tall, maybe even a bit smaller. She finally stopped and reached in and pulled him out and placed him on the ground in front of a stream. He looked and saw the other women washing his friends and White Eagle began washing him too.

When finished, all the men were put on a rawhide square about a foot long and a foot wide. The women were speaking in their native tongue and the men began talking. Tom was trying to make a plan of escaping when White Eagle told him if he tried to leave, the animals, birds or fish would eat him. Tom looked at her for a second and then at Joshua saying: “you mean you got an injun that talks English? Lucky you”

The men were dried off and wrapped in a silk cloth from the neck down and tied snugly so they could not move. The women went back to the Reservation and sat at a table placing their tiny captives on it in front of them. The old woman came and gave each woman a large piece of meat and a bowl of water. They tore off a very small piece of meat, dipped it into the water and fed it to the men. Then they ate what was left, drank the water and slowly stood facing Chief Yellow-Eyes teepee.

He finally came out, spoke to the women and one by one he cut the string that had us bound inside the cloth. The Medicine Man followed behind him chanting and sprinkling something that looked like salt on each tiny man before returning to the Chief’s side at his teepee. The Chief raised his hands, uttered a few more words and went inside.

The other four women began to giggle and snicker as they went back to their teepees. White Eagle closed her eyes, shook her head and apologized to Joshua for the loss of his friends.

As soon as she went inside of her teepee Melvin was put on the dirt floor and slowly stepped on as he felt his bones breaking almost one by one by this giantess. His screams fell upon deaf ears as she smiled down at him and continued putting her weight on her foot until he finally exploded underneath it. His remains spattered everywhere across the floor and some on the bottom of the side of her teepee. She licked her lips, and breathed a sigh of relief as she felt her foot lay flat and then she began grinding it into the dirt below.

 

Tom was next. She was very cruel in what she did to him. She began by taking a small knife and slowly began scalping him. He screamed so loudly several of the women came out of the nearby teepees to see what was going on. When she finished, she held his scalp up to him pinched between her index finger and her thumb and was saying something to him. Blood running down his face and shoulders all Tom could think of was how he could escape before she killed him. She thumped him between his legs sending him flying backwards and spitting up blood. The pain was so intense Tom couldn’t scream or move. He knew she had just crushed his testicles when she thumped him. She let him lay there for almost an hour before she wrapped him in an old piece of cloth, dipped it in some pine oil and laid it at the edge of the fire. When the cloth caught fire, Tom tried to roll out of it but the pine oil made it stick to him like glue. Every time he tried to scream, all he could do was cough up blood. She took her foot and nudged him back into the fire where he twisted and rolled until he was dead. She watched until nothing was left of him but his ashes.

 

That morning David was the next to go. He was tied to four sticks on the ground and honey was poured over him from the chest down. She made a tiny trail to the massive ant hill just inches away. David began screaming, begging, pleading with her not to do this to him. She just smiled a sadistic smile and watched as she saw the ants begin to take the honey. She watched as they got closer and closer to David tied helplessly several inches away from their home. She watched as the first ant bit into his flesh and he screamed. She stayed there watching the ants pick his body clean for over eleven hours. After it was done, she took his bones and threw them into the wind.

 

Walters fate was actually robbed from his giantess. She had all intentions of biting off his arms and legs and spitting them back at him but just as soon as she clicked her teeth at the little man, he had a massive heart attack and died in her hand. She was so mad that she wouldn’t get to hear his screams that she screamed every time she took a bite out of him and swallowed it. Old Walter got his revenge. Seems he didn’t digest too well and not only gave her a stomach ache, but, his bones got lodged inside of her and she couldn’t pass any waste and died several days later.

 

As for Joshua, White Eagle kept her word. She never did anything to harm him, not on purpose anyways. He stayed with her and helped her with her chores as much as he could. And when asked why she never hurt him, he always responded: “because I have never done anything to her.”

Joshua did fall in love with this beautiful Indian Goddess. Her long, dark hair, big black eyes and pouty lips. She even had a great body as well. One night when they were about to go to sleep, he confessed his love for her. She kept a straight face and told him they would discuss it in the morning. She blew out her candle and lay down with a smile on her face for she loved him as well.

Chapter 4: Joining The Tribe by ImDownHere

That next morning, after all the chores were finished White Eagle carried Joshua to the creek to bathe. While there they began discussing last nights events and she told him what he would have to do in order to become a member of the tribe. Joshua agreed to this and told her he would do whatever it took to not only join the tribe but to be with her always.

When they were finished bathing, they went back to the Reservation. Joshua was determined to talk to Chief Yellow-Eyes. White Eagle carried him to his teepee and asked permission to enter, when granted, they entered and she told her Grandfather that Joshua wanted to speak to him about a matter and that she would be outside waiting until she was summoned.

Joshua told Yellow-Eyes he wanted to marry White Eagle. He told him he would join the tribe and do whatever was necessary in order to make it happen, but most of all, he was “in-love” with White Eagle and wanted his permission to marry her and spend his life with her.

Chief Yellow-Eyes didn’t say a word. He just stared at the tiny 5 inch man with a cold stare. Joshua was scared of what might happen to him but he never showed it. Finally, after a long time of silence Yellow-Eyes grunted and stood up.

Yellow-Eyes spoke: “in order to marry my Granddaughter, you must be a member of the tribe. In order to join the tribe, you must pass a test. A test of strength, endurance, and spirit.”

Joshua nodded at this.

“You are unable to provide for my granddaughter, you can not hunt, fish, or do what ordinary men do because of your size, and you cannot be restored.” Yellow-Eyes said in a sarcastic tone.

Joshua looked up at the Chief and said: “tell me what I must do in order to become a member of your tribe and marry your Granddaughter and we will take care of the rest.”

The Chief admired his spirit and knew that any other time he would order Joshua to fight another brave for her hand but not in this situation. Chief Yellow-Eyes looked at Joshua and said: “I will seek the wisdom of the spirit-world and give you my answer in three days” and with that, he clapped his hands and White Eagle entered and picked up Joshua and carried him to her teepee.

Joshua told her what the Chief had said and that in three days they would have their answer. She leaned in and kissed him and told him not to worry, everything would be ok and that they would be together.

On the third day the Chief summoned them to his teepee where the medicine man was sitting with him as they entered. Yellow-Eyes spoke: “the spirits have revealed that you Joshua can become one with us and that you may marry my Granddaughter if you can pass the test.”

Joshua took several steps forward before asking what the test was.

The Chief looked at him intently and said: “at first light, you will be taken from here and set on your journey, a journey to not only prove you can survive, but one to prove your love for White Eagle. If you make it back before the next full moon, you will have passed, if not, Marshall Joshua Stone, I will always remember what a just man you were.” and with that the Chief and medicine man turned their backs to them and they exited the teepee.

White Eagle spent the afternoon and most of the evening making Joshua a survival kit of sorts. A soft leather backpack with a few tools she was able to make for him, a small knife made from glass, a wooden hand carved shovel, and a piece of hickory stick to use as a spear in case he needed to defend himself against any small animals or insects. She also managed to put several pieces of dried meat and a water pouch inside for him. She took and cut his bandana to make a bed roll and tied it to the side of the backpack.

Joshua saw a few of the things she was making but never seen it all until the next morning. She had mixed him a sleeping potion in with his water that night so he wouldn’t see her tears as she stayed up most of the night preparing everything for him. She even made him a buckskin shirt, pants and moccasin boots to wear and help protect him from whatever was out there.

When he awoke, White Eagle was smiling down at him, he returned the smile rubbing the back of his head like he was fighting a hang-over.

“It is time to go” she said and carefully picked him up and handed him his backpack and spear.

When they exited the teepee there were three ponies waiting. The Chief was on one, the medicine man on the other and then him and White Eagle got on the third and began traveling North. They rode all day long in the summer heat. They ate berries and some fruit that they seen along the way and at dusk they stopped for the night and made camp.

The Chief pointed at the moon, it was just a sliver of light and he reminded Joshua that he had until it was full to return to the Reservation.

“So my journey begins here?” Joshua asked.

“Yes, at dawn” Yellow-Eyes said. “Now we rest, big day tomorrow”

Everyone lay down and White Eagle laid with her back to the Chief and medicine man while she whispered to Joshua and told him she had put extra food in his bag.

Joshua thanked her and told her he had about two and a half weeks to get back and that he had watched the trail closely and should be there before the full moon.

She smiled and told him not to worry, the spirit world had revealed to her that he would be protected in the wilderness.

Joshua kissed her goodnight and got on his blanket and closed his eyes. He dreamed that night of many things, things a white man doesn’t dream of. The spirit world had come into his dreams and he was shown many things, but what he remembered the most was from a Chief called Gray Bear.

Gray Bear took Joshua and showed him the trail, he showed him the dangers along the way, the safest places to eat and drink from and even a few short cuts for the little five inch tall man to take. When Gray Bear had taken him back to the campsite, he told Joshua to always take care of his Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great Granddaughter. Joshua told him he always would and with that, Gray Bear vanished into the darkness.

Joshua awoke and White Eagle was staring down at him smiling, tears streaming down her cheeks.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“You…you were glowing” she said. “The light woke me up” she began speaking in an excited whisper. “You were in the spirit world, weren’t you?”

“Yes, but how did you know?” Joshua asked.

“The glow, it only happens when you are visited by a powerful spirit” she explained. “Did he tell you his name?”

“Yes he did” Joshua said. “He told me his name was Gray Bear.”

White Eagle let out a shriek causing the Chief and medicine man to sit up quickly from a sound sleep asking what was wrong. White Eagle told them that Gray Bear had visited Joshua in his sleep and that his glow was so powerful that it woke her.

The Chief and medicine man began speaking back and forth in their native tongue and White Eagle listened intently slightly nodding at what they were saying.

“Well” Joshua asked. “what’s going on”

“I cannot say, they are talking amongst each other, I cannot tell you” she said sadly.

The sun began to peek over the mountain side when The Chief stood and told them it was time to go. As he went to get on his pony, the Chief fell to his knees, eyes rolled into the back of his head and began chanting. He chanted for over 20 minutes before regaining his posture and climbing onto his pony.

He waved good-bye to Joshua and they rode off. Joshua waited for the dust to settle before he began his journey back Once over the first hill, the Chief stopped and told White Eagle that Gray Bear had come to him before he mounted his pony and told him that she should stay behind unnoticed and watch over Joshua.

White Eagle nodded, a smile forming on her face. The Chief grabbed her by the arm and said: “White Eagle, Gray Bear said not to be seen unless it is absolutely necessary, understood?”

“Yes Grandfather” I will stay hidden and watch from the bushes. I will sleep far away to not be seen but close enough to protect him if I have to.”

“Gray Bear said this man will help lead our people one day and that I can watch with him when it happens.” Yellow-Eyes said releasing her arm. “Remember, do not let him see you”

“I won’t, Grandfather, and thank Gray Bear for trusting me with this mans life.” she said as she got off her pony and watched them ride away.

Chapter 5: The Journey Begins by ImDownHere

Joshua began walking down the dusty path trying to stay hidden as best as he could. He knew that in the open like this he looked like an easy meal for what birds and other wildlife might be roaming the area.

He looked over the area good. Trying to remember all he could from his dream. He knew he was getting close to his first short cut when he saw the rock with water trickling down it. He went and drank some of the sweet water and splashed some on his face to cool himself in the desert heat. He stayed about 30 minutes before continuing.

As he began climbing down the rocks he heard a scratching noise. He reached for his gun out of instinct but soon discovered it wasn’t there. He took his staff and positioned himself between the rocks ready for whatever would come his way. The noise got louder and louder. Soon it was almost upon him as he saw what was the biggest rattlesnake in the history of the world.

The snake was about seven feet from him as it rustled thru the sand and rock. Joshua couldn’t believe the size of it. He knew on a regular scale the snake was maybe 6-7 feet long, but now, it looked over 100 feet long, maybe even longer. He stayed in his hiding place until the snake passed. He waited until he saw it start up the hillside before he left to start his way back down the hill.

White Eagle was watching from a distance, she saw the rattlesnake as it slowly passed her shrunken husband-to-be. She watched him when he began making his way down to the path below the hill. She was ready at a moments notice to protect him and save him from any harm that might come his way. Still, the day was hot and traveling was very slow for her. Soon, there wouldn’t be much cover for her to hide behind, or him, and that was her biggest fear.

Joshua made his way thru the heat, the sand, the rocky formations in the path. It was almost nightfall and he needed a place to make camp. He saw a small dried out shrub just about ten feet off the pathway and figured it would provide some shelter for him so he made his way to it and set up camp. He reached inside his backpack and ate two of the berries that White Eagle had put in there, drank his fill of water, rolled out his blanket and stretched out looking up thru the bush at the night sky. He found a few sticks and stuck them in the ground and hung his boots over them and began laughing at them. I don’t believe a snake will find it’s way into my boots even if I leave them on the ground. But, old habits die hard and he left them there.

White Eagle had positioned herself not more then ten feet from the Marshall as she watched him until he fell asleep. She slowly made her way to him, carefully took his water pouch and refilled it from hers. She looked to see if he would need anything else before going back to her hiding place. Happy with what she had done, she slowly back traced her footsteps, erasing the moccasin tracks with a small forked stick and laid down and closed her eyes.

The next morning, Joshua packed up and began his journey again. The day was hotter then yesterday. He found himself drinking more water and soon his pouch was empty. He looked around and saw a cabin in the distance. “If I can make it there by nightfall, I can refill my water and maybe even have a place to sleep for the night” he said speaking only to himself and the wasteland before him.

He slowly made his way there. When he approached the property, he saw a small garden with tomatoes, beans, peppers, and corn growing. He went straight for the tomatoes. There was a small yellow-ish one that he could get to. He stabbed it with his walking stick and was able to get it to fall. He began eating at the meaty vegetable. It tasted so good, and the juices were quenching his thirst as well.

As she walked out of the barn finishing her chores, she saw movement at her garden. Thinking it might be a snake or a mouse, she grabbed a near-by hoe and slowly made her way over there. As she walked up on the tiny man eating her tomato, she let out a loud gasp.

Joshua jumped to his feet, spinning around in mid-air to face whatever had made that sound. He was so consumed in eating he hadn’t heard or felt her walk up on him.

They stared at each other for the longest time. White Eagle was hidden in the tall grass watching as well. All their hearts were racing. White Eagle knew she couldn’t get to him fast enough should the woman use the hoe on him. Joshua watched this giantess very intently, and sudden moves from her and he was positioned to run.

Finally, the woman spoke. “Are…are you real?” she asked.

“Yes ma’am” Joshua answered taking a step back.

“You’re so…so….so tiny. What happened” she said slowly squatting down in front of him and laying the hoe down beside of her.

White Eagle breathed a sigh of relief at seeing this. Joshua did as well.

“Let’s just say I made the wrong person mad at me and leave it at that.” he said.

“A witch?” she asked.

“Sort of” he said.

“Well, it’s getting dark and this ain’t no place for a little fella such as yourself to be trampsing around” she said and she reached for him.

Joshua didn’t have time to respond. Even though she was reaching for him slowly, it was just to fast for him and soon he was in her grasp. Her hands were tough as leather, her eyes were an icy blue color, her brown hair slowly waved in the night breeze as she stood there holding him up to her face looking at him.

“Hope you’re still hungry” she said; “I have a pot of stew inside and some coffee.”

Joshua just nodded. The stew sounded great but the coffee…he hadn’t had any coffee since he was shrunk. She carried him inside, placed him on the table and looked around for something to put his food on. Not finding anything, she asked him if it would be ok for him to eat off her plate as well, he said yes and she turned around and began to smile.

She did get a thimble from her sewing kit, rinsed it out and put some coffee in it for him. He welcomed it like a new born son being handed to him.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH” he said. Drinking the coffee. “It’s been almost seven months since I had any coffee.”

“You’ve been that small seven months now?” she asked still fiddling around the stove.

“Yes ma’am” Joshua said. “Seven long months”

White Eagle had made her way to the cabin and was watching through the window. She saw him sitting on the table and drinking his coffee. She could tell they were talking but couldn’t make out the conversation. He looked so relaxed in there with this stranger, she thought. A tear began to fall down her cheek as she thought about what if he decides to stay with this woman, this “white-woman”. She knew if he stayed, not only would her heart be broken, but she would be shunned by her tribe as well. But being the woman she was, she thought she would wait until tomorrow and see what happens. She took Joshua’s pack and walking stick and placed it on the barrel at the door on the porch and she went into the barn to sleep for the night.

She picked up Joshua and placed him in front of the wash bowl and told him to “clean-up” it was time for supper. Joshua did so the best he could. The wash-bowl was so big it looked like a pond to him. When he finished, she took him back to the table and set him down, refilled his thimble with coffee and they began to eat.

She introduced herself as Rebecca Masters. He introduced himself as well. She looked surprised at him and said: “you’re the missing Marshall everyone’s been looking for.”

Taking another sip of his coffee he looked up at her and smiled, “well, I’m not missing anymore, you’ve found me” and taking another sip from the thimble he said: “is there a reward out for me?”

She laughed at his remark and they both ate their stew.

She cleaned the dishes and they both sat drinking coffee and talking. She told him how her husband had died a few years back from being bitten by a rattlesnake behind the barn. “when I got to him, he was sweating and shaking so bad I knew I couldn’t get to the doctor fast enough, and he died in my arms.”

Joshua could see the tears welling up in her eyes and he stood up and walked over to her placing his hand on top of hers and began patting it, trying to comfort her as best he could. When he touched her, she felt something she hadn’t felt since her husband had died, the touch of a man. It sent her body in all directions at once. Her heart began racing, she looked at him so intensely before regaining her composure again. She stood up and refilled their coffee and they talked well into the night.

She made him a pallet on the table and told him goodnight just before blowing out the lantern and going to bed. Joshua slept good that night. He didn’t know if it had anything to do with the “down-home” surroundings, the fact he was just that tired, or maybe he just felt safe there with her. But as he drifted off to sleep, he silently whispered, “White Eagle, I’m coming.” and with that, he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Rebecca laid in her bed thinking of how the tiny man made her feel. He had stirred something up in her she hadn’t felt in a very long time. It felt good, it made her feel like a woman again, she would ask Joshua if he would like to stay in the morning over breakfast.

Chapter 6: Rebecca's Prisoner by ImDownHere

That morning, during breakfast, Rebecca asked Joshua if he would like to stay there with her. She was telling him about the dangers he would face being in the wild and how he could help her there around the house to take care of any room and board he might feel obliged to pay.

Joshua stopped eating, stood, looking her straight in the eye and tells her; “I really appreciates your hospitality but I am on a mission, a quest. I only has a short time to complete it or all will be lost.”

“What will be lost?” she ask him puzzled.

“Everything I am trying to live for” he answers.

Rebecca continues eating, and suggests he stay another night to make sure he is well rested and then continue his journey the following day.

Joshua tells her that it is a great idea and that he appreciates her understanding and hopes to see her again after his quest is over.

Rebecca smiles at him and finishes her meal.

White Eagle is listening by the window and breaths a sigh of relief at hearing Joshua’s answer to Rebecca. She hadn’t slept well that night fearing the worst with him inside this womans’ house and no way to protect himself. She silently goes back into the barn to cover any trace that she had slept there before going into the woods to find food and water.

Rebecca does her normal chores around the house carefully watching Joshua the whole time. She almost feels guilty about what she has planned for him but she knows it is for his own good. Something out there could eat him or he could fall and need a doctor or even worse, he could be seriously hurt and die without anyone knowing. Plus, with him and his Posse listed as missing, no one would ever suspect him being there with her, especially at his current size.

She walks to the door and closes it behind her, making sure he can’t go out. When she finishes her chores outside she comes back in and sees Joshua on the floor under a chair. She smiles at him and very casually says: “I am so sorry, I forgot all about you being here.”

Joshua smiles back at her and ask if she could get him a drink of water. After doing so, they sit at the table and begin to talk again. Joshua tells her how thankful he is that she found him and has been an excellent hostess the entire time and that he wishes he could stay longer but he must really be heading out tomorrow by first light.

Rebecca smiles down at him and tells him after breakfast in the morning, she will take him back to the roadway and set him on his journey again, all the time thinking of how she will keep him there with her.

After supper and a lot of coffee later, Rebecca washes up and comes out from behind a curtain wearing a dress that Joshua knows he hasn’t seen a woman wear in well over 10-12 years. But it is her best one and she feels very pretty tonight.

“So, do you like?” She asks?

Joshua begins to feel uneasy about her behavior and replies, “yes, you look very beautiful in it, Rebecca”

Rebecca blushes and lets out a slight giggle as she reaches for Joshua and slowly dances around the room with him in her hand.

“WHOA!” he says. “Be careful, you might drop me”

“I have you” Rebecca answers as she pulls him against her breast. She lets out a sigh and slowly begins rubbing him against the cloth covering her nipple.

“Rebecca?” Joshua says alarmed. “Rebecca?” He says again.

“Shhhhhhhhhhh” she coos to him kissing him. She walks over to the bed and lays down and plants another kiss on him before dragging his body through her cleavage.

Rebecca, please, you need to stop” he says.

She begins undressing him as she replies; no Joshua, not yet, I really need you tonight” and with that she lifts up her dress and slowly pushes him inside of her already wet cunt. “Mmmmmmmm” she softly moans as he begins penetrating inside of her. Slowly she begins pushing him in and out of her head first.

Joshua tries to scream but his screams are cut off inside of her.

She keeps pumping him in and out of her. Holding him by the ankles, she thinks how good he feels inside of her. She wonders how he would feel inside of her without any help from her and she lets him go, taking her finger, pushes him deeper inside of her.

Joshua begins struggling, his arms and legs waving frantically inside her vaginal chamber. This is almost too much for her to handle as she has her first orgasm on him. Her muscles contract continually, almost crushing him. When everything calms down, Joshua tries moving around again. This sets Rebecca off once more, slamming her legs shut, she welcomes her orgasm as she rolls back and forth on the bed.

It is so hot and wet inside that the juices are actually helping Joshua slide back to her opening. When she opens her legs, Joshua sees a glimmer of light and feels a small rush of fresh air as he tries to crawl towards it.

“OH, MY” Rebecca says as he starts crawling inside of her. His movements are just too much for her as her body begins convulsing, her vaginal muscles begin to tighten and loosen, she can feel his struggles every time they clamp down on him. Her body begins shaking more and more, she lets out a scream like she is being murdered, and has the biggest orgasm of her life as the tiny man is brutally squeezed unconscious inside of her.

White Eagle hears the scream and comes running from the barn. She looks inside of the window to see Rebecca reaching inside the opening of her dress and pulling the limp body of Joshua out from underneath it. This sets a fire inside of her she has never felt before. She bust through the door and hits Rebecca in the head with her fist as hard as she can knocking her out. She takes Joshua from her hand and grabs his tiny clothes and carries him outside as she dresses him.

She wait’s a long time to see if he will move. All she can see from the camp fire is his tiny chest rise and fall and she is just happy he is alive.

She has set a small camp for him on the other side of the big rock she is at just in case he starts to awaken. At least she can put him there before being seen.

That morning, Joshua awakens, tired, sore, and even smelling like Rebecca’s scent, but he cannot figure out how he got where he is now. Maybe she left me here early this morning he thought to himself. Or maybe she left me here to die. His body ached so bad, it even hurt to breath. He knew he couldn’t stay there, not like this. So he slowly got up, packed his things, and found shelter between two cactus’ and a steers skull.

Chapter 7: Another Long Journey by ImDownHere

Joshua scanned his surroundings the next morning trying to figure out exactly where he was. He had traveled this road countless times on horseback, but now, on foot, shrunken, everything seemed so different. He knew he had to stay where the most of the shelter was at so he wouldn’t be attacked by other animals, birds, or insects thinking he was food.

He knew he had a short walk ahead of him, maybe a few hours before he had to cross the desert. If he could make it across the desert, he would be just past the half-way mark.

Joshua gathered his things and slowly made his way down the path. He saw a small watering hole not far from where the desert began and decided to stop there and rest for a bit. He dusted himself off, and undressed and walked into the warm water. He only went waist deep, afraid maybe there might be large fish in there or maybe a bird might spot him helpless to swim to safety. He bathed himself.

White Eagle watched him safely from the bushes. She wanted to make her presence known to him, to let him know she was there, to bathe with him, but she knew if she did, she would be punished and he would be put to death, so she watched.

White Eagle felt the ground as it slightly vibrated. She looked and saw a cloud of dust in the distance. She quickly looked back to where Joshua was and saw him climbing out of the small pond and getting dressed looking nervously around him, it was obvious that he felt it too.

Remaining hidden, she watched him as he finished dressing.

Joshua felt the tremors getting stronger and stronger. He hurriedly dressed himself and just as the ground was shaking so hard he thought it was about to open up and swallow him, it stopped. A huge cloud of dust went blowing by. As it settled, he saw four horses pulling a stagecoach. The driver jumped down and opened the door to the stagecoach and three women stepped out.

“Stretch yer legs fer a bit ladies” the scraggly-looking driver said. “I’ma gonna water these here horses ‘for we cross this here desert.”

Joshua saw the women walking towards him and quickly ran to the underbrush. The three women sat down on the rocks where Joshua had just been and took their shoes off and began soaking their hot, sweaty feet in the water talking amongst themselves saying how soothing it felt.

The stage driver unhooked the horses and tied them to an old tree at the waters edge and let them drink their fill and rest up a bit before they headed out again. He made his way to the back of the stage and pulled out a jug and began drinking from it while he watched them.

Joshua peeked from the bush looking at the women and at the stage wondering if he should ask them to give him a ride across the desert. They seemed nice enough, like real ladies.

White Eagle watched them as well. She was praying Joshua would stay away from them, praying he wouldn’t seek their assistance.

Observing them, Joshua found out each ones name.

Rachel, 5’5”, blonde curly hair that went down to her waist, green eyes.

Allison, 5’8”, straight blonde hair that was middle ways down her back and in a braid, blue eyes.

Eve, 5’5”, black hair in a bun, brown eyes, and somewhat the leader so to speak, she was telling the women what to do and how to act constantly.

Just then, Allison moved her hands behind her, stretching, when her left hand landed on something soft. “What’s this?” she asked as she picked it up looking strangely at it.

“What is it?” Rachel asked trying to get a better look.

“It looks like a tiny nap-sack” Rachel said in a giggle.

“Let me see it” Eve said as she took it from her and opened it up and dumping the contents into her hand.

Joshua looked in total disbelief. He had left his sack and his spear on the rock in a hurry to hide.

Eve looked the contents over very carefully. She smelled them. “It is some dried meat, a small knife and a bed roll” she exclaimed.

“Who would put dried meat in a nap sack for a doll?” Allison asked.

“Good question!” Eve stated.

Eve looked behind Allison and saw the small prints in the sand leading to the bushes. She dropped the contents back into the bag. She dried her feet and placed her shoes back on and slowly stood, stretching and looking around like she was looking for nothing in particular.

The stage driver was hooking the horses back up and Eve walked over to the bushes where the prints ended, still acting like she was stretching, and quickly pulled the bushes back revealing a small, tiny, 5 inch man staring up at her in total shock.

She reached down and grabbed him so fast Joshua didn’t have time to respond. She pulled him up to her massive face inspecting him.

White Eagle had drew her knife, ready to spring into action at a moments notice should the women try to harm the tiny Marshall.

“And what do we have here?” Eve asked raising an eyebrow.

“Will…will you ladies please help me?” Joshua asked.

“Help you how?” Eve answered.

“I would appreciate a ride across the desert if it wouldn’t be too much trouble, ma’am” he said.

“Whatcha think, ladies?” Eve said. “Should we give this little fella a lift?”

By then the other two women had made their way over to Eve and Joshua. They both smiled at each other and then at Eve when Allison said: “Sure, maybe he can tell us how he got so small.”

The stage was ready to go and the driver called out to them to board. Eve took the Marshall and dropped him inside her dress between her massive breasts, re-adjusted it and walked back and boarded the stage with the other two ladies following behind her.

Once the stage began moving, Eve took the tiny man out and placed him in her lap and they began asking him all sorts of questions. He answered them one after another, sometimes the same one several times. They finally calmed down enough for him to tell them how he and his posse came this way.

The women listened intently, hanging on every word he said. Eve smiled and told him they would help him in any way they could, and unknown to him, she winked at the other two women.

Allison said: “you reckon that there injun lady would give me a jar of that shrinking stuff?”

Eve and Rachel laughed at her asking why.

“Because!” she said sounding very serious. “I know some cowboys I’d love to give a double-dose of it to and squish them under my boots.”

Joshua back deeper into Eve hearing this. Eve placed her hand around him, gently rubbing him, assuring him he wouldn’t be squished by anyone.

Allison looked at the tiny, frightened man and apologetically told him she wasn’t referring to him, just the rough-necks out there that thought of women as objects.

White Eagle walked over and picked up his nap-sack and spear before starting her journey across the desert. Following the tracks left in the sand by the stage wheels and horses-hoof prints. She knew it would be a long walk, well into the night for her. She stopped long enough to rest and say a prayer for Joshua before starting again.

“So, where are you ladies going?” Joshua asked.

Rachel was the first to answer. “We’re goin’ to Snake Rock for a bit. We got us a job there at the Saloon”.

Joshua smiled and hoped they would let him go once they crossed the desert. He had been to Snake-Rock before, picking up or turning over prisoners there, sort of like a depot between Territories; and the easiest way around the Indian Reservations.

Chapter 8: Escape from Snake Rock (part 1) by ImDownHere

Once they crossed the desert, Eve made certain the Marshall couldn’t see out the windows of the carriage. She didn’t want him trying to escape. She knew he wouldn’t be able to fight her off nor would he be able to defend himself against her or any one else as far as that went. She kept him in her lap, securely, until the stage pulled in to Snake Rock.

Once the stage came to a stop, she stuffed him between her breasts again and the three women made their way to the hotel and checked in for the night. Once inside their rooms, she took him out, placed him on her bed and smiled down at him saying: “Welcome to Snake Rock, Marshall. I do hope you enjoy your stay.” and she began laughing wildly at herself and the look on Joshua’s face.

Joshua just stared at her thru squinted eyes, his fist clenched at his sides. “You promised to let me go once we crossed the desert” he said.

“No, Joshua” she laughed, “I never promised anything to you” and sitting down beside of him causing him to roll against her thigh she said: “But I will promise you this, if you don’t do as me or the other girls tell you to do, THERE WILL BE DIRE CONSENQUENCES, UNDERSTOOD!”

All Joshua could do was stare at her. He knew if he opened his mouth, he would end up regretting whatever came out of it so he just stood up and walked backwards to the other end of the bed and sat there.

It wasn’t long before Rachel and Allison came into the room. When they looked at Eve, she told them to ignore Joshua because he was pouting. Allison walked to the foot of the bed where he was and squatted down in front of him and began talking to him ever so sweetly. Joshua figured if he could befriend her, she might be his way out of here and back on the trail to the Reservation.

He began talking to Allison, answering her questions, laughing with her and showing some interest. Allison was really getting into the Marshall’s silver tongue and hanging on every word he said to her. Joshua realized this and continued his play until Eve interrupted them.

“AHEM” Eve said. “And what are the two of you over here planning, Hmmmmmm?”

“Nothing” Allison said. “We were just talking to each other.”

“Whatcha talking about?” Rachel asked. “I might wanna talk to him about it too.” and with that said, Rachel snatched him up holding him to her face saying: “Don’t you wanna talk to me for a while now, too?” as she danced around the room with him bobbing up and down in her hand.

“Put him down before you hurt him” Allison stated.

He’s fine” Rachel said.

“Rachel, just put him back on the bed, we will figure out his arrangements in the morning” Eve told her. And Rachel put him back on the bed, crossed her arms and sat in the chair across from him staring.

White Eagle made it across the desert in the early hours and continued her journey towards Snake Rock. She knew she would find Joshua there and if need be, take care of the three women who took him.

As the three women got ready for bed, Eve took Joshua and locked him inside of her trunk for the night figuring she would find out how to keep him hidden in the morning.

That morning, Eve woke and opened the trunk to find Joshua asleep and wrapped up in one of her leggings. He looked so cute down there in all her clothes that she smiled and rubbed her hand across her crotch.

Eve had an idea. She wondered how he would feel inside of her. She would be able to control the entire situation, with no strings attached. This turned her on even more. She began breathing harder as she rubbed herself faster and faster. Just when she couldn’t take it anymore, her knees buckled and she dropped to the floor having an orgasm. It felt so good thinking of him being inside of her, totally at her mercy that she grabbed him from the trunk and raced over to the bed and pulled her clothes off and shoved him deep inside of her.

Joshua woke up seeing the look of lust on Eve’s face just before going up inside of her dark, wet, hot, humid, pussy. He barely had time to take a breath before being shoved up into her. Her muscles grabbed him from all sides pulling him in deeper, squeezing him to the point of unconsciousness before releasing him and pushing him in and out of her over and over again.

When she climaxed, it was even more satisfying then before. Feeling his struggling body inside of her made it that much more intense. Her muscles tightened down on him until she could no longer feel him move and that was when she exploded…her juices flowed like a river across him, and as she started to pull him out of her, his tiny body convulsing, she had another orgasm and pushed him deep inside of her once more and left him there until she was able to catch her breath.

She looked down at the little man and saw his chest rising and lowering with each breath he took and she knew he was fine. Until the next time.

Chapter 9: Escape From Snake Rock (Part 2) by ImDownHere

Joshua awoke to the sound of the women talking, discussing what to do with him. Rachel made the comment of selling him to the circus and splitting the money three ways, Eve laughed at her saying he would definitely be a sight to see. Allison mostly listened to the other two women talk as she slowly slid away and made her way over to him. She began whispering to him telling him she would help him first chance she had and not to worry. Joshua smiled at her and nodded his head.

“I’m going to get something for him to eat” Allison said picking Joshua up and heading for the door. “I imagine he’s starving after that long stage ride and being here all night long.”

Just leave him there and bring him something back to eat” Eve said. “We don’t want anyone else seeing him if we can help it.”

Allison sighed, shrugged her shoulders and put him on the bed. She whispered an “I’m sorry” as she turned and walked out the door.

Joshua saw this was going to be harder then it looked. Eve and Rachel already knew Allison was the weak-link in their trio and they would have to watch her as well when she was around him. He needed a plan and he needed one fast if he was going to get back to the Reservation in time.

White Eagle could see the town from the top of the hill. She figured she would make camp and go into town the next morning and search for the Marshall. She needed to rest and figure out how to save him without him seeing her, it was her only chance for his survival.

Rachel went over to the bed and grabbed up Joshua and walked back to the table with him. Her grip on him was tight as she stared wondering what they would do with him. She roughly dropped him on the table between Eve and herself.

“Careful with him, Rachel, we don’t want him hurt” Eve said.

“He’s a lot tougher then he looks” Rachel shot back defensively.

“So” Rachel said. “What should we do with you?”

Joshua stood up and said: “You could take me back to the crossing and let me go like Eve agreed to do.”

The two women laughed at his answer. Eve picked him up and placing him on the floor, she told him “there is the door, if you can get out of it then you are free.”

Joshua began walking towards the door. He knew he couldn’t reach the knob and the crack at the bottom was too narrow for him to crawl under. Just then he began feeling a slight vibration. It was someone walking outside in the hallway. If it was Allison, he may have a chance. The foot falls got louder and the floor rumbled more and more with each step.

Eve and Rachel couldn’t hear the footsteps over their laughter at him standing at the door trying to figure a way out.

Just then the walking outside stopped. Joshua saw a shadow from under the door and stepped to the side as he waited. He saw the door knob turn and then the door swing open as Allison walked in. Joshua ran as fast as he could between her feet and into the hallway. He looked and saw the stairway to his left and made his way towards it as fast as he could.

Rachel and Eve shouted at Allison to him as they jumped up and began chasing after him, knocking Allison to the floor as they pushed past her.

Joshua heard the commotion behind him and began jumping down the stairs two steps at a time trying to find a hiding place before they got to him. He was in the lobby and spotted a sofa and several chairs and knew that was his only chance until he could make it to the door. He quickly dove under the sofa and turned around just in time to see Eve and Rachel descending the stairs looking down on the floor for him.

The began walking around the small lobby. Eve positioned herself near the doorway as Rachel began walking towards the chairs slowly raising them up off the floor trying to flush the Marshall out of hiding. Finally she got to the sofa and as she pushed it over she spotted him.

He began running back towards the stairs and the turned and ran towards an old chest. Before he could get behind it, Rachel was already on top of him and had him securely in her clutches.

The two women went back to the room, dropped him on the table and Rachel said: “For that, you will be punished.” and she thumped him in the chest sending him to his knees gasping for air. “Next time you try something like that, I’m liable to step on you, got it”

Joshua nodded holding his chest tightly still trying to breath.

Rachel and Eve just stared at him. Allison knew there was nothing she could do to help him so she stayed over in the corner of the room and watched quietly.

Joshua knew he needed a plan right now. Finally, he remembered what Rachel had just said and what she said before. He knew they would go for it and at the same time, he would be saved.

Slowly he got to his feet and motioned for them to come over and sit down. The two women sat down and Joshua began putting his plan into motion. He told them part of the truth just to get their interest up and he saw that he had it. He began talking more and more until he knew they were hooked.

“Rachel, you said you would love to have some of that potion that did this to me, right?” Joshua said.

“Yes I did” Rachel answered.

“What if I told you I know where the old woman keeps it and it isn’t guarded?” Joshua told her.

By now, both women were on the edges of their seats listening intently, hanging on every word he was saying.

“I will help you get it on the condition you let me go after you got it, agreed?” he said seeing they were already in agreement.

“Yes” they both said in unison.

“You could rule any town you desired with that stuff, maybe even the entire country” Joshua said sounding more and more convincing with every word.

The two women thought about all the power they would have. If some cowboy fresh from the range got a little too rough with them, they could show him ROUGH in an all new way.

Joshua began speaking again bringing them back from their wicked thoughts; “so are we all agreed then?”

Eve looked at him and smiled saying “looks like you got yourself a deal little fella” and she extended her index finger to shake on it.

Joshua shook her finger and Rachel held hers out to shake on the deal as well.

“We can leave at first light” Joshua said. You’ll need to get a horse and buggy and a few supplies. It’s about a 3 day ride from here”

“We’ll take care of everything tonight so we can leave out in the morning” Rachel said. She then turned towards Allison and told her to watch him until they got back.

Chapter 10: The Trip by ImDownHere

The three of them left at first light. Eve and Rachel couldn’t understand why Allison wouldn’t go with them. Joshua had made her promise the night before not to go with them.

As they rode out of town, White Eagle saw them and noticed only two passengers. She made her way to the hotel and climbed onto the balcony and quietly crawled thru the open window into Allison’s room. She drew her knife and as she placed it against Allison’s throat her other hand covered her mouth.

Allison awoke as soon as the cold metal lay against her skin. Her mouth covered by this Indian woman’s hand and she stared into her cold, angry, eyes.

White Eagle said: “I will remove my hand if you don’t scream. If you do, I will slash your throat, understood?”

Allison nodded in agreement.

White Eagle asked where did they take the Marshall and Allison told her everything.

White Eagle thanked her and left the way she entered. Allison pulled the covers up to her chin and began shaking and crying.

Joshua had the two women going the long way to the Reservation, making sure that they would pass through the burial grounds and hopefully be captured the same way as he and his posse were. He knew it was a longshot, but if it worked, it would be worth it in order to escape.

The ride was long, hot, bumpy and dusty. It was much worse on Joshua. The desert dust really took his breath away. He coughed most of the trip until Rachel pulled a silk scarf from her bag and placed it over him protecting him from the dust.

That night as they made camp, they began arguing over who Joshua would sleep with. Eve said she found him and that he should stay with her. Rachel argued that he had slept in her room the night before and that it was her turn to watch him.

Seeing the two not getting along made Joshua feel better about his plan. He might just be able to escape these two without taking them to the Reservation. He watched and waited and finally Eve gave in and let Rachel take him for the night.

Once Eve had fallen asleep, Rachel took Joshua and began rubbing him over her nipples, between her cleavage and eventually, between her womanhood. It smelled terrible down there. The days sweaty ride and her not taking a bath gave Joshua the dry-heaves. It was even worse when she forced him inside of her. She had him by the ankles pushing him in and out of her until she reached her orgasm. Her orgasm was stronger then Eve’s was. He felt several bones pop at the joints but nothing was broken.

She wiped him off on her blanket and whispered to him: “you know, soon I will do this to a lot of men, but smaller then you are, and I am going to leave one inside of me until he drowns in there.” she laughed at herself and tying a piece of lace around Joshua’s waist and her wrist, she drifted off to sleep with a smile on her face.

The next day went about the same as the day before. Only difference was that Eve had her way with Joshua that night.

White eagle had made her way to an Indian trader’s store that was a friend of her grandfather’s. There, she was able to get a horse and some supplies to hurry her on her journey. She promised to have the horse back and payment for her food and water to him by the end of the week. He nodded and waved as she rode away.

By noon time the third day, White Eagle could see the buggy going across the plains. She had finally caught up enough to know that in about an hour she could overtake them. She had the horse in full gallop making her way closer and closer. The buggy was also starting to pick up speed when Joshua pointed out the burial grounds.

Once they had reached it, he told them they had to walk the rest of the way. Rachel picked up Joshua and held him firmly in her grasp as they began walking towards the bushes surrounding the sacred ground.

Just then there was a blood-curdling scream as an arrow hit the tree beside of Eve. It scared Rachel so bad that she dropped the Marshall as she was trying to find a place to hide. He ran behind a rock and hid there breathing a sigh of relief as the braves surrounded the two women and took them to the Reservation.

Just as the Marshall and his posse were taken, they were tied to a post and were given the potion, only it had a more severe effect on them. Instead of being shrunken to five inches in height, they were only three inches high.

The Indian women competed for the shrunken women. Finally the top two got them. They were taken to their teepee’s and the Indian women had their way with them.

Eve was placed on the dirt floor and the woman played with her with her feet. Rubbing her between her feet, pinching her between her toes, and slowly putting her weight down on her and releasing her only to do it again. Eve screamed in horror for over five hours before the woman finally tiring of her, placed her foot on top of her, slowly stood up and shifted her weight to the one foot and felt the little body explode under her tremendous weight.

Rachel awoke to find herself between this giantesses cleavage. The woman pushed her breasts together watching the tiny woman pop up and then slide back down between them. Rachel now knew how Joshua must of felt when she did it to him. She just kept mashing her between them for over an hour before pushing her up inside of her. The woman had orgasm after orgasm, Rachel almost drowning on her cum before she finally had a massive orgasm from all of her moving and swimming around that crushed Rachel into a bloody paste inside of her.

Chapter 11: The Finale by ImDownHere

Joshua slowly made his way through the underbrush trying his best to go unnoticed by anyone who might be around.

White Eagle had seen the women being captured from her vantage point on the hill just a short distance away. She wondered if Joshua had survived the capture and was given to one of the widows or if he was killed during the stampede of braves.

She had hurriedly made her way back to the Reservation not knowing what to find or what to expect. She looked for him everywhere. She searched for several long hours before asking her Grandfather if he had seen him. He told her no but assured her that if he had been captured, he would’ve been turned over to him.

Slowly she made her way back to her teepee, saddened by Joshua’s disappearance. She cried herself to sleep that night. It was so unlike her, to feel this way about anyone. She never felt this type of pain before. It was all new to her. She wondered, just before falling asleep, if this is what true love feels like.

Joshua came out of his hiding place after dark. He waited until no one was left walking around before he started making his way to White Eagle’s teepee. He didn’t know what would happen if someone came out and seen him there and he sure didn’t want any of the widows who killed his posse to happen to find him.

Joshua finally made it to her teepee. He crawled under the Buffalo skin doorway and inside where he saw White Eagle sleeping peacefully. The biggest sigh of relief passed thru his lips as he looked upon her beauty and knew he was finally safe.

He climbed on her bed of furs and made his way towards her face. He leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips and slowly backed away and made himself a small bed on the floor under a table in the corner.

That morning light flooded the room. Joshua covered his eyes to see a woman standing in the doorway in her buckskin dress and moccasins. Immediately he jumped to his feet and began shouting and waving his arms like a crazy man. The ground rumbled as she looked at him and took several steps planting a foot down on either side of him. She reached down and picked him up holding him to her face and smiling. Fear swept thru him as he noticed it wasn’t White Eagle.

She stuffed him inside of her dress between her right breast and the tight buckskin and left as fast as she had entered. Seeing no one was watching her, she made her way to the creek where she pulled the tiny Marshall out and placed him on the sand at the waters edge. She took off her shoes and pointed to her feet saying something in Cherokee that he did not understand.

She dipped her foot into the water and pointed again at it. Joshua walked over and began rubbing it hoping this was what she wanted. She giggled and then gripping him with her toes, forced him along with her foot under water. She stood there humming while she felt him fighting to free himself from her grip. She would raise her foot out for only a few seconds and do it again. In and out of the water he went. Each time he was raised out, it seemed like his time to catch a breath was becoming shorter and shorter. He knew if she didn’t stop he would drown there.

The next time he went under, he began feeling around on the sandy bottom for anything to stick her with. Finally, he was able to grab onto a small stick and when she pulled him out, he stabbed her in the instep with it. Her grip was released and as she looked at the tiny blood spot on her foot Joshua began desperately trying to swim away.

She cursed at him and began walking towards him. He knew if she caught him, he would die on the spot. She was on him in a matter of seconds. Her foot raised high in the air and then “SPLOOOOOSH” it hit him hard, sending him under the water again. The current pulled him out from under her foot before it hit the bottom. Joshua resurfaced a few feet from her and as he tried swimming with the current, she spotted him again. She screamed something at him as she began splashing towards him. The water was up to her knees and still she kept coming.

Joshua could see she was pissed and tried everything he could to get away. He was too busy looking over his shoulder at her to notice the brush piled up between two rocks until he slammed into it. As he tried to get around it, her hand came sweeping down and pulled him from the water. Her grip was so tight, she felt the air leave his lungs. She held him there until she saw him turning blue, slowly she released her grip on him until she felt him breathing again. She turned and began walking back to the shore line fussing at him and shaking him the entire way.

Once back on land, she dropped him into the soft sand and with her left foot, she raised it high and slammed it into the ground just a half an inch from him. When she raised it, he saw her footprint in the sand, at least three inches deep. As she laughed at him, Joshua looked up at her as she raised it high again, this time, looking at him from between her toes.

She said something else to him and as she started to lower her foot, an arrow went thru it. She screamed in agony as she fell on her back holding her foot and rolling back and forth in agony. Joshua looked over and saw White Eagle jumping down from a rock and making her way towards him.

She rushed to him, picking him up and inspecting him for any cuts was happy to see he was just wet and scared. She said something to the other woman in a very demanding tone and then walked away holding me tight against her.

Once back, she took me to her Grandfather and told him what she had seen at the creek and what she had done to the woman. Several braves were sent to retrieve her and she was tied to a post. Joshua pleaded for the Chief not to use the shrinking potion on her, but to let her live, making her promise not to go about him or White Eagle ever again. The Chief pondered this for several moments and told them it had to be done.

The woman was shrunken to three inches in height and the other women battled for her. The lucky winner was a young maiden who had just lost her husband to a bear on a hunting trip a few days ago.

The tiny woman screamed in horror as she was picked up and taken to this woman’s hut. The young woman placed her on the floor holding her between her toes and softly began rubbing her between them. Gripping her, squeezing her, and eventually, holding her by the chest with her left foot and her legs by her right, she pulled her in two, and then scrunched her toes tightly together feeling the two halves mash and crunch between her toes. Having an orgasm while she did this, she was pleased with herself, washed her feet, and waited until the next victims were captured.

Joshua was made a member of the tribe and he and White Eagle were married. Their sex life was great. Everyone knew not to touch him, no matter where they saw him or what he was doing, he was protected under the law, their laws.

When the Chief died at the age of 89, Joshua was made Chief since he was married to Chief Yellow-Eyes’ Granddaughter. He had been given the name Water Eagle and for the next 34 years he ruled over the tribe obeying their laws and becoming one of the greatest Chiefs’ in their history.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=673