Tina's Tits by The_Necromanswer
Summary: I stumbled into her bosom by luck, but now her massive breasts control me. I don't know if she will ever let me go, but I am addicted to her. Truth be told, I wouldn't have it any other way...
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, BBW, Breast Enlargement, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 8490 Read: 45758 Published: May 28 2017 Updated: June 04 2017

1. Chapter 1: Introducing Tina by The_Necromanswer

2. Chapter 2: Tina's Intentions by The_Necromanswer

3. Chapter 3: Soapy, Wet Tits by The_Necromanswer

4. Chapter 4: Tina's Deep, Dark Secret by The_Necromanswer

Chapter 1: Introducing Tina by The_Necromanswer
It was a hot summer morning when I had my first interaction with her. I had known her for years but never had the pleasure of experiencing her embrace. I don't believe she ever realized that I existed before that day.

I was fourteen years old and stood just 2 feet tall. Most boys my age stood over 5 feet tall, but I was already as tall as I would ever get. Most people mistook me for a toddler due to my short stature. I have the rare supernatural ability to shrink my size, although I wouldn't discover the ability until later that year.

I was alone in the local public park when she first noticed me. I was attempting to ride the swing but I could barely reach it. Struggling to pull myself up, I held on to one side and lifted my legs up to throttle the other side while i attempted to flip myself over. Suddenly, I heard the squeak of flip-flops and noticed two tan-colored legs standing next to the swing. I hopped down and looked up at the vision standing before me. She stood about 9 and a half feet tall; well below average height for a woman in the year 2640, but she was intoxicating nonetheless. She was about 20 years old and likely not finished growing. Women typically continue to grow well into their 30s these days, and their average height is increasing all the time. She had mocha skin and an hourglass figure. She wore bright yellow boy shorts that barely contained her voluptuous thighs. She kept her skimpy top tied in a knot, exposing her naval and slightly-toned abs. She had the largest, most well-defined natural breasts I have ever witnessed. Her cleavage was very exposed and the outline of her nipples could be seen through the subtle sweat stains on her white top. It appeared that her bra could snap at any moment, due to the sheer size of her bosom, but that is how she always looked. She had long brunette hair, with hints of dirty blonde. She had gorgeous light brown eyes and a perfect smile.

"Hi baby, what's your name? I'm Tina." She said.
I stared at her, awestruck and speechless. Her voice was soft and arousing.
"Do you need some help getting on the swing?" She asked.
I nodded.
She slowly bent her knees and lowered herself towards me while out-stretching her arms. My body began to tremble at the anticipation of her touch. I felt my blood begin to rush towards my groin. I had longed for this moment for years and it was finally happening. She grabbed my torso with both hands and placed her thumbs on my chest. She began lifting me up slowly and I quickly became fully-erect. She lifted me up until i was as high as her chest, then she paused and ran her fingers across my face. My groin felt as though it was about to explode. Without warning, she pulled me towards her ample breasts and hugged me tightly.
"Aww you're so tiny, baby." She said, with my body still between her cleavage.
"Where's your mommy?"
I stared at her, blankly. I don't have a mom, but that's a story for another time.
"Is somebody in the park with you?" She asked.
I continued staring, relishing in the moment. I didn't want to reveal to my age. She was under the impression that I was a toddler, not a teenager, and I wasn't sure if I wanted her to know my age just yet.
"Well I'll keep you safe for now, sweetheart." She assured me, as she ran her fingers through my hair.
"Mmmmm" she hummed as she pulled me tighter to her chest. I was captivated by the warmth of her bosom. Her massive, sweat-filled breasts surrounded me for a brief moment and I was enthralled.

She gently peeled me from between her moist breasts and sat me in the elevated toddler swing, since the other swing was too low to the ground for her to push me. She began pushing the swing, her breasts jiggled vigorously with every thrust of her arm. I couldn't take my eyes off of them. In that moment, all I desired was to be sandwiched between them while blissfully unloading my scrotum.

"I'm gonna call Lisa, maybe she knows who your mommy is." She stated, while continuing to push the swing. Her glowing, sweaty breasts swayed perfectly from left to right, subtly bouncing beneath her shirt.

She began to dial the phone. I imagined that it was me between her fingers, instead of the phone, consumed by her seductive touch. Lisa answered the phone and Tina started to talk. She was barely paying attention to me at this point, and I decided that I couldn't resist her body any longer. She was no longer looking directly towards me, gently pushing the swing while watching from her peripheral vision. She was too concerned with finding out where my mom was to pay attention to me, and I decided to take advantage of the moment.

I stood up inside the swing and pulled my shorts down just enough to expose my genitals. She didn't notice. I held onto the chains as she pushed the swing again, half-heartedly. She unintentionally grazed the tip of my phallus with her middle finger. She didn't notice. I felt a tingling sensation in my scrotum and decided to succumb to temptation. Just as the swing reached it's most forward point, and just before she pushed it again, I leaped from the swing with my erection still exposed. I landed between her breasts, just as I had planned. I was unable to hold on and began falling backwards...
"Oot, baby be careful!" She exclaimed, followed by a giggle. She pressed the palm of her hand against my back, preventing me from falling while unintentionally forcing my erection deep beneath her bosom. I felt a couple drops of semen leak through my phallus and it took all my strength not to explode..

Unaware of my arousal, she continued to hold me tightly against her body for several more minutes while she conversed with Lisa. I became engrossed by the inner vibrations of her sultry, alluring voice, booming through her chest. She was drenched in perspiration and I noticed her nipples were erect. Her aura was irresistible. Overwhelmed, I
started having second thoughts about pleasuring myself. But at this point I was completely encapsulated by her superior sexuality.

Still enclosed beneath her enormous boobs, and at the mercy of her enticing palm, I began rubbing my cock against her right breast. Just before I was ready to climax, I paused. I wanted to make sure she didn't know what I was doing.
"Well, thanks anyway Lisa. I guess I'll keep him with me for now. Call me tomorrow if you're going to Equinox."
The conversation was almost over, I had to finish up fast.

Just as I was about to finish, a bee flew past Tina's face. She panicked and removed her hand from under me, in order to swat it. I grabbed onto her necklace and held on for dear life.
"Oh my god, oh my god!!" She exclaimed while ineffectively swatting at the bee.
She started running and her tits were bouncing uncontrollably. I held on to her necklace with both hands. My lower body was hidden beneath her breasts and my dick was violently rubbing against them. I was past the point of no return, and I feared that Tina would notice my climax.

Luckily, she began running towards the kiddie sprinklers on the other side of the park, in order to escape the bee. I figured if I climaxed while she was under the sprinklers, she wouldn't notice. It was almost impossible, but I managed to hold off just long enough.
She ran underneath the water and pressed both of her hands against my back.
"I'm sorry baby, are you okay?!" She asked excitedly, as she hugged me tightly against her soaking wet melons. Her embrace was overwhelming and I climaxed, intensely, submerged beneath her perfect breasts. The water quickly washed away the cum, so she didn't see it, but she felt it. I pulled up my shorts before she noticed.

"What was that? Sweetheart, did you have an accident?"
I unwillingly loosened my grip and she held me away from her body.
"I don't see any mess. Did you pee your pants baby? I felt something warm."
I nodded reluctantly, curious to see what she would do with me.
"Aww that's ok baby. Let's go get you cleaned up."
She inserted me back between her ample breasts and began walking to her house. Her breasts gently bounced and swayed with every step.

"You can stay with me for now baby. I live alone and I don't mind. I'll get you cleaned up and make you some lunch, how does that sound?" She asked, as her chest flopped up and down, my body moving simultaneously with it. I was already hard again. She continued walking until we got to the front of her door. I was exhausted from the adventure I'd just had, and I was basically glued to her chest from all the sweat and moisture. She pinched the back of my shirt and slowly peeled me from her cleavage, unaware of how reluctant I was to be removed. She held me up to her face and stared at me for a second. I'm not sure how she didn't notice the massive boner I still had, but she seemed to notice something.
"Mmmmm. Okay baby, let's get you cleaned up." She declared, as she held me in front of her face. I felt a tingling in my genitals as she spoke.
"Okay, I'm gonna lay you on your back and take off your dirty diaper, okay baby?"
A sense of panic rushed over me. I'm fourteen, I don't wear diapers. She was about to see my erection and realize that I'm not a baby. She held her hand against my chest, pinning me down to the table. I squirmed my legs in a panic. I needed to curb my arousal, just for a few minutes. But she made it impossible.
"What's wrong baby?" She asked as she giggled slightly, still covering my torso with her hand.
"Awwwoo, it's okay baby"
She giggled again, while lifting me up to her chest one more time, to comfort me, and slammed me against her breasts slightly harder than the previous times. My boner wasn't going anywhere. She began to hum gently. Everything went black for a moment. I had never been so aroused, and so terrified in my life...










Chapter 2: Tina's Intentions by The_Necromanswer
Her tight hug knocked the wind out of me for a brief moment but I quickly came to. Immersed in her grip, she slowly lifted me up to her mouth and gently kissed my forehead. I felt a tingle throughout my spine and my dick stood straight up but I tried to maintain my composure. I shoved it underneath my waistband as she lowered me down.

She laid me back down on the table and poked my stomach twice, followed by a stroke of my face. The tip of my phallus grazed the inside of her wrist as she touched me, but she seemed unaware. It's also possible, though less likely, that she actually was aware of it but just unfazed.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom and get some baby wipes to clean you off with. Just give me one sec, okay sweetheart?"
She walked away for about a minute, and I became overwhelmed with the possibilities of what could happen next. Once she sees my boner and realizes I'm a teenager, she will think I'm a pervert. If I can manage to keep myself unaroused, maybe she won't realize my age, and I can live this lie just a little longer. I tensed up both of my arms, in order to send blood to them, and away from my groin. I finally became flaccid and desperately tried to stay that way until she was done with me.

She came back with her hair tied in a ponytail. I became engulfed in the scent of the perfume she'd just applied. She stood over me with the confidence of a goddess and the embrace of an angel. She looked down at me, her gaze met mine and she smiled warmly. She gently touched my naval and I became aroused again.

"Ok honey, let's get those dirty pants off."
She bent down and began moving her hands toward my waist. Her ponytail fell from her shoulders and hung in front of her. She whipped her hair swiftly, sending her ponytail back behind her head. In that moment, I was captured by her presence. I felt frozen, unable to prevent what was about to ensue. Her hands continued to creep towards me causing my heart to beat out of my chest. The bulge beneath my pants began to rise, and it became apparent that her next move would be my demise. A sense of regret overtook my psyche. I should have been honest with her from the beginning. I should have told her my age, then I wouldn't be in this predicament. I could have been friends with her. Now she is going to hate me and think I'm a pervert. Her fingertips touched the waistband of my shorts and I decided to try to amend the situation.

"WAIT!" I exclaimed.
Taken aback, she excitedly asked, "What's wrong baby?!"
"I'm sorry, it's just... I'm uh, I'm not a baby. I'm fourteen." I said stammering.
"Oh. Well, I already knew that."
"You did?!" I asked, surprised.
"Well, yeah." She said, while chuckling. "I kind of figured it out when I was holding you and you had an erection. I was just waiting for you to tell me yourself."
"Oh man, I'm so sorry Tina. I didn't mean to... it's just... you're so beautif-"
"It's okay sweetheart." she interjected with a touch of my face. "There's no need to feel bad about it. You're a young man, it's only natural."

She paused for a moment and began pointing her index finger at me, mouth agate.
"I did wonder though... do you have a problem controlling your bladder? I mean, you are fourteen."
I debated with myself for a moment. I could accept the embarrassment of her thinking I peed my pants, or I could be honest and tell her that it was actually semen. She wasn't upset about my erection, so maybe she won't be upset about the climax either. I decided to take my chances.
"Well, no." I said. "I don't have a bladder problem. That actually wasn't pee. It was... something else"
"Ohhhh." She said. "Well, don't worry about it. Like I said, it's a natural reaction."
"So you're not mad at me? I asked.
"Awww, baby..." she moaned, while advancing her hands toward my direction. "You've got nothing to worry about, trust me." She winked at me and slid her hands under my armpits. I wasn't sure what the wink meant, at least not just yet.
She held me beneath the cleavage of her bosom and stroked my hair slowly. I found myself between her breasts often lately, and I enjoyed it more each time. It did seem peculiar to me that she knew I was aroused by her breasts, yet still chose to seductively impose them upon me. However, I had no intention of complaining.

"You've been through a lot today baby, just relax. How about we just get you showered up, then I'll cook some food for us." She proposed. She said this while staring, lovingly, into my eyes, with the majority of my body still engulfed between her enormous boobs. I nodded at her proposal. She set me back down on the table and poked my stomach, followed by a slight smirk. She seemed unnaturally comfortable with me.
"Okay so would you prefer to wash up yourself or do you need my help?"
"Well, I'll need some help getting into the shower and I probably can't reach the knob to turn the shower on." I told her.
"How about this, I will just shower with you. This way I can make sure you don't have any trouble. Plus, it will save water, haha." She suggested.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I tried to hide my excitement and respond calmly.
"Uhh yeah, sounds good to me if that's cool with you. Save the water, let's do it." I said.
"Awesome!" She exclaimed. "I promise you'll feel like a new person when I'm done with you." She said with a hint of seduction. I was beginning to think she wasn't just talking about washing the dried cum and sweat off of me...

She carried me into her bathroom and sat me down on her vanity. I could never have prepared for the events that followed. Something about it seemed inherently wrong. But a beautiful amazon stood before me, fulfilling fantasies that I could previously only dream about; and I wasn't going to question any of it.

Tina violently removed her top, ripping off the buttons with one swift jerk, exposing her bra. She undid her ponytail and whipped her hair from side to side. Her giant, half-naked breasts swayed back and forth with the motion of her hair, in a stunning display of intoxicating sexuality.

I began to remove my shorts when she suddenly stopped me. She picked me up with one hand and pinned me against the mirror.

"I'll take care of those for you, baby." She said seductively. She raised her other hand and quickly removed my shorts and underwear, my body still pinned against the mirror.
"Oh wow... you've got a normal-sized penis." She said in a delightfully surprised tone.
"Uh-huh." Was all i was able to mutter, stunned by her sexual advances.
"I'm sorry... it's just I wasn't expecting... you're only 2 feet tall, no offense." She stammered. I couldn't manage to form any words, I was panting heavily.

She placed her left palm directly over me, covering my legs. Her fingers covered my torso, my dick held between the gap of her middle and ring fingers. She held me tightly against the mirror, while slowly moving her face towards me. My dick began to throb with anticipation. She groaned sexually as she moved her lips towards my genitals, slowly opening her mouth. Her lips surrounded my cock and a jolt of pleasure came over me. She gently stroked the underside of my cock with her tongue, while I thrusted in a calculated rhythm. With every stroke, her warm fingers would briefly press deeper into my torso. I was completely satisfied, at the mercy of Tina's sexual prowess. She continued to move her tongue along the length of my phallus, softly but passionately. I silently wished I could stay in this moment forever, but my dick was not going to allow that. I felt like I was about to explode, but she kept going.

"I... I think... I'm... gonna... cum." I said between the thrusts of her mouth. I was barely able to gather the words. She tightened the grip of her palm against me, and slowly slid me out of her mouth. She removed her bra, exposing her giant tits and I finally had the pleasure of witnessing them in their naked glory. Her areolae were perfectly round, sitting prominently at the center of each breast. They appeared natural, yet perfectly symmetrical. Her nipples were fully erect. I stared at the left nipple briefly. I imagined the pleasure of sucking the milk from it, with her palm firmly pinning me against it. Maybe someday, but she had other plans for me today.

She held me directly in front of her chest and she began to make them dance for me. Her nude breasts bounced up and down, rhythmically in a perfect vision of amazonian dominance. They seemed to grow slightly, with each heart-pounding thrust. Each of her breasts was almost the size of my entire body to begin with, but now they both seemed significantly larger than me. I couldn't tell in that moment, if it was just an illusion or if they were really growing; all I knew was that I wanted to be engrossed in them, indefinitely.

Suddenly, she forcibly pressed my body against her left breast. I began to rub my dick against her stiff nipple. I was hypnotized by the wet, squishy texture of her chest. She giggled quietly in response to my satisfaction. I felt her two fingers press against my lower back, just before she pinched my shirt and pulled me from her nipple.

She raised her hand up to her face. I was subjected to her grip, dangling by what remained of my shirt. She blew a gust of wind into my ear and I began to throb violently. She loosened her grip and I fell safely into the endless vastness of her tremendous breasts. I rested atop them for a moment until Tina nudged me between them. She placed her hands on the outside of her breasts and squeezed them, fully concealing my body. After a long squeeze, she suddenly pulled them apart. I instinctively grabbed on to her necklace, my body dangling beneath her cleavage. I felt her strong heartbeat vibrate against my pulsating cock. I observed in awe, as she slammed her tits together one final time, letting out a moan as she finished me.

I became surrounded by the forceful collision of her breasts, and at that exact moment, I unloaded in blissful release. The entirety of her inner breasts, as well as her cleavage, was covered in my semen; but she was unbothered by it. The climax completely drained my energy and my body felt limp. I started to doubt that I could handle a shower with her, exhausted as I already was.

"Haha, aww my poor baby. Is that all it takes to get you off?" She questioned, while slowly peeling my body from her sticky bosom. "I hope you don't need a break because you're not getting one, hehe. This is just the beginning of the fun, my sweet baby!"

I didn't know whether to feel excited or frightened. She was fulfilling my fantasies but was proving to be much more than I could handle. I didn't understand her attraction to me. She seemed to feed off my arousal. The more she turned me on, the more sexual satisfaction she felt. I didn't want to question it too much, peculiar as it was. As long as her breasts stand taller than me, she has control of me. She's unaware of it, but Tina's tits could persuade me to do anything...







Chapter 3: Soapy, Wet Tits by The_Necromanswer
Tina didn't even bother to wipe the semen from her chest, I believe she was aroused by it. She looked me up and down for a moment, plotting her next move. Her thirst for sexual pleasure seemed unquenchable. I wanted nothing more than to be her plaything, but I was spent and my body felt lifeless.

Tina reached into the shower and turned on the water. I caught a glimpse of her rear as she did this. I hadn't been able to witness it previously, since I had spent most of our time together betwixt her bosom. Her ass was much rounder and fuller than I had anticipated.

She turned around swiftly, with a provocative flip of her hair, and faced me. She stepped towards me, her boobs jiggled vigorously in the wake of her movement. She bent down and reached her fingers out to my chest. She tore off the remains of my shirt and poked my stomach gently, sending me backwards.
"Oops, I'm sorry baby. Sometimes, I don't know my own strength. Haha"

A feeling of insignificance came over me as I sat back up. However, I didn't mind feeling insignificant with her as my superior.

"Alright sweetheart, the water is nice and hot now. Are you ready?" She said in a deceivingly calm tone.
"Not really." I informed her. She ignored my words as she wrapped her right hand around my torso. I didn't have the strength to resist her advances.

She carried me into the shower. The water was steaming. There was a peculiar, rubber mat on the floor of the tub; about three inches thick. The soap dish was about six feet high, containing a pink bar of soap. There was a shower rack, with trays stacked on top of each other. The trays were about two feet apart, each one contained a different shampoo or conditioner. The top tray held a frilly washcloth.

"The mat on the floor is there in case you fall." She stated. "But don't worry, I won't let you fall. I'll hold you tight." She said as she hugged me, stretching my entire body across her right bosom while emitting an "Mmmm" sound. I felt her warm nipple against my phallus, her body covered in dripping hot water. I just wanted to fall asleep there, but I knew that wouldn't be possible. As she hugged me, I became sure that her breasts had grown during our encounter. With my phallus pinned against her nipple, my feet did not quite reach the bottom of her breast. They were very large to begin with, but now they were longer, wider, and stood further from the chest. Amazingly, they still did not sag, her nipples still faced forward. It was the nicest rack I had ever seen in my life, and it still is.

After a long, sensual hug, she held me out in front of her, lowering her hands to the floor. I viewed her beautiful face and hoped that I would be hers forever.

As I stood there, I began to wonder why she would have such a mat in her shower? Had she done this before? A feeling of jealousy surged through me, at the thought of her possibly dominating another man. I had just met her but I was already falling for her; I wanted to be her one and only.

Just before she placed me on the mat, she brought her face towards mine. She kissed my genitals, followed by a lick of her tongue.

"You taste good, baby."

My heart began to pound. Miraculously, I felt my erection return. She laid me down on the shower mat and instructed me to be still. The mat was bouncy like a trampoline. She got down on her knees, hovering over me. She placed her index finger on my nose. I watched as her red, painted fingernail made contact with my face. She slowly ran her fingernail down the length of my torso. She paused for a second and poked my naval with some force, causing me to burp. This amused her, she laughed at my insignificance. She continued to caress my pubic area with her fingernail for a few more seconds, then grasped my phallus. She tugged it once, slowly and firmly. She let go and grasped it again. Staring in my eyes, mouth agate, she continued tugging softly. She kept her left hand on the floor of the tub, above my head. Her succulent breasts gently grazed my face, bouncing up and down as she tugged. I watched in awe, her nipple just out of reach of my tongue. She stopped and straightened her back out. The jiggling of her breasts subsided until they stood still.

"Let me stop for now, I don't want you to bust this soon. I have a lot more planned for you, hehe."
I wasn't scared anymore. I welcomed anything she wanted to do to me and I looked forward to it.

She stood up to her full height and lifted her foot over my body. Her foot was as long as my entire body. She stepped down on me, carefully, and let her foot rest on top of me. She stepped down with just enough pressure to prevent me from escaping, but I didn't resist. She began to wiggle her toes above me, drops of water falling from underneath her toes onto my face. She moved her toes down my body until they reached my stomach. She stepped down on my stomach with moderate pressure, forcing me to exhale. She continued to slide her toes along the length of my body until I was no longer trapped underneath her foot.

After I was freed, I began to stand up. She immediately placed her foot back on top of me and said "You stay right there. Did I say you could move? Stay there so I can look at you, baby."

I peered up at her vivacious, towering body. Her flawless, tan skin glistened beneath the water droplets. She was a true display of unparalleled beauty and unapologetic dominance.

She began to lift her right foot above me. I thought she was going to step on me again, but I was wrong. She stomped on the rubber mat with incredible force, launching me about two feet into the air. On my way back down, she caught me with the top of her foot. She lifted her knee as far as she could and placed her hand on my backside, pinning me to her shin. She slid my tiny body up her shin, across her knee and on to the thickest part of her moist, succulent thigh. She held me there. My arms and legs were spread across her smooth skin. The attraction overwhelmed me, I needed release. Indulging in the moment, I started rubbing my cock against her thigh. She knew what I was doing, but I didn't care.

"Hey! Not there, baby!" She said excitedly.

Upon saying this, she scraped my body from the meat of her thigh and forced me atop her vagina. The top of my head barely reached her naval, my legs dangled beneath her crotch. She placed the palm of her hand on my back and folded her thumb over my chest. She held me tight and forced my cock back and forth, in and out, demanding my 14-year-old virginity. After a few strokes, she peered down at me. Apparently dissatisfied, she yanked my body from hers, forcibly removing my dick from between her pussy lips.

Tina had a change of heart and decided to shove my entire lower body into her pussy. She continued to relentlessly push and pull my body for about two minutes. Despite my extreme arousal, I was unable to climax. I noticed Tina begin to squint her eyes and bite her lips. I looked upwards as my surroundings went dark. She closed her legs on me, momentarily suffocating me. I felt a vibration. She opened her legs, removed my body and pressed me tightly against her crotch. My face was glued to her pussy lips and I could hardly breathe. Without warning,
the walls of Tina's pussy caved in, and she exploded in sexual euphoria.

"Uhhhuuhhuuh!! ahhh..."

She moaned loudly as her ejaculation showered me. I felt her fingers slip from behind me, and I fell to the floor of the tub. I safely hit the rubber met and ricocheted off of it. She caught me mid-air and pressed me securely between her bosom. Only for a moment.

She reached her arm up and placed me in the top tray of her shower rack. I stood level with her face. She looked into my eyes with her lips parted. I knew what was coming next. She placed both of her hands behind me and pulled me into her mouth. Her lips concealed my throbbing phallus. My legs began to tremble, encased within her grip. I was engulfed by Tina in every way imaginable, yet I still wanted more.

Her sensational oral display didn't last long. Just a few moments later, she grabbed me from the top tray of the shower curtain and dropped me into the one below it. I was now level with her glorious chest.

Tina reached into the top tray to retrieve her frilly washcloth. As she lifted her arm, her boobs pushed up against the tray I was contained in. I jumped on top of them, and quickly slipped between them.

"Wait, baby." She said in a breathy, hushed tone. She gingerly picked me from between her bosom and dropped me back into the tray.

"Watch this, my sweet baby." Tina instructed.

She held her frilly washcloth in front of her chest and poured her strawberry-scented body wash into it. She squeezed it with her fingers until it was saturated with the liquid soap. Then, she shoved the washcloth between her tits and began to squish them together with her hands. She vigorously clapped her breasts together in a show of utter magnificence. She looked towards the ceiling with a grin on her face, as she continually smashed her mammoth breasts against each other. They soon became covered in foam, as she effortlessly sent me into a spiral of infatuation and desire. She pinched the washcloth and threw it at me, followed by a high-pitched giggle.

"I'm gonna clean you riiiiiiight up, my little baby." She said seductively and assuringly. Her warm, sultry voice boomed through my eardrum, sending shivers down my spine. She out-stretched both of her arms toward my direction, and generously introduced me to the vast sea of boobs and foam. My dick felt raw but continued throbbing with passion. She pushed me up against the side of her left breast and held me there, as she pressed upon my lower back in an up-and-down motion. Suddenly, she moved her hands to the outsides of her breasts and squeezed them, fully-concealing my body inside her cleavage.

"You better squirt for me you little shit! I mean... please baby, won't you squirt for me? I love you... Now fucking squirt for me!!" She demanded.

Tina forcefully slammed her chest against the wall, my body still constricted by her soapy bosom. I climaxed upon impact. My legs buckled and I shot a white stream into the air, landing on her neck and chest. She laughed loudly at the sight of my cum on her skin.

"Ahahahaha, yay! That's my baby boy!"

Time felt as if it was moving in slow-motion. She picked me from her cleavage and gently kissed my stiff penis. I closed my eyes while Tina held me with both hands. She hugged me closely. I felt her heart beat once, then drifted into sleep...



Chapter 4: Tina's Deep, Dark Secret by The_Necromanswer
I woke up on my back, my limbs sprawled atop the sheets of Tina's bed. She held my legs vertically as she fastened a pair of pants to my legs. Her fingers gently prodded on my genitals as she did this and I enjoyed it. She then sat me up by holding her finger against my back as she dressed me in a shirt. She was able to wrap her hand around my entire body and overlap her fingers, as if she was holding an ice cream cone. I continued pretending to sleep. After I was dressed, she laid me flat on her bed and started tickling my ribs with her sharp fingernails. I opened my eyes and kicked my legs repeatedly in the wake of her touch. She laughed as she did this, her boobs swayed subtly; she was still naked. Her breasts pressed against my penis as they swayed, forcing it up towards my naval. I felt at home.

In the midst of her tickling spree, she suddenly lifted me up to her face. I looked into her eyes as she closed them. She moved her face towards me and began to kiss my lower stomach, multiple times in succession. Her nosed grazed my chest cavity and I felt her breath on my skin.

"I like to cut the clothes off of stuffed animals, I have a whole wardrobe. I know that's a little weird. It's uhh... one of my hobbies. I figured I would dress you since I kinda ripped your clothes. Sorry about that, sweetheart. I don't know what came over me. I promise, it won't happen again." Tina explained.

"That's okay. I actually kind of hope it does happen again, honestly.

"Really?! I'm so glad to hear you say that baby."

"Yeah, that was actually my first time. I would have never expected that to happen, but I'm glad it happened with you."

"You're so sweet baby. I'm glad it happened too. Maybe it can happen again, hehe."

"That would be nice."

"But for now, how about I bring you into the living room and make you a grilled cheese?"

"That sounds great. I'm pretty hungry after that shower."

Tina then carried me into living room and set me down on her couch. I set the giant television remote across my lap and began surfing through the channels. I instinctively stopped at the cartoon channel, but quickly changed my mind; I wanted Tina to see me as a man. I turned on ESPN, since that's what men watch, at least according to what I knew. I hadn't had much male influence in my young life, but that is another story.

"So, what's your deal?" Tina asked me, as she prepared the cooking materials she would need.

"Uh, what do you mean?" I responded.

"You know..." she said. "I just always wondered... I mean, I've seen you around for years but you're always alone. I've never seen your family. You're too young to live alone... so I just always wondered about that."

"Well, I actually don't have any family." I responded. I used to live in an orphanage, but I left a few years ago. The other kids used to torture me, I couldn't take it anymore."

"Aww, I'm so sorry sweetheart. Kids can be so cruel. It was courageous of you to face the world on your own. You're a very brave boy."

"Thanks. It was scary to leave, but I feared for my life when I lived there. The other kids would hang me from the ceiling fan, or throw me against the wall for fun. One girl used to harass me every night. She was six or seven years older than me and a lot taller than the other kids. She used to sneak into the boys room at night and force me out of my bed. She would always cover my mouth so I couldn't scream. No matter how much I squirmed and tried to fight back, she easily overpowered me. She would take me into her room and force me to sleep next to her while she squeezed the life out of me. She called me her "teddy bear." The adults caught her a few times before, but they never tried to stop her. It made me feel helpless and I just had to leave."

Tina walked towards me as I told the story of my past. She stared at me with interest and genuine pity. She set down the grilled cheese sandwiches and sat next to me. She opened her arms, offering her ample bosom. I opened my arms, reaching for the anticipated hug. Tina pulled me into her cleavage and her breasts surrounded me with comfort.

"Don't worry baby, they can't hurt you anymore. You're safe now, with me." She said affectionately. "Mmmm. You can stay with me forever." She promised, as she held me even tighter.

She placed me back onto the seat of the couch. She was still naked. I could barely see over her massive thigh, but I didn't need to. I leaned my head against her thigh as she placed her hand on the other side of me. She gently ran her fingers through my hair for a while. We ate as we continued to converse.

"So where do you live?" She asked me.

"Umm, well I don't really have a house. I have a tent set up in the strip of woods behind this building. I know it sounds depressing, but nobody bothers me there. Aside from the occasional skunk, I feel safe there." I replied.

"Oh no! My poor baby. How do you eat?!"

"I collect cans around the neighborhood and cash them in at the supermarket. I can't reach the machine but one of the employees is nice enough to deposit the cans for me. I eat with the money I get from doing that. I'm used to eating very little, even for my size."

"I'm so sorry to hear that, my sweet baby. You'll never have to go through that again, I promise. I'll make sure you never go hungry; you can stay here as long as you like." She said as she touched my nose affectionately.

"Thank you so much, Tina. I know this is going to sound a little creepy but... seeing you around the neighborhood has been one thing that's kept me going these past few years. I never imagined you'd want anything to do with me, but I always dreamed of approaching you. There was just something about you... now I know what it was."

"Aww, that's not creepy, it's sweet. You know, I always wanted to approach you too but I was worried that I'd intimidate you. And I guess I was right, hahaha." She said jokingly. I blushed with embarrassment.

"Sorry again, about that. It's just that... you kind of caught me by surprise. Like I said, I had a crush on you. When you approached me it was just... a little exciting." I explained.

"Haha, no worries. You don't have to apologize, it happens."

The conversation paused for a moment as Tina lifted me and moved me to the center of her lap. She continued to play with my hair.

"Sooo..." she said. "I just have one more question. I know we had sex already and I should've asked this before. I kind of forgot in the heat of the moment, but... what's your name, baby?"

"That's okay, I kind of forgot to mention it. My name is Damion."

"Oooouu, that's such a nice name. I really like it." She said.

"Really?" I asked eagerly.

"Yeah. It makes you sound edgy, and dark. It's cool. Haha."

"Well that makes sense because I am edgy."

"Oh yeah?" She asked while chuckling.

"Yeah, sometimes I even eat cereal without milk." I responded jokingly.

"Hahahahaha. You're too funny, Damey. I like you." She said as she hugged me between her colossal breasts, briefly. My heart skipped a beat at her gesture. She let me fall back onto her lap.

"So, is there anything you wanna know about me?" Tina asked.

"Actually, there is a couple of things I've been wondering about. It's okay if you don't want to talk about it though." I replied.

"What is it, Damey? You can ask me anything. I want there to be no secrets between us." She declared.

"Okay." I said hesitantly. "So... you know how you noticed that I'm always alone. Well, I kind of noticed the same thing about you. I know you live alone, but do you have family somewhere else?"

"Yes." She replied. I actually have a big family. They don't speak to me anymore, none of them. My parents always made to feel like a disappointment growing up, both of them. My mother never loved me. I don't think my father did either. They were divorced. I used to live with my father, until I finally left home. I left when I was sixteen years old, I'm twenty now. You see, I struggled in school. My father... he held me standards that I just couldn't achieve. I was diagnosed with schizophrenia as a young girl. School was really difficult for me because I wasn't able to focus, I was always having crazy thoughts. I would have nightmares all the time. They felt so real... they would haunt me for days. My father never bothered to get me help. He couldn't bare the thought of having a child who required daily medication. Whenever I got a shitty report card, he would beat me; and that's not the worst he would do..." Tina began to sob.

I stood up and stretched my arms towards her face. She wrapped both hands around my torso and hugged me against the cusp of her naked breast. She cried, but only for a minute.

"You don't need him, Tina" I began to comfort her. "He doesnt-"

"And my mother NEVER loved me!" She interrupted, squeezing me further into the pit of her bosom. Her voice boomed and my body quivered in the wake of the vibration. I began to regret questioning her past. After a few seconds of silence, she wrapped her right hand around my torso and pulled me a few inches from her chest. I could now see both of her nipples. I looked up at her face, she was breathing heavily. She wiped her tears with my shirt, forcing my crotch against her soft cheeks. My dick grazed against her cheekbones. She inhaled deeply and continued speaking.

"I was the shortest of my sisters, so my mom thought I was worthless. All four of my sisters are over twelve feet tall. I'm only 9'10". I still have years left to grow taller, but I will probably never reach their heights. My mother was known, worldwide, as a fashion model. She forced my sisters to follow in her footsteps; but she never thought I was worth her time. She sent me to live with my father and never saw me again. She didn't even call me for my birthday... My father used to beat me just because he could. He was pretty tall, for a man at least. My sisters grew taller than him in middle school but I didn't surpass him in height until I was 16. Once I became about a foot taller than him, I knocked him out cold and ran away from home. He called the police but they never found me..."

"Wow. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that, Tina." I said, my body still hovering in front of her chest. "You're a strong person, I'm glad you made it out of there."

"Ohhh, my sweet baby." She responded.

She slowly lifted me until her face met mine. She opened her mouth and pulled me towards her, her tongue approached me. Her tongue filled my mouth and she began to kiss me passionately for a couple of minutes. A jolt of pleasure surged through my body and my legs began to tremble. I was almost ready to squirt until she placed me back atop her thighs.

"I'm sorry if that brought back painful memories for you. I wouldn't have asked about your past if I had known." I told her.

"No, no. It's okay, honey. I've never told anyone about that, I needed to get it off my chest. It feels good to vent, I'm glad you asked me." She replied. "Is there anything else you'd like to ask me?"

"Well..." I said.

"Ask away, baby. Don't be afraid." She said.

"Okay. I was just wondering... what made you start collecting the clothes from stuffed animals. It doesn't really matter, I'm just curious."

"Umm, that's an interesting story." She said. "I'll tell you the truth, but please don't judge me. I'm a different person than I was. Okay baby?"

"Okay." I responded, I was trying to conceal my nervousness.

"It happened a couple of years ago.". I got a job at a clothing store, that's where I met my first boyfriend, his name was Brandon." She said slowly.

"You broke up with him?" I asked.

"Not exactly..." She responded. "It still haunts me to this day. It was horrible, what happened to him. I don't know if I should tell you."

"You can tell me anything." I assured her."

"Okay, well, I've always had a thing for short guys. I have a fetish for them. Brandon was taller than you, but less than three feet tall. I started to collect the doll clothes because I would force him to wear them. It turned me on."

I looked at her, worried. I tried to conceal my fear while she continued to speak.

"I know it sounds weird but it turned him on too. He loved being dominated, a little too much."

"What happened to him?" I asked."

Tina looked to the ground with sadness in her eyes. I could tell that something serious must have happened between her and Brandon.

"I'll tell you... I don't want any secrets between us. But you have to understand, I was a different person back then; I wasn't being treated for my schizophrenia. I started taking my medication after that incident and I can think clearly now. Okay, baby?"

"Okay." I responded nervously.

"You see... Brandon had an insatiable foot fetish. He would always want me to stomp on him, harder and harder. It seemed like he just couldn't be satisfied. One time I stomped on his chest a little too hard... It still bothers me to this day. My stomp broke three of his ribs and his heart stopped. I called an ambulance, but he died before we arrived at the hospital..."

I jumped from Tina's lap and leaped from the couch in fear. I began to run towards the door. It crossed my mind that Tina could easily kill me with one hand, if she wanted to. I didn't want to be her next victim. She stood up and began to walk towards me. I felt the ground quake beneath her giant steps. I jumped towards the doorknob but it was much too high, I'd never reach it.

"Baby, please don't be scared. I'm different now, I would never hurt you! The doctors said his heart attack was inevitable, it wasn't my fault!" She said between sobs.

Her feet surrounded me. Her soft, pink vagina stood about five feet above my head. She bent down and placed the palm of her hand on top of me, pinning me to the ground. I began to squirm, desperately trying to escape. She wrapped her fingers around my torso and raised me up off the ground. She slapped her palm against her right breast, still holding my body. Her breast formed around my body in a wave of irresistible sexuality. My dick became one with her erect nipple.

"I promise, baby, I would never hurt you." She said as she kissed the top of my head.

I was only kidding myself, I would never be able to resist her advances. I would succumb to any of her displays of dominance and I knew it. No matter my fear, and no matter the danger I could be putting myself into; I knew she would always have total control over me...







This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6715