Becoming More Than Friends by Confused
Summary:

Alex has had a rather strange out of place feeling lately until he has a run-in with his socially awkward childhood friend. Hidden pain reveals itself between them as they discover they might not just like each other as friends. 


 


Hope you enjoy!

Read Bio!


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Muscle, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 23870 Read: 74196 Published: May 16 2017 Updated: August 02 2019

1. Chapter 1: High School Woes by Confused

2. Chapter 2: We Used To Be Friends by Confused

3. Chapter 3: The Scars of Hidden Pain by Confused

4. Chapter 4: Confused Feelings by Confused

5. Chapter 5: Awkwardness by Confused

6. Chapter 6: A Bitter Memory by Confused

7. Chapter 7: Are We Friends? by Confused

8. Chapter 8: Perplexed Feelings by Confused

Chapter 1: High School Woes by Confused
Author's Notes:

Alex feels rather out place as he stumbly goes to the student council room to unfortunately run into Lacey. Later on, he has a rather interesting meeting with Barrie.

 

You are introduced to possibly three main characters. 



 

Alex was staring at himself through the bathroom mirror above the sink as he started to wash his hands while his mind wandered as he thought... 


'I have been promoted to the ninth grade and I am now in high school. My class has even elected me the student council president, yet I still feel out of place. Why is it?'


Alex lathered his hands with soap as he started to let the water rush over them. He sighed, as he turned off the faucet, then flung his hands a few times to remove some of the water from his hands, which did not work as well as he thought it was, so he reached for a napkin to dry his hands. 


He left out of the bathroom with a downtrodden expression as he walked through the almost empty hallways thinking about what is causing him to feel the way that he does. 


As he wandered the halls to the student council room,  he passed by several students and teachers whom he gave brief greetings to as he tried to clear his muddled head. When he finally made it to the student council room, he saw that the large room was almost void of people, except for one person.


He cringed once he saw Lacey sitting at the the student council table with papers, ti-84 calculator, and a blue mechanical pencil in her manicured hand. She seemed to be engrossed in her homework and Alex most certainly did not want to disrupt her attention, however perhaps it was his gaze she felt on her or it was just a plain coincidence, but she glanced upwards and her big gray eyes happened to land right on him, which caused him to nervously gulp as he paused while trying to think of an excuse to get away.

 

"What's up Alex? You came to calculate the budget or something?"  Lacey asked, eyebrows arched upwards as she put her pencil down.

 

"Yeah...uhm something like that. Then again, there is really not any reason to go over it. After all, we only have about a three weeks left of school, then it is summer vacation. I will be on my way then. Later." Alex quickly said, then promptly turned around to leave as he heard a creak of one the revolving chairs behind him at the student council table, which caused him to inwardly cringe as felt a sudden breath of air come from behind him along with someone gripping his shoulder to turn him around.

 

"Wait Alex, I actually was waiting for you to stop bye. I actually need your help with Ms. Bamdu's homework assignment." Lacey said, gazing down at Alex with a smug look on her face.

 

"That's too bad Lacey. I have to go do something." Alex says, removing her soft, yet firm hand off of his shoulder and started to turn around, but he was once again barred from leaving by a firm grip on his arm as he mentally sighed to turn around.

 

"What is it Lacey?" Alex agitatedly says, gazing up into her big gray eyes that were peering down at him with a childish glint.

 

"Oh nothing, I was just hoping you would 'stay'. After all, I am sure what you have to do is not so irksome that you have to go do it now or else you would done so first instead of coming here." Lacey said, as she stepped closer to Alex with her 5'11 frame, which was kind of unnerving for him as he willed himself not to back away from her, but realized it did not matter because she was still gripping his arm.

 

"I really ought to go, so could you please release 'my arm'." Alex grits his teeth to say,  seeing Lacey amusingly gaze back at him.

 

"No, shorty. I really do need help with my homework and plus you owe it to me after all, since you embarrassed me so badly in the debate yesterday and then snuck off to avoid me." Lacey said, pulling Alex towards her to make him understand he really did not have a choice in the matter as she gazed down at his cute upset expression.

 

"That was entirely your fault. You were the opposing party, so of course I had to waylay you with a better constructed argument. It was due to your own incompetency that you loss. You should have done more research." Alex icily said, spitefully staring up at her.

 

"Whatever, I just did not have time to construct a better argument. If I..." Lacey had started to say, but was interrupted.

 

"Ugh! You have to be kidding! I get so tired of hearing your pathetic excuses and rants! Admit it Lacey! You loss!" Alex furiously said, gazing up at the gawking now Lacey.

 

"Why you...why you..." Lacey said, but was interrupted once again.

 

"Every time I join a school activity or team, you join as well and for the most part, you lose if we are opposing parties. You pop up wherever I go! Are you really that fed up that I came the freshman student council president that you have to make it your personal vendetta to stalk me?" Alex irritably says.

 

"I should have been student council president instead of you! You did not even have an interest in running. The teacher put your name in the pool! The majority of students for whatever reason elected you! How in what way is a shorty like you better than me!" Lacey angrily exclaimed, wildly shaking Alex by his arm to get an answer.

 

"Apparently a lot of things, but does it really matter? You obviously hate me anyway. Every since we were in elementary, you looked down on me and picked at me. In your mind, I am just a pathetic lonely orphan and ward of the state." Alex says, avoiding eye contact as the troubling feeling he felt earlier comes over him, but Lacey' s voice stops his mind from wandering.

 

"You are a orphan, but I never said you were pathetic and that I looked down on you! I just don't like the fact that..." Lacey says, but is interrupted.

 

"Whatever. Action speaks louder than words." Alex says, feeling  that her grip on his arm was becoming a little loose, so he hurriedly shakes it off while using his free hand to help in assisting him to remove her hand, but her grip suddenly tightens.

 

"You know, I only picked on you and participated in things you were in because I liked you and later found out that it was something more. I love you. I really did not try to make you feel that negative way about me. It's just that over the years, in school, you have become more and more popular. I just did not want you to end up being with someone else." Lacey exasperatedly said, smiling bleakly while loosely looking at Alex, then let his arm go.

 

Alex gawked at her for a few seconds, then hurriedly turned around to leave, but stopped as he begrudgingly turned back around to see Lacey gazing at him with a bleak expression on her face. He started to feel bad for leaving and wanting to get away from her and the apologetic smile she is giving him is definitely not helping. His mind started to wander as he thought about the several instances prior to this that a few of his friends had suggested the reason for Lacy picking on him was probably because she liked him and he told them that they must be mentally inept, but it turned out they were right. 

 

The thing is, he needed to ask himself does he like her or have feelings for her in return. He inwardly thought for a bit, but scenes of her shoving him, being forced to smell her armpit or dirty clothes, getting things knocked out of his hand and seeing her step on it, opening his locker to see her dirty field hockey uniform or her other belongings, and not including the several other things she has done. The image of her gazing down at him, causing him to feel small and helpless suddenly appears in his mind. He sighs aloud, for the only thing feeling he has for her is utter repulsion, anger, and a little fear, but definitely not love or anything remotely resembling it.

 

"Look...Lacey, I really feel touched that you li...love me. After all, you are a beautiful girl and blossoming into a gorgeous young lady, but you have tormented me so much, that I cannot even appreciate your beauty nor except your love. And...I think it is for the best after all, you have so many seniors infatuated and trying to pursue you. I am definitely not a good fit for you either. I am a short nerd, who happens to be good at attracting people and making friends. You are the captain of the JV field hockey team as a freshman,  not including the the fact you are highly intelligent as well, so...so let's just forget this ever happened and hopefully you will not torment me anymore." Alex nervously says, seeing Lacey silently sob as tears start to roll down her face.

 

Alex turns around to hurriedly leave to remove the sight of her crying from his mind and sight, but his conscious weighs heavy on him and causes him to reluctantly turn back around. He sees her silent sobbing has turned rather noisy while her face is burried in her hands. He watches as tears stream out the cracks between her fingers to run along her ivory skin as she sniffles and sobs. He sighs as he walks over to the corner to get several Kleenex, then walk back over to her. He pauses, seeing her breast heave up and down as she cries and her flush red face through the cracks of her fingers.


He sighed, then placed his hands on top of hers to remove her hands from her distraught face as he felt her body tremble as soon as he touched her and saw her puzzling remove her hands from her face to confusingly and shockingly gaze at him.

 

"Why are you still here?" I thought you..." Lacey said, however interrupted by Alex using Kleenex to wipe her face with a serious expression plastered on his face, which made her want to laugh because he looks kind of cute with his serious face.

 

"Lacey, I did not mean to make you cry at all. I am sorry. I really did not expect to see this emotional side of you. Over the years, you have pummeled and bullied me, yet I always go home to cry and vent. Yet, you get to cry in front of me. The funny thing is,  seeing you crying actually makes me feel as if I did something wrong, when I know I haven't. Probably, it is because you are a beautiful girl or whatever. Anyway, I still totally dislike you, however seeing you like this doesn't make me feel good at all." Alex says, changing Kleenex several times as he cleaned the tears and snot from Lacey's beautiful face.

 

The only response was Lacey's silent sobs as he continued to clean her face and her hands, which made him feel kind of emasculated, since he was so close to her and she was taller than him. He ignored his inner feelings to begrudgingly finish, then Lacey gawked at him as he walked over to her homework to pick up her mechanical pencil to hurriedly write something down on her homework, then quickly leave without a remote goodbye.

 

Lacey was debating whether to chase after him or not, but eventually gave up the notion. She depressingly walked over to her homework to sit in her seat she was sitting prior to Alex's arrival as her hands were cupped over her face to remember the warmth from his hands as he gently cleaned her face.

 

'I did not know I was that horrible to him. I...I really liked, no I actually think I love him. Funny, all he sees me as is a big bully who tormented him since elementary.  Huh? What is that?'

 

Sorry Lacey, I really did not mean to cause you to cry or childishly abruptly leave, but being around you is kind uncomfortable and nerve wracking for me. I glanced over a few of your answers and saw that a few of them are wrong, so you can call me at (385) 643-#### in case you need help or want to talk as...friends.

 

'Oh my gosh! He...I...I still can salvage my relationship with him!'

 

------


Alex was still a little shaken as he hurried through the halls and gave quick greetings to everyone he passed. He was glad when he finally left out of the building as the breath of fresh air comforted him and he let out a sigh while thinking about the previous events that just occurred between Lacey and him with her confessing her love and the reason why she made his life a living hell. He heard the sound of a car beeping it's horn, which made him stumble from his thoughts. 

 

He glanced up to see one of the senior jocks in a yellow sports car, who he believed to be named Andy, beeping at this tall and slightly pudgy pale white girl with auburn red hair who was reading a book, but glanced up to look at the senior jock's car. He recognized her, she was his social outcast neighbor, Barrie Clark. He watched as the senior kept beeping at her as she moved out of the way while all the other jocks in the car was laughing and jeering at her.


She almost made it to the sidewalk when all of the sudden, Andy's car engine roared to life as his car quickly moved forward almost hitting Barrie, who luckily hurriedly jumped onto the sidewalk to brokenly fall and also drop her book she was reading as well as the items, which spilled out of her book bag when she fell. Andy stopped his car to jeer at her, voraciously laughing with his friends, saying they forgot to yell "timber". They pointed and jeered  at her for a few minutes, then drove off laughing.

 

Alex mockingly shook his head as he walked across the crosswalk toward her. He kind of inwardly felt bad as he looked at the large figure laying on the sidewalk shakily picking up her belongings on the ground. He sighed as he bent down to pick up the books, pencils, loose leaf paper, and other items to mistakenly bump into her soft big pale white hand, which certainly dwarfed his. He hurriedly took his hand back as he glanced upwards to shockingly see her sad hazel eyes firmly looking right back at him.

 

"Sorry..." Alex murmured, because he felt bad seeing her like this. He was rewarded with a grimace and her eyes darting to the side to avoid his, which made him feel kind of bad. He was just about to stretch out his hand to comfort her, but one of the other athlete seniors and his girlfriend pulled up at the crosswalk.

 

"What's up Alex! Looks like you're helping out the Red Yeti again." The senior jock said, giving Alex, who took a quick glimpse at Barrie, a teasing look as Barrie was depressingly looking down while her pale white face turned a little red.

 

"Very funny Jay. You know I always help people out. Anyway, what's up. I see football practice is over. Had a good work out?" Alex said, trying to ignore Barrie's bleak expression as he diverted his attention to Jay and his girlfriend in the car.

 

"Lol! We all know you are everyone's little angel at school, but like you really shouldn't hang around or help out Big Foot. You might get fleas or something lol!" Jay's girlfriend said, giggling with her boyfriend Jay laughing with her.

 

"Lol! Big Foot! That's a good one! Anyway, later Alex. See you tomorrow!"  Jay said.

 

"Later Alex." Jay's girlfriend said.

 

Then, they sped off into the distance leaving a depressed Barrie still sprawled on the ground and Alex feeling kind of bad as he stifled his laughter inside. He took a quick glance at Barrie seeing the sore sight of her fumbling around the ground for her things. He could see the tears building up in her hazel eyes as they both made contact.

 

"Why are you still here?" Barrie spitefully asked, seeing Alex cringe a little from her leaning upwards to bear down on him, which made her feel kind of good.

 

"I...I was just trying..." Alex stammered, but was interrupted by Barrie snatching her belongings from his hand, causing him to loose his balance to fall on the ground beneath her. He tried to catch hisself, but he mistakenly had grabbed onto her black tights clad warm thighs instead, so he hurriedly took his hands back, which made him fall even more awkward to make his head crash into her lap.  

 

His vision was blurred dark and all he could smell was a slightly musky womanly scent along with a honeysuckle fragrance. He grunted as he groggily sat up, then realized where his face just was as he stared at her crotch. He gawked for a brief second, then  hurriedly backpedaled away with his hands as he reluctantly gazed up at her seeing one of her eyebrows agitatedly raised while she icily gazed down at him.

 

"M...my bad Barrie! Honest! I did not do it on purpose! When you snatched your belongings from me, I lost my balance! Honest! I am really sorry! Please don't look at me like that..." Alex stammered, holding his hands up to convey his sincerity and mistake, but it seemed not to be working because Barrie was still icily staring down at him.

 

Chapter 2: We Used To Be Friends by Confused
Author's Notes:

Alex tries to appease Barrie, which succeeds for little while. Barrie finds out she enjoys and misses Alex's company. Barrie is later emotionally startled as well as hurt by Alex, who reveals some of the reasons why he they are no longer friends or close to each other.

 

 

 


"Does it really take all that? If you mistakenly fell, you just fell. Why are wildly waving your hands about and hurriedly backpedaling away from me? Do I disgust you that much? Am I that much of a monster to you! What is it, huh? Tell me! Am I a mobile infectious disease or something Alex?" Barrie hysterically said, gazing at Alex trembling a little from her gaze as he unconsciously put a little more space between them.

 

Alex loosely gazed at Barrie thinking about how he overreacted to being close to her, even though he mistakenly fell on her forbidden area. If it was one of his friends he would have just fell on it, they would have laughed it off and probably make a joke out of it. He probably did overreact a little, but could Barrie really be compared to his friends? After all, she was his socially awkward neighbor, who he has known for numerous years. It's just that they were not close like that. They have chatted several times and hung out a lot, yet not really as friends, but as people who have problems with their parents, so they reach out and help each other. 

 

His eyes focused as he gazed over her big black gothic like boots, thick calves and thighs, bountiful chest that was almost hidden by her loose long cut up sleeve white shirt with a silver design on the front, her supple graceful pale white neck, and her above average face as her hazel eyes darted back and forth looking at him and impatiently waiting for an answer. He looked over her pink lips that stood out against her pale white skin, her dainty nose, her impatient hazel eyes, her eyebrows that looked as if they were perfectly etched onto her face, and her luscious fiery red auburn hair while a few strands floated in the wind.

 

"I really don't think monsters can be as beautiful as you." Alex quietly said, yet Barrie still heard him and could not believe what he just said as her eyes became big as she gawked him.

 

"What did you just say?!!" Barrie exclaimed,  raising her body up as she pressed her hands against the ground as she moved forward to make sure she heard him correctly.

 

"Uhm...I...I like said sorry! Uhm...I'm sorry for overreacting! Peace? We're good?" Alex stammered, avoiding eye contact while blushing a little as Barrie looked him over, then surprisingly smiled.

 

"Whatever midget." She said, taking off her book bag to put her belongings inside as Alex hung his head.

 

"I am not midget...you are just too tall." Alex murmured, hearing Barrie giggle at him, which caused to get a little upset and embarrassed as well. He dusted himself off as he hurriedly got up off the ground. He started to walk at a brisk pace towards home to avoid being around Barrie, however it was meaningless due to her long legs. He grimaced as he watched and heard her come up right beside him. He hoped she would keep on walking home as she usually does for he would not have to feel so awkward by being next to her, but she slowed down once she got beside him to walk at his pace.

 

They walked past a few blocks in silence without saying anything to each other, but the sound of cars driving by, kids playing, a few dogs barking, and a few birds chirping. For whatever reason, Alex actually found them walking together is kind of soothing and he does not feel that weird out of place feeling he felt earlier. He smiled as he inwardly thought that he would not mind this lasting forever. He glanced up at Barrie beside him to surprisingly see her fondly gazing down at him with a slight gleam of sweat on her forehead, which made him blush as he quickly turned his head while he sped up his pace, but Barrie was still relaxingly walking beside him.

 

"Uhm...it is kind of hot out today, don't you think?" Alex said, giving up the idea of running away to hide his embarrassment from her, so he made small talk.

 

"Yeah, it is kind of hot, but why are you complaining Shorty? You are walking in my shadow. I am the one soaking up all the sun." She teasingly said, stunning Alex with her sweet voice. He blankly blinks up at her a few times, then quickly turns his head when he sees her impish knowing smile she is giving him.

 

"Well, thanks for being my umbrella.  By the way, could you move forward just a little bit? I feel a little of the sun is on my forehead." He teasingly said, hearing her giggle while saying "oh, really!" 

 

They made small talk for awhile until they arrived at  Barrie's house. Alex quickly said, "Bye!", for he was in hurry to get away from her due to strange way she was gazing down at him, so he was about to keep walking, but Barrie was blocking his path on the sidewalk with her full figured 6'3 frame towering right over him as she amusingly gazed down at him.

 

"So Alex, like where are you going?" She teasingly asked, seeing Alex confusingly look up at her and cautiously take a few steps back.

 

"Uhm...home. Why?" Alex confusingly ask, seeing Barrie's amused expression plastered on her face.

 

"Well, I wanted you to come over to eat for we could you know, chill and talk more." She said, gazing firmly down at Alex, who was nervously shuffling his feet from her gaze.

 

"I would love to come over Barrie, but you have to study for that Calculus exam you failed last year for you can pass and also, I need to get back home anyway." Alex hurriedly gave a nervous rebuttal, shuffling his feet as nervously saw Barrie arch her eyebrow.


"You do not have to worry about it. I did not take the test or my classes seriously because I was still mourning over my grandma last year. I just went to school for I would not become a shut in. Plus, I am the one who tutored you in Calculus amongst all the other things I have tutored you in. Anyway, it's not like you got anything better to do. You probably do not even have anything good to eat." She matter of factly said, seeing Alex crinkle his eyebrows as he thought of reply to avoid going to her house as she tried not to laugh at him.


"I do have something to eat. I was going eat a pack of ramen noodles. Also, you most likely was going to stop by and give me something to eat anyway, so why do I have to come over?" Alex hesitantly said, trying to think of something to say to tell her no, but he could not think of anything.

 

"First of all, ramen noodles is not fulfilling food and it also is not healthy. Secondly, you just proved my point. Almost everyday, I come over to your house to give you a plate of food and you hardly ever invite me in. The only time that we hangout now is when I am tutoring you at the library or when you need help moving something in your house, then you find an excuse to leave or an excuse to get me to leave. When we were younger, we used to hangout together all the time. Everyone used to say you were my shadow...what happened between us?" She started off jokingly, then got emotionally serious as she put her hands on her hips as she awaited for an answer seeing Alex nervously gaze up at her as he opened and closed his mouth several times.

 

I...you...ugh! Sorry! It's...just you turned into a different person when your grandma died last year. When I started high school, I was actually looking forward to seeing you...it's just I didn't know you were a...uhm well, social outcast and target of humility for everyone at school. I already knew you had problems academically wise, but I did not it flooded over to your social life too. I wanted to talk or become close to you, but I was and still am in the popular hierarchy at school and I do not want anything to change it. I am already five feet tall, I do not want to make myself a public target of ridicule at school...by being around you to much. Sorry..."  Alex hesitantly said, drooping shoulders while avoiding eye contact with Barrie as she loosely gazed down at him in disbelief.

 

"I cannot believe you actually said and felt that way about me! I...I have always like took care of after your parents died and even persuaded your caseworker for child services with my mother to let you stay in your parents house and let us act as a fill in for your guardian until you come of age, since your coworker was a friend of the family. I have been your emotional and physical support, since the end of your third grade year and you are now telling me that you cast me aside because of my social class in high school! I can not like, believe this! All the dinners I made you, coaxing you when you have nightmares about being alone, cleaning up your scrapes and bruises, and tutoring you 'the so called genius' everyone raves on and on about! Ugh! I really ought to beat to beat the shit out of you!" She angrily exclaimed, stepping towards Alex a few times as he fearfully edged back away from her and shook under her gaze. She found his actions comically cute, but she was to upset with him right now to tease him or laugh.

 

"Wait! Barrie, please calm down! It's not like I completely avoid you!" Alex hurriedly exclaimed, holding his hands up at her to protest and calm her down, but it was not working.

 

"You little prick! You want me to calm down! Huh?!! You probably just hung around me at those few times at school because you felt sorry, isn't that right you little prick?!!" She angrily exclaimed, prodding him in his chest as he tried to avoid her and cower, which made her inwardly feel good for some strange reason seeing him fearfully gaze up at her.

 

"I...I...I..." He fearfully stammered, but was interrupted by Barrie's icy glare and voice.

 

"You! You! You what?!! Huh?!! Say something!" She angrily exclaimed, seeing Alex lip quiver as she prodded him. 

 

Alex fearfully gazed at Barrie as he flailed his arms desperately to get her to stop and try to calm her down, but it was not working. He was hoping that one of the neighbors would come outside and help him, but no one came. They were most likely all on vacation or a few might be at work, but that was not relevant at this point because Barrie's prods and pokes were becoming more and more heavy as anger seem to incite further as she icily gazed down at him with tears starting to form in her eyes. He inwardly felt bad, for he knew he did her wrong and there was not that many definitive excuses for his actions. His fearful gaze started to turn to a pained one as he gazed up at her flushed red face as she glared at him and prodded him.

 

Perhaps it was because he was not watching his step as he backed away from her or her forceful pokes, but he awkwardly tripped backwards as he painfully fell down on his butt and back as the back of his head solidly landed on the grass in her lawn. His vision darkened for a few seconds as he started to see a myriad of different lights in his blurred vision, then surprisingly saw the huge sigh of Barrie towering over him as she icily and amusingly glared down at him with one of her huge black gothic boots clad feet on either side of him while he smelled a not to pleasant odor lingering out of them, which made him unconsciously crinkle his nose as he hesitantly ran his eyes along her left boot to her thick shapely calves and thighs to her crotch where his gaze uncomfortably stayed for few seconds as he felt a weird feeling come over him, then moved his gaze upward.

 

He could see her pale white flesh of her slight stomach pudge through the opening revealed between her shirt and black tights as he hurriedly moved his gaze as he blushed a little to see her two large mounds protruding from the inside her shirt while the sun reflected off of the silver design on her shirt to glimmer, which caused a slight stir in his nether region for some reason, but he did not notice. He tried gazing up her towering figure to see her face while his body kept sending signals to his brain about his dull aches, but he could not see her face due to her bulging breast. The weird feeling he was having started to sen an even stronger signal as he notice his joggers and boxers were a little uncomfortable as he vaguely gaze up at her towering form.

 

Barrie was feeling kind of bad at the moment for making Alex fall, but she was still to angry to really care. She still could not believe he purposely avoided her due to the childish antics of schools hierarchy. She moved forward as she placed a foot on either side of him as she stood over him while thinking for a few seconds about what should she do to him as she loosely gazed off to the distance, but could not really think of anything because she was so angry at him. She mockingly shook her head at herself as she lowered gaze to angrily glare down at him, but realized she could not see him due to her breast, which unconsciously made her grin as her nipples grew stiff a little bit and her thighs quaked for some reason. 

 

Causing her to shuffle her feet as she heard a gasp beneath her. She felt kind of bad, hoping she did not step on him because she did not feel that she did as she was about to step back, but stopped herself as she saw Alex appear in her view using his hands and arms to backpedal back for he could get up. Some of her anger eased away as she saw his comical display, but it rapidly returned when they both happened to make eye contact and she saw Alex angrily glare up at her. She was visibly taken back as she saw his angry expression as she felt rage kindle inside of her.

 

'How dare he glare up at me like that after he admitted he avoided and felt sorry for me! After all things I have done for him! So what! I mistakenly made him fall...not like I did it on purpose. Plus, it was logical for me to overreact after hearing what he said! So, whoopty doo! He fell! What?!! He is still glaring up at me! Oh, since he is so freaking upset, I will give him something to really be freaking angry about.'

 

Chapter 3: The Scars of Hidden Pain by Confused
Author's Notes:

Barrie takes out her frustration on Alex while she feels a pleasant uncomfortable feeling from doing it. She is stunned as Alex reveal the hidden pain of their past friendship and makes a heart wretching decision that they need to keep their distance from each other. Alex realizes... 

 

 

 

 


Alex laid uncomfortably on the ground for quite a few minutes as he confusingly gazed up at Barrie while his body dully ached and he felt a strange feeling. He tried to shift his body, but realized Barrie's heel of one of her boots was standing on part of his shirt as he mockingly inwardly criticized his patheticness for being in a situation, such as this. He knew he kind of deserved it, but it did not make it any less humiliating got him.

 

Alex stumbled from his thoughts as he felt and saw Barrie shift above him. He curiously gazed up at her and saw that he was still not able to see her face as she shifted. He was unbeknownst entranced with the towering view of her lovely figure as she shifted her curvaceous body while he thought in the back of his mind that she must be moving to help him up. He was also thinking about how scary she is once she gets mad and that he would never piss her off again, intentionally or not as he waited for her to help him up, but stopped his thoughts once he saw her thick shapely thigh raise upwards as it shifted over him.

 

What is she doing...

 

He stopped thinking as he saw her raise her black tights, which were hugging her thick calf as he scarily saw the dirty scuffed sole of her huge boot raised up and inwardly cringed as it momentarily hovered above him. He watched as her foot slowly came back down and realized the destination was the side of his stomach. He frightenedly gasped as he hurriedly backed up with his elbows, arms, and hands to relievedly sigh once he saw her foot sink to land on the ground where he just was momentarily after he shifted his body to the side. He mockingly shook his head at himself as he was about to get up, but stopped as he and Barrie made eye contact. He was startled and surprised when he saw she was still icily staring at him, but that was not the surprising thing. No, the surprising thing was the amused expression plastered on her face as she icily glared down at him.

 

She...she finds humiliating me amusing? I am just a muse for entertainment as she vents her anger out on me. I...she...I cannot...

 

He could not believe this...well rather her as he confusingly gazed up at her thinking she was just teasing him, but she still was icily staring down at him with the same amused expression plastered on her face. He felt anger build up inside of him as his confused gaze turned into a hateful glare as he gritted his teeth to stare at her. He was just about to give her a piece of his mind until he uncomfortably saw arch both of her eyebrows upward while her gaze turned into a confusing contemplative one, then rapidly turned into a gaze that was even more so icy than before as he felt his soul freeze and both his mind and body scream for him to hide somewhere while watching an angry scowl form on her face.

 

He was just about to get up and frightenedly run away from her, but he saw out of the corner of his eye, her quickly raising her left leg up as her huge boot speedily approached him while his torso was raised slightly off of the ground. He painfully grunted as her surprisingly heavy foot firmly landed on his chest to almost cover his entire torso as he was roughly forced back against the ground. He could not believe she was doing this to him as he fearfully gazed at her huge boot studded with rhinestones and spikes while there was several buckles strewn all over it as a pungent odor lingered from it as it firmly pressed down onto his chest and a little bit of her foot odor wafted regretfully in his nostrils as he crinkled them and shook his head vigorously side to side to hopefully make the smell go away while he vehemently struggled under her foot. He angrily stopped shaking his head for the smell would not go away as he angrily glared up at her as he struggled under her huge foot while the pressure her huge boot exuded on him was causing his body to dully ache.

 

"You little prick! How dare you glare up at me! If you want something to be angry about, I will you give you something to be freaking angry about! That's right! Struggle!" Barrie angrily said, feeling Alex fruitlessly struggle under her foot as she watched him angrily glare up at her. She felt kind of bad for what she was doing to him, but seeing him angrily glare up at her, caused her to ignore all her misgivings about what she was doing as her thighs quaked for whatever reason, which she ignored as her anger ignited even further.

 

"What's wrong shorty? Are you mad at me because you cannot go anywhere or make up a fake excuse to get rid of me now, huh? You have to admit I am such good friend! Even after knowing you used me and was only around me because you felt sorry for me, yet I am still taking out time for I can be with you 'outside' of your busy 'social life' for I won't 'embarrass' you! Aren't I such a good friend, Alex?!!" Barrie practically yelled, bringing her foot down on him even further as she applied little more of her weight on it to hear him him grunt and let out a small moan out in pain as he stopped glaring up at her to give her a pained look.

 

"B...Barrie please! You are hurting me! I said I was sorry! What more do you want from me!" Alex desperately groans, grunting from the heavy weight of Barrie's huge boot as he felt his chest was caving in while giving her a pained look.

 

"Oh poor shorty! Is my little prick Alex in pain! Oh no! He can't bear the 'weight' of his actions. And here I thought he could bear the weight of my big ole foot! Well too freaking bad! How do you like being my footrest, you little prick?" She mockingly exclaimed, gazing down at Alex downcast pained expression as he tried to turn his his head to avoid eye contact with her, but she shifted her foot on his chest to use the toe section of her boots to prevent him from turning his head, which made her experience a pleasant confusing feeling as he helplessly gazed up at her while she unconsciously brushed her hand against her crotch, which sent tingles throughout her entire body.

 

Alex was depressingly at an all time low at this moment as he watched Barrie's spiteful face as she angrily yelled at him. He was more upset at himself than her for he was too pathetically weak and small to do anything about the situation as he painfully grunted from the weight of her huge boot and  stopped his fruitless struggling as he hopelessly gazed up at her searching for just small morsel of remorse for doing this to him in her eyes, but depressingly found none. Tears started to come to his eyes as she angrily yelled down at him and a few bits her spit flew out of her mouth to disgustingly rain down on his face as he felt flood of emotion flood out from the deep recesses inside in.

 

"I said I was sorry Barrie! I know I was wrong....but I cannot believe you are doing this to me. Agh! It's not like I ever meant to purposefully hurt you. I would never do something like that...to you. And it's not like me avoiding you is all my fault! Some of the blame falls onto you as well!" Alex emotionally exclaimed, grunting out in pain a few times as he saw Barrie mockingly sneer down at him.

 

"Oh, so you 'know' that 'you' were 'wrong' now! And I am suppose to feel sorry for getting even with you because you did not mean to hurt me on purpose, huh?  What is it little Alex? Huh? Just explain to me how you avoiding and also using me was partially my fault! I am all ears, you little prick!" Barrie spitefully roared, adding a little more weight on Alex's chest to see him writhe and grown in pain as he depressingly and doubtfully looked up at her.

 

"Ahh! Ugh! Barrie please...AGH!" Alex yelled, only getting a response of her adding more weight as her huge boot pressed down on his chest while she imploringly and angrily glared down at him.

 

"You know what! Fuck you! Take all of your anger out on me! I am too pathetically small and weak to do anything to you, but you can't do anything to anyone at school when they tease, mock, or pull pranks on you, so you are just going to take your anger out on me, since you cannot do anything to them, huh! You know you are so fucked up in the head! I knew you were messed up mentally when your mother died the year before last of leukemia and you started to mentally antagonize and bully me about my height, but I stuck with you because I knew how it feels to loose someone when you desperately want them here with you. However your mentally antagonizing of me just kept getting worse and worse, especially after last year when your grandma died!" Alex angrily and emotionally exclaimed, seeing Barrie glare daggers down at him as her expression became more and more upset.

 

"Shut up! Shut Up! SHUT UP!" Barrie angrily roared, raising her foot up to angrily step down on Alex, but saw his scared pained expression gazing up at her and fiercely stomped her foot down on the ground beside his face instead as she saw him fearfully tremble when her foot landed.


"N...no! You are going to listen to me for once! I was still kind of happy being around you even though you were tormenting me because I knew you just needed an outlet for your emotional pain and I was happy being that for you, until your mental antagonizing of me started to turn physical after your grandma died. I grew to be too uncomfortable or scared to be around you alone, so I started avoiding you a little and meeting you at public place to hangout or study! When this following school year came around and I was now starting to go to the same high school as you, I was so happy! I thought we could go back to being the way we used to be, but on the first day I arrived at school, I saw an upperclassmen making fun of you as your face displayed a depressing painful look. I felt pain for you as a friend, not pity, so I hurriedly walked over to you, but you shoved me out of the way and the back of my head banged up against a locker while you stormed off, not even looking or saying anything to me! I thought you were just hurt, so I blew it off. A teacher saw what you did to me and explained how you flunked the eleventh grade twice and you were just a troublesome student they have to put up with, but I thought different! Yet, I was surprised to find out the smartest person I have ever met and a person I thought as my friend, flunked twice and did not even bother to personally tell me! I had to find out from someone else!" Alex angrily exclaimed, seeing Barrie eyes water as she parted her lips several times.


"I...I...I did..." Barrie emotionally stammered, confusingly gazing down at Alex as her loosely gazed at him while tears started to form in her eyes.


"I blew it off. I told myself you were still mourning and suffering from the deaths of your mother and grandma, so that's why you were probably held back and you also was to embarrassed to tell me. I searched for you the whole day and later on found out that you had spent the day in the bathroom crying from some girls gossiping in the hallway. 'I' felt bad for not being there for you, so when you came out the bathroom after school had ended and almost everyone had gone home, I was right there waiting on you. I tried to talk and comfort you, but you shoved me on the ground, then stepped over me as if I did not exist. Yes, you brought food over later on that day, but you did not address what you did earlier and you threw the plate of food at me, then stormed off. It's not I gave up and did not try! Even after that, I still tried to comfort you, but you pushed me 'physically' and 'emotionally' away each time." Alex angrily exclaimed, gazing up at Barrie's tear filled eyes as she kept opening and closing her mouth.


"I...I did not know...I was not aware..I..." Barrie stammered, not knowing how to feel anymore as all her anger disappeared as she confusingly gazed down at Alex, who was angrily gazing up at her.

 

"Yes, you are right for once, Barrie! You do not know! Do you know how painful it is seeing someone you really care about day in and day out in pain, but they will not let you help them? You are right though! I did use you and I happily did! You bringing food over or helping out around the house was the only way for us to interact without you ignoring or hurting me! Yes, I stopped seeking you out at school!  Yes, I stopped hanging out with you! And yes, I avoided you a lot! But, you made me do it!!!" Alex angrily and emotionally yelled up at her, seeing Barrie loosely gaze down at him with a loose expression that caused him to feel even more pained for giving her more grief. He could not bear to look up at her any longer, so he shamefully turned his head.


I should have just silently suffered. I know Barrie did not intentionally do those things...

 

"Barrie...look...I..." Alex hesitantly said, but stopped when he felt something fall on his lips. He reflexively licked lips as he felt something wet and also salty. 

 

'Agh! What was that? Huh?'

 

Another wet drop fell on his nose, which followed by another landing almost in his eye as he looked up to surprisingly see Barrie silently crying. He laid there on the ground gawking up at her as her tears continued to steadily fall on him. He felt bad as he watched her cry and was torn about what he should do. His gaze turned hesitant as he gingerly reached out to touch her leg to let her know he is here for her.

 

Barrie was emotionally hurting. She knew that all the things that Alex just angrily told her were true. She was not aware she was doing all of those things until he had angrily told her, which made her aware of her actions. She had caused their friendship to break apart, not Alex. She silently cried as she thought of each time when they were alone, how she would physically and mentally abuse him to make herself feel better. She did not take is feelings in consideration at all or think about their friendship from his point of view. Now, she has another wound on her already scarred heart as she vehemently cried as she bear herself up inwardly.

 

Huh?

 

She felt something touch her leg and reflexively moved it a little bit as she gazed down to see what was on her through her blurry eyesight. She saw Alex shakily remove his hand from her leg as she unconsciously moved it a little while he cautiously backed away from her with his hands.

 

Alex...he...he is really scared of me? Am I really a monster? I...I...

 

Alex heart stopped when he felt Barrie's leg move under his touch and fearfully backed away as he remembered what happened earlier when her huge boot painfully pressed down on his chest while she gazed down him icily with her amused hazel eyes. He did not want the previous frightful event to reoccur as he cautiously viewed her from afar, when he finally thought he backed safely away from her to let out a relieved sigh once he saw she was not coming after him. His frightened nerves had relievedly calmed down, but was replaced deep shame once he pained depressing look Barrie was giving him as she loosely gazed at him while silently crying.

 

"Barrie...I...I" Alex guiltily stammered, but stopped because he could not find the right words to say to her as he watched her body briefly tremble from his voice and her gaze turned to a searching gaze awaiting for him to say something or basically anything to make her feel even the slightest bit better from the guilt she was feeling.

 

Barrie searchingly gazed at Alex for what could seem like a long time as they both held eye contact with each other until he shamefully bowed his head because he could not bear her gaze any longer. She thought he would look back up eventually to say something as she waited while both her heart and bod started to grow heavier at each passing second. Her tears started to fall more rapidly as she inwardly mockingly scolded herself about what did she think would happen. She hesitantly broke her gaze away from Alex as she slowly and depressingly started walking to her house.

 

Huh? Footsteps? Is someone coming?


Alex put aside his depressed feelings to gaze up to confusingly find Barrie depressingly walking to her house parallel to him. He confusingly watched her depressingly walk parallel to him without even sparing him a glance, which made him feel even more ashamed and pained than he already felt as he watched her depressingly drag her feet. He did not want her to leave like this. It was awkward as well unbearable for him to see her go as he felt a great barrier being cast up between them. He longingly looked at her back not knowing what to say or do to make her not leave him.  He painfully watched as the distance grew between them more and more as he kept opening and closing his mouth, but not any remotely resembling sounds came out while she had almost made it to her door. For some reason, he felt once she makes it inside her house and she closes her door, he would be locked out her heart forever as he felt a stabbing pain in his heart.

 

I...she...I do not want her to leave! I..she...she is my...what is she to me?!! What is wrong with me? I really don't care about what's wrong with me...I...I just want to be with her?


Alex confusingly snapped out of his thoughts as he speedily ran to Barrie, who had just made it on her porch. He depressingly watched as he speedily ran towards her as she put her key in the door, thinking that he would not make it. Something changed inside of him as he feeling overcome him as he dramatically sped up and made it to her just as she had opened her door to step in. He crashed into her back and tightly wrapped his arms around her as he felt her body tremble from his touch while they fell and a gasped escaped her lips. He enjoyed the warm sensation of her body as she turned around in his grasp as they fell to confusingly surprisingly gaze down at his pained expression as he gazed up at her. Alex's face comfortably landed on Barrie's lap with a thud as he heard Barrie let out a slight kind of erotic moan from above while his legs overlapped with hers as he embarrassingly caught a whiff of her womanly musk through the confines of her black tights.

 

Chapter 4: Confused Feelings by Confused
Author's Notes:

Alex reaches Barrie and they have a heart jeering moment while also confused with their feelings and relationship with each other. Things grow rather awkward when Alex is aroused...

 

 


Barrie sobbingly murmured a few inaudible words to Alex once she saw depressingly lower his gaze to avoid eye contact with her. She dully stood there imploringly gazing down Alex as she looked for any sign of movement or sign of acknowledgement, but depressingly did not find any. 

 

Alex...he...he must really hate me...

 

She bit her lip to silence her crying as she turned away from Alex for she could not bear standing there anymore feeling the deep aching stabbing in her heart as he laid there crumpled on the ground before her with his head down. She silently wept as she grasped a stir of false hope inside of her to steal one last glance at him and was depressed to see that he still had his head bowed down in shame. 

 

Is he too hurt by me to not even try to get rid of this painful wall building up between us? I..do not want this! First my mother, then my grandma, now this! Like, why does everything go wrong in my life! Ugh! 


She mockingly shook her head as she started to depressingly walk to her house while she was to ashamed of herself to even spare a glance at Alex. The crumple image of him on the ground as they gazed upon each other's eyes, then Alex lowering his gaze replays over and over in her mind as she  depressingly drag her feet up on to her porch. 


She sighed once she was on her porch as she inwardly decided that she will keep her distance away from Alex from now on for she cannot hurt him anymore. She begrudgingly reached inside her breast to fetch her house key as she heard the sound of hurried footsteps and thought it was one of the kids from the neighborhood playing, which she ignored. She fumbled with putting the key in the door to unlock it for it was like the door or rather she did not want to unlock it. She felt regret as she finally managed to get the door opened and was about to step inside, when all of a sudden she felt something knock her forward to cause her to stumble and gasp from the suddenness as she tried to latch onto her doorway to stop herself from falling while she felt someone arms warmly embrace her from behind, which caused her body to tremble a little. She was confused and startled as she managed to turn around once she had almost regained her balance to surprisingly see Alex gazing up at her with a pained expression, which caused her to confusingly gasp and murmur as she surprisingly removed her hand from the doorway to start falling again along with Alex.

 

She fell to ground onto her now sore bottom with a thud as she felt a weird pleasurable feeling course from her body from below. She lowered her gaze as she looked down in confusion to see Alex head on her crotch as he let out a dull moan in pain. She bewilderedly gazed down at him confused about what was happening as she saw him groggily raise his head from her lap while he placed his hands on her inner thighs to help raise himself up, causing her to involuntary let out a slight erotic moan from the warmth of his sudden touch. She blushed as she confusingly gazed down at him.

 

"Ehm...uh...Alex! What are you..." Barrie slightly moaned, but stopped as her cheeks flushed a greater tinge of red muffling a moan once she felt Alex  tighten his grip on her inner thighs as he bashfully gazed up at her as they made eye contact.

 

"P...please do not lock me out of your heart...and leave me. I am sorry for earlier...just...just don't leave me." Alex emotionally said, seeing Barrie loosely gaze down at him in confusion with a her face red in what he though anger from knocking her down as he inwardly cringed as he prepared himself for the worst.


Fortunately, he was relieved to see something else happen, but also surprised as Barrie wrapped her long arms around him to pull him to her warm bosom. He breathed in her honeysuckle aroma along with her womanly scent as he embarrassingly nestled his head in her breast while he entered their warm plush comfort and wished to stay in her embrace forever.

 

Barrie's was flushed red as she embarrassingly enjoyed the feeling of Alex's head nestled between her breast as well as the warmth of his body. She was still confused on their relationship on where they stand in each other's heart, but she cast the thought aside as just enjoyed the feeling of them embracing each other.

 

Alex was enjoying Barrie's embrace while he confusingly wondered what was she to him in his mind. He stumbled out of his thoughts as he felt Barrie pull him further into her bosom and his snuggled further into her breast as he heard her muffle a slight moan. He was wondering what was going on with her as his senses were being pleasantly overwhelmed by her scent, warmth, and plush body. 

 

He was bashfully embarrassed as he felt her warm thigh pressed up against his awakening member through the confines of his joggers while he let an involuntary moan out that was muffled in the valley of her breast. He could have sworn he felt the hardening of her areola as her body shifted.

 

Barrie was enjoying Alex's warmth as she pulled him even further into her bosom while she turned slightly hot as her nipples started to harden. She bit her lip in order to keep herself to stop moaning out as she heard Alex murmur something from inside her bosom and also uncomfortable prodding of something into her inner thigh. She embarrassingly thought about what was wrong with her, then stumbled out of her thoughts once something told her to look up.

 

Her face burned red when she saw there was a group of elementary kids with backpacks on gawking at her and Alex on the sidewalk in front of her house. She hurriedly took her arms from around Alex as she for whatever wrapped her legs around Alex as she moved back from inside the doorway to into her house with her hands, reeling in Alex along with her. She quickly unwrapped her legs from around Alex as she absentmindedly knocked him down onto his back while reaching over him to hurriedly close her door. She relievedly let out sigh as he face turned a greater tinge of red as she thought of the little kids outside that were staring at her. She raised to bashfully bury her face within it.

 

Alex grunted from the sheer weight of Barrie on top of him. Her big plush, yet firm behind took up his entire torso as he gazed up at the magnificent view of her above him. He watched her breast bulging behind her white shirt that seemed to be becoming bigger and bigger, then strikingly realized her breast were just coming toward him as she raised her behind up off of him. He muffled a cry out to her, but it lost in the valley of her breast. Luckily and surprisingly sadly also, the plush comfort of her breast suffocating him did not happen for that long as he watched her sit up after he heard the door slam shut behind him. He watched as she sat back up to hide her face in her hands as she lowered her plush behind back on him, but this time a little further back. He involuntary let out a rather loud moan in pleasure and pain once her behind landed firmly on his crotch.

 

Did he just say something?


Barrie lowered her hands from her face to confusingly gaze down at Alex, who was avoiding her gaze to stare off to the side. She arched one of her eyebrows up in irritation.

 

Like really... I thought we moved past that, yet he still can't bear to make eye contact with me. I...I am getting sick of...


Barrie shifted her body arched her body downwards look Alex  straight in his eyes as she got ready to forcedly turn his his head for he can make eye contact with her, but stopped once she saw and also vividly heard Alex open his mouth to let out a rather loud moan as he embarrassingly avoided eye contact with her and raised his hands to cover his face.

 

"Alex...are you okay?" Barrie confusingly asked, feeling something rather uncomfortable stiffly prodded into her right butt cheek, but assumed it was just Alex trying to get away from her.

 

"Barrie...please...please get off of me..." Alex exasperatedly said, feeling entirely embarrassed as well as ashamed of his body right now.


Barrie crinkled her eyebrows at Alex as she got up and realized he looked rather cute laying on the floor beneath her with his face hidden in his hands. She was wondering if she hurt him, was he crying, or angry because he still was avoiding eye contact with her as well as laying on the ground squirming a little, then she startling noticed there was a rather big bulge in his nether region in joggers as well as a small damp spot.

 

Is Alex attracted to me? He did say there never could be a monster as beautiful as me earlier... Does he like...

 

"Alex... Do you...uhm...you know...like me?" Barrie hesitantly asked, yet did not get a vocal response, but did see Alex shudder below her when she asked the question.

 

Alex wished he could disappear for the moment, especially after he heard Barrie's question, which caused him to involuntarily shudder. He shameful ignored her question as he thought of things to make almost full erection go down while hearing Barrrie let out a sigh above him. He felt the ground under him rumble a little bit as he weirdly afterwards also felt warm air blowing on his hands and smell familiar scent. He curiously took his hands down to see Barrie amusingly staring down at him. He was about to hurriedly cover his face again, but Barrie grabbed his hands to entwine them in hers to put them inside of hers, then made him stretch his arms out well above his head to lay them against the floor as he felt her warm breath on his cheek as he turned his head to avoid her gaze.

 

"Alex... You are not answering the question. A girl can get offended, you know. Tell me Alex. Do you like me?" Barrie sultrily whispered down into Alex's ear, hearing him meekly murmur for her to please let him go afterwards while she pleasantly saw him involuntary tremble from her voice as well as her warm breath. 

 

Alex was wishing for Barrie to let him go as he trembled from her warm breath on his ear while feeling his nether regions start to reawaken again. He embarrassingly tried to struggle a little bit, but he went no where. He listened to Barrie delightfully giggle into his ear at his fruitless attempts to to get away from her. He knew it was hopeless to get away from her without her consent, but he was too desperately embarrassed to listen to logic.

 

Huh? Why won't he answer me? Does he not like me...no, that's not it. Is he embarrassed? Ugh! I am so stupid! 

 

Alex cringed as he felt Barrie stir above him, then relievedly sighed once he felt her let go of his hands. He slightly turned his head to curiously, yet cautiously gaze up at her as she raised up off of the ground onto her feet, while he blushed as they briefly made eye contact with each other to see her impishly stick her pink tongue out at him, then turn around to walk away. He raised himself up onto his elbows as he captivatedly watched her saunter off in the direction of her kitchen. He waited for a few seconds to make sure she was gone, then raced to her bathroom to readjust himself.

 

Barrie went in the direction of the kitchen to make Alex and her something to eat, but her curiosity got the better of her, so snuck out the kitchen trough the other entrance to get to the hallway with the guest bathroom. She snuck to the opening of the hallway to peek out at Alex as she smirkingly watched him cautiously gaze in the direction of the kitchen for her. She watched him cautiously stand up to start hurriedly tip toeing in her direction as she noticed his bulging bulge as he kept adjusting his waistband as he tip toed. Her face tinged red as she turned her head and also inwardly chastised herself for being a perv, then hurriedly sneaked inside the guest bathroom to hide behind the bathroom door.

 

Alex was great discomfort as he hurriedly sneaked to the bathroom. He tried thinking of practically everything to get him to go limp, but it was not working as he felt his cock pulsating while images of Barrie towering over him and also dominating him popped into his mind. 

 

What in the world is wrong with me? Agh!

 

Alex hurriedly went in the bathroom and hurriedly shut the door behind him without looking back, then hurriedly pulled his pants and boxers down to free his raging member as looked down at it with a confused pained expression. He hurriedly walked over to the toilet to piss in order to make himself limp, but not anything would come out. He couldn't jerk off thinking of Barrie because it would be...well, wrong. He also couldn't jerk off period in his friends house because it would go against his principles. He angrily let out a groan in exasperation as he angrily, but lightly hit his erect package to stupidly cause his own-self to let an involuntary moan in pain and almost fall down, yet was saved by him grasping onto the sides of the sink. He bleakly turned faucet on as he flushed his face with the rushing warm water and his bulging member kept bobbing up against the sink, then he turned the water off as he tilted his gaze upwards to view himself in the mirror.

 

"Alex what is wrong with you! You cannot be attracted to Barrie. It's wrong and also an insult to for all the years her and her family looked after you. You should...you should..." Alex mockingly said to himself, not being able to look his own self in the eyes while he felt his heart flutter as images of Barrie popped up into his mind once more to cause him to exasperatedly sigh out.

 

"What can I do... Agh! It's quite painful! I...I... Huh? What's that?" Alex said aloud to himself, hearing a muffled sound in the bathroom. He confusingly gazed on either side of him, but did not see anything. He mockingly shook his head at himself as he turned around to gaze at himself in the mirror.

 

"Just great Alex. Now you are hearing stuff too. I should leave... Huh? Barrie?!!" Alex shockingly exclaimed, seeing Barrie stifling giggles with her hands covering her mouth while standing behind him by the bathroom door gazing at him with a teasing look.

 

"Yes?" Barrie innocently asked, once she got her giggles under control as she  watched Alex cover his throbbing cock with his hands, but was not able to hide it as his face flushed red with embarrassment while he hurriedly grabbed one of the guest bathroom towels to wrap around himself, not daring to look her in the eye afterwards he finished covering himself.

 

"Barrie you're...you're not suppose to be in here!" Alex embarrassedly exclaimed, feeling his cheeks flush red from embarrassment as well as feel and also hear the erratic beating of his heart, while he avoided looking at Barrie.

 

"It's okay Alex! It is not that big of a deal, really! Plus, who said you can go inside one of my bathrooms to get off to me, hmm?"  Barrie teasingly asked, seeing Alex embarrassingly open and close his mouth several times in order to find the right words to say to her as she giggled inwardly at his cute display of embarrassment.

 

"I...I wasn't going to..." Alex embarrassingly stammered, yet was cut off by Barrie.

 

"I already know you weren't. Remember I was actually here when you had your little dialogue with yourself aloud, you ditz." Barrie teasingly said, arching her eyebrows in amusement at his bulge poking out of the guest bath towel wrapped around his waist.

 

That's right... She was here the entire time I was...I was in the bathroom. Why did she do this and what am I to do?

 

Chapter 5: Awkwardness by Confused
Author's Notes:

Alex tries to sneak out to get away from the awkward atmosphere developing between him and Barrie. Barrie struggles with her confused feelings.

"Barrie..." Alex hesitantly said, looking at her amused face expression out of the corner of his eye, because he was still to embarrassed and ashamed to make eye contact with her.


"Yes?" Barrie teasingly asked, unconsciously moving forward a little as she watched Alex nervously back away from her to eventually be involuntarily stopped by the sink pressing against his back as his face displayed a bitter defeated expression.


"Barrie...it's not right for you to be in the bathroom together with me. It's rude and very inconsiderate for you to invade people's privacy. And you still have not even apologized. You just find this whole situation amusing." Alex depressingly said, seeing Barrie stop a brief distance in front of him.


"It's not like me coming into the bathroom is hurting you or anything. Plus, it's me....right? So, it should not matter." Barrie shamelessly said, seeing Alex finally gaze up her, however giving her a look of disbelief.


"It does definitely matter if it is you, so it does matter! Could you please leave for I can put my clothes on, please!" Alex kind of angrily exclaimed, seeing Barrie bear down on him with an annoying expression and he nervously pressed his back against the sink some more.


Barrie's annoyed expression turned into a bitter smile as she saw Alex cringe backwards away from her onto the sink.


Does really think I will hurt him or force myself upon him? Ugh! I just want for him and I to be close friends like we used to be!


"You should know that I would never do anything to intentionally to hurt you Alex, so I do not understand why you keep cringing or backing away from me! But you know what! Fine! I will leave." Barrie angrily exclaimed, slamming her hands on either side of the sink to grip it as she bent over to make eye contact Alex, who had frightenedly cringed to lean backward on the sink as he frightfully held her pained angry gaze.


Alex ashamedly watched Barrie loosely gazed at him with a pained angry expression as if she was searching and waiting for him to tell her that he knew she would not hurt him or do anything intentionally bad to him, but he could not bring himself to console her. He muttered "sorry" to her and heard her angrily grunt a "whatever" in return, then angrily stomp off into the distance. He relievedly sighed as he opened his eyes to see her angrily open the bathroom door to loudly slam it closed behind her as he heard her mutter "it's not like I haven't already seen everything", which caused him embarrassedly turn a shade of red as his ears rang a little bit.


Barrie angrily went down the hallway to the kitchen with a confused face of disbelief. She stormed into the kitchen to fall down upon the counter and bury her face in her hands and folded arms.


Like why is he still acting like he is scared of me? I apologized earlier! I was not even aware I was the cause of him being pushed away. He told me not to leave him and he was also sporting a hard-on while thinking aloud about me, so I...so I thought he was attracted to me... Was I wrong? I thought if he was attracted to me, it could be away for us to become close again! Ugh! Why does everything in my life go bad!


Barrie sobbed into her arms while thinking, but eventually stopped as she thought about the cute bashful embarrassed look Alex gave her and his alarming hard cock. She realized Alex must have some type of feelings for her or else he and his body would not react to her the way that he did. A smile started to form on her face as she hurried over to the refrigerator to get the pot of spaghetti she cooked and the buttery garlic bread she baked. She figured if Alex and her ate a good meal, things will smooth over between them as she warmed up the food for them and also got some dishes out of one of the shelves.


While Barrie was ravaging around the kitchen, Alex was feeling as if he had wronged Barrie once again. He knew she has always been quite playful and had no concept whatsoever of personal space, but he was a young man now and she happens to be a grown woman, so he thought she would have grown out of it. Now he knew that he was embarrassedly wrong. He could still in his mind embarrassingly see how her eyes lit up when she saw his nether region. He mockingly shook his head at himself as he took the wrapped towel from around him to gaze at his throbbing penis. He was not going to shame Barrie or commit the sacrilege act of jerking off...to her in her home. He would most likely do it in the privacy of his own home.


What the hell is wrong with me? I cannot believe I actually was okay with satisfying myself to the image of Barrie in mind later on! She is my.my..my... What is she to me? Ugh! Why won't it go down!!!


Alex exasperatedly stared down at his throbbing penis that was screaming to be satisfied. He bitterly smiled as he confusingly thought of Barrie pinning him against the sink earlier as she amusingly gazed down at him while he unconsciously brushed his hand against his penis, then mockingly gazed down at himself to see he was starting to leak pre-cum. He hurriedly walked over to the toilet as he cupped the head of his penis, then uncupped his hand to let his dribbling pre-cum fall into the toilet. He inwardly mocked his self as he gazed at his leaking penis. He let out an exasperated sigh, then started to think of things that disgusted him or pissed him off. It seems that going limp is going to take awhile.


Barrie was still in the kitchen getting dinner ready for her and Alex, while wondering what was taking him so long in the bathroom. The thought along with an image of Alex jerking off to her in the bathroom surfaced in her mind and caused her body to grow a little hot as her nipples hardened once again for the day. She blushed as she bashfully slapped her cheeks while knowing in her heart that Alex would never do something like that because of the morals he has. He was most likely trying to think of things to make him limp.


She was ashamed of the obscene thoughts she was thinking as she turned the eyes on the stove off, then started putting the food on their plates. She stumbled out of her confusing thoughts as she carried their dinner, glasses of lemonade, and eating utensils to place on the coffee table in front of the sofa in the family room. She hummed a happy tune to herself as she fluffed the cushions and pillows while thinking how Alex and her was going to spend time alone together for almost the first time in two years. She turned the television on as she sat down on the sofa to relax while she impatiently waited for Alex to come from the bathroom.


Alex let out a relieved sigh as urine finally flowed out of his penis while it finally started to deflate. He knew that he could no longer lie to himself because his body already let him know that he was deeply attracted to Barrie, but he was still confused about his feelings for her. One thing for sure was that he was too embarrassed and also the reality at hand was too awkward for him to have dinner and hang out with Barrie as he agreed to. He hurriedly put on his boxers and joggers after he flushed the toilet, then went over to the sink to was his hands while blushing as scene from Barrie pinning him against the sink played in his head.


Alex mockingly shook his head at himself as he left the bathroom to go down the hallway. He quietly snuck down the hall as soundlessly as possible, but quickly stooped to hide at the entrance of the hallway as he was surprised to see Barrie sitting on one of the sofas in her family room watching television. He nervously gulped as he thought about what could he possibly do to get to the door opposite to the sofa she was sitting on without being seen by her. He wracked his brain for ideas, but could not come up with one as gazed at her laughing to Family Guy.


Alex inwardly let out a grunt in frustration due to him being clueless to how to solve the problem. He just hoped for the best as he stooped even lower to sneak behind the end table by one of the sofas. He eyed Barrie to see if she was still engrossed in the television, then relievedly let out a sigh once he saw that she was. He eyed the sofa she was sitting on as he stopped stooping to get down on his hands and knees, then started to slowly crawl to behind the sofa Barrie was sitting on. He was almost spooked when he arrived behind the sofa and heard the growl of Barrie's stomach while she muttered his name and wished he would hurry up, which made him feel even more worse for leaving her. The delicious he could smell that she made was not making his mind frame for leaving any better. He felt bad, but he just could not stay, at least not today or the near future until he could a better grasp on his feelings for Barrie and also work up the courage to approach her.


Alex slowly eased his way around the sofa as he crawled, then took a quick glance at Barrie to see if she was still engrossed in the television, which he was relieved to find out she still was. He startled to slowly crawl to the door, then stood up as soundless as possible to begin to open it. He was just about to open it, but he noticed that there were not sounds coming from the television or any laughter coming from Barrie. There was just bleak silence, which caused his skin to crawl as he hesitantly turned around to see Barrie confusingly looking at him with pain hidden in her gaze.


Barrie stared at Alex, who seemed to be struggling to maintain eye contact with her as his shoulders slumped. She did not understand why he was leaving and doing so, sneakily. She loosely gazed at him as if she was searching for the answer hidden deep inside him, but all she found was more pain for herself when she saw Alex turn his gaze from her, which was not the first time he had done so today. She gritted her teeth as she thought of the foolish logic she had thought up early about Alex liking her. Now that she thinks about it, it was perfectly normal for him to get aroused due to how close they were and the rubbing of her body against his. She had emasculated him several times today, scared him most likely, caused him pain, and invaded his privacy, so he had every right to get away from her. She probably would not want to be around herself either if she was put in that situation, but this was Alex though. She did not want him to exit out of her life for she would really be alone then. She shook her head as the pained gaze of Alex looking into her eyes and said "do not leave him" appeared in her mind. She gazed at the forlorn figure of Alex, who has been standing by her door for awhile now as if he was waiting for her permission for he could leave, then opened her mouth.


"Alex... I have been waiting for you to come out the bathroom for awhile. I warmed up some of my spaghetti, since I knew it was your favorite dish of mine. I made some homemade lemonade and garlic bread too. I can just wrap it up with some saran wrap for you can take with you, since you probably have student council duties or homework to take care of." Barrie forcefully happily said, smiling at Alex, who had turned back around to gaze at her.


Alex was shocked. He had expected Barrie to pound, yell, or be angry at him, but definitely not this. He no longer felt bad as he gazed at forced smile and her pained gaze. No, he felt as if he had committed a great sin and the world has come to an end as he gazed at her watery eyes while she turned away from him to shakily pick up the plates to carry them back to the kitchen. He could no longer bear to watch when he saw the glint of a tear seeming to slowly fall from her eye to land into the plate she had picked up. He dragged his feet over to Barrie as he sat down on the sofa next to her. He felt ashamed when he saw that Barrie did not even notice him sitting next to her as he started to inwardly chastise himself for doing something stupid and hurting Barrie once again.


Alex reached for the plate that was finding itself hard to balance in her shaky hands as he saw her eyes light up as she turned her head to confusingly gaze down on him. He offered her a sincere smile as he gently took the plate from her to eat her delicious spaghetti and took a few bites of the warm buttery garlic bread that seemed to melt in his mouth.


"Wow! This is really good Barrie! You outdone yourself once again!" Alex sincerely exclaimed, digging voraciously into his food while not noticing Barrie's stunned expression.


"Alex?" Barrie questionably asked, seeing him hesitantly put his fork down as well as hesitantly turn from his food as if he could not bear to part with it.


"What's up Barrie!" Alex feigning ignorance asked, trying to inwardly prepare himself for the worst.


"Uhm... I thought you were leaving?" Barrie confusingly asked, seeing Alex offering her a smile that caused her heart to flutter.


"Oh, I had a change of heart. Plus, as you said earlier, it's not like I have anything better to do." Alex said, seeing her gaze search him for a brief moment, then relievedly saw her pick up her plate to eat, but inwardly mocked himself when he heard her mutter that he was an idiot.


They happily ate while watching back to back episodes of Family Guy and let loose a few laughs while the awkward atmosphere and the barriers they had built up in their heart for each other for almost two years went away. Barrie was really enjoying herself. After all, she needed this. She felt prior to this like she was going through this dark corridor in life, just waiting for death while bearing the horrible news of her mother's and grandmother's deaths, but now she was no longer in that lonely dark corridor. Now, she was laying down comfortably in a meadow laughing with Alex by her side as she listened to wondrous sounds of nature and gazed at the beautiful flowers surrounding them. She snapped out of day dreaming when she notice she had not heard Alex for quite a while now, then turned her gaze to him to happily smile as she shook her head thinking Alex will always be Alex while she gazed at him soundlessly sleeping as he did in the past whenever he had a good meal.


Barrie fondly smiled at him as she bent over to affectionately kiss him on the forehead while blushing once she realized she just kissed him. She gazed down at him cutely sleeping while fondling his silky curly hair. She was wondering if she should bring him to one of the guest rooms for he can sleep in, but hurriedly discarded the thought as she thought of how Alex would be embarrassed. She gently picked him up to carry him home as he stirred a little to cling to her, which made her blush from the suddenness of his firm hands around her. She walked to the door and struggled a little bit at opening it, so she shifted Alex on her to gently place one of his arms around her neck, then opened the door. She thought of the times when they were younger, how Alex used to beg her to carry him all the time because he was too lazy to walk. The neighbors use to joke that she was his personal chauffeur and used to berate him about it all the time, but still ended up doing it. She missed those times in the past and thought about what happened between them today as she walked while gently cradling Alex and realized that Alex was her beacon light for the dark corridor she was mentally trapped in and also someone she could not bear to be without. Yet, she still did not know what is he to her.


She paused as she carefully stopped to reach under Alex's welcome door mat to get his spare key while trying her best to not wake him from his peaceful slumber. She blushed as she felt the dampness from the coolness of his saliva soaking through her shirt to douse her nipple, which was slightly hardening while her breathing grew a little bit ragged as she stood back up to unlock the door. She took a glimpse down at Alex as he was still latched on tightly to her with his arms while his cute face was almost buried in her chest as he drooled, then she stepped inside of his house and fumbled her hand against the wall looking for a light switch. She let out a sigh when she finally found it and gazed around while remembering she has not visited for quite a few months, then shook her head as she fondly gazed down at Alex, who was peacefully sleeping in her arms.


Not anything has changed. He still has the picture of my mother, him, and I at the park, hanging on the wall. Everything is nice and neat as always... I see he is still burying himself in menial things to cope with his pain...and me abandoning him.


"I will never leave you alone or push you away ever again Alex." Barrie softly whispered down to Alex in her arms, feeling him stir little bit as she gently smiled down at him.


Barrie passed several rooms and went through the hallway to Alex's room while feeling guilty with each picture she happened to view as she passed with either Alex's family and her together or her family and Alex. There were even pictures of her receiving awards or certificates still hanging in the hallway, which caused her inwardly mock herself. Not a speck of dust was on any of the pictures either, so Alex was still cherishing them, even though she had treated him horribly.


Barrie walked inside of Alex's room feeling nostalgic as she gazed around, then walked over to Alex's bed to fold the comforter and sheets back before she gently placed him on his bed. She blushed when she removed his head from her chest and saw a long line of dribble attached to the area around her nipple fall down while feeling the cool air in the room brush against her stiff nipple, which caused her to embarrassingly let out a slight moan. She hurriedly gazed down at Alex to see if she disturbed him and was relieved to see he was still asleep as she gently layed his head against his pillow, then took his shoes off of his small feet as gently as possible to place on the floor while he shifted a few times. She grabbed the comforter and sheets to tuck him in, but realized that he might grow hot due to all the clothes he was wearing, so she decided to gently take his joggers, socks, and shirt off before she tucked him in, which scared her because she thought he would wake up and see her guiltily undressing him due to him shifting so many times in his sleep. She was relieved to find out he did not while she curiously stared at his slight bulge of his package in his boxers as she remembered the embarrassing events that happened earlier. She impishly smiled as she reached down to gently touch it and surprisingly felt it twitch in his boxers in response to her touch as she heard Alex murmur her name in his sleep, which startled her as she confusingly gazed down at him wondering what are they to each other and what was he dreaming about. She gave him a complex gaze as she could barely manage a smile while tucking him in, then fondled his hair a few times while gazing down at his peaceful sleeping form as weird feeling started to arise in her chest.


Barrie hurriedly turned around to leave for she felt embarrassed with the weird feeling she was experiencing now, however as she turned, her gaze happened to fall onto a picture of her and Alex together at the park for a picnic. She gazed at how Alex was laying his head lazily in her lap while one of their hands and fingers were entwined with each other as she stuck her tongue out down at him and he used his other hand to play with her hair, but tears started to fall as she continued to gaze at it.

Chapter 6: A Bitter Memory by Confused
Author's Notes:

Barrie recalls an agonizing memory from the past.

Barrie guilty gazed at the picture while remembering why she hasn't came over to visit Alex or invite him over to her house as she stared at the cracked broken glass in the picture frame.

 

 

He still has it right beside his bed even after what I did! I am...I have got to be a monster for forgetting this!

 

 

Barrie started to remember everything about that day a few weeks ago earlier this year after her grandma died, how Alex had invited, no, more like begged her to come over because she was pushing everyone away including him. She reluctantly consented and came over to find Alex had nearly set fire to her kitchen making her a home cooked meal. She remembered how she criticized the food and how Alex was no good just like the food, but he did not get angry with her. No, he just apologized to her and ordered a pizza for her. Of course the food was not bad at all. In fact, it was quite good, but she was in a sour mood and knew Alex would let her rant and also let her take out her frustration on him without uttering a peep in protest. She remembered how Alex suggested she should spend the night because he was scared of being alone, but she knew he just wanted to be able to comfort her, yet she still told him that he be a baby or something, however Alex played it off by making baby noises and acting like a baby to get her to laugh, but she shoved him into the wall. She remembered looking down at him while he bitterly smiled up at her and asked did she need extra cover, a toothbrush, or something for her room. 

 

 

A funny thing or really not so much as funny, was that Alex changed his parent's room to make it her room after her mother died and he even remodeled it to have all of her favorite colors and favorite things with the money from the state and his trust fund. He had always kept the room just the way it was before his parents died for he could have it as a memory of them, but he changed it for her. She lowered her head as she remembered making that whole year horrible for him, but he still was by her side.

 

 

Yet, when he asked her did she need an extra toothbrush, cover, or anything for her room back then, she snapped at him by saying, "Who said I was going to sleep in their, you little prick?!!" 

 

 

She remembered storming to his room and him depressingly following behind her while trying to appease her as she kicked her shoes off to get comfortable in his bed and threw a pillow to him for he could sleep on the floor. 

 

 

Barrie mockingly laughed at herself as she remembered how Alex said he would sleep in the guest room, but she told him that she was too 'scared' to be 'alone' in the room by herself to get back at him for earlier. The sad thing was that Alex actually got down on the cold wooden floor to sleep, which made her finally feel too ashamed of how she was treating him, so she told him to get in the bed with her, but received an answer in response from him that made her upset as she remembered him bashfully saying that she was a young lady and he was a young man, so it would not be gentlemen like or proper for him to get into the bed with her. 

 

 

But did she care? Of course not! In her mind, it sounded like he was rejecting her due to her average looks and her obscene height, so she tore in to the bitterly smiling figure that was gazing up at her from the floor. She remembered how he tried placating her while hurrying to get into the bed with her, which she just irritably gazed down on him at he nervously gulped beside her. 

 

 

It was weird for her to sleep in the bed with a boy, even if it was Alex as she felt butterflies, but they  were overshadowed by her pain and rage to be able to give her the time to fully interpret her other feelings then. She remembered how cute Alex's little silhouette compared to hers as they laid down side by side in the bed under the same warm cover and him bashfully looking at her as his face turned a shade of red.

 

 

It was a blissful heartwarming moment, but of course it did not last. She rudely finger flicked him on the forehead and told him to keep his eyes to himself while he gave her a sad smile. She couldn't take his smile, so she turned her body around to annoyingly see the happy picture of her and Alex having a picnic.

 

 

She grudgingly picked it up to face it down, but Alex's voice stopped her.

 

 

"That's my favorite picture and memory of us together. Whenever I miss my mom and dad or feel lonely, I always look at it to comfort me." Alex smilingly said to her, leaning over her to dreamily gaze at the picture, which annoyed her further.

 

 

"What are you like, a little kid? What the picture couldn't comfort you, so you begged me to come over here, huh?" She said then, remembering she prodded him harshly against his chest so hard that he fell onto his back while she spitefully gazed down at him and he stuttered trying to calm her down.

 

 

"It's...it's not like that...even though I do enjoy you coming over because I do feel rather lonely...when you are not around me, but Barrie...I...I  actually invited you over because I wanted you to know I am here for you and to comfort you...it seems like I am not doing a very good job." Alex hesitantly stammered, lowering his head as a downcast expression appeared on his face while Barrie gawked down at him awhile, then her eyebrows furrowed as anger overcame her.

 

 

"What? Like really Alex? You are going to comfort me! Like how, you little midget? I do not me need you to comfort me! Do I look like a freaking little kid like you? Huh?" Barrie angrily exclaimed, grabbing Alex by his shirt to pull him up to her face as her spittle rained down on him while he fearfully gazed up at her.

 

 

"I...I just wanted to be there for you like you have always been there for me! I'm sorry! I just...I just want us to be like we were then in that picture! I feel like I am loosing you and I do not want to see you leave! Why can't everything be like it used to be?" Alex exasperatedly exclaimed, searchingly staring into Barrie eyes as she glared at him.

 

 

"Well it can't go back! Grow the fuck up Alex! Your parents are dead and this stupid picture is old! Life goes fucking on!" Barrie angrily exclaimed, letting Alex go to grab the picture frame with the picture of Alex and her to angrily throw it down on the floor while a broken glass sound followed.

 

 

She remembered amusingly watching Alex dumbly jump out of the bed to stumble and fall, then got on his hand and knees to frantically pick up the pieces as tears started to fall from his eyes.

 

 

Barrie hated herself as she recalled the rest of what happened that day...

 

 

"Ugh! Alex it is just a freaking picture, so why are you like in your feelings? Ugh! You are getting on my nerves! The shit cannot be put together, you little idiot!" Barrie exasperatedly exclaimed, feeling bad as she watched Alex silently sob as he kept trying to put the broken pieces of the picture frame together, however she started growing irritated as she watched him continue to struggle to put the broken pieces together like by some miracle, the pieces will stick back to each other. What was even more irritating and depressing to her, was that his hands were bleeding from the broken glass and the little idiot was not even doing anything about it. 

 

 

She angrily grunted as she took the cover from over her to get out of the bed to slip her flats back on, then grudgingly walked over to Alex to stand over him, but he did not even notice her. He just kept struggling with the stupid picture as she stood over him impatiently tapping her foot irritation.

 

 

Ugh! I cannot take it anymore!

 

 

"That's enough Alex!" Barrie angrily exclaimed, stomping her foot down in irritation while Alex fearfully stumbled from his frantic actions to hesitantly gaze up at her. She almost shamefully turned her head to avoid looking at his frightened tearful face, but grew even more irritated once she saw him scoot the broken pieces of the picture frame and the picture toward him to protectively cover it with his arms as if she was going to take it or ruin it even further, which made her suck her teeth in anger.

 

 

"I am not going to anything to the stupid picture Alex, so why are you acting like that!" She angrily exclaimed, growing more upset by the second as her face and furrowed eyebrows reflected it because the only response she got from him, was him stretching out his arms to protectively cover it as he scooted it further into his bosom while giving her an apprehensive gaze.

 

 

Ugh! He gets on my nerves!

 

 

"Fine! Be that way!" Barrie angrily exclaimed, furiously kicked Alex to cause him to fly back into the wall and she did not wait to see as she promptly turned around to storm angrily out of his room hearing Alex painfully groan out in pain behind her. 

 

 

She knew she was in the wrong at that time, but she was to frustrated to care as she briskly walked to get out of his house while bumping and knocking over several things. She was almost to the door when she heard a groan in pain as something fell behind her, which made her curiously turn her head to see Alex grimacing in pain on the floor struggling to get up. Her frustration wavered as she felt pained even further watching Alex struggling to get up to make his way to her. 

 

 

She watched him grimace in pain with each step he took to finally fall down once he made it to her and latched his arms around her leg while she felt the warm blood oozing from his hands onto her calf.

 

 

"Barrie...don't leave me, you are all I have." Alex painfully raspily said, gasping for air as he leaned against her leg, not even seeming to have the strength to look up and gaze at her.

 

 

She inwardly struggled as her frustration told her to shake him off her leg and leave while her guilt told her to stay and tend to his wounds. She confusingly gazed down at his forlorn figure beneath her on the floor while noticing that he had quite a big bruise on the back of his head where his hair was matted from it bleeding. She bit her bottom lip slightly closed her eyes as she remembered that she was the cause of it while tears started to flood her eyes to rain down into Alex's hair below her.

 

 

Her heart pulsed violently as felt remorse and guilt, but pain overall. She did not know what was happening to her and why she treated Alex as bad as she did. She turned her head while she hurriedly shook Alex off of her leg for she could leave as she muttered "I'm sorry" once she finally shook him off of her leg, then left with injured heart.

 

 

Barrie tearfully snapped out of her past thoughts as tears rained down from her eyes while she fondly touched the picture with a saddened smile on her face. She removed her hand and was going to turn around to leave, but for some reason she followed an urge to go over to Alex to bend down and gently kiss him on his forehead, then growing startled and embarrassed because he woke up.

 

 

Alex groggily woke up as he felt something on his forehead. He blinked his eyes a few times to adjust his focus and opened them wide in surprise once he saw Barrie's beautiful face not that far from his. His heart froze as he hoped this dream or nightmare would not end up with him being a victim of her abuse again while his body involuntarily cringed a little as he stared up at her blinking eyes. 

 

 

He realized as they were gazing at each other that he was not on Barrie's sofa anymore. He hurriedly sat up, causing both him and Barrie to let out a gasp in the sudden pain as he closed his eyes while massaging his forehead with his hand, but stopped once the cover fell off of him and he felt the cool sensation of the air on his bare skin. He hurriedly gazed downwards to see he was not wearing a shirt as mind started to relentlessly figure out where did his shirt go and where is he.

 

 

Alex tried gazing around, but Barrie's large form was blocking part of the view while she for some reason was nervously twiddling her fingers. He questionably gazed at her flushed face while she avoided eye contact with him. He was about to open his mouth to speak, but out of the corner of his eye, he saw the picture of him and Barrie together. 

 

 

He finally realized where he was as his face flushed red as he realized he was at home in his bed and Barrie must have carried him here. That would explain him not having a shirt...

 

 

Not having a shirt... Wait!

 

 

Alex hurriedly reached under the cover to let out relieved sigh once he made sure his groin area was covered, but inwardly cringed once he realized his joggers were gone. The only thing he had on was his boxers, it seemed for he could not even feel socks on his feet. Alex pulled the cover over him as he started to feel embarrassed and insecure.

 

 

Barrie did not know whether to feel guilty or laugh at his cute actions. She had to admit she inwardly felt delight in seeing his crimson embarrassed face, however she stopped inwardly giggling when she realized the uncomfortable air between them. She cast her gaze towards Alex to see him bashfully hurry to turn his head, then goosebumps started to appear on her arm as they sat in silence.

 

 

The awkward silence was finally broken when the ringtone from Alex's phone loudly rang out. Barrie furrowed her eyebrows in confusion while wondering who would be texting or calling him to late. She was just about to bend down to go through the pile of his clothes she discarded on the floor, but stopped when she saw Alex remove the cover off of him to reveal his cute little body. She blushed as she eyed his toned abs and pecs as she  wondered what was inwardly going on with her while completely forgetting about acting upon her curiosity to see his phone.

 

 

Alex unconsciously took the cover off of him as he got out of bed, then stopped once felt the cool air on his almost naked body. He hurriedly threw his arms to cover himself as he reluctantly turned to gaze at Barrie, who was blushing as blatantly stared at him. He gradually took his arms down  rather reluctantly as he thought of her already seeing all he had, so what was there to hide, plus at least she left his boxers on.

 

 

Barrie grew started as she saw Alex took his hands down from covering his body while realizing she had had been intensely studying his body and her face turned a deeper shade of red.

 

What will he think of me now?  I already have done so many horrible things to him! I hope he will think I am being a pervert!

 

"Alex...I...I!"  Barrie emotionally stuttered, but Alex interrupted her.

 

 

"Thanks Barrie for everything. I am sorry for being such an impolite guest that you had to carry me home and...get me ready for bed. I am really sorry...the first time we have really been together in such a long time, but I went to sleep on you. I must have really made it a disappointment." Alex said, smiling at Barrie as she was still bent down gazing up at him.

 

 

Barrie's mind went astray as she gazed at his smiling expression while digesting his words. She stood up as her heart fluttered while inwardly giggling at Alex cautiously backing away from her.

 

 

Alex eventually fearfully shuddered once he found his back against the wall as he cautiously gazed at Barrie's towering form slowly approach him while she gazed at him with a mischievous glint in her eyes and a smile  on her face. 

 

 

"Barrie...what are you do..." Alex hesitantly said, but was interrupted when Barrie pulled him into her sweet soft, and warm embrace as her not too fresh womanly scent and honeysuckle fragrance invaded his nostrils. He wanted to struggle at first, but could not bring himself to do it, so he fully basked himself in her warm embrace while he rested his ear against her warm stomach he could feel through her shirt. He peacefully listened to her heartbeat as he buried his face even further in her embrace.

 

Chapter 7: Are We Friends? by Confused
Author's Notes:

Barrie and Alex's relationship gets even more confusing

"Ehm!" Barrie startlingly moaned out, feeling burrow his head further into her embrace while feeling his firmly grasp her lower back as he pulled himself deeper inside her. Her nipples grew firm again while she relished the warmth of the sensation between them. She then realized she was acting on impulse and not thinking once again.

 

 

Ugh! Our relationship between each other is finally healing and here I am forcing myself upon him again without asking!

 

 

Barrie let a sigh as she inwardly mocked herself while taking her arms from around Alex, but turned her head downward to gawk at him, yet could not see him past her lovely perk breast.

 

 

Alex...is still holding on to me even though I finally let him go? Does he...no, it cannot be! Does he really like me? I...I...

 

 

Alex knew he was being selfish and Barrie would probably be upset with him, but he could not bear to let her go. He trembled from shock when he felt Barrie's arms wrap firmly back around him, then grew confused once he felt her dragging him as she walked backwards. He tried to gaze up at her, but all he saw was her lovely looming breast above him.  He was just about to say something until he felt her big hands firmly grasp his behind to push him upwards as she picked him up to bury his face into her breast.

 

 

Barrie murmured a slight moan as Alex's head nestled in between her breast as she warmly smiled down at him as she gently carried him to his bed, then she fell backwards to lay in it while hearing Alex cutely grunt from the shock of the fall.

 

 

Alex lightly shook his head to get his bearings while feeling the firm plushness of Barrie's breast as he confusingly heard her murmur a weird sound and felt her grip around him loosen. He hurriedly sat up and saw that he...and well, uhm Barrie were in his bed while confusing feelings came over him as he felt he had wronged her for some reason. He was about to wander off into his thoughts, but saw Barrie fondly gazing up at him causing his heart to tremble. He felt embarrassed as he hurriedly took her lengthy arms from around him to get off of her and lay down beside her while hearing her giggle.

 

 

Barrie turned over to face Alex as he cutely turned his head to avert making eye contact with her. She raised her hand to gently grasp his face to make him face her as she gave him a gentle smile when their eyes met, then fondled and twirled his hair. She enjoyed his bashfulness as she watched him close his eyes to avoid looking into her eyes while intimate scenes of her and Alex rushed into her mind causing her to be shocked. She never knew she wanted or even thought of Alex like that. She forced herself not to act on her impulses, then realized the intimate situation she put them both in now.

 

 

Ugh! I did it again! Why am I so inconsiderate and stupid?

 

 

Alex curiously opened his eyes once he felt the bed move beneath him see Barrie getting up to leave. He lowered his head while feeling regret and bitterness. Barrie had opened herself up to him again and yet he was to conservative to reach back out to her.  He bitterly raised his head to see her leaving out of his room though the doorway.

 

 

I really do not want her to leave...

 

 

Barrie was dragging her feet down the hallway while confusingly thinking about her and Alex as she recalled all of those imaginary intimate scenes that appeared in her head just now. She stumbled, however when she felt someone firmly grasp her from behind as she was dragging her feet. She knew was Alex, but she wondered why was he doing this. She gently removed his arms from around her as she turned around to face him.

 

 

Alex was happy when he saw Barrie turn around and did not even notice the strange expression on her face as she gazed down on him. He unconsciously grabbed her hands to feel their gentle warmth and  firm softness as he happily gazed up at her.

 

 

"You know Barrie, each time I see you, you just become rude and ruder! I cannot believe you were actually going to leave without saying goodbye!" Alex said in mock anger, as he let one of her hands go to playfully nudge her in the stomach.

 

 

Barrie felt weird when Alex playfully poked her in the stomach. She knew he  was teasing her to lighten the atmosphere between them, but she also felt some truth to what he said. She was confused with her feelings towards him while seeing him giving a hopeful gaze up at her.

 

 

Why isn't she saying anything?

 

 

Alex confusingly gazed up at Barrie as he finally noticed the perplexed expression on her face. He realized she was probably upset with him for ignoring her earlier and also for his libido problems earlier. Plus, he did not even bother to thank her for the meal she specifically made for him. He really was horrible friend.

 

 

"Look Barrie, I...I am sorry for..." Alex stammered, but was interrupted by Barrie's startling words.

 

 

"Alex, what are we to each other?" Barrie hesitantly asked, gazing questionably down at Alex while seeing him reel from the shock of her question. The seconds she impatiently waited for an answer seemed like an eternity as she held Alex's lost gaze while feeling him loosen his grasp of her hand.

 

 

Barrie... So that's what was on her mind, but how do I answer it. If it was before today, I would have just said she was a irreplaceable childhood friend and a good guardian, but now I am at a lost.

 

 

"Barrie, I really do not know how to answer that question... We have experienced so much together. You were there to be my shoulder to cry on. You were there to be my plush pillow at night to rid me of my horrible nightmares. You were there to embrace when I was lonely. Even now, you still make sure I am well fed and look out for me. You are even my legal guardian. I really do not know what to say, after all we have a rather confusing complex relationship." Alex sincerely said, trying to figure out himself what Barrie was to him, but he did not get to think for too long because of Barrie's annoyed look.

 

 

"Alex, that's still does not answer the question!" Barrie exasperatedly said,  causing Alex to cautiously take several steps backward as he tried to take his hand away from hers, but she gripped it tightly while giving him a imploring gaze as he nervously gazed back up at her in return, then let out an exasperated sigh.

 

 

"Barrie please, do we really have to go through this now? We just got together after a long time. Can we talk about this another time?" Alex desperately asked, for he did not like the direction this was headed.

 

 

I really cannot believe him! He is trying to avoid me again! Like really!

 

 

"No we can not talk about this another time and yes we have to go through this now! If you want to put it off to avoid me, I will just leave!" Barrie angrily exclaimed, releasing her firm grip of his hand to throw it harshly at him, then turned around to storm off to leave.

 

 

I am so tired of this! I am always chasing after her and sulking when she's upset as if I caused it. I am just tired!

 

 

"You know what Barrie! You are so selfish!" Alex angrily yelled out, causing Barrie to pause her hastened steps to angrily turn back around to glare at him, which frightened him a little, but he stood his ground as she hurriedly stomped back over towards him.

 

 

"How the fuck am I selfish, you little prick? Huh? Tell me!" Barrie icily asked, prodding Alex in the chest several times, but was surprised to see he was not fearfully backing away from her or trying to calm her down. He was just gazing disappointedly up at her.

 

 

"You know, I really thought you have changed, but I guess I was wrong. You still treat me like I am a piece of shit and talk down to me. I should have known today was too good to be true. It does not really matter to you how I see you or my feelings for you. I am just a muse for your anger and for your entertainment. You can see yourself out, after all, you were already leaving without a goodbye anyway." Alex calmly said, then turned around to walk back to his room to close his door than lock it for he will not have to deal with any after effects, while not even bothering to spare Barrie a glance once.

 

 

Barrie was stunned from Alex's calm, yet true words that she did not even notice he left until his door slammed shut as she also bitterly heard him lock it. Her shoulders slumped as she felt so stupid. 

 

 

Why am I always just so ugh! 

 

 

Barrie sniffled as she buried her face into her hands while leaning to the side to prop herself up against the wall. She tried not cry, but a few tears still managed to silently fall out of her closed eye lids to travel down her pale white arms. She tried to pull herself together, but Alex's words as well as his disappointed expression kept appearing in his head.

 

 

Alex was in the room with his back pressed up against his bedroom door with his head bowed down in shame. He could not, but help overhear Barrie's muffled sobs in the hallway. He mockingly shook his head at himself once he realized he was doing what he just told himself that he would not do. He was still mentally and also emotionally beating himself up for Barrie's sake. He could not help it though. After all, she was really all he had left and his best-friend, even though they were going through a rough patch at the moment. He had to fight against the urge to unlock his door to open it and run to her to comfort her. It was really difficult for him to ignore the urge because her sobbing seemed to get louder and louder. He could not hold himself back any longer and was just about to open the door until he heard her shaky voice and a loud thump sound on his door.

 

 

"Alex... I am really sorry! It's...it's just that I am so confused with where we stand with each other after everything that has happened between us today! I...I overreacted, okay! Please, do not be mad at me! I am really sorry! I was acting without thinking...so please open the door!" Barrie emotionally sobbed as she exasperatedly slammed her palms on either side of the doorway and rested her forehead against Alex's bedroom door. She ignored the dull pain from her forehead as she desperately waited for Alex to open his door, but it started to seem rather fruitless for he did not open the door for her. She would have acted on her impulse by violently banging on his door and giving a 'few' harsh words, but she was able to hear his muffled sobs through the door. She felt bad. She knew she was a rather rude impulsive girl, but she really could not help how she acted sometimes. Alex was suppose to know that. After all, they pretty much grew up together. She rhythmically strummed her forehead numbly against the door trying to think of some way to salvage their relationship that was just mended earlier but now it is already back ruined.

 

 

I am such a thoughtless and horrible person. I probably deserve this... Alex is doing the right thing by shutting me out of his life. "Sigh" My life is really in shambles. My mother is gone. My grandma is gone. Now, I have even forced Alex away! Maybe I should just leave...I have caused him enough pain already!

 

 

"Alex, I am really sorry! I know you probably do not believe me, but I really am! I would never want to purposely hurt you! I am a big idiot, okay! So...please open the door or at least say something to me for I can know...I can know that our friendship still has hope!" Barrie could not help but emotionally say before she turned around to hopelessly leave. She was feeling depressed as she emotionally felt vulnerable while also physically feeling a sharp pain from her chest. She turned around one final last moment with a flicker of hope in her eyes waiting for Alex to open his bedroom door to rush out to comfort her, but it turned out to be a fruitless wait as she turned back around to leave.

 

 

Alex mockingly shook his head at himself for the inner mental turmoil he was experiencing at this moment while he bitterly listened to Barrie's listened to Barrie's departing heavy steps. It is not as if he did not want to rush out to her, but if he did, this rather unpleasant situation between them would turn into a norm for she would think she could physically and mentally abuse him, then apologize afterwards and he would run up behind her as if everything is okay. It was extremely difficult listening to her departing steps for with each fleeting step, it was like a wrecking ball to his mind. He could no longer help it as he turned around to reluctantly put his hand on his doorknob.

 

 

Barrie was practically dragging her feet while cringing from guilt with each picture of her and Alex together she passed by in the hallway. She really wished she wasn't such an overly impulsive ditz for she would not have done any of those horrible things to Alex earlier. She let out a sigh as she gave a rueful smile while she inwardly mocked herself.

 

 

I cannot believe I actually thought Alex was in love with me... I am already overly tall for a female and a little too thick..."Sigh" He most likely considers me an abusive childhood friend, yet he always still tried to stick by my side. He is such a good person and true friend, but I have tormented him so much! I...I...

 

"Barrie make sure you have a good night's rest for you can come over tomorrow to chill!" Alex emotionally cried out when he saw that Barrie was closing his front door. He barely made it. He almost stumbled though when he saw Barrie's puffy red face stained with as she turned around and they made eye contact.

 

 Barrie could not believe her ears. She thought she misheard him again as she did earlier when she thought he called her beautiful. 

 

"Alex...what did you say?" Barrie chokingly said, leaning forward to imploringly gaze down at him as she felt hope arise up in her chest. However, least did she expect, he did not say anything at all. She was getting ready to turn around and depressingly leave, but was stopped by the heartwarming smile on Alex's face. She blushed as she hurriedly wiped her face to happily remove her tears, then smilingly gazed down at Alex. 

 

Alex was taken back by Barrie's big sincere smile as he felt his heart fluttered. He realized even more how beautiful she is as he saw how her tears made her pale white skin even more radiant while her auburn fiery red her and eye brows highlighted her beautiful facial features. 

 

Barrie really looks like a goddess...

 

Alex hurriedly snapped out of his thoughts and was greeted by Barrie giving him a impish grin while also giving him a knowing look. His face embarrassingly turned a crimson shade of red as he averted his eyes realizing he stared at her for too long.

 

Barrie happily giggled on the inside once she saw Alex embarrassingly turn his head away from her. She felt a little hot once she caught him dramatically staring at her while unknowingly silently mouthing that she looks like a goddess. Her self esteem received an astronomical boost while she did not what to say or do at the moment.

 

Alex did not know what to say or do either, especially since he caught staring at Barrie. He did not know whether he should hurriedly return to his room to embarrassingly hide, apologize for staring, or stay here. Of course option three did not sound to pleasant.

 

Barrie was pulled from her thoughts when she heard Alex surprisingly utter the word "sorry", then turned around to scamper off. She did not know whether to laugh or cry as she stood in his doorway, however she felt truly sad once she realized he was truly leaving.

 

"ALEX!" Barrie exasperatedly yelled, then hurriedly put her hands over her mouth. She did not know what came over her, yet she felt somewhat at ease when she saw Alex shuddered, then stopped.

 

Alex did not want to turn around to face Barrie for he was too embarrassed. He knew he was wrong to abruptly leave and her hurt outcry just made him feel worse. He steeled himself, then hesitantly turned around to meet Barrie's gentle eyes and warming smile. He smiled in return as he felt his heart speed up a little seeing Barrie beckon him towards her, which he dragged his feet.

 

Barrie happily gazed down at Alex below her. She did not know all the sensations she was feeling, but she knew she was happy and glad he was here. She could not help herself as she tilted her body forward as she stretched out her long arms to pull him into her bosom.

 

Alex did not what happened. All he knew or rather saw was the complete darkness enveloping him as his sense of smell was invaded by some familiar scents. He tried moving, but he ended lodging himself unknowingly further into Barrie's bosom while hearing a familiar sound of her heart. He realized it was rather warm while his sense of smell was overtaken by a sweet honeysuckle scent accompanied with a slight womanly musk. He finally realized Barrie had drawn him in for a hug. He shyly blushed as he nestled his head further into her bosom and tried to hug her back.

 

Barrie was startled by Alex's response and slightly loosened her grip on him for he was able to hug her back. She blushingly bit her bottom lip as she tried to ignore the erotic sensation of each time his head moved as she suppressed her moans. 

 

Perhaps Alex...really does love me. OMG! What am I thinking! His touch does feel great though... I am getting a little hot! Ugh! I did it again!

 

Barrie hurriedly released Alex once she realized she acted on impulse to dominantly give him a suffocating hug without asking. Her face was best red as she hoped Alex would not be mad at her, but she soon grew relieved when she saw the dreamy starry eyed look plastered on his blushed face while she could have sworn she saw his joggers twitch in his crotch area. She giggled at his enamored and slightly aroused appearance as she felt a great satisfaction and a little of the closure she wanted from her question earlier. At least now she knew he was definitely infatuated and attracted to her, however her knowing how much of a ditz Alex was, he probably would not actually realize it or better yet, he would not act upon his feelings for her. Wrinkles appeared on her forehead as she tried to solve the problem while loosing herself in her thoughts.

 

Alex awakened from his infatuated spell he seemed to be in and realized he had been probably staring at Barrie for a while. He embarrassingly blushed as he took a quick glance up at her to surprisingly see Barrie not even paying attention to him. She seemed to be in her own thoughts. He was just about to ask her what was wrong until her eyes startling focused upon him. He nervously gulped as he tried to resist the urge to step back, but still did anyway. He was still frightened of her as he watched her furrow her eyebrows at him. He nervously gulped as he fearfully felt the urge to step back again, but yet he took a step forward to see her gaze down at him in amusement. 

 

Barrie was first upset Alex stepped away from her, but she suddenly felt better when he stepped forward. This meant their relationship with each other could be repaired, causing her to smile.

 

Alex grew relieved when he saw her smile as he awkwardly gazed up at her while he shuffled his feet.

 

Barrie giggled at his  shyness as reached to to fondle his curly hair, then bent down to lightly kiss him on his forehead.

 

Chapter 8: Perplexed Feelings by Confused
Alex felt like the little kid that use to always be called Barrie's shadow when he was younger, she used to protect him and look after him like a little brother as Barrie fondled his hair while his eyes were closed to relish the feeling. He hasn't felt this feeling between them in a long time, so he felt reluctant when she let go as he simultaneously opened his eyes only to be startled as he raised his head to feel her warm plush lips meet his. His ears burned red in embarrassment as he lost himself in the soft embrace of her luscious lips. This was completely unreal to him. The feelings for Barrie he was forcing himself to ignore were starting to over flood him as he started feeling rather uncomfortable in his crotch region as his bulge grew to start pressing up against Barrie.

Barrie was greatly delighted when she felt Alex's bulge pressing up against her because she thought she was being too brash again by forcefully kissing him, but her worries are for nothing as she released Alex's lips from the dominant embrace of her lips to see him dumbly standing with his eyes closed while wearing a blissful dreamy look on his face. It made her feel so good to see that he was so smitten with her. She was feeling that pleasant sensation course through her body again. She did not relish it though, for she was interrupted by Alex.

“Barrie... thanks... it was... that was absolutely amazing! Your lips are so soft! It was way better than the pillow! Oops! I meant...” Alex stammered, then cringed once he realized what he said. He wanted to run to hide in his room and lock the door, but of course Barrie would not let him.

“Pillow huh? That’s how you practice before you kissed me? If you wanted to know how I liked to be kissed, you should have come to me personally idiot!” Barrie mischievously said, her eyes glinted with a strange light as gazed down at him.

‘Don’t all guys practice with pillows before they kiss a girl. Plus, she kissed me, not the other way around.’

“Who said I was practicing for you, huh?” Alex snidely said, to not make him seem so pathetically in to her, but of course Barrie would not let him have it easy.

“Oh really now? So who else other than me did you practice for hmm?” Barrie mischievously said, folding her arms.

‘Who else? Ugh! Why did Lacey pop into my mind? I did practice with her in mind, but it was only because Barrie and her were the only girls I had a lot of physical contact with right? I don’t like her like I like Barrie though, right?’

Barrie saw Alex lost in his thought as his face flushed red. She thought she was teasing him too much and he did not want to admit that he has always had feelings for her.

‘Probably I am going too far for today.’

“Look shorty, I will see you tomorrow, okay?”

Alex stumbled out of his thoughts feeling uneasy, but ignored it to say goodbye to Barrie. He watched her saunter off as he stared at her behind swaying from side to side as if he was in a trance.

Barrie turned slightly around to say bye once more, but paused once she saw Alex’s goofy expression. She felt a familiar pleasant sensation awash all over her body as she imagined...dirty thoughts.

‘He’s ogling my butt so much... I should put his face right there for he can get a better view. Plus his face has already visited my other intimate areas, so I cannot let him miss the last one...no! Ugh! I am being inconsiderate and impulsive again!’

She felt herself about to loose control over her impulses, so she hurriedly turned around as she briskly walked back home feeling her face flush red.


-----



Lacey was still torn from earlier when she finally confessed to Alex only to be turned down by him in return. She was confused. She knew she had done him wrong over the years, but she apologized and told him the reason why she did what she did. Plus, she was an extremely beautiful girl. She has the perfect alluring figure with the right amount of fat and muscles in the right places, so why did Alex eyes not light up or not hesitate in giving her an answer. All of the seniors, juniors, and sophomores she turned down because she figured Alex was hers and she was his, even though she never said anything before today.


She blinked several times as she gazed at his phone number written on her paper while thinking should she call or text him, but she did not want to seem thirsty or make things more awkward between them. Due to her forthright personality, she could not wait. She hurriedly grabbed her iPhone to call him, but paused when she saw the FaceTime option light up blue.

‘Alex has an iPhone? I can FaceTime time him and address things face to face.’

She hurriedly tapped the icon, then waited and waited until the call ended. She unbelievably stared at the word on her screen ‘FaceTime Unavailable’.

‘Is he avoiding talking to me? I know I have been quite a bitch to him, but I thought he wanted to look past that now. He gave me his phone number... I got it! He must be busy or away from his phone!’

Lacey opened up her photos on her phone to see pictures of Alex and her together as she felt a tingly sensation come over her. She reached for her nightstand to open the drawer to get her dildo as her thoughts wandered.


-----


Alex made it to his room, then jumped into his bed as he grabbed a pillow to burry his face in as if his feelings will be buried to.

‘Do I actually like Lacey? Why did I practice kissing envisioning her?’

Alex yelled into his pillow in frustration to helplessly toss it behind him in exasperation.

‘I will just listen to some music to clear my mind.’

Alex grudgingly gazed around the room to find his clothes, then eventually found them crumpled on the floor in a pile at the side of his bed. He grunted as he reached to get his phone, then snuggled to get under the cover to make sure he is comfortable. He pressed the home button on his phone, then shivered in discomfort.

‘Lacey FaceTime called me four times and left a message saying that she will stay up to wait on me! It’s freaking 10:23! She is going to literally make my life a living hell next time she sees me!’

Alex started debating on whether or not he should go to school tomorrow or rather the rest of the month, since there was only a week and a half until the end of the school year. Yet, that will only be avoiding the problem and as he learned from Barrie, it’s not really an ideal thing to do since it only cause mental and physical abuse for both parties. He steeled his nerves, then let out an exasperated sigh as he FaceTime called her back.

‘Maybe she will not pick up.’

“Hey...” Lacey pantingly says.

‘Really the first freaking ring! I really have bad luck.’

“Uhm...hey. I was returning your phone call. I apologize for responding so late.”

“That’s okay, I was up anyway.”

“Okay... uhm do you still need help with your homework?”

“Nah, I went ahead and figured out myself since I thought you would not help me. I would not have done that if I knew you would finally muster up the courage to call me so late.”

“My bad, a lot of surprising things have happened to me today and I am having perplexed thoughts about them.”

“Really? Do you want to talk about it? I am here if you need me.”

Alex was startled by the sincerity in her voice and found himself actually being comforted by it, which quite oxymoronic to feel comforted by the person who bullied him for most of his life.

“Alex? Shorty are you okay?”

“Lacey, how do you know that you like someone?”

“I see what the problem is I think. I saw you walking home with Big Foot earlier from out the student councils window earlier. I remember you saying in middle school that her and her family has helped you out a lot. I’m jealous of her, even though people at school made her the dreg of social hierarchy, she still has you. She is tall, beautiful, smart, and a great athlete. If her mother and grandmother had not passed away, she would be at the top of the pyramid. I really cannot compete with her, so I can understand why you do not like me.” Lacey depressingly says.

‘Is that true? Do I really not like her?’

“The weird thing Lacey...is that I actually like you both, I think.” Alex hesitantly says.

“Really? That’s great! I should have known that you like me!”

“Huh? What do you mean that you should have known?”

“Come on Alex, don’t act like you don’t know.”

“Don’t know what?”

“OMG! You are really not aware of your sexual feelings...I do not whether laugh or chastise you about it.”

“Sexual feelings? Laugh or chastise? What are you talking about Lacey?” Alex anxiously says.

“Alex I have always liked you, even when we were in elementary. You may not recall, but we used to be friends. Girls go through puberty before boys, so me being taller than everyone made me a target. There was a wimpy little short boy who used to always defend me at the playground during recess when everyone used to make fun of me. It was you.”

“I kind of remember that! There was a tall lanky girl with retainers that I used to share my lunch and snacks with. We also went on play dates too. She stopped coming to school during the second grade school year and my parents told me that she moved to another school district. That was you?” Alex shockingly says.

“Yes, that was me.”
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6690