The Prom Incident by Vintovka
Summary:

As a short man, having a tall girlfriend can be interesting.  When she can shrink you, you might need to reconsider just how much that height difference bothered you.

 

Edit: When I had this idea it was going to be a one-off with the protagonist getting crushed right after he shrinks, I never expected this to grow to a novel-length story!  Thanks to everyone for the support as I continue writing this.


Categories: Feet, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Footwear, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Mouth Play, Muscle, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 28 Completed: Yes Word count: 92513 Read: 283106 Published: May 15 2017 Updated: November 27 2017

1. The Big Dance by Vintovka

2. A Big Date by Vintovka

3. Motorboating by Vintovka

4. How to Satisfy a Giantess by Vintovka

5. Rough Neighborhood by Vintovka

6. Bad Neighbors by Vintovka

7. The Morsel Minute by Vintovka

8. Fooling Around by Vintovka

9. Boundaries by Vintovka

10. Slumber Party by Vintovka

11. Girls Just Want to Have Fun by Vintovka

12. Deific Deliverance by Vintovka

13. Mortal Combat by Vintovka

14. Just an Inch by Vintovka

15. Hide and Sought by Vintovka

16. Property of Alyssa by Vintovka

17. Photoshoot by Vintovka

18. Back to School by Vintovka

19. Locker Room Rumble by Vintovka

20. Graduation by Vintovka

21. Celebration Station by Vintovka

22. Between a Giantess and a...nother Giantess by Vintovka

23. Gina's Gain by Vintovka

24. BONUS - Fulda's Wrath by Vintovka

25. BONUS - Coup d'etat by Vintovka

26. BONUS - No Ifs, Ands, or Butts by Vintovka

27. BONUS - Forever Anni by Vintovka

28. BONUS - Breakfast of Champions by Vintovka

The Big Dance by Vintovka

I rang the doorbell, and a wave of trepidation ran through my body.  Though I had been dating Fulda for six months by this point I still got nervous whenever I went over to her house.  Maybe it was how rich they were, or how all of them had a very direct demeanor.  Maybe it was how all of them, including her ten-year-old sister, looked down on me.  Physically.

 

The door opened, revealing Fulda filling the doorway.  Nervously I looked down at her dark blue high-heeled shoes and visually scaled her body, moving up her toned calves and muscular thighs to her navy-blue dress that came halfway to her knee.  I went past her superfluous belt to my eye level and continued up to her ample breasts nearly bursting out of her dress, and ended at her icy blue eyes perched above her lightly glossed lips.  Her auburn hair was down for once, allowing her bangs to rest just above her eyebrows, complementing her tanned skin perfectly.

 

“Ready?” I asked, my voice cracking a little.  She nodded, and I took the corsage out of its box. Carefully I reached up and poked it through the single strap over her left shoulder, then clamped it closed.  After a sigh of relief I stepped back and offered her a hand.  Fulda reached out and grasped it, her hand enveloping mine, and let out a light giggle.

 

“Surprised you could reach it, short stuff,” she teased, and was soon joined by a chorus of laughter.  From either side of the door came one of her sisters, one peeking over her shoulder while the other stood beside her, not quite clearing her shoulder.  Neither of them rivaled Fulda’s 6’7” height, but when they got together like this they still made me feel puny.  Behind her shoulder was her 6’3” sister, a foot taller than me at only 14, and on the other side was her kid sister, standing 5’11” at only 12.  Both were very blond, and very mean.  The older one had subjected me to some vicious mockery in the past, especially when she started going to the same school as me, but the younger one was always the most savage.

 

“Why are you so smalllllll?” asked the shorter one, doing her best to be obnoxious.  She tossed her head to the side, whipping her hair behind her.  “Because you’re really smallllll.”  Fulda’s sister emphasized her vocal fry, and I tugged on her hand to get her to move.  Unfortunately she was nearly twice my size I couldn’t make her budge, and her sister continued.  “I’m so much taller than you and I’m like 12.  A doctor said I might clear seven feet, but you’re done growing.  I’m going to keep getting even taller than you while you stay puny!”  Fulda grinned and I gave her arm another tug.  “Fulda, when are you going to crush him?”

 

Fulda started laughing and answered, “I’m not going to, Gina.  He’s my boyfriend.”  Gina pouted and looked down at me, a playful malice in her eyes.

 

“Well then, when can I crush him?”

 

Fulda gave a thoughtful noise and replied, “Not on my watch.”  She looked back down to me and said, “C’mon, let’s go.  They’ve had enough fun.”  For show I gave her arm another tug and pulled her along with me, finally moving the mountain of a woman towards my car.

 

“Try not to step on him while dancing, Fulda!” shouted her other sister, Jessica.  “You’re always talking about how you have to watch your step with him!”

 

“Don’t drink him along with the punch!”

 

“Check your shoes before you put them on in case he fell in!”  I opened the car door for Fulda, and her sisters continued taunting while I walked over to my side.

 

“Don’t sit on him when you take a break!”

 

“Try not to lose him in the grass!”

 

“Don’t drop him into your dress!”

 

“See if you can even get him in a picture with you!”

 

“They’re all funny because you’re so small!” Gina shouted, getting one last taunt in before I closed the door.  I looked over at Fulda, who was laughing hysterically.  She tried to calm herself down, but every time she looked back my way and opened her eyes she started up again.

 

“I’m sorry,” she manages to say through her peals of laughter, “but they’re right!  You’re really short!”  She continued laughing while I started the car.  “Not- not that I have a problem with it, you know.”  Fulda cleared her throat to stop her chuckling.  “If I did would I do this?”  Without waiting she reached over and grabbed the back of my head the pulled it towards hers, giving me a deep kiss before shoving my face into her breasts.  After a few seconds she released me, and I sat back up.

 

“I know,” I said, putting the car in gear.  I looked over at her, with her seat all the way back with her luscious, long legs still bent, compared to me practically being under the steering wheel, and grinned.  “And make no mistake, I am going to climb you, Mount Fulda.”  She started laughing again, and I began driving to the dance.

 

When we arrived at the dance it was already in full swing, and I could hear music coming through the walls of the auditorium.  I quickly parked and hopped out, then went over to give her a hand as well.  She swung her legs over the side in anticipation, and with a gentle tug of her hand she sprung out of the seat, bowling me over into the car beside us.  Her body convulsed with laughter again, shoving her breasts against my face repeatedly, until she relented and took her weight off me.  With a quick yank she pulled me into her, wrapped my arm around the bottom of her waist, and set off for the dance.

 

I had to step quickly to keep up with her long strides, practically jogging to keep up with her elegant pace.  The clicks of her heels against the pavement rung out and echoed off the building’s walls, momentarily drowning out the music while we approached.  “I remember you said that you like when I wear heels,” she said, looking down at me with a grin.  “Why is that, hmm?”

 

“I like the way they make your legs look,” I answered, leaning my head against her chest.  “So long, so defined… and your butt, let’s not forget!”  For emphasis I reached down and gave it a good squeeze.

 

“Is that it?” Fulda replied coyly.  “I think it’s because you like really tall women.  I think that you think the taller the better.  I think you want a woman to really tower over you.”  She stopped suddenly, halting me as well.  “I think that if you could be bug-sized in comparison to me, you’d like it.”

 

My face reddened and I looked up at her, suppressing an embarrassed grin.  “Fulda, if that were true I’d be all about Anni.”

 

She grinned back and placed a hand on the top of my head, covering my entire cranium.  “I think I’m right, and you just don’t want to admit it, shorty.”  Her taunting finished she entered the auditorium, pushing me along with her, the clicking of her footfalls echoing louder as we get closer to the door.

 

The lighting inside the hall was dim, with red and blue light beams lazily waving back and forth along the ground.  A strobe light flashed occasionally, making it difficult to focus on anything for too long.  I looked over the crowd of about two hundred people, very few of which were dancing, and saw that most of them were milling about off to the sides.  It was easy for me to spot Fulda’s friends at least, since Anni, well over seven feet tall, towered over everyone else in school.

 

“Oh, let’s go say hi to my friends!” Fulda exclaimed, pulling me in that direction.  “You know, since you’re all about Anni.”  She guffawed and started to pull me in that direction, practically dragging me when I had trouble keeping up.  In no time we crossed over to them, and when Fulda suddenly came to a halt I was stopped by her rock-hard physique.

 

I had gotten to know Fulda’s friends fairly well in the past six months.  The blond a little bit taller than me was Alyssa, whom she had known for since preschool, and didn’t seem like she fit in to well with the rest of the group.  Next to her was a dark-haired cheerleader named Mary, about a head taller than me and as mean as Fulda’s sisters.  Lastly there was the brunette Anni, with me standing between her and Fulda.  Anni was the only girl keeping Fulda from being the tallest in the school by a wide margin.  At seven and a half feet tall or more I barely came up to her waist, and I would have thought her some genetic freak except she was also perfectly proportioned, as though someone had scaled up a model.  Her height made it easy for her to intimidate people, but that didn’t stop her from being plenty mean herself.

 

“Fulda, you made it!” Anni shouted in her deep voice.  “Come, give me a hug!”  Without waiting Anni reached over me and grabbed Fulda around the shoulders, pulling her into a tight embrace.  “I’m so glad my little friend finally showed up!”  She pulled her tighter, smushing me between her pelvis and Fulda’s stomach.  The pressure steadily increased as the hug continued, lasting at least a minute, while I became more and more uncomfortable between them.  Outside I could hear Alyssa and Mary laughing.

 

At last Anni let go and I could finally breathe.  “Oh, and you brought your tiny boyfriend, too!”  She crouched in front of me so that she was at eye level and continued, “Little boy, you like Fulda right?”  Nervously I nodded, with no clue where she’s going with this.  “Well, she calls you cute as a bug and her little doll to us.”  She stood back to her full height, towering over me.  “I’m not sure what that means other than you being small, I just wanted to say I agree!  You are really small!”  Everyone in the group but I laughed, and Fulda yanked me back to her side.

 

“Lay off Anni,” Fulda scolded, pressing my head into her breast.  “He’s my prom date, not yours.”  I looked up to thank her, but she continued, “Isn’t that right, my little doll?”  She pressed her face against mine, nuzzling for several seconds, before she pulled away chuckling.  “C’mon, let’s go get photos taken.”  With that Fulda stepped away from the group, taking me along with her.

 

“Fulda, I’ve been meaning to ask you something,” I began when we got out of earshot.  She canted her head downward, which I took as acknowledgment enough.  “Could you maybe stand up for me when people make all these short jokes?  Or at least not join in yourself?  Some of them are really mean.  Like, your sisters were talking about how you can crush me by accident, and I’m not entirely sure they were jokes.”

 

“Why?  Do you feel self-conscious?”

 

“What?  No.  I guess- I mean- It seems like you don’t respect me,” I stammered out finally.  “Like you’re just with me so you have someone to be mean to all the time, or you think I’m a novelty or something.”

 

“Aw, baby, don’t worry about that,” Fulda replied.  “I keep you around because you’re funny and interesting, not because I think you’re a circus freak.”  She leaned down and whispered in my ear, “And after tonight you’ll see just how much I respect you.”  My ego properly stroked I looked up at her with a smile and grabbed her butt again.

 

The line for pictures was mercifully short, with most people having already gotten theirs done.  I squeezed Fulda tight during the brief photo shoot, then my jaw dropped when I saw the actual pictures.  Dead center was Fulda, looking more beautiful than ever, with the top of my head barely in the frame.  Upon seeing them she winced and tried to console me.  “Well… they’re more for me than you, right?  Don’t worry about it.”  She thanked the photographer and left, with me in tow.

 

When we got back to the dance floor there was a slow song playing, and Fulda quickly pulled me out to the middle.  Reflexively I put one hand in the small of her back and took hold of her other one, pulling myself close to her.  I looked up into her eyes and she gazed into mine, and we swayed along with the music in silence.  Once we got into the rhythm I placed my head under her breasts, feeling the warmth of her body and losing myself in the sound of her heartbeat.

 

Just when the song was wrapping up Fulda tapped me on the back of the head.  I looked up and saw her with a mercurial grin looking back down at me.  “I’m glad you came,” she said softly, but before I could say anything she added, “And I’m glad I didn’t step on you during that.”

 

I dropped my arms right when the music ended, giving me the perfect opportunity.  “Fulda, I can’t do this anymore,” I declared.  “You seem so obsessed with me being short, it’s all you, your friends, or your family ever talk about around me.  It’s like you’ve fixated on it because you’re so freakishly tall.  I’m sorry, but we’re breaking up.”

 

I didn’t know it was possible for a face to go from jovial happiness to furious rage so quickly, but Fulda always managed to surprise me.  Her eyebrows slanted inward and her eyes narrowed, and she leaned in so that her face was mere inches from mine.  “Freakishly tall, huh?” she whispered venomously, her voice almost a hiss.  “I’ll show you freakishly tall, you little twerp.”  With that she stood back to her full height and closed her eyes, serenity returning to her visage.  Nervously I stood and watched, with no idea what she could possibly be doing.

 

In an instant Fulda doubled in size, then doubled again, and doubled once more.  I looked around in surprise and saw that everyone around me was rapidly growing too.  As everyone else continued to grow it struck me: Fulda, in her rage, was shrinking me!  Panicking I looked back to Fulda just as I slipped below knee level and could only watch as she continued to loom larger.  I dwindled along her shin to her ankle, and then the heel of her shoe towered over me, until I finally stopped shrinking at about an inch.

 

Fulda placed her hands on her hips and spread her feet so that she stood astride me, looking down with a sadistic smile.  Terror washed over me as Fulda spoke, “So then, my little doll, is this freakishly tall enough for you?”  I looked around in shock, unable to believe this was really happening.  The toe of her shoe was taller than me now!  “Hey!  Eyes up here!”  Unwilling to anger her I looked back up my now-ex-girlfriend towering over me, unable to do anything but stare up at her wordlessly.

 

The music came back on, much faster than before, and Fulda gave me a mischievous look.  “I hope I can follow Jess’s advice now,” she declared.  “I do like to stomp when I dance… and you’re just so tiny!  It’d be such a shame if I smashed my tiny ex-boyfriend!”  My eyes widened when she lifted her high heel, bringing it right above my head.  Her shoe raced toward me, growing larger until I could see the minute imperfections in the sole.  At the last moment my senses came back and I jumped out of the way, just avoiding her stomp by millimeters.  The quakes from the impact rattled my bones, but before I could recover Fulda lifted her foot again.  Once more she brought it down, and I was able to step aside quick enough that the breeze of it passing by rustled my hair.  She raised her foot a third time and I began to run, just clearing the impact of her third and fourth stomps.

 

I was almost clear when Fulda lifted her other foot, preparing it for a stomp as well.  She brought it down directly in my path, causing me to run headlong into the toe of her shoe.  Thinking quickly I pushed off the shoe, running back the way I came while she stomped after me, just missing me three more times.  Before I could get free Fulda blocked my path again, trapping me between her shoes and knocking me to the ground.  The look on her face told me that she had been toying with me all along: if she had wanted, she could have easily smashed me.

 

  “Hey Anni, come here!” Fulda shouted, beckoning to her friend.  I didn’t think this could get worse, but it was about to.  The ground rumbled as the titaness got closer until she was about a foot away.  When she stopped I looked up at her, still in shock at how big everyone was now to me.  Previously I had though Anni towered over me, but now she was more like a literal tower.  “You remember my boyfriend who’s really short, right?”  Fulda pointed down at me and Anni’s gaze followed.  “Check out my ex.  Isn’t he just cute as a bug?  Just as easy to crush, too.”  Despite the distance I saw Anni’s eyes light up when she spotted me.

 

“So, what’re you gonna do to him?” Anni asked, her naturally husky voice driven to new extremes by her relative size.

 

“He seemed upset that our prom photos cut him out,” Fulda began, “so I think we could use a new set.  Go take some pictures of him, and make sure he’s the focus.”  Anni knelt down so far that she was practically lying on the ground and withdrew her phone from her skirt pocket.  “Tiny, go stand by the outside of my shoe, I want this to look authentic.”  I complied with her command, not wanting to anger two giantesses who, it seemed, did not care for me too much.

 

I stood next to the toe of Fulda’s blue suede heel, leaning against it while the withering gaze from Anni’s green eyes made me wish I could shrink even more.  Dutifully I remained still while Anni took the pictures, the smile never leaving her face.  “I think we should really get one that commemorates tonight,” she declared, and tilted the camera enough to get both me and Fulda in the shot.

 

“Now send them to both of us,” Fulda said, “I want to see how cute the little bug looks next to a shoe so much larger than him.”  Anni nodded, and after a she fiddled with her phone for a few seconds my phone vibrated.  Seeing myself next to Fulda’s shoe, not even coming up to the toe of it, drove home just how pitiful I was now.  I scrolled down further, to the picture of a monolithic Fulda acting as a background for my terrified expression, and reached a new level of understanding.  “Ooh, I like this one!” Fulda declared.  “It really shows that I’m gigantic compared to my bug-sized ex-boyfriend!”  And I thought I was short before.

 

I looked up from my phone to see Anni’s hand raised, fingers outstretched, poised to swat me like a fly.  “Just give the word, Fulda,” she offered.  “Say I can and I’ll flatten him for breaking up with you.”

 

“Hmm, not yet,” Fulda answered, putting her phone away.  She bent over and extended a hand toward me, thumb and forefinger extended.  Effortlessly she pinched my collar and lifted me, causing my stomach to drop to my knees from the sudden acceleration.  In mere seconds she carried me the hundreds of feet up her body until I was dangling in front of her face, a jovial smile plastered across it.  “How about it, little guy?”  She batted me with a finger, causing me to sway back and forth like a pendulum in her grip.  “Wanna get back together?  Or do you…” Fulda paused to lick her lips, “not?”

 

Without hesitation I shouted, “Yes, definitely!  It was just a test anyway, I never wanted to break up!”

 

Fulda cooed in response, and gently stroked me with a finger.  Her blue eyes narrowed, and she said, “I knew I was right.  Now let’s get back to the dance… my tiny boyfriend.”

 

A Big Date by Vintovka

I dangled beneath Fulda’s hand, her fingers still pinched on the back collar of my shirt, and regarded my titanic girlfriend’s face.  It was as beautiful as ever, for sure, but there was a hint of mania in her eyes as she watched me swing back and forth helplessly in her grip.  Briefly I risked a quick glance down.  Though most of my view was obscured by Fulda’s ample breasts and the cleavage between them I could see the floor far below, certainly far enough down that I would be dashed to pieces on the floor.  If not, someone would no doubt finish the job after.

 

The music still blared, almost as loudly as Fulda’s stomps had a moment ago, and I could tell by the grin on her face that she still wanted to dance.  I didn’t know how it was going to work, seeing as Fulda towered over me more than most buildings now, but I figured she had an idea.  She always did.

 

As though she were on cue Fulda began lowering me away from her face, her statuesque form looming more over me as I went.  To my disappointment she bypassed her breasts entirely, and they eclipsed my whole view upward when I was below them.  She guided me along to her back, keeping me in contact with her taut side, until I was centered above her butt.  Her perfectly round, toned behind grew larger while Fulda lowered me toward it, and I gulped in trepidation.  With me unable to resist, she placed me in the valley between her buttocks, gave me a firm push into her dress, and let go.

 

I hung on for dear life while the enormous mounds of her ass shook gently, and I looked up from my perch on her butt to see her peeking down at me over her shoulder, giggling.  “You grab my butt a lot,” Fulda began, “so I thought I’d let my butt grab you!”  She flexed her posterior, smushing me between her butt cheeks for a moment before letting me go.  The heat from that brief second was enough to make beads of sweat form on my head, and fatigue became apparent in my arms.

 

Fulda started to sway her hips back and forth, shaking her butt in a hypnotic pattern, and I did my best to hang on.  Each time she changed direction her buttocks shifted slightly, bumping me back and forth while she danced, and the thin fabric of her dress moved with it.  I constantly had to adjust my grip to keep from falling to the ground while Fulda gyrated, her ass trying to throw me off at each turn.  Briefly she bent her knees and dipped, forcing me out of the canyon between her butt cheeks, and I nearly touched the ground while I desperately dangled from her dress.

 

Abruptly she stood back up, and I just managed to keep my hold.  Two resounding claps of her palms slapping her knees reached me, and my eyes widened in panic.  Knowing what was next I shouted, “No Fulda, don’t!” but my protest fell on deaf ears.  Fulda dropped her ass violently, nearly forcing me off just from that, then abruptly raised it again.  Her butt shook on either side, making waves through her dress that battered me harshly.  At the top she changed direction, jarring me hard once more as my legs flew up behind me and my bones shook.  I clenched my teeth, not knowing how long this would last, while all around me her monumental butt shook, shaking me with it.

 

After what seemed like an eternity the twerking stopped, and my fingers had gone numb from holding my white-knuckled grip on her butt for so long.  Before I could relax though the world around me went dark, and I turned to see what blocked the light.  A few inches behind me was a wall of acid-washed denim, terminating just below me in a rough line where someone had cut it off, with several loose strings dangling.  I looked up to see Anni, who normally towered over me already, absolutely dominating my view in every direction.  She glanced down, and a mean smirk twitched on her face when her light brown eyes spotted me still clinging between Fulda’s buttocks.

 

Anni stepped closer until her skirt pushed me into Fulda’s dress, then placed her hands on either side of her.  Fulda’s butt compressed, squeezing me slightly, then clamped down around me when Anni delivered a strong slap to each of her butt cheeks.  While they jiggled and jostled me Anni slid her hands forward to Fulda’s hips, firming up her grip and taking control of her ass.  Fulda pressed her butt into Anni, smushing me between the two of them, and began to gyrate once more.  The other titaness reciprocated, and I started to feel nauseated.  My temperature spiked while the giantesses grinded on each other, and I did my best to not get crushed by Fulda’s ass or Anni’s hips.

 

Entirely too much time passed before they decided they were done dancing, and when the indomitable wall of Anni finally stepped away I was drenched in sweat.  My exhausted arms burned from keeping me aloft, and I was only able to keep my grip because opening my fingers would be too much effort.  Fulda gave her butt one more shake, sandwiching me between her cheeks a final time before deciding my torment was over for now.

 

Fulda’s fingers came over the crest of her ass, and I was powerless to resist her seizing me by the waist with her thumb and forefinger.  With the same ease that she might brush off some paper she plucked me out from between her buttocks, breaking my iron grip on her dress, and held me at chest height.  Each time her heels clicked on the floor her breasts bounced hypnotically, drawing my attention.  The ceaseless jiggling under that blue dress kept my eyes so well I didn’t even care where she was taking me, as long as I got to watch this while she went.

 

Too soon the trip was over, and Fulda lowered me away from her chest.  She gently set me down and released her grasp on me, then withdrew her impossibly long arm to brush the side of her dress down against her leg.  “That was a hell of a time, Anni,” she declared, looking at her enormous friend.  “I’m gonna go get us some punch.”  With that she spun around and left, leaving me to sort out my new surroundings alone.

 

I found myself on a broad plane of white fabric, but to say I was alone would be wholly incorrect.  To my left a pair of gray eyes peered down at me from underneath a mop of blond hair pulled back into a braid, pale skin dully reflecting the blue lights from the dance floor – Alyssa was no longer just a little bit taller than me.  On my right a mountain of muscle rose up until it was capped by jet black hair wrapped into a bun.  Mary wasn’t exactly my biggest fan, and I was not excited about being left with her.  Before me Anni pulled back a chair and sat down, the knee of an incredibly long leg banging against the underside of the table when she crossed her legs.  She looked down at me with a smug smirk, and I grew very uncomfortable.

 

I looked down at my shoes and scratched the back of my neck, wishing Fulda had shrank me down to nothing just so I wouldn’t be under the gaze of these three giantesses.  “So, um, you all look… big?” I offered nervously, trying to break the tension.  Sharp movement in the corner of my eye got my attention, and reflexively I jumped to the side.  The instant my feet set down an enormous crash overwhelmed my ears and I was knocked prone, my teeth chattering from the concussive force.  On either side of me two tremendous fingers stretched, framing Alyssa between the tips, with the webbing nearly on top of me.

 

Mary let out a disappointed “Hmph” and withdrew her hand, leaving me in the open.  I stood up with my ears still ringing and looked around in a daze.  Alyssa’s hand was over mine, pointing right at Mary, while her mouth moved as though she were shouting.  I couldn’t hear anything, but from the look on her face I gathered that she was reprimanding her for trying to smash me.  In response the enormous attempted murderer crossed her arms and sulked, apparently no longer interested in flattening me.

 

Before I could take heart that Alyssa was apparently defending me, Anni stretched out her arm in my direction.  Quickly she set her hand down next to me, her middle finger cocked back with the tip resting against her thumb.  I turned just when she released her finger, sending it flying right into my midsection.  My body bent inward, conforming to the contour of her finger tip for the brief moment it was in contact with me before I was launched flying by it.  Pain wracked my body as I sailed through the air, and continued after I made contact with a chair back.  For a moment I imprinted on the chair’s cushion before falling down into the middle of the seat.

 

I clutched my stomach where Anni had struck me, but everything else roared with pain as well.  The soft blue light of the auditorium stung my eyes through tears, and I remained immobile on the seat cushion.  Neither the blow nor the fall had paralyzed me, that much was certain – if it had I wouldn’t have been in agony from head to toe.  As I lay in torment I only wished that Mary hadn’t missed, and I were a stain on her palm.  At least that wouldn’t hurt.

 

Suddenly the blue light filtering down to me was blotted out, and I cleared the tears from my eyes to see what was happening.  My mouth dropped.  Fulda was towering over me, facing the table, her monumental height giving the impression of an actual mountain.  Quickly I looked down and saw the top of her calves, the knees of her exquisitely long legs far above the chair’s platform.  I looked back up to see her smoothing her dress around her fantastic butt, preparing to sit in what she thought was an empty seat.

 

I tried to scream, yell, anything to get her attention, but Anni had knocked all the air from my lungs.  While I sputtered helplessly Fulda bent her knees, positioning her perfect ass directly over me.  Her butt raced toward me, quickly blotting out everything else with the thin layer of strained blue fabric that barely covered it.  If I’m going to die at this size, I told myself, there are definitely worse ways to go.

 

“Fulda, wait!” Alyssa shouted, reaching out to seize Fulda’s hand.  I hadn’t realized that my ears started working again, but this was as good a time as any.  The meteoric plummet of Fulda’s butt stopped mere inches away from me – close enough to feel the heat coming off it.  I reached up with both my hands and planted them firmly on the butt cheek above me, fooling myself that it would actually do something if she sat all the way down.  “Don’t sit down just yet!”

 

“And why not?” Fulda asked tersely.  “My feet hurt from dancing in these heels.”

 

“Well, um,” Alyssa began, not sure how to finish.  “While you were away your boyfriend jumped into the chair.”  Fulda’s ass continued to hover over me, threatening to destroy me with one stray movement.  “We all told him not to, said that it’s dangerous, but he wouldn’t listen.  He wanted to surprise you.”  Typical.  Alyssa wouldn’t sell out her friends, but she did save my life, so I couldn’t be too mad at her.  My girlfriend’s immaculate butt remained above, blotting out everything else, and I could see the strain of the individual strands as the threads conformed to the gentle curves of her rear.

 

To my relief Fulda stood, freeing me from the impending doom of being smashed beneath her butt.  I hadn’t really considered the possibility of too much ass before, but if there were ever a candidate that was it.  Pain still wracked my body, but when my titanic girlfriend turned around and I saw her face looking down at me I felt some sense of relief.  Her eyes widened with surprise when she saw me in the middle of her seat, right where she had nearly set her butt down.

 

Fulda knelt, leaning slightly over the chair when her knee thudded against the tile.  I struggled to stand, basking in the warmth of her smile, and looked up at her hopefully.  “You’re right, that would have been a surprise,” she declared, resting her chin on one hand while she set the other down next to me.  “Can you imagine the look on my face if I had felt you crunch beneath my ass?”  Surreptitiously she extended a finger from her free hand toward me.  “Or yours, when I set my ass down on you?”  Fulda’s friends peered around her and the table, trying to get a good view of what was happening.

 

Without warning her finger shot forward, striking me in the chest like a loose log.  I staggered backward only to be hit again, sending me further toward the edge of the chair.  Before I could recover my balance Fulda prodded me again, sending me careening toward the edge.  Just before I fell off the edge she pulled her hand from under her chin, catching me with a single finger and pushing me back toward the center.  With a waiting finger Fulda shoved me again, stopping me from moving forward and pushing me back toward her other hand.  For several minutes she went back and forth, batting me between her fingers like a cat playing with a mouse.  The grin on Fulda’s face reflected a similar sentiment.

 

Finally Fulda held a finger out straight and shoved me into it, clotheslining me and ending the battery.  As I laid on my back she knelt further until her face was nearly touching mine, her cold blue eye nearly engulfing my head.  She ran her gigantic eye along my body then sat up in mock shock.  “Why, you’re in pain!” she declared, not entirely wrong.  “Someone must have been mistreating my bug of a boyfriend!”  Her acting skills made me glad she was gifted at math and sports. 

 

Before I could play along she reached down and seized my leg between two fingers, then yanked me out of the chair.  “Getting you in some ice should help that!” she said while I dangled by one leg.  I screamed while she whipped me around as she turned to face the table, and my leg was nearly yanked out of its socket when I finally came to a stop.  My mood did not improve when I looked down and saw that I was being held above an enormous vat of red punch with some ice cubes floating in it, secured by Fulda’s hand.

 

Fulda opened her fingers, and for an instant I freefell until I landed in her drink.  The chilled liquid shocked my system, having so recently been warmed by her butt, and it felt like needles being shoved through every pore in my skin.  Clumsily I thrashed in the punch, kicking and clawing my way to the surface from under an ice cube the size of my body.  After several seconds my head emerged from beneath the surface, and I shook the sticky liquid out of my hair and eyes.  Unable to find something to cling to besides a block of ice bobbing on the surface I began to tread water in her drink.

 

She raised the cup to her lips, bringing me with it, and tilted it back.  Red liquid rushed up the side of the cup and poured into her mouth, and I got caught in the current.  Frantically I swam against the punch running into her maw but the current was much too strong, and I found myself dragged along hard plastic toward her lips.  My eyes widened, anticipating swift entry into her mouth, but just when my feet touched her soft lips she lowered the cup, throwing me off the side.

 

I plummeted to the bottom this time, turning over and over in the air as I fell and continued while I sank, until I landed on the bottom.  With all my strength I kicked off the bottom of the cup, forcing myself back to the surface.  When I emerged I gasped for air to fill my burning lungs and looked up at my gigantic girlfriend peering into the cup.  A mercurial smile was painted across her face, and she had the same playful look in her eyes as she did when we would wrestle.  Maybe this was just a game to her, but I was holding on for dear life.

 

Once more Fulda raised the cup and threw it back, sending a constant stream of punch toward her mouth.  The current was stronger this time, and I couldn’t even try to fight before I was ferried along with it.  In no time at all I slammed against her lips, pressed into the sensitive skin by the oncoming fluid.  It felt as though I were drowning as it rushed around me, pouring into her mouth.  Just beyond her lips I saw her incisors the size of a car door, perfectly capable of slicing me in half, and turned back to face the torrent.

 

The cup emptied and Fulda tilted it even higher to pour the remainder into her mouth.  I felt myself being pushed further into her mouth and grabbed onto her bottom lip, my hands slipping amid the gloss.  Fulda’s drink emptied and an avalanche of ice cubes came forth, battering me backward.  Unable to resist I fell into the darkness within Fulda’s mouth, my hands clinging to the edge of her lip for dear life.

 

Fulda lowered the empty vessel from her lips, living me stranded in the antechamber of her mouth.  I surged forward, pressing off her bottom teeth to escape her maw.  When I was halfway out her lips closed around me, sealing me in place, and I felt an intense suction on my legs while she swallowed her second gulp of punch.

 

Finally the suction abated, and Fulda’s lips opened once again.  I tumbled out from the opening so that I hung helplessly from her lip, and she set her cup back down on the table.  Her friends stared intently at my predicament, waiting to see what Fulda would do, while I kicked futilely at the air.  Mary even had her phone out, and was surely recording my struggle to live.

 

Relief flooded through me when two fingers seized me by the chest and gently lifted me away from the precipice of Fulda’s bottomless maw.  She immediately dropped me into the palm of her other hand and held me up to her face.  For some seconds she considered my tiny form in her hand, letting trepidation build, before saying, “Oh, so that’s where my tiny boyfriend went!”  Fulda slapped her forehead with her faux discovery, then turned back to me.  “Or is he normal-sized?  He was always pretty small…”

 

“He was always tiny, that’s his normal size,” Anni offered from across the table.

 

“You’re right!” Fulda exaggeratedly agreed.  “He’s tiny, and that’s his normal size!”  She took a moment to prod me with her free hand before continuing.  “And he was taking a walk along the rim of my drink when he fell in!”  Again she paused, this time so she could press her nose up against me.  “You must have wanted me to kiss you, didn’t you?”  While she talked she furiously nuzzled me with her nose, turning me over each time she hit me.  “If you’d just asked I would have, cutie!”  Her lips covered my body, assaulting me with a flurry of kisses.  Normally I wouldn’t mind, but the pressure from her pressing down made me worried that she would crush me, and I was still worried about her eating me.

 

Finally she lowered her hand, pulling me away from her mouth before it could completely engulf me.  Fulda looked at me with an intensity in her eyes I hadn’t seen before.  I felt gripped by concern until she looked away and said, “Hey, I’m bored.  Want to drive me home, Anni?”

 

“Sure, whatever,” said the titaness on the other end of the table.  The two got up to leave, while Alyssa and Mary stayed behind for now.

 

“Let’s see, I’ve done three things my sisters said,” Fulda pondered aloud, walking toward the door.  “You’d be crushed in my shoe unless I were very careful, and I am legitimately concerned about losing you in the grass.”  She seemed to be checking off the things her sisters yelled at us before we left her house.  “That just leaves one thing.”  Before I knew it she had seized me by the midsection once again, lifting me out of her palm.  I screamed in confusion while she carried me through the air until she brought me to a stop just above her cleavage.  Her fingers opened and I plummeted down between her breasts.

Motorboating by Vintovka
Author's Notes:

A bit more dialogue than I would have liked, but I didn't want a stub chapter now nor a monster of a chapter later.  The action at the front should help soften the blow.

Gravity took control when Fulda’s fingers relinquished it, and I raced down to her ample bosom.  I landed on the soft, tanned skin of her breast, thankful that they were being pushed together and compressed by her form-fitting, revealing dress.  On impact I pushed slightly into the exposed skin before it became taut and launched me back out.  Again I sailed through the air until I landed against her other breast.  Out of momentum, I didn’t bounce off this one, and instead rolled down the slope until I came to a rest where they met.

 

I scrambled to get moving, sure that this was another one of her games.  Unfortunately when I planted a foot to stand it slid off the smooth skin around me and became embedded in her cleavage.  When I stood on the other one so I would have leverage to get free that one became stuck as well, leaving both of my legs pinned between her breasts.  Feverishly I grabbed for an ankle, trying to pull it free, but the more I struggled the further into her breasts I sank.

 

It took until I was up to my chest before I stopped, resigned to being pulled down by Fulda’s boobs like quicksand.  I realized that many men would kill to be in my position, almost up to my neck in my girlfriend’s chest, but the reality of the situation was quite terrifying.  With each step she took her boobs jiggled slightly, sucking me further down between them, and I faced the real prospect of suffocation very soon.  Beyond that, it was hot – and not in the sexy way, at least not to me.  Fulda’s body heat radiated with such intensity that I began sweating, which then mixed with the remaining sweat from when she was dancing.

 

By the time she and Anni reached the door only my head was poking out of Fulda’s cleavage, and there was nothing I could do to keep from going in further.  The warm night air struck my face, exceedingly pleasant compared to Fulda’s raging body heat, and for a moment I escaped my situation.  I imagined that I was sitting in a mountain valley, the sharp curves of her breasts like mountains blocking my view on either side.  Behind me her neck stretched up like a mesa, with her chin forming the base of a great plateau.

 

The impact of her heel on the concrete broke me out of my reverie, and with one last shake her chest fully engulfed me.  Contrary to my expectations I could breathe for the moment, but being sucked between her breasts was still far from pleasant.  It was like being in a closed oven heated to over a hundred degrees, and what air I could breathe was even hotter.  Every step she took bounced me around as though I were in a wiggling Jello mold, shaking me along with her breasts.  This was like trying to motorboat in a hurricane.

 

Sweat began to form on the walls around me, adding to the sweltering atmosphere between Fulda’s two enormous boobs.  I cringed when it soaked into my clothes and hair: I had never wanted to bathe in someone else’s sweat, not even Fulda’s.  The next time her foot slammed against the ground, however, a benefit I hadn’t considered manifested.  Lubricated by her and my sweat I slid significantly farther between her breasts than I had before, bringing me that much closer to the end of my ironic Hell.

 

After a few more steps forcing me downward my feet poked through the other side, giving me a taste of freedom.  I kicked them back and forth, inching myself down the sweat-assisted slide, until I realized that nothing was there to break my fall.  The belt on her dress was entirely for show, and if I broke loose now I would slide down her body, past her legs and splatter on the pavement.  Seeking to remain in the safety of her cleavage I pushed one arm into each breast as hard as I could, trying to arrest my fall until Fulda was sitting.

 

The force of her titanic boobs jiggling proved much too strong for my puny arms to resist, already exhausted as they were, and I continued to be pushed down.  My waist came free and I grit my teeth, doing my best to generate enough friction to remain held by her until it was safe.  She took another step and I slid down until I was dangling by my shoulders, barely enough to keep from falling.  I grabbed a handful of skin in each hand for one last futile attempt, then the sound of a car door opening reachds my ears.  Success!

 

My stomach leapt to my throat while Fulda sat, her long body contorting over itself to fit into the car.  She slammed her butt onto the seat and I slipped free, sliding down her washboard abs with extreme velocity.  During my fall my legs caught on her belly button, sending me into a tumble for the rest of the way.  I bounded off her tummy and over her black panties until I hit the inside of her thigh.  After a hard impact on her toned quad I skipped along her thigh a few inches until the slope took me back down the inside and deposited me near the base of Fulda’s dress.

 

Fulda’s other leg swung into the car and cut my spell of freedom short when it set down, pinning me between her thighs.  This must be another ironic punishment, I told myself.  Trapped between the thighs of a beautiful woman, unable to even budge inside their vice grip as they encompass everything around me.  Moving her legs had been difficult for me even at normal size; she used to lay them over me and pin me against the couch, teasing me when I could barely budge them.  Now it was impossible.

 

Relief came when she lifted up one of her legs, crossing it over the other, but this freedom too was brief.  Her elevated thigh came down and hit me over the head, crumpling me to the ground and pinning me beneath it.  Stars flooded my vision, and I felt my consciousness fading fast.  I tried in vain to push her thigh off me, but just as I expected my hands did nothing more than dimple her skin.  Hopeless, I closed my eyes and drifted off to blissful unconsciousness.

 

When I came to the still night air was all around my face, and I felt myself bobbing up and down with Fulda’s gait.  My arms were pinned to my sides, and in front of me were the soft petals of a blooming flower.  I looked up past the flower and saw Fulda’s titanic face above me, resolutely looking forward.  It was too much to hope for that to have all been a dream.

 

“Where am I?” I asked blearily.

 

“Pinned behind my corsage,” Fulda answered curtly.  “I thought I had lost you in Anni’s car, but luckily you spilled out when I got up to look.  I damn near crushed you under my thigh, you know.”

 

“Okay, but where are we?”

 

“About to walk in my front door.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Why what?  It’s the night after prom, we’re boyfriend and girlfriend, so why not?  Besides, what other option is there?”  She began to rant, more for herself than at me I think.  “Should I just walk into your house apparently alone, say hi to your parents and go to your room?  Or should I hold you out to them and proudly declare, ‘Here’s your son, I shrank him down to bug-size tonight!  Look how tiny he is!’  I’m sure they’d love that.”

 

I paused a moment to think.  “Good point.  But aren’t your sisters awake still?”

 

“Probably?  It’s Friday night and they always get excited when they expect you to come over.”

 

“Shouldn’t you try to hide me then?  I mean, unless you want them to know you shrank me…”

 

“You are hidden, behind the corsage.  Duh.” 

 

“I’m at like eye level for Gina though, aren’t you-“  Fulda came to a stop, and yellow light poured out of a window in front of us. 

 

“Below eye level, she’s real tall for her age.  Now shh, unless you want them to hear you.”  Dutifully I zipped my lips while Fulda turned the doorknob, and with a firm push swung it inward.

 

At the sound of the door opening a stampede of four enormous feet on the carpet began, and in no time her sisters were standing in front of Fulda.  Past the corsage’s petals I saw them staring up at Fulda, excitement shining in their light blue eyes.  “Well?” demanded Jessica.  “Where is he?”

 

“Where’s who?” Fulda asked in response, trying to be coy.

 

“Don’t play dumb!” chimed in Gina.  I wasn’t sure if she was so mad about Fulda lying, or not getting to see me.  “You know we mean your tiny boyfriend!”

 

“Yeah!  Where’s the puny guy?”

 

“Oh, right.”  Fulda suppressed a laugh, taking time to think up a lie.  At least, I hoped she was going to lie.  “He stopped out front, we kissed, then I got out and came inside.  Just like a perfect gentleman.”  Her sisters pouted in disappointment, then Fulda asked, “Why are you two so interested, anyway?  You’re always ragging on him for being short.”

 

“That’s why!” exclaimed Jessica.  “We like to stand next to him, as close as possible, and look down.  It makes us feel gigantic!  And when we team up and get on either side of him I swear he’s about to start crying sometimes.”

 

“Yeah!” offered Gina.  “And I’m due for a growth spurt any time now, Jessica too probably.  If we all worked together we could gaslight him into thinking that he’s shrinking!”

 

“Gaslighting?” Fulda repeated.  “That’s mean, even for you.  Where did you even learn that?”  Gina remained silent, so Fulda continued.  “You’re getting all worked up over nothing anyway, it’s not like we broke up.  You’ll see him again real soon.”  She may have reassured her sisters with that, but I was far from placated.  They were mean to me before, who knows what they’re capable of now?

 

“Anyway, I’m going to bed, see you tomorrow.”  Fulda walked between her sisters, forcing them to step aside or be knocked out of the way.  As she passed them I looked to the side, and saw a pair of vibrant blue eyes locked onto me.  After an instant for recognition Gina’s eyes went wide, then her view was blocked by Fulda’s shoulder.  Shit.  There’s no way she didn’t see me.

 

Fulda ascended the stairs to her room, the thuds of her heels clomping on the steps resonating in my ears the whole time.  It didn’t drown out the excited squeals that rose up every few seconds from downstairs while Gina and Jessica gossiped, however.  I didn’t consider myself the center of the universe, and was far from paranoid, but there was no doubt in my mind that they were talking about me.

 

Once inside her room Fulda closed the door behind her and kicked off her high heels.  Carefully she unclasped the corsage from her dress strap and pulled it away, catching me in her open palm.  She moved me so that I was directly in front of her face, about six inches away, and looked like she was about to devour me with her cold blue eyes.  I basked in her beauty, waiting expectantly for what was next.

 

“How fucking stupid are you?” Fulda hissed.  Wait, what?  “This was supposed to be my surprise for you at the end of the night!  We were going to come up here, fool around a bit, I’d shrink you, we’d have some fun, then I’d grow you back and we could keep it as our little secret!”

 

“Um, sorry?” I stammered, genuinely confused.  “How would this have been a good surprise?  I haven’t enjoyed this one bit; every minute has brought nothing but terror and pain.”

 

“It would have been different.”  Fulda’s voice was stern, but not completely stony.  “It would have been a safe environment, just the two of us, and I’d be giving you something we both want even if you don’t know it.  There wouldn’t have been and Mary or Anni trying to smash you, I wouldn’t have needed to hide you, we would have been free to do anything.”

 

“But you-“

 

“Messed with you a lot, yeah, it’s what I do,” Fulda cut in before I could finish.  “I’ve been doing it to you for years.  You’ve always been so much shorter than me, it’s just part of what we do.  Of course I’d keep doing it when I literally have you in the palm of my hand.  If you really thought I was going to crush or swallow you, you’re unbelievably dumb.”

 

I hung my head.  “Sorry,” I managed after several seconds of silence.  “I… didn’t know you planned this.  Um, any chance we can act like that didn’t happen, have fun like you wanted, and then you grow me back?”

 

“Absolutely not,” she said with a tone of finality.  “You tried to break up with me, and it took being shrunk for you to get back with me.  How do I know you won’t break up with me again the instant you grow?  Better to keep you small and… under my thumb.”  She had a crazy sense of logic to her train of thought, but that perfect turn of phrase made me think this was all still part of her plan.  “Get used to me towering over you, because you’re going to be bug-sized for a long, long time.”

 

Fulda looked away and paused, biting her bottom lip.  A second passed and her gaze fell back onto me, eyes shining again.  “But you are still here, shrunken, neither of us have anything else to do, and I did already make plans… Sure, we can have some fun.  I warn you though, I play rough.”  I nodded my head, and she smiled for the first time in a while.

 

Carefully she bent over and lowered her hand, giving me the perfect elevator ride down to the carpet.  When I was nearly there she tipped her hand over, roughly dumping me out of her palm and onto the carpet.  While I laid there she shot back to her full height and placed her feet on either side of me, then set her hands on her hips.  She looked down at me scornfully and declared, her voice suddenly booming, “What tiny man dares intrude on the realm of the mighty Titaness Fulda of clan Stein?  Prepare to feel my wrath!”  Wow, I was wrong about her acting skills earlier.

 

Fulda waited a few moments for effect, letting me get a little scared, then added, “I just need a few to get ready, okay?”

How to Satisfy a Giantess by Vintovka

Fulda returned after a few minutes, though I felt her approach well before I saw her.  Each step she took generated a small earthquake, making my bones and organs jump when the shockwaves hit me.  They grew more intense as she drew closer, and when she turned the corner the image of the lumbering titaness was completed.  Her face stern, she scanned the carpet with her eyes until she spotted me, almost exactly where she had set me down.

 

In the time she was gone she had pulled a set of peach nylon stockings over her long, luscious legs, high enough that I could just see the garter sticking out from beneath her dress, and put on her pair of old, beat-up low top Converse.  She leaned against the wall seductively and looked down at me, curling a strand of auburn hair around her finger.  Though she tried to maintain her stern expression she couldn’t help but act flirtatious, taking joy in how she towered over me now.

 

“There’s the tiny intruder,” she boomed, her voice amplified many times by her size.  “You should start running, you little pest, because when I catch you I’m gonna smash you.”  Her words didn’t even have time to stop resonating in my ears before she stepped toward me, her stride crossing hundreds of feet at once.  Each time her foot landed I felt it before I heard it, my teeth chattering from her thunderous steps.  Half in awe and half in defiance I stood and watched her approach until the diamond pattern on her shoe’s rubber sole loomed over my head.

 

Fulda slammed the toe of her shoe down beside me with such force that my legs felt like jelly, staggering me so that I had to lean against the canvas.  She peeked over her breasts to look down at me, and said, “Hey, dingus.  I know I said I wouldn’t crush you, but it would really help me out if you ran away.  You know, act afraid of the titaness you pissed off.  Make me chase after you.  Think you can do that?”  I nodded.  “Good.”  She blew a strand of hair that had fallen into her face away, then continued, “I’m going to start again, and you’re going to treat me like the terrifying giantess that I am.”  With that she turned and stomped away, disappearing behind the corner again.

 

A few seconds later she came back around, stopped, and placed her hands on her hips.  “So this is the tiny interloper,” she declared, her voice brimming with confidence.  “Looks like your luck just ran out, because you can hide from me but you can’t run.”  Fulda took a slow, deliberate step forward, swinging her foot down so that it made an enormous impact, and I dutifully turned to run.  I set course for her bed, some distance away, knowing full well there was no way I could reach it before her bounding steps caught up with me.

 

The slow rhythm of her pounding footsteps dominated my hearing, and the tremors became more intense the closer she came.  I looked over my shoulder and saw her steadily approaching, walking with a very deliberate gait and taking small steps.  She grinned sadistically during her pursuit, no doubt relishing the role of a giantess chasing down someone at her feet.  After she took another step and put herself easily within leg reach of me I turned back around, hoping to avoid whatever move she made toward me.

 

I ran as fast as I could, but the soft carpet of Fulda’s room made it difficult.  Never before had I considered carpet to be rough terrain, but with each step my legs sank up to my knees in the long, plush fibers that a normal sized person would glide over.  Indeed, as my legs grew tired and each step became more difficult Fulda walked over it with ease, compressing the strands under her shoe while I slipped between them.  With a quick glance behind I saw that she was almost on top of me.

 

A shadow fell over the ground beside me, and very shortly was replaced by Fulda’s enormous shoe.  I stumbled from the impact, tripping over the carpet while the black and white rubber beside me settled atop it.  Shortly I recovered and soldiered on, nearly to her bed, when a shadow passed over me as well.

 

Fulda stomped her foot down in front of me, turned sideways so that it completely blocked my path.  The thundercrack from its impact made my ears start ringing, and the ground shook like never before.  It hit so close that I didn’t even have time to stumble before running face first into the dirty black canvas and fell, landing on my back.  While I looked up at her powerful legs she dragged her other foot closer, trapping me between her insteps, and leaned over so that she could see me.

 

“Looks like you’ve got nowhere left to go, pipsqueak,” her smug voice boomed.  Slowly I got to my feet, my knees still shaky from the tremendous shockwaves that had just run through them.  “Any last requests before I grind you into dust?”  She was being very convincing; for a second I believed she was really going to. 

 

If she wanted to have fun chasing me down I was going to make her earn it.  Instead of sputtering and begging for mercy I looked over the toe of her shoe and saw that I was about one of her shoe lengths away from her bed.  With a grin I set both arms against the rubber wall beside me and pressed off, dashing toward her toes.  When the wall curved inward I set a foot against the black line and pushed off, launching myself on top of her shoe.  Quickly I sprinted over the dirty white shoelace at the bottom and ran down the scuffed white toe before hopping off to land softly on the carpet.

 

Fulda clearly didn’t expect this and scrambled to block my path, her feet shifting as though they were about to move but never actually doing so.  The more ground I covered the more desperate she became, but she still had trouble deciding which foot to put forward.  When I was about to pass under the bed frame she let out a short yelp, followed by a booming crash that felt like it was going to shake the floor apart.  From under the bed’s shadow I looked back and saw her legs stretched out for the entire width of the bed.  In her fervor to demonstrate her dominance to me, she had tripped over her own feet.

 

I continued further under the bed, hoping to put as much space between us as possible before she recovered.  A great scraping rang out, and I looked over my shoulder to see her spinning towards me on the ground.  Fulda spotted me immediately, and her cold eyes narrowed in anger.  “Looks like the twerp’s got some ticks,” she declared, pushing herself forward with her feet.  “You’re only delaying the inevitable.”  She pushed herself forward again and burst through the foot of her bed, nearly filling up the frame with her massive form.  Even lying on the ground she seemed tremendous to me.

 

She raised her hand as high as she could, touching her fingertips to the box spring dozens of feet above my head, and held it over me.  Ferociously she brought it down, swatting at the carpet no more than an inch to my right.  I stumbled along amid the quakes until I passed her tree-sized index finger only to be knocked prone by her other hand crashing down on the other side.  Pinned almost directly between her enormous hands, I began crawling among the carpet to get further away from her.

 

Fulda’s fingers curled against the ground, pushing herself even further under the bed.  She stopped suddenly and the entire frame shook, accompanied by a dull thud.  I flipped myself over and saw that her butt had caught against the bed frame, stopping any further pursuit down here.  Strain was evident on her face while she tried to get through the chokepoint, and I leisurely backed away from her, confident that I was in the clear.

 

Unfortunately I had failed to notice that her elbows were bent, and she was far from letting me escape.  With one swift movement she shot an arm forward, extending a hand past me, and before I could turn around she swung it back toward me.  Her fingertips scooped me up, and G-forces kept me pressed against the soft, whorled skin until her hand leveled out.  Then she curled her fingers inward, dropped me into her palm, and pressed her fingers down atop me.  She firmly pinned me in the center of her hand before backing out, no doubt satisfied with her captive.

 

It was difficult to see anything through the mammoth finger pressing down on me, but I felt every sharp, jerking motion she made while holding me.  My insides tried to leap out of my mouth when she pushed herself back out from under the bed, and they nearly burst through my feet when she suddenly stopped.  While she stood she didn’t even need to keep her finger on me – the forces from her movement kept me firmly stuck against her skin.  When the ascent stopped my arms and legs involuntarily flung upward, slapping against her finger before falling back to my sides.

 

A massive weight lifted off my chest and I felt that I could breathe freely again, a thought that was quickly disabused by the sight that greeted me.  Fulda’s titanic face filled my view, her frosty blue eyes glaring at me and her pink, glossy lips turned up on the side in a smirk.  Her rounded, Germanic nose twitched almost imperceptibly upon my reveal, and her soft, full cheeks flushed.  She held me in silence for a few seconds, until I realized that there was one thing missing from this and only I could give it.

 

“Oh mighty giantess, please let me go!” I began, trying my best to sound pathetic.  “I didn’t mean any offense, and only wanted to admire your beauty up close!  If you let me go I promise never to return, and-“

 

“Silence!”  Fulda’s booming voice interrupted me, and her warm breath buffeted me with gale-force winds.  “I grow tired of your mewling, pest!  You had your chance to beg, and you wasted it on an idiotic escape attempt.  Your flattened corpse will serve as an example to all the other bugs who dare to trespass in my domain.”

 

Fulda’s face turned to grim determination, and she raised her other hand high.  My eyes widened when she began to swing her hand down at full speed with her fingers on a direct course to swat me against her other hand.  Almost instantaneously her hand closed the distance, and I heard the resonating slap when her hands came together.  Her fingers continued swinging downward, and the deep, gentle whorls of her fingerprint filled my vision.  I squeezed my eyes shut, sure that she was finally taking this too far.

 

Pain did not flood my body, and after a few tense seconds I forced my eyes back open.  Her fingertip still dominated my vision, but it no longer seemed like Fulda was going to smash me.  She nudged her finger down, tapping my entire upper body as gently as she could, and let out what was to her a high-pitched “Boop!”  To me it was more like a resonating growl.  Nonetheless she pulled her fingers away, letting me feel some relief at last.

 

Fulda had dropped character and was smiling a big, toothy grin at me.  I smiled back, glad that my life was no longer imperiled by my titaness girlfriend.  “That was so fun!” she exclaimed, her eyes lighting up.  “I was hoping you’d try to climb up my stockings like you always say you’re going to, but trying to hide under my bed was nice too.  And that begging at the end was a nice touch, it made me feel really powerful.  Did you have fun, too?”

 

I gulped.  There was no right answer here for me, I knew.  If I didn’t like it she was going to get mad at me, and if I did I could look forward to more of this in the future.  In the end I decided that I should keep her happy, especially considering how the rest of the night went, and I could tell her about my concerns later.  “Yeah, it was great!” I told her.  “You play the part of an angry giantess well, and I was in suspense the whole time you chased me down.”

 

“See, I knew I was right,” she said smugly.  “You did want to be like a bug to me, you just didn’t want to admit it.  Maybe one day I’ll have the girls come over and make you feel really small, how about that?”

 

There was absolutely nothing I wanted less, but I wanted to keep her placated.  “I’ll look forward to it!”

 

“Just don’t try to leave me for Anni.”  She winked before continuing, “I know she’s like a legit Amazon, but she’s my best friend and would crush you figuratively then literally if you did.”  I remembered her eagerness to swat me earlier that night and knew that Fulda wasn’t joking about that.  In response I only nodded, and she said, “I’m just kidding, you dork, I know you wouldn’t.”

 

Fulda let out a tremendous yawn, revealing her gaping maw lined by a row of perfect, pearly white teeth on the top and bottom.  “It’s about bed time though, isn’t it?”  I silently agreed, having just ran for my life, and the adrenaline was sure to wear off soon.  “I had some more stuff planned, but… well, there will be other nights.”  Her grin did not make me feel any better.

 

She reached behind herself and unzipped her dress, then with a shrug slipped it off so that it pooled around her feet.    I looked over her monumental, well-built body and saw that her full breasts were on the verge of bursting out of a black lace bra, expertly matched with her panties.  In front her nipples nearly poked through, two hard bumps clearly visible beneath the fabric.  It looked as though she enjoyed that more than I thought.

 

Watching her undress made my mind go where any straight man’s would, even though those breasts could pin me against the mattress and smother me.  “You know, it’s Friday and we don’t really have anything to do tomorrow,” I offered.  “Maybe we could mess around a bit, see how it is with me at this size?”

 

Fulda bit her lower lip and answered, “I kind of don’t really need to.”  She slipped her shoes off and stepped out of her dress.  “Watching you run in fear from my steps, towering over you like a building, hearing you beg… it got me going more than I thought it would.”  With her free hand she rolled her stockings down until she could slide them off with her feet, making her hand sway back and forth like the deck of a ship.  “I mean, if you want to jerk off on me or something I wouldn’t stop you if I even noticed, it’s just… I’m good.  Maybe some other night.”  Damn, she called my bluff in her usual blunt fashion.

 

With that Fulda threw the blanket off her bed and plopped down, her feet hanging off the edge of the mattress.  Carefully she moved her hand until it hovered above her washboard abs then tilted it, causing me to slide out of her palm and land in the center of her midriff.  I rolled along her taut tummy until I bumped into her belly button, then turned at looked up her body.  She peered down at me between the peaks of her breasts and said, “Night, tiny boyfriend!  Don’t let the bed bugs bite!”  The tanned skin around me suddenly became overcast when she threw a sheet over us, and then darkness reigned absolute when she turned off her nightstand lamp.  “I’m serious about that,” she continued, “you’re about their size now.”

 

Fulda’s body heat kept me supremely warm, and the steady rise and fall of her chest while she breathed helped me relax.  I considered the mountainous breasts not too far from me and considered following her advice, then I thought about crawling into her panties and doing the same.  Her gentle breathing was making me drowsy though, and despite what she said I knew she would know I did it: the last thing I wanted was for her to believe that her threatening my life turned me on.

 

Finally I found the intersection of four of Fulda’s abdominal muscles, laid down, and curled up there.  “Night,” I muttered before closing my eyes so I could drift off to sleep, never more comfortable than I was right then.

End Notes:

And that's the end of his first night shrunken!  Don't worry though, he still has many trials and tribulations to go through at the hands of normal-sized women.

Rough Neighborhood by Vintovka

An ear-piercing klaxon forced me out of the most restful sleep of my life, and the ground shifted violently before it ceased.  The sheet over me was thrown clear, revealing bright sunlight pouring through a pair of humongous windows.  Beneath me the ground rotated until it was sideways, dumping me off so that I bounced against the mattress.  A flurry of movement ensued, with the massive form of the person I had been resting on creating a deep crater that I began rolling into, then launched itself up, tossing me into the air so that I came back down and bobbed on the mattress.

 

Awareness flooded back into my head as I watched my titanic girlfriend walk into the bathroom, and I remembered what happened last night.  Fulda had shrunk me until I was about an inch in height, and narrowly saved my life from her friends.  She’d had rather a lot of fun with my new size, entirely at my expense, and didn’t seem keen on letting me go.  It wasn’t even clear if she remembered I had slept on her, or that I was still in her bed.

 

The shower turned on with a squeak, and I pressed my eyelids back together to try to get back to sleep.  I had desperately hoped that everything from prom onward last night had been a weird dream brought on by Fulda, her friends, and her sisters always teasing me about my height.  After all, people couldn’t actually shrink, right?  It had to have been my overactive imagination coupled with all those people messing with me.

 

While I listened to the powerful shower jets spraying water I racked my brain to think of what could cause this delusion, and concluded that it must be Gina.  When I first came over to Fulda’s house six months ago I had met her for the first time, and saw that we were at eye level to each other.  She immediately began teasing me for being so short, and when I pointed out that we were the same height she reminded me that she was barely a teenager.  Then she said something I’d never forget.  “One day I’m going to tower over you.  You’re going to be so small compared to me that I’ll be able to step on you, and I just might.”

 

Over the next few months it definitely seemed like that was happening.  Every time I went over to Fulda’s house, she and Jessica would come running to greet me, and I didn’t get the feeling it was out of joy.  They always stood an inch or two away from me and looked down, looming over me, and each time Gina was taller, sometimes by several inches.  “Looks like I grew some more,” she would say, “or you’re that much smaller.”  Her teasing last night must have finally gotten under my skin, and after Anni trapped me between herself and Fulda it became full-on delirium.  There was no way I had shrunk: it was all in my head.

 

The door swung open and Fulda’s footsteps thundered throughout the room, making it so I could no longer even pretend I was getting back to sleep.  She stopped at the foot of her bed and I opened my eyes so I could look at her gigantic frame looming over me.  It looked like she was going to the gym, with a tight t-shirt sporting her volleyball team’s logo clinging to her chest and a pair of very small spandex shorts around her waist.  I fell squarely within her shadow, and she looked down at me exposed on the wide open plain of her bed.  No, this was all too real.

 

Fulda bent over and extended a hand down to me, fingers spread wide like the roots of a mighty tree.  When it seemed like her palm was about to engulf me her thumb and forefinger moved inward, pinching me at the waist.  She plucked me from atop her mattress and held me at eye level, looking at me apologetically.  “I am so sorry,” she began, “I forgot that I have volleyball practice today and I absolutely have to go.  Don’t worry, I’ll drop you off at your house before I go.”

 

Buoyed between her fingers I looked in her enormous eyes and spotted what I thought was regret.  “Oh, fine,” I said, exaggerating my disappointment.  “If you want though you can grow me back now and I’ll call for a ride, it’s no big deal.”

 

Fulda cocked her head to the side and looked at me as though I had just told her I was the average height for an adult man.  “Huh?  Oh, no, that’s not what’s happening here,” she finally said when her mind caught up.  “I was serious last night, you’re going to be tiny for a long time.  That’s your house.”  She pointed at a dollhouse she kept by her desk and crossed the room to it, lowering me down to her waist as she went.

 

I had always wondered why she had a dollhouse in her room, and such a nice one, despite having outgrown them years ago.  She knelt in front of the miniature house and pressed me into her palm with her index finger, then reached out and seized the roof.  With one swift movement she yanked the roof off, revealing that top floor of her toy house.  Slowly she lowered me into the open house then took her finger off me, dropping me into what appeared to be the bedroom.

 

After a brief fall I landed in a crouch, then stood and turned back to Fulda.  It seemed to me as though a giantess had torn the roof off my house and was now surveying the contents, trying to pick out a tiny inhabitant to grab or simply basking in her power before moving on to more destruction.  I had to admit that the look suited her well, though I would never tell her that out of fear of encouraging her.

 

“This is your home for now,” Fulda declared, her rumbling voice breaking my train of thought.  “Look around, make yourself at home.  I’m sure you’ll find it much more comfortable than you expect.  I even put some tiny books in there for you to read.  I’ll be back in a few hours, we’ll play some more then, all right?”  She moved to place the roof back and I called out to stop her.

 

“Wait!” I shouted.  “I’m pretty sure your sisters know I’m here, and I’m worried they’ll come looking for me.  Could you please take me with you, or at least grow me a little so they can’t hurt me too much?”

 

Fulda grinned.  “Don’t worry about them,” she said.  “They know that if they come into my room there’ll be hell to pay, doubly so if they mess with something.  Just stay in your house and you’ll be fine, I promise.”  Before I could say anything else she slid the roof back into place, casting me back into almost total darkness, and jammed something against the front door.  I took a step forward to look out the window and saw that she had barred the door close with one of her monumental Converse.  She stood and walked away, her footsteps shaking the frame of my house, and I watched through the window as she shook her butt back and forth, the compression fabric around it exaggerating each small movement or jiggle.

 

She closed the door behind her, and I began to survey my new house in the dim light provided by the window.  Everything looked sized perfectly for me, from the unmade bed to the full bookcase and even the surprisingly detailed doorways.  Sets of clothes roughly my size littered the floor, but beyond that the place was mostly clean.  I got the distinct impression that this place had been used lately, almost lived in, and Fulda was certainly too old to be playing with dolls anymore.  That’s when it dawned on me: I wasn’t the first person Fulda had shrunk, and I wouldn’t be the last.

 

My knees went weak, and I sank into a surprisingly comfortable chair that had been put in the corner, complete with miniature upholstery.  How many had been before me, I wondered?  At least however many sets of clothes there were, and I easily picked out a dozen distinct ones in this room alone.  There were other rooms too, no telling how many, possibly stuffed to bursting with tiny clothes.  Or bodies, I thought, but quickly shook the thought from my head.

 

I needed to clear my head and get a better look around, this had to have looked much worse than it was.  There’s no way my girlfriend was a mass-murdering psychopath.  With effort I forced myself out of the chair and leaned against the wall until I made it to the surprisingly wide hallway, a stairwell going down at the far end.

 

Before I could start walking the door opened again.  I turned and looked out the window, expecting to see that Fulda had come back, either to grab something she had forgotten or take me with her after a change of heart.  Instead of her bronze-colored legs however a pair of alabaster white ones came around the door, their feet clad only in stark white ankle socks.  I stood entranced as they drew closer, each step shaking the house with the giantess’s approach, until an almost painfully white shin filled the window.  The leg drew back and the features of a huge body scrolled past the window until it was filled again with a bright blue eye, the iris similar to Fulda’s but… different.  Her pupil immediately found me, then a light blond braid swung between us.  Shit.  One of her sisters.

 

The eye disappeared, replaced with a white shirt pulled tight over her stomach, and I stood still in shock.  Violently the roof was torn off its hinges, and leaning over the opening where the roof had been was Jessica, looking intoxicated with her power.  I wanted to run but couldn’t, my feet nailed to the ground with fear and my mouth agape at the majesty of a giantess at the start of her rampage.  She looked to be enjoying the situation too, then she opened her mouth and bellowed, “Gina!  He’s in here!”

 

Jessica’s sonic assault blasted my ears and ripped me out of my trance, and I dashed for the nearby stairs.  Jessica anticipated my move and swung her hand down into the hallway, clipping my shoulder with the edge of her fingertip.  She hit me with such force that I was lifted off the floor and thrown into the wall next to me, cracking it from floor to ceiling.  I slid down the wall and hit the floor hard, every single part of me aching.  The concussive force left me dazed and unable to do more than twitch my digits and moan in pain.

 

Fulda’s sister reached in and grabbed me by the shoulders, and I could do nothing but hang limply in her iron grip.  She lifted me over the wall and turned to face the rest of the room, opening her fingers during the spin so that I tumbled down to the carpet.  I hit hard and rolled, having been dropped from knee level, but thanks to the soft carpeting I was able to avoid any broken bones.  For the moment I laid still, feeling my consciousness slipping away, and wondered what I had done to deserve this.

 

“Get up.”  A stern, booming voice stopped me from passing out, and I looked up blearily to see the white fibers of a sock pulled tight over a foot.  Unsure if I could even comply I ignored the command.  “I said get up,” came the voice again, and I felt a shadow drop over me.  I looked up again and saw the socked foot stretched over me, about an inch above my head, giving me a very obvious threat.  “Do it, or I’ll grind you into the carpet,” she said, needlessly giving voice to the threat. 

 

My joints burned as I pushed myself off the carpet, and my body roared in pain when I stood on my own two legs.  Fighting the urge to scream I reached up and grabbed onto one of the sock’s loose fibers to help remain standing.  The foot remained poised above me, and I worried that she was going to bring it down atop me.  “He’s up,” came a voice behind me.  “Time for fun.”

 

I let go of the sky-darkening sock before it withdrew, and it set down in front of me, close enough to tickle my nose.  My legs and back roared in agony and I fell forward, leaning against the big toe of the gigantic foot.  The soft cotton accommodated me, and I looked up to see which of Fulda’s sisters almost crushed me with such zeal.  Slowly my gaze followed the towering white legs up to her meager coverings, then up to her face.  She was looking back down at me leaning on her toe for support with a grin, and my blood chilled.  Gina.  It didn’t take a genius to know that Jessica was behind me.

 

“Hey Jess, you notice something different about him?” Gina asked, her booming voice still finding a way to be annoying.  She grinned at their pre-arranged mockery.

 

Jess paused for a moment as though considering it before answering.  “Can’t say I do.  Why, do you?”

 

“Hm.  No, not really.  He looks just as small as ever.”  Gina’s booming taunts were doing a good job of amusing herself and nothing else.  “Maybe we finally hit those growth spurts?”

 

“Maybe.  I do feel absolutely gigantic next to him, but that’s not really new.  You should ask him about it.”

 

“Good idea!  Hey little guy!  Are you smallllllll, or are we huuuuuuge?”  Oh great, this again.  I didn’t even bother answering her stupid question, since it would only feed into more of her teasing.

 

Gina’s foot shot forward, striking me in the head with her big toe and continuing forward.  She set the foot down on top of me, holding me under the softest part of her instep.  Luckily the immaculately clean sock filtered out the smell, and the plush carpet didn’t push back too hard.  After a few seconds though I began to panic and thrashed, trying to escape from under her foot.  I pushed on it and unsurprisingly found it impossible to move, then tried to crawl out from under it.  Nothing I did was any use though, and she held me firmly in place beneath her sole.  “I can feel him squirming!” she declared, twitching her toes so that her food arched.  “This is so cool!  Jess, you have to try it!”

 

After some more struggling she pulled her foot off me, letting me breathe freely once more.  “Get up,” Gina demanded again, and though everything in my body told me to stay down I knew it would only get worse.  I clenched my teeth and forced myself up, grabbing onto her socks to help stand back up.  Once the struggle was over I leaned against her toe again, desperately hoping I didn’t fall back down.  “When we ask you something you answer it, pipsqueak.  Now: are you small, like a bug, or are we huge giantesses?”

 

“Maybe the problem is the question,” Jess offered.  “The way you’re asking it is an either-or, where either he’s tiny or we’re gigantic, but it’s entirely possible that he’s tiny and we’re gigantic.  You know, like usual.”

 

“Oh yeah, good point.”  Gina bared her teeth before she resumed her questioning.  “Are you an itty-bitty pest down there by our feet, little guy?”

 

“Hey, no fair, that’s a different question.”

 

“Shut up, I can’t hear the pest’s answer.  And he’s going to answer, since he knows we can do much worse than that.”  She had a point.  Though I was beaten and bruised nothing was broken, and they could crush me quite easily.

 

“Yes, I’m very small,” I shouted up to Gina, hoping that my tiny voice could reach her ears.  A beat passed and her eyes lit up, accompanied by a very broad smile.

 

“He answered!  I knew it, he’s incredibly tiny!”  Gina seemed way too excited that I answered her leading question.  “Now answer my other question:  are we incredibly tall giantesses who tower over you and could snuff your life out with a single step?”

 

“Again, you’re asking him a different question,” Jess broke in.  “Of course we are, he’s tiny, that doesn’t tell us whether we’re actually enormous.”

 

“Let him answer!” Gina shouted back, fury tinging her voice.  “You have five seconds, little guy.”

 

“Um, well.”  The time limit shouldn’t have complicated things, but it made me incredibly nervous as the seconds ticked down.  Gina held up her fingers and curled one inward for each second that passed.  “While those things are true, you aren’t towering giantesses.  You’re just a lot taller than average.  Hell, neither of you are even taller than Fulda.”

 

“Wrong answer, twerp!” Gina bellowed, lifting her foot high into the air.  Her toe nudged me during its ascent, knocking me on my back so that I could see it stop right above me.  Just as quickly as it raised she brought it down, moving fast enough there was no way I could avoid her stomp.  Jess’s hand shot forward, hitting Gina in the ankle and knocking her foot off course.  Her stomp landed just next to me, close enough that if Jess had waited a millisecond longer I would have been beneath it.  The force from her stomp dissipated through the floor and engulfed me, rattling my insides and making my teeth chatter.  Gina was not kidding around.

 

“He’s not here to massage your ego,” Jessica broke in.  “He just said we’re not gigantic, but admitted that we are to him.  That makes perfect sense after he admitted he’s a teensy-weensy little insect scurrying about our feet.  It just means that we’re right, nothing’s different.”

 

Gina appeared placated by Jess’s explanation, and looked at me lying on the ground.  Instead of demanding I stand yet again she said, “Yeah, I guess you’re right.  That means we still have our growth spurts coming, and you know what that means?  We’re going to be even more gigantic soon!  You’re going to be, like, a speck of dust compared to us or something!  Isn’t that exciting?”

 

“Actually, I am a lot smaller than normal, you see last night-“

 

Gina raised up her foot and slammed it into the ground beside me again, cutting me off with the tremendous shockwave from her stomp.  “You’ll speak when spoken to, pipsqueak!” she screamed.  “Now.”  She took a second to compose herself before continuing in her usual annoying tone.  “Why are you so smalllllll?”

 

I absolutely despised this question.  Gina had been asking it to me every single time I saw her for the past six months.  It wasn’t just whenever I came to their house, it was school events, Fulda’s cheerleading competitions and volleyball games, any time we rode in the car together.  One time she even cornered me in the store and pressed me against a shelf full of soda until I ducked under her arms and ran.  Never before had I answered it, but Gina wasn’t going to let me blow it off now.  This time though I had an answer.  “Well, like I was saying, last night Fulda shrank me to this size.  That’s why I’m down at your feet rather than your shoulders.”

 

“Did you just blame our sister for you being this tiny?” Jessica broke in with a haughty tone.  “You better hope she never hears that.  I’ll go ahead and drill some respect into you so that she never does.”  Her foot shot forward and set down atop me, sandwiching me between her big toe and the ball of her foot.  The fresh sock scrunched up when she flexed her toe, then she backed it over me.  I rolled along the carpet while her toe pressed into me, then came to a stop with it pressing me into the soft carpet.  She extended her toe again, rolling me with it, until she could no longer move it any further.  This happened several more times, her clean sock pulled tight around her foot keeping me from getting too battered, before she relented and moved her foot off me.

 

“Let’s try that again,” Gina began.  She knelt, digging her knee into the carpet next to my feet, then set her hands down on either side of me.  Slowly she moved her legs back and lowered herself until her face loomed over me.  Her girlish features were lost on me when her face blotted out everything else, and she looked venomous rather than innocent.  “Why.  Are.  You.  So.  Small?”  She practically spat each word, her mouth coming closer and threatening to engulf me with each syllable.

 

I sputtered for an answer, absolutely terrified of her being this close.  Gina’s eyebrows drew inward and she raised her hand, threatening to bring it down atop me.  No matter how hard I tried though nothing came.  All I could focus on was the enormous hand cocked and ready to strike.

 

“Gina, wait,” Jess said, squatting over me.  Gina looked up at her sister, showing me the familiar view of underneath her chin, and lowered her hand.  “We don’t want Fulda to catch us in here if we get carried away, do we?”  The younger giantess shook her head, and Jessica continued.  “Let’s take him back to my room so we can really have some fun.”  She excitedly nodded and stood, just missing me with her enormous feet again.  Jessica smirked and her pale blue eyes danced, then she lowered a hand toward me.  Her fingers clamped me around the waist and she picked me up out of the carpet, stood to her impressive height, and strode out the door.

Bad Neighbors by Vintovka

Jessica’s grip loosened on me when we crossed the threshold into her room.  Her foot landed on the door with a loud thud followed by a click of the door latching, and I was trapped in here with them.  She looked at me in her hand with feral eyes, and for all the good it did me I scooted back along her palm until I ran into her fingers, held up as an impenetrable wall.  Panic set in: I was trapped even tighter than I had thought.  Instead of pouncing, however, she looked up from me and called out “Hey, catch!”

 

The hand trapping me shot up and flung me forward.  I rolled along the fingers until reaching their ends, where the tip of one clipped my feet.  My ascent continued while I flipped end over end, my view constantly changing from Jessica to Gina and back, not particularly thrilled with either one.  Soon enough I reached the apex of my arc and began falling toward Fulda’s youngest sister, tumbling all the way.  She stretched her hands out, broad mitts ready to snag me from the air, but I prepared myself for her to miss.  Then I would bounce off her stomach, fall to the floor, and land on the carpet, where I would hopefully be killed instantly.

 

Fate did not allow me to be so lucky, and I landed safely between Gina’s palms.  Her fingers snapped shut around me, locking me into her grip, and momentarily I was in blissful darkness.  Light flooded into her grasp when she removed her hand, and it was quickly replaced by her enormous face.  Curious blue eyes danced over my puny form trapped in her palm, and her sparsely-freckled face lit up with joy.  She smiled.  It had none of the innocence that it should, but I wasn’t sure if I only got that impression because her mouth was several times wider than I was tall.  Even without that, there was distinct cruelty writ boldly across her face.

 

“You still haven’t answered my question,” she began.  I had no clue how her voice managed to be shrill and annoying when it rattled my bones and her breath warmed me while she spoke, but she managed it.  “Why.  Are you.  So.  Small?”  She punctuated it by poking me with her free hand, shoving my entire torso with a finger.  “Last chance.”

 

“I, um, well,” I sputtered, trying to come up with an answer that would satisfy her.  She wasn’t going to let this drop, I realized, until she either got some sort of answer or I was dead.  Her finger moved toward me, poised to press down on my head, and I shouted, “I don’t know!  I just am, okay!  I grew up small, I was always shortest in my class, I’m just naturally a small person!”  The finger moved away, and I was safe for a bit longer.

 

Gina’s face lit up like a star and she bellowed, “There, you said it!  Was it really so hard to admit that you’re naturally a small, pathetic person, dwarfed by man, woman, and child alike?  How does it feel to finally be honest about why I’ve always towered over you?”

 

“Come on, that’s not what he said and you know it,” Jessica tried to interrupt, but Gina was in her element and not to be interrupted.

 

“Which brings me to my next question!  Why, do you think, are we so big?”

 

“Huh?”  I had no idea that their big plan for me was some sort of interrogation about our relative sizes.  “What kind of question is that?”

 

“I’m not going to ask you again,” she said, laughter creeping into her voice.  “You’re going to tell me why you think we’re so big, or I’m going to put you down on the floor and remind you just how big I am by stomping you into the carpet, got it?”

 

I gulped.  Gina would definitely follow through, and I didn’t think Jessica would be able to stop her this time.  “Um, I guess you’re just tall people,” I offered.  Gina continued staring at me, her window-sized eyes unblinking, clearly wanting more.  “You’re born tall, you grow taller fast, and you keep growing.  Fulda was five feet in fourth grade, and you’re already, what, almost six even?  It’s a hell of a thing, how big you Stein girls grow.”

 

That seemed to placate her, or at least she no longer seemed like she was going to murder me.  “That’s boring, want to hear my thoughts?”  Of course, this was just a pretext for her to rant and berate me some more.  “We’re big precisely because people like you are so tiny.  Without us you’d just be small.  Because of you we need to be towering giantesses, to remind you of just how puny you are.”  Finally her eyes left me, looking toward her sister.  “Jess, want to show him?”

 

“With pleasure.”  In a flash Jessica’s hand shot forward, the creases of her palm briefly eclipsing Gina’s mocking face.  She clasped her fingers inward so that the pad of one tip smashed into me with enough force to lift me up.  An instant later I was pinned against the sprawling ceiling of her palm while intense G-forces played with my insides.  Inside the darkness of her fist, with the direction of her hand constantly changing, I had no idea where she was taking me, or where I would end up.

 

A pinprick of light appeared over me, then widened into a column, and I began to slide down Jessica’s palm.  My landing was surprisingly soft, the ground beneath me much more giving than I had expected.  She pulled her hand away and I saw that the light blue floor I stood on stretched out for hundreds of feet to each side, with her looming over me like a sequoia in front.  The ground was contoured with shallow, interconnected ditches running throughout the entirety of the surface, with two great hills at one end.  Shit.  I was on her mattress.

 

As soon as the realization hit me Jessica leaned forward, formed a triangle with her hands around me and pressed down against the mattress.  I sank with the surface she pressed into until it would not give any more, then she pulled her hands away abruptly.  The mattress sprung back to its original form, launching me into the air so that I tumbled through the air.  After a brief ride I landed on my back and bounced gently, no worse for the wear for once.

 

“You.”  Jessica pointed down at me with a finger the size of a tour bus, and I froze.  “You are going to play a game with me, a quiz show of sorts.  I’m going to start sitting down, but ask you a series of questions while I do it.  If I like your answer, I’ll stand up a bit, but if I don’t I’ll sit down some more, until my butt touches the mattress.  Understand?”  I nodded my head, and she responded by flashing a grin under her shining blue eyes.  “Hmm, we’ll see if you do.”

 

Just as she said she turned around, preparing to sit down on top of me.  She hesitated a moment, pumping her butt back and forth before it began to descend, pink cotton shorts pulled tight around it.  Her fingers pressed flat against the sheets and she stopped, allowing her derriere to hover over me.  “First question!  Our sister is, like, gigantic compared to you, it’s honestly funny to look at.”  Great, more of this.  “I mean we are too, but she is so much bigger.  Do you think her being taller plays a role in why you’re dating?”

 

“Well, most women are taller than me,” I began, “so not really.  I mean, an inch, a foot, what’s the difference?”  Jessica’s butt sank a few inches, pulling the threading of her shorts tighter.

 

“Aw, you almost had me, but then you kept going!” she declared.  “That was an incredibly stupid thing to say!  And let’s not forget, it isn’t a foot anymore, it’s six and a half feet.  Next question!”  Jessica paused for a moment, wagging her behind back and forth in a threatening manner.  “Do you find it… exciting that she’s so much taller than you?”

 

I paused for a moment to think, trying to decide whether I should be honest.  Her butt wavered above me, threatening to plummet down if I didn’t answer, so I blurted out what was in the front of my mind.  “I guess, kind of.  Yeah, sure.”

 

“Ew, you fetishize tall women!”  Her butt fell some more until I could hardly see anything but it after her cry of disgust.  “Better look out, Gina!  If that doctor’s right he’ll be knocking at your door in a few years!”

 

“Gross!” her sister replied.  “Lucky for me I doubt I’ll even notice him.”

 

I wanted to speak up, but Jessica had already moved on.  “Now!  Do you think you’ll stay with Fulda after you graduate?”  These questions were getting incredibly personal, and I didn’t like it at all.  Was it really any of her business, anyway?  I told her as much, but she really didn’t like the answer.  Her rear dropped until it was a few millimeters from my nose, the strained material of her shorts filling my view.  I was surprised they didn’t tear in half above me.

 

“Quick pointer, little guy… you should answer someone hundreds of times your size if they ask you a question.  Last chance, now!”  She paused, letting her ass impose itself on me.  If I wanted I could reach up and give it a squeeze, but if she noticed it was unlikely I’d live more than a few seconds longer.  “Are you afraid of us?”

 

I gulped.  “Yes.”

 

A mock gasp rushed around her buttocks and into my ears, followed by her giggling so that her butt shook up and down, threatening to press down on me.  “Did you hear that, Gina?” she boomed.  “He’s scared of us, two little girls!”  She continued shaking, and I expected her to sit on me at any moment.  “You’re probably scared of your girlfriend, too!  What’s it like to be such a coward, scared of some girls?”  I wanted to shout out and clarify, but she never gave me a chance.

 

With a great groan Jessica sat down the last few millimeters, setting her butt down directly atop me.  Much to my surprise I wasn’t crushed immediately since I was between her buttcheeks, and instead pressed into the mattress by her great weight.  The two halves of her butt smushed together above me and pushed on me, making me feel as though my bones were going to turn to powder.  The mattress below me was very forgiving however, and I survived despite the tremendous weight atop me.

 

Though I was not yet dead, another threat quickly presented itself: after a few rattling gasps of breath, the air around me was depleted.  I began frantically squirming, trying to push her butt off me, slapping with my open hands, but it was like trying to lift a hundred concrete slabs off me.  In response she grinded her butt back and forth, driving me further into the mattress as she pushed down against me, but despite the pain my body still did not burst.  Spots appeared at the edges of my vision and she pushed down harder, probably from crossing her legs.  Feebly I slapped at her a few more times, growing weaker with each movement, until at last I fell unconscious.

 

My eyes fluttered open and life surged through my limbs.  One thought alone filled my mind; somehow, still alive.  First I had expected to be crushed by Jessica’s ass, then be smothered by it as I slowly ran out of air, but somehow I had woken up.  I went to stand and pain shot through my ribs – nothing broken, but definitely bruised.  With a grimace I fought through the pain and stood, finding my feet sinking into the familiar carpet.

 

Clutching my ribs I limped forward, surprised that I had been left unattended and determined to find cover before they realized I had woken up.  After a few strides I ran into an invisible barrier.  In confusion I pushed at it and found it cold to the touch, then tapped a couple times on the transparent surface.  Glass.  I looked around and saw the subtle distortions from the curvature all around me, with a thick, cloudy ceiling.  Not just glass, but a drinking glass, upturned to keep me trapped.

 

Two thuds shook me and my glass house in rapid succession, and looking out I saw two socked feet, pale legs rising high above and appearing unnaturally thin thanks to the distortion.  “Jess!  He’s awake!” rumbled the voice of my warden, no doubt alerted by me tapping on the glass.  Of course Gina had been watching me: she probably volunteered to do it.  Out of all of them, she had always seemed the most fascinated by my size.

 

Two more thunderous footfalls made the ground tremble as Gina stepped forward, her almost comically long legs easily closing the distance.  She secured the glass between her insteps, brushing up against the walls with her soft cotton socks.  Her proximity distorted her in my view, causing her feet to seem even larger around me.  I looked up, and through the thick glass of the base her legs seemed to stretch upward for eternity while she stood directly over me.  As if she needed any help with that.

 

A brief series of pounding crashes rumble through the floor, and in a few seconds Jessica appears beside her sister, standing to my right.  For a tense moment they both look down at me, trapped inside the glass, until Gina lifts up her foot.  Gingerly she lifts it to the glass ceiling, then pushes against it with her big toe, tipping it slightly.  With a surge she kicked her foot sideways, knocking the glass away and leaving me exposed to the two hostile women, many times my size.

 

For a moment they stand still, content to tower over me, their legs like four pearl obelisks around me.  I felt the harsh gaze of their blue eyes boring into me, their scorn apparent.  If looks could do it, I would have shrunk into nothing right then.  Certainly I wanted to.

 

Gina broke the silence, her voice resonating in my ear canals.  “Small.”

 

Jessica quickly followed, her voice equally resonating, to add, “Real small.”

 

“Tiny.”

 

“Puny.”

 

“Itsy-bitsy.”

 

“Teeny-weeny.”

 

“Miniscule.”

 

“Pint-sized.”

 

“Microscopic.”

 

Gina grinned.  “Bite-sized.”

 

Jessica gave a big, toothy smile.  “Just a speck.”

 

Silence reigned while Gina tried to think of another way to call me small.  “Um,” she finally offered, “stain under my sock!”  Her foot lifted up and raced toward me, and I rolled to the side just before she set it down where I had been standing.  I stood back up and realized I was perfectly in the middle of Jessica’s legs, with her leering down at me between them.  Her leg muscles tensed and I began to run to her right, only to feel a sharp crack on my back.  Gina had swung her foot back around, hitting me from behind as she adjusted her stance.  The blow threw me into the carpet hard enough to send me skidding through it for several inches, but luckily the shadow of her foot passed over me.

 

Wincing through the pain I pushed myself back up until I stood again, each giantess glaring at me.  I heard a door slam downstairs, and instinctively dashed for the room’s exit.  Both of them moved to crush me at once, their feet colliding with each other so that they formed an arch for me.  Their tendons strained on either side while I walked through, and feet finished pounding up the stairs when I exited their shadows.  Just a few more seconds, and I knew Fulda would rescue me.

 

White streaked my vision to the left, and the toe of a great sock set down in front of me.  I didn’t even have time to change course before it rocketed back, slamming into me hard enough that I was lifted off my feet.  The force stuck me to Gina’s foot while it rotated in the air until it came to a stop, flinging me off.  After a flight I landed on the carpet and flipped end over end, unable to slow myself down until I came to rest on my back.

 

“What the hell?” filtered across the hallway, and Jessica acted quickly.  Her foot shot forward, landing atop me with the force of a plane crash.  Weakly I fought back against the enormous cotton beast pressing on my chest, but I couldn’t even move my arms to resist.  Angry footsteps stomped toward the room, mere seconds too late to save me, when suddenly the pressure on me eased, no greater than when Gina had previously had me under her foot.

 

“Trust me,” Jessica said, and the door to her room flung open.  I tried to push the mighty foot off me but only succeeded in pushing against the cotton.  Budging Jessica would take more strength than I could ever have.  Even if I were full sized it would probably take both hands and a lot of effort to move one of her legs.

 

“Where the fuck is he?” Fulda demanded as she charged into the room.

 

“Who?” Gina asked in her usual obsequious manner.

 

“You fucking know who!  He better not be hurt!”

 

“Your little dust mite?” asked Jessica, tapping her foot on me to send a shock through my body.  “Don’t worry, he’s fine… for now.”  She shifted again, flooding me with pain as her weight increased all around me.  “That can change if we don’t get what we want though.”  Her weight shifted back, allowing me to breathe easily, but I suspected it would be temporary at best.

The Morsel Minute by Vintovka

I lay pinned, arms splayed out beside me, beneath Jessica’s foot.  Never before had I been so thankful for expensive carpeting or clean white socks.  Each played a crucial role in my continued survival, and the sock in particular filtered out a surprising amount of the smell from the foot resting atop me.  She gave a slight twist of her foot, wrenching my body and driving me further into the fibers beneath me.  Pain spread from the core where she ground against me to my limbs, reminding me that survival may not always be best.

 

“Bullshit!” Fulda bellowed with such fury that you would have jumped had you been able to move.  “This isn’t a negotiation, Jess!  If you don’t give him back right now I’m going to come over there and take him from you!”  The vibrations of a single thundering footstep reached me even nestled in all this insulation, and I anticipated being freed momentarily.

 

“Not so fast!” Jessica blurted, and the pressure on top of me increased immensely until the point she nearly crushed me.  Her foot pressed my ribs in and I felt them straining to maintain integrity, but they were just this side of their breaking point.  “Unless you want to clean your boyfriend out of the carpet you’re going to stay right where you are.”

 

“Do it,” Fulda challenged.  “You’ll take his place right after.”

 

“Oh yeah?” Jessica replied, her voice brimming with confidence.  “And then what?  Gina too?  I’m sure you’d have fun explaining that to mom when she came back for your graduation.  Maybe you wouldn’t kill us, just make us small, like him?  You’d have even more fun with that.  ‘Hi mom, welcome back, how was the trip?  Oh, my elegantly tall, beautiful sisters?  Look down by your shoes, they’re bugs now!’  I can’t even imagine what she’d do to you.”

 

Fulda let out a deep sigh, and my hopes flagged.  “Fine, what is it you want?”

 

“Him.  Two nights a week, or one night for each of us.  You would get him back intact the morning after each time, and if he isn’t intact you get to decide what to do.”

 

“I hope you have a different offer in mind.”  Fulda spoke slowly, as though she were coiling for a sudden strike.  “He’s mine, and I’m not going to share him with you.”

 

“Can’t blame us for trying,” Gina offered glibly.  It seemed like she had more to say, but the words got stuck in her throat.

 

“Okay, fine.”  Jessica paused for a moment, as though she knew what to say but needed time to piece the words together properly.  “We’re not idiots, and despite what we said to torment him we know he wasn’t this small yesterday.  You shrank him, right?”  Another pause, probably while Fulda nodded, and she started again.  “I think you have two options.  Either give us our own tiny men, or teach us how you did it.”

 

Again Fulda sighed while she considered Jessica’s terms.  “It would take weeks to teach you how to shrink someone, months to control it, and years to be as good at it as me.”

 

“I think you’ll find we’re dedicated students when motivated like this.”  Jessica’s voice was incredibly smug, and she knew she had finally backed Fulda into a corner on something.  “Sounds like we’ll need some toys to keep us busy while we learn, and maybe to practice on.  Unless you want that to be this little guy,” she lifted up her foot and quickly swung it back down onto me, driving her point home, “you should bring us one a week.  Each.”  The temporary reprieve from her oppression made her foot slamming back down that much worse.  My teeth rattled, my bones shook, and what air was left got forced out of my lungs as she pushed me back into my indent in the carpet.

 

Silence reigned again, and I wished I could have seen the look Fulda gave her sister during this.  “Fine. I’ll find the book and teach you starting tonight, and you’ll get some ‘toys,’ as you call them, on Monday.  Now take your foot off him.”

 

“Book first,” Jessica demanded, and Fulda responded with a growl.  “Go get it, and hand it to Gina, so I know you won’t back out.”  For sisters they sure didn’t trust each other.  A series of angry stomps followed, weakening in intensity and then getting stronger again, culminating in a loud thud of leather slapping against skin.  The cotton ceiling lifted off me for good and my captor stepped away, and I no longer felt as though my death were imminent.

 

Seconds after she had cleared my vision Fulda stepped forward, standing astride me so that she dominated my view.  I never thought she had looked so beautiful as she did then, her volleyball uniform notwithstanding.  The auburn hair atop her head was pulled back in a loose ponytail, and her icy eyes were moister than usual while her thin lips quivered atop her sharp chin.  Her clothes were tight, leaving almost nothing to the imagination, and her strong hands rested at the top of her hips, just on the edge of her shorts.  They barely covered her bronzed thighs, powerful muscles on them tensed as though she were on the verge of kicking someone’s face in.  She still had her socks pulled up to her knees, two tall, white columns in stark contrast with her skin and the black shoes pushing into the carpet around me.

 

As quickly as it came to tower over me the tower of Fulda crumbled, falling to one knee with a soft thud.  I flinched when she reached for me, her palm bearing down over my prone body, but she carefully dug her finger into the carpet and pried me out from among the entangling fibers, then held me gingerly between her thumb and forefinger.  Slowly she stood so I wouldn’t be jostled further, and when she reached her impressive height she turned to leave without a word to her sisters.  While she deliberately strode for the doorway she lifted me up to her face, and I understood her expression was not the result of tenderness, but barely contained rage.

 

Fulda crossed the hallway and entered her room with four long strides, then swung the door closed with her free hand.  She walked over and plopped down on her bed, slightly swinging me while she bobbed up and down on the mattress, then kicked her shoes off.  There was a loud rush of air into her nose while she inhaled, her eyes closed, trying to calm herself down.  Her eyes snapped open and calm returned to her face, or at least a façade of it.  “Are you okay?  Did they hurt you?”

 

Pain still lingered throughout my whole body, and I would probably be sore for several days to come, but I tried to put on a brave face.  “Nothing’s broken,” I reported, matter-of-factly, “and you aren’t scraping me out of the carpet, so I’m no worse for the wear.  My pride might need some mending, though.”  That, and years of therapy after so many brushes with death.

 

Fulda tilted her head this way and that, looking me over for crushed limbs or relatively large streaks of blood.  Apparently satisfied, she centered me between her eyes again and said, “I’m honestly shocked, they usually love breaking my stuff.  What did they do to you?”

 

I didn’t care for being referred to as her ‘stuff,’ but for now I pushed that thought away so I could answer her.  “Well, first Jessica grabbed me from the house and threw me onto the carpet.  Gina came up and stepped on me, they berated me for a bit, then they took me into that room.  Gina continued berating me, Jess sat on me until I passed out and I woke up under a glass.  If it hadn’t been for you coming home when you did she very well might have killed me.”

 

Her face turned grim, and Fulda grabbed me tightly to stop my rocking.  “I don’t like anything about what they did, and everyone involved is lucky that you didn’t get washed with their socks.”  Fulda’s nose twitched, the landscape in front of me shifting grabbing my attention, and she continued, “Are you sure you’re all right?”

 

I swallowed while considering where to go from here.  Even if I told her about how traumatized I was, would it matter?  Fulda was so much bigger than me I could scarcely comprehend it, and she was always fairly aggressive.  “I’ll be sore for a while,” I admitted, “and really suspicious of your sisters, but that’s nothing new.  Are you sure you want them to be able to shrink people like you can?”

 

“I really don’t,” Fulda said, “but I wanted them to smash you even less.  I’m not sure what I’d do if they…”  She trailed off, leaving an awkward silence to hang in the air.   Normally this is when we would make out, but now that she controlled my every movement my options were rather limited.  Quickly she held me up to her mouth and engulfed my head with her lips, giving me a quick peck, then pulled me away again.  “I didn’t want you to think I was going to, um, eat you.”  How considerate.

 

We stayed in silence for a while, me comfortably in her grip, her eyes darting around awkwardly.  “So, uh,” Fulda finally broke the silence, “are you hungry?  Because I could definitely eat after practice.”  I nodded.  My last meal was before I picked her up last night, and I didn’t realize how hungry I was until now.  “I’ll go make us something then!”  She hesitated.  “I sort of didn’t plan on them kidnapping you and planned to play with you at lunch, so play along.”  Sounded like she had already decided on it, and it’s not like I could really stop her or change her mind.

 

She stood, and the sensation of vertigo told me that she had dropped her outward consideration for my well-being.  While she walked she looked over me dangling between her fingers, trying not to trip over her lanky legs during her trip down the stairs.  Her thunderous footsteps resonated each time they hit the hollow steps, and in short order she had finished her descent and made her way to the kitchen.

 

It wasn’t my first time in the kitchen by a longshot, but previously I hadn’t been the right size to be on the menu.  The familiar white tiles reminded me of agricultural plots as seen from an airplane, and the burnished steel refrigerator doors were like gates to a forbidden place in a fantasy movie.  Fulda easily opened a door with her free hand, blasting me with cold air, then withdrew a pre-made salad from one of the shelves.  Wind rushed past me when she slammed it closed and turned back to the table.

 

I felt myself falling, and then landed softly on a bed of leafy green vegetables.  Beside me was a wide circle of sliced tomato that came up to my waist, and hunks of chicken two or three times my size were scattered about, with a light dusting of shredded cheese throughout.  The bowl’s white walls limited what I could see, and far above Fulda was looking away, acting uninterested in me atop her salad.  My vessel shuddered when she set it down on the table, and she picked up a fork from the table before looking down into the bowl.

 

If she differentiated me from the poultry in her food she showed no sign of it, and mercilessly speared her fork through a chunk, driving the tines all the way through.  She effortlessly withdrew the bite, leaving a large hole in the terrain, and lifted it to her mouth.  Her lips opened to allow the passage of enough vegetation to fill my room, and I watched, transfixed, while her jaw worked her first bite into paste.  Finally she swallowed, and when the lump passed her throat her eyes darted to me.  “Eat!” she implored.  “This is your lunch, too!”

 

Reluctantly I picked up one of the spinach leaves and held the edge in both hands.  I tried to tear off a piece to eat, but the rubbery green was too tough for me to rip through.  Before I could set it down the fork came down again, piercing the leaf I was holding.  Fulda began lifting her next bite out of the bowl, and the floor carried me up with it.  She was rapidly moving the food toward her mouth, me along with it, and had already opened her maw to shove it in.  With a yelp I stepped back off the spinach so I could plummet, then landed with a wet thump in the middle of the tomato slice.

 

Realizing my predicament I tried to get up, but the slick surface made it all but impossible to get any traction.  All I could do was watch while Fulda deliberately chewed then swallowed, all while gazing at me with a knowing look.  She smiled, displaying her wall of white teeth, and plunged her fork back into the bowl.  It pierced the tomato with a crisp crunch, and a tine passed beside my legs on each side, pinning me against the vegetable.  I looked up the length of the monolithic silverware to her fingers delicately gripping the handle, with her gigantic face looming beyond.

 

Horror shot through my body as I felt myself being lifted, and the open kitchen soon replaced the ceramic walls of the bowl.  I ascended the length of Fulda’s monumental torso while she rotated the fork so that she could look at me helplessly laid out in her food.  “Mmm, this bite looks better than the last one,” she purred, her warm breath a contrast to the cold tomato beneath me.  “Can’t put my finger on why though.”  Her pink lips remained spread in a grin while she considered me, held still by her fork.

 

Fulda’s lips parted and I slowly began being drawn forward, her gullet illuminated by the light pouring in.  I paused on the threshold of her maw and a great tentacle slithered out from between her teeth, the tip of it slamming into my head before passing over the rest of my body.  Her tongue ran up and down my body several times, leaving me drenched with her saliva, before she withdrew it into her mouth.  “Tastes better, too.”  At this distance her voice sounded like the crack of thunder, and the force of her breath rustled my hair and clothes.  “Too bad my boyfriend isn’t here to share this, he’d appreciate it.  Wonder where he ran off to.”

 

She pulled the fork away from her lips just enough for her eyes to gaze at me over her nose.  “Huh, that’s weird,” she began, the boom of her voice nearly rendering me deaf.  “There’s a man-shaped bug in my salad.  Kind of looks like him, too.”  Fulda paused, but the smug grin never left her face.  “Can’t be, though.  He’s not nearly that big.”  Her mouth opened again, and with a rush I was forced past her teeth.  Darkness overtook the inside of the cavity as her lips closed, sealing me in the damp cavern.

 

The pressure on my legs eased as she pulled the fork back out of her mouth, and I came separated from the rest of her food.  Immediately her tongue attacked me, throwing me against the back of her top incisors.  I fell back onto the tip, and she quickly slammed me into the roof of her mouth.  Her tongue pushed me into her palate while it dragged me along the ridged surface until I nearly reached her uvula.  Then she flicked me forward again so that I landed amid the pile of spinach that I came in with.  It began to seem very possible that Fulda was about to eat me, and there was nothing I could do about it.

 

I scarcely even came to a rest before her tongue battered me again, throwing me to the side with the rest of her food.  Her soft cheek stopped me and tossed me back onto her row of molars.  The hard, rough teeth were softened by the vegetables beneath me, but that was scarce comfort in the pitch black that surrounded me.  Terror seized me when the ceiling swung down and made contact, her teeth running the length of my body.  She wiggled her jaw back and forth, grinding me between her molars without crushing me with them.  Fulda was teasingly chewing on me, I realized, as her jaw opened and closed minutely and repeatedly held me between her teeth.

 

Fulda’s jaw opened with a sense of finality, and I accepted that my girlfriend was on the verge of making me part of her lunch.  For all the good it would do I screamed, and my voice echoed off the enamel that was nearly brushing my face.  I felt her teeth getting closer, and tried to prepare myself for the end.  There would be a moment of excruciating pain, I expected, then I would be killed almost immediately.  Luckily I wouldn’t have to experience being submerged in her stomach acid or digestion.

 

A slimy lump of flesh prodded me hard, forcing me off the salad and from between her teeth.  Fulda’s tongue pushed me hard enough into her cheek that I sank into the soft tissue, and I stayed embedded in it after her tongue left my back.  I slid down the wet surface until I was wedged between it and her gums, and a sickening crunch resonated throughout her mouth as she finally bit down on the salad.  Small flecks spattered on my face, and with each movement of her jaw everything around me shuddered while everything inside me shook with it.  It wasn’t just the physical force of her powerful jaw chewing, but also the knowledge that I was almost in there as well and had narrowly escaped becoming another morsel for her.

 

It nearly took a minute until her food was thoroughly chewed, with tiny bits flaking off and landing on or around me, and the whole time my body was seized with the fear of slipping back in and being chewed with one powerful blow.  Saliva rushed around me in a powerful river and flowed through the minute spaces between her teeth, catching the mush in the current and rushing it back toward her throat.  A horrific sound filled her mouth when she swallowed, the simultaneous opening of her gullet and flexing of her throat muscles combining to make an alien cacophony.  If I hadn’t been inside my girlfriend’s mouth I would have been sure I wasn’t even on planet Earth anymore, not that being inside her mouth wasn’t strange enough.

 

When her food had passed into her throat Fulda’s tongue sallied out again and began probing along her gums.  The monstrous pink tentacle found me easily, and the tip scooped me up along with the rest of her food that had avoided getting swallowed.  She pushed me along her gums so that I felt the root of every tooth I passed, until I was before her great incisors.  Her tongue flattened and held me against those enormous teeth, swaying back and forth so that she rubbed me against her enamel.

 

After what seemed like an hour her tongue lifted, then she wedged the tip between me and her teeth.  Fulda ran me along the inside of her bottom lip, teasing me with freedom, before flicking me back through her teeth.  I landed softly on the broad bed of her tongue and rolled along the bumps until I came to a stop in the middle.  She shifted it, dumping me off so that I landed among her frenulum, sinking into the tender tissue around me, then her tongue set back down.  Once again she flattened it so that it filled the entire floor of her teeth, holding me at her mercy.  Several times her tongue twitched, pounding me back into her frenulum and driving home how hopeless I was.

 

Finally she had her fill of fun, and Fulda’s tongue lifted off me once more.  Her lips parted, allowing thin shafts of light through, and the horrifying cavern I had been stuck in was illuminated.  My jaw dropped as I took in the pearly white all around me, marred in places by specks of green or red clinging to the otherwise pristine white.  Her gullet remained sealed for the moment, but it was difficult not to imagine one more flick of her tongue before it opened, conveying me down into her stomach to join the rest of her salad.

 

I nearly leapt out of my skin when her tongue pressed into my back, forcing me forward and between her teeth.  She pressed me into her lips, which puckered around my waist and held me firmly.  Fulda’s thumb and forefinger approached and closed around my chest, and with a quick yank she dragged me from between her lips.  Gently she lowered me along her torso, past her generous chest, and set me down atop the hard wood of the table.  Her fingers opened and I struggled to stand on my own power, and her hand dropped back to her side.

 

“Oh my!” Fulda exclaimed with an enthusiastic smile.  “That little bug was actually my tiny, bug-sized boyfriend!  And I came as close as he is tall to eating him!  Mostly I’m surprised it’s taken this long to happen, he’s just soooo small!”  Fiendish mirth flooded her eyes, and she continued, “I hope you learned your lesson about playing in my food.  Next time I might swallow you, too.”

 

A pair of titanic, tanned hands swung down and slapped the table, shaking everything on it and creating a tremendous boom.  Slowly Fulda lowered her face down until her chin came to a rest on her hands, looking at me.  Rage, fear, joy, and a host of other emotions flashed through my system.  I wanted to yell at her, tell her that I didn’t find it nearly as funny as she did, something to wipe that grin off her face.  She spoke before I could though, and drowned out anything I might have said.  “You were great, don’t worry,” she whispered, as though we were conspiring together.  “Thanks for letting me do that.”  Then she pushed her head forward, tapped me with the rounded tip of her nose, and sat back up to continue eating.

 

My life was in serious danger if Fulda didn’t grow me back, and soon.  

Fooling Around by Vintovka

Half an hour later I had been placed back inside my new house, along with a few scraps from her salad.  Some small flakes of chicken, along with scraps of spinach and a bit of tomato meat clinging to its seeds, all on what looked like the head of a thumbtack.  Nearly joining this food inside Fulda’s stomach hadn’t cured me of my appetite, so I savagely devoured it.  The morsels too insignificant to be caught by her fork quickly filled me up, and I ate with such speed that my lips burned from the friction.  When it was all gone I licked the plate clean, lapping up the last bit of moisture left behind.

 

Everything hurt.  My ribs ached from when Anni flicked me still, and they hadn’t been helped by my time spent under Jessica’s foot.  Walking wasn’t too pleasant either, since I had done more running in the past day than in some months, and soreness is hardly a concern when running for dear life.  Even my skin burned, likely a side effect of my time with Fulda’s tongue.

 

More than anything though, my pride hurt.  Well, it hurt more than usual.  The countless jabs from Fulda’s sisters added up, and I couldn’t decide whether being held in Gina’s hand while she berated me or Jessica’s butt smothering me until I passed out had been worse.  Anni’s feverish desire to flatten me, along with her newfound capability to do it, stung a little.  Fulda seemed to think of me as a literal boy toy now, and relished her games where she tried to crush or eat me.  Living in her dollhouse and eating scraps didn’t help.  It was probably best to cast pride away for now.

 

After leaving me with the scant remains of her food Fulda had left, announcing that she was going to start teaching her sisters about size changing.  I still vehemently disagreed with her decision to do so, but while I was enumerating why she had placed the roof back on the dollhouse, effectively squelching my protests.  With no idea how long she would be and nothing better to do, I set about exploring my new home in the sparse light cast from the room beyond.

 

There was still a pile of tiny clothes at the foot of a bed just my size, undisturbed by the calamity of Jessica’s breach, and the questions it raised remained.  I stepped into the hallway and turned left, running my hand along the wall.  Instead of cheap plastic or balsa like I expected, it felt like real, solid wood, with a decent layer of paint on it, almost as though it were a real house that had been miniaturized the same way I had.

 

The first door had an even greater surprise behind it: a bathroom.  I approached the sink, its white ceramic glistening in the slivers of light, and pulled one of the knobs.  My mouth dropped when water started to pour out of the faucet.  Quickly I slapped it back so it stopped, causing a tiny sliver of plastic beside the basin to rattle.  A toothbrush, with a tube of toothpaste beside it.  Scarcely able to believe it I looked back to the doorframe and saw a nub sticking out from the wall.  Curiously I flicked it, and lights above the sink’s mirror flared to life.  No way could this be real.

 

I looked through the other rooms and swept the downstairs, scarcely able to believe the detail of each one.  There was another room upstairs, its walls lined with books, and a cursory examination of a few showed that they had words covering the pages, and beyond that what might be a sunroom if the whole place weren’t enclosed with walls.  Downstairs had a living room with a couch and chair around a table set atop a rug, all across from a television that turned on, though got no signal.  Beside that was a kitchen, complete with everything except food in the refrigerator and pantry.  There were even a dining room and foyer, though it looked as though there had been a scuffle in the former.  Each one had working lights, and much to my relief none of them housed a pile of tiny, flattened bodies.

 

Everything was so right about this house, down to grout between individual kitchen tiles.  All the furniture was a bit oversized for me even, just like it was in the rest of Fulda’s house.  From my perspective, it was even larger and in better shape than where I lived.  If it hadn’t been for the windows – apparently made from real glass – in the exterior walls, I would have thought this a perfectly ordinary house.  The red mesa of her bed dominated the side view, and through the front I could see a row of shoes, some of which were taller than the windows, unable to let me forget there was enough room in them for her foot along with me.

 

The door to Fulda’s room swung open and was quickly pushed shut again, yanking me out of my thoughts.  Pounding footsteps became more intense, and I peered out the window nervously.  A pair of midnight black athletic shoes approached in long strides, with white socks pulled over the shins like Doric columns.  Each thud began to shake the house and I squatted down so I could see above the socks.  Two strong, sienna thighs, barely capped by blue shorts straining to stay together, reassured me that her sisters weren’t back for round two.

 

Fulda stopped against the house, filling the window’s view with her neon green shoelaces.  “Little man, little man, come out of your house!” she bellowed, loud enough for her voice to shake the window panes.  “I want to see you, smaller than a mouse!”  I stood frozen at the window, gawking at her blocking the view.  “Tiny dude, tiny dude, give me my due!”  Her second entreaty was even louder and shook my full belly, causing a quiet burp.  “If you don’t you’ll end up under my shoe!”  After a second she concluded, “But seriously, if you don’t come out I’ll tear the house up and grab you, so please just use the door.”

 

Unable to argue with her logic I went through the door and stepped into her shadow.  Fulda stood astride the door, feet firmly planted against the walls so that they blocked the windows, hands on her hips as though she had just won a great victory.  She leaned back, trying to peer over her ample chest down at me, and I just made out the bright blue of her irises beyond her navy shirt.  “Ah, there you are!” she declared, then took a second to chuckle.  “I could barely see you down there.”

 

While I stood gaping up at her tremendous form before me she squatted down and raised an arm outward.  In a theatrical sweep she turned her body and swung the arm down at me, swiping me with her fingers.  Her gigantic hand lifted me up, and everything whirled while she kept moving until her palm was perfectly horizontal.  Slowly she stood back up and lifted me up to her face, bringing me close enough to feel the heat off her nose.

 

Suddenly her face shot forward, pinning me against her palm with the great mound of cartilage.  Fulda shook her nose back and forth, viciously nuzzling me while I laid helpless in her hand.  As suddenly as it started she pulled back so that I was just below her pointed chin.  “I hope you missed me half as much as I missed you,” she said, a wide grin revealing a peek of her teeth.  “What did you get up to while I was gone?”

 

“Not quite your ankles,” I joked, amusing her to no end.  “I just had a look around the house.  It’s… really impressive, like someone shrank an entire house down.”  Fulda’s smile turned to a knowing one, and my jaw dropped.  “What, really?  No way!”  She ran her fingers across her lip, mimicking pulling a zipper closed.  “Well that’s, hm.  How are your sisters coming along with this, uh, size stuff?”  I changed the subject, seeing I wasn’t going to get a straight answer here.

 

“Surprisingly quick,” Fulda answered.  “They weren’t lying about being good students when they set their mind to it.  In a couple hours they learned what took me weeks.  It helped that they had someone who’d already translated everything teaching them, but…” she trailed off to think of how to word it.  “By the end of next week they’ll be able to make someone your size, and do it reliably the week after that.  Gina might be even quicker.”  Great, that hellion is better at it.  I sought another way to change the subject.

 

“So, is there, like, a minimum size?” I asked.  Fulda inclined her head, so I elaborated.  “If your sisters got their hands on me again, could they make me even smaller?  Could you, if you wanted?”

 

“Of course!” she exclaimed, loud enough that I clutched my ears reflexively.  “I can make you small enough that someone your size would be my size compared to you.  All you had to do was ask!”  I did some mental math and my eyes went wide.  That would be fractions of a millimeter.  A grain of sand would be like a boulder.  My eyes widened when she closed hers, a look of serenity coming over her face like the last time she shrank me.

 

“No, wait!” I protested.  “I was just asking, I don’t want you to-“

 

Her boisterous laughter cut me off, as well as spraying me and her palm with a fine mist.  “Oh, will you relax?” she began, as if this whole thing was hilarious.  “I said I can, not that I will.  You wouldn’t be any fun if you were that small.  It’d be too easy to lose you in my sock or something, and then I’d never find you.  Probably couldn’t even crush you.”  Fulda had hit right at the heart of my concern: her ability to crush me, not the possibility of her sisters kidnapping me again and doing that.

 

Fulda tilted her head down at me, and I looked back in expectation.  “You’ve been real sweet, you know,” she purred.  “You’ve indulged me more than a few times, and you, let’s say, survived my sisters.  I think you’re due a reward.”  Her grin terrified me now, and the thud of one footstep toward her bed did little to reassure me.

 

She flopped down messily onto her bed, throwing me onto my chest to the waiting cushion of her palm.  Before I could scramble back to my feet she had already begun moving me along her body.  Below me the dark blue terrain whizzed past, lowering into the valley of the small of her back.  Not long after that the landscape sharply rose again, a wide, split hill rising up beneath her hand.

 

When she held me perfectly in the center Fulda tilted her hand so that I was sent sliding along her palm.  After a brief drop I landed in the gap covered only by her taut shorts, and buoyed by her much more solid panties beneath them.  They bounced me like a trampoline several times until I finally came to a stop, reaching equilibrium atop the durable combination of fabrics.

 

Standing up on her already strained shorts was no mean task, and my feet slipped several times in my efforts to get back to my feet.  I stumbled into her buttock and leaned on it to steady myself, my body forming around the contour of the gentle curve.  With a simple thought Fulda flexed her glutes, knocking me away so that I stumbled backwards.  She flexed again, hitting me in the back and throwing me forward so that I ended up exactly where I had started.

 

Everything around me shook, and I was jostled along with it.  “I know you love my butt,” she began, relaxing her cheeks so that I could come to a rest, “and who wouldn’t?  I put a lot of work into it.  So knock yourself out!  Have as much fun with my ass as you want.  Knock yourself out with my ass if you want.  If you need me just let me know, I’m here to make my butt,” she slapped the outside of a butt cheek with her open hand, making a deafening crack and causing it to ripple from the force, “work for you.”  I’m sure she was grinning, but I still had a face full of her shorts to contend with.

 

After all those times I had strained to have my hand cover most of her ass, or let my gaze linger on it as she walked away, I could scarcely say she was wrong.  With me resting in a cleft between her butt cheeks however the situation seemed dramatically different.  No longer was it something to admire from a far, or by running my hand over its gentle contours.  Now it was a veritable landscape, blocking my view to the left and right with sharply rising slopes.

 

Fulda relaxed her buttocks and the trench I laid in became less deep.   Cautiously I crawled along the cloth below me until I found myself scaling one of her butt cheeks.  Soon enough I found myself standing erect again, so I pushed off from the soft slope in front of me and found I could support my own weight.  It was a curious position, I thought, to be standing as tall as I could and still be dwarfed by my girlfriend’s butt.  It could be worse though: she could be twerking again.

 

I looked up, back over the valley of her back, and saw it sharply rise to meet her head.  Fulda’s auburn hair flowed over her shoulders like a lava flow, reaching her shoulder blades before it abruptly stopped.  Her head was lowered as though she were resting, paying me no attention.  As a test I jumped against one buttock and felt my feet sink in, then when her taut flesh pushed back out I jumped, doing a backflip over her buttcrack.  I landed softly on the other side and slid back down, sitting in the trench she had placed me in.

 

For about fifteen minutes I stayed there, treating Fulda’s ass like a jungle gym.  I climbed up and jumped between her butt cheeks, bounced up and down on them, spread myself out on the side and squeezed.  During the more intense times I expect her to flex her butt, sandwiching me in between her cheeks and closing the trap.  All she did to react however was twitch one of her glutes to give me something more solid, and lazily raise her feet and kick them in the air before slamming them back down.

 

Since she was giving me free reign I decided to push the envelope a little more.  I strode down toward her legs, brushing my hands along the inside of her butt cheeks while I walked, until I came to a sharp drop down to the mattress.  Carefully I grabbed onto the shorts beside me and pushed off with my legs, then climbed around the warm hill until I stood atop her thigh.  In a couple more steps I was on her bare skin, my feet barely making a dimple, and turned around.

 

Normally I would be in awe of seeing her ass like this, but I had just used it as a playground and had other things on my mind.  I laid down against the smooth skin and lifted the bottom of Fulda’s shorts enough to make a tunnel.  Boldly I pushed forward, letting the fabric pull tight around me as I bumped up against her panties.  With a bit more effort I lifted this wall as well, then slid into the tunnel I had opened up.  Her panties closed around me, effectively sealing me against her ass.

 

Moving with two layers of fabric pressing all around me was more difficult than I expected, and it felt more like I was trapping myself here.  Despite that I soldiered on, climbing the steep slope of Fulda’s butt.  Her clothes ended up helping me, since they kept me from sliding back down to where I started.  Soon enough the ground leveled off, and I was embracing the bare flesh of Fulda’s round ass with the entirety of my being.

 

A tremendous force seized me by the waist and began dragging me back the way I came.  I scrambled for something to hold onto, but my weak grip could never compete with what was drawing me out now.  It was like being caught within a warm riptide.  In mere seconds I was back in open air, with my vision clear enough to see two fingers held me in an iron grip.

 

My world turned upside down when she lifted me up, and she rotated to be lying on her back.  Blood rushed to my head, and the feeling of vertigo was intensified by the landscape below me shifting.  She moved me slowly, carrying me in a deliberate fashion until I was dangling above her breasts.  “Feeling better?” she cooed, smirking.  I nodded, so she continued, “Still want to fool around?”

 

I was still sore and had strong misgivings about this, but it seemed she had already made up her mind.  There was a rush of movement as she pulled off her shirt, covering me in darkness for a moment while it rushed around me.  She lowered me back down toward her chest, her breasts straining against the black bra over them.  With her free hand she undid the clasps on her back, then set me down on the edge of her cleavage.  In a fluid movement she tore it off her chest and flung it off her bed, exposing her already erect nipples.

 

Dumbfounded I stood still and watched the liberated breasts expand to their natural shape, no longer bound by anything.  “Well?” Fulda’s voice boomed, causing the ground beneath me to rumble.  “Get to it!”

 

“Aren’t I in the wrong place?” I asked, eyeing the pointed nipple and pink areola around it.

 

She began her answer by sliding a hand down her midriff and into her shorts.  “Mmm, I think I’ll be fine,” she said.  “Unless you want me to use you as a sex toy?”

 

I didn’t reply, choosing instead to walk across the unsteady surface and step onto Fulda’s areola.  She shuddered when my feet made contact, and I grabbed onto her chest-high nipple for stability.  Quickly I undid my pants with my other hand and pushed them down with my boxers, making them pool around my ankles with my dick exposed.  Unsure of what else to do I wrapped my arms around the pink nub and began to thrust.

 

It was a weird situation, humping a nipple, but I had been in a lot of weird situations recently.  Each time I jerked my pelvis Fulda’s wrist shifted, working her pussy while I tweaked her nipples.  I squeezed harder, causing her to release a low, quiet moan, and tried to work out whether it would be better to thrust into or along the outside of the warm nub.

 

The absurdity of the situation fell to the back of my mind and I concentrated on the task at hand, grunting while I rubbed against and into Fulda’s nipple.  Her hand began to move more quickly, keeping pace with me, and I squeezed the low pillar even more tightly.  Her head rolled back and I clenched my teeth, feeling that shooting my load was imminent.

 

A few more thrusts and my prick released, spraying cum over one side of Fulda’s nipple.  Mere seconds later her arm went slack, having satisfied herself shortly after my orgasm.  I hung weakly from her nipple, still spurting around the base, and she looked down at me in a precarious position.  Her face was glowing, a smile plastered on her face and pupils dilated far beyond what they should have. 

 

Her free hand swung into view, clutching a tissue, and began its descent toward me.  I stepped back and cowered while it came down, convinced that she had decided to snuff me out after that.  Instead the tissue set down on her areola and began rubbing back and forth, cleaning up my jizz before it could dry.  In a second she was done, and tossed it onto the floor beside her.

 

“How’d you like it?” Fulda purred, and let her teeth linger on her bottom lip.  “Was it exactly what you imagined?”

 

“It was, uh,” I paused, struggling for the right words.  “Unusual.”  She cocked a brow in response, so I continued, “I’m not saying it was unpleasant!  Just that fucking your tit while you masturbate is a weird situation.”

 

Her smile turned into a smirk, and she answered, “Unless you want to get sucked into my vagina it’s the best we’ll get, little guy.  Don’t be too upset about it, though.  Damn near half the school would love to fuck my tits, and you get to do it while standing on them!”  The thought had occurred to me, but no one ever imagined it going down like this.

 

I pulled my pants back up and secured them around my waist, and she wiped off her hand on another tissue.  Our eyes briefly met, and she pointed a finger at me.  “Okay, onto my stomach with you,” she said, thrusting her finger forward.  It poked me straight in the chest and drove me back, pushing me off her bare tit and rolling down toward her waist.  “Don’t want you to get lost between them.”

Boundaries by Vintovka

I lay on my back, feeling Fulda’s chest rise and fall with her breath beneath me.  Her bare breasts rose up at my feet, fleshy hills nearly fifty feet high with caps slowly receding.  They had been more than a handful before, and now the word immense could scarcely be proper to describe them.  Above the terminal arc I could faintly see strands of unkempt red hair, the rest of her face obscured behind her chest.

 

Fulda shoved her palms into the mattress and pushed, dragging herself along her sheets.  She propped her head up against a pillow, and her long neck gave her just enough altitude for her eyes to peer over the pair of domes.  The scene struck me like a pair of moons rising over the horizon until they froze in place, pointing directly at me.

 

“I thought you were more into butts,” she chided, making the ground beneath me rumble with her voice.  “You’re spending an awful lot of time staring at my tits for an ass man.”

 

“I am,” I replied, shouting at her cleavage.  “Where do you think I was going when you grabbed me?”

 

Fulda forced her eyes wide in feigned shock.  “Were you going to go… inside me?”

 

Not quite what I had in mind, but I decided to roll with it.  “And I would have gotten away with it too, if not for your meddling fingers!”

 

“It’s a good thing I stopped you, too!  You would have come out of that smelling awful.  I’ll not have my tiny boyfriend smelling like shit, you hear?”  I nodded, and she continued, “Besides, I imagine you’d come out of there looking rather a lot like a bug...”

 

“Me?  Mistaken for a bug?  But I’m so charming!”

 

A chuckle escaped her throat while her eyelids narrowed.  “Oh yes, it’s almost certain.  See, I’m all the way up here, and you’re down there by my feet.  With you skittering around like you do, it’s more surprising I haven’t taken you for a bug yet!”

 

This might take us to some interesting places.  “Oh yeah?  And what would you do with your little bug of a boyfriend?”

 

 “Well, presuming you’re on the ground,” Fulda trailed off, drawing out the last syllable.  “I’d lift up my foot and step towards you, but I’d be sure to miss.  Little by little I’d push you back with my feet, just missing by a hair each time so that you feel the thunder of my footfalls.  Yes, I want you to be good and terrified when I get you backed into a corner and look up at me in absolute awe of my dominance.”

 

I grinned.  “And what then?”

 

“I lift up my foot one more time, point the toe down, and grind you into the floor,” Fulda said, matter-of-factly.  “I think you’re a fucking bug in this scenario, dude, what do you expect?”

 

That certainly took the wind out of my sails.  Looks like she didn’t think this was a fun, flirty conversation at all.  I remained silent for a long moment, letting the pause get more awkward, and the pile of tiny clothes in the dollhouse rushed back to me.  “I’m not the first person you’ve shrunk, am I?”  My mouth felt dry after I finished the question, knowing that I wasn’t going to like the answer.

 

“Not by a long shot.”  Her voice was calm, almost bubbly, when she said it.  As though she had been expecting the question, and was simply waiting for me to ask it.

 

“How many others?”  I was sure that there were others before me or she wouldn’t have planned on this as a surprise last night, but I had no idea if this was some sort of habit for her.

 

Fulda hummed and tapped at her chin while thinking.  “Let’s see… One every couple days since spring of sophomore year, and some when I would just get bored… lots?  Several hundred?  I’ve honestly lost count.”

 

“But why?” I asked, and quickly followed it up with, “Did you do this to your other boyfriends?”

 

She shrugged, and the slight motion of her body made me wobble.  “It’s fun?  Because I can?  I like being so much more powerful than people, able to end their life in an instant.”  Her nipples began to engorge again, like she was imagining it at that moment.  “You’re the first boyfriend I’ve done it to though.  Actually, you’re the first boyfriend who’s lasted more than a couple weeks in a while.  A lot of guys are scared of me if it’s just the two of us.”

 

Well, bully for me, I threw caution to the wind and look where I ended up.  “What do you do with them though?  From the sound of it there should be a small town of people living in your room.”

 

“I kill ‘em.”  She said it so non-chalantly that I wasn’t sure I had heard her correctly.  “Usually I crush them, sometimes I eat them, a few times I just kept shrinking them until they aren’t there anymore.”  My silence must have seemed like an invitation to continue.  “Oh, there was this one, he was particularly annoying, so I made him about a quarter your size and tossed him in Jess’s shoe!  She spent a good few minutes stomping around, trying to get it out, she must have completely flattened him by the time she was done!”  Fulda burst into laughter at the end of her story, her heaving chest bouncing me up and down, while I searched for words that can possibly address this.

 

“You… kill them?”  My voice was barely a whisper when I repeated it back, but she seemed to have heard it well enough.

 

“Yeah!”  The enthusiasm of her answer did absolutely nothing to make me feel better.  “I like the sound of them crunching under my shoe, the feel of them being flattened by my ass, how they struggle in my mouth… it’s euphoric.”  I had been rendered speechless again.  “Didn’t you wonder why there were so many missing people over the last few years?  They just disappear.  No one would believe someone being shrunk down, even if they saw it.  It’s ‘impossible.’  And evidence?  Just a load of laundry or a scrub to get rid of, if it doesn’t take care of itself.”

 

I was horrified past the point of speech.  My girlfriend was the most prolific serial killer of modern times, maybe ever, and she seemed downright chipper about it.  As if she sensed my abject terror she poked me again, forcing me to my feet, and assured me, “You won’t end up like them, though.  I think you’re too cute.”  She brought her fingers together so that they formed a solid wall and held them above my head.  “I would never, in a million years, swat you like a fly.”

 

Instinct took over and I jumped to the side, rolling along Fulda’s sculpted tummy until I stood back up on uneasy ground.  The instant I was clear she swung her hand down, landing with a dull thud on her ribs and just missed me.  Before I could do anything else her other hand came forward, balled up in a fist, and she flicked her fingers forward, catching me with a tip.  I was lifted off my feet and sent flying by the blow, following a low arc over her abs until my feet caught the inside of her belly button and sent my tumbling the rest of the way.  Her waistband stopped me, the inertia generated by my negligible mass no match for the strip of elastic.

 

While I lay groaning on the broad field of her tan skin her first hand moved into position over my prone body.  She easily scooped me up into a loose fist and I felt the world turn over when she turned her wrist.  “I don’t think I could crush you in my hand, either,” Fulda called out, and her fingers began to constrict.  I had nowhere to run anyway, and it quickly became a moot point.  Her tightening fist held me fast.  The pressure increased and I exhaled, then found myself unable to inhale again.  My brain went into panic mode, oblivious to everything except the imminent threat of either suffocating or being squeezed to death, neither of which I could do anything about.

 

Suddenly the immense weight on all sides of me subsided, and I drew in a deep breath.  Just in time, it turned out, since the thumb and forefinger of her other hand swiftly closed around me, making it difficult to breathe again.  She lifted me up, and I saw that, while I was panicking, she had carried me up to her head.  I was held above her lips, suspended by mere inches, and she said, “But eat you, though?”  Her breath hit me like a hot wind, blowing back my hair and making my skin ripple.  “I think I could do that.”  Fulda’s lips opened and belted out a cruel laugh, the rhythmic air punching my face and drowning out my scream.  The digits holding me swung open and I fell down toward the open maw, open more than wide enough from her laugh to allow me through.

 

I landed softly in the middle of a pink cushion, held in place by the steep inclines on either side.  Shock wore off and I soon realized I had landed on the crease between her lips, closed quite solidly.  A finger came down and gently pried me out, then rolled me over her bottom lip and onto her chin.  “Actually, I can’t.”  Wind from her voice whipped around me and tore at my ears.  “Not yet.  Too full from lunch still.”

 

For a moment I laid on her smooth skin, stewing.  After being unmolested for a bit I pushed myself up, my hands finding sure purchase in the skin beneath me.  Carefully I turned toward the rest of her face, staring down the dark nostrils in front of me, and yelled, “Fulda, what the fuck?!”

 

She dithered, and her lips tightened so that they pulled me feet along with them.  “What’s the matter?” Fulda asked.  “Can’t take it anymore?”

 

Again she had shocked me into silence, while I tried to order the words I was looking for.  “Do you really think this is the best time?” I finally began.  “You just gone done telling me how you killed hundreds of other shrunken people, then you pulled all that shit.  I’m afraid for my life every second, and this seems like it’s some sort of game to you?”

 

“Oh relax!” Fulda retorted, her rumbling voice failing to reassure me in any way.  “Do you have any idea how many times I could have killed you before now?”  Though I didn’t think it possible, she was doing her best to make me feel even less at ease.  “Lunch today, playing last night… hell, if I wanted to I would have just flattened you last night right after I shrank you.  Just a few more millimeters and you would have been mush, you know?”

 

We stayed in silence until she broke the peace, presumably having given me some time to think over what she had said.  “Look, if this is going to work I need you do work with me, you know?  I need you to trust me.  I need you to work with me.  I need you to realize that you’re different from all the others, that I’m not going to fucking crush you out of nowhere, and I need you to realize why.  Do you think you can do that?”

 

“Well, if you really wanted me to realize that, you’d-“

 

“What, did you think I was just going to look at you with hearts in my eyes?”  It seemed Fulda had anticipated my response.  “I want to have fun with you, do stuff with you, but that’s going to look different than it used to.  I’m going to play with you, but I’m not going to smash you because I’m not a fucking monster and you’re my fucking boyfriend, got it?”

 

 I guess I hadn’t considered it from her angle, not that it was easy to do while always being in fear for my life.  If I took her advice though, I would probably be able to relax, at least intellectually.  The involuntary reactions, fear shocking my body into action, was probably exactly what she wanted.  “Yeah, I can see where you’re coming from,” I admitted.  “It’s just hard, you know?  I try to maintain a cool head, but then I see your foot about to smash me, or your mouth about to eat me, and nothing else seems to work.”

 

“You’re going to need to get over that, because that’s going to be your life for a long while.”  It seemed Fulda hadn’t budged on the idea of growing me back, and was set on keeping me like this.  “I’m not going to treat you like a pet, but I’m also not going to treat you like the scum I usually get.  Just chill out, play along, and you’ll be fine, okay?”

 

Before I could answer a force seized me by the collar and pulled me away from Fulda’s chin.  Panic quickly subsided and I realized it was her fingers pinching the back of my collar while I rocketed over her breasts again.  She turned me around so that I could face the long, sinewy length of her body, before she set me down at the base of her chest.  Her fingers released and I slid down, my back against her soft breasts as though they were a wall while I recovered from the past few minutes.

 

The land beneath me shifted so that it tossed me against one side, then quickly righted.  When I looked back down I could no longer see all the way to Fulda’s legs; a laptop was blocking my path.  Her fingers worked quickly along the pad, so that she could pull up an internet browser.  “I can do things your way a bit longer though,” she said, a small earthquake accompanying each syllable.  “Just lay back, relax, and enjoy.  It’s not every man I let snuggle up against my tits.”  With a deft click she started a show playing, and I settled in against the warm flesh behind me to watch.

Slumber Party by Vintovka

The rest of the weekend passed without incident, or as close as it can for someone an inch tall living with an amazon.  Fulda didn’t act like she was going to crush or eat me again, and her sisters stayed the hell out of her room.  Maybe she realized how terrified all those near-death experiences made me and decided to cut it out.  More likely though she had gotten her fill for the moment and would start back when she got a new idea, and didn’t want Gina or Jessica to break her new toy before she got around to it.

 

When Monday came around we settled into a routine.  Fulda would come home, work on shrinking with her sisters for a couple hours, then come back into her room.  Then she ripped the roof of my house and stood there for a moment looking down at me, doing her best to feel impressive, before picking me up.  After an incident the first day when she nearly slammed a book shut on me I perched on her shoulder, talking about her day while she studied and did homework, and occasionally helping her with a writing assignment.  It looked like everything was going great, and I began to get accustomed to my tiny life in a corner of Fulda’s room.

 

Until Friday.

 

After her tutoring session Fulda walked in smiling much more broadly than usual.  She tore the roof off with extra enthusiasm and placed her hands on her hips, looking down at me triumphantly.  “My tiny boyfriend!” she boomed, and I gawped up at her in awe.  “I’m having my friends for a sleepover tonight, and you are going to be one of the special guests at it!”  I gulped, remembering what happened the last time her friends saw me.  “Are you excited?”

 

“Actually, I’m-“

 

“Of course you are!” she interrupted, and I realized that question was entirely rhetorical.  She squatted so that her knees pushed over the wall and looked at me between them.  “My friends are super excited about it too!”  Fulda’s hand reached over and her fingers secured me in a fleshy cocoon, lifting me out of my house.  They opened and dropped me onto her palm, holding me at eye level.  Her blue eyes were alight with joy, and she continued, “But don’t worry, I brought some friends for you too.”

 

Fulda carried me over to her desk, and I saw there was a small mesh cage, six inches wide and a foot long, in the center.  She held me by the door and opened it, then tilted her hand so that I slid down her fingers and landed on the metal floor.  I slid along the metal floor, and a crash of metal drew my attention.  Fulda’s hand no longer held the cage door, and I was trapped.  “I’ll be back in a few minutes with my friends,” she said, running a finger along the cage, “then the fun will really begin.”  With that she turned and strode out the door, leaving us stuck in the cage.

 

I turned to look at my fellow cellmates and see if I recognized any of them.  To my left was Alyssa’s boyfriend, who seemed to be taking this much better than I had expected, and at the back were two men I hadn’t ever interacted with much.  It took a few seconds with how they were cowering, but I was able to place them as two guys who didn’t really run with any circles, more than a little on the weird side.  Two people who wouldn’t be missed.  Not a good sign.

 

In an effort to get my mind on something else I walked up to Alyssa’s boyfriend, who was still staring out the side as though in shock.  “How’s the new size finding you?” I asked awkwardly, startling him.

 

He turned to face me before answering, “Oh, you’re here too.  It’s uh.”  He paused to think about what he was going to say next, mental effort evident in his expression.  “Can I tell you something personal?”

 

“Sure.”  I didn’t expect it to matter too much, since if any of us lived through the night I would be deeply surprised.

 

“I’ve kind of always had a thing for being shrunken down like this,” he said.  “Me and Alyssa role-play it fairly often.  I never thought it would happen though, and now that it has…” He trailed off so that he could collect his thoughts.  “I’d always hoped it would be Alyssa who did it, and it would just be the two of us.  Frankly I’m scared, but also looking forward to seeing her tower over me like I fantasized.”  Seemed like he’s a good bit on the weird side too.

 

“You’ve got to be careful with monkey paw wishes,” I said, and he nodded in understanding before I walked to the other two.  My feet made the fine mesh floor crinkle against the hard bottom so it was impossible for me to be quiet, but they still showed no sign they noticed me even when I was no more than a step from them.  “How did you even end up here?” I asked to neither one in particular.

 

The one on my right answered first.  “I was putting my books away and she slammed the door shut, then pinned me against the locker,” he said.  “I couldn’t even say anything.  She just smiled and kept getting bigger, heavier, making me feel like she was about to crush me.  She didn’t let go until I was down to her knees, but by then I couldn’t run.  She just kept getting taller and said, ‘Bet you’d like it more if I was wearing a skirt, right?’ and laughed.  Her… her shoe’s taller than me.  I was worried she was going to smash me, but she picked me up and put me in a bag to carry me home.”  He let it all out in a single gush, and by the end his eyes were watering as though he were on the verge of tears.  Apparently he was much less excited about it than Alyssa’s boyfriend.

 

The other one waited until he was finished before speaking.  “I was walking to my car,” he began.  “She hit me with a book on the back of the head so I fell down, then placed her foot on my chest.  ‘I know you’d rather I sit on you, but this’ll have to do, huh?’ she said.  I didn’t even notice her getting bigger until her shoe was longer than me.  I expected her to crush me too, but she tossed me in a bag with this guy and brought me here.”

 

I gestured with my thumb at Alyssa’s boyfriend.  “When did he join you?”

 

“About an hour ago,” answered the one I spoke to first.  “He was a lot more okay with it than we were though.  Either it happened to him a while ago or he likes it.”  He shrugged then turned to look back out at Fulda’s room.

 

None of us had any more time to mope.  The door flew open inward and Fulda stepped through, followed closely by Mary.  Alyssa walked in next, and lastly Anni bent down to avoid hitting her head on the door frame.  Eagerly the quartet crowded around Fulda’s desk, looking hungrily into the cage.  Alyssa’s boyfriend looked as though he were about to burst from joy upon seeing her, but her smile reminded me much of Fulda’s when she was about to play one of her games.  Anni stood behind her, towering over the rest of the group, and to my trepidation she was focusing solely on me.

 

The cage shook as it was lifted off the desk, throwing all of us down to the floor.  Fulda had seized it between her powerful hands and held it before her face.  She licked her lips and loudly smacked them, then bellowed, “And hello again, my shrunken guests!  You four have been lucky enough to be our party favors tonight!  Here in a minute we’re each going to pick one of you to be our dates.  Who knows what’ll happen?  Maybe love will bloom between you and your giantess!”  I severely doubted love was on any of their minds.

 

Fulda bent over and rapidly lowered the cage, throwing the four of us into the ceiling.  When it settled back on the ground we fell onto the floor again, denting the mesh beneath us.  Groans went up, but were drowned out by the sounds of thundering footsteps.  The cage rattled while the ground shook, the four giantesses taking their spots around it.  Briefly they stood, towering over us and looking down as though they were considering an ant colony.  I tore my eyes away from the woman skyscrapers and looked around at ground level – socks on Fulda and Alyssa, stockings on Anni, and Mary was barefoot.

 

Another series of rumblings went out when they dropped to the floor, shaking my bones when they all converged on me.  They sat cross-legged around the cage, silently looking at us.  Alyssa’s boyfriend was pressed against the side she was on, but she looked back as impassively as the rest.  Fulda sat at the door, looking all of us over like an uncaring judge.  Across from her Anni was like a sculpture, leaning over to be more imposing.  Her eyes still hadn’t left me, and I detected a powerful hunger in them.

 

“Everyone know who you want?” Fulda asked with a giddy voice.  The other three nodded, and she turned it so the door was facing Alyssa.  She flung the door open, and her boyfriend immediately ran to the opening.

 

“Oh, hello!” she said eagerly.  “Glad to see you’re as excited about this as I am!”  She reached in and snagged him, carefully pulling him out before setting him on the ground at her feet.  He marveled at his gigantic girlfriend while she grabbed the cage and turned it again, this time with the door toward Anni.

 

No one was eager to be picked by her, me least of all.  While the other two hid at the back however I knew there was nothing I could do if she wanted to pick me, so I simply stood in the middle of the cage.  Anni’s hand reached in, barely able to fit through the door, and came directly for me.  Her palm drew closer until my head was almost inside one of its deep lines, then her fingers swung shut around me.  With me trapped in her fist she withdrew, deforming the cage around the frame.

 

Anni’s grip was tremendously strong, and I worried that she would squeeze the life out of me then and there.  When her fingers opened and dropped me onto the carpet before her I was momentarily relieved, then reason took over again and I remembered there was nothing to be relieved about.  I looked at her, tremendously long feet straining their stockings, and gulped.  Any hope I had to survive this died the moment her hand entered the cage.

 

She turned the cage again so that it was toward Mary, then looked down at me.  I had felt small all my life, but never like this.  Even when I only came up to Anni’s waist I knew that was mostly a product of her being enormous.  Gina could never make me feel as small as Anni simply existing did.  From her look I could tell she knew it, too: she had never felt so big.

 

I stood there, staring up at the monumental woman dominating my view while her gaze continued to be locked onto me.  Anni didn’t say anything.  She didn’t have to.  My mouth hung open, and I tried to imagine how small I looked to her.  Probably I was a bug in her eyes, even more than I had been before.  A hint of a grin tickled her face.  Maybe she was doing the reverse of what I was.

 

The cage door slammed shut, making me jump.  I turned to see Fulda holding her prize aloft, peering at him.  “Which one of you took my boyfriend?” she asked.  Anni pointed down at you with a mischievous grin in response.  “What the hell, Anni?  Why didn’t you take the guy you asked me for?”

 

Anni shrugged her massive shoulders.  “Shouldn’t have put him in the cage if you didn’t want someone else to get him,” she answered.  “Besides, I’ve always thought he was kinda cute, looking up at me from my belt.  He’s even cuter at my feet.”

 

Fulda sighed.  She knew Anni had a point, and there was nothing she could do about it now.  “Well, now that everyone has their date, let’s go ahead and start,” she said, much less enthusiastic now.  “You!” she bellowed at the person in her hand, the force alone knocking him off his feet.  “Do you know why you’re here?”

 

“Um, I, uh, well, uh, not really,” he stammered.

 

“My friend Anni tells me that you have a lot of fun with your phone’s camera,” Fulda elaborated.  “Says that you like to use it to get upskirt pictures of the girls at school, particularly her.  Is this true?”

 

“Kind of, but it was just the once, and-“

 

“So you are a pervert, great!” Fulda exclaimed.  “If you like looking up skirts, I have just the treat for you!”  She spread out her legs to reveal the opening of her skirt, then held him at the base of it.  “Go on, get your fill!  You can get the most up-close and detailed upskirt pictures anyone’s ever seen!”

 

He seemed to be warming up to the idea, and that’s when Fulda struck.  She brought her legs together, trapping him between her thighs.  Fulda pulled her finger out and flexed her quads, focusing intently for several seconds before opening her legs again.  Blood was spattered on her thighs, one small circle of it on each leg.  The other men gasped while the giantesses cheered.  “One less creep!” Fulda announced, then turned to Mary.  “Your turn.”

 

Mary’s green eyes lit up, and the man she had chosen tried to run.  Her hand quickly swooped in and snatched him up though, leaving his legs to pump uselessly at the air for a second.  She turned him around and dangled him over her lap, watching him squirm.  “Same question, pipsqueak,” she cooly said.  “Why do you think you’re here in my hand?”  He remained silent.  “Well?  Speak up!”

 

“Um, I don’t know?” he finally replied, but he sounded totally unsure of his answer.

 

“Oh, then let me tell you!” Mary boomed with enough force to make him start swinging again.  “It’s because Fulda and I have seen you at least once a week hiding under the bleachers during cheerleading practice!  Nothing good ever happens there, and I saw your notebook the other day.  You had rated all of our butts!  Doesn’t seem too innocent to me.  So, why are you so obsessed with cheerleader butts?”

 

“I, uh, I’m not!” he protested, but Mary looked far from convinced.  “I’m not looking at you at all when I’m down there!  I’m actually buying drugs!”

 

“You’re a terrible liar, but I won’t hold that against you.”  Mary begins moving him behind her and lowering him toward the ground.  “Since you love butts so much I thought I’d get you very close to one.  Be careful though, I think you wrote that it’s a ‘killer’ ass?”  He began to scream incoherently while Mary tipped herself forward, placing him directly under her butt.  Her fingers opened so that he dropped to the carpet, and his screaming was replaced by the sound of her rear slamming into the floor.  She didn’t even need to show us the stain: we had no doubts that he was dead.  “You’re turn, Anni!”

 

The titaness before me demurred and pointed to Alyssa.  “I’d like to see her go first, actually.”

 

Alyssa’s boyfriend looked up at her with stars in his eyes.  “Well get on up here, my little man!” Alyssa exclaimed, lowering her hand toward him.  He gave no resistance while her fingers settled around his chest, plucking him up from the carpet.  Slowly she lifted him toward her face so that she could hold him in front of her beaming smile.  “There’s no question why you’re here, is there?”  He shook his head, so she continued.  “You’ve always been so excited about being shrunk, I just couldn’t leave you out of this!  And you know how some of our scenarios end with me eating you?”  All the excitement left his body at that question, and her smile faded.  “Yeah.  We’re breaking up and I thought this would be fitting.  Bye!”

 

Alyssa parted her lips, revealing her rows of perfect white teeth, and her now ex-boyfriend began to scream.  Effortlessly she tossed him into her mouth and snapped her lips shut, cutting off his cries.  She worked him around in her mouth a bit, pushing him against the roof of her mouth before flinging him to the back.  A lump appeared in her throat when she swallowed him whole, dropping him into her stomach.  “You’re right, Fulda!” she declared.  “That is fun!”

 

I gulped and turned to Anni, who seemed even larger now than before.  No more ways to delay it.  “And you,” she said, her voice a powerful rumble.  “Do you know why you’re here?”  She unfolded her legs, setting them down on either side of me.  I turned and saw that her feet reached far past the cage and were nearly in Fulda’s lap.  Nervously I turned back and found her flashing me, bottom of her jean skirt open wide with the garter of her stockings plainly visible.

 

“Because I tried to break up with Fulda,” I muttered, hanging my head.  I just wanted her to get it over with.

 

Anni grinned.  “At least one of you knows what you did.  But do you also know why I picked you instead of letting Fulda have you?”  I shrugged.  It hardly mattered, and she was about to tell me anyway.  “Because I want to have some fun with you.”  She pulled her feet in and planted one beside me, close enough I could grab the nylon if I wanted.  With a grunt she pushed herself up and dragged her other foot closer, nearly trapping me between her insteps.  Soon she was at her full height, her head nearly brushing the room’s ceiling.

 

I had always thought Anni was impossibly tall.  She had one tremendous growth spurt in third grade or so where she reached her present height, and I remember being no taller than her knees at that time.  Everyone was afraid of what would happen as she got older and kept growing.  Would she have another enormous growth spurt?  Would she ever stop?  Where would her clothes come from?

 

It occurred to me that I was looking at what would have happened if she kept growing.

 

While I gawked up at the titaness standing over me the other three had joined her.  Anni stepped back so they could get closer, and in no time they had penned me in.  In a whirl I looked from her stockinged feet to Alyssa’s socks, then Fulda’s, and finally Mary’s bare feet.  All of them grinned down at me, trapped between their feet.

 

“I want to have fun with you, too,” Alyssa said, edging one of her feet closer.  I stared at the encroaching foot, worried about what will happen if it gets too close.

 

“Me too,” said Mary, drawing my attention away from Alyssa.  She ground her toes into the carpet, and it was impossible not to imagine being under them.

 

“And I can never have enough fun with you,” Fulda finished.  She was standing with her hands on her hips, doing her best to look more powerful than she already was.  “Sorry if you’ve felt neglected this week, pipsqueak, I figured you could use the rest before this.”

 

Anni cleared her throat and my attention snapped back to her.  “There you have it, girls just want to have fun,” she boomed.  “But you should start running.”  Unable to disagree with her I turned and started the other way.

Girls Just Want to Have Fun by Vintovka

I ran away from Anni as fast as I could, not that it was very quick at all.  My feet sank into the plush carpet each time I set them down, the white fibers coming up to my knees and slowing my pace.  Every step required more exertion than the last, my legs getting harder to lift out of the spongy terrain.  Still I soldiered on in the vain hope of putting any sort of distance between us.

 

It occurred that running was more for their amusement than any real attempt to escape on my part.  The four giantesses had me boxed in, and there’s no way they would ever let me past them.  I looked up from their feet arrayed in a square around me and saw them all eagerly watching my progress, a fire in Alyssa’s gray eyes that contrasted with the patience glimmering in Mary’s.  For her part Fulda was almost impassive, a slight grin tugging at the corner of her mouth while I struggled with the carpet.

 

A deep thud shook the ground behind me, and I turned to look over my shoulder.  An enormous heel had set down atop the carpet, a thin layer of nylon the color of tanned skin pulled tight around it.  Anni’s foot stretched over me for what seemed like a hundred feet, casting me in its dark shadow, gradually getting lower.  Even on flat ground I could never get out from under it.  Off to the side I saw her other foot planted firmly on the ground, no more than a foot from where I was.  I never had a chance.

 

My nylon ceiling continued to swing down, the area beneath it gradually getting narrower.  It wasn’t long before I could barely stand, hunching over as I lurched toward her toes.  Her sole bumped into my back and knocked me to my knees, where I continued struggling with the carpet to make forward progress.  A few seconds later Anni’s foot set down on my back, splaying my limbs out and pressing me into the carpet.  I was under the softer part of her insole, but her great weight pressing down on me made me feel as though I were on the verge of being flattened.

 

Even though the game was rigged against me from the start it still burned that Anni had beaten me so easily.  “Well, look at who ended up underfoot after all!” she declared as though she had accomplished some great feat.  “I guess he didn’t want to live that badly after all.”  She shifted her weight forward, grinding me further into the compressed carpet beneath me until I could go no further.  Right when it seemed I was about to be crushed however she relented, allowing the carpet to push back up while she simply held me beneath her foot.

 

“I don’t think any of us are surprised you ended up there,” she continued, holding me as a captive audience against her sole.  “You were always such a pipsqueak!  Remember back in third grade when you didn’t even come up to my knees?”  Our recollections might not have matched up, but I was hardly in a position to correct her.  “You would walk along with me, running to keep up, looking up like you were awe-struck until I stepped over you.  “I think…”  She paused for a moment, and I felt her weight shift while she took a breath.  “This feels right, doesn’t it?  More natural?  Like you should be this tiny compared to me, just a little bug at my feet.  You agree, don’t you?”  Whether or not I agreed was immaterial: I still had a mouth full of carpet and a gigantic foot holding me down.

 

Gradually the weight on my back lessened while Anni leaned back, but I was still barely able to bring myself up to a crawl.  “I have the perfect idea for you, tiny!” she said, her foot suppressing the vibrations.  “If you move toward my toes you’ll find a flap in the bottom of my stocking.  Climb into it and then we can really have some fun!”  I had no idea who “we” included since I expected only pain and torment from this, but if I refused it seemed likely she would make me part of the carpet.

 

Slowly I pulled myself forward, dragging my body between the rough carpet fibers and the sleek nylon around Anni’s foot.  Several times she wobbled forward when she lost her balance, pushing me back into the carpet and nearly flattening me again before she recovered, allowing me to move again.  I would have given anything to see the smug look on her face while I spent several minutes traversing the length of her foot, but I no longer owned anything, and I could imagine it quite well.

 

Soon enough I found the flap she was talking about and probed the opening with an arm.  It was definitely elastic enough to let me through, and there was no telling what she would do if I didn’t go in.  I pulled the cloth down and poked my head in, and found that it easily accommodated my shoulders.  A bit of wiggling later and my feet slid into the nylon as well, and there was no going back.  I was stuck inside Anni’s stocking.

 

She lifted her foot up and kicked forward several times, pushing me toward her toes and causing my stomach to leap back and forth.  Dizziness swam through my head while I tried not to puke, and before I knew it Anni’s toes were practically wrapped around me.  Due to her frankly insane height she had long toes, and for the moment I found some degree of refuge in the arches beneath them.

 

Anni’s stocking held me like a tight net while it held me against her foot hovering in the air.  She raised her colossal leg to around her shoulder height in order to showcase me trapped inside her stocking.  “And he just crawled in there?” “He looks even smaller now!” “Damn, I should’ve worn stockings,” said Alyssa, Fulda, and Mary in turn.  As I passed they each leaned in to get a closer look, the fabric significantly darkening their skin; even Alyssa looked like she regularly went outside.

 

She set her foot back on the ground, sandwiching me between her toes and the carpet.  “It may seem like I’m bogarting him,” Anni began, the force of her voice shaking my ribs, “but I was the one who picked him.”  Her foot lifted off the carpet again and my vision whirled when she turned her leg to the side.  When the dizziness subsided I realized that I was looking down at a tremendous black flat, her other foot comfortably resting inside one. 

 

Anni’s foot descended toward the flat’s opening, bringing me along with it.  I struggled as much as I could to break free, but the tight-knit nylon at my back held me tightly against her toes.  Her foot entered the shoe, plunging me into near-absolute darkness when what little light had been available was blocked out.  The light diminished as her foot filled the shoe, and the sound of the fabric creaking around her foot bombarded me from all sides the more her foot stretched it.  A few seconds later her foot came to a rest, and I was plunged into total darkness.

 

I came to rest upon the sole of her shoe, held firmly in place by her toes.  Anni wiggled her toes, and the two positioned above me mercilessly hammered my body against the dark fabric at my back and the hard sole beyond it.  Her shoe retained heat very well, to the point that I felt myself begin to sweat, and it contained her foot’s scent as well.  Breathing through my mouth was no better than my nose at this point, since trying would just fill my mouth with the taste of her foot.  Instead I tried to keep it to shallow breaths, hoping to make what could be my last few moments as pleasant as possible.

 

My stomach dropped when she lifted her foot, and spots appeared in my eyes as she took a step, shooting her foot forward.  Anni’s heel set down, sending a shock up her foot and throughout my entire body, before she swung the rest of her foot back down.  It landed with a crash, every bone in my body shaking from the impact, only to be pressed back into place when her foot pressed down on me again.

 

“And just where do you think you’re going?” a voice boomed while Anni was mid-stride.  There was a lot of distortion between me and her mouth, but I’m almost certain that was Fulda trying to maintain some measure of control over the situation.

 

“I’m just stepping out for a moment,” came the rumbling reply from my captor.  “I want to feel the little twerp beneath my toes while I walk.  Don’t worry, I’ll have your tiny boyfriend back to you soon enough, and he should be in one piece still.”  After her weak reassurance to Fulda, Anni stepped off again, and I felt my guts flying freely inside my body.  Dizziness hit me when her foot shot up suddenly, and a familiar quake shook my body when her heel set down.  I braced myself for what was about to come next, and clenched my teeth while her toes pressed down on me again.

 

Several teeth-chattering strides later I was enduring another step grinding me into the sole of Anni’s shoe when she suddenly stopped, rolling back onto the ball of her foot and crushing me into her shoe.  “Oh.  Hi, Gina,” said my captor titaness.  As if this couldn’t get any worse.

 

“Hi Anni!” Fulda’s sister replied, her voice muffled by the mountain of flesh and leather I was trapped inside.  “What’re you doing out of the party?”

 

“I stepped out to stretch my legs,” Anni said.   “They’re just so long, I can’t really do that in there, you know?”  She paused before adding, “Well, maybe you don’t.”  There was another brief silence, no doubt while Anni was smugly being tall toward Gina.  “Want to see something cool?”

 

“Sure, what?”  Anni’s toes pushed hard on me, then I felt myself being dragged along the bottom of her shoe.  Fortunately the nylon kept her flat’s interior from scraping me, and after a moment I was outside in the dim light of her shadow.  Slowly her leg rotated upward, and Gina’s tremendously long, skinny body gradually came into view.  The ride came to a stop when I was level with Gina’s eyes, almost directly between them.

 

“What, the bottom of your foot?” Gina bellowed, her voice loud enough to make my insides tremble now.  “I don’t get it.”  Realizing that if she looked stupid here Anni would probably take it out on me I began to struggle, tearing at the thick net around me to put on a show.  Gina’s eyes lit up and she exclaimed, “Oh, you’re having a tiny man party!  Why didn’t anyone invite me?”

 

“Dunno.  Maybe you’re too young, or Fulda didn’t want her lame sisters killing the vibe,” Anni said, lowering her foot back to the ground swiftly enough that I felt my stomach jump up to my throat.  My insides settled again when her foot set back down, and the plush carpet acted as a soft bed beneath her foot.  At least, it was more comfortable than the inside of her shoe.  “I didn’t figure you’d want to come anyway, aren’t you still playing with dolls?”

 

“Kind of,” Gina answered slyly.  “Hey, I have something cool to show you too, beanpole.  Wanna see?”

 

“Uh, yeah, go ahead.”  Anni probably expected it to be something silly that she could smile and nod at, then be on her way.  Several seconds passed though and Gina hadn’t produced or said anything.  It seemed like the carpet fibers were getting longer however, and a good deal thicker beneath me, with more space between them.  A few more seconds went by and I slipped between them, even though I was still firmly held against Anni’s foot.

 

* * *

Anni stood easily, leaning on her shoed foot so that she could feel Fulda’s boyfriend struggling inside her stocking.  It was so nice having him in there.  She felt powerful with him trapped in her legwear, and every little movement his tiny body made tickled her toes.  Though she would never admit it, she had always found him kind of cute, and from the way he looked up at her from her waist she suspected he liked her too.  Fulda had gotten to him first though, and she would never get between the two of them.

 

Gina may have been extremely tall for a girl her age, but Anni still dwarfed her.  She took the opportunity to loom over her, really make her feel short while she still could.  Fulda’s sister had grown another three inches since Anni had last seen her, and time was running out when she could make cracks about Gina’s height.

 

She blinked, and Anni thought Gina had shot up another couple of inches.  While she watched the girl before her continued to sprout up, going through one massive growth spurt before her eyes.  Gina quickly passed Anni’s formidable seven and a half feet and blew past eight and nine, and was still racing upward after ten.

 

Anni’s mouth dropped, and she realized that a growth spurt like this was impossible: even hers had taken a whole night.  Too late Anni realized that Gina was shrinking her, and began backing away when her eye level raced passed her waist.  She was shrinking too fast for it to make a difference though, and by the time her foot touched down again she was below Gina’s knees.  Her dwindling continued while she stared in awe at the new giantess, and she realized that she hadn’t looked up at anyone for almost ten years.  Finally Anni’s size stabilized, just a bit smaller than Gina’s big toe, and she was too shocked to even scream.

 

“Now who’s got long legs?” Gina smugly quipped, looking down at the former amazon.

 

* * *

 

A terrible rumble, more like a growl mixed with thunder, washed over my body, and I clutched my ears from the sheer volume of it.  From the pattern and how suddenly it began and ended it almost seemed like human speech, but not even Anni’s voice sounded like that to me.  A brief period of silence followed, giving me time to process what that was.  When the realization struck I gulped.  It was indeed a voice, saying, “Now who’s got long legs?”

 

My entire world shot upward and it felt as though my skeleton was on the verge of tearing through my skin.  The ascent stopped as abruptly as it began however, throwing me up into Anni’s toes before I dropped back down against the net.  Below me was a broad plain, deep furrows cutting across it in various areas, with a strong heat radiating from the surface.  Every so often a tremendous mound on the far side would jolt upward before returning to its position almost immediately.  My mouth dropped.

 

It was Gina’s open palm.

 

Gina slowly lowered Anni down onto her open hand, the soft skin cushioning my landing.  Anni’s foot barely pressed into the surface, Gina’s taut skin buoying her perfectly.  Another tremendous rumble, this time much louder, and even covering my ears afforded little protection.  Anni pitched backward, throwing her legs into the air, and in a split second my view changed from darkness pressed between a foot and a palm to the largest face I had ever seen by far looking down at me, two soft blue eyes the size of the moon in the sky scanning the area around me.  “Hm, he must have shrunk with you,” I finally understood the rumble saying.

 

The monumental face inched closer, one eye filling the entirety of my vision before she stopped.  Gina’s pupil alone was many times larger than my old room, and her eye was distorted by her cornea to appear even more gigantic than it was.  She blinked, her eyelashes lashing at Anni’s feet like whips, and I heard them cracking against her skin.  When she opened her eyelids again her pupil was still centered on me.  I stayed as still as possible in hopes that she wouldn’t notice me, but another terrible crack of rolling thunder rang out, dashing my chances.  “Found him.  Give him to me.”

 

“Calm down Gina, there’s no need for-“ Anni’s voice still sounded as huge and booming as it had before, but it was easily drowned out by an angry rumble, much longer than any before.

 

“How embarrassing would it be, do you think, to be crushed by your own shoe?” Gina asked.  “I could set you down at my feet, pick it up, and swing it so hard that you’re obliterated, just like a pathetic little insect.  You don’t want an insect’s death, do you Anni?”  The rumbling paused, likely while Anni shook her head, then it resumed, “Then hand him over.  Now.”

 

In no time at all Anni’s fingers were probing inside her stocking by the toes, and she immediately seized my foot.  Roughly she dragged me out from beneath her toes and into the open air, where the sudden chill made me shiver.  Without even making me dangle she set me down between two shallow ditches in Gina’s palm and scooted away, her feet pressing the skin up like waves of molasses.

 

Gina’s monolithic voice shook every fiber of my being once more, and I realized I was parsing what she said quicker each time.  “There, was that so hard, you tiny bitch?  Now Jess can play with you.”

 

“But, I thought you would-“ Anni sounded as though she were on the verge of tears before another assault by Gina’s voice drowned her out.

 

“Let you go?”  She laughed, a horrific sound that reminded me of a series of explosions, the wind from it blowing me across her palm toward Anni.  “You’re way too small to be free.  We need to keep you safe, controlled… like you were doing to him.”  Gina leaned in closer until there was nothing in my sky but her lips.  They parted in a great ravine and a hiss of air cut at my ears.  “And we’re going to make you pay for every time you made us feel small, threatened to sit on us, or even joked about our height, you little twerp.  Payback time.”

 

The rumbling ceased and she moved her face back some, enough for her eyes to light upon me again.  Gina’s gargantuan eyes, as large and clear as the sea, stayed on me for a moment, and I felt my head swim from the vertigo.  I recalled feeling something similar at the prom, and a terrible idea hit me: what if she was making me even smaller?  Would she shrink me down until I was literally nothing?  Was that possible?

 

Her kraken-sized lips spread in a miles-long grin before they parted so she could make my insides shake again.  “You.  I can barely see you.  You’re, like, beyond small.  Probably smaller than a grain of sand.  I’m going to have a lot of fun with you… as soon as I find a magnifying glass at least.”  This was bad.  I had barely survived last time she had “fun” with me and I was Anni’s size.  Now I could be pinned down by a strand of her hair.

 

Gina spun around, though I felt it more than saw it since she was now filling my whole field of vision.  Anni went tumbling with the force, her knee landing mere inches from me and pressing into Gina’s skin before she continued past.  Her foot dragged over me, the gigantic flat skipping off the rim of the ditch I was crouching in, and she tumbled on toward Gina’s wrist.

 

With a tremendous crash the door closed.  Two fingers wrapped around the titaness Anni and lifted her from Gina’s palm, then tossed her into the open air.  She tumbled head over feet for what looked like several miles before another immense figure snatched her in one hand.  Jessica, I realized, and bit my lip.

 

Gina carried me over to her desk and held her hand over it before upturning it.  Gravity pulled on me and worked to break the hold that the oils of her skin had on me.  I struggled to get free of each; no real plan, I just wanted to hide from Gina before she could start tormenting me – or, worse, make me even smaller.  My struggle gave gravity the help it needed however, and I dropped from Gina’s monumental palm where I settled into a trough of the wood grain.

 

Light washed over me when she departed, no longer casting me in her shadow, and I could finally see something other than her.  Now that I could though I wish I hadn’t.  Everything was so large I could hardly comprehend it.  Gina’s bed must have been the size of a small country, each thread twice as thick as I was tall.  The desk I stood on stretched to what should have been the horizon, long enough that it would take me all day to walk from end to end.  Even a nearby pencil drove home how insignificant I was, since its tip hung over me, many times too high for me to reach.

 

A series of earthquakes shook the desk, making the gigantic pencil wobble on its side, and a mammoth shadow fell over me again.  Gina dominated my view once more, giving the impression that she was a butte or small mountain rather than a person.  Her braid landed next to me with a crash, absolving me of that notion quickly, hundreds of strands joined into a single unit, long and thick enough to be a train tunnel.  Enough for me to get lost in, or to annihilate me.

 

“There you are, my little dust mite!” Gina declared, her powerful voice sharply raising the air temperature around me.  She was looking at me through a magnifying glass, its lens diffusing the light from her eye so that it appeared distorted and even more horrifically large than before.  “Let’s get started, huh?”  My voice couldn’t reach her anyway so I stayed silent, keeping the sense of dread to myself.  Her smile told me all I needed to know about what to expect.

Deific Deliverance by Vintovka

I wedged myself further into the trough provided by the wood grain, the desk’s slight imperfections giving me a varied range of terrain I never would have noticed before.  Gina’s pupil, blown up to ridiculous proportions by the magnifying glass, followed me wherever I went – not that I was going far, anyhow.  My slow crawl through the wooden ditch was going none too fast, and Gina clearly knew it.

 

Gina’s constellation-sized lips moved and the ground beneath me shook in anticipation of her thundering voice.  “This is more like it,” she said, every syllable resonating in my bones.  “You looked taller than normal last week, but that must have been a trick of the light.  Maybe you were wearing a different pair of shoes or something.  Whenever I thought of Fulda’s boyfriend, I always remembered you being just about this big.”

 

I peeked out of the trench to look for Jessica, but found my view blocked for miles in each direction by Gina’s right thigh.  No doubt she was occupied with Anni right now anyway.  “I never really thought of you as a person.”  The renewed sonic assault made me duck back down into cover.  “Not compared to us, anyway.  You never were more than a speck to me, just a pathetic little mite clinging to my older sister.  She must have felt absolutely gigantic with you looking up at her, standing on her foot or something so you wouldn’t get crushed.”

 

Gina’s fist slammed into the desk with the force of an asteroid, launching me out of the wood grain I was hiding in before I fell back into it.  “Now it’s my turn.”  She extended an index finger and pressed it down over me while I pushed myself against the hard surface at my back.  The whorled surface of her fingerprint bulged into my sanctuary and turned white while she forced it toward me.  The desk’s flaws were just deep enough to accommodate me though, and I was able to stay out of contact with her mammoth fingers.

 

She inspected her empty fingertip with the magnifying glass before lowering it to the table.  “Didn’t think you’d come that easily,” she declared, making my vision shake.  “Or rather, you’re too small for me to catch you like that.”  Gina reached into the unknowable distance to her right before bringing her arm back into view.  Tremors shook the desk when her wrist set down, climaxing with the appearance of a sequoia trunk gripped daintily between her fingers.

 

A toothpick.

 

Before I could get up Gina scraped the toothpick forward in my groove.  The blunt wooden tip easily struck me and lifted me up along the gradual incline until I was draped across its base.  With a single flick she deposited me on a ridge, denying me cover within any more of the desk’s features.  Feeling defeated, I simply looked up at Gina dominating my view in three directions and readied myself to endure whatever came next.

 

A series of resounding thuds spread over the desk, and Gina’s unoccupied fingers told me that she had just dropped the toothpick.  Faster than I could believe they were back, this time bearing a pair of tweezers between her thumb and forefinger.  With each prong over a mile long there was no way I could escape this, and in just a few moments the ship-grade metal plates were in position around me.  I closed my eyes while they closed in, and after an interminable wait cold metal touched along the whole length of my body.  My eyes shot open to see two insurmountable metal walls on either side of me, a contoured blue sky beyond them.

 

With a single jerk upward Gina lifted me from the table, and my stomach dropped down to my ankles from the force.  It didn’t feel as though I was dangling between the tweezers.  Gina was in full control while she held me here.  Slowly she lifted me toward her face, and little by little the skyline grew more restricted until all I could see was black with a round blue lining.

 

“Wow, I feel so big compared to you!”  Gina’s voice sounded more like a primal roar that bounced around in my head and blurred my vision.  Long before I could recover she added, “Just imagine, if you were normal size, how big…”  The rumbles gradually died off before they were renewed with a tremendous explosion.  “Wait, you have no idea what it’s like to be normal size!”  My ears rang from her accusatory shout, but she did not stop.  “You’ve always been no more than a speck, trapped in the shadow of giantesses like us!”  In an instant she lowered me from her eye to her mouth, the sloping pink walls engulfing all I could see.

 

Harsh wind cut at my body while she whispered, “Your whole life you’ve been down at our ankles, haven’t you?  What was it like, coming over all those time to have three titanesses towering over you?”  Despite the cutting gusts I was held tight by the metal on either side, and Gina continued.  “If Fulda hadn’t told us, Jess or I would have stepped on you, for sure.  You’re just so insignificant, you know?”  Now that she mentioned it, the times when she was only a head taller than me seemed like a distant memory.  It was getting difficult to remember any time that Fulda and her sisters hadn’t completely dominated my skyline.

 

“Were you scared?” she asked, going back to her earlier question.  The wind from her voice pressed my face against my skull and made my clothes ripple, but I was still held firmly in place.  “Did being at the feet of three enormously tall women concern you, make you worried about getting crushed?”  Before me the pink wall tightened in what must have been a grin.  “Or wait.  You have a thing for tall women, right?  Women the size of a mountain must have really got you going, huh?”  Gina’s resounding voice made me nervous for a variety of reasons just then.  “Not gonna lie, that weirds me out.  I hope you don’t have a boner right now.”

 

The world shifted in more ways than I could process at once while Gina stood, keeping me centered in front of her lips.  Involuntarily I looked down, miles of her body encroaching on my view to the carpet.  This high up the vertigo didn’t even register.  It was more like looking out of a plane mid-flight, the idea of falling was so abstract I could scarcely recognize the danger.  Being so small compared to everything on Gina probably changed a few of my self-preservation priorities too, since it would be nothing for her to crush me or pop me in her mouth.

 

Again the world changed, scrolling past me as though it were an all-encompassing still life filtered through the ends of the tweezers.  In only a couple steps Gina reached her bed and sat on it, causing everything in my sight to bounce violently while she came to a rest on her mattress.  Everything slowly shifted upward and drew my attention, and when I looked down again the light gray earth had been replaced by a smooth alabaster.  Gradually the ground drew closer while the tweezers lowered me until my feet set down upon the surface.

 

Simultaneously the metal plates on either side opened, leaving me with what some might mistake as freedom.  Up close the pale plain was far from smooth, its surface ridged with crags scattering in every direction.  It was soft though taut, with my feet able to indent the top layer without sinking in.  A forest of wispy, waist-high trees was scattered as far as I could see, curving along the horizon.  Beneath me the ground gently raised and lowered, barely enough for me to notice the constant seismic activity.

 

Everything came together at once for me to realize I was standing atop Gina’s tummy.  I turned to my right and saw a deep cavern in the distance, with the ground sharply changing to a dark black beyond that.  The ground returned to its reflective white some immeasurable distance away, continuing a dozen miles before rising sharply in a cloth-covered cliff face.  In shock I spun around to see the great white plain continue for many miles before it reached a set of symmetrical, ridged foothills, and what looked like the original ground crumpled up at the base of taller mountains.  A city-sized hand lay atop the ridge, and beyond that Gina’s immense face peered over, looking in my general direction.

 

The ground rumbled with enough intensity to send me reeling while a harsh wind rushed down at me from the peaks.  “Everywhere you look I’m there,” came Gina’s thunderous voice just as a shadow fell over me.  I looked up to see her free hand blocking out the sky.  “Ground, sky, hills, mountains…” She trailed off into menacing laughter, a low grumble rising from the ground.  “I’m practically a goddess to you, huh?  If I wanted a weak, pitiful little worshipper, that is.”  In between Gina’s deific taunting I could hear Jessica berating Anni while the latter cried out for her to stop, though I couldn’t see anything beyond Gina’s all-encompassing body.

 

An earth-shattering boom split the air, followed by a splitting crack.  “What the fuck did you do this time?” bellowed an enormous voice, familiar despite the heavy distortion.  Fulda had thrown the door open and rushed over the threshold, brandishing Anni’s shoe in one hand, with Mary and Alyssa on either side of her.  At the sight of my girlfriend I felt an onrush of hope, though at the same time the ground beneath me fell away and I tumbled backward.

 

A building crashed into my back, and in the split second before being launched forward I spotted a slight overhang – Gina’s fingernail.  In an instant I flew through the air, racing toward Fulda in a flat arc.  Before I knew what was happening I impacted on her forehead and momentum carried me up onto her scalp.  I rolled head over foot until I came to a stop deep within the forest of auburn hair, thick red strands filling my view in every direction.

 

Groaning I struggled up to a knee, only for the ground to rush out from under me again.  I bounded along the surface of Fulda’s scalp, crashing off the red tree trunks until I was free again, my time inside her hair only a brief memory.  “Where is he?” she shouted, falling upon her sister to throttle her.  “And where’s Anni?”  She was answered by a startled gurgle and the resounding thud of Gina’s head hitting the wall.

 

While Fulda proved that she was still the biggest and strongest sister I plummeted toward the ground.  First I bounced off the top of her back, rolling off her vertebra to be sent back into a freefall.  I dropped several miles along the length of her chemise until landing atop the mountain that was her ass.  A titanic ass cheek funneled me into the outline of her crack and I began to descend again, sliding along her thigh and calf until hitting the ridges of her Achilles tendon.  A tall wall of cotton caught me, and in an instant I was launched over it and sent careening over her heel to land in the carpet.

 

“I haven’t seen your boyfriend!” Gina lied while I came to a rest at the base of a thick carpet fiber.  My moan was drowned out while she continued, “Isn’t he supposed to be in his little house?”  I slowly got to my feet under the shade granted by the carpet.  “Anni came in here and started pushing us around, being way meaner than usual.”  Every single part of me ached, and the twisting pillars on either side did not make me feel any better.  “I just wanted to even us up, make her the same size, but it got out of control.  Jess has her.”

 

Resolutely I grabbed hold of the column nearest me and began climbing back to the surface.  A tremor swept through the floor, causing me to come to a stop while the mast I clung to swayed.  Jess yelped, a piercing screech that assaulted my ears from every direction and caused me to feel faint as it overpowered my senses.  A moment passed, punctuated by her sobbing, before Fulda’s voice dominated the air again.  “You had him last, where is he?”

 

I scrambled for the top, anticipating the reprieve of Anni speaking.  “I had him in my stocking when Gina shrank me,” she began, her voice sounding distant but still full of power.  “He shrank with me and became absolutely miniscule.  She demanded him, and threatened to smash me with my own shoe if she didn’t get him.”  By now I was nearing the top, and forced my aching arms to work just a little bit harder.  “I think she flicked him toward you when you burst in.”

 

All of the light that had been filtering down to me was blocked out suddenly, and through the gaps I could see a great cotton plain of stitched fiber, pulled tight around a curved object.  It set down atop me and compressed the carpet I had been hiding among, forcing me back down to the base.  Fortunately there was enough space left over for me to be comfortable in the gap.  Once the surprise wore off I grabbed onto one of the leg-thickness fibers, realizing it would be the easiest way out of this.

 

For several moments I stayed there, dangling from the sock and holding on for dear life.  Suddenly the person above me exploded into action and I was lifted along with her heel.  Her movements threw me around as though I were on an incredibly intense bull ride, but I desperately clung to the off-white lifeline.  When I came to a stop I was resting against an immense white wall that curved inward as it met the ground, the view above me blocked by rough blue fabric bulging over the wall’s crest.  Beside me the wall rested against an alabaster leg which futilely kicked to throw her assailant off.

 

“You’re not going anywhere until we find him,” Fulda growled above me.  I gave a relieved sigh that I had picked her foot to grab onto while she proceeded to interrogate Gina.  “If you think I’m heavy now, just wait.”  Gina grunted under the strain of Fulda straddling her, so she continued, “When was the last time you were five foot nothing?  Four?  Three?  You’ll be remembering them soon enough if he doesn’t show.”  A smug tone entered her world-splitting voice.  “If it takes long enough you’ll find out what it’s like for the dirt under my nails.”

 

Behind me her two monolithic friends searched the room, trying to find a needle in a haystack.  Mary disinterestedly swept the desk I had hidden on while Alyssa crawled around by the door, scanning the carpet for me.  Every now and then one of them would pick something up and squint, then put it back down when they discovered it was nothing more than a fragment of pencil lead or a scrap of paper.

 

While I was okay with Gina losing a few feet as poetic justice I realized the precariousness of my situation and began screaming for help.  Much to my surprise Anni came around the bend of Fulda’s foot, looking intently at the fraying stitches of the sock.  She looked up at me clinging to Fulda’s heel and motioned for me to stay still, as though I had a choice.  Quickly she ran and crawled onto Fulda’s toes, then scrambled up the length of her foot.  In a few seconds she was only an arm’s length away from me, then she paused.

 

“I know you want out of this,” she began, her voice still booming to me despite her actual size.  “I do too.  But I also want Gina to suffer for doing this to us.  Now, this is totally up to you, but would you be okay if I held onto you a bit before telling anyone?”

 

“I like the way you think,” I replied, and Anni sent an arm up for me.  Her thumb and forefinger settled around me and I let go of the sock I had been clinging to, allowing her to pluck me off it.  “Wait until she’s about four feet, I think?  Maybe three.  It’s kind of dangerous being this small.”

 

Anni turned and slid down the length of Fulda’s foot, running off the toes to be stopped by the carpet.  “Sounds good.  I’ll keep walking around like I’m looking for you to keep up appearances.”  With that she closed her fingers around me in a loose fist, keeping me safely in her palm while she probed various socks to act as though she was looking for me.

 

When it came time for her to inspect Alyssa’s socks the ruse nearly backfired on us.  Unaware of Anni at her feet she raised up her foot to take a step, turning it directly over her friend.  Beneath the shadow of her foot I heard Anni scream before jumping to the side, clutching me to her chest to keep me from rolling out.  An instant later I felt the familiar quake of a footstep through Anni’s skin, and we wordlessly agreed that was time to call it.

 

Anni hurried to Fulda’s exposed knee and tapped on it with her free hand, opening the one with me so I could look up at them both.  While Anni loomed over me, her chestnut hair spilling over her shoulders like a great willow, she was dwarfed against Fulda’s thigh alone.  Her kneecap alone was many times Anni’s size, and her thigh was broad enough for a house.  For me the tremendous thigh was more like several aircraft carriers put together, given a bronze sheen by her tan, enough to support a whole civilization for me.  From here her watchful eyes were so far away I doubted she’d ever be able to find me without Anni’s help.

 

Slowly Fulda turned her head toward us until her icy gaze alighted upon Anni.  “What’s up?” she boomed, making my ribs quiver.  “Besides me, of course… sorry, I’ve got to get those in while I can, you know?”

 

“I found him!” Anni yelled, causing me to clutch my ears to preserve what was left of my hearing.  She held me aloft toward my monumental girlfriend, who set an open hand on the carpet beside her.  Carefully Anni set me atop the pad of Fulda’s index finger then backed away, leaving her to do what was needed.

 

Slowly Fulda lifted me up until I had ascended the whole length of her enormous body.  She held me in front of an eye, her iris large enough to be a movie projector screen while open and her lashes long enough I would get winded running the length of them.  It darted around while trying to find me amid the grooves of her finger before her cavernous pupil was finally able to focus on me.  “Wow.  You.  Are.  Small,” she declared in a staccato rumble.  “I like it.”  I felt the blood drain out of my face; all this trouble and she was going to leave me like this after all.

 

“But not for you,” she continued after letting me sweat a little.  “You’re no fun if you fit in a pore.  It’s cool to know that transitive shrinking works though.  Give me a moment.”  Fulda closed her eyes, the breeze from her eyelids slamming shut blowing back my hair, and gradually I found myself becoming less tiny.  When her eyes opened again I was nearly able to straddle her finger, and while her eye was prominent it hardly dominated my view.  She had returned me to the size she made me.

 

As carefully as she had lifted me up Fulda lowered me back down to the carpet so that I could step off her finger.  “Now what about me?” Anni shouted from behind, causing me to spin around.  To my surprise the most immediate object in view was the front of her skirt; I had to crane my neck back to look at her face again.  She was just as tall, relatively, as she normally would be.  Since then though I had gained a new perspective on what it was like to feel small, or what someone towering over me looked like.

 

“Uh, well, you see Anni,” Fulda stammered, “I can only grow one person every day, it gets messy if I try more, trust me.  He was barely more than a speck so I got him first.  Don’t worry though!  I’ll grow you back tomorrow, I promise.  Until then, you have a new friend!”  Fulda’s other hand shot out from behind her back, revealing something the size of a doll dangling from her fingers.  As she got closer I realized it was Gina, screaming incoherently and struggling futilely to get free.  From half a foot up Fulda let go, dropping her sister to the ground.

 

Despite her temporary embarrassment Gina got back to her feet quickly and stepped toward me and Anni.  She squared up with me and spread her feet, placing her hands on her hips while she glowered down at me.  Even with her diminished height I didn’t quite come up to her knees.  “Even shrunken you’re still a pipsqueak to me,” she growled.  “If you thought I was bad before you haven’t seen anything yet.”  I hoped she was all bluster.

 

“Jess, go get the cage out of my room!” Fulda called, oblivious to Gina’s intimidation.  “We’re moving the party into your room!”  Her sister’s feet thudded against the carpet on her way out, and the three giantesses sat down on the floor, leaving a spot open for Jess.  “The night’s still young.”

Mortal Combat by Vintovka

Gina held her menacing stance over me while Jessica fetched our cage.  She did her best to intimidate me, but after being small enough a single strand of her hair posed a threat to my life it took more than a stern look to make me think twice.  I simply looked up at her, thoroughly unimpressed with her attempts to make me feel small.

 

Unwilling to humor her right now I moved to step past her and walk over to Fulda, but she side-stepped to block my path.  After I bumped into her leg she chuckled and said, “Going somewhere, half-pint?”  Gina flashed a toothy grin down at me, and without saying anything I jumped to the right and tried to out maneuver her.  Again she placed a leg in my path, stopping me entirely when I ran into the fleshy pillar.

 

Out of patience I decided to dive between her legs, but Gina must have anticipated my move.  Almost the instant my feet left the ground I felt a sharp pain on my back followed by the wind being forced out of my lungs as I was stomped into the carpet.  Her foot ran the entire length of my back and then some, and she pressed it down hard, making my bones creak and joints pop under her weight.  “We’re both so lucky,” she teased, easing up a little.  “You, because you weren’t flattened by that, and me, because I can really bully you now.”  She pressed her foot down again, causing me to grimace in pain.  “Actually, me and Anni can tag-team your worthless ass, she’s huge to you too!”

 

Thundering footfalls heralded Jessica’s return, followed by the door slamming shut.  “-don’t want to, though,” Anni said, the start of her sentence covered up by the closing door’s crash.  “In fact I think you should get off him right now.”  A shadow fell over us as Jessica returned to the circle, standing tall over our bickering trio.

 

“-gonna make me?” was Gina’s retort, the first bit drowned out by Jessica’s butt slamming into the ground.  In a flash Anni was on Gina, slamming her shoulder into Gina’s gut and forcing her off my back.  The two fell to the floor in a tussle, but Gina quickly overcame her surprise at the sudden attack and retaliated.  A swift knee to her gut made Anni release her hold, and before she could recover the tiny titaness was back on her feet.  She reached down and wrapped her arms around Anni’s torso then effortlessly lifted, holding her upside down.  Anni yelped while Gina fell backward, suplexing her sister’s friend.

 

An enormous tanned hand encroached on the wrestling pair and secured Anni with two fingers.  With a light jerk Fulda yanked Anni out of Gina’s grip and set her down beside the cage.  “You two just gave me an excellent idea,” she boomed, bringing her hand back toward me.  She plucked me up as carefully as she could, then deposited me at the cage’s open door before saying, “I’ve never really indulged in tiny blood sport before.  All of you, get in the cage.”

 

I moved to the doorway but Gina stepped over me, making sure to clip the back of my head with her foot while she strode in.  She moved toward the center, hunching over so she wouldn’t bang her head on the ceiling, and I hopped over the threshold after.  Anni came hot on my heels, her knees pressing me forward until she was an arm’s length from Gina.  I stood between the two, looking up at the women towering over me on either side while Fulda loomed over the cage, her magnificent face alone dwarfing the other two.

 

“My fellow giantesses!” Fulda declared, turning away from us.  “I present to you the first ever Tiny Fighting Championship!  In the cage tonight we have three shrunken combatants.  On one side, measuring in at a towering four inches, an unstoppable juggernaut against these two gnats, my sister, Regina Stein!”  Jessica and Mary let out ear-piercing whoops while Gina stepped closer, planting her legs on either side of me so that she could glare down at Anni.  “And on the other side, hoping to cut her down to size, just cresting an impressive two inches, my long-time friend and confidant, Anni Williams!”  Alyssa let out a shout at her name while Anni grimaced.  “Now last but also least, the agent of chaos in this fight helping whoever he wants, not even breaking the one inch barrier, the undersecretary of being underfoot, my boyfriend!”  No one cheered, and I nervously cringed beneath Gina.

 

“The fight will last until one side either submits or is unable to keep going,” Fulda continued.  “There are no rules, no rounds, and I expect no quarter.  Try to make it fun for us to watch so that we don’t get bored and interfere too much.”  She punctuated that with a sly smile before sitting back on her heels.

 

“What do I get when I win?” Gina asked, beaming confidently at us.

 

Fulda thought for a second before answering.  “You’ll be in for a surprise when I grow you back tomorrow.  And before you ask, if the loser survives they’ll have the indignity of spending another day at this size.”

 

“What about him?”  Alyssa pointed at me while asking, and it was nice to see someone was concerned about me for once.

 

“Oh, don’t worry about it,” Fulda replied.  “He’s a special case.”  She turned her attention back to us facing off against each other.  Anni and Gina had been trying to stare each other down the whole time Fulda spoke while I planned the most expedient way to get out of this situation.

 

“Fight!” Fulda declared, the syllable hitting us with the force of a brick dropped from a roof.  The two exploded into action, Anni grabbing for one of Gina’s legs while Gina tried to wrap Anni up in her arms.  While they struggled I went for Gina’s other leg, confident that the only way Anni could win is if we worked together.  I jumped off the springy surface of the cage floor and clung to her thigh like it were a tree truck.  Quickly I shimmied up Gina’s thigh until I was at the base of her shorts, then planted a foot in the back of her knee.  With a firm kick I bent her knee forward while Anni yanked her leg up, throwing her off balance.  Gina collapsed with a resounding clang as her enormous body landed on the metal mesh.

 

Unfortunately she landed on Anni and brought her to the floor as well. Thinking fast Gina spread herself out over the smaller woman, pinning her beneath her mass.  I let go of the leg and ran toward the action, hopping over Gina’s butt and running along her back.  She swatted at me as I went and her hand made solid contact with my shoulder, sending me spinning off of her.  After a couple staggering steps I fell, rolling along the rough floor until I came to a stop against Gina’s arm pit.

 

Before I could get back up a hand seized me by the waist, picking me up off the floor.  With a grunt Gina launched me as hard as she could into the wall.  My head hit the metal with a hard crack and my vision exploded with stars.  Dazed, I could only sit there waiting for my senses to come back while watching Anni struggle under Gina.  Though she was incredibly strong, Gina was several times her size, and no matter how hard Anni pushed she could hardly budge her.  Gina smiled with satisfaction as she pressed herself harder against the former amazon, driving her into the ground.

 

The arena went dark as a hand descended and fingers wrapped around it.  “Bo-ring!” Fulda shouted, then turned the cage on its side.  We plummeted toward the new floor, much narrower than it had been previously since Fulda decided to stand it upright.  I landed hard enough to be dazed again, and it didn’t look like the other two fared better.  Luckily it had been enough of a surprise that Gina couldn’t keep pinning Anni, and the two laid next to each other in shock.

 

 Anni got up first and scrambled to sit on Gina’s chest.  The smaller woman straddled her and squeezed her diaphragm with her thighs, trying to drive the air out of her lungs.  Gina thrashed, slapping at Anni to try and get her off, but her legs were like a vice around her chest.  When pressing against her knees failed to move her Gina decided to slide her hands in and pry Anni’s thighs off.  Her greater size came with an appropriate increase in strength, and she was easily able to wedge her hands under Anni’s legs.

 

Gina was free once more, and with a solid shove forced Anni off her.  With a solid kick to her gut she pushed her unsteady opponent back, nearly tripping over her own feet as she went.  Anni’s shoeless heel caught in the grating and she toppled over backward.  Her tremendous body landed on me, her butt firmly landing on my gut and her back slamming my head into the floor again.  Weakly I pushed at her, but did not have nearly enough strength to move the slab of muscle.

 

We both stayed in a heap, groaning from our respective pain, until I felt the weight lift off me.  Gina had grabbed Anni beneath the armpits and hoisted her into the air, her stance spread so that she stood astride me.  She swiftly raised her foot and stomped it down onto my chest, causing me to gag.  I clawed at her foot and squirmed beneath it, trying to get out from under her massive sole, but it was no use.  My hands found no traction on the mammoth sock, and she weighed enough to keep me securely in place.

 

Gina grunted and tossed Anni aside, a loud clang rattling the cage when she flew into it, then turned her attention to me.  “You’re loving this, aren’t you, twerp?” she taunted and ground the ball of her foot into my chest.  She continued to speak over my shouts of pain.  “We are all so, so much taller than you.  I know I love it.”  I looked to where Anni had landed and saw her lying still in a corner, her chest rising and falling with shallow breath.  “Granted, in a few years I’d be this much taller than you naturally.”  Bile rose to my throat when she leaned on her heel, pushing it into my stomach.  “It’s honestly a wonder no one’s ever mistaken you for a bug and crushed you.”

 

Black spots appeared on the edges of my vision and I was no longer able to draw breath.  “You’re probably expecting me to shrink you, right?” Gina asked, increasing the force of her foot atop me.  “To finally smash you and end your pathetic existence at our feet?”  She grinned and I became more lightheaded.  “I think you’d like that too, so I’m not going to do it.  I’m going to leave you with the shame of getting beaten up by a little girl instead.”  I fought to remain conscious but it was a losing battle, and all my limbs felt even weaker than normal.  “You’ll be seeing me again I’m sure, but I’m not sure I’ll be able to see you.  Sleep tight, pest.”  As if on cue my hands fell from her foot and I drifted off.

 

* * *

My eyes opened to an assault by bright white light and blurry shapes.  I tried to cover my eyes, but the resulting pain that shot though my arm quickly convinced me not to.  Everything hurt.  The pain was comforting in a way: it proved that I wasn’t dead after all.  Slowly my senses came back and I found the strength to at least groan.

 

“Oh good, you’re awake,” said a booming voice that resonated all around me.  I might not have been dead, but I was still tiny.  “I was worried that I hadn’t gotten Gina off you in time.”  My vision steadied, and I realized I was lying between two bronze-colored ridges hundreds of feet long capped by long white coverings atop a deep red field.  The white caps at the end swayed back and forth, and there were large bulges and furrows the whole length of the ridges.

 

“Is that you, Fulda?” I finally managed to croak, hopefully loud enough for her to hear.

 

“Yeah, it’s me,” came the rumbling reply.  Her hand came over the azure tent spread above and set down next to me, dimpling the sheets.  “Do you mind if I pick you up?”  Something must be up, she never asked that before.  She always just grabbed me and flung me around like a toy.

 

“Uh, sure,” I said.  “Go for it.”  Fulda’s finger slid into the mattress and under me, holding me steady while her thumb came down.  Gently she pinched me between her thumb and forefinger, barely applying enough pressure to even keep me in her hand.  Carefully she picked me up from the sheets and carried me over her skirt to where her breasts bulged under her chemise where her other hand was waiting.  Slowly she set me down in the middle of her palm and let go, making sure her hand was steady before leaving me on it.

 

“I am so, so sorry about tonight,” she said, her powerful voice tinged with concern.  “I just thought I’d have the girls over, we’d have some fun giving people their just desserts, that sort of thing.  I didn’t expect Anni to pick you, didn’t think Gina would shrink the both of you, didn’t think she’d brutalize you so much in the cage…”

 

“Why did you even do that?” I asked, feeling safe enough to question her now.  “Out of all the things you could have done with us, you had me fight someone four times my height who has expressed, multiple times, a desire to crush me?”  Fulda winced, and I knew I had hit on something.

 

“I thought it would be a fun game, we’d just watch a fight and – and we got carried away,” she admitted with a sigh.  “I put you in too much danger, and before I could do anything Gina had knocked Anni unconscious and was well on her way to knocking you out.  The only thing I could’ve done was flip the cage again, and I didn’t want to break your neck.”

 

I stayed silent for a while.  Nothing I could say would change what happened, and she clearly regretted putting me in that situation.  “Are they still here?” I finally asked to break the silence.

 

“No.  Alyssa and Mary both went home after I dragged Gina out, I think they’d had enough by then.  I put Gina inside a shoe box and told Jess to watch her for the rest of the night, make sure she doesn’t sneak over and do anything stupid.  Anni’s on your bed resting, she got pretty banged up.  Not too bad, nothing’s broken or anything, but she’ll be feeling it for a while.”  Fulda looked me over and asked, “And you?  Everything where it should be after Gina’s onslaught?”

 

“I’m pretty banged up,” I admitted.  “Everything from being inside Anni’s stocking to under Gina’s foot felt like it was going to break something, but didn’t.  Got a few scrapes, and I’m sure I’ll be sore for the next few days, but it just hurts.  Everything hurts.”

 

“Want me to kiss it better?” Fulda purred, and I grinned back up at her.  She began lowering her face toward me, licking her lips as she drew closer.  Her mouth encompassed my entire field of view, and I quelled the niggling fear of being tossed inside.  Softly she touched her lips to me, moistening my whole body and part of her hand where they had set down.  Briefly she raised up then came down again, this time letting her tongue poke out to twirl on my chest.

 

The third time Fulda’s lips touched me I reached up, fighting the pain that accompanied any sort of movement to grab her top lip.  I began kissing her as vigorously as I could while she rested her mouth on me, occasionally adjusting her lips.  Each time she puckered them I was lifted out of her hand, giving me a shock before sliding back down into her palm.  Finally I pinched her bottom lip, telling her to stop, and she lifted her head away.

 

“Hey, what time is it?” I asked, curious how long I had been out.

 

“Um, a bit after three.  Why?”

 

“Just wondering.  Shouldn’t you have been asleep a while ago?”

 

“Yeah, but I wanted to make sure you were okay,” Fulda elaborated.  “I wouldn’t have been able to sleep anyway.  I’d just be lying here wondering when you were going to wake up, running through what I was going to say when you did… You’re not mad, are you?”

 

I thought about my response carefully, fully cognizant that I was literally in the palm of her hand.  “Being mad wouldn’t stop my ribs from hurting, would it?” I finally answered.  “Like, I’d rather it hadn’t happened, but you stopped it before she could kill me, and it seems like you regret it too.  Besides, if it weren’t for you I’d still be lost in the carpet of Gina’s room.”

 

Fulda smiled, her pearly white teeth half my size brightening my mood.  “Glad to hear it.  I should probably be getting to sleep now that I know you’re okay though.”  With her free hand she unzipped her skirt, then shimmied her hips back and forth to work it down her legs.  With a triumphant kick she flicked them off, sending them into a crumpled heap in front of her door.

 

She began lowering me to the bed and set her hand atop her pillow.  Careful to keep my balance I limped down her fingers and stepped onto the puffy red surface below and collapsed almost immediately.  Fulda set her head down in the middle, causing me to slide down until I bumped into her cheek.  After a quiet giggle she said, “Good night, tiny boyfriend,” then turned off her bedside lamp.

 

“’night, mighty giantess,” I replied, then curled up against her and tried to get some sleep.

Just an Inch by Vintovka

I slept like a log, my exhausted and thoroughly battered body slipping back to sleep almost immediately.  It wasn’t until Fulda nudged me with her finger, sending a wave of pain throughout my body, that I jolted awake.  She was already dressed and ready to go to volleyball practice.  From the looks of it she had been up and about for at least an hour, and somehow avoided waking me up that whole time.

 

“Oh, sorry,” she said, placing her hand over her mouth.  “You’re probably still really sore, huh?”  I nodded at my girlfriend looming over me, focusing on her breasts barely contained by her team’s blue shirt.  “Just bear with me for a few seconds and I’ll let you get back to resting.”  Fulda’s hand overtook me easily and plucked me off the pillow.  Sharp jabs of pain returned, but over my wincing he explained, “I think you’ll be safer in your house while I’m gone today.  Plus, you and Anni can keep each other company until I get back.  She could probably use someone to talk to right now.”  While she talked she carried me over to the house and slid back a panel in the roof.  Carefully she lowered me into the square hole, waved goodbye to me, and closed it before leaving, the weakening quakes of her footfalls signifying her departure.

 

The hallway was dimly lit by the light spilling in from the rest of Fulda’s room, and I carefully stalked my way to the bedroom.  Through the open door I saw Anni laying on the bed, feet hanging well off the edge.  Her eyes were open and staring at the ceiling.  I knocked on the door.  “Mind if I come in?” I asked.

 

“Sure,” she answered, stirring slightly above the covers.  Anni’s voice sounded weak, as if she had been crying.

 

While I walked toward her bed she pushed herself up so that she was sitting, grimacing with each movement.  She swung her legs over and set them down on the floor with a light thud, thighs inclined upward from the length of her shins.  Her stockings had a large hole on her left thigh with smaller tears up and down their considerable length, and her ruby shirt was ripped along her midriff.  Bruises spotted her arms and what I could see under the torn shirt, and she sported a pretty bad split lip and a cut over her eyebrow.  It looked like I was right about her crying: her mascara was running in long trails down her cheeks.

 

“Hey,” I said, coming to a stop in front of her.  Even sitting down she was taller than me by quite a bit.  The bed looked ridiculous beneath her, as did everything else in the room.  We awkwardly looked at each other, doing our best not to call attention to our mutual wounds in silence.  Her eyes were downcast while mine darted nervously around.  Finally, I broke the uncomfortable silence the only way I knew how.  “How you feeling?”

 

“How the fuck do you think?” Anni replied with a snarl.  “What kind of question is that?”  She glared at me and I looked down at the floor.  I turned to leave, but a hand on my shoulder stopped me.  “Wait, I’m sorry.  That was uncalled for.  I’m just having a hard time dealing with this, you know?” 

 

“Yeah, I know,” I replied, moving back in front of her.  “Back when Fulda first shrank me it was a huge shock.  Coping with it took a few days.  It didn’t help that she kept acting like she was going to crush or eat me, either.”  I decided not to add that her trying to smash me within minutes of it didn’t make it any easier since that would only be kicking her while she’s down.

 

“It’s not just that,” Anni said, placing her hands atop her kneecaps.  “Fulda’s kid sister fucking clowned on us in there.  She beat up two adults just by being bigger than us, like we never had a chance.  Doesn’t that burn you a little?”

 

I thought about it for a moment before answering.  “Not really, but it’s different for me.  For the past few months she’s been growing steadily, and the taller she got the more she liked to push me around.  This was the first time she was able to really let go on me though.”

 

“Wait a minute, go back a bit.”  Anni was grinning as though I had said something funny.  “You’ve been getting bullied by a little girl for months?  Why didn’t you do something about it, like, I don’t know, anything?  Are you really that weak?”

 

“She’s not really that little to me.”  I mimed her height, placing a hand a good bit above my head.  “And what am I going to do, hit her?  There’s no way I come out of that looking good.  I just did my best to avoid her.  It worked pretty well until… well until just now.”

 

Anni shrugged.  “Guess you’ve got a point.”  Her hand tapped the mattress beside her and scooted over, so I took a seat next to her.  She was mostly legs, but I didn’t even come up to her shoulders sitting.  Grinning, she looked down at me leaning inward due to her indentation on the bed.

 

We sat in silence a while longer.  There wasn’t really anything to say, and we never did have that much in common.  It was nice to see another person who couldn’t smash me into paste for once though, and I appreciated that much.  Since our worlds got turned upside down by this it was good to have someone else going through this with me, even if she wouldn’t be here for long.

 

She was the first to speak again after several minutes.  “You know, I’m sorry for how I treated you since the incident.”  Anni was looking straight forward.  “Trying to smash you, flicking you, putting you in my stocking… looking back, none of that was okay.  You must have been terrified and I sure as hell didn’t help.  Guess I just couldn’t see how it looked from your perspective, having a giant woman trying to squash you, until it happened to me.”

 

“Yeah, you’ve been pretty mean,” I replied after taking in a deep breath.  “You were mean before too, though, so it wasn’t really a surprise.  You always did your best to intimidate me and make me self-conscious, especially in front of Fulda.  Sometimes I thought you came up with ways to fuck with me at home.”

 

“I can see where you’re coming from.  I probably look like a giant to you normally, and doing all that stuff must mess with your head.  But just like you can’t help being short, I didn’t ask to be this tall either.  It was just some gentle teasing and you didn’t seem to mind, at least not until you blew up at Fulda for it and broke up with her.”

 

“We got back together.”

 

“Yeah, when she threatened to eat you.  Don’t bullshit me.”  Anni gave me a self-satisfied grin before proceeding.  “You know, I only did that sort of stuff because I was jealous.  I always thought you were cute ever since you were knee-height.  Didn’t think you’d go for a woman two feet taller than you though.”  I gulped, seeing where this was going.  She inched her hand along the mattress until it covered mine, her fingers nearly as long as my whole hand.  “But now I’m only an inch taller than you…”

 

I had to admit that the offer was tempting.  Anni had never been rough on the eyes, and her being twice my size did not seem like such an issue now – not after humping the nipple of a woman the size of a mountain range.  And really, what’s the harm?  Tomorrow morning she would be back to her normal, impossibly huge size, and I would be underfoot to her again.  Maybe she’d tell Fulda, but that would be herself at risk, and it’s not like I’d exactly been living the high life lately.

 

Fuck it, I told myself, and eased my hand from beneath Anni’s smothering mitt.  I slid it around her waist and pulled myself toward her, resting my head against her shoulder.  She giggled and clamped her hand back over mine before standing, rocketing me to my feet as well.  While keeping my hand pinned against her she turned to face me, putting me eye to crotch.  Almost involuntarily I lowered my hand down to clasp her butt, one cheek dwarfing my palm. 

 

Anni got down on her knees, bringing her chin down to my eyes, and seized me with one powerful hand.  Effortlessly she held me still while lowering her head and planted her lips atop mine.  I was scarcely able to keep pace with her, and after a moment she had forced her tongue into my mouth, filling it momentarily before it withdrew.  She pressed in harder and I braced my hands on her sides, barely managing to keep her from pushing me over.  After a few minutes and several more skillful flicks of her tongue I was fully erect and ready to go.

 

Before I could do anything about it Anni stood, dwarfing me with her legs alone once more.  She grabbed the hem of her skirt and lifted it, then draped it over my head, pinning my face against her panties.  I could see where this was going, and I slid my hands up her thighs to slip my fingertips inside their elastic band.  Forcefully I pulled them down, revealing her freshly-shaven pussy with a single strip of hair in the middle.  Apparently she had been expecting to show a shrunken man her pussy before she came over last night.

 

I was the perfect height to give her head, and when her hands encompassed the back of my skull I realized that was exactly what she had in mind.  I placed my lips against her vertical ones and wedged my tongue through them to begin probing her vagina with it.  Anni arched her spine, snapping my head back, so I must have been doing something right.  Several years ago I had heard a stand-up comedian do a bit about how, the perfect pattern is writing the alphabet with your tongue, and absent any other guidance I went with that.

 

At the apex of the first A the tip of my tongue happened upon her clit, where it lingered briefly.  Anni shuddered bodily, shoving my face into her crotch, and I knew I was on the right track.  I decided to continue, pausing only when I needed to take a quick breath, though the air down here reeked of her vaginal juices.  Her moans compelled me to continue despite the concern of her falling on top of me if her legs went slack.

 

Just when I was finishing the L, I heard a door slam downstairs followed by rapid footsteps up the stairs.  I tried to pull away but Anni’s hands held me fast.  “Just a little… more…” she whispered, and I had no choice but to oblige.  A door across the hall slammed shut while I was midway through the M, and after the first downstroke of the N a whoop of indescribable joy boomed through three walls to reach us.  The door slammed again, accompanied by a rush of fluid from inside Anni, and she held my face firmly against her while she twitched in ecstasy.

 

The door to Fulda’s room slammed shut, and powerful footfalls began to rock the house.  Anni let go of me finally, allowing me to duck from beneath her skirt, and she quickly pulled her panties back up.  I cleaned my face with a discarded shirt from one of Fulda’s previous victims and hoped that she wouldn’t notice the wet spot over Anni’s crotch.  Through the window I saw two pairs of legs approaching – one the familiar bronzed skin of Fulda, the other the dreaded alabaster of one of her sisters – with the impact of their enormous feet hitting the floor shaking the house each time they set one down.

 

Fulda stopped when she was practically standing over the house, and her sister a few strides back.  “I missed you, my tiny friends!” she bellowed loud enough to rattle the windows.  “Why don’t you come outside and greet me?”  We hardly had a choice in the matter: she had proven on multiple occasions before that she was willing to pull the roof off and take us by force.  I grabbed Anni’s hand to keep her from stumbling and headed into the hallway, then down the stairs and out the door.

 

Fulda stood astride the door, hands on hips as usual, her immense legs barely covered at all by her dark blue volleyball shorts.  The toes of her black shoes rested against the outer wall of the house, and I craned my neck back to look up the entirety of her monumental length.  Her face lit up when she spotted us, but I was dismayed to see that past her head someone else’s body continued.  My eyes darted from her auburn hair to the contrasting light blue shirt behind her, and followed it past the set of broad shoulders and slender neck to the face looking down at us, head nearly bumping against the ceiling.  Gina.

 

“Wow, they’re so small!” she chirped.  “Even smaller than you, big sister!  They’re pathetic compared to us.  Why don’t we crush them like the bugs they are?”  I realized that Gina’s socks were also up against the house, but her feet were so much larger than Fulda’s she could still stand upright behind her.

 

“Not these two, little sis,” Fulda replied.  It’s very possible her standing there was the only thing keeping Gina from smashing us flat.  “Anni and my boyfriend are mine.  If you really want to crush someone go shrink someone yourself, you’re clearly more than capable.”

 

Gina wrinkled her nose.  Clearly she did not like that answer.  “Hm.  Your boyfriend’s always been this small, right?”  Fulda nodded and made a vague noise in the affirmative.  “It’s a wonder we haven’t crushed him before now on accident, he’s so tiny!  Like, I don’t even think I’d notice-“

 

“That’s quite enough, Gina,” Fulda cut her off.  “Why don’t you go lord your height over Jess now that you’ve broken the eight foot mark and leave me with these two?”

 

Gina pouted.  “And why can’t you make it so everyone is this small compared to me?”

 

Fulda grinned.  “If you’ve ever seen a Godzilla movie you know why.  Now run along and leave me alone with them.”  The house behind us nearly rattled apart while Gina stomped away, doubling over in the doorway before she slammed it.  Fulda’s smile spread when she was the tallest person in the room again.  “So.  Have fun while I was gone?”

Hide and Sought by Vintovka

Fulda bent over, extending her titanic hands downward toward us.  Her long fingers engulfed Anni before wrapping around me, holding my body against the breadth of her palm.  I was wrapped in her soft skin and surrounded by her body heat during the ascent, while my stomach fell into the floor and spots dotted my vision.  Vibrations ran through my body, then her fingers peeled back to reveal two bright blue circles staring at us from beyond the edge of her palm.

 

“So, my little friends,” Fulda boomed, a self-satisfied smirk spreading across her face.  “Have a lot of fun while I was away?”  In the silence her grin spoke volumes.  She had to have known what we were up to when she came in.

 

“Yeah, we did,” Anni butted in.  “We’re both small as fuck, so naturally we banged at the first opportunity.  I mean, it’s not like he can fuck you anymore, right?  He had a lot of pent-up frustration and doesn’t want to get lost in your cunt.”  My jaw dropped.  She was making it sound even worse than it was!

 

The low rumble of Fulda’s chuckle shook me while she turned her gaze to her other hand.  “Anni, you sarcastic bitch,” she began, closing her fingers around her again, “I knew we were friends for reasons other than being the tallest girls in class.”  Two fingertips settled on Anni’s shoulders and yanked her back against Fulda’s palm.  “But now you fit inside my hand.  It’d be nice if you acted like it, huh?”  She kept the same grin plastered across her face, making me uneasy while she regarded Anni.

 

Under Fulda’s scrutiny, Anni dropped the act.  “Okay, you want to know what really happened?” she asked.  Fulda nodded once in response, so she continued.  “We’re both fucking tiny, okay.  I was having a hard time with it, and he comforted me about it.  He’s been small longer and seemed like he knew what he was talking about, so I listened.  He made me feel better, and that’s it.  There, you satisfied?”

 

Fulda’s eyes shifted toward me, and I felt myself withering under her icy gaze.  “So, my tiny, totally committed, monogamous boyfriend.”  This was way too much, she definitely knew what happened.  “Is that true?  The two of you just talked while I was gone?”

 

“Yeah, obviously we just talked,” I lied.  “She was distraught, and I’m probably the only person in the world who knows what she was going through.  She was really in a bad way though, and I hope what I said can help her make it through until tomorrow.”  Just one squeeze, I thought, and she’ll expose us for the liars we are.

 

Luckily the crushing hand never came, and Fulda pulled back to regard both of us.  “Well, that all makes sense.  My little boyfriend always had a way with words.  How else do you think he talked his way into the pants of this absolutely perfect ass?”  She winked in my direction before continuing.  “But I’m not here to talk about what I missed.  Either of you got a question for me before I move on?”

 

“Yeah, I do,” Anni spoke up before I had a chance.  “How fucking tall is she now?”  With her thumb she gestured toward the door, obviously meaning Gina.

 

Fulda blushed a little bit, buffeting me with the strong exhale from her nose.  “Oh, she’s huge now,” she admitted.  “Like, over eight feet tall.  She dwarfs me.  I mean, she’s still growing like a weed so she was going to anyway, it’s just that now she’ll cap out at close to ten.  How does that make you feel, miss always the tallest?”  Her eyes darted back to me.  “Or you, mister loves tall women?  You think a hundred times your height will be tall enough?”  She smiled again.  “I’m just fucking with you.  But seriously, she’s over eight feet now and still growing.  She’s going to be enormous by the time she’s done.”

 

Great, just what the world needed.  A gigantic Gina.  No doubt she’ll begin tormenting her shorter classmates first thing on Monday, maybe even shrinking them down and bringing them home with her.  Fulda had probably created a monster with her lessons, even more vicious than she was.  “Well, what are you here for?” I asked, trying to focus on the task at hand.

 

“Have you no patience, my pint-sized partner?” Fulda replied, prodding me with one if her fingers.  I staggered forward trying to steady myself while she continued.  “I had a whole lead in ready to go, a positively enrapturing monologue that would keep you on the edge of my palm, but you had to go and jump the gun.”  She laid down on her bed, propping herself up on one of her pillows, and moved us onto her belly.  With a quick turn of her wrists she turned her hands vertical, dumping Anni and me onto the thin blue fabric stretched across her abs.

 

“It’s so rare that I get to have two shrunken friends at the same time.”  Every one of Fulda’s syllables vibrated through her abdomen and up our bodies, shaking us with her tremendous voice.  “Normally I’d crush one or make them fight it out, but I don’t really want to do that to either of you.  I’m going to play a game with you instead.”  Her eyes locked onto me.  I wanted to run, but there was nowhere to escape to.  “You might remember it from your first day with me, but there’s a twist.  I’m going to let you two run around the house.  In an hour I’ll come looking for you, and you better do your best to evade me.  At the same time though, other giantesses will be out and about too.  Whichever one catches you gets to keep you, and she can do whatever she wants to you.  If you avoid being caught until sundown… We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it, I don’t expect it to happen.  Ready?”

 

Before we could reply Fulda sat up, spilling us off from her torso.  I landed on her thigh and kept rolling, cascading over her knee and sliding down her shin.  With extreme velocity I rolled down her ankle and skidded over her shoe until I soared off that as well, coming to a rest several inches away on the carpet.  My skin was covered in bright red rug burns while I laid there moaning.  A foot away, before Fulda’s other shoe, Anni was doing the same.  Fulda untied her shoe and pulled it off, revealing the clean white sock beneath.  “Get hiding,” she declared.

 

I was slow to get up, much like Anni was.  Was this really happening?  We were still sore from last night, and she wanted to play some silly game with us.  Fulda was quick to rectify our reluctance however.  Once she got her shoes off she prodded us with her toes, forcing us to get to our feet or be crushed under hers.  “The clock’s already started, you two!” she bellowed.  When we were up we made a beeline for the door, eager to get away from the smug grin Fulda gave while she sat in domination over us.

 

After several minutes we reached the hallway past Fulda’s door, and Anni stopped me with a hand across my chest.  “I think we should split up,” she suggested.  “I know one of these ‘other giantesses’ will be Gina, and I don’t want her to have the satisfaction of finding both of us without making her work for it.”

 

“I totally agree,” I said.  “I don’t know how many other people there will be, but she’s going to be one, and she’s going to be merciless if she catches us.  I’ll go somewhere downstairs, and you find somewhere upstairs?”

 

Anni nodded.  “One of us should be safe then,” she said, pulling me into a hug.  While my face was held against her crotch she continued, “If you get caught I hope it’s by anyone but her.”

 

My hands gravitated to her butt, partly out of habit and partly because it was the most convenient place.  “You too.”  We parted, and I watched her walk toward the door opposite the stairs for a bit before turning back toward the steps myself.  If any of Fulda’s guests knew the house better than me it would be Anni, and I was confident she would be able to find some shelter for a few hours at least.

 

After three steps I regretted volunteering to take this route.  Every step was a terrible drop, resulting in me hanging off the lip of the platform I was on before dropping down to the next one.  There would be fifteen steps, I knew, and each one brought the same discomfort as worry as the one before.  Even though the landing was cushioned by the plush carpet common throughout the top floor of Fulda’s house, each landing felt like hell on my knees, and I was surprised that my legs didn’t break during my descent.

 

It took about half an hour for me to reach the bottom, nestled among the long fibers of a rug set along the base.  Knowing time was short I figured I would never make it to the kitchen, even though it probably had the best hiding places.  The dining room was a stretch too, and it was mostly wide open spaces.  That left somewhere in the living room and the master bedroom to find in my increasingly short time.

 

I decided on the master bedroom, for all the difference it would make.  Carefully I waded through the rug onto the hardwood floors, and took the time to steady myself on the much more slick surface.  Then I headed off in a jog toward the closed door several feet away from me, glad for the minute bubbling of the lacquer that kept my feet from sliding at this size.  After my trip down the stairs, getting to run in a straight line was practically heaven.

 

Once at the door I quickly slipped under it and took account of my surroundings.  Hiding places were much less bountiful than I had expected: a dresser and a pair of nightstands, with a king-sized bed dominating the middle of the room with some women’s shoes lining the near side of it.  The closet and bathroom were also available, but those would be among the first places people would look once they came in here.  My chances of lasting until sundown were going from marginal to non-existent.

 

A knock at the front door reminded me of the imminence of my task – coming downstairs must have taken more time than I thought.  Footsteps began pounding down the stairs, and I darted forward.  I ran between a pair of stiletto heels, vaulting over the shoes’ fronts to go sliding over the toes, and continued to the bed.  Urgently I passed under the curtain of sheets and slipped under the bed, just in time for footfalls to begin thundering on the floor behind me.  While I assessed the desert beneath the plateau above me the door opened, effectively locking me into this spot for the duration.

 

The front door creaked open.  “Hey, you’re early!” Fulda’s voice penetrated the door between us.  “Come on in and take off your shoes.  I’ll go get my sisters so we can get started.”  A jumble of thuds rumbled through the floor while they entered and dropped their shoes.  Cautiously I headed toward the wall the bed was pushed up against and took refuge behind one of its legs.  If I were lucky they might overlook me when they scoured this room looking for someone.

 

An interminable series of poundings came moments later.  “Holy shit you shot up overnight,” one of the newcomers said.  “Do any of your clothes still fit you anymore?”

 

“And you’re still a tiny little bitch,” Gina replied, ignoring the second bit.  “Better hope I don’t try to walk off with you today if you cross my path.”

 

“Hey, everyone chill out,” Fulda interceded.  “We’re all here for the same reason.  Everyone read my message, right?”  She waited a beat before continuing.  “Good.  They’ve had enough time to get hidden by now, I just told them it was an hour because it was a nice, round measurement.  So get looking for them!”  Her speech was punctuated by another outburst of thuds and my growing dread.

 

To my relief no one came through the doorway yet.  The main indication that anyone had stayed downstairs was the loud clanging of metal pots and pans banging against each other.  “Why are you looking up there?” one of them asked.  “They’re too small to climb that far up, they’ll be closer to the ground.”

 

“Huh, that’s a good point, Lyss,” came the other, deeper voice.  Cabinets slammed shut and glasses rattled together following that revelation.  The pair downstairs bantered while they fruitlessly searched in the kitchen, making an impressive racket while they did so.  Though they had started on the other end of the floor I felt absolutely no relief: they still had the rest of the day to find me and nothing better to do.

 

Their chatter persists while they progress through the dining room and then the living room.  Interspersed with the inanities of their lives that I could hardly care less about, they actively coordinated in dividing up the rooms they were searching.  Because of this division of labor they cleared the rooms much more quickly than I had expected, and in only a couple of hours they had cleared everything between us.

 

The door swung inward, followed by two pairs of enormous socked feet pounding onto the faded hardwood floors.  One pair of shins leading up was a deep brown, while the other was the color of pure marble.  “I’ll take the bathroom and closet, you take the bed,” came the lower voice, confident but wrong about where I was hiding.  Now that they were only a few feet from me again their voices had taken on terrifying qualities again, blending their human speech with those of a storm.

 

While the darker legs stepped off to the side the almost painfully light ones came forward and planted themselves abeam the bed.  In one powerful stroke she yanked the blankets from the bed’s surface, dropping them with a clatter beyond its far edge.  “Hm, no one here,” she remarked to herself while tossing the pillows aside to similar results.

 

Her pale legs bent in half when she squatted beside the bed, and two slender hands took hold of the shoes I had recently run between.  Roughly she picked them up and turned them upside down, shaking them out for any possible inhabitants.  When that failed to yield any results she tossed the stiletto heels to the side and moved on to the pair beside it.  In no more than a minute she had exhausted all the shoes laid out in the room and closed in on my hiding place.

 

Thin fingers slipped beneath the sheets hanging down near the floor, and with one swift motion she lifted the fabric up.  Gray eyes framed by blond hair peered into the space beneath the bed, scanning the empty floor.  I darted back and pressed myself up against the mahogany leg, praying that she hadn’t spotted me.  My heart was pounding in my chest and I was on the verge of hyperventilating, hoping that I would keep going unnoticed.

 

Two fingers creeping around the wooden edge dashed my hopes.  Before I could react they slammed into me, driving me backwards and throwing me prone onto the wooden floor.  While I laid there helpless she withdrew that hand, sending her other one in to seal the deal.  “Gotcha!” she declared, launching it toward me.  In an instant her slim fingers had overtaken me and pressed me into her palm, firmly ending any illusions I had of making it through this with my freedom.

 

Moments later the fingers uncurled and I found myself basking in the glow of Alyssa’s face peering down at me.  Pink freckles dotted her light skin all over, and her lips were pulled tight in a grin.  “Hi there, little guy!” she bellowed, revealing two rows of perfectly straight white teeth.  Her breath had a hint of mint on it, and the force of her voice nearly blew me back onto her fingers.  “Looks like you’re mine for a while, huh?”  My terror must have been palpable, because she gently stroked me with a finger from her free hand.  “Don’t worry, I’m not going to eat you like my ex.  I mean, you don’t have a thing for being shrunk down like this, right?”  I doubted she was interested in the answer, regardless of what it was: even if I did I had a clear reason to lie.

 

In any case she spun around and went back through the doorway, and I turned to see where we were going.  The others had come downstairs while Alyssa was looking for me and taken a seat on the couch.  Gina in particular stood out: it looked as though she were sitting on furniture designed for children, with her knees significantly above the couch cushions and her shoulders far above the top.  Everyone else, even Fulda, looked like dwarves beside her, not even coming up to her shoulders.  To my relief she looked upset, to the point where she was barely containing a tantrum, and I guessed that she was not the one who found Anni.

 

Alyssa wasn’t even able to sit down before Fulda noticed her.  “It looks like the two winners of today’s contest are Alyssa and… me!” she exclaimed, proudly revealing Anni standing in her palm.

 

“It’s not fair!” Gina protested.  “You can’t play in your own game, she must have-“

 

“Quiet, or we’ll have three winners today,” Fulda interrupted.  “Do you want to spend another day in Jess’s shoe box, or should I get a jar this time?”  That worked to keep Gina quiet, allowing Fulda to continue.  “I really hope you have fun with your prize, just give him back to me at school Monday okay?”

 

“Oh, sure thing,” Alyssa replied, glancing down at me in her hand.  Involuntarily a sly smile spread across her face.  “I think we’re going to have a lot of fun before then.”  She walked to the door, leaving her friends in the living room with Anni and me doing my best to balance on her open palm.  When the door closed behind her it finally hit home that Alyssa effectively owned me for now, and her low giggles did little to reassure me.

Property of Alyssa by Vintovka

I felt numb for the entire walk out to the car.  My girlfriend had just given me away like a carnival prize for losing a game of hide and go seek to someone I had seen eat a man my size not even a day ago.  It barely even registered when she turned her hand vertical, dumping me out of her palm and into the passenger seat of her car.

 

Before starting the car Alyssa latched the seatbelt for me, loosely securing me with the lap belt before clicking hers into place too.  I was effectively blinded by the strap, but when it kept me from flying off the seat while the car was in reverse I was glad to have it.  For her part Alyssa seemed to forget I was even there.  She paid me no mind during the brief drive, jamming to her music while I clutched at my ears to keep the noise from ruining them.

 

When the car finally came to a stop, there was a loud click followed by the world being revealed again.  A pale thumb and forefinger settled on both sides of me and lifted me from the seat.  In a single nauseating rush I was held in front of her gray eyes while she silently inspected me.  With her other hand she gave me a firm poke in the gut, causing all the air to rush out of my lungs.  “Looks like you made it!” Alyssa announced.  She probably intended it to be a sing-song voice, but it came out more like a strained rumble.  “I hope you’re ready for a fun-packed weekend of being mine, because I sure am!”

 

Alyssa held me firmly in place while she opened the door, and maintained her strong grip while carrying me across the yard.  The grass crunching under her beat-up Converse made me wince, but there was no sign she noticed on her slightly freckled face.  In short order we were inside her house, and she made a beeline for the kitchen.  She deposited me on the edge of a placemat on the table and looked down to address me.  “Mm, I found you just in time too.  I haven’t eaten since early this morning and am positively starving.”  She threw a smirk on at the end and began reaching a hand toward me.  I backed away as fast as I could, but ran into an empty vase in no time, and found myself helpless to watch her enormous hand loom closer.

 

Suddenly her hand pulled away and Alyssa convulsed with laughter.  She landed on the table with her forearms extended, the table rumbling from the force of her weight setting down.  “Oh, I’m not going to eat you!” she declared through laughter.  I looked up at her towering over me, mouth wide open showing her perfectly aligned, pearly white teeth while she continued to belt out laughs.  “You couldn’t fill me up, you’re not even a snack!”

 

“B-but last night, I saw-“ I stammered, hoping she could hear me over herself.

 

“Oh, that?” she asked.  “Forget about it.  I ate my boyfriend because he was a colossal asshole and he always made me do these weird size scenarios with him.  Guess it’s not so fun when it’s real, huh?”  She narrowed her eyes before continuing.  “You’ve never made Fulda act like a giantess for you, right?”

 

I gulped and answered, “No, she does that herself.

 

“Well, I guess that makes sense.”  Alyssa was apparently satisfied by my answer.  “She is kind of a giantess for real, and you… well, Fulda towered over me and I always had a few inches on you even before now.  But for real, I’m getting some food, you want some?”  I nodded my head vigorously: I hadn’t eaten since yesterday morning, and they had put me through a lot.  “Good!”  She slammed her hands on the table, making an earthquake so powerful I fell forwards.  “Stay right there and I’ll be back with something.”

 

I watched her walk to the fridge, exaggeratedly shaking her hips the whole way, then open it.  Watching her walk was a pleasure: she was mostly legs, and her blond ponytail waved back and forth in time with her butt.  A metallic clatter pulled my attention away from her legs, and my eyes darted over to see her pull a spoon out of the drawer.  She slinked back to me, wielding the spoon in one hand and a bowl of chocolate pudding in the other, then plopped down in the seat before me.

 

Triumphantly Alyssa set the pudding in the center of the placemat and bade me to come forward with a finger.  She guided me to stand beside the bowl and looked down at me, her eyes glimmering.  “I know this isn’t really a meal,” she began, digging the spoon into the gelatinous mound, “but you’re mine, so you’re going to eat what I eat and when I eat it, okay?”  I nodded, and she turned the spoon toward me.  “Go on, have a bite.  Take all you want!”

 

Having no utensils myself I reached up and scooped some of the brown mass out with my hands, shoving it into my mouth as though it were ambrosia.  I reached for another scoop but she had already pulled the spoon away and shoved the quivering mass between her lips.  Seconds later a faint mass passed down her throat, then she looked back to me.  “So?  How is it?”  I gave the thumbs up, and she went for another scoop.

 

Alyssa held it down to me first again, and this time I decided to be more aggressive.  I dove at it, chowing down the whole way, driving myself further into the pudding.  After a few seconds of gorging the spoon began to lift away from the table again, and I pushed off the spoon’s metal rim to free myself from it.  The pudding disappeared into her mouth, and after a second of working it around inside she swallowed it again with the tell-tale lump.

 

Before going for another bite Alyssa looked at me, prompting another round of booming laughter.  “Look at you!” she shouted.  “You’re practically drenched in it!”  It was true, everything from my shoulders up was covered with a thin layer of sweet, sticky brown.  “You better be careful,” she went on while I cleaned some off with a finger.  “If you get any more on you I might not be able to tell you apart from it.”  She smiled, showing some pudding stuck to her teeth, before going for another spoonful.

 

When she held it down for me this time I sprang into action.  With a quick jump, I was halfway in the spoon, feverishly opening and closing my jaw while pushing myself inward.  Consumed with consuming I drove forward, trying to get every last bite I could.  It was only when my toes lifted off the table I realized my mistake.  Panicking, I struggled against the chilled, sweet mass around me, trying to get free, but I finally understood what it meant to swim in jello.  If anything, I only got myself more stuck from the pudding sucking me in.

 

The pudding I was embedded in grew sharply warmer.  A loud clang resounded around me, and my imprisoning dessert wobbled with the spoon’s vibration.  The spoon was violently pulled backward, and my feet pressed into something soft.  I was sloughed off with the jiggling glob, and landed on something soft, yet firm.  A tongue.  I had ended up inside Alyssa’s mouth along with her food.

 

“Alyssa, help!  I’m-“  I cried out for help, but her tongue buffeted me to the side.  It followed up, slamming me into her cheek and holding me there briefly while she tilted her head back.  I tried to scream, but the tender skin inside her cheek smothered it.  When she released her tongue I fell backward, luckily falling into it again.  She slammed it down on top of me, pressing me hard into her frenulum.  Vainly I struggled against the mass of Alyssa’s tongue while it pushed me into the tissue on the bottom of her mouth, only getting relief when she lifted the tongue from atop me.  My relief was short-lived however, since she quickly dug its tip under me and slammed me into her palate.  Alyssa ran me forward and back along the roof of her mouth several times before lowering her tongue again.  Her head began to tilt back, and I braced myself for the ride down her esophagus.

 

To my surprise the rush of saliva never came.  Instead her lips and teeth parted, letting light illuminate the horrific pink cavern I had been trapped in.  Beyond her lips I saw a cupped palm, and in a single violent movement I was ejected into it.  Alyssa lowered the hand she had spat me into down to the table and sat up straight, doing her best to act domineering.  She was rather good at it.

 

“Wow, I almost ate you just now!” Alyssa exclaimed.  “You were in there with my pudding, if you hadn’t landed on my tongue I wouldn’t have even noticed until you were well in my stomach!  Then you’d be digested and Fulda would be… well, a little miffed, I bet.”  She failed to stifle a grin and some light chuckles.  “I can hardly be blamed, though.  I did warn you, and you’re just so small!”  As if I hadn’t forgotten.  “Say though, you were really good, mind hopping in there again?  Maybe let me swallow you?”  The grin she was trying to suppress spread across her face.  “Dude, I’m kidding!  Lighten up a bit, huh?”  Weirdly enough, I didn’t see the humor.

 

I was still coated in saliva when she stood, so I did my best to clear it away from my nose and mouth.  Alyssa held me down at her waist, hand still cupped so I couldn’t so much as roll in any direction, making it so that I would have to look up at her towering form the whole time.  Not that I minded: she was certainly pretty, with complementary hair and eyes and dark clothes which contrasted excellently with her skin.  Additionally, while carrying me she seemed to at least act concerned about my safety.  If that whole “almost ate me” thing really was an accident, she might be the first giantess who’s really been concerned with my safety.

 

In less than a minute the fairly comfortable ride was over and we had arrived at Alyssa’s room.  Poorly lit and cluttered, it was the exact opposite of Fulda’s.  Empty soda cans and bottles were lined along the front of a desk, cast in blue light from her keyboard and idle computer monitor.  Completely empty plates and bowls – not enough to attract bugs, at least – were set opposite the cans, or on a table beside an armchair centered with the desk.  Clothes were strewn about the floor, but I hadn’t the slightest idea whether they were clean or dirty, and I doubted Alyssa did either. 

 

With a swift kick Alyssa shut the door, then walked to the lone chair at her desk.  Without a hint of grace she plopped down in it, slouching deeply and lifting me up toward her face.  She pursed her thin, pink lips and blew a steady stream of cold air over my prostrate form in her palm.  It took several gusts until I was mostly dry, and even then I still had some saliva lingering on me and my clothes.  Not only that, but I couldn’t shake the knowledge that I was drenched in her spit and hadn’t even been rinsed off.

 

“So, I know we got off to a bad start here,” Alyssa began with one of the greatest understatements possible, “but I really didn’t mean to do that.  I am so, so sorry about almost swallowing you.  Forgive me?”  She fluttered her eyelashes, as though she needed to use her charms when the overwhelming threat of force could do all the convincing for her.

 

Trapped in her palm, with her face commanding my entire view, I quickly assented.  “Yeah, sure,” I said.  “It’s not like you slowly sat down on me, or chased me around the room trying to step on me, and hey, accidents happen.”  I decided not to add that it was a hell of an accident for our first five minutes together, and she seemed placated.

 

She smiled, making some slight dimples appear in her cheeks.  “Good, I’m glad we could put that behind us.  Now, as to why I wanted you in the first place… your phone shrank with you, right?”

 

I patted my pockets out of habit, but it hadn’t been there for a while.  “No, I left it in my car before going into prom.  Why?”

 

“Damn, hold on,” Alyssa replied, ignoring my question.  The floor dropped out from under me while Alyssa lowered me the whole length of her torso until her hand settled atop her legs.  She tipped her hand so that I was dumped onto her bare, milky white thigh, and picked up her own phone.  Furiously she typed away with her thumbs, writing out what must be an urgent message.  After a brief pause she resumed, her thumbs striking out several more messages before she was satisfied.  “Well, in a few minutes we’ll have our solution, and you will have your safety totally, hundred percent guaranteed.”

 

She had been talking around this long enough, and I wanted some answers.  “What solution?” I asked.  “Why would I need my phone?  Who were you texting just now?  How do you mean ‘the reason you wanted me?’”  I also wondered why my safety hadn’t been guaranteed before that, but decided to keep that one behind my sealed lips.

 

“Well...” She drew the syllable out long enough for it to become grating.  “You know that I’m an artist, right?”  I nodded.  It had always seemed strange to me that Fulda, who was so physically-oriented, hung around with the most well-known artist in school, but it was something I had come to accept.  “And that my ex was, like, obsessed with me being gigantic to him?”  Again I nodded: she had only mentioned it twice since we got to her house.  “I want to see what the big deal is!  Do I look particularly hot from a tiny person’s viewpoint?  Is there some sort of thrill I’m not getting?  What do some of our scenarios look like from that point of view?  Fulda’s going to shrink a camera so you can take pictures of me.  And then I’ll save them and use the pictures as reference shots for extreme point of view things in the future if I need them!”

 

I furrowed my brow, still sprawled out on her open thigh.  “So, you’re using me for research?”

 

“Uh-huh,” she nodded enthusiastically, wringing her hands above me.  “You’re going to give me the bug’s eye view that he always wanted.  Just, don’t be creepy about it, okay?”  She reached onto her desk, and with a click light flooded the room.  I shielded my eyes from the sudden luminosity, and light played across Alyssa’s face, creating areas of stark contrast between her snow-white skin and the deep shadows cast by the lamp.  With the same hand she picked up a camera, with what looked to be a powerful lens attached to it.  “Might as well get some ‘my view’ pictures while we wait.”

 

Without hesitating she lined the camera up with me and several clicks followed while I was still prone atop her leg.  “Hm.  You do look especially tiny on me,” she noted, “which I guess is kind of empowering?”  Using her free hand she plucked me up, then snapped a couple shots of me held between her fingers.  “Now, don’t freak out.  I’m going to put you in some dangerous situations, but you won’t actually be in danger, got it?”  Before I could even nod she had thrust me past her knee and set me down atop her shoe.

 

The black canvas was well-worn beneath me, creased to the point that it had lost nearly all of its original color, and the white shoelaces I could hide behind were so frayed they looked like caterpillars.  Behind me, the white rubber over her toes was scored with black and brown scuffs, and there were a couple of minute holes between there and me.  Looking up her immensely long shins, I saw a dark lens looking back at me, her gray eye blown up to extraordinary proportions through it.  The shutter clicked a few times, then the floor beneath me tilted sharply upwards.  I tried to cling to Alyssa’s ropey shoelace, but when her toe bumped into the floor I was sent tumbling the length of her shoe onto the dense carpet below.

 

Her camera clicked a few more times, then she lifted up her shoe.  While it transited over me she took a few more pictures, then her shoe set down a few inches from me.  I looked up the imposing length of her Converse’s sole.  The familiar diamond pattern was missing, worn smooth from excessive wear, and threads were visible through some holes in the rubber.  “Hey, you look totally helpless!” Alyssa exclaimed.  “Like, if I brought my shoe down there’s just… nothing you could do about it.  You’d be crushed.”  To drive it home she began lowering her heel, snapping with her camera the whole time.  She moved carefully until the smooth rubber was almost touching my nose, and I began to fear that she was going to let these possibilities become reality.

 

Fortunately she lifted her shoe before it ground me into the carpet, setting it down beyond me with a resounding thud.  Before I could even adjust to the sudden return of light her hand was upon me, plucking me up between her fingers again.  In a sudden swing of motion she stood, simultaneously lifting me to her chest, the force of which made the blood rush from my head and nearly knocked me unconscious.  When she set me down atop her dresser I stumbled light-headed from the ascent, and had to lean on her finger for support.  Of course, she got some pictures of that too.

 

When I was sufficiently recovered she leaned in until her pink German nose nearly touched the top of my head, blocking out all the rest of her face.  She laid her arm on the dresser’s top, camera pointed back toward us, and spread her lips.  “Turn around, tiny,” she commanded in a whisper, and I obeyed.  Behind me I heard the distinct sound of dry lips cracking apart, offset by the incessant clicking of the shutter.  “Now turn back around.”

 

I did so, and saw her gaping maw waiting for me.  Rows of teeth half as long as me, with a powerful tentacle in the middle waiting to ensnare me.  At the back of the pink cave her uvula dangled over a black pit, just waiting to engulf me.  Involuntarily I recoiled from it, shielding myself in vain from a chasm that could utterly engulf me.  Her mouth closed again, unable to keep from smiling.  “Perfect,” Alyssa purred, flecking some spittle on me in the midst of her sonic assault, before pulling the camera back to check her work.

 

Wordlessly she flipped through the photoshoot, the only sound for several minutes the soft beep of the camera’s screen.  “You are really small compared to me,” she finally said, “and that makes me feel… powerful, I guess.  Also, I’m super pretty, I should take more selfies.”  Alyssa paused for a moment to ponder before speaking again.  “I still don’t see why someone would fantasize about being tiny compared to me, though.”  I had an inkling, at least, by this point.  “But that’s where your part will come in, won’t it?”

 

A knock at the door interrupted her.  “Speak of the devil!” Alyssa exclaimed, and jolted out of her seat to open the door, leaving the camera beside me.  On the other side of the threshold a powerfully-built redhead whom I instantly recognized as Fulda filled the frame, still wearing her volleyball uniform from earlier.  In her right hand she loosely clutched a dark figure between two figures.  Anni, no doubt.  “Fulda, come on in!  I really hate to bother you at this hour, but I need this done tonight.”

 

“Oh, it’s no problem,” Fulda replied, stooping over so she could pass through the door.  Once in the room she stood back up to her full height, head and shoulders taller than Alyssa.  If she dwarfed her by this much, I wondered, how much did she dwarf me?

 

Luckily I didn’t have much time to dwell on that train of thought once Fulda’s icy eyes laid upon me.  “And there’s my tiny boyfriend!” she declared, bounding toward me in two steps.  She loomed over me from her waist up, glaring at me with false contempt.  “Are you being good for Alyssa?”

 

“Oh, he’s been great,” Alyssa chimed in.  “Absolutely zero problems with him so far.  What’s with Anni?”

 

“Oh, you know how it is when you have a younger sister who’s obsessed with being gigantic and likes to steal your shrunken friends so she can bring them to the verge of death,” Fulda replied.  “Actually, I guess you don’t.  I don’t feel safe leaving her with Gina though.”  She reached over me to grab the camera, and Anni and I locked eyes.  We gave each other helpless looks of desperation, then our gazes were interrupted when Fulda turned away again.  “This it?”  Alyssa nodded, and Fulda closed her eyes to allow a serene expression to wash over her face.

 

In no time at all the camera diminished until it disappeared inside Fulda’s fist.  She set her hand down beside me and opened her fingers, revealing the camera sitting right in the middle of her palm.  Cautiously I scaled a finger and walked along it until I reached the camera, then stooped to pick it up.  Surprisingly it fit perfectly in my hand.  However, when I got up to leave Fulda’s face was mere inches from me, casting me in her shadow.

 

“Hey.  I miss you, little guy.”  Fulda puckered her lips and darted forward, giving a quick peck to my entire upper body.  “See you Monday, all right?”  With that she withdrew, and I walked off her hand so she could pull it away.  “Before I leave,” she asked Alyssa, “would you mind if he held onto the camera a while?  I want to do the same thing you’re doing, it seems like a good idea.”

 

“Yeah, sure thing,” Alyssa agreed.  They nodded at each other their silent goodbyes, then Fulda turned and left in the same manner she entered.

 

Alyssa turned her attention back to me, with eyelids heavy over her jovial eyes.  “Look, I’ll be honest, I didn’t sleep very well last night and I’m tired.  Are you tired?”  I nodded.  Gina’s beating the night before had made it very hard to get any rest.  “Okay, why don’t we get some shuteye and we can start in the morning?”  It sounded good to me, and without her being up and about I’d hardly have anything to do anyway.

 

Alyssa gently pinched me and picked me up from the dresser, sliding out of her shorts while she crossed over to her bed.  With a great thud, she plopped down on the mattress, then used her feet to slide off her shoes and socks.  When she was just in her underwear and shirt she laid down and pulled the covers over her.  “Hey, you like butts, right?”  I nodded.  “I thought so.  Fulda has a really good butt.  You’re gonna spend the night next to mine.”  Unable to resist, she carried me under the covers and placed me next to her titanic derriere.  Then she rolled over, hit the lights, and closed her eyes.

 

I did my best to put aside my fears of her rolling over and flattening me under her ass and fall asleep too.

Photoshoot by Vintovka

I woke up with sunlight streaming through the sheets, uncertain of what time it was.  A light blue wall dominated my vision as it curved up and over me.  My eyes darted upward and confirmed that it was still Alyssa’s titanic ass in front of me.  Realizing that she was probably still asleep I closed my eyes as well, hoping to get a bit more shut eye before the day’s tribulations began.

 

The ground shifted beneath me, causing my eyes to shoot open.  A low moan came from the mountain perched above me, and I watched her tremendously long legs stretch, accompanied by a few pops and cracks.  Her butt began to roll over toward me, and I raised my arms in a vain hope of keeping it from flattening me.

 

Fortunately when the unstoppable mound made contact with my hands it stopped, narrowly avoiding grinding me to paste under it.  “Oh shit, sorry tiny,” came Alyssa’s sleepy voice.  “Kinda forgot you were there.”  I wanted to protest, to scream that she had nearly killed me by accident again, but when all was said and done she hadn’t.  Though I might not like it, she stopped herself before killing me, which was probably the best I could ask for in this situation.

 

“While you’re down there though,” Alyssa continued, “you might as well get started.  What do you see down there, by my butt?”  The mattress shook with her giggle.  “I’ll lay here a bit longer so you can get the shots you need.”  It probably wasn’t what she had in mind, but the first picture I got was her panties less than an inch from my face, threads of the woven fabric insanely visible, with the second being the curvature of the derriere threatening to crush me.  Next I moved on to her immaculate legs, stories tall and seeming to stretch forever, before moving on to the vast expanse laid out between myself and her straw-colored hair spread out on her pillow.

 

When I was finished with the initial shoot Alyssa was still lying there, so I decided to get a different viewpoint.  Slinging the camera over my shoulder, I sprung off the mattress and grabbed two fistfuls of her panties, then dug my feet into the fabric and tender skin beneath.  Slowly I made my way up, cresting the hill above me until I came to a rest in her crack.  After a brief respite I kicked off from there as well, setting off a shudder of giggles.  “Hey, that tickles!” she complained.  The tremors resulting from me tickling her made the climb more difficult, but I continued undaunted, cresting the curve of her butt to reach the flat plain of her waist.

 

As though she were waiting for my arrival, Alyssa threw back the sheets when I got in position, causing me to grasp the cloth beneath me to keep from getting thrown free from her legs.  Once the gusts subsided I stood back up and resumed my camerawork.  This time I started with the legs, still appearing to stretch to infinity, before moving to the tremendous torso laid out above me.

 

“Mpff.  Grab on, tiny,” Alyssa said, and I dutifully grabbed onto her panties.  She rolled herself over clockwise, leaving me dangling off her side again while she rested on her back.  After the initial shock, I scrambled up her side until I came to another plateau atop her pelvis.  When I got settled she called to me again.  “I think you’ve seen enough of my legs,” she declared, “so why don’t you walk up here and get a closer look?”

 

By now I had learned not to turn down ‘suggestions’ from people thousands of times my size, so I began to walk toward her head, camera at the ready.  I stumbled when I stepped onto the soft surface of her tummy but continued onward, trudging along the black surface of Alyssa’s T-shirt toward her head.  Every now and then I snapped a picture, making her seem more and more tremendous as I approached, until her face was eclipsed by her modest breasts.

 

Not long after that I reached the base of her breasts, and prepared for another climb.  Almost as soon as I mounted up on a boob she began shaking again, barely able to suppress her laughter.  “Dammit tiny, that tickles!” she declared, explaining my difficulty.  At no point did she make it any easier, however.  I struggled through the quakes wracking her body until I reached the peak and stood atop her breasts.  Quickly I snapped a photo, then she said, “That’s a pretty good angle, but I think you can get closer.”

 

Although I thought this was close enough, it never paid off to argue with a giantess.  So I sat down on the far slope of her boob and slid down, bouncing all the way, until I landed back on her chest.  Alyssa involuntarily giggled a few more times – apparently she was very ticklish – before I landed, and the tremors from her laughter threw me back into the soft hill I had just descended.  It took a bit before the shakes subsided and I could move again, but once they did I moved to her collar bone and snapped off a few more shots which were mostly chin.

 

Alyssa’s hand came out of my blind spot and plucked me up, holding me aloft for a few seconds to allow me to snap a few more photos before moving on with her plan.  Then she swung her legs to the side with a great thud when her heels hit the floor, her fingers keeping most of the shock from reaching me.  “I need to go get a shower, tiny,” she said.  I guess she had decided my name was ‘tiny.’  “Be here when I get back, okay?”  Without waiting for an answer she turned and set me down atop her dark blue sheets, walking away with scarcely a thought back.  While she went I snapped a few more, watching her go from the perspective of a shrunken man on her bed.

 

For ten minutes I was alone.  Not that I could do anything; being an inch tall had greatly reduced my options for leisure activities.  The wrinkles in her sheets alone dwarfed me, and any trip down to the floor spelled my doom – if the fall didn’t kill me, it seemed likely she would.  I took the time to range along the edge of her bed, thankful for the opportunity to stretch my legs freely.

 

The bathroom door flew open and Alyssa emerged, still glistening with water.  I did my best to capture her approach, though as she got closer I became more concerned that she would not see me.  After she took a brief stop at her dresser to withdraw some clothes for the day she continued toward me, breasts still freely bouncing in all of her naked glory.

 

The delay only afforded me a sliver of time, and soon enough Alyssa was advancing toward me again.  When she stood against her mattress my will failed and I started to run away before she could sit.  Unfortunately her butt hitting the mattress depressed it enough that I was sucked back in, rolling down her sheets until I bumped into her wet, naked butt.

 

While I was held in place by the deep slope Alyssa pulled up her socks, long and fresh and up to the bottom of her knees.  Briefly she stood again, and while she pulled up her underwear I scrambled to get clear of the impact area.  Luckily she had to spend time pulling up her plaid skirt, falling to just above her knees, and stayed standing while she pulled on her bra and shirt.  By the time she was fully dressed I was clear of her butt’s impact zone, clicking away with the camera while she sat.

 

Alyssa took her time to get settled, crossing one leg over the other before she turned to address me.  “You get a lot of good shots, tiny?” she asked, her piercing eyes driving right to my core.  She grinned and continued, “Oh, don’t be flustered.  If most men want to look at naked women, how could I blame you for wanting to look at a gigantic naked woman?”  I felt relaxed by her realistic impression of events, and the familiar grip of her pinching me between two fingers failed to arouse my concern.

 

After a quick jump she set me in her lap, then pulled her hands free to lean back on the mattress.  “Y’know, I don’t normally wear skirts,” Alyssa began, “but I figured, why not show off my legs to someone here explicitly to take pictures of my magnificence?”  Taking the hint, I got several photos of her legs up until the stark drop past her knees, putting special focus on the dip of her pleated skirt between her thighs.  Then I turned and got her chest rising triumphantly over me, despite it leaning back luxuriously while she relaxed in her dominance over me.  If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that she was basking in the attention I was giving her now that she was a giantess.

Before too long I had exhausted every angle and shot imaginable, and Alyssa still looked at me nonplussed.  I lowered the camera and met her gaze, and we had a short face-off.  “Ready to move on to something else?” she asked, and I hesitantly nodded.  “Good.  I was getting bored sitting here, you took your sweet fucking time with that.”  Apparently she would move on when I was ready?  Having this degree of control over anything with a giantess was a shock, to say the least.

 

An unstoppable hand snatched me up, then raced to the floor.  Alyssa deposited me on the stiff carpet between the toes of her shoes, then stood to her usually modest height.  She spread her feet so they were shoulder-width apart and placed her hands on her hips, looking down at me.  “Fee fi fo fum,” she began, “I smell the blood of a tiny man.”  To my surprise I realized no one had said that to me yet.  I became a real shutter bug, snapping pictures left and right and especially up, unable to get her full height in any one shot.

 

“Woah, I feel really powerful like this,” Alyssa said.  “And looking down at you while doing it is intoxicating.  I’m starting to understand, I think.”  Her grin reminded me of Fulda’s the first night on her floor while I took dozens more photos, trying to squeeze in the majesty of her towering over me, magnificence of her legs, and give an impression of the abject terror I felt.

 

“I think I could do this all day,” she declared, “but there’s only so much memory on that camera.  Time to move on.”  Alyssa lifted up her right foot and held it over me, then began lowering it.  The smooth sole of her shoe gradually drew closer, blocking progressively more of my view.  She displayed excellent control, and it took several minutes before all I could see was the pitted, worn rubber plain.  Her heel set down, and the shoe’s toe hovered close enough that it bumped into me in tempo with her pulse.  “This is so invigorating.”  I continued as I was despite the paralyzing fear that had overtaken me.  “To know that I have your life in my hands right now.  Well, under my shoe.  All it would take is me leaning forward a little, then…” Quickly she raised her shoe then slammed it back onto the carpet, millimeters away from me, “Bam!  Squish!  Crushed like a bug!”  She began grinding her foot back and forth slowly, driving the notional me into the carpet.  I wasn’t sure I liked the turn this was taking.

 

As if nothing had happened Alyssa drew her foot back and resumed her power pose.  “Okay, I think that’s enough material of me stepping on you.”  I silently agreed.  “Now we need some of me walking toward you.  You stand at the foot of my bed, I’ll go to the door and come to you.”  Hmm, maybe she hadn’t totally lost her mind.  Her powerful footfalls gradually died off until they didn’t shake the ground under me at all, and the only thing visible was the waterfall of her blond hair over her bed.  Quickly I scurried to the end of the massive structure beside me to wait for her to begin.

 

“Hope you’re in position, tiny, because I’m coming!”  With that Alyssa began taking slow, ponderous steps in my direction, playing up her gait for the camera.  Each footfall radiated tremors so powerful it was difficult to keep my focus on her.  As her beat-up Converse drew closer her skirt swayed back and forth, gently brushing against her thighs.  She scanned the floor during her approach, trying to spot me among the debris littering her floor.  When she finally spotted me, she bellowed, “Oh, there you are, tiny!  Thought you could escape, huh?  Well, you can hide, but you can’t run!”  To emphasize her point she took two long strides, easily closing the distance and putting her scuffed shoe down mere inches in front of me.

 

Purposefully Alyssa overstepped me, setting her other foot down far past where I stood.  “See?  Trapped under me.  Go on, bathe in my glory!”  By this point my finger was beginning to hurt from taking so many pictures so rapidly, but the last thing I wanted was for her to be upset with my slacking off.  Additionally, with her legs planted on either side and her skirt perfectly tented above, I would have to be a fool to miss this.  With a wince I continued, rapidly switching between legs while looking slightly more upward until I was looking right at the curtain of her underwear. 

 

I got my fill and took a break, popping and shaking out my finger to remove some weariness.  Alyssa remained standing over me for a bit, making sure I had sufficient time, and probably getting a kick out of her situation.  “I’m all done here!” I shouted after taking a few extra minutes to rest.  It took a few moments for her to register my words, but when she finally processed them the mountain around me began to shift backward.  She took two more steps back before squatting, then leaning forward on her knees.

 

“I’ve got bad news for you, tiny,” she purred.  “I’ve finally tracked you down, trapped you against the wall, and now I’m going to capture you and there’s not a single thing you can do about it.”  Alyssa gave a mercurial grin while she leaned forward and put out her arms, then began crawling toward me on all fours.  The immense pillars of her arms dragged her ponderous mass closer toward me until I was completely engulfed by her shadow.

 

“End of the line,” Alyssa said, smugly.  She raised a hand and inched it toward me, fingers spread.  Her pale skin encroached closer until every whorl and wrinkle of her palm stood as plain as the roads and sidewalks outside.  When it bumped into my nose, pushing me back, her digits snapped shut around me.  “Gotcha!” she shouted, pinning me against her palm.  I struggled to move in her grip, let alone take any pictures, and fervently hoped this was just how she wanted to transition to the next setting.

 

I felt her slowly stand and begin walking, holding her hand steady to keep me from being thrown around.  A half dozen cautious steps jostled my bones before I felt myself descending again, a sure sign that she had stopped.  The iron-gripped trap shut around me swung open, and I landed on a brown felt cushion.  On either side of me Alyssa’s thighs formed pearly walls I could scarcely hope to scale, and beyond the hem of her skirt opened in front of me I saw her staring down at me in mock shock.  “Huh, somehow the tiny ended up between my legs.  Better grab him before he gets any ideas.”

 

Alyssa’s gargantuan hand descended toward me, and I rushed to capture the indescribable views I had in every direction.  Up her skirt, past it, the perfect thighs flanking me, even the drop at my back which excellently framed her Converse.  I wasn’t even close to done when the very tips of two fingers pinched the back of my collar, lifting me from my sanctuary and past her skirt.  While I ascended the stark white button-up cliff she clicked her tongue at me.  “If you’re done perving out, I think it’s time I dealt with you once and for all.”

 

She dangled me in front of her for a while, looking me over in quiet contemplation.  The angle here was quite good for capturing the details of her tremendous face, and my eagerness to click away no doubt convinced her to hold me there longer.  “You look so delicious, but how should I do this?” she finally said, deciding it was time to move forward.  A terrifying beast slid out of her mouth and wet Alyssa’s lips.  “Should I just pop you in like the sweet morsel you are?”  Her hand inexorably drew me toward her mouth, drawn into a thin smile which grew wider the closer I got.  When I was touching her lips her tongue flicked out, whacking me in the head before withdrawing behind her parted lips.

 

“Nah, that’s boring.”  At this proximity, even though she was whispering Alyssa’s voice bordered on deafening. “I’m going to drop you in like a piece of candy, and you’ll slide right down my throat, no problem.”  She tilted her head back and lifted me as high as her arm could go.  When I looked down her mouth was hanging wide open, the cavernous maw that had nearly devoured me yesterday ready to do so yet again.  Slowly she lowered me again, bringing me toward her gaping mouth.  I lightly swung back and forth, doing my best to capture what would be every frame of a rapid descent.

 

Inches away from the pit a blast of her warm breath hit me, and I began swinging and twisting more violently.  Alyssa’s grip became more tenuous, and I felt myself slipping out of her grip.  I gave a concerned yelp, but she let me keep hanging over the perilous drop.  Before she could lower me any more my shirt slipped from between her fingers, and I fell the rest of the way into her mouth.

 

Alyssa’s lips snapped shut around me, securing me by the waist before I could plummet down to her gullet.  The soft pink flesh cushioned me, and I realized this is what I would have seen if I could have seen through pudding yesterday.  My work ethic took over and I started to detail the monumental features surrounding her lips.  She was less comfortable with it however, and her tongue pushed up on my feet.  With a solid push she forced me out of her mouth and onto her top lip, then drew them into a wide grin below me.

 

A deep breath rushed between her lips, and Alyssa was silent for some time.  “Wow, that was exhilarating!” she exclaimed at last.  “Actually being a giantess and towering over someone, knowing that I can effortlessly snuff them out with a single step… I kinda wish I hadn’t eaten my boyfriend now so I could do this all the time!  He would’ve liked it.”  At least she had fun.  “Now, if you could push and hold the Bluetooth button so my camera syncs with my computer I’ll take a look at your work.”

 

She set me down on the edge of her desk when I finished and took her seat in the chair again.  For the next several hours she flipped through the photo shoot, oohing and ahhing as she went.  Every so often I’d hear her mutter something.  “Wow, I look really fucking hot.”  “Goddamn am I fine.”  “That’s a fine set of legs, all right.”  “Haha, he must have been terrified.”  We took breaks for food, during which she was very careful this time, and worked well into the night.

 

Finally, at about ten, she finished looking at the set.  “That was a really good shoot, tiny,” Alyssa congratulated me.  “Maybe I ought to rethink my position on this whole giantess thing.”  She rested her chin on her hand and smirked down at me.  “Too bad you’re spoken for.  I’m pretty sure Fulda would crush me if I didn’t give you back to her on Monday.”  I considered telling her to try, that I felt safer with her than I ever did with Fulda, but realized it was certain she would pass that on.  Best to keep it to myself.

 

“Maybe if you ask her, she’ll shrink someone for you,” I suggested.  “She did it for her sisters.”  I omitted the fact that she was also teaching them how to shrink people: the last thing the world needed was even more people able to reduce someone to the size of a bug.

 

“Mmm, maybe,” she replied.  “I’ll ask her if the situation ever comes up, like I’m handing her back a tiny little itty-bitty man.”  Alyssa winked, then yawned.  “But it’s getting late, and I have school tomorrow.  Time for bed.”  Her hand swooped down and plucked me up, holding me securely between two fingers as usual.  She stood and began walking toward her bed, slipping off her shoes and skirt as she went.

 

Alyssa sat on her bed and paused halfway through unbuttoning her shirt.  “Hey, there’s one setting we didn’t get today,” she announced.  Without saying anything she bent over and dangled me over the opening of her shoe.  Her fingers opened, dropping me onto the stained insole of her Converse lo-tops.  “I’d do it right now, but” she was interrupted by a yawn again, “but I’m really tired.  We’ll do it in the morning, ‘kay?”  This absolutely did not seem like a good idea.  She had already decided though, and the moment she was done she stood and turned out the light.  “Seeya, tiny!”  I hoped she was right.

Back to School by Vintovka

Despite initial difficulty falling asleep I eventually drifted off, only to be ripped out of slumber by an explosion followed by the ground shaking.  Dim light filtered in through the shoe’s opening, illuminating the mottled gray floor and threadbare walls in the heel section.  Alyssa’s titanic shadow blocked the light momentarily while she passed by, and I forced myself to stand in the deepest part of the cave where her toes would soon come to rest.

 

A door slammed, followed by a squeak and the sound of water flowing freely.  I trudged forward, running my hand along the tongue of her shoe that formed my ceiling, forcing my sleep-deprived eyes to stay open.  If I was going back to Fulda today, I’d need to be as aware as possible after she’s had an entire weekend to come up with new torments for me.

 

Her shower lasted ten minutes, and additional hygiene took another ten, during which I had nothing to do but stare up through the shoe’s hole for her foot and analyze the shadows cast by her lamp.  When she was done she threw the door open, and her footfalls made the shoe and everything inside it tremble again.  Wood brushed against wood while she opened and closed her drawers, and after a few more pounding thuds she came into my view again, fully dressed, then sat on the side of her bed.

 

I watched her bend down and pick up her left shoe, hoisting it up so that she could peer inside it.  Satisfied she lowered it back down and slid it onto her socked foot, wrenching it back and forth to get the canvas around her skin.  There were several seconds of straining before she felt satisfied with the shoe’s comfort, after which she grabbed the laces and looped them together tightly.  She set it back on the ground with a resounding thud, then looked at the shoe I was in.

 

Alyssa spread her hand wide, blocking my vision outside of the show on its way down.  Her slender fingers seized the shoe I was in, hoisting it up by the heel and creating a steep incline toward the toe which I quickly tumbled down.  After I rolled into the end it evened out, my back curved to fit the space more comfortably.  Deep in the shadows, I saw the bottom of a gray iris in the small sliver of the outside world I could still see, and hoped that Alyssa had spotted me as well.

 

The shoe dropped down, confirming that she hadn’t.  I pressed myself as far into the canvas as I could: forget the pictures, this was now a matter of life and death.  Alyssa turned the shoe sideways, throwing me from back onto the battered insole.  A white behemoth slid into the cave, her toes subtly twitching inside the shoe.  As it came toward me I struggled to get up, but Alyssa thwarted me when she tilted the shoe again and sent me rolling toward her encroaching toes.  Soft cotton broke my fall, and I struggled to scoot away from her foot as it filled more of the shoe.  My efforts were in vain, however, and her toes easily overtook me as she put her shoe on.

 

Her foot drove me along under her toes while it slid into her shoe, rolling me over as it went.  Finally it came to a stop, leaving me at peace, while she flexed and stretched her toes.  Luckily I had ended up in the arches beneath her toes, so I was subjected only to the piercing sound of her joints popping and some moderate pressure.  That changed once she swung her foot down, setting it on the floor with a terrible impact that wedged me between the sole and her foot, causing my teeth to chatter to their very roots.

 

Before the storm could even pass Alyssa lifted her foot up again, driving it back into the floor.  Pain surged through me again, and it became clear that she was aware something was inside her shoe, she just didn’t know what.  Her foot shot up again, only to slam back down before I even got settled, causing me to cry out into the uncaring surface of Alyssa’s big toe.  The pressure around me began to build, and I curled up into a ball for protection.  When the pressure reached its peak she shoe began rotating back and forth, a sure sign that she was trying to grind whatever it was under her foot.

 

After a half dozen twists the pressure subsided, and Alyssa laid her heel back down.  I decided to remain curled up so that she wouldn’t try to exterminate me again and she could move on.  With her first step I almost wished I had been killed.  A strong sensation of my insides falling downward ran through me, followed immediately by them getting forced up into the sock pressing down on me.  Involuntarily I screamed from the shock, then screamed again when she slammed her foot back down to the floor.  My eyes watered and the marrow of my bones itself shook under the force of her step, which made the subsequent build-up of pressure seem downright tolerable while she prepared to step off again.

 

The trip down may not have been very long, but to me it seemed to take hours.  Each step was a repetition of that, the extreme discomfort caused by simply being moved mixed with the unshakable terror of being crushed.  Fortunately she did not stop for breakfast, either grabbing something on her way out or skipping it entirely, since with nothing else to do her feet would have nothing to deal with but me.  In short order she made her way out to her car, and after the engine roared to life a new, unforeseen torment began.

 

Alyssa’s foot pushed down against me, hard and long enough that it nearly formed around my body, before it suddenly relented.  Seconds later, however, it came back with a vengeance, and I found myself being pushed into the cotton sock encompassing me while her foot threatened to crack my bones utterly.  However that, too, soon relented, only to return a split second later.

 

I have no idea how long the punishment of Alyssa’s driving lasted, though in reality it couldn’t have been much longer than twenty minutes.  Throughout the drive I wished only one thing, beyond never having been in her shoe to begin with: that she had learned some patience.  Nevertheless I survived, though I didn’t expect that I would soon forget about each time she hit the brakes or nudged the gas.

 

After the immediate shock of her stepping out into the parking lot, which felt similar to a pneumatic press resting on my back, the familiar rhythm of her gait set in.  I bit my lip while she walked, trying to take the mind off the pain from her steps, though she did not make it easy.  Each time her foot came down with a great slap, as though she was entirely without grace or consideration, and the procedural roll of agony through my joints while she prepared to step off again only became worse.  It was too long before I got another break, while she finally stood still long enough for me to catch my breath.

 

“So where is he?”  Alyssa jumped so hard that I felt free for a moment before she settled down again.  “You didn’t forget, right?”

 

“Uh, of course not!” Alyssa replied, vibrations from her voice shaking me even beneath her feet.  “Just, give me a minute, and I’ll get him for you.”  Much to my own – and her own future – relief, the terrible weight pressing down on me lessened when she undid her laces, and I was dragged back while she withdrew her foot from the shoe.  Before her toes departed she shook her foot, forcing me from inside the crooks of her toes and dropping me back onto the dirty sole beneath.  I rolled along the shoe’s heel while Alyssa turned it outward, spinning into the rigid walls which would normally be against her ankle.

 

An icy blue eye peered into the shoe and spotted my crumpled form beside the instep.  “Oh, there he is!” Fulda declared, then upturned the shoe.  I flopped onto the shoe’s tongue, then rolled along that until I spilled out onto her hand.  She handed the shoe back to Alyssa, then placed a finger over me.  “Thank you so much for bringing him back safely, I know he can be kind of a pest sometimes and you just want to step on him and be done with it.”

 

“Oh, not at all!” Alyssa replied.  “He was great the whole time, didn’t have any problems with him and he was even enthusiastic about getting into my shoe.”

 

Fulda laughed so hard that she nearly dumped me onto the floor.  “Bitch, you don’t have to lie!  He’s my boyfriend, not my kid, isn’t that right?”  She raised me up to her face to nuzzle me with her battering ram of a nose.  “But now you’re back, so it’s just me and-“ she stopped and screwed up her face.  “Ew, you smell like feet dude.  Remind me not to do that again until I’ve rinsed you off.”  Immediately after she recoiled, holding me down around her chest.  Alyssa set about putting her shoe back on, and I laid helplessly in Fulda’s palm.

 

From Fulda’s waist I watched her navigate a crowd of her fellow students, pushing them aside with one arm before they could even get close enough to breathe on her.  Most people gave her a wide enough berth that she didn’t have to, and in short order we had gotten to her first class.  She held me steady while walking to her seat toward the back, keeping me out of view of any of our classmates with her sharply cupped hands.

 

Once she took her seat, Fulda began to address me in earnest - as in, what she was interested in.  “So, you have the camera, right?”  I held the camera up and nodded, making it clear.  “Good!  So, every time I put you somewhere today, I want you to get a picture of it, okay?”  I nodded, and confirmed my taking a picture from right where I was laying.  Fulda grinned and poked me with a finger.  “It’s too bad you smell so bad right now, I would totally cuddle with you otherwise.”  What a generous offer, I thought, after she had just given me away for a whole weekend.

 

Her thumb and forefinger shot in, pinching me between them, then she lifted me up.  Carefully she set me down atop her shoulder, making sure she parted her hair so that there was an auburn wall behind and partially in front of me, making sure I was practically beneath her earlobe.  The door slammed, and the broad shoulder I was on rumbled while Fulda intoned, “Oh, it’s really convenient you came back today, since it’s the world history final!”  Convenient, indeed: it was probably the only subject I was clearly better at than her.  “You wouldn’t mind helping me out a bit, would you?”

 

Standing on the wide, red plain of her shirt I looked up at her, not even taking a second to consider the question.  “Fulda, my dear,” I began, “how could I even begin to turn down you, or anyone else capable of swatting me like a fly?”  She smiled, and I took it as a good sign to continue.  “As long as I can see the sheet I’ll tell you what to put in.”  And hopefully she wouldn’t flatten me if she didn’t like my answer.

 

A few minutes passed in silence, neither of us wanting to attract too much attention to this extremely bizarre situation.  When the teacher finally came in and announced that the students should come up to get their tests Fulda was one of the first out of her seat.  I grabbed onto the collar of her shirt to keep from getting thrown sideways, holding on as though it were an infuriated bull the whole time she was walking.  My feet bounced up and down on her shoulder, and my fingers felt the strain of their clutch before Fulda made the trek back to her seat.

 

Once the test began and Fulda opened her test booklet I peered past the waterfall of hair in front of me and got to reading.  I began rattling off answers as they showed up.  “Iran… Augustus… Merovingian… no really, trust me,” I went, and she proceeded to fill in the boxes accordingly.  It was a hundred question exam, and I did my best the whole time despite my voice getting raspy toward the end.  I made sure to stall appropriately so that she wouldn’t finish first so as to avoid any suspicion, then braced myself on her collar while she closed her exam book and stood.

 

When she was done Fulda stepped outside, looking to waste a few more minutes before her next class, and reached up to grab me.  She easily caught me with her fingers splayed out, then held me a bit below her chin.  “So, how’d we do, little guy?” she asked, fluttering her eyelashes.  “We’re getting an A, right?”

 

“At least,” I replied confidently.  “There’s no way you didn’t knock that out of the park.  I mean, normally I would have just studied with you last night, but…”

 

“But right now you’re too small to even open a book,” Fulda interjected.  “So, I’m really glad you helped me ace that, but I can’t just leave you on my shoulder all day, it’s too risky.  You might fall off, or someone might grab you, or…” she trailed off before concluding, “and all I have left today is studying for finals later in the week, so I really don’t need you out anyway…”  I could see where this was going.

 

A zipper opened in the distance, and with a glance down I saw that Fulda’s handbag was practically waiting for me.  She drew me down her bright red shirt, past her high-waisted black skirt with an array of buttons in front, and held me above the zipper’s opening.  “Try not to get into too much trouble in there, little guy,” she implored before dropping me in.  “I’ll get you out when I get home, I promise, okay?”  It hardly mattered what I said, since I was already dropping between the metal teeth and into the black velour bag.

 

The zipper closed, plunging me into total darkness and making it so I couldn’t even peek up at her.  It was a fairly sparse bag, all things considered: her cell phone had acted as a landing platform for me, wedged up against a tube of lip gloss twice as wide and five times as long as me.  A set of keys jingled when I landed, indicating they were probably beneath her cell phone, and I just got sight of some painkiller tablets before the lights went out.

 

Absent anything else to do and stuck in pitch darkness I laid myself out on the phone’s case and pulled the screen cleaner up as a blanket.  The gentle swaying while she gripped the handbag while walking helped send me off to sleep, and in no time I forgot where I even was.  Before she even set me down for the next class I was already snoozing, and fully asleep soon after.

 

I managed to stay resting for most of the day despite being jostled awake a few times, for which I was rather glad.  At what I thought to be the end of the day, however, the air suddenly became much more humid and musty, and I felt the vessel I was in get set down roughly.  The zipper was pulled open again, and after she widened the gap with her hands I could see Fulda’s face peering down at me.

 

“Hey, so, hope you don’t mind,” she began, “but I still have to do stuff for volleyball.  I don’t really want to take you out there with me, so I’ll be leaving you in here.  You’ll be okay, right?”  I nodded; not like I had much say in the matter, anyway.  She smiled genuinely and added, “Okay, don’t sweat little guy.  I’ll be back before you know it.”  Fulda stood, leaving me with one last image of her ass cupped by skin-tight volleyball shorts as she left.

 

A minute or so after she was out of sight something tapped her handbag, knocking it onto the floor.  Several of the items on top clattered out, including her cellphone, which pushed out along with it.  When the cellphone stopped I was thrown from atop it, landing on the concrete floor and rolling the rest of the way until I was stopped by a thin yet solid white wall of rubber.

 

It didn’t take much for me to realize I had run into an enormous cross-trainer, and if I needed any help an identical one a tremendous distance from me was proof enough.  I looked up from the black Nikes, following the immaculately sculpted legs, until my eyes found a pair of dark blue short shorts clinging tightly enough to her skin that they made indentations at their base.  Above that I saw a loose, plain gray shirt, its sleeves cut off to leave gaping arm holes, over an ample chest, and past that a set of dark brown, nearly black, eyes staring down at me, framed on either side by strands of black hair.  A malicious smirk accented her face while she sized me up.

 

“Well, what do we have here?” Mary began boisterously.  “Looks like Fulda’s tiny little boyfriend has been hiding in her bag all this time, and no one ever knew.  How about I make sure no one else ever knows, too?”  I gulped.  Looked like my day was about to go from bad to worse.

Locker Room Rumble by Vintovka

The primal desire to flee filled my body, and I pushed myself away from Mary into a stumbling run away from her.  I made it several steps, nearly falling over myself the whole way, before Mary’s enormous hand swiped me off the floor.  While she held me in her palm she reached into Fulda’s back and groped around for something.  When her hand re-emerged, it was clutching the tube of lip gloss that had menaced me earlier, and Mary let out a low chuckle.

 

“Aw, trying to get away?” she taunted.  “We can’t have that.  If you got lost in here, someone might step on you, entirely by accident!”  Mary’s finger pressed down on me while she unscrewed the tube in her other hand.  Carefully she withdrew it, then shifted her grip on me so that most of my back was uncovered.  The q-tip applicator roughly pressed against me, slathering my back side in Fulda’s lip gloss.  When she was done, she dropped it roughly on the hard floor then set me down face-up in front of her, then pressed down along the length of my body.  “Better if I do it on purpose.”

 

I tried to get up, but I was held firmly to the concrete beneath me.  The most I could do was wiggle my fingers in a vain attempt to loosen the rapidly cementing lip gloss holding me to the floor while Mary stepped forward, placing her feet so that she stood astride me.  After a brief moment of her doing her best to intimidate me, she lifted up her shoe and set it down in front of me, heel several inches from my feet.  Her foot easily stretched far enough to cover me, eclipsing my view of her manic face while she threatened my helpless body.

 

“But when is it going to be?” Mary asked rhetorically.  She began lowering her foot toward me and taunted, “Is it going to be now?”  Just before the tread made contact with my face she diverted it onto the ground beside me, fully pressing her weight into it.  Quickly she lifted her foot back up and centered it again.  “Or how about… now?”  Her foot descended toward me once more, nearly to where the rubber touched my nose, before it slammed down on my other side, its rumble accompanied by Mary’s laugh.

 

“You’re just so small and pathetic,” Mary began, “any of these little steps could wipe you out.”  She laid her foot down beside me, the white sole of her shoe nearly clipping my arm.  Her foot began bouncing up and down as she incessantly tapped her foot, the pounding driving into my ear along with the vibrations.  Suddenly it swept over me, coming down with a crash hard enough to make my innards shake when it slammed against the floor and resumed its ceaseless tapping.

 

Mary loomed over me, her malicious grin never leaving her face the whole time she played this game with me.  She ran through several cycles of this, each time bringing her foot a bit closer when it landed, before finally pulling her foot back.  “I think something grander should snuff out the great Fulda’s boyfriend, wouldn’t you agree?”  A dark chuckle punctuated her statement.  I tried to move, but found that I was still stuck fast by the lip gloss.

 

Mary raised her foot up, bringing her knee to her chest, and let it hang there briefly.  Swiftly she brought it down, just missing me with her stomp.  A wave of sound from her foot slamming into the ground beat against my ears while the ground beneath me trembled.  She said something, probably mocking and she would think witting, but my ears were ringing too loudly for me to make it out.

 

Almost immediately she pulled her foot back up, holding it much the same as she had previously, before bringing it down beside me again.  The boom from her tremendous stomp devastated what was left of my hearing in that ear, and the shockwaves weakened my muscles until it seemed like they shorted out my central nervous system.  I couldn’t even wiggle my fingers and toes while she laughed down at me, taking immense pleasure in my predicament.

 

Once more Mary pulled her foot back, striking her toe against the ground while she looked down at me with a cruel spark in her eye.  “You are so helpless,” she said, the movements of her lips slow and deliberate so that I could read it.  Swiftly she raised her foot yet again to stomp it down, bringing it on a direct course to land on me until it suddenly stopped.  Luckily for me she had been leaning to the side slightly, and she stopped just short of flattening me.  This time her shoe was close enough that I could see the minute irregularities in the tread and smell the grass she had earlier walked across in these shoes.

 

Mary pulled her foot up again, and from the look on her face and the gleam in her eye I could tell this would be the last.  Sadism shone from every fiber of her being while she wound up, and the enormous grin as her foot descended left no doubts as to what her intentions were this time.  I tried to get out of the way, but even if my arms and legs were listening to me and capable of movement her foot was coming down too fast, and I was sure to be pulverized anyway.

 

A bolt of blue shot across my vision, and the imperiling shoe was thrown aside.  The sound of something slamming against metal filled the room, and the two legs standing over me had been cast aside, only to be replaced with two different ones perpendicular to Mary’s pair.  Pressure on my ears indicated that my hearing was in the process of recovering, and this interloping giantess had said something.  “I’ll fucking show you helpless!” it seemed like she said, and after bowling Mary out of the way it seemed like she could make good on her promise.

 

I looked over what I could see of my apparent savior, trying to discern who it was who had saved me from certain death.  Black athletic shoes seemed to be popular in all the programs here, so those were inconclusive.  Long white tube socks up to the base of her knees were also common in many sports, though the long stretch of open, lightly tanned skin on her thighs helped narrow it down.  The tiny blue elastic shorts pulled to the point of bursting that barely covered anything indicated that she’s a volleyball player, and the patently absurd length of her legs and tightness of her shorts made me think this wasn’t Fulda.  Which left only one option: Anni!

 

“You like picking on people smaller than you, huh?” Anni shouted, pinning Mary against the now-dented wall of lockers.  While the raven-haired giantess struggled to push her off, Anni grabbed her beneath the armpits and hoisted her up so that they were eye to eye.  The sound of ringing metal echoed through the locker room, and Mary’s feet dangled helplessly in the air.  Anni placed her forearm over Mary’s windpipe, pressing down and gagging the cheerleader.  “Not so fun to have someone huge fucking with you, is it?”

 

Though her situation seemed hopeless, Mary’s face was still a mask of grim determination.  She grabbed a handful of Anni’s hair near the scalp and yanked her forward, moving out of the way just in time so that her forehead slammed into the sheet of metal behind her.  Anni staggered backward, stunned from the blow, and Mary capitalized on her dazed state by planting a shoulder in her stomach and trying to tackle her.

 

Mary drove Anni back until she ran into a bench, tripping her and sending her sprawling.  The ground quaked with the impact of Anni’s ass, and rumbled again when Mary landed atop her.  Anni’s head came down near enough to me that some stray hairs from her head brushed over me, and I could see the glazed look in her soft brown eyes.  For her part, Mary looked completely crazed while she mounted Anni, sitting on the taller woman’s stomach and relishing her triumph.

 

Long fingers ran though Anni’s hair, and Mary seized another clump of hair with her tight grip.  She lifted Anni’s head from the concrete, but before she could slam it into the floor Anni grabbed her by the wrist.  Try as she might Mary could not overcome the volleyball player’s strength, and Anni used the time she wasted going so to get a hand on her opposite shoulder.  A single violent twist and the two were reversed, with Anni straddling Mary whose head rested only a few inches from me, nose to the ground.  The kinetic force from them wrestling dissipated through the floor and blurred my vision as my entire helpless body was shaken.

 

“How does it fucking feel, huh?” Anni asked through gritted teeth while she drove her knee into Mary’s back.  “To know that no matter how much you try, someone bigger than you can do whatever they want, and you can’t do shit about it?”  One of Mary’s dark eyes lighted on me, still prone and stuck to the floor where she had left me.  In a flash her hand struck, fingers splayed out to swat me like a bug.  The shadow of her tremendous hand engulfed me, and her palm raced down fast enough to instantly obliterate me when it hit.

 

Skin slapped against skin, and I was not smashed like an insect beneath Mary’s palm.  As fast as it descended it left, this time with Anni’s solid grip around its wrist.  “Leave him the fuck alone!” Anni bellowed, and with a great heave she lifted Mary off the ground.  In no time at all Anni had her arm wrapped around Mary’s neck again, pushing forward on her head with her other hand.  A single powerful leg wrapped around my assailant, keeping her pinned against Anni’s body, while her other leg ran the length of Mary’s body and then some, her ankle forming a bridge over me between her foot and the rest of her leg.

 

While she struggled to breathe Mary thrashed about, her legs scrabbling to get leverage that Anni would never let her have.  Several times Mary’s heel kicked Anni’s indomitable leg above me, and I’m fairly sure were it not for her I would have been crushed yet.  Suddenly, she became slow and lethargic, and soon after she had stopped entirely.  Anni let go of her unconscious body, sliding out from behind her, and propped her up against the side of the bench.  She took a moment to glare at her defeated opponent before standing to her full height and squaring up with me.

 

Even though she had just saved my life, Anni towering over me still terrified me.  She was just so big; her colossal legs rose like great pillars beneath her toned body, a bulging white tarp covering her shins and calves and her rock-hard thighs laid bare.  All it would take is a single step and she would snuff me out.  I remembered way back, jumping up and trying to pull her ponytail, but only being able to reach her butt, then her sitting on me and talking about how she ought to flatten me…

 

But she didn’t.  “You okay, little guy?” she asked.  I nodded: she hadn’t hurt me despite all her threats, and the worst she had done was stick me to the floor.  “Y’know, they say to understand someone you have to walk a mile in their shoes.”  I had never heard Anni wax philosophical, but I suppose she had to do something when she wasn’t offering to let me borrow her rope and pickaxe so I could scale Mount Fulda.  “And, since my shoes alone would be a mile for you, I decided to learn something from my experience this weekend.”  Ah, there it was.  “I hope you can forgive me for being so shitty to you just because you’re really small compared to me.”

 

“Anni, you saved my life,” I said, startled by her apology.  “As far as I’m concerned we’re more than-“  The crash of a metal door opening cut me off, followed by a series of rhythmic thuds.  Seconds later Fulda emerged from behind Anni, who took a few wide-mouthed moments to evaluate the carnage of their fight.

 

“What the hell happened here?” she asked, staring at Mary’s unconscious body laying against the bench.  She may not have even noticed me, and stuck as I was I would be hard-pressed to get her attention.

 

“Mary found your boyfriend,” Anni related with a sigh.  “I walked in on her in the middle of tormenting him before stomping on him.  I was able to stop her before she hurt him, but he hasn’t moved at all since then.  He might be stuck to the floor.”  She pointed at me with a laconic hand, and Fulda’s eyes followed her gesture.

 

Fulda’s eyes found me easily with the help, then she scanned the area around me.  “Oh shit,” she muttered.  “The rest of the team will be in here in like ten seconds, and if she stuck him to the floor with my lip gloss we’ll have to peel him off.  We’ll have to move fast, and I don’t want to risk breaking anything, so…” A cacophony of pounding footsteps entered the locker room, breaking her train of thought.  “Fuck, we’ll need to improvise!  Don’t worry, just follow my lead.  And you.”  She pointed at me, narrowing her eyes.  “Keep not moving at all, okay?”  Easy enough, I supposed.

 

Twenty enormous feet thundered into the concrete and cinder block room like a stampede.  Their shadows cast against the walls made the group of vertically gifted women seem cartoonishly huge, each one growing to fill the room before the next one took her place.  They began going about their routines, a titanic blond nearly crushing me out of negligence as she went to her locker.

 

“Hey ladies, circle up!” Fulda shouted, interrupting their post-practice activities.  All of them groaned in unison, sounding like a gust of wind blowing through an orchard of creaky trees.  Slowly they shambled toward the center, each of them taking up positions around Fulda – around me.  “Now, can anyone tell me what this is?”  She was pointing right at me, directing their attention solely onto my helpless body stuck in the middle of all of them.

 

The circle of gigantic women leaned in to look more closely at me, each practically a mountain in her own right.  Their identical black sneakers formed an impervious wall around me, twenty feet high in some places, and their meaty calves and thighs stretched so high I could never hope to climb even one.  Blond, brunette, or red hair capped each of the peaks, beneath which irises which ran the whole spectrum of colors bored into me.  Under the scrutiny of this team of titanesses I felt positively miniscule.  I began to feel light-headed from them corralled around me, as though I were about to start shrinking again just from their presence.

 

“Some piece of trash?” offered a brunette, the shortest of the team.

 

“No, it’s a bug!” interjected the green-eyed blond beside her with a disgusted face.

 

The gargantuan blond who had nearly stepped on me earlier had come closer, resting on a knee so that she could inspect me more closely with her clear blue eyes.  “Is that… a man?” she asked, her eyes going wide.  She was about to poke me when Fulda began laughing and nudged her away.

 

“Come on Vicky, get real, a man?  Have any of you ever seen a man that small?  Other than my ex, that is.”  All of them burst out laughing, a rumbling guffaw that rivaled a jet turbine.  “For how he just skipped town though he might as well be that big.”

 

“No offense Fulda, but I’m glad he’s gone,” interjected the brunette who thought I was trash.  “Every time he was around I felt like he was staring at our asses.”

 

“Not like he could help it,” the blond who nearly avoided manslaughter replied.  “He was lucky if he was taller than any of them.  I’m just glad I don’t have to worry about stepping on him anymore.”  Funny, it didn’t seem like she was that concerned to begin with.

 

Fulda suppressed a grin.  “We can all talk about how small and useless my ex is later,” she began, “this is serious.  Kate was closest to right earlier when she guessed it was trash.  This disgusting piece of filth is someone’s used wad of gum.”  Vicky grimaced when she remembered that she nearly touched me and recoiled back to her spot in the circle.  “Now, I know it’s finals week and we’re all goofing around, and soon it’ll be summer and some of us will have graduated.  But we need to keep caring for this place and not leave our repulsive wads of garbage on the floor, strewn about, just waiting for someone to step on it and get stuck to their shoes.  Now I know none of you did it, I’m betting it was her.”  She pointed toward Mary, who was blearily returning to consciousness.  “Just one of my fellow cheerleaders playing a prank. Just want to make sure you all know not to let this place become a sty, and point out the gum so that nobody steps in it.  Got it?”  Mumbled affirmations came from all around.  “Good.  Now everyone go home, I’ll have the janitor scrape this place clean in case they left any other surprises for us.”  As one the giantesses dispersed, their tremendous footfalls shaking me until I was numb all over.

 

Anni carried Mary out along with the others, leaving me and Fulda alone.  After the door slammed shut Fulda knelt down beside me, placing her knee a few inches from me.  “Fuck that was close,” she said.  “I was really worried when Vicky was right and nearly touched you, she seems like a stomp first, ask questions later kind of girl.”  As I gazed up at her I was overcome by the sight of her colossal thigh beside me, and only refrained from climbing onto it because I was physically unable. “Now c’mon, let me get you out of here so we can get home.”

 

Fulda pulled a wooden nail file out of her handbag and tenderly held it with both hands.  She slid it behind my head and began driving it downward, carefully prying me off the floor.  The hardened lip gloss was brittle and cracked under the force, and in short order I was free.  However, all the seismic activity in the last few minutes had left my knees week, and I couldn’t even make myself stand up.  Luckily I didn’t have to, and Fulda carefully plucked me off the ground.  “I’ll take you to get cleaned up,” she said, putting me down in her free hand.  “On the bright side, you don’t smell like Alyssa’s feet anymore.”  Affectionately she nudged me with her nose and began on her way out of the locker room.

Graduation by Vintovka

Surprisingly, Fulda rinsing me off in the sink went off without a hitch.  She didn’t pull anything like try to drown me in the water or waterboard me with the stream coming out of the faucet.  Instead, she simply held me in her palm and let the water gently wash over me.  When I was sufficiently soaked she used a soft-bristled toothbrush to scrub me from top to bottom, then rinsed the suds off me and set me on the counter to play with me.

 

The rest of the week passed rather pleasantly as well.  Whenever she came home from school she would go to study for her final the next day, leaving me perched on her shoulder so I could watch.  Though it was out of character, I definitely did not complain: after the weekend I’d had, I was glad to simply be poked by her log-sized finger every so often and recover otherwise.  Nightly we would fuck in our own peculiar way – me humping her nipple while she masturbated – so that we could wind down before bed, with me sleeping nestled above her tits.

 

Just like the week before, however, it all changed on Friday.  Fulda came home particularly excited and tore the roof off my house before she even gave me a chance to come outside.  “Guess what?” she asked, peering down at me from above the uncapped walls.  Before I could answer she added, “Tonight’s graduation, and I made valedictorian!  Now, before you ask, I already checked and they aren’t giving you a diploma.  You missed twelve days this year, and you’re still considered a missing person.  But, you will get to walk across the stage with me!”

 

“Missing per- Fulda, I’m right here!” I protested.  “How can you let them keep thinking I’m missing?”

 

“Well, you are pretty hard to see!  And you remember what happened in the locker room, right?  Mary’s not the only one who’d like to crush you, you know.  And let’s not even think about all the potential accidents.”

 

“But this is my future!” I continued.  “If I don’t graduate high school I can’t go to college, I can’t get a job, I can’t…”

 

“Hey, listen.  I know you’re plenty smart already,” Fulda began, “so you can come to college with me, all right?  I’ll keep you with me, and you can be my little boy toy in the dorms.  How’s that sound?”

 

“I’d rather you just grew me back.”

 

Fulda gave a quick series of laughs that sounded like small explosions in rapid succession to me.  “I told you, that’s not going to happen!  When I said you’re going to be small for a long time, I meant it.  Two weeks is not a long time.  Wait, why am I even arguing with you?  I’m big and you’re small, this is already settled.”  Swiftly her hand swept into my room and she easily swiped me off the floor with a pair of fingers.  She slowly stood, making me feel as though I were riding a fast elevator, then walked over to her bed, her fingers firmly clenched around me.

 

She already had all her stuff laid out and ready to go.  Her black gown was spread out atop her covers, and over that was a black cocktail dress that might cover half her thighs.  A pair of stockings, the same color as her perfectly bronzed skin, was laid out beneath that, hanging halfway off the bed.  On the floor, pushed up against the foot of her bed, were her favorite six-inch heels, polished as though she had just bought them.  While I looked over her outfit I didn’t notice anything with pockets, not even the small, shallow ones women’s clothing tended to have.

 

Oh no.

 

With her free hand Fulda plucked up one of the stockings and held it by the very top.  The fingers holding me shoved their way into the hole, spreading it wide enough that she nearly got her whole hand inside.  Her fingers holding onto me opened, and I fell down the slender nylon tube.  I landed directly on the heel, pressing it down like a trampoline before it straightened itself out, launching me toward the toe section.  After tumbling over a subtle crease I came to rest in the deepest part for the toes, hanging helplessly while she dangled the stocking in her hand.  Fulda looked at me through the fabric, her eye several shades darker, watching me while I struggled to get my footing inside her footwear.

 

“Now, don’t go anywhere!” she teased, and set it back down on the bed so that I was hanging off the side.  Fulda quickly stripped down, throwing off her shorts and sliding her shirt over her head in record time.  Standing there in only her black lace bra and panties, she struck a pose while giving me a confident smile.  I had seen her dressed like this or with even less on many times before, but I still took pleasure in looking at her.  The way her bra cupped her breasts so that they looked even bigger, the perfect hourglass shape to her body, and the hip-accentuating tightness of her panties always made me feel excited, and the feeling was only intensified by how gigantic she was now.  Knowing that I was watching she slid her black dress on as sensuously as possible, further accentuating her curves beneath the sheer surface.

 

Fulda sat on the bed, close enough to me that the stocking dipped toward her butt.  I swung into her calf and banged against it a couple times before she picked up the stocking and held it aloft at just the right level to see me.  She shook it twice, causing me to bounce against the elastic material, and gave a wicked grin that was distorted by the mesh.  Just as quickly as she had raised it she lowered it again, down around her knees, and spread the opening with her thumbs.

 

Gingerly Fulda’s foot entered the stocking, nylon clinging tightly to her leg as it slid further inward.  The tips of her toes, five tremendous digits all set to oppress me, pushed through the tunnel at a steady pace.  Her toes passed the crook for her heel and continued onward, bearing down on me while I had nowhere to run.  I pressed against the nylon behind me, trying vainly to escape the imperiling toes before they could pin me.  Directly on course for me was her big toe, nearly as tall itself as I was.  When it bumped up against my toes I considered the prospect of eating her feet for the whole night.  Finding the idea distasteful I pushed off the tip of her toe and spun around, presenting my back to her impervious toes.

 

Whether that was a mistake is truly unknowable, but in the moment I instantly regretted it.  Fulda’s big toe pushed against my spine, perfectly positioned so that I would be stretched along its surface without being pulled apart.  Her foot pressed me into the nylon as it stretched around her foot, and I felt the small, square weaves cutting into my skin.  She quickly wiggled her toe and caused me to howl in pain while it forced my body to shift along its surface.

 

Once her leg got settled inside the stocking she wasted no time moving onto the next step.  Fulda pointed her toe toward her shoe, and I saw the gaping hole destined for me.  The hole gradually grew larger until I was inside it, sliding along the designer label printed along the insole in gold letters.  Darkness grew the further in I was forced until it was pitch black, her foot having slid as far in as it could go.  She flexed her foot a couple times, making sure it was a snug fit and popping ever joint along my body as she did so.  I tried to cry out in pain, but the nylon was pulled so tightly around my face I could scarcely even part my lips.

 

While she got her other leg ready to go, the great mass behind me seemed to get even heavier against me.  Tears welled up in my eyes, and I felt my shoulder blades separate as her toe pushed even more against me.  There was nowhere for me to go, though, since the nylon had pulled into a tight net formed perfectly around me by now.

 

I thought it couldn’t get any worse until she stood.  Fulda’s weight shifted forward in the shoe, slamming into me like a collapsing building.  My muffled scream was totally absorbed by the toe of her high heeled shoe, and my joints creaked and popped under her weight.  There was still nowhere for me to go, however, and the skin on the tip of her toe began to wrap around me as well, meeting the enormous net that held me trapped in some places.

 

Fulda’s toe ground even harder against me, and I felt as though I were about to burst, that my body had finally reached its limit and I would be crushed by the pressure from her toe.  Suddenly a lot of the nearly lethal weight lifted, and I felt as though I were flying in a straight line.  The flight path abruptly shot up, though the feeling of light-headedness and nausea barely registered against the constant backdrop of pain.  A tremor ran through the length of Fulda’s shoe, followed by a sharp plummet.  Upon landing Fulda’s foot shoved forward again briefly before returning to where it had started.  Almost immediately the process started again, and I realized that this was simply her walking.

 

The crushing punishment of Fulda’s strides never got easier to deal with, though after a couple steps I accepted it and started to become acclimated.  Each time her toes tipped up I braced myself for the terrifying impact that was about to happen.  By gritting my teeth and becoming as loose as possible on her foot I was able to deal with the constant agony of nearly being flattened and stretched to my limit, but it was far from pleasant.

 

When she sat in her car I finally felt some small measure of relief.  While her feet were pointed upward I rested against the peak of her toe rather than it insisting on forcing me further in a direction I couldn’t go, and for once it didn’t feel as though I was about to be smashed between two immovable surfaces.  In addition to that, most of the force went to the balls of her feet rather than her toes, so I didn’t even feel the squeeze when she hit the gas or brake.

 

The veritable paradise lasted all of twenty minutes, and when the engine turned off I braced myself for further impacts.  They were even harder this time, which must have been because Fulda was slapping her shoe against pavement now, and I felt my head bouncing off her toenail and into the tight stocking, which quickly reasserted its hold and forced it back into place.  Stars spread across my vision, particularly apparent in the pitch black inside Fulda’s shoe, and I began to only hope that this would end, one way or another.

 

Fortunately it was not too long of a walk to her seat, and without half the weight of her body pushing down on me it no longer felt like I was one misstep of hers away from becoming a spot of red mush on her foot.  A sharp ascent was followed by rapid descent, then I felt as though I were hanging in stasis.  The greatest force acting on me was her stockings again, threatening to pull me apart against her toe which had driven itself hard enough against me that I was now perfectly formed against it.  Fulda’s shoe began gently swinging back and forth, rocking me along with it, and I realized that she had crossed one leg over the other while waiting.

 

The swaying came to a sudden stop, and I braced myself for the bone-shattering impact that was sure to follow.  Instead her toes began wiggling slightly, moving me along with them as they moved up and down, sometimes in clockwise motions, putting strain on the extremities of my body with each subtle movement.  Fulda’s stocking kept me from sliding along the edge of her toe while doing this.  Ambient noise began to reach me, and I realized the auditorium was almost full now, with hundreds of voices chattering away.  She must have been idly letting her heel drop off then slip it back on, twirling it around now and again with her toes.

 

Several minutes later, the abbreviated bits of environmental noise that reached me died off, and I gathered that the ceremony was about to begin.  There was the normal introduction, read by the principal while parents and some students cheered, which reached me in bits and pieces while Fulda’s shoe was hanging off her foot.  The vast majority of people must have been incredibly bored though and only wanted it to hurry up and get to the end, including me if it would get me out of this shoe faster.

 

Right after the mention of valedictorian Fulda’s name was announced, and her shoe solidly slid back onto her heel.  During the great swing of her tremendously long leg I braced myself for the impact of it slamming against the ground.  It landed with a terrible force, and her toe shoved itself into my back harder than it had before.  Nylon strands cut into my exposed skin, and I scarcely noticed the smooth, steady movements of her walking.  Several pounding strides up some steps which nearly shook my joints apart later she was up on the stage, and soon behind the podium.

 

Since I was inside her shoe I could clearly hear her speaking.  “Classmates, parents, and faculty,” she began, “I’d like to thank all of you for being here.  Normally the valedictorian speech is all about moving on to a new stage of our lives, the great times we had, how I couldn’t do any of the great stuff I did without you, isn’t it?  I’d brag for a bit, talk about how amazing you are, and then we’d get on with the evening and we could all get out of here before midnight.

 

“I’m not going to do that, though.  I’d like to dedicate my speech to all the students who have gone missing the past few years under mysterious circumstances, who never got a chance to be here but certainly tried.”  Wait, she’s making her speech about the people she herself shrank and killed?  “We all know a friend or loved one, maybe it was just the nice boy who sat next to you in biology, who went missing without a trace.  I was personally affected only a couple weeks ago when my boyfriend disappeared from prom.  Their disappearances have deprived us of their brilliance, their joy, and the varied flavor they brought to the world.  Though our time together was brief, I know they all brought someone in this room a great amount of happiness.  I only hope that they’re found some day, safe and sound, or at least that no matter where they are they aren’t suffering.”  To punctuate her last point Fulda flexed her toe, stretching my tendons with the unimaginable force behind it.  I screamed, but all noise was squelched by the impenetrable leather and flesh walls around me.

 

I was still agog at her audacity of giving tribute to a tragedy she had created on her own when she started walking again.  My scream was cut short by her toe pressing even harder against me, squeezing the breath out of my lungs and making me focus all the harder on inhaling at all.  The sweltering heat gathered as well, and I began to feel faint.  She took her seat, relieving some of the pressure on me, but none of the heat dissipated, and her nylons only grew tighter around me.  Fulda swung her leg up again, but before she could slide her shoe off I slipped into unconsciousness.

 

A steady, rhythmic pounding, and the entire world shaking finally roused me from my unconscious state.  The pain had not subsided, and I expected that I would still be sore for quite some time, but right now I was glad to simply be alive.  Fulda’s strides had returned to the relative gentleness they’d had when I first got into her shoe, and I guessed that we were back at her house.  There was a loud thud, almost certainly a door closing, and I felt myself being dragged backward.  A sliver of light grew to a crescent, and a moment later I had been withdrawn from the shoe entirely.

 

Breathing was still difficult, but so much easier than it had been before.  Fresh, cool air engulfed me, and I felt completely rejuvenated, though dehydrated.  Fulda’s steps were almost pleasant now that I didn’t have her substantial weight pressing down on me, and I only had to deal with the rush of vertigo while I was incessantly raised and lowered by her foot.  Soon enough though she came back to the foot of her bed and turned around, then lifted her foot and set her heel down atop her mattress.  Finally, I told myself, this was almost over.

 

Fulda, however, seemed to be in no hurry to get me out.  Gingerly she rolled the stocking down her leg, careful not to tear the careful stitching as she went.  Luckily it got looser around her foot the less it covered, and before long it was like hanging inside a long, thin sock.  She continued rolling it over her foot until it dropped off into her hand, freeing me from her foot entirely.  I took in a draught of air, breathing as deeply as I could, before Fulda’s fingers slipped into her stocking and carefully plucked me up.

 

“Oh good, you’re alive!” she declared, holding me up to her eye.  “I was worried, you weren’t squirming or making your cute little squeaks after my speech.  Didn’t you like it?”

 

“You made a speech paying tribute to your own victims,” I replied.  “Some people would call that monstrous.”

 

“Oh, I don’t know about that.”  Fulda set me down beside her on the bed, letting me roll into the well she made until I was stopped by her thigh.  “I told the people what they wanted to hear, and it’s not like any of it was untrue, was it?”  I glowered at her, but she didn’t pay me any mind.  Instead she began slipping her stocking back on and asked, “How’d you like your walk across the stage?”

 

“I’m pretty sure I passed out before then.  Something about the heat and the lack of air inside your shoe.  Didn’t even wake up until a minute ago.”

 

“Oh, sorry to hear that!”  Fulda pulled the stocking tight again, bringing it just past the bottom of her dress.  “Everyone was really excited, though I think they were cheering for me and not you.”  She looked down at me leaning against her thigh and smiled.  “So, what do you want to do for the rest of the night?”

 

I severely doubted that my answer mattered, so I told her, “I feel terrible after that, I really just want to stay up here in bed and relax.”

 

“Oh, nonsense!” Fulda responded.  “There’s a huge graduation party happening downstairs tonight, and you’re the only person who didn’t graduate who’s invited.  You want to come party with your girlfriend, don’t you?”  Two fingers secured me on either side and carried me into her lap, confirming that my opinion didn’t matter.  “And after seeing how chummy you were getting with my thigh just now I think you’re really going to like it.

 

Fulda stood, keeping me down at crotch level, and one hand reached down to hike up her skirt.  Carefully she lowered me toward her garter, digging out a space with her finger to slide me into.  I kicked while she tried to insert me into the gap she made, but her finger was large enough to open enough room for ten of me, and her grip on me was strong enough that I could never resist it.  She let the garter press back onto me before removing her fingers, letting my head poke out a little.  Looking up her gargantuan torso I saw her eyes light up before she waved at me, then grabbed the hem of her skirt again.  She pulled it down over me, securing it tightly, then gently patted me through the skirt.  With hip-shaking swagger she left her room and went downstairs.

Celebration Station by Vintovka

Fulda’s voluminous hips swayed back and forth while she walked, giving me a feeling akin to seasickness while they threw me to and fro.  The garter of her stocking held me tight, pressing me slightly into the soft skin of her inner thigh, and made sure I couldn’t go flying.  Above me her black lace panties were dimly lit by light slipping under her skirt, and below I had a slight window to the world that wasn’t dominated by her colossal legs.  Each step violently shook the pillar I was strapped to, though the ample thickness of her thighs did not jiggle.  Likely that was the only thing which kept me from sliding further into her stocking until I wound up inside her shoe again.

 

Her sashay came to an abrupt stop and three loud thuds rang out when she pounded on a door.  Light spilled out from a door opening, and I saw the tips of two socked feet on the edge of my field of view.  “What do you want, short stuff?” Gina boomed.  Why was Fulda talking to Gina?”

 

“Hey, if I have some people over for a party you’re not going to tell mom, are you?” Fulda asked.  Each syllable threw a wave of vibrations through me that were pleasant in a way I had never thought possible.

 

“Probably,” Gina replied.  “What’s in it for us?”

 

Fulda sighed and shifted a little, bringing her legs close enough together that I was nearly smothered between her thighs.  “If you want you can come hang out and have a few beers, okay?”

 

“Good enough for me.  Sound good to you, Jess?”  Gina paused while Jessica silently answered, probably with an apathetic shrug.  “Yeah, we’re in.  When’s it starting?”

 

“Few minutes from now.  Just get dressed and come down in about an hour, everyone should be here by then.”  The door slammed shut and shadows once again reigned between Fulda’s feet.  She turned around, removing the threat of me being smashed between her thighs, and headed downstairs.  Each time her shoe landed on a step my whole world trembled, and it was only thanks to the elasticity of the garter that I wasn’t shaken apart during her descent.

 

I was immensely glad to see the bottom of the stairs appear through the bottom of Fulda’s skirt, and the force of her walking on level hard wood was much more bearable.  She paced around the living room, her pounding footfalls resonating in my ears and bones.  Compared to earlier, the quakes running up her towering legs were gentle.

 

A loud knock resonated from the door, and Fulda’s long strides quickly carried her over to it.  When she pulled it open I could see the tips of some heavily scuffed Converse.  “Hey, you’re the first one here!  Come on in and make yourself at home.”  Fulda stepped back and shakes ran through my body when her toe hit against the floor, making room for the Converse to slap clumsily through the doorway.

 

“I managed to sneak a twelve pack from my dad,” Alyssa announced, walking toward the kitchen.  “Is that enough?”

 

“Yeah, should be,” Fulda replied, the waves of her voice making me feel warm inside.  “If everyone else brings something we should be good.  If not, I’ve had the key to my mom’s liquor cabinet for a while and we can break into that.”

 

Throughout the next half hour a dozen or so more girls arrived, filling out the party nicely.  I knew some of them as Fulda’s close friends or teammates, but there were several voices I couldn’t place, and I hadn’t yet learned how to identify people solely by their shoes.  Probably some people got invites solely because Fulda knew they could bring booze.  At least, I hoped that was her motivation.  It was the least nefarious of the possibilities.  Fulda made small talk with each arrival, keeping it up until the next person knocked, keeping me fairly soothed by the physical force of her voice.

 

When all of the expected guests had arrived Fulda made her way to the kitchen so that she could join the party in earnest.  I watched the floorboards fly by beneath her feet, mesmerized by the wood grain blurring together until her heels began to click against tile.  The regular pattern of white squares and grayed caulk broke the trance just before I heard the distinctive hiss of a can being cracked open.  She remained motionless while she drank deeply from it, allowing me a short reprieve from her movements.

 

“Hey Fulda, why you gotta wear those heels?” someone asked.  I couldn’t place the voice since everyone sounded so different on such a larger scale than me, so I guessed it wasn’t someone I had met at this size yet.  “We all know you’re tall, it’s like you’re running up the score!  Anni doesn’t think she has to wear heels.”

 

A very low chuckle rumbled through Fulda’s body, probably noticed only by me.  Slowly her magnificent legs walked back across the tile and into the living room, taking deliberate steps so that her heels resonated on the wood.  She squared herself up with a pair of brass-studded white ballet flats much shorter than Fulda’s own shoes and hunched over, resting her hands on her knees.  Apparently not short enough she bent her knees significantly, bringing her thighs together to keep her balance.  I could only stare in wonderment as the tremendous wall of flesh drew closer to me, quickly mashing me between the two mountains of muscle.

 

“Aw, does little Eva feel insecure about her height?” Fulda taunted.  Being trapped between her thighs doubled the sensation of her voice running over me, and I felt my legs go slack.  To my surprise, I found myself becoming halfway erect from it.  “Do you feel better with me bending over like this to be on your level?”  Half erect became full while she continued.

 

“No, not really,” came a muffled voice which I presumed belonged to Eva.  She was a nice girl, slightly shorter than me, who sat next to me in English composition.  Part of me wondered how she got involved with Fulda to begin with, while another wondered how she would look to me now and, perhaps more importantly, what she would do with a person she was significantly taller than.  “It seems like you’re just being shitty, but in a different way.”

 

Eva’s muted voice drew my attention away from my inexplicable erection and to the reality of my predicament.  With Fulda’s thighs squashing me I rapidly depleted the air in my bubble, leaving me gasping at nothing.  In addition, her body heat was now acting on me from both sides and it had nowhere to dissipate.  It quickly became uncomfortably hot mashed between her thighs, and I began to sweat out what little water I had left from earlier.  With my arms pinned down by her garter I couldn’t even use their feeble strength to push back against Fulda’s powerful thighs, not that I expected to be able to do anything anyway.

 

“Are you sure?  Because I can keep this up for a while.”  The surprisingly erotic waves from her voice stopped my panic from setting in, and in that moment I could only curse that I was still wearing pants.  A compulsion to hump her thigh kept my fear at bay for the moment, even though there was no way I could act on it.

 

“Yeah, I’m sure,” Eva replied, her voice faintly making it through the skin encompassing me.  “Just… be as tall as you want.”

 

Fulda’s chuckle wove through my very being, and I struggled to move my arms to undo my pants.  The firm clasp of her legs kept them solidly pinned at my sides however, and I was unable to do anything about the insane arousal I was feeling.  “Good, glad I have your permission.”  I clenched my jaw to weather this new storm of vibrations, hoping I would pass out again and not have to feel it.   Instead her other thigh departed, freeing me from the suffocating chamber that amplified the pleasure I got from the sheer being of her voice.  When she got back to her full height Fulda declared, “Hey, you seem shorter than normal, have I grown?”

 

Eva scoffed.  “Yeah, it’s like you never stop, lucky.  I sure didn’t shrink.”

 

“Yeah.  Yeah, you sure didn’t,” Fulda remarked, and with a single step her immense leg blocked any view I had of Eva.  Now able to at least wiggle my arms I moved them inward, bringing them up to the fly of my pants right when another tremor shot through me from the floor.  I fumbled with the button as her other leg shot by me, just managing to undo it when her foot hit the ground.  Quickly I ran the zipper down and shoved them from my waist as hard as I could, but the force from her Fulda’s garter severely arrested their progress.  Luckily the impact from her next step helped them drop the rest of the way, pooling around my ankles in the midst of her magnificent gait.

 

Something stuck in my mind during Fulda’s brief trek.  Had she shrunk Eva, just a little bit, right then?  I hadn’t noticed any difference, but I knew from previous experience that for me to tell she would have absolutely no question.  Another, larger question hung in my mind: had she been keeping Eva small this whole time, having found her undeserving of being tall?  It was nonsense, and I quickly dismissed the idea as such.  After all, some people were just short, like me.

 

Fulda loudly cleared her throat.  “Everyone has a drink now, right ladies?” she began.  Alyssa and some of the earlier arrivals were probably on their second by now, as Fulda no doubt already knew.  “I think it’s time we get the party started with a little game.  You all know King’s Cup, right?”  Vague murmurs answered her, so she continued, “Don’t worry, I’ll explain as we go.”  Her voice was driving me mad: I hadn’t been this aroused since early puberty.

 

Blood rushed to my head when Fulda sat, her knees forming towers with me attached.  Reluctantly the other women sat as well, the sound of their butts crashing into the ground sounding off like gunfire.  After everyone got situated Fulda stretched out her legs, letting me feel as though I were laying down on the immense bed of her thigh.  She crossed the leg I was on over the other, and past the dark tunnel of her skirt Fulda’s legs continued for nearly a football field, terminating in the pointed tip of her high heeled shoe swinging back and forth.  Beyond the shoe I saw a pristine beer can with a circle of cards around it, and past that was Eva, flanked by Alyssa on her left and a volleyball player I couldn’t quite place on her right.

 

“Eva, if you could be so kind as to start?” Fulda offered.  Despite the risk of suffocation, I wished Fulda would just set her other leg on top of me so that I could finally just hump her to completion.  Instead I watched the petite woman across from me reach forward and grab a card between her slender fingers, then take a glance at it.

 

“I got a jack, what does that mean?” she asked timidly.

 

“Ooh, this is off to a good start.  That means we play ‘Never have I ever.’  Again, you start.”

 

Eva giggled.  “Okay, never have I ever dated someone shorter than me.”  Everyone but her groaned while she continued smiling, and it passed to Alyssa.

 

“Never have I ever played volleyball.”  Another chorus of moaning filled the room while she and Eva were the only two not on the verge of being eliminated.

 

“I’ve never worn glasses,” said the next girl, glaring at Eva, who sheepishly put down a finger.

 

“And I’ve never taken an art class.”  This time Eva and Alyssa both looked at each other while the playing field was evened.

 

“Never have I ever… had a sibling.”  That was Anni’s voice, and it was followed by strong laughter.  Everyone but her raised their cans and took a long drink, and most of them preceded it by calling Anni a bitch.

 

“Okay Alyssa, your turn.”  I gritted my teeth while the gentle blond reached into the circle and pulled out a card of her own, then flipped it over.

 

“King, huh?”

 

“Yeah, that means you get to make a rule,” Fulda explained.  “Whatever you say we have to do until the next king is pulled.  If anyone forgets it, they have to drink.”  Alyssa sat there for a moment considering it, trying to think of a good rule for this group.

 

“If you’re having trouble, my sister told me that a really common one is that there’s a little man on your can, and each time you drink you have to pluck him off, set him on the ground, drink, and put him back on safely,” suggested the woman to Fulda’s left.  The voice sounded like Vicky’s, burned into my memory by the near death experience I’d had earlier that week.  She had no idea how bad of an idea introducing that rule to this group was, especially when there was a little man less than a yard away from her.

 

“Oh, that sounds great!” Alyssa declared, her eyes lighting up.  “From now on everyone has a tiny man right where their mouth goes.  Be careful you don’t drink him along with your beer!”  She chuckled and slid the card under the tab of the beer in the middle, then sat back to pass the turn on clockwise.

 

 

 

Before the next draw Fulda decided to switch her legs, slamming the one I was resting on into the floor with a great rumble.  I hadn’t even stopped shaking before she lifted up her other leg and shifted it over, blocking out the meager amount of light I had been getting with her titanic leg.  She set it down, practically centering it over me, and smushing me between the soft skin of her inner and rear thighs.  Immediately the heat spiked inside the convection oven of her body temperature, and I had drawn in a deep breath when I saw this coming to hopefully stave off asphyxiation.

 

Fulda began explaining another rule, I think it was for threes, but I wasn’t paying much attention to her words.  Much more pressing on me was the effect her voice was having on me trapped in a reverb chamber, and all of my worries temporarily melted away.  I began thrusting upward, doing my best to rub my dick against her thigh despite the stocking being between us.  She continued to speak while I humped her thigh, which only made me more resolute.  It only took a dozen or so thrusts before I came, making a tiny wet spot on the nylon which I doubted she would even notice.

 

Having satisfied myself at last I calmed down, letting even the most pressing of my concerns wash away.  So what if I could scarcely breathe and it felt like I was about to combust?  I simply remained on my back, having been convinced earlier that even if I could move my arms, there’s no way I could move the thousands of tons of skin and muscle on top of me.  My life was in Fulda’s hands – or legs, actually – and she hadn’t killed me yet, had she?

 

Minutes passed and there was no sign of relief coming my way.  My tongue felt dry in my mouth as I became progressively more dehydrated, and my lungs began to burn from the lack of oxygen.  Another rush of vibrations shook the skin-tight cell around me, and I suddenly found it terrifying.  Fulda’s quad twitched below me, accompanied by a jolt through her hamstring above me, and suddenly all I could think about was a week ago when she had simply flexed her thighs and crushed someone in my position.  The longer I thought about it the more I wished she would just go ahead and squeeze, smashing me between her thighs – it would be better than the abject terror of being smothered, and quicker than my brain frying from her body heat.

 

Fulda’s oppressive leg slid off, freeing me from my prison.  Air rushed back into my lungs and the cool air permeated my skin, cooling me down nearly as fast as I had heated up.  I laid there panting, remembering how I had just came in her stocking, and wondered what had come over me.  “Eight!” Fulda declared, jolting me out of my shameful recollection.  “That means I get to pick a date!”

 

The view through her skirt shifted while Fulda rotated on the floor, swinging her legs around.  Various faces were featured while she moved, framed between her ankles, until they set down softly with a pale brunette between her knees, her legs cresting whatever hill they rested on so that her feet rested on the floor.  “Oh, sorry Vicky!” Fulda said, giggling.  “My legs are just so long I lose track of them sometimes.  You don’t mind if I rest them on you, do you, date?”

 

The ground fell out from beneath me, and Fulda’s legs hit the floor with a meaty thud.  “As a matter of fact, I do,” Vicky replied.  A tremendous shadow fell over the opening to my cave, and the crotch of a pair of black, skin-tight spandex pants all but blocked the entrance.  “I’d rather they rest under me.”

 

“Ooh, kin-kay,” Fulda answered, and the heat coming off her increased by several degrees.  “Just promise me you’ll be gentle, huh?”

 

“Oh, I’ll be gentle,” the titanic blond teased.  “As gentle as I want.”  I felt that this was going to get much worse before it got better for me.  A set of delicate fingers snaked beneath Fulda’s skirt, pressing against the black fabric above me.  Vicky pushed hard, and with a single great thrust my cloth overhang was torn away, exposing me to the light, as well as all the women gathered around.

 

Vicky straddled Fulda’s knees so that she loomed over me, looking down expectantly.  The leggings clung so tightly to her well-muscled legs that they were on the verge of tearing in some places, and a dark red shirt clung tightly to her flat tummy and objectively large breasts.  Her blond hair was cut so that it framed her face without obstructing her crystal clear, blue eyes.  From her expression and the rosiness of her cheeks, I guessed she saw more than she had expected.  In response, I began to scream for help.

 

“What the hell?” Vicky exclaimed.  “That’s… a tiny man in your stocking!”  Her jaw was still dropped open, as if she was having difficulty processing exactly what she was seeing.

 

“Huh?”  Fulda tried to stall for time.  “Oh, that?  No, that’s a mole.  Too much time outside, am I right?”  She grabbed at her skirt to pull it back down, but Vicky held it up, leaving me clearly exposed.

 

“No, Fulda, that’s clearly a tiny person,” Vicky rebutted.  “I can see a clear outline in your stocking, he’s screaming, and I think I even see his face peeking out.   Just what the fuck is going on here?”

 

“What’s going on here, Victoria,” Fulda began, wrenching her skirt free from Vicky’s hand and shoving it back over her thighs, “is that you’re drunk and imagining things.  The only tiny men here are the ones that Alyssa made up with her silly rule.”

 

“But I - “

 

“Honestly, Vicky, what’s your deal with tiny men?  You thought that wad of gum was a tiny man, you’re the one who brought up that rule, and you imagined one just now, and don’t think I never saw you looking at my boyfriend!  It’s like you’re obsessed with tiny men, and frankly I think it’s a little unhealthy.”  Her skirt inched up a little, exposing me again.

 

“But – “

 

“Either draw a card or go home,” Fulda demanded, “you’re ruining the party for everyone.”  Scattered agreement came from around the circle, and Vicky looked right at me.  She gave an exaggerated gulp, then leaned in and drew a card.  Fulda had bullied her into disbelieving in me.  Vicky placed her hands on Fulda’s hips and began to slide off, but a powerful hand laid against her side.  “No.  You can stay on.”

 

The rest of the game proceeded without incident, Fulda having shown what happens to people who question her.  Everyone soon forgot about the whole incident with Vicky accidentally exposing me to the world.  She occasionally glanced down at me, but I could never be sure if she was confirming I was still there to reassure her sanity or simply admiring Fulda’s thighs.  For the game’s duration she loomed over me, making me feel trapped against Fulda and somehow even smaller, until the last card was drawn and she finally dismounted.

 

Although the game may have been over, the party definitely wasn’t.  The baker’s dozen of graduates were all either thoroughly buzzed or drunk, and had some trouble getting to their feet.  Even Fulda had issues: her first few steps were uneasy, sending her tumbling into Vicky to keep from falling.  While she fell I braced for impact, expecting to be killed by her clumsiness, but merely found myself sandwiched between her thighs again for a brief time.

 

Giggling wildly, Fulda pushed herself off her friend and stood back up, freeing me from the airtight chamber.  She kicked off her heels and began walking, lurching me back and forth as she unsteadily staggered into the kitchen.  I heard the sound of a drawer being yanked open, followed by metal rustling and the drawer slamming shut again.  Fulda’s fingers dug into the stocking and seized me, roughly yanking me out of the skintight net.

 

Fulda held me to her face, and I saw a giddiness that had been absent since the first time she pretended to be a giantess for me.  “That bitch thinks she’s sho great,” she muttered, easing herself toward the center island.  She raised her other hand, and I saw that a single spoon was clutched in it.  “Jusht becaush she briefly outgrew me she thinksh she’sh hot shit.  Well, she wants an itty-bitty little man, I’ll give her one.”  With a clang Fulda set the spoon onto the marble top, basin pointed away from her.

 

“Fulda, what are you – “ I began, but she cut me off.

 

“Get ready to fly, little man,” she whispered, and set me on the spoon’s handle.  Before I could even scream she brought her fist down on the opposite side, launching me on a trajectory straight for Vicky.

Between a Giantess and a...nother Giantess by Vintovka

The force from Fulda catapulting me off the spoon carried me across the kitchen, screaming the whole way.  I collided with Vicky’s ample breast at full speed, embedding myself in a sea of red fabric.  Almost immediately her breast equalized again, forcing me back out of the fleshy cushion.  Desperately I tried to grab on but was too slow, and plummeted the considerable length of Victoria’s terrific body.

 

I landed hard on her foot, the soft skin doing little to cushion my descent from her chest.  With a moan I looked up, my view dominated by her bulging black leggings and too-tight red shirt, and watched her frantically brush an invisible stain off where I slammed into her.  A shock of straw-colored hair poked beyond the apex of her bosom, and as her incessant wiping failed to reveal anything her tremendous blue eyes moved in closer to inspect it.  Inevitably she spied me on the open plain of her foot, and her attention immediately shifted down to me.

 

Once spotted I got to my feet to dash onto the floor, but it was for naught.  Vicky lifted the foot I was on and pulled it back, the incline becoming immensely steeper until I was left clinging to the bare skin of a vertical surface.  Her toe crashed into the ground and sent me tumbling onto the hard, bare wood, dropping past the white canvas of her shoe during my descent.  She staggered backward, off-balance and intoxicated, as I splayed out atop the polished wood, thoroughly defeated by her simple movements.

 

When Vicky steadied herself she looked down at me, carefully considering the tiny body by her foot.  I could see the gears turning in her inebriated brain, trying to rectify what she was seeing with how Fulda had berated her earlier.  Minute muscle twitches throughout her body informed me that she was cycling between picking me up, moving in for a closer view, and outright stepping on me.  Through all of it I was rather unable to move, not only transfixed by the enormous woman staring down at me, but also unwilling to trigger a reflex in her mind to stomp at a scurrying insect on the floor.

 

My reluctance paid off, and Vicky’s enormous form lowered itself dramatically to perch on one knee in front of me.  Her eyes refocused, and a broad smile crossed her face.  “I knew Fulda was bullshitting me,” she whispered.  “There is a tiny man at this party.  I bet you were there in the locker room, too, huh?”  I nodded, and her self-satisfied grin only widened.  “Hold still, I gotta show you around and prove I’m not crazy.”  One of her hands rushed toward me, its palm quickly coming to encapsulate my view as her long fingers came to rest on the floor around me.

 

Her fingers did not close in to seize me, and just as soon as it landed Vicky’s hand was thrown from atop me.  Before I could orient myself a tremendous crash rang out, accompanied by a powerful quake running through the floor.  I looked and saw my would-be captor laying on the floor, hand still extended toward me with her mouth open, a mix of pain and surprise.  Next to where she had been kneeling was a pair of bare legs, capped at the top by a white, acid-washed denim skirt, and a pair of white, brass-studded ballet flats at the bottom.  Eva spun around, her shoes scraping over the wood with an incredible racket, to regard the downed Victoria.

 

“Oh, sorry!” the unwitting giantess declared, looking at the enormous woman sprawled on the ground.  “I didn’t see you there, didn’t mean to bump into you!”  Instead of being angry, the much larger woman began laughing hysterically, her gigantic mouth belting out laughs loud enough to drown out the entire rest of the party.  Vicky began writhing on the floor while she laughed, pulling her knees close to her chest to keep herself from rolling.

 

I bolted from the toppled giantess, never having been too enthusiastic about being caught by someone who considered me nothing more than a novelty.  The subtle context of the lacquered wood floor eased my passage considerably, since my shoes were able to grip the minute bubbles along the surface.  However I couldn’t shake the feeling that I was entirely exposed as I went, and made it my first priority to seek cover.

 

“He’s getting away!” Victoria managed to shout through her incessant laughter.  She quickly answered Eva’s quizzical expression with “The tiny man!  He’s running behind you, Eva!”

 

Eva clicked her tongue.  “Are you still on about that, Vic?” she asked.  “I’m starting to get worried. Fulda told you that – “

 

“No, really, look behind you!” Victoria broke in, finally managing to stifle her laughter.  “He’s on the floor, by your left heel!”  If only to humor her Eva looked over her shoulder, and her gaze firmly fell on me.  Her jaw dropped in silent shock.  “See, I told you!  There’s someone here even shorter than you!”  Eva ignored Victoria’s chiding, focusing instead on the tiny person trying to run behind her – that is, me.

 

In a flash Eva spun around, her heel grinding against the hard wood with a terrible cacophony, matched only by her feet slamming back down onto the solid surface.  The shockwaves from her feet’s impact caused me to stagger, then fall flat on my face and slide along the plank.  Her white rubber sole stopped my skid, and for a moment I laid in her gargantuan shadow, trying to muster the will to get back up.  Finally the strength came to me, and I planted my hands firmly on the vinyl exterior of her shoe.  I struggled to stand, my hands slipping on the slick surface as I pulled myself up, but was soon able to stand, albeit while leaning heavily against her.

 

“So this is what it’s like to be taller than someone,” Eva muttered, her focus unbroken as I leaned against the toe of her shoe.  “This is how Fulda feels when she stands next to me.”  Looking at her as a giantess towering over me, it was difficult to remember lightly teasing her in our English class, or how her nose scrunched up so cutely while she looked up at me.  I was in awe of her from this perspective, and for her part she seemed to be relishing this feeling.

 

“But what’s the point of being bigger than someone if you don’t bully them?” Eva wondered aloud.  Apparently being shorter than everyone else her whole life hadn’t taught her anything… or it had given her a huge axe to grind.  “Yeah, that’s right!  I’m talking to you, ya little bug!”  Eva was on the verge of shouting now, doing her best to verbally intimidate me.  “I’m so much bigger than you, and I’m so much stronger.  I can do anything I want to you, and you really can’t stop me.”  To emphasize her point Eva flicked her shoe forward, throwing me off it and sending me staggering backward to fall on my butt.

 

Eva aggressively pursued me, slamming a shoe down beside me with the force of several megatons.  Her other shoe followed up shortly after, setting down a good bit away so that her feet were a shoulder’s width apart.  Vinyl creaked when she lifted up the heel near me, and her foot jabbed into me, sending me rolling across the floor.  Before I stopped spinning her other foot swung into action, slapping me hard with the toe of her shoe so that I was sent careening off in the other direction.  She chuckled while batting me to and fro with her feet, taking great amusement from finally having someone she can push around.

 

After a couple rounds she stopped pursuing me, leaving me bruised on the ground while she reveled in her new-found role as a giantess.  Malice glinted behind her wire-frame glasses, and her thin lips spread into a grin.  Slowly she raised her nearest foot into the air and inched it forward until I was centered under the sole.  The enormous Eva wobbled on one foot before bringing her other shoe down.  It crashed down beside me with a tremendous crack, missing me by a hair.  I was thrown away from her stomp as the air rushed from beneath her sole, buffeting me away while the shockwave shook my organs.

 

Eva cackled like a madwoman, and I wasn’t sure whether she had missed on purpose or if her inebriation had saved my life.  Her expression was pure glee while she lorded over my prone body, helpless to resist her.  Between her jubilant laughter and the ringing in my ears I couldn’t hear anything else happening in the party: the totality of my existence was dominated by my once-petite classmate.  The power she had over me had rushed to her head, and she was completely intoxicated with it.

 

She lifted up her far foot, and in an instant it crossed the hundreds of feet to set down in front of me with a dull thud.  Eva’s shoe loomed over me, its pristine, unmarked sole issuing a silent threat to me that it was sure to make good on.  Gradually she began lowering her shoe toward me, and I was helpless to get out from under it.  As it drew closer I came to terms with the fact that I was about to be flattened by someone I could, less than a month ago, pick up and swing around effortlessly, and she was loving every second of it.

 

Before her shoe blocked my view entirely I saw fingers crest Eva’s shoulder as a massive hand slapped down upon it.  “Eva, hold up!” a voice shouted, and I recognized it as Vicky’s.  Her shoe was suddenly torn away from atop me, and I saw my would-be killer cradled unsteadily in arms of the much larger blond.  “Don’t step on him!  Do you think tiny men like this grow on trees?”  Eva screwed up her face while Vicky spoke.  “When do you think we’ll get to tower over someone like this again?  I think we should relish the moment before we smash him, at least.”

 

Eva sighed, but when Vicky released her she did not immediately jump to finish the job.  Instead she calmly stepped forward, taking care to stand astride me from about a foot away.  She beamed down at me while Vicky circled around, deliberately slapping her feet on the floor as she went to make herself seem even more imposing to me.  The tremors stopped when she stood directly across from Eva, with me centered between the two of them.

 

They stood there, smugly towering over me trapped between them.  I could try to dart between their legs, but I had learned by now that I could never run faster than the long leg of a giantess.  Whether it was one of Eva’s fashionable flats or the canvas wrapped around Vicky’s feet I had no doubt they would block my escape immediately, and that was the best-case scenario.  With nowhere to hide either my only option was to wait and see what these two titanesses had in store.

 

Their plan seemed to consist of simply being tall beside me, as for quite some time they looked down at me between them, the grins never leaving their faces.  Finally Eva stepped forward, shooting her foot forward and slamming it down beside me so that the tip was lined up perfectly with me.  Involuntarily I flinched before staggering backward, only to be nudged back into place by the toe of Victoria’s shoe pushing against my back.  When I was back in place she gently touched her shoe against Eva’s, forming a solid barrier with their titanic shoes.

 

When they were satisfied with their obstruction they set about setting one on my other side as well, though at least this time neither felt the need to stomp as hard as she could.  Simultaneously they drew their heels inward, and with a resounding click they sealed the enclosure around me.  I was now trapped in a long, narrow diamond formed by their feet, a woman rising like a skyscraper on either side of me.  Despite the abject fear of what was yet to come I couldn’t help but feel a bit of awe looking up at them: even from the floor it was clear that Vicky had a solid foot and a half on Eva, but with the toes of their shoes alone taller than me it hardly mattered.

 

For a bit longer they remained still, letting me consider my predicament as I was trapped by them.  Escape was impossible, I knew that much: climbing over their shoes would slow me down enough that they could simply flick me back into the center.  The longer it lasted, though, the more skewed my perspective became.  Vicky being this big began to seem natural to me, and I started to think of Eva differently.  I began to remember her looking down at me in class, at first only a couple inches taller which quickly grew to a foot, then I couldn’t remember ever being taller than her waist.

 

A curtain of golden hair fell around me and tore me away from my reverie, followed by the tight squeeze from a thumb and forefinger.  Vicky’s hand quickly compelled me upward, fast enough that blood rushed from my head and it felt as though my stomach dropped through my feet.  Over six feet later I stopped, and everything affected my body in reverse.  It felt like I was going to be sick.  A pair of baby blue eyes quickly focused on me, and I suppressed any desire I had to vomit.

 

“Aw, he’s just so cute!” Vicky proclaimed, puckering her lips at me.  She vigorously poked me with her other hand, driving the tip of her index finger into my ribs.  “If he weren’t small enough to fit in my shoe I’d definitely let him have his way with me.”  Her finger ran up and down my body, gently stroking me in her grip.  “How about a trip into my bra?  Would you like that, little guy?”

 

“Hey, no fair!” Eva protested.  “I found him, I should get to play with him!  If it weren’t for me you probably would have stepped on him without even knowing!  Besides, I’m sure he’d have a lot more fun in my panties.”

 

“Yeah, you’re right,” Vicky conceded.  “Too bad you’re too short to prove it!”  With that she launched me into the air again, barely keeping hold of me by the collar of my shirt.  It felt like someone punched me in the gut on the way up, and when her hand finally stopped I had to spend several seconds composing myself to keep from puking on Eva’s hair.  Vicky laughed at her shorter friend while I swung back and forth in her grip high above the rest of the party.

 

Being this high up was certainly a change in perspective for me – to be sure, I had never seen the top of Vicky’s head, and Eva looked almost pathetic from this point of view.  She quickly killed that notion, however, by leaping up and reaching to snatch me out of Vicky’s grip.  Her log-like fingers fell painfully short though, and I was left dangling in by Vicky’s pinched fingers.  Eva swiped at me again, not coming remotely close this time either, eliciting a round of giggles from Vicky.

 

Vicky lowered me toward Eva, close enough that I could see each individual strand of her short hair, and shook me back and forth tantalizingly.  Eva took the bait, and as her hand rose toward me Vicky quickly pulled me out of her reach, making me feel ill all over again.  “Aw, almost!” she declared, lowering her hand again.  Once more Eva jumped at the bait, the tip of her middle finger nearly batting me with horrific force, but missing me once more as Vicky tore me away from her reach.

 

A sickening tearing sound permeated my ears, and the small portion of my shirt Vicky was gripping ripped away at the apex.  I continued upward, bumping into her knuckles, before I could go no further along that path and gravity took over.  Tumbling wildly, I fell through the air toward Eva’s forehead, until I landed on it hard enough to knock my breath out.  Slowly I slid down her face, rolling past her button nose and bumping against her lips before I plummeted from her chin.

 

From there I freefell, certain I would be dashed on the floor an instant later.  Instead of cold, hard wood catching me however, I landed in the center of a warm, peach-colored plain.  I sputtered and coughed, surprised to even still be alive, and saw fingers stretching toward eternity beyond me, with a pair of straining black leggings beyond.  Much closer, I looked up the indomitable blue wall towering over me, and over her small breasts I saw Eva looking down at me, barely able to contain her excitement.

 

“Looks like he’s mine after all!” Eva declared triumphantly.  Vicky grabbed for me, not realizing that her violent swipe would have crushed me against Eva’s palm, but luckily my new captor curled her fingers around me in a protective fist.  Vicky’s fingers slapped harmlessly off the barrier around me, and a rush of movement let me know that Eva was spinning around to further keep me from her domineering friend.  Her tight grip kept me from passing out from the g-forces, but I still felt far from well while she rapidly slung me around.

 

“I think we’ve had enough fun with him now, though,” Eva said, still holding me tightly.  “And we clearly can’t share him, so...” the tone of finality in her voice did not bode well for me.  Slowly her hand dropped to the floor, landing with a dull thud that spread throughout her hand.  She opened her fingers, and I fell from the soft skin of her all-encompassing fist to land back on the cold, hard floor.  Quickly she stood back up and glared down at me, probably trying to build up tension before she finally did the deed.  “Any last words?”

 

“Hey, wait a sec,” Vicky asked, peering down at me from over Eva’s shoulder.  “Doesn’t he look familiar to you?”

 

Eva paused, her she already wrinkled from her heel lifting.  “Maybe?  A little bit?  Like, he vaguely resembles someone from my English class, but he’s so small it’s hard to tell.”

 

Vicky thought about this for a second.  “Yeah, you’re right.  Go ahead and smash him.”  Eva didn’t need to be told twice, and before Vicky had even finished speaking her foot was in motion.  She coiled her leg, bringing her foot all the way to her crotch to position it above me.  The bottom of her shoe rapidly eclipsed my view of the room, and I clenched my eyes shut.  Of all the people to crush me underfoot, Eva was the last person I expected.

 

An enormous crash sent tremors through my body, but no pain accompanied it, neither did an immediate lapse into nothingness as I became a stain beneath Eva’s sole.  “Okay, ow,” boomed a voice from high above me.  I forced my eyes open, and saw that I was trapped in the small area between a shoe’s toe and the spire of a six inch heel.  A raised number told me that these were size sixteens, and I could only think of one person who wore high heels that huge.

 

“Oh, Fulda, I am so sorry!” Eva apologized.  “I didn’t see your foot there, or I never would have – “

 

“Hey, how about instead of apologizing you move your fucking foot?” Fulda rebuked her, shoving her back into Vicky.  “You better hope nothing’s broken, too.”  She moved her foot forward, the tip of her heel barely clearing me as it passed over.  I stared up the gargantuan obelisk of Fulda’s leg as it stretched toward her black panties beneath her dress before my attention was drawn away by a deep thud beside me from her knee setting down.

 

Fulda’s fingers easily wrapped around me, almost cradling my body against her palm, and she slowly stood back to her impressive height.  “Okay, I’m going to bed,” she declared to the rest of the party.  “You all can sleep here, just make sure none of your drunk asses try to drive home, all right?”  With that she left my would-be killers behind, striding surely for the stairs with me clasped by her waist.  Apparently she’d had enough time to get reasonably sober since flinging me into Vicky with a spoon.

 

“Hey, what about your sisters?” I asked, dreading the possibility of one more challenge before getting to her room.

 

“Oh, don’t worry about them,” Fulda replied with a laugh.  “They both had two beers and passed out on the floor like an hour ago.  Did you not notice them come down?”

 

“No, I was a little preoccupied with those two,” I admitted.  “So, is the party over?”

 

“It is for us, yeah.”  Fulda opened the door to her room and kicked off her heels before pushing it shut again.  “Unless you want to go back down by yourself.  It looked like you and Eva were having a great time together.”

 

“Oh, no, I’m done for the night too.”  If I could have buried myself further inside Fulda’s hand I would have.  Fulda walked to the foot of her bed, and I heard the distinct sound of her dress unzipping.  “So, you want to…”

 

Fulda suppressed a laugh.  “Little dude, I am totally wiped right now, it’s a wonder I don’t collapse with you in my hand.”  She laid down on her stomach, covers already thrown from her mattress, and began drawing me along her side.  When I was between her butt cheeks she let me go, dropping me between the two magnificent hills before moving her hand away.

 

“If you want you can hump my butt before going to sleep,” she offered, then rested her head atop her arms.  “I’m going to crash though.  ‘night.”  There was a click, and the room went dark.  I elected to simply go to sleep too, nestled within her majestic ass.

 


A rush of movement shocked me awake, and I was promptly thrown from between Fulda’s buttocks onto her red sheets.  She finished rolling over, resting her ass atop me briefly before sitting up.  Fulda quickly spun around, planting her hands on either side of me, and looking down at me practically pinned beneath her.  I was mesmerized by her in lingerie in the early morning light, and eagerly anticipated where this was going.

 

“Okay, we need to talk,” Fulda began sternly.  Suddenly I was much less excited about this.

Gina's Gain by Vintovka

Fulda’s gaze remained cold while she glowered down at me on the mattress.  I gulped, wondering just what it was she thought we needed to talk about.  By this time I knew that was code for she needs to talk and I need to listen, and that never boded well for a relationship.  In my case, where she had all the power, I expected it to go especially poorly for me.

 

“I’m not really sure how to put this gracefully,” Fulda began.  She had never been concerned with grace or diplomacy before, being beyond reproach in the vast majority of situations.  My expectations leapt from dismal to bleak.  “You know how we were going to go to the same college and stay together after we graduated, right?”  I didn’t bother responding to her rhetorical question, and she continued anyway.  “Well, you never graduated.  Which makes you a high school dropout.  I can’t really afford to be tied down to a high school dropout in college.”

 

Unbelievable.  The only reason I had technically dropped out was because she shrank me to begin with, and she was acting as though I had just stopped going to class!  Fulda seemed to have noticed the look of disbelief on my tiny face.  “Oh, come on, this can’t be a surprise to you,” she elaborated.  “Staying together was always a dream, but not realistic.  And you’re smaller than my thumb!  What life do you really expect us to have together?  What could we even do together?”

 

“B-but I – you – “I sputtered, trying to come up with something in response and failing miserably.  I had just spent the night nestled atop her ass, as I had several times before.  As far as I could tell this was coming out of nowhere.

 

“And really, what sort of life do you expect me to have with you fawning at my ankle the whole time?” Fulda continued.  The way she barreled through this made me think that this was a prepared speech, as though she had been working on it for quite some time.  “Am I going to meet new people and say ‘Hi, I’m Fulda, and this is my bite-sized boyfriend who didn’t even finish school?’  And you know I’m going to meet guys, what am I going to say to them?  ‘Yeah, I’m flattered, but I already have a boyfriend.  He’s shorter than my big toe.’  Just doing that would put you in an incredible amount of danger, right?”

 

I opened my mouth to protest, but she was one step ahead of me.  “And I’m not going to grow you back, so don’t ask.  Everyone likes you more at this size.”  She paused, giving herself a moment to brace, and allowing me to get ready for her definitive words.  “I’m breaking up with you.”

 

Even though I had expected this from the very beginning, that did not make it any easier to deal with.  “Look, I realize that I’ve put you in a very vulnerable situation, and I’m not going to leave you to fend for yourself.”  The clinical manner in which Fulda recited this, as though it were objective fact or supposed to make me feel better, only made this weigh more heavily on me.  Just how long had she been planning this?  “I already found someone who’s agreed to look after you.  It wasn’t difficult, everyone agrees you’re adorable at this size, my friends were practically falling over each other to see who would get you.”  I wasn’t sure which was worse, being given away like a doll she no longer wanted or being lied to so blatantly.  The memory of her friends competing to see who got to crush me was only a few hours old.

 

Fulda’s hand slid in from the side, pressing into the mattress as it drew closer.  Her fingertip slid under me, and the rest of her hand swept into the expanding indentation.  When she had me in the middle of her palm her fingers closed, sealing me within her fist one more time.  Before her fingers engulfed me I scanned her face for any hint of remorse or sadness, and found naught but stone in her resolute expression.

 

The inside of her fist was dark, with only a few pinpricks of light piercing the gloom around me, much as I had become accustomed to.  I was thrown back and forth while she waved her hand around, but I was too numb to feel sick, or even a little uncomfortable.  For the foreseeable future my life was going to literally be in the hands of whomever Fulda thought was appropriate, and I could only guess at what criteria she used to decide that.  So far as I knew I had been paid for, and she was effectively delivering me to the highest bidder.

 

Clutched in Fulda’s hand, my swinging back and forth quickly settled into the familiar rhythm of her gait, and I mentally ran through the list of possible candidates.  After her shrunken weekend and confession that she always thought I was cute, Anni would be the most pleasant option – she might even take me to college with her.  Next best was Alyssa, who seemed to find the idea of being a giantess titillating but harbored no desire to kill me.  Victoria thought of me as a curiosity, and had saved me last night, but might relish playing with me a little too much.  I dreaded what life with Eva could mean, and Mary would be a death sentence.  The thought made me shudder, and I fervently hoped she wasn’t taking me to Mary.

 

I must have gotten lost in thought, since the trek seemed to last only a few seconds.  Fulda’s fingers opened, and a featureless white door stood beyond her immaculate digits.  “Hey.”  Her whisper sliced into my ears, and I turned around to see her pursed lips stretching from one end of my field of vision to the other.  “I know you cheated on me with Anni, you little piece of shit.  Couldn’t even stay faithful for six hours.  I should’ve smashed you back on the dance floor instead of letting you get back together with me.  I ought to smash you right now, you pathetic insect, but I think you’ll wish I had soon enough.”

 

There was no grin to tell me that she was joking, nor was there a light nudge to relieve me.  Fulda began lowering me to the floor, her face unusually stoic, and it suddenly hit me: she wasn’t kidding.  Fulda had decided to give me to the worst possible option, someone who could mix Mary’s ferocity, Eva’s viciousness, Vicky’s teasing, Alyssa’s curiosity, and Anni’s infatuation and arrogance.  She tilted her hand, sending me sliding down the slope of her fingers to land on the carpet in front of her big toe.  I looked up from where I came to rest and found something familiar about the door.  It clicked in my head, and I began to scream internally.

 

Fulda knocked on the door, three resounding thuds reminiscent of ascending the scaffold.  During the wait I got up and tried to bolt, but Fulda’s foot twitched forward, hitting me dead center and knocking me onto my side.  Defeated, I felt the torrent of footsteps reverberating through the floor, unable to escape my impending fate: what feeble attempt I could muster had already been defeated.

 

The huge brass doorknob turned, each minute movement of its rotation painfully obvious to my primed ears.  Slowly the door opened inward, and I desperately hoped I was wrong, or that Fulda was pulling a very deadpan prank.  Anything but the reality I was about to face.  Soon enough, however, the creaking door revealed a slender, elongated form, the top blocked by the doorframe, with what looked like a shorter, more filled out copy beside it.  A fifty percent chance; maybe I’d get lucky after all.

 

“Oh, look Jess, it’s our half-naked sister who still thinks she’s a giantess,” Gina said once the door had stopped.  “What do you want?”  This felt rehearsed, another bad sign for me.

 

“Nothing much,” Fulda replied, grinning.  “My boyfriend just walked me home, and I know you’re always so excited to see him.”

 

“Boyfriend?” Gina repeated.  “I only see you.  Do you mean to tell me that you have a boyfriend so absolutely puny that he’s fighting for attention with the carpet fibers?”

 

“That’s right, I forgot!” Fulda slapped her forehead in an exaggerated manner.  “He’s so tiny that he might as well be an insect compared to us, I just figured this would seem familiar to you.  It’s been exactly like this so many times before, you just had a bit of a growth spurt.”  She pointed directly at me, and Gina’s eyes followed.

 

“Yeah, now I see him!” Gina exclaimed.  “He’s such an insignificant little speck that you always have to point him out to me.  Honestly it’s a wonder none of us have ever crushed him like a bug by accident.  It’d be so easy, and I doubt we’d even notice!”

 

Fulda threw her head back in a boisterous laugh.  “I know!  He’s always underfoot like the pest that he is, I have to be extra cautious I don’t squish him with each step.  Did I tell you that the other day he fell into my food?  I nearly ate him, and I would have if it weren’t for his pathetic cries for help from inside my mouth!”  The sisters shared a laugh, the booming ‘ha’s reaching me with enough force to shake my innards.

 

“Oh, as to why I’m here!” Fulda declared, finally deciding to bring the farce to a close.  “I was talking with my pipsqueak the other day, and he told me something really weird, especially for someone as miniscule as him.  Apparently, he likes really tall women – like, won’t settle for under six feet – and I guess he noticed your growth spurt and started asking about you.  And you know me, honest to a fault, so I told him that you had just started and it looked like it was going to be a big one.  I wanted to leave it at that, but the twerp persisted, so I low-balled that you’d stop at about nine and a half feet.  After that I couldn’t get the shrimp to talk about anything else.  It turns out he wants to be with you now!”

 

Gina scoffed.  “Your teensy-weensy boyfriend knows I’m twelve, right?  Why isn’t he obsessed with Anni?  She’s tall… I guess.”

 

“Don’t worry, we talked about that.  He doesn’t want to do anything, he just wants to feel extra itty-bitty next to you; he’s a freak who’s into giant ladies, not a monster.  His exact words were, ‘The taller the better, I want a woman to really tower over me, and the more I feel like a bug the better,’ or something like that.  He’s also really excited that you’re still growing, he said it’d feel like he’s shrinking?  Apparently that’s a perk.”

 

“Well, if the itsy-bitsy little guy wants me to make him feel like a tiny little insect barely worthy of my attention, I can certainly help him with that.”  Gina’s smile was all teeth while she regarded me on the floor.  “When do you want him back?”

 

Fulda acted like she was pondering the question.  “You know, we talked about that, and we decided it’s best if we break up now.  If he wants to feel like an ever-diminishing mite until he’s little more than a speck to you, I don’t want to stand in his way.  I truly hope he’s happy feeling like an itsy-bitsy, tiny, puny, miniscule bug that shrinks until you need a magnifying glass to see him.  Just keep in mind you’re not likely to find someone so willing to feel small, who actually wants to shrink, that he’ll specifically request it, okay?”

 

I was in disbelief.  Not a single word Fulda said was true, and there was nothing I could do to speak up.  Their ears were so far above me that there’s no way they could hear me, and their powerful voices would drown mine out with so much as a sigh.  All I could do was look up from the middle of the trio of titanesses, Gina’s and Jess’s stark white socks forming a strong contrast to the flesh-toned stockings Fulda still wore from the previous night.  Each of them looked down at me, the unbroken stare of their blue eyes making me feel unusually small self-conscious.  Jessica’s preference to watch me in silence while the other two acted out their planned banter particularly made me feel uneasy, as though she were simply waiting for the perfect time to strike.

 

Gina finally broke the silence.  “If that’s what you two want, sure.”  Quicker than I could believe she squatted down, her knees almost bumping into Fulda’s shins, and peered over her thighs at me.  She set her hand on the carpet, fingers poised like pincers to pluck me up, but hesitated momentarily.  “Um, do you mind if I call him my boyfriend?”

 

Fulda chuckled, a deep belly laugh that ran through my spine.  “Sure, I guess.  He’s yours, so you can call him whatever you want.  He likes to be reminded how small he is, so be sure to work that in pretty often too.”

 

The fingers clamped against my sides, and Gina effortlessly hoisted me up with her mammoth hand.  She held me in front of her face, carefully inspecting me with one tremendous eye.  In doing so she flipped me every which way, turning me upside down and around, as if she hadn’t been eyeing me carefully for months.  “So, that whole thing we just did, he liked that?” she asked.

 

“Huh.  Yeah, I guess so,” Fulda replied.  She stayed there a few more moments while Gina continued looking me over.  “I’m going to bring his house over real quick, I’m sure you two will get along great.  And if he gets rambunctious don’t hesitate to lay down the law, I think he likes that, too.”  With those last few lies she departed, leaving me at the mercy of her sisters.

 

Gina stood, sliding backwards to avoid hitting her head on the doorframe.  She eyed me hungrily, still absorbing everything Fulda had just told her, whether it was true or not.  “So that’s why you’re so small!” she boomed, blowing my hair back with her voice.  “It turns out you just really like it.  And I know you want to be smaller, but we’ll get to that.  For now I want you to understand how tiny you are to me normally.”  The only saving grace of this whole thing was that Fulda had for the moment convinced her to let me live, and I suspect that would soon prove to be a curse that extended my nightmare.

 

Fulda quickly returned just as she had promised.  In her left hand she carried the house I had spent so much time in, gripping it solidly by the roof with her fingers creeping down the walls.  Seeing how easily she held my entire house reinforced how small I was, and presumably how small I was going to be until Gina got bored and crushed me.  She set it down on Gina’s desk and briefly explained how it worked.  “He really likes it when I pull the roof off and look down into it,” she concluded, yet another… well I actually did find that pretty hot.  Then Fulda left again, closing the door behind her.

 

“That’s a pretty neat house you have there, tiny.  It’s perfectly sized for a bug like you, and you can never hide from me in it.”  Gina turned and started walking away from it.  “But you’re not going home just yet, I want to have some fun with my new boy toy.”  She winked and lowered me to the floor, setting me down in front of her.  While she squared up with me, placing her hands on her hips and staring down at me with a smirk like the giantess she was, my blood went cold.  Her foot lifted and slowly approached, quickly bringing me under its shadow.

 

My nightmare had just begun.

BONUS - Fulda's Wrath by Vintovka
Author's Notes:

This is where the alternate endings start.  These are bonus chapters that didn't fit with how I thought it should end, but are other ways it could have gone.  If you have any requests for endings, characters from the story to use, other parts you thought the story should have ended, or all three, send me a message.  I have several ideas myself, but am open to requests.  Think of it as commissioning a short story at no cost.

I wondered what we could possibly need to talk about.  Everything had been going great as far as I could tell.  Fulda had rarely been more affectionate toward me than she had in the past couple weeks, and seemed happy to spend time with me when she was home.  For my part I couldn’t get enough of her, and was excited to be with her at college.  Her insistence on sharing me with her friends seemed odd, but they had always been a tight-knit group and I didn’t think too much of it.

 

“We’ve been together almost seven months, right?” she began.  I nodded: prom had been just after our six month anniversary.  “And in that time, do you think I ever cheated on you?”  Slowly I shook my head in response, sending this was about to go very badly for me.  “How many chances do you think I had, starting from day one?”  I began to think about it, but her stern voice broke in quickly with, “Lots.  We both know I’m fucking hot.  So why is it that, first chance you got, you blew my best friend?”

 

Fulda sat up, causing me to bounce a bit on the newly relieved mattress.  She turned over and swung her legs over the side, placing them firmly on the floor.  Vibrations from her weight sent shocks through the springs while I sputtered to find an answer.  Try as I might I could not make words come out, only incomprehensible sounds while she slipped on a white tank top.  While I continued to babble she stood up, towering over me prone on her bed, and pulled on a pair of black shorts, rolled at the bottom to be excessively short.

 

“Neither of us were thinking clearly,” I finally blurted out.  “She didn’t take being shrunk well at all, we both almost died the night before, we were feeling vulnerable, and it just happened.  If I could go back and do it over again, I’d certainly make different choices.”

 

Fulda slammed her butt back onto the bed, shaking me back into stunned silence.  “And why is that?  Because you got caught, right?”  She bent over and reached for something on the ground, but I could still hear her powerful voice clearly.  “The day I spent with tiny Anni was very illuminating for me.  Not only did she tell me what you did, but that you initiated it, and all she had to do was say she thought you were cute and put some doubts in your head.  Honestly, I can’t say I blame you; she’s gorgeous.  But you keep lying about it, and worst of all, you didn’t even apologize.  You only ever think about yourself.”

 

Two loud rubber thuds rang out, and she stood from the foot of the bed again.  Fulda turned around and easily spotted me, my torn white shirt sticking out like a sore thumb against the red sheets.  She reached a hand down for me, and I was too terrified to even move out of the way.  To my surprise though she didn’t swat me.  Instead, her hand slid beneath and scooped me up, carrying me to her face.  By now her expression had softened a little, and she even had a small grin.

 

“But like I said, I don’t blame you.  I’m even willing to forgive you for it, if you hold up your end of the bargain.”

 

“Please, Fulda, I’ll do anything!” I begged.

 

“I know you will.”  Her smirk spread into a full, toothy grin, and the morning light glinting off her teeth made me shield my eyes.  “You had your fun, now I want to have mine.  We’re going to play Realm of the Titaness again, only this time I’m not going to hold back.  She said your whole thing lasted about fifteen minutes, so if you can make it that long I’ll forget the whole thing.  If not, then I’ll say we’re even.”

 

Was she really going to kill me over a moment of weakness?  I realized that it was a lousy thing to do, but this seemed excessive.  With how much power she had there were so many other tools in her repertoire that she could use to get back at me beyond such brute force.  Maybe this was another threat, and she was playing with me again to remind me of what she can do?  It was a risky assumption to bet my life on though, and I’d seen her do some heinous things to other people in a rage.

 

While I had been lost in thought Fulda was lowering me to the ground, and being roughly dumped out of her palm brought me screeching back to reality.  By the time I righted myself she had stood back up, looming over me like only she could.  With her feet spread and hands resting just above the tops of the stockings she still wore, she cut an imposing figure.  I looked up from the well-worn Converse to her face, and saw the familiar grin she had when drunk with power.  “You’ve stumbled into the wrong titaness’s lair, you puny worm,” she boomed.  “I’ve killed hundreds of your kind, you are nothing to me.  Prepare to become a stain under my sole.”

 

Fulda’s exposition ended, and I began to run.  Her awesome feet stood between me and the underside of the bed, ruling out the idea of holing up in there for the duration.  Getting to my house would mean running by the rounded tip of her shoe, and I would be far from safe in there anyway.  That left the door out of her room, the longest path, as the only viable exit.  With my life on the line, I had to try.

 

I blazed a trail for the closed door, moving as fast as I could.  The soft carpet did not make it easy, and I found myself having to hop over the strands of fiber like they were hurdles.  With each step my feet sank into the carpet, threatening to entangle me if I stopped moving.  Several times I tripped when a frayed strand caught my ankle, but all the same I felt I was making good progress.

 

The ground rumbled, and I looked over my shoulder to see the heel of her shoe against the ground, sole stretched as high as it could go.  Fulda rapidly swung her shoe down, crashing it against the floor with an enormous tremor.  I stumbled and fell face-first onto the soft ground, where it quickly dragged me to a stop.  Fulda’s shoe had stopped just short of me, and her leg was far from fully extended.  This may just be her messing with me again after all.

 

While I hoped this was just her idea of playing rough, I had to plan for the worst, so I quickly scrambled back to my feet.  I resumed my course, taking the most direct route since there was nowhere to hide anymore: Fulda had a habit of keeping her room immaculately clean.  Less than a minute passed before a shadow passed over me, and I braced for impact.

 

An enormous black and white wall slammed into the ground before me, turning my knees to jelly.  I ran into the black canvas, leaning heavily on it to keep from falling at the base of her obelisk-like leg.  Thinking quickly, I pushed off and ran along the inside of her shoe, stepping on the rubber as much as possible to quicken my pace.  Soon I was at the end of the shoe, and with a bounding leap I launched myself from the white rubber.

 

With the extra elevation I covered what seemed like a significant distance, then used that momentum to hurry along just above the carpet level.  Unfortunately, while I may have been moving faster than usual, there was no way I could outpace Fulda.  Even at normal size she dominated me at every sport we played thanks to her significant physical advantages, and racing was no different.  Now that her legs were hundreds of feet long compared to me, I had no chance of outpacing her.  My only hope was slipping under the door.

 

Fulda must have come to the same conclusion, and was doing her best to block my path.  Her shoe set down directly center in front of me, nearly causing me to slam into it with my forehead.  Luckily I was able to adjust in time, and scaled the rubber wall to get to the canvas above.  I darted across faded black floor just below her shoelaces, sliding off the side to another bit of deceptive safety to continue my escape.

 

A thought occurred, and no matter how much I tried to focus on my self-preservation I could not shake it.  Each time her shoe had barely missed me, Fulda was more than capable of overtaking me with it.  Her coordination was near-perfect, and if she wanted to hit something she rarely missed if it was in range, which I clearly had been.  Either she was indeed playing a role and doing a great job of selling it, or she was herding me for her own amusement.

 

“Are you getting tired, little bug?” Fulda bellowed.  “You must be.  No one as pathetic as you can run from me forever.”  She had a point.  My breathing was beginning to get labored, and my legs were aching from the effort of having to jump through the carpet.  On the other hand, she had barely moved; the only thing being strained for her was her patience.  Still, what I lacked in ability was being compensated for by the adrenaline pumping through my veins.

 

Another taunting foot set down in my path with a deep thud, making the floor quake from its impact.  I stumbled again, but this time was unable to recover before running into the cold rubber around the bottom of her shoe.  A grinding racket filled the air behind me, and I looked back to see her shoe dragging across the ground toward me.  I stood in a narrowing canyon where I would soon be crushed as though it were a trash compactor, and made a snap decision.  With a firm push I left the side of her shoe behind and ran toward her toes, legs burning as they churned through the carpet.

 

Rubber thudded against rubber behind me right when I cleared her instep, another brush with death.  The slit under her door was now only a few seconds away: if she wanted to crush me, she would have to compensate for its proximity.  Sensing her frustration, I summoned one more surge of energy and sprinted the rest of the way, diving for the opening as I approached.

 

I landed hard, and my heart sank before I could even begin crawling through the gap.  The massive door across the hall swung open, and two enormous feet, the socks covering them stretched near the point of tearing, stepped through the doorway.  There was no doubt in my mind that was Gina coming out of her room for some reason I could only guess at.  In the well-lit hall she would easily spot me and it would be game over.  With Gina I had no doubt she would smash me without a second though, or give me back to her sister – or, worst of all, take me for herself.

 

Two loud thuds sounded when she set her shoes on either side of me, and I flipped myself over to face the music.  Fulda stood towering, practically on top of me, blocking out the illumination from her room’s light bulb.  Despite the shadows I could see her smug grin.  “Nowhere left to run.  End of the line, pest,” she declared, and raised her left foot.  She set it down, letting her worn sole hang over me.  “Nine minutes.  Better than I expected, but a pipsqueak like you is no match for a mighty giantess.”  Her taunting finished, she began slowly lowering the sole onto me.

 

Fulda probably expected me to accept my fate, but I had no intention of being so accommodating.  While her shoe gradually pressed down I forced myself back to my feet for one last shot.  Using my size to my advantage for once I ran out from under her approaching shoe and hopped on the one beside it, clambering up the white rubber over the toe and running for the shoelaces.  I quickly bear crawled over the tattered strings and up the faded black tongue to reach her ankle, and grabbed onto the skin-tone nylon at the base of the colossus.

 

Her other shoe hit the ground hard, purging all doubt in my mind: she was legitimately trying to crush me.  To avoid getting sucked into her shoe I climbed a little up her ankle, just enough to clear the rounded nub on the inside of her leg.  I looked up the monolithic limb, feeling the awe of her titanic body, and noticed something fortuitous: there was no way she could see me over her massive chest.

 

Thinking the job finished, Fulda turned to walk back to her bed.  As she spun on her heel the stocking I clung to came unsealed from her skin, sending me swinging with the momentum.  Unable to stop myself I banged into her soft skin before the nylon snapped back to form.  She stopped mid-step, leaving me clinging to the stocking for dear life.  “What in the…” she muttered, and I knew the jig was up.

 

Fulda bent forward just enough to peer over her ample bosom and spotted me immediately.  “You’re a resourceful little shit!” she said.  “But as always you played right into my hands.  You’re lucky I have such nice legs, since they’ll be the last thing you see.”  She began doubling over, and I quickly scampered to the other side, using her stocking as a rope wall.

 

I made it around to her Achilles heel before she reached my level, and I pressed myself into it as hard as I could.  Her blue eyes scanned around her ankles for me, but came up empty.  “Come out, come out, wherever you are,” Fulda called in a sing-song voice.  “If you make this easy for me, I’ll make it quick.”  Under no circumstances was I going to give up that easily, and stayed perfectly still, clinging against her ankle.

 

After several seconds she sighed loudly, her hot breath rushing around her leg and buffeting me with a gentle breeze.  “I know you’re on my ankle, if you don’t come out I’m just going to come for you.  Stop delaying the inevitable.”  I knew Fulda was more than capable of reaching me here, but this was my personal act of defiance.  If she wanted to get me, she’d have to work for it.

 

Fingertips crested the curve of her leg and I exploded into action.  Kicking and grabbing for all I was worth I began scaling Fulda’s calf.  I clenched my eyes shut while I ascended, knowing only that I needed to keep grabbing handfuls of nylon and forcing myself upward.  A resounding crack rang out below me where her hand slapped against her ankle, just missing me again.  Vibrations ran up her muscle, shaking me as I tried to hold my grip, but unable to deter me.

 

Feeling a glimmer of hope I continued upward, moving like a maniac.  All the work Fulda put into her legs paid off, and the firm tissue was much easier to climb than expected.  Despite the inverse cliff face I made decent progress, and sensed I would be at her knee before long.  Fulda sighed again.  “Fine, have it your way,” she announced, and stood back up, the curtain of red hair lifting from the other side.

 

Fulda lifted the leg I was hanging from into the air, her flexible joints allowing it to get rather far up.  I saw her thigh approaching and, fearful of getting squished between it and her calf, pressed myself as far into the muscle as I could.  With a rush her leg shot downward again, making my stomach leap to my throat from the lightning-fast descent.  Her foot crashed into the floor with a crack of thunder, and I lost my grip.  Both of my feet slid out from the nylon mesh, and one of my hands lost its grip.  I was left dangling by a couple fingers.

 

She rectified the situation almost immediately.  Fulda lifted her foot again, making me flop against her leg, before stomping it back onto the ground.  I lost what was left of my grip and tumbled to the floor, landing on my back.  Before I could stand up again she stepped away, denying me another attempt to hide from her, and turned around.

 

I looked up at her while she assumed her favorite intimidating pose, sporting a smirk while she mocked me.  “So, you finally got to climb me.  Was it everything you dreamed of?”  All I could respond with was a quiet gurgle and a moan, finally accepting my defeat.  It’s not like she would be able to hear me anyway, or care about what I said.

 

In a flash her shoe was above me again, heel resting gently on the floor.  The diamond pattern was faintly visible in the brown rubber, most of it having been rubbed away some time ago.  She slowly lowered it onto me, letting the fear build up, but I no longer had the ability to run.  My lungs burned and each gasping breath was tainted with old rubber, and my legs sent shocks of pain up my body when I tried to move them.  This was it.

 

Her sole set down atop me, pinning me between it and the carpet.  I feebly pushed against it, but it was no use.  Even full-sized it had taken me some effort to move her legs from atop me, and I was far too weak now.  “Just as well, I was getting bored of you anyway,” Fulda stated, her booming voice resonating in the tiny cavern I was trapped in.  “We’re through.”  With a little effort she pressed her foot down.  I felt my bones compress and bend, and tried to scream though I couldn’t open my mouth.  A pain I had never imagined wracked my body, and all my bones snapped almost simultaneously.  There was a brief flash of agony when Fulda crushed me, then nothing.

 


Fulda heard the familiar crunch of a tiny person being crushed beneath her tremendous shoe.  Her pupils dilated and she gasped, then raised her heel to apply even more pressure.  She rotated her shoe back and forth, grinding her now ex-boyfriend into an unrecognizable mush.  It had been so long that she had almost forgotten how exhilarating it was to squash someone.

 

Her excitement for the morning over, she went back and laid down on top of her covers.  Fulda kicked off her shoes and pulled out her phone, then used her feet to angle the sole toward her.  She snapped a quick picture of the quarter-sized stain, grinning at the recent memory.  As she opened the group chat with her friends she couldn’t help but think about how the whole summer was hers now, and how many boys had been dying to get with her.  Without a doubt in her mind, she would make that literal.

 

BONUS - Coup d'etat by Vintovka

Fulda loomed over me in silence for a bit, trying to find the right words.  Out of the two of us she was always the one taking action while I ended up having to use my words.  Her enormous blue eyes darted around in thought, and she pressed her lips together while considering how to move forward. 

 

“We’ve been together for a while now,” Fulda finally said, doing her best to make her booming voice gentle, “and I’ve been thinking about us.  About our future together.”  Nothing she said yet had made me feel any better: this could still go either way.  “You know I’m going off to college soon, and I really like you.  You’ve been such a great sport about this whole inch-tall thing, too.  I’ve finally decided that, when I go, I want – “

 

A loud knock on the door interrupted her.  Fulda turned to look at the door angrily, then turned her attention back to me.  “When I move out, I’m going to –“ The knock came again, louder and more insistent.  She rolled her eyes.  “Worst fucking time.  Don’t go anywhere, I’ll be right back.”  Reluctantly she slid backward off the bed, fixing me with a gentle gaze as she moved to the door.  After a quick smile she cracked the door open and peeked through.  “What do you want?  I’m busy.”

 

“Fulda, can I come in for a minute?”  Gina asked through the door.  “I really need to talk to you about something.”  Fulda sighed and gave me a helpless look.

 

“Yeah, sure,” Fulda answered, opening the door all the way before taking a few steps back.  Gina crossed the threshold, stooping nearly in half to avoid hitting her head on the frame.  She was more dressed than I would expect for a lazy Saturday at home, with black stockings over her gangly legs and a pair of charcoal shorts with the bottoms rolled.  A black shirt with sleeves down to her elbows was stretched tight around her as a consequence of her immense height, and I noticed she had even taken the time to braid her hair.  Something didn’t add up.

 

“What’s going on?” Fulda asked when Gina had finally gotten settled in the room.  It was weird seeing her crane her neck back so far to look at someone when talking to them, but Gina barely fit in the room anymore without having to bend over. 

 

“It’s just, I’ve been thinking about something since I outgrew you,” Gina began.  Though she was technically correct, I felt she was taking some liberties with the truth.  “Up until now you were like a giantess to me, always towering over me and Jess.  But now I’m the giantess here, and I wonder, how do you feel being dwarfed by your kid sister?”

 

Fulda rolled her eyes.  “Gina, we all knew you’d be the tallest for a while, it really doesn’t bother me,” she replied.  “My best friend’s like a foot taller than me and I’ve never had a problem with it.”

 

“You’re just so small to me now, it’s like you’re practically a child,” Gina continued, completely ignoring Fulda’s answer.  “Do you ever think that maybe I didn’t grow at all, and you’re just shrinking?”  She was definitely up to something.

 

“Gina, that’s a silly question, of course not.  I’m still taller than everyone but you and Anni, everyone else would have to be shrinking too.”

 

“Does it bother you that, one day, you’ll shrink so much I’ll be able to keep you in a jar by my bed?”  Gina smirked, and grew slightly.  Wait, if she had grown at all her head would have banged into the ceiling.  She was shrinking Fulda!  “That someday you’ll be as pathetic to me as your tiny boyfriend is?  Are you afraid of the day you look up at me from the floor, screaming for my attention, and I can’t even hear you?  Will you plead for me not to crush you after I’ve trapped you under my foot, entirely by accident?”

 

“Gina, stop it,” Fulda demanded.  “This isn’t funny, you’re seriously abusing your power.”  She was just a bit shorter than Gina’s legs now, and her rapid shrinking showed no signs of stopping.

 

“Look, I get it, you’re in denial,” Gina taunted.  “You probably never imagined that you would be like an insect to me, scurrying around on the floor, trying to hide from your sisters.  And I know what it’s like to be the shortest member of the family, so I can relate to how you feel.  I wasn’t small enough to fit inside your shoe though, so you’re on your own with that.”

 

By now Fulda was down to Gina’s knees, and none too pleased with it.  “This is bullshit and you know it!” she protested, desperation edging into her voice.  “You grow me back right now or there’ll be hell to pay!”

 

Gina chuckled at her sister’s pleas.  “But I’m not doing anything!  You’re just so incredibly small beside me, and I keep growing, that it seems like you’re getting smaller!  There’s nothing I can do about it, you’re just so small naturally that everyone seems enormous to you.”  Fulda passed her ankles, and her protests had become little more than furious shouting.  “Really, I think you’re just jealous.”

 

I peered over the edge of the bed and saw Fulda standing in front of Gina, not even tall enough to crest her big toe now.  It took a bit of effort to find her, and I realized that’s how other people saw me, too.  Nothing more than a puny, roughly human-like body on the ground, almost invisible to the eyes of someone who didn’t explicitly know they were there.

 

Gina knelt down, and with one swift movement of her hand Fulda had disappeared.  The overgrown girl whispered into her cupped palm, and a moment later her eyes darted to the bed.  In two bounding steps she was practically on top of me, looking down with her smug smile.  “And what’s this?  My speck of a sister’s tiny boyfriend trying to hide from me?  Well that won’t do at all.”  Her hand darted down, and the next thing I knew I was surrounded by darkness and subjected to intense g-forces.

 

Two pinpricks of light appeared, and I felt myself in a freefall.  I landed on one of the creases of Gina’s soft palm, then her ensnaring hand shot away, leaving me unobstructed.  Gina sharply cupped her hand and I was sent stumbling toward the center, where I collided with Fulda.  The two of us collapsed in the middle with me on the bottom, and I winced under her still substantial weight.

 

Slowly she stood, freeing me from beneath her substantial mass, then offered a hand to me.  I took it, and before my fingers could even fully intertwine with her much longer digits she pulled me to my feet.  Though she had been shrunk Fulda still towered over me, the top of my head barely reaching the bottom of her breasts.  She grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me into her, slamming my face into her flat, toned tummy.  Her grip strengthened and she held me tight against her, probably trying to find some comfort now that her world had been flipped upside down.  My hands almost involuntarily clapped against her lower back and butt, showing her that I was still here for her even now.

 

We held each other tightly while Gina walked back to her room, keeping each other standing through the constant swaying and rough shocks.  There was no need to say anything, we both knew how scared the other was.  Fulda had seen first-hand how Gina had dominated us in that cage, and I knew that Gina had little to no regard for the lives of those smaller than her.  Trapped in her palm, we both knew that we were at Gina’s mercy now.

 

A door slammed shut, sealing us into Gina’s realm.  Rapidly she dropped us to the ground then tilted her hand, roughly spilling us onto the carpet before standing back to her monstrous height.  Gina beamed down at us struggling to stand back up, her smug grin dozens of feet wide.  “Hey Jess, come here!” she implored, managing to tear her shining eyes away from us for a moment.  “I managed to find our tiny sister!”

 

A series of thuds shook the ground, making it even harder for us to get back to our feet, and the other titaness appeared opposite Gina.  She knelt on the floor and looked us over, then ran a hand through her dark blond hair.  “Oh wow, that’s really her!” Jess exclaimed.  “I always thought she was just something our parents made up.  I mean, how could we possibly have a sister who’s barely an inch tall?”

 

Gina stifled a laugh.  “I know!  We’re both so tall, and yet our oldest sister is like a bug compared to us!  It really doesn’t make any sense.”  She squatted down and leaned forward, letting her straw-colored braid fall over her shoulder.  “Fulda, we’re both tall and still growing, while you could disappear underfoot without a second thought.  We’re supposed to be related, so… why are you so smallllll?”  Her voice raised sharply at the end, emphasizing her vocal fry in the same manner she had done to me many times before.

 

Fulda looked positively incensed.  “Because you shrank me, that’s why!” she shouted at her sisters looming over us.  Now that she wasn’t thousands of times my size her voice sounded completely normal to me.  No longer did her words resonate in my ears and cause my insides to vibrate.  “And if I’d known you were going to be such a spoiled brat afterwards I never would have given you that extra height to begin!”

 

“You really shouldn’t blame others for your own shortcomings, Fulda,” Gina chided.  “It’s very small-minded of you.”  She stood back up to her terrifying height and considered the two of us once more.  “You need to learn how to talk to your betters.”  With that her foot shot forward, precisely bowling over Fulda while missing me.  When her foot set down Fulda was beneath the instep, the tips of her fingers barely poking out from beneath the mammoth foot atop her.

 

I rushed forward and jammed my fingers beneath Gina’s foot, trying my best to lift it off Fulda.  “Let her go!” I shouted as I vainly tugged against the pitch black nylon.  Even though my fingers slipped against it I knew I had no chance of moving such a massive object, but I knew I had to try.

 

“Oh hey, that’s this?” Jessica exclaimed, and I felt her fingers pinch around my body.  She tore me away from Gina’s foot with a force I could never have hoped to resist and held me in front of her.  Jess held me in front of her, carefully considering me with her dull blue eyes, and gave a quick squeeze that made me yelp in pain.  “Did our itty-bitty sister manage to get a boyfriend?”

 

“Oh, is that what that is?” Gina asked, keeping Fulda solidly pinned by her foot.  “I thought it was some little speck of dust clinging to our sister that she couldn’t get off.  Are you sure it’s a person and not like a flea or something?”

 

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure,” Jess replied.  “I think it was trying to crawl under your foot to be with Fulda, I had to pull it back for its own safety.”

 

“Oh, I forgot she was under there!”  Gina lifted her foot, revealing a very distraught Fulda who began gasping for breath.  She quickly laid down, propping herself up on her arms above her sister.  “You’re very lucky I didn’t smash you, so I’d appreciate it if you paid me back right now.”  Her head dropped until her nose hit Fulda’s stomach, making her curl up from the impact.  “Tell me why you’re so small!”

 

“B- because I am?” Fulda asked, unsure what this titanic tyrant even wanted to hear.

 

“You can do better.”  Gina sported a mischievous grin when she looked up at me in Jess’s hand.  “Maybe you need something else to motivate you.  Jess, give me he boyfriend.”  Without protest Jess handed me over, placing me directly in the center of Gina’s palm.  She held me in front of her face, close enough to touch her raw, pink lips.  “I’m going to ask you one more time, Fulda: Why are you so small?”  The gust of wind from her voice knocked me down, and flecks of spittle wetted my entire front.

 

As soon as she finished the question Gina parted her lips, and with a quick jerk tossed me through the gap.  I hit her tongue hard, then slid down the slimy appendage to land among her frenulum.  She closed her lips, casting me back into darkness before bringing her tongue back down.  Vainly I pushed against it, but even this was too heavy, and its incredible sponginess did little to help my chances. 

 

My skin burned from being submerged in saliva, but I had nothing with which to scream.  The tip of her tongue wedged under me and lifted me up, then flicked me so I was back on its center.  A gust of hot air buffeted me while light poured into her mouth in starts, though I was held firmly in place by her saliva.  I’d never heard someone speak from inside their own mouth before so I had no idea what she said, and I hoped to never have enough experience to learn.  Once her lips stopped moving though she slammed me against the roof of her mouth, causing my limbs to splay out, stuck between her soft tongue and hard palate.  Gina began tilting her head back, and when the tongue disengaged I already imagined myself sliding down her gullet.

 

I was very surprised when her tongue coiled backward and a burst of air threw me out between her lips again.  Before I could scream I landed hard in her palm, a small pool of saliva around me.  Gina quickly lowered me into her lap, where she dried my front off with a few quick dabs with the tail of her shirt.  It was still damp, but I was too afraid to ask her to do a more thorough job.

 

“See how easy that was?” Gina asked.  “You’re small because you deserve to be!  If you weren’t you would have grown up big and tall, like your sisters.  Instead you never grew past the size of a gnat, and you’re lucky I don’t swat you like one.”  She leaned forward, and her other hand soon deposited Fulda beside me.

 

Gina stood, tossing the two of us side to side in her palm.  I could see Fulda considering a jump over the side, so I put a comforting hand on her shoulder.  “Hey.  I love you,” I said.  “Please don’t.”  That seemed to be enough to dissuade her, and she instead fell back against me.

 

After just a few steps of her massive stride Gina had brought us over to her desk.  Unceremoniously she dropped us onto the hard wood, causing us to slide along the varnished surface until we bumped into each other.  We were still entirely in Gina’s shadow while she stood triumphantly over us, watching us squirm beneath her.

 

“I just can’t get over how small you are!” Gina declared.  “Why, I feel like I could just…”  She raised a hand, spreading her fingers out as wide as possible, and slammed it onto the desk.  Fulda screamed while her palm raced toward us, and I held myself tightly against her.  The table shuddered with tremendous force as Gina’s hand slapped against it, near enough that we could feel the heat coming off her skin.  Over the cacophonous crash we heard her laugh, then she withdrew her hand.

 

“No, I’m not going to break my new toys just yet.”  Gina leaned in close enough that we couldn’t see anything beyond her face.  Her clear blue eyes looked as though they were about to devour us, and she twisted her braid around a finger.  “Just remember that I can, and I’m watching you.”  Then the stood and walked away, leaving me to console a weeping Fulda.

BONUS - No Ifs, Ands, or Butts by Vintovka

Fulda cracked her signature smirk, and my concerns washed away.  She had never been that great at acting mad at me when she wasn’t, it simply didn’t seem to be her thing.  “I couldn’t help but notice that my butt went tragically unhumped last night,” she began, trying to keep a stern tone.  “Can you tell me why that is?  Have you fallen out of love with my ass, tiny?”  Her vain attempts to sound serious only made her questions that much funnier.

 

“It’s not that I don’t appreciate it,” I replied, “if anything, it’s the opposite.  But we get so little time together these days I just wanted to spend some quality time with it for once.  Maybe if I got to hang out with it more we could get right to business instead of having to spend time catching up like that.”

 

Fulda’s eyes lit up.  “I didn’t know you thought you were drifting from my derriere!” she exclaimed loudly enough to make each of my teeth chatter.  “If you want to reacquaint yourself with my ass I can give you the day, would you like that?”  I nodded vigorously.  She raised up until she was kneeling on the bed, then began to slide her legs off the mattress.

 

“Okay, it’s very important that you don’t move,” Fulda warned, wagging a finger at me.  “You might end up getting more of my butt than you bargained for if you do.”  Slowly she turned around so that her perfect, heart-shaped butt was towering over me, her flawless, black lace panties pushed a little further into the crack than they should be.

 

She placed her hands on her covers, pressing down into the giving mattress, and began lowering herself onto the bed.  Fulda’s ass descended toward me at a painfully slow rate that couldn’t have been more than a few inches a second.  While her magnificent butt lowered it eclipsed more and more of my view until there was nothing I could see but her ridiculously huge rear bearing closer.  Her panties strained to contain the bulging butt inside them, and every stitch of lace was formed to the contour of the mass it struggled to contain.

 

When her ass was mere seconds from smushing me beneath it Fulda suddenly stopped and let it hang there.  I tried to take in the entirety of the perfect posterior hovering above me, and from the contemplation found myself feeling terribly small at only a fraction of the size of her rump.  Unaware of the process of realization going through my head, Fulda began playfully wagging her butt back and forth.  Each of its subtle movements made the stitching of her panties creak as though it was going to break, but stopped short of being torn asunder.  Several times she tapped me gently by swiping my body with a buttock, but without setting down her bottom continued on its merry way.

 

Eventually Fulda had her fill of this and centered me beneath her crack again.  She raised her rear a little, but before I could wave goodbye she brought it crashing down onto me.  Fulda’s butt landed on the bed with the force of a meteorite, pressing down atop me hard enough that I felt my body compressed between it and the mattress following the rush of air displaced by her derriere.  Fortunately her tail was so well-toned that it didn’t expand too much, and I found myself perfectly between her cheeks.  If I had been even a quarter of an inch in either direction there is no doubt I would have been smashed the instant her great weight set down on the bed.

 

Not satisfied merely trapping me with its totality, Fulda began grinding her butt back and forth and pressing it even harder into the mattress.  As her weight increased I felt my bones begin to strain.  I rolled along with her movements, finding myself shoved left and right while an enormous weight shifted above me.  I tried to breathe, but Fulda’s behemoth butt wouldn’t let my lungs expand, not that there was any air down here to begin with.  Panic whispered in the back of my mind, and I faced the real possibility of being smothered by Fulda’s seat.

 

Finally the crushing weight relented when Fulda eased off me a little bit.  Breathing was still a struggle, but there was just enough room under her rear for me to get some air.  Before I could get comfortable Fulda’s buttocks flexed again, and I yelped when the weight pressed down again.  Fulda had crossed her legs, stretching her panties tighter as her buttocks spread a little more, forcing some more weight on me as she leaned back.  I gritted my teeth, resolute to not be smashed under my girlfriend’s ass, and bore the unimaginable force trying to mush me into paste.

 

As though she had practiced this Fulda uncrossed her legs, letting the strain of her rear smushing me decrease until it no longer felt like I was going to be crushed by it.  Fulda was never one to let me relax though, and the second she returned to equilibrium her butt cheeks rushed inward.  With tremendous force they clenched around me, her ass easily exerting enough pressure to grab me.  When she had me secured Fulda stood, keeping me clasped by her ass the whole time she was standing.

 

One cheek clenched, driving me into the other, and a moment later the familiar quake from a footfall resonated throughout her rear and shook my bones.  The pressure quickly reversed and I was pushed against the other cheek.  Each step she took ran through this again, bouncing me between her buttocks while they kept me sealed in their stone-tight grip.  My fortitude wore thin, and the longer she walked the softer I felt myself getting.  In a few more steps I would be unable to hold myself together further, and through the mere act of walking she would crush me with her ass.

 

That was the instant Fulda stopped, making me consider that she had calculated just how much of her ass I could take.  She unclenched her cheeks, and to my surprise I remained stuck to her butt.  “Look behind you, little dude!” Fulda ordered, sending the pleasing waves of her voice through me.  Carefully I turned my head and peeked over my shoulder, expending to see her hand there waiting for me.  Instead I saw Fulda in a full-length mirror, butt protruding while she arched her back.

 

It took a bit of searching but I finally picked myself out amid the mess of lace and sheer mass of her glutes.  Some time had passed since I last saw myself with her, and I had forgotten how pathetic she made me look.  If I didn’t know where I was it would have taken me several minutes and a few hints to find myself nestled against her butt.

 

“Just look at you down there!” she continued.  “You look so puny on it!  Guess doing all those squats paid off, huh?  I feel like if I squeezed them together juuuust a little bit you’d be smashed by them!”  Fulda winked and gave a quick pump of her buttocks, making me wince under the pressure.  “Wait, hold on.  Are you actually stuck to my ass right now?”

 

“Okay Fulda, I think I’ve had enough,” I called up, hoping my voice could escape the deep valley of her rump.  “Your ass and I are very well acquainted again, I’m ready to give it the love it deserves tonight!”

 

“Nonsense, you two are inseparable!” Fulda replied.  “Just give me a sec and I’ll get you unstuck so that I can get changed.”  Two slaps rang out from the other side of Fulda, and her butt pressed out a little further.  She began to shake it from side to side, making me wobble between her butt cheeks.  Unexpectedly, she shifted it so that her ass was rhythmically rising and falling, slow at first, but gradually getting stronger.  Fulda’s violent twerking easily got me unstuck, but before I could be flung away I grabbed onto some lace.  I held on for dear life, but the force of Fulda’s ass only grew more powerful as she got lower to the floor.  At its fever pitch she thrust downward, and I was no longer able to hold on.  I was thrown from my hold on Fulda’s ass and plummeted to the floor, where I landed hard between her feet and rolled, narrowly avoiding shattered knees.

 

Fulda stood while I laid there writhing in pain.  I couldn’t decide what hurt more: the fall, the constant near-crushing by her ass, or my lungs burning for air.  Ultimately, I decided the thing that hurt the most was my pride, and let out a little whimper.

 

“Okay, you stay right there, I’ll be back soon,” Fulda said, sliding her fingers into the waistband of her panties.  “You might be done, but my butt still isn’t satisfied.”  She pressed her hands down, freeing her panties from her waist.  They quickly slid down her legs and hit the floor, trapping me beneath their crotch.  Her panties shook while she stepped out of them, and when they settled again I realized there was a damp spot about my size on them.  Fulda was getting off on this!  That confirmed it: my pride was the most wounded thing here.

 

The thuds and quakes of Fulda’s footfalls ran through the floor for several minutes, but I simply could not muster the wherewithal to climb out from under her panties.  Not only were they heavy enough that it would require serious effort, I had no illusions about getting to safety before she caught me.  So far I had only gotten acquainted with the outside of her ass, and I preferred to keep it that way.

 

A pair of crashes nearby shook my world, and a second later the black ceiling over me was torn away.  My eyes quickly adjusted to Fulda’s beaming face over me, grinning from ear to ear and her eyes positively lit up.  “Hey, glad to see you stay put!”  Her breath hit me like a hot wall of wind, whipping my clothes and wind back.  I quickly looked her over and saw that she was wearing her low-top Converse, black spandex shorts, and a tiny white tank top.  This would probably not be fun for me.

 

“I don’t think you’ve really seen my ass at work, have you?” she asked, the question entirely rhetorical.  “I mean, you’ve seen it getting work done, but…”  Fulda trailed off to chuckle at her own joke, then continued.  “Look, it’s a lot of work getting a butt this fine, and I want you to fully appreciate it.  Since you want a deep, personal relationship with my rear, you need to see how it got to be as great as it is today.  It’s only fair.”

 

Before I could even say no her fingers clasped around my sides and pulled me out of the carpet.  Fulda quickly stood and held me around her waist, then moved me around to the back.  With her other hand she pried the spandex away from her body, opening a narrow chute into her shorts.  She held me above the opening and released her fingers, plunging me into the chute.

 

I fell a short distance until the spandex caught me, tight enough against her butt to nearly form a seal.  When I came to a stop she let go of the waistband, snapping it tight against her skin.  The skin-tight material quickly sealed around me, constricting my movements to anything but the most forceful.  My body had stopped halfway down, and the implacable force of her spandex formed me along the curvature of her buttock.  In front of me the delicate smoothness and heat was a stark contrast to the rough, cold fabric sealing me in.  This softness did nothing to reassure me though since I realized it was Fulda’s bare skin, and that I was in a much more perilous situation now than before.

 

Fulda’s piercing laugh through the tight-fitting cloth to my ears.  “That’s so funny!” she exclaimed, the vibrations from her voice making me feel slightly at ease.  “I can see your outline on my butt!  You’re really sealed in tight there, aren’t you?”  Another rhetorical question – I was sealed in so tightly there’s no way I could have responded, even if I had anything meaningful to add.

 

Each step Fulda took sent another shock up through my environment, rocking my world and vibrating everything inside me.  To my surprise, the buttock I was pressed against hardly jiggled at all.  I surmised that either the muscle was too solid and taut, or I was smushed so far into it that I was incapable of noticing any jiggling of the world around me.  If it weren’t for the near-smothering spandex constricting me, the trip could have been almost pleasant.

 

I heard a door slam, followed by the distinctive sounds of Fulda’s shoes on concrete.  Her intense body heat made it difficult to tell, but I didn’t think we were outside.  Come to think of it, I had been carried all around the house by this point, and this route didn’t ring any bells.  If we weren’t outside, and this wasn’t any room I had been to before, I could only guess at what “affections” Fulda was about to shower me with.

 

“Nothing gets rid of a hangover better than a good workout,” Fulda suddenly declared to her captive audience.  “I would’ve brought you into my home gym before, but you’re so puny!  Even at your previous size all you would’ve been able to do is watch me lift weights while playing on your phone or something, didn’t seem like something you’d be interested in.”  I really would have loved to watch that, but she never asked, and I could hardly tell her now with her ass in my face.

 

Fulda’s buttock tensed while she squatted, pressing me out of the soft flesh and against the ungiving spandex.  The elastic material gave a little for me then pushed back, wracking my body against her firm buttock.  I cried out from the shock, but just as quickly as it came it was gone.  Before I could even settle back into her snug buttock though she squatted again, making me strain against the spandex all over again.  This time I gritted my teeth, trying to take the pain without giving her the satisfaction of a yelp.

 

“There we go, 360 pounds, plus the bar,” Fulda announced.  I shook slightly while she walked a few feet, then everything was deathly still.  “I’m really glad you’re so into my ass, I do put a lot of work into it.”  There was a light rustling, and the sound of something banging against metal.  “It’s just that sometimes I think you like it more than you like me, you know?”  A light ringing metal sound emanated from above.  “I mean, I’m more than just this perfect butt and these thighs.”

 

Fulda’s ass suddenly plunged downward, thrusting me out from my soft cocoon to be pressed against the already strained spandex.  I cried out, from the surprise as much as the pain, since the journey happened so quickly.  While she lingered I felt the spandex tightening around me, pulling itself closer to her butt while it pushed farther out than normal.  From the strain it felt curving around my body I felt as though soon it would seal tight enough that it would remove me from the equation entirely.  Then she stood, relieving the pressure I felt while I got pressed back into her butt cheek.

 

“You really should be careful what you wish for,” she said during the brief reprieve.  Then she squatted again, bringing her butt even lower than it had gone previously.  I screamed, the strain from her spandex bending me harshly against the curve of her butt.  Between screams I gasped for air, but none was forthcoming – her shorts had constricted against me so tightly I could not draw breath.  It was too much to even struggle, since my arms were pinned between her rock-hard glutes and unforgiving shorts.  Her spandex creaked around me and I felt my bones weaken, then the pressure disappeared again when she stood.

 

“Fulda, please!” I called between gasps.  “This is insane!  This is torture!  If you go down again…”

 

“Now I’m just giving you what you want,” Fulda stated.  I wasn’t sure if she was actually responding to me, or if this was just part of her monologue.  “You’ll get to be with my ass for the rest of your life.”  Her rear dropped again, the solid muscle forcing me out of the soft shell into the exposed area covered by her spandex shorts.  They formed around me once more, and I felt my bones creak under the strain.  The constricting forces made me cringe, and her butt surged out further while her shorts constricted even more.  Pain shot through me, and I was able to scream for a millisecond.  Then her spandex pulled tight, reducing me to a red stain against Fulda’s buttock.  A quiet snap reverberated from where Fulda’s ass smashed me through the sheer force of its being, then the puddle that remained of me stayed firmly sealed against her.

 

Fulda felt her boyfriend squelch against her bare ass and grinned.  Originally she was just going to sit down and crush him, but this ended up being much more satisfying.  She had just killed someone with her ass and nothing else!  Buoyed by this feeling she finished out the rest of her set, then decided to call the workout early.  Visions of shrunken bodies giving way beneath her rear weighed heavily in her mind, and she was eager to bring more people to heel beneath her titanic ass.  After showering her boyfriend down the drain she went to her phone and scrolled through for the next person who seemed overly attached to her ass.

End Notes:

I'll be perfectly honest no one asked for this, I just really like butts!

BONUS - Forever Anni by Vintovka

Fulda loomed over me for what seemed like hours.  I didn’t dare move a muscle out of fear of provoking her into a rage over whatever reason she thought we needed to talk.  Her expression turned pensive and her eyelids drooped, while her eyebrows sloped sharply outwards.  Several times her lips parted then quickly closed again, as if she was looking for the right words to say, and she almost looked sad.

 

“Look, I know things haven’t always been perfect between us,” she began, speaking slow and methodically like she was confirming each word before she said it.  “I’m not the easiest person to get along with in the best of times, and you have your things, too.  I’ve been thinking about it a lot over the past week – about us – and I’ve decided I just want you to be happy.  We’re both starting new phases of our lives now, and I want a fresh start. Don’t you?”

 

Fulda’s words left me stunned, and it took some time to recover even after the shock from her voice wore off.  “What… what are you talking about?” I asked.  This was incredibly out of character for her.  Usually if Fulda had a problem she had no issues putting the squeeze on me until I came around to her point of view.

 

She cracked a smile.  “It’s really sweet that you’re trying to hold on, but this is what’s best for us,” Fulda said.  “I’m going off to college soon, and you’re getting used to your life at one inch tall.”  I suppressed the urge to yell at her that it was her fault so that she could finish.  “I’ve seen the way you look at Anni, and how you value height over everything else.”  Another thing she totally invented about me, but she seemed totally convinced it was true now.  “Honestly, I’ve seen how she looks at you, too, and I know what the two of you did.” 

 

I squeezed my eyes shut.  If she was going to smash me, I didn’t want to see the hand coming down.  “Hey, I’m not mad!” Fulda exclaimed, and I forced my eyes open.  To my surprise she was not preparing to crush me.  “I know I put you in a bad situation, and while I’m not going to reverse it I can at least help you to live the life you want.  Really, I think you’ll be better off with her anyway.  Anni’s been infatuated with you for years, and I’m honestly getting bored of you.”

 

“But Fulda… I…”

 

“Don’t make this any harder than it has to be, okay?”  Fulda’s hand swooped down, and in an instant her palm engulfed me.  Her fingers pulled me from the mattress and secured me in her grip, then she started shifting to stand.  When the familiar swing of her gait began she resumed speaking, her voice muffled through the hand surrounding me.  “We had a lot of fun together, but it’s best if we end this now.  Years from now you’ll look back on this and know I was right when you’re living happily with Anni instead of being a forgotten stain on a discarded pair of shoes.”

 

When she put it that way it was hard to argue, not that I could have from inside her fist anyway.  She took the familiar route down the stairs, hollow thuds from her footsteps reaching me even in my soft cocoon all the way to the bottom.  Fulda’s hand opened, allowing me to stand on her flat palm while she traversed the living room.  Carefully she stepped over her passed-out classmates lying on the floor, narrowly avoiding Vicky as she stirred beneath her towering presence.

 

Anni was fortunate enough to have claimed the couch – either that, or she had thrown someone off, as evidenced by Eva lying in a crumpled mess beside her.  Fulda cautiously approached her friend, whose stockinged legs were hanging over the couch’s arm so much they were bent at the knee, and leaned forward.  She plucked me from her palm and slowly lowered me toward the sleeping giantess, setting me down just below her collarbone.

 

A low moan emanated from the towering woman – apparently, she was not fully asleep.  Fulda gave her shoulder a rough shake, which sent me tumbling onto my side as the ground shook beneath me.  Her confused moan contributed to the ground’s disturbance, and Anni’s brown eyes fluttered open.  From where I stood she did not look to be in any shape to deal with what was about to happen.

 

“Hey, wake up,” Fulda said, her demanding tone overriding how gentle she tried to be.  My world shook while Anni swung her legs over, her feet hitting the wooden floor with a loud thump, but Fulda’s firm hand kept her from standing.  “You might not want to stand just yet.”  Her tremendous finger pointed right at me, close enough that the whorls of her fingertip were clear as day.  “Check it out.”

 

Anni’s eyes scanned around Fulda’s finger, then went wide when she spotted me.  “Oh, hey there!” she exclaimed.  “Where’d you come from, little guy?”  Each syllable she spoke rumbled through her chest like she was purring, perfectly complementing her low, booming voice.

 

“He really wanted to –“

 

“He can speak for himself,” Anni interrupted Fulda, looking at me with a grin.  “Go on, say something!” 

 

It took a bit to compose myself.  Fulda was clearly simmering with rage while she towered over us, and seeing Anni like this was not quite what I had expected.  Her face was pretty enough that I couldn’t help but look away, with the added incentive that it was large enough there wasn’t much else I could look at.  Being this close made it work on a different scale entirely than when I was on the floor in front of her.  The closest thing I could think of was how, back in third grade, she would kneel in front of me and lean forward, arcing over me while I stood frozen, half from awe and half from fear.

 

“Um, you can talk, right?” Anni asked, setting me back several moments of steeling myself.  “Don’t be afraid, I’m not going to hurt you.”

 

“I, uh.”  I paused to clear my throat which had gone completely dry since being dropped on Anni’s chest.  She continued watching me patiently, and I knew that I needed to say something.  “Well, you see, uh.  You’re always talking about how cute I am, and I think you’re really pretty, and we get along pretty well, and Fulda and I agreed that this is for the best, and…” I trailed off, realizing that I sounded like a complete moron who could barely string two sentences together.

 

“Let me help you out,” Anni interjected.  “You’re single, and you’re asking if you can be my boyfriend, right?”  I was taken aback, but after a beat nodded yes.  Her chest quaked with an enormous “hmm” while she exaggerated thinking it over.  “You’re a bit shorter than the guys I normally go for, you know.  I’ve never dated a man smaller than my finger, and I doubt you’ll ever be able to pick up a check if it’s ten times your size.  Getting ready to go out will take so much longer if I have to check my shoes before putting them on, and it’ll be hard to curl up on the couch together if I’m worried about losing you between the cushions.

 

“But, I guess you’ve always been about this size to me, and that’s never stopped you before.  Me neither, to be honest.  I used to get down on my knees and lean forward to kiss you, but you always looked so scared I was worried you’d freak out.  Guess this is just the logical conclusion of that, huh.  Do you… mind if I pick you up?”  I shook my head, honestly surprised that she asked first.  It was a kindness I had seldom been offered before, and she had hardly been shy about using her size to intimidate me in the past.

 

Anni’s colossal hand raised in front of me, thumb and forefinger extended.  I stood still as she picked me up, lifting me from her chest to hold me in front of her face.  Briefly she looked me over before saying, “You know, with a little bit of pressure I could utterly crush you.  You’d be squished like a bug in my hand, and there’s nothing you can do about it.  Doesn’t that concern you?”  I was stunned.  Was this just an elaborate ploy for her to smash me?  She chuckled.  “It shouldn’t.  I’m not going to smash my boyfriend!  Besides, you’re so much cuter than a bug, I could just eat you up!”  She cast her eyes askance.  “Uh, you know what I mean.”

 

Once the awkwardness had subsided Anni turned back to me.  “We should probably get back to my place before Fulda changes her mind though.”  In the far distance Fulda shrugged, clearly not bothered one way or the other.  Anni slid her feet along the floor until they were comfortably in front of her, slowly rotating me along with her body.  The world shifted while she stood, a great tumult that was controlled entirely by her grip, ending with me still by her face.  Out of it all the hardest thing to acclimate to was looking down at Fulda for once.

 

“So we should probably…” Anni began, then trailed off when she couldn’t think of anything further to say. 

 

“Yeah, go on,” Fulda assented.  She had probably mentally broken up with me a while ago, and accepted this as part of her vision.  “Just watch your step, there are some girls still passed out between here and the door.”  Anni nodded, her bangs brushing me while her head bobbed forward then back, before she moved out.

 

Anni’s steps were careful and deftly avoided the women lying on the floor.  Her tremendous gait made it seem almost natural as she stepped over them, barely even tilting back while she crossed their otherwise humongous bodies.  In no time at all she reached the door, and soon was outside it in the harsh light of day.  She shielded her eyes with her free hand and made her way to her car.  Luckily she was not blocked in, and after fumbling for her keys she managed to get into her car.

 

Anni managed to slide her ridiculously long body into the car.  “So, I’m really sorry about this,” she began, “but I need to put you down for a bit.  Try to hang tight for a bit while I get home, okay?”  With that she lowered me down her immense torso and set me on the seat before the opening of her skirt.  The car roared to life, and I looked for something to grab onto before it began moving.

 

When the car was thrown into reverse I lost any chance of finding an anchor as I was thrown forward onto the seat.  While Anni backed up I slid along the leather surface, then got tossed against her leg while she turned.  Before I could stand and grab onto her stockings she put the car into gear, and the sudden acceleration propelled me back along her leg.  I tumbled head over heel while she accelerated, finally coming to rest against her panties with my arms and legs splayed outward.

 

The whole drive proceeded like this, with me being thrown back and forth along her leg while Anni slowed and sped up.  Several times I was tossed against her other leg, but at no point was I able to grab onto either her stockings or panties to keep from sliding around.  No matter what the g-forces were too strong for me to appreciably move my arms in any direction, and I found myself the victim of inertia for the duration.

 

After what seemed like hours she finally stopped, casting me once more out from her skirt to roll to the edge of her seat.  From the clock’s digital display I saw that my torment had lasted only fifteen minutes.  I watched her eyes scan between her legs before me, and Anni’s brown eyes quickly fell upon my prone form.  “I hope that wasn’t too bad for you,” she said.  “We’ll have to figure out a long-term solution for you riding with me, since that was clearly too dangerous to keep doing.  You could have ended up on the floor and then… well.  Mind if I pick you up again?”  Not wanting to be left in her car alone I nodded my assent, but her hand was already descending to scoop me up.

 

Anni’s fingers secured me as I had become accustomed to, then she exited her vehicle.  Following a short walk over a concrete floor, she reached the front door and pushed her way in.  She kept me low, around the hem of her skirt, while she strode across the tile and carpet of her house.  I felt the familiar shocks of a giantess holding me while she ascended stairs, three steps at a time for her considerable gait, and soon we were inside her room.

 

With a quick strike from her heel Anni closed the door, then I was suddenly raised up to her face.  “Sorry about being so secretive with you,” she said while my internal organs struggled to catch up and my vision labored to find anything to focus on.  “It’s just that if my parents knew I had a boyfriend they’d have a lot of questions, and if they knew he was an inch tall I’d never hear the end of it.  So you’ll just be my little secret for now, okay?”  She puckered her lips in my direction, doing her best to send a kiss my way without threatening to eat me, then kicked off her enormous shoes.

 

Slowly she walked over to her bed and placed me on her sheets, then stood so she towered over me a moment.  “I’ll admit, I’m not really sure what to do right now,” Anni said.  “I mean, you’re just so small… what would Fulda do?”

 

“You probably shouldn’t use Fulda as an example,” I replied.  “Right now she would probably act like she was going to sit on me, then actually do it, and fish me out from under her butt when I stopped struggling.”

 

“That’s awful!” she exclaimed, sitting down beside me.  Anni’s weight created a depression large enough I tumbled down the crater until I came to a stop against her butt, with her watching the whole time.  Before I could get comfortable she plucked me up with her fingers, then transferred me to the open palm of her other hand.  She held me up to her face, about a foot away so I could regard her as an actual person, and considered me for a moment.  “Look, I don’t want you to be afraid of me.  Ever.  If we’re going to be partners you can’t live in fear that I’m going to crush you just because I get bored, you know?  So just try to forget all that shit Fulda put you through when I’m around.”

 

Anni brushed me with her finger, knocking me down with her best attempt at an affectionate stroke.  “Uh, sorry.  But again, I don’t really know what to do with you.”

 

“Well, we just started dating,” I said, getting back to my feet.  Anni’s palm seemed bonier than others I had been in, and I rested uncomfortably atop it.  “Maybe we could start with a movie?”

 

“That’s not a bad idea,” Anni responded.  She swung her titanic legs over the bed and laid against her pillows.  Carefully she dumped me out onto her stomach before reaching for her nearby laptop, and I saw that her feet hung significantly off the foot of her bed.  Before I could comment she pulled the computer onto her lap and opened her browser.  “This is probably for the best, since I’m pretty hung over and don’t really want to do anything.”  Her fingers danced along the keyboard, loudly impacting with each stroke while I tried to get comfortable against her flat belly.

 

A few minutes later, Anni found something she wanted to watch.  I decided that I would go along with it, since at the worst it would just be a couple hours of something I didn’t terribly enjoy.  She draped her index finger over me, the best approximation she could come up with for cuddling, and settled in.  For the first time since being shrunk, I was completely unconcerned that a giantess might smash me just because she could.

BONUS - Breakfast of Champions by Vintovka

Whatever was on her mind, I fully expected Fulda to lay into me about it.  She was far from subtle, and the only time she ever “needed” to talk you could hear it a mile away.  Given her propensity for physical intimidation and violence, I faced the very real possibility of her getting too worked up and smashing me right there.  Her lips parted venomously, and I braced to defend myself.

 

Before she could utter the first syllable a loud rumble interrupted her.  Fulda’s face relaxed, and the sheets went slack as she moved it to her tummy.  “Oops, just realized the last time I ate a meal was before graduation.  This can wait until after breakfast.  You’ll still be tiny then, right?”  She grinned, revealing a row of perfectly straight white teeth behind her lips.  “Just kidding, I know you will be.”

 

Fulda’s hand moved from her midriff and easily engulfed me, her fingers prying my terror-frozen body from her mattress.  The physical warmth inside her fist did little to assuage the chilled blood running through my veins.  Her hand clamped around me tighter than usual, keeping me from even swaying back and forth with her arm swing and leaving me in pitch black. 

 

When her clenched fist released me I fell, landing hard on a polished wood surface before rolling onto a softer, light blue cloth.  I groaned, thankful once again that nothing had broken from the impact, and looked around.  Four tremendous walls rose up, one on each side of the platform I was stuck on, with a similar blue rectangle in front of them.  A dozen enormous roses poked out of the glass tower in the middle, and glaring white light shined directly onto me from within a dark fixture.  Farther away, a steel obelisk stood against the wall, and to its right I spied the crest of a sink’s faucet, with a row of cabinets level with a normal person’s head between them.  Without a doubt, this was her kitchen.

 

For her part, Fulda only confirmed that it was impossible for her to look bad.  Despite being bleary and hungover, her piercing blue eyes shined between her eyelids while they darted back and forth, scanning the kitchen for what she wanted.  Despite her auburn hair being mussed from the pillow, it was thick enough that most of it laid pleasantly and ran down past her shoulders, with only a few areas poofing up.  A tiny white shirt barely even ran down to her midriff, its ironic slogan distorted by her breasts bulging against the fabric.  Something clicked in my head and I realized that was the shirt she had bought for me months ago.  It never ceased to astound me just how small I had always been compared to her.  That thought was immediately banished when Fulda opened the refrigerator door and bent over to look deep inside, pushing out her ass and making her panties stretch against each perfect cheek.  My likely demise within the hour was briefly forgotten while the only thought that filled my mind was scaling her rear like a mountain.

 

The scenic vista was gone too soon, and Fulda stood with an arm full of food.  Her majestic butt slammed into the door with enough power to swing it shut, then she moved to the adjacent counter.  Clanging metal resounded through the room while she searched for a pan, followed by the click of a stove burner and flowing gas.  Fulda hummed quietly to herself while cracking eggs, then was drowned out by the hiss of sizzling food.

 

Wordlessly Fulda prepared her food, taking about twenty minutes to get everything ready. I watched her pile everything on a plate: cheesy scrambled eggs, sausage links, and a couple slices of toast, then she grabbed a cloudy white drink in a monolithic plastic container.  With some loose fingers she grabbed some silverware, then moved over to the table.  There was a loud thud when she set down the plate weighted by a veritable mountain of food in front of me, then a crash when the utensils joined it on her right.  A screech pierced my ears when she pulled out her chair, then she plopped down onto it.

 

Fulda loomed over me while she eyed her food hungrily.  I stared up at her, awe-struck by the sight of her beautiful face over her imposing bosom, looking so much like a cliff for me to scale.  Suddenly, I regretted that I always “didn’t feel well” when she wanted to take me to a rock climbing course.  She turned the fork over in her fingers several times as though trying to decide where to start with a glut of food sizable enough to feed a village of me for a week.

 

Finally her eyes flicked over to me, the first acknowledgment I was present since she had set me down.  “So, this should be fun,” Fulda began, her voice calm.  Maybe she wasn’t angry after all?  “What do you think I want to talk with you about?”  Before I could answer she plunged her fork into the scrambled eggs, spearing a mass of food five times my size and lifted it to her waiting mouth.

 

“Well, um.”  I struggled to think of something without giving away anything she didn’t already know.  She slid the fork into her mouth, and began working the eggs with her tongue and teeth.  Finally, I decided to start at the most basic level and said, “I’m small.”

 

Fulda gulped down the bounty of food and looked at me stone-faced.  “Really?  You’re small?  I hadn’t noticed,” was her sarcastic reply.  She attacked another mound of eggs and lifted it off her plate, then paused when it was halfway to her lips.  “I also wouldn’t have noticed if you were on my fork, so… But you’re right.  You being small is the basis of this. What else?”  She dumped the pile of food in her mouth and kept watching me while she chewed, waiting for an answer.

 

I didn’t expect to get this far, and what little plan I had been developing evaporated.  Briefly I stammered for an answer again, then spit out, “I’m going to be small for a long time.”

 

Fulda swallowed, then narrowed her eyes at me.  “Hey.  Could you not be a fucking asshole for like five minutes and give a real answer?  Yes, you’re right again, I’ve told you that several times, but what about it?”  She scooped another heap of eggs up with her fork, then stopped.  “You now what?  I’m just going to get pissed off at your guesses so I’ll just tell you.  I’m… concerned about you.  Are you happy being tiny?  Don’t be afraid to give me a straight answer, either. I won’t smash you over this.”  Before I could answer she shoveled the food into her mouth so she could chew while I spoke.

 

“I mean, I’ve always been small.  As far back as I can remember you and most of your friends have always towered over me.  This is really just a matter of degree and it takes some getting used to.”

 

Fulda rolled her eyes and swallowed, a large bulge sliding down her throat.  “Dude, for real, I’m trying to help you so cut the shit.”  Her fork pierced the eggs one more time.  “This isn’t like when I would stand next to you and laugh about how my legs were taller than you, then challenge you to pick one up.  Yeah you were small before, but not like this.  You weren’t hand-held.  Bite sized.”  Her eyes flared open as her newest mountain of food slid between her lips, her attention never leaving me.

 

I took a moment to compose my thoughts before answering, knowing that I needed to pick my words carefully.  “Even when I was normal sized you made me feel like I was an inch tall.  Literally everything about you was just so awe-inspiring.  And how you towered over me, and the confidence you exuded, and your mannerisms… it was difficult not to think of myself as a bug at your feet, cowering in your presence.  Sometimes I even imagined it when I was jerking off.”  Fulda grinned, thinking that I had confirmed her theory, and I winced.  “I’m getting off track here.  The point is that, whether I were normal sized, a foot, an inch, millimeter, hell, even if I were microscopic, as long as I were with you I’d be happy.”

 

She didn’t even pause dabbing up her eggs with a slice of toast to reply.  “Aw, that’s so sweet!  And you finally admit that you wanted to be bug-sized compared to me, all it took was a couple weeks of you living it.”  Fulda rolled up the soggy toast and tore off half of it with her mouth, then quickly mashed it with her teeth and swallowed.  “What’s it like to have your super-hot girlfriend fulfill your wildest, most unbelievable fantasy?”  With that she devoured the other half of the slice while grinning smugly.

 

“I guess that’s fair,” I admitted.  “After how evasive I was you should get to have a little fun too.”

 

Fulda picked up a sausage link that was easily four times as long as me and much wider.  “But what about your future?”  Her teeth cleaved off half the sausage, and she swiftly chewed it before sending it to her stomach, then pointed at me with the remaining half.  “Like, in five years I’ll be a college grad, and your best case is to still be living in a dollhouse in my room.  Don’t you want… more?”  She popped the rest of the link into her mouth and set her jaw to work.

 

“You’ve made it abundantly clear that you won’t grow me back,” I reminded her.  “I’ve come to peace with the idea that I’ll never be taller than an inch again.  If I can be part of your life though, that’s enough for me.  I really can’t imagine there being anything much ‘more’ than you.”

 

She smiled.  “You know just what to say!  It’s good to see that how sweet you are didn’t shrink with you.”  Fulda picked up the other sausage and folded it in half.  “So… you’re fine living the rest of your life this small?  You’re really okay being this tiny?”  The last sausage disappeared between her lips, and she began to chew thoughtfully.

 

“You’re not going to lose me or give me away, are you?” I joked.  “Let’s face it, I was going to live in your shadow regardless, we might as well make it literal.”

 

Fulda swallowed her bite.  Her plate was empty now aside from a single piece of toast that looked a little dry at this point.  “Okay, just one more question before I grab dessert.”  I leaned forward in anticipation, glad to learn that she wasn’t angry at me after all.  “Back when you would fantasize about being a little bug at my feet, did any of that ever include me eating you?”  She grinned, the malevolent smile that had presaged every time she’d wanted to have fun with me since shrinking me, while I stood there in shock.

 

“Uh, no,” I finally managed.  “I just liked the thought of you towering over me physically like you did mentally.”

 

“Hm.  Too bad.”  Lightning-quick Fulda’s clean hand swooped in, and before I could move her fingers had pinched the back of my ruined shirt.  With a swift jerk she lifted me off the table toward her face.  During my approach she surreptitiously licked her lips.  “I was hoping to go two for two on your fantasies.”

 

“But you said –“ Fulda’s booming voice easily cut me off, making it so I couldn’t even hear my own words.

 

“I said that I wouldn’t smash you.  Swallowing you whole isn’t smashing.”  I crested her enormous breasts and reached the tip of her chin, then she started tilting her head back.

 

“What was all that stuff about being concerned, and the future, and-“

 

“I’m giving you what you want, aren’t I?  You want to be a part of me, you want to be in my life, you’re fine being this small for the rest of yours… it’s just going to be a very short life, is all.  And besides, don’t think I never heard you say, ‘I want to be inside her’ to your friends.”

 

  “Fulda, please don’t eat me!” I begged.  “I’ll let you shrink me more, I’ll be your pet, I’ll do anything, just please put me down!”

 

“I’ll put you down in a second, you just aren’t going to like where.”  Fulda lifted me past the edge of her face, and began raising me over her head while still letting me dangle loosely from her fingers.  “Besides, it’s more than fair.  You ate out my best friend, so I’m going to eat you.  Feel free to keep pleading, though.  Fear makes tiny people taste better.”  By now her arm was almost fully extended, and she was moving to center me over her lips.

 

“But… you can’t!”

 

“Oh yeah?  Who’s gonna stop me?  You?”  She gave a hearty laugh, revealing the dark pit I was about to be cast into.  “You’re hardly in a great position.  You’re so small and weak, it’s pathetic.  You’ve always been pathetic.  What kind of person seriously whacks off to the idea of being tiny?  What sort of man gets outgrown by a fucking twelve-year-old?  What kind of weakling can’t even budge a woman’s leg with all his strength?  At least this way you’ll do something useful for once by providing me a few grams of protein.”  Fulda opened her maw, stretching it wide beneath me, with me perfectly centered above it.

 

I hung my head while gently swinging back and forth in her grip.  There was really nothing I could do.  The only thing left was to look down, steel myself, and accept-

 

Fulda’s tenuous hold on me suddenly disappeared, and I tumbled through the air.  I screamed throughout the entirety of my brief descent, and it only got louder after I passed between her lips and landed on her tongue.  She slammed her mouth shut, plunging me into utter darkness with nothing but her tongue for company.  It gave a sharp flick, launching me against her palate so that I scraped along the wet, ridged surface toward her uvula.  I hit the fleshy sac with a tremendous squish, then fell down against her closed gullet.

 

I was still disoriented while Fulda lowered her chin, causing me to roll back onto her tongue.  The great beast tossed me sideways, sending me between her teeth to land against the incredibly soft tissue of her inner cheek.  Before I could fall down her tongue followed up, pressing me into her skin and sliding me along it.  My tears mixed with her saliva, and I felt my skin begin to burn.

 

Her tongue released me, and I dropped to Fulda’s gum line.  A swift stream of saliva hit me and her cheek compressed, forming a tight seal around me.  Unable to breathe, I struggled to get free, but everything holding me in was too soft to be pushed away – it simply slid away from my hands with no impact.  My lungs burned as heavily as my skin, and I began to grow light-headed.

 

Fulda stopped sucking on me before I could pass out, and I took an involuntary gasp of air.  Her tongue returned almost immediately, and the tip scooped me up with its soft point.  With a quick jab it slammed me into her bottom teeth then laid on me, pressing me into them.  I futilely strained under the pressure, unable to resist being bent over her molar.  Despite the shortage of air I cried out in desperation and fear, voicing my frustration to nobody.

 

Her tongue picked me up again, tossing me over her teeth to land atop her soft frenulum.  I scrambled to escape, but my arms and legs found no purchase on the delicate surface.  Fulda laid her tongue on me again, flatting out the dastardly pink tentacle as wide as it could go.  “No, please,” I cried, unable to budge her tongue from its attempt to crush me.  She pushed me deeper into the soft tissue, depriving me of air again while I struggled.  Just a few more seconds, I thought, and I could drift off to sleep.

 

Abruptly her tongue released me, and I inhaled the stale air inside her mouth deeply.  I gagged while her tongue prodded me again, rolling me so that I was roughly centered on it.  Light streamed into the cavern, illuminating the grisly remains of her breakfast scattered over her teeth and tongue.  Through the gap I saw her phone’s screen, clearly showing me trapped in her mouth.  All of Fulda’s face was visible, and I saw a manic light in her eyes while she posed for the selfie.  Despite the way being clear, I had no energy to make an escape, and could only be abhorred at the sight of myself about to be devoured.

 

Fulda snapped the picture with her thumb, and a black bar appeared over her bottom lip.  She typed “Breakfast with the boyfriend” and appended it with a laughing emoji, then hit send.  Immediately after that was done she crew her lips shut again, and tilted her head back.  I rolled along her tongue until I came to rest on her gullet, exhausted and terrified.  Rivulets of saliva rushed toward me, and I couldn’t even scream for fear of drowning in it.

 

The floor opened up beneath me, and I fell into Fulda’s throat.  Her strong muscles formed a seal around me and conveyed my helpless body down toward her stomach at a steady rate.  I quickly found myself freefalling again, only to land in a pit of hydrochloric acid.  My skin burned so much more painfully than when I was simply drenched in saliva, and the air, such as it existed, was borderline toxic.  Desperately I struggled to get atop some chunk of bread, but between the exhaustion, shortage of oxygen, and searing pain, all I could do was thrash weakly before sinking into the pool of stomach acid.  At least I would be dead before digestion began in earnest.

 


 

Although Fulda relished the feeling of her tiny, useless boyfriend struggling for his worthless life inside her mouth, all good things must come to an end.  With a loud gulp she forced him down her throat, taking immense pleasure in the lump moving down this time.  He didn’t struggle inside her stomach nearly as much as she had hoped, but his desperate, vain efforts against her tongue made up for it.

 

She wasn’t even sure he was dead before the replies came rolling in.  “LMAO” – Anni.  “Stop hogging!” – Mary.  “MMMMMMM” – Alyssa.  “OMG A TINY MAN!!!” – Victoria.  “so SMALL” – Eva.  “Guess I can’t smash him!” – Gina.  “howd he taste?” – Jess.  Her other followers jumped in as well, posting things like “me” and “same” with seemingly no end.

 

Fulda stood up from the table and went back to her room.  She opened the drawer with her gym clothes and began to get changed, forcing herself to ignore the ding with each notification.  It was going to take some heavy lifting to work off all that food, and as usual her boyfriend would be no help.

End Notes:

And with the vore ending this is a final wrap.  There will, of course, be one-offs with some of these characters, and a sequel very soon.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6688