Fade To Black by LittleJ
Summary:

First story I have put on the site! I have been on this site for years, but have never made an account. There are so many talented writers on this site that I need to deliver some praise too now that I have an account. I also have a lot of stories in my head that I plan to put down, but don't know how good of a writer I will be. Hopefully someone enjoys and sorry it was late when I wrote it so I hope I got all the errors. 

 

A story about a husband who has woken up shrunk to a microscopic size and his fight to either get recognized or die..

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Feet, Footwear, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 10698 Read: 53922 Published: May 13 2017 Updated: January 06 2020

1. Chapter 1 by LittleJ

2. Chapter 2 by LittleJ

3. Chapter 3 by LittleJ

4. Chapter 4 by LittleJ

5. Chapter 5 by LittleJ

6. Chapter 6 by LittleJ

7. Chapter 7 by LittleJ

Chapter 1 by LittleJ

                The air stung my face and froze my tears as I made the longest freefall of my life. I was imagining this was what skydiving was like, only with no chute the only thing waiting for me at the end was my departure. I went hurdling towards my bedroom floor still a mystery as to why I had diminished to living life as a speck. I closed my eyes as the floor approached and silently apologized to my wife for leaving her to think I had abandoned her, but after a day of trying to get her attention I realized it was futile. I opened my eyes right as I found the ground and immediately everything went dark again….

 

I opened my eyes and squinted as the bright light flooded my tiny form and everything was shaking. My brief moment of pleasure faded as I quickly realized I was nowhere near heaven. Almost unrecognizable the bed, I had hurled myself from, was towering over me and the rest of our bedroom furniture was off in the horizon. I began my trek away from this room amazed and confused that I was completely unharmed and now hunger was driving me to find food. As I began to move the shaking began again and I horrifyingly realized that my wife was home from work and I was in the worst place possible. I quickly began to run back to under the bed and barely made it before the door swung open.

                I turned to face her as she went about getting dressed down after work and it is still a sight I can never get used too. My wife’s curves have always been one of my favorite thing about her and seeing them from this new perspective was mind-blowing. I was so busy gazing as my wife pulled her shirt over her enormous breasts that I missed her kicking her flats simultaneously towards the bed and my hiding spot. The first one landed a few feet from me but the second one came barreling towards me rolling over above me. I closed my eyes as it neared me and braced for an impact that never came. As I slowly opened my eyes It was now dark as the shoes new position of being upside down directly over me was cutting off all light.

                As my heart finally stopped feeling like it was trying to escape through my chest I began to realize that the air surrounding me felt like I was in a sauna and the smell that accompanied that feeling was appalling. My wife had never had a problem with foul smelling feet, in fact being a foot guy I enjoyed the smell, but my new stature had blown the smell way past anything I could find enjoyable. I began to work towards escaping under the side of the flat trying to hold my breath as I went. I made it to the edge of the flat and I immediately moved back as when I attempted to go under I brushed against the inside rim and came away soaked in the sweat that caked the inside of the shoe. I was increasingly disgusted by it and I continued my escape of the flat. As I finally made it back into the space under the bed my wife had sat on the bed above me and the bed groaned under her immense weight.

                I slowly made my way towards where my wife was sitting slowly tapping her perfect boulder shaped toes with a rhythm that silently played in her head. I used to love those toes but as they vibrated my world and each one was bigger than me and ready to smear me into the carpet I was beginning to lose my infatuation with them. I finally got to a point where I was nearing her beautiful ginormous foot just so that I could see what she was doing up there as she played on her phone. Getting this close also brought back the heat and the smell in full force and seemed to get worse as her toes wiggled and played in the carpet. As I coughed and glanced around at her slightly sweaty foot I immediately had to move my hand away from my nose to cover my ears as a terribly loud ear-piercing sound rang out around the room.

                As the ringing of her phone stopped I heard it followed by my wife’s unusually loud angelic voice say “Hello, are you outside yet?” and after a brief pause “I’ll be right there.” I immediately tried to move but I found my legs unable to move as my gaze immediately went up as my wife rose to unbelievable heights. My wife rose up to the point where her breast blocked any view I could get of that flawless face only her flowing red hair peeked over the sides. I watched as she began to place her hair into a ponytail and I continued downward to see she was wearing her a tank top and her yoga pants she normally wears when she is going on a jog. I continued to gaze as my view was quickly blocked by the bottom of her perspiring foot. She had started to pivot her foot and had planned to put her foot back down exactly where I was standing. I watched as her foot started to fall my way with every intention of finishing what I had tried to do earlier. Time seemed to slow down as her beautiful foot got closer with sweat and dirt raining around me. As wet contact was made I was almost slightly relieved that I was finally going to be away from this hell. I felt my body start to conform around the bottom of her foot as I was positioned under the pad where the toes meet the foot. As her toes started to reach the floor she pushed through her step and I smiled one last time at my wife as the world started to black out once again…..

 

Chapter 2 by LittleJ
Author's Notes:

Probably won't ever be a super fast uploader, but still let me know what you guys think. Thank you for those who have submitted feedback already!

The immense pressure of my wife’s foot step compressed me down once again as I had come too after a few steps of being plastered to her foot. Every time her gigantic foot presses me into our carpet I seem to flatten to an almost cartoonish level only to be reflated when I am pulled back in the air by her foot. I try every time I am in the air to peel myself from her sole, but the sweaty soles hold on me is far too strong. As I begged for death because nothing could be worse than this, my wife introduced me to a whole new hell. I lifted into the air higher than normal and as I looked down expecting to see ground I was instead greeted by my wife’s jogging sneakers.

                Before, my wife would tease me as she slipped on her sneakers, as she knew my deepest secrets, and she would have the biggest smile as she would watch me completely lost in her toes dipping in and out of her shoe. That was the first positive thought I had as I stared ahead as the toes pushed forward into the dark confines of the shoe. I soon followed those glorious terrifying toes into the shoe and immediately noticed the environment change. The air was almost pure liquid as she pushed me further in and I finally splashed into contact with the insole of the shoe. As she pushed her foot into the shoe I was smeared into the insole, and in pure agony some of whatever was pounded into this insole made its way into my mouth. I could never believe that any of this had ever touched my wife’s perfect foot, but the atrocity that was currently destroying my taste buds was proving otherwise. As my wife’s bare foot finally settled into the sneaker I was treated to her full weight again, but was a tiny bit grateful as the soft insole did cushion it more than the carpet ever did.

                I immediately thought differently as I heard the door slammed behind my wife and her sneaker found the concrete. This was the thinnest my body has ever been compressed as my wife pushed off to begin her jog and I was introduced to a whole new feeling as my wife began I could barely inflate up before she smeared me all over again. Even in the confines of my new hell I could hear the faint sound of my wife talking to her friend Jen that she goes jogging with almost every day. I horrifyingly made it for a few minutes in complete agony against her sole as the sweat buildup piled around me completely soaking me before I began to fade out hopefully forever.

                I shouldn’t have been surprised when my eyes opened again, but I found myself deposited off my wife’s foot into her discarded sneaker. As I started to come back too I rediscovered the smell that I could almost feel on my skin like the mist before the rain. I willed myself to get up as my whole body was beyond sore even if I had no broken bones. It was hard to believe my unaware wife had almost destroyed me just by going for her jog. As I made it to my feet and started limping forward I gazed up towards the only way out of this sneaker. I realized the only way I was getting out of here was to try to climb the side which was going to be difficult to say the least in my current state. I made my way towards the side as a fit of laughter erupted from the other room as my wife and her jogging partner Jennifer were obviously still together.

                When I finally reached the edge the ground beneath me began to shake gradually getting louder as I felt the giantess getting closer. “Bye sweetie thanks again for pushing me so hard on the jog!” Jennifer’s shouted back to my wife as she made her way towards my shoe and the door. As she got closer her unimaginable frame came into view over the edge of the sneaker. I saw her blonde hair flowing over her round but exceptionally beautiful face was then blocked out by her very large chest and some of her gut as she stood directly over me. I remembered how big she used to be before she came to my wife and asked for help. She was always one of those bigger girls that still managed to make it look good, and as she started to slim down throughout her journey she started to meld into her new self. As I gazed up at her I really thought about how much better she looked even if she would absolutely despise seeing herself from my point of view. I was completely caught off guard when she lifter her large beautiful socked feet, I had gazed at from time to time, and started to shove it into the shoe I was currently in.

                Her ginormous toes touched down behind me and I stared up as her old dark blue socks, which used to be a light blue sock before the jog, started to move and push its way down into me. Even knowing how useless it is to scream I still opened my mouth to try only to be met with a whole new aroma. I coughed and gagged as having both smells occupy this one space was too much, although I didn’t have long to suffer as the foot finished its decent completely soaking me as she smashed me into the insole. I felt all the weight on me which was so much worse than my wife’s finally leave me as she got the second shoe on. She then made it worse and bounced up and down on her toes completely flattening me beneath her sour foot and the sock was unleashing some of the sweat onto me. “What the hell...” I could barely hear as she talked to herself her voice barely carrying through the shoe as her socked foot began to retreat out of the shoe.

                I had a moment of pure bliss as one of her building sized fingers entered the shoe and it began to rapidly soar upwards. I had finally been felt and I would be rescued and fixed and I could go back to my everyday life. Still slightly smashed from Jenn I was able to just barely wave my arm up at the enormous green eye that was peering into the shoes entrance. I saw a slight sparkle in her eye which was followed by an ear-piercing laugh which I couldn’t believe she was doing at me when I was in the shape I was in. “I accidently put your shoe on instead of one of mine!” Jenn shouted towards my wife leaving me wishing I had the strength to cover my ears. “I can’t believe my shoes fit your giant feet! My wife’s angelic voiced barely carried from the other room. “Hey! 9 is a completely normal size. You are the one with the small 8’s!” Jenn retorted. As she said that she also dropped the shoe I was in towards the ground and I couldn’t hear my wife’s reply as I began freefalling to the ground which from my point of view was so far away. It felt like an eternity as the shoe floated its way down and I was basically on the ceiling during the decent. Fate finally started to smile in my favor as I came rocketing down the impact was nothing compared to having either of those beautiful giantesses stepping on me. As my luck, would have the shoe also not only landed on its side I was expelled and thrown just out front of the exit of the shoe.

I almost felt like kissing the ground as I had finally made the escape from my prison but a large rumble brought me back to reality as I looked up. I was met with Jen’s socked foot her toes were wiggling like they were gods ready to accept me as their offering. I cowered in complete fear as the foot rose above me and after a brief second that felt like minutes it shoved down and entered a mostly black with pink accents Nike running shoe that looked just like the one I was in. I took several deep breaths of clean air as her foot had left me alone and I was finally free from that shoe. I stabled myself as Jen lifted her sneakers and began to leave slamming the door shut behind her and the ground rumbling at her every movement. Finally, being free and as safe as could be I crawled back between two pairs of flats that my wife hasn’t worn since last year and immediately fell asleep as everything had just been too much…

 

Chapter 3 by LittleJ

My wife’s beautiful smile was eclipsed by her hand as it came down on top of me, and I was surrounded by building size fingers that slowly began to close in on me eventually scooping me up in their grasp. I was forced to my stomach as the force of my wife simply lifting me to her face was that amplified to me. What felt like a life time because I almost couldn’t breathe while it was happening ended with me falling into the center of her palm as she straightened out her hand. When all the movement stopped I finally was able to look up, but almost had to back up even further as my wife’s beautiful face was overwhelmingly huge. Her eyes, which used to be my favorite part of her flawless face, were now larger than my entire body and were attempting to melt me with their intense stare.

After she studied my entire minuscule form for minutes she finally opened her mouth “I can’t believe how tiny you got!” “I can’t believe you survived being this small, and there really is no point in lying to you I had hoped you would have already been squashed.” I couldn’t believe the words that were coming out of her incredibly large mouth which was accompanied by her terrible morning breath spilling all over my body. “I’m sorry Hunny but it’s time for both of us to move on.” As she finished saying this the gforce was back as her hand hurtled towards the ground. As her hand got closer the walls of her once dainty fingers turned into a slope and I tumbled towards the ground. She wasted no time as she stood back up and began to lift her perfect foot.

Her foot came down faster than I had seen it move yet and I was immediately met with that sweaty flesh surrounding every bit of my being. I think this was worse than the jog as she put everything she had into smashing me into the floor. I was unable to breathe as the pressure continued which wasn’t the worst thing ever as It was so intense I was unable to fully smell her ripe foot. As the pressure began to lift I watched as my wife’s foot was replaced by her face which turned to a scorn when she saw that I was undamaged. Her face changed when she seemed to have an idea and went over towards the door where she selected those same sneakers I had spent the day in. She slipped her perfect foot into one and the ground shook as she approached me again. She had a look of pure determination as the sneaker lifted way above me and began its rapid decent. I felt my whole-body pop as the sneaker made contact with my tiny form and the dirty tread overpowered me into the floor. It was only briefly however as it lifted soon after, but to my absolute horror It immediately came back down almost harder this time. This repeated 3 more times and on the last one it held its constant pressure as I could feel as my wife attempted to now smear me into the floor like she was putting out a cigarette. I almost blacked out again and I have no idea why I was still alive through all this as the sneaker lifted once again. This time there was no repeat action just my wife’s beautiful face immediately switched to a look of pure distain. “How could you possibly survive any of that!” She yelled as she tried to think of some other way she could dispose of me.

Still outwardly angry her ginormous fingers were surrounding me before I could even comprehend their movement. I was scooped up and I fell into the palm as she formed a fist and unknown to me, as it all just felt like moving, she began to pace back and forth thinking. As the fingers fell away from me I was once again exposed to her sexy smiling face which I was finding more evil in my current state. She clearly had an idea as I was repositioned in-between two of her fingers and I found myself on the rise once again. I rose up to above her face and she smiled up at me “Goodbye, no way you come back from this.” The fingers that had me pinched slowly lowered me towards her smile which as I got closer separated to display white teeth each one scarily the same size as me. Looking past that I could see her monstrous tongue which had begun to extend towards its incoming guest. She deposited me onto that waiting slimy pink monster which slowly started to pull me past those pearly white walls.

I was unprepared for this trip inside as I was already soaked in her saliva before I even made it fully into the mouth. It was made worse when my wife’s mouth came to a complete close as her tongue gave me an impromptu tour of her mouth. I was slowly moved around and smashed into different parts of her mouth, and as I struggled to breath against the pink monster each breath I pulled in was filled with my wife’s foul breath. Eventually she stopped the tease and while I was happy that I was done being manhandled I was completely terrified as my new destination appeared to be the back of her throat. I knew this was the end for me as my wife, well ex-wife at this point, was right in that there was no coming back from what was waiting for me down at the end of that pit. She manipulated my tiny body towards the entrance and I didn’t even bother fighting as there was no winning this badly matched battle. Things got pitch black as she shoved me down into her throat and began the process of swallowing me alive….

 

The last thing I expect was for my wife’s footsteps to jolt me out of the most realistic dream I have ever had. I couldn’t believe that was all just a dream if only I had pinched myself I may not have had to go through all that, I almost giggled to myself as I thought that last part. I rolled over from my spot near my wife’s flats and gazed upwards as my gorgeous wife approached my spot. She was dressed to jog again and she slipped on those treacherous sneakers and my entire world shook as she slipped out the door to go on another jog.

 

 

End Notes:

Little cliche I know, but I am a beggining writer just having some fun!

Chapter 4 by LittleJ
Author's Notes:

Sorry I have been busy and was thinking of where I wanted to go next with the story. I have a direction planned now and I am super motivated to write, and I am very excited for chapter 5 as I want to throw in a very fun scene and hope I can capture with words what I am thinking!

I knew my wife would be gone for a while, and no amount of pain was going to keep me by the door where my wife and her deadly sneakers would be returning. I hobbled my way across and began the long trek to the living room. As I made my trip I began to ponder how my wife was going to feel in a day or two when I didn’t return home from my business trip. I could not give up trying to contact her because I could not put her through that anguish. This new feeling quickened my pace as I was determined more than ever to make contact with my wife.

I was coming to the coffee table that was positioned between the television and the couch when my confidence took a big hit. My wife returned from her jog and as is the usual Jennifer stayed around to hang out. As the two goddesses strolled towards my position my new-found strength completely diminished. It is an indescribable sight just to see one of the beautiful giantess before me, whose very steps create earthquake type tremors that knock you off your feet. With two, I never stood a chance as I was knocked on my back and just watched as the tops of the two ladies disappeared behind the coffee table as they grew closer to the couch and me.

My wife’s butt made contact with the couch first her feet being thrust forward where they stopped a few feet to my right. She again ran barefoot and her perfectly round red painted toes wiggled in delight from finally escaping the confines of her shoe. Her feet were dripping and along with their new position near me came the smell that I had grown to despise. As I was staring at my wife’s feet backing up slowly trying to find untainted air I almost missed Jennifer sitting down, and pushing her socked feet almost hitting me as they stopped just barely to my left. Her socks which ended at her ankles were yellow and had little batman symbols as I remember how much she loved batman and always was wearing that symbol. The new smell they brought in left me gagging and desperately trying to find clean air as I actually fell to my knees choking. I tried to calm this fit down as Jennifer’s feet pulled back and then slammed flat and began to grind against the carpet. My wife’s feet then retreated as she pulled one of them up to her knee and began to massage her foot. I was relieved and began to calm myself down as luck would have Jennifer followed my wife’s example.

I began to rethink my plan and started to head to safety away from the dangerous women and their deadly feet, aimed towards the TV as my ultimate destination. I had only made it a couple of steps when I was quickly shoved down from behind by an incomprehensible force and flattened into the ground. I was well aware of what that force was when the soft cotton unleashed some of the contents it had absorbed throughout the jog all over me. Jennifer who had wanted to rub her foot had taken her socks off and thrown them, and one of those things had unluckily landed directly on me. As I was assaulted by the deadly scent which was accompanied by the dripping substance that currently covered me I was starting to have a complete melt down. I had gone from normal human to less than a bug who is unable to actually escape the heavy presence of an unworn sock.

I didn’t have long to dwell on my current condition as one of the feet belonging to one of the women began to actually play with the sock that had trapped me. I can’t even describe what exactly this foot was doing as it started by just smashing me into the carpet, and then began to roll the sock which I had formed too around underneath of its massive form. I was completely at will of this ginormous foot as I went from between the carpet and sock to between the carpet and a large sweaty foot. When the torture was all said and done I ended up completely surrounded by the sock. I wasn’t sure how this had happened but as I tried to move around in my cave like hole I couldn’t lift any part of the sweaty fabric out of my way. I had to give up but I had a flash of hope that when Jennifer came for this sock I would be discovered. In my mind, I imagined her picking it up and it would unravel and then when I fell out they would spot me falling towards the ground. Not even the pain from my upcoming landing could damper my mood as I knew that I would survive it and then be saved. I was almost rejoicing in my dark smelly confines as I couldn’t wait to hug my wife again and to be done with this whole thing.

After what felt like forever I felt a little bit of impact against the socks, and as it began to rise I realized with joy that the sock had been picked up and I would be bigger in no time. As the sock unballed and light began to flood in I was a little confused as I was still surrounded by the sweaty cotton, but relived as I saw her fingers enter a tiny whole way above me. As she stretched that hole as far as it could go I saw her face and to me it felt like she was looking down at me ready to save me from my prison. At that moment, I thought she was the most beautiful I had ever seen her as her curvy but flawless face beamed down at me.

My moment was crushed completely as her face was soon replace with five of my new gigantic roommates. Her extra-large foot rushed at me and I couldn’t believe its massive size. Because Jennifer was a little bit on the heavier size her foot had much more meat to it then my wife’s perfect feet. I still remember admiring them as they were well formed, but whenever she and my wife were together I could see such a huge difference even though they were only one size difference. As those toes scraped their way against the cotton towards my current location in the bottom of the sock I thought about how stupid it was to even imagine that future I could never have.

As her toes arrived at their destination they began to wiggle into that last bit of space that I was occupying. I found myself smashed into the space between her middle toes unsure of which ones exactly as I was constantly under the pressure of her toes. As she got the sock on fully she stood up to her full weight which smashed me even further between her toes and I could feel the grossest substance begin to coat me from within her toes. I had no time to concentrate as she began to move and this was somehow worse than being beneath her foot. Each time her foot came down instead of my being flattened into the ground her powerful toes did everything they could to rip me in half. This continued until she stopped and lifted me up even higher than normal only to shove me down, and as I could tell by the new darkness and almost pure liquid atmosphere that I was entering her shoe.

I barely found enough oxygen to breath as her toes continued to push whatever I did find back out. I wasn’t sure it was even possible but as she moved her foot began to perspire even more and the sweat between her toes seemed to be even thicker than what I had experienced from under her sole. I tried when she lifted her foot to slip out under the toes and into the bottom of the sock under her foot. I realized that my situation was made worse as I had become glued to the skin between her toes and was continuously put through this torture. The further she went the harder of a time I had breathing until I swear I was on the verge of suffocating as I faded to that ever-familiar darkness….

 

Chapter 5 by LittleJ
Author's Notes:

I did my best with this chapter. It was difficult to write out the vision I had in my head, but I hope you all still enjoy!!

 

 

 

 

I was jolted awake by my inability to breathe again as some of the disgusting liquid had assaulted my taste buds. I don’t know how long I was out, but thankfully Jennifer had stopped moving except for the occasional twitch. Although it did feel like we were moving which gave me the impression we were in a car. I listened carefully to try to hear what was happening outside of the confines of my prison. I was shocked to listen to Jennifer actually talking to my wife and from what little bit I could hear they were on their way home from the bar and both sounded like they were pretty intoxicated. When they started to talk about some guy that they thought was hot at the bar I started to tune them out again which was made easy by another crushing toe flex.

They started to move again and I was put through the torture her toes provided as she made her way from the car to the house. I heard the door slam as the ladies drunkenly made their way inside and I was grateful as she slipped her shoes off leaving me only trapped in her socks now. I was continually crushed as she continued to walk, but was rapidly thrust up in the air as she fell onto what I assumed was he couch.

My world was completely different as she had her feet propped up and I was suspended in air, but was still unable to separate myself from her ginormous toes. I could hear her and my wife giggling but that was all I could really catch over the television. I tried again to struggle against the glue holding me, and for the first time since I had shrunk I was finally noticed as I had apparently created and itch. She aggressively grinded her toes together almost smearing me into her toe, and when that didn’t work I felt her finger dig at the sock threatening to cut me in half. She only succeeded in crushing me and driving me further into the humid space between her toes. This action only seemed to cement me even further into the space and I was now almost completely immobile as the space was so limited here.

I was jolted sideways as she took her foot and moved where it was perched and left me in the same awkward position when it came to a rest. I was surprised when I heard the cotton fiber of the sock rubbing against her supple skin as the sock was pulled from me and tossed aside. I was greeted surprisingly by my wife’s gorgeous face as she had been the one who removed the sock as she repeated the action with the foot next to me. I then watched as my wife began to rub her friends soles below me and I looked over towards the side and could see Jenifer returning the favor.

I gazed up at my wife’s face from my current hell and tried to imagine it like I used to see it. I could see her lips moving as she continued to talk with her friend paying attention to her instead of looking down at me like I would prefer. As I gazed loving up at my wife’s massive flawless face as she began to work her massage a little further up on the foot and made it towards the toes. I was treated to another fit of pain as my wife was unconsciously crushing me between her friend’s large toes. She continued her unaware assault on me as she rubbed her toes as well as the ball of her foot.

I hadn’t paid attention to the conversation at all or else I might have been aware of what was happening miles above my minuscule form. I was surprised to feel movement as the foot began rise and surprisingly I was getting closer to my wife’s face. My heart lept out of my chest as I thought for sure I had been spotted and she was coming in for a closer look. As I attempted to make eye contact I was a little discouraged as my wife was only staring at Jennifer and she seemed to be doing so intensely. I became even more discouraged as my wife’s supple lips soared out and stretched towards the incoming foot. I had never been this close to a giantess before as her giant nose stretched clear over the space I was looking through and her lips kissed Jennifer’s foot so sensually. Her breathing completely surrounded me and it felt like a tornado, and for once I was thankful that I was not able to come free.

Her kisses made their way across to each of the toes as if she was thanking them for torturing me and then she continued down from me and got other parts of the giant foot. She then discarded the foot that held me off to the side and I watched from my hole as she repeated the action with the other foot. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen watching my wife Love on that beautiful foot like that and watching how much she was enjoying it. After she finished with that foot I was surprised to watch her continue to kiss up her legs making her way to Jennifer’s thick thighs. I then could barely see what was happening but I heard the immense movement of fabric and pretty soon all light was blacked out as my wife was sliding Jennifer’s Leggings and underwear off of her curvy body.

My wife went back to kissing as she made her way towards her ultimate destination and Jennifer was loving every bit of it. As she got closer Jennifer could hardly contain herself and I was being thrust all over the couch as she toyed with the feelings of what was coming. I knew the moment my wife finally reached her vagina as Jennifer let out an eardrum shattering moan and proceeded to squeeze her toes and me together repeatedly. I was trying to be angry at my wife for cheating on me, but my body was betraying me as this was beyond the hottest thing I had ever seen as my wife continued to go down on her best friend. The moans continued which was also usually accompanied by an intense toe clench and I wasn’t sure I was going to survive this encounter. My wife’s skillful tongue continued hitting the perfect area as Jennifer’s moans got more intense and she seem to go rigid as she had clamped her toes together and wasn’t letting up. I was in complete agony as I felt like she had grinded me into nothing and screaming did nothing but allow some of her sweat to penetrate my mouth and fill me with that horrid taste. Jennifer’s scream left me deaf as she reached climax and finally released her hold on me as she went limp feeling the waves of pleasure.

After it was done I watched as my beautiful wife stretched back up to her large height with the biggest smile on her face. She began to say something but as she did my world was shaken as Jennifer quickly rose and jumped onto my wife. Her foot was now in a downward facing position under her gigantic ass as I could hear them begin to heavily make out. I realized how insignificant I really was as I could only listen as my wife cheated on me in my new position of the toe jam of the girl she was sleeping with. Jennifer shifted again which was shortly followed by very loud moans that I would guess be Jennifer returning the favor.

Jennifer must have a real talent for these kind of things as my wife’s moans grew louder and louder, and way faster than I had ever achieved came the final scream that accompanied my wife’s best orgasms. I was stretched out towards the end of the couch and repositioned in a whole new way as Jennifer had laid sideways as the two begin to cuddle. I was actually frightened as this had apparently included a game of footsie as Jennifer’s toes began to brush up against the toes of my wife. The sound and the smell intensified as they began almost a thumb war game with their toes. My wife’s biggest toe shifted over above my home and worked its way down into the little groove that held me captive. Her gigantic toe then made contact with me and began its toying. I was immediately crushed and my little hole became a sauna between the two giantess hot sweaty feet. I was thrown for a surprise as when the gigantic toe left the hole I was scraped along with it. My freedom was short-lived as the big toe caught me and then smeared me into the rest of Jennifer’s foot giving me almost a full tour. When the pressure was finally relieved I was thrown from the foot and landed a few feet from them.

I laid there for a moment trying to do anything to will my limbs to move so that I could possibly find safety from these relentless giantesses and their unintentional deadly games I had been an unwilling contestant to.  I finally found the strength to get up and I gazed over at the two beautiful women who continued to drunkenly make out and I was somewhat hurt. My wife had just cheated on me and I wondered if she would even tell me about this night. Although it seemed somewhat better in a weird way that she had cheated on me with a woman it still hurt that it had happened, and not only did she cheat on me she unknowingly almost killed me between her new loves toes mighty grasp.

I gave up that thinking as I decided it was time to find someplace to rest safely. I knew the couch wasn’t going to work and I wouldn’t make it to the coffee table so I decided to jump. Although I could survive the jump I saw their discarded clothes clumped up underneath me and aimed for that. It was a quick and almost fun jump as I landed in my wife’s discarded leggings and underwear. I could tell immediately that my wife had worn these for most of the day and definitely during her jog as the aroma was exactly pleasant. It was nothing compared to what I had experienced the past couple days, and I was a little distracted when I found a freshly wet spot from where my wife had been clearly excited by what she was doing to her friend. I was completely blown away that I was standing in my wife’s underwear because it felt like a city block to me. I made the ridiculously long climb up and out of her clothes and headed for the space under the TV. After what felt like days I made it to safety under the TV and turned to look at how beautiful and happy they looked as they slept in each other’s arms. I would do anything for that to be me cuddling my wife after such a happy evening. That was all I could think about as I peacefully drifted off into a dark sleep…

 

Chapter 6 by LittleJ
Author's Notes:

I have been writing a little bit lately. I haven't uploaded in so long and have been very busy. I will always be a casual uploader but an avid reader and you guys are awesome!

The rhythmic pounding of their combined distance footsteps brought me back to the world as they went about preparing for their day. I sulked further into my makeshift bed as I waited for the goddesses to leave the house before I left from underneath the TV. It had been two weeks since my last contact with either of the large beauties. I have lost any hope of being spotted and have moved into straight survival mode. I have eaten better than you would imagine from crumbs and the food that is left in the bottom of the pantry. I also worked through two different days and was able to drag a dishcloth underneath that I have been sleeping on at night. My current goal was finding a water source that I could wash myself down with. The booming steps made their way towards the door and after a brief period of silence the door shutting echoed throughout my surroundings.

 

I still waited to ensure my safety before venturing out as two days ago my wife forgot something and came barreling through the door. I almost ended up a stain beneath those beautiful black flats as they pounded the floor on her way to the kitchen. Once enough time had passed since they had left I made my out into the Livingroom. It was a much easier passage towards the pantry then it had been as it was actually picked up and cleaned. My wife had lost herself initially with my disappearance and it showed in the way the house was beginning to look. In the past couple week Jennifer had moved in and really brought her back as the two engaged in their new relationship.

 

I was halfway through the living room when I was snapped out of my thoughts when the door burst opened and in walked Jennifer. I watched as the beautiful Jennifer walked in wearing a hoodie, leggings, and her running shoes. She was carrying another box into the house and to my absolute horror she was coming towards me. My legs refused to work as her pounding footsteps threatened me, but before she got close enough to smoosh me underfoot the box began to slip. I was knocked off my feet as she dropped the box and it split open and dropped random items all around me. I was completely immobile as for the first time since I had shrunk one of the impossibly large mountains was staring directly at me with her beautiful green eyes.

 

My heart crawled into my throat as her face scrunched up as she homed in on my tiny form. The amount of movement was incomprehensible as she bent down to get a closer look. I was completely frozen as her investigation led to her hand barreling towards me. I immediately felt the warmth as her soft and clammy hands closed around on me before I react to my brains desperate screaming for me to run. I couldn’t breathe as her fingers pushed me between as I was brought up to her eye.

 

“OH MY GOD...” She blurted out as she marveled at my tiny form “you are so tiny! Look at you.” She just continued to stare as I started to beg for help. “What happened to you?” She interrupted me clearly unable to hear my tiny voice. I started to wiggle as the constant pressure from being pinched between her two massive fingers held me directly from her face. I noticed a weird moment when her face went from fascination to a deep thought as she glanced away from me.

 

Her clammy fingers slowly released me, and I tumbled down into her palm. She looked at me and she almost looked a mixture of angry and nervous when she said “I really would like to help you, but let’s be honest I have never once heard of anyone shrinking. That doesn’t happen so no one will be able to fix you.” She stopped for a second as she was convincing herself “Plus if we tell Katy about this then she will have to spend all of this time worrying about you all over again, and she is finally in a place where she is actually happy again. You know it’s been such a long time since she has been this happy.”

 

These words hurt more than any time in the shoes have ever hurt as she continued on “I love Katy now and we are going to be together forever. You really have no future being this small and I can’t imagine how hard life at that size must be.” At this point her whole demeanor changed as she had come to the conclusion that she was doing me a huge favor. “Now Katy did let it spill to me when she was drunk how much you love feet, so I think it’s only fair that you get to go out in a way that you will enjoy.” I was terrified as she began to bend down again, and I was released onto the ground.

 

“I’m sorry...” she said as she rose up to her unbelievable height and I watched as one of her sneakers rose up into the air above me. For once I finally listened to what my brain was trying to say, and I hopped up and ran for everything it was worth. She slammed her sneaker down onto the ground, and it was action scene movie close to crushing me beneath it. Unfortunately, unlike an action movie the impact of something so large and so fast knocked me onto the ground. She immediately repositioned her sneaker above me as I helplessly watched it start to come straight at me, and faster than I could comprehend the sneaker was grinding me into the carpet flooring. My entire body felt like it was on the edge of popping, but somehow, I stayed intact as she lifted her sneaker back up. “you’re still alive down there… but how”

 

Terrifyingly before I could fully recover she pulled her sneaker up higher than before and it came down so much harder. This was made worse as she repeatedly stomped on me like she was trying to put out a fire. The dirty tread of her sneakers actually pushed so hard I ended up becoming lodged between pieces of the tread as the smell her of her foot started to reach me over the overwhelming smell of dirt and rubber. I almost threw up from the sheer velocity as I joined her sneaker for the last couple stomps meant to end my life. Then another softer step as she moved my new prison away from where she had just tried to kill me. I was immediately lifted up into the air as her disappointed beautiful face filled my view as she expected to see my mangled body. Her fingernails went above my head and I was scraped out where I took the long tumble to the ground bouncing on impact. She let out the tiniest giggle before more thought was put into how she wanted to accomplish this.

 

Complete dread filled me too my entire core as she laid out her plan clearly unaware of my past few weeks “This is going to be way harder than I thought! I’m sorry I will get this figured out… I know!!  you can just spend the rest of your day in my shoe. I think Katy and I are going to do a couple miles too! That should do it” She proudly exclaimed this as she pried her shoe off her sweat foot. The shoe was dropped to the ground near me rattling me as it impacted inches from my position. As her foot came down I could see just how sweaty my situation was about to become as the clearly soaked cotton clung to the foot displaying every beautiful curve and toe with perfect accuracy. The smell overtook every little bit of clean air as the temperature immediately rose the closer it got. I almost flinched as it came down close to me, but her foot stopped short as she stopped to kick her shoe over. A wave of humid air almost knocked me out as she gassed me with the entrance to her shoe and demanded “Get in now.”

 

When she told me, she was putting me in there I expected it be from her sheer dominating force. I never expected she thought I would be okay with what was happening and would want to go in there. Although once I was a little more accustomed to the overpowering smell I did start to feel the tinge of enjoyment. I glanced up to her as she looked down on my insignificant form and said “I want you to choose this because you want it or else I could just go throw you down the garbage disposal. You know how lucky you are that you are getting to spend the day with my foot.” I couldn’t believe how she had turned this into a gift of her attempting to kill me by stepping on me for the whole day, but at the same time I knew I had a chance of living if I chose the shoe. I regrettingly made my decision and started towards the entrance of the shoe.

 

When I got to the lip I had a little bit of trouble hoisting myself in because it was already so sweaty and slimy to grip on. When I finally got inside I started to walk towards the back, but Jennifer wasted no time at all in kicking the shoe back upright sending me flying to the bottom. I splashed down on the insole and quickly turned around to see her five toes blocking half the light that was coming in from the top. She just continued to wiggle her toes as she seemed to be enjoying what she was about to do. I wasn’t anywhere near the front when her toes came blasting in and came at me sliding along the bottom. They bulldozed over me as I found myself plastered to the soaked pad of her foot. I had absolutely no option for movement here and was stuck in my spot when I felt her push down to get that finally plop of her foot settling into the sneaker.

 

I was smothered into the damp insole of her sneaker as I could feel myself being stretched as the heel lifted. My new position left me completely immobile as she picked up her items and then began the process of moving in the few boxes she had brought over to the house. I felt myself expand so much as her meaty foot kept me in my place while she maneuvered between outside and inside repeatedly. The concrete outside was the worst it made the weight unbearable. While Jennifer had lost weight and was looking amazing she was still at least 50 pounds heavier than my wife. That 50 pounds was huge to my tiny form as Jennifer walked with a skip in her step clearly enjoying the thought of having a tiny human suffering in her shoe. By the time she was done moving boxes the temperature inside her shoe had risen to ridiculous levels and I was struggling to find any air as everything around me was just sweat. My efforts to breathe were mostly met with swallowing large amounts of sweat from her foot.

 

I was beginning to get a stomach ache from how much dirt and sweat I had absorbed so far when I felt my new home lifted into the air. The way we landed I would assume she was sitting with her feet propped up. This did nothing for my position as there was no wiggle room inside her shoe, and I remained plastered to the pad of her foot. I was surprised as I heard a giant sucking noise as her sock unsuctioned from her insole and I started to exit with the sock I was glued too. Unfortunately, my escape was short lived as my tiny form caught on the lip of the shoe as she dragged her foot out. I found myself falling down to the insole after I was scraped off of her sock. I splashed onto the insole and was then rolled even further towards the toes as she pulled the shoe up to her. Before reaching the house sized toe imprints I was reversed directions and began freefalling towards an open palm.

 

Giggles escaped her lips as I hit her waiting hand “Whew you stink, I can’t believe you are still alive after that.” She smiled as she said “Guess you will just get to have even more fun! I think it’s time to move you to my sock because I want to feel you down there.” While she had been saying this, she had taken her sock off far below me with her other hand. She wasted no time as she used her fingers to widen the opening while tilting her hand. I clawed at that hand trying to find anything I could grasp on to, but every part of the soft hand was too large to offer anything for my tiny form to grip. The fall was quick as I entered the dark sweaty hole. The fabric bounced as it accepted me as I hit the damp toe section of the sock suspended in the air by her fingers.

 

Staring out through the hole Jennifer’s giggling face was soon replaced by darkness as she lowered me down. When the light did return it was short lived as it was snuffed out by 5 glistening toes rapidly approaching me. They barreled into me and I found myself in a familiar place between her toes. I was propelled into the space right next to her big toe, and she responded to my presence by grinding me between her toes. I was mashed so hard into the sweat filled crevice I was being melded in with the rest of the toe jam she had built up. I was completely covered as she continued to grind me in, and I was quickly running out of oxygen as it is impossible to breath under all this pressure. I felt I was seconds away from passing out as she stopped grinding and I felt her begin walking.

 

I spent the rest of the day melded between her toes as she finished her day’s activities paying no mind to me. From my much thinner prison I was able to somewhat understand what was happening when I wasn’t being thrown around. She had dinner with my wife and they watched a movie before they headed to bed. The movie was the worst part as she wouldn’t stop shaking her foot and moving her toes. What should have been my moment to rest was instead a constant shaking and crushing. After the movie I was excited as I knew that it would be bed time and I had hoped that meant I would be freed for the night. After she stopped moving I realized the I was stuck her between her toes for the night. Her toes had really cooled off and dried leaving me plastered and unable to move as I cleared my mind and focused on trying to rest instead of my current position and the smell that surrounded and embarrassingly still excited me. After a long time, I finally felt my mind drift to peace as the world slipped away into the darkness…

 

Chapter 7 by LittleJ
Author's Notes:

Final Chapter. I appreciate all of the reviews I am sorry I took so long to get this done.

I was awoken by the massive toes begin to crack as the sleeping giantess began to wake up. Unfortunately, my position was cemented as she began to really move and to my horror she seemed to not even be thinking of me as the foot I was attached to swung off the bed. I was squeezed between as the foot touched down onto the ground which was only made worse as she began to step up.

 

The agonizing walk ended as she made it to the bathroom and excitingly, I watched as far from above she began untying her sleep pants. She quickly threw the pants down at me at the same time she began to sit down, and my excitement was quickly tempered as her pants blocked my view. As she settled on the toilet, I did my best to ignore the sounds that now flooded the area. I tried to focus on making enough movement that she would remember where I was as a small part of me believed she would still do the right thing. My efforts were made worthless by just how cemented I was in between these perfect toes.

 

The worst part was how much stuff she had built up had stuck this way over night and I was unable to budge.  I could hear her playing on her phone as she finished her business and squeezing me as she began to rise up her pants going with her. She had begun walking around and going through different parts of the house. The pain was becoming worse and worse as she stomped around unaware of the torture I was going though.

 

As she went about getting ready for the day I was getting more and more annoyed that she hadn’t remembered me and my place. I was distracted by my position and the humiliation and smells that accompany it and didn’t notice as she started the water. I was startled when it got dark as her pants passed by my damp prison. Followed by the short shadow of her panties quickly coming down and scarily I was thrust forwards as she kicked them towards another pile of clothes. My sticky bonds held firm as she planted her foot back down and the rest of her clothing was removed.

I was in complete awe as I gazed up at this gorgeous woman who had stolen my wife as she was preparing a few things for her day high above me. My view was distorted as I was rushed upwards and then splashed down as she stepped into the bath she had drawn for herself. Multiple emotions hit me at once as I was instantly submerged under the steaming water. Still unable to even struggle I was saved as she submerged herself and brought me and her toes slightly above the water.

 

Through the occasional time spent submerged as she slipped her feet below the water I watched as my captor enjoyed her bath. After a length of time I was completely submerged again as she started to clean herself. I struggled to breathed and came close to blacking out before I was brought back above the water once again. I got in as much air as possible expecting to go under again, but was surprised as it started darkening as her giant hands came towards me.

 

For the first time since I had shrunk I finally was surrounded by a smell that was pleasant. She had began to wash her feet and was spreading body wash all over the toes that had held me captive. We were thrust underwater as she started vigorously rubbing at the foot and then her fingers started going in between the toes reaching me very quickly. The force in which she scrubbed jarred me loose immediately and I was thrown into the massive ocean sized bath.

 

I breached through the surface of the water and tried to stay afloat as the moving mountain of a giantess created huge wave every time she moved. I was drifting all over the bath tub as she finished cleaning herself. When she was done the waves went all over as she stood up and I was thrown under as the water crashed down off her beautiful nude body. The drain roared to life as her feet left the tub and I started to swim for all my life was worth. I was just one the outside of the water going in the drain as the bath finished. I just laid there sputtering on the bottom of the massive tub.

 

I know that there was no I would survive the drain and at this point I was considering throwing myself in if I could even find the strength to move. Outside the tub I heard Jennifer drying herself off as the door opened and my wife entered and giggling ensued. I tried to get any part of my body to move as I heard them start to make out. I closed my eyes trying to drown out the noise and focus on something peaceful. This attempt at finding peace was interrupted by a huge crashing force of both giantess entering the bathtub. I could do nothing as my body was still shut down as they entered in to the tub.

 

I barely registered as the water was turned on during their heat of passion and all around me it began to build up and they continued to go at each other. It got dark as my wife’s foot came over me and to continue my streak of bad luck I was smothered as she stepped on me and grounded down as she twister her foot. Her foot lifted up and I stayed stuck too it as it maintained its position for a bit in the air. My wives foot began to go towards her lover as she rubbed it against her leg which dislodged me sending me spiraling towards the rough tub before. I splashed down catching the current of the water bouncing off the two lovers sending me away. I tried to scream or do anything to alert my wife as I went down towards the drain. Nothing came out and I know that nothing would have distracted them as they continued on. I loved everything about my life and relationship with my beautiful wife and these were the only thoughts I had as I gazed up at her perfect nude form. Faster then I would have ever wanted the view was gone as I was flushed down the drain with the water fading into the darkness forever…..

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6678