The Souvenir by NSFW_alt1234
Summary:

A young man is introduced to the humiliating world of Chinese foot-slavery.


Categories: Giantess, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 11278 Read: 69889 Published: May 08 2017 Updated: May 20 2017
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Prologue by NSFW_alt1234

2. Introduction to a new life by NSFW_alt1234

3. Learning your place by NSFW_alt1234

4. Training by NSFW_alt1234

5. Good and Bad by NSFW_alt1234

6. Event horizon by NSFW_alt1234

7. Back Home by NSFW_alt1234

8. Epilogue by NSFW_alt1234

Prologue by NSFW_alt1234

"But mom, I don't want to give up my room for some girl." Tom said in quite a whiny tone.

"Oh hush now, I'm beginning to think with all this whinging that you're some kind of racist."

"Mom, no, that's not the reason, you know I'm not racist!" he desperately tried to defend himself. He's been in the same argument time and time again, but his mom wouldn't stop pushing this.

"Your 17 now, I'm sure sleeping on the couch for a month won't be so bad! This girl is coming all the way from Beijing to stay with us! You might even like her."

Tom was tired of arguing, he knew he would just be going around in circles again, he might as well just give up."Fine, mom, she can stay in my room, but I'm not sleeping on the couch for the whole time! Lily and I will swap."

"Yes! I know you and her will get along just fine."






"Hello! I'm Jie! I'm am so glad to be in America finally!" the perky but petite girl had just gotten off the plane, and she was still on a high. "You must be Tom, so pleased to meet you!" Jie wrapped her arms around Tom and gave him a squeeze. Tom, lost for words gingerly put his arms around her, awkwardly reciprocating the action. Jie let her silk glove grip off Tom, turning to his younger sister on his left. "You are Lily right? I can't wait to get to know you!" Jie went around, hugging and chatting to all the Johnston family. Tom shared a glance with his mother, she knew that he was not into the whole personal affection thing, but his mother could only return an encouraging smile, Tom knew this was going to be a long month. 






"Jie! What have I told you about eating on the couch! I need to sleep there!" Tom yelled down the hall, back to his room. It was bad enough he had to sleep on the couch, but now his mom was making him do it for the whole month!

"Sorry Tom, I totally forgot, I promise it won't happen again!" Returned the shout.

"That's what you said last time!"

"Oh, lighten up Tom! I double promise this time!" he could hear the girls giggling all the way in the lounge room. Jie was so dirty! He didn't want to think about the state of his room.

Tom, grumbling, lay on the couch, the draughty lounge room providing a room less than capable of being sleeping accommodations. It had been almost two weeks and he was sick of Jie, she was annoying, cheeky, and worse yet, best friends with his sister. 

"Uh, I'm going to catch a cold, its freezing in here." Tom got up, his underpants only attire wasn't the best for the climate, but its what he slept in. He walked over to the thermostat, fiddled with it, remembered it was broken, got back into his "bed" and tried to sleep. Two more weeks, just two more weeks.

Introduction to a new life by NSFW_alt1234

I woke up, the horrible feeling of waking up when you're sick was the first thing I realised; the sore throat, the blocked nose, the weak knees. God, what time is it? Leaning over the edge of the couch I saw the long rectangle of orange light cast on the laminated wooden floor, an indicator it was still morning. I had never been this sick before, I could barely breath, I was sweating, an awful fever, everything. Mom was probably already at work, knowing Jie and my sister they were still asleep. I needed water, I summoned all the strength in body to push the heavy blankets off me, I summoned even more to stand up. The only thing I was wearing were my tighty-whities. I hobbled over to the kitchen, probably looking like some weary traveller. As I entered the kitchen my head began to swim, I couldn't breath, what's wrong with me? I need help, please, anyone. I collapsed onto the floor, the spinning ceiling fan was the last thing I saw.






Boom, boom, boom, boom

I awoke again, a strange deep rumble filling my ears, but the ceiling fan was still high above, making me remember, almost traumatically, the events that just unfolded. Now with the added benefit of me being perfectly fine.

Boom, boom, boom, boom

What was that? I should probably get up, luckily I was feeling spry, so I leaped up as fast as I could. My heart sank to my ankles, I was expecting to the fridge in front of me, and I did, except that it was so massive I could see into the crack underneath it. I had shrunk, the dreaded shrinking virus, surprisingly common, but only affecting people with a rare blood type. This was the kind of thing that happened to *other* people, not me. I heard to horror stories of people being stepped on or thrown in the trash accidentally, I needed help.

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM

Connecting the glaringly obvious dots, I realised that was someone plodding around, and it sounded clo-

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM

Jie just stepped into the kitchen. She was like a skyscraper, her socked feet connecting to her monstrous pale white legs, leading up to a pair of excessively short shorts.

"Hello? Tom" her cute Chinese accent replaced with a monstrous thunderstorm of a voice, I couldn't help but to gape and her size. "Aiiah, he left his underpants on the ground." I just realised that I was completely naked, my oversized briefs directly behind me. Jie started to approach, her colossal thigh muscles lifting her legs up and forward. Each time her socked foot hit the ground, I could see the fibres absorbing the impact, creating a giant muffled shock wave. I was frozen in fear, as she came closer I needed to crane my neck more and more to see her face, the booming growing louder. Should I shout? Get her attention? She might crush me? I was drawn out of my thought by the impact of her left socked foot metres away from me. I could see the dirt caught in the fibres under her toes, just shorter than me, and the gentle green slope above them, it looked like some giant hill. As I stared up, I saw her gentle face come closer as she bent down, her giant brown eyes and deep red lipstick focused on my giant underpants, her colossal talon sweeping from the heavens to pick it up when the eyes locked onto me.






"Tom! I didn't know you were a shrinky person!" Jie held me mere inches from her face, but at my scale it was still quite a distance. As the words came out of her deep red mouth, the warm air pushed into me like a heavy wind causing legs to sway, my upper body too firmly locked in by the soft pads of her fingers, the prints pushing into my tender skin.

"This is so cool! My friends will be jealous!" she ended with a giggle.

"J-jealous?" I blurted out.

"What was that Tom? Your cute little mouth is too quiet." her breath washing over me again.

"Why would they be jealous?" I shouted out, surprisingly confidently.

"Because I have my own white American slave!"

"What!? I'm a person, this is illegal!"

"Oh you silly Americans, in China we know shrinkies aren't really human anymore. It was a punishment from the gods, this is your role in life. It is okay, you can spend time with my feet, you might like it eventually." Jie was giggling this whole time. Her eyes lighting up with cheeky glee. I couldn't believe this, a slave? To her feet? This was sick, what was she going to do. Suddenly she gripped me in her hand, softly, her humid skin acting like an oven for me. If this was her hand, what would her feet be like? She ran up stairs, into my room, and shut the door behind her.






"Okay, as my slave, I need to give you a slave name. How about, hmm... Mayi!"

I was standing on my oversized desk, her socked feet towering high above me. This was humiliating. Would she really take me back to China and show me off to all her friends? 

"So, Mayi, as your first test you need to kiss my toe, very easy."

Looking up at the socked feet, towering above me like buildings, I had a sense of fear, she could annihilate me so easily, with a single step, or press, or whatever. She reached out to her foot and pinched the top of the sock, peeling it off her foot, leaving behind green lint on her soles, she wiggled her toes, showing off her black nail polish a little bit. She angled her foot towards me, just letting her toes hang off the side of the desk, wiggling them right in front of me.

"Go, kiss, kiss!" She smiled at me, was this a joke?

I stepped forward, only to be hit in the face by the smell, the smell of feet, a thousand time stronger than I had ever smelled it. I recoiled back.

"Your feet are gross!" I shouted back in protest.

"Oh, very rude. This is your first day, so I will be lenient. Perhaps you need training, not like cheap Chinese toy from drug store." Her face went back to deep thought. "Okay, I have idea." She reached over to me, picking me up in her predatory talons. She crouched down with me in her hand, down by her bed. 

"You get used to smell in here, I come back tomorrow morning, if hungry eat sole." she was putting me inside her shoe. I tried to fight, but I don't think she noticed. Putting me deep in her shoe, the humid environment as smelly as her stinking toes. "See you tomorrow Mayi!" she said as her parting words, stuffing the green sock into the shoe, increasing the smell even more, cutting out the light. 

I sat down, the toxic environment choking me. I began to cry, how could she be so cruel? I lay down and tried to sleep. Maybe I would get used to the smell.

Learning your place by NSFW_alt1234

"Good!" she shrieked, clapping her hands together in a quick fashion, the stereotypical cutesy girl way. She was obviously pleased at my relenting, finally getting down and kissing her big toe. You might judge me, but after spending almost 24 hours inside a disgusting slimy shoe, I would do a lot to stop from going back in there. It also seems that her hypothesis about getting used to the smell was right, I was almost complete nose blind to it, which made it easier. "You must be SOOOO hungry. Let me get us some food." she plodded out of the room, her thuderous steps growing quieter and quieter, until they stopped shaking the desk I was on. I looked around; my old room, I guess I would never sleep here again, my posters, action figures, comic books, all of them to large to be of use. This sent a pang of melancholy through me; would I really be hers forever? Become a tiny obedient pet that she would either keep until she died or threw out when she was bored of me? Maybe I should try and escape? It would be daring. The desk was as high as a skyscraper, and I was exhausted, starving. I will attempt sometime today.

"Jie?" I heard the familiar voice of my mother echoing down the hall.

"Yes Mrs Johnston?" 

"Have you seen Tom anywhere?"

"No, he must have gone to friend's house" she was lying through her teeth. I felt like yelling, did she really not see me as a person? She talked to me! Acknowledged me as sentient! How could she do this?

"Well, tell me if you see him"

The sound of footsteps approaching, down the hall. The colossal form of Jie walked in the room, still in her pajamas, carrying a bowl of cornflakes. She sat down in the same seat, an office chair right in front of the desk, bringing her giant pale feet up to rest on it. It was still hard to grasp the sight, her feet were the height of huge trees, their imposing shadow blocking most light out, just the tinies orange morning light trickling through her toes. I followed her legs, the green pajama pants with black polka-dots haning loosely over her legs like a tarp covering a fallen tree, only even bigger. Her collossal body was reclined in the chair, shoveling giant bulldozer loads of cornflakes and milk into her mouth, I had to remind myself how small and petite she looked when we met. 

"Oh Mayi! I almost forgot, here is your food." She shifted her feet over to better see me, she plucked a single mushy flake out of her ceramic bowl, and brought it over, just above my head. I stared up, the wheaty fibres just held together after being water-logged, or milk-logged rather. Just as I almost reached out she pulled it away. I stared at her angrily, I didn't care if she could crush me, I was starving. In return I got a cheeky grin, she positioned her foot so the five giant toes of her left foot were in my face. She spread them, revealing the sock-lint built up from her rest last night, held snuggly between the steamy digits by her humid sweat, she placed the mushy morsel right between her two largest toes, relaxing and letting it squish between them, milk running out and onto the floor. "Please hurry! It is so cold!"

"Why?! Please, for godsake, why are you doing this to me?" The sight of the lint-covered mushy cornflake was making my stomach churn, did she really expect me to eat it? If she were in my situation I'm sure she would be less than happy.

"Come one Mayi, it is one *tiny* cornflake. It will be good for you, keep you strong!"

"No, that's disgusting!"

"I know this is only your second day, but when you are broken in, you will need to clean my toes when there is no food there. You are lucky, back home in China, many girls make their slaves eat their lint. I am kind." this can't be happening. "When I'm broken in?" she wants me to be her permanent foot bitch? No way.

"FUCK YOU! I'm not going to eat *that*"

"Mayi..." her tone of voice was dire "I am being very calm with you, there are many things I could do to you at that size. And this will be the only food you eat today, maybe tomorrow. Come on, I said you might like being my slave if you give it a try." My stomach was churning... but no! Never. I stood my ground. "Uggh, Mayi, you are so annoying! I guess I have no choice." I turned to see what she was doing when I felt a giant push from behind me. Her finger, as wide as my whole body, pushed me directly into her toe pit, the milky, firbous blob, mixed with lint and sweat covered my whole body. The finger rolled around, pushing me deep between them, agitating the cornflake until it completely dissolved, covering me in the viscous fluid, the finger stopped pushing me around. Panting, I was stuck between her pale toes, the ridge leading to the slope of her foot just above eye level, I shimmy around to see behind me, I can just make out the face of my tormentress in the distance. "Mayi, you are very stupid, you need to listen to me. As punishment, another day in my shoe!" oh god no, anything but that, I couldn't run, I was literally surrounded by... her. In an all to familiar feeling, her giant fingers pincher around me, lifting me by my upper body, she made the few steps over to her sneakers, the closest thing I will have to a home it seems, she dropped me in. I stood at the heel, the dark imprint surrounding me like a crop-circle. I stared up at the disapproving face of the vengeful goddess, really a 17 year old chinese girl. "Mayi, you are very naughty, and I am no longer Jie, you call me Qingfu. Defeated, I walked deeper into the cavern as she stuffed her socks inside, cutting out the light. I began to eat the dissolved remains of the cornflake from my body as I cried.

 


 

"VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM" The sound of a vacuum cleaner rumbled my entire world and roused me from my sleep. The noise grew louder and louder, filling my ears, even through the relativly thick walls of the shoe. I realised my mom must be vacuuming. 

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" I shouted the loudest I ever could, who am I kidding? She couldn't even hear me if she wasn't vacuuming. In the pitch black I had no idea where I was, felt the floor, it was relatively fresh so I must be on her instep, felt the gentle slope and followed it, praying it led to the heel. After following it I hit head first into the slightly moist fabric. I followed all the way to the way to the edge of the shoe, hoping to get some purchase on it. Using the delicate netting of the shoe wall as a foothold, I propped myself up and into a fold of the sock, the constant roar of the vacuum cleaer unsteadying me, but not enough the throw me off. Crawling through the wrinkle, I headed to what I assumed to be the exit, the fuzz rubbing off on me, and the stale stech filling my nose, even after my "acclimitisation". I continued on, climbing through folds and wrinkles, moving upwards and along. Slowly the sound of the vaccuum began to die down. "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" I shouted again, out of sheer desperation. I needed to keep going, even though I was pretty sure she was almost out the door. I made one last turn up, to be greeted by a tiny claustrophobic space, I pushed upwards, but the might of the sock was too great for me. I tried to go down, but the entry way must have closed off, I tried to wriggle back down, but I couldn't. I lay down, the tiny, damp, stale, irritating space becoming my prison. As I heard the muffled sound of the vaccuum become fainter and fainter, I tried to warm myself up, I would need to wait for Jie... I mean Qingfu.

 


"Huh? Mayi where are you? Oh, here you are, how did you get inside my sock? Trying to escape? Hah, never mind, today I will teach you about being inside my shoe WITH my foot! It will be fun!"

 

Training by NSFW_alt1234
Author's Notes:

This has some mandarin in it, sorry if it is inaccurate, I just used google translate.

I was awoke from my semi-sleep daze by a tremor, the stale confines of the labyrinthine sock providing a poor spot for rest. My entire world was thrown into chaos as the ground shifted underneath me, as the fabric shifted around me, the floor gave way, allowing me to slide down the fabric, the almost rope like fibres burning my naked body. I came to rest on a particularly thick seem, which appeared to be the toe section. The gaps in the fibres allowing just enough space to have a window out of the prison, the body of my captress dominating the view. 
      
      "Huh? Mayi where are you?" the voice of Jie, my "qingfu", muffled just minutely by the fabric echoed out. Her eyes scanned the floor, eventually coming to rest on the toe section of her sock. "Oh, here you are, how did you get inside my sock? Trying to escape?" with her other hand, she pinched the ground I was sitting on, the fabric giving way and folding onto itself, the hand supporting the neck of the sock released, followed by the all to familiar feeling of sliding down the woollen cave. I landed with a firm thud on her waiting palm, her soft skin providing a cushion.
      
      "Hah, never mind, today I will teach you about being inside my shoe WITH my foot! It will be fun!"
      
      What!? Was she serious? It was bad enough being inside her shoe alone! I started imagining all the situations that could unfold, being crushed, the heat, the sweat, oh god no. I was so weak though, my body was rubbed raw, the closest thing to food I have eaten in three days is a mushy cornflake. Her hand was brought down and I was deftly placed on the carpet, the fibres coming up to my thighs, I looked up, she was wearing a skirt, the kind that gave me direct line of sight to her panties, under different circumstances I might have liked the view, but the fact she didn't even think highly of me enough to be modest was crushing. Look past her... panties, her face was plastered with the grin that never meant good... for me. 
      
      "All Chinese girls keep slaves in shoe, best way to transport, and also already at feet, you need to learn how to survive."
      
      I gulped, what did she mean... survive? She put her food forward, directly in front of me, the black polish on her nails missing, replaced with the ivory translucent natural colour, they also looked to be cleaner, the little mercies. 
      
      "Crawl between them."
      
      I sighed, I might as well comply, making this going on any longer than it had to was definitely not good. I walked between her second and third toes, the gap between the just enough for me to squeeze into, I walked right to the fleshy section, the gentle slope sticky with sweat, but relatively lint free. "Hold on, I am putting on my socks". I grabbed as tightly to the slope as possible, wedging myself as much as I could. As she bent down, her face growing closer and closer, her toes angled up slightly, so much that my feet were off the ground, seconds later I was plunged into darkness, the toes wiggling and shifting to get a good purchase inside the sock, thankfully a fresh one. I sat there, squeezed between the two fleshy monoliths, the sock blocking the majority of the light out. As she took a step, the toes rose up, pulling me with them, their fleshy hug like being stuck between two punching bags. The motion of the step flung me into her foot, the inertial wedging me even deeper between them, as her foot came to rest, I was flung in the opposite direction, the jolt almost dislodging me, I crawled up so only my legs were wedged between the toes, hugging the slope of her foot. This was going to be rough.
      
      



      
      "Okay, I think we are ready for the walk now! It will only be short."
      
      I had spent the last five minutes stuck insider her shoe, she was just pacing around the room,trying to get me used to the motion, as if it would be any less gut wrenching. the heat increased the moment she put it on and it only got worse from there, the light was completely out, and all sounds were muffled, all I could do was shift around inside trying not to get stepped on. 
      
      "Okay Mrs Johnston I am going for a walk." 
      
      I could barely hear the words, if mom replied I had no idea, the only sound being the sound of the twisting leather and the muffled thump every time her behemoth foot hit the ground, the force being absorbed into her legs, so high above. As the walk continued, I noticed the pores on and between her toes begin to perspire, tiny drops of sweat began to form around the toes, instantly increasing the humidity of the cramped room. The heat continued to rise, too, the closest thing I could compare it to is being inside a sleeping bag in the middle of Louisiana, the uncomfortable wetness dribbling down my body, the smell increasing as well. The smell of stale socks and linty toes is unpleasant, but the smell, directly between the hot fuming toes is unbelievable, even my nose blindness was no help, the toxic environment becoming more toxic by the minute. How long had she been walking? 5 minutes? 10? It was impossible to tell, time losing all meaning. Pieces of lint began to cling to me and the toes, their fibres bundling up, held together by acrid sweat, which, by the way, was almost poring out of the pores now, the space between her toes becoming slick, I couldn't hold on, the incessant beating and teetering was too much, I slipped off, down, between her toes. I knew she noticed me, her toes wouldn't stop molesting me, wiggling me, perhaps trying to get me back between them, all I knew is that if these socks were fresher, they wouldn't stick to her sole as much and I would roll straight underneath and die in a single step, not that in the other direction, the bulbous ends of her toes wouldn't make quick work of me. Finally, she stopped, and I began to hear voices high above. I could just make them out.
      
      "Evening Miss, I believe you are an exchange student here, yes?"
      
      "Well it is holidays so I don't have much school, but yes, what is going on officer?"
      
      "Mrs Johnston has filed a missing persons report for her son, Tom" her toes instantly locked down on me, prodding and poking me, I can only assume she was grinning. "When was the last time you saw Tom?"
      
      "It was Friday night, he was sleeping on the couch, he wakes up earlier than everyone so I though he went to a friend's house."
      
      "Well no one has seen Tom in three days, cases like this, it was usually due to the shrinking virus, its possible he has been stepped on by now."
      
      "Oh no! That is so sad. If I find anything I will call the police immediately!" I wanted to cry, she was an evil, cold hearted bitch. As she walked up the stairs to the house, I began to scream, I doubt she even heard me.
      
      

      
      Jie congratulated me on how well I did, she said that I needed to work on it though, but for now she was happy. After that, she gave me a piece of grape to eat and decided that we would do something "relaxing", for her, I guess.
      
      "I will paint finger nails and you paint toes nails, seems fair, right Mayi?"
      
      "Y-yes, qingfu"
      
      "Okay! I think I want... hmm... blue today, here is your brush."
      
      My "brush" was several strands pulled from the head of her nail polish brush, it was almost as long as my arm, and was quite unwieldy. I walked over to the nail polish, Jie graciously provided a small cap to be palette. The acrid, chemically smell giving me a headache, I dipped the brush into the cap, the thick goo sticking to the ends of the brush making it even heavier. I walked over to her big toe, the one closest to the cap. Standing in front of it, I was just eye level with the nail, which was almost two inches thick by the way. I managed to scramble up, using the tiny prints as foot holds, the ivory plate of the toe nail the size of three ping-pong tables lined up next to each other. Looking right I saw her other toes, greedily waiting for my affection, to the left was a giant balled up tissue, separating her toes, looking up, Jie idly painting her finer nails, it looked like she had already finished a few before I had even started. I got the work, the brush strokes building up each other, the smell acerbating my head ache, almost to the point of not being able to breath. I soldier on, even with a head full of stars. Periodically I needed to return to the cap to get more and more of the dreaded goo, all for the entertainment of some teenage girl who didn't even see me as human. I looked up, she had long ago finished her task, now she was browsing on her phone, occasionally giggling and wiggling her toes, threatening to throw me off. Finally, I finished, it took me well over two hours, and my back was killing me.
      
      "Very good job Mayi, now, you are almost done for today!" Almost... ugh.
      
      

      
      "Jiaoyazi" I repeated feebly
      
      "No! Say it like me "Jiǎoyāzi"" Jie had decided that it made no sense to speak the language of her slave, so I had to learn her's "not too hard, only foot related, you won't need much else." as if that made me feel better. Right now she was telling me about the word for foot. I guess it didn't matter too much if I could say it, it was so I could recognise orders from her.
      
      "Jiǎoyāzi" I repeated, trying to match her best.
      
      "Good enough, now, Jiǎozhǐ, means toe" 
      
      "Jiǎozhǐ" after speaking to her so long, I had naturally adjusted my voice to be louder, but I suspected she could still barely hear me.
      
      "Good! Very fast learner. Okay, now Tiǎn, it means lick." I shuddered to think of the future implications of the word. I tried not to think about, my future prospects were not bright, but the more of these thoughts I had, the worse it got. I imagined myself going back to China, watching her life go on, relegated to licking her foot and painting her nails. Maybe she would get bored of me, stomping on me as a bit of fun after I was so mundane to her, or maybe I would be with her until she was an old woman, which I doubted, I wouldn't live to eighty if I was breathing in her toes for the rest of my life.
      
      "T-tian" I was coughing, clearly not over my stint with the nail polish.
      
      "No, Tiǎn, Tiǎn"
      
      "Tiǎn" 
      
      "Yes! Okay, now Mayi, your name!"
      
      "Mayi" I cringed at the thought of being Mayi in her head, her little pet, Mayi, how cute, he is so obedient, look at all the tricks he can do.
      
      "Mayi means ant, I thought it was a good name, because you look like an ant with your black hair!" Oh god, it really means "ant"? I guess that's what I am now, a bug, not a real person.
      
      "When you meet my friends, you need to say "Nǐ hǎo! Wǒ jiào Mayi!", they will be so impressed!" So the whole point of this lesson is revealed, to be a show off to her friends back home, teach the little white boy to speak Chinese, I named him ant! So funny, ha ha, lick our feet you little bug, you're not a real person. Oh god, why? Why me? Why can't I have been found by my sister? I might be small for the rest of my life, and go to some tiny boarding school, but not this, spending the rest of my life as the obedient slave of some Chinese girl who calls me ant and makes me eat lint covered cereal.
      
      "Okay, enough Chinese today. You are such a good boy! No whining like yesterday. I think you deserve a little reward." She gave me a smile, a genuine one, not her evil grin, she really was proud of me. I might as well accept my reward, take "the little victories" after all... That's probably what she thought of me, a little victory.

Good and Bad by NSFW_alt1234
Author's Notes:

I really wanted to explore the relationship between the two here, also contains so sexual scenes.

"Okay, Mayi, time for your little reward." she sounded excited, I hoped to god this would be real, something I might like, but I honestly couldn't tell. She stomped away, down the hall. I was tired, hungry, I smelled like feet. I collapsed, I needed this moment to rest. Not 20 seconds later she plodded back in, straight up to me, and dropped something in front of me. It was a crumb, a crumb of chocolate cake. I looked up at her, all she did was nod. I lurked forward, picking up the crumb and scoffing it, I didn't care how messy I was, it was probably the best thing I had ever tasted. I looked up at her face, she was smiling. "Thank you... qingfu" I blurted out with my full mouth.

"Oh, that is not your reward, I though you would just be hungry, here is your REAL reward." she picked me up, placing me on her soft hand, not closing it or anything, leaving it open. Her steps bobbed me up and down slightly, she walked into the bathroom and turned on the hot water faucet in the bath, waiting for it to heat up, and placing the plug in. She left me on the counter, near the basin. "I will be back soon." and she left. I was sat in the bathroom, the moon was visible outside the window, it must have been pretty late, not that I had a defined sleep schedule. I could hear her approaching again, the door of the steamy room swung open, it was her, only she was wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her more... private areas. She turned off the faucet, and then placed a small board down, a little piece of plastic, roughly the size of a large door to me. "This is for you." I didn't really understand what for, but it seemed innocuous enough. She reached into the cabinet, taking out some bubble bath fluid and pouring it in, the fluid already spreading like a bubbly explosion. She flung her towel off her, hanging it on a rack, I, blushing, averted my eyes from her naked body, waiting until I hear her settle in the bath. I look over to her, resting in the tub, the bubbles covering her most private areas. She reaches over, picking up both me and the board, and placing us right in the middle of the tub. I look up at her relaxed face, way in the distance. Without even looking she speaks "get yourself clean, and try and relax" I was so tired, I did what she said, I climbed onto the board, floating quite steadily, and lay down.

It was so relaxing, the steam rising all around me made it feel like a sauna, a nice, humid, warmth, infinitely preferable to the inside of a sock. I questioned why she was doing this? Was she trying to lull me into a false sense of security? Honestly, I didn't care, take the good with bad, no use letting this time go to waste by worrying. Sailing around the giant bath sea, moving through the bubbles, carried by the minute currents caused by her movements, I ended up near the bottom of the bath. Suddenly, a giant wet pillar shot from underneath, the blue nail easily capsizing the boat, knocking me in to the warm water. The giggling echoed around the walls of the tub, I looked over to her laughing face, I couldn't really be too mad at her, not in this environment. As I crawled back onto the board, she sent ripples with her feet, sending me up the tub, towards her face. I was almost there when she sifted up, sitting up so her breasts just sat outside the water like giant hemispheres, I tried to look away, partially hiding my growing member. I felt like I was a voyeur. "Mayi, why do you look away, do you not like my boobs?" I was shocked. I though she would punish me for being a little pervert. I looked towards her, I could tell by her face this was an honest question. "Oh... no, they're very... um... nice" this put a smile on her face. "I'm glad you think that way, just because I am your owner doesn't mean I can't have any fun with you" what? What did she mean? Not even noticing her hand underneath my board until it was too late, she lifted me up, the water pouring through her fingers, she brought me up to her breast, placing me on it. It was so soft, and slightly moist, the water running off into her cleavage, I looked up at her face, she gave me a sultry smile. My manhood was fully erect at this point, I was still confused, she began to submerge again, the water raising all around me. From here I could just she over her chin, and I doubt she could see me too well either. "You don't need to be confused Mayi, when you were bigger, you were quite handsome, not that it would be appropriate... but now, neither of us need to worry. She picked me up, bringing me to her eyes, inspecting me carefully, especially my erection. "I don't think you could do too much for me with THAT" I tried to hide my erection, "but this is YOUR reward after all." oh god, what was she gonna do. She opened her mouth slightly, just a small aperture inside, really just her lips puckering, and she slid me inside. My legs were dangling just over the edge, while my head was hanging outside, giving me a direct view into her right eye. I felt her tongue move up my leg, just the tip of the giant muscle, it wormed its way over to my member, she began to flick it. I almost feinted, this was so unexpected, what was she doing? Why? I knew she did see me as human so why this? She continued, I never expected to lose my virginity like this, she continued to worm at and massage my shaft. Just as I was about to cum, she began to suck, pushing me back and forth with her lips like a lollypop, I couldn't take it anymore, I burst then and there, the pleasure washing over my body. She spat me into her waiting palm, I could barely move after that, I looked up into her deep hazel eyes, and she looked at me. "How was that?" take the good with the bad, I suppose.




That night she didn't make me sleep in her shoe, instead I had a small mass of soft cloth to sleep on, on the bed side table. I slept well, the best sleep I had in days. I had a dream that night. I was normal size, on the couch, it seemed normal, like I was never shrunk. I was with Jie, it was odd to see her normal sized again, but, in the dream it seemed normal. We sat together, she was hugging me, tightly, we just sat there, alone on the couch, holding each other. It seemed so natural in the dream, like we had known each other so long, like she hadn't forced me paint her toes, or called me ant, or didn't see me as human. I don't know how long we were there, but after some time she began to grow, out growing the house, until she was a more familiar size. She stood in the neighbourhood, naked, towering above everyone, she looked down at me, but I wasn't afraid, it seemed natural too. She just lifted up her foot, and stepped on me. After that I woke up, I didn't, know what it meant, the dream seemed so real, everything so natural, after what happened last night, I don't know how I felt about her. She could be so cruel and uncaring, then suddenly do that, all while saying it didn't matter because I wasn't human... what did she want? I turned on my side, to see her innocent, sleeping face. Take the good with the bad...




"Okay, Mayi, this is going to be the final part of the introduction, and I don't think you're going to like it." she had never been so blunt before, so I was absolutely terrified. She stood above me so causally, it seemed natural, I was the slave, she was the master. "Mayi, lick between my toes. Go" no please, nothing, no giggling, straight to the point. I hesitated, her freshly blue toes right in front of me, above that, her pink pyjama pants. I had felt the best I had in days, full stomach, rested, even... sexually satisfied. Was all that last night just to make me complacent? Was she that evil, that manipulative? I should just agree... I almost felt like I should... she worked so hard to train me. What was I saying? She worked hard? What about me? I was the one breaking my back on her toenails, I was the one that tried to avoid being squashed. Just do it quickly, she might reward me again... wow, was I basically a dog now? Begging for treats. All these voices swirled in my head, eventually one of them won out, the one telling me to do it. I approached the wiggling behemoths, their swirling pattern so familiar, the slightly humid and stale atmosphere, basically second nature to me. I waled right to the end, the slight slope, the pale colour of her skin being dotted by tiny hairs, minuscule pores also dotted the wall. I leaned over, so I was just touching it, I stuck out my tongue, and ran it up the wall, my tongue picking up the tiny hairs, the salty taste, running over the fine bumps of her skin. It was disgusting, filthy, wretched, but I didn't turn away, it was... almost tolerable, nothing I hadn't felt before, I was blind to the smell almost, the humidity was nothing compared to insider her shoes. The hair and salt were the hardest part, but the only gross thing about the salt was the thought. I stood back with a mouth full of lint, I coughed it out, a human hairball. I stared back up at my qingfu, she was judging me. It took all my willpower to not breakdown like a little baby. Firstly, my absolute show of subservience to a petite Chinese school girl with pink pyjama pants, secondly, the disgusting experience, thirdly, the fact that she conditioned me so well that it was tolerable; had this been two days ago, even yesterday, I would've flat out refused to do it, probably to the point of severe injury from her... an ever present factor. 

"That was... great!" she swooped down, pinching me, placing me on her palm and bringing me up to her face, her warm breath washing over me. "If you can do that, you can do anything, you have come so far in only a few short days! From now on, you are officially my slave, but remember, I am good to those that treat me well, you scratch my back I scratch yours, or maybe you scratch my toes, I scratch your... ugh... you know." her cheeks turned a bit red. I was so confused, I feel like this should be the answer to my dilemma, but did she really give me an oversized blow job as a reward, or out of a debt to me? Maybe it didn't matter, take the good with the bad.

End Notes:

I still have a clear view for how this will progress, but I am open to sugestions, especially since some parts are changing.

Event horizon by NSFW_alt1234

I was shaken slightly, the soft, slightly pudgy ground quivering, but soft. This was another one of my "rewards", coming three days after the last one. I lay on my back, on her soft skin, just above her sensitive region, I was facing towards her. With just the tip of her finger, she gently massaged my manhood, while with the other, she pleasured herself. I was amazed at how gentle she was, her finger movements just the right amount of strength to not hurt me. As we both began to approach climax, she began to moan, her deep, breathy sounds of pleasure vibrating through the ground, and helped me along to completion. I burst, the white fluid covering the tip of her finger. I lay back, panting, still rocked by her movements as she continued, finishing not long after. She, like me, lay silent for a while, both still feeling the after affect of our orgasms. "Hey, Mayi, today is one week after you shrunk... only one more week and we'll be back home! Aren't you excited?" I sat there, She didn't really want me to respond, did she? I have been dreading her return to China for my whole time, sitting like a great even horizon after which all my prospects would be sucked. "Okay, Mayi, back to my feet. I hope you are feeling more invigorated now!". She pinched me and placed me down at her feet, the ivory pillars laying sideways on the soft terrain that was my former bed. I began to rub the base of her heel, the thick skin being still relatively sensitive. I had been trained on how to give a good foot rub a few days ago, the key was to use my entire body, so she could actually feel it... this thought still sat uneasy with me. As the night went on, she would shift her feet, and I would move and rub and knead along the foot, ending with me rubbing each of her toes individually. A simple job, a back breaking and tiring one, not one I could do every night. 




I sat just bellow the wall that was the back most part of her sneaker, the lights on the store ceiling providing me with a decent amount of light. I sat nestled right at the base of the wall, the white and pink of the walls and soles faded after hours and hours of use. Ahead of me the great fuzzy wall of a bundled up sock, towering high above my head. Jie sat on a chair just out of my peripheral vision, she was with my sister. Lily was buying her a "going away gift" as it was only a few short days until she would get on that dreaded plane and leave the country. 

"So which one do you like?" the voice of my sister rang out from high above, the gentle quality of her voice was deepened and changed by my shrinking. I was used to this for Jie's voice, but her's was still alien to me. 

"Oh! This one with the flower is really pretty, I want that one."

"Sure thing, I will go and get it."

"Lily, thank you so much, the last four weeks were really fun, I will miss you."

"I loved them as well, I will have to come visit you in China some time!" did she really not care that her brother was missing? I know she probably didn't want to ruin the mood, or something, but not even mentioning it? Maybe I was better off leaving... my family never loved me, they don't know if I ran off, or shrunk, or whatever. They don't know that I've become a pet to some Chinese girl, and in a few days would have no chance of ever returning. I could try and climb out of the shoe, run up to Lily and try and make myself seen. But I didn't want to. I don't know why, maybe Jie had broken me in so far, or I secretly enjoyed it deep down... or maybe I realised they never loved me. Not a few second later, the giant hand of Jie wormed its way in to collect her sock, soon I would placed inside, and carried along with her foot back home. I had become better at being inside her shoe, I could predict when she would step and prepare myself for it, I had the subtle movements down, it was like learning to drive a car. Every day I became better at my job, and each day that weighed on me more and more.




"Look how nice your sister is! It is so pretty right?" Jie was showing me her latest gift, a toe ring, right on the second toe of her right foot. A simple gold band, with a tiny flower made of some green material on top. "Hmmm... I have an idea. Don't squirm!" I was pinched from the ground, this had happened so many times I didn't even think about it, she kicked her right foot up on the desk, and she moved me over to her second toe, the tall pillar as wide as me and even taller than me. Pulling the ring back, she slipped me between the ring and the toe, I instantly felt the pressure around my midsection, but it was manageable, not even painful. She placed her foot back on the ground, the high speed and acceleration stopping my heart for just a moment. "Haha! You look so cute! This way you can always be with my feet, even when I don't have socks on! I am so glad I have this souvenir." it was then I just realised that I didn't know if she was talking about me or the ring. This ring and me had a lot in common... we were stuck at her feet, we were souvenirs, we would make the other girls at school jealous, we were both just objects. She walked around the room a bit, no doubt trying to get me used to the feeling, but it was just like being in her shoe, only I could see around. Jie would remove me from the ring, and then she would watch some TV. During this time she didn't make me rub her feet, or paint her toes, or anything, I could just sit there, watching TV with her. I just needed to keep the mantra in my head "take the good and the bad"




"I will miss you so much Lily." Jie was leaning in to hug my considerably taller sister, standing on her tip-toes, squeezing me tightly between them. 

"I will miss you too Jie, we will stay in contact, right?"

"Of course! I could never forget my time in America." They continued there good byes, while I sat in the humid darkness of her shoe, forgotten about, ignored. 

Jie continued through the airport, taking off her shoes and placing them on the belt, giving me a view to the outside world, one that I wouldn't be seeing for several more hours. This was it, the last time of my life in my home country, after this it would be me and Jie against the world. The full weight was just setting in; I couldn't escape after this, not only was my Mandarin focused entirely around feet, and the various ways I could please my qingfu, but they didn't even consider me a human being. If I escaped I could potentially be found by and even crueller mistress, the kind that would step on me for fun. I would be alone, Jie would be the only person I would ever be... safe around. I didn't have a house, she WAS my house, my entire world would be her, no chance of escape, it would be me and Jie, forever. By now she was on the plane, the ride would be a drag for us both. If she was waiting a long time, she would likely begin to wiggle and play around with me, like some kind of stress toy, oh well, it would keep both of us occupied. Me and Jie, I needed it more than ever now... good and bad, good and bad, good and bad...

End Notes:

The story is drawing to a close, this chapter is really just a set up to the next, which will include a lot of action. If you do have a suggestion, I would say it now.

Back Home by NSFW_alt1234
Author's Notes:

Hey, I really tried with this, after the last one being a bit lack lustre... if you could leave a review it would mean a lot to me.

The soft fabric was wrapped all around me, almost suffocating. The smell of laundry detergent was fresh in my nose, the very faint smell of body wash on the air as well. Each step she made caused a slight bobbing motion, very gentle, but still enough to push me to the deepest recesses of her breast pocket. Today was the day I had been dreading since I shrunk, her friends. I would be shown off like a little toy to her friends' envy, after that, who knows. Suddenly we stopped, and much squealing was heard. I as the squealing was continued, one of her friends jumped up to her and hugged her tightly; I felt the extreme pressure from the external side, pushed tight against her soft breasts, protected by only a thin wall of silky fabricate, the air was squeezed out of me. The pressure subsided for a few seconds, only to be felt again, assuredly from a separate giantess. As the constriction stopped,  I heard the loud chattering of giants above, the mandarin words muffled and incomprehensible. The occasional learned word slipping through, such as "America", or "fun", that I had been taught. After some minutes of chatter, Jie slipped her slender digits deep into her pocket, fingering around to find my body, and pulling me out, the light blinding me temporarily. As my eyes adjusted, I saw the incredulous faces of her two friends, the silky and hair and brown eyes that dominated the East was worn on their faces, wearing their school uniforms, much like the one Jie was sporting. I looked back at Jie, she gave me a small nod, as if saying "Go! Say it", I opened my mouth, and as loud as I could, shouted "Nǐhǎo, Wǒ jiào Mayi". The two girls looked at each other, and let out a shrill shriek of glee. More Mandarin talking, not to me, of course. No doubt they were barraging her with questions "who is he?" "is he trained?" "what's his name?", to which Jie answered. I stood as proudly as I could on her palm, trying not to betray the deep pit in my stomach. Eventually Jie pushed her hand forward, "do you want to try him?" was no doubt what she said in her encrypted speech. The girl on my left greedily swooped in to pick me up,  laying me out on her palm while she and other friend interrogated me with their dark eyes. I stared back at her, trying to be resilient, but I was quivering and shaking, the knot in my stomach growing bigger.

She poked and prodded me with the tip of her finger, not gently either, not like Jie. After enough time I was set down on the paved floor, both of them taking a seat on a bench while Jie stood. As they both removed their shoes and socks, I looked around. From the centre they looked like giant imposing statues, as if I was being judged by the ancient gods of Rome. When their shoes and socks were off, they sat their feet mere feet before me, twenty monstrous toes in total, each larger than my self. The one on my right had dibs on me first I guess; I looked up into her eyes, and with a terrible grin she said "Tiǎn", I recalled the meaning: lick. I approached her toes, the veneer of pink coated her nails, the stench subtly different to Jie's, enough to make it more noticeable. I stuck out my tongue, and began on the inner side of her big toes. She sat back, continuing to talk to her newly arrived friend. I continued to paint the wall of her foot, the taste and tiny pieces of grime building up on my tongue, the ridges of her foot hurting my tongue and lips; god, she was much dirtier than Jie. I took a second long break to clear my mouth, when the giant digit closed around me, bracing me uncomfortably tight against her other digit, she barked out orders in mandarin, the kind I didn't need to understand to get the message. I went back to work, not daring to take a break. Eventually she kicked me out from between her toes, the force sending me careening several feet backwards, scraping my body against the rough ground. I looked up to Jie, her eyes stoic, but betraying a sense of forlorn. My current mistress, without a word, propped up her foot so the sole loomed above me, "Jiǎogēn" she said, almost absent minded. Recognising this a heel, a moved over to it, the peculiar angle it was at causing me to get on all fours. I ran my tongue up this as well, the massive amounts of punishment it went through each day making it hard and flat, and not as well cared for. If I came to a particularly hard spot, I would work at it with my teeth.  God this was humiliating. Yet more time passed, and I had barely made a dent on it. I heard trouble above, a little argument, not with Jie, I could tell it wasn't her voice. It was revealed a second later that the argument was about me, the other girl wanting her own precious time with the new slave. Apparently winning out, the first girl shuffled aside, this girl taking her place, standing at her full, godlike, height. She yelled out "Tiǎn!", so forcefully, I was scared, even moreso than of the other girl. The other two were like gods, but this girl was an angry one. I ran over, and barraged her toes with licks and kisses, trying to appease her. To my surprise she began to speak, in English.

"You are stupid American. Lick my foot!" her pronunciation was off, but still understandable, I guess she was not as confident a speaker as Jie. "You have no pride? You lick foot, lowest body part, shameful!" How could she tease me at a time like this? I continues, I dared not stop, even with a mouthful of dirt. "Dumb American! All white Americans belong at my feet!" After these she became rougher, wiggling with her toes, trying to knock me over, I had to get back up, even when out of breath. She let out a big laugh, not a giggle; a borderline maniacal laugh. I couldn't take it anymore, I just lay down, gasping. Cut short, she placed her monstrous unpainted big toe on top of me, pushing slightly. I couldn't breath, I was suffocating. I looked over to Jie, her previous stoic expression now visibly distressed. "You are dumb, white American, ant! That is your name... ant! Weak!" my lungs were burning, I felt like my lungs were going to collapse. I was almost praying to Jie now, like she WAS a god. Then... release. I took the biggest gasp of air of my life, my lungs filling up with the sweet air. I was not that fortunate though. She placed her fore foot right onto me, and pushed it forwards, rolling me down to her heel. I couldn't see, the blur of motion to fast, the jumbled sound of voices above incomprehensible, the smell of foot and dirt in my nostrils, and the rough ground scraping at my skin. She continued, oh god, why, I had never been so sick, my stomach was welling up. I collided with some tiny pebble, right on my shoulder, it was agony, I could feel the warmth and pain that emanated from it. I stopped, the rolling was finished, but she didn't move her foot. Mandarin arguing, it was Jie. She moved her foot off me, the light pouring in, but I was too exhausted to see. Jie swooped in, her hand was soft, comforting, familiar. My ears were partially blocked with dirt, so I couldn't hear what was going on above, but it didn't sound like an argument, more like Jie was making an excuse. Quickly she made off, me in hand. She walked far away until she brought me up to her face, tears in her eyes.

"Oh god Mayi! I am so sorry, I didn't know they were so mean! I swear, I swear. She was full on crying now, tears pouring down her cheeks, landing so far below with an inaudible squelch. "You will never see them again... never ever." She crouched down in the shade of a tree. "Oh my god, you are bleeding! I will never find a bandage so small! You will die and it will be my fault!" she blubbered even more, I didn't know what to do, I was bad around crying girls... especially when their tears were half the size of my body. I lay my hand on her hand. "It is not so bad... I tiny bit of cloth will do, I promise, I will live." 
"I just wanted for you to give them a foot rub or something, then they would like me more... I just wanted my friends to think I'm cool, and now they will want you all the time."
"Listen, let's find my bandage and then we'll be fine."
"O-okay..." she wiped away her tears "look at me, so stupid. Let's find the bandaid."




Jie's mother chattered to her while watching the TV in the next room, the deeper voice of the grown woman was much more imposing then the light giggles of the other girls I had met. They seemed to be having a disagreement, nothing major, but I wish I knew what it was about. A few moments later, Jie walked in, picking me, she brought me close, whispering to me "she wants a foot rub, I told her you were tired after what happened today, but she said "I don't care about your bug", I'm sorry, take it easy." I gulped, I was weak, I just wanted to sleep, this would be painful. I was set down on the coffee table, the giant feet of her mother rocketing up, the pale pillars shifting colours with the changing TV screen, some Chinese soap opera. I looked up, the feet rougher, older, more mature than the others I had dealt with. Taking it slowly, I walked up to her heel, and lay my hands on it. It was so rough, as rough and hard as a brick wall, the years... decades... of constant impact making them hardened. I was so glad that Jie was young... but one day she would be like this. A chilling thought went through me, one day she would be like this... a middle aged woman. What would happen to me then? Would I still be with her? Would I be sold? Given to her daughter? Jie's mother was likely in her late thirties, two decades away. By then I would have spent most of my life as her's, my old life would be a distant memory. Would I be able to remember my mother, or sister, or friends? I was snapped out of my trance by a shout, the incomprehensible mandarin flying over my head. I took no notice, but it was repeated, it was meant for me, what did it mean? The knot was back, this time more like a noose. She positioned her foot above me, like she was about to crush me, I was terrified, exhausted, I was faced with my demise, I couldn't run... oh god it was like a nightmare, I would die stepped on like a bug? Forgotten by everyone, my life a tiny blip ending in fear, pain and humiliation. Just as my life was beginning to flash before my eyes, Jie interjected. The mandarin disagreement seemingly heated. I could piece together what her mother was saying from some key words "stupid American can't speak mandarin? Train better!", Jie came over to me, her billboard face whispered in English "she has an itch on her right foot, itch is "Yǎng", remember it" and with that she slid away. It was almost funny, the most terrified I have ever been because a woman had a tiny itch on her foot. Hilarious really... so funny. I had no choice but to get the itch, and continue.




What a first day I though... almost killed about three times... my first day... god. I was in Jie's hand the softness almost making me fall asleep already, she walked into her room, giving the barely conscious me a tour. When she could tell I wasn't paying attention, so she sat down, placing me in front of her feet, her golden toe ring glowing radiantly. "Lick my foot slave!" I stared up at her in shock, my adrenaline kicked in, and I almost ran over, when the same lyrical voice replied "kidding! Haha.", oh thank god, Jie picked me up and set me on her thigh, the soft fabric of her sweat pants allowing me to sink in. I lay down and slept as she gently stroked my hair... "Hey, Mayi... enough qinfu stuff, I am Jie. You can stay Mayi, it sounds too cute." if that was all, I was okay with that.

Epilogue by NSFW_alt1234

The breeze was so cool on my face, the smell of grass and pollen in the air. The evening was beginning to cool, the fiery orange of the sunset slowly dripping away into the muted bluish-purple of night. I slid my hands along the smooth sole of Jie, as she sat outside in her yard, enjoying a good book and a foot rub from her slave. I was not working too intensely in my sleep deprived state; we had spent all of last night watching movies, together. I yawned; the sweet smell of lotion was still sticking to her feet, even so late in the day. The smell wafting over me on the wind. It was times like these I enjoyed most, the air, the weather, the serenity. I could really just relax on days like this, even with work to be done. As the draining of the orange continued, and the street light would gradually change, Jie would put her book away, deciding to spend the last minutes of light just sitting there. Apparently my tiredness had hit its limit, my hands sliding off her foot as I collapsed. "Eh, Mayi? Why have you stopped?" she inquired, honestly, with no anger or interrogation.
"Oh, Jie, I'm just too..." I paused to yawn "Too tired from last night."
"So you want the rest of the night off? Is that it?"
"I-if, you don't mind."
"Uh, fine. But you will be twice as good tomorrow, right?"
"Yes, I promise."
Jie picked up my tired body, setting me down on her breast, the fine fibres of the t-shirt and the yielding of her breast making a nice bed for me. I lay on my back, my troubles melting away. This life wasn't the one that I planned on having, not many people do. And, yeah, it sucked when I needed to rub her feet or paint her nails, even when her mom borrowed me to use on her more mature feet, but I guess nobody's life is perfect, right? I mean, what do people in America do? They go to work at a boring job waiting for the times they can get home and do what they want, my life's just the same, I do the work I have to and have the rest off. I have food, water, I house, and... Jie, whatever she was to me, owner? Master? Friend? It wasn't really clear. I look up at her face, the dark eyes, the silky hair, not interested in me right now, just enjoying our time together. My life wasn't perfect, obviously. Jie and I had disagreements, fights, sometimes I was scared of her, but I knew I didn't have to be, I was lucky to have someone that wouldn't squish me the second I stopped licking her toes. As I lay on my soft bed, all these thoughts struggled to make that much of an impact though, it was hard to be anything but content right now.

"Mayi, I hope you aren't too tired right now..." she said with a wink and a squeeze of her breast.

Oh yeah, and that was an added benefit.

End Notes:

I would like to thank everyone that has read along to the finish. This has been my first major story, and I am quite proud of it. If you could tell me what you thought, that would be great as well. Thank you. Check my deviantart if you want to see a discussion about what's next.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6667