Down the Faucet by KinkyTrashcan
Summary:

Jake is on a class field trip when he ends up in a different world with giant animal women. What could go wrong?


Categories: BBW, Feet, Furry, Gentle, Humiliation, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3017 Read: 21763 Published: April 17 2017 Updated: May 18 2017

1. Chapter 1 by KinkyTrashcan

2. Chapter 2 by KinkyTrashcan

3. Chapter 3 by KinkyTrashcan

Chapter 1 by KinkyTrashcan

Jake sighed as he was walking down the side of the stream. At this point one of his classmates had to realize he was gone. His class had taken a field trip to a campsite but none of the activities interested him. So instead he decided to walk around. Unfortunatly, he got lost in the process. The 19 year old kicked a rock into the water as he reached a lake. "I might as well swim for a while." The brunette shrugged and got undressed. As he tossed is shirt and pants to the side he jumped in. The cold water hit his skin and he shivered. As he swam around he felt himself being pulled down into the water. Jake screamed out as he went under. The boy tried to swim up but failed. Then he simply disappeared
under the ground.

Crimson yawned and kicked her sister's door. "Wake up fat ass it's almost noon." A low growl came from the room. She rubbed her eyes as she headed to the kitchen. A pile of dirty dishes sat there, glaring at her. "Ugh. I swear she doesn't do shit around here." The wolf grumbled. She ran her hand through her hair before beginning to wash the dishes. As she was finishing with the last few something dropped out of the faucet. Crimson turned the water off and set the plate to the side. Her blue eyes met tiny brown ones. The giant anthro screamed as the thing sits up. She can tell its some sort of being. The tiny person tries to cover it's self as she grabs a fork and points it at him. "What the hell are you? I'll stab you if you try anything stupid." Crimson growls. "I-i'm just a guy, my name is Jake. I got lost in the woods, went for a swim and suddenly I ended up here! Please don't stab me" He begged looking pitiful. The woman dropped the fork then lifted Jake up by his boxers.

 "Ah. I see...you're one of those human things..damn its been a minute since I've caught one of you." The wolf drooled. "Last one tasted delicious." His eyes widened as he watched her drool and her words horrified him. "P-please don't eat me! I'm begging you, I swear I'll do anything!" Jake rambled. The wolves back in his world couldn't talk and they weren't human-like such as this one. Crimson laughs before letting her paw curl around him. The soft pads squishing against his wet body. "I'm only kidding. Personally I don't eat humans but there's some that do. Your kind makes better pets or slaves in all honesty." She grinned. Before Jake could be relieved about not being eaten he shivers. "Wait...p-pets or slaves. Y-y-you can't be serious. I've got to get back home I can't be your slave." Crimson shakes her head as her grip tightens. "You'll be what I want you to be. You tresspassed into my home, morsel. My name is Crimson but you will call me Mistress. Or I'll hand you over to my friends
who think humans like you make the best snack." Her claw presses on his tummy and he has no choice but to agree.

 "I have some friends visiting in a few hours. You'll rub their feet when they arrive. And don't think you'll ever get backt to where you're from. Once a human gets here there's no way back. Now go have fun looking around little guy." The wolf sets him down and allows him to look around. Jake decided it would be foolish to try and leave now. The tiny boy decided to look in the first room. There were band posters on the wall. In a corner was a desk and a computer. As he looked at the bed he saw a tail and gulped.
Jake hurried out into the next room. "Oh..just a bathroom." As he glanced around he noticed a mouse trap and gulped. At this size it could be the end of him. As he backs out of the bathroom he sees another door and one down the hall. Before he can decide where to go the first door opens. A shorter, brown wolf walked out and stretched. Jake stood frozen as he watched her smell the air then turn her gaze towards him. Before he could run he was pounced on and scooped into his mouth. The poor student cried for help as the wolf's tongue tossed him around mercilessly. "Toni spit him out!" Crimson yelled. She got muffled noises in response. The older wolf glared and pointed to the ground. Toni opened her mouth and watched as the human scurried out and hide into the closet. Crimson scolded her younger sister. The arguing went on for a while as Jake hugged himself. The mouth was huge, dark, and terrifying. As he went to turn around he bumps into a leg. Slowly, the adult looks up and finds himself face to face with a mouse. Her hand gripped his waist and raised him up.

Jake gulped before he was hugged.

"Awwwe you're so cute!" To this creature he was the size of a doll.

"H-hey wait, who are you? I thought this was a land of giant animal-people things.." He asked confused at her sized compared to the others.

"Is the size that vastly diffrent between creatures such as wolf and mice?" The mouse sets him down.

"Well duh, are mice and wolves the same size on whatever planet you're from?" She sits down.

"I'm Carry by the way." Jake rubbed the back of his head embarrassedly.

"I suppose they're not. It's nice to meet someone who couldn't crush me under a single paw anyways.." He said, chuckling to himself.

"I could say the same. What the hell is someone like yourself doing around a bunch of predators? You're safer with prey at this size." Carry says."I'm here because I'm a friend of Toni's even if her sister isn't so fond of me. As you can tell from that present in the bathroom." Her eyes glance up and down at you. "Why are you half naked?"

Jake blushed. "I-I went for a swim back in my world and got pulled down then fell out a faucet. W-wait..Toni's your friend? She just tried to eat me! I was lucky not to end up as wolf chow." he says shivering as he remembers the expierience.

"Pshhh what prey hasn't been inside a predator's mouth?" She snorted before tilting her head to the side. "Toni was just excited. We don't get as many humans here as we used to. Besides most predators nowadays don't eat prey. There's a meat substitute so we can live peacefully. Although..being in someone's mouth can feel delightful at times." Carry giggled.

"In any case, it seems I'm much safer here with you. Though, even at my height you're still intimidating." He says staring up to her cute face.

Carry laughs and pats his head. "Don't think I didn't hear anything. You're Crimson's little toy now. She's not as bad as you think, just rough is all. Most predators are. Especially towards snacks like you and I. Your best pet is to talk to Toni alone, she'll be most likely not to accidentally kill you." The mouse says seriously. Jake lets out a nervous laugh.

"You're not serious. You're prey too, can't you help me get out of here? A huge predator's toy doesn't sound very safe to me!" He yells fearfully.

"Don't think a bunny wouldn't take advantage of you. The only thing you're bigger than is bugs. Even I'm bigger than you." Carry stands up and moves her foot over the human. Her foot covers him almost completely. Jake's arms and legs flail as he tries to get from under her soft paw pads. As he goes to yell he gets a toe in his mouth. Carry gasps and raises her foot up.

"I won't deny how nice that felt." She laughs and picks him up. "Now go figure it out for yourself." The boy is shoved under the door.

 Jake sighs and wipes his mouths. He crawls under the last door. "Crimson's room." He mumbled. Surprsingly it was a normal-looking room. Jake expected there to be cages of trapped prey for her enjoyment. He almost felt bad before remembering his position. After looking around the woman's room he begins to leave to find his new 'mistress'.

Chapter 2 by KinkyTrashcan
Author's Notes:

I didn't see myself continuing this but I truly do want to turn this into something timeworthing. Originally it was based off an rp between myself and another person but it deserves a plot. So I hope you all enjoy!

  Crimson placed the chips and salsa on the counter as she noticed Jake walk into the kitchen. He was no taller than her ankle which made her giggle. As the wolf anthro crouched down, she plucked up the human. He kicked and squirmed like a mouse would which only made her want to devour him.

  "Stop squirming or I'll be forced to have a little taste." She teased and set him on the counter. Jake sat down and hugged his knees as he glared at her. Crimson snorted at his attempt to intimidate her. The 24 year old set a plate of ham & cheese finger sandwhiches on the table. Her friends were predators and they needed to eat something that wasnt her pet.

Crimson noticed Jakes mouth watering at the food and she offered him a chip crumb with salsa. The tiny boy hesitated but took the food. As he chowed down she took this moment to pet his head. The human's face showed disinterest but she didn't care since he belonged to her. While the wolf's soft paw felt her human's body, a knock sounded from the door.

The door was opened to greet a very chubby bear anthro. "Crimson! So nice to see you it has been years." She greeted, her voice deep yet smooth. The grizzly's nose twitched and she gasped. "Ham. Cheese. Chips and Salsa..and what is this last scent?" She asked. Crimson smirked and pointed to the tiny terrified student.

" A human? I haven't seen one since I was young. Why haven't you cooked it yet?" This large woman asked. "Monica he's not for eating. He's a pet." The older wolf walked over and lifted Jake up. Jake squealed and tried to escape her palms. "P-put me down!" He pleaded. Having one woman shove him in her mouth was traumatic enough. Crimson felt guilty as he curled into a ball and sobbed.

"I'm not going to let anyone eat you." She mumbled. The sobs turned to sniffles as she reached her friend. Monica looked excitedly at the creature. She touched Jake's hair and made a noise of pleasure. "Very soft..May I?" She asked before he was placed into her palm. Monica sat on the couch while Crimson brought the snacks to the coffee table.

 

Jake internally slapped himself. He found himself comfortable in the bear's palm. How long until he allowed them to control his life? The teen watched his mistress talk to his friend. He cringed at the name she made him call her. It was degrading when in his world she would be nothing but an animal used for shitty teenage movies. The brunette looked down. Back home he had a family and friends. Would they call the police to search him? Or do they even have memories of him now that his existence is in another world.

A sob escaped his lips as he tried to pull himself together. Neither of the giantesses seemed to notice. Monica placed the small human on her stomach and he yelped as he sank into her fur. Her tummy was like a soft mattress. The two women ate food as a few more women visited and spoke. None seemed to acknowledge his existence.

These other predators knew Monica was the high on the food chain. They didn't ask who the human belonged to and simply assumed it was her. This didn't stop them from occasionally licking their lips. Jake thought about this and realized why Crimson handed him to the bear. For his safety and probably for the bears entertainment as he snuggled into her belly. His eyes closed as he felt himself drifting to sleep.

....

Brown eyes fluttered open as Jake sat up. He had a blanket and a pillow. His head tilted up. Some kind of round opening. The teenager looked to his left and saw Crimson laying in her bed on her phone. At this point he knew he was in a jar. At least he had something to sleep on. He watched her grey eyes focus on whatever she was doing. The tiny boy was caught off guard as they flickered to him. He tried to look innocent and look around.

Crimson's large paw grabbed the jar and sat it on her lap. Jake looked and notice she was simply online shopping. Females certainly had some similarities in both words. "I'm searching for human products. You're so rare everythings so expensive..I may resort to doll clothes." She stated and reached in the jar.

Her paw waited for him to hop on and slowly he did. For hours they sat there in silence looking at clothes. Laughing at some of the ugly clothing places sold for such a high price. "Alright little guy. My arms getting tired." Crimson mumbled and place him between her breasts.

Jake's face turned bright red. Even on Earth he was never this close to females. He coughed and got comfortable as they browsed the internet. The boy's male mind drifted off and wondered about Crimson's anatomy. Did she have multiple nipples? He felt her shift and lay down. The phone dropped from her hand and she fell asleep. "Hey!.." Jake yelped as he was smushed between her boobs.

He paused waiting for this joke to be over. The wolf snored and he sighed. What a weird situation..

End Notes:

So. Jake's in between boobs and unsure whether Crimson is truly asleep or not. Surely the next chapter will answer this.

I will try to add a new chapter each week.

Chapter 3 by KinkyTrashcan

 Jake squirmed between the large mounds. He cried out as his body completely disappeared between her breasts. Crimson chuckled and listened. As he went further down she only smirked. The tiny confused human reached her panties and thats when she reached under her shirt and pushed him inside.The human screamed as he was suddenly againsts his Mistress' womanhood. "Take me out! This isn't cool!" He yelled before having a paw push him inside of her. Jake panicked and squirmed against her wet walls. His struggles sent pleasure into the wolf. Crimson moaned as he grabbed her clit for support. Jake tried to climb out and the grip tightened. "Oh naughty boy..so straightforward." Crimson giggled.

 Jake growled and bit her clit. Crimson yelped and gripped her bed. The teen was flung out of her and hit her panties. As he slid down he cried. His head was so close to her asshole. "Crim--Mistress..please don't-" Jake was cut off as Crimson sat up. His head went up her ass and she only bit her lip before laughing.The tiny boy yelled and gagged. His mistress reached in her panties and pushed him further in. Every struggle she felt. His desperate cries were ignored as she used him like a fuck toy. That is all that he was to her. A toy or a simple snack. Crimson's tail swished back and forth. Before she could stop herself she went on her stomach and reached in her panties.

 Jake felt fingers grip his legs before he was shoved in and out of her. The male screamed and moaned as his body was rubbed against him. This was an expierience like no other. The poor boy couldn't control himself as he tensed up and came inside her. Crimson giggled before reaching her climax. "You've had your fun...now let me out!" Jake screamed at her. Crimson simply took him out and dropped him in the jar. "Fine...I'll let my sister deal with you in the morning. And she has quite the appetite." Jake curled into a ball. He knew that in the morning he would be nothing but a crumb to Toni.

--

 Jake slowly woke up. As he looked around he noticed he was on a hard cold surface. It wasn't the jar bottom. He glanced around then jumped up. The student was on a plate! "Wh-what the fuck?!" He cried out before being snatched up by a dark brown paw. As he was squished against the paw pad he stared up in horror at the younger wolf. Toni smirked and tossed him up and caught her in her palm a few time. The boy squeaked each time.

 The younger anthro laughed before squeezing him then tossing him in her mouth. Her tongue wrapped around him and coated him in warm saliva. "H-help! Please don't eat me!" Jake cried out. The wolf's sharp teeth terrified him as he was swished around. The roof of her mouth was pressed against him. He was smushed against her innercheek before she suckled on his body like a piece of candy. Toni moaned in delight as the human struggled inside her maw.

 As a joke she stuck her tongue out. He slid off and fell onto her lap. The boy screamed before jumping off her lap and onto her foot. Toni smirked and watched him off before stomping on him mercilessly. The tiny boy squirmed for his life under her. The stench of her dirty sock made him gag. Jake was squished agianst the floor before being rolled around against the carpet. His legs and arms got tangled up and soon he was nothing but a foot slave.

 The huge foot pressed on his puny body. Her soft toes squeezed him and tortured him. His tiny member was stepped on and rubbed. As Toni toyed with him he couldn't help but be turned on. "Toni please...Please stop!"He begged. To his surprise she did. He was untangled and lifted up by his leg. As Jake was set down he tried to calm down. Jake panted as he was placed on the counter. As he hesitantly looked around he noticed he was in Toni's room. The boy looked at the young wolf and noticed a being on her shoulder. A smiling, small, mouse girl.

"You!" He yelled.

End Notes:

Short chapter sorry.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6623