Family Fun by BigButtGiantess
Summary: Nathan, or Nate for short, was the best sibling you could ask for. He was caring, intelligent and would do anything in the world for you, but he had one big problem and that problem was his fetish. Find out what happens when his fetish becomes a reality at 3 inches tall.
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Butt, Feet, Incest, Insertion, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 19604 Read: 162875 Published: April 06 2017 Updated: May 14 2018

1. Where it begins by BigButtGiantess

2. Big Sis by BigButtGiantess

3. Mum's Bum by BigButtGiantess

4. Brotherly, Sisterly Love by BigButtGiantess

5. So, this is work. by BigButtGiantess

6. Sweet, sweet Jessica by BigButtGiantess

7. A Normal School Day by BigButtGiantess

8. Update by BigButtGiantess

8. Update by BigButtGiantess

Where it begins by BigButtGiantess
Author's Notes:
This chapter will just be the structure of the story, so giantesses will be next chapter.
Nate got off the bus and started to walk home. It had been a long day at school and he was looking forward to coming home to just relax... and maybe, just maybe, have a little catch up on his giantess fetishes.

He walked in the front door and was welcomed with a warmful hello from the lounge. He entered the room and as expected saw his mother and sister sitting down watching T.V. As always, his sister had arrived home before he did and had stolen the best seat, clearly smirking at knowing what she had done. Her name was Jessica and she was a tall brunette, standing around 5ft 9 inches at the age of 16. She had lovely plump breasts, thick thighs, smooth feet and a quite chunky ass, like her mum. Mum was just slightly taller than Jessica at 5ft 11 inches at the age of 43. Like Jessica, Susan had a nice figure, soft breasts, smooth feet and a juicy ass, although this was bigger Jessica's... a good bit bigger.
"Hi mum... Hi twerp."
Jessica grunted and rolled her eyes. Susan got up and gave her son a hug, clearly leaving a big butt imprint on the sofa. "Hi honey, how was school?"
"It was ok, nothing much happened though. Just work upon work upon work. You know how it is."
"Well, there's some tea in the kettle if you want some. Jessica and I are were just going to start watching 'How I Met Your Mother'. Want to join?
"Naw mum I'm fine, not really into that. I'm just going to go upstairs."
"Ok. Fine by me."

Nathan went upstairs and into his room. It was pretty tidy and air circulation wasn't half bad. He jumped onto his computer (Not literally) and started to search giantess videos. After a bit of searching he found one that looked interesting and started it up. The video started loading and as usual, before it played an ad popped up on the screen. Nate moved the mouse, getting ready to close it but paused. The ad read: "Try this shrinking poison today for FREE!"
Nate stared at it for quite a good bit of time, considering wether or not he should he click on it. See, Nathan has always had this fetish about being shrunken down and seeing the women around him as giantesses. Even his family a bit.

After a good minute, Nate clicked on the ad, hoping that this could be real. He was eventually brought to a private product on EBay.co.uk (Not Sponsered) with the title saying: 'Shrinking Potion'. He read the description and to his surprise, it seemed legit. In summary, a man name John had chosen Nate via the site's previous giantess video viewers in the last month. He goes on to say that he has invented this potion with months and months of hard work and to celebrate his success, he is giving a one away. Nathan's eyes beam up and so, without a care in the world, he orders one with single day delivery and lays back in his chair, dreaming of what was to come this Friday.
End Notes:
I know it's unlikely, but come on! We can all dream...can't we?
Big Sis by BigButtGiantess
Author's Notes:
Second chapter is here, hope you enjoy!
Friday eventually came around and with Friday came the potion. Nathan came rushing through the door with parcel in hand. He had been looking so forward to this since last night as not only was he getting to SHRINK but Jessica was at netball and wouldn't be back until 5:00 and Susan worked overtime until 7 or 8, giving Nate at least an hour by himself.

He approached the kitchen table with excitement, ripped open the parcel and lifted out the glass bottle. He was amazed at what he was seeing. A drink that could make his fetishes become a reality. Looking at the bottle it wasn't much. It had a simple, clearly hand made, sticker on the front saying 'SHRINKING POTION' in all caps and in bold. On the back were the instructions explaining how much would shrink him down. I'll spare you the working out, but after 10 minutes, Nate finally worked out how much he needed to shrink him down to his ideal height at 3 inches. So, as quick as a flash, Nathan got out a measuring jug and calculated his potion.

After measuring his drink, Nate proceeded to his room, where everything was set up. He was confident. He had everything planned out. The previous day, He took out his LEGO from when he was a kid (He's 18 by the way) and started building staircases to his bed, 'bridges' between furniture (Which were basically very vertical poles turned horizontally) and 'bunkers' in case anything went wrong. He was ready.

Lifting the plastic cup towards his mouth, (If it was glass, It could break...see, told you he thought of everything) Nate swigged back the potion. He closed his eyes and he waited...and waited...and waited...then bang! Everything went pitch black for a second.

Nathan woke up and looked up. "It worked! IT ACTUALLY BLOODY WORKED!!!" Standing at now 3 inches tall, Nate jumped up in the air and punched it, like in those old sitcoms. He ran up the make-shift stairs and jumped onto the huge cushiony surface...immediately being thrown make up into the air. This was the life. Nate went from this to driving his RC cars, jumping of the bed on to cushions and eventually just sitting back and looking around. He was enjoying himself and it was only 5:00. "Wait" Nate said to himself, "Jessica!"

"Nate! I'm home! Where are you?" Nathan heard the booming voice from downstairs and shivered. Not that he was scared, it was just REALLY loud. After hearing this, he quickly rushed to his circle. It was something to highlight his position that lay on top of his bedside drawer. Jessica came up the stairs and entered the room. "Naaattteee?"
"I'm over hear!" Nate shouted.
"Where is he?" She implied.
"Jessica!" Nate shouts (A bit louder this time)
"Nate!" Jessica says getting more worried.
"JESSICA!!!" He screams at the top of his lungs.
"What was that?" Jessica walks over to the direction of the scream and looks down at the circle. "Ewww, is that a bug? Wait... bugs don't stand on two legs...Nathan?!?!?!?!?"

Jessica stares at the little man for a good 20 seconds before frantically asking: "What happened to you Nate?!"
"Oh see, I sort of...maybe...shrunk myself down...cool right?"
"W-WHAT?!?!?"
This made Nate nearly jump out of his skin. It was like the unexpected horn of a car but 10 times worse.
"I shrunk my self down."
"WHY?!?!?"
"Because I wanted to."
"Can you grow back?!"
"Ahhhhh..." (Remember I said he thought of everything...well I was wrong)
"You have got to be kidding me..." Jessica put her head in her hands and lay down on the bed.
"What are you going to tell mum? You are permanently stuck like this. I know I wanted a little brother but not like this..."
"I'm sor-"
"Sorry is not going to help!"

They sat in silence for quite a while. Jessica was on her phone looking for a solution. Searching and searching for some sort of answer... but Nate beat her to it.
"I have an idea!"
"What..." Jessica replies, showing her frustration clearly I'm her answer.
"Well, I got the potion that shrunk me down off someone, so they are bound to have a counter-part."
"It's possible...but how can you contact him?"
"On the computer."

With that being said, Nate and Jessica went on the computer and contacted the supplier (John). They texted back and forth about the reverse potion and, like a miracle, he had one...but there was one problem. John, celebrating his success, had gone on holiday for a week and the potion was at his lab, 1,400 miles away. He continued by saying how he wouldn't be back until next Friday and the potion would arrive on Monday. Jessica flopped back in the chair and sighed.
"Nothing's perfect...right?"
"Yeah, I guess."
"You know, I'm still mad at you."
"I'm really sorry. Is there anything I. Am do to cheer you up?"
"Welllll...my feet are really sore after netball. Could you massage them?"
Nathan's heart jumped a beat. "Yeah, yeah of course." Trying to brush it off really smoothly.

Nathan made his way to Jessica's feet, examining her body on the way. Once he reached her feet, he took a deep breath, calming himself and began. Starting at the heel, Nate moved his hands up and down really slowly, taking in every moment. They were still a bit wet with sweat from netball earlier but Nathan didn't care. He was massaging a beautiful giantess. From pushing his hands into her deep, soft skin, Nathan started to get a hard on. He slowly pressed his body against Jessica's warm feet and gave it a kiss, a few mind you. After realising that he might get caught, he looked past her feet and up at her goddess-like face. She was on her phone, texting away at her friends and laughing every once and a while. She wasn't noticing, Nate thought to himself. In learning this new information Nate went straight back to kissing and licking her feet. It was heaven. The sweet taste was gorgeous and could make any man beg for more. Nathan started to grind and grab and kiss and lick all of her plump skin. He had never felt better.

He climbed up the hill and started to kiss in between her toes. Getting every drop of sweet sweat. He started sucking and massaging her toes, praying that this could go on forever.

After 15 minutes of what felt like the best moment of his life, Nate stopped. He had gone over each food twice and had been tired out. The taste had become weak and his hands were sore...so he fixed himself up and walked up to her, continuing with how he was done. Jessica smiled and forgave him for what he had done. She grabbed Nate and give him a huge kiss, then placing him down on the bed beside her.

"So...how are you going to tell mum?" Jessica implies.
"I don't know..."
"Well you better think fast cause her car has just pulled up."
"Shit..."
End Notes:
Sorry if it ended abruptly. I hade been at this for nearly two hours. At least on the bright side that Susan only has to accept what has happened (Which is in the next chapter) an then we can straight into the incest... pane maybe more! Thanks for the support. Make sure to tell me what could be done better.
Mum's Bum by BigButtGiantess
Author's Notes:
Hi guys. I am so sorry this took so long to come out. There was a problem for about a week but after that, I really don't have an excuse, I'm just lazy. This new chapter is now twice the length of Ch.2 and four times longer than Ch.1, so I hope that sort of makes up. Uploads will be more regular from now on, promise. Enjoy!
"Shit...mum is home." Exclaimed Nate (Which wasn't very loud), "What am I going to do!? What am I going to do?!?!?"
"Clam down bro, just clam down. Mum is a sweet hearted person and I'm sure she will understand if you simply tell her everything."
"Are you sure??? You didn't take it well and I don't think she would take it well either."
"Yeah, but mum is different. Don't worry... she will understand, trust me please."
"Ok."

Jessica cupped her hands and Nate hopped in. She took him down the stairs, taking every step with deep caution. Nate sat in Jessica's soft palms dreading of what was to come.
"How am I going to tell her? What will I say? Why didn't I think this through?" Nathan though to himself

Jessica turned the corner into the kitchen, quickly placed her hands around her back and saw Susan standing in her tight business suit.
"Hey honey! How are you?" Said Susan, approaching for a hug.
"Mum, stop."
Susan halted with arms still open and looked at Jessica with a puzzled face.
"What's wrong? Did you get into a fight with Nate?"
"No... Nate has... well he's... here, I'll let him tell you himself." Jessica brought her arms around to her stomach and showed little Nathan to their mum.
"Nathan! What happened my baby!" Susan exclaimed, starting to tear up.
"Mum it's ok! It's ok! It's only temporary!"
"W-what? She stuttered.
"I'm only tiny for the next week, until the growth potion arrives in the post. See, all better. Right?"
"Oh poor baby! Here let mummy make it better." Susan said as she reached out to grab her tiny son. Susan grabbed Nathan and pressed him up against her soft plump breasts.
"How'd this happen? Hmm?"
"I shrunk myself down with a potion that I bought online."
"Well aren't you silly!"
"Yeah, I guess I... wait what?!
"I said, well aren't you silly!"
"I know you said that but what I mean is, you're not angry with me?"
"Of course not! Why would I?"
"I shrunk myself down."
"Well that doesn't effect me does it now. Its not like you burnt my wardrobe down. So, as long as you learn from what you have done, I'm fine."
"Oh, ok!"
"See? Told you that you would be fine!" Piped Jessica.
"Stop being smart Jessica." Said Nate with a smile.
"Well now that you have told me... who wants burgers for dinner?"
"Me!" Shouted Nate.
"Me... but you definitely don't need any mum." Jessica said giggling, obviously taking about her ass.
"Listen missy, you need to lay off them too!"exclaimed Susan.
"Ok, ok." Retreated Jessica still giggling.

It was about 8 o'clock. Nate had just finished dinner with his family and he was waiting at the table for Susan to take him to his destination, which was still yet undecided. (Jessica had gone to her friend's house for a sleepover). Whilst waiting, he started to watch his giant mother walk about the kitchen picking up dirty dishes from the meal, hips swinging back and forth like a hypnotist's necklace. He just couldn't take his eyes of her. It was so wrong but it felt so good, just watching it jiggle.
"Come on Nate... it's your mother for God's sake." He said under his breath, "Stop looking at it." Nathan eventually 'dragged' his vision of his mum's thick ass and started looking about the place for anything to distract him. He ended up staring at the clock, watching the hands tick around and around.
"Honey? I'm going to be another 5 or 10 minutes, so why don't you take the car and go on ahead."
Nate snapped out of his trans and turned to his mother.
"Ok."

Nathan jumped off the table and onto the seat then continued onto the floor.(He doesn't take fall damage) and he made his way to the sitting room. On arrival, he prepared himself and then started climbing up the side of the sofa. It was surprisingly easy considering the fact that it was the size of a 10-story hotel to him, but he made it. Finally, Nate climbed over the armrest. It felt like an achievement of the highest honour to Nathan, so in celebration, he jumped off and onto the comfy seat. Getting up, Nate spied the remote on the other side of the sofa, so of course he made his way over towards it, at quite a good pace mind you.

Nathan was about half way there when he heard a quite loud THUD. He looked over his shoulder and saw his mum entering the room. She had clearly changed into something more comfortable, which was her yoga pants and tank top. Susan started to make her way towards Nate. She then stopped directly in front of him but wasn't facing him, she had her back to him.
"Can she see me?" Nate thought to himself, "Is he's going to sit on me?!"
Susan then lowered herself to sit down and Nate's world went dark, mostly because of the ginormous booty on top of him. Closer and closer and closer then squish. Nate was trapped under his mother's fat juicy ass.

"Shit, shit, shit! What do I do?! What do I do?!" Nate exclaimed (In his head), "I can't move... I can't breathe... I'm going to die... I'm going to die!" Nathan panicked. This lasted for about 5 minutes until he started to relax and think the situation through.
"Ok... Nathan, clam down... just clam down. Can you move your body?" He thought and asked to himself. Nate tried moving his body but he couldn't, the weight was just to much. He could feel everything so that was ok but he just couldn't move. He checked if he could breathe... and he could, oxygen was flowing but in little amounts. He then soon realised that air wasn't a problem and for some reason, shrinking down reduced oxygen requirements by a large scale, sort of like how he can jump off high places without injuring himself.

Eventually, Nathan started to just embrace what was happening. He started saying to himself about how he was under probably one the biggest ass he knows. It was sort of turning him on in a way... but he stopped.
"Nate stop. You're doing it again. This is your mother. Your mother! Have some decency!" He thought to himself (Again). This repeated multiple times, going back and forth, saying about just how soft and warm it was then back to how it was his mum and he shouldn't think this way. Meanwhile above, Susan was completely unaware. She did however for a while feel something wriggling under her behind but just brushed off as it very small and it was making her kinda horny. Just the thought of something under her giant body and making her buns jiggle made her quite horny.

Back to down under, Nate was still undecided between embrace or decline. He wanted to hug and kiss his mum's thick ass so bad, but before he could decide, the humongous weight was lifted off him. Nate looked up to see his gargantuan mother staring down at him with glistening eyes.
"Nate? Oh my god, how did you get under there!? I'm so sorry! Are you ok!?"
"I'm good. I'm actually perfectly fine."
"You mean you are not broken? Or smushed? Or squashed?"
"Yeah. Somehow shrinking me down doesn't affect my ability to be squished and I also don't need as much oxygen."
"That's convenient." Susan said, hiding her excitement, "I'm so sorry though."
"Ah it's ok."
"I guess I do need to lay of the fast food... it's all gone to my ass!" Exclaimed Susan as she slapped her ass.
"You're not fat mum. I think you're beautiful."
"Oh thank you honey... that really means a lot." Susan said as she brought her son up to her mouth for a big kiss. *Smooch*, "May I ask, what's it like down there. I'm just really curious."
"Well, to sum it up it's warm, soft and a wee bit cosy."
"Ok. That's good... ok I'm sorry Nate, I'm going to be honest with you. Please don't get annoyed or disgusted"
"Go ahead."
"See, I... liked having you down there."
Nate was shocked at what he had heard, but not in a bad way. He was shocked because he would have never thought that his mother enjoyed being a giantess (In a way), never mind tell him.
"Ok..."
"I'm sorry Nate if that's weird."
"No no, it's fine. I understand." Nate said, trying to brush it off really sly.
"That's great... but may I ask you one more question? Last one I promise."
"Yeah sure."
"Will you be honest?"
"Yes, I promise."
"Did you like it down there? You know, under me."

Nate stood in awe. His mother just asked him did he like her ass. Better yet, was his mum proposing for him to go back? Nate pondered for a moment. He couldn't tell the honest truth, that would be to strong. So, Nate just told the summarised truth...
"Yes."
"Really? Do you want to go back then?"
"W-what?" Nate said with nothing but pure excitement.
"Actually no, that's not right. Sorry forget about it."
"No mum, it's ok. I'll do it for you."
"Excuse me?"
"You clearly want me to be there so I'll do it for you. It's not half bad down there in all honesty."
"Oh thank you Nate!" Susan picked up Nathan and once again gave him a big warm kiss, "You were always such a lovely son."
"Thanks mum." Said Nate blushing, trying so hard to hid his joy of what was about to happen.
"Ok. So, do you want to go under me or in between by yoga pants and panties?" Proposed Susan, hoping for the second choice.
"Between."
"And for how long? 30 minutes? 1 hour?"
"Whatever you want."
"You ready baby?"
"Yep."
"If you want out start wiggling frantically. It's gonna take a lot of jiggling down there to make me notice." *Giggle*
"Ok. Got it!"

Susan lowered her son down towards her butt and with the other hand, she pulled her yoga pants open. Nate peered down into the great valley below. It was blanketed by black lace panties that hugged Susan's ass so tight, it would make any man as hard as rock.
"Enjoy!" Exclaimed Susan, as she dropped Nate into the warm abyss and let go of her pants, making them slap against her waist. She gave a nice wiggle, sat down and started to watch t.v.

Nate fell right in between her cheeks. He was slowly sucked in, like quicksand. It felt ass-mazing. Being trapped in between two pieces of thick ass meat was heaven. It was impossible to explain. Nothing in the world came even close to it. Once between, Nathan just took a deep breath and sucked it all in. HE was BETWEEN his MOTHER'S ASS CHEEKS. He got hard from just thinking this. Nathan took out his dick and started to jerk off, using his mum's ass sweat as a moisturiser, but stopped.
"Nate, stop. Baby steps." He said to himself. Nathan then placed his dick back in his pants and looked for something else to do... then he got the smell. The aroma was quite strong. It smelled of pineapple and mango mixed with the juices of Susan. The fruit smell must of come from her body wash, which it seems that she uses on her butt multiple times in one shower. It was so clean that you could eat of it. This just made it all the more arousing. It was so tempting that Nate took his finger and rubbed the cheek to his right.
"Just a sample."
He tasted the juice and quivered in joy.
"Shit that's good."
The soap mixed with a bit of sweat and juice made it taste forbidden, like cookie dough. Nate quickly stopped himself so he could savour it for another time and just fell back and relaxed as the world around him squeezed and massaged his body.

After what must of been one and half or two hours, Nate felt his mother getting up to go to bed. She once again, used one hand to pull back her pants and the other to pick Nate out.
"Ohh... you're in REALLY deep." (He wasn't, it's just her ass is so big that really far in is about 3/4of the way)
Susan picked Nate out and brought him up to her face.
"Well, how was it?"
"Good. Pretty good."
"That's great that we can have some 'quality time' together." *Giggle*, "Oh, you're kinda wet. Is that sweat?"
"Yeah, it's ok though."
"Here, let me get it off you." Susan then proceeded to lick Nate to get her ass sweat off him, "Hmmm... that's actually quite tasty."
"I know!" Exclaimed Nate, *WHY DID I SAY THAT!*
"Haha!" Laughed Susan, "Well, if you like it that much we must do it again!"
"Y-y-yeah. C-c-cool." Stuttered Nate.
"Right, time for bed."

Susan took Nate up to his room and placed him on the bed. Nate didn't say anything about sleeping with her, preferably in her bum, but decided to take it slow... you know, baby steps. Susan wished sweet dreams, winked at him and left for her room. Nathan lay in his massive bed and dreamed of what the future might hold.
End Notes:
What did you think? Any suggestions are welcome though I am not promising to take them up. Thanks again!
Brotherly, Sisterly Love by BigButtGiantess
Author's Notes:
Hi guys, back again with the 4th instalment of 'Family Fun'. Don't get used to this frequent upload schedule. This is only because of my inactivity why I am treating you so well. (Hope that doesn't sound to cocky) Hope you enjoy!
Nate woke up with the sun shining in his eyes. He had just had the best dream. In this dream, he was in Jessica's ass this time but the difference was that she was at the gym. Nathan got tingles up his spine just thinking about it. He checked the clock on his bedside table. It was 10:30.
"Huh, slept in. Guess that 'activity' last night wore me out."

He got up and made his way down the make-shift, lego stairs. Once at the bottom, Nathan started his travels to the plastic bag he had left folded at the top of the stairs. Upon arrival, he used it as a parachute and glided down the stairs, around the corner and through the kitchen door. Susan was already there making breakfast for him and her. She turned around just in time to see Nate preciously land on the table.
"That's amazing Nate! How did you do that?" Susan said in awe.
"I just used the plastic bag that I had left at the top of the stairs when I was big. It was something I had thought of before I shrunk down."
"Well aren't you smart! How are you going to get back up? Huh?"
"I'm just going to... I will... ahhh. I've got nothing."
Susan laughed, "You're not as clever as you think you are. Now, sit yourself down for some breakfast. Jessica will be back in about 10 minutes."

With that being said, Nate sat himself down on a table mat in front of a chair, ready for breakfast. Eventually, Susan put out the morning fry and at that moment Jessica came in the front door. They said hello, welcomed her back and sat discussing about how was her sleepover. Nate and his mother didn't dare tell Jessica what happened last night for them... so they just listened to Jessica gossiping about her friends, what games they played and you know, girly stuff. After about 5 minutes Nathan got bored and stop listening all together. He started twiddling his thumbs, looking into space and daydreaming, until Jessica started calling his name.
"Earth to Nate, are you there?"
"Yeah... yeah sorry. Started daydreaming."
"Well mum is going out now to the shops now, and in case you didn't hear, I have to look after you."
"Really mum?"
"Yes really. What happens if she steps on you whilst you're roaming around? Hmm?"
"Uh, ok."
"Good. Jessica, can you put the dishes in the dishwasher please?"
"Yeah, sure mum."
"Thank you dear." Susan said, as she walked out of the room and lifted Nathan as she did. She took him int another room and closed the door.

"Listen, Natey. From what happened last night, WE can tell that you can take huge amounts of weight. However, if we tell this to Jessica, we have to tell her how we found this out and I personally don't think that will go down well. Understand?"
"Yes."
"So, what I want to happen, is for you to spend time,with Jessica, play dumb and let her find out herself. PREFERABLY not under her, that's our thing *wink*, but try something, ok?"
"I understand mum. Makes sense."
"Thank you. I'll be back in about one hour."
"Aye aye captain!"
*Giggle*, "Wise up Nate."

Susan took Nate back out to the kitchen, left him where he had been and left with a cheerful goodbye. As soon as Susan left, Jessica finished off the last plate and came over to Nate. She sat down and simply said: "We need to talk." She picked him up and went up to her room. Nate sat in the palm of her hand, thinking of what she meant. Jessica entered her room and jumped onto her bed cross legged. She placed Nate down in front of her and took a deep breath.

"Nathan, yesterday after you gave me a foot massage, my feet felt wet. I said nothing as I thought they were just cold and we were under pressure because of having to tell mum about you shrinking. However, the more I thought about it, the more I came to the conclusion that you had licked them. I won't get mad. I won't tell mum. I just want to know, did you lick my feet?"
Nate didn't know what to say. Yes, she had said she won't be mad but she'll think I'm a creep for the rest of my life... but I can't tell a lie, that will just make her more angry. Ok, ok, just tell the truth.
"Yesss?
"Oh thank god... I thought I some sort of disease or infection!"
"So you're not disgusted at me?"
"No not really. We all have our fetishes and perks. Hope that's not too weird to say. Is it?"
"No, no. You are right."
"Thanks."
"Hey, at least on the bright side you have a foot massager now."
"Yeah... I guess I do. Does that foot massager want to do some work?"
"Really?! Yes! I mean, yeah sure whatever."
Jessica laughed and brought him up to her face, "Well, get to work then."
She stretched out and dropped Nate off at her feet. Jessica then lay back and closed her eyes as Nate went to work.

This time, he took it slower. Looking back, Nathan thought that he went a bit too far too quickly. So, learning from his mistakes, Nate just used his hands at a gradual pace. He may have cut back, but that doesn't mean that he wasn't enjoying it. Jessica's feet were about an 8 so there were average, but to Nathan, they were just perfect. Her skin was so smooth it was like rubbing clouds. They had just a tiny amount of sweat on them, making it a great lubricant. When you pushed your hands into them, they just got engulfed in fat. Up and down Nate repeated over and over. He just wanted to kiss and lick the foot so bad but he couldn't. All he could do was hug. Don't get me wrong, that was good enough itself but it wasn't enough... until:
"Nate?"
"Yeah?"
"My feet are a bit dry, could you moisten them up a bit?"
"With what?"
"Your tongue's saliva stupid."
"But is that not gross?"
Jessica looked to the right so she could see behind her foot.
"Who said it was?"
"You?"
"I never said it was gross. I actually like it." Jessica said with a smile.
Nate stopped. "Am I dreaming? He said to himself, "First mum, now Jessica... I must be on lucky son of a bi-"
"Hey, are you going to get started or wha?" Said Jessica as she poked him in the head.
"Yes goddess!"
"Did you say something?"
"No, why?"
"Never mind."

Without a second thought, Nate got started on his sister's gargantuan toes. First he started to peck randomly, just teasing Jessica and himself. Then, onto kissing and grabbing her soft skin. Sweat had become more frequent, so the sweet taste became stronger. This only made Nate hornier. Kissing her plump, sweet skin was lovely. He didn't care anymore about the fact that this was his sister, he just wanted to taste her. Nate could even hear Jessica moaning a bit. This did nothing but make Nathan rub and kiss harder. Nate then started licking and massaging Jessica's squishy foot, and when one lost taste, he moved onto the other. However, Nate left the toes and the spaces in between them to last. They would be the best parts... and they were; the sweetest taste yet. The toes were like gob-stoppers, you could just suck on them all day long and the gaps in between were so delicious it should've been illegal. It was drug in itself. Eventually, after 20 minutes, Jessica's feet had completely lost taste and Nathan had fallen back onto the bed with a hard rock erection. He felt like he had just eaten a three course meal and was completely full.
"You've stopped. Are you done?"
"Yeah. Can't do anymore. I'm stuffed."
"Haha! Stuffed from what? Sweat?"
"Yes."
"...what does it taste like?"
"Sweet. Quite tasty actually."
"Hmm. Never thought my sweat would taste nice. Never mind fill someone up!"
"Well now you know!"
Jessica pulled back her feet so she see Nate and to her surprise, she saw a big bulb in his pants. "Is he getting turned on from this?" She thought, "I'm a bit wet and tingly but that's different."
"Uhhh Nathan, are you hard?"
Nathan's eyes snapped open. He looked down towards his member and as she said, he was hard. Nate flipped over as fast as he could and started denying.
"What? No I don't."
"Nate, it's ok if you do."
"I don't. I swear."
"Nate, just turn over." Nathan slowly turned over and blushed at the site of his erection.
"I'm sorry. It's jus-"
"That you have a foot fetish. I understand. It's my fault. I shouldn't be teasing you like that. Here, let me make up." Jessica placed her foot over Nate's partner and started to rub slowly.
"W-what are you doing?!"
"Saying sorry and making up."
"No don't do that. Sorry is good enough. I forgive you!"
"Listen Nate. You have massaged and worshipped my feet twice and all I have said is thank you. Let me do this just this once."
"B-but. But..."
"Shhh... take it out and let your big little sister take care of it."

Jessica placed Nate's dick in between her toes and started rubbing the shaft. She licked her finger, making in wet with saliva and used it to make Nathan's dick wet. Jessica started stroking faster and faster, blushing at the fact of what she was doing. It was making her wet, so she tried her best to look un-entertained. Nathan however was just enjoying his toe job and two minutes ago he thought it couldn't get any better. Trying to explain getting jerked off by his Jessica's toes was exactly like Susan's ass. Nothing on this world came close to it. Finally, Nate tried to pull out as he was going to ejaculate but Jessica kept him tight under her toes.
"It's ok. I've got it.
Nathan exploded all over his sister's feet.
"That... was... brilliant!" Sighed Nate as he sank into the duvet, until he realised what he had done, "Jessica! I am so sorry. I tried to pull out but you kept me in and then I just let go and then-"
Before Nathan could even finish his sentence, Jessica rolled the cum onto her fingers, brought it to her mouth and swallowed.
"Mmm... that's actually quite tasty."
Nate stared at Jessica with a frozen face.
"You just... picked it up and... swallowed."
"I owed you one." *wink*

Nathan sat back. He couldn't believe it. He'd always enjoyed a bit of incest but, he never ever would of thought that his family would be this way. First his mum with the teasing and the wanting him between her cheeks and now his sister allowing him to lick her feet and swallowing his cum. What's next? Pigs flying?! He looked back up at Jessica and she was already getting up to go downstairs.
"She just brushed it off like it was nothing." He said under his breath.

Nate just decided to let it go. After all, what he's just been through is the equivalent to heaven for most people. He jumped off the bed and onto the floor and looked up to see Jessica beginning to sit at the edge of the bed. He took this chance to do what his mother told him and he ran under feet, getting crushed in the process. Jessica immediately reacted by lifting her foot up to look at it no saw Nate on the bottom.
"OMG, Nate are you ok?!"
'Nate play dumb remember', "I'm... I'm ok."
Jessica peeled him off her foot and checked him to see if he was alright.
"I am so sorry bro. I didn't see you and your so small and-"
"It's ok, I'm ok. I don't know how I'm ok but I'm ok."
"Phew. Thought I'd sort of, you know, crushed you. The potion must of increased your durability."
"Or I just have the durability of a normal person. You steeping on me is the equivalent of you stepping on my stomach at normal height. Does that make sense?"
"Yeah, it sort of does."
Nate decided to make a fake lie about hi oxygen requirements just to move things along.
"Oh yeah, that's right! I forgot to tell you. Last night I went for a swim in the sink cause you know, still gotta stay hygienic, and when I went other water it felt different."
"In what way?"
"I didn't need air. I could stay underwater for ages and sure enough, when I was above, holding my breath wasn't a problem."
"So, what are you saying?"
"I don't need air for long periods of time."
"That's a bit odd don't ya think?"
"Yeah, but put it this way. I have drunk a potion that makes me tiny (Sort of) and gives me basically invincibility (Sort of). So what's the problem with adding infinite air (Sort of) to the list."
"Guess you're right."

And with that being said, Nate and Jessica went downstairs to watch t.v without anymore questions, Susan came back from the store and they all sat and watched 'Skyfall' as a family. What could go wrong?
End Notes:
And that folks is how you write (Type) lazily. Just wrap things up with no explainatiom. In all seriousness though, hope you enjoyed. As always, any suggestions are welcome but again, I don't promise to use them. Sometimes, it's just no how I roll (Cringy).
So, this is work. by BigButtGiantess
Author's Notes:
I'm back again with the fifth instalment. Nothing much to be said so just enjoy.


For the rest of the weekend, nothing really exciting happened. Since both Susan and Jessica were in the house, Nate couldn't go 'adventuring' anywhere. Jessica didn't know about Nate and their mother's butt and Susan didn't know about Nate and her daughter's feet, meaning that Nate had to stay put. So, for the rest of Saturday and all day Sunday, Nathan just had to watch the temptation go by. However, Monday was different.

Nate woke up with the sound of his sister booming up and down the corridor getting ready for school.
"No... Not school... Fuck sake..." He thought to himself, "I'm going to be teased and played with and all that crap."
Nathan slouched out of bed and once again used his plastic bag as a parachute to get down to the kitchen. He entered the room with a frown and landed on the table with a perfect 10/10. Susan was there eating her breakfast and reading the newspaper in her business suit.
"Hi Natey
"Hi mum."
"Ready to go?"
"Yes but mum, do I really have to go to school?"
"What? No. Why would you be going to school at your current height?"
"I thought you would still make me go. Plus you just said 'Ready to go'."
"Well you thought wrong and I said 'Ready to go' because you are coming to work with me." Susan said with a smile.
"What? Why? Can I not just stay here by myself?"
"Stay here if you want, but you are missing the opportunity to spend the day with me... in my panties."
"Really? You would let me do that instead of school?"
"Yes, why wouldn't I? You enjoy being there and work can sometimes be boring. So why not?"
"Thanks mum. You're the best."
"I know I am." Susan said with a smile, "Oh but Nate."
"Yes?"
"I'm going to put you in my handbag first, so Jessica has no idea. Then once we leave her drop her off at school, we will make the switch."
"Ok, no problem mum." Nate was ecstatic. He was getting to go into his mother's fat crack again, but this time for longer, a lot longer.

Eventually after 20 minutes of waiting, Jessica had come down the stairs, eaten her breakfast and was ready to go. Nate had gotten into his mother's handbag and was ready to go. Susan then came over and lifted it up, shaking Nathan's world around him. He felt the bag being placed in the back seat of the car as Jessica sits in the front with Susan. After about 15 minutes, Nate heard Jessica saying goodbye and closing the door. He jumped up and got himself ready for the journey ahead. Once Susan had parked the car in a discreet location, she lifted the bag and put it on the seat beside her, but before she lifted Nate out, she paused.
"Calm down Susan, calm down." She said to herself as she placed her hand on top of her genitals, "You're getting too excited. You can think of this later."

Nate was still standing, waiting for him mum to take him out.
"Where is she?"
Then he saw her huge nail painted hand enter the bag. Susan lifted Nathan out and placed him on her lap.
"Are you ready then honey?"
"More than ever mum."
"I've got an offer. This time... do you want to go under my panties?"
"Seriously? Yeah, that would be cool."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, definitely."
"Say please."
"Please mum!"
"Pretty please?"
"Please, please, please!"
"Ok. Now remember, I'm at work so I can't be constantly leaving my desk to check on you. I will take you out during my break and lunch and maybe the odd time, but you will spend most of your time in there, so you better get comfy."
"I will."

Susan leaned forward and without a second thought, dropped Nate in. She then sat back, wiggled into her seat to push Nate in deep and started driving to work. Nate was once again in his favourite place in the world. "I missed this." He thought to himself.
Nothing had changed since last time. It was still warm and cosy and the world around him was massaging him. "Yep, nothing's changed" he said, "Wait...". Nate took his finger and rubbed it on the wet blubbery wall beside him and then proceeded by tasting it.
"Mmm. Yep, just as good at last time." Once again, Nate caught the smell and taste of the sweet aroma of his mother's butt. He could clearly tell that she had used a scented lotion again, and that with the usual mix of her womanhood and sweat had created the beautiful taste known as her ass juice. Nathan kept 'sampling' his mother over and over, collecting her sweet taste, until he started just licking and kissing her thick ass. He couldn't stop. It tasted too good. He had never felt more on edge.

On the other hand, Susan wasn't really noticing. She definitely felt something wiggling between her cheeks but it wasn't pleasuring (That much). By this point she had entered her work and logged on.
"Really don't want to work today mark."
"Same her Susan!" Replied her co-worker, "But we gotta' make money somehow."
"I know, I know." She said as she sat back in her chair and watched the loading circle go around and around.

Back down to under Susan, Nathan was licking away like a child with a lollipop, covered in his mother's sweat.
"This is so fucking good!" He thought to himself, "I wish I could worship this ass every day!"
Nathan continued licking and licking and licking until he spotted something else. He stopped abruptly and pulled his face away from his mother's behind. He had spotted her asshole, puckering away at him.
"I wonder." He said as he pushed his way towards her arsehole. It was quite hard to make his way towards it as all the fat around him forced him backwards, but eventually he made it. He paused upon arrival and thought this through.
"This should be the sweatiest part. It should be covered in the most juice and should've been cleaned the most, therefore tasting the best." He pondered, "However, if it isn't cleaned it will taste like shit... and that isn't good." Nate stared at it, looking and smelling for any traces of waste. After a good 5 minutes, he decided it was clean and jumped right in. Nathan had never sucked on an asshole before, never mind his mother's, but once he had tasted it, he regretted this being his first time. Before it tasted great, now it tasted like fucking Jesus' wine.

Above, Susan definitely felt this. She let out a sharp 'Oh!' when Nate started sucking.
"Susan? Are you ok?" Asked Mark.
"I... ahh... think I just sat on a pin. I'm going to go to the bathroom to check it out." Even before Mark could give a reply, Susan hopped up, clenched her cheeks and rushed off to the bathroom.
"Never thought she could feel anything on her arse." Mark said to himself, "Its so fat and juicy she could sit on a bloody nuke and she wouldn't notice."
Whilst on her way, Susan was getting wetter by the moment. She clearly knew what was happening down under and wanted to stop it. Fortunately, her stomach started to growl and she could feel her bowls getting ready. It was big and it was coming.
Susan decided to use this rush of air to her advantage, because if she didn't, she was gonna' cum.
"I'm sorry baby, but if I don't I'm gonna gush."

Susan let rip and as she thought, it was definitely a big one. She felt her arse ripple around it. It was so strong that it managed to stop Nathan from sucking and knock him backwards, making him unconscious like she hoped. Without waiting to check to see if it worked, Susan rushed into the bathroom quicker than ever before and locked the door. She jiggled and wiggled her ass to try and get her suit pants off. Susan was on the edge of an orgasm. She had never wanted to get her pants off quicker (wink). Finally, Susan yanked her trousers down and pulled Nate out. He was just coming back from Susan's 'blow' when he saw his mother staring at him with a face of pure anger.
"What, and I mean what the hell were you thinking?!"
"What do you mean?"
"You- you were- sucking on my ass hole!"
"What's wrong with that? I thought you liked me down there?"
"I do, but you made me almost scream in front of my co-workers and nearly orgasm!"
"I'm sorry then. I never knew."
"What I can't just understand is why would you want to suck there?!" She said, clearly getting more and more frustrated.
"Because it tastes nice."
"Excuse me?"
"I said it tastes nice."
"W-what! How?"
"Just try."
"I am not tasting my own ass juice Nate."
"Please mum. Trust me."
"Right fine, but if this doesn't taste like you say it will you will be in a lot of trouble young man."
Susan ran her finger in between her cheeks. She brought her finger up to her face and looked at it. It was dripping. "This better not be disgusting."
Susan placed the finger in her mouth and tasted her sweet juice.
"That... that does taste nice."
"Told you."
"Is that was my ass hole tastes like?"
"Yep, but better." Susan noted this.
"Is that why you did that?"
"Yes, so am I in trouble."
"No. I forgive you."
"So, can I go back?"
"What? No! You're too much of a hassle down there."
"But mum!"
"No butts Nathan." Susan giggled, but now in a more serious tone, "You are causing to much trouble."
"Then where am I going to go?"
"Well, I'm wearing high heels so feet are a no. I have no pockets and I am not going to put you in my bag. If something happens to you I won't be able to tell. So that leaves my bra left." Susan said, trying to hide her smile.
"Ok. Guess that's not too bad."
"Great. I will take you out during my break." Susan then plopped Nate in between her bra and left the toilets to go back to work.

Nate sat on his mum's hard nipple in her bra, quite snuggly, thinking of what just happened.(Everything here is in Nate's head)
"Why is she so annoyed at that? She was clearly enjoying it!" Looking down at her nipple and thinking about her on the edge of her orgasm.
"She should've kept me going. I could feel her body warming up and I could hear slight moaning. I was making her wet! Nate then paused and realised that he had a boner.
"Shit Nate snap out of it. Liking your mother's ass is one thing but thinking about her pussy is another. He started breathing in and out slowly and after a while his erection went down.
"Ok, ok. I'm good." Nate then went straight back to venting about his mother. "What did I do! Is not my fault! She probably hasn't got pleasure like that in a while!" Then Nate stopped and thought, "She probably hasn't had pleasure like that since dad left." He said to himself slowly. Nathan started to think about his dad about his legacy. His father had left when he was very young. All he can remember about him was his ugly mug. He never knew him well and he wanted it to stay that way. Susan has told Nate about his father in the past, but she has put it in phrases like: 'Your father did some bad things Natey' and 'he wasn't very nice'. Eventually, over years of hearing these phrases and being the smart man he is, Nate worked out that his father was a abusive man and him 'leaving' was the police taking him away.
"Good ridence!" He thought
Nate came out of his shock and shook his head. He took a deep breath in and decided to get some rest as he might need the energy for later. Nathan pressed his head against his mother's plump breast and drifted off to the sound of her heartbeat... or footsteps. He could tell which.


End Notes:
Thanks for reading as usual and once again, make sure to give me any suggestions, but remember, I do not promise to accept. Thanks and continue reading!
Sweet, sweet Jessica by BigButtGiantess
Author's Notes:
Hi guys. Sorry this took so long but at least on the bright side, this chapter is 4,000 words long... so enjoy! Nothing else really to be said. Just enjoy.
Nathan arrived home with Susan. Throughout the journey, conversation was not to be heard or seen. Just silence. When they arrived home, Susan got out of her car pretty much as quick as she could and entered the household. Without saying a word to Nate, she reached into her cleavage and placed him and the takeaway (that was in her other hand) down on the table. Susan was not in the mood to cook. After the events of work today and a long period of staring at a boring screen, she just could not be bothered, so on the journey home, she had grabbed a couple of Big Macs. In addition, her head was spinning about a question. A question about Nate. It was coming up again and again and she just could not let it drop. It was about him and her. Susan did really genially enjoy having Nathan under and in her ass and what happened today was the best pleasure she had had in a long time, but the problem was was that it was not right. Telling a little secret, her anger today was not real. It was just there to sort of 'push' Nate away. The whole morning she had been wet thinking about Nathan, but eventually and ironically just before Nate 'nibbled on the main course' she started thinking about what she was doing. This was technically incest. It was something that felt amazing and was very arousing, but it was incest. Susan wanted it to be ok so bad, to have Nate pleasure her all day long, but being the responsible mother she is, she he had to make a decision. Yes or no. But no matter how hard she thought, she just could not come to a decision yet.

Closing the front door, Susan called Jessica to the table. She came hopping down the stairs and sat down. As usual, she was still in her school clothes. She greeted Nate with a cheerful "Hello!" and started to dig into her McDonald's. Nate stared at his little sister munching on her Big Mac and started to ponder as he was bored.
"How is she so slim?" He thought to himself, "She and mum have a McDonald's at least once a week. I barely look at the company and even I find it hard to keep in tip top shape. I have to go to the gym at least three times a week to keep these muscles but her? No, she can eat whatever she wants!"
Jessica then stuffed the last bite into her face and got up to bring her plate over to the sink were their mother was still standing. Susan's meal was sitting on the table in front of Nate, unopened.
"She hasn't even touched her meal." Nathan thought, "She must be so embarrassed. Poor mum."

With nothing to look at, Nate eventually drew his vision to his mother and sister standing side-by-side at the sink. It was pretty much the only thing mobile in the room. And with things being mobile, like a piece of metal glimmering and reflecting the sunlight, Nate's eyes were brought to the attention of Jessica's skirt. It lay there, just curving around her butt. He started to stare and after a while thought,
"That's where the McDonald's go!" He chuckled to himself. Nate then peered to the right a bit and noticed his mother's ass.
"And that's where her McDonald's go!" He chuckled again like an idiot laughing at his own jokes. Eventually, since he was waiting to go watch T.V with Susan and Jessica, Nate became so bored that he started to analyse and talk to himself about his family's butts, pretending to be two separate British professors.
"Susan's is definitely bigger than Jessica's I must say! About two times bigger!" Nathan said to himself,
"You would be right Mr. Nate, but you must admit, Jessica is definitely following her mother's footsteps!" He said again,
"You would be right Mr. Nathan *Posh laugh*. Lucky us I must proclaim!
"We are indeed lucky! Not many personalities have such good views!"
"Yes, I would agree. Over the years it has definitely become more plump and squishy! I wonder what's it's volume in centimetres cubed is?" Once again he said to himself,
"Probably very large! * Both Chuckle* More importantly, what's its density!?"
"Again, probably very large!! *Both Chuckle Again*
"Do you know, that I am just very surprised that I have never really noticed it's size until now." (Which was true)
"Dido! It is like it was blown up like a soft water balloon overnight!"
"Yes! We must be losing our sight my dear friend, as looking at it, I'm wondering how I have never noticed it before. Especially with all those high skirts she wears! A blind man could've seen that better than us!" Nathan exclaimed to himself. Soon, after his make-believe conversation, Nate exhaled and chuckled along with it, shaking his head at his idiotic humour.
"It's amazing what you think of when you get bored." He proclaimed to himself.

After what felt like an eternity, Jessica turned around and walked over to the kitchen table. She put out her hand to Nate and said,
"Come on. Mum says you have to spend the evening with me."
Nate quickly looked around Jessica and saw Susan signalling him to keep quiet about today placing her finger over her mouth. Nathan then nodded and got in Jessica's open palm. She took him up the stairs and whispered,
"You ok for giving me a small massage tonight? Not much, just a few minutes."
"Yeah yeah, no problem."
Jessica entered her room and placed Nathan on her bed.
"Give me one minute. I just need to do my squats. Miss Julie (Netball Teacher) has being saying that I need to work on my jumping and the muscles needed for that can be worked on with squats."
"Ok. No problem."
"I'm only counting to twenty anyways. My muscles are not strong enough. In case you didn't notice, this is just pure fat." Giggled Jessica as she wiggled her ass.
Nate blushed and turned around.
"That's awkward. Hot, but awkward."
Jessica then turned her back to Nate and faced her mirror. She started to squat and count.
"1. 2. 3. 4..."
Nate turned back around and soon stood wide eye opened. Before he could barely see her pants, but now, every time she went down, her skirt went up, giving a full view of her pawg (Phat Ass White Girl) butt. Nate stared and drooled. Her vibrant pink panties were stuck right up in between. She might as well of had them off. There would be no difference in the amount of skin he saw. Nate got as hard as steel and started drooling over the site of his sister's arse. Just the way her crack engulfed her pants just made him want to jump right in.
"How does she not have a boyfriend or girlfriend yet! She's a sex magnet! Her tits are big. Her ass is big and along with her personality and intelligence she should have anyone on their heels!"
"18. 19. And 20! Done!" She exclaimed, "Now. What about this foot massage? Hmm?"
Jessica walked over to Nate and plopped herself down on the bed.
She stretched out her feet and took out her phone.

After 10 minutes of hard sweaty foot rubbing Jessica pulled out.
"I think that's enough for now."
"Are you sure? I haven't even got to taste yet."
"Yes."
Nate noticed a bit of worry in Jessica's eyes.
"Jess. I can keep going if you want. I enjoy this, remember?"
"No it's fine. I just think that's enough for tonight." She said, still looking at her phone.
Nate stared straight at his sister. She was hiding something.
"Look If there is something wrong you can tell me."
"There's nothing wrong."
"Jessica?"
"Nothing."
Nate peered up at Jessica. He slowly looked down at her crotch and noticed a dark pink area. He then paused.
"Does... does this turn you on?"
"What?! No!"
"Honestly. Does it?"
"I have already told you. No! I just like it."
Nathan then stared into her eyes.
"Jessica. It is ok if this turns you on. Remember the other day? I was turned on at massaging your beautiful feet but I didn't admit it until you comforted me and when you did, I felt better. So just tell me. Does this turn you on?"
"No."
"Then why is there a wet patch on your pants?"
Jessica looked straight up at Nate and crossed her legs over.
"Why are you looking there?!"
"Well, you sort of do have your legs spread right open and I sort of do look straight up there from where I'm standing."
"That still doesn't give you an excuse!"
"Well you were looking at my dick the other day and noticed my bulge!"
"But, but that's different!"
"How?"
"Because... cause... shit I don't know! I just don't want you to see me like that!"
"Like what? Turned on?"
"I wasn't turned on!"
"Then what do you not want me to see you like?"
"Right! Ok!! fine!!! Yes, it does turn me on and make me wet and make me horny. I'm sorry for that! Ok? Are you happy now?" Jessica exclaimed as she dropped her head and put it in her hands.
"Jessica. I didn't mean to hurt you. Are you ok? I'm sorry if I've-."
Jessica started to well up.
"No, I'm sorry! I-I know your my b-brother but I just can't c-control myself. It's just so hard to not get aroused and shit. You probably think I'm a slut or something!"
"Hey. Hey! Jessica, you are not a slut. You are the best and most gorgeous sister I could've asked for. All of this is because of your hormones at your age."
"But it's not! I'm just a horny bitch!"
"No! You're my sister. My little sister. You would never ever be found being one of those! Do you think I'm a horny shite or found having sex all the time? No! Because I'm not! And I still got aroused the other day because of something called a foot fetish! And a fetish is something that turns you on. If you don't get turned on by your fetish the you don't have hormones. That's like me throwing you in a fucking volcano and saying don't burn. It's impossible. So stop mocking yourself and look and the amazing person you are!"
"T-thank you." Jessica said sniffling, "That really means a lot."
"You're welcome but it's true."
Jessica smiled at Nathan and he smiled back. She lifted him up and gave him a huge kiss. Nate kissed back and tasted her sweet saliva.
"Are you ok now?"
"Yes thank you."
"Is the anything I can do?"
"No, no. You're fine."
"Are you sure? Do you want me to keep massaging your feet?"
"Actually, there's something else that you could try and massage. I've had it on my mind for quite some time now but never had the confidence to say it."
Nate looked at Jessica with a puzzled face.
"I'm all ears."
"Actually no, leave it."
"Oh come on. You can't leave me hanging like that!"
"No sorry, it's too much of a favour."
"Come on Jess, just tell me. I won't be offended or disgusted."
"Well since, you know, I helped you out the other day and since I'm, you know, horny, would you massage my pussy?"
Nate stood in shock. Of course he wanted to do it, but he tried to brush it off as he thought it would be weird if he said yes.
"I- uhh. I could but- that's a bit."
"See I told you. I'm sorry but you asked for it."
Nate then paused. "Hold on, I'm not going to be weird or creepy if I say yes. She is the one offering. So why not?!"
"No, I'll do it."
"What? Seriously???"
"Yes. I will do it. Sorry, I just thought I'd be weird if I said yes."
"What? No! I'm the one offering stupid! If anything I should be embarrassed!" Exclaimed Jessica as she once again brought up Nate and gave him a kiss, this time for a lot longer though.

Jessica then placed Nathan down on the bed and got up. She pulled her skirt down and once again showed off her firm plump booty. Of course her pink panties were still being eaten by her crack, turning Nathan even more on. He started to stare but,
"Hey! Eyes up here pervert!" Jessica said with a serious tone.
"Oh, sorry." Nate blushed.
"You should be."
"...I-"
"I'm just kidding. Look all you want. After all, you might be in there some day." Jessica said with a wink, spank and a giggle.
"Yeah..." Nate said trying to not make eye contact.
"What has happened to my sister?" He thought to himself, "Two minutes ago she was so embarrassed she could even look at me, now she is ready for anything. Not that I'm complaining or anything, just saying (Thinking)."
"That is if you can survive in there. Must be very stuffy in there." Jessica proclaimed as she looked at her ass.
"In where?" Nate re-joined back in to the conversation.
"My butt dumbass."
"In your butt? Of course I can." Said Nate.
"What do you mean?"
"What else do I mean? Of course I can survive in your ass."
"No. I mean how do you know that?"
"Cause I was in... shit." (Before you review, this line is meant to be a play on words)
"Nathan?" Said Jessica.
"I..."
"Nathan??" She said again, this time more curious
"I um..."
"Nathan!" She said for the final time, wanting the answer.
"Ok, ok. Promise not to get disgusted or annoyed if I tell you?"
"Depends."
"What do you mean 'depends'? You just asked if I could massage your vagina and I didn't say anything!"
"Ok, fair enough. Just tell me why, but I'm not promising to over the moon about it."
"I'll take that, but just try to be a bit respectful or understandable."
"I'll try."
"*Sigh*. Yesterday, I sort of maybe spent an hour in mum's ass."
"Sorry, what?!"
"I have been in mum's ass."
"WHAT?! You? There?!"
"I know, I'm sorry, it's just that-"
"You are a lucky bastard."
"I really like it there and- come again?
"You are a lucky little shit!"
"I know I am. But more importantly, why are you taking this like I just won the lottery?"
"Because getting there is like winning the lottery!"
"I know! But why are you taking this with slight jealousy?!" Nate said getting more and more surprised by the minute.
"Do I really need to answer that? Come on, you know the answer."
"No. I don't."
"Come on."
"I don't know the answer!"
"Ok, just calm down and I'll tell you why."
Nathan took a deep breath and calmed himself down. He should be happy that Jessica didn't get disturbed or disgusted at his confession. So he took a step back and asked again,
"Why are you ok with me spending time 'with mum'? And why are you slightly jealous?"
"Because I fancy mum's ass too you know. Everyone does. She has the biggest ass in town. And as well, what can I say. I like things a bit kinky."
Nate stood and pondered about her answer.
"Ok, fair enough. You're not wrong are you so I can't say anything."
"Thank you."
"Do you want to started now?"
"Oh sorry! I completely forgot. Let's get started." Said Jessica as she snapped out of their 'argument'.

Once at her feet, Jessica threw her skirt away and jumped on the bed.
"Ready to go baby?"
"Baby?"
"Yeah, baby. I thought we were getting kinky." She laughed.
"Ok." Nate sniggered.
"Shit, I'm dry."
"What? Already?"
"Yep. All of that commotion took to long and I dried out."
"Are you still in the mood?"
"Yeah of course. It's just that you don't have a 'lotion' now."
"What do you want to do then?"
"Here, I've got an idea. Tell me about mum's ass. That'll get me started. Plus, I really want to know what it's like."
"Really?"
"Yeah! I love imagining. It's one of my favourite types of masterbation!"
"Cool... I guess.
Jessica laughed.
"Nate it's natural. Don't be embarrassed."
"No it's just that I don't really want that image in my head."
Jessica looked at him with a 'really?' face.
"Ok, I sort of do." Nate admitted, "So, changing subject, how do you want me to start explaining?
"Anything. Summary."
"Well, to start off its warm and soft and wet. Like two large hot water bottles."
"Mmm. Sounds nice. Smell?"
"Very clean actually. The mix between her womanhood, lotion and sweat makes it smell almost tropical like."
"What about taste? Or is that too far?"
"No no I had a sample. Quite a few mind you."
"And?"
"The mixture of her anal cum, lotion, juices and sweat make it taste like nothing you have ever tasted before. It is so sweet and calming. There is really nothing that comes close to it. That exists on this earth anyway."
"Ohh fuck! That makes me so wet. Mmm." Said Jessica as she patted her pussy, "Anything else?"
"No, nothing really. The only other thing was that I sucked her asshole but it was just the same taste but sweeter and sweatier."
"Kinky!"
"I guess it is."
"What about your dick?"
"What do you mean?"
"Did you cum all over her fat hole?"
"As much as I would like to say yes, I have to say no. I was just to afraid that she would take me out or something."
"Yeah. Forget grounding you. She should just not allow you to be in her arse for a week."
"Now that is cruel."

Meanwhile downstairs, Susan was watching T.V and rubbing herself. Today had left her hot and horny and she just needed some relief. She wasn't masterbating mind you, she was just teasing herself to help her relax.
"*Moan*... I really which Nate was her. He could just get back up there and *Sharp Moan*! Do what he does best.

Back upstairs, Jessica felt her crotch and it was wet again.
"I'm wet now. You want to get to work?"
"Would I ever say no?"
"Exactly, then get to your job." Jessica giggled.
Nate walked up to Jessica's massive panties and just pressed his whole body up against it. He hugged her ginormous, vibrant, pink panties and embraced the softness and moistness of her womanhood. Nathan then pushed his hands up against her and started to massage. It wasn't as soft as Susan's ass or even Jessica's feet, but it was still soft. He could feel his hands starting to get a bit wet
But he decided to not have a taste yet as it would better saved for later. Nathan could massaging. He did circles, strokes, ups and downs and even window wipers until Jessica pushed him back. Jessica pulled across her pants, revealing her heaven. Nate looked up and nodded with a smile. Jessica peered down at him, blew him a kiss and pushed him inside. Once Nate entered, Jessica moaned, let go with her other hand and allowed her panties to cover up her entrance. Inside was like nothing Nathan had ever seen before. The walls all around him were expanding and contacting over and over again. There were starting to become extremely moist and wet with cum. He decided this was the time to have a taste. Without a second thought Nate tasted away and as you would expect, it tasted like a forbidden fruit.
"That's some good shit."
Through her body, Nate could hear Jessica moaning and patting her pussy.
"That's it Nate, please your little sister! Massage and kiss those walls! Drink all of my juice! Drink!
Nate did as the giantess told him and started to kiss, massage and swallow her. It was just too soft for him to stop. He started to become drenched in her cum and he liked it. The walls were now expanding and contracting more and more. Jessica's body was staring to shake. Nate then took out his dick and started to beat away against her pussy walls as he thought it would be his final chance. Jessica could feel all if this as she then said,
"Beat that cock Nathan! Spray that load all over my walls! I want to feel it and taste it!
She screamed. Jessica was so close to climaxing and Susan downstairs was fast asleep. It was the perfect time. Susan had rubbed herself into dream land, so Jessica could scream as loud as she wanted. She was rubbing her pussy like she was trying to light a camp fire by this point. On the contrary, Nate was so close,
"Yes! Yes!!! Cum for me Nate! Cum for your fat ass giantess!!! Make me gush!!!
With that being said, Nate ejaculated inside his sister and Jessica cummed like a waterfall. Nathan was picked up in her cum and brought to her entrance like a water slide. He was flung into her panties and caught like a fly.

Eventually, a giant hand came down and picked him up. Jessica brought Nate to her face and licked him clean. She got every drop of her cum, buts he still wasn't done. To finish it all off, Jessica reached inside herself, moaned and dragged on Nathan's cum. It covered her in tire finger. She then looked Nate in the eye, winked and plunged it into her mouth. She grabbed her vagina and slowly thruster her hips upwards as she sucked and tasted the cum.
"Fuck that tastes good. Nate, we have to do this more often.
"Definitely."
"Haha. Very funny. So, how was it?"
"Absolutely amazing. I have never felt more alive."
"I know right? You definitely did your job as well!"
"Gave it all I had."
"Well your best is very good as to be honest, no vibrator has made me cum as hard ever."
"Thanks."
"No I'm being honest. You were great."
"Thank you."
" No, thank you Nate. I have never had so much fun before."
"You're welcome and I must admit, I've never had so much fun either."
"See? Incest is fun."
"I guess it is."

Nate got up, ready to go to bed.
"Would you mind taking me to my room?"
"No, no problem." Jessica said. She lifted Nate and placed him in her hand. She walked to the door but paused and stopped. She then asked the question.
"On a scale of 1 to 10, what would you rate tonight?"
"Probably a 10."
"Was there any problems?"
"No, not really."
"Would you go back?"
"Yeah of course I would. Wait, hold on, why are you asking me this? Don't say would you recommend to a friend next."
Jessica laughed. "I'm just thinking. I can hear mum snoring, meaning she's asleep and if she is asleep now, she will probably not wake up until tomorrow morning. Correct?"
"Probably."
"This means she won't check on you tonight."
"That is correct but what are you getting at?"
"Since she won't know wee you are and I can always switch your position in the morning, do you want to spend the night with me?"
"You mean... in your panties??"
Jessica nodded.
"Yes! That would be brilliant!"
"Perfect then." Jessica sat back down on her bed. She lay down but pressed her back up against the head board. She then pulled open her pants and placed Nate in,
"Now Nate, don't be going inside, massaging or any of that shit, otherwise I won't be able to sleep. Just drift off right there and embrace the warmth. Ok?"
"Got it sis."
"Last thing. I am going to orgasm throughout the night, just very slowly, so if you wake up wet... just taste away!"
"Ok. Night sis!"
"Night night Nathan. Love you." Said Jessica as she made a smooch sound and patted her panties. She then turned on her side, crossed her legs and drifted off to the tingles down below. Nate then soon followed but by her warmth and the sweet, sweet scent of his sister Jessica.
End Notes:
As usual, ideas and suggestions are welcome but as I have said in the last, I do not promise to accept them as sometimes people like things that I don't agree with. That's fine, like what you want, but it's just that I don't really want it in MY story. Thanks for reading and keep stomping on!
A Normal School Day by BigButtGiantess
Author's Notes:
Once again, nothing to be said so just enjoy!
Test

Nate woke up stuck to Jessica's panties.
"Shit. She was right." He said. As she had theorised the previous night, Jessica's juices, from her multiple orgasms during her slumber, had dried up overnight, becoming sticky and since Nate was covered in her cum, he had become stuck to her vibrant pink underwear. It wasn't the worst thing in the world but Nathan had decided to try and break free as he was beginning to become a bit afraid that if he doesn't get out soon, Jessica might forget about him and he might stay there for some time. To start off, Nathan tried pulling his arms away from the fabric with all his strength, but sadly no result. He then tried the same with his legs but once again, sadly no result. No matter how hard he tried he could not break free. Nate was stuck.
"I'm just going to have to wait." Nate said with a sigh, still unsure if this was good or bad. However, it wasn't long until Nathan was covered by the shadow of Jessica's hand. She grabbed her waistband, pulled it open and reached in to pick him out. Nate became wrapped in her hand and was quickly tugged out without a struggle from his giant sister. He was peeled of like a plaster and brought up to her face.
"Sleep well?"
"I slept fine. What about you?"
"It was the best sleep I have ever had. It was like someone massaged me all over and never stopped."
"Well you clearly did." Nate joked, pointing at his t-shirt.
"Oh that's right! What was that like?
"Good, good. Smelt nice. Felt nice. Just relaxing in general. Like your massage."
"That's good. At least we both got something out of this." Jessica said as she smiled,
"Right *Claps Hands*, I need to get a shower and get ready for school."
"Why? I thought you smelt great last night."
"Thank you Nate, but I don't think you understand the fact that the reason I smell nice is because I constantly take showers."
"Ok, that's fair enough." Nate shrugged.
"Do you want to shower with me? After all, you are covered in 'me'."
"Sure, why not?"

Jessica placed Nate back down on the bed and got undressed. He decided to give her the decency by covering his eyes. When she was done, she looked at him and noticed him covering his eyes.
"You know you can look."
"I know I can. I just decided to give you some decency when getting undressed."
"Don't be silly Nate, you were literally just inside my privates and are about to have a shower with me. Come on, wise up a bit."
"Ok, ok." Nate pulled back his hands from his face and revealed the beauty in front of him. He looked up to see Jessica looking back down at him in her birthday suit wth her hand reached out, ready to pick him up. He decided not to stare, any longer, and got on her palm. Jessica lifted her hand up to about stomach height and made her way to her ensuite. Entering the room, she placed Nathan down on the sink and started up the shower.
"Is hot water for me hotter for you?"
"Wouldn't think so."
"So am I ok to keep it at a normal temperature?"
"Go ahead. Be my guest."
Jessica then opened the shower door and turned the shower on. She came back out to grab Nate and went back in. Once in the shower, she noticed that there was a circular disc attached to the shower. It was made to hold soap but since Jessica never used it and in saying that, never really knew what it was, she used it as a platform for Nate. Jessica then crouched down, unfortunately facing Nate, and picked up a bottle of body wash and shampoo. She continued by squeezing out a very small amount of each soap onto the dish that Nate was on and said,
"Help yourself." She said, implying that he could wash himself. Jessica finally squeezed out some soap for herself and started to wash herself down. Nate, as quick as he could, washed himself and got every bit of Jessica's essence off so that he could watch his sister. Quicker than you could read my real name, Nate was finished and watching Jessica. He was probably being a pervert but he didn't care. He knew that Jessica didn't mind, if she knew, and would do the same if it was the other way about. Nate got stuck in a trans of Jessica washing herself. He just couldn't stop. She went up and down her arms and up and down her legs. She felt her boobs and pulled her nipples. She stroked her long brown hair and rubbed her face. She massaged her feet and went in between her toes. She touched her vagina and cleaned her ass.

It was beautiful.

Eventually, Jessica finished and reached around the shower door to grab her towel on the rail. Once it was grabbed, she dried herself off and wrapped it around her chest. It was obviously to short, showing off her cheeks, but she couldn't care less. She liked to show off. Jessica picked up Nate and brought him to her bedside table. Here, Nate was left to wait as Jessica dried her hair and got dressed for school. To their surprise, when Jessica was about half dressed, Susan knocked on the door in her pyjamas and opened it ever so slightly.
"Jessica? Are you up?"
"Yes. Just getting dressed."
"Good girl. Mummy had a bit of a lie in so just go downstairs and get breakfast ready. I'll be down in ten. Ok?"
"Yep."
"By the way, do you have Nate?"
Jessica's heart stopped, "Uhh, no. Why?"
"Would you mind getting him then? And bring him down for breakfast?"
"Yes! I mean - sure, I will." Jessica said with a sigh.
"Great. Here, I better go. I'm going to be late." Susan closed the door and went back to her room.
"That was close."
"You can say that again."
"Come on Nate. Don't speak in clichés." Jessica laughed.
"Just hurry up."
"I'm going, I'm going.

After about fifteen minutes, Jessica finally finished getting dressed and she picked up Nate to go down for breakfast. Once again, Nathan was left on the table and just to wait and watch as Jessica made breakfast. She was pretty good at home economics in school, so Nate was just hoping that she would be quick. Eventually, and I mean eventually, Jessica finished breakfast and with perfect timing, Susan entered the room fully dressed and showered.
"Just serving it now mum."
"Perfect!"
Like the previous morning and night, Nate had to sit and watch his mother and sister eat away. He was given four Rice Krispies for his breakfast and no more. To be fair it was all he needed for the morning but that doesn't mean he could eat them quick. He was done before Susan had even lifted her fork and knife and after a while, Nathan sort of zoned out. The conversation between Susan and Jessica was a bit too girly for his liking so Nate just sat there, dumb founded, until he heard his name.
"So mum. What about Nate?"
"What do you mean, what about Nate?"
"Who is looking after him today?"
By this point Nate had joined in.
"What's this about me?"
"Mum and I were just discussing about who is looking after you today."
"Yeah mum. Who is looking after me today."
Susan gave him puzzled look. She clearly didn't want him back at work as it was, not safe for work. Jessica knew this too, so she and Nate were looking for the same answer.
"You can stay here."
"Can I go with Jessica to school?"
"No. You could get squished or anything."
"But I can't, remember?
"But still. Someone could take you or you could get lost."
"BUT I'll be with Jessica all day in her pocket."
'Yeah mum, come on. He will be fine. I'm more responsible now and sure, if he gets lost, we can have an assembly point or something."
"Well ok... that wouldn't be too bad."
"Yes, thank you mummy." Said Jessica as she got up and gave her a hug.
"Your welcome." Replied Susan as she embraced her daughter's hug, "But remember, you must look after him."
"I promise."
"Good." Said Susan as she looked at the time, "Oh, look at the time. Come on. Brush your teeth, get your jacket and get in the car."
Following her commands, Jessica got up and brushed her teeth. She came back out, collected her jacket and put Nate in her breast pockets. Then out to the car, Jessica got in and waited for her mother to lock the door. Once ready to go, they set off. On the way there, Nate sat snug in Jessica's pocket without a worry in the world. Looking forward to just spending the day with his sister. Quicker than you can imagine, they had arrived at the school. Jessica said goodbye and rushed off to class. Nate was thrown up and down from her running so the first thing that came to mind was,
"I wonder what this looks like from the outside."

Jessica arrived outside her class and started chatting with her friends. Within five minutes, the teacher arrived and let them in for form class, which was basically a period of talking for twenty minutes. Even though nothing happened for the rest of the morning, Nate was enjoying himself. For once he got to sleep in class without being told off by a teacher and although every once in a while Jessica would ask Nate a question and Nate would give her the answer, he usually slept along to her heartbeat.

Outside during break, Jessica was sitting on a bench in the shade of the orange leaved trees above her. She
"Nate? Are you awake?"
"Hmm..." He said in a light sleep.
"Nate?"
"Oh. Sorry. Yeah?"
"You don't have to if you don't want to... but can I show you to Beth?"
"Beth?" Beth is Jessica's best friend. She has long black hair and stands around the same height as Jessica at five nine. Like Jessica, she is quite plump around her chest and behind but just not as big. On the other hand, she has small petit facial parts like her lips and sparkling eyes. Her and Jessica have known each other since they could first remember. They are never apart and to just prove that, remember that sleepover Jessica was at a few days ago? Well, it was Beth's and it was only the two of them at it. It was more of a gossip get together than sleepover. Nate has also known her for quite some time and, to tell the truth, he has had bit of a crush on her these last past few years. Really ever since she matured. Nate became ecstatic at the question but tried not show any excitement.
"Go ahead, just as long as she doesn't freak out and throw me or something." Nate said trying to act cool.
Jessica laughed, "She won't, trust me."
Jessica reached into her pocket and pulled Nate out. He was revealed to Beth and her sparkling eyes in amazement.
"Wow! Is - is that seriously you Nate?"
"In the flesh."
"Oh my god Jessica, that's so cool! How did he get so small and cute?!"
Nate blushed a bit.
"A shrink potion."
"Well that's obvious." They both laughed.
"Can I hold him?"
"Nate?"
"Yeah sure."
Jessica hovered her hand above Beth's and dropped Nate. He fell into her palm and looked up at her. She was in pure amazement at the little man in front of her.
"Jess, you are so lucky. I wish I had a little man."
"There are some advantages." Jessica said with a smirk. Nate smirked back, understanding clearly what she meant.
"Like what?"
"Well, he can survive without oxygen for long periods of time... or, is it little oxygen is required? I forget. He can also take tremendous amounts of weight, so there is no need to worry about him being crushed!"
Like a jigsaw puzzle, Beth put Jessica's two statements together and was about to ask,
"Wait? Those statements make it sound like you have-" But like it was trying to stop their conversation, the school bell then rang. Beth stopped her sentence and grumbled. Jesica quickly said something to stop her from continuing,
"We better go."
Beth released there was no point continuing now as students were everywhere, so she gave Nate back to Jessica and said,
"Can we talk at lunch?"
"Yeah, why not."
With that being said, Jessica and Beth made their way to class. Once again, nothing really happened during the class hours. Nate just spent his time in Jessica's pocket, embracing her body warmth. However at lunch, they met back up with Beth and started to chat once more. Beth started the conversation were they last left off and tried to reel Jessica back in as from her previous statements, Beth had a feeling that Jessica was doing something with Nate.
"So what do you do with him?"
"What do you mean?"
"What else do I mean? Do you like, put him in paper planes, small cars or help you cheat in tests?
"No, not really. He does have a small car that he has used but I haven't seen it since chapter 3."
"Oh ok. Is there anything else?" Beth's plan was failing and she was desperate now. "Nope. Not really."
"Are you SURE?" Beth getting really desperate.
"Yep. Pretty sure."
By this point, Beth just decide dot embarrass herself and give a 'suggestion',
"Has he massaged your feet? He'd be the perfect size."
Jessica looked at Nate, who was in her palm, with a puzzled face. He did the same back at her. They didn't know wether to say yes, say no or just say that her question about feet is a bit weird, even though that would make them massive hypocrites. However, Nate gave Jessica a look that said,
"She is asking the odd question, so just go ahead and give her the odd answer."
Jessica then looked back up at Beth, who was clearly eager to hear an answer, and said,
"Yes, he has massaged my feet and I will stand by that and say that I enjoyed it." Jessica said with pride.
"That's so cool!"
"Thank you."
"For what?"
"Not thinking that's weird."
"Why would I think that's weird? I asked the question stupid."
(You ever get that feeling of déjŕ vu?)
"Guess you're right. I am stupid." Jessica laughed.
"Does he like it?"
"Nate?"
"Yeah. Does he like massaging your feet? Does he have like a foot fetish?"
"Well, you can ask him yourself."
Nate, who had been standing in Jessica's palm looking at his legs, was finally introduced to the conversation.
"Nate? Do you have a foot fetish?" Beth inquired.
"Hmm? Foot fetish? I- I guess so? I'm not one hundred percent certain but I think I do."
"Put it this way. Did you like massaging Jessica's feet?"
"Yeah. It wasn't too bad." Nate looked up at Jessica with a cheeky grin and she smirked back.
"Can I ask you then, would you... shit, I don't know how to phrase this." Beth laughed and blushed.
"Go on. Just say it. Doesn't matter if it's embarrassing. We are your friends."
Beth recollected herself and said again,
"Would you massage my feet in my shoe?"
Nate sort of stood in awe. He liked Beth and massaging her feet would be a dream, but once again, cause he's an awkward shit (Probably me that is), he didn't want to jump right in as it would make him feel like the weird one.
"Ahhhh... I don't know to be honest."
"It's ok if you don't want to. I'll understand."
"Yeah Nate, if you don't want to, just say no and also, I won't mind if you yes. It's your life."
Nate pondered, thinking of his answer. "I can't say yes, I'll look weird but then again, I can't say no cause I don't want to turn this down." Eventually, Nathan came to the conclusion that: You know what? I'm too awkward. Fuck it, I'm doing this.
"Yes. I'll do it."
"Really? Great! I'll just put you in now and Jessica can take you back after school."
Without any more blabbering, Beth took off her shoe and put Nate in. Then with a one, two, three, she had her shoe back on.
"Ready to go to class?" Beth teased wiggling her toes.
"You're such a tease Beth."
"I know, I know." Jessica and Beth then got up from the bench and walked to class, hips shaking in unison.

Inside Beth's shoe, Nate was quite contempt. It was pretty much the exact same as Jessica's feet just slightly chubbier. Since she was walking, Nate was squished and let go, squished and let go, squished and let go by Beth's big feet. It didn't hurt but he still felt the pressure. Even though ball of her foot, every time she took a step, pressed down on his chest, it felt nice. Beth had plump fat feet so her pressure was just soft. Eventually, Nathan decided to actually start massaging her foot as that is what he said he would do. Starting on the big toe, Nate just caressed each one slowly. He wasn't going to start kissing just yet as it wasn't sweaty enough to cover up his saliva. That and he wanted to tease himself with the curiosity of her taste. Her sweat acting as a lubricant, Nathan went over and over her toes with both hands. Pushing in and out and squeezing her foot was so arousing. Just watching her fat toes ingulf his hands made Nate hard and horny. After a while, it became sweaty enough to start kissing. From pecking to smooching to full on licking, Nate enjoyed every moment and so was Beth. Depending on which toe he was working on, Beth would press that toe down onto his face, smothering him.

Like all good things, the school day eventually came to an end. Nate was lifted out of Beth's shoe and was given back to Jessica, who had gotten out early and was waiting with her bag for Beth. She gave thanks, winked at Nate and said goodbye for today... but Jessica stopped her,
"Are you not going to the gym?"
"Gym? Oh yes that's right! I completely forgot! Is it really Tuesday?" Beth laughed.
"Yes, it is." (Beth and Jessica go to gym every Tuesday)
"Oh sorry I forgot. Go on and I'll see you on the bus." Beth skipped away.
Since they had gotten out early, Jessica and Nathan were the first on the bus and Nate took this opportunity to ask her the question,
"Jess? What's happening to me?"
"You mean when we are in the gym?"
"Yes."
"With me of course!"
"Were though?"
"You can decide."
"I can? Cool. I choose your..." Nate paused. He couldn't think of anything.
"Want me to help?"
"Nooooooo, yes. Help."
"Well, you've been at my feet, in my breast pocket and," Jessica looked down the double decker bus stairs to check if anyone was coming up then whispered, "In my vagina, so that leaves one place left and from what you have told me about mum, you seem to enjoy it."
"Da booty." Nate said in a jokingly voice.
"Exactly. So there, problem solved!" Finishing their conversation, Beth came up the stairs along with a few other students and sat down beside Jessica.
"Ready?"
"Yep."

Finally, the bus left the school and the girls went to the gym. As normal, they entered, signed in and went to the changing rooms. Once there, they did what the rooms were for and started to get changed. Jessica changed into her tight black yoga pants with a matching sports bra and Beth changed into her basic yet still arousing white t-shirt and pink shorts. Sadly, Nate didn't get to see much as there were to massive walls blocking his view, but to be honest, he didn't care as in a few minutes he was going to be between two different walls. Bigger and better. Jessica got dressed much quicker than Beth as once ready, she told her she had to go to the 'toilet' and walked into the bathroom. Here she took Nate out of her cleavage and then whispered to Nate so Beth wouldn't hear,
"How are you? Nervous?"
"Nope. Not at all. I'm actually looking forward to my next destination."
"That's good, but you do know that bootytown is gonna' get pretty sweaty."
"I do indeed."
"Ok. At least you know, but if you don't like it, just do something that will get my attention. Ok?"
"Ok."
"I shouldn't worry anyway. According to your experience with mum you like it. And to be honest, who can blame you? It's everyone's dream."
"I know right?"
"Ok. Are you ready?"
"Ready."
Jessica then twisted around and peered down at herself.
"When did I get so thick?" She laughed, "Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle." She said as she bounced up and down. Nate got an erection and straight away tried to cover himself up.
"That must be were McDonald's go." She theorised.
"Finally she understands!" Nate thought to himself.
"Ok seriously, ready?"
Nathan nodded again,
"Yes."
Jessica let go straight away and he was dropped in. Nate fell directly in between her body and light blue thong. There is nothing cooler than free falling directly in between what feels like two water beds. Now inside, the first thing Nate thought was
"It was definitely smaller than mum's".
It was a good and true observation. Whilst Susan had a more fat, bubbly and heart type of ass, Jessica's was more of an tight amazon type. It was firm, yet plump and squishy. More teen-like. Straight away, Nathan could feel Jessica walking. As her leg hit the ground her cheek on the opposite side rose. Then when it was lifted, the other leg would come down, making the lifted cheek settle and the now opposite cheek rise. This repeated over and over and for Nate it was like a massage. Don't understand why? Well, picture a girl with a big butt walking. Do you notice how her cheeks take turns in rising and dropping? Now picture being inside the two cheeks. This was what Nate was experiencing. Rubbed and squeezed. It may be smaller but Jessica's butt definitely had more of a sway. She had more of a swagger than Susan so her arse would swing and jiggle more for its size. Before he knew it, Jessica and Beth were in the gym. They had finished getting dressed and had wasted no time to get started on the treadmill to have a warm up jog. As you can imagine, this just made the 'massaging' better for Nate. It wasn't long before Jessica's thong started to run between her crack. This pushed Nathan closer and closer to her sweet pucker. It was kissing and winking at him like there was no tomorrow. It was so so so tempting for Nathan to kissing and worship the hole, however, he decided to tease himself for a while and just enjoy the small things about this experience before he went onto the big things.

One of the first thing Nate did was smell Jessica's blue thong. He turned around and looked at it. It was very hard to see since not only was he engulfed by his sister's two giant cheeks but her yoga pants blocked most light. From what he could see, Jessica's thong was a nice dark shade of blue and was quite thin. Either because of the material, or most likely because it is constantly stretched. If it wasn't thin, it would be pitch black. This actually gave Nate the idea that maybe, since it was summer break soon and Jessica sun bathes a lot during that, she could bring him out and put him in in this thong and sun bath. It was allow for a nice shade to relax in and since sun equals heat and heat equals sweat, you can guess what would happen. Back to Nathan.

You would think that a piece of clothing kept and wedged in probably the dirtiest place on the human body, damp with heat and sweat and trapped there for hours would smell bad. Surprisingly no. Jessica's thong smelled not only like her body wash and perfume but like her scent. It smelled like red cherries, obviously from her body wash, and the arousing sweet smell of a teenage girl. It was so beautiful it could make The Rock cry. Not very many people could experience this, so Nathan took it all in. The best way to put it is like smelling fresh clothes straight out of the washing machine. (Come on. Everyone likes that smell). Nate lay back in his sister's thong and swayed from side to side with her cheeks like a hammock. He eventually drifted off like he was in a fresh sheeted bed and started to snore lightly. Suddenly, after about ten minutes, Nathan woke up to on and off sort of pressure. He started to look around and see what was squishing him. First, he looked forward, then right and left through his squinted eyes. Starting to come around and feel it more and more, Nathan eventually noticed that he was being squeezed by the two cheeks beside him. That he wasn't being rocked anymore and that he was sort of being hoisted up and down. Using his brain for something useful for once, Nate worked it out that Jessica had moved from the treadmill to her stretches. What she was currently doing was squats, something that was a sight behold. Unfortunately for Nate though, this was quite uncomfortable. As arousing as it was, it prevented Nate from sleeping and he still didn't want start a bit of worship, so he just had to wait until she was done.

At long last Jessica was done. Nathan felt the relieve of pressure as she stood up from her final squat and started to walk about again. Planning ahead and getting prepared, Nate started to think of what could come next. Bikes, weights, he thought of everything that could follow, until it hit him. Nate realised that there wasn't much else for Jessica and Beth to do. (They lived in a small town so public places like this tended to be small). There was only the bikes and weight machines left for them to do and Jessica tends not to go on something twice. This meant that if Jessica was to go on everything in the gym from this point onward, it would at maximum leave about twenty to thirty minutes left for Nate to enjoy the rest of his experience. So quicker than a blink of the eye, Nathan went straight for the cheery tasting.

He pressed his face up against the puckering hole and embraced it. It was warm, moist, sweaty and best of all, smelt and tasted like a forbidden fruit. Nate didn't have to check at all for any waste because he knows himself knows that Jessica uses an enema every day. That and the fact that Jessica wouldn't even dare place Nate here if there was a single atom of human disposal. Knowing that there wasn't much time left, Nate stuck out his tongue for sweet dessert.

At that moment above, Jessica skipped a step and let out a quiet "Oh!". Beth asked "Are you ok?", but Jessica replied with a quick white lie saying "Just stepped on something, I'm fine." Then, whilst Beth walked in front, Jessica bit her lip and squeezed her thighs, realising what Nathan was doing. She decided to help him a little and said,
"How about the bikes next Beth?"
"Bikes?"
"Yeah. Just for ten."
"Sure, whatever..."
Jessica happy with her concoct, got on a bike with Beth. She started straight away and peddled slowly so that she could focus on her plan. Down under, Nate was now closer to his sister than before, obviously because Jessica had sat down. However, acting as if it was because of her hard peddling, Jessica started to grind on the bike seat. Nathan began sliding along her rim with tongue still out and proceeded to pass her glorious hole every second. Up and down he went, looking forward to coming back each time. It was like Nathan was on a wavy rollercoaster and was enjoying each drop the cart took. This was making Jessica hornier and hornier and wetter and wetter. She was dying to just have a small rub of her pink pussy but on the edge of an orgasm, Jessica stopped grinding. For Nate, he went up and down, up and down, up and stopped all of a sudden.
"Fuck sake. Why did she stop? Is she going to keep going?" He paused. "Nope, she's done. She must be too close to an orgasm. *Sigh* Well, at least I can jerk myself off." Nate took out his dick, which had been rock hard for the last half an hour, and lay back as he let Jessica's cheeks hot dog him. As her soft plump ass sandwiched his cock, Nate tasted and smelled her musk. Like Susan, the mixture of Jessica's sweat, anal juice, soap smell and womanhood made it taste forbidden. Nate eventually ce to a point were his sister's cheeks were just not enough to make him cum. So, using the blubbery wall's moisture beside him as a lubricant, Nate finished himself off and came over Jessica's hole.
"Fuckkkkkk that was good." He said to himself.
And once again, to her heartbeat, Nate drifted off.

Finally, he was taken out. Jessica and Beth had finished their workout and had gotten dressed.
"Wakey wakey Nate."
"Hmmm? Oh... morning Jessica."
"It's the afternoon Nate."
"Yeah, yeah I know that. I was just testing you." He said with a smile.
"How was it?"
"What do you think it was like?"
"Amazing?"
"Spot on."
"Any problems?"
"Nope!"
"Great. We can do this again sometime then. How would you like that? Hmm? Being in your BIG little sister's butt?" She said with a giggle and wiggle.
"Absolutely love it." Nate said with a hint of sarcasm, still be half asleep.
"Home now. You want to go with me or Beth?"
"You of course. Sure Beth isn't even coming with us."
"What do you mean silly! She is. Remember? She always comes back to ours after gym. You know, to get showered and work together with homework."
"Ahhh fuck! I forgot! That means I can't spend tonight with you."
"Who said you can't spend the night with me?"
"Me! Cause you know, Beth is sort of there!"
"I know, I know, but who said she cant join in?" She said with a laugh.
"Wait what do you mean?"
You'll se when we get back."
"What?!"

Not even letting him speak, Jessica plopped Nate in her cleavage and called Beth. They both grabbed their bags and headed out to Susan in the car.
End Notes:
Thanks for reading as always. Make sure to leave a review with ideas. As previously said, I do not promise to take all ideas but still go ahead. Thanks and see you next time! (Probably in like 6 months)




Joke! It's a joke! It will be quicker. Hopefully...
Update by BigButtGiantess
Skip to bottom for summary.

Hi guys, I’m back? I’m not sure that’s the right word to use now. Jeez, a year since I uploaded this first story of mine. Wow. I don’t know what to say. First off, where I’ve been. There was no break taken cause of medical problems or family problems or anything like that. I simply didn’t upload. That’s annoying, I know but that’s the truth. I’m still a giantess fan don’t worry and I love writing stories, but I just didn’t upload. After I published chapter 7, I knew what I was going to next right. Ever since I started the story I’ve had ideas of chapters and characters, like after school they go back and play some videogames. Then a sleepover. Then a next door neighbour gets his hands on Nate and this character can introduce a whole new cast of family members. BBWs was what I was planning. Yet it never saw the light of day. I never got round to writing and eventually, in all honesty, I forgot about the site. I remembered every once and a while but by that time I was not that interested in continuing. I saw a review that said something about; “I wasn’t joking when I said six months and it made me laugh. I don’t remember the name but you see who it was. So that was December, and I haven’t checked the site since. I came back on today and saw two reviews since, one in January and one in May, extremely close to right now. It made me think about how people still are waiting for this story so I’ve had a little bit of thought.

I’m going to continue the story. Not right now, probably this weekend. I have exams currently and have a little bit of work, but I can use the weekend as time to write. The story won’t exactly match the previous chapters. I’m still going to use the same names, but aspects might change. Again it’s been a while, so I don’t remember what I had written and as I’m a year older, reading my cringy vocabulary (which it still is) is not my top priority. Reading the stories sometimes make me uncomfotable just because it’s me that had written them. Anyways, I’ll continue the story this weekend.

In other good news I’ve sort of developed a new fetish. Vore, no not giantess vore like hunger vore that causes stomach expansion. It’s basically a mix between BBW and vore itself. For an example of an artist you can look at https://bigbig-on-da.deviantart.com/ who at the time of writing this recently uploaded a giantess, expansion, vore mix story about Claire from Jurassic World. It’s around 8,000 words long and is about what happens to Claire after she drinks the Inominous Rex serum. There’s no like ugly transformation about her growing sharp teeth and a big tail, it’s simply her getting hungrier and hungrier as she grows and grows to eventually where the story ends at 80 feet. It doesn’t actually contain human vore, it’s only hinted and it has not only sexy (to me) but absolutely outstanding piece of artwork to help you capture the character. Definitely should go check it out if you’re into that things, not to sound perverted, but it is seriously arousing. Overall though, my point is is that I might start adding that fetish into some stories, or even what I was planning to do was to re-write the story in my own words and leave out the vore and just have her slow expansive growth to a giantess. However, this site is meant for giantess stories, so categories like feet are still allowed and I want to know is this stuff allowed. Cause if it ain’t could someone suggest a site that would? I really would like to get into this category of writing. And I know I’m being a bit paranoid, but you sort of see where I’m coming from.

Finally, let me know what your opinion is on some personal fantasies? For the last year I’ve been writing really short stories on some people I’ve seen or know in real life. Yes this is hypocritical giving that I didn’t upload but the Family Fun story wasn’t updated because I wasn’t really interested anymore and this was something that I just did rarely. About every few months. They are inconsistent. Some I was really passionate about and write quite a bit, but some I liked for a moment and the had no interest. So, do you want me to tweak them and upload them? There is around about 7, all being very, very short and one being medium. They’re all based on people I know or have seen about. Around 3 are based on teachers I have in school, one is about a friend’s mom, one is about a girl I saw at the dentist, one is about a pornstar and one is about a camping trip. All of these are heavily ass based as all of the giantesses have huge asses.

Reading this I completely understand it sounds creepy. But let’s be honest. This wouldn’t be creepy if it was just a normal story. Like the dentist girl. If I made a story about a girl at the dentist, then progressed it into a full story, it wouldn’t be seen as weird. It’d be quite interesting ;). So I’m hoping that uploading these not only adds wank bank material, but it makes it that much more realistic in the fact that these people I’m describing are real.

That’s it. Pretty big update. Summary;
- continuing next story this weekend
- planning on writing expansion vore stories. Look at second paragraph for details.
- have some personal stories to share, give your opinion.
Update by BigButtGiantess
Skip to bottom for summary.

Hi guys, I’m back? I’m not sure that’s the right word to use now. Jeez, a year since I uploaded this first story of mine. Wow. I don’t know what to say. First off, where I’ve been. There was no break taken cause of medical problems or family problems or anything like that. I simply didn’t upload. That’s annoying, I know but that’s the truth. I’m still a giantess fan don’t worry and I love writing stories, but I just didn’t upload. After I published chapter 7, I knew what I was going to next right. Ever since I started the story I’ve had ideas of chapters and characters, like after school they go back and play some videogames. Then a sleepover. Then a next door neighbour gets his hands on Nate and this character can introduce a whole new cast of family members. BBWs was what I was planning. Yet it never saw the light of day. I never got round to writing and eventually, in all honesty, I forgot about the site. I remembered every once and a while but by that time I was not that interested in continuing. I saw a review that said something about; “I wasn’t joking when I said six months and it made me laugh. I don’t remember the name but you see who it was. So that was December, and I haven’t checked the site since. I came back on today and saw two reviews since, one in January and one in May, extremely close to right now. It made me think about how people still are waiting for this story so I’ve had a little bit of thought.

I’m going to continue the story. Not right now, probably this weekend. I have exams currently and have a little bit of work, but I can use the weekend as time to write. The story won’t exactly match the previous chapters. I’m still going to use the same names, but aspects might change. Again it’s been a while, so I don’t remember what I had written and as I’m a year older, reading my cringy vocabulary (which it still is) is not my top priority. Reading the stories sometimes make me uncomfotable just because it’s me that had written them. Anyways, I’ll continue the story this weekend.

In other good news I’ve sort of developed a new fetish. Vore, no not giantess vore like hunger vore that causes stomach expansion. It’s basically a mix between BBW and vore itself. For an example of an artist you can look at https://bigbig-on-da.deviantart.com/ who at the time of writing this recently uploaded a giantess, expansion, vore mix story about Claire from Jurassic World. It’s around 8,000 words long and is about what happens to Claire after she drinks the Inominous Rex serum. There’s no like ugly transformation about her growing sharp teeth and a big tail, it’s simply her getting hungrier and hungrier as she grows and grows to eventually where the story ends at 80 feet. It doesn’t actually contain human vore, it’s only hinted and it has not only sexy (to me) but absolutely outstanding piece of artwork to help you capture the character. Definitely should go check it out if you’re into that things, not to sound perverted, but it is seriously arousing. Overall though, my point is is that I might start adding that fetish into some stories, or even what I was planning to do was to re-write the story in my own words and leave out the vore and just have her slow expansive growth to a giantess. However, this site is meant for giantess stories, so categories like feet are still allowed and I want to know is this stuff allowed. Cause if it ain’t could someone suggest a site that would? I really would like to get into this category of writing. And I know I’m being a bit paranoid, but you sort of see where I’m coming from.

Finally, let me know what your opinion is on some personal fantasies? For the last year I’ve been writing really short stories on some people I’ve seen or know in real life. Yes this is hypocritical giving that I didn’t upload but the Family Fun story wasn’t updated because I wasn’t really interested anymore and this was something that I just did rarely. About every few months. They are inconsistent. Some I was really passionate about and write quite a bit, but some I liked for a moment and the had no interest. So, do you want me to tweak them and upload them? There is around about 7, all being very, very short and one being medium. They’re all based on people I know or have seen about. Around 3 are based on teachers I have in school, one is about a friend’s mom, one is about a girl I saw at the dentist, one is about a pornstar and one is about a camping trip. All of these are heavily ass based as all of the giantesses have huge asses.

Reading this I completely understand it sounds creepy. But let’s be honest. This wouldn’t be creepy if it was just a normal story. Like the dentist girl. If I made a story about a girl at the dentist, then progressed it into a full story, it wouldn’t be seen as weird. It’d be quite interesting ;). So I’m hoping that uploading these not only adds wank bank material, but it makes it that much more realistic in the fact that these people I’m describing are real.

That’s it. Pretty big update. Summary;
- continuing next story this weekend
- planning on writing expansion vore stories. Look at second paragraph for details.
- have some personal stories to share, give your opinion.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6594