Brett's Playtime by Scrapyard
Summary:

A man who has aquired a new, magic power to shrink and grow people begins to test the limits of his newfound power. He has even more fun once he brings his girlfriend/servent into the picture for some kinky play with his new toys. Mind the tags, I intend to use them. You were warned.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Scat, Slave, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FM/f, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 16190 Read: 52536 Published: March 10 2017 Updated: May 19 2017

1. Chapter 1, The Alley by Scrapyard

2. Chapter 2, The Hotel Room by Scrapyard

3. Chapter 3, The Living Room by Scrapyard

Chapter 1, The Alley by Scrapyard
Author's Notes:

Well this is the first thing I've ever written and actually put on the internet somewhere instead of keeping it squirreled away on my desktop. Let me know if you like it. Its gonna be a messed up, wierd ride but sexy if you like the sorta stuff I like.


_________________________________________________________________ 

                It was a nice, hot summer day. The air was still, the weather sunny, and Brett had just gotten back home with his prize in hand. Clutched firmly, though not too firmly, within his grasp was a tiny woman. She struggled against his hand, but he held her just tight enough to not drop her and not give her any room to escape. Already his head was pulsing with ideas. For a moment, he mused about how things had lead up to this.
                The spell had been less than easy to find. Some searching on the dark net, a few weeks of effort, following a the trail of data and rumors. Then he'd found it, someone claiming to sell actual shrinking spells. The price was pretty high, but everything pointed to it being true. Money changed hands, and after a few days for the snail-mail to arrive a rather innocent-looking package appeared at his doorstep. In it was a small black book. Upon opening it, Brett lost consciousness. Or at least, it's the last thing he remembered before waking up a few hours later on the floor of his apartment. But even as he awoke, he knew the spell. It was as if it was etched into his mind, it was so crystal clear to him. He could describe how it worked, accurately, and could already feel the intuitive control of the magic that he had, yet he could not begin to fathom how he might put it into words to explain to a person. It made sense...yet didn't. He'd found the little book again, dismayed to find all its pages had been cleanly burnt away save for the very last one. It had one simple phrase: "Secrecy remains paramount. You have been warned."
                He'd taken the warning to heart, and had told no one of what had transpired (though this required him to come up with an excuse for missing his shift that day), and set himself to practicing his ability. He'd tested it on various objects, finding he could reliably change their size pretty well by just focusing on how big or small he wanted them to be, with an automatic default that snapped the object back to original size. He could even affect himself if he wanted, and he considered growing himself giant and rampaging around, wreaking havoc. The very thought made him so hard just pondering it, but he knew that would likely be none too subtle, and he decided against it. Secrecy remains paramount, after all.
                So instead, if he could not make himself big, he could try instead to make other things smaller. He loved the idea of something tiny being subjected to whatever cruel, twisted desire he had, unable to stop him. At the same time, he had to think about who he would target. At that size, he wasn't sure how easily they could be hurt; with no known scientific explanation for how this magic even worked, nor anything within himself answering that question, he'd have to find it out by testing it firsthand.
                His girlfriend was a likely candidate. She was very submissive to the point of near servitude and would probably enjoy the experience, but he loved her enough that he didn't want to risk her getting hurt. And some of these fantasies were not the sort of thing he wanted to do to anyone he cared about. He considered someone he didn't like, such as that annoying bitch from work who was always out back talking on her cell phone instead of helping. The thought of doing something to her was pleasing in two regards, but he didn't know her in any way beyond work and work had too many cameras for her to just shrink out of sight without someone noticing. So then it came down to picking a stranger.
                He'd taken the bus to the next town over, and had loitered on the streets picking a target. Finally, he decided on a particular couple that he came across in a back alley in the evening. The woman was buxom and beautiful, at least by society's standards, with an air of bitchy authority. She had long, straight brown hair and vaguely latina features. She had huge tits, a nice ass, and an attitude that knew how much those meant to people. The man was a crass, thuggish looking bodybuilder-type, with a scowling face and loud voice. The two had not taken kindly to his studious glances in their direction, and had taken to goading him when no one else was around. It was then that he'd decided they'd be good test subjects.
                The shrinking was not instant, but it was amusing watching them shrink down as their clothes slumped off to either side. Brett found his erection throbbing just watching them dwindle down, the man struggling to pull out whatever gun he'd tried to keep hidden on his person while the woman struggled to keep herself covered. Both failed miserably, their possessions slumping to the ground around the two bewildered people. He'd looked them both over, deciding. The man seemed angry, and was shouting in his now-tiny voice various expletives and threats. The woman however...she was cowering. He could take both of them, but the man wasn't quite as appealing as the woman was, and Brett knew he could get her even more afraid of him fast.

                Riana looked on at the towering man in front of her in horror. Simple sneakers, blue jeans, and a grey hoodie weren't threatening on their own, but when they were that size, it was a whole new level of terror she'd never felt. The man himself had appeared small, lean-framed, with dorky-messy hair that she didn't like. Now, he was towering over both her and her latest fling, Dylan, staring down with this smug grin. Normally, she'd slap a man for shooting her such a nasty, snide smirk; it made her feel lesser and she hated that feeling. Now, though, she felt like a bug that could be squashed at any point, and it sent shivers of terror down her spine.
                Around her, noises seemed both louder and muffled at the same time. It was strange, this perspective, and across what seemed like a whole basketball court's distance was Dylan, also naked and shouting angrily up at the titan that stood before them. She'd always liked strong men, and something about this display of bravery strengthened her own nerve. She cast her gaze back to the man, her confidence returning a bit and with it her glare, when her blood went cold. Hovering high overhead was the huge sneaker, its bottom caked with grime, dirt, and general street refuse. He'd moved so fast...how? It creaked loudly, swaying slightly before beginning its descent, and for a split second Riana was sure this man was going to crush her under his foot. She felt herself fall backward, scrambling as his foot came down. She looked away, covering her face with outstretched arms and screaming.
                Instead, she heard a sickening, muffled crunch as his foot came down on Dylan instead. She'd been looking toward him, and watched as his form was distorted by the descending foot, breaking and crushing as it came down and stomped him flat with a wet crunch. Dylan's blood seeped out from under the titanic man's shoe, soaking into what used to be Dylan's shirt and pants. There was a second of sheer horror and terror where Riana wondered if possibly Dylan had survived, but then the giant lifted up his shoe, revealing the crushed, unrecognizable mess where Dylan used to be, and then dropped it down again. He repeated this several times before finalizing it by grinding his foot, much like one would put out a cigarette.
                Dumbfounded, she half-lay shivering in fear as her gaze went to the giant, who looked down at her with a wicked sneer. He crouched down, his form leaning over her and making her feel even smaller, as if he surrounded her. "Did you like that, little one?" He asked, his voice dripping with cruel malice. He had to have been talking quietly, but to her he sounded normal. He then cast his gaze just to the side of her, she watched as he seemed to look right through her for a moment, which made her even more afraid. "That was a nice dress, wasn't it?" He asked, as if remarking about the weather. She found her mixture of dumbfoundedness and sheer terror too much to speak through, and his question went unanswered. This seemed to irritate him. "Tell me, how much was this worth? Was it important to you?" His tone was promptive, but she wasn't sure how to answer. The truth was that the dress was several hundred dollars, a gift form a rich fling and one of her personal wardrobe favorites, but she felt like there was something more to this question. She tried to puzzle what he was on about when he cleared his throat, bringing his foot closer and making her squeal in fear. "I will not ask again. These are simple questions you stupid little bitch."

                "It's a very v-valuable d-d-dress s-sir, worth s-s-s-s-several h-hundred doll-lars." She stuttered, her voice breaking with fear and sadness. "Its o-o-one of my f-f-f-favorites."
                "Oh, wow." He mused, raising an eyebrow as he lifted a corner of the fabric up, eyeing it. "I'd never even dream of buying my own girlfriend something that expensive. I almost feel like I should take it home to her as a gift, but then..." He dropped it, his voice trailing off for a moment. "On to the next, then." he reached down, plucking up her panties from around her, holding them above her. They were simple but sexy, a seventy-dollar pair she'd bought herself. "How much are these worth, and do you like them?" She answered, replying that she liked them. This process repeated itself once more with her shoes, and then finally her bra. All expensive, all things she liked very much. She'd come out tonight to impress her new fling, after all.
                "Wow, you sure spend a lot on clothes, don't you?" He sneered at her, as if mocking her. "Well, I'm sure that the craftsmanship was worth it, wasn't it?"
                "Yes." She replied meekly but loudly.

                Brett was sporting a throbbing erection as he looked down at the pile of clothes and the tiny woman cowering within. He had already decided what he was going to do next, and the anticipation was killing him. Part of him figured it a bad idea, since they were valuable and he could maybe sell them, but he didn't want to risk anything tracing back to him. At least, nothing trace-able. He took a moment to focus his attention on the pile of bloody clothes that were what the man had been wearing before Brett had crushed him flat. That feeling of power was so very intoxicating, he was still riding it out, but he wanted to do something more with her. But first, he had to dispose of the evidence. "Stay there, and don't move." He ordered to the small woman, her attentive freeze telling him he had total control over her. He then sat down, taking his shoe and wiping it off on the shirt that had belonged to the man he had crushed. Though mangled, it came off easy, and the white fabric absorbed the blood and cleaned the black sole of his shoe enough that he felt satisfied that no one would be able to tell. He then shrank all the clothes down even further, until they were little specs he could barely see, and then blew in their direction, sending them flying off somewhere into the side of the alley, lost amidst the debris and muck.

                Looking around quietly, Brett was pleased to see no one had happened by; he didn't want to take too many people tonight, or it might get tricky keeping his trail untraced. Then he turned back to the small woman still frozen still with fear. He laughed his sinister, domination laugh as he began to move his hand, his gaze transfixed on the awestruck face of the smaller woman.

                Riana looked up in puzzlement and horror as the man finished discarding everything that had been Dylan. It couldn't really be so easy to get away with, could it? He crushed another human being like a bug, and cleaned it up nearly as easily. And to watch all of the evidence shrink to the point where even she could not tell what it was, and then see it tossed away like lint, it was mind-breaking. But it was nothing compared to what she saw him doing next. He was reaching for his fly.
                He wasn't going to seriously take out his dick right now, was he? She imagined all the horrible things he might do to her. She felt her body stand up as if to run, but then she could not move, could not tear her eyes away. He'd said not to move, and she felt herself unable to defy someone who held so much power over her. He could probably catch up to her and crush her just as easily, and the thought was dreadful. No, she'd bear whatever sick sexual things he'd do with her so that she wouldn't end up a smear on the ground.
                He stood to his full height, which unnerved her. He towered over her like a skyscraper as he brought his fly down, the metal parts making a scraping noise as they did so. Then, with a (to her) loud rustle he moved aside all the material and brought out his dick. Proportionately, it was a fairly large penis, and Riana knew because she'd seen many. Not huge; she'd had far bigger, but it was at least larger than average, and at this size it was massive. The surreality of the situation coupled with her sexual nature and his commanding posture had Riana feeling a tingling in her crotch, getting horny despite herself. This faded quickly, however, as he began to speak once more, his voice dark and full of the haughty tones of someone who was used to domination.
                "Go on," He goaded commandingly, "Ask me what I'm going to do."
                "What will you do?" She asked, her voice barely maintaining enough to not stutter.

                "Well, you see, before I was rudely interrupted by two little bugs I was thinking about going and using the restroom across the street, as I've had to piss for a while now. But, I think this is a once in a lifetime rare opportunity to ruin a nearly-thousand-dollar outfit with my piss, and I'm not passing this up. And I'm going to put you into your place while I do so, as a nice added bonus." She couldn't believe what she was hearing. He wasn't seriously going to... No sooner had she thought it when he began relieving himself.
                The stream came forth with a rush, glinting dark yellow as it descended like a laser made of water next to her, splashing down with a sound like a waterfall. The gasses released by it began to sting her eyes and his urine was hot to the touch. The stream moved forward toward her as he adjusted his aim, and before she could move it was coming down on top of her, soaking her and burning her skin as it knocked her down and pinned her. She held her breath as best she could as she shut her eyes and flailed against it, but could not manage to find anything to give her enough purchase to escape. As quickly as it began, the pressure was gone again, the noise telling her that he'd moved past her to piss on the rest of her outfit instead of just on her.
                As the puddle he'd made soaked into the fabric, Riana tried to get the urine out of her eyes enough to be able to open them without burning. With some bit of relief, she found her efforts successful, and was able to look around at what he was doing. Now he was urinating on her best shoes, not that she cared as much so long as he didn't bring it back toward her. The fumes already made everything smell horrible and she loathed to think what horrors it would be to have the stuff in her mouth.
                It was not long until his stream began to waver and die, his bladder having emptied itself easily. With a shake of his organ the remaining drops flung off, and he tucked it back into his pants. The zipping of his fly was just as sharp and metallic as the last time, and it caused her to flinch. "Oh, little one, don't be afraid."  He cooed, reaching down and plucking her from the urine-soaked mess that was her fancy, expensive dress. "I have no plans to hurt you." He claimed, his voice soft and full of soothing kindness that she could not even for a second believe to be real.
                As he stepped collected her things in silence, he shrunk them down and pocketed them, rather than discarding them, though to what end she could not fathom. As he turned to leave, he shot her a nasty, evil grin.

                "...yet."
End Notes:

___________________________________________________________________

Well here's hoping it ends up being decent enough that someone likes it. I'll try to at least get this thing finished, but if you like it I'd love some feedback or reviews at any point (though, fair warning, if its just that I'm messed up for liking this stuff it's not going to do much, since I already know and accept that fact). I'll get more up as soon as I can.
For now, ciao.  

Chapter 2, The Hotel Room by Scrapyard
Author's Notes:

Well, here we go. I know at least a couple of you were looking forward to this, so here it is: chapter two is here.

Hope it lives up to your expectations.

 

_________________________________________________________________

                It had been too late for Brett to return home, as he had missed the only bus back to his own town. So, lacking much better for options, he checked himself into a hotel for the night. It wasn't super expensive, but he'd checked to make sure that it had good reviews before going in. All the while, his piss-soiled passenger sat in his pocket, curled up into a little ball next to a wad of clothes as big as she was that was her once-beautiful outfit. As he made his way upstairs, Brett's anticipation grew. He was horny as hell and needed a release.
                Making his way into his room, Brett made sure to check around for bedbugs and other possible pests first, though his diligence felt somewhat pointless as the reviews had praised the place and his search turned up nothing. Still, with that out of the way, he kicked off his shoes and emptied his pocket onto the bed, the little shrunken woman tumbling out alongside her outfit and purse. As he un-shrank her purse, he began to rummage through it, seeing what was inside and if there was anything worth taking before getting rid of it.
                Almost everything she had was pretty much useless. Makeup stacked upon makeup, all opened so he couldn't even give them as a gift. There were some tampons in there, but he didn't feel they had much use for him, and otherwise just her wallet. It was mostly credit cards, only a modest forty dollars in cash and some ID. Pocketing the money, he finally got her name. "Rianna Millsworth..." He began aloud, reading from her ID as he sat down on the bed dangerously close to his captive.  "Age twenty-six, five-foot-two, with blonde hair and blue eyes." He turned so that he was sitting almost over her, his butt mere inches from her and his legs arching over and around her, as if sealing her in. This show of posture made her nervous, he could tell. She began looking around frantically whilst he simply watched in arousal and amusement. "There's no escaping me, bitch." He teased, smiling down at her. A pressure in his bowels began to form, but he decided to hold on to it a bit for a good moment.
                "P-please what do you want with me?" She begged, looking up at him.
                "Oh, that's easy." Brett mused, looking down at her from above with a lazy smirk. "I'm going to turn you into my little slave."

                "W-what?" Riana said, her eyes going wide. Before continuing, Brett made sure to use his dom voice.

                "Oh I know you heard me you stupid whore. You're my property now. A slave. I will use you as I see fit, and you will follow every order you are given...or you will end up a small forgotten memory on the back of my asscheek." He patted his own butt for effect, enjoying the frightened confusion the woman displayed.


                "P-p-please, you w-won't really k-kill me would you?" Riana stammered, shaking visibly, staring up at the giant in disbelief. She could not possibly believe he meant that. Riana had an idea, "I h-have parents w-with money, y-you could get a ransom or someth--" She was interrupted by her captor letting out a loud, wet, nasty fart. The sound was deafening, as if played through a megaphone, and the force of it made it feel like a hot gust of air that pushed at her as it went by. The smell was rank, absolutely disgusting. Riana had personally dumped several men who dared to fart anywhere near her, the smell always offending her sensitive nose and sense of delicacy. Now, she suffered, as the noxious odor of this man's fart permeated the air. She coughed and covered  her face, but it couldn't stop it from seeming to cling to her and overwhelm her senses. She felt herself growing dizzy as the air was too tainted to offer fresh oxygen, and she fell to her knees.
                Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the oxygen began to freshen up again. As her senses sharpened themselves once more, she could hear the giant chuckling to himself. He was watching her, his smug laughter only serving to punctuate his actions. "What's the matter?" he taunted, "Did I interrupt you? Sorry about that. You were saying something about a...ransom?"
                "Y-yes." She said, trying to stand and gain her composure. "My fa--" she found herself again interrupted and drowned out by a fart from this giant, evil man. Once again her balance was lost as she couldn't find untainted air, this new gas mixing with the previous to create an even more nasty and unbreathable concentration. Within seconds she found herself on her knees, hacking and gasping for some kind of fresh oxygen. The world spun as her lungs burned and ached, and she thought she would pass out or worse, die simply from this man's fart. The thought of her life being so worthless as to be snuffed out so humiliatingly...it was too much. Tears filled her eyes as she felt her vision narrow, her gasping breaths failing to bring needed oxygen to her body.
                Just as she was sure she would die, she felt her life returning. The gas was dissipating, and she could feel her breaths bringing in the air her body demanded. She coughed and hacked, and though the stink was still strong and disgusted her to her core, she was sure now that she would live. As she finally managed to look back up, he was raising an eyebrow at her and smirking that awful, cocky smirk of his. "Oh my, you look harrowed. Sorry, guess my lunch must have made me gassy." He said it as if it were some trivial anecdote, not a force that had nearly ended her life. Riana suddenly and deeply knew just how easily her life could be ended by her captor. As he changed posture, he seemed to get much more serious.
                "Now listen, I've no interest in ransoms or bribes; there's nothing you can offer me that my beautiful Helen doesn't already provide. You are worthless to me beyond one, simple, thing." he leaned closer, crouching over her and seeming to surround her. "As a little slave, to be used, abused, and disposed of when I so choose. Forget that, or test my patience with silly defiance or escape, and you will find me all too ready and willing to dispose of you." Reaching down, he grabbed hold of her, lifting her out from between his legs. Riana did not move, did not fight him, simply staying in place and hanging off his every word. Below her, another of the giant's noxious farts echoed out into the room, this one continuing on for several seconds. At the end of it, his expression turned smug once more. "Was holding that one all through my little speech. I considered letting you have it, but I thought that might kill you and I haven't even gotten to properly play with you yet."
                Suddenly, a shrill noise from below seemed to cry out from her captor. It was mechanical and loud, and it took Riana a moment to recognize the sound of a ringing phone. "Ah, hold that thought." He said, setting her down next to him and shuffling in his pants pocket. Pulling his phone out, Riana could clearly see the caller ID as if it were written on a giant billboard. The number was one she didn't know, but she recognized the name "Helen". It was his girlfriend. For a moment, Riana wondered in her head if she could somehow get her attention, before displacing the thought from her mind. Even if she could make herself heard and even if rescue was sent right away, she'd be dead long before they arrived. No, she needed to stay put and hope that he let something slip.

                "Hey babe," He said, his tone changing to a mild, pleasant one. "Yeah let me put you on speaker." He pushed what must have been something on the phone's touchscreen before setting it down on the bed right next to Riana. He cast her a glance that confused her. His tone was a mixture of daring and also of urging. Was he waiting for her to cry out for help? Why?
                "So you're still out of town?" Came a sweet, female voice from the phone, its projection hurting Riana's ears a bit from its loudness. She moved away from the phone a few steps before falling backward and landing on the soft bed. Presumably, this was Helen.

                "Yeah, the last bus for home already left." His tone was one of disappointment. "I went ahead and got myself a hotel room for the night."

                "Oh, okay. You're going to take the opportunity to cheat on me, I hope." The phrase came as a bit of a shock, and Riana wasn't even sure if she'd heard that right. Looking to the giant for answers, she saw him sporting a goofy, embarrassed grin and a heavy blush.
                "Now you and I both know I'm not into that, hon." He said, as if laughing off a joke.
                "I don't know, you seemed to like it last time. This could be a good opportunity. Hell, you might be able to...bring her home afterwards, let me have some fun with her too..." Helen's voice was suggestive.
                "I actually already found what I came out here for." He said, his dom voice returning. He leaned in closer to the phone, his voice lowering. "Two of them." Suddenly it was clear that Riana would not be any secret to Helen. This confused and worried her, and their conversation left Riana deeply unsettled.

                "Ohhhh...." Helen half-moaned in reply. "Two little women for my Brett to dominate completely..." She trailed off, her arousal not veiled in the slightest. But now Riana knew her captor's name as well. Brett...naming him somehow made her detest him even more, though she fought herself not to let it show, lest she incur another round of gas from the titanic man.

                "Actually, it was a guy and a girl, but I only took the girl with me."

                "Oh, and what did you do with the other one?" Helen's question was leading, and Riana tried to cover her ears so she wouldn't have to hear his reply. She didn't want a reminder of that horrible moment.

                "I stepped on him and squashed him like a bug." He said, looking not at the phone but at Riana, his eyes full of lust. Riana could not help but remember in a flash, his foot coming down onto Dylan over and over until the man she'd thought so big and tough was nothing but paste on the bottom of a shoe. It brought tears of fear to her eyes. "Gave me such a raging boner."

                "Well," Helen said, her voice implying that such a thing just wouldn't do. "You'll just have to take care of that tonight then, won't you?"

                "I didn't plan on it." He said in a matter of fact tone. "I was going to give you a serious dicking when I got back. I figured I'd just torment her in the meantime and let myself build up pressure."

                "Well I can tell you I don't plan to wait, the imagery you're providing is just too good." Helen's voice had a daring tone to it.

                "No you won't." Brett said, his voice commanding and husky, "You will keep your hands away from your crotch until I get back and," he paused, leaning in even closer to the phone. "Fuck. Your. Brains. Out."

                The immediate response was a mewl of pleasure from Helen's end of the phone, then a short pause. "Oh that's so not fair." Helen whined.

                "Fair or not, you'll do it." He commanded, leaning back to his original sitting position. He caught Rianna staring at him, and raised an eyebrow at her, which suddenly made her feel vulnerable.

                "Fine but only on one condition." Came a cocky-sounding reply from Helen.

                "Oh?" Brett prompted, his smugness returning to match hers. "Since when do you get to issue conditions?"

                "Ever since you're not here to punish me, and because it's good for you."

                Brett pondered for a moment before his face softened to a smile and he sighed. "Fine, fine, so long as you promise not to masturbate till I get back, I suppose I can make sure to masturbate before getting back."

                "Noooooo," Came a groaning, immediate reply. "Don't masturbate. Use her to get off." Helen's suggestion made Riana's stomach drop. Riana looked pleadingly to Brett, who looked  back at her with a shrug.

                "Helen, you know I don't really like that." He pleaded with her.

                "Well tough, those are my conditions. I don't really enjoy being horny with no outlet, either, but I'll do it. Besides, I know from Em just how hard you were inside of her, don't tell me that you didn't enjoy it."

                "Fine," Brett sighed in defeat, "though for the sake of the argument we both know you get off on being horny and not being able to release it."

                "I prefer being restrained. The self-discipline is hard. But those are my conditions, take it or leave it."

                "Fine, fine. I agree to your conditions. I'll...tame this defiant streak when I get back." With that, his gaze focused in on Riana, her legs shaking as he began to eye her hungrily.

                "That's just not faaaaaaaair." Helen whined form the other side of the phone. "So is she there with you then?"

                "Of course, where else would she be? She's right here, just staying nice and quiet."

                "Aw, nuts, I guess then I can't play the jealous girlfriend card as a reason to torment her when you get back, huh?" Riana did not want to imagine what that would be like.

                "Well that one's on you. I told you that you were on speaker."

                "Ah well. What's her name?"

                "Uh," he took a moment to locate Riana's wallet. The fact that he could not even remember her name was even more disheartening. "Ah, here it is. Riana, it says. I don't intend to call her that, though."

                "Oh, that is so hot. Can she hear me?"

                "Clear as day. Say something, whore." He commanded.

                "H...hello." Riana said, her voice wavering and straining to be loud.

                "Wow, is she ever quiet. Alright, bitch, listen up." Helen's voice was commanding, something Riana hadn't heard from her. She snapped to attention despite herself, an act which seemed to cause Brett amusement. "Here's how it will be. You may also be one of Master's slaves, but you and I are not on the same level. I am his lover, you are his toy. That means, you're also my toy, when he's not playing with you. Tonight, you're going to work that whore ass and get his giant dick off. Master always gets off at least once a day, that is the rule. You better work like you're worshipping it, slut, or else..." Helen was showing a side that scared Riana to the bone.

                "Or else what?" Brett prompted, "go on, tell her what you'll do. It makes me excited."

                "Well I suppose I'd just have to take care of you myself when you got back. Then I'd let her drown in your semen for failing to remove it ahead of time. Seems only fitting to me." Riana shuddered at the thought, but what concerned her more was how Brett's erection was pitching a tent in his pants.

                "That is so damn hot, babe."

                "I know it is. Make sure you cum all over her and then send me a picture. I want proof you got off, and I want a pic of some mega-bukkake for my own personal use."

                "So long as you don't use it tonight."

                "Awesome. I'll let you two have your fun, since I know you won't start with me listening in."

                "Yeah, not likely." Suddenly, Riana found herself hoping desperately that their conversation would last forever. "Oh, one last thing. The little bitch had a really nice outfit, worth a good thousand dollars or so. I pissed all over it, and her, and once I get back I'm giving it to you to wear."

                "Oh, god, that's...please tell me you got a video."

                "No, I didn't think of it at the time."

                "You really should have..."

                "Well, I had to piss. And, it was dark."

                "That's fair. Still..."

                "I'll just do it again for you when I get home, sound good?"

                "Oh, jeeze, Brett, how am I supposed to not masturbate tonight?" Her tone was accusational and filled with sexual frustration.

                "Your problem; not mine." He replied curtly, reaching out and grabbing Riana in his hand. He gazed at her hungrily, licking his lips. "Love you hon, gonna go get started. Have a good night, you know I will." He cooed at her.

                "So not fair!" Helen complained as he hung up the phone.
                There was a long, dreadful silence. Brett simply sat, motionless, staring hungrily at Riana as she sat there clutched in his grip, unable to move. She wondered what he would do, what horrible things he had in store to get himself off. Then, he began to move.

                He shifted backward, letting himself rest against the back pillows. Then, he set Rianna down gently next to him, a move which confused and worried her. Standing back up, he began to strip himself of clothing, first his shoes, then shirt, and finally he took off his trousers and stood naked in front of her. From her vantage point on the bed, she was just below his dick's level, and once again she could see how massive it was compared to her. It was all so surreal, yet so very undoubtedly real at the very same time.

                Brett sat back down casually, taking himself back to his sitting position on the bed before leaning back and spreading his legs apart. Riana still stood frightened and dumbfounded just to his left, wondering what he would do next. Yet, he sat motionless. She was confused.

                "Wow you are thick. Let me refresh your memory then." He cast his gaze at her without turning his head, giving him an air of superiority that gave Riana chills. "The rules were that you had to get me off. I don't intend to do anything more with you; I'm happy to wait for my actual girlfriend tomorrow. Mind you, if I impeded your progress it wouldn't even be a challenge, so I'm going to stay in a position where you can get to me and do what you need to do."

                Riana could not believe it. He really didn't intend to just have his way with her? As she stood there dumbfounded, Brett sighed and continued speaking. "I wasn't lying when I said I don't really get into infidelity play. You may be small, and having sex with you would hardly count as cheating, but the point still stands. Besides," he shrugged, giving a cocky smile,  "I rather like the idea of watching my girlfriend drown you in my cum. I can always get another toy somewhere else." His words seemed to almost hang over her, and terror gripped Riana from deep within her. Fear of death contested with her pride within her, causing her to feel more torn than she had ever felt about anything.

                She feared dying. She didn't want to die. She didn't dare hope that this Helen girl wouldn't do exactly as she claimed, and she had been clear that it would be an execution, not torture. On the other hand, to force herself to submit to this giant of her own will would surely be too much. He'd already done so many things she could not even come close to forgiving. He'd killed someone right in front of her, he'd pissed on her, and he'd nearly suffocated her with his wretched farts. He was a disgusting, filthy, evil person and she wanted nothing to do with his twisted mind, let alone getting him off.

                But she feared dying.

                With no small amount of hesitation, she began to make her way around his leg. His thigh would be too tall for her to climb, and she wasn't the athletic type anyway. It took her a good bit of time, all the while Brett sat there staring at her naked body. All of her remaining pride screamed at her inside to turn back, to not submit to him, to cover up and to hold on to what dignity she could still grasp. She ignored this voice within her, shutting it out from her mind. This was already over, and she was no longer a person. It hurt her to think it, to give reinforcement to that dehumanizing thought, but she knew now how true it was. She would have to submit to this man fully, or be killed just like Dylan had been. It broke her pride, but soon she drew nearer to the colossal organ that hung in the air in front of her.

 

 

                Brett watched with delight as the little slave's spirit broke. He could see her pride snapping before his own eyes, and it made him hard as a rock. She had a dead, accepting expression as she approached his dick, arms reaching out to embrace his member as she resigned herself to the task. Her touch was soft, tender, and strange, feeling so tiny against his throbbing erection. He was so hard, already eager to release from all the fantasies he'd been acting on, to the point where he could already feel himself teetering near the edge of orgasm. Still, the little woman would have to at least put some effort into it, as her tiny touch alone barely even stimulated his organ. He waited with amusement to see what she would do.

 

                Riana was at a bit of a loss. It was easily three times as long as she was tall, with a girth nearly half her height. She tried rubbing it, but she knew that it wouldn't be enough. She tried to grab hold of it with both arms in a bear hug, but she could not reach all around it and couldn't get a good angle from the side. If she wanted to do it that way, she'd have to either climb up on top, or stand underneath. Thinking about it, she decided the latter would be better suited, since she still wasn't much of a climber. Crouching down, she made her way under his penis.

                The first thing she noticed was the humidity. It was hotter down there in the space underneath his dick. His testicles hung not far from her, and the whole area pulsed with heat. The smell, though. It was rank with the smell of his man-parts. Where from the outside it was no worse than normal, under here it was the majority of the smell. Feeling herself already beginning to sweat, she turned to the task at hand. She stood up, trying to attempt the same bear-hug grip on Brett's dick, but from the bottom. She found herself unable to stand, the titanic penis being too much for her to lift at all. After some frustration, she found herself kneeling, gripping his dick and pressing her breasts against it, moving up and down along its length to try and create stimulation. It was hard work, but if she was right it should have the desired effect. If this didn't work...she didn't want to think about it.

 

 

                Having lost sight of her, Brett could only guess what his little slave was doing. He felt pleasure down there on the bottom of his dick, and he smiled. She was actually doing a fairly good job at bringing him some pleasure, but he wondered how long it would last before she was exhausted. With some amusement, he watched a drop of his precum form at the tip of his dick, growing larger before descending down his dick.

 

                Riana was struggling with all her might, when suddenly a thick, warm fluid splashed against the back of her head. At first she dared to hope that her task was already complete, but upon inspection she realized it was just Brett's precum. The nasty stuff glued itself to her, drizzling all over her and starting to coat her in a sticky, gross layer. However, she realized, this may be the boon she needed, and with a burst of ingenuity she stopped to slather some on her breasts before continuing. Covering herself in his precum would have been disheartening if she hadn't already resigned herself to this, but still a faint tingle of despair echoed in her mind.

                Working herself faster now, she smeared her breasts and hands along his now-slimy shaft, the impromptu lubricant allowing her to glide easily along his shaft. Her muscles strained under the effort, but she moved herself as fast as she could. This had to work. It had to.

 

 

                Brett was enjoying these sensations thoroughly. He couldn't see what she was doing, but it was bringing him steadily closer to climax. Eagerly, he licked his lips, and pulled out his phone, setting it up to take a picture. He just needed a little more now, and he'd be ready to release. "Come on you little tease," he moaned, "just a little more."

 

 

                From beneath him, she heard his demand for more. Did that mean she should keep going as she was, or that he needed something else too? She could not tell, and wasn't about to stop to ask. She gritted her teeth, realizing that she was willing to throw away the last of her pride if it meant an end to this task and her safety. Groaning with disgust, less from the task and more at herself for what she was about to do, she began licking Brett's dick, her tongue getting a mouthful of his sweaty, salty taste. She hoped and prayed it would be enough.

                Moans from above told Riana that she had him on the brink now. The degradation, the suffering, none of it mattered. Her goal was in sight, now. She worked her tongue with a fervor as she rubbed his shaft up and down as fast as she could manage, every ounce of her strength and determination going into the task. So focused was she on her work, she missed his hand coming down and scooping her out from under his member. The sudden motion jostled her senses and left her reeling, wondering which way was up. As she finally found her bearings again, she was now positioned right at the tip of his dick, held by her legs as she dangled upside down in front of it. She knew what was coming. He was.

                There was a wet, muffled squelching as his dick began to hose out semen. She closed her eyes and mouth, placing a hand in front of her face for added measure, but it did little to block the blast. It pumped several times, each coating her in ever-more of his spunk. It was on her body, on her face, in her hair...everywhere. She could feel it sticking to her, weighing her down, its slimy texture causing her limbs to feel even heavier and harder to coordinate while upside-down.

                She hung there, defeated and unable to open her eyes; she knew full well what an eyeful of salty semen would feel like. It seemed like an eternity, waiting for him to finally put her down. A mechanical click told her that he was snapping his picture, an act which brought Riana no comfort. He was actually going to send pictures of her to his girlfriend. The thought of some other woman masturbating to her misery was like rubbing salt in her mental wounds. What did she ever do to deserve this? She pondered in tearless misery, until finally she felt herself moving once more.

                Part of her wanted to open her eyes. To see where she was going, to know if danger should be coming. What if he was going to kill her? The panic hit against an unmoving wall of apathetic defeat. He was larger, stronger, and faster than her, and if he wanted to harm her there was little she'd be able to do. Part of her was so broken from the awfulness of it all, that she felt it would be a welcome change. Ultimately, she did not bother to open her eyes to look.

                The sudden sound of rushing water startled her, and in a shot she opened her eyes. She caught a glimpse of the hotel bathroom before the salty substance all over her stung her eyes, filling them with tears and forcing her to shut them. She agonized over them, trying to rub the nasty, sticky substance out with her hands with little productivity. "We should get you washed up, let me get you a little bath." Brett said to her, his tone indifferent. Either he hadn't noticed her troubles, or did not care. Riana honestly did not know which was worse, and did not want to know which was true.

                Riana found herself falling without warning. Her eyes darted open, searing in pain as she fell facing upwards, looking at the uncaring face of her cruel captor. The fall was not long, but horribly frightening, and as she screamed she fell into a pool of lukewarm water. Perhaps it was her simply being so soiled, or perhaps she had gone irrational from the stress, but she felt almost instant relief at the touch of water on her skin and face. Following that was an intense desire for oxygen, and as she felt her body lifting toward the surface she began swimming toward that, her eyes in too much pain to open up and see.

                She gasped in air as she breached the surface, and no sooner had she managed to get air in her lungs that she began furiously washing her eyes. Once they were clear enough to open, she finally got a clear look at her surroundings. She was swimming in some sort of square plastic tub, which had been filled a good way up by Brett via the bathroom faucet. At her size, it was nearly twice her height  deep at the center and felt like a small pool. Around her, she could see parts of the pool had globs of Brett's semen floating in them innocuously, like little white clouds in the water. She hadn't seen how much the giant man had cum, but apparently it must have been a large amount.

                The other thing she noticed was Brett, still standing nude as he watched, towering over her in her new 'bath' with lustful eyes. She could see he intended on trying something, though what it was remained a mystery to her. He shifted his posture from one foot to the other as he cleared his throat to speak. "Hey, hope you like your bath, little bug. Still, we shouldn't waste water, so I think we should bathe at the same time, don't you?" He flashed her a cocky smile as he turned around, showing off his bare butt. His words sent alarm and confusion through Riana's mind, and in desperation she just began swimming away from him.

                At first, nothing happened. Then, suddenly, it grow very dark around her bathing pool.

 

 

                Brett made sure to emphasize his sigh as squatted down over the plastic bin, and slowly lowered his ass into the water. He'd had a fun little idea that he wanted to try out. It had been a fairly hot day, and he imagined it was probably pretty messy back there in his crack. Might as well wash it out right here and now. As the water rose up with his descent, it reached the near top of the bin and had most of his pelvis engulfed, including his entire ass. Convinced this was about as good as Brett would manage in the tiny plastic bin, he began fishing behind him for his little slave. This next part would be fun.

 

 

                Riana found, to her dismay, that Brett had a very dirty, disgusting ass. With it taking up most of the space in the pool, she couldn't manage to get more than a few dozen feet away from it from her perspective. Which meant she was basically right next to it, and she could see its every detail all too clearly. It was hairy, riddled with bits of lint and grime, and sweaty from the day. Worse than all of it though, it was tinted brown from smeared, leftover shit; this man was obviously someone who wasn't very good at wiping himself clean. The smell immediately threatened to overwhelm Riana's poor nostrils, her senses blasted with the rank odors of old sweat and excrement.

                The water, of course, was working to clean it all. She watched as her clean bathing pool began to turn brown around his asscrack, the vile thing tainting the water he sat in. The thought of his despoiling her only chance at cleanliness left her immobile with sheer dismay, and she was caught by surprise as his hand grabbed her from her spot and yanked her back out in front of him. She found herself on all fours, balanced on his open palm, his gaze fixed on her tiny body.

                "Hope you don't mind, I probably really needed the chance to wash. There was skidmarks on my underwear, so I can only assume..." his tone feigned embarrassment but his expression was a sadistic grin. "Tell me, how was it? Be honest." She was caught aback, and her mouth opened and closed as she struggled to decide if she needed to actually be honest or simply lie. Which would end in a less cruel punishment? Did it matter? She didn't know what to say. "It's okay," he continued, smiling, "you can be honest with me here."

                After a moment more of thought, she finally decided. "It's awful. It's filthy and rank. It's disgusting." she confessed, letting more and more venom into her words as she felt a little spark of pride restore itself within her.

                "Oh my!" Brett exclaimed, his voice full of false concern, "How terrible! I must confess, I'm used to using...uh, higher quality toilet paper. And it was hot today. I must apologize for my nasty butt." his expression suddenly turned dark and his smile turned evil. "I guess I should scrub it clean, huh?"

                Faster than she could react, Riana was pinched between his fingers and shifted once more. No...he wouldn't...he couldn't...

                He did.

 

 

                Brett had to stifle a chuckle as he brought the little girl round to the back of his ass, and stood himself up back into a squat, the water running down off his ass and back into the water as he held her there in front of it. Then, with her pinched between his fingers, he began to smear her along his asscrack. He made sure to rub her right against the deepest, nastiest part of it as he used her as if she were a sponge, scrubbing up and down.

 

                Riana felt her little spark of pride cruelly shattered as the giant fingers moved her toward his disgusting ass. Why had she dared to say anything? She struggled as he brought her closer, but it was meaningless. She had no power, and with a wail of sadness she was forced against the dirty surface of his asscrack. The smell was exactly what you'd expect if you had been shoved face-first into human feces; it was disgusting and vile. Worse, though, was that immediately she felt the substance cling to her body, it having been dampened by the water and thusly loosened.

                She could hardly believe it. Her amazing body, that she'd suffered through numerous workouts and diets to get, the same body that she'd seen men beat each other bloody over, was being used as an ass-scrubber by this evil man. Every drag of his hand smeared more of his shit and sweat onto her body, especially her ample breasts that took the most of it. His course ass-hairs whipped at her body painfully, not enough to break skin, but enough to hurt.

                It seemed like an eternity, but finally she was pulled back away from his awful butt. then she watched as he lowered himself into her bath water, letting the filth he'd been scrubbing soak off. Then he lifted himself back up, and continued, smearing her once again into his filthy crack.

 

 

                Brett continued his little game for several rounds, alternating between scrubbing above the water and rinsing down in the pool. Finally, he decided to end with one last rinse. Sticking his ass back into the water, he released his captive and used his own hand to scrub a little bit better right there in her tub. With his work complete, Brett stood himself up, letting himself drip off into the water before standing upright and surveying his handiwork.
                The water was not nearly as clear as when he started. It was clouded with debris, bits of lint, and a few hairs from his ass. It seemed like it had a very light brown tint to it, which made Brett smirk with satisfaction. Still, it lacked a little something. Seeing the girl treading water and trying desperately to clean his poop off herself, completely oblivious to his presence, Brett had another twisted idea.

                Without a word of any sort, he pointed his dick at her and emptied the little bit of contents in his bladder onto her. It was only a split second of stream and a small trickle of drops, but it was enough to force the girl under the water without warning. He laughed with satisfaction as he saw her resurface, spitting out liquid. He could only imagine how bad it tasted, and it made him tingle with sadistic glee. At first, the little woman retched, and then sat there, barely moving in the water as she looked around with empty eyes. For awhile, the two stood still, Brett watching and Riana simply not moving. As she began to sink into the water, Brett reached in and pulled her out quickly. He wasn't about to let his new toy drown! Granted, the water was foul, and he could see some humiliation in it, but he had much better plans in mind. "I think that's about enough of bath time." He said curtly, taking her over and dabbing her dry with some toilet paper. The girl did not move, simply staying where she was positioned like a doll.

                With a yawn, Brett felt the urge to sleep start to take over. Not wanting to leave the girl unattended, he took her and deposited her into one of his shoes, then put his underwear into the opening to block off the entrance. That would help her stay warm and keep her trapped, he reasoned, without depriving her of oxygen. As he made his way to the hotel bed, He felt himself drift off into a content sleep, dreaming of all the things he could do with his new slave.

 

                In the contents of his shoe, Riana lay huddled in the fetal position, shivering in fear as her eyes stood wide open, unblinking, tears streaming down her face. Her thoughts were fragmented, few, and full of despair. She sat there, crying in silence, until consciousness failed her.

 

End Notes:

_________________________________________________________________


I think its somewhat obvious to say, I'm not done yet. there's still much more play to be had (and even more terrible, fetishy depths to plunge into) before this story is over.
We're not yet into the part where Helen gets directly involved, but to those of you who are antsy for that I assure you that next chapter, the flashback ends and we can get to the couples stuff. And although I don't gamble, I'd almost be willing to wager that in future chapters, this story is going to go some places that nobody has touched on. For better or worse, that remains to be seen.

I digress, as before I always welcome feedback. See you when the next chapter is up. 

Chapter 3, The Living Room by Scrapyard
Author's Notes:

Heya, I'm back! Sorry for the time that took to get this done, I'm still not great at getting these out quickly and I'm also dealing with the prep for a coming move. I think that two months was way too long, but I really couldn't get it out any faster no matter how hard I tried.

All that aside, welcome! I give you fair warning, this one is pretty bad. Mind those tags, especially in the coming chapter. I was, and still am, wary of posting this because it is exceptionally nasty.

Let it never be said that I didn't warn ye.

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________

                The sound of Brett's footsteps echoed through the house as he made his way through the kitchen area. His tiny captive clutched in his hand, he emptied his pants pockets with a cacaphony of jingling keys and loose change, before making his way toward living room. "Hey hon!" came Helen's voice from the other room. She met him halfway and drew him into a warm ebrace.

                "Hey there Helen," he replied, a smile in his voice and on his face, "I missed you a lot."

                "I missed you too, love." she replied, squeezing a little bit more. Several seconds went by, with Brett lost in the smell of her hair and the warmth of her embrace, oblivious to the passage of time. He was stirred from it with the sudden sensation of Helen squeezing his left buttcheek.

                "Hey now," Brett started, his tone not emphasizing any level of seriousness, "you could at least wait 'till I got done hugging you."

                "Hmmmm..." Helen pulled back, and made an over-emphasized show of pondering the thought of it, before shooting him a smirk. "Nah. I've been waiting for this all day, I'm too worked up to be patient."

                "I suppose that's fair." Brett admitted. He had also been anticipating their meet up. "If we're getting straight into it, would you like to see our little friend?"

                "Oh, yes please." Helen pleaded, her arousal leaking thickly into her voice.

 

 

                The light stung Rianna's eyes, having been in the dark of Brett's palm for so long. She winced slightly and waited for her vision to clear before taking a look around her. At first, all she could see was Brett, his body taking up most of her vision from his sheer size. Behind and around him was the interior of a house, presumably his. As she turned to take in her surroundings, she almost jumped as she finally got sight of Helen, who had been bending in to get a good look and was closer than Rianna had expected.

                The girl was not what Rianna would consider pretty; she was just too plain. No makeup, straight brown hair pulled back into a ponytail, wearing nothing but a plain white tank top and some simple jeans, neither of which seemed like anything more than comfort clothes. The woman wasn't really even all that busty, her breasts being relatively small compared to Rianna's own. Or at least, they would be, if the woman wasn't towering over her, nearly as large as Brett himself. The sudden reality that there were other people just as large as Brett, and that he wasn't just a single powerful being, seemed to bring back all the fear that Rianna was just starting to get over.

                "Oh she's so small!" Helen exclaimed, fascinated. "Like a little living doll. Oh the possibilities..." she trailed off, giving a devious, lustful smile as she looked off to her right. This was definitely the same woman that had been on the phone, Rianna realized with dismay, and she was probably going to be just as sick and twisted as her boyfriend. "Can I hold her?"

                "Sure, just be careful. After the way the other guy pulped when I stepped on him, I figure she's delicate." As he spoke, Rianna was passed from Brett's palm into Helen's waiting hand. Despite trying to be gentle about it, it was a rough transfer, and Rianna could feel sore spots from having landed on her arms.

                "Wow..." Helen half whispered, her eyes widening as the tiny woman sat in her palm. "This is so cool." Helen leaned in and sniffed, and Rianna could feel the air rush past her and into the giant woman's nose. "She smells like you've already had some fun with her." Helen remarked cattily.

                "I have had a little bit of fun. It'd take too long to get into the details here, but I'm sure you can guess some of it from the smells."

                "Oh, I can. I could just eat her up right now." Rianna's stomach lurched at the thought.

                "Sexy as that would be, not yet love. I'd like to try some things before we do anything that could break her. She took a little while to get, I don't want to just waste all the effort."

                "Aw, okay." Helen licked her lips and eyed Rianna with a cruel, hungry expression. "Later then." With a single wink in Rianna's direction, the massive woman turned her hungry gaze back to Brett. "So how do you want to start? I'm aching to get going already."

                "Well, you did say you wanted to see me piss on the little thing...and I gotta piss anyways."

                "Mmmm...perfect." Helen moaned, "Want me to hold her for you?"

                "Sort of. First I'm going to have you change into some, shall we say, nicer clothes." With that, Brett took from his pocket the shrunket set of clothing he'd stolen from Rianna. Without any prompting that Rianna could see, the clothes began to grow once more, returning to their original size. From her vantage point, Rianna could see that the dress was for all purposes ruined; Brett and his awful piss had completely mutilated the colors, bleaching the dyes in multiple spots. The other clothes had not fared much better; save for her shoes, her beautiful outfit was beyond saving.

                "Wow, what a gorgeous dress." Helen said, her voice quivering with a mix of lust and bliss. Disbelief washed over Rianna in a wave and her love of fashion boiled to the surface. How could this woman honestly believe that the dress still looked good? Did she simply have no sense of fashion? Craning her neck to get a better look at Helen, Rianna found that indeed, this woman was happy. Her smile was large, and mixed with the lustful expression her eyes wore it gave her face a look of genuine bliss.

                "Put it on." Brett commanded. Without a word, Helen moved, placing Rianna down on a small table nearby, the jostling urgency of it causing the tiny woman to lose her balance and fall. Slightly dizzy and a little exhausted, Rianna sat watching quietly as Helen turned and began to unceremoniously strip. There was no attempt at allure to her actions, like what Rianna would use if she were trying to be seductive. She was simply accomplishing the task as quickly as she could without tearing or stretching her clothing. As Helen's pants came down, Rianna noticed that Helen had a rather large rear end, which made her in turn assume that Brett must be one of those men who loves women's butts. It all seemed so distant and unreal from Rianna's spot on the table. She watched in a mix of awe, disbelief, and exasperation as Helen slid on Rianna's piss-bleached outfit.

                Revulsion simmered in Rianna's gut. This woman was wearing her fancy dress. The same one her disgusting kidnapper had ruined. The indignation of it all burned in her like a quiet fire, and for a moment she felt as if she could scream. But the fire faded quickly, quenched by the memories of how powerful these giants were and how real the danger was. She stayed quiet, watching, keeping her fury in check; she already knew she could not resist.

                Once Helen had the outfit assembled, it was clear it would not properly fit her. It was too large in some places, yet snug in others. Brett seemed to focus on the outfit for a few moments, and like magic the dress began to shift in size and shape in various spots. After a solid fifteen seconds, the outfit now fit Helen extremely well, every single part of it. It was clear to Rianna that this was just more demonstration of the same power Brett had used to shrink her. To see how precisely he could use it, sent chill-inducing thoughts through her head. Even if she could find some way to call a rescue, this man could just shrink them like he did her...and then they would suffer the same fate that Dylan had. Possibly, even worse. Rianna was stirred from the depths of her mind by Helen reaching to grab her once more.

                With a rush of motion in the darkness of Helen's closed hand, Rianna was taken by surprise as she suddenly found herself falling. Her vision darting down, all she could see was an onrush of flesh, and Rianna plummeted quickly toward the now prominent cleavage Helen had displayed in Rianna's bra. At first, Rianna thought she would be harmed by the impact, but found it not unlike landing on a giant balloon of water as it gently cushioned her fall. Once the soft flesh stopped caving, Rianna began to tumble and slide down Helen's breast until she found herself wedged feet-first into the giant woman's cleavage. Warm, soft breast-flesh pinned her legs and arms in such a way that only her chest and head were left exposed to the air. Helen giggled, a noise which reverberated strangely in the chest that Rianna found herself wedged into.

                "Alrighty master." Helen said, her voice obedient and eager. "I think your urinal is ready." As Helen spoke, Rianna felt the rush of falling as Hellen dropped to her knees. Looking around, wondering if this woman was being serious, Rianna saw Helen open her mouth wide, her tongue sticking out glistening and wet. The familiar scraping noise of Brett's fly drew her attention to him, and she saw he was indeed repeating the horrible incident from the night before. He was going to piss on his girlfriend? Really? And she was going to let him? The thought reviled her, but not nearly as much as the thought of being in the middle of their twisted, kinky foreplay. Rianna began to struggle almost instinctively, though it did her no good.

                Brett's piss let out like before, in a hot, yellow stream that was not unlike a fire hose. It came not directly at Rianna, much to her surprise, but rather straight into Helen's mouth, his urine splashing onto the top of her tongue and spraying out in multiple directions. A shower of tiny drips of Brett's piss began to descend onto Rianna like a rain, and the fumes again burned her eyes and stung her nose with their acrid smell. Then, as if it weren't already bad enough, Helen's mouth filled and began to dribble his urine, the nasty golden liquid streaming down off the giant woman's tongue and drenching Rianna in hot piss. It was like being under a hot waterfall, one that Rianna could not get herself away from. In the tiny instant Rianna had before it hit her, she reacted; her mouth clamped closed, her eyes as shut as much as she could make them, and she waited with breath held and head down, hoping that the stream of foul liquid would finally pass.
                Rianna could not tell how long she held her breath. Her whole mind focused on the task to try and blot out thinking about the terrors of the situation, nor about how much danger it posed. This served to keep her mind from despair, but also made her perception of time lucid and sluggish. How long had it actually been? Seconds? Minutes? Her mind couldn't tell. She simply held her breath and stayed focused.  In a brief moment of hope, the disgusting torrent of liquid let up. Though she did not try to open her eyes, the horrible, fleshy lurch of a person swallowing magnified far beyond its normal volume told Rianna all she needed to know. Helen had swallowed her current mouthful, meaning only a brief window for air. Rianna took it.

                Immediately she regretted the decision. The single gasp of air she managed to grab was tainted with urine fumes, and not only did it seem to burn slightly in her lungs and mouth, but she could swear she could taste the bitter, salty stuff on her tongue, which sent a wave of nausea through her. She was going to let out that breath and try for another, less tainted, breath of air, but then the familiar torrent of urine came down and Rianna knew she had missed her chance; this would be all the air she had until her giant captor chose to stop pissing or his girlfriend decided to swallow again.
                She did her best to remain patient. Just a little more. A little further. The tainted air was not the best for oxygen, and her lungs burned on two counts as Rianna fought back both her natural bodily need to breathe and her gag reflex, her mind now unable to avoid thinking about the taste on her tongue and what that meant. She just needed a bit more time. In her head, she begged for air. For Brett to stop pissing, or for Helen to swallow. Anything. She needed air.

                The familiar lurching of Helen swallowing was Rianna's signal, and as soon as the pressure let up, she allowed herself to breathe. A bit of the urine seeped into her mouth as she gasped hungrily for air, the disgust of the taste being completely overshadowed by Rianna's need for oxygen. Three quick, labored breaths were all she managed before the torrent continued, and in her greed for air she took in a mouthful of Brett's piss.

                Oh, god, the horrible taste. Salty, bitter, and foul; it burned on her tongue and it was hot to her mouth. She spat it from her mouth as fast as she could, but the act unsealed her lips so more came in. She found herself constantly spitting the stuff out as more would come in, and the cycle was depriving her of much-needed air. Rianna wondered if she would make it. Surely Brett had to empty his bladder soon? She could not tell; by this point any sense of time was gone for her. It felt like hours of torture to Rianna's mind, but it could have been mere moments in reality.

                In what Rianna viewed as a miracle, the torrent stopped again for a moment. Not with Helen swallowing, but it stopped nevertheless. Rianna thanked god, and switched to gathering oxygen. She spat what remained of his piss from her mouth and gasped hungrily, at this point not caring how tainted the air might be.

 

 

                Brett smiled, laughing evilly inside as he held his bladder back for a moment. His beautiful Helen knelt before him, her face smiling and open wide with her mouth half-full of piss, and his little shrunken slave crammed between her breasts, trying not to drown from the little dribbles that fell from Helen's tongue. Everything about it triggered Brett's sadistic side, urging him to continue or even do worse. His mind spun with ideas, and none of them were good for the long-term, or even short-term, health of his slave. He resigned that his care would not last, and she would likely die soon from him overdoing it. She was too fragile, and him too pent up, and his technique with shrunken people too unpracticed.

                No, he eventually resigned to himself, he would surely snuff her life out somehow before this was over. He would need a replacement; hell, he would need quite a few. In that moment, he stopped caring if she lived or died, and his mind opened the floodgates of possibility. Aiming his dick a little lower, he again opened the floodgates on something else as well.

 

 

                With her eyes still shut to keep his piss out, Rianna did not see Brett's action. She was just barely starting to catch her breath when suddenly the stream, hotter and more acrid, hit her square in the face. She had luckily been at the top of an inhale, which meant she had a supply of oxygen, but the torrent was forceful as a fire hose and did two things; it slammed her head backward hard against the bony chest area between Helen's breasts, and it forced a large amount of piss straight into her mouth and down her throat. Her body screamed with revulsion and pain as the stuff forced itself into her lungs, and the pain of her head slamming against Helen left her mind wracked with disorientation. She began coughing hard, desperate for oxygen, but this only served to allow Brett to forced more piss down her throat. Her eyes involuntarily opened, and his piss burned in her eyes as the stream forced itself under her eyelids. It burned and was impossible to see, and she felt herself beginning to drown as Brett simply stood there pissing on her. Rianna's body contorted and thrashed in the fleshy prison as she tried desperately to replace the urine in her lungs with proper oxygen.

                Mercifully, Brett's stream lessened. Though his bladder was almost empty, Rianna felt the pressure come back hard for just a few moments as Brett seemed to try and finish her off. His aim instead hit her in the stomach, which served to knock the air out of her and forced a lot of his urine out of her lungs even as it served to inflict more pain and suffocation on her. Her mind dizzy, she simply sat there, coughing weakly as her body tried to recover from the hell she was put through. Rianna simply allowed her prison to hold her up, her thoughts drifting in fragments as her whole body burned with pain. Yet, she was alive. Her mind barely registered it as she was plucked from her fleshy prison by Helen's giant fingers. She allowed herself to tumble like a ragdoll as she was placed down on the same nearby table as before. She simply lay, taking solace in the fact that at least she was still alive.

                For a time, she did nothing more than try to rub the urine out of her eyes and cough it out of her lungs. To Rianna's dismay, she could do neither as fully as she wanted, but she managed enough to at least allow herself sight again and a semblance of proper breath, though both still burned. Feeling defeated and spent, she still lay there on the desk, her body growing cool in the hot summer air as she became mentally lethargic. She simply watched with fearful disinterest as the two giants began their own sexual acts, without her in the middle. It was a small relief to know that, at least for a time, they would be more interested in each other than her.
                Helen was now positioned on all fours, ass raised and face lowered, and Rianna's ruined dress pulled up to reveal Helen's large, naked posterior. Brett himself was standing over her, his dick buried far into Helen's ass as he kept thrusting hard into her. His right leg was actually standing over Helen, his bare foot stepping down on her face and grinding her into the floor. "Does it stink, whore?" Brett asked evilly, twisting his foot on Helen's face as she was smothered against the smooth floor, "Does it hurt?"

                "Yes, master!" Came Helen's reply, raspy with pleasure and distorted as her mouth was being pressed on by Brett's foot. Rianna figured it was an act for Brett's benefit, but to Rianna's surprise, Helen's arm was busy furiously masturbating, the kink-riddled woman obviously enjoying the torment. It wasn't long before Helen reached orgasm, her moans loud and clear over Brett's small grunts and occasional insulting banter. Even though she'd orgasmed, Brett simply kept thrusting into her ass, seemingly more transfixed on his own climax, which seemed to stimulate Helen back into a frenzy. After only a few moments and some cries of ecstasy, Helen was back to work masturbating. Brett moved his foot off from Helen's face, placing it next to her on the floor while still doing that straddled pose that had him standing over her. In response, Helen moved to start licking Brett's foot, her tongue moving to work on his toes even as he continued to pound her ass. It wasn't long before Helen moaned and spasmed  as her second climax arrived just as loudly and obviously as her first.

                Helen went through two more orgasms as Brett switched between stepping on her face and letting her lick his feet, before finally he showed signs of climax. Rianna watched with morbid fascination and more than a little disgust as he suddenly stopped thrusting, pushing her aside as he half-moved, half-climbed toward her face. He turned her over quickly and roughly, the sort of manhandling that Rianna would have never stood for, and the grabbed Helen by the hair as he knelt over her face and stuck his cock into her mouth, still dirty from the her ass. There on the floor, he fucked Helen's face with the same fervor and brutality that he had when he was pounding her asshole. From Rianna's view, it was brutal and disgusting, but Helen's fingers continued to work at her crotch.

                With a long, satisfied grunt, Brett came. He simply knelt there, his cock deep in Helen's mouth as he just emptied himself into her, his face a smug smile. After a few moments, he pulled his cock out of her mouth with his hand, a mixture of saliva and semen still dripping from his tip. He simply sat there, kneeling over her, letting his dick dribble on her face as she swallowed what she had in her mouth and intensified her masturbation efforts. It took only a few more moments before Helen achieved her fifth orgasm since they'd started, this one seemingly louder and more intense than the others. Helen's body slacked against the floor, her arms flopping to the side, her breathing coming in heavy pants of sexual exhaustion. Brett made motions that Rianna assumed were him getting up off her face, but then he simply turned around and knelt back down, facing backwards.

                He stuck his ass onto Helen's face, crouching low and jamming her into his buttcrack. With a heavy, sexual sigh he seemed to relax himself a bit as he closed his eyes, letting a fart out. It was loud, and echoed throughout the room. He grunted, and then ripped another right on top of her. Then a third. It was a disgusting, piggish show of power, one that unsettled Rianna after her last run-in with Brett's gas. "Like that?" He asked Helen, chuckling to himself maniacally. This display served to return his erection, which seemed to make the giant even more lustfull.

                Kneeling there, with his ass over her face, Brett lowered his dick in between Helen's breasts. Pushing them together roughly with his hands, he began to thrust into them, fucking Helen's breasts as she lay there and rubbing his ass on her face with every thrust. Rianna wondered if the woman had just lost all her senses with bliss and was too paralyzed to move, or if she was still consciously enjoying this. It made no difference, Rianna realized, since the woman seemed to get off on all this anyway. Her captors were both kinky, awful people that could easily crush her into nothing.
                Hatred bubbled within her, which mixed with hopelessness into frustration and despair. They swallowed her mind in a rush of emotion, and Rianna's thoughts were absorbed with the sheer morbid terror of the situation she was in. She felt herself mentally go around and around in circles, trying to find something she could do, something to give herself some semblance of control again. Each problem seemed to lead back to another she'd already passed, her mind looping with no conclusions. There had to be something, anything she could attempt that at least stood a decent chance of--.
                The sudden appearance of Helen's giant face not far from her startled Rianna. When had Helen gotten up? Where was Brett? Rianna's vision darted around, searching, but Brett was gone. The only person in the room was Helen. How long had Rianna been in her own mind? Everything was hazy. The woman let out an undignified belch, right in front of Rianna; it was thick with the smell of semen, urine, dick, and ass; a putrid and wretched scent that seemed to document all the horrible things Rianna had been put through. Then, the giant, feminine hand belonging to Helen reached out, grabbing Rianna as Helen licked her lips with a lustful smile. Rianna didn't understand, wasn't Helen exhausted before? How could she already be horny again? Too late to even struggle, Rianna asked herself a more important question: what would this twisted, horny woman want with Rianna?

                The answer came swiftly as Rianna found herself face to face with Helen's steaming crotch. She had a mere moment, not even long enough to put her hands up to block her face, before she found herself smeared against Helen's pussy. Rianna's mind raced with a new, different kind of disgust and revulsion. Rianna had never been, nor had she ever wanted to be, with a woman sexually. The thought of it made her uncomfortable, and she'd even completely dropped contact with a friend when she'd found out that friend was gay. Yet now, here she was, being pressed against a woman's sex, Helen's moans above her punctuating the horrible act. Struggling proved futile, as Rianna was no match for Helen's slender fingers when she was still so small. Helplessly, she was rubbed face-first up and down Helen's crotch, a mere toy to aid in Helen's sexual pleasure.

                It was all Rianna could do to keep her mouth closed, yet she focused her mind on that and shut out all else. The disgust, the smell, the pain, all of it; she focused purely on keeping her mouth shut and catching moments to breathe with her nose. Helen wasn't crushing her, as the skin was soft and gave easily, but Rianna knew she could easily be smothered if she didn't focus. The torment continued for several minutes, Rianna's mind not fully able to track time when she was so intently focused on simply breathing. The only mark of significant time passage was when Helen once again began nearing orgasm, something notable by the increasing rapidness of her masturbation, as well as the loud moans the woman made that managed to push past Rianna's survival trance.

                With one last, heavy thrust, Rianna's face was ground into Helen's clit, Helen using her index finger to push Rianna's head right into the little fold and keep it there. Rianna had long since given up struggling, opting to simply move with the motions and not think about it anymore, and this was no different. As Helen screamed out her orgasmic passion, Her grip loosened and Rianna was able to pull her face away. Thoughts of how low she had become, how awful what she had just been through was, began to bubble to the surface; she shunted any thoughts back down and away from her current mind. Nothing mattered anymore. No escape, no hope, just suffering. Best not to think about anything. All she had left was the bliss of thoughtless drifting.

                As before, time simply slipped away from Rianna. It had almost become comforting. For some time, she was in Helen's hand. Then back on the table, then back in her hand again. Her muscles slack, Rianna simply waited. Her captors seemed to never run out of sickening depths to plumb, why would that stop? She was not curious nor dreadful, she simply waited for the next part to begin.

 

 

                "Oh, that was a good nap." Brett said, his voice straining as he stretched, walking into the living room. Helen was there, waiting for him still in the piss-soaked dress he'd stolen from that girl he'd shrunk. She was kneeling, though he assumed she hadn't been there the whole time. Still, he was curious. "I trust you had some fun while you waited for me?"

                "Once I woke up, yes." Helen replied, her voice calm and respectful, yet still tinged with lust. "What can I do for you now, master?"

                "Jeeze," Brett laughed, "All that and you're still raring and ready to go, huh?"

                "Always, master." Helen replied.

                "Ah, damn." Brett cursed, "I can't really say no to that face. Besides, who am I to judge someone on their appetite?" Helen remained silent, though Brett still gave her a chance to speak if she wanted to before continuing. "Well I do have to go..." Brett stated, his remark bringing a wry smile to Helen's face.
                "Master, if I may?" Helen asked, though he wasn't sure what she was planning. Still, he was feeling refreshed and a bit adventurous. He nodded his approval silently, and waited for her to act on her own. He loved it when she got independent. As Helen reached her hand up, clutching something, the idea of what she might be getting at clicked. With a quick mental effort, he used his magic, knowing exactly now what Helen was planning.


                Rianna was broken from her apathetic trance by the realization of where she was being put; she was headed straight for Helen's mouth. There were very few ways that being put in there wouldn't result in her death. Were they not merely content to simply torture her? Play with her? Was her misery not enough? As if on instinct, she began to fight with renewed vigor, a horror overtaking the terror of before as she realized how easily she could be suffocated, crushed, or otherwise killed in Helen's rather large mouth. Worse still, Rianna felt the world around her grow even larger as she dwindled down even more, Helen's mouth swelling from being slightly bigger than her to being massively larger than Rianna's tiny form. Rianna struggled to escape but her own inertia prevented her any means to that end. With a shriek of fear she flew through the air off of Helen's hand and into Helen's open mouth.

                The soft ground that was Helen's massive tongue served to break Rianna's fall. As she tumbled to a stop, she made motions to orient herself as quickly as she could. Unfortunately, she found Helen's saliva to be rather hindering, the slimy substance being both heavy and slippery. After seconds of struggles that felt like hours, she finally managed to gain balance and a vantage point that let her look out the front of Helen's mouth. The woman's teeth were nearly as tall as Rianna was, now. The thought of Helen chomping down with Rianna on top of one of them sent horror chills down her spine. This was bad. This was so very, very bad. But what she could see Brett doing outside the mouth? That was even worse.

                He was now standing just outside the opening, so all she could see was his massive junk, gripping his shaft in one hand. It was a pose all too familiar to Rianna, one that made her mind panic. She struggled. She screamed. "Please!" She shouted, her lungs straining and burning with effort, "Please, god no! Not that!" she begged at the top of her lungs. It was easy to see that her attempts were futile; they couldn't hear her, or they didn't care. The realization overwhelmed her, and she felt herself scream. It was guttural, primal, and swamped with fear, and yet she could barely even register herself doing it, nor could she stop. As if in slow motion, she watched the torrent of urine fly toward her, yet she could not even close her mouth. Still screaming, she was launched backward, the stream being nearly as big as her entire body, and before she could truly register her own motion she was slammed against the soft back of Helen's mouth. The crushing pressure felt like it would flatten her, and then it was gone.
                For a few moments, Rianna was simply stuck there, before she peeled off and plunged down, splashing down into a gathering pool of urine and saliva at the back of Helen's mouth. Rianna couldn't tell if she was facing the right way or not; she could neither see nor tell direction. She simply swam, desperately and fervidly, against the current as she felt it. Eventually this led her to a fleshy slope, one that went upward, and she simply began to scramble up and out. Her vision burned and was tinted yellow, but she could barely make out blurry shapes once she got up onto Helen's tongue. Brett had stopped pissing, and Rianna's feverish mind tried to think of what Helen would do next. Helen's body reacted faster than what remained of Rianna's mind. Her tongue lifted up, Rianna's body just far enough forward that she was pushed up into the ceiling of Helen's mouth and was held there as Helen swallowed, the sound of liquid draining down her  throat in a torrent. As she was lowered back down by the gigantic tongue, Rianna felt herself begin to cry with relief. She was still alive. She slowly began to crawl forward, her tears forcing the urine out of her eyes as she cried and gasped in breath after breath of putrid air. It didn't matter, none of it mattered. She was still able to breathe. Brett had even moved away from Helen's mouth, filling Rianna with even more hope. She crawled forward with renewed vigor, her battered and weakened body all too ready to be out of Helen's giant mouth.

                One motion at a time, she made her way forward. Right, left, right, left. She shuffled desperately, her hope fueling her body even as it fought to simply lay there and rest. She just had to make it out. She just had to go a little further. Only a few more feet... she was almost... there...

                Brett's form again encompassed her view as he came to stand once more in front of Helen, though this time he was facing backward, his bare ass exposed. Rianna felt her motion stop as she saw his asscrack grow closer and closer, Helen's slender hands reaching out to pull his cheeks apart and reveal his gigantic asshole. All semblance of hope, and any feeling of relief, turned straight back into repulsion and fear. Her last bits of vision were of the light in Helen's mouth dying as she sealed her lips right around Brett's anus. Rianna felt her balance go away as Helen tipped her head backward sharply, and with that Rianna began to slide down toward the back of Helen's mouth. Gripping desperately, she clung to the slippery organ, Rianna making a single last-ditch effort to not simply slip down into Helen's awaiting throat.

                Then came the noise. A sound like something sliding, squelching, came from somewhere in front of and above Helen. For a moment, Rianna felt herself unable to believe her own ears, her own senses, as to what it could be. Yet, in her heart, she already knew, though she denied it furiously. The intense smell of feces did more than enough to convince her when all else failed. Brett was actually taking a shit, right here in Helen's mouth. As her ruined vision made a semblance of adjustment to the darkness around her, Rianna could just make out the silhouette of some massive thing, many times larger than her, moving toward her in the dark.

                She considered letting go, plummeting into the depths of Helen's gullet just to get away. Yet, in one last act of desperation, she gripped as hard as she could and tried to brace for its impact on her. Her actions proved entirely futile, as the firm log of shit bowled her over with sheer mass, her body being mashed into it and dragged along Helen's tongue. Her hair, her skin, her face, everything was immediately caked with feces, either directly or from the nasty mixture that Helen's saliva was forming. Worse than anything was the sheer weight, the filthy log pressing down on her and pinning her in place with no hope of movement.

                In a last, small hope, Rianna dared to wonder if maybe Helen would just spit the log back out. That maybe, just maybe, she wasn't some scat-loving freak, and that maybe Rianna stood the slimmest chance of survival. A sudden lurch of extra motion told her otherwise, and Rianna was forced to accept that her fate was sealed. She was going to die here, embedded in Brett's shit, swallowed by his freak girlfriend Helen. Dispair claimed her, and her chest convulsed with pain both emotional and physical. Her mind formed no words, merely the essence of 'no' was all that remained. Raw rejection, of her senses, her pain, her death, her reality. She railed with what little of herself remained, struggling against her foul prison as she thrashed and convulsed.

                The feeling of dropping was the last painless sensation Rianna felt as her fecal prison plummeted into the acids of Helen's stomach. No part of Rianna's mind, instinct or otherwise, remained, as she was in the midst of a heart attack and was beyond saving. Had it come sooner, it would have been a mercy to her, yet she had held out too long. Instead, her open mouth began inhaling the acids she was plummeted into. A foul mixture of stomach acid, Brett's shit, Brett's piss, and Brett's cum filled tiny Rianna's lungs, melting her rapidly from the inside and drowning her in a manner both rapid and extremely painful.

 

 

                Brett enjoyed the sensation of Helen licking his butt clean after he finished taking his dump. Turning to face her, he gave her a warm, thankful smile. "So how about we watch some movies now or something?" He asked her gently. She responded with a pout.

                "I was hoping that would have  got you going again."

                "Oh, it will, just not right now. I'm a little spent at the moment."

                "Alright, fine." she relented, standing up. Brett gave her a kiss on her forehead as he pulled her in close for an embrace. "But that was too much fun to give up. We'll have to round up some more."

                "Yeah," Brett agreed, "I'm looking forward to doing that again, maybe even with more people." He smiled to himself, his imagination filled with ideas. But, for the time being, he pushed them aside. "So, what kind of movie would you like to watch, my love?"

                "Whatever you'd like, master."

 

End Notes:

 

 

______________________________________________________________

Hoo boy. I am a sicko.

Hopefully, I didn't just scare away everyone with my wretched scrawlings. And hey, if you liked it, let me know! I'm still planning on doing more chapters (I think), but I'm also juggling some stuff. I'll probably adjust priority based on how much folks want this to continue.

Either way, thanks for reading thusfar. Mayhaps, I'll see you all again soon.

-Scrapyard

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6559