A little visit from my stepsister by andressmall
Summary:

A stepsister visits her brother after two years of not seeing each other. Remembering a childhood game, the sister says she found a way to turn their game into a reality. Let's play!

 

 


Categories: Insertion, Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Gentle, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2215 Read: 64263 Published: February 22 2017 Updated: February 28 2017

1. The Visit by andressmall

2. Chapter 2 by andressmall

3. Chapter 3 by andressmall

The Visit by andressmall

My stepsister and I always got along very well. We were the same age and liked similar stuff. Shortly after I turned 18 I moved away from home for college and hadn’t seen my stepsister since two years, until she wrote a few weeks ago saying she would be coming to visit for a few days. As I lived in a private dorm with a kitchen and bathroom to myself and even a couch bed, it would be ok for her to stay with me.

There was a loud knock on the door and when I opened it I found my stepsister on the other side. I was very happy to see her and also amazed by what I saw. In the two years we hadn’t seen each other she had changed a lot. Although she was still shorter than me at 5’2” (I was 5’8”, other parts of her body had grown quite incredibly. The top of her boobs popped out from her skin tight tank-top with what seemed to be a DD cup, while her body was altogether very curvaceous. Her ass was round and firm and her flat stomach reminded me of her passion for sports.

We smiled at each other and then hugged. As we did so, I felt her prodigious chest against my body. I must admit, I’ve always found her hot but as she was my stepsister, I never acted upon those feelings. Although we occasionally jokingly flirted with each other, it was more of a friendly thing. But seeing her now, as good as she was looking, I would be really hard to contain myself.

As we broke our hug she said, “Well, look at you, all handsome and stuff.” “And stuff”, I pointed out as I let her inside my place. “I must say, you’ve grown quite a lot, since we last saw each other”, I added as I closed the door. “I know, look how big these are”, she said as she turned around and pressed her boobs together, they spilled out a bit further from her top completely taking my whole attention.  “So what have you been up to?” she asked. I was still captured by the hypnotizing movement of her still jiggling breasts, when her fingers snapped in front of my face. “Hey, eyes up here, stud. I know these are very captivating, but I asked you a question”, she said. I blushed a bit and she smirked and winked at me.

We sat down on the couch and talked for hours while we had some beers, catching up with what we had done for the past two years. Then we started reminiscing of our childhood together. “Remember when we used to play giant sister? You would use a lego figurine that was supposed to be yourself and you would try to avoid me catching you or crushing you”, she said. “I do remember that, but I wasn’t always running. You were sometimes the nice giant sister I would climb up until the top of your head or use some of your hairs as a swing”, I answered and then we both laughed. “Well, what if I told you that I found a way of making our little game a reality?” “What do you mean? Are you magically gonna become gigantic?” I asked laughing. “No, but I could make you, as small as the lego”, she said in a serious tone. There was a small pause and then I laughed again, but she didn’t. “I am serious, I found a way to do it”, she said firmly. “Oh, come on”, I answered. “If you don’t believe me, then drink this”, she said taking a small vile out of her purse. “If you are right, then nothing is going to happen”, she added. “Fine”, I said snatching the vile from her hands and drinking it quickly. “Well?” I asked. “You have to wait for it to take effect.” “That’s what you say.” We then changed topic and continued the talk and the drinking.

We were both a bit tipsy when I felt something weird happening. It wasn’t the alcohol, something else made my world spin around fastly and before I knew it, I was standing in complete darkness. “OMG it worked!” I heard my stepsister scream loudly. Then the darkness faded away and I saw my enormous stepsister holding my gigantic shirt in her hand. She was too big to be truth. Before I could react, she let the shirt fall on her lap, plucked me up with two fingers and then put me on top of her hand. All of her fingers where bigger than me, they looked like trees. I was elevated to her house sized face and found her big brown eyes staring right at me. “Wow, you really are two inches tall”, her enormous lips moved and I could see the inside of her cavernous mouth. “I stood there looking at her in complete amazement. “Time to play, little brother.”  

Chapter 2 by andressmall

“What did you do?! Make me big again?!” I asked. “I told you, I shrank you. Well, actually you shrank yourself. Now we can play!” “Play?! I’m 2 inches tall, if you crush me for real, I’ll die!” “No you won’t, what you drank didn’t only turn you into a little cute brother. It also made you indestructible”, she said.

Rapidly, she cleared the sofa and then put me down on it. “Let me demonstrate your durability with a game. I’ll try to sit on you and you are gonna have to escape. If you win, you chose the next game. If I win, I’ll chose what to do next”, she said with a grin. “What!? If you win, I’ll be crushed to death, there’ll be no…” I stopped as I noticed she wasn’t listening. She simply turned around and her massive as started coming towards me. Her tight legging accentuated her shapely ass and I could recognize the form of her panties under it. But I had no time to appreciate that perfect ass, I had to avoid being crushed under it. I ran as fast as I could and I noticed her shadow looming over me. I managed to get under it just by a hair and a second later the enormous ass crashed with the sofa. The ripples send me into the air and I fell on my face, but it didn’t hurt, maybe she was telling the truth.

“I missed this time but I won’t miss the next one. Here I come!” Before I could react, she had simply jumped slightly to her side and her gigantic butt fell right on me. I was pinned to the sofa by her left cheek. Suddenly I was amazed by how good it felt. Her soft ass on me wasn’t doing me any harm, in fact, I was getting a boner. My stepsister moved her ass from side to side, grinding me into the couch and I let a soft moan out, which thankfully she couldn’t hear.

A few seconds later she stood up, picked me up and brought me to her face. “I told you, you are indestructible”, she said and then stuck her tongue out. “Yeah you are right, and it was actually fun!” “I can see you are enjoying yourself”, she said and brought her index finger towards my erection. Everything happened so fast, I didn’t even notice I was naked! She rubbed the tip of her finger against my penis and I said, “stop!” But she went on. I tried to move her finger away but her tree size digit was too big for me to move. “We are not kids anymore, little brother, and we are not even real siblings, we can play more mature games”, she said seductively and continued rubbing her finger. There was no point in debating, she could do anything she wanted anyway. “Besides, I won, so I get to pick the next game.” She stopped right after saying that.

“You are gonna enjoy our next game”, she said and brought me closer to her massive chest.

Chapter 3 by andressmall

She stopped close just inches from her chest and then looked down at me. “I know you’ve always liked big breasts and I bet you’ve never seen any as big as these.” She brought her elbows together pushing her breast up and even closer to me. “Hahaha you can’t even look at me when I talk to you. But don’t worry, you don’t have to.” She released her elbows allowing for her perfectly round breasts to jiggle back into place. “You’ll have 5 minutes to get out. If you do it, you win and pick the next game. Otherwise…” “Get out of whe…” Before I could finish she pulled her left cup with her free hand and let me fall into it. I fell down and saw the enormous breast past in front of me. I hit the bottom of her cup and slid until I reached her soft skin. Then the cup was released and it pressed me tightly against her skin.

 

“Tick tock, the time starts now.” I could barely move but I tried to squirm my way out, her soft skin rubbing against me as I did so. The breast started to jiggle as she started to move, this was a double edged sword. As it slightly lifted up, I could squirm easier, but it lasted only fractions of a second at a time before her breast came back down crashing me into the cup. The pressure and the softness of her skin made me hard and, little as I was, she still felt it. “I can feel you having fun down there”, she said as she let herself fall on the couch, which made her breasts bounce heavily and shake my whole world. Lucky me, this allowed me to move easier until I reached her cleavage. The feeling of one breast against me was one thing, but now I was surrounded by mountains of flesh on each side. Tons and tons of soft skin surrounded my naked body and as I looked up, I could see the light above me. I still had plenty of time to go out, but did I want to leave at all?

 

Maybe I could stay for a while and enjoy it and then go out. Her caramel scent hypnotized me, as I wondered what to do next. She shouldn’t know I was enjoying myself too much. So I decided to move very slowly upwards. I pushed a hand into each breast and try to pull myself up, but as soon as I pushed in her flesh pushed back and held me tightly into place. Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t move anymore. I was trapped. “I might as well just enjoy it then”, I thought as I sank my minuscule face into her right breast. She giggled and said “I felt that too”. Suddenly the pressure around me arouse as my stepsister pushed her breasts together. The soft skin pressing hard against me felt really great and I let an involuntary, loud moan. She then released her massive boobs and they jiggled back into place moving me from side to side along with them. She repeated the push and release a few times, laughing as she did so. I simply enjoyed myself.

 

“1 minute left, tiny bro. Are you even trying to get out? Ever since you reached my cleavage, I don’t feel you squirming. I think you are enjoying yourself too much, even more than me. Maybe after I win, we should play a game I can enjoy more than you.” “What could she have in mind, maybe I should try to get out”, I thought. As pushing myself up didn’t work before, maybe I could try and scale just one of her boobs. I turned myself to face her right breast and then grabbed onto it. Lucky me, it worked. I started to pull myself in and as I did, my cock rubbed itself on her massive mammary. It felt too good, but I had to win now. I rushed myself to get out, while my body kept rubbing on her breast. I was just about to pull myself out of her cleavage, when I heard my sisters voice. “Time’s up”, she said as her tree sized fingers plucked me out and brought me to her face.

 

She giggled as she saw my boner again. “It’s even harder than before. Mhh, late me take care of it.” Before I could protest, I was moved down to her mouth. Her big plush lips positioned themselves around my cock and she started to suck. Even though it was my stepsister, it felt to good. There was no  need to argue or to try to stop her. I let her massive lips do their work, ocassionally feeling a tongue bigger than myself rubbing itself against the tip of my boner. The feeling was too intense. She moaned softly, which made my whole body vibrate and I couldn’t hold it anymore. I came into her mouth. She swallowed it fast, it was less than a tiny drop to her. And then brought me back to eye level. “My turn.”

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6533