Brief Encounters by SoleWriter
Summary:

A collection of short stories that will usually have some sort of holiday theme or other significant event. If you enjoy my other works, these will be no different.


Categories: Insertion, Giantess, Breasts, Feet, Gentle, Butt, Growing Woman Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No Word count: 69076 Read: 143023 Published: February 20 2017 Updated: February 20 2024

1. Chapter 1: Unexpected Valentine by SoleWriter

2. Chapter 2: Mutual Clients by SoleWriter

3. Chapter 3: Weekend Resort by SoleWriter

4. Chapter 4: Therapy by SoleWriter

5. Chapter 5: Guess Who by SoleWriter

6. Chapter 6: Summer Fling by SoleWriter

7. Chapter 7: The Gamble by SoleWriter

8. Chapter 8: Underground Party by SoleWriter

9. Chapter 9: A Criminal Escort by SoleWriter

10. Chapter 10: Fixing the Leak by SoleWriter

11. Chapter 11: Side Effects by SoleWriter

12. Chapter 12: A Special Guest by SoleWriter

13. Chapter 13: A Special Book by SoleWriter

14. Chapter 14: The Proposal by SoleWriter

15. Chapter 15: Just a Reorg by SoleWriter

16. Chapter 16: Desperate Times by SoleWriter

17. Chapter 17: Biggest Fan by SoleWriter

18. Chapter 18: Return On Investment by SoleWriter

Chapter 1: Unexpected Valentine by SoleWriter
While driving to the pickup location, it became apparent to Sam that he did not enjoy Valentine's Day. If you were single, every couple you saw made you sick and reminded you of the past that no longer existed or the emptiness of being alone. If you were with someone, it seemed cliche and more of a nuisance to buy each other gifts and create some "magical" moment meant to last forever. For that exact reason, Sam found V-Day to be an excellent opportunity to make some cash driving for Uber. He didn't do it often but on days like today, it was a great way to pick up some extra income and avoid participating in the holiday.

Sam rounded the block, spotting a popular bar a few buildings ahead. As he neared the entrance, Sam threw on the emergency lights and parked illegally along a red curb, waiting for his next rider or riders. He pulled out his phone, beginning to call the person when the door popped open and woman entered into the back. It was dark and hard to see. Looking into his rear view mirror, all he could see was the silhouette of her head which sat abnormally high, blocking some of his view outside his windows.

"So Club 33 is up next?" Sam asked her, wanting to confirm the drop off location.

"Yeah." She replied shortly.

Sam switched the car into drive and pulled back into the road, beginning the Google route which was mapped on his GPS. People were out everywhere tonight, all in couples, and yet here he was driving others to have a good time while he chose to work. Sam felt a tap on his shoulder from the woman.

"Yeah?" Sam responded.

"Is there no special Miss for you tonight? Seems a little boring to be driving tonight." She questioned.

"Uhhh yeah. That's right, no Valentine for me." Sam replied.

"Mmm good. I'd like to change my location from Club 33." She said sternly.

"Ok where to?" Sam questioned.

"Your place." She replied to Sam.

He choked on the air he was breathing, unable to respond to the bluntness of her demand. Sam had never heard of something like this happening and spat out his disbelief.

"I don't think you do. Are you feeling okay? Would you prefer I just take you back to your house." Sam offered generously.

"I've never felt better, now drive! I imagine you haven't forgotten where you live." She remarked sassily.

At this point, Sam was as curious as she was relentless. He shut off the directions and the Uber application, and let his hands guide the steering wheel. For several minutes there was silence as it became clear that Sam was indeed not driving to the club, and instead to his home. The woman secretly smiled in the back, watching as they parked outside what she could only assume to be his home. Sam hopped out of the vehicle before opening her door and offering a hand. She grabbed on and stepped out, standing to her full height.

Sam immediately noticed the extraordinary height of the woman. She must have been 6'4 or 5, making her over 8 inches taller than he was, not that he cared. Her endless legs and fit features were nothing to complain about. After shortly observing the contour of her body, Sam led her in through the house and into the living room. She discarded her jacket onto the couch and spun around to observe the room.

"I'll be back, I have to go to the restroom. Sit if you'd like, ma'am." Sam suggested before making his way down the hall.

"It's Asha." She replied as he walked away.

Sam quickly relieved himself in the toilet and wondered to himself what he'd gotten himself into. He calmed his nerves and closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath before heading back out to the living room. As his eyes came across a familiar set of legs, he realized something had changed. Standing in front of him was now an 8 foot tall Asha, who was mischievously smiling from above.

"Hello again. Would you be so kind as to get on your knees and kiss my feet?" She asked, not needing an answer.

Sam saw no benefit to arguing with the giant woman; she knew what she wanted from the beginning of the night. But Sam wasn't this woman's slave, and especially not while in his own damn house. He kept a gun in his office drawer for moments of self-defense like this one. If he bolted quick enough, he could grab it and kindly escort her out. The reward seemed too great to pass and Sam turned, taking a quick first step away from the giantess.

Clearly he had misjudged the extent of her reach (granted not many people encounter 8 foot amazons) as Asha immediately snatched his arm within her gargantuan hand. The force of her yank was more than enough force to pull him back, knocking him onto the floor just before her feet. Before Sam could react, she planted the largest foot he had ever seen across his upper chest and arms and pressed down, pinning him to the floor.

"Going somewhere? We're just getting started. In fact, why don't you suck on my toes for a little bit. I love foreplay." Asha demanded, shifting the position of her foot above Sam's minuscule head.

With nothing but the sole of her foot in view, Sam grimaced at the thought of putting his mouth anywhere near her feet. His disgust did nothing to shield him from the inevitable as Asha's impatient foot inched closer and closer to his face. Despite his distaste in feet, Sam did notice the lack of callouses anywhere on her feet. The surface looked especially smooth with her toes slightly arched back, pulling the skin taut. Accepting his fate, Sam grabbed onto the massive ped, wrapping his fingers around the girth of her foot. It took both hands to tilt her foot downward and lead her toes in the direction of his mouth. Sam watched her blush as his eyes scaled the length of her legs and body up to her face. At the same moment, he could feel Asha gently push her toes down into his open mouth. Sam closed his eyes as her big toe slid between his lips, nearly filling his mouth completely with the one digit.

She moaned as he sucked on the salty digit. Asha loved the feeling of small men worshipping her; it made her wet knowing they would do whatever she wanted. Sam was no different. She bobbed her toe in and out of his mouth several times before removing it entirely. Asha planted a foot to each side of Sam's head, noting her arch was a tad shy of being the same length of his head. No longer entertained by a mere visual comparison, Asha escalated her dominance over the small man, lifting her foot back over his face before gently stepping down with her heel on his chest. Even then, her toes outstretched passed his forehead which she gleefully scrunched into his hair.

"I wanna feel those lips still." Asha urged by pressing a bit harder.

Sam struggled against the weight of her foot as he attempted to kiss her sole. Asha was enjoying his feeble attempts to kiss her foot as she manipulated his head from side to side. The smell of her foot was pungent; it was a mix of scented lotion and sweat from being trapped in her boots from earlier. Sam was relieved when she finally set her foot down again, revealing a graphic image of her fingers between her legs.

"Not bad for someone not into feet. They don't smell too bad do they?" She asked.

Sam was about to respond when Asha snatched his nose between her long toes and mashed her soft sole against his mouth. He was forced to breathe the strong aroma from between her digits which he had estimated to be nearly four inches long. The smell overwhelmed his senses while Asha giggled uncontrollably, amused by her relentless torture. She pinched her toes together, sealing his airways shut for a moment before releasing it again.

"You are just too much fun down there. Now why don't you stand up. I have a new job for you." Asha instructed.

She watched as Sam stood up, his head leveling somewhere around her belly button. Asha ran her fingers through his hair repeatedly as she slowly cornered him against a wall. Her finger traced down the front side of his body while she simultaneously crouch down until they were eye to eye. The delicate fingers continued to wander across his body, ticking his sensitive skin until they wrapped around his fragile throat. She squeezed, increasing the pressure and constricting his airways, and gradually lifted Sam from off the ground. He squirmed as the choking sensation took over, but Asha had no intent of letting go.

"Sam I want you to fuck me. You understand that?" She asked.

All Sam could manage was a frantic nod with the amazon's hand wrapped around his throat. She continued to raise him higher against the wall, clearly enjoying the power rush. Her arm was fully extended and Sam's head was only inches from the ceiling. He was staring straight down her busty cleavage while his legs remained suspended in the air, dangling for mercy. Suddenly her grasp around his throat disappeared and Sam was dropped, his body slamming into the ground. He coughed and sputtered, preparing himself for what was next. To his surprise, Asha was undressing herself, revealing her sea of porcelain skin and model like proportions.

When she was done, she climbed onto the bed and leaned over with her ass still up. She patted the bed, looking at Sam.

"I'm ready." She whispered.

Sam was shocked but wasted no time in undressing himself. He hopped onto the bed and lined himself up appropriately for the unique doggy style. Despite being on her knees, Sam needed to stand to make this work. Leaning in, he slowly inserted his member into her wet slit and began rocking back and forth. Her ass was easily wider than any part of his body and he hugged it with each thrust he put forward.
The soft fleshy tush molded around his body, enveloping him like a warm blanket. Asha's hand shot back and gripped onto his backside, engulfing both cheeks, and assisted Sam in the rhythmic rocking, pumping him deeper and harder.

"That feels so good Sam." She moaned.

For several minutes, Sam continued to pound away, the intensity growing with each passing second. Suddenly Asha sat up; she was now a full head taller than Sam even on her knees. He stared at her toned upper back until she spun herself around, changing his view to pair of perky tits with erect nipples. Without asking, she aggressively snatched the back of his head and buried his face between the watermelon sized tits. He gladly suffocated in the fleshy prison until she pulled him out.

"My turn to be on top." She claimed, throwing Sam to his back.

Asha positioned herself above Sam as though they were about to 69. Her giant feet were sandwiched his head as she lined up the landing zone for her wet pussy. Sam watched in fear as his world was engulfed in darkness. She sat forcefully onto his face, burying him underneath and into her lady parts. Sam lapped at the giant pussy, doing his best to please her. She gripped tightly around his calves as he pleasured her with his graceful tongue. Asha cooed in delight as he massaged her wet lips. She loved this; Sam may be the best lover yet, she thought.

She spun around again and quickly cupped the perimeter of his face in her large hands. Slowly she leaned over and pursued a passionate kiss with the much smaller Sam, who in no way protested. With her hand still gripping his jaw, she continued her kiss before slightly pulling away. Her other hand snuck up with pinched fingers and sprinkled a fine powder into his mouth. Sam immediately pulled his head back and coughed.

"What the fuck was that?" He asked, now irritated.

"Sorry Sam, but this happens to all my lovers." She said ominously.

Sam watched in horror as the world around him grew. Each passing second reduced him in size until finally stopping. She now looked like a building to him, making him estimate his size to be somewhere just under a foot. His predicament only worsened as she bent over, gripping him between her now limb sized fingers. He fought to free himself, but he strength far exceeded his. Once he realized where he was going, Sam quickly stopped struggling to conserve his breath.

Asha shoved him head first into the entry of her vagina, gently pushing him farther inside her. His squirms had ceased and now she could finish what they had started. After a couple slow deep inserts, Asha decided to quicken the pace. Her fingers gripped tightly around his ankles and furiously pushed and pulled, dictating the pressure and depth with each repetition. Her orgasm built with each slide of his dildo sized body and it didn't take long before her body seized, undoubtedly squeezing her tiny victim inside. The moment lasted for several seconds as her lower half convulsed in pleasure.

"Oh fuck yes." She exclaimed, pulling Sam from her pussy's grasp.

He looked dead, but Asha could see his chest moving up and down, indicating he was still breathing. Thank god, she thought. That would have been disappointing if she killed her best one yet. Asha grabbed her clothes and began redressing herself. She hurried to the bathroom and drank the small vile of liquid she had in her pocket, returning her back to a more marmalade height. This time she ended up around 6'6''. Her post orgasm pee finished her time at Sam's house, and she walked back into the bedroom, seeing Sam still on the bed.

His eyes fluttered awake as the giantess re-entered the room. She approached him with a smile on her face and then lifted a foot up on the bed next to him.

"Alright, it's time to go, Sam. Hope the ride isn't too rough." She stated.

Her words became clearer as her sole descended upon him, covering the entirety of his body underneath. She left him there for a moment to enjoy the sensation of his squirms and then slid her foot downward, revealing Sam's head. Sam's face was then pinched between her toes as she lifted her foot off the bed with him attached. Sam's world turned to black as she placed her foot back into her boots. Sam was simply another tiny to add to her collection.

What a great Valentine's Day.
Chapter 2: Mutual Clients by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:
Lots of feet, amazon, massage


•••••
One article was all it took to change his life. Since the day it was published in a news paper, James had been booked nearly every single day, all day. His endless line of clients however allowed him to be choosy. Particularly in age and money. It was one of the perks of being so popular, and it was one he often exploited due to his inability to date. James was 4 foot nothin', but looked completely normal with his proportionate body. The article that had written about him, claimed he was the smallest, most charming, and cute masseuse in the world. He never thought it would gain him any traction, but the lady who wrote it insisted on publishing it. And now he could be any happier with how busy his business had become.

Today's first client was a repeat client: Janine. Every Friday morning she started her day with a massage from the famous masseuse. She wasn't particularly tall relative to the average person, but still towered over James despite only being 5'0. She was in her 40s, but looked 10 years younger and she was an extremely successful woman in the city. She was easily his best tipper every single weeks regardless of the massage quality.

When she arrived, James greeted her at the door, and the two shook hands as he guided her in to the table. His head came up to her shoulders, yet that was the tallest he would feel all day most likely. She knew the drill and quickly undressed herself while James prepared the the oils and towels that he would need.

The table was set decently high up, making his head level with the client's feet at the end of the table. It was one of his specialties, sparked from his small fetish for feet, and he began every single session with a relaxing foot rub before proceeding onto other parts of the body. Janine wasn't very fond of her feet being touched, so James usually didn't spend much time there for her. In fact, he would rub lotion across her soles to keep them moist and soft and then follow up with several long pushes from her heels to base of her toes. Her small feet finally relaxed and her toes spread for a moment before becoming limp. That's when he was ready to move on.

He walked around to grab some oils and a towel, which he brought with him to the side of the table. Leading up to her hips were a small set of stairs that James would climb to reach the rest of the client's body. After ascending the stairs, he dribbled the various oils across her back. He then walked up the side of the custom table and set a hot towel across her neck and then returned to her lower back. He stepped over her with one leg and then faced the droplets of oils. With precision he leaned forward and pressed down with all his weight, pushing up her entire back next to her spine. A moan of pleasure quietly escaped Janine as he slowly pressed into her upper back.

For the next 40 minutes, James would work out all the knots in her body with care. His dainty hands and delicate fingers would find any knot, no matter how small, and then release the tension. That, he could guarantee. Janine rose from the table as James washed his hands. She dropped a couple hundred dollar bills in his tip jar and walked out without saying a word.

James took a few minutes to himself and closed his eyes. He always liked to reset himself before each client. As he sat in his chairs, thinking about his plans for the weekend, a knock came on his door. Looking at his watch, he noted the client was 10 minutes early. Really? James stood up and strolled to the door where turned the door. He pulled it open and saw one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen.

And holy shit, she was tall. Tallest client he had ever had by far, and he knew he had a couple 6 footers in there somewhere. Instinctively, James took a couple steps back as the giant woman approached him. She looked to be of Indian descent although clearly mixed with some white background. A truly perfect mix. Her hair was long and dark, gleaming in the light, accompanied by her beaming white smile. She was extremely fit with toned legs and arms, and she had gorgeous feet to top it off.

Her toes were very long and looked as though they had just received a fresh pedicure, her nails being a neon oranges. His stare was broken as she made her greeting.

"Hi. I see I'm somewhat of a spectacle. Especially true for you," she noted. "I'm 6'9 and love it! Sooooooo do I undress somewhere?"

"Yes, over there in that room." James replied, pointing to a room.

"Perfect." She exclaimed, taking several long strides to the changing room. "Oh I'm Priya by the way."

James watched her as she entered. Unsurprisingly she was a head taller than the top of the small changing area, making her giggle. She changed into the robe, which was undoubtedly short on her and then began trying on the slippers. James knew that largest pair was a size 12 which he had only ordered because one of his repeat clients was 6 feet tall. He could see the heel of her foot sticking out a decent amount in the back as she walked out, but she didn't say anything. James shifted his attention back to the oils and lotions he had, avoiding eye contact in case she had seen him staring. He listened as she adjusted herself on the table. James turned to see two magnificent soles on display for him and he was lucky enough to be able to touch them.

As he approached the table, he took note of the lack of any wear on her feet. She obviously took care of them. No callouses or rough spots, her nails were pedicured and from the looks of it, they seemed really soft.

"Nice nails by the way. I like the orange." James commented, to lighten the mood.

"Thanks! I just had them done earlier. I was worried they would draw to much attention to my toes. My friends call them fingers." She admitted as she wiggled her toes back and forth.

James placed a hand on her foot and slid his hands down, lining his fingers up against her toes. "Well they are definitely longer than my fingers," he laughed.

Her feet were as soft as they looked, even before the lotion he was about to put on. He couldn't believe it and neither could the bulge in his pants. As he had done just an hour earlier, James grabbed his client's foot (although now it was significantly larger) and began to knead his thumbs through the arch of her foot. They were truly enormous, and James was enjoying every second of his job. Discreetly, he worked his way to the base of her toes and elevated her foot slightly, bringing it to his nose. Without touching her foot, James brought his noes as close to the underside of her toes and inhaled. Her slightly sweaty scent was intoxicating, and James could feel the heat emanating from her sole. His judgement faded as his libido grew and eventually James lost it. He couldn't hold back anymore and decided to plant his face right into her arch and kiss her welcoming soles.

He immediately pulled back, traumatized with what he had done. "Oh my god. I'm...I'm so sorry."

James watched as her other foot hooked around his neck, pulling his face back into her sole. "Don't stop. I've never had anyone kiss my feet before...I kind of like it."

The sound of puckered lips filled the air as he continued to kiss and caress her feet. His lips trailed down to her toes, with his fingers close behind, massaging every square inch of the way. James couldn't contain himself and he let his impulses lead him to the next foot, repeating his actions again. Still enamored by their size, James proceeded to grab her big toes in each of his hands while kneading them with his thumb. A couple giggles escaped from Priya as he stretched and pushed against her toes.

"Those little hands really are as magical as everyone says they are," she admitted. "Now what about that mouth?"

James still couldn't believe his ears. Was she fucking with him? Was this some joke or prank caught on camera? Or was this a special moment with a woman he saw as a goddess? He could only hope for the latter. She flipped herself around, revealing her fit, tanned body dressed in nothing but panties and a cute sports bra. Her toes were now facing upright, making them nearly a "head" taller than him. She began giggling at the sight of him at her feet.

"Oh my god. You couldn't even suck on my toes if you wanted to. Here, let me scoot down a bit." She remarked, skidding her butt more towards the end, allowing her feet to drop down in front of James.

He watched in excitement as the largest feet he had ever seen descended just in front of his face. Priya's long toes wiggles in anticipation as James eagerly grabbed the back of her heels, pulling them forward. He opened his mouth and inserted her largest toe between his lips, attempting to reach the base of her toe. That alone was a challenge, as he found himself partially throating her long digit; fortunately, he enjoyed it the taste of her feet. After succeeding with the first toe, James proceeded to repeat his actions, sucking everyone of her toes clean. Priya was obviously enjoying the sensation while she observed in silence with a large smile across her face.

"I'm surprised you could fit the whole length of my toes in your mouth." She said, spreading her toes to emphasize their size.

"Me too." James replied half-jokingly.

Priya rose to her feet, stretching back to her full height, dwarfing James in the process. He was now staring at the skin just below her belly button as she inched up to him. Her towering figure made it nearly impossible to look up at her face, but it seemed Priya had other intentions any way. Palming his head, she forcefully guided his head towards her delicate regions before burying his face between her legs. James went to work, no longer needing her directions, and licked wildly between her lips. She grinded against his face, stimulating her clit as she pleased. The waves of pleasure pulsed through her body until her body seized, trapping her victim between her legs as she let out a satisfactory moan. James was pinched tightly in her crotch for several moments before she let go.

"Best massage ever." She exclaimed, releasing James' head from her grasp. "Book me for the same time next week."

It was music to my ears, but at this point, who was the client?
Chapter 3: Weekend Resort by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:
All credit goes to Ark :) He wrote this story for me. I only came up with the general concept. Wonderful writer.

••••••
He still couldn't believe it. He kept looking at the paper, even as he was on the plane. An all inclusive vacation to one of the world's premiere resorts! Alex had certainly lucked out with this contest, that was for sure. The man, 5'6, in his early 20s, thought it was a total dream come true! The area was a five star resort, filled with all sorts of luxuries from food brought in from around the world to services ranging from massages, private lessons in a wide array of sports to some excellent deep sea diving.

Touching down at the airport near the resort, he was amazed to be greeted by his own private limo and gasped when they approached the gate. It was something like one would picture Heaven: serene white pillars on the exterior with an actual golden gate entrance. To say that this location was posh would be a severe understatement.

Approaching the interior, Alex noticed one very important distinction; all the women at the resort seemed to be rather...tall...

At first Alex thought it was just his imagination, until he reached the reception area. He couldn't help but notice that the driver of the limo sure left in quite a hurry too; didn't even wait for at tip. At the front desk sat a woman who was easily taller than he was, standing up. She greeted him with a warm smile and exclaimed excitedly when she learned he was the contest winner. “Oh congratulations sir! We've got a special VIP room setup just for you.”

As the woman stood up, Alex gasped in shock! The woman must've been at least 8 feet tall, if not larger. She just smiled at his surprise as she said “A little trade secret of why our resort is so sought after by both men...and women.”

She winked at him as she said the words and while Alex should've been more on alert at the sight of a living Amazonian woman, all he could focus on was how good her feet looked in those sandals...and how huge. The man was nearly salivating as he followed her, wanting so badly just to ask her how large her feet were. His were a decent 9 inches for his height, but this attendant's looked to be at least a size and a half as large. The idea of being at a woman's 16 inch feet drove the man nearly mad with lust until he saw the room that she unlocked.

It opened like a palace, a room filled with an actual fountain, Jacuzzi, what looked like to be a dumbwaiter for immediate food service and an amazing display of already fresh food with a place setting for at least ten and a view of the resort that left one speechless. This was to say nothing of the Master bedroom, beds that made King size look a child's and furniture that seemed, now that Alex thought about it, a little bit on the 'big' side of things.

The man didn't think anything of it at first, too caught on in the breathtaking splendour as the woman giggled and said “Your roommate will be along soon. Do try to be gentle with her, won't you?”

Alex didn't even really register the words until the door clicked shut. “Wait, did she say roommate? Miss, miss?”

It was at this moment that Alex realized that the door itself was enormous, easily two if not three times his height; it was too hard to tell at his perspective. What made him a bit worried however was the placement of the handle however. It towered above him and he realized that he wasn't given an access card. He couldn't even get out of here if he wanted to and that's when he heard it. Thudding, powerful footsteps. It made the floor beneath his feet quake. His breath drew quick and he began to feel sweat down his brow. The sounds of the approaching footfalls was like that of a giant. Whoever, or whatever it was, would no doubt be gigantic. He heard them before seeing the being. A sultry, deep, but distinctly feminine laugh echoed all around him, as though her voice was mere inches from his ears “Hello Alex, I've been expecting you for quite some time. How do you enjoy the view?”

Standing before him now was a woman who had to be at least 12 feet tall, if not larger, with hair down the mid of her back and a powerful, but feminine body. Her feet were pedicured with a French tip and look immaculate as the sun shined upon her skin. Her eyes burrowed into his very soul as he felt himself fall to his knees, almost naturally showing submission to this perfect specimen of humanity. The woman hugged her chest with her arms as she said “I think you and I are going to have quite a bit of fun together....”

As she began to approach him, the man fainted. It was all too much for poor little Alex, but the fun was just beginning.

The caramel beauty, standing to her full height, flexed slightly to show off her athletic physique when Alex awoke on the bed. “Carmen is the name my dear, and let's not do anymore fainting for now shall we?”

Alex instinctively shrieked and began to back up on the bed which only served to make the caramel skinned beauty laugh. “H-How is this possible?!!? How did you get so big!?!? Who are you!?!?”

“As I said, my name is Carmen and all of this has been possible for years. What? Oh don't look so surprised Alex. Did you really think it was random chance that won you the contest? No my dear, we, the ultra rich, have been spying on people like you for ages. Those who have a certain disposition. You know, foot fetishists, people into giantess fantasies and the most important part of course, relatively unattached. You're what, a thousand miles from your closest family? You've been known to disappear for weeks into the jungle, going without contact sometimes for months. Who would ever know to search for you?”

“What are you going to to do me?”
r32;“Oh, I'm going to give you everything you've ever dreamed for!”

Sticking out her foot, Carmen wiggled her toes and Alex became hard in an instant. Her foot was enormous, albeit a perfectly large foot at that. She had smooth, delicate soles that were larger than Alex's torso and the woman said lasciviously “21 inches, in case you're wondering. Now, are you going to fret over what's going to happen after and miss the opportunity of a lifetime or are you going to worship my feet like the little submissive you are hmm?”

Alex knew that he should've questioned this more, wondered how any of this was truly happening, but his mind wasn't driving his focus. As though in a trance, the man approached the sizable foot and shuddered as he touched it. It was real. Truly real. This wasn't just some perverted fantasy or dream. This was true flesh and blood!

As Alex ran his fingers over the foot, he took a moment just to admire the immense care that Carmen put towards her health and well being. Not only did her skin shine and feel smooth to the touch, but he could feel her pulse upon the veins of her foot and it was slow and steady. It spoke to how, despite her claims to immense wealth, she did not forsake the temple that was her body. Alex took a daring chance and took a whiff of Carmen's foot and couldn't believe it; Vanilla that lured him in even closer.

Alex just closed his eyes and allowed the scent to guide his movements now. Surrendering full control to every lustful thought that had permeated his mind as a youth, Alex began to massage Carmen's feet and heard her sigh in appreciation. “Feel free to use as much of your strength as you like; you won't hurt me.”

Alex realized how true Carmen's statement was as her feet resisted even all of his power and somehow losing to this appendage in a contest of power only made him even more aroused. He began to kiss at the toes, noting how each one would be a mouthful and a challenge to suck. It didn't stop Alex from salivating as he began to lick at Carmen's foot and she moaned now, encouraging her eager pet. “Go on Alex, lick my feet. Worship them like the little pet you are; no one here is judging you. Just do what feels natural, what feels right.”

He opened his eyes for a moment, and saw the genuine look of....well, for lack of a better term, love on Carmen's face. Alex couldn't believe this was real, but if he had somehow slipped into some sort of coma, he prayed he'd never wake.

Running his tongue over Carmen's feet, the first woman to allow him to indulge in his fantasy was truly virgin territory for the man. The sensation would've been amazing enough, but coupled with the sheer size and beauty of Carmen's feet made it almost impossible for him not to stroke his cock while he did the deed. Just tasting her skin, only the slightest hint of sweat upon them, made the man weak with desire as he was sweating again, but for an entirely different reason.

His hands played across the entirety of Carmen's foot as its partner moved to seek his attention. Alex could hardly keep up with the walls of flesh that surrounded him and soon was on his back as Carmen smoothed her soles all over his body. The man was nearly putty at her feet as she cooed at him, driving him further under her total control. “Doesn't it feel good my sweet? To be under my big, delicious feet?”

“Yes, dear God yes! Please, don't stop.”r32;Carmen chuckled as she said “I have no intention to provided that the same hold true for you.”

The man would worship Carmen's soles until he starved or dropped from exhaustion if she so demanded. He clung to the soles and felt them playing under his shirt and rubbing against his cock as it was now Alex's turn to moan. “Oh, seems like someone is enjoying themselves too. Should I allow your 'friend' to come out and play?”

Alex was almost drooling at Carmen's movements. He was just a lump of clay, waiting to be moulded by her. It was simple for her. In truth, Carmen didn't really need his permission at her size, but why not let the little one amuse himself with the notion that anything he did was ultimately his choice? It made it easier for her anyways.

Stripping Alex bare of his pants, the man assisted Carmen by removing his shirt too. He wasn't unpleasant to look at and was a rather thin, if a bit athletic fellow. His cock wasn't anything enormous, but was a respectable 7 inches when fully erect.

Moving the man to the ground, Carmen had a bit of a wicked smile to her look as she said “Let's see if you can really handle a big girl like me hmm?”

Alex didn't have time to suss out her words as Carmen's feet descended upon him with her standing on one to balance her weight while the other began to slowly crush the man beneath it.

Alex realized that he was totally at Carmen's mercy and was grateful that she moved those soles with such precision; even a small imbalance of her weight upon his body would result in broken bones or death. Despite all of her precautions however, Alex still grunted as he felt hundreds of pounds of pressure all over his body from wherever Carmen situated her giant foot. It was an intense sensation to be sure, as the pressure, almost smothering him, making it difficult to breathe, was oddly comforting. It was like being surrounded by all that Carmen was and it made him feel just how truly tiny he was compared to her.

She even decided to humour the man since he did get naked and slide her big and second toe around his cock and used the most minimal amount of pressure to stroke his member. It was truly a surreal experience to have someone not only actually giving him a footjob, but in essence, a toejob since Carmen's feet would dwarf his cock like it was nothing. In fact, given her overwhelming size, Carmen's feet were easily wider than Alex's cock was long, which only added to the man's euphoria as he moaned at her careful manipulation.

Sensing that Alex was going to cum, Carmen denied him, keeping him on edge as she said in a sultry, deep voice “You'll have to earn the privilege to cum on my feet little one. For the time being, I think I'd rather see how much of my power you can really stand hmm?”

Lowering her frame to the bed, Carmen now applied both pairs of feet to her little man as she still used a rather large portion of her power to feel him beneath her.

The man couldn't help but feel totally used and loving every moment of it. It was like he was a tiny rug, something for her to clean her feet upon after a long day at the office. In truth, he should've been outraged to have her use him this way, but everything in his body screamed for more. The caramel toes worked their way over his body and he licked at them, moaning and begging for Carmen to never stop.

The woman just loved to see the light stubble on Alex's chin, the ridges of his body and the absolute way he could do nothing against her. It was half the reason she paid such exorbitant fees to the resort in the first place. Certainly she could manipulate thousands of people's lives, but it was only here and like this that she literally had power over life and death. Not that death wasn't immensely frowned upon, as it would raise questions regardless of the precautions, but rather it was the ability that aroused her so much. Here was a man, who through his own free will and lust, bowed to her like the goddess she was. Sure, there were always those who would do so for her money or her normal beauty, but to actually have someone worship her like a being from the Greek or Roman pantheon, a being who would willingly die at a moment's notice if she so demanded? No, whatever she paid to the resort, she gained a million times over in the euphoric rush. If she could equate it to anything, it was like the ancient Greek God food of ambrosia that she could bring closest comparison to. Truly a meal worthy of a goddess indeed.

As she moaned at the feel of Alex's worship, she decided to take mercy on the man at her feet. Placing one large sole right above his cock, and the other near his balls, Carmen carefully began to thrust her feet so she could stimulate a normal footjob for the man. It was unlike anything that Alex could even dream of! The sheer magnitude of Carmen's feet was enough to make the man cum right there and then! Somehow, he resisted though as she expertly played with his cock, as though she'd done this dozens of times before. In a way, it was an odd dichotomy. For all intents and purposes, she was the one who should be in the lead; she was literally large and should've been in charge. Alex could only begin to guess at her wealth as something like this must've cost millions, if not billions, to finance and more than that, to keep secret. So why despite all of this did he seem to be getting the better end of the treatment?

As if sensing his thoughts, Carmen looked down at Alex and said “Even this, seeing you cum, is all for me little one. It's a show, a testament to my absolute power over you. Just think: little over an hour ago, you had never even heard of me and now, if even for an instance, can you imagine your life without mine?”

“No!”

The man cried out as though Carmen was going to remove his arm. Beads of sweat shot down the sides of his face as the notion was almost too horrible to bear. She couldn't help but laugh as she said “Good answer. Now then, cum for me.”

Stroking her feet faster and a bit harder, Alex released like a geyser. His cum sprayed into the air and coated Carmen's feet as she applauded the man on finally being able to finish. “Well done my pet. Now, since you've had an opportunity to finish at long last, perhaps it's time for you to help me with the same hmm?”

Spreading her legs wide, Alex got up on quivering hands as he was intimidated at going for it. Carmen's thighs could crush him in an instant if she so decided and he knew it. She however cooed just slightly and his head soon disappeared between her thighs.

Nibbling on a single finger, Carmen moaned as she said “Welcome to paradise Alex....”
Chapter 4: Therapy by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:
Been awhile but here's a small addition I wrote up. Feet based, 12 inches tall.

•••
"Welcome Mr. Hanley, I'm so glad my services appealed to you. What exactly can I do for you today?" Carla asked the gentleman sitting across from her.

She had noted his shorter stature as he had walked into the room. Being 6'2'' herself only made it more apparent, but it always made her feel like a goddess when she towered over men. That was only one of the many perks of being tall. She eyed the man who was dressed in athletic-casual attire with a white t-shirt and black athletic pants with some Nike trainers. He was clearly fit and she assumed he saw the sun a decent amount, noting his tanned skin. She was curious to see his body under that shirt, but knew she would in due time. She still couldn't believe the trust people put in her as a therapist.

"Hi there! Um, I thought I wrote down what I was here for. Did you not see the paper?" Mark asked, puzzled by the questioned.

"I did Mr. Hanley, but the first step in helping you involves admitting and discussing openly what we are here to fix."

He sunk into the large chair, his fingernails digging into the leather armrests as he gathered the courage to openly say his reason for being here. For some reason, saying it aloud felt like that whole word could hear it. His eyes looked up to her face, examining her features, which included her raised eyebrows and pinched lips. She was waiting for his answer.

"I...I'm here to uh, get rid of uh...my fetish for feet. It's become too much." He finally spit out.

"Ahhhh! Perfect! I know that's not easy to say aloud. Now that you've done it, let's get started!" Carla said excitedly. "Now my methods aren't conventional, but I assure you they work."

She lifted up her feet, trapped in her stockings and pointy-toed pumps, and placed them on his lap, wiggling them back and forth. As expected, he nervously stared at them, unsure of what her intentions were. She let his nervousness slowly transform into arousal, watching the bulge between his legs grow. She could feel his legs fidgeting, even elevating slightly to try and hide his growing election.

"Now Mr. Hanley. How does this make you feel?" She asked.

"Uncomfortable." He replied shortly.

"Why does this make you uncomfortable?" She followed.

"Because I just told you my biggest insecurity and now your teasing me with it."

She thought about it for a moment and completely understood his point, not that she cared. "Well, I want you to focus on your breathing, and being your arousal to a neutral state. Can you do that?"

He nodded, and closed his eyes.

"Here's some water too." She said, offering a bottle from the fridge.

He eagerly grabbed it and began drinking from the bottle. His hands were sweaty and his mouth was drying. Drinking something sounded blissful and he quickly chugged half of the water. He wiped his mouth and continued to focus on his breathing, noting her feet were still in his lap.

"Keep your eyes closed and just breathe." Carla repeated.

He did as she asked and focused on his chest moving up and down and the air exhaling from his lungs. With each passing second, his body felt lighter while the weight of her feet felt heavier. Such an odd feeling, he thought. His mind ran rampant with explanations and his erection quickly died down. It felt as though the weight from his lap had been removed and he was finally free.

Carla always enjoyed watching her patients shrink. The calmness that they created in their minds before awakening to a much more contrary reality was always entertaining. She left Mr. Hanley to breathe in and out for several moments after reaching his final height. Her dose varied as well as the reaction to it from person to person. People ended up anywhere between 10 and 13 inches typically with a few outliers on either side of that. She gauged his to be somewhere on the higher end of the spectrum, but couldn't be certain.

"You can open your eyes when you're ready, Mr.Hanley."

He took on final breathe and opened his eyes. The sight before him nearly made his heart stop. The world around him had grown to implausible proportions, including Carla, who sat motionless in her giantess state. He rubbed his eyes several times and slapped his face, hoping to break himself of the hallucination. His efforts were pointless and his reality never changed.

"Mr. Hanley, you are not seeing things. This is real. Welcome to our first step of recovery. Your size is very intentional. My methods, as I told you, are unorthodox. I now hope to transform your arousal into fear and repulsion." The conclusion of her words were accompanied by two thuds from her heels as they fell to the ground.

He gulped as the giant woman took a couple of steps in his direction. She stopped just before him, her shadow engulfing his tiny form, and smiled down at him. Mr. Hanley was given no time to react when a black stockinged foot, as large as he was, was lifted into the air above him before immediately crashing down. Her heel slammed between his legs while the weight of her foot pressed down on him, compressing his body into the softer surface beneath him. Her toes unforgivingly pressed into his comparatively small head, forcing his face beneath her toes. The scent of her toes wasn't exactly pleasant, having been trapped in her heels all day, and she knew that. Nor did her nylons didn't feel particularly great rubbing across his face, but his only defense left him slapping at the sides of her foot, hoping for mercy. For several minutes, Carla ground him into the surface of the chair, barely allowing him to breathe.

He finally had the opportunity to catch some fresh air when she lifted her foot up, resting it on her heel. Carla leaned over and pressed her fingers between her toes until tearing into the fabric. She then ripped the fragile surface open, freeing her foot from the stocking. He hadn't noticed it before but her foot was large, even for her height. Mr. Hanley gawked in terror as she wiggles her toes above him. Despite the torture, Mr. Hanley couldn't help but notice the perfection of her long soles.

"Let's see how much progress we're making?" Carla suggested, prodding his member with her big toe.

Sadly for him, it was completely erect; probably even more so than before. She left her toe over his manhood while shaking a finger at the tiny man.

"Tsk tsk tsk."

Carla increased the pressure to his groin region, using her biggest toe. Her client immediately winced in pain and pushed back with all his strength. His hands were barely big enough to grab hold of her toe and surely wouldn't be able to change her will. She pressed down even more, causing him significant pain.

"You know, I forgot to mention this, but at your new size, your body can also withstand a much more disproportionate force. I can practically step on you without causing any permanent harm...only a lot of temporary pain." Her words were marked by an ever-growing pressure between his legs.

Mr. Hanley nearly blacked out when she finally relaxed her toe, giving his manhood a break. However his relief was short lived as her toes gripped around his ankle and drug him off the chair and onto the cold ground below. He scrambled to his feet and turned to see his therapist's next move. His attention was caught by the five black painted toes rocketing at him with unbelievable speed. There was no way to prepare himself as he harshly took a kick from the giantess, her foot connect directly with his torso. It felt like a linebacker with a jet pack hit him, and his body flew what seemed like 20 yards until finally smashing into the ground again and sliding a few more feet. He coughed uncontrollably and gasped for air which had been expunged from his lungs.

Carla didn't want to let up. She was serious about her therapy working, but she'd be lying to say she didn't enjoy small men squirming beneath her feet. In a couple strides, she stood over her patient, who was pancaked to the floor gasping for air in his crippled state. The pain must have been fairly excruciating, but in their shrunken state, her patients never walked away with more than bruises. Their resilience was actually quite remarkable, she thought, while placing her foot back onto Mr. Hanley.

His heart stopped as he watched her magnificent sole descend upon him again. This time he didn't even bother throwing his hands up as her sole approached. Her warm flesh molded to his body and his face was mashed into her upper sole, cutting off his air supply. She continued to add pressure, squishing his body against the unforgiving floor, furthering his discomfort. The torture last for several minutes before she finally let him breath.

"Kiss my little toe, little man."

Carla hovered her pinky over Mr.Hanley's face who began puckering his lips in anticipation of her smallest ped. She gently lowered it down until she could feel his moist lips pressing again her salty skin. Even then she continued to press down, forcing her toe past his lips and into his mouth. For a foot that was nearly as large as he was, her pinky toe was more than enough to fill his mouth. His hands quickly shot up in objection as she forcefully slid it further down into his throat. Carla bobbed it up and down, mocking a blowjob for the poor man. Mr. Hanley was no longer enjoying his time, with his hushed moans and periodic gagging as tears were forced from his eyes.

"Alright, now you're gonna need to open up a little wider."

She removed her pinky, now covered in spit, and repositioned her big toe over his mouth. This tactic always scared the shit out of her clients since the toe was basically the same size as their heads.

Mr. Hanley pleaded with the giant therapist, "No, please. I can't."

She paused for a moment, pretending to contemplate his plea. It was never realistic to actually put her big toe in his mouth, so she offered him an out.

"I'll spare you if you beg to massage my feet so that they don't squash you!" She demanded enthusiastically, mashing her big toe against his face.

"Please! Can...I...massage..." His muffled voice asked through the relentless torture of smothering, "...your feet."

"Good boy. Well I think my big feet wouldn't mind a little massage from you so...sure."

Her toes settled on his chest again, her nails staring at him in the bright lighting. Mr. Hanley couldn't help but notice the small imperfections of her feet. At his size, he could see all the grooves and slightly calloused skin on her toes. Although minimal and almost nonexistent, these imperfection were amplified by his close proximity to the massive digits. Her toes lightly pressed into tender skin on his pecs as she slid her digits upward, keeping her toes slightly spread. Her big and second toes parted ways below his chin and suddenly his head was gripped with such force that he thought his head might just pop like a grape. Her warm flesh pressed his cheeks together, and he could feel his body slowly being lifted into the air. His body bobbed against her massive sole as he floated through the air, his destination at the mercy of his captor. His stomach dropped as though he were on a rollercoaster when she released her iron grip around his head.

To his surprises and relief, it wasn't much of a fall, and he found himself lying on a cool leathery surface yet again. His view of her office became obstructed as Carla placed her two titanic feet to each side of Mr. Hanley. Rising to his feet, Mr. Hanley faced the task before him. Carla scrunched her toes, showing her impatience for her massage. Her black ominous nails reflected the light above with each scrunch. He took two steps forward and placed a hand on her sole just below her second and third toes, calming the fidgeting of her feet. His eyes barely overlooked the tips of her toes, but enough to see his therapist intently watching his every move. He stepped closer to her sole, lowering his other hand into her arch and leaned in, his cheek brushing against her flesh. Her scent was intoxicating, perking his arousal, but he was sure not step out of line and remained focused at applying pressure against her arch.

"Harder, little man."

He kneeled down, and used his leverage to use his elbow instead of his hand back into her arch. Clara could no longer see Mr. Hanley as he disappeared behind the mass of her foot, but she could feel his weak attempts pressing against her foot. She had never had a patient who actually managed to satisfy this request and he was no different. Taking her other foot, she leaned it over, and hooked it behind him, sandwiching Mr. Hanley in between. His body was wedged firmly against her lower arch to start, but using her foot, she drug him upwards, applying pressure to her entire arch.

Mr. Hanley couldn't breathe as he was forced up and down against her expansive sole. His face was practically exfoliating her skin as he was tugged back and forth against her sole. The lack of lubrication made his skin burn as it was rubbed raw.

"Hmm...so much better. Although I'm not sure you're having as much fun. So let's conclude our time together."

Carla roughly tossed him back to the floor. This was the climax of her session. The part that struck fear into the heart of her patients after all the discomfort she had caused. She bit her lip as she watch her prey scramble to look up.

"Sorry if this hurts, but I assure you it is necessary."

Before he could react, Carla lifted a foot and harshly stomped Mr. Hanley into the floor. Then she lifted it up before slamming it back down. And again. And again. And again. The sound of her foot slapping against his body echoed against the hardwood floors with each stomp. Clara could see his attempts to fight each blow weaken each time until finally going motionless.

---

His eyes fluttered awake to find his therapist sitting across from him. Her legs were crossed, dangling her heel as they rocked back and forth. His vision was a bit blurry, his head hurt, and he tried to sit up when he realized his entire body was deathly sore.

"How are you feeling, Mr. Hanley?" Carla asked, while lifting a foot to place on his lap.

His body seized at the sight of her foot, pushing as far into the chair as he could. She lowered her foot back to the floor and looked at him with another mischievous smile.

"I think we're done here. Go ahead and check out with my assistant outside."
Chapter 5: Guess Who by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:
For those who have read some of my other stories, you may recognize something in this one. Potential project for the future, but wanted to give a little tease now. Enjoy!

•••
The end of the semester was approaching and Lucy was still several thousand dollars short of payment. If she wasn't able to pay off her debt, she was going to be forced to leave. As a senior in college, that would mean the last 3 years meant nothing. Desperate for a quick buck, Lucy scanned Craigslist ads and Backpage posts in search of lucrative opportunities that would require little time. Her jaw about dropped when she read the most promising little ad that claimed it would give her up to $2000 for an hour of her time.

"Looking for a female in her 20s. Must be under 5' tall and not overweight. Must be willing to worship feet of another female, have your own worshipped among other feet related activities. No exceptions."

At 4'8 and 85 lbs, she definitely met the physical criteria, but was she really willing to put someone's feet in her mouth? The thought wasn't very appealing, but the amount of money she could make made her opinion negligible. Her degree depended on the money, not her liking of feet. That distinction made the decision easy. With a few strokes of the keyboard, Lucy responded in hopes of hearing back from the anonymous poster.

---

Lucy parked her car in front of an elaborate house. Supposedly this was the location to meet for her foot worship session. Unsure of herself, Lucy double checked the address listed in the response email. Sure enough, this was the place. She hopped out of her car, both eager and fearful of the situation she was getting herself in to. What if this was just a scam to kidnap her? Suddenly she found herself doubting her decision with each step leading up to the door.

Before her thoughts got the best of her, a gentleman opened the front door. "Are you Lucy?" He asked, excited to see her. "I'm Matt."

"Yes." She responded timidly.

"You look even better in person! Come on in and we'll get started." The man wasn't terribly tall himself, probably around 5'6 or 7 she guessed.

The man led her inside to the living room where a bunch of cameras and lights were set of around the couches. It almost felt like maybe she was shooting a porno...hopefully that wasn't the case.

"Can I get you some water while we wait for your coworker?" He offered, pointing to the kitchen.

"Yeah sure, that would be great!" She answered, noting her dry mouth.

While he poured a glass of water, Lucy took a seat at a nearby couch. Her fingers fiddled against the suede material as she anxiously waited to get started. The man quickly returned and handed her a full glass. She accepted without saying anything a nervously began to sip. Maybe she should start a conversation; maybe he didn't want to talk; maybe he did. Her mind ran rampant before she finally blurted something out.

"So do you do this for a living?" She asked, genuinely curious of his response.

"Uh yeah actually. I'm her main photographer slash boyfriend so I go to all the shoots usually."

"Who?" Lucy asked. Maybe she was shooting with someone famous.

"Amazon Mikayla. You'll meet her in a sec."

That was an interesting stage name. Lucy guessed she must have been on the tall side since she was apparently an amazon. She guessed that's why they wanted someone small; shock the audience with some contrast or maybe people are in to that stuff. As her mind began imagining the amazon woman, the door near her swung open. Lucy's eyes nearly popped out of her head as she watched the tallest woman she had ever seen duck under the doorway to get in. Her heart began to race as she reevaluated the woman to actually be the tallest person she had ever seen, period. Despite her abnormal height, she had to admit this woman looked like a damn model...absolutely gorgeous and fit.

The two locked eyes for a moment, but Lucy quickly looked away, still in shock from the woman's height. Her eye level was somewhere around the woman's belly button. Mikayla kindly reached a hand out in her direction, not wanting to be rude.

"Hey I'm Mikayla."

Lucy went to shake the woman's hand but quickly realized it was much too large. Instead the amazon woman engulfed her entire hand within her own, creating a sort of disappearing act. Lucy couldn't help it, and immediately blurted out her thoughts.

"You are the tallest person I have ever seen. How fucking tall are you?" She gasped.

The tall woman laughed for a moment. "I'm 7'4''. Don't worry, I get that a lot. If it's fair to say, you may be the smallest woman I've worked with yet." Mikayla continued to squeeze Lucy's hand, almost in a display of power and dominance.

Lucy blushed, realizing how rude she had just been. This had to of been the most bizarre encounter under the most bizarre circumstances she had ever had. Maybe not for the woman whose hand was swallowing her own, but definitely for Lucy.

"So what exactly am I supposed to do?" Lucy asked, wanting to get this over with.

"Eager beaver are we? Well you read the ad. Why don't you make your way to the living room over there. I'll join you in just a moment."

Lucy hesitantly walked to the couches as though she was headed for a performance stage. She wasn't a fan of being the center of attention so it was very contradictory to be put on camera for an audience. Her slow pace to the couch allowed the amazon woman to return before she could even sit.

"Would you like a mask during the film? We'll pay an extra $500 without it." Mikayla informed her.

In her desperate pursuit of money, Lucy declined the mask enthusiastically. Mikayla threw the mask to the side before taking a seat herself. Lucy turned to face the amazon, who was now closer to her height although still taller. When Lucy had finally decided to sit when the woman barked at her.

"Lay down." Mikayla demanded, pointing to the ground. Lucy froze in surprise of her sternness. "Lay down," the woman repeated.

The petite college student slowly laid down on the white carpeted floor in front of the massive woman. Lucy's eyes wandered from Mikayla's face down to her stylish boots. She couldn't believe how huge they were. Mikayla gently set each foot on top of Lucy's small torso.

"Go ahead and remove my shoes and socks, little one. I think I'm ready for my sensual massage."

It was at that moment that Lucy realized they were recording. Mikayla was clearly in character as the dominating amazon, which Lucy guessed made her the obedient and submissive girl.

Fortunately for her, the boots had no laces, only a zipper located on the inner side of each boot. Carefully, she zipped down each of the ankle high boots and attempted to pull them off. She was at sort of an awkward angle being that the feet on her chest were perpendicular to her, forcing her to pull outward. With a little luck, she was able to pop the first boot off, leaving only the left. Lucy repeated her last attempt and managed to free the other foot after a small struggle.

"She's barely strong enough to get my shoes off. I hope her massage is better than her ability to get shoes off."

The belittling comments for the camera were a little irritating, but for the amount of money she's was making, Lucy could take a few more. In the mean time she needed to remove the two large socks that were tightly stretched over Mikayla's gargantuan feet. To her dismay, they had clearly been in there for awhile, as the silhouette of her foot could be seen by the traces of dirt and sweat that had collected on the bottom of her socks. Lucy used her small fingers to hook the back of her companion's socks, before sliding them past her heel and up her endless soles until finally freeing Mikayla's wiggling toes. She was about to repeat her work when Mikayla stopped her.

"How does it smell?" Mikayla asked, her eyes focused on the sock in hand. Lucy wasn't sure what to respond with. Obviously she wasn't smelling the sock...was she supposed to, she wondered. Mikayla snatched the sock from Lucy using her long dexterous toes and pressed it against her cute little nose. "I asked how does my sock smell?"

The scent of her sock was subtle and hardly noticeable, although there was definitely a trace of sweat and lotion mixed in. The aroma turned out to be surprisingly arousing so Lucy played along, making an audibly whiff.

"Mmm. They smell tasty."

"Tasty? I may just let you have a sample if you do a good job."

Mikayla's feet hovered dangerously close to Lucy's face, with her toes fanned out. Lucy took the moment to remove Mikayla's other sock, leaving two bare soles in view. As repulsed as she was to be under someone's feet, Lucy couldn't help but notice how well cared for Mikayla's feet were. She couldn't even spot a callous on them as she reached out to grab a foot. The soft nature of her skin was unparalleled; how did she manage to keep them so soft. Lucy found herself admiring the woman's feet as her thumbs kneaded up and down the length sole. For several minutes, Lucy rotated between the amazons's left and right foot, splitting the time evenly between the two. Mikayla had gone quiet with her head leaned back and her eyes closed; obviously Lucy was doing it right.

Now she was gaining confidence in her massaging ability and began to experiment a bit more. She ran her fingers between Mikayla's toes; for a moment it almost looked like they were holding hands. Mikayla's foot gave a gentle squeeze in response. Matt was up close and filming the whole scene. Obviously there were people that enjoyed this stuff, unaware to Lucy.

"Your hands are so small! Put both up against my foot." Mikayla suggested.

Lucy was curious herself about the size of her foot. Her hands were absolutely dwarfed by the amazonian foot. She lined the bottom of her hand to the heel of her foot before stacking her other hand on the tip of her fingers. Even with both hands, Mikayla's foot was still a couple inches longer, causing a small snicker from the giant woman.

"Now are you ready to worship my big ol' feet? All 14 inches of them."

Lucy had just acquainted herself to massaging this woman's feet and now she wanted her to be even more intimate. It didn't seem like she had much of a choice as the amazon of a woman stood over her. Lucy watched as Mikayla lifted a foot, hovering the massive ped above her face, eclipsing anything else in view. Her long toes danced in the air, wiggling in anticipation. Lucy wasn't sure what was expected of her so she lifted her head slightly and puckered her lips. Gently she pecked the bottom of Mikayla's big toe.

Mikayla laughed at the minimal efforts of her smaller counterpart to worship her feet. It must have been intimidating to be under feet as large as hers, especially since Lucy was so small. In fact, if she did her math correctly, her foot was exactly a quarter of the woman's height. The thought of that made her extremely excited. It was time for little Lucy to step things up.

Nothing could prepare Lucy for the massive sole that was suddenly pressed against her face. Even with her heel stationed on Lucy's breast, Mikayla's foot easily covered the length of her face. The milky sole was surprisingly soft, molding to the contours of her face. Despite her distaste for feet, Lucy found herself admiring the well-kept feet of Mikayla. They were soft and warm, embracing her own skin with a gentle touch.

"I said worship my feet."

Mikayla's gentle nature became less so with each passing moment. Suddenly Lucy found herself being smothered and unable to breathe as Mikayla's foot began aggressively rubbing and smothering her face. Lucy attempted to grab her ankle and push, but Mikayla's overwhelming size shook off her feeble attempts.

"I want to feel my toes in your mouth, Little Lucy."

Lucy finally took the hint, and opened her mouth. Mikayla's biggest toe slid between her lips, pushing further and further until Lucy found herself nearly gagging on the large toe. The subtly salty pad turned into a lollipop for Lucy; she sucked the enormous digit knowing it would please Mikayla.

"That's a good girl. Now don’t let the rest of my foot feel neglected.”

The endless sole mashed against her pet’s face, smothering Lucy’s nose in a pungent aroma. Lucy’s tongue poked out, offering its service to the mighty Mikayla. Mikayla’s heel quickly found its mark, allowing her pet to lap at the unforgiving flesh. Then slowly, she slid Lucy’s tongue up the entirety of her sole while watching in delight as the small girl struggled beneath her foot. She could tell Lucy’s tongue was becoming dry as her tongue traveled across the length of her sole. It was quite the task for anyone, Mikayla admitted, but some erotic feeling wanted more from Lucy.

“Hope you aren’t tired yet. We just got started.”
Chapter 6: Summer Fling by SoleWriter
As he sat taking pictures of the lake, Cam noticed something peculiar from the corner of his eye. A woman who was walking on a nearby path was towering above everyone she passed by at least a head. She was catching not only the attention of him, but most everyone around her. Her long red hair swayed in the wind, daring to tickle the face of anyone who passed too closely, while she made her long confident strides toward whatever destination she had in mind. Her height was matched by the confidence she walked with - her head held high with a partial grin that shined some pearly white teeth underneath. She wasn’t trying to hide or blend in. All these qualities were some of the things he admired in such people and now he was going to see just how brave she was.

A rush came over him as it always did before he posed the question to his usually friendly encounters. He didn’t ask just anyone he saw, but women like this in particular that looked as though they had no fear within them. Bold and fearless, ready to conquer the world. At least that was the vibe they put out. He wasn’t always correct in his assumptions, but that never deterred him from asking future strangers. He quickly stood up, but careful not to look obvious in his approach. He toyed with his camera, fidgeting with some of the dials and buttons as though he wanted to change some settings. From the peripheral, he could see the amazon nearing him, and it was becoming more apparent just how tall she was. It wasn’t hard to make Cam appear small, given he was a mere 5’4’’ tall, but this woman did an exceptional job. He could tell she easily cleared the six foot mark by several inches - six and half feet if he had to guess. Just before she slid by, Cam addressed the beautiful woman.

“Hello Miss, I was hoping you could help me for a moment?” He asked, clearly not shy to speak with strangers.

Her eyes lowered to look down at her smaller acquaintance. A smile splashed across her face, revealing her perfect white smile. “Of course! What can I do?”

Her energy was a bit unexpected, but Cam didn’t hesitate to take advantage of the opportune moment. “Well I was messing with my camera to change some settings. I’m taking some engagement photos for my friend here tomorrow, but I need a model to see if I’m doing this correctly,” he lied.

“Oh sure. I have a little time to spare anyways. Where would you like me?” She responded gleefully.

“They’ll be over here at this bench, “ he said, pointing to a wooden bench in a more secluded area just off the trail.

In most cases, it would seem like a dumb idea for a woman to put herself in such a position, but luckily for him, Cam’s stature didn’t exactly scream “threatening” and that only became more true when compared to the tall red-head. Just as she was about to follow, she stopped at the first stepping stone leading out to the bench. Cam looked back, waving her forward with a wide smile plastered across his face. He hadn’t quite figured it out how, but he was excited to ask her the famed question he had asked so many women before her: “Can I take pictures of your feet?”

She remained on the stone, her exceptionally long feet hanging past both ends by a small margin. As his eyes made their way up to hers, he called out to her, “I thought you said you were gonna help?”

She laughed, throwing her hands outward, “You haven’t even told me your name and I haven’t told you mine! Now you wanna take pictures of me?”

“Oh forgive my moment of social ineptness. I’m Cam! And you are…?” He asked, holding out a welcoming hand.

“Karina,” she answered, grasping his hand within her larger palm.

“It’s a pleasure Karina. I must say you are an absolutely stunning woman and I can’t believe I’m lucky enough to have you model for my project.” He remarked, accidentally blurting out his dishonesty from before.

“Project? I thought this was for your friend’s engagement?” She questioned, both of her eyebrows now sharply arched above her eyes.

“Uhhh yes, I may have told a small fib. But in complete honesty, I was hoping you would be willing to model your feet for me…” His voice trailed off, realizing this wasn’t his smoothest transition into the favor he had asked so many other girls prior to her.

Karina’s face remained puzzle, until finally bursting out in laughter. Her reaction wasn’t unexpected, but it was also better than he would have anticipated only moments before. She had her hands on her knees, cackling loudly for a few more moments before finally controlling her emotions. She took in a few deep breaths, still smiling at Cam who awkwardly smiled back.

“My feet, huh? You can’t even see them.” She noted, pointing to her red flats which revealed nothing other than her instep and upper foot. “Or is it just because they’re big? Size 17 in women’s to be exact.”

Kyle would have never guessed them to be that large. The former largest feet he had ever had the pleasure to photograph were merely a size 12, which were still sizable. Even those were 5 sizes too small for this woman. That meant they would have probably come up to the base of Karina’s toes he imagined. The thought sent a tingle through his manhood.

“You’re right, I can’t see them. I was expecting them to be bigger, given your… height. But that wasn’t the reason I stopped you. I stopped you because you seemed bold - you walked with a confidence I rarely see in people and those are the type of women I usually ask.” He admitted, hoping to win her trust with his openness.

“Well I am a confident women, and fortunately for you, I do take care of my feet. It would almost be a shame if I didn’t model these feet I spend so much time and money getting pedicures for…” She grinned, looking back down at her feet.

Cam knew the moment he was waiting for had arrived. She was going to let him photograph her feet! Karina began taking off her flats, revealing two fair-skinned feet sporting a black pedicure. Her long toes wiggled in freedom from their leathery prison until planting themselves back on the stone below her. Cam was caught in a trance as he watched her discard her flats to the side.

“Looks like it’s your lucky day. You still want me on the bench?” She half-joked.

Cam’s eyes fixed themselves back onto her emerald eyes. This woman was an absolute goddess. Did he want her on the bench? He wanted her anywhere she pleased to be, but all he could muster was a subtle “Sure.”

Karina strolled to the bench, carefully avoiding dirt clumps scattered in the grass. She wanted her feet to be clean in these photos. Seeing her challenge, Cam grabbed a blanket from his bag and set it onto the grass. Eventually he was planning to have her move there anyways. Karina quickly planted her feet onto the blanket before taking a seat on the bench. Slowly, she lifted her leg, unveiling one of the most beautiful soles he had ever seen. Her toes flexed back, accentuating her arch and lengthy toes, while the rest of her sole gleamed in the sunlight. There were no callouses or worn skin to be seen, and her soles weren’t blaring red as though they had been walking all day, but rather a faint pink. Cam began raising the camera when his attention was broken by Karina’s voice.

“My momma always told me, ‘give before you take.’ Now before you take a picture of my feet, why don’t you give it a kiss?” She suggested with an evil glow in her eyes.

Cam couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He hesitated to put the camera down, unsure if she was simply getting into a playful role. His uncertainty was quickly addressed. “Come on, what are you waiting for?”

His fingers became weak and the camera quickly dropped from his hands, only to be caught by the neck strap dangling around him. Cam leaned in, puckering his lips in preparation for her foot. His breath was nonexistent and every part of him tensed in his moment of bliss. Ever so gently, Cam’s lips fell upon the outer edge of her sole just below her pinky toe before he quickly aborted, not wanting to appear too eager.

“That’s it? You have the most stunning feet you’ll ever see in front of you and they get a peck?” The red-headed girl asked, both serious and teasingly, egging him to want more.

She was right. This was his chance. Like a wild animal, Cam grabbed onto her ankle with both hands and buried his face into the welcoming sole. The scent of her foot flooded his senses. The leathery undertone of her flats, mixed with the natural odor of her foot and a heavy scent of strawberry lotion was a heavenly aroma. His head fit perfectly into her warm and soft arch like a human puzzle piece. Her heel spanned past his jaw while her toes wriggled above his forehead occasionally ruffling his hair. Cam inhaled deeply, soaking in all the sensations there were to enjoy when he realized he was missing one. Pulling his head back, he lowered he jaw slightly before sliding his tongue out. Seductively, Cam ran his tongue from just above her heel all the way to the ball of her foot which he then bit playfully.

“Hmm, that’s a good boy,” She cooed, encouraging Cam’s deviant behavior. “Worship my feet.”

The hard-on Cam felt was like none other before. He felt as though his manhood was about to cut straight through his pants. It made it rather difficult to focus on getting his camera reset for the photos. As he fumbled with his prized tool, he glanced up to see Karina biting her lip, anxiously awaiting his service. He finally brought his camera up, hoping to capture the moment he would remember forever: Karina posed, pointing at the camera just above her lovely sole. Cam’s finger slowly squeezed the trigger, mere moments away from shooting the photo.

“Say cheese,” he joked.

“Cheeeeeeeese.”

Cam’s finger pressed the button firmly, firing the camera to capture their first moment together. A bright white light filled his view, stunning him. For a moment Cam felt weightless as he fell backwards, still blinded by a sea of white light. He wasn’t sure if his flash had malfunctioned, thus blinding him. His visual senses gradually came to, calming his panic as he began to see colors and shadows again. Only something was different…. very different… and very wrong. Cam’s breathing became erratic as he looked around at his gigantic surroundings. Waist high grass surrounded him and the blanket he was laying on. His eyes darted around until settling on an unsettling figure staring down at him - Karina looked like a goddamn building.

Cam threw up an arm in a hopeless defense as her hand reached out in his direction. To his surprise, she didn’t grab him, but the camera next to him. The camera he had around his neck only moments ago. The giantess stood, tinkering with the dials and buttons.

“Cam, I don’t want you to worry. I promise you’ll get your pictures and so much more! I know it’s a bit overwhelming, but just try to enjoy the moment.”

Cam was still in shock, and wasn’t sure how he was supposed to enjoy the moment. He must have been around six inches tall. Six fucking inches! His frustration and anger was suddenly shadowed, quite literally, by Karina who was now raising a foot above her newly shrunken toy. The oversized foot cast a looming shadow around the entirety of Cam, slowly growing as it descended toward him. Cam could do nothing other than lay there as his captor lowered her massive ped upon him. He watched as she positioned his head just between the crevice of her big and second toe before gently resting her sole against the rest of his body, sandwiching it to the ground.

“Smile!” She said, snapping a couple photos while enjoying the warm sensation of his body underfoot.

Cam was still dazed and effectively paralyzed, his senses were still adjusting to his shrunken state. Karina pinched her two toes together, hoping to get a reaction from the shockingly stoic man, but only managed to mash his cheeks together. That’s more of a smile than before, she thought, snapping a few photos on her newly possessed camera. She was still a bit surprised for someone that was so eager to take photos of her feet could now do little than stare blankly at her while under her precious soles. Maybe this would do the trick, she thought.

“Let’s give you what you came for.” She began fumbling around with the Camera and her bag and crouched down to lay her bag on the blanket that was sprawled over the grass. He wasn’t sure what she was doing, but saw her fumbling with the camera settings. After a few clicks and some changes to the current settings, Karina set the camera onto the bag and began adjusting its position. When she finally had it where she wanted, she shot up to her feet. Looking down, she grinned as she positioned her toes above her new model. Without much warning, she pinched Cam between her two longest toes and lifted him into the air in front of the camera lens until it clicked several times. After which, Karina quickly released him to check the photos.

“Ahhh! They are a little blurry. Maybe a video would be easier… that’ll give you something you’ll never forget.” She fiddled with the settings again, readjusted the camera lens and looked back to her awaiting toy. He now had a noticeable grin on his face as he gawked up at the towering goddess before him. Obviously he was becoming more comfortable with his downsized reality.

“Tell me Cam. Do you want to worship these feet? These big fucking feet?” She asked, now wiggling her toes impatiently before him.

He nodded his head. “Yes, Karina. I want to worship your feet.”

“Karina?” She questioned, a bit annoyed. “Don’t use my name. You can call me ‘goddess’ instead. Got it, slave?”

She was only role-playing, but she did get off to the power she felt when she shrunk her victims. The feeling rang true when he replied, “Yes, Goddess.”

“Good. Now do as I say.” She snapped, while circling her prey. Karina positioned herself in front of the camera before carefully taking a seat in front of it. Her sat down on her bottom as though preparing for a butterfly stretch. Her knees relaxed towards the ground, while her feet settled on their sides, each of soles now mirroring one another with a narrow gap between them. “Walk between my feet.”

Cam quickly took several steps towards the daunting woman, until he stood between both soles. Each laying beside him like an awaiting animal trap. Even on theirs sides, he could see that her toes still came up to around the lower portion of his ribcage. Karina quickly acknowledge his relative size to her feet.

“I’ve given footjobs to dicks bigger than you are now.” She noted while quickly snatching him between the two longest toes of each foot. His arms were pinned as she tightened her grip around his torso. Using nothing but her toes, Karina slowly lifted Cam of the ground. Each of her warm digits constricting him like a snake. He felt powerless and completely at the mercy of his goddess. “I’m particularly fond of giving toejobs. I think I’m pretty good. Don’t you agree?”

Karina seductively slid her right set of toes upward while keeping her left in place. Cam remained suspended by her left ped as her right toes settled upon his face, gently pinching his head in between. The aroma of her toes was intoxicating, and the buttery skin glided nicely against his face. Involuntarily, Cam began kissing the underside of her toes.

The gentle pecks of Cam’s lips sent tingles through her spine. She was enjoying this just as much as he was, if not more. Her toes continued to caress the tiny man’s face, allowing him to kiss the underside of ALL her toes. Karina giggled as she ran her pinky across his face. It was nearly the same length as his head. She spread her toes in front of his face, allowing him to soak in the enormity of each of her digits. She had almost forgotten about the video until she saw the red light on the camera blinking slowly in the background, capturing each of these surreal moments. Karina allowed her toy a few moments to indulge in the essence of her foot. Despite his left arm being pinned to his side still, she watched as Cam’s left arm eagerly reached for each of her dancing toes.

Her observations of the tiny man soon became boring. She wanted to have a little extra fun with Cam. Something he wouldn’t expect. Of all the times that she had shrunk people, none of them ever realized that with their new size came a new sense of durability. Karina released Cam from between her toes and watched as the small man stood helpless before her, staring directly at her feet as though they owned him. Her black nails glistened in the sunlight while her toes wiggled in excitement. Her pussy throbbed knowing she could do anything she wanted to him… or more accurately… anyone. It was a sense of power that she kept hidden most of the time, but every once in a while, a “Cam” would come along. Someone that allowed her to have a little fun with her powers.

“Cam, it’s been delightful, but I think I’ve had my fun. And I think the last thing I’d like is to crush you under my foot.” She lied, only wanting to instill fear into the tiny man. Cam’s trembling became apparent and was part of the fun she liked to have during these times.

Ever so slowly, Karina lifted a foot into the air, hovering it until cast a shadow over her smaller companion. Cam’s immediate reaction was to take several steps back as her foot loomed over him like a UFO waiting to abduct its first victim. He didn’t want to die... and he definitely didn’t want to be crushed. Predictably, Cam turned and bolted away, hoping he could make it to a nearby bush. His feeble attempts were cut short as Karina’s toes shoved him forward, forcing him onto his stomach. The ball of her foot pressed into his butt while the rest of her big toe quickly followed, pressing him flat into the ground. The upper half of Cam’s body was now squashed beneath Karina’s big toe which now rested peacefully against his back and head.

“My one toe is the size of half your body. Imagine what my entire sole will feel like.”

Exerting her power, Karina snatched the man’s legs between her equally long toes and flipped him onto his back like a rag doll. She grinned as Cam, who was half the size of her foot, put his hands up in an attempt to shield himself from the incoming sole. All she could do was giggle as her foot landed just beside him with a loud ‘thump’.

“Cam, I’m not gonna step on you! I’m only kidding. In fact, I prefer we both enjoy this and right now, it seems I’m the only one having fun. So I’ll do us both a favor…” A shot of white light blinded Cam once more.

He was struck with deja vu as the familiar awakening from before took hold of him. To his relief, he had grown; and his new size made him feel like a giant. The blades of grass no longer had a chance of brushing against his face. Cam’s momentary feeling of empowerment was abruptly demolished by Karina’s foot which came to rest atop his chest. As he glanced down at the five nails glistening in the light, he realized he wasn’t a giant - not even close to one. While her toes nearly poked his chin, Cam could feel his manhood rubbing somewhere against her heel. That made him roughly twice the size of her foot, with maybe some extra inches to spare. Luckily for Cam’s manhood, she hadn’t settled any weight onto here heel.

“Honestly, this is the size I prefer for you little ones. It makes you more fun to play with,” she noted while repositioning her foot. Suddenly Cam found his face entrapped in the undersides of her toes which spread easily across his face, filling his senses yet again with the aroma of her foot. “See what I’m saying… you’re better to toy with now. When you are just a few inches tall, I always feel like I’m crushing you from existence with anything I do.”

Karina carefully gripped the the top of Cam’s head using only her toes, playfully shaking it from side to side. She hoped he was enjoying every moment as much as she was. Cam’s tiny hands trickled up the length of her giant foot before caressing the tops of her toes. The sight of his small hands atop her feet and toes filled her with a sense of power. As if that wasn’t enough, she could feel Cam pressing his lips into the very tip of her sole just below toes. Karina pressed down, squishing his lips into a state of immobility from the pressure. The rest of her foot soon followed, pressing firmly into into his chest and stomach, forcing his arms down, and the air from his lungs.

“You like my big foot, don’t you?” She asked. She knew he couldn’t respond nor move his upper body, but she elevated her toes briefly, giving him the opportunity to speak.

“Yes, Karina. I like them very much.” He spat out while catching his breath.

“What did I tell you about using my name?” She retorted, pulling her foot off so he could see her displeasure. “Goddess, remember?”

Karina playfully stomped her foot back down onto Cam’s body to emphasize her point. The impact of her effortless stomp caused Cam’s limps to jerk up momentarily before falling back against the ground. He watch as the toes slid further up his body where she then rested her pinky just below his lips. She smiled from above, anticipating him to obey her every command.

"Open!"

Cam obliged and opened his mouth, expecting the large pinky to enter his mouth. To his horror and surprise, Karina’s toes dribbled across his chin one by one until reaching her second toe, which was probably at least double the length of her pinky. He wasn’t even sure he could swallow something that large, he thought while gulping in fear. Without warning, Cam’s mouth was forcefully filled with the long digit as it continued towards the back of his throat. The subtle hint of salt and lotion radiated in his mouth as his tongue slid across the underside of her lengthy toe. Cam closed his eyes and began to suck on her toe, embracing the unique moment with the giantess.

“Mmm,” she cooed. “That feels delightful. I want you to remember this moment, Cam. I want these feet to fill your dreams every night. I want my face to be ingrained in your mind forever. Do you understand?”

“Mhm.” He replied, trying not to gag with her toe poking into his esophagus.

“Good. Well as much as I’ve enjoyed this, I really must get going.” Karina said, gracefully sliding her toe from her subordinate’s mouth. The wet saliva felt cool against her skin in the summer breeze. It was a sensation that never got old and made her sensitive regions throb. As temping as it was to make him worship her longer, Karina knew there would be other opportunities in the future and she really needed to be on her way. She watched Cam, who was now stuck in a trance, gazing back at her with a look of pure satisfaction. No words. Only desires.

“Until next time, foot boy.”

She hovered a foot over his face once more, allowing Cam to soak in the details of her enormous foot before her final goodbye. Her toes wiggled, the skin of her sole flexed, and after a brief moment, Karina stepped down, smothering Cam’s small head firmly into her milky arch with such a force that he couldn’t breathe. Her heel kept his body pinned, and her toes danced above his head while Cam’s arms thrashed wildly in an attempt to free himself. She watched the adorable scene as her foot smothered any chance of oxygen reaching his lungs until finally… stillness.

—

Cam suddenly awoke, gasping for air. The deep breaths filled him with life as he gripped onto the grassy plane around him, trying to piece together where he was — it was the park. Had he only been dreaming? There was no giant woman to greet him. Everything seemed to be a normal size again. He wiped his eyes, adjusting to the sunlight and looked over to a beloved possession: his camera. A note was attached to the top to which he opened to see an unexpected message.

“Thanks for the photoshoot. Call me if you need a model again… or a goddess…

- Karina.”

The note was followed by a ten digit phone number. Cam glanced back at his camera with a wide smile and laughed. What a wonderful day it was.
Chapter 7: The Gamble by SoleWriter
He counted the cards as each flipped face up on the table - King, Eight, Two. His odds of winning were clearly in his favor on this hand and unsurprisingly his fingers slithered over to his pile of chips. With 80K already in his possession, he placed a bet ok 10k onto the table with a hidden grin on his face. This money was easy and simple, almost too easy at times. Moments like this made him wonder why he ever worked at all. As the bets went around the table, Tommy’s mind began to wander, dreaming of the new car he wanted to buy. That new gun metal gray sports car he had test driven seemed nearly within his grasp at this point as the dealer busted her hand. She seemed displeased with the result, but quickly handed over his winnings before shuffling an additional hand.

His moment of subtle joy was interrupted with a couple of firm pokes to his back. He whipped around to see who was inconsiderate enough to deliver those forceful jabs, only to find a rather petite woman staring back at him with a welcoming smile.

“Hello, sir. I don’t mean to disturb your game, but you’ve just won one of our all inclusive trips with that last hand. Will you please come with me to claim your prize?”

Tommy couldn’t believe it. Not only was he counting cards and winning money, but now he was winning free trips on top of it?! He couldn’t believe it. This casino had just become his new favorite. Colossal Casino, where the rich get richer, he thought. He never understood why they named it that - it didn’t have a nice ring to it nor was the casino larger than a typical venue. As his mind wandered yet again, Tommy realized the blank stare he was giving back to kind girl.

“Oh... oh my-“ he stammered. “That’s wonderful. Yes, I’ll absolutely come with you.”

The girl grabbed him by the hand, pulling him away from the table. He was about to break her tight grasp, not wanting to leave all the chips he had on the table, but quickly realized there was another woman piling his chips for him into a bag with two security guys close behind her. He shifted his attention back to the woman who escorted him through the crowd of people, slot machines, and gambling tables until finally reaching a quieter area near the back of the casino. She continued to lead him to a massive steel door with a sign above that read “COLLECTIONS”. He was still a bit shocked from today’s luck, but excited to learn what kind of trip he had won. The woman leading him opened the behemoth door with little effort and gestured with a wave of her arm for Tommy to enter.

Upon entering, Tommy could see a variety of paintings on the wall a lavish furniture scatter about the room. It was a little dark, but had a warm lighting to it. A nearby table had a variety of beverages available to him, including soda, bottled water and some beers. The woman with his gambling chips set the bag down on the table near the drinks, and pulled the chair out for him.

“Please, sit. The owner of our casino will be out personally to congratulate you. Is there anything you’d like to eat or drink that isn’t here now?” She offered.

Tommy had never felt like such a person of importance, yet kindly declined any sort of refreshments, “No thank you!”

“Okay then. She’ll be in soon. We’ll be waiting outside in case you need anything.” She stated, before exiting the room with the other three.

Tommy resumed observing his surroundings, noting the strange chair across from him. It was one of those ridiculously oversized chairs meant as a photo prop. He imagined that he might have to sit there for a picture with his winnings when it came time. Walking around, he began to observe the various pieces of art on the wall. One caught his eye in particular - it was a print of what appear to be two giant footprints on a very large canvas. Taking a closer look, he noticed the fine detail of inked footprints and all the groves within as though they were actually someone’s feet. Tommy’s eyes continued down to the next piece of art which was actually an old news article from the 1800s. He took a moment to read a few words:

Giants In Town

Welcome our new inhabitants of Groveland! They are unlike anyone before - at 9 feet tall, they are sure to make you look twice. They have purchased land near the city center and will be building a new saloon in town for all to come…

Cam stopped reading the strange article, given the gross exaggerations and inaccuracy of someone’s height. Why in the hell would someone frame something so ridiculous? Or maybe that was the point? The bizarre assortment of decor lost his interest, so he decided to sit by the fireplace that had enticed him with its bright glow and lively flame. It didn’t take long for him to get cozy on the couch while he waited for the owner to arrive. Tommy nestled himself into one corner of the fluffy couch, and popped his feet onto the coffee table staring into the blaze. Suddenly the steel door swung open and the silhouette of someone stood in its opening. Where he would have expected a being half the height of the door, was an unbelievably large form who’s head nearly touched the top of the doorway. His eyes traveled from the feet upward to the hair just to make sure it wasn’t some misperception of height. It wasn’t - she was that tall.

Tommy’s feet shot off the table in fear of showing any disrespect to the towering woman. With each step, the woman’s stature became more and more daunting and her appearance became more and more visible. As his brain processed the shape of her body and the details of her face, it became obvious just how beautiful she was. Each step she took in his direction sent a chill down his spine, but he did his best to keep his composure. He watched her shoes as they lifted and fell to the floor one by one; the decor all made sense now. The giant chair, the article and the footprints - all of it. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard the amazon’s voice for the first time.

“Hello, Tommy. Are you enjoying yourself here at my casino? I take it my assistance notified you of why you are here?” She asked, her voice crisp, clear and rather feminine.

“Yes. I’ve enjoyed myself, and I want to thank you for the trip.” He responded, slightly intimidated by her closing proximity.

“The trip?” She repeated, sounding unsure of what he was referring to. The tall woman made her way to some shelves just beside the fireplace that were far and high above his own reach. Her fingers fumbled across several books before stopping on one. “Oh yes, the trip.”

Tommy felt unsteady with her response and made a double take at the steel door through which he had entered. She quickly fired off another question while removing the book from the shelf, “Have you ever read the Bible, Tommy?”

“No, ma’am.” She responded, unsure of where this was going.

The woman turned back in his direction and began flipping through the pages. Tommy took a moment to analyze her outfit. She looked as though she was just about to workout. Her feet were in trainers, which matched her leggings, up to her tank top and ponytailed hair. She was thin but toned, making it obvious this was a common occurrence, yet her nails and face would suggest she took great care in her personal hygiene. The amazonian woman finally stopped on a page.

“Do you know the ten commandments?” She asked.

“No, are you going to read them to me?” Tommy snapped back, unsure of why she was wasting his time.

“No,” she replied coldly. “You read them. But pay attention to number eight.”

The woman tossed the book towards the much smaller Tommy, who standing at 5’5’’ wasn’t exactly intimidating to her. Tommy winced as the book slammed into his lap, somehow remaining open to the pertinent page. Scanning the page, he skipped down to the eighth commandment.

“Thou shalt not steal.”

Tommy’s heart nearly stopped as he finished the short sentence. Afraid to look up, Tommy was left staring at the book thinking of how to proceed. He figured he’d play it cool. Counting cards was hard to prove, so maybe he could reason with her.

“You read it?” She asked, taking a seat on the far side of the couch. The couch creaked from the weight of her body as she settled in.

“Yes. And…?”

“Take my shoe off.” She commanded, while raising her left foot onto his lap.

Tommy had no idea what she was doing, but the sheer size of her foot was frightening. The heel of her shoe was planted firmly in the middle of the book, while the toe of her shoe extended upward to the height of his head. There was no way he was going to be treated like a servant.

“Why would I do that?” He fired back, feeling annoyed.

“Take my fucking shoe off.” She repeated, clearly angered by his disobedience.

The tone of her voice meant reasoning with her was not in the cards. He would need to wait until there was a better opportunity. Reluctantly he used both hands to untie her shoe before loosening each of the laces. One by one he pried the laces upward to relinquished their hold around her foot until finally all were done. Placing his left hand under her heel, he tugged the enormous shoe away from her foot, allowing her socked foot out into the world. Without missing a beat, she quickly placed the other foot onto the Bible so he could repeat the process. He obey, freeing the other foot as well. Her foot remained in place as she stared coldly in his direction.

“Don’t forget my socks.”

Tommy’s teeth clenched together as he continued to obey each of her commands. He slipped his fingers in between her cotton sock and ankle and slid it up and over her long toes, doing his best not to touch her repulsive foot. She flexed her freshly pedicured toes with their newly found freedom and smiled. The matte purple toes contrasted her ivory skin and reddened soles.

“How do they smell?”

Tommy’s face grimaced in disgust as he looked back to see if she was serious. “What?”

“I asked how my foot smells.” She repeated.

“I’m not smelling your foot.” He rebelled, fearing what may come next.

In a split second, the amazon’s foot shot out of his lap and onto the floor to help propel the tall woman in his direction. Her knee landed just beside him while her fingers wrapped around his throat like an anaconda with its prey. The tight squeeze around his neck cut off any air from entering his lungs and the long fingers slowly constricted painfully around his throat. In a feeble attempt to defend himself, Tommy gripped both hands around her wrist, pushing with all his might to relinquish her grasp from his airway. The woman laughed, slowly lifted him into the air until he was far above her own head. Tommy, unable to breathe, flailed wildly as the amazon began to choke the life out of him.

“This is how I treat thieves. Would you rather be a thief? Or would you rather be my servant?” She asked cruelly, knowing the tiny man would eventually submit to her every whim.

Unable to respond, Tommy tried to nod his head up and down in agreement and slapping her arm with his hand. Any response was better than none if he wanted to live. The two stared into each other’s eyes, clarifying who was alpha, before she tossed him effortlessly back to the couch. He landed harshly onto the cushions before falling face down on the floor just before her feet. Tommy coughed and gasped, sucking in any oxygen he could for his deprived lungs. Just as he began to lift himself off the floor, a heavy weight flattened him back down onto his stomach. Raising his head, he could see only one set of toes before him, which led him to the assumption that the other was now planted firmly on his back.

“I want you to understand some things. I am 11 feet 4 inches tall and weigh close to 450 lbs. I may look slim, but I weigh a hell-of-a-lot more than you do. My foot alone is 19 inches long,” she noted, lifting the large ped from his back. To Tommy’s dismay her heel slammed into the tip of his fingers followed by the rest of her foot which engulfed the remainder of his forearm, leaving her toes just past his elbow.

Tommy’s yelps and pleas were met with unsympathetic stares and a final question, “Do you understand?”

“Yes! Yes! Please get off my arm.” He begged.

She stepped aside, placing her foot back on the ground. “My name is Rose by the way, but you can address me as Amazon Rose.

To Tommy’s relief, Rose began walking away from him and back towards her desk. She sat down in the gigantic chair, obviously constructed for a person of her height, and propped her feet onto the desk that seemed more like a footrest to her. Rose eyed Tommy as he stood to his feet, now nursing his fingers and throbbing arm. She quickly became annoyed with the small man’s fragile body. Only moments before, he was stealing from her pockets, but now he wanted nothing but to be set free and forgiven. But she was letting him off that easy.

“Tommy, I want you to come over here and do me a favor.” She said, raising her eyebrows at the minuscule man. The hesitation of a response made her snap, “Now!”

Tommy’s mind and heart was racing as he approached the woman’s throne. The sound of a clock ticking filled the silence in the air until finally she barked out another order. “I want you to kneel in front of me and beg for my forgiveness.” Her feet settled back to the ground as she aggressively pointed to where she wanted him to submit.

As humiliating as all of this was, Tommy had no choice and took to both of his knees. “Please Amazon Rose, forgive me! Forgive me for what I have done.”

“And what is it that you have done?”

Tommy decided she was more likely to let him go if he gave her the most convincing performance possible. “I’ve stolen from you. Please forgive me for stealing from you. I beg you!” He exclaimed, crawling nearer to her feet. “I will never steal from you or anyone ever again.”

Tommy’s pleas were accompanied by his lips pecking at the tops of her feet. A smile escaped Rose as his lips continued to pepper her foot with small kisses. Nothing pleased her more than having a man submit to her - it was mildly arousing at times. Suddenly he grabbed the back of her heel with both hands and hoisted it up. She watch as he inserted her biggest toe into his mouth and sucked. Rose’s pussy was throbbing.

Tommy wasn’t exactly prepared for how heavy her foot was, and it was proving difficult to hold while he sucked her toes. He couldn’t believe how long her toes were, but he did his best to please his captor. Her big toe alone practically filled his mouth, and the length of her toe was more than his mouth could hold. Fortunately for him, despite the hint of salt and bits of sock lint, it was clear she took care of her feet. He did his best to lap and lick the amazon’s toe, hoping it would eventually help in finding his freedom.

Rose was astounded by the small man’s fervor in worshipping her feet, but she wanted it differently. She wanted him to know that she was in control. Tommy looked confused when Rose withdrew her foot from his mouth. He looked up to her, his hands out and empty no longer holding her foot, and was about to say something when she kicked her foot forward. The sole of her foot caught him square in the chest and toppled him onto his backside. Her stunned victim was unable to act before she quickly planted the sole of her foot onto his face, snuffing out the air for him to breathe once more. He squirmed and gripped the sides of her foot in an attempt to shove it away. She allowed the foot to be moved back, allowing him to breathe, but she slowly repositioned her toes just above Tommy’s mouth. The matte purple nails dove back towards his face, spreading slightly to allow her big toe to slide in alone. Tommy resumed the toe sucking from only moments before, only this time he was on his back while the towering amazon bear down on him.

Rose was well aware that Tommy was doing his best to suck as much of her toe as possible, but it wasn’t enough. She pressed her toe further into his mouth and partially down his throat, forcing his lips further up her toe. She could feel him gagging and jerking as she continued to push further down. She lifted and reinserted it several times, laughing at the image of him giving a blow job to her biggest toe. Tommy couldn’t handle much more and rebelliously grabbed her foot with both hands to try and stop her advances. His actions only managed to irritate Rose, who then kicked his arm to the ground before cruelly stepping down on his forearm with all her weight, pinning it under her sole. Her other foot wasted no time in crashing onto his skull, forcing his head to the side underneath her arch, with her heel digging uncomfortably into his chest. She ran her sole harshly up and down the side of his head as though she was trying to exfoliate her foot, occasionally toying with his hair and cheek using her long dexterous toes.

“Don’t fight it. If I want you to choke on my toe, you better start choking on it. You understand?”

Tommy’s silence was addressed by a subtle change in weight from Rose’s feet, shifting it from his forearm to now mostly his head. He groaned as the weight of the amazon became more apparent to his fragile frame. She could probably squash his head if she truly wanted to, but he couldn’t imagine her wanting to kill him. No matter her desires, Tommy couldn’t handle much more and surrendered.

“Yes, I understand! Please… stop!”

To his relief, Rose repositioned each foot to the side of his head instead, leaving him trapped between them without being at their mercy. She eyed him, watching his fear build while her thoughts ran rampant with ideas of what to do with him.

“How much do you weigh, Tommy?”

Tommy wasn’t sure why she wanted to know, and was a tad embarrassed to answer. He wasn’t a very large person, standing at 5’5’’. “I’m… uh… around 130 pounds.”

“Wow, well I hope you can take a pounding.”

Tommy immediately began to panic in his mind with thoughts of her obliterating him with a single punch or kick. He wasn’t going to survive any sort of beating from this woman and he knew he had to try and plead with her and beg for forgiveness.

“Please, don’t kill me. I can make it up to you somehow, I promise.”

The amazonian woman laughed at Tommy’s pathetic pleas to spare. The reality was that she had never intended to kill him. “Tommy, I’m not going to kill you. What kind of person do you think I am? No… I just want you to suffer.”

“No, please. I’ve learned my lesson. I promise.” He begged with tears forming in eyes.

“Oh quit whining.” She said coldly while kneeling over him. Her hand gripped firmly onto the frontside of his shirt and balled tightly, trapping a frightened Tommy. “The only thing I hate more than a thief is a thief that’s only sorry he got caught.”

Her anger bested her generosity for a brief moment and the result wasn’t in favor of Tommy. Her free hand snatched Tommy’s leg in the blink of an eye before she shot up, throwing Tommy across the room like a rag doll. Tommy slammed into a book shelf before violently pouncing off onto the floor. Several books followed, adding to his pain with their sharp corners. Rose approached the gasping man, who laid crippled on the floor at the base of her bookcase. His wincing gained zero sympathy from his tormentor, and only added to her entertainment. She gave his face a couple audible slaps with the base of her toes to snap him from his daze.

“Look at me.” She demanded.

“Please…” Tommy began in a defeated gasp for mercy. His plea was greeted with an enormous sole slamming onto his entire face, smothering his mouth shut. The width of her foot alone was enough to cover his face, and only a small opening under her toes allowed for his nose to breathe. Tommy came to the reality that maybe his time had come. This was the end.

“Can you breathe alright?” She asked while her toes curled in delight. Tommy did his best to nod. To his surprise, she lifted her foot away for a brief moment, but his eyes widened in terror as it rocket back towards him, smashing into his stomach. He had never had the wind knocked out of him in such an awful manner and never to this degree. He felt as though a couple ribs had been broken in the process in addition to feeling like he could get zero oxygen into his lungs.

“I want you to remember this moment the next time you decide you’d like to steal from someone else for your own selfish gain. Remember the pain you’re feeling now and I know you’ll make the right decision. You might not thank me for it, but I’ve made you a better person.” She explained to Tommy as he laid in pain, completely defeated and broken from their encounter. “Now I’ll let you leave once you do one last thing.”

Tommy didn’t know whether to respond anymore and laid in silence for fear of provoking more pain inflicting blows from Rose. To his relief, she was already walking back to her desk where she pulled out a sheet of paper and a pen. She slapped the pen onto the paper and rounded the table to take a seat at her throne.

“Sign this agreement that says you’ll never steal from me or anyone ever again.” She stated before kicking her feet up onto the desk.

Tommy took a couple moments to catch his breath and gather the energy to bring himself to stand. When he finally managed to pull himself up, he realized just how battered his body was. He could feel cruises all over his body and at least a couple sharp pains with each breath he took. He hobbled as fast as he could toward the desk, and read the paper which seemed innocent enough. It wasn’t a contract or anything deceiving. It simply said: “I will never steal again.” It was followed by a signature line. He scribbled his signature onto the line and dropped the pen to look up at Rose, who was grinning from ear to ear.

“One last kiss.” She suggested, shaking her eye-level feet side to side.

Begrudgingly, Tommy approached the pair of feet and planted a firm kiss into the sole of each foot. He could hear her giggle as he did so in humiliating fashion. She had won. He would never steal again.
Chapter 8: Underground Party by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:

Amazon, MiniGTS, and feet focused.

---------------------------------------------

“FOOT PARTY for TINIES”

Jules read the title of the email which had peaked her interest. She never expected something so scandalous to be in her inbox, but she remembered that one strange person who had asked her about doing these sort of things. He was a Tiny himself who had a particular interested in feet. She had stumbled across him while searching the internet for easy ways to make money, where she came to find a post about selling pictures of her feet. She had always taken good care of her feet so it seemed like an easy way to bring in some extra cash. After taking a few pictures, she sent them to the person who in exchange gave her 200$ and asked her a few questions. The first question was about the size of her foot.

“Size 10.” She had told him, not wanting to reveal the actual size of her foot. She thought if they were too big he’d lose interest in them and her potential source of extra money would be gone. Unfortunately she never heard back from him about any additional photos for money, until this email.

Her thoughts ran wild as she imagined the money people would pay to see her feet in person. If someone was willing to spend 200$ on some photos then surely she could make at least a 1000$ in person. The only issue was that Tinies and Normies weren’t allowed to mix in person unless the Normie was a licensed handler - The HH License as it was known (Harmless Handler). To her dismay, she was not a a certified HH and that would mean prison if someone were to find out about her extracurricular activities. Despite the danger, Jules finished the email, and realized that this was an underground party - inherently illegal. There were no expectations of having a license for the event and it was clearly stated in the email.

“Hi there! If you are receiving this Normie, then you are invited to tomorrow’s foot party. We send out last second invites to avoid being tracked by police, but we hope you’ll be able to make it out anyways. If you show, we will pay handsomely - and no, you do not need the HH License. Shh, we won’t tell if you don’t. Please let us know if you plan to attend, and please arrive 30 min early to go through some basic protocols of our parties. Hope to see you soon!

Please delete this email.

44 Bryant St. (knock on the yellow door)
8:30 pm”

Jules was sold already. The only issue she had was that she wasn’t exactly a Normie either. In fact, she was a touch over 9 feet tall, and honestly, she was the tallest person she knew. It was one of the reasons she couldn’t make money - places weren’t made for her, people didn’t like it, and frankly it made her feel out of place most of the time. At least the Tinies didn’t care, given they were normalized to being so much smaller than everyone anyways. She had never actually met a Tiny, but knew of secret communities at every big city. Her heart raced just thinking about attending. This was an opportunity she was not going to miss.

Her mouse quickly panned across the computer screen and accepted the invite. It was official, she was going to meet Tinies for the first time in her life.

—

Jules approached the yellow door, nervous to find what was awaiting her on the other side. She looked down at her boots, hoping her feet would meet expectations. Being that this was her first foot event, Jules didn’t want to make a bad impression and made the decision to give herself a fresh pedicure the night before. Her black, glossy nails were eager to be noticed tonight. After giving herself a moment to collect her composure, she knocked. The tip of the door was still below her breast level and consequently she used her knee to gently tap the door several times, signaling her arrival.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

Her knock unintentionally sounded more like a bang and a voice quickly responded. “Coming!”

Jules awaited her host who quickly threw open the door. When she did, she wasn’t exactly expecting to see a giant pair of legs to greet her. The smaller woman took a step out to look up at Jules’ face, who timidly smiled back. Jules noted she was relatively young, and probably close to her own age, and she had a beautiful face.

“Hi,” the giant woman waved shyly. “I’m Jules.”

The woman was obviously shocked, but did her best not to gawk. “Hold on Jules, let me check on making some room for you. We didn’t realize you were so… uh… tall.”

The door closed, followed by some commotion from within as furniture scooted across the floor. There were several voices which sounded confused as to why there was a need to reorganize the room. Eventually things settled down inside and the door opened yet again for Jules. The woman welcomed her to come in.

“Sorry about that. Please, come in.”

For Jules, that was much easier said than done. She squatted down and began the awkward process of trying to cram her frame inside the small doorframe. After a couple minutes, Jules was able to make her way through the entrance and into the living room which fortunately for her had high ceilings, allowing her to stand to her full height. The woman who had let her in started by giving her a short tour of the home and a brief intro on what to expect from the night.

“Jules, I’m Ellie, and I’d like to welcome you to my home. You are going to be given the entire L portion of the couch to help accommodate your size. I am sorry we don’t have a better situation, but it should be okay. There’s only 4 other girls coming so there should be plenty of space. Does that seem okay?”

Jules was used to not fitting in places, but was very pleased by Ellie’s efforts to make her comfortable. “Yes, this should be fine.”

“Great! Well I’m guessing this is your first event with us. Have you done feet stuff before? Handled tinies? Or anything relevant to those things?” She questioned.

“No, sorry. I… I’ve never done any of those things.” Jules admitted.

“No worries, most people haven’t. I’ll just tell you some of the basics and we’ll get started. Everyone that is participating tonight will be in this room. If a tiny wants to session with you, meaning pay you for a private session with your approval, then you must leave to a designated room that we will lead you to. Outside of that, this is called the community room, which is exactly like it sounds like. If you are in here, you are subject to worshipping, massaging, or whatever else they’d like to do to your feet. And feel free to play with them if you’d like - they love that! Only do what you’re comfortable with. There is no pressure to do anything more. You will see some veterans today, so maybe you can watch them. They should be here shortly.”

“Okay. What if I need to walk? Can I just start walking? Or what?” She asked, now nervous about stepping on people (more specifically the tinies).

“Great question. Safety is very large concern for everyone, but obviously the ones affected are the tinies. Do your best to be gentle, especially since this is your first time. The other thing we suggest is dragging your feet to avoid unintentionally stepping on anyone. Sometimes they are hard to see given that they typically range in height from 3 inches up to 10 inches. Obviously if you need help at any point in time, just ask me or Mr. Smith.”

“Mr. Smith?” Jules repeated with a look of confusion.

“Ah, yes. He’ll be here shortly to do an inspection before it begins. He is a very nice gentleman who gathers the tinies for these events, and works with me, and I also help find the girls. He isn’t exactly a normal man’s height, but he also isn’t a tiny. He’s 4’0’’ tall, but has the heart of a lion, and a bit of a charmer.”

As if on cue, a small man emerged from the hall with a bright smile on his face. He wore jeans and a tight t-shirt, and walked with confidence and a trusting smile that immediately grabbed Jules attention.

“Ellie! I see you’ve greeted our guest. Jules, right?” He asked, reaching a hand out to greet her.

Jules’s inseam was taller than he was, and she had to bend down to even shake his child sized hand. He used both hands to help create a firm grasp around her much larger hand, and shook it firmly.

“Yup, that’s me! It’s nice to meet you Mr. Smith.”

“The pleasure is mine. I must say, you have quite a beautiful name, and it’s only fitting for someone as breathtaking as you.” He complimented. Jules felt butterflies - usually people made her feel like an oddity, but Mr. Smith apparently had a way with words.

“Go ahead and sit down. You don’t mind if I take these off, do you?” He offered, pointing to her boots. Jules shook her head “no”, but was a little hesitant about revealing her feet.

“Well I’m gonna venture a guess and say you’re not a size 10 as noted in your email.” He laughed, while unzipping the sides of each of her boots.

It was a bit amusing to Jules watching what was currently the smallest person she had met remove her shoes. She estimated the each foot was about the same length as his entire torso. After unzipping the boots, Jules lifted her leg so he could pull her foot free. Surprisingly he was able to do so without any struggle and quickly moved on to the next shoe. With both boots gone, Jules remained seated with her socked feet planted on the ground before Mr.Smith. She was wearing black and white polka-dotted socks which he was now smiling at.

“Nice socks.” He said, before crouching down to lift her foot up off the ground.

Mr.Smith pressed his body forward against her the sole of her foot as he reached up her ankle to grab the top of her sock. Jules smiled because her guess had been right. Her foot was indeed the length of his torso as confirmed by her heel pressed into his waist while her toes rested just below his neck. There was something oddly erotic about watching Mr.Smith peel her sock away, leaving her foot completely naked. Without any warning, he buried his nose into the undersides of her toes and ran a flattened hand against her heel up to the top of her arch.

“Well well well. Someone lotioned her feet not too long ago. Vanilla?” Jules nodded to confirm his guess, smiling as the man analyzed her foot. “Soft feet with almost no callouses, a fresh black pedicure, a sweet smell, and they have a lovely shape. I think I’m a fan already and you most definitely have passed the screening for tonight. Are you sure you haven’t done this before?” He asked, jokingly.

Jules shook her head no, slightly embarrassed.

“Ellie!” Mr. Smith called out. “Did you look at these jewels? I know you have a thing for big feet.”

Jules eyes immediately darted towards Ellie after the terrible pun made by Mr. Smith. Ellie began to blush before quickly turning away from Jules’ gaze. “No thanks, maybe later. I’m going to get the other girls. Can you get the tinies ready?”

Jules was strangely offended and curious by the short interaction. Despite not knowing her until five minutes ago, she half expected Ellie to say yes to playing with her feet - she wanted her to say yes. She knew she couldn’t take it personal as this was only her first time doing this and surely Ellie had other things to organize before the others arrived. But Jules couldn’t help her desire to satisfy Ellie’s discrete fetish. After all this woman was letting her into her home to make money, the least she could do would be to provide her with a “small” gift.

Just as Ellie was about to walk away, Jules called out, “Hey Ellie, can you show me the room for private sessions now so I don’t have to find you later. I would hate to ruin the flow for a future customer.”

Ellie seemed caught off guard by her question, but clearly she wanted her guest to feel comfortable. “Sure. Follow me.”

Jules towering form followed the petite woman through her house. She was careful not to knock her head into any of the lighting fixtures as they made their way through the home. They passed a few doors in the hall until being led to a smaller living room area. - one where she could still stand.

“This will be the best place for your size. I know it’s not a bedroom, but we have this curtain here you can use to shield your session from others walking by.” She demonstrated, while pulling it closed, leaving the two in the room. “You can always let me know if there are any issues, but it should work just fine.”

“It will work wonderfully. Thanks for the extra efforts to accommodate my unique stature. I know it’s not very common, but you’ve made me feel very welcomed, so thank you.” Jules noted with a pause. “Now I must ask. Is what Mr. Smith said true?”

Ellie looked back at her with a puzzled look on her face. “About what?”

“That you like big feet.”

Ellie’s cheeks flushed red nearly immediately as her eyes glanced downward towards Jules’ feet. “Yes, but I try not to get involved with our workers. And especially not during one of our events.”

“Yes I understand that. But what if I told you I’m a little nervous about all of this. And that I’ve never had anyone do anything to my feet. And that I would feel more comfortable if you were the first to show me what a session is like.”

“You want me to explain the process to you?” Ellie asked, still puzzled by her hints.

“No,” Jules said sternly while waving a foot in front of her face, “I want you to show me.”

Stubbornly, Ellie reached for the curtain and slid it open, looking back at Jules with a small grin. “Let me go grab one of our VIP guests and we can —“, Ellie’s words were snuffed out as Jules palmed her face with ease, preventing her smaller host from going any where. Muffled words sounded from the helpless woman’s mouth as she gripped onto Jules’ wrist with both of her hands, hoping to break her grasp. Jules was beginning to enjoy the feeling of power she held over the smaller woman.

“Listen, Ellie. I’m trying to please you. You’ve been so accommodating, I figured this is the least I can do. Are you sure you don’t want to worship me now? You may never have another chance.” She noted, releasing Ellie from her her grasp.

Ellie was stuck in between her ethics and her desires. “Look, your unique size and feet make you very very desirable, but I can’t blow this off for the others. I need to make sure everyone is having a great experience - that’s how we all get the most money from tonight and I hope you can respect that. Maybe if there is time later, we can play - I don’t mind your rough play. But for now… stay here! I’ve decided that you will be a special guest that will only allow guests that pay a premium.”

Ellie then walked out, leaving Jules in her private room alone. Jules had never felt so embarrassed. She really wanted Ellie to enjoy her feet, but she couldn’t believe how resistant she was being. Ellie had principles and Jules respected her for that… even more than she did before. This was Ellie’s business and she treated it as such. Something about that made Jules heart tingle just a bit. Maybe she was crushing on her host.

With nothing left to do, Jules sat down on the couch. Surprisingly it was long enough to fit her entire frame, including her feet. She laid down to think about what exactly she had singed up for. As her mind wandered, the curtain was suddenly thrown open, revealing Ellie holding a bottle of lotion and cleansing solutions.

“These are for you. Make sure you use them after each session to keep clean and desirable. Your first clients will be in shortly. It turns out you are going to be very popular today. A bunch of the tinies saw your shoes and are curious about who they belong to. Some of them don’t even believe a person actually wears them.”

Before the clients began pouring in, Jules began sanitizing her feet with a wipe from the bottle Ellie had brought her. She ran the damp towelette across her soles and in between her toes, making sure the entirety of its surface was clean. Once she finished, Jules repeated the process on the other foot until both soles tingled with their newly refreshed skin. She then grabbed a bottle of lotion and squirted a small amount into her hand and then gracefully rubbed it across her soles and the tops of her feet. Jules wiggled her toes and danced her feet around as if putting on a show for herself. Her mini performance was interrupted by the sound of Ellie’s voice.

“Please form a line here and I’ll speak to Jules really quick to clarify how many will come in.”

Shortly after her announcement, Ellie opened the curtain and poked her head in. She was wide-eyed with a funny smirk on her face, as she stared at Jules.

“Sooo… There’s about a line of 15 tinies out here waiting to see you. I know it’s your first time so I’m not sure how you’d like to do this. We’ve never had this many in line to see one girl. Normally they float around to open girls but I don’t think that’s happening. Do you want a couple in or one or…?” Ellie asked, not wanting to make Jules uncomfortable.

Jules thought for a moment before deciding she was just going to have fun with the experience. “Invite them all in. We can do a group introduction and then I’ll decide what to do. You can go check in on the others. I’ll let you know if I need your help.”

Ellie looked surprised, but didn’t argue with the newcomer. “Alright everyone go ahead and come in.”

Ellie pulled the curtain aside, allowing an opening for the line of tinies to enter the room. Jules impatiently waited on the couch for her incoming clients. She was finally going to see her first tiny… or rather, fifteen tinies. As they funneled into the room, Jules noted that they indeed ranged in size. Some appeared several times larger than others, but all fell within the typical range of 3-10 inches. Her excitement grew knowing she would essentially be playing with these doll-sized people. Standing before her, the line of tinies awaited additional instructions from Jules who was still awestruck by their presence. Some of them pointed to her, some pointed at her feet, some laughed with each other while others gazed up in awe as well.

“Welcome everyone. I’m glad you’re as excited to see me as I am you”, she began while standing to her full height. “The one rule in this room is that I make the rules and you will do as I say. If you can’t do that, I suggest you leave now.”

She kept a straight face, but giggled inside at the sight of all of them craning their next upwards to see her face. It was breathtaking for a Normie to see her full height of nine feet, and Jules could only imagine what she looked like to them. She was a goddess. Doing some calculations in her head, she realized she was 11 times the height of the tallest tiny and around 35 times the height of the smallest one. Her feet were 2-3 times the size of all of them, with some even being about the same size as her longest toes, which now drummed against the floor in anticipation of her new servants being squeezed between them.

“Now. Can I get a single line right here?” She said, toe-tapping a spot between her feet where she wanted them to congregate.

The group sprung into action, with tinies sprinting to be first. The taller ones obviously had an advantage being several times larger, but surprisingly some of the smaller tinies managed to get ahead of them. That’s when Jules spotted a taller tiny shove a smaller tiny behind him, moving himself further up the line. The foul play struck a nerve with Jules, and she was not going to tolerate any sort of bullying between the tinies. She stood to her full height, casting an ominous shadow back over all the tinies.

“Listen here. You will not only treat me with respect, but the others around you. Let this be an example for you.” She lectured to the group while eyeing the violator of the group.

He was among the tallest of the group and had displaced another tiny that was only the height of his thigh. She was going to make her point loud and clear for the others. Without warning, Jules snatched the culprit’s leg between her toes with remarkable precision and yanked him away from the others. He hit the floor hard from the quick and unexpected attack before painfully being dragged down the carpet. Her toes reluctantly released his leg from their grasp, but quickly squashed him back into the ground. With the ball of her foot squarely in the middle of his upper back, she flattened his head to the ground with merely the use of her big toe. The group watched in horror as she toyed with her prey.

“I can make things very painful if you don’t.” She noted, slowly applying more pressure to the victim beneath her foot. She heard an audibly wince before letting up slightly, only to repeat the pressure over and over.“Now please leave this group, sir. And for that matter, anyone who’s uncomfortable with the fact that I don’t have an HH license can leave too.”

She lifted her foot, and to her surprise, not only did the tiny from underfoot leave, but five others that were waiting in line made their way to the exit nearby, leaving only nine loyal tinies remaining. She had assumed none would leave, but it was better they knew the risk rather than her feeling guilty. Her phone buzzed several times in her pocket, and then again, and again. She nervously slid it from her side, expecting a phone call from Ellie and the disappointed clients. To her surprise, they were notifications from her digital wallet. Tips were pouring in from the remaining tinies with small messages thanking her for serving justice. Her sense of righteousness was validated and she looked upon her remaining clients with a little extra glint in her eye.

“Well thank you for showing a little gratitude.” She laughed, while making air quotes for the word ‘little’. “Now that we know who’s loyal, let’s have some fun.”

Jules took a seat once more and planted a foot to each side of the group, walling them between her massive peds. She wasn’t sure how to proceed, but figured there was really no way she could do wrong. They liked feet, and she had a whole lotta feet to give. Even while together, her foot was longer than the nine participants standing in line. Jules slowly brought her feet together, closing the gap between her feet and the tinies. She grinned at them, noting some of the worried looks as they began to realize that each foot was collapsing around them. Their heads darted back and forth as the fleshy walls converged on them, until finally Jules tilted her feet just enough to reveal her elusive soles and entrapped them.

Squeals cried out from between her feet as she sandwiched every tiny between her soles. Some were completely engulfed, others heads poked out, and for a few fortunate tinies they had their entire upper body still free. Half the group was facing her left and half was facing right, depending what they were looking at just before being trapped between her luscious soles. Jules could feel various tickling sensations on her soles, which made her giggle as she gently applied a little more pressure. With her tinies tightly secured between her feet, she gently lifted the group into the air, watching as all their legs dangled and kicked unsure of where the ground had suddenly gone. The giant woman pivot on her but, swinging her legs to the side until her feet hovered above the opposite end of the couch. Her feet parted, and the tinies stuck between suddenly crashed to the ground. Some were piled on top of others while others landed on the soft cotton surface of the seat cushion. The silhouette of Jules’ feet could be seen on the discarded group of tinies, growing larger as Jules’s feet lowered themselves back down. Several tinies tried to scramble to their feet and escape while others laid dazed from the fall. Either way, most found themselves back at the mercy of Jules’ soles which soon settled on top, smothering them underneath. Jules hardly put any weight down, making sure not to squish any of them accidentally. The familiar sensation of tickles resumed as the tinies squirmed to free themselves, but none would succeed.

“Listen up, tinies. I want to feel those tongues at work. My feet came her to get worshipped.” She demanded, half-jokingly while pressing down to make her point.

Her demands were greeted by various sensations across her soles and feet. They were all eagerly licking her feet and the feeling was unparalleled. Her eyes rolled back while she soaked in her servants’ will to please her. She looked down to see couple of tinies that had managed to escape the her descending soles, but clearly had no intention of denying her attention. They kissed and licked the sides of her feet, slowly working up the length of her foot. One in particular made his way to the front of her toes, standing before them, enamored by their beauty. She wiggled them, hoping to snap him out if his trance. He quickly tucked himself under her toes, which were about as long as he was tall. Jules curiously watched as the tiny man wrapped his arms and legs around the girth of her toe, as though he was wrestling it. The imagery of the him, now suddenly human toe ring, made Jules’ pussy throb. She squeezed her toes together playfully as he continued to caress and worship her toe. Jules was in a trance of her own now, mesmerized by the feeling of power she held over these tinies.

She finally lifted her feet away and tucked her legs inward, bringing her knees towards her chest, while resting her feet flat against the cushion. The tinies all looked towards her retreating feet as though their business was unfinished. Just as she was about to give them their next task, Jules noticed the servant still clutching her toe. His relentlessness brought a smile to her face. She fanned her toes out, and extended a leg out, to display him tin front of the others.

“Take note of this guy!” She told the others. “I want you all to be as passionate as him.”

She then plucked him from her toe and set him down between her feet, directing him to face the others. All eyes were focused on the small man who stood between her towering feet and legs. Jules toes crept inwards, nearing the tiny man, before lightly tapping him on the head, grabbing his attention.

“Kiss your goddess.” She demanded.

Jules felt what she assumed to be a kiss on the bottom of her toe.

“No, slave. In between my toes.” She corrected, spreading her toes before him.

He approached cautiously, walking between her two longest toes with relative easy before planting yet another kiss upon her skin. The sensation sent tingles through her spine and her toes immediately responded with gratitude, snatching his head between their clasp before lifting him off the ground. His arms flailed wildly as he ascended into the air with his head still trapped between. The moment was brief before her grasp released him. The power play was followed by Jules turning onto her stomach, revealing her entire backside, and more importantly, her soles. There was a brief and silent pause before she finally spoke.

=============================
=============================

“If you haven’t figured it out already, I want my feet massaged. Now!”

Almost immediately, Jules felt miniature hands, elbows and knees pressing against the soles of her feet. From the pads of her toes down through her arches and just above her heels, Jules could feel the admirable efforts of all her tiny servants. The noble attempts to please her were nothing more than that; no tiny had the strength to give her a proper massage. Luckily for them, the only thing that mattered to her was their obedience. She took another moment to soak in the feeling of their tiny hands at work and even took a glance back to appreciate the sight of nine tinies serving her feet. Then subtly, she slid a finger between her legs and buried her head in the couch. Jules closed her eyes, teased herself, and enjoyed the exceptional occasion. It wasn’t long before she floated into a light sleep.

Jules’ mind snapped out of the fog when she heard the voice of Mr.Smith who sounded like he was approaching her room. She opened her eyes, and was greeted by the sight of the small man entering through the curtains. A camera was wrapped around his neck, accompanied by his vibrant smile and high energy.

“Well, well, well. I see everyone is enjoying themselves.” He said, snapping several pics of her feet with the tinies. “I just came by to grab a few photos of your session for our social media pages. Do you guys mind if I direct you into certain spots for some photos, and then you can resume?”

No one objected to the host’s request and Mr. Smith wasted no time in setting up the next shot.

“Ok Jules, can I have you lifted you feet up. You can keep lying down, but bend your knees at 90 degrees so your soles are up.” The tinies scattered before Jules obliged, raising her feet up. Mr. Smith gently brought her feet together so her soles were side by side. “Ok leave them just like that. Now, I have never done this shot before, but Jules has some unique boats so hopefully this works. Now…”

Jules watched as Mr. Smith picked the tinies up one by one, positioning each of them on her soles in a particular way until all nine tinies were posing on her upturned soles towards the camera. Jules kept her feet relaxed as Mr. Smith’s camera clicked repeatedly, snapping photos from various angles. After each shot, Mr. Smith would check the camera, hoping to snap the perfect photo until finally he felt satisfied.

“Alright, now for the next shot. I need all the tinies that are 4 inches and below.” Mr.Smith continued while returning each of them to the couch. He then selected the six participants raising their hands and looked to Jules. “Jules were gonna need you to sit up for this one. Put your heels on the ground with your toes up and spread em!”

Jules did as she was asked, curious to see his vision. With a handful of tinies, Mr. Smith began meticulously placing each of them between her toes until all six were squeezed between her toes as though they were toe-separators for a new pedicure. Several flashes indicated more pictures were being taken, and Jules began playing with her own poses. She scrunched her toes together, squeezing the tinies between while several more shots were snapped. Jules was a natural with finding new poses and it didn’t take long before Mr. Smith was done.

“Wow! Those are going to be great!” He exclaimed. “Ok let’s get one more with the rest of you.”

Two taller tinies stepped out for their moment of glory, in addition to the one barely taller than the four-inchers that had just gone. They stood before her feet, waiting for Mr. Smith’s instructions.

“Ok let’s get you all to lay down facing Jules. On your backs.”

Jules watched the miniature men lay on the ground. She had a feeling she knew where he was going with this.

“Alright and Jules, I want you to put your foot down on this one.” He directed, pointing to the tiny on her left. “And make sure you get his head between your toes. Then for this side, let’s get your sole up, appearing like it’s about to stomp on these two. You guys need to look fearful.”

Before he even finished the order for the latter two tinies, Jules smothered the tiny on her left, covering him in the blanket of her sole. He was undoubtedly enjoying the moment, as noted by the large smile on his face as she gripped his head firmly between her toes like a vice. She lifted his head up a little, making sure he could see her reflecting grin. Even with her focus on the tiny underfoot, Jules propped her remaining foot up to model for the camera. Following suit, the camera continued to snap pictures of the giantess scene. Jules changed her pose, using her big toes to pin the heads of two tinies.

*click click click*

“Great work, Jules.” Their host complimented.

Jules had no intention of stopping. She was enjoying herself far too much modeling as a giantess. Her dexterous toes quickly snagged the smaller of the tinies and drug him to the center stage. Jules stood to her full height and planted her foot on the doll-size man, posing her dominance. The width of her foot was equivalent to his height, nearly snuffing his existence from the photo.

*click click click*

Jules quickly changed poses, snagging his leg between her toes before kicking a leg out, leaving him suspended mid-air with his head and arms dangling to the ground. Mr. Smith moved in close for a couple shots , then panned out, placing at the camera between shots.

“These are amazing. Take a look.” He suggested, turning the camera towards Jules for her to see.

Jules set the tiny between her toes down carefully before trying to view the small screen on Mr. Smith’s camera. Unfortunately, she was a tad too tall for the inseam-sized man, and his reach didn’t suffice for her to see. Instead, Jules extended her arms and hands, grabbing the camera from Mr. Smith so she could bring it to view. Her oversized fingers made it difficult to flip through the photos using the buttons, but she managed to move through the series of photos, taking note of the ones she liked. As she looked down towards the camera, and inherently towards her host, an idea popped into her head.

She flipped the camera’s settings from photo review to the lens view, and positioned the camera lens towards Mr. Smith. Unaware she was no longer flipping though the past photos, Mr. Smith was caught off guard when Jules abruptly planted her enormous foot onto his face, covering the entirety of his head beneath. She could feel his head fit snugly into her arch as she posed once again for the perfect photo.

*click click click*

Mr. Smith grabbed the sides of her foot with his comically small hands while Jules snapped a few more photos of the size disparity. Contrary to her assumption, Mr. Smith was not pushing her foot away, but rather, pulling it firmly against his face. Jules could feel a tongue climbing up the length of her sole before slithering between her toes. The fearless host continued his adoration of the giant ped, bringing her biggest toe to the edge of his lips. A modest smile escaped her lips as he plunged the toe deep into his mouth, nearly filling it. Jules had never had her toes sucked before, and it wasn’t as ticklish as she had thought. Instead it was rather unique, definitely wet and warm, and surprisingly arousing.

She was so hypnotized by the sensation, she had nearly forgotten about the camera in her hand. Angling it downward, she captured a few more photos of the intimate scene as Mr. Smith moved slowly from toe to toe, seductively sliding each toe in and out from his mouth. Yet again, Jules found her pussy throbbing in excitement. When Mr. Smith finally finished with her pinky toe, he calmly pecked the base of her toes and smiled, but Jules wanted more. Rather than accepting it as his finally touch, Jules forced him to the floor with a swift shove to his chest.

“Whoa. Someone is having a little too—“ His words were cut short by Jules, who was quick to muffle his words by inserting several toes into his mouth, which needed to stretch slightly to accommodate her eager appendages.

“Tell me you don’t like it and I’ll stop.” Jules dared, removing her toes so he could speak. Silence was all that followed. “That’s what I thought. You’re just like all these other foot slaves.”

Jules continued to shoot photos as she tortured the halfling, gagging him with her toes. She had picked up on the dominating role play rather quickly. It was almost natural. She had spent her entire life feeling out of place and unwanted, but this was anything but. Jules was very much in the right place. Removing her toes once more, Jules pointed to the cleaning materials Ellie had left.

“Now go get some wipes and clean your slobber off my feet.” She asserted.

One look around and Jules realized all the tinies were just staring at her, some looking as though they were on the verge of salivating. She decided this was the opportunity to capitalize on making some additional money. Her show was definitely worth it.

“I’m going to set a timer for one minute, and the highest bidder gets a prize.” She stated, pulling out her phone.

Within moments, Jules phone began blowing up with donations from her tiny admirers. Some large, some small. It didn’t matter to her, since she was keeping it all regardless. Ding after ding rang from her phone as they competed to outbid each other. Meanwhile Mr. Smith was wiping her feet clean, and was doing a damn thorough job. Each bid varied, but Jules had spotted the winner long ago. A $500 donation far exceeded any of the others she had seen. Glancing down, Jules checked the time remaining.

10 seconds.

She let the time run down until finally announcing the winner.

“Who is ’Gold n Tiny’?” She asked, scanning the room for a raised hand.

The tallest of the tinies stepped forward, and then kneeled before her without any instruction to do so. She bent down, eyeing the man closely before snatching him in her hand. Even as the largest Tiny, he was nothing but a toy to her and her amazonian stature. Jules brought him dauntingly close to her face, to the point he could feel the breath exiting her body. His worries melted away when she unexpectedly kissed him, enveloping his minuscule face between her lips. The comical part for Jules was it felt like kissing a doll and nothing intimate. She looked to the others who gawked back in jealousy.

“The rest of you may leave. My Gold n Tiny here will be my last session of the day. It has been a pleasure with you all. Mr. Smith, don’t forget you camera.” She announced to the group, while returning the camera to her host.

Everyone stared with disappointment in their eyes before she finally snapped. “Now!”

The tinies scurried, following Mr. Smith as he escorted them out of the room. With just Jules and her final client, she returned her attention to the tiny in her hand. The man looked both excited and nervous to begin, now that he was left alone with the giantess.

“Let’s have some fun, shall we.” Jules smiled. “Before we get started though, what is your real name?”

Turning her head, Jules listened intently for him to speak into her ear. “Danny.”

She laughed, pulling him away so she could face him once more. Her mind ran rampant with ideas of things to do to the pint-sized man. What would make him happy, and more importantly, what would make her happy. Should she ask him what he wanted to do? Or just tell him? Her own impulses favored the latter. This was her show after all.

“You gonna be a good boy, Danny? Or am I gonna have to punish you?” She asked rhetorically, placing him on the ground, merely inches from her toes. “Get on the ground and beg for me to even let you touch my feet.”

As expected, Danny promptly stooped to his knees and began begging. His faint please were indiscernible to the giant woman before him, but his actions spoke louder than his words. Jules placed a big toe and each of his hands, pinning him in place.

“Are you gonna show me how much you love these feet?”

She could see him nod, unable to look up at her with her weight still pressing down on his hands. Jules used a foot to effortlessly roll him sideways onto his back. He stared up at her, still smiling as she lowered her magnificent foot back on top of him. She smothered Danny into the sole of her foot, while she meticulously prodded his manhood with her toe. Het toes rhythmically rubbed up and down between his legs while he worshipped the surface of her warm sole. She could feel Danny’s hands traversing across her skin as though he wanted to feel all of her at once. Jules quickened the pace of her seductive movements, provoking a reaction from the tiny underfoot. Danny’s body began to tense as she continued to stroke her toe against his member, until finally he couldn’t take it anymore. Jules giggled as Danny’s body suddenly shuddered and seized. Despite knowing he had climaxed, Jules continued to toy between Danny’s legs, furthering his body’s involuntary responses. When he finally quit trembling, Jules applied a little more weight to her foot, flattening Danny’s upper body underneath leaving only his legs free. She noted the small wet spot on his pants, which brought an unanticipated joy to Jules. She continued to press down, feeling as her sole molded around his petite frame and visualizing the air and light vanishing from his world. The power she felt watching his legs kicking violently in fear of dying was the final run she needed. Jules lifted her foot to liberate the man of any grim demise, only to find him still stuck to the bottom of her foot. Laughing, she reached down and peeled the man away, discarding him to the ground. He was very much alive, horrified, and satisfied from his experience.

“Times up little one. Hope you enjoyed your session.”

Danny scampered away towards the exiting, leaving the giantess alone to reflect on her experience. As she stared at her watch, watching the time tick, Ellie’s voice called out.

“Are you all done back here. The other girls have already left and I just wanted to make sure you were alright,” she began while handing over a white envelope. “Here’s your guaranteed payment for tonight. Thanks again for coming. We’ll have to meet another time as I need to complete some business with Mr. Smith.”

Jules grabbed the envelope as flashbacks of Mr. Smith under her foot flooded her mind. She had almost forgotten to even respond as Ellie walked away.

“Thank you for hosting me. You’ve been great. Maybe we’ll see each other again?” Jules asked, suggesting a positive response.

“Yes, of course. It was a pleasure having you. Sorry we didn’t talk much.” Ellie apologized.

Jules shook her head, “No worries. Sorry for being a tad forward earlier. I just thought —“.

“It’s okay. Forget about it. Your shoes and socks are over there somewhere.” She said, clearly in a hurry. Jules looked to where she was pointing and spotted her possessions. “Have a goodnight, Jules.”

A feeling of disappointment overcame Jules as things finally came to an end. All of the guests had left, as well as all the other foot models. The room was empty and alone. In contrast, the party was undoubtedly the best experience she could have asked for, and surely she would participate in future events. Accepting its conclusion, Jules took a seat next to her discarded socks and shoes. With her left hand she reached for a sock, flipped it around to the proper side before slipping it over her foot. She was about to repeat the process for her remaining bare foot, when she noticed a tiny emerge from under the couch. She estimated him to be around four or five inches tall. Jules wasn’t sure whether he was voyeuristically watching her or if had accidentally gotten lost in the cushions during a prior session. Either way, he was supposed to have left already with the others.

Her longing for more, and the absence of anybody else set the stage for a rather impulsive decision. Looking around the room one last time, Jules made sure no one was around to witness her act before locking eyes with the tiny man, who was now waving goodbye to her. Jules waved back, eyeing him as he turned to leave, providing the perfect opportunity for her to strike. The doll of a man was completely unaware before being rammed to the floor by several of her large toes. Before he could defend himself, Jules had him pinned underfoot, mashing him into the carpet. She scrunched and wiggled her toes several times, attempting to situate him perfectly under the crevice of her toes, until giving him one final squeeze to hold him in place. She lifted her foot with her new tiny captive stowed under her toes, carefully set it on her knee and gave him one last look. The tiny appeared terrified, and based on his muffled screams, she knew it was true. The last he saw of the room was an eclipsing sock, snuffing out any light and trapping him inside.

Jules could feel his futile attempts of fighting back, but his struggles did little more than arouse her. Jules stood to her full height, careful not to crush him in the process and cautiously made her way to the door. This was the only payment she needed: a tiny to serve her whenever she pleased.
Chapter 9: A Criminal Escort by SoleWriter

 

Escorting high profile criminals was never something Michael has intended on doing as a career. In a way, it sort of just fell into his lap after doing several tours in the Middle East. One connection led to the next, and now he was here, his seventh transfer of a criminal in the lovely country of Brazil. The contracts always paid handsomely and although dangerous, Michael had never found himself in a situation that required lethal force. A couple close calls, but that was it. At this point he was beginning to wonder if his presence was even necessary for these transfers, but it didn’t matter as long as they provided him with a paycheck. Besides, he got to keep a clear conscious of making sure criminals made their way to prison.

 

He watched as a white van slowly came to a halt next to his own before sliding the side door open. Several men emerged and snatched the detainee from the backseat. Dressed in a green jumpsuit with some white slip on shoes and a black bag overhead, it was clear who was the prisoner. The more notable feature of the prisoner was his size. Michael has never seen a person so large, and it took all the other men to forcefully throw him into the back seat of his own car. Michael wasn’t sure how he was supposed to manage such a person if things got out of hand. A drop off, sure...escorting this person through a fire fight, however, would definitely be a challenge. Especially since handcuffs were grasping both ankles and wrists alike.

 

The car shook from the impact of the body in the back. No words were exchanged, and the captors were clearly finished with their part. All that was left was for Michael to complete the drop off. He stepped on the gas and began his route, keeping alert for any unusual activity on the road. The roads were quit in the city and eventually he snaked his way through the city without any hiccups. A feeling of relief washed over him as he looked at the city skyline in his rear view mirror. There was nothing but an old empty highway between him and the drop off. The long stretch of road was clear and vacant, meaning no one could surprise him without him noticing far beforehand. The drop off location was a small abandoned house only 50 miles up the road. From there he would hand over the prisoner to the authorities where they would then take the prisoner to an undisclosed location. 

 

Michael zoned out as he continued the drive. The land was flat with little to look at. The sun was nearly down and there was absolutely no one in eyeshot. He began to relax even more, knowing yet again, the contract was nearly done. 

 

*pop* 

 

The loud explosion echoed into the car, and the wheel suddenly jerked to the side, nearly causing Michael to lose control. He gripped it tightly, slamming on the brakes while veering to the side of the road. The moment of terror ended as the car came to an abrupt halt. Dust from the road clouded the air as Michael scanned for a potential threat with his weapon drawn. Nothing. He reached for the handle and burst from the door, circling the car and his surroundings. His confusion was put to rest when he looked at the tire. It was popped and no longer usable. He quickly popped the trunk, only to find the absence of a spare tire.

 

Fuck. 

 

Of all things to happen on a deserted road, Michael couldn’t believe his luck. He slammed the trunk closed and cursed several more times, now trying to assess his options. The drop off was only a few miles away. It was realistically walkable and that seemed to be the best option currently. Frustrated, Michael threw open the back door and pointed his gun at the prisoner who was fidgeting in discomfort.

 

“Listen to me,” Michael began, “ I need you to get out of the car. Do not say a fucking word to me. Your only job is to follow my directions. If that proves difficult I will put a bullet in your head without hesitation. Now slide towards me and get out.”

 

The prisoner complied with his request, and quickly made their way out of the car before standing to their full height. Michael was even more shocked than before. The person must have been nine and half feet tall and easily dwarfed his meager height of 5’8’’. There was absolutely no chance of risking a fight with this person, he thought, raising a gun unknowingly to the prisoner. 

 

“Alright start walking straight. I’ll tell you left or right if I need you to move in a different direction.” 

 

Michael paced several yards behind, continuously scanning the area for any threats. His eyes squinted and his finger kept near to the trigger, anticipating something to go wrong. For miles they walked, as the sun began to lower behind a nearby range. His stress level heightened as visibility decreased. Despite knowing the location of the drop off, Michael had underestimated the time still needed to get their on foot. A couple hours finally passed before Michael spotted the familiar road on the right. He continued to direct the prisoner down the road and to the small house at the end of the small road. Even with the low visibility, it was clear no one was there. He may have missed the window.

 

Sure enough, Michael opened the door to find it vacant. He called out into the darkness, hoping for an unexpected answer.

 

“Hello!? Anybody here?” 

 

Nothing. Michael looked as his watch and back at the towering prisoner who was still waiting at the door for further instructions. Without a backup plan or an idea of what to do next, the least they could do was rest. He made his way back to the entrance, pointing a gun at the captive, and gave his instructions.


“Duck down and move this way.” He said, pushing a hand into the backside of the prisoner. He could tell his push did little else other than notify the prisoner he needed them to move. 

 

He sat the prisoner down on an old couch and eyed him for a brief moment, figuring out what would be best. He usually made them barefoot to discourage running away even more so he figured he’d start there.

 

“Lift your legs.” He demanded.

 

The lengthy legs rose up, allowing him to pop each of the gigantic shoes away from the prisoners feet. The boats were the biggest feet of anyone he’d ever met, and it was a chore just lifting each one. He then grabbed the socks at the heels and slid them up and off the toes when he noticed something peculiar. The nails were painted and well kept. Not exactly typical of a male. Michael immediately reach for the bag and removed it from the prisoners head, which revealed an unexpected beauty underneath. The woman had darker hair and an innocent face with fair skin. She looked harmless and even more helpless with the duct tape over her mouth. He was a bit awe struck when suddenly the legs from under him were roughly swept away. 

 

Michael hit the ground with a hard thud and his firearm bounced on the floor several feet away. His instincts kicked in as he raced to the nearby gun. His hand was nearly there when an enormous foot planted itself firmly onto his arm, pinning it to the floor. He winced in pain from the weight of the prisoner and was about to throw a fist when her other foot came crashing down onto his head, smashing his face violently into the floorboard, stunning him momentarily. The sole of her foot remained firmly planted on the side of his head as Michael struggled to fight back. With his head and outreached arm pinned against the floor, his mobility was limited and certainly not enough to ward off his attacker. 

 

“I suggest you stop trying to fight back and give me what I want before I squish your little head like a grape.” A feminine voice rang out from above.

 

Her words were stern and her actions even louder as the pressure on his head became unbearable. It truly felt like his head would pop if she continued to press down any further. The sole of her foot was molding to his face, and the air around him began to fill with the scent of her foot. It was time to submit, or risk being killed.

 

“Okay, okay! What do you want?” He asked desperately.

 

“For starters. I want the key to these restraints.”

 

“If you get your foot off of me, I can grab them.” He argued, hoping to relieve some pressure from his head. 

 

There was a momentary pause, before the amazon lifted her foot from his head. Michael lifted himself up slightly, taking the opportunity to catch some fresh air. His left hand reach into a small pocket on his upper chest, searching for the key he had so meticulously hidden. He pinched the small handcuff key between his fingers and offered it back to the prisoner who eagerly snatched it from his hand.She quickly unlocked each of the restraints from her wrist and then again for the cuffs on her ankles. Michael took the opportunity of her distraction to reach for the hidden firearm on his lower leg. He greatly underestimated the reaction speed of the giant woman and who greeted him with an unpleasant kick to the hand reaching for the weapon. The heavy blow sent the firearm sliding across the room and a helpless Michael unable to defend himself. 

 

Furious, the woman stepped away, freeing Michael’s arm finally, but the freedom was only momentary as she unloaded another fearsome kick to Michael’s chest. The impact of her foot felt like a train had just struck him, flipping him onto his back. He struggled to regain his breath as the amazon approached him yet again. Michael looked up in horror to see the sole of her foot hovering above him. His pathetic moan was all that could escape before her foot stamped down firmly onto his throat.

 

The enormous ped easily spanned the width of his body and then some. His neck tucked neatly under her arch as she began to apply more pressure, cutting any oxygen from entering his body. With a hand on her heel and the other around several of her toes, Michael made every effort to push the appendage from his throat. His failed attempt did little else other than entertain the giant woman who looked down with a grin and laughed. 

 

“Let me tell you something. It’s over. I’m the one in charge and you are nothing but a pawn to me until I figure the next move.” She began. “Do you even know who I am?”

 

Michael had no idea who she was or what she did. His only knowledge of her was that the government wanted her imprisoned. His silence didn’t impress the woman.

 

“Well that’s disappointing. It seems you are little more than a mercenary roaming unintelligibly around a country as broken as ours. I am Dr. Zaracova, but you can can call me Amy. And are you wondering yet why they want me captured?” She asked him. Michael remained silent, wanting nothing more to do with the giant woman. “Well I guess that’s a no.” 

 

Michael trembled as he watched the giant woman reach down for the discarded restraints on the floor. Soon he felt her hands harshly snatch his legs, lifting them slightly before wrapping the restraints around his own ankles and cinching them closed. The foot on his head finally lifted, allowing Michael to breathe with ease once again, as she paced around the room. Amy peered through the windows out to her surroundings and then again back at Michael. Obviously some plan was brewing in her head as to what to do next. She took a few steps back towards Michael and grabbed the guns from the floor before throwing out the front door as far as she could. 

 

“Never did like guns. They always seem to do more harm than good.” She commented before making her way to one of the bedrooms.

 

Michael listened as the sound of metal scratching against a wooden floor echoed through the home. Amy had grabbed the entire bed including the frame and finagled it out of the room before entering the other bedroom. She set it down next to the other bed and looked at her work with satisfaction. She brushed the dirt from her hands and then took a seat on the bed. 

 

“This should make it long enough for me. I feel like I haven’t had a good days rest since they kidnapped me last week.” She said, sliding herself back until her feet were off the floor, exposing her soles to Michael once more. “Why don’t you come make yourself useful and massage my feet.”

 

Michael looked at her repulsed. The last thing he imagined himself being subjected to was massaging his prisoner’s feet. Clearly the tables had turned, he thought while slowly and timidly approaching the end of her bed. Despite her size, her feet seemed to be well taken care of and had few if any blemishes on the bottoms of her feet. No noticeable callouses, or dry skin. Her soles were slightly red with a milky white arch, which led up to her finger-length toes. Michael had his work cut out for him with these behemoths. Her feet fidgeted impatiently, awaiting Michael’s touch. Her hints didn’t go unnoticed as he dragged a chair to the end of the bed and reach out to grab her left foot. It took both of his hands to encompass the circumference of her appendage and some firm digging with his thumbs to give the woman any sort of satisfaction.

 

“Harder, little man.” 

 

The trained mercenary pressed with all his might, digging deeper into the giant woman’s sole. He watched as Amy’s eyes closed, and her body relaxed. She wiggled around in bed, hoping to find a more comfortable spot. Her eyes occasionally peaked open to watch Michael continue his deed. The amazon wiggled her feet impatiently once more. 

 

“Something doesn’t feel right. You need some oil, or lotion, or something.” She blurted.

 

He looked around at the abandoned shack, not expecting to find anything. As predicted, there was nothing at hand he could use to his advantage to ameliorate the situation. He shot glances at her foot and then back at the room around him, trying to piece together a possible solution. Maybe he could use water, he thought. No, too cold. His thumbs grew wary as he continued to press them as firmly as he could into the underbelly of her feet. 

 

“Maybe that tongue of yours could help?” She laughed, while kicking a foot up near his face. 

 

Michael flinched backwards, hoping to put distance between his face and her gigantic feet. Her amusement was repulsive to him and he hoped to god she was joking about using his tongue. 

 

“Well…?” She asked, looking down towards him, her eyes no longer resting. “I’ve never had a man suck on my toes before. Would you do the honors?” 

 

The blood in Michael’s veins froze. Never once had he put anyone’s foot in his mouth, and surely not for their enjoyment. Was she simply tormenting him or was she entertaining herself with this game?  She waved her foot in front of his face, fanning her toes once more in an attempt to persuade some action from the smaller man. All he could do was shake is head in disgust and decline the unsavory offer. “No, I’m not doing that.”

 

“Well now I’m not asking. I’m telling you to.”  She barked back.

 

Michael had little time to react before the woman exerted her power once more. The massive appendage lurched forward into his chest, toppling his chair, and sending him flailing to the floor. The amazon stood above her defiant masseuse, glaring down at his feeble body. The thought of crushing him underfoot sent tingles down her spine, but unfortunately that would ruin her fun.  Regardless, she would have to make her point clear: she was in charge now, not him. With one swift motion, Amy planted the sole of her foot squarely onto Michael’s face, leaving his tiny head tucked perfectly under her arch like a puzzle piece. She could feel his warm breath expelling from his lungs and onto the sensitive surface of her arch. She subtly pressed down, smothering the entrance of his oxygen supply.

 

“Now, Mr. Army Man. What were you saying?”

 

Muffled sounds came from underfoot as he attempted to answer her question. Amy assumed he had come to his senses and lifted her foot several inches away, allowing him to speak once more.

 

“Sorry, I didn’t hear what you said.” She stated stoically.

 

“I said okay I’ll do it.” 

 

“Do what?” She asked, wanting him to hear him say it aloud. 

 

“I’ll…uhh…I’ll suck your toes.” He said unenthusiastically.

 

“Good, well why don’t you work your way up to them first.” She retorted, while positioning her heel just above his mouth.

 

The truth was that this wasn’t the first time she would have her toes sucked. Nor would it be the last. In fact, she rather enjoyed the event of having her feet worshipped. There was something special about having men pamper her feet. Especially the ones who had thought they were powerful. The moment these men realized they were nothing to her but a servant was the same moment Amy could feel a wave of ecstasy rush through her body. Numerous memories flooded her mind as she prepared for the feeling of the tiny man’s lips against her heel. Most of her prior victims were prominent leaders, with a few low-lifes in between. This would be the first time a trained killer would find himself underfoot.

 

Her military escort poked his tongue out in readiness for his task. Amy lowered her heel until a familiar sense embraced her eager skin. Michael lapped at her heel, covering the surface as best he could. Amy was surprised at his fervor to fulfill his task and wasted no time in slowly gliding her foot downward, allowing him to ascend the length of her foot. Amy could feel Michael’s tongue run dry as he crossed the half way point. It made sense given the length of her foot. Undoubtedly they were nearly twice the length of most women’s feet. There was a brief pause as Michael wet his tongue once more like a quill with much needed ink. The moistened tongue continued is glide upward until finally reaching the base of her toes. 

 

Amy’s anticipation of the servant’s tongue between her toes was instead greeted by nothingness with Michael pulling his head back and away from her foot. She took the moment to playfully press her toes against his face, sandwiching his tiny nose between her  toes which looked comically long, taking up the upper half of his face. Michael’s arms shot up in protest as she gently smothered his face against the undersides of her toes.

 

“Let’s see if you can multitask. Why don’t you massage my foot while you suck on those delicious toes, “ she teased while dragging her toes down his lips until the tips of her toes rested lightly against his chin.

 

The little man finally opened his mouth, knowing it was inevitable at this point to escape the torture. Amy smiled as she slowly slid her biggest toe between his lips and deep into his mouth. The gradual descent continued until Michael’s mouth was filled with the large digit and his lips had no choice but to wrap around the girth of her toe, causing his lips to press into the cleavage of her toes. The sensual experience was making her wet, unbeknownst to the tiny man. The feelings of is thumbs running through her arch as he gracefully sucked each of her toes like a lollipop was more than enough to make her lady parts throb. Unfortunately for him, he would never know the extent of satisfaction his servitude was creating. 

 

“That’s right you little peasant. Suck each of my fucking toes.” 

 

Amy lifted the other foot, not wanting the fun to end as he repeated his task to her complementary side. This was the best anyone had ever done, and truthfully, it was the most she had ever enjoyed it. It almost seemed natural to him.  As she pondered his future, the amazon decided she would spare the man’s life. An unusual outcome for moments like these. He had held her at gun point, threatened her, tried to escape, and was even defiant to her demands. It was his lucky day. 

 

Amy planted a foot firmly against his torso while her toes drummed against his chest, occasionally scrunching and pulling against the shirt on his body. They glided back and forth, traversing his entirety of his frame until finally finding what they were searching for. Michael’s hand was suddenly pinched between her two longest toes. It took using all of his fingers to firmly grasp her big toe. Amy’s foot bobbed up and down, as though shaking “hands” with Michael. 

 

“It was nice to meet you Michael. Play nice from now on.” 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 10: Fixing the Leak by SoleWriter

 


The door shook violently as the intruder tried to force their way in. Mika stood discretely to the side, nervously gripping a steel bat that she had never expected to use. Each thud seemed louder than the last and each time, Mika’s heart nearly leapt out of her chest. She hoped the door would continue to hold off the attempted break in, but Mika could see the door was starting to give way as cracks began to form on the frame. When it finally blew, wood shards burst from the door frame decorated the room before revealing the intruder from behind. Mika wasted no time in swinging her readied bat and to her credit, she landed the first swing squarely into her target. Unfortunately, the intruder was unmoved by the attack given their size. Mika was shocked as her head craned back to meet the eyes of the criminal. Mika was small, but even so, she had never felt so dwarfed by anyone.


Mika retreated a couple steps before realizing she needed to fight back. She had already landed one hit and maybe with a few more, she could ward off the enormous intruder. She swung again with all her might. The bat cut through the air swiftly before being stopped dead in its tracks by an oversized hand, which ripped the bat from Mika’s grip. The now agitated giant threw the bat angrily across the room, causing it to crash into the wall and break the dry wall.


 


“Well that’s not how you should greet your guest.” A feminine voice rang out. 


 


Mika’s eyebrows furrowed, unamused by the amazon’s jokes. She wanted to fire back. “You mean an unwelcome guest?” 


 


“Sure. If that means something other than swinging a bat at me.” She retorted. “You must not even realize who I am? Forgive me for forgetting to introduce myself.” 


 


Mika screamed loudly at the intruder, “I don’t give a fuck who you are! Get the hell out of my house!”


 


“Let me finish, please. Don’t be so rude.” The tall woman began again.


 


Mika’s anger was growing and becoming more and more visible with each passing moment.


 


“Listen you giant bit—“


 


The intruder’s hand shot out quicker than Mika could react, and palmed her face firmly enough to muffle any further words from escaping her mouth. The long fingers clenched firmly to the outer edges of her face before the giant woman gave a quick but powerful shove, causing Mika to tumble backwards.


 


“Now let me finish.” She stated calmly after a brief moment. “My name is Sandy, and as much as you must hate me right now, I’m here to do one thing. You can make it easy or hard, it’s entirely up to you. I am only here on business to retrieve something you stole from a client of mine.”


 


Mika’s eyes grew wide, giving away her deniability. Her worry grew as she traced through her memories of recent events. She had stolen sensitive information from her bosses computer last week to expose certain business practices if he didn’t give her a raise. The problem was, she had already leaked that info to several co-workers in her building in case anything had happened to her. Her thoughts were interrupted when Sandy spoke again.


 


“So do you have any idea about what I am referring to?” The tall woman asked.


 


“No, I don’t.” She lied.


 


Sandy pinched her lips together, half-expecting Mika to behave like this from the beginning. Most of her targets did, but almost all of them would give in by the time she left. She glanced at her watch to check the time. It was a tad past 11pm. Plenty of time for her to get Mika to talk before she’d need to call it a night and get some rest. As she scanned the room for any red flags (weapons, phones, computers), she noted a couch in the living that could maybe accommodate her size. She took a couple of steps towards the couch, brushed the cushion a couple times, and sat down.


 


“Mika, I’m not here to negotiate anything. You are going to give me what I want. You can play dumb or whatever, but I’m going to leave here with what I need.” She explained to the small girl.


 


Mika was still a bit confused with the nonchalant nature of Sandy, who was now sitting on her couch. Even sitting, the woman was clearly taller than Mika. She was able to fit on the couch but her weight caused it to creak with each subtle movement.


 


“It looks like you normally don’t wear shoes in the house.” Sandy observed, now looking to the pile of shoes at the door. “I didn’t realize - how rude of me. If you don’t mind, can you go ahead and take them off of me. Wouldn’t want to ruin your white carpet.”


 


Mika watched as the giant woman slid back on the couch until she had her back firmly against the back. Her legs alone were the length of the entire chase, and even left her feet hanging off the edge by a considerable amount. She looked to the woman’s enormous shoes and then back at her face and scowled.


 


"I do mind actually. I’m not your servant.” She replied hastily.


 


The level of disrespect in her tone and words didn’t resonate with Sandy. She always tried to be cordial with whoever she had to get information from, but rarely did they take advantage of it. Instead, it always seemed to escalate to something more direct. By now, Sandy was an expert in convincing others to do as she said.


 


“Hmm. What was your friends name again, Dennis... Briggs?” Mika suddenly became wide eyed. “He had a similar attitude before I threw him outside his apartment window. I reckon he didn’t live since we were on the fifth floor. What floor are we on here?”


 


Mika couldn’t process much after hearing Dennis’ name. That was one person who she had leaked her information to after obtaining it from her boss. Panic slowly began to set in.


 


“Oh and Ashley... she was also a fiery one.” Sandy continued.


 


She had named yet another person she had leaked information to, meaning 2 out of the 3 she probably had obtained. Mika began to have second thoughts on her strategy to get out of her current predicament. In an effort to buy time, Mika approached the couch where Sandy’s feet were.


 


“Have you changed your mind, Mika? I knew you would.” Sandy egged on, eager for the small girl to get acquainted with her talented feet. “Careful with the shoes. They are custom made for my feet.”


 


Mika grabbed hold of the titanic shoes. Her hands looked like a toddler’s given how large the shoes were. Her nimble fingers made quick work of the shoelaces, before firmly grabbing the heel of Sandy’s shoe and tugging it until finally pulling it free. She set the shoe down next to the couch and could feel the heat emanating from inside of the shoe. Mika quickly repeated the process with the other shoe, until both feet were free from their booted prisons.


 


“There you go.” Mika muttered before standing back up. “Now what else can I do to get you out of my house?” 


 


The tall woman laughed. “Get me out? I just got comfortable.” She snickered. “I’ll tell you what is going to happen. You are going to give me the usb drive you made copies of, so that I can destroy it. Make sure you bring your computer out so I can verify what is on the drive. Then we are going to discuss your punishment. But, before we get into all that, why don’t you make yourself useful and give me a little massage with those little hands.”


 


Immediately, Mika’s eyebrows furrowed and her eyes looked down at Sandy’s creamy soles. There was no way in hell she was touching this woman’s feet. She didn’t like feet touching her no matter who they belonged to. She found them repulsive. Her moment of hesitation prompted Sandy to nudge her. Her hands was suddenly tapped by Sandy’s biggest toe, causing her hand to whip back and up away from the nasty digit.


 


“Mika, this isn’t a request. Massage my fucking feet.”


 


Sandy hated disobedience, and it only made her prey’s future torment worse. She eyed the small girl, sizing her up in comparison to the rest of her body. Her one leg must have been as heavy or heavier than this entire girl’s dainty little body. One swipe from her legs could easily topple her to the ground, which was exactly what was going to happen if she didn’t get to work soon. Sandy gave her a moment to reconsider, bobbing her feet as she grew impatient, but assumed the girl would unwisely deny her once more. Mika was slowly backing away, confirming Sandy’s suspicion. Wanting to set the precedence, Sandy stood back to her full height, and took one step towards her, allowing the small girl to realize just how powerless she was.


 


“How tall are you, little Mika?” She asked. No response was uttered, so Sandy took the liberty to grab her by the pony tail and lifted it until she was standing on the tips of her toes. “I asked how tall you were.”


 


Mika was suddenly forced upwards to avoid her hair being pulled out. She reach for the wrist above her and grabbed on to relieve the pressure being created on the roots of her hair. It took both hands to get a firm grip on the giant woman’s limb. Her feeble attempts to pull it down were met with an unsympathetic tone.


 


“I’m.... ow, let go... I’m five feet tall.” She blurted hoping Sandy would let go.


 


The Amazon woman continued to clench her hair, but lowered her hand to relieve the tugging sensation. Even including her ponytail being pulled upwards, the girl didn’t even reach Sandy’s breasts. She was practically the height of her hips.


 


“Well now. I am quite a bit bigger than you and stand at a much more intimidating eight feet two inches. Do you think it is very wise to cross me?” She asked Mika.


 


And at the conclusion of her words, she made the answer very clear. With one effortless flick of her wrist she threw Mika to the floor, just in front of the couch. The small girl laid face down to the ground with her arms to either side of her head. Sandy wasted no time in asserting her dominance once more and placed a foot directly onto Mika’s arm. Partially out of curiosity for herself, Sandy lined her heel up to Mika’s elbow and grinned when she saw the tips of her toes just barely extending past the tips of Mika’s fingers. Her entire forearm and hand was engulfed by Sandy’s foot. Sandy then stepped down with her full weight, painfully pinning Mika’s arm to the ground.


 


Mika yelped instantly. “Owwww. Fuck! Get off! My arm is going to break.”


 


Sandy could feel the top of Mika’s knuckles squishing and molding to the ball of her foot as she balanced firmly onto her one foot. She then brought her other foot down, jamming her heel into the middle of Mika’s upper back. Her sole soon followed, consuming Mika’s head underneath. With the side of her face now pinned to the floor, Mika could only stare at her arm which was throbbing from all the weight. Sandy felt maybe now Mika better understood the dynamic between them.


 


“Now I don’t want to repeat myself again. You can either massage me or be massaged like this. Which do you want?” Sandy asked, knowing already what she wanted.


 


“Okay! I’ll massage your feet.” Mika cried out.


 


Sandy took a seat, and removed her feet from the girls delicate body. Fortunately for Mika, none of her bones had been broken in the process. As she leaned back to get comfortable, she watched Mika attempt to stand back up.


 


“Oh no. You can lay down there now. You’ve earned yourself an extra task.” She snapped, pointing to the ground.


 


Mika rolled to her back and watched as the Amazon’s left foot settled onto her tummy. Her heel felt heavy and the foot towered in the air above in anticipation of the Mika’s hands. As she grabbed hold of the enormous foot, Sandy settled the remaining foot onto Mika’s face, forcing her head back down to the ground and covering everything from the tip of her head down to her nose. Since she was laying perpendicular to Sandy, it made it difficult to leverage her arms to apply pressure to the enormous foot. Her efforts felt abysmal and probably insignificant to the supple soles, which absorbed her minimal pressure into their spongy surface. 


 


“Press harder little girl. You gotta earn your freedom.” Sandy teased, hoping to motivate Mika.


 


Meanwhile, Mika was struggling to complete her task. The weight of Sandy’s foot alone was beginning to give her a headache, and her fingers weren’t exactly becoming more energized with each passing moment. Her honest efforts soon became an annoyance to Sandy who couldn’t feel much of anything from the weak woman.  She figured it may be best to collect what she needed before she continued her fun for the night. Moving her feet to the side, she looked down at the defeated woman before her.


 


“So Mika, would you be so kind, and grab this usb I came for? The quicker I get it, the sooner I can leave.” She said, hoping to coax Mika to obey.


 


With almost no hesitation, Mika sprang up from under Sandy’s feet and ran to her room. Sandy smiled at her enthusiasm to get away from her task as a masseuse. Unfortunately for Mika, they were just beginning their time together. Sandy hoisted herself off the couch and stretched, her hands immediately hit the ceiling, which was just barely above her head. As she waited for Mika, she soon had the feeling the young girl was not doing as she had been ordered. Sandy hunched over and squeezed in Mika’s room to find the girl rummaging through her closet. Her movements finally stopped as Sandy took a step towards the closet. Unexpectedly, Mika’s hand whipped around and pointed a firearm directly at Sandy.


 


“Stay right there!” She screamed.


 


Sandy was actually impressed the girl still had some fight in her, but also annoyed with her current predicament. She hadn’t anticipated a gun being in the mix between them.


 


“Turn the fuck around.” Mika barked. “And get your giant ass out of my room.”


 


Her orders were accompanied by several gun waving gestures, signaling Sandy to exit. She did as instructed and made her way to the door once more. She paused at the door and looked back at Mika.


 


“Don’t do anything you’re gonna regret, please.” Sandy warned.


 


“Fuck off. Now get your ass through the door.” She said shaking the gun once more while taking a couple of aggressive steps towards Sandy.


 


“Okay, give me a sec. I have to hunch down to get through.” Sandy replied.


 


Just before she bent down, Sandy made a quick calculation of her reach. Mika was far enough away to dodge a lunge with her hand for the gun, but a quick leg kick might be possible and take her by surprise. As she leaned down, Sandy followed through with her plan and kicked her endless leg out with the speed and force of a professional fighter.


 


The sudden movement caught Mika by surprise as the all too familiar sole of Sandy’s foot connected with her chest. The impact from the blow launched her backwards and sent the gun flying in an unknown direction. Before she could catch her breath, Sandy was on top of her and visibly upset. Mika scanned for the gun but in seconds, Sandy had her hand wrapped around Mika’s throat. The long digits cinched around her neck, and forced her head against the wall.


 


“You little piece of shit. I have been much more polite than usual. Now stand the fuck up.” She commanded.


 


Her words were firm and her grip constricted around its prey as she lifted Mika up against the wall until she was standing on her own feet. Sandy was done playing nicely with the woman who had both hit her with a steel bat and threatened her with a gun. She release her throat and took a step back, allowing Mika to breathe for a brief moment. But to Mika’s regret, Sandy followed her chokehold with something even more brutish. With legs nearly as long as Mika was tall, Sandy kicked her foot up and sandwiched Mika’s throat back again against the wall. Her superior weight was now leaning firmly into Mika’s throat, making it much more difficult for Mika to breathe. The girl frantically grabbed at either side of Sandy’s enormous ped, hoping to my push it away and free her airway, but her efforts were about as successful as her massage from earlier. Sandy watched her squirm as the deprivation of oxygen become more and more real.


 


She smiled, “You are going to do whatever I tell you to do. Do you understand that?”


 


Mika could only manage a partial nod in agreement.


 


“Good, because otherwise I won’t be letting my foot up the next time.” Sandy concluded as she removed her foot from Mika’s throat and placed it back on the ground.


 


The girl immediately dropped to her knees coughing and sucking for air, pawing at the ground beneath her. She had nearly choked to death, and felt as though her windpipes had been crushed despite having the option to breathe. As she tried to calm herself, she saw an ominous shadow appear  before her. A moment later, Sandy’s foot was planted on the back of her head, forcing it closer to the ground.


 


“While you’re down there, why don’t you give my foot a little kiss.” She cooed.


 


Mika didn’t have much choice as the foot on the back of her head seemed to become heavier and heavier, forcing her head closer to the planted foot. She lightly pecked it several times for good measure , knowing now she was at Sandy’s mercy. She had fucked up her only back up plan by losing her pistol, and would now obey every whim of this amazon woman.


 


Sandy could feel the meager pecks against her skin. She pressed her toes down against the back of Mika’s head, hoping to further those sensations. Looking down, she figured  this would be a decent opportunity to get the process started. Sandy increased the pressure of her foot once more until Mika collapsed to the ground. Her head was now sandwiched between her feet and Sandy could feel her cool cheek bone against the top of her toes while her other sole kept her in place. Mika let out a little squeal.


 


“I was kissing them!”


 


“Yes, I know. But just stay still for one sec.” Sandy instructed as she pulled out a needle from her pocket. She slowly lowered her hand, keeping the girl trapped underfoot, and then quickly pricked Mika in the side of the neck.


 


“What the fuck?!” Mika screamed before flailing wildly to dislodge herself from between Sandy’s oversized feet.


 


Sandy lifted her foot, allowing Mika to jump up. The small woman blotted her neck with her hand, finding small traces of blood smeared across her fingers. Her eyes darted from the blood traces on her hand to the needle between Sandy’s fingers repeatedly until finally screaming once more in anger.


 


“What the fuck?! Did you just poison me or something?!” She asked.


 


“No no no. Nothing that will hurt you.” Sandy explained. “Usually it takes a couple minutes to take effect. In the meantime, you want to grab that usb drive for me?”


 


Sandy retrieved the firearm, which looked incredibly small in her enormous hands, and set it on top of a bookshelf high out of Mika’s reach. She then looked back at Mika and grinned. The poor girl was clearly beginning to feel a little drowsy, and was struggling to stay upright as she made her way to the hidden usb. Reaching under her mattress, Mika dislodged a small usb drive which was covered in tape.


 


“Wow, very creative.” Sandy noted, holding her hand out to accept the drive.


 


The small usb drive was dropped into the sea of Sandy’s hand before Mika stepped back to take a seat.


 


“What was in that needle? I... I feel super dizzy.” Mika struggled to maintain her posture as she spoke before she suddenly slumped to the floor.


 


Sandy hadn’t even given her a full dose. She wanted to enjoy this. It had been awhile since her last contract, so she wanted to make the most of this one. She watched as Mika’s form began to shrink, causing her size to continually dwindle until she reached a height around 3 feet. Sandy enjoyed people at this size before shrinking them fully - they weren’t small enough to be helpless, but also not big enough to cause issues like the one they had only moments ago.


 


Before Mika regained consciousness, Sandy decided to get herself comfortable. That was always a task in itself given her size. Almost all furniture was inadequate to accommodate her lengthy limbs and even more so if she needed to lay down. Despite that, she wasn’t going to let Mika’s bed slow her down. She took a seat at the edge of the bed, removed her pants and leaned back to get herself situated. Her legs hung a couple feet off the end when fully extended so Sandy bent her legs until her toes and soles rested flat at the edge of the bed. Her head was practically pressed against the wall to allow for the most room possible. She threw several of the pillows off to the side when she finally heard Mika begin to stir.


 


“Why the fuck are you in my bed?” We’re the first words from Mika.


 


Sandy was amazed with the amount of attitude Mika had for being such a small girl. It was almost comical. She watched as the shrunken girl stood up to soak in her new reality. The face of shock and horror choked any words from leaving her mouth.


 


“You like your new size?” Sandy asked, laughing.


 


“How...how did you shrink me? Am I dreaming? Or dead? What the fuck did you do to me?” Mika rambled, trying to piece together the past few moments.


 


“I made you better.”


 


“Better? How the fuck is this better?” Mika asked righteously.


 


“Better for pleasing me... And yourself. Watch.”


 


Sandy pointed to the end of the bed and commanded Mika to stand at the foot of the bed. “Stand over here.”


 


Mika wasn’t sure where this was headed and obliged out of curiosity. She was incredibly scared to anger Sandy any more and fearful of the consequences if she did. Things seemed to be heading in the wrong direction though regardless. Was she even allowed to leave and continue on with her life or was this the end?  As Mika made her way to the end of the bed, she looked at the Amazon woman now crammed onto her bed. She faced the intruder, unsure of what to expect next. Sandy was lying down with a couple of fingers slipped into the waistband of her panties. With her head just clearing the height of the bed, Mika’s fingers clenched the bed frame in anger as she watched Sandy’s sinful motions in her sensitive regions. Sandy leaned each foot onto the back of the heel, elevating her toes as she continued to play with herself.


 


“I want you to suck my toes.” She whispered from the bed.


 


Mika didn’t understand her obsession with feet and wanted to tell her no once more. But something was different now. As she looked at Sandy’s toes, the black polish glimmered in the dim light, contrasting Sandy’s pale skin and drawing Mika’s eyes into a trance. For some reason she felt seduced by them now, and even felt an urge to do as Sandy asked and suck her toes. Her soles now seemed soft and inviting, while her toes seemed to dance, and the size of her feet meant there was plenty to love on. Mika’s eyes widened when she felt her pussy suddenly throb. What in the fuck was happening?


 


“Come on, little Mika. Suck my toes. I know you want to.” Sandy repeated, now inching them closer to Mika’s face.


 


Undeniably and unexplainably, Sandy was right. Mika wanted to worship those big feet of hers. She snatched the foot closest to her and inserted the biggest toe between her lips. The digit completely filled her mouth, forcing itself against her teeth. Mika’s tongue pressed against the bottom of her toe, enjoying the subtle taste of her salted toes. Mika repeated the process and worshipped each of Sandy’s toes in descending order, making sure to cover each of them fully.


 


“Mmm....that’s it.”


 


Without warning, Sandy’s other foot hooked behind Mika’s head and reeled it in, stuffing her toes further into Mika’s mouth. Sandy could feel her toes touching the back of Mika’s throat, while the small girl fought to pull the foot from her airway. Feeling sympathetic for a brief moment, Sandy slid her toes out, allowing Mika to cough and gag and catch her breath. To her surprise, Mika grabbed onto each of her big toes like joysticks between her delicate little hands and smiled. She was enjoying this. Sandy rubbed between her legs, stimulating herself at the sight of Mika’s little hands grasping her large toes. She pinched the delicate hands gently between her scrunching toes before releasing them abruptly to sandwich the miniature girl’s head between her long and soft soles. Mika let out a squeal as the giant feet pinched her head like a vice, forcing her checks and lips to come together in a funny manner. Sandy giggle as she toyed with the small girl’s head, which fit snugly between her arches. Her feet looked absolutely giant in comparison, and was only amplified by Mika’s even smaller hands caressing the the tops of her feet.


 


“You like my feet now, don’t you?” Sandy asked rhetorically.


 


All Mika could manage was a muffled response as her face was smushed firmly between the amazon’s feet. She could feel her own pussy throbbing with each passing moment. She was succumbing to whatever Sandy had injected into her, and it seemed there was no way to stop it as the urges grew stronger. She pushed her hands against the smooth surface of Sandy’s feet, hoping to further be engulfed be the enormous peds, but her efforts had little to no effect on Sandy. Despite her weak attempts, her message was still very clear to Sandy who was still smiling and pleasing herself. She casually released Mika’s head and slid herself to the end of the bed. Mika backpedaled, as the daunting woman came nearer, still towering over Mika while sitting.


 


“You are so fucking small. I mean, look at this.” Sandy stated, while lifting a foot once more.


 


At this point, Mika had backed herself into the wall, unsure of where to go or what to do. Her eyes were fixed keenly on Sandy’s sole, preparing herself for whatever came next. Not much later, Sandy’s heel abruptly made contact with her waist, before using her sole to sandwich Mika’s torso firmly against the wall. Mika was blanketed by Sandy’s warm sole, which seemed to mold to the contours of her body as the amazon continued to add pressure to her foot. Sandy laughed and wiggled her foot several times, shaking poor Mika in the process. Her big toe prodded the underside of Mika’s chin forcing Mika to tilt her head back.


 


“But are you small enough?” Sandy asked with a glint in her eye.


 


Mika gazed back at her. “No. Make me smaller.”


 


This was the piece Sandy always enjoyed. Her victims had a hard time understanding why they would do or say what they did in the following moments. The sudden foot fetish they had or desire to be small and dominated created an internal conflict that they could never wrap their heads around. Sandy handed her the remaining dose in the syringe.


 


“Here. Just squirt this into your mouth.” She said, holding the shot.


 


Mika’s hands immediately ripped it from Sandy’s fingers and squeezed the end of the syringe. Her eagerness forced the handle down too quickly, spraying some of the solution onto her face as well as the ground. She quickly adjusted her pressure and managed to aim the rest into her mouth. Sandy rolled her eyes in disgust of her sloppiness, but there was nothing she could do now. Mika had a big smile on her face as she waited for the effects to take place. The effects were almost instantaneous this time around, and Sandy could feel Mika’s body shrinking since she was no longer firmly wedged between her foot and the wall. Her mass continued to dwindle until Mika was nothing but the size of a doll. Mika’s eyes soaked in the surreal sight of Sandy’s two gigantic feet to either side of her, before trailing up at the even larger giantess.


 


“Not as small as they usually get, but I guess that’s what happens when you spray half of it on the ground. How you liking your new size?” She asked.


 


All she could hear was a small, high pitched murmur coming from the ground. It was always impossible to hear her shrunken victims, and she had given up on trying to do so a long time ago. She eyed Mika and then stood to her full height, making the sight of herself even more daunting to the shrunken women. Now she was a true giantess. Sandy had always wondered what she must have looked like from their point of view - both before shrinking and after. She was an anomaly either way: the tallest woman in the world or a real-life giantess. She held a foot out to gauge the size of Mika in her newly shrunken form. The subtle movement must have scared Mika, causing her to jump back a couple of steps. Based on the size of her foot, she estimated Mika’s height to be around twelve inches, putting the length of her body several inches short of each of her giant peds. Despite her new size, Sandy knew the small girl’s body was now much more resilient and could withstand even the weight of someone as large as herself. With a quick swipe of her foot, Sandy knocked Mika to the ground once more. She lifted a foot and prepared to stomp down on the shrunken girl when her phone suddenly rang.


 


** ring ring ring **


 


Her foot hovered over Mika for a few seconds before settling back to the floor. She took and deep breath, rolled her eyes in frustration and then calmly answered the phone.


 


“Hello” She said, knowing all too well who was on the other end.


 


“Well, did you find the leaked info?” He asked.


 


“Yes, I found and destroyed the last copy.” Sandy answered, now annoyed that her play time was being interrupted.


 


She watched as Mika hopped to her feet and began sprinting towards the bedroom door. Clearly her intended stomp had scared the girl enough to overcome the seduction caused by the serum. It was comical to watch how little ground she covered sprinting at full speed. Even so, Sandy didn’t want to “lose” her on accident while speaking to her employer.


 


“Good, and what about the girl.” He continued.


 


“She’s taken care of as well.” She replied shortly while following Mika’s trail.


 


“Great. Does that mean alive or dead?” He asked. “You do remember it was a 20k bonus if you brought her to me alive.”


 


“Yes, I remember.” Sandy answered. “You can plan on paying me that money when you see me.”


 


She followed Mika into the living room, watching as the poor girl’s eyes darted around the room, hoping to find an escape of some sort. At this point, she must have been overhearing Sandy’s conversation, and knew things would only be getting worse for her. She sprinted down the hall and into the bathroom, out of Sandy’s sight.


 


“Ok great. We will speak soon then. Have a goodnight.” The man concluded, before hanging up the phone.


 


Sandy put her phone away and made her way to the bathroom where she had last seen Mika enter. She slowly entered the room and scanned the area for the shrunken girl. Nothing. The only potential hiding spot was a pile of discarded towels. It was almost too easy, she thought. She pretended to keep searching as she stood over the pile of towels, hoping the girl would poke her head out. Again, nothing. Ever so slowly, Sandy reached down and pinched the fabric of the towel before tossing it across the room to unveil what was underneath.


 


“Gotcha!!!” She screamed.


 


But to her surprise, Mika was not under the towels. The vacant hiding spot sent a moment of panic into the giantess. Where the fuck did she… and then her eyes caught sight of small opening in the wall. The flimsy vent had been peeled back and surely Mika had made her way inside. Sandy dropped to her hands and knees, and peered into the small opening. It appeared to exit into the adjacent room. She hopped up and stomped out of the bathroom, bee-lining for the room next door. She threw open the door and looked down at the vent to see it had also been popped open. She quickly scanned the room, once again searching for any nooks where the small girl may be hiding. Fortunately for Sandy, the room was clean and orderly, making far less options available for hiding.


 


She checked under the bed to find nothing there. She looked behind the dresser and found nothing. Sandy’s frustration grew with each passing moment. Now she just wanted to be done with the deed and get her money. She wasn’t expecting to play hide and go seek with her prey. Suddenly Sandy began tossing items across the room in anger, turning over any possible hiding spot, all while destroying the room’s orderly state.


 


“Get the fuck out here, Mika. You are only delaying the inevitable and I will make you suffer much more if you keep hiding from me.” She threatened.


 


As she rummaged around more and more aggressively, Sandy caught movement out of the corner of her eye near the vent. She must have thought she was real clever.


 


“I will turn this whole fucking closet inside out, god damn it! She screamed, hoping to trick Mika.


 


She threw a couple more items against the wall to sell it, and then quietly crept down the hall to the bathroom entrance and waited. Sandy reached into her pocket to remove her favorite toy: a small adjustable collar attached to the end of a very long thin chain. The type of toy that shouted ownership over her shrunken victims. As expected, a shrunken Mika poked her head around the corner to see a pair of towering legs to greet her. The small girl’s eyes trailed upwards until the two locked eyes once again.


 


“Well hello there.” Sandy greeted her.


 


Mika immediately turned to run, but Sandy wasn’t going to allow that to happen again. She rounded the doorframe and ducked underneath before quickly kicking out a leg to trip her prisoner. Mika’s legs were immediately taken from under her, forcing her to crash harshly into the ground. Before she was able to right herself, Sandy placed her toes firmly onto her right leg, pinning it to the ground. With her leg trapped against the underside of Sandy’s toes, she had no way out. With a couple playful squeezes, Sandy confirmed her demise.


 


“You’ve had your fun. Now put this on.” She demanded, dropping the collar to the ground.


 


Mika could see what it was and that she would be in Sandy’s possession if she complied. But without much choice, Mika reached out for the collar, giving the impression she would obey. Sandy squeezed her toes once more, pinching Mika’s leg and dragged her foot closer to where she was standing, bringing Mika along with her. She placed her feet to each side of little Mika and squatted down over the defeated girl. Her immense size cast an oversized shadow over her, only emphasizing that fact there was in fact no escape. Sandy poked Mika once in the chest as she fumbled to get the collar around her neck.


 


“You need me to help?” She asked.


 


“No, I got it.” Mika replied, finally clamping the two halves together and adjusting the girth.


 


“Perfect.” The giant woman commented as she rose to her full height again. She clipped the other end to a loophole against her waist, effectively creating a leash between the two. “Now let’s get going my pet.”


 


With one jerk against the chain, Mika was forced up and onto her fee, nearly snapping her neck in the process. Sandy let out a wide grin in response to her small sense of satisfaction. It was time to leave and head back to her client, but not before she got one last act of submission. She tactfully placed the loose chain between her big and second toe before using her hands to gradually reel in the slack of the chain. Like a fish on a hook, Mika was inevitablely forced towards Sandy’s awaiting toes as the chain continued to shorten as it slithered between them. After a few tantalizing moments, Mika’s head was captured firmly between Sandy’s dexterous toes.


 


“Lick.”


 


A small wet sensation tickled her toes, filling the amazon with glee. Her work was done.

Chapter 11: Side Effects by SoleWriter
“Look what I brought!” Emma exclaimed while pulling a small plastic bag from her back jean pocket.

The contents inside were obvious but the following question always followed. Mark looked at the bag and then back to Emma. He squinted once more before asking, “What is it?”

“This right here is a bag of mushrooms.” She noted.

“Yeah no shit. Why do you have them?” Mark yelled out in surprise.

Mark stared at Emma as she smiled. He had always had a crush on her since meeting over a year ago. The problem was their… height difference. Emma played volleyball for the college team and stood at an astounding 6’4, making her exactly a foot taller than Mark. The two of them always caught stares anytime they hung out in public, but Emma never paid any attention to it, which Mark admired.

“Why not?” Emma asked, shifting her attention to Mark.

He quickly snapped from his trance and laughed.

“I don’t know. I personally have never tried mushrooms. Have you?” He asked curiously.

“Never.” Emma responded. “That’s why I thought it might be fun. You wanna go first or should we all do it together?”

“Well maybe one of us should try it and see how they feel?” Emma asked. “Not sure how strong they’ll be. The guy just said don’t take a bunch, and to see if you like the effects before taking more. He said these ones really alter your reality.”

“Well then, I think that answers our question. Someone should try it first. I vote you.” Mark yelled, pointing at Emma. “I thought the saying was ‘Ladies first’”, he joked.

“Oh I see. Mark is a little chicken!” She screamed before popping the bag open.

“Okay well I guess I should probably take a couple since I’m a little bigger than you.”

She opened her mouth and popped a couple of mushroom pieces inside and began chewing. Her face was immediately washed over with a look of disgust and began gagging as she attempted to swallow the nasty fungi. Mark was laughing hysterically at her reaction and kicking his legs against the sofa.

“These are disgusting.” Emma winced.

“Well I’m glad you went first. Now share.” Mark asked reaching out for the bag.

Emma tossed it over and sat back on the couch. She stretched her arms over her head and leaned her head back as though the effects would take place at any minute. Emma then began reaching for the remotes as Mark ingested one of the magic mushrooms. She clicked a few buttons until finding a program she was looking for.

“I heard this is supposed to be a trip when you take mushrooms.” Emma said while pressing play.

A show started with odd sounds and colors emanating from the TV. A man began talking very seriously about the journey they were about to take. As if on cue, Mark and Emma began laughing hysterically at the strange show.

“What the hell did you put on?” Mark asked.

“It’s not like I made it. Someone just said to watch it.” Emma replied.

For the next 20 minutes, the two watched the psychedelic movie, hoping the mushrooms would kick in to warp their world.

“Do you feel anything, Mark?” Emma asked.

“No. You?” He asked.

“Nope, just tired. That might be because of this weird show though.” She stated, before looking around to see if she noticed any of her senses changing.

“Not sure. I’ve been semi focused on the show and also trying not to fall asleep.”

“Yeah well let’s try this for another 20 minutes and take some more if we don’t feel anything.”

“Sure.” Mark replied.



A little while later, Mark was startled back awake. His vision was slightly blurry and wavey as he scanned his surroundings. Obviously he had fallen asleep waiting for the stupid mushrooms to kick in. He glanced at the clock to see the time was now 12:30am. Shit. He was about to wake Emma up when he noticed something peculiar. The bean bag he was laying on suddenly seemed much larger than it had before. Not crazy different but noticeably larger. In fact, his clothes did too. They seemed super loose, but maybe that was the mushrooms fucking with his senses. He was about to discount the weirdness of his reality until he stood up and could feel his shorts nearly falling off his waist.

“What the fuck.” He whispered to himself.

He glanced over to an empty chair in the living room and then over at Emma. Had she shrunk too, he wondered. To his surprise she was also still asleep, and was laying across the entire couch. He knew she was tall, and usually took up the length of the couch, but that didn’t seem to be the case anymore. Now her legs were draped over the arm rest starting around her knees in addition to taking up her normal amount of couch. Mark rubbed his eyes a few times and looked at Emma once more only to be struck with the same reality.

“What the fuck did she give us?” Mark wondered, his mind now beginning to fill with panic.

Mark took a few steps toward Emma, who laid quietly with her arms across her face, shielding her eyes from the light as she slept. Her clothes were visibly too small for her now and appeared to be skin tight like spandex, leaving her midriff bare and exposed. Her socks’ heels had popped off in order to accomodate her growing feet and now dangled from her toes. Her shorts looked like panties now, and overall Emma was now exposing much more of her body than she was before, unbeknown to her.

Mark tried to assess what to do next as the colors of his vision began to pop more vibrantly. Waves of color sporadically invaded his views and occasionally small stars would pepper the world around him as well. At least that seemed more normal for mushroom effects. He looked to Emma’s feet hanging over the edge of the couch and then back to her. He took a few timid steps toward the couch and tapped Emma’s leg. She didn’t respond. He tapped her legs a few more times a tad more aggressively and suddenly her body began to stir.

“What.” She groaned before shifting her body to turn away.

“Emma, wake up. Those mushrooms did something weird to us.” Mark informed her.

Emma sat up and wiped the sleep from her eyes. She squinted at her shrunken companion and suddenly her eyes shot open.

“Oh my god, Mark. Did you shrink?” She whispered, careful not to wake Shelley from her sleep.

“Yeah, I did.” He admitted. “And you grew.”

Emma suddenly began analyzing the various parts of her body, wide-eyed to see exactly what Mark had described. She had in fact grown. And it seemed to be quite a bit. Just her legs alone took up the entire couch and her lanky limbs seemed to be even longer than before. Her feet had clearly outgrown the socks originally containing them. She pulled them from her behemoth peds and threw them to the ground. She wiggled her black pedicured toes and looked back at Mark, noting he wasn’t as small as she had thought originally since she had actually grown. Sitting in an upright position still put her at a head taller than Mark who must of easily been under 5 feet tall at this point.

“Well those are some wild mushrooms,” she laughed.

“Yeah, that’s one way to look at it.” Mark replied. “Psychedelics so crazy they are real.”

Emma eyed Mark as he spoke. She had always had a secret desire to just have her way with him. A fantasy that easily could have been fulfilled by just overpowering the man who had previously been a full foot shorter than her. Honestly he probably would have done so somewhat willingly. She had a feeling that since they had met, Mark had developed a small crush on her and had even exhibited some flirting in the past. The awkwardness that could arise between her and Shelley though had always held anything back. But this was almost a perfect excuse to fulfill those desires from before and frankly, her impulses seemed much stronger than they ever had before. She felt the urge to fulfill those desires even more so, and in fact, could. She must have zoned out to long as Mark repeated a question.

“Hello? What do you think? Should we go to the hospital?” He repeated.

“No, no. We are okay. Let’s just have fun and see if things wear off - we could just be hallucinating or something.” She reasoned, still sending her urges growing by the second.

“I guess. Why the hell couldn’t I have grown and you have shrunk.” He laughed . “Then we could have been near the same height.”

“Yeah but that wouldn’t have been nearly as fun.” She noted while standing to her full height. Her temptations had won, and she could no longer hold back.

Mark was now staring directly at Emma’s belly button. The sight of the towering Amazon sent tingles through his body. He liked tall women, but this was a bit intimidating, even for him. To make matters even more provoking, Emma dropped her skin tight pants, revealing her clean shaven pussy from underneath. Before he had time to react, Emma cupped her hand over Mark’s head, palming it like a small ball. Unable to resist, Mark’s head was slowly pull forward until his lips pressed against her own.

“Fucking lick it.” She demanded.

Mark placed a hand on each of her thighs to push off briefly. “Emma what are you doing?”

Emma’s fingers began to curl around Mark’s head like a crown before overpowering his will to resist. His head was plunged firmly against her sensitive regions, and his tongue quickly got to work, lapping between the Amazon’s legs. Her hand shifted further towards the back of his head, ensuring its inability to leave. She moaned as the waves of pleasure filled her body. Mark’s shrunken tongue felt especially nice as it work through the various parts of her wet pussy.

Mark’s work continued for several minutes, hoping to please Emma enough to release his head from her clutches. His arms wrapped around Emma’s backside, clutching her enormous ass as best as his small arms and hands could.

“Mmm you like that little man?” She cooed, while running her fingers through his hair.

Her fingers pulled at the back of his head forcing Mark to crane his neck back to meet her gaze. She grinned before looking over him once more… he was so fucking small. Her pussy throbbed at the sight of Mark being only slight taller than waist high to incredible stature. He could practically eat her standing straight up. Mark was being a bit unresponsive, but Emma didn’t care. She didn’t need him to talk. She needed him to obey. That was her fantasy.

Her hand swirled through his curly hair once more before sneaking its way under his chin. She had to bend slightly in order to firmly wrap her fingers properly around his throat, and when she did, Mark hands shot up in protest. Her grip tightened against his airways as she lowered herself to meet Mark face to face. Her hand covered the entirety of his neck, with each finger liens small snake constricting around his neck, making it easy to work Mark’s head like a puppet doll. She smiled once more a shook him once to make sure she had his attention.

“You are going to do everything I say.” She told him. “Everything.”

Her words were cold and her gaze even colder. Mark was scared and aroused all at the same time. It was as though his biggest dream and nightmare had all come true at the same time. He had never seen Emma act like this, so maybe the shrooms were to blame, he thought.

Emma reached over with her free hand to the nearby table and grabbed the bag of mushrooms. Her fingers slid their way into the top before pinching a small stack of the edibles between two oversized fingers. She brought them back and placed them between each of their faces, never breaking her eye contact with Mark.

“Open your mouth.” She said, clutching his neck slightly more.

Mark’s eyes widened at the thought of consuming any more of these drugs. What if it was permanent? He didn’t want to be even smaller. Life was hard enough at 5’4’’. He turned his head away to show his disapproval.

“Emma I’m not eating any more of those.” He told her.

His words didn’t sit well with Emma, and her jaws began to clinch. The mushrooms neared Marks lips until she pressed the shrooms against the entrance of his mouth.

“Open.” She repeated, now fully consumed by her new persona.

Mark shook his head.

Emma quickly snatched his nose between her fingers and pinched it firmly shut. If he didn’t want to do it willingly, he was going to have to do it another way. Mark held his breath as long as he could, but eventually needed air. As he gasped for oxygen, Emma wasted no time in shoving the bits of mushroom into his mouth before quickly covering his mouth with the palm of her hand. He begrudgingly swallowed pieces of of the mushrooms as she held his mouth shut against his will. They were extremely bitter and difficult to eat in masses like the one she had just given him. After a few painful moments, they were all gone.

“Good boy. Those won’t take full effect for a while, but let’s not waste any of our previous time.” Emma stated before standing back at her full height.

Her fingers released their hold around Mark’s airway, allowing him to breathe fully once again. He watched as she quietly walked sat back down on the couch and crossed her legs. With one finger over her lips, she looked back to Shelley who was still asleep on the next chair and then back at Mark. She made a couple gestures with her finger, signaling mark to approach quietly.

His heart began to race again and his head began to fill with thoughts of what she wanted him to do next. He did his best to control his breathing and maintain his composure as he neared the couch. He looked for Emma’s next instruction which was simply a snap of her fingers followed by her pointing to the ground.

“Put my shoes on.”

Puzzled, Mark looked at the pair of Birkenstock’s in front of him and then back to Emma. She was serious about the demand as she intently stared at the shoes. Mark placed a foot in each shoe, not oblivious to the fact he was absolutely swimming in them like a small child trying on their parents shoes. Emma let out a small laugh at the sight of Mark’s much smaller feet.

“Look at how big they are on you. I wear a size 14.” She commented as Mark shook his foot inside. “Wore I mean.”

Emma placed her feet next to the shoes Mark was wearing. It was pretty clear that size 14 would no longer fit her and were now a couple inches too short for her lengthy feet. Mark took a moment to observe her feet. Her black nails contrasted her creamy skin tone, with subtle outlines of her veins tracing the tops of her feet. They looked very well kept despite being a high-level athlete and appeared to be rather moisturized giving her heels showed no signs or dryness. She pinched her feet and knees together, trapping Mark in between.

“You know what would feel good right now, Mark?” She asked leaving Mark in suspense.

“What’s that?” He replied.

“If you gave these big feet of mine a nice massage.” She highlighted by exposing one of her soles to him.

Emma had to lean back to create enough space to lift her foot in front of Mark. The reddened sole appeared quite soft and inviting, but it was a task Mark wanted to part of. Contrary to her desires, Mark began to politely decline, waving his hands side to side in disapproval.

“I am really not good at massages.” He admitted.

At the conclusion of he is words, Emma’s foot lurched forward into Mark’s chest. The abrupt contact forced Mark backwards several steps before tripping and landing on his back. Emma quickly jumped back up and made her way over to the fallen Mark. She planted a foot to either side of him and peered down at his subservient position with an evil grin.

“Mark, if I asked for something, it’s not really a question, remember?” Her words were firm and her superior stance above him only emphasized her point further.

She lifted a gigantic foot and hovered it over Mark as though to offer it. Instinctively Mark reached up to appease his Amazonian crush when instead, Emma kicked his hands to the side, leaving Mark confused. That confusion only last a brief moment as Mark watch her sole descend down towards his much smaller face. He turned his head to the side, delaying the inevitable for a split second, before Emma’s sole planted itself firmly against his head. The warm sole molded to the side of his face as the pressure against his head grew. Just as he had observed, they were in fact

“I have a question for you Mark.” She began, while enjoying the sight of her small friend’s head fitting snuggly under her arch. “Have you had a crush on me since we met?”

Nothing was more humiliating than Mark’s current circumstance. Being asked to admit his affection towards Emma while she pinned his head underfoot mine as well have been a slap to the face followed by a punch to the gut. He squirmed for a moment against the foot holding him down before telling her what she wanted to hear.

“Yes. I have. But I assumed you’d never date someone like me.” He explained, leaving nothing to question.

“Someone like you?” She asked. “You mean someone who won’t massage my feet when I ask?” She continued, while rubbing her sole against the side of Mark’s face.

The subtle perspiration from her foot created just enough lubrication to prevent it from dry rubbing against his skin. The pressure was just enough to keep Mark pinned as she toyed with him underfoot. Mark could smell her scent fill the air as she continued to press her foot against his face. One of his deepest secrets was his foot fetish, and he was too deeply ashamed to ever tell anyone about his kink.

“No. Because of our height difference.” He replied, trying to redirect the conversation.

“Oh I see.” She said, now addressing the obvious. “Well in case you didn’t know, I actually like being much taller than you.”

Mark could feel his member stirring as she continued to use her foot to toy with his face. Emma dragged her long elegant toes all the way across his ear and cheek until grazing his nose lightly and then shifting her direction downward towards his mouth. Her toes continued downward brushing across Mark’s lips before settling her foot back to the ground with her toes tucked under his cheek against the ground. Gently she lifted her toes, bringing his head back to a neutral state, staring up at her.

“Don’t you like being smaller than me?” She asked.

Mark was enamored and could only manage to nod his head in agreement. Emma planted the base of her toes against Mark’s chin while her digits drummed across his nose and lips, fillings his senses with her essence. He closed his eyes as he succumbed to her dominant trance and breathed in as much of her scent as possible.

“You better smell my fucking toes.” She firmly pinched Mark’s nose in between to emphasize her point.

At this point, Mark’s shaft was rock hard. He was was giving in to his own desires, and wanted to indulge even more. He grabbed onto her foot with one hand to guide it further up his face, but before he could do so, Emma removed her foot from his face and kicked his arm away once again.

“Did I say you could touch my foot?” She barked while stepping down on his arm, pinning it to the ground.

Mark winced in pain as Emma placed her weight onto his disobedient arm. She loved how small he was and how little effort it took to control him. She took a moment to line up her heel with his elbow, and compare the length of his limb to her foot. As expected her one foot was a tad longer than his entire forearm and hand combined. Her toes pressed against his even smaller fingers, pinning them flat against the floor. The disparity in size made her pussy throb. To add to her pleasure, Emma decided to place her neglected foot squarely onto Mark’s face as fingered her clit.

The pressure from Emma’s foot was far greater than it had ever been before. Her weight settled onto Mark’s face painfully as she played with herself. Her sole smothered the world from his view as well as any chance of breathing. The hot skin pancaked against his face, flattening his nose and lips underneath and suffocating him slowly. His free hand immediately shot up to pull her foot away, but stood little chance in doing freeing himself. He tried to squirm and free his other arm, but to no avail, Emma didn’t budge.

Emma was lost in such a state of ecstasy that she nearly forgot to let Mark breathe. The feeling of Mark being unable to free his arm and his little hand wrapping around her ankle as she suffocated the life out of him gave her such an immense rush and feeling of power, she nearly climaxed right there. But she didn’t want to end the fun too soon. Begrudgingly she stepped off Mark’s face, allowing him to breathe.

Mark immediately gasped for air once Emma displaced her foot. He thought he was about to die, but fortunately for him Emma came to her senses just in time. And almost immediately her toes trailed down to his waistband and snuck underneath. It didn’t take long for her toes to find their mark, pinching Mark’s member with ease. Her dexterous toes began to stroke Mark, sending waves of pleasure through his entire body. Mark moaned as she toyed with him, giving him the most memorable toejob anyone could ever have.

“Are you my little crush, Mark? She asked.

Mark nodded as he looked down to the toes working his shaft. He was about to explode at any moment if she continued her rhythmic rocking motions. As if she was reading his mind, Mark felt an excruciating pain between his legs as she pinched his balls between her toes, killing his sensation to climax.

“No cumming for you.” She noted. “But I still need you to stay hard.

She squatted down in front of Mark and ripped the shirt and shorts from his body, leaving him exposed and naked. His boner was still saluting her as she gave Mark a predatory smile. This would be a fuck to remember. Emma quickly positioned herself over the much smaller Mark and guided his dick between her legs. It slid in with ease, giving her the sensation she had been so thirsty for all night.

“You know, even though I’ve always been tall, I’ve never been that deep. And I’m extremely tight.” She explained as she began to ride his dick. “Now I’m gonna give myself the orgasm I’ve been waiting for you little fuck.”

Nothing could have prepared Mark for the horny Amazon’s actions. In the blink of an eye, Emma palmed Mark’s face like ball and leaned forward pressing it hard against the floor as she aggressively thrusted her hips on top of Mark. The painful weight of the woman bearing down on him created a stark contrast to the dick rubbing he was receiving from her as well. It almost seemed to enhance the pleasurable sensation rather than diminish it. Emma continued to pound his pelvis into the ground and was beginning to climax herself, as her moans became louder.

“Fuck I’m so close.” She cried out.

Just as it seemed things would be coming to a pleasurable end, the friction between her legs seemed to diminish. She kept her eyes closed and mind focused, as she continued to thrust her hips, but the sensation continued to disappear. Frustration slowly replaced the ecstasy in her body.

“What the fuck?!” She screamed out. Her eyes opened to find an unfortunately timed side effect taking place.

Mark was shrinking again and rapidly. The penis between her legs had slipped out as his mass continued to decreased with each passing moment. She kept her eyes focused on the small man until finally the mushroom effects deteriorated, leaving Mark at his new size. Emma couldn’t believe her eyes.

To Mark, the moment was more of a blur. The sensation of violent sex had subsided and instead his senses seemed dazed and shocked as the world around him seemed to shift. After a few short moments, Mark’s eyes regained focus and he was able to process the world around him once more. To his horror, Emma seemed even larger… much larger. The look on her face didn’t exude happiness either.

“Now look at you.” She said, casting Mark in a shadow as she stood to her full height. “Would you still go out with me at these heights?”

Mark was still soaking in his new reality with everything seemingly doubled in size. Emma planted a foot on each side of him and stood over him like a living building with feet the length of half his body. He remained on his back with shivers trailing down his spine. He was still naked and the floor wasn’t especially warm against his skin. He locked eyes with Emma who was still waiting on his response. Mark nodded, assuming she wouldn’t be able to hear him anyways.

“You look cold down there.” She said, noting Mark’s shivering body. “I’ve got just the thing to make you warm.”

Mark did his best to prepare himself as Emma lifted her enormous foot above him. He had become rather familiar with the sight of her sole, but not nearly at this scale. Her face and body soon disappeared behind the descending silhouette of her foot to which Mark held out his arms in an attempt to shield himself from the impact. His efforts were meaningless and he was quickly sandwiched between the floor and her sole. One fact was undeniable, her sole did in fact warm him up, eradicating the shivers from earlier. She playfully mashed him underfoot several times, causing his limbs to jump with each impact to his body.

“Now since you couldn’t finish me off, I have a little task for you.” She said playfully while still continuing to toy with Mark underfoot. “And that is to worship these big ol’ feet.

Being able to dominate Mark with just her foot was enough to keep her aroused. Each of her longest toes were nearly the length of his head, making it easy to smother his little face underneath them. Her heel rested firmly on his manhood, ensuring that with the slightest bit of pressure, she could entice him to do anything she desired. But the wet sensations against the bottom of her toes meant he was doing his job. Her fingers slid between her legs to finish the job Mark had started.

Her rubbing became more vigorous as Mark continued to kiss, kick, and hug the foot holding him captive. Her sexual fantasy was all too real and it was was about to come to an orgasmic ending, but she wanted one last thing from him. Her toes pushed against Mark until she was able to force his pathetic neck between her two longest toes, almost choking him. His two dolls hands braced the sides of her foot, while she looked him straight in the eyes.

“Call me your fucking Goddess.” She ordered, as she was on the verge of climaxing.

Her toes gradually choked him as they tensed in pleasure, and Mark had to fight to speak. He pried at her toes as best he could, until there was a moment her toes relaxed and he was finally able to say it.

“…Goddess.”

The organism the ensued nearly made her collapse. Emma stepped off Mark’s body, falling to her knees as her body convulsed in sexual pleasure. She wasn’t sure if it was the mushrooms, or from living her fantasy, all she knew was she had never felt such an aura in her body before now.
Chapter 12: A Special Guest by SoleWriter

Zane slid the chair out from under the table and grabbed the script. He scanned over the material once to get a sense of the show he was about to run. It was another week of his “InZane Podcast” where he spoke about random and wild topics that his fans would enjoy. It was rarely related to the prior week, but almost always included a special guest. He ran the show solo, and wrote, produced and edited all the material for each show. It paid him handsomely, although he definitely worked many hours. For him though, it never felt like work. He genuinely enjoyed talking to his guests and entertaining his audience with the weird facts or comical banter.


Today’s episode was participating interesting, even for him. A fan of his had sent him a letter, asking that he interview her friend who had a unique perspective on life. She claimed her friend was by far the tallest woman in the world but lived very reclusively because of it. When he asked just how tall she was, the fan was unable to say, and said they had never truly measured her, but she assured Zane that her friend would be taller than any current record holder by far. It was hard for him to believe, but it would be quite a story to interview a world record holder that was unknown to anyone else. After some careful thought and a few more exchanges, Zane had agreed to bring her friend, Miley, in for an interview.


Agreeing to host her ended up being the easy part. In fact, Miley rejected his offer the first time and said it was against everything she wanted in trying to remain out of the spotlight. Zane increased the money offered several times and even offered to transport her in complete secrecy to and from the show. He emphasized the show wouldn’t be on video and that it would only be her voice and story that she would be sharing on his podcast. Between the money and the privacy, it seemed to be just enough to convince her to come.


He checked his watch, noting that his guest of honor would be arriving at any minute. He took a moment to clean the area of any papers or trash and tidy the floor of any spare audio equipment he kept lying around. As he surveyed the final result, he realized the chair might actually be too small. If she was truly taller than anybody currently known, it certainly didn’t seem like the chair would suffice. He wasn’t sure what would work though, and to make matters worse, several knocks echoed from the door.   He couldn’t stand how unprofessional it was not having the room ready to accomodate his special guest. 


He hurried to door, not wanting to keep her waiting. His hand turned the knob and swung the door back to invite her in, when his jaw dropped. He couldn’t even see the woman’s face given the top of the door frame only came up to her chest just under her shoulders. She was slender but not too thin for somebody of such immense height. She wore a long blue dress, obviously custom made for her, and some white converse. She wore a sweater over the top and honestly was very attractive from what he saw so far. He did his best to guide her inside.


“Hey, Miley. I’m so sorry about the door. I… uh… didn’t really think about that.” He began.


Upon hearing his voice, she crouch down to reveal a rather beautiful face naked of any makeup. Her vibrant smile took over as she attempted to maneuver her way inside. Zane stepped aside as the tall woman wiggled through the opening. Once inside, she was able to stand to her full height thanks to the high ceilings he had requested when building the place. Her true height shocked Zane, as he found his eye-level to be just about her crotch.


“It’s okay,” she said in a sweet southern accent, “this world wasn’t exactly made for me.” 


Zane couldn’t really deny that fact, and was still in awe at Miley’s size. He must have been staring too long because she reached her hand out to snap him out of his trance. 


“And now you might understand why I don’t exactly like going out in public.” She continued.


“No… I’m so sorry. That was very rude of me. I was actually caught of guard by how beautiful you were.” He replied, hoping to make up for his cliche behavior. 


“Very quick of you. And thanks.” She said, smiling. “So how does this go?”


She scanned the room, observing his setup inside and the various pieces of equipment he had. The fancy mics, a large production mixer, and sound proof walls were all proof of a well made podcast. Zane brought a pen and paper over to Miley and held it up as high as he could. 


“We’ll get started right after you sign this.” He informed her. 


Miley grabbed the paper from his hands and brought it up to her face to read the fine print. Zane noted how larger her hand was, which was clearly longer than the length of the paper. That put it over 11 inches in length. The idea of her grabbing him was both arousing and frightening. He watched as she scribbled onto the paper, placing her signature on the line before handing it back to him.


“Thank you.” He said, excitedly grabbing the paper. “Alright well let’s get you comfortable and we’ll walk through what is going to happen.” 


He was again confronted with the issue of finding a place for her to sit. It was obvious now the chair had no chance of supporting Miley’s size, and even if she tried, it was definitely not going to be comfortable. His eyes landed on the couch which gave him an idea. Maybe he could bring that over to the microphone. Miley must have noticed the predicament and offered to grab the couch he was staring at.


“Want me to pull it over?” She asked.


“Yeah, I can get it.” He countered as she grabbed the arm of the couch. With almost no effort, she dragged the couch over in front of the guest microphone where he would be conducting the interview.


“There you go!” She exclaimed, seemingly excited to get started herself.


“Take a seat! Now this is pretty easy. I’m gonna hit this little red button up here and we are gonna go live. I’ll have a list of questions for you to answer. Some will be from me, and eventually some will be from our listeners. You answer to the best of your ability and if you don’t like something, we can skip it or vaguely answer it.” He concluded, looking for her reaction. “Any questions?”


“And we said no video or photos, correct?” She asked, emphasizing their agreement. The last thing she wanted was the world knocking at her door.


“Correct. Nothing of the sort.” He confirmed while taking a seat in his own chair. “Would you like water or anything?” 


She laughed. “No water for me. But I’d love a foot rub. These shoes are killing me - I don’t wear them that often and now I remember why.” 


Zane was unsure if she was kidding or not. He had never had a guest request anything like that before. It wasn’t exactly normal to do when meeting someone for the first time, but she wasn’t exactly a normal guest. He looked to her massive shoes and the impeccably white canvas surrounding her feet. Miley kicked off her shoes one at a time, leaving only her socked feet. The material was stretched tightly over each, emphasizing the contours of her foot . 


“That’s better,” she exclaimed. “I guess I just needed to get those off.”


“Great. So before we begin, I figured we’d just take some quick measure measurements if you don’t mind. That will help give our audience an idea of just how beautifully unique you are.” He said, hoping to sugar coat his request.


Zane snatched a tape measure from his desk that he had left there in anticipation of this moment. Miley smiled, raised her eyebrows and smirked. It wasn’t exactly unpredictable to her.


“Sure thing.” 


She stood back to her full height and made her way to a nearby wall. Zane was closed behind, awkward trying to avoid staring at the ass in front of him. Her hips alone nearly came up to his chin and he was in awe of her height and size. She turned and placed her back against the wall, before correcting her posture to be as upright as possible. Zane began unrolling the numbered yellow tape when it soon became apparent he wasn’t going to be able to make it to even past her breasts. Miley giggled at his predicament before cupping him under each arm and gently lifting him off the ground.


“Does this help?” 


At 140 lbs, Zane was rather easy to lift for the tall Amazon and he was soon eye level with the tall woman as his legs dangled several feet off the ground. His tape measure was still flush against the wall and floor with the help of Miley’s foot keeping it in place. Her fingers were wrapped firmly around his pecs and shoulders, ensuring he wouldn’t fall. Zane finally lined the tape measure to be parallel with Miley and he couldn’t believe his eyes. It read: 111 inches. He took a moment to do some math in his head.


“9 feet 3 inches.” He said in disbelief, now unable to find any words. “Wow… that’s… how…” 


“I know. I’m tall.” She said, cutting off his stuttering. “Now it’s your turn, little man.” 


The tape measure snapped back inside the container as he let go. Miley set him down, and held out her hand waiting for the small instrument. 


“I’m 5 foot 8” he told her, not wanting to waste anymore time.


She aggressively snatched the measuring device from his grip and placed a hand on his chest. With a subtle push, she pressed Zane against the wall and crouched down to be eye level with the smaller man. She placed one finger on the metal tip at the bottom of the floor and extended the yellow tape until it neared Zane’s hairline. She eyed the numbers carefully and laughed. 


“You are 5 foot 5, you liar! Why do men always lie about their height?”


“I’m not five-five!” Zane yelled defensively. 


“Okay well your head actually lined up at 5’6’’ but I took an inch off since you still have your shoes on.” 


Almost immediately, Zane kicked his shoes off. The canvas shoes ended up at Miley’s feet, who then picked them up to marvel at their size. 


“Oh my gosh. Look at how cute your little feet are.” She noted, holding a hand out with Zane’s shoe fitting nicely inside the length of her hand with some room to spare. “I’m just teasing, Zane. Reality check for you… everyone is small to me.” 


Her words couldn’t have been more true. There was not a single living human who was close to her height, and at most they’d come up to her shoulder. Meanwhile, Zane was staring at her belly button and still completely enamored with her size.


“What other measurements did you want? I know you are curious.” Miley asked, winking one eye.


“Uhhhh, right. I was thinking maybe your hands and feet.” He replied.


She tossed him the tape measure and held her hand out, extending it to its fullest length.  Zane stretched out the yellow tape as he measured the length of her hand: 11.7 inches. Her hand was unbelievably large. She left her hand opened and extended as he pulled the tape measure away, allowing him to observe a little longer.


“Let’s see you hand.” She said, now waiting to compare. 


Zane placed his own against the enormous palm. His fingers barely extending past the edges of her palm and no where near the first knuckle of her fingers. Naturally sure curled her fingers over his and laughed.


“Awe. Such cute dainty little hands.” She noted. 


“Awe. Thanks. And you have such cute face huggers.” Zane retorted quickly, referencing the famous Alien movies.


They both laughed for a moment, until Zane was abruptly silenced. Miley had his face neatly palmed within her hand. She squeezed tightly enough to smother his mouth shut but gentle enough not to cause any pain. She shook his head playfully several times making it very apparent who exactly was in control. The feeling of power she held over him was invigorating. Often she was alone, and she forgot the best part of being tall which was getting to assert her dominance.


“You better watch what you say to a woman like me. I’m bound to make you pay if you’re not careful.” She joked.


Zane mumbled something indiscernible from behind her hand. He grabbed onto her wrist and pulled, which she ultimately allowed. She gave his head a couple of gently pats as though Zane was her pet.


“Okay I’m sorry.” He snickered.


Without wasting much time, he lowered the tape measure to the floor cueing Miley to bring the heel of her socked foot towards the end of her ruler. As though reading his mind, she took a seat and brought her foot to the end of the ruler. But rather than laying it flat, she kept it on the heel, refusing to provide Zane the measurement.


“I need my sock off… otherwise it’s cheating.” She said, smiling.


She then lifted her foot tantalizingly close to Zane’s face, to the point where he caught a whiff of her delightful aroma. He pretended not to notice and quickly pinched the heel of her sock and pulled upwards, freeing her foot from its cotton imprisonment. The expansive reddened soles were incredibly long and although slightly on the narrow side for her, much wider than any foot he’d seen. He was eyeing them rather carefully when she unexpectedly pressed her foot against his face. He was about to pull away from her moist skin when her glove-like hand snatched the back of his head to keep him in place.


“Cute. Your little head fits perfectly into my arch.” She said, carefully observing her small specimen. His chin landed just above her heels, while the top of his head pressed just under the ball of her foot.


Miley let him enjoy the bottom of her foot, pressing his head a little more firmly into her sole. She was tempted to use his head like a massage ball and dig into her arch, but resisted the urge. After having her taste of fun, she released Zane and then gradually slid her foot over the top of the yellow tape. It covered an eye popping amount of numbers until finally her biggest toe stopped just a hair past the bolded number 17. 


“Pretty big, huh?” She laughed. “Sometimes I forget how big I am since I’m usually home alone.”


Zane wasn’t really sure how to act anymore and instead gave an awkward laugh. “Well now, this hasn’t quite been what I expected.” 


“You didn’t expect to get my measurements?” She asked.


“Well yes, but that’s not what I meant…”


“Oh. I see. Well dear, I’m giving you what want in exchange for a little fun. That seems fair, right?” She asked innocently.


“I’ve just never had someone rub there foot on me, and call it fun.” He laughed.


“Well tell your little pecker that.” 


Zane quickly closed his legs, hiding his erection. It wasn’t just her feet though that was arousing. It was her whole person. The natural and subtle dominance and the effortless it took to belittle him.


“It’s okay,” she said, “it makes me feel attractive. So now what?”


“Well now we can get started with the show I guess.” He began. “I have a set of prepared questions to ask. Did you want to read them over?” 


“No it’s okay. I’ll trust you. If you ask something you shouldn’t, just remember how nicely your head fit beneath my foot.” She fired back with raised eyebrows.


Zane smiled back. “Oh, I’ll remember.” 


He flipped the red button to go live. A blinking red light appeared on the mics, notifying each that the show had started. Zane looked to Miley with a grin on his face and began the show.


“Welcome, Miley. Happy to have you here. And for our audience members, let me tell you this will make you look twice, maybe thrice. Say hello.”


“Hey there. I’m Miley. I’m an astonishing 9’3’’. There’s definitely no other girl quite like me.” 


“No there are not. With hands nearly 12 inches long and feet reaching almost a foot and half long each, she is far from society’s cliche dainty woman. Can you tell me what it was like growing up? When did you figure out you were tall?” 


“I was always tall. Usually I was a foot or two taller than all the other kids and as tall or taller than all of my teachers. Kids always though I was an adult.”


“Was that tough?” 


“Yeah. I was always super self conscious of it, and kids bullied me a lot. And honestly it always put me in the spotlight.” 


“I can’t even imagine. Do you like being tall now?” 


“Being tall is great. But again I never liked being the center of attention so I stay at home all the time.” 


“But social media has really been in support of tall women. Don’t you think it would be interesting to see how people respond now?”


“Sometimes I feel tall is not the proper word to describe me. When people say ‘tall girl’, they think of a girl that’s maybe six to six and half feet tall. I would tower over a ‘tall girl’…tower.” She emphasized. “Just to get a sense of how much smaller a ‘tall girl’ is to me is to imagine the equivalent. How tall would a really short girl be?”


“Uhhhh… maybe like 4’10 or something like that. I mean that’s really short.” Zane replied.


“Exactly. Well a six foot girl to me would be the equivalent of a four foot girl to her! The short girl you named would need to be almost seven and half feet tall to feel that same to me.” She continued to rant. “You would be like three and a half feet tall to me if I was a tall girl so to speak.” 


Her words were clear and really put things in perspective, even for Zane. He let her take a breath before asking, “So what word would you use to describe yourself instead of tall.” 


“Easy. I’m a giantess.” Miley replied.


“Interesting. It’s crazy to think we are all basically little people compared to you.”


“Exactly. Which is why I’m not exaggerating when I say absolutely everyone stares, comments or talks about me if they see me.” 


“So, giantess… what do you do to take up time at home?”


“A lot of self care. I work out every day, give myself manicures and pedicures a lot, I cook healthy meals, and have my own garden.” 


Zane laughed. “I can confirm she works out. She picked me up like a sack of potatoes only a little bit ago. Speaking of pick ups. Any guys in your life?”


“Wow. Smooth translation , Mr. Suave, but no, no men. None of them are brave enough.” 


“None? I highly doubt that. There’s plenty of guys that would stand in line for someone like you.” Zane assured.


“Maybe. But I require certain…needs.” 


“Needs? Like kinks?” He followed up curiously. 


“Yeah. Like kinks. I like a bit of foreplay. I like to be in control. And what really gives me tingles is a bit of… foot play.” 


“Foot play, huh? Like you have a fetish for men’s feet?” He asked to have her clarify. He knew that wasn’t what she meant, having just smothered his own face underfoot only moments ago.


“No… more like I enjoy people touching, kissing, and what not for my own feet.” She said while staring Zane directly in the eyes. “I like submissive men.”


“Well I guess that rules me out,” he exclaimed, hoping to boast his masculinity to his viewers.


Miley laughed. “Why so sure? I didn’t say they had to be submissive to start.”


She stood up over Zane, who was still comfortably seated in his host chair. Her height was exacerbated by his current position, with her head basically at the ceiling. Her leg lifted from the floor until she was able to set her right foot down on Zane’s leg. He felt his leg compress as she placed a little weight onto it. The length of her foot perfectly covered the entirety of his femur from his knee all the way up to his groin.


“Like I said though. Most aren’t brave enough.” She said, while drumming her toes against his waistline. “You think you’re brave enough, Zane?” 


He grabbed hold of her ankle and attempted to remove the appendage from his leg. His efforts had zero success, and instead only emphasized Miley’s power over the situation. 


“You could just ask.” She told him. “But then again, I probably would have done this anyways.” 


“Done what?” Zane asked.


Miley lifted her giant foot from his leg and lodged it into his chest, pushing him against the back of the chair until it toppled over. The podcast host rolled from his chair and onto his back only to be faced with the nine foot woman standing overtop and a mischievous grin painted across her face. At that moment, he knew he was in for a ride.


The woman turned and clicked the “go live” button once more, silencing the podcast.


“Make you submit.” She said sternly.


She lifted a foot above the fallen host, allowing him to soak in the view. Her toes wiggled in anticipation of what was to come next, with her freshly pedicures toes glistening on the light.


“Feeling your little head against the bottom of my foot was exactly what I needed today. The only thing missing were feeling those little hands and tongue work to please me. Think you can fix that?”


She lowered her foot a bit more, allowing him the opportunity to grab hold of the titanic foot. Without needing further hints, Zane used one hand to wrap his fingers around her biggest toe. The one digit alone, filled his entire grasp like a thick joystick and the length of her longest toes were easily as long or longer than his own fingers. Zane used his other hand to knead Miley’s doughy sole, much to her satisfaction. Zane guided her foot closer before switching his massage tactic to use both hands. He dug his thumbs deeply into the arch of her foot, provoking a small moan from the amazonian woman. He continued for several minutes, touching as much of her foot as possible. 


“Hmm that feels good.” She said while pulling her foot from his grasp. “Almost as good as your face did.”


Before he could react, Miley drove her foot back down onto his head, planting his face firmly into the arch of her foot. The urge she had held back the first time, went unchecked as Miley began applying pressure and rolling Zane’s face into the various parts of her arch. Her toes flexed in pleasure as she massaged the bottom of her foot against her tiny host. 


Zane could do little to object as Miley’s foot bore down on him. Any words out of his mouth were smothered by the sole of her foot. His ability to breathe was defined as brief pockets of air that he found as shifted and roller her foot, and his only view was of the blanket of skin covering his face. Zane’s hands were wrapped around her ankle more as a plea than an obstacle to Miley.


“Fuck that feels good.” She said, stepping down a bit to add more pressure.


For a moment she just held his face firmly n in place, snuffing out any oxygen to his airways, just to watch him squirm. Watching little people kick and flail in hopes of her releasing them was the ultimate power rush. Just before Zane passed out, she lifted her foot to let him breathe. She noted his small erection protruding from between his legs. 


“You enjoying yourself?” She asked while placing a foot to each side of his head. 


She tucked her heels against the base of his neck until they rested gently against his clavicles. Her feet looked absolutely enormous in comparison to Zane. Each foot extended far past the top of his head. In fact, his head and neck together fell just short of even reaching the ball of her foot, meaning her soles and toes still towered another six inches above. Her lady parts throbbed at sight of the difference.


“You are just the cutest thing. Now open wide, I have a treat for you!” She exclaimed, lifting her foot once more.


Miley dipped her toes, pointing them down for Zane’s consumption. She knew he would only be able to handle so much and politely spread her dexterous toes to allow individual attention for each of her toes. Zane predictably started with her biggest toe, which was quite literally, a mouthful. His  lips parted as they worked around the girth of her big toe and then slowly worked their way towards the base as she slid her toe further down his throat. She could feel his tongue pressed against the bottom of her toe.


“Mmm. That’s right, little Zane. Suck my giantess toe.” She laughed. 


Zane nearly gagged as her toe poked the back of his throat, but he managed to keep his composure with a small tear forming in his eye. The salty undertone mixed with some sort of lotion filled his sense both in the aroma and taste that filled his mouth. He closed his eyes and did his best to suck the giant toe-pop, until finally Miley removed it. 


Her toes remained hovering above, as if waiting for another invitation. Zane quickly grabbed hold of her foot and began servicing each of toes as he had done the first one.


“My own personal little foot boy.” She cooed in pleasure. “Now give it a kiss.”


He pecked her sole once more before she switched feet. Zane indulged to the fullest extent as she continued to exert her dominance over him. Her long toes danced in and out of his mouth as he worshipped her feet. It was fair to say, Zane had submitted at this point. 


“There’s a whole lotta foot you didn’t get, but we will reward you anyways.” 


Zane wasn’t sure what she was referring to as she turned and looked to be stepping away. She stopped at his side, and then pressed her sole against his torso and forced his shirt up. Meticulously, Miley’s toes  found their way into his waistband before catching his member squarely in their grasp. Zane shuttered for a moment from her initial pinch and his cock began throbbing for the ultimate toejob.


“Take your pants off.”  She demanded.


Zane couldn’t have acted fast enough, and made quick work of his belt before pulling his pants down to his ankles with his dick still firmly trapped between her two longest toes. She was still facing away from him in the direction of his feet as her toes slowly began to pump his cock. He could see her sole from time to time as she continued to slide up and down his shaft. Her long toes had no issue keeping hold of his fairly average-sized member and were able to be fairly precise in their motions.


“You like that?” She asked. “Are you gonna cum for me?” 


Her toes began to work faster, and it didn’t take long for Zane to reach his climax. A massive shot squirted from his manhood, and with each following pump of her toes, more followed. For another thirty seconds, Miley continued to milk her smaller companion until he had nothing left to give. Zane had never experienced so much ecstasy.


“Good boy… Now shall we continue?” 

Chapter 13: A Special Book by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:

Let me know if you enjoyed! Or if you have a short story idea, feel free to share. 


He sat nervously in his chair, swinging his legs and feet which dangled freely above the ground. Some may have found it embarrassing, but at 5’1’’, that was basically a perk compared to most challenges he faced in his day to day. Mickey was a super nice guy, was always careful and considerate with his words, and did his best to please those around him. Being likable was his best asset. He was never going to play college sports or be the macho buff guy flirting with the girls. In fact, he rarely talked to girls in that way. He had always feared rejection or humiliation because of his small stature, but today was the day that was going to change. He gulped as he eyed the pretty girl at the front desk who assisted in the library twice a week. The room of books was where he spent a fair amount of time after finishing his classes and never once had he spoken to her.


She was a beautiful, slender woman with long legs. Her hair was dyed black, and she often wore darker clothes to match, giving a subtle emo vibe. She worse glasses which reflected the blue light coming from the screen at her desk. Mickey often found himself observing her work and wondering what her story was and why she chose to work in a library. Was she a book worm? Maybe she just needed a job? Or maybe she liked the silence. Whatever the reason, it presented Mickey with her presence and he didn’t want to let the opportunity go to waste. 


He searched his minds for reasons to talk to her; maybe a cheesy pick up line or a nice compliment. He didn’t want to be too forward, especially since they were both here often, and it would awkward if things were to go south. It suddenly dawned on him to ask her the most obvious question. He hopped from his chair with a bolt of confidence running through his veins and briskly walked towards the desk she was seated at. As he neared her desk, his heart began to pound and palms began to sweat. Come on, Mickey… just do it. His mental pep talk gave him just enough courage to finally speak to his crush.


“Eh…excuse me.” He said, clearing his throat. “Any chance you could help me with something.” 


The black haired girl twirled her chair to face him, her eyebrows lifted in acknowledgment of his request. 


“Yeah, sure!” She replied excitedly. “What can I do for ya?” 


“I was looking for a book called Great Expectations.” He lied, knowing all too well they had lost the only copy they had available. He had tried to check it out once before with no luck.


“Let me check really quick.” She said before rattling off some fluent keyboard strokes to search the inventory.


He waited patiently for the inevitable no, so he could begin his small talk instead. As he watched her, he began to note her height sitting down. In fact, they were basically the same height even with her seated. Mickey’s eyes scanned for an abnormality of her seat or environment that would explain what he was seeing. Before he could come to a conclusion, the girl rolled her chair back in his direction.


“Lucky you. We just got a new one in yesterday. We only have the one for now though so you can’t really check it out of the library. I can go ahead and grab it for you if you’d like.”


“Oh yeah, sure. That would be great…” he paused, realizing he hadn’t caught her name yet. He reached a hand out to greet her.


“I’m Mickey by the way.” 


His hand was soon engulfed by a much larger hand that kindly accepted the invitation. He couldn’t even really wrap his fingers around her hand for a warm hand shake. Instead she shook his arm up and down with his encased hand swallowed within her own.


“Hi, Mickey. I’m Vera. Follow me this way.”


She stood to her feet, striking Mickey with as much shock as her hand had only a few seconds before. His eyes and neck tilted as she passed by to lead him to the requested book. She was easily the tallest girl he had ever met, and was probably at least a foot taller than him leaving his head somewhere around her underboob. Her strides were long unsurprisingly, forcing Mickey to quicken his pace as she navigated through the library. Vera’s head was even or taller than the various top shelves as she made her way through the aisles. No book was out of her reach, and coincidentally the book he requested was in fact on the highest shelf. She snatched the book between her long fingers and passed it to Mickey.


“This one, right?” She asked.


“Yeah. That’s the one.” He confirmed, trying to think of how to shift the conversation to a more casual subject.


“Alright well, make sure to bring it back to me when you’re through with it.” She noted while making her way back to her desk.


Mickey was at a loss for words, and began to feel hopeless as the amazon walked away. Just as he had given up, Vera suddenly fell to the ground.


“Ow, fuck!” She yelled.


Mickey took a look around, seeing no one else in the vicinity. This was his chance! He could be the hero for her. He rushed to where she was laying and immediately pieced together the scene. Vera was sitting up and holding her ankle, and to her right was a misplaced book on the ground that she must have stepped on, tweaking her ankle. He put a friendly hand on her back to let her know he was there.


“Hey! Are you okay?” He asked sympathetically.


“Yeah, I think so. More embarrassed than anything.” She replied, now rotating her ankle to check for any pain. “Why can’t people just put a fucking book back.” 


She slid a finger into the top of her boot and popped her heel away before discarding the shoe to the side. Mickey’s eyes trailed form her ankle to the enormous boot. He squinted for a moment in an attempt to read the small numbers on the white label: Size 16. That had to be in men’s too since the European size was a whopping 50.5. His observations must have captured his attention for too long and Vera noticed.


“Is everything okay?” She asked.


“Yes.” He said shaking his head. “Sorry I was checking for any bruising on your ankle.” 


“Nothing fortunately.” She said, hobbling to her feet again. She placed a little weight on it to test it, but seemed okay to do so. “I would have been so mad if a book on the floor is what crippled me.” 


“Yeah, how nerdy would that have been.” Mickey laughed.


“I’m not afraid to be nerdy, Mickey. I’m like you and could spend most of my days in here happy as can be.” 


Mickey had just died and gone to heaven. She had actually noticed and remembered him being here on other days. The excitement inside him overfilled him with joy. It was the first time he was connecting with a girl.


“Nerds rule the world, right?” He added jokingly. 


She chuckled a shyly looked to the ground where her shoe was laying. “Hey would you mind helping me out?” 


Her socked foot waved in his direction, catching his attention, but he was unsure of her request. “With…?” 


“With getting my shoe back on.” She said, pointing at the shoe. 


Was this a test? He couldn’t help but wonder if she really needed his help for such a mundane task. He looked to her foot and then back at her smiling face and couldn’t resist. Maybe she was just flirting anyways, and trying to see if he was as nice as he seemed. Mickey looked up with a small grin as he approached the ground.


“Sure. Would hate for you to bend over after such a traumatic experience.” He joked, while grabbing the shoe.


Truthfully he had a bit of a foot fetish anyways and strategically placed his head near her elevated foot as he loosened the laces of her shoe. He could sense the subtle aroma of her foot wafting through the air as he placed the opening of the shoe over her lengthy foot. He could only imagine being smothered under her long soles and how comically large they would look against his frail body. His member began to stiffen as he tightened the laces.


“There you go. All better.”


“Thank you!” Vera replied, stepping down with her newly tied shoe. “Well enjoy your book. Make sure you bring it back when we close. I’m curious to hear your thoughts on it.” 


She patted his head a couple times with her elegant hands and walked away once more. Mickey was in complete shock. He stood there dumbfounded that Vera wanted to talk with him even more. He was living in a dream he thought, staring down at The Great Expectations novel. He had already read this book once begrudgingly in high school and honestly didn’t care much for it. But now that he scored with the girl, he felt different about it. Like it had redeemed itself.


Mickey made his way back the table where his belongings were and stole a glance in Vera’s direction. She was back behind her desk and fiddling with the computer once more. He began envisioning her smile and dark hair against her face, filling himself with the feeling of butterflies. The clock on the wall couldn’t have moved slower. He was basically counting seconds as they passed, wishing he could transport an hour into the future to make it 9pm. Instead he sat staring at the words, unable to even turn a page of the book he had asked for until the time had finally passed.


As the clock struck nine, Mickey hopped from his chair and made his way to the desk once again. Vera smiled as he approached and extended a hand to reach for the book. 


“And…?” She began. “Exciting?” 


The tone in her voice implied she had read it once before and knew just how boring it really was. He handed her the book and shrugged his shoulders.


“It was okay.” He said nonchalantly. “There’s much better things I’d use my eyes for.” 


His flirting made her giggle. “I see. Well I’m about to lock up but maybe you can help me put the books away.” 


“Sure I’ll get the top shelves and you get the bottom shelves.” He joked. 


“Very funny.“ She said, walking away with a smile on her face.


Mickey’s confidence was through the roof. He was feeling unstoppable and decided a small pizza would be a nice gesture to the librarian. Without much hesitation he quickly open the app GrubSpot and placed an order from a nearby pizzeria he enjoyed. He expedited the order so it would be conveniently timed during her closing duties. He was so pleased with himself, he nearly missed Vera approaching his table once more. His finger tapped the lock button, blacking out the screen. 


“Well I have the books that were returned today.” She commented, pushing a cart in his direction. “You still gonna help?” 


“Definitely.” 


“Good. You didn’t really have a choice,” she teased.


They each began removing books from the bin and placing them back on the shelves where the number on the side indicated for them to go. The made small talk for the most part, and exchanged books that were too high or too low for the other. For fifteen minutes, Vera and Mickey worked until the book bin was officially empty.


“Well, thank you for all the help. Now I have to hurry and run, I forgot to get my homework done this morning and don’t want to be up late.” She said, much to Mickey’s dismay. 


“Oh, yeah…” His voice trailed. “I should get home too.” His plans had failed, but the least he could do was get a picture with the dreamy woman.


“Do you mind if we take a picture. My friends would get a kick out of it.” He lied, just wanting it for himself.


She laughed, “Sure thing.” 


Mickey set up his camera on a nearby table and used a book to prop it up. Keeping it in portrait mode, he set a 10 second timer and selected the number of photos to take . He took a few quick steps back next to Vera’s side, who naturally put a hand on his shoulder and pulled him in as the camera fired the first shot. Vera repositioned herself behind Mickey and placed her expansive hand over his skull, palming the top of his head, strategically lining it up under her exposed cleavage. Snap… the camera flash went off again. Mickey tried his best to act normal as his small body was directed by Vera’s will. He felt her hands once more over his shoulders and then her face appeared over his shoulder. She was bent over to match his shorter stature and then whispered in his ear.


“Why don’t you come home with me.” 


Her voice sent shivers up his spine as the third camera shot fired. He was still in shock as he trotted to his phone to check the photos.


“They look okay?” She asked, tilting her head to the side.


He swiped through the photos to view each of the shots. Vera absolutely towered over him, and her domineering poses had Mickey getting aroused.


“They are perfect. Thanks.”


“I know, it’s not every day you meet a girl that’s 6’6” tall.” She noted.


“And it’s not every day you meet a guy just a hair over 5 feet short.” He joked, attempting to mirror her humor.


“Oh my goodness!” She exclaimed. “I was wondering how small you were. Sometimes it’s hard to tell since everyone is short compared to me, but I noticed you didn’t even come up to my tits.” She said, squeezing her boobs together.


They both laughed and grabbed their things, before making there way to the door. Vera locked the library entrance and began walking towards the parking lot. Mickey followed close behind until they arrived at a large white truck. Vera hopped in the drivers side and unlocked the doors. Mickey stepped up and into the vehicle, dropping his bag on the floor below him. The truck started and soon, Vera was driving to presumably her house. The air was silent, and there was sexual tension in the air. She had made the first aggressive move and Mickey wasn’t sure where to go from here… he had never been here.


“So why did you choose to work in a library?” He asked.


Vera smiled and glanced over at him. “I love books. They have given me everything valuable in my life.” 


“Oh yeah? Like what?” 


“My knowledge, my curiosity of the world, my height…” she replied.


“Your height?” Mickey laughed. “Books don’t give you your height, genetics does.” 


“Well I’ll let you read my favorite book, and let you see for yourself what I mean.” She teased. “Why are you in the library all the time, anyways?”


“I’m just trying to do really well in school so I can get a job as soon as possible.” He replied.


“Oh I see. You don’t want to be a librarian I take it.”


They both laughed before Vera powered on the music. Green Day blasted from the speakers as they made their way home, each of them rocking and singing as much of the lyrics as they knew. Eventually the white truck pulled into her driveway. Each of them hopped out of the truck and made there way across the dimly lit sidewalk to her front door. She crouched her head to account for the lower entrance before pushing her way inside.


“Here it is.” She noted, throwing her keys onto a nearby table. “Make yourself comfy.” 


Mickey took a look around, and was a bit overwhelmed with its decor. She had dark color tapestries and weird sculptures and candles spread throughout the room. He took a seat on her couch, which sunk in deeply even with his minuscule weight. On the chase of her couch was a small book, seemingly written in a foreign language. He was about to reach over and grab it when Vera’s voice rang out.


“Hey now, that’s my favorite book I was telling you about.” She said reassuringly. “Do you know Latin?” 


“Not really.” He replied.


“Perfect. This will be more fun that way!” She exclaimed, her fingers flipping through the pages. 


Eventually she landed on a particular page and was smiling from ear to ear. “Here read this right here,” she said, pointing to a particular passage.


“Illius umbra adolescit sicut ego horreo infra.” He read, doing his best to pronounce the words as he went. “Debiles inbecilliores fiunt et fortes convalescunt.” 


Vera began laughing hysterically at the conclusion of his sentence. Mickey was about to throw the book down, but Vera encouraged him to keep going. “No, don’t stop, it’s cute. Keep going, please. Your Latin is turning me on.” 


With words of encouragement like that, Mickey wasn’t going to quit now. There was only one more short sentence in the passage anyways, he reasoned.


“Voveo, ut serviam tibi.” He finished. 


At the precise moment the words left his mouth, Mickey was overcome by a heated sensation inside his body. His hands involuntarily clenched the book, nearly tearing the cover. His body seized stiff for a few agonizing moments, until finally he collapsed to the floor. Rather than rushing to help, Vera was giggling in the background. After a minute or two, his blurry vision slowly regained normalcy, although his balance was still awful. He slowly stood to his feet when he noticed something very wrong. He knew he was short, but he wasn’t exactly a midget. He inspected his body, which appeared all the same in terms of arthritics and functionality. It was as if he was just a smaller version of himself. But that couldn’t have been possible.


Vera was watching Mickey examine himself. Her little pets never could comprehend what had happened to them. As though in denial, they would never just jump to the conclusion that they had, in fact, shrunk. She extended a leg and tapped the even smaller man with her black boot.


“See why it’s my favorite book.” She snickered.


Mickey pushed the enormous boot away in frustration. “What the fuck did you do to me?” 


“Well to be fair. I didn’t do anything. You are the one who read it. Besides, it shouldn’t be as much of a shock to someone who is used to being smaller than most.” 


Using the couch and table as a reference point, he estimated his height to be somewhere around 3 and half feet tall. He looked back at Vera, who even while sitting towered over him. Her endless legs were crossed, and her boot kept bobbing up and down beside him. 


“Nothing turns me on more than a little role play. Did you know that, slave?” She asked.


“Slave?” He questioned, still unsure of what to do.


“Yeah, we are role playing… sort of.” She answered while winking several times. “Now take off my boots, squirt.” 


Her boot tapped Mickey once more in the leg. The effortless motion was enough to cause his leg to slap against his other thigh. He looked at the oversized shoe, now having a flashback to being inside the library. His hands instinctively reached for the zipper on the side of the shoe, gently pulling it downward. The sound of the parting seal filled the air until the zipper touched the sole of her shoe. He tugged on the heel of the shoe until her socked foot was freed and a familiar scent filled the air. The other boot was presented to him and he repeated the process, before tossing the shoe to the side.


“Good boy.” She cooed. “Now why don’t you remove those socks too.” 


He slid his fingers against the cotton surface all the way past her heel until his fingers found the lip of her sock. Just as his fingers were about to sneak in, Vera’s enormous hand palmed Mickey’s head and forcefully pulled his face into the bottom of her sock clad toes. His face disappeared into the cotton as her toes pinch and squirmed over the contours of his face.


“How do they smell?” She asked awhile continuing to toy with his head.


With his mouth still smothered against her sock, all he could manage was to give a thumbs up. Vera still had her hand on his head, clearly enjoying the power she exuded over him. She gently used two fingers against his forehead to slowly tilt his head back so their eyes could meet.


“Don’t forget to take my socks off, little man.”


A mischievous grin spread across her face revealing a pretty smile underneath. Mickey wasted no time in slipping his fingers back into the sock before charismatically ripping it off to reveal her magnificent sole. Before he could enjoy the sight, her feet exchanged positions, offering him an additional sock to remove. Mickey was unsurprised at the color of her nail polish: a matte black.


“Yes, goddess.” He said, beginning to play along. His fingers quickly maneuvered to the end of the sock.


“Ooooo, I like it.” She assured as he removed the remaining sock, leaving both of her feet naked. “It’s always been a weird kink of mine, but I’m not ashamed to admit that dominating shorter men really makes me wet.” 


Her words were confirmed by her devious fingers slipping below her waistline as she eyed Mickey who stood subserviently before her. He simply stared back, watching the amazon woman teasing herself. Vera stopped, removing her hand from her panties. She stood back to her full height and made quick work of the pants covering her legs. A moment later, they were on the floor wrapped around her ankles. She stepped out of the discarded garments and up to Mickey. They were toe-to-toe, although the size difference was anything but equal. He looked to the floor, analyzing their proportions. One of her feet alone was the width of both his feet together. Her biggest toe, the largest of all, looked to be over half the length of his entire foot. Her long toes wiggled in place, drawing his attention.


“They are pretty, aren’t they?” She said, staring down at the top of Mickey’s head. The small man nodded in agreement. “I’ve been told I have long toes. Wouldn’t you agree?”


To prove her point, she gracefully lifted her foot, used her dexterous toes to wrap around one of Mickey’s ankles, and gave him a gentle pinch. “I like to grab things with them too.” Vera lifted her leg further and allowed her toes to trail up the length of Mickey’s body, even grazing his manhood along the way, until her toes were dancing inches from Mickey’s face.


“I might even grab you.” She said just before resting her toes on Mickey’s forehead. She gently pressed down, spreading her toes across his skin.


Mickey stared up at her endless sole which now blocked the view of her face above. He tilted his face upwards and buried his face against her warm sole. Her soft skin and lotion scent filled his senses once more and the intoxication of her aroma warranted a few small pecks against the base of her toes.


“That’s good, little slave.” She affirmed while pushing her foot a little more firmly against his head.


Her sole began to mold to the contours of his face before eventually overcoming his balance and knocking him off his feet. She looked down on him with a smile. Each of her peds were easily the length of his tiny torso. With her heels near his waistline and her toes just below his shoulders, one wrong step and she could squash him flat. She always found the sense of power from being so much bigger to be extremely arousing. 


“Look I can make you disappear.” 


Once again, Mickey found himself being smothered underfoot by the domineering amazon. She rested her heel firmly on his sternum, making it more difficult to breathe, while she wagged her foot from side to side with Mickey’s face trapped underneath. His head waved to and fro with each movement of her foot. After briefly toying with his face, her toes slowly trailed down his body until prodding an unmistakeable bulge in his pants just below his waistline. Vera rested her toes overtop, and gently pinched Mickey’s member between them. 


“You must be enjoying this.” 


With a bit more pressure, Vera’s toes compressed the material even further until the silhouette of his member was firmly trapped in between her toes. Mickey looked down and noted the size of her big toe against his hardened member. It was basically equivalent in size, if not having slightly more girth. Mickey caressed the top of her foot to show his approval as she playfully kneaded his cock between her toes. The throbbing sensation between his legs urged him to remove his pants. Running on nature’s instinct, Mickey slid a hand down under his waistband in hopes of pushing his pants further down his legs. 


Vera immediately noticed his intentions and caught his wrist between her toes, stopping him from going any further.


“I didn’t tell you to do that, slave.” She teased. “Only do as told, or I’ll have to punish you.” 


Her words coincided with action and she meticulously maneuvered his wrist back to the floor, pinning it beside his head. With one precise step, she lined her heel up perfectly against his elbow and dropped her sole down, engulfing Mickey’s entire arm underneath and restraining it in place. 


Mickey half expected his arm to break, but was pleasantly surprised to find his arm unharmed and merely blanketed in the warmth of her sole. The palm of his hand was trapped against her upper sole while his finger tips just barely grazed the base of her toes. Her long sole easily encompassed both his hand and arm, leaving her toes free to extend past the tips of his fingers.


“You are so fucking small. I love it.”


She quickly repeated the process to his other arm, leaving both of his appendages pinned against the floor and unable to move. The balls of her feet continued to push against the palms of his hands, pressing them into the carpet. He looked up to the towering amazon who was clearly enjoying every moment of his submission. She squatted down over him, and wrapped a hand around his neck until she could feel her finger tips touching on the backside just below his hairline.


“Does this turn you on as much as it does for me?”


All Mickey could do was nod. He was incredibly aroused and felt consumed by her presence and completely helpless. He felt like a puppet of her desires, and to some degree, they were his own desires. A glimpse of her glistening lady parts caught his attention. His eyes must have stared for too long, because Vera’s fingers tightened around his throat and pulled, forcing his chin upwards.


“Are you looking between my legs?” She said while rubbing a finger overtop her throbbing pussy.


Before he could respond, she stood back to her full height, leaving his arms pinned underfoot. Her naked pussy stared back at him as hands began to numb from the weight bearing down on his arms, but he couldn’t break his gaze. Her hairless lady parts consumed all of his attention. To his relief, Vera removed her foot from each of his arms, allowing the blood to rush back to his pale fingers.


“Didn’t your mom ever teach you that it’s not polite to stare?” 


With the inside of her foot, she pressed her biggest toe into the side of Mickey’s cheek, forcing his head to the side and his gaze toward the other foot. Her toes danced up the side of his face and through his hair until her sole planted itself firmly against his head, pinning it to the floor. The side of his head and fit neatly into her arch and was almost suited perfectly to be a massage ball. She applied a little extra pressure in hopes of testing her theory. The curves of his head pressed nicely under the ball of her foot while his jawline catered to the nerves just above her heel. The only objection was Mickey’s hands, which were now wrapped around her ankle in a feeble attempt to reduce the pressure she was applying to his cranium.


“Mmm your little head feels so good down there.” She cooed. 


“Whatever pleases you, goddess. Just don’t squash me.” 


His subservience was making her extremely aroused. It was nearly unbearable. 


“That is exactly right, you little foot slave.” She compressed her foot against his face to emphasize each of her last two words. “Do my feet smell as good as they feel?” 


Her toes pawed at Mickey’s face, resetting his head into a neutral positions he quickly spread her toes and buried Mickey’s nose as deep into her toe crevice as it would go. Comically enough, her toes were able to encompass his entire nose and most of his forehead above. The reddened tip of his nose now barely visible. 


Mickey audibly inhaled, taking in a deep breath for Vera to hear. Her scent was subtle but consumed his senses.  His mouth was smothered shut by her soft warm sole, which slowly molded to the features of his face as she gradually applied more  pressure. The Amazon’s toes gently pinched together, trapping his nose in between and blocking his remaining airway. She held his airways captive for a few moments before Mickey began to squirm.


“You can breathe when I allow it.” 


Mickey’s discomfort quickly turned to panic once he realized she wasn’t letting go. The squirming amplified and Mickey wrapped his hands as best he could around the enormous foot, attempting to push it away. 


Vera held a finger up, wagging it from side to side. “Not until I say.” 


Mickey put all his strength into one last push into the side of her ankle and managed to dislodge it. He gasped for air, sucking in as much oxygen as he lungs would take. His brief moment of freedom was cut short when he was suddenly hoisted into the air and placed back on his feet. He was looking straight into her exposed lady parts, which she undoubtedly meant to do. As he contemplated what to do next, a familiar sensation engulf the top of his head. 


Orchestrating her puppet once more, Vera palmed the top of his head and guided him forward until he understood. A small tongue slithered into her vagina and up against her clit, swirling and lapping at the crevice between her legs. The aura of pleasure pulsed through her body as the miniature man made use of his talented tongue.  Vera tilted her own head back and closed her eyes, pulling Mickey more aggressively against her pussy. She couldn’t help but grip his head like a vice as she slowly built to her climax. His entire head was engulfed within both of her hands, leaving only a small bit of space for his mouth to continue its cherished work.


Mickey’s face was quite literally buried in pussy. His nose and lips slid up and down like a credit card as he did his best to please the ravenous giant woman. His hands hugged the back of her legs, which he could feel beginning to tremble. It was only a matter of time before…


“Oh fuck…” she yelled. “Oh fuck! I’m gonna fucking cum!” 


Her claw like grip held him firmly in place and ensured he was going to finish the task at hand. Her hips began to buck and her body convulsed and she came like she had never cum before. She immediately let go of Mickey’s head as she stumbled back in need of a place to lay down.


“Put your tiny dick in me, you little fuck.” She laughed.


The pants from Mickey’s legs disappeared almost instantly like a magic trick before he hopped onto the naked amazon. His boner stood at attention before diving squarely into Vera’s pussy. He thrust as deeply as he could, hoping to please his library crush. He felt her hand blanket the entirety of his ass as she assisted with each of his thrusts inside her.


“You dirty little man. Bet you never thought you’d be fucking a woman nearly twice your height, but here you are.” She wrapped a hand around his throat, “now fuck me like you mean it.”


Mickey attempted to violently fuck her, but his size had little impact relative to her much larger frame. He could feel himself nearing climax as his dick slid in and out of her wet pussy. Mickey knew he wasn’t going to last much longer and Vera could tell. 


“You are NOT cumming in me.”  She noted angrily. 


All of the suddenly Mickey was pushed back from his mounted position. His back hit the arm rest and he looked up in confusion at Vera, who had just so rudely interrupted him. She was smiling with her legs still spread. Her long legs quickly repositioned themselves to allow her feet to interject once more. Mickey could only watch as Vera’s hovered her foot near his face before smearing her toes across his face. 


“Don’t act like you don’t like this, Mickey.” 


He grabbed her foot with both hands and gently ran his tongue up the length of her foot and in between her toes. As he began to indulge once more on her feet, Vera’s other toes pawed at his manhood. Mickey’s boner was once again in the clutches of her toes, only this time, there was no clothing to cover him. Her toes, nearly the length of cock, had no issue gripping on as she tugged him erotically between her two longest toes. With her sole on his face and the ensuing toejob, Mickey could only last a few moments before blowing his load all over her foot. Vera’s relentless toes continued to milk him for all he was worth, until finally the last drop was squeezed from his pulsating dick.


“I guess we both enjoyed that?” Vera said, laughing at the cum between her toes. 


The shrunken Mickey could only manage a couple of moans in response before Vera continued to smother him underfoot.

Chapter 14: The Proposal by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:

Been awhile. Feel free to comment and review! 


Jason jolted awake, to find himself trapped in an unfamiliar surrounding. The red fuzzy walls contoured to his body as he writhed in place. He thrashed, suddenly feeling claustrophobic in the tight space. Strangely, the ground beneath him also seemed non existent and the movement from his flailing carried its momentum through the confined space, forcing it to swing. Panic began to set in as he became increasingly confused with his environment. The air grew thick and musty as he began to hyperventilate, clawing at the walls around him. He reached as high as he could, hoping to find an exit from the fuzzy prison, until finally a voice rang out. 


“Oh well look at what Santa brought.” A femminine voice rang out.


Jason immediately stopped, his mind running through recent events as best it could. The familiar voice was unmistakably from his girlfriend, Marki, who as of recently, was now his ex-girlfriend. As he recanted the last moments before his present predicament, he remembered having broke it off with her on a less than ideal day, Christmas Eve. His heart began to race and emotions stirred upon remembering the short, but heated exchange. He had snapped after hearing her complain for the 100th time that year about not being married already. He couldn’t take it anymore, and so Imhotep gotten so fed up with that he impulsively broke up with her.


His trance was broken as the bag-like surrounding suddenly lurched and swung back and forth as though being lifted into the air. Jason leaned against one side as best he could, trying to stay upright as he continued to rock. Then without warning, the feeling of gravity took hold and everything crashed into the ground, sending Jason onto his stomach as he pancakes against the hard surface below. 


“Well…” she began “Come on out.” 


Jason was still stunned from the fall, but slowly rose to all fours before feeling around for an exit. After several long moments, his hand grasped the edge of the material confining him and he pulled it back, revealing the world around him once more. As the light poured in, Jason took a slow look around through his squinting eyes to a familiar sight. It was Marki’s apartment, and while that gave him some relief, it didn’t exactly look the same. As he soaked in the surreal reality of his surroundings, he couldn’t help but be in denial of what he was seeing. It was like the world had grown and everything was gigantic. His eyes darted around the room and then back at the bag he has been confined in… and to his surprise it was actually his stocking that they had hung by the chimney every year. The cursive letters of his name were embroidered on the outside. 


As he turned around, his eyes settled on an even more unsettling reality. Marki was sitting on the couch next to him, one leg crossed over the other, a wine glass pressed against her lips as she sipped the dark red liquid inside. Her jet black hair laid over her shoulders while her freed hand laid still on her lap. She was coldly staring at him beneath her, as though waiting for him to speak.


“Umm what’s going on Marki?” He asked, slowly stepped backwards to create distance between them. “Why is everything…so big?”


A smile crept across her face as she pulled the glass away. “Big? No… you are just small. And when I say small I mean about 15 inches tall.” 


The words although so obvious, were still so contrary to what his brain could process. “Okay but why am I small?” 


“Because you are a shitty boyfriend and I figured this would make you more… willing.”


Jason couldn’t help but follow the breadcrumbs of her comments, as though it were written for a movie script. 


“Willing to do what?”


“Willing to do whatever the fuck I want you to do…” She spat. “Since you obviously didn’t care very much about me, I figured I would treat myself to a special Christmas.” 


“Marki, let’s be reasonable here. I…” 


“Shut the fuck up!” She screamed while jumping to her feet. “I spent 8 years with you. 8 years!!! And you think you can just end it for saying I wanted a fucking ring.”


“Marki, you can’t…”


She snapped a finger at Jason, quickly silencing him. 


“Oh I can. Now if you look next to you, there’s a little black box. Grab it.” She said, pointing to the box.” 


Jason glanced around at the discarded stocking and then in the other direction, where he spotted a small black box. Like one that would hold a ring. Jason couldn’t believe it.


“Now!” 


Jason snapped from his thoughts and hurried to the box. He picked it up and turned to the towering angry woman. To Jason, he would have guess her height to be around 25 feet tall. 


“Open it!” 


He looked down at box and with one arm firmly wrapped around it, he wedged his other fingers inside and pried it open. The box opened like a clam and inside was predictably a ring. Nothing fancy, just a simple small  gold ring.


“Take it out.” She ordered after taking another sip of wine.


Jason reached inside and pulled the solid metal from inside and placed it in his hand. It was practically a bracelet to someone of his size if not a tad larger. The shiny metal was engraved with something but he didn’t care to read and he presented the ring’s presence to Marki who eagerly awaited. She was nearly done with the wine in her glass as she remained standing, carefully eyeing his every move. 


“Good now come over here and take a knee right here.” She said pointing to the floor just before her slippers. 


Jason quickly walked to the designated spot and craned his head upwards to face the girl that he had once loved. She did nothing to hide the disgust on her face as she continued to stare down at him. Jason slowly knelt and held the ring out in front of him. He was almost about to pop the question he assumed she wanted to hear when Marki began ordering him once more.


“Not very hard now, was it.” She noted with distain. “Now since you can’t seem to do it yourself, I’ll walk you through this, so repeat after me.” 


“Marki…” she began. 


“Marki…” he repeated.


“Will you be my…” 


“Will you be my…” he echoed.


“Sweet, sweet, giantess.”


Jason wasn’t expecting that, but did his best to follow suit. “…sweet, sweet, giantess.” 


Marki’s face lit up with excitement. As though she had just in fact received an authentic proposal. “Oh Jason, I never thought you would ask.” She wxclaimed. “But yes, I would love to be your giantess.” 


The awkward exchange for Jason only got worse as she presented herself for the ring. Rather than extend a hand to Jason, her foot slid from her slipper revealing five lengthy toes. Marki did her best to spread them, pointing one digit in particular directly at Jason. Her second toe, slightly shorter than her big toe hovered just before the shrunken man, allowing him to place the ring. 


Without much hesitation Jason slid the ring over the tip of her toe, pushing it all the way down until it was secured near the base of her digit. His eyes studied the ring as he meticulously aligned it, and it suddenly came to his attention what was engraved on the ring: Servitude. 


“Don’t forget my kiss.” She replied, keeping her Christmas-red polished toe hovering just in front of him. Begrudgingly, Jason closed his eyes, puckered his lips and gently leaned forward until his lips were planted squarely on the tip of the same toe. 


“Mmm. Wow.” She remarked, her mischievous eyes now glimmering from the feeling of power she held over her ex. “That was far better than any proposal I could have imagined. Now you better get acquainted with these beautiful feet of mine. They seem to remember all the times you never massaged them.” 


Her toes slowly elevated before settling on top of his head. His hair was greeted with a couple of rough pats before Marki scrunched her toes together, trapping some of Jason’s hair in between. Slowly she raised her foot, centimeter by centimeter until Jason’s hair was taut with no more slack to extend. Jason reached up with both hands to fight of her giant digits, but Marki continued to lift, forcing little Jason to his tip toes as she continued to pull on his hair. Just before he left the ground, Marki kicked her heel forward, striking Jason below the belt. 


The blow sent Jason backwards, forcing him to land hard on his back with hands clutching the family jewels. It was actually the first time he had ever experienced being kicked between the legs, and from a giant woman to make it all the more memorable. He bellowed in pain, holding a hand up in protest. 


“I barely touched you, little man. Quit your squirming.” Marki scolded before slamming her heel violently between his legs, nearly turning his manhood to paste. 


Her foot hovered above him, giving him a view of her doughy reddened sole. She wanted him to fear her. One foot was enough to cover him from the waist up and then some. Tormenting him would feel like nothing other than a mediocre foot massage to Marki. The thought of stomping him from existence crossed her mind, but that seemed far less fun. 


“Jason… if you make love to my foot, maybe it won’t crush you.” She lowered her toes to the ground, lightly smothering him against her sole. The sensation of his tiny body molding to her foot was slightly arousing. The miniature man could only manage to wrap his arms around the appendage as she continued to toy with him underfoot. Her toes ruffled his hair once more. 


“You aren’t giving them much love, Jason. Do I need to shift all my weight to this foot so you two can be closer?” She asked rhetorically. 


Tiny lips were suddenly pecking away on the undersides of her toes and soles. His arms began to caress the top of her foot and she could feel him beginning to thrust his hips into the bottom of her foot like his life depended on it. 


“You dirty, little man.” 


She allowed the novel sensations to continue for several minutes, making sure to rub each of her eager toes across his face. Marki lift her heel from the ground and diverted more pressure to her toes, pinning Jason’s head firmly against the floor using nothing but her biggest toe. His hands did little to fight off her off, knowing all too well there was nothing he could actually do. Watching the defeated shrunken man succumb to nothing but her toe, sent another throb between her legs. 


“Don’t forget to go between my toes.” 


Jason could feel the pressure lighten, allowing him to lift his head for the task. Meticulously, Jason worked his head and tongue between each of her toes, using his hands to pry them apart as he went. The task was belittling and the texture of lint coated his tongue, nearly causing him to gag. His eyes looked up to find a very pleased Marki observing his work. He hadn’t seen her smile this much in recent months. 


Her toes settled back over his head, shielding the light from his face. Jason watched as Marki withdrew a small bottle from her pocket. He couldn’t see what it was, but as she unscrewed a lid and unsheathed a pipette from inside, he knew that must have been the culprit for his shrunken state. As he pondered what he could possibly do, Marki’s toes suddenly constructed around his neck, immobilizing his head from turning away. Her toes pinched his head like a vice while she brought the dropper to his lips. 


“Don’t make this hard.” 


He knew resisting was pointless and begrudgingly opened his mouth, allowing several drops to enter. He quickly swallowed, and its effects were nearly instant. The toes around his neck seemed to melt away as the mass of his body dwindled even more until he was slighting longer than half the length of her foot. 


Marki let out a quiet whisper. “Perfect.”


Before he could move, Marki settled her foot back down and gently squashed her ex underfoot. The subtle movement was more than enough to completely immobilize the shrunken man, pinning each of his limbs in place. She wondered why it had taken so many years for her to try this.


On the other end of the Spectrum, Jason was completely terrified as his body was engulfed by the warm sole of her foot. He couldn’t scream, move, or hardly breathe as the weighted blanket continued to bear down on him. Given he was now pressed firmly against her foot, he could smell the subtle aroma of her lotion mixed with a hint of perspiration.  Any movement in her foot  was sensed through his body, and he could only assume one wrong move and he would be snuffed from existence.


“I could wear you like a sock all day. How does that sound?” She asked giggling. Jason clearly couldn’t respond. “I’ll take silence as agreement.”


Marki lifted her foot to step away, and to her amusement, Jason was still stuck to the bottom of her foot. She shook her foot side-to-side a couple times before finally dislodging the man from her sole. Marki laughed hysterically. 


“Well if you wanted to stay there, you could have just asked. Now let me grab a couple things, including a refill of this wine.”


She pranced away and disappeared from sight. Jason remained on the floor, still recovering from nearly being steam rolled by a giant human foot. He lifted his head and looked around. Each passing moment was wasted time and he needed to hide. This may be his only chance to escape. Jason gathered himself and hopped to his feet. Fortunately for him, he knew the apartment well, although never from this vantage point. His options were limited as there was really only one way in and out, which was through the front door.


At his new size, he quickly made his way behind the couch and began inching his way down the backside. With his back flat against the wall, he side stepped his way down until finding himself at the corner of the hall still hidden behind the edge of the couch. He peaked around the corner and his heart nearly leapt from his chest as he watched Marki’s silhouette heading his way. He jolted his head back into cover and held his breath in an attempt to stay as quiet as possible. The sound of her footsteps echoed down the hall until finally he could saw her pass, her long legs effortlessly covering any distance he could cover in his shrunken state. To him, she must have been around 60 feet tall now. How could he possibly escape? 


Panic and hopelessness began to set in, and Jason suddenly found himself frozen in place.


“Oh has Jason decided to run away from his sweet, sweet, giantess?” She exclaimed.


His body shuttered as the sound of furniture being tossed filled the air around him. Each piece that flipped felt like a small tremor as it hit the floor. He knew it was only a matter of time before the couch he was behind was displaced. Without much thought, he turned and bolted as fast as his 6 inch body would take him. The short hallway seemed to be football fields long and he still didn’t have an exit strategy.


The sound of gentle thuds followed him and he could only assume a giant Marki was behind. Just as he was about to turn and look, he took a hit so hard that he was catapulted into the wall before crumping onto his backside. The wind was knocked from his lungs and he struggled to catch his breath. As he winced staring up at the ceiling, trying to inhale, his view was suddenly filled by large grinning face. 


“Well there you are.” She said gleefully, “Still trying to run even after the commitment you made. Well sorry to say, Jason, you are stuck with me the rest of your life.” 


She pinched Jason between her fingers before lifting him to her face. With her oversized lips, she gave Jason a kiss, covering most of his head and shoulders in her moist embrace, before running her tongue invasively over his body. 


“Mmm. Now it’s time for you to be intimiate… more intimate than you’ve been in the last 3 years.” 


Jason could feel his hands and legs being tied, and even in his dazed state, he knew he was in trouble. He tried to fight but he was quickly subdued and restrained. His back was pushed flush against a rubbery surface while his limbs were constrained together behind him. He shook his hands several more times, hoping to break free but to no avail. He looked back to Marki who was dropping her panties to the floor. To Jason’s horror, he finally realized what he had been tied to. Marki bent down one last time and whispered to the miniature man.


“You are gonna give me more pleasure than you ever have, my little slave.” 


And at the conclusion of her words, Marki shoved the Jason-decorated dildo deep into her pussy. She smiled as she felt him squirm inside her, with each of his movements stimulating her g-spot. Her legs quivered in pleasure and her fingers eagerly worked the base of her sec toy. She pulled it out periodically, giving him a moment to breathe, only to reinsert the pink dildo once more. The motion was repeated continuously, with each unrelenting thrust becoming more aggressive than the last. It had been so long since they had had any sex that she felt like savoring every moment…every squirm. 


Jason was covered in pussy juice, and his infrequent gasps for air made the entire experience feel as though he was being waterboarded. His body rubbed against her insides as he slid in and out rhythmically from her pink lady parts. The light occasionally hit his eyes only to blind him before being plunged back into the wet darkness. He could feel her sexual pleasure building and the walls constricted around his vulnerable body until it feel like he was being crushed. Jason could hear her screams from inside her body as she climaxed with him inside. He felt like his body would pop at any moment when finally his pink restraint was tossed from the darkness. He landed harshly on the couch, still unable to move and covered in Marki’s cum. 


His exhausted body and hopeless mind wondered if this could possibly be the rest of his life. As he attempted to reassure himself that everything would be okay, a familiar sight engulfed his view and Marki’s sole descended upon his body. The last thing he saw before being smothered underfoot was the engraved “Servitude” on his proposal ring. 

Chapter 15: Just a Reorg by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:

I never write this often lol. Second short story this week!

-

Joe entered timidly into the room to find a large empty office awaiting him. The room was decorated elaborately with various art pieces and nice wooden furniture. There were a couple of vintage couches in the corner diagonal from the large office desk that took up the majority of the room. As he soaked in the views from the high rise window, a quiet voice from the secretary called out to him.


“She will be in shortly.” She said before closing the large door between them. 


The woman was referring to the the CEO of his company, Julie Keller. He had never met her before, and had only seen pictures of her in the news or on a rare occasion, a zoom meeting, if only briefly. Today would put a rest to that statement. 


Earlier in the morning, Joe and received an email informing him that the company was undergoing a restructure and that his position was under review. Julie had requested this meeting as a way of assessing Joe’s contributions and where he may fit best within the new structure of the company. Or at least, that is what the email implied.


He approached the chair opposite of his CEOs designated seat, and realized something rather peculiar. Her chair seemed to be abnormally large and the desk itself was raised far higher than any typical desk. It was elevated to the point where it was a standing desk for him, and strangely even too high for that. Maybe they just like to work standing all the time, he thought. The high vaulted ceilings and lavish decorations obviously implied a wealthy person with particular taste occupied this room. Undoubtedly they had weird behavioral quirks to match. He wouldn’t expect much less from a CEO. 


His observations of the room were interrupted when the castle door to the office swung open. Joe could hear the indiscernible chatting of the secretary on the phone and another less familiar voice abruptly enter the room. 


“Please cancel the rest of my meetings today.” 


Joe knew immediately that the voice belonged to his CEO, Julie. He quickly straightened his tie, took and deep breath, and twirled around with an open hand to greet his incoming boss. To his surprise he ended up face-to-stomach with the tallest woman he hand ever seen. Rather than shake his hand, the Amazonian woman lightly patted his head a couple of times before tossing her bag carelessly onto the desk. Joe did his best not to stare wide-eyed at the statuesque beauty as she situated herself into her desk. 


She quickly began the discussion without much direct attention to her awestruck employee. “Well Joe, I don’t think we have met formally before, correct?” 


Joe cleared his throat, “No, not formally. I just see you on—“ 


“Good, that’s what I expected. I know… you only see me on zoom meetings, and you surely never imagined me being some 8 foot 5 woman, am I right?” She laughed.


He did his best to muster a smile, “No, I certainly did not.” 


“Yeah no one ever does. That’s one thing about remote work I never liked.” She explained. “It’s hard to have a real presence in a fully remote company. And for someone like me, I thrive when I have presence.” 


Joe was completely unsure where this conversation was leading or what he could even add. “You have a rather unique presence.” 


She continued her rant, venting her frustrations about the company’s current working conditions. “I mean Joe, can you imagine?… Sitting at your desk dicking around and I walk by and do this?” 


He watched as the giant woman rounded the desk to his side and placed a giant black heel onto the table, displaying her ability to loom over someone slacking. Joe was maintaining eye contact but felt rather uncomfortable as her leg lifted up, revealing more leg than he felt was appropriate. 


“That definitely got my attention.” He said, dropping his eyes to the enormous heel in front of him. They were obviously custom made. No shoe store in the world would carry something of that size. 


“Exactly. Presence.” She continued to emphasize. “Although I must say, I typically find myself barefoot in the office. I only wore these to satisfy investors at our meeting.” 


The tall woman nonchalantly kicked her heel off her foot and onto the floor by Joe’s own shoes. The size difference between the footwear was comical. His feet were child sized compared to hers, and although they were freakishly large, he found her size sort of arousing. The novelty of someone her size almost seemed like some strange fantasy he had never entertained. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by his boss’s voice. 


“Joe, what do you think? Heels or barefoot?” She asked.


Again, he had no idea how to respond. “Uhh, barefoot I think.” He said, hoping to have the same opinion of his superior. 


Her long toes wiggled against the desk, each nail shining with their glossy black finish. Unbeknownst to his CEO, he had a bit of a fetish for feet, and her discussion was actually beginning to stir something beneath Joe’s waistband. Fortunately for him, she picked her foot up off the desk and returned to her seat. Joe could see the heat signature of her foot still imprinted on the wooden desk. It was easily over a foot long with a wonderful shape to it.


“Good answer,” she replied before pausing for a moment. “Well I’m guessing you are wondering why you are here, and frankly this meeting was supposed to be rather short.” 


Joe’s head was spinning from the strange encounter. What was she saying? The woman was now casually sitting on the “standing desk”, and staring straight into Joe’s eyes. She bent over and grabbed her other heel before removing it as well. Holding it up, she began emphasizing her discussion by shaking the heel in her hand. 


“You were about to be fired, honestly. And not really at any fault of your own… just… business.” She said looking out the window, seemingly in deep thought. “But I have an alternate proposal. Care to hear?” 


Joe gave a subtle grimace and nodded his head up and down, now only trying to maintain his composure now that he was potentially going to be fired. 


“Good.” She replied while standing once more. “Well to make a long story short, we have a man who currently heads our investor relations, David. He’s got a solid background, or whatever, but I must say… he loves to undermine me. He is actually the reason you were about to be fired - to cut costs.” 


Joe wasn’t exactly picking up what she was laying down as a proposal. She was rather animated though, so clearly this was something she wanted to fix. 


“Now I am more of an advocate for constant growth. I mean look at me,” she began, before standing tall with her chin up, “I am the fucking definition of growth.” 


Joe wasn’t going to argue there. Especially since he had to crane his neck just to look up at her. 


“Well anyways, David has a bit too much confidence. The man is tall,” she said in air quotes. “He’s taller than most at 6’5’’ and just oozes confidence. I have this theory that tall men tend to undermine their bosses more because of the extra confidence.” 


Joe was shocked at her logic. The woman was running away with extreme stereotypes in running her business decisions. He couldn’t believe this was who he had been working for the past couple years.


“What are you? 5’5”?” She questioned. 


“Uhhh… 5’2” actually.” Joe corrected, somewhat embarrassed. 


“Ah, even better.” She said with a widening smile. “So you want a job as Head of Investor Relations?” 


“But I don’t have any experience with that.” Joe reminded her, disregarding the reality of unemployment. 


“Right. You would just need to do as I say… and not undermine me like David does,” she explained.


Joe was baffled. He leaned on her desk and pinched the bridge of his nose, contemplating his options. “I don’t know. It seems…”


Julie quickly took a seat on her desk once more near Joe. She extended her hands out with both palms up. 


“Give me your hands, Joe.” She kindly suggested. 


Joe paused with his own hands clutched near his chest, debating what she would be doing. Wanting to avoid making it even more awkward, he quickly placed his hands with palms down into her awaiting hands. He slid the tips of his fingers to the base of her palms, or what he considered the end of her hand.  Similar to the shoe comparison, the difference in hand size was equally astonishing. The tip of her middle finger jetted several inches past his palm and embraced part of his arm. He was barely filling her palm with some to spare and felt secure in her grasp.


“You need to trust me on this.” She said. “This is the best move of your career.” 


She repositioned his right hand on top of his other hand, and then sandwich them both between the confines of her own mitten sized hands. They both disappeared within the set of neatly manicured hands. Joe was becoming overwhelmed and needed more time to think. 


“Will it be remote?” He asked, hoping to by time. 


“Remote?” She questioned, while furrowing her eye brows. Her long straight brunette hair and sparkling blue eyes nearly put him in a trance. Her hands made quick work of his body as she gently pushed him into the visitors chair next to the desk. Without moving herself from her seated position on the desk, she lifted one of her enormous feet and placed it in Joe’s lap. “But I thought we agreed on the importance of presence?” 


Joe was now wide-eyed, pinned in his seat by the foot of the tallest woman he had ever seen. Her heel rested squarely in the middle of his thigh, leaving the rest of her foot to trail up his leg before spilling onto his torso where her toes lightly pressed themselves above his belly button. Her warm sole pressed down slowly and more firmly with each passing moment. Joe was nearly about to have a heart attack. 


“Yeah… presence is… uh… good.” He stuttered, now feeling his manhood begin to grow. He attempted to distract himself with anything, hoping not to pitch a tent in his CEO’s office, let alone under her foot. 


“And barefoot is better than heels, right Joey?” She quizzed him while applying a slight bit more pressure. 


The amazon woman lifted her other foot, while gripping onto her desk for balance, and hovered her sole a few inches away from her subordinates face, giving him a full view of lengthy sole.


Joe’s vision was filled entirely by Julie’s pillowy soles, as she continued to flirt her way into his role’s acceptance. As much as Joe had fantasized about feet, he had never once dreamed of encountering anything of this size. He didn’t even know what size she would be, they were so large. His gaze shifted up, watching as her toes danced above his head. The scent of her foot was subtle but wafted in the air and hinted at a vanilla lotion. Even more enticing was the heat emanating for her sole, which tempted him to bury his face into the welcoming underside of her foot.


“Yeah… barefoot is much better.” He confirmed, sounding more like a zombie than a critically thinking employee. “Weird question, but how big is your foot?” 


Julie smiled, before reaching over her desk and sliding a drawer out. Her fingers fumbled through various items before clutching a standard ruler and offering it to Joe. “I don’t know, you tell me.” 


He excitedly snatched it from her hand and placed the ruler against the bottom of her foot. His eyes traced from the lower edge of the wooden ruler all the way up to the 12 at the top. Unsurprisingly, it wasn’t enough. The end of the ruler had barely surpassed the end of her sole and into the base of her length toes. He made a mental note of the edge’s location before sliding the ruler up to cover the remaining length. Joe’s eyes couldn’t believe it… 12 plus an additional 3 made it 15 inches long. 


“That’s right Joe, 15 inches of foot. Times 2.” She noted while scrunching the toes of her foot still in Joe’s lap. “Now would you really want to work remote, when these are in the office?” 


She knew his answer, and could sense him giving in. Julie pressed her warm sole into Joe’s awaiting head, allowing the doughy skin to contour to his face. The diminutive man’s head was comically only about half the length of her foot, and could perfectly slot itself into her arch. Julie tantalizingly drug her toes down his forehead, before trapping his nose between the gap of her second and third toes. Without a doubt, her longest toes were as long if not longer than some of little Joey’s fingers, which made Julie giggle. Joe was mesmerized by the sensations of her flawless sole, and instinctively his hands begin to rise in hopes of caressing the giant appendage teasing him. As his hands were about to land, Julie pulled her foot away.


“Now, now, Joey.” She teased. “Only my puppets… or Head of Investor Relations… get to play with these feet.” 


Joe was at a crossroads of emotions, but his libido was quickly overwhelming his judgement. All he needed to do was say yes. He would keep his job, or more accurately, earn a promotion and as a bonus get to play with some insanely huge feet.


“Yes, I’ll do it.” He agreed, now seductively persuaded. 


Julie’s mischievous smile reappeared as she leaned in closer to Joe. Her foot returned in front of Joe’s much smaller face and she assertively palmed the back of his head using her free hand. 


“You’ll do what?” She repeated, wanting him to fully submit. 


“I’ll be your… puppet.” 


That was all she needed. She pulled his head forward, pressing his face squarely into the bottom of her exposed sole. With meticulous aim, she placed her heel directly onto his mouth before leaning over just a tad further to whisper, “Now lick my foot.” 


Like an obedient little dog, Joe stuck his tongue out and began lapping at her heel. Julie slowly guided his head upwards and her foot downwards, making sure he licked every inch of her oversized foot until finally ending at the tip of her toes. Her puppet already knew the expectation and quietly opened his mouth, allowing Julie to slide her toes inside. To her entertainment, Joe could really only fit her biggest toe in his petite mouth, which eagerly wrapped around the lengthy digit. His tongue lapped at the salty underside as his lips surrounded the girth of her toe. Julie could feel his tiny erection pressing against the sole of her other foot.


Being such a tall woman always had its perks, but watching men submit to her with close to no effort was nothing short of arousing. She clutched the newly promoted employee’s head and gently forced her toe further down his throat, then the next toe, and the next toe… enjoying the moist sensation over the tips of each of her toes. His hands immediately shot up, grabbing each side of the massive foot, trying to push away contrary to her own efforts. Not wanting to spoil the fun she plucked her toes from his mouth, allowing him a moment to breath. His gasps for air never stopped his cock from throbbing. 


There was still business to conduct and Julie wasn’t one to procrastinate too long. She placed both feet on the ground once more and turned to fetch the contract. She tossed a stack of papers and a pen for Joe to use and then took a seat across from him. She extended a long finger towards a black office phone and pressed a quick dial button. Joey listened as she provided a quick instruction to who was presumably her secretary. 


“Yes, can you bring David in here? Now, please.” 


It didn’t take long before a tall, decently built man walked through the door. His tone seemed annoyed and agitated.


“What is it, Julie? You know I’m in a meeting right now.”


“You’re fired.” She stately bluntly, staring him straight in the eyes. 


David’s eyes immediately focused on Joe and then back to Julie. His anger seethed from his clenched jaw and balled fists, but he opted to stay rather calm verbally. “Fine then. I’ll let you two geniuses burn the company to the ground.” 


Joe watched in suspense as the man walked back out of the room, slamming the door behind him as he left. His eyes stumbled back on the signature lines for the contract where he began robotically signing each individual page.


“That is a man we don’t need.” She said, spinning around in her chair slowly. “Would you do me a favor and lock the door, little Joey?” 


He was already beginning to adopt the belittling name, and hurried to lock the door handle. Joey could hear Julie approaching from close behind while he tuned the lock. As he spun around, he was greeted by the towering woman reaching over his head. 


“Forgot you couldn’t reach the top lock.” She laughed. “Ever wonder what it’s like up here?”


Joe didn’t have much time to react before being scooped up like a child from under his arms. He dangled above the ground as she lifted him until they were eye-to-eye. Her pearly white teeth smiled once more and then unsuspectingly Joe found himself permanently hanging from the door. The coat hanger was now hooked under the shirt he was wearing, leaving him hanging helplessly.


“Now don’t make any noise.” 


Julie ripped his pants from his legs, expelling his shoes in the process. His fluorescent blue boxers were the only thing standing between the flirtatious CEO and his erect penis. Before any resistance could happen, the amazon woman snaked her fingers inside his waistband and slid them down past his knees. Her head slowly descended until Joe felt her luscious lips engulf his standing manhood. Naturally, his body seized in pleasure and let out an unintentional moan. Julie wasted no time in palming his face, smothering his moans into silence, while she continued to work his shaft with her salivating mouth. All Joe could manage was to run his hands through her hair and thrash his head within the grasp of her hand, as his muffled moans were drowned away. The pulsating cock neared it’s climax when Julie pulled away.


“Tell me, my little puppet. What do you enjoy more? My feet or my mouth?” At the conclusion of her sentence, she thrust his dick between her lips once more.


As much as he enjoyed the tall woman’s blowjob, he couldn’t help but entertain the thought of those magnificent feet. He conjured up a playful response as best he could, “Like we said. Bare feet are best.” 


She cupped his head and cheeks between her oversized hands and looked him in the eyes playfully. With a quick rip, he was dislodged from the mounted shirt and tumbled to the floor.


Julie presented a her foot to Joe once more, who impatiently reached for it like a long lost toy. His hand slid between her longest toes, clutching the largest toe like a joystick he could control. He guided the foot to his exposed member where Julie swiftly took action. 


“You better be a good puppet.” She cooed, before squeezing his dick between her toes. The long digits easily encompassed the throbbing shaft as they worked it up and down. “You like these big feet, little Joey?”


All he could do was nod his head and close his eyes in preparation for his climax as she continued to tease him. “My toes are almost the same size as your dick, puppet.” 


The comparison was a bit of exaggeration as his package was easily a couple inches longer, but that didn’t stop her toes from having their way with it. Each squeeze of her toes worked the head of his cock and predictably, Joe couldn’t hold out any longer. He came like he had never cum before, shooting his load up and over his boss’s feet, covering them in his milky white semen. 


Julie invariably smiled, looking down at her finished work. “Congrats on the promotion, Joe.” 

Chapter 16: Desperate Times by SoleWriter


The job market was incredibly harsh. Henry had been without a job for over six months and was becoming increasingly desperate for work as he emptied the remainder of his savings. Rejection letters continually poured into his email, and that didn’t even include the multitude of no-responses. He stared blankly at the screen, contemplating just working in fast food like he did in college. Something was better than nothing, he reasoned. Then, as though the world could sense his defeat, an email with the title “First Interview” popped into his email. Almost immediately he opened it and began reading the contents within. 


“To Henry,


Thank you for applying to the role as executive assistant! We’d like to extend an invitation to you for the first interview. As a  sign of dedication, we expect you at our office immediately after reading this email. Please wear business attire and come ready to speak with the executive who you will be assisting. All candidates are encouraged to put their best foot forward in the running for this exclusive role. The annual salary is typically $150,000 but may vary depending on the candidate.


Hope to see you soon,

Starlight Inc.”


Henry couldn’t have ripped out of his chair any quicker to throw on his suit. He checked his watch to find the time to be a tad past 2:30. He fixed his hair, brushed his teeth, and quickly started up his car. This was going to be his lucky break. 



“Hello there,” he greeted the woman at the desk. “I just received an email for the executive assistant role and I came here as quick as I could.” The woman smiled, looked back at her computer screen, clicked the mouse a few times and dialed the phone.


“Yes, Henry is here to see you.” She informed, before giving a slight pause. “Sure thing.” 


The phone clicked as she returned it back to its cradle. “She will be waiting in her office down the end of the hall,” she directed while pointing over her own desk.


Henry followed her finger, straightened his tie and approached the door. He timidly peeked around the corner of the door, feeling slightly awkward to enter without knocking. His eyes spotted the back of a woman’s chair who twirled around at the sound of the opening door. Henry prepares himself to greet her, when she finally stands up and begins walking towards him. With each step, her size become more and more apparent until finally she is looming over him. An enormous hand reaches out to meet his own.


“Well aren’t you a tiny little thing,” she noted before grabbing his hand and part of his arm. “I like you already.”


Henry was so rattled by her size, he couldn’t even mumble a response. Yes, he was definitely small at 5’2’’ but she was… huge. His neck craned up to meet her smiling face, and it must have been obvious what he found so shocking because she quickly jumped to inform him of her height.


“I’m 8’1’’ before you ask.” She stated. “Or maybe you weren’t going to ask, since I have apparently scared you into being mute.” 


The towering woman turned from the encounter and rounded her desk and then gestured for Henry to sit. “Come take a seat. We’ll go over your resume and you can tell me about your experiences more in-depth. I’m Miss Pointe by the way. 


“Sure Miss Point, I’ll take a seat. Sorry for my poor introduction. My name is Henry and I’m very excited to be here.” 


She side-eyed Henry and let out a small grin as he sat in the chair. Almost immediately she began parsing through his resume, seeking something to discuss or elaborate on. At the conclusion of her quick scan, she became very aware of Henry’s skill set… or more so, what was lacking.


“So I see you don’t have any prior experience as an executive assistant.” She began, now raising an eyebrow, “Why is that?” 


“Well Miss Pointe, I must say, I just really need a job right now, but as you can see there, I’ve held many corporate jobs and can’t see why this would be much different.” 


“I see.” She muttered while continuing to scroll through the resume. “Do you have a problem doing anything I may require of you, even if it is not to your liking? I need to be able to trust my executive assistant to handle a lot of important tasks that impact my day to day.” 


“Yes, absolutely I can.” Henry confirmed, feeling more confident than before.


Miss Pointe stopped scrolling, spun her chair 90 degrees, and looked Henry straight in the eye. She leaned back, causing her chair to creak from the immense weight, and then lifted her long legs to set two giant heels onto the table. The red bottoms reflected in the light.


“Well what other skills do you bring to the table, little Henry?” She questioned, now fiddling with her perfectly manicured nails.


“Well,” he began, now unsure of how to sell himself for the position, “I… uh… I have the ability to organize calendars, I can write up documents for you, or make spread sheets for any meetings you have. I’ve made a ton of PowerPoints and can leverage…” 


“Oh wow! “ she interrupted. “That all sounds fantastic. But…” she paused, “I need to know how good you are at… sucking toes.” 


She lifted her eyes from her nails to see him squirm for a moment before responding. “Sorry, did you say, know how good I am at sucking toes.” 


“Yes that is exactly what I said.” She affirmed, now somewhat annoyed. 


“Well I have never really sucked anyone’s toes,” he admitted, now fearfully eyeing the enormous set of feet before him. 


“Oh… so you’re a toe sucking virgin?” She asked emphatically.


“Yeah I guess you could say that.” Henry answered, knowing all too well how much he needed this job.


“Well if you don’t mind, “ she started, her eyes darting to her heels, ”just take those off and you can show me your natural god-given talent.”


Henry watched as she wiggled her feet back and forth on the desk to emphasize their presence. “You want me to—“ 


“Yes, I want you to take my fucking shoes off and suck my toes like you need this fucking job.” She said slapping the table with a balled fist, now exploiting his desperation.


Henry looked up at her stoic face and then again back down at the awaiting heels, which eagerly clicked together. He reached a hand out and fiddled with the back of her heel, managing to pop it free. He slid his fingers into the musty opening before carefully prying away the rest of the shoe, exposing her giant sole. The reddened skin actually seemed clean for the most part, which was a relief. On the other hand, this woman had some long toes. 


“Hmm that fresh air feels wonderful on my feet. Look at how pretty my toes look.” She stated while wiggling them for her own enjoyment. “I bet they are just as long as your little fingers. Do me a favor, try and wear that little toe ring around your finger.”


Henry looked to meticulously painted black toes and spotted the ring in question. It was secured to her second toe, and hung out about halfway down the lengthy digit. Henry maneuvered himself closer to her foot, and was about to pry her toes apart to snag the ring when she interrupted again. 


“Whoa now, little man.” She cooed with an evil grin. “I need you to suck it off.”


Henry’s fingers slid down between her toes to create some space for his lips. Her claims about her toes being longer than his fingers seemed very real now as he finessed them apart until his mouth was able to insert her second toe. The pad of her toe hit his tongue first, leaving a subtle pop of salt as his mouth wrapped around the remainder of her toe. He slid further and further down until the ring finally surpassed his lips. Like a suction cup, his lips pursed firmly around the toe before pulling upwards and removing the metal ring. 


“Got it” he exclaimed, somewhat excited from the achievement. 


“Now put it on.” 


Miss Pointe was rather interested in seeing if the ring fit. Henry fumbled with it until finally sliding it over his pinky. Too big.

Then he slid it over the next finger. Too big. Then the next, and the next and the next until no more fingers were left to try. 


“Wow, you are so petite. Can’t even use my toe ring.” She laughed. “Now don’t forget my other toes.”


Miss Pointe enjoyed tormenting her new little assistant. The little guy was really giving it his best effort. But she knew there was still more to give and she was gonna take it.


Henry looked at her foot once more and sighed. He set the ring on the table and leaned in towards her foot to finish the job. This time he grabbed her foot a bit more aggressively and plunged the biggest toe straight into his mouth. The large toe was quite a mouthful and gave his tongue a workout as he lapped at the underside of her salty digit. Then he snuck her next toe into his mouth, filling it completely. The mouthful of toes wasn’t entertaining enough for the giant woman and she promptly extracted her foot. She patted his cheek briefly, admiring the size of her toes against his face.


“Mmm. Now stand up. I need a pic for the others to see.” She commanded.


Henry was happy to be done and quickly stood straight. Miss Pointe extended her legs fully, which easily cleared the desk, kicked off her remaining shoe and dug her heels deep into Henry’s little shoulders just beside his head.


“Say cheese!” She exclaimed while opening the screen to her cellphone. “Or maybe say footboy!” 


The empowered executive squeezed her feet together, pinching Henry’s much smaller head in between. Even with his neck included her feet soared the length of his head and then some, leaving her toes dancing overhead. He smiled for the camera in hopes it would all be over soon and Miss Pointe quickly angled the camera to capture the moment.


“Wow, you make my feet look HUGE.” She said, now looking through the pics she had snapped only seconds ago. “So, Henry, do you want the job?” 


Henry couldn’t say no, he needed the money. “Yes, I do. I really do.” 


“Mmm, that’s good to know. I have only one more ask of you.” She said, placing her feet back down under her desk. “But I need you over here,” she said, gesturing him to come closer.


Henry circled the desk until he was standing before the seated woman. Even so, she was still over a head taller than he was and she giggled at his diminutive presence. The towering woman placed a heavy hand on his shoulder and looked down at him. “Make me cum and the job is all yours.” 


Miss Pointe grabbed him by the throat, her fingers easily overlapping around his tiny neck, and ushered him to the ground. She forced him to his knees, and quickly used her giant hand to palm his little head like a toy crane at an arcade. With her free hand she slid her panties to the side, then gleefully thrust his pathetic little face deep between her legs. She planted each of her feet onto his lower legs, tucking her heels against the back of his knees and smiled. She could feel the tips of her toes extending past his little heels, making it apparent that her foot alone was bigger than his entire lower leg, making it rather easy to pin him in place. His head was swallowed in her grasp, which firmly cupped the back of his hair while his tongue semi-willingly slid deep into her lady parts. She was in complete ecstasy over her dominance.


“Mmm. Good boy, little Henry.”


Chapter 17: Biggest Fan by SoleWriter

Demona was the lead singer of one of the most successful gothic punk banks in the world. She was constantly on the road performing for fans and raking in her hard earned money everywhere she went. Even people that hated her music would come to watch. Why? Because it wasn’t everyday that you got to see an 8’7’’ beauty with an angelic feminine voice. Her hair was long and jet black, with streaks of purple water-falling down the front. She wore almost exclusively black attire that made her appear like a character out of Mad Max and was deploy in tune with the gothic nature of her music. Demona was truly an icon for her genre.


Lily, on the other hand, was a huge fan of Demona and often spent hours watching replays of past concerts or listening to entire albums on repeat so she could memorize all the words. She aspired to be the gothic singer, but knew her 4’10’’ frame wouldn’t have the same impact as watching a giantess command the stage. Now here she was, gambling it all to see her idol. Lily had snuck in the venue and into Demona’s trailer during the show. Surprisingly there hadn’t been any guards watching, and the door had been left unlocked, making it rather easy for Lily to trespass. Since breaking in, she stood in darkness thinking about what she would say to Demona in the eventful moment that they would meet, until finally, the silence broke. The sound a doer hands jiggling rang out from the front of the trailer. 


Lily felt the weight of the trailer shift as someone entered. The rocking was undoubted caused by Demona’s immense size. The petite fan could feel her excitement building as she waited for her moment. The sound of the giant woman’s footsteps echoed throughout the trailer and Lily found her patience wearing thin. Impulsively, Lily sprung from the closet and screamed in pure joy as she raced to the giant woman.


“DEMONA!!!” She yelled at the superstar. 


The singer turned around to see the small girl screaming and charging in her direction. It wasn’t her first time encountering a crazed fan and it surely wouldn’t be the last. Demona used to find it flattering and entertaining to some degree, but after the years, she had grown weary of the rude behavior. 


Lily could not believe it. She was finally meeting her idol! She had to admit that even though she knew how tall Demona was, seeing her in person was breathtaking. The woman was practically twice her height, and obviously multitudes times her weight. It was a bit intimidating, but Lily rushed to hug the titanic woman anyways. She was within several years from the singer when her lane was abruptly blocked by the giant woman’s black boot.


“And what exactly do you think you are doing?” Demona asked the small girl, keeping her boot suspended between them.


“Demona, I know I shouldn’t be in here, but I am easily your biggest fan, ” the girl screamed.


“Biggest?” Demona laughed, “More like the smallest.” 


The joke hurt Lily’s feelings, but she tried to laugh it off to avoid ruining the moment. After all, she was fairly undersized as an adult woman. “I was hoping you would sign my shirt.”


“Look little girl, you can’t just break into my living space and expect me to start doing things for you to fulfill your groupie dreams.” She snapped. “How about you do something for me?”


The offer intrigued Lily and immediately brought a smile to her face. “Yes, of course, how selfish of me. I’ll do anything you need.” 


“That’s better… “ the towering woman encouraged. “What is your name? Actually never mind, I will just call you Pet.” There was a slight pause as she observed Lily’s behavior. “Now Pet, why don’t you take these lovely boots off. My feet are rather sore after tonight’s show.”


Lily didn’t hesitate to serve her biggest idol and quickly began unlacing the suspended boot. The laces were abnormally long, and there were so many eyelets on the boot to support Demona’s giant feet. Undoubtedly these were custom made, and as Lily removed the first shoe, she was struck by how heavy to was. A giant thud sounded as she tossed it to the ground.


“Thank you, little Pet. Now how do they smell?”


The imposing woman lifted her socked foot a bit more for Lily to sniff. She smiled at the girl’s face, which had tuned from excitement to horror with her new insinuated task. It had been some time since Demona had tormented an intruding fan, but she figured tonight would make up for that. To her surprise, the small girl didn’t even object and grabbed her behemoth foot and brought it to her face. The giantess snickered at the tiny hands did their best to support her feet which spanned a whopping 15.5 inches. 


Lily meanwhile, had shoved her nose into Demona’s cotton sole. The thick black sock filled her view, and the damp material clung to her face as she inhaled the scent of the singer’s foot. Much to her relief, the smell was subtle despite having clearly been sweating for hours. Lily could feel the long toes tapping against her forehead as her nose pressed deeper into the sock. 


Demona couldn’t help but laugh, before pulling her foot away. She handed the small girl her other foot and waited for the same treatment. To her delight, Lily wasted no time in repeating her actions and even buried her face into the bottoms of her foot once more.


“Very good. A loyal fan, indeed.” She cooed, looking down from above. “Now don’t forget my socks.”


Demona left her feet planted on the floor and watched as the girl kneeled to tend to her feet. With the subservient fan waiting, Demona lifted her foot once more and wiggled her socked toes several times before setting it on the tiny woman’s thigh, engulfing it entirely. 


Lily worked her fingers into the elastic band which was tucked further up Demona’s leg before gently peeling away the long sock from the damp foot. The small girl was given a glimpse of Demona’s enormous sole, which besides being a little damp and showing some sock lint seemed fairly clean. As the toes came free, Lily watched the giant flex her toes several more times before raising her foot slightly higher. She eyed the toes as they approached ominously slow toward her before gently tapping her forehead.


“I’ve been told by fans I have very soft feet.” Demona informed her before graciously pushing Lily’s head back with her toes. Then   with another gentle touch, she dropped her sole on the girl’s much smaller face and slowly smeared it from side to side. “What do you think?”


Lily had been staring up at her idol’s magnificent face, when her view was suddenly overcome by Demona’s giant sole. The sole hovered for a moment as her head was pushed further back, and then… darkness. Lily’s face was assaulted with the damp skin and subtle aroma of sweat, contrasted by the incredibly soft and forgiving surface as it swept across her face. The display of dominance was becoming more intoxicating to Lily as she felt herself bending to Demona’s will. 


With her foot still hovering above her little fangirl, Demona teased “Wow, you look like you are almost enjoying that.” 


The giant singer allowed the pathetic fan to service her other foot when she noticed a tear forming in the pit of her eye. 


“Why are you crying, little Pet?” She questioned, now squatting down to bring their faces closer together. “You should feel honored to even touch me, even if it is the bottom of my foot.” 


Lily’s inner temper began to boil and in a moment of poor judgement, and she snatched the discarded massive boot she had just untied. 


“Oh you think you treat people like shit?” She screamed, before turning to throw the heavy boot. In the blink of an eye, it slammed  into a small glass case housing one of the many precious awards Demona had received over the years, and broke it.


Before the little shit could further damage anything in her trailer, Demona gave a rather harsh kick to small girls legs, swiping them out from under her. Lily landed harshly on her back and before she could react, Demona’s foot pinned the girl’s neck to the floor, which fit nicely under her arch. The commanding woman could feel the girl’s tiny hands fighting back against the weight of her foot, but those efforts were futile.


“You gonna behave little girl? Or should I use this big fucking foot to crush your windpipe?” She bounced her foot up and down to make a point, making Lily squeak. 


To emphasize her power, Demona bent down once more and wrapped her long fingers around Lily’s throat, squeezing it tight like a vice. Slowly, she stood to her full height, lifting the small girl until she was face level. Lily’s feet dangled more than several feet off the ground, leaving her completely at the mercy of her giant idol. Her captor now enthralled with the control she felt over the poor girl, constricted her grip “Or do you prefer my giant hands to do crush it instead? Or…?” 


A long pause ensured. “Maybe you just do as I fucking ask. Oh and before I forget…”


The giantess held her in place for moment longer while she grabbed a pen. She quickly scribbled her signature onto Lily’s t-shirt, admiring her own benevolence. Now came the time for her little fan to show just how much she admired her. Demona gently set the girl back to the floor and let out a mischievous smile. Two large hands drop onto Lily’s shoulder and guided her to a spot only a few steps away. A full length mirror stretching from the floor to the ceiling filling the space, and now Lily stood facing her reflection with the giantess looming overhead. 


“You see… you are literally a fucking toy to me. And now I’m gonna watch as you eat my wet pussy.” At the conclusion of her words, Demona stripped the pants from her legs and discarded them to the floor. Then, like a seasoned puppeteer, she forcefully flipped her little sex toy to face her awaiting vagina. 


Lily was basically the perfect height for the deed. Demona’s long legs extended the length of the girl’s body and seeing the top of her head well below her belly button sent throbs between her legs.


“Stand on my feet and start licking.” She commanded.


Lily hesitated as she stepped onto the much larger feet and leaned over slightly to begin her work. Her eyes trailed up the endless body to find Demona staring down, patiently awaiting her tongue. She figured she’d ask one more time before fulfilling the singer’s desires.


“Before I do, will you sing one song—“ Lily pleaded before quickly being shoved face first into Demona’s pussy.


The towering woman gazed down, enjoying the view between her legs. Demona’s sizable hand consumed Lily’s miniature head, while the girl’s tiny feet stood atop her own, even leaving some room to spare. The giantess tightened her grip around the petite skull and aggressively smothered Lily against her awaiting lips. The poor dainty woman did her best to please Demona, but without any air to breathe, panic began to set in. The commanding singer could feel the small rebellious hands slapping against her thighs, but there was no stopping now. She roughly pushed Lily’s head back, allowing her a couple short breaths before burying her face back between her legs.


“Make me cum, like a real loyal fan would.” She said, now gripping the girl’s head even more aggressively. 


Demona could feel Lily’s tonguing lapping away desperately to bring her to a climax. As much as she wanted to make the small intruder suffer, she couldn’t help but feel her arousal spiral towards a euphoric orgasm when finally… Demona’s legs suddenly and involuntarily clenched together quivering, trapping Lily firmly between her titanic legs. Her large hand pulled at Lily’s hair until the last throb of her orgasm pulsed through her lady parts. Her legs slowly relaxed, allowing Lily to fall to the ground and catch her breath once more.


“Not bad for a such a tiny tongue. Now get the fuck out of my trailer before I decide to have any more fun with you.” Demona scoffed before lazily stretching out onto her nearby couch. 


With nothing but a shattered dream left, Lily sprinted out the door, never to be seen at another concert. 

Chapter 18: Return On Investment by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:

This may be its own story at some point. But figured I'd put the start here for others to read. I know it has been awhile since I've published anything - been busy, but hope some of you enjoy this.

-----

Vera’s pointy black heels clicked against the floor as her long strides carried her through the hall. Her blonde hair was placed in a messy bun to avoid unnecessary maintenance in the morning. Her piercing blue eyes scanned the names on the doors, looking for her designated meeting room. Walking by the glass, she noticed the CEO of one of her recent ventures awaiting her arrival. Her hand snatched the metal door handle and gently opened the door. She discreetly ducked her head to avoid her bun from grazing the door frame. At 6’7’’ plus heels, most standard door frames posed a substantial risk for her head and unfortunately the only custom door frame she had made for the workplace was for her own office. 


Upon hearing the door open, the man inside quickly jumped up to greet her. Even at 5’10, he was a solid head shorter than her, but that never phased his confidence. “Well hello, Miss Vera Brooks. What a pleasure it is to see you this afternoon. How is my favorite investor doing?” 


“Hello, Ben. I’m doing okay, not great. I just looked at your numbers from the last quarter, and I’m a bit disappointed.” She replied honestly, rounding the corner of a nearby vacant desk. A stack of papers was already prepped in front of Ben to discuss the recent misses. 


“Yeah, things didn’t go quite as planned,” he admitted, skimming the numbers on the paper. “But I assure you they will get better.”


“I know they will. Looks like you are currently only at 80% of your promised revenue... my revenue.” She emphasized, while continuing to flick through the pages. “Can you turn back to our original contract… page 4, near the bottom?”


Ben obliged and flipped to the requested page. His eyes targeted the bottom where his contractual revenue targets were outlined. He knew the numbers already and was aware he hadn’t met them. “Things don’t always pan out, Miss Brooks. See, in the tech industry—“ 


“I know what the fuck this industry is like,” she said, quickly cutting off the excuse. “Do you see the asterisk at the end there?” 


“Yes,” he answered more nervously.


“Have you read what that refers to?” 


“No.” 


“I’ll save you the reading, but essentially you hit below 100% of your promised goal. My money is missing and I always get a full return on my investments… always.” Vera hissed, reaching for a nearby instrument she had walked in with. Ben watched anxiously as she pulled a white toy gun from the side of her. She pointed the plastic prop in his direction and ominously smiled. “So I’ll be taking twenty percent of you…”


“Twenty percent of me?” He repeated, nervously snickering, unsure if she was kidding. “Is this some sort of weird metaphor?” 


He was about to stand from his chair when she pulled the trigger. A flash of light shot out and struck Ben in the chest. A hot sensation ripped through his body, and the world went black momentarily. When he reopened his eyes, everything appeared the same. He cautiously checked his body, but found no signs of any harm inflicted. “What the fuck was that?” 


“That was your temporary payment. Until I see my money in full, you will continue to pay me via personal transformation.” She informed him, lifting a leg up to expose her black shiny heel.


Ben’s eyes watched carefully as her heel dangled in front of his face. He knew she was tall, but now she looked larger than before, and then he realized his legs were now dangling, and the room seemed much larger. The number 18 wagged in front of his face, finely etched into the bottom of her shoe. Vera leaned forward and gently popped the heel from her reddened foot. The smell of leather and sweat filled the air around Ben, violating his senses as her toes danced in front of his face. Vera enjoyed tormenting her poor performers and Ben would be no exception. 


With precise placement, Vera rested her biggest toes against his forehead, hoping he would sense the power she now held over him. Her feet were already large, but in his new minimized state, they looked even larger and completely dwarfed his tiny face. Her toes alone spanned the length of his forehead and down over his eyes. She playfully drummed her toes against his skin. 


“Do you know what 80% of your original height is?” She asked conspicuously.


Ben did some quick calculations in his head and came to the conclusion he was about 14 inches shorter than he was before, making him roughly 4’8’’. 


“That would be a bit under 5 feet tall.” He answered.


“Very good,” she disingenuously applauded. “Now go figure out how to bring in the rest of my money.”

At the conclusion of her words, her foot slapped his face, leaving a reddened outline of her upper foot and toes across his cheek. The impact was a bit of a shock to the shrunken man, and nearly forced him off the chair. He looked up fearfully, now fully understanding the gravity of his situation.

“Ye...ya…yes ma’am,” he managed to stutter before making his way to the door.

Meanwhile, Vera removed her other heel, now finding relief in being free from the leathery prisons wrapped around her feet. She followed Ben’s tracks, looming over him as he made his way out. The small man’s head barely came up to her lower breast, and would eventually be even less if he failed to hit his targets. 

“By now, Ben,” she waved before walking off in the direction of her own office.

Each step she took through the halls would catch the attention of any of those around, as her presence was quite daunting. Her stoic and serious face may be classified as resting bitch face by some, but she considered it her game face. She wasn’t here to be kind or friendly; she was here to make money. Her hand grabbed the stainless steel handle before throwing it open to the seemingly empty office. She took a step in, enjoying the fact she no longer needed to duck without fear of hitting her head. The towering woman made herself comfortable at her desk, shaking the mouse to begin checking emails.

“Thanks again for running the financial report on Ben’s company. He is now well aware of the consequences that come from failing to pay me,” she stated to her office companion.

Below her desk was Billy. A young man who was once an aspiring tech CEO filled with dreams of being rich and running a successful business. Unfortunately for him, that just didn’t pan out and his failed leadership instead sank the business along with all of Vera’s investment in the company. At that point, the choice was simple: pay her back on her entire investment or pay in personal transformation. The sum of money wasn’t trivial, and Vera knew before asking that Billy wouldn’t be able to pay. Ironically, the accounting business he ran didn’t account for the risk of failing. Now Billy was 12 inches tall and permanently worked as Vera’s personal assistant.

His desk was out of sight from his boss, tucked away neatly under her own desk. The only real acknowledgement he received from her were the comments or questions that rained down from above, with her never making eye contact with him. She would however, often use his desk as a footrest or outlet for her constant fidgeting. Billy couldn’t remember the last day he had without seeing her toes. Today, her toes were painted the usual black and twinkled in the light on her meticulously well taken care of nails. Sometimes he wondered if she did it for him, but that was an unlikely fantasy he used to comfort himself.

“You down there, Billy?” She asked, setting her toes onto his desk and shaking it.

He cleared his throat, “Yes, I am down here. Glad you found the report useful.”

Vera stretched her toes, knowing all too well, Billy would have to ignore the distraction as best he could. She could only imagine what it was like to work next to feet all day, let alone your boss. Any time she found herself at her desk, the urge to torment Billy would often distract her from tasks. She lifted her foot, planting a heel on his desk for him to view.

“Billy, do you see anything stuck to my foot? I feel like there’s some dirt or something on there after walking through the halls barefoot.” She inquired, when in reality, she felt nothing out of the ordinary.

The skin around her heel wrinkled as the weight of her foot rested on his desk. The enormous foot soared above his head, awaiting his inspection. Even at his original height, he had taken notice of their size, but since then, he had become well aware of just how large they were. In fact, he could say with certainty she was a size 18 in women, often getting custom shoes made to fit her huge feet. They were 13 inches long, and the only reason he knew that was because the first day she shrunk him, she playfully pinned him against the wall with her foot, mocking his size as her toes curled overtop his head.

Billy stood from his chair, eyeing the sole of her foot closely, scanning for any debris. He placed a hand on the ball of her foot, pretending to brush away a nonexistent scrap. If there was one thing he admired, it was how well she took care of her feet. The skin was always extremely soft and warm… almost welcoming his touch. The pads and soles of her feet were slightly darker than the milky white arches that housed undisturbed skin. Her toes were on the longer side, but neither bony or chubby. His moment of admiration led his hand across her sole before finally confirming nothing was there.

“Looks clean to me, ma’am.”

Vera scrunched her toes as a sign of thanks. An email notification sounded from the computer, grabbing her attention. A quick click on the icon and she found a pleasant surprise awaiting in her inbox. It was another CEO heading a company she had invested in recently - one with both financial and personal interest. All these years, she had led her company successfully on her extreme investment policies and contracts, centered around shrinking those that faltered. But what about moments of celebration? Vera had never found an equally exciting reward for herself compared to that of shrinking ambitious tech leaders. That’s where Riccardo came in.

Riccardo was a suave spanish scientist hellbent on the idea of size change. His initial invention, funded by her money, was actually the shrink ray she often used as punishment for others. The private funding allowed him to spend wildly on his research, pay himself handsomely, and in return, Vera had direct access to one of the most profound inventions of her generation: ShrinX. And it was only for her until the day she would sell it for some absurd sum of money. Her fingers traced the handle of the gun around her waist while she read the email. After some recent breakthroughs, Riccardo had finally done it. He had figured out how to grow things past their original size. For some reason, the gun up until now had only been able to shrink its victims and return them to their original size, but never passed that. Now it seemed the only problem was the amount of energy required to make growth happen.


A knock echoed from the other end of her office.

“Yes, come in,” she yelled, still engrossed in the details of the email.

As if on cue, the scientist which she adored, entered the room, holding a new and improved version of the ShrinX gun in hand. He quietly approached the desk, hoping to surprise her with his presence. Vera had always given him praise and abnormally warm welcomes due to his achievements in his research. It was highly unusual of her to do so for anyone and made him feel rather special because of it. His silent footsteps managed to make it all the way across the room before finally stopping just before her desk.

“Hi, Vera!”


“Oh my god, Riccardo! I was just reading your email! What a wonderful surprise!” She yelled, turning her chair to greet him.

“Yes, and that is what I am here for,” he explained, revealing the second version of the gun. “I call this one SizeX.”

Vera’s eyes examined the long sought after product. Her hands instinctively reached out for it with her gaze almost stuck in a trance. Riccardo’s hands retracted, pulling the gun further away from her reach. She looked up to see him smiling at her. He had a dazzling smile, was charming, and always dressed well. His salt and pepper colored hair gave him a wise mature look despite being in his early 30s. Although fit, he was rather small at 5’5’’, and didn’t even come up to her shoulder. Despite that, Vera had sort of developed a soft spot for him over the years and found herself flirting with him at times. 


“Are you pulling my multi million dollar toy away, Riccardo?” She asked jokingly, knowing damn well she owned it.

“Ah, yes. I am. But only to warn you that it is still a prototype. I think we have enough juice in this one for one… maybe two trials if you are lucky.” He explained, once again offering it in her direction. “So what exactly would you like to use it on?”


Vera shot up from her chair, “Isn’t that obvious Riccardo? There’s really only two options here. We can use it on you, and make you less… shrimpy,” she said, patting the scientist's head. “Or… we can use it on me, and make me more… me.”

Riccardo gave a puzzled look, letting out a small laugh at the thought of her being even taller. “Vera, you are already pretty tall. Not sure that is the best idea. And believe it or not, I am okay with my height.”

Vera snatched the gun from her smaller companion's hand. “Perfect, then that makes it easy. I sort of enjoy you being a little munchkin anyways.” Without a care, Vera turned it towards her chest and fired.

The futuristic zap sound echoed into the room before sending the intimidating woman straight to the floor as if a truck smashed her. Suddenly Vera’s chest was on fire and her body writhed in the momentary discomfort. The clothes covering her body slowly became tighter and tighter, before finally tearing in various locations as her limbs lengthed and her body added girth. The floor felt cool against her skin, providing her momentary relief from the intense shock of the gun. Eventually and woozily, she raised her hand, giving a thumbs up to the observing scientist.

Billy jumped from his chair at the sound of his boss’s body collapsing against the floor. He was so sucked into writing his report, he missed whatever conversation had transpired that led to Vera being seemingly punched into a dazed state. He immediately ran out from under the desk, attempting to catch a glimpse of the other person in the room. To his surprise, it was only Riccardo, who stood quietly, watching as Vera squirmed on the floor. Billy figured he could find himself in Vera’s good graces by checking on her, but when he turned to approach her, something became increasingly apparent. With each step, he neared her exposed soles. Her toes pointed to the sky and the foot that was once only slightly taller than he was seemed much larger now. After several steps, he stood between each of her feet amazed by their new size. Even though everything seemed large to him, her feet were noticeably larger than before and his eyes were about even with the balls of her feet rather than the undersides of her toes.

He voiced his concern, “Vera, are you okay?”

The dazed woman’s head almost immediately lifted from the ground, leaning forward to find her assistant standing between her motionless feet. Vera smiled at the sight of her small assistant now appearing even smaller than before. The gun must have worked! Her devious thoughts took over and she gently dropped her toes down, patting Billy’s head. 


“I’m okay, Billy,” she began, “but it looks like your friends got a little bigger.”


Vera spread her toes around Billy’s neck before resting her foot upright once more, leaving her heel planted against the floor and poor Billy dangling from her grasp. Fortunately for him, the torture didn’t last long as she wanted to see the true impact of Riccardo’s work. Careful not to squish her tiny employee, Vera discarded the man from between her toes and slowly lifted herself from the floor to straighten her legs. The shrunken clothes still tightly clung to her skin, but were now considerably shorter than her even lengthier limbs. Her eyes took in the details of her own body, observing the effects of the gun.

Her smile grew wide, “Riccardo, you are the best fucking investment I have ever had. I am beyond satisfied with your work. How do I look?”

Riccardo watched the imposing woman straighten her posture, making sure he could sense every inch of her newly gained height. The vaulted ceilings, once considered out of reach for her, now looked within striking distance of her arms. Her presence was awe striking.


“You look good, per usual,” he answered calmly.

Vera took several long strides in his direction until they were toe to toe. “Good, ‘cause I feel a fucking goddess.” 


Riccardo was used to feeling short, but even this felt uncanny. He wasn’t even sure his head reached the underside of her breasts. If it did, it was barely so, and more likely resting on top of his head which was probably the same size as one of those perky melons. A long finger pressed against his chin, raising his head until their eyes met again. Her intimidating stature was counteracted by her feminine nature, and Riccardo found the clashing traits rather arousing. Just as his lips attempted to form a work, the same finger traced upward and pressed against his lips, silencing him. 


Vera was equally enjoying the moment, taking full advantage of her newfound size. She leaned down, bringing their faces close enough that she could feel his subtle breaths escaping. With one giant hand, she gently yet firmly gripped onto his neck while her other hand snuck down against his crotch, forcing Riccardo’s eyes to widen. 


“Now tell me your darkest little secrets, Riccardo.” She seductively whispered to him.


As if stuck in a trance, the truth effortlessly slid from his mouth. “I… I’ve always wanted to play with your feet,” he whispered, while his eyes darted back and forth from her gaze down to her feet.  


His response was music to her ears. All these years, she tormented her underperformers primarily with her feet because she enjoyed it. Meanwhile, the very man who gave her the power to change their size actually had a foot kink of his own. Her fingers tightened around his neck while she leaned in even closer to his ear.

“Well guess what, foot boy? Your performance has exceeded expectations and you’ve earned yourself a little bonus… or not so little bonus.” Vera began to exert force downward on the hand around his throat. “Now lay down and get ready to worship the biggest feet you’ve ever seen.”

The stern grip around his neck guided him to his knees, which gave willingly in anticipation of the best reward he could have imagined. He leaned down, admiring her perfect pedicure on her long toes, before gently planting a kiss on the tops of each of her feet. Then, slowly rolled to his back, placing his pint-sized head strategically between long feet. Vera’s immense stature filled his view and her towering presence made him feel like nothing more than a bug. 


Vera moved her feet inward, semi-trapping Riccardo’s head between them. Her toes poked against each of his shoulders, giving her a stark comparison of just how large her feet were relative to his head. The fun was about to begin when several aggressive knocks echoed from her office door, interrupting the playful moment. Vera was almost agitated with the distraction despite it likely being some concern.

“Miss Brooks, your 2 o’ clock meeting is waiting. Would you like me to reschedule?” Her secretary called out.

“Yes, please reschedule. I have some business to take care of with Riccardo.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6525