My Stepsister by dietz
Summary:

A normal day at Brian's house goes awry when he finds himself shrinking.  His one and only hope is his stepsister, Jen.  But would she be so nice to him??

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Instant Size Change, Feet, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1724 Read: 31540 Published: April 20 2007 Updated: April 20 2007
Story Notes:
My First Story, so please bear with me on this one :P

1. The Beginning by dietz

2. Jen's Room by dietz

The Beginning by dietz
Author's Notes:
Just the beginning, the set-up if you will

     It was a normal day at my house.  My parents were both at work, my stepsister, Jen, was visiting from college, while I was off for the week.  Me and Jen fought a lot, but we didn't hate each other, we just never agreed on anything.  Whenever we argued, Jen would always try to one-up me by explaining how much better she was than me at school.  You see, Jen was a scholar athlete, getting straight A/A+'s while being the second best Softball player in the state.  I was happy with my straight B+'s, sure my parents knew I could get A's, but I didn't want to commit my life to school.  But I digress.  I was lying down on my bed one night, thinking about the classic "Jen Offense" as I've started to call it.  The only thing that I've had on her was the fact that I was taller than her.  But I couldn't run that as my only offense.... could I?

            "Brian! Get in here!" Jen shouted.

            Well, I was about to find out.

            "Yes, Jen?" I said.

            "Did you touch my computer AGAIN?"

            I decided to try to avoid a confrontation, "No Jen, I didn't."

            In actuality, I did, but as always, I deleted the history of my sites.

            "Are you hoping that I'm stupid?" Jen asked.

            "What do you mean?"

            "My dad IS a computer technician, you know."

            "My brother IS a computer science major, so what?"  Did she know something I didn't?

            "So you tried the good old delete the history trick?"

            "What?"

            "I can see what you go on even if you DO delete the history."

            "Uh-oh." I thought.

            "And I know for a fact that I don't visit sites like Teen Giants or Shrinktopia."  Jen pointed out.

            I could only think of one word, "Busted."

            "Brian, are you aware of how smart I am?"  She asked.

            "Uh-oh," I thought, "Here it comes."

            "Did you think that a simple trick like that would fool me?"

            As bad of a transition as it was, I threw out my only defense.  I stood next to her, trying to use my height to my advantage. 

            "At least I'm a decent height, unlike you." I said, hoping it would work.

            "Well Brian, according to this computer history, you don't want to be."

            Crap.  She had me.  I had no defense left.  I just gave up and walked back to my room, defeated.  I sat there thinking, I had been caught red-handed.  Thoughts flew through my mind, of what she could possibly do.  She could tell my Dad.  I thought back to the conversation.  While I may have had the physical size advantage, Jen sure did a good job of making me feel small.  I kept thinking about the way that she talked to me, not realizing the environmental change that was already going on around me.  I finally snapped out of it and noticed what had happened.  I was shrinking and within moments I would be doll size.

Jen's Room by dietz
Author's Notes:
The First steps into jen's room
 

  I was shrinking and within moments I would be doll size.  I began to panic, as I had no idea what could've caused it or what I was going to do.  I took a long look around my room, I saw things that amazed me and scared me at the same time.  Simple books, that I would've been able to pick up with one hand before, now towered over and threatened to flatten me if they fell.  I didn't have much to think about what I could do or whom I could trust.  It came down to having to find Jen and get her attention.  Better she find me, rather than wandering this house alone.  I ran into her room, it seemed like a mile run even though it was really only a few feet from my room to hers.  As I step in, I see Jen spread across her bed, sleeping.

            "Jen!" I started screaming, but she continued to sleep.

            "Jen!!" I tried again, but she slept like a rock.  I could barely wake her up when I was normal size, what chance did I have now?

            I paced the area where I was standing countless times.  Suddenly, I heard sounds of movement.  Jen was finally getting up.  I ran towards her as she slowly got out, her feet slammed on the floor with a loud thud on both sides of me.  I stepped back a little bit so I wouldn't get crushed if she sidestepped.  It was at this point that I finally got a good look at my sister.  She seemed to be hundreds upon hundreds of feet tall.  I ran quickly for her dresser, thinking she would go there first and I could attract her attention.  She did as I predicted and went to her dresser, however she didn't hear or see me, she was still half asleep.  I just see her feet land on both sides of me again, I was just as scared because one more step and I was dead, and the worst part is, she wouldn't even have realized she killed her brother.  Jen simply grabbed a towel, left the room and closed the door.

            "Great," I thought, "Now I'm locked in her room."

            Time passes very slowly when you have nothing to do.  You can't go anywhere, do anything, except think.  I tried to think up a few plans to get her attention.  All the ideas I managed to think of left me as the door opened.  Jen walked into the room, after just coming out of the shower, in only a towel.  I can smell the distinct fragrance of the body wash and shampoo she uses.  She dropped the towel and left herself naked in the middle of the room.  My eyes almost popped out when I saw her.  Jen proceeded to dry herself off with the towel and walk over the dresser again.  She picks out some clothes to wear and closes the drawer, noticing a little thing on the floor.

            "Ah! A bug!"  Jen shouted.

            "Uh-oh, this can't be good." I thought.

            I began to run for my life as Jen thought I was some kind of bug.  I run underneath the dresser as Jen grabs a sandal and gets down on the floor.  I see her giant face as it comes into my view.  As the realization hits home with Jen, she jumps back a little bit.

            "Ah! Brian is that you?"  She asked, confused.

            Jen quickly gets up and throws her towel back around herself.

            "Did you..." Jen began, "See me...naked?"

            "Yeah, I did.  It just kind of happened."  I replied.

            "Just kind of happened?  You shrink yourself, so you can come into my room and spy on me like a peeping tom?  Did you get a good look, Brian?  Did it satisfy you?"

            "No, Jen!  I didn't do this on purpose!  After all those sites I've been at for the longest time, don't you think that if I knew how to shrink myself, I would've done it a long time ago?"  I tried to reason.

            "I guess so.  It just doesn't make sense.  Why did you shrink? What happened?"  Jen asked.

            "I have no idea, Jen." I answered.

            "Well Brian, whether you did this on purpose or not, you know I believe in an eye for an eye."  Jen said.

            Jen bent over and looked at me.  Out of nowhere, fingers the size of 18-wheelers assaulted me.  Jen picked me up with one hand and started to take my clothes off with the other.

            "An eye for an eye, Brian," Jen began, "You see me with no clothes on, and I see you with no clothes on."

            Jen got a good look at me and laughed.  She knew she had the upper hand now.  Jen bent over again and placed me on the floor. 

            "Now turn around while I get dressed!"  She shouted.

            I did as she said, and turned around.  I was thinking though, it was really nice to see her like that; I had already seen her naked once, why not get a second glance?  I turn around slowly and Jen is looking straight at me.

            "What the hell do you think you're doing, Brian?"  She asked angrily.

            I didn't have a response.  She had caught me red-handed.... again.

            ‘Listen Brian, I know it's nice to look at me and fantasize because I am the perfect combination of smart and beautiful, but you're my brother.  It won't happen."  Jen explained, "I could just squish you right now."

            Jen noticed the erection that was now arising on my body.  I tried to hide it with my hands...it didn't work.

            "Brian, that's disgusting! I'm your sister!" Jen shouted, "Then again, I did find out that this is your dream.  Well Brian, I'm going to make sure that your biggest fantasy becomes your worst nightmare."

            "Please Jen!"  I tried to beg, "Don't hurt me! I don't deserve it!"

            "You don't deserve it?" Jen asked, "Earlier you tried to use your height as a weapon in an argument against me, to make me feel small.  Now you are smaller than I ever was.  I'm going to take advantage."

            Jen finished getting dressed and bent over to pick me up again.  A smirk runs across her face.

            "W-what are you going to do with me?"  I asked, scared.

            "I haven't really decided yet."  Jen answered.

            "Guess you're not as smart as you thought are."  I snapped back.

            I didn't realize what a mistake that was.  I thought for that brief moment that Jen couldn't do anything to me if she tried.  But Jen could do whatever she wanted with me.

            "Are you calling out MY intelligence, Brian?"  Jen shouted, "I would think you know better by now."

            Jen squeezed her hand and put a lot of pressure on me.  I yelled out as the pain shot throughout my entire body.  Jen cracked a smile, as she knew she was hurting me.  My punishment had only just begun...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=648