Life is Unpredictable by Oblivious
Summary:

Jeff Berkly is an 18 year old kid who's ready to set off to college. He's all ready to leave, but gets one package in the mail before he goes. It's a minimizer, which is only to help him move stuff, and it absolutely never to be used on humans. By a freak accident, he is shrunken down to an extremely small size, and his family has no idea, and thinks he's already gone away. Jeff is going to learn just how unpredictable life can be.

 

DISCLAIMER: This story features giantess that are under the age of 18. I am aware some people are against that, and I understand why. Do note that, as per usual with my stories, there isn't anything sexualizing about the giantess beyond the fetish itself, and even then, I focus only on feet, shoes, and occasionally vore, and other shrunken man situations. There is no situation revolving around standard, sexual body parts of these characters. 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Feet, Footwear, Nose, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 7361 Read: 28821 Published: January 28 2017 Updated: January 30 2017

1. Minimizer by Oblivious

2. Stocking by Oblivious

Minimizer by Oblivious
Author's Notes:

An introduction. 

I'm Jeff Berkly. I'm your standard eighteen year old kid, or something like that. I have friends, a girlfriend, family. I guess that's standard. Anyway, I'm about ready to head off to college! I'm excited, but not as excited as my mom is. After my dad died, she lost a lot of faith, but once she heard I got accepted to one of the more prestigious schools in the country, it all came back. I was packing my belongings now, a little bit late considering I was moving into the dorms tomorrow, but it would all work out. I was basically almost done anyway. I was supposed to be getting a package in the mail, and I hoped beyond anything it would actually come today. Otherwise I would have to have someone deliver it to me, and I didn't really want anyone else seeing it.  
 
 
"So where are we going out for dinner tonight?" my mom said, sneaking up behind me. My mom, Justine was her name, was one of the strongest women I knew. She did a lot for the family and I respected her more than anything, even if sometimes I neglected to tell her that. Back when my dad was alive, she was a stay-at-home mom, but since then she's had to pick up a few odd jobs here and there. She currently worked at the local library. It was nice, she told me. She loved books, and there wasn't a strict uniform policy either. She really got to wear her casual clothes, provided they weren't super casual like flip-flops. But she could wear jeans and a simple pair of flats. She liked it. She had offered to take me, and my sisters, out to dinner to celebrate my going away. I told her I would pick a place. I still hadn't. I guess I had to decide now, didn't I?  
 
"Um, how about...Red Robin's?" I suggested. It was literally the first place that came to my head. I didn't really even like it that much. At least it was an answer, and it wasn't terrible. That's what mattered. 
 
"Great, sounds good! Are you all packed up?" she asked. 
 
"Almost. I just need a few more things, then I'll be all set," I said. 
 
"And you're sure you don't want me to drive with you to campus?" 
 
"I'm sure mom," I said, laughing. She really wanted to see me off, I'm sure because it was hard for her to let me go. But I had to. "I can drive myself there. I will want my car after all." 
 
"Yeah, just don't you dare forget to say goodbye before you leave tomorrow. We'll leave in a half hour, okay?" 
 
 
I nodded in agreement and then she left. I was looking forward to the dinner. I didn't really spend much time with my sisters and it would be nice to have a nice evening with them. Providing they didn't make a scene or embarrass me in anyway. I don't think they would, but it was always a possibility. My mom said we'd be leaving in a half hour, but I was basically all ready to go now. I'm sure the time limit was for Beth, my sister. 
 
 
Her full name was Mary Beth Berkly, but everyone just called her Beth. She was just sixteen years old and was about to start her senior year of high school. From what I gathered she was excited about it, but I couldn't say for sure. She did care a good deal about her looks, but she was never over-into it, and when it came down to it, I think she was kind of a nerd. She just wanted to be an attractive nerd. She always went about wearing skirts and dresses, and generally a pair of stockings to match with her flats. I didn't question it. I didn't care about the stuff at all, but if that's that made her happy, then by all means. I did tease her occasionally about her flats though. They wore so worn down and dingy, but she refused to get new ones. Granted, it's not like I haven't held onto something for a while. Now that I think about it, I think my dad got her those shoes. Maybe that's why she keeps them around... 
 
 
I left my headed downstairs to the living room. I passed by Beth's room and heard her rummaging through various clothes. Whatever. My mom was also upstairs in her own room getting ready. The only other person downstairs was my other sister Samantha, or Sam, for short. She was the youngest in the family, at only ten years old. Once I hit the bottom, I caught her doing something extremely disgusting. Her finger was deep into her nose rummaging around for gold. But really boogers. It was nasty. I watched her pull her finger out and with it came a gross glob of snot and mucus congealed into a booger. And then it got worse. She wiped it onto the underside of the table and left it there. Disgusting.  
 
 
"I saw that," I announced, making my presence known.  
 
"Um, no you didn't," Sam said, trying to be cute. I did find her mannerisms cute on occasion, but not after what I just witnessed.,  
 
"Yeah, I did. That's not what you're supposed to do with boogers, is it?" 
 
"No..." 
 
"And what is the right thing to do?" I asked.  
 
"Eat it?" she asked, innocently. 
 
"Ew, no! You get a napkin or something and wipe it off into that. Now, go get one and clean that off and toss it in the trash," I said, and Sam did as she was told. I was her brother but I was also eight years older than her. I exuded a kind of power that she had to respect. Sometimes it didn't work. I intently watched her as she scraped her nose discharge from the bottom of the table and toss it in the garbage. She was always picking her nose and this wasn't the first time I had told her to do that. She never listened to me long term. It is what it is, I guess. I was ready to leave, and Sam was...almost ready. She was only wearing one sock, which from my view looked dirty, and then her bare foot was also dirty. I guess it wouldn't take her too long. I took a seat on the couch which had some random cartoon playing that Sam kind of paying attention to. I would just browse my phone as I waited for mom and Beth. 
 
 
After what felt like more than a half hour, and I timed it, it was actually forty-five minutes, mom and Beth came downstairs finally ready to leave. We all got into the car and headed towards the restaurant, and there we had a pleasant evening. The food was good, and Sam behaved herself and it was a nice calm night. It felt good to have the night when my family, considering I wouldn't be seeing them again for some time. Winter break was still a few months away, and I joked that if I enjoyed it over there I wouldn't even be back for the holidays. I was just joking though. I would never miss the holidays. We eventually returned home and there I found the package I was expecting sitting on the front porch. I quickly scooped it up and evaded answering my sister's questions. My mom respected my privacy, and Beth did to some extent, but Sam wouldn't drop the subject. Well, she would have to. 
 
 
Once everyone was inside we all scattered to parts of the house. I brought my package upstairs and locked my door. I didn't want anyone else to know about what I had, at least not for some time. I opened up the box and fished around inside, pulling out the white instruct papers, before getting to the real prize. It was a white cylinder object, roughly the size of a pen. There were two buttons on one side, one red, one blue, as well as a small dial. One end had a small hole on it, with a cute little magnifying glass that could be pulled in and out. It was a Minimizer! Finally, I had gotten my hands on one. 
 
 
I picked up the instructions and began to read them. The blue button would minimize whatever the hole was pointed at to whatever size was specified on the dial, and the red button would revert anything minimized to it's normal size. There was no growing something. The instructions were very clear not to point or use the minimizer on any human or living creature. Well, duh! Why would I, or anyone for that matter, use something like this on themselves. That would basically be a death sentence. I'm sure there's some crazy people out there would be probably love using it on themselves, like those foot fetishists. Bleh, not me, though. Feet are nasty, and I was content being my normal height, thank you very much. No, I was using the minimizer for it's intended purpose, easily storing and moving heavy furniture and belongings. It was going to make moving in a piece of cake, as well as later on whenever I needed to change around stuff. It was going to be great! 
 
 
Well, I had to try it on something! I looked at the dial, and it was set to three inches. That sounded okay for a test run. I pointed the shrinking end at my nightstand, and pressed the blue button. In the blink of an eye my nightstand, which had been up to my waist previously, was now just three inches tall! That was incredible! This was going to make my life so much easier! I wondered why I hadn't bought one earlier. Well, whatever. I aimed again and pressed the red button, and my nightstand shot back up to it's normal height. The minimizer worked like a charm. Just for the hell of it, I spun the dial to see what the smallest size could be. It was one millimeter. Why would I ever want anything to be that size. You would barely be able to even see it, and even if you could you wouldn't be able to tell if it was your nightstand or some piece of dirt. What a dumb setting.  
 
 
I did not hit the blue button, and instead placed the minimizer inside my drawer. I would use it later when I actually needed it. Sam knocked on my door and, once it was opened, she gave me a hug goodnight. I think she was hoping she would find out what I had gotten, but she missed her chance. I hugged her back and she was off to bed. There was still several hours in the night before I felt the need to go to bed, so I started to play some video games. I needed to get good with them if I wanted to beat all my friends on campus. Might as well start practicing now, right. Once the night drew late, I called it and shut off my lights. It was bed time. I did have to admit, I was a bit nervous. I was starting college tomorrow, and that was huge. It was a big step in life, but I was ready to take it.  
 
 
The next morning I awoke and stayed in bed for a good short while until I was fully awake. I had to transfer a bunch of stuff from my room to my car, I had to make sure I was rested. Sam was already downstairs doing whatever it was she was doing, as was my mom. I had no idea where Beth was, but I was too busy moving stuff to pay attention. Once I had gotten basically everything, I bid farewell to my mom, who once again asked if she could drive me. It was a no. I gave her a giant hug, and gave one to Sam as well. I had no idea where Beth was, so she didn't get one. It's not like I'm not going to see her again, so it's not a big deal. She can get a hug whenever I come back. I headed out the door, and almost got to my car, when I realized I forgot something. My minimizer! I can't believe I almost forgot it. I quickly dashed back inside, announcing I had forgotten something.  
 
 
I ran upstairs to my room and opened my drawer. It was there, just as I left it. Nice. All I did was pick it up, and then there was a nanosecond of a white flash. Weird. 
 
 
An extremely loud crash pounded my ears and shook the ground. I maintained my balance, but what the hell was that? Some kind of loud earthquake? I didn't know earthquakes made booming noises. I looked to my left and there was a giant white cylinder. What the hell? Where did that come from? It looked oddly like my minimizer. It was rolling away from me, heading towards the area beneath my huge bed. Wait...my huge bead!? What the hell was going on!? And then, all in one second, it dawned on me. That was the minimizer rolling away from me. I must have accidentally pressed the blue button when I pulled it off. And the last size it was set to was....one millimeter. I started screaming, because it was the only thing I could think to do. I was the size of dirt in the middle of my room, and the only means I had of getting big again was rolling away from me. I started to chase after it, but quickly realized I was much too small to keep up. And soon it had rolled all the way to the wall, buried deep under my bed. No one would ever see it. No one even knew it existed. I was the size of a speck of dirt in my house, everyone thought I had left already, and the only means of making me normal size not only was out of reach, but not even known to the people around me. What the hell was I going to do. 
 
 
I didn't have time to think about it, as rhythmic booming spread throughout the floor. It was quite soft at first, but grew more and more. I had to put all my effort into staying standing, and couldn't do much else. I was terrified of what the cause of the booms were. Then a loud squeak erupted from my bedroom door. It always made that noise, but at this size, it was torture to the ears. After blocking the sound, and managing to keep myself standing, I looked towards my door to see what had caused it to open. My mouth dropped open and my heart started beating so fast I was sure it was going to explode. I lost any concentration on what was happening around me, and I felt a wet spot appear in my pants. I was so scared I urinated myself. I couldn't even concentrate enough to be embarrassed about it. I continued to look at the figure standing in my bedroom doorway.  
 
 
Well, I had found Beth.

 

End Notes:

End of Chapter 1.

Stocking by Oblivious
Author's Notes:

Jeff is now a milimeter tall and his younger sister is standing in his door way. There's no way she can see him, so what will happen?

I stood there looking towards my bedroom doorway where my gigantic younger sister stood. She was the tallest thing I've seen in my entire life. Larger than buildings. No, she wasn't tall. I was small. I realized that to her, everything looked normal. It was through my eyes that everything was now giant. I didn't remember my door being so far away from the middle of my room, but I guess at one millimeter things are a lot farther. I was able to see the entirety of Beth, which terrified me more than anything. Just looking at her was scary. Five minutes ago I had been taller than her, but a few good inches. Now...she had several, several, several feet on me. I was so small I must have appeared as a speck to her, that was if she even looked down. From what I could see, her eyes were directed forward. Duh, why would she be looking at the ground. Beth didn't expect me, her brother, her older, taller brother to be on the ground. Why would she ever look down on the ground for me? I was wearing a black shirt and black pants. I probably looked like a tiny black spot. Smaller than a grain of pepper. Great. At least I somewhat stood out against the brown color of the hardwood floor that covered my bedroom. That was something. 
 
 
I stared forward towards Beth standing in the doorway. She was far away, to me at least, but I could make out quite a lot. Her feet lay splayed on the ground. I could see movement from her toes, wiggling up and down, back and forth. It kind of made me sick. I didn't like feet normally, but there were my sisters, giant. I hope she stays there. Her feet were encased in the black stockings she always wore. I followed them up her leg where they disappeared behind her skirt. I think it was at her knees, but at my height it was impossible to tell. I craned my neck higher to view her upper body, but I couldn't tell much. One of her arms was lifted with her hand perched on my door. The other was by her side. Her blouse stuck out where her breasts were, and her long, wavy, flowing brunette hair drifted to the sides. Her face stared forward, looking back and forth around my room. I assume she's looking for me, and I wanted her to find me. But she would have to look down, and she wasn't doing that. I had to get her attention. I had to get her to notice me if I wanted to get back to normal.  
 
 
"Beth! Beth!" I started to scream. I was waving my arms over my head. "I'm down here! On the floor, please, help me!" She didn't hear me, it seemed, as she continued to look forward not downward. I didn't think she would hear me anyway. I was a millimeter tall. I don't I would hear anything that small, but I tried, and that's what matters. "Beth! Beth!" She refused to glance down. I stopped screaming once her foot started to move. I couldn't prepare as her foot move so fast. Within a second her right foot had traveled halfway to my position, and hammered down with a boom and a quake. Even with my best effort I wasn't able to stabilize myself and tumbled onto the floor. She had just traveled what looked like, to me, a good mile or so, in barely a second. I'm lying on the ground on my ass looking at my sister, who knocked me down from taking a single step. But I couldn't do anything as in one more second she took another step. Her left foot flew across the way and landed parallel to me. It was also accompanied with a boom and a quake, this one even bigger. I was tossed around on the floor like a piece of dirt as her giant foot settled. I looked over and saw just how massive it was. Her stockinged foot was still fairly far away from my perspective, but it was larger than I thought. It was massive. Her right foot moved in a blur again thought and also crashed down parallel to me. Another quake rocked my world as I was realized I was on the ground with Beth's feet on either side of me. I was directly beneath her.  
 
 
Through the residual quakes from Beth's booming steps I happened to glance upward and saw up her skirt. I quickly flipped myself over onto my stomach and averted my eyes forward. I shouldn't and didn't need to see that. Looking forward I saw the base of the nightstand I had minimized just yesterday night. Why the hell did I set the stupid thing to one millimeter. If I had just left it at three inches, everything would have been fine. I'm such an idiot. Now I'm stuck this puny size, lying on my bedroom floor between my younger sister's feet. Which are also huge. Bleh. I looked over to her left foot and saw the front half of it suspended in the air. It hovered there for a second, before slamming back onto the ground, shaking my world. I was sure she didn't feel the rumble, but I felt it. And then it repeated. The front half of her foot rose, hovered, and then slammed down. My world shook again. Beth was tapping her feet just a short distance away from me. I realized I was lucky to be inbetween her feet, rather than under one of them. I can't imagine how terrible it would be being under her foot as she's tapping it on the ground. That would be the worst thing imaginable. Her foot rose again, hovered, and slammed down. My world shook.  
 
 
Beth was never going to notice me if I continued to stay right below her, so I had to move somewhere else. She had the same idea though, as her right foot moved as soon as I stood up. It traveled far away in the one second it was in the air, before it slammed down and the resulting quake knocked me over once more. Flat on my stomach I watched her left foot make the same motion and land ahead of me. So long as Beth is walking I can't move. Either that or I had to get better at keeping my balance from such quakes. I looked at the heels of her stockinged feet ahead of me. The left one looked to be slightly deteriorated. It held together fine, but I could tell it was worn. I looked up past her skirt and saw her hair flowing down her back. I couldn't believe that the massive figure standing in front of me was my younger sister. Why the hell did I ever buy that stupid minimizer. 
 
 
I have no idea what Beth is looking for, but she didn't find it. I watched her feet do a turn around, and just like that they were facing me again. It was a dreadful and terrible feeling lying on your stomach, staring at your giant sister's giant feet. They were looking at me like they could kill me. Then it hit me. I hadn't really thought about it before now, but then I didn't want to entertain the thought. I could die. I mean, I was the size of a speck and my sister's foot was multiple times my size. If she stepped on me....How would I survive? Plan A was to never let that happen. I hope that at least the makers of the minimizers made it so in case of an accident like this, humans couldn't be killed. It was blind faith, but that's all I had. I saw her left foot lift and begin to move. I realized her foot was heading right towards me, but it moved to fast and I couldn't get out of the way. I only laid there and watched as her massive, stocking-clad foot approached me. Fear gripped me and my heart nearly exploded once more. My younger sister was about to step on me, and I assume I'm going to die. 
 
 
A massive thud slammed down in front of me. A burst of wind flew in my face, which smelt sweaty. A similar quake happened again, not far from my position. I was too terrified to move. I hadn't been stepped on, it seemed. But directly in front of me, close enough that I could reach out and touch it, was a massive wall of black with holes like a chain link fence. Behind the wall was a giant tan wall. It was Beth's foot. She had stepped close enough to me that I could reach out and grab her stockings. Why would I ever do that. Beth had avoided stepping on me by mere inches. Even less from her view. The smell of her foot emanated into my face. It didn't smell good. I didn't go around smelling Beth's feet at my normal size, so I had no idea if this is what her feet always smelt like. It was still gross. I thought feet were gross before, and now being literally face to face with Beth's foot, her toes, I realized I thought right. This was repulsive. It wasn't just the smell, or her foot itself. It was the size difference. I could see her toe between the holes in the stocking. The holes themselves were rather small, but there were several of them. From a normal size, I doubt anyone would really be able to see the holes. I could see all of them. And then her toe itself. It was massive. She was massive, but her toe might as well have been a house to me. Maybe bigger. There was no way in hell I was going to get Beth's, or anyone's for that matter, attention from the ground. I need to get higher up. I have no idea how to do that though. 
 
 
My time trembling staring at Beth's toes was short lived, as they rose into the air with the front half of her foot. Was she walking away? No, she had done this before. Lying on my stomach, I had to crane my neck upwards, and I saw the underside of Beth's stocking. I could see a couple of things stuck to the bottom. I didn't know what they were. Lint, maybe? Whatever it was, it looked like a terrible place to end up. Then I saw her foot slowly move forward. I don't think she realized it, but her foot definitely moved forward, and I could tell I was directly under it. Beth was tapping her foot as she did earlier, and I was directly beneath it. I realized the fact too soon, and an overwhelming force smashed down on top of me.  
 
 
My face was pressed roughly into the hardwood floor. A considerable weight pushed down on me, but I didn't feel like I was being crushed. I felt terrified because I was unable to move. It was a terrible feeling being unable to move in a confined space. That was me now, except the confined space was beneath my younger sister's foot. I could feel the stocking rubbing against my face. It didn't feel good. Nor did it smell good. I thought her feet had smelt before when I was next to them, now I was beneath them and it was worse. It was an extremely unpleasant feeling. Heavy weight, bad smell, unable to move. It was the worst I've felt in my life. My hardwood floor didn't help much either. At least the stocking and Beth's foot was somewhat soft. The hardwood floor was, well, hard. Then the weight was lifted off of me. I flipped over onto my back and looked up at Beth's massive foot hovering over me. I grabbed some much needed breaths of fresh air. There was no way I was going to get out of the way before her foot came down again. As her foot began to lower I instinctively put my arms up to stop it. I knew it wouldn't do anything to stop the massive being that was a foot, but I didn't have time to think. My arms were slammed flat down and my face was smushed into her stocking. I could feel the sole of her foot on my face. It was disgusting. My legs began to kick trying to get the weight off of me, but they couldn't do anything. I was forced to inhale the dreadful scent of Beth's foot as it sat atop of me. There was literally nothing I could. I was at her whim. I was stuck like this until she lifted her foot again. I would have to do something, anything when she did that.  
 
 
I felt the weight of Beth's foot lift off of me, but a weightless sensation took over me. And the smell of her foot didn't leave. I realized with a horror stricken feeling that I was suspended in the air. I looked at my arms, and my legs. They had gotten tethered inbetween the holes in Beth's stocking. This couldn't be happening. There was no way this was happening. There was no way I was stuck to Beth's stockings. That was unbelievable. But then I glanced down and saw the floor several feet below me. I was suspended in the air, tangled to her stocking. I take back what I said before, this is the worst I've ever felt. I was too terrified to even try and remove my arms and legs from their holds, I have no idea what a fall like that would do. And even then, her foot would come down on top of me. In my horror I was trapped. I again had to wait for Beth to do something. All the while I was stuck smelling, and because of the proximity, tasting, Beth's foot. It hadn't gotten any better. A burst of wind flew past me and gravity pulled on me and before I knew what was happening my back was slammed down onto the floor, and Beth's foot was burying me once more.  
 
 
I tried desperately to free my arms and legs from their binds, but the weight of her foot held them in place. There was no way I was going to remove them while she was standing on her foot. I'll have to do it when I'm in the air. If I can survive her stepping on me, I suppose it's not hard to believe I'll survive the fall. I waited beneath the weight of Beth's smelly foot for her to lift it again, but she didn't. What the hell, why was she just standing there? Why now? I wanted to scream at her but one, she would never hear me when I'm buried under pounds upon pounds of foot flesh, and two, I was afraid to open my mouth and end up tasting some of the rancid foot sweat that was around. I couldn't scream so I just laid there, trapped and immobile beneath my younger sister's foot. I realized just how humiliating this situation was. I was stuck to the bottom of my sister's foot. Not even stuck to the top of her stockings, where I could see, and breath. No, I was stuck beneath them, under her, where all the dirt and crap collects. I remember the piece of lint or whatever I saw stuck to her stocking before. I was the same as them now. No, they looked bigger than me. I was less than the pieces of lint that Beth was trodding on without even knowing about. I was a speck Beth was trodding. Humiliating. If she ever learned about this, I would never live it down. And she was still standing, trapping me like this. It was impossible for me to tell how much time had past beneath her foot. It felt like forever. 
 
 
I finally felt movement, but I could tell it wasn't the movement I wanted. A massive amount of pressure pressed down on me. My face was forced into Beth's sole. The smell was forced into my face and the pressure increased. It was torture. My younger sister was torturing me with her foot, and she didn't even know it. The pressure increased again, and then it was gone. I felt the weightless sensation again that meant Beth had lifted her foot off the ground, but I couldn't even think about removing my arms and legs from the stocking. As soon as I left the ground, I was whipped forward, the wind rushing past me. It felt as if I was inside a car going way past the speed limit. I tried to look down to the ground, but only saw a blur of brown as the hardwood floor flew past me. Rather, I flew past it. The breezy rush stopped for but a second, when the gravity pressed down and I was again slammed back first onto the floor, Beth's foot atop me as well. Beth was walking. She was simply walking. That movement, was one step. She was going to take more. I had no time to react during her step to get out of the binds her stocking had over me. The pressure stopped me from getting out while her foot was on the ground, and the fast movement stopped me from getting out as she was walking. There was nothing I could do. I had to just endure as Beth walked wherever she was going. I was at the whim of my younger sister. Beth was in complete control of my pathetic miniscule body, stuck like a piece of dirt to he stocking. I could just lay there stuck as she walked, crushing me and torturing me with every step. There was a part of me hoping I would just die from this so I could be done with this stupid situation.  
 
 
Beth was taking a step again. The pressure increased upon me, then the blurring movement as I was flown across the ground, before being slammed back down to the ground. I couldn't help but scream as it happened. It was a truly terrifying situation, and screaming was the natural reaction. It just made things worse. I'm kind of surprised it could even get worse. More steps. Pressure. Wind. Pressure. It kept repeating and I was losing it. I was exhausted and I wasn't doing anything. How many steps did Beth need to take? She had taken enough, as far as I was concerned. All the steps were becoming rhythmic for me, so I felt it when it changed. I looked down as best as I could from my predicament and found out why. Beth was taking her first step down the stairs. The drop to the stairs was much farther than it was normally, and I screamed the whole way down. I was slammed down onto the hardwood steps and mushed beneath the familiar weight and scent of Beth's foot. Then massive pressure was exuded onto me as I assume she took her next step. It repeated. One giant drop to the hard floor below. Smashed beneath Beth's foot. I was beginning to accept this was my reality. Stuck to Beth's stocking, under her foot. My mind began to wonder...what if I never got unstuck? Never got big again? What would happen when Beth went to wash her clothes? I had to get off of here. I had to. Another slam into the stairs.  
 
 
Tears were streaming down my eyes as I was smashed into the hard stairs once again. This was my life now and I was crying. I had to get off of Beth's foot, get somewhere high, get someone's attention at my miniature size. Then get them to get the minimizer and press the red button for me. It sounded impossible, but I had to do it. I had to. A terrible thought crossed my mind. What if, for whatever reason, Beth looked at the bottom of her stocking. I have no idea why she would, but what if she did...I was wearing all black, and her stockings were black. She wouldn't even see that I was stuck, let alone see it was me. I blended right into her stocking. The only way I was getting off of this was by myself. Another slam into the stairs. On the next rise into the air I looked down and saw the best thing I had seen in a long time. The carpet. Beth had finished going down the stairs and was about to step onto the carpet. The pulling of gravity happened and I waited for the collision. My back gently slammed into the soft, plush carpet. It was like I landed on clouds. I still hated that I had Beth's nasty foot on top of me, but at least the carpet was soft. The walking continued.  
 
 
While the landing was much better feeling, still bad, but better, I was still annoyed by the entire situation. My younger sister was still walking all over me, still not even aware of the fact, and I was still stuck. The carpet was short lived as Beth's foot soon landed on a cool, hard surface. There was only one place I knew of that had a hard surface downstairs. Beth had gone into the kitchen, and brought me along with her. I felt her foot plant down on the cold tile and the pressure smushed me down as much as my body would go. I could tell her foot flesh wanted to mold around my body, make me become a part of it, but her stocking prevented that. It still felt like I was being enveloped by her foot. She took a few more steps, flying me across the ground with her foot, smashing me into the tile floor. It just never ended. All she was doing was walking through the house, but it had been terrible, and gone on forever for me. I wanted it to end, but I don't know how I could make it end. I was thankful for her stocking being there, as thankful as I could be given the situation. I don't know how I would feel actually being stuck to her bare foot. Or anyone's, for that matter. I hope it never comes to that.  
 
 
The movement stopped and I was once again stuck, unable to even fidget. I couldn't hear anything from my place, except for the sound of the squeaking of the floor beneath Beth's monumental toes wiggling. I have no idea what's she doing in the kitchen, or if she was even talking, or what was going to happen. I just waited. And then movement happened again. A lot of movement. Her foot and I flung one-eighty and she started walking again, only now she was walking really fast. She moved twice as fast as I was flown and slammed into the ground over and over again. Her feet smashed up the stairs over and over and I couldn't even realize what was happening before I was slammed into the wood stairs once more. Wherever Beth was going, she was going in a hurry. Slammed, and slammed some more. Then it stopped. I really wanted this to end. I assumed she was in her room based on her trip upstairs. Maybe she was taking her stockings off? I hope so, that would be great. I felt the lifting sensation, was Beth taking them off? I looked down below and saw the reason Beth was lifting her foot. Right below me was a pair of shoes. The old, worn, and dirty flats Beth always wore were below me. Beth was putting her shoes on. 
 
 
I screamed the entire way down as Beth's foot lowered me into her shoe. My back slammed into the insole of her shoe. It wasn't hard like the floor, but not quite as soft as the carpet. It was damp, too. Slightly. I was pressed down onto it, and then began to slide backwards. Beth was putting her foot in, and I wasn't even noticeable. My back and head scraped against the insole and I felt the grime roll past my back. She had been wearing this shoes for years. Several years, and all the dirt and grime and sweat that had come off her feet and stockings had cumulated on her insole and my back was now being pressed into that. After what felt like forever her foot finally stopped, and pressed down onto me. I want to say the situation was like sensory deprivation, but only one of my five senses were being deprived. It was pitch black; I couldn't see anything. Not a sliver of light shone down to where I was. I was beneath my sister's massive foot, inside of her shoe, and it was blacker than a black hole. On top of me I felt the nylon of her stockings, rubbing against my face. It stung, and every so often my face would fall in a hole and I'd get a face full of her nasty foot sole. My arms and legs were still tangled in the fabric of the stockings and couldn't move. My back was pressed into the damp insole of her shoe. I felt my shirt getting soaked with I don't even want to know what. It felt nasty and I could feel my shirt sticking to my back. I'm afraid if it will ever come unstuck. My ears were assaulted with the scraping noise of Beth's stockings against the insole and my face and clothes. I felt compelled to gasp from pain and gasp for air every so often and when I did so my mouth got a taste of the sweat and grime from her sole and insole. Whenever something got in my mouth I tried to spit it out which just resulted in more gook finding its way in. I wanted to puke, but I held it back. I didn't want to make my situation even worse. The worst of everything was the smell. My nostrils were being traumatized by the scent of everything. Sweat, grime, whatever else was here. It smelt horrible and I was in the center of it. It was being forced in my nose and every other orifice I had. I never went around smelling feet before but I imagine they smelt like this, only I was getting it much worse than the normal person would. I couldn't believe my position. I woke up this morning expecting to drive to my new college, but now I found myself mashed between my younger sister's foot and insole. There was no way this was happening but I knew it was. I was really here, under Beth's foot. It was ridiculous. I was a god damn piece of dirt under Beth's foot. I started crying again, adding to the already moist area I was in. 
 
 
The area I was in was extremely confined. It was impossible to tell if Beth was walking for not. There was no light to tell me if there was movement. I had no idea what was happening, but the occasionally pressure from Beth's foot mashing me into her insole. I have no idea how much time was passing. It could have been five minutes, it could have been several hours. I just know every single second of it was torture. I felt like someone wanted information out of me, and I was ready to give it. But Beth didn't even know I was down here. Beth had no idea she was making my life a living hell. I felt my back not being pressed into the insole. I don't know where Beth was in the world, but I didn't care. I had to use this chance. With a lot of struggling and pain, I untangled my arms from Beth's stockings. I felt as each one of them slithered through the holes and up against the nasty flesh of her sole. But I eventually got one free, and then the other. I quickly yanked my legs out of their binds as well. I brought my arms to my side to avoid them getting stuck again, and I did it just in time. Beth's foot planted itself on me once again and I felt my back slam into the damp insole. It was the smallest victory I had all day, but I took it. I was free from being stuck to Beth's stockings. I was still under them, and insider her shoe, which was terrible, but I was no longer stuck to them. And that was the best thing that had.....happened to me......all....

 

End Notes:

End of Chapter 2.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6479