Unobtainable by GTortoise
Summary:

Wanting what he can't have might mean losing everything for Mike. How much would you give to date the hottest girl in school?


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, New World Order, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: Yes Word count: 68139 Read: 235988 Published: January 17 2017 Updated: June 20 2017

1. Chapter 1 by GTortoise

2. Chapter 2 by GTortoise

3. Chapter 3 by GTortoise

4. Chapter 4 by GTortoise

5. Chapter 5 by GTortoise

6. Chapter 6 by GTortoise

7. Chapter 7 by GTortoise

8. Chapter 8 by GTortoise

9. Chapter 9 by GTortoise

10. Chapter 10 by GTortoise

11. Chapter 11 by GTortoise

12. Chapter 12 by GTortoise

13. Chapter 13 by GTortoise

14. Chapter 14 by GTortoise

15. Chapter 15 by GTortoise

16. Chapter 16 by GTortoise

17. Chapter 17 by GTortoise

18. Chapter 18 by GTortoise

19. Chapter 19 by GTortoise

20. Chapter 20 by GTortoise

21. Chapter 21 by GTortoise

22. Chapter 22 by GTortoise

23. Chapter 23 by GTortoise

24. Chapter 24 by GTortoise

Chapter 1 by GTortoise

People always want what they can’t have which is probably why everyone wanted Heather Vance. Beautiful didn’t begin to describe her. A flower, a snowcapped mountain, the beach on a sunny day; those things are beautiful. Heather was a perfect sunset shining on a unicorn prancing through a field of flowers… or something. The point is that she was one-of-a-kind gorgeous and completely out of reach.

 

Looking back I can’t remember if she was an early bloomer, but puberty didn’t just start for Heather, it kicked down the damn door. By the end of the 7th grade she had bigger breasts than any of her classmates and by the end of eighth grade she had the biggest breasts in school, including teachers. And I had it on good authority that Mrs. Robinson was packing F-cups.

 

While Heather’s overdeveloped tits led the way both figuratively and literally, the rest of her was quick to follow. The only thing more intimidating than a high school freshman with cantaloupe-sized breasts was one that could stick them under the nose of most of her peers. She must have been around 5’8” by freshman year, but of course that didn’t last long. She grew. I can’t begin to tell you how many times I watched those long legs bounce her into class and, believe me, she was equally pleasant to watch coming as going. Her ass was a ripe, ever-expanding peach that strained seams and necks every time she passed. If Heather had carried her weight differently she might have been considered a bit chubby. Instead, she was simply wet-dream-inducingly voluptuous.

 

Throughout high school Heather continued to develop, maybe a bit less dramatically than those first couple years, but enough to spur near constant speculation over her height and cup size. There was just one problem: a certain aspect of Heather that grew along with her body and made her almost completely unbearable: her ego. Some girls I knew became social butterflies after puberty did them a solid. Others became shy or reclusive. This one girl, Janine, I think she came from a rich family. Anyway, she grew big tits in high school and during senior year she had her parents pay for a reduction. A real shame, because she was nice and I’d finally worked up the courage to ask her to prom when the operation came and kept her out of school.

 

Of course Heather was at prom. The undisputed queen bee of Sedgwick High School would never miss an opportunity to be fawned over by her peers. She had grown a little over an inch a year from a 5’8” Freshman to a 5’9” Sophomore then an inch and half or so to 5’11” Junior. Each year seemed to bring a new opportunity for scandalous displays of “fashion”. Plaid skirts that showed off acres of creamy thigh gave way to skin tight jumpsuits that squashed her overripe breasts into cavernous cleavage.

 

The worst, or best- depending on who you ask, was when she would borrow clothing from friends. It happened so often there was no way she wasn’t doing it on purpose. Heather would flounce into school wearing a shirt knotted beneath her huge breasts, baring midriff. The makeshift tops were invariably from someone smaller that she wanted to humiliate. The setup was predictable: Heather would call attention to the borrowed clothing; offering thanks while bent over to display her massive assets or offer a coy apology after she’d popped a button with her ridiculous curves. Seeing the other girls sour with envy wasn’t so bad, but the ones that would get really quiet and look sad… I felt for them. As much as we all loved to look at Heather there was no doubt that she was a grade-A bitch. Which brings us back to prom.

 

Our school does this thing where all the clubs announce the ‘best in class’ leading up the crowning of the Prom King and Queen. It’s supposed to be an opportunity for everyone to feel good about themselves or maybe a close friend. Unfortunately for my senior year; that didn’t happen. The winner for best dressed was announced first, and to no one’s surprise, Heather won. Then things started getting weird.

 

Photo Club usually nominated whoever took the best photo but instead they switched the category to ‘most photogenic’. Heather won. Then track and field had a category for ‘longest stride’. Of course Heather won. At 6’1” tall, and leggy she edged out her 6’2” male counterpart, whose name I forget. After that the announcements kept coming in similar fashion. Heather didn’t sweep every category but she might as well have. By the time the announcements were over she had won over a dozen accolades, more than the rest of the school combined.

 

The typically noisy dance floor was deathly quiet. You could feel the envy and hate pouring out of the girls. As for the boys, well… To be honest I think most of us were probably happy to have an excuse to stare at Heather for twenty minutes straight. In any case between sexual tension and good ole regular tension; the atmosphere was far from comfortable. When Heather was crowned Prom Queen you could have heard a pin drop. No cheering, no clapping. Nothing. I think some guy tried to start a slow clap, but it didn’t catch. Heather took that moment to surprise us.

 

Standing on stage resplendent in a silvery dress that was equal parts regal and scandalous she announced, “Thanks everyone for everything. It’s been really great. I know there have been a lot of rumors going around that I would be attending Yale or maybe Harvard but I’ve had so much fun with all of you these last few years that I really can’t stand the thought of leaving. That is why starting next year,” she paused for dramatic effect. Then shrilled, “I’ll be staying right here in Middleton! I hope to see you all at Middleton State University next semester! Mwah!” She blew everyone a kiss.

The response was a collective groan, though I think the boys and girls may have been groaning for entirely different reasons. My groan, if I’m being honest, was a bit sexual.

 

***

 

I haven’t really told you anything about myself, probably because there isn’t much to tell. I am a pretty average guy: average grades, average build, average intelligence, outlier penis size. Just kidding. Seriously though if there is anything about myself worth mentioning it’s that I like to crack jokes. Maybe I’m not the life of the party, but I’m usually good for a few laughs. Hopefully my MSU peers think so too, otherwise it’s going to be a rough four years. Which brings us to today. Orientation.

 

I must have slept walk through my first couple classes because when I woke up I was in the cafeteria nursing a cup of coffee. It was either Heather’s voice or the caffeine that snapped me out of my daze; smart money was on Heather. She was at a table kitty-corner to mine with a group of freshman girls.

 

“So when the zipper on my sweater broke I totally, like, freaked,” she was saying to the group. “Brittany saved me with this cute little thing.” Heather gestured to a sheer blue blouse that was practically painted onto her bust. Little gaps were showing between the buttons and it pulled up to reveal her navel when she moved.

“Please be careful, Heather,” A girl who I assumed must have been Brittany said. She had an average build, which left her a good half foot shorter than Heather“That’s my favorite shirt.”

 

“You have a yellow one that is just like it, don’t you?” Heather replied.

 

“They don’t sell that shirt anymore and blue is my favorite color.” Brittany said defensively.

 

“Well, it’s a good thing it’s designer and not some bargain bin trash. Because something cheap could never contain these babies.” Heather shook her chest provocatively, sending her barely-restrained breasts bouncing to and fro. I swear I could hear the stitches groan. Brittany paled. “Anyway,” Heather said, “I hope photography is more interesting than civics or I’m gonna need another venti latte just to make it through the day.” She emphasized this with a yawn and a dramatic stretch. Time seemed to slow as I watched her arm raise over head while her other hand moved up to stifle the yawn- the blouse stretching tighter and tighter against her enormous rack. The strain was too much.

 

The first button succumbed, firing from Heather’s cleavage like a bullet and catching Brittany between the eyes. Stunned, she could only watch the rest of the massacre unfold. Heather’s tits, having had a taste of freedom, surged forward and sent another button soaring upward. They sloshed and wobbled like water balloons. A single button remained, tenuously supporting the jiggling weight of Heather’s prodigious charms- a duty it promptly failed. The last button shot down at the table and collided with Brittany’s cup.

 

The drink teetered precariously and then it spilled iced coffee, drenching her owner’s lap.Heather snickered then clapped her hands over her mouth, although I could see from her eyes that she was hiding a grin. “Oh my god, I am so sorry,” she said. Brittany was in tears. She stood up as her empty cup rolled off the table and clattered to the floor. Her skirt was soaked.

 

My heart went out to her and I spoke without thinking. “Looks like someone needs to cut back on the lattes.” Heather turned to look at me and my heart skipped a beat. Why did I say that? Brittany gave me a quick, unreadable glance before dashing away- tears streaming down her face. Another girl muttered something about not wanting to get wet. As though on cue the rest of the crowd around Heather and I dispersed. Coffee dripped from the edge of the table.

 

Like a deer in the headlights I watched Heather casually extract a scarf from her bag and drape it so that it covered her cleavage. It did nothing to hide the creamy swells of breast flesh that overflowed the edges of Brittany’s ruined blouse or hide the massive lacy black bra beneath. I watched her from the corner of my eye, unable to face her but also unwilling to miss a golden opportunity to see her legendary chest on display.

 

“That was funny.” Heather said with a smile that didn’t reach her eyes.

“Hah, yeah well. You know.” I said lamely.

 

“You know,” Heather mused, “You look familiar.”

 

“Yeah?” I said. “Guess I’ve got one of those faces.”

 

“No,” Heather said, tapping her plush lips thoughtfully. “I’ve seen you before. Did you go to Sedgwick?”

 

“Heh, yeah.”

“Oh my god! I knew it!” Heather gushed and moved to sit across from me. “Why didn’t you come say hi?”

 

“We uhh, never really ran in the same circles.”

 

“Oh please, I knew everyone at Sedgwick.”

“Well I wasn’t really anybody.” It was taking every ounce of effort I could muster not to stare at her chest. The scarf was like sealing a levee with a bright piece of twine; it only called attention to the problem.

 

“Oh come on, a cute guy like you, I’m sure you were popular.” Heather said conspiratorially.    

 

“Th-thanks, but really I don’t think I did anything worth remembering.”

“Nuh-uh mister.” Heather said, and leaned forward and her breasts to spread against the table between us. “You’re not getting off that easy. You were the one that shouted that joke at the homecoming game, right?” I can’t believe she actually remembered that and I couldn’t help but feel a tiny spark of pride. She continued, “What was it again? Something about having a ball?”

 

“I said they ‘had more ball possession giving each other reach arounds.’ … or something like that.”

 

Heather laughed and I felt my spark of confidence catch fire. “Yeah that was it,” she said. “So…”

 

“Mike,” I offered my name.


“Mike. As you can see I’m having a bit of a wardrobe malfunction.” She gestured to the exploded blouse and it’s swollen cargo. I accepted her invitation to look without thinking. It was an animal reaction and some part of me immediately regretted it. In a way I was enjoying someone’s misfortune, or at least the opportunity their misfortune had afforded me. I couldn’t help it. Heather’s tits had gravity and my eyes were drawn to their porcelain perfection via inescapable laws of nature. “Would it be too much to ask to borrow your jacket?”

 

Some people say there are an infinite number of universes playing out an infinite number of scenarios. I am reasonably sure that in every reality where Heather Vance asks me to lend her my jacket, I say yes.

“Yeah, sure.” I said, shrugging it off one shoulder. “I think we have the same class.”

“Really?”

 

“Yeah, I overheard that you’re taking photography. So am I.”

 

“Oh, perfect!” Heather said, flashing her brilliant white teeth at me. Her breathtakingly beautiful face was probably the only thing keeping me from staring openly at her chest if I’m being honest. She wrapped my jacket around her shoulders and stood up. I followed her lead and hefted my backpack, preparing to leave. “Hey wait,” she said, even though I had yet to take a step. She was trying in vain to peer over her chest while fiddling with the zipper of my jacket. “Could you help me with this?”

 

“Uhh, sure.”

 

We moved forward at the same time and in the moment before we collided I had a realization. Heather was much, much taller than me. Her bust collided with my neck and while I’d like to say the collision caused a shortness of breath it was probably something else entirely. Her firm breasts squished against me for one electric moment before we stumbled away from each other. I caught a devious look that was gone so quickly I wasn’t certain it had been there at all. “Whoops!” she said. “These are always bumping into things.”

 

“Yeah, I bet.” I replied.

 

Heather waited for me to approach and I did so slowly, feeling a bit intimidated by her size. “Don’t worry, I don’t bite… most of the time,” she smiled.

 

“Hah,” I laughed nervously.

 

“Thanks for your help by the way, I really appreciate it.”

 

“No problem, that zipper gets stuck all the time…” I managed to pull the zipper past the first few troublesome teeth and said, “You just have to know the trick.” I started to step away when Heather’s hand caught mine, pressing it to her midsection.

“Keep going,” she said.

 

My mouth went dry and I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. My hands felt clammy against the cold metal of the zipper. Heather’s hand was hot against my wrist. She let go and I started to pull the zipper up, having to lean back so that I could mark its progress beneath the shelf of her bust. Finally the tiny metal clasp reached the promised land, the base of her bust. Sweat beaded on my forehead, my pants felt suddenly and uncomfortably tight. The first few teeth clicked together. Heather straightened and the progress I’d made was lost as her bust forced the zipper back down. I pulled the zipper up sharply, reclaiming lost ground- then it caught. Just before the widest part of Heather’s chest the zipper wouldn’t budge. I struggled for a moment before Heather said, “Let me help.”

 

Her hands cupped her breasts beside mine, forcing her tits together and causing cleavage to explode upwards toward her chin. With the sudden slack available one hard tug drew the zipper nearly to her chin in a single, cleavage-eclipsing moment. I stepped away without a word, simultaneously swinging my bag in front of my crotch under the guise of searching for a book. The raging boner that had developed while getting my jacket zipped over Heather’s gigantic tits was not the ideal first impression. My jacket, which I’d bought a size too large because I liked it loose, barely reached her waist. I was certain that if she stretched it would be up at her navel in an instant.

 

“Not really my style,” Heather sighed, “But it will have to do.”


I made an excuse to hang back and tried not to watch Heather’s backside sway out of sight. The last thing I needed was to be seen sporting wood on the first day. It took quite a while to settle down enough to head to class.

 

 

Chapter 2 by GTortoise

The photography building was at the ass end of campus. It was an old, worn down structure that probably had been built before the second World War. There was a paved path that lead away towards the dorms on one side and Middleton National Forest on the other. Inside was only slightly less dank and dark than the exterior suggested with the only significant source of light spilling out of the open door to the classroom. Shaking off a chill, I walked in.


Everyone was seated, and I quickly spotted Heather bookended by a huge jock and a very small girl. She whispered something to the jock as I walked down the aisle and he shot an unhappy glance at me before standing up and moving to fill the only other empty seat. Heather beckoned me over. I wasn’t sure another trip to boner town was the best option, but she wasn’t leaving me much choice.


“Please everyone take their seats. I am Professor French, welcome to Photography 101. Now, who knows what F-stop means?” A few hands went up as I slid into the chair next to Heather. She brushed a black strand of hair away from her face and gave me a welcoming smile.


Mr. French engaged in a back and forth with a few of the more experienced students, while Heather turned to me and whispered, “Can you believe how run down this place is?”


“I know, it’s nuts.” I whispered back.


“It’s like, axe murderer territory.”


“University must hate photographers, probably sent us here to die.”


Heather snorted a laugh and Mr. French interrupted himself, “Excuse me, Miss… if you find something amusing please share it with the class.”


“We were just wondering why this building is so creepy,” Heather said boldly.


“Ahh right. Well, I will thank you to keep side conversations to a minimum but you bring up a fair point. I actually had to fight to get our class moved to this building because the University has been considering it for demolition. The reason we are here is part of one of the lessons I hope to teach you. That is: if you want to be successful in photography you must seek a unique perspective. Show people something they have not seen before, or if you must show them something familiar; do so in a new light. This place has history and is unlike any other place you will see on campus. Does that answer your question?”


“Yeah,” Heather replied with the disinterested air of someone who had stopped paying attention. Fortunately, Mr. French didn’t seem to notice. With Heather’s sweater puppies tucked away in my jacket I was able to actually focus on what was being said and so the rest of class passed without incident.


As students began to file out the door Heather caught my arm and said, “Hey, I have time before my next class. Want to stop by my room so I can give your jacket back?”

Heather Vance had just invited me to her room; it was impossible not to get excited. “Sure, sounds good,” I replied as nonchalantly as possible.


To my surprise Heather lived in the dorms. I had suspected she would be living the posh apartment lifestyle so I was off-balance when she lead me through the girl’s dormitory and into one of the shared suites. At least, it was supposed to be a shared suite. Heather’s stuff was everywhere. MSU wasn’t the wealthiest school and they had adjustable beds you could raise up for storage space. One bed was raised a little off the floor, just enough for boxes to be squeezed beneath and beside them a sleeping bag was given a narrow berth. The other bedframe (someone had removed the mattress) was cluttered above and below by boxes, designer shopping bags, and all sorts of junk that I guessed was Heather’s extensive wardrobe.


I was reminded of a popular picture of Brazil where luxurious high rise condos towered over ramshackle housing that was just across the street. Heather occupied nearly every inch of space except for the pathetically cramped sleeping bag on the floor beneath her bed. “Are you in a hurry?” Heather asked over her shoulder as she began sifting through one of the many bags. “Sorry this place is such a mess, my roomie was supposed to clean it up. It’s going to take me a bit to find something.”


“That’s okay. My next class isn’t for a couple hours yet,” I said, keeping my face angled away so it wasn’t obvious that I was staring at her butt. Her glutes were positively packed into faded, straining denim that seemed likely to tear at any moment.


“Oh good,” Heather said cheerfully. “Thanks again for helping me out, I really owe you one.”


“Well, I couldn’t let you go running around school half naked,” I lied. Nothing would have pleased me more. Well, nothing short of an opportunity to get into her good graces such as I had now.


Heather laughed. “I’m not sure everyone would agree with that.” They definitely wouldn’t, I thought. It was almost refreshing to see her casual arrogance shine through. I was beginning to wonder when the other shoe would drop but as long as I was getting a chance to check her out, what was the worst thing that could happen?


“Hello?” The girl I had seen sitting next to Heather in photography appeared in the doorway. I had passed her over with a glance before but seeing her body out from behind a desk jogged my memory. Crystal Holland was a bit of a pariah at Sedgwick due to a rare wasting sickness that kept her out of school most of the time. If I remembered correctly her parents only allowed her to come to class because Heather acted as her sponsor- a guardian of sorts. I remembered seeing them together quite a few times.


Crystal was a sickly, frail looking girl that was well shy of five feet tall. Paired with Heather it was no wonder she was so easily overlooked. Seeing her up close I couldn’t help but feel bad for her. Gaunt cheeks, bony arms, thin flaxen hair, and a waxy complexion made her seem like she had one foot in the grave. If I was being completely honest; she creeped me out a little.  


“Hi, I’m Mike.” I stuck out my hand in greeting. Crystal looked at my hand hesitantly then glanced over my shoulder towards Heather.


“Oh I’m so happy you two could meet.” Heather said. Crystal awkwardly took my hand- her fingers were so cold and bony it was like shaking hands with a skeleton. “She doesn’t get many chances to make friends due to her condition, isn’t that right Crystal?”


“Y-yes.” Crystal murmured, staring at the floor.


“You know,” Heather continued, “Since we are all taking photography together we should start a study group.”  


“I’m game.” I said way too quickly. Heather’s knowing smile was confirmation of that. I needed to recover. “Why don’t you hang onto my jacket for now. I should get going anyway.”

“Aww,” Heather pouted. “You sure you don’t want to help me pick out an outfit.” She began to slowly and seductively draw down the jacket’s zipper. My eyes must have gone wide as tennis balls because Heather immediately doubled over with laughter. “Oh wow, Mike. Really. I’m just teasing!”


“Ha-ha.” I forced a laugh. “Well, I’ll see you two later!” I all but ran from the room to conceal the hard-on that had sprung to life at Heather’s brief tease.  

 

Chapter 3 by GTortoise

Clouds of dust floated in the pale yellow light leaking through windows dirty as they were old. We had agreed to do our study sessions in the photography building. I would have preferred somewhere a bit warmer but Heather had been adamant. Crystal seemed willing to go along with whatever Heather wanted so now we had to study in horror house.  


Unfortunately I arrived first and got to enjoy the full cough-inducing brunt of unsettled dust clouds while clearing space to work in. I was battling a bout of sneezes when something clattered the floor behind me. “Ieeeeeee.” I yelped and spun only to see Crystal standing there looking as startled as I was. “Jesus, don’t sneak up on people like that.”

“I’m sorry,” Crystal said softly.


Seeing Crystal’s downcast gaze gave me a twinge of regret. “Don’t worry about it,” I said, forcing calm into my voice. “This place puts me on edge is all.” Crystal nodded and took a seat at one of the tables I’d cleared off. She began methodically pulling books, pens, and papers from her desk and placing them neatly on the table. “I didn’t imagine Heather as the roommate type,” I said, hoping to dispel the gloomy atmosphere with conversation.


Crystal shrugged. There was something mechanical about her movements, like a puppet pulled by unseen strings. “What’s she like?” I pressed.


Crystal looked at me with hollow eyes. “Heather?”

“Yeah, she seems like she can be a bit… overbearing.”


A storm of emotion flashed suddenly across Crystal’s face. Worry. Fear. Desperation. Hatred. I was certain she was going snap. Her hand suddenly gripped my arm and I froze. “Get away while you can,” she hissed. “Run.”


“What?”


“She’s taken it all… there’s nothing left. It will happen to you.” The horror in Crystal’s eyes sent an involuntary shiver of fear down my spine.

“What are you talking about?” I snatched my arm out of her grasp.


Crystal recoiled, turning her palms inward as though seeing their skeletal structure for the first time. “This. Worse maybe. There’s no telling what she’ll be capable of if…”

“Sorry I’m late!” Heather declared as she swept into the room along with the overpowering scent of latte. “That idiot barista had to remake my coffee like three times.” I turned to see Crystal sorting through her belongings as though nothing had happened, her face an impassive mask. “Something wrong Mike? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”


“He was freaked out by this building so I messed with him a bit.” Crystal said with a smile that might have been disarming if it weren’t so rictus.


“Haa… you really got me,” I said, equal parts irritated and uncertain.


Heather took a seat across from me and said, “I’m glad you two are getting along. I know it’s not a big deal for you Mike but because of her condition Crystal rarely gets an opportunity to socialize. Speaking of which there are some things you should know.”


“Okay?” I replied.


Heather ran down a list of DOs and DONTs for handling Crystal. Mostly it came down to not touching her because her bones were extremely fragile and could break under minor pressure.

Good thing I hadn’t given her a firmer handshake. With Crystal’s condition out of the way Heather took the laid out our agenda. “Mr. French said we need to select a subject that we will be photographing throughout the semester so we show how the application of different techniques affects composition blah blah blah. So have you guys picked something?”

Crystal shook her head. “Not really,” I said.


“Well, I have an idea. Crystal, drumroll please.” Crystal dutifully, albeit unenthusiastically, complied by rapping her bony knuckles against the desk. The drumroll crescendoed. “Photograph me!” Heather gushed.


My mind immediately overloaded with possibilities and all I could manage was, “Uhh.”


Heather mistook my stupor for hesitation and said, “Come on, Mike. It will be totally perfect. Think about it. You can see how your perspective of me changes over the course of the semester.”

“Sure, that sounds great Heather.” I said emphatically. Just the thought of having a personal stockpile of Heather Vance photos was going to make my pants uncomfortable if I didn’t find a way to keep cool. “But what about Crystal?”

Heather turned to Crystal. “Hmm, lets see. You like boats don’t you Crystal?”


Crystal returned a blank look.


“Oh come on, I totally remember you telling me you were crazy for marine life and boats.”


“Yeah, boats are awesome,” Crystal replied mechanically.


“There is this old ship that got hauled into the forest. Some crazy old man wanted to turn it into a cabin or something,” Heather continued.

“Really?” I said incredulously.


“Yeah, he never finished it though so it’s just like, sitting there in the forest. It’s less than a mile from school.”   


“Oh yeah,” I said. “I think I read something about that in the brochure. It’s a landmark or something now.”


Heather nodded. “Because it’s a national forest no one is allowed to move it. It’s really an amazing boat. Too bad it has those nasty little things stuck to its hull.”


“Things?”


“You know,” Heather said, looking at Crystal. “Those little creatures that have to stick to something bigger than themselves to survive?”


“Barnacles?” I suggested.


“That’s it!” Heather exclaimed, turning back to me. The moment Heather looked away Crystal seemed to shrivel further into herself. “Anyway,” Heather continued, “Why don’t you see if you can find that boat. I think Mikey is eager to get started.”

I did not like being called ‘Mikey’ but given the opportunity presented I was willing to let it slide. Crystal left without a word. She was a bit hard to like though I had mixed feelings about her. Crystal seemed so vulnerable, so in need of help that it was hard to fault her for being sour and unsociable. I probably wouldn’t be a blast to be around if my bones were as brittle as rice cakes either. As Crystal’s footsteps faded down the hall Heather gave me an appraising look. “Mmm,” she purred. “You’re a lucky boy, Mikey. I know lots of boys that would be happy to trade places with you.”


Here it was: Heather’s true nature. Stunning looks or not I was ready for this.“Yeah?” I replied. “And you’re a little full of yourself.”


“Ooo,” Heather cooed. “So feisty. What part of me do you think is a little full, exactly?” She stood up and walked around the desk, closing the distance between so that I had to crane my neck to look up at her. The room’s dim light silhouetted her massive curves, making them somehow more dramatic. “Is it these?” She asked, cupping her huge breasts through the thin material of her yellow v-neck. “They seem pretty full of me, don’t they?” My mouth opened to reply but went suddenly dry. All I managed was a wordless gape. Heather turned around and said, “Or maybe you meant this?” Her fingers sunk into the firm, plentiful flesh of her buttocks as she bent over. The rivets on her jean pockets struggled mightily, the denim surrounding them bleached from the repeated stress of containing Heather’s voluptuous junk. “No? Was it my height then little Mikey?”


Heather took another step forward bringing my eyes level with her navel. “You know I grew over the summer,” she said casually. “I mean, I must be really full of myself if I keep growing like this huh?” All the blood in my body was rushing uncontrollably into my penis. “Nothing to say little Mikey?” Heather said with mock disappointment. “I think you’ve got me all wrong.” Heather squatted down slowly. Her fingertips came to rest above my knee and began tracing slowly up my thigh. “I only take what the world offers me,” Heather went on coquettishly, drawing her hand slowly towards my groin. “And I thought that maybe you had something I wanted, was I wrong?” Heather’s hand stopped, inches from the head of my now throbbing penis.


I shook my other head emphatically no.


“Good,” Heather purred. “Because I’m not full of myself, Mikey. I have plenty of room for good little boys.” Her eyes which had been following the path of her hand up my thigh suddenly locked with mine. “In fact,” Heather said as her eyes bore into mine. “I’m never full.”    

 

Chapter 4 by GTortoise

Heather’s hand left my leg and the spell was broken. She turned and walked halfway across the room while I regained my voice. “Hey,” I said. “Is that it? You’re just going to tease me?”


With her back to me Heather began to draw something on the floor. “If you want more,” she said over the soft *scritch* *scritch* *scritch* of writing. “You will to have to work for it. If you want to spend quality time with me... you should know... I’m very high maintenance.” The scribbling sounds continued as she spoke.


I stood up to see what she was writing but the room was too dark to make anything out. “What are you doing?” I said. Heather ignored me, finishing whatever she was writing before pulling a candle from her bag and setting it on the floor. The dim outline of a chalk circle became visible as I drew closer, spurred by curiosity.


Heather lit the candle, and finally turned to face me. “Setting the mood,” she said.


“I thought we were going to take pictures.”


“We are!” Heather said with a cheerful clap of her hands. “Lighting is important.”


“And that stuff you were writing?”  


“Its for my subject.”


“Your subject?”


Heather rolled her eyes, “You know, the subject we’re supposed to be photographing. Try to keep up.”

“Your subject is chalk circles?”


“No, silly. I want to get a picture of a ghost.”


I started laughing and stopped abruptly. She was serious. “You’re joking right?” I said.


“Does that scare you?”


The room certainly fit the bill for a haunting; it gave me the creeps but I wasn’t about to admit that. “No, its… I mean, that’s kid stuff right?”


Heather shrugged. “Maybe. Do you want to find out?”


“Uhh…”


Heather closed the distance between us. She reached out to ruffle my hair and said, “Aww, you’re not scared are you?”


“N-no.” I said pushing away her hand. My scalp twinged with pain as her hand came away. “Ouch, hey!”


“Oops, it snagged.” Heather said unapologetically, “You should brush better.”


“Whatever can we just get on with whatever this is.”


Without a word Heather turned and moved into the circle, careful to avoid the flickering candle at its center. Then she beckoned me over to join her. I sat across from her, indian style on the dusty floor. Heather stretched out her arms with open palms and commanded,“Take my hands.” I complied, feeling their warmth flood into my fingers. Eyes closed, she began to chant.


I felt a bit stupid sitting in a dark room trying to ‘summon a ghost’ but with the opportunity to scope Heather out from up close was too good to pass up. Her hair was wavy and black, expertly cut to frame her flawless porcelain skin. Like a movie star after hours in makeup not a single imperfection was visible. Long thick lashes rested on upper curve of her slightly flushed cheeks which in turn framed her ever-so-slightly upturned nose. Below that her red lips were full and pert, they twitched as she released a stream of alien syllables.


Beneath the graceful curve of her neck her shoulders were squared, back straight. Perfect posture that thrust her heavy breasts against a flimsy v-neck blouse. Cold air rushed around us and small protrusions revealed nipples that swelled to the width of .38 caliber bullets as I watched. Her cup size was impossible to guess. In relation to her body they seemed around the same size they had been for years, but Heather had grown. The few inches of cleavage her top displayed were only a fraction of her potential. By the flickering light of the candle I could make out the edges of a heavy-duty bra and could even see where her breasts overflowed their cups, pulling the band away from her body a few centimeters. She was definitely a growing girl.


Finally tearing my gaze away from Heather’s chest I followed her taut stomach down to the wide belt which kept her shirt pressed against her abdomen. Without it she might have looked fat, except Heather was nothing if not impeccably dressed. Her attire never left any doubt as to her voluptuousness. Her legs were crossed, knees only inches from the ground and I suspected they would have touched the floor had it not been for the generous ass cushioning her body. An ass that lead to thick, gently tapered thighs that were poured into her pants so tightly the stitching was frayed. The hem of her jeans was pulled up past her immaculate ankles which lead to feet that disappeared into a large pair of black designer pumps.   


Suddenly the room tilted. I tried to reach out to steady myself but Heather’s grip tightened. My vision blurred and I felt queasy and tired, feverish even. “Hey-” I began.


“Drink this,” Heather said releasing my hand to offer me a bottle of water.


“Thanks,” I muttered, still dazed.

“Now, repeat after me…”


***


My eyes opened to a familiar white stucco ceiling. I sat up quickly and immediately regretted it, my head was pounding. I looked around my room in confusion. Had I gotten drunk? My memory was hazy. I remembered meeting Crystal and Heather for study group but after that it was all muddled. I fell back against the bed and realized that I was still fully dressed. In that case whatever I had gotten up to probably wasn’t worth remembering. I closed my eyes, willing the pounding in my head to subside, whatever I’d forgotten would have to wait for at least a couple tylenol. Maybe half a dozen.


***


I woke again and the pounding was still there. This hangover was the worst. Life at Sedgwick didn’t exactly shower me with opportunities to get wasted but I wasn't a newbie either. If I could remember what I’d done I was definitely not doing it again. I stumbled out of bed and clawed open the window to see that it was nighttime. Where was my roommate? It felt like I’d slept for days.


My phone rang.


I began to ransack my room in search of it. I finally found it beneath an old football jersey. “Hello?” I said hoarsely.


“Hey Mike, we missed you in class today.”

“Heather?”

“Duh. Doesn’t your phone show you who calls?”


“Yeah I almost missed the call so I didn’t check.”


“Are you sick? You don’t sound great.”


“Yeah I feel awful, wait you said I missed class.” A bit of panic crept into my voice, “You mean photography?”


“That is the only class we have together.”


“Shit! Shit-Shit-Shit! Are you kidding me?”


“Whoa, calm down there spaz.”


Photography was on monday which meant I had slept through the entire weekend. “Heather,” I said angrily, “I slept for three days.”


“Wow. So… Do you want me to pick up your homework?”


I hesitated. That was an out-of-character offer coming from Heather. Do all girls get that protective instinct when someone is sick? “You would do that?” I asked.


“Sure, no biggie.”


“Wow, uhh... thank you.”


“God, Mike. You don’t have to sound so surprised.”


“Sorry I-” I hesitated, unsure of what to say. “I dunno, I guess I didn’t think you were the nurturing type.”


“Nurturing? Do you have to make this weird?”

“No! I- ugh.”


“Do you want the stuff or not?” Heather asked peevishly.


“Yes! I do. Please. Sorry.”


“Forget it. I’ll be by in a couple hours.”

“Than-” She hung up. I sighed and tossed my phone on the bed. Then I realized my place was a wreck. I couldn’t let Heather think I was a slob so I began furiously cleaning; ignoring the bouts of nausea and dizziness that accompanied moving around. After what felt like an eternity I had the worst of the mess shoved into the closet or sorted into little pockets of clutter that could pass for normal. I felt like death.


Not long after that footsteps approached my suite. I turned in time to see a packet slide underneath the door. The footsteps receded and I stood to follow but a wave of dizziness forced me to steady myself on my chair. When I finally yanked open my door and peered down the hall, Heather was gone.

“Damnit,” I thought out loud. All that cleaning for nothing. I sighed; it was probably better to focus on doing the work I’d missed anyway. Reluctantly I picked up the sheaf of papers and brought them back to my laptop. You’d think that in this day and age they would just send an e-mail.

Chapter 5 by GTortoise

I slept through my alarm. Again.

This was the third day in a row. I felt so weak. I could tell I was losing weight, all of my clothes were loose. Whatever virus I had was wreaking havoc, and even walking around for any length of time left me feeling dizzy and tired. Worse, I’d discovered that classes did actually e-mail for missed work so I didn’t even have a visit from Heather to look forward to. My roommate Ryan had turned out to be a total germaphobe and got permission to change rooms, so I had the place to myself until they assigned me a new roommate. Not that I was doing much with the extra space. How can a headache last for a week?


They were going to have to amputate.


***


Friday. I woke up in time for class but still felt like shit. Better than I had all week, but still shitty. There was no way I was going to stumble between classes like the walking dead. Whatever virus I had probably wouldn’t last through the weekend. On the other hand I was practically swimming in my clothes. Even my shoes were too big which was downright bizarre. That seemed a little excessive for a week’s worth of weight loss but puzzling it over sent my headache into overdrive.  


In the afternoon I took a walk until I got so dizzy I had to lean against a tree to keep from falling. After that I stayed in bed watching Netflix.


My phone rang and I picked it up without pausing The Magicians. “Mom you don’t have to call every night. I’m sick, not dying. Besides I’m feeling a bit better today.”

“Uhm.” Shit. That was not mom’s voice. “Mike?”

“Let’s pretend that never happened.”


Heather giggled, “You really need to work on that whole checking your phone thing.”


“Yeah well I’m not really at the top of my game right now,” I said more defensively than I’d intended.


“Chill Mike, I’m teasing you. I know you‘ve been sick, but I’m glad to hear you’re feeling better.” Heather almost sounded sincere.


“Thanks. So, whats up?”


“Feeling good enough for study group?”

The thought of missing an opportunity to take pictures of Heather was a bummer, but the thought of collapsing in front of her and Crystal was worse. “Sorry Heather, I want to but I think I need another day or two. I feel alright lying in bed but moving around- not so much.”


“I see,” Heather said, sounding disappointed. Her voice brightened suddenly, “Oh- I know. Why don’t we bring the study group to you?”


“You want to do it in my room?” Not the greatest choice of words I realized.


Heather didn’t seem to notice, “I don’t want to force you If you’re not feeling strong enough yet…”


“No. I’m good. Strong like bull.” Did I really just say that? Clearly a week of pounding headaches had turned my brain to mush.


Heather snorted what sounded like a pity laugh. “Good, so I’ll see you in an hour then?”

“See you in a bit,” I said before tapping the call off and burying my head in the blankets. I felt like such an idiot. After wallowing in self pity for a good long moment I pulled my head out and saw my room needed another cleaning job. Five days cooped up alone had left pizza boxes and plastic cups scattered everywhere.


Twenty minutes and two trips to the dumpster later my place was back in order. With the extra time I decided to finish watching the episode of The Magicians I’d started when Heather called. The girls in the show were all solid tens, especially Alice. She had an amazing body that, unfortunately, always seemed to be buried beneath a giant sweater. Still not as hot as Heather though.


A knock on my door coincided almost perfectly with the credit roll. “Come in.” I said loudly.


Crystal’s head poked in and her eyes met mine. She shared a look of such profound sadness that I immediately felt awkward. “I’m sick, not dying,” I said as Heather pushed in behind Crystal.


“He’s not contagious Crystal, stop being weird,” Heather said,I had told her earlier in the week that I was past the contagious stage after my former roomie had insisted I be ‘checked out for safety reasons’. Heather briefly filled the doorway with her spectacular figure before pushing past Crystal into the room. I couldn’t be certain but she seemed bigger than ever.


Crystal moved across the room and sat demurely at the desk that had been Ryan’s and was now a home for a small pile of books and assorted junk I’d been too lazy to clean up. Heather took a seat in front of my laptop and the wooden chair creaked under her weight. She was more stunning than ever, her skin positively glowed with vitality. “So, how have you been?” Heather asked.


“Alright I guess, not dead yet anyway. You?”


“I am having so much fun. College is great,” Heather gushed. “You know I always kind of hated Middleton. People call it a college town but it always seemed so podunk. I mean there were what, eight hundred students at Sedgwick?”


“Something like that.”


“MSU enrollment is over twelve thousand!” I had never heard Heather get so excited about something. I guess for someone whose entire identity was to be recognized as the best swimming in a bigger pond did present certain opportunities.


“Its big,” I agreed.


“When I turned down Yale I wondered if I was making a big mistake, but there is so much opportunity here at MSU,” Heather said with genuine enthusiasm. “I think I’m going to start a sorority.”


“What? Really?”


“Yeah I mean, why not? There are only a couple on campus and they aren’t very popular. What I’d really like is to make a co-ed sorority.”


“Do they even allow that?”


Heather shrugged as if that were an unimportant detail. “Would you join?”

“Uhh, sure?” I answered in the form of a question.


Heather snatched a pillow off of Ryan’s old bed and threw it at me. “Don’t sound so eager,” she quipped.


“Come on, you haven’t told me anything about it!”

“Well, I’d be in it.”

“Oh in that case please, please let me in,” I said sarcastically.


Heather crossed her arms which served to cantilever her enormous rack towards me. “You know what, just for that I’m going to make you beg to get in.”


“That’ll be the day.”


Heather shook her head. “Now Crystal will be the first one accepted. You better shape up if you want the number two spot.”


“It’s not even a thing!” I said in exasperation.


“It will be.” Heather replied confidently.


Crystal had pulled out her laptop and was silently typing away. I sighed. “Are we going to study or talk about your plans to conquer the university?”


“I can’t study without coffee,” Heather pouted, giving me puppy dog eyes.


“No way. I’m sick, remember?”


Heather sighed. “Chivalry is dead. Cryyyyystaaal?” she whined. Without a word Crystal stood up and moved across the room. She was halfway out the door when Heather said, “Crystal, don’t be rude! Did you want anything Mike?”


“No,” I said feeling a bit bad for Crystal, “I’m good thanks.”

The door shut behind Crystal.


“She does whatever you want?”

Heather rolled her eyes. “She is like, totally dependent on me. You have no idea how much I do for her.”


“Really?” I said skeptically.

Heather gave me a level look. “Really,” she said, standing up to stretch. Today’s outfit included a maroon shirt with metal snaps over the bustline. Midway through her stretch the top snap popped open. Heather didn’t seem to notice. “I hate how tiny these rooms are,” she complained. “My room in the sorority will be huge.”


“Are we on that again already?” I groaned.


“Don’t blame me,” Heather said, placing her hands on her hips. “You’re the one who hasn’t taken a camera out.”


“Now?”


“I’m not getting any younger.” That was more than enough encouragement for me. I scrambled down from bed and fished around in the closet to get my camera.


When I finally got it ready Heather was standing there looking bored. “Okay can you close that blind behind you. I think I’m gonna use flash.”


“Sure, whatever,” Heather said.


“Hey this was your idea.”

“I know it’s just that… you’re not really doing it for me.”


“Doing what for you?”

“You’re supposed to make me feel special. Like a model.”

“Oh you mean like this: That’s it darling.” I said with a posh accent, “That’s it! Fabulous, darling. Now turn and yes, perfect you’re an angel darling, gorgeous!”


Ryan’s other pillow nearly knocked the camera out of my hand. “Hey!” I said. “Take it easy.”


“Maybe I should leave.” Heather said.


“Come on, I was joking.”


“I’m serious though.” Her voice got quiet, “I want to feel beautiful.”


“Heather.” I said, flatly. “You are beautiful.”

A smile tugged at the corners of her lips. “Go on.”


“You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen,” I said, hiding my face behind the camera. Heather’s smile widened. “Movie stars probably want to look like you.”

“You mean that?”


“Yeah, I do.”

“That’s really sweet, Mike.” A moment passed before she spoke through a fixed smile, “Now take the fucking picture.”


I obeyed, snapping the first few off in quick succession. Heather’s pose was simple, but even without any overt attempt to emphasize her assets her body dripped sexuality. Even though my room was far from an ideal location she was so hot it hardly mattered. “Turn your head a little to the left,” I suggested. To my surprise Heather obeyed without comment. I took a few more head and upper body shots before trying something a little more adventurous. “Can you put your left foot on the chair?”


“Like this?” Heather brushed her skirt back as she lifted her foot onto the chair then clasped her hands above her knee. It was a classic pose that she pulled off surprisingly well and had the added benefit of squeezing her over-large tits together so that cleavage swelled halfway to her chin. Far more pornographic than I’d intended, but I wasn’t about to complain. I snapped a half dozen pictures for good measure.  


Without a word Heather reached down and unsnapped the uppermost button on her shirt, revealing a tantalizing inch of cleavage. I hesitated for a moment before tentatively snapping another picture. “You like that?” she asked casually.


“Yeah,” I said, arousal stirring in my jeans.


She unsnapped a second button. This time I didn’t hesitate to take a couple more photos. Her body was pure sex. I had to adjust the flash setting because the light reflecting off the upper swells of her breasts was over-saturating her face.  “Incredible,” I muttered. Heather bent at the waist, causing her heavy breasts to strain mightily against the snaps. I thought the next one might come undone without her help. Miraculously, it held. Until Heather reached down and unsnapped it to reveal a third inch of buoyant teenage cleavage. Her chest swayed and jostled as she placed one hand on her hip and braced the other against the back of the chair. We were in pure pin-up territory now. My hands started to sweat and I prayed to whatever gods would listen that I didn’t drop the camera as I snapped off a few more pictures.


Without direction Heather pushed the chair aside took a couple steps forward, filling the lens with her oversexed body. I adjusted the zoom to compensate but she was too near for anything other than a close-up. I had to lean back just to get her head in frame, she was so tall. I peeked around the camera to see what kind of heels she was sporting only to see that she wasn’t wearing heels at all.


What the hell?


I knew she grew over the summer but this was ridiculous. She was a foot taller than me! Vertigo gripped me for a minute and I had to steady myself against the bed. “Everything okay Mike?”

My head was swimming. “Yes. No. I don’t know.”


“What’s wrong?”


The signs were all pointing to one thing and I couldn’t deny the evidence, but admitting it aloud felt too much like defeat. “I’m shorter,” I said in despair.


“Shorter? That’s silly. You’ve always been a bit short for a guy.”


“I’ve been 5’9” since Sophomore year! That’s average,” I protested.


“5’9”? I think someone’s been having some pretty wild fever dreams,” Heather said. The door opened and Crystal walked in with Heather’s coffee in hand. “Crystal, how tall is Mike?”


Crystal’s face scrunched up and she said, “I dunno.”


Heather sighed dramatically, “Guess.”


“5’5”? 5’4”? Something like that.” Crystal said.


I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. “You two planned this right? You’re fucking with me?” Crystal shook her head. Heather raised an eyebrow. “Come on, just look at my clothes,” I said. “Why would all my clothes be too big?”

“The shirt you’re wearing now fits fine,” Heather pointed out.


“I shunk this shirt a year ago, I just never got rid of it!” I nearly shouted. Even I had to admit I was starting to sound unhinged.


“Okay,” Heather said, “I’ll humor you. Try another shirt.”


I turned and quickly grabbed a shirt at random from the closet. It was one of my favorite polos. Pulling it quickly over my head I stuffed my arms through the holes. It fit. Like a glove. What the actual fuck. I sat down on the bed, hard. This had to be a bad dream. I closed my eyes and mentally repeated “I’m five nine. I’m five nine. I’m five nine,” for a good twenty seconds before opening them again.


Heather and Crystal were staring at me with weirded-out expressions.

“I think I need to be alone for a bit,” I said numbly.


“Sure Mike,” Heather said sweetly. “Whatever you need. See you at class Monday?”


“Yeah.”


They left. I did not wake up. This was really happening.


I was shorter.

Chapter 6 by GTortoise

I spent dark hours adrift in a sea of nightmare. Most were quickly forgotten, retreating quickly back into whatever dark recess of the mind they slithered from. The rest were a broken collage of images that I could not make any sense of. Chalk on a floor. A girl on a swing. Heather standing over me. Heather… she seemed to be a recurring character. I was no dream expert but even I could sort that out. I wanted her. Bad.


As for the rest? A bunch of shitty dreams that kept waking me up. It was Saturday and I was determined to get better sleep. After nearly an hour lounging in bed I didn’t seem to be making any progress.


Someone knocked.


I ignored it, I didn’t want to deal with anyone. Three times I had measured myself and three times the tape read 5’4”. That shrinking was absurd and impossible didn’t seem to matter. The only silver lining was that for some miraculous reason my clothes fit again. In comparison to the loss of height that seemed minor magic at best. Was it magic? After Heather and Crystal left I spent most of the evening scouring the web for clues. Rare diseases were out. They could impact height but not so quickly. That left two options.


The first was that I had lost my mind. I didn’t feel crazy, but isn’t that what all crazy people think? Still, I’d never heard of a crazy person with insanity limited to such a narrow scope. My life was still my life, nothing else had changed except for my height. I only had a few pictures of myself growing up with friends and I was shorter in all of them than seemed right, but the harder I tried to remember details the fuzzier the memories got. I couldn’t rule out some sort of psychotic break because I couldn’t remember what had happened last week after the study group. Must have been pretty terrible if it caused me to invent some alternate reality for myself. That line of thinking was downright depressing which left me with option number two.


Magic.


Granted, calling a thing magic was a catch-all for things humans don’t understand, but if the shoe fits… The only problem with blaming magic was that wasn’t much different from blaming God or the Giant Spaghetti Monster or Cthulhu. It left me with more questions than answers, and google’s resources on the arcane were sketchy at best. In the end I decided to ignore it. I would pretend that life was continuing normally. Like a death in the family, coming to terms with shrinking would have to wait its turn in the emotional processing facility, probably right behind my newfound infatuation with Heather.


Someone knocked again. Why were they still there? Should I tell them to go away? No, it was better to pretend to be out.


“I know you’re in there, Mike. Open the door.” It was Heather. “Come on, you can’t mope around in bed all day it’s almost noon.” Noon? Ugh, no wonder I couldn’t get back to sleep.


“Hang on,” I yelled grumpily.


By the time I got over to the door Heather had begun to impatiently knock again. “WHAT?” I nearly shouted, wrenching open the door.


Seeing Heather’s voluptuous body poured into a sporty black jumpsuit that hugged her every curve sapped most of my anger.  She, however, did not look happy. “Huh,” she said, pushing the door open to walk past me into the room. “Is that how you treat someone who came over to cheer you up?”

“Who says I need cheering up?” I said defensively. She arched an eyebrow at me. A contentious moment passed before I threw up my hands. “Fine, whatever. Cheer away.”


Heather looked around with mild disgust. “You need to get out of this room. It smells like old socks.”

“You were here literally last night.”

“Yeah and it smelled then too, I was being nice.”


“How gracious of you. Remind me not to find out what your idea of ‘mean’ is.”


Heather’s smile could have frozen water. “Don’t tempt me, Mikey.”


Ignoring the sudden drop in temperature I said, “Please don’t call me that.”


Heather sucked in a deep, calming breath that caused her breasts to expand impressively against the shiny material of her jumpsuit. Despite my irritation I felt myself becoming slowly aroused. While she complained of socks, all I could smell was her; a deep, earthy sandalwood scent. Her body was so big now and my eyes were uncomfortably level with her huge rack. “Okay,” Heather said. “Let’s try this again. I want you to take me out.”


“Uhh,” I stalled, trying to recall how to speak english. “Like a date?”


Heather shrugged, “If you want to call it that.”


Yes. Yes I would. Oh shit, right. Gotta use words. “Yeah, that sounds alright,” I said, trying to sound casual.


Heather brightened immediately.“Great! Because I really need to go shopping for new clothes. I’m, like, having a growth spurt or something.”


I had mixed feelings about Heather getting bigger. On one hand I’m a firm believer that there is no such thing as ‘too big’ when it comes to tits and ass. Even bigger girls, when they carried the weight well, could be sexy. The problem was that Heather wasn’t ‘big’ in the fat sense, she was plain big. Her stomach was taut, flat and... nearly as wide as my shoulders. Her overdeveloped boobs and thick, heart-shaped ass were downright drool inducing, but they were attached to a girl that made me feel kid-sized. How big was she now? 6’3”? 6’4”?


She was easily the tallest girl I had ever seen save for this one girl that played basketball for a rival high school, but that was apples to oranges. The basketball girl was thin as a rail and gangly in the way many tall people were. Heather, on the other hand, was big all over. Like her body had been magnified rather than stretched by growth.


Meanwhile, ignoring the possibility of insanity, I had shrunk. That she was having a ‘growth spurt’ seemed grossly unfair. Why did some people- I stowed that line of thought. Too depressing. “Can’t we, I dunno, go bowling or something?” I suggested.


Heather huffed, “Bowling is for people that don’t pay sixty dollars for a mani.”

“A Mani?”


“Duh. Manicure?” Heather tossed her hair back. “Besides, don’t you want to help me pick out some new outfits?”

My libido kicked into high gear. “I... I guess I could use some new clothes too.”


Heather was exuberant, doing a little hop that bounced her tits and left them quaking. “So you’ll treat me!”


“Whoa whoa whoa,” I said, raising my hands in the universal sign for stop. “I didn’t say I was going to buy you a new wardrobe. I’m a broke college student, not a bank.”


A pout settled on Heather’s face. “Come on, Mike. Please? I really need your help.”

“The only money I have is a credit card, Heather. I really am broke.”


“Then use your credit!”


“I’ll buy you something at the food court.”


Heather’s pout deepened. “I don’t think you understand, Mike. I’m really suffering here.”


“Yeah, you’ll probably shrivel and die without another injection of Louis Vuitton.”


Heather stomped her foot, “I mean it. Do I have to show you?”


I gave her an incredulous look. “Show me what?”


She turned so that her back was to me and quickly wriggled out of the top half of her jumpsuit. My mouth opened in shock. A thick black bra band was the only thing keeping her from being naked from the waist up. Her skin was pooched out above and below the band that was clearly biting into her. “Can you see?” Heather said over her shoulder.


“Ah.. It l-looks tight,” I stuttered.         


Heather shook her head. “It’s not just tight. Come closer.” I moved forward. “Don’t peek,” she demanded. “I’m only showing you so you’ll understand. Don’t get any ideas, okay?”

She was nearly topless and fiddling with her bra; I would have said yes to anything. “Yeah.” I was close enough now to see the red irritated skin around the band of the bra. Heather twisted her back and the broad side of her left bra-clad boob became visible. There was a crescent of breastmeat bulging out right in front of her armpit. Her fingers were fiddling with the bottom edge of the band, right where the stitching for the cup started.


Almost painfully slowly she began to lift the band. Centimeter by centimeter she revealed the bottom curve of her breast and the angry red line that was indented into it. What looked like a small bruise was forming along that line. Even with the bruise her firm, milky tit was exhilarating because the small portion she was showing me was enough to fill an average girl’s bra, but it was a mere fraction of what remained hidden in the huge cup of her obviously inadequate bra. “Do you see?” Heather asked.


My lips were dry and something caught in my throat. “Uhh,” I said as blood rushed to my dick. “Does it hurt?”      


“Yes it hurts,” I could hear Heather’s eyes roll even if I was unable to tear my gaze away from her chest. She gently let the lacy black bra snap back to her body.


“That… sucks,” I managed to say, finally tearing my gaze away.


“I know. So are you going to help?”


I spoke hesitantly, “I guess if all you need is a new bra...”


“A few new bras. I can’t wear the same bra every day.”

That made sense. Plus buying a girl underwear was like a one way ticket to pound town, right? If she lets you put her in it, you get to take her out of it. I’d never heard that before but it sure did sound good. “Okay fine,” I said.


“Yay!” Heather exclaimed, struggling back into the top half of her jumpsuit before embracing me in a hug that lifted me off the ground. Her breasts squashed against me, and the firm pegs of her nipples briefly dug into my chest. I prayed a certain part of me didn’t dig into her as well. The hug ended far too soon. Heather stepped back and favored me with a broad smile. “This is gonna be so much fun.”

Chapter 7 by GTortoise


The drive to the mall was uneventful. Mostly it involved forcing myself to watch the road so I did not become hypnotized by Heather’s bouncing baby bumpers.


Middlesex Mall was the biggest shopping center in Middleton. Named, undoubtedly, by some sleazy advertising executive who took the phrase ‘sex sells’ way too literally. However it came by its name, Middlesex was a genuine hot spot for hanging out. Not my scene though. Mallrats grow up to read shitty blogs on jezebel. It is known. I prefered climbing and was fortunate that Middleton had some decent sized hills with decently challenging climbs. I’d conquered most of them. But not all of them, I thought, with a sideways glance at Heather.


There was a bounce in Heather’s step which meant her beleaguered bra had its work cut out for it. A car passing us from the front rammed straight into another car backing out. Heather laughed and quickened her pace. I turned around to look at the fender bender then back at Heather. Did she just cause a wreck? I looked back again at the guy getting out of his car as his gaze flicked past me towards Heather, confirming my suspicion. Unbelievable.


Once we got inside Heather dallied for a long time, perusing stores like Yankee Candle before walking out without buying anything. There wasn’t much for me to do other than people watch, and Heather was the main attraction in that department. As always she was great from every angle; her ass stretched the material of her jumpsuit so much that I could make out the shape of her panties. It was difficult to tell if they were small on her or they were purposely cut to reveal the bottom part of her cheeks, but whatever the case her taut white buttocks pressed lewdly against the shiny black material whenever she bent over a display rack or knelt down to check a shelf. I felt a bit pervy checking her out while she shopped but I was here to buy her underwear, so I deserved a pass.


Finally, we arrived at Madame Moiselle’s. Lingerie clad mannequins decorated the windows which, under normal circumstances, were as good as a stop sign for me. Today I followed Heather inside and felt immediately uncomfortable standing between racks of panties and bras. A little excited, but mostly uncomfortable- like I’d crossed into a forbidden zone.

“How can I help you?” A young girl about my height approached Heather. She probably was around our age. I couldn’t get a very good look at her body, hidden as it was by clothing racks but she wasn’t a patch on Heather.


“I called earlier. I need to get measured for a new bra.”


“My name is Katie. I can help you with that..” the girl trailed off as she drew close enough to realize how tall Heather was. And how busty. “We might not carry your size though,” she said uncertainly.


“Katie. You must be new,” Heather said with plastic smile. “I have shopped here for years and I’ve never had a problem getting exactly what I want.”


Katie glanced around furtively as though hoping someone would rescue her. “I’m glad you’ve had a good experience shopping here,” she said with practiced professionalism. “If you’ll follow me to the back room we can get you measured.”


“Should I just wait here?” I said.

“There is a bench by the dressing room sir, if you’d like to wait there,” Katie said over her shoulder as she led Heather deeper into the store.


“Thanks.” I said, trailing them.


The place was empty aside from a single cashier on the other side of the store, so we were basically alone. Katie brought Heather into the first dressing room and I took a seat on the bench immediately outside.


The sound of ruffling cloth preceded Katie’s voice, “Oh my, you are… very blessed. You’ll need to remove the bra too.”


“This isn’t the first time I’ve had my tits measured,” Heather said irritably.


“S-sorry. If you could raise your arms.”


“Oh. My. God. Just stop. Please, make yourself useful and unhook my bra, it’s caught.”


“O-okay.” Katie’s professional facade was crumbling faster than Heather’s patience from the sound of it. “I see. The hooks are bent.”


“No shit Sherlock.”


“Sorry umm- okay there. That can come off then.. D-do you want to turn or should I come around?”


“The mirror is in front of me.”


“Right, of course. Sorry. Just a second.” The sound of shuffling feet and then, “Oh my, that was really digging into you.”  


“Can you please just get on with it?”


“S-Sorry. Okay. Around the back and then... Can you lift them please?” Heather released an irritated sigh. “T-thank you. Okay, your band is about the same, a half inch larger maybe. Have you gained any weight?”

“What gave you that idea? Was it the too-small bra?”


“M-Mam I think maybe we got off on the wrong-”


“No no no, shhhh. Just measure.”


The rustling sound began again before Katie declared in a thoroughly cowed voice, “Thirty-six inch band size and forty five inches around the bust. An I-cup.”


“Good. Now fetch me a few Goddess underwires and something sporty.”


“Umm, mam. We umm...” Katie trailed off before digging out a nugget of confidence, “I’m sorry but we don’t carry that size here. The largest we carry is a double G which is what you wore in.”

Silence. I could feel the tension through the door, like a taut bowstring ready to snap.


“You must be joking.” Heather sounded pissed. “Your website *clearly* lists bras in that size.”    


“Yes b-but we don’t carry them in the store. I tried to tell y-”


“You don’t get to tell me shit. I tell you, capiche?” There was no stopping her now, this was classic Heather. Terror of Sedgwick. “You keep a file on customers.”


“Y-yes.”


“And that file includes their measurements.”


“Yes.”


“Then when I called and said I was coming in to get measured for a larger size why didn’t you *tell me* that was a huge waste of my fucking time?”


“I- I- I-” Katie stuttered.


“Y-y-you don’t know how to do your job. I bet you didn’t even measure correctly.”

“Th-that’s not-”


“What size are you?”

“Wh-What? That… That isn’t-”


“Isn’t what? Important? Oh it is important, Katie,” Heather spat the girl’s name. “Why don’t you tell me what size those mosquito bites are and we’ll see if you’re right.”


“I-I’m a b-cup, okay?” Katie mustered a flicker of defiance.


Heather snorted. “That would barely qualify you as a woman, but I think you’re deluding yourself. Lets see that tape. Now what are you doing? Raise your worthless little arms.” Jesus Heather, I thought, give the girl a break. “That’s better. You’re thirty two inches around the chest.”

“R-right.”


“And let’s see thirty three and- no wait... thirty two and hmm. What do you think? Does that qualify as a centimeter?”


“Th-that’s not right.” Katie protested. “Oh… Oh my god, where did they go?”


“Exactly.”


“B-but before I-”


“Tsk tsk tsk, Katie. You might be big enough for a training bra but that’s being generous.”


“N-no that can’t b-be.”


“Measure me again,” Heather commanded.

“Wh-what?”

“You heard me, measure me again. Only this time try really, really hard to get it right.”

Katie sniffled and I had to hand it to her, she had survived Heather’s onslaught for longer than most.  “Th-thirty s-six around the ch-chest.” Katie stuttered pitifully.


“Yes, yes, and the bust?” Heather demanded impatiently.


“Forty… six. Th-thats a J...“ Katie trailed off.


“Brilliant. So tell me, because I’m dying to know, why did you take this job? What made you feel qualified to fit other people for something you obviously lack? Was it fascination? Oh my god, that’s it. This was your chance to see real live titties, wasn’t it?” I couldn’t see the look on Katie’s face but it wasn’t hard to imagine the stunned horror. Heather continued the evisceration, “Okay, let me educate you. See this? This is a nipple. When you flick it like this it gets hard. Yours will do that too when you grow up. And this bumpy area around it, that’s the areola. Oh god, you know what I just realized? Lets check the tape- oh look at that. My nipples are bigger than your  breasts. I mean, you set the bar pretty low but that’s gotta sting, right?”


A sob wrenched from Katie. A second later the door swung open and she dashed by, tears streaming down her face.

“Jesus Heather,” I said,  “Was that really nec-” While Heather’s lurid description had painted quite a mental picture the sight of her naked upper body through the swinging dressing room door was something else entirely. Her thick, dusky nipples stuck out jauntily, tracing arcs through the air as she moved to cover herself. Her areola were small compared to the total surface of her breasts; dark, pebbled coasters on a sea of jiggling titflesh. Freed from the constraints of an undersized bra, Heather was immense. The door swung shut, but the image of her swaying breasts was burned into my memory.


“Get a good look?”

“Sorry,” I said.


“No you’re not.”

“It was an accident… but you’re right.”


“That’s okay, I’m still making you buy the bras.” I groaned. “Oh, hush. If you’re a good little boy I might let you watch me try them on later.” That was definitely worth the price of admission.


“I’ll hold you to that,” I said. “But was all that really necessary? You didn’t have to torment the poor girl.”

“It was only a bit of teasing,”


“You call that a bit of teasing? She ran out crying.”


“I’d cry too if my tits were that small.”


“Jesus, Heather. You really can be such a b-” I stopped myself from saying something that might prevent a certain someone from following through with a private showing.


“Care to finish that sentence?” Heather’s forced ambivalence was completely transparent.


“You don’t have to crush everyone who disagrees with you, that’s all I’m trying to say.”


The dressing room door opened and Heather stepped out once again dressed in her black jumpsuit which looked even tighter around the chest than when we came in. She smiled at me and said, “I know I don’t *have* to crush them, Mike.”


She leaned over me, blocking the light with her incredible size. Her breasts swung forward like fat pendulums, and I shrank involuntarily back against the bench as she lowered her face down to mine and said, “But where’s the fun in that?”

Chapter 8 by GTortoise


I left Madame Moiselle’s three hundred and twenty dollars lighter. Heather hadn’t liked any of the bra styles for the larger sizes and since she “had to get them delivered anyway” (her words) she insisted on having them custom made. She assured me they would be “way sexier” so of course I let the wrong head make the call. The extra twenty dollars was for a bikini she promised to model for me later. At least Heather was in a better mood as we ventured back into the mall.


“Heather? Is that you?”a voice shouted. I turned to a see a six foot tall roided up jock-type run up. He was wearing a tank top, undoubtedly to show of ‘his guns’, which immediately annoyed me. I recognized him vaguely from Sedgwick’s varsity football team.


“Kenny! Who else looks this good in spandex?” Heather smirked.

“No one but you babe,” Kenny replied suavely. “What are you doing with this squirt?”

Heather laughed, “You know Mike, don’t you?”


Kenny looked down at me and said, “Yeah... We had biology together right?”


“American History,” I replied


“That was it,” Kenny said disinterestedly before turning back to Heather as though I wasn’t there. “Hey do you want to get a picture in the photobooth? For old time’s sake?” I could have punched him right in his six-pack, but losing five inches of height tends to make one cautious.


“Sure, Kenny.” Heather looked down at me and said, “Stay here, I’ll be right back.”


I opened my mouth to protest but they were already walking away. Someone trotted up behind me and I turned to see Jason, a climbing buddy of mine from Sedgwick. Black, athletic and an all around good guy; he was also a running back for the varsity team. “Hey man, how’s it going?” he asked.


“Not bad,” I lied, watching Kenny walk off with my date.


Jason noticed. “Don’t sweat it man. Kenny tried to get into her pants for months.”


“Is that supposed to make me feel better?”

“Tried, man. Did not succeed.”

“Seriously? How do you know?”


“Dude if anyone on the team banged Heather Vance, I’d know. We all would.”


I tried to remember who Heather had dated previously. “Didn’t she date some of the other players?”


“She went through half the first string man. And not one of them did any better than Kenny did.”


I hesitated to ask but I had to know,” And how far did Kenny get?”


Jason shrugged. “Second base. Got a squeeze of that giant rack of hers and wouldn’t shut up about it for a week.” Second base, huh? Mission accepted. “Anyway, forget about that shit man. We should go climbing,” Jason said.


“Yeah, we should,” I agreed. A thought suddenly occurred to me and I said, “Hey Jason do remember me being, I dunno, taller?”


Jason gave me a strange look and said, “Huh?”


“Nevermind.”


Jason seemed to sense my disappointment and said, “You’re a great climber. I’ve never seen you let your height get in the way of that.” Not what I wanted to hear but I appreciated that he was trying to cheer me up. Jason was a good friend. I probably should hang out with him more but it was so easy to lose touch with people when classes weren’t forcing us together.


“Seriously, forget I said anything.”


“Alright. Anyway, we should go climbing next weekend or something.”


“Sure, I’ll call you,” I said absently, watching Heather swagger back in our direction.


Jason followed my gaze. “Watch yourself dude, she’s a man eater.”


“On belay, bro.” I replied.


Jason laughed. “Alright alright,” he said giving me a good natured slap on the back. “Belay on.”


After a bit of small talk our groups parted ways and I kept closer to Heather, feeling protective and jealous. Being nearer had the added effect of reinforcing how much taller than me she was. Her long strides forced me to walk double time to keep up and I was still falling slightly behind. I felt like a younger brother chasing his big sister and probably would have looked the part too if I hadn’t missed shaving that morning. Stubble; my last and only line of defense.


“Look,” Heather said pointing to a brightly lit storefront ahead. “Full Time Fitness opened.”


“Uh, great?” I said. The plexiglass windows at the front of the gym revealed the typical rows of exercise bikes, treadmills, and weight lifting machines.


“Come on, we should check it out,” Heather insisted.


“I’m sure it’s exactly like every other gym.”


Heather scoffed, “Stop being such a stick in the mud. Getting a little exercise could be fun. You certainly look like you could use it.”

“Hey,” I said, offended. “What is that supposed to mean?”


“You’ve been lying around in bed for a week,” Heather said disparagingly.


“I was sick!”


“All the more reason to sweat it out.”


“We aren’t even members,” I countered.


Heather pointed to a sign I’d missed in front of the entrance that read: “Free day! No sign-up or membership required! Try before you buy!”


I couldn’t think of any other compelling arguments. The truth was I didn’t want to go in because I felt weak. My previous bench was two hundred, but I had a feeling I wouldn’t be anywhere near that today. Not exactly a great opportunity to impress my date. Unfortunately it would sound even more weak if I declined now. “Fine,” I said finally.


Heather led the way into the store and quickly shut down a personal trainer that started pitching all of the gym’s perks. “How about you go stand over there, and we’ll work out over there.” Heather said pointing to opposite ends of the gym. The trainer wandered off grumbling.


“What do you want to try first?” Heather asked me.


“Don’t look at me, this is your idea.”


“Lets warm up on the stairmaster,” Heather said cheerfully.


“I’ll cycle,” I said, worried about falling from a dizzy spell.


“Suit yourself,” Heather said as she pulled a complimentary towel off a nearby rack. They were probably meant as gifts for new members but Heather obviously didn’t care and emboldened by her actions I grabbed one too.


I walked over and sat down at one of the bikes and began to pedal. Immediately my jeans and t-shirt were soaked with sweat. Why did I let her talk me into this? Movement out of the corner of my eye made me glance up and I saw Heather stepping onto a stairmaster in the row in front of me. She was near enough that I was in prime territory for checking her ass out as it flexed and bulged with every step. Was she showing off to me on purpose? Wood began to sprout in my pants and I forced myself to look away from gyrations of her plump posterior.


Five minutes later I was exhausted. I hadn’t been pedaling particularly hard, yet sweat soaked my collar all the way down to my stomach. Heather stepped off the stairmaster and turned to me with a smile and said, “Ready for a real workout?”

No, I thought. “Sure,” I said.


I followed her over to the weight benches, which were blessedly out of sight of the main mall area. A couple guys who were mid-set did a double take when Heather walked around the corner. One nearly dropped his bar bell and had to bail on his squat- not that I could blame him. It wasn’t every day a six plus foot tall girl with outrageous curves walks by. “What is that lift guys always brag about?” Heather asked.

“The bench press,” I sighed. “It isn’t even a great exercise. It’s much more important to build core strength with exercises that cover broader muscle groups like pull ups and dips. In fact, you can get a great workout with bodyweight exercises alone unless you’re trying to body sculpt or undergo hardcore strength training.”


“Thanks for that, Dr. Fitness. Are you gonna bench or what?”

   

Everything I had said was true, but Heather wasn’t buying it. Now I had to do a damn bench press or I was never going to hear the end of it. Scowling I began to load up a bar with free weights. The moment I grabbed a thirty five pound disc I knew things were going to be rough; it was heavy as hell. I loaded three more thirty five pounders onto the bar, plus the bar itself which was another forty five pounds or so, bringing the total up to 185. Pretty ambitious considering that was more than my freshly reduced body weight.


Finally I got into position and said, “Spot me, please.”  

“Ok, what do I do?” Heather said.


“Stand behind me and if the bar slips out of my hands or I’m having trouble help me lift it off.”


“Sure, whatever.”


Heather moved to stand over me, covering me with her intimidating shadow. I took a deep breath, grabbed the bar and heaved it off the rack. My arms began to tremble immediately, this was too much. “Grab it, please.” I said.


“One sec, I got a text.”


Was she fucking with me? Sweat beaded across my brow, my arms began to tremble uncontrollably and the bar sunk slowly towards my chest. Behind me, Heather giggled. “Heather!” Panic crept into my voice. “A little help?”   


A hand reached over my head and gripped the center of the bar just before it fell. The barbell stabilized and I breathed a sigh of relief. I glanced at Heather in irritation and realized she had stopped the bar with one hand, her other hand was on her phone- texting. “Seriously? You’re texting now?”

“Kenny said something funny.” Kenny again… that bastard.


With Heather’s help I re-racked the bar and said, “I’m gonna need to drop some weight.”


Heather finished her text, put her phone away and peered down at me. “Don’t I get a turn?” she asked. Oh great, I thought, if she lifts it I look like a total scrub.


Desperate to talk her out of it I said, “Are you sure? You might break a nail.”


“My big strong man wouldn’t let me break a nail, would he?” Heather mocked.

“No- I mean, I can’t guarantee because you don’t know proper form and-”


Heather ignored me and laid down on the bench. Her breasts flattened slightly, rolling off to either side of her body yet still managed to project proudly from her chest. Gripping the bar confidently, she hefted it off the rack and said,“Like this?” I reached out nervously, half hoping she would need my help. “This is how you did it right?” Heather asked as her face scrunched up with overly dramatic effort. Her arms shook and I reflexively moved to steady the bar- except that it stopped shaking almost immediately.


Heather laughed, “You really thought I would need help with this? That’s cute.” She proceeded to pop off a few quick reps. Quick because her fat tits wouldn’t allow the bar all the way down to her chest. She re-racked the weight without my help then sat up and yawned. “Honestly, I was hoping for more of a challenge.”


I was shaking with frustration. I had climbed and exercised and trained for years. I was by no means a prime physical specimen, but I had earned my strength. Heather’s most vigorous workout was probably brushing her hair every morning but her ridiculous genetics allowed her to waltz into a gym and do with ease what had taken me years to accomplish. She didn’t seem to care that she had pissed on my effort. She probably even enjoyed it! I was too angry to speak. Angry at myself for being weak and angry at her for rubbing my face in it.


I stalked away towards the water fountain to take a long drink and splash cold water on my face. When I turned around Heather was standing behind me. “Everything okay Mike?” she asked innocently.


I glared at her over the imposing shelf of her bust. “Did you drag me in here just to humiliate me?”


A smile twitched at the corners of Heather’s mouth. “Not *just* to humiliate you.”

I gaped. It took me a moment to regain my composure and say, “You are Un. Fucking. Believable. Why? What did I do to you?”

“Get down from your high horse, Mikey. How about that patronizing speech you gave me a few minutes ago about how unimportant the bench press is?”


“I was trying to be helpful! The bench really isn’t that big of a deal!”


“Then why are you so pissed off that I benched more than you?”

“I-” Shit. She sort of had me there. “I..”


Heather placed her hands on her generous hips and flattened me against the wall with a cold stare. “You thought I shouldn’t be able to bench more than you because I’m a girl, right?”

This was not going how I anticipated. “That’s not-”


“Please,” Heather interrupted. “Don’t bother denying it.” I looked away, unable to hold her gaze any longer. A moment of tense silence passed before she said, “Do you really think you can handle dating me?”  

“I...” I trailed off, feeling horribly intimidated by Heather’s body towering over me.


“I’m a big, strong girl Mikey and I am used to getting my way. Can you be with a girl bigger than you are?” She asked skeptically.

“Y-Yeah,” I replied.


“A girl stronger than you?” Heather’s arms braced against the wall, caging me in.

“I-I guess so.”


She leaned forward until my peripheral vision was filled with her statuesque form and said, “A girl that gets what she wants, when she wants it?”

That was the million dollar question. Could I truly handle spending time with someone as demanding - as arrogant- as Heather? I mustered the courage to look up to at her and drunk in the sight of her body straining the black jumpsuit’s seams in all the right places. I breathed her earthy, sandalwood scent- stronger now and mixed with the tang of perspiration. I felt the heat of her breath as her startlingly beautiful blue eyes bore into mine, and her lips parted with unsatiated hunger. Could I date this behemoth girl even if that meant letting her take control...


“Yes,” I said, sacrificing my pride on the altar of Heather’s body.


Heather grinned. “Good,” she said leaning back so I was no longer trapped beneath her. “Because I would hate for you to get the wrong idea.” I must have look downtrodden because she added, “Cheer up Mikey, I can make things *very* enjoyable for you if you make me happy. And you don’t mind if I call Mikey right? It really suits you.”


I started to protest but thought better of it. “I... guess so,” I said.

Chapter 9 by GTortoise


“Great!” Heather beamed. “Now, since I am pretty new to working out how about you show me some good exercises?”


I heaved a sigh and led her over to the floor mats. Somehow we were all alone again, the guys from earlier had finished their sets and moved to the other side of the gym. I ran her through a floor routine involving body weight exercises and free weights that I used to do whenever I was preparing for a big climb. Heather’s blimp-like boobs made some exercises like pushups a bit tricky so I had to grab a folded mat so she could do incline pushups. Watching them squash against the floor every time she lowered down was downright hypnotic. Between that and watching her ass bounce and flex during leg lifts made my pants uncomfortably tight.


Watching Heather work out was downright pornographic. There was no other way to describe her body’s gyrations as she sweated through the overstretched material of her jumpsuit. Her comments only added to lewd nature of the routine. She asked me for the best exercises to ‘firm up’ her chest and ‘tighten’ her glutes. Every motion of her body oozed sexuality. Half an hour later her chest wasn’t covered so much as it was tinted black and her booty had caused a half dozen tiny tears to form where the material had stretched so thin the threads were visible.


I watched rather than join her, partly because I was worried about hiding my erection but mostly because witnessing Heather exercise was about the sexiest thing I had ever seen. Unfortunately, half an hour of having a rock hard cock was leading to a serious case of blue balls.


“Well, I’m good.” Heather said, finishing up a final set of sit-ups. “Oh, look. Let’s go weigh in.” I groaned inwardly. My former weight was around 165, though who knew how much I had lost. “Why don’t you go first, Mikey. I want to see what you’re working with,” Heather slapped my butt and I leapt forward, grabbing my ass and yelping instinctively against the stinging pain. I don’t think she intended to hit me that hard but with Heather it was honestly difficult to be sure. I could almost feel her self-satisfied smile behind me as I climbed onto the scale.


I started with 150 pounds and the metal arm immediately bottomed out. So I was less than 150. With a sigh I shifted the weight to the left to try 140. Same result. Swallowing the lump that had formed in my throat I slid the marker to 130. The bar stabilized and with a surge of hope I tapped the adjustment weight to the right. The bar bottomed out again and I tapped it back a few pegs in sullen defeat. I was one hundred and thirty pounds, fully dressed. I stepped off the scale feeling numb.


Heather stepped up confidently onto the scale and I watched as the metal arm clanked upward. Heather slid weight across the arm so that it read 180. The metal arm clanked upward again and I cringed. She slid the weight further over so that it read 200 and the metal arm drifted upwards then slowed before tapping against the brace. She was more than two hundred pounds? Fuck me. Heather slid the small weight over to make a minor adjustment and the bar stabilized. The final readout was 205.


Two hundred and five pounds… forty more than I’d weighed before I’d shrunk. And seventy five more than I weighed now. She weighed almost twice what I did! In a way that simple fact was even more mortifying than her ability to outlift me.


“Whew, maybe I should go on a diet,” Heather giggled. “What do you think, Mikey? Am I getting fat?”

The only fat on Heather was in her gigantic tits and over-inflated ass, the rest of her wasn’t stick thin by any means but only someone who went for the anorexic types would call her fat. Thick, maybe. “You’re gorgeous and you know it, Heather.” I said, dejectedly.


“Aww, Mikey. You really know how to make a girl feel special.” I honestly couldn’t tell if she was being serious or not, but I was suddenly eager to be as far from the gym as possible.


“Can we go now?” I said.


“Not yet,” Heather said. “This scale has a measuring stick.” She extended a metal rod on the back part of the scale until it was close to even with her head.


It was too far away to read clearly and after a painfully long moment of silence I said, “Well? What does it say?”


“Six feet, five inches.” Heather declared, sounding very pleased with herself.


How could she be more than a foot taller than me? A sinking feeling filled the pit of my stomach. I stared at her back, cataloguing my inadequacies from the ground up. Her feet were easily half again as large as mine, her calves were as thick as my thighs and her thighs gave my waist a run for its money. Her generous hips easily eclipsed my shoulders and tapered dramatically to a waist that was still greater in circumference than any part of my body. Her broad back was one of the most muscled areas of her body, probably from the constant strain of supporting her heavy rack, and was probably more powerful than anything I could offer. Heather’s shoulders so wide that with her arms at her sides I probably wouldn’t be able to give her a proper hug. Proportionally her body dripped femininity, yet her size was downright monstrous. How could I possibly satisfy this amazon?


As though hearing my thoughts Heather turned and said, “I’m hungry, let’s find something to eat.”   

***


I collapsed onto my bed, exhausted. The trip to the mall had turned into a three hour ordeal that was equal parts exhilarating and frustrating. On the one hand Heather had basically agreed that we were dating which made me feel ready to conquer the world. On the other hand I wasn’t really sure where I wanted to take things. Admiring her from afar was one thing but in person Heather was a handful. Truthfully a “handful” didn’t begin to cover the problems that would stem  from a serious relationship with her. Was a serious relationship even what I wanted? Then again, if what Jason told me was accurate, a real relationship may be the only way I was going to make it anywhere with her.


She oozed sexuality so much that it seemed obvious that she would be into having sex, but maybe that wasn’t the case. Damn, I needed a plan. A jaw-popping yawn stretched my face and I rolled over. Planning would have to wait, too lazy to shut off the light I buried my head in a pillow and drifted off.


Chapter 10 by GTortoise

The following week was a hectic rush to catch up on missed classwork and develop a plan for getting myself into Heather’s good graces. At least, that’s what I had originally intended to do. Instead I lost three more inches of height, bringing me down to a paltry 5’1”. Dread settled into the pit of my stomach.


I don’t consider myself to be the dramatic type, but it was starting to feel like my life was ending. I couldn’t go on shrinking like this and hoping things would somehow get better. I was shrinking. I had to be. The people I talked to were just confused or their memories had been altered. That had to be it; whoever cursed me had altered everyone’s memories. Shit, even my thoughts were starting to sound crazy to me. I had to do something.  


I dreamt every night now, images too numerous to describe, some recurring often. The ones I latched onto were a chalk circle surrounded by strange markings on a dusty floor. If that didn’t indicate magic then Hollywood had given me a very poor education on the subject. Either way, I was convinced my condition had something to do with the magic. I redoubled my research efforts online, digging through scientific studies and peer reviewed research papers concerning all things arcane. I even started posting on magic-centric message boards and sending e-mails to crackpots that ran witchcraft websites that looked like they hadn’t been updated since the 90s. Some of the replies I got back were incredibly disturbing.


Then I got a private message from Andy514 on popular witchcraft forum. He wrote:


CursedMike,


Your thread contained certain details that make me believe your story is true, so I will do what I can to help you.


The problems you describe sound like side effects from dark magic. Specifically, blood magic is most likely being used to drain your life force. By life force I mean your vitality. The body usually tries to fight this at first the same way a fever tries to fight off a virus. Unfortunately if you aren’t warded there is nothing your body can do. Once your physical health is depleted the magic will begin to eat away at other parts of you which causes the shrinking you have experienced.


You didn’t mention it in your post but I suspect you’ve been having strange dreams. Those are also side effect of having blood magic cast on you. E-mail me at Andy514@xmail.com, I think I can help you.


Andy  


I must have read the message twenty times before deciding to e-mail Andy back. Everyone sounded like a crackpot talking about this shit, but he had mentioned the dreams and that at least put him ahead of anyone else who had responded to me. I wrote back:

Andy,


Tell me what to do and I will be eternally grateful.


Sincerely,

Mike


A torturous day and a half passed before I got a response.


Mike,


I’m sure this whole thing seems crazy to you right now, it did to me too once, but it’s real. You are not crazy. I’ve attached instructions for a spell that will anchor you to this reality. You may have already learned this but magic works by investing our reality with energy from other universes. That is also the reason why reality tries to re-order itself to fit your new circumstances. It’s difficult to explain and I don’t understand even a tenth of what my girlfriend Caley does. The point is: If you are anchored to this universe blood magic can’t affect you.


Unfortunately this is not a long term fix. You have to make sure to maintain good physical and mental health or the ward will weaken and the magic will start draining you again. Every time you get sick or stressed out and the magic takes something from you the ward will get weaker. If the blood magic steals from you too many times the ward will fail completely.

I wish I had a better solution for you but until my girlfriend returns and can help you’re just going to have to hang in there.


Best of luck,

Andy


P.S. I almost forgot. Avoid sex. Your life force decreases dramatically after orgasm and it will weaken the ward. A slip up or two won’t kill you but celibacy is your best option. Sorry.


I read the last couple sentences over and over until I wanted to cry. If I didn’t want to shrink I couldn’t have sex? If the letter had been on paper I would have crumpled it up and thrown it across the room. Instead I kicked my desk then yelped at having stubbed my toe. He hadn’t even mentioned anything about getting my lost height back. Was it gone for good? How was I supposed to be okay with losing over half a foot of height? It took a while before I calmed down enough to open the attachment.


The instructions were fairly simple, strange, but simple. A quick run to the supermarket took care of the supplies I was lacking. I ended up standing in the center of my room staring down at a pile of spellcasting materials and wondering where my life went wrong.


In the end there was nothing to do but try the damn thing and hope for the best. My first two attempts were shaky- I had to keep referring back to the instructions and that broke some of the spell’s timing requirements. On my third try I finally got it right. My chest was marked with the rune, I was standing at the center of the circle, and I hadn’t flubbed any of the words. Nothing happened.


And then…


… When I was a kid I sometimes asked my dad to buy me lottery scratchers. I remember enjoying the simple act of scratching the thin metal film off. It wasn’t until much later that I actually hoped to win something from them. By then dozens and dozens of duds had taught me that I didn’t really have a chance of winning something big, but I hoped anyway. I wanted to believe I could win because imagining winning was exciting, but deep down- I knew it wouldn’t happen...


So when my chest burst into brilliant light and even more brilliant, searing pain- I was stunned. Magic was real.


Magic was real! I wasn’t crazy!


I’d convinced myself that I had lost my mind; all of my research into magic had been the wishful fantasies of a kid who wanted to win the lottery- only now I had. Granted, this lottery came in the form of searing pain and singed chest hair, but the sheer adrenaline of the moment overwhelmed all else.


“EAT SHIT HARRY POTTER!” I shouted, dancing around my room like a madman. “SHIT SHIT SHIT,” I let out a string of profanity as the burning reached an apex and began to fade. I looked down at my chest expecting to see the rune branded into it but it had vanished. The only evidence remaining was rune-shaped patch of missing hair.  


It was enough. Now all this ward had to do was work.

Chapter 11 by GTortoise

Friday’s study group was once again held in the photography building. Crystal mostly sat in the corner typing on her laptop while I snapped photos of Heather. The inches I had lost were never more apparent than when I was standing in her shadow. She was poured into a black cocktail dress that strained the limits propriety nearly as much as her curves strained the dresses’ stitching. A pale crescent of taut assflesh kept poking out whenever she bent the slightest degree and her top looked a good size or two too small. It was difficult to look away from her but as nicely as she filled my camera’s lens I couldn’t help but notice she was distracted.


Heather changed position to lie across a desk, which creaked ominously, and I waited for her to get situated. Finally I realized she was not going to stop staring at the ceiling and lowered the camera. “Okay, what’s up?” I asked.


“Hmm?” Heather started, as though she had forgotten I was there. “Oh. I was thinking I should throw a party.”


“Celebrating something?”

Heather gave me a withering look, “This is college. You don’t need a reason to throw a party. But, since you asked, yes. I want to celebrate the formation of my new sorority.”

“The administration approved it?” I replied.


“Crystal and I submitted the paperwork earlier this week,” Heather said confidently as though approval were a foregone conclusion. She probably made Crystal do all the actual work but I knew better than to call her on it. Heather sat up suddenly and slapped the desk. “I know! We can use this building.”


The room we were in was better than it had been a few weeks ago, but it was still cluttered and dusty as all hell. “Isn’t it kind of a dump?” I asked.


“With a little spit and polish it will be perfect,” Heather declared. I sighed, knowing who was going to end up doing the polishing.


I had to give Heather credit, she managed to avoid work with Tom Sawyer-like aplomb. While Crystal and I dusted, swept, and hauled trash out to the dumpster Heather stood with a broom directing traffic with comments like “Let’s stack those chairs over by the window” and “Someone will have to pick up bulbs for those lights.” Of course the ‘someone’ in question was never Heather.

While Heather held the majority of my attention I was also struck by how mechanical Crystal’s movement seemed. She reminded me of the magical brooms that swept the floor in Fantasia, she moved in perfect harmony to some intangible rhythm. I couldn’t really put my finger on what about it bothered me so much but I found myself avoiding looking at her as the night wore on. By the time I checked my watch it was 1 AM, Crystal and I had been doing Heather’s bidding for the better part of four hours.


We had cleaned three connected rooms on one side of the hallway. One room was setup with a sort of makeshift stage comprised of a bunch of tables shoved together. The others were arranged with seating and tables for ‘refreshments and stuff’ as Heather put it. After everything was said and done the place didn’t look half bad. The new lighting made the rooms seem less like the setting for a haunting and if it weren’t for the cracked and peeling paint the place might have been considered nice.


Heather flicked the broom across an already clean patch of floor before leaning on it to survey mine and Crystal’s hard work. “We did it, team,” she said cheerfully.

“Yay.” I said halfheartedly, too tired to muster any enthusiasm.


Heather nodded to herself. “I’ll take care of catering and you two can hand out invites.” My shoulders sagged at getting signed up for another task. At this rate the only thing I would be getting done this weekend was Heather’s bidding.


***


The following day Crystal and I walked around dorms and campus to hand out the brochures Heather provided. Given how Heather-centric the pamphlets were I wondered if she had actually made them herself. Each page contained a picture of Heather photoshopped into some elegant estate. The text extolled the virtues of joining the sorority which, as far as I could tell, were opportunities to be seen with Heather and bask in her light. The brochures honestly made it seem more like a cult than a sorority.


And they worked.


Saturday night saw the rooms packed to capacity with an eclectic mix of students ready to party. Karaoke was set up on the makeshift stage along with a huge sound system. I had no idea where Heather had gotten the equipment or the lavish catering that accompanied it but the place was transformed. All the imperfections I’d noticed the night before were lost in a sea of coeds.


Heather took the stage and called Crystal and I to stand beneath her. Tonight she was wearing a skimpy two piece outfit including a white spaghetti strap top that seemed likely to snap if she were to jump and a grey pleated skirt that screamed ‘school girl’. “Thank you everyone for coming,” she began. “As most of you no doubt already know MSU is getting a brand new sorority!” Heather stopped to milk the scattered cheering and applause. “If any of you would like to pledge there are forms on the tables by the door, but keep in mind we are only accepting the best, brightest, and let’s be honest- the hottest students on campus!” The cheer was louder this time. “Don’t feel bad if you don’t get accepted right away, we’ll be growing throughout the semester so don’t give up- and enjoy the party!”


After Heather’s speech I tried to mingle, circling the edge of the dance floor and exchanging meaningless small talk with anyone nearby. It was BYOB and Heather had given me a bit of social credit by including me in her announcement so I never went long without a beer in hand. An hour later I was moving across the dance floor at a half-stagger, feeling the bass pound through my body when the beat suddenly stopped.


Heather took the stage again and while I couldn’t hear everything she said over the din of conversation, the karaoke machine getting rolled out said everything. After calling for a volunteer Heather turned the mic over to a leggy brunette that stumbled onto the makeshift stage. To my surprise, Heather waded through the crowd to my side.


“Having fun, Mikey?” she asked.


“Yeah,” I answered honestly.

“I love Karaoke.” Heather said staring at me seriously. Oh wow, I thought, she is drunk. I had never seen Heather drunk so I had no idea what to expect, but I was eager to find out.


“How about you? Having fun?” I half shouted over the party noise.


Heather leaned in, maintaining an air of solemnity. “I’m great,” she said. “You knew that.”

“I did?”


“Uh!” she said offended. “Of course I’m great. Who is better than me?”


Same ole Heather, I thought. Maybe slightly more blunt… very slightly. “Nobody,” I answered dutifully. Heather nodded and turned to face the stage but she didn’t walk away. I stayed with her, watching her wide hips sway in time with the brunette’s enthusiastic rendition of Bad Romance. When she finished another girl rushed up to take her place.


I stepped forward, closing the distance between Heather and I. I don’t know if it was the alcohol, the music, or the magic of the moment but in a surge of confidence I slipped my arm around her waist. Heather looked down at me and her mouth opened- then she changed her mind and looked back at the stage. I was doing it! I was dancing with Heather Vance- or at least swaying along side her. The feel of her plush hip pressing into my abdomen was exhilarating and intimidating. Now that I had her, I had no intention of letting go. The second girl, a chubby blond, was almost unbearably bad but no one seemed to care. Unfortunately, when she finished Heather stepped away from me to take the stage.


Disappointed, I watched as she dialed in a song selection and horns began to blare through the speakers. Heather gyrated across the stage and took up Fergie’s part of “My Humps”. The song hardly called for “singing” but Heather’s energetic performance kept everyone glued to the stage- or more accurately her overdeveloped assets. She made the song look like it was written for her and I saw more than a few jealous glares from girls whose partners eyes were glued to the stage.

When the song ended Heather waded back into the crowd and was quickly surrounded by a group of fawning coeds. It looked like our quality time was over. A cute redhead took the stage and seemed to have brought her own fan club because they erupted in cheering the moment she punched in a song. The drums to Sia’s “Chandelier” lead straight into the softly sung opening lyrics. Her voice rang out like a bell. Wow, I thought, this girl can sing.


By the time the redhead hit the chorus the party had quieted down noticeably as everyone became enchanted by her performance. By the end of the chorus people were cheering and a clap timed to the beat began. I glanced across the room at Heather. She was not happy, her lips were curled into a snarl that left little doubt as to how she felt about getting upstaged. The tiny redhead’s voice climbed into high notes for the final chorus and the entire party erupted in cheering as the song wound down. The girl gave a quick curtsy and moved off the stage to the sound of the crowd clamoring for an encore. I saw Heather’s face twist with jealousy and said a silent thank you to the redhead for not performing again.


Next a completely drunk girl took the stage and failed her way through some boy band song I didn’t recognize. I moved slowly through the crowd in Heather’s direction. The group gathered around her had dispersed- probably recognizing the shift in her mood. I grabbed a beer halfway to her and pounded it for courage. I finally made it to her side and said, “You want to grab some food?”

Heather glared at me for a second then turned back to the stage and said, “No.”


“Come on Heather, don’t be like that. You were great.” The drunk girl on stage took that moment to accidentally belch into the mic and laughter filled the room.


Heather stared at the stage with unnerving ferocity. “You haven’t seen anything yet,” she said.


The drunk girl was finally rescued by a couple friends that carried her off the stage. At least I hoped they were her friends. I was about to say something to Heather when the tiny redheaded re-appeared; being carried by a group of people. She giggled uncontrollably as they dumped her gently on the stage and someone punched in an Adele song. “Okay!” she exclaimed into the mic. “Just one more.”


She launched into a heart-rending performance of “Hello” and I was swept up in listening to her sing with the rest of the crowd. Then the lights flickered out.


A murmur of confusion passed through the crowd, punctuated with a shrill scream that quickly cut off when the lights flickered back on. The redhead dropped a few notes, seemingly distracted by the lights. The lights flickered again and her voice faltered, rasping slightly. A wave of dizziness hit me and the entire crowd seemed to miss a step; as though a giant hand had swatted everyone on the back- they tilted forward before regaining their balance. In the fraction of a second between the lights flickering on and off the air seemed to ripple.

I half expected everyone to start talking about it, the way people do when an earthquake strikes, but the crowd immediately went back to watching the performance as though nothing had happened. No, that wasn’t quite true either. Scattered conversations had started, but not the excited conversation that follows a dramatic event; it was regular party chatter. The audience had lost their interest in the redhead and as I refocused on her singing I could immediately hear why. She was off-key, tenuously holding the melody of a song that was clearly too difficult for her. Must have been the alcohol finally getting to her.


My head was awash with booze as well but I could not shake the feeling I was missing something important. My attention was drawn to Heather, she was moving back towards the stage as the redhead stumbled through the final notes of her performance and walked unceremoniously off the stage. Heather moved past the redhead without a glance, adjusting her overfilled top as she took center stage. She bent over, briefly revealing a pair of red panties as she punched in a song, before spinning to face the crowd as the song started.


“Primadonna girl, yeah,” Heather sang. Her voice was rich, powerful, almost achingly beautiful.


“All I ever wanted was the world,” Heather sang the chorus as she bounced towards the front of the stage, “I can’t help that I need it all. The primadonna life, the rise and fall.”  Her eyes met mine and she sang, “You say that I’m kinda difficult, but it’s always someone else’s fault. Got you wrapped around my finger, babe. You can count on me to misbehave.”


The crowd went wild, erupting in cheers as Heather stalked confidently down from the stage and moved into the crowd holding the mic. The beat hit and she sang, “Primadonna girl,” Her long legs gyrated her body in time with the music. “Would you do anything for me?” Heather’s voice was breathy dipping lower as she sang, “Buy a big diamond ring for me? Would you get down on your knees for me?” She found Crystal and sang down to her with a teasing smile. “Pop that pretty question right now, baby.”


Heather turned and strutted across the room. The crowd parted like a sea as she sang, “Beauty queen on a silver screen. Living life like I’m in a dream.” Heather danced and swaggered her way through the cheering throng of students and sang, “I know ah’ve got a big ego,” she adjusted her top again, drawing attention to other big things. ”I really don’t know why it’s such a big deal though.” ‘Ooooo’ the backing vocals chimed in as Heather’s swaying hips nearly knocked the redhead singer over. She was moving towards me, breasts wobbling wildly beneath a predatory smile.


She sang, “And I’m sad to the core, core, core.” Yeaaaah’ the backing vocals added. “Every day is a chore, chore, chore,” ‘Wooow’ the backing vocals exclaimed. Heather stopped a foot short of colliding with me and stared down over her massive rack. She sang, “When with you I want more, more, more.” She winked and sang, “I wanna be adored.”


Heather grabbed my hand and began to tow me towards the stage singing softly, as the beat cut out. “Cause I’m a primadonna girl, yeah. All I ever wanted was the world.” She sang the rest of the chorus as she hauled me back to the stage. Her strength was irresistible, not that I had any wish to resist. Watching the fabric of her skirt stretch and shift around the broad, pert hemispheres of her ass was enough to keep me glued even without her grip forcing me along. All eyes were upon us as Heather retook the stage, dragging me behind her like a prop. I could feel the tables shift unsteadily beneath us with Heather’s every step.


She turned and pushed me away and I stumbled back as she launched into the next verse, “Fill the void up with celluloid. Take a picture, I’m with the boys.” She went into a little routine reminiscent of the modeling she had done for me, striking poses on stage while she sang. “Get what I want cuz I ask for it, not because I’m that deserving of it. Living life like I’m in a play. In the limelight I want to stay.” She stalked across the stage towards me, and I could feel it quake beneath us with every step.


Once again she loomed over me and sang, “I know that ah’ve got a big ego. I really don’t know why it’s such a big deal though.” ‘Ooooo’ the backing vocals fawned. Heather pressed down on my shoulder, forcing me to kneel before her. “Going up,” she sang, before spinning around to put her ass in my face. “Going down down down,” she sang throatily while dipping her ass lower with each ‘down’ She rose up suddenly when the backing vocals exclaimed ‘Yeeaah!’ and her projecting derriere caught me beneath the chin. I lost balance, tipping backward before managing to catch myself at the last second. Whoops and whistles followed Heather across the stage.


Heather swayed away, singing, “Anything for the crown, crown, crown.” ‘Woooow!’ the track gushed. “When the lights dim down, down, down,” she sang, and gave the audience a show by repeating the same move she had used on my face. “I spin around,” Heather sang matching her actions to the lyrics before launching back into the chorus. The crowd was eating it up, whistling and clapping wildly as Heather’s sultry voice poured over the beat like honey.

Heather glanced over and saw that I was still kneeling awkwardly on the other side of the stage. She smiled and strutted back over to me as the music crescendoed. I nearly lost my balance again from her heavy steps shaking the table beneath us. Suddenly she took a knee as though she were going to propose. Heather’s huge breasts were in my face but I couldn’t look away from her eyes. She sang the chorus to me, “Primadonna girl, yeah. All I ever wanted was the world. I can’t help that I need, it all. The primadonna life, the rise and fall.” Her voice was hauntingly beautiful, almost otherworldly. “You say that I’m kind of difficult, but it’s always someone else’s fault. Got you wrapped around my finger, babe.” Her eyes never left mine and so when she leaned in my head tilted back reflexively, eyes drawn to hers like lodestones. “You can count on me to misbehave,” she sang throatily, her lips inches from mine. I could hear my labored breathing coming through the speakers.


The song ended.   


Heather stood to a cacophony of applause. Someone ran up on stage to slap me on the back. “You lucky bastard,” he said into my ear. “Where do I sign up again?”

Chapter 12 by GTortoise

 

The rest of the party was a haze of liquor and dancing. Mostly liquor.

The world tilted sickeningly as I stumbled into the hallway on unsteady legs. Dust, peeling paint, and dingy windows swirled around me like water circling a drain. The bathroom door banged open as I lurched towards the sink. In seconds the porcelain was coated with vomit. I groaned, held onto the sink, and waited to get sick again.


I ended up clutching the sink like a life preserver until the room gradually stopped spinning. After regaining some semblance of balance I then rinsed the taste out of my mouth and splashed water on my face. “I’m never gonna drink again,” I muttered, shutting off the faucet. Shouldering the bathroom door out of the way I started to head back towards the party when a group of people spilled into the hallway. Heather wobbled at their center.


“Oh my god,” Heather said, “Someone carry me.”

A couple college boys complied, hoisting Heather up with some difficulty. Even if she wasn’t especially heavy she was still 6’5” tall and probably difficult to hold on to. “I’ll help,” I called out. One of the guys, a frat boy type with a polo and a backwards hat, moved over so I could grab a leg. Heather pointed and said “Yaw!” as though she were directing a team of horses.


We carried her out of the building and into the night, giggling all the way. The air outside was chill, summer’s heat having given way to fall. My teeth chattered as we started down the path towards the dorms while Heather ‘encouraged’ us with comments like “Mush, doggies!” and “Hurry, I’m cold!”. Once we got nearer to the dorms the guy beside me decided he’d had enough and mumbled something unintelligible before darting away. I was forced to take up Heather’s other leg, and strained under her weight. The guy at the front was quite a bit larger than me, which was just as well since Heather’s upper body was substantially heavier than her lower half. Heavy enough that by the time we reached the door to the girl’s dorms he was soaked with sweat.


He stumbled and we nearly dropped Heather, which she thought was amusing. “You gotta make it aallll the way,” she slurred. “Closh only counts in horseshoes and… stuff.” By the time we made it through the door and into the dorms my hands were numb and my entire body ached from the stress of supporting Heather’s massive body. The alcohol in my system wasn’t helping things either and I was starting to get dizzy again. “Heather pointed at the stairs and said, “Up we go!”

The guy holding up Heather’s torso took one look at the steps and shook his head. “I’m done,” he said lowering Heather so that her back rested against the staircase. He took a final look at Heather then me and said, “Good luck.” before walking out the door.


Heather pouted at his retreating back before turning to meet my gaze. “My hero,” she said. “If you carry me to bed I’ll give you a *big* reward.”


It was impossible, but I had to try. There was no good way to push her up so I stepped over her and grabbed her under the arms the way the other guy had. Immediately I could feel the warm pressure of her thinly clothed breasts against the back of my hand where her tits spilled over either side of her chest. No wonder that guy held on so long, I thought, he was probably copping a feel the entire time. I pulled Heather up the stairs with every ounce of strength I had available.


She didn’t budge.  


“Use your legs,” I said.


“Ugh, fine.” Heather complained.

“On a count of three.” I said, “One. Two. Three!” Together we hauled her body up a couple steps. After a few seconds spent catching my breath I gave the countdown and we started the process over again. We continued this way until Heather’s wide backside was planted firmly on the second floor. Sweat poured out me, and dizziness gave way to a floaty, lightheaded sensation. “Can you stand?” I asked, panting.


“Mmmm,” Heather said uncertainly before beginning to rise. And rise did she ever. From my position on the floor Heather ascended like a colossus until she stood unsteadily over me. “Nope.”


That word was all the warning I got before Heather came crashing down.


Her knee took me in the side, twisting my body away from her. Her huge tits were the next to make contact, colliding with the back of my head as my knees buckled. Breath was driven from my lungs as her weight pinned me to the floor. I couldn’t breathe. A moment later Heather propped herself up on an elbow which lifted her weight enough for me to suck in a ragged lungful of oxygen. “Oops,” she giggled.


The sensation of Heather’s voluptuous body pressed into mine was certainly not something I wanted to end, but it wasn’t particularly comfortable being crushing against the hard floor either. When she didn’t move I said, “Were you going to get off?”

“I sure hope so,” Heather giggled.


“Huh?” I said then realized what she meant. “Oh.” My penis became instantly hard.


“You have to get me to bed first,” she whispered into my ear.


“I can’t move!” I protested.


“You’re not even trying!” she pouted. I sucked in as deep a breath as her weight would allow and struggled to my knees, propping Heather’s abdomen up with the strength of my lower back. Her heavy tits slid down, cradling my neck. My entire body shook with effort as I moved forward a single, agonizing inch. Heather purred happily and nibbled the the edge of my ear. “That’s better,” she murmured.


I blinked sweat out of my eyes and struggled forward another few inches. Heather’s nipples hardened against my back, firm pegs of flesh that drove me forward as effectively as electric prods. Another inch forward my arms gave out and I slumped forward. When Heather realized her ride was stalled she said, “Aww. Mikey, don’t you like me?”


“I do,” I gasped, trying to regain my breath.

“Prove it,” Heather whispered into my ear. With a growl of determination I lifted myself slowly from the floor. Every fiber of muscle in my body was on fire as I shuddered forward another few inches. “Good boy,” Heather coo’ed. “My room is right there.” I looked and saw Heather’s door mere feet away and nearly laughed at how ridiculous a distance that was.


What a sight we must have been; a statuesque girl draped over a boy half her size. Heather might have ‘only’ been a foot and half taller but her body was bigger in every way: thicker limbs, denser musculature, and curves that were every bit as heavy as they looked. “Carry me, Mikey,” Heather giggled happily. I made it a few inches closer before shuddering to a stop.


I panted for breath for a few moments before saying, “Please Heather, can’t you crawl the rest of the way?”

“Nooo,” Heather pouted. “Crawling is your job.”


A spark of rage ignited in my stomach and I nearly dumped Heather to the ground. Instead, I used it to fuel a final mad ‘dash’ to her door. Every inch was more painful than the one before so that by the time my head bumped softly against the doorframe it felt as though I’d been run over by a truck. Heather’s thick nipples, which had been pleasurable at first, now dug painfully into my back- driven like nails by her heavy bust.


To my surprise Heather helpfully reached up and opened the door, allowing me to lurch inside. Her hip bumped against the doorway and she slapped the top of my head. “Careful!” she ordered. Inside the room was dark, but the railing of the bed could be seen clearly from the light spilling through the open door. The bed was further away than the door had been and I knew that it was hopeless.

I don’t know what spurred me forward, perhaps nothing more than quixotic desperation, but I managed to half-carry half-drag Heather over the threshold. Darkness surrounded us as the door swung closed, no longer blocked by Heather’s feet. My hand tripped over something in the dark and the next thing I knew my face was pinned to the floor. I struggled to get up, shrunken arms trembling with futile effort.         


I was finished.


Through the strands of Heather’s long hair I could just make out the edge of the bed in the darkness. It might as well have been located in a far away galaxy. “Awwww,” Heather said with faux sympathy, “So close.” I was too tired to rise to her bait. A few moments later when she rolled off of me I realized I was too tired to rise at all. Heather grabbed the bedpost and pulled herself up, wobbling over me for a second before falling unceremoniously into bed. Her legs dangled over the edge, feet swinging inches away from where I lay. Then her heels shifted back towards the bed and bumped into me. “Oops!” Heather giggled, “You’re still here, Mikey?” Where else would I be? I thought and managed an irritated grunt in response. Heather began to explore my body with her feet.


The ball of her huge left foot traveled up my thigh while her equally large right foot hovered around my shoulder. A pressure on my groin indicated her foot had found my miraculously still-stiff dick. “Ooo, what’s this, Mikey? You really thought you were gonna get me into bed, huh?” Heather’s foot gently massaged my penis while she waited for me to respond. When she realized the only response she was going to elicit was a soft groan she changed tact, “You know that really turned me on, Mikey.” My ears perked up. “Watching you struggle so hard to give me what I want. You were, like, so desperate.” Heather’s long toes circled my groin, constantly brushing against my erection as she spoke. “I guess I could give you a second chance.” Either from Heather’s teasing or the opportunity she was hinting at- my heart began to race. “You have to give me something else I want, of course, that’s only fair,” she explained matter-of-factly. Heather’s toes danced expertly over the length of my shaft. “So how about it?”

“Okay,” I croaked.


“Unzip your pants,” Heather ordered. My arms filled with strength I didn’t know I had and quickly freed my penis. The soft, naked sole of Heather’s sweaty foot pressed against my shaft before she wrapped her toes around its length. “Now,” she said as her other foot brushed up against my ear, “I want you to kiss my foot.” I hesitated. Heather’s foot stopped massaging my dick. “Come on, Mikey. Just a little kiss.”


How bad could it be? I turned my head to face Heather’s foot and immediately was hit with a heady blast of her sandalwood scent mixed with something decidedly more pungent. From the shallow light leaking underneath her door I could see her toes wiggling in anticipation. I gave her foot a quick peck.


“Mmm that was nice, Mikey. But I think you can do better.” Heather’s other foot began gently massaging my groin again in encouragement. I gave her foot another quick kiss, my lips lingering for a half second longer. “Mikey!” Heather said in exasperation. “Is that all I have to look forward to? Give me a real kiss.” Swallowing hard I opened my mouth and kissed Heather’s foot more passionately. Her salty sweat mixed with the tangy taste of foot funk. Her toes began to stroke my shaft and she whispered huskily, “Use your tongue.” This statement was punctuated by a powerful squeeze of her toes against my erection that made my entire body stiffen.


Her foot began to play me like an instrument and I responded, accepting a long toe between my lips and running my tongue over its calloused surface. Heather’s precise strokes intensified, running up and down my shaft as she released a soft moan. I began to suck on her smallest toe, eliciting another soft moan of encouragement. I started on the next toe and a fresh batch of sweat and foot odor filled my mouth. As I circled the overgrown digit with my tongue I heard a soft squelching sound above and realized Heather was pleasuring herself. With renewed vigor I began work on her middle toe, becoming numb to the bitter taste of her foot. Her other foot began to rapidly jerk me off, making its own squelching sounds as precum leaked out.


As I moved to start on the fourth toe Heather’s foot suddenly lifted up and her toes were replaced sweaty ball of her foot. She pressed it roughly into my open mouth, stretching my lips. “Mmmph,” I protested. Heather rolled her foot back and forth, growling in irritation. Attempting to ignore the discomfort I guessed at what Heather wanted and started to lick the rough ball of her foot. In response Heather’s growl took an approving turn, becoming a deep moan of satisfaction. The squelching sounds above became louder and both of Heather’s feet pressed against me more urgently. Precum was flowing steadily from my tip, lubricating Heather’s increasingly dexterous toes. I groaned and the moment my tongue left her foot Heather growled and shoved her toes into my mouth.

There was no pretense of a kiss anymore, Heather’s big toe was jammed into the back of my mouth. I started to gag before she pulled back slightly. I thought I was saved before the her toes came rushing back down, pushing past my lips and bumping against my tonsils. She repeated the motion, fucking my mouth with her foot as my hips bucked against her powerful toes. Heather’s moan was a constant hum, accompanied by the rhythmic creaking of her bed. Suddenly her toes gripped my shaft, clamping down with frightening strength.


Jizz exploded from my cock in a fountain.


The eruption coated Heather’s toes and ran down her foot to drip against my still-spasming balls. Her other foot was extracted from my mouth and left to dangle beside my head. Heather’s voice was husky with arousal, “Mmm, somebody likes my feet.” I swallowed the bitter taste of Heather’s foot along with a dose of shame. The acidic stench was starting to make my eyes water and I blinked back tears. One fell and ran down Heather’s ankle to mix with the spit on the bottom of her foot.

“Oh my god,” Heather said excitedly. “MIkey, are you crying?”

“No,” I rasped unconvincingly.

“Aww, aren’t you the sweetest thing? I made you so happy you’re actually crying.” I didn’t trust myself to correct Heather’s misdiagnosis, so I kept quiet. She continued, “I was thinking about having you clean my other foot off, but maybe we’ll save that for next time.” Post-orgasmic lethargy made Heather’s taunts surprisingly easy to ignore. Then the world shifted.

It was worse than when I had gotten sick, everything warped and distorted- as though I were seeing the world through the lens of a funhouse mirror. A sinking sensation filled the pit of my stomach and I curled into a ball as a deep chill ripped through my bones. I shut my eyes against the horrible sensation which seemed to last for eternity but was probably only a few seconds. I didn’t have to open my eyes to know what had happened. I was such an idiot. It hadn’t even been 48 hours since I cast the ward and I’d already fucked it up. The shame Heather had made me feel was nothing compared to the wave of self-loathing that crashed over me now.

I opened my eyes and struggled to my feet. Heather gave me an amused look as I scanned the room for a point of reference. I couldn’t be sure but I was probably an inch or two shorter. One slip up and I’d lost a couple inches in height. I wasn’t even five feet tall now, practically a dwarf! Heather let the band of her panties close with an audible snap. She reached over and flicked the light on. I turned away but she had already seen the tears running down my face.

“Don’t cry, sweetie,” Heather said sympathetically. “You should be happy.” I shook my head, unable to speak. “Come here,” Heather said as she wrapped her hands around my shoulders. I shook my head again and tried to pull away but there was no slack in Heather’s grip. She pulled me back and her legs encircled me, cutting off my escape. My head came to rest in her soft cleavage and her body wrapped around mine. She felt massive, bigger than ever. “Shhh,” Heather said softly. “You should be proud. You made me feel really, really good.”


“You don’t understand,” I said, gulping back emotion.


“I understand that you made me hotter than any of those high school boys could,” Heather said. Incredibly, she sounded sincere. Despite my reluctance it was comforting being pressed into the plush cushion of her chest. I heaved a ragged sigh and Heather said, “You know I was just teasing about cleaning me off. I want to make you feel good.” She started pulling me up onto the bed. I struggled pointlessly for a moment before she rolled us both over, putting me between her gigantic body and the wall. “Just relax, Mikey.” Heather pulled my shoulder, forcing me to face her- or rather her massive chest. Her rumpled shirt barely covered the vast expanse of tit that suddenly filled my vision.


Heather reached over her shoulder with a single practiced motion pulled her skimpy top off. For a moment I stared in wide-eyed shock at the longest line of cleavage I’d ever seen. The lacy white cups of her bra were woefully overmatched, overflowing with soft porcelain skin. Even the undersides of the cups were overfilled, pushed away from her sternum by an excess of taut breast-flesh. Heather giggled at my stunned reaction which sent a hypnotizing tremor through her cleavage. I shook my head, trying to shake myself out of the trance. This was bad. I couldn’t let myself cum again no matter how much tantalizing tit Heather put on display. I squeezed my eyes shut.        


“It’s okay,” Heather said softly, mistaking my reluctance for gentlemanly behavior. “I don’t mind if you look.” My only defense was to try thinking about something -anything- else. Every sense seemed to fight me on that count. The rich sandalwood scent of her body filled my nostrils. Heat sweltered from her skin like a furnace. Even the taste of her sweat lingered in my mouth. “They feel even better than they look,” Heather coo’ed. “If you aren’t gonna come to them, they’ll just have to come to you.” The bed creaked and shifted beneath me before lacy cloth brushed against my chin. Heather’s hand cupped the back of my head and I pulled away but she easily overcame my resistance and guided my face into the fleshy confines of her cleavage. Her hot, silken skin buried my head nearly all the way back to my ears.


“Mphhnuuuuh,” her breasts muffled my attempt to speak as I struggled in her grip.


“Oh don’t pretend you’re not enjoying this,” Heather scoffed. “Your little friend says otherwise.” In spite of the quart of cum I’d spilled a minute ago my dick was already half mast and pressing into Heather’s waist. “This your reward, Mikey. Let yourself enjoy it.” I struggled more violently which was equally ineffective at breaking out of Heather’s grasp. “Did you need air? Take a deep breath,” Heather instructed and pulled my head out of her cleavage.


“Heather, wai- mmmphh,” She plunged my head back into her massive bust.


“Sorry Mikey, what was that?” Heather teased. “You know I used to catch you staring at these back in high school. Of course, all the boys stared.” Heather launched into a story, over my muffled protestations, “They kept getting bigger every year, well, so did the rest of me. You know the teachers watched me too. I remember this one time I was walking by Mr. Franklin’s class and he looked at me through the open door. No one else in class could even see me so I decided to mess with him.” Heather laughed at the memory, shaking my head between tits. “I started adjusting my bra, lifting each boob so I could tighten the straps and he just stood there in the middle of class and stared at me like a total perv! Somebody in the class was like, ‘Mr Franklin are you alright?’ because he was gaping at me for a minute straight!”


Heather pulled my head out of her tits and I sucked in a desperate gulp of air before I was plunged back into her cleavage. “Anyway, where was I? Oh, right, getting bigger. It was such a pain buying bras, I always outgrew them so fast. Cheerleading was the worst, those big jumps destroyed more bras than you would believe. That’s why I always had to borrow from friends. Of course, no one had anything big enough for my babies.” I could hear Heather grinning as she went on. “That was totally what made it so fun. I’d borrow a c-cup or maybe even a d-cup if I was lucky and wear it around for a day. I could actually feel those tiny bras being stretched out. The ones that managed to survive a day holding my babies ended up with bent underwires and overstretched elastic. You know what an underwire is, don’t you Mikey?”


Heather yanked my head back and I sucked in another lungful of air, no longer even attempting to struggle. Before I could reply she stuffed me back between her tits and continued, “Its the metal wire that holds up the bottom part. It does most of the heavy lifting- which is why I always bend the shit out of them,” Heather laughed. “Anyway, I’d give the bras back and the other girls would get so mad. They’d make a big deal out of it like I’d destroyed their stuff on purpose but they were just jealous. I mean, it wasn’t like boys were looking at them anyway as long as I was around. They probably should have thanked me. Supporting my tits for a day was the most attention their underwear was ever going to get!” Heather laughed and I felt the subject of her boasting jiggle against my face. “So the girls were jealous and the boys couldn’t look away. Like you, Mikey.”


Heather pulled my head away and held it there, daring me to open my eyes. “You can pretend all you want, Mikey,” Heather admonished. “You think I don’t know you fantasized about this? My great big titties press against your face. You dreamt about this, didn’t you?” I shook my head vigorously no. I couldn’t fail here, I couldn’t shrink again. Heather plunged my head back into her cleavage, shoving me so deep that I could hear her bra creak alarmingly from the added strain. “Admit it and I’ll let you go. Admit that you fantasized about my huge, perfect breasts.” I shook my head as much as her heavy breasts would allow, refusing to give ground. I had to stay strong. “I suppose I could suffocate you instead,” Heather said softly and a hint of menace crept into her voice, “Liars must be punished, right?” I shook my head stubbornly and began to struggle again. “Struggle all you want, little Mikey. Your other head doesn’t lie.” Heather’s fingers brushed against my cock, rock hard from her incessant teasing. She pulled me out of her cleavage and said, “Well?”


“Okay!” I gasped. “I did, I admit it okay? I have to go, I-” I fished around my mind for an excuse and said, “I drank too much and I think I’m going to throw up.”


“Admit to what, I want to hear you say it, Mikey.” I still hadn’t opened my eyes so I could only imagine the pouting, petulant look on Heather’s face. “Tell me what you fantasized about?”

“Your boobs,” I muttered.


“Details, Mikey you have to give me details. I shared my stories with you. It’s only fair.”


Heather’s statement made a twisted sort of sense. “I used to jerk off to a yearbook picture of you,” I said slowly, my cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

Heather gasped, “Really?”

“Not the face shot, the cheer team photo, the one with you in the center.”


“Oh my god.” Heather said excitedly. “How many times?”

“To that photo?”

“You masturbated to more than one?”


Shit, now I’d really fucked things up. “There were a couple on your instagram...” I said grudgingly.

“Oh my god, you e-stalked me?”


“We went to the same school!”

The bed shifted and Heather’s voice came from slightly higher, indicating she had propped herself up on an elbow. “So how many times total then?”

I balked.“Come on Heather, please. I really feel ill.”


“How many times, Mikey?” Heather insisted.


“A few? I dunno it’s not like I kept count.”

“More than ten?”

“Yeah, probably.”

“More than twenty?” Heather pressed, giddily.

“I guess, maybe.”


“More than fifty?” I remained silent. “Oh. My. God.” Heather said dramatically.


The sexual tension and frustration with Heather’s incessant ribbing finally boiled over. I opened my eyes and said, “Dozens of times! Is that what you want to hear Heather? I came gallons fantasizing about you and your huge tits! You were the sexiest girl in high school and now you’re the sexiest girl in college and blowing my load all over your giant fucking tits would probably be the highlight of my life!” I froze, stunned by the bitter anger in my voice. Being cursed had a strange way of turning life upside down.   


Heather blinked. “Wow.”


“I’m sorry,” I said.


I expected a tirade or maybe a cold dismissal. Heather’s nonchalant shrug was about the last thing I would have guessed. “Feel better?” she asked.

“A little,” I admitted.


“I’ll let you do it, if you want.”


“Do what?” I said, confused.


Heather smiled sardonically and said, “How did you put it? Blow your load over my giant fucking tits?” I gaped. Heather Vance was stretched out on the bed next to me, half naked, and offering to let me cum on her chest. I had no words. I shut my eyes again, desperate to ignore the renewed surge of blood into my penis. “I told you before, Mikey. If you give me what I want, I’ll make you glad you did.”       


I wanted to tell her about the curse, but there was no way to do that without sounding like a crazy person. I couldn’t think of anything else to say. “I… don’t know.” I mumbled.


“The highlight of your life, isn’t that an opportunity you shouldn’t pass up?” Heather asked. I swallowed the lump in my throat. Maybe she was right, but the cost… Heather seemed to sense my hesitation. “See this bra?” she asked, twisting her body slightly so that her cleavage was angled towards the ceiling. I couldn’t help but look. “I don’t think it’s going to last much longer, so I’ll make you a deal.”


“Okay?” I said uncertainly.


Heather slid off the bed, wobbling slightly before regaining her balance. I’d nearly forgotten how drunk we both were. She leaned over and dragged me to the edge of the bed before kneeling down beside me. Her bra-clad breasts hovered over me like swollen zeppelins as she maneuvered them over my crotch. The tip of my cock bumped the underside of her breast and my ass clenched in a mix of trepidation and excitement. “What are you doing?” I asked nervously.


“This.” Heather said, and plunged my shaft between her tits in one smooth motion.


My jaw dropped as her silky skin engulfed the sensitive skin of my cock. Her bra was still on! She’d used the gap between the bra’s underwire and her sternum as a second access point to her expansive cleavage. Amazingly I couldn’t even feel the edge of her bra, I was encased entirely in Heather’s heavenly juggs. The bra creaked dangerously, taxed by the added girth of my penis. Heather wasted no time squirting a healthy dollop of lotion onto her tits, she said, “Let’s see which pops first, you or the bra.”         


“That’s the deal?” I asked, nearly hysterical.


“You bought me new ones, so it’s okay if this one doesn’t last,” Heather said, completely missing the point. It didn’t matter, I had failed.


Whatever resolve I’d had left was buried as completely as my dick. I could feel the lotion sliding between her tits as she expertly guided them over my shaft. The tight hold of the bra alone was enough to stimulate me, Heather’s wasn’t even using her hands yet- she simply moved her torso up and down, letting the overburdened garment and the heavy weight of her breasts do the work. Deeper and deeper I sunk into her cleavage until I felt the underwire bump against my balls. The head of my penis was nowhere to be seen, and I groaned. Every inch of my shaft was enveloped in the canyon of her cleavage.

My hips bucked instinctively, and Heather giggled. “Mmm, that’s it, Mikey. Fuck my huge titties.”   

She didn’t have to tell me twice. I reached out, thinking I’d need to stop them from bouncing but my thrust only bobbed them up an inch or two before they crashed back down, accompanied by  the ominous creaking of her bra. “Ooo, you’re gonna fuck them right out this bra, aren’t you Mikey?”

.    

“Yes,” I growled.


I heard something rasp against Heather’s skirt. Her lips parted her tongue ran over their plush surface. “Show me what I have to look forward to.” Heather purred. I gripped the edge of the bed and thrust into Heather’s cleavage with every ounce of strength remaining in my body. For a moment her bra straps went completely slack, her heavy tits surged against the upper edges of the cups, then they came crashing back down, slapping my thigh and stomach with shocking force. Somehow, the bra held. I continued to push into her and Heather’s breath started coming in short gasps. The squelching sound beneath the bed synchronized with my thrusts.


A dozen thrusts later my earlier exhaustion began to return. As humiliating as it was to admit, the force required to lift Heather’s tits was beginning to strain my overworked body. “P-please raise u-up a l-little.” I stammered between thrusts. A self-satisfied smile twisted Heather’s lips and she raised her torso up a bit, allowing me a couple extra inches of space. My next thrust sent a satisfying shockwave through her corpulent rack. With the additional room I was able to build up some momentum before my hips collided with the underside of her tits. The new position also meant the head of my cock spent more time buried in the deepest part of her cleavage where the pressure was greatest. I was not going to last long.


“Mmm,” Heather moaned, staring down at her bouncing chest with narcissistic delight. The rhythmic creaking of the bra rose in pitch threatening to drown the wet slurping sound below the bed. “You’re making my nipples so hard,” She said huskily, reaching up to cup the tips of breasts. Her hands sunk into the fabric revealing rigid nipples that poked between her fingers, tenting the overtaxed cups. The pressure of her hands squashed her tits, forcing her already tightly packed cleavage even more tightly together.

“Unnnnngh,” I groaned, overwhelmed by the satiny vice of Heather’s tits.


“Good boy,” Heather coo’ed. “No need to hold back.”


I was already thrusting as hard as I could but Heather’s words spurred me to redouble my effort. Sweat dampened the sheets beneath me, my left hand twisted in her bedding while my right clutched the frame of her bed with white-knuckled force. I slammed into her cleavage with everything I had and was rewarded with a brief ripple across the upper curve of her tits where they spilled over the bra. I thrust again and again and never generated more than a soft jiggle in Heather’s crevasse of cleavage.  There wasn’t enough strength left in my body to make them bounce out of her hands, I realized, and let out an involuntary whimper.


An eager, hungry look filled Heather’s eyes. “Are they too big for you, Mikey?” she said with a conceited smile. “Looks like this poor little bra has more strength left than you do.” The squelching of Heather’s sex heightened- she was getting off on tormenting me! Her teasing voice was broken by little gasps of pleasure.  “Mmmm... if you can’t beat... a teensy little bra... how can you hope... to satisfy me?”


“Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” I shouted, losing control. I spasmed against Heather, flopping like a ragdoll. And came.


My seed spilled between her tits, flooding her cleavage with more semen than I would have thought possible. Pulses and spasms continued to twitch my penis for long seconds after I stopped thrusting into her. Heather finally used her hands, pushing her tits together to massage every last drop out of me. The consequences were immediate.


The world distorted sickeningly and my entire body shrivelled along with my spent penis. While I diminished, Heather was ascending towards climax. Her moans were cut by shrill gasps of pleasure as she stimulated herself towards orgasm. Suddenly she threw her shoulders back and released a primal cry. Her bra strained mightily and…


Heather’s massive breasts began to expand.

If it had not been for the impossibly tight bra I might not have noticed. One of the plastic clasps that held the straps snapped, then distended as the weight of her bust warped it beyond repair. The other bra strap was not enough to support her and snapped cleanly in two,  flying over Heather’s shoulder and depositing her fattened bust in my lap.Her naked tits quaked and jiggled, nipples bobbing like tiny corks. Heather looked at me, covering her opened mouth with the tips of her fingers. “Oopsie,” she said. “I guess we’ll have to call this a draw.”


I wasn’t listening. Crystal’s creepy warning, Heather’s ‘growth spurt’, the freaky shit at the party, all of it suddenly made terrible sense. It should have been so obvious. If I hadn’t been so obsessed, so desperate to get something I couldn’t have... Icy tendrils wrapped around my heart and I finally understood.


Heather Vance was stealing my size.

Chapter 13 by GTortoise

“Get away from me,” I said coldly, my voice mirroring how dead I felt inside.


Heather tsked disapprovingly. “Is that any way to talk the girl who gave you the greatest moment of your life?”

“Fuck you,” I snarled, and struggled to get out from beneath her heavy tits.


Heather laughed. “If you’re lucky.”


I finally extracted my body from beneath Heather’s enormous rack and lurched to my feet. My limbs trembled like wet noodles, completely devoid of strength. Shrinking and exertion had pushed me far beyond my limits and I teetered at the foot of her bed. Heather reached towards me.


I recoiled, pressing myself against the wall. “Don’t touch me,” I warned.


Her hand stopped and she pouted, “It doesn’t have to be like this, Mikey.”


“Like what? Like making me sick and weak? Like turning me into a midget? Like ruining my fucking life?”


Heather wrapped the bed sheet around her torso to cover her newly enlarged assets. “That’s a bit dramatic,” she said.

“You’re not even going to deny it? You’re not going to pretend like I’m crazy?”

Heather shrugged. “Would it make any difference if I did?” When I did not respond right away Heather continued with a sigh, “I’ll give you credit, Mikey. You’re the first one . You must have done your homework,” Heather’s eyes narrowed. “Or you had help.”


“How many people have you done this to?” I demanded. “Crystal. You did this to her! too”


“No,” Heather replied. Something like sadness briefly shadowed her face before being replaced by a hard eyed stare. “You don’t know anything.”


If she had altered other people I should remember it… Only no one seemed to realize I was changing, reality had simply adjusted to fit the new situation. Was there anyone terribly small that I could remember? The girl I’d dreamt of. The girl on the swing. She had been so tiny. Heather must have gotten to her. There were probably others but maybe they had moved away or Heather had…


Had she killed?

My legs were already trembling from weakness or they would have shaken at that thought. Heather was dangerous. I needed to get away from her- now.


I bolted.


Blasting by Heather with strength born from pure terror I skidded into the hallway then half ran half stumbled down the stairs. I escaped the girl’s dorm into the chill night air. A frigid wind struck my exposed junk and I frantically zipped up my pants, becoming aware of the huge wet spot on my crotch as it chilled. I turned, expecting to see the Heather pounding after me like the T-1000, but the dorm foyer was empty. I was alone in the parking lot.


When I got back to my room I locked the door, crawled into bed, and curled into ball.


And the nightmares began.


***


The boys pushed the girl on the swing while she screamed. Young, shrill screams that could have been delight or terror. They pushed her higher and higher. “Make her fly,” one shouted. The others laughed and pushed harder. Then she did it- she flew. There was no mistaking her scream this time, it chilled me to the bone. I had to catch her. I ran but everything seemed to slow. The swing twisted, empty. The boys faces frozen in cruel delight. The girl spinning through the air. I wasn’t going to make it.


I was being hugged.


Surrounded by soft, comforting warmth. Then I was pulled away. I stretched out my arms, unable to hold on. It was Heather. Her lips were moving but I couldn’t hear anything except the beating of my heart. She became frustrated, then angry. Something terrible lit the darkness in her eyes and she let go.


I was falling, pinwheeling towards the ground. Only the ground was not getting closer. Everything getting further away- larger. I was shrinking! Shrinking so quickly that I was falling into eternity. Heather tilted into view, massive beyond belief. A colossus. Bigger than that. A titan, still growing. A goddess, the lines of her body stretched to unfathomable lengths. My vision dimmed and I screamed soundlessly. The ground rushed in.


I woke up still screaming.


Sweat slicked my body from head to toe and I huddled beneath the blankets to fight the chill. Outside it was dark, I’d probably only slept for a few hours. Try as I might, I could not get back to sleep.


***


Heather had to be avoided at all costs.  


Except I couldn’t abandon Crystal. Not after she had tried to warn me. Heather had obviously lied about shrinking her, but she had also slipped up. Heather had said I was the first one to use a ward which meant Crystal could still be saved. All I had to do was find a way to get her alone. Unfortunately, Heather and Crystal might as well have been joined at the hip. The only times they were separated was when Heather sent Crystal on an errand, and that was unpredictable at best.


Setting the issue of Crystal aside I had another major problem to manage. I was now 4’9” tall and shorter than every person I knew, except Crystal. My weight had diminished to a pathetic 93 pounds, and though I hadn’t stopped by the gym I doubted I would be able to lift my own body weight. My limbs had shrivelled into pitiful stick-like things. My school bag was noticeably heavier, like lugging a sixty pound backpack instead of the fraction of that it had been only weeks before. The biggest difference was how hard it was to stay warm. The chill autumn weather wasn’t helping, but even indoors I found myself wearing an extra layer of clothing to keep from shivering.


Every night brought a fresh batch of nightmares, a menagerie of horrors that I forced myself to forget after waking. The nightmares took their toll in rest and I was never far from dozing off in class. I think the fear of dreams kept me awake as much as the coffee did.


Class became my only slice of normality and I poured all of my waking effort into completing assignments. Unfortunately when photography class came around I had a choice to make. I skipped Monday’s class, unwilling to contend with Heather up close, but skipping again would mean falling far behind. I considered dropping the class entirely, yet it was my best- maybe only chance to talk to Crystal. In the end I decided to muster my courage and entered the dingy photography building.


Crossing the threshold into class took as much courage as anything I’d ever done. Heather was there, of course, sitting casually in a chair that was far too small for her larger-than-ever body. She wore a high-fashion long-sleeve top with a square that revealed a large portion of her shoulders and the upper slopes of her breasts. It wasn’t slutty by any means, but the way her massive mounds stretched her fabric made the outfit more than a little provocative. Below that a thick belt cinched her waist and the rest was hidden beneath the desk. It felt as though she should have horns, or long sharp teeth- some outward sign to indicate the devil inside, but she was the same trendy sexpot she had always been. At least on the outside.


I couldn’t look at her as I walked over through the class towards my seat. Every instinct screamed at me to run. Instead I slid into the chair next to her, fixing my eyes on the front of the class. “Mikey, so nice of you to join us.” Heather said sweetly.

I ignored her.


“Silent treatment, huh?” Heather waited for me to respond before finally saying,
“Suit yourself.”


Mr. French began lecturing and minutes went by. Was that it? For some reason I had been expecting some grand confrontation, an epic battle of wills. Maybe even a harrowing game of cat and mouse. ‘Suit yourself’ was almost disappointing. I shook my head and focused on Mr. French’s instruction. The rest of class passed without incident and when it was time to leave I was quick to stand up, determined to get out of the room before the students dispersed.


“Mike?” It was Crystal’s voice. I hesitated a moment before turning to face her. “Are you coming to study group tomorrow?” I searched Crystal’s face for a sign. Some hint that would tell me she needed my help or was trying to warn me away- anything at all. There was nothing there- or at least nothing I could discern.


“Sure,” I said reluctantly.

“Don’t forget your negatives, we’re gonna get a batch developed.”


“Right, okay.” I said awkwardly. “See you then.”


Heather ignored the entire exchange, tapping her phone with a bored look on her face. Baffled by her behavior I walked back to my room trying to figure out what her game was. She wasn’t going to give up on me just like that was she? That seemed very un-Heather-like. Maybe she was trying to make me complacent. Lure me into a false sense of security before… Before… Something. There was no way to predict Heather’s next move.


Focus on getting Crystal alone, that was my best option.          

***


I was late to study group.Reluctance played a role in my tardiness, as did fear, uncertainty, and host of other unpleasant emotions. I was happy to see Crystal typing away on her laptop then I turned and saw the face of my nightmares; Heather. Without the protective buffer of a full class I felt naked, vulnerable to her seductive arsenal. And what an arsenal it was.


Heather was outfit held no regard for the season. She was poured into a form-fitting red dress that hugged every curve of her enormous body. The dress stretched over her impossibly wide, projecting bustline before splitting into a large oval that revealed her taut abdomen and navel. Below that her hips flared so prominently that her legs appeared forced together by the constricting patterned red fabric. A sort of shawl covered the lower part of her thighs with a translucent red patterns; floral threadwork that emphasized Heather’s thick, powerful thighs rather than concealed them. The phrase ‘dressed to kill’ lept to mind and I shuddered.


“Took you long enough,” Heather complained absently. She was sifting through a small stack of fancy-looking boxes, careless discarding sheaves of tissue paper. “I thought you might want to see the bras you bought me.”

“Whatever,” I replied, determined not to let her seduce me.


“I think you’re going to like this one, Mikey.” Heather said casually, pushing a box to the side. “We’ll save that one for last.”


I took a seat close to Crystal, facing the window so that I could keep watch on Heather out of the corner of my eye. “What makes you think I want to see any of them?” I muttered irritably.


Heather’s hearing was better than anticipated and she replied, “It might be hard to take pictures without looking at me. Besides, it’s not like taking pictures *costs* you anything.”


Ignoring Heather I spoke to Crystal, “I brought my negatives from the last couple sessions, there’s a bunch.”

Crystal looked up from her screen. “Oh, good. The dark room should be ready to use.”


“Sorry to ask but could you bring them down for me,” I hesitated, fighting a fresh surge of fear before speaking in a rush, “I need to talk to Heather for a minute.”    

Crystal snapped her laptop closed and shrugged. “Sure,” she said.


I waited for Crystal to leave with my negatives before turning to face Heather. There was something different about her tonight, something I’d never seen before. The sexiness of her dress had overwhelmed my earlier impression but I saw now what I’d missed. Uncertainty. I wasn’t what I’d done to knock her off balance, but I was happy for it. If she decided to come after me I would likely not be able to escape. The difference in our size and strength was simply too great. I wasn’t sure how far she would go to keep her secret, but the fact that she had allowed me to run from her room gave me some hope. Could she be oblivious to the lives she was destroying? Maybe she knew no one would believe me... hell I barely believed it.


“Well?” Heather said impatiently, interrupting my thoughts. “Did you have something to say?”   


I squared my shoulders and spoke with as much confidence I could muster. “Give back what you stole from me.” Even I was impressed with how calm I sounded.


Heather’s eyes widened slightly before an arrogant smile flashed her perfect teeth at me. “I think you got a more than fair exchange,” she said.


“Fair? You rubbed me off a couple times and took a foot of height. How is that fair?”

“Don’t forget the date,” Heather said nonchalantly.

“You mean the date where I bought you over three hundred dollars worth of clothing?”


Heather barked a mirthless laugh and said, “Oh please, Mikey, that’s nothing.”


Three hundred dollars was two months of food on my budget and I needed every penny of it. Anger started boiling to the surface and I stamped it down through force of will. “It’s not nothing to me, Heather,” I said stiffly.


Heather sighed and stood to her full, imposing height.. “Mikey, Mikey, Mikey,” she said, shaking her head. “Don’t you get it? You told me yourself on the first day of class, don’t you remember?”


“What?” I said, confused.


“You told me you weren’t anybody,” Heather explained in a condescending tone. “And you were right. You were a nobody in high school and you would have been a nobody in college, except for one thing.” Heather approached as she spoke, dripping with arrogance as she sashayed across the room. “You started dating me. You think I couldn’t have the captain of the football team? Or even seduce Mr. French? He is kind of cute. The point is I can have anyone, Mikey.” Heather loomed over me and I stepped back nervously. “You see this dress?” Heather bent over, presenting her fathomless trench of cleavage. “Kenny bought me this.” In spite of everything a surge of jealousy rose in my chest. “I was too big for anything off the shelf so he had to get it custom made,” Heather paused briefly for effect before saying,  “Fourteen. Hundred. Dollars.”


Holy shit, that was my food budget for the entire year. “Good for Kenny,” I retorted. “What else did it cost him, fourteen inches?”


Heather laughed and her tits jiggled provocatively. “Kenny hasn’t changed. He bored me in high school and he bores me now. Not like you, Mikey.”


“Oh now I have value? Weren’t you just telling me what a nobody I am?”


“Socially speaking, you don’t matter. Don’t bother getting offended, you know it’s true. Even with a college education you can’t get anywhere in this world without knowing the right people. People like me, Mikey. Money, fame, even talent, I can get anything and anyone I want,“ Heather declared confidently. And she was right. That was the probably the most irritating part of her self-absorbed diatribe; she really could get anything she wanted. Whatever was unattainable through beauty alone she could simply steal with magic. It seemed horribly unfair but also begged the question…


“Then why do you want me?”

Heather stood up straight, and I was chagrined to find I could no longer see her eyes because of the overabundant shelf of her bust. Looking up at the underside of her breasts hardly bolstered my confidence. “The only boys brave enough to ask me out are obsessed with impressing me,” Heather began. “You’re different. You understood on that first day at class how insignificant you are.”

“We’re all just dust drifting through the cosmos,” I said, summoning my last line of defense; humor. I hoped she took it black.


Heather ignored my comment and said ,“I need someone who will do anything to make me happy,”


DId her arrogance have no limit? “You think I’m going to suffer for a lifetime so you can have a few laughs, Heather? You’re out of your mind.”


Heather turned to face the window, presenting her profile. Anger and lust waged war in my heart- I wish I knew which was winning. She was beyond compare in beauty and sensuality, but I feared her heart was blacker than a starless sky. After a long silence Heather said, “It doesn’t have to be forever.”


“Huh?”


“I could give you your size back.”

My entire body tensed expectantly. “Please-” I began.


“If,” Heather cut me off. “You agree to give me what I want.”

“What do you want?” I asked cautiously.


“A year.”

She wasn’t making any sense. “A year?”


Heather turned her head, and her eyes held mine,“Do what I want until the end of the school year and I’ll give you what you want.”

“You’ll give me back my size?”

“If that’s what you want.”


I weighed her words carefully for a moment then replied, “No.” Heather’s eyebrow arched in silent question and inwardly I breathed a sigh of relief. The hardest part was over. I continued, “How can I trust you, Heather? Why would I risk shrinking away into nothing on the slim chance that you would keep your word?”


Heather turned away. She stood watching leaves blow in the autumnal winds for a long time. The silence stretched until finally she said, “Even if I wanted to give you your size back now, I couldn’t.” Her resigned tone made me almost believe her. “That’s not how the spell works. The ward you put up is weak, I can feel it- it’s like a frayed knot barely holding together. If you get sick or injured or even let finals get under your skin you’ll start shrinking again.” Why was she telling me this? The certainty I’d felt moments before began to dissolve. “We could have been good together,” Heather said sadly. “I could have made getting smaller really, really amazing for you.”


Was Heather… crying?  


A solitary droplet sparkled on Heather’s flawless cheek. I was ready for seduction, pleading, petulant rage, and everything in-between. Making Heather Vance cry, however, was not something I was prepared for. I turned away and moved towards the door, unable to face her. Some part of me, in spite of everything, wanted to rush over and console Heather. But I had to stick to the plan.  “I need to use the restroom,” I said, and escaped into the hall.


I had to move fast. Walking quickly, I pushed the bathroom door open as I passed so that it would bang shut and help diffuse any suspicion. Then I raced down the stairs towards the darkroom. When I arrived, Crystal was hanging the first batch of photos on a line.

“We need to talk,” I said urgently.


“What’s wrong?” Crystal said.


“I finally understood your warning. I know what Heather is.” Crystal looked at me wide eyed for a long moment.


And burst into laughter.


I grabbed her by the shoulders, “This is serious Crystal!”


Crystal shook her head. “You don’t get it.”


“No, I’m telling you I do. I found help, I have a way to stop Heather.”

Crystal’s demeanor changed. “What? How? Who?”

“This guy on the internet gave me a spell, it prevents her from stealing my size.”

“Which guy? You can’t trust anyone Mike. You have no idea what you’ve gotten yourself into,” Crystal said. Not exactly the vote of confidence I had hoped for.

“Blood magic,” I replied.


Crystal shook her head again. “If you know that much did you stop to ask yourself why someone would know anything about the blackest art?”

I paused, suddenly uncertain. That couldn’t be right though, he had helped me. “His spell worked, even Heather admitted its working.”

Crystal looked down and spoke with heart-wrenching sadness, “With magic there is always a price, Mike. I wish you didn’t have to learn that the hard way, like I did. What was his name?”

   

“Does it matter? Let me use the ward on you, it can save you.”

“Nothing can save me. What I said before was just to scare you away. Give me the name.”

Why was she being so difficult? None of this made any sense. “It was Andy I think. Yeah, I’m sure it was Andy.”  Crystal appeared thoughtful for a moment and I added, “I didn’t get a last name.”

“Probably a fake name, or maybe someone overseas.” Crystal muttered to herself. “I know most of the witches stateside.”


“Heather could show up any minute. Please Crystal, just let me use the spell on you.”


Crystal looked me in the eyes and I could see the worry lining her bony features. Brushing a strand of flaxen hair aside she said, “Explain the ritual.” I spoke as quickly as I could, practically stumbling over my words in my rush to tell Crystal the details of the spell. She nodded along but as I went on her worried look didn’t fade. If anything, it intensified.


“You’ve been marked,” she said when I’d finished. “Whoever gave you that spell can find you.”

“That doesn’t mean he is bad,” I argued. “He said he wanted to help more but-” I suddenly remembered something else Andy had told me. “He mentioned his girlfriend. The way he said it made it seem like she knew a lot more than he did. Damn,” I said wracking my brain. “What was her name. Carly? No… Callie?”

“Caley? As in Kay Lee?” Crystal enunciated the name.


“Yeah! That was it. Do you know her?”


Crystal’s bony face drained of what little blood it had left. “Caley Prentice is a daughter of the Thirteenth House.”

“Is that supposed to mean something?” Before I could finish speaking Crystal began to frantically pack up pictures, ripping them from the line. “Hey wait, tell me what’s going on!” I I demanded. Outside the darkroom I could hear heavy footsteps approaching down the stairs. Heather was coming. “Damnit, Crystal we don’t have time for this!”

“Run, you idiot!” Crystal hissed shoving a stack of photos into my hands. “The Prentice House is cursed!” Spittle flew from her lips. Her eyes were half-crazed with fear.

I stumbled back, stunned by Crystal’s vehemence. “I don’t understand…”


“To exorcise a demon you summoned the devil herself!” Crystal screamed. She pushed past me and was nearly out the door when she collided into Heather, who scooped the tiny girl into her arms and cradled her protectively.


“Lillian,” Crystal sobbed. “She’ll come for us.” Wait, who the hell was Lillian?


“Shhhhh,” Heather whispered. “Shhhh, it’s okay. She doesn’t know where we are.”


Crystal was inconsolable, her body shaking with force of her cries. “She’ll find us,” she moaned.    


“I’ll send you away. Remember that house we found in the woods? You’ll be safe there.” Heather said, stroking Crystal’s hair.


“What about you?” Crystal managed between sobs.


“I’ll be okay. Mike is gonna take good care of me, aren’t you Mike?” Heather looked up and our eyes met. I could not begin to guess what she was thinking.


“Yeah. Of course.” I lied. At that moment it seemed like the right thing to say.


Heather turned away, still cradling Crystal to her bosom and walked off without another word.


I was left holding a half developed stack of photos and a fully developed sense of confusion. Crystal’s warning was just to scare me? Was Heather telling the truth about not shrinking her? Why was Crystal so afraid of Caley? Or was it Lillian? Maybe Crystal had a few screws loose...   


Whatever the case, tonight had made one thing clear: I knew almost nothing, and understood less.


Chapter 14 by GTortoise

Crystal’s panicked sobs echoed through my thoughts for the rest of the day; her terror a constant reminder of how much I didn’t know.


I retreated back to my room to research the “Thirteenth House” along with the Prentice family. Fortunately, the Prentice’s were well known. They owned a large shipping conglomerate which had made them extremely wealthy. Caley Prentice, the youngest daughter was attending college while her father ran the family business. And I discovered Lillian Prentice, Caley’s sister. The only thing I could discover about Lillian was a brief mention crediting her as a consultant on a website for one of the family subsidiaries. There wasn’t even a picture. The rest of the family was easier to track down.


The Prentice family owned a mansion about three hours away by car. Close enough to make me uncomfortable- but not so close I felt the need to pack up and run. Would it even matter if I did? Crystal said I’d been marked- so maybe they could find me no matter where I ran to. On the magic front I couldn’t find anything about the Thirteenth House other than that they were basically the bogeymen of witchcraft. No one knew anything specific but everyone seemed afraid of them. After hours of research the only encouraging piece of information was that no one had seen or heard from Lillian Prentice in months.


I probably should have tried to sleep, but homework was piling up. I drowsily opened a new browser window and started to type in the address for the University's reference database when someone knocked on my door.


The loud pounding startled me so much I almost fell out of my chair. After a few calming breaths I cautiously approached the door. Who would be knocking at 1 AM? I cursed my lack of a peep hole and pulled it open a crack. A powerful force pushed the door open the rest of the way, causing me to stumble backward.

Heather walked in, her arms full of boxes.


She stepped past me without a word and dumped the boxes on my bed before turning to face me with her hands on her hips. “You really scared the shit out of Crystal,” she said accusingly.


“W-what are you doing here?” I stammered, caught off-guard by her brusque entrance.


“We didn’t finish study group,” Heather said as though that explained everything. “You didn’t take any pictures of me.” She was wearing the same scintillating red dress she’d been wearing earlier and my small room didn’t offer much space to retreat into. She hadn’t even moved toward me and I already felt cornered.

“I- That’s not… You can’t just...” Heather slowly approached as I stammered.


“Be quiet,” Heather ordered, leaning over to bring her face inches from mine. “After the stunt you pulled earlier I’m tempted to *make* you do what I want, Mikey.” The dark look in her eyes was straight out of my nightmares. Fear rooted me in place. My mouth worked silently, unable to fish coherent words from the babbling terror that flooded my mind. “There are two ways we can do this. Either you make me feel sexy in these new bras. Or…” A wicked smile curved Heather’s lips. “I’ll cut you down to size.”


Heather rose back up to her full height. Massive mammaries nearly brushed my face as they climbed past eye level. I ended up staring into the oval cut into Heather’s dress below her cleavage. My nose was almost low enough to poke into her navel if she stepped forward. I tried to step back and bumped against the wall. “Leave me alone!” I managed to say at last.


Heather laughed. “Mmm, not really feeling that, Mikey.” She said and turned, presenting me with her plush derriere. She swayed back across the room to open one of the boxes. “Maybe you need a little inspiration,” she said and began to disrobe.


I watched in stunned silence, fear gradually giving way to arousal as Heather’s naked back slid into view quickly followed by her pantied behind. Just like that she was stripped down to a matching black set of bra and panties She tossed the fourteen hundred dollar dress aside like trash. “This is an old bra,” Heather said, twisting so I could see her torso in profile. Much like the brassiere I’d seen last week her breasts were spilling out everywhere. Heather reached behind and unhooked it causing her tits to drop an inch or two as she discarded the bra. Her plump tits projected nearly half a foot from her chest- more than six inches if you included the length of her swollen nipples. At my reduced size Heather’s monstrous bust was deep enough to engulf the entire length of my penis. I shuddered at the thought.


Putting her back to me once again Heather began sliding on the straps to an absolutely massive looking bra. Each cup could have easily swallowed my head and both cups combined probably used more material than my entire shirt. Her tits probably weighed almost as much as my entire upper body, a realization that was simultaneously arousing and emasculating. Also not at all what I wanted to be focused on at the moment. “Stop,” I said. “Please Heather, just go.”


“One second,” Heather said as she worked the hooks into the clasps at the back of the bra then spun the cups around to the front so she could begin jostling her juggs into the huge cups. “Yeah, I think this one is my favorite,” she said before twirling around to face me. The quick motion tossed her shiny black hair in a wave that reminded me of a shampoo commercial. Her expertly cut locks settled to either side of her gigantic tits. Four white bra straps pulled dramatically away from her shoulders and attached to the upper corners of lacy blue and white cups that barely covered the bottom two-thirds of her breasts. The upper third of her tits shook for a few seconds after she completed her twirl before wobbling to rest like crescents of fleshy jello. “This is the balconette I wanted,” Heather said, looking down at her chest with a satisfied smile. “Normally it only has two straps and half as many hooks but I guess they had to make it a bit sturdier for me.” There was a tiny pink bow at the middle of the bra that was ridiculously dwarfed by the size of the tits it was between. Heather realized I was gaping like an idiot before I did and said, “Mikey? Take a picture, it will last longer.”


“What?” I finally snapped out of my daze and met her eyes, “N-no,” I started to say then regained some semblance of control. “No,” I said more firmly. “We’re not doing this.”  

Heather scowled. “You know any boy on campus would happily trade places with you.”

“Good!” I said, panic creeping into my voice. “Let them! Go drain them and leave me alone!”

Heather thrust out her bottom lip. “But Mikey, I like you better.”


“This isn’t a joke Heather!”

Heather rolled her eyes. “It’s almost like you want to get smaller, Mikey. Or is it that you want to see these get bigger?” Heather reached up and gently squeezed her bra-clad breasts for emphasis. “If you don’t cheer me up soon you’re going to have some very… *big* problems.” Heather laughed at her joke. “So what’s it gonna be short stuff?” She closed the distance between us in two quick steps, darkening my space with her shadow.


“Please Heather, we can do this some other time.” I said, changing tact. I was willing to say anything to get her out of my room at this point.


Heather stamped her foot which had the unfortunate side-effect of sending a loud boom rolling through my room. “I want to do it *now*, Mikey.” Holy shit, I thought, just how strong is she?


With the fear of being subjected to Heather’s incredible strength at the front of my mind I said, “Fine, okay. Let me get my camera.” I started to step forward, expecting Heather to make room for me to pass but her feet remained planted and I bumped into her. It was not much different from hitting a wall. Well, a warm wall with soft, smooth skin and a distinct musky sandalwood scent. Maybe that really wasn’t much like a wall at all, but either way we collided and Heather didn’t budge an inch while I stumbled back a half step. “Umm, could you…?” I trailed off, trying to move around Heather. I was trapped between the wall and the edge of the desk and Heather’s massive body. Above me, Heather giggled.


Frustrated I moved towards the desk and began to awkwardly squeeze past one of her pillar-like thighs. Heather’s knee rose up, catching me in the abdomen and shoving me back into the corner. “Oops,” Heather said with another giggle.


“Come on Heather, this is stupid,” I said in frustration.


Heather seemed to be enjoying herself, “You have to do it the right way, Mikey,” she giggled.


There was a wedge of space between her leg and the wall and I moved to hurdle it. I was nearly past her when Heather shifted her hip, momentarily trapping me against the wall before rolling her hip forward and sending me sprawling back in the corner. I bumped my head against the wall on my way down and cursed. “What the fuck, Heather,” I said, rubbing my head though my pride was wounded more than anything else. “Do you want me to photograph you or not?”


Heather staged a yawn, dabbing at her mouth with an open hand. “Better find the way out soon, Mikey. I’m starting to get bored.”


I’d had enough of her shit. I stood up and tensed my legs. Then I charged, ramming my  shoulder into Heather’s wide hips. Pain lanced through my shoulder and I stumbled back.

Heather was furious. “You little shit! If that left a bruise you are *so* going to regret it.”

“Ahh,” I groaned in pain. I might have dislocated my shoulder.


Heather barked a laugh at my suffering. “You thought that could knock me over? You’re dumber than I thought, Mikey.”


I was powerless, she was too big. There was nothing I could do to stop her, and that horrible knowledge made me want to cry. I set my jaw, biting back sadness and pleaded, “Please, Heather. Just let me go.”


My pitiful tone must have satisfied her because Heather sighed, her angry expression dissolving into something closer to disappointment. “Mikey, there has been a way out the entire time. You’re just not looking low enough.”


For a moment I stared at Heather in confusion before noticing the wide set of her stance. There was space between her legs. She wanted me to crawl. Of course she wanted me to crawl, this was Heather Vance- humiliation was her oxygen. I wanted to be angry, but her massive body towering over me- half naked yet utterly in control- sapped my will to fight.


I rolled over and began to crawl between Heather’s legs. I got a good look at her low heeled pumps, strapped into feet longer than my forearms before her legs suddenly snapped together, squeezing me between them. Panicked, I began to kick and squirm. Heather’s powerful calves tensed, painfully squeezing my ribs. “Let me go!” I yelled.


Heather laughed, “Mmm, I dunno. I like the way you squirm, Mikey.”


“This isn’t funny, Heather.” I said, straining to get free.


“Nuh uh,” Heather giggled, “Your little butt wiggling back and forth is very funny.”


My struggles were only encouraging her so I stopped trying to escape. “Please let me go,” I pleaded.


“Fiiiine,” Heather said as though she were granting some huge favor. “Stay still for a minute.” Her legs released me and then her left foot lifted up and swung over my back. A second later Heather was facing the same way I was and a massive soft weight settled on my lower back. A warm dampness pressed into my spine. It took me a shocked moment to realize she’d sat down on me.


“No way,” I said immediately.


“Giddy-up horsey,” Heather giggled.


“You’re too heavy,” I retorted.


A slap took me in the back of the head hard enough to sting without doing any real harm. “Are you calling me fat?” Heather asked menacingly.


This was dangerous territory, I realized, and tried pleading again. “Please Heather, I really can’t carry you.”


Heather scoffed. “You’re not even trying, Mikey.” She leaned over and I groaned as her weight shifted from my legs onto my arms, causing them to tremble under her weight. Heather’s heavy tits landed on my head, straining my neck with their soft bulk. “I really liked when you carried me the other night,” she said huskily. Her voice rumbled through the mass of her tits and vibrated against my head ever so slightly.

It was taking every ounce of strength I had not to collapse into the carpet. “I was... bigger... last time,” I gasped out.


“Mmmm, I know.” Heather moaned and the warm heat on my spine intensified as Heather ground her pelvis into my back. The added pressure was enough to make my bones pop. “This is even better,” Heather said. “Now go!”


Knowing it was futile I struggled to lift my knee, raising it millimeters above the carpet before hurriedly swinging it forward. Every bone and muscle in my body protested. My hand slid forward, a friction burn forming as I tried to stabilize Heather’s weight. My entire body shook from the stress of supporting her enormous bulk. “Are you really trying your hardest?” she asked skeptically.


“Yes!” I gasped.


“I can’t believe you’re already too weak to carry me,” Heather said. When I didn’t rise to the bait she relented, “Whatever, get your stupid camera.”  With that she stood up and waited with arms crossed for me to scramble across the room and unpack my camera.


I snuck a glance at the door, but the room was so small and Heather was so big. There was no way I was getting it open if she didn’t want me to. Heather tossed her hair back and impatiently tapped her foot in classic primadonna style. I fumbled with the camera settings for a long moment before finally bringing her into focus. “Okay, I’m ready.”


Heather leaned forward, squeezing her breasts between her arms in a familiar pin-up pose. The effect was devastating: cleavage bulged out of her bra above and below her arms. To my chagrin a hard-on began to quickly develop in my jeans. How was I supposed to get out of this? I started snapping pictures, buying myself time to think. Could I yell for help? What was the story there. “Help, I’m trapped in my own room with a giant girl who wants me to take pictures of her?” That was sure to earn heaps of sympathy. Heather would make sure that scenario ended worse for me than it did for her. So I couldn’t run, I couldn’t call for help, and I couldn’t seem to talk my way out of it. Doing whatever Heather demanded really seemed like my only option.


“Mikey, we talked about encouragement before. I don’t like repeating myself,” Heather said matter-of-factly.


“Sorry, I was thinking,” I said reflexively.


“What were you thinking about?”

“Uhm, you.” I said.


“Oh?” Heather said, perking up with with interest for her favorite topic. “What about me?”


“Uhh,” I mumbled, staring her absurdly voluptuous body through the camera’s lens. How the hell was I supposed to come up with a convincing lie while she was standing there looking like sex personified. Her plush lips were parted in anticipation. Her breasts projected forward an absurd distance covering my view everything above her navel with bulging bosom. Her near nakedness forced my imagination towards the portions hidden from view. “Nudes,” I said.


Heather’s eyebrows rose. “You want to take nudes? Naughty boy.”  After a brief moment of consideration she said, “Okay, but only if you do as you’re told.” A stockpile of Heather Vance nudes were about the last thing I needed. My goal was to avoid ejaculation, not expand the spank bank. Heather giggled and said, “Well, at least one part of you knows how to pay proper tribute.”


I didn’t have to look down to know she was talking about my rock hard dick. Attempting to redirect her attention I said, “Try turning and looking at me over your shoulder.”. Heather complied with a smile and I gave her a few more detailed instruction until she struck the perfect pose. Her plump, panty-stretching ass was aimed towards me and she was bent slightly forward. Her upper body twisted so that she could look at me over her shoulder which presented her enormous rack in profile. Watermelon sized mounds jutted proudly from her chest, their swollen curvature at least as wide as her torso. I began snapping photos rapidly and the camera’s shutter clicked like an automatic weapon.


“Why do you want to get bigger?” I asked suddenly, surprising myself.


Heather paused thoughtfully. Her next words were slow and deliberate, as though she was discovering the reason for herself. “I like being in control,” she said. “I like being the center of attention. Ever since I started getting really big people, like, can’t help but look at me. They all have different reactions too; some are jealous, some want me, some are even scared. What about you, Mikey,” Heather asked, “How do you feel when you look at me?”


“All of the above,” I answered honestly.


Heather laughed and her bust jiggled provocatively. “You’re jealous?”


I sighed. “Of course I’m jealous Heather. You’re over six feet tall and stronger than I was before you shrank me.” I couldn’t help but let a bit of bitterness into my tone at the end.


“I see.” Heather said. “And what makes you want me?” she asked with a coy smile.


“Everything, you’re perfect.”

“Aww, Mikey. You sound like you really mean it.”


“Well your personality could use some work,” I blurted out. I don’t know why I said it. It was like a bout of tourette's syndrome; one second I was buttering Heather up and the next I was shoving my foot in my mouth.


Heather spun immediately and put her hands on her hips, “Oh really? How about fear, Mikey?” Heather’s long strides left her towering above me in an instant. A devilish glint lit her eyes and a week’s worth of nightmares came roaring back into my mind. “Are you afraid?” Heather asked coldly.


“I-I’m sorry,” I raised my hands defensively and Heather pushed them out of the way. “P-please, Heather. I was j-just kidding.”


“Strip,” Heather ordered, forcing me against the bed with her body.

“C-come on Heather, it w-was a j-joke.”


“Now,” Heather growled. Shaking with fear I I took off my shirt and unzipped my pants. “Underwear too,” she commanded.  I slid my boxers to the ground and stood in the puddle my clothes made. Suddenly massive hands wrapped around my spindly arms and lifted me into the air. With ease Heather tossed me onto the bed. I cried out in alarm.


In a flash of black panties and pale skin Heather straddled me, her ass pointed towards my face. As her weight settled onto my chest I sank deep into the mattress. Struggling as the air was slowly crushed from my lungs I gasped, “Stop!”.


“Too late now, Mikey. I’m tired of you playing hard to get.” Heather grabbed my exposed erection tightly in her huge hand. “Or was it playing get you hard?” She laughed. Her pantied behind scooted back until a huge ass-cheek collided with my chin. Each buttock was many times larger than my head, the size of beach balls. Lacy black underwear was wedged into the deep confines of her rear only revealing a small line of frills to either side of her crack. It felt every bit as heavy as it looked and my back popped in protest as Heather’s weight settled on my chest. Incredibly I was spared her full weight simply due to the fact that her enormous posterior was wider than my shoulders and was supported by the bed where her cheeks overflowed to either side. Fingers began to delicately slide up and down the sensitive skin beneath the head of my penis.


“Please don’t!” I panicked.


Heather’s fingers continued to gently stroke my penis while she said. “I dunno, Mikey. I can’t think of any good reason to stop, can you?”

“Heather… please…” I gasped with effort, kicking my legs in a futile attempt to squirm free.


Heather spoke with faux sweetness,“Tell you what, Mikey. Maybe if you beg me really, really nicely I’ll stop.”


Each syllable was a struggle; Heather’s weight making breathing a herculean task. “Please! … I’m... begging… you,” I managed between ragged breaths.


“You getting enough air back there shorty?” Heather giggled. “Maybe you should think of a better way to use your mouth.” I stared at Heather’s monumental ass in confusion. “Come on, Mikey, don’t make me spell it out for you.” Heather wiggled her ass on my chest and I groaned in both pain and understanding.


Puckering my lips I kissed Heather’s ass.


“Mmm,” Heather hummed. “That’s more like it.”


I twisted my head and kissed her other cheek. “Please,” I whimpered.


Heather’s hand continued to slowly stroke my penis. “Mmm, getting warmer, Mikey. If you had opened with that then maybe you wouldn’t be in this position.”

My lips began to dry as I planted kiss after kiss on Heather’s expansive rear. “Please,” I started murmuring between frantic kisses.  “No…. More…”


“Boooring,” Heather sang. “You’re supposed to tell me what I want to hear, not what you want me to do, duh.” The pace of Heather’s stroking intensified.


My mind was beginning to fog from lack of oxygen.“You’re... beautiful…” I gasped, near delirium. Heather responded by lifting off my chest for a moment. She folded her legs back which slightly reduced the weight of her butt. I sucked down a couple desperate lungfuls of oxygen.


“See Mikey? When you stop being so selfish I can make this easier for you.” I was still catching my breath when she added. “Hello? I don’t hear any gratitude back there.”


“Thank you!” I said immediately, and planted another quick kiss on her ass. “You’re beautiful.”

“Duh,” Heather said, changing her grip to give my penis long powerful strokes. “You said that already. Are you even trying?” Heather’s ass hung over me like a meteor ready to fall, the soft curvature of the lower portion of her cheeks was already resting heavily on my ribs. Her weight began to settle slowly back onto my chest as she spoke.


“No!” I said reflexively then recovered by kissing Heather’s ass. I began to ramble, speaking whatever compliment came to mind. “You’re gorgeous.” Kiss. “Your skin is flawless.” Kiss. “You’re an angel.” Kiss. “An idol.” Kiss.


“Mmm,” Heather purred. The heat between her legs increased and she began to delicately grind her hips into my abdomen. “That’s sweet, Mikey, but what you said earlier hurt my feelings,” Heather pouted.


I redoubled my efforts, painting Heather’s enormous cheeks with kisses. “I’m sorry, I was wrong.” I used my nose to nudge aside Heather’s panties so I could kiss the inside of one massive cheek. “You’re generous and kind,” I murmured.


“Ha!” Heather barked a laugh. “Liar,” she said and her ass plummeted. Air was crushed from my lungs as she ground her pelvis into me. Wetness joined the heat between her legs. “I’m not either of those things.” Heather said. “Try again Mikey.”  


I pressed another passionate kiss into Heather’s backside, buying myself time to think of something- anything that was nice about her personality. After a few moments I realized just how difficult a task that was. Heather was a self-centered, egotistical, condescending, power-hungry bitch. Shit, shit, shit I thought, panicking. There had to be some way to spin Heather’s malignant personality before her ass crushed me to death. “You’re... “ I gasped. “Confident… Adventurous… Ambitious….”

“Ooo,” Heather coo’ed. “You’re getting so much better at this, Mikey,” she said as I planted a particularly passionate kiss on her behind. In response Heather’s weight lifted slightly and I swallowed a lungful of precious oxygen. Between her hand expertly stroking my erection and the oxygen deprivation the tingling sensation in my groin was overwhelming. A climax began to build.    


“N-nooo!” I whimpered , squeezing my legs together as though I could stop my balls from deploying their load. I began to fervently kiss, lick and bite Heather’s ass. Lavishing her fat cheeks with the sort of attention usually reserved for other areas. The broad orbs wobbled and bounced, irreverent to my attention as Heather ground her pussy into me. Her juices began to run down my side.


“You’re perfect,” I whimpered, near tears. I couldn’t cum. I couldn’t get smaller. I kissed and slobbered pathetically. “You’re a goddess.” In response Heather’s strokes slowed. My orgasm teetered on the brink. Her fingers danced an elaborate, unpredictable pattern, playing my rod like a flute. She held me at the edge of orgasm with uncanny skill.


“Mmmm,” Heather moaned. “Okay, Mikey, since you’re being so good…” The dance of her fingers slowed a half-step and I could feel orgasm slide almost imperceptibly further away. Heather’s hips pushed down with long powerful strokes as she used my ribs to stimulate her sopping snatch. Juices flowed freely over my stomach and began to pool at my side.


“Thank you,” I hiccuped, and pressed my lips into her ass with genuine gratitude. “Thank you.”


“Mmm,” Heather groaned as her own orgasm approached. Suddenly her fingers wrapped around my penis and tightened to the point of pain. Electricity ran down the length of my shaft and through my body. My butt clenched involuntarily as Heather brought me instantly back to the brink of orgasm. “Unngh,” Heather grunted in sexual fervor. “You’re so pathetic. Did you actually think I was going to stop?” I was too aroused- too oxygen deprived to respond. “Fuck,” Heather spat. “I hope you liked kissing my fat ass, Mikey.” Her hand began to pump my shaft between each each word. “Because” -stroke- “There,” -stroke- “Is,” -stroke- “About,” -stroke- “To,” -stroke-stroke- “Be,” -stroke-stroke-stroke- -


Jizz rocketed from my dick. My body twisted and spasmed, only held down by Heather’s unmovable bulk.


“A lot more of it,” Heather finished as every fiber of my being bent to the task of ejaculating. Heather wasn’t far behind, crying out as she climaxed against my chest- grinding her sex painfully into me. My skin burned where her panties had rubbed it raw and her syrupy fluids dripped into the tiny cuts. A sob racked my body as the flow of my seed slowed to a trickle. The room warped and twisted, and I began to shrink.


It was worse this time, much worse. Whatever protection the ward had provided was surely blown with my load. The room lurched and spun sickeningly, and a deep ache penetrated my bones. For Heather the opposite seemed to occur and she squealed in delight as I withered. I could see her body swell around mine, her ass inflated- beach balls of heavy flesh expanding until a single cheek was wider than my chest. Suddenly I couldn’t breathe at all.

I kicked my legs frantically and just as the room started to darken Heather got the message and lifted herself off me. “Aww,” she mocked. “Too much booty for you?”


Heather sat up on her knees, lifting her gigantic butt above me.”Mmm, that was a big one, wasn’t it? I must have grown more than an inch. You know the smaller you get the more of your inches it takes to make one of mine,” Heather explained cheerfully. “Poor, Mikey. At this rate you’re gonna end up so, so tiny.“  


“Nuhhh,” I groaned, disoriented.


“Better rest up quick, shorty.” Heather’s fingers peeled her panties to one side, revealing the glistening pink lips of her pussy. She shoved the tips of a couple fingers in and moaned, “I’m ready for round two.”  


Chapter 15 by GTortoise

Heather’s fingers worked slowly into and out of her sex for a minute while she waited for me to recover. Unfortunately for her, I was beyond spent. Lightheaded to the point of dizziness I could not imagine being able to cum again, maybe ever.


With a frustrated sigh Heather leaned over and rifled through the boxes at the foot of the bed. When she sat back up I noticed a huge red bra dangling from her hand. Repeating her performance from earlier she removed the white and blue bra and began hooking up the new one. “This style is called a plunge,” Heather said. She finished with the hooks and wrestled her massive melons into the bra. My bed was not large, and Heather took up most of it, so she had to move carefully when she spun back around to face me. Her enormous butt finally swung away from my face only to be replaced by equally enormous cleavage. “Can you guess why?” Heather purred proudly.


A foot of cleavage wobbled in my face, confined in an outrageous lacy red brassiere that appeared to be designed for the express purpose of displaying cleavage. On a regular sized girl it would have drawn attention to, at best, a few inches of cleavage. On Heather, it was obscene. The upper portions of the cups were see through and because Heather’s tits were so plump they filled the bottom portion of the cups to capacity and left the upper edges of her dark areola exposed. I wasn’t sure if the bra was called a plunge because of the revealing shape of the cups or because it made you want to plunge in. Yet even Heather’s huge tits failed to rekindle my erection.


Heather reached down to fondle my junk and her lips twitched in disappointment. Nothing was going to bring me back to life for a good while. Part of me wanted to scream at Heather, to rage and fight her. The rest of me was tired. So very, very tired. Heather continued trying, fruitlessly, to coax my erection back to life. I laid motionless, hoping against all odds that she would give up and leave me alone. After a while Heather gave a frustrated sigh and turned her attention back to herself. She growled, “I know you have more to offer, Mikey. I can feel it.” Wet noises accompanied Heather’s fingers flicking back and forth rapidly over her primed pussy. “I want more, Mikey. I deserve more.”


Heather began thrusting her fingers in and out of her dripping snatch, slowly bending closer as she focused on pleasuring herself. Moaning she slumped forward, careless of her heavy tits squashing into my face. The bulk of her body hit the bed next to me, sinking so deeply into the mattress that my body began sliding towards her. Her gigantic mammaries stacked on top of my head with the side of her left boob covering my face. Their combined weight was incredible, it took all of my effort just to turn my head, lifting it was impossible- my neck wasn’t strong enough. I couldn’t breathe. Swollen, bra-clad breast muffled my attempt at shouting and even that sound was drowned out by Heather’s moans.


Desperate for air I pushed upward on the edge of Heather’s fat bust, trying to heft the combined weight of her massive tits off my face. My arm trembling with effort I was rewarded with a brief second of air before her heavy juggs slipped out of my hand and slapped me in the face. The vibrations from Heather’s laughter rumbled through her tits. “Oh my god, you can’t lift my titties can you?” She laughed again only to interrupt herself with another moan. The rhythmic shaking of the bed increased in tempo, Heather was clearly enjoying suffocating me. “Come on, Mikey. Try again, I want to see.” I had no choice but to obey, I was already running out of oxygen. Once again I pushed forcefully on the side of her gigantic boobs and once again I was rewarded with a moment of air before the unwieldy weight of her bosom smacked back down. “Unnnng,” Heather groaned sexually. “You’re so puny.”


The last of my air was quickly running out. I tried again to lift Heather’s colossal breasts and they slid out of my panicked grip. Points of light danced in my vision, I kicked my legs spasmodically, trying to shove myself out from beneath her. Nothing worked.


**


My eyes opened to the sight a glistening brown nipple.


A bright pink tongue teased the exposed nub while a hand kneaded the pliant flesh surrounding it. Heather smiled at me over her turgid teat. “You passed out, Mikey,” she explained. “I only had a little orgasm or I might not have recovered in time to rescue you. Unfortunately for you, I’m still horny.” Rhythmic squelching sounds emanating from between Heather’s legs emphasized her words. For fuck’s sake, I thought, is she insatiable?      

  

The bed reeked of sex. My own discharge had been overwhelmed by Heather’s musk. The thick aroma clouded my already sluggish thoughts. There was no telling how long I’d been unconscious. My body ached as though I’d run a marathon.


Suddenly Heather’s thick nipple was thrust into my face. “Suck,” she demanded.

The rubbery nub pressed into my lips and I reluctantly opened my mouth to accept it. Salt and the taste of her body filled my mouth with an almost pleasant flavor. The massive jug behind the nipple smooshed into my face as Heather rolled her body towards me. In an instant my entire face was covered in the silken mass of a single one of her tits, an indescribably erotic feeling came over me. I sucked harder, pulling the stiffening nipple towards the back of my mouth. Between my shrinking and Heather’s growth the nipple was the size of a wine cork, and I nearly gagged as it brushed against my uvula. I backed off, raking my teeth over it and was rewarded with a deep moan.


“Unnng,” Heather groaned. “You’re good at that, Mikey.”

In spite of myself I felt thrilled by Heather’s compliment. Maybe if I could keep her happy she would stop shrinking me. I redoubled my efforts, licking and sucking passionately. Heather moaned in approval and didn’t stop me when I reached up cradle her massive orb. Both hands were required to keep her heavy tit from suffocating me while I sucked. Eventually Heather swatted my hands away and straddled me in one smooth motion. Her other breast was pushed into my face and she didn’t have to tell me what to do.


The fresh nipple expanded rapidly; growing from pinkie-sized to thumb-sized in moments. Heather panted above me and drops of moisture sprinkled my thighs in her fluids. The head of my penis bumped into her stomach.


“Mmmmm,” Heather purred. “Looks like someone is ready to go again. You really enjoyed playing with my big titties huh Mikey?”


Please, not again I thought in despair. “Plea-” I started.


Heather’s tit cut me off, smothering my face. “Shhh, don’t talk. Just suck,” she chided.


I tried to speak and my mouth was filled with Heather’s boob so all that came out was, “Mmmgrfrra!”


A huge hand began to pump my shaft as I suffocated under her tit. Every stroke jiggled her boob against my face. The only thing I could see was its swollen curvature when it sloshed away from my eyes. I came in pathetically short order; back arching as my load ejected onto Heather’s belly.


“Yes!” Heather shouted, exultant. “Give everything to me.”


The now-familiar sensation of shrinking ravaged my body, tearing away even the afterglow of orgasm in its ferocity. Heather wailed, hips thrusting into the air as her cum sprayed all over- coating me from abs to thighs in her syrupy fluids. While her release rained down Heather grew. Most noticeably, because they were in my face, her breasts ballooned as though they were attached to a hose. Her entire body glowed with vibrant energy; her dark hair lengthened, her porcelain skin shone as though it had been airbrushed, and the muscles in her abdomen, arms, and legs all became more defined. Her beauty took on an otherworldly, almost inhuman quality.


“Ooooh,” Heather moaned, her voice richer and deeper than it had been moments before. “You really know how to spoil a girl, Mikey. I feel amazing.”


I felt like death. Even the simple act of lifting my head took considerable effort and when I saw the rest of my body I wished I hadn’t looked. I was an emaciated husk, scrawny and weak beyond belief. A starved child was probably stronger than I was now.


I looked up at Heather as she leaned back, colossal tits preventing me from seeing her face. Her hands pried her massive juggs apart so she could stare down at me. She frowned. “Oh, you look like shit.” she said. “I almost forgot I have to cast another spell on you or you’ll die.”


My eyes widened in horror and for once Heather didn’t mock me. “Don’t worry, Mikey.” she said frankly. “I don’t want you dead. Not as long as you do as you’re told anyway. Any more right now and your heart might not be strong enough to keep you alive. So I’m going to help you.”


“You will?” I said incredulously.         


Heather scowled. “Don’t sound so surprised. I’m not a monster, you know.” I begged to differ but I wasn’t about to tell her that. “Anyway, lie there and relax. I’ll take care of the spell,” Heather said before sliding off the bed and rising to her full height. I trembled instinctively at the sight of her massive body towering over me.


While Heather prepared the spell I tried to prop myself up on the bed where it met the wall. Every muscle in my body shook with effort as I struggled to a sitting position. It was too much, and I choked back a sob as I crumpled back to the bed. Heather had taken every ounce of strength in my body. Shutting my eyes against the reality of my situation I bent every particle of my will towards not sobbing like a child.


There was no telling how long I laid like that before a hand nudged my shoulder. “Wake up, Mikey. It’s ready,” she said. I turned to see a set of massive breasts dangling over me. One of those swollen orbs probably had more fat in it then my entire body. “Are you hungry?” Heather asked.


Her straightforward question threw me off-balance. “Huh?” I said.


Heather rolled her eyes. “Are. You. Hungry?” she said each word deliberately as though speaking to an idiot.


“Yes,” I admitted. Now that she had brought it to my attention I realized I was starving.


“Good, because you’re gonna need to eat for this spell,” Heather explained. She picked me up as though I weighed nothing and carried me over to the center of the room where she had already prepared a circle. “Don’t worry, you don’t have to do anything. Sit down,” Heather said as she set me down. With or without her instruction I lacked the strength to stand so I collapsed awkwardly into a sitting position.


Heather sat across from me, crowding the circle with her size, and began a soft chant. I couldn’t make out any of the words but there was a soft, lilting cadence to them that reminded me of  a lullaby. My eyelids grew heavy and had nearly fluttered close when Heather’s hand caught me, preventing me from slumping forward. “I’m ready for you, Mikey,” she said softly.


“Hmm?” I said, blearily blinking my eyes.

“You need to suck on my nipple, like before.” Heather explained.


“I do?” I asked dreamily.


“Yes, Mikey, it’s gonna make you strong.”      


“Okay” I nodded and reached out plaintively towards Heather. She obliged, pulling me to her chest. My nose bumped into her cleavage and I turned my head to the side, using them as a pillow.

“No,” Heather admonished. “Don’t sleep, suck.” Her nipple brushed my mouth and my lips parted for its girth. “That’s it, go on Mikey.” My cheeks deflated as I drew her nipple into my mouth as forcefully as I could manage, a pitiful suck by any measure. “Go on,” Heather encouraged and I repeated the action. Then again. Finally, on the fourth attempt, I was rewarded. Hot, sweet fluid splashed over my tongue and dripped down my throat. Suddenly awake my eyes widened and I started to pull away but Heather’s hand caught the back of my head, forcing me back into her enormous tit. Milk sprayed into my mouth and I had no choice but to swallow or choke on it. After a few mouthfuls Heather pulled my head away and milk dribbled down my chin.


Speechless I looked up at her with awe and confusion. Then I felt it, strength soaked into my body, filling me with the vitality Heather had stolen. I watched in wonder as my exposed ribs knitted over with fresh muscle, my biceps swelled- I was getting bigger!


Every muscle in my body regained size and definition but my excitement stalled. I wasn’t getting any taller, I was only regaining some musculature. Still, it was a drastic improvement and I felt the tears I’d been holding back so long begin to stream down my face. I buried my face in Heather’s chest. “Thank you,” I murmured. “Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.”


When Heather didn’t respond for a long moment I finally looked up and saw deep uncertainty marring her beautiful face. She noticed me looking and her expression hardened. Reaching some unspoken decision Heather pushed me away and stood up. “Don’t get so excited just because I let you suck on my tit,” she said venomously.


“That’s not-” I started.


“Shut up!” Heather boomed. “You’re my toy, I don’t care what you think!” I didn’t understand, what had I done to anger her? Did she regret helping me? That didn’t make any sense either…

Her foot pushed me over. Even with my increased strength I was no match for her size and power. I immediately started to sit back up and she growled, “Stay down.” Unnerved by her sudden mood swing I obeyed without protest.


“My milk will keep you alive through almost anything, Mikey.” Heather said ominously. “Hold out your hand.” I obeyed and Heather immediately snatched my finger and started slowly bending it back. When it got to the point where it couldn’t go back any further, she kept pushing. I screamed in pain. My finger bent and bent until the nail touched the back of my hand. I gaped in shock; my finger wasn’t broken- simply bent horribly out of place. Heather released the digit and it snapped back into place. The pain abated after a few moments. “A baby’s bones are very soft,” Heather explained. “This spell amplifies that quality. Now you’re nearly indestructible, little Mikey.”


I could scarcely comprehend what I was hearing. Soft bones? Indestructible? Certainly not immune to pain if the lingering ache in my finger was any indication. Heather’s milk had turned me into some sort of miniature super hero. Judging by the malicious look in her eyes I suspected it was more for her sake than mine. “Okay Mikey, lets see how much you can really handle,” Heather said and spun around, presenting me with her prodigious backside.


“Wait, Heather don’t!” I yelped.


Too late, Heather’s massive ass came crashing down.          

Chapter 16 by GTortoise

The agony of having every bone in my body simultaneously crushed was overwhelming.


Every nerve ending caught fire then quickly ramped through every intensity of flame; yellow, orange, blue, and finally searing white. After moments that felt like eternity the pain began to lessen. My body seemingly met its lifetime quota for suffering in the space of a few seconds and the flood of sensation slowed to a drizzle. The aftermath was an out-of-body experience: I was aware of the pain, but it had morphed from a mind-shattering ball of agony into a deep, steady ache.


The outer curve of Heather’s ass cheek pinned my head to the carpet while the other cheek crushed into my thighs. From shoulders to pelvis my bones were like putty beneath her- squashed nearly flat by the enormous pressure her body exerted. It took a few seconds to realize I couldn’t breathe and another few to figure out that my lungs were flat as pancakes beneath her ass. I tried to speak and the attempt resulted in a pitiful, animal whine. Heather twisted, presumably so she could look down at whatever part of me wasn’t buried under her ass. “Oh don’t be so dramatic. You’re not going to die.” she said, annoyed. Another whine was all I could manage in reply, pain seemed to have fried my ability to speak. “Ugh, whatever.” Heather said. “I don’t even remember why I was punishing you anyway.”


And just like that she stood up. Gradually I became aware of sensations other than pain: cool air on my skin, itchy carpet on my back, and the rapid beating of my heart. Heather was staring down at me. “That was kind of neat,” she said.  “Your body is like… memory foam or something.”


It was as though she had no idea of the suffering she had just caused. I wanted to explain it but I was still struggling to breathe. Finally my voice returned, “Please... never  again... I’ll do anything. Please, I’m begging you.” The words tumbled out in a breathless rush.


Heather blinked then shrugged. “Now you know what will happen if you piss me off, kay?” Her casual tone sent a shiver down my spine. What had I done to make her angry? All I’d said was thank you and she had flipped out like some kind of psychopath. Of course who other than psychopath would imprison and shrink someone’s life away? Heather continued, “You’ll stay strong for a little while, but then you’ll need more…” A bead of milk formed on her nipple and she caught it with her finger-tip. Heather smiled and said, “So be a good boy, Mikey.”


I would have traded the world to avoid suffering through that again. “Yes,” I said, nearly in tears. “Anything- I’m sorry. I‘ll be good. I swear,” I sounded pathetic. I wasn’t even sure what I was apologizing for but what else could I do? Heather’s power was absolute, without her milk I wasn’t strong enough to walk and if I didn’t obey… The thought alone was enough to make me shudder.

  

“Good,” Heather said. She appeared thoughtful for a long moment before sighing. “I guess I should show some restraint? I mean part of me wants to gobble you up right away but another part wants to, like, savor it. You know?”


“... Yes?” I said uncertainly, trembling.


Heather tapped her foot. “If I used you up I *could* find a new toy...” All the color drained from my face and Heather laughed at my horrified expression. “I’m just teasing! God you should have seen the look on your face though,” Heather’s massive body shook with uncontrollable giggles. “You’re so fun to mess with, Mikey.”


I laid speechless while Heather began struggling into the now obviously undersized red dress. Except the longer she fiddled with it the better the dress seemed to fit; was reality really warping this quickly now? My clothes had taken a week. Was Heather doing something? On closer inspection it certainly didn’t seem that way. Magic was strange, I decided.


Finally poured back into her slinky red dress Heather moved to leave, stopping at the door to say, “I had a really good time, Mikey. We’ll do this again soon!”


The door closed and her heavy footsteps faded down the hall. I curled up cold and naked on the floor, and cried.


***


A new normal began to creep into my daily routine.


Heather would stop by in the morning, allowing a few sips of strength-giving milk to carry me through the day. The first few hours I felt healthy and strong. By evening I felt noticeably drained and by morning I would wake as helpless and weak as a toddler. Then the cycle would repeat.


School life changed as well. At 3’ 11” tall I was officially a dwarf and treated as such. It wasn’t that people were mean to me, but they were especially careful or considerate- as though I had a terminal disease or some horrible disability. The attention made me uncomfortable, though not as uncomfortable as accepting the help I now required. Reaching high shelves was out of the question and even with the strength Heather lent me simply carrying my books around winded me. I was certain she could have given me more but she seemed to delight in doling out just enough to keep me functional. I struggled with the changes.


Meanwhile the school was undergoing its own changes. Heather received approval for her sorority and took over the photography building. She even managed to make a deal with Mr. French so that the room would belong to the sorority when not being used for lectures. The creepy building also received a serious make-over courtesy of a swarm of pledges and contractors. Day and night they could be seen carrying furniture and materials in and out. The results were startling, a transformation from dingy relic to posh mansion. No expense was spared in making the place fit for a queen. And there was little doubt as to who ruled.


My days were a constant physical struggle but at night my trials were entirely mental. Dreams continued to haunt me, always the same yet different in the smallest details. I became obsessed with the identity of the girl on the swing. I never saw her face in its entirety, she always turned away at the last moment or her features were lost in shadows. I remembered the song though, or at least most of it.


______ ______, light as a feather

What goes up, stays there forever.


The children sang it over and over while they pushed the girl higher and higher. In the rest of the nightmares I was being chased, relentlessly pursued by something vast, powerful, and malignant. I began to yearn for the dreams of the girl simply to avoid waking up screaming in the middle of the night. By the end of the week I was exhausted in body and mind and beginning to feel that even if Heather didn’t steal the former- I was losing the latter.


When my phone rang on Friday, the grand opening for Heather’s sorority, I almost didn’t pick up. “What?” I answered tersely.


An awkward pause was followed by Crystal’s voice, “Mike? Is everything okay?” She sounded concerned, but I was in a foul mood.


“What do you want?” I replied.


“Mike, I know this isn’t easy for you.”


“Do you? Do you really Crystal?” Pent up rage and frustration boiled out of me, “Because as far as I can tell you aren’t being drained into oblivion. You don’t have a psychopath systematically destroying your life. You don’t require assistance to get out of bed in the morning.”


“Actually I do,” Crystal said.


“Do what?”


“I need help getting out of bed in the morning. You never thought maybe I walked weirdly and moved strangely?” Thinking back I had noticed Crystal’s movements being a bit mechanical... Crystal continued, “It’s a spell, Mike. I’m not strong enough to move without the aid of magic.”


“You’re drinking her milk too?” I blurted out.


“Huh? Oh god, don’t tell me she-” Crystal stopped abruptly. “No, it’s not that. Mike…” Crystal’s tone softened. “I’m sorry, I really am. Maybe if you’d tried sooner with her or she had with you… I don’t know.”


“What are you talking about?” I said, baffled and irritated. “Tried what sooner?”


“I can’t. I’m sorry, Mike. I promised I wouldn’t talk about it. It’s the sort of promise you can’t break.”

   

I’d had enough of Crystal’s cryptic bullshit. “Really? Is that why you called Crystal? To tell me you couldn’t talk? Or is it because you wanted to hear from who has it worse than you do?”


“It isn’t like that,” Crystal said defensively.


“What is it like?”


“Heather,” Crystal paused. The silence dragged on. I went to check if the call had been dropped when she finally continued, “Heather isn’t what you think. She’s not a bad person.”


Was Crystal out of her mind? Heather was the definition of a bad person. “Right,” I said facetiously.


“You don’t understand!” Crystal insisted emphatically.


“What is there to understand? You just said a self-centered, conceited, sociopathic, vitality vampire is not bad person. That sounds completely fucking reasonable.”


“Self-centered and conceited mean the same thing,” Crystal said.


“THAT ISN’T THE FUCKING POINT!” I shouted into the phone.


Crystal drew an audible, calming breath. “I’ll tell you how she was before.”


“Before what?” I spat.


“Before we cast a spell that turned her into a- what did you call it? Vitality vampire,” Crystal said resignedly.


I stopped pacing around my room and said, “I’m listening.”


“I was always a bit scrawny. Heather and I were friends since elementary school. We both liked a lot of the same things and we had a lot in common. The difference was my mother was a witch. In middle school I met with a friend of my mother’s- at least I thought she was a friend at the time. Her name was Lillian Prentice.” Crystal's voice trembled when she spoke Lillian’s name, like she had just spoken ‘betelgeuse’ for the third time and expected Lillian to come leaping out of a wall. She now had my full attention. Crystal continued her story, “She somehow knew how unhappy I was with my size and offered to teach me a spell to fix it.”


“Wait a second, didn’t you say she was part of some cursed, feared house? Bogeymen of magic and all that crap? Why would you even talk to her?” I interjected.


“I didn’t know that then. I was a child, Mike.” Heather replied defensively. “Anyway she taught me a spell but it required two people. So I recruited Heather to help me. The spell was supposed to help both of us but instead it summoned…” Crystal’s voice caught, whatever had happened had left scars. “Something terrible.”


“Worse than Lillian?” I asked and got no response. “Crystal?”


“I-I-I...i-it was..” Crystal suddenly began to sob, wrenching cries that tugged at my heart.


Anger drained out of me. “It’s okay Crystal, you don’t have talk about it.”


“No.” Crystal said stoically. “I-... give me a minute.” It was a while before she regained her composure. Finally she went on, “It forced us to choose. It would make one of us stronger by sacrificing the other. It was horrible, but it was my fault. I was the one that got Heather into it. It wasn’t right to make her pay for my mistakes. So she got the gifts and I got the curse. The irony was that if I had waited a few years I think I really would have blossomed. The curse took the small amount of strength I had- and it also gave to Heather what should have gone to me. That’s why Heather became so tall and voluptuous, she had the full puberty of two people.” Crystal’s voice grew heavy and she said, “All of this is my fault.”


I tamped down my sympathy for Crystal in favor of getting answers. “That still doesn’t explain how Heather learned blood magic. Or why she is crazy enough to actually use it.”


“I don’t know how she learned the spell she cast on you but the ritual her and I used did something to her. It changed her. The first year I could barely tell the difference, it was mostly little things. Like she would see bug and and grind her heel into it and smile and it was… I dunno, creepy. Mostly it was the way she treated people. People change when they get popular but with Heather it was like Jekyll and Hyde. She was such a sweet kid but you saw how she was in high school.”   


“Yeah,” I said hollowly. I wanted to blame Crystal, I really did. It would have felt so good to lash out at an easy target, but what was the point? Crystal had paid heavily for her sins- and she had made them so young. What was my excuse? I went after Heather when I was more than old enough to know what kind of person she was. Blaming Crystal wasn’t any better than blaming Heather. Crystal had only wanted a better life for herself and her friend. If becoming small had taught me one thing it was envy for those bigger than myself. It wasn't hard two little girls desperate to grow up...


A thought occurred to me, “You said Heather and you had a lot in common before the spell?”


“Yeah, we were practically twins,” Crystal replied.


Everything fell into place. The phone slipped from my hand and clattered to the floor. Crystal’s distant voice repeated my name.


I was lost in a dream. The girl on the swing rose higher and higher. I had to catch her. She was relying on me. I’d helped her before. She needed help again. But I couldn’t, I was too late. She flew through the air- weightless. Then she was falling. Bones snapping, screams. The words to the children’s song echoed:


Heather Heather, light as a feather

What goes up, stays there forever.


Not a dream, a memory.


Chapter 17 by GTortoise

I was Heather’s guardian… and I had failed.


Like a burst dam memories flooded my mind; memories of Heather and I as kids. She had been so tiny, almost freakishly small in those days. That would have been bad enough except that, of course, children always find a way to make a bad thing worse. The other kids mercilessly teased her and when that got old they turned to bullying her physically. For over a year I did nothing.


I probably would have gone right on doing nothing if she hadn’t been pushed into me. I don’t remember who shoved her but I remember what they said. “You bumped into someone freak, you should say sorry.” Maybe it was the snide look on the kid’s face. Maybe it was the way Heather looked up at me with fear in her eyes. Maybe I was just having a bad day. Whatever the case, I gently brushed Heather aside and punched her the kid in the face. The raw gratitude on Heather’s young face made me, for a moment, feel like a hero.


I became Heather’s de-facto guardian; escorting her between classes, keeping an eye on her during recess, and sitting with her at lunch. As a result I got into more than a few fights. Having someone get in the way didn’t do much to deter bullying, as it turned out. It probably didn’t help that I was an average kid and not very intimidating. After months of minor scrapes a couple of huge kids from the next grade up finally cornered me. Heather cried while they pounded me to the ground. The beating resulted in two black eyes, a suspension for fighting, a lecture from my parents, and fresh doubts.


When I got back to school Heather tried to talk to me and... I looked the other way. I couldn’t protect her anymore. I don’t know what I had been thinking standing up for her in the first place; it had done nothing but cause me trouble. I watched kids pull her around in the hall like a puppet. I watched them steal her food at lunch. And I watched them force her onto the swing at recess. That little game developed shortly after I stopped looking out for her. They would take turns pushing her as hard as they could, trying to get her to do a loop and singing that stupid song.


I knew it was going to be different the last time. The kid pushing Heather was huge and she was twisting wildly at the end of every upswing- barely clinging to the chain. She was crying, I was shouting… and then she flew.


Only… had any of that really happened?


I remembered Heather as a completely different girl. A little tall for her age, but otherwise unremarkable until that spectacular year of development in middle school. We never talked, never moved in the same social circles. Total strangers, we never so much as exchanged waves in the hall. A splitting headache throbbed beneath my temples. Reconciling divergent realities was apparently too much for my mind to handle, yet I felt what was real- no matter how dreamlike the memories were. Heather had been small and vulnerable before she became large and terrible.


Should I confront her? Reminding her of how I had abandoned her hardly seemed like a bright idea, but could I really pretend I didn’t know? The questions only served to worsen my headache and I pushed them out of mind. There would be time to think about Heather later, I needed to get to class.


***


The following week a letter arrived from the university bursar's office. Beneath an official looking letterhead it read:


It has come to our attention that your existing payment method has been rejected. Please update your payment information so that your dormitory fees do not become delinquent. A notice of eviction will be sent if this issue is not resolved within 14 days. Thank you for your prompt response,


My eyes widened and I raced over to my laptop to check my account. I quickly uncovered the source of the trouble: my account had been emptied out by payments to Madame Moiselles. The same store I’d bought clothes for Heather from. Suddenly furious I picked up my cell and called her.

“Mikey, so nice to hear from you,” Heather answered sweetly.


“What the fuck Heather? You emptied my fucking account!” Though this paled in comparison to her draining my lifeforce away it was easier to be angry about for reasons I could not begin to fathom.


“What? Calm down Mikey, there must be some kind of mistake.” Heather said mildly.


Her calm only served to enrage me further. “Cut the shit and give me back my fucking money, Heather. What did you even buy at Madam Moiselles that costs so much?” I shouted into the phone.


“Mike,” Heather said flatly. “They must have charged the wrong card. If you calm down we’ll get it sorted out-” Loud laughter in the background interrupted Heather for a moment. “Look, there are people here. This isn’t a good time to have this conversation. Why don’t you stop by the sorority and we’ll talk.”


“You…” I trailed off, the line was dead.


“FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!” I shouted and nearly threw my phone across the room. After pacing my room angrily for a few minutes I stormed out of the dorms towards campus. The walk felt longer than ever but did nothing to improve my mood. I pushed open the freshly lacquered door and marched into Heather’s sorority. Pledges were everywhere, chatting in the halls, lounging on the new furniture, typing on laptops- all the expected collegiate behavior. Only they were hers, the enemy. I returned their glances with a glare and raced upstairs towards Heather’s suite. I was nearly to her door when a hand on my shoulder stopped me.


“Hey short stuff where you going?” The sandy haired surfer-type that had his hand on my shoulder balked when he saw the fury in my eyes. “Whoa, chill brah. Those rooms are off-limits to pledges. I’m doing you a solid.”


“No, brah, you aren’t,” I said pulling free of his grip with more difficulty than I’d care to admit. “I’m not a pledge.” Before he could respond I ripped open Heather’s door and stepped inside. The room was immaculate, reminding me of the interior of a model home for rich people. Two classrooms had been turned into a full-fledged apartment complete with kitchenette, bathroom, and sitting area. A door at one of the room lead to what could only be Heather’s bedroom. It was a far cry from the dorm she used to inhabit.


Heather was alone, stretched out on a luxurious couch that was barely big enough to contain her massive body. Heather set the tablet she had been reading down on an expensive looking coffee table and looked at me. For a moment, neither of us spoke. Then Heather’s eyes focused over my shoulder and she said, “It’s okay Jake, shut the door.”


I glanced over my shoulder and saw the surfer’s sheepish look fade into confusion before he shrugged and closed the door. I turned back in time to see Heather rise to her full, intimidating height. A purple silk bathrobe covered her body but nothing could hide her overdeveloped curves, and the belt cinched at her waist only served to emphasize how far her bust projected in front of her. Were I to stand directly in front of her and someone to look down at us from above I’d be hidden completely beneath her tits. The anger that had fueled me thus far sputtered and I realized it had been a mistake coming here. Ever since that night in my room I had avoided being alone with Heather as much as possible, and I had especially avoided coming here. If the sorority was Heather’s world this suite was its axis. There was something in the air here… something dark. Something powerful.


Heather sashayed over to her kitchenette and said, “Usually people knock.” Her ample derriere looked like a giant plum in the clinging fabric of her robe.


“Usually people don’t drain each other’s bank accounts either,” I snapped.


Heather sighed, “I told you Mikey, that was an accident.”

“Whatever Heather, I don’t care. Just give me the money back.”

Heather stirred some sugar into the drink she was fixing and said, “I can’t, I told you before my credit is maxed. I called Madame Moiselles but they will only give store credit on a return.”


Was she lying? It was difficult to tell with her back turned to me but no, Heather was too smart to lie about something that I could easily verify for myself. “Then sell something. Sell that couch,” I pointed to where she had been lying when I came in. “That thing probably costs more than my fucking tuition,” I snarled.

Heather shook her head and said, “That was a gift from a pledge, I can’t sell it. It would look bad and besides what would the university say about me selling sorority property to pay personal debts?”

“Really? That’s what you’re worried about? I wonder what they would say about the fact that you stole all my money!”

Heather finally turned and leveled a withering glare at me. I took an involuntary step back as she said, “You’re acting like a child. If you could calm down you would see there is a perfectly reasonable solution to this problem.”

“Like what?” I said, equal parts nervous and angry.


“You can stay here, in the sorority,” Heather said. “You are one of the founders, after all.”


“That...” I started to protest and hesitated as the words sunk in. I hadn’t considered staying in the sorority because it was close to Heather, but if the choice was between having to quit school or stay in the sorority house… Fuck me. This was her plan all along. I searched Heather’s face for any sign of smug satisfaction but to her acting credit she was as unreadable as a shut book.

“It would only be temporary,” Heather continued, seizing on my hesitation. “Until I can get the money to pay you back, then you can go back to dorms if you want.” That was assuming they didn’t rent out my room. Most dorms were rented for the semester but the university had a Co-OP with some continuing education thing that let people rent rooms year round. That was assuming there was anything left of me by the time Heather got around to paying me. There was nothing I could do, she had me in checkmate. “Fine, but I get my own room,” I said.


“Umm,” Heather bit her lip. “About that. You see, I sort of over-committed to the pledges. All the rooms are doubled or tripled up.”


“What?” I said in confusion.


“When I said you could stay here I meant…” she gestured around her richly appointed room. “Here.”


Of course. Heather had me exactly where she wanted me. Was allowing myself to be drained down to nothing some perverted sort of justice? I stared into Heather’s eyes, willing her to show me some sign- some insight into her true nature. Was she a life-devouring demon or was the sweet, fragile girl I had known in there somewhere? I wanted -needed- to believe the latter was true because if it wasn’t then…


“Before you decide, let me show you something,” Heather’s heavy steps shook the floor beneath my feet as she made her way over to the closed door; her bedroom. A step into the room she turned and looked at me expectantly. I hesitated feeling like I was standing outside a lion’s den, but who was I kidding? Sooner or later I would need her milk to keep me from being too weak to function.


I shuffled across the room, becoming more and more aware of the difference in our size as I approached. Aside from being twice my height Heather’s thighs were as thick as my chest. The hem of her robe was caught on her knee, revealing an impossibly long leg. Heather backed up as I approached, drawing me deeper into the room. The robe slipped from her shoulders and gathered in a puddle on the floor. Diaphanous black negligee struggled to contain Heather’s expansive curves, her pale flesh was exposed to varying degrees beneath the expensive fabric- breasts pooching slightly over cups that shaded her skin in dark tones except where lacy designs hid part of her areola and nipples. Small crescents of areola peaked out when she moved and plump swells of overflowing breastmeat bulged beneath the cups. Taut black straps stretched the length of her thighs, sinking slightly into her supple skin. The effect was more lewd than if she had been completely naked. My dick hardened in an instant.


“You asked what I bought at Madame Moiselles...” Heather said.


Chapter 18 by GTortoise

 

Blood rushed to my groin, sapping the last of my strength. The room tilted and my legs were suddenly gelatin. The plush rug rushed towards me and... Heather was there, strong hands cradling my shoulders. She supported me effortlessly and, fighting a wave of dizziness, I looked up into her eyes. They seemed caught between hunger and concern. Was remorse reflected in those fathomless blue pools? Probably wishful thinking on my part.

 

Without a word Heather freed a heavy tit from its lacy confines and pushed her nipple towards my face. The spongy nub bumped against my lips and after a moment’s hesitation I let it slip inside. Sweet, creamy milk doused my anger or at least redirected it. How pathetic was I? This succubus drained my bank account and I was nuzzling her massive rack like my life depended on it. That my life did depend on it somehow made it even worse. A satisfied smile flashed Heather’s pearly white teeth over the broad rim of the jugg squashed against my face. Is this what she wanted?

 

A dark, nascent spark ignited.

 

Pressing my lips firmly against the spigot of Heather’s nipple I sucked with all my strength. Milk gushed into my mouth almost faster than I could swallow and Heather groaned. Whether from surprise, pleasure, or some combination of the two she didn’t stop me. I continued sucking with abandon feeling the liquid slosh into my belly as Heather’s bloated boob emptied its sizeable payload into me. Finally the flow slowed to trickle and then a drip. I tapped Heather’s opposite breast expectantly and she tutted. “Greedy boy,” she said.

 

My wild behavior must have piqued her interest because she complied, lifting her other breast into sight. I attacked it immediately, wrestling the unwieldy weight of her breast in my small hands and plunging the already turgid nipple into my mouth. The milk was already taking effect and I could feel energy suffusing my limbs and giving me the strength to manage her heavy mammary. The opening jets of milk were so powerful I gagged for a moment and Heather laughed, jiggling her largesse against my face. “Easy tiger,” she said.

Her thick milk continued to pour out and my stomach began to tighten painfully. Ignoring the pain I guzzled from her seemingly limitless supply. The ache in my stomach grew and grew until it felt like I might explode. Heather’s flow slowed to a trickle and then suddenly her nipple pulled away. I opened my mouth to protest but a small burp came out instead. “I think you’ve had enough,” she said sternly.

I looked down and saw that she was right. My stomach was distended as though I’d developed a beer gut overnight. Her huge tits held more milk than I could physically consume. The effects of that milk were another matter entirely. Strength permeated every molecule of my body, I felt incredible, superhuman. And I knew exactly what to do with my newfound power.  “I’m gonna make you bigger,” I declared, coaxing my dark spark into a flame.

 

“Oh?” Heather asked, bemused. “And how are you going to do that?”

 

I pointed to her bed. Heather glanced at the bed then back at me. After a moment she grasped my meaning and laughed abruptly. With a look of mock scandalization she said, “Michael Benson are you asking me to have sex with you?”

 

Momentarily caught off-guard by her use of my full name I stuttered “Y-yes.”

 

“Hmm,” Heather tapped her lips thoughtfully. Finally she said, “Do you really think you can handle all this?” She gestured at her statuesque body.

“Yes,” I replied with confidence granted by my hypercharged body. Heather’s eyes shone with amusement as she closed the door then sauntered over to her bed and sat. I shook my head and said, “Not like that, turn around on your hands and knees.” Her eyes narrowed suspiciously for a moment so I stepped next to the bed and pressed my hand gently into her side, attempting to nudge her into position. Heather sighed and complied, brushing my hand away as she flipped over and crawled onto the bed. Once in position she glanced over her shoulder with a look that said ‘I’m playing along for now’.

 

Quickly peeling off my clothes I hopped into bed beside her, my weight barely registering on the mattress which was already depressed from supporting Heather’s huge body. Her broad hips and plump ass were covered by a skimpy set of panties that matched the lacy designs on her bra. Ignoring the panties for the moment I hugged my body against Heather’s thick glutes, marveling at how her hips eclipsed my chest. Slowly and deliberately I leaned to the side and planted a kiss on her hip. Heather twitched, then giggled and said, “That tickles.”

 

I kissed her again and again moving slowly down and towards the center of her body so that before long I was pressing my lips against the left cheek of her ass. Heather’s entire body trembled slightly proving that subservient foreplay was effective whether she requested it or not. I briefly considered pulling her panties down with my teeth like I’d seen in some movie or porno but I figured keeping it simple was probably best. I had exactly one ace up my sleeve and it was not time to play it.

 

I continued to press my lips into her ass, covering its broad expanse in dozens of kisses before reaching up and slowly pulling the edge of her panties down. For a moment Heather tensed and I froze… In all our sexual escapades I’d never taken the lead, it was new and strange for both of us. I wasn’t even entirely sure why she was playing along. Maybe my bravado had won her over? Maybe she was just hungry for another serving of size.

 

Heather relaxed and I pushed the doubts from my mind while pulling her lacy undergarment over the voluptuous rear. As the panties reached the tops of her thighs a wave of Heather’s musk hit me. The lips of her sex were parted slightly revealing a wedge of glistening pink flesh. My arm would probably fit into her pussy with ease… but I had something else in mind. I wrapped my arms around the pillars of her thighs and without preamble thrust into her doggystyle.

 

My pelvis pushed firmly against the meaty pads of her ass and I marveled at its supple power. Heather’s breasts were firm, especially given their size, but her ass was like a ball of iron wrapped in a gel pillow. She had pulverized me with it but now it was my turn. I began to thrust into Heather with the meager inches she had left me. After thirty seconds or so she cocked her head to one side and said, “Are you…? Is that it?”

 

Shame heated my face but I kept ramming into her massive backside, pounding my anger and frustration into her with each thrust. Heather yawned and in a bored voice said, “I can barely feel you.” Ignoring her taunts I hammered away, watching her massive ass cheeks ripple with every thrust. Sweat began to trickle down my face as an orgasm began to build. “I appreciate the enthusiasm, Mikey,” Heather said “But you’re just too small.”

 

“You wanted me small,” I growled as I plowed into her with everything I had. “You want me even smaller.”  

 

“Yeah,” Heather said huskily, probably turned on more by the thought of me getting smaller than by any physical stimulation. “Hurry up then I guess.”

“You’re going to get bigger and bigger. You want to be huge,” I continued, playing into her fantasy.

 

“Mmm hmm,” Heather moaned softly and began grinding back into me.

 

My ace was a simple technique from my dirty old bastard of an uncle- and it was time to play it.

 

I reached down with both hands below where my shaft was rapidly thrusting into Heather’s sex and pressed my thumbs gently into her sex. Heather gasped and her body tensed so violently that the bed creaked alarmingly. “Omigod,” she muttered. I worked my thumbs over the nub at the top of her sex, gradually increasing the level of pressure. A guttural moan vibrated from Heather and her head sagged into the pillows. I had to raise my body as her hips rose higher. She began thrusting back into me forcefully and my entire body lifted off the bed as her ass bounced me into the air.

 

“How much do you want?” I said loudly.

 

“More,” she moaned.

 

Edging closer and closer to orgasm I flicked my thumb over her clit faster and faster. Heather whimpered, twisting the comforter in her huge hands. “You want it all?” I grunted.

 

“Yes,” Heather hissed in sexual fervor. “More.”

 

“Take it!” I shouted. “Take it all! I don’t care!”

 

Heather shuddered and heaved beneath me and I finally burst, spilling my life into her. The bed quaked and groaned as Heather convulsed violently. Her primal scream rattled the windows as we crested the wave of orgasm together. As my seed blasted into her I noticed in a light-headed euphoria that my stomach was no longer distended with milk. Semen was still blasting out of me when Heather began to grow. Her massive body squirmed and gyrated against the bed as she expanded and her copious juices soaked my crotch and the bed beneath us.

 

My orgasm finally tapered off and I lay limply on top of Heather’s ass as it ballooned with fat and muscle. A wave of dizziness washed over me as my strength diminished but it did not dissipate entirely. The sheer volume of milk I’d consumed was likely to thank for that. Sprawled on the bed Heather continued to convulse in micro-orgasms as I recovered. To my surprise I was still hard. Another effect of the milk? Whatever the cause it suited me just fine. Not waiting for Heather to recover I spun around so that my head was pointed towards her feet and my hips were level with her ass.

Using the flood of her cum for lubrication I began to hump her ass. Of course at my current size I was nowhere near long enough to actually penetrate her so I used my legs to push the two halves of her ass together. Again I pressed my fingers into with Heather’s fragrant pussy, stimulating her most sensitive spots. She twitched and moaned beneath me, lost in hedonistic bliss. It wasn’t long before I joined her again. The dark inferno burned bright and I came again and again and again.

 

This is what she wanted. This is what I wanted.

 

I was having my way with Heather Vance just like my countless high school fantasies. Yet the dark inferno was hollowing me out, and every orgasm took a little bit more than the one before. My dick was sore- no it was past sore. It ached and burned. My whole body ached and burned and worse I was stuck. Heather was everywhere, she was everything. I’d thrust too hard and become wedged in her crack. Bracing my arms on her taut flesh I pushed but my arms only quaked weakly in response. Frustrated I began grinding my pelvis into her, fighting through the pain so I could cum again.

 

“Mike?” Heather said dreamily. When had she stopped orgasming? “What are you doing?”

“Giving you everything!” I gasped.

 

“Stop,” Heather said.

 

I didn’t stop.

 

The world tilted as Heather rolled onto her side, and I tumbled out of ass and onto the bed. Heather finished rolling over and looked down at me with drug-addled uncertainty; surfeited with my lifeforce. “You’re so small,” she said drunkenly. The reality of that statement took a moment to sink in.

 

For a moment profound sadness marred her beautiful face.

 

I seized on it like a rope thrown to man drowning and opened my mouth to tell her everything. The swing, the bullies, our brief time together- everything. Except at that moment the world decided to split in two.

 

***

 

The ceiling was the first thing to disintegrate.

 

Cracks raced over its surface as though the building were being rocked by an earthquake. Gradually the cracks covered every unbroken space until the ceiling was a pane of darkness speckled with flecks of paint and soon even those were gone. The walls followed suit, dissolving in unsettling silence until the room was a platform looking out into a black abyss. A deep rumbling reverberated from the void.

I screamed.

 

I expected to hear Heather laugh at me but when I turned I saw she wasn’t laughing. Her eyes were wide with surprise and fear. My alarm quickly escalated into terror and I scrambled towards the center of the bed as the abyss began to take shape. Multi-hued blooms of color filled the sky like a nightmare sunset and a massive silhouette began to rise. At first it looked like a dark planet ascending only as I watched the massive shape began to gain definition. Shadowy tendrils shifted on either side of the massive oval as it rotated, revealing the unmistakable profile something all too familiar.

It took what felt like an eternity to comprehend the massive object as a face but the moment I made the connection IT noticed our presence as well. My warning to Heather came out as unintelligible gibberish. Suddenly a star ignited overhead revealing the face of a titanic young woman. Dark haired and pale skinned she had cruel eyes and pert lips that were currently pursed in annoyance. A moment later they parted and a booming voice rattled my bones:

 

“AHH. THERE YOU ARE.”

 

It was everything I could do not to piss myself. Heather croaked behind me before clearing her throat and managing, “L-Lilian I-”

 

“THERE IS LITTLE TIME. MY SISTER PREVENTS MY RETURN BUT NOT FOR MUCH LONGER THANKS TO YOU. TAKE THESE, USE THEM.”

 

White crystals rained onto the bed and I lept back in terror. Only they weren’t striking us, only bouncing harmlessly on the mattress. Heather’s hand on my shoulder pushed me behind her and she said, “T-Thank you but… how?”

 

The titaness scoffed and reached towards us. The gargantuan hand blotted out the light of the meager star and when a finger extended towards us I knew my life was about to end. Like a collapsing skyscraper the finger bore down until I could feel the heat radiating from its massive surface. I was an ant waiting to be crushed and in a second of terrible clarity I was thankful that it would be swift. Only it slowed- beside me Heather’s hands were raised up to ward it off but the building-size digit pressed inexorably downward through her paltry defense. Heather shook with effort- no, not effort. She was stricken by some sort of seizure, her eyes were rolled back in her head and... I snapped.

 

With a feral cry I launched towards the impossible monster, biting and punching and scratching. A moment later the tower-like digit retracted and Heather slumped to the bed shivering. Booming laughter rattled my skull and I clamped hands over my ears to shut out the thunderous noise. When that didn’t help I curled into a ball, shaking with the agony of her laughter until it began to fade.

 

When the sound was gone I opened my eyes and the monster was gone.

 

The void was gone. I was on Heather’s bed, in Heather’s room. Outside I could see skeletal trees tremble in the fall winds. Panicked, I scrambled over to Heather and shook her lifeless body. Then again. I called to her. She didn’t answer, she was gone. A sob ripped free of my throat.

 

Heather’s eyes blinked open. Choking back another sob, this one relieved, I said, “What happened, what was that, what did she do to you?”


Heather sat up groaned, pressing a hand to her temple. After a few deep breaths she picked up one of the white crystals and turned it over in her hand. Slowly she looked up to where the monster had been and said, “She showed me what must be done.”

 

Chapter 19 by GTortoise
Author's Notes:

This one is especially long because it includes the "end" of the last chapter which I decided to add to after posting it.

Heather moved causing the mattress to shift and me to tumble away from her. For the first time I took in how massive she had become. Heather had grown into a giantess many times my size.  Pieces of her negligee had been broken by her expansion and fell away as she stood, revealing swaths of pale skin. Heather didn’t seem to notice or care as she moved to stand at the center of the room.


One of the quartz-like crystals was in her hand and she raised it high and began to chant as I looked on in stunned silence. I had no idea what she was casting but I knew it couldn’t be good. “What are you doing Heather? Stop!” I cried out. Ignoring my protest Heather continued the ritual in a dispassionate voice. Shakily I rose to my feet and stumbled across the bed before skidding to a halt at the edge. What had been a short drop an hour ago was a cliff ending in not-soft-enough carpet. A wave of vertigo rose up and I battled it back down. I’m a climber, I thought, I can do this.


Spinning around and grabbing a fold in the sheets I began to shimmy down the side of the bed. Heather’s incantation continued and I shouted again, “Don’t do this Heather, you don’t have to do this! She’s gone!” I hit one of Heather’s wet spots and my grip slipped on her cum. I slid uncontrollably before I caught myself on drier section of sheet. Looking down I saw I was close enough and jumped the rest of the way. Hitting the floor I quickly turned and dashed across the plush carpet towards Heather’s towering form. The full magnitude of our relatives sizes became clear: I was equal in height to her knee and thinner than her calf. A part of me recoiled at how puny I’d become, but there were more urgent matters to attend to.


“Heather!” I shouted again, my voice going hoarse. “Please stop!” The incantation continued and without thinking I charged into her leg. It was like tackling a house. My momentum broke against the thick muscle of her calf and pain lanced down my arm. Heather didn’t budge- continuing whatever spell she was casting as though I had not just run at her full speed. Looking up, there was only one other option. I had to get the crystal away from her. Her clothes were in tatters but… the straps!        

With a jump I managed to seize one of the dangling garters and began to shimmy up its elastic length. Weighing less than a toddler had at least one benefit I supposed. Climbing Heather was difficult, but not the most challenging climb I’d ever made. The remains of the negligee provided plenty of hand holds and once I shimmied up past her waist I was able to use her broad hips as a platform to make a grab for the bra section. Heather didn’t react to my efforts at all, seemingly content to continue ruining our lives with whatever spell that monster had given her.

Clinging from the burst strap that would have been supporting Heather’s breasts I grabbed at the crystal. My fingers brushed her wrist before the elastic I was holding onto recoiled, slinging me back. Heather’s beanbag-chair-sized boob rippled gently and the air exploded from my lungs as I rebounded off of it. Clutching desperately to the bra strap I twisted perilously above a fifteen foot drop. Smooth skin met slid across my toes as I flailed my legs in attempt to stall the spinning motion. Dizzy and losing strength I barely regained my balance as Heather stopped speaking.


“No!” I wailed in despair. I looked up in panic; the ceiling was about to come apart again. The demon that called herself Lilian was going to come back. Those massive, cruel eyes regarding me as though I were less than an insect. Any second she would appear except… nothing happened.

Heather chuckled, noticing me dangling from her body for the first time. “Having fun, Mikey?” she asked. “I need to meet with the pledges so we’ll have to pick this up later.”


“Heather, what did you do?” I said accusingly.


The strap I was hanging from bounced as Heather shrugged and said, “Don’t worry about it.” She plucked me off her body with one hand as though that ended the conversation. Her fingers wrapped most of the way around my torso reminding me of how puny I’d become as she carried me like a doll back over to the bed. After dropping me unceremoniously to the bed Heather went over to the closet and began getting dressed, ignoring my stream of questions.


Heather’s clothes were clearly undersized again and after tossing away a couple tops in irritation she settled for a stretchy jumpsuit that painted itself over her overfilled curves. Peering into the mirror she rocked her breasts back and forth until a desirable amount of cleavage was showing. Doing a quick turn Heather looked over her shoulder smacked her ass. It jiggled briefly and she smiled in satisfaction.


Snapping out of my mute fascination with watching Heather get dressed I tried one more time to get her attention, “Heather please tell me what’s going on.”

She put her hands on her hips and looked at me sternly. “I have important sorority business to take care of. And you need to clean this place up. It reeks of sex in here. I want the sheets cleaned and the bed made by the time I get back.” My jaw dropped and Heather cocked her head as though she had just remembered something. Before I could protest she walked out the door and returned a moment later with a cup in hand. Reaching into her top she freed her left breast and quickly squeezed a few jets of milk into the cup. “That should take care of you until I get back. Don’t forget about the sheets.” Without missing a beat she set the cup down on the night stand and shut the bedroom door behind her.

     

I was left standing dumbfounded as Heather’s heavy steps thumped away. Was she really going to pretend like we hadn’t just been attacked by a titanic, reality destroying witch? The very same witch that had left Crystal shivering in fear- and now I understood why. Lilian Prentice was the single most terrifying thing I had ever encountered. It still felt like she could come back at any moment.Fortunately, gazing around Heather’s room waiting for cracks to form in the walls wasn’t something I could do forever. After minutes spent nervously crouched on the bed like a cornered beast I let myself sink to sheets.


Shit, the sheets!


Heather was going to be pissed if I hadn’t done anything by the time she got back. I didn’t even know how long she was supposed to be gone. Worse, how the hell was I supposed to do anything with sheets at my size? First thing was drinking the cup of milk. That was easy enough, I wasn’t so weak that a plastic cup had become an obstacle… Yet. After rummaging around Heather’s room a bit I found some fabric cleaner she probably used to get stains out of clothes. It would probably work on sheets, I figured. However, getting a cannister half as tall as I was up the bed was no simple task. It was too heavy for me to brute force it up and there was nothing handy to tie it to. Finally I decided I was going about things the wrong way and opted to pull the sheet off the bed.


The sheet came slowly at first but then as more weight was off the edge of the bed it began to slide quickly with each tug. Suddenly the rest came all at once and I was knocked down by the bunched weight of the sheet and, of course, I landed right in the wet spot, or rather the wet spot landed on me. Suddenly blanketed in cold cum it was startling how much how huge of a stain Heather had left. The musky sandalwood scent of her sex lingered like an erotic perfume, yet picking my way out of the sticky mess was anything but erotic. Still, it was almost a shame to use the fabric cleaner on it, I was a little proud of my part in the orgasm that had caused this mess. And maybe a little ashamed of the self-destructive urge that had driven me to shrink half my remaining height away.  The way I’d been going if Lilian hadn’t appeared...


Had I somehow caused her to appear?


The thought made me feel sick to my stomach and I froze in the puddle of Heather’s juices until I began to shiver. I needed to talk to Andy and his girlfriend Caley. They would know what to do. For now though there was nothing I could do except get this mess cleaned up so that Heather didn’t have a reason to be mad. I found some socks to use as rags and began mopping up the mess. The fabric cleaner helped to mask the smell. After what felt like forever I’d gotten the worst of the big wet spot taken care of and was ready to move on to the smaller spots Heather had created when she had been squirmed around.  


Heavy footsteps thudded down the hall. Shit, she was back. I wasn’t done but I needed to get the sheet on the bed at least. I abandoned the fabric applicator, and began scaling the bed. I must have looked ridiculous, climbing a mattress that was twice my height off the ground with a corner of a sheet between my teeth. Sweating I made it to the top as the apartment door swung open. Only one door separated us now. Was she really expecting me to have everything cleaned up at my size? Something told me she did, and I cursed myself for standing around like a fool expecting Lilian to jump out of the walls. Straining I managed to pull half the sheet up the bed before time ran out.


The door opened and Heather ducked inside. I gaped, shocked that she was actually taller than the door. I must have been too distracted to notice before… or maybe she hadn’t finished growing. Heather scanned the room before seeing me slack-jawed on her half-made bed and scowled, “Really, Mike? I asked you to do one simple thing.”

“I tried! If you haven’t noticed everything is huge to me! And you still haven’t told me-”


“You’re not in any position to be demanding answers. I let you have your way tonight and you were careless. If basic chores are difficult for you now you have only yourself to blame,” Heather lectured.


A dozen excuses and attacks sprang to mind but even though Heather wasn’t being completely fair she did have a point. I took a deep breath and said, “I’m sorry.”


Heather laughed mirthlessly, “Hah! Sorry isn’t getting you out of this, but luckily for you it’s been a very long day and I want to sleep. I am going to bed.” With a yawn Heather stripped down to her panties and sat down at the edge of the bed.


“Where should I sleep?” I asked.


“Hmm,” Heather mused. “I was going to let you sleep in my bed if you did a good job making it but since you didn’t…” She looked around for a moment and then said, “Honestly, I’m too tired to care right now. Sleep wherever you want, just not in my bed.”


I moved to slide down the bed then paused. I wouldn’t be able to sleep without knowing. Turning back to Heather I pleaded, unable to keep the fear from my voice, “Please tell me that Lilian isn’t coming back.”


Shifting her weight so that she could look down nearly caused me to fall as the bed jostled. Heather’s eyes met mine and somehow, despite everything she had done, absorbed a small portion of my fear. She said, “The crystals are a gift for me, as was that spell.”


“So she’s not coming back?” I asked hopefully.


Heather shook her head. “Not tonight.”


Not quite the answer I was looking for, but it would have to do. I went to bed on the couch and tried not dream of cracks in the walls.


***


The next day the world ended.


Maybe that was a tad dramatic, but my life certainly felt over. I could no longer pretend to be a student because attending class was impossible at my size. And that was the good news. The bad news was that Heather seemed happy to keep me as some sort of servant. The worst news was that the entire world seemed to have gone batshit crazy.


Internet and social media were bursting with size-centric media, the entire world was suddenly obsessed with big people. Somehow when I wasn’t looking a site called Stature.com became 2nd most visited page on the internet, and it was all about size worship. The most common porn tag was now ‘amazon’ followed closely by ‘giantess’. The biggest dating site was called ‘Slave4Her’. Everywhere I looked I found more evidence of a culture absolutely obsessed with size. Big people were good, small people were ‘useful’. That was the politically correct codeword for short people being good citizens. Men’s Health had “Ten Ways to Be More Useful” and “Small Doesn’t Mean Useless”. Vogue had “How Useful Has He Been Lately?” On and on it went until I got fed up and shut off the PC in disgust.


This was uncharted territory.


All of the crazy shit that had happened up to this point was localized; it only affected the people involved in the spell, at least that’s the way it seemed. Despite everything that had happened I was far from an expert on reality distortion. This new shift was different though, the fact that it was so widespread was disturbing. There was no way Heather could have altered so much, was there? It would require nearly godlike power to pull off something…


Lilian.


It had to be her, there was no other explanation. How many people had she absorbed to gain that kind of size and power? A thousand? Tens of thousands? Thinking about it sent a chill down my spine. And what was Heather’s role in all this?


Her and I had barely spoken, she seemed preoccupied with sorority matters. The once dilapidated photography building had become the social nucleus of the university overnight. Students wandered the halls at all hours of the day and the nights were especially wild. Parties were to be expected, but full blown orgies were another thing entirely. Of course with size-mania taking hold of the world maybe college orgies were standard now? Strangely Heather seemed happy with the situation. She would smile whenever she heard one of the other coeds screaming in ecstasy.


A knock at the door pulled my attention back to the present. It was too early for Heather to be getting back from class. The door cracked open and a female voice said, “Jill stop! You’re gonna get us in trouble.”

“Grow a spine Melissa. I know you’re as curious as I am,” another voice answered before the door swung the rest of the way open revealing a redhead and a blond. The redhead, who I assumed to be Jill since she had taken the lead didn’t see me when she quickly scanned the room. She turned back to her friend and said, “Heather has class for another hour and a half so we’ve got plenty of time. Lets just take a peek.”


“This is, like, so stupid,” Melissa said, betraying her words by stepping past Jill inside. I ducked down, suddenly nervous about being found. Stupid. I was the one with the right to be here- they were the intruders, but at nineteen inches tall what was I supposed to do; give them a stern talking to? I slid along the backside of the plush leather couch as they shut the door and began snooping around.


“Jeez, look at this stuff- I guess we know where the pledge dues are going,” Jill said.


“Yeah that TV could probably pay half my tuition,” her friend agreed. “I’m surprised her furniture isn’t, you know, bigger.” Dropping to the ground I slid underneath the couch just before a pair of massive black heels clicked around the corner.


The heels stopped and their owner said, “She isn’t a giant dummy, just really tall.”


“Yeah,” Melissa sighed enviously. “Lucky her.”


“I’m going to check out the bedroom, keep watch.” Jill said and the heels clicked away towards the bedroom. “Just in case.”


“Sure, whatever.”


Melissa tired quickly of looking around the living room and hopped onto the couch with a huff. The springs creaked and I nearly yelped in surprise. It was terrifying how simple everyday acts had become life-threatening. If she had hopped onto me that way I would have been crushed to death. In her rush out the door Heather had forgotten to feed me, which meant I was running on yesterday’s fumes. Fortunately my new size meant I could keep from becoming horribly weak on a relatively small amount of milk; but that time was quickly running out. If one of these girls got a hold of me they could hurt me even without intending to.


“Melissa, you have to see this. She has this crazy looking stone.” Jill’s voice called from the other room.


“What? Let me see.” The springs creaked again as the coed sprang to her feet and dashed into the other room. Dust, unsettled by her movement drifted down and unable to stop myself: I sneezed. The footsteps stopped. “Did you hear that?”

From the bedroom Jill said, “Hear what?


Suddenly a curtain of hair splayed against the carpet in front of me and I scrambled backwards as an eye lowered into view. “Ooooh, is that a little kitten?” It was too dark to see me clearly but there was nowhere to run. The couch springs above were a deathtrap and even if I were to escape out the other side where could I run? I certainly couldn’t open a door without help. “Don’t be afraid little kitty, I won’t hurt you.” A massive hand reached in and I scrambled back- not fast enough. Fingers wrapped around my leg and began dragging me into the light.


“There, there it’s okay, I won’t- OMIGOD!” Pulled into the light I got an up close look at Melissa’s shocked face. She was pretty, not on Heather’s level but more than a little attractive. She had a pert little nose and wavy golden hair that framed a face that was clinging to its final ounce of baby fat. It gave her a sort of girl-next-door appeal. “Holy shit Jill! You’re not gonna believe this. It’s a leprechaun!”


A what?


My look of shock probably made a matching set with Melissa’s. A leprechaun? Was she retarded? Okay, maybe that wasn’t fair- a less than two foot tall person shouldn’t even be possible but… come on.

“Nice try,” Jill deadpanned from the other room. “Did you find his pot of gold too?”


“I’m serious Jill,” Melissa said. “See for yourself.” I squirmed in Melissa’s grasp, the carpet hairs scratching my back until Melissa squeezed tighter and I reconsidered escape. If she applied any more pressure I was going to end up with broken bones. The click of heels approached from the bedroom and the next moment a second massive girl was standing over me.  


“Holy shit!” Jill exclaimed. “He looks real!”

“He is real, he just isn’t moving now because I had to pin him to stop him from trying to escape.”


Jill scowled at me and said, “If she lets up are you going to run away?” I shook my head no. The girls exchanged glances and Melissa’s hand slowly released me but remained hovering as though she were planning to grab me if I made one wrong move. I stood up and dusted myself off, staring at the carpet and trying to think of some way out of this situation.


“This must be how Heather got so lucky. She has a leprechaun,” Melissa said.


It was everything I could do not to facepalm. Instead I said, “You shouldn’t be in here.”


The girls gasped in unison. “It talks!” Jill said excitedly. “Omigod this is like… so much cooler than anything I was expecting.” Nudging Melissa out of the way Jill suddenly loomed over me. Between the two of them she was curvier by far; sporting what must have been DD cup breasts in a tight yellow t-shirt. They were modest compared to Heather’s, but at my height they were as large as workout balls. The stress lines in her shirt indicated her breasts were probably as heavy as my entire body. “I think he’s staring at my tits,” Jill said. My face grew hot and I raised my hands defensively.


“P-please leave. Heather will be angry,” I managed to stutter out.


The girls exchanged glances again and Melissa said, “No way, not until you tell us your secret.”


What the hell was she talking about? “I don’t know what you mean,” I said uncertainly.


“You’re helping Heather right? You’re her good luck charm?” Jill, who I had hoped would be the reasonable one, seemed to be getting sucked into the blond’s insanity.


Then again a little superstition could be useful, I realized. “Yes, I am. But I can cause you bad luck if you don’t leave right now,” I said as convincingly as I could manage.


Melissa scrunched her nose and said, “Don’t say that. Don’t you think it’s unfair for Heather to hog all the luck?”

“Yeah,” Jill added. “I’m sure we can come up with some sort of,” she thrust her chest out for emphasis, “payment.” Jill’s twin wrecking balls shoved closer and my mouth went dry. “Ooo, I think he likes me.”


Melissa snorted and said, “Cow.”


“Don’t be jealous,” Jill smirked. “I’ll save a little luck for you.”


Melissa’s scowl turned into a look of determination and she snatched me off the ground. I cried out as she lifted me into the air with a sickening lurch. “As if, I found him. I’ve got dibs. Besides, you don’t even know how leprechauns work.”


Jill crossed her arms and said, “Like you’re an expert all of a sudden?””


Melissa clutched me to her chest and I felt myself becoming aroused as she held between her average- yet still enormous from my perspective- tits. The ill-fitting doll’s clothing that Heather had found for me began to tent around my crotch. “I know that if you catch one they have to grant you three wishes and I’m taking the first two. You can have last one.”


“Huh?” Jill said with an incredulous look. Wonderful, I thought, it’s reasonable that I’m a leprechaun but granting wishes strains belief? “Yeah right,” Jill said.


“P-please put me down,” I said in alarm. The girl’s continued talking as though I weren’t there.


“It’s true.” Melissa insisted. “Now,” she looked at me. “My first wish is to be taller, 6’6” sounds good.” Six foot six was probably a full foot taller than her current height, this girl was nuts.

I looked nervously at the drop to floor and said, “Please just let me go. I’ won’t tell Heather if-”


Jill stepped forward and Melissa turned her shoulder in a defensive posture to keep her friend from making a grab for me. “Maybe he needs a little encouragement,” Jill said. “I think I see a teenie tiny hard-on.”


Melissa studied me her expression somewhere between uncertainty and consternation. Finally she reached a decision and without a word ripped off my pants. A small tearing sound preceded the flimsy strip of fabric floating to the ground, leaving my penis bobbing in open air.  “What are you doing! Stop!” I said, struggling in her grip. I couldn’t afford to lose any more life force, especially not to a couple of ditzy sorority girls.


“Stop squirming,” Melissa said irritably. “Ugh, I can’t believe I’m doing this.” Her face rushed towards me and before I could say another word her mouth surrounded my midsection and a massive pair of lips squeezed against my turgid shaft.


“Nnng, no!” I yelped, flailing against her face. My fist caught her nose and the suction stopped.


Melissa scowled and pulled back, allowing my penis to pop free. “Quit that. I am so gonna get those wishes so, like, give up already,” She said before flipping me upside down so that my legs were trapped in one hand and the only things my arm could strike was the hard bone of her chin.


Blood was quickly rushing to my head but not fast enough to sap the blood already engorging my increasingly stimulated penis. Melissa may have been an idiot but she probably could have turned in a master’s thesis on blow jobs. Even with only my meager length to work with she managed to swirl the tip of her tongue around the head of my penis. Then her tongue folded and suddenly my entire shaft was cocooned in hot slippery flesh. Light headed and blinded by ecstasy it only took a few moments before I exploded into her mouth.


Melissa giggled and, releasing my dick from her plush lips, said, “Wow, that was fast. So are you gonna grant my wish or-” Melissa’s mouth opened in shock. “Oh my god, I can feel it! It’s working!” I felt sick to my stomach. The now all too familiar feeling of shrinking squeezed down on me while Melissa’s clothes tightened almost imperceptibly. Her look of excitement quickly faded and was replaced by irritation. “Hey, I said 6’6”. Not, like, one inch or whatever that was.” Her grip tightened around me painfully.


“Wow, that was INSANE.” Jill said in amazement. “He IS magical. It’s my turn.”


“Not until he grants my wish and stops trying to, like, short change me or whatever.”


Terrified that she was going to crush me I said, “Wait! No it ahh… It takes time! It doesn’t happen all at once.” Her grip loosened slightly and I kept blathering. “If you grow too fast people would uhh, notice.”


“Oh,” Melissa said thoughtfully, “I guess that makes sense. But how come you got smaller?”


“It’s my turn,” Jill said anxiously, “Come on Melissa, don’t burn him out before I get my wish. I want a million... No, ten million dollars.”


A new voice came from the hall. “And I want silly sorority bitches to stay out of my room.” Everyone turned in time to see Heather duck through the door frame, her face a mask of fury. I shivered, I had never seen her so pissed off before.


“Oh my god! This looks bad but-” Jill began.


“Shut up,” Heather’s icy tone froze my breath and seemed to have a similar effect on the coeds. “My sorority only has a few rules, do you know which one you broke?”


“Umm,” Melissa mumbled as her face screwed up with concentration. “The first one?”


“Put him down,” Heather hissed.


Melissa looked at me as though I were a grenade with the pin pulled and for a second I thought she was going to throw me across the room. Fortunately, she only bent over and dumped me unceremoniously to the ground. “I’m like, so sorry,” Melissa said.


“No you aren’t,” Heather said, her voice utterly devoid of empathy. “But you will be.”


“Come on,” Jill cut in. “We were only looking around.”


Heather turned her glare on the busty redhead. “Really? What’s that in your pocket then?”

Jill’s mouth dropped open in shock. I stared at her in confusion for a moment before her hand snaked into her pocket and extracted a quartz crystal. “I wasn’t going to take it, I swear!”

“No, I want you to keep it,” Heather said. She turned back to Melissa and said, “Here, you can have one too.”


“Uhm, thanks?” Melissa said accepting a crystal that Heather produced from her bag.


Both girls held their crystals awkwardly as the tension in the room stretched to fill the silence. Heather began muttering something under her breath so softly I could barely hear it. “So,” Jill said, breaking the silence. “I guess we’ll be going then? We’re really sorry.” Jill started moving towards the door but only made it a couple steps before she froze in place. “What’s happening?” she said nervously. “Why can’t I move?”


Melissa made a panicked animal sound deep in her throat. “Oh no, I think the leprechaun is, like cursing us.” With every word she spoke her voice became more sluggish, as though someone were slowly dialing down her playback speed. Panicked the two girls eyes met, reflecting each other’s growing terror. The door slammed shut behind Heather and her voice rose like the keening of an eerie wind. The syllables of her words all ran together as her incantation picked up speed and suddenly the girls towering over me began to shrink.

The crystals in their hands began to fill with a red liquid substance and continued to fill as they diminished away. Dread settled in the pit of my stomach as I saw they weren’t simply shrinking- the girls were being pulled into the crystals. Abruptly the sound of Heather’s voice cut off but the girls continued to wither away, their faces plastered with horror. The crystals remained stuck in the air even as the girls were sucked into them. Heather’s heavy steps shook the floor behind me and before I could react her massive palm surrounded me and began to lift me slowly into the air.

Unlike Melissa’s clumsy treatment Heather’s grip was firm but delicate. She twisted me around so that I couldn’t see her face as she inspected me and said, “You spilled your seed,” it was a clinical observation, but I got the sense there was something more than clinical behind her words. Was she angry? Disappointed?


Heather’s cell phone rang and I looked back down the still shrinking coeds. They were my height and becoming smaller by the second. “Hello,’ she said into her phone.


The speakerphone blared, “Hey Heather, it’s Rob. I know you said we’re full but my brother has a friend and his friend’s family is loaded. He said he’ll ‘do what it takes’ to get a spot. Just thought you should know.”


The girls had been completely consumed by the now fully red crystals. Trapped like flies in amber- a permanent look of terror was etched onto their faces.


“No, that’s fine Rob. I’m glad you called. In fact...” Heather said.


The two crystals, which had been suspended above the ground, finally recalled gravity and clattered loudly to the floor.


“A couple spots opened up.”

Chapter 20 by GTortoise

The only thing that prevented me from fleeing the room in terror was a lingering sense of disbelief. Had Heather really turned two college girls into doll-sized statuettes? Frozen like that were they even still alive? The idea that she could snuff out two lives without batting an eyelash didn’t seem possible.


Heather thumbed off her phone off and studied me over the mountainous swell of her bust. I couldn’t look away, the seven foot tall teen commanded attention through sheer force of presence.


“I can feel it, you know,” she said. “When you shrink. I can even feel where you are.” She set me back down on the floor and said, “Watch this,” and closed her eyes.

Confused by the sudden shift in mood and even more so by Heather’s odd behavior I tentatively said, “Watch what?”

“Move somewhere, anywhere.”

“Okay?” I said, and took a few steps backward. Immediately Heather’s pointer finger shot out in my direction, pointing squarely at my chest. I backed away and her finger followed me. Was I too loud? My miniscule weight didn’t make any sound that I could hear yet Heather’s finger followed me unerringly. Disconcerted I turned towards the couch and dashed underneath. Following the support beam I crossed to the other side, fully hidden from sight. When I reached the opposite end of the couch I peeked out only to see Heather’s finger aimed at me as though I had not moved at all.


Her eyes opened. “You see Mikey? You’re mine, I own you.” Moments ago Heather had shrunk two people down to nothing. I didn’t protest. Booming steps brought Heather over to the fallen quartz crystals. She picked them up and studied each in turn before moving towards the bedroom. “Follow me,” she instructed. For a moment I stood paralyzed with fear and bewilderment as Heather disappeared into her.


Suddenly I understood why she had demonstrated her ability to find me. I wanted to run. I wanted to hide. I wanted to be anywhere except beneath the thumb of this succubus. I wanted to believe there was something left of the sweet, fragile girl I’d once protected. Some part of her that could be salvaged. Doubtful.


I followed her into the bedroom.

Buttons popped through the taut holes of Heather’s shirt as she slipped out of the tight school clothes and tossed them carelessly to the floor. Conversely I had to hold onto my clothes to keep them from sliding off my stick-thin body, the most recent bout of shrinking left me swimming in stiff fabric. Heather sat down at the edge of the bed and I gaped at the black heavy duty bra and matching panties that strained around her curves. Her face betrayed an atypical mix of concern and uncertainty.


“It’s like a drug, you know,” She said softly, her gaze locked on the pale red crystals in her hands. “When Crystal shrunk I was upset,” Heather continued in a halting voice. “I had everything I’d ever wanted but it cost my friend everything.” I was your friend, I wanted to say. Heather went on, “After that I took a bit here and there from certain people who deserved it, but the more I took the more I wanted. Then when you came…” She hesitated, then shook her head. “I don’t know if I can stop,” she said, and her tone seemed to say ‘I don’t know if I want to’. “You have no idea how good it feels to take.”                        


“I know how it feels to lose,” I said abruptly, surprising myself.


Heather looked up sharply, her expression wary. When no further rebuke came she looked away again. “I never imagined things would go this far,” she said. I could barely believe what I was hearing, was Heather actually... apologizing? “When they,” her voice took on a hard edge, “When those bitches drained you...You could have died.” The anger in her voice seemed directed at more than the intruders, like she was still looking for an outlet. Our eyes met and, suddenly, she found one. “Why didn’t you run?” she challenged, her eyes stabbing into mine. “Why didn’t you hide?” Oh no, I thought with a sinking feeling every bit as sickening as being drained. She had come so close to admitting fault, to letting me through her armor of self-infatuation. Heather took the sadness in my eyes as an admission of guilt. “Do you want to die? That’s what you were trying to do the other night, wasn’t it?” She said, eyes narrowing.

“No,” I protested less confidently than i would have liked. “I-” I started before Heather cut me off.


“What was it then Mikey, you like watching me get bigger that much?” She asked scornfully.


“No...” My voice wavered like a reed buffeted by a storm.


“Really? So if I started growing right now you wouldn’t get aroused?” Heather challenged.


“That’s not- This is your fault!” I shouted.


“What’s my fault?” Heather scoffed, “That you wanted me so badly you were ready to give up everything to watch me grow?”


“That-that-that,” I stuttered, flustered from Heather twisting my words. “That’s not true!”


The raven haired beauty sat up straight on the bed, bra creaking as her enormous bust asserted its bulk. “Prove it,” she said.


Taking a deep breath to get my emotions under control I replied, “How am I supposed to do that?”


Heather laughed, jiggling the tops of her enormous breasts. “Don’t cum.”


“Huh?” I said.


She rose off the bed, gradually sucking the light from the room as her enormous body swayed towards me. “We’re going to play a game,” she said when I was fully in her shadow. “I’m going to have some fun with my new toys and you’re going to try not to cum.” She squatted down and reached under my arms to hoist me into the air. “Don’t worry,” Heather said as she lifted me. Upward force and gravity pulled the pants off my spindly legs. She said, “I won’t lay a finger on this little thing,” with a dismissive glance at my dangling dick.

The straining mounds of her breasts were inches away, each fat orb wider than my chest and between them a line of cleavage tall and deep enough to swallow my body from neck to knees. Heather drank in my attention with the smug satisfaction that was her trademark. “See something you like, Mikey?” she said coyly.

Blushing I looked away, “Yeah, you’re hot Heather,” I said defiantly. “That doesn’t mean I want to wither away to nothing”

“Aww,” Heather pouted mockingly. “Don’t you want me to get even hotter?”


“No,” I lied, crossing my arms over my chest.


She leaned in so that our noses nearly touched. “Good little boys shouldn’t lie,” she said, her cinnamon scented breath hot against my cheek. “Now, let’s find you a front row seat to the best show in town.” Heather carried me effortlessly over to the bed and sat down. Holding me so that her body filled my vision she purred, “Mmm, where do you want to sit, toy?” Heather slid me down her thigh, her silky smooth skin radiating heat intense enough to make sweat bead on my brow. “My legs?” Her thighs were lithely muscled pillars as thick as tree trunks. Pressing my frail body against one Heather flexed and her powerful muscles swelled, crushing me painfully back into her palm.


The surprise was greater than the pain. Heather was displaying the basic facts of my new life. A simple flex of her leg was enough to overwhelm every muscle in my body. I had no illusions about what would have happened if she had held me closer; cracked ribs would have been the least of my worries. “Then again, I wouldn’t want to send you flying if I get… excited,” Heather smiled. She leaned slowly backwards and began dragging me up her thigh towards the furnace heat of her sex. “How about my pussy? You could imagine how it will feel when you’re small enough to slip inside, just another toy for my hungry little kitty.”


Still covered by panties Heather’s ‘kitty’ was anything but little. The lips of her pussy were tall enough to swallow my legs. I knew she was trying to provoke me, but I couldn’t help it, I was getting hard. Humid waves of musk rose from her crotch bathing me in her scent as she pressed me gently into her mound. “Mmm, it would be so easy to gobble you up,” Heather said huskily. “But not yet,” she moaned softly, and dragged me up past her damp sex to the taut plain of her abdomen.


A normal person would have carried a bit of baby fat around the stomach given the massive rack and voluptuous backside Heather had, of course, she was anything but normal. Her belly button was a teacup sized indent beneath a set of four lightly defined abdominal muscles; no doubt the result of theft rather than exercise. “The tummy gives you a nice view of my babies Heather said, squeezing her arms together so that her bust exploded upward revealing underboob and a few inches of cleavage where the base of her bra was pushed away from her sternum by the sheer volume of boob it contained.


“Mmm, I see you like that,” Heather said, her tone dripping with conceit. “Your little guy has cast his vote it seems… but I did promise you a front row seat.” Heather slid me up the smooth skin of her abdomen and began lifting me up the broad curve of her left breast. It was like being dragged across the surface of an over-filled waterbed, only Heather’s skin was much softer and many times warmer. A nipple tented the black, lacy fabric at the center of her massive tit. “Mmm, you see how excited I am about getting bigger?” Heather’s sultry breath washed over me. “Why don’t you give it a little suck?” She positioned my head over a nipple the size of a coffee can.

Between the lacy black patterns I could see the crinkled brown flesh of her nipple as it swelled in anticipation; stretching the fabric with its girth. Her pebbled areola brushed against my penis and I tensed. “Suck,” Heather commanded. Unable to fit her swollen dug in my mouth I nibbled at the edge biting through the fabric of her bra as best I could. Each nibble made it swell even more until I had to crane my neck uncomfortably to stay focused on the tip. Wetness bloomed beneath my mouth and suddenly I was sucklng drips of milk through the lacy fabric. “Mmm,” Heather moaned as her milk let down and the stain spread over my body, drenching the front of her massive jugg in a fresh batch of her cream. “Drink up, toy.” Heather sighed.


Drinking wasn’t the problem; milk blasted from Heather’s engorged nipple so quickly that I found myself gasping for air as a torrent of pale fluid gushed over me. After a few moments spent half drinking, half drowning in her flow Heather pulled me away. “Good,” she panted. “Now how about you sit riiiight…” she sang the word as she moved me closer to her face. Suddenly she spun me around so that I faced the ceiling and my feet brushed against the top of her cleavage. “Here,” she said, and plunged me between her enormous tits. Immediately the heat of her cleavage soaked me in sweat.


A draft of cool air around my ankles told me that from shoulders to shins I was buried between Heather’s monumental breasts. The pressure was intense; the only thing keeping me from getting crushed between her tits was the fact she was lying down and gravity helped pull the tonnage of her breasts apart. Each elephantine orb towered over me, stretching a canopy of brack bra between them like a tent. “Comfy?” Heather laughed, causing the walls of my prison to tremble.


The telltale squelch of Heather playing with her pussy preceded a shudder that would have tossed me into the air if I had not been pinned down by the oppressive weight of her tits. “If you cum I’m going to make you my little toy, Mikey.” Heather panted. I could tell she was speaking as much for her benefit as mine. “A tiny little sex slave to do whatever I want. You see this?” A crimson crystal floated overhead, the hand holding it obscured by pale flesh and lacy fabric. As I watched the crystal’s surface liquified and reformed into a phallus in the space of a breath. “Next time I’ll use your body instead of this,” Heather murmured.


The crystal dildo vanished behind Heather’s rack and a moment later a shudder passed through her body. Heather’s throaty moans vibrated everything and the sweaty prison of her tits sweltered hotter with each passing second. Her face was a mask of ecstasy, lips parted, eyes half-lidded, and cheeks flushed with masturbatory bliss. “I can feel your itty bitty dick between my tits,” she said with a little gasp of pleasure. “How long... are you going... to last when... I grow?” Heather asked between soft moans that reverberated through my body.

As if on cue, her breasts began to expand.


Unlike when I became smaller the sense of change was not accompanied by nausea; but it was equally uncomfortable. Heather’s bloated tits were forced closer and closer together as she overflowed the cups of her brassiere. Their immense, soft weight pressed down and my ribs creaked beneath their growing pressure. “Nnnng,” Heather groaned, “There’s so much… unnngh, it’s so good.” Beneath us the boxspring cracked alarmingly as Heather continued to grow, her feet were probably pushing past the end the massive bed frame by now.


Heather’s cleavage was a soft, suffocating tomb. The black bra struggled mightily, little popping sounds emanating from it every couple seconds as stitches surrendered one after the other. Her neck stretched further and further above me until suddenly her skull thumped against the headboard. Heather let out an irritated grunt and sat up, immediately the pressure on my chest relaxed and I sucked in a much needed breath. I could see over Heather’s swollen mounds that even sitting up her feet were nearly at the bed’s edge and her growth was not slowing down.


Heather’s hand pulled back and I saw the source of her growth, the red crystal- more pale now than it had been minutes ago. She was draining it like she had drained me. Another eager thrust of the crystal carried the slurping sound of Heather’s drenched sex and brought her head a little closer to the ceiling. “Fuck… Yes…. More.” Heather said, each word punctuating another thrust that inflated her body even more.


The pressure on my chest increased rapidly as the bra forced her burgeoning tits against me. To say there was no room left in her bra would be a gross understatement; Heather was overflowing the top, sides, and bottom of her brassier with enough tit flesh to fill the brassieres of a half dozen lesser females. I groaned in pain as the pressure built. The plastic squares that held the straining straps began to discolor as Heather’s bloated boobs forced them to compensate for far more tit than they were designed to contain. I prayed they would give out before my ribs snapped like twigs.


Heather’s husky voice rumbled beneath me,“You’re my little bitch, Mikey. You’re going to nnnng, beg for my attention...” I couldn’t breath, let alone speak in protest. “You’ll be lucky if I let you kiss my fucking feet… No, I’ll make you beg to kiss my feet or… nnnnng, I’ll crush your puny body with my toes. Ahhhhhhnnn, that’s what you want right? Beg for your goddess for your life. Do it!” she demanded suddenly.


A pained whimper escaped my lips.   


It was enough for Heather. “Ahhhhh!” She screamed as the rumpled sheets between her legs darkened. Her back arched in orgasm and pain shot through my chest as ribs cracked beneath the pressure. The swollen canyon of her cleavage was a vice crushing the life from my body and yet my erection was stronger than ever.         


I shuddered, pleasure and pain coursing through my body in equal parts. “Bigger,” Heather moaned, completely oblivious to my suffering. “Bigger!” Syrupy fluid flew from her sex with every thrust, the phallic crystal draining of color. The boxspring let out a resounding crack and the bed lurched as Heather’s massive body forced the mattress down into the wreckage. “More!” Heather cried out, wantonly oblivious. I wanted to cry out but I couldn’t breathe. Heather’s tits were crushing me. The world faded white.


Crack!


The pressure abruptly relaxed- Heather’s tits exploded free of her bra. Plastic shrapnel flew across the room as the custom bra that had cost me a month’s rent surrendered to Heather’s growth. My chance to breathe was short lived and I slipped between her undulating tits as they rebounded off each other. Like twin whales her slick breast flesh slapped back together and I grunted in pain. My arms were pinned by their gargantuan weight and my feet couldn’t find purchase on Heather’s sweat-slicked skin- I was trapped, suffocating, in her cleavage.


Oxygen deprived, struggling for my life between breasts bigger than my body, I lost it. Orgasm burned every thought from my mind and I slipped into darkness.

Chapter 21 by GTortoise

Everything was cold.


Deep, bone biting cold that made my hands tremble and my teeth chatter uncontrollably. Torn fabric littered the bed as though a bomb had gone off in a lingerie store. Staring at the sundered bits of fabric I felt a sort of twisted kinship for the former brassiere. Used, overwhelmed, and then discarded when it no longer served a purpose. Purpose… it had been a while since I’d considered mine. A college degree seemed impossible now, I couldn’t possibly attend class without assistance and even if I did get a one where would I work? Who would take a foot tall employee? Disney Land, I thought with a bitter laugh that was cut short by another bout of chattering teeth.


Was shrinking into oblivion all there was left?


It was a numbing thought; and I was surprised at how empty I felt. Maybe Heather had sucked despair out of me along with everything else. Maybe I had been reduced to an empty shell unable to lament my lack of purpose. Frigid hands slapped against my cheeks.


Snap out of it Mike, I thought, this is not the time for an existential crisis. Heather’s game was rigged- I didn’t want to die. Right now I needed a plan, and fast. Taking a deep breath I coaxed sensation back into my fingers by rubbing my hands together furiously. Step one, don’t freeze to death.


Christ, it felt like I’d run naked through a blizzard. Had my body stopped generating heat? The smaller I got the more adverse effects seemed to be building up. Lurching to my feet I took a few unsteady steps across the surface of the bed. Heather’s dried sweat cloyed on my skin; a crusty shell that gave way grudgingly as I shuffled unsteadily towards the edge of the mattress. I would have given anything for a hot shower. Then again at my size a shower might be a deathtrap.


Everything in the room was enormous; surreal in scale. Heather’s dresser was an office building that could have comfortably fit dozens of people my size. The ruined bed was a canyon of cloth, the way the center had collapsed made the upraised edges appear to be flower-patterned mountains. The garments Heather had strewn on the floor were barely recognizable as clothing; vast quantities of cloth that seemed more appropriate as hot air balloons or circus tents. Even the room itself was vast; an epic chamber from some fantasy movie.  


“Don’t just stand there, hurry the fuck up!” Heather’s voice boomed from the adjoining room. I looked up in a panic only to realize a second later that she wasn’t talking to me. “Close the door you ditz,” Heather said testily. “You’re the last one so we can begin-”

“Omigod, Heather you’re huge!” A girl’s voice exclaimed.

“Duh?” Heather said, irritated at the interruption.


“No I mean… I guess you’ve always been big? Maybe?” She sounded confused.


“Shutup Becky,” Heather snapped. “I’ve called the four of you here to discuss some changes in the sorority. The first new rule is if anyone wants to date outside the sorority their SO has to be approved. By me.”


“Umm, may we ask why?” A new, quavering female voice asked.


“Because, Miranda, I said so. Also because I don’t want any negative influences on our members and that includes letting undesirables into the building. If anyone plans to fuck someone beneath this roof they bring them to me first, is that understood?” A discordant quartet of voices answered affirmative in unison. “Good, second new rule isn’t really a rule; I need volunteers to take notes and bring them to me. I’m changing my major to supervisory studies.”


My temples ached for a moment and I abruptly understood what Heather meant. Supervisory studies was when someone of high social status made someone of lower social status do their work for them. It was basically lawful cheating for those with power. I was certain that I hadn’t heard those two words spoken together before tonight; but such was the nature of my ever-changing reality. Old things faded away and new things replaced them.


“Third, I’m increasing the admittance fee,” Heather continued.


“I thought we were full?” A male voice asked.


“Yes Rob, we’re full… For now,” Heather replied. I slid down the edge of the bed where it had collapsed nearly to the floor, grateful for the reduced height. I made my way over to the door while Heather condescended, “Some pledges may not get accepted and others may decide they are not cut out for this sorority. Get it?”


“Yeah, got it,” Rob said meekly.


“Good. The last thing is a new bed. Rob, have that new pledge pay for it. I’ll put it on my amazon wishlist so he’ll know which one to get… Actually scratch that, send him to me. Understood?”


“Yes Heather,” Rob replied subserviently.


“Good, you may go. The rest of you stay a moment.” A moment later the sound of a door shutting came was followed by Heather saying, “Ladies, have you noticed any of the changes we talked about before?”

“Yeah, I mean- I think so,” Becky replied. “My boyfriend said he went down two notches on his belt. He thinks he’s losing weight but it looks like more than weight to me,” she finished excitedly.


“Good,” Heather replied, voice brimming with satisfaction. “Anyone else?”

“Yeah my girlfriend is definitely getting smaller but umm like, I think I might be too?” An unfamiliar voice answered.

“Oh? Interesting,” Heather said. “I wasn’t sure what would happen with a gay couple, but that’s good to know.”

“Can you, umm stop it?”


“Hmm, I could.” Heather mused, “But lets see how this plays out, Dana. You’ll be helping me with a valuable experiment and I won’t forget your... contribution.”


“Umm… Okay,” Dana replied hesitantly.


“Miranda?” Heather pressed the final girl.

“M-maybe? I dunno, it’s k-kinda hard to tell,” Miranda stuttered. “We haven’t b-been… y-y’know sleeping together much lately.”

“We talked about this Miranda,” Heather said menacingly.


“I-I know,” Miranda said quickly, “It-It-It’s his grandmother, she’s sick. He’s b-been spending time with f-family.”

Heather huffed in annoyance, “Then it’s your job to keep his mind off of it. Make him forget everything except how good it feels to fuck you. Or find yourself a NEW FUCKING SORORITY!” Heather’s booming voice shook the ground beneath my feet like the bass of a stadium speaker system. If she had been yelling at me like that I probably would have pissed myself. As it was I was shaking like a leaf and Miranda didn’t seem to be faring much better.


“I-I-I-I…” She stuttered meekly, “S-s-s-sorry!” She finally managed to say before the sound of the door shutting came again.


“Looks like we’ll have more room for new pledges soon,” Heather quipped. The remaining two girls laughed nervously. I peaked through the crack, but couldn’t see Heather. “That’s all, you can go,” Heather said.


“Umm...”


“Yes, Dana?”


“About that other thing. Where you, umm, make us taller?”


“That reward has to be earned,” Heather said brusquely.

“But we got the pledges you wanted…” Dana protested.


Heather snorted derisively. “Everyone and their dog wanted into this sorority. If you want a piece of the pie you need to go above and beyond. Impress me.”

“Like, would helping with that experiment you mentioned count?”   

“Hmm,” Heather said pensively. “I suppose so.”

“But how long? I don’t want to get too small,” Dana blurted out.


“Let me worry about that,” Heather said. “Now get out, I’m busy.” Through the crack in the door I could see two pairs of feet shuffle by.


The exterior door clicked shut and Heather’s thunderous steps shook the floor beneath me like an earthquake. I stumbled back as the epicenter drew near. Hurricane wind buffeted me as the door was flung open. Numb with cold I sprawled awkwardly to the floor. Heather ducked into the room and stood over me, a voluptuous colossus radiating power. “Whats this?” Her voice boomed, rattling my body. ”Were you eavesdropping?”

“N-n-no,” I said through chattering teeth. I’d been stopped too long, the meager sensation I had managed to work back into my limbs by moving around had evaporated. “P-p-please H-H-H-Heather, I-I’m c-c-cold,” my teeth chattered so badly I nearly bit my tongue trying to force the words out.


“Awww, wittle baby is c-c-cold?” Heather mocked.


I tried to speak but a fit of coughing stole the breath from my lungs. Shivering from head to toe I curled into the foetal position as another burst of coughing ripped from my lungs. Heather’s look of cruel amusement slowly faded to a frown as I trembled, hacking on the floor. Long seconds passed while icy veins wrapped around my chest, each breath rattling painfully into my lungs.


“What’s wrong with you?” Heather’s tone had lost all trace of amusement.


My lungs ached. It was becoming harder and harder to breath let alone speak. All I could do was peer up at her achingly beautiful face before another violent bout of coughs forced my gaze away. Was that a trace of concern in her eyes? No, impossible. Heather didn’t care about me. How had I ever convinced myself otherwise?

I was freezing, everything was going numb but my body ached from the cold. A little bit of warmth would be nice. Clothes fresh from the laundry or a campfire, I’d even settle for the rickety old heater back at home that always smelled like burnt ozone. Sweat dripped into my eyes, maybe that meant I was hot. No, I was shivering that meant cold. Maybe it was Heather sweating and I was shivering? I tried to look at her but my muscles were numb. I needed to see her again, we had to talk. I had to apologize.


Pictures began to flip through my mind like a cheesy youtube slideshow. Her current, massive stature gave way to smaller versions as the images rewound through time. All the photos I’d taken as she grew and more from before. Graduation. Prom. Spring break. They kept coming on and on. A horrible punk cover echoed in my mind, somehow completing the cheap, homemade video aspect of the experience.  


Time passed, the world shifted.


Somehow I’d been transported into Heather’s hands. Her face was massive, close. Her breath brushed my skin, deliciously warm. “Mike, say something,” she was saying.


I let her have the chorus and sang, “I’ll get over you.”

“What? You’re mumbling, I can’t understand you.” Heather’s said, increasingly agitated.


Something was missing. Maybe it had been taken. Maybe I’d lost it. The images of Heather marched on, semi-transparent over the live, massive version. I sang along, “I know I will, I’ll pretend my ship’s not sinking.”

“You’re not making any sense! If you don’t stop fucking around I’m going to…”


“And I’ll tell myself I’m over you. Cuz-” Coughs crumpled my body into a ball. I couldn’t feel the cold anymore. It was nice, peaceful. Something wet splashed against my hands.


“I’m going to…”


Heather was young again. A girl, beautiful as she was fragile. A porcelain doll, easily broken. I croaked, “I am the king of wishful thinking!” Another wet splash struck my stomach. Small streams traced liquid lines of light down Heather’s cheeks and over her chin.


“Mike!” Heather’s voice broke like a faltering clarinette. “Mike!”  


And the music stopped.

Chapter 22 by GTortoise

 

I awoke on a shelf paralyzed and unable to breathe.

 

Motes of dust drifted through sunlight inches from from my face but they might as well have been in another galaxy. Everything around me: Heather’s new bed, the bleach white walls, the black pressboard shelving had a strange beneath-the-water reflectivity to it. Nothing seemed entirely real, more like an impressionist rendition of ‘A Girl’s Bedroom’.

 

Despite being trapped in some sort of suspended animation I resisted the urge to panic. Though, honestly, it may have been that the thing preventing me from breathing also prevented me from losing my mind. Given my inability to move, speak, breathe, hear, or even feel- panic seemed like a perfectly good option. Instead I did what all objects on shelves do: nothing, I certainly didn’t reflect on how I’d ended up here. That was a problem for Future Mike; a guy undaunted by living in a nightmare and able to perform incredible feats such as breathing air. Though oxygen, apparently, was not a necessary ingredient for my current state of existence.

 

Maybe I fell asleep or zoned out because the next thing I knew a noise from the other room startled me back to my senses. The plural on ‘sense’ was already major improvement over the singular ability to watch dust drift, so I was excited to hear what followed the thump of a closed door. “Damn, is this your place? It’s dope,” a guy’s voice echoed from the other room. The audio quality was off as though he were being broadcast over an out-of-tune radio or speaking through a fishtank. I detested him immediately.

 

“Yeah,” Heather said, sounding bored. “Drinks are in the fridge, help yourself.”

“Nice, nice,” the bro answered. “But you’re the only thing here that’s gonna quench my thirst, babe. Haaa, I’m playing but for real you are like- fire.” Even out-of-tune I could tell this guy was a humongous douchebag. In my mind’s eye I could see two popped collars and a sideways hat stuck on a husky ex-jock body. The kind of guy that peaks in high school and is an intolerable ass forever afterwards. He probably brought a twelve-pack of natty ice and an xbone with him. Why did Heather bring this piece of shit over?

 

The door to the bedroom opened and Heather ducked in. Immediately the surreal, painterly appearance to everything faded. Heather stood perfectly in focus and perfectly massive. A sheer white blouse was tucked into a pair of blue jeans that were painted over her thick hips.  While her height was incredible the size of her body was even more intimidating. Normally tall people were lanky or long limbed; Heather was uniformly magnified- every part of her was huge.

 

Her shoulders wide enough for an NFL linebacker. Her arms were thicker than an average guy’s thighs and lead to hands that could likely palm a basketball with ease. Breasts that would be cartoonishly large on someone of smaller stature sat high and proud on Heather’s massive frame; lending an unmistakable femininity to a body that exuded strength and power. Tree trunk thighs strained the orange stitching of her jeans and seemed liable to explode if she so much as flexed. A single calf was as large as my entire body and orders of magnitude stronger, twitching with the feminine muscle necessary to carry her gargantuan frame. She wasn’t wearing shoes, all that height was her- only a pair of simple black ankle socks covered the massive planks that were her feet.   

 

Her head turned, bringing my attention back up her towering body. Wavy black hair fell to her broad shoulders, framing a face that could have launched a thousand ships. Her eyes flicked to my position on the shelf then away so quickly I wondered if I had imagined it. “Bedroom is in here,” she said over her shoulder.

 

“Whoa,” the bro said squeezing in behind her. He was a bit different than I’d imagined; taller and lankier but I’d nailed the ballcap. A grey v-neck t-shirt replaced the popped collars and a pair of shit-bag shades completed the frat boy look. “Your shit is hype,” he said, removing  his sunglasses to give the room a slack-jawed once over. “Guess you get pretty much whatever you want, huh?”

“Jealous?” Heather said with a smirk.

 

“A little,” the bro admitted. “I’m 6’2” and I’m only chest level with you.” He took that opportunity to ogle Heather’s massive rack. Each tit was easily larger than his head and caused stress lines to radiate across the surface of her blouse. If she were to squeeze me between them again I’d be buried from head to toe. “Crazy. How tall are you anyway?” the bro asked, finally looking up from Heather’s chest to her face.

 

“Seven feet and eleven inches,” Heather said proudly. Holy shit, I thought, she’s almost eight feet tall. She was at the edge of tall person territory teetering on the cusp of supernatural. This new reality was probably fine with that. Hell, they were probably eating out of her hand.

  
“Dayum girl, can I get somma that on loan? You like one of those post-op supermodels,” he said in wonder. “You know I always wanted to get with a really tall girl like you.”

 

Heather sat on the edge of the bed and it creaked alarmingly; if she wasn’t careful she’d need another new one before long. “Seth,” she said flatly,  “There aren’t any girls like me.”

“Fo sho, fo sho,” Seth nodded and said, “7’11” is crazy tall, like... that’s a convenient height, right? Haaaa, I’m playing but for real I hope you’re open 24/7 because you never know when Imma get thirsty.” I would have given anything- anything - to punch him right in the mouth.

Heather pulled out a nail file and began tending to her immaculately manicured nails. “Depends,” she said.

 

Seth moved beside her so that I could see both of them in profile. “On what?” he said.

 

“Your performance.”

 

“Ohh, I get it. This is like a test. Gotta see if I have what it takes?” Seth’s back straightened as he thrust his chest out in a classic show of machismo. I mentally rolled my eyes.

 

Heather didn’t look up from filing her nails and said, “Something like that.” What the fuck Heather, I thought, is this the new plan; stick me on the shelf so I can watch you get banged by other dudes? Am I an ornament that doesn’t rate as a person? Heather, oblivious to my silent outrage, said, “Becky said you like being on top?”

“Becky? She’s a good girl, and yeah thats right.”

 

“Mmm, that’s not gonna work for me. Why don’t you kneel there,” Heather pointed to the floor in front of her.

 

For a moment Seth hesitated and I felt a surge of gleeful anticipation. Unfortunately it was short lived. “Aight, I got you,” Seth replied, sounding disappointed.

 

“Help me get these off,” Heather said and stuck out her legs so that Seth could help remove her pants. Her legs were so long they made Seth seem like a boy as he kneeled between them. Heather lifted her expansive ass off the edge of the bed and Seth began to slide the jeans down her shapely legs. The amount of denim he peeled off of her could have made pants for two normal people and Seth seemed surprised by the bundle filling his arms. Finally the pants slipped over Heather’s massive feet and Seth looked at the jeans then back at Heather with naked awe. “You gonna stare all day or take off these panties?”

 

“Girl…” Dumbstruck, Seth muttered, “Nothin’ could stop me from gettin’ you outta those.”

 

The other end of the bed jumped upwards as Heather let her weight drop back to the mattress. “Wanna bet?” she said with a cheshire grin. “Try.”

 

Seth reached for the waist of Heather’s red, satiny panties and began to tug. The panties bunched around Heather’s hips, the thin material rolling and twisting as Seth tugged repeatedly. Heather laughed derisively while Seth became increasingly flustered. There was no way to get the panties over Heather’s huge, shapely ass with it planted firmly on the bed. Adjusting his grip Seth tried lifting Heather to free the underwear but only succeeded in sending Heather into another fit of laughter and bouncing her ever so slightly. Seth grunted in frustration and began pulling violently on the panties and Heather’s hand came down in a flash with a slap that rang through the room. Ignoring Seth’s cry of pain she said imperiously, “Do not ruin my clothes.”

 

Seth cradled the offending hand beneath his arm, his face betraying a hint of fear that was all too familiar. “Sorry,” he mumbled.

 

Heather’s irritation evaporated in an instant and with a coy smile she said, “I’ll make you a deal. If you can get my panties off without my help I’ll let you fuck me with in whatever position you want.” Seth’s eyes brightened with anticipation and I mentally shook my head at how easily he was being manipulated. I ignored the little voice that told me I hadn’t done any better. “But If you can’t... you have to do whatever I say.”   
     

“Aight,” Seth said immediately, subconsciously wetting his lips in anticipation as he stared at Heather’s crotch.  

 

Heather’s smile widened. “Here,” she said leaning back on the bed. “I’ll even make it easier on you.” Now that her upper body wasn’t directly above her ass he would only have to lift the weight of her thighs, ass, and part of her midsection to strip Heather’s panties off. I marveled at her confidence. How much did she weigh? Three hundred pounds? Four hundred? More? Considering how easily she had crushed the bed probably at least four hundred. She was easily double Seth’s weight and considering his build possibly closer to triple. The file appeared in Heather’s hand again and she went back to tending her nails while Seth sized up his opponent. There was no question he was going to need to lift Heather’s ass up from where it was sunk into the mattress. The only other way to get her out those red panties was with a pair of scissors and that was clearly off the table.

 

Seth opted for brute force, standing at the end of the bed he got a handle on Heather’s wide hips and heaved upward. A smile tugged at Heather’s lips as Seth managed to get exactly nowhere. Sweat beaded beneath the rim of Seth’s ballcap and his arms trembled with effort as he struggled mightily to pry Heather off the bed. Heather stretched out her arm out and inspected the nails of her left hand and nodded in approval before switching hands. Her casual disinterest, whether genuine or affected, was not lost on Seth. Frowning in frustration he attempted a different approach, squatting down and pushing Heather’s legs upwards with his entire body. With this angle he was able to use his legs and the rest of his body to help with the lift and slowly but surely Heather’s butt began to rise. Almost immediately Seth’s entire body began to tremble with the effort; the more Heather was leveraged off the bed the more of her weight rested on Seth. Her thick thighs covered the entire width of his shoulders and pressed tightly against his head. Red-faced and sweating profusely he managed to get his fingers hooked in the hem of Heather’s panties and began to pull. For a moment it looked like he would succeed.

 

The red satiny material made it to the widest part of Heather’s ass and abruptly stopped. With all of his strength being used to lift Heather a scant couple inches off the bed the only available power was in his hands; and even though her backside was no longer trapping the shiny material something else was preventing them from sliding down. With a gasp Seth dropped Heather back to the bed and doubled over, panting for breath. Heather laughed, “Having trouble there, big guy?”

After a few moments spent catching his breath Seth replied, “Nah girl,” he panted. “Hope you like doggy style.”

 

Heather snorted and rolled her eyes. “Whatever, hurry up. I’m getting bored.”

 

Seth’s eyes flashed darkly and despite myself I was momentarily concerned for Heather before I remembered she could crush him like a bug. “Alright let’s go, baby.” Seth whooped, psyching himself up for round two. He crouched down like a linebacker and sprang upward, lifting Heather in one smooth motion. The explosive power of the maneuver had the unintended consequence of dropping Heather’s weight back down on his shoulders when the upward momentum ended abruptly. Seth’s entire body slid backwards, his feet squeaking against the floor as Heather’s weight bore down on him. Trembling with effort he made another grab for her panties and this time I saw what kept them in place. Heather flexed. That was it. She flexed the muscles in her thighs and glutes which caused the already tight panties to strain around her bloated backside.

 

Strength fading fast Seth made another desperate tug and succeeded in dragging Heather’s panties down another inch or two before she flexed harder. A tearing noise echoed through the room and Seth froze. Heather set down her nail file and sat up, nearly crushing Seth’s arms as he scrambled backwards. Seth said, “I didn’t-”

 

He cut off as Heather slapped his face, leaving an angry red mark on his cheek. “What did I tell you?” she said menacingly.

 

“But I-”

 

“Shut up.” Heather said, pressing her massive foot against Seth’s chest she pushed him the rest of the way to the floor. That her foot covered a large portion of his abdomen was a fact not lost on Seth as he stared at it incredulously. The crazy thing was that I didn’t think he was guilty, Heather’s powerful glutes had likely done far more damage than any of Seth’s feeble tugs. Whoevers fault it was judging by Heather’s hard eyed stare she intended to make him pay for it. “You lost the bet so you are going to do what I say,” she declared.

 

Prone on the floor with Heather’s foot planted on his chest Seth appeared to finally appreciate their relative gap in power. “O-okay,” he said fearfully.  

 

“You can start by taking my socks off. Assuming that isn’t too much for you to handle?” she said snidely. She wriggled her toes against Seth’s chest with an arrogant sneer.   

Cowed, Seth pealed the socks off Heather’s feet one by one and tossed them aside. Heather smiled and said, “Good boy. Now, since you like doggy so much you can be my little bitch.”

“Uhh…” Seth said looking away. His glance towards the door did not go unnoticed.

 

“Nuh uh, you lost the bet. You’re my little bitch boy now,” Heather said. “Clean them.” She pushed her foot into Seth’s face and he cringed away.

 

Furtively searching the room with his eyes as though a bucket of soap and water were going to miraculously appear Seth’s expression slowly soured. “Could you umm, like, shower?” he asked nervously.

 

“Are you saying my feet stink?” Heather said, pretending to take offense. “You better clean them then.” When Seth didn’t immediately respond she crushed his face to the floor beneath one massive foot. “Come on, be a good little doggy... lick.” After a long moment’s hesitation Seth stretched out his tongue and tentatively ran his tongue over ball of Heather’s foot. His eyes squinted shut in a grimace as Heather’s sweaty sole greased his tongue.

 

Perversely delighted by Seth’s suffering I smiled inwardly; served that piece of shit right. Heather was mine. That thought brought a host of horrible things to mind that I was not nearly ready to deal with. I shoved them down as Heather smeared her foot into Seth’s face and said, “Keep going, I didn’t say stop.”

 

Face beet red from exertion, being slapped, and now smooshed against the floor Seth groaned and began lapping at Heather’s foot until she relieved the pressure on his head. The moment he stopped her foot began to press down again. He quickly went back to work, licking the grime from her unwashed feet. “Good boy,” Heather crooned. She leaned back contentedly on the bed, her cheeks flushing with the power she held over her latest conquest. “Clean my toes,” she demanded haughtily.

 

Again Seth balked but quickly reconsidered when Heather’s powerful calf flexed inches from his face. Swirled his tongue around her huge toes Seth’s disgust increased with every passing moment. “Do a good job,” Heather warned and stretched her toes apart, inviting Seth to clean between them. His tongue darted between her big toe and the one beside it and he blanched in revulsion; whatever beautifying powers Heather possessed clearly did not extend to odor-free feet. Heather allowed Seth to get between each of her toes before she pulled her foot away. Seth’s sickly complexion appeared hopeful when her foot retreated until her other foot swung into view and pressed him back into service.

 

While Seth became more and more ill Heather grew increasingly pleased; purring with delight as her new slave bathed her feet with his tongue. The incredible thing was I’d never noticed that Heather had particularly sensitive feet which meant her pleasure was completely derived from Seth’s torment. A sadistic streak seemed to be growing along with the rest of her body. A deep sonorous moan rattled the shelves while Seth squirmed uncomfortably beneath her foot. Eventually Seth’s tongue got Heather’s feet as clean as they were going to get and she shoved his face away with her toes. “Enough,” she said. “I’ve got something else for you to lick.”  

 

With a flick of her wrist she snapped the already torn panties and whipped them off her body in one smooth motion. Seth scrambled up from the floor to see Heather tapping the top of her pussy expectantly. “Becky said you need practice so I’m going to train you,”

 

“Yo... Becky has a big mouth,” Seth said irritably, attempting to muster some of the bravado Heather’s feet had crushed out of him.

 

“I’m more worried about your mouth,” Heather said, “So less talking and more licking.” She reached between her legs with one hand and lewdly spread her lips apart, revealing the slippery pink conch inside.

 

Seth grunted and knelt between Heather’s statuesque thighs and I was stunned to see how small his head looked between them. Her pussy was enormous, easily large enough to swallow his face and likely a good portion of his head. Seth paused as he absorbed the same information I just had, then he shrugged and dove in- probably glad it wasn’t another sweaty foot. Heather’s sex swallowed his face from chin to forehead and she moaned as he licked and sucked at her slippery folds. For a minute or two it seemed like she was enjoying herself until a frown began to gradually darken her features. Another minute or two passed to the sound of Seth slurping diligently away until Heather’s hand shoved him back. “Wow,” she said. “You really are garbage at licking pussy.”

 

Seth scowled and said, “Bitch, let me do it my way.”

 

CRACK!

 

Another slap rocked Seth’s head powerfully and it rebounded in a whiplash. “You had a chance to do it your way, but you weren’t man enough,” Heather sneered. Seth was too busy holding his jaw to respond, probably checking if it was broken. Tears moistened his eyes. “Now, be a good dog and lay down.” Heather commanded, moving aside so that he could crawl up onto the bed.

 

Seth glanced at the door and back at Heather; likely guessing his chances at escape. Part of me wanted him to run, another part of me wanted him to suffer for daring to mess with Heather, and yet another part could only pity his predicament. Whether it was pride or simple stupidity; Seth decided to stay- and crawled slowly onto the bed. He reminded me of what Heather made him out to be; a beaten dog. Shoulders slumped he kept glancing nervously up at Heather as though expecting another blow at any moment.

 

“Roll over,” Heather commanded. Seth obeyed, rolling over so that he was lying face up on the massive bed. “Thats a good boy,” Heather sang mockingly. She straddled his body, positioning her hips over his face with her massive ass looming over his chest like a meteor ready to fall. “Now, you’re going to stick out your tongue and I’m going to ride your face until I cum, okay?” Heather said, and without waiting for a response dropped her junk onto Seth’s face and began to grind him into the bed.

 

Seth’s arms and legs flailed as Heather’s tremendous weight crushed him down into the mattress. He clutched her legs, trying to dampen the force of her thrusts but he would have had an easier time trying to lift a boulder; Heather’s powerful thighs flexed and blew effortlessly through his meager defenses. With Seth squirming beneath her Heather began to moan again, though whether from the sensation of his tongue or the realization of his helplessness was difficult to guess.

 

Watching Heather’s pelvis pulverize Seth’s face I wondered if she had gone easy on me; certainly she’d been rough on a few occasions but the way she was riding this guy made it seem like she was trying to crush the life out of him. Her pussy devoured his face; juices ran down his forehead and formed a dark crescent in the rim of his hat. The bed groaned rhythmically with her thrusts; the headboard slapping against the wall. “You know what else Becky told me?” Heather said between thrusts. “She told me you tried to rape her.”

 

Seth’s body went stiff as board.

 

Heather went on as though she were talking about the weather, “And she heard you bragging about taking three other girls the same way.” Heather ratcheted up the violence of her thrusts, pummeling his head into the mattress. The bed creaked ominously. “So I had her convince you to join our sorority which, obviously, wasn’t hard. Though I don’t think you’re going to make the cut.” Heather’s voice gradually filled with venom. “In fact I don’t think you’re going to make it through the night... You piece of shit.”

 

Seth’s limbs flailed wildly, panicked desperation showing in his futile attempts to shove Heather off. Heather was unmoved, physically or otherwise- and continued grinding her cunt into Seth’s face with mechanical thrusts; pleasure gradually subsumed beneath increasingly obvious rage. Seth’s struggles weakened as lack of oxygen drained whatever strength he had left.

I was scared.

I had never seen Heather like this. Angry, petulant, even unstable- but nothing like the raw hatred that twisted her face at that moment. If she kept it up she was going to kill him. Heather must have realized that as well because abruptly she stopped. Lifting her dripping sex away from Seth’s face she glared down at him and said, “You don’t even deserve my cum. You’re less than a dog.”

 

Terror danced in Seth’s eyes as he stared up past the sopping pussy that had been sucking the life out of him into the hate-filled stare of a female strong enough to tear him in half. Heather spun around so that her ass hung over his face and what might have been Seth’s last chance to escape was smothered along with his head as Heather’s broad backside swallowed him from the neck up. “But,” she let out a manic laugh, “I’ll let you sniff my ass while I deal with you.” With her enormous ass burying his face deep into the mattress she reached under a pillow and extracted one of the crystals. Holding it over her struggling captive she began an incantation that sent tingles all over my body.


Tingles?

I hadn’t felt a single thing since I’d awoken on the shelf. Not hot or cold or itchy or anything- but the moment Heather began working her spell sensation began flooding back into my body; pins and needles like every cell had fall asleep. Heather’s voice rose and Seth’s feeble struggles subsided; his body going limp beneath her.

He began to shrink.

 

Normally my heart would have gone out to him, but in this instance I couldn’t help but feel that perhaps the punishment fit the crime. I also felt relieved, if Heather had wanted to kill him she could have done that easily enough. Shrinking him that meant she was going to keep him alive...

 

… Unless she wanted an easily hidden body.

 

That was a discomforting thought. I watched with renewed apprehension as Seth’s body dwindled rapidly. Unlike the previous times the crystal didn’t fill up with his vitality and neither was Heather growing. I was still trying to puzzle it out when the spell reached a crescendo, Seth diminishing so rapidly that I lost the shape of his body beneath the folds of his clothes.

 

Suddenly Heather looked up and there was no mistaking it this time- she was looking at me. Had I been able to I would have squirmed uncomfortably beneath her cold-eyed stare. What did she want with me? Hadn’t she already done enough? Gradually her gaze softened until only a trace of sadness remained. The incantation ended. Heather stood up from the bed, and set the crystal down- at some point Seth’s body had been encased inside. I understood where I was now. Like Seth I was encased in one of the crystals Lilian had left.

 

Heather moved slowly, deliberately across the room, each booming step rattling the shelf I was on. Closer and closer until the only thing I could see was the a beautiful billboard of her face, eyes bright with untapped energy. Despite her unnaturally bright eyes Heather’s face was tinged with… remorse? Regret? A finger appeared, rising over the edge of the shelf like a marble pillar it curled towards me until the tip rested against the smooth exterior of my prison.

 

Heather spoke and the world shattered.  

 

End Notes:

This was going to be the last chapter but there is one more on the way after this because this one was getting too long.

Chapter 23 by GTortoise

Shards of crystal blasted away in a prismatic explosion of multi-colored light and scattered across the shelf. Sensation returned to my body too slowly to prevent me from falling. I lurched forward before Heather’s hand wrapped around my chest, preventing a deadly fall from the shelf. My chest ached and I pressed a hand to the base of my neck, confused and bewildered.

 

“Mike,” Heather’s voice boomed. I looked up and was swallowed by her brightly burning eyes, stunned to see they were filled with concern. “Breathe,” Heather said. The pain in my chest made sudden sense and I let out a gasp then sucked in a quick, awkward breath before exhaling unevenly. And again, with only slightly more finesse. Forcing myself to breathe felt strange; maybe breathing was one of those things that became harder to do the more you think about it? After a few minutes of hyperventilating I finally managed to get everything back under control.

 

I looked back up at Heather who had been waiting patiently, she seemed to be waiting for me to speak. I let her have it, “What the fuck, Heather? You could have killed me- I think you did kill me? I don’t know but I was dying and for what? Because I fucked up one time? Even Crystal never stood up for you like I did, I cared about you!”

 

Heather’s eyes widened. “What are you talking about?”

 

“You trying to kill me!”

Heather shook her head, a couple stray strands of hair sticking to her lips. She brushed them away and said, “That was an accident, but I meant the other thing. You said you fucked up one time?”

Having nearly died gave me a sort of nihilistic courage in the face of Heather’s immense size. I didn’t pull any punches, “Oh of course that’s what you would focus on, my mistake. Fucking typical. How about a little fucking perspective? I’m not the one that hurt you.” My voice grew shrill as I shouted, “How could you do this to me? I protected you!”

 

Heather’s hand reached down and plucked me off the shelf. My legs cartwheeled over open air as she effortlessly pulled me towards her face. I’d probably pushed her too far already but I was past the point of caring. “Do your worst, Heather. I don’t care if you crush me, I’m not-“ I cut off as Heather hugged me into the warmth of her neck.

 

Her vocal chords vibrated powerfully beneath me, “I’m glad you’re okay.” Anguish poured from her voice in a wave that doused me like a bucket of cold water.

 

A long silence passed while Heather held me, rocking gently back and forth.


“I’m not okay,” I finally mumbled softly into her neck.

 

“I know,” Heather said. “I’m sorry.” She pulled me away from her neck and looked me up and down, runs of mascara smudged her cheeks where fresh tears had fallen. “Please, tell me what you meant before.”

 

I shuddered, trying to reign in the myriad emotions that threatened to boil over. I was still angry, but I was also relieved and more than a little confused. Who was this girl crying in front of me? Heather… Apologizing? Being shrunk to a foot tall and encased in stone made more sense than this. Not sure what to say I began slowly, “I remembered. I don’t know when exactly, a week ago? Two? I guess it doesn’t matter. I remember the way you were before the accident, before you and Crystal used that spell.”

Heather blinked and shook her head. “That’s not possible,” she said. “I mean…are you sure?

 

I looked her in the eye and said, “Heather Heather, light as a feather.”

 

The chant of her childhood bullies had an immediate impact. Heather’s free hand clamped over her mouth as her eyes widened in shock. “How?” she said through her hand.

 

“I don’t know. Dreams? Andy said some stuff. I don’t really remember, the point is I know it happened. I remember you. I remember us.”

 

“I need to sit down,” Heather said. She carried me over to the bed and sat, setting me on her lap. Her thigh was too wide for me to straddle so I sat cross-legged feeling even more puny than when she’d held me. The length of her wall-like abdomen and the massive curvature of her breasts were probably contributing factors. There was also her huge unclothed vagina winking at me. Heather tucked the edge of the blanket over her privates. “God,” she said. “If you remember all of that… I must seem horrible.”

“Yeah,” I agreed with attitude, “Just a bit.”

Heather shook her head and said, “It was never supposed to be like this. I was going to torment you a bit for fucking things up but then everything got,“ Heather took a breath and corrected herself, “I- got out of control.” When I didn’t speak Heather went on, “To start with you were supposed to come to me in High School.”

 

Apparently, it was my turn to be confused. “What?” I said.

 

“I was going to be your girlfriend. obviously. You were crushing on me hard since middle school or did you forget that part?”

In fact, I had. “Really?”  I said.

 

She laughed but there was a manic edge to it, the kind of laugh you make when you are afraid you’re going to cry. “Yes! Did you think you stood up for me on a whim?”

“Well, I mean… Yeah, sort of.” Admittedly my memories around that time were confused, could Heather be telling the truth? I couldn’t think of any reason for her to lie about it

 

Heather laughed again. “Well, maybe that’s how it started. But trust me, walking me to every class and sitting with me every day in the cafeteria, that was pure infatuation.”

“If you say so,” I said, feeling awkward and exposed.

 

“Anyway,” Heather said, “I figured since you liked me when I was small you’d like me even better when I got the goods,” Heather wobbled her chest provocatively for emphasis. “But you didn’t, you started treating me like everyone else. Like I was too good for you or…” she paused, searching for a word.

 

“Unobtainable?” I suggested.

 

Heather nodded. “Yeah,” she said.

 

“And if had asked you out you would have gone out with me? Just like that?” I said incredulously.

 

Heather said, “Exactly. So you basically fucked it up.”

 

“Wait wait wait, I thought you meant I fucked up by not…” I said then hesitated, unsure I wanted to steer the conversation down this road, but, I had to know. I said, “I thought you were mad at me because I didn’t save you that day on the swing. Because I stopped protecting you.”

 

Heather cocked her head at me. “Mike, no offense but those guys beat the shit out of you. I never blamed you for that.”

 

Guilt that had been gnawing at my guts drained out of me with a sigh. I nodded slowly and said, “Yeah, but at least I had a fighting chance.”

Heather hesitated for a long moment, considering her words carefully. Finally, she took a distracting breath that inflated her already enormous chest she said, “The last time you tried to fight them you ended up with a trip to the ER and three stitches.” Ouch. That was certainly a blow to the ole ego, but I’d probably gotten a few shots in too. As though reading my mind Heather said, “That spared me for a week because one of the kids who beat you had to wear a bandage for a bit.” I nodded, feeling a bit better until she added, “Your teeth cut his hand when he punched your mouth.” Wonderful, I thought facetiously, I’m Rocky without the comeback.

 

“Alright, alright,” I said holding up my hands to stave off Heather going into any gorier detail on how I’d gotten my ass kicked. “So, you were mad because I didn’t ask you out?”

 

“Yes!” Heather said, exasperated. “Is that so hard to believe? I’m on top of the world and the one guy who I want to ask me out is too afraid to try.”

“Come on,” I said, struggling to accept what she was telling me. “Why in the world would I? You were in the social stratosphere and I was… I dunno, not popular. I had exactly two friends in high school. And I certainly didn’t remember that you owed me one. You could have at least given me a hint!”

 

“A hint?” Heather’s classic haughty tone made an appearance. “I basically handed myself to you on a silver platter.”

“What! That is bullshit,” I protested.

“Umm,” Heather said snottily, “Remember how I kept telling you how much I liked that jacket you used to wear all the time, the black one?”

 

“Yeah, I guess,” I recalled her mentioning my jacket a couple of times but had chalked it up to Heather being a shameless flirt. 

“DIdn’t you ever wonder why I kept having wardrobe malfunctions whenever you were around? Usually after talking about your jacket.”

 

“Yeah but…” Oh, shit. No fucking way. All those times she popped out of borrowed clothes, could that really have been a setup for my benefit? The more I thought about it the more plausible it seemed.

Heather must have caught the look of dawning revelation on my face because she crowed, “See! Even an idiot could have figured it out! But instead of offering to let me cover up with your jacket you just stared at me like a perv.” I thought back to when we met again at the beginning of the college semester. It had been the same setup. She had been using the same setup for -years- and I’d been too stupid to notice. I put my head in my hands as the implications sank in. I could have been dating the hottest girl in high school -the entire time. Plus, she wouldn’t have gotten mad at me…

 

Still, that didn’t excuse what she’d done.

 

I needed to confront the elephant in room. “Okay, so I’m an idiot,” I said. “That doesn’t make what you did to me okay.”

Heather’s satisfied smile withered and her eyes darted away. She chewed her lip for a long moment before saying, “I know. I’m sorry.”

 

“I don’t think sorry really covers it Heather. I’m the size of a doll,” I said sternly, putting my hands on my hips. Heather snorted a laugh before regaining her composure. “This isn’t a joke!”

 

Heather held up her hands defensively and said, “I know it’s not a joke. It’s just that… You look really cute when you’re mad.”

 

“How am I supposed to live like this?” I demanded, ignoring her attempt to diffuse my anger.

 

“I would take care of you,” Heather said seriously.

 

“Really? Like you took care of me the other night when you nearly crushed the hell out of me or yesterday when I nearly died?”

 

Dark tresses of hair brushed against the tops of Heather’s thighs as she hung her head. “You don’t understand. I tried to tell you before, it’s the magic.”

 

“Magic makes you into heartless monster?” I demanded.

 

“No!” Heather said emphatically. “I mean, yes. Sort of. That’s what I was trying to tell you. The bigger I get the more I want to control people. And… other things.”

“Other things?”

“I dunno,” Heather said twirling a strand of hair in her finger. “Dominate?” Her eyes met mine. “Even right now I keep thinking of how nice it would feel to crush you inside my pussy.” My jaw dropped. Heather continued with shocking candor, “Didn’t you notice when I covered up earlier? I was worried I was going to shove you in there.” I reeled back, suddenly far less certain of my safety.

 

I spoke cautiously, “You realize how crazy that sounds, right?”

 

“You’d be fine, I’d give you milk first. I guess it might hurt a little bit when I get really excited.” If there was a level beyond shocked I had now reached it. How could she talk about using me like a dildo with the same degree of normality she’d talk about using, well, an actual dildo!

 

“Heather, how the fuck am I supposed to trust you when you say shit like that?” I said nervously.

 

“Because I don’t want to hurt you! I mean, maybe a little hurt. But not permanent hurt. You know, like, hurts so good? That kind. And don’t pretend you haven’t enjoyed yourself,” Heather finished conceitedly.

 

I wasn’t sure what to say, Heather’s straightforward honesty was somewhat disarming. “Yeah but it’s not safe Heather. You saw what happened to me last night.”

Heather shook her head. “That won’t happen again. I’ve already taken precautions. You know I cried all night?” I honestly found that a bit hard to believe but with this new, conciliatory Heather- anything was possible. After a long silence, she tried a different approach and said, “I know I took things too far, but I’ve fixed it so that won’t ever happen again. I,” her lip trembled. “I don’t want to lose you, Mike. You’re the only one who ever looked out for me,” Her eyes burned into mine and she said, “I can’t lose you. I won’t.”

 

Unnerved by the intensity of her stare I said, “Okay, let’s say being with you doesn’t put me in mortal danger. That doesn’t mean it’s safe. You just got done telling me you basically want to rape me.”

Heather frowned, “Don’t be like that.” When I didn’t budge she said, “Okay fine, how about I promise to not to stick you in my vagina without asking?” There seemed to be quite a few loopholes in that promise. Heather saw I wasn’t impressed and dropped her face into her hands. “You don’t understand, Mike. I really care about you it’s just that I’ve got this… darkness.”

A thought struck me, “A dark passenger?” 

 

“Huh?” Heather said peeking up at me over her fingers. “Yeah, I guess. Something like that.”

 

“So you’re sex Dexter,” I deadpanned, referencing the infamous TV serial killer.

 

Heather finally got my meaning and burst out laughing. She rolled back on the bed and I fell from her thigh as she twisted away, giggling. Smiling despite myself I quipped, “Sexter.” Heather convulsed, shaking the bed with renewed laughter. I was careful to back away lest she roll over and pancake me beneath her. Despite everything it felt good to make her laugh. The core of who she was, the part that I’d desperately hoped was still there- shone through when she laughed.

 

Breathing hard Heather finally regained her composure and sat back up. Her hair was wild, the stray strands drifting above her head somehow complimenting her smudged mascara and half-dressed state. She was a mess, but I was beginning to understand her. Maybe power was like a drug for her, but it hadn’t corrupted her completely.

 

Heather smiled and said, “I’ve missed your jokes.”

 

“Yeah? Well, I guess I missed making you laugh,” I said truthfully.

 

Heather’s face suddenly became serious. “That’s just it. I need you, Mike. That guy earlier…” To my chagrin, with everything that happened I’d completely forgotten about Seth. “I don’t know what I would have done to him if you weren’t here.” Heather licked her lips nervously. “I knew you wouldn’t be able to forgive me if I went any further.”

 

“Well,” I said. “I’m not so sure about that.” It was probably the wrong thing to say. I wasn’t an expert on ethics but a serial rapist getting fucked to death? That sorta sounded like poetic justice to me.

 

“Really?” Heather said excitedly. It was a bit concerning how eager she was to be accepted as an executioner but truthfully it felt a little good that she was looking to me for validation. She quickly added, “Hey what if I went through with it? What if that’s how I can control my dark thing.”

“Passenger.”

“Yeah whatever. What if I only punish people who deserve it?”

“Are you asking for my permission to fuck people or murder them?

 

 Heather bit her lip. “Both?”


I opened my mouth to tell her she was crazy only… was she? I mean sure it was a bit crazy, but so was being able to shrink people down to dolls and grow insanely huge and be worshipped for it by the entire fucked up world. Really, in the greater scheme of things Heather dealing out vigilante justice to rapists was relatively tame. But was I okay with her having sex with them? “I don’t like the idea of some dude plowing you. Especially not a rapist,” I said.

Heather brightened, encouraged by the fact that I didn’t deny her outright. “No penetration, that’s fine. I don’t want that either really. There are plenty of other ways for me to make them suffer.” Boy, did I know it. “And killing them?”

“Jesus Heather, I don’t know. You can’t ask me to make that call.”

“How did Dexter do it?”

I shrugged, “He lived by a code.”

“Okay so we’ll make a code.”

“He made his own code.” Or his dad did? I hadn’t watched it in years.

Heather crossed her arms in front of her chest and said, “Well, I need your help.”

 

“I don’t know!” I said, throwing up my hands.

“We don’t have to figure it out tonight,” Heather said, relaxing her posture. She turned so that she was lying on her side with her body facing me. I sat on the mattress and tried not to ogle her endless curves. She had turned my world upside down. It was simpler when I’d settled on the notion that she was a monster. We laid there for a long time, neither wanting to break the comfortable silence as the last rays of sunlight faded into dusk.

 

 Heather was the first to speak. “Are you going to stay?”

 

“With you? Where else would I go, I’m still a foot tall remember?”

 

“I mean are we still together?” I was surprised to see a shadow of doubt pass over Heather’s terminal self-confidence.

 

“Are you going to give me my life back?”

“You have a life!” Heather argued.

 

“You know what I mean. A normal life.”

Heather sighed, “Is that really what you want?” She rolled toward me, crowding my space with her enormous body. Her weight sunk the mattress so that I was suddenly on a ledge that lead down to her taut stomach. “You could have so much more. I would take care of everything for you. Feed you, clothe you… fuck you.” Heather reached up and squeezed a boob through the sheer material of her blouse.

 

My dick started to harden and I shifted so that Heather wouldn’t see. It was hard to focus on the future with a set of mini-van sized tits sliding slowly across the bed in my direction. “Are you going be nicer to me?” I said weakly.

 

“Nicer?” Heather said incredulously. I arched an eyebrow and Heather said, “I’m already nice! Ugh, fine. Whatever, I’ll be nice… ish.”

 

“Niceish isn’t even real a word,” I said holding my ground as Heather advanced, rolling slowly towards me. My nihilistic courage from earlier had evaporated and it took every ounce of willpower not to get up and run.

Heather smiled imperiously over the epic swell of her bust. “It is if I say it is,” she said.

 

“Bully,” I countered, sweat beading on my forehead as I put on a brave face.

 

She giggled, “You like when I bully you though, don’t you?”

“No,” I said.

 

“Mmm,” Heather said pursing her lips together. “I don’t think that’s true.” I looked away unable to meet her eyes. Heather leaned forward, angling her massive bust closer. “You’re telling me that if I were to push you around a bit that wouldn’t turn you on?” The proximity of Heather’s breasts made it difficult to think straight. The stress lines of her blouse radiating from the apex of her bust were as long as I was tall. The bed sank further, pulling me towards Heather’s body as her weight turned my position into a cliff. Her massive rack, one breast stacked atop the other, lead the way- gliding forward like blimps. One of those enormous orbs could crush the life out of me, and yet, my penis was now fully erect.

 

Fear and arousal blended together in an alchemical concoction that forced me to scuttle backward, dick bouncing wildly. Heather noticed immediately and grinned. “See, Mikey. You like it.” Crab walking backward from the steamroller of Heather’s jugs I shook my head. “Deny it all you want,” Heather said. In one lightning quick motion she swung her body up and over me so that her breasts hung like wrecking balls poised to obliterate me beneath their weight. I froze, the part of me that trusted Heather caving under the pressure of her massive body. She could crush me so easily simply by laying down and when the white wall of breastflesh began to descend animal terror rose in my throat and I squealed in fear. The wall of tit stopped and began to tremble.

Heather was laughing.

 

Not the joyful laughter I loved, rather a malicious giggle that reveled in torment. Her bust shook above me for a long moment before her chest pulled away. Her tits dropped heavily to the bed by my feet and Heather propped her head up on her elbows. She stared down at my frozen form, arms still raised in a futile attempt to prevent being crushed and smiled coquettishly. She said, “Mikey, I thought you liked big boobs.”

“You could kill me!” I yelped.

 

Heather nodded. “I could,” she said. “But I won’t.”

 

I shook my head. “That’s not what it feels like Heather, you don’t know how scary it is to be this small when you’re-”

“So big?” Heather suggested proudly.

 

“Acting crazy,” I corrected.

 

Heather pouted. “So, I’m a bully and crazy? For a guy fearing for his life you’re not doing a very good job getting on my good side,” she said. “Do we need to have another talk about compliments? Maybe I should make you beg.” The last time Heather made me beg was terrifying and now she was much, much bigger.

 

The cat-caught-the-canary look in her eyes chilled my spine. “Please, Heather. I’m sorry. I’ll stay with you but please… don’t hurt me.”

“Mmm,” Heather smiled. “That’s more like it.” She lifted her tits off the mattress again and swung them forward, swallowing my legs in an instant beneath their soft, oppressive weight. “Go on,” she encouraged.

 

“Please, I’ll do something nice for you, I…” It was impossible to concentrate with a set of gargantuan mammaries rolling up my body, burying me in an avalanche of warm flesh.

Heather snorted derisively. “You’re gonna have to do better than that, Mikey. When little boys don’t beg properly I get, how did you put it… crazy.” A cruel, domineering smile revealed her plate-sized teeth. “And I forget why I’m keeping them around.” Her breasts rolled over my chest, plunging me into the mattress and making each breath a struggle. I couldn’t move, every part of my body was buried beneath the bulk of her bosom.

“Please don’t,” I croaked.

“Mmm,” Heather’s eyes closed and she moaned softly. The sound reverberated through her chest and into my body like turbulence. “You’re turning me on, little guy,” she said breathily. Suddenly her weight lifted and she swept me into her hand. “Lets get you prepped,” she said.

 

Prepped for what, I thought, as she carried me into the bathroom. The sink clanked, the plug dropping to block the drain as Heather deposited me in the deep porcelain basin. She began to slowly unbutton her blouse, making a show of revealing inch after inch of cavernous cleavage. The edges of a titanic white bra made an appearance as she reached the widest part of her bust. I marveled at how thick and fat her tits were; almost like implants in the way they barely sagged. Which was fortunate for the bra because their incredible weight would  overwhelm anything short of an engineering miracle.

 

The sides of her blouse swung open as Heather finished unbuttoning and her tits pushed into full view, barely contained in massive white cups that looked more utilitarian than anything I’d seen her wear before. There was probably nothing stylish that would fit her enormous body. “Sad, huh?” Heather said following my gaze down to her bra with a pout. “Don’t worry. I’ve already spent a bunch of pledge money to have new custom ones made.” Sad was probably the last descriptive term I would have used, even in plain unadorned white Heather’s breasts were a spectacular sight.

 

Reaching behind Heather bounced a bit as she tried to unhook the massive brassiere. The tops of her breasts jumped and wobbled against their confines as she worked to free them. With a final tug the band of her bra whipped away from her back. Her tits sagged a couple of inches as gravity took hold, but remained high and firm on her chest. She clutched the cups of her bra over her chest as she leaned over me, corralling the fleshy zeppelins swollen by her relentless growth. They loomed overhead like twin Hindenburgs, blocking the bathroom light with their incredible size. The outer curvature of her breasts extended well past either side of the basin, an intimidating reminder that Heather was huge in relation to the rest of the world too.

 

“Look out below,” Heather giggled. “Bombs away!” She released her tits and they plummeted towards the sink for a heart-stopping moment before their own firmness brought them bouncing and wobbling to a halt. Bucket-sized brown nipples bobbed and traced arcs through the air above me and Heather giggled again as I fell on my butt. My hands raised reflexively; as though I could stop her titanic tits from squashing me like a bug. “Aww, is my little man afraid of my big titties?” Heather teased, giving them another threatening shake. “Don’t worry, Mikey. You just need to be fed so you can grow up big and strong.” Her fingers wrapped around one nipple, positioning it over me she began to tug methodically at the rubbery nub. Her already huge nipple expanded, swelling larger and larger as the areola around it crinkled. A fat drop of milk gathered at the tip.


“You must be so hungry, Mikey.” Heather said softly. “You better not waste any!” Suddenly the drop hanging from her teat became a geyser as milk blasted into me, soaking my hair and sloshing into every opening in my head. Sputtering I slid backwards as the force of her stream physically pushed be over the slick surface of the sink. Her milk stung, its force somewhere between an overly aggressive showerhead and a fire hose. Coughing and choking I covered my face to protect from her gushing flow. When the stream finally stopped Heather’s booming laughter echoed off the bathroom walls. “Even my milk is too much for you,” she said smugly. Her tongue flicked across her lips, savoring the sight of my body drenched in her milk. “Don’t make me say it again, you better not waste any.”

Wiping my face I saw Heather’s milk pooled around the chrome metal stopper. There had to be at least a gallon there if not more! How did she expect me to drink a gallon of her milk? Still, knowing Heather, it was better to play along. I got up and crawled over to the puddle of milk. “Good boy,” she murmured. I ignored her taunt and leaned down to sip from the creamy pool. Her milk was rich, refreshing, and delicious- I just wished there wasn’t so much of it. I slurped down mouthful after mouthful, strength and vitality suffusing my limbs as it took effect.

 

My stomach distended uncomfortably as I drank the puddle of her milk down to a glass or two. What remained clung to the edges of the drain and was small enough I figured Heather wouldn’t notice. I looked up to see her staring down at me with parted lips and dusky eyes. The smudged mascara lent a crazed aspect to her expression that made me more than a little uncomfortable. “Keep going, there’s more,” she said insistently. I groaned and turned back to the puddle of milk. With a couple long pulls I managed to drain the rest of it into my now painfully tight stomach. “Good boy,” Heather cooed. “Ready for more?”

More?

 

Oh no-no-no-no, I thought, as Heather reached down and tweaked her nipple again. Milk erupted in multiple streams; power-washing me as its sprayed into the sink. To my growing horror Heather didn’t stop, she kept pulling her nipple over and over, fingers working the swollen brown flesh like a miniature pump. Stinging my skin her milk began to swirl around the bottom of the sink as the puddle grew into a small pond. “Come on, Mikey. Drink up.” Heather boomed. Unlike before she did not wait for me to drink what she had provided and continued to unload gallon after gallon into the sink. Thick white fluid washed over my feet as the bottom of the sink steadily filled, there was no way in hell I could drink all of this; I’d explode!

 

Heather’s laughter thundered from above and she rotated so that her other nipple was pointed at me. A fresh geyser plowed into me and I slipped, falling into the steadily growing lake of milk. “Uh oh, Mikey.” Heather said, “Hope you can swim.” With a diabolical grin she grabbed her other tit and began flooding the sink with both massive jugs. Milk frothed and swirled around the sink as Heather’s enormous tits dumped their overwhelming payload. Her milky waterfalls started to pull me around the edge of the sink as a current formed. Sputtering as milk splashed into my nose, mouth, and ears I tried to regain my balance. The bottom of the sink was too slick with milk, there was no traction against the increasing undertow. Heather laughed uproariously at my predicament even as she exacerbated it.

 

I eventually got my bearings by going with the flow, swimming along with the milky current. Standing Heather’s milk would have been well above my waist at this point. Suddenly a blast of milk on my back pushed me under and I came up sputtering for air. Heather giggled and a second later another jet of milk shoved me back under. Reeling from the force of her spray I rolled to avoid the jets only to see Heather aiming streams of milk directly at me I passed beneath each nipple. She was doing it on purpose!

I kicked off the side of the sink, trying to dodge and Heather’s brow furrowed in concentration. A game quickly developed where I attempted to avoid the powerful jets of her milk. She was winning. No matter how much I twisted and turned Heather’s massive tits were one step ahead- and I found oxygen in shorter and shorter supply. Soon I was gasping, barely able to stay above the surface as Heather pummeled me with eruption after eruption of high-powered milk. I choked as an attempt to breathe was blocked by a jet of milk spraying directly into my mouth. I went under. My sense of direction vanished as I ricocheted off the edge of the sink and went spinning deeper into the lake of milk. I panicked, thrashing, desperate to breach the surface.

 

Heather was drowning me with her milk!

 

A wild kick struck slippery porcelain that I hoped was the bottom. I shoved off- making a desperate lunge for the surface. My head broke into open air in a spray of pearl drops. I coughed violently, milk draining from my sinuses. Cringing back so that only the edge of my face would be visible from above I realized hiding was unnecessary. Heather’s massive milk bags had been replaced by her widely smiling face. “That was fun,” she said happily. I gaped, the sink was full to the brim with her milk. “Drink up!” she commanded.

 

I looked at her in horror.

 

Raucous laughter shook the room. “Oh my god, if you could see the look on your face,” Heather tittered. “You thought I was serious. God, you’re too easy Mike.”

Glaring I said, “Is this what you meant by nice-ish?”

Heather smiled, “Well, yeah. Would you rather I made you drink it? Or I could just hold you under with my finger until you drowned, but you wouldn’t actually die from that because of my milk. You would suffer like you were drowning for basically as long as I cared to hold you down. Or I could just drop one of these on you,” she squeezed a tit. “And let you squirm down there while I fix my makeup. Hmm, that’s actually not a bad idea,” Heather said thoughtfully. “Should do I that instead?”

 

 “Instead of what?” I said, pale with fear.

 

“Taking you back to the bedroom, duh.” Heather said. She leaned forward and offered a dramatic pout, “I want to show my little man a good time.”

 

I swallowed around the lump in my throat and tried not piss myself while dreading Heather’s idea of a good time. 

 

Chapter 24 by GTortoise

“Wait-”

 

Someone knocked on the bedroom door.

 

Heather’s eyes narrowed and she set me down on the edge of the sink before stalking out of the bathroom, naked breasts bouncing like gelatin filled blimps. The force of her movement rumbled through the sink beneath me like an earthquake. “What the hell is-” Heather began over the sound of a door being pulled open. “... Dana?”

 

“Heather… oh my god, you’re...” Dana’s voice faltered, sounding disoriented. “I…”

“I’m busy Dana, spit it out,” Heather said impatiently.

 

“It’s my girlfriend,” Dana hesitated before continuing in a rush. “We’re getting smaller every time we’re… intimate.

 

“And?” Heather said irritably.

 

“She is talking about leaving the sorority,” Dana burst into tears and said, “She is going to leave me.” She began to babble incoherently. Heather allowed this to continue for a half dozen gulping sobs before she interrupted.

 

“Dana, do you want to leave the sorority?” Heather asked.

 

“N-no, but I don’t want to lose her!”

“Are you attracted to me?” Heather said over Dana’s continued sobs.

Dana’s crying ground to an awkward halt and she replied “What?”

 

“You’re a lesbian right?” From my precarious position at the edge of the bathroom sink I could only imagine Heather massive, nearly naked body towering over Dana.  

Caught off-guard Dana mumbled, “I guess so,” then added, “I mean, everyone wants a body like yours. You’re like an idol.”

“Mmm, you could teach a certain someone I know a thing or two about kissing ass.” Heather said. I folded my arms over my chest defensively as she continued, “So how about it, do you want fuck?” There was a weight, a hunger, to Heather’s words . She didn’t want to ‘make love’ or ‘fool around’, she wanted raw, primal sex.   


“I…” Dana trailed off. “You would go out with me?” Whether it was emotional distress or simply being overwhelmed; Dana didn’t seem to understand what was on the table.

Heather did not waste any time clarifying and said, “I didn’t say I would go out with you.”

“Oh.” Dana sounded defeated.

 

“I said fuck. Although,” Heather mused, “We could make it a regular thing. I’m sure my boyfriend wouldn’t mind.” Her boyfriend? My heart swelled with pride. “So what’s it gonna be?” Heather’s nonchalant attitude made the offer sound like a privilege.

 

“Okay.” Dana said, an undercurrent of excitement cutting through the emotion in her voice. “Will I be your only girl?” It was unbelievable that Dana had been crying over her girlfriend a minute ago and was eating out of Heather’s hand the next. Then again size-worship was a powerful component in the new world order and by that measure Dana was making a big trade up. Much bigger than she realized.

 

Heather’s laughter boomed across the room. “If you can satisfy me,” she replied, voice dripping with arrogance. Instructing Dana to wait on the bed she thundered back to the bathroom, her heavy steps sending the handsoap bottle and other objects decorating the sink into spasmodic motion. Were I not already sitting the shockwaves from Heather’s heavy footfalls would have brought me to my knees. Ducking into the bathroom Heather snatched me up like a doll. “Well, tiny. Ready to have some fun?” Her hot breath washed over me and I squirmed in her grasp. Before I could ask how she was going to explain me to Dana she carried me into the bedroom.

 

I saw Dana before she saw me. The petite blond was not too different from how I’d pictured her. Slender, though not without curves; her modest breasts pushed together beneath a v-neck into an inch, though closer to a foot from my perspective, of lightly bronzed cleavage. Beneath those feminine swells was a waifish waist, modest hips, and long tapered legs extended from a scandalously short skirt. Finally I looked up at her face to see pixie styled hair and bone structure that reminded me of the main actress from Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Her hazel eyes widened in shock when they settled on me.

 

“Oh my god! It’s just like you said!” Dana gushed excitedly. “He’s so small! May I see him?” She already knew. I should have been surprised but all I felt was a sort of numb acceptance. Whatever Heather was planning involved the sorority and its leadership and it seemed she had them wrapped around her finger as tightly as… well, me.     

 

“Later,” Heather said, and pressed her free hand against Dana’s chest to force her to lay back on the bed. Dana’s chest was lost beneath Heather’s palm and the smaller girl shivered at her touch. Toes curled at the edge of the bed her eyes darted between Heather and I as she was forced backward. After a long  moment spent drinking in Heather’s epicurean proportions, uncertainty forced her eyes away. “This is happening so fast,” she said softly.

The bed creaked as Heather straddled the diminutive girl between her trunk-like thighs. “Shh,” she admonished. “There is a better use for your tongue.” A massive pair of panties were tossed carelessly away and the heavy scent of Heather’s arousal filled the air. A soft gasp came from below as Heather positioned her sex above Dana’s head. Log sized fingers guided me to the front of a tit nearly as tall as I was and stopped when my face was even with a gargantuan brown nipple. “Lick,” Heather commanded.

 

I wasn’t sure if she meant me or Dana- probably both. The crinkled surface of her nipple tasted like sweat and Heather. A wet, lapping sound came from below as Dana joined me. Heather’s moan in reply was long and loud, rattling my bones with the bass that rippled through the thick insulation of her tit. Heather’s grip was loose enough that the curve of her breast was not crushing me but tight enough that I could not escape her nipple’s expansion. The bucket-sized nub bloated into my head forcing my neck backward an awkward angle.

 

Dana must have been talented because within a minute Heather was bucking and trembling. I held on as best I could, trusting her hand not let me slide free and her breasts not to crush me as they wobbled and bounced with every urgent thrust of her hips. Dana sputtered as Heather orgasmed; her moan seemed to shake the entire room and I recoiled as her nippled bounced hard against my face. Looking down to get my bearings I saw Dana’s head trapped between Heather’s thighs like a grape caught in a press. The mess of her blond hair darkened; roots being soaked by the flood of juices sliding over her forehead from the font of Heather’s steaming sex.

 

“Unnnnnn,” Heather’s guttural moan rumbled through the room. “Definitely keeping you. Don’t stop.” The world dropped as Heather thrust her sex forcefully down on Dana. “I didn’t say stop.” I felt for Dana, half-drowned in Heather’s cum the poor girl wasn’t being given any time to recover. The wet, lapping sound returned almost immediately and Heather cooed in delight. “The next one... is going to be... even bigger.” she said between little moans that might have been cute had they not resonated from an eight foot tall behemoth of a girl. Suddenly she glanced at me in annoyance, and used a finger to squash my face back into her nipple.

 

“Look at you…” she said huskily. “Your tiny mouth is too small to suck my big nipple.” She was right, it was all I could do to avoid getting crushed by her surging tit while I nibbled the underside of her enormous teat. The rubbery flesh clobbered me whenever Heather bounced and I could already feel my face and shoulders bruising. “Stop licking again and I’ll stick you beneath one,” Heather licked her lips, savoring the thought. “My giant titty would crush you with every little bounce.” Heather’s eyes shut as she lost herself in the fantasy. “Little bones snapping like twigs beneath my tit.”

 

“Please don’t,” I rasped so softly I was sure she did not heard me.

Heather’s eyes slid open lazily to pin me with an imperious glare. “So don’t stop,” she commanded. Terrified, I nodded emphatically and wrapped my arms around her nipple as though it were a raft in a storm.           

Heather smiled and began to grow.

           

The bed creaked in protest as her weight increased; body swelling with fresh muscle and fat. Bones stretched and thickened piling on years of growth in seconds as she absorbed the remainder of Seth’s lifeforce. An alarmed squeal came from below; Dana struggling to cope with Heather’s rapidly expanding body. The hand behind me fell away and without support I swung like a pendulum from Heather’s nipple and slapped against her still-growing tit. “YESSSS,” Heather boomed. “Aaaaaaaah,” she cried, as her relentless growth continued. A heaving mass of breastflesh eclipsed my vision in every direction so that my only point of reference was Heather’s distended nipple. The now keg-sized protrusion was the only thing preventing a dizzying fall.

 

Heather’s irritated growl signaled the end of her growth.

 

“Fuck!” she snapped. Her eyes searched for a target to vent her frustration and found me desperately clutching to her nipple. “Don’t just hang there,” she hissed “Make me cum!” Heather’s gyrations caused her tit to undulate like the ocean in an earthquake and simply hanging on required everything I had. I opened my mouth to respond when Heather’s eyes suddenly rolled back and she let out a high-pitched whine. Bless Dana, I thought. Heather quickly built towards a second orgasm, timbers cracked and springs groaned as the bed struggled to cope with her increasingly violent thrusts. A sheen of sweat covered Heather’s body as she pounded her huge sex into the tiny girl trapped between her legs. I hoped Dana was alright.

 

Heather screamed in orgasm and this time the room shook for certain. The windows rattled, objects on dresser bounced and something crashed to the floor. I buried my ears between my arms as best I could to muffle the thunderous noise. Even considering her size the sound was supernaturally loud, perhaps some side effect of all the energy she had absorbed. At some point Heather leaned back far enough that I was able to release her nipple and slide down her sweat-slicked abdomen to the broad surface of her thigh. Dana deserved all the credit, the only thing I had done was not get crushed beneath a tit the size of a van.

 

A quick glance over the curve of Heather’s thigh revealed Dana’s soaked, beet red face. Her expression was elated exhaustion; as though she had reached the top of a mountain after a difficult climb. Unfortunately, her elation was cut short by three simple words. “I need more,” Heather sighed. Dana’s eyes widened and if her mouth had not been smothered by the swollen lips of Heather’s pussy I’m sure it would have dropped open as well. Heather noticed and smiled down at her. “Don’t worry, my sweet,” she said. “I wouldn’t want to break my new toy on the first night.” A red nose, mouth and chin slid into view as Heather rolled her hips backwards off Dana’s face. Thick globs of cum ran down the side of the blonde’s face and white ropey strings stretched between her lips and Heather’s still dripping gash.    

 

I clung tightly to Heather’s thigh to keep from sliding off and didn’t notice she was reaching for me until her fingers peeled me away. For a moment the world twisted dizzyingly as Heather rolled me in her palm. I felt the heat of her sex before the towering lips rose into view. The smell was overwhelming and indescribable; a pungent cloying odor that seemed like it would seep into every cell in my body. The pink walls of her sex twitched and flexed, revealing the inner folds of her chasmic depths. Terror edged out awe as I realized what she intended. “Heather wait,” I said. “I’m not ready!”

 

“I am,” Heather said, and thrust me into her depths.

 

Slippery wet flesh slid over me, excess cum sliding into my open mouth before I clamped my jaw shut. Heat and darkness consumed everything. I fought the urge to scream; swallowing a river of cum was the only thing to gain by opening my mouth. The powerful muscles of Heather’s pussy contracted and my ribs creaked beneath the incredible pressure. My lungs felt like they were going to burst. Suddenly cool air washed over me and I opened my eyes. Heather had pulled me out until my head rested between her outer lips. The heat and smell were still overwhelming but I could at least breathe.

“You alright down there Mikey?” Heather giggled loudly. “Maybe I should put you in feet first.” Without waiting for an answer she effortless flipped me over and guided my legs back into her stifling crevice.

 

“Please!” I shouted. Her hand stopped and Heather cocked her head at me. Something in her expression told me there was no talking my way out of this. Mustering the little courage I had left I said, “Be gentle.” A delicate smile tugged at the corners of Heather’s plush lips. Her hand started to move again, more slowly this time so that I had time to suck in a deep breath before plunging back into the swampy heat of her cunt. Fingers like steel beams guided me into her depths and I clung to them. The velvety folds of her sex wrapped around me like slippery sleeping bag; they constricted the moment my head was sucked inside and relaxed so that Heather could pull me back out. The second trip inside Heather’s sex was less terrifying than the first; and if I was being completely honest it was more than a little exhilarating.

          

“Incredible,” Dana’s voice came from somewhere above my head and I twisted to see her. The blond’s eyes were bright with fascination. “I want one,” she mumbled.

 

“Call your ex up here and you can have a little slave too,” Heather offered.  

         
“Really?” Dana said, incredulously hopeful.

 

I started to interject and earned a mouthful of Heather’s cum as she thrust me back into her pussy. I couldn’t make out what was being said but the rumbling vibrations let me know Heather was carrying on the conversation even as she fucked herself with my body. A series of rapid contractions battered my body and added a fresh flood of juices into Heather’s sexual sarcophagus. Secretions forced their way up my nose. I was going to drown Light broke through my closed eyelids and I sputtered and coughed.

 

“T-thank you, goddess,” Dana was saying.

 

“Goddess? I like the sound of that.” Heather’s voice rumbled. “Hear that Mikey? You will refer to me as ‘goddess’ from now on.” Before I could reply I was dunked bank into her humid canyon. Heather’s thrusts quickened, and my opportunities to breathe became frequent and terrifyingly short. Every gasp of air was a battle not to swallow a lungful of her thick, oozing cum. Soon I was not even able to register the change quickly enough to react and had to rely on rhythm alone. Heather pussy was a sucking void, reeking of sex, sweltering an unbearable heat, and vice-like pressure that stopped just short of snapping bones. It was hell, and I was rock hard.

The realization that was I was building towards my own orgasm was distant, as though it were happening to someone else. Too much heat, too little oxygen- my head was spinning. Heather moaned, an ever-present vibration. White rivers of cum flowed over my face. Suddenly her pussy crushed down, pulverizing my body. Bones bent and warped. My mouth was forced open only to be quickly filled by a flood of ejaculate. A roaring sound pummeled whatever remained of my ear drums. Pain gave way to pleasure and jizz rocketed out of my cock as consciousness faded.

 

I woke in a lake of cum.

 

Heather’s titanic body surrounded me on all sides. Dana was nowhere to be seen. “Good,” Heather said. “You’re awake.” Everything was bleary and I realized I was having trouble seeing through a mucus layer of her secretions. I wiped my face, amazed to be alive. “I wouldn’t want you to miss the show,” she said with an eager smile.

 

She began to grow... And grow... And grow.

 

***

 

When I was kid I hated Wiley Coyote. He was too incompetent. Roadrunner was a stupid bird that could only run fast, why couldn’t Wiley catch him? Then, one day, Wiley did it. He caught the Roadrunner. Only by that point Wiley had shrunk to the size of a mouse and roadrunner towered over him. Wiley’s lifelong ambition had been realized but not in the way he had anticipated. He had achieved some sort of quantum superposition; both succeeding and failing simultaneously. At the end of the episode Wiley held up a sign that read: “What now?”

 

He had obtained the unobtainable.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6453