Best Friends Forever by SuperD
Summary:

After a horrifying moment in time causes 90% of the world's population to lose of 90% of their height, witness a family dealing with the consequences of that fateful day as the shrunken people lose not only their size, but their humanity as well.


Categories: Mature (40-49), Giantess, Body Exploration, Couples, Crush, Gentle, Giant, Lesbians, New World Order, Slave, Violent, Insertion, Feet, Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 13299 Read: 41843 Published: January 11 2017 Updated: January 15 2017
Story Notes:

I was inspired when I saw a very sweet South Park Giant Stan/Tiny Kyle drawing on the internet. This isn't a South Park fanfic but I was inspired by their characters as I wanted to explore how two lovers could handle living in a dystopian society. This is also my first Giant/Giantess story with an actual plot so hope people enjoy.

This story is set in the UK, and the age of consent in the UK is 16 years of age.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings, etc., are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright Infringement is intended.

 

1. Walking to School by SuperD

2. Living with the Smith's by SuperD

3. To Live and Love by SuperD

Walking to School by SuperD

Best Friends Forever

 

As Stan stopped in the middle of the quiet street as he was walking to school, a single tear fell from his eye.

It was an advert on the side of a bus stop, the advert was quite like the many he has seen for the past 8 years since the so-called “Great Re-Adjusting”, but something about it stirred great horror and dread in him all the same.

It was the standard insole advert, a young professional woman busy working in whatever clichéd high-profile office job that she was working at, but her face looked so content as she was crushing her little “footboy” as they called them, with her soft pedicured toes and suddenly the rest of the day did not look so daunting for the young woman.

Stan had seen thousands of such adverts in his time, all of them either petrifying him or merely reducing him to impotent anger. Stan was one of the lucky ones, he stayed big.

Stan was 6 foot tall, 16 years old and was just about finishing school in Essex, England. Stan was one of the fortunate 10% of the Earth’s population that did not shrink on that horrifying day.

 

Stan could still remember that day vividly. Every detail permanently etched into his psyche forever. Eight years ago. Friday 13th January 2017. The true Friday the 13th horror show finally coming to life to inflict misery for the vast majority of the world. Stan remembered that his best friend in the whole wide world Kyle Ramzinski was coming over to his house after school for a sleepover. Just him and Kyle. Stan did not despise his other classmates, not then at least, but ever since they met when they were 5 year olds on the first day at Primary School, Stan and Kyle had an unbreakable bond. They did everything together, had the same classes, played the same games, watched the same TV shows and all the fun times when they went to the local theme park or just playing on the street together. The night they had planned was going to be amazing. A gorgeous meal from the KFC for dinner, Stan’s Mum had also bought him Final Fantasy XV and he could not wait to start it with Kyle. The whole night was going to be fantastic. But then it happened.

One moment Stan was taking the short walk home from school with Kyle, laughing and joking as Stan’s older sister Shelley was staying just close enough to them to keep an eye on them And then the other Kyle disappeared. It all happened in a blink of an eye. The event happened everywhere on Earth at the same precise second. 15:23:08 in UK time. Suddenly the streets were empty. Then Stan realised he couldn’t find Shelley either. Then he heard the car’s crashing into one another. Glass shattered everywhere, luckily Stan was well enough away from the road not to be hit but just before he would have ran off in fear at the carnage of the shattering cars, he heard it.

“Stan…” The voice sounded far away. The voice was so faint, even now Stan could not remember how he could have possibly have heard it, but Stan could still hear it even now.

“Kyle?” Stan could vividly remember seeing the tiny toy sized boy in front of him. Stan remembered just how scared and confused the pale, red-headed Kyle was at his diminutive size. But Stan just gave one look at the ever so cute face in front of him and he immediately picked him up and despite being 8 years old, he promised that he had nothing to worry about and that he would take care of Kyle forever.

Stan remembered seeing his Mum running rapidly down the road alongside her friend Linda at that point. The GP’s office where they worked was only down the road and luckily Stan spotted Shelley at that point and he swiftly picked her up. Stan remembered the great big hug that his Mum gave him, tears flowing from her face from the relief that at least one of her children had not been affected by the sudden shrinking. Stan also remembered how tiny Kyle and Shelley looked compared to his Mum; her chest alone was bigger than the two shrunken children and both he and his Mum had to be careful not to crush them with their bodies and fortunately they were dazed but fine from the hug. No doubt their faces looked as huge as moon’s to the tiny children on Stan’s hand, but they handled the shock as well as anyone possibly could of becoming shrunk.

Stan remembered after the hug noticing that there were plenty of tinies on the ground of all ages, races and creeds. Sharon and Linda got as many as they could and indeed very quickly a few more normal sized people came out of their homes and chipped in and helped get the shrunken people out of harm’s way and at least into protection from the elements. No doubt the history books will say that the tinies were immediately subjugated by everyone, but that was simply not the case. Loved ones were panicking to find their tiny brothers, fathers, mothers, sisters and friends. They were still human in their eyes then.

The afternoon was bad enough, the night was worse. Stan remembered seeing his father cocooned on the spider’s web as they got in from the cold. Stan remembered his Mum pulling him out of the web and crushing the spider with one angry stomp on her shoe. Stan had never seen his Mum so angry in all of his life. Stan could still see his Mum attempting CPR and breathing in his tiny mouth but he was gone. Stan remembered her mumbling in shock something about the venom keeping the victim alive, but Stan’s Dad never woke up again.

And Shelley…Stan remembered as his Mum laid Shelley down on her palm and her trying to comfort her little daughter, telling her that things were going to be alright, and then that fucking bird swooped in out of nowhere and took Shelley away. Stan shuddered as he remembered the blood curdling screams coming from Shelley’s mouth as she was soaring in the air. Stan’s Mum dashing impotently out to the garden to save her daughter but the bird flew higher and higher and further away and then Shelley’s leg snapped clean off of her body and Stan saw Shelley’s body fall rapidly in the air. They had no chance, despite their manic running Shelley splattered on the ground. The body unidentifiable except for a vile mixture of blood and guts. Stan just remembered staring at Shelley’s body dumbfounded as his Mum collapsed onto the ground in complete anguish. But he also remembered Kyle shaking in fear and Stan keeping his hand closed to keep his friend safe.

By the night all Stan had left was his Mum and Kyle. Stan’s Mum was in shock as was Kyle for that matter. Kyle was shaking and crying and all Stan could do was rub his back as tenderly as he could as he said the immortal words.

“I will always look after you Kyle.” Kyle calmed down after that and Stan could just remember Kyle hugging Stan’s thumb affectionately as Stan kept rubbing his back. That was the first day of the great shrinking, and one of the last days the shrunken people were treated with any form of compassion.

No evidence was found of what caused the shrinking. Some hypothesised it was a terrorist attack but the effects were too random to be a weapon. Aliens were similarly dismissed as they have not visited the Earth 8 years onwards. Maybe it was nature trying to keep humanity from destroying the environment, as Stan occasionally thought about it was maybe the Earth fighting back against humanity. But no matter what theory people believed, it all led to one conclusion. The vast majority of the human population had shrunk permanently forever.

Stan knew he was highly fortunate as he retained both his height and his liberty. Kyle’s entire family shrunk on that day and were stolen immediately by some opportunistic asshole. Stan knew for a fact that after the law changed legally allowing the selling of tinies, Kyle’s entire family had been sold. Stan also they have never been seen since, despite his Mum’s best efforts of finding them, they had disappeared off of the face of the Earth. There was an unspoken assumption between Stan and Kyle that Kyle’s parents and baby brother were most likely dead by now. If the “Great Re-Adjusting” had happened on a weekend, Stan knew he probably would have never have found Kyle and Kyle would have been sold into slavery alongside his family.

Any initial sympathy for the shrunken people’s plight had been eradicated by greed, cruelty and blatant villainy. Public opinion swiftly changed from empathy for the shrunken people’s plight to thinking how it could benefit those unaffected. Properties and bank accounts were seized, governments collapsed and swiftly reorganised as tiny leaders were violently ousted and replaced by the lucky few still big. Within weeks laws were drafted and approved regarding the societal status of shrunken people and it wasn’t pretty. The law soon stated that shrunken people were no longer regarded as human beings and was therefore subject to be bought or found and then used in whichever way their masters cared to use them as. And this ranged from becoming a fashion accessory, servants to attend to minor details that regular size people struggle with or simply being reduced to becoming a sex slave and other such incredulous and horrifying degradations that Stan tried his best not to think about. Shrunken people were allowed to be abused at will, very quickly the remaining media highlighted that the tinies existed for their pleasure now. Wave upon wave of TV shows, films and advertising showed that torturing and even sexually abusing shrunken people were now considered okay, this was because according to the media they were no longer human beings so who cares right? The newest craze was to dip the shrunken people into chocolate sauce and lick their bodies over and over where the expendable or misbehaving shrunken people ended up eaten as well at the end. The very notion made Stan sick to his stomach. According to the media and to the few religious hardliners still around, they were the chosen few to stay big; they now had a right to subjugate the shrunken people to their will. The very notion of being chosen just sent Stan into a blind rage every time he heard that horrible argument. It was a scientific fluke they stayed big. There was no bias and there was no chosen people spared from the shrinking. Every nation, every race, every religion and every gender was affected as 90% of the globe on a somewhat even basis was reduced to being half a foot tall. Stan’s father and his sister shrunk on that horrible day; in fact it was an extreme rarity of hearing about whole families staying big. Stan knew how lucky he was to stay at his normal height; there was no divine right, no deliberate “choice”, it all just came down to pure dumb luck.

 

Stan looked again and though the entire advert disgusted Stan beyond any words he could articulate, what really broke his heart was the small guy’s sweet beautiful face. The sad anguished face, simultaneously in agony and humiliation, of the crushed shrunken man made Stan sick to his stomach, but what added to the horror was that the little guy’s face was still overawed from the horrors he had witnessed. There had been many a tale of tinies who were once rebellious and bold against their masters becoming “broken” and became strangely accepting of their fate of being used and tortured until their bodies broke down or their masters murdered them outright. This young man still looked like he had at least some fight left in him, likely that was why he was chosen to be in the advert to begin with. The shrunken guy still had an incredibly smooth youthful face, probably still even just a teenager, being crushed mercilessly by a cruel cold-hearted bitch. And Stan knew that the picture was not Photo-shopped. That boy had been crushed, mangled, tortured and who knows what else during that photoshoot alone. Stan did not care to think what his owners did to him during their leisure time, or who they rented them out too. Stan knew that his mother’s friend turned lover Linda rented tinies out to people, but she always insisted it was done in a therapeutic manner where cruelty was not allowed, she insisted she had standards. Stan could only pray that was true.

Stan’s eyes focused down on the advert’s caption, which was: “Just Do It!” The woman was a bog standard model, she was in her twenties, blond, tall legs, skinny, but what caught Stan’s eye was how calm the model looked, so at peace with her life, so innocent. All the while she was crushing a poor defenceless boy merely to relax. It was not the fact that 90% of the world lost 90% of their height that was the tragedy. It was the fact that they had lost their humanity to the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil. For the poor tinies there were simply no more barriers to cross, Hell had already arrived for them.

Stan then thought about Kyle. Even now he was still his best friend and he was never ashamed to admit that. Even after all the years. All the memories, the bad and the good, all the times Stan and Kyle played, laughed and even cried together. Kyle was a human being. It did not matter if he was now 6.6 inches in height. Kyle was an individual and Stan loved him very much. Tinies were no longer allowed to be educated, at least not in stated-owned institutions, so Stan always showed and did his homework in front of Kyle and he always read to him, as books were now far too big to be read by the shrunken people. Everything about Kyle’s life was a tragedy. His entire family shrunk, sold and disappeared, and Kyle’s own life was restricted to just being by Stan’s side, in constant need of his protection against the vile evil that has consumed society since the “Great Re-Adjusting.” Stan was proud of Kyle as Kyle was far more intelligent than he, even with his reduced education, and he handled every indignity and slight from his horrifying circumstances with great dignity. Stan loved Kyle with all of his heart and wished he had a hundredth part his courage and character.

At that thought Stan’s breathing became jagged, he looked again at the horrible picture of the crushed shrunken man on the advert and suddenly all he could see was Kyle’s face. Kyle had never been mistreated in all of his life, but Stan just wanted to hear Kyle’s sweet voice again and he could then get on with his day. There wasn’t that many people around the street, there was a few other schoolchildren walking but they kept a fairly large distance from him. There were never that many people walking the streets anymore as the population of Great Britain that was immune to the tragedy and therefore retained full citizenship was just shy of 4.9 million, well below the 10% world average of non-shrinking percentages. Stan felt comfortable enough to do this. He took a deep breath. Stan got his phone out and began calling the one phone he could stomach calling right now. Fortunately it was answered quickly.

“Stan what is it dear?” His Mum answered vaguely bored, vaguely worried. Stan’s Mum, Sharon Smith was now a millionaire businesswoman who had a seemingly never ending barrage of phone calls and meetings every day. But Stan did not care if he was eating into her valuable time. He needed to do this.

“Mum, is Kyle okay?” Stan asked frantically.

“Yes of course dear, he is safely in my handbag; I just got to work. Better safe than sorry, don’t want him falling out and injuring himself.” The voice changed, it softened, and it became more maternal. Stan knew that whilst his Mum conformed to certain societal norms and prejudices, She had never murdered or even tortured a shrunken person, and that she treated Kyle well enough and looked after him on school days, as Stan did not want any of the cruel bastards at his school to ever have an opportunity to lay their filthy fingers on his sweet Kyle. Stan knew in his heart that his Mum would never do anything to Kyle as he loved him with all of his heart.

“Do you want me to put him on the line?” Sharon asked kindly.

“Yes please that would be great.” Stan said appreciatively. Stan waited the few moments for his mother to get Kyle out of the safety of her handbag. Though the principle disgusted him, Kyle was registered as the property of Sharon Smith, though Sharon promised to transfer the deeds of protection to Stan when he became 18. But with the harsh laws against thieves of registered shrunken people; Sharon was safe allowing Kyle to be out of the bag. Kyle was protected from scumbags as well as from birds and other animals that all had remained unshrunk due to a variety of custom made repellents.

“What’s wrong Stan, are you okay?” Kyle asked immediately with concern in his voice. Stan smiled as he was always touched at how kind and warm hearted Kyle truly was. Stan was very proud of Kyle. Even with Kyle living his own Hell of being absolutely tiny and not having the opportunity to live a truly free existence, Kyle still cared about other people’s problems. Kyle was a remarkable human being. Kyle’s voice sounded very faint over the phone. The voice was quiet due to just how small he was and the phone companies refused to create phones to accommodate tinies, as they were no longer considered human beings in their mind.

“Yes, yes I’m fine. I just really needed to hear your voice, that’s all.” Stan said with a little smile on his face, he was thankful no one was around to hear just how desperate he sounded right now.

“Dude me and your Mum left home a half hour ago. We said goodbye then and it was nowhere near as soppy as this conversation.” Kyle said with half of a laugh. Stan softly laughed. He knew he was being irrational but he simply did not care. The world was filled with horrors and though he was powerless to do much else about it, all Stan could do was protect his friend from the fate that so many of his kind suffered.

“Yeah, yeah I know. I just…I just wanted to speak to you.” Stan had no idea where this conversation was going, no doubt his Mum would need the phone back ASAP but he just needed the comfort of Kyle’s voice.

“Okay Stan you really need to get to school, I know you are just standing at a random spot, disturbed by something you saw. Just relax and we can talk about it when we get back home tonight okay?” Stan smiled at Kyle’s reasoning. Kyle can read him like a book. Stan just needed to get through another boring day at school and then he could be with Kyle again.

“Okay man. Have a good day Kyle. I love you.” Stan said as softly as he could muster.

“I love you too Stan.” Kyle said and at that point Stan just smiled knowing that his little friend was safe. Safe and away from the monsters that would exploit or abuse him without a moment’s thought.

“Is that alright Stan?” Sharon asked her son kindly as she held the phone from Kyle and back to her face. Stan knew the procedure, the shrunken people were too small to even hold a phone, but Stan got what he needed and that was the main thing.

“Yeah, thanks for that. I really need that. You have a nice day.” Stan said softly.

“I love you.” Sharon said happily. Stan smiled at that. Stan simply could not see his mother as a ruthless businesswoman; she was so sweet and nurturing and would do anything Stan wanted to in a heartbeat without any fuss whatsoever.

“I love you too Mum.” Stan said softly and at that they both had hung up, ready for the day ahead.

Stan looked at the vile advert again and not wanting to immediately be in a foul mood after speaking to his dear Kyle, he put his head down and began walking to school again. Just less than 8 more hours and he would be back in his rightful place of looking after his dear friend.

Stan began walking again and to pass the time he flicked through old photos on his phone. Wave upon wave of pictures of Stan holding Kyle for selfies, a few very affectionate ones of both boys kissing one another as Kyle stood on Stan’s hand. Stan began laughing at just how all-consuming his lips looked as he kissed Kyle. Stan flicked past some more and then he saw one when they were 7 years old. Both boys’ dressed as cowboys. Kyle having his hand on Stan’s shoulder, both boys at similar heights. As lovely as that picture was Stan did not have the heart to look at it very long. Kyle along with so many others were robbed of everything, a reminder of their past lives was too cruel a blow to think about so Stan got back to more recent pictures of Kyle smiling as he was standing on Stan’s palm.

The world was a cruel place. But Stan took heart as there were still a few decent “normal” sized people about that did not abuse or mistreat the tiny people they found scared and confused on that horrible day. There were shrunken people rights groups about, but they were sadly few and far between. Stan liked to think that he was a decent guardian to his dear friend Kyle. Stan would never dream of mistreating Kyle like all the media had shown and normalised in the past few years. Stan just looked at Kyle’s trusting face on that picture and Stan smiled warmly. Stan loved Kyle and Kyle loved him back, but it was Kyle’s complete trust in him that was the key. Kyle had complete faith that Stan would always do the right thing. Stan smiled at the thought and he vowed in his heart that he would never betray Kyle’s trust. Despite the way the world was going, Stan would always be there for Kyle to love and cherish him. Best Friends Forever.

End Notes:

Hope people enjoyed reading it. All feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Living with the Smith's by SuperD

As Kyle stared across at the beautiful Giant brown haired middle aged businesswoman softly saying farewell to her son over the massive mobile phone, all he could do was smile.

The phone call brightened up Kyle’s day. Something must have happened for Stan to call his mother up just to get a few words to his tiny friend. Kyle knew just how sensitive and kind-hearted Stan was, anything he saw on the street could have put him in a blind panic. Stan had not been transformed or desensitised by the societal acceptance that abusing shrunken people was not only good but also necessary for the new world order of “normal’s” asserting their dominance over “tinies.” It warmed Kyle’s heart to know that Stan was still the kind hearted open young man that he had always been and that Stan still treated him with the same care, dignity and love as the first time he picked him up and comforted him as they walked to Stan’s home during that horrible day.

Kyle was under no delusions; he had heard all the horror stories. He knew that most shrunken people were openly slaves and everywhere Kyle looked on the street was either fellow tinies being abused to his face or constant images of tinies being used, abused or tortured all over billboards, posters and on television.

Just seeing the constant violence and humiliation of his fellow shrunken people’s plight was bad enough to deal with, but it was the stares that were the hardest thing for Kyle to deal with personally. The stares from the incredulous tinies and normal’s alike whenever Stan was holding him outside on the street with the utmost care, dignity and precision, as well as Stan’s goofy smile towards him. Kyle felt the eyes as everyone looked at them like they were aliens from outer space. The looks all followed a pattern, first everyone looked at them with confusion and then it swiftly transformed into hatred. The tinies looked at Kyle’s life of being given love and comfort with open disgust as well as the normal’s looking at Stan like he was a love drunk buffoon. There was one consistency between the two groups however: both types looked at them like they were traitors. They looked at them like the both of them had refused to follow society’s script, like they were heretics who were openly advocating blasphemy against society’s newfound fervour of subjugating the tinies. Stan always insisted Kyle needed his fresh air and though Kyle enjoyed seeing nature in all of its majesty, Kyle really did not want to deal with what the world had become.

Kyle knew in his heart that things were not going to get better in his lifetime. They were only going to get far worse.

 

Kyle had gotten used to travelling to and fro under the protection of Stan’s mother. Kyle knew he was safe in the handbag of Sharon Smith and would even be safe on her desk the whole day; of course he would be safe. Sharon Smith was the boss at her firm and anyone who dared harm him there was liable for 25 years in the labour camps no questions asked. Even Sharon’s partner Linda never harmed him…yet. But nature bowed to no human being so Sharon was always mindful, particularly after the fate of her loved ones, so her office windows were sealed tight and she constantly had the room checked for bugs whenever she wasn’t in the room. Kyle knew that Sharon was still haunted by the deaths of her husband and daughter, and that with extreme methods employed, absolutely nothing from the animal or insect kingdom would be allowed to enter her domain ever again.

Kyle remarked the irony many a time that in the 8 years since the disaster where the vast majority of the world had shrunk down to glorified action figures and toys for the amusement for the lucky few, Sharon was smart and bold enough to have risen up in the world, from being a receptionist at a GP at the dawn of the new world to being the owner of a respectable sized pharmaceutical company as well as a whole load of property all over Britain. Sharon came from humble origins but now she had money and some degree of influence as even the loathsome MP Harold Jimson was a frequent supper time visitor at her house. Though Kyle knew he was looking from the perspective of a little boy, the Sharon Smith that existed before the great shrinking event would never so much as look at a scumbag like Jimson in the eyes. She would have crossed the street to avoid him, and would never dream of having the likes of him in her house. Alas the world has changed forever and Sharon needed to mix with unappealing company for her business and newfound status to continue thriving.

Kyle despised the fascist pig, before the “Great Re-Adjusting”, Jimson was just another semi-articulate thug who was openly mocked for his vile beliefs. A bona-fide prick that was good at saying outrageous shit and taking advantage of the publicity. But since the great shrinking which instantly saw 591 MP’s shrink down and very quickly losing their status as human beings, monster’s like Jimson came out of the woodwork and now Jimson and his ilk were now the norm, and not the mocked exception to the rule. Jimson openly bragged about how many thousands of tinies he buys and sells in his businesses, and the further draconian laws he has planned for the tinies and even shrunken people rights groups that tries their best to protect them. But worst of all for Kyle was how open Jimson was to the cruelty he actively inflicts on the shrunken people he owned. Jimson loved pulling limbs out of the tinies sockets. Jimson loved seeing how far he could toss tinies out of his mansion’s windows, but most of all he loved breaking them, particularly rebellious tinies. Jimson would torture and fuck with shrunken people’s minds until they worshipped Jimson as a God and cried out for all to hear that it was right for tinies to be tortured and dominated by the normal sized people, as it was the divine right ordained by God. Kyle knew that every time Stan heard shit like that it would break his heart and thus whenever that prick visited the house; Stan would always stay in his room with him, keeping him safe and out of sight until the vile prick was out of the house.

Kyle smiled as he pondered that it wasn’t particularly hard to rise as the job labour market had, no pun intended, shrunk down massively. Businesses ironically thrived as people bought homes dirt cheap and everyone traded with each other all the time, and not just with money. Tinies themselves had become a form of currency and were traded for goods and services. Kyle overheard a young intern at Sharon’s office once saying that her boyfriend traded his favourite tiny for a specially made dress for her, just to make her happy. Her co-workers said that it was true devotion and that she had a keeper. Nice to know how much a life was worth nowadays, Kyle bitterly remarked to himself afterward. Kyle never told Stan that story; he didn’t want to see Stan’s inevitable look of disgust, disappointment and despair at his fellow normal’s behaviour.

Kyle faintly remembered watching reports of wars in the Middle East on the news channel his Dad used to watch, but all the old time animosities of the world died down since the “Great Re-Adjustment”, the violence caused by religions and differing economic models was now replaced as the normal sized people focused their hatred exclusively onto the tinies. The changes came swiftly and it allowed a lot of people, even regular people, to take advantage. Sharon bought a house with her friend turned girlfriend Linda with their savings after the laws changed that determined that tinies were no longer considered humans by law and then Sharon quickly flipped the property, making a very tidy profit. Sharon knew she was onto something so she re-invested the money first onto more property and then as the profit margins increased she pumped the money into businesses and she rose higher and higher in the world as she made more and more money.

 

Now Kyle sat and spent a large part of his life sitting on Sharon’s massive work desk in her own private office in her own private floor in her own skyscraper. Luckily there were only the occasional interns and assistants in that room, this was Sharon’s sanctuary as she did all of her meetings down the hall. Though the view of the city looked nice from the distance, the windows were shut tight so no bug could go in or out. Whilst Kyle did have a great time with Stan during the evenings and on weekends, all Kyle did normally when he was in Sharon’s office was either watch TV, which was always DVD’s or watch downloads of old TV shows from a time where everyone was big and the idea of casually torturing tiny people in everyday life was considered an unfathomable concept. This is what Kyle did when Sharon wasn’t in the room, but when Sharon was in the room the TV was turned off as she could not focus on her work with it on, so Kyle was content to just watch Sharon work and have a chat whenever Sharon had to briefly escape from her employees.

“Stan got anything planned tonight?” Sharon asked at lunch time after giving him a part of her chicken baguette as she was looking over reports that she would have to deal with for the rest of the day. It never failed to impress Kyle just how monolith his protector looked as he was watching her from her desk. At this scale Sharon Smith looked like a Goddess. The sheer scale as she sat beside him was staggering; Sharon’s behemoth sized legs seemed to go on forever as she sat on her gorgeous soft chair. Sharon’s business dress alone would easily cover Kyle’s small frame several times over, and everything about Sharon was impressive. Her breasts were absolutely enormous, and her dress really emphasised its generous size. But what most impressed Kyle was Sharon’s face. It looked incredible at his tiny stature, like a magnified image but there were hardly any imperfections. Sharon was 40 years old but her face had the playfulness and smoothness of someone 10 years younger. Sharon was still exceptionally pretty. Her brown eyes complimented her shortly cut brown hair. But most of all was her smile. Sharon’s smile would steal any man’s soul if she just smiled at him.

“Nah, Stan hasn’t got much planned, maybe a bit of revision. He’s freaking out about his GCSE’s.” Kyle said with a small smile on his face as his thoughts transferred from the mother to the son. Stan was roughly the same size as Sharon now, but with dark raven hair and he was so handsome. Kyle smiled and avoided blushing at the thought as Stan even looked cute whenever he was stressing about his grades. Stan wore his heart on his sleeves and it showed from every look or expression he gave. Kyle’s smile continued as he bit into the baguette and god it was gorgeous for the diminutive boy, the smell and the taste overwhelmed his senses. As constraining as his life was, Kyle took any pleasure that he could take gratefully, whether that be from food or his beloved Stan.

“Stan will be fine, he’s a clever kid. He’s bossing it at the moment. He’ll walk into college. Think he’ll go to Uni after that though?” Sharon asked as she looked down at Kyle as he was sitting on his own custom made chair and nibbling at his food.

“He is concerned about that.” Kyle admitted. “He’ll probably walk into any Uni he wants, but…”

Sharon looked at Kyle with a serious face. Sharon’s massive face was all Kyle could see; it dominated his entire field of vision. Sharon’s smile had gone at that point but it was not a cruel or mean-spirited face that Kyle saw but that of a concerned mother. Kyle knew what that face meant and he knew what Sharon was going to say next.

“He’s worried about you. He doesn’t want to go halfway across the country and have you become stolen by some asshole.” Sharon said not unkindly. Sharon truly cared about Stan’s happiness, and Kyle knew Sharon was not an idiot, Stan was open about many things, including his willingness to look after his little friend Kyle through thick and thin, but Stan kept his true feelings to himself but anyone could read him like a book.

“Things will be sorted out by then. It’s a couple of years away anyway. He’ll want to see the world.” Kyle said as open-minded as he could muster. Kyle loved Stan and Stan loved Kyle, and Kyle trusted him with all of his heart. Kyle did not want to even think about the future right now. Life was going as well as it possibly could when considering his circumstances, he did not want to tempt fate now. Sharon took a very long deep breath. Kyle knew Sharon fretted about Stan and how much he cared about his little friend. Deep conflict was sketched right on her smooth face. Life had changed so much. Kyle couldn’t imagine Sharon mistreating her husband or Shelley if they had lived, but the fact is they died before the law changes and Sharon did not have to cross that bridge. Tinies to the world at large now were faceless imps who did everything their master’s told them too. Kyle did not know how far Sharon conformed to that belief, but she lived in today’s world all the same.

“No he won’t.” Sharon said with a subtle mixture of coldness and horror. Sharon’s face briefly broke, revealing something vulnerable. It wasn’t a secret that Stan never joined in with the fervour of the society around him. Kyle once overheard Linda saying to Stan that only he had in his soul clemency for the heathen. Sharon knew Stan did not truly fit in with this new world and it was etched right on her beautiful face. But before Kyle could say anything Sharon swiftly looked back at her report and suddenly the next couple of hours went by very slowly for Kyle.

 

After a couple more hours of blankly either watching Sharon work or watch TV, Sharon mercifully and very carefully put Kyle back into her handbag and very quickly on the almost empty roads they got back home. The journey was quiet aside from the music blaring from the radio, but Kyle did not mind. Sharon followed the daily routine and she put her large hand over Kyle’s chest as softly as she could as she parked on her drive and Kyle sat down gratefully on her hand. As undignified as the position was it was worth it as the door already opened by the impatient and clearly excitable Stan, who had clearly hovered around the door waiting for them to return home akin to a faithful dog watching for his master’s return.

“Good evening.” Stan said with a smile on his lips and joy in his heart.

“Good evening Stan.” Sharon said with a smile which grew bemused as Kyle was immediately taken by Stan off of his mother’s hand, Kyle was used to it but still just feeling the force of a Giant taking his entire body quickly still felt exhilarating. Kyle looked up and just felt the love emanating from Stan’s body.

“Dinner’s going to be later Stan.” Sharon turned her head down from Stan’s face to Kyle’s and Kyle was touched as Sharon gave Kyle a small smile, which Kyle gratefully reciprocated, and Sharon turned it into a larger indulgent smile for her son. The troubles in Sharon’s heart were buried deep within it, she never so much as spoken a word to Stan about her fears for him. How Stan did not know that his mother knew about them was a mystery to Kyle.

“Okay I see how excited you are Stan. Go upstairs, enjoy yourself. Linda is coming back home from her conference later tonight so dinner will be later.”

Kyle saw just how grateful Stan was and after nodding appreciatively at his Mum and flashing his own trademark goofy smile Stan walked extremely quickly up the stairs. Kyle felt every step on the winding staircase but fortunately Stan’s exuberance meant that it only lasted a few seconds anyway.

Stan quickly got into his room and as he shut the door he immediately gave Kyle a wet sloppy kiss. As much as Kyle enjoyed the affection, it was still a giant pair of lips covering nearly his whole body and it completely dominated his being.

“It’s so good seeing you Kyle.” Stan said softly as he bombarded Kyle with kisses.

“It’s only been half a day, are you that eager to see me?” Kyle just got out in-between the kisses from the colossal lips.

Stan just looked at Kyle with the same puppy dog eyes that he always gave. “Yes of course, I’m always eager to see you.” It never failed to warm Kyle’s heart the irony at just how faithful and even dependent Stan was to him.

“Could you put me down please?” Kyle asked as he desperately wanted his breath back after the powerful rapid kisses.

“Of course, here you go.” Stan softly deposited Kyle right on the large wooden desk. Kyle took a few steps and he softly walked over to the custom made scaled chair and desk which Kyle duly sat on. Kyle kicked off his doll sized shoes and he looked around and though he was tempted to lie down on the comfort of the small bed made for him which was also on the desk, Kyle decided not to, Stan was eager to be around him as Stan sat on the ginormous chair in front of him with a massive smile on his lips. The soft stare from Stan lasted quite a while. Kyle knew Stan was just content at staring at him wordlessly and it made Kyle warm knowing the effect he had on his Giant friend.

“How was your day?” Kyle asked to initiate the conversation. Stan’s smile dropped immediately. Stan was trying to think of something to say and the silence grew more and more awkward between them.

“It wasn’t great.” Stan eventually admitted to Kyle. Stan was shifting around, he got up off of his chair and he was pacing to and fro across the large bedroom. Kyle knew when Stan did not want to talk about something, but Stan was never particularly subtle to begin with so it wasn’t a great intellectual boast.

“Was that why you called your Mum asking for me before school?” Kyle asked sympathetically.

“…Yeah. I…I just saw something I didn’t want to see.” Stan looked at Kyle and Stan’s sweet face frowned even sadder as guilt crept over his face. “But shit, that’s nothing compared to the things you have to deal with all the time Kyle. Me, I just see something and it upsets me, you actually live it.”

Kyle just watched Stan. Kyle knew that he was not going to get much out of him about what he saw. Cruelty to tinies was a regular everyday occurrence now, and Kyle knew that Stan will witness it as he walks out onto the street. Kyle hated seeing Stan get upset so he put his hands up to which Stan smiled and as he reached his own hand towards his diminutive frame, Kyle hugged Stan’s fingers. Kyle saw just how blissful Stan looked and suddenly all of his insecurities were gone. Kyle just looked up at Stan’s sharp blue eyes and he too was at peace right now just staring at his loving Giant.

“Fancy talking about anything else?” Kyle asked softly interrupting the peaceful quiet.

A small smile crept into Stan’s face, as he sat back down on his chair. “Of course how was your day?”

Kyle was touched by the thought and he smiled back at his massive friend: “You know standard stuff, watching your Mum work and watching TV. Well the old TV shows of course.” Kyle stopped the sentence abruptly right there. Kyle knew what was on the new TV shows and he did not care to think about them. Stan’s smile turned into a frown that and he was clearly trying to think of something to say. Kyle smiled at just how sweet Stan looked; he just looked like an overly sensitive soppy Giant.

“But the whole time today I was thinking of you.” Kyle said up at his giant friend. Stan looked surprised but then his smile returned as he just stared at Kyle wordlessly. Stan looked at Kyle dreamily; it felt wonderful for Kyle that anyone would look at him like that. Stan put his elbows onto the desk and he put his hand over past Kyle’s face and he then began softly stroking the back of Kyle’s head. The touch felt so nice, Kyle was starting to purr in contentment but it was just how peaceful Stan looked as he was rubbing his back, the smile was so wide and his large blue eyes were focused on Kyle and Kyle alone. Stan’s head was perfectly still as it was held up by his free hand and he was just staring at the diminutive Kyle with clear love and affection.

After a few minutes Stan laid his hand by the edge of the desk wordlessly. Kyle walked up to it and as he got on Stan’s hand, Stan softly moved his hand towards Kyle’s face and Kyle leant in and both boys shared a deep loving kiss. Kyle’s lips could only reach Stan’s bottom lips but neither of them cared. Kyle’s lips touched Stan’s bottom lip with all the power that he could muster. When the kiss ended both boys just stared lovingly at each other.

“I love you Kyle.” Stan said softly.

Kyle always blushed whenever Stan said that. It meant the world to him. “I love you too Stan.” Kyle said back and the both of them were just perfectly content staring at the other one.

The next few minutes went by quickly as Stan put Kyle back on the desk and both lads were talking about anything and everything. Kyle just smiled as he looked up at Stan’s seemingly magnified features. Stan’s sharp blue eyes just looked like massive sapphires, Stan’s scruffy hair always made him laugh but it was Stan’s innocent face that made Kyle’s heart beat so hard. The face was so smooth and just seeing Stan’s dorky smile always made Kyle feel warm. The smile was always goofy, there were never any pretensions of coolness or aloofness, and it perfectly demonstrated Stan’s complete sincerity with everything he did in his life. Stan could hide and bottle his feelings inside, but he could never actually lie and he could never do anything he knew in his heart was wrong.

Kyle went up to the edge of the desk and he put his hand onto Stan’s finger and he softly stroked it and he knelt over and gave it a kiss. Stan looked truly touched by that small act of affection and at that a massive smile reached Stan’s lips.

“Say Kyle, when you said you watched some TV earlier…Was there anything funny on today?”

Kyle looked up dubiously, a big smile reaching his own lips. He knew what was coming but he lined up to the bait regardless: “Not particularly.”

“Well there is now.” Stan got his massive hand and as he softly put Kyle’s back on his hand he immediately began tickling Kyle. Stan’s massive finger got to Kyle’s feet and Kyle began laughing very hard as Stan manically moved his finger up and down his feet rapidly.

“STAN!!!” Kyle spat out laughing very hard. Kyle’s tiny and highly sensitive feet could not handle Stan’s digits rubbing it with some power as bolts of pleasure shot through his entire body. Fortunately for Kyle the tickling did not last too long, but as Kyle caught his breath back he saw that Stan’s smile had widened further still, Kyle could see that Stan had other ideas.

Stan cupped his hands securely around Kyle and he dramatically rolled onto his bed. The force felt incredible as Kyle felt the mid-air turn and then as Stan was laying securely on his bed Stan began kissing him rapidly again all over. Kyle was laughing hysterically at the touch as the colossal lips explored his body. The lips planted all over Kyle’s face, arms, legs and chest with huge eagerness. Eventually Stan stopped and Stan just looked at Kyle with the same goofy smile appreciatively. Kyle was ready to relax and it looked like Stan was as well.

“We got some time before dinner. Want to just listen to music, spoon and relax together until then?” Kyle asked softly.

“Right there man.” Stan got his CD remote with his free hand and then suddenly some soft easy listening music came on. Stan stretched his vast legs and Kyle laughed as he done the same with his minute legs. Kyle lay down on Stan’s hand and Stan softly closed them, not too tightly but enough to know he was being held securely. Kyle craned his neck and saw just how peaceful Stan looked as Stan looked back at him. All Kyle could do right now was to smile. Life had its cruelties and constant humiliations, but with Stan around how bad could it truly be?

To Live and Love by SuperD

The day had been a pure drag for Sharon Smith. Hours upon hours of arguments, delays and decisions going against her firm had put Sharon Smith in a foul mood. But it was eating lunch with Stan’s little ‘friend’ Kyle that took her over the edge. A great sense of dread suddenly shifted into her entire being. Sharon could not quite pinpoint what the feeling was or why she was feeling it but it happened anyway. Bosses of massive firms could not look weak so Sharon hid it with veiled indifference. Sharon knew Kyle wouldn’t be any the wiser. The conversation wasn’t going brilliantly anyway. Both herself and Kyle skirted around the issue entirely. Sharon knew her son’s feelings for Kyle. Sharon had taken many a picture of the boys asleep with Kyle huddled over by Stan’s protective hands peacefully, that were not the attitudes of a boy with his toy. Okay people treated their pets with affection, but Stan always insisted on treating Kyle with dignity as well. Kyle had his own bed and even a miniature wardrobe full of clothes. Most tinies went by naked now as they were beneath clothes but Stan always insisted on treating Kyle right. Remembering that she had once watched Brokeback Mountain, Sharon was glad she lived in a tolerant society, for the normal sized people at least. Homosexuality between normal sized people was so bland it was considered boring now. Sharon knew that all too well; she was living with her former co-worker from a previous life now and nobody bats an eyelid. Homosexuality between a normal and a tiny however… Whatever an owner decided to do to their tiny was their business alone, but it was the fact that Stan and Kyle’s relationship was consensual. Stan never made Kyle do a single thing he did not want to do, and Stan actually listened to what Kyle had to say. Sharon had witnessed the harsh looks Stan and Kyle got on the streets from other people, including tinies. Stan was never subtle with his affections for his little tiny friend Kyle. Sharon saw Stan’s bruises whenever he fought a classmate that called him a “Tinies whore.” Stan was a sensitive boy that did what he thought was right, but the world had changed and Sharon did not want her son to be left behind from long dead ideals.

After a couple more hours after lunch trying to persevere and to make Chicken salad out of Chicken shit, by late afternoon she wrote the day off and sulked back home. Sharon knew when to walk away, tomorrow is another day and cooler heads prevail. Sharon did her daily routine of double checking her emails before heading out of the office. 187 unopened; 54 urgent messages. Sharon just switched off her computer screen in disgust. Sharon then remembered the little boy sitting down calmly and patiently watching her in quiet awe on her massive desk. Kyle was too ginger, too pale and too small for her tastes but she could not deny that he could lay on the charm thick and his smile was sweet and his eyes dazzling. As Sharon picked him up she couldn’t help but feel a pang in her heart as Kyle looked at her with a small smile of trust. The tinies had a rough break nowadays. Tinies had not been treated like humans for years and even animal pets had laws protecting them from mistreatment. The legal owners of tinies, as Sharon technically was with Kyle, had the legal right to do anything and everything to them. Most of Sharon’s friends and business associates treated tinies as disposable toys at best and as pests to be exterminated at worst. Even her lover Linda’s business was essentially human trafficking and open slavery if the tinies had any legal rights whatsoever. It made life easier just forgetting the tinies were once your neighbours, co-workers and friends. It was easy to dismiss the tinies plight now, with their reduced size and most not being clothed they looked little more than beasts. But just seeing Kyle’s sweet little face…If Kyle would have remained full sized Sharon would have been ecstatic that someone like him would be with her precious Stan but now…Thoughts of her dear departed husband and daughter raced through Sharon’s mind too. The past was done and Sharon had to get on with it. The present times were too harsh and unyielding to indulge the idea of a present that never was nor could be. Beggars can’t be choosers after all and they were all beggars to the mercies of nature especially the few that stayed big.

Sharon as absentmindedly as she dared picked up Kyle securely over her hands. Seeing a tiny teenager in her hands still occasionally shook Sharon back to the strange reality that tiny people exist. Life was a fever dream and if you were not born in the world you would be able to appreciate how insane the world actually was. Sharon then quickly put Kyle into her handbag and she walked out of her massive building. Sharon did not have to be home early. Linda was not going to be back in town for hours anyway but anything was better than being stuck in this building during a day filled with shit. Better to start again Monday.

The drive home was mercifully brief, but then again traffic was a genuine rarity now anyway. With the population changes and a relative lack of both pedestrians and drivers, the speed limit was now changed to 130MPH on main roads and 70 on neighbourhood roads excluding school times where it was reduced to 40. Just thinking about that made Sharon realise just how slow the old world was. But as she whizzed past the near desolate streets, it made her sad. Sharon remembered moaning in the long ago when the kids were playing in the streets loudly and all the teenagers would walk past their street at the middle of the night with booze in their hands, now she just wished she could see that one more time. People were now too spread out and though wild free-range tinies were a thing, any spotted were immediately hunted down and either sold or used for personal gratification.

Sharon pulled up on her lovely drive and as they softly drove in Sharon smiled as she saw Stan’s silhouette as he noticed their arrival. Sharon quickly got Kyle from out of her handbag and even before she could knock on the door Stan already had it opened. As awful as her day been just seeing Stan so happy picking up his little friend Kyle instantly put a smile back on her face. Sharon quickly allowed Stan the time he wanted with Kyle and both boys appreciated that, giving her heart-warming smiles. Sharon knew the world was cold and heartless but she truly did not want Stan to change. Stan was happy and though the times were a changing, he still lived in his age of innocence.

As soon as Stan scuttled off to his bedroom with his beloved in his hands, Sharon walked over to her maid. Before everything changed in her life, Sharon was a cleaner as well as a receptionist, and she was very good at it. Sharon always despised people who could not keep a clean house by themselves, but having now been on the other foot, the amount of effort required to keep a mansion to the admittedly extreme standards of cleanliness was simply unfeasible to do by herself now. Her maid Rosa was young and highly attentive; her entire family shrunk when she was a child and she first relied on the kindness of strangers, which wasn’t a good thing for her as it wasn’t just the tinies that were mistreated. Rosa was tough and smart enough to know how to survive. By the time Sharon’s businesses began to thrive and she needed someone to tend to her new mansion, Rosa came highly recommended as an extremely hard worker who did everything asked with no fuss whatsoever.

“Rosa my dear. Everything looks good. Linda will not be here for several hours, I’ll let you know when to start dinner.” Sharon said to her as politely as she could. She had spent a large chunk of her life working menial jobs for the rich, or whom she considered rich at the time, people. Rosa was a good worker who did not need to be shitted on for her to do what she needed to do.

“Very good ma’am.” Rosa said with a small smile and she sauntered back into the kitchen. No further words were needed. Rosa was a quiet shy girl who enjoyed the solitude her job provided. Sharon smiled but she then began to laugh as she realised that aside from cooking the traditional Christmas Turkey, Sharon had no idea the last time she even cooked. 10 years ago such a thought would have been utterly preposterous for her but now it was the norm. Everything had truly changed for her.

Sharon wanted to unwind for the day so she sat down in her gorgeous spacious lounge and watched a bit of television. As soon as she turned on the TV the first thing that flashed up was a shoe store advert. The advert was standard, the shoes reasonable looking but all Sharon could focus on was the tinies being inserted into the shoes and then Sharon saw a 20 something model. Blond, very pretty with massive boobs and a pretty face but Sharon was marvelling at her pedicure job. This was top notch. Having been a first-hand recipient of the ultra-trained ultra-specialised tiny performed pedicure, Sharon knew that they put a great deal of effort into the model’s feet. They were luscious and soft, and were clearly being under the strictest care. The beauty of the feet had incidentally made a delightful contrast to the anguished look of agony shown on the face of the tiny being crushed mercilessly underfoot. The camera cut and the next shot showed another tiny being crushed by the opposite foot. The tiny looked in even greater agony as it scrunched up its face as the foot was clearly putting great amount of pressure on him. Various compounds had been invented in the past couple of years that with regular daily injections, the tinies could withstand great amounts of pressure which would ordinarily snap them in two. Both tinies were young, scarcely older than Kyle and they were handsome. If the ‘Great Re-Adjusting’ had not had happened these lads would have been models no questions asked. They were tanned, muscular and were in perfect proportion. The commercial continued with Sharon’s smile widening further as more and more close up’s of the girl’s sandaled feet crushing the tinies. The model was convincing as she looked so relaxed at the pain she was causing to her footboys.

“We have the best insole foot toys around. The cheapest as well as the strongest around so please come in for a personalised fitting. And remember Just Do It!” Underneath in tiny text writing was a traditional swiggle. Sharon smiled as she paused the TV. She knew who made this wonderful sounding product. As she paused the TV she read the familiar words as it read: ‘Tiny and You industries, a division of Linda Hartson industries.’

“Clever, clever. You never let yourself down.” Sharon and Linda had an agreement after they invested into separate businesses from their shared property profits that they would both be allowed to invest and create whatever businesses they could with no interference from the other. Both ladies honoured their side of the bargain, and whilst Sharon invested in pharmaceuticals, Linda invested in tinies. Linda did not tell Sharon about investing tiny people into shoe stores. And though Sharon knew the reason why, Sharon was mightily impressed from the new foot toys as by God it looked brilliant, Sharon marvelled at Linda’s aptitude towards her business. The tinies did look strong; they did look pristine and were no doubt able to take a ridiculous amount of wear and tear as they were to be exclusively used to be of comfort to the feet of normal’s walking around during the day. And it looked a hell of a better investment than medicine right about now to boot. To prove this Sharon quickly noticed from the small print that the tinies had a colossal 5 year guarantee. These tinies were going to be strong and were going to last. The mass produced and easily breakable crap of the old world had been replaced by a more intimate amount of care towards every last item made. With the world human population reduced to a mere 700 million now, there was less of a need to saturate the market place with shoddy products, and with a severely decreased workforce, it was accepted that ‘specialised’ employment was necessary to satisfy the market and reduce the likelihood of further revolution displacing those who greatly benefited from the ‘Great Re-Adjusting.’

Sharon was on cloud nine after seeing Linda’s phenomenal business venture. After some time of Sharon mindlessly watching television, Sharon’s phone began vibrating and the familiar tunes of Oh What a Night began blaring out. Sharon looked at the phone with a form of dread but once she saw the picture of Linda smiling alluringly and her number plastered over the screen Sharon gave a sigh of relief and with a massive smile on her lips she answered the phone.

“Hey baby.” Sharon said enthusiastically.

“Hey Sharon I’m at the airport now, just picking up my luggage.” Linda said as quickly as she could. Sharon can hear her walking through the airport.

“Flight alright?” Sharon asked.

“…Yeah…It was…It was something alright.” Sharon’s smile dropped, it didn’t sound like Linda to stammer nervously and Linda must have felt Sharon’s awkward breathing over the phone as she continued: “Hey I’ll tell you all about it once I’m back. I should be home in just over an hour. An hour and a half tops okay. I’ll see you then.”

“See you then. I love you Linda.”

“And I love you Sharon. I got a few pressies but I can send you the first one now. See you tonight.”

Sharon smiled as she waited impatiently to hear what she meant. Linda was very generous and since she had been in New York all week, no doubt Linda had got her loads of lovely stuff. Sharon was thinking about all the dresses and handbags that Linda would inevitably shower her with later, but then the wonderful images in her head faded as a message pinged on her tablet. Sharon clicked on it and it read:

“From Linda: “Hope this warms you up for tonight. Watch in privacy of our own room. Lol.””

A naughty smile reached Sharon’s lips. Sharon turned off the TV and she marched up all the way to her bedroom and very quickly she closed her bedroom door. Sharon couldn’t wait to see what this could be. Linda was getting naughtier and naughtier with her kinks and desires towards the tinies lately. More and more ideas began to filter through TV and on the internet. TV shows constantly showed tinies being used in more and more bombastic ways, whereas the internet was littered with chatrooms from horny ladies sharing their recent sexual experiments on the tinies, ranging from insertion to even experiments on bondage and blatant torture. Sharon always watched these things, but more and more she fantasied and wondered. She wondered what it would feel like to have a tiny at her complete mercy, to be used how she and she alone wanted them to be used. Sharon had the odd pedicure, manicure and massage by highly trained tinies but that was not even a hundredth of the possibilities that could be done on tinies. Sharon always wanted to feel a tiny being crushed by her large soft feet or to have one literally kiss her ass. Sharon’s dreams began getting filled with such images and she really wanted to start experimenting on such things now.

Right now Sharon got her kicks at moving Kyle to and fro the office on weekdays, but there was neither abuse nor torture. Stan wouldn’t forgive her if anything happened to Kyle, not now. Sharon tried to keep everything as professional and innocent and she kept her face as neutral as possible whenever she picked the little boy up. Kyle did not have a single clue whatsoever that Sharon was dreaming about more, but Kyle was safe in her large soft hands. Sharon knew in her heart that one day the tinies she would use would be strangers and merely be faceless toys to be abused at a whim.

Sharon clicked on the link and suddenly a video, a long video Sharon did not fail to note begun getting played. It was set clearly in a luxuries hotel room, everything was prim and tidy and spacious. But then Sharon noticed a few tinies on the bed. There was a mixture of lady and men tinies. All were probably just over 18, they were all pretty and they were all naked. The 2 girls had relatively large boobs in comparison to their diminutive bodies and the 2 men were muscular and tanned. Sharon was salivating, the camera seemed to be stationary atop of them likely on a tripod, but Sharon didn’t care how it was made. She was looking forward to this.

Suddenly Sharon saw Linda on the screen and she was completely nude, Linda’s perky tits and firm ass was moving around the room in a slow powerful manner.

“Fee Fi Fo Fum.” Linda was licking her lips, the tinies all look petrified as to what would happen next. Linda feel onto the bed impulsively causing the tinies to bounce off of it as if they were on a bouncy castle and then Linda stretched her full body on the soft bed. Linda’s large pussy was front and centre and Sharon could see it was getting wet already. Linda laid down perfectly straight and though her feet was a relatively small size 6, particularly compared to Sharon’s massive size 12 shoe size, Linda’s soft feet was still bigger than the tinies though. Sharon felt her own panties moistening at the show in front of her, the sheer dominance her lover had to the pathetic twerps lucky enough to be in her presence.

“Give my feet the loving that they deserve.” Linda moaned huskily and she clicked her fingers commandingly at them. The tinies quickly ran towards Linda’s feet and immediately the 4 tiny beings went up and began massaging her large soles. Sharon unzipped her trousers and she put her hand in her panties as the tinies were rubbing Linda’s feet with as much energy and strength as they could muster. The tinies were not messing around; they were clearly trained and disciplined. Linda was a strict taskmaster; Linda’s business needed that in order to be successful though Sharon was saddened that due to Stan’s beliefs, Sharon had never seen it face to face from Linda yet.

“Lick my feet!” Linda moaned. All 4 tinies immediately began licking Linda’s sweaty feet. Sharon began fingering herself at just how powerful Linda truly was. Linda was scrunching her toes in pleasure as both of her feet were licked generously. Sharon even laughed as one of the tinies was trying hard not to gag at the taste but the complete fear of the little lady in front of him pushing him back closer to the imposing feet made Sharon laugh even harder. Sharon knew there was no doubt Linda watched this before she sent it to her and Sharon smiled at just how effective Linda was as an owner of tinies. All the tinies lived in fear of Linda’s power and not being able to pleasure her.

“Okay enough of that. I want my love bugs to satisfy me.” Linda clicked her fingers again and the tinies marched back to her torso but immediately Linda picked up a tiny woman and with Linda licking her luscious fingers she inserted the girl into her throbbing pussy.

As soon as Linda started moaning as she was shoving the tiny inside and out of her pussy face first Sharon began fingering her own wet pussy furiously. Sharon was moving her fingers as furiously as Linda was shoving the tiny girl into her wet pussy. Sharon got lose in the moment; she shut her eyes and imagined that it was her that was shoving a little tiny woman violently into her pussy. Within a few moments Sharon came and she moaned in pleasure as her fingers grew extremely wet. Sharon was sweating profusely as she noticed on the screen that Linda had just came all over the tiny girl and the tiny was saturated with Linda’s pussy juices. Sharon had never watched a video like that before, nothing that intimate, nothing that exclusively for her and her alone.

The video continued and it matched Sharon’s mood as Linda commanded all the tinies, including the saturated girl that already visited there to lick her pussy to help her relax after her excursions. The licks were sensual as the tinies bent down in a deferential manner towards the majesty of Linda’s pussy. Sharon smiled as they looked like they were worshipping Linda’s wonderful pussy as if it was a Goddess itself.

“I hope you enjoyed this Sharon. We really need to start doing this together.” Linda said to the camera with a small smile on her lips. Sharon blushed, Sharon so wanted to explore herself with her gorgeous little blond lover. But how? Stan was never the most observant guy around but even he would eventually twig that there was tinies other than Kyle around the house. Sharon thought about the odd weekend away in hotels but then again it would look odd to Stan. Sharon and Linda had never hidden their affection away from her son and Stan had always been supportive of them as well. Sharon did not want to send the wrong message to her son. Sharon was getting annoyed so she shoved those thoughts out of her head and just paid attention to the subservient tinies licking Linda’s massive pussy reverently. Linda was getting aroused again and she began softly moaning. Sharon was watching eagerly as Linda got her hand and planted all of the tinies up to her crotch and she began screaming in pleasure. Sharon was growing aroused again as Linda was clearly climaxing from the feel of the tiny tongues. Linda’s face was growing red and her body straining and she was moaning louder and louder. Sharon began fingering herself again but as Linda was climaxing and screaming loudly in satisfaction.

Oh what a night...

“God fucking damn it!” Sharon was completely out of the mood now. Sharon paused the video and it stayed at the wonderful image of Linda’s pretty satisfied face and she absentmindedly answered the phone.

“Hello?” Sharon answered her phone slightly peevish, she was a professional and had to always give a professional image, even over the phone.

“Mrs Sharon Smith?” Sharon did not recognise the voice but all Sharon could hear after the question was manic background noise, Sharon heard people panicking and other voices forcibly reassuring them. Sharon went from being annoyed to worried, the deep dark feeling at the pit of her heart returned and it was far stronger than it was from earlier in the day.

“Yes this is Sharon Smith. Who is this? What do you want?” Sharon asked quickly. Any calmness taught to her from running a successful business was stripped away at once. This was serious Sharon knew without having to be told.

“This is chief superintendent Richardson of the police….Ah okay you don’t know what is going on. You haven’t been watching the news have you?” The man asked over the phone. Sharon knew this was the police and suddenly Sharon panicked and turned on her telly again. And even before Sharon heard any sounds she gasped in horror.

“Breaking news: We are still seeking confirmation to see if it was a bomb that hit the carpark of Heathrow Airport.” Sharon was stunned as the images of a clearly burnt out car park was shown in the background with cops all around the scene. The pieces were falling into place in Sharon’s mind. Sharon was just staring at the massive television screen in horror. Sharon knew Linda had parked her car in Heathrow carpark, and she knew something must have happened to her if a chief superintendent was talking to her over the phone.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?” Sharon roared at the phone. Panic overtaking her body.

“Mrs Smith, as the partner and appointed next of kin to Linda Hartson it is our unfortunate responsibility to inform you that she has passed away.”

The phone felt a million miles away and a waterfall of tears flew out of Sharon’s eyes. Sharon was amazed at how quickly she could actually cry. Every great moment poured itself in her head. The first time they bought a house, when they bought the mansion, when they first made love.

“Mrs Smith we are sending a police car to your residence right away. We know this is a horrible burden and is so much to take in right now, so we shall explain in further detail when a police officer is physically with you.”

Sharon was absentmindedly nodding but she then realised that Richardson could not see her nodding so she forced herself to spit out: “Was it….a bomb?”

“Yes.” Richardson said directly. “A CCTV glitch occurred at Heathrow carpark a few days ago and that gave whoever planted the bomb in Mrs. Hartson’s car the chance to commit this heinous act. We thought it a random glitch but alas this was carefully staged and planned. Your girlfriend was the only target and the killer obviously knew where Linda was as well as her car was parked. We are working through all leads as we speak. We are looking at all disgruntled ex and current employees of Mrs. Hartson’s, but this was most likely an attack by tinies civil rights groups, those bastards have done things like this before. We will be at your residence shortly but stay strong Ma’am, we will catch this bastard.”

Sharon did not care about revenge or justice right now. Her closet friend and lover had just died a horrible death. Sharon could not even imagine what the blast had done to Linda’s pretty little body. Linda always took so much pride in her appearance, Sharon remembered the thousands of times she teased her over it, and now Linda was both robbed of her life and everything that made her who she was.

“Yes. I need a few minutes by myself sir.” Sharon allowed the man enough time to murmur agreement and then she hung up the phone.

Sharon just stared at the floor, the horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach magnifying exponentially every second. Sharon could not process the fact that Linda was not here anymore. Sharon turned her head back over to the tablet screen and saw Linda’s blissful face as she was worshipped by her tinies and Sharon immediately roared in anguish. Sharon had no idea she had that in her and she immediately began shaking and trembling in pure horror. Linda was no longer here. Linda died alone. Linda was no longer here. Linda was no longer…

“Mum?” Sharon heard the door opening and she saw Stanley walking into her room. Stan’s face was pure concern which intensified as he saw Sharon’s crimson red eyes and her wet business shirt saturated in tears already. Stan was holding Kyle and already Sharon could see Kyle twigging what was going on as the news droned on about Heathrow airport. The odd words became intelligible to Sharon’s mind as “bomb”, “terrorist” and “unconfirmed,” was going through Sharon’s ears.

Sharon was briefly embarrassed as her trousers were on her but was loose and unbuttoned from her fingering sessions which felt from the great long ago now. Sharon’s fingers were still sticky and she just did not want her innocent son to see her like this.

“Mum what is going on?” Stan asked; he immediately put his arms around her. Sharon felt protected by her son. Stan was as tall as her now and it dawned on her that Stan was going to be a man soon. Sharon had to tell Stan what had happened.

“Linda is….” Sharon could not say it. Sharon could not allow the words to become real. But she knew it was real. Sharon looked at Stan’s sweet confused face and then at Kyle’s tiny face of acceptance. Sharon had to say it. “Linda is dead.”

Stan tightened his hug and suddenly Sharon put her own arms over her son’s and both mother and son began crying harder and harder into each other’s arms. Sharon could feel Kyle on her shoulder. Even now Stan was being careful with his little friend despite giving her a massive fierce protective hug.

“I love you Mum.” Stan sobbed at her. All Sharon could do was smile. Sharon was never going to be alone; she had lost almost everyone she cared about in the last 8 years. Sharon had lost her husband and her daughter but she never lost her son, her beloved Stanley. She would never lose her son. Sharon just looked at Stan’s lovely face and a small smile reached her lips.

“Oh Stanley, I love you with all of my heart.” Sharon bellowed and both of them kept hugging one another as the tears returned. Stan was all Sharon lived for now, the one thing to make everything right.

As Stan was hugging her harder Sharon could feel the little hands of Kyle softly stroking her ear. Kyle was wordless but efficient as it was helping her too actually calm down, Sharon truly appreciated the silent gesture from the tiny figure.

Sharon got her hand and she softly held on to Kyle. Sharon looked at Kyle’s little face and all Sharon could do was smile and she included Kyle in her hug with her son. All three were hugging silently in a big powerful hug, words were not needed but Sharon knew that Stan would be there for her in this awful time as he was during the “Great Re-Adjusting”, as well as the tiny figure on her hand, Kyle.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6430