Keeping it in the Family by SuperD
Summary:

A young man has created a growth formula and gives it to both his mother and himself to become the most powerful forces the world has ever seen.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Mature (40-49), Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Giant, Incest, Insertion, Maternal, New World Order, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 59060 Read: 120240 Published: December 17 2016 Updated: February 08 2017
Story Notes:

This is my first story so I hope you enjoy it.

This story is set in Britain and features British characters. The legal age of consent in the UK is 16 years of age.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings, etc. are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Becoming Gods by SuperD

2. Elia's Fun Time by SuperD

3. Fun Filled Tour of the United Kingdom by SuperD

4. Exploration and Expansion by SuperD

5. France: A Romantic Breakfast by SuperD

6. Fun and Games by SuperD

7. The New World and the Destruction of the Entire World by SuperD

8. Fun with the Sun by SuperD

9. All Empire's are Doomed to Fail and Fall by SuperD

Becoming Gods by SuperD

 

Keeping it in the Family

 

He had done it. An incredible feeling washed over the young man’s body as a strong steam of green liquid had poured through long glass vials in his makeshift laboratory. The painstaking studying for a science so theoretical which broke so many rules of physics, that it would be rubbished by any scientist worth his salt, but Paul did not care, three years of solid work had finally reached a satisfying conclusion. His research had told him that the liquid must look like a deep dark green in order to work and everything had fit the bill. All Paul Fernandez could do was to sigh in obvious relief as sweat gleamed off of his white lab coat. Everything in Paul’s life has built to this moment, and as he saw the liquid’s settling into the two glass vials he had prepared, Paul has now fulfilled his life’s goal.

Paul Fernandez was a young British teenager who loved science for as long as he could remember, and most probably further than that as well. He spent all of his childhood working on experiments and reading reams of scientific discourse and theories. At the age of 13 Paul developed a theory that man could become far more powerful beyond any human recognition merely through chemistry. He had never told anyone his theory, he could not stand to be mocked by others and he did not want his theory to either be called a childish delusion or to be stolen so he kept quiet and spent night after night going through all possible ways of getting around it until eventually he hit a great idea and he spent months and months developing it and now he had finally done it.

“And it was all done by my birthday.” Paul quietly said to himself. As from midnight he was now 16 years old and was now a man in the eyes of British law. It was early morning and though a good percentage of people in the country were still asleep, soon everyone would be awake to bare witness.

“A man has created the powers of a God.” Paul smiled to himself as he stared lovingly at the two vials in front of him. And then the thought came. “And a Goddess.”

Paul smiled as he thought about his mother asleep in her bedroom. Everything Paul has ever done has been to benefit his dear mother. His mother Elia Fernandez was a very beautiful Chilean immigrant who moved to Britain for her university studies and stayed in the country ever since. Paul smiled as despite the fact that his mother was now forty year old, she had seemingly became more and more beautiful with time; as well as her gorgeous face, and her generously large breasts and tall thin legs, her long brown hair, bright brown eyes and olive skin complimented her lovely body perfectly. But more than that Elia was very kind hearted, always with a mischievous smile on her lips and she always encouraged her son with all of his ideas as well as always being there for him all throughout his life.

“She is the woman of my dreams.” Paul sighed as he thought of the obvious. Paul had no interest in the girls at school or in the neighbourhood, he always wanted his mother. Paul was exceptionally close to his mother and always loved watching films with her as well as nice long walks by the seaside as she always asked what it was that he was making in his bedroom, but Paul smiled as he always remained coy and always insisted it would change everything. Paul was always jealous at the few boyfriends Elia had for the past few years. Paul was always cordial with them, but always secretly despised them. All Paul wanted was to be with his mother, he never made any inkling to her however, as he did not want to ruin the strong relationship that they had but every time she hugged him or kissed him goodnight he savoured it gratefully. But as he smiled at thinking about his lovely mother, sad thoughts came into his head also.

“Why hasn’t she been given the life she deserves?” Elia has had a tough life; all of her family aside from her son had died young, she worked three jobs to support her son’s scientific endeavours knowing that her son would make something of himself someday, but more than that, her husband ran off with the young intern working in the office. Paul had not seen his father for three years, it wasn’t like his father had made no effort whatsoever, but Paul wanted nothing to do with the man and every time his father came calling he locked himself into his room and continued further on making his serum. Paul refused to stay round his father’s house, and always returned birthday and Christmas presents, cards and money unopened. After a while his father conceded the point his son wanted nothing to do with him and quietly allowed his son to get on with his life.

Paul grew angry thinking about his father but smiled at the thought that his disregarded ex-wife would soon be given the chance that nobody has ever been given before. Paul grew giddy and though his mother was fast asleep, he could not wait any longer and he glided out of his bedroom and softly walked across the hall towards the door of his mother’s bedroom, with two glasses filled with the steaming green liquid in his hands. Butterflies the size of Eagles were soaring through his stomach. He had never been so nervous in his life. He wanted to give his mother a new life, and he wanted to share in it as well, he did not want his mum to be lonely after all. Paul smiled as he imagined the great life that was in store for the both of them, but his mind was immediately plagued with doubts.

“What if this is for nothing?” Paul whispered softly to himself. Paul briefly imagined giving his mother the liquid and then seeing her die right in his eyes. A quick flash from the young man’s overactive imagination of his beautiful mother flailing around as she choked from the drink, Paul shuddered from the thought.

“I cannot think like that.” Paul said to himself determinedly. He knew right in his gut that this would work and that soon nobody would ever take his mother for granted ever again. A wicked smile reached his lips. The door was already softly open ajar so he nudged the door softly with his shoulder and he softly walked inside the bedroom, to his destiny.

 

The door creaked and Elia knew that her son had entered her bedroom. Elia felt very tired but she had to get up soon for work anyway so she smiled as it was Paul’s birthday and knew that he had been very excited about it. She reached for the lamp and turned it on.

“Happy Birthday.” Elia said mindlessly but as she opened her eyes she saw Paul smiling very hard with two steaming vials of liquid in his hands. Elia knew about Paul’s excessively long winded experiment. She saw it every time she cleaned his room and always wondered what on Earth he was trying to make or do with it. With a small smile Elia said quietly: “You finally finished what you wanted to make?”

“Yes Mum I have finally done it! Everything has worked perfectly!” Paul was very excitable; Elia knew he had spent seemingly years on this one experiment and devoted so much time on it. Elia was always sad that Paul would never tell her what he was making, but Paul always insisted it would change everything.

“Are we finally going to become millionaires from this?” Elia asked in her silly Del Boy Trotter impression, a smirk rising from her lips. Paul’s smile was growing larger and larger. “Billionaires by any chance?” Elia had asked with a tilted head and bemused smirk from her lips.

“When we are done after this, we will both laugh hysterically at the very concept of money.” Paul had said giddy with joy.

Elia always knew that Paul’s scientific endeavours would pay off. Elia could only begin to imagine what substance Paul had on his hands, but as her imagination began to overflow from thoughts from the sublime of cures for cancer or AIDs, to the ridiculous to such preposterous things as invisibility, Paul grew more sombre and all of his excitement seemed to fade away.

“Mum. This is very important. At the same time, I want both of us to drink from these vials.” Paul had solemnly passed one of the two vials to Elia as she reached from the bed covers and grabbed hold of one. Elia looked at her son and though she had apprehensions as she stared at the strange bubbling liquid right in front of her all Elia could hear was Paul saying: “Mum I need you to trust me.”

At that Elia’s heart softened and she stood up carefully from her bed and stood next to her son. Elia was wearing a plain grey onesie that hid all of her features, but as she stood next to her son she smiled to herself that she was still slightly taller than him. They measured themselves recently as a joke and though Paul was still growing and was a reasonable 6 foot, Elia’s long legs helped her reach an exquisite 6 foot 3 frame. Elia smiled at the fact that despite his intellectual acumen and his strange experiment he was going to do, Paul was still her little man and that she loved him with all of her heart.

“Are you ready Mum?”

“Ready.” Replied Elia.

“3, 2, 1. Now.” Paul gave the countdown and as he finished both mother and son downed their own drinks at the same time. The drink did not feel bad to Elia; in fact a great warm feeling was growing throughout her body. As they finished their drinks Paul leaned into his mother and gave her a great big hug. “I love you so much Mum, I am doing all of this for you.”

“I love you too.” Elia replied as she smiled from her son’s hug and she closed her eyes a great surge of power went through her veins and Elia felt complete ecstasy.

 

Within moments of his mother closing her eyes Paul saw the utterly swift transformation, all he could see aside from his mother was the utterly flat background and the light surrounding them. It had worked. They had both grown, huge, utterly beyond any human scale huge. Paul turned his eyes around; he could see what looked like a few grey patches, and he could see that past his mother was the English Channel and he could even see parts of France and the Netherlands past her shoulder. Paul calculated in his head and assumed from their vantage point that an inch to them was now a mile. Paul smiled at the fact that he was now most likely 72 miles tall and his mother 75 miles tall. Paul was about to cheer but he then realised that his mother’s onesie was gone, she was completely naked and then he looked down at himself and lo and behold all of his clothes were gone as well. The hug was still going on and he could see his penis growing larger and larger as he could feel her breasts on his chest. Paul would have been content with this moment lasting forever, Elia still had not opened her eyes, but Paul wanted her to see the great new world around her.

“We did it Mum. It worked.” Paul said softly to her.

Elia opened her eyes, Paul was just staring at the beautifully provocative Brown eyes staring at his own and a great big blush rose on his cheeks. Elia smiled but then realised as she was looking at her son that they were no longer in their already crushed house and that she could see absolutely nothing from her ginormous vantage point.

“Where are we?” Elia asked dumbfounded. She released herself from the hug but as she did she saw Paul’s erect penis and as she stared flabbergasted at it she suddenly realised her own nakedness and positively freaked. “Where on Earth are our clothes? What the hell is going on Paul?”

Paul now had a clear view of his mother’s wonderful body and it took his breath away. Elia’s breasts looked phenomenal, so large and so luscious. Her nipples were large and he moved his eyes subtly down and he saw her vagina and a gigantic grin emerged from his face.

“What is going on Paul?” Elia asked insistently; seemingly oblivious to her son’s amorous looks towards her. She was beginning to move towards him and at that he looked down at his mother’s large beautiful feet and saw a grey patch, a city of some kind, being crushed. Paul could only imagine what those utterly microscopic people could imagine as two utterly gigantic titans descending down onto them and obliterating them from existence without even realising it. Paul smiled as he realised that he must have destroyed people with his own large feet. Paul was in Heaven. The one thing Paul had ever wanted to see in his life, his mother becoming a Giantess sized Goddess, has now happened. All he wanted now was for her to be happy with her new life.

“Mum. I need you to bend down and look down onto the ground, and then everything will make sense.” Paul said as calmly as he could. Elia looked at him like he was absolutely insane but he knelt down and looked at the ground and softly encouraged her to do the same. Elia looked hesitant but seemed to comply with her son’s strange request and she knelt down and looked straight down at the strange grey ground beneath her. Paul smiled as Elia’s face grew confused as she clearly had no idea what she is supposed to be looking at.

“Okay, what is it I am actually looking at?” Elia asked impatiently.

Paul smiled and he picked up a small grey crystal from the ground. He picked it up with the tip of his nails as he did not want this prize to be crushed beyond all recognition, he wanted his mother to understand it all.

“Have a closer look Mum.” Paul said softly.

Paul moved his hand closer to his mother’s large beautiful face and Paul smiled as Elia looked at the weird small object on his fingers and squinted her eyes to have a closer look. First Elia had a bewildered confused look on her face, and then Paul saw his mother’s eyes grow as wide as saucers and saw her take a deep breath. She knew.

“This…This is a Skyscraper.” Elia said in an awed hush. Her mouth had dropped as she saw it in detail. Paul had a closer look at the skyscraper that he held on the tips of his fingers and with some straining he could see the miniature details of the object, the seemingly otherworldly small column of windows on the skyscraper that was a fraction of an inch tall to him.

“What….what….” Elia was freaking out at everything around her. Paul moved closer towards her and gave her a comforting hug. Elia was shaking at the startling realisation that she was now an unfathomably humongous Giantess but the touch from her son was beginning to calm her down and Paul smiled as she was calming down.

“It’s alright Mum, it’s alright. Everything will always be fine from now on Mum.” Paul whispered in as comforting a manner as he could muster.

Elia released herself from the soft hug and looked straight at her son. The stare was sharp and intense. Paul did not feel anger or hate from his mother but he felt a deep confusion within her. Paul expected some initial internal conflict from his mother. She was a sweet kind-hearted woman who allowed everyone else’s considerations to come before her own all throughout her life. She will take some time getting used to her phenomenal new powers, Paul expected.

“You planned this.” Elia said softly, it was not a question.

Paul took a deep breath and said softly: “Yes Mum. I did all of this. I grew us both to this utterly ginormous size and I did it all for you.”

Elia looked stunned and could only mumble out: “Why?”

“Why?” Paul repeated. He smiled tenderly at his mother and put his hand on her shoulder, she began to smile in turn. Paul knew in his heart that she already knew why, but he had to say it anyway.

“I did this because you are the most wonderful incredible person I have ever met. You have always been not only a mother to me, but also a Goddess, and I am not ashamed to say that Mum. I have been sick to death of everyone treating you horribly all throughout my life. And I want everyone to finally see you as I always have, as the most amazing thing to have ever existed. I love you so much Mum.”

Paul made his speech and he saw his Mum’s eyes beginning to water, but he also saw a massive smile emerge from her wonderful face.

“Oh Paul, I love you too.” Elia moved back towards her son and as tears were pouring freely from her beautiful face, she hugged her son intensely and Paul felt a wonderful sense of relief as he felt her love for him from her strong hug. Paul reciprocated the hug in kind and wrapped his arms around her shoulders and they both shared a deep personal hug. The beginning of a new time in their lives had dawned, a time of great power and freedom.

Elia stopped crying and she looked straight at her son. A shy smile formed on her lips but then she looked mischievous and smirked at her son. Paul could not wait to hear what she had to say.

“Now that we are Giants my dear Paul, why don’t we stand back up and marvel at our Kingdom?” Elia said with a great composure. Paul’s smile was humongous and Elia laughed at looking at her son’s face.

“Yes that sounds good Mum.” Paul said softly, admiring her strength and leadership already, mere moments after the transformation had occurred. But as they were about to get up, Elia leaned closer to her son and though Paul was confused, he was not complaining as she leant towards him and gave him a nice long kiss on the lips. Paul was in Heaven, he had finally got everything he had ever wanted as electricity seemed to be coursing through his veins as the kiss sent shockwaves throughout his body. Her huge tongue poked his mouth and Paul instinctively opened his mouth and their tongues were interlocking from this long drawn out kiss, Paul no longer felt just like a son to his mother, he felt like a lover to her too.

 

The people on the ground were stunned by the incredible sight that they were seeing. All throughout the world footage was already being shown of the two incredible sized Giants moving around at dizzying speed. Scientists from all over the globe were trying to determine just how big these titans truly were. The mobile and helicopter camera footage from people far enough away from the Giant’s to see them clearly without being crushed by them were confusing and utterly fantastical to anyone watching it. Mainland Europeans could clearly see the two English Giants with their own eyes and were stunned to see the two incredible nude beings rising in the air as both of them were helping the other up as they were hugging and kissing one another. Widespread panic was already occurring in England. The Prime Minister was already calling her chief scientists, the people in charge of the nukes as well as the people in charge of evacuation. Scientists were already determining that the Giants grew from Essex and could theoretically crush all of London within minutes if they wanted too. Radio frequencies and a great many multitudes of mics were trying to determine what the two Giants were conversing about as they sat on the ground. Mrs. Theresa May was stunned to hear that the male Giant had done this on purpose to make his mother grow and she felt sick to her stomach as she heard from the live mics that the mother not only grew but loved it and was even making out with her own son. Her phones were going haywire; already every single European country was calling frantically to Number 10 Downing Street. She knew what she needed to do. She needed to annihilate the Giants before they would annihilate her.

 

Elia looked at her wonderful son as they got themselves up from the ground and she just felt pure bliss. Within minutes she had turned from just another single mother having to work like a mule to survive, and had now transformed into an all-powerful Goddess. She looked at her special little, well now, big man in front of her and felt proud. Elia always knew that her son would go far in life, and now she knew how far that was, and that she was right there with him every huge step of the way. Paul was always close to her but Elia was amazed at how close they truly were. She looked at her son’s naked body and was not embarrassed. He did not have muscles, his great muscle was his mind, but he was relatively in shape. Paul was paler than her with bright blue eyes and the same brown hair, but that came from his white British father. Elia knew that there would never ever be another man in her life now, but with the poor luck that she had with mediocre men, she simply did not care. She looked at her son’s erect cock. It was growing more and more swollen as he was giving her the same once over as she was. There cannot be any barriers between them now. They were the two powers of the Earth. Equals in every sense of the word, Elia smiled as she realised that her and her son were now the God and Goddess of the world.

“Lovely view.” Elia said mischievously as she stared right at her son.

Paul blushed as he looked around him. “Yeah, it really is. Everything is ours for the taking.”

Elia smiled as he got closer to Paul. “It’s not just the miniature world view that I like.” She got her hand over to her son’s erect penis and gave it a soft tug. Paul gasped in shocked pleasure but he just looked at her and gave a tender smile. Elia just smiled back at her lovely son.

“Paul you mean everything to me. You always have done. I am sick of the pathetic useless men that have filled my life. I want to be happy, and I want you to be happy. As well as conquering this planet with you and enslaving every tiny lucky enough not to be smashed to pieces by our massive feet, I want you. I am forty years old and I am your mother, but Paul you are the only man I could ever want. Will you be the man I always wanted?”

Elia smiled at just how awe-struck her son looked. Paul just looked up at her and softly whispered: “Yes.” Elia cooed at her son as she got her arms around his shoulders and leant in for another kiss. Paul was clearly eager and they both shared a long hard kiss and both of their tongues were exploring the other one’s mouths. Elia felt so happy and never felt as alive as she was making out with her son. Her hands were exploring Paul’s body and she squeezed her son’s ass and took another tug at his penis. She ended the kiss and looked straight into her son’s eyes.

“I think we should address our subjects shouldn’t we Paul?” Elia asked her son seductively.

Paul smiled and he looked every bit the Gigantic God as he said, “Yes my dear I believe we should.” Elia smiled as Paul leant in and gave her a sweet peck of a kiss on her massive lips. The kiss was brief and they both looked at each other and she smiled as Paul got her hands and gave her a quick twirl. Elia laughed hysterically as she looked down and saw ultra-small skyscrapers and other such buildings being crumpled by her amazingly large feet. Elia could not wait to destroy all of the societies in the world. The power she was feeling felt intoxicating to her and she was ready to start the next stage of their reign. Elia kept looking down onto the ground and held her son’s hand. She shuffled her body slightly until she saw the large concentration of grey patches and a large number of skyscrapers. She smiled. It was London. There was no better place than here to make her address.

“Okay everyone listen up, I am Goddess Elia and this gorgeous young man with me is my son Paul, but I think God should suffice for him. Tell these pathetic microbes what you have done my dear.”

“With pleasure.” Paul replied to her. Elia smiled as Paul looked at the tiny things by their feet and he began his part. “I am the one who created the growth formula and as you bugs can no doubt tell, I used it to grow my gorgeous mother Elia and me.” Paul looked straight at Elia and flashed a sweet smile at her. Elia had never been so proud of her son in all of her life. “We are now the undisputed God and Goddess of Earth. You pathetic bugs exist merely for our pleasure and trust me; we shall have lots and lots of pleasure.” Paul looked at Elia and Elia smiled softly and they shared another kiss together. Elia was savouring every moment of this. She knew every single word she and her son were saying was the only news being broadcasted throughout the entire world. The world was hanging on to their every word. Elia never felt so powerful in all of her life.

“Yes me and Paul are going to fuck to our heart’s content and then we are going to fuck some more.” Paul was squeezing her hand hard now and Elia smiled at just how hard her son’s dick was as she spied it with a greedy smile. “But before that I want my ex-husband Robert and his little whore Liane to know that Paul is the only man I could ever love. He is the only man to ever care about me in the slightest, and is the only man worthy of being with a Goddess such as myself.” Elia impulsively made a spin around the outskirts of London and did a brief tease as she rubbed her massive breasts together and began softly rubbing her clit. Paul was openly salivating at her brief tease. Elia just smiled and blew a kiss right at him. Elia looked back down to the ground and said: “Robert, I know you and that bitch are in the city somewhere. I just hope that before you and she are crushed by our ginormous bodies, you feel proud that a pathetic speck like you could even beget a God like Paul.”

Elia moved her head so she was looking at her lovely son and she looked meaningfully at him. Both Giant and Giantess were smiling greatly at the other, both were clearly longing for what was to come. Paul put her arms over her and held onto her smooth back and Elia did the same. Elia tilted her head softly down and they both looked at one another and then they kissed again and they explored the other’s mouths with their tongues. It did not matter to her how many insignificant microbes were watching them at the moment. Elia knew that only she and her son were the only two people of any importance in this world. The kiss was long but they eventually stopped and they both just looked at one another. Elia was just staring at Paul’s face and was so content with being with her son, and Paul looked so excited for what was to come. They were to be the only God’s around. Elia had her tubes tied years ago as she could not have possibly afford another child in her life, but now she did not have to worry about bringing another child into such a world. Elia had spent her entire life thinking about others, but now all she wanted was to be the all-powerful ruler alongside Paul and not have to worry about anyone who wasn’t them ever again.

“I love you Paul.” Elia said softly to her true partner in life.

“I love you too Elia.”

 

The kiss was electric but Paul was now ready for what was too come. Elia was always going to be his mother, but she was now his lover as well. He had never felt so free in his life and they both looked at one another and with a mischievous look on her face, Elia picked up a random handful of London without taking her eyes off of Paul and she took a knee on the ground and Paul did the same and both Giants were looking at the booty on Elia’s hand. A rough contingent of skyscrapers, homes, roads and trees were all throughout her soft luscious hand. Paul smiled as he realised he once told his mother that human beings cannot survive an altitude of above 3 miles and she had actually remembered, so she kept her hand almost to the ground. There had to be survivors on there and Paul could only imagine the fear and horrors of their situation.

“What should we do with these pathetic things?” Elia asked seductively.

Paul smiled and could tell that his eyes were lighting up in anticipation as Elia’s smile was turning from being aroused to amusement and Paul softly said: “Do something sexy.”

Elia’s own eyes brightened and a massive smirk emerged from her lips. She gave Paul a kiss and she motioned with her eyes her pussy and without words being said, Paul took his hand and touched Elia’s pussy and both of them quivered in pleasure at the touch. He took his fingers and opened her pussy’s wonderful lips and as he did Elia inserted the remnants of the city into her pussy. Elia was breathing hard at the feeling and Paul was salivating as he imagined the survivors on Elia’s hands being shoved into her ginormous miles tall vagina. Paul immediately and mindlessly grabbed a whole handful of the city himself and he dug his fingers into the ground and he saw he picked up loads of skyscrapers and hopefully some homes as well. Elia smiled and Paul rubbed his prize onto Elia’s vagina and as he did he put his face over towards it and began licking. Elia immediately moaned in pleasure as Paul was kissing and licking Elia’s pussy eagerly. Paul was in Heaven and was licking all over her pussy and his cock felt engorged every time Elia was moaning louder and louder. Paul looked at the chaos around him on the streets and saw buildings being crushed by his moving chest and growing cock.

“I want you inside of me.” Elia moaned loudly.

Paul did not need any further instruction and he moved up and put his chest right next to hers. Paul had a quick fondle of Elia’s soft breasts and he gave them a quick kiss each and then he put his face right next to Elia and gave her a massive kiss on the lips. It felt like Heaven and as Paul opened his eyes his heart was fluttering as he just looked at Elia’s phenomenal beauty. Her brown eyes stirred something in him and her beautiful smile on her wonderful face drove him crazy. Elia was the only woman he could ever love.

“I love you so much Elia.” Paul said enraptured by Elia’s beautiful face.

Elia smiled and said, “I love you too Paul.”

Elia took hold of Paul’s cock which felt like it was finally ready to explode and he guided it with her soft hands to her pussy and as Paul’s dick entered her Elia moaned in pleasure. Elia was lying on her back and Paul was guiding his cock rhythmically in a slow but determined manner. Elia was moaning louder and louder and Paul smiled at the pure bliss that was on her lovely face.

“I want to watch this pathetic little city as we crush it.” Elia moaned greatly.

Paul smiled and they both positioned themselves and Elia got onto her knees and they both looked down at the broken damaged city beneath them and both Giants continued their lovemaking as Paul kept thrusting his cock. They saw the city being crushed by their ginormous hands and feet and Paul was thrusting harder and harder as he saw the utter devastation that their lovemaking has caused. Very soon he was ready to shoot his considerable load.

“I’m coming!” Elia screamed.

At that sign Paul let it all out and both Giants roared in ecstasy as his seed shot through Elia’s vagina. Their bodies were both drenched in sweat and there loud screaming could be heard all throughout the United Kingdom and mainland Europe. They both lay down as they were panting hard and they both turned towards each other. Paul was stunned at how beautiful Elia looked as she was glistening from the sweat from their lovemaking. Elia simply looked radiant.

“Thank you….For everything.” Elia panted to her lover.

Paul smiled, not a smile of lust but a smile of pure joy. He could only whisper: “I did this all for you.”

Elia cooed and gave Paul a great sloppy wet kiss on the lips. Everything had worked out perfectly for Paul. He had got the woman of his dreams and they were both now the true rulers of the planet.

 

Robert Stone was trapped from the massive holes in the road that his ginormous son had caused when he picked up a massive amount of skyscrapers from the ground and shoved up Elia’s astronomical cunt. Liane was shaking wildly and crying on his shoulder as they tried to escape London. Robert had been in a complete daze since he had first seen both his ex-wife and his son grow to astronomical size. As soon as he saw it he knew straight away that it was them. Robert knew how much Paul had loved science and that he had a natural aptitude for it. As bad as it was, when he was directly addressed by Elia during their horrifying power-trip, that was when he knew their plan. Complete planetary domination. Elia was forty but he had never seen her as beautiful as when she was addressing the entire population of London. Robert left her, in truth he only married her because she was pregnant with Paul and he wanted to be a doting hands-on father. That did not matter at all now. He picked Liane and now Elia and Paul had picked each other.

The lovemaking between Elia and Paul was absolutely terrifying. It was merely a matter of luck for whoever survived as their bodies destroyed so much of England itself, never mind London. Robert saw buildings flown and grabbed by both Giants and as they ran they could not fail to hear Paul and Elia’s otherworldly loud moaning. Robert took one look as he saw his son’s cock pounding his wife but as they ran mindlessly in the swarming crowd of thousands, Robert heard them talking and he turned around and he saw both Elia and Paul staring at him. Robert had never felt as small as the indescribably huge faces completely covered the sky. Elia looked like the most beautiful Goddess that could ever exist, her eyes looked like twin brown suns staring down at the ground and Paul simply terrified him. Robert just tried to run with his now wife Liane side by side.

After a while the lovemaking stopped and Robert turned towards them one more time and saw two monolithic faces staring at one another. Their peaceful expressions were a direct opposite to the chaos in the street. Everyone was crying, pushing one another away. All cars were stuck so everyone had to run. Robert realised then just how pointless it all was. Both Elia and Paul could travel around the entire planet probably within minutes if they wanted too. As soon as he thought this Paul’s hand lazily picked itself up. Seeing something that huge took Robert’s breath away and then he saw the hand speeding through the air towards them. He stopped, he heard Liane calling at him but all he could notice was Paul’s hand and then he and Liane were obliterated and flown miles through the air as the hand crushed them as if they were nothing.

 

Elia had never felt so good in all of her life. Being in the arms of Paul after their wonderful sex was utterly unlike anything that she ever felt before, it was pure happiness. Elia was still out of breath as all she could do was to admire her son’s face. Paul’s face was so open with joy and bliss that all Elia could do was smile peacefully at it. Paul’s smile grew bigger as he realised that Elia was smiling at him. Elia could do this forever and ever. She would never have to worry about anything ever again. Elia began feeling giddy at the thought and she wanted to do something. Elia got up on her knees and looked around. And then she saw it. Parliament and Buckingham Palace were still somehow in one piece. Elia smiled as she looked down at it and then she heard Paul’s soft laughter.

“What is it? Paul asked inquisitively.

“Well Paul, Parliament and Buckingham Palace are still on the ground, and I think that such buildings are an insult to our power.” Elia said with a massive smirk on her face.

Paul laughed, “Yeah, we are the only rulers now. No more need for Prime Minister’s or Queen’s. How dare these fools think they are above anyone else? We are the only ones above everyone else.”

Elia smiled and said: “I think it is time to show these insects their place.” And with a smile she took her hand and she picked up both miniscule buildings.

 

Mrs May saw the entire sordid details on the news. The news channels that were still on the air that is. The traffic was a complete standstill as both Giants had completely destroyed so many roads. The Prime Minister and her cabinet were trapped in Parliament and could only pray they would have enough time to survive. The nuclear option was still half an hour away from being operational. Nobody ever actually expected for them to ever be used so all actual procedures to initiate them were preposterously lax. Some MP’s were crying, some were praying but all Theresa May could do was watch the pornographic details on the television. She was shocked at how primal yet powerful the two Giants truly were as they picked up skyscraper after skyscraper as if they were merely pieces of rice and fucked each other.

After a while the Giant’s stopped and lay down together. All the phone lines that were operational were full of messages from the rulers of every single country in the world, the Royal Family and every major corporate conglomerate that exists. Mrs May thought about evacuating by helicopter but she saw one mindlessly crushed by the Giantess that was called Elia and so she decided to stay put.

All Mrs May could do was stare mindlessly at the television. She then heard the Giants conversing with one another. The words might have been anything as she was shell shocked but she then heard her cabinet ministers panicking and going insane with terror. Mrs May looked towards the window and she saw a ginormous hand reached out to her. She closed her eyes. Then all the walls caved in on themselves as the fingers broke through the walls and she and her entire cabinet were crushed to death.

 

Paul smiled as his mother picked up the two most famous buildings of power in all of Great Britain. Paul’s smile was even bigger as he noticed Big Ben and the London Eye also crushed to oblivion in her hand. Paul moved his face closer and squinted his eyes and he laughed as he saw that Parliament was completely destroyed, but Buckingham Palace was still in one piece.

“Parliament has called its final session.” Paul said. Elia laughed heartily from the implication. But Elia smiled as Paul said: “But Buckingham Palace is still standing.”

Elia’s smile was devilish. “The Divine Right of Kings to rule our lives forever and ever.” Elia sniggered at the thought and looked down at the miniscule object in her hand. “Listen Queenie only my son and I have that right now, and we will rule over everyone on this tiny planet.”

Paul was eagerly anticipating what Elia was going to do and she got the building by her mouth and she ate Buckingham Palace and the remnants of Parliament. Paul was in ecstasy as a millennium of British power was obliterated by one woman’s mouth. Elia went over to Paul and they kissed and Paul smiled as his tongue was helping to smash the old system forever. The kiss was long, they were both savouring it. Eventually the kiss ended and Elia got her son’s hand and they both pulled themselves up standing.

Paul saw everything around them, directly beneath their large feet was destroyed rubble of a city. But there was still so much more to do. Paul stared at the naked body of his partner and was so happy as Elia flaunted her massive breasts and had a quick rub of her huge pussy. Paul’s cock began to grow again. At that stage Paul had a thought. Everything seemed a little further away. As if they had…

“Elia, look down on the ground have you noticed something?” Paul asked.

Elia smiled and she did but had a childish face of amusement as she said: “No, what is it?”

Paul replied quickly: “We have grown.”

Elia smiled as she was looking down on the ground and she smiled as she said: “Ooh so we have my dear. How fun.”

Paul was smiling. He was guessing that they hadn’t grown double in size, but it wasn’t much less than that. He did a bit of guessing in his head and he assumed that he was now around 100 miles tall and Elia was now around 105 miles tall. Both Paul and Elia were grinning like loons.

Elia got closer to Paul and gave him a quick peck on the kiss. It was a nice quick kiss and Paul felt so relaxed at Elia’s calming touch as well as the sweet blissful look on her wonderful face.

Elia softly looked at him after the kiss and said: “Okay my dear, we have decimated one city, but now let’s use our even greater height to ravage the entire world.”

“Yes. Let’s show the world what we are capable of.” Paul got Elia’s hand and they both began walking northwards. Their colossal feet smushed the rest of London out of existence and Paul just looked at his mother’s eyes and he felt like they were now the God and Goddess of life.

End Notes:

This is my first chapter, I hope you enjoyed it. All feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Elia's Fun Time by SuperD
Author's Notes:

The next few chapters were meant to be one giant chapter (pun intended), but there was so much going on I have decided to split them up to keep it more simple and digestable to read. I hope people enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

 

Elia simply could not stop smiling. The sun was shining so bright, the weather was glorious for such a glorious day. And what a glorious day it was too. All Elia could do was hold her son’s hand and watch as their incredible nude frames utterly dominated the land around them. Neither of them so much as said a word to the other since they destroyed London, but they did not need too. Elia turned to her son and gave him a sweet tender smile and he returned one in kind. Elia’s heart melted at the sight of her son’s sweet smile and within moments they gave one another a quick tender kiss on the lips and that felt great. Elia smiled at thinking about the utter power that they now had, they were together and were the two glorious overlord’s of the entire world. Elia was proud of her wonderful son and could not wait to destroy the world with him.

They began walking northwards and though she was attempting to show an indifferent sign of regal Godhood, Elia was really buzzing with excitement at her incredible day and the incredible life that she now have been given. Elia looked down onto the ground and saw the cities and towns being crushed indiscriminately by two God’s ginormous feet. Elia smiled as she realised all that mayhem that must be going on down there by their massive feet; all the tiny people running away in the vain preposterous hope that such microscopic things could possibly outrun two Giants on a morning stroll. Elia then looked at her son’s swinging penis and marvelled at the fact that his dick was so big that it could crush cities by itself. Elia was salivating as despite their very recent lovemaking, Paul’s tempting cock was already erect again. Elia’s relationships with men were never great, and it just felt so wonderful for Elia to be with someone so into her. Elia stopped in their tracks and she took her free hand over to Paul’s cock and gave it a soft tug. Paul quivered in delight and Elia had a devilish gleam in her sharp brown eyes.

“Is the sight of big old me that good huh?” Elia said attempting a mischievous voice, but she was actually really eager to hear what he had to say.

“Of course Mum. You are an absolutely gorgeous Giantess after all. Holding a wonderful Goddesses’ hand and witnessing the beauty of her incredible sexy naked body would make any man go wild.” Paul said with the utmost sincerity.

Elia’s heart was fluttering wildly. Elia’s eyes were fluctuating between Paul’s soft tender smile, as well as his ever so growing erection. Elia took hold of Paul’s dick again and as she tugged it she leant in for a deep passionate snog. Both Giants were burning with desire and Elia felt her son’s great desire for her as his kisses to her were strong and powerful. Paul was getting hot and bothered from Elia’s hands massaging his cock. Elia could feel it getting very close to orgasm already. She was ready to satisfy her son.

“You are getting very excited there Paul, do you want me to help soothe the stress for you?” Elia asked with a devilish grin.

Paul could only nod his consent and Elia softly smiled at that as she bent down to her knees and just stared eagerly at her son’s enlarged member. She continued stroking it, but as she did she opened her mouth and very slowly wiggled her tongue towards the shaft of the penis and gave it a soft lick. Paul’s legs began quivering from joy and Elia heard exceptionally heavy breathing from above. The shaft looked like it could ejaculate at any moment, but she wanted to give her son the whole experience so she put her finger over his hole and Elia looked up at her Giant son and softly smiled as she could see just how truly ginormous her son’s body was as it towered over the country.

“Not yet Paul; I want you to hold on for just a little while longer.” Elia said softly.

Paul nodded and grunted and Elia looked backed at the expectant cock and this time she put her whole mouth over it and she began licking and sucking at the dick hard. It wasn’t just Paul that was in ecstasy as Elia loved the feeling of her son’s cock over her lips and her tongue as she was licking his shaft in a circular motion. Elia could tell that Paul was attempting to make it last as long as possible but she could feel his cock getting ready to explode.

Elia was bracing for it, she could hear Paul panting very loudly and his cock erupted in her mouth and Elia felt the hot taste of his seed on her tongue as all Elia could hear was her son screaming: “ELIA!!!!”

Elia swallowed her son’s cum greedily and it felt amazing as it rushed down her throat. Elia looked down onto the ground and she saw buildings collapsing in on themselves from the loudness of her son’s orgasm. Elia was stunned but amused at just how the effect of her son’s voice could destroy buildings as if they were nothing. Elia also wondered how many people permanently lost their hearing from how loud Paul’s scream was. The last thing they would ever hear was the roar of pleasure from a Giant God.

Elia then looked up again at her very sweaty son who despite panting loudly, had the biggest grin on his face. He bent down and helped Elia up to her feet. They both moved closer together and Elia did not see but felt a large urban area teeming with buildings being crushed by her massive feet. Elia smirked at how every single movement of theirs was catastrophic to humanity.

Paul looked straight at her with the same goofy smile on his lips and he just mumbled: “Thank you for that…That was…” Paul was still panting and all Elia could do was mime what her son was trying to say and eventually Paul breathed out: “Divine.”

Elia embraced and snogged her son and Paul was only too happy to return the favour. They have not been otherworldly huge for long and already they have fucked each other with gleeful abandon. All the two Giants could do was to stare lovingly at one another, both clearly feeling great love to and from the other. Elia could not express this in words but she knew that they were now Gods and the Earth was their pleasure house to do with as they wished.

As they lay down together, Elia could only imagine what the world’s media was saying right about now. Elia smirked as she could just imagine the scrambled videos floating across the internet of two colossal Giants fucking one another and utterly destroying London with their vast frames and entire skyscrapers with just their booming voices. She could just imagine a live video being uploaded and then a Giant hand or foot coming ever so closer and then crushing the video from existence and all anyone could see watching it online was black nothingness, the people watching knowing full well what had happened.

Elia began laughing to herself as she could just imagine news reporters all over the world announcing that the two new, and very gorgeous too, Ultra sized Giants had just made an example of London, the former capital and economic hub of England and that they both looked very pleased with themselves and Elia was blowing her son to celebrate their omnipotence. Elia began to laugh even harder as she imagined that some world leaders would no doubt be assuring their disbelieving populations that the Giants would be blasted from oblivion by nuclear weapons, while no doubt other leaders would suggest praying or even offering their allegiance and undying worship to the new Gods around. Elia smirked at the absurd notion that those ants could even communicate with such beings far superior to themselves. At the thought she crushed a city with a powerful stomp for emphasis and she began laughing very hard.

“What’s so funny?” Paul asked with a sweet smile on his own sweet lips.

Elia looked around the pitifully small piece of landmass that was called Great Britain and as she looked she wanted to do something extraordinary. Well something extraordinary aside from being over 100 miles tall and dominating the planet. What she really wanted was to impress her son and to give him a show to demonstrate just how happy she truly was now. Elia smiled and had an idea.

“Paul, you have given me a new lease on life. I am forever thankful for you in making me the Goddess I always deserved to be. I want to show you just how much more energised I am now.”

Paul was smiling and they both shared a quick kiss and Elia’s heart was beating so fast and all Paul could say afterwards was: “By all means.”

Elia smiled and they both got up off of the ground together hand in hand. As they got up Elia let go of her lover’s hand and she made a couple of steps from her colossal feet and she spied a big city. Which one it was Elia could not say and to be perfectly honest she could not care less. She saw it and with a massive grin she made a big jump and crushed it completely flat. She could see a massive earthquake forming and as both herself and her son were laughing, she took another jump forwards and crushed another part of the country. She was having the time of her life as she was stomping on cities, playing like the energetic child she once was in Santiago. Elia always felt like a big kid at heart, no matter how much responsibility she had in her life and now she was finally free in a way that children thought they were. She could see that her massive breasts were jumping up and down themselves as she mercilessly jumped up and down onto various cities. It must have been some show for the few people lucky enough to be away enough to watch it. By this time she saw just how aroused her son was and could see his dick growing from her demonstration, despite her very recent blowjob. Elia wanted to show her son some more and another idea popped into her head.

“Paul, I am going to do a handstand. Could you help support me?”

Paul’s grin was massive and he just whispered: “Yes my dear.”

Elia got down on her knees and as she put her hands onto the ground she pushed upwards and Paul immediately grabbed a hold of her legs and in mid-air she straightened up her body and her son noticed this and he let go but stayed very close to her in a protective manner.

It felt incredible seeing the ground from this strange vantage point. She could see the small cities much better. Elia could see small skyscrapers and what passed for roads, most of which had already been crushed either by her ginormous hands, or the subsequent earthquakes. Elia could only imagine the terror and confusion of the tiny humans as they saw a 100 mile tall Goddess being able to even do handstands. She only prayed that this was videoed and that she and her son had become YouTube sensations from their exploits. Elia smiled as she imagined her handstand being the greatest video ever uploaded online as it demonstrated her strength and her beauty. Elia had always been a healthy and fit woman and she had the stamina to do things like handstands with ease. After a while she noticed a strong sensation and she felt her son’s arms supporting her legs again. Elia had stayed perfectly straight and was not anywhere near to buckling down but then she felt it. Paul was licking her pussy and Elia began moaning. It felt so nice for Elia as pleasure surged throughout her body. Her arms were growing weaker but Paul was still holding her up and was still licking her pussy to his heart’s content. Elia just felt pure pleasure but as she reached orgasm her arms buckled and as she fell onto the ground she playfully and very theatrically dragged her son down onto the ground with her.

Paul had landed right on top of her and both Giants were staring straight at one another. Elia felt Paul’s erect cock brushing on her thigh, and she could feel her large breasts on Paul’s chest.

“We really need to stop meeting like this.” Elia said with a great big smirk. Both began laughing and Elia gave her a son a kiss on the lips. As they did Elia grabbed a hold of Paul’s erect cock and heard her son gasp. “I have just given you a show, and I take it that impromptu pussy licking was a standing ovation for my efforts?”

Paul smiled softly and he just said: “Yes it was; that was amazing. That was the Elia I fell in love with; bold, free-spirited and always with a gigantic smile on your face. Can I show you the rest of my appreciation for that wonderful show?”

Elia smiled, she knew from their intimate position what sort of appreciation he wanted to give her, so she kissed him on the lips, nice and soft, a tease for what was to come and she just whispered in his ear as she squeezed his cock: “Yes I want all of your appreciation my dear.”

Paul did not need any more instruction and he gave Elia a sloppy kiss on the lips, Elia just felt pure bliss from the kiss but as it ended Paul went down further her body, kissing her long swan-like neck and as he reached her voluptuous breasts, he first kissed them and then he sucked on her nipple. Feelings of ecstasy rose through her body as Paul sucked on her eagerly. Elia was loudly moaning as his tongue was licking the nipple. As he finished he smiled at her and she returned an amorous one back to him and Paul licked on the opposite nipple and repeated the process. Elia just felt so happy as she was moaning in pleasure from the feeling of Paul’s lips on her nipple.

When that was over Paul straightened himself out. Elia saw that his cock was close to bursting and with a smile Paul guided his cock into Elia’s pussy. Elia moaned immediately from the feeling of her lover’s dick inside her pussy. Paul began rhythmically pumping his cock in Elia’s pussy and Elia loved every second of it. Elia felt like she and Paul were the only two people in this entire world, the microscopic trash beneath them were nothing to her. All that mattered was her and her son’s love for her. They both were reaching orgasm and they were both screaming the other one’s name as Paul’s seed shot through into her pussy. After that excursion Paul lay down right next to Elia and Elia put her long arms around her son’s shoulders.

“Thank you for that lovely show.” Elia said as she hugged her lovely Giant of a son.

“No problem, always happy to show my appreciation to my Giantess sized Goddess.” Elia smiled at that and they both lay in each other’s arms and gave a deep snog. Elia was perfectly content just lying there in her son’s arms, in the middle of their domain. The world was theirs and there was no rush to claim it. Especially as she was with the God of her dreams, and she smiled as she knew that she was the Goddess of his dreams. Two lovers together forever.

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it. All feedback/review's would be great.

Fun Filled Tour of the United Kingdom by SuperD

Paul was in Heaven. He was lying side by side and arms linked together with his beautiful Giantess lover, both completely naked in wonderful glory. Paul could only watch in awe at how peaceful and happy Elia looked, particularly in contrast to the ravaged city they were lying in. Paul could feel Elia’s heart beating and her vast breasts rising up and down to the rhythm of the heart beats. Paul could see Elia’s wet pussy gleaming in the sun and he just witnessed just how beautiful Elia truly was, her bright brown eyes looked like seductive suns, her skin was perfectly smooth and her smile was one of pure relaxation. Paul lay down perfectly content with his new lot in life as well as his gorgeous Giantess Goddess of a lover. He just stared at Elia’s beautiful face and Elia’s eyes brightened at his peaceful smile and Elia returned the favour with a kind smile emerging from her lips.

“Like what you see?” Elia asked softly.

“Of course, your heavenly body is the only sight I ever need to see.”

Elia leaned over and both Giants shared a soft kiss, it felt like a cloud passing over Paul’s lips and it felt so utterly relaxing.

Elia looked back at her son and said: “I could just do this forever and ever.” Elia softly smiled at her son and he smiled back at her.

“Me too Mum.”

Elia moved her head over to her son’s chest and softly put her head down onto it. Paul started softly stroking her hair and they both sighed peacefully. Everything was as it should be.

 

The world had panicked at witnessing the insane carnage from the two horny Giants. Videos began circulating all over the world and on all the major news channels of the Giants depraved acts, videos added constantly online showing some new calamity, with each added video becoming more and more horrifying for the tiny citizens of the world. Multiple sexual acts between the Ultra sized giants had been documented, with the horror intensifying as the citizens of the world knew that they were mother and son, and that they were fucking one another in pure joy. All concepts of censorship and moral crusading were utterly ignored by the media as the graphic sex acts and general constant nudity of the Giants were shown for supposed posterity on all the news channels throughout the world. Long drawn out shots of Elia’s ginormous breasts and vagina were constantly shown, as well as close ups of Paul’s erect dick and long footage of the passionate lovemaking between the two unstoppable Giants was shown and experts analysed the death toll and damage to the world. Experts reckoned that at least 15 million people were already dead, with another 5 million deaths due any moment. Different videos were merged together to show the complete picture of two Giants fucking each other. The videos were also uploaded all over the internet as well, promoted as the greatest series of porn videos to ever exist. And of course the Giants were the only point of discussion for anyone; it was all anybody was talking about. Scientists struggled to explain how any of this was actually possible as it broke every law of physics that they knew. Religious types condemned the open incest between the Giantess mother and Giant son as an abomination to God, members of the various militaries were bragging that they would be the ones to press the buttons for the nukes, university students were discussing whether the Greek myths were actual real life events as they had colossal titans in their stories, and finally plenty of women who watched the videos of the gorgeous Giantess crushing cities as well as fucking her son without caring at all about what society thought of her, were openly jealous of how powerful and self-assured the Goddess actually was, they wished they had the power of the Giantess called Elia.

It was not just the acts of destruction and lovemaking on the air as news reporters had dug up as much information about the two Giants as humanly possible. The Giant teenager Paul Fernandez was reported as a quiet student who was obsessed with science and making his mark on the world. Paul’s Giantess mother and lover Elia was depicted as a newly liberated formerly repressed single mother with a string of mediocre relationships, and who they had learnt had lost all of her family from a plane crash when they tried to visit her years ago, and that her close knit university friends had perished from a car crash when they graduated to which Elia was too unwell to join them and therefore fortunate to still be alive now. It was not so fortunate for the rest of the world. The information was irrelevant, everyone including the news reporters, knew that what mattered was that the Giants Elia and Paul were utterly destroying England and enjoying it with their continued lovemaking, and that they were likely to conquer the rest of the world very soon when they had finished crushing England to the dirt.

Every major government in the world were busy calling one another right now. A secret treaty was being formed between every major world power which had nuclear weapons. The United States and Russian governments had already made an oral agreement to use all of their nukes to destroy the Giants. Both countries knew that their near century long feud over technology, economic systems and empires was utterly insignificant compared to the threat of the two seemingly otherworldly Giants. Seemingly at every moment new footage was being shown to the leaders of the world; including a particularly unnerving one of the 100 mile tall Giantess seemingly able to do a handstand that was only stopped when her son started licking her preposterously enormous vagina, and the footage ended as the Giants tumbled down laughing uproariously. Everybody knew they did not have much time left to destroy the two Giants. All nuclear weapons systems in the world were in preparation to be used, including Great Britain’s nuclear arsenal despite the fact that their entire political system has collapsed completely within minutes. Several British nuclear scientists from outside London have already declared themselves the de facto leader of what remained of Great Britain and had set up all remaining nuclear weapons to be used. Scientists from all around the world were pushing every fibre in their beings to get every available warhead up and running. Especially since they have determined that the Giant’s had grown around 40 miles since their initial intense sexual intercourse, and new statistical data from their most recent sexual intercourse session determined that they have even grown another 20-30 miles since then as well. The rest of the world had already written Britain off as a lost cause and prayed that when the nukes hit, that the Giants hopefully dead bodies would remain on the British island and not descend down elsewhere. Everyone knew that this was the single greatest test to humanity’s survival; as long as the Giants remained in England and fucked there to their hearts content, there was hope. Every non British citizen had their fingers crossed that the build-up of nuclear weapons could save their species from utter destruction from the two sex obsessed nude Giants totally into each other and fucking and crushing remorselessly.

 

After a little bit of time lying peacefully with his mother in the crushed terrain, Paul was ready to do more destroying. Paul knew that he had plenty of time and that they had only been Giants for maybe slightly over an hour, but Paul felt like a greedy child at Christmas and he wanted to destroy more of the land around him. His gorgeous Elia had moved her head again and she was just staring at him perfectly content to be in his arms. Paul savoured the image of his peaceful mother, but he also wanted to see what other performances Elia would make in their utter destruction of the formerly Great Britain. Elia’s playful handstands and childish stomps onto crowded populations were a glorious sight to behold and he wanted to see more. Elia noticed that her son was growing slightly restless in her arms.

“Are you ready for more fun?” Elia asked with a gleam in her eyes. Paul smiled; he knew that Elia wanted to commit great acts of destruction and conquest as much as he did.

“Yes I am; I want to see more of what your wonderful exhibitions Elia.” Paul said sweetly.

“Well then, your wish is my command baby.” Elia said with a mischievous smile. She had got up and Paul was in awe as he stayed on the ground and saw just how utterly imposing Elia truly was. His eyes looked up at her great long legs, and then marvelled at her ginormous pussy and he slowly lingered upwards and saw just how huge Elia’s breasts were as they loomed over so much country and then he saw Elia’s lovely sweet face. Elia looked so happy from her newfound powers and all she could do was eye the tiny cities greedily. Paul could only imagine what they were thinking staring at Elia, she was not their kind-hearted mother and lover, she was a horny Giantess sized Goddess ready to make an example of their pathetic city. This would be the closest vantage point Paul shared with the tiny humans on the ground and he was greatly impressed at how phenomenal Elia looked as a gorgeous Giantess. Elia smiled back at her son and pulled a silly face as she tilted her head slightly.

“I know you could not resist looking at my amazing body. And I remember staring up at your lovely frame earlier. Don’t worry dear; I gave you the same once over your gorgeous face and amazing cock right now whilst you was staring at my massive boobs.”

Paul just smiled as his mother gave out her hand and she helped her son to his feet. Paul got up and he just looked around at the surrounding country but what really grabbed his eyes was his mother. Elia was standing right next to him and as he looked at her incredible body, Elia had another silly grin on her face as she was trying to suppress a laugh whilst she was looking at him and then the ground and then back to him.

“What’s so funny?” Paul had to ask.

“Notice anything different dear?” Elia asked with an ever widening grin on her face.

Paul looked at her and then he looked at the ground himself. He looked at the ground and there was something a little bit different. As soon as he thought about the word ‘little’ it came to him. He smiled; Elia had noticed it this time.

“We have grown again.” Paul said happily.

“Yes. And I think I know how.” Elia said proudly.

Paul smiled; he could not wait to hear his mother’s hypothesis so he asked: “What is your professional opinion Dr. Elia?”

Elia put on a mock air of intellectual wisdom and said in a cartoonish scientific voice: “Well my great handsome colleague, it appears that every time that we have grown since the initial drinking of the great liquid serum that you have so generously provided, we have seemed to have grown every time we have fucked each other. But it does not seem to happen during fellatio though as we have already demonstrated to one another by licking and sucking the other’s wonderful private parts. I propose Dr. Paul that every time you stick your ginormous cock into my pussy and spill your seed into me we both grow into even bigger Giants.”

Elia looked very proud of herself and Paul was as well and he started clapping and gave Elia a standing ovation for her hypothesis. Elia began making over exaggerated bows towards him and Paul went up to her and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

“And the Nobel Prize goes to….Dr Elia Fernandez.” Paul announced as extravagantly as a boxing announcer would a world title fight.

Elia laughed very hard: “I would like to thank the academy, and all of the wonderful people watching this from beneath my lovely toes.” Elia wiggled her gorgeous toes and they both saw buildings being crushed into nothingness from colliding by her great long toes and she laughed even harder, but she then looked at Paul meaningfully and said in a serious manner.

“But most of all, I would like to thank my lovely son Paul for showing me a world of marvellous opportunities and power that was only possible through his scientific mind. He is my great other half and I will love him forever and ever.”

Elia moved back over to Paul and they shared a deep passionate exchange. The snog was long and mesmerising for Paul. The touch just felt like pure elation for Paul, Elia’s lips and tongue felt like they came from another world. But as they pulled away Elia gave him a subtle smirk and she looked ready for the adventures ahead.

“Well there’s no time like the present. We got some major destruction to do.” Elia said with faux seriousness.

Paul was hyped for what was to come and he just called out: “Ready whenever you are.”

They both smiled at one another and they began walking further northwards hand in hand. They had walked a few steps and Paul had to look down onto the ground to have any idea of where they actually were. All Paul could see where very minute grey patches of towns and cities, but Paul loved watching his mother’s massive feet, particularly as they had simply demolished entire cities as if they were nothing. Paul smiled as he mentally corrected himself, they were nothing. Paul just loved seeing just how astronomically powerful his mother was and there was nothing more powerful in this world than a nude Gigantic titan crushing cities with total impunity. Paul loved seeing his mother crushing dots but he wanted just a little bit more. Paul smiled as his eyes drifted upwards. Paul spied a surprisingly big city and it looked very condensed. It looked like a great prize, and then he realised how far north they were. It was Newcastle. A lightbulb seemingly went off in Paul’s head and he had an idea.

“Mum?” Paul asked softly. He gave his special pleading voice that he always gave to his mother whenever he truly wanted something.

“Yes sweetheart?” Elia asked sickly sweet in response. Paul suddenly thought about all the times he asked for presents, for scientific books and materials and his mother would work like a dog to be able to get them for him. He wanted Elia to do something for her, as well as for him.

“I see a big city one footstep away. Before you crush it, can I have a front row seat please?” Paul asked Elia.

Elia looked ecstatic as she took the hint and she smiled and said: “Take a seat my dear; I will make a wonderful show of it.”

Paul laid his body right beside his mother’s wonderful feet, careful to avoid crushing the prize. He looked up and admired the view from up high. Elia looked every bit the judge, jury and executioner of Newcastle as she positioned her mighty frame completely over the city. Elia’s face looked at Paul so lovingly, her smile so sweet and their love felt so innocent, she looked like a protective lover to him, and Paul could only imagine the tinies horrified reaction at the incredible goddess towering over them. He lowered his eyes and glanced over Elia’s bountiful breasts, hanging over her body proudly as a Goddesses breasts would. He lowered his eyes further down at her wonderful crotch which was still gleaming from the sweat of their lovemaking and last of all he looked down at Elia’s extraordinary feet. Elia’s size 14 feet looked like they belonged to Giants at regular size, now they looked perfect. Paul always had a thing for his mother’s feet and she always took decent care of them, Elia had a taste for regular pedicures and despite her many jobs in her previous life, they still looked so soft. Paul was drooling at the show that was ahead of him.

“Are you ready my dear?” Elia asked seductively at her son.

“Ready.” Paul said enthusiastically.

Elia chuckled and she bent over to the little city to the ground and she said to the microscopic audience: “Are you ready you little things?”

Elia’s face loomed eternal over the city. Paul could see from his vantage point that Elia’s head and massive boobs had covered the city so entirely that the sun could not be penetrated and that the stars were visible to the microbes. Paul smirked staring upwards at the Goddess who had stolen the light from the mortals.

“As if I care if you bugs are ready.” Elia said dismissively. She stood up at full height and she dangled her foot over the city, but far enough from the ground so the people were not crushed. Paul’s cock was growing erect at the sight of her smooth long soles.

“I think you bugs need to seriously ponder what’s going to happen to you. Maybe your Goddess is going to step on you. Maybe I will.” Elia moved her foot closer to the city. It was so close to Paul’s face that he could actually smell the sweat and the salty sweet odour. His cock was growing larger. Elia’s foot still had not touched the city. Her smirk grew defiant as she boomed out: “But maybe I won’t.”

Elia put her foot back to where it was and now Elia leant over and began fondling her massive breasts. “Maybe your Goddess is going to crush your city to the ground by her lovely boobs.”

Paul’s face was still very near and Elia smirked and winked seductively and leant her own breasts in closer to him and then she put her hands on the back of her son’s head and rubbed her massive breasts all over Paul’s face. It was quick but Paul was in bliss and he was dazed from the feel of Elia’s soft large breasts. Elia just kissed Paul tenderly on the cheek afterwards and winked at him again and got back to towering over the city.

“Sorry only my son has access to my bountiful breasts. Maybe your Goddess is going to use your city as a seat?” Elia turned around and she began squatting over the city, where her wonderfully round ass was hovering ever so closer to the ground, but Paul smiled as seemingly millimetres before her ass would make contact with the city, she slowly rose back up and at her full height she looked down over Newcastle with a superior smirk.

“Sorry ants, you’re not going to get that either.” Elia smiled again. “I will give you tiny little things one last show before I deal you your fate.”

Elia straightened herself out and she moved her hands down towards her crotch and she opened her vaginal lips and she bent down and her ginormous pussy utterly dominated the city. Paul’s nose was so close and her pussy smelt so strong. No doubt every tiny in Newcastle were saturated in her pussy smell. Paul felt aroused imagining her musk choking and killing countless tiny people. Paul began stroking his very erect cock up and down at the wonderful pussy in front of him.

Elia winked at him again and she turned around and exposed her massive ass to the city and began lowering it to the ground again.

“Maybe I lied and I might actually sit on your little city.” Elia said abruptly and with a cruel smirk on her lips.

Paul was staring at both Elia’s glorious ass and the petrified city. After a few squats dangling close to the ground, Elia stopped abruptly and turned around to her son with a massive gleam in her eye.

“I have an idea sweetheart; I’ll be back in a minute.” Elia said and gave her son a quick kiss on the lips and all Paul could do was watch in awe as Elia sauntered off further northwards.

Paul could not wait to see what she had in store so to hold his suspense, Paul leant over Newcastle and he stared across at the city and he could just make out a swarm of absolutely tiny beings swarmed together. Paul smiled as he could see miniscule red dots by the utterly tiny skyscrapers; Paul knew that they were burning. Paul imagined rioting and violence as swarms of tiny people were pushing and fighting one another to get away from the big bad Giants. The city was clearly in chaos and Paul was having a whale of a time just witnessing the carnage that was happening on the ground.

“Aww you look so precious Paul. Reminds me of when you first looked at bacteria on your microscope. I want you to get up for the last part of my show.”

Paul looked up at his mother and it did remind him of when he played and done experiments on the floor, with his mother towering over him and watching on in protective maternal amusement. Paul just looked up and smiled as Elia would always be the loving kind sweetheart she had been for him all his life.

“See anything you like?” Elia asked softly to her son.

"Of course Mum. I love everything I see in front of me." Paul said whilst staring at Elia with a massive grin on his face.

Paul got up and was staring transfixed at Elia’s gorgeous naked body. He had witnessed and felt her wonderful body since their growth into Gods but it still made his knees quiver from excitement. Elia noticed this and she smiled as she nodded her head towards her hands. Paul knew straight away what she was holding. It was Hadrian’s Wall. It was an extremely small height, so small in fact that if it was not a wall it would have been impossible to see, but it was so wide. Hadrian’s Wall once ran a total of 73 miles and was once therefore slightly more than half of their body lengths, now it was fragmented from age and lack of consistent care, but it was still an impressive size. Elia held it very gingerly but she had a devilish smirk as she addressed her audience.

“Okay bugs, I will not give any of you the honour of being destroyed by my glorious body. But I am fairly sure that at least a few of you had beat themselves off to my great beauty, and I truly can’t blame you. I am a Goddess after all. So I am going to be kind and return the favour.”

Elia had lingered on that word and then immediately used Hadrian’s Wall as a whip as she smashed and beat the long fragments all throughout Newcastle and battered the entire city with the breaking wall within moments. The old brittle Roman wall smashed alongside the city and Paul was staring open mouthed at Elia’s rampage as she turned in a circle and as she came close to the end of the wall she threw it at the last remaining part of the uncrushed city, her drop so powerful it bounced up and fell down onto the ground again.

Paul began clapping wildly. Elia again began bowing at her son’s applause. They approached one another and hugged each other. Paul felt Elia’s massive breasts on his chest and Elia began kissing the side of his cheek, and as he turned his head they began kissing on the lips.

“Thank you for that wonderful show.” Paul said appreciatively.

“My pleasure dear, glad you enjoyed it.” Elia said with a mixture of pride and amusement.

“That was so good; I want to give a joint show to these little bugs with you.”

“What do you have in mind?” Elia asked inquisitively.

“This.” Paul took Elia’s arms and began dancing with his mother. Elia began laughing hysterically as they stomped ungracefully towards Scotland. Paul was no dancer, Elia enjoyed dancing but she hadn’t danced in years and was out of practice. Paul made a few turns and both Giants spiralled through Scotland, crushing cities mindlessly with both of their colossal feet. They both moved in closer together and did a slow dance together. It was very tender for the both of them. All either of the Giants could do was focus on the other one. They were both so transfixed at each other that they had moved towards the northern coastline and even began dancing on the water. The water was incredibly shallow but both looked down at the changing surface and as they did, they both laughed that they did not immediately notice leaving dry land. Paul smiled and he had thought of something.

“Mum, I got an idea follow me.” Paul led his gorgeous lover by the hand and they made a few steps as they followed the western coast until they reached the small space in between Ireland and Wales.

“What’s your idea sweetheart?” Elia asked genuinely intrigued.

“This.” Paul replied by dipping his massive feet on the surface of water and splashing the many multitudes of tonnes of water all over Ireland. Elia began laughing hysterically as they could see tiny skyscrapers being pulverised by the vast amounts of water being splashed over it. Entire cities were being crushed by the tsunami being caused by a Giants massive feet.

“Your turn Elia.” Elia smiled at this and she turned around and she began kicking water all over Wales. She was kicking the water so hard and so deep that Paul was awestruck as Wales quickly flooded so completely that Wales now resembled a giant puddle. Paul leant down when Elia stopped and noticed that the Welsh cities had washed away and started to fall into the sea as if they were merely dirt. Paul just looked at his goddess and snogged her wordlessly in his lust at Elia’s demonstration of her power. Elia reciprocated and they embraced passionately from their mutual destruction of the United Kingdom. “

That was absolutely incredible.” Paul said breathlessly.

“That was a wonderful idea Paul, but I have another idea.” This time Elia led Paul by the hand, towards the centre of Ireland. Paul had noticed that the eastern coastline was drenched but the centre was dry. The water was dripping from their feet and was already destroying towns and cities through the sheer weight of the water droplets.

“It’s time to dry our feet.” Elia said with a smirk. She began scraping her feet all over the Republic of Ireland and Paul was just so impressed at the inventiveness of the Goddess at work. Cities were being dragged away in all directions and even falling into the sea, all in the honour of drying Elia’s massive divine feet. Paul took a few paces forward and he proceeded to drag his feet all over Northern Ireland and crushed the country completely flat of all life as he dried his feet thoroughly on it.

After a while Paul and Elia looked at the ground and saw how utterly decimated both parts of Ireland was just by them drying their feet. Ireland had just become united by becoming the world’s biggest foot mat.

Elia looked at her son and softly said: “I want to get back to England, but I don’t want to get my feet wet again.”

Paul smiled at his mother; he had a gut feeling what Elia would suggest. She was a fit healthy energetic Goddess after all.

“I bet I can jump further than you.” Elia said in a playful childish manner. And at that Elia ran and jumped over the sea. Paul could only imagine what everybody in the world was thinking as they witnessed this incredible scene as the Goddess jumped over the small sea and landed onto Liverpool in one jump, completely bone dry.

Paul cheered and Elia shouted out: “Your turn dear.” Paul took a few paces back and he made a run and he himself jumped over the sea and landed onto dry ground in one jump. Paul looked down and saw the gigantic foot indentations and he saw the widespread anarchy that those jumps had caused. Cities crushed to the ground and earthquakes all over. They both looked back at Ireland and though Elia was smiling, Paul knew that even she was in awe at what they had just done.

“I landed further than you.” Elia called out in the silence and began laughing.

“Oh no you didn’t.” Paul replied and both Giants looked down at the ground and began playfully bickering about the rules of landing. Crushing countries was fun and Paul could not wait to continue their brutal conquest, but also examining his mother’s massive foot indentations Paul could not wait to continue exploring her as well. As he saw that Elia did indeed jump further than him he smiled and he spontaneously lifted Elia up by the chest and Elia was able to fumble around and she put her glorious ass on his shoulder and Paul turned slowly around all 360 degrees. He wanted the entire world to see just how truly massive they were and Paul laughed as he imagined news stories and videos showing off this wonderful sight. An image worthy of any newspaper front cover.

“A winner is you! Let all the world see you in all of your glory.” Paul announced as Elia began laughing hysterically and moving her arms up into the air excitedly. As much fun as this was Paul’s arms grew tired so he carefully bent down and set her lovely feet to the ground and onto a relatively unspoiled piece of urban land with minimal destruction. Elia’s large feet immediately crushed the cities beneath her but Elia did not notice or care as she was buzzing with excitement from her recent activities.

“Now that was a wonderful view.” Elia said giddy. She looked at her son and she put her hands on his chest and she said huskily, “Though I prefer the view in front of me.”

“Same here.” Paul said with a grin and they both leaned in together and snogged one another. Paul loved every moment and he just kept kissing his lovely Giantess partner, thinking about all the fun that they had, as well as all the fun that was too come. Life could not get any better with his gorgeous Elia by his side, dominating humanity as the Gods they were.

End Notes:

All reviews and feedback are much appreciated. I really enjoyed writing this chapter.

Exploration and Expansion by SuperD

Chaos reigned supreme all over Europe. People all throughout Europe had just witnessed the two Giants jumping between the Republic of Ireland and England in a single jump each. The French were attempting a widespread evacuation because most likely they would be the first non-United Kingdom country to be utterly flattened by the two rampaging Giants. French airplanes were evacuating and re-routing themselves to as far away as their fuel levels can get them, a reasonable idea but at least a few people on board were aware of the futility of trying to run away from 125 mile tall plus Giants, the world was a far smaller place for them now, especially as they could even jump between countries just for fun. It was not plain sailing on the borders of France as riots broke out between the French refugees seeking to escape likely disaster, and the German border patrols. Brutal unflinching violence occurred as women and children were beaten with clubs and men were shot to death as their backs were turned. The rest of the world was not doing any better, already several governments were already about to be overthrown by the terrified masses. People who had spent their whole lives obeying societal laws no longer cared and just wanted a nice slice of the good life before they would be crushed to death. Death cults sprung up seemingly out of nowhere, professing that this was the apocalypse and the end was nigh. This was the first time these groups were not scorned out of turn. Everyone in the world wherever they lived fully expected to be totally eradicated very soon, particularly as the horny Giants were growing every time they fucked. Humanity’s day in the sun was fully expected to be at its end by the feet of humongous destroyers.

 

After some time Elia released herself from her son’s kiss and saw that Paul was looking at her ginormous body and could see Paul giving her a nice long gander. Elia was used to other men admiring her fine tall form, but she could squeal in delight from the fact that her true love was clearly mesmerised by her phenomenal body. Elia noticed Paul staring at her magnificent breasts and even saw his eyes wander down to her monolithic pussy. Elia could not wait for their next love session and to grow into an even greater being with him. All Elia could do whilst she was being watched by her son’s lustful gazes was to smile and return the favour and she done this eagerly as she herself began looking down at Paul’s chest and at his magnificent cock that was growing more and more erect by the second. Elia was licking her lips at the sight of his erect cock. The anticipation was killing her as she just kept staring longingly at it.

Very soon both Elia and Paul were finished from their unsubtle gazes at the other one’s bodies. They both looked at one another and both focused on the other one’s eyes and as soon as Elia locked eyes at her son they both smirked and immediately began started laughing. Both Giants were laughing hard at the absurd sight of both of them spying on the other’s bodies, particularly as they can make out and fuck any time that they want to. When they stopped laughing Paul gave Elia a sweet look and a small nervous smile.

“Mum?” Paul asked in an elongated manner. Elia smiled, this was the voice that Paul used whenever he wanted something, like the show she had just put on against the tiny city. It felt strange for Elia to see a 125 mile tall Giant use that tone of voice to her, but Paul would always be her son and she would always be his mother, no matter how often they shared their bodies with each other.

“Yes dear?” Elia asked with an indulgent smile on her face. She would gladly give Paul anything that he wanted to right now.

“I really want to…” Paul was clearly nervous. Elia laughed softly to herself at that, she struggled to believe that her son could possibly be nervous despite the fact that they both grew and transformed into truly colossal nude Giant sized God’s who had already fucked each other twice and completely massacred entire countries together. Paul looked flustered so she put her hand on his shoulder and gave him a comforting smile. Paul took the hint and he relaxed and was ready to ask for whatever it was that he wanted.

“I have always admired you Mum and I have always admired your body, and I have always wanted to do this, and I was wondering…Could I worship your feet?”

Elia’s smile grew massive as her son revealed a long held desire for her. It truly touched her and she really wanted to make her son happy and allow him to explore all of his desires. Elia smiled at her son and she went up to her sons loving face and gave him a short sweet kiss on the lips and she could sense Paul’s relief at her acceptance of his kinks.

“I would be honoured if you worshipped my feet Paul. You are the only person who ever deserves the honour of worshipping my feet. You can do anything you want with them.” Elia said seductively.

Paul’s eyes brightened and Elia slowly and wordlessly made a teasing dance as she put her body down onto the ground. She rubbed her breasts seductively at Paul’s direction and as her knees got onto the ground, she laid her back onto the ground and she stretched her long legs and playfully made a spiral movement with her feet as they were hanging miles up into the air. Paul was salivating at such a show and immediately he began rubbing her feet. Elia’s feet were dirty from the bodies and buildings and countries she had just crushed into nothingness and her son was rubbing a lot of the excess dirt off of her soles. The touch of her son’s fingers on her tender soles felt heavenly and Paul began rubbing her soles in a slow rhythmic manner. Paul knelt down onto the ground and Elia smiled as she saw Paul’s massive kneecap completely engulf and crushed parts of a small city into nothing. Elia smiled harder at the fact that Paul was completely oblivious to the destruction he was causing as all of his attention were clearly on Elia’s large feet. Elia always struggled to find nice shoes for herself as she was a size 14 shoe size and she always had to spend good money on custom made shoes, but she was amused by the fact that becoming a nude Giantess had all sorts of benefits to it, including miniscule ones such as no longer needing to buy shoes.

Paul continued rubbing her feet but Elia noticed that Paul was getting closer and closer to her large feet and soon she felt Paul’s nose touching the gap between two of her toes and she saw Paul take a long deep sniff of her toes. Elia laughed at imagining just how stinky her feet must be, but as she saw just how content he was in doing it her laugh turned into soft cooing as well from witnessing her son’s clear enjoyment at smelling her large stinky feet. Paul looked so happy worshipping her feet, and Elia was truly touched at how devoted Paul truly was to her, and how happy he looked exploring his desires. Very quickly Elia saw Paul getting his tongue out and felt the wonderful touch of Paul’s tongue licking her enormous feet. Elia had shut her eyes and was moaning in pleasure as Paul’s tongue licked up and down her soles. It felt so nice as waves and waves of pleasure coursed through her veins and as Elia opened her eyes she saw just how happy her son was in licking her feet. Paul began sucking every single one of her toes and that felt just as nice. The force of his mouth just felt awesome as she felt every molecule of her toe being worshipped and appreciated by her loving son. This process went on for some time as Paul savoured sucking on each individual toe and Elia just felt so happy. After Paul had finished sucking her toes, Elia waved her son over to her face with a sweet smile rising through her lips.

“That was really nice, thank you for showing such love to my feet sweetheart.” Elia gave her son a long kiss and felt excited in the fact that her tongue was connecting with the tongue that just moments ago was used to pleasure her massive feet. The kiss was long but eventually it broke up and as it ended Elia looked at her son and gave him a mischievous smile.

“You taste of feet.” Elia said with a silly smirk on her face. Both of them laughed heartily from that comment, but Elia’s heart was beating rapidly from how much enjoyment both of them had got from Paul worshipping her massive feet. Elia suddenly had an idea in her head.

“Well now that I know that you like my lovely feet, is there any other part of my glorious body that you wish to worship?” Elia asked kindly, her eyes softly probing her son.

Paul had a massive grin on his face and he said softly. “Well I know this will sound weird, but I have always wanted to do this as well. Could I worship your armpits?”

Elia laughed sweetly at the request. Elia had heard about people liking feet before, but she had never heard about anyone wanting to worship another person’s armpits. Elia looked at her armpits and smiled as she knew that her son must have known how much care she took with her armpits. She had shaved them constantly, never allowing the hairs to grow beyond microscopic size on them. It just became a habit to Elia as she took a few seconds every now and again to shave them and that was that. Elia felt warm inside and was truly touched by the fact that Paul actually seemed to appreciate such a minor, and usually utterly ignored, part of her body.

“Of course you can worship my armpits; I’m actually really intrigued with what you can even do with them.”

Paul smiled and he softly said: “Well let me show you my dear Elia.”

Paul gave Elia a peck on the lips and he softly touched her right arm. Elia rose her arm in anticipation and she saw Paul putting his nose right up to her pits and saw him sniff them. Paul looked extremely aroused as he sniffed her armpits with great vigour. Elia knew they must have reeked from all of the sweaty lovemaking that they have had today, but Paul looked so horny as he was sniffing her armpits to his heart’s content. Elia just felt pure joy at how Paul seemed to be worshipping every facet of her being. Paul got up to the other arm and she duly lifted that one upwards and Paul sniffed that one as well, but then he then kissed that armpit and he began licking it. Elia felt great pleasure from Paul’s swirling tongue as he licked it eagerly. His touch felt wet and soft and Paul soon went to her other armpit and repeated the process. Elia felt so happy that finally someone was treating her as a Goddess, as a Goddesses’ entire body deserved to be worshipped because everything about her was perfect.

Paul finished his worship and as he did Elia reached over to her son and gave him a long passionate snog. Elia felt so happy and so at peace as both Giants were expressing their affection, desire and love for one another as their tongues were exploring the other’s mouths.

“You taste of armpit as well now.” Elia said in an even sillier voice and they both laughed softly as Elia went in and gave Paul another kiss. “I really do not mind how you taste sweetheart. You are my special Giant God and you always make me happy.”

“Every part of your being tastes like Heaven my dear Giantess Goddess Elia.” Paul said perfectly content staring at his gorgeous mother.

Elia smiled at that and said softly: “Thank you so much for those displays of affection Paul; you do not know how much that means to me.”

“Thank you for indulging my strange desires Elia. I have always wanted to do that to you and it was even better than I imagined.”

Elia just cooed at that and all she could was to kiss her lover one more time. The kiss was short, intense and to the point. Elia just stared into the sharp blue eyes of her son and felt a great warmth rise in her heart. Paul was so open and honest about his own desires for her and it turned her on to no end. Especially since Paul’s cock grew more and more erect throughout his worshipping of her feet and armpits. Elia was ready and in the mood for another long hard fucking, but she smiled as she imagined some of her own fantasies as well, and knew that her son would indulge her as well. Elia smiled back towards her loving Giant.

“Next time I will explore your wonderful body.” Elia said with clear anticipation.

“I cannot wait.” Paul replied back with the same relish.

Elia just had a massive smile on her face as she stared at her son. A lifetime of dominating the world and exploring each other’s bodies sounded like Heaven to Elia Fernandez.

 

Paul was just staring lovingly at his gorgeous lover. Paul’s heart was palpitating after Elia kindly indulged him with his long held desires for her feet and armpits, and Paul was on cloud nine after he licked, kissed and sucked them thoroughly. The taste and smell was heavenly and it still lingered throughout his nose and tongue. Every single one of Paul’s senses was in overdrive after his wonderful worship session with his marvellous Elia. Paul just felt content just watching his mother’s gorgeous face and strong sharp eyes after that wonderful show. Elia just looked at him with the same lustful look that he must have been giving her. It just made Paul feel so good that there was no barrier between himself and his gorgeous lover. Elia would indulge and allow Paul to fulfil any and all of his kinky fetishes. This was Paul’s paradise, just himself and his mother in their own personal Eden.

“Paul, before I fuck you wildly again, I want to give your body a nice bit of worship that you was kind enough to give me just now. Do you fancy a nice relaxing massage honey?”

Paul looked at Elia who had her own pleading look on her lovely face. After all the excursions that the Giants have had today, a nice relaxing massage would be a nice change of pace.

“Yes of course Mum that would be delightful.”

Elia got over to him and began kissing him softly again. Elia’s lips collided with his and Paul just marvelled at the soft intimacy between them. They were the only two beings that mattered. Paul could only imagine that there were now merely small pockets of survivors on the British Isles left now.

“Okay honey, I want you to lay on your front, I want you to relax and I want to massage your nice smooth back.”

Paul got up and he spied the south west of England. During their brutal rampages and lovemaking, the Giants had focused on the south east, the north of England as well as the rest of the United Kingdom. No doubt there were earthquakes and other such disasters, but Paul now wanted to give that part of the country the same love that the two Giants gave to the rest of the United Kingdom.

Paul moved his eyes and saw the barrier of the giant puddle Elia had so generously given to Wales and saw that it just stopped to where he wanted to lay down. Paul moved and he looked down at the few remaining buildings still standing and he smiled as he landed gracefully onto the ground and put his full body weight over the land.

Paul was lying down and he could see the urban ground crumbling before him and he saw utterly insignificant fires as skyscrapers crashed onto the ground. Paul turned his head upwards and saw his gorgeous Giantess lover standing proudly over him. She looked so motherly and protective as she towered over him with a sweet excited smile on her face.

“Are you ready my dear?” Elia asked softly.

“Ready.”

Paul turned his head down back at the ground and the first thing that he could feel was Elia putting her soft hands on his back and she began rubbing it nice and hard. Paul felt so relaxed as Elia’s hands rubbed all over his back in long drawn out rubs. Elia’s fingers felt so slender on his smooth back and Elia was clearly putting all of her strength into the massage as he felt his back being moulded by her strong forceful rubs.

The massage on the back lasted for some time and eventually Elia moved her hands from his back and onto his shoulders. Elia began rubbing Paul’s shoulders and Paul began sighing in relaxation, this felt like pure bliss as Elia rubbed his shoulders up and down over and over again. Paul felt so relaxed from his mother’s exquisite touch and felt like he was even beginning to doze off, he felt that relaxed. However after some time Elia moved and Paul could no longer feel Elia’s wonderful touch, until she nudged him and as he looked up at the gorgeous sight of his lover, Elia smiled sweetly at him.

“I have massaged your back, now I want to massage your front.”

Paul smiled and he rolled over and now he lay down on his relaxed back. Paul could now see Elia towering over him and he immediately went hard at the sight of her. Elia’s breasts looked otherworldly huge at his vantage point and he just smirked at witnessing the majesty of Elia’s massive vagina.

Elia just smiled amused at his lingering looks and she just called out: “Are you ready for the second part of your massage?”

“Yes please.” Paul said immediately, eager for what was to come.

Elia then got over towards his body and leaned over and began rubbing his own feet. Paul just sighed as her soft fingers explored every part of his feet and Elia was rubbing nice and firm. Every time Paul had opened his eyes Elia just smiled back at him as she looked focused as well as entertained by the job she was doing in rubbing his vast feet.

“I take it everything is as you want it?” Elia asked plaintively, clearly wanting to make Paul happy. Paul felt quite touched by her desire to please.

“Yes, everything is perfect.” Paul said in almost a whisper.

Elia smiled and said: “Glad I can be of service.”

Elia began laughing as she continued massaging his soles. Her hands rubbing in a spiral motion and it felt so relaxing for Paul. Afterwards Elia moved up to the legs and began massaging Paul’s thighs. Paul began growing erect at the firm feeling and both Giants stared at the growing sight in front of them and they both laughed.

“Not yet Paul, I’m saving that for the grand finale.” Elia said with a wink. Paul relaxed again as Elia brushed past his cock, it flinched and grew even more at the brief touch and Elia put her hands over Paul’s belly and started rubbing it. The touch was very delicate and it felt very nice, it was almost ticklish but Paul looked at his mother and her face was growing mischievous. Elia gave him a smile as she leant over to his own face and she gave him a peck of a kiss. Paul was getting very excited as was Elia.

“Okay time to rub your wonderful cock.” Elia took a hold of Paul’s erect penis and she began rubbing it. The touch was incredible as she began slowly rubbing it up and down. Paul was already breathing heavily and he could not imagine himself lasting long as she began beating him off faster and faster. However Elia abruptly stopped and an even bigger lustful smile emerged on her fine luscious lips. Paul knew right away what Elia wanted, but Elia said it anyway.

“I don’t want you to waste your precious seed on the ground. I want to get even bigger. I want you inside of me.” Elia leant over to Paul and they both began to kiss and make out. Both pairs of hands were exploring the other’s bodies. Paul had his hands over Elia’s massive breasts and squeezed them softly. Elia was squeezing Paul’s ass cheeks in turn and both Giants were in their element as they explored one another with their tongues and their hands.

They eventually stopped making out and they both stared at one another wordlessly. They were both so happy and both so eager for the other one’s body. Elia leant over and kissed him on the lips.

“I’m ready, let’s rock this world.” Elia softly murmured.

Paul had a strange feeling that something else was going to happen, a strange feeling in his heart, but it wasn’t a bad feeling, it was a feeling of great anticipation. But every time his mother had done something today it caused great anticipation for him. All Paul could do was smile excitedly.

“Let’s do it my dear gorgeous lover.” Paul said and they both lay down on the ground and began making out again. Paul was getting into the groove as his lips pressed against hers and he became eager to see how much they will grow from this latest escapade.

 

It was now ready; the American and Russian governments had worked themselves to the bone in preparing their nuclear arsenals and suddenly huge stockpiles on both sides were close to readiness. The Giants staying within the United Kingdom’s borders had done the world a great service; the governments of the world could get everything ready without the distraction of being crushed into oblivion. Due to the Giants physics defying nature, the chief scientific advisors advised their respective Presidents that they needed to bombard them with everything that they got, as they would have only one shot of this. A half-hearted approach could just merely provoke the Giants and in their anger they could destroy their capital within minutes in retaliation. Everyone knew the gravity of the situation. This was to be a co-ordinated attack. The American and Russian governments had finished finalising the agreements of their treaty, not just in destroying the Giants but how to dispose of the corpses afterwards. That would most likely take many years of non-stop work to achieve, but they could not think too far ahead just yet. The nuclear warheads were now ready and they were now launched simultaneously in the air, aimed at the Giant destroyers as they were making out with each other. Everyone regardless of faith or lack of took a knee and prayed a silent prayer. It all came down to this.

 

Elia was in her element as she was making out with her son, their bodies pressed together. Elia’s massive breasts on Paul’s chest, lips together as their tongues wrestled one another. They began rolling around and Elia smiled. The vast majority of the British citizens must be dead by now, this session would be the last one on the tiny island, they had the rest of the world to explore and conquer. They kept making out and Elia lowered her hand down past his chest until she could feel Paul’s erect cock in her hand. It was so engorged that it felt like it was ready to explode at any moment. Paul shuddered at the feel and Elia had a wicked thought of something she wanted to try for years, and remembering Paul fulfilling his fantasies, she felt empowered to try it.

“Okay honey, I want you to fuck me up my ass!”

Elia said excitedly. Paul looked amused by this and confirmed his consent by smooching the face off of Elia. After one last series of kisses between the two, Elia got down on her knees and held her arms in place. Elia was facing southwards and she could just imagine how many Europeans could see her face so clearly with their own two eyes right now. Whilst all around would be petrified by her power and sheer scale, no doubt many of the tiny people throughout the world would be secretly yearning for such a beautiful Goddess and would no doubt appreciate the sight of her gorgeous face.

Elia turned her head and began shaking her ass up in the air in invitation for her son to commence fucking. Elia wondered if they would grow from anal penetration, but Elia was not particularly bothered. If they did not grow from it they would fuck normally and would grow minutes later anyway. Elia could see Paul getting closer and he then put his large hands on her ass cheeks and began squeezing them. The touch felt great but quite abruptly Paul himself got down on his knees staying close to Elia’s ass and she felt Paul’s arms softly parting the two ass cheeks away from each other, and Elia smiled as she saw Paul getting closer and closer to her asshole until he took out his tongue and began licking it. Elia squealed in delight as her Giant lover was not only licking her asshole, but also doing it with the same thoroughness and fervour that he gave to her feet and armpits. Elia began softly moaning as his tongue swept through her asshole, sending pleasure all throughout her being.

After a while Paul got back up and with a sheepish grin he said: “Sorry about that, I could not resist.”

Elia tilted her head and called out: “Don't be sorry. That was wonderful. You truly know how to treat a Goddess. We have all the time in the world dear. We do not need to rush around anymore Paul. Take all the time that you need.”

Paul smiled at that and as Elia got back into position and prepared for her son’s ginormous dick to penetrate her asshole. Elia waited in anticipation, keeping her eyes away to keep the moment a surprise. Elia had never had anal sex before and she could not wait to see how it felt like coming from her Giant sized lover fucking her wildly. Within seconds Elia felt it coming in. Paul’s erect penis penetrated inside of her and Elia could feel the full power and girth of her son’s dick and she felt amazing as his penis pounded into her. All Elia could do was give out a breathless moan.

“Are you okay Elia?” Paul asked with clear concern on his voice.” Elia smiled at that.

“I’m fine. That’s…that’s amazing keep at it.”

Paul duly continued and he began pumping his dick in her tight asshole. The feeling was immense for Elia as it just felt like how a God’s dick should feel like, all powerful.

Paul was pumping away and Elia was enjoying the rough feeling, but as she was approaching orgasm she felt something on her shoulder. Elia turned around and she saw it. A miniscule mushroom cloud of a few inches was on her shoulder and then more and more were forming all over her shoulder. Paul’s pumping had ceased and Elia looked up and she saw Paul looking at the nuclear explosions occurring all over his leg and hands with a confused silence. Elia looked up at Paul’s eyes and he looked back down at her. Both Giants grins were growing wider and wider until they could not take it anymore. Both Elia and Paul began laughing hysterically. The Giants were being nuked and they could barely feel it. They saw the miniature mushroom clouds and Elia marvelled at how beautiful they were, like barely visible fireworks.

“Looks like the tinies have finally begun attacking us.” Paul said with a grin, barely suppressing a laugh.

“Yes what a brave glorious assault it is too. Shame it is failing so spectacularly for them.” Both Giants laughed again and Paul helped Elia up to her feet and they kissed as their legs were being nuked, looking so pretty.

When they finished, Elia turned her face to the west and she saw tiny dots flying through the air in great haste. Elia turned her head to the East and she saw many more missiles also flying, almost harmoniously with the missiles on the other side. Elia smiled as the thought came to her in her head.

“Ooh it looks like the Americans and the Russians have sorted out their differences and united against us. All the world needs is a couple of Giants and world peace exists.” Elia said with an amused smirk. Paul’s smile was so lustful, Elia smirked as she noticed just how pent up Paul’s cock was. He did not cum inside of her but looked like he would at any moment.

“I want you to fuck me now with the most amazing display in the background.” Elia said happily.

Paul just snogged her right then and there and Elia could feel just how turned on he was at the situation. Elia rolled and got down on all fours and she opened her legs out for her son. Paul marvelled at the sight of Elia’s body and Elia blew her son a kiss in gratitude. Paul got his cock ready but as he got down towards her crotch, Elia saw the most amazing sight. A multitude of missiles had narrowly missed Paul’s incoming cock and was rushing towards her pussy. Elia opened her pussy lips up with her fingers and saw them actually fly in into her pussy.

“NOW!!!” Elia screamed excitedly.

Paul immediately put his cock in Elia’s pussy and Elia immediately felt the power of the missiles exploding from the pressure of Paul’s cock ramming inside of her. Elia orgasmed immediately and though she had some wonderful one’s already today, this was by far the best ever orgasm Elia ever had in her life. Elia felt magical as Paul rhythmically pumped his erect cock inside of her pussy, and she felt the same surge of power flow right through her body as she did when she drank Paul’s growth serum. Paul came inside of Elia and both roared the other’s name. They both panted and fell into the other one’s arms and both stared lovingly at each other and Elia just kissed her son in gratitude for that amazing fuck. Right then Elia had never felt as powerful in her life.

 

Paul felt the nuclear explosion as he fucked his mother and it was the most incredible feeling in the world. The great nuclear energy harnessed by man in the attempts to intimidate the world has been used for the arousal of two horny Giants. Paul smiled as he knew that that was humanity’s last hope, the last throw of the dice and now it has been proved beyond all doubt that not only had the greatest most fearsome weapons ever created by humanity was not only harmless to the Ultra-sized Giants, that it also made for an amazing orgasm. If there was even the most miniscule amount of hope left for humanity, it had now been completely crushed. The Giants were the only power on the Earth and humanity posed absolutely no threat to them whatsoever. Elia and Paul Fernandez were the undisputed rulers of the world and everybody else could try to run, they could try to hide but the Earth and all of its inhabitants were theirs to do with as they pleased.

Paul then noticed that he felt wet. The back of his head felt like it was touching a very thin wet substance. Paul felt weird as if something wasn’t quite right. He looked at his mother and was trying to think as to what to say. Elia looked concerned at his worried face so Paul said the first thing to come to his head.

“Mum, let’s get up for a second.”

Elia’s look of concern changed into a smile and then as they got up they suddenly realised that there was not enough space for their feet as both Giants feet together were suddenly too wide for the landmass once called Great Britain. Paul looked at his mother and all he could see was her, there was absolutely no sky in sight. It was all blackness with stars and then he saw the Sun looming over them. Elia grew more and more excited. Paul looked down on the ground and it was obvious that they had accelerated in growth. Their feet together were far too wide for Great Britain and Paul saw the body indentations as they had laid down after their recent fucking and not only had they not only completely outgrown the country, they had also moved it away from where it was like a blow up bed. There was no two ways about it, they were far above the atmosphere and only their feet had only contact with planet Earth. They were so far above the Earth’s atmosphere that they both must be over 1000 miles tall.

“WOW! We are actually above the atmosphere, isn’t that amazing dear?” Elia said excitedly and she gave her son a long hard smooch on the lips.

Paul was stunned as he heard his mother’s voice, and then Paul took a breath, and then another one. He was breathing. They were for all intents in the vacuum of space now and they were able to breathe, talk and even be able to hear each other talk. Paul began taking stock of the situation and then it came to him. Elia and he were now actual Gods beyond all limitations that man originally had.

“Mum… Our feet are planted on the Earth but we are actually in space right now. We are actually talking and breathing in space right now. Do you know what that means? Do you feel even the least bit cold?” Paul said in a very rapid manner of speaking for he was so excited.

Elia looked concerned and confused by Paul’s mania and she said softly: “No…I do not feel cold at all, the sun is warming me up just fine like a decent radiator actually. What do you mean about what are doing in space dear? We are phenomenally large Giants because of you my dear.”

“That is true. But Mum you can hear me in space. What is the tagline on the DVD we have for the first Alien film?” Paul asked as calmly as he could muster.

“Oh that’s easy it’s: ‘In space no one can hear you scream.” Elia said quickly with a soft smile. Paul smiled at that, as he suddenly remembered the evenings when he and his mother watched TV and films together, that felt like a lifetime ago now. Paul felt relaxed now from the memory.

“That’s right, and space is a vacuum, we should not be able to hear ourselves talking right now.” Elia looked confused at that and Paul touched her shoulder affectionately as he said: “Space has no air, we should not even be able to breathe either, but we are. Do you know what that means my dear Elia?”

Elia looked confused until a bright gleam shone through her gorgeous brown eyes and then her bemused frown turned upside down and became a ginormous smile.

“That means my dear that we have gone beyond anything man has ever done or thought possible, even in comparison to our incredible growth into Giants beforehand.” Elia said with a massive grin.

“That’s right. We no longer need oxygen to breathe. Our bodies are most likely producing its own kind of oxygen right now. We are also able to talk together.” Paul got closer to his Mother and cheekily went up to an armpit and sniffed and he could smell her gloriously sweaty armpits.

“Mum I can smell you in space as well. This is unbelievable, we are crushing the laws of physics even greater than when we crushed London. We are actual real life honest to goodness Gods now. Who even knows if there is even an actual limit to our powers anymore?” Paul said in obvious awe.

Elia’s eyes gleamed at the sight of it and a great big smile emerged from her lips. “The humans who have tried to destroy us may have been the key to turning us into not only the most powerful beings that have ever existed on this Earth, but maybe also the entire universe as well.”

Elia looked so excited and Paul’s own heart was beating like a jackhammer. This went beyond even his own high expectations of the experiment. They were both utterly beyond any human scale. Humanity could most likely only to be able to see their monolithic feet now. Paul got excited at the thought. His cock became erect again at the thought of it, despite only minutes ago having had the single greatest orgasm of his life from the human’s nuclear missiles.

Paul had wanted to transform his mother’s life into a dominant godhood where both of them would utterly dominate the tiny human’s for the rest of their lives. But now, anything was actually possible and Paul could not wait to see what they would come up with next.

Elia’s eyes gleamed even stronger at him and her smile grew more and more seductive: “Paul. You remember what I taught you about thanking people who do you favours?

Paul had a devilish smirk on his own face and his dick became rock hard. “Yes Mum I do.”

“Well Paul, how about we thank all of humanity for the wonderful boost that they have given us.”

Elia was barely containing her excitement, and they both leaned in for a great passionate kiss and it felt epic for the two Gods.

“Yes Elia, we should thank the entire human race for this lovely treat. With our massive feet.”

They both laughed and they kissed one another softly on the lips and then they both looked down at the preposterously small blue ball they were currently standing on and Paul felt ready to completely eradicate humanity from the universe, hand in hand with his lovely Giantess Goddess Elia forever.

End Notes:

All reviews would be greatly appreciated. Hoped you enjoyed reading this chapter.

France: A Romantic Breakfast by SuperD

It was all over. The plan to use nuclear weapons to eradicate the menace of the Giants had failed so spectacularly that they now had grown to seemingly utterly preposterous levels. Europeans who had seemingly grown accustomed to witnessing the Giants glory and indeed everyone else around the world suddenly realised that they could no longer see either of the Giants faces. A common feature of the last couple of hours for Europeans was that for many the Giants were so big that it looked like they were standing really near to them and it took the brain a few seconds to accept that they were actually several hundred miles away and were just outlandishly huge. All anyone in Europe could see with their own eyes now were the Giant’s utterly massive feet, and by god they reeked. The sweaty aroma of both Giants feet wafted all over Europe and completely dominated everything around it. Everything became contaminated, food and drink were forever spoiled as the odour emanating from the Giants feet completely overwhelmed people’s sense of taste and smell, as well as causing the temperature of the planet to rise, turning Europe into an oppressively hot and stuffy continent where any form of physical exertion was impossible and actually breathing the foul musk they once called air was pure agony for the tinies.

Scientists who were utterly lost at how the Giants could possibly exist in the first place had now completely given up on how to possibly explain anything as footage from the Hubble telescope was showing the Giants conversing as if they were not in the vacuum of space and actually still properly within the Earth’s atmosphere. The Giants were talking, breathing and one motion demonstrated that the Giants could even smell each other. Scientists concluded that these two have become so utterly evolved that they have overcome the need for oxygen and that they were possibly linked to something physically outside of the universe as everything about the Giants actual existence made a mockery of the laws of physics. Many people had now openly referred to the Giants as Gods and many scientists could not think of a better term to coin them than that: Gods.

Professional lip readers immediately identified everything the Giants were saying to each other and they confirmed that they were clearly communicating and understanding what the other one was saying. After a few seconds the already nervous lip readers paled and froze in fear. They announced after some prodding that the Giants would continue the destruction they have caused until the human race was extinct. The scientists briefly prayed beforehand for the possibility that the God like Giants would have become bored with the Earth and would hopefully float away to some other planet to terrorise, but they would now likely do that after destroying the Earth. The top scientists around the world were drinking themselves stupid now. Within the last couple of hours they had witnessed the peak of human scientific endeavour, somehow created by a random British teenager to transform himself and his Mother into Giants and now they would be utterly destroyed by them in their lust for destruction and to each other. There was nothing more to say for the learned men who have spent their entire lives trying to discover the great truths of life and there was now only one conclusion. It was all over. For them at least.

 

Elia Fernandez was staring at the utterly mesmerising night sky around her with great wonder. And then Elia laughed. It was still morning in Britain but that did not matter anymore. Both she and her ginormous son have outgrown the very concept of day and night. Elia could see so many stars from all possible directions and she was openly in awe at it. Elia briefly thought that it was the most incredible sight ever, but then Elia turned towards her lovely son’s face and looked down towards his cock, which was already growing erect again and Elia decided that her son was still the most incredible sight ever.

Elia had noticed her son giving her the same once over of her own glorious body and it just felt so right. They were Gods and Gods should be able to admire their bodies. Elia just felt true peace and true power.

“Look around us Paul. Just look at how pure and bright all the stars around us are. It is so romantic.” Paul took her hand and just smiled sweetly at her. Elia marvelled at everything around her but she then looked back at the blue ball that they were still standing on and she could clearly see France still essentially in one piece way down there on the ground. Elia smiled as a wicked idea came to her; okay it was more a silly thought than anything but it would lead to more wonderful times with her glorious lover.

“Paul, it is still your birthday and now that your present that I bought you has been crushed to complete oblivion, I feel really bad.” Elia’s smile was broad and her tone playful. Paul’s face was playful as well and he put his hand on her shoulder.

“I think I can make do with becoming a 1000 miles tall today and finally being intimate with the Goddess of my dreams.” Elia cooed as Paul was being playful himself but she knew that Paul had meant every word that he just said. Elia smiled and just gave Paul a sweet peck on his cheek.

“Be that as it may, I still want to give you the great birthday experience I had planned in my head.” Paul looked at her funny; he tilted his head with a bemused smile, clearly thinking that the entire day has been a wonderful birthday experience for which that thought made Elia snigger herself.

“Okay I am ecstatic with everything that has happened today. You have given me the best morning of my entire life. I have never felt as exhilarated in all of my life as I have from being with you as we have grown, fucked and completely dominate the land around us.” Elia said being completely honest with her son. This had been by far the best day of either of their lives, but Elia was going to take her joke all the way so she continued with her shit eating grin.

“But honey, it is your birthday and I still want to give you some of the simple things in life. We haven’t even have had breakfast yet.”

Paul guffawed at that line and Elia’s smile was growing wider and wider. Paul began to laugh hysterically at the thought so Elia waited for him to calm down. Elia then thought about it and she realised that she had felt no thirst or hunger since their initial growth, and Paul had not mentioned it to her either. Regardless Elia carried on with explaining her idea.

“As I was saying; I want to give my lovely birthday boy a nice big breakfast…” Elia paused. Her smile was massive now, she had to say it: “After all you are still a growing boy.”

They both laughed at Elia’s absurd comment and Elia just smiled warmly when they stopped laughing.

“I was serious when I said that everything looks so romantic from this vantage point. And look down below there is France. Do you want to have breakfast in France with your yummy mummy Paul?” Paul smiled and was nodding his agreement eagerly at her.

“Yes, that sounds like such a treat. I would love to have breakfast with you in the country of love. And after that I can have my way with you again.” Paul replied with great lust in his voice. Elia smiled at that and she immediately leant in and gave her son an astronomical sized snog. The feeling was immense as their lips collided and Elia could not wait for the show to start. They had stayed within the confines of the United Kingdom and now that was obviously impossible to do so now so where better than France to have a romantic date with the one you love?

By the time the snog ended Elia had noticed that Paul was clearly thinking about something. He kept looking down at the ground and was distracted.

“Elia let me show you something.” Paul said intrigued as he glanced at her and then back to the ground.

Paul had put up his foot and began flexing it and standing it up. Elia was intrigued where Paul was going with this demonstration as he was measuring it against the floating British isle and then he smiled.

“I thought so. Elia we have grown so huge that our feet alone now are bigger than what we were a few minutes ago.”

Elia squealed in delight and she raised her own feet up off of the ground and just marvelled that her humongous feet were actually taller than she was as a 125 miles plus tall Giantess just earlier. Elia could not wait to finish the job and help destroy the entire Earth with her beloved God sized son.

Paul took a few steps around the Atlantic Ocean trying to get into position and within moments Paul was towering right over France with a massive smirk on his face. It was clear from Paul’s body language and positioning that France was being kept as protected as it could be before their romantic breakfast, and all Elia could do was smile as the country looked like it was from an actual map. They have grown so huge that it felt like Elia was standing next to an artistic impression of an entire country. The thought made Elia feel very hot. Elia lowered her hand and began rubbing her pussy from the thought that she could wipe out an entire country within seconds now.

Paul gave Elia a quick smirk and he took her fingers and gave them a nice long lick. Elia just felt even more excited for the day ahead. Paul carefully stepped around France and he knelt down and he got his face extremely close to Elia’s crotch and he gave Elia’s pussy a deep kiss and he began licking Elia’s large pussy. Elia screamed in delight at her son’s touch and all Elia could do was grab the back of her son’s head and to push his deep closer and closer to her massive pussy. Elia was in Heaven and was screaming Paul’s name louder and louder as his tongue went all throughout her pussy and licking faster and faster. After a few moments Elia’s body felt like it was on fire and Elia just roared in pleasure and squirted out her own cum right in Paul’s monstrous mouth.

Elia was panting and sweating profusely. Elia smiled as she saw Paul swallowing her pussy juices eagerly and he got up and just stared lovingly at her and just held her shoulders and they both had a tender kiss and they opened their mouths and their tongues connected rhythmically. This whole experience of being a Giantess sized Goddess had only been a couple of hours and already she had fucked her son several times. Elia could not wait to see what other marvellous times she will have with her horny Giant sized God. The kiss ended and all Elia could do was to smile mischievously at her son, they both knew what was coming but Elia said it anyway.

“You taste of my cum now as well.”

They both laughed softly at that and Paul quickly got a hold of both of Elia’s soft hands and he just looked at her with the sweetest smile on his face. Elia had never been so happy in all of her life and her heart was melting at just how peaceful and happy Paul looked. Both Giants were perfectly content just staring at the other one’s eyes.

Beads of sweat were falling from Elia’s smooth tanned skin from her intense orgasm and Elia could only imagine the complete carnage that the sweat was causing all throughout Europe. Elia smiled as she imagined whole cities being obliterated by just her own sweat. At this thought she then noticed that there was still some of her own cum also dripping out of her pussy, and in an impulse she unhanded herself off of her son and got her fingers and smeared it all over the Netherlands, drowning the entire country with her love juices. Paul was smiling heavily and was quite clearly eager to continue their lovemaking.

“Thank you for that wonderful treat Paul.” Elia said to her son as he stood up to his full impressive height. Seeing her son stand right next to her with the stars beside him made Elia feel whimsical at the beauty of the universe around them, impressed at how natural Paul looked as a Gigantic nude God, as well as proud of all that Paul has achieved to make this moment possible.

“I always like a starter before I get to my mains.” Paul said as he was staring back down at France. Elia was happy that France remained relatively unscathed after that scene. They would enjoy their breakfast that was called France.

“Although I do not normally have my dessert first.” Paul continued with an amused smirk.

“You can have your sweet dessert whenever you want it sweetheart.” Elia said lustfully as she began rubbing her throbbing pussy again. Paul’s cock grew massive at the sight of it and Paul was getting very excited, but Elia wanted to have her special little birthday date with her massive son and did not want to risk destroying France too early. Elia looked at her son and then motioned her eyes back to France; Paul smiled as he took the hint.

“Okay birthday boy take a seat.” Elia said warmly.

Paul looked down at the far away ground and Elia smirked as they had far less room to manoeuvre now from their newfound height so Elia took a few steps away and walked over to Eastern Europe. Elia smiled as in just from a few steps Elia had walked over past several countries. Elia was so big that she could not even see buildings or landmarks anymore. Elia took just enough footsteps to allow Paul the space to sit down over France.

Paul looked amused at the small space that constituted France and he smiled at his mother and he made exaggerated movements with his legs. Splitting his long gangly legs as widely as he could, he sat down on the North East side of France; his ass completely covered and therefore crushed a large section of the entire country. Elia laughed as Paul moved his legs and sat down properly with his legs crossed, he looked like a small child but that could not be helped as Elia could not imagine a way for the Giants to now sit comfortably in any other position.

Elia realised that she needed to sit on the borders of Germany in order to sit comfortably with her son. Elia took a couple of massive steps forward, but as she was about to sit down she saw Paul staring up at her with a lustful stare in his eyes. Elia laughed and decided to make a show of it. She spread her own legs out, emphasising her large wet vagina, and she began softly rubbing it with her fingers. Paul was drooling and looked ready for seconds. Elia loomed her pussy first over the doomed country, no doubt being the only thing anyone in France could possibly see now, and then she got it closer to her son, just far away enough to keep it as a tease. Paul was primed for what was to come and Elia blew him a kiss and she took a step back and began lowering her ass all over what she presumed was Germany. Elia could not see but she knew that her ass was the last thing an entire country was going to see and it made her feel so hot. She began wiggling her ass and slowly dropping it until it collided violently with the ground, smashing Germany to pieces.

Elia was careful with the prize of France however and she herself got her legs crossed as she sat opposite her Giant lover. As Elia sat down on the ground, she could smell it straight away. Elia could smell the distinct odour of foot sweat all throughout the air. It was strong even for her phenomenal size; she could only wonder how all-encompassing it was for the tiny humans on the ground. Elia began laughing as she realized that every part of her being, including the smells that emanated from her feet completely dominated the tiny human’s lives. Elia felt amused by that and she rationalised it that a God and a Goddesses body should be all-powerful to their microscopic subjects. Elia could only articulate it in one way however as she ruffled her nose at the smell.

“Wow our feet stink!” Elia said loudly.

Paul had the biggest possible grin on his face, Elia saw just how enlarged Paul’s cock now and all Paul could say was: “I know, what a wonderful smell it is too.”

Elia laughed, Paul was so enjoying this. Paul looked so happy from Elia’s idea and Elia wanted it to continue.

“Okay dear, since you are the birthday boy, you can have the first bite.” Elia waved her hand over the entirety of France as if the country itself was a delicacy to be shared and eaten between two horny lovers.

Paul smiled and called out: “Bon Appétit.”

Paul got his own hand and took a large chunk out of the middle of France and Elia was amazed as a giant crater emerged from the force of how Paul grabbed the land off of the ground. Paul immediately put it on both of his hands but instead of putting it in his mouth, he moved closer to his mother, surprising her.

“Legs up.” Paul announced and Elia did so and as she moved Paul smeared the ground onto both of her feet and he began licking the cities off of her large feet. The touch felt exquisite for Elia as Paul’s large tongue began circling around her soles and Elia was moaning in delight. Elia had never seen someone have a snack quite like this and she was in ecstasy as Paul was licking both of her soles rapidly, alternating between the two with great relish. Paul began sucking her long slender toes again and Elia was fingering herself rapidly from all the built up lust inside of her. This romantic breakfast was turning out to be a wonderful idea of hers and Elia then imagined what she would do whilst she ate a part of France.

Elia screamed from her orgasm as she finished fingering herself. Elia landed her colossal feet on the ocean floor and Paul’s enlarged member was hanging over France which aside from the crater, was relatively undisturbed by Paul’s foot session. Elia spied Paul’s erect cock and had an idea.

“That was lovely Paul. I bet you enjoyed that.”

“I did.” Paul replied with great amusement.

Elia smiled as she spied a fair size portion of France. Elia got one hand and she delicately grabbed into the ground and picked up three fingers worth.

“Modest portions Mum.” Paul said oblivious to what Elia had in mind.

“More than enough.” Elia said as she got her other hand and grabbed Paul’s cock softly and she rubbed it, allowing the head to be exposed. She put that part of France on Paul’s cock and she immediately put her entire mouth over her son’s erect dick and began sucking. Elia immediately felt that part of France being swished around in her mouth, but all Elia truly cared about was sucking her son’s cock and she licked the head greedily. Paul was moaning loudly and Elia could feel the build-up of cum getting ready. Elia sucked harder as a result and within moments Paul roared in pleasure as long ropes of cum went down Elia’s throat. It was warm and lovely for the Giantess and she immediately swallowed the seed of her son’s loins and was very happy with how satisfied he was.

“That was a wonderful idea I had wasn’t it?” Elia asked her very satisfied son.

“Yes…That was…That was the best birthday meal I ever had. Thank you Elia.”

Elia could only grin at her son. Again Elia looked down and was amazed to see that there was still a large portion of France left standing. Elia had no way of knowing whether anyone was still alive down there, as all sorts of earthquakes and tsunamis must have occurred from them just picking up parts of the country, but Elia wanted a grand finale. But first she was willing to wait for her son to get the stamina back.

“So Paul, what do you have in mind after we finish our lovely breakfast?” Elia asked, eagerly anticipating for what Paul had to say.

“Well Elia. I think you were absolutely right to suggest that we show our appreciation to the tinies who helped us get this big.” Elia smiled at the compliment. “After we have finished with the Earth, I want to explore the universe. It’s going to feel a bit weird I imagine.”

“How do you mean?” Elia asked inquisitively.

“Well after we get off of the Earth we are probably going to be floating. I can imagine it will feel like swimming as we travel across and conquer the galaxies.”

Elia laughed at that. She loved swimming and she could not wait to feel what it would be like to swim across the universe.

“I want to see what other life is out there.” Paul said softly. Elia could see the excitement in his eyes, science was Paul’s entire life and Elia could not wait to explore and conquer the universe with him.

“I am sure whatever alien civilizations are out there, they will be bowing down at our feet very soon.” Elia said with a powerful look on her face. Elia did not want to just be a Goddess to the humans. Elia wanted to be a Goddess to the entire universe.

Elia smiled as she realised Paul was getting hard at the thought. Elia's smile turned devilish. She wanted to finish her breakfast.

“I can’t wait for you to grab entire planets and splatter them on my soles.” Elia said slowly and deliberately. Paul’s boner had gotten big at that. “I cannot wait for us to get so big you can put every planet within entire solar systems between each of my toes and suck them and swallow them down your throat.”

Paul’s erection had gotten massive at that line. Both Giants were ready so Elia got both of her hands and she grabbed all of the non-damaged landscape of France and she shoved it all up her unbelievably huge pussy.

“Dig in.” Elia said seductively, her legs wide apart.

“Don’t mind if I do.” Paul said as he moved and laid down on his front as he begun licking the rest of France off of Elia’s vast pussy. The touch of Paul’s tongue felt amazing on Elia’s sensitive pussy and Paul was licking all of it eagerly. Paul was licking harder and harder and Elia was moaning louder and louder. The feeling was intense throughout all of her body, her toes were curling in great pleasure, but as Paul was eating the rest of his breakfast, Elia wanted to grow again.

Elia patted her son on the head and just moaned out: “I want you inside of me.”

Paul smiled as he obliged as he got up and inserted his extremely erect penis and he began pumping it very hard in her pussy. Elia was screaming in ecstasy as Paul’s dick was pounding inside of her and very quickly both Giants reached orgasm and both Giants roared in complete pleasure.

Both Giants rolled over and lay together side by side. Elia could feel how much sweat was falling off of her body and on the ground within the Earth’s atmosphere the smell changed from purely foot odour to foot odour plus cum. It smelt extremely strong and potent and as both Giants were lying down Elia wondered how much of Europe had been crushed just by the Giants lying down. Elia smiled as she realised that the Earth would be completely destroyed very soon and then they can explore everywhere else in the pleasure house people once called the universe.

“That was amazing, thank you for that wonderful birthday treat.” Paul said as he was getting his breath back.

“Thank you for your wonderful company and your fantastic tongue and cock as well.” Elia replied back. Paul got up slightly and they both snogged one another. Elia was so accustomed with her new life already. She could fuck her son and grow with him for all of eternity.

“My pleasure Elia.” Paul said earnestly.

Elia smiled, eager to see how much they have grown from that love session. Elia wordlessly got to her knees and as she did she reached out her hand and both Giants helped each other get to their feet.

Both Giants stood proudly around and they noticed that the atmosphere was even further down to the ground than before. Elia smiled at her son and he smiled and they kissed one more time, wordlessly acknowledging another growth spell.

“That was great, what should we do now?” Paul asked Elia.

Elia smiled and she got her hand to her lover and said: “Let’s go on a holiday.” Paul smiled at that and gave her a sweet peck on the cheek.

“Sounds amazing, we can lie down and relax on the beaches as well as experiencing some wonderful cultures.” Paul replied back excitedly and they both laughed heavily at that thought.

“We can experience other cultures as we crush them with our titanic bodies. No time like the present, I want to destroy everyone! Let’s go.”

Elia made a giant step towards the Mediterranean and her son walked alongside her hand in hand. Elia smiled as she realised that they, two awesome Giants would make a world tour of the planet they once called home. And after they finished with that and destroyed every human still living, the rest of the universe would need to get ready to worship and be crushed by two horny Giant sized Gods in love.

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. All reviews/feedback would be greatly appreciated. I will resume writing a couple of days after Christmas. Merry Christmas everyone.

Fun and Games by SuperD

Sheer domination of the world and a seeming immunity to the elements of the universe has proven to be a marvellous proposition for the two conquering Giants. The excitement was at a fever pitch for the young Giant named Paul Fernandez. Paul was wondrous about many things in his life right now, particularly how he could breathe and talk to his wonderful gigantic lover in the not even cold vacuum of space, but Paul could only just feel marvelled at the fact that one of the most influential countries on the globe, France, had just been stripped completely bare and its inhabitants, landmarks and even countryside had been eaten by the two lust filled Giants. The most romantic country on Earth had been completely consumed by two horny love crazed Giants, and done in humiliating ways, but if you are going to go why not go by being sucked off a Giants cock? Or be inserted into a country sized vagina? Or by your and your entire country being licked off of the wonderfully well-kept feet and smooth soles of a Goddess?

Paul was in a wonderful mood, but right now all he could do was watch Elia put her hand on his own and looked excited at the imminent destruction of the Earth. Paul saw his mother putting one foot onto what was once Italy as well as putting her other foot right through the Balkan countries. Paul followed her steps absentmindedly; he did not even look down at the countries he was crushing. All Paul felt was a great feeling of being both in awe as well as being horny watching Elia crush countries as if it was nothing, as if she was born to herald the extinction of mankind. Paul’s penis was already erect again from watching his lover’s humongous nude body completely decimating Europe. Elia looked every bit a Goddess and he was honoured that he was able to go on the ride of Godhood with her.

“You are a horny little devil aren’t you?” Elia said with an amused smirk on her lips after she noticed Paul’s erection. “People would assume you are in a rush to wipe them out.”

Paul smiled at the thought. By this point there was nothing else to be done for the Earth. The human’s pitiful attempt to defend themselves as well as wiping out their Giant overlord’s had been an overwhelming failure. Paul could not imagine the Earth having the resources or even the willpower to combat the ever-growing Giants. Both Paul and Elia have grown far beyond the atmosphere that sheltered the Earth, and they would very soon physically outgrow the planet as well. Paul could not wait to explore the universe with Elia and see what wonders there was out there.

“Not yet Paul; let us give it a little while before become too big to even fit on the planet.” Elia could see Paul pouting playfully and all Elia could do was to walk up to her son and give him a sweet peck of a kiss on the lips. Every touch from his Goddess made Paul’s heart flutter in excitement. Elia just smiled warmly at her son after the kiss ended.

“Let’s take our time and explore the lovely countryside around us. I mean, I have always wanted to visit Eastern Europe.” Elia smiled and she crushed an unseen country with a powerful crunch from her foot. Paul’s erection grew bigger at the glorious sight, which Elia did notice but with a smirk on her face she led her son for the great walking holiday around Europe.

Paul and Elia took a few steps further eastward and Paul was amazed at just how strange his perspective now was. Paul had essentially lost track at just how big they were now, and aside from the small green continents and the very thin blue liquid, everything on the Earth had lost all bearing to Paul, even super structures and monuments were no longer visible to Paul’s eyes. All human endeavour and achievement were now far too small to even be witnessed by their new Gods. But he was excited at the thought that both he and his Giant lover were crushing entire civilizations into nothingness. As Paul was lost in his thoughts about what places he was destroying with his country sized feet, Paul could see Elia smiling at herself, he could tell Elia had an idea and Paul could not wait to hear what mischief Elia wanted them to cause now.

“What’s so funny?” Paul asked intrigued.

Elia looked at her son and then drifted her eyes all to the rest of what must be Russia. It went a fair way. Its width was at least four times as big as one of the Giants.

“Fancy a race to the other side?” Elia asked with a smirk on her face.

Paul felt excited at the thought. Paul had already enjoyed witnessing as well as interrupting Elia’s handstand earlier, as well as the long jump competition from Ireland to England. Elia had won that contest, her superior height and larger foot size helping her out greatly, and Paul felt like a big kid as he wanted to win a game of his own against his ginormous mother.

“You’re on.” Paul said with a determined smirk on his own face, his competitive side coming out albeit in a playful manner. Paul had done his work in making the growth formula, now his life was a wonderful series of games and romance with his ginormous lover.

“Let’s create the starting line.” Elia said and within moments both Giants looked down at the ground and tried to determine a fair way to start the contest. Whilst they were deep in thought Elia’s eyes brightened and Paul prepared himself for what his mother had planned.

“If you would allow me.” Elia bent down and with one of her fingers she dragged it on the ground and she dragged it northwards. Paul marvelled as Elia’s touch was so strong that it created a visible line across the ground. Paul could only wonder how many people were crushed remorselessly by a playful Giantess making a line on the ground. Elia went hundreds of miles northwards and when she was satisfied she got up at full height and she herself was visibly pleased by the clear distinct line she had created. The Giants’ presence on the Earth was so profound that every action they did now altered the planet forever.

Elia smirked again at her son and she then got to the end of her line and dragged her finger southwards. Elia was destroying millions of lives just to make a piece of a line. Paul just smiled admiring the view of Elia’s wonderful ass sticking out in the air as she was finishing her line.

“There, I trust this line is straight enough.” Elia looked proud of her work and Paul made a flamboyant attempt to assert its straightness. Paul could hear Elia laughing as he bent down and theatrically judged the line in a cartoonish manner, swaying his fingers seemingly attempting to spot any mistake or bias. It was all just a laugh and even without a ruler the line looked reasonably straight.

“Very good.” Paul gave his Mum a cheesy smile and the A-Okay sign with one hand and a massive thumb up with the other hand.

Elia was laughing softly as she asked: “Did that line meet all of the official specifications?”

“Yes it did. It adequately suffices to international racing rules and procedures.” Paul said in an absurd faux-posh accent.

Elia’s smile was widening and so she said: “Well that’s good to hear, I’m not one for breaking the rules.” Both Giants laughed uproariously at that as they both looked down on the ground and laughed at the mayhem they have caused, Gods were above the idea of rules now. Elia smiled afterwards and asked Paul: “Are you ready my dear?”

“Just give me a few seconds.” Paul stood up straight and he put one foot just under the massive line Elia created and the other foot a good distance back from his foot. Paul could see Elia doing the same and Paul was salivating as he could see Elia’s breasts jiggling as her legs were stretching into place, showing off her wonderful monolithic pussy.

Elia looked at him with a playful mock serious face and she looked ahead and said: “On your marks, get set….Go!”

Both Giant’s dashed ahead and Paul could feel his feet stepping on entire cities but he did not care, he saw the world in front of him dashing past him, literally.. Paul lacked stamina, he spent his spare time doing his experiments after all, but fortunately the race was over in seconds as both Giants crushed through Russia mercilessly but Paul’s feet were so massive that as he reached the eastern coast of Russia his toes went way past the natural finishing line of the end of the continent. Paul could feel the cold water on his toes and he saw that he reached the finishing line first. Elia was laughing but despite the very short distance from the start of Russia to the end of it, Elia was panting as well as she finished behind him and as Elia bent down to catch her breath, Paul had a wonderful view of Elia’s humongous breasts. Elia got back up and stepped closer to her lover.

“A kiss for the winner, well done!” Elia went over to Paul and grabbed the back of his head and gave him a very deep sensual snog. The feeling felt great as her large tongue met his own and wrestled playfully in synch. Paul was having so much fun and he could not see what other games he would play on the ever fragile planet.

When the kiss ended Paul looked down at the ground and inspected the deep craters littered all over Russia that were caused by the Giants astronomically large feet. Paul smiled as he saw entire regions of Russia forever marked by feet shaped craters and indentations, a monument and reminder of the Giants complete dominance and power over the Earth.

As Paul was staring at the ground, he heard a loud audible gasp from his mother. Paul turned and looked over at her and immediately Paul saw what Elia saw. It was Alaska; it was now seemingly inches away from them. It was so near that the Giants could tip toe there and their toes would not even be near the ocean water.

“Wow, I did not realise how close America would be from here.” Elia said with an awed hush.

“Well, the world is a far smaller place now.” Paul said in a matter of fact voice. Paul had not seen Elia look this surprised since their initial growth into Giants. Paul knew that Elia was born in Chile and that she had not been in the Americas since well before he was born. Paul knew that everyone she had ever loved in Chile died when he was barely a toddler and that Elia had vowed never to return to the country of her birth. Too many bad memories and nothing to come back too; Paul knew that Elia could not stand cemeteries and that Elia never went to their graves as she vowed that she would want to honour her family’s memories by living her life to the fullest. Paul smiled as he could not imagine his Mother expecting to become the Goddess of the Earth.

“Elia are you okay my dear?” Paul asked concerned in the sudden change in demeanour from his Giantess lover.

“Yes, yes. I’m fine. It’s just that I have not been anywhere near Chile for over 20 years. I went to Los Angeles once as a teenager on holiday. But ever since….”

Elia paused for a moment. Paul put his arm around her shoulder and gave her a nice soft hug. Elia put her own large limbs around his shoulder and they softly embraced. The hug was warm and Paul could feel Elia’s heartbeat as it was going rapidly but was beginning to calm itself down again as she began taking deep breaths. Elia just looked at her son and Paul smiled as Elia gave him a small kiss on the cheeks.

“I have had absolutely no desire to return home since the plane crash. And frankly I never expected to ever return either.” Elia said in a quick manner, trying to get everything out of the way. Paul did not want to upset Elia so he just stayed quiet and tightened his hug further. Paul and Elia were just staring at one another, they were all they had left but Paul was ecstatic from that fact. His ginormous mother was all the companionship he truly needed. Paul wanted to make Elia feel better after her clear upset at looking at the American continent.

“Do you want to crush Asia and Africa into the ground?” Paul asked softly.

Elia began laughing exceptionally loud at her son’s suggestion. Paul smiled as Elia’s demeanour had changed, and that she was becoming back to her positive cheerful self.

“Most people take their dogs for a walk when they are upset. Some people create music, watch TV or drink wine to get over what has upset them. We have become so powerful that destroying continents is now our way of relaxing.” Elia said with bemused joy in her voice.

Paul smiled at how plainly his mother had said that and he wanted to play along.

“Well we don’t have any pets. We cannot watch TV or drink wine. I suppose we could sing if we really wanted to, but I don’t think the tinies would appreciate that.” Paul said with a smile. Both he and Elia could not hold a note to save their lives and if there was one thing Paul was going to miss from his past life as one of the several billion humans living day to day, it was going to be actually listening to the music on the radio, or any number of Elia’s old LP’s that she used to play on her record player that she was obsessed with.

“No, please don’t.” Elia smirked. “The tinies may be crushed, eaten or shoved into our private parts but they do not deserve that.” Both Giants laughed at that. Elia was looking a lot calmer now and a great smile appeared on her lips, she had an idea.

“You know what, I will go back home. But I want to muck about at this side of the world first.” Elia said with a smile. She tightened her hug and gave Paul a nice sweet kiss on the lips. The touch felt so good, Paul felt so happy at Elia’s touch and after the kiss ended Elia just stared at Paul with a wonderfully calm smile and as their arms separated from the other a devilish smile reached Elia’s face and she gently poked Paul on the chest.

“TAG YOU ARE IT!” Elia screamed loudly.

Elia began running southwards at full haste laughing hysterically and with a determined smile Paul ran down towards her. Paul was smiling as he was quickly closing in on Elia’s glorious rear, he heard Elia giggling as she was trying her best to evade Paul’s touch and was shaking her ass from left to right to both tease and to avoid her son tagging her in turn.

“I’m going to get you!” Paul was leaning in, stretching his hand closer and closer until he got close enough to Elia’s gorgeous ass and gave it a soft tap.

“Tag!” Paul looked around and saw that in their haste they had completely left Europe and judging by the change in location and how far they had ran Paul guessed that they were in South East China.

“Wow just look at all the little islands. What’s that biggish one over there called?” Elia pointed to an island just off of the coast of China.

“That’s Taiwan Elia.”

“Not for long.” And at that Elia made a run and jumped off the coast of China and made a double stomp on Taiwan. Elia’s feet were so massive and the landing that intense that Taiwan actually sunk. Paul’s jaw dropped in awe at the incredible sight. His penis going extremely hard at the unbelievable sight in front of him, Elia just looked at her son with a cocky grin.

“Ooops, looks like they do not make countries built to last anymore.” Elia laughed, highly amused by sinking an entire country off of the surface of the Earth. “Why don’t you try it dear, there are plenty of little islands about.”

Paul smiled and he made a couple of steps towards Vietnam and then he looked at the small Philippines islands just a few several hundred miles in the distance, not too far really, so he made a running start and he made a big jump and he marvelled as his feet had left the Earth’s ground and he landed on several tiny islands, wiping out entire islands as if they were nothing at all. Paul smiled as he heard heavy clapping behind him.

“Nice jump Paul! I’m sure many tinies appreciated that!” Elia shouted out giddily.

“They better. It’s not every day they see Giant Gods jump over countries after all.” Paul looked at the distances around him. He saw a vast array of islands all bunched up around him. He had an idea.

“Want to play Hopscotch all the way to Australia Mum?” Paul asked with childish amusement.

“Yes definitely!” Elia replied with equal joy in her voice.

“I’ll go first!” Paul shouted.

Paul immediately thought about where Elia would land to so he decided to jump to the left and he landed easily on Singapore. Paul was feeling exhilarated from the game but he immediately jumped on Indonesia, completely crushing it and his toes landed on East Timor as well. Paul laughed as this childish game had demolished South East Asia off the face of the Earth. He had one more jump left and that was to the large prize ahead of him of Australia. He made the jump and with full pelt he landed on the North West side of Australia. Paul looked across and witnessed the sheer destruction he had caused. Entire islands and communities were completely submerged and broken by the sheer weight from the 1000 miles plus sized Giant. And his even bigger Giantess lover hadn’t even had her turn yet.

“Your turn Elia!” Paul shouted across an entire region of the Earth.

“Okay!” Elia shouted back, having heard everything alright. Paul just smiled knowing that mobile phones and internet communication were definitely no longer needed or even desirable in this great new world, both Giants were connected together forever.

Elia ran and jumped straight forwards from Taiwan to the Philippines but with a smile she carried on forwards she made an impressively large jump and jumped straight onto the edge of Papua New Guinea. Paul cheered at his mother’s impressive jump and without breaking stride she made an exaggerated bow and then she made a flamboyant short jump onto the opposite side of Australia.

Paul immediately went up to Elia and they both hugged and kissed the other. The kisses were quick and rapid. Elia was giddy with excitement, joy clearly having returned to Elia’s heart.

“That was a great idea Paul, those tiny islands sunk without a trace, but look we are on a land that can just about fit us together.”

Paul looked down and smiled as he realised that both of their enormous bodies had almost covered the entire landmass that was Australia, it was reduced almost to the size of a small carpet rug compared to their phenomenal size.

“I always wanted to visit Oz, but now….” Paul was looking at his mother playfully. “But now it’s just a bit too small for us. Let’s hit all the tourist spots and then let’s get back to China.”

“Let’s.” Elia said with a smirk and both Giants stomped in synch all over the South of Australia and completely crushed cities indiscriminately, due to the dimensions of the country both Giants’ huge bodies were touching one another, and Paul smiled as his erect cock brushed itself on Elia’s leg and one of her massive breasts scrapped over his arm. The touching became more deliberate as Elia’s hand brushed down to Paul’s erect cock and Paul got closer to Elia’s gorgeous face and within moments they made out with each other. The snog’s were long and lingering whilst both Giants’ hands were exploring the other’s bodies. Paul gave a gentle squeeze of Elia’s massive boobs whilst Elia began rubbing Paul’s cock. Paul was moaning softly as Elia was rubbing harder and harder. All Paul could see was Elia’s devilish smirk between the nice loving kisses as Paul was moaning louder and louder. In just a few rubs Paul could feel the hot cum flowing through his cock and Elia felt it too as she playfully moved his cock downwards and the ropes of cum shot out of Paul’s cock all over the continent of Australia.

Within seconds any civilization living in Australia were either crushed by the Giants feet or by Paul’s cum. Paul was breathing hard but he smiled at just how desolate Australia now looked.

“I hope the New Zealanders enjoyed our little show.” Elia said with a satisfied smile on her lips. Paul looked over and saw not far away the small relatively undisturbed land. Paul wondered how much they could see. No doubt some satellites were still in orbit and maybe some pictures of the God’s faces were visible, but most likely all they actually saw was their humongous feet walk through the entirety of Australia in seconds and then Elia’s hand jerking his dick until it rained out cum. The people of New Zealand had just witnessed the destruction of Australia and Paul smiled as he figured out how New Zealand could witness its own demise as well.

“I can’t be assed to crush New Zealand myself, but I have an idea.” Paul said determinedly.

Elia looked on inquisitively and Paul took one step into the water and he smiled coldly at the small country and he raised his foot and began stomping the ground with great fury. Paul could see colossal tidal waves engulfing New Zealand and he could see entire dot sized cities being dragged away from the ground and flying into the ocean. Paul was thinking how quick the miles upon miles of water reached New Zealand and wondered how long the people had to witness the biblical sized waves approaching to destroy and completely wash away their way of life.

“Bravo!” Paul heard Elia say with joy in her voice. “Now that Asia has been destroyed, I think we can pay a quick visit to the Middle East and Africa as well.”

“Sounds good to me.” Paul took a step back onto Australia and he found a spot that wasn’t covered by his cum and he wiped his feet dry. Paul took his arm over to his lovely mother who was watching her son dry his feet with clear amusement. “Ladies first.”

“Why thank you my lovely gentleman.” Elia kissed Paul’s hand and he watched as Elia walked back through the stepping stones of Indonesia and Cambodia and after a few steps Elia returned to the far larger landmass. Paul followed excitedly through the tiny sinking countries but as he walked and got back onto the mainland of China he suddenly realised that Japan and both Korean countries had not been destroyed. Paul wanted to see his mother do something sexy so he decided to offer it to her.

“We haven’t destroyed Japan yet. Fancy a go?” Paul asked his ever so excitable lover.

“Aww thank you sweetheart.” Elia smiled and gave her son a kiss a loving kiss and then she flaunted her gorgeous ass as she walked through China until she reached its coast and Paul could see Elia lustfully look down at Japan.

“Well, well, well. If it isn’t the great country of Japan. I have heard a lot about you. One of the most developed countries in the world and from what I’ve heard you are into some pretty kinky shit. Well since I am a lovely and very gorgeous lady. I have decided to give you all a show."

Paul’s smile grew massive as Elia lent down and put her fingers over her incredible pussy and she began fingering herself. The sight was so wonderful that Paul began rubbing his cock again. Elia seductively lowered herself lower and lower until her pussy was towering over Japan. By now Japan must have been engulfed by her musk and they were utterly consumed in the darkness. Paul then saw Elia get her arm ready and with a massive wink directed to her son Elia took her massive hands and grabbed city after city and all of the countryside of Japan and within moments she shoved it all up her incredible pussy. Paul could not resist and he got over there and after giving Elia a great big kiss on the lips Paul got his erect penis and he began pumping it in and out of her pussy. No doubt Japan had been completely obliterated by Paul’s massive cock and in no time at all Paul exploded in Elia’s pussy and both Giants roared in pleasure.

Both Giants were panting but still standing upright. Paul could see their colossal beads of sweat pouring down and he could see them landing and crushing onto both Korean countries. Even by-products of the Giants’ bodies were now capable of destroying countries as he could see the sweat changing the landscape it fell onto, crushing dot sized cities into nothing.

“I take it you enjoyed the show then?” Elia asked cheekily.

“Yes. That was great.” Paul smiled as he realised that the countries were now even further away to the ground. They were growing ginormous and were probably a few fucks away from being too big for the Earth to handle.

“Fancy that trip across the Middle East now?” Elia asked patiently.

“Let’s do it.” Paul said excitedly.

Paul took Elia’s hand and they softly began walking westward in a leisurely pace. Paul marvelled as he could see all the footprints from their recent excursions in the south and in his absentmindedness he looked and realised they already walked through China and that his feet were all over India and Pakistan and his toes were edging into Afghanistan whereas Elia was walking through Mongolia and Kazakhstan. Paul was getting excited at the thought that a simple stroll between two lovers had already spanned different geopolitical regions even as they were holding hands together.

Paul looked at the sub-continent and he licked his lips. Indian takeaway were amongst Paul’s favourite treat and looking at the ground he couldn’t resist.

“Do you fancy an Indian Mum?”

“Yes please dear, I love me an Indian takeaway.” Elia replied with a smile on her face.

“I think it’s going to be more of a buffet.” Paul took his free hand and took a massive gouge out of India and knowing that nobody he picked up could possibly survive, he did not even bother to look at his meal and all he did was slowly release it into his mouth and down his throat.

“Hmmm tastes delicious.” Paul said as he was rubbing his belly as millions of people, houses and history were imminently going to be dissolved by his stomach acids.

“My turn!” Elia took her hand off of Paul’s and she scooped both of her hands together and she took a massive gouge towards the centre of India and Paul smiled as she began licking it, but then she looked at her son with a smile.

“Want to share?” Elia asked softly.

Paul was touched by the offer so he got his face over to Elia’s hands and this time he did look at the offering in his Goddesses hands. Paul just saw hundreds of miles of battered countryside and ultra-small cities mixed in. Paul smiled as Elia was nodding for him to take a bite, and Paul gratefully ate around half of the offering.

“Hmmm, you have a bite Mum.” Paul said appreciatively.

Elia smiled and she immediately licked her hands and was seemingly sticking everything to her seemingly otherworldly huge tongue. Within moments everything that was on Elia’s hand had been stripped clean. Paul could not see any trace of Indian civilization whatsoever. Paul was impressed by the thoroughness of Elia’s tongue as it obliterated everything her hand’s held.

“That was nice, shame we won’t be coming back for more.” Elia smiled as she got her foot and began stomping the rest of India which had not been eaten up. Elia was stomping but she was stomping in rhythm and swaying her boobs and flaunting her wonderful ass. It was a wonderful sight and Paul was getting horny again, peaking when Elia was rubbing his glorious breasts and titanic pussy and then using that hand to blow him a kiss. He could not hold it in anymore.

“Come with me I think we are going to need a bigger space.” Paul took Elia’s hand and they walked all through the Middle East, completely demolishing it in their haste and Paul led Elia to a thin path through the tiny desert and then they saw the wide massive landscape. It was clear where they were, it felt like for Paul that he was looking at a satellite map and then he smiled as he remembered that his eyes were actually all the way into space now.

“Oooh. We are in Africa now, how wonderful.” Elia said with amusement in her voice.

Paul was growing horny from the demonstration Elia had just done in Japan and the shared meal in India of India. Paul was in the mood and he wanted a nice large and still relatively unharmed landmass to support their bulking frames.

As Paul walked into Africa properly, Elia was just smiling at the ground below her as she stayed at the edge of the Middle East.

“Hang on; I always wanted to visit Egypt.” Elia said with a smile so by the edge of the Middle East she looked down and she towered right over the small desert country. Elia was preparing herself for a demonstration. Paul saw Elia take a deep breath and then she started.

Paul laughed hysterically immediately as Elia “Walked like an Egyptian” and moved her arms as one bent above her face and the other bent by her chest and she began doing the famous Egyptian dance. Paul could only wonder how the Egyptians and indeed the rest of the world viewed this absurd spectacle of a Gigantic Goddess performing a very silly but very alluring dance as her huge breasts and incredible pussy was at full exposure, her breasts swaying softly from Elia’s arm movements. Paul could only cheer as Elia finished her soft dancing. Elia smiled at that but she quickly looked down and focused on the tiny part of Africa called Egypt.

“You Egyptians had a wonderful idea about God’s and all that and it always fascinated me.” Elia paused and she looked straight at Paul and silently beckoned him to come with her fingers. Paul smiled as he walked back, towards the other side of Egypt, prepared for what Elia had planned.

“However you puny bugs never took into account that the only two Gods are standing right here, towering over your tiny country. For that blasphemy of not considering our Godhood you shall be punished.” Elia said as she immediately put a foot up into the air. Paul followed suit and they both hovered their ginormous feet all over Egypt, darkness consuming as all light was stripped of that tiny land by the power of the Giant Gods’ soles. Elia smiled at Paul and immediately both Giants stomped down on Egypt and completely eradicated it off the face of the Earth.

When they moved their feet again, Paul was impressed at how nothing was there from where they stomped, it was just a crater in the ground. Paul’s dick grew big at the sight of their destruction and Elia softly tugged at it. Paul sighed at the feel of Elia’s soft expressive hands. He was ready to show his appreciation to his Gigantic Goddess of a lover. He wanted Elia to feel every bit of a Goddess, as their subjects were far too insignificant to be seen or heard now.

“That was so hot Elia. You are my Goddess and I want to show you the worship that you so richly deserve.” Elia blushed and she gave Paul a nice big kiss on the lips, and as the kiss ended Elia’s eyes were burning with lust and excitement for what was to come.

“Thank you for that sweetie. Anywhere you wish to worship first?” Elia asked with a big smile on her face.

“Of course Elia. Could you take a seat please?”

Elia smiled as they moved closer towards the centre of Africa in order for Elia to be comfortable. When Elia found a suitable spot she softly crouched down and sat on a whole bunch of African countries and republics. Elia looked up and as their eyes interlocked, Elia smiled and no doubt guessed where Paul wanted to worship first so she stretched her legs and began softly flexing her long slender toes. Paul was drooling at that so he took a knee and he got himself comfortable and then he put his hands on Elia’s large wonderful feet and began rubbing them. Elia moaned immediately as Paul began a soft massage of Elia’s feet. He was rubbing thoroughly but slowly, wanting his gorgeous Goddess to enjoy the moment. Paul smiled as he saw Elia closing her eyes and moaning from the touch of Paul’s hands.

After some time Paul was just staring at the wonderful feet in front of him and as he edged his facer closer towards them the wonderful foot odour began to fill into his nostrils. Paul was inhaling the Heavenly stink excitedly and within moments he began licking them. Paul smiled as he heard Elia laughing hysterically as Paul was eagerly licking both of her feet. The taste was unbelievably good and he was licking harder and longer on Elia’s long immaculate soles. Time went to go by at their own glorious pace now, there were no more clocks to blindly follow or deadlines to keep. All that mattered for the two Gods was to relax and to enjoy their passions together. Afterwards Elia sat up and both Giants were staring blissfully at the other, all Paul wanted was to keep worshipping his Goddess.

“Elia thank you for allowing me the honour of worshipping your feet again. Would you mind if I worshipped your incredible ass?”

Elia laughed softly and she gave Paul a nice hug as she said excitedly: “Of course. Have all the fun you want with it, my ass deserves to be worshipped like every other body part of mine.”

Elia turned around and got to her knees and as she stuck her glorious posterior out, Paul just stuck his head close to it and began kissing his smooth ass cheeks. By this time Paul could see the damage done to the North and Centre of Africa and Paul was pleased that the power of their bodies had already eradicated so many people. Paul looked back at the prize in his hands and as she groped Elia’s lovely ass cheeks, he wanted to show his utter devotion to his lover. He stuck out his tongue and began licking Elia’s ass. Elia was squealing in joy as Paul was licking Elia’s asshole and Paul was pleased by how much joy Elia was getting out of it. Elia’s squeals were growing louder and louder the further his tongue went inwards and just hearing how much pleasure Elia was getting from this made Paul very happy indeed.

Elia turned around and Paul moved out of position. Elia crawled herself towards her Giant sized lover and both shared a sweet hug and nice long kiss on the lips and their mouths opened and they had a snog. The snog felt wonderful but as it ended Elia was trying to suppress a laugh. Paul knew exactly what Elia was going to say but Elia said it anyway.

“You taste like my ass now.” Both Giants laughed as Elia went back into the hug and Paul just felt so at peace from his Goddesses loving touch.

“That was great. Thank you for your worship I truly appreciate that, but I am in the mood for some sweet loving now. I hope you are up for the task.” Elia said from appreciation to mock seriousness.

Paul just smiled warmly: “I am always up for that Elia.”

At that Elia pounced on him and as they were making out they were playfully rolling around on the ground southwards, crushing many more countries. The kisses were rapid and lustful and Elia quickly got a hold of her son’s cock and began rubbing it. The touch took Paul’s breath away as she was jerking it up and down. The cock grew more and more erect until finally Elia lay down on the ground and without a further invitation Paul softly went on top of her and after a long sweet kiss and a nice lingering squeeze of Elia’s large boobs, Paul took his cock and softly inserted it in Elia’s pussy. Elia moaned from the contact and Paul began pumping his dick inside of her rhythmically. Paul was pumping quicker and harder which corresponded to her ever so growing moans. Within moments both reached orgasm and Paul spilt his seed into her pussy and both screamed in pleasure.

Both Giants lay next to each other in each other’s arms. Both Giants were so happy and content just staring at each other. Elia smiled at Paul and he returned one in kind. Elia looked very relaxed as she was stroking Paul’s chest.

“Paul. I have really enjoyed that. I am a Goddess and nothing these little things can or have done can ever change that now. The past is the past and I am ready. Do you want to visit Chile with me?”

Paul was so happy at that and he could only murmur back: “Of course.”

Both Giants began to get up and they both helped the other to their feet. As they brushed themselves off they saw that they had grown even bigger.

Paul saw Spain right beside them and he could only whisper: “I loved all the holidays to Spain that we had. Fancy one more?”

Elia smiled and answered back: “Of course.”

They kissed each other and they held the other’s hand and they walked through Africa and with one step they walked back into Europe and both of the Giants feet utterly crushed Spain into oblivion. They began walking through Europe again and as they absentmindedly crushed Greece and Cyprus into nothing, the Giants marvelled at just how small their foot imprints were just a little while ago. Even Elia’s footprints looked like a small child’s compared to what they were now. They briefly stopped to marvel at just how bigger they were as they were comparing their feet from the original foot prints.

“I think we may have doubled in size.” Paul said amused at how titanic they must be now.

“We are at least 2000 Miles tall now. God I can’t wait to rock the America’s.”

Paul looked sweetly at Elia and after sharing a small kiss on the lips they continued walking and returned to Russia and they briefly walked through the ruins and they saw Alaska again just a few steps away.

Elia tightened her hand and Elia turned to look at Paul and with a determined smile she could only say: “I’m ready.”

Paul kissed Elia one more time and as they took one small step into the new world he could only marvel at how powerful and otherworldly they have become. They had visited nearly all of the major inhabited continents within half an hour at most and this continent would be the last one, this was the final frontier before they began their conquest of the universe. And as Paul looked at his dear Giantess Goddess Elia he smiled as he knew there was nowhere else he would want to be but here.

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. All feedback would be greatly appreciated. Hope everyone has a great new year!

The New World and the Destruction of the Entire World by SuperD

After all the destruction and all the worship and fucking given to her from her eager young lover, Elia Fernandez was finally ready to return home. Her hand was holding Paul’s own hand tightly, appreciative to the Giant standing alongside with her. This was not going to be easy for her. But for Elia just being with her Giant lover made anything possible for her. Just from feeling his hand and staring at his lovely eyes, Elia could feel both Paul’s lust for her, but also his love for her from his long playful stares. Elia knew that Paul worshipped her feet and ass, as well as initiating the destruction of three entire continents to cheer her up after her initial visit to the edges of Alaska. Elia could not wait to show off her beauty and her great power to the rest of the world as they destroy the last two civilised continents on their to-do list.

Elia smiled as she walked across Russia and was still amazed that one tiny step from Russia could somehow lead to the edges of the United States. Elia looked behind and saw just how many foot prints were visible from their vantage point. The sheer scale to which the Giants stood now surprised even her. She could imagine that the American’s were thanking their lucky stars when she initially hesitated the first time she was here, but after all the fun she had with Paul as they destroyed Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa as a whole, she knew in her heart she could not leave out North and South America. Elia never planned to return to Chile ever in her life, all the bad memories briefly flashed in her mind, but Elia was now a Goddess and a Goddess needed to be present for all of her subjects to be in awe over before their inevitable demise.

Elia looked pleased as Paul followed her step and she was already getting horny again just witnessing her son’s normal sized step in walking from Russia to the United States. Normal to her, but otherworldly compared to the puny microscopic humans. Paul’s dick completely dominated the land below them as all natural light was stripped away just by Paul’s swinging dick moving naturally. No doubt Elia’s breasts and pussy were doing the same thing now for all the tiny people way down at the ground.

Elia looked down onto the ground and she smiled at the impressive size of the state of Alaska, but the smile grew rueful. Despite Alaska’s impressive size, Elia knew it was thinly populated due to the extremity of the weather. There was so much more destruction and fucking to be had with her Giant lover and Elia did not wish to waste too much time in Alaska. She just wanted to make a quick demonstration to strike fear into the hearts of the other tiny American citizens watching their glorious display. Elia looked down and though she could not see any cities down at the ground from her wonderfully large 2000 miles plus height, it didn’t matter. This was going to be an address to the entire United States, to the last surviving remnants of humanity.

“Greetings to our utterly microscopic subjects, it is your Goddess Elia and your God Paul and we have finally decided to grace our presence to your little continent, isn’t that truly wonderful of us?” Paul was grinning like a loon from that line and it took a lot of composure on Elia’s part not to laugh from Paul’s enthusiastic smile. “Don’t worry American’s we can never ignore or deny you. We shall show you little guys and gals the same love that we showed to the rest of the world, isn’t that right Paul?”

Paul’s eyes brightened, Elia smiled as she knew that Paul was no doubt imagining fucking her as well as crushing countless cities and countries as he worshipped her divine body. Paul’s smile however turned more self-assured as his gaze went from looking at Elia’s glorious naked body to him looking down at the tiny landmass down far into the ground and both Giant Gods shared a sweet smile as Elia was watching patiently, eagerly anticipating to what Paul would have to say to their tiny subjects.

“That is totally correct Elia. Little puny American’s we are going to rock your world, and don’t worry South Americans you will have your turn as well.” Paul said with gusto, perfectly content and prepared to be an otherworldly huge Giant God.

Paul paused and he looked straight at his Giantess lover. Elia knew that her confident smile had diminished to a vulnerable smile as she thought about Chile again, and Paul’s smile was kind and protective as he held her by the shoulder and he gave her a soft kiss on the lips. Elia could melt from such a sweet touch; she truly loved utterly dominating the world with her beloved Giant sized son as well as sharing their bodies with one another, revelling in their Godhood for everyone to witness.

“Little subjects who are no doubt mesmerised by our majestic bodies, I feel that you deserve to witness a demonstration to our powers.” Paul said with authority. An idea flashed in Elia’s mind and she wanted to see it done so she looked at her son and softly interrupted him.

“Yes and that demonstration will be my Giant God Paul annihilating Alaska with his glorious penis!” Elia announced with childish excitement.

Paul’s smile grew ginormous at the proclamation, as did his penis incidentally. Elia knew that Paul would do what she asked but Elia was so happy as she noticed that his eyes had brightened as he clearly had his own ideas as well.

“And after that the divine Giantess Goddess Elia will wipe out Canada with her bountiful boobs!” Paul said with clear joy in his voice. It was Elia’s turn to smile back. The Giant God’s audience with the miniscule American’s had swiftly transformed into a playful tit for tat between two horny lovers wanting to see what the other would do for them but Elia could not wait for the show to start.

“Come on then my dear Paul; show these minnows your great power.” Elia practically licked out of her luscious lips.

Elia smiled as she quickly took two steps firmly into Canadian territory. She was standing in the Great White North but her feet were so warm that it was melting the snow she was standing on. The feeling felt wonderful on her large slender toes, like ice being rubbed and melted on the skin during on a hot summer’s day.

Elia was watching transfixed as Paul shuffled himself onto the ground and he got down onto his knees. Elia smiled as she noticed that Paul’s knees were firmly on Russian ground, the sheer scale of their incredibly huge bodies continued to impress Elia as Paul was spread out between two vast continents. Elia continued looking down as she saw Paul stroking his cock excitedly and she saw it loom eternal over Alaska. With a huge grin on his face Elia saw Paul lower his cock down with his hand and then as he got comfortable hovering over the ground, he began swinging it. Elia was drooling as Paul’s cock began wiping out the land around it. Paul got his knees off the floor and began moving his legs as his cock began wiping out everything that existed on the entire surface area of Alaska. Paul was clearly eager to watch Elia’s own admission of dominance as he lay down and he grabbed his cock and used it as a monolithic bulldozer and he began moving it up and down the fairly large state with extreme precision and extreme prejudice. Paul’s dick was mowing down everything remorselessly as it went up and then he moved it slightly to the right and he moved it down until it reached the coast and then he shuffled it again to the right and repeated the process, mowing down and crushing Alaska with gleeful determination as Elia watched transfixed. That cock truly belonged to a God as it destroyed everything in its path.

Within moments Paul leant back up and Elia smiled as she saw that there was nothing else on Alaska now. Paul’s cock had completely annihilated everything that used to exist on Alaska. It was now just a completely barren wasteland devoid of all life. Paul got up and all Elia could do was to give her son a sloppy kiss on the lips and to softly tug on his erect cock. As the kiss ended Elia got down to her knees and she softly put her mouth over Paul’s cock and she began blowing on it. Paul was moaning softly as Elia began increasing the pace of her licks over Paul’s shaft. Elia was in Heaven as she imagined the terror those people felt just before they were pulverised by a Giant’s erect cock. Paul was clearly ready as she felt the cum building up in his cock and within moments he released in Elia’s mouth and Elia swallowed everything gratefully. Elia looked up afterwards and saw Paul’s knees buckling in pleasure.

“Your turn Elia.” Paul said with a massive grin on his face.

Paul helped Elia up and Elia already saw that the Northern parts of Canada had already been decimated by her massive feet. Elia straightened herself out, and began fondling her breasts in anticipation for the show ahead. Paul looked on with clear anticipation for the show, he was ready and already his dick had already grown stiff, just mere moments after Elia’s blowjob.

“Get a good seat dearie.” Elia said huskily.

Paul duly done so as he walked into the ocean and walked onto the Northern states of America in order to get a good look of Elia’s boobs annihilating Canada. When Elia saw that Paul was in a good position to witness her demonstration, she knelt down over towards the Southern parts of Canada and she gave the tiny people freaking out one last show so she lowered herself down onto the ground slowly and she began rubbing her boobs seductively and she began swaying them closer and closer to the ground, mindful to the fact that her son was watching this show with bated breath. Elia smiled and without warning she flopped her breasts straight down onto the ground, annihilating everything below it and causing humongous earthquakes. Elia laughed and she began swinging her breasts from left to right with great speed, close enough to the ground that cities were being flung hundreds of miles into the air and inspired by her son’s show she grabbed a hold of both of her large firm breasts and in a straight line she got down on her knees and she moved her boobs like a wrecking ball all over the Canadian border surrounding the United States, completely eradicating everything that lived in Canada. Elia kept swinging her boobs and crushing everything just north of the US border, with some towns and cities being thrown over to the US and Elia saw some parts of them landing on the Northern US States. When she was done she looked down at the rough barren land of her footprints to the north and her boob crush to the south and she smiled as Canada ceased to exist. Elia looked up as she heard Paul clapping wildly straight at her after that performance.

“BRAVO!” Paul was bellowing loudly, no doubt it sounded like thunder from the Gods for the tiny mortals lucky enough not to be deafened by it but Elia did not care about what any of the tinies were feeling below her. Elia was beaming with happiness from her son’s standing ovation at the show she just put on.

“Aww. Thanks for the applause sweetie, I really fancy a kiss after that.” Elia said with genuine joy in her heart, so pleased that her son enjoyed her show.

Paul smiled and as the two Giants leant over towards one another, Paul playfully groped at Elia’s massive breasts, Elia began to laugh as those same boobs that had wiped out millions of people just a few moments ago and were now being played with by her horny Giant lover. Afterwards Paul smiled and they then shared a deep powerful snog. The feeling was electric as both Giants tongues explored each other greedily; Elia was on a high after watching her son’s show as well as her own demonstration of eradicating an entire country with her glorious and wonderful boobs, ecstatic that she had destroyed an entire country just to titillate her horny Giant lover.

“That was a wonderful show you just put on Elia. Your boobs are so magical.” Paul said with blatant lust, staring at her like the Goddess that she is.

Paul began playing with Elia’s boobs again after that line. The feeling of her son’s hands as they were rubbing her breasts simply felt incredible. She looked down and saw that Paul’s cock was extremely erect now. She smiled as she quickly got down onto her knees and without warning she grabbed Paul’s cock and began rubbing it with her boobs as she was moving them up and down. The feeling was wonderful for Elia but she was laughing at just how turned on Paul was and she knew he was not going to last long and after a few moments Elia felt a quick burst of cum shoot straight out of his dick but Elia was stunned as it shot out of the atmosphere and she could see it beginning to float into outer space. Elia nudged her son for his attention and they both began to laugh as Paul’s cum was floating away from the Earth, looking like any other phenomenon that could only be found in space using only a telescope. Elia got up and she was laughing harder as the floating cum barely reached her thighs. Paul’s smirk was large and wanting to make him laugh, Elia slowly reached towards Paul’s floating seed, putting her humongous hand over it and she softly drifted it over to her mouth and she duly swallowed it.

“Hmmm, space cum.” Elia said in a childish manner.

Paul began laughing and he got straight to Elia and they kissed one more time, and their tongues explored the other one’s mouths vigorously. When the kiss ended both Giants were staring contently at each other’s sparkling eyes. The rest of the ever diminishing Earth did not matter to the two horny Giant sized Gods at all. All that mattered was their love for each other as the equal God and Goddess of the world, and soon to be the universe.

When the kiss ended, Paul looked straight into Elia’s eyes and a massive shit-eating grin emerged from his face. A smile emerged from Elia’s face, she knew what was coming.

“You taste like my cum now.” Paul said excitedly, Elia knew that he was clearly waiting to be able to say something like that to her. Especially how many times she had teased him after all of his kinky worship of her perfect body. Both Giants laughed heartily and when they finished Elia looked down across at the rest of the United States and she could see that the north and middle of the United States had already been crushed unaware and unceremoniously by her son’s titanic feet, but she smiled as she spied that both the East and West coasts of the United States were still intact. Elia could not wait to crush all of the United States to rubble. A plan began to formulate in Elia’s head.

“I know you have always wanted to visit Los Angeles Paul. I have already been so why not have a visit yourself.” Elia said with a tender smile on her lips.

Paul looked genuinely touched and he went up to Elia and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek and a nice firm hug. Though the two lovers had fucked all over the ravaged world today, Elia smiled warmly as Paul would always be her son and that small demonstrations would always be greatly appreciated. Elia smiled wider at that thought as for the two humongous Gods, offering California up to be crushed by a Giant is now considered a small gesture.

“Thank you Elia that really means a lot to me. I have always wanted to see the sights that Hollywood has to offer as well as to rub shoulders with the stars.” Both Giants laughed softly at this and Paul began to nod as he said: “Okay, all the landmarks are a little bit too small to be seen by us anymore, and I can’t bump into famous movie stars, but they sure as hell can bump into my foot.”

Paul began a quick step towards the West Coast and Elia moved further southwards so she can have a good look at the mayhem that Paul’s massive feet will cause to the beleaguered tinies. Paul could see how eager Elia was to watch the show as he took his sweet time strutting over to California. Paul looked over to Elia and Elia smiled as Paul gave her a goofy smile that wasn’t quite sexy but it was adorable and it did put emphasis to how much he was clearly trying to please her, Elia appreciated the effort so she shot him an alluring smile back, which widened Paul’s smile, and enlarged his cock. Paul looked down and he was standing just north of California, giving Elia a great vantage point to all the destruction he will cause. Paul hovered his foot over the entire state dangling it just out of reach to the ground. Elia was tilting her head, eagerly watching the foot swinging from north to south and back again. Paul was teasing the tiny people as he occasionally moved his foot and began waving down towards the microscopic inhabitants with a slow cheerful manner, almost like a parody of an awe-struck tourist. Paul continued the game for a while to Elia’s amusement. Paul was playfully blowing Elia kisses whilst simultaneously silently threatening the complete extinction of the almost mythical California. The dream factory reduced to being a toy for a horny Giant to extinguish. Elia was amused by that thought, but as Paul was finally lifting his foot down for California’s final curtain, Elia wanted more gravitas from the performance so she called out:

“Come up with a good line.” Elia said to her distracted son.

“Huh?” Paul could only mumble back as he turned around but kept his foot high into the air.

“Come on Paul, you know. You are in Hollywood after all so it would be fitting if you ended California with a great iconic film line.” Paul began thinking hard but Elia could tell that she had put him on the spot and that his mind was a blank.

“You’re the director, what do you want me to say?” Paul asked with an amused smirk on his face.

Elia smiled at that. As well as being a Giantess and a Goddess, she was now also a director apparently. Elia could not help thinking that at least one speck on the ground would be amused by the fact that the two Giants were attempting to choreograph the destruction of Hollywood like it was a movie, and doing it awkwardly to boot.

“Improvise baby, this is showbiz!” Elia called out with a silly American accent. Paul laughed at that and Elia could see the gears in Paul’s head turn as he suddenly had an idea. Paul got his foot back into position but did so with an even greater power and authority than before and he looked straight at Elia and he bellowed out:

“MADE IT MA! TOP OF THE WORLD!” And at that Paul slammed his foot down violently onto California. Elia laughed at such a corny reference, but she enjoyed being the centre of Paul’s attention and being referenced as well. Elia looked down at the ground and she marvelled at the ripples and visible earthquakes happening all over the continent, and afterwards Paul began dragging his foot all over the rest of California, using it as an exceptionally small foot mat. Within seconds one of the most iconic places in the entire world, the place of dreams for billions of people around the world was now completely eradicated by one young man’s big foot.

Paul admired the work he had done and he walked straight towards Elia and Elia put her arms out and they both shared a nice big hug.

“That was very nice Paul. I’m sure if civilization had not collapsed or hadn’t been eaten, crushed or consumed by our fucking, than that crush would be the headline news all over the world.” Elia said in a playful tone. Paul was amused by that and appeared to be trying to think of a rebuttal.

“It’s not over just yet Elia. I’m sure at least a few people were able to watch that on TV, or better yet live and in person.” Paul laughed and he lifted his foot up, admiring the handiwork that he had caused. Elia could see nothing but dirt and maybe some debris but that was the problem with being over 2000 miles tall, everything beneath the Gods became impersonal and of little importance to them now. “But don’t worry Elia, there is more to come for the US of A.”

Paul looked back at Elia with a great big smile, and Elia smiled back as he was looking at her lustily. Elia could not wait to hear what he had planned. “Now that I have smashed most of the West Coast, I want to see what you will do to the East Coast.”

Elia’s heart was beating hard. Paul wanted to see what she would do to New York. Elia looked all the way down and every landmark that made New York iconic was utterly insignificant to her. New York had become just one of the tiny cities only recognisable by geography now. But still Elia had ideas forming in her head. And one came running through her memory, and after thinking about it there was nothing else she could do.

“Well I always wanted to be a part of a fashion show in New York.” Elia said with a small smile on her lips. Paul was smiling patiently at her so Elia gave a more descriptive answer. “Well when I was younger I always wanted to be a model, but though I had the height, I was told I didn’t have the figure.” Before Elia could feel shitty about remembering being told she was not beautiful and skinny enough as a teenager, Paul immediately kissed her on the lips. Whatever goofiness Paul was playing at whilst he was destroying California, it had been replaced by the air of an assertive though appreciative sweetheart. The kiss was strong and confident. When the kiss ended Elia was impressed by the calm kindness being exuded from her son’s face. Paul’s eyes looked so strong but so caring. Paul had grown mentally as well as psychically today; Elia could not fail to note.

“You are and always have been the most beautiful woman in the world to me.” Paul said softly. Elia’s heart was pounding like a jackhammer now. “I would be honoured to watch you model in New York.” Paul said with calm excitement on his part which made Elia feel warm all over. Elia was ready to make Paul as happy as he has made her, but suddenly she felt confused how to do it as she wanted to.

“Well I want to give you a show, but look at us. We’re stark naked. What exactly would I be modelling?” Elia asked; half seriously as a goofy smile was growing on her large luscious lips.

“Well I’m sure destroying the world in a lust-filled frenzy counts as a fashion statement.” Paul said with a goofy smile of his own. “Show the world what a Goddess looks like.” Paul said with a more serious tone. The words felt like rays of sunshine to Elia. The idea came to Elia suddenly and she smiled to herself as she had it now.

“Well my loving God, I want you to move quickly back over to Canada. I want you to witness and to enjoy this.” Paul and Elia kissed once more, this time a quick kiss. Paul smiled and he walked eagerly to the North East of Canada.

Elia moved eastwards. She wanted to decimate all of the East Coast. Though most survivors’ eyes must have been planted over Elia’s preposterously large body, the only eye’s that Elia actually cared about was Paul’s and it was watching her every movement with great anticipation. Elia straightened her body; she grabbed her breasts and tried to look every bit the Goddess and conqueror of the Earth. Elia composed herself and she gave a cold regal look of disdain as she looked down at the ground at the millions of people hopefully still alive in New York and the rest of the East Coast.

“Well my utterly microscopic subjects, this is your Goddess Elia and I am going to walk all over everything that you have spent centuries to build. You peons should be honoured that a Goddess would bless your puny insignificant lives and allow you all to be a part of her majesty.”

Elia looked over and she struggled to keep her cold regal look as Paul was applauding, cheering and his penis was even visibly growing erect at Elia’s performance. Elia was able to keep her face still albeit through a quick wink towards her Giant sized partner.

Elia was flexing her toes in anticipation; she waited a few moments as she wanted her words to be sunk in to the tinies psyches before her feet sunk through their cities. Elia dreamed of being a model and she treated the East Coast as her personal catwalk. With a deep breath she began her walk. Elia walked perfectly straight with as pure a composure that she could manage; her large boobs were bouncing in synch to her large strides. Her legs were far enough apart so her subjects could see her ginormous Vagina right on top of them, like a looming black hole. Elia could feel her feet decimating everything beneath them indiscriminately. She could no longer feel buildings, landmarks or monuments. Everything was equally insignificant to her. Her long strides quickly got her to the top of the East Coast and right beside her appreciative lover. Paul was clapping and applauding wildly in clear appreciation at the show he was given. Elia smiled but she knew that her long strides meant she missed several cities, including most of New York. Paul leant over and gave her a kiss, Elia reciprocated but after the kiss she silently darted her eyes down by her left foot. When Paul’s eyes were on her large foot she quickly crushed New York City with a massive powerful stomp. Paul was salivating from such a show; his cock was fully erect and he was clearly ready for another round of fucking. As much as Elia could not wait for another lovemaking session with her lovely son, Elia wanted to finish her destruction of the East Coast so she put her finger playfully on Paul’s lips and stared intently at him.

“Hang on Paul. I want to give you an encore performance.”

Paul was visibly excited so she gave him another quick kiss and then she turned slowly and as she turned Elia elevated her huge rear-end and hung it up proudly towards her son’s body. Elia began her second walk over the East Coast and though she looked straight ahead, she was mindful to step on the areas she had not trod on before, but she did this seamlessly and within moments she was walking confidently over the ravaged remains of the Eastern Seaboard of the United States. When Elia finished her walk, she turned around majestically and she looked straight at her Giant lover Paul, who with his cock as straight as a pole, he had clearly loved the show. She took her hand up and softly began rolling her finger seductively towards him.

“Come to me my dear Paul. I am ready for your sweet loving again.” Elia moaned huskily.

Paul eagerly walked towards her, crushing a major part of the central northern states in the process but Elia smiled as she knew that the only thing Paul was paying attention to was her and her alone. Paul got to her and Elia draped her arms all over her and as they hugged they shared a deep powerful snog. All the power and energies that came from turning into all-powerful Gigantic Gods were felt as their lips and tongues collided with the other. This was two Gods showing their love and complete adoration towards each other.

Elia’s hands were grabbing all over Paul’s body as it began on his chest and soon she was reaching lower and lower until she grabbed her lover’s very erect penis. Paul gasped in pleasure but he had already begun fondling Elia’s generous breasts at the same time. Elia was in Heaven as Paul kept kissing her first on the lips and then he began rapidly kissing her all the way down across her body, all over her neck and he then began giving sloppy kisses over Elia’s breasts and he then opened his mouth and Elia felt Paul’s tongue licking and sucking on her erect nipple. Electricity shot through her veins at the wonderful feeling as Paul was sucking on her breasts harder which caused Elia to moan loudly. Paul looked up at Elia and she felt warm at just how peaceful and loving Paul’s face was as he finished sucking on her breasts and with a cheeky smirk on his face, he began lowering himself down to the ground. Elia felt unbelievably powerful as her lover put his colossal knees on the ground, no doubt decimating several of the mid area States that they were standing over as the slight movements that they have made during their make-out session had already covered over half of the United States. Paul got down by Elia’s wet crotch in a deferential manner and he kissed her pussy and as he kissed it he opened his mouth and began snogging Elia’s pussy. Elia was moaning in complete ecstasy as Paul’s tongue was swirling around the vaginal lips in an extremely efficient and effective manner and he was slowly but surely going ever so deeper into her pussy. Elia’s moans became thunderously loud as she held onto Paul’s hair as softly as she could mindful that she did not want to hurt him. Elia was getting ever so close to reaching orgasm but before she finished her final part of the Great Giant God World Tour, she wanted another growth spurt. Elia softly stroked Paul’s hair and Paul looked up to her face. Elia’s heart was melting at seeing Paul looking up at her with such a kind wonderful smile on his lips. Elia knew that she was being worshipped by the only person that deserved the honour of doing so. Elia knew how happy Paul was to worship and to pleasure her in every way and Elia could not wait to see what the universe had in store for the two emerging Giant sized Gods, as well as seeing what they had for store to the unsuspecting universe.

“I want you inside of me.” Elia moaned huskily at her wonderful son.

Paul’s eyes brightened up at that request and Elia invitingly laid down across the United States, destroying many states simultaneously with her incredible body, her ass using the Mid-States as a cushion and it felt utterly wonderful for her lovely soft ass. Elia stretched her lovely long legs and she winked at her son as she began rubbing her very wet pussy in anticipation for what was to come. Paul was drooling and he got over to Elia and they shared a nice long kiss to start off the proceedings. Elia smiled at just how into her Paul was as they just gazed at one another after the kiss. Paul got his very erect cock and he softly guided it into her ever so moist pussy. Elia moaned immediately at the feeling and Paul began pumping his cock into her, first it began slowly and sensually almost in a relaxing manner. Elia closed her eyes as she felt Paul’s cock penetrate her body, the feeling just of pure bliss. Eventually Paul began increasing the tempo and very soon both Giants were moaning and growing very sweaty from the excursion. Elia was moaning louder and louder and then she felt it, the orgasm arrived in her body and then Elia’s pussy exploded in pleasure as Paul’s cum poured through her, both Giants roaring in ecstasy.

Both giants rolled next to one another and Elia looked at how satisfied her son was in all of his naked sweaty glory and by now with both Giants sprawled all over, the United States had been completely destroyed, finished off as both Giants were finishing themselves off in each other. Elia and Paul were breathing hard and Elia was just content to stare at her Giant lover. Elia could not believe that just a few hours ago she was just another single mother living a life of servitude to faceless company’s, just one of the billions of insignificant dots that littered all over the globe, but now she was a Goddess and she had already destroyed the vast majority of human civilization with her Giant lover and son. Elia had one more piece of business left on this planet before they were done with it, and that was to finally get past of all of her fear’s and insecurities from when she was merely mortal, and that is to finally go back home, to Chile.

“We are nearly done Paul.” Elia said in a soft whisper as she turned over to her son.

“Yeah, almost all the continents are destroyed now. Can’t imagine there being too many survivors now, but even after we are done here I have a big plan in store for the Earth.” Paul said in an almost dismissive manner, but the growing smirk betrayed any illusion of coolness. Paul was clearly very excited at his own idea.

Elia’s own eyes brightened at that thought. Even after all they had done to the Earth and all of its inhabitants; Paul had a Grand Finale left for the Earth. Elia was growing excited at the possibilities.

“Ooh you know how much I hate surprises, what have you got in mind Paul?” Elia asked with a growing fever of excitement in her voice echoing that of a child.

“I am not going to say a word; I am going to keep it quiet until we are ready.” Paul said with a smile typically reserved for parents after a child asked what he has been given for Christmas. Elia should know, she gave that exact same smile to Paul enough times. “But one little clue, we are going to share it.” Paul continued with joy clearly evident in his voice and face.

Elia could not wait to find out what it would be. The Earth was almost gone now, having been stripped bare and its people crushed, eaten or shoved into their gloriously large private parts. The Earth was the past and everything else was the future.

“What do you want to see out there, once we get off of this planet?” Elia asked, genuinely intrigued to what Paul would have to say. Paul had spent his life devoted to them becoming God’s, and Elia wondered if there was anything else aside from the power and being with her, his Giantess sized Goddess.

Paul looked interested by the question and gave himself a few moments to articulate his mind and he softly said: “I really want to see what else is out there. There are at least 100 Billion galaxies out there, maybe that number of solar systems in each galaxy, and we are now at the front and centre of it all. Everything out there is for the taking and it is all for us and us alone. The universe is ours and I cannot wait to see beautiful planets drift in closer to us and I only hope the intelligent species out there see us with their naked eye and that there first thought is to go down to their knees and pray at the two incredible Gods living in the vacuum of space. I just want the both of us to be worshipped and I want all the tinies out there to look at you like I have always looked at you. I love you Elia with all of my heart.”

“Oh Paul, I love you with all my heart too.” Elia leant in to her son’s face and they both kissed softly, Elia was in dreamland now. She could not wait to become literally the most important woman in the Universe, with only her lovely Giant son as her equal. Elia’s smile grew bigger and bigger as Paul’s speech continued and her heart was positively melting by the time Paul was giving her the dream of being worshipped by aliens literally billions of galaxies away. Elia could not even see a limit anymore, she had already outgrown the sky and very soon she would have outgrown the Earth as well.

Elia looked across her. The growth spells that came after every time Paul fucked her up her magical pussy had already become so routine to them that neither Giant were in any particular rush to examine just how much bigger they had become. Nonetheless Elia wanted to get everything out of the way now.

“Come on Paul, I want to see how much bigger we are.” Elia said pleadingly, she could not wait to see how much further the ground was to them now.

Paul smiled and he began getting up to his feet, Elia followed suit and they both helped one another up to their feet. Elia looked at the shape of the American continent and they had definitely gotten bigger. They looked at the foot prints all over Alaska as well as Russia so Elia lazily took a step forward and she examined her foot comparing it to her previous footprint. Her foot was double the size of the footprint on the European ground. 4000 miles tall, at the very least, human measurements had become irrelevant now at their incredible size. Elia was smiling but she could see Paul looking at the ground ponderously, Elia looked over at him and Paul looked up from his trance and began nodding.

“We are growing, not as dramatic as the first growth or from when we were nuked but we are still growing.” Paul was making his hypothesis but then a great big smile emerged from his lips. Elia was getting excited as Paul clearly had another idea up his proverbial sleeve.

“Don’t worry my Goddess Elia; I have a plan to speed up the growing as well. We are exceptionally huge and the only reason we are still on this Earth is because we choose to remain on it. Elia are you ready to explore and conquer the universe with me?”

Elia smiled warmly at the proposal. Paul was clearly ready to leave the Earth behind now and very soon both of them would reign supreme over all. But Elia had one more thing that she needed to do. One more thing that she needed to do and then her connection with the Earth would finally be severed permanently. Elia looked straight at her son with a determined smile.

“I got one more thing to do Paul, one more thing and then we are finished with this world.” Paul went up to her and gave her a soft hug. Elia knew that Paul knew what she was thinking and she was glad that she did not have to articulate it with words.

Elia looked at Paul when the hug finished and said with a coy smile: “And I want you with me. Will you help me?”

“Yes, anything for you Elia.” Paul said immediately. Elia gave Paul a great big sloppy kiss and she knew now that she was completely ready.

“Thank you for that. Let’s go.” Elia took Paul’s hand and they made a few steps southwards. They walked right through Mexico unceremoniously. Just walking together hand in hand, walking like any regular couple in love would walk, but at their scale this romantic walk decimated Mexico in seconds. The path grew far thinner the further south they went so they continued to hold hands but Paul wordlessly followed Elia’s lead. Elia smiled at how supportive Paul was of her, she was used to being treated like shit by the other men that used to be in her life, but Paul was her special Giant God and there was no jealousy or need to dominate, they were equals. They walked past Mexico but Paul was looking towards the East. Elia could see Cuba in the background and she even saw that Florida was somehow still relatively intact. Elia gave a look over the United States again and everywhere else had been crushed, even Texas had been crushed unknowingly during their colossal fucking. But Florida was still somewhat intact; Elia knew that this would bother Paul. He was a perfectionist after all.

“Hold on a sec Mum, I have always wanted to visit Cuba, and I do have unfinished business in the United States.” Paul said as they spied the large island off the coast and the last remnants of the United States.

“Oh very well.” Elia said, softly indulging her son to finish off North America once and for all.

Paul smiled and they walked across Cancun and with one step Paul landed on Cuba and Elia smiled as she stayed put and decided to watch Paul briefly stomp through Cuba excitedly and he then got his foot over the island and he briefly walked through Florida, finally smashing every single state in the United States into nothingness. Elia was just enjoying the view whilst Paul’s nude body was completely dominating everything around him. Paul quickly and excitedly hopscotched back over to Elia.

“Feel better for that?” Elia asked patiently with a motherly smile on her lips.

“Much better, I simply could not resist that.” Paul softly laughed at himself. Elia smiled at that, a thought came to her.

“Well I can’t resist this either.” Elia kissed Paul and she walked over to Cuba and she then began walking southwards and she jumped full pelt onto Jamaica and then she put one step up and Elia walked over to Haiti. Elia turned around and could see how much Paul was enjoying the show. Elia continued onwards as she walked over to Puerto Rico and she then absolutely flattened the other tiny islands which disappeared under the power of her magnificently large soles and she walked through the tiny islands until she returned to the mainland, landing at Venezuela and she began wiping her wet feet all over Venezuela. Paul’s cock was erect again at the show and Elia giggled as she wagged her finger seductively at him.

“Come on slowcoach, I want you with me.” Elia called out huskily.

Paul duly followed her to South America, but this time he was walking through the Central American countries, completely flattening them into nothingness until he walked over to Colombia and walked over it to give Elia a great big kiss and a hug.

“That long thin bit at the far West of the continent. You know what that country is right?” Elia asked, not wanting her prize prematurely damaged by an overexcited Giant.

“Of course Mum its Chile. Do you want us to smash it now?” Paul asked in turn, waiting to see what her wishes were.

“Not yet dear. I want Chile last, that is my Grand Finale.” Elia said with fiery passion. Paul smiled endearingly at that, knowing full well that his Giant Lover and Mother had a few things she needed to sort out in her homeland.

“We have decimated Great Britain, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, Canada, The USA and Central America. Just one more continent left.” Paul said excitedly. Elia gave him a quick kiss.

“One more left to complete the set. Come on let’s do it.” Elia said in a soft moan. They were both ready. The last gasp of human civilization would come from here as the surviving remnants of humanity would finally be stomped to oblivion.

Elia gave her Giant son a nice huge kiss on the lips and wrapped her arms over his shoulders. As the kiss ended Elia moved over past her son and she cheerfully stomped all over Colombia and Ecuador with her massive feet. Paul smiled and he clearly got the message as he began walking over to Brazil. Elia just smiled and admired just how dominating her son looked as a few small steps of his had already decimated half of South America, and Elia’s smile grew even bigger as she realised that he was not paying attention to the utter devastation on the floor, but was focused entirely on her. Elia knew in her heart that Paul was allowing her the honour of being the star of the final part of their conquest, to be the last face the rest of humanity sees. Elia grew very turned on by that. She wanted Paul to be turned on by her display.

“Just watch me Paul.” Elia moaned huskily. Paul nodded and Elia smiled at how willing Paul was to enjoy the show. Elia wanted to give her son a little something to her son for that so she walked over to Paul, and gave him a great big snog as well as softly tugging on his firm erect cock. Paul moaned softly at the touch and as the nice sweet kiss ended Elia gave another tug.

“Oh very well, but Chile is all mine.” Elia said with an indulgent smile and she suddenly took her son’s hand and with an incredible spin they softly danced downwards. Elia was mindful to not crush Chile and with a few massive steps they crushed through the entirety of Brazil. Elia could not believe how quickly they had destroyed one of the largest countries in the world. The crown jewel of South America had been smashed with preposterous ease. Regardless the two dancing Giants took a few steps southwards and they ploughed through Argentina. Then Elia noticed their exaggerated hand-holding and after Paul gave her another spin which lacked technique and finesse, but it was exciting nonetheless. And with that Elia roared in laughter.

“Paul darling, do you know what we are doing?” Elia asked with massive amusement clearly evident on her face.

“Dancing?” Paul said amused but confused. Paul knew precious little about dancing so Elia had to spell it out to him.

“Right but we are doing an Argentine Tango and where do you think we are at right now?”

Paul looked down at the ground and he guffawed as he realised that there enormous feet had trampled all over Argentina. Elia looked at her son’s eyes and she knew in her heart that she was ready. This was the moment of truth.

“I’m ready Paul.” Elia said softly. Paul’s smile turned from lustful to a strange innocence and Elia was slightly confused but after a nice soft kiss on the lips, Elia understood.

“I’m proud of you Mum. Show them who the Goddess around here is.” Paul said as softly as a 4000 mile tall Giant God could say. Elia’s heart was melting and with that Elia softly hugged her ginormous son. Elia’s massive boobs collided with his chest and both Giants shared a tender moment with one another, the rest of the remaining world became irrelevant to them, all that mattered was their love for each other.

“I love you so much Paul.” Elia said with the utmost affection. All the love in her heart was purely for Paul. There was nowhere she would rather be or be with than him completely holding domination over the Earth.

“I love you too Elia. You have become the Goddess I always knew you were. And I am glad every tiny in the world sees you now as how I have always seen you.” Paul said proudly to her. Elia’s heart was melting further, all she cared about was pleasing Paul and there was nothing better to illustrate that than by severing their connection against the microscopic humans forever.

“Enjoy the show my dear Giant God Paul, get a good look. I’m going to enjoy this.” Elia said with both affection to her lover and determination to the microbes watching in fear.

Paul obliged with a smile as he walked northwards and he carefully turned at Peru and Elia smiled as Peru had almost escaped their fate from being destroyed by the Giants but an utterly distracted Giant God destroyed them completely. There was no escape for anyone.

Elia looked at her encouraging son who gave her a massive smile, as well as an equally massive thumbs up. Elia smiled back and blew him a kiss as she took a step to the side and she looked over the countryside and with a swift step she towered over the capital of Chile, Santiago, and with a great big smile on her massive lips she put her arms on her hips and she loomed right over the long thin country of her birth.

Elia knew that she looked every bit the Goddess as her wonderful breasts hung proudly, her incredible vagina dominated the land below her and finally Elia smiled as no doubt ever Chilean that was still alive down on the ground was staring up at her and her alone.

“Well, well, well. If it isn’t my dear old beloved Chile.” Elia said as ominously as she could. She was going to enjoy this. “Okay maybe not beloved, but I was born here and my last act on this pathetic little speck of a planet is to slaughter every single one of you all under my massive bare feet, like the bugs you are. Sorry perverts, I’m not giving you the luxury of being shoved up my cunt or crushed by my boobs.” Elia briefly looked at her son and his dick was growing more and more erect at her demonstrating her Godhood over her former home.

“I want all of you to look up. I don't care that most of you can't understand me; I choose to speak in English.” Elia said assertively. Elia lifted her foot and she began hovering it over Santiago. Elia had done this before with other cities but this felt so special for her. “You bugs are going to die at my leisure and at my convenience.” Elia could only hope that every single Chilean that ever mistreated her or her dearly departed family were still alive and were witnessing this monolithic foot staring up at them. Elia was in control now. When she was a little girl she would cry to her parents after the girls bullied her for being too tall, or her kid brother Oscar would beat up the perverts who leered at her and slapped her ass. When she was older she emigrated to England as soon as she could and after her entire family perished on a plane trip about to visit her and her new-born son, she strove to forget the country of her birth. But now Elia was the Goddess of the universe and a Goddess had to confront everything in her life head-on and she just stared down at the tiny country with pure contempt.

Elia suddenly realised as she looked at the thin land that she did not want to pull off anything too spectacular. The humans were too small and most likely too few in numbers now to truly care about. The nuclear missiles were there last and only meaningful attempt to stop them and that backfired big time for them. The humans were just bugs now and Elia just wanted to end them like such.

“Paul. I changed my mind I want you with me.” Elia called out and her Giant nude son’s cock seemingly sprang upright at the news. Elia softly chuckled to herself at Paul’s constant enthusiasm and lust over her large nude sexy body.

“Okay Elia, what’s your Grand Finale?” Paul asked inquisitively as he reached over to her.

“You know what Paul. This whole thing is the Grand Finale. It’s all over Paul. The past, all the shit that all those assholes and fucking scumbag’s way down on the ground there have done to me, it’s all over. We are Gods and I am not going to live with the perceptions of a frightened little mortal woman. We are actual Gods now. And I can only hope that aliens can see us on their telescopes right now.” Paul gave a goofy laugh and Elia laughed back. Elia just felt so comfortable from her Giant lover’s touch. Elia wanted to do it now.

“Listen up bugs; this is what a real God looks like.” Elia put her soft arms over Paul’s chest and quickly reached down and grabbed his cock. Paul shuddered in pleasure and as Elia looked at the tall thin country she knew what she had to do, it was all going to end now.

“This God is my son and you will die at our pleasure. Farewell humanity it was nice knowing you.” At that Elia took a massive stomp all over Santiago and with a massive grin she playfully dived onto the ground, completely crushing the entirety of the country. It was all over; in fact Elia was glad that Chile was destroyed so suddenly. Elia and Paul was God’s now and no action by a mortal towards them in their previous life meant anything now. For the Earth there were no more barriers for them to cross, they were done. Humanity has had its day in the Sun and its fire was now only in the former humans turned Gods.

“I’m ready, do me.” Elia said huskily.

“I will, but first I have an idea.” Paul said and he quickly went up to Elia and she was laughing as Paul picked her up and he carried her like she was a newlywed to the water and as he softly let Elia go he gave her a kiss and then he began tearing right into the water, ripping massive holes out of the ground. Immediately a great red liquid poured out of the Earth. It was magma and as she felt it, it even seemed cool to her. Elia laughed as the substance poured over her and it felt really nice. Elia now knew Paul’s plan. Elia looked into Paul’s eyes and she began ripping right through the Earth’s mantle.

Both Giants were laughing and throwing the magma all over each other playfully. Elia marvelled at the fact that absolutely no element could even harm them now. Elia even put some magma in her mouth to which Paul just laughed at the insane sight.

“Hmmm. Taste’s spicy.” Elia said licking her lips. Paul was roaring with laughter and within moments they both felt the Earth seemingly deflating as they went through the Earth’s core and at the ultra-hot and ultra- small ball that was shining oh so bright. It was the core of the Earth, Paul prodded it with his finger and Elia just marvelled at how powerful they had become that they could rip through the Earth as if they were in a sandbox.

“Elia can I?” Paul said as he picked up the ball softly in his hands. Elia knew what Paul had planned and quite frankly she could not wait to feel it inside of her.

“I want that and then you inside of me.” Elia moaned as Paul unceremoniously inserted the core of the Earth deep inside her pussy. The feeling was utterly incredible as the heat of her pussy melded with the heat of the Earth’s core. Paul crawled over her and after a quick kiss Paul inserted his cock into her pussy and Elia screamed in pleasure as Paul’s cock collided with the Earth’s core. Paul began humping Elia and both Giants were in complete ecstasy. The feeling was utterly incredible. Within seconds the Giants were growing far faster and far more powerful than usual. The Earth was collapsing in on itself as the Giants expanded. Elia’s ass was smashing into the planet and quickly both Giant’s orgasmed and Elia was in Heaven as Paul’s hot seed met with the cooling Earth’s core.

Both Giants were panting and as Elia hugged her son, she noticed it. They were floating. Elia looked across and they had now finally outgrown the entire Earth. They were floating in actual space. Elia looked down and she then noticed that her large ass was holding much of the fragmented Earth in place, it actually felt surprisingly comfortable, like a beanbag.

“My ass is bigger than the Earth.” Elia said completely deadpan. Paul laughed and he lowered his arm over to her ass and he felt it. The Earth was now broken like a scale model that fell onto the ground. But Elia smiled at the thought as there was no ground anymore. Paul was cupping her ass and he gave her a sweet smile.

“Your ass is perfect like every other part of your body.” Paul said with complete and open deference to his Giantess lover.

Elia smiled warmly as she knew that Paul meant every word that he said. Elia put her arm around Paul’s shoulder and she leant in for a kiss. The kiss was long, how long it took Elia could not possibly say, time was now utterly meaningless to the Giants floating blissfully in space. Both Giants opened their mouths and their otherworldly tongues explored one another, Elia smiled as their mouths must now be seen as black holes themselves. Elia daydreamed about the adventures she and her son would have, and she wondered how many alien civilizations they will eat along the way.

“Now that was a nice final hurrah for the Earth.” Elia said amused as she scratched her ass and felt the debris beginning to float away. Elia turned her head and saw the Earth rock returning to the vast reaches of space, as it were at the beginning of the universe.

“The Earth needs one more thing, it needs a proper ending.” Paul said as his incredible hand guided over the floating pieces of Earth and he quickly smushed them together. Elia smiled as this mixture of rocks in no way resembled the Earth anymore. All beauty had been crushed by the Giants’ expansion and now it just looked like a crumpled and withered ball made up of other broken things, pretending to be a singular entity.

“We are the two God’s of the universe. We are the two equal dominant powers that exist. Let’s share the Earth’s final meal.” Paul said kindly. Elia was smiling as they both leant in towards the broken ball. It looked roughly the size of a large tomato. Both Giants opened their cavernous mouths and with one simultaneous bite, the two God’s had eaten the remains of the Earth.

“Now the Earth is no more.” Paul said with a hearty smile on his lips.

Elia just hugged Paul. Paul reciprocated back and the two colossal extra-terrestrial beings just shared a glorious hug together. They were the two Giant Gods that broke seemingly every law of psychics and everything was theirs to take, eat, crush or fuck. The universe will soon learn the names of Elia and Paul Fernandez, better known as the true Gods.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it. This chapter simply got bigger and bigger lol.

Fun with the Sun by SuperD

Despite all the things he had achieved and all the mayhem he had caused, Paul Fernandez was a very simple person with very simple desires in the grand scheme of things, and he accepted that fact proudly as all he could do right now was smile as he was hugging his mother after they had finished off the Earth. The hug simply felt wonderful for the young Giant. Paul had just finished eating the entirety of the Earth alongside his gorgeous Giantess mother and the feeling of his mother’s skin on his was just so unbelievably good for the young Giant sized God. They had done it. The Earth was no more. Every memory that Paul thought of, every holiday, every Christmas and every single mortal that he ever knew were gone. One strange thought was stuck into Paul’s head, and he could not shift it out. Paul had to say it.

“The world is yours.” Paul Fernandez quietly said to himself as he and his yummy mummy ate the Earth. Before he became too big to actually witness them as well as destroying all of Earth’s culture, Paul was a huge film buff and as he was floating across the solar system all he could think about was the movie Scarface and most in particular, the ending. The giant globe in the middle of the blood soaked carnage, the symbol of what so many people all throughout the entirety of time wanted, from Emperors to religious leaders to scientists, as Paul smiled at the thought as he was once one of them. They had spent their entire lives living to conquer or to own the Earth, whether that came from force or through money. And now all their hopes and dreams had perished alongside them. The Earth and every singly human being had been eaten indiscriminately; the powerful and the weak were all consumed as one. Paul and his gorgeous mother and lover had outgrown and completely eradicated the Earth and now it did not even exist as an actual planet. All human achievement and memory was down being dissolved by both of the Giant God’s stomach acids right now. The thought made Paul hot with excitement but then another image appeared in front of him that made him feel even hotter.

Paul could only marvel at his gorgeous nude colossal lover in front of him. Paul’s cock was already solid but his erection was growing huge with anticipation. With the sun beaming on her wonderful skin making it appear downright golden to behold, Elia Fernandez looked every bit a Goddess. Every part of her body looked immense, her massive breasts hanging over her body proudly, her legs seemed on to go on forever but it was Elia’s charming satisfied smile that took the cake. Elia just looked so beautiful relishing in the glory of destroying the small rock that was once called home. Minor debris of the Earth was floating where the Earth once was before it was eaten by two horny Giants. It was far too small to be of any interest to the Giants as they had an entire universe to conquer and mould as they saw fit. The first step had been fulfilled properly now. The Earth had been destroyed and now the two Giants had the entire universe to play and fuck around in now.

Paul could not resist the beautiful face in front of him and just staring at Elia’s sparkling brown eyes and her wonderful smile was making Paul grow wild with desire, and so he immediately leant in for a kiss and Elia moved her lips closer in with complete unadulterated glee and both Giant Gods just kissed one another lovingly. All they needed was each other. The kiss was long but time was a meaningless construct now anyway, Paul thought with abundant glee. The kiss began simply on the lips but Elia opened her mouth and Paul duly obliged and soon both Giants’ tongues were exploring the other’s black holes where the Earth was swallowed up. The feeling of such unbridled power excited Paul beyond any words he could articulate and all he could do was to prolong the kiss for as long as possible.

Eventually the kiss ended and both Giants stared at one another. Paul was just so content staring across at his beloved Goddess. Elia just seemed to be glowing right now. Paul moved his eyes with considerable subtlety off of Elia’s face and he thus stared at the Sun in front of him and Paul was impressed as it was still somehow bigger than they were. Paul smiled to himself; no celestial body could dare be even greater or more impressive than the two new God’s in the universe. The next stage in the plan for universal conquest was to outgrow the solar system. Paul then noticed that Elia had noticed that his gaze was not strictly on her. Elia then turned her head at the still large sun in front of them and as she looked at Paul she began to softly laugh, she knew what Paul was thinking about.

“One planet down.” Elia said with an unsuppressed smirk. Whilst there may be civilizations witnessing them in the far reaches of space, for all intents and purposes Paul and Elia were truly alone with each other and would revel in the destruction of the universe together.

“Yes and we got the rest of these planets here in our humble neck of the woods, and who knows how many countless others elsewhere.” Paul replied back with wonder. There was no point even attempting to play it cool, Paul was actually going to travel all across the universe now. His dreams all throughout his life of actually witnessing the infinite wonders of the universe, and he was so near to fulfilling those dreams now. One measly dead solar system to conquer and then unlimited possibilities elsewhere. Who knows how many Alien civilizations will be crushed by their monolithic bodies. He wondered how many could see them now either with their naked eye or through powerful telescopes and satellites. Paul imagined that many different civilizations have already begun bowing down to them as the true God’s of the universe. The thought made him rock hard and quivering with excitement.

“You know what I said earlier Paul about all the things I want you to do with planets?” Elia asked seductively, elongating every word. Paul smiled he remembered, his erection growing even bigger and harder.

“You know…fucking entire planets to Armageddon with your wonderful cock.” Elia leant over and tugged Paul’s highly erect cock. Paul was breathing hard now. The touch felt so good for the horny Giant.

“And us growing so unbelievably big that you could shove entire planets between my toes?” Elia murmured softly. Paul was breathing even harder now. Paul could visualise Elia and himself dominating planets with complete abandon. Paul was outrightly drooling at the thought of aliens in terror of the two God’s fucking their planet away and the Giants not having a clue of who they were, what they looked like or what they achieved as a species.

“How about we make a start?” Elia huskily moaned.

Paul smiled as he was snapped out of his daydream. Elia took his hand and they both simultaneously floated/walked over to Mars. It just felt so weird for Paul as he was able to make coherent steps throughout the vacuum of space. Paul knew he was standing on nothing and he could feel that he was standing on nothing, but nonetheless he was walking fine. Paul smirked to himself as he was able to breathe and talk in space as well and he had already gotten used to that, walking would probably feel natural within a few minutes anyway.

The walk was exceptionally quick and in no time at all both Giants was hovering just by Mars. Paul looked down at the dead red planet which was extremely small; it was around the size of an apple to them. Paul felt slightly underwhelmed at he looked at Mars. A massive part of the fun of destroying the Earth was that there were tiny insignificant people looking up at the two Giant sized God’s in abject horror, not quite knowing when it will be there turn to be annihilated. Of course neither Paul nor Elia could see the tiny human’s, even after their first growth spell that seemed so long ago now, all they could actually see was the monuments that the mortal humans created in a pathetic attempt of creating a legacy, but nevertheless the Giants knew that the tiny people were there and it was the thought of the tinies outright fear of the Giants that mattered.

Paul looked across and his mild disappointment was offset at the incredible sight of Elia completely overwhelming a planet. Mars looked absolutely miniscule compared to her. The gravitational pull coming from the Giants was so strong that Mars was beginning to gravitate towards Elia’s body. Mars was getting ever so closer to Elia’s boobs which were so big that they dwarfed the planet. Paul grew hard at such a sight and Elia began to laugh softly at how easily impressed her son was of her body.

“I want to see you fuck a planet.” Elia moaned huskily at him. Paul reached over towards Elia’s gorgeous breasts and he gave them a quick fondle which made Elia laugh even harder. Mars was getting ever so closer to Elia’s heavenly body but it was just lingering at Elia’s incredible body and as Paul gave Elia a quick look which slowed to a crawl as Paul began to outrightly stare at Elia’s pussy, the thought came to him.

“I will fuck Mars…And you at the same time.” Paul said with a massive grin on his face. Elia laughed softly at that and immediately Paul took Mars into his hand. He held it as softly as he could as he did not wish to break his prize before the fun begins. As he held the planet in his hands Elia began to laugh hysterically.

“What’s so funny?” Paul asked with a smirk on his face.

“He’s got the whole world in his hands. He’s got the whole wide world in his hands. He’s got the whole world in his hands. He’s got the whole world in his hands.” Elia softly sung with a massive shit eating grin on her face.

Paul began laughing at the impromptu singing but as it ended Elia leant over to him and gave him a nice long kiss. The touch of Elia’s soft lips on his own felt fantastic and within moments both Giants’ mouths opened and very quickly their tongues were softly moving at each other. Paul just felt so relaxed and so at peace in his Mum’s glorious presence, as her hands went over to Paul’s back. Paul could not wait to feel an entire planet be fucked literally to annihilation by his erect penis.

After the kiss ended Elia giggled as she pushed herself with some force off of Paul’s shoulders and she then allowed her shoulders to fall down and Elia laid down floating along in space. Paul could see Elia’s large slender feet in front of him and without any hesitation he put his nose in between her toes and gave a deep sniff. Elia’s strong foot scent smelled incredible and within seconds Paul began licking both of Elia’s feet. Elia began softly moaning from the touch of her son’s tongue and Paul kept licking vigorously. The taste exploded on Paul’s tongue and his dick was throbbing from the fact that this was only the starters. Paul got over to Elia’s succulent toes and he began sucking on them, one after the other. Paul’s dick turned rock hard as the taste combined with Elia’s ever so louder moaning. After sucking on the toes Paul carefully positioned himself over his mother and he playfully moved Mars and presented it to Elia’s eyes and he then slowly dragged it from Elia’s face to Elia’s pussy. Mars was marginally bigger than Elia’s pussy but it was not by much. Paul carefully positioned the planet by Elia’s crotch and with a bit of visual planning he braced himself and with the first thrust from his cock his entire penis went through Mars and then went into Elia’s pussy. Mars immediately collapsed spectacularly from the sheer power of Paul’s cock and Paul just looked at the destruction with undiluted awe. The feeling was incredible as Paul’s sensitive cock felt itself get through an entire planet and already Paul moaned at the incredible sight of the debris of Mars begin to float away.. Elia began moaning as Paul’s cock kept most of Mars by Elia’s crotch and he began thrusting his cock faster and deeper in Elia’s pussy. Elia began moaning louder and louder and Paul was impressed as with just holding onto Elia’s hips meant that Elia would not float away and that they would be able to have sex in a comfortable non-distracting manner. Paul could feel that with his growing knowledge of how to traverse through space as well as having his gorgeous lover by his side, he was going to get used to living in space very quickly.

Not too long both Giants felt it coming and both orgasmed and they shrieked in pleasure. Paul floated towards Elia and he took her hand and both Giants looked at one another lovingly and they softly kissed one another. After the kiss Paul just felt the love coming from Elia’s gorgeous brown eyes and was perfectly content lying with Elia.

“Now that’s something you don’t feel every day.” Elia murmured softly in her son’s arms.

“Felt that good huh?” Paul asked with a goofy smirk on his lips. Elia looked up with a silly smile.

“I felt Mars actually exploding by my crotch. That simply felt incredible dear. I can’t wait to feel that all over again.” Elia said excitedly, but with obvious awe at their unbelievable power. Paul looked at the wonderful Giantess besides him and just seeing how content Elia was to explore their bodies and their ever so growing power made Paul hard already, despite only just releasing his load.

“Well it won’t be too long until we do that again. We do have an entire universe to play with now.” Paul said amused at his lover’s enthusiasm.

“I wonder how much we grew this time.” Elia said with clear interest. Paul smiled as he knew there were a few good points of reference left in the solar system that the two Giants could use to see how much they had grown.

“Well there’s only one way to find out. Up and at them darling.” Paul softly helped Elia up to her feet and it did feel like that the both of them were standing on something resembling solid ground, even though in actuality they were essentially floating in space. Aside from the Sun, Jupiter was the biggest object in the solar system and Paul genuinely wondered how big Jupiter still was at their vantage point.

Very quickly they walked past the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, it was big but not too big so it only took them a few more moments to manoeuvre themselves around it, and afterwards they could see Jupiter floating proudly in the distance. Even before they were particularly close to the gas giant they could tell it was even bigger than they were. Both Paul and Elia looked at one another with amused smirks; it seemed to them that it had been a very long time since they encountered an object bigger than they were. Within moments they walked over to the planet and though it wasn’t too much bigger than them in the grand scheme of things, it was still massive. Both Giants walked close by to the brown gas giant and they playfully examined Jupiter. Elia moved around it and with a playful smile she began jumping up and up in a straight line. Without gravity Elia quickly reached from the bottom of the planet to the top. Paul was in awe as he was looking up at the floating Giantess in the air. Paul could see Elia’s gorgeous feet and her luscious pussy directly above him, but even then she looked fairly far away. Paul could hear Elia laughing. It was incredible the things the two Giants could do now and they were taking advantage of it. Paul then realised that Elia was quite a way away up from him, so he assumed that his hearing had gotten a hell of a lot better since becoming a Giant God.

“I think Jupiter is around ten times bigger than us in height sweetie.” Elia shouted all the way down at him. Elia gave a silly little wave down at him to demonstrate the distance between them.

“That looks like fun, give me a second.” Paul followed Elia’s lead and he began jumping, he moved his arms as if he was swimming a breast stroke and he began laughing as his feet was kicking wildly in the vacuum of space. The feeling was absolutely incredible as he was pulling himself ever upwards. Paul was a fair swimmer anyway so it did not take him long to catch up with Elia. As soon as he reached her, Elia gave Paul a massive hug and a big sloppy kiss on the lips.

“I take it you enjoyed that sweetie?” Elia said with a playful smile on her lips after the kiss ended.

“Oh yeah, floating, jumping and swimming through the universe is so much fun.” Paul said as he reached up towards Jupiter and he put his arm inside of it. The feeling was weird, Paul knew that Jupiter was just a giant gas planet at the end of the day so he expected just feeling gas but the feel of it on his hands was just so weird.

“Let me try.” Elia said enthusiastically as she saw Paul playing around with Jupiter. Elia got her own hand and she immediately put it inside the planet’s atmosphere. Elia laughed as she felt the same gassy feeling going through her arms. Both Giants laughed as they played around on Jupiter but as Paul was staring at Elia’s beautiful brown eyes he then felt her hand holding his through the atmosphere of Jupiter. Paul smiled as Elia just stared lovingly at him. They both leant closer to each other and as Elia’s wonderfully large boobs collided with his chest, both Giants without uttering a word began kissing again and the feeling was incredible as their hands were exploring each other from both inside and outside of the planet. After they kissed both Paul and Elia were content just staring at one another, both of them sharing relaxed smiles at the other. Thoughts flooded through Paul’s mind as though he had plans of becoming an incredible sized Giant, he simply could not imagine that he would ever have the privilege of making out with his beloved Elia floating just outside Jupiter that was only ten times bigger than they were. The joys of being a Giant sized God were many and Paul Fernandez knew that he was living the dream.

“Well looks like we need our working boots on if we want to tower over this thing.” Elia said with a massive smirk on her lips as she looked across at both Paul and the planet that they were hovering over. Elia looked both amused and lust filled at the same time.

“To be fair we must have grown a lot after we fucked Mars. Jupiter would have been really massive if we ignored Mars and went straight over here. It’s that massive thing over there that will be the challenge.” Paul pointed at the beaming Sun. The Sun was seemingly omnipresent as it completely dominated their field of vision and kept the solar system in place. Paul knew that nothing could be spared if extra-terrestrial beings were watching them right now. Paul and Elia had already fucked their home planet to nothingness; their home star must suffer the same fate to show the universe who were the God’s around here.

“Don’t worry. In no time at all the mighty Sun will be reduced to absolutely nothing.” Elia said proudly with a determined smile on her lips. Paul was salivating at the implication. The universe was a big place after all and it will need many more loving sessions in order for the upstart Giant God’s to have complete control over the domain. Paul’s cock grew erect at the thought of them fucking and seeing just how much bigger they would have grown with Jupiter as their reference.

“Do me.” Elia whispered softly at Paul’s ear as he gazed at both his face and his erect cock.

Paul smiled and he immediately put his hands over Elia’s shoulders and back as he leaned over to her and they snogged one another. The kiss was long as both Giants’ hands explored the other one’s body. Paul’s hands squeezed Elia’s large breasts as Elia squeezed Paul’s cock. Paul felt a spasm going through his body at the squeeze so Paul rolled around with his gorgeous lover and as Elia lay herself down Paul stood over her and he began thrusting his cock in and out of her. Elia already began moaning and Paul just looked at his beautiful lover and he closed his eyes as he imagined just how big the both of them would eventually be. Thoughts flooded through Paul’s head as he imagined entire galaxies being crushed by their bodies, as well as entire civilizations being eradicated by the simple movements of monolithic Giants. Paul then imagined the entire universe becoming merely a piece of toe jam on Elia’s sexy feet and he then imagined himself licking it off of her incredibly gorgeous feet.

As the thoughts exploded inside of his head, Paul’s load exploded itself in Elia’s pussy as both Giants roared in extreme satisfaction. The feeling was great as sweat glistened over both Giants bodies. Elia was panting but she got her hands over the back of Paul’s head and she leant in and gave a kiss.

“That was amazing. You were really in the zone for that one Paul.” Elia said as a cheeky grin reached her lips. “Bet you were thinking of somebody special.” Elia gave Paul a wink and she softly laughed.

“Thinking of you and always you, you have always been the only woman for me.” Paul said with a small smile on his lips. No other woman in his past life meant even a millionth of his feelings for Elia.

“I’m just teasing you. I have just never had it so good.” Elia leant over and gave Paul a hug. It was very maternal and Paul felt warm at the touch. Paul closed his eyes in comfort again but he immediately opened them as he heard Elia gasp.

“What is it?” Paul asked with some concern.

“Jupiter….It’s tiny!” Elia said stunned and Paul turned his head and the great mighty gas giant Jupiter which was the size of a mansion to them a few moments ago was now merely the size of a normal sized volleyball. Both Giants moved over to the former gas giant and as they looked down on it Elia just smirked. “See I told you that you were in the zone.”

Paul could only nod in agreement. They had grown an incredible amount and they did not have the aid of nuclear missiles or the power of the Earth’s core. Paul imagined extreme power and both Giants grew enormously during their love session. A lightbulb seemed to brighten up in Paul’s mind. Though the growth occurs by fucking and that it was certainly helped by outside forces, it seemed to be merely a psychosomatic effect. The more Paul thought he and Elia were going to grow, the bigger they actually would. Paul smiled as no doubt their next growth spell will be even greater. But as Paul was thinking he then felt a weird force on his head. It certainly didn’t hurt but he then saw Jupiter land by his arms. It wasn’t damaged surprisingly enough, and Paul then turned his head and saw Elia waving back at him.

“Come on wake up daydreamer. Fancy a game of catch?” Elia asked with childish enthusiasm. She was quite a few paces away from Paul now. Paul smirked to himself. If Elia wants a game he would give her a game.

“Of course, catch!” Paul threw Jupiter with some force over to his ginormous mother but Elia caught it easily enough. Elia jumped a few paces backwards and she threw Jupiter with an overhead throw. Paul could only look at the planet coming over to him in awe and as he caught it he saw Elia in all her naked glory pacing up and down in preparation. Paul then threw Jupiter straight at her which Elia duly caught. Elia threw it back with a curve ball and Paul had to dive to catch it which he did just about. Both Giants were laughing at their game and they both quickly threw outlandish shots at one another including Elia throwing Jupiter over her legs, which Paul was grateful seeing as it emphasised Elia’s amazing pussy, and Paul did an over-the-top discus throw which looked ridiculous as he certainly did not have an Olympians body but the throw made Elia laugh and that was all that counted. It was two Giants playing a silly game between themselves and they were having the time of their lives doing it.

After a while the game of throwing Jupiter around naturally died down and both Giants began walking over to each other, with Paul holding Jupiter in his hands like the ball that it had become.

“I got an idea Paul.” Elia got a hold of Jupiter and she fell over and lay down. Paul could see Elia’s wonderful feet in all their glory but before Paul could lick them again, Elia said: “Let’s crush Jupiter with our feet.”

Paul smiled at that and he himself leant downwards and within a few moments he too was laying and floating, both Giants feet almost touching. Elia softly giggled as she rolled Jupiter down her legs and besides her lovely large feet. Paul lifted his legs a bit to make room for Jupiter. As soon as it got into place Paul looked across at the excited Elia.

“It’s in place!” Paul shouted in an enthusiastic manner.

“Three, two, one!” Elia boomed as both Giants moved their monolithic feet into each other and they completely crushed Jupiter between them. The gas planet exploded and Paul felt it on his feet and it felt oddly relaxing as all sorts of gases escaped into the vacuum of space and most of it landed on the Giants feet.

“Ooh that feels nice.” Elia said softly.

Paul smiled as he then wiggled his feet on Elia’s and Elia began laughing all the more. Elia then got her toes and she was wiggling them all over Paul’s. The impromptu game of footsie felt fantastic for Paul as both Giants were playfully exploring the other one’s feet.

After a while Elia got up and Paul immediately got up and they both kissed one another softly.

“That was great. Just a few more planets left in this little solar system and then we can get on our way.” Elia said with a half serious smirk on her face.

“Yep, Saturn’s next on the schedule.” Paul said as he pointed towards the distinctive planet besides them.

Elia smiled as she walked over to Saturn and as she towered over the planet, Paul could tell that she was not so much interested in the planet itself but by the beautiful ring protecting it. Elia was measuring it with her arm and Paul was amused at how serious Elia’s face was as she was analysing the planet next to her.

“It’s a bit too big to be used as a ring, but I’m sure it would make a nice bracelet.” Elia shoved Saturn away and as Saturn was pushed far down she put her arm through the ring and she moved her arm up.

“Looks lovely on you.” Paul said with a smile and a thumb up.

Elia did not look convinced. “Well it looks nice, but it just isn’t comfortable enough. Fuck it.” Elia pushed the asteroid ring off of her arm and with the force Elia used to push it, it lost shape and began floating away into a million different parts.

Paul then looked down and saw Saturn by his own feet. Without the grandeur of its iconic rings, Saturn looked diminished. No doubt before their last growth spell Saturn would have looked impressive and even majestic, but now it looked almost pathetic. Saturn needed to be put out of its misery.

“Mum I think it is time we ended Saturn.” Paul said as he looked at the seemingly naked planet floating by his feet.

“Okay honey. Any way in particular you want to do it this time?” Elia asked. Paul smiled as she looked genuinely intrigued with what he had to say.

“Well we just crushed Jupiter with our feet. How about we crush Saturn with our asses?” Paul said with a small kinky smile on his lips.

Elia laughed at the suggestion. “Why not?”

Elia began rubbing her ass cheek seductively and Paul was licking his lips at the show Elia was putting on for him. “Okay honey lets get this show on the road.”

Paul knelt down and he picked up Saturn. Thought not as large as Jupiter was, it was still a pretty big planet. Venus and Mercury would most likely look like marbles to the Giants now. Paul got the planet and held it by his own ass. Elia moved closer and within a moment both Giants were ready.

“Three, two, one. Now!” Both Giants stuck their asses out and within a second both Giants grinded Saturn from extinction as their asses rubbed over each other’s and it felt so alluring as the planet simply did not have the strength to withstand the Giants’ asses. Elia laughed uproariously at the feeling of an exploded planet on her ass cheeks, and within moments she turned around and kissed Paul on the lips.

“Another great idea Paul, I thoroughly enjoyed that, but that has given me an idea.” Elia began walking seductively away from Paul and as she reached the nearest planet Paul laughed as he knew what Elia had in mind.

The planet Elia reached was small and Elia softly picked it up, clearly trying to protect it. “Come on Paul I want you to fuck Uranus…And you know.” Elia smiled coyly, giving a humongous wink. Paul knew what Elia was referring to and both Giants had silly smirks on their faces as they both knew what Paul had to say next.

“So what you are asking Elia is that you want me to fuck Uranus up your anus?” Paul said with a shit eating grin.

Elia was in hysterics and could just about spit out: “Of course. I want you and that pathetic planet up my asshole now.”

Paul was outrightly drooling at the image of him fucking Elia’s tight asshole and he then began drooling as Elia had begun leaning over to her front in order to emphasise her wonderful ass, including her puckering asshole. Paul could not wait to fuck Uranus up Elia’s anus.

“Yes ma’am I’m on it!” Paul announced as he reached Elia. Elia giggled as she kissed him on the lips and gave him the planet. Paul gingerly held the planet. It was tiny and frail. Elia leant over again and Paul put the planet by her asshole and he carefully positioned himself and within seconds he ploughed his erect penis through the planet, completely destroying it effortlessly and his cock went up Elia’s tight asshole. Elia moaned loudly as Paul was rhythmically thrusting his cock through Elia’s asshole. The feeling felt magical but Paul remembered that the growth only occurs through fucking Elia’s pussy. Nevertheless it was a great idea by Elia and Paul was enjoying fucking her up her ass. Not too long at all both Giants were moaning loudly and Paul released and he came right on Elia’s asshole.

Both Giants were on cloud nine after that and they just lay down in each other’s arms and decided to relax with one another before they would proceed. Paul felt so content just lying there just looking straight at his very satisfied lover. Both Giants were just comfortable just staring lovingly at one another as they fuck each other throughout the universe.

“That was a wonderful idea Elia.” Paul murmured softly at his sweaty and glistening Goddess.

“Thank you I do have my moments.” Elia moaned softly. Elia tightened the hug and all Paul could do was smile. Elia just looked so happy right now and Elia’s blissful smile just warmed Paul’s heart. That one smile was all Paul needed. Elia was so happy and content with her newfound Godhood, and Paul could not wait to explore the rest of the universe with her. So much so that whilst Paul loved being in Elia’s tender hug, he wanted to continue their dominance over the universe.

“Mum I want to get even bigger.” Paul nodded towards the still omnipresent Sun. “I want to finish this Solar System now.”

“Of course honey let’s go.” And at that Elia got herself up and she helped Paul up to his feet.

Paul took Elia’s hand but Paul was baffled as Elia was leading him away from the Sun but Paul chose not to question Elia. Elia smirked as she noticed Paul’s polite confusion. Elia was humoured by Paul humouring her and she stopped abruptly and began to laugh.

“Look here honey.” Elia elaborately extended her free arm and Paul then noticed that Elia was pointing towards Neptune. “If we are going to finish off the Solar System then we need to finish off all the planets within it.”

Paul could not disagree with Elia’s logic and he smiled and nodded approvingly. Elia patted him on the shoulder tenderly and looked at him softly. Her eyes so loving that it briefly took Paul’s breathe away. He could only smile back at her with the same warmth.

“Okay honey, we have already decimated planets up my pussy, my asshole and with our feet. Any suggestions for how we finish off Neptune?” Elia asked, her smile was indulgent and this gave Paul the opening to try something different with Neptune.

“Well Elia, you know already how much I love your armpits.” Paul said softly, his cock already began to grow erect at the thought of Elia’s wonderful armpits.

“Of course.” Elia said with equal parts indulgence and amusement.

“Well, would you mind if I lick Neptune off your glorious armpit?” Paul asked with a goofy smile on his lips.

Elia smiled as she immediately lifted her arm up, exposing her gorgeous smooth armpit. Paul’s cock grew even bigger at the wonderful sight. “Go ahead honey, have all the fun you want.”

Paul accepted the invitation with great enthusiasm as he softly picked up the blue planet and he softly put it right next to Elia’s exposed armpit which caused Elia to shake from the cold touch.

“Oooh that is cold.” Elia said being as careful as she could in order to not move her arm back down and thus crush Neptune.

“Don’t worry it won’t be long.” Paul said apologetically.

“Take all the time you need.” Elia said in a soft motherly tone. Paul smiled at that; Elia was always so kind and lovely to him. Paul got his head closer to Elia’s armpit and despite an entire planet covering up the armpit, all Paul could smell was Elia’s scent. Paul laughed as Elia was so powerful that her armpit scent dominated an entire planet. Without further ado Paul got his colossal tongue and he began licking Neptune. The planet did taste cold but it was so small and fragile that the tongue decimated the planet within seconds and soon all Paul could feel was the wonderful smooth armpit of his gorgeous Giantess Goddess. Elia began moaning as Paul was licking her armpit harder and harder. The taste was unbelievably good for Paul and the subtle amounts of sweat exploded in Paul’s taste buds and felt rich and delicious to his very satisfied tongue.

After some time and long after Neptune had been completely eradicated by the ginormous tongue, Paul felt satisfied with how much armpit worship he was able to do and he reluctantly left Elia’s wonderful armpit and could only stare amused at Elia’s kindly indulgent smile at him.

“Enjoy that?” Elia said with an amused smirk on her lips.

“Of course. Everything about you is perfect.” Elia cooed at Paul’s compliment and Elia tenderly hugged Paul and Paul returned the favour. The touch was so calming and he could feel his mother’s love for him emanating from her glorious touch.

Afterwards Elia looked up and smiled. “One more planet on this side of the solar system left.”

Paul was confused. Neptune was the last planet this side of the Mars/Jupiter asteroid barrier. “What do you mean?” Paul asked dumbfounded.

“Pluto of course!” Elia announced excitably.

Paul laughed at that and Elia looked at him slightly confused. “Mum, Pluto is a Dwarf Planet. It does not really count as a planet anymore.”

Elia looked crestfallen, but it took Paul a few seconds to realise that Elia was being playful which was compounded when Elia did an extravagant pout. “Pluto was a planet when I was a kid.” Paul gave a cheeky smile and this emboldened Elia all the more. “Pluto is still a planet to me damn it! I’m a Goddess and my word counts more than those puny astronomers anyway.”

Paul smiled and he accepted Elia’s decision. “Fair enough, lead on my Goddess.”

Elia had a smug smile on her lips and as she put her hand out Paul took it and all Elia could do was nod. “Let’s my dear Giant sized God.”

Both Elia and Paul walked hand in hand in a surprisingly regal manner. Despite being nude Giants walking in the vacuum of space, they walked with great poise and class. Paul noticed Elia’s smug smirk but Paul laughed as Elia completely missed and walked past the tiny dot that was Pluto.

“What’s so funny?” Elia asked bemused.

“You have already walked past your precious prize.” Paul pointed where Pluto was.

Elia widened her eyes but even as Paul was pointing at it Elia still could not see it.

“Are you sure you are not messing with me. I can’t see….Oh.” Paul smiled as Elia finally noticed the utterly miniscule object floating nonchalantly through the Solar System.

“Well, it is on the small side.” Elia admitted.

“Small? I would not even call it a Dwarf Planet, maybe a dot perhaps.” Paul was laughing hard at just how pathetic Pluto truly was compared to their ginormous bodies.

Elia pouted and she immediately got her hand over to the planet and within a blink she crushed Pluto with two of her fingers. The sight was incredible for Paul as Elia crushed Pluto as if it was a bug, a mere inconvenience to be exterminated at will.

“Pluto was destroyed like a planet and it is off my checklist. Come on dear two more planets left.” Elia took Paul’s hand and Paul could only droll at the sexy sight of Elia Fernandez acting like the assertive Goddess she was.

Paul and Elia took the not particularly long walk towards the other side of the Solar System. With the giant gas planets eradicated by their bodies, the Solar System became a bare empty place. The only action of note during this walk was Elia pushing away the asteroid belt as if it was nothing and Paul stared in awe as the tiny rocks scattered themselves far away from the Solar System. Within a few seconds after that the Giants had walked over to Venus. It was a truly tiny thing now, nowhere near as pathetic looking as Pluto was but it was still so tiny.

“What do you want to do with this little thing?” Elia said amused as they stopped by the miniscule planet.

“Do something sexy.” Paul shot back as smoothly as he could.

Elia smiled as she picked up the tiny planet gingerly and she softly opened her mouth and as the planet was laid carefully on her tongue Paul leant over and the two Giants shared a long deep snog. The kiss was exquisite as Paul felt the tiny planet being crushed mercilessly by the two monolithic tongues. As the kiss ended Elia looked at Paul with unconcealed lust. Elia looked at Paul and then motioned at the great beaming Sun. It was still massive, even compared to the two Giants but it was nowhere near as foreboding as before.

“Nearly there. One planet left.” Elia moaned huskily.

Paul could see the utterly miniscule dot that was Mercury. Paul could only stare at it with bemusement. Something as tiny as Mercury did not even deserve the luxury of an elaborate demise, but Paul smiled as he knew he was going to do so anyway. Elia was looking at Paul and he immediately grabbed the tiny dot sized planet and he put it in between Elia’s toes and he lay down on the ground and he immediately licked her smooth sexy feet and Mercury was crushed completely. Elia was stunned by Paul's actions but she moaned as Paul began licking both of her feet and the salty taste felt heavenly for Paul. Mercury did not deserve to be ended by Elia’s perfect feet but Paul did not care and he licked Elia’s feet with gleeful abandon as Elia moaned in appreciation. After a little while of completely slobbering both feet, Paul looked up at the smiling Giantess. Elia looked like a complete Goddess at this vantage point.

“All done. Let’s get on with the main finale.” Paul said quickly as he got up off of the ground and he felt vindicated when Elia kissed him after demonstrating his devotion to her incredible feet.

“I see just how excited you are. I am proud my feet can do that for you.” Elia smiled as she took Paul’s hand and they walked quickly to the star that once gave life to the Earth.

The two Giants floated over to the Sun and it was still big. Looking at it, it was slightly bigger than Jupiter was to them but honestly not by much. Still Paul was intrigued how much bigger it was to them at the present moment.

“Want to measure the Sun before we do our thing?” Paul asked softly.

Elia smiled and announced: “Last one to the top is a rotten egg.” Elia began jumping and Paul laughed and he began jumping trying to beat Elia to the top. Paul put a lot of effort in chasing Elia with his massive striding jumps but alas Elia was always too far out of reach and Elia beat him to the top.

“Nice try dear.” Elia kissed Paul on the cheek. Paul looked down on the ground and the Sun was maybe fifteen times bigger than they were. Paul then suddenly realised that he was standing right next to the Sun and he was not even feeling particularly hot.

“You know Mum, we are standing right next to the Sun of all places and I barely feel that much heat. How about you?” Paul asked intrigued.

“I’ll let you know in a second.” Elia leant over and actually touched the Sun with her bare hand. Paul looked at his Goddess with both awe and lust as Elia was laughing as she was moving her finger all over the Sun with clear amusement.

“Well?” Paul asked the bold Giantess.

“Feels nice, the Sun feels nice and warm on my finger but no more than that.” A small smile reached Elia’s lips. It was pure lust and Paul’s cock grew massive at the sight of his sexy nude Goddess and her incredibly large breasts and lovely tanned skin looking utterly majestic from the touch of the Sun. Paul leant over to Elia and they immediately snogged one another. The kiss was drawn out and Paul’s cock was seemingly about to burst, he had been looking forward to this and very soon the last obstacle in the Solar System would be gone.

“I want the Sun inside of you. I want to fuck the Sun to oblivion.” Paul moaned softly at Elia. Elia giggled at the request.

“Of course my dear…I have an idea.” Elia moved to the edge of the Sun and she softly moved herself to the edge of the Sun and she inserted the corner of the Sun inside her pussy. Elia moaned immediately. There was still space for Paul’s cock to penetrate Elia's pussy.

“I want you Paul. Here’s to the greatest growth spurt yet.” Elia said in an ocean of lust. Paul kissed her again and he got himself ready.

“I love you Mum.”

"I love you too Paul." Elia announced softly.

Paul looked over Elia into the far reaches of space. “I hope you are watching this display you puny tiny mites of our universe. Prepare to meet your new God and Goddess.” Paul immediately inserted his cock into Elia’s vagina and the feeling of his dick also penetrating the Sun was unbelievable. Paul was already close to orgasming but he did not want to waste it so he immediately began pumping his cock rhythmically as he imagined himself and Elia completely dominating the universe. Paul imagined himself fucking entire galaxies inside Elia’s wonderful pussy and already he saw the Sun seemingly shrinking. The sun was growing smaller and smaller. Paul was ecstatic as he saw for the first time both Elia and himself growing. Their powers had seemed to grow more defined, Paul surmised he still needed vaginal penetration, but neither Giant had come yet. Paul’s cock was pounding harder and harder in Elia’s pussy and Elia was moaning louder and louder. The Sun was getting so small now. Paul smiled as he saw the Sun now smaller than Elia and then a moment later smaller than himself. Paul was pounding harder and harder as then the Sun became the size of a volleyball, then an apple and then even a marble.

“Here comes the grand finale.” Paul shoved the very small Sun inside Elia’s pussy and his cock thrusted the small ball and it exploded and immediately both Giants orgasmed and they screamed their pleasure with an incredible roar.

 

Many millions of miles away on a small young planet an elderly herdsman called Svelek was walking in the desert. He was a simple person tending even simpler animals. He was hot and sweaty and could not wait to take a small break from his toils, but before he could get to the well for a drink Svelek felt the ground shake. The ground shook violently and he fell on the ground. And then he heard it. A catastrophic roar that decimated his eardrums and as he fell on the ground deaf and in agony he then saw the ground collapse and then he incredibly saw the sky crack and break but he could not focus on it too long as he plummeted down below the ground, alongside the rest of his kind.

 

Olo was returning back home to the village with his Uncle. It was his first hunt and he snagged an impressive beast. It was 9 foot tall, hairy, very ugly but also very meaty. The beast was strong but Olo outsmarted the dumb brute and cut its throat. His Uncle was proud of him. It took Uncle Danos twelve hunts to kill a beast that powerful and Olo had done it on his first hunt. Olo was walking proudly as the villagers were gawking at his prize in wonder. Olo’s smug smile illustrated to his fellow villagers who was the brave soul that killed it. But as Olo was walking proudly he then suddenly saw the bright blue sky turned black. The bustling village went as quiet as a hunter was stalking his prey and then he heard a girl gasp. Olo looked up and he saw it. He saw two things floating in the sky. Olo had never seen beings like this. Their skin was pink and plain whereas his was orange and stripy. They looked so completely different to anything Olo had ever seen in his short life. Then Olo saw the village elder on his knees and then his wife and then their son and soon everyone outside was praying. Olo then bent down and he looked at the incredible pink beings with pure reverence.

“Gods! All bow down to the Gods!” Someone besides him proclaimed.

 

With a telescope, the young scientist Nekala was watching the night sky. His parents had bought it for his 14th cycle year, which coincided with the 5000th anniversary of the birth of their planet, Hyokiala’s, incredible Empire. Even now it was still the most powerful empire in the known galaxy. It spanned 79 populated planets and 60 different intelligent sentient lifeforms. Nekala was happy as he got two loads of presents for this and he accepted them all with a glad heart. Despite his people’s incredible scientific achievements, Nekala was still pleased with the simple telescope he was given. Nekala was moving the telescope, zooming in and in towards the night sky and then all he could see was pink. Nekala was baffled so he zoomed out and then he saw it. Two pink beings with eyes and ears and mouths were floating in the middle of space. Nekala knew immediately that these two things must have spanned solar systems in size. Nekala had seen species with pink skin before, though he thought the colour drab compared to his bright blue skin, but he had never seen beings such as this in his life, nor any phenomena like this really. According to the telescope they were at least half a galaxy away but that was not far enough for him. Nekala had one instinct and one instinct only. He screamed in utter terror.

“Monsters! Monsters are Coming!”

 

Paul had stared peacefully at Elia, and Elia stared peacefully at him. A great power washed over Paul. He could feel the tinies. Paul could feel thousands of planets watching their every move right now. Paul could see the stars shining brightly over both of them right now. Paul and Elia grew an incredible amount and now their Solar System if it was still around would have been microscopic to them. Paul then felt planets being obliterated by their previous screaming from their orgasms and then by just them growing and moving. Paul was speechless at how all-powerful they both were now. Paul could feel many more planets; with emerging civilizations that had not even discovered the wheel worshipping the Giants in the sky like the God’s they were, and planets far more developed than the Earth could have ever hoped to be witnessing their ascension with great fear. The power was unbelievable. More and more Paul was feeling like an actual God and Paul feeling the reactions of countless beings reinforced this greatly.

“I feel them. I feel the tinies near us.” Elia said with a small smile on her lips.

“Me too.” Paul said proudly.

Elia kissed Paul on the lips and they snogged in celebration of their newfound power. The kiss was short and sweet as Elia looked at him with lust and then she looked over towards the ever smaller galaxy.

“I hope you bugs lived rich full lives, because it is all coming to an end. Prepare to bow and die to the true Gods.” Elia announced as she took Paul’s hand. Paul felt so warm in his mother’s touch which was reinforced by her sweet smile towards him. Paul could melt at such a warm look from her playful brown eyes. Paul was ready; he was ready to destroy the galaxy with his gorgeous Giantess Goddess Elia. The two all-powerful God’s of the universe.

End Notes:

Hope people enjoyed it, all feedback would be greatly appreciated.

All Empire's are Doomed to Fail and Fall by SuperD

After everything that had happened, the many multitudes of growth spell’s as well as destroying the Earth and now the Solar System, all Elia Fernandez could do right now as she stared at the bright sparkling universe right in front of her was to marvel in amusement. Elia had given her diatribe to the universe at large but she held back as she wanted the many trillions of peons to stew in their own fear for just a little while longer. The stars were now as small as they looked when Elia used to look up at the night sky as a mortal wondering about what everything meant, what alien civilizations were out there and why humanity was here and now as Elia stared straight at her naked lover’s body and Paul’s sweet innocent smile at her Elia knew all the answers now. The universe exists solely for the pleasure of two horny loved up Giant sized God’s. Everything else in the universe aside from Paul and Elia did not matter at all anymore.

Elia felt completely proud as she boldly announced to the rest of the universe of its imminent demise. Elia felt unbelievably powerful as after the Sun was fucked into her being by her son’s cock, her mental powers increased in proportion to her increased growth. Elia smiled as she could now feel that countless beings on thousands of civilised planets were now aware of the majesty of the two Giant Gods and what they felt sent shivers through her body. The tiny aliens of hundreds of races colonising thousands of planets were either both worshipping herself and Paul as God’s; they were petrified at the Giant beings that were visible in the sky or most commonly both. Elia truly felt like a Goddess now as she suddenly felt the tinies fear and awe at her and did not have to rely on her imagination anymore. This extra sensory power felt incredible but already Elia felt comfortable with it, feeling the tinies and their many competing emotions already felt as natural as breathing for the Goddess.

All Elia could do was stare at the beautiful blue eyes of Paul and her heart was beating harder and harder at just how sincere his sweet smile was. Paul just looked so relaxed but Elia could see from his already erect cock that he was excited and ready for the next phase of their domination over everything in existence. Elia was perfectly content just staring at her gorgeous lover but then Paul’s hand touched hers and he leant in and both Giants shared a small sweet kiss. Despite Paul’s erection brushing at her thigh, Elia noted that this was not a kiss of lust but a gentle kiss from a romantic. When the kiss ended Paul smiled at her with his trademark goofy smile and Elia smiled at her lovely son.

“That was amazing Elia. I am sure the universe will remember the first time it was addressed by its Goddess.” Paul said to Elia reverently. Elia cooed at that and she pecked him on the cheek.

“I know. That felt awesome. The universe is shitting itself right now and I seriously cannot wait to start.” Elia said as she was growing more and more excitable. Now entire Solar Systems were nothing to them, they were going to be crushed by the Giant Gods’ bodies without any effort but this time Elia was going to feel their anguish all the more now.

“Lead on my dear Goddess.” Paul said with a smile. Elia took Paul’s hand and gave him a bigger kiss on the lips and this time they did snog and the passion was exploding in their mouths, their bodies were ready for the havoc it will inevitably cause. Elia took Paul’s hand and they began softly walking across the galaxy which looked like a bunch of sparkling sprinkles akin to a dark beautiful lake. Elia smiled, the beauty of their conquest was for all to behold.

 

Nevako was staring up at his ultra-powerful experimental telescope which was connected to a ginormous computer screen in the capital city of the capital planet of the great and noble Hyokialan Empire’s premier planetarium in complete horror. The strange Alien Giants had accelerated in growth again. It was incredible how often the Giants had their growth spurts since Nevako discovered them which felt seemingly years ago, but in actuality was merely hours ago and Nevako had already lost interest in keeping count of how often the Giant’s grew. The only thing Nevako was interested in was rubbing the small blue ball between his fingers, keeping it warm and active in his hands. Sweat beads falling off his face as he suddenly snapped out of it and kept his attention back to the screen.

Nevako had to readjust the lens as all he could see was a massive sea of pink skin and as he readjusted it suddenly all Nevako could see was now a close up of the Giantess Elia’s foreboding pussy. Simply put the pussy was so wide and so dark and so powerful that it might as well have been a black hole. No doubt if she wanted too, this entire Solar System could get consumed within it with literally no effort whatsoever; all life on the planet could get stuck into her foreboding pussy remorselessly and destroyed without a second thought. Despite Nevako’s baser instincts at witnessing the sheer power of the alien pussy he readjusted the lens again and suddenly both Giants were visible on his lens. Nevako pressed a button to auto adjust for every time the Giants were to move now as he was sick of constantly readjusting it.

Both Giants private parts were exposed proudly for the entire galaxy to see. Despite having just somehow fucked his planet’s sun up his lover’s pussy, Paul’s dick, who Nevako had previously deciphered from the remnants of Earth’s media to be his given name, was already solid again and was probably going to fuck the Goddess named Elia again very shortly. They had fucked so many times already in the last day. Having watched the fucking on this incredibly detailed telescope, Nevako could never forget any detail of the Giants’ bodies, and they were permanently etched into his memory. Elia’s boobs were almost beyond scale now. They were so big and hung so proudly over her smooth chest that if Elia was benevolent billions upon billions of people could live on them comfortably and probably countless more every time she was fucked by her son. But alas the Giants were completely bent on destroying the entire universe, and Nevako was not going to bet against them achieving that goal.

Nevako was paying attention to the mouth movements and eye contact between the two horny Giants and Nevako could see that Paul was staring at his Goddess Mother in lust and awe after they finished fucking for the umpteenth time. The two Giants were clearly talking, they clearly understood what the other one was saying and they both looked dominant and eyed the surrounding galaxies greedily. The Hyokialan Empire or indeed any empire that they had knowledge about had never colonised anywhere other than the Milky Way Galaxy but soon the Giants will traverse multiple galaxies within minutes. Nevako knew in his heart that there was another man like him in another galaxy witnessing the two monolithic Giants and having the same trivial thoughts about power, knowledge and how to possibly survive the Giants’ impending rampage. And no doubt the man will reach the same conclusion that Nevako had and that would be that resistance was futile.

This has been the most incredible day of Nevako’s life. Suddenly the entire upper structure of the Hyokialan Empire was constantly begging him for information and updates and asking advice to how to proceed with the knowledge that there were two Giants that had actually grown from normal size to having actually eaten their home planet. Nevako was born in the upper-tier of the Hyokialan Empire; his father was an actual Senator who the Emperor actually had face to face contact with. Nevako wished his father was here now; he always knew what to do and would do it with dignity. Nevako was fidgeting with the blue ball again. All he wanted was to be with his father again.

Nevako until today had absolutely none of the credibility that his father had. Nevako was once a promising civil servant who pissed off a few too many people above him and was transferred from internal affairs to the department that analysed obscure underdeveloped worlds and coincidentally the planet he was assigned was Earth. And it was by far the most pointless and tedious job that an upper caste civil servant could ever possibly have. Earth was a resource rich planet but it was too far out of the way to be worthwhile to colonise and its people were too frail and intellectually stunted to be of any particular use to the Empire, even as slaves. There was an agreed upon protocol for a civilization to be admitted into one of the six current Galactic Empires which essentially amounted the newly initiated planet understanding how to reach other civilized planets within years through creating artificial wormholes instead of countless millennia’s by the old fashioned way of flying from point A to point B. Earth was in absolutely no way near that stage and would not have through their then current scientific trajectory until at least the year 2456AD by his most opportunistic prediction and even then maybe not for another millennia after that either, there were no guarantees with this sort of thing.

But then the Giants arrived. Nevako was watching the Earth bored off his face. He had the job for six years and it was just so monotonous. The humans were too evolved to be entertaining as a documentary on nature, and they were too primitive to be seen as anything other than trivial beings competing with each other for penny ante stakes. But watching through his spy links he then saw the two Giants growing. Paul and Elia Fernandez they were called. A young man and his mother, the lady tall and tanned, the young man a very pale being, growing into essentially Gods and within minutes had already begun fucking and revelling from their power and glory. Incest was taboo on Earth and the Giants took advantage of their newfound freedom over societal expectations. From the videos Paul was the creator of the growth formula who grew himself and Elia to give Elia a life of power and with no resistance or moral dilemma whatsoever Elia accepted it gratefully. The bonds between the mother and son were strong and they effortlessly became lovers after just staring at their naked bodies crushing cities remorselessly for a few moments. Paul and Elia were free from society and seemingly physics as well.

It was impossible. None of the six Empires believed that growing beings to that extent was anything other than a pipedream, the refuge for the insane and those preying on the gullible. All scientists initially discredited the discovery immediately before they saw it, saying that even if it was possible the scientists asked Nevako how a backwards backwater like Earth could have possibly invented such a fantastical serum. Nevako had no answers. Nevako could only watch the early tapes and after a few minutes of research to illustrate that the growth was not a well-made elaborate hoax, he sent it to his supervisor and after a nervous breakdown the tapes went higher and higher until the Emperor himself had called him. That was within seven minutes. With Hyokialan technology analysing the footage it was clear that the footage of the Giants destroying their society and fucking each other like animals in heat was genuine. Four minutes after that Nevako was summoned to the Emperor who had quickly assembled to his office building’s conference room with a small army of advisors, scientist’s and General’s. It was the first time the Emperor knew that Nevako existed; he now shared the same air as the tall, grey armoured, incredibly muscled man that was the Emperor.

“What is going on?” The Emperor demanded of everyone in his council chamber. The first words to come out of his mouth. No formalities heeded.

“We do not actually know.” A scientist said beating Nevako to the post, Nevako was never good at remembering names, reason 575 of why he was demoted to studying the Earth in the first place. Full blown projections were turned on analysing the two Giants on their initial growth and the Emperor watched the first time Paul and Elia fucked each other with obvious horror. The horribly loud moaning reduced drastically in volume to the real thing and the video left nothing to the imagination. The giant pale son was actually fucking his mother, his colossal cock penetrating the soft pussy and both Giants being sweaty, dishevelled but most importantly powerful. The two Giants had their way with their entire civilization. Nevako was never religious but he realised that Paul and Elia were what God’s were perceived by the countless primitive societies in the galaxy.

“This is disgusting! Stop this. Turn it off.” The Emperor implored and a flunky duly did so. Everyone in the small room stared uncomfortably at the Emperor waiting for his response. His word was the law and nobody dared anger him, especially now. “The public cannot see this. I do not want to start a panic. The Giants are contained in their own world, how long will it take to get a bomb there to nuke that planet?” The Emperor said as quickly as he could muster.

“12’446 days Your Majesty.” A General replied sheepishly, obviously prepared for the question.

“12’446 DAYS???” The Emperor screamed at the General who was cowering in horror.

“Your Majesty, the Earth is so far away but as you say the Giants are contained…And I am more surprised that these primitives had the mental capacity to create such a formula.” Another scientist said boldly. Nevako could remember the small little man besides him growing more and more excited as he spoke. “Why don’t we use these Giants?” People murmured dissent but the scientist continued. “None of the other Empire’s knows about this yet. The Giants are visibly enjoying their massacre so why don’t we use them to conquer the other five Empires. They would be thankful when we arrive to give them new planets to destroy. Better make a start now so we can beat the other Empire’s to it. It will take a long time but within a century we could be the only Empire in the Galaxy.” The scientist pointed in awe to the Emperor. “You your Majesty will be the most powerful being to ever exist.” The Emperor looked tempted but Nevako could not allow such a preposterous idea to be allowed.

“We cannot use these things. Look at this they actually grow from when they fuck.” Nevako turned on the tape again and he fast forwarded the tape to illustrate the nude human Giant’s had grown after they had sex with one another. “We do not have the means to use them and even if we did would they want to obey us? Of course they won’t. These beings are not going to listen to us, we are too small for them to heed now no matter how much more technologically advanced we are. Nuke the planet but even then I do not think they will last another 46 minutes, never mind 12’446 days. They cannot possibly survive in space as they will keep growing from their lovemaking and they will die from choking in space.” Everyone looked at Nevako, the Giants already existed but Nevako had to say it again. “My Emperor I repeat, they cannot possibly survive in space.”

Famous last words indeed and the Emperor agreed with Nevako’s assessment. Nevako was ordered to keep watch and assess the situation as he saw fit. Nevako was on cloud nine. All he had to do was wait and surely within the hour Nevako would certainly be named a “Hero of the Empire.” Nevako will get a promotion, possibly back into Internal Affairs. Maybe he will get higher, maybe Nevako will be named a senator, or even be a minister in the Emperor’s cabinet, something that even his father never achieved in his illustrious career. Nevako suddenly felt confident about the future.

Within the hour however another impossible thing happened. The Giants were in space and they were alive and well. They were breathing and even talking to one another. Too late but Nevako took a tiny bit of pleasure knowing that his or indeed any other empire never had a chance to begin with. 12’446 Days was far too long to be effective for an emergency. In 12’446 minutes the Giants could potentially outgrow the entire universe. Nevako would have said that becoming bigger than the universe was the definitive end, but after witnessing so many impossible things in one day changes a person’s perspective.

Right now a panic was occurring in the streets. People could see the Giants with their own humble telescopes. Pink beings with colossal legs and shapely breasts and beautiful eyes. Nevako’s communicator was filled with incoming messages from everyone, including the Emperor but Nevako did not care. He failed. He had absolutely no idea how to contain or even stop this disaster, but then again Nevako knew that nobody could avert the inevitable either. Nevako made sure the doors were shut tight; he wanted to die in peace.

Nevako looked at the ball he was nervously fingering but he looked back up and he then looked at the two Giants moving. They were now bigger than entire Solar Systems and just seeing the two Giants walk hand in hand as they happily moved across the galaxy. Elia was taller than Paul but it did not count for much, they were both utterly monolithic. The mother and son hand in hand. Giving silly little smiles between each other, Paul kissing Elia on the cheek and Elia tugging on Paul’s cock which was already growing erect despite fucking their sun to oblivion mere minutes ago. The computer installed in the planetarium projected that the Giants would be in their solar system within 17 minutes if they continued walking at their present course.

Nevako then noticed that a planet far far away was even destroyed by the sound of the Giants’ voices. The telescope showed the planet breaking as if it was a fragile toy crushed under countless atmospheres of pressure under the sea. It was the most incredible thing Nevako had ever seen in the last 30 seconds. The Giants were coming and were going to destroy them. Nevako had seen the human’s attempts to nuke them only made them grow all the more. The Earth’s core and the Sun only helped to enhance the rates of their growth. The Giants were practically all powerful and absolutely nothing in this galaxy could do anything to stop them and Nevako had serious doubts that civilizations in other galaxies had a chance to stop them either.

The door banged. Loudly. No doubt the Emperor’s personal guards were trying their best to get in and to send him to the Emperor to either get more advice from him or much more likely to send him to the Emperor to be executed for sheer incompetency. Nevako had one last look at the two Giants. The telescope was moving and trying to keep up and all Nevako could see was Elia’s blissful smile and then her hand softly tugging Paul’s penis. The door broke open and Nevako swallowed the ball. Immediately Nevako collapsed on the ground as his vital organs shut down within seconds. Nevako could hear the guards running towards him but all he could see was the screen showing Elia walking hand in hand with Paul. The two nude Giants were clearly about to destroy the universe. And then Nevako saw nothing.

 

Elia and Paul took a few steps away and they began walking to the right of where there Solar System once was. Elia was in awe as she noticed her long legs and massive feet walking through the vastness of space as if it was just another regular bit of land. Elia smiled as Paul’s cock was growing more and more erect and then she took her eyes upward and she smiled even further as she noticed Paul was ogling her body as they walked hand in hand. Elia could only giggle to the attention she was getting. No doubt Elia could feel countless peons’ staring up at her with absolute fear and awe but it was the eyes of her son that really got Elia’s motor running. Paul’s eyes were burning with lust as was his erect dick. Elia then noticed that an itsy bitsy tiny star was not too far away from Paul’s cock. It was truly tiny but it shone so brightly. Elia was impressed that something so tiny could possibly emit so much light. Elia looked up at her smirking young lover and an idea immediately formed in her head.

“Paul I got an idea.” Elia then knelt down towards Paul’s crotch and she took a hand to Paul’s dick. Paul was watching on with bated breath and Elia could feel him shivering with excitement as he rolled the skin and exposed his cockhead. Paul could see what Elia had in mind as she put her finger by the tiny miniscule star and the force of her finger moved the little star inside the shaft of Paul’s cock and he moaned immediately. At that Elia opened her mouth and she began sucking on Paul’s cock. Her tongue was licking Paul’s cock greedily as Paul was moaning louder and louder. Elia was licking harder as she felt Paul’s bulge ready to explode, at that she licked and licked until Paul’s cock exploded and as he heard Paul moan in relief, Elia swallowed the copious amounts of cum eagerly and it felt wonderful as it went down her throat.

Elia wiped her mouth and Paul helped her up to her feet. Within seconds Paul leant in again and both Giants snogged one another. The kiss was long and Elia could feel Paul’s pleasure bursting through.

“Thanks for that.” Paul said appreciatively after the kiss ended. Paul looked so content with his lot in life.

“Always a pleasure.” Elia smirked as a silly thought went into her head. “Because after all you are always a star to me.” Both Giants were laughing at the stupid pun and afterwards Paul took her hand and the two imposing Giants began their march to cause unspeakable destruction across the populated galaxy.

 

Emperor Nihiro XVII of the Muyrocoian Empire could see the two Giants with his own eyes; they completely dominated his field of vision as he looked up at the sky. The weather was beautiful and if he had not noticed the two Giants strolling ever so closer to his domain, he would have said the sky looked peaceful. Nihiro could see the Giants standing back up after the tanned female Giant finished sucking off the male Giants’ cock. Overt public acts of sexuality were completely prohibited in his Empire on the penalty of death and he could hear his people freaking out all those thousands of feet down onto the ground outside his palace’s walls. No one aside from criminals and degenerates were used to seeing beings having sex outside of their personal marriages and seeing ginormous beings fucking freely through the vastness of space was causing so much trouble. An advisor told him that from intercepted communications that the Giants were actually even a mother and her son, but Nihiro refused to believe it and he demanded his advisor give him more pertinent information. Despite all the shouting, screaming and remnants of a riot occurring outside his halls, all Nihiro could focus on was the two Giant’s up in the sky. The female Giant shoved an entire star up her lover’s cock and even Nihiro was impressed at how easily the Giants destroyed Solar Systems.

Nihiro’s personal guard numbered tens of thousands and they were all on guard inside the palace, just in case a few of them suffered delusions of grandeur and attempt to take the palace. Nihiro’s family had ruled the Muyroco Empire for 1400 years and they lived through wars, intrigues and cataclysms that would have ruined lesser empires but now the end was edging closer and closer to them all the time. The two Giants were now walking closer towards them. The weird nude pink things were walking in space in absolute relaxation, the male Giant had extended his hand over to the females and with a smile she took it. Nihiro was aghast that his precious Empire was going to be destroyed with complete indifference akin to someone stepping on a bug. The mighty Muyrocoian Empire was not going to be destroyed without a fight; they could not be ended by ignorant loved up Giants.

Nihiro was standing outside of the highest balcony of his main palace and was fuming as nobody seemed to have the faintest idea what to do against the rampaging Giants. He had just spent the last twenty minutes wasting his time conversing with the other five Emperors of the six main Galactic Empires. Young Nihiro had only ruled for 14 months and it was the first time he ever spoke with all five main emperors at once, all distinctive battle hardened warriors who had the complete obedience of all of their people and at that moment it struck Nihiro that he could not remember a single thing that any of them even said to him.

Yes Nihiro did remember the gist of the conversation. A bunch of men lying through their teeth about wanting to preserve the six great orders that this galaxy had been built on, no doubt they were all thinking on how to profit from the awe inspiring destruction from the Giants, but Nihiro knew it to be pointless. The two Giants had absolutely no idea that any of the six Empire’s even existed and at their phenomenal size they would not be impressed with what they saw if they could even be seen by them to begin with. None of their Empires could contain or control the Giants and it struck Nihiro that some honesty might have helped to find a solution to their mutual problem.

Each Emperor wasted time trying to lay claim to their precious Empire’s discovering the Giants. Nihiro was stunned at the sheer ridiculousness as these great men were squabbling like annoying children. Nihiro was bored out of his skull as he knew that there was no point to the conclave transmission. Nihiro knew that there were many conspiracy theorists from all six empires who genuinely believed that all six Emperors propped up the other Empire’s and fought phony wars against each other to ensure eternal control over their territories. Nihiro wished those fools could see the Emperor’s bickering like jackanapes, but then again if they could see how ineffectual they were Nihiro’s blue skull would be on a spike and his family’s empire usurped and destroyed within minutes. Nihiro just bided his time as these elderly fools were ranting amongst themselves and as soon as he could leave the hastily assembled conclave he did, praying for a miracle to emerge.

Nihiro just watched the Giants and a flood of thoughts came rushing through his head. Why didn’t he marry the young common born girl he liked? Why did he allow himself to marry the cruel high born bitch that spends every molecule of her being in putting him down? Why couldn’t his father just last a little while longer and fight the disease that robbed their Empire of its true leader? Nihiro could not even get himself to send an announcement or a transmission to his people. The Giants were gaining in and Nihiro had no idea what he could even do to stop them. Nihiro could not believe that they would be crushed or even have the indignity to be fucked to oblivion by two base perverted Giants who only cared about satisfying their selfish desires.

Nihiro looked across at the sky and then he looked down at the ground. He could see a few fires, a riot was no doubt happening in his capital but he did not have the heart to quash it. The city was rank with fear and Nihiro could not blame any of his subjects. As the seconds ticked on he grew more and more disheartened and just wondered staring down at the ground if it would be better to throw himself off the balcony now and get it over with. Surely it would be better to die on his own accord than be crushed mindlessly by oblivious Giants. As he was lost on his thoughts he heard footsteps. Nihiro turned around and he saw the familiar aged features of his Father’s most trusted advisor. Lord Hyokio was the oldest and wisest of his father’s inner circle and Nihiro was never ashamed to ask the kindly old man for his advice.

“Your majesty, we have good news. We can destroy the Giants!” Hyokio was panting but all Nihiro could do was stare slack jawed.

“What?” Nihiro asked in utter disbelief.

“The weapons division. I have them on the communicator right now. They can send a bio-agent into space and onto the Giants within minutes. Your Father commissioned it years and years ago as one of many long shot weapons to crush the other empires and we all forgot about it as we assumed they could not create it but we have it.” Hyokio was panting now. The most dignified man Nihiro ever knew was completely out of breath and excitable. Nihiro knew that if it got this man so excited the weapon had to be genuine.

“This weapon is it ready?” The Emperor asked manically.

“Aye your majesty. On your orders we could blast it into space and use it to suck the life force out of those Giants and we can deal with the aftermath as it comes. Do we have your permission to use it?” Hyokio just stared at him eagerly. Nihiro had this one chance to save not only his people, but everyone else as well. The citizens of the other Empires might even cause insurrections and demand that they be allowed to join the mighty Muyrocoian Empire. Nihiro would be remembered as the greatest ruler the universe had ever seen. Nihiro had this one chance to have all under his grasp.

“Fire at will!” Nihiro announced boldly to the communicator in Hyokio’s hand.

At that Nihiro saw a strange white light come crashing over the sky. It was incredibly strong and Nihiro realised the obvious. Another Empire had already fired their secret weapon.

“Your majesty we had not fired yet.” As soon as Hyokio said that their own weapon emerged and quickly flew out into the atmosphere. Nihiro genuinely wondered which weapon would hit the Giants first. As much as Nihiro wanted himself to be the hero he knew he could not be picky. The destruction and eradication of the Giants was the only thing of any actual importance right now, but Nihiro began mentally preparing himself to be the one to take advantage of the political capital that would come from destroying the galaxy’s true enemies.

“Hyokio, make preparations for a second conclave, I want every Emperor to know my weapon was the one used to destroy the Giants.” Nihiro said boldly to his loyal advisor. Nihiro could just feel it in his bones that his weapon would be the one to destroy the Giants.

“Right away your Majesty.” Hyokio bowed and he ran eagerly back inside the palace. Nihiro stared up at the two oblivious Giants walking peacefully in space, both distracted by the sheer love and lust that they had for one another.

“Don’t worry you two. I hope that you have fucked one another to your heart’s content as your fun is about to end any moment now.” Nihiro smiled and he waited eagerly for the white light to hit the Giants and eradicate them from existence.

 

The walk between the two Gods exhilarated Elia Fernandez beyond words. Elia was able to shove entire stars up Paul’s cock and it to fall in as if it was nothing and now the entire universe was their plaything. Elia was holding Paul’s hand and they were walking throughout the galaxy with the finesse and grace befitting that of a God and Goddess. All Elia could do was keep looking at Paul and she just felt so excited seeing his face, always ready for the next fuck and whatever inventive idea that popped in her head.

Right now Elia could feel countless aliens looking at herself and her Giant lover in absolute horror. Civilized planets were thinly spread out in the vastness of space so even at their utterly titanic size they were not destroying everyone in singular movements. Elia then felt annoyed at that. Every movement of their beings should crush civilizations into nothingness, not every other large stride here and there.

“Paul darling have you felt civilized planets crushing into you lately?” Elia asked Paul genuinely intrigued.

“Well I have felt a few planets being crushed into my body but not as many as you would think.” Paul answered back. Elia felt that both herself and Paul were at an awkward height where stars were tiny and planets were utterly microscopic to their perspective, but they still had to walk fairly far between galaxies, Elia knew that she was still in the Milky Way Galaxy and there was still at least one hundred billion galaxies left in the universe. Time was not an issue for the Giant God’s but Elia wanted to feel even more powerful then she does right now. Elia knew there was a remedy for this and she began to smile at her gorgeous lover. The smile was lustful and Elia could see Paul’s cock growing erect in anticipation.

“You’re ready for another go around aren’t you?” It was a question by Paul but Elia knew that Paul knew Elia's answer already.

“I am ready for the next level. I want the entire Milky Way Galaxy to be smaller than our bodies.” Elia purred this as Paul’s cock was growing bigger and bigger in arousal. The sight was wonderful and Elia could not wait so she immediately grabbed the sensitive cock and began rubbing it up and down which caused her young lover to moan appreciatively. Just seeing how erect Paul’s cock was getting made Elia salivate in anticipation so she kept jerking it harder and faster and Paul was moaning louder and louder. Paul looked lost in his lust and Elia’s heart melted at seeing just how happy Paul was from her simple hand job. Elia was content just staring at Paul’s peaceful face but then she saw two small but extremely powerful beams of light flying at speeds clearly beyond the speed towards them. Elia knew straight away that this was not any natural phenomena and were weapons being fired from the former powers of the galaxy, desperate to eradicate the threats to their authority. Elia scoffed but seeing just how ready Paul’s cock was she had an idea. Elia was going to show the denizens of the universe just how powerless they truly were against them.

“Paul get ready.” Elia said quickly, her voice brimming with anticipation.

Paul opened his eyes and he saw the lights coming towards them. Paul moved out of the way and Elia made a small jump upwards as she used both of her hands to open her pussy lips, and immediately the two lights collided into each other as both beams of light reached Elia’s intended target of her pussy. The feeling was simply phenomenal and there was one thing she needed to make everything complete.

“NOW!” Elia shouted huskily and immediately Paul inserted his erect cock inside of Elia’s pussy.

The feeling of Paul’s cock with the powerful light beams made Elia squeal immediately with joy and pleasure. Whatever the puny peons’ plans were from their elaborate laser beams it sure as hell wasn’t working and much like Earth’s nuclear arsenal as well as the Earth’s core and the Sun all that it was for now was for the arousal of two horny Giants fucking one another.

Paul’s cock was pounding in Elia’s pussy with great fury. Elia was in ecstasy but even in her pleasure she could hear Paul’s increasing pleasure as his cock decimated the light beam weapons inside of her into nothing. The pleasure was extreme and Elia closed her eyes as both Giants reached orgasm, her veins felt like it was transporting fire throughout her body. She just held onto Paul’s back and roared her pleasure out loud and immediately she heard billions upon billions of voices screaming in terror.

 

Young Hnuomio stared up in awe as he stood on the small almost pathetic sized balcony adjacent to a large hall of the largest building that ever existed as he saw two competing beams of pure energy surged through the night sky and raced to annihilate the Giants far into the distance, but within moments he saw the Giantess move her pussy willingly into the lasers and the Giants immediately fucked and began to grow again.

The young aid Hnuomio expected much on his first day working in the Hall of Heroes, he had spent the vast majority of his life in the Academy prepared to work for the glory of the Nhyokion Empire. He was in the top two percent in his class of 16’000 and was always expected to succeed. Now his dreams of rising high in the oldest Empire the galaxy had ever seen had proven to be merely hopeful folly, Hnuomio was luckily to be standing in an obscure corner as thousands of civil servants, diplomats, lower caste workers and even the mysterious rarely seen top classes were running amok in complete fear. Every class, every gender and every race were now finally equal, equal to be annihilated mercilessly by two cruel Giant Gods. Time seemed to be going exceptionally still despite the visual of growing Giants in the sky. The three moons looked absolutely insignificant compared to the two ever so looming Giants in the sky. Hnuomio was claustrophobic and thus he stayed in his small corner as thousands of people dashed off mindlessly screaming. Where they thought they could run to was anybody’s guess. Hnuomio just waited a long time until suddenly he saw that the halls were empty. Yes he could still hear people screaming but it was faint. Suddenly the Hall of Heroes was empty. Hnuomio had never seen it empty ever. The largest structure their society had ever built and now it resembled a ghost town. Hnuomio looked up at the sky one more time as he saw just how peaceful and happy the Giants were and with a quick shudder he slinked inside the building proper.

The building was vast and Hnuomio knew it was useless to run like a petrified insect so he took his time and softly walked down the vast semi-abandoned halls. Hnuomio stood in awe at the sheer scale of everything. But then he heard a voice. It was frantic but assertive. It came from an opened room across the hall. He softly guided towards it and he then saw an old conference room that had the words: “UNAUTHORISED ENTRY WILL LEAD TO EXECUTION.”

“Four of the six Empires have already been crushed to oblivion from the latest growth.” A voice on the communicator said. Hnuomio silently walked inside the room. A few minutes ago he knew he would have been executed for going into a classified room without authorisation no questions asked but frankly no one cared about that junk anymore. He watched the conversation between two Empires many thousands of light years away.

“The weapons…If we can call them that, more like aids for the Giants growth, we know for a certain fact that at least one of them came from your empire.” The grey elderly man said in the abandoned room, the last man with any form of decorum or dignity left in the greatest structure ever built.

“Nihiro gave the order, we thought two weapons would work fabulously, and there are two of them vile Giants after all...” The voice immediately paused and his breathing became jagged and hoarse. “OH NO. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NIHIRO IS DEAD….He…” The old man was crying and shaking in undeniable grief but before he could continue the picture immediately cut off. Neither Hnuomio nor his superiors had to be told what it was. Another Empire had been crushed into nothing by the ever expanding Giants. They were the last Empire standing, the great never ending war finally over and for the victors meant a few moments before certain oblivion.

Hnuomio slinked back outside of the room and mindlessly walked back through the hall and onto the tiny balcony from when he saw the Giants grow again. Within moments he went back there and as he looked up he saw the Giants were still expanding. They were close now. All Hnuomio could see was the Giant pink woman’s face completely dominate the sky. The striking brown eyes, tanned skin and peaceful smile was all he could see and all he could comprehend. His entire history, everything he ever loved, hated or cared about no longer existed. All he knew now was the Giantess going ever so closer towards him and without ceremony his entire world was annihilated immediately afterwards.

 

Elia opened her eyes and she could feel herself growing. Elia saw Paul cuddling her in her arms and then Elia saw that the Milky Way Galaxy itself was covering the Giants as if it was a blanket. Elia smiled as she had got her wish and she touched her prize eagerly. All she could think was how soft the galaxy felt in her fingers.  

Both Elia and her lover Paul had outgrown an entire galaxy. Elia could only stare at the blissful Giant with equal happiness and all she wanted to do was to softly kiss him.

“I love you Paul.” Elia gave Paul a kiss on the cheek and immediately Paul opened his eyes and he smiled and he quickly returned the favour.

“I love you with all my heart my Goddess.” Paul replied softly.

Elia allowed the word to sink in. Perspective was everything and now an entire Galaxy was her duvet and the word Goddess had never felt more appropriate. Elia was a Goddess, Paul was a God and the universe did not have much more time left. After all there was more growing to do.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6374