Unknown love by Lostone
Summary:

Getting to give one of your friends sisters foot some love is always nice


Categories: Feet, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 669 Read: 5633 Published: December 15 2016 Updated: December 15 2016

1. Chapter 1 by Lostone

Chapter 1 by Lostone

You found yourself tiny and in a strange place. The last thing you remember was being at a party with some friends before one of them pulled out a strange looking device and jokingly pointed it at you… before accidently zapping you with it. The device was only supposed to be a weird transporter device.

Only supposed to move someone or something somewhere else. Though it seemed to have a bit of a side effect of you as it also seemed to shrink you down to at most an inch tall!

None of your friends were overly worried about you since the one that zapped you told them what it was and it would have just sent you back to her house. Which would have been fine if that’s all it did… and there was no one in the room at the time.

Slowly your friends older sister was moving towards you. Loud footsteps filling the air and before you could really get your bearings the foot slaps down infront of you. Sending you flying a short distance while she just stands there looking around for something far above. Not even looking down at her feet and anything, or anyone that might have been there. Slowly you would get to your feet and take in your surroundings. It seemed you were under a desk with the only way out being towards the giant feet before you.

 

It seemed you were under a desk with the only way out being towards the giant feet before you. The sister would slowly wriggle and drag her toes along the ground. Only now would you really be hit with the scent of the foot. Always drawing you in as you would find yourself just walking towards the foot without worry. The toes had slowly stopped moving as if knowing you were approaching and making it easier for you to get on them.

And get on them you do! And luckily just before the sister had found what she wanted and slowly turns around to walk out of the room. Being taken on a ride though the house.

 

The sights flying by as the sister just casually walks along and back to her room before throwing herself onto her bed. Managing to shake you off them as she does but luckily you were still on the bed with the sister and her lovely feet. Once the sister had gotten herself comfortable on the bed laying on her stomach doing something on her phone way above you make your way to her feet.

As weird and sudden as this all was you were given a chance to live out your dream. And if you weren’t going to take advantage of it where would the fun in that be! Climbing up her big toe before walking out over her wrinkly sole. Slick with the slightest sheen of sweat as you soon lay yourself down in a particularly large wrinkle on the vast, soft sole and start to happily lap up that sweat.

A hand quickly being sent down into your pants as you were getting incredibly wet. The sister still didn’t know anything about what was happening down on her foot. Slowly scrunching her foot a little as she felt a tiny itch and gives you a firm ‘hug’ in the wrinkle. You let out a loud, yet unheard moan as that ‘hug’ was more than enough to send you over the edge. Being left a wet, panting mess as the ‘hug’ ended and the sister relaxes again.

 

Meanwhile back at the party the friend that had sent you there decided to try and bring you back with it. Pointing it somewhere where they were and gives it a few zaps. Unknowingly shrinking your more and more with each zap. Shrugging she just thought was taking you back to her room with each zap and decided to leave it… and leave you to live as a microbe on her sisters sole~

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6367