Yearning Tyrants by FrostyJane
Summary:

A simple story for fun, and to help me improve my writing skills. It'll follow at least 2 main characters that shrink. One of them is happy about it, the other... not so much. I do plan on using all of those tags eventually, but I might use more later. This story is not going to be plot heavy.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Futanari, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Nose, Odor, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4870 Read: 22283 Published: November 19 2016 Updated: June 07 2017

1. Introducing Vance by FrostyJane

2. Establishing Who's In Charge by FrostyJane

3. Introducing Modesto and Arielle. by FrostyJane

Introducing Vance by FrostyJane

Engrossed in his video game, Vance barely noticed the front door opening behind him. A moment passed without a break to the silence, so he paused and turned his head in curiosity. At first, he didn't recognize his sister, who normally had lighter blonde hair than he did, but when she turned to him and made eye contact, it struck him.

"Mom's gonna kill you." He chuckled lightly. She just continued to stare at him without saying a word, almost hungrily. "What possessed you to dye your hair black?" She glanced down, thinking, and grabbed her hair with her left hand, holding it in front of her face to see. What, did she not look at it in the mirror? "Did you-...." Vance put down his controller and stood up, "Did you cut it too? All the way to your shoulders?" The girl in front of him seemed more and more like a stranger, not just physically, but she was never this quiet or pondering. She looked around, as if trying to understand the situation. She looked back up to Vance, who had closed in on her. Vance gasped when they made eye contact. Her eyes... instead of being their regular light blue, they were red. She seemed vaguely concerned at his gasp.

"I-"

"What did you do? What's going on?" Vance interrupted rudely. She turned around without another word, walked up the stairs out of sight, and he heard her door slam.

Vance sat at the table to process everything. She dyed her hair and got red contacts. So what? It was a shock at first but does it really matter? He and his sister may have not always gotten along, but he still cared for her. He decided perhaps it would be a good idea to go and check on her, maybe even apologize for being so taken aback. Plus, he really wanted to pique his curiosity. Why would a beautiful 15 year old girl suddenly decide to reinvent her whole look? Maybe she was jealous of the other girls in her class who were more developed than her? Even for a 15 year old, her body wasn't anything to brag about. She was fit, sure, but her body didn't look like it had hit puberty yet, regardless of how mezmerizing her face was.

-

*Thump, thump* He knocked on her door.

"What?" He heard from inside. She clearly was not pleased.

"Hey Carly, I just wanted to check up on you. Are you okay?" He tried to sound as nice and caring as possible, without making her feel like he was babying her.

"I'm fine." She wasn't.

"Can I come in?"

"No." Her words were piercing. She didn't sound the same. Not her voice, but the way she spoke.

"Well then can you come out here? I'd like to talk to you, if that's okay." He wanted to help her but make sure she was comfortable with how much space she had.

"No." It hurt. He couldn't help his sister. They didn't fight that often, did they? He turned around and started walking away.
"Maybe..." She began, sounding more unsure now. His face brightened as he turned quickly. "Maybe later."

Maybe later, huh? That was good enough for him. Better than a solid 'no'. He would be patient.

-

Later that night, caught up in his studies, Vance heard a quiet voice from outside his door. It was too soft for him to understand, so he rose and opened his door to see his sister standing there, her head reaching his chest.

"Hey." He said as soothingly as he could manage. She just stood there, staring at the ground. "Do you... want to come in?" He offered. She nodded her head slowly. Vance didn't recognize this side of Carly. He would have labeled it as 'shy' if he thought his sister was capable of that emotion. Sad? Maybe, but the way the air felt and the way she moved said otherwise. He had no clue what was going on.

"Vance..." She started. He sat on his bed and looked at her earnestly. "Do you..." She backed away and turned around. His curiosity and concern grew to frustrating levels.

"Do I what?" The words came out more bluntly than he intended.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" His face twisted in confusion. Pretty? He recognized her beauty, sure, but what a strange question. Strange until he worked out an answer.

"Whoever told you you're not pretty is a fucking idiot." He spat, trying his best to defend his sister.

"No, no," she giggled. Now he was just more confused. "Do you think I'm pretty?" She repeated intently, turning around to face him, staring at his eyes.

"Y-... yeah...?" Carly walked over to his bed and sat beside him, leaning her head on his shoulder. "Why do you ask?"

"I wanted to know if..." she paused, thinking about her wording. He could feel her breathing quickly and heavily, like she was out of breath. Her head felt cold on his shoulder, but her face was turning red.

"You wanted to know if..." He tried to rush her to get out the words.

"I wanted to know if there was a chance." She finally got out. A chance? 

"A chance for what?" She rose from his shoulder, placing her hand gently on it instead, and turning her face directly to his, staring deeply into his eyes. He was growing extremely uncomfortable, her face was way too close for him.

"A chance." She repeated. He stood up quickly as the meaning hit him.

"Uh, Carly... you know we're-"

"You're my brother." He nodded his head slowly, trying to get the point across to her. "Out of every man in my life, you're the closest to me." She stood up and walked to him slowly.

"Yes, Carly, we're very close. Because we're family." He backed away from her as she walked closer and closer, until his back hit the wall.

"Yes..." Her eyes glazed over as she stared into his. He could see her face blushing and her mouth opened just slightly. "Family..." She repeated, like she didn't even realize she was talking.

"Carly, I think you should go." He pointed to the door until she was close enough to press her body against his, pushing him against the wall. She held his arms against it with her hands. He tried to resist, but he couldn't even budge from her iron grip. When did she get super strength?

"Yes... we should... go..." Her face closed in on his. He could feel her warm, wet breath on his chin and mouth, and he could smell it. It smelled like copper.

"CARLY!!!" She snapped out of it, but still didn't budge. She was glaring at him now.

"What?" She spat.

"Get off of me!" He tried to wriggle out, but her strength had not faded.

"You said I'm pretty." She argued.

"Yes, you're pretty. But you're also my sister. This is wrong!" She lifted him up effortlessly, and tossed him onto his bed from the other side of the room. Okay, so she literally has super human strength. "Carly, how did you-"

"You want this." She said as she pointed at him. Suddenly he found himself unable to move anything except for his eyes. "Don't struggle, don't fight it... you want this." She closed in on him and there was nothing he could do to stop her. He couldn't even groan. She climbed on top of him and lowered her body onto his. He could feel her barely developed breasts against his chest, and her tight stomach against his. Her body was cold, but it was quickly getting warmer. "See?" She smiled as she wriggled her crotch onto his boner. It felt amazing, he could feel the blood rushing into his dick, making it stand at attention and she fondled it with her movements. "You do want this, don't you?" He tried to shout 'no', but nothing came out. She was writhing on top of him now, snuggling up to him as she ground herself on his cock. She grabbed his face with her cold hands and stared deeply into his eyes. "I..." she breathed the words out "want... this..." closing her eyes, she closed in on his face and planted a slow, sensual kiss on his lips. It lasted a while, and when she finally rose, she pointed at him again. "So?"

"Get." Her face twisted with shock. "OFF!" He threw her off of him and she landed on the floor with a hard *thud*. "Carly, this is MESSED UP." She arose slowly, dusting herself off, clearly unhappy.

"Your body wants this. My body wants this. Who cares if we're related? We both want this, so why not just go with it?!" She shouted angrily.

"Because I. Don't. Want. This!" He couldn't make it any more clear if he tried.

"Well too fucking bad." She pointed at him again. That's the last thing he remembered before everything went black.

End Notes:

I know I'm not a great writer; I'm using this story to practice my writing more than anything else. Constructive criticism is always appreciated to help me improve!

Next chapter: Introducing Christopher

Establishing Who's In Charge by FrostyJane
Author's Notes:

Yeah it's been a bagillion years. So sue me.

Bit of a shorter chapter, but I just felt like getting some more content out there.


Vance's vision was hazy and dark. Darkness filled the room, but he could still tell that his vision would be blurry if he could see anything. The room smelled odd; something pleasant and familiar. A mix of flowery lotion and detergent, but it was subtle enough to be exquisite. The floor was hard below him, but there was something incredibly soft and cottony between him and the floor, so the texture was smooth and pleasing. He rubbed his hand on it, enjoying the feeling, and realized the room wasn't what smelled, it was whatever was beneath him. He grabbed at it, and was surprised as it bunched together in his hand like a blanket. He brought it up to his face and buried himself in it, sniffing at it's lovely aroma. He breathed out heavily before deciding it was time to find out where he was. He began crawling slowly across the smooth floor, but it didn't take long for him to bump his head into something soft. More blankets. They all smelled just like the one he was one, but they were folded and stacked higher than he could reach. He pulled out one of the blankets a small amount to make a landmark, and began carefully making his way along the wall of flower scented blankets. Eventually he came to a corner, and turned with the wall. This happened another three times before he would find himself at his landmark again.

Damn.

Temporarily defeated, he sat and pondered his situation. What was the last thing he could remember? He was studying... and then... nothing. He beat himself on the head with his hands, trying to wrack his brain for more to work with, but nothing was coming to mind. Besides smelling amazing, the air was breathable, and warm enough that he didn't need to use the blankets. The thought crossed his mind to pull over one of the stacks of blankets, but he laughed it off as stupid. What would he do when they fell on him? Suffocate? What's beyond those walls? He was a little hungry and thirsty, but he knew he had quite a bit of time left before he needed to eat anything. He put his hands on his hips and realized he was naked. Had he been naked this whole time?

He plopped down on the floor, when suddenly he heard an enormous crash in the distance. No, not a crash... a gate? It sounded like a door opening and closing, but it was unfathomably louder. Titanic footsteps, each one louder than the last. The floor beneath him shook and he tumbled with it. Light flooded into his cage from above, where a crack of light swiftly grew into a large screen of it, and a giant hand reached down. It took enough time finding him for him to realize that he hadn't been on blankets, he was on and surrounded by gigantic pairs of panties. The hand clasped him firmly in a fist, pinning his arms at his sides, completely covering him in its fingers from head to toe. That's how big a size difference there was here. He was terrified. He felt it in his stomach, he was rising quickly. He could feel his nose start to bleed from the immense altitude gain. The hand relaxed, and he felt himself falling in the air, more quickly than a human should. Much more quickly. In less than a second, he fell what must have been multiple football fields onto what looked like a gigantic bed.

And now he could see it. The hand belonged to his sister. The bed wasn't huge, the panties weren't huge, the door wasn't huge, she wasn't huge... it's him that was the problem here. He was tiny. The memories came flooding back to him. Somehow, she shrunk him when she pointed at him. He bounced up and down on the mattress, and when he stopped, he looked up at his colossal sister. Even know, looking up at her (which was a bad angle to begin with), she was pretty. He felt no physical attraction for her because she was his sister, but he could still see how gorgeous she was. She was dressed in a black t-shirt with short sleeves and long black pants. The look on her face told the story of a girl who was ready to get what she wanted, and wasn't afraid to hurt people to get there. His face blushed as he realized he was nude in front of his own sister. He covered his private parts desperately, hoping to mitigate his shame.

"No." She spat. No? What did she mean? He looked up at her with a clear face of confusion. She responded by kneeling down and slapping her hand down next to him. His life flashed before his eyes. That could have been it right there. If she had moved her hand to the left a little, it would have squished him like a bug. The impact alone sent him flying in the air. When he was back on steady ground again, he looked up at her, hands still covering his crotch.

"Your hands." She commanded. "Move them." He looked down at his crotch, then back at her. There was no way he was moving his hands. "I will hogtie you." She threatened.

He gulped as he moved his hands away from his crotch, and made up for it by repositioning his legs to hide his member. She scowled. "No more games." She demanded. Her enormous hand moved towards him and forced his legs apart. Her other hand quickly flicked him in the balls, her finger landing against them with a *snap*. 

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!" He screamed in agony, writhing on her bed in pain.

"It wasn't even that hard." She laughed. "You get it now though, right? Pay attention to why I'm asking you to do something, rather than just what it is I'm asking you to do." He couldn't even hear her over his brain panicking, unsure of how to handle the sheer amount of suffering he was going through.

"I'll give you a minute." She smiled, and plopped her butt onto the carpet.

---

A few minutes later, he was sitting again, looking at her. He still winced every now and then from the throbbing soreness she left in his balls with the flick of her finger, but he was able to actually move again.

"How did you-" He began, but stopped suddenly when her finger was pushing his face down, the back of his head pressing into the mattress. He couldn't breathe, and the pressure was causing significant pain.

"You don't talk unless I give you permission, or ask you a question." She said. He nodded with her finger still pressing into him, but she didn't relent. Ten more seconds went by and her finger gave no leeway. He began to panic. He tapped her... maybe she forgot.

20 seconds.

He could feel her unwavering power pressing down on him, the doughy flesh of her finger moulding to the shape of his face, but squishing it as well. The pressure on his nose was painful enough to cause tears to swell in his eyes. He kept tapping on her, now with both hands, harder and faster. What was she playing at?

30 seconds.

He could feel his lungs trying to contract, trying to breathe out and in and failing to do so. Her finger wasn't twitching or shaking in the slightest. There was no hesitation or second guessing here; she knew exactly what she was doing. She wanted to show him just how much more powerful she was than him. He got it. He understood. He stopped using any of his muscles, letting his arms flop onto the bed. If there was no more life in him, she would let go and he could breath again.

40 seconds.

There was no sign of stopping. Had she called his bluff? There's no way. He could feel shuffling. He knew it. She was getting ready to let go. He was barely managing to stop himself from twitching or making movements, but he had done it.
The shuffling stopped.
The finger stayed.

50 seconds.

He couldn't believe it. She was going to hill him. He began pounding on her finger as hard as he could, pushing against it with all his might. It did nothing. He tried to move his face to get the smallest amount of breathe, but to no avail. He was in a vice grip, and she was only using a single finger. His body started convulsing and twitching uncontrollably. Normally he could probably go for two minutes, but the force of her finger had knocked the wind out of him. He was surprised to have lasted 30 seconds, let alone this long. His actions started getting weaker, and weaker...

60 seconds.

This was it. He could feel himself losing his grip on life. His body had stopped convulsing. A tingly sensation filled his head and the rest of his body. He could feel his own heartbeat slowing down. His lungs stilled tried to save him but it was useless. He was done. His life was over. Ended at the hands of his little sister.
The finger rose up, bringing with it a sweet respite. He took a deep breath, the deepest one of his life. His brain wasn't functioning well enough to notice that the shifting from earlier was her getting into a position to use her big toe next, which fell onto his face with no warning, putting more pressure onto it than her finger had.

"We'll do my other big toe next, and then my other finger... and maybe this big toe last just for good measure." She said plainly. "From this point on, you'll never talk without being talked to again.
She was damn right about that.

...

Fuck.

End Notes:

Just getting back into writing after quite the hiatus. Go easy on me please ^_^

Introducing Modesto and Arielle. by FrostyJane
Author's Notes:

Not too long a wait this time, hopefully. 

A glaring blue light flooded the otherwise dark livingroom of the Modesto/Arielle household. Log styled wallpaper decorated the walls, which were littered here and there with pictures of the two on trips together, going on adventures, and having fun. There were also a few wall shelves, decorated with a family photo for each of them, framed in silver. A few decorative garnishes filled the rest of the space; a China plate, a snowglobe, a mirror, and a few other ornaments. The furniture was meek in comparison. A simple couch with a messy coffee table in front of it. It faced an entertainment center on the other side of the room. The TV was the source of the blue light.

Modesto watched the TV intently, focused on the plot of the movie, his arm around Arielle who cuddled up close to him, half watching the move, half fiddling with his shirt and his hand, dozing off in a haze of love and comfort.

"Hey Moddy?" She asked quietly, conservatively.

"Hm?" He mumbled, only half paying attention.

"I'm really lucky to have you." He let out a chuckle.

"I think it's the other way around, Elle." She smiled and snuggled against him harder. Her grey eyes shifted up to his face, staring into his own eyes. A deep brown, same color as his shaggy hair. The glow from the TV reflected off of them. She couldn't get over how pretty he was.

She noticed him shuffle a little in his seat. It was a familiar move from him; he did it whenever he needed to hide a boner. She smiled as she looked down to his pants, her head still resting on his shoulder, and found she had rested her hand on his thigh, mere inches away from his member. Her smile turned to a grin. He was always so easy to turn on. She inched her hand closer and he coughed shyly. She turned her torso nonchalantly so that her right c-cup mushed into his side. She could see him blushing in the blue light of the screen, but he refused to acknowledge it.

She loved the games they played.

"You are lucky to have me." She said, her tone a little more forceful than before. Modesto gulped in anticipation. He knew what that voice meant. It meant he had done something right. It meant it was going to be a long night. He grabbed her shoulder a little tighter, just to feel her smooth skin. She may say acting like a dom wasn't one of her fetishes, and that she only did it for him, but she sure did seem to take pleasure in doing it.

She leaned over to kiss him on the cheek, but he turned his face to steal a full lip kiss. She pulled away after a second and smirked at him. He smiled innocently and closed his eyes. Before he could open them again, he felt her plump lips on his once more, and they started making out. Her tongue dashed into his mouth as she placed her free hand on his face gently. The hand on his thigh moved onto his penis and started rubbing it and squeezing it slowly and lightly through his pants. He grunted in pleasure as she grabbed the back of his head to force a stronger kiss. He could smell her breathe, it smelled like lilac and lavender, just like the rest of her body.

"Do you want me to change it?" She asked him through pants. He simply nodded and she went in to continue kissing him, even stronger this time. Her breathe smelled like lavender now; his favorite. His right hand move to her thigh, but he placed it closer to the knee than her center. She laughed through the kisses, grabbed his hand with her left hand, pulled it to her breast, and pushed it against it. Her breast moulded to the form of his hand. It was so soft and supple, and it turned him on so much he could feel himself already getting close to cumming. She took her hand away from his dick and pulled her face away from his.

"No no no." She whispered seductively. "You can't cum yet. We're just getting started."

He nodded in understanding and she pushed him down so he was laying on the couch. She climbed on top of him and sat on his crotch. She leaned over, covering his face with her breasts, and then dragged them down his face until her face met his. One of her hands forced his face to turn, and she plopped her lips onto his ear. "What do you want me to do to you?" She asked in the same whispering, seductive tone. He wondered why she bothered to ask. As she awaited his answer, she started kissing his ear, both causing a strong, arousing sensation as well as irresistibly arousing sounds.

"Wh-what do you want to do?" He asked back, ever more concerned with her wants than his. Her brown hair was up in a messy ponytail, just the way he liked it. It was down before, he didn't know when she put it up.

Arielle merely smiled at his response. "I asked first." She mused, and continued kissing into his ear. He chuckled nervously.

"I... want..." She could sense his hesitation. He was clearly in the mood for a fetish that he was uncomfortable with. She turned his face back to hers and looked at him seriously, changing her tone to be reassuring.

"Hey, you don't ever have to worry about judgement from me, okay?" He nodded shyly.

"If it makes you happy, that's all that matters. I mean, I like the idea of growing a cock for myself. That's pretty out there, right?" He nodded again. Such a shy boy. She loved him so much.

"W-well I, I kind of... like the idea of... being... shrunken?" He cringed as forced the words out, and Arielle's face twisted in shock. That expression only lasted a split-second as she caught herself and grinned deviously at him, kissing him intensely.

"Yeah?" She soothed, and kissed him again. "You want me to shrink you down?" She kissed him again. "You want me to shrink you down and play with you?" 

He grabbed her sides and hugged her. The level of understanding and acceptance she offered him was beyond anything he could ever dream of.

"So after I shrink you, what then?" She asked eagerly. "You want me to..." She took a moment to think, "give you a finger-job? Or maybe..." She pressed her mind for ideas of how a shrunken man and a regular-sized woman might have sex. "Lick you down there? Full body tongue massage? Toe-job?" She searched desperately for ideas. Having never even considered the thought of a shrunken lover, she was having trouble thinking of anything creative to do with such a size difference.

She frowned when Modesto turned away. He was blushing, but tears were coming out of his eyes.

"Babe?" She cooed soothingly, "You okay?" She pet his face slowly and gently, brushing his hair behind his ear, and planted a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Yeah." he muttered in a breaking voice, "What did I ever do to deserve a girl like you?" She kissed him on the cheek again, and rested her face on his.

"You didn't turn your back on me. You were there for me when I needed you the most. When everyone else had run away." She rubbed her face back and forth a little on his affectionately, pulling him close to her. "That sure helped." He turned his face and she turned hers with him until they were staring into eachothers eyes intimately. "Also, you're pretty hot." She winked at him. He pecked her lips and she retracted them into her mouth teasingly. He kissed where her lips would be again, she giggled and closed her eyes, not letting her lips go. He kissed them again and she shook her head. He grabbed her face in his hands and went in for another kiss, but this time, she brought her lips back out and kissed him back, beginning to grind on him again.

"I love you." She breathes to him between kisses.

"M mmmm mmm mmm." He mumbles during a kiss.

After a few minutes of kissing, she pulled away and stopped grinding on him. His whole body twitched and convulsed. He had nearly cum from that.

"Wow." She mused. "I guess you're pretty excited, huh?" He blushed and nodded. She lowered herself back onto him and started grinding again, then lifted as he was about to cum, forcing him to convulse once more in sexual frustration. "So," She started tentatively, hoping he was ready to talk more about this fetish of his. She wanted to please him, sure, but she was also genuinely curious about this unusual fetish of his.

"You ready to tell me what to do after I shrink you?"

He looks pensive for a moment. "Well, I have a lot of fantasies about what happens when I'm shrunken... but I acknowledge a lot of them are things I probably wouldn't like to happen to me in real life." She tilts her head in confusion.

"Mhm?"

"Like, vore is a pretty common fetish with this sort of stuff. But if it came down to it, I doubt most people would want to be eaten alive, even if they get off to the thought of it." She nodded her head. It made sense.

"So you... want to experiment?" He nodded back to her. She smiled in anticipation. "I love experimenting." She put a finger on his forehead. "Are you ready? I could always just... finish you." She grinded on his cock again, stimulating him near to the breaking point. He simply groaned in pleasure as a response. She pulled off of him. "I guess that means you're ready." His vision became hazy. He felt like he could pass out at any second, and like it would normally feel painful, but some force was inhibiting all of those terrible feelings. It was Arielle, of course.

He opened his eyes to see his towering girlfriend above him, her face barely visible behind her massive boobs.

End Notes:

Reviews, requests, constructive criticism. Anything is welcome and encouraged. Thanks for reading! ^_^

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6321