Soul Food by Macsquizzy
Summary:

An otherworldly female who absorbs living energy for sustenance visits a world to have some fun at it's inhabitants expense.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Destruction, Feet, Humiliation, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 48034 Read: 92973 Published: October 28 2016 Updated: November 28 2021

1. Little Tease by Macsquizzy

2. It's the thought that counts by Macsquizzy

3. Girls just wanna have fun by Macsquizzy

4. Listening to Your Body by Macsquizzy

5. Come with meeee, And you'll seeee... by Macsquizzy

6. Great Expectations by Macsquizzy

7. Temptations by Macsquizzy

8. Enough is Never Enough is Never... by Macsquizzy

Little Tease by Macsquizzy
Author's Notes:

An attempt to write something purely smutty and very short. Two areas I have lots of trouble with.

Re-written/re-editted on March 4, 2019. Original version on GiantessCity

There she lay, a landscape of ochre skin. The sun on her back revealing the hints of blood orange massaged in. Her enormous breasts crushed deep into the earth. The grandest structures of the glistening city before her like coarse grains of sand. Her dark hazel, nearly black eyes twinkled with flecks of roasted honey gold. One of her tits would still be enough to destroy the densely populated metropolis. But where would be the fun in that? Her soft mounds had rolled over a few small towns and villages when she first laid down. They gave the ground a unique crispness. But it was really the souls of the citizenry that tingled her so lasciviously. That was barely a taste compared to what lies before her now.

The thought of slowly rolling a single one of her mammaries over it, feeling the waves of nirvanic jolts as her body ground everything they ever were into oblivion was intoxicating. Her pussylips watered in anticipation.

***Human life, the perfect food. Full of everything a young Goddess needs.***

The tiny little sparkling mass of fear and agony in front of her radiated enough emotional energy to keep her amused for now. She noticed a few hairline fissures that had entered the outskirts. Cracks connected to the spiderweb around her tits. Her ruby red lips smirked at the damage. She brought her eyes as close to the ground as she dared. At this distance even a flutter of her lashes could be catastrophic for her playthings. It was hard to see in the shadow of her face but she could make out the minuscule dust particles of houses in the outer residential areas. Incredibly she even found that she could make out other tinier, moving dots. Cars she assumed. Even some people on foot if she strained a little. She blinked slowly and sensually, her long lashes grabbed the air and tossed it around mercilessly. When she opened her eyes again she saw that even that was enough to throw a few people and vehicles around. She felt a brief spike of fear and hopelessness from those affected. Amazingly no one died. She tried focusing on one lone human who wasn't moving. She could feel that he was badly bruised. Then she giggled...

***They, well, half of them, look so much like tiny little microscopic versions of us it’s almost like I’m dominating real people!***


She couldn't help herself, she'd finally found something she could do that wouldn't kill a human. And yet even that was enough to badly injure them. It was the best she could hope for she guessed. The sharp bubbly giggle may have originated kilometers outside the city limits and kilometers into the sky but it hit the ground like a three round burst of Armageddon. The vibrations ripped through the earth as they surfed the tide of bedrock towards the city limits. The streets around the man she was ogling suddenly and subtly began warping and shaking. The quakes intensified within moments and the whole district began to crumble and shatter. Plumes of dust obscured everything beneath her gaze but not her other sense. The fear and panic of those in the neighborhoods reached a fever pitch before many of them started... popping. Such a distinct feeling, death. One moment they're there and the next they're not. She watched as the man was covered in dust, feeling him throw up his arms fruitlessly as the ground itself consumed him. Then... pop. Just like the rest. The souls of the dead tingled her face as they were absorbed through her skin.

 

Her peckish body began to feast on their selves. Ripping away cherished memories, dissolving their hopes and dreams into something that made her skin soft and hair shiny. Discarding them like an apple core when she was through.

***Their confused lust is a wonderful aperitif. It makes me feel sooooooo powerful.***

She wondered if there were ever some confused humans who just never felt right in their life. Struggling for years to pull together the fragments of their forgotten past despite the sneers of the unbelievers around them. Remembering the beautiful Deity who took it all away. Throwing their belief away as mere fantasy, only to see her in the flesh one more time. What gibbering madness would overcome them? What would they tell their friends and family? Or would they suffer alone, knowing no one would ever believe them? If her vagina could lick it’s lips, it’d be doing that right now.

Souls felt good no matter where they were absorbed. But they felt really good on some rather specific parts of her anatomy. Their shock and agony was delicious, she loved the taste of fear, pain, and despair. All the negative emotions. Preferring savory and salty flavours with a little bit of heat for good measure. There was certainly a tasteful amount of spice now. Raising her head to avoid another accident, however delightful it had been, she took in the aroma of anger and hatred that now mixed with the sadness beneath her. Several districts had succumbed to her coy amusement. Thousands of treats prematurely consumed.

***Maybe TMI, but I’ve got a pretty ravenous sexual appetite and nothing heats me up quite like them. It’s dinner AND a show!***

There's no point flaunting your power if there's no one left to flaunt it at. The quakes from her errant giggle had pierced through the heart of the metropolis. Some of the skyscrapers had begun leaning. The casualties were much lower, thankfully. But that's what she gets for being careless. Pristine cities are always more fun to toy with.

***The ambience is always great. The bewilderment, unease and shock when I first arrive. The urgency and panic of my first few tastes. Top notch, really.***


She lazily reached out her left hand while her cheek rested in her right. Extending her pinky adorned with it's bold red painted nail to match her lips. A large shadow was cast over the industrial and apartment blocks on the left. She lazily placed the tip of her nail onto part of the city, smiling at the plumes of dust, fire, and smoke that erupted. The ground welled up around the point. With such a lazy, casual movement she had felt the pop of several thousand more souls. It was like a shockwave of tingles slowly emanating from the point of impact of her dainty finger.

***Portions are okay I guess. What else can you expect from places like this?***

Dragging her nail slowly backwards. She guessed the width of the tapered tip to be at least four or five city blocks, but she wasn't really counting. It was just fun to see them struggle pointlessly to escape such a casual motion.

***Plants and lesser animals? Ehh, maybe as a garnish. I mean, if you can’t play with it, how is it even food? That’s all I’m trying to say.***

A deep scar remained when she finally lifted her finger away. Mass devastation spread far beyond just the path of her delicate scratch. Liara supposed the city was used up now. Millions still remained but the infrastructure couldn't survive much more foreplay. Her heartbeat alone had been sending a steady pulse of light rumbles through it the entire time. The barometer for which the humans could measure her excitement at their plight. And right now the readings were all in the red.

But as they gazed into the Goddess' eyes they got more of the picture. Those eyes that gazed back at them, filled with an intense hunger. Relaxed and mischievous, shimmering with delight. Those plush red lips curled into a slight smile. Few people had ever been looked at by a woman that way before. And only those who had truly understood what it meant. To the rest she simply appeared calm, sleepy even. But to those that knew, she appeared voracious and insatiable. Behind those eyes was passion more powerful than a galaxy of supernovas. It was a look that only the very worst and best of humanity could wear. A lust for complete and utter domination and power.

Some men who had once had girlfriends or wives who wore that face at first saw it as a blessing. Hitting the female jackpot. A lady who was always willing and always ready and especially always wanting. A girl who seemed to take pleasure in taking their partner to a place beyond divinity in the bedroom. But then those same men, the lucky ones, learned that those were not the eyes of an angel and their acts were not those of compassion and caring. But instead the eyes of something unnameable in it's horrificness. A creature that literally got off on the control and manipulation of others. Putting on an act for their prey, making them think they cared, so they could climb the rungs of power a little higher. Not just the stereotypical manipulation attributed to most girls but a true and complete demoness. Uncaring and unfeeling.

But at least those ones were human.

***The service is... well it’s totally self serving of course, ha ha!***


Slowly lifting herself up. Her breasts rising out of the immense craters they had created. She was careful not to move in anyway that would cause her toy to prematurely break. Wiping dust and debris lightly from her tits, the nipples told all of what was coming next. Inching herself forward on her hands and knees, every move deliberate until her body was positioned how she desired. Lowering herself again slowly, her breasts loomed closer and closer to the wisps of cloud overhead. Then those wisps were brushed away effortlessly, yet the right tit continued closer. People were screaming, it was a lovely. But she still wanted to prolong her enjoyment a little longer.

Stopping just above the skyline she slowly moved her nipple to a relatively undamaged part of the city. Then, she touched. Things crumbled and exploded around the teat, sending orgasmic tingles through her whole being. Multiple blocks were crushed in an instant and the shockwave consumed so much more. The nipple towered over everything. An inverted citadel of her divine glory. She relaxed and let herself sigh and giggle. The deafening vibrations of her contentment couldn't do much more damage than she already had. Then she brushed over the ground. Feeling each and every building of notable size crush, pop, crumble or explode as she did. It was delightful.

And now for the finale, still with almost 2 million survivors the city was reduced to a delicious cesspool of despair, suicide and even fatalistic masochism. Positioning her gargantuan breast over the center of the city, or what remained of it, she allowed its weight to press her nipple into the soft earth. Piercing through easily, the nipple was soon joined by the areola which destroyed whatever remained of the city center and some surrounding industrial and apartments that were missed by her light stroke. The soft avalanche covered everything else as it sagged and spread over the desolate people. When the rest of her body weight got involved the earth ripped asunder. The tit spreading to even the furthest outlying areas. Or so she assumed. Smiling when she saw parts of the city still in the shadow rimming the tender flesh. Although the quakes, chasms and bursts of air were far beyond what was necessary to finish off those odd residential and commercial areas. Liara was glad she had underestimated humanity.

***All in all, I highly recommend it. I go to one almost every day. There’s so many locations being added all the time there’s no reason not to!***


She closed her eyes as all the tingles of pleasure ebbed through her body. Slowly subsiding as their essence was consumed. Casting aside the empty, emotionless husks that would reincarnate again and again.

***Oh, one last tip. It’s good alone, but it’s GREAT with a friend or two!***

Opening her eyes and scanning the horizon, Her gaze landed on a sprawling group of settlements of various sizes. Liara smiled and cooed at the lot of them.

“Next.”

 

It's the thought that counts by Macsquizzy

 

Soul Food (Giga, Tantric, Cruel) Chapter 2

Postby Macsquizzy » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:15 pm

I said I was going to get this done and posted out of principle and now I've done it. I hope it was worth the wait

---
---
---

CHAPTER 2


Liara approved of the small cluster of cities and towns in the distance. Cluster perhaps was the wrong word, 'gathering' may be more appropriate. What does one call a group of human settlements again? She slowly stood up while reasoning through the possibilities. Slightly annoyed that the distance was enough to warrant walking. Although, as she stretched her arms over her head at her full height, it was nice to be reminded of her place in this world. The ground felt like soft, muddy clay beneath her feet and between her toes. It paradoxically also had a little crunch to it. The curvature of the planet was a little too plain to see. It always made her feel cheated, wanting to see just a little more than she was allowed. Counting her blessings that at least it meant the days were always sunny and warm and the nights full of stars and mystique. This fact punctuated by the tiny cottonball clouds drifting here and there. A few of them even reaching... oh... maybe around ankle height or so.

She glanced around her to see if there were any nearby settlements she'd missed since her arrival. Keen on clearing a small area for herself to sleep if she so desired. It wasn't very fun waking up to learn you've rolled over that small country you were saving. In front of her the most noticeable thing was the ragged smear that remained of her full body imprint. A massive swath of browns, greys and whites where nothing now lived. It was surrounded by a new ring of mountains with deep, lacerated canyons ripped through their sides at various points where the ground just gave up trying and let her have her way. One of those was where the thicker part of her right thigh had laid. A fissure as long as her ring finger, a quarter as wide, and half as deep split the earth and cut the mountains in two. The interior was a compressed mess of smooth hills mixed with craggy rubble mountains. The sight you would expect of a mud paddy after someone played in it. The two sets of craters left by her breasts were magnificent though. A tall, sharp mountain range marked where her cleavage had been. She would never know that one of the second set used to be home to millions, everything they'd ever dreamed of, if she hadn't annihilated it for a few tingles herself. She twisted on her right foot to look behind her. Feeling a pleasant warmth between her toes. Her left tapped down softly, crunching the already desolate wasteland. A few deep footprints each rimmed with mountains of dirt and surrounded by a vast, ragged plain of browns. Blacks and greys interspersed with sparse, fortunate, greenery. But as for the telltale grey patches of huddled masses she couldn't see any near misses. She was a little annoyed at herself for being so impatient to play. Not even bothering to dress up for the occasion this time. There could've been entire metropolises there that she could've toyed with but now she will never know. Behind her disappointing footprints, past where she'd first stepped through, there looked to be a few smaller settlements. Just in case she gets bored during the night.

Her future victims were getting an eyeful from every angle. Her toes painted the same bold red as everything else. The dark golden caramel skin making the color pop just as it's meant to. Long, athletic legs culminating in powerful thighs. As she turned around to look behind her it was obvious she wasn't just top heavy. Those wide, flaring hips curved back into a strong, toned core. The gentle rumbles of her turning step purred over her audience as they moved their eyes to inspect her straight, dark hair. Hard to tell what color it truly was through the blue/white filter of the sky. Although the same could be said for the rest of her features. She turned back again but was still looking over her left shoulder at something. People hoped whatever it was would be more interesting than them. They thought their eyes were playing tricks with them when they saw her right foot, the toes and under the nails blazing bright. Then they realized she had cracked the crust of the planet and her foot was stained with white hot magma. A substance hot enough to melt anything, but something this beautiful creature didn't even notice.

From front on like this they could make out that she had no pubic hair. Not that the hair had been shaved or waxed, that the hair seemed to have never existed in the first place. On closer inspection it seemed a common trait everywhere except her head. Giving her skin a sort of unnatural, buttery smoothness. An effect human women could only briefly attain with several batteries of beauty treatments and a team of makeup specialists. Her face could be best described as 'exotic'. An eclectic mixture of recognizable racial traits. Lilting more to the latin and polynesian sides but without neglecting it's african undertones or asiatic accents. It sat atop a slender neck, confident shoulders, tender arms and, well, everyone already knew about her breasts. But when she stood there like that, looking statuesque and self assured, she seemed like an ancient warrior princess from the rainforest. Born in a time when people still respected the savage law of the jungle. Perhaps come to remind humanity of its absolute jurisdiction and complete authority over all life.

Liara looked over her left shoulder further out from her initial path of destruction. More blah, although there looked like there might be a coastline at the edge of where she could see. There were probably more settlements near there if there was. Her shadow covered a terrifyingly large swath of land. People in one municipality watched with bated breath as her eyes scan over them. The eyes stop for a moment but then move on. The people's hearts couldn't stop doing jumping jacks in their throats. Her weight shifted a little to the right as she squinted off into the distance somewhere else. She blocked out half of the afternoon sun. The sudden claustrophobic darkness made several wince in fear. Moments later the reflexive shock subsided. Then, streetlamps and exterior building lights activated. An automatic, resource saving, taxpayer funded, green response to the sudden eclipse. The Goddess blinked and glanced in their direction out of the corner of her eye, with purpose. Paralysis swept the area as a smirk crept over her face and crinkled her eye. She was giving them this look like you'd give to a puppy trying to steal one of your socks from the hamper. But the sock is too big for the puppy. During it's escape it steps on the sock by accident on the polished tiled floor, trips, and takes a little tumble. Liara took note of the few small towns and one adequately sized city alight in her shadow. She would retrieve her sock later.

Looking over to her right now was a patchy gradient of yellows and greens. The sun got in her eye though, washing out any chance of seeing nearby cities. Oh well, She would go exploring in due time. Liara swiveled her head forward to eye her prizes.

Everyone felt like she was staring right through them personally with those twinkling eyes. Well, anyone who happened to be looking. Most people were too busy looting, packing cars, or being stuck on freeways to notice. Same went for those who decided that if they were going to die they'd do it in the comfort of their own homes with whatever friends and family could make it or they forced to stay against their will. No her gaze was caught mostly by those who'd collectively decided 'fuck it' and grabbed a front row seat with the best view they could find and had a party.

Although one man, the sole survivor of the cataclysm that befell the city he called home, dragged himself out of the rubble of the motel he had been staying at in a nearby town at the time. It had been several dozen kilometers Northeast of the city, or a little to her right, depending how you looked at it. The entire region had been leveled when the deity rested her well endowed chest on the earth. The resulting tsunami of dirt, rocks, trees and death did not roll over this town but rather carried it along with it. Around him there was no sign of a town . Just a mash of splintered trees, rocks of various sizes, and clumps of dirt. Even the remains of his motel consisted of little more than what he assumed had been the framing for the room he must have been in. He knew he must have fallen unconscious sometime during it. But a cursory check of his body turned up no injuries beyond a few scuffs. Fully aware that, according to the laws of physics, he shouldn't be alive. He got out just in time to take a long look up the playful Goddess of destruction.

The bedrock groaned as Liara daintily lifted her left foot from the mud. Her right sunk in another few hundred meters or so, grains of cool rock squished and piled on top of the soft skin between her toes. She swung her foot forward carefully. Causing little puffs of clouds to faint at its passing. The man stood entranced at the sight of it. Watching as she stepped who knows how many kilometers forward. Slowing her descent, placing the ball of her foot down first as gingerly as a stalking cat. Then sinking in deeply with her heel. There was an odd ripple in the air around her foot, distorted by the distance. A pressure wave most likely. Seconds later he heard the earth rending in a series of muffled snaps and cracks. Moments after that the ground at his feet hummed, scattering a few small pebbles here and there, but he kept his balance. He felt compelled to keep watching her. To continue bearing witness to her passing. He almost missed her right foot leaving the ground but caught a glimpse of those shiny, blood red nails of hers before they passed too high. As the foot came soaring closer he realized where it was about to land. His instincts to flee flared up. Before he could twitch a muscle they were drowned by an overwhelming flood of calm. The compulsion kept him rooted in place, almost whispering to him in the back of his mind to keep watching. Her foot, an entire landscape in and of itself, swayed lazily as it descended. He couldn't move, he didn't want to move. It touched down where the city had once been, grossly deforming the crater her breast had made and adding insult to injury. There was the same ripple around her when she landed, and the rending earth caught him far faster. Toppling the hill of debris and dirt he stood on. He fell and slid in the avalanche until the quaking stopped. On his back he was able to see straight up her leg. Past the powerful thighs and up her shoulder. And there he could see her, looking at him from the corner of her eye. He felt a shock go through his spine when their eyes met. Even though he couldn't see her lips he knew she was smiling at him, mocking him, playing with him. The same way she'd played with his home. He could feel it, as impossible as he knew it was for her to notice him, he could feel it. Feel her. Liara blinked and turned her eyes forward again, knocking the man out of his trance. There was a cocktail of mixed emotions in him now and he couldn't tell which ones were his. The aftertaste of her kiss.

She looked ahead to where to place her next step. Not wishing to be as careless now that she was stepping into tender, virgin territory. She thought she could feel some small cluster somewhere close to her but she couldn't quite pinpoint it. She scanned the ground carefully with her eyes. Had her senses deceived her? Almost... her eyes landed on a barely perceptible greyish speck that seemed misplaced amongst the natural rocky forested landscape. Taking up around the same amount of area that one of the fine granules humans laughably call 'skyscrapers' did but with none of the height. But its... uniformity, had betrayed it. She could feel the faint pulse of life coming from this secluded little hovel now that she's noticed it. It was perfect. She lifted her left foot and slowly swung it forward once again.

Inky blackness passed over the few lucky survivors that managed to flee her previous plaything in time. Their caravans droned down the highway unafflicted by the shadow of death above them. After witnessing that creature use their home for a short moment of pleasure. After surviving the shattering quakes and ravenous chasms that ripped through the highway at the impact of her body when so many other survivors did not. After not being among those who were buried in the rippling ground when the Goddess stood upright. After all that there were no tears left to cry and no screams left to hear. They had felt the sultry, sauntering footsteps of impending fate land twice already. Third time's the charm as they say.

Some looked above at the gargantuan pad of her foot. There was almost nothing stuck to it, perhaps the ground wasn't worthy of touching her without permission. It kept passing over, generating a low, rumbling howl as the air compressed tightly around it. As the pad gave way to the arch the howl deepened into subsonic thunder. Rattling windows, steel frames and bones alike. Vehicles were getting difficult to control as the arch began curving towards the heel in their windshields. The concussive wind was dismantling trees limb from limb and tempered glass cracked as the thunder intensified. The road burst and cars jumped as the heel outstripped the convoy with ease. The sun once again free to display just how miserable their reality had become. People slammed on brakes and dodged the ragged shards of earth that had been risen up or sunken down as they realized their lives were not ending under her foot today. No, her foot continued on far into the distance. As if intent on humiliating them further. The distance she could travel in a few sauntering steps was far more than they could hope to go on one tank of gas. Their only tank of gas. The road in front of them had been hopelessly destroyed. They watched it crumbling into the valley below a hundred meters in front of them or so. There was nothing left behind them to go back to either. So people, tired and dreary, got out of their vehicles to watch their tormentor's gait. Peering up the leg in front of them, past the toned calf towards the strong thigh obscured by haze.

Up to her crotch displayed in all its unmitigated feminine glory. Some of the onlookers shivered when they saw the faint glisten on her vagina. They blinked as they saw something sparkle up there. Then gasped as they saw the silhouette of an enormous drop of whitish fluid plummeting towards them. It seemed to grow and grow in their vision before suddenly and ruthlessly penetrating a large cloud that dared get in its way. It landed with half the impact of a meteor more than a kilometer to the right of the road. The sheer volume of cum slowed it's expansion. Allowing people to momentarily see the horror of it's sheer mass dwarfing what was left of the forest it landed in. Stretching higher into the sky than any building they'd ever laid eyes on. The flood was immense, trees in the distance looked like fine stubble next to the leading edge of the wave. It swallowed up everything in the vicinity effortlessly as it rushed towards them. It dipped low into a deep valley which displayed the sheer volume of death that was coming towards them on the road.

Even though the narrow four lane trail they were on had to be a good fifty meters off of the valley floor, sitting on a near vertical rocky cliff, a few didn't think the lake of lubricant that her body so easily overproduced was going to care. Some began stumbling up the opposite hill in instinctive panic. Others just stood there staring at the semi translucent tide. One man gave up on his climb up the hill when he felt and watched the earth shiver and desperately began climbing the nearest tree. Awkwardly scrambling up its spiny branches as the rumbling intensified further. Shaking leaves, bushes and faith. The wave hit the steep incline the road sat upon with a terrifying, shuddering boom. Brutally shoving the entire rock face inwards. Car tires squealed momentarily as the pavement was knocked out from under them like a waiter pulling a cloth out from under a set table. The whiplash leaned several bounced cars onto their drivers side wheels. climbers were thrown from their feet as the land heaved forward underneath them. One SUV teetered perilously on it's side as the road ripped open in places.

The man in the tree hung on for dear life as it and all the others shook violently and leaned backwards with a painful crack of the trunk. But the slurping roar only intensified. Whitish cum squirted high through the fissures. Momentarily preceding the nightmarish wall of mucus that leaped almost a dozen meters over the edge casting the road in shadow. It hung there for over a second as gravity regained control of the situation and everyone lost control of theirs. The hungry slime splashed over the road. Smothering people, vehicles, everything. Those who had managed to claw their way up the hill weren't spared long as the tide sill had more than enough force to climb high up the ridge. Submerging everything in thick, heavy nectar that was still higher than any of them could reach even if they stood on their tiptoes. Smashing people into the side of the hill as it rolled over them and uprooting small trees and bushes. The man in the tree felt the wood crack hard and lean over the other way in the tide but refuse to break. Then everything went dead calm. The cum had finally slowed to a non fatal pace. The man in the tree was covered in it from head to toe but he still managed to cling to his perch. He felt its warmth seeping into him. Some peoples heads burst above the surface, pulling the gooey substance away from their faces as best as they could. Then there was a sickening pause in the motion before a loud noxious slurping signaled the sudden, viscous riptide.

People screamed as they tried fruitlessly to swim against the pull in the viscous glop. Amounting to little more than meek flailing. People, debris and whole vehicles were dragged into the into the lake of arousal. The man's tree creaked and leaned dangerously close to the receding river. Then snapped and fell into thick mucus. His tree was swept along as well but it's weight allowed some of it's submerged branches to catch on craggy parts of the destroyed road. He watched screaming people who'd kept their heads above the surface get swept further and further. Thrashing pointlessly. Then another wave washed over them all, and there was silence. The tide lowered enough that the weight of the tree snapped it's branches tossing the man off the side into the muck. The man lay there coughing in the pool of cum. The only survivor. Looking up at the Goddess who killed them all just by being a little horny. Her round, juicy ass swaying as her foot slowed in the air. It was so far away now it was partially obscured by the haze of the horizon just like every other part of her magnificent form. He struggled to pull himself out of the warm soup, it was like molasses. Amazing that something so thick had managed to travel so fast and spread so far. When he looked out on the new lake the man shuddered as he realized that the wave of cum that did all this was only a fraction of what that drop contained. The rest had spread in every other direction away from them. He tried to stand up, struggling to lift the sheer mass of cum that wouldn't let him go. It felt like it weighed as much as he did. His feet slipped back and forth in the almost knee deep pool. He tried holding onto the tree for balance as her cum slowly oozed off his back but his honey soaked hands slipped down everything he tried to grab. His foot slipped and he splashed face down in defeat. It was so slick and yet adhered so strongly to everything. He was too tired to try again, managing only to flip himself over on his side. Facing the direction of Liara's still planted right foot as he wiped whatever he could off his face.

It might as well have been a mountain range. The giant big toe ran almost parallel to the road. Clouds drifted at parity with the shiny red toenail. It shifted sightly as she balanced. Her toes digging huge barren valleys out beneath them. Faint tremors rippled across the lake of cum intensifying the constant slurping and smacking noise. An accent to the moist heat and a reminder of what humanity was to her. He looked at her other foot that was still traveling through the air. She had pointed the ball downwards and was slowly lowering it. That same predatory cat like step. The foot crept closer and closer to the ground. Seconds crawled by as he watched through the fog forming around the cum lake.

Liara was listening in on all the townsfolk's little thoughts and feelings. They should be grateful for her caution. It was the only reason any of them were still alive. In her path things weren't so casual. The town was barely more than an out of the way tourist rest stop. Around 600 called it home. People there got a great view of her pleased face when she crushed the city beneath her breast. Many had believed that staying was safest because there was no way a woman of that magnitude would be interested in playing with anything smaller than a few million person metropolis. With nowhere to run anyways, they hoped that perhaps she would simply step over them and spare them by accident if nothing else.

The foot descended at a relative snails pace blackening the sky. The wind picked up but did not reach damaging speeds. As the seconds ticked by people busied themselves writing wills, drinking, or praying, sometimes to Liara. She always found that adorable.

The only light anyone could see was whatever was allowed to filter through the gap between her big and second toe. The tips of the two mountains softly collided with the ground around them. They pressed well over a hundred meters into the earth despite Liara's best efforts. The forest seemed to dissolve around the impact points. She smiled at the tiny shockwaves she couldn't help but produce. The people saw the chaotic ripping of earth approaching them fast, and started to hear the rumbling and feel the vibrations along with a tingling sensation. Her toes were creating a sort of grand archway over the town and the highway out of it. Tempting people to take the chance. But she didn't give them any. She slowly rolled her foot down, allowing the immense ball to touch the earth. The compression of air was plainly visible as it slid between her toes. The coalescence of the quakes and sonic shockwaves was imminent. The people made their final peace or their final, useless, attempt to survive. The carnage all hit at once. The crumbling earth suddenly subsided and the raging winds coughed and died carving a neat perimeter around the town. Leaving the interior, somehow, unscathed.

Liara drank in their scared confusion. A sweet mixture of joy and terror. Trying to comprehend how it was possible that they had not been utterly destroyed. Liara allowed her weight to shift onto on the ball of her foot. The destruction the people were currently contemplating was suddenly supplanted. Great canyons tore open all around them. Entire mountains of rock squished outwards and upwards as her foot effortlessly sunk several kilometers into the bedrock. Yet somehow the town remained untouched. Instead floating atop a rising mound of dirt and rock like a dry flake in the mud. The tingling sensation became stronger. She unconsciously flashed a big, toothy grin as some inevitably concluded that she must be sparing them for some greater purpose.

One woman, a young mid-twenty something blonde in a white T- shirt and jeans named Amanda, was petrified by Liara's eyes as they peaked out over her massive breasts. Just some university grad student who was on her way home from break. Took a rest here for the night and woke up in time to watch her destination get used for a short breast massage. Now the girl stared up in horror at the supple, sparkling eyes of the titanic monster above her. They seemed bored, unfocused. Staring down from above the sky itself. The girl felt something heavy wash through her body like a cement ghost. Her knees weakened as it left. But not before depositing a sultry dose of powerful, foreign emotions. The expression in Liara's eyes changed, brightening, pupils dilating slightly. Amanda watched her eyes squint a little as the massive woman leaned further over the town. Rumbling thunder echoed all around them. Liara blinked, fluttering those long, dark, well maintained lashes of hers at the people below as her brown eyes scanned intently for something.

Then the wave came back, making the poor girl yelp. Submersing her in thick, claustrophobic anxiety. The expression in Liara's eyes changed again. Pupils narrowed and Amanda could see through Liara's cleavage that her plush lips had a smile creeping into their corners. The girl felt those eyes looking right at her now. She could feel Liara in her mind and all through her body. Feel her emotions. Feel how interested Liara became in her. And Liara could feel the horror of the little girl as she felt she'd just won the worst jackpot in the history of the world. Liara probed her all over, cocking her head and smiling widely at the girls attempts to protect her dignity.

The girl fell to the ground whimpering, causing Liara to hum softly in amusement without realizing. The sound permeated the whole region. A bad omen of the future. She found Amanda and her struggles adorable. Like a little baby chick struggling to walk. But she probed deeper, effortlessly crushing any resistance the girls psyche tried to put up. Searching deep into the girls mind for facts about her. Names, dates, locations. Feelings of playful intrigue and amusement flooded Amanda's soul when Liara found out the city she'd used as foreplay had been her home. She got read like a best selling novel. The girl gasped for air as the weight of Liara's happy gaze pinned her to the ground. The only genuine emotion left in her was fear. She needed to get away from those eyes. She rolled herself onto her stomach with great effort and started dragging herself slowly towards the bed and breakfast she was staying at. Hand over hand she dragged herself, but the weight of Liara's eyes drove steaks through her limbs. She crawled up the stairs half a step at a time while Liara studied her all over. The girl reflexively swatted at feelings of being groped, rubbed, and touched in various places but there was nothing there. She clawed her way up the ornamental brick siding to reach the latch handle. batting at it meekly several times until it finally squeaked open. She could feel Liara's mock pouting in her mind as she kicked the door closed behind her. She lay on the ground panting heavily. Liara's grip on her seemed to have vanished.

“Just kidding.” Liara crooned in the girl's brain, overwhelming all her senses with the Goddess' 'I got you.' The voice was blank, not truly audible, more like a concept. This time Liara forced her way into the girls mind with no restraint. Ripping entire anthologies of her life from memory at a time. Amanda was overwhelmed with images and feelings of her own past as Liara sped to the end of the story. Unconscious and traumatic locks on memories were shredded like tissue and a flood of experiences the girl thought she'd forgotten came rushing back against her will. She was thrust into a practically unconscious state, vivid memories and feelings overriding her perception of the outside world. Then everything stopped.

Amanda woke up moments later, her vision blurry and her head throbbing. She pushed herself up on the hardwood floor. Feeling bits of grit that had gathered in between the slats. Her limbs were stiff and her mind was swimming. She couldn't balance even in the awkward sitting position she got herself into. The pale yellow light in the center of the ceiling didn't help. A single bulb without a shade, activated with a slender, beaded pullchain with a cheap plastic brown knob on the end. She looked around to get her bearings at least, looking for the light from the front window. But she couldn't find it, she couldn't even find the window. The floorplan of the BnB had changed or perhaps she was remembering wrong with her head so fuzzy. The walls were a drab beige on all sides. The ceiling was still the same whitish uneven plaster and the annoying shadeless lighbulb was still there with it's garish pullchain. But she was certain there were differences. She thought she'd seen stains on the ceiling when she had arrived the day before. It had looked like it was maybe from smoking or perhaps the old gas stove. She was certain the front door had a small, curved window inset in the top. And she was certain there had been a small window to the left of it. Two of the walls had identical deep oaken doors like the ones she remembered with the ornate swirling etchings on the surface and the ruddy but functional knobs. But the hallway to the kitchen was gone. Then again, she did remember going to what passed as a bar in this place. Did she get wasted and pass out on the floor of the BnB? Her head was spinning and it wouldn't've been the first time. But man, if that's true, what does all that stuff about a giant indian chick destroying her hometown with her tits mean? A small creak echoed from the floorboards beside her.

Liara was standing in the room with her. Shamelessly displaying her naked body to Amanda as casually as one would wear jeans and a T-shirt. Looking down at her with a soft smile her straight black hair flowing down her shoulders over her back. One stray lock had fallen in front of her right eye. Liara blinked long and brushed it away stabbing those eyes into Amanda as they opened. The girl whimpered and crawled away as Liara slowly walked towards her with a playfully curious expression. The girl started sobbing as she found nowhere to go as she heard the soft 'pat... pat...' get closer. Resigning herself to huddling in the corner hugging her knees. The girl could feel Liara's body heat on her shins and see the faint shadow she cast on the spot on the floor she could see between her legs.

“I don't know what we did but I'm sorry!” Amanda sobbed, Liara stopped inquisitively,“I don't know what humanity did to make you angry and I know I can't speak for everyone but I'm sorry!”

“Who do you think I am?” Liara's voice was smoother than silk, soft as cashmere, and as warm as a hot stone massage on your birthday.

“I don't know, I'm sorry, I don't know!” The girl sobbed hard in fear, her voice cracking repeatedly.

“Ok...” Liara knelt down in front of the girl, “What do you think I am?” she asked sweetly.

“A Goddess!” The girl yelped, then swallowed hard as if she'd made a mistake, “... Or, Or a Deity... Or an Angel... I don't know, I'm just an idiot I'm sorry I don't know what you are!”

“I suppose I am.” Liara said, with a little cheerful upswing in her quiet voice. Amanda thought she could hear some incredibly slight accent but couldn't identify it. Liara lightly touched the girls blonde hair, eliciting an immediate flinch from her. She slowly submerged her fingers into it, tousling and brushing it lightly. “Look at me.” Liara whispered reassuringly.

The girl shakily raised her head, her cheeks were wet with terror. Her eyes remained closed as her face was contorted in fear as she continued to sob lightly. “Look at me, it's okay.” Liara commanded again. The girl blinked her eyes open, showing her glassy blue irises and bloodshot everything else to Liara. She darted glances at Liara, afraid of what might happen if she didn't do as she was told. But her guard was starting to come down, Liara had a soft smile on her face, nothing menacing. The girl believed that Liara was capable of doing whatever she pleased to her but she hadn't chosen to harm her in any way yet. She accidentally locked eyes with Liara, her body became stone as the uncertain fear took her by the throat. Liara smiled at her showing her beautiful white teeth. “There you go, see?” Amanda forgot for a second that Liara was completely naked until one of her huge tits brushed against her leg.

Amanda thought that Liara's eyes seemed sincere, but they had something extra inside of them. She felt like this Goddess wasn't looking at her but perhaps through her. As if she was studying her like an animal or object. The softness in her eyes appeared more cold and detached than she first thought. Amanda felt like a caged mouse at a zoo being ogled by a being far beyond her comprehension. At any moment that being could feed her some tasty pellets, feed her to a cat, or walk away and she had no ability to know which or when. Amanda's realization of the sheer difference between her and Liara injected liquid nitrogen into her spine.

Liara brushed her left hand through Amanda's hair again “You look so scared, what's wrong?” Any safety Amanda thought she felt from Liara vaporized.

“I...” Amanda choked, “I – I don't want to die!”

“Is... that... so...?” Liara cooed playfully, pushing her face only centimeters away from Amanda's, “But little girl everyone dies one day.” She continued.

“Yeah... but...” Amanda sputtered, “I didn't want to die like this, I just, I wanted-” She sniffled hard and broke eye contact with Liara “I wanted to live longer than this. I didn't want it all to end like this!”

They both sat there, Amanda sobbing into her knees again, Liara watching her contemplatively. Liara reached out her right hand slowly. Gliding the hand down by her left cheek and near her jaw. Touching the fingertips of her middle and ring finger under Amanda's chin. A pulse of.... something, flowed through Amanda from that touch. Liara's light pressure gave Amanda all th information she needed about her intentions. Amanda slowly raised her head to look at Liara again, but she couldn't tell if it was fear or something else that paralyzed her. Liara smiled warmly at her again then pulled herself into Amanda, closing her eyes, and kissing her deeply. She slid her left hand behind Amanda's head and pressed their lips even closer.

Amanda sat there frozen not knowing what would happen if she resisted the exchange. Not knowing what this feeling was that was rippling through her from Liara's touch. Then Liara's eyes opened and stared deep into Amanda's. A pressure emanated from those soulless brown eyes. It seemed to quash her fear, or at least change it's nature. Something behind those eyes projected itself inside Amanda and found something in her that Amanda reflected back. Liara finally broke her embrace and looked deeply at the stunned girl, still drinking in whatever she had found. Then, she leaned in to Amanda's right ear, close enough that she could feel Liara's slight breaths coming off of her, and whispered,

“Okay.”

The word bored deep into Amanda. Carrying with it a resonance that disturbed her entirely. The environment seemed to melt around her including the image of Liara in front of her. Her senses seemed to fade in and out as the Bed and breakfast molded back to the form she remembered. The pressure from Liara's last word continued to echo inside her as she phased back into reality.

A deep rumble shook the entire house knocking things off walls and shelves. Amanda's heart skipped a beat. Another, stronger quake caused the walls to lean in, glass shattered somewhere in the house and that one lightbulb flickered. Amanda dragged herself to the door as fast as her aching, groggy body would let her. Her body filling with the strange sensation from Liara's word. The whole house seemed ripe to collapse on top of her if she didn't get out fast. Practically throwing herself down the stairs as soon as she could see daylight. Laying on her back after rolling to a painful stop she watched as Liara's toes gripped a little harder as her tremendous weight shifted slightly. Her left foot pressed even deeper into the already tattered bedrock as her right foot began to lift from the earth. The town and the rubble mountain it now sat upon vaulted even higher, Shoving Amanda into the ground with the momentum. The ascension stopped just as it had started. Tossing people and cars over a meter in the air, ripping some buildings off their foundations.

Amanda hung in midair like the rest for one horrible moment before smashing into the ground. Almost dislocating her left shoulder in the process. The sounds of screams and crushing, screeching metal could be heard all over. Amanda picked herself up again, trying to get to her feet, an ominous creaking came from behind her, turning her head to see the BnB behind her begin to collapse in a heap, Amanda leaped forward screaming as it happened. Glass splinters and bits of wood framing pelted the ground in her direction as she huddled there sobbing. Getting up again cradling her sprained shoulder. Looking down the road Amanda coughed in shock as she got an eyeful of the the vast glossy red landscape of Liara's big toenail. It's surface looked like it might be able to fit a small city on its own with room to spare for suburbs. Hyperventilating, she looked down the other end of the street. The tops of Liara's other toes were no less impressive. Whether very well pedicured or simply incapable of acquiring the same blemishes of conventional feet no one could tell. But truth be told the latter camp had a few more members.

Her right foot glided forward, casting them in shadow for a moment. Amanda limped herself over to the edge of the town on the side of Liara's big toe. She followed the path of Liara's right foot as it sailed over the landscape. She'd never seen things from this angle before. A vast expanse of forests and plains, rolling hills and valleys spread out beneath her. In the distance Amanda saw a dense scattering of blocks and grids. So small from this distance that it took her a second to recognize them as buildings, hundreds of buildings. Houses on the outskirts, squat multi storey cubes further in. The high angle she sat upon let her look down upon the entire thing. Then Liara's foot was all she could see. Dust plumes, pressure waves, and rippling, fractured earth cast out from the sides of her foot as Amanda watched, still unable to process a reaction to what she'd just seen. Her breathing became shallow and her senses started to tunnel. She looked up slowly, up from where the city had been, Up the gargantuan brown wall of Liara's foot. She had to continue looking up, up and up, past the smooth pedicured pad at the front until she eventually saw a glint of the same glossy red nail polish from the corner of the big toe on that foot. There had been so many buildings, it was like, she couldn't even remember how she saw them. So many of them. There were streets, there were homes and people, hotels and industrial buildings. And then there was just this foot. It was like they were never there at all. What was she looking at? Deep reverberations passed through Amanda as the speed of sound caught up to here with it's report of Liara's casual step. Wind pressure blew her blonde hair back. She couldn't've seen it right, it looked like the whole city was dwarfed just by the pad of her foot just behind the big toe. But that couldn't be right. There were so many buildings. That would mean her big toe covered... twice the area of that city? There's no way that's true. Not with that many buildings.

Waves of dust and debris continued to emanate from the foot, The ground that welled up around it didn't reach halfway up the toes, but that would make it a mountain like, twentysome times the height of the tallest building she saw in that place. They weren't big buildings but... is that right? She wiped out over 70,000 people by taking a step? The ground shifted beneath her, Amanda stumbled back to the present moment as she got her balance only for the ground to shift again in the other direction. Liara's left foot was shifting, getting comfortable, getting ready to move. Stress fractures split the pavement as Amanda turned back towards the rubble of the BnB. Able to take in the shifting rubble of nearly every other building in the rest stop. Whatever miracles that had protected this rest stop up until now had clearly been rescinded. She looked straight up, way up the shin of the Goddess above, up to the underside of her apocalyptic chest. Liara wasn't looking down at them anymore.

Then her left foot began to shift. It raised up carrying dust on top of the soft skin between her toes. Dust larger than people, larger than vehicles. Dust that poured itself in heaps off of her foot to the land below. Hundreds and hundreds of massive boulders scattered in the air. Amanda heard everyone else scream, but she wouldn't scream. She saw people running, trying to save themselves, but she just stood there. The first wave impacted the pavement and anything that happened to be on it. She watched cars disappear, felt the ground pulse into her legs like a pickaxe with each close impact. The bed and breakfast exploded in a bright yellow fireball. The house sized chunk of rock that skidded through it must've ignited the gas somehow. A man was running towards her, it looked like he was screaming something at her. He was waving too. Then he disappeared under a blurry grey mass less than five meters in front of her. She felt her right side get sprayed with something warm and liquidy as the stone hurled harmlessly past her. Tossing her hair in a burst of wind. She looked down in front of her, there was an arm bouncing her way. There was a little red on it. It rolled to a stop in front of her, it had no elbow. She pushed it aside with her foot and walked onward. All her senses seemed dulled, like she wasn't even there. Like the things happening around her weren't happening. The impacts began to subside. Amanda continued stumbling forward as Liara's foot rushed overhead blocking out the sun for a moment. The rain finally stopped, everything had stopped. Amanda passed through the destroyed town, past the burning gas station, dead bodies, cratered pavement, and bloodstained chunks of stone laying still in the street. She walked without seeing another living person. There were no whimpers or cries for help. No screams. There was nothing except that feeling Liara left her with. She walked as far as the road allowed before it broke off the edge of the cliff overlooking where she saw her home get destroyed.

She was able to see the land that Liara's left foot was previously standing in and there was nothing left. Just a massive footprint of a crater several kilometers deep with chasms and canyons torn through it's walls at various altitudes. Water poured into the heel from a nearby lake but from this distance the waterfall barely looked like a trickle. A mottled, ground up mash of browns, greys, and tans. Smooth in some places like where her heel and ball fused the various minerals into a single contiguous sheet rippled with the impression of her tiniest wrinkles. It was craggy, splintered, and uneven with large chunks of loose rock under her arch where less pressure had been applied.

Down at the bottom if you looked closely little plumes of smoke could be spotted here and there. Rising up from places that cracked so deep they dipped into the mantle of the planet itself. It certainly wouldn't be unwelcome to have the entire foot-canyon fill up with lava. If only to wipe away the memory of what she did to them. From her perch on top of the narrow mountain her toes left Amanda could see all too well what she did to them. But she was alive.

Amanda turned to watch the provocative rocking of Liara's hips and the casual swing of her arms as she lazily strode towards the heartland of their nation. Liara slowed herself down when she got within a few steps of the first city worth her notice. Ending by gingerly placing her right foot down barely a centimeter outside the city limits. Admiring how her toes, especially her big one, dwarfed everything about the city. Casting a light shadow over everything under the curve of her toes. Hardly destroying anything despite the proximity to outlying suburban areas. The shiny red nails towered menacingly above. Jutting out only slightly from the bulbous tips. The ridges of her toeprints were giant rolling hills and valleys hundreds of meters high and low. Making even the largest buildings comparable to dirt that would get caught under her nails. It was like she was an Empress addressing her subjects and demanding they kiss her foot. A suggestive threat and a reminder accented by the warm smile that gleamed down at them.

As she looked down at the diminutive patch of hopes and dreams she'd just shattered, with it's myriad of strategies, pleas, and acceptance she remembered what you called a group of human settlements.

Property.

End Notes:

 

 

 

Girls just wanna have fun by Macsquizzy

Liara looked down at the city, it was bigger than the ball of her foot at least. There was no question that she could annihilate the whole thing just by tapping her right foot impatiently. The burst of air would rip everything that wasn't nailed down from the ground and the shattering quake would bury the rest under a maelstrom of earth and fire. But where would be the fun in that? Power wasn't something to be thrown around recklessly to get your way, it was something to be savoured and flaunted over the weak. If she was wearing her favourite high heeled sandals right now the view she would be giving them would be so much better. Especially if she chose matching lace embroidered panties, a brown and gold, or perhaps red and gold, loincloth tied with a slender chain on her hip. And then a loose fitting silk top that showed off her stomach and breasts. Some kind of patterned bra, matching earrings, maybe an anklet. Yeah, that would've looked nice. Maybe she'll play dress up later.

 

She contemplated taking the city right now. She had an itch that desperately needed scratching. This city alone wouldn't be satisfying enough, but there were others around. But it seemed so wasteful just taking it like that. She doubted she would enjoy the overall experience. Sure she might get an orgasm out of it with how horny she is right now. But it wouldn't be the orgasm she deserved. It would just be too impersonal. She wanted to make her toys feel like toys. They needed to understand their purpose in life and how beneath her they really were. Using their whole civilisation as a disposable sex toy certainly sends that message loud and clear. After all, how much more can you humiliate someone than by using thousands of years of progress for a few Oh!'s?

 

While she was lost in thought the city was going ballistic. As many people as possible had long since tried fleeing through any means they could. It was just like the first city, every city really. All of them striving to protect their weak, meaningless little lives. Lives they were going to lose anyways regardless of whether Liara had shown up or not. But they still fled as if it would mean anything. Liara's toes engulfed their skyline. You had to strain your neck at least a little to see all the way up them regardless of what part of the city you were in. The rest of her body was another issue. People looked up at her face gazing blankly down at them. They could see that she was thinking about what to do with them. They already felt like playthings to her. But that wasn't good enough for Liara, they were still fleeing, They were still doing things as if their lives had more value than a nanoscopic, indiscernable tingle on one of her most sensitive and lascivious body parts.

 

Then it hit her, she's going to play a little game with them. She drew her right foot back slowly and placed it beside her left, generating soft quakes in the process. Liara carefully squatted down, bringing more of her immense body into view out of the thick blue haze of the atmosphere. She reached out her left hand with her fingers splayed momentarily casting an epileptic shadow over the city as her hand swept over to the side. Her fingertips touched far outside the city limits, steadying her body as she slowly repositioned herself. Her movements were deliberate and methodical, sparing the city, rather, the entire region the apocalyptic tears the earth would have surely suffered otherwise. Liara's fingerips crunched through the bedrock effortlessly, it felt like a sort of dry uncooked dough to her. Dough that has been left on the counter just long enough for the top to gain the beginnings of a crust. Each fingertip was placed miles away from the next, her bold red nails tearing into the ground with the slight scrinch of her her fingers. A sudden burst of tingles in her ring finger surprised her. She looked over to see the delightful cause. She didn't realise that there was another small city in the area as well as three surrounding towns. Her ring finger landed on the mid-suburban area and it's nail shred the heart of downtown. The pinkie had scraped a neighborhood or three from the surface as well. She smiled at her mistake, the city was probably less than a million people. It's entirety measured perhaps three by four pinkie widths across. It was certainly a size worth playing with but it had been mostly ruined now. She reached her mind out to the spot, feeling as the fluid of diffuse consciousness dissolved into disparate sparks and grains of individual perception. Her mind raced through them looking for a good one. Finding a survivor still in the downtown area who's view was to die for. The man lived in a highrise apartment almost a dozen blocks from ground zero. His structure was leaning over badly from the ripples her impact had produced. In front of him her nail almost entirely filled his view. On the ground he could see scurrying people in amongst the ruined streets. Dust and debris was still sweeping through the area, the burst of air and quaking hadn't yet subsided. But the 'worst' of it appeared to be over. The tapered tip of her slender nail easily covered the width of at least seven blocks from what she could tell through him. Although the uniform piles of rubble made counting difficult. And the pad of her finger flattened an unimaginably vast area. Whole industrial, residential and corporate sectors were made less than dust under her dainty finger print. At that distance the man's eyes were somewhat useless at picking out individual people. Besides, he was busy gazing up the length of her candy apple red nail, through the knuckle and up the arm to lock eyes with her. She loved how she looked. A soft smile accentuating her playful, devious eyes. If anything survived of that city after she was done with this one she would be sure to reward it's citizens somehow.

 

Using the man's eyes as well as her own she continued her decent. The crust screamed as she momentarily shifted all of her weight to one foot as she transitioned to a kneeling pose. Her fingertips continued to twist and slide as she kept her balance. The land itself heaved upwards in a single, solid 45 degree chunk as the nail pierced into the earth and shoved forward almost 8 blocks in a single motion. The surreal image of seeing all those buildings moving in front of him like that nearly broke him. Dots of cars and trucks tumbled up the slope as the brute force of her slight twitch vastly overwhelmed the force of gravity before being thrown in crumpled multicoloured balls straight into the air like confetti. The road took a moment to rip open and spew fireballs of natural gas here and there. Water mains ruptured but did nothing to quench the flames.Anyone who'd been running in the streets was now a mangled heap, crushed against the pavement or thrown into the air already dead. In the areas in front of her nail people still fled mostly on foot as the streets were long since jammed and innaccessible. But debris and secondary shockwaves were already tearing them apart. Car wrecks were thrown clean through buildings and chunks of street rolled over crowds of people at a time. As for those even further from her finger, closest to the man's crumbling apartment complex, things looked much worse. Some of the towers on Liara's nail were themselves being thrown completely off their foundations, doing a half somersault straight up, half disintegrating as they mixed with the vehicle fanfare, before everything started coming down over them. The dust darkened the area just before the carnage began. The last images Liara could get from him was the sight of an entire office tower falling sideways onto three others and something colourful smashing through his roof.

 

She began looking for replacement eyes but it was proving difficult. The little lights of life in the city were puffing out all over the place. She gave it a few seconds to subside, and then a few seconds more. The tiny clouds of dust, smoke and fire at her fingers were slowly spreading. Melting much of the stacattoed darkish grey textures of the city into a single uniform hue. A few seconds more... Liara sighed and continued getting her other knee beneath her. She was too horny and impatient to wait around for humans to stop dying long enough for her to find a decent camera-man.

 

The jewel in front of her was still safe however, and that was all that mattered. After a little more manoeuvring she was finally ready to lay down. Her immense breasts descended from the heavens to rest upon the unworthy ground beneath them. Crushing many kilometers in before the mortal plane put up any noticeable resistance. The breasts spread and squashed into the ground that her feet had already trampled. Her face was now right above the doomed city, smiling playfully down at it.

 

The little thing looked so delicate, the carpet of office towers in the center seemed to only add some texture to the otherwise grey plaid patch of fun. This time she was going to be extra careful, she didn't want a repeat of last time. From this range her heartbeat would normally be enough to slowly level the city. Sometimes that was fun to do, kill millions just by existing, but not today.

 

The people could still feel her heartbeat though, but they also felt something odd. The air pressure had changed, it felt thicker somehow. It wasn't impeding their movements any, but somehow they knew that her... presence.... was washing over them, protecting them. Or rather, preserving them for later. They felt like she had wrapped them all in a warm blanket to protect them from the cold much like a spider wraps it's prey in silk.

 

“Hello there.” She said softly. Her smooth sultry voice should have erased them from existence but instead it merely sounded godly. They felt her words penetrate their bodies, going beyond the flesh and into the soul. Again her presence kept them safe, making her voice feel even more powerful than if it had merely stripped the land of all life in an instant. As it was merely her choice to do so. “We're going to play a little game.”

 

Liara waited to soak in the fear and panic her words wrought. Smiling when the first puffs of despair reached her. She was idly scratching the crust with her right index finger far in the distance “You like games don't you?” she cooed seductively. People started pleading with her, having figured out her psychic connection to them. Some begging for forgiveness, or their lives, or to serve her. She giggled softly at the last one. A giggle that reverberated past her protections slightly, cracking some windows with it's sound and shatterring a little pavement from her abdomen's spasming. “Oops...sorry.” she soothed mockingly. Picking her left hand up from the deslotated remains of the city it rested in and resting her cheek in its palm. Her eyes drifted over the expanse of her toy, taking in it's fragility and impeccable worthlessness. She could see the tiniest dots of vehicles, some of them even airborne. She could make out the different styles and structures of buildings. Obvious zoning, some inner city parks and other green belts. The people below watched Liara's beautiful brown eyes pass over them, she looked like she was in a deep, relaxed trance. Almost like she wasn't really all there in her mind. But her pupils were wide with an intense, burning lust and her cushiony red lips were affixed into a permanent soft smile. As she inspected various parts of the city her lips parted slightly unconsciously releasing a wave of hot, moist, breath through the area. Breath that shivered the spine of all who heard or felt it. Breath of deep unconscious sexual desire. Then....she flinched. It was ever so slight, but obvious enough to those at her mercy. Her right index finger could be heard tearing deep into the earth for a moment.

 

Liara saw the hairs of overloaded highways on the outskirts. Highways that were carrying her property to destinations other than here.

 

“But first...” she breathed, her smile getting a little wider.

 

She lifted her right hand, bits of dirt falling off of it, and glided it slowly over the metropolis, her pinky lazily extended. She held it over to one side of the highways directly in front of her, the one brazenly carrying the most playthings away from her. She smiled as she dangled her hand above their cute attempts to flee. Then she slowly touched the ground with the pad of her pinky, far to the side of the packed highway. She sensed cars speed up and begin causing accidents, jamming the road for everyone else. Liara pressed into the earth, huge fissures rippled in all directions and rock piled up around the digit. The highway began splitting into the coulds and the could-nots as the traffic jams caused by the weak hearted and slow witted culminated into unsurpassable obstacles for the rest of the hopefuls. Now she tipped her finger forward and pierced it's shiny crimson lance deep into the bedrock of the planet, still watching the chaos of her lazy motions unfold. Finally Liara began dragging her pinky towards the indignant mass of people... slowly. Savouring the final moments of willpower as they watched a fingertip larger than your average bed and breakfast town upturning thousands of tonnes of earth and stone. A deafening rumble mixed with the screaming of earth and man alike combined with the reverbeations of the quakes caused by Liara's finger and amused hum. People decided that was it, they were dead, but the finger did not plow through the traffic jam. It spared them, passing far in front, far beyond the distance the could's could have travelled or the would's would have marvelled. Meeting the road at a place without any flee'ers, fathers or even a feather whatsoever. Removing their only hope of escape and replacing it with a deep chasm ringed with rock rubble and their remorse. But Liara wasn't satisfied with only one highway, she continued to lackadaisily drag her limp finger in a large arc, wiping out highway after highway until the entire city had been hopelessly quarantined. Encircled by the shallow furrow she'd dug around it. She lifted her pinky from the dirt and wiped it off with her thumb. Pausing a moment to inspect under the nail and blow some extra grime off with a puff of breath from her luscious lips. Settling her hand back down at it's former position Liara shifted around a little to get more comfortable.

 

“...We're going to need some rules.” She could feel the excitement pouring through her. She felt a warm trickle on her left inner thigh as her pussy oozed mighty rivers of cum into the landscape she lay on. Yet as hot as she was she didn't feel any desire to touch herself. Her whole being simply felt amazing. This was the state she wanted, her patience was going to reward her with pleasures few ever experience.

 

“A game isn't really a game without rules after all is it?” she whispered. She loved when they ran, she loved it when they fought back. She loved when they disobeyed. Because when she displayed to them how effortless it was for her to sully their attempts it released a primalness in her of unmistakeable power. The people below felt this from her as her prescence intensified around them. Not merely doubling or tripling but ascending to an entire other plane of calculatory definition. The weight they felt violated them all over as her desire forced its way into the hearts and minds of her victims. Radiating out from her like the heat of a thousand suns.

 

“I'm having a small problem right now. And the game is for you to help me solve it.” She started, “You see... I'm really horny... and I really need to cum...” she moaned sensually. Meeting them again with a big seductive smile on her face,

 

“But I just can't figure out the most...” She took a deep breath in, thinking carefully for a moment, “...entertaining way to do it.” her smooth as silk voice carried subtle layers of menace through her plush lips, “So your job is to tell me all the things you'd love to see me do.” The soft smile in her eyes and on her lips seemed to sparkle with excitement. She could feel the confusion, fear, lust, hope, and so many other contradictory feelings from so many of the population. The male population especially. She leaned her face closer to the city, slowly, watching her shadow begin to darken the tiny patch of life. Scanning her eyes over as she went. Her lips and tongue tingled. Parting unconsciously as she let out a short, sharp sigh before realizing what she was about to do. Stopping herself at the last moment as her tongue peeked out from behind her teeth. Saving nearly 1 million people from being licked up in a single lap. Pulling the pink flesh back behind her teeth took more than a little mental effort and she was lucky not to have lost a drop of saliva. The noise and the deformation of her throat as she swallowed the excess sent shivers through the spine of the earth and all that lived on it. Her composure was starting to crack, she didn't know if she could make it through this and that tingled her even more.

 

With her lips covering the sky and her breath bathing the people in her sweet scent in short sharp bursts she sensually whispered, “All the positions, all the toys, all of your darkest fantasies, everything.” Her protections were becoming unstable, the lust in her voice was starting to cause minor damage throughout the city. Accenting her emotions with every word she spoke. She was aware but unable to stop this, frustrated with herself how this always happened. But her frustration began another sexual cycle. The realization of how unbelievably powerful she was compared to them no matter how cautious her interactions. No matter how equal she attempted to be. Her superiority was a simple fact of nature completely out of he control. It was something that both frustrated and tittilated her. She bolstered her defenses over the city as best as she could and continued, “And out of all of your suggestions I will pick the one I like the best. The one that sends a shiver down my spine and makes my toes curl.” She purred, “If you can do this for me... I... won't... use your city as an appetizer.” The amount of effort it took for her to speak those words could've solved the energy crisis of several planets. “That's right!” She giggled “I'll let every last one of you live!” She pulled her face back to it's original position, cooing, ”I'll let you watch me as I play with my body, living out your fantasies.” The feeling between her legs was now more than a trickle, “ I'll let you watch as I consume millions of your kind at a time just to whet my sexual appetite. I'll let you bear witness to the end of everything you've ever known or loved in this world until all that is left is you and me.” The wetness between her legs told her this promise was going to be exceedingly hard to keep. But that's how she liked it.

 

“I'll let you live because... after all... who knows what other scintillating ideas you might come up with for me?” She smiled, she was witnessing several men 'reliving' themselves in private as they watched and listened to her. She allowed all the other residents to soak in what she was saying along with the spirit by which she said it. “But...” the word was like a cannon blast, the finishing blow to a doomed ship. Accented by the raising of her right hand and index finger

 

“...if you take too long.... or, if I think of something better first....well...” Without taking her eyes off of the city she glided her hand over to her far right, over to another city a few hours drive from this one. The residents of that city screamed in unison went her finger pointed down at them. Residents of toytropolis beneath her couldn’t guess what she was targetting. Her finger obscurered by distance. Hanging in midair a few moments, lolling back and forth lazily. Then she poked her index finger into it's writhing heart. The centre erupted outwards in a tide of debris. Shockwaves condensed around her finger as the atmosphere collapsed at her touch. The tallest of buildings appearing less than knee high to the wave of earth for the few moments it allowed them to continue existing. The suburban areas on the outskirts weren't even worthy of being rolled over by the bodies of their dead, instead being scoured off the surface by the burst of air. Vehicles and people in the streets went less than unnoticed as they were flung headlong into the sky. Within seconds everything had been obliterated and all that was left was an undulating crater and her shiny red fingernail. The wave's hunger hadn't been sated yet, ripping apart the earth far outside the city limits, spreading all the way to the first layer of satellite towns. The air burst reduced to a mere gale force wind but the rumble of the shuddering earth crumbled all in it's path. Lucky people on the highways floored It to the next city as they got pelted with stones and glass from behind. The highways shook, cracked and then erupted as the wave consumed them as well. The next city in line braced for it's demise as the quakes rolled towards them. It pierced through unimpeded, rattling buildings and shatterring glass. Cracks ripped open here and there, water mains burst, gas lines exploded and many buildings crumbled into dust.

 

And then it subsided.

 

The last city was crippled, a mortal wound for sure, but it had been denied a mercifully quick death. The power of a single finger effortless wiped out more than a couple million people. The city beneath her similarly braced as the weakened wave headed right towards them. But then they watched it impossibly refract, hitting some invisible barrier far outside the canyon she'd already encased them with. She smiled viciously, knowing she'd dashed the hopes of several thousand who still had faith in their understanding of the laws of physics to grant them death and save them from whatever torture awaited them.

 

Liara giggled menacingly “May the most... creative... mind win.”

 

The people predictably panicked. Anxiety, fear and doubt took over as most of them thought it was hopeless to come up with an idea good enough to satisfy a goddess. Liara allowed them time to compose themselves. Awkward, adolencent power trip fantasies squeaked out one by one from timid boys. Each one painted with a sharp tinge of fear that Liara would be insulted or disgusted by their suggestions. But her games had barely started,

 

“Harrison Mcgregor....” Liara cooed, “Would like to see me bent over a sofa and, how did you put it Harry...? Rammed by a black cock so big that afterwards I would become a parapalegic.”

 

The real Harrison stood up in his crumbling home in the formerly quiet neighborhood he had lived in for nought less than 67 years. Feeling Liara's attention.

 

“Hmmm... that does sounds rather nice Harry...” She breathed “...If a couple hundred others hadn't thought the same thing too.” The whole city froze, “Don't worry I'm not cross with any of you, especially not you Harry, but I do wonder how you thought I would act out that fantasy?”

 

People hadn't thought of that.

 

“I know some of you consider yourselves well endowed, and for some... I would agree” She purred, smiling and biting her tongue, sending winks to the minds of the men she was talking about, Boosting their egos to unimaginable heights, “At least... if you were my size.” before shattering them against the cold stone of reality once again.

 

“But you're not... are you? And I didn't ask for ideas that would get you off... did I...?” Her voice took on a more serious, sinister tone. Her energy froze the blood of every citizen. Liara held up her right index finger and wagged it left and right over the city. “That's your one warning.” She whispered threateningly, “I guess I'm in a giving mood today. Lucky you.” The fire between her legs was unbearable, why does she do this to herself? Deriving some sadistic pleasure out of denying her body what it craves most? Some exercise in willpower, proving her dominance over her own biology? Whatever the case she felt as if a slight shift in the wind in the right place might be enough for that inevitable chain reaction to start.

 

She was starting to pant slowly and deeply, her pupils were dilated wide, she felt dizzy. People's thoughts were panicked and random. She wanted to keep waiting, she wanted to prolong this till the very end. But she was losing control. She struggled not to rub her self against the ground. Her hands were trembling, her body begging for their caress. A new river had been forming from the drool of her pussy, a vast, deep current cutting it's way through the barren wasteland between her legs.

 

So many dumb ideas, crush another city with her breasts, spit on a city, lick a city, sit on a city, fuck one with her pussy, moan at one till it's gone. It was like they wanted to die, some of them did. Maybe this whole time all these people wanted was to die. Mayb-

 

“What kind of things are you into?” interrupted one sheepishly trembling female. “We don't know anything about you. Could you give us some hints?”

 

Gold, Liara had struck absolute gold, “What am I into!?” She squealed excitedly, her protections barely holding against the weight of her voice. “Good job Miliana Goychek, leave it to a lady to remember to ask before they cum.” Liara began giggling uncontrollably, still not knowing if she'd make it, “Well... I enjoy power over my partners, obviously, but, I guess you already knew that didn't you?” She laughed nervously “But I don't like when they roll over and let me have my way with them. Even if that's how it ends. I love when you run, when you scream, when you give me a good fight. Because what's the point of playing with toys that don't play back?”

 

Miliana hesitated, her mind was blank to what Liara meant, “Yeah, but… what about… positions…” She squeaked timidly.

 

Liara chuckled to herself “Dear, if I told you that I wouldn’t need to play this game with you anymore would I? Is that what you’d like?”

 

“No! Please!” Miliana shrieked, “Please that’s not what I meant, please!”

 

“Are you sure…?” She tilted her head coyly.

 

“No! I mean… I mean yes!” Miliana pleaded, her thoughts clouded and frantic.

 

“Hmmm…. sounds like a no.” Liara twirled her hair around her pinkie as she mused with smiling eyes.

 

“No! No it’s not a no! I mean yes it’s a no. I mean-”

 

“Don’t worry dear I know what you mean...” Liara cooed disarmingly.

 

Miliana was relieved, her heart was beating a mile a minute, then she realized, “No, wait! Don’t kill us please! Yes I was confused what you were asking us, no I don’t want to die, please don’t kill me! Please!”

 

“Mhmmhmm… too bad.” A mocking pout on her lips as she hummed wryly, “That’s the only clue I’m giving you, make the most of it.” finishing with a menacing giggle.

 

Miliana was sobbing, wishing she had never asked, the rest of the populace concurred.

 

As the ideas started flowing in again Liara lay there in contemplation. In truth only half paying attention to the thoughts of the million plus souls beneath her. Delighted how easy humans made it to play with their hearts as well as their minds. Only perking up when one of the sheep had something mildly interesting to share. She glanced straight down at her breasts, comparing them to the tiny metropolis. One breast could flatten a city three times this size with plenty of room to spare for the suburbs. She loved her breasts, she loved the feeling and the humiliation of resting them on humanity. Somehow it seemed even more lewd than smearing cities with her pussy.

 

They'd welled up vast mountain ranges around them like normal, it was a nice sight. The earth splintering like almost dried out cookie dough. A few canyons could easily swallow entire city blocks. Even the barely discernable hairline fractures rivalled six lane freeways in girth. The intimidating mountains of rubble were made meek by the stupendous mammories behind them. On her scale her breasts were only a finger length or so away from the outskirts of the city. But she knew this was many kilometers to them.

 

The ground carressed her body. It felt cool and squishy and snuggly with every slight wiggle she made. Her slow, powerful heartrate helped accentuate the lust she felt as it reverberated in the city, slightly jostling buildings and people. Not enough to damage them, just to remind them. Her breathing did much the same as her eyes pierced straight down from above the clouds. Even from here it was sometimes hard to make anything out. It was more like she could tell that there was a pattern to the grey mass but she couldn't tell what it was. The city center was usually the only thing of interest, the buildings tall enough to add a little texture to the ground. But their diminuitive size made them look more like stubbles of hair than anything else. She was very tempted to lick it. One is probably all it would take. Movement in the city was even more amorphous than the buildings. There was no way to see any individual vehicle from this height let alone the people. It felt so strange knowing there were about a million humans down there and yet she coudn't see a single one. An errant cloud was drifting towards the city, threatening to block her view, so she blew it away with a puff from her lips.

 

There was a small city a decent ways from the metropolis. Or perhaps a very large town. They watched Liara as she coyly glanced at the cloud that minutely obscured her hazy face from them. She turned towards it with pursed lips and blew a small puff of air at it. They watched as the cloud evaporated in an instant a couple seconds later. A stiff breeze picked up around them. Then a sudden gnashing howl caused many to stumble as it melted away into a cataclysmic tangle of vortices struggling to dissipate the force of a goddess' breath. Windows exploded and cars were thrown through buildings. People were snagged in the maelstrom and tossed every which way. Splattering, snapping and ripping into whatever they were unfortunate enough to hit. Several buildings disintegrated in their entirety and one of the city's office towers groaned heavily as it leaned to the side. Then the winds began to weaken. Their destruction continuing a ways outside this city into farmlands and forests. Within seconds the air was calm again, but the city was in ruins. Thousands were dead and nearly everything had been destroyed. And Liara hadn't noticed any of it.

 

She had looked back at her toy the moment the cloud burst. People were still trying to come up with ideas for her but Liara had already gotten bored of that game. She was lost in thought admiring her own body and how her breasts seemed to frame the metropolis in a way.

 

Then she started noticing tiny flecks of... something on her breasts. It wasn't debris, she'd already wiped all that off. It wasn't her own sweat glinting in the sunlight, she really wasn't sweaty. There, another one. She reached out with her mind but couldn't get any more answers. She squinted her eyes and leaned in slightly. It wasn't just the odd fleck, it was dozens, hundreds of them all across the lowest parts of the breasts. The parts just above the peaks of the mountains.

 

Liara smiled when she realized what it was. The tiny military had come to play with her. If she hadn't been protecting the area with her aura, her slow, panting breaths alone would've destroyed them long before they'd gotten a shot off at her. It's no wonder she had missed it. It was easy to miss a city of several million if she wasn't paying attention. She watched them for awhile. Blocking out the frantic, bland suggestions of the citizens. Lost in thought, mesmerized by her own power over these things. She couldn't feel anything from their weapons. But seeing them explode on her tits like that sent a shiver down her spine. She felt a warm rush flood into her chest as her breasts responded... and began to swell. The land strained and broke against her soft flesh as it expanded. Fissures and gourges ripped apart, consuming everything around them. Her mammories becoming more massive by the moment. They shoved aside the mountains of rubble like talcum powder. A continuous scream of rending rock filled the air. She was surprised to feel the soft touches of the heaviest of weapons they continued to throw at her. A detachement of artillery had somehow gotten into position at the base of the mountains that rimmed her tits. They and other ground detachements abandoned their weapons and fled, but too slow for the aroused skin. Liara sighed when she felt the soft tingles of death beneath her, causing her breasts to swell faster witht a sudden surge of blood. By the time they stopped they’d grown an entire cup size larger. The jets were the only survivors, continuing to tickle her with missles and guns that her breasts were now sensitive enough to just barely notice.

 

This gave her another idea for a game. One a lot more direct than the last.

 

“Ooo, that feels nice.” She cooed at them. “But I have a better target for you, and if you comply I'll even spare the city you're protecting. That’s right, two chances to win! Back off to a safe distance, over the city. I need to change positions...” The military jets did as they were commanded, it took them more time than Liara wished to spare to retreat, such slothful little flies they were. “You ready?” Liara smiled. She pushed herself up off of the ground, her massive, swollen breasts dangled mightily from her chest. Bits of dirt falling off of them here and there as she got on all fours. She pushed huge amount of power into the ground to protect the city and the airspace around it as she moved. She crawled forward , lifting her right hand over the city and placing it down far on the other side. Her breasts and stomach were the sky now. Everyone screamed, certain she was about to crawl right over them or otherwise crush them. But she stopped with her knees just outside the outermost suburbs. She dropped her hips to the right, slowly.

 

As her hip fell, an unnoticed city just as lage as the one she toyed with, watched in horrific anticipation. They felt the heavy prescence of the goddess become far denser as she slowly lowered her hip. People didn’t know whether to be thankful or horrified when they saw they would not be crushed beneth her. She was not gentle as she placed her side on the surface. It passed through unabated as if te land wasn’t even there. But the land in return heaved and splintered, even through the goddess’ protections. Eventually stopping at a depth far shallower than what that titanic force should’ve allowed. They felt her energy swirl and ebb as it absorbed the unholy force that she couldn’t keep herself from exerting on the delicate planet. The land squealed audibly as it slightly flexed as her presence fought to contain the sheer kinetic force. The land held still for a moment, appearing to be contained before the whole region suddenly, simultaneously, violently exploded into a cascade of deep, dense spiderwebbed cracks. The sudden shift in the foundation caused many buildings to lean over or crumble. Car alarms wailed throughout the city, people suffered minor injuries and only a few died.

 

Her right ass cheek filled their entire view. Landing so close to them that it’s curvature partly obscured the view of the left. They could see down the length of her form, the powerful, smooth backs of her thighs, the calves, left draped over right, and of course her soles as her feet casually lay in a wasteland of their own making. The sun showed hints of the fiery orange accents in her complexion mixed in with all that mulato. And of corse, the dribble of nectar working it’s way down the back of her thigh.

 

Some felt lucky to have such a view. Certainly lucky not to be the city Liara had chosen to amuse herself with. But the earth groaned again, her ass rolling towards them squashing the land effortlessly in it’s path. People screamed and ran but it was no use. Their city was flattened in an instant under the juiciest part of her right cheek, and with all the other distractions flooding her mind, Liara didn’t even feel it.

 

She then swung her legs in front of her, overtop of her play city. The backs of her heels were held just off the ground as not to spoil it. In the dim light beneath her thighs the denezins could see the glisten on her labia. She spread her legs, exposing her cavernous, monstrous, soaking wet vagina. It was self evident that nothing on the planet could possibly pleasure such a pussy. Placing her feet softly in, mostly, empty areas Liara leaned herself back slightly to display her crotch. Propping herself up with her her hands and a little abdominal strength. She looked down from the heavens at the city. Her features faded in the blue haze of the sky. But the lust in her eyes and on her lips couldn't be hidden so easily. Her eyes looked focused and determined, predatory. Then she spoke,

 

Amuse me...” Liara purred, a twitch of her vagina told exactly what she meant. Fresh cum already dripping out of her into the land below. She focused her mind to find the jets and was amazed how many there were. A swarm of missles were released into her depths. They were swallowed by the thick layer of cum before exploding. Leaving nothing but tiny air bubbles that collapsed moments later beneath the unrelenting flow.

 

She felt a soft tingle on her clit, as she watched the entire suface light up with tiny flashes. Her fading libido roared back to life at that touch. “O-ooo …” She moaned deeply as her clit swelled. All her nerves getting more sensitive. She felt a pressure in her loins, a warmth, a surge of lubrication flowing from deep within in anticipation. Cum poured from her vagina into a fast expading lake beneath her. Her breasts screamed for attention but she couldn't satisfy them properly sitting like this.

 

Missles and artillery rained fruitlessly down all over her labia, most of it not even penetrating the layer of mucus. Evacuations were called as the lake of cum began to overflow but to say it was too late would be an insult. A tide of cum suddenly surged over the banks as the earth gave way to it's mass, swallowing everything. Liara was beginning to feel slight touches in various places that almost felt pleasurable as bombs and missles of increasingh strength were used against her. She saw the tiny wet patch creeping forward and smiled.

 

“Keep going, I can almost feel you” she mocked with a sultry giggle. The city watched from their canyon prison as the great river of whitish-clearish cum flowed downhill towards them. It carved it's own path through the fragile rock and dirt. Eventually it broke against the wall of rubble on the outside of their imprisoning mote and slowly began to surround it, seeking a way in. There was a terrible grinding as the cum reached such vast quantities that it merely shoved the debris out of the way as it poured into the canyon. Loud, glopping thunder reverberated through the city as the moat began filling with her cum. The military had been doing the best it could to do some sort of damage to her but they came to realize how impossible that was with the equipment they had. Now they merely focused on pleasing her in the hopes she might spare them.

 

“Let me help you out a bit...” Liara moaned as she slightly repositioned herself and slowly slid her left hand down her belly, over her labia, giving the jets plenty of time to get out of the way. Then she dug her fingers in and pried herself open with a deafening slurp. People were horrified to see the multiple, thick strings of cum tearing along the length of the inner walls of her cunt. Collapsing and pouring into the lake beneath her in a single massive glop. Her insides twitched and undulated as her muscles flexed, looking for something to squeeze. “Mmmmm...” She groaned. The sudden injection of cum in the river swelled forward as a wave.

 

The sloshing around the cty got more intense, deeper, closer. The heat and humidity was rising along with it. And then.... wet spots began appearing on the inner wall of rubble. Pouring through gaps between the loose stone and dirt. Here there and everywhere flecks of cum began squirting out. Small pools were forming at the base. People were screaming, forgetting about her game with them. The wave was approaching closer and closer, then impacting with a heavy crash. Cum poured over the walls all at once. People screamed, chaos was everywhere. The rubble was shoved aside a few moments later as a gargantuan flood of nectar surged forth. Liara sighed deeply above, rattling the bones of the deceased. Her juices continued to flow inwards towards the city, until they hit the first houses. The tide was much taller than the largest single family home. Streets were engulfed in an instant and fleeing people of all stripes were swept under. Jammed thouroughfares becames morgues of crushed vehicles and debris as the flood pushed deeper and deeper remorselesly. Neighborhoods were being consumed one after the other by the insatiable tide before it finally slammed into the first commercial distracts. Trains and busses were now being enveloped in Liara’s warm, gooey embrace. Shopping malls had their doors burst inwards at the pressure. People on the second floor believed they’d be safe until a surge covered the skylights above them, cracking the glass with its weight and dripping though on top of them. Teasing them with the inevitable.

 

Those who dared look up at her saw their goddess biting her lip, her eyes unfocused but still gazing in their general direction fondling her stupendously huge breast with her free hand. Her powerful inner thighs flexed and twitched with pleasure all around them. Framing their home with imposing ease. They watched the onslaught the military tried to provide her vagina. But even the citizens could tell how inadequate it would be. Her inner walls were sopping with cum and whatwever munitions were being used against her couldn’t possibly being doing more than a slight tickle. Only those with binoculars could make out the tiny flashes that couldn’t even reach her flesh let alone the aircraft that fired them. Her steady, passionate breaths occasionally interupted by a soft reverberating sigh.

 

Liara couldn't take it anymore. Her body was in agony as she watched the small trickle of mucus crawl through the patch of life. Torn between the subtle, humiliating pleasure she was receiving from the military and the sudden release she craved. She moaned as she lay on her back with a thundering crash and groped her breasts. Sticking two fingers deep into herself, fingering her g-spot. An immense pressure rose between her legs and in her belly before running outside of her best control. Her body clenched hard and a vast ocean of cum gushed out of her as she shook the earth with her voice. The military’s full retreat was cut down before it. The convusions of her muscles quaked the land terribly. Her cum seemed to hang in the air as gravity was yet too weak to contend with it. Shadows flecked over the toy city as drops soared overhead. Their foundations crumbling into the existing slime as their goddess shivered in ecstacty. But beyond them another city barely got to see the shadow of her load before it hit them. Washing them away in a single wave that swallowed the clouds themselves.

 

She squirted again. And again, and again. Each one unpercievably weaker than the last. All traces of the canyon mote and the city it had imprisoned were now buried underneath the depth of the warm liquid. It spread unrelentingly to the surrounding areas. The city that Liara unknowingly leveled with a slight puff of breath got to watch the horrifying seconds until the ocean of cum swept over them insignificantly. But many, many more cities and towns were yet to go. After her final convulsions the entire region had been buried under a new inland sea of thick, milky white female cum.

 

Liara lay there panting. The orgasm had been well worth the torture to get there. Her whole body felt relaxed and a little fatigued. The military was gone, swept away like everything else. The death toll easily passed one hundred million. Sweat was steaming off of her, sticking bits of dirt to her body. She panted short, sharp breaths, and wore a sly smile on her lips as she basked in her afterglow. She had warned them after all, come up with a good idea, or she would. A jolt of weak electricity hit her loins again. Souls, consumed and dissolved by her nectar, were being transmitted back to her through it. A unique, subtle feeling compared to the discreet pops and fizzles of whole, crunchy souls perishing under a sensitive body part. A perfect compliment, like whipped cream on hot irish coffee. Pity those who were trapped in a glob somewhere on their own with no connection back to her. No connection back to anyone for a long, long time. She smilied, wondering if they were aware, she hoped they were.

 

As she slowly came down back to a now more perfect normality her breathing slowed and deepened. She felt sleepy and satisfied. Closing her eyes and smiling, giggling a little as she lolled her fingers inside of herself. Her body had calmed down, she could feel all the amazing sensation that the excitement hid. Her skin felt so soft now, so sensitive to the environment around her.

 

Turning her head to the side, feeling her cheek flatten useless land beneath it. She opened her eyes to see another city and it’s cluster of satellites. A deep, sensual breath passed her lips,

 

“One...”

 

 

 

End Notes:

 

 

 

Listening to Your Body by Macsquizzy
Author's Notes:

...

World governments had scrambled to imposed strict information controls of the events happening on the doomed continent ever since Liara first set foot on it. Any and all civilian communication on or off the continent was shut down. Phones, news, internet, radio. To their credit, they held for a good 30-45 minutes. But the world didn’t need cameras or news teams to tell them about Liara’s existence anymore. Her moans and sighs still echoed across the planet. People still felt the aftershocks of the quakes she caused in her throes of ecstasy. The world was being split into those who new their fate, and those who still believed in free will.

She laid there, chest slowly rising and falling, blinking sleepily at the distant city. The horizon seemed to cower from her as it curved out of sight. The city and everything around it was a little out of arms reach. Or that’s what she told herself in her fatigue. A warm smile filled her cheeks, her muscles felt as if they’d been drained of all stress and tension. Her whole body felt so relaxed, like she could fall asleep gazing at that city. Her skin felt soft and tender, prickling with the desire to be caressed.

Breathing deeply, feeling her chest heave, her skin tighten as her back arched slightly, the touch on her nipples as they rose through the upper atmosphere. The feeling of her shoulder blades scraping into the earth. Releasing a deep, contented sigh that reverberated across the land as she snuggled into the bedrock. Revelling in the feeling of it reshaping against her every curve like soft, springy putty. Her aura flowed into it with the rhythm of her heart, preventing the delicate surface from completely breaking under her weight. The regular ebb of energy tickled her senses, it was as if she could feel the screams of the planet itself as she forced it to support her body. Between her legs the ocean of fluid, largely contained within the mountains piled up by her inner thighs, continuing to transfer dissolved souls to her pussy. Though the feeling was weakening considerably. A pressure inside told her she could scarcely hold any more of their essence. But that was okay, her ravenous hunger would only be sated for so long.

A puff of human terror, like the smell of a roast with a side of steamed vegetables, stimulated other appetites within her. Her pussy salivated, her heart rate quickened, pupils dilated. The intense, raw surge in her libido shocked her. Groaning in wanton as if she had not just drowned the better part of a country, she slowly rolled onto her left side towards her next sandbox. Carefully lifting her right leg over the sea of cum. Feeling the ground crack beneath her hip and side as her left breast rolled into already desolate land. Her skin felt tingly all over, the relaxation and fatigue transforming into a powerful, calming buzz that stoked her flames.

Pressing her right hand, fingers splayed, into the crinkling earth to support herself, she landed on her right shin. Straightening herself on her hands and knees she displayed quite the side profile to her prey, and she knew it. With how wobbly and relaxed her muscles felt, she took this opportunity to get them ready for her next adventure. Slowly sitting back on her shins, chin tucked into her knees, hands staying where they were. Fingers touching the ground as she strreeeeeetttttcccchhhheeddd her arms, back of the neck and shoulder blades. A few tousled locks of jet black hair cascading over her arms onto the surface as she exhaled into the pull. Holding for 30 seconds before inhaling and slooowwwwwllllyyyy bringing herself back to center. Breathing out any stress and discomfort in her neutral all fours position. Then, with another deep breath in, Liara began extending her legs and slowly lowered her pelvis to the ground. Flattening her thighs and the tops of her toes against the earth, twisting the heels of her hands till her fingers pointed outwards, and even a little behind. She pushed out her chest and arched her back. Her lustrous dark hair falling over the back of her shoulders as she craned her neck to the sky. Eyes closed, feeling the pull on her belly, solar plexus, chest, collar bone, and throat as she pulled her shoulders back with another lingering, gentle exhale. Holding for 30 seconds, before coming back to center. In through the nose, Liara tilted her head towards her audience and opened her eyes. Out through the mouth, a long, contented sigh through relaxed, gently smiling lips.

Namaste” She breathed.

Taking her time, she manoeuvred herself to face them. Her honey brown eyes continued to stare greedily through the blue haze. Full ruby lips parted, pink tongue peeking out in an unconscious, slow lick across their plush surface. The shiny glaze of saliva left behind an accent as her face squinted into an excited, predatory grin as she thrummed lazily towards the rich cluster of life. One hand in front of the other, one knee after the next. A continuous rumbling that preceded her feline grace, hips swaying provocatively, Firm breasts jiggling as they brushed against her arms.

Crunching into the outskirts, the land here seemed especially fertile compared to what she’d encountered thus far. Although bathed in a thick mottling of clouds she could see a dense lichen of civilization spread before and beneath her. Groves of metropolises large enough to rival the ball of her foot rimmed by urbanity that would just fit under the skin of her modest areola. Yet smaller settlements surrounded these, ones barely of note that could be snuffed out with the mere touch of a fingertip. Still smaller burgs, barely specks to her eyes, rimmed those. Yet with hardly any, if any, of the densely populated things humans called skyscrapers, they were usually beneath her notice. She avoided the first layer of lone, outlying settlements to the best of her ability, her eyes fixed on one particularly appetizing metropolis a little further inland. Though clusters of the smallest areas at a time got swept away beneath her fingers with each step. Her passive aura unable to protect them from direct touch.

...

Gienna was caught in the traffic jam with all the others, Crying into her steering wheel in defeat. She turned off her engine and chose to wait for the inevitable. She looked out her windshield, her light brown hair falling in front of her face. People were abandoning their cars, those that weren’t boxed in on all side at least. Those people were doing what she was, or were desperately trying to climb out the window in some vain attempt to make a difference. Appraising her reflection in the windshield, she looked like shit. Her mascara running down her face, the exotic green eyes she loved were contorted in painful anger. She was so stupid to think she could escape this way, like everyone else wouldn’t’ve thought to take the side road by the mall to avoid the highways. She brushed the hair from her face with her deeply tanned arm and lay her head back on the steering wheel. Another rumble, a powerful one, rattled her sedan. She grit her teeth against the pain as she felt another dancing vehicle crumple her rear fender. A somewhat muffled wave of screams cascaded around her with a chorus or car alarms and screeching tires.

She looked up again, several buildings along the busy street had pieces missing, she couldn’t see the road but the awkward angles some of the cars sat told her it was cracked. In the distance she could see Her. Gienna hissed angrily as she watched the titanic woman nonchalantly taking her sweet time crawling towards them with the sun at her back, behind her left shoulder a bit, not even bothering to look at them. Her shadow suddenly enveloped the street, probably the whole city as she tottered forward.

I hate you! She spat in her mind, directing pure murderous rage at this creature, This isn’t fair, this is so UNFAIR! She screamed silently, punching her dashboard. Ignoring the pain ringing in her hand from a now scraped, bleeding knuckle. She stared up at this monster, thinking about all the things she never got to do in her life. All those plans, all that ambition, all that hard work, meaningless. All because of Her.

And of course she had to be beautiful too... Gienna cursed. Just being a monster wasn’t good enough for her. The monster’s eyes snapped down towards Gienna, nearly making her heart stop. It felt as if they were looking right at her... but... that’s impossible...

Oh really...? a cheerful feminine voice said in her mind, it’s awesome presence smothering her consciousness. Get out of your car, I want to watch. It ordered in a cloy voice. Gienna froze, eyes locked upwards. The monster stared, motionless, back at her. Eyes filled with boredom and indifference. Her body blotted out the sky, casting her face in shadow. Making the whites of her eyes appear to glow ethereally against her dark skin.

This... this isn’t real, there’s no way! She told herself.

Gienna...” The monster spoke, it’s divine voice shaking the earth. Equal parts consoling and commanding with a teaspoon of impatience. Echoing, seeping into her bones like late stage cancer as her car rocked gently. It matched the voice in her mind.

“Y-yes!” She said as her door clicked, followed by a dull metallic thud as it impacted the running board of the small SUV next to her. I can’t get out, this car’s too close to me! She panicked as the flood of screams stormed in through the open crack. Her Goddess was waiting, still staring down at all of them.

They’re really noisy aren’t they? Liara laughed in her mind as Gienna frantically rolled down her window. Suddenly there was a painful buzzing in her head. It made her nauseous. Everyone in the streets screamed in pain, holding their heads. Then a deep ‘pop’ as one old man exploded in a shower of fine ichor. People who still had some control tried to run, but soon more were exploding. One after the other. Until the explosions of gore were coming thick and fast, like human popcorn. Within a few seconds the streets were bereft of life, except Gienna, Blood covering her catatonic face. There were still screams and other commotion in the distance, on some other street far enough away to not offend her Goddess’ ears. Now get out of your car. She ordered again.

Silently Gienna pulled herself out the window. Using the door of the SUV beside her to support her self. But all the blood made it slippery and she nearly fell in the process. Climbing on top of it, her hands and knees were soaked in blood as she pulled herself over to the driver’s side. Sliding off onto the street near the sidewalk. Everything was red and black. The goopy liquid dripped from awnings, signs, lamps, doors. The smell was awful. Down the road Gienna could still see throngs of people in a distant open plaza. Some coming her way.

Good girl... Liara purred in her mind. Gienna felt a flash of anger course through her. You were very obedient for someone who hates me sooooo much. She mocked. Gienna tried to ignore her, feeling a wave of guilt and depression wash over her at her own cowardice. Perhaps... it’s just human nature? Liara prodded gleefully, injecting an oil tankers worth of salt mixed with sulphuric acid into the psychological wound. Gienna growled loudly, vibrating with rage. She wanted to punch something so badly, rip this creatures throat out. But... but she COULDN’T! Gienna kicked the SUV with her heel in rage. Denting the door with a bloody shoe print as Liara laughed affectionately in her mind.

The rumbles startled Gienna, she looked up to see the Goddess’ right hand slowly raising from the sundered earth, flecks of debris falling into the cloud of dust beneath. Her eyes fixed on her unseen target ahead, once again uninterested in Gienna’s home. Now make sure you get a good angle for me. Liara said, as if talking to a small child. Gienna hesitated, wanting to disobey out of spite. At least she could die without giving Her what She wanted. But something buzzed at the back of her brain. A strange, subtle intuition that said that death was the least of what Liara could do to her. The name coming to her out of nowhere, yet somehow she knew it was her Goddess’ name.

She puffed air, gritted her teeth, clenched her fists, not sure if she should trust this feeling or not. Was it another psychic message or her own nerves? The feeling intensified, daring her to defy Liara. Finally Gienna hissed and ran towards the plaza as the feeling overwhelmed her with dread. Tears of self disgust streaming down her bloodstained cheeks as Liara hummed her amusement in her psyche. Good girl, Gienna! She squealed overdramatically.

The Goddess’ slightly curled fingers were heading towards her. Towards all of them. Their bright red nails glinting in the faint light. Spreading out as they descended from the sky. Gienna froze on a deserted blood soaked street corner. To her left she could see the downtown core with its scores of towers rising in the distance. To her right, the land descended gently, giving an amazing view of several commercial and residential districts sprawled out in the valley. Fading into the haze of the city limits. Not bad, now stay riiiiiiiggghhhtttt there. Liara commanded.

Gienna’s skin tingled as she watched the hand descend, feeling the presence of this being fill the streets. Why? Gienna asked Why are you doing this? She fought back angry tears, We didn’t do anything to deserve this...

She felt Liara sigh in her mind, why do humans alllllwayyyyys have to ask me that? She groaned sarcastically. There was a deep, motionless thrum as the tips of her curled fingers pressed into the bedrock. She could see them, at least in part, from almost any angle, rising above all the buildings. Ahead of her was the monstrous palm, propped up slightly on the heel of her hand. She could not see the land in it’s shadow, but perhaps that was a good thing. Above the office towers the last knuckle of the ring finger was clearly visible. The middle finger dominated the horizon near the family homes. It was hard to see just how far outside the city limits it was. Their whole city fit in the gap of those two fingers. Straddling the city like two great mountain ranges without equal. The fingers relaxed as Liara rocked forward on the palm, pressing it firmly into the crackling, splintering ground. Stretching fingers scraping the land before flattening against it with a rumbling boom. A massive shockwave of air condensed into a opaque white cloud that allowed one whole second of prayer before ripping entire districts from the earth at a time. Chased by a rippling gash of earth consuming the scraps. Thick vortices of airborne debris struggled to climb the hill towards Gienna as the immense groan of metal called her attention back to her left.

She watched one of the great distant constructs of metal and concrete lean in her direction, all it’s windows blows out, the shower of glass like glittering confetti in the uneven shadow. Then the streets exploded in a ripple of cracks and canyons that threw Gienna before she had time to react. Landing hard on her left shoulder, feeling a visceral crunch of cartilage as she rolled and skidded across the rough pavement, shredding her clothes and skin. A sudden momentary drop gave her a fraction of a second to see anything of what was happening. Just a blur of dark grey, some silver. Then another impact as she skidded to a stop on the edge of a sunken shard of road. Catching herself with her right hand as she began going over the edge into a deep pit. She screamed and cried in pain. Clutching the edge of the leaning piece of pavement, feet bracing on a gnarled rats nest of rebar and who knows what else. Beneath her the pit was filling with water and who knows what from ruptured pipes. The sound above was terrible, a cacophony of screeching metal, crashing stone, booms, and human agony.

Though being in this pit was a blessing in disguise. The burst of air rushed overhead carrying with it a cloud of debris. She hung on desperately as loose rocks, wood, glass and grit showered her through clenched eyes and teeth. Pressing her face against the asphalt to avoid the worst of it. Trying to keep her grip to stay out of the pit of filth rising beneath her. As she lurched to continue her climb A half ton truck careened onto the level pavement in front of her, Nearly shaking her from her grip as it skidded and bounced into a roll over her head. Slamming cab first into the far side of the chasm. Wedging its twisted frame at an odd angle. The bed dangerously close above Gienna’s back. She sobbed as she dragged herself onto the shallow slope of sunken asphalt, her left shoulder badly sprained, a bone probably broken. Trying to get as far away from the truck as possible as the weight of the bed pulled it downwards with a grisly moan. Finally losing its grip on the soft rock and sliding into the pool of filth with a splash.

Coughing, Gienna pulled her blood and dust caked body to the lip of the road. Liara was already lifting her right hand to continue forward as she managed to haul herself over the nearly waist high lip onto the surface. The cracked dent left by the truck making it that much harder. The world around her was an unrecognizable ruin. Vehicles and buildings swallowed, others blown apart. Fires from gas explosions burned. Lighting up the shadowy hell she crawled through. A second gust of air covered her in dust and chips of concrete. Knocking her on her right side, covering her body in small cuts as her clothes shredded further. She didn’t bother to get up, she laid there crying, screaming her hatred. Her body and hair caked in filth. Hey, you survived! Liara bubbled in her mind. I guess that counts as a treat.

SHUT UP! Gienna screamed back,

Touchy touchy... don’t humans have a saying that life’s just a game?

THIS ISN’T A GAME! Gienna screamed in her mind again, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Hahaha... but if it’s not a game, why am I having so much fun?

Gienna ignored her, clutching her injured arm and rolling onto her back. Liara continued to shuffle overhead. A sudden light blinded her as the Goddess’ left thigh swung forward. The sunlight danced on her right thigh and calf, highlighting the pinches of roasted turmeric and paprika in Liara’s otherwise caramel complexion. Thighs held wide as if to avoid causing any more damage to the city. Her pussy was on proud display, glistening with arousal. Gienna’s rage and hatred at seeing such a lewd sight nearly gave her a stroke. But exhaustion was quickly setting in.

As she watched the right thigh swing forward she saw something whiteish in the sky. Too small and round to be a cloud, or so she thought as it began expanding. Gienna just closed her eyes and waited when she realized what it was.

...

The little splash went unnoticed.

Liara inhaled deeply, savouring the scent of the crawling splotches of grey around her. Stopping directly above the chosen metropolis she gazed down with a haughty grin. She tried to keep her hands in clear land, though that was always a relative goal. So long as she didn’t crush anything fun, she didn’t care. From this height there was almost nothing to discern about the stain of civilization. Differences in shade and hue were mostly what told her where the valuable downtown and useless suburbs were. This one has an airport, how quaint.

She lowered her face, looking at the fragile carpet of tiny glittering crystals in the center. Their crisscrossed streets looked like the fine weave of a delicate fabric. A faint wisp of breath escaped her lips, kicking up a maelstrom of dust and other, more shiny debris. She let her tongue peek out from behind her lips as she felt the first few hundred candles of life wink out. Opening her mouth slightly to allow a thick drop of saliva to slowly roll off her tongue into a densely populated residential area. It deformed the ground, cracks snaking round the shallow crater’s edge as it smothered a few neighbourhoods. The splash swallowing the outlying districts in a heartbeat. Spreading out, consuming a little more before sagging and rebounding. The fizzling of thousands more candles made her giggle. Playfully chiding herself for it as she watched the dust dancing to the three-step beat of her voice. Struggling to stifle another laugh as she felt dozens of thousands more lights winking out at a time. Smothered under the weight of their own ineptitude. Most of the buildings were barely specks of dust, hard to believe humans were so much smaller and weaker still. It was only a giggle, geez!

She breathed on them again, this time sensually and with a stronger aura protecting them. Lowering her extended tongue towards a fresh part of the city. It was coated in a thick, shimmering layer of saliva from tip to tonsil. There was a delightfully squishy crunch as the tip impacted another outlying residential area. Coming more from the pavement and foundations than anything else. Saliva poured into the land. Pooling deeper and thicker than most of the buildings were tall. Rolling forward, pressing the wide face of her palate onto the city. Hundreds if not thousands of buildings dissolved beneath it, not to mention the cars, trains, buses, and people. It felt like powdered grains of caster sugar and tasted just as sweet. Commenting the flavour with a soft, seductive moan.

An entire quarter of the city was beneath her dainty tongue before she’d even begun to lick. Then, dragging her slick appendage forward, a growing tide of saliva squelched and dissolved all in its path. Her tastebuds rolling over the homogenized aftermath. She felt the sugary bumps of the larger commercial buildings on the outskirts of downtown and then the granulated crisp of skyscrapers danced over her palate. Her single, sensual lick slowly consumed the lot of them. She took her time lifting her face from the ground, a long string of knobby spittle snapping and crashing into the remains below. Her tongue stained brown and grey as she brought the mass of debris into her mouth. Many more survived than one would think. She breathed in approval and closed her mouth, a deafening roar surrounding her prey as an ocean of thick, gooey saliva washed over them, drowning everything living, dead, mechanical and structural. All floating in her saliva as she lolled it about before drawing it to the back of her mouth. Swallowing with a purposefully audible gulp.

“Mmmm… Not bad...” she cooed. One lick was enough to consume all the good parts. All that was left now were outlying suburbs, a few stray commercial buildings here and there, and one or two lucky office towers leaning on their foundations. She decided... they could live. The tingle on her tongue was almost non existent anyways. A shame, but expected. Her body was more than fully charged. Now she only played for the sheer pleasure of it. As if that was much different from what she normally did.

Checking the land beneath her she saw that her journey had dissipated all the clouds. Revealing dozens of relatively pristine settlements. Sparse by her feet and becoming thicker towards her head... and a mountain range. Perfectly positioned as well, Well, almost, she would need to scoot back a bit for optimum coverage. It looked like a gnarled ridge to her, not as wide or as thick as her middle finger. The length was.. mmm... just shy of a hand. Mostly straight with many tiny snow capped peaks. These were the mightiest geological features a planet like this could offer her. Humans saw them as monuments to the power and timelessness of nature. Entire religions have been based on them. And many a spiritual journey involves a mountain at some point. But really, they were just a little thing to rub her pussy on. A distraction for her idle amusement, that’s all a mountain range was. Honestly, humans always seemed to imagine profundity in the simplest of things!

Her mind and body did still feel rather lethargic, and sitting here on all fours was quite tiring. Perhaps a small diversion and some mountains to keep her loins company while she rested?

Positioning herself properly, Liara spread her legs, scraping away uncountable amounts of land and everything on it. Continuing until her thighs were wide enough that her butt could slip between her ankles when she was ready. Leaning forward, she placed her forearms on the ground, elbows wide, hands nearly close enough to touch. Amusingly seeming to cup the remains of her candy town between them.

Bracing herself, Liara took the opportunity to position her sensitive breasts over a crowd of civilization. Sight jacking an unfortunate fool gawking up at her, let her see how one breast alone dominated their sky. His city was pathetic. A metropolis in it’s own right but only just. It’s dimensions left it a hair smaller than her areola by her reckoning. A minipolis you could say. Though his memories taught her that something very interesting made its home in the area...

With her pussy held high over the mountains. She lowering her body slowly until her flaccid teats pierced below what would’ve been the cloud layer. Each breast threatening more than 6 appreciably sized cities. With her left lucky enough to hover over that minipolis.

“Make me purr.” She sighed lazily. She made sure to coat them all in a powerful aura to avoid any mishaps. She held her breasts steady, nipples just a little above the height of the tallest skyscrapers. A feat of incredible precision that her well conditioned muscles handled easily. Soon her toys came out to play as the many military bases and missile silos in the area buzzed into action. Such a large and well equipped contingent they were, and all in one place, a luxury for her. It didn’t take long for them to begin assaulting her nipples. Missiles and shells of various calibres. At first she felt nothing. Though as she jumped her consciousness from mind to mind she could see the ever increasing inferno bathing each nipple. Perhaps it was the thought of that that made her feel that first tingle. The people watched as her nipples began to swell. Jets had to swerve to avoid the sudden expansion of flesh, some didn’t make it. Exploding in the crags of their surface. All their munitions igniting with them. Liara thought she might’ve felt some of those. She retreated her mind back to her own head. Closing her eyes, focusing on the feeling beneath her. The feeling of skin stretching, that pressure that pushed out from her breasts, crinkling her areola, filling her teats. She was starting to feel them, minute, barely discernible touches. The natural tingles of her own arousal far surpassed any sensation they caused. But it seemed like they were starting to bring out the good stuff.

In the dim light the core was evacuating, or trying to. Watching the excited milk dud stretch towards them left little doubt of their fate. They could hear her heart beat, despite all the explosions and gunfire, that steady *tha-thump* boomed above all. The shrill screams reached their pitch when the semi erect nubs of flesh touched their first tower. Crunching into the forest of steel with a terrific squeal of rending metal and shattering glass. A sudden skip of her heart told them that she felt that, felt the touch of several districts at once on her sensitive flesh. The expansion lurched forward, quickly smothering its prey and crushing deep into the pavement. Yet it was far from hard. As the nipple continued to expand casually, entire districts were swept aside as the earth ripped apart, unable to accommodate the increasing girth of her tingling teat. Still the barrage continued,

Their Goddess hummed with lustful approval through closed lips and flaring nostrils at the delicate sensations. Deafening them all. Then there was a different noise, one more felt than heard. A sort of rushing sound, a constant groan of sorts that seemed to come from everywhere. As the nipples shook the earth with each beat of her heart, toppling weaker buildings with each thrum. This other sound seemed to herald some new, terrible phase. Then they saw it, they saw the sky of brown skin descending towards them. And not because Liara was getting tired. Her mammaries were simply getting a little aroused, the blood pumping through them stretching the tissue, feeding the nerves, softening the skin.

They say for human females, the breasts can expand 10% when aroused, some times a bit more depending on the lady. The blood rushing around the body makes everything swell a bit, really, as it gets into all the nooks and crannies. Liara was not a human female, but the process was somewhat similar. But some tissues were just more apt for it, and for a woman as well endowed as she, there was a lot of space to fill. It all added up... and up.... and up. As her nipple was still busy splitting the earth, The heavy, soft flesh of her mammaries were now pressing down as well. Closing the wafer thin gap Liara had graciously left them to begin with.

Evacuation was a failure. Her areola crushed her teat through the soft bedrock of the planet before swallowing the whole city in the next few moments. And as that touched the land, the building weight quickly cracked it. The breast swelled out and out. Whole populations got to hear the terrifying groan of stretching skin just before the wall of flesh rolled over them. A few municipalities who believed they might be safe in her cleavage were now caught in the horrific pincer of the two titanic tits. The land rising into a shoddy mountain as they pushed down on each side.

“MMMMmmnnnnnnnn....” Their Goddess purred, their task complete though none would live to tell about it. As a few more seconds ticked by, their growth ebbed away. Finishing with each about a cup size larger than they were before, maybe a tiny bit more. But her girls were very demanding siblings, and jealous too. The right one didn’t like that the left one had gotten more cities to play with than it and it was making a fuss. The left one was mad that the right one has a really big army teasing it now, with heavy air support too!

I want mooooooorrreeeee! They both whined indignantly. Liara sighed with a nasally shrill, smiling down at them affectionately. There they go again, arguing over who’s being treated more unfairly.

The right one rebutted that the army really doesn’t feel like much of anything. But the left one protested that it still has it all the same. The right one asked how all it’s cities were. The left one responded that they were really quite a bore.

It’s so adorable to feel them compare the most insignificant of differences. But it breaks her heart to see the sisters fight like that. Liara sighed again with a cock of her head, whatever was she going to do with those two?

Allowing her arms to relax she let the full and complete weight of her bosom settle onto the planet’s surface. Bedrock screeched as it moulded to the whims of the soft flesh. The right smothering the lives, machines and munitions of uncountable tens of thousands of soldiers. Amounting to a brief series of delicate pops that went largely unnoticed. Spreading to consume two nearby areola sized cities and several smaller ones, savouring the light crisp of their hearts. The left rolled over so many worthless lives before it felt the rich crunch of dozens of nuclear weapons going critical in the underground ICBM bunkers. Adding a pleasant warmth and some nudges that prickled it just so. With these two troublemakers satisfied for the moment, Liara crossed her arms closer to her body. Snuggling her two tempestuous twins into the crust as she rested her left cheek on her forearms. Just as she was about to breathe a sigh of relief... another inner voice spoke up.

Her pussy had been waiting there foreeevvvveeerrrr. It drooled sooooooo much that those cities behind the mountain range just went away! Look, there’s even a puddle now! When was it going to get a turn? Well, fair is fair and it had been waiting an awfully long time... so Liara told her special little kitty kat that it could play with whatever toys it wanted until it was alllllll played out. Her vagina twitched with excitement, that one! that one! it said, and Liara lowered her hips to an especially rough looking mountain top.

Her twitching, swollen clitoris, larger than many of the mountains, couldn’t even contain itself. Slobbering warm, viscous ooze all over its first playmate before even touching it. The snow capping the peak melting into a frothing tide that flowed through the old growth forests on the face. It was quite the first impression. The first gentle touch filled it with sparkles of pure joy and happiness. Rubbing backwards ever so daintily, the nub bumped easily from summit to summit, slathering them all with more of it’s warm, gooey lubrication.

Liara cooed with satisfaction. The sensations coursing from her loins were an ecstatic experience. Closing her eyes she continued to push back, careful not to apply much pressure to the fragile stone. A feat that seemed miraculous to those still alive far enough behind her. The sight of her round ass high above the atmosphere lit up be the sun with those wide, flaring hips. The firm cheeks so vast they could each hold a small country. Yet it glided backwards so smoothly on those powerful, flexible thighs. Then of course there was her vagina shimmering with sopping wet lust. With such a view the one visible mountain beneath was quite easy to miss.

When her clit slipped off the edge of the range she slowly pulled her hips forward again. Her clit bumping over the tops and sides of its already glistening friends before finding and flooding some new ones. Nectar flowed down the faces, forming rivers of cum that quickly overwhelmed any natural cut waterway. Flooding the forests and cozy tourist villas that mistakenly made the mountain their home. Feeling her nub bump over the last peak in the line, her pussy pouted.

I’m boooooorrrreeddd... it throbbed as it stroked backwards again.

Oh that one, always so dramatic. One moment a plaything can be its favourite in the whole wide world and the next it’s gathering dust on the shelf. Reaching the end, Liara pulled it forward again, her cum starting to pool into a sort of moat around the base. There had to be some rules, she told it. After all, it’s a lot bigger and stronger than its new friends. And it knows it has a penchant for rough housing when it gets excited.

Well it just won’t do that this time, it stated plainly. Sliding backwards again, the puddle of mucus had climbed almost half way up the rise now. And more honey was soaking down every moment.

Liara reminded it about the last time it said that. And the time before that... and-

Oh well those were all different, it insisted. Besides, it’s learned since then. It knows when it’s too much and it knows when to stop. It does! Nudging forward, the surface was so slick it barely had any friction left at all. The whole range slathered from peak to basecamp. Her pussy swore up and down that it’d be really careful, it promised!

Liara wasn’t so sure... Pausing at the front edge of the range in contemplation.

Puhhhllleeeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeee...? It begged with pleading clenches. Squishing out a rather bulbous drop of mucus. Drowning a reasonably sized city almost instantly under the sloshing tide of warm cum.

... ... ...Oh, okaaaaaay... as long as you play nice.

With a shiver of glee, her hips angled downwards. Her thick, swollen petals dominated the skyline. Lowering gently, The immense drooling folds slurped more than half the range into its maw. The peaks so short they couldn’t even spread the lips apart. But pressing down into the land, the mountain slopes did guide her open.

Liara purred lustfully, lips pulled into a smirk as she felt her divine flower blooming. Its thunderously loud, wet, sloshing, slurping, smacks shattering lives and ruining windows across the entire region. Heavy mucus poured down in thick waves, salivating in anticipation.

Her body continued to settle, as if giving the mountains a deep, sensual french kiss. As far as her cream had spread, her Goddesshood would spread much further. Pink folds slowly ground outwards, squelching forests, plains and a couple fingertip cities each with a rumbling slorp. Scraping and cracking the plate rock until it finally wrapped it’s playmate in a big, wet hug.

Pushing her hips back, her pussy swallowed the entire range in one little gulp. Crushing the dainty formations in it’s grip, grinding the chunks into powder between its inner folds. Not to mention slathering several more little settlements without as much as a slight tingle.

Oops... her pussy quaked. It’s plaything reduced to nothing but a pasty, grainy sludge beneath it now. Liara told it that this would happen. It protested that it did play nice! It did, it really did! It tried to be as soft and as gentle as it could... honest! Then It started to fret, just like it always did when it lost its soother. Liara opened her eyes with a disappointed huff.

Her pussy clenched greedily at the sight of the thick patchwork carpet of civilization in view. It’s earlier blunder already a distant memory. Ever the impulsive rascal of the bunch. It was just like it to cry feverishly over a lost toy, then forget it ever even existed the moment something else caught it’s attention. It was similar in density to the one above her head, maybe even more dense, though she hadn’t gotten a good look at it yet. She was saving that area for a special game later, and her kitty kat couldn’t have it. No matter how special it was. Her loins throbbed, reminding her, pointedly, that she told it that it could play with whateeeeeeevvvvverrrr it wanted...

Liara sighed with a lingering huff. That is right, she did say that. But perhaps it was time for a little discipline, she did warn it to be careful after all. The nerve endings between her legs began to scream violently. But Liara stood firm, no more games, it would have to wait so it could learn some self control. Her vagina continued to squirm and squiggle in its trembling temper tantrum. Nothing was worse than waiting. Nothing!

She winced, it was hard for her to do this too. But if she’s not careful, her little kitten could turn into a spoiled twat. When it didn’t have toys to play with, her groin didn’t even know what to do with itself. It chewed and clenched and rubbed in the empty slop beneath it. Liara flinched against the writhing, biting pulsations. Was she being too harsh? Squeezing her eyes shut, and trying to ignore the involuntary twitching and curling in her toes, she held on... Her pussy was a whimpering, slothering mess. The sheer boredom was a hellish, burning agony worse than anything it could imagine! And after she promised, too!

Oh... she could never stay mad at her special little kitty kat... It wasn’t it’s fault that it’s tiny little plaything broke. It did try its hardest not to, it told her itself! What kind of person would she be if she wouldn’t listen to her little kitten? Besides, even if it was at fault, three whole seconds of waiting was an excessively cruel and unusual punishment. How irresponsible of her! She told it that timeout was over, immediately! It could have and do whatever it wanted.

Who cares if it destroys a few billion human lives and everything they’ve ever accomplished? Civilizations are just things after all, and things can be replaced. There will always be plenty more for her to play her special games with. Overhearing all the commotion, her twins perked up with a start. Could they play too? Liara couldn’t imagine denying her two perfect princesses anything they desired.

With everything settled, Liara pushed herself back to all fours, her whole body shuddering with untameable sexual hunger. Gazing hungrily at the sandbox she was about to play in. Marvelling at how thick with life it was. It seemed to never end. All the things she could do to them. All the games she could play. The thought of it made her giggle drunkenly. But now was not the time for mind games, magic tricks or any creative positions. Now was not the time for thoughts, deductions, plans, or efficiency. Now was the time for absolute power.

She crawled forward. Nearly tripping as she fought to coordinate her arms and legs against the waves of desire crashing inside of her. It was all she could to to make sure she generated an especially powerful aura for all of them, or else they’d be gone already. Still her aura could only do so much in the state she’s in. It was amazing she wasn’t swimming in magma with how hard her hands and knees were thundering into the landscape. But her protection simply couldn’t suppress, absorb or deflect kinetic energy of this magnitude completely. But it did enough, just enough.

Still, she mustered enough composure to keep herself from falling on top of the first cluster in a writhing, orgasmic heap. Because this first cluster was very special. A sort of human peninsula mostly separate from the main hive. One of several. Filled to bursting with urbanity. Perfect toys for her pussy.

Nonetheless, willing herself to stop was an emotionally herculean task. Managing to pause just above it, the sheer mental exertion forced out a deep, lingering, guttural moan of pure feminine desire which nearly cracked the planet. Her muscles trembled, her hair a tousled black mess. The expression on her face primal, animalistic lust. Sitting back on her haunches, knees together, displaying her flawless body to her subjects, she groped her breast with her left hand, lightly stroking her clit with her right. But... it didn’t feel like much of anything was happening down there. In fact when she rubs it, it kinda feels... bad...

... ... ...Oh no...

... oh no... oh no, oh no

no, no, no, no

nonononoNONONO

NOOOOOOOO!

All that libido, all that lust, it’s all fading away! Her nipples were deflating, her pussy wasn’t drooling anymore. What happened, what has she done!? Her primal sexual fantasy was fading back into dull, predictable reality! Nooooo! It was so good and it came out of nowhere! She had so many plans, so many places she could’ve gone with it in her dirty, dirty mind! It could’ve held her over until the tingles came back! She was already starting to feel pent up, frustrated, oh she hates when all the tingles go away! It’s the only good thing about humans, the tingles she gets when she’s hungry!

Taking a deep breath, Liara centered herself, Okay, calm down Liara, we can logic this, but we have to think fast! She told herself. With another deep, centering breath she closed her eyes, lowered her heart rate, and entered into introspection.

...

You are nothing if not a performer, always seeking to invoke emotion into your audience and bring them into the fantasy with you. No matter how big or small they might be. It is that which truly excites and titillates you. Right now, you are your audience, watching yourself dance on the stage of your mind. And the first rule of acting is to commit to the act entirely. Let the fantasy become reality. Because if it’s not reality for you, how can it be for anyone else? There is a way to flow into this, Liara, make it seem natural. Even if it’s a little clunky at the beginning, that’s okay, don’t stop, you’ll find your flow just like you always do. You’re an actress at heart after all, you know these things.

...

Liara opened her eyes, bringing herself out of her trance...

She thinks she has an idea.

 

End Notes:

Fun fact, best as I can tell, Liara is about 375-400 miles tall.

Also fun fact, other possible titles for this chapter included:

- Body Talk

- Girl Talk

- Family Feud

- Talking to Yourself

- Talking to Your Body

Do you think I made the right choice?

Come with meeee, And you'll seeee... by Macsquizzy

There are few things more terrifying than a sexually frustrated Goddess. One of those things is Liara, right now. The frustration and anger welling up inside tugged at her cheeks, scrinching the corners of her eyes. Breathing deeply, stirring the vats of molten vengeance in their enigmatic forge as she carefully poured in one burlap sack of giddy excitement each. Shaking out every last chip, the ratios must be precise. Now, just a spoonful, just one... little... bit of irony. The mixture frothed and spat for a moment. Settling into a bubble as everything came together and it all made sense. Breathing out, pouring it all into the coked moulds. Dense, blue ingots of sithering rage hardened into an idea.

There were other ways to skin a cat.

Spreading her thighs extra wide, she straddled their borders in one fluid motion. Her genuine glare metamorphosed seamlessly into practised bored disappointment.

A whole province lay between her ankles, getting an amazing view of her rear high above. The right side half lit by the sun while they suffered in the shadow of her legs. Streetlights flickering on in response. Sighing, shaking her head with a twinge of her brows. Grinning like they were dogs walking into doors with sticks, never learning, “Couldn’t you have put in at least a little effort?” she chided, “I mean, all you built was... this.” She said, limply flourishing her hand across the densely packed confederacy, accenting her ‘astonishment’. The stiff breeze blew some clouds away, among other things.

The indignant screams and cries of its people wisped up to her minds ear. “Such horrible names you call your Goddess!” Liara chuckled nervously, politely covering her mouth with a slackened hand as her subjects turned the language blue.

Reaching out, Liara pointed towards a burg two fingertips in size. Giggling at the adorable cacophany of screams as her weak auric wave crushed the population’s extremities and a little more besides. Blood and viscera spewed forth, painting the town red as they thrashed in agony. “Oh, oops!” she squeaked, recoiling, “That... wasn’t supposed to hit so many of you...” She sounded like she’d merely tossed an empty can beside the bin. “Soooo~rrrry!” she sang, her playfully apologetic smile hid behind ten dainty fingers, but lit her warm eyes. Channelling her inner ditz was starting to feel really good.

...

A thick, creamy drop bulged from her tunnel of carnal delights. Growing as it lowered on a thread of mucus. Touching herds of towers, it sagged and spread across their roofs. The force actually distributing across the dense carpet of steel and concrete! Out of pity, surely. Bathing the streets below in a sickly moist heat as the surface tension held. It seeped down the spit shined windows when that got boring. Great snaking pools of lubrication flowed into the mass of vehicles and people. Tenderly swallowing them by the thousands as the greater part above slowly descended to claim the rest.

Hearing the squeal of glass as cracks webbed across the window in front of him; Christof bolted before the panes burst forth avalanches of goo. Locking himself in a nearby meeting room, the muffled screams and slorps fought for aural supremacy. Semi-translucent ooze crept under the door. A heavy drop of warm slime startled him. Wiping it from his shoulder he screamed when he looked up. The roof bowed with a humbling groan as the door cracked, spraying cum everywhere before... well...

...

“I held back sooooo much! How’d the buildings get hurt? Is that... really your best?” Coyness creeped into her tone. Another drop of mucus sopped out of her, faster this time. It’s titanic mass snapped its long, knobby thread just past the cloud layer. Accelerating it it into the still spreading slop below. It impacted with a shuddering rumble that belayed its power. Splashing into a terrible wave of stringy lubrication which surged over the coarse hairs of glass and steel. Rending their skeletons as they were ripped clean of their foundations. Their occupants pulped against the interior if they were lucky. If they weren’t they got to experience a few more moments of pure agony as her cum forced it’s way into every orifice. Vehicles and people on the streets were gulped by the tens of thousands before the arc crashed across the warehouses, malls, and apartments that fed the economic core. Every tower, everything larger than a small department store, was gone. Subsumed under a vast, sticky, wet, lake of pleasure.

“Awwww... You’re so helpless it’s cute! I... kinda like it.” She giggled. Another, even more massive glop descended. Its thread only decorative as it snapped instantly. Those in the remaining suburbs dropped to their knees as they watched the orb, almost twice as large as the last, rocketing towards them. The sheer distance dragging out each torturous second as gravity did its thing. It hit with unreal force deforming as if in slow motion. The thick, whiteish lubrication was simply too massive to move any faster. Seismic ripples shook them half to death before the splattering wave stretched through the sky. As they watched its impossible height washing towards them, their minds broke when they saw the Goddess’ twitching cunt. Yet another gargantuan blob was already halfway out. They died knowing the unconscious arousal of a playful young Deity was more powerful than anything they’d ever created.

“I think I’m getting a little wet...” she purred, looking between her legs, finally. The city, home to over ten million humans, built over more than one hundred years, had been totally submerged by three drops of honey. The others still thundering down were already starting to reach the next hubs of urbanity.

Liara would’ve been frustrated at such wastefulness. Consumed by the annoyance of every game she could’ve played. But Liara was gone, her mind belonged to the character now. A bubbly, simple girl who giggled at the massive destruction she’d unknowingly wrought. Genocide made her horny. Lots of things did actually, she didn’t know why. She didn’t know much of anything, really. Feeling her way through life with a kind heart, she lived in the moment and always tried her best!

She was a blended cocktail of sexual deviancy.

*Giggle*... Cocktail...

 

End Notes:

I've gone through so many ideas for this section. it's insane. All because of how many different ways I could interpret the idea of "Making the fantasy reality"

I started by continuing with the whole body personification thing I had last chapter, which I dropped because it started turning into full on Dr Seuss and that was too ridiculous for my tastes.

I then thought I'd use Liara's psychic powers to literally make her fantasy their reality. Which I dropped for being too long, too serious, and too much of a departure from the playful Giga-Tera nature of the story. Spinning it of into "The Punished" instead. Don't worry, I've spoiled nothing, it's going a very different way.

Then I decided on acting and improv to jedi mind trick herself back in the mood. The clueless ditz act seems almost unnatural for someone as methodical and controlled as Liara, which is why I used it. The perfect way to get her back into her power fantasy that she lost last chapter. I think it works.

The description of the vats and the ingots at the beginning is probably my favourite, I like highly metaphorical things like that. I think they actually paint a clearer picture than direct descriptions because they take advantage of the readers own imagination to fill in the blanks. I like to think of it like literary procedural generation. But it can be hard to do

Also, I invented the word "sithering", it's not a typo. Not completely sure what it means yet. It feels like it means a sort of insane mania mixed with whatever else it's describing.

Great Expectations by Macsquizzy

It’s amazing how much changing how you see things changes what you see, isn’t it? The jam packed nation of bacterium felt “Liara’s” deep brown eyes sweep across them. Radiating eerily warped giddiness like a nuclear meltdown.

“Let’s play.” she cooed, shuddering the earth with a giggle. Hairline fractures jumped at her inflection. Leaning forward a little she displayed her flexibility, core strength and balance quite impressively. Her toned belly and back tightening only slightly while supporting her. Gently, amid the gurgling screams of humanity, she lowered her clit towards the center of a big, juicy metropolis. Hands free to fondle her breasts. Which she did, liberally. She tried to brush her nub lightly across the tips of the delicate skyscrapers. But the thin layer of slime was way too much for human engineering to bear.

The groan of steel outmatched the hoarse screams below as the great towers leaned and fractured. Their skeletons crinked, tearing as the upper floors crunched against her. Dripping mucus spread through the crowds, flooding storefronts and trapping many in its contradiction. Sticking to everyone and everything, yet turning those caught in it to a comical slip-sliding mess. The stuff getting in their hair and mouths, weighing down their backs, immobilizing their arms nand legs as they choked for air in their futile escape. Cars were buried, passengers crying or sitting in silent acceptance as they watched the thin aluminum crinkling above as more and more whiteness covered the windows, choking the engine. Until it forced its way in through whatever cracks existed. The inhabitants of so many vehicles died bubbling in the warmth of her fluids.

All of it shimmered in the sweltering darkness as plagues of missiles were targeted at her swollen clit. Meant for annihilating deep underground bunkers, they should have enough anti-armour punch to make this so-called ‘Goddess’ bleed. Though, the bones of the living vibrated and the hopes of the dead shattered as she cooed deeply with wanton approval. The nub quivering slightly as she held still to allow more firepower to speckle it with adorably nanoscopic tickles. But their ‘attack’ just barely stimulated her, like an incredibly tiny vibrator powered by hamster squeaks.

Mooooorrreee...!” She moaned loudly with unrestricted lust. Her tone commanding, begging her subjects to satisfy her needs. Her inflection impatient, nearly desperate, she expected results. Her rumbling voice damaged cities across the whole nation and beyond as she groped herself hard. Those farther away were lucky to suffer only the odd crack of glass or thing knocked off a shelf. Because beneath her the bedrock absorbed the force directly. Fracturing into off kilter shards that raised entire sections of her toytropolis. Sending vehicles and people careening down the casual slopes into everything in front of them. Pouring into the dark chasms ripped into the ground filling with their Goddess’ liquid arousal. Crushed underneath more debris, drowned in her cum, their fate was the same. Death.

Results were not forthcoming, Most of the local forces were gone and they’d run low on ammo anyways. Having banked everything on that barrage. Lucky for them Liara was off in her own world, clueless as her clit dipped low over the crippled city. Gently nudging a large jagged plate containing most of the remaining downtown core. The raised edge shattered like talc against it. Tingling pleasantly as chunks of concrete thicker than houses mixed with strings of cum hailed through pleading swarms of humanity. Preceding the fall of office after office as the already endangered forest of capitalism was felled totally. Feeling pleasure, her simple mind dabbed the fractured earth instinctively. Crushing the still toppling skyscrapers and whoever was left inside. Mincing even those that hid in the catacombs of the subway network beneath the enormous mountain of the most delicate, sensitive flesh her body had to offer. Her shivering clit boiled the land. Sending forth a tide of destruction that demolished concrete far beyond the last suburbs. A soft sigh was all any of it amounted to.

Then the sensation stopped. Squashing her breasts so she could better see between her legs, there was nothing but a cloud of dust beneath her. “Ohhhhh... dead already?” She groaned in mock disappointment. Deep gashes slowly filled with lava as she continued stroking her clit into the bedrock to maintain her pleasure. Giggling as multiple cities succumbed to the massive quakes.

Spreading her dripping labia with one hand, she looked for something worthy of her touch. Giggling when she spotted a cute cluster of closely packed fingertip cities. Her twat rose up a mountain of rock as she pressed it into the ground in front of them. Their blue horizon replaced with undulating ripples of pink. Slowly, in her mind, rolling backwards to make a show of it. Her quivering folds squashed along a growing tide of whitish half clear cum. Pouring into the fracturing chasms that snaked ahead as her royal entourage. Touching the first layer, they barely gave texture to the earth as they smeared under her. The next was much the same, but the last layer had one very lucky municipality that fell right under the mouth of her cunt. It’s lights illuminating the slick, flexing walls of her vagina in a dull glow as it pressed into the land around them. The quick, steady beat of her heart penetrated their ears. Vast and endless, they only got a few seconds to take it all in before the tides of cum invaded their already broken city from all angles. Her craving grunt the last thing they heard as her immense muscles clenched, smearing them to nothing inside her.

They should thank her, she gave them a more meaningful death than those outside. As they were being surrounded by her walls, the rest watched an incalculably huge brown wall roll upon them. Missiles and artillery spattered it humorously until the end. The entire province slowly crushed under the smooth contours of her juicy, round ass with room to spare as she reclined. Eliciting a long, pleased sigh as millions upon millions perished, feeling little more than a few soft crisps from their existence. She watched as the sonic shockwave wiped out so much more as the crust heaved like a waterbed. Tearing craggy red gashes open all around her.

Slowly pulling her legs in front of her in a wide ‘V’ Liara grinned at the intact areas between her legs. inhaling deeply, breathing a long, sensual sigh. She spoke softly, but clearly,

“My pussy’s hungry...”

 

End Notes:

I was originally going to put the planned events of the next chapter in this one but I would’ve lost all the rich description I put in here. I find it’s really easy to go over my 1000 word limit with Soul Food compared to The Punished because with every tiny thing Liara does there’s guaranteed to be huge, complex reactions that follow. So it’s really easy to layer on more and more description of every little thing and I just love doing that.


Plus, in my opinion, it’s that level of detail that makes stories like this really pop. I personally can’t stand it when someones description say, city destruction is just “and then all the buildings crumbled” so I try to not do anything bland like that. Though at the same time you can’t always do heaps of imagery because it can slow everything down too much and make it boring for the reader. I’m not perfect at the balance but I know I’m not bad either and it’s something I’m continuing to work on.


I struggled a lot with the dialogue on this chapter and I’m sure it’s still not the best. I went through many, many iterations of things she’d say and micro scenes around that before settling on what I have here. I wanted to keep the ditz act going from last chapter but it was hard to figure out how it would combine with the pure lust factor. I kept slipping back into Liara’s earlier more controlled, manipulative dialogue rather than her “character’s” bubbly, naive amusement.

Temptations by Macsquizzy

Liara smiled down at the lifewebs between her thighs. Glowing orange cracks split from new mountain ranges. Oozing liquid rock, consuming those close to her. But she didn’t have to go much more than the length of her hand to find dense clusters still, mostly, intact. Their streets twinkling invitingly. Her fingers danced over the crop of freshly ripe property. You can always tell because of the screaming. That one’s too small, that one’s too crumbly... oh! There’s a good one...

The devilish blood red sheen reflected off the pavement. Gusts of wind flushed scattered leaves, people and other filth through the streets while the arcs of flesh, scoured with ridges both irregular and familiar, twiddled coyly above them. The feeling of excitement was omnipresent, ebbing with each breath.

Her will surged, silencing all voices as they felt her permeate their beings inside and out. A deceptively gentle pressure that swaddled them in her protection, connecting them to their Goddess. It was as if their very selves were merging with hers. They could hide nothing from her, and she didn’t bother hiding anything from them. Feeling from her the minute effort being exerted on them was truly humbling. Holding their entire reality together for her own amusement, yet with the slightest twitch of her mind all felt as though it could be scoured to nothingness. The magnitude of her power was truly awe inspiring.

The crash of earth came out of nowhere. Chunks of jagged death rolled over a scant few unlucky dwellings and their entranced occupants unnoticed as solid walls of painted keratin speared the earth on opposite sides of the city. Feeling a shift in her force, a solid, eerie crack resounded beneath their feet as their Goddess’ passion excised the land like a scalpel.

With a cacophony of scrapes and groans they watched as the land on the horizon shifted, swayed slightly, and then fell away with a final crunch. Lifting them all, everything many of them had ever known. Emotion flowed through every brick, sealing it against the raucous tide of inertia. It was just a lazy twist of her wrist that lifted them. A tortuously slow motion that merely positioned her hand more comfortably as it rested nonchalantly on her thigh. It lifted them high, higher than the clouds, higher than the darkness as precious sunlight glinted over her leg. She sky of her palm slowly rotated away as her nails ground against the protective barrier on their edges. They all gaped up in awe of her. The bit of flesh of her thumb and the underside of its nail was an impassable wall for most of the city, but with them tilted somewhat towards her body it couldn’t do anything to hide the wrinkled, glistening wet folds of her cunt from view. An anticipatory clench squished out a stream of clear mucus that flowed down into the fractured hellscape below. Splashing into the immense, rippling lake of honey with a surge of volume. Expanding outwards ever more, overwhelming the many ragged canyons and mountains created from her weight and squelching their rivers of lava without effort.

They could see the burning remains of several cities. one was tilted dangerously to the side, a large number of buildings had clearly tumbled into the molten rock below. Cracked earth split another in three, the sections separated by glowing chasms. Each piece tilted slightly in a different direction. Horrifically, some areas on three others appeared relatively undamaged. And though distance and smoke prevented any detail, flashing lights of police, fire and ambulances could still be seen moving. Even as one of them was being slowly consumed by the encroaching pussy juice.

Above, through the haze of the atmosphere, and their tears, they could see her cruel eyes. Smiling down at them over the immense swell of her breasts. Liara’s girls began tensing with the rush of arousal. Nipples hardening as the creamy warmth pressurized inside. The sensation backed up into her areola. Prickling as the strain became more and more uncomfortable. A strange mix of dull, subcutaneous almost-tickles that teased the mind yet cut with a sharp undertone. Her breasts swelled as if to give the sensation somewhere to go, but this only made things worse. Her nipples throbbed, the areola was hardly any better off, and now the flesh of her breast ached too.

In a cruel rendition of Xeno’s Paradox, the pressure built closer and closer to release, yet could never seem to reach it. It needed a little bit more, just a little help from the outside to get it there. The slightest touch of a drifting finger, a puff of her breath, and geysers of sensation exploded across her skin. It felt good as she moaned softly, amazing even, yet it was only for a brief moment. A frustrating tease, as more of this mysterious pressure flowed in to replace it. She pinched her left nipple, releasing a lightning bolt of pleasure deep into her breast. Gasping as it dissipated throughout her abdomen and almost tingling in her pussy. But the pressure was unrelenting, there was far too much to release through just her nipple. Cupping her left hand under the breast, fingers splayed wide, she squeezed slowly and completely. It was incredible, yet as if by some cruel joke it was as if the act only stimulated the flow of this pressure further. Drowning it out in a flood of new sensation the way her growling voice drowned the dignity of her audience. She kneaded her breast and nipple in a cycle both tortuous and nirvanic... and she loved it!

The city jerked upwards again. The momentum would have reduced them to a finely cultured dust. But what a waste that would be. They passed in front of her flat belly. it’s strength was obvious yet devoid of any visible unfeminine muscle definition. Just as she wanted it, neither a skeleton pretending to be a girl nor a woman trying to look like a man. Liara was a Goddess, the purest expression of femininity, and she intended to look it.

As they passed her belly their ascent slowed in front of her mammoth breasts. Swollen to their natural size, the last thing these ladies needed was support. Firm yet yielding easily to the soft touch of a finger. She showed her left princess off to them. The nipple was erect in feral lust, it’s sensitive tip vast enough to contain a small city of it’s own. It was a divine spire grander than anything humanity could ever create surrounded by a dark areola. The rest was an unfathomable curving plain of caramel mixed with drops of burnt orange that deformed into valleys and mountains greater than anything they knew between her fingers as she squeezed

Grinning down at them with haughty pride and dazzlingly beautiful brown eyes. Their long lashes a crown for the rightful sovereign of their reality. Somewhere along the way the sky had changed from blue to black, filled with stars, and the sun. She lifted them higher again, past her slender throat stopping before her juicy, desirous, crimson red lips. A soft sheen glittering across their surface.

Those lips softened, then began to part slightly. Her tongue flexed and twitched silently...

Uuuhhh-”

The air shuddered against the lust of her thunderous, rumbling moan. People covered their ears and hugged their bodies as their skeletons reverberated. Knocking many of them to the ground as the pavement beneath their feet shivered like a leaf. It squealed as cracks began slowly snaking there way here and there as the asphalt tore itself apart against her voice. Sinking foundations as buildings were shaken like dogs of dust and chips of concrete. Their windows beginning to burst one after the other like popcorn just reaching its temperature. It was the price they paid for being windbreaks on the frontline allowing those behind them to keep their balance and at least attempt to flee. Until her hot breath stripped the flesh and intestines from their steel skeletons. Casting it into the people, cars and other detritus tumbling down the streets. Chunks slamming into other buildings and each other as her mouth continued opening wider, her tongue flexing against its floor...

-hhaawww-”

The frequency became more shrill. The surviving windbreaks of the first line and the slightly wounded of the second crackled as their concrete seemed to all but liquefy in places. Groaning and screaming in defeat as they leaned backwards, breaking apart as they collapsed. Large chunks of poured stone crashing into other, lesser structures below. Burying crowds of barely fleeing people as her gentler breath still scattered bits of lighter debris. The dust not allowed to settle as it scoured more of the steel and rebar titans behind them. Sandblasting cars, trucks, trains and buses. Shredding their aluminum husks with uncountable sharpened pebbles of this, that and the other. Perforating tires, seats and passengers while the windows shattered inwards in a choking grey cloud. The vehicles skidding and rolling along the fracturing, dancing ground and everything on it as clothing was scraped from bodies. All while Liara’s tongue pressed itself against her palate, her cheeks scrinching, her open lips forming a soft, unconscious smile...

-awwwnnnngh...”

The sound transitioning into a deep, throaty rumble resonating through her sinuses. Shaking the entire city with it’s painful subsonic elations. Piercing far to the back of the municipality, deep into the places that had thus far been spared the depth of destruction their forebearers suffered. Rattling wards, districts, and neighbourhoods with the brute jackhammer of her approval. Weaker pavement split with an explosive crunch and several houses collapsed in heaps. But the devastation was far milder overall. Her breath mercifully absent as all the tumbling things reached their final resting places. As the sound ebbed away that of the screams, sobs and car alarms took its place. Punctuated by the rain of glass, concrete and steel slowing to a drizzle as the storm passed. Yet overall, for the size of their immense metropolis, the damage was quite minor. Mostly contained to only a few areas unlucky enough to live on the wrong side of town. For those who’d escaped mostly unscathed this was not a reason to celebrate. For they had the misfortune of feeling how her presence had flexed and twisted around them the whole time. And knew, better than anyone, just how little of her glee had been allowed to touch them.

Thy watched as she raised them to her glimmering right eye for a closer look. A ringed skyline of dark chocolate flecked with gold and small bits of green lapping at the shores of oblivion that was her pupil. Flitting from district to district with an excited curiosity which nearly scorched the plucked earth. A swash from her lashes battered them with the crosswinds of a satisfied blink. A gust that rattled more buildings, cracked more windows, tossed more cars, scattered more people.

“Her favourite!” She purred.

She did make sure to pick one of the bigger ones... didn’t she? Flitting a glance back at the ground, the scar she left certainly did appear much larger than most of the other kitty treats around it, measuring maybe three by four finger widths in size, if she was generous.

It was a little hard, but she could make out individual buildings in the core. Tiny grains of sand was all they were. Well, ‘grains of sand’ was more of a figure of speech than the reality, but she wasn’t quite sure how else to describe them. She could make them out individually so they weren’t dust but at the same time is sand really this fine?

There sure were a lot of them. Most of the kitty biscuit looked to be made out of them. She tried to count but lost her place. She tried to times the length by the width but that made her head hurt, and she lost her place. Well they sparkle and that’s all that matters. She could still make out the important details. Crisscrossed streets and avenues, warehouses, offices and bus terminals. Though she did have to strain a little and her shadow got in the way. There were little wisps of thin smoke in a couple places and a few small patches that looked to have lost their sand.

Letting her eye relax and drink in the scenery she started to see the blurry dots of vehicles and individual humans. Well, it was more like she could tell they were there, it was hard to pick out just one when they were all moving around in a crowd like that. She swore she could really hear them screaming, begging, pleading. It made her smile, it made her smile wickedly.

Satisfied with her inspection Liara transferred them to her left hand. Idly plucking more cities from the ground like loose change. Like clockwork her thumb and index fingernails touched outside the limits and her aura made a quick, surgical slice beneath the foundations. Coating them in an invisible, hard shelled protective bubble as she lifted them. Capturing every water sanitation facility, every power station, even the outlying farms intact and unharmed. Depositing them in her left palm with the first. Casually dropping them on top of each other, the auras preventing even a leaf to be stirred by the impact. Cities of all forms and sizes piled into her palm like potato chips. Their names and history’s irrelevant to her. All that mattered was they were large enough to catch her eye. And within a minute or two the dozen or so within easy reach were being idly shuffled in her hand while the rest of the country watched. There was so many others that she’d ignored. Larger towns and the smallest of cities. Things so small they barely counted as sprinkles to garnish a cupcake with.

Slowly she laid herself back. Supporting herself with her right elbow as her back impacted the ground. Sending forth a massive shockwave of condensed air that stripped the land of forests and all else. Her aura preventing the land from doing much more than flex and rebound as the energy forced the chemical bonds to hold beyond all reason. Though much further out the ripple of earth left her protection and snapped into rough shards, glowing faintly in places where the magma peeked through.

Liara pulled her legs in, spreading them, bending her knees and resting the soles and heels of her soft feet on the ground. A more comfortable position that spread her sopping wet pussylips a little on their own. Exposing the deep pink abyss of her vagina, twitching and quivering as it salivated, waiting for it’s first mouthful. Spreading the collection of toys evenly across her torso. She could feel their fear and despair. Their delicious prayers fuelled her act. With the exception of her first wafer which remained lightly grasped between her fingers. Having already been toyed with, devastated by her lustful voice, and inspected, they couldn’t help but feel she was singling them out. Their psychotic panic became so strong it made her a little lightheaded as she drank it in. Stimulating her with a sudden, narcotic rush of emotion. The death, the fear, it fed her most primal instincts as a Goddess. That of inherent, immutable superiority and power. Power which stoked an unquenchable fire within her. She closed her eyes and relaxed her neck and shoulders as the giddiness washed over her mind. Sinking ever deeper into the hazy fog of the character. Desiring nothing but to play.

Reaching down with her left hand Liara felt the thick ooze that coated her labia and the warm squelch of mucus under and between her fingers as she dug in. Prying herself open with a wet slortch. A sound that triggered anarchy amongst the toys waiting their turn across her body. The one in her hand was buzzing with a couple million tiny voices. All shouting something different yet all saying the same thing as her right hand swept over her abdomen and between her thighs. They begged and pleaded, swore they would do anything for her. Promised to worship her or... whatever it was she wanted from them. Liara smiled as she felt the buzz intensify as her hand lowered into position. As her pussy came into view for them. Their dread so powerful it radiated off of the little cracker and tingled her flesh delicately.

She held them there for another moment just to feel it. That pause was the luckiest moment of their lives. Out of the cacophony of voices one small message reached her subconscious just as she started to move her hand inwards. An impression she could only half make out, a suggestion for a hotter, more sensual game. It made her flinch to a stop, trying to make out the message. There it was again, but the tsunami of fear and panic drowned it out, like trying to pick out one person yelling across a crowded, screaming auditorium. The chaos absorbed it into itself. Only her subconscious fully understood it, and it liked whatever it was. Sending her a hit of intuition, trying to prevent her from taking them all now. She struggled to comply, she was never that great at this sort of thing, she held them there, in front of her drooling snatch. It’s maw clenching and squirming as if trying to stretch for the treat just out of reach.

She sighed, relenting to her instincts, lifting the city away from her pussy and releasing her left hand from it. Her stomach tensed a little as her head and shoulders raised off the ground. A soft, bored look in her eyes as she brought them before her.

“Be... quiet...” she commanded. Everything in the vicinity obeyed her. “One of you sounded like you had a suggestion for me, how I could make my little kitten purrrrrrr that much louder?” She said, half teasingly, half threatening that this had better be worth it. Her mind quickly homed in on the original sender, a man of no particular note. “You.” she crooned devilishly, everyone else knew she wasn’t talking to them. She was smiling sinisterly, almost hoping his idea was a dud, hoping she’d get to torture them for delaying her pleasure.

The man sputtered and coughed but his mind gave her the images and sensations that his mouth couldn’t. She smiled, she smiled very wide.

Imagination can make even the most mundane things exciting...

Oooooooo... I’ve never done something like that before!” Liara said, her eyes narrowing with intrigue, voice lowering to a seductive growl, “It sounds hot!” Twisting her pelvis to point her crotch to the sky, “So like this?” She asked innocently as she moved the city back into position. The peoples silent optimism snapped to loud, wailing agony as their dreams were shattered once more. She spread her labia wide in preparation for the little cracker. The screams of the man came through just as she predicted. His mind babbling incoherently, pleading, plotting to somehow remind her as politely and calmly as he could muster that his city was no good for this game.

“It’s not?” Liara asked with as much innocent, well meaning naivety as she possibly could. Holding their city right over the abyss, tipping it just enough to let people see just how starved her kitty kat was. How much it wanted to feed on them, savour them. A few people, vehicles and one small building tumbled over the side through a tiny hole she’d ‘accidentally’ left in her aura.

Skydiving headlong towards the sloshing ocean of honey at the bottom of her quivering pink hole. Watching it get larger and larger as she continued talking, unaware of their predicament. “Why’s that?” She struggled a moment to hold back an evil, knowing grin bubbling up inside before the character took over again. He stammered something incoherent. Trying to think of some believable way to say it was the wrong shape to feel good.

“Oh?” She cocked her head, playing along, “What’s the best one then?” she asked, bringing their city over the collection across her body. She knew he was somewhere that could see it. He gasped at the sight, the area was a massive plain of flesh ebbing with her breath. The cities below didn’t look real, stuck to her skin almost like they were painted on.

The spacing between them was far more vast than anything he’d experienced in his crowded country. Splayed out from her pelvis to a few rimming her belly button, a cluster around her solar plexus and ribcage, and even a couple nestled between the mountains of her chest. Her body could’ve probably hosted his entire nation with ease.

“Hmmmm? What’s wrong?” She asked teasingly, snapping his attention back to the task at hand. He’d been paralyzed by the sight of her torso’s rhythmic undulations as she spoke. The way they all moved with her should have reduced them to dust and yet they were clearly unscathed. His eyes fell on one that looked about as large as her belly button, near her solar plexus, “Ohh? This one?” she asked as her left hand darkened its sky, causing some streetlights to flicker on in the shadow as her index finger pointed limply down at it. The tip slick and shiny with her juices. His mind acknowledged like a zombie, not even aware of what he was doing anymore, he couldn’t process this reality in any logical way. “Okay!” She said excitedly, a giggle pulsating through her abs as she brought his city towards her right breast again. Placing it on the border of her areola, just to the left from her point of view. A place of honour if there ever was one. Liara laid herself back down, closing her eyes to guide herself through touch alone. Ignoring the pleas of her toyscape.

On her breast her powerful heartbeat boomed throughout the city as her right hand moved towards the offering on her belly. A little rapid with arousal, gently shaking buildings as it pulsed through her aura. Barely a crack appeared in the alreadyd damaged pavement people were stumbling across. Skyscrapers slowly crinkled in their frameworks, swaying a little with each thrum. Bits of glass, flower pots and concrete chips were raining into various intact hotspots downtown. Though it was nothing the buildings couldn’t survive. Difficult and painful as this was, when they saw her casually grasp the offering like a paintchip, they were thankful.

They heard the rush of a gentle inhale as they were thrust against the ground. Feeling heavier but still able to stand as Liara’s chest heaved skyward, her whole abdomen deforming momentarily. Slowing into a dizzying second of weightlessness. Freefall lurched in their stomachs before most could get their balance, accelerating beyond terminal velocity as her presence kept them, mostly, glued to the ground. Transitioning into a crushing second of force that left most of them face down in the dirt. Leaving them nauseous a second longer before the maddening cycle began again. Their insignificance was humbling to say the least, but they were getting used to that.

A small community in a neighbourhood with a great view of the shifting plains of Liara’s belly had gathered to watch the show. Most had little else to do or live for but some had to admit they were more than a little aroused. Some by her. Others by it. Their legs already learning the pattern of ebbs in the ground. The constant rocking was kinda soothing actually. Many were already adapting their gait to it till the ground slid from under them. Yelping a little on impact, the sidewalks, grass, dirt, stone or asphalt seemed to rush up to meet their bodies.

The jolt swept though the city, derailing a train and causing several freight trucks to tip over, one ending with a spectacular explosion of propane. Multitudes of weaker buildings cracked and faltered against the sudden lateral force. Joining the many others that had already fallen. Sending the little figures scurrying as best they could, wherever they could, with the ground still wobbling around them. Their little brains whirring over this sudden poignant display from their Goddess. Was this a warning? Did they do something wrong? No, Liara had just unconsciously nudged her breast. It squashed gently against her right bicep, rolling inwards a little when she extended her arm. Not everything is about you you know?

Though this was little consolation to the metropolis sweating in her cleavage. Only slightly smaller than that on her breast it suffered far more from her excited heart and lungs. Over a million found themselves disillusioned, confused. Suddenly floating as formless orbs of consciousness, feeling their beings burning. Ripping apart as their selves seemed to dissolve inside this strange, heavy void they now existed in. Until they blanked out entirely a moment later. Elsewhere, others barely had time to notice the vast swaths of residential and commercial suburbia, thousands and thousands of buildings of steel, wood, concrete and glass, disappear under the deeply tanned flesh. Squashing out an immense pressure wave, a solid white cloud of atmospheric force tearing apart the fabric of society.

Entire communities burst against the ghastly arc. Towers contorted, concrete blew off in great heaps as the windows imploded into the cowering masses inside. The wave, like a vengeful wraith, grey and omnipresent, burst drywall and panelling like soap bubbles. Furniture, along with the meeting rooms and apartments they came from, exploded out the other side of the building. The structures groaning loudly as they bowed backwards, the vengeful phantom already long passed. Collapsing towards the flayed crowds struggling in the bouncing, scraping, careening rubble. Their own stone flesh barely clinging in scraps to the shattered bones of fire resistant steel.

Below, everything else had reduced to a fuzz of splinters and blood at the touch of the white spirit. The land squealing for a moment before a symphony of explosive snaps and bangs ripped through the pavement. Then, the demonic wall of air disappeared. Gone, its hunger sated in that single second of gluttonous rage, not a trace of it’s presence remained in this world. Only the results. A tide of crumpling aluminum husks, bodies, chunks of stone rolling through the streets as the land fractured. Rising, tipping into plates throwing even more screaming people, buildings, cars, trains and detritus into the air and each other. Gore and ichor spat, squashed, chunked and ran as more peasantry died by the horde.

Those far enough away, spared from all of this but witnessing it nonetheless, gazed on at the scene that their minds hadn’t even had time to see yet. It had twitched, that’s what they saw. The solid wall of flesh that stretched across the horizon and further above than their necks would take them had moved only slightly. Its sheer scale made it impossible to realize just how far that simple nudge had carried it. The death, destruction, they were unaware of it. As was the divine princess that now sat upon it, though for far more sensible reasons. A third of the mortal metropolis flattened beneath her in an instant. How could one expect such noble anatomy to notice? The grandest of constructions comparable to the smallest grains of sand in size alone. As even a single grain of such sand was sturdy as to be felt under her weight. Whereas these... excuses... shattered like an image darting at the corner of one’s sight. Faeries. Wondering if the thing had existed at all? Perhaps the trick of a mind coerced by the legendarily sensitive flesh of a princess. Feeling phantoms where only fantasies existed.

The screams and cries rising from the remaining peasants dared to suggest otherwise. The cataclysm still sweeping through the core of their business and administrative center their evidence. But such mundanity was unworthy of her note. Just don’t tell her sister about it.

Above, the titquake was subsiding enough to catch their breath as they watched Liara’s new toy being whisked toward her waiting vagina. Some were starting to see why she found all this so erotic, women in particular. Maybe because they could imagine themselves in her position in a far more literal, accurate sense. Maybe because there was something about it that spoke to them on a deeper, more intrinsic level. As if the act itself was somehow feminine, or perhaps... ‘them’.

Though they were more than a little horrified at the mass murder. And the idea of having so much debris stuck inside them sounded kinda gross, I mean, cities aren’t clean y’know. But at the same time, that seemed like the whole point. Destroying the results of so many people’s time, effort, expertise, hopes, dreams and ambitions was so primal. And the idea of ending so many lives for one moment of sensual joy, if that, seemed so incredibly right. The idea of being able to just let go and give into your desires without any fear of anything. An act of absolute indulgence, where all obligation, worry and weakness cease to exist until all that was left was pleasure. Being in a state of total control, peace and self.

Some felt like they were getting a glimpse of something important, but they couldn’t quite put their finger on what. Their minds started kneading the concepts into something with a form they could grasp. It seemed almost... enlightening. But it slipped around their psyches again and again, unable to balance the obvious contradictions and paradoxes into the answer they all knew was there but could not see.

Until it all tumbled away, crumbling from their awareness as a thunderous wet smack echoed over their thoughts. Liara was peeling herself open now. Some of the ladies compulsively followed suit, their thoughts fogging with images of other girls. Sometimes accompanied with feelings of arousal they’d never had before. Liara’s pheromones were only meant for other, powerful, divine beings like herself after all. Oh well, maybe next time.

She slowly placed the paintchip of humanity on her slick labia, just below her throbbing clit and the sight of her onlookers. The sight of it twitching in step with her heart released any remaining pent up guttural screams of the people.

“A~hhhhhnnn” Liara sighed softly with ecstasy. The vibrations shuddered through the devastated city between her breasts. Some of its people foolishly believed it was from the sensation of her tit crushing their lives.

Two fingers on her left hand kept her open while the thumb and forefinger of her right pulled away. The red nails lifted with them a rope of sticky mucus each. Snapping and splattering back onto the pink surface in foamy heaps. The landscape settled, its foundations crackled loudly under their own weight and the shifting contours of her sex. Her protection slowly evaporating from them so she could feel every little wiggle.

Liara’s breast rolled off the city dying in her cleavage. The homogenized gravel of steel, concrete and blood stuck to her body, crumbling off the soft tit in flecks. Her hand slowly drifting its way towards it, fingers splayed lazily.

A lustful clench bulged and deformed her labia’s surface. Almost immediately large tears started ripping open all over the metropolitan area. Two parallel ridges swelled upwards across the entire length of the city as the flesh underneath stretched, wrinkling just a little. The pavement drooped down each slope, ripping apart on the peak. Severing gaslines into a flash of two perfect lengths of bright orange fire that even Liara could’ve seen had she cared to look. Houses, towers, stadiums and the rest leaned reluctantly down the slopes. The valley between them threatening to become a graveyard of suburbia as single instances broke off and began to slide along with all the vehicles that beat them to it. She could feel them dying, thousands and thousands of them. She could feel their souls entering her body, dissolving to mix with the energy already overflowing within her. There were no tingles.

But the ridges settled just as quickly as they appeared. Mercifully, or not, protecting the vast majority of the city from any real damage. Though it looked nearly split into thirds. Until a deep, groaning squeak, almost like rubber on rubber, vibrated through their fractured city. The entire thing started to slide down the lubricated ravine. carried along by the flow of cum oozing from her clit. A few unlucky people too close to the edge slipped over and down into the mucus below. Stuck in place suffocating or swept away by the tide.

Fingers gently clasped around the lower swell of her right tit. Spread wide, kneading the tender bosom idly as her sacrifice ground near imperceptibly down her labia. The sway in the tattered streets, how the surviving buildings creaked, was a bad omen to the guests atop her breast. Closing her eyes, head rolling to the right. A pleased expression spread on her lips as she squeezed the bountiful flesh. Slowly massaging her special girl as she allowed her shoulders to relax into the soft crust of her playground. Her other special girl was not impressed, not at all. Liara always plays with her sister and ignores her entirely! It’s true, she swears! Liara promised that her left princess would get some attention too, but she was skeptical.

Between her legs, the pink sea undulated with every heartbeat. rippling the pavement and clattering cars and people like ragdolls. Every surface was becoming strangely slick with her wetness. Condensing into droplets that slowly grew. On people, cars, buildings, even grass. Until they began to drip, and then flow. Collecting, growing, it was a flash flood of feminine arousal. All of the nectar steaming off her cunt had to go somewhere. Houses were threatening to cave in under the weight, downtown was pure chaos. Streets and avenues were quickly being transformed into a tight network of jagged webs filling with her liquid passion. There was nowhere to run, no way to escape, but people fled anyways. From glass, metal, and fire.

The first intact chunks began breaking off and falling over the side one by one. Their contents, sometimes entire neighbourhoods or shopping districts, were often relatively intact and inhabited. Flipping slowly as the sheer distance ensured survivors had a good few seconds to contemplate their fates before plunging into the lake of cum at the bottom. Or sometimes embedding into the mucus that coated her walls. Occasionally hitting with enough force to actually touch her flesh. It felt like someone dropping a single grain of sand into her every few seconds. It teased her ever so slightly.

Above, her guests were tossed about as her hand continued playing with her voluptuous body. Cars jostled onto their sides, people knocked to the ground. Odds and ends falling off shelves and tables. Her aura mostly serving to protect the buildings and pavement from the bulk of the erratic motions. A mercy for sure. Though even that was being tested as the divine being caressed her supple asset. Squashing and rolling her bosom around her-... What was that feeling? Probably just her imagination.

She brushed the tip of her nipple with her middle finger, her breath quickening. Smiling when she realized she nearly forgot about that city on top of her princess. Lightly pressing on her nipple with a finger, consciously feeling the small weight of the large human city a little to it’s left. Their aura had weakened considerably thanks to her forgetfulness. Easily fixed, but they were fine... mostly... for her tastes. Liara inhaled deeply, her head rolling to the left as she twirled the nub in a slow circle. Checking her body to see if there were any other toys she’d forgotten about.

...

People had been living their lives a heartbeat at a time for an hour now. People, some of them, had seen the portal open far on the horizon, only half visible. They didn’t believe what they were seeing, a massive human figure stepping through a pool of yellow light. Though the extreme distance hid her exact features, they had no difficulty seeing that she was a woman. Aided by her caramel complexion, contrasting against the blue of the horizon and white-gold of the portal. They felt the small tremors from her first steps. They felt the near instantaneous change in the air, the odd static feeling that seemed to cling to their skin. They heard her voice, smooth and silky. Rich as dark chocolate, teasing as a dreamy lover. They saw her figure, beautiful, divine. They witnessed her actions, playful, seductive... cruel.

She had slowly moved towards them over the next hour, toying with humanity along the way as only a Goddess could. Scratching her itch with their microbial lives. Then she had stared cravingly at them. Storming towards them on her hands and knees, they thought for sure that was it. But she passed them, heading instead towards the neighbouring nation. Moaning so loudly it threatened to shatter every window in the city, though that static feeling seemed to absorb the bulk of the force. She teased them the way she teased the rest, and when she laid back they believed that was it, but her head missed them, as did every strange of hair. The quakes they thought would end their lives never came, the ground seemed to only flex slightly and buzz loudly. And now she’s laid there, playing with herself, moaning, sighing.

Her head rolled in their direction. thousands of hectares of dead earth crushing beneath her soft cheek As her filled her lungs to the brim through her nose. Gazing upon the pleased expression on her luscious red lips. Her eyes were closed in satisfaction, lashes fanning out brilliantly. A lock of wavy black hair falling across her cheek and throat, a few strands shading her right eye. She looked serene, peaceful and caring. The air seemed to ripple and flex as her lips parted, forming thin misty streaks that vanished just as quickly. Hints of white teeth gleamed within.

“Haaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh” She sighed, as though sinking into a warm, scented mineral bath. Evaporating even the deepest tension from her body as their Goddess’ eyes slid open. Liara's gentle breath carried all the stress, all the worries, all the bad, unpleasant things from her soul. Her smile softening as her voice echoed around them. Those on the outskirts watched a great plume of dust rise before her lips. Becoming a solid, grainy wall of brown and black. Barely allowed to hear, feel, the calm elation in her voice before whole neighbourhoods exploded in an instant. All of downtown scoured from existence in seconds. The rest followed suite moments later. The vibrations ripped torrents of dirt and rock from the land as everything became just more dust in the maelstrom.

Her breath continued, expanding, disintegrating all the surrounding towns in a swell of earth on its way towards the next large city. Burying it under the ocean of rolling, bouncing debris before wiping all traces of it from the surface along with it. Only after decimating all the small hovels that suckled from its economic teat, and all the forests their citizens were running to in their vain attempts to survive, did her breath begin to lose enough force to at least leave hints of what it rolled over. Though that wasn’t much consolation, as it’s widening arc covered three more cities, only one of them of appreciable size to her, closer in scale to her areola, but far from matching it. They watched her eyes, they looked so satisfied and calm, staring blankly ahead. Then the dust stole them from view, darkening everything. Showering them in an artillery barrage of unrecognizable chunks of metal, rock and wood. Cratering, crushing, toppling and rending every street, every life, in the few long seconds her sigh washed over them. Blanketing the ruins in the cloud of dust as the survivors cried in blinded agony. Choking for air against the particulate rock and the sobs.

...

She scanned her body, looking for cities she wasn’t aware of. But couldn’t find any. The cloud of dust slowly spreading in front of her face caught her eye. Flitting to it, blinking, wondering, just in case... but nothing seemed to have ever been there. She smiled toothily, that settled it, there wasn’t a soul out of place. She doesn’t even know why she’d been so paranoid. Her self awareness was impeccable after all.

“Uuuuuuhhhhhnnnnnnn....” Liara moaned with a growl as she pinched her nipple. A few skyscrapers on her kitty’s treat simply exploded against the sheer force of her voice while huge chasms ripped open in what remained of the streets. Arching her back, jutting her chest into the sky. Tearing buildings from their foundations and tossing them into everything between them and her waiting pink abyss with a slight swivel of her hips. “It’s cruummbbllllyyyyyy!” she purred, groping her breast as she settled back down. The vibrations slid nearly half the city briskly over the side. Hitting a few seconds later as a light drizzle of erotic tickles. She could feel some of them, especially on her walls, breaking apart as they flowed down even more. Dissolving until she couldn’t feel them at all.

She shivered and sighed from the delicate sensations, shaking the rest of the city over the edge. Strengthening the fading drizzle into a sprinkle. She laid there, enjoying it for the few seconds it lasted before all that was left was the faint feeling of grit swimming inside her. Some pieces still held a few thousand living souls, protected from the fall by faint wisps of her fading energy. Crying as they watched the bubble of air around their chunk slowly collapsing. But before they could drown, crushed under an ocean of warm, slimy cum. The walls of her pussy flexed, sloshing the sea of honey just before her muscles clenched. Crushing every last trace of them into the sticky goo.

“Mmmmmmmmnnnnnnnn...” She groaned, her pussy relaxed slowly with an audible slurp, feeling the thick ropes of mucus tearing between her walls, “Allllllllll goonnnnnnneeeeeee...” She sang playfully. Removing her left hand from her nether lips. Feeling them slowly close. The wrinkling, squelching pressure popped the last few dozen people stuck to them into red paste, not that she noticed. Bringing her hand to her lips she began sucking her juices off of each digit one at a time.

The city on her breast was in shock, it was already over. The guy who gave her the idea timidly reached out with his mind, “S-so... uhhh... how... was it?” was his first coherent sentence to his Goddess.

Liara chuckled lightly, inhaled deeply, sucked another finger dry, “Tingly...” she answered, with two scoops of sultry caramel. Her cleaned fingers drifted limply over her torso while her right hand descending between her legs.

“W-well I’m glad you-” he was cut off by the echoing slurp of her pussylips peeling open again, “-... liked... it...”

“Mmmnn, it feels so good...” she purred, as the nails of her left hand gripped the borders of another treat, this one plucked from her solar plexus. Ignoring their screams as it touched her labia, it felt so light! Like a small dried leaf. Refreshingly cool to the touch too. Her moistness and heat quickly overwhelmed the delicate little thing. Sagging as it started to crumble, carried downwards by her fluids. She fondled her left breast, as promised, while she enjoyed the feeling of it dissolving. Her right princess immediately kicked up a fuss. Why does she always play with the left so much? Liara reminded her that she just had a turn. But the right one retorted that that barely counted, she only plays with her just to say she does before going back to her sister on the left. Liara said that wasn’t true, she loves both of her girls equally. But her right was unimpressed, she knows that’s not true, Liara can’t fool her!

Oh those girls, after she finishes feeding her kitty kat she’ll find them something fun to play with.

Her pussy was nearly done with it’s latest mouthful. Disintegrating the pathetic little thing as it crumbled over the edge. An entire city dying inside her for barely a touch. The sheer ease of destruction made her shiver. This was what it meant to be divine!

These treats don’t taste very good... Her kitten lamented as it finished chewing. Opening it’s maw with a loud slorping “Pleh”. Drooling thick strings of warm mucus into the lake below, such a messy eater!

But it said it loved these treats a moment ago! Oh, no matter, Liara knows she can’t argue with her kitten no matter what persona’s in her head. If it doesn’t like it it just doesn’t like it and that’s that.

Besides, Liara thought as she reached for another city, kitty kats can’t live on wafers alone.

This one floated on the copious mucus, flowing down faster than the others. Flooding in places as it reached the edge all too quickly. Dripping in grainy globs down into her quivering tunnel. “Mmmmnnnnn... more.” Liara growled to the man.

“M-more...? You mean cities for you... to...”

Liara giggled as his innocence tickled her nerves, “No!” she said playfully, “More games. I‘m getting bored of this one.”

“Ummmm.... well... I...”

Grabbing another random city on her belly, she quickly reached between her legs. Squelching loudly as she simply fed it to her voracious feline. All subtlety thrown out the window. She moaned, reaching for another, “Hurry up!” She couldn’t’ve sounded more like a horny valley girl if she tried. Her poor little kitty kat was absolutely famished! “I’m running out of toys.” Liara sighed with defeated exasperation and impatience. Something in her tone caught peoples ear as her fingers paused above a loose cluster on her solar plexus. Something sinister and suggestive. A slight inflection that said,

They would entertain her. One way... or the other.

A flood of thoughts suddenly pressed against her. Ideas were streaming from every remaining city on her body and even ones off of it. All desperately trying to avoid becoming her next idle plaything, all trying to stay alive, all trying to avoid the torture of her attention. Liara grinned, her plan was complete.

“Wow, so many smart people.” Her hand drifted over her torso, flitting from city to city. “Ooooooo, that sounds fun.” She cooed as her fingers descended towards one wailing mass of despair, darkening its sky as her nails scooped underneath its foundations. Lifting it slowly as the crying, pleading masses huddled together, “And, by the way...” she breathed, bringing it to her face, turning it until her eyes were their sky. Sultry, scary, a little coy. The intensity radiating from them was so much more than whatever resistance gravity could muster. Her mouth opened slowly, deliberately, her eyes pressing them all to the pavement.

“I don’t... do... butt stuff.” she coldly enunciated.

The whole city burst into apologetics and anger, She smiled, blinking slowly “Awwwwww... don’t worry, I forgive you.” Her voice consoled with a catch while her eyes glinted with playful cruelty. “Even though you let people with ideas your Goddess doesn’t like live with you.” People quieted into a murmur as she quickly grabbed two more cities who had the gall to harbour such thought criminals. They didn’t have any time to feel more than stunned. Certainly she could’ve gathered every city on her body but she chose only those with the highest concentrations of such vulgarity. Only so she wouldn’t run out of toys to play with so quickly, of course.

“But it’s not me you need to apologize to...” Her silky smooth, dark chocolate voice poured over them warmly. Placing them on her groin, giving them all clear line of sight of her enormous, pulsating clit. “It’s her.” her voice cooled, crackling mischievously.

People stood dumbfounded for a moment. It twitched and throbbed with insatiated regularity, thick ooze pouring from it’s tip. Larger than any mountain on this worthless little dustball. Not because hers was truly big, just that they are all so, so tiny. The ground flexed mightily as her muscles clenched, shuddering through their legs as the oozing button shivered. “Ohhhh... she’s excited! She wants to play with allllll the toy soldiers...” The words dripped deviously with glee.

The defensive bases embedded in the three cities were already busy preparing whatever weapons they had available in a daze. Missile systems armed, jets already taxiing on the runways. Artillery shells primed and loaded, rifles were pointless. “You should be thankful to the people of... Desre... Des...” Liara struggled with the unfamiliar speech as she fondled both her breasts. Her princesses, for once, weren’t complaining about being treated unequally. The amount of pleasure though... “...Whatever.” She sighed, groping herself, Rolling her massive tits around her chest slowly, “They gave you this chance to repent... Make the most of it.” She didn’t need to tell them twice, every mustered gun roared into action. Artillery lobbed high impact shells from range, Piercing deep into the mucus before exploding. The foamy bubbles collapsed immediately under their own weight, swept away by the constant flow of cum from above. Peppering her nub with fire and steel from all angles. Bombers took off, laden with the most armour piercing things at their disposal and started their approach to the quivering mountain. Interceptors flying in front with cruise missiles whizzing past their wings. Launched in swarms ahead of the pack, their explosions dotted its surface. Splattering globs of the thick coating of ooze but little else.

The aircraft joined the fray, interceptors with bombers and gunships not too far behind. Strafing the tip’s vast purple landscape with rockets and cannon fire. Carpet bombing the top. Her nub twitched unconsciously, flexing upwards. Erupting the incendiary cargo of a dozen heavy bombers all at once as their aluminum frames crunched like gnats against her. Burning shrapnel sticking to the cum dribbling off its surface before the mucus put them out.

The gunships wouldn’t make the same mistake, taking up formation at a safe distance they unloaded dozens of rockets each into the pulsating clit. Adding meagerly to the tiny sparkles dancing all over the slimy surface. A deep groan reverberated through the atmosphere... but it didn’t sound like Liara’s voice... No...

Her clit was swelling.

“NnnnnnNNNNMMmmm” she purred. The vibration of her lustful voice shook some planes off course... and ruptured others. Her nub’s already sensitive nerves were stretching, flattening all across the surface. They were doing it! More and more armaments in the heavily garrisoned cities came to life in elation, bombarding the gargantuan love button with abandon. Stockpiles, gathered over decades in preparation for an apocalyptic showdown with their northern rivals, were being emptied. All to satisfy a young Goddess’ clit. Bathing it in fire, steel, lead and shrapnel. Proving their worth to this incredible being, so powerful it used them as mere sex toys.

“Hu~hhhh” Liara sighed, relaxing her shoulders into the soft earth. The molten mud squished delightfully between her toes as the balls of her feet crunched through the surface. Red fissures erupting around them as her pelvis lifted a little. But there was something off in her tone, it wasn’t quite pleased, not satisfied... it sounded almost... exasperated. As she relaxed her powerful legs, her butt sunk down on the planet again. The almighty crunch of her weight shattering the fragile surface. The waves of molten rock overflowed their chasms in a splashing wave. The land it swallowed was made desolate and bare of life. Her body was too much for their fragile world. Her aura now only served to keep her from having to swim in it’s magma or kill those on her body. Barely preventing the landbound remains of her toy nation from dissolving in cataclysmic earthquakes as she enjoyed the warmth on her back. They remained alive and aware, forced to hear their Goddess’ next words along with everyone else.

“Why haven’t you started yet? Your Goddess is sooooooo hooooorrrrnnnnyyyyyyyy...” Liara groaned wantonly.

The morale bubble popped, the garrisons on her groin flew into confused desperation. Even as her clit’s nerves tightened into stiff threads the soft, teasing sensations they were barely producing couldn’t even pass as foreplay. It had only swelled in a maddening attempt to feel even one... single... tingle.

The generals and advisors of each city coordinated with each other to pull off a manoeuvre they never thought they’d ever have to use. Something that had been written up and drilled only as a formality, something that should never have needed to leave the realm of battlefield theory. All aircraft were rapidly rearmed, artillery shells were cycled, precision bunker busting missiles linked their firing controls. Computer systems fed auto calculated targeting data to every regiment and asset in the area. And then with a single button, the sky was set ablaze.

Everything fired as a single unified volley, soaring towards their designated zones, evenly distributed for maximum possible coverage. Impacting in a single orange sheet of death all across her clit. All the power of a nuke but without the radiation. Surely this so-called Goddess had felt that. But they weren’t done, reloading and repositioning again, the automated system fired another mega attack. Impacting in another glorious sheet of flame and steel. It was quite the beta test.

Liara was busy tending to her girls. Giving them all the love and affection they desired. Her engorged clit quaked with jealousy as another of these tiny patches of sparkles touched it. It was so excited to make some new friends and it knows it can... sometimes... be a little too... enthusiastic during its play dates. So it tried really hard to be patient just like Liara told it to! But, as yet another of these strange little flashes covered it, these playthings clearly weren’t interested in entertaining it. They just keep sending it these little sparkles that are just... pathetic! Like that one, its drool already covered the spots they touched. Well it was done playing nice. It wanted fun and it wanted fun now!

Her kitty kat began to call to Liara, louder and louder, threatening to descend into a full blown temper tantrum. Its cries irritated the princesses, but even at their worst they were not as demanding and impatient as Kitty could be. And they knew it. There was simply no competing with its appetite. Liara sighed long, a mixture of disappointment and savage amusement flowed from her lips and nostrils.

“I guess you need to be reminded that you only exist for my pleasure.” she cooed with that sultry sweet voice of hers. Smooth and rich like an elegant fondue. It was about time to wipe away these bacteria for their arrogance. But as her arm began to flex, readying to snuff out their existence under her slender fingers, her loins started feeling...

Strangely warm.

 

End Notes:

Weighing in at 9,201 words this is the longest chapter so far and it feels really good to get back to this format. I figure long chapters makes up for the fact that it takes me a good half year or more to update. I had a lot of fun wriitng it and I hope everyone had fun reading it.

Enough is Never Enough is Never... by Macsquizzy
Something was touching her kitten. Something warm, with an interesting texture, that almost threatened to tingle... before dissipating like an ephemeral fingertip. Here, and then there, and then somewhere else. They were something that Liara knew very well, but roleplaying naivety was so much more fun. A couple tenderly explored inside the entrance to her sacred hall. Surprisingly, It did feel sort of nice. Well... she didn’t have to all but make believe these sensations at least. Liara purred approvingly as she spread her legs a little wider. Body sinking a little into the fracturing, gooey crust. Her pussy twitched slightly at the slow, occasional percussion inside it. The soft and warm hints of pressure were ever so slightly pleasant. She was almost loathe to admit it, but they did tingle... just a bit... sort of... when they hit the right spots... sometimes...

Her mind drifted lazily over the property that was supposed to be begging her clit’s forgiveness. Piercing their psyches with her overwhelming presence, Liara tore their minds apart for their most recent memories. The assaults they’d wrought upon her, the weapons, the manpower they’d used. Their hopes, and their crushing despair. She saw how her swollen clit stood as an enormous pulsating mountain before them. Rivers of cum flowing from it as they desperately bathed its sensitive tip in fire and shrapnel. Each thrum sending tremors through the populace, cracking the streets on occasion despite the protections she’d given. Liara drank in their despair as she smiled in their minds, watching the immense military effort that was too weak to notice.

Why even have a military if I can’t even feel it?

She mocked with a psionic giggle. Feeling a wave of hopelessness wash over them all, it was as if the entire trio of cities sagged. They’d thought they were having an effect, they thought they’d finally accomplished something when they heard the rumblings of her pleased feminine growl. The bombardment began to wane...

I didn’t tell you to stop, did I?

Liara intoned, her ‘voice’ low and threatening in their minds. The hairs stood up on the backs of peoples necks, and audible sparks of static stabbed from many electronics. Even the air seemed to shiver in fear.

You deeply offended my poor defenceless little kitty kat with your vulgar suggestions. Don’t you believe you owe her your deepest, most heartfelt apologies?

She continued, her intent crawling up and down peoples skin like a python biding its time. Then released with an exasperated mental sigh as she found that they simply didn’t have a supply of such ‘apologies’ on hand. A discovery she made sure to rub their minds in.

I suppose you’ll have to work extra hard to make up for your shortcomings then, won’t you?

She glared into their minds. They heard her clit strain, trying to swell even slightly further against its own skin. Pulsing with hunger as people redoubled their efforts, Shelling, bombing, strafing, only thinking of continuing the barrage. The sparkles across her nub were laughable, the sensations less so. But it was her fault, really. How could she have thought that such insignificant fireworks could’ve even teased a clit larger than any mountain on this planet? Even if it was the most delicate, sensitive flesh a Goddess had to offer. Her repentors supplies were getting low as well.

I’m sorry, I shouldn’t’ve given you such an extraordinarily difficult task. After all, you are only human, right?

She projected with an unnerving tinge of genuine affection and sympathy. Though it could easily be their anxiety, the air, or something in it, seemed to thicken slightly. Vibrating just a little with streets and other surfaces gaining a barely noticeable glow. All aircraft returned to base, further action pointless. Those who thought of trying to escape felt an iron spike of terror drive itself into the deepest parts of their subconscious. A subtle feeling, far in the background of their minds, yet absolutely compelling in ways too frightening to try to comprehend.

But for being so incredibly cute and trying oh so hard anyways... I’m going to give you a reward.

Their anxiety grew, but so did their hope. Unable to shake off the feeling of honesty in her impression. They were sorry, they really were, they didn’t know they even had a Goddess until today let alone what she liked or didn’t. And as shimmering flecks of golden light appeared in the softly humming air, rising like ash from a campfire, they thought about how her anger had felt. Death seemed like bliss compared to what they thought she could do to them.

Don’t worry, it’s nothing bad, there’s no tricks this time... I promise.

Liara stroked their minds gently, the people couldn’t help but relax at the feeling. Her mental impressions drowned out the fear, the stress, all of it. The air sang like a heavenly chorus, the vibrations massaged their tense bodies, the lights multiplied and invoked a deep sense of beauty and calm. It was as if space itself was melding to her whims. It probably was.

You have earned a new lease on life, simple as that.

Her words carried a sense of finality. Then, a flash, and they were gone. All traces of the existence of the three cities was erased from her body. With that, she relaxed and enjoyed the pitter patter between her thighs.

...

The light, sound and vibrations faded in a single instant. Though the pleasant sensations continued to linger. Even as the ground shifted and deep metallic groans filled the air people didn’t panic. More than a few perished in this blissful state as things rumbled and crashed around them. From the air, pilots and crew that hadn’t yet landed watched the three cities shudder. Towers fell, kicking up plumes of dust, smoke and fire here and there as the excavated land settled under its own weight on some new, foreign surface. The chaos was mercifully, or at least relatively, quick.

As the ground stabilized, and dust cleared, people began to come out of their daze. Noticing that there was a sun above them, though, a strange one. It looked like it had a broad ring around it, and the colour seemed off somehow. But its rays glared down at them just as intensely. The sky also looked as though it had a faint texture, but it was so slight it could just as easily be a trick of the mind. Those who could looked across the horizon to see a perfectly flat plain of grass in all directions. Except one.

Far, far in the distance, covered in the haze, was an enormous pink mountain range. People struggled to take it all in, It had mostly soft peaks, and smooth ripples of land... it also carried a soft sheen... and... a long flat protrusion that folded on top of itself. Stranger, there were a couple long, thinner parts on the edges that laid in massive rippling arches that shadowed the land and even looped on themselves... and were those crisscross patterns in the rock? Then they realized, when they took a moment to take it all in, they realized...

They were panties. Pink, silk, lingerie panties. Discarded in a crumpled heap across the landscape.

As many continued to stare in disbelief they started to notice nearly imperceptible flecks of movement near the base. From there their gaze noticed a small irregularity in the otherwise featureless landscape. Some people, from better vantage points or using binoculars were stunned to see skyscrapers in the far distance. The panties were more distant still. Looking around they were able to spot other cities, some closer to them than others, in this seemingly infinite plain. The three of theirs were all quit close to each other, much as they were before arriving here.

Jets were forced to make emergency landings in the grass as best they could, their runways largely cracked from the transfer. Helicopters had less of a problem. Many towers were unstable in their foundation and roads were cracked everywhere. People were happy to be alive, and happier still to be away from Liara, even if they were still in the company of one of her garments. Recovery and cleanup work started in a daze, picking fallen things up from shelves, kicking a few rocks away from a crumbled building, small things. It was a start.

But then they heard a procession coming their way. Seemingly out of nowhere an armed, and substantial military convoy approached and rolled through their cities. Aircraft circled overhead. And a message was broadcast over loudspeakers on many of the vehicles.

“Goddess Liara informed us of your impending arrival, quite the blessing, as we need your help.”

Large buses and transport trucks stopped in front of crowds of people, transport helicopters landed in less accessible areas.

“All of you newcomers are coming with us to assist in cleaning our Goddess’ undergarments. This is not negotiable, if she gets back and her panties aren’t clean we’ll all face fates worse than death.”

The transports opened their doors and a few armed soldiers came out, the tanks, attack choppers, and armoured jeeps. People scoffed and gasped, backing away from them. Others became slightly belligerent against their better reasoning.

“Do not commit suicide, suicide is not possible in this place. Do not resist, resistance is not possible in this place. If you want to test that, be our guest.”

More soldiers were streaming into the city by the moment, Outnumbered and outgunned was an understatement. Though a couple examples still got made...

“You should be happy, they aren’t as dirty as some other times, and we’re already getting close to done. But she could be back with more anytime now, and setbacks slowed us down, so get in. Welcome to your new life.”

...

Liara’s deep brown eyes swept her body for a city to snack on while she lounged, but strangely, all she could find was some dirt between her-... ... ... ohhhhhhhhh... ... oh well... With a sharp puff of breath Liara all but vaporized the remains in her cleavage. Then her eyes met the special city atop her right breast, the only one left on her body. She picked it up between her left thumb and forefinger and brought it to her face. Examining it with a look of casual playfulness in her eyes. Little fires burned here and there, some towers were leaning into others. The plate itself was fractured in spots. Three jagged tendrils had split near the center, reaching to the edges. She bit her plump lower lip, it was badly scarred, but mostly alive.

“Hmmmm...” Liara sighed contemplatively, clenching her pussy, feeling two expanding puffs crush effortlessly inside it. A coy smirk sparkled in her eyes, “I think I’ll keep you too~...”

Her hand glowed and the air deformed, ripping open a small, crackling white-gold portal not unlike the one she had first entered their world through, though far smaller. She reached in, her hand disappearing into the pool of light which rippled like water. “The others can orient you to your new life.” She said as she retracted her hand, fingers now empty.

Liara’s pussy squeezed hungrily again as she reclined, the soft percussion wasn’t even nudging let alone penetrating her sensitive pink tunnel. None were even reaching an inch deep inside her, and they only barely managed to displace a single drop of cum before her body simply produced two more. It was a tease that was quickly boring her. Though, the fact that they were rather conspicuously avoiding her far more accessible anus made her smile.

Maybe that was the problem.

The earth heaved and shuddered as the Goddess’ hips slowly rolled forward. Legions upon legions of tanks and artillery barraging her butt cheeks with advanced armor piercing rounds were ground unnoticed under her. The land fractured into glowing spiderwebs as all her delicate bits were presented more appropriately for her suitors. The dribble of cum was a not so subtle hint of her desires. A soft but surprised moan crooned over the landscape as a cluster of puffs caressed her throbbing nub, quieting its screams for attention... just a little. Her right hand slid over her pelvis.

Cities on the shores of Liara’s cum puddle were slowly being consumed by the semi-translucent nectar. Street by street, block by block, the mucus invaded unimpeded. Soldiers were frantically trying to evacuate whoever they could, though many more were swallowed in the jammed streets, dark basements, and apartment blocks. Then a deafening wet slurp washed over all of them. Above, Liara’s fingers peeled her nether lips wide, revealing enormous glistening strings of honey stretching between her inner walls.

“Mo~re...” She purred with a hungry crackle, the land shuddered under the weight of her voice.

The strings tore and oozed out of her throbbing tunnel into the puddle below. Soldiers screamed with all the rest as they watched the massive swell of whitish liquid surge towards them. Flowing high over the skyscrapers and other already damaged buildings, fractured earth, and tortured civilians. Drowning them and their frantic efforts under the viscous sea.

After a few seconds she felt warm and gentle touches inside her. Pattering her walls one after the other like teasing fingertips. The touches began to multiply, until dozens upon dozens teased her at a time. It was quite nice. She sighed contentedly and allowed her muscles to relax...

...

A swarm of missiles entered her depths. Massive, town dwarfing strings of slime dripped down from the ceiling. Her nectar condensed on their shells, her booming heartbeat and breathing ever present, mixed with the wet squelches of every twitch. One of the missiles got caught in a heavy drop of cum and detonated. Globs splattered out the side of the massive slop as the missile exploded, the rest of the swarm continued deeper. The bulbous drop swung a little as it absorbed the blastwave as more cum flowed down the strand and quickly filled in the tiny dent the missile had made as if it had never been.

A twitch demolished several more as the walls flicked inwards, the missiles catching on one of the slick folds. Light from their detonations illuminated the seemingly endless abyss. Glinting off of the wetness, though it didn’t reveal the end. The survivors flew on...

The last few soared on in the blackness, the explosions of less vigorous warheads alighting behind them as they smattered her folds with their delicate ministrations. Illuminating an enormous, spongy mass above them, larger than most cities. Textured, and pulsing slightly with the beat of her heart. Another slight twitch brought a section down onto the missiles, Two detonated on impact, while a third further ahead, was narrowly missed. The mass shielded it from the blast of its friends, which elicited a soft shiver that echoed briefly throughout the slimy cavern. The Goddess’ heart quickening for a moment.

The last flew on alone, occasional contractions blocking the light from her entrance entirely at points, only a dim glow made it to these depths, punctuated with flashes and flickers of other missiles. Eventually the cavern widened substantially. There was only the ever present sound of Liara’s divine heartbeat as it flew on unimpeded. In front of it loomed Liara’s cervix, A grand mountain casually oozing enough thick mucus to swallow the homes of a hundred thousand humans in a warm avalanche of lust every second. The missile was dead set on reaching this target, whether it knew it or not. A subtle clench in her vagina shifted the air, forcing the missile upwards. It tried, but failing to correct its course it slammed into a peculiarly soft patch of flesh, and finally exploded.

...

Liara gasped slightly... that tingled, a very, very soft tingle, but a real tingle nonetheless. Her pussy quivered, warmth spread inside her with an anticipatory surge of lubrication. That lasted for about ten seconds... then it started getting boring. Nothing else was touching that magical spot deep inside her, or tingled anywhere else. Not even the few tapping her G-Spot felt as good as that had. The rest were downright worthless by comparison. Was this... it? No, surely this could not be their idea of more.

Crunching her tummy, she looked quizzically over the swell of her breasts. Witnessing a multitude of small flashes around the maw of her drooling cunt. Making her wetness shimmer as they melted into dull, white mushroom caps.

Liara smiled toothily, giggling at their pathetic efforts, her character bubbling to the surface again. “These are your most powerful weapons?” She felt a tasty fizz of carbonated despair wash over her. Sighing deeply, Liara began to sit up. The area that had been under her back was a solid, glassy mould of her form. Crisscrossed with long, broad fissures of glowing magma. A desolate wasteland where no plant could ever grow again, much like every other piece of land that had ever felt the full weight of her body. Leaning forward, smirking at the survivors between her thighs. A dense ribbon of property, some cracked, some sporting dimples of flame and thin twisting fibres of black smoke, but in better repair than she would’ve expected. Loins still ablaze in nuclear fire, hitting far more around her clit now than trying to enter her, “It barely feels like anything.” She crooned down at them with a giggle.

The puddle of cum beneath her pussy rippled from her voice, ebbing and sloshing over a few other settlements on its shores. Half of one larger city slightly further from the carnage was swiftly buried under a wave of cum before the sticky tide flowed back. Dragging a few hundred thousand drowning citizens with it, along with all they owned. Placing her hands on either side of her, she braced to take a closer look at them. Her light touch still crinkled the earth, slight grasping twitches of a finger or two fracturing tectonic plates under her knuckles, polished red nails slicing through bedrock like soft clay. The lava making them shimmer seductively.

Her hands crunched further into the crust as her weight shifted. Fissures of magma erupted through the jagged plates, even as the ground filled with her powerful aura, laced with sexual hunger. “I wonder what you’ll feel like.” her voice crackled softly, desire shining on her lips, burning in her eyes.

Reality itself seemed to vibrate with her lust, the people stood silent, paralyzed. Fear, despair, the people honestly weren’t sure what they were feeling anymore. It was some terrible, transcendent thing that they couldn’t understand save for its flecks of mortal familiarity. Her teeth gleamed in a wide, wicked smile. A playful, low giggle echoed from her lips.

“Ohhhh... don’t be sad...” She cooed with that impeccably smooth feminine voice of hers. Slowly pulling her left leg behind her. It’s powerful, flexible thigh tightening, knee bending...

“You spend thousands of years building civilizations so that I, your Goddess, can enjoy a few minutes of pleasure from them.” She said, pulling her other leg behind her. Smoothly, deliberately.

“And when you die, you’ll just reincarnate on some other world of mine.” Pausing on all fours, staring down at them. Eyes locked on the first intact cluster of cities.

“And you’ll do that over...”

One hand in front of the other...

“and over...”

One knee in front of the next...

“and over...”

A cat stalking a cornered mouse...

“and over again...”

Trapping them between her ankles. Giving them a satisfying if not hazy view of her ass above.

“for the rest of time...”

Sitting back on her calves, her pussy loomed in the sky high above the clouds. Liara sighed deeply as she clenched her pussy with an audible slurp. Feeling the delicious sensation of a large drop of cum squishing out of her tunnel. Down below, in her warm, humid shadow, the people screamed as they watched the thing pour out of her. Too large to keep its form, it warbled and wobbled in the air as it approached, growing ever larger in the sky, the air shuddering as it plummeted towards them.

It splattered to earth just outside the metropolis, the land rose in a tide of fracturing molten stone as the ball, wider in diameter than some cities, splashed outwards. Its vast girth darkening the sky as it tore into droplets and strands of lust. Crashing into the suburbs and light commercial districts, burying entire neighborhoods instantly under their thick, warm mass. Flowing out to wash through buildings of wood, stone and steel. Bursting through windows, and flooding interiors full of terrified people who could only burble helplessly as the stuff forced its way into their lungs, crushing their bodies under the current. Sweeping through cars, buses and swarming pests alike as the greater wave still had yet to reach them. When it did, it surged through nearly half the city. Over and above the tallest skyscrapers, bursting through windows and walls as another thunderous impact rocked the landscape. A second drop fell beside the first.

It landed half inside the still spreading lake of cum from the first, creating a massive tsunami of warm nectar. The entire downtown core vanished beneath the combined wave, stripping all human constructions and the land they sat on from the earth like loose dust. The seismic ripples shredded the entire city as the mucus washed through the suburbs moments later. Effortlessly bathing the entire place in lustful sludge and continuing unabated in all directions, claiming victims in other hives of human terror as a third drop landed. Liara breathed in sensually, uncaring of the destruction beneath her. Staring hungrily at the heart of her still untouched prey a few dozen kilometers away from it.

“Doesn’t that sound fun?”

The dying embers of their nuclear barrage reignited to a fever pitch, bathing her entire groin in a solid white-orange glow. Her teeth glinted in an unconscious smile as a soft giggle reverberates down upon them. Her salivating pussy clenched hungrily, squashing out another mammoth glop of feminine lubrication.

“Awwwwww... there you go, see? That’s the spirit.”

The glop swallows several inbound missiles mid flight, which burst, scattering the muck in a deadly barrage across the remains of the region. Crushing whole blocks, tearing down skyscrapers, flooding neighborhoods or occasionally landing somewhere harmless to be absorbed by the oncoming tide. Washing away the lives of hundreds of thousands of people under the warm waves of slime.

Breathing huskily as she rubbed her clit lightly with her finger. Vast mountain ranges piled up around her knees and shins as those incredibly flexible, powerful thighs spread across the land. Her frog like pose couldn’t hinder her, though it did feel a little awkward. Leaning forward, her right hand crunched into a mostly empty plot of land as she braced herself. Little puffs of light brown dust whorled between her splayed fingers. With a larger cloud momentarily hid the web of cracks softly glowing around her palm, between her fingers. Her breasts swayed precariously over a large patch of life. Nipples fully erect.

Pulling her glistening fingers away from her nub, she spread the labia around it, pulling back its hood, to make sure nothing would obstruct her kitten. Clit pulsing in the sky above the nubile virgin patch of life, its throbbing shaking the air, causing a deep resounding thrum with each beat.

“Time to play.”

Lowering her nethers, a long viscous string of mucus preceded her. Sliding off the tip of her clit and swinging into a grid of city blocks with devastating force. Crushing through the windows of several towers and shoving them dangerously to the side as more cum flowed down upon them. Crushing more windows and washing the living contents out the other side. The loud groaning peaked into an a squealing, popping snap as their foundations broke under the weight. The roofs of the other towers bowed in and crunched under the strain of metric tonnes of thick lust. Bubbling down the elevator shafts and flooding the stairwells. The buildings seeming to dissolve around the people drowning inside as the flecking drywall, crumbling concrete and other weak materials were washed from the steel frame as it too began to buckle.

...

Kiersten was scrambling down the stairs in a mad panic. Lungs burning as she heard the thick slurping of the Goddess’ cum chasing her, thick drops falling on the stairs beneath her. She did her best to avoid the viscous puddles, knowing one false step would lead to a tumbling slip to her death. She burst out the last door into the lobby and turned in time to see the wave of sludge coming down the stairs behind her. Shutting the door behind her quickly, it shuddered as the slime impacted it, bowing it outwards, leaking underneath and squirting out the sides with a groan. The spacious lobby was surprisingly empty except for a few cowering people. She paid them no mind as she sprinted to the doors to the street. The building around her groaned eerily, like the stomach of a great beast. If she could get outside she at least had a chance, better than being buried alive in here. But as she approached she watched as thick ooze slorped down the face of the opposing building, burying the whole area under warm, swampy goo. Slurshing thickly across the crowded streets. Piling abandoned cars on top of each other through brute force as it spread before swallowing them beneath the tide.

She stopped, staring as the mucus pressed against the glass doors of her building, cracking them slightly as the windows above darkened as their own thick coating of goo ran down the building. Large glops splattered on the lobby floor from the ceiling, and the emergency door cracked loudly as the mucus forced it out of its frame. The lobby doors imploded a moment later as slime flooded from the front, Kiersten slumped to the floor, and waited.

...

Several commercial districts vanished beneath the very tip of her clit as it buried into the earth. Liara’s eyes widened... a soft, delicate tingle danced across the quivering wet mountain.

“Uuuuhhhhhnnn~” She thundered as her thighs reflexively tightened. Pressing her groin hungrily into the soft crust. Crunching richly into buildings, vehicles, trains and people while jagged, crumbling mounds of land heaved around her divine nub. Rising in a chunky avalanche of concrete, steel, cum and humanity burying the surroundings.

Her clit’s rhythmic throbbing sent seismic waves crackling through the ground while her lustful growl barraged the world from above. Ripping apart pavement and tossing vehicles and people into groaning buildings already too defeated to stand upright. Dozens of crumbling skyscrapers exploded against her as she dragged herself forward. Carving a trench of absolute destruction with a single stroke. Those not ground underneath the most delicate part of her anatomy died in the boiling earth as she sighed with pleasure.

Pulling her left hand away, she brought it forward to brace on the other side of the country. Sweeping her clit across the ground, the terror emanating from every populated area was her guide. Ripping apart compacted bedrock on her way to another nearby treat. It crumbled against her, adding a hint of something extra, something nice, to the experience. The wake of her single stroke covered small towns and two other cities in thick choking dust and ash before all but demolishing them with the fierce quakes of her arousal.

Liara spread herself with her right hand and lowered down on a still standing city, swallowing it whole in her cavernous flower. They managed to launch several nukes in desperation before her lust fully consumed them, flickering off her undulating walls. A slight, unconscious twitch was all they stimulated. Then Liara simply smeared herself over the ground, savouring the subtle feeling of entire cities dissolving beneath her pink flesh. A momentary change in texture at best, only provided by their dense downtown cores as the steel and concrete crumpled like fine shreds of soaked tissue at her touch.

The souls were unable to enter her engorged flesh, unable to provide her any delicious tingles, Yet she could feel them touch her, their agony and despair, humiliation, as they began to disentangle from the mortal plane. It only made her hotter. The unnecessariness of it all, she wasn’t doing this for food, or for the tingles, she simply killed them because she could. Though, that didn’t mean their souls were escaping her or that she wasn’t making use of them. They were simply being... indexed... for a later purpose... A very important one...

Liara’s pussy consumed clusters of cities at a time as she ground herself against the country like a frilly pillow. Her kitten slurped them all up with glee leaving only glistening streaks of barren land in return. She was still assaulted by all manner of weaponry, some exploded within and beneath her as she crushed their armories and fuel depots. They were nice accents to the otherwise uninspiring land, and the nukes certainly felt better when they went off under pressure like that. Like soft bubble wrap for her groin. The continuous flow of lubrication kept her clean as she readjusted with each stroke, each region demolished. The surrounding land sparked with white-gold arcs of lighting as her aura dissipated the full force of her amour. But the people could feel it, the apocalyptic quakes and storms they were protected from. Preserved so she could have her way with them too. Liara looked down as she felt her left hand crunch into something different as she crawled forward a step.

Seeing a dull grey cloud spreading around her pinky and ring finger, the metropolis crumbling beneath them was as large as her palm! She’d crossed the border into the much larger country she’d wanted to save for later. “Oh... so~rry.” She mocked with a smile, “You placed your border too close to my toy.” It was a field of cities, large ones, many were larger than the ball of her foot. Some were the size of the megaopolis she crushed under her breast when she first arrived on this world. Around them were misshapen rings of metropoli like those grinding beneath her clit, surrounded by yet more smaller things. They were clearly very advanced, very proud of everything they’d... “accomplished”...

The awkward position she needed to be in to fuck the living peninsula beneath her placed her soft tits dangerously close to the outliers. Jiggling and swaying with every motion, her girls were erect and begging to play. Oh, but, Liara really wanted to preserve this country, the games she could play with them! How she could break their spirits, their minds... She would get her princess’ some toys to play with, she promised! But not these ones, not yet. As she felt the next batch of cities end beneath her groin, she crawled forward again, trying to be extra careful not to damage the country too much. The concentration wasn’t helping her libido though.

Then she gasped, feeling a tingle on her left nipple.

Looking down, she saw that it had cut deep through the bedrock and a large metropolis. The vicious scar rippled as the earth tore itself apart, spreading a cloud of glowing grey-orange dust as it went. And it tingled, oh it tingled so good! But she couldn’t, this one was for Liara, she already said so. Her princesses screamed in indignation. The left for more pleasure, the right because the left was getting more pleasure. But Liara held firm, it was her kitten’s turn now, don’t they remember? But as her right hand crunched into a collection of satellite cities it was clear that at least some of this nation would be destroyed as she enjoyed the last of its neighbor.

Positioning her right tit over a city nearly three times the size of her areola. sparks of missiles and gunfire glittering across it as it lowered over them. An electric spasm shot through her nipple and into her breast as it crunched into the fuzz of urban humanity. Liara moaned as she brushed it across the light crispness of its abundant highrises, ripping open a jagged valley from end to end. She cooed as she circled a few more times, demolishing every last structure in a matter of seconds. Then for the finishing touch, she let her breasts rest on the land, squashing whatever remained of their toytropolis’ surrounding cities. They felt like a soft foam that popped against the lightest touch of her soft, sensitive flesh. Releasing a burst of pleasure that her princesses greedily drank in as though they’d been wandering the desert for a week.

The sheer weight of her tits cracked the bedrock before the rest of her torso even had a chance to add its own. The land and the settlements upon it heaved upwards in a fissured wave around her tits. Only to be flattened again as she rolled her chest over the entire region to prolong the stimulation, crushing those half destroyed cities and several more besides. Her low, sensual moan shattered another metropolis in front of her, and a few of its towns. She lay there for a moment, enjoying the feeling of the next batch of cities squelching under her pussy and grinding against her clit.

Raising herself from the ground, bits of dirt falling from her body, refusing to cling to her flawless, smooth skin. She stalked towards fresh life on hands and knees, leaving nothing but sticky, desolate earth in her wake. So much property lay before her, she smiled at them, licking her lips as her pussy drooled. She could feel them in the heat between her legs, but it was another thing to look at them herself. One last patch of cities, one last snack for her kitty kat. Which was a problem, it certainly wasn’t enough to bring her to climax, though it did get her closer. Liara wasn’t about to use her fingers to please herself, she’s a Goddess! Her subjects exist for this very reason. Sure she uses her fingers all the time butthiswastotallydifferent! Most of this country was still ripe for the tormenting so she really shouldn’t just... use it... should she?

Liara contemplated the hive before and beneath her, its handsome cities twinkling at her in the afternoon sun. Smiling at the harmless flickers around her fingers. Each subtle grasp and twitch moulding the igneous stone like soft clay as her ruby red nails sparkled from the attention. Feeling the faint, occasional wind on her naked skin. Taunting her salivating cunt, aggravating her demanding girls.

Oh who was she kidding, civilizations are just things after all.

She lowered her gargantuan mammories over another choice selection of metropoli. So many guns, missiles and even some strange blue thread like beams of light trained on them as they swayed slightly while she positioned herself. Then she brought them down carefully, to savour the pop of steel superstructures, the crispness of foundations, the last horrid burst of fear, anger and dread as her soft tonnage effortlessly smothered their whole being. “Aaaaauuuuuuuhhhh~” She moaned loudly as she felt the torrent of souls release. She cooed as the rest of her weight squashed her tits into the ground, spreading to annihilate a few more settlements with similar results. Her pussy quivered excitedly as it touched that last screaming bundle of humanity. Her copious juices washed out the grit of life as she pressed deep into the the crust with a wet squelch.

A large city right in front of her face caught her attention. She blinked at it as her panting breath washed over it, tossing cars, people and a few buildings.

“Aaaaaallllllllllll done.” She crooned softly in her smooth, jazz singer voice, inching herself forward, “But you know what?” She said in almost a whisper, face lowering until her lips were just above the clouds. Lingering to soak in the fear and shock, waiting a few more seconds for it to dissolve to those faint, uncertain flecks of hope, then opening her mouth slowly with a light breath scattering the puffs of clouds, feeling the explosion of dread once again. “I still want more.” Doubling as her tongue stuck out slowly. Then bringing it down, all wet and glistening, her lips enveloping the center of the city. Trapping it in hot, moist darkness. The bedrock crunched underneath her breasts, squashing over more and more land as she pressed her lips into the city. Her lustful, soft breath washing through the outskirts, jostling people and structures as fissures spread through the pavement, building into a mound of leaning, crumbling skyscrapers and tumbling vehicles. Tongue lashing at those in the darkness as some great apocalyptic monster, ripping a hundred candy filled skyscrapers apart at a time as her lips closed, dragging screaming districts inwards into a mass of death and debris with a gentle french kiss.

Lifting her mouth from the ground after a few seconds, trailing a small thread of spittle which snapped back onto the rubble. The departed tingling on her tongue like confectioner sugar as she admired her mark on the large metropolis. A perfect imprint of plush lips, tracing every contour, every ridge, as two deep valleys which pulled together into a wet quagmire of mud and death where her tongue had enjoyed itself. An impassable ridge of debris surrounded it, along with layers of skyscrapers both crumbling and not. Then further, more irrelevant structures. Licking her red lips slowly and sensually, mocking the plentiful survivors.

“Uuuhhhhhhhhnnnnnn~” she moaned deeply, shattering the remaining skyscrapers under the weight of her voice. Scattering them as dust while the pavement rippled in a frothing tide of concrete and steel. Rushing beyond the city limits in moments while people crunched under debris or exploded in bloody chunks from her unrestrained psychic lust. The reverberations boiled through the surrounding cities and towns mercilessly, she watched as one that happened to be beneath her right eye transformed from a roughly organized crisscross of grids, lines and grains into warbling greyish patch popping with orange and white where gas lines and other such things exploded. The feeling of so much death and panic prolonged her pleasured moan, adding a shudder to her voice and force to her breath which tore the atmosphere. Washing away any semblance of civilization and turning a radius of land perhaps the length of her forearm completely barren before she regained some measure of composure, and merely damaged the next length. As the echo shuddered yet further cities harmlessly, Liara regarded the destruction. Maybe six or seven of these huge metropolises perished totally from her voice, holding millions and millions of souls which now drifted wastefully away into the ether. The sheer destruction only made her smile.

She crawled forward to the next patch of untouched land, slowly, enjoying the subtle feeling of her swaying breasts. Feeling a spark of feminine indignation flicker from the general area. Liara chuckled, batting her eyes at the cities as she approached. “Are you jealous, girls?” Liara crooned at the cities as she swayed her shoulders to show off her tits, “Does it make you mad that I’m more than you could ever be?” The message penetrated the minds and egos of every female in the area. “Does it bother you that I’m every measure of beauty and sensuality you’ve tried so hard to be?” She could feel as many simply agreed in defeat, others tried to act as if they didn’t care about being beautiful and their bodies displayed as much or how much they lied. Some tried to stick to their shaky belief that beauty was subjective. Well, Liara had to admit they had at least a little bit of a point with that one. But honestly, who were they really trying to convince?

“You know...” Liara said as she lowered her face over the cluster, “I used to be like you once upon a time. A tiny, pathetic, weak little mortal. Stuck in a body who’s beauty fades as fast as it flowers...” She felt some of them perk up with interest and delicious hope. “Would you like to know how to become a Goddess like me?” She said, lowering her voice as she brought her face down. Her mischievous brown eyes and their perfectly combed lashes dominating the skies, “Well... you see...” She leaned in nice and close, reducing her voice to a whisper, “...it turns out... you just need to already be a Goddess on the inside!” She paused with a big smile on her face, her chuckles shaking the air as the women’s anticipation turned to confusion, anger and self hatred for falling for her trick. “Awwww its okay, not everyone can be as special as I am!”

Liara raised her face back up, and her princesses more than filled the space. People barely had time to scream before the crowns of their highnesses royal nipples pierced the bedrock and the supple mass smothered an entire megaopolis each. The earth heaved in a wave of magma gushing canyons as they began to squash and spread. Ripping surrounding cities from the ground before crushing them beneath caramel skin as Liara rolled her chest around the area with a pleased sigh. Their soft flesh tingled gleefully at the crinkle of property and abundance of lives, soaking in every last soul. It roused a rare agreement amongst the quarrelsome sisters, this indeed felt good, and fair... for now.

Speak for yourselves! her kitten quivered. The last of the other country had already dripped out of it. But Liara was already one step ahead of its needs this time. Having spied an especially large megaopolis earlier, she raised her body from the ground and looked behind her. Leaning over to her right, allowing her hips to drop and ass to crunch deep into the planet and whatever lay upon in. Rolling over to face the other direction, she sat for a moment, shaking her head to tousle her black hair before pulling it back behind her shoulders to get it back in place. Then she leaned forward and crawled slowly towards her prey again. Unlike the others, this one would be quite a treat for her voracious cunt. It glittered like powdered diamond and seemed Large enough that she may not be able to smother it all under a single breast. It even sported a substantial nursery of metropoli and smaller cities around it. Clearly one of the major hubs of this society, and its all hers. She didn’t even mind that her cat like movements were flattening many minor settlements that happened to lay in her path, though her aura preserved the rest. It was hard not to smile as her shadow enveloped it beneath her body. Its many glittering lights activating as she straddled it between her legs.

For a moment Liara felt guilty about using this city so flippantly. A city this size is surely a rare occurrence, should she not draw it out just a little? Yet, there was something so liberating about giving into this ditsy, sex starved character she’d made. Even if her influence was quickly waning in her mind.. It felt so visceral and free to simply throw herself on civilization for a moment of fun. Sometimes her games felt restrictive, as if she only played them because humanity was too fragile to entertain her otherwise.

While she had been lost in thought she hadn’t noticed the tiny flickers on her inner thighs and pussy, let alone more of those blue threads of light. There was more too, strange yellow balls and occasionally crackling green orbs bursting on her skin. This nations technology certainly appeared far more advanced than what was displayed by its lesser neighbour. Unfortunately though, it didn’t feel like it.

With that, she dabbed her labia at it with a sigh, feeling a section of the city crisp delightfully under her groin like a potato chip. The pleasure was incredible... relatively... its not every day that she gets to feel that across the entirety of her nether lips, let alone more than once from a single city. Usually its every two or three days, depending how horny she is. The soft tingles became a rich crunch as her kitten pressed lightly into the bedrock. Pausing a moment to appreciate the absurdity of the thing beneath her, how vast it was, yet so powerless.

...

The circular room was enormous, large enough to support a middle-class suburban culdesac and then some. The outer wall was a seamless, gently curving window. Offering an undisturbed, spectacular view of the city, except for the four large support struts. In the very center of the room was a bar and cafe surrounded by comfortable seating. Plants, water features, sculptures and other artwork dotted the area. The floor, a mixture of tile, carpet and metal, fit the decorum of each section. It was a space that could comfortably entertain a few hundred guests, and indeed it had many a time, but today it contained but a single occupant.

He sat in a plush chair near a wood burning fireplace, gazing out at the Goddess, or at least, her crotch, as it collapsed upon the entire eastern section of town. Every curve and puffy wrinkle was on full display in the sunlight. He watched the tops of buildings far below sway, rise, and disappear in a dusty wave of destruction that rippled through the city towards him. The rumble echoed around him a couple seconds later, jingling glasses and ornaments as he took a sip of wine, adjusting himself in his plush chair.

He’d heard stories of a mythological Goddess of Destruction and Creation, who’s appearance heralded the end of one world and the beginning of another. She was said to appear when society had reached its zenith and was beginning to rot, to wipe it all clean and begin again. Of course, those were just stories, this being wasn’t here to perform any great cosmic service, she was simply a horny slut who’s twat was currently drooling nectar through his streets. VTOLs and other aircraft streaked past the window, barraging her with rockets, plasma cannons and anything else they had. Much was focused on the titanic, pulsing, purple nub of flesh that loomed in the sky above, though, to no effect. He had thought that their weaponry might at least prove a distraction to her, but, it appears he had been wrong.

A hundred or so structures smeared under the pink and brown horizon in front of him, including at least a dozen megatowers, as she merely adjusted her posture. It was strange to see such immense things crumple like that. The few second delay between her motions and the rumbles that reached him put in perspective just how immense she truly was, despite dominating the entire horizon through the faint blue-white haze. Looking up her body, toned stomach, and gigantic breasts, he saw an eye peering down through her cleavage with difficulty. Only visible through the blue because of her dark skin and deep brown, honey kissed iris. He wondered if she had the ability to choose her skin and eye colour, and if she chose this for that very purpose, so that her victims could always see her clearly no matter the angle. Or if her body was simply a coincidence like a humans. She looked amused, as she would, of course. His building shuddered, but was still far enough out of her range that its anti shock systems still held comfortably. They wouldn’t for long, he reasoned, as he took another sip of wine.

He swirled his glass, and wondered if there was any such thing as a good death, with all the wealth and power he’d accumulated in his life, he often felt like he’d somehow missed the point of it all. Perhaps dying unnoticed against this girl was the best death an old man like him could ask for, after all, his virile days were long over. Her twat smeared across the ground towards him as she shifted again. Pushing with it a wave of structures rising high on a mountain of rubble before being rolled over by her pink flesh. He bet that felt good to her, or, at least, felt like something. It stopped abruptly, her clit looming high above him in the window now. His building shook and shuddered loudly, though not enough to damage it, yet.

He’d been with many women in his life, and he’d learned a little about how they worked. They weren’t nearly as complicated or mysterious as many had been led to believe. You could tell a lot about one by how she carried and presented herself. Many would be mistaken to think that physical attractiveness, or lack thereof, meant anything on its own. Some were attractive simply as a consequence of good genes and what they did for a living. Some worked at it out of a value for health or beauty. A value occasionally founded in a sense of insecurity for one reason or another. For some of the more introspective, their physical state was more a reflection of how they felt on the inside. If they felt good, they did things that made them look good too. It all depended, and learning those dependencies for both genders was part of why he watched her carnal annihilation in the observation deck of an arcology, which he owned, in a city, who’s country’s affairs he delegated from behind the scenes. While they drowned in the streets or crunched in the skyscrapers and megatowers below him.

He smiled as he looked up at Liara, she had the hallmarks of a woman who exuded confidence and self assuredness out of every pore, but on the inside, felt phenomenally inadequate. About what, exactly, he couldn’t be sure, but he doubted she was even aware of this fact. But, he knew, that something would come along someday and bring that fear to the surface. It made him feel good to know that, despite all her bravado and self indulgence, such a being was still fragile and imperfect. Perhaps, on a cosmic scale, she really was as young and naive as she appeared...

...

A part of Liara wondered why this particular city was so big compared to the others. Maybe it was a capital, or a major trading hub, but that part of her was quickly distracted by a delicious crinkle under her clit. Generating a surprised moan from her. It was hard to see through her cleavage, but beyond the innumerable, barely noticeable sparks and flashes dancing over her spiced ochre skin, there was something shocking. Substantial clusters of buildings that looked to be larger than the usual dust flecks. They were, instead, more akin to coarse grains of sand, clearly discernible from each other, with some almost comparable to gravel. Or, well, mountains... from the human’s perspective... such as it is. Either way, one such structure had been buried effortlessly under her much larger love button as she’d adjusted herself. That was a far more important matter than history or culture.

So, with a smile, she simply began smearing herself across it all, taking her time to feel and appreciate every tiny crinkle. Not wasting any mental effort on hacking into the minds of the mortals or even shielding the city from the full force of her movement. She couldn’t see the countless structures evaporating against her touch on account of her huge, jiggling tits, but she didn’t really need to. It was easy enough to simply follow the gritty texture and the interesting buzzing pleasure she felt as the larger ones popped. When one area was used up, the hum of human panic guided her to the next more than adequately. The land left over glistened with her wetness. Feeding her hungry twat in ways no city so far had managed. It’s ample supply of megatowers and arcologies were enough, en masse, to stimulate her cunt.

She felt herself getting lost in it as she swabbed over more and more of the thing. Lifting herself from the ground with a slurp and husky breath to move forward enough to smother yet more into her creamy cunt. Keeping the momentum going, she was so close now... ... ... so... ... close...

It took only a few more seconds before she had obliterated the entire thing under her pussy, eliciting a deep moan of pleasure from her as she savoured the unfathomable destruction she wrought. Then, with a final crunch, she felt herself launch towards the edge. The swell of pleasure built in her groin, spreading through her thighs, abdomen, and further. Her back arched, lungs filling with a deep, wavering breath as the peak neared. Unconsciously, energy swelled outwards around her, enveloping entire regions in a swaddle of lust, the air glowed softly as her aura slithered through people, buildings, earth, stone, without disturbing a single hair or leaf. Her eyes started to roll back, and a hand moved between her legs, mind quickly dimming. She didn’t know which one, she didn’t know anything in that void, but her other hand moved to cup the softness of a breast. Her principles, rules, games, plans, all forgotten in the abyss of anticipation. A finger touched her nub, and her subjects felt the textured warmth flutter around them. Snuggling them like a blanket fresh out of the dryer. Then, the swirl of that single digit brought their Goddess over the edge. They all felt as she did, weightless, content, happy.

Then... she plummeted into the depths of bliss.

The warm, tingling pressure that entirely filled her groin exploded through her whole being. Liara’s abdomen clenched, throwing her head forward with a guttural moan that shuddered past her ruby lips. Black hair a tousled mess as it flung in front of her face while she groped her breast. Her shins and knees tore the land asunder. Thighs clenching tightly around her geologic lover. Ripping entire sections of the planet’s crust, down through the mantle, into a ragged glowing pile between her legs as they flexed erratically. The earth boiled around her as the tectonic staccato of pleasure tore a gigantic network of lakes and rivers of lava around her. The planet simply shattering like glass under her shuddering orgasm, beyond any seismic scale. Killing a few hundred million in the first seconds while millions more vaporized instantly under bolts of white-gold lighting wider than towns which sparked and flashed from her aura with every clench.

They were the lucky ones.

Several hundred million more felt her presence coil around them in those first moments over the cliff. A chaotic, writhing mass of granite pythons. Gripping limbs, throats, bodies, buildings... Then, when the freefall began, the first screams echoed out. Some watched as other’s bones snapped, limbs dislocated, spines and necks crumpled and contorted into inhuman positions. Windows exploded, trucks and trains crumpled or were tossed through the street as if batted by a surprised cat. The mere unconscious twitches of Liara’s climaxing mind reduced humanity to idle playthings for her lust, and she wasn’t even aware of it.

In the moments to follow, as she approached terminal velocity, entire bodies burst or crunched, crowds at a time were ground into unidentifiable wet mixtures of meat and bone while others were entirely unscathed. There was no pattern, no rhyme or reason, the only constant was that the areas where her manifested joy was condensing shimmered visibly and vibrated audibly, those who’d survived those first few seconds so far had already clued into that. Though it gave them no advantage, she was everywhere, she was absolute. By the time they saw the distortions some part of them was probably already crunching or tearing away from them. Some found themselves flung randomly at hypersonic speeds, sometimes stopping just as suddenly, sometimes even letting them drop harmlessly to the ground, the energy protecting them from speeds and accelerations that reduced others to fine red mist. In this way, even those closest to her were not guaranteed a swift, merciful death. Entire cities or sections therein were shielded from the force of her quaking hips and vibrating voice. Only for the protection to lift a moment later for some, and kill them anyways. Or turning inwards and ripping the population apart piece by piece for others.

In another couple seconds many found themselves grievously injured but alive, ripped in half, missing limbs, paralyzed while many others lay dead around them. Yet far more were still fine and fruitlessly fleeing her psionic ministrations. Vehicles of all sizes lifted off roads or tracks, shuddering violently in midair, shattering windows and bones of those inside. Before crunching into the pavement, squealing as their metal curled away from itself or the entire thing suddenly condensed to the size of a milk crate or flatter than a pancake, blood spurting from all angles. Some skyscrapers found thousands of fleeing people spontaneously sucked though their doors, and even crashing inwards through windows, before founts of viscera spewed from every floor down its concrete facade onto the streets below. Followed by the steel frames curling, peeling like a banana into fractal spikes and blades of metal which stabbed and sliced through anything that got in their way. A scene repeated with every pulsating clench of her loins as her fingers worked her cunt to keep the ride going. Liara’s moans, gasps and sighs of lust were the melody over a tempo of death between which people prayed the next beat would claim them entirely.

No structure could withstand her might, entire megatowers and even the far larger arcologies were shoved aside, ripped apart, crushed, or torn from the ground to hover perilously over a dozen commercial blocks below. Land rippled, cracked, and rose as entire halves of cities curled high into the sky, buildings and the rest stuck to the contorting asphalt against their and gravity’s will as it all rolled in on itself with deep cacophonous groans, crunching millions into grimy, pulsating rubble that slithered to and fro against the ground to smear millions more beneath. Tens of thousands fruitlessly attempting to flee on the highway watched the land writhe behind them before their convoy of despair found itself crumpling through the road, through the dirt and rock underneath long after the occupants were dead. Others launched into the air fast enough to leave orbit, and some of those propelled back to earth with such speed they melted to slag before impact. Some found themselves ripped from their seats, tore in half, then dismembered midair before flopping screaming on the grass before their head crunched. Others simply exploded.

By now her panting gasps and moans were starting to become softer, the spasms more infrequent as her body neared the end of the journey. The clenches, psionic and otherwise, claimed less with each pulse. Eventually plateauing into little more than gentle shakes and hugs for most of those still caught in her aura. though, some individuals found themselves being sacrificed anyways, even as everything around them seemed calm.

When the clenches stopped entirely, hundreds of thousands still found themselves in her grip, some pinned to the ground or hanging in midair. Likewise with cars, trucks, trains and entire towers. They all held their breaths as she caught hers. Then they heard, and felt her take a deep, deep breath, holding it for a torturous couple of seconds, before releasing a long, satisfied sigh of pleasure. Her aura evaporating around them along with it, allowing reality to once again set the rules.

A disastrous change of governance.

Many, many things plummeted from the sky. Leaning structures finally teetered over, vehicles crashed, bounced and skidded. Some people exploded on pavement, or found themselves breaking limbs, or just becoming slightly bruised and scratched if they were lucky. Others finally pushed themselves to their feet before crushing beneath falling debris before even taking a step. In one less damaged city, an entire arcology groaned as its shadow enveloped dozens of blocks below as it fell. Toppling several megatowers as it went. The fragile air bridges connecting the monoliths bend and snapped, flinging a few hundred space aged mag cars in all directions as the megatowers crashed through a dozen more office towers each, tearing apart the ground as they slid with blue and green plasma fires exploding from their internal reactors. Then the arcology itself hit, rolling somewhat as its much larger power systems went critical, all possible redundancies more than overwhelmed, and gouts of a translucent ultraviolet-yet-black fire erupted from all angles before the whole thing ripped apart in a shower of black-purple lighting bolts which tore through more of the city. Though unlike primitive nuclear technologies, there would be no fallout or lingering effects, simply a minute or so of death until its fuel stores burned away. Fires raged, sirens bellowed, people cried and begged for help, and many were simply frozen in shock. The survivors took stock of the world around them, and as they did. Liara let herself rest.

Their Goddess took a few more deep breaths before sitting up with another sigh. Blinking a couple times as she noticed some changes in the world around her. The verdant green land was now a cracked, reddish brown barren hellscape, with great rivers of lava flowing freely throughout. The nation, most of which had been untouched by her, was now utterly demolished. Of what cities remained, if you could call it that, every single one had felt the touch of her libido in one way or another. Amongst the rubble and fire, were buildings and vehicles twisted into nightmarish shapes and a mixture of dead, maimed and physically unharmed residents. The same could not be said for their psychological state. Easily more than a billion had perished from her throes of ecstasy.

“Oo~ps...” she mocked.

It was the last act of the wasteful ditz she’d created in her mind. The character dissolved with a final giggle as she sucked the juices from her fingers, libido fully restored. Her bare ass rolled across the desolate ground, and Liara rose to her feet for the first time in quite awhile. Surveying the broken, pathetic people remaining around her, there wasn’t enough left to entertain her. Though, of course, their suffering was somewhat amusing on its own. She could stay and watch how long they survived, if they bothered to try rebuilding or if they simply gave up in despair. She could show kindness and put them all out of their misery in an instant, but where was the fun in that?

So, casually, she turned around and focused on the other large hive of humanity she’d left behind. With full control of her powers and her body, she sauntered silkily towards it, letting her hips sway as a grin played on her lips. Black hair bouncing on her back as her feet cratered the ground with each step, but she didn’t allow anything more than a suggestive tremble to reach them. Her eyes were relaxed and confident, the cool air was nice on her breasts as they swayed and jiggled freely. She stopped a little outside the border and gazed down at it, placing a hand on her hip as her other dangled loosely at her side, shifting her weight to one side cocking her head a little in thought. It was unscathed, lucky her, it’s certainly not unheard of for her to genocide an entire hemisphere with an orgasm.

As she looked at it, she noticed an odd feeling somewhere in her body. The orgasm was certainly nice, her kitty kat was quite pleased, even her tits were content. But... something was missing. She felt an unidentifiable discomfort between her legs, yet her bean no longer wanted to be flicked, so... it couldn’t be that, right? It was probably just a side effect of whatever stole her lust in the first place, and maybe some oversensitivity from rubbing herself on the ground so much. Or maybe she was just bored. Whatever it was, she wanted it gone.

Liara crossed her arms as she considered the country before her. Smiling as she noticed her toes dominating the skyline of one outlying city. Her libido did feel as though it may wake again, but, there was nothing around here that could possibly satisfy it if it does! This region was incredibly well populated, just like the one she’d just consumed. Perhaps her subconscious knew she’d need another plaything, and kept her trembling from reaching it. It was a good thing too, as this was probably the last notable collection of property on this continent after that climax... probably. Though, it seemed to lack those larger structures from before that brought her to orgasm. That city admiring her toes found itself nonchalantly snuffed out under the ball of that foot as she mused. She certainly wasn’t about to continue licking, crushing and smearing cities one by one as she’d been doing, nor would she tolerate such wasteful destruction as before, it felt as though her body demanded something much deeper than that.

And it was that thought which sparked a clever, devious idea...
End Notes:
Weighing in at 10,915 words, this is the longest chapter yet. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Donations are always welcome and encouraged, especially PirateChain and other privacy cryptocurrencies.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6283