In Everyway Possible by Justalittle
Summary:

A thunder storm accident causes you to shrink and see the world from a much smaller perspective. You are recovered and taken by a young lady who has had a crazed crush on you. She brings you home and shows you how to love her in everyway possible.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Maternal, Mouth Play, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3179 Read: 39164 Published: October 26 2016 Updated: October 28 2016

1. The Storm by Justalittle

2. The Story by Justalittle

3. A hand job by Justalittle

The Storm by Justalittle

"Milk, eggs, cheese, bread" You quietly mutter to yourself as you push your cart towards the front of the store.

You can hear the rain patter on the roof and the distant sound of thunder rolling as the late night storm passes outside. The store is calm and dead since it's so close to closing time.

You wheel your cart into the only open register. No one else is around the front of the store, just the cashier.

Lightening flashes outside with a distant boom of thunder. The girl at the register, a lovely curvy brunette a little taller than your self starts collecting your items as you place them on the conveyor.

You've seen her here before and been through her line. "Serenity" is written on the name tag that is adhered to her required uniform polo, pulled tight by her large bust. You have admired her smooth skin and gorgeously bright eyes from a distance previous day's. She is a sight to get lost in.

"Good evening, back again I see? Missed a few items yesterday?"  she sweetly said as she continues to scan the items on the conveyor and slides them to the side causing her upper half to jiggle.

You realize you've been zoning off staring and stutter as you respond "Aa, Ah yes, needed a few things I forgot." You try to make some charm and toss in "I should probably have snagged an umbrella for this storm." As you shake your head towards the windows black with rain.

She gives you a quick laugh and smile as she continues her work. "I hope it ends soon, I am out of here as soon as I get you rung up. Certainly looks awful out there."

Another bolt brightens the outside and thunder echos through the store.

She starts to mention how she has class in the morning as you zone out again focusing on her curvy body and cleavage formed by her well fitted uniform. She was average weight but a bit on the taller side with smooth skin and large succulent red lips.

"The total is sixty seven dollars and twenty nine cents" you hear her say as you break back to reality.

She learns forward to check the screen on the card reader, her large breasts rest on the counter. "Sorry, this thing has been acting up, but looks to be working." she says as she turns it your way.

You take your card out of your wallet and place it in the reader. The room lights up and thunder echos so loud it's ear piercing. A sharp pain and tingling shoots up your arm from the card reader. The sensation travels down your shoulder and through the rest of your body. You see nothing but black and the sound of the storm dampens as you feel week and a heaviness set in all around you.

Blackness surrounds you as you try to come to your senses. There is no pain just weight all around you. The thunder starts up again. BOOM BOOM but continues BOOM BOOM. The world around you starts to shake and move.

The weight disappears as you start to free fall towards an ocean of light and a sea of blue. Luckily it's a soft landing as if falling onto a rough bed.

Sudden realization hits you as you feel the cool breeze. You're naked. Where are you, how did this happen your mind is racing as you turn over and look up into the bright sky.

It all comes flooding back as you look up and see Serenity the voluptuous cashier looming over your exposed body. She is massive to you, almost godly.

"Wh, what the!?!  Are you OK?" She manages to get out as she looks to be in utter shock "You just disappeared with that last lightening bolt!" She frighteningly manages to get out.

" I'm not hurt..." You reply " but what is going on, why are you so giant and why am I naked!?!" You shout as you start to get more nervous. A quick glance tell you more than you need to know. The rough bed below you are your massive jeans..

"You've shrink somehow" Serenity exclaims " I have no idea how but it looked l like that last lightening bolt went right through the card reader!"

Gazing up at her amazing goddess body from her knees up her massive bust to her face you notice she is biting her lip and is staring down at you with wide eyes.

" I'm really glad your not hurt" she says sweetly as she sways " I've kind of had a crush on you"

" You've whaa" you get out as her giant hand wraps around your torso. It's so smooth and warm on your skin. You feel your stomach drop as she lifts you to her face. Her warm breath hits your face as you meet the large globes that are her eyes.

" I've noticed you around and have always fanced you." She smirked " and now you are all mine." Her smile got huge and she showed all her pearly teeth as she grinned from ear to ear and slowly rose to her feet.

" What do you mean. What are yo...." You got out before her grip released. Free falling you landed on Serenity's neck line and slide down her chest. Screaming as you watch the neck of her shirt pass, held open by her other hand. Inside you go, down the front of her breast held tight by the thin layer of her uniform polo.

Coming to an rest right on top of her smooth nipple. You struggle and yell and fight it in all your confusion and fear. This just results in her pressing her hand against your back and forcing you harder against her warm smooth nipple and bust.

The world shifts as you feel her bend over. There is some slack in the shirt and you slide down and away from the protruding nipple you were on top of. Gravity shifts again as she stands back up, the nipple now directly in front of you is forced into your face as the shirt tightens around her bust.

Serenity giggles as she feels your face against her nipple. She stretches back wards as she stands making the shirt tighten even further. Your face is  pressed  hard into her warm nipple as the fabric constricts.  Gravity shifts back to normal as she stands straight and goes back to work with you held tight to her giant breast.

As scared and confused you are it's rather hard not to enjoy this. Your nostrils are filled with her scent and your naked body is warmed by her smooth skin. It's intoxicating.

The cash register clanks and bangs as Serenity finishes her with. She pats you and presses your head deeper into her breast every so often. Your world shakes and jiggles with her every movement. You can't stand the friction between you and her. You hear a car start and the movement multiplies as you bump down the road. Constantly assaulted by the massive nipple in you face as you attempt several times to climb higher but are pushed back into place by the heavy smooth planet that is Serenity's breast.

You swear she is twisting and bouncing with the car as she is enjoying having you trapped against her warm skin. The car stop and you feel her walk and hear her slam a door. She bounds up a flight of stairs and causes you to get slightly sick with all the motion and abuse from her bossom. Another door slams as you feel your prison become loose and tight as you hear her belt and pants coming off.

 

The Story by Justalittle

There is a rustle and a shake as her pants drop and hit the floor.

 

"Should we get you out of there my sweet little captive crush?" Serenity teases as she shakes her massive mounds back and forth causing you to try to grab on but just slipping and wriggling against her warm breast.

 

"I can feel you like being a prisoner of my body as much as I do" she coos as light appears above you for a moment but is quickly over shadowed by her hand that is half your size. " I love the feeling of your warm body encompassing my breast and your erection pushing into me!" Her giant hand slides two warm fingers down your back and the tips curve and lock around your ass and a chill goes down your spine as your emotions of fear and lust get tangled. "Why don't you kiss it one last time" she says excitedly as her palm presses the back of your face deeper into her breast. You can't breath you start to panic and grasp for anything. You try to inhale but just get a taste of her fragrance and the breath is cut off, the pressure isn't releasing.

 

She let's out a moan as you struggle for your life. Slowly she releases you and drags you up the front of her tit over and up her chest with her two fingers propping you below your ass. Your panting trying to catch your breath and sweating from the fleshy prison and struggle of staying alive. Your erection isn't feeling the same way as it continues to dig into her soft moist skin as she drags you out of her shirt.

 

You're laying on her chest in the cool air still catching your breath as she clasps a hand around your waist with your erection placed between to digits. You are slowly raised to her face.

 

"Let's get a better look at my sexy little captive" as she breaths hot warm moist breath all over your naked being. "You're even cuter when your in my palm than you are full size and your fun to play with" as she squeezes your member between her small knuckles ever so slightly. You look back at this enormous yet gorgeous face with large bright radiant eyes and a sexy cute smile currently in a smirk, hiding her big soft pink lips that shine in the light. You are lost in her beauty and enamored, zoning out as your lust gets the best of you. Scanning down her neck with curls of hair falling over her shoulders looking into her deep cleavage you get harder thinking about her giant breast again. Shock and realisation come back to you as you look down her body and notice how high up you are, you start to get terrified again.

 

"Why are you doing this?!?" You scream up "it's been great all day but please I need help!"

 

She squeals with delight and excitement "You had a great time my little crush!?! " She bites her lower lip and pouts "I am helping you then aren't I? I have had a crush on you since I first saw you and now you are my little captive"

 

You try reasoning some more " I've had a crush on you too, you're gorgeous who wouldn't but I need to get back to my actual size. Wouldn't that be better for both of us?"

 

Unfortunately after revealing your crush on her, Serenity's eyes light up and her grin some how gets even larger. She didn't hear the rest. "You had a crush on me!!!?? You think I'm gorgeous!? That settles it, I will take care of you and keep you forever!" You feel her squeeze you tighter as she gets more excited.

 

"Let's have some fun my little crush" she says giddily as she lowers you down. She sets you down on a large cold flat wooden surface. It must be a desk with the cup if pens close by, a bottle of moisturizer, and a few books stacked on the surface. The room is dark except a lamp next to the desk lighting up the side of the room you are on, it's to your side but in front of Serenity highlighting I'll of her features. It's a pretty plan clean room with a closet, dresser and a large bed.

 

As she sets you down you watch her sexy form start to loom over you. She is massive and curvy in all the right places. The desk comes just above her waist line hiding her pubic region below. Her hands move to the bottom of her shirt that she slowly and seductively pulls over her head with a shake revealing her full naked form in all its glory. Her tits jiggling as her shirt is removed, they are more than three times your size and perfect in everyway. As they settle their mountains forms are just above your head. Her smooth skinned stomach is level with your crotch. You start to back away looking up in awe as you can barely see her face over her breasts. You realize you must be about 6 inches tall.

 

"Where do you think youre going my little naked man" as her hand appears behind you and she smirks down at you from between her boobs. She pulls you towards her stomach and presses you against her warmth. She purrs " You're not going anywhere where my little crush you are going to be with me forever!"

 

She hold you there for a moment then releases you. With a push of her stomach she sends you flying backwards and causes you to stumble over onto your back. She let's out a giggle as she leans forwards over you, quickly covering your entire body with her tit. The pressure grows as she leans forward even further, encompassed by her smooth skin, again with massive nipple right in your face.

 

You hear the moisturizer bottle lid click and she rubs her hands together. The pressure is slowly lifted. She slides back off the desk into a chair and lays down over the table, the massive breasts of her smooth skin now making a cave of cleavage on the table as she cocks her head with a giant grin and arm out stretched beyond you.

 

"I wanted to let you fuck me in everyway possible when you were full sized little one, but I don't think that will work now." She pouts sexually as she bites her puffy red lower lip. "But maybe if we start small we can make it work" her eyes getting more excited and a smirk growing as she let's out a giddy little laugh.

A hand job by Justalittle

"How about a nice little hand job, would my little captive crush like that?" She teases breathing hot hair over your naked body on the cold surface.

You're mind is racing you're split apart by fear confusion and that damn beautiful giant that just asked you if you would like a hand job. For god sake you are naked on a desk but how often does this opportunity come around even at full size? One more glace at the massive face and curvy features of Serenity allow you to push your fear into submission.

"Id like to get unshrunk but I don't think I could pass up on that offer" you yell with a grin. You can only hope she will help your situation after she has some fun.

" I'm glad you are making this easy, you are going to do every thing I ask of you, no matter what" she says in a sultry voice  as she moves her head right next to you "there's not much you can do about Is there my little man" in a breathy voice casting warm moist air all over your naked form.

She pulls her head back still laying on the table with a full view of her chest pressed tight against the desk. She walks her out stretched hands middle and index finger towards you from across the desk. They make a click click noise as her nicely polished. She let's out a giggle as she walks her hand right up to you. She places her index finger and middle finger both the size of your legs on both sides of your left leg and bends them at the joint. She presses her hand into your thigh. Her fingers are smooth and moist from the lotion and have a sexy fragrance. Her hand continues moving up and down rubbing on your leg and member.

She smirks as you realise she is grinding on you with her hand using her fingers as legs. "I want you to fuck my fingers just as you would me if you were full size"

You look at her in confusion "You want me to what?"

"Fuck my hand my little crush, or maybe my hand will fuck you and you will be crushed" a sly grin crosses her face.

Out of fear and this throbbing lust driven by her hand grinding and massaging your cock you do as youre told. Her fingers are still pumping against you as you turn to face the back of her hand. Reaching around her fingers you grab their back and shove your member between her digits. Serenity let's out a moan. Her hand is warm and you can feel the lotion as you slip in and out between her gyrating digits.

"Kiss it" she demands in a sultry tone

Bending over her fingers you kiss the back of her hand. Tasting the lotion and smelling her fragrance all while making sweet love to her fingers. Serenity leans back in her chair and gropes her own breast. Her hand is shaking from her own enjoyment as she plays with her massive tit and lets out little moans.

"Harder! Faster!" She gets out in breaths of excitement. Her hand drops from her breast and travels below the desk. Her arm moves faster and faster.  You tumble forward as her hand drops flat to the table. Breathing heavy you ram your erection between her tightly held fingers. There is warmth and moisture between them as you pump up and down ready to climax as Serenity is moaning and panting "Yes! Yes!" Her hot breath washing over your back!

Serenity let's out a loud moan and jerks back as she climaxes. Her hand goes ridgid than vibrates as she clenches it with your cock in-between her soft warm fingers as she tightens them together. Your throbbing member can't take anymore sensation as you shudder and ejaculate all over her fingers and desk.

You can't find the energy to move as you simply roll off her fingers and look up. Serenity leans forward covering your sexually sensitive body with her hair. She let's out a grin as she brings your seman covered fingers to her moist lips and slowly slides them in up to her knuckle sucking them clean of your fluids.

"See that wasn't so bad little man. Just wait for what I have in store for you next!"

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6280