Banished by hal84
Summary:

The standard NWO story which I have been writing to pass the time and explore some ideas.  Follow Rektor a worthless male and Alexis a female who is the biggst of her kind and an adventure in a different world.


Categories: Violent, Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Gentle, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: No Word count: 50781 Read: 97421 Published: October 23 2016 Updated: April 23 2017
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:  All parts of this story come from my own imagination.  No person in the story is based upon anyone and of coruse this shouldn't be read by anyone under the age of 18.

1. Chapter 1 by hal84

2. Chapter 2 by hal84

3. Chapter 3 by hal84

4. Chapter 4 by hal84

5. Chapter 5 by hal84

6. Chapter 6 by hal84

7. Chapter 7 by hal84

8. Chapter 8 by hal84

9. Chapter 9 by hal84

10. Chapter 10 by hal84

11. Chapter 11 by hal84

12. Chapter 12 by hal84

13. Chapter 13 by hal84

14. Chapter 14 by hal84

15. Chapter 15 by hal84

16. Chapter 16 by hal84

17. Chapter 17 by hal84

18. Chapter 18 by hal84

19. Chapter 19 by hal84

20. Chapter 20 by hal84

Chapter 1 by hal84
Author's Notes:

What I have written and wondering if you think I should continue.

Why is it always so cold at night? Of course, it would have been great to be next to the huge bon fires of his old clan Rektor thought to himself. But in this world, he was part of the population of men who were not valued. After the war, the truce, human kind went back to its old ways of shunning those who they viewed as worthless. Rektor was one of those leapers who was shunned. Leapers being rare in the world with the breeding gatherings once a year. He lowered his head on the Oak tree branch which would be his bed for the night. He felt that being 60 feet up would help him go unnoticed since no man stood higher than 30 feet and gigs don't normally travel these paths. He shut his eyes and awaited the sand man.

"What is that?" Alexis said to herself, it was dusk it had to be her mind playing games on her again. But it was these paths that woman kind rarely traveled which game the best view of nature. She looked closer and realized it wasn't a mountain lion as she first thought but a man. She took a step forward causing a small rumble of the tree. "I haven't seen one that small ever, maybe the rumors were true and leapers still exist." She crept slowly to the tree which had this little man sleeping on it, she needed a closer look. 

Rektor was always a hard sleeper but even the deepest dreams couldn't keep him asleep from the feeling of a rumble which could only come from a gig. He slowly opened his eyes and he saw her, a mountain of a women who had to be standing at 75 feet and that was her crouching a little. Without a thought, he slowly brought his legs underneath his body and pushed off the branch. It was supposed to be so easy for a leaper to escape this situation, so easy to just find another resting spot but if life has taught Rektor anything it was that life wasn't easy. The sound of the branch giving way, stupid and careless Rektor thought as instead of leaping to safety he was falling to the ground. As he hit the ground he could only think, stupid and careless as the world went dark.

"Oh you're awake, you have been out for a long time." This huge woman was sitting next to him, it was day light now, how long was he out? Why was he still alive? Why is she not taking me back to her clan? These thoughts ran in his head as well as a constand ache. "I saw your fall and I couldn't leave you to die, no telling what animals are out here." She was so calm, none confrontational. This is so odd.

"Thanks?" Rektor leaned upon his elbows and crouched again and with a simple impulse from his legs he jumped. Flying 100 feet into the air and landing well without the reach of the gig.

"WAIT! I just want to talk; I don't talk to any men and I'm curious." Alexis stood to her full height of 75 feet and slowly approached this strange man. Obviously, she knew she was intimidating being one of the tallest females she intimidated her own kind. But it was because of her size she could leave the clan without a partner. She if needed could take care of herself. "Look, I know your scared and if you are what I suspect you to be you have been banished but I just want to talk. Please" Rektor didn't know what to think of it, but it has been so long since he held a conversation, not a passing exchange from travelers but a conversation. It has been 15 years since banishment. Rektor jumped once more landing on a ledge of a cliff face he pondered such an odd request.

"I suppose we could have a talk, I suppose you haven't done any harm against me since I must of been out for a full night, I suppose we could play an old game called 20 questions." Rektor sat on the ledge outside of her reach and pondered. "However, one ground rule, you can't come within your arms reach of me or I will be gone? Do you agree to these rules?" The gig walked to him and sat down well outside her reach of this tiny man she thought. This would be interesting to both.

"I'm Alexis but everyone calls me Alex for short. I accept your terms of the conversation and I know of the 20 questions game. I'll start. What is your name?" Alex was sitting Idian Style with her arms behind her back supporting her massive frame. She was white with a dirty blond hair cut with her hair stoping at her shoulders. Her bust would be in male terms a DD cup with a tight stomach. Her clothing barely contained her size but it was the best the females could do with limited material.

"My name is Rektor, why are you on this trail or this part? It is not often a gig travels these parts."

"First off, don’t call me a gig, I am a woman, gig is an insult." The response shocked Rektor but he would have to remember this as he knows that often kindness is better than a fight. "I am just looking at nature, I don't often have the chance to get away from the clan." Alex thought to herself what her question, "Why are you banished?"

"I am banished because I am a leaper." A small tear rolled down Rektor's cheek, a tear which didn't go unnoticed from Alex, but she didn't dare say anything. "When the revolution began generations ago men and women worked together. Women grew to gig, I'm sorry the largest size I meant to say which is yours, around 60 feet, but your larger, (which caused Alex to blush at his size comment). The next group which was also the most populated grew to 45 feet and the next group was 30 feet tall. Women accepted all sizes of her kind while the men had a different approach." Rektor signed as he knew his worthlessness would come up. It was hard to know that you were worthless. "Men, we had three kinds. The first was the Oxens or Oxs for short, they were 40 feet tall and the strongest of both men and women but not the smartest. The second was the angelics, men standing 15 feet tall with wings. They couldn't fly but glide upon the wind. The smallest numbers from both kinds were the leapers. They didn't grow at all and were worthless in a fight. The one advantage was our jumping ability and reflexes. Leapers like myself as you probably figured out can easily jump 125 feet." Rektor sighed with the realization he was alone. "It's my question, what does your clan think of men?"

"Men we are taught are nothing more than a means to an end for reproduction during the gathering. They are obsessed with conflict. The normal man is dangerous and must be always watched. The winged ones are the hardest they say to kill if need be because of flight but are delicate so one blow could kill them. We believed all leapers had died off and some believe that leapers never existed. Leapers are the boogey man always watching because they are so small to see and can disappear with as much ease because of their jumping ability and silent landings. I actually didn’t believe the leapers still existed." Alex adjusted her breasts underneath her cloth. bras were made for the smaller women but at her size the resources couldn't go to her bra. "Why are you banished?"

"I am worthless they say, the elders, the angelics and the oxen. I can't fight someone of your size and would surely die so they figured why have a leech on THEIR society. You have partially true, I believe I am the last of the leapers." Rektor thought back to the last time he had human contact. 15 years since he turned 15 years old and was banished. His father an Angelic gave him a hug and shed a tear and pushed him into the wilderness. 15 long years of always being afraid, always escaping the eyes of men and women. He just wanted to touch skin, nothing sexual just touch skin to know he wasn't alone. "When leapers turned 15 years old they are banished Alex, we live long enough in the clan to have a chance but truth be told with leapers not being born at a rate to sustain them and the death of the wilderness I am most likely the last leaper alive. When I die, so does the leapers."

"Have you ever been at the gathering?" Rektor asked a trade secret for the females Alex thought, but why not be truthful Alex thought.

"No, women will not allow the tallest to go to the gathering to mate. The chances of having a male with my growth genes scares the females. So, we send the smaller woman to eliminate that risk. It always seemed odd that once a year for a week we come and have a frenzied orgy to ensure the race, women take and give birth and raise the children for 1 month if they are male and give them to the men to raise. Outside of these two events a man and woman seeing each other would most likely lead to violence. It just odd to me." Alex leaned forward and stretched her massive arms up and gave a yawn which echoed through the forest. Her size was not lost on Rektor however it was not a fear but her skin was noticed.

They continued this game of questions for hours. Each learning from the other and even a few laughs were shared. As the sun began to set Alex looked at this strange Rektor leaper and asked "I have never actually touched a male, could I shack your hand?" With that Rektor thought of the cold nights of being alone. Alex slowly raised to her feet and extended her long arm up and stretched her fingers in the direction of Rektor. 

"Will you try anything Alex if I agreed to this? And I doubt we could shake hands. But I will come down my cliff and we will go slow. As he climbed down he came within eye level of her massive index finger. "Slowly Alex come to me with your hand." Alex did as she was instructed until her giant index finger was 2 feet from Rektor. Rektor extended his arm until his hand was touching, touching another person. They slowly raised and lowered their hands to complete the world’s most awkward hand shake.

"Rektor, I have to be going, can I talk to you again? Maybe in a week?" Alex eyes looked so innocent, so surprising to Rektor. He couldn't turn her down.

"Yes, I will meet you here in one week if you wish. Just please come alone. When you are here standing where you are stomp your foot three times and you will hear from me." Alex nodded her head and turned away and started back to her clan. She stopped and turned back to see Rektor again. As she turned she thought maybe, just maybe one day she would be able to call him friend. She looked for him but he was already gone. Leapt somewhere she thought. She walked back to her clan with a hop in her step as Rektor watched from his point of view feeling the rumble of each step less and less until he couldn't see or feel her anymore.

"Alexis, you know that I hate it when you stay out all day and night." The elder was always on her case about staying out. It was out of love Alexis hoped but probably it was the fact she was the tallest and strongest and losing her to the men would be a blow to the morale of the clan. "Word has it the men are in the forbidden area scouting. This can't be tolerated; it is not the gathering and they know the rules. The forbidden area is in place to ensure no blood will be shed and they spit in our face. Those mindless men!" The 60-foot elder slammed her first against the table causing a boom which echoed throughout the camp. "Alexis, you and the warriors will attack at dawn. The men need a reminder of the truce and the punishment for violating such simple rules."

"But why fight? Not all men are bad, evil, an abomination." Alexis had never been in battle. She had practiced of course and her size was a strength which could scare most men running. Her muscles were defined from her training. She thought if she did have to go into battle her presence alone could prevent any violence. She hoped. "We can co-exist, have you actually ever talked to a man?"

"Alexis, we have had this conversation before, and no I haven't really talked to a man. Such non-sense hasn't occurred in generations. We meet for the gathering and exchange the young. Anything else is foolish and you know it. Now, get some sleep, as I said we attack at dawn." There was no room to argue, the elders are never wrong. Alexis returned to the lean-to which was the shelter for her, not too much shelter was needed for a grown woman considering the weather didn't pose a threat to them except for lightning. She couldn't sleep but remembered her conversation with Rektor. What was he doing now? Was he dreaming? Would he return to her next week? Would he think less of her knowing she was going into battle? The questions ran in her head until the elders summoned the warriors for the attack.

The journey to the forbidden area took a day’s walk. The forbidden area from what Alexis could gather had always been in place to keep a buffer from men and women. Barriers were good for society and a person who violates the societal truce had to be punished. As they came over the hill the squad of 12 women mostly 45 foot warriors and the trump card in Alexis saw the men. They were the Oxs kind that Rektor talked about. Their strength was unquestioned except for possibly Alexis and they were led by one angelic flying 50 feet or so high. Alexis knew that surprise was not in the cards given the trembles their footsteps would give so she stuck to her plan. Her presence alone she hoped would cause a retreat. No blood, no fighting just a shock of their lives and they could go back. Alexis stood to her full fight and tried to think of her most threatening voice she could muster. She bridged her shoulders making herself look even bigger and jutted out her chest to look that much more imposing. She told her warriors to stand fast and wait for her if the conflict turned south to not wait and do what needs to be done.

Alexis walked down with each step the trembles and rumbles from her steps boomed. She wasn't walking her normal graceful self but slamming her foot onto the ground to look that much more intimidating. Her presence was known as the men stopped in their tracks. Looking up they saw the most beautifully frightening woman. They had always been told woman were bigger but this woman seemed twice their height. They didn't show it but they were more than a little scared. Alexis came to a stop just 300 yards in front of the biggest man. "YOU HAVE BROKEN THE TRUCE! LEAVE NOW OR SUFFER THE PUNISHMENT!" Alexis was even surprised herself at how menacing her tone had sounded. Her plan was working!  She could feel it in her soul. The Oxen all looked at themselves until the one angelic made the decision for them.

"We will not take orders from a woman!" The angelic leader screamed and flew to attack Alexis. She barely missed his fist as she heard the battle cries of the woman and the rumbles from their footsteps. The cries from battle came from both sides as they rushed to chaos. Alexis defended herself from the men, how could it have gone so bad so fast? She didn't throw a punch; she didn't want to fight. A liquid descended her face, it ran down her face to her chin dripping off her chin. Drip, drip, drip, it wasn't sweat but rather blood. Blood of the angelic as he was crushed by a female warrior. The blood ran down the warrior's face dying her white teeth red. She smeared the blood all over her face as if it was war paint baptizing the battle into hell. Alexis froze, is this what humanity deserved?

"The day is ours!" Another female warrior yelled as the slaughter began. She stopped and turned to Alexis "Sister join in our battle." As that was said a man ran to her with a steel pipe, most likely from a sky scraper whatever that was since those things are unknown to women. Alexis didn't say or do anything she was frozen as the man plunged his steel rod into the female warrior. The blood exploded from the body as the sign of life left her eyes. "Why sister? Why didn't you stop him?" As the man retracted the rod covered in blood he grinned at Alexis and swung the beam towards her mid-section.

As the man dropped to his knees under the fists of the female warriors Alexis had to recall what just happened. He was trying to stab her and he dropped the rod and looked at something, that he knew it was something that caused him to drop it. It didn't make sense. What could have caused him to drop his weapon giving her sisters the chance to stop him and kill him. What could it have been, he stopped and knew someone or something caused him to drop the weapon. As the body lie on the ground dead from the fists from the overwhelming number who assaulted him Alexis looked at the body. She looked closely at his hand and wrists which handled the rod. As she looked close enough she saw a mark on the inside of the arm at the wrist. It looked like, what was that word the men called them, boots. Two footprints which were so small and not like foot prints but rather boots. It had to be fast enough to cause enough force for him to drop the weapon but silent enough that only he knew who had caused his miss fortune. But Alexis thought the only person who could have accomplished such a feat was a leaper. But the only one who she knew for a fact was alive was Rektor. She looked around but saw nothing, no sign of Rektor. It didn't make sense. Why would he stop and help her?

The woman carried their slain warrior back to the clan. Alexis was already down from failing to help her sister but now the elders had to decide. Decide what she didn't know. She slowly wrapped her hair along her finger while she waited for their decision. She was to not speak to anyone until she was called. She stretched out her tree trunk long legs and became lost in her thoughts. Why would Rektor intervene and stop that man? Was it him at all? Was she just making this all up in her head?

"BANISHED!" The elder’s words were so cold. "Alexis, your failure to fight, your failure to protect, your failure to know your womanhood is cause for banishment. It was your actions that directly led to the death of your sister. It was against our orders to not try to negotiate with the men, it was against our orders to not directly fight the men, it was against our orders that you failed!" The cold feeling ran along her 75-foot body. Her huge breasts and muscles were so small now. She was no longer in the clan, she no longer had a home, she no longer had anything. She was cold and alone. Her knees went weak and she fell to them sobbing as her society had just said they will turn THEIR back to her. For trying to wanting to not have a battle she was banished. She felt the arms and muscles from two warriors as they picked her body up and forced her head to the elder. "Alexis you are no longer welcomed here leave us now or we will put you to death for your failure." Alexis slowly found her feet and with the right foot put her weight down causing the ground to slowly compact under her weight. The left foot came next, it's massiveness which would easily crush Rektor came to the ground. She turned her back to them to leave as they turned THEIR back upon her. Where would she go? As she walked away from the clan she realized that tomorrow was the day she would go to Rektor.

She walked towards the meeting place. The animals ran from her as she took each step crushing everything in her path. Was he to blame for her banishment? She was the one that wasn't awful, that gave her that feeling of more. Without him she would have killed to protect her sister. But she knew that thought was naïve. Was it him who saved her life? She walked to the place they said they would meet. She looked at her hands and saw that water droplets were hitting them. It was tears, she had been crying since her banishment. She had been crying but all she could feel was cold. The cold of the wilderness. She picked up her right foot and with all of her pain she slammed it upon the ground. Again and again until threw steps boomed over the area. Would he be here? Would he keep his word? Would if he saw her think she was a monster?

"Alex, down here? No reason to slam your foot so hard, I am here." Rektor looked up at the crying Alexis. Her massive face to him was no longer frightening but beautiful.

There they stood Rektor and Alex. The moment seemed like an eternity as the giantess looked down at the leaper. The size difference was apparent as he was 5'8'' and she was 75'' making him at best the height of her mid-shin. The look upon Alexis face was evident. A look of confusion, lose, anger and frustration a look that Rektor knew all too well; the look of being banished. The universal rule for both societies man or woman was they do not kill their own. However, Banishment was a death sentence and it was a miracle that Rektor had lived for so long in the wilderness.

"Rektor, I, I, I'm alone." Alex fell to her knees and sobbed and let out everything. Her screams causing the birds and animals to run from her as she continued to let out her pain. How could they do this? How could they do this to me?" She balled up her fist and punched the ground with all her strength causing Rektor to bounce of the ground landing once more on his feet. Alex couldn't be reasoned with he thought in this state. She was going to hurt herself or possibly even himself if he didn't snap her out of this, her emotions lacked any reason. Rektor took off from his spot flying to her face and with a swift motion he could hear the results of his slap. The slap of course didn't cause any more pain than a pinch would to Rektor but it was enough to give Alex pause.

"Alex calm down, breaking your hand on the ground will not change the situation. Also, it may cause the cliff the break and then what? You, even you would be crushed to death." Rektor shouted.

"Maybe that's what I want, maybe that's what I deserve." As the angry giantess balled up her fist again and punched the cliff itself causing the loose rocks to tumble to the ground. Another moment passed and the sobs subsided. "Rektor, what am I going to do?" Alex found her composure and turned sitting next to the cliff using it as a leaning post as she rubbed her blood shot eyes. "Can I come with you?"

"I don't know, I can hardly provide for myself let alone a 75-foot person. But, I didn't leave you in the battle so I won't leave you now." As he said that he leapt 125 feet to the west and used his hand to motion her to follow. The two-odd couple walked in silence for hours. Alex with each stride covering 30-40 feet and Rektor jumping to match. The silence was deafening but was needed for both to adjust to their new lives. With each step a rumble shook the earth and where Rektor would jump over logs and fallen trees Alex would simply crush them underfoot. She was never one to enjoy crushing anything but right now it was a little joy in her world.

"Rektor where are we going?" She had stopped and sat down. Her body wasn't exhausted but more so it was her spirit from what had just happened and how her life had changed so much in a week. She stretched her arms to the sky and jutted out her chest which stretched the fabric of her cloth to the limit. This was followed by a yawn as she finished her stretch. Bringing her hands together she slowly cracked each knuckle with a sound which would rival any fire cracker which was set off to announce the gathering.

"Home, I live a couple of days from here. I don't spend a ton of time at home it is too lonely however it is a good place to rest from time to time." Rektor carefully walked close to Alex making sure to be observant in case she had another emotional outburst. "Suppose we should rest with everything that has occurred. Would you like to continue our game of 20 questions?"

 

"No, but I would like to play a game." A grin came across Alexis face showing off her perfect teeth. "I played it when I was a girl and I always won since I had my size." As she said this she brought her arms up and flexed her biceps each were the size of Rektor body and possessed more power than any man. "Rektor would you like to play tag?"

"I'm not sure I know what that game is?"

"It is simple one person is it and to not be it you must touch the other person, I always loved that game. Can we play?" Rektor didn't know what to say, every part of his head was telling him 'NO' but his heart was saying what is the worse that could happen. If she was going to chew him up, swallow him whole, kill him under foot wouldn't she have done so by now.

“Ok, Alex for you to try and bring a smile to your face I guess I'll be playing tag." Rektor didn't know where he would be in five minutes but if he knew now what he knows in five minutes he would have never doubted playing this friendly game of tag.

Leapers didn’t get the name without a reason.  With every gentle swipe Alexis made Rektor was gone, it was like he had a sense of danger.  Rektor for his talents had always had a sense of danger.  More than anyone else he knew.  Growing up in a world where anyone could kill you with a well-placed punch or heavens forbid a stomp will put that into a man.

“I’ll tag you sooner or later, I will not be this IT anymore”. Alexis was slowly almost intuitively becoming more competitive, more aggressive, more dominate.  This didn’t go lost on Rektor as he increased his effort to match the 75-foot amazon whose arms cracked trees as she chased the tiny man.  Alexis throw out her big right hand and her arm glistened in the amber sun light from the seat she had built up from the chase.  Rektor simply landed on her out stretched hand and took a quick walk up to her bulging bicep before he took off again.  “I have always won; I will win Rektor” As a playful grin came across her face.

“Have to catch me first and these branches look sturdy unlike the first time we met.”  As if this old man Murphy who the elders spoke off from time to time had invented a law.  When things could be bad they could always be worse.  As Rektor landed the familiar sound of a branch giving way, the crack which could have been a bone snapped.  He tumbled into the waiting hands of Alexis.  Alexis wrapped her massive fingers around the new it and gave a little squeeze.

CRACK

Alexis looked to see if another branch had broken and released her grip a little on her little friend.  She could only hear silence for a moment which then became heavy breathing from her friend, Rektor.  Rektor in her arms looked lifeless, but Alexis thought he couldn’t be dead if she can hear her friend’s breath.  She slowly lowered him the 50 feet to the ground and slumped over with her head in her hands crying.  What had she done?

“No more tears, you just need to learn what you are capable off.”  Rektor slowly picked himself up into a sitting position and looked at his ribs.  They were black on his right side and he felt like they had been hit by a boulder.  He was sure he had broken at least two of them and the squeeze from Alexis had taken so much breath out of him the world simply went dark.

“Rektor!”  Fighting back tears Alexis picked her head from her hands and hunched over him inadvertently covering him in a rain shower of tears.  “I’m so happy you are ok, I’m so sorry it’s just I got lost in a moment.  I will never hurt anyone ever.”  She went to pick up Rektor and hug him but she noticed the small amount of fright in his eyes.  Alexis new Rektor had a hard life and tried to keep it to himself but he couldn’t hide it all from her, from the world.  The eyes, the eyes of Rektor shocked her to her bones.  It made her feel like she was only 5 feet tall. 

“It’s ok Alexis, we will just not play tag anymore.  Just give me a few moments before you try and pick me up.  I just need to think.”  The moments turned into minutes and went into hours.  Rektor could only think could he survive with Alexis this mountain of a woman.  Alexis could only think how could she not be with her friend Rektor.

The unlikely pair didn’t say much the next couple of days.  Alexis carried Rektor along the way so his ribs could heal.  It astounded Alexis at how fast he was healing.  It surely had to do with something inside him which made him a leaper, like how he could just sense where the next move was coming when they played tag.  For his credit Rektor gave good directions and gave knowledge of the land.  Alexis came to a what looked like an old clearing from before growth more commonly referred to as B.G.

“Rektor, do you know what this is?”  Alexis nudged her tiny companion who was asleep in her cupped hands and slowly lowered him to the ground.  He still wasn’t at his fittest but he was recovering nicely.  He scanned the horizon from side to side and could tell that even with the grass and the slow invasion of nature back onto this ancient trail what it used to be back in the BG.

“Yes, I read about them when I was in the cities in exile after being banished. Alexis do me a favor take your index finger and run it along the grass for me, if you do it you will see something.”  Alexis did as she was told and she slowly placed one of her titanic knees on the ground and placed her index finger directly into the soft soil.  The finger went in a foot until it hit something incredibly hard like a rock.  She slowly moved her finger back from to side and looked at what lay underneath the grass.  It was a solid rock with what appeared to be colored.

“Alexis, this is what was once called an expressway.  If you look over at those bushes you can see what once was called cars.  Alexis walked over and slowly peeled back the underbrush and saw what he was referring to, this was all too much for her to understand.  This expressway he said kept going farther than she could see, these little bumps on the side were all cars, people men and women used to make them together.  She slowly picked up the car and up to eye level and stood to her 75 feet.  It had a place for four people to sit.  But wouldn’t be able to housed her own thumb inside.  This must have been a different world.  How could they have conquered the world so well to have these expressways run through the whole land? 

“What happened to this place?” Alexis looked at Rektor as she lowered her palm waiting for Rektor to accept her invitation for a ride.  A new rule was that Alexis would have to ask or wait for Rektor to agree to being held.  She slowly brought him up to below her breasts and continued walking.  Rektor looked up at her massive boobs as they rhythmically bounced from side to side with every foot step.  As he watched the show he pondered the question.  What happened?

“No one knows for sure, I have read a” Rektor looked up into a puzzled face of Alexis.

“Why do you keep saying read, but no one learns to read anymore, it is not taught between the men or the women.  How can you read?”

“Simple after I was banished I went to the cities and learned to read.  When you have time on your side you find hobbies.  When I was a boy I wanted to go to the cities but it was always considered too dangerous because of the structures falling apart.  When I did go it looked like nature had won but I saw damage which consisted to something I’m not sure.  The newspapers which I could find which before you ask a newspaper is something that they tell stories on described of machines which could drop massive explosions on another person or place.  It seems that you, the women grew first and after a generation took control.  Men fought back with technology however after a time we changed as well.  After both changed the lines were drawn and we have what we have today. 

Rektor and Alexis enjoyed their journey but Alexis was still in the dark as to where were they going.  She saw signs but couldn’t understand what Washington DC means or Baltimore or New York.  But she was happy that Rektor had fully healed from the rib injuries. 

“Rektor, where are we going?  You never said where and I’m getting a little nervous.”  She spoke in the most neutral tone she could find.  She didn’t want to sound like a sppil sport but she did want to have any idea of where she was headed.  She was so far away from any place she had ever seen.  She saw more of these expressways and actually saw a building or two which came up to her hips.  But where were they headed to was her concern.

“I figured since both men and women stay inland because of the truce and for some reason the myth of the sea you have never seen the ocean.  I think you will be in awe.  It’s just a few more horizons away, I’m sure you’ll love it.”  The journey continued but they were now not alone.  Eyes were now on Rektor and Alexis and they were not eyes of friends.

Rain never seemed to bother Rektor.  I suppose always being able to find shelter would lead him to find comfort in the rain.  The sound of the rain drops pelting the ground, trees, everything was soothing for the banished Leaper.  It was something that Alexis could never get used to, due to her size she could never be fully spared the dampness of the event.  Even worse was that she had to lie down in the rain to avoid being struck by lightning.  With all her size and power, she was still vulnerable to Mother Nature and it was not unheard of a woman to be killed by a lightning strike. 

“Storm should pass us by soon.”  Rektor yelled from the old house that he found shelter in.  He carefully walked the interior.  It was a house frozen in time.  Pictures littered the walls of the family that once called his house a home.  There was a father, mother and two beautiful little girls.  Something odd was stirring inside himself.  It would be impossible but these people in this house were once called a family.  Such silly notions of family or even love are not known today Rektor had to remind himself. 

As the storm passed Alexis stood to her full height and looked at the small entrance to the house where Rektor found shelter.  Once upon a time it was possible for a man and a woman to live together.  To forge their own future.  As she bent over her long hair covered the roof.  Some of the hair entering through holes in the ceiling.  The house didn’t come up to her knee.  What could have happened to shatter this reality and bring about what they are now?  What happened which brought along this perpetual state of silent war?  She raised her head and slowly traced the roof with her finger.  Every foot she passed on the roof the sound of crackling wood lightly rang in both of their ears.  Rektor walked out to see what Alexis was doing.

“Alexis?  Are you ok?”  Rektor didn’t know what his friend was thinking. He walked slowly and placed his hand upon her ankle.  His body could barely be felt by the massive woman.  Alexis couldn’t escape the thought that she had been cheated out of this life.  “Alexis” Still no response.  “ALEXIS! Are you ok?”  Still nothing.  Alexis just ran her finger back and forth over the old house.  She slowly raised her hand up off of the rough but never lost eye contact with the house.  It was almost taunting her, taunting her with memories and hope that she knew she would never be a part of, slowly she balled a fist as a tear rolled down her cheek. 

The sound of Alexis’s hand breaking the back of the home was deafening to Rektor but Alexis could not, would not be pulled back to reality yet.  She followed her first punch with another and another until the house was broken.  The blood upon her hands from the wood breaking poured from her wounds.  She looked at Rektor who didn’t leave her side.  Back to her hand and she wondered if they both were thinking the same thing.  No conversation was made after the house.  The two travelers just continued in silence.  Memories are sometimes best left in the past.

“I haven’t felt small in years.  It is so massive.  I can’t see anything else but water.”  Alex walked into the blue water of the ocean.  The waves breaking on her shins and splashing her knees and then her waist as she walked further and further into what Rektor had called the “Atlantic”.  “Rektor, this is amazing but I need to ask something.”  Alex slowly walked back to the beach and kneeled in front of the sun bathing Rektor.  “I don’t want my cover to be covered in this Salt Water as you called it, would you mind if I took it off?”  Rektor blushed as he shook his head saying he had no protests to her going into the water nude.  Alex slowly turned away and pulled her cover slowly over her body.  First to be revealed was her large, round butt that for its size showed no signs of age.  The bottom of her cover which could only be described as a dress to anyone before growth gripped her hour glass waist until it reach just to bottom of her massive breasts. 

“Ummm, should I give you privacy?”  Rektor said as having his voice crack on the word give.  Alexis slowly turned to face Rektor placing slowly one hand over her private area and had the cover barely covering her nipples but showing her under breasts for Rektor to see.  “Only if you want to give me privacy, but consider this a little gesture for me hurting you earlier.”  She said with a wink and slowly turned around making her she pushed out her right hip to make sure her butt jiggled so he could see her full beauty.  She slowly moved her hands to her cover and continued to move it inch by inch up her enormous breasts which seemed to be the size of a small house to Rektor.  She took her right hand and held her boobs and her left continued to pull the cover up over her head throwing it to the side.  Alex grabbed each boob with her hands and picked them up at their highest point possible and let go, the echo of her breasts smacking her torso was noticed by Rektor.  He watched as she walked into the ocean walking deep enough to sit down and have the water settle just high enough to settle just above her nipples.

“Rektor, come here I need to tell you something, come here.”  She said with a wink.

“I can hear you just fine from here.  What is it Alex?”  This answer wouldn’t do but she let it go at that and fell back into the water submerging into the water.  After an hour of letting her body soak and cleaning herself she called over to Rektor again; “Rektor, please, come here I need to tell you something.”  Rektor did as asked this time and as he walked to the sitting Alex he stopped at where the water was stopping and returning to the ocean.  “I like you Rektor and I have never been this happy.  But I have a surprise for you.”

“Oh?”  Was all Rektor could say as Alex used her massive arms and hands and caused a mini tidal wave to crash upon the shore engulfing Rektor and pushing him, tossing him, soaking him to the bone.  When Rektor finally came up from the water he wanted to be angry but the laughter of the 75-foot giantess couldn’t allow his heart to be upset.  Alex stood to her full size in front of him giving him the first view of a woman, the tallest woman in the world.  Her skin was golden with a tan, no blemishes could be found, she had barely any pubic hair and her hips curved outwards showing just how close to a god on earth she could be if she ever wanted that title.  He continued to move his eyes upward to her defined stomach.  It wasn’t the eight visible abdominal muscles that Rektor had but a six-pack showing that she was fit.  Her breasts were the definition of perfect.  They hung from their weight but only a little with no visible stretch marks and the cherry on top were her nipples which reminded him of a big oak stump.  He continued his gaze to a smile that melted away his life time of misery and pain.

“I like you a lot Alex, I’m sorry you were banished from your clan but happy we found each other.”  Just as the words escape his mouth Rektor’s keen hearing heard something off, like a clicking of two metal objects.  He calmly stood up and looked around and saw what he thought was a head, but it was a head the size of a leaper considering all humans that were also the size of leapers had died out. 

“Alexis, I want you to grab your cover and walk in the water for a few minutes away from this place.”  Rektor couldn’t put his finger on it but something was off, his years of survival kicked in and over her objections he insisted her to follow his instructions.  As Alexis walked away she kept her eyes on Rektor watching him walk to the bluffs on the shore line. 

Rektor walked to the bluffs and had to pick up his jaw at what he saw.  It was a group of men, wearing all black holding what he recognized from his reading as a gun.  He slowly crotched down to escape but before he could push off to escape he heard the biggest of the men yell “TASER, TASER, TASER.”  Two prongs shot out of some device he held in his hands hitting him in the chest.  What followed was the most painful event physically in Rektor’s life.  What felt like an eternity he fell to the group having the other men jump on him placing some metal bracelets on his wrist and then pushing him into some vehicle of some sort.  He looked up while on the floor of this odd thing as it sped away and saw the same man who said “taser”.

“We need to talk.”  Followed as a fist came from him in the temple and the world went dark.

Alex watched in horror as she saw the kidnapping of Rektor.  She ran as fast as she could but by the time she got to the spot she could only see a trail of dust and weird markings in the dirt leading in a direction she had yet to travel.  She wiped a tear away from her cheek and rose to her full height.  One step followed the next gaining speed until she was in a full sprint toward the cloud of dust and the tracks.

 

End Notes:

Hopefully you like and I have an idea where I want this story to go, hope you enjoyed.

Chapter 2 by hal84
Author's Notes:

Alexis thinks back as she looks for Rektor.

 

Alexis slowly slowed down as the dust settled.  The strange tracks still lied in the dirt.  They were each parallel of each other and it looked like one of those vehicles that Rektor has shown Alexis earlier.  Rektor on their journey had taken the time to explain tracking but Alexis was cursing herself for only giving faint interest in the topic.  She never had to track her meals when she could simply eat all the vegetation she could have with the giant oak trees.  Alexis slowly followed the tracks and got lost in her mind as she tried to find her friend.  It was odd that the last few weeks with Rektor she felt truly accepted for who she was, not in terms of physical acceptance but something deeper. 

“Alexis!!! Are you paying attention?”  The instructor peered her eyes up at her day dreaming pupil.  At only 16 years of age Alexis rose to 65 feet towering over her 48-foot instructor.  “If you are paying attention as you say, then answer this simple question from the lesson.  How do you rate the danger levels of man?”  The instructor stood in front of the line of students.  Alexis took a step forward to give the answer.  Each step caused the ground of moan from her weight.  Giving pause Alexis thought of her options.  A wrong answer and a failed lesson meant a meeting with the elders.  As wise as they proclaim the elders can be stuck in their ways, Alexis thought.

“The Angelics are the dangerous due to their wings.  They can fly higher than our weapons and anything thrown could be dodged.  The obvious next option would be the Oxen.  They are normally the strongest of all people.  They do not have the creativity or smarts of an angelic but their strength makes them formidable.  The last would be the leapers.  Leapers they say are, are, well, able to leap.”  The sweat was beading upon her eyebrow.  It slowly pooled at her chin having gravity take over as the beads fell to the ground; Was this the right answer?

“ALEXIS? We have gone over the Leapers, the men who remained the size before growth have died out.  No one has seen one or heard of one at the Gatherings in years.  They are nothing more than a tale to scare the young ones.  If you don’t take your lesson more serious you will only be the tallest woman of this clan.  I am sorry you don’t seem to understand but perhaps a meeting with the elders will straighten you out.”  The instructor turned her back and left the training area giving a quick wave to dismiss the students.  Alexis tried to stand up to her full height but the embarrassment and the questioning of her intelligence was something that made her height worthless.  It wouldn’t be long before she had another chat with the elders.

“I just don’t know how you are NOT understanding.”  The elder ensured to add extra emphasis on the word not.  This child, which was supposed to be the crown jewel, the child who already at the age of 15 had grown to the tallest and had shown no signs of stopping just couldn’t get it through her head.  “Men are the problem; it was their doing the great war occurred.  It is their doing which leads to conflicts, it is their doing that we live the way we live.  If a man were to see you he would not hesitate so why can’t you focus to learn about them?”  The elder stared at her squinting her eyes.  It was petty the elder thought to force Alexis to kneel but at their separate heights this was the only way to show physically who was in control. 

“You say you want me to understand, but you say to understand only what you tell me.”  Alexis continued to kneel as her leg started to fall asleep.  She knew what she said would only lead to more lectures but her mother only told her one thing about her father, her father from the gathering.  He said to please tell her “Make her own decisions”.  Alexis never knew that man but she valued what he asked for her Mother to share.  “I have been forbidden to even go to the gatherings, been forbidden to leave the clan for fear for me, I have not had a chance to make my own decision, my elder, I am trying to understand but have it be my own decision.”  Alexis waited for the reply.

“You are so head strong, like your Mother, and don’t think that word you used went unnoticed.  ‘decisions’ I remember when your Mother was dying and she asked me if she should tell you what your father had requested.”  The elder’s face went from one of concern to disgust as she described Alexis’s father.  “I told her no, but I suppose you are your Mother’s daughter you two are more stubborn than the sun!  You both will get me to rise no matter what!”  Alexis couldn’t keep back her several foot-long smile as the elder talked about her Mother and maybe a little part was knowing her Father upset her as well. 

“I suppose we can discuss some new privileges.”  The elder walked up to Alexis’s and place her hand on her shoulder.  “Stand up and let’s go for a walk.”  As Alexis stood up she truly showed she was a growing girl as she stood 5 feet higher than the elder.  He steps echoed as they walked.  “Alexis, I will not budge on the gathering, you don’t understand it now but the men can’t have anything to give them your height.  Also, the conversations with men, it just won’t happen.”  The two reached the edge of their clan’s inner land.  “I will allow since you are a growing girl some time to yourself.  You may leave when approved and go to where your heart can take you if you return every night, never go to the forbidden area, get any info from the warriors about possible men patterns and finally take your lessons seriously.”  This was taken a back from this gesture.  “Alexis, you will only be the tall girl if you still believe in Leapers.  You embarrassed yourself by saying such silly notions.  Do you believe a person, a man no less who is only 6 foot tall probably shorter can survive out there?  You’re better than that.  Do you agree to my offer?”  Alexis thought for about five seconds.

“I agree, I will not embarrass myself or let down my sisters again.”  Eleven years is a long-time Alexis had to think.  It was eleven years ago since the Elder had given her permission to start exploring the wilderness.  Always enjoying her walks but this walk for Rektor was different.  Something far more important was at stack. As Alexis continued her walk following the tracks the sun dipped into dusk and an odd light was coming from the hill the tracks were heading.  It almost made an outline of a huge door. 

 

 

Chapter 3 by hal84
Author's Notes:

How Rektor became who he became followed with an offer from an unlikely source.

Being knocked out cold is something no one learns to enjoy but if it was Rektor would have a smile on his face.  He had woken in a bed, with clean linen no less.  The room was neat and had a smell he couldn’t recognize but it seemed to remind him of when he explored those buildings called Hospitals before growth.  He looked down to his wrists and saw straps holding them in place, along with straps by his feet and one around his chest.  He was in a new place however the circumstances of life hadn’t changed.  He was powerless again. 

“We have been over this too many times Rektor, tomorrow you will be pushed into the wilderness.  There is nothing I can do, say, anything to change the law.”  Rektor’s father spoke from his standing position.  At 18 feet Rektor’s father was the largest of all Angelics and he was well respected within the community.  He loved Rektor with all his heart.  “Leapers are rare, and they are becoming rarer after the gatherings year after year.  I have always loved you, I have had this fight since you came to me 14 years ago.”  The father who was over three times his son’s height slowly kneeled and thou he wasn’t eye to eye with his son he wanted them to look equal.  The son stood, always fidgety, always nervous, always worried about one of the other kids would hit him, toss him, abuse him, throw him stood up straight. 

The Father placed one hand on the son’s shoulder and gave a slight squeeze.  “I will always be proud of you, my boy, you lack the strength of the others but your mind is just as sharp if not more.  I have seen you my boy stand up to bullies and I couldn’t be prouder.  I haven’t always shown you the love you deserved but I had to make you tough knowing what is at stake.  If you weren’t tough, you would be dead by the end of tomorrow.  I will always love you and I know that you will make me proud one day because you have made me proud already.”  The Angelic stood up to his full height and walked away from his son knowing that in 12 hours he would send him off into an uncertain world.  That for all his power within the clan he and his son were subject to the law.  He remembered his embarrassment when he realized his first child was a leaper.  But how he watched his young boy overcome every challenge.  When he brought home his second son who is now ten years old Rektor never showed him any disdain to him.  Whereas the younger brother who was an Angelic like his father started to become a bully Rektor always had a kind heart.  He wondered to no one why he was rewarding the bully more than his kind-hearted son.  Why his bully son was becoming the pinnacle of his class but Rektor was always shunned.  The Father lost in thought slowly dipped his head in shame for being a part of a tradition that only led to irrational death.

The first month was the hardest on Rektor, he would never admit it now but he thought of killing himself.  How easy it would be to just end it, pain, suffering but worse of all loneness.  After the first few days he started away from his clan when it became apparent that he would never be accepted back.  He survived from berries, raccoons, possums and slowly learned how to track bigger game.  He wondered into the abandon cities and found clothes that fit him and footwear that kept his feet warm at night.  He also discovered technology which made making fires so much more easy.  He also developed his ten-point list of survival by himself when the rest of the world was three to twenty times his size.

1.  Always have an escape path 2. High Ground trumps size 3. Ignorance is not an excuse, always be careful 4. If it can go wrong, it will 5. Size is a two-way street; they are huge but your faster 6. Trust your instincts 7. Men/Women are wasteful if you go around their clans you can get a free meal 8. If you don’t give them a reason to look, they won’t 9. Never stay on the main trails for two long 10.  You are who you make yourself.  The last one was told to him by his father.  It was the only thing he knew of his mother.  He said it was told to him when the exchanged occurred.  She asked him when he was old enough to understand to tell him this from his mother.  “You are who you make yourself” He didn’t understand at the time why it was the last thing his father had told him before pushing him out into the wilderness.  But after all those years in the woods by himself he understood.  He had made himself into something that neither the women clans or men clans could understand.  He made himself into something else. 

As Rektor lie in his bed he saw the man who had knocked him out enter the room.  Behind him stood a small female.  She was wearing a white coat and looked to be gathering her thoughts.  “I am sorry for having the men rough you up, but we didn’t think you would let us talk or even approach you.”  Rektor tried to pull his jaw up from the floor, how is this possible?  A woman who was smaller than he was.  “We have to talk about you and humanity.  But I suppose from that look you want to know who we are and why I’m not a giantess.”  She slowly came up to the bed and motioned for the larger guard to bring her a chair.  She sat down so that Rektor and her were eye level.  It wasn’t a shock for her but to Rektor this was the first time he can remember being eye level with anyone. 

“The story being many years ago, no one is sure how many but enough that generations have gone by.  The growth, event, disaster whatever you want to call it resulted I three things occurring.  Giantesses changed first followed by men.  For some reason one side attacked the other and we don’t know which was the first to commit the first atrocity.”  She pulled off her glasses and used that white coat to clean them before continuing her story.  “Well there was another group of people the mundanes they didn’t change.  Whether it was not in our DNA, our genes, or just blind luck our ancestors never changed.  After seeing the world descend into madness they decided the best course of action is to hide.  Pockets of mundanes have lived in bunkers like this one all around the coast.  There was a specific reason why both men and giantess alike keep away from the coast.  We fabricated the illusion of it being dangerous and haunted.  Oh, how rude of me would you like some water or possibly some orange juice?”  She motioned again to the guard who brought back a glass of an Orange liquid.  Rektor took the glass and slowly gulped down the most amazing drink he had ever had.  “Which brings me to you, the last leaper.  We have been following you for some time because we have a theory.  Whatever happened you are the missing link to reverse the effects.  You, excuse me I never caught your name, I’m Sarah.”

This was too much for Rektor but he was powerless, didn’t have his escape plan, didn’t know his way out.  And now this Sarah was telling him he was some sort of missing link?  “I’m Rektor” was all he could say as his mid was lost in thought.  He wanted her to stop talking to keep his world he understood the same but he wanted her to continue as well. 

“So Rektor we had a theory that you who did change but not in size may have something in your DNA.  We simply want blood samples from you.  Here’s our offer you can promise to come back to this place once a month for us to get this blood sample or we can keep you tied down.”  She spoke so matter of fact and blunt. 

“What would keep me from just agreeing and never coming back?”  Rektor tried to ask in a manner which resembled her tone.

“I don’t believe you will not return.  We know that you can read, we know that you have read as many books as you can.  We have been following your actions for a time now and we have also listened to the clans around this area talking about the rumor of a leaper.  A leaper who was always one step away and watched them and learned.  I think you want to know more and we are the ones who have more answers to your questions.  So, do we have a deal?”  She had figured out Rektor’s biggest weakness.  One greater than his lack of size in a gigantic world was his need to learn more.  “Deal, I agree to your terms.”  Was all Rektor said.

Just as Rektor had given his reply the whole bunker shook with an audible boom echoing.  It was followed from another and another.  “What was that?!”  The woman shouted.  Another guard ran in to the room with Rektor.  “It is the giantess that was with him.”  He pointed to Rektor.  “We have never dealt with one of her size we must evacuate before she brings this while place down.”  The ceiling started to have chunks fall from it as the booms continued from the foot stomps coming from Alexis.  “Impossible she could track us, unless she is also part of the equation.  Normally giantesses are dimwitted.  She tracked you all the way from the beach and figured out where we are, interesting.  Rektor, could you calm her down?” 

“Yes, but she will need to see me and hurry I know enough about structures from my time in the city and I don’t give this place that much longer.”  Rektor was unstrapped and made his way to and entrance at the top of the bunker looking hill.  He unscrewed the latch and pushed open the hatch was oddly enough had a bush looking thing on the other side making it look normal.  He looked up at his girlfriend, well maybe one day girlfriend and was in awe.  He had never seen her in anger.  Her face was red; every muscle was strained and clearly visible as she raised her right leg 40 feet into the air and descended it back into the ground causing a boom which could be heard for miles and miles. 

“Alexis I LOVE YOU!”  Alexis looked up from her task and her face went from anger to relief as she fell upon her knees and carefully cupped Rektor in her hands and brought him into her chest between her massive breasts and lightly squeezed.  “I LOVE YOU TOO, Rektor.”

 

 

 

End Notes:

Who else heard those loud booms?

Chapter 4 by hal84
Author's Notes:

Always need to have details.

It didn’t take long for Rektor to explain what had occurred.  How he was captured by these mundanes and how they spoke in words he didn’t understand like DNA, genes and genetic manipulation.  How the cave he was in which they called a “bunker” had light which came from their own doing, their technology.  Rektor told her all the details as she was sitting down just outside the bunker and he sat on her knee.  He explained the deal and how they had watched him.  He also explained his reasoning behind agreeing and an odd kindship he felt with these mundanes.

“Alex, they have managed to stay hidden all of their lives, I can relate and their only goal it appears to me is to bring about a return to the old days when men and women were the same in the world.  They showed me so much and even something I thought was lost in time.  They called it an airplane.  They say they don’t use it often and it is mostly used to scare people from going to close to the coast.  It can go many times higher than even you can reach into the air.  I hope one day they let me go in it to see the world from your perspective.”  Alexis breathed in slowly this was all too much.  She wanted to say something but coming up with the words was just beyond her reasoning for the moment.  She slowly breathed in and out as she realized that everything she was taught was a lie.  Women were not chosen as her elders had said to be the rulers.  Men were not the scourge of the world and that is why they were for the most part beneath them literally as well as in position in the world.  If this Sarah was correct and if she could understand and read she must know a thing or two, the whole world became what it became because of chance.  Something so small as this DNA she told Rektor about had changed.  It was nothing more than chance.  For all her strength in her 75-foot body she realized that she was insignificant to this chance. 

“Rector, I would like to speak with Sarah if possible.”  Sarah upon hearing this was nervous.  Why would this giantess want to talk to her?  But to get the blood sample and possibly a sample of fresh blood from her it was worth the chance.  She exited the bunker and took the first look at Alexis.  The first thing that caught her attention were her feet.  Her whole body wasn’t even the size of one foot.  She continued to gaze up and her legs kept going farther and father.  The next obvious thing was her butt.   The butt of Alexis was over the size of one of the vehicles.  It had made a crater from the sheer weight.  She continued her eyes up to the tits this woman had which were bigger than the hanger door to the bunker.  Not together but one tit was bigger than the hanger door.  Sarah looked down and looked at her small chest and barely a C cup and she had to admit she was envious of Alexis for having a large chest and yet have them as perky as they were.  Her neck was slender but looked strong.  The last was the face.  Alexis had a genuine smile.  Sarah wasn’t naïve but she could tell that Alexis was a little.  The awkward smile she gave Sarah as she appeared from the bunker couldn’t be underestimated.  For all her power for being a giantess Alexis appeared to be as nervous as the small Sarah.

“Rektor aid your name is Alexis, but you prefer to be called Alex.”  Sarah spoke up not knowing the volume to use to this mammoth of a woman.  She slowly reached her hand out as if to shack her hand, an instinct from normalize that Sarah probably didn’t give a second thought.  Alexis slowly reached her hand out and extended her pinky finger which was the size of Sarah.  Sarah placed her whole palm upon the tip of the Pinky and they shook.  “What would you like to know Alexis?”

“I have never seen a person who has never changed, all of this is so much, I wanted to just see you.  To see if I can believe you.”  Alexis immediately regretted her words but what was said was said.  Seconds passed as Sarah went over the proper response. 

“I hope you can believe in me.  I don’t know what to say about me physically, you sure are a sight to behold and a person of all 90 feet shouldn’t be underestimated.”  Alexis looked down and was puzzled.

“I’m not 90 feet I am 75 feet, I have been that size forever.”  Alexis put Rektor down on the ground and stood to her full height.  She didn’t want to be bigger and was comfortable with knowing she was 75 feet.

“Alexis, I meant no disrespect however we have measured you with a device and you are 90 feet.  I hope I didn’t upset you but you are 90 feet.  We have observed how woman measure and often they do not have the correct tools to measure correctly.  But more to the point.  I want to see if we can learn more about the change.  Possibly offer a solution.   Rektor maybe the key and you may also have something in you we can use to study.  Rektor to our knowledge is the last leaper and I ensure you we have better means to watch the happenings of the world.  He is by far the smallest changed man.  Looking at you I know from our studies you are by far the largest human we have ever seen and not just in my life time.  I am making no promises but it could be something we can’t afford to waste.”  The word waste was something that caused both Alexis and Rektor to look at Sarah with surprise.  Alexis slowly leaned back down having her right-hand impact the ground causing a small tremor to run throw the ground.  This caused Sarah’s knees to wobble.  Her butt hit the ground next causing another crater as she sat back down.  What did she mean waste was a mutual thought between the two lovers?

“What do you mean waste?”  The lovers said in unison blushing as they realized what they had done.

“What are the chances” Alexis again noticed the word chance but she kept quiet as Sarah spoke.  “That the smallest man would end up being in love with the biggest woman.  What are the odds that the woman who could scare hundreds of men with her sheer size would find her heart taken by a man who would be laughed at by all women?  We have studied your clans for long enough to know how they handle their societies.  We are truly blessed that this chance occurred.”  Sarah walked between the two and knew she had to get them both on board. 

“Will you two help me try to help the world?”  It was corny and Sarah knew it but she felt it was a good line.

“Yes.”  Alexis and Rektor looked into each other’s eye and wanted to give it a chance.  If the blushing from the two said anything to Sarah it was that her corny line had worked.  It was the next step that was easy. 

“SARAH, SARAH, SARAH!”  The big guard which punched Rektor ran out of the bunker.  “We have a problem!”

 

 

 

Chapter 5 by hal84

Rektor took a leap vertically into the air, he rarely used his full strength on the off chance of pulling a muscle.  However, the terror in the guard’s voice yelling to Sarah could not be ignored.  As Rektor was at the apex of his jump at 150 feet into the air he could see the commotion.  A few hills away was a female force of five 60 foot gigs, five 45-foot average and a few 30 foot giantesses.  This far near the coast it was not a coincidence it couldn’t be a coincidence.  They were here because of Alexis and I and probably were curious why a woman of Alexis size isn’t with a clan. 

“Sarah, what will you do?”  Rektor looked at Sarah as and the look of terror and fear were evident.  They both looked at Alexis who was standing up and were slowly balling her fists.  She didn’t know these women but she knew as much as I do that it didn’t matter the clan Alexis and I would not be allowed to survive.  The few seconds of time hanged from Rektor's question only added to the feeling of uncertainty. 

“We have to escape, children and scientists first.”  Sarah snapped back to reality.  “Guard, begin the evacuation, use plan B-5 Za Ha Dum for the evacuation.  After the children and scientists are safely evac I want you to lead half of the guards who stay and buy time to meet at Narn position.  The other half of the guards will give escort.  And guard, I’m sure you know.  Full weapons load.”  As Alexis looked down as the puny Sarah, well Puny to her in size she couldn’t have been more impressed.  This woman who barely came up to her ankle was so powerful.  She had the respect her elders had of the clan but she was being looked at from both male and females.  For all her 90 feet, she never felt smaller.

“Sarah, what can we do to help?”  Alexis lowered herself down to one knee which never made Sarah feel punier.  This mammoth of a woman could flatten her by just being careless.  However, most gigs never got bigger than 65 feet and here was a 90-foot woman.  The weapons may keep them at bay however if there were a clever one they may be in trouble.  Would Rektor and Alexis be willing to help?

“We need one hour to fully evacuate the area.  Half of the guards will be with the first transports.  We are taking the vehicles and leaving in 3 minutes.  The second half of the guard will be going out in advance and committing quick hit and run against the females.  The smaller ones we can kill if they don’t abide by our warning.  The larger ones we don’t have enough fire power to neutralize unless we have luck on our side.  I’m still confident you two maybe our best, last hope for peace.  But we need to escape.  Alexis if you can help by us time I will forever be in your debt.”  Sarah ran over and tried to hug the whole of Alexis leg but she was to large even on her ankle.  Alexis bended over and grabbed Sarah and brought her up to her face. 

“We will do what we can, how will we find you after all of this?”  Sarah leaned in and kissed the enormous cheek.  The two females looked each other in the end and for a moment they could have been sisters of the same size talking about boys if it was the time before growth.   

“I will give Rektor a beeper to notify us, please survive and wait for 21 sunrises before contacting us.  We will be in place and ready at that time.  Please be safe Alexis.”  Alexis lowered Sarah down and her vehicle pulled up.  Someone yells to her but she stops and whispers to Rektor.  “Take care of her or you will have to answer to me.”  She placed the beeper in his hand and gets into the vehicle and takes off along the countryside. 

“What shall we do Rektor?”  Alexis looked down upon her tiny man.  Rektor could only think of what his father said ‘you are who you make yourself’ as he looked back to his love. 

“We are who we choose to be, we FIGHT.”  The guards who were loading up to make the first run on the advancing woman felt the ground shake as Alexis walked towards them with Rektor taking 60 foot bounds.  They were an odd couple to look at but a sigh of relief came over the guards as they knew they had the largest woman on their side.  One of the guards gave Rektor a thing they called a gun.  He said it had six shots in it and can take down any size woman if the bullet was placed in the side of the head.  He also said shoot straight.  He also said that the cave which he called a bunker was going to explode in a hour to prevent anyone from learning mundanes existed. 

“Are you sure you are capable of this Alexis?”  Rektor was raised in violence, it was something that all men learn in childhood even the leapers.  To kill without remorse.  “It’s ok if you wish to not take part.  But for Sarah to have success we mustn’t let any of them live.  This will be bloody.”  Rektor said to Alexis as the guards pulled out of the Bunker a green weapon they called a cannon and a mortar. Whatever those things are.  Alexis looked straight ahead and saw the colors of the females, they were wearing red cloth across their foreheads.  These were trackers who kill any men in the neutral zone.  They were the female clan’s killers.  They were known to kill even other woman from other clans who were caught in the wrong area.  These woman always disgusted Alexis and in a way Alexis knowing everything that had just happened would not, could not, let them tell any others of these little people and their possible solution. 

The vehicles were moving so fast as the cannons and mortars as they called it started firing.  The ground erupted in fire as the woman came within range.  The men were firing and started to show a method to the mayhem they had started to sew.  They were keeping their distance and let those bullets do the job.  But as the plan started to take form it failed.  Rektor had never seen anyone eaten before.  It was just something that you don’t expect to see in life.  Rektor always realized that a woman of Alexis’s size could eat him but he never put any thought on the matter and would rather never think about it.  As the lead vehicle took its turn a giant foot fell in front of it causing it to drive over the foot sending it rolling.  The man she pulled out of the vehicle was screaming.  She brought him up to eye level and scanned his whole body.  “I wonder what you taste like” and she opened her mouth and raised her head up making it a direct drop into her stomach.  The fingers separated and gravity did the rest.  The man descended into the gaping mouth and finally with one gulp had passed into her throat and into her stomach. 

“Alexis, did you see” Before Rektor could finish he saw his 90-foot lover close the distance on the woman who had eaten the man.  Her blows were loud as she pummeled the woman’s torso.  It was blind rage which had consumed Alexis.  She had always believed in being nice and all things being fair.  The woman who had eaten the man had crossed a line that Alexis never knew she had.  By eating the man, she understood that they viewed them as only as good a food.  Alexis at that moment realized these women deserve no mercy.  As the woman fell to the ground.  Alexis swiftly raised her foot up and crashed it into the back of the neck.  The snapping of bones of her neck meant she was dead.

As Alexis, had raised her foot to kill one of the 60-foot woman another one had charged Alexis.  Rektor raised this gun he had in his hands to his shoulders and looked thru the sights which the guard had said earlier.  He saw the temple of the head and he pulled the trigger.  The hard rock of the recoil pushing the barrel back into his shoulder and the top rubbing against his chin.  He looked as he saw the beautiful red mist explode from the woman’s head as the bullet had exited.  The battle had degraded into a massacre as Rektor made all his six shots count, the mortars and cannons had done their job.  It was however Alexis who turned the tide of the battle as she was unstoppable.  She was more than a woman at this point but what Rektor would recall looking back, had become a force of nature at that moment. 

“Thank you, you need to get going you have 10 minutes before this whole area will go up into nothing more than a cloud.”  The guard said as he told his driver to get going. 

“Alexis we need to get going.”  As Alexis and Rektor made their escape with Alexis in a full out job with Rektor holding on as tight as he can from on top of her shoulder holding her hair.  They both knew they would need to discuss what had happened.  They had killed but it was a cause they believed in, they had seen a side of their lover which would need to be addressed.  Rektor remembered a book he read about a great battle across the sea.  It was said in the book that it was the greatest invasion of all time and many men had died.  That the echoes of the gun from the Beast of Omaha were just from a common man who turned into a beast.  Was Rektor still a man?  Was Alexis still a woman?  Or had they for the promise of hope become beasts?

 

 

Chapter 6 by hal84

Rektor watched as Alexis waded out into the bay by the coast.  They had traveled for hours after the battle.  They didn’t speak of the events; in fact, they didn’t speak at all.  Alexis went about cleaning the blood off her hands, arms, face from the killings she had committed in the name of hope and chance.  Rektor did the same but two thoughts kept going in his head running along like a winded marathon runner.  The man who was eaten alive by the gig and Alexis losing control and becoming a force of nature. 

Rektor was on his own for five years when he saw the storm.  He traveled often in the early years of his banishment.  From his readings, he knew that he had seen the Atlantic and Pacific.  He had seen clans from across the land which was formally known as the United States of America.  To Rektor the travel made the pain of being banished more bearable.  Hethought of a place known as Texas before growth and the storm.  He had seen storms and how the woman handled storms.  The biggest would lie down but for the most part not a concern was paid to it.  The largest would be damped, nothing more, it was if they didn’t fear nature.    

He was observing a woman clan which had the most 60 footers he had ever seen.  They didn’t notice him, Rektor had worked on his stealth and by this time he had developed his rule number 8 and was always looking for a free meal.  He watched them and was in awe of their strength, the biggest of trees and rocks were picked up by these women.  They were stronger than any woman he had seen before (this changed obviously when he met his love) and their muscles were tone and sexy.  They pick up boulders the size of hills to Rektor and their biceps would expand and become the length of Rektor himself.  As they picked up the massive over their heads to place it upon the wall they were building Rektor saw their mid-section.  Every abdominal muscle was defined.  Whereas Alexis had abdominals but they were covered by a sexy layer of skin these women were all muscle to a point that veins were seen pulsing as they went about their work.   Rektor at the time wondered at the time watching these Amazons go about their work what force on Earth could stop them?  Three days later he had his answer.

That day started much like any other day.  Rektor would sneak around and grab some leftovers of food to keep himself fed.  Then he would admire the muscular woman from a distance and pick up on their culture.  Like all women clans the largest were always in charge.  The difference about today was the clouds in the distance and the feeling in the air.  Rektor never understood it but he guessed it had something to do with being a leaper but he could always tell if a storm was coming.  If your life depended on being able to jump large distances in the air you would want to know if the wind was going to give you help during the leap.  It was a feeling but he followed rule #1 and had an escape route if he needed one. 

The hours went by and the storm got closer and closer but the woman didn’t give it a second thought until it had arrived.  Rektor and the woman alike watched in horror as the clouds started to spin, yes spin.  They descended whirling and contacted the ground causing it to explode.  The woman tried to run but it was too late.  The wind picked up the boulder which the woman strained to pick up.  The wind did this with ease hurling the granite into woman.  They were powerless to stop the environment.  Some of the woman decide they couldn’t survive and tried to run for it but Mother Nature had a different plan.  Like a Mountain Lion chasing a rabbit the twister turned and chased the escaping Amazons.  One by one they were sucked up only to be dropped dead by the cyclone. 

As quickly as the storm appeared it vanished leaving miles of destruction that Rektor had never seen.  He walked the path and found that he was the only survivor.  The strength that he had admired so much in the woman paled in comparison to this force of nature.  It was almost like Mother Nature had decided to send a warning, reminder, memo to the world.  There is never a force stronger than Nature when she decides to lose control.

Rektor watched as Alexis cleaned the blood from herself.  He thought back to the Amazon which ate the man.  Alexis was 30 feet taller but she would never do that to him, but she could if she wanted.  He remembered how Alexis had lost control when she decreed they didn’t deserve mercy.  How the neck was effortlessly snapped by Alexis in one swift kick of her foot.  How she grabbed two of the 45-foot woman and picked them up by their necks.  Alexis let out a slow grunt and with as much force as she needed swung their heads together.  As the foreheads made contact they couldn’t withstand the force which Alexis could apply.  They gave and as Alexis dropped the lifeless bodies to the ground where there was once a face only a smear remained. 

A force of nature is what Alexis could be if she lost control.  Only the tornado had been more destructive than Alexis Rektor thought.  The smallest kind of woman are 30 feet.  They are normally spared from battle but they are exceptional at recon.  A few of them have even tracked Rektor.  However, when the one 30 foot was grabbed by Alexis her pleas of mercy were ignored.  For if she survived she would tell her clan and the possibilities described by Sarah would be exterminated.  Rektor watched as Alexis grabbed onto the ankle and swung her mighty arm up towards the sky. As the 30 foot was vertical and Alexis’s arm was fully extended the muscles contracted and bulged and all the force Alexis could muster was put into the downward swing.  The whistle of the air as the body reached maximum velocity just before it hit the ground, the high pitch scream from the woman all echoed in the air.  The sound of bones breaking along with the thud of the impact was too reminiscent to the tornado for Rektor’s liking.  A force of nature.

“Rektor, are you ok?”  Alexis could tell that he was deep in thought.  She didn’t know exactly what but a guess would be her and the battle.  Truth be told she didn’t believe what she had down either until she wiped the dried blood from her body.  As a girl, she was taught combat but only against the men.  This was as far as what was considered acceptable in her old clan.  But what was the alternative?  Let Rektor and the others die just so she can keep with the old rules made by people who died long before she took her first breath.

“I’m just thinking.”  Alexis didn’t have to be a mind reader to know the two things Rektor was thinking about.  How the one woman ate the man bones and all and the actions of Alexis in the battle.  Alexis was sickened by the actions of that woman who ate that man.  It kept replaying within her head. 

“Rektor” Alexis slowly walked back to the shore of the bay and sat on the beach.  She wrapped her massive fingers around Rektor’s torso and brought him up to eye level.  This was still a new sensation for both but Alexis has worked on her strength control and Rektor has learned to suppress his mind from screaming rule number one have an escape plan.  “I love you Rektor.”

“I love you too” was replied by Rektor as he hugged Alexis thumb which was one of the few things on Alexis body that he could wrap his arms around.  Alexis slowly lowered her lower onto his knee and gathered her thoughts.  It was Rektor who said that he learned from reading the old books that good couples never go to bed without saying what they need to say.  Alexis was feeling sleepy so to be that good couple the book talked about she needed to say what she felt.

“Babe” the books always had lovers call each other babe, Alexis wanted to try.  “When I saw that woman pick up that poor man and eat him.”  Alexis stopped and looked away.  Rektor seeing her struggle to say what she needed to jumped from her knee where she had placed him after their hug and landed on her shoulder.  He slowly caressed her neck to make her more comfortable.  “I could only picture that it was you she had eaten.  The man was taller than you and had broader shoulders but she, she didn’t see him as a person.  It was nothing more than a cruel way of killing something she saw as less.”  Tears, gallon size tears started to form slowly rolling down her cheek.  They reached her chin and gravity took over as they were pulled to the ground slowly forming a puddle.  “I love you Rektor and I think I can learn to love Sarah and the rest.  I don’t want to lose you or anyone I care about ever again.”  Rektor tried his best to look Alexis in the eye but she had turned her head almost in embarrassment for letting her emotions out.  For being a force of nature hours earlier she was at this moment at her weakest emotionally Rektor thought.

“Alexis, look at me please.”  As he slides down her arm because she wouldn’t be able to see him a top her shoulder.  Alexis instantly opened her palm to allow Rektor to stand on her hand.  Alexis slowly turned her head and her big beautiful eyes ended up gazing into Rektor’s.  He cleared his throat and thought of the words he would need to use to reassure her but to also make sure he got his thoughts across.  He knew it was foolish to think of Alexis eating him but still it was a thought.

“Alexis, I have thought of you and the power you have.  I have only one thing to compare it to and it was nature and you’re a close second.  I love you but when you lost control I can tell I can’t stop you.  Sometimes we are going to need you to lose control if you are serious about helping Sarah.  I know you will never hurt me but I would be lying if I said I didn’t worry about being eaten by a woman and today just reaffirmed that I must be careful.”  The second Rektor said it he knew he made a mistake and his words weren’t chosen wisely.  Rektor thought if people before growth had misspoken to their wives like he just did.  “What I mean babe is, I know you will always protect me and never hurt me but when you’re not around I must remember my limitations in life.”  Rektor saw a slow nod coming from Alexis. 

Both exchanged an I love you and realized that starting the relationship was the easy part it is maintaining it which was hard.  As they continued their journey a few surprises about the other became apparent and refreshing after the battle.  For Rektor it was just how determined Alexis was not just from the battle but from her resolve to learn how to read and soak up as much information she could from before growth.  For Alexis, it was just how resourceful Rektor was in life.  He was always able to find new books and even found glass he called it or lenses which could magnify the books so he could teach her to read.  They never went hungry as he could track his own food and was adept at using ropes and nets to go fishing.   The two gained a new respect for each other as they talked and shared stories of their past.  Truth be told they started using the conversation to distract from the beeper they could use to notify Sarah but it became much more than filler, it brought them closer together like the couples which were talked about in the books.

 

 

Chapter 7 by hal84
Author's Notes:

For when you realize the cause is something men and women have fought for before, you are not alone in history.  

It always bothered Alexis how she had to wait for Rektor.  Often Rektor down right refused to be held as they traveled.  They had time before they could use the beeper to talk to Sarah so they started what was referred to from the men clans as a stroll.  Rektor described that as men became 18 years of age they were pushed out of the clans for a period to allow them to think.  As they returned it was said they understood the clan better.  Rektor joked to Alexis that his last 15 years of life have been just one big stroll.  However, he proposed this not for himself but for Alexis.  So, as she walked she looked down and Rektor would be leaping to another place and looking around for a few minutes before jumping again.  She didn’t mind it but did he have to try and jump and land on her breasts every time and make a whoosh noise.  Men are interesting creatures Alexis thought. 

“Babe, remind me again why I need the stroll?”  The question was asked as Rektor perfectly timed the jiggle of her breasts being at the up most point and used her right boob which he named Costello from a guy who didn’t know baseball, whatever that was from the time of before growth, as a diving board.

“Because in such a short time your life has changed so much.  The stroll is not about the destination but rather the steps.  A time for reflection. A time to relax and be yourself, to know yourself.”  As he said in midair and then performed another series of flips. 

“That’s the most flips you have done so close to the ground.  But I haven’t changed as much as you claim.  Have I?”  Alexis stopped walking and Rektor stood where he was and raised his hand holding his palm flat.  This was the cue that Rektor wanted to be picked up.  Alexis wrapped her hands around his tiny torso being sure to squeeze tighter than usual for pay back for using her boobs as a take-off zone for the whole day. 

“I think you have changed a lot, think about what you have learned.  Start with me Alexis.”  Alexis placed Rektor on her right shoulder and increased the speed of her walk.  She kept her route in the boundaries Rektor laid out before they started the stroll to avoid all clans.  “Before you met me, leapers to you were a fairytale.  Banishment which is odd for males but is almost unheard of from your society.  Couple that with as you said in your stories with being probably the next leader of your clan and that is a huge change.”  Alexis knew he was right but there was no shutting him up if Rektor started talking.  “Now, you have a male lover who has seen your body which I may add is breath taking.”  Obviously, the world’s biggest blush came upon Alexis.  “Follow that up with us not being alone.  We are not alone as giantesses and giants.  There are actual people, people who never changed.  We saw vehicles actually move and we met Sarah who you kissed.”  Rektor was never going to let Alexis forget that.  “Sarah actually said we maybe the hope we need to bring the world back together.”

“And the battle, I understand the battle I would prefer to skip over that.”  Alexis was normally never blunt however the death and her hands being stained with blood.  The simplistic rage that drove her to lose control was something that she didn’t want to talk about.  Rektor understood and just gave a slight head nod.

“What better way to put it all in perspective than the stroll?”  Rektor was saving that line for when he knew Alexis would bring up the purpose again of the stroll.

“Well, where are we going?”

Rektor shook his head a little. Thankfully due to his position Aleixs didn’t see.  “It doesn’t matter as long as we stay out of the areas of the clans.”  They continued to discuss all topics as they walked until they came to a strange place. 

“Rektor, don’t these looks like the cannons that the normal people used?”  She slowly picked up one of the cannons that were in a row.  The sight wasn’t lost on Rektor, something he couldn’t bring of moving was picked up effortlessly from his love.  The cannon was very green, Rektor said that depending on the metal it may change colors over time.  The cannons faced a field and after the field there was a tree line.  The field was probably at her estimates a mile and a half.  As she looked across she saw statues of men on horses and statues of men holding flags.  She also saw right before her feet besides the cannons an odd rock formation.

“Rektor, since when do rocks end up like these?  It’s as if they were put here on purpose.”  She pulled back the vines that covered the rocks and it looked like a wall ran the length of the side she was on. 

 

“Alexis, I think we are on a shrine of some sorts to an old battle.  These rocks may have been used for defense the same way some clans use them to protect their clans.”  Rektor walked to the plaque he saw and started to rub away the dirt and grime.

“Why would they need rocks, didn’t you see what they could use, they had vehicles and one that actually flew.”  Alexis slowly bent down and looked at the plaque Rektor was trying to clean.  With a little saliva on her lip she spit on it and used her thumb to gently clean the dirt. 

“Just because they have those things now doesn’t mean we always had those things as a people.”  Rektor finally could make out the big words and discover what this place was.  “Alexis this place is called Cemetery Ridge.”

“Do you know anything more about this Cemetery Ridge or this shrine?”  Alexis asked with her normal inquisitive tone which she has had since they played 20 questions when they first met.  Rektor was always shocked how fascinated she was for the time before growth.

“Not a whole lot, I’m sure Sarah will know more and I’ll ask once we see them again.  What I do know was this was a fight in something called the American Civil War.”  Rektor began walking soaking in the history.

“What was this civil war?” 

“It was a fight between two sides for freedom.  I don’t know who one but one side believed that some people should be ruled as slaves while the other didn’t.  Many men lost their lives fighting for what they believed in.”  Rektor said as he walked in the direction of one big hill, a smaller hill and an odd rock formation in the distance with more statues upon the land.

“I hope the ones fighting for freedom won.  It seems like we are in the middle of another civil war as you said.  Both sides have nothing but contempt for the other and don’t believe in freedom or that the other side is nothing but dirt.  All people are equal.  No matter the size, we are equal.  I just don’t know if we can win this war.”  Rektor looked at Alexis who he never heard speak of her ideals as eloquently as she just did. 

“I hope we can have freedom and the war will be over too, whether in this lifetime or another.”  The couple walked and cleaned the plaques and saw the names of the fights.  Little Round Top, Big Round Top Devil’s Den, Pickett’s Charge, all places where people fought for what they believed in and died for that cause.  Just before dusk they came to a different place. 

As dusk was coming they came to a different place.  It had a different rock formation.  They were lined in rows with names and numbers upon the rocks.  Rektor said this place was a grave yard for the fallen men of the battle.  Out of respect Alexis stayed out knowing she would never be able to step without walking across a grave.  Rektor stopped at the monument and Alexis saw he start cleaning the first couple of lines.  He must have read them because he cleaned faster and wanted to know what it had to say, after it was fully cleaned Alexis needed to know what was on it to cause her lower to look so stoic.

“Rektor, shout what it says, for you to look lost in thought it must be something worth knowing.”  Alexis kneeled and waited. 

“It was spoken by someone named Abraham Lincoln.  It’s simply called the Gettysburg Address.  So, this place must be called Gettysburg.” 

“Ok, Lincoln spoke it, so what did he say?”  Alexis said losing her patience knowing the light was going down fast. 

“Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battlefield of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate, we can not consecrate, we can not hallow this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain—that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.”

As Rektor walked out of the grave yard he looked at Alexis who had the same expression upon her face as he did.  That if these men fought and died for what they believed in so must they, they were more inspired but the words of this deceased man from years ago then they have been from their elders.  They wouldn’t fail each other or their hope.  Alexis picked up Rektor and brought him closely to her lips.  They embraced in a long slow kiss as they never felt closer together as they did right now.  Whatever will become of them maybe a mystery but they knew what they had to do next.

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

We will be seeing Sarah next time.

Chapter 8 by hal84
Author's Notes:

Father

It was time for the two lovers to press the beeper.  The reply wasn’t immediate however on the little screen fifteen minutes after they had pressed the beeper a reply was sent.  What kind of technology had they been missing that would send writing onto this tiny device? 

“Rektor, you always do this, you read what is there and then look lost in thought.  Don’t leave me like the clan idiot.”  Alexis knew that she would know soon enough but patience was something she has always been told she had to work on since she was a little girl. 

“Alex, it says ‘Good, you two are still alive.  If you have traveled this far then travel some more.  It is three days travel from where you are now.  Go to the coast and look for the rock where there is no other, standing alone in the sand.  I’m sorry I can’t be more precise however security is needed if this message is seen from the clans.’ So, I guess we go in that direction.”  Rektor slowly packed up his back pack.  After seeing how the normal people dressed and what they had he had started to go into the cities with Alexis to have somethings that they had. 

“Are you excited?  I’m excited, we should be excited.”  Rektor heard and looked up to see his 90-foot lover give a little dance, little being all about perspective Rektor thought.  He heard one of the guards describe Sarah when he had agreed to help them as being ‘as happy as a school girl’.  Rektor watched as Alexis towered over the trees and her shadow extended out further than her and mimicked her dance.  Her hips swayed from side to side hitting the trees causing them to creak from the pressure.  He couldn’t help but look at her breasts jutting and bouncing and he chuckled to himself as he saw the shadow a perfect reflection of them, only bigger if that was even possible.  “Why aren’t you excited?”

“I am excited babe, but dancing won’t get us to where we need to be any faster.”  Rektor responded and placed his last piece of chocolate he found in his pack.  A town called Hersey had so much of it.  He thought Alexis was savage in the fight but when she tasted her first bite of chocolate she went insane.  She ate so much of that sweet stuff she had a tummy ack, like he said she would.

“Aren’t you ready yet?”  The high pitch of her voice only showed off her excitement even more. 

“Yes, I’m rea” And Alexis was off running.  Rektor paused before he could finish his sentence.  “dy”  hmm Rektor thought but he had never really tried to keep up with her when she went as fast as she could run.  Alexis was already a good distance away when he got into his groove.  One of the things that has always helped him was the fact that leapers had a trick.  They could of course leap high distances but what happens when he used his abilities as a runner.  He changed his body from an upright position to an almost parallel level to the ground.  His powerful legs allowed him to close the gap on his giantess girl.

“Oh, you are fast when you want to be.”  Alexis knew that was a back handed compliment as both of them had started to explore each other bodies.  She had heard from the woman who went to the gatherings that some men could go really fast and make it blissful.  However, she didn’t know if Rektor didn’t know how or was too small for a woman of her magnitude.  It was fun she thought back to when she lied down and Rektor explored her body, finding every place his hands could fit.  Finding something on her body that he rubbed as fast as he could which ended up in her having what the woman had called an orgasm.  She would never hold his size against him or make a joke but it was comical as he stood atop her massive breast he named Costello and she gave it a little wiggle the breast bounced up towards her chin causing him to fall on top of her stomach and it swayed back resting on top of his lying body.  He tried with all of might to move the breast but his freedom only occurred when she gripped her own flesh with a giggle and slowly, so slowly that he understood how big and sexy she was lifted her bosom allowing his escape from a fleshy tomb. 

“Alexis what are you thinking?”  Rektor had noticed she slowed from the runners pace she had been going to more of a fast walk at the same time she had a mischievous grin on top of her face. 

“Oh, nothing babe, too small to worry about.”  Rektor cursed the day he taught her about innuendo. 

“Something small often comes from something GIGs-antic” He knew that the word gig was something she didn’t like being called but two can play at this game.  She gave him the usual annoyed look that he swears all woman must possessed if it came so naturally to her.  This playful banter continued as they went to the spot they were told by Sarah. 

They continued carefree until Alexis noticed Rektor tense up.  She never knew why but he always had this ability to know when something was amiss.  He turned his head from one side and the other using his eyes and he said once that turning his head allowed him to hear better.  He looked and listened until what was amiss came landing down 50 feet ahead of them.

“If you’re here for the one that has been banished from your clan I will not allow it.”  Alexis roared in her most intimidating voice.  It was an Angelic.  He looked older than normal and his grey hair and beard were evident along with a scar running across the left side of his face from his ear to his chin.  He curled his wings around his chest.  A sign not lost upon Rektor.  It had been fifteen years since he had been pushed into the wilderness but this was a sign of non-aggression from Angelics and normally not done unless one knew the other. 

“We heard rumors that a woman was banished, the biggest of them, we also heard rumors that the last leaper was still alive.”  The Angelic walked slowly, cautiously to the couple.  “The last rumor had to be investigated, a battle took place where a warrior part of a woman clan was all killed.  Such force had to be learned about.  Normally these things are handled by the younger members.  But too many coincidences in the rumors and let’s just say I wanted to be the one who could be leveled headed.  To hopefully avoid any conflicts.  To learn what is occurring rather than running in fists first.”  The old angelic kept his head down as he walked.  “This is what I told my fellow men, I ensured them that my time on this world would give me the ability to be the best option for keeping this situation what it is, just a situation based upon rumors instead of a blood bath.  This is what I told them, but frankly.”  The old angelic raised his head so the couple and specifically Rektor could see.

“Father” Rektor said as his jaw hit the ground.

“I wanted to see if I could see my son again.”  The couple was at a loss for words.  No said a word for a few moments are dare move.

“Why now?!”  Rektor didn’t know to run and hug his Father or spat in his face.

“Rektor, you know the odds of survival in the wilderness.  I listened and listened to the rumors, about a small man who would watch the clans and would disappear before anyone saw them but they knew eyes were upon them learning.  I always kept hope.  The worse day of my life was pushing you out from the clan.”  As he said this the Father slowly bent to one knee and lowered his head.  This was a sign of respect in the man clans and he extended his hand.  Rektor slowly walked towards his father.

“Rektor what are you doing?  Just like this you’re re going to get this close to him, if you get within his arms reach I can’t protect you.”  Alexis was being her protective self and was not convinced.

“I see the young woman values you, values you more than your own clan.  But I assure you if I wanted him dead he would have been dead.”  Father aid coldly.

“Not likely, I have survived from the clans.”  Rektor slowly raised his hands.  Even with his father kneeling he was still taller than him.  But they shook each other hands.  It was a sign of respect and a sacred ritual that ended conflicts between man clans.  His father would never use it to do something under handed like go back on a handshake. 

“So where do we go from here?”  Alexis took a step closer to the Angelic and Leaper kneeling to ensure that Rektor’s father understood her size and power.  She always respected Rektor’s ability and instincts but she was unsure of his father, even if he vouched for him. 

“I will tell the others when I leave that I found nothing, to not be concerned.  Few, if any, remember I had another son, a leaper.  But for now, I want to talk to you two.”  The father said as he rose to his full height.  This movement was matched as Alexis stood to her full height.  Rektor always felt small next to his father when he was a child but seeing the size difference between his father and Alexis made him feel better.

“Father, we need to talk.  Please wait here.”  The two lovers walked a distance away so that his Father’s ear couldn’t hope to pick up on their conversation. 

“I don’t like this.”  Was the first thing out of Alexis’s mouth. 

“I need to talk to him, to gain closer.”  Rektor replied.

“Closer from what?  They pushed you out, gave you a death sentence it’s a miracle your alive and I don’t, won’t let him hurt you again.”  Alexis picked up one foot and slammed it back into the ground.  This action caused a tree nearby to fall and both Rektor and the Father noticed. 

“I need this, I can’t describe why, but I need this for me.  Please Alexis I know I will be safe because you are with me.  But we need to have one ground rule.  We mustn’t speak of any events involving Sarah, the normal humans or the battle.  Agreed?”

“Agreed” Alexis wasn’t thrilled by this but she wanted to respect her lover’s wishes. 

The three talked for hours.  The conversation started off rocky with Alexis being apprehensive of the Father.  As night started to creep in, Father and Rektor started a fire.  The topics had nothing to do with the slaughter that occurred to the woman clan.  It was a father asking about his son.  Rektor was calm however didn’t appreciate the stories his Father spoke of him as a baby or how he took a long time to learn how to land from a leap without falling upon his ass.  They talked deep into the night until his Father took a serious tone. 

“Alexis, Rektor there happens to be an old tradition where a Father is to give his blessing.  I’m not sure how it goes but I understand I am not long for this world.  After seeing my son again and meeting his lover I would like to say you two have my blessing.  I have not smiled and laughed so much as I have in these last hours.  I made a mistake 15 years ago but I hope this small token will make some amends.”  The Father reached into his pack and pulled out two mall circles with a shiny rock on top.  Alexis and Rektor both looked at these two weird objects.  Neither had seen them before or a rock on the one object which sparkled like this rock. 

“What are they?”  Alexis asked in a curious tone.

“Ah, Alexis, this is the only thing my family has from the time before growth.  It has been passed down in our family.  They call them wedding rings.  They were used to show your love to the other.”  He handed them to Rektor.  Rektor slipped on the silver colored one with the odd Celtic like design.  The one with the small rock he fastened a small metal chain thru it and wrapped it around Alexi’s wrist making something he once read about a bracelet.  “They would do better with this son than the other.  I bless and wish you both happiness.  I must be leaving now however I will give you a warning as well.” 

Father stood and spread out his wings.  He turned his torso and the man who Rektor always saw as powerful, as almost a mythic creature was old now.  Rektor heard as his back cracked multiple times, how his face was worn.  Rektor understood fully now when his father said he was not long for this world.

“Your brother Rektor, he wants war.  I have steered the clan to peae and we have thrived but him and his generation have taken power.  When I leave this world, the clan will have new leadership and they will find their fight, whether they need the fight or not.”  The cold reality that no matter how far Rektor has gone in life he couldn’t escape his clan fell upon him.   

“I’m not so old to know you two aren’t up to something, which is why I didn’t ask so I wouldn’t be forced to lie.  I wish you both the best and I love you both.  I never thought in my life I could say I love you to a woman.  Thank you both.”  With that Father opened his wings and flew off to the clan.  Alexis and Rektor waited ten minutes and on the instance of Rektor left their camp for the night walking in the moonlight.  Rektor was thankful for seeing his father again however knowing what he knew now about his brother he didn’t know if he had his father followed.  They also headed in a direction away from the location given by Sarah.  When Alexis asked why, Rektor simply stated.

“They are the only ones that could possibly change this world, they have waited this long they can wait a few more days so we can lose anyone who might be following us, call it rule number one.”

 

 

Chapter 9 by hal84
Author's Notes:

What's in the box?

“What’s this white stuff?” Alexis looked down on the ground and what was flying all around.  It was coming down as if it were rain but it wasn’t.  She grabbed a mound of it and squeezed it gently into a ball.  Rektor was again off in thought and ignoring her.  “Hello?”  And still nothing from her lover.  As she was ignored she got a wicked idea.  She slowly crept as quietly as she could until she was standing close enough to Rektor.  Holding out her hand she made sure her ball of that white stuff was directly over his head.  As she released her hands and gravity took its course the ball crashed on top of his head.

“COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD!!”  Rektor was now surrounded with the white stuff with only his head showing.  It was a sight that brought tears of laughter to Alexis’s face watching her tiny man struggle to free himself.  First his right hand showed from the mound.  It tried to clear the material but it was to do no good.  Rektor was stuck.  “Why did you do that?” Rektor said in more annoyance than anger.

“If you didn’t ignore my question I wouldn’t have, but you’re off in your little mind again.”  She kneeled over Rektor.  It had taken awhile but Rektor has learned to love when she bent over him. He’d never admit it but the power Alex has been a turn on for him.  As she leaned her clothing showed off her massive breasts as well rising and falling with every breath.  Rektor has gotten better to not get caught staring but Alexis has gotten better at catching his wandering eyes.  “Does the smart man need my help to get out of his mess?”

“No, I can do it, I have been on my own far longer than you and can take care of myself and I was listening to you, you covered me in snow.” Rektor again failed to make any head way against his jail.  Alexis slowly circled the mound with her index finger gathering some more of this snow on the tip.  She stopped her hand in front of his body and with a quick flip the clump of snow was flung into Rektor’s face making him look like a snowman.  “COLD COLD COLD”

“Are you sure the big strong man doesn’t need little me to help him out of his predicament.”  Alexis said in her teasing voice.  “I would use all my strength and these small muscles I have in my arms and try to rescue you.  I would be your protector.  All you would have to do is ask.”  Alexis said while giving a wink and flexing her biceps to show off her massive muscles.  Rektor was regretting teaching Alexis innuendo and sarcasm at this point.  It had been a day since they found the spot where to notify Sarah.  Along the coast there was a gigantic boulder about the height of Alexis alone.  It was a metaphor which was not lost on Rektor and a 30-minute conversation to explain what metaphors are to Alexis who pointed out that the rock may be bigger but it is still supported by something so small as sand.  Alexis pointed out the rock may be herself but the sand was Rektor.  Together the rock and the sand made the scenery possible. 

“Ok, ok, ok give me a hand out of this giant snowball.”  He hated when he had to admit he needed her help, it was worse that she had put him in this spot to begin with, but that was relationships he thought.  She brought her middle and ring fingers and gently wrapped them around his torso.

“You are too heavy; I don’t think I’m strong enough to get you out.  Give me some encouragement my love.”  As she playfully struggled to move his light body.

“Alexis, really?  We really doing this?”

“You’re too heavy for little me.”  As she again playfully struggled to raise his body.  The two were lost in their little game to notice the vehicles approach and Sarah walk towards the odd couple.  Sarah could quickly tell the two had grown closer together since the last time she had seen them.  Sarah giggled at how well a woman can learn to flirt even when isolated away from men.  Must be inn our genetics.

“What are you two doing?”  Sarah said causing the two to freeze and act like children when they are caught doing something bad.

“Nothing.”  Rektor and Alexis said in unison.

“Really? Because it doesn’t seem like nothing.  You sure it was nothing.”  Sarah was having too much fun.  It was like she had known these two for years.

“It’s nothing, Alexis is just helping me out of this snow.”  Rektor tried to say while not looking like a complete fool even thou he felt like it.

“Oh, it’s just that Rektor is too big for little me to get out.”  Alexis said with a tease.  If she had been caught she might as well go all in on the joke.  “Can you a big strong woman help my man out of the snow.”  Alexis said to Sarah hoping she would play along.  Her answer came when she saw Sarah get a small grin on her face.

“Oh, the big strong man needs a woman’s help.”  Sarah said as she walked over to Rektor.  She stopped just before reaching the snow mound.  “Now, what do you say?”

“This really happening?  Remind me that I owe you two later.”  Rektor realizing that he had no other chance of getting out of this without help in a reasonable time looked at Sarah, Alexis and at the snow.  “Fine, Sarah can you give me a hand.”  With that Sarah reached out and cleared the snow away from Rektor’s right hand and grabbed it.  As she pulled and Rektor pushed he was finally freed.

“Oh my hero, you saved my lover.”  Alexis said while clapping for Sarah and giving her a little head bow. 

“All it took was a big strong woman Alexis.”  While saying that Sarah brought her arms up and flexed her tiny biceps to which Alexis stared and faked pant like she was turned on and whistled. 

“You two done humiliating me?” Rektor cleared the snow as best he could from his clothes.

“For now” Both women said with a laugh as they realized they said it together.  The rest of the day went rather smoothly.  Alexis learned what snow was and caused by, Rektor got a new set of clothes from the guards which accompanied Sarah.  They traveled back to where Sarah and her group had retreated to after the last battle.  Rektor elected to take Sarah’s spot in the vehicle and couldn’t help but ask the guards a thousand questions about their technology.  The first question was what was that wonderful heating device coming from the vehicle making it nice and toasty. 

Alexis had offered Sarah a ride on her shoulder.  Sarah jumped at the chance, literally which made Alexis laugh.  As Alexis walked behind the vehicle she and Sarah talked about men.  Alexis would ask what Sarah knew about this thing called marriage before growth occurred.  What a wedding ring was and why did Rektor’s father gave them.  Why Rektor was sometimes bothered when Alexis would hold him or act very protective around him.  Alexis thought Rektor was just compensating and being immature but when Sarah said men have a drive to protect in her world and before growth it must be different for Rektor knowing that he can’t protect his lover because of the sizes in the world.  Knowing that he must be dependent upon her almost hundred percent in a fight or battle.  It was at this point that both the ladies fell silent for only a moment.  But in that moment, they realized how hard it may have been for Rektor to ask for help when he was stuck in the snow.  He’d never admit it, but it may have hurt him emotionally.  Something that Alexis thought she would talk about that night. 

It took three hours of travel but the group finally reached the new headquarters, a place they called Narn.  It was massive and even had enough room for Alexis to crawl inside.  Rektor had a hot meal and shower.  Something he was unaccustomed too along with a fresh set of clothes which had an emblem on it of a person holding a ball and appearing to be jumping.  When asked what, it meant a guard said it was of Michael Jordan a person who was known in the past for jumping.  The guard replied that Sarah had these clothes specially made for him. 

Alexis lied down comfortably taking in the whole room.  It was the first time she had seen artificial light and to be honest it was a lot to take in for her.  It was at this point that the children crept out from hiding and slowly made their way to Alexis.  As Sarah and her men got down to discussing events with Rektor and asking questions that Alexis had her own questions to answer.

The children slowly approached and Alexis saw that her upper front torso had been surrounded.  She had never seen anyone this small before.  Female babies taken from the gatherings were always five to seven feet tall and the smaller male babies were always kept separately in her clan.  She was never allowed to see them.  Finally, one with a soft and scarred voice decided to ask a question.

“How did you get so big?”  The little child asked. 

“I’m not sure, I am who I am and I’m happy for that.”  Alexis replied.

“Ever move a mountain?”  Another asked.

“No, I’m not that big.” Alexis could tell this was going to be a like the game twenty questions however she wouldn’t be able to ask any.  After about thirty minutes of the children asking questions and few brave enough to climb upon her hand a guard came and told them it was time for dinner.  A sigh of relief came upon Alexis and she was still annoyed when a child asked her how much she weighed.  She slowly gathered her thoughts as to what to say to Rektor about earlier.  She didn’t have to wait long as he appeared out of the room with Sarah.

“Rektor can we talk in private.”  As she motioned to the large doors.  The two exited the facility and took a walk.  The cold never bothered Alexis and looking at the clothes Rektor was now wearing it appeared that he was doing fine as well.  The walked about a half a mile when Alexis slowly lowered herself and sat Indian style on the ground with Rektor taking his normal spot upon her right knee. 

“I think I may have taken the joke a little too far today.  I didn’t mean to slight you or disrespect you in any way.  I love you and I know it must be hard being your size.”  Rektor looked away and Alexis fell silent.

“It is hard, I am the size of your hand at best.”  A cold chill ran across Rektor’s face as he picked up a box from his back pack.  “I know you can protect me, that is easy.  Hell, you standing up tall and proud for the most part will protect me.  What can I do?”

“What do you mean what can you do?”  Alexis leaned in trying to use her fingers to comfort him on his shoulder but before they could touch his shoulder he had leapt and landed on her left knee.  “I am powerless in the world to protect the one I love.  Today was fun and I laughed but it is just a reminder that I can’t protect you.  It is something that I will deal with by myself because I don’t want to burden you with my short comings.  You’re so beautiful and strong and I will not allow this insecurity of mine to hurt you.”  Rektor said.

“But if it hurts you it hurts me as well.”  Alexis countered.  She knew that this conversation was hurting both but she felt it was something they needed to talk about before it festered.  It was at this point she noticed the box.  “Rektor, what’s the box you’re holding?”

“It was given to me by my father when I was banished.  Said my mother gave it to him to give to me when she knew I was a leaper and given a death sentence.  He doesn’t know what’s saying it wasn’t his place to find out.  The last thing he said about it was that my mother said if I figured out how to open the box I would know when to open it.  Whatever that meant.” 

“Well, can you open it?”  Alexis said peaking an eyebrow.

“Yes, I found a key but I don’t know when.”  Rektor said holding up the key he had made for the box.

“Why not now?”  Alexis pointed at the box with her massive finger.

“I don’t know, is this the moment?” 

“How do you know it is or isn’t the moment?  Maybe you showing me the box is the moment.”  Alexis wasn’t going to force the issue but she did want to know why a woman would give a gift to her son.  Those things are unheard of in her former clan.

Rektor looked into the big beautiful eyes of Alexis and slowly entered the key into the keyhole.  He turned the key making a crackle as the old tumblers of the lock to turn.  Finally, the door of the box opened.  Inside Rektor saw something he would have never guessed. 

“What is it or are you going to have your mouth open for an hour?”  Alexis quietly asked.

“It’s a picture of a man who looks like me, and he is hugging a woman who is shorter than her.  They look to be in love.”  Rektor held the picture up and with squinting eyes Alexis looked at the picture being held by Rektor.  As Rektor looked back into the box he saw a piece a paper with faint writing on it.  “There’s a note as well, I can make it out if the sun doesn’t set to fast.”

“What does it say?”  Alexis leaned I closer to listen.

“Shannon,

By the time you find this I will be gone. 

The time I have been blessed with you has been the happiest of my life.  I remember the years ago when I could hold you in my arms.  Our wedding day when we gave our vows and you cried the whole way as I was fighting back my tears.  I remember the birth of our twin little girls.  I will always love you.  I will always remember the first time you held me in your palm because of the event but didn’t demean my size.  How our little girls grew to ten feet tall in just two years.  I’ll always remember how you still treated me as an equal even when you grew past 50 feet.  When so many women killed their husbands, or made them become their slaves.  I always had your respect and love, you always made the girls listen to me and said I was the man of the house when so many treated their men like pets.  I will always love you.  Now that women have taken over the government and the relocation day is upon us I have realized that you can’t protect me anymore from this world.  I have become a burden to you and our children which I can’t allow.  With this relocation act all men will be rounded up and any woman found harboring will be severely punished.  I know you said it didn’t matter the punishment you would endure for me but I won’t tolerate that for you or the girls.  I have given this a lot of thought Shannon and I know I haven’t been able to protect you.  The incident with the neighbor made that apparent as my arms are now just becoming healed and you had to fight my fight for me.  There is only one gift I can still give you, in my leaving I will protect you and the girls.  This is a decision I make with a heavy heart knowing that I can’t change the world and it is never going back to what it was.  Please save yourself the trouble in looking for me, I spent enough time in the wilderness to survive and I know how to go unnoticed I will survive.  I will always remember and cherish the moments I held you in my arms until I die.  I wish there was another way and please forgive me for my actions.  I will always love you but I can’t bear to see what would happen if I stayed.  Tell the girls that daddy will always love them and to listen to their mother or daddy would be upset.  Tell them that he will always remember them and please when they struggle sleeping when they find out that daddy has gone read them Winnie the Pooh it is their favorite bed time story.  Tell them I am so proud of them and know they will become amazing ladies as they grow.  I must leave now, before I go I’m going to kiss you on the cheek like I have always done.  You never woke when I kissed you on the cheek since the first time I did it.  But you will do that cute smile like always.  I will always love you!

                                                                                                                                                Love,

                                                                                                                                                Kevin.

 

Alexis looked down upon Rektor and saw how his shoulders had fallen.  He placed the note back into the box with the picture and slowly closed the door.  Rektor fought back the tears he felt for this Kevin.  In all reality Kevin, had given himself a death sentence back then to be caught after the relocation day.  But he did it all, he gave it all just to save his family.  Could he do that himself? 

“Rektor look at me!”  Alexis said while crying.  “You can’t leave me, he did what he thought was right but dammit, what’s right for you is to be with me.”

“I know Alexis, but he was right to a point.  I’ll be here for you and I’ll do anything I can to protect you.”

“Leaving is not protecting, maybe back then but not now.”  Alexis offered her hand and Rektor walked slowly to it, the fingers wrapped around him and she brought him up to her chest.  The two-held on to each other.  But both couldn’t stop thinking of the note and why his mother thought it would be best for him to have. 

 

 

 

Chapter 10 by hal84

It had been a couple of days since the note was read.  It didn’t take a marriage counselor for all to see that Rektor and Alexis had become distant.  No one except Sarah gave it a second thought.  She noticed the couple went through all the motions but something had happened when they left to have the talk about the snowball mishap.  They both gave the blood samples required to look for a cure, both gave information about their cutlures and clans.  Their journeys after being banished but they were distant none the less. 

“What are you guys doing?”  Alexis had come back from one of her walks.  Everyone could tell from the small rumblings of the ground from her footsteps.  She slowly kneeled and offered her hand to Sarah.  Sarah had become used to this and slowly climbed on and Alexis placed her in her usual spot on her shoulder and then stood straight up. 

“We are having our Christmas celebration.  The kids love it and the adults enjoy it too.  It comes from the time before growth.  For the celebration, we let the kids put one ornament.”  Sarah pointed her hands towards the kids as they were picking out small rounds balls from a box and placing them on the tree.

“What’s an ornament?”  Alexis had never heard of such a tradition.

“Oh, it’s just a little trinket that you place on the tree.  It is just a time for the group to come together as a family, you know?  We find a tree outside and get the kids all bundled up and for one day we forget that this is the world we live in.  I’m not sure if the tradition is what it was before growth but it is something everyone looks forward to each year.”  Sarah continued to explain the odd holiday to Alexis who was soaking it all up. 

“And what about the big star over there?  Where does that go?”  She pointed to the huge golden star which was the size of Alexis’s palm.

“Oh, sadly this year we can’t put it up.  We left the only equipment we had that can put the star on top of the tree when we evacuated.  The kids will be disappointed but that’s life.  We always tell them that we do our best for them but everyone has to sacrifice.”  Alexis looked at the star and back at the tree.  Maybe there was something we can do she thought.

“You know, I am 90 feet tall and that star is only the size of my hand.  I’m sure I can put it on that tree with ease.  If you let me.”  The biggest smile came across Sarah’s face.  The star was always the highlight of the celebration.  She was always upset at all the times she had told the kids they would have to give some more, sacrifice some more.  She had already told them the star wasn’t going up this year and finally she could tell them some good news. 

“Of course it is ok, it’s better than ok, oh Alexis, the kids would be so happy.  I could kiss you.”  With that Alexis turned her head to look Sarah.

“Ok, but on the cheek.”  She said with a giggle.

“You really want that?”  Sarah said in shock.

“Hey you offered.”  With that Sarah realizing that there was little use in talking out her 90 foot amazon friend stood up and walked along her huge shoulder blades.  She carefully walked along the collar bone until she was just below cheek.  She stood upon her tippy toes and kissed Alexi’s cheek which was surprisingly warm.

“You’re hot.”  Was blurted out by Sarah as she finished the kiss on the cheek.

“Oh, I know I’m hot” Was the quick reply from Alexis.  As she giggled to herself as Sarah took the journey back to her perch atop her shoulder. 

“So what happened between you two?”  Sarah didn’t know it was her place or not to ask about their relationship.  She knew Alexis wouldn’t hurt her but she also knew that she may not want to talk about it.

“I don’t know, it started with the snowball thing, and then the note from some person before growth his mother gave to his father to give to him.  It was going so good and, I don’t know, like, he is afraid.”  Alexis turned away from the celebration and looked into the distance.

“Want to talk about it? I may not be able to give good advice but I’ll listen.  Rektor and some other guards won’t be back for a few more hours from their hunt so we can have our Christmas feast tonight.”  With that Alexis walked away from the compound to find a place more private to have a talk. 

“I’m the biggest there is, I have never heard of anyone being bigger.  Until I met you Rektor was the smallest.  Maybe it was naïve to think we could be anything more than friends.”  Sarah listened and watched as she picked up a boulder.  Her huge muscles crushed it until a flat piece was left.  She wound up and threw it along the water by the shore line.  It skipped 8 to 9 times before becoming submerged.  Alexis had always enjoyed skipping stones after Rektor had taught her.  “I can’t always be there to protect him, and he doesn’t want my protection.  He’s stubborn.” 

“Have you told him this?”

“Of course I have tried.”  Alexis grabbed another piece of stone and wound up before sending it skipping thru the breakers at the coast.  “But, he doesn’t want to have the conversation.  He just goes off drifting into thought, I know he is thinking of the picture and the note.”

“What’s this note you keep talking about?”

“Long story short it is from before growth about a man who left his lover.  He thought it was the best thing to do at the time.  He just left his family because he didn’t want to fight anymore.  If I could fight I would.”  Alexis skipped another rock.

“Of course you can fight.”  Sarah replied seeing where one miss communication had occurred between Alexis and Rektor.

“What do you mean I can fight?”  Alexis stopped skipping stones and leaned over onto her stomach so she could be eye level to where Sarah was sitting.

“I have just seen you pick up a boulder, not a rock, but a boulder.  Crush that rock with her hand, something that would take hours if not days for one of the guards to do and it would be hard labor or the use of an explosive.  You crushed it without a second thought.  Fighting would be easy for you because of your size.  Exactly how many people would it take between Rektor and my men to harm you?  How many men and women from the clans would it take to harm you?”  Alexis looked away from Sarah to the ground an embarrassment.  She was right, all this time she had failed to look at it from Rektor’s perspective.  She can’t remember the last time she had to look up to a person.

“The note also said something about a fight with a neighbor and a relocation day or act.”  Alexis was still looking down ashamed of herself for not looking at it from Rektor’s point of view.  How could she be so stubborn.

“Good heavens, the relocation act?  The note was written right before the relocation act?”  Sarah blurted out in shock.

“Yes, that’s what it said.”  Sarah realized that both had no idea what the relocation act was so they didn’t understand the motives of this man.

“Alexis, the relocation act was given by an all female government.  It was given in the disguise of helping men.  To put them into a place where they could be safe from woman because of the size differences.  But it was a lie, it was nothing more than camps for reproduction.  The men who refused to go were killed.  If they were harbored by a woman at first the family would be placed on house arrest.  But as the complaints of the act became to fade house arrest became forcibly removing the men.  Eventually if the men were not turned over from the few women who viewed men as equals were branded as traitors to the cause and the whole family was killed.”  Alexis looked in shock as Sarah told the story.

“How awful, how could they do such a thing?”  Alexis didn’t know whether to feel sorrow, anger or both.

“Humankind has a history of oppression.  Many men knew the plan because of the spies they had planted.  They knew from the start that the plan all along wasn’t to help men but to dominate men.  They also knew that eventually this radical fray of woman was going to attack the woman who protected them.  They left right before the act became law and they became our founders.  I mean that is, they started the existence that I live in today.  It is very possible that this man in the note started this organization.”  The two-woman looked at each other for a few moments. 

The story that Alexis had just learned had rocked her to her core.  She knew that the teachings of her clan were wrong but to the point that her kind had been part of a genocide had sickened her.  What was worse was that young girls who were being raised with in the clans were being taught this lie.  After the suggestion of Sarah, the two started back to base.  When they arrived, Alexis saw Rektor but he quickly entered the facility and walked to a room that was too small for her to enter. 

“I’ll go talk to him Alexis, I’m sure he is just as upset as you are and want to move on.  You two are both equally as stubborn.”  With that Sarah gathered her thoughts and walked after Rektor.

“We had a tougher hunt than I can imagine but we were able to bring back from deer for tonight.  It’s being prepared now and should be good to go in the next couple of hours.”  Rektor said to Sarah as she entered the room.  “But I’m sure you didn’t come to talk to me about the hunt, I could see how you two looked at me before I walked I here.”

“I’m not one to beat around the bush, Alexis wants me to talk to you about the note.”  Sarah explained the relocation act and the history.  It made Rektor a little better knowing that this Kevin may have helped much more than the note let on.  “So what are your concerns Rektor?”

“I’m in love with a 90-foot woman, she could easily kill me if I fall asleep in her arms and she rolls over in her sleep.  How could I do half of what she offers me?  With a quick snap of her finger she could destroy something that I spent days building.” 

“Or her and her 90-foot body could take what you spent days building and added more to it, to not make it just yours but make it both of yours.  Have you ever thought about how much effort it takes her to not hurt you or I or anyone else here?”  Alexis saw the same thing she saw before with Alexis, neither side was willing to look at the different perspective.

“No, she can do what she wants because who can stop her?”

“It’s not about stopping or anything to her, to her it is about just being here with you.  Unlike when she was with her clan she must be mindful of every step she takes, every motion she makes must be done not with herself in mind but because of everyone else.  Thank about it, she loves being with you so much and that she must walk miles away from this place before she even starts to run for fear of the power of her foot steps will cause damage to this place.  She eats alone taking the food we fathered for her because she doesn’t want to have the children see her eat something their size in one bite because she thinks they may see her as a monster.  She has sacrificed so much of her free will to just be here with you.”  Rektor couldn’t help but feel ashamed he had never thought of what she had given up, some of her liberty to be with him.  Rektor held up the picture of the couple from the box.  Sarah walked around and looked at it as well and then saw something odd on the back.

“Rektor, the back of that picture has a cover on it, can I see it?”  Rektor did as he was asked and Sarah delicately peeled the cover away revealing another note.  After reading it to herself she gave it to Rektor.

“How is it possible?  How could Shannon write a note Kevin when she was over 50 feet tall?” 

“Rektor, even thou many women grew not all of them did, I am proof of this, before women started turning on the other woman who didn’t grow and enslaving them as well they worked together.  It’s most likely she had a normal woman wrote down her own thoughts before they put it this box.  The box may have been passed down from generation to generation.  It’s possible that this Shannon in the picture could be related to you.”

“I need to read this to Alexis.”

“I think that’s for the best Rektor, but tonight is the Christmas celebration and I expect to see both of you there to have a good time.  We have found some beer and a huge barrel of rum for Alexis.”

“I don’t know what those are but we will be there and you don’t need to tell me where Alexis is, I’ll know how to find her.”  With that Rektor left Sarah and headed out of the facility.  Alexis was in her usual spot outside watching the kids play.  She had used her size to create a huge snow hill that the kids were sledding down right now.  Alexis said she likes watching the kids, that one day she wanted kids of her own.

“Alexis, babe?  I need to read this to you.”  Rektor jumped right up on her shoulder which was not normal as he normally waited her to extend her arm.  A fact that wasn’t lost on Alexis. 

“What is it?”

“It’s another letter this time it is from that woman from the picture, Shannon.  Sarah explained to me that normal sized woman helped the giantesses who grew and writing stuff was one of the things they did.  Do you want to hear it?”

“Of course, I think I need to say I’m sorry before you read it thou, I understand you better.”  Alexis said while blowing a kiss to him.

“I’m sorry as well, I never thought to think about what it’s like for you here with me.  How I feel normal but you must sacrifice.  Ok, here is what the letter says:

Kevin,

It’s been one month since you left that night.  I thought you had been taken or worse killed by me until I found someone mall enough to read me your note.  I was at first angry with you, how could you be so selfish abandoning your family.  How could you leave without even a good bye?  The girls cried when I told them daddy would never be back.  I remembered when we first met, how you took me out to Applebee’s on the first date because we were both broke and they had the half price appetizers.  How you would hold me in your arms and tell me you would never let me cry.  Then I remember how I picked you up the first time, so many men were terrified of their wives but you looked at me with so much faith that I would never hurt you.  I watched as the world turned and changed but you never doubted me or saw me as a monster because of my size, you didn’t see me as a deity as some saw, but you saw my as Shannon your wife.  Then the incident with Janet our neighbor.  You simply asked if she could keep an eye on the girls while you went to pick up some milk.  I was walking home when I heard your scream.  I had never heard you scream ever in our time together.  I saw her holding something in her hands and she was squeezing and I heard that scream again followed by bones breaking.  The sound was faint but was deafening to me.  I ran over as she tossed your limp body to me saying I must train my man better for asking her a question without respect.  Respect?  We used to play cards every Friday night before the growth hit, getting drunk and telling dirty jokes.  I looked down upon your limp body hoping you weren’t dead.  Her quiet moans of pain were reassuring that at least you weren’t dead.  I placed you in our house and went back to Janet’s and broke her jaw, arms, ribs.  The police came and wouldn’t do anything because we were both so huge compared to them.

As I said I was angry with you at first, but now I know that as you healed in your casts you had already started to think you needed to leave.   I was willing to protect you when the relocation act was going into law.  I didn’t think much of it at the time but when you said I’ll always loved you, that was you saying good bye to me and the girls for months. 

On the day before you left I scolded you, it was the only time I used my size to make a point and I’m so sorry I did it, thinking back it brings me to tears.  I had just gotten back from work and you were walking into the house with flowers and two teddy bears.  I slammed my foot on the ground causing you to stumble and fall and yelled at you causing you to cover your ears from the pain.  I yelled how stubborn could you be, the news reports talk about men being killed every day when not accompanied by a woman.  The world was changing and you had to accept that to me and women like me I could kill you with a flick of the wrist.   My anger was from fear of having another incident like the Janet one.  But what did you do?  Did you yell, talk, get angry?  No, you simply stood to your feet and raised up the flowers you had risked your life to get for me.  I broke down in tears right in front of you and you said you would never let me cry.

I don’t know why I’m having a person write this, I can’t even write you a love letter anymore but I need to say this for some closure.  But I love you, the girls love you, I understand now hearing the reports why you left.  I know you are still alive, other reports are coming in of non-growth people leaving and hiding in the mountains.  The media can’t even ay people the new politically correct term is mundanes, but I know you are one of them in the mountains.  I believe in you Kevin and will always love you.  I just wanted a chance to say that before you left.

                                                                                                                                Love,

                                                                                                                                Shannon.

“Wow, Rektor.”  Alexis had cleared away her tears.

“I understand now why you worry so much for me, I will be with you, I love you and” Rektor pointed to the kids who were still playing on the snow hill.  “And, one day you will make a snow hill for our kids to play in, my love.”  Alexis and Rektor gave a long embrace until Sarah got their attention.

“Alexis, if you want to help with the star it is time for it to be placed on top of the tree.”  Alexis with Rektor on her shoulder walked to the tree.  It came up to only her belly button but it was a marvelous Christmas tree with all the lights and ornaments lied upon it.

Alexis carefully picked up the gold in color star and slowly to the astonishment of the children placed it upon the top of the tree.  Something which would have taken thirty minutes by the men last year was done within 30 seconds.   Rektor then did what he was asked and Alexis held out her arm and Rektor slid down it until he found the wire extending from the tree.  He climbed down the tree and found what they had called an extension cord.  He climbed up the tree and connected the two halves.  The whole tree came to light in red, white, blue, green, orange and the star was illuminating nice and bright.  The crowd erupted in applause for the tree and the two who made it possible.  Rektor and Alexis gave a nervous wave back not used to the applause.

“Rektor, Sarah gave me a weird greeting today, I’m not sure what it means, but Merry Christmas lover.”

“Merry Christmas Alexis with all my heart and love, Merry Christmas.” They said looking back at the crowd and their new family.

 

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the last two chapters.  I wanted to look at how the people acted in loving relationships after the change occured.

Chapter 11 by hal84

“How the hell can he be this good at poker?  It doesn’t make sense, we taught him fucking three days ago for shits and giggles and he is cleaning us all out of our jerky.”  The guard just had to get this off his chest.  Rektor took to poker like a fish takes to water.  The game took place in the back of the large room of the facility.  The guards introduced Rektor to it as well as beer and some weird thing you smoke called tobacco.  Because money had no value in society the chips were sizes of deer jerky which was a delicacy to the men.

“I think it’s probably because Rektor is a leaper.”  Alexis chimed in from up high as she watched the game. 

“Oh, what did we say, no protecting your man when playing cards.”  It was odd that the whole facility took to Alexis as fast as they did, from the time the couple arrived till now it was night and day.  The uneasy feeling of a 90-foot woman who could crush them like a bug was replaced with kind jabs from the guards and an appreciation for what she brought to the group.  The men even said they maybe able to grow even more food this year with a person like Alexis tilling the field. 

“I’m not protecting Rektor.”  Alexis started before being interrupted by Rektor.

“Umm, I’m sitting right here everyone.  Do you have to talk about me right in front of me?”  An annoyed Rektor said.

“It’s not protecting you if I offer an explanation.”  Alexis rolled to her side as Sarah who was resting on her shoulder felt the motion and walked on her body as it rolled.  The kids were asleep in the beds and it was just the grownups doing what grownups do, she thought back to the note that Shannon had left and how they played cards before growth and wondered if this was as close as they would get to that interaction.

“Oh, won’t you let Alexis give her explanation.”  Sarah said from sitting on Alexis massive side boob.

“FINE!”  All the men said at once.

“Well, the way I see it.”  Alexis got in her most educational teaching voice she could muster.  She copied it from the teacher who was teaching the kids to read, well, Alexis being honest with herself her teacher as she had asked to start taking reading and writing classes with the children.  She was proud to get a B+ on her last test on nouns, verbs, adjectives and conjunctions.  “Rektor is a leaper.  This is as you call it a game of chance.  Every time Rektor leaps he makes takes a chance because he can jump at least 125 feet, maybe more we never actually measured.  He must calculate in the air where and how to land.  The game of chance is something he has been playing since he was a child.” 

“Oh, if he is good at calculating Alexis that is one thing.”  The guard took another sip of his beer and a drag from his pipe.  “But explain how he has no tells in a bluff.”

“That’s easy, to Rektor his life while he has been banished was to go unnoticed.  He has a rule in his list of rules I think it is number six.”   Rektor raised his head to Alexis as she spoke.

“Rule eight Alexis, if you don’t give them a reason to look, they won’t.  If you’re going to reference my rules at least get the number right.”  Rektor corrected.

“Whatever, the point is that he has learned to not give any tells in life because it is the part of being who he was after he was banished.  More so, let me ask you men a question, when you have something to say who do you go and see when you were kids?”  The men around the poker table didn’t know where she was going with this, they all looked at themselves and back to Alexis.

“Our Mother.”  The men said with a shrug.

“Exactly, men from the clans don’t have mothers in the sense that you had, after a certain point they are given in an exchange.  Rektor never was shown the unconditional motherly love and thus didn’t also learn how to overly express his emotions.”  Alexis with all her size felt even bigger now after laying out her thesis on why Rektor was amazing at poker and had won nearly all the jerky.

“Can we please, step, talking, about me and go back to playing cards.”  Rektor said while sending a glare to just about everyone in the room, dudes, woman, giantesses alike got the glare.

“No, we like this, want to say anything more about Rektor Alexis?”  So, for the next hour as the game finished up and Rektor drank some more of these beers Alexis told stories of the clans to the guards.  She talked about societies that they had never been part of, the summer games in the female clan where they all wrestled for bragging rights.  How men banished the leapers.  It was at the end that the men said they had a surprise for Alexis that they wanted to give her. 

“Alexis, we know that you give us so much.  We also know that you are careful where you eat, where you exercise, and just, well, we know you make sacrifices.  So, have you ever had whiskey?”  The guard placed the dolly carrying the gigantic barrel of whiskey down by her hand. 

“No, I don’t even know what it is.”  Alexis squinted looking at the barrel.

“Well, it is something that will make you feel good.  By our calculation this barrel should be the same amount as one of our shots.”  The guard removed the lid from the barrel while another appeared from the kitchen with shot glasses.  Sarah after seeing all of the shot glasses were filled with whiskey slowly slide down her giant friend’s boob hitting a bump along the way she assumed was her nipple and walked over to Rektor and the other men.  Alexis not understanding this tradition sat up where her head was only 10 feet away from the ceiling. 

“Rektor, Alexis” Sarah started “We didn’t know what to expect when you two first came back.  But you have become more than friends.  You two have become family.  Raise your glasses up high or barrel in your case.”  Sarah said with a wink in Alexis’s direction.  “Cheers and to new beginnings.”  Alexis watched as Rektor and the others repeated what Sarah had said and then touched all the glasses together.  Then the oddest thing occurred to Alexis, they drank whatever was in the bottle they poured.  They didn’t sip it, they didn’t even look like the tasted it, they just in one gulp swallow it all.  The faces some of the men made after they had finished made it seem like this whiskey was made of half fire. 

With all the questions Alexis had for this ritual she still didn’t want to be outside the group.  She picked up her barrel of whiskey and brought over head of the circle of her new family.  “Cheers and to new beginnings.”  And with that she brought the barrel up to her mouth and swallowed it.  Years after this shot the legend of the giantess who took a shot of whiskey lives on at the Narn facility.  The gagging, the sour face and the frantic crawl out of the facility to dry heave still bring laughter to the guards.

“That’s awful, why would anyone ever do that?”  Was the first and only question Alexis said to the group.

“I guess it’s an acquired taste.”  Sarah said.  “Ok, everyone it’s getting late let’s all head to the racks and get some sleep.”  The guards not wanting to leave mumbled and grabbed the few pieces of jerky that Rektor hadn’t won from them.  Rektor walked to with the guards to his bunk when he heard Alexis’s voice.

“Rektor, could you sleep with me tonight.”  A few of the guards made cat noises for some reason but Rektor walked back to Alexis.

“Where would you like me to sleep. I can put a bunk over there.”

“Oh, I was thinking you could sleep here.”  Alexis said pointing in between her massive breasts.  Rektor took a huge gulp thinking of the possibilities of comfort but pain if she rolled. 

“Well, I’m not sure.”

“Please, I won’t turn and even if I did I know you are fast enough to move, please Rektor.  It gets lonely at right in here and I just don’t want to be alone.”  Alexis knew that her big eyes and her sad face always worked on her lover.

“Ok, but if I get nervous or you start tossing and turning I’m moving, agreed?”

“Agreed.”  With that Alexis laid down on her back and gestured to her ample breasts.  Rektor with a quick jump landed on top of her boob and did a quick flip landing in between her breasts.  He looked around and saw he was not even taller than her resting buxom.  “I think you’ll find this area comfier than that bed.” 

“Love you Alexis” As rector placed his pillow on Alexis’s skin and lied down shutting his eyes.

“Love you too Rektor, enjoy your boob mountain, night.”  With that the two lovers dozed off in the most blissful sleep they had ever had.

The next day started off like normal.  Rektor would leave on his own in the morning after breakfast and enjoying a cup of coffee which he learned can be very addictive.  The guards didn’t want to admit it but Rektor by himself was the best at patrolling.  He could go unnoticed and move with more speed than any of their equipment.  Rektor stilled enjoyed the time away from the facility to gather his thoughts on the whole matter.  He also loved to find a tree and lean back and open his thermos of hot coffee and enjoy it in the morning when the day was just starting.   He took notes of all possible attack angles to the facility and was crucial in building a new escape plan if it was ever needed. 

Alexis’s day started with her leaving as well to find enough vegetation to eat.  Even thou everyone said she was welcomed to eat at the facility she still didn’t like to because of her size and the amount it took to fill her.  She always returned and had a small cup of coffee to get her going and ready for her reading class.  It amazed Sarah watching her 90-foot friend try to learn everything.  Maybe it was because she was never brought up with the stereotype of being with children to learn but she had no problem being surrounded by seven to ten-year old’s or being corrected by the teacher for not knowing the difference spelling wise for as and ass.

The day was going like many other days.  Rektor would return in time for lunch and tell stories of his adventures to the kids.  How huge this canyon was on the other side of America.  Alexis would let the children use her body as a jungle gym.  It was as if all the calm was building up to something Sarah thought.  Just as she thought it she regretted it as she saw a guard come running from the command room.

“REKTOR, ALEXIS we have a situation.”  Sarah came running from the guard.  The two looked over and saw the guards start to arm up with those guns and get the vehicles ready.  “There is one giantess, probably 70 feet tall, it’s the second biggest I have ever seen next to Alexis.  It’s about 7 miles out from here and heading our way.  I’m sending the men and setting up for an evacuation.”  Sarah said while trying to catch her breath from the anxiety and fear. 

“I wouldn’t send your men and where did you put my old clothes?”  Rektor said while having on his thought face as Alexis called it.

“What do you have in mind Rektor?”  Alexis said with both dumbfounded he didn’t want to have the guards go out.

“She is by herself, this isn’t a raiding party.  If she was trying to sneak up on this facility she wouldn’t becoming thru the hills over there, it is a dead giveaway we wouldn’t miss her.  No, I think she doesn’t know of this place, it’s better to assume she is either granted the right to leave her clan or she was banished.  Either way sending the guards out will confirm or reveal your existence.  Whatever she wants Alexis and I can handle.”  Rektor explained.

“By why your old clothes?” Sarah asked as the guard handed them to her.

“If I show up in a material that looks new and not of a norm for a male clan it wouldn’t be hard to deduce I had something.  She may not want you but she may want to know where I got it and I would rather just avoid the whole situation.  Ready Alexis?”  Rektor had finished changing and gave her his nervous smile.  He grabbed his old coat as well and placed a gun inside in case he needed to use it.  The two took the fastest route to the walking giantess.  The two stopped a half a mile from the giantess.  It was obvious now that Alexis was seen but most likely Rektor had gone unnoticed.

“What do you think Rektor?”

“Strange, very strange.  I say she is all the 70 feet that Sarah said, about 45 years old.  Why she is this far away from any of the female clans I know about it beyond me.  I think we should introduce ourselves together and then go from there.  If all goes right she leaves the area none the wiser to the facility.”  Rektor said as he started another leap towards the giantess. 

“And if it doesn’t go right?”

“Don’t ask questions that you already know the answer to, it’s as simple as her not walking out of here.”  Alexis never liked when Rektor talked about fighting.

The pair stopped 300 feet from the unknown giantess.  They all stared down each other and not a word was said for a few moments.  The wind brushed the giantess’s hair to the side and made Rektor’s brain go crazy thinking about all the calculations he would need to have for his leap.  The giantess had lost some of her beauty to age, her breasts dropped a little more than most but that was due to age and gravity.  Her body had some scars on her arms and legs no doubt from battles.  But still, Alexis had to hand it to this woman, she was alive in her middle forties is still a good feat and Alexis wouldn’t complain to look as good as her if she reached that age. 

“Can I help you?”  Rektor didn’t know how to lead this conversation. 

“You’ll have to speak up hun, you’re a little too small and too far away for me to hear.”  The giantess countered. 

“He said.”  Alexis tried to respond.

“Alexis it’s fine, remember I’m faster” Rektor said softly to Alexis not knowing if the giantess was having a hard time hearing him or she was playing some sort of game.  Either way he spoke soft enough so that he knew she wouldn’t have heard him.  With that Rektor took another leap and landed around 175 feet from the giantess.  “I said, can I help you?”  Rektor said louder than before.

“Oh that is better, no, I’m fine but I didn’t imagine I would come across a leaper and a giantess.  Biggest girl I ever saw and with a leaper.  I did not expect that when I woke today.”  She said as she leaned over and took a knee getting a look at Rektor.  “No, I didn’t think I would ever see a leaper again.” 

“Why are you here?  There are no female clans in this area and no man or woman comes to the coast.”  Rektor asked, nervous that this giantess was still taking a knee looking squarely at him.  ‘Ever see a leaper again’, Rektor couldn’t help but wonder at those words, it just seemed odd. 

“I don’t see why that is any of your business.  If you’re going to question me, you can at least know my name. I’m Kim.”  Kim this new giantess looked at Rektor and then back to Alexis who was walking towards him.  Alexis was impressive to her; she wasn’t lying with saying she was by far the largest female she had ever seen. 

“Please Kim answer the question.”  Alexis said as she reached where Rektor was standing.

“I am on the walk.”  Kim replied and stood up to her full size, it was the first time she had ever looked up to anyone in 30 years. 

“A walk?”  Rektor asked confused.

“The walk” Alexis corrected Rektor.  “It’s when those who were elders in the clans decide to leave.  They are given a ceremony for their service to the clan but then leave to finish out their time on this world in a manner they see fit.  It is an honor to be given that right and have no obligation to the clan.  Very few women ever have the benefit of the walk.”

“Oh, a learned woman I see, but you are far too young to have earned the right of the walk.  I’m guessing you are the one who was banished from the clan in the valley.  A girl of your height banished, whatever you did it must have been something.  I’m not sure but I’ll wager it cost the life of one of your sisters.”  Kim the former elder knew the ins and outs of female clan life. 

Kim walked up to Alexis and held both of her hands out to her side at a 45-degree angle.  She then separated her fingers and looked Alexis squarely in the eyes.  Alexis followed suit until they match position.  The two took a step in and Rektor right on cue leaped out of the way of the two-massive woman.  The hands came together and the fingers intertwined.  Then to Rektor’s shock they woman pushed their breasts together causing a clapping noise to be echoed around as the huge orbs smooshed.  Alexis started first and kissed both of Kim’s cheeks and Kim returned the gesture.  Finally, both looked at each other and said “Sister”.  The two separated and looked at the dumbfounded Rektor.

“That is an old greeting from two different female clans.  It is a sign of peace.”  Alexis said still wondering when Rektor would pick his jaw off the ground. 

“Kim, I am Alexis and this is” Before Alexis could finish Kim had to speak.

“Rektor, that is Rektor.”  It was now Alexis who was shocked.

“How do you know my name?”  Rektor said in a firmer tone than before.

“I would know my own son.”  With that Rektor went weak knees and his eye sight went white.  He had fainted.

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 12 by hal84

“Does he do that often?”  Kim said to Alexis after watching Rektor faint.  In all her years, she had never seen someone lock their knees and fall on their back like a board.  But there the three were with Rektor on his back and two giantesses on their hands and knees staring at his unconscious body wondering if they should care for him or say a joke at his expense.  Both thought of a joke but decided against saying it out of respect for the whole situation. 

“I’ve never seen him do that before, do you have any water with you?  A good drop from your water sack should bring him back.”  Kim followed the instructions given by Alexis and pulled out her water sack.  She unscrewed the huge sack and was careful to drop only one droplet of water on Rektor.  Kim couldn’t help but think of the size difference.  She was sure this was her only son, she looked into his eyes when he first appeared and she knew.  How her son managed to survive as long as he has after been banished is a credit to him and him alone.  Well, maybe it had something to do with her genes he chuckled to herself. 

“Why did you do that?”  Was all that Rektor could muster as he coughed and coughed from having some of the water go down the wrong pipe.  He sat up and still had both towering over head to the point as he looked up he saw only those two and the sun was blocked out.  Rektor had never liked this feeling.  He didn’t like it as a child and even with his love for Alexis he still had to overcome his hesitancy to being covered by another person.  Feeling small was something that Rektor understood after his childhood but he had never been surrounded by so much woman before.  “Could I get some more room and a little air.”

“Of course” The women said and gave him some space.  Rektor squinted his eyes and looked at all the contours of Kim’s face and slowly reached her eyes.  He stood up and continued to stare.  He didn’t know what he was looking for if anything, he guessed it was just if he could believe her, that he was her son.

“You don’t believe me do you Rektor?”  Kim said to the man who only reached her ankle.  “So, you’re saying I’m a liar?”  Kim said flatly.

“No, I’m not saying you are a liar, however I am 30 years old and the idea of meeting my mother was never a possibility to me until now.  I am only waiting to convince my heart and mind.”  Rektor was very careful in picking his words considering that calling a woman a liar was a dangerous offense which could lead to a violent altercation.  More so, she could be telling the truth but may have motives that are unknown now.  Playing it coy was the only solution Rektor could come up with until he learned more.

“Rektor, maybe you two just need to talk to learn more about yourself.”  Alexis trying to play mediator.

“Fair enough young lady, what do you want to know about me?”  Kim said standing up to her full height and crossing her arms while looking down upon Rektor.

“For starters could you please lower yourself, like, sit down or kneel?”  Rektor wasn’t trying to challenge Kim but he still didn’t feel like he could get his point across with such a distance between them.

“I don’t see why I should, I always talk to the younger ones in the clan like this and they are fine with it. I’m not trying to intimidate him or anything like that.”  It wasn’t out of arrogance that Kim didn’t want to lower herself but more so ignorance.

“Kim, it’s just that” Alexis stared to explain “even thou you aren’t trying to be intimidating you are the second tallest woman I know.  It may be easier for Rektor to talk if the distance was more reasonable.  Remember he isn’t part of a woman’s clan or any clan for that matter in the last fifteen years.  For now, how about we all just take a seat.”  With that Alexis sat down and crossed her legs.  Kim took a moment looking at the two and how Alexis had defended and explained Rektor’s comments.  Kim slowly lowered her body causing the ground to Rumble as she sat on the ground.  For Kim, this little action of sitting down seemed like a huge offering to her son and Alexis.  In female clans, they always preach about equality and how the men are the superficial ones but she knew better.  There is a saying from the biggest female’s in terms of size and prestige within the clan.  BIGGER IS BETTER.  To sacrifice even the perception of size was a new feeling for Kim. 

“What makes you so sure I am your son?”  Rektor asked with a genuine interest. 

“I gave birth to you; a mother just knows.  Also, it was obvious to all who saw you that you were a leaper.  Alexis and you may not know this because you were the last Leaper I know of who was born but they are the size of my thumb at best when born.  The mid-wife didn’t know you were born until she heard a faint cry.  When she looked close enough she saw your tiny body on the ground.  We were all surprised that an infant that size could survive the drop but you did, I guess that was your first leap.”  Alexis and Rektor looked at each other and then turned their attentions back to Kim.  “I cared for you like you were my own until the exchange occurred.”

“But I was your own.”  Rektor countered.

“Yes and no that you are my own.  Mothers have an obligation to take care of the infants until the exchange.  I took this as a serious honor however once you left I didn’t give you as many thoughts as you may have wished for, for a time you were my own but once you left life goes on.”  The cold words of Kim hit Rektor like a brick.  He knew how the gatherings and exchanging took place but to hear he was forgotten was like the feeling he had when banished.  It was simply another slap to the face from a life which kept on giving him a left and a right.

“So, if you’re saying that this son, if it is me or not you never loved?”  Alexis knew that Rektor was very able in an argument or conversation to get the questions he needed answered.  Kim who was the Supreme Elder of her clan before she left for her stroll was also an expert of tongue and cheek conversation and getting what she needed out of a conversation.  Alexis seeing both talk and their mannerisms started to believe Kim’s assertions that Rektor was her son.  Alexis watched as the 70-foot giantess looked at Rektor and then tilted her giant head to the side and stared off into space thinking of the best reply just like Rektor. 

“I have had eight children in my life.  Seven of them were girls all over 60-feet tall.  I love them with all of my heart.”  Kim jutted out her massive chest towards Rektor and placed her hands behind her trying to get more comfortable.  She turned her torso from left to right and loud pops were heard by all.  “Sorry, getting old means your bones don’t agree with you as much as you’d like, now, where was I?  Ah yes, I had eight children.  The last seven were girls.  They are all now in a position of power within the clan.  But my first child was the son.  I always loved my son and I was ruled by tradition and the law of the land.  His sisters would sometimes ask about you.  I would always tell them that I believe you are alive and that I love you.  I explained to Amber my second oldest when she asked about you that you had been banished.  But I said that people in our family were tough and you were probably alive.  But as for thinking about you every day?  The weight of leadership is a heavy burden which makes your thoughts and time valuable.  A wondering mind of a leader can lead to tragedies.”

“Let’s say I’m starting to believe you what do you want from me?”  Rektor stood up and started to talk away.

“You’ll have to forgive him Kim he always does this when he starts thinking.  I don’t even think he is paying attention to us right now or for the next five seconds.  We’ll walk behind him and if he stares a little more into nothing I’ll slam the ground with my foot to bring him back.” Alexis said shocked at how rude Rektor could be in front of a former Elder of a clan. 

“Who says I want anything, in fact if I were to want anything perhaps I already have it and knowing that my son is alive is all the want I need.”  Alexis seeing Rektor was still deep in thought brought her right foot up and slammed it into the ground but noticed that Kim had done the same thing.  The shocked of 160 total feet of woman hitting the ground at the same time caused Rektor to be jolted in the air.  He quickly performed a few spins and flips and landed on his feet looking back at the two women.

“Rektor focus!”  Alexis said while using her middle and index fingers to motion between both of their eyes as if to remind him to not be a jerk.

“Sorry, sometimes I zone out when I think.”  Rektor said with sincerity.  Kim hearing this was even more certain he was her son.  Zoning out while thinking was a family trait. 

“Well, young man you seem to have a lot in common with my other children as well.  I’m not sure how to further convince you to believe I am your mother however you are who you make yourself.”  Kim said giving up a little hope that she could convince him he was her son.

“What did you say?”  The eyes of Rektor became the size of dinner plates and it was if his ears picked up.  Rektor slowly bent his knees effortless took off landing on the shoulder of a startled Kim.  Kim who was no stranger to battle but had never seen a leaper leap before couldn’t but help be amazed at his grace in the air and landing.

“I said you are who you make yourself, I tell all my children that and I told…” 

“You told the father of the leaper who was born to tell him that when the time was right.”  Rektor said cutting off his Mother.  “The father told that child before he was pushed into the wilderness.  That child at the age of fifteen would cry himself to sleep at night and picture the woman who said that, it was a prayer for that young child.”  Both Alexis and Kim looked at Rektor still standing on Kim’s shoulder looking down to the floor of the forest.  It was at this moment that the person who looked so strong to both the ladies appeared weak.  Alexis heard many stories from Rektor about being banished but he rarely talked about how emotionally hard it was to be alone.  “As he got older he would leap to clans both male and female clans and saw the children laughing and playing and he would wonder what was wrong with him to be shunned in such a way. But he always remembered what was passed from by his father from his mother and the child believed it, you are who you make yourself.” 

“Rektor, son, I always loved you.”  Kim tried to comfort her crying boy.

“Rektor, I will always love you.”  Alexis tried to comfort her crying man.

To Rektor this was all too much.  What does this mean all mean?  Why now after so many years without a Mother would life bring her back?  Would his Sisters even talk to him?  All these questions and more rumbled inside his head as he tried to put his life into perspective. 

“I love you mom.”  Was all Rektor got out before reaching out and hugging her neck.  Kim tried her best to hug her son but the size differential was obvious and for a woman who wasn’t used to anyone under 30 feet handling Rektor was an odd sensation.  “I love you Alex” and with that the three hugged each other as they stopped trying to one up each other on a question.  The power from size was gone and it was just three humans having a moment.

“So where do you go from here?”  Rektor asked his mother and the long hug.

“Oh I only came here because I saw a weird bird a few days ago and it was heading in this direction.  I have been bound to the clan for so long that when I went on my stroll I decided to follow where my heart and mind took me and right now it is looking for that bird.

“Bird?”  Alexis looked at Kim with an idea. “Was that bird flying like no other bird and was bigger than any bird you have seen?” 

“Yes, and it was headed in that direction.”  Kim said pointing directly to where Sarah and the facility were.

“Kim will you allow me and Rektor to have a moment in private?”  Alexis opened her right hand and Rektor jumped form Kim’s shoulder landing graceful upon his landing zone. 

“Of course, but I think you two know more than you are letting on to be so private about a bird.”  Kim walked back a few steps to give those two the privacy they asked for.

“Rektor you know what that bird is right?”  Alexis whispered.

“Yes, it has to be the airplane they use to scout.  Most males and females wouldn’t dream of walking this far to the coast but my mother would be on that stroll and not obligated to clan rules anymore.”  Kim could tell this was an intense discussion.  “If we tell her she can’t go that way she could do it anyway and if you aren’t there it could be hard to defend.  If we bring her back and she goes nuts people seeing the normal people who knows what she’ll do, but at least we will have you there.”  Alexis didn’t like any prospect.

“So it’s settle we will bring her back to the facility and introduce her to Sarah and the others.  I think you should leave now and warn them.  I’m big enough to handle myself and we should at least make sure that they are prepared for another female to be in the area.”  Alexis normally didn’t make the plans but she understood that she maybe the only thing that can stop Kim if she decided to act out against the normal people.  Rektor could leap, Alexis was even bigger than Kim but the normal people would probably be able to stop her but not before she had done some destruction.

“Now, where is Rektor going?”  Kim was now more confused than anything.  “And how does his leaving involve the bird I saw?”  Kim crossed her arms just under her chest.  As an elder she was not used to having people keep things from her.

“We have something to show you and Rektor is just going to make sure it is prepared.  Will you please follow me.”  Alexis asked Kim calmly.  The two walked towards the facility and continued small talk. The topics ranged from how Alexis met Rektor to how her clan was ran compared to Kim’s clan. 

“So I take it you love my son?”  Alexis was not prepared for that question.

“I do, it is hard, he is so stubborn, and when he believes he is right it is like trying to stop the sun from rising to get him to change his mind.  But I don’t think I’d be the person I am without him.”  Alexis noticed Kim place her right hand on her shoulder and give a firm squeeze.  It had been a long time since she had felt something like this from someone close to her size.

“I noticed you didn’t say anything about size or height.  That is good, perhaps because you left your clan before you were put into a leadership position your thinking wasn’t changed.  I wish you two the best.  And, the stubborn part, all my kids are like that.  Maybe you two could visit them, it maybe weird but I wouldn’t mind having all my kids around me just once in my life.”

“I’ll talk to Rektor, it may actually help with one of our goals.”  Alexis and Kim just turned the corner and the guards, Sarah and Rektor of the facility were outside staring at the two massive giantesses however as Alexis was used to always looking down for the normal people Kim was staring straight ahead not expecting to see 20 or so little people. 

“Oh, what goal is that?”  Kim replied.

“To bring peace to this area at least and bring men and women back together.”  Kim was skeptical for obvious reasons. 

“Oh, that’s going to be a challenge and who will help you?”  Kim felt a strong pull on her shoulder and looked at Alexis with the obvious look of why for the rough touch. 

“Well, there is me, , hopefully you and all of those people down there?”  Alexis pointed to the group and as Kim started seeing the people, the guns, the vehicles of these little people it became too much for her and her knees locked and like a board she fell over having been a victim of fainting.  Alexis tried to catch her but was not prepared for that turn of events luckily no one was harmed or damaged from Kim’s fall. 

As Rektor saw his mother faint he leaned over to Sarah whispering “Fainting must run in the family”.

 

 

 

 

Chapter 13 by hal84

“Sarah, I want a full weapons load and have the guards ready.  I don’t know what will happen when my Kim comes around after fainting.”  Rektor wanted to believe his Mother was going to pick his side.  I believed that Sarah wouldn’t have any issues however the guards were all men and having lived for over four decades in a matriarch society where men are viewed as ruthless violent creatures he wasn’t positive of her actions.

“You should have consulted with me before bringing her to Narn.”  Sarah couldn’t hide her level of pissed off.  Alexis was kind hearted and if it weren’t for her size difference she could see them being regular friends.  Hell, who cares about the size difference they were becoming the best of friends.  “We don’t know what she is planning and your whole story of her following our plane could be just a line to get an exact location.”

“Not likely, this is an elder.  I know more than anyone else what the word of an elder means and for her to use such a dirty trick as a lie would bring disgrace to her and her daughters.”  Alexis was standing between the 70-foot giantess and the facility.  “I believe her story, the real danger if she is even dangerous is how she will treat you guys.  Rektor is fine because he is her son but you barely come up to her ankle and she may view you as and I’m sorry to put it this way, beneath her.” 

“I’m not comfortable with how you said that Alexis but you are right.  Guards, fall back and don’t be threatening however be ready if needed.”  Sarah looked at Kim as she started to moan and couldn’t believe that she now had too giantesses in so close to the facility.  “And what if she decides to attack?”

“It’s as simple as stopping her, and with the weapon I have from your guards and Alexis, we will preserve that chance you offer for the future.  Even if it means killing her.”  Rektor didn’t care for the option but he motioned for Alexis to walk up and check on his recovering Mother.  Sarah walked behind Rektor and strapped herself into the harness which she had completed earlier in the week.  It allowed for anyone to ride on the back of Rektor when he leapt if he needed to go on a mission with assistance.  He crotched down and pushed off the ground as Sarah hugged his mid-section.  The pair landed right outside arm’s length of Kim.

“Kim are you ok, you seemed to have fainted like Rektor did earlier today.”  Alexis poked her shoulder as her eyes opened and she scanned the world.

“I’m sorry, it I must need some water I thought I saw like 20 little men the size of Rektor.  But they had these weird things in their hands and I saw boxes moving on the ground with four wheels.”  Kim sat up and reached for her water sack and started to chug water.  “You two need to promise me you won’t laugh or call me old when I say the next thing I thought I saw, promise me?” 

“We promise” The two said both mirroring the smirk the other had on their face having a good guess what Kim was about to say.

“I saw this little woman.  She had to be about the size of my index finger, maybe a little bigger.  Crazy, right?”  At that point Rektor moved to the side and revealed the Sarah who was obscured to this point from Kim.

“Maybe you weren’t just in need of some water.  I’m Sarah, nice to meet you.”  Kim just stared at the tiny woman attached to Rektor’s back.  She got on all fours and crawled over to them.  Sarah gripped Rektor’s waist but she didn’t sense that Rektor was nervous at all.  Kim stopped about 10 feet from the pair and lowered herself turning her head to the side and placing it on the ground to truly get a good look at Sarah.

“How?”  Was all that Kim could muster.  Much like when Rektor was captured and first met Sarah the shock of the world becoming unraveled from what you know to some different took a minute to comprehend.

“I’ll be willing to explain everything but we need to just go over one rule.  When you are in this area you are to have Alexis as your guide at all times.  We have many people here including children.”  Sarah didn’t know why she set down the rules but she felt like it was needed.  Alexis looked down at her friend and instantly understood why she made that rule.

“You don’t trust me?” Kim raised her left eyebrow.

“Trust is something that needs to be earned, don’t you agree?”  Sarah said after motioning for Rektor to leap back to the facility.

“Oh, I’m going to like you.”  Kim said with a laugh.

Kim followed Rektor and Sarah as they stopped just outside the facility.  The first thing that stood out to her was just how many small miniature men were there.  She also didn’t know what they were holding but they looked like they could cause some damage.  These men must be their warriors like how her old clan had warriors.  Kim was taking in all of this, they had lights inside which weren’t of the sun, and these weird things that drove so fast on wheels.  She looked inside and saw her bird she was following.  But it wasn’t a bird in the sense she knew but rather it was a machine.  Then she saw it, she saw something she never dreamed of in her life.  It was young girls and young boys sitting in a circle playing duck, duck, goose.  Kim guessed all society had that game but it wasn’t the game that mattered it was that the two sexes were living in harmony.  Kim was no stranger to fighting and the rules of society.  These rules had cost her the time and love of her only son.  But these kids would never have to go through any of that pain.

“How?”  Kim sat on the ground and rested her back against the facility.

“Kim, don’t do that!”  Alexis shouted.  Kim rose her torso off the facility and noticed the crumbling of concrete and material.   “Here you need to be very careful.  These structures are not designed for someone of our size.  If you are careless for even a moment you could hurt someone or worse.”

“Sorry, I never realized the world is so fragile.”  Kim said with a blush on her face.  She knew she was huge but this world made her feel gigantic.  “Sarah, how is this possible?”

“Kim, what if I told you that not all people grew.  That the ones who didn’t have the make up inside to grow decided to just leave the world to its fate after the sexes decided to go to war.”  Kim listened to each word as if her life depended on it.  Sarah explained everything.  The Relocation Act, to the mundanes being targeted, how her people decided to disappear.  She explained how the increase of size to men and women led them to not value science and engineering as much eventually leading to the dissolve of all science in the clans.  Her last words gave Kim hope, that Rektor and Alexis may give the world the chance it needs to survive.

“How can I help?”  Kim said to the shock of Alexis, Rektor and especially Sarah.  This was happening so fast.  “I’m serious I want to help.” 

“Why would you want to help us when we are outside of what would be considered your normal?”  Sarah said right to Kim staring face to face.  Kim who was the elder of her clan before her stroll began was not used to being challenged so openly. 

“I saw something that I thought I never would, little boys and girls having fun, today I saw my son and who I can only assume is her lover.”  Rektor and Alexis both looked away in embarrassment.  Neither of them said anything to Kim about being lovers earlier.  It must be a Mother thing both thought to themselves.  “I saw machines I would never have guessed.  I also wasn’t so lost to not see those men in black over there with those shiny black things in their hands.  I’m assuming they are a weapon and may even stop me.”

“They may or may not cause you to die, but the pain they can deliver is a lot.”  Rektor interrupted.  He understood full well how painful a Taser was and they had just modified one large enough to stop Alexis.  Alexis wasn’t thrilled being the test subject or the fact she peed a little from the jolt. 

“Ok, if you really want to help I need your blood.  We have hit some troubles and need some more blood that Rektor shares with blood relatives.  We went in a different direction when we assumed this would be impossible due to your societies.”  Sarah explained how the wider the sample the more likely they could counter the growth and if instituted the cure in a few generations could bring all humans to an equal size. 

“I’ll give you the sample you want, but if you really want a huge net why don’t you ask your sisters?”  Kim’s suggestion was so far out of helpful suggestions and Rektor didn’t bother to respond.  “I’m serious, just explain yourself and ask for blood.”

“And when they grind me into paste for being in their proclaimed clan lands what then?”  Rektor jumped up and landed on her shoulder.  “We need more blood but the only way that could happen was if you are willing to come back.”

“Well, that’s the problem, once I left I can’t go back it is against tradition.  I may be willing to help your world but I will not fully turn my back on my world.  But you have some leverage with them.”  Kim slowly motioned to Alexis.  “Alexis, you are the largest woman I have ever seen and I thought I was the largest.  You will give Rektor credibility with his sisters.  Talk to Amber she is two years younger than you son, she is the new leader of the clan.”

“And who will protect this facility?”  Rektor was not thrilled with this plan and was looking for every way out of it.

“I will, plus I like this Sarah, she is full of spirit.”  Kim’s plan was going over with everyone but Rektor.

“I agree with this plan; you will leave for Kim’s old clan in three days after Alexis shows Kim the way around and how to be careful while around Narn.”  Sarah spoke firmly.

“And what if I refuse?”  Rektor countered.

“Well, vote, all in favor of Kim’s plan?”  Sarah said with her hand and the two giantess’s hands raised.  “Looks like you lost.  Rektor and Alexis you will leave in three days and hopefully return with what we need for a cure.  Kim, do you have anything else to say to help those two?”

“The male clan to the north of my old clan is sounding the drums of war.  Be careful in between the clan lands and in the forbidden zone.  The old angelic who used to rule has died a little while back.  His son is now in charge and where the older one wanted to peace his spawn is bent on war.”  Rektor and Alexis looked and remember the conversation that they had with Rektor’s father.

“That is my father who had died, my brother must be in charged.  And they will be trying to kill my sisters.”  The irony of having been abandoned and ignored for so many years to now be thrusted into the lives of all of them was something Rektor could not ignore.  “Sarah, before we go I want your latest weapons.  I have a feeling I’ll need them.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 14 by hal84

“You look nervous, are you nervous?”  Alexis was stating the obvious as she always does.  The giantess was walking as Rektor leap.  They had been travelling for almost a week to his sister’s clan.  The journey wasn’t a hard one and except for destination it was like many of the travels of Rektor and Alexis.  Rektor would leap ahead and scout of the area every now and then while the footsteps of Alexis would shake the ground and cause rotten branches to fall from the trees.  Whereas the animals wouldn’t know that the quiet and precise leaper was even in the area they couldn’t ignore the 90-foot giantess.  With every step the unlikely duo in all senses came closer to the unknown. 

“Oh, I’m just peachy!  I am going to walk right into a women’s clan and ask for their blood.  If they don’t squash me, grind my bones, eat me, throw me over a hill, squash me in their fist, I also must warn them about my tyrannical brother who wants war.  Except for all of those considerations and problems I’m just fucking peachy.”  Rektor took another leap and landed on the biggest tree he could find.  While looking down he saw the land of his Mother’s clan.  They had built huts and a wall around.  It was impressive and one of the most built up and structured clans Rektor had ever seen.  He saw guards patrolling which was odd for a woman’s clan.

“Sarcasm noted lover.  But I’m here and no one is bigger than me and I’ll get involved if needed.  I’ll stop everyone from yelling fee fi foo fom and eating you.”  Alexis finally reached rektor’s tree and both knew they would be spotted soon.  Alexis extended her arms for Rektor to walk on.  As rector walked along Alexis’s arm to her shoulder and he noticed the guards looking in their direction.  He knew that Alexis must have been spotted but he didn’t know if they could make him out or would they not see him or think he was an animal.  All questions that will be answered soon. 

“Are you ready?” Alexis asked the question she knew the answer to but she didn’t know what else to ay.

“No, but I don’t have an option do I, they have already sounded the alarm and you can see the commotion inside the clan.  The warriors are getting their weapons and they are pushing the young ones into the center.  This has been practiced, learned and they are not hesitating.  This has been practiced a lot.”  Rektor and Alexis walked down the hill and towards the clan.  They saw the guards all 60-foot giantesses unsheathe their weapons as they started to open their ranks to encircle the unknown threat to the clan.  Alexis heard a small click coming from Rektor.

“What was that clicking?”  Alexis had stopped and allowed the giantesses to encircle them.  If she kept pressing she may be viewed as a threat and a conversation would be impossible.  Alexis stood there with her hands down looking as non threatening as possible but she wasn’t ignorant to the fact that she was still much bigger than any of these guards.

“I placed a round in the chamber of my weapon.  If this goes bad be ready fight.  But the guards will not act if you are not moving any further.  This clan will most likely follow standard female operating procedures and the leader will address you as another woman.”  As if to appease his word Rektor and Alexis watched as a 75-foot giantess with red hair came out of the clan walls.  As she passed the guards they bowed their heads as a sign of respect.  The female clans were always so organized and it was almost always size driven in terms of social power.  “There she is, that must be Amber from what my Mother said she looked like.”

“She kind of looks like you, don’t you think?”  Alexis was trying to fill the void with small talk to keep both of their nerves at ease.

“Yea, except I’m 5’8” and three quarters and she is around 75-feet.”  Rektor knew what Alexis was trying to do but at this point his stomach was in his throat.

“Always have to put in the three quarters of an inch.”  Alexis smirked knowing Amber would be here in any moment.

“When you have been around as many people who tower over you as I have, you learn to take everything you can get.”  Here goes nothing the pair thought.

“Woman, I will ask this once, why are you here and what is that man with you?”  Stern, and blunt but not unexpected from a woman leader Alexis thought.  Rektor was now trying to swallow his stomach to calm his nerve as it had jumped through his throat and into his mouth.

“I request for only a moment of your time to discuss something that we believe you and your clan may benefit from.  We have noticed the vigilance the clan has demonstrated so we do not want to burden you, as for the man, forgive me for going against tradition but he is my lover.”  Alexis stared at the leader and then to Rektor she noticed his right hand gripping the pistol grip of his weapon and the sweat dripping down his hand. 

“Come then inside, however that man must stay outside while we talk.”  The leader replied.

“And what guarantees do I have he will not be harmed?”  Alexis was showing her concern for him something that Rektor has started to learn and appreciate as the relationship grew.

“Hear this, this man will not be harmed unless I order it, any woman who violates my order will be subject to severe punishment.”  The leader said as she raised her hands above her head showing her authority to the whole clan.  “Better?”

“Yes, and thank you.  I will leave my companion outside.  Do you wish to have a guard for him?”  Alexis started walking towards the leader and Rektor jumped off of her shoulder.  He flipped in the air a movement which was watched from the leader to the lowest ranking guard.  He landed gracefully on a tree which stop well over 100 feet tall.  After a series of small jumps, he was a top of it watching everyone.

“No guard is needed and he is a leaper, one of the last and he looks like he is older than a teenager.  I doubt if I told my guards to kill him they would be able to catch him.  For a leaper to live as long as he has after the man clans banished him he knows how to escape.   We will go to the meeting area and you can say your part in front of everyone.  But don’t think me giving you this forum means I won’t have your throat slashed.  It has been rumored that a clan banished their biggest woman awhile back, I’m thinking that was you.”

“Whomever gathers your rumors heard right, I have been banished.”  The two walked to the clearing inside the clan.  The words of the leader went quickly as the elders of the clan were in their normal spot and the rest except for the guards outside had all come in to listen to Alexis plea her case.

“My name is Amber, daughter of Kim who has left us to commit to her walk.  She as well as the elders have given me the reasonability to lead this clan.  This is a role I am willing to give my life for, speak your case so we can give judgement if it is worthy of the clan.”  Alexis was already impressed that the weight of leadership hadn’t worn on Amber.  She stood tall at 75-feet.  Her fire red hair rain down her back.  Her cloth covered up her incredibly muscular body but she still had her womanly form as well.  Alexis couldn’t help but notice her butt which was perfectly huge and plumb but didn’t jiggle once as she walked.  She was a perfect warrior if she needed to be one but was now performing diplomacy. 

“My name is Alexis, I was banished from my clan and became a wanderer.  I come from, from, Rektor would be better at this.”  Alexis was tongue tied with all the eyes on her.  She was used to having all eyes on her given her size but she had never given a formal address.  “Look, I want to say something as formal as you Amber but it’s not who I am.  We have a request and we were sent here by the former leader, Kim.  We come on behalf of a group of people who think they can change the world.  The details, well the details are better said by the man who you will not allow inside your clan.”  Alexis explained hoping her response will not anger anyone of importance.

“How do you know of my mother Amber?” 

“Amber, my friend and I came across her when we were with our new clan.  She is there giving them protection while I left.”  Alexis further explained.

“She is one of the oldest giantesses, how come your clan can’t give themselves their own protection.”  Amber was vetting her story.

“I don’t want to say, however let’s say no one is nearly the size of strength of Amber and I request no more questions about our clan is my friend is not present.”  Amber pandered the responses as her and Alexis continued to talk.  The elders would whisper to themselves and the crowd couldn’t get enough of this talk.  The biggest question they all wanted answered was why would their former leader, Kim, be needed for protection.  Surely this clan would have younger warriors.

“It is our tradition to never let a man inside our clan walls.  However, like my mother before me I too as a leader must listen to the people I serve.”  Amber addressed the crowd.  Alexis thought back to the Gettysburg Address and wondered if that Lincoln guy was as good as she was talking to a crowd.

“LET HIM TALK, LET HIM TALK, LET HIM TALK!”  The crowd roared followed by two stomps of their feet.  The whole forum shacked as Amber looked at Alexis who gave a small smile know she had convinced the masses.  Alexis didn’t know if it was to listen to Rektor or perhaps the blind curiosity of seeing a leaper but step one was going nicely.  Amber looked after looking at Alexis looked towards the elders and saw all their heads bow in unison in agreement. 

Amber raised her chiseled arms up to quiet the crowd.  “I am only a vessel of the woman, so you have demanded so I must allow.  Bring the man to the forum.”

Word went quickly to the guards who were watching Rektor.  After a quick discussion, as to the best way to bring him they approached the man high in the tree.

“You are being summoned to the forum.  Come I will carry you.”  The guard said to Rektor.  Rektor didn’t trusted the guard as much as he could throw her. 

“I will come but I will use my own legs to reach it.  It is nothing again you ma’am, however I have lived longer than expected by following my rules.”  With that the energy went into his legs and he took into the air.  He landed only for a moment to plan his next leap and to the astonishment of the guards he was moving faster than they could have ever thought possible entering the clan in only two leaps.  As he came closer to the forum he saw they had placed a small table in the center next to Alexis.  He stopped at the entrance and the area fell silent. 

To the young ones this was the first time they had ever seen a man, to the elders it was going against everything they had been told.  To Alexis it was a sigh of relief seeing her lover.  Rektor thought of the best way reach the table.  True he had been told he could enter but traditions like killing any man who stepped foot inside the clan are not easy to overcome.  It would be too easy for one to catch him if he took a long jump over the crowd.  He decided that along the ground and through their feet would be the best and safest option.  He dashed between the legs of the giantesses hearing them gasp at his agility and speed.  They moved away to give him room but it was too late to do anything because he was already past them and only a couple of times had Rektor needed to use a giantess’s leg for a perch for just a second to continue.  This all took less than a half of minute before he landed on the table and looked at Alexis who gave him a comforting wink. 

Rektor looked over the crowd and he realized that size was relative.  He was the smallest person ever to be inside this clan however there he was with all their attention.  The crowd of giantesses ranging from 30 feet to Amber the largest at 75 feet all looked upon him waiting for his words.  His lover the tallest at 90-feet extended her index finger and patted him upon his back ever so softly as a sign of encouragement.

“We have never had a man within our clan, this is an honor which I hope you realize.  I am the leader and you may call me…”  The leader started with her arms in the air but was cut off by Rektor.

“Amber, Kim, your mother has already explained.”  Rektor crossed his hands behind his back to show respect. 

“Oh, I see, and what else has my Mother said.”  Amber followed suit to show respect and crossed her hands behind her back which caused her massive breasts to jut out and showed off her powerful shoulders. 

“She explained her walk, explained the structure of this clan and how her eight kids came to be in life as best as she could.”  Amber’s eyebrows peaked when she heard this man say the word eight.  Eight children?  Amber was lost in thought and looked up into the sky.  This motion was not lost on Alexis as she had seen both Rektor and Kim countless times when thinking have that drifting look on their faces.  “She had given.”  Rektor tried to continue but was stopped by Alexis raising her arm and extending her hand out as if to non-verbally say stop for a moment.  Amber ran the word eight over and over in her head.  Her mother sometimes would speak of her first child, the man.  She said she named him Rektor but she doubted he would live because he was a leaper.  When she talked about her first child she seemed upset.  She once said she had given his father a box which belonged to her family but tradition had it that the first born would always receive it so it no longer belonged to the woman. 

“Rektor, is that you?”  The crowd didn’t know what to make of this turn of events.

“Yes, I am the eighth child of Kim, she is my mother.”  As Rektor said that to the stunned crowd he noticed a young giantess who was already bigger for her age lock her knees and faint.  A few others caught her and started taking her out of the forum.

“See that Nikki is taken care of, she is my youngest sister.”  Amber removed the look of concern and back to the look of the stoic leader as she continued to talk.

“Fainting must run in the family.  Kim was on her walk when she came across our new clan.”  As Rektor used his hands to motion to himself and Alexis.  “She learned that our new clan is much different than what you understand about the world.  This clan are all my size, the men and woman alike.  Whatever caused the change it didn’t affect them.  They also kept technology and tools you will not believe unless you saw it with your own eyes.  They believe they can help all of humanity but need your help.  Specifically, they want a blood sample to compare to mine.”  Rektor explained to the crowd.

“That is quite the tale, a tale for fools.”  Amber voice started to grow aggressive.  “How do you expect me to trust a man, and you mention my MOTHER’S name.  Guards arrest these two, it would be so easy for the man clans to capture her and have her spill everything about this clan.”  Alexis and Rektor looked on in shock as it was going so well.  “You will be executed at the end of the day!”  The crowd roared and the elders gave a nod of approval.

The guards surrounded Alexis and Rektor.  Rektor brought his weapon so that the butt stock was comfortable in his shoulder notch and Kim balled up her fist.  If they were to die today they wouldn’t go without a few accompanying them to the great beyond.  Amber turned to exit the forum and let the guards do their work when she heard that little man, the man who claimed to be her brother yell something.  She couldn’t make it out as she turned around and saw the guards slowly close the circle around those two.  What was it he was saying.  Something about a box?

“Silence!”  Amber again raised those massive arms up and the crowd and guards went motionless.  “I give you thirty seconds you better not waste it.”  Amber for only curiosity wanted to know if he said the word box.

“The box!”  Rektor yelled while pointing the gun directly at Amber’s head.  She didn’t know what he held but she could tell if he was attacked he would not be taken as easily as a man standing his size should be taken.  “The box, it was handed down within our family.  It comes from before growth and is given to the first child.  It should of went to you since you were of her family but she followed the tradition to the letter.  If the warring male clan captured her, why would she reveal such a tradition.  More so, if her first son was a leaper how would they know now he would have been banished long before this war started.  I have that box and it was given to me by my father on behave of my Mother, our Mother!”  Rektor lowered his gun and pulled out a small box he had left within his back pack. 

Upon seeing this Amber raised her hands out like a cross to the surprise of the elders, guards, and the rest of the clan alike.  The crowd dispersed from this silent command.  Not a word was spoken the only noise coming from the sound of the ground giving way slightly to the footsteps of the giantesses.  After all of the crowd had empty the forum Amber walked up to Alexis staring at Rektor who had not left his table.  She extended her hand and followed it with extending her index finger.

“This is an old man tradition I believe.”  With that Rektor extended his arm and the two shook.  Come, we need to discuss more in private.”  The three left the clan and went to an opening outside of the walls to discuss what had occurred.

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 15 by hal84

The three walked outside of the clan.  The 90 foot Alexis leading the way until she yields to the 75-foot Amber to pick her spot to talk.  Alexis couldn’t believe it had worked.  Amber had listened to reason, albeit after giving the order to have her and Rektor killed.  She looked at her lover and couldn’t have been more proud of him.  There he was standing on a table surrounded by more than a hundred giantesses all several times bigger than him and he stood tall and proud.  Rektor she thought, you are only the size of my index finger but you always impress me with the size of your heart.  The banished leaper who only a short time ago was alone I the world has now found himself a lover, made a family with the normal people and is building hopefully a coalition for the future.  If it weren’t for the size difference just once would she like to be carried in his arms.  But that’s not the world we live in Alexis thought with a sigh.

“So where do we go from here?”  Rektor was the first to talk after a fifteen-minute walk.  Alexis slowly sat down next to Rektor who had found a stump to lean against.  To Alexis this was a sign of equality that she has learned to give Rektor after that snow ball incident.  They both looked at Amber who seemed to pick up the hint from Alexis’s gesture to Rektor.  In years to come this meeting will be talked to as a pivot point in history where the world started to make sense again.

“I was about to ask you the same thing, you my mother sent you, that you need our blood.  You see how we must be prepared for war and you ask me for an additional burden?”  Amber was showing enough attitude for a lifetime.

“Our mother sent me, look, I know this is hard to believe but our friends who have become family believe they can change the world.  Make it the way it was or at least improve it.  I’m not asking for you to completely trust me, I know it is earned but if our mother is protecting those people can you give me some trust?”  Rektor held both his hands out trying to add emphasis but to Amber he looked like nothing more than a doll.

“What can you do?  What can someone so small even do?  I could crush you like a bug, if those people that make up your new clan are your size what can they do?”  Amber reached over to a large tree about 30 feet and effortless uprooted it and placed it within each hand.  She slowly with her arms bent the tree and her shoulders started to bulge.  As the tree bent the sounds of the cracks started.  Eventually the force was too much and the tree broke in two with Amber threw both ends high into the air and a laugh.  “What can you do? If you want me to listen any further you must prove that you are my equal, I have given you this chance as well as both of your lives.  I only did that because you are my brother.”

“Hold on, how can you expect Rektor to be your equal in size and strength?  You stand 70 feet taller and your biceps are equal to his height?  You ask him to be equal and give him a test that you know he will fail?  Why are you wasting our time?”  Alexis was fuming at the test Rektor was given.  A test she believed he had no chance of passing.

“Hold your mouth for I will not take insults, you’re lucky you are a giantess or I would have you killed on the spot if you were a man.”  Amber turned her attention from Alexis and back to Rektor.  Rektor understood she at this moment had all the power. 

“So, what I have to do is break a tree in half in equal time or less time than you?”  Rektor asked for clarity.

“No, you must break a tree in half that was equal to or greater in size than the one I just did, do that and we are equals?”  Alexis dropped her head knowing he would fail.

“So, there are no other rules or stipulations to this test?  Ok, you pick the tree Amber.”  Amber looked at her tiny brother, not sense her mother had left for her walk that anyone had ever openly challenged her.  She was before hoping he would succeed and she would have something to explain to her clan as to them being equals.  However, with his arrogance of having her pick the tree and Alexis’s insults she will not make sure he failed.  Amber scanned the forest until she saw the biggest tree.  It was over 125 feet tall and was a healthy one at that, it would be impossible for him to cut it in two in an hour with an axe, Rektor would only have half a minute.

“That tree right there.”  As she pointed to the tree she picked out a second earlier.

“He can’t do that, is there any other test?”  Alexis began pleading with Amber.

“It’s fine Alexis, I’m going to go and cut it in half.  Amber, my sister, I want you to watch closely how I do this so you can gain the respect you need for me and my new clan.”  With that Rektor pushed up from his stump and pulled his gun from under his coat.  It was all black and had a huge barrel with a sight post on top.  He walked towards the tree in a gingerly pace with both Amber and Alexis following.  They both were not used to walking at the speed of Rektor when he wasn’t leaping.  He slowly raised his weapon to his shoulder and looked down the barrel.  He remembered the key to shooting from the time the guards taught him.  He breathed in and controlled his breathing.  He focused on the front sight post.  Rektor slowly squeezed the trigger, not pull because that can jerk his shot but squeeze the trigger.  A loud bang was heard from the tree as it’s trunk exploded.  Amber watched as Rektor’s upper body was jerked backwards a foot and with amazement she saw the splinters fly into the air.  The top of the tree swung to the side and gravity took over and it fell.  As it was falling he heard amber yell “How did you do that?”  As the tree rested now over on the ground and the dust had settled he turned back to looks at Amber who had a stunned look on her face and then to Alexis, “Remember I asked them for their latest weapons.  I’m happy that they came in so handy.”

“How did you do that?  Is it magic?”  Amber said as she went to the tree and examine it and try to understand how such a small person could have fallen it.

“No, it’s science and technology.  Have I passed your test?”  Rektor said while walking to her with a pep in his step.

“Yes, what do you need from me?”  Amber looked back to her brother and for the first time she gave a different look from her normal stoic leader face. 

“We want your blood.  Look my new clan thinks they can help you, your clan, all clans and fix this world.  They have technology that you couldn’t imagine.  They are also unchanged and have boys and girls who play together.  I want your support so they can work and hopefully we can stop this endless stale war.”  Rektor looked as Amber stood to her full height and extended her hand out followed by her fingers making a palm.

“I have only touch a man’s flesh during the gatherings or in battle.  I have not gotten a good look at you and would like for you to land on my palm.”  Rektor looked at Alexis who slowly moved closer to Amber when she realized Rektor was going to land on her palm.  It took Amber by surprise just how light Rektor was when he landed.  It felt like he was a feather.  She looked him over and noticed how his eyes were identical their mother’s eyes.  She looked and saw his weathered face, obviously from his time after banishment.  Then she noticed Alexis and how she was looking at her brother.  Love was something a giantess just doesn’t have for a man but there was that look again she had seen before while at the forum.  That same look she gave when she asked to have him come inside.  Maybe these two weren’t as crazy as they seemed.

“You know when I was banished I would go into these houses.  Few survived the growth often being destroyed over the course the years to battles, weather or just time.  But the ones I found I would go in and I would see pictures of families and imagine how it would be if my family was with me.  It is a silly thing to say but I didn’t know I had a sister until I met my mother a while ago.  It’s nice to meet you Amber.”  Rektor looked her square in the eyes and for the first real moment Amber viewed them as equals.

“Mother would talk about her first born, the son she would always say.  She said it was the hardest day of her life to give him up.  But she said we are beholden to tradition.  It wasn’t silly to say that.”  Amber looked away but Rektor and Alexis could see her tears as she finally let go of being the leader and became a sister.  “It isn’t silly to say that you wanted a family, I thought about it a lot and once, I found this cottage.  It had little bikes and one of the bikes was blue and one of them was pink and I thought how it would be to go on a bike ride with my big brother.”  The three came close with Alexis using her big arms to wrap around the torso of Amber as Rektor hugged her thumb.  They stayed there for a moment before they all heard the rumble of an engine. 

The three broke their embrace and looked up into the air, Amber clenched her fists as if to fight.  “Are we under attack?”  Amber started looking for her escape route.

“No, it’s our friends and most likely Sarah.  That’s an airplane as they call it and it flies in the sky like a bird.  We should go over there because it is the only place big enough for them to land.”  Rektor started to leap to the clearing.  Amber watched in pure amazement as the plane circled the whole clan lands which had to give a scare to everyone as bend around.  It landed with a few bumps and drove up to the waiting giantesses and Rektor.  They watched as Sarah exited the plane and ran to Rektor and started talking to him.  Rektor grabbed Sarah by the legs and with one leap he was up in the waiting hands of Alexis.

“Amber this is Sarah, Sarah this is Amber, she had agreed to help.  Ok, introductions done, Sarah tell them the problem.”  Rektor looked more startled than he had been in the forum when his sister gave the order that they were to be put to death.

“One of our scout planes were doing recon and they saw a male clan heading in the direction of Narn.  They are about eight days out but no doubt they are heading in our direction.  We are on high alert and have moved the children.  We need you two to come back now.  I don’t know if Kim is powerful enough to even slow them down but she has agreed to stand and fight.”  Sarah when giving orders always looked powerful.  During all this time, Amber just stood in shock, they were telling the truth.  True she believed her brother but now she really believed he was telling the truth. 

“We won’t be able to start a full male clan.  We don’t have that much power even with the combined strength of Kim and Alexis.  Amber you asked what you can do to help, we need your clan on the move now.”  Rektor stared at Amber, his words being firm and begging at the same time. 

“I have an obligation to my people, we can’t just leave our home.”  Amber had mixed feelings, she wanted to help her mother and brother but she had a duty to her clan.

“Please, we are so close to figuring out this puzzle.  We don’t have another facility like Narn.  If we evacuate now we may lose it all.”  Sarah was now on her knees in Alexis’s palm begging Amber for help.

“Look around you, is this what is good for your clan?  Ever notice how every generation is getting bigger?  When I was five years old the tallest woman were 65 feet, now Alexis has grown to 90 feet.  How long until there isn’t enough food to go around?  How long until resources go?  I know you have noticed that to keep up with the sizes you need more and more land to feed them?  Please this is our only option, and it is your clans only option.  For the future.

“This is all too much.  I have to think.”  Amber looked at all of them and looked overwhelmed.

“We don’t have time Amber, my sister we need your help.  Please!”  Amber looked as she saw her guards running towards her, no doubt investigating this strange airplane that had flown over the clan.  The guards looked at the four of them and noticed the tiny woman in Alexis’s hand.  They looked at Amber for directions and for a moment saw her slouch her shoulders and take a deep breath in as if to gather her thoughts.

“SISTERS, we move in an hour!  Sound the drums of war and we are taking everyone.  No woman or child left behind.”  Amber looked at a relieved group of Alexis and this small woman Sarah and of her brother.  She looked at her brother Rektor who was the first man she had ever talked to except for which positon to use at the gatherings.  This little man has just changed the course of over 100-woman clan.  This little man walked into her clan and changed its history by sheer force of himself and by not willing to take no for an answer.  “GUARDS, disregard the last order about woman and child left behind.  We are taking everyone, woman, child, and man alike will be coming with us.  You have one hour before we step to our new home. 

“Thank you Amber.”  Sarah looked at Alexis and motioned to drop her to the ground so she can go back to the plane.  As the plane took off Rektor and Alexis waved and Rektor was formulating a plane.

“Amber, who is the second in command of this clan?”  Rektor was deep in thought.

“Ana is, she is my Mother’s second daughter and closes to my height.  Why?”  Rektor jumped up and grabbed the bag that Sarah had left which were filled with all sorts of weapons.

“She will be in charge of the clan, Alexis find her and tell her how to reach the facility.”  Rektor watched as Alexis walked towards the clan.  “We must assume that your clan will not make it in time so we must delay the male clan.  I know the route they must take because of the rivers.  We can get there in three days’ time if we hurry.  If we can by your clan an extra half day of travel, we may win this upcoming battle.  If we win this battle we may win this war.”  Rektor swung the bag around his shoulder as Alexis brought Ana to Amber and Rektor.

“Ana understands and they are moving out in any moment, so should we, Rektor, Alexis I never thought I would be doing this, but because of you two I have never been more hopefully than I am right now for the children.”  This was all the Amber could say as the three started to jog to an uncertain future.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 16 by hal84
Author's Notes:

Here's the plan 

“We got lucky you two.”  Rektor spoke to his lover Alexis and his Sister Amber.  Rektor was speaking of the rain that was coming down in waves and waves pelleting everything.  However, the unlikely leader of the bunch the 5’8” Rektor had found a cave that allowed all three to stay dry.  Alexis the 90-foot giantess flashed a smile of appreciation for the work that her lover did finding their place of rest for the night and Amber gave a slight grin of approval.  Amber his 75-foot giantess sister who only a few short days ago, didn’t know he existed and even went as far as to order his own death due to her disbelief in his story about the normal humans and Narn. 

Rektor quickly started a fire to give the cave some light before dusk as well as pull out a radio that Sarah had left before she departed.  He would spend an hour on it the last two nights to plan for this upcoming battle with his brother’s clan.  Sarah had even given Rektor a title naming him the General.  Rektor was incredibly proud of his new title and even thou Alexis and Amber didn’t want to hear about General Grant while they were traveling Rektor wouldn’t shut up about it.  As Rektor walked closer to the entrance of the cave to gather better reception and unlikely friendship was still growing.

“So, you never talked about how you met my brother?”  Amber stretched her hands up and the cave echoed as she cracked her back. 

“I walked up on him sleeping” Alexis put her hands up and it was obvious that she was taller.  “I’m taller than you are” Alexis finished with a wink knowing that all woman always wanted to be the biggest.

“Oh, shut up.”  Amber said while sticking her tongue out.

“So why do you want to know so much about me and Rektor?”  Alexis slowly jiggled her booty over so she was sitting right now to Amber.  If anyone from before growth saw them with no reference of size, they would of swore they were just normal girls. 

“I’m just curious, I knew I had a brother because of my Mother telling me so, but I never thought I’d meet him and now I’m on this crazy mission with him.”  Amber raised her head up and sighed.  She brought her fingers and rain them thru her long brown hair and then readjusted her breasts.  “I feel like everything I knew about the world, is now untrue.  Woman were the ones that made the first mistake with the Relocation Act generations ago, people didn’t change and are normal, my own brother who isn’t even the length of my finger with his technology can kill me as easy as I can kill him.  It’s all just, weird.  I used to believe it was size that made all the difference but now I see him and I think he is doing and will do better at leading my clan better than I will.  Hell, we all left and are heading to Narn to support your dreams of a future.  I feel helpless.”  Alexis listened as Amber talked knowing full well what she was feeling. 

“How tall are you Amber?”  Alexis said as she looked over to Rektor and saw him pacing…again.

“I’m 75-feet tall, you know this thou, why ask?”  Amber had on her confused face, a face that Alexis knows all too well from Rektor and his giant-sized mom Kim.

“I’m fifteen feet taller than you.  The top of your head only comes up to my chin.  I think I may have grown to be honest with you.  I maybe a clean 100 feet tall.  I have always felt in control.  I can pick up a boulder to Sarah and the normal sized people and crush it into dust with little to no effort at all.  I am the biggest woman I have ever known and I’ll be honest I think I’m the biggest living creature on the planet.  Nothing and stronger than me.”  Alexis stopped and picked up her right arm and curled it until her bicep was completely flexed.  “These muscles of mine are bigger than any normal person.  They are bigger than any giantesses because I am so much bigger, go ahead and touch if you don’t believe me.”  Amber was sheepish at first but she felt Alexis’s biceps and then she placed her hand over her shoulders and realized that Alexis was by far the biggest woman in every possible way.

“What does this have to do with me feeling helpless?”  Amber was lost to where Alexis was going with this speech.

“I, for all of my size was powerless to stop my banishment from my clan, was powerless when Rektor was taken away with the guards of the normal people, was powerless to stop that guard from being eaten alive, was powerless many times since I met Rektor.”  Alexis then pointed her hand to Rektor who appeared to be finishing his conversation with Sarah on the radio.  “But, Rektor was known being powerless for most of his life.  Always the smallest, banished for far longer than I have been, and he has never given up hope.  If he can have hope than I think we all can find some hope.”

“Thanks Alexis, I’ll remember that.”  The two girls watched as Rektor was heading back to the fire.

“Just don’t tell him I get my hope from him, I don’t need his ego getting bigger.”  Alexis whispered to Amber causing the two giantesses to giggle like school girls.

“What are you two giggling at?”   Rektor had noticed the budding friendship between his gigantic lover and sister but didn’t see any point in interfering with it, besides tomorrow they would be close enough to be in harm’s way with his brother’s forces. 

“Nothing!”  The two giantesses giggled harder still as they blurted out the same answer at the same time.

“Ok, ok, ok, settle down you two.  Amber or Alexis can I borrow a hand from one of you two so you both can see the map as I explain this.”  Amber instantly reached her hand out and allowed Rektor to climb onto her hand.  She had explained that she was practicing with Rektor because if Alexis can have a mall man for a lover maybe one day she could have on too, and she didn’t want to crush him.  Rektor wasn’t thrilled to be her test dummy to figure out her own strength and limits but he was also tougher than a normal human.  Rektor climbed onto her hand and sat down as the hand moved up so that both woman could see Rektor and the map he laid down in front of him on the palm.

“So, what’s the plan General Rektor?”  Alexis couldn’t help but call her lover General.  It had a good flare to it she thought.

“We are where we need to be and are ahead of schedule on our in because of the rain.  I don’t know where my brother exactly is but he must slow his pace with the rain.  He is moving around 300 giants and supplies no easy feat.  The rain is going to give us time to initiate my plan.”  Rektor pulled out his pipe and filled it with tobacco, a habit he had picked up from the guards.

“What’s your plan?”  Amber didn’t see why every time he spoke about the battle a battle he had to have tobacco as a cigar or a pipe as he called them.  It must be something to do with that General Grant who he is always talking about when they travel.

“I’ll explain that at the end let me share what Sarah told me today.”  Rektor took the first puff of his pipe.  “Ana is pulling off a small miracle.  The female clan is a day ahead of arrival and it is presently about three days walk away from Narn.  Sarah has been in contact with Ana via the planes and her troops are starting to get tired.  I told her to pull off of the hard marches just a little to keep the legs under her people for the next two days so they keep strong for the upcoming battle.”

“And what about Narn and Sarah?”  Alexis couldn’t help but worry about her friend.

“They are following my directions to the letter.  All the woman and children except for Sarah have been evacuated.  I tried to convince her but she refuses to go, however the other normal human facilities are sending some of their warriors for the defense of Narn.  They can’t send everything they have but we are looking at around another hundred-normal people to come on our side.  They have also mined the rear of the facility so we cannot be spread thin from a multiple layered attack.” 

“That’s nice but what about our plan?”  Amber was beginning to love her brother but there were still things he did hat annoyed her and him not giving direct answers annoyed her to no end.

“Our objective tomorrow is to thin the herd a little and too make my brother blind.”  Rektor took another puff of his pipe.

“I understand thinning the herd, you mean kill some of their people to equal the numbers but how do we make them blind?”  Amber looked on like a child listening to a teacher. 

“When woman travel, they travel in a diamond.  It gives for the best possible security from all sides however it gives female clans little to no quick reaction time to change direction and ability to see out in terms of distance.  It suits their needs but it has some weaknesses.”  Rektor took another puff while jumping off Amber’s hand and finding a stick on the ground and clearing some debris of the dirt inside the cave.

“Now, how do you know how female clans travel?”  Amber crossed her arms over her chest.

“I have been banished for fifteen year, half of my life, do you think I haven’t followed many clans’ male and female to watch them in battle just for some entertainment value.  Male clans put emphasize almost to a point of paranoia on surveillance and ensuring that one attack can’t destroy the whole clan.  Probably has to do with a feeling of being crush by one woman during the whole woman growing and men not growing time.  Now, the first step is the elimination of the flankers.  These are going to be your responsibility Alexis.  They are groups of four warriors all Oxen.  They are considerable distance outside of the rest of the clan.  They are not the fighters by nature but they are incredibly fast if they are in the up field.  The rain and muddy conditions will help you perform your tasks.  As I said they are not fighters and that is not their duty but be careful, we need them killed so they are blinded.  Normally a clan the size of my brother’s will have three groups of flankers.  One on both sides and one in the rear.  Tomorrow Alexis, do you think you can stop them all?”

“I would prefer not killing anyone, but I don’t think I have an option, I will do what I must.”  Alexis wasn’t sure about the plan but she knows from listening to Rektor that an Army is much weaker if it has no eyes. 

“And what is it that we are going to do Rektor?”  Amber kind of wanted to take the job of destroying the flankers but she knew she would be used differently.

“We are first going to start setting up some booby tracks and I need your muscles.  We have twenty high explosives from Sarah and I plan to make it count.  The other thing we are going to do is kill an Angelic.  To become a leader of the clan Amber you were trained to fight all types of men?”

“All but for leapers, we thought you all were dead.”  Amber didn’t know if that line hurt or not to Rektor.

“Well, the front of a male clan is always an Angelic, it gives a keen eye view and it is normally one of the best warriors.  I want to start killing off an Angelics, this will really lead them in blind.”  Rektor finished his pipe and turned it over hitting the back of his stem to get out the rest of the ashes.

“You have that weird gun it shouldn’t be hard for you to kill all the Angelics you need to, isn’t it?”  Amber questioned.

“I do, but I don’t want them to know I have that ability.  Now we all know the plan for tomorrow?”  Both nodded in agreement.  “Good, now it may be hard to sleep but I suggest we try because this maybe the last time in the next few days we get this luxury. 

Alexis leaned to the fire and gave it a swift blow and it was no more.  The cave was quiet for a moment as nothing more really needed to be said.  Tomorrow they started the last fight for Narn and possibly the future.  The female clan was making good time to save Narn but it was a good idea to slow down the males.  The males also outnumbered the females by three to everyone knew that unless those odds got tilted the chances for success.  No one wanted to say it, but this was looking more and more like a suicide mission. 

The unlikely heroes got comfy in the dark, Alexis leaned against the wall and had Rektor within her cleavage.  Amber lied on her side and used Alexis’s thighs as her pillow.  The three yawned and stretched until everyone seemed comfy.  Amber slowly found Alexis’s cleavage and without being too bold she stuck her hand in and found her diminutive brother and used her right index finger to pat him on the back.  She was starting to understand why Alexis held him in such high regard.  The whole cave fell silent that only the rain drops from outside and a light breeze could be heard.

“Rektor, could you please tell me a bed time story?”  Alexis had started to grow accustomed to Rektor telling a story to calm her nerves.

“Sigh, have I ever told you about the time I read that book about some fellow named Batman?”

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed but I know it was slow but needed to set up the story.

Chapter 17 by hal84
Author's Notes:

And the villian appears

Alexis walked as soft as she could to where Rektor had told her the flankers would be traveling so that she could ambush them.  She remembered what he said earlier about what had to occur today for it to be a success.  The three of them were to be split with the flankers given to her alone to deal with, if they were eliminated the male clan would be walking blind.  The other was as many angelics to be killed if possible to take away any air surveillance.  Then she remembered his last objective which sent a chill down her gigantic spine.  I want to bloody their nose.  He talked about how his brother was a bully when he was still in the clan.  How he would when his father wasn’t watching pick him up and throw him as far as he could in hopes of Rektor landing on his head or breaking an ankle.  Rektor finished with if we bloody a bully they will charge hard, fast and won’t take the time to calm themselves and do the leg work.  To scout out the area and come up with the plan of action.  Alexis would follow this plan but she didn’t like the idea of all of this killing.  It just had to happen she believed; for the future. 

Alexis listened and heard her first group of Flankers walking along a path below her on the hill.  She couldn’t believe that she had gone unnoticed but as Rektor said if she stayed below the tree line she would go unnoticed until they would be in place.  She slowly dipped her head and said a short prayer something that Sarah had taught her when she needed help.  She was about to lung out and begin her attack when the flanker’s conversation caught her attention.

“Leader says there are humans as small as we were before growth.  Men and women all unchanged.”  The tallest of the Flankers spoke, he was probably 40 feet tall at best and handled a short piece of metal most likely from those skyscrapers Rektor talked about.  “The men will be easy to kill but we shouldn’t kill any of the women.”

“Oh, and why not just kill the whole lot?  We are the stronger ones, or at least we should make them our slaves so they can do the bitch jobs in the clan.”  Another of the giants of the group chimed in with his two cents.

“Men, think about all of the little woman, we won’t fit in their tiny pussies but imagine five or six of them on your dick pleasing you, why kill when we can have pleasure.”  The tall one of the group followed by grabbing his three foot-long dick giving extra emphasis on the words pleasing you. 

Alexis looked and listened to these males in disgust and wondered if all men talked in this savage way.  She was beforehand having doubts about what she was asked to do but now her resolve was strong.  She thought of Sarah her friend who would be powerless to stop them, powerless to say no and she felt her legs start to straighten.  She pushed off the ground and she went down the hill faster than even she anticipated.  The noise was obvious to the flankers but it was too late for Alexis’s first target.  He stood at only 35 feet which is small for an Ox.  As he looked up he could only see the crotch of Alexis.  Nothing in his training prepared him for facing an enemy of her size.  He watched as Alexis’s foot came up even higher than his head and he out of instinct put his hands up for protection.

 As the angry giantess in Alexis came out it became apparent to the rest of the group they were going to be powerless as they watched their fellow man have his arms broken as he tried to protect his head.  They first saw and quickly heard his arms bone give way from the force of this in their estimation 100-foot giantess.  After the arm bones broke there was nothing stopping the foots descent onto the man’s skull.  A loud thud was heard followed by a moan as the head of the most likely crippled man was being pushed to the ground by her foot.  A loud crack was heard as the head landed on the grown and it fully caved in from the impact.  His head looked like a grape which was squeezed between two fingers after the giantess was done with him, what really struck the group was how quickly had this man’s life had ended and their jaws were agape as blood splaatered over all of them from her first victim.

The second man charged at her with a yell “For men” but he was quickly silence as this giantess grabbed his hand before he could swing his sword into her abdomen.  She squeezed the tiny hand in her grasp and the sound of bones being crushed as quickly followed by him releasing the sword.  She grabbed him by the neck and lifted his body off the grown.  As his worthless kicks continued she brought her hand with the sword outward and swung it into his torso.  The result was his body being cut into and his lower torso fell to the ground with a few slight kicks still occurring as the nervous system sent out it’s finally message of survival.  She casually threw the upper torso at another man knocking him down and before he could regain his feet to run the sword was plunged into his skull.  His death was the quickest and most painless.

With the rest of flankers killed Alexis focused on the leader, the one who wanted the women, like Sarah to please him.  She didn’t know to pity him or enjoy killing him to defend her friend.  He stood there in fear and terror as his grim reaper approached.  Fear had taken over as Alexis picked him up by the head.  Both hands started squeezing around his skull like a vice.  His eyes started to bulge out of their sockets and it sounded like he said a prayer but no one was listening.  The head exploded in a red mist and Alexis threw his body to the ground.  One group down and three more to go she thought.  Alexis liked the idea of starting a better future with Rektor and Sarah.  She liked the idea of a female clan was now going to live at Narn and the facility if they survive this battle but why did making the future must be this bloody?

“Do you believe Alexis will be fine?”  Amber said as her smaller brother Rektor was standing a top of her hand scanning for his first target an Angelic. 

“Knowing her, and what I witnessed of her in the last battle, she will be fine.  It’s too windy in the morning for the Angelics to take off.  Once it is mid-day they will send one up and I will handle him.  Right now, I need help setting up a few surprises.”  Amber brought Rektor down from her extended hand and held him at eye level with her.  The size difference would normally bring disdain from Amber that this person believed himself as an equal.  But her brother, Rektor, had proven to be her equal.  In the short time, they had known each other she had learned that the way of her clan, of all clans was mistaken.  She wished that he had known him for longer and was still ashamed of herself for trying to have him and Alexis executed. 

“Yes, what is it Amber?”  This moment of being eye level with his sister Amber would have made him uncomfortable and nervous if not for his time with Alexis and Kim.

“I don’t know how to say it, but, you have impressed me so far since I have known you.”  Amber just wanted to say it but she was embarrassed by her feelings and her rosy cheeks showed off that embarrassment.  “I wanted to say, before we start thank you for changing me, and this if awkward because I never thought I would say this, love you little brother.”  Amber let out a sigh and brought him in close to her chest and held him with both hands not as she felt Rektor give her a hug. 

“I love you too Amber, I never thought I’d love my sister but I love you, but I’m your big brother, I am older.”  Rektor smiled at Amber and knew how hard it was for her to have that conversation.

“You’re bigger in age only, you’re still the size of my finger.”  Amber ripped her brother in a banter which could have been seen between any sibling before growth occurred.  “What is your plan?  What are we doing before the angelics take flight for the day?”  Rektor went into his bag that was given to him from Sarah before she left to go back to Narn.

“These are mines, powerful stuff.  They work by what is called a trip wire.  I will put some in the trees and I need you to string the trip cord to another tree.  These should help to thin the heard of men and hopefully bloody the noise of my brother.  Making him angry.  I’ll put some in the trees and some in the ground.  We have three hours before I estimate the angelics will take the flight and they will discover our activity.”  Rektor jumped to the first tree and placed the mine 30 feet up its trunk.

“If we only have three hours let’s get to work.”  The brother and sister started at a feverish pace.  No second was wasted as they knew that this was going to be pivotal to the battle that was looming down the road at Narn.  The work went by silent as Rektor wanted to be able to listen if someone had left the columns of the male ranks.  It was a full three hours and their work was done.  The team left the forest and saw the first angelic. 

“Amber how strong are you?”  Rektor looked up at Amber as they both watched the Angelic fly high above.  Angelics normally flew four to five miles behind the main body of troops. 

“You have seen my rip that tree apart a few days ago, what do you think?”  Amber hated idiotic questions.

“Ok, better put, how accurate can you be if you are throwing a rock?”  Amber picked up a rock and said just tell me when to throw.

“Wrong rock amber, I was thinking of a rock that was about 5’8” tall.”  Rektor kneeled to his boot and pulled out his bowie knife.

“You’re joking, aren’t you?”  She opened her palm and watched as Rektor jumped and landed.  Amber curled her fingers around her brother and pulled back her arm like she was throwing a baseball.

“This is the only way to get information, let a rip when you’re ready.”  Rektor thought he must have gone crazy.

“Well, and I thought women were the craziest people in the world.  I have to save those small humans must be saved to see if people your size are just as crazy as you.”  With that she threw Rektor at the flying Angelic.  Rektor had never been this high in the sky ever.  He hoped this wasn’t going to be death but he needed information. 

The angelic didn’t know what happened as he felt a sharp pain in his right wing.  He tumbled to the ground as he felt a cutting occur on that wing and he knew that he must have had some of his tendons in his wing severed.  Was he under attack?  But who could get him so high in the air?  Who could be so small to land on his back?  The angelic landed hard on his stomach and saw he tried to stand but he felt a cut on both of his ankles.  He couldn’t stand, his one wing was now useless and both of his legs were crippled.  The attack was so quick and efficient.  The angelic turned over to his back and saw his attacker as well as hear a rumble coming from a distance.

“You, I remember you.”  The disbelief said it all on the Angelic’s face.  He had been betrayed from one of their own.  “Why would you attack of one your own clan?  You are a coward.”  The angelic spat on Rektor’s face.

“My clan, I was pushed into the wilderness over a decade ago, on that day when you and the rest of my former clan pushed me into what you thought was a certain death was the day you stopped being my brother.  Now, I need some answers and you are going to give them to me.”  Rektor looked away to see his gigantic sister was coming fast.  “Why is the clan on the move?” 

“I won’t tell you shit!”  The crippled angelic was being defiant, he was the pinnacle of the male race.  He wouldn’t easily give up answers to a lowly leaper.

“Ah, good that you followed me Amber.  I want you to know that I plan to kill you however how you die and the amount of suffering you endure is purely up to you.  I may not scare you however that happens to be Amber leader of a female clan, oh and my sister.  I’ll ask you again, why is the clan on the move?”  Rektor remembered watching something with Sarah, it was a movie about a detective and he wanted to look like this Dirty Harry since this guy always got results in his movies. 

“I won’t say shit to the likes of a leaper and that BITCH!”  The angelic spoke in defiance.

“Amber” Was all Rektor had to say as she picked up her foot and delivered a crushing blow to the Angelic’s legs.

“Do you want to answer my questions now?”  Still silence as Rektor gave out a sigh and gave a look to Amber who picked up the no sobbing prisoner by the wings.  With ease, she pulled the wings off his back and watched as he fell to the ground. 

“Ok, ok, no more I will tell you everything.  We are on the move after the new leader killed his father, before he was killed he told of his first son who was in love with a giantess.  He also followed those two before he returned and saw these small humans.  Humans who were not changed, the new leader saw this as a threat to our humanity and an abomination to the clan.  We are on the move to correct a mistake in the world.  Those little humans, the giantess and you are a mistake.  He will kill you all.”  The shocked faces of Rektor and Amber told the fear they have for women and the normal people alike.  They had to be stopped. 

“Amber, make it quick.”  Amber raised her foot and slammed it on the head of the Angelic ending his suffering.  The siblings looked at each and walked away from the body.  Leaving it in the open to anger the male clan.  The repeated this for the next six hours as angelics took off to scout.  They heard explosions go off as the lines of the male clan had started to enter their mind field.  The day was bloody but was a success.  They walked to the rally point and saw Alexis covered in blood.

“Were you successful?”  Rektor said bluntly?

“Yes, all four flanker groups have been killed.  They fought but they couldn’t stop me, I guess we did what we needed to, but it is bloody.”  Alexis hid her hands which were covered in blood.

“No need to cover your hands after this is over we will all have blood on them, but I’m sure what we are doing is right.”  Rektor tried to comfort Alexis and Amber.  This was something he never thought he would be a party to, the destruction of his former clan. 

“We have another Angelic that is coming, and he’s the biggest I have ever seen.  He’s also wearing this odd yellow scarf.”  Amber pointed to the 25-foot angelic.  Rektor immediately recognized who it was and when he landed on a nearby cliff he looked on in disgust.  His brother had killed his father, had rallied his former clan to commit genocide.

“I never would have thought my little brother would be the one that would be leading the defenses.”  The giant angelic laughed at realizing his own brother was the one who brought the misfortunes to his clan today.  “Good to see you again Rekty”

“Good to see you Johnny, you know I hate being called Rekty as much as you hate being called Johnny.  I will stop you, I will protect my new clan.”  Rektor started walking towards his brother.  Alexis and Amber clenched their fists ready to fight but were waved back by Rektor. 

“Big words when you have your gigantic bitches behind you, I thought a man was involved, to know our tactics and to take advantage.  But I was wrong it was just some dumb leaper, something below a man.  But when I heard that one of the angelics was taken down by a small person I had to see for myself.  I was going to offer this person a place in my ranks, but now, I will ensure you are dead.”  Johnny again laughed and flicked off the three of them.  “I will kill all of those normal people and anyone who stands in my way.  See you again soon, little brother.”  With that his brother took off again and flew away his laughter echoing.

“I have never liked men, but my sisters hearing this and his arrogance will be more willing to fight.”  Amber turned her back and grabbed the gear they had brought.  “We were going to bed down for the night, but right now I am full of energy and will walk until I am back with my sisters.  By my hand that man will die.”

“No, he killed my father, threatened my love, threaten my family.”  Rektor looked up at Alexis when he said love, and his sister when he said family.  He picked up his back pack and put it onto his back and took a slow breath at this realization.  “It is my reasonability, he threatens the whole region with his hatred.  He threatens Sarah and her clan.  He will, must die by my hands.  If he dies by any other hands he will become a martyr.  He must die by a man’s hands, my hands.”   

Alexis opened her hands and Rektor jumped landing in her welcoming palms the three left and started to Narn.  A new resolve washed over them, they were going to have more blood but it was needed.  Alexis thought about something Sarah had said about the future, it is always darkest before the dawn. 

 

 

 

Chapter 18 by hal84
Author's Notes:

With Alexis, Amber and Rektor out fighting the male clan here is what is happening back at Narn.

We have done everything that we can and now we just need to wait until Rektor returns with Alexis and his sister, with a huge male clan in tow ready to kill all of us Sarah thought.  She knew she wasn’t getting as much sleep as she should have in the last week since it was discovered a male clan was on an attack trajectory.  She spent most of her time in the make shift war room in the facility by the radio communicating with General Rektor.  It wasn’t her idea to give him the title of General but of the guards he plays poker with, either way she wanted him back, he had a calming effect on everyone.

Kim has been amazing and has raised the defensive capabilities of Narn to a higher point.  She has taken over the whole security of the facility and is now the commander for the defenses.  I asked her why she gave up on her walk to be here and protect the normal humans.  All she responded with was she liked to play hide and seek with the children.  Kim is now outside greeting her daughter Kim who managed to move her whole clan, woman and children, all varying degrees of size from ten foot toddlers to the 65-70 foot giantesses.  Her daughter Ana got them here two days ahead of schedule.  Not bad, I can see why Kim said Amber is far better suited for leadership but Ana is all about results. 

The other part in all of this is the balancing of egos and past uncertainties.  Sarah walked over to the coffee maker and filled herself a fresh cup of joe.  It was ten minutes before her morning walk with Kim, something both have accidentally found out they like to do with one another.  It happened a little over a week ago, when Kim almost stepped on Sarah as both were lost in thought walking in the woods.  After Kim profusely apologized and explained she isn’t used to tiny humans walking around the two walkers shared a laugh.  Sarah found the wisdom of Kim to be comforting and Kim found Sarah to be like a daughter, just a lot smaller.  As Kim exited the facility she saw Kim standing there talking to another giantess.  Kim’s old clan arrived over the middle of the night and most were still asleep.  Since the main attack wasn’t for two days Kim suggested that it would be best to let them sleep.  They will need it.

“Ah, Sarah, nice to see you didn’t forget our walk or your beverage and odd mug you always drink it out of?”  The three started on their 30-minute walk with the giantess woman walking much slower as to not make Sarah feel like a burden. 

“I wouldn’t miss our walk for the world and this is coffee.” Sarah raised her mug up to her mouth and took a small sip of her black coffee.  “As for the mug that the coffee is in, it is a family handy down.  It was made after a sports team called the Buffalo Bills.  I guess drinking my coffee from it everyday reminds me that at one time we didn’t a world of giants and war.  So, Kim, are you going to introduce me again to your daughter Ana?”

“So, you remember me?”  Ana’s ears perked.  Out of all of Kim’s children it was Ana that wanted to learn the most.  She was tired but wanted to be with her mother and felt that talking to Sarah again would only help her people.

“Well, I don’t need to give introductions then, but I can say I am so proud of you Ana bringing the clan with such efficiently down here shows the kind of woman you have become.”  Kim put her hand upon her daughter’s chest and smiled.  “Sarah how about you explain the defenses to my daughter while we are on the walk?”

“No shop talk on the walk, you know the rule.”  Sarah said as she stopped and admired a mother and baby deer in the distant.  The mother and daughter giantesses stopped and had to smirk that this little woman just said no to them.

“What is shop talk?”  The confused Ana looked up to her mother Kim.

“It’s a normal saying, these normal have a saying for everything.  Ok, after the walk we will go into detail about the defenses.  To which Sarah gave a head nod.

“Ana, welcome, I’m sorry about changing the subject however this is the only 30 minutes a day I get where I don’t have to answer a question about work, I just don’t want to give that up.”  Sarah continued her walk with her giant companions.  “So, you have been here for about 12 hours, what do you think?”

“Everything is so small.”  Ana said with a bluntness Sarah has come to expect from a 70-foot giantess.

“We prefer the word intimate or cozy.”  Sarah countered with a laugh.

“Honey” Kim started off “You have to be careful with what you say to normals, they are far more quick witted than anyone I have met in the clan.  And, your brother I have found is the quickest witted of them all. 

“I’ll remember that, and this whole thing about having a brother.  I saw him briefly before he departed with Alexis.  That just, wow, so they are actually in love?”  Ana and Kim are still grappling with that word love.  For the longest time in the clans love wasn’t really a thing, especially amongst a man and a woman. 

“Yes, they are in love and I have a surprise for both and the whole clans that are arriving here if we live past this.”  Sarah had the biggest smirk on her face thinking of those two. 

“What other clans?”  Ana asked thinking she had another female clan on the move.

“They aren’t actually called clans but I figured I’d call them that because of the culture barrier.  But all the normal facilities across this coast is sending up every guard they can spare to defend this place.  Some have already arrived and balancing their egos and their preconceived notions of female clans when they saw you walk into Narn hasn’t been easy, but don’t get me started on shop talk.”  Sarah knew she only had a few more minutes of her walk left and she took the final sip of her coffee from her Buffalo Bills coffee mug. 

“Sorry, can you tell me about my brother and that giant Alexis?”  Ana said with an interest that Kim had not seen from any of her daughters about a man ever. 

“Those two, haha, well I’ll start with Alexis.”  The trio took the bend and saw the facility at the end of the path they were walking on.  “She nearly destroyed our first facility.  She was so enraged that we had kidnapped her lover that she tracked us, which is impressive for a giantess and it was Rektor that calmed her down before she did any more damage.  Alexis for all of her size and for all of her power and I have heard stories from Rektor when Alexis loses control of her temper of exactly how powerful she is, but for all of that, she treats me like an equal.”  Sarah didn’t need to look up to see that Ana had a confused look on her face, it was often in the female clans that power in the clan is a direct correlation between size and position.  “The other thing that stands out to me is her yearning to learn.  Last time I talked to Rektor over the radio I told him to pass on her final grade for reading and writing.  She passed with a 100 out of a 100.  Rektor refused to pass it on and instead held the tiny radio up to her ear.  I can just picture her doing her little happy dance she does when she gets excited.”  Sarah stopped just outside of the facility.  And saw two guards run up to give status reports and this and that, but knew the rule not to interfere until Sarah said her walk was over.

“As for Rektor, I can’t imagine his childhood knowing that as a teen you would be pushed out into nothing.  But here he is a child who was left for dead is now the reason that we have a female clan ready to defend a normal facility with guards from across the coast to fight alongside woman who are 75 feet tall.  It is all because of him and what he represents.  Oh, and he is the best poker player I have ever seen, and before you ask I plan on teaching and setting up a poker night for all adult’s no matter their size.”  Sarah turned to Kim and gave her the little head nod that she does and she received one back from Kim.  Both women at the same time breathed in and said a little self-affirmation to get them thru today without having to kill anyone and turned and started on their way.  Kim had to ensure that the female clan and normal guards were going to work and fight in unison.  Sarah had convinced another facility down the way to accept the giantess toddlers and the ones unable to fight.  They must be headed out today to prevent them from being tangled in the battle.  Just as the two took their first step off they heard Ana ask one more question.

“You mentioned a surprise for Rektor and Alexis, what is it?”  Ana was always one to have to ask a question after the mood had already turned.

“Oh nothing,” Sarah said with a smile.  “We are just planning a wedding and before you ask I’ll explain what that is tomorrow if you want to join me on my walk.”

 

 

Chapter 19 by hal84
Author's Notes:

Short chapter however needed to bring the story to a point to take it to another.  Plus I wanted to look at this world using Kim.

Kim was the first to meet Rektor, Alexis and Amber as they entered the grounds near the facility.  Following them a day and a half away was Rektor’s brother’s clan ready for war.  Kim looked at her two beleaguered children and Alexis and sighed knowing how exhausted they must be.  Kim walked up and gave a quick hug to Amber and surprisingly bent over and picked up her son and gave him a tight hug followed by embracing Alexis. 

To Kim the last few days at Narn had given her a better perspective on life.  She also spent a lot of time thinking of her son Rektor.  Thinking how he would have liked for him to have a different life.  She didn’t know exactly if she wanted to apologies to him for even having him knowing he was a leaper, but she was sorry for him being abandoned.  Kim lead the three back to Narn to some cheers of the guards seeing Rektor and Alexis back followed by a poker night scheduled for after the battle.  Alexis was greeted by her teacher who gave her back her latest test score, Alexis did her special happy dance. 

Amber watched as her two companions interacted with the normal people.  Rektor was fully greeted into that clan.  She thought that wasn’t that far of a reach but then she looked at Alexis having a small dance fest for getting a high score on a test.  Then she notices the teacher below her who is dancing with her.  Maybe, Amber thought, maybe this won’t just be a one and done battle.  Maybe, this is where ths clan belongs.

“Amber, I know when you are thinking.”  Kim went up to her daughter and placed her massive hand on her shoulder.  “

“I was just thinking of the trip we have taken and the upcoming battle.”  Amber was still giggling at the tiny teacher dancing.

“Hog wash” Kim know her daughters.  “I know you, your thinking of where to take the clan after the fight.  I’m no longer a voice in the clan but I’m a voice to you because I’m your mother.  I would keep them right around here.”  Kim turned and pointed to the facility.

“Why would I do that?  We are woman, we can support ourselves.”  Amber repeated a female oath.

“This place isn’t about supporting just ourselves, but supporting one another.  I have helped them in my time here and they have helped me, not to mention this little girl is amazing at nails.  Just think about what I said, ok, now you have to go back to your clan and get some sleep.”  Kim finished by showing of her nails, it was truly a society about support.

“Mother, I can’t sleep now.  Ihave obligations.”  Amber was having none of it.

“The normal have a plane in the air, that metal bird they have located the attacking clan they are a day and a half walk away.  You can nap, and you will nap.”  As Amber turned away Kim gave heer a playoff slap on the butt like when she was a kid.

After awhile Kim found both Rektor and Alexis talking to Sarah.  They were going over battle plans and drafts and the heads of Alexis and Rektor were bobbing.  Sarah would talk and the pair would listen until darkness came and then force themselves up.  Kim know that this was no way to learn, she had taught giantesses for years and if they are victims of sleep depravation than surely everyone is as well. 

After staring at the three with Sarah listing facts and data and Alexis sitting Indian style using her hands as a head rest.  Rektor standing but swaying side to side she decided that she had seen enough.  Simply put these children needed some sleep and if Rektor’s brother is a dangerous as he seems sleep and being rested may be the advantage they need.

“Sarah, you’re going to hate me for doing this but I think these two need some sleep.”  Kim was right Sarah was upset and after some words she gave in and walked away. 

“Kim, we don’t need sleep” Alexis tried to offer a counter argument but it was followed with just a yawn.  “I am the largest woman in the world, I can do more stuff, yawn, than anyone else.  Just give me a few minutes and I’ll regroup.”  With that Alexis, had fallen into a deep sleep.  Kim opened her body up so she could be lying down and broke off some nearby branches and placed them over her which was a courtesy in the female clans.   

“Kim, I understand your concern, I understand Amber and Alexis needing sleep.  I don’t have that luxury.”  Rektor said still looking at the map of the facility and surrounding areas.  “There is a common theme in this equation and it’s me.  The reason these forces are coming here to fight is me, I can’t let down my side.”

“And if you pass out while leading your men from exhaustion?”  Kim kneeled as to keep her voice low.

“That won’t happen, and I need to be ready.”  That son of hers, without him being raised by her he was as stubborn as his sisters.  Kim gently reached out and wrapped her fingers around his waist and raised him up until he was in her chest.  “I’m making a deal with you, I will stay awake and work on plans.  You will sleep for four hours and then I’ll wake you and you can keep working.  If any news comes I’ll wake you as well.”

“This isn’t fair Kim, I have obligations.”  Rektor shouted.

“Rektor, my son, I have not been a mother to you and I’m sorry, but please let me be a mother now.”  Those words got thru all his stubbornness.  He turned his head to the side and fell stomach first on to Kim massive beasts and shut his eyes.  Kim heard his rhythmic breathing and knew her son was asleep.  She looked over and saw Alexis asleep, further past was her old female clan who were building defensive structures.  As she turned her head she saw Sarah inspecting the normal people’s defenses and she realized she didn’t want to leave this place or these people.   She may have not been a mother to boys in her old life, but she would do so in this one. 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Happy Holidays!  Thanks for everyone who reads this story.

Chapter 20 by hal84
Author's Notes:

Took awhile to figure out where I wanted this to go.  Hope you all enjoy.

It’s an odd feeling knowing the weight of your world is upon your shoulders.  It is a completely different feeling knowing the weight of so many other worlds fall upon your shoulder.  The gravity of this was not lost on Rektor as he peered into the mirror in the planning room dubbed the War Room.  The battle for Narn and better said the battle of the future was only 12 hours away.  He considered his eyes and looked back into where he came from.  Abandonment from his old clan, the years of loneliest, the thoughts of suicide and meeting Alexis. 

“Rektor, are you all right?”  Alexis noticed her lover lost in thought and blankly staring at his reflection in the mirror.  She knew that he internalized this battle and blamed himself for it ever getting as bad as it is now.  What words could she use to make him feel better, alas there were no words.

“I’m sorry Alexis.”  Rektor turned away from the mirror and sighed.  What if his plans were wrong, what if he was the wrong person to lead this make shift army against his brother’s clan.  What if he had killed himself after his banishment, none of this would take place.  There is one constant in this upcoming blood bath and it was him. 

“You can always talk to me, I may not have the best advice but I will listen.”  Alexis offered her hand and Rektor climbed on as he had done a hundred of times before.  The two exited the War Room after he had given his approval for the final battle.  Amber, Kim and Sarah all agreed everyone take some time to get themselves into the right frame of mind. 

Sarah set her quick plan into action with the help of Kim and Ana.  Amber went to her clan and double checked her armor and weaponry and said there was to be an inspection in five hours to ensure discipline for the upcoming fight.  Alexis and Rektor strode along the path that Kim had made so she can get some alone time to think.  The path was beautiful and followed the big trees which even reached as high as Alexis’s head.  The trees were in full bloom and the smell of nature was enthralling to those who took notice.  The message from the trees Rektor thought was no matter what occurred that nature will be ok, that it was in control.  The arrogance of those who inhabited the land did not take away from the simple belief that Nature was in control. 

“Life was never this complex when I was alone.  I was lonely but I had only one concern and that was me.  It sounds selfish but it was an easier time, a simplier time.”  Rektor tried to explain to his gigantic lover. 

“It isn’t selfish to want life to be simple, but it is selfish to run from your beliefs and responsibilities.  I have known you for a while now and you have never run from your beliefs.”  Alexis brought her tiny lover in her palm up to her face and puffed her lips and brought him closer and gave a slow kiss covering his whole body.  “I believe in you Rektor.”  Rektor leaned forward and hugged Alexi’s lips and smiled.  He had his answer to what he had to do, protect her, protect everyone he held dear. 

As the two lovers made the way back to camp he saw his whole family, his sisters and he saw his mother on the right side of Sarah.  Sarah was wearing a dress and had a look of pure joy at a time of concern.  The whole area had ceased production of anything important concerning the upcoming battle and the vehicles lined up for what looked like a ceremony.  The glimmer of the eyes standing awaiting the unlikely couple was awe-inspiring.  The glimmer of hope that with these two bridging the gap between women and men, that if they believed in them they would be victorious was obvious.

“This may not be the time but with what is coming and the uknown I feel like this is needed.”  Sarah spoke with a calmness that Rektor and Alexis have grown to admire.  She looked up to Alexis and then to Rektor and smiled.  “We are here for a short time to follow an old tradition.  The wedding of Rektor the Leaper and Alexis and the Giantess.”  Both Alexis and Rektor had heard of a marriage ceremony from stories passed down.  Neither thou thought they would ever see one much less participate in the ceremony. 

Alexis opened her palm and Rektor made the 50-foot jump landing on her soft, smooth palm with the grace of a master.  The palm raised him up to her perch atop of shoulder as Kim brought her palm down allowing Sarah a chance to climb on as she raised her hand allowing Sarah full view of everything as she conducted the ceremony.

“Do you Rektor, take Alexis as your wife, to love and hold forever till death do you part?”  Sarah asked.

“I do, forever, till death do us part.”  Rektor said fully comprehending the joy in his heart.

“Do you Alexis, take Rektor as your husband, to love and hold forever till death do you part?”  Sarah Asked. 

“I do, forever, till death do us part.”  Alexis replied with tears rolling down her cheeks.  The dream of all little girls has finally become her reality.  She was wed to get best friend and lover. 

“By the power in me, by Narn, the female clan and from the friendship we have built I proudly announce you man and wife, for better or worse, till death do you part.  You may now kiss the brider.”  As Sarah finished Alexis turned her head and Rektor leaned into kiss his new bride.  As the soliders cheered, the giantesses cried and Kim held her breath seeing her son be so happy.

Rektor smiled at his beautiful wife Alexis but a ringing in the back of his head kept his focus.  Till death do you part.  This was a surprise but he knew he was going to have to concentrate on what comes next.  But the words kept ringing and ringing in his head.  “Till death do you part”.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6276