Giantess Bully by Nothingness
Summary:

Tiffany, a young ten year old giantess likes "playing" with the "tinies" in a city but what happens when a bigger and older giantess takes over Tiffany's turf?


Categories: Unaware, Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Gentle, New World Order, Violent, Vore, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: No Word count: 84059 Read: 261500 Published: October 21 2016 Updated: October 26 2018

1. Chapter 1 by Nothingness

2. Chapter 2 by Nothingness

3. Chapter 3 by Nothingness

4. Chapter 4 by Nothingness

5. Chapter 5 by Nothingness

6. Chapter 6 by Nothingness

7. Chapter 7 by Nothingness

8. Chapter 8 by Nothingness

9. Chapter 9 by Nothingness

10. Chapter 10 by Nothingness

11. Chapter 11 by Nothingness

12. Chapter 12 by Nothingness

13. Chapter 13 by Nothingness

14. Chapter 14 by Nothingness

15. Chapter 15 by Nothingness

16. Chapter 16 by Nothingness

17. Chapter 17 by Nothingness

18. Chapter 18 by Nothingness

19. Chapter 19 by Nothingness

20. Chapter 20 by Nothingness

21. Chapter 21 by Nothingness

22. Chapter 22 by Nothingness

23. Chapter 23 by Nothingness

Chapter 1 by Nothingness

 

 

Tiffany smiled cruelly. The people screaming and flailing between her toes were sending that sensation she loved when she wedged them between her digits. She was sitting on a building this whole time whilst doing this, giving the people still inside second thoughts about leaving. The occupants were that of terrified office workers whose view was at first the sight of a giant ten year old girl with red hair that were tied in long pigtails that reached her shoulders.





She wore a white T-shirt with jeans short shorts and was bare footed. The occupant's reactions, of course, was to scream and leave the building with that mischievous grin of hers but her attention wasn't on them. No. It was on the gaggle of screaming, crying people that she was holding in her right hand.




Her large form created huge tremors that rocked the whole building making the occupants even more terrified. The lights on the ceilings of each floor flickered on and off. Debris fell from the ceilings. The girl had final made her way to the building sending everyone inside into hysteria. For those on the highest floor, they could make out the white shirt the girl was wearing meaning the whole building was only chest level to the girl!




Tiffany, on the other hand had no intentions for the building but to sit on it which she did. She opened her hand to see her catch. "One... two... three..." She counted softly to herself smiling as she watched the petrified looks of the tinies looking up at her. When she counted six, she plucked an overweight woman out of her hand who wailed horribly. She examined the tiny thing with her brilliant green eyes. "You look like a real squirmer." She said, bringing the screaming woman to her toes. She wedged the thing between her big and second toe and with the incredible uncanny flexibility she had with toes, gave the tiny thing a hard squeeze. Its arms were pinned but that didn't stop it from wiggling from the pain it felt from the young girl's peds.





Tiffany squeezed harder this time hearing its bones crack. It screamed louder. Tiffany licked her lips. She loved inflicting pain on these little things. The rest in her hand were watching the whole thing gasping, hoping that they weren't going to suffer the same fate. The thing was still alive but weeping miserably. Tiffany brought her group to her face much to their shock. "Don't worry, you're next!" Her young, feminine voice boomed with a cheerful smile on her face. They all screamed. Tiffany merely giggled.




Now their was about a dozen people desperately trying to escape their now sweaty prison of toes but Tiffany had clenched her toes with expertise skill with enough pressure to hurt them but not kill them. Her feet were hanging off the building, her hands also planted on the building as she swung her feet back and forth humming joyfully while the people between her toes were suffering. Her toes were getting sweaty and it was creating a slight odor. Given that she was so big, that slight odor was relatively putrid for the people between her toes.




One man started twitching strangely, causing Tiffany to cease her humming and feet movement. She lifted her right foot out were the man was with an intruiged "hmm?" She wanted to see what the thing's strange movement was about. The man was looking green then suddenly he vomited on her foot. Tiffany twitch indignantly. She was not happy about this at all. "Hey! Who said you could barf on my foot!?" She said, plucking the sick man out who was too dazed from his regurgitation to try and resist her grip.




Tiffany regarded the tiny thing with disgust and anger before crushing it to a bloody pulp between her fingers. Rubbing the pulped body and innards into ball and flicking it away, Tiffany returned her attention to her toe toys. "I'm done playing with you all! I don't want anymore barf on my feet." She said giving the still flailing things a wicked grin. "I'd rather have blood instead. Bye! Bye!" With that, Tiffany scrunched all of her toes in union, relishing in the deathly screams the tinies gave before... SPELCH!




Tiffany giggled. Her toes almost looked like they were painted red with nail polish minuses the guts. Hmm... Maybe I should start painting my nails with blood from now on. She thought. She hopped down from her "seat" then started stretching her arms in the air. "Ahh, maybe I should head back home. Don't wanna make mommy worry again!" She said. This was her favorite city to "play " in since it wasn't all that big compared to other cities which meant it wasn't territory material for other giantesses making this city a perfect playing grounds for a young giantess like herself.




Tiffany sighed happily looking around the city. It was quiet, not a surprise after she had made her way here. Wait... She thought, eyeing some movement in a parked Nissan a few feet away. Trodding over there, Tiffany picked up the vehicle with ease and tore the roof off turning it upside down where both a screaming young man and a screaming young woman fell out on her open palm. She threw the vehicle over her shoulder before examining them with glee . Aww! A couple! Tiffany thought. She brought the couple to her face while the two were getting their bearings after their initial fall and were now staring petrified at the face of a giant little girl who was smiling down at them.




The two hugged each other screaming. "Please! Please don't hurt us." The man begged. Tiffany giggled. "Relax little guy, I'm not gonna hurt you. Well, I was until I saw you two were together." Tiffany liked killing tinies that was true but had a thing against killing couples. They just looked so cute together when they would hold each other in fear while she could easily crush them. Something about that made her gush.




Tiffany just continued regarding the two in her hand dreamily. The couple felt a bit at ease after Tiffany assured them that she wouldn't hurt them but were now confused of why she didn't let them down already. Tiffany was so enamored in the young couple that she didn't hear the little screams of people running away from something. They were running past her feet as if they didn't realize she was just a threat as the thing they were running from. There was a distant booming noise that moved rhythmically which finally caused Tiffany to break out of her trance.




Boom. Boom. Tiffany's eyes widened as she felt a presence behind her. She quickly turned her head to see a pair of rather large womanly hips clad in a white dress in front of her face. Tiffany gulp and peered at the feet the hips were connected too and found herself staring at some rather pretty feet painted in clear toenail polish and clad in golden gladiator sandals that reached the smooth ankles of the legs the feet supported.




Looking up, Tiffany was meet with a pair of large breasts, even larger than her mommy's which partailly obscured the beautiful face that was smiling down at her. Tiffany stepped back a few steps, crushing a dog unintentionally that had probably ran from its owner out of fear of this new giantess.




Tiffany nervously wiped the dog's remains off her foot on the street and looked back at the woman standing before her. Now being a few steps back, she could see her fully and "fully" was a good word to describe her. Her breasts were ridiculously large along with her broad hips yet her waist was trimmed which was wrapped with a golden belt accessory that matched her sandals.




Tiffany had a better look at her face now. Her massive breasts had only left her upper face to be revealed when Tiffany was standing right next to her but now Tiffany could make out her entire face. It was smooth, flawless just like her ankles and over her white dress that only reached her upper thighs was a small jeans jacket that was open. Tiffany figure it probably couldn't close because of those big boobs of hers. She was a blonde. Her hair long was straight reaching her rather large rear. She had French Tips on her fingernails painted white and two golden rings on her left hand. Her big blue beautiful eyes was staring at Tiffany with a look that made Tiffany shiver. W-Who is this... this freak! Tiffany thought staring at her mammoth sized bust. Tiffany started blushing.




The girl smiled at Tiffany. "Hi there." She said.




Tiffany forced a smile. A rather nervous one. "Um... hi?"




"Is this your turf?" The girl asked.




Tiffany gulped again. She didn't like this woman. "Um... yes?"




The woman bended slightly, her dress had an opening at the neck revealing much of her cleavage. Hands at her laps, she bended over till she was slightly eye level with Tiffany. "Aw, well it's my turf now." She said in a rather sweet voice.




Tiffany felt herself shivering. "B-but you can't do that!" Tiffany whined. " I was hear first!"



The girl's smile was looking rather mean now. " Well, too bad. I've been looking for a place that wasn't too crowded for a while now and this city is perfect."




"But, but you're so big! You could destroy this city in a day!" Tiffany blurted out.




The girl rolled her eyes with that mean smile still plastered on her face. "I'm not stupid. I know how to destroy cities little by little." Tiffany could feel her heart racing. Her territory was being threatened by another giantess. She never thought it would happen to her.




GROWL...




Tiffany's widened as she heard the busty giantess's stomach growled. The girl rolled her eyes again, giggling. "Oops. Looks like I'm hungry..." As soon as she said that, tiny muffled screams could be heard from Tiffany's closed palm. Tiffany gasped realizing she still had the couple in her hand. The girl realized this too, much to Tiffany's dismay.




"Watcha got there?" The woman asked despite knowing full well what was in Tiffany's hand.




"N-No! Their for eating! Fine someone else to eat!" Tiffany said defensively, pulling her hand back.




The woman stood to her full height and gave Tiffany a rough push causing her to eep as she topple over. Still, she kept her hand clench but that didn't stop the girl from kneeling over and peeling Tiffany's hand open. The girl smiled seeing a tiny man and woman huddling together. The arrival of this new giantess and her announcement of being hungry made them quiver and scream uncontrollably as if one young giantess wasn't enough, this bigger womanly giantess had to come by. She plucked the two out of Tiffany's hand who got up quickly and gasped.




"Aww, are these your little pets?" The busty giantess said bringing them to her large eyes with a sweet smile on her face. She held them with her finger rather then her French Tips this way she could feel their small fragile bodies shake. Tiffany nodded vigorously. Maybe if she said "yes," she'd spare them. The girl brought her gazed back at the two who were begging for their lives. The busty giantess giggled. "How cute!" She cooed.




Tiffany felt relief. "Yeah, I know right! Their adorable." She said. There was a paused as the busty giantess continued smiling at the shaken couple. For a few seconds, everyone was silent until the woman suddenly tilted her head back and opened her mouth, dangling the two terrified screaming tinies above it. "No!" Tiffany screamed.




The busty giantess just let gravity do its work as they simultaneously feel into her mouth. She closed it and started sloshing the tiny duo for about three second before she swallowed them whole rather loudly. "Mmmm." The busty giantess, moaned rubbing her flat stomach with her French Tipped hand. She gave her lips a slow swipe with her tongue.




"Ah... their still alive in there if you wanna say some final words to them." She said giggling. Tiffany felt tears well up in her eyes. "Aw, don't tell me you're gonna cry over a couple of tinies now, are you?" She said. "Listen sweetie, do yourself a favor and go home to your mommy. I think this city is too big for you anyways." The busty giantess smiled seeing Tiffany's lips quiver. "I think this city is meant for a big girl like me."




As if to make her point, the busty giantess turned to a building filled with people and with a low kick from her sandal clad foot, brought the structure to a dusty mess in a few seconds, killing everyone inside.




The giantess sighed happily. "Ah... A girl can get use to this city."

 

 

Chapter 2 by Nothingness

 

 

She went back home that day, crying miserably. Tiffany couldn't believe it! Her city, her precious little city was taken over by that... that... Boobzilla blonde! I'm gonna tell my mommy and then she'll be sorry! Tiffany thought indignantly, wading in the sea that was outside of the city. There, floating above the water she found the giant "hole" which was basically a space distortion that acted as a portal that allowed the giantesses to come to this world from their world whenever they pleased.





It was a mystery itself how the giantesses could travel through this dimensional tear without any physical harm for Tiffany had made it to her home world unscathed as usual. It was much like Earth with wildlife and oceans only scaled to the giantess's size. The "hole" was fenced, of course, to keep animals from entering through it although the few times that they did, they would end up dead through their travels to Earth unlike the giantesses.




Tiffany was making her way down her neighborhood where other giantesses passed by. Some on bikes and some drove by in their cars. She had made it to her house thinking over the events that happened today with the boobed bully. Their was something malicious and domineering about her blue eyes that Tiffany remembered which caused her to shiver. She was obviously the type that got her way no matter what. Maybe she'll get bored! Tiffany thought. Yeah! That's it! I mean, its not that big of a city. She'll get tired of it eventually and I'll just come back in a few days to take it back!





Tiffany smiled triumphantly. There was no reason to get her mom involved now. All she had to do was wait a few days, maybe even a week and the woman would probably be gone. With that thought, she opened the door and went in. Her mother was in the living room watching T.V. Before Tiffany could pass by to go upstairs to her room, her mother turn her head, reacting to the front door being opened.





"Hi, sweetie. Back already?" Her mom called out.




"Huh?...Oh, yeah. I was getting tired so I'm gonna go take a nap now."





Her mother nodded. "OK, baby. There's lasagna in the fridge if you're hungry." She stood up and stretched. Much like Tiffany, her mother Sophie had red hair only hers was cut short enough to reach her chin and was curly. She was no doubt beautiful like most giantesses both in body and face. She was wearing a lavender bath robe that hugged her shapely figure. She yawned. "I might pack it in myself. Crushing a football stadium can really tire a woman out." She said with a seductive smile. Walking towards her daughter, she bent down to give her a kiss on her forehead before heading upstairs.





Tiffany slept in her bed that night, thinking. I'll just wait. I just hope she doesn't destroy the city by then. The thought was unsettling to Tiffany. When a giantess claimed a city as her turf, they either destroyed the city or enslaved the populace. She didn't want to think about it anymore and went to sleep.




---




A week had past since Tiffany's encounter with the busty giantess and she decided to pay the city a visit. She was making her way there now wearing a pair of blue Capri's pants, a pair of white open toed sandals and a pink T-shirt with a daisy on it. She decided do her hair in a cute bun with strands of hair falling down both sides of her head.




The city, much to Tiffany's relief was still intact and there was no sign of the blonde. However, it was anything other than a relief to the citizens by her feet who did what any other person would do seeing a giantess. Run and scream. Tiffany giggled. "Ah... it's good to be back." She said to herself as she walked further into the city.





Her first target was a small bakery at the corner of an intersect. She walked over there, unaware of crushing a fleeing man into the pavement, his lifeless body engraved into her sandaled footprint. Lifting her foot, Tiffany stomped the bakery into rubble, then twisted her foot into the debris. Smiling, she made her way to an apartment building that only reached her stomach.





This particular building had balconies which Tiffany noticed. There were some tinies on them who were either too slow to retreat in their homes or too stupid to realize they had a better chance surviving indoors. Tiffany plucked one screaming woman with glee. The thing had an portable hair dryer in its hand which it stupidity tried to use on Tiffany before it was plucked.




Tiffany brought the thing to her face to examine it closely. It was a black woman. A pretty little thing with a nice figure and and long black hair. Tiffany brought it to her mouth and with a sickening spittle noise, extended her tongue out, give the now hysterically little girl a long lick. Tiffany retracted her tongue with a disappointed look. "Aw, I thought you'd taste like chocolate." She said. The thing was merely flailing and screaming too terrified to even communicate. Tiffany just shrugged, smiling and brought the thing into her lips.





With a quick slurp from her lips, the thing was gone from the outside world and was now going wild in her mouth. Tiffany smiled, enjoying the little girl's movements, her flavor wasn't chocolate but she still had the delicious meaty flavor tinies usually had. It was even worse for the girl because Tiffany didn't brush teeth this morning. Still being a child, the thought of brushing her teeth wasn't appealing to Tiffany and she would try to get away without brushing them whenever her mom was too busy with something.




---




Shauna was going absolutely mad in there! It was the most terrifying sight seeing this giant girl bend over and actually pick her... HER of all people up and place her in her mouth. Her friend had warned her about buying this apartment after hearing the latest news about this town having been attack by two different giantess but Shauna wasn't gonna let some big bitches stop her from getting this sweet deal of an apartment. Besides, she never saw a giantess or never had her previous city been attacked by one, until now.




The scent inside this girl's mouth was the most repugnant thing she had ever smelled in her life! Shauna was gagging whilst her eyes were watering uncontrollably. Her body was being maneuvered around the mouth viciously by a monstrous tongue way bigger than her whole body. Her mind was racing all while this was happening until final the tongue stopped moving. Shauna body was still shaking as she tried to at least stand up.




Before she could however, the tongue started pushing her back to the throat and she gave the most shrilled screaming her lungs could muster. She was being swallowed whole. Why was this girl doing this? Shauna never did anything to her. How could she be so cruel as to swallow a sentient being like herself? She didn't have time to full grasped the nature of her giantess predator any longer as she gave her last scream.




-----




Tiffany swallowed the tiny thing as it slowly made its way down her throat wiggling the whole way down. She sighed happily. It was in her tummy now, moving around frantically. She turned her attention back to the building. Folding both hands together, Tiffany brought them over her head then brought them down on the building. It never stood a chance as it crumbled like a cracker killing its screaming occupants.




Tiffany was in her element now. A week of nothing to break or kill really helped her let loose. She destroyed two supermarket, three more apartment buildings and indulged on five more tinies who were now an acidic mush inside the young girl's stomach. When she was done, Tiffany fell on her back, panting with a grin on her face.




Tiffany found herself sleeping blissfully in the aftermath of her destruction. She had her turf back and she couldn't be more happier. That is, until a loud tremor woke her up. Rubbing her eyes groggily, Tiffany got her bearings only to be looking at a pair of all too familiar ankles. Oh, no! She thought, slowly looking up at face of the busty giantess now who was bending over, hands on her hips looking at Tiffany and she was not happy at all...





"What are YOU doing here? Didn't I tell you this was my city now?" She said with an annoyed look. Tiffany started mumbling as she tried to get up but the woman wasn't having it. She brought her brown booted foot down on Tiffany's chest pinning her down.





"Ow! Get off! You're hurting me!" Tiffany shrieked in pain.





The girl gave her a mean sneer. "No. No I won't. I think I like you better laying down. Now, I'm gonna ask you again, what are you doing here?"






It felt like Tiffany's chest was going to break but the girl eventually let her boot of her chest allowing Tiffany to catch her breath. When Tiffany felt like she caught her breath, she tried pulling herself up.





"No! You stay right there! Don't you dare get up!" The girl barked.





Tiffany eeped and did what she was told. "I... I was just visiting..." She responded with a crack in her voice. "Y... You weren't even using the city..."




"Well I am now but you know what? Since you love this city SO much, I'll let you play in it." The girl said. "Aren't I just the sweetest!"





Tiffany already knew this was a trap but decided to play along. "Really?" She said.




"Sure. It's boring here anyways. Don't know why you even bothered making this place your turf. " She said waving her hand dismissively.




Is she serious? Tiffany gave the girl a confused look. Tiffany couldn't also help but notice her outfit. This time, she was wearing a pair of khaki short shorts with a pair of those brown hiking boots that not too long along were crushing Tiffany's chest. Her white tank top could only do so much as to hold those large monsters she called breasts which stretched the top so much it couldn't even cover her stomach. There was also some movements inside the top. No doubt those were people in there being smothered to death by her giant mammaries. Her blond hair was done in a long braid and adorned on her neck and wrist was a gold necklace and a brown leather bracelet of some sort.




Tiffany swallowed nervously. "C... can I get up now, please?"




"Sure you can, since you asked sooo nicely!"




Tiffany did just that but was still on her guard. Tiffany found herself rubbing her arm, a habit of hers she had when she was in an awkward situation such as this one. The girl was just looking down at her with an all too fake smile. Tiffany had to back up a little from the girl like last time. Why is she so big up there! She thought, referring to her chest. She still couldn't get over how she could even walk so perfectly with those things.




"Well, what are you waiting for? Do what you would normally do when you come here." The girl said.




Tiffany hesitated for a moment then turned around to head to a building not to far from where they were only to turn her head nervously to see what this girl's real intentions were. The girl only waved with a grin plastered on her face. Tiffany tried to ignore her and proceeded with scouting the building for tinies, stooping down to get a better look. It was an office building but there didn't seem to be anyone in there. They most likely left while the two giantesses were talking.




Tiffany sighed before turning around. Her eyes widening seeing the Boobzilla approaching her with astounding speed while laughing maniacally and grabbing Tiffany by the back of her Capri's and her panties.




"Hey! Stop! What are you doing!?" Tiffany screamed frantically trying to flail from the girl's grip but she was too strong. The girl was laughing her head off pulling out something out of her top. Turning her head, Tiffany gasped seeing her pull out about four screaming tinies.




The girl gave Tiffany a devislish grin. "I hope you enjoy 'em as much as I did!" With that, she dropped them into Tiffany's underwear and released her grip. Tiffany tried reaching for them, jittering while doing so. It felt gross and uncomfortable for the young girl. They were wiggling in there so much that it caused her to jitter frantically. She eventually lost her balance and toppled over on her back, crashing into the deserted building which exploded under her weight.




The girl was howling at this. "Hahahaha! Oh my gosh! You're sooo clumsy!"




Tiffany wasn't laughing though. Especially since she was hurting from the fall.




"Why you did you do that!" Tiffany barked.





The girl shrugged with an innocent smile. "Well, because I can." She bended over Tiffany with a menacing look. "Watcha gonna do about it, shorty?" Tiffany was going to respond but was too scared to. "Exactly. I'm bigger than you." She said, crossing her arms which made her already monstrous chest jut out more. "Way bigger than you." With that, she laughed, leaving a crying Tiffany with a underwear full of crushed tinies.







Chapter 3 by Nothingness

 

 

I hate her! I hate her! I'm soooo telling my mommy on her now! Tiffany was fuming as she made her way home after being harassed by the girl yet again. A smile crept on her face remembering the last time her mom came to her rescue. It was 5 years ago when her mom decided it was time for her to terrorize her first city. Her mom had brought her to City Block R, a slum of a city that had little residents and lacked the accommodations that most cities had such as taller buildings, smoother streets, etc.





She remembered how happy she was to see all the little people scurrying when they saw her eager face peering down at them. She had turned around to see her mother smiling at her, waiting for her to give her the go ahead. She nearly squealed with excitement when her mom gestured her towards the city and then she was in paradise. She remembered her first crush, a young man who became a blood stain on her hand. The way she skipped merrily in her yellow sun dress and matching flip flops, her long red hair dangling in the wind as buildings shook and people screamed all as her mom stood back and watched her with the most tender look. She was proud of her daughter.





Then something unsuspected happened. As Tiffany was kneeling down to pick up a person to see how they would feel in her grasp, as haggard man, probably in his late forties had opened his window and had took aim at Tiffany with a shot gun.




He was one of the few who could afford an apartment oppose to the numerous shacks or "gutter houses" as people called it. His floor was at the same level as Tiffany's knees plus his building was facing her. Were she to stand at her full height, the building would only reach Tiffany's stomach.




"Ow!" Tiffany yelped. Her attention was immediately drawn to her knee. There was no blood but it stung and to a five year old girl a sting like that was nothing to be taken likely.



"M-mommy!" She wailed, her eyes leaking as she ran to her mother who quickly bended over to get a closer look at her daughter.



"Sweetie, what's wrong?" She asked.



Tiffany pointed to her knee. "It hurts mommy!"




Her mother examined her knee and her face contorted into one of pure rage.




"Sweetie, stay here. I'm going to make the bad people pay for hurting you, OK?"




Her mother stomped over to the little city with a confident stride. She had a black dress that day that clung to her buxom form and revealed much of her smooth, long shapely legs as as well as her large breasts. Her hair was longer back then but still had its curliness. Regardless of these features, the only thing that that city would see and the only last thing they would see was her black leather high heel pumps.





Tiffany remembered how her mom simple walked into the city and almost everything and everyone was pulverized by her mother's footwear. Her mom had a unforgiving look on her face, her arms folded under her massive rack. Tiffany saw her mother lifted her foot and brought it down with an terrifying force causing a quake and numerous screams. Her foot came down on a apartment that barely reached her mom's knees.




Tiffany could still remember how easily her pump leveled the building as if it was made of sand. Tiffany could see smoke appearing from the city and soon, the city was in flames. When it was all over, her mother just watched it all burn, still crossed that her only daughter was hurt, the fire's light only making her face even more ghastly. Her mother took a breath although it was more of a sigh given that she hardly broke a sweat destroying the puny city. She made her way back to Tiffany who was flabbergasted by her mom's rampage.





A man who had somehow survived the destruction started running out from between Tiffany's mother's feet. His clothes was on fire and possible his skin. The pain and truama was so much for him, he could have cared less that he was walking through legs of the raging goddess that leveled his city in the first place. He was screaming bloody murder which drawn the attention of both giantesses.




For some reason, Tiffany pitied the little thing that was now homeless and burning. Just when she was going to pick it up...



BOOM!



Tiffany eeped seeing the thing being erased by her mom's pump. She twisted her pump with a disgusted look on her face. When she had lifted her foot, Tiffany could see the thing was as flat as paper, face first on the ground, and no doubt dead.




"Little bugs need to learn who's in charge here! Tiffany, sweetie, let mommy look at that knee. I'll kiss the boo-boo and make it go away, OK?"




Tiffany was so dumbstruck by what just happened that she had completely forgotten about the shot but didn't object. She saw a different side to her mother that day and City Block R had no long existed.




Tiffany gulped. If her mom would react to a little sting, what would she do if she found out she was being bullied? Suddenly, the idea of getting her mom involved didn't seem so appealing.




She rushed to her room, luckily her mom was in her own room. Tiffany undressed and untangled her hair that was a complete mess after her ordeal with the Boobzilla. She was now naked and observing her underwear. She picked up her cotton white panties with disgust.




The four tinies the girl had put in her underwear were flattened lifeless bodies. It was one thing to flatten them with her bare feet but to have them touch her bare bottom was just plain gross! Tiffany started picking them off her underwear one by one and threw the bodies in a trash bin. When she got to the third body, Tiffany noticed something. The body didn't have any blood surrounding it and it didn't look particularly flat. She placed the body on her palm.




"I know you're alive! Stop playing dead!"




The body remained still.





"Fine. I'll just drop you and see what happens."




That's when the facade was over. The thing's eyes opened. It shrieked seeing the face of its new captor. Tiffany gave it an inspection. It was a young man with messy brown hair, a black jacket with blue jeans and black sneakers. Tiffany scowled. She wasn't in the mood for this.




"STOP SCREAMING!!!"




The thing flinched upon hearing Tiffany yell at it. It started cleaning out its ears to see if it was still capable of hearing then it looked back up at Tiffany nervously. Tiffany sighed. Her mind was still on the busty blonde and even hurting this tiny didn't seem all that appetizing to her at the moment. She looked at it's pitiful form. It was shaken now, wondering what the colossal girl had in store for it.




"Look, I'm not gonna hurt you. What's your name?"




The thing was still trembling as its mouth started to move but Tiffany couldn't make out the words.




"What? Speak up. I can't hear you."




"T-thomas. M-my names T-thomas."




Tiffany smiled. "Well, my name's Tiffany and you're one lucky tiny, Thomas."




Thomas just stared up at her, still frighten but not so much as to be shaking like before. Then, he started looking around the room frantically.




"W-where's B-I mean the other girl? S-she's not here is she!? Please, don't let her take me! Please! I... where am exactly?" He said, realizing his surroundings.




Tiffany blinked a few times. "You're in my room! Boy, you must really be scared of that girl, huh?"





The guy looked back up and nodded with fear in his eyes. "She had me trapped in her top! I never thought I'd ever be scared of breasts in my entire life! God, it was so tight in there and there were other people screaming too which made it worse all while she laughed." The guy was shaken again but not because of Tiffany this time.




Tiffany yawned much to the man's shock. "Oh... uh sorry. I'm just tired." The guy shook his head with a forlorn look. "For a second I almost forgot that your one of them too. So what happens now? You're gonna kill me?" He said gaining a defiant look in his eyes as he stared up at Tiffany.





Tiffany scowled. "Hey! Didn't I say I wasn't gonna hurt you?"





"You're naked by the way." The man gestured to her chest.




Tiffany eeped as she quickly placed the man on the dresser and ran into her closest. She came out in a overgrown T-shirt with a yellow chick on it. The guy chuckled.




"You got a nice taste in clothes, I'll tell you that."




Tiffany stomped over towards the man, fuming. "I'll have you know that my mommy is gonna do the laundry soon so all of my good clothes are in the laundry room."





"Well that explains it."




Tiffany pouted. "You're pretty comfortable around me all of a sudden. You know I could just crush you now if I wanted to."




The guy shrugged. "Well, I was scared of you at first but now that I think about it, Be- I mean the other girl is much more scarier than you." That struck a nerve in Tiffany. The Boobzilla stoled her city now she's proven to be more of a threat than her? Why won't she just leave me alone?! Tiffany thought. She looked down at the small man, anger in her eyes.





Picking him up and dropping him in her palm, she poked him in the stomach with her finger. "Look, you! She's just a big boobed airhead! I'm way smarter and way cuter than she is!"




"So you weren't rampaging together?" The guy asked, confused.




"No way! Didn't you see the way she dropped you in my..." Tiffany gulped, her face flushing red with embarrassment.




The guy chuckled. "Oh, I just thought you liked that type of stuff." It was enough for Tiffany to take. The little man was forgetting who the big one was around here. She plucked the man out of her hand, holding him by the ankle. He was now hanging upside down over her mouth. The guy yelped.



"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don't eat me! Please!" He started begging, his voice on the verge of tears. Tiffany smiled cruelly.



"That's more like it! You better be nice to me or..." Tiffany brought the guy closer to her mouth for emphasis which still reeked from her lack of dental hygiene this morning. The guy gagged and coughed as she exhaled on him. "Now, give me a good reason why I shouldn't just eat you now." The guy just continued coughing. "OK then, down you go!"




"Wait! Don't do this! We both hate Beverly! W-we should be working together to get her to leave!" The guy shrieked. Tiffany brought the guy to her eye, turning him up right again.




"So, her name's Beverly? How do you know that?"




The guy was breathing hard after his ordeal then sighed. "Because I know her boyfriend."

 

 

 

Chapter 4 by Nothingness




Thomas was pacing back and forth on Tiffany's dresser for a while now thinking about where to begin. Tiffany's pupils traced the little man's movements. Tiffany placed her elbows on the dresser, her hands on her cheeks. "I can't believe that big meanie has a boyfriend?" Tiffany said, more to herself than to Thomas.




Thomas stopped his pacing and stared up at the redhead giantess's face. "Yeah, why'd you think she came to City Block Y in the first place?"



Tiffany's eyes bolted opened with realization. So that's why she took over my city. She averted her attention back to Thomas. "So tell me, little Thomas about this boyfriend of hers?" She said with a devious grin.




Thomas sighed. "I do I even have a choice?" Thomas was about to take a seat. Tiffany waved her hands in a gesture to stop him. "Uh... woah! woah! I'll get you something soft to sit on. Be right back." She headed to her bed where there were numerous pillows of different shapes and colors. Picking up a red heart shaped pillow, Tiffany tucked it under her arm then headed to her computer desk where she dragged the desktop chair over back towards the dresser. She dropped the pillow beside Thomas who immediately started climbing the soft fabric and took a seat. Tiffany took a seat in her own chair, smiling.




"Start from the beginning! I wanna know everything about this relationship!"




-----




I had known Zeke since high school. To say we were friends wasn't entirely true. He was more of that guy you saw in the hallways who you met at one of your classes who'd you exchange a "hey" or high-five with. He was an African-American with light brown skin and light facial hair. He always had his hair in dreads that were covered by a colorful beanie.




His shirts were usually as colorful as his beanie and he would ocassionally were flip flops with brown shorts. I guess for better words, he was a bit like a hippie. The thing that made him stand out the most though was the wooden guitar he would always bring to school. He'd play it in the hallways from time to time and boy, was he good.





He never played any songs that were popular, just simple background music. People adored him, even the teachers and the cool kids! He was also a peaceful type of guy who wouldn't hurt a soul. Then one day, it happened. I could still remember every single detail as if it had just happened yesterday. I was heading to my algebra class with my friends when we heard those dreadful tremors.




Everyone gasped. The lights started to flicker in the hallways. Then next thing we knew, the ceiling was being teared away sending debris everywhere. What was once a ceiling was now replaced by the face of a giant girl who was smiling sweetly down at us. The fire alarm went off and people were in a frenzy. I just stood there, looking up at this blonde giantess. I wouldn't be lying if I said I wasn't scared shitless but at that moment my fear was somewhat forsaken for my infatuation. The girl was really cute, that was true. Her blue eyes watched everyone with child-like curiosity her cute pink lips curled into a little grin.




My infatuation trance was broken however when I saw her massive hands pick up a guy. My panic increased seeing who it was, Turner Doorman, the quarterback of our school's football team, the Sharks. He was going mad in her grasped screaming that it was all too terrifying to watch what she would do next. I covered my head as if it would do something but I should have covered my ears and closed my eyes instead. I heard a sickening gulp followed by a feminine sigh. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where Turner was right now.




I looked back up after I heard a girl scream. Another person was being drawn to the giantess's lips. I was too scared to see who it was and also because I started moving down the halls with the rest of what was left of the crowd who were now evacuating the school. By the time I made it to the stairwell, I heard that all too familiar tune that could only be made by a guitar. Turning towards one of the halls, I saw Zeke jamming away at his guitar as if death wasn't literally looming above our heads right now. I found myself running towards him.




"Zeke! Are you crazy!? We gotta get the fuck outta here!" I said with trepidation in my voice. He shook his head, eyes closed as he jammed away. I grabbed him by his arm angrily. "Do you wanna die!? Come on, I'm getting you out of here right now!"




Zeke sighed. "Bro, you can't, like, let the wind blow you down. Sometimes you gotta fight Mother Nature and show her she doesn't always control you."




I gave him a confused look. "Mother N- look! We don't have time for this! We gotta leave."




Zeke sat down, Indian-style and continued playing. Just before I could do anything, I felt a could shiver run down my spine as if someone was watching me. Applify that stare times 100 and you get a giantess who was now focusing her eyes on both of us.




"Hi, there."




Her voiced was undescribably loud but still retained it femininity. I found myself slowly looking up at the giantess. A cold sweat ran down my back then I noticed something else. I averted my eyes to the window for just a brief second only to realize the view had been obstructed completely by a wall of tan flesh. W-were those her breasts!? And if those were her breasts, did that mean she was laying down this whole entire time!? Just how big was she!?



"Hey little guy, now's the time to be begging me for your life not jamming away on your guitar."



My eyes quickly turned to Zeke in horror and frustration. I wanted to take that thing from his hands and smash it!




"You could say what you want but you can't stop me from playing. Music is liberation, man." He said, unafraid as he continued playing.




At that moment, I thought to myself, we're gonna die...




"I certainly can stop you from playing, I'm bigger than you after all." The girl said, with a cheeky smile.




Zeke continued playing.




Everyone was quite for a second. The only noise coming from Zeke's guitar.




"Hey little man, how come you're not afraid of me like your friend there." She said pointing to me. I instantly froze like a deer at headlights.




"Why would I should fear you when I could befriend you instead." Zeke responded with a tender smile. His eyes were still closed as he continued playing.




The girl frown for the first time and that's when I thought Zeke had finally pissed her off.




"Your a strange tiny, you know that?"




"Aren't we all tiny in this vast universe of ours."




Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!




"Hmm. You know, I never thought of it like that before even though I'm still bigger than you." The girl responded.




Zeke chuckled. "Hey, a least you're happy with your role in life, sister. Most of us don't have the privilege to enjoy who we are."




The girls eyes widened with agreement. "I know, right! Its like how my mom said I should be more nicer to people but, like, mom I'm already perfect. Gosh! Like, what more do you want from me!"




Zeke nodded his head in understatement. "Sounds like my old man. Dude, says I should be a engineer like him. I told him, "Like, dude. Chill."



I was at lost at words when the girl bursted out laughing. "Yeah, like chill out!"




Zeke laughed. "Yeah, like, seriously, chill."




They were both laughing now. I don't know why I was still standing there but I guess my mind wanted to see how this would play out.




The girl wiped her eyes. "You know what? I like you. You get me."




Zeke nodded. "I feel the same way, brah. We're like kindred spirits destined to meet."




The girl had a dreamy look in her eyes. "You're so poetic. What's your name, little guy?"




Zeke was tuning his guitar. "I go by Zeke but my spirit goes by Gale."




The girl giggled but it wasn't malicious or cruel. It was genuine. "I'm Beverly but I don't have a spirit name like you."




Zeke looked up at her with a sheepish grin. "That's the great thing about spirit names, brah, you could name them whatever you like."




The girl's hand came down and I reflectively shrieked and curled up into a ball but when I looked up, she had picked up Zeke who was all too calm about it.




"That's it! You are so going to be my new boyfriend!" The girl squealed.




I couldn't see Zeke that clearly but I could make out what he said. "I would be honored."




Since that day, nothing was normal. After Beverly's rampage, school was cancelled for a month (which wasn't particularly a bad thing) until they could do repairs for the ceiling. They held a memorial service for the kids and teachers that were killed during Beverly's...Uh feeding frenzy. When we came back to school, everyone went about there day as usual and I found Zeke doing what he normally was doing, playing his guitar.



However, now that he was in a relationship with a giantess, he was treated differently. Right after school that day, I had unchained my bicycle. I didn't have the luxury of buying my own car so I had to settle for cycling but I never complained. Then, that familiar tremor started. Kids and teachers alike started screaming and doing everything they can to evacuate the premises. I could see her from a distant. Dear fuck, she was ginormous!



She walked causally, a spring to her step. Her golden blonde hair was done in a ponytail. She wore a white blouse with tight jeans that accentuated her womanly body. She wore open white toed sandals too. I watched in horror a she crushed cars, lampposts trees, and worse of all, people.




And she didn't even care...




She was coming towards the front of the school where people were still trying to get away. I was in the front of the school but on the very right side so I could see all the commotion easily. I gasped seeing Anna Edwards, the girl in my Spanish Class rush out the doors, screaming. I had a crush on her I'll admit but what had happened next made me see the word "crush" in a different view.




BOOM!




Beverly's sandal cladded foot extinguished Anna before she even got a chance to react. My body started trembling and I felt my eyes water but I couldn't look away. I looked up at the girl. She was so huge that up close, her body almost seemed like it faded into the skies itself. I could only make out her long legs and massive rear but upon estimation, I could tell the entire school could barely reach her knees! She started bending down, sitting on her knees with a eager grin on her face.




"Gale sweetie, are you in there?" Her voice boomed.




After a minute, Zeke came out. Beverly's grin grew wider as she lowered her hand. Zeke was about to step on it when he stopped and turned around. "Its cool everyone. She's my new girlfriend. She won't hurt you." In a few seconds, the doors bursted open and everyone that was still inside the school started running out like a stampede pass Beverly's legs. Zeke finally stepped on her palm.




I dared to walk closer despite myself but I had to hear what Zeke would say. Beverly was rubbing his head tenderly like one would do to a Dumbo rat.




"So, how was school?" Beverly asked, eagerly.




"It was all good, Beauty." That must be her spirit name, I thought. Her palm was obscuring my view of Zeke but I could tell from his voice that he was smiling.




"Oh, everything is good with you!" She said, rolling her eyes with mocked annoyance but she still retained her grin.




"So where should we fly to today?" He said.




Beverly was pondering what he said, hand on her chin. "Hmm. Wanna come to my house and watch a movie?"




"You got it, brah. As long as there's no animal cruelty in it, I'm game."




I saw them walk off leaving me wondering what the fuck was happening.




It went on like this everyday. Everyone started giving Zeke nervous stares as he played his music, they even gave him money when he played which was something he never asked for before. People moved out of his way a he walked down the halls and even in our History class, Mrs. Gardens gave him a A+ on that crazy hard test we got last week. Not even Laura, the smartest girl in our class got an A+ but she sure as hell didn't complain.




I spotted Zeke at lunch that day sitting at a table by himself sighing. My friends beckoned me to sit with them but I turned them down. I went over to Zeke's table.




"Hey, where's your buddies from band class? Don't they usually sit with you?" I asked taking a seat.




Zeke sighed, taking a lazy bite out of a potato wedge. "They don't sit here anymore, dude."




"Its because of Beverly, huh?"




He nodded. "But you know what, bro? I love Beauty too much to care anymore. The currents may be rough but the rocks keep standing."




I chuckled. "Well, you could always talk to me about anything, man."




Zeke gave me a grin. "Thanks, bro. You're one chill dude."




Eventually the years went by and we all graduated. Both me and Zeke moved out of town to dorm at the college in City Block Y. We didn't really move in together, it was more of a coincidence. We weren't in the same dorms either but I would see him around sometimes and we would exchange "heys" just like in high school. The fact that Beverly didn't visit told me they broke up but then Zeke stopped me one day while I was jogging around the campus.




"Dude, Thomas. Could you not tell anyone about Beauty right now?" He told me. So he was getting ashamed of his girlfriend? About time. That's what I thought until he smiled. "I want it to be a surprise."




Chapter 5 by Nothingness

Tiffany was sighing dreamily when Thomas had finished the story. Her elbow was on the dresser, her hand on her cheek as she stared into space. "Wow. They sound like a cute couple."




Thomas gave her a confused look. She just threaten to eat me moments ago, how could she get so gushy over that? He thought. Tiffany eventually broke out of here trance and regarded the little guy on her dresser with devious a grin. Thomas found himself looking up at her, nervously. Oh, no. This doesn't look good. He thought.




Tiffany lowered her face closer, her head casting a shadow over Thomas's form. To him, it was like staring up a giant billboard only this particular "billboard" was lively and deadly. Thomas found himself covering up his head, awaiting whatever this girl was gonna do to him but to his surprise, he felt his back being rubbed gentle. He slowly uncoiled his arms to see Tiffany smiling down at him sweetly.




"You did good, Lil' Tommy. Now all we gotta do is find this Zeke guy of yours."




Thomas shook his head. "It's pointless trying to convince Zeke to ask Beverly to move out since she came. Apparently they've been keeping in touch by phone all this time and she's been waiting for the moment to final visit him at our college."



Tiffany was pondering something. "Wait, if you know Zeke, how come she stuffed you in her shirt?"



Thomas gulped, looking at the floor, indignantly. "Ever since she started hanging around Zeke again, Zeke changed. He started becoming indifferent whenever Beverly destroyed property or killed people. He just started to condone it all and..."



Tiffany stopped him. "Woah! Woah! Woah! Your using too many big words!"

 


Thomas sighed. "He basically stopped caring if Beverly killed anyone."

 


"Oh."



Thomas balled his fists. "She just came on campus one day and started stuffing people into her shirt. I didn't see Zeke that day either but if I did, he might have stopped her from at least pick me up."

 


Tiffany nodded. "Hmm. So you've been in the city for a while, right?"

 


"Yeah?"

 



"So, did you ever heard about me in the news?" She asked, eagerly.

 



Thomas shook his head. "I don't watch the news often but I've heard people talk about a giantess causing destruction in City Block Y before Beverly came around. I'm guessing that's you?"

 


Tiffany puffed out her chest with a prideful grin. "Yup! That's me!"

 



Thomas started trembling hard all of a sudden. "Why?" He said in a hushed voice.

 



Tiffany noticed this and gave him a quizzical look. "Wha-?"



"Why are you so proud of that?! Don't you have any remorse for killing people like us?!" Thomas yelled.

 


Tiffany just shrugged. "But you're tinies. Your lives aren't really that important."



Thomas gritted his teeth, looking up at his captor with fire in his eyes. For a moment, Tiffany became scared and even backed up a little.

 


"Are lives aren't important?! We have hopes and dreams like any of you! We love and we want to be loved! We cry, we laugh, we get happy, we get mad, we get sad, and you got the nerve to say are lives aren't important?! How many people have you snuffed out because you thought they weren't important?!"

 


Tiffany was taken back but the tinies outburst, her face in shock of what he just said. "But why should we care? Your still smaller than us."

 


"So does that make killing us right?!"

 



"Sure it does. Your smaller and we're bigger."

 



"Do you here yourself right now?! You haven't justified why it's right to kill sentient beings like yourselves!"

 



"I said stop using big words!"



"Well, too bad! Use a fucking dictionary or something!"



Tiffany snatched the little man up in a swift motion and brought his tiny form to her face, here expression crossed. Thomas had only a minute to process his situation before Tiffany lowered him on the carpet floor and raising her foot over him. Thomas screamed as the foot descended on him and pushed his body flat on the floor. His eyes widened when he realized he wasn't dead but rather that he was viciously pinned to the floor by the wait of Tiffany's foot and that there was an extremely putrid odor entering his nose.

 



"Uh...uh...Aaahhh!" Thomas wailed trying his best to wiggle out from under the sole and to escape the repugnant scent. It didn't help any that he was upright and that perspiration from Tiffany's sole was entering his mouth and nose. Tiffany could feel the tiny wiggling under there and mean smile crossed her face.

 


Feeling meaner, Tiffany dragged the little man across the soft fabric of the carpet as she made her way to her bed to sit down. His wails were muffled slightly but she could tell they were getting louder as she dragged him across the carpet.

 



When she finally made it to the bed, Tiffany lifted her foot up. Thomas was gasping for breath like a fish out of water. His body was covered in a thin layer of sweat. "Now, your gonna stop being mean to me for good. Just because you know where Zeke is doesn't mean I won't crush you." Tiffany wiggled her toes for emphasis. "It can't be too hard to find a college online." She said, gesturing to her computer on her desk.

 


"I want you to say, " Sorry, Tiffany for being so mean to you. Your the most cutest, most awesome girl ever. Then, I want you to kiss my toe."

 



Thomas was still trying to recuperate from his ordeal but Tiffany was growing impatient. She nimbly bended her big toe where it slowly descended on Thomas's head. When it finally made contact with Thomas's head, he instantly woke up, his arms and legs started flopping everywhere. He screamed in pain feeling the weight of Tiffany's single toe start the process of crushing his skull.

 


"I'm waiting."

 


"Urg...Gah! T-tiffany I'm sorry for being...Gah! So mean to you...your the cutest, most awesome girl ever!" Thomas choked out.

 


Tiffany lifted her toe up and placed it in front of him. "Start kissing." She said with a wicked grin. Thomas started staggering towards her foot and kissed her big toe in rapid successions. When he was done, he fell over on his back exhausted. Tiffany got on her knees to examine him closely and see if she didn't hurt him too much. Sure she could have killed him already and search for the college but it would be much easier for Thomas to lure Zeke out.

 


She could see he was still breathing, rather hard. Her gargantuan body eclipsed his tiny form as she smiled at him. "I'll let you rest for now but tonight, we're gonna kidnap Zeke."


---
Tiffany had taken a nap that evening in order to have the energy to pull of the kidnapping. She had woke up at 11:09. Turning on her lamp, she opened her drawer to find Thomas still sleeping.

 


"Hey, wake up." She said, nudging the little man with her pinky.

 


Thomas started to stir from his slumber and groaned. Tiffany giggled. His ordeal with her foot early had tired him out. When he was fully awake, he looked up to see his captor staring down at him, the dim light from the lamp illuminating her cheery smile. Thomas on the other hand, was anything but cheery.

 


"Well we better go! My mommy brought up my clothes while you were in here sleeping so now I could show you my nicer clothes." She said with a smirk.

 


Thomas was above trying to upset the girl after what had happened early but that didn't mean he couldn't express his opinion. "Tiffany, I'm not saying your plan is bad but maybe we should think this through."

 


Tiffany tilted her head with a confused look on her face. "Whaddya mean?"

 


"I mean there's the possibility that Beverly could be in City Block Y right now as we speak and that we might not find Zeke in his dorms. I've seen him go out a few times at night to who-knows-where."

 


Tiffany stared at him for a few seconds. "But I wanna do this now!" She whined.

 


Thomas sighed. As big as she was, she was just a kid at the end of the day. "OK, fine. But just know everything won't go according to your plan."

 


Tiffany grinned. "Don't worry, since that bully came to the city in the day, what's the point of her coming again at night?"

 


Thomas pondered that. "I guess... But that doesn't mean she won't come back tonight."



Tiffany shrugged. "If she does, I'll make a run for it. With boobs like hers, how fast can she really be?" She said, groping air in front of her chest to imitate breasts.

 


"OK. I just hope this works..."

 



After sneaking out of Tiffany's window, they had made it through the portal. Thomas had protested going through it in fear that his body would some how be disintegrated by the dimensional travel but when Tiffany ignored him and went through, he was shocked to find out he was fine.

 


"Woah! How come I'm still alive?" He asked Tiffany, looking himself over as they made their way to the city.

 


Tiffany was holding him in her right hand. She gave him a strange look. "What are you talking about?"

 


"My body should have been torn apart by the dimensional travel. I know that giantesses could survive it but I didn't think humans could."

 


Tiffany shrugged. "I've seen a squirrel come through it and it died. Maybe it doesn't hurt things that could talk and think?"

 


Thomas was thinking it over. "Well now that I think about it, I did tell you how Beverly invited Zeke over to her house but it still doesn't have any logic to it! How could a dimensional rift specifically kill non sapient organisms as oppose to sapient ones?"

 


Tiffany gave him an annoyed look. "Why are you asking ME this?! I'm only ten!"

 


"Oh...right. Sorry."



They had finally made it to City Block Y. Giving that it was a city, it was still bustling even at this hour. Tiffany admired the little city (along with the screams) now that it was lit up so bright at night. Sure she had been up late with her mom to see the city before but that was only on their world. Seeing it from a miniature point of view was bringing out a desire in Tiffany to really go berserk.

 


"Hey, Tiffany! Earth to Tiffany!" Thomas called up from her palm.

 


"Wah! Oh, I was just spacing out." She responded.

 


"I was just asking you if you could put me on your shoulder. I bet your hand is tired."

 


Tiffany gave the little man a smirk. "Aw, are you worried about me Lil' Tommy? That's so sweet!" She plucked the little man out of her hand and placed him on her right shoulder.
"Hold on my hair if you don't want to fall, OK?"

 


Thomas did just that. Tiffany's long hair was flowing down her back without any bands to keep it in a specific style. Before she left, she gave it a nice brush to keep it straight and even brushed her teeth before showering. As promised, she decided to wear her nicer clothing to impress Thomas. She wore a red plaid knee length skirt with black leggings and red bowtie shoes. She wore a white T-shirt that was covered by a rather expensive looking black spring jacket with fancy silver zippper pockets. To say Tiffany couldn't dress was an understatement.

 


Tiffany adjusted her skirt a little before looking at her little passenger. "So, Thomas, still think I can't dress?" She said, glancing over at the little man on her shoulder with a cocky smile.

 


Thomas shook his head with a smile and then whistled. "Nope. You proved me wrong. You look cute. Now if only you were nine years older..."

 


Tiffany beamed. "Do I really look cute?"

 


Thomas nodded. "You sure do."

 



That made Tiffany feel good. Sure she's been complimented by boys in the past but usually it was because she scared them into telling her what she wanted to hear. This time, it was a genuine compliment that didn't involve scare tactics.

 


"So, where's the campus?" Tiffany asked.

 



"Let's see. Could you slow down please so I could determine where we are?"

 


Tiffany did just that as Thomas stood up on her shoulder while looking around.

 


"OK, we just keep going down 40th Street then we make a right at Malbury Avenue."

 


Tiffany stratched her head, embarrassed. "I-I don't really pay attention to your streets."

 


"Ok. No problem. You could just put me and follow me."

 


The Collins University was no doubt a huge campus consisting of different building. The tallest buildings however, only came up to Tiffany's thighs. The kids who were still outside scrambled and screamed seeing the young redhead giantess approach much to Tiffany's delight.

 


"OK, I'm gonna go to the dorms to see if Zeke's there. If he isn't, we could check the local restaurants that are still open. If he's isn't in any of them, then there's a chance Beverly took him to her house. Please, don't hurt anyone while I'm gone, OK?" Thomas said.

 



Tiffany nodded with a smile on her face. "Don't worry, Lil' Tommy, you put me in a good mood so I won't do anything."

 


Thomas returned the smile. "Cool, thanks. Be back in a few." He said before racing off to the dorms.

 


He couldn't have known that Tiffany had her fingers crossed behind her back...








Chapter 6 by Nothingness

---



Time for some fun! Tiffany thought with a vile grin on her face. Crouching down on her all fours, Tiffany began her search for any lingering tinies. To Tiffany's surprise, the whole outside campus including the parking lots and running tracks were so big, that Tiffany could move around freely without crushing anything.





She had spotted a small bench table with a vending machine next to it. She reached for the vending machine, picking it up with ease. Using her index finger, Tiffany smashed the window open with a flick, then tilted the vending machine slightly so that the glass could fall out before turning the thing over to let the little snacks fall into her open maw.





Once the thing was frisked of all of its snacks, she tossed it over her shoulder casually where it made a horrible crashing noise. "Hmm... Chocolate and chips. Doritos Maybe? Ugh! The wrappers take away the flavor..." She said as she chewed nonchalantly. Swallowing, Tiffany decided to leave the area only to stop when she heard a whimper coming from under the table bench.





Tiffany lowered herself with an small smile on her face. She had to hear this!





"Oh my God! She's still here!" The frantic whispers sounded like a female.





"Shhh! She'll here you!" Another female.





Tiffany heard enough. All it took was a pinch from her fingers to lift the table bench from the ground and Tiffany was rewarded with the high pitch screams only girls could make. Giggling, Tiffany sent the table bench crashing to the floor a few feet from the now trembling girls who were looking up at her in terror. The crash was loud enough to make both girls flinch.





Tiffany positioned herself on her knees, then leaned closed to the duo. "So, you thought you could hide, huh?" Tiffany said, with a smirk on her face. One of the girls broke down, sobbing while the other tried to comfort her. Tiffany squinted a little using the lamp posts for illumination. They were both Indian. Lithe little things too and very pretty.




Tiffany's fingers came in to pluck the crying one of the ground. Her friend screamed trying to grab her but it proved effortless when she to was hoisted into the air with her crying friend. Tiffany's smile only got wider seeing the two flailing and yelling between her thumb and forefinger.





"Tiffany!"




Tiffany's eyes widened. It was Thomas! Tiffany groaned in irritation. Why is he back so fast?! I wanted to play some more! Glancing back at the duo, Tiffany decided to but them down until a thought crossed her mine. Looking down at her leggings, Tiffany gave a small chortle. "Sorry, we're gonna have to play later little ones." She said pulling the fabric of both leggings and dropping one girl in the left one and one in the right one. Their little bulged outlines started squirming immediately but due to how tight the leggings were on Tiffany's legs, their movements were limited.






Tiffany patted the two lumps with a content smile before turning herself around. Sure enough, it was the little man himself, sweating and panting profusely. "He's... not... he's not at his dorm..." Thomas said between breaths. Tiffany shrugged. "No worries. Let's go check the restaurants like you said." She said. Thomas nodded. "Hey, could you move aside please, I wanna get something from the vending machine." He said.





Tiffany gave him a small grin. "Oh, sorry. I ate everything in it." She said.





"You what?!" Thomas said, with a cross look on his face.





Tiffany rolled her eyes, sighing. "Oh come on! I didn't hurt anyone, did I? Isn't that what matters?"




Thomas shook his head, sighing. "Let's just get outta here and find Zeke."




---
After checking the two only diners that were open, they came to the conclusion that Zeke was with Beverly after all. Now Tiffany was outside of one of those diners, allowing Thomas to get something to eat. Tiffany was toying with an unoccupied Chevy, poking the thing to see if anyone was in there. She quickly placed it back down when she saw Thomas coming down the street.





"Well that was fast. I thought you were gonna eat in there." Tiffany said.





Thomas shook his head. "I was but I was a dollar short. Damn. And we were at my dorm too. Don't worry, we'll just have to head back." Tiffany huffed. "Like heck we will!" With that, she plucked Thomas of the street and made her way to the diner in two steps.





"Tiffany, please! It's not a big deal! Please! I don't want you hurting anyone!"





"Shush, you!"





Tiffany stood over the relatively puny diner. It was a bit smaller than Tiffany's shoes so crushing it wouldn't be a problem. "Hey! I want the manager to come out right now and if he doesn't in the next two minutes, I'm gonna flatten this place!" Tiffany yelled.





Thomas was in Tiffany's left palm going mad with anxiety but she had cupped her hand to keep the little man from protesting. It only took a couple of seconds for a overweight balding Caucasian man wearing an apron to slowly come out.




"W-What do you want?" He asked in a quivering voice.





Tiffany smirked. "I want a free meal for my friend here." She said, uncoiling her hand to reveal Thomas. Thomas, now free shook his head profusely. "No! No! No free meal! We were just leaving." Thomas said quickly.




Tiffany narrowed her eyes. "You better order something right now!" Tiffany growled. Thomas gulped. He didn't want to get on Tiffany's bad side again. "I-l'll have a burger with some fries." He said nervously to the equally nervous manager below him. "Make it to go please." He said with an after thought.





The man nodded so hard, it seemed like his head would have fallen off. "Betty! Give me a Number 35 to go! Make it quick!" He yelled with dread in his voice. When the order was complete, the manager handed the bagged food to a Thomas that was lowered by Tiffany's hand. Tiffany glared at the man who instantly gulped.





"What? No drink?" She said.





"Tiffany..." Thomas begged. Her glare was trained on him now and he instantly got the message.





"A Coke, please."




---

Thomas sat on Tiffany's palm, holding the bag of food, awkwardly. He knew he couldn't go back to that diner every again. He sighed. "Ya know, that really wasn't nesessary." He said looking up at a humming Tiffany who was moving. She stopped looking down at her tiny passenger and scoffed with a offended look. "What?! I got you a free meal! The least you could do is thank me."





"You can't just threaten people smaller and weaker than you to get what you want! Its not right!" Thomas responded.





Tiffany pouted. "Of course I can! I do it all the time!"





"You didn't like it when Beverly chased you out of the city, did you? She made you feel weaker, didn't she? And she did it because she was bigger than you. Don't you think we feel the same way?"





Tiffany was silent for a while. Thomas sighed. "Look, I know you meant well back there and I guess I could thank you for looking out for me but please from now on, at least think about what you do to us smaller people."





Tiffany gave Thomas a stoic look that made Thomas nervous then her face broke into a small grin. "OK, Thomas. You know, I kind of like having you around." Thomas gave her a genuine smile. "And I like being around you too, Tiffany. " He stared at the bag of food in front of him. He didn't eat anything from it yet but felt his stomach growl. "I guess there's no point in waisting this." He said, taking out the burger and taking a bite out of it.




Tiffany beamed. He looks so cute when he eats, she thought. Looking up, Thomas noticed the goofy grin on her face. "What's so funny?" He asked. Tiffany shook her head. "Nothing. Keep eating, don't mine me." Thomas gave her a quizzical look before giving a slight laugh. "Your a strange kid, you know that? Well, since we couldn't find Zeke, I guess I'll head back to my dorm and see you tomorrow."






Tiffany frowned. "What are you talking about?" She asked.





Thomas laughed. "You didn't think I was going to come back home with you, did you? Tiffany, I got my own dorm that I live in. I can't live with you." He said.





Tiffany wasn't laughing though. "No, I'm taking you home. Your gonna live with me for now on."





Thomas felt a chill run down his spine. "OK, haha, very funny Tiffany, but seriously, could you put me down? I'll walk back." Tiffany continued walking to the only destination that was the portal. "Tiffany. Tiffany! You can't do..." Thomas didn't get to finish as he was dropped into Tiffany's jacket pocket.

 

---

Chapter 7 by Nothingness
---


Tiffany made it home that night without much complications. Getting locked out wasn't a concern for the young redhead, given the fact that her mom entrusted her with a key of her very own. Slowly turning the crystal doorknob, Tiffany pushed the door open carefully to avoid as much creaking as possible. When she found that the lights were turned off, it gave her all the confirmation that she needed that told her mother was upstairs, possibly sleeping.




Tiffany made her way to her room, turning on the lights with a giddy smile on her face. First, she took off her jacket, which still contained a squirming Thomas in the pockets and placed it on the floor as gently as possible. Then, she plucked out the girls she kidnapped from the campus out of her leggings and placed their screaming forms on the pink carpet floor. When both girls were deposited on the soft fabric, their screaming ceased. The floor below them was not of concrete or grass but of carpet only this carpet stretched out for miles.




They both frantically scouted their surroundings. A giant bed was behind them, a couple of toys the size of houses occasionally littered the floor, and the "sky" above them was made up of white ceiling and walls with a large bulb that rivaled the sun in terms of light hanging above them. Their biggest fear though was of the two gigantic shoe clad feet that stood in front of them menacingly, dwarfing them completely.




Their gaze shifted further up to the leggings the feet supported. The very leggings that imprisoned them just moments ago and past those was a pleaded skirt, a white T-shirt and the grinning face of their kidnapper, the face of a little girl with flowing red hair. Both girls hugged each other whimpering, confused and scared.




Tiffany smiled down at the little girls at her feet, hands on her hips. She didn't want to wait any longer for she had waited long enough since capturing her little toys. She slipped her legging-covered right foot out of its shoe and brought it down on both girls. After walking to the city and walking back home, the legwear was coated in a nice sheen of sweat from the young girl.



They tried to run, like they usually did, but Tiffany was way faster. It only took one foot to engulf both girls completely. She didn't crush them, only using enough strength to pin them down and nothing more. She wanted to feel them struggle under there.



Tiffany applied a little more pressure and could hear their shrilled but muffled sobs. Tiffany's smile only grew wider and more mischievous knowing that it was probably really stinky under there for them. She started moving her foot in a little circle, generating more tiny struggles for the tinies under her foot.



Feeling even meaner, Tiffany took her other foot out of her shoe. They're probably not as scared as they should be. I should separate them! Tiffany thought, cheerily. She lifted her foot slowly to see that the two little things were quivering and whimpering even harder than before. Using her left foot now, she dragged one of miserable little things with her big toe. The one that was still were she was took noticed of this quickly



"Anika!" She sobbed.



Tiffany soaked up the scene with glee. Now that the one name Anika was away from her companion, Tiffany pressed her sole onto her and did the same with the other. When both girls were engulfed yet again, Tiffany continued squeezing on them only this time she made it into a pattern. She would apply slight pressure on both of their little bodies then let up a little even going as far as maneuvering them from her soles to the archs under her toes, laughing childishly while she did so.



OK, I think I had enough fun, Tiffany thought to herself. With that thought, she finally decided to release both girls from their sweaty submission. Tiffany crouched down smiling victoriously to admire her handy work. Both girls were a complete mess! They were panting and sweaty both from Tiffany's perspiration and their own.



Tiffany could see the one named Anika had her eyes closed tightly, still whimper as her long jet black hair was spilled out. Her friend wasn't any better. Although her hair was almost as long as Anika's, it was done in a ponytail which was now strands glued on her horror strickened face.



Tiffany giggled. "That was fun! I'm so glad I took you guys home with me. Its so much easier to play with you in my room than in the city."



Ponytail, still panting looked up at her with despair in her eyes. "P-please..." She croaked, "let us go!"



Tiffany brought her finger to her chin thinking. "Hmm... Nope! I think I'm gonna keep you from now on!" She said, giggling as she reaching for the little girl who shrieked when Tiffany picked her up. She grabbed the other one, who still had her eyes shut tight. Tiffany rolled her eyes.



"Open your eyes, silly! We're done playing."



Anika only response was covering here face with her arms. Tiffany sighed, picking her up as well.



"N-no! P-please no more! Ahhh!" Anika screamed as Tiffany picked her up as well, dropping her in her palm next to her friend. Tiffany gave them a sniff, scrunching her face.



"Peeyuh! You guys smell like feet!" Tiffany chortled. "I'm gonna have to put you somewhere though if your gonna live here with me from now on." She coiled her fingers around the two who protested desperately in her cupped hand. Tiffany paid them no heed as she scoured her room happily for something to hold her new pets in.


She started rummaging through her drawers till she found a pencil box. It was a rectanglur case with a blue top and a transparent bottom. She had used this two years ago when she was in the third grade. It served her well till it started cracking up, due to the numerous times she dropped it. It had a rather large crack at the bottom but nothing to large for the girls to escape from. She casually dropped the two screaming pair in it, putting the box in the drawer and closing it with a cute little giggle.



Tiffany yawned. She was getting tired. Sighing happily, the young giantess started to stripe out of her clothing and into more sleep appropriate ones. She found a light blue jersey shorts and kepted her t-shirt before laying in her nice cozy bed, pulling the sheets over herself and slowly closing her with a content smile on her face.




She opened her eyes suddenly, frowning. Wait, am I'm forgetting something? She thought to herself.



"Oh, no! Thomas!"



Tiffany threw the sheets over herself and jumped out of bed, running toward her discarded jacket and unzipping the pocket. When she felt the small man's body still moving, her face lit up with relief as she withdrew him out. Thomas however, was gasping instantly now freed from the suffocating confines of the little girl's clothing.



"Good, your OK." She said, pulling him close to her face.



Thomas caught his breath finally. He gave Tiffany a brief look before turning his face away, with indignantion.



Tiffany frowned. "Oh come on, Thomas. Please don't be mad. You'll like it here, I promise. I'll take good care of you and everything."



Thomas was silent.



"Oh, please look at me, Thomas! Your making me sad."



"You...you kidnapped me and then placed me in your pocket like I was some...some toy!" Thomas growled, still averting his gaze from her.



Tiffany cringed. "I'm sorry, Thomas! Please just look at me!"



Thomas kept his head turned.



Tiffany huffed angrily, tears now falling down her face. "Fine! Stay mad! But I'm keeping you so, there!" With that, she stomped over to the drawer with a protesting Thomas in her fingers where the two girls were and opened it. She took out the pencil case where the girls instantly started begging to be let out.



"T-tiffany, who are those people?" Thomas asked, frantically trying to squirm out of her grip.




She ignored him, narrowing her eyes at the two. "SHUT UP!" Tiffany yelled, causing both girls to silently whimper instead. She dropped Thomas before he could say anything else in there, closing both the drawer and the pencil case before going to bed.


---
Chapter 8 by Nothingness
A brief look at Zeke and Beverly three years ago...






---
Zeke started to steer from his sleep. He got up from the bed Beverly had given him and stretched. He went over to the upturned bottle cap on the left of the bed where there was fresh water and doused his face with it. To his right stood a full length mirror meant for a normal-sized person such as himself. How Beverly managed to bring this mirror here without shattering it was a mystery but one that he never bothered to asked fearing who she had to kill just to get it. 





He stared at himself and sighed. The reflection portrayed the same face he became accustom to seeing. Tired, emotionless eyes. A complete contrast to his former self before he was single. He was a man who believed a person should do whatever they want as long as that "whatever" makes them happy.





He was not one to judge or reprimand someone for their way of life and his girlfriend, Beverly, was no exception. However, her destructive behavior was taking its toll on him. Whenever she terrorized a city, there were screams, pleads for mercy, gulps from his girlfriend's throat as she swallowed innocents. 





It haunted him. He hated every minute of it for it was too cruel. Yet he beared it. He pretended not to care all so his girlfriend could be happy. His feelings for her were real and not just out of fear for his own life but of fear of suppressing his companion's joy. Despite knowing it was wrong, he knew his girlfriend enjoyed killing people and destroying property.





The door opened and Beverly stepped in covering her eyes with her dainty French tipped hand. She wore a Pink name brand sweat pants that were black with the letters "pink" written at the side and wore a white tank top. Her messy locks of golden hair indicated she had woken up not so long ago.





"Gale, you awake? Your not using the cap, are you?" She said, her hand covering her face to give her boyfriend his privacy. Zeke chuckled at the sight. She was almost always thoughtful when around him. "Just one minute, I think the cap's clogged, we're gonna have to call the plumber again."





Beverly took her hand from her face and rolled her eyes, giving Zeke a sneer. "Haha, very funny, smartass." She said walking over to her tiny boyfriend.







Zeke grinned, streching again as he gazed up at Beverly's towering figure. Although Zeke was a decent fellow, even he couldn't resist staring at her gracious mounds without having a slight erection form in his navy blue sweatpants. Beverly lowered herself to Zeke's level, her large breasts jiggling slightly as she did. 





"Well, I came up to see if you were awake. I made chocalate chip pancakes so you better have a big appetite." She said, smiling as she poked Zeke's shirtless stomach with her nail. Zeke staggered back a little from the poke, looking up at his lover with suspicion. He scratched his messy dread covered hair for a moment before snickering. Beverly rose an eyebrow to this.





"What? What's so funny?" She asked.





Zeke shook his head. "No...no, forget it. Its nothing."




"Tell me." Beverly begged.





"Its just, I didn't think you could cook."





"Pssst! Anyone could make pancakes." She responded.





"Even a ditz like you?"





"Fuck off!"





Zeke laughed as he retrieved his beanie off the bed. "Come on Princess, let's see them pancakes."




---
Beverly held the tiny man in her palm with utter gentleness as they made their way down the stairs and into the kitchen. Zeke was rewarded with the sweet aroma of chocolate chip pancakes. Beverly placed him on the kitchen table where a stack of pancakes the size of a hill resided on. Zeke wasted no time and grabbed a handful, dipping it in syrup as he ate.





Beverly took a fork from the drawer before watching the little man eat. She smiled tenderly at him. "Good, huh?" She said, cutting a piece of the stack and stuffing it into her mouth.





Zeke nodded, enthusiastically. "Dude! These are like the best pancakes I ever tasted!"




Beverly smirked. "Suddenly I'm not so ditzy, huh?"





Zeke chuckled. "No, your still ditzy. You did say anyone could make pancakes."





"Idiot."





"I love you too, babe."



---
As Zeke continued eating, his eyes started to drift to Beverly's throat. He watched her masticated her food nonchalantly before she swallowed. Zeke shivered. That throat of hers had sent many to a horrible fate, something Zeke couldn't erase from his memory. 





"You OK, gummy bear? You want something to drink?" Beverly asked.





Zeke looked up quickly. "Ah...sure. You got any OJ?"





"Sure. I was just thinking, what do you think I should wear today? I wanted to try out that new top I got but I think its a little too tight, ya know?"





Zeke gulped. He knew where this was going. "Hey, babe. You think I could just stay in and watch some T.V.? I'm feeling kinda lazy." He said.





After unscrewing the bottle cap off a water bottle and filling it up with orange juice, Beverly brought it to Zeke with a anxious look on her face. "You... you wanna stay in? I thought you said you wanted to go out with me yesterday?" 





Zeke was feeling the butterflies again. "I know... its just I'm not feeling well today."





"Gale, you could stay in but you know my mom's coming over this afternoon, right? You know how she feels about you. It really isn't safe here for you when I'm not around." She said.





"I'll go back to my dorm, then." Zeke blurted out.





Beverly sighed. "Gale, what's wrong? Your acting funny."




"Its nothing."





"Come on, you could tell me."





"I don't wanna talk about it right now. Could you just leave me here? I'll take a chance with your mom."




Beverly shook her head then sighed. "Look, if you really don't feel well, I'll stay with you then but just for today." She said, giving him a warm smile.





Zeke looked up at her with guilt. What did I do to deserve a awesome girl like her? He thought. "No, you don't have to do that. Forget what I said, I'll go with you." He said, forcing a smile.





Beverly beamed at that making Zeke's heart melt. He couldn't deprive her of her happiness no matter how sick the carnage she caused made him. Beverly picked up her miniscule boyfriend and gave him a wet smooch. 






"That's why I love you so much, pookie! Come on, after I'm done, we'll get some ice cream, sounds good?"






"Sure." Zeke responded with a smile. As long as she's happy, he thought. As long as she's happy...


---
Chapter 9 by Nothingness

---

 


It took Thomas a while to get his bearings after the initial shock of what just happened. If he wasn't so livid right now, he may have almost found it humorous to be dropped inside a giant pencil case after being fished out of a giant pocket. Now here he was, in the dark confines of the school supply with two other girls who were sobbing quietly.





She's... she's such a brat sometimes! Thomas thought angrily. He got up kicking the case. "Tiffany! This isn't a game! Let us out right now!" He yelled, kicking the case a few more times. "Stop playing around! Tiffany, let us out! You better not be sleeping!"





"You...you know her name?"






Thomas turned his head to where the voice had spoken. He could make out the two outlines in the dark, one that was now beginning to stand up while the other was still sitting. 





"Oh, uh...yeah. Um, hold on." Thomas responded, reaching into his pocket to pull out his cellphone. With a tap of the Torch app, their umbral cell was lit with a white light. The girl standing up squinted a bit from the light while her comrade had her head in her arms, knees arched up, silently crying. "Oh, sorry." Thomas apologized, redirecting the light from the girls.





Now that he could see them, Thomas found himself gawking at the two but mostly at the one standing. She was quite pretty. The girl had a small cute face with caramel skin that suggested she was possibly of Guyanese descendant. Her face however, seemed stained with dried tears. She wore an aqua colored sports jacket with skinny jeans of a lighter shade of blue and a pair of black sneakers. Her long jet black hair was done in a ponytail and by the looks of it, seemed wet and messy with a few strands out of place. Her adorable black eyes examined Thomas with confusion as to how he could know the name of the monster that had just "foot raped" her and her friend moments ago.





Thomas gave her a nervous smile, scratching the back of his. "Yeah, um I guess you could say me and Tiffany are friends. Kind of." This caught the attention of the girl still sitting who lifted her head and gave Thomas an appalled look while her friend did the same. Oh, crap. Thomas thought. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything.






The girl standing up narrowed her eyes at him and before Thomas knew it, she was up in his face. "How could you be friends with that... that monster! She just kidnapped us and started... started rubbing her foot on us! Wait, I get it now. You told her to kidnapped us!" The girl fumed.




"What?!" Thomas exclaimed.




The girl huffed in disbelief. "It all makes sense now. Only a stupid, perverted guy like you would have some giant little girl kidnap women for his own pleasure!"





Thomas could not believe this! "But...!"





"How long have you been doing this?!"





"But I..."





"How did you even manipulate her in the first place?!"





"Wait..."





The girl sitting down got up with fear and hate in her eyes. "Oh my God! What type of sicko are you?! Do you have any idea what your "friend" put us through just now! Where were you anyways?" She said angrily, quoting "friend" with her fingers.





"Probably watching the whole thing from the top of her dresser somewhere!" Her friend suggested with disgust in her voice.





"Wait! Now hold up!"




"Eww! Did you get off on that!?" The girl that was sitting, accused, stepping back in revulsion.




"Enough! I didn't tell her to kidnap you and I'm not a pervert! If I was working with her, how come I'm in here with you two?! Use your heads!" Thomas barked.





The two girls skeptical stares started to faded at that. Thomas sighed. "Look, for all it's worth, I'm sorry she kidnapped you. She actually kidnapped me too although that's not how we met." Thomas said, blushing slightly. He didn't want to bring up how Beverly had dropped him in Tiffany's panties, causing their fateful encounterment, espically after being called a pervert by the pair. "She took a liking to me and I started realizing she wasn't all bad. She's was just raised to not care about people smaller than her, people like us. We got into a argument after she kidnapped me and here I am with you." 




His voice sounded sincere enough. The girl with the ponytail placed her hands on her mouth with regret in her eyes. Her friend looked just as guilty. "Oh my... oh my God. I am so sorry..." She said.




Her friend started walking closer. "Your... Your telling the truth, aren't you?" She said.




"Yes!" Thomas barked, with a defensive look on his face.




The girl with the ponytail started holding her face as a sharp sob escaped her. "I'm so sorry! W-we're just tired and scared!" She bawled.





Thomas felt his heart sink hearing her cry so hard. Tiffany, what have you done? He thought. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine. Like I said, she likes me and I know she'll listen to me, too. Tiffany might be big and destructive but she's still a just little girl who just needs guidance." 





The girl with the ponytail looked up and sniffed. Her friend had put her arm around her shoulder in a comforting manner. "We're sorry again for accusing you." The girl with the ponytail said.





Her friend gave him an apologetic smile. "Yeah, we're sorry. Your so brave."





Thomas blushed stratching his head with a bashful laugh. "Well, yeah, I guess. Um, my names Thomas by the way."




The girl with the ponytail wiped her eyes, smiling. "Mildred." She said.






"I'm Anika." Said the other girl. Now that she was standing up, Thomas could make her out better. She was just as pretty as Mildred with a smooth face and a bit of pointy nose but it did nothing to make her any less attractive. She had caramel skin and long black hair too except hers wasn't bounded by anything, falling down her back. Her jacket was brown, leather and expensive looking and unlike Mildred, hers was opened, revealing a glamorous peach colored sweater with a small pink scarf around her neck. She was wearing tight jeans like Mildred and adorning her feet were brown designer boots with flat heels. 






Anika gave Thomas a look as if inspecting him somehow. "Wait, you actually look familiar. Have I seen you somewhere before?" Thomas shrugged. She continued scrutinizing him until the realization hit her. "Oh, wait! Haven't I seen you around campus at the Collins University?" She said with a raised brow.





Thomas eyes widened at this. "Wait, you go to Collins? Both of you?" He said looking at Mildred.






They both nodded. "I thought you looked familiar but with all that had happened, I wasn't thinking about it." Anika admitted.





"That's great!" Mildred chirped in. "What major are you studying?"






"Graphic design. It's my second semester." Thomas said. "What about you guys?"






"Criminal Justice and it's my second year too." Mildred replied.






"I'm studying Psychology, first year." Anika said.





"So, are you two like sisters?" Thomas asked.





Anika sighed, shaking her head. "No, just friends. Everyone says that."






Thomas face palmed himself. "God! I'm so sorry, I was just wondering, you know?"





Mildred laughed. "No, it's fine really. We're use to it."





Suddenly, there was an audible growling noise. It took Thomas a second to realize it was coming from Anika, more so, her stomach.




Anika blushed in embarrassment. "S-Sorry! I didn't eat much today."





"Anika! I told you that you should start eating a bit more!" Mildred reprimanded.




"Hey! I'm on a strict diet, you know that!" Anika lashed back.




Mildred threw her hands in the air in agitation. "Well, this is just great. That girl doesn't seem like she's coming back anytime soon to take us out."




"Oh, it's not like I had "getting kidnapped by some giant" on my agenda, Mil!"




"Don't start with me!"




Thomas watched the girls bicker for a good twenty seconds before forcefully coughing to make his presences known. Both girls stopped their quarreling and stared at him, almost annoyed. Reaching into his jacket pocket, he pulled out a paper bag. It was the food he got for free after Tiffany "negotiated" with the manager. He wasn't much of a big eater so there was still a large piece of the burger and a couple of fries. 




"I still have some food from early. Please help yourself." He said. "I'm just glad I finished my soda before Tiffany threw me in her pocket." He chuckled. He nearly jumped when Anika snatched the bag from his hand. Pulling out the burger, Anika quickly started wolfing down the thing. "Oh my God... Thank you...so much, Thomas." She said, between bites.



Mildred shook her head. "Pathetic. Simply pathetic. What would you do if Thomas wasn't here? Hmm?" She said, but felt herself smiling, knowing that her friend now had food in her belly. 



"No problem! I'm just glad I could be useful!" Thomas replied, watching Anika devoured the burger. He watched as her delicate mouth tore the thing hungrily and watched as she swallowed. To Thomas own surprise, he found her eating it was actually kinda sexy. Woah, she most have been real hungry, He thought with a bit of excitement. Anika grabbed a handful of fries and stuffed them in her mouth, her cheeks puffing out as she masicated the oily food and swallowed the potatoe-y goodness only to reach in and grab another handful and eat them as well. Thomas gulped, felling an erection stir in his southern region. Dear fuck, she's just going all out!






When Anika was done, she let out a belch, much to her embarrassment. "Oops. Excuse me!" She said covering her mouth. That was enough to wet Thomas. What the fuck is wrong with me? He thought.




"Thomas, you OK? Sorry, I ate it all."




Thomas snapped out of his trance. "Oh, uh, no problem! Really, I was full anyways."




"Your such a pig." Mildred teased.





Anika stuck her tongue out at her. Thomas eyes bulged seeing the pink muscle extended.




"Anyways, we should all get some sleep." Mildred said. 





Anika nodded. "Yeah, thanks again, Thomas! It was really good." She said, smiling at him. Thomas returned the smile only more nervously. Turning off the Torch, Thomas took a spot farthest from where the girls were and tried to make himself comfortable.





Jesus, I really am a pervert...

---

Chapter 10 by Nothingness
---


Waking up the next day didn't prove to be any pleasant for Thomas due to the hard surface of the pencil box. He groaned as he stood up rubbing his back, went over to the crack at the corner of the pencil case, undid his pant and released his bladder. Last night when he had illuminated the case, Thomas could make out that the case was resting on top of a stack of old notebooks, conveniently so that part of the case hung over the books.






When he was done, he glanced over to the two silhouettes breathing slowly. Anika and Mildred was still sleeping. Thomas pulled out his phone. "7:51, huh? It's morning already." He murmured quietly to himself. "It's Monday. I hope Tiffany didn't go to school already."





He waited a few more minutes, pacing around with trepidation. There was no way him and the girls could stay in here for a good eight hours or so without suffering from fatigue from a lack of food and water. Surely Tiffany couldn't have been so mad to let that happen, would she?






Just then, the case started shaking, sending Thomas off his feet and waking up the girls. Light slowly began filling their vision and then there was a sudden uprush and before they all knew it, the case opened, revealing the huge face of their redheaded captor. 





Tiffany's face seemed indifferent as Tiffany regarded them. Thomas took a quick glance at the girls who were staring up at her in fear. Thomas couldn't blame them. Despite the fact he told them his affinity with Tiffany, they were still reasonably scared of her. Thomas hoisted himself up. He had to show them he was true to his words.






"Tiffany, Look..." Thomas began.





"Be quiet, you!" Tiffany interrupted narrowing her eyes at him.





Thomas felt himself shudder a little at that. She was obviously in a bitter mood. Tiffany's eyes shifted to the girls. Anika instinctly eeped when Tiffany's eyes fell on them while Mildred started shaking. Tiffany started to grin. "I'm hungry and my mommy is still sleeping." She said, reaching in to pick up a screaming Mildred. At that moment, Thomas's heart started racing into overdrive.





"Oh my God, No!!! Put her down, please!!!" Anika screamed, agony in her voice.





Tiffany giggled shaking her head. "Uh, uh! She's going in my tummy! Say bye-bye to your friend." She said, lifting the now hysterical Mildred to her opening maw.






"TIFFANY!!! WHAT THE HELL?!!! STOP!!!" Thomas bellowed, with a voice full of desperation.





Tiffany simply ignored him, pulling out her tongue with an "ah" noise.





"TIFFANY! PUT HER DOWN, RIGHT NOW!" Thomas barked.





Tiffany proceeded with her task and gave a screaming Mildred a long lick from bottom to top.





Thomas stared with frantic helplessness. She couldn't. She wouldn't. It was all too much to bear as Thomas fell to his knees with a sharp sob escaping him.





"TIFFANY, IF YOU EAT HER, I'LL...I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!"





Everyone turned to Thomas who was now crying profusely. Tiffany had stopped instantly after hearing Thomas's painful wail. It was a queer moment, as if time itself had stopped. Tiffany watched the poor man bawl with a funny feeling in her chest. A feeling that made her feel uncomfortable. She wouldn't have known it as guilt. She stared at the small girl in her hand with a anxious look before lowering her back in the case.






"T-Thomas..." Tiffany said with uneasiness in her voice. "T-Thomas, please don't cry. I-I put her down, see?"





Thomas hadn't settled down any as he continued crying.






Anika went over to her saliva covered friend. They both watched Thomas with hurt in their eyes before Mildred walked over to him. "Thomas... it's OK, I'm fine. See?" 





Thomas brought his head up, sniffling. He didn't get his bearings right away as he sat there on his knees before the realization hit him that it was Mildred's voice that had spoken. Looking up, he was met with a phlegm covered Mildred who he instantly hugged. 





"Your...your OK! Your... Ugh!" Thomas said, relinquishing his embrace in disgust. Mildred just gave him a awkward smile which Thomas returned.





Looking up, Thomas could see Tiffany was looking at him with remorse in her eyes. "Tiffany, thank you! Thank you so much!" Thomas said, tears falling down his face.




Tiffany started twisting her hair in her finger, averting her gaze from Thomas. "W-Whatever! I wasn't that hungry anyways! T-there's probably some cereal left in the fridge." Her gaze fell on Mildred with disgusted. "You taste like feet! When I come back, you're all getting a shower!" She said before leaving the three on the dresser.





Tiffany pouted as she opened the fridge, taking out a box of Cocoa Puffs and a bottle of milk. She grabbed a chair and stood on it to retrieve a bowl from the cabinet and finally, a spoon from the drawer. Stupid Thomas...Tiffany thought bitterly. He's always ruining my fun! I should have just ate her.





---
The moment was awkward. Tiffany was sitting on her bed, Indian-style while munching on the cereal with an annoyed look on her face while three tiny people sat in front of her, eating there own pieces of cereal. Tiffany had dropped a couple of Cocoa Puff on her bed so that they could determine how much they needed to eat before they were full.





"Um, Tiffany, could I get some water, please?" Thomas asked, nervously. 





Tiffany glared at him at first but when Thomas actually flinch, her face softened. She liked when tinies feared her but seeing Thomas flinch like that only made her feel bad. 




She placed her bowl on the dresser near her bed and leaned a little closer to him, with a apologetic look on her face. "Thomas, you don't have to be afraid of me. I-I'm sorry I made you cry." She said softly, her eyes drifting to the floor. "And that I put you in a pencil case."



Thomas looked up at her with a bit of caution in his eyes. Even though she mentioned killing people, He never actually witness Tiffany literally attempt to kill anyone like this before but after this morning, he was now looking at her differently. "I-It's OK, Tiffany. Just please don't try to hurt Anika and Mildred from now on, their my friends." Anika and Mildred both gave him a warm smile to what Thomas said.





Tiffany nodded. "O-OK. I'll get you some water."




"Um, could you get us something to drink too, please." Anika chimed in with hesitation in her voice. Tiffany gave her a incredulous look as if she did something heinous. Her stare caused Anika to recoil. "I-I'm sorry!" Anika eeped looking up at Tiffany with terror in her eyes.




Before Tiffany could respond, Thomas walked over to Tiffany's leg and started rubbing it affectionately. Tiffany stared at the little man at her leg who looked up at her with a tender smile on his face. "Tiffany, I want you to know that your awesome." Thomas said, scratching his head shyly. "I-I guess what I'm saying is even though you're rough at times, you've always looked out for me and I just wanna say thank you for that. You really are a great friend." 




Tiffany heard enough. She quickly scooped Thomas up and gave his body a gentle kiss, smiling at the little man in her palm before giving his head an affectionate little scratch. "OK, you little cutie, enough. I'll get you all something to drink." She said, putting Thomas down and getting up.






Just as Tiffany was going to get up, the door cracked open slightly.





"Tiffany, baby, you up?" Sophie asked with a groggy smile on her face as she poked her head in. Her smile dissolved a bit when she found her daughter's shock expression and three tinies on her bed. 






"W-Wait! I-I could explain..." Tiffany yelped, waving her hands.





Sophie walked over, clad in a black nightgown that ended at her thighs.





"Tiffany..."





"Please! Please don't me mad at me!" Tiffany begged, on the verge of tears.





Thomas, Anika, and Mildred gawked at the approaching giantess with terror plastered on their faces, paralyzed with fear. They watched this busty, thunder thighed woman who was larger than any building they've every seen tread towards them. It didn't help any that her approaching form got closer and closer until her knees was looming right over them. Her sheer size was all but enough for Mildred and Anika to take and the two began screaming. Thomas on the other hand, remained silent with a look of utter despair on his face.



"Tiffany, you never told me you had pets!" Her mom beamed, enthusiasm in her voice. Tiffany and the three on her bed all gave her a shocked look.





"Pets?" Tiffany repeated, tilting her head in confusion.





Her mom nodded, smiling excitingly as she got down on her knees to examine the trio better. "When I was about your age, I would collect tinies and keep them in a little tank." Her mom sighed happily, picking up a wailing Thomas with her dainty red pedicured fingers. Tiffany gasped, looking at her mom in horror.






Her mom, still in a memory daze continued her story, she dropped Thomas in her open palm who fell face flat in her surprisingly smooth skin. Before he could try getting up, Sophie's index finger came down on his back, pushing him down gently as she began stroking his back. "Yeah, those were the good old days. They always had something interesting to say." She mused, as she continued stroking Thomas who could only give muffled protests since his face was jammed into her palm. 





"Till one day they got out while I was out playing with my friends. I didn't tell my mom I had them so when I came back, they were dead. Squashed flat." Sophie sighed sadly. "I cried so hard that day." Anika and Mildred cringed hearing the part about "squashed flat."





Tiffany gulped. "So... so I'm not in trouble?" 




Sophie smiled at her daughter, picking up Anika and Mildred causing the two to squeal as they to were deposited onto her palm where Thomas was. She then sat down next to her and gave her a one arm hugged.





"Of course not, sweetie. Why would I be mad?" She responded.





Tiffany started fidgeting, shuffling her feet. "Well, it's just that you get kind of crazy around tinies, sometimes."





Sophie huffed, much like her daughter. "I do not!"




Tiffany gave her a deadpanned look. "Mommy, you destroyed a city because one shot me."





Sophie blushed at that. "Oh, well, what did you expect? They hurt my lovable little girl." She said, squeezing Tiffany for a tighter embrace causing Tiffany to giggle. Sophie then stared at the three in her hand sending a shiver down their spines. 




"So little ones, what are your names?" She asked with mischief written on her face.



They all stared up at her in silent fear as if they were still coming to terms of the reality of being held by a being larger than her daughter. Sophie smiled at this. They know their place, that's for sure, Sophie thought. They'd make excellent pets for her daughter. One of them started moving forward. It was the boy. 





Sophie giggled. "My, aren't you a brave little thing. And cute too."




"That's Thomas. He's my favorite one." Tiffany said, smiling.




"I see why, he's quite the cutie." She said, using her finger to tickle Thomas stomach. Thomas tried to block the approaching digit with his hands but it proved futile and he was made to giggle. 





"What about the other two?" Sophie asked.





Tiffany shrugged. "I don't know their names. I just got them."





Sophie stared at the two. One of them, the one with the blue jacket, curled it's arms around it head while the other one looked like it was on the verge of tears.





"Relax, little ones. I just want to know your names." Sophie cooed.




"M-Mildred!" The blue jacket one blurted out. "A-And that's Anika."




"Mildred. Anika. Thomas." Sophie mused. "OK, that's all I wanted know." She handed the trio to her daughter and got up, stretching.




"Well, I'm going to make breakfast then." She said, looking down at her daughter. "You want anything, sweetie? I see you made yourself cereal."





"No, I'm fine." Tiffany replied.




Her mother eyes shifted to the pile of Cocoa Puffs on her bed. "Tiffany, what'd I tell you about leaving food on the bed?" She said, crossing her arms.





"But... But I was feeding them!"





"Well feed them somewhere else. As long as it's not on the bed. Beds are for sleeping, got that young lady?" Her mother said.





Tiffany nodded her head, with a down casted look. "Yes, ma'am..."





Sophie smiled looking around the room before picking up Tiffany's jacket. "And please put you clothes away."




"OK." Tiffany responded, taking the jacket out of her mom's hand and throwing it in a hamper. "So, since your not mad, can I really keep them?" Tiffany asked, eagerly.




Sophie nodded. "Of course, dear. They don't eat much anyways. If you want, we could get you a tank to put them in later."





Tiffany beamed. "No, it's OK, mommy! Thank you!"




Her mother gave her a little wave before going. When she closed the door and left, it was Thomas who reacted first, sighing.




"That... that went better than expected." He said.



---
Chapter 11 by Nothingness
---


Tiffany left the trio on her bed to find some bottle caps after their meeting with her mother. Anika was still a bit shaky while Mildred was simply stunned, spaced out completely. Although Thomas was scared himself, a part of him knew he had to be strong for the girls.





"Well, Tiffany's mom seems... nice." Thomas said, attempting to break the awkwardness of what just happened.





"Nice? Thomas, she called us "pets." Anika responded with slight despair in her voice.





Thomas scratched his head. "Well yeah but think about it, things could have been a lot worse. I'd rather be called a pet than ending up flattened under Tiffany's mother's hand."





Anika gulped. "I-I guess your right but what are we gonna do?! We can't stay here. We have lives to live! We're not some... some gerbils! I mean I have an essay that's due Wednesday!"






Thomas nodded, sympathetically. It's not like he wanted to be here either but he knew there was no way around it. "I know Anika, I know, but there's nothing we could do right now than to adapt to our situation."






Anika took in a few breathes, nodding. "Y-Yeah. Adapt. I mean, at least we know Tiffany won't hurt us anymore."





"Right! We just gotta keep cool." Thomas said.





Anika chuckled, shaking her head. "Wow, and I'm suppose to be the one taking Psychology."





"Hey, I think even the most uber shrinks would have shat theirselves if they saw Tiffany's mom approaching their office building." Thomas countered.





This caused Anika to burst out laughing. "You forgot the piss." She said.





Thomas shook his head, laughing too. "Yeah, bowels and bladder. Losing both of those is a testament of how scared shitless you truly are."





Still giggling, Anika turned her attention to Mildred who was still spaced out. Thomas followed Anika's gaze as they walked over to her.





"Mil?" Anika said, with concern. "Are you still with us?"





"Man, she's really spooked." Thomas said, without any less concern than Anika.





Anika snapped her fingers in front of Mildred's face. "Yup. Spooked." Anika scrunched her noise a bit. "Thomas, do you smell... pee?"





It took Thomas a moment to avert his eyes from the darken spot of Mildred's pants before he felt himself blush. Anika eventually caught on.





"Oh, uh..." She said, flustered.





"Yup. Scared shitless." Thomas mumbled under his breath.





When Tiffany came back, Mildred was no longer stunned but embarrassed as Thomas and Anika tried to comfort her. Tiffany watched this with confusion, putting the caps on the dresser near her bed.




"Um, what's going on?" Tiffany asked, leaning over the three.





Thomas looked up at her as he and Anika patted Mildred who had her face in her hands. "Don't worry about it." He responded.





"What's wrong with her?" Tiffany said with slight annoyance in her voice, leaning closer and pointing at Mildred.





Her nose got a slight whiff of something putrid, a familiar scent Tiffany recognized. Her eyes grew wider when she noticed the little girl Thomas called Mildred's pants.





"Wait, did she pee herself?!" Tiffany asked with a laugh in her voice.





"Tiffany... be nice." Thomas warned.





Tiffany shook her head, giggling. "OK, OK. I think this is the perfect time to give you guys your bath now."





"Um, hey Tiffany, could you leave me here while Anika and Mildred get a bath first?" Thomas asked.





Tiffany nodded. "OK."





Anika gave Thomas a warm smile. He really was a sweet guy.





"I'll come back for you when I'm done with these two." Tiffany said reaching for the girls.




"And Tiffany, be nice to them please." Thomas said.




Tiffany nodded with a smile on her face as she went into her bathroom. Closing the door behind her with her foot, she set the girls on the sink. Once the door was closed, Tiffany grinned maliciously at the two girls.




"Wow, you actually peed yourself? What are you, four?" Tiffany said with a mean grin on her face, looking at Mildred who along with Anika was staring up at her in disbelief. 




Mildred gulped. "B-But your mom scared me."




"B-But your mom scared me." Tiffany parroted.




"Why are you being so mean to her?! Thomas said we're his friends and you should be nicer to us!" Anika barked. Tiffany used her index finger to flick her causing Anika to eep and fall on her behind. Tiffany grabbed her leg and lifted her up to her face. Now dangling upside down and trembling, Anika was meet with a large emerald eye.




Tiffany stared menacingly at the little girl shaking in her grasped. "You better lower your voice when you're talking to me." She growled, which made Anika's blood run cold. "Just because you're Thomas's friends doesn't mean I won't hurt you." Tiffany started to grin, swinging the little thing a little like a pendulum making her scream. "You know, if I was to drop you and break all of your little bones, I'm sure Thomas would understand if I told him it was an accident." 




"N-Not if we told him it wasn't!" Mildred responded with fear dripping from her voice, gathering a bit of courage. 




Tiffany's eyes drifted to the soiled thing that had the audacity to speak up to her. Using her free hand, Tiffany slapped the side of the sink causing a mild vibration given that it wasn't too sturdy. The mild vibration however, was enough to topple Mildred over and make her fall on her bum. Tiffany dropped Anika next to her but not too far to break any of her little bones. When both girls were reunited, Tiffany's angry face was looming over them. 





"Just so you know, Thomas doesn't make the rules here. I do. You two better learn who's in charge here or I'll make you learn. That means no talking to me meanly and when I tell you to do something you better do it. Got that?" Tiffany growled. The two girls were nodding their heads vigorously, petrified beyond words. Even though Thomas proved to them that Tiffany adored him, it didn't mean he could actually stop her like he did last time. It was merely her affection for Thomas that kept her from turning the two into her snack or a messy stain under her feet. Besides that, there was no way to stop the young giantess from doing what she wanted to do to all of them.




Tiffany smiled triumphantly, her hands on her hips. Good. That's better. She thought, satisfied. "OK now get naked. Especially you, Pee Pants." Tiffany teased.




Anika and Mildred hesitated for only a few seconds before stripping down slowly. When they were apparently done, Tiffany frowned at the two now staring down at Mildred in a red brassiere and thong and Anika in a black brassiere and panties.




"I said, get naked." Tiffany repeated, annoyed. "You have to take those off too."




Anika gulped, ready to protest but Mildred placed a hand on her shoulder, shaking her head but she too looked just as flustered as her friend. Under normal circumstances, stripping in front of a young little girl would be the their first concern but the fact that Tiffany was a giantess and a domineering one at that only made the duo feel self-conscious.




Now bare, Tiffany couldn't help but suppress a giggle. They were looking up at her, hiding their breasts and privates from her, faces betraying complete embarrassment. Tiffany's hand came down on Anika again as she dropped her on her open palm. Anika scrunched up, doing her best to conceal her body while Mildred could only look up in horror.





Tiffany smiled sweetly at the girl below, tilting her head with false innocence before returning her gazed back at the little thing that tried to ball herself up. Tiffany used her pinky to probe her side, eliciting a little squeak from her. After a few gentle pokes, Tiffany applied some pressure and like pill bug uncoiled, Anika was exposed, flailing miserably as she tried to push the pinky off but it was utterly pointless like trying to move a truck off her body. Tiffany chortled at this pathetic display. Aw, she actually thought she could move it off. How cute! Tiffany thought.





Using the same pinky, Tiffany easily flipped the thing on her back then placed her pinky on her stomach, securing her in place. She was made to scream, her voice betraying tears, limbs flying about. Tiffany's eyes examine her fragile little body with a combination of mischief and curiosity. A coy grin started to form on Tiffany's lips. She knew her mom told her she wasn't suppose to look at naked women for she was too young but now that she had two miniature versions as pets, it couldn't be helped.





Her quizzical eyes were trained on the little things tiny breasts. Tiffany moved her pinky up the small caramel mounds, probing them in a gentle up and down motion. It was all but enough to cause Anika to whimper helplessly as Tiffany gleefully raped her. Tiffany giggled. They were so small and soft. "My mommy said I'm gonna have these when I get bigger." Tiffany said with a cute grin on her face as she continued rubbing the little girl's breasts. She stopped her motion for only a second, musing over something.





The act was sudden and made Anika yelp. Tiffany had used her pinky to pry her legs open, exposing her vagina. Tiffany stared at it before nodded, approvingly. "I have that, too." Tiffany said, pointing at Anika's womanhood. "Except mind's way bigger." She gloated with a smirk. Her pinky made it's way down there and started rubbing between Anika's legs.





"P-Please! Stop!" Anika wailed, her breath starting to shorten. Tiffany rose an eyebrow to this. She continued to rub the same area. She didn't know what she was doing to the little girl in her palm, her pinky merely rubbing the area out of curiosity. Now for some reason, the little thing was acting strange. Sure it was still scared of her but as Tiffany continued to rub her vagina, she started moaning loudly and she was getting sweaty. 



The rubbing only stopped after Tiffany felt something sticky hit her pinky. The thing was panting and breathing tiredly, sweat soaking her body. Tiffany lifted her pink as a tiny string of slime apprehended itself to her smallest digit. Tiffany brought the thing up to her eyes. What is this stuff? She thought. It was transparent like thin saliva but the scent was strange as Tiffany sniffed it. Using her tongue, Tiffany gave it a lick. It didn't taste like much. 



Mildred was cowering on the sink, her hands on her ears and her eyes shut closed. She had stopped watching the lewd scene once she heard Anika's first gasped. It was embarrassing to say the least and she couldn't help but ponder how this girl knew about such a lecherous act.



Anika was still in a state of ecstasy, almost forgetting for a second she was in the palm of a giant little girl. She eeped when she felt the all to familiar digit touch her only this time, it was on top of her breasts as opposed being under it. "They got harder." Tiffany said, referring to Anika's erect nippples. "What happened to you?" Tiffany asked, innocently.




"I..." Anika began.





"Tiffany, what's going on?"





It was faint but Tiffany could hear it much to her dismay. It was Thomas calling out. The recurring pattern was getting on Tiffany's nerves were when she was having fun, Thomas was always interrupting her somehow. Grunting to herself, Tiffany quickly turned on the faucet and squirted a small dab of the watermelon hand soap she loved so much before quickly grabbing Mildred and washing both girls under the water. With a cruel grin, Tiffany turned the water up to cold, eliciting screams from the girls. 




When Tiffany dried them on a towel she gave them a glare. "If you tell Thomas what I said and did to you, I'll crush you both while he's sleeping so you better not snitch!" 




The two girls didn't have to be told twice. "OK!" They both squealed in unison. 



---
Chapter 12 by Nothingness
---



Tiffany brought the girls back into her bedroom, humming merrily. Thomas, who was pacing back and forth, stared at the approaching redheaded giantess with a frightened look.


"What was taking so long?" Thomas asked, nervously.





Tiffany rolled her eyes, smiling as she placed both Anika and Mildred on the drawer with the caps of water still untouched. They were both covered in large clumps of toilet paper, their only form of coverage. "Oh, stop worrying! I just had to wash them a few times. They were really smelly, after all." Tiffany responded. "Right, guys?"





Anika and Mildred simply nodded, hiding the fear on their faces as if they were trained to masked their emotions.





Tiffany smiled sweetly at the two. "I think we're gonna get along just fine." She said, giggling. "OK, Thomas, your turn."




Thomas nodded as Tiffany lowered her hand, allowing Thomas to climb on. Thomas snickered.




"What?" Tiffany asked, confused.




Thomas rose a brow with a cheeky grin. "Now your letting me crawl on your hand? What did I do to deserve such special treatment?"




Tiffany pouted but with a little smile to it as they made their way to the bathroom. "For being too cute, that's what. Now come on, let's get you washed up."




Tiffany watched as Thomas took of his clothes till he was left with his boxers. Tiffany smirked snidely at Thomas's choice of underwear. A couple of miniature Tazes from Looney Tunes litered his red boxers. Thomas scratched his head, a bashful smile on his face.




"Nice Taz undies, Thomas." Tiffany teased.




"Hey, I like Taz!" Thomas responded, defensively.




Tiffany scrunched her face. "Eww, why? He's mean and ugly!"




Thomas huffed. "He's awesome. I mean, turning into a tornado? Come on!"




Tiffany crossed her eyes, sticking out her tongue and started making gibberish noises just like Taz would do, minus the crossed eyes. Her imitation of the cartoon character made Thomas explode with laughter.




"Hahahaha! Oh my God, stop! You don't know how goofy you look from my perspective!" Thomas howled, still laughing.




Tiffany giggled once her impersonation was done. It was nice to see Thomas laughing so hard like that. It made her feel tingly inside in a good kind of way.



"Oh... oh... my gut. OK, so who's your favorite character?" Thomas asked.



Tiffany smiled, tapping her chin with her finger, pondering. "Hmm... Henery Hawk!"



Thomas eyes widened. "What?! Are you kidding?! He's an ass!"



"He's cute and funny." Tiffany said, crossing her arms with finality.



"Don't forget stupid." Thomas added.



"Oh, and is Taz any smarter?" Tiffany shot back.



"What do you expect? He has to deal with a tactical genius like Bugs Bunny! The guy can make anyone look stupid!"



"He looks stupid." Tiffany said with a grin.



"How's it looking for Henery Hawk? Did he eat Foghorn Leghorn yet?" Thomas quipped with a smile.



"Foghorn is bigger than Henery Hawk so there!" Tiffany responded, sticking her tongue out playfully.



"Henery Hawk has abnormal strength." Thomas continued.




"Ugh! Your so difficult!" Tiffany barked, staring at the little man on her sink who stared back up at her with a triumphant grin on his face. The two bursted out laughing after a few seconds.




"We really gotta watch some Looney Tunes together, sometime." Thomas said, chuckling.




"We could do it after your bath." Tiffany suggested.




Thomas looked up at her, perplexed. "Um, don't you have school?"




Tiffany returned the perplex look. "Um, Thomas... it's July here."




Thomas snapped his fingers with realization. "Right, right. Almost forgot." It was something he learned in that special class they had in high school that primarily focused on the parallel dimension the giantesses live in. They were mostly hypotheses about how the giantess's world worked but now he knew one of those hypothesis was true.




Tiffany giggled. "Silly Thomas! Even I know we don't have the same seasons!"




Thomas chuckled. "OK. Let's get the tap water running." He shrieked when he saw Tiffany taking off her clothes, already removing her shorts, completely naked. Thomas quickly covered his eyes.




"It's OK Thomas. We're friends so we could see each other naked." Tiffany said.




"Who told you that?!" Thomas yelled.




"My mommy."



"Well, that doesn't applied to me!" Thomas said, his eyes still shielded.




"You saw me naked when we first meet, remember?" Tiffany said with a coy grin.




"I only saw your chest that time! Plus you were embarrassed back then when I saw you. Why so bold now?!" Thomas responded. He was getting uncomfortable.




"Because, silly, I didn't know you back then. Now we're friends!" Tiffany beamed. "Oh, yeah! I got naked because your gonna bathe with me!"




Thomas gulped. "Tiffany, that's very nice and all but as a grown man, I am not allowed to see a naked child." 




Tiffany sighed, rolling her eyes. She started the water in her bathtub, pulling out one of her bubble bath soaps and poured the sweet smelling liquid into the tub. She went back over to Thomas, picking him up much to Thomas's shock. His shock didn't cease there when Tiffany pulled his underpants of his legs with relative ease, dropping the tiny boxers in the small pile of clothing that belonged to Mildred and Anika. 




"T-Tiffany, what are you doing?!" Thomas yelled, flustered as he was maneuvered into Tiffany's palm, hiding his privates with his hands and closing his legs.



Tiffany laughed, cutely. "Now were both naked! Yay!"



"G-Give me back my boxers!" Thomas seethed although his face still betrayed embarrassment.



Tiffany pouted, annoyed expression on her face. "Jeez Thomas, lighten up! We're just taking a bath and... what's that?" Tiffany's eyes squinted, spotting something quaint hiding under Thomas's hands.




"N-Nothing!" This really isn't something a little girl should be doing, you know!" Thomas scolded.




Tiffany scoffed. "You're the little one and you're not my mommy so stop talking to me like that! Now open you legs."




"Tiffany..." Thomas begged.




Tiffany's thumb and pointer finger gingerly plucked Thomas's hands from his private area and then pried his legs apart. He tried to close them again, horror on his face at what Tiffany was doing. 




"Tiffany, Stop!" He yelled frantically.




Tiffany pulled his legs apart again her eyes glowing at what she was seeing between the little man's legs. When Thomas proceeded to close his legs again, Tiffany had enough. 




"Stop doing that! I just wanna see, Thomas!"




"What your doing is called "rape", Tiffany! It's a bad thing!"




"Just let me see and I'll never do it again." Tiffany begged. Her curiosity was at it's peak.




"No!" Thomas barked. "J-Just let me put my boxers back on and then we could bathe."



Tiffany fumed. Why is he being so stubborn?! I just wanna look at it.



She was feeling herself getting irritated from Thomas's rebellion. She grabbed his ankle and lifted him upside down much like she did with Anika earlier.



"What are you doing?!" Thomas wailed, still trying to cover up with his leg, the one that wasn't apprehended by Tiffany's fingers. Using both her hands now, Tiffany grabbed Thomas's arms and legs, leaving him in a position that resembled a person making a snow angel.




"T-Tiffany, why are you doing this to me?! This is not how friends treat each other!" Thomas pleaded, voice shaking.




Tiffany ignored him, her attention on the strange looking appendage between Thomas's legs. It was a weird little thing. It looked like a tiny mushroom with the tip split vertically. It was upside down like Thomas and upon further squinting, Tiffany could see it was veiny. There was a sack below it too. Tiffany pondered what was inside, curiously. She only had a brief thought of actually getting a needle and piercing the little sack to see it's contents.



She let go of Thomas's legs and dropped him back into an open palm. Thomas barely had time to calculate Tiffany's movements before she wedged her pinky between his legs. Thomas gasped instinctively, given Tiffany an appalled look. 




"How come you got a mushroom between your legs? Are you part tree or something?" Tiffany asked, giggling as she stroked the little thing. It was strange. Tiffany swore it looked floppy and soft but now it was feeling a little harder. "Would it hurt if I pulled it off?"




Thomas eyes widened. "It's not a mushroom and yes, it would hurt a whole lot! Please stop touching me there, Tiffany! I don't like it!"




"What is it then?" Tiffany asked with a grin on her face. Her childish curiosity was overcasting Thomas's feelings at the moment.




"It's... it's called a penis, OK!" Thomas blurted out, defeated. His voice was wavering now. He felt scared and violated. Why wasn't Tiffany listening to him? Didn't she know what she was doing to him was wrong?




"Pee-nis? So you use it to pee?" Tiffany asked, as she continued stroking the tiny thing. Her eyes started to light up at a familiar sight. Thomas was starting to gasp just like Anika did. To make things more weird, the "pee-nis" felt bigger, like it was swollen. Tiffany relented her action on it and indeed, it looked bigger and harder.




Thomas started catching his breath then, now that the stroking had stopped. Her question was still unanswered given the fact that Thomas seemed to be dazed out. With her curiosity sated for now, Tiffany decided to head into the bathtub with the little man for now and ask questions later.




Tinies are... weird, she thought.


---
Chapter 13 by Nothingness
Author's Notes:

In my defense, I blame the delay of these chapters on GameFreak for making Pokemon Moon which I had whored my time to. I also want to give my thanks to all of you who have read this story and I want to give an espically big thanks to all of you who have left a review. Your words are the very fuel of this ongoing story! :D There's one more thing I need to address. I want to apologize to any of you if I didn't respond to your reviews quick enough. I don't have internet where I'm living right now so my responses may be a little tardy but I promise to make an effort to respond to any review no matter how long or silly.(Let's not get crazy, though -_-). So here it is. Oh, there's two chapters BTW. Ch13 and Ch14.

---




OK, don't freak out, Thomas thought to himself. She's just a kid, that's all! A curious kid who didn't know any better. R-Right! That's it! Just some innocent, childish... Oh God, I feel so violated...




"Hey, Thomas. Thomas?"




The voice took a while to snap Thomas out of his thoughts. Eyes that were peeled opened from utter shock of what Tiffany did to him moments ago now drifted to the sight of the titanic redheaded girl who's body was submerged into the tub full of bubbles with only her head and shoulders sticking out, her long scarlet hair drenched with a few strands sticking to her face as her eyes regarded Thomas with worry.




Thomas, who had his boxers back on and sat on the back of a blue rubber duck with a football helmet on it's head forced a smile. "Yeah?" He responded. No. He would not get mad at her. Not this time. Even though what Tiffany did was wrong, Thomas, despite himself, couldn't hate her. What she did was merely out of child-like curiosity, nothing more. 




"Your not mad at me, are you?" Tiffany asked, a morose tone in her voice. It was a trait Thomas started catching on to. Whenever Tiffany did something wrong that she thought would make someone upset, she'd ask if they were mad at her. She really is just a little girl, Thomas thought. Her tremendous face loomed over him and the floating duck with green eyes that would rival a puppy, her lips screwed up in a sad pout. How could he stay mad at her when she made such a cute face?




"No, Tiffany. I'm not mad. Just don't do that again."




Tiffany nodded with a smile. "OK! So, do you still wanna go downstairs and watch Looney Tunes?" She asked.




"Actually, I was wondering, does your mom work?" Thomas asked.



"Uh-huh! She's goes to her job every morning, except weekends 'cause that's when we spend time together!" Tiffany beamed, positioning herself in the tub, causing some water to splash on Thomas.




"Hey! Watch it!" Thomas protested, shielding his face from the soapy water.



Tiffany giggled. Moving towards one of the edges of the tub, Tiffany grabbed a water pistol, opening the tiny plug on the top before scooping up some of the water to fill the gun up.




When Thomas moved his hand from his face, his eye bulged in horror. "W-wait, Tiffany! Your not gonna shoot me with that, are you?! I-I'll fall off and get soap in my eyes!"




Tiffany simply grinned, sitting further away from Thomas and his "boat" as she took aim, closing one eye as she did so. With one press of the trigger, a small stream of water bursted out of the pistol. Thomas grabbed the duck's neck, closing his eyes and preparing for the fall. After a few seconds, Thomas opened his eyes to find he was still on his rubber raft much to his confusion.




Tiffany smiled at his confused expression and instead of explaining her real motives, she pointed to where she was really aiming, expecting Thomas to follow which he did. At the end of the tub behind Thomas, was a small plastic ball. Tiffany simply meant to shoot the ball which fell in the tub, a test to see how good her aim was. 




Thomas sighed, relieved. "So since your mom goes to work, who's watching you this, uh, summer?" It was still a little weird to Thomas how there worlds had different seasons.



Tiffany, reaching under the water, pulled out a toy submarine before answering. "Oh, Brooke comes over to babysit me." She said, not really paying attention to Thomas, her eyes now fixated on the toy.




"Um, Brooke?" Thomas asked, with fear dripping from his voice, watching Tiffany pull the top hatch of the submarine open.




"Oh don't worry, Brooke's really really nice! You'll like her."




Thomas shook his head. "Yeah, maybe to you. No offense, but I've seen the way you and Beverly treat those below you so I'm not really excited about meeting this Brooke." 




Tiffany, pouring out a little water out of the submarine shrugged her shoulders. "OK, so what do you want me to do? Hide you guys? Oh, wait! I got a better idea! Why don't I take you to one of my favorite parks?" Tiffany said, smiling. "It could only be me and you though, Thomas." 




Thomas pondered that for a second. It didn't sound like a bad idea. "Wait, would Brooke let you go by yourself?"



Tiffany gave him a confused look. "Why wouldn't she? She always let's me go outside by myself and so does my mommy." 



"But what about strangers? Aren't you too young to be out on your own?" Thomas asked.




Tiffany giggled. "You tinies say weird things, sometimes." 



Thomas sighed. Guess they don't keep a tight lease on their kids here. I wonder if it has something to do with not having men on their world or what? He thought.




"Fine. Sounds OK to me. But how come you don't want Mildred and Anika to come?" Thomas asked. "Will they even be safe with Brooke around?"




Tiffany rolled her eyes. "They're boring and they scream a lot. Besides, it's not like Brooke is going to check my room."



Thomas nodded. She did have a point. "I guess you're right and Tiffany, they're not boring. They're actually pretty cool and of course they're gonna scream a lot, you're a giant. I thought you said you were getting along with them?"




"Oh, I-I am! It's just your so much cooler than them." Tiffany answered, nervously.




Thomas gave her a deadpanned look. "You weren't being nice to them, were you?"



"Hey! I could be nice to them! They just make it hard because their so... so stupid!" Tiffany responded, defensively.



"Good. You know, I think you'll actually like them once you get to know them better." Thomas said with a smirk.




Tiffany gave him a raspberry, causing Thomas to chuckle. "You're such a baby."




"Am not!" Tiffany retorted, returning to her toy. Thomas stared at the thing in her hand. She really likes that thing, Thomas thought. You know, it looks so real too. Like a model or... Oh crap.



"Tiffany..."



"What?"



"W-where did you get that submarine?"



Tiffany smirked. "Neat, huh? I took it after I ate the..." Tiffany stopped, her eyes grew wide with realization of what she was saying. She gasped when she saw Thomas's horror stricken face staring up at her. "I-I mean... It was way before I met you, Thomas! OK?!" She barked, defensively. 



Thomas nodded his head slowly, his face still stricken with horror. "R-right."




Tiffany winced seeing her little friend's expression. Why is having a tiny so hard?! She screamed in her head. "I-I just realized how stupid it was for me to keep this thing." Tiffany laughed, nervously. She got up quickly and threw the small water vessel inside a trash bin in the corner of the bathroom before sitting back down in the tub, giving Thomas an awkward smile.




I'll just bring it back to my room later when he's sleeping, She thought mischievously.




---

Thomas was once again on the dresser with Mildred and Anika with a small washcloth around his body, something he was grateful to Tiffany for since he was in his underwear. Meanwhile, Tiffany with two cream colored towels wrapped around her waist and hair, was rummaging though her closet for an outfit she could wear for the day. 




The girls had welcomed Thomas back with sad smiles on their faces as if trying to laugh at their predicaments, Thomas returning their smiles.




"Looks like you got a special VIP wash." Anika joked, pointing at Thomas's washcloth.




"Jeez, what did you do to get her to like you so much?" Mildred asked.



Thomas gave a nervous laugh, shrugging. "Just being myself, I guess. I just wish she'd treat you two better though."



"Thomas, dont worry about it. If it wasn't for you, we'd be a lot worse off." Anika said, pulling her misfit toilet paper covering around herself tighter.




"Yeah, hopefully she'll get tired of all of us and brings us back home." Mildred said, readjusting her paper as well. "Did she tell you what she's gonna do with our clothes? I'm really not looking forward to wearing mines after... well you know." She said with an embarrass look on her face.



"She said she was gonna wash them later." Thomas replied, before looking over at Tiffany who was coming over to her bed with a pair of faded jeans in one arm and light pink ruffled tank top held by a shirt hanger held in her other hand. 



"Hey Tiffany, can't you get them washclothes too?" Thomas asked.



Tiffany, who was smiling, placed her clothes selection on her bed before going over to the dresser, laying her hand open on the dresser much to the trio's confusion.



"Well, aren't you two getting on?" Tiffany asked with a surprising friendliness in her tone, an act that caused the three to look at each other then back up at Tiffany.



"Um, Tiffany, I know we just left the bathroom but are you feeling OK?" Thomas asked, with a raised brow.



Tiffany huffed, understanding Thomas's witty comment. "I could be nice to them, Thomas! I'm gonna prove you wrong right now so I'm taking them downstairs to get washclothes AND I'll even let them chose a snack from downstairs." She said with a haughty smile plastered on her face. "Go on, climb on my hand. I won't hurt you." 




Mildred and Anika stared at each other with hesitation, obviously not trusting the young giantess's sudden hospitality. They stared at Thomas who gave them an approving nod, smiling. They both knew it would be simple for the titanic ten year old girl to easily torment them again like she had did before and then threaten them not to tell an oblivious Thomas anything.



"I-I think we'll just stay up here while you get the washclothes." Mildred responded fearfully back up at the giant girl. Anika nodded nervously in agreement.




Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Oh, C'mon! Thomas knows what happened in the bathroom so I'm not gonna do anything this time."



This caused Anika to shiver. Thomas knows what happened!? She quickly faced Thomas to see any signs on his face that he knew about the lewd act that the titaness redhead did to her and how she herself actually came during the said act much to Anika's humiliation. When Thomas gave her a innocent smile, she felt relief wash over her.




It was Mildred who shook her head in response to Tiffany's offer refusing to let her guard down. "N-no! I'm sorry but we don't trust you. If anything, we want Thomas to come with us." 




Tiffany pouted. "But I want you to trust me. It's cheating if Thomas is watching!" She wined.




"Cheating?! This isn't a game! We know how rough you are to us like... like you can't control yourself or something!" Mildred barked, fear still apparent in her voice and on her face.



Tiffany managed to conceal a twitch. Did she just yell at me?! Tiffany thought. The urge to through the little thing on the floor and crush her by her still soaked feet right now was great but she wanted to make her point clear to Thomas that she could treat the girls better.




"Fine. We'll all go downstairs." Tiffany reponded with calmness in her voice that even surprised herself. 



After brushing her teeth and hair, Tiffany presented herself to her trio of tinies, now fully dressed. She wore the top and the jeans which were actually Capri's with her long scarlet hair bounded into a ponytail by a cute lacy baby blue ribbon. A pair of pink Converse sneaker with a pair of white short socks completed her outfit.




Extended her arms and giving herself a twirl, Tiffany smiled at her audience below her. "Well, what do you think?" She asked, a cheeky grin on her face. She knew she looked cute but it was always nicer when someone complimented her. Tiffany knew she had great taste in clothing, that's why her mom always let her pick her own clothes when they went shopping together, something that always made her mom squeal in glee everytime they went to the mall. Aside from destroying cities and terrorizing tinies, shopping was something they both loved.




"You look good." Thomas said. His eyes were on her open closet for a while now staring at the numerous clothing and shoes. "Man, how many outfits do you need, anyways?"




Tiffany giggled, bending over to give the tiny man a little bop on the head with her forefinger. "Oh, Thomas. Don't you know a girl has to have a lot options when it comes to clothes?"




Thomas turned to Mildred and Anika to confirm this. Both girls nodded.




"She's right." Anika responded.




"But seriously, she does have a lot of clothes." Mildred said. 




"Tiffany! Brooke's here!" It was Tiffany's mom's voice calling from downstairs.




"OK! Coming!" Tiffany yelled back.




Anika and Mildred stared at Thomas in fear. "Um, who's Brooke?" Anika asked.




"Tiffany's babysitter. Y'know how their world and our world have different months and seasons from one another?" Thomas said.




"Oh, God... she's doesn't have school because it's summer here, isn't it?" Anika caught on. Smart girl, Thomas thought.



"Yeah, pretty much." Thomas responded.




"Did you brush your teeth?" Sophie called up.




"Yes, ma'am!" Tiffany called back, collecting the three and making her way downstairs.




When Tiffany came down, There stood a black haired teenage girl talking with her mother at the doorway. Her mother was in her work attire, a white short-sleeve blouse with a black dress skirt and black high heels, her curly red locks dangling slightly below her chin.




"There's money on the table if you girls want to order something and don't hesitate to call me or the cops if something goes wrong. " Her mom said as Tiffany made her way to the two. The raven haired girl's attention turned the little girl who gave her waste an affectionate hug, the raven haired girl smiled at her hugger, rubbing the smaller girl's head.




"Don't worry Ms. B, I got it under control. Me and Tiff will be fine." The teen responded, her voice betraying a smooth calmness to it.




Sophie smiled. "Alright then you two, have fun and listen to what Brooke says, Tiffany."




"OK. Bye mommy!" Tiffany waved with one arm, the other still wrapped around Brooke as her mom started making her out to the driveway were her black Ford resided.




"Bye, Sweetheart, be good." She said, returning the wave before entering her car and driving away.





Once Tiffany's mom was on the road, Brooke closed the door before staring at the still clinging redhead.



"OK Tiff, you could let go now." Brooke said, gently trying to dislodge the girl.




Tiffany eventually released her grip looking up at her babysitter with excited eyes. "Brooke! Brooke! Guess what?" Tiffany said, her face beaming.




Brooke gave her a smirk with a rose brow, hands on her hips. "Let me guess, you have little people as pets now."



"Yeah! Wait, how did you know that?" Tiffany asked, a perplex look on her face.




Brooke placed her hands on her temples, closing her eye whilst making a strange humming sound. "Ummm... The Great Brooke knows everything there is to know...ummm..."



"Nuh-huh! My mommy told you didn't she?" Tiffany asked with playful accusation in her voice.



Brooke stuck her tongue out playfully. "Sheesh. When are you not smart?" She said, walking over to the living room.



Tiffany grinned proudly "I can't help it."



"Well c'mon, Egghead, let's get a look at your little friends." Brooke teased.



Brooke sat down on the cream colored couch making a long, exaggerated sigh as if she was really tired. Tiffany shook her head, smiling. "Brooke, you only live like four blocks away from us!" By now, Tiffany was use to Brooke's silliness but sometimes she'd try to play along.



Brooke sighed again, pulling her head back. "Yeah but without my board walking is like torture!" She complained.



"You broke another one?" Tiffany asked, reaching into her pockets.



Brooke shrugged. "Eh. Not my fault they can't keep up with me."



Tiffany rolled her eyes. It was only typical of the skater girl to break another skateboard doing one of her famous stunts. Tiffany took out Mildred and Anika first who were both in her right pocket, placing the squirming pair on mahogany dining table in the living room between herself and Brooke then she took out Thomas from her left pocket and placed him next to the pair.




Thomas spat out a bit of pocket lint as he got his bearings looking up at Tiffany with a slightly cross look. "Maybe a little warning next time you wanna stuff me in your pocket?" He said, looking up at a giggling redhead. "What's so funny?" He asked looking up at her then at Mildred and Anika who were both staring up in horror at something opposite to Tiffany's left. First, he noticed the shadow that engulfed him and the two girls, then the giant black and white striped wall and finally, with reluctance and fear, Thomas head slowly stared up at the gawking face of a giant girl bending over, examining them.




"Oh, dude..." Brooke whispered to herself in disbelief.




---

He'd thought by now his encounterments with these giant females would build an immunity from fear of them but no such thing had happened so far. Thomas's only thoughts at this moment were, "Oh God, I'm gonna die for sure this time..."




The giant girl that was now examining him, Mildred, and Anika hadn't made a move towards them yet which was a good sign but was not something to take lightly. Her soft blue eyes were curious, as if she never saw people smaller than her before. The girl herself was quite pretty, Thomas noticed, with silky jet black hair, bangs reaching her shoulders with the right side possessing a few strands of yellow and red highlights. Adorning her head was a black beanie with cat ears poking out from the top making her all the more cuter.




"Whoa..." The girl said, her gaze still fixed on them.





Tiffany looked at her with confusion. "What? You never seen tinies before?" She asked.




Brooke shook her head, her eyes still fixated on the three, mouth agape. "No way. My family doesn't do rampages."




Thomas started backing up, looking up at Tiffany with despair. "T-Tiffany I thought you were gonna hide us! She's gonna hurt us now! You have to take us back up, quick!"




Tiffany shook her head, giggling. "Mommy already told her about you so what's the point in hiding you now." She said, scooping up Thomas who screamed in protest.




"Wait! What about Anika and Mildred?! You can't leave them with her! Guys, c'mon she taking you back up, right Tiffany?" Thomas said from Tiffany's open palm.




The two girls however didn't make any movements, the heads still peering up at the giantess in shock.




Brooke broke her eye contact from the two, her gaze now on Thomas who cringe.




"Wow, you're a demanding little fella, aren't you?" Brooke said, leaning over to see Thomas closely. Thomas recoiled back, gasping a little which caused Brooke to cease her advances.




"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Look, I won't hurt your friends." She said softly. She then returned back to her leaning position by the table to confront the little girls. "I won't hurt you. My name's Brooke by the way." She said sweetly, with a smile on her face.




Both the girls were looking up at the girl with a bit less nervousness this time. It was like their encounterment with Tiffany's mom only this time there was something different. She had a air of gentleness to her that wasn't on Tiffany's mom who instead had and air of dominance to her, something that reassured the girls a bit.




Thomas was less than reassured. While Tiffany was rough and somewhat chaotic, Thomas knew she wouldn't cause any serious harm to him and while he was around, she won't do anything to Mildred or Anika either but this was entirely different. This girl was older, a stranger and she just mentioned she never meet a person that was no taller than her forefinger before, something that didn't sit well with Thomas.




He felt a jostle as Tiffany brought him closer to her face. "See, told you Brooke was nice." She said.




Thomas shook his head, angrily. "She's probably just saying that!"




"T-Thomas, it's OK. I think we could trust her." It was Anika who called out nervously. Thomas crawled at the end of Tiffany's palm to get a look at Anika who had called up at him but her gaze was still fixed on the girl.




Mildred gulped. "Speak for yourself!" She whispered, her gaze also trained on the colossal girl as well.




"Are you sure?" Thomas called down.




Anika turned her head towards Thomas finally and nodded although to Thomas, her face betrayed reluctance.



"Mildred, what about you?" Thomas asked. "How are you feeling about this?"




"Honestly Thomas, not so good, but if Anika trusts her then I guess so can I." She said, smiling at her friend, Anika smiling back.




"Aw, so cute." Brooke cooed softly, leaning over the pair with a gushy smile on her face. The two backed up quickly causing Brooke to regret her actions. Brooke eeped, backing up. "Oh sorry! Sorry! I did it again!"




"I-It's OK. M-my name's Anika, by the way." Anika said with a nervous smile. She could tell the girl really didn't mean any harm but her sheer size was still daunting.




Brooke smiled at the little girl, being careful not to advance too close to them. "Nice to met ya, Anika or should I say "grace."




Anika's eyes nearly popped out of her sockets. "How'd you know my name meant "grace?"




"Eh, I teach myself a little Hindu once in awhile along with a little Turkish and sometimes Japanese. Greece if I'm not too busy." Brooke said, counting the languages on her fingers.




"No way! Y-You study all those languages?" Mildred asked, flabbergasted. "And on your free time, too?"




Brooke shrugged. "I could teach you some if ya want. It's kind of like one of my hobbies. I just surf the web when I'm bored and teach myself, ya know?"




"She also skateboards." Tiffany chirped in. "She promised to teach me but she keeps breaking her boards." She said with a pout and a glare.




"You board?" Thomas asked, shocked.



Brooke's attention was on the little man in Tiffany's hand now. She gave him a little grin. "Yep. You?" She replied simply.


"Well I use to but that was like back when I was a freshman in high school till I got a bike, that is. I mean, I didn't do any tricks or anything I was more of a cruiser." Thomas said.



"Oh, dude! Why not?" Brooke asked.




"I know it sounds silly, but I was afraid of humiliating myself." He responded, scratching the back of his neck.


Brooke gave him a sympathic look. "I feel you, dude. Sucks when people laugh at you but screw 'em! Just gotta do you, ya'know?"



Thomas smiled. "Trust me, I know that now. You know, you really are nice."



Brooke gave him a cheery grin. "Nah. I just like people."



There it was. People. She called them people despite the fact that they were smaller than her. It was enough to put Thomas to ease. He looked up at Tiffany who gave him a cheeky smile, who mouthed the words, "told you" silently. It was enough to make him chuckle.



"Alright then, me and Thomas are going to Carol Park. Oh, and could you get some washclothes and some snacks for those two?" Tiffany said.


Brooke nodded, giving a playful salute. "Will do, captain! I'll take good care of you two, promise!"



Anika and Mildred smiled up at the girl, gratefully. They knew they were gonna enjoy their day.


---
Chapter 14 by Nothingness
---


Tiffany made her way out the back door with Thomas still in her open palm something that put Thomas on edge. The little girl was humming merrily, giving Thomas a brief look before smiling. "Hey lighten up, Thomas, you'll like Carol Park." She said.

Thomas looked up at her with those worry eyes of his, something that made Tiffany gush mentally. He's just so cute!

"It's just...are you gonna keep me out like this? Can't you put me in your pocket or a purse or something?" Thomas pleaded. It felt strange asking her such questions as if he was a doll that came to life on a child's whim.

Tiffany's eyes grew with realization. "Oh right! I almost forgot my purse! Thanks for reminding me, Thomas." She said, running back in the house while cupping her other hand over Thomas.


They were back outside, in front of the garage and this time, Thomas was inside of a colorful purse with a few cute narwhals on it. The purse had a strap for Tiffany's convenience. Tiffany made her way to the garage button, pressing it to open the door. Thomas poked his head out to the queer noise that was actually the garage door opening. Tiffany devised a means for Thomas for which he could poke his head out of the purse by putting a small teddy bear in the purse that he could crawl up on for elevation and instead of closing the flap of the purse on the outside, Tiffany slipped the flap inside the purse that way Thomas could squirm through and breach his head whenever he felt like it. Thomas had to give it to the girl that she could be clever when she wanted too.


"You never told tell me you drived?" Thomas yelled up. He was joking, Tiffany knew given that he was smiling.

"I wish. I'm just getting my bike. Your little story back there gave me the idea." Tiffany responded, entering the garage.

"So we're going cycling, then. Sounds good." Thomas said.

Tiffany rose a brow, smirking. "What, your not gonna tell me that sounds dangerous and you might get hurt?" Tiffany teased.

Thomas shook his head, grinning. "Nope. I'm actually looking forward to this."

Tiffany gave the little man a pet on his head. "Good 'cause we're gonna have fun. You'll see."


Soon enough, Tiffany found her bike. The garage itself was rather clean, Thomas noticed. Back when he lived with his parents, the garage was a total mess full with junk to the point where his mom and dad had to park their cars on the driveway. His family knew his dad was responsible for the hoarding. Another thought about men not existing entered Thomas's mind. Is this how the world would be if men didn't existed? Would it be perfect if men didn't exist?


His thoughts were broken immediately when Thomas felt a sudden rush of wind. The way the concrete started moving fast and the shaky jostling told Thomas enough. Tiffany was on her bike. For better words, it was like an amusement park ride to him. One that was making him nauseous.

"T-T-Tiffany...s-s-slow..." He couldn't finish his sentence, instead, he slowly slipped back inside the purse, gripping the small teddy bear's fur, face planted on it's stomach.

When they made their way to their destination, Tiffany was panting, with a smile on her face with one foot on the floor to keep her and her red bicycle steady.

"Thomas, we're here!" Tiffany reached for her purse, opening it. What she saw made her cringe. Her bear was covered in bile and laying next to the bile was a sick Thomas.

---
Thomas slowly sipped the ginger ale from the cap, sighing happily from the tasty beverage that was also soothing his stomach. He was on Tiffany's palm who bought him the ginger ale after she gave her purple little teddy bear a thorough cleaning in the bathroom. Tiffany had left her bike inside the shack of a park ranger lady Tiffany's mom knew who was more than happy to watch her bike for her.

As Thomas slowly slurped from the cap, Tiffany gave his head a gentle pat causing Thomas to look up at her with a grateful smile.

"Sorry, Thomas. I shouldn't have rode so fast." Tiffany apologized, with a forlorn look on her face.

Thomas patted her finger reassuringly. "Hey, it's fine. At least you got me this ginger ale to make up for it."

Tiffany beamed instantly. She was sitting on a green bench, already enjoying the day. Behind her and Thomas was a lovely cluster of rose bushes and in front of her was the huge pristine fountain she loved with a nude female angel that held a vase of some sort that expelled water into the fountain almost endlessly. There was a smooth black concrete path that separated Tiffany from the fountain, one that was quite big that surrounded much of the park. It was meant for walking, cycling, skating and the likes. Everything else was covered in grass, trees and flowers. Tiffany watched the other park-goer pass by her, some even waving at her, Tiffany waving back in turn with a friendly smile.

Thomas on the other hand, paid more attention to the park-goers, who were all females of different age, color, and height. Their height may have been different amongst theirselves but to Thomas, these women and girls were absolutely colossal! He saw two young girl somewhere in the distance racing each other on scooters. He nearly jumped out of Tiffany's hand when a older brunette women, her hair bounded in a ponytail in black yoga pants with a grey tank top and grey sneakers with sunglasses on and a walkman tied to her arm by a black band passed by too close to Tiffany, jogging. It was a complete anomaly how the giant woman could move so quickly.

Thomas saw many other giant females too but started to relax a little when he realize they were all going about their day innocently, not one was concerned with Thomas at the least. With his fears settled, he started enjoying the scenery much like Tiffany was doing now, crossing his legs to sit.


Tiffany felt his movement, looking down giggling.

"I see your getting comfortable down there, little Tommy." She said.

Thomas inhaled the air, sighing. "This really is a nice park."

"Yup. It's my favorite park." Tiffany responded, simply.

"Hey, Tiff. I bet your hand is getting tired. You could put me down if you want."

Tiffany gave him an amused look. "Tiff, huh?"

"Hey, if you get to call me Tommy, I get to call you Tiff." He said, in a matter of factly tone.


Tiffany only giggled. She liked how bold Thomas was to her since he was her friend. It made their relationship all too real. Any other tiny who would talk to her like that would find theirselves in her tummy or squished into an unrecognizable pulp under her soles.

"Fair enough, little guy." She said. "Want some more ginger ale?"

"Yes, please!" Thomas said.

Now sitting on her lap, Thomas was offered more of the nice cold beverage from the capless bottle next to Tiffany's leg, both Tiffany and Thomas took a sip, Thomas from the cap, Tiffany from the bottle. They both sighed, happily enjoying the nice weather, the occasional chirping of birds and the friendly park-goers that passed by them.



Once they were done sitting, Tiffany decided to go on a stroll around the park, with Thomas back in her purse, head out. They chatted amongst theirselves and laughed as they took their stroll. Eventually, they made their way to a wooden boardwalk not to far from the park. There were women and girls there of course, even more than there were at the park but Thomas wasn't scared.

Amongst the boardwalk of females were stands that sold food and somewhere in the distance, Thomas could see a brunette woman, her hair in a bun with brown short shorts, flip-flops, a white T-shirt with letters Thomas couldn't make out and glasses passing out papers, cheerily.

Tiffany peered down at the little man watching everything. "I'm gonna buy some ice cream. Want anything?"

Thomas stared up at her, pondering for a second. "Ice cream sounds good."

Tiffany placed her hands on her hips, frowning. "Thomas...You can't finished an ice cream by yourself! It'll melt!"

Thomas waved his hand, dismissively. "Don't worry about it. Just buy one ice cream for yourself and I'll share it with you, that way you'll save more money."

"But...but what if you don't like the one that get?" Tiffany asked.

Thomas snickered. "Tiff, there's no ice cream that I don't like."

Tiffany's eyes widened. "Wow. Your hardcore." She said, impressed. She couldn't fathom eating anything gross like rum raisin or birthday cake, flavors she promised she would never eat again.

They made their way to an ice cream truck that was parked on the sand below the boardwalk but only to be stopped by someone.

"Um, excuse me. Little girl. Yes you."

Tiffany turned, somewhat annoyed that someone was stopping her from buying her ice cream. Thomas, of course had no other choice but to turn as well. It was the woman passing out the flyers.

She was bending over slightly to meet eye level with Tiffany, smiling sweetly.

"Yeah?" Tiffany said, trying to mask her annoyance. Her mother always told her to be respectful to older women unless they were being rude to her.

"Yes, hi. My name is Karynn Yates and I couldn't help but notice your little friend there."

This caused both Tiffany and Thomas to widen their eyes in fear. Tiffany instinctly pulled her purse back, hands protectively around the purse and Thomas. "You can't have him! He's not for sale!" Tiffany barked.

The woman waved her hands defensively. "Woah. Woah. You misunderstand. Um, here, look." The woman said reaching in her pocket to pull something out. It took Tiffany a second to realize that the something was actually a someone. The woman gentle lowered a tiny man, just like Thomas towards Tiffany's face. The woman, known as Karynn smiled. "Meet my friend and co-worker, Mike Davidson."

Tiffany's eyes regarded the little man in the woman's hand, curiously. He was a black man, his head completely bald with a bit of a small black beard and mustache on his face. He wore a blue Hawaiian shirt with red flowers on it with a khaki shirt and brown flip-flops. He was not scared of being held by the woman or by staring into Tiffany's face. In fact, he was smiling at her genuinely.

"Hello there, young lady. How are you doing on this fine day?" He said.

Tiffany was taken back, not expecting the little man to talk to her. "Uh, fine?" She responded, unsure.

"Great. Great. Happy to hear it. As Karynn just mentioned, my name is Mike Davidson."

Karynn smiled. "See, me and Mike here are social workers who work for an organization known as B.P.S.P.U."

Tiffany eyes grew wide. "I heard that name before on T.V.! You guys talk about how tinies should be respect and stuff."

Karynn and Mike nodded proudly. "Right now, we're hosting a program in this town where women and girls like me and you could learn more about smaller people like your friend there and Mike." Karynn said, pointing at Tiffany's purse. "If you don't mind, could we speak to your friend?" Karynn added.

Tiffany was reluctant but eventually complied. She pulled Thomas out and placed him in her open palm much to Thomas confusion.

"Hey Tiffany, what's going..." Thomas head stared up at the enormous bespectacle woman he had saw earlier, the one who found out he was in Tiffany's purse. By the angle, he could tell he was on her hand but in front of him was another man, slightly taller than Thomas himself. They both smiled at Thomas, eagerly.

"His name is Thomas and I'm Tiffany." Thomas turned to Tiffany who's face was a few feet away from the woman's palm.

"Tiffany, what are you doing?" Thomas said, between clench teeth. He was getting tired of being passed around to giantess to giantess.

Tiffany sighed. "They're cool, Thomas. I've seen them on TV."

Before Thomas could responded, his shoulder was grabbed, body turned and next thing he knew, he was shaking hands with the man next to him.

"Thomas. Tiffany. Nice to meet you both!" The man said, still shaking Thomas's hand, shaking Thomas's whole body in the process. Thomas couldn't tell if the guy was that strong or if he himself was just that skinny.

The man finally let go then allowed his friend to talk. "Hello their, Thomas. As we were telling your friend here before, my name is Karynn Yates and this is Mike Davidson. Were both social workers for the organization known as B.P.S.P.U. It basically stands for Big People Small People Unite. Our goal as of now is to start a free program here in this town that'll encourage women and girls like Tiffany and I to show a more softer side to smaller people such as yourself and Mike here."
Thomas had to comprehend that for a second before a big grin started to spread on his face. "Say no more. We'll just take a flyer."





---
Beverly had her eyes shut tight. Her heart was racing. This was it. The moment she dreaded was here and now.

"Hey, I'm here for you, Bev. You could do it." It was Zeke, gently touching her arm. She smiled, her eyes still closed. They'd called each other by their really names when they were serious as opposed to the "spirit names," something that Zeke made up years ago, even before they met although Zeke believed they were real, spiritual things.

Fwip!

Beverly eeped. "It's cool. It's cool. She's just tying the rubber thingy around your arm." Zeke cooed. Beverly nodded, nervously. She started to feel the alcohol being rubbed on her arm.

"It's OK. I'm right by your side. You've got nothing to worry about." Zeke's voice was soothing, loving.

"OK. We're all done." It was the nurse. Beverly opened her eyes slowly to find a Band-Aid on her left arm and next to it, Zeke smiling up to her with that lazy look of his that she came to adore.

Beverly looked at the nurse who was smiling warmly at her. She was a blond like herself but a bit older, yet attractive nonetheless, her long hair pooling over her shoulders.

"T-That's it." Beverly stuttered. "I-I didn't even feel it."

The nurse, taking off her gloves and desposing them into the trash bin smiled at her. "You'll be surprise what support can do. Your quite lucky to have boyfriend like that." She said, point to Zeke.

Beverly smiled at her tiny boyfriend gratefully. "I know."

Zeke started to crawl up Beverly's arm. "Now, let's see how big that hole is." He said, mischievously reaching for the Band-Aid.

Beverly quickly flicked the small man only enough to make him fall off and groan a bit in pain. "Don't you dare touch it!" Beverly yelled, recoiling her arm to her chest.


When they left the health clinic, Beverly starting rubbing her arm, pouting. "I think it's starting to hurt, now." Zeke, who was perched on her shoulder, chuckled, shaking his head. Her blue high heeled sandals clicked as she walked. They matched the tight fitted blue dress that hugged her body along with the blue and gold purse around her shoulder. Her right wrist was covered in numerous gold bangles, her hair braided into a crown on her head with a few strands falling down her face. Zeke, who was anything but fancy wore a white tank top and a camo shorts with green flip-flops along with his trademark beanie.

"Nah, it's in your head." Zeke said.

"Ugh, I hate needles!" Beverly said, angrily stomping her foot down. She felt a loud squelching noise under her sandal clad foot. When Beverly lifted her foot, she smirked evilly. There, flatten into a nasty red goop of blood and guts was a tiny. Beverly could tell it was once a man. That was the only good thing about coming all the way out here to this clinic for her annual Physical. The area had feral tinies. Zeke wasn't aware of what had just happened only tapped on Beverly's shoulder to get her attention.

"Huh? What is it, Gummy Bear?" Beverly said, turning her head to Zeke.

"Could you take out the paper those people gave us?" Zeke asked.

Beverly rolled her eyes, pulling out the paper from her purse in front of Zeke. "Gale, I don't get why you made me take this! Why do I have to respect other tinies, for? Please tell me we're not going to their meeting, tomorrow?!" She whined. Her eyes drifted to the concrete as she spotted two more tinies ahead. Beverly smiled, moving the paper away Zeke much to his confusion and trodded quickly towards the duo. The tinies below froze in fear much to Beverly's delight. She noticed it was two little boys.

They stared up at her in horror. Beverly gave them a fake grin before lifting her sandal clad foot on both boys and crushing them into nothingness with a sickening squelch. Beverly sighed, blissfully. She needed that after being exposed to one of her phobia, earlier.

"Hey, Beauty. What did you do just now?" Zeke asked. He couldn't have seen the tinies being crushed thanks to Beverly's titanic breasts.

"Nothing, sweetie! Just some bugs that needed to go squash." Beverly grinned, wickedly.

Zeke cringed. He wasn't one to agree on hurting animals big or small but he had to convince Beverley to do this."OK, so as I was saying, I think it would be nice to check it out. They got food, games, and they said we'll meet other people like us and those social worker dudes that gave us this paper." Zeke said, eagerly.

Beverly, who was staring down at another tiny, a woman, who was stupid enough to try and hit her footwear with her tiny arms only responded with a "uh-huh."

"Think about it, Beauty. An opportunity to meet new people and to learn more about smaller people like myself."

Beverly figured the woman was the boys mother, trying to avenge them. Beverly could see it crying miserably, realizing how futile it's efforts were. Beverly snickered at the tiny little thing. Her mere sandal dwarfed it completely. How stupid was it to think it could hurt her? Using the back of the heel of her sandal, Beverly slowly lowered it over the now screaming woman. Buh-bye, little bitch, Beverly thought. Squelch! The woman was no more than a gory mess that made a string of guts that connected to Beverly's heel and the concrete.

"So are we gonna go?" Zeke asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Fine, whatever." Beverly said, not really paying attention.


Zeke grinned. "Thanks, babe. Your the best." The last part got Beverly's attention as she stared at her little boyfriend, lovingly. Lifting him off her shoulder, she gave him a quick peck, one that covered Zeke in a thin glob of saliva. He didn't mind for he was used to it. He smiled at his titanic girlfriend who smiled back. Oh, what the hell. Beverly thought. Whatever makes my Gummy Bear happy, right?




Chapter 15 by Nothingness
---


Tiffany came home that day with a content smile on her face. She had brought her bike back into the garage only before she took out Thomas from her purse. The little man in her open palm shared the same content look that she had. They had both enjoyed their day and were now heading back inside the house.





Tiffany stifled a yawned with her free hand. "Today was fun." She said, smiling sheepishly making her way to the door.




"Yeah, I gotta admit, it was." Thomas responded, stretching his arms, upward. "Plus, I can't wait to go to that meeting tomorrow." He added with a grin.




Tiffany frowned, stopping in front of the door. 




"Hey, C'mon, don't look at me like that. This is just the thing that you need, Tiffany. Don't you think it's time you gave up on your, uh...hobby?" Thomas said, with an awkward look. He was referring to Tiffany's violent tendencies towards people of his own size. 




Tiffany gave him a morose look, her mouth on the verge of forming a pout. "Do I have to go?" Tiffany pleaded to the little man in her open palm.




Thomas crossed his arms. "I think it would be good for you if you did. How come you don't want to go, anyways? Karynn and Mike did say they had games there." Thomas said, with a forcefully cheery voice in an attempt to persuade the young redhead.




"I just don't wanna go, OK!" Tiffany argued.




"You just don't wanna give up on hurting people and you think this program might change you, is that why?" Thomas inquired.




Tiffany wanted to scoff but stopped herself. What Thomas just said sounded silly. They weren't people, they were tinies. Little small things that screamed and ran when they saw her. They squished nicely when they were stepped on and they were nice and wiggly when she swallowed them whole, making a warm full feeling in her tummy.




But still, she knew Thomas was one of them and he didn't like it when his fellow tinies got hurt. It made Tiffany ponder a little too. Thomas was so full of emotion and energy that at times, she almost forgot his size role. No, Thomas is just special! Tiffany thought to herself, angrily. It's every other tiny that's dumb!




"Alright already! We'll go to the stupid thing..." Tiffany grumbled.




Thomas patted her finger. "Atta' girl."




When she opened the front door, the first thing Tiffany and Thomas heard was Brooke laughing. Tiffany glanced down at Thomas confused, Thomas staring up at her just as perplexed. They had made their way into the living room to see the commotion for theirselves.




On the couch was Brooke throwing her head back, howling with laughter and below her, on the mahogany table, Mildred and Anika, now each wrapped in purple wash clothes, were in no better state. All of girls were in tears from all their chortling. When Tiffany came into the living room, the table was littered with candy and chip wrappers. She also noticed two chunks of cottonballs on the table as well, makeshift couches for the little girls to sit on.




"OK! OK! There's more!" It was Mildred, who's voice was one verge of laughter. She was standing up, looking up at her giggling babysitter who had leaned over to the smaller girl to hear her better while Anika was sitting on her cottonball chair, laughing profusely.




"Mil, stop! Stop! I...I can't take anymore!" Anika begged, her laughter still apparent.




"So he told her, "this isn't a deficiency! This is my nose!" Mildred said, closing her nose with her fingers to make a ridiculous sounding voice. Both Anika and Brooke cracked up.




Tiffany couldn't help but grin. At least they didn't annoy Brooke too much while they were gone. She placed Thomas on the table and sat next to Brooke.





"Oh, hey Tiff. How was the park?" Brooke asked, wiping tears from her eyes.




Tiffany gave her a hug, sighing. "It was great! Me and Thomas had fun."




Thomas, who was still wrapped in his washcloth examined the various wrappers on the table before giving Anika and Mildred a grin.




"Looks like you guys had fun, too." He said, making his way to an open bag of Wise popcorn and taking out a popcorn, nibbling on it.




"We did. Brooke's awesome. " Anika said, smiling up at the giant girl.




"Can't argue with that." Brooke admitted, shrugging her shoulders. "You guys are pretty cool, too." She said, referring to two girls.




Thomas's attention turned to the gunshot noise coming from the plasma screen T.V. inside the living room. "Oh, cool. The Walking Dead is on." He said.




"Yup. It's a marathon." Mildred said.




Tiffany's eyes lit up. "Ooh! Ooh! Can I watch it, Brooke? Can I? Please?"




Brooke rose a brow, smirking. "I don't think you could take it."




Tiffany scoffed, picking up an unopen Fruit-Roll Up off the table, sitting down next to Brooke. "C'mon! It's not that scary, right?"




"Not unless your ten." Thomas piped in, grinning. Tiffany stuck her tongue out at him, Thomas returned the childish gesture, causing Brooke to giggle as she stood up and changed the channel. Tiffany groaned, disappointed to see the channel was changed to an episode of Spongebob Squarepants.




Brooke patted the young girl's head, giving her an apologetic look. "Sorry, Tiff. Can't have you going to bed with bad dreams." She started fumbling in her tight blue jeans pocket for her smartphone. "Now, let's order something."




After settling for pizza, the gang started talking amongst theirselves. Thomas especially got to learn more about Brooke. Being only sixteen years old, three years younger than himself, she was somewhat of a nomad when it came to jobs. From Toy r Us to Starbucks to Sears, Thomas had wondered why the teen had quit those jobs. Thomas had only had one job in his life, when he was working as a bus boy at some Hispanic restaurant a year ago. Sadly, the old manager, Luis pasted away from cardiac arrest and his bitter wife, Maria took over the restaurant. Things didn't go well when she took over, putting Thomas through hell by constantly berating him for working slow even though Thomas knew he himself was an efficient worker. He eventually stood his ground and got fired for it. From what Brooke said though, she seemed to have gotten along well with her co-workers making Thomas wonder why she would quit those jobs.




As they chatted, he noticed Tiffany barely spoke if not at all to Anika or Mildred as if they weren't there. It was obvious the young girl still didn't like them that much, her early actions to treat them better was just a childish competition to prove Thomas wrong. It was an anomaly to Thomas. They're so nice, nicer than most girls Thomas had meet during his lifetime. Why can't she just give them a chance?




---
When Tiffany's mom came back and Brooke left, Tiffany was back in her room with the trio. She was sitting at her computer, using a map feature to find the building where the B.P.S.P.U program was being held. Thomas was by her right hand, examining the screen with a more stoic look, a contrast to Tiffany's bored expression.




Mildred and Anika were on her bedstand, a place that was becoming somewhat of a base to them.




"OK, now zoom in a little more... No, wrong intersect!" Thomas commanded, examining the flyer Karynn and Mike gave them.




"Ugh..." Tiffany groaned miserably, clicking away with her right hand while her other hand held up her chin.




"Wow, Thomas is giving her hell. He's like that tutor you had back in middle school." Mildred said, sitting with her legs crossed.





Anika nodded, her eyes bewildered by the sight of the titanic ten year old girl being commanded by someone so much smaller than her. Thomas had told her, Brooke and Mildred about the B.P.S.P.U program downstairs much to the delight of the two girls. A program where they taught other giantesses how to treat normal sized people with respect. It gave the girls a glimmer of hope. Maybe this program could reform their young captor and maybe she'd bring them back to their world. Kids are easily influenced after all, she told herself. She had learned that in her psychology class.




"He really wants her to change, doesn't he?" Anika said.




"Question is, can she change?" Mildred asked.




---

"Mabel Road's this way!" Thomas directed, holding onto Tiffany's hair. He was perched on Tiffany's shoulder, as she rode her bike at a mach pace. "Slow down, remember what happened yesterday?"




Tiffany, slowing down a bit, groaned. "But we're gonna be late!" She complained.




Today, she had let her hair flow down her back for Thomas's convenience as oppose to her tight ponytail from yesterday. Her outfit consisted of a red halter tank top with a black short shorts and a pair of black and white Addidas sneakers. Her purse from yesterday was strapped around her shoulders and on her left wrist was a black scrunchie. Thomas, who's clothes were finally washed by Tiffany yesterday were that of the ones he had when he was initially kidnapped by Tiffany: his blue jeans and black Vans sneakers but instead of wearing his black jacket which he left back at Tiffany's house, he had on a grey t-shirt with the Nintendo insignia on it.




Thomas chuckled. "The meeting starts at 5:30. They made it like that 'cause they know most people, er... women get out off of work at five. We left your place at 4:45 so we're good." Thomas shouted as Tiffany continued pedaling. From the map and address of the flyer, they both found out the place wasn't too close to Tiffany's but it was possibly to get there in about thirty minutes or so by bike and Tiffany's bike was no exception. 




Being a bit of a bike expert himself, Thomas was able to identify Tiffany's bike clearer this time. It was a BMX. Nothing childish that had training wheels once. So she has a cool side to her, huh? He had told himself. He would have to explore that later but first they had to get to their destination.




It didn't take them long to find the red bricked building they saw on the map consisting of three floors. The two front doors were made of glass and on one of those doors was the flyer, taped up to remind those of the meeting. Tiffany, who had found her bike chain in the garage, chained it to a nearby bike post before heading inside.




She could feel her hair being yanked by an excited Thomas. "Hey! Watch the hair!" She grumbled.




"Sorry. I'm just kinda excited, you know? What do you think we're gonna do? Maybe we'll meet some other girls who's as cool as Brooke!" Thomas said, eagerly.




Tiffany rolled her eyes, annoyed. This was gonna be a long day.



The flyer had told them to go to the third floor so they took an elevator. When they got to the floor and walked out, they were in a corridor with a marble wall and a vending machine to their left and a longer path to their right. Further down the corridor was four rooms but the flyer had already told them what room number to head to. 




Tiffany opened the door to the room to find it was bigger than she expected. The walls were painted a serene baby blue, there was a long table to the right with various snacks on it and in the center of the entire room was a circle of black foldable metal chairs with soft paddings on the seats and the backs. Sitting amongst the chairs was neither Karynn or of course, Mike but a lone girl.




The girl's attention at first was on her smartphone, taping away at it profusely, playing a game of some sort. When the door opened she glanced up from her phone, pausing the game and putting her phone away.




"Hey, how's it going?" She said, with a little wave and a friendly smile.




Thomas gawked at the girl at first. Like most of the giantesses he saw so far, she was quite pretty. A light brown skinned black girl with a very soft and smooth face. Her jet black hair was in a series of intricate braids running down past her shoulders. She had a purple short sleeve hoodie with a cute anthropomorphic white unicorn bending over and puking out a rainbow. She had on a pair of white short shorts and wore purple flip-flops. To Thomas slight embarrassment, he noticed she was a bit on the busty side. On her left wrists was an array of colorful rubber bands but what really caught Thomas's attention was the white headphones on her head. He had seen those headphones before.




Tiffany walked in nervously, coming closer to the assorted chairs. She noticed there was a bunch more chairs in the back that were folded.




"Um, hi? Uh, is this the B.P.S.P.U. meeting?" Tiffany asked shyly, coming a bit closer to the girl.




"Yup! Oh, if your wondering where Karynn and the others are, there in another room getting some stuff for the meeting. Karynn asked me to stay here to keep an eye on things." She said. "My name's Bree by the way." She gave Tiffany a cheerful smile.




Tiffany was feeling kind of shy around the girl. She looked to be about the same age as Brooke, maybe even older. "I-I'm T-Tiffany." She stuttered.




"Are those Sonico's headphones?!" 




Bree's eyes shifted to Tiffany's shoulder to find a small man standing on it, holding on to a strand of the young girl's hair. 




The girl got up out of her seat and almost ran into Tiffany. Tiffany recoiled back nervously but remained calm when girl stopped a few inches and got on her knees, gawking at what was a tiny man staring up at her.




"No way! You have a small person!?" She said, with a shocked look on her face. She blushed a bit, realizing what she had just said. "Oh, I mean you're a small person! Oh, um yeah, these are Sonico's headphones." 



Thomas nodded, smiling to himself that he got it right. Sonico was a cute, sexy anime girl with pink hair. He never watched all of the anime but he knew she was in some type of rock band and would always were a pair of her trademark headphones just like the ones Bree was wearing. Ironically, Thomas remembered a scene when she was a giantess exploring a city.




Bree, was still staring in awe at the small man and how confident and bold he was in front of her. "Wow, y-your not scared or anything." She said. Tiffany picked Thomas of her shoulder and held him close to her chest, stepping away from the girl a bit.




"Tiffany...Tiffany! I can't breath!" Thomas yelled through her hand, although it sounded muffled. His frantic movements though caused her to open her hand out eventually. Thomas gasped for air after almost suffocating from being pinned to her chest. He glared up at her before bringing his attention back at Bree. The girl leaned in closer, curiously.




"Sorry about that. Yeah, but seriously, sweet headphones!" Thomas said, grinning up at the impossibly large face that was Bree's. He was feeling brave today knowing that whatever girl was here at this meeting must be gentle and wouldn't think to hurt him. "Bree, was it? I'm Thomas."





Bree blinked a few times, stupidified then her face broke into a huge grin. "Nice to meet 'cha, Thomas!" He's not scared! She thought excitedly. He's really not afraid of me!




Thomas was at awe when the gigantic girl smiled at him. Her breath had an minty aroma to it. Her cheeks displayed dimples that made her all the more attractive. "I'm guessing this is your first time meeting someone this small." Thomas said. It felt strange saying that. After all, it was these girls who where gigantic.




Bree averted her black eyes, frowning. "Not exactly. See, when I go to cities like yours, I try making friends with you guys but..."




"People run away from you." Thomas finished.




Bree bit her bottom lip, nodding. "Pretty much. I mean I understand but, seriously, don't you guys have any feeling! It really hurts mines when you run away like that! I mean, I'm always careful when I go to your cities. I tell everyone I don't mean them any harm but they always just scream and run." She sighed, taking a deep breath. 




Both Thomas and Tiffany eyes widened at Bree's little tale. She sat back down on her chair, sighing again. "Sorry." She then gave Tiffany a sad smile. "You know, your lucky to have a small person as a friend like Thomas, here." She told her. Tiffany's gaze shifted to the floor, bashfully.




Thomas tapped on Tiffany's palm with his foot, grabbing her attention. He gestured for her to take a seat next to Bree. Tiffany hesitated at first but complied eventually.




"Tiffany, let her hold me." He told her.




Tiffany looked at him, baffled. "Are you crazy?! What if she drops you by accident?!"




Bree stared at the her with a bit of an offended look causing Tiffany to eep. The girl was obviously bigger than her and she had remembered the last time she had pissed off a bigger girl. "I-I'm... I'm sorry!" Tiffany blurted out, frightened.




Bree shook her head, waving her hands defensively "No! No! It's fine! It's good that your looking out for him like that."




Thomas crossed his arms, annoyed. "I'm sure you won't drop me by accident, Bree. Tiffany is just being paranoid."




Tiffany glared at him. "Why are you being so friendly with her?! You were afraid of mommy and you were afraid of Brooke so what going on now?!"




Thomas stared up at her, raising a brow. "What? Are you saying I should be afraid of every giant girl but you?"




Tiffany nodded, narrowing her eyes "Yes, Thomas! Not everyone is gonna be gentle with you like me. You're little so act like it!"




"Oh, you're such a hypocrite! First you tell me to trust Brooke now suddenly your telling me to fear every other girl?!" Thomas barked back.




"I don't even know what hip... hipa... whatever you just said means! Just don't say anything to nobody anymore!" Tiffany said, angrily.




"I'm not your pet!" Thomas retorted. " And I can talk to whoever I want!"




Tiffany felt her face getting red with anger. For a second, she wanted to crush the defiant tiny in her hand. "You're... you're so dumb, Thomas!"




Thomas gave her an incredulous look. "What the hell's the matter with you today?!"




Tiffany was about to open her mouth to respond but before she could, the door opened. Everyone's eyes turned to a young girl probably no older than thirteen with short messy brown hair falling down to her cheeks and neck. She wore a sleeveless meshy navy blue jersey with the number "21" written in yellow, a pair of black basketball shorts and a pair of blue and yellow sneakers with white crew socks.




"Hey, this the help tinies thing?" She asked.




Her sudden intrusion had startle everyone for a second but it was Bree who nodded finally. "Yeah. Karynn, the one hosting the meeting is just getting some stuff." She said.




The girl nodded slowly as she made her way to the table with the snacks. Bree and Thomas couldn't help but stare at the girl who had opened a small bag of Cheetos Crunch and grabbed a handful, stuffing them into her mouth and chewing noisily causing everyone to watch her for a second. Tiffany's attention however shifted back to Thomas who she poked in the back, causing him to fall on his hands and knees. 




"Hey, what was that for?!" Thomas barked.




"Don't say anything to her!" Tiffany whispered angrily.




"You got one, too?"




Tiffany's face shot up to see that it was girl who had said that. She had already finished the bag of Cheetos and now had a small piece of Zebra Cake in her fingers. Stuffing the piece in her mouth, she made her way to Tiffany, sucking the cheesy residue from all of her fingers before reaching into her pocket and pulling out a girl by the waist.




Tiffany's and Thomas's eyes widened with shock and Bree gasped. The girl simply grinned as she waved the girl in front of Tiffany. "Hey, let's race them! I bet Trish is faster!" The girl said, eagerly.




"Oh my God..." Bree said, getting up with her hands on her mouth. She advanced to the the girl who gave Bree an annoyed look. "What?" The girl said.




"Please put her down, right now." Bree demanded. "She's not some toy you could just... just race! That's a human being!" Bree scrunched her face in disgust. "And you just sucked your fingers too and you're touching her with them!" 




"No, it's quite alright. That's just Gwen for you."




Everyone's eyes except for the girl's now known as Gwen shifted to the small woman in her fingers. The woman, now grabbing everyone's attention smiled warmly. "Hello, everyone. It's nice to meet you all. My name is Trisha and this here is my owner, Gwen."




"Owner!!!" Both Thomas and Bree exclaimed in unison. Tiffany, not really surprised, only examined the small woman. Although a tiny, Tiffany could tell she was an older lady, maybe in her 30s with long frizzy blond hair and green eyes. Pretty too. Her clothing consisted of a rather skimpy gray halter tank top revealing much of her ample breasts and midriff. She wore a black mini-skirt and on top of that, she was barefooted. She talks funny like the people from Harry Potter, Tiffany thought to herself.




Trisha stared at Thomas confused, still being held by her waist. "Yes, owner. Are you not this girl's pet?" She asked, gesturing at Tiffany.




Thomas looked at the woman, perplexed. "Uh, no?"




Bree snapped her fingers. "Oh, I know! Your a petifist, aren't you?"




Thomas's perplex look was now trained on Bree. "A peti-what?" He had never heard such a word and wasn't sure if such a word even existed.




"Petifist are small people like you guys who offer theirselves as pets to girls or women like us." Bree elaborated.




Trisha nodded, affirmatively. "That's correct. We're not that popular you see, so I'm not surprised that you haven't heard the term before." She said.




"Oh, uh... right." Thomas replied. Who'd be crazy enough to be a petifist? He thought to himself. 




Gwen grinned bringing the woman to her mouth. She extended her lengthy tongue which was coated in cheese, chocolate and white frosting and gave Trisha a long, sticky lick from toe to head. Tisha only giggled as the young girl's disgusting pink muscle slowly lapped her bending her back just a little as she did so. "Oh, hehe! Please Gwen, not in public!" Trisha tittered, enjoying the slobbering.




Gwen ignored her, giving her another slow lick from bottom to top, only stopping under the woman's breasts. Gwen's started to probe the underside of Trisha's breasts making them jiggle a bit. Trisha could only gasped as Gwen did this a few times before her tongue continued it's trek towards her face. The woman was coated with a thick phelgm mixed with a bit of chocolate, breathing heavily. Gwen looked at her with half opened eyes, giving her red lips a long lick. "I can't help it, Trish. Your just so tasty..." She cooed.




Bree had shielded her eyes during the whole ordeal shaking her head in disbelief, Thomas, still standing on Tiffany's palm, was appalled by the lewd act, mouth agape. Despite himself, an erection had stirred in his pants and Tiffany, too young to comprehend what had just happened found herself licking her own lips. She must taste really good, she thought to herself.




The door had opened again, this time it was Karynn. The slender yet shapely woman wore her hair in a ponytail wearing a white T-shirt with the words, "B.P.S.P. U. size doesn't matter, we're all human" with brown Capri's pants, sporting a gold ankle bracelet with a few sun and moon charms on her left ankle and wore brown flats, holding a stack of papers in her arms followed by a raven haired woman with long straight hair and a light blond haired girl wearing a large biege beach hat on her head both carrying a large green plastic bin. Gwen quickly deposited Trisha back into her shorts pocket before any of the newcomers could see her.




Karynn gave everyone an apologetic smile. "Sorry about that everyone and thank you Bree for watching over the room while we were gone." She said.




Bree smiled. "It was no problem at all."




Karynn nodded, returning the smile. "OK everyone, let me just put these down and we'll get started, OK?" She said, cheerily.




As the two girls behind her brought the bin inside the room and placed it on the floor, the raven haired woman stooped down to tie her black Nike sneakers while the light blond made her way over to towards Tiffany and Thomas. She knelt down towards Tiffany who gave the girl a nervous look, backing up a little. The girl merely beamed. "Hello there, friend! My name is Cecilia Madison Cornwell but of course, you may call me Cecilia or Lia if you'd like." She said, not exactly looking at Tiffany as she spoke to her.




Tiffany gulped, unsure of what to make of the situation. "Uh, OK." She responded.




Cecilia's eyes rose up to Tiffany's face, giving her an annoyed look. Thomas, who was still in Tiffany's hand was the one who spoke up. "Um, Tiff. I think she was talking to me."




Cecilia gave him an appreciative smile. Thomas had seen many pretty giantesses but he couldn't deny the fact this girl was the most beautiful one he had ever saw so far. Her long wavy light blond hair was vibrant such was her porcelain skin that practically glowed. Her face was soft, completely flawless of any blemishes and her grey eyes regarded him with so much compassion, Thomas couldn't possibly fear her. 




Perched on her head was a large beige beach hat with a violet colored flower, an acessory of some sort pinned to the left side. She wore a white strappy dress with a few pink and yellow flower designs on it with a pair of white slipper sandals and adorning her neck was a pearl necklace. Her body was petite with subtle curves and perky breasts. She looked to be an young adult, probably no older than Thomas himself




"Uh, hey... Lia. I'm Thomas." Thomas said, giving her a smile.




Cecilia extended her index finger towards him, stopping only a few feet from his body. Thomas rose an eyebrow, confused but then laughed when he eventually understood what it meant. He eagerly grabbed Cecilia's dainty finger and with both arms, gave it a grab. Cecilia shook her finger gently in a way that made it look like Thomas was the one shaking it.




Cecilia giggled lightly. "Thomas... what a nice name and you're handsome, too." Thomas blushed scratching the back of his head. "Heh... well, uh... I..." He stuttered. He felt his world turn dark however when a hand covered him. Tiffany's hand.




Tiffany pulled back her hands in a defensive matter giving Cecilia a bitter look, pouting.




"OK that's enough." She said to her closed hands, feeling Thomas beating on her fingers, angrily.




Cecilia stood up, hands on her hips. "That was very rude of you, little girl. Thomas was talking and you just pulled him away."




Tiffany glared up at the girl. "He's done talking for today." She responded.




Cecilia scoffed. "Excuse me? Is he a petifist because he sure doesn't look like the submissive type to me. Now be a nice girl and let me finish speaking to him." She said, with a rather authoritive tone, gesturing Tiffany to bring her hands forward. 




Bree, Gwen and the raven haired woman were watching the spectacle go on before Bree got up and went over towards them.




"Hi, Cecilia was it? My name's Bree." Bree said, trying to break the tension.




Cecilia turned towards her giving her a rather dirty look. Bree cringed a bit from the look she got. "Yeah, sure, nice to meet you. Look, you girls may think this program is an opportunity to play with smaller people but you're sadly mistaken. They're frail, delicate beings who have rights just like you and I." The light blonde lectured with an imperious look.




Bree nodded quickly. "Oh no, definitely! I totally agree!"




Cecilia rolled her eyes. What the hell's her problem? Bree thought.




"What's going on over here?" Karynn asked with a worried look on her face, making her way back to the circle after looking over the papers on the desk.




Cecilia's dirty look quickly softened to one that looked more angelic. "Ms. Yates," she whined. "I was having a conversation with a smaller person in that girl's hand and before he could finish talking, she completely shut her hand over him as if he had no rights of his own! Surely such behavior isn't allowed here." 




Tiffany opened her mouth in shock.




Gwen giggled. "Snitch!" She said.




Cecilia gave her a glare. "Care to repeat that?"




"Make me." Gwen taunted.




"Oh, just wait till this meeting is over..." Cecilia seethed.




The raven haired woman with bangs slightly covering her eyes wearing a white tank top with a small short-sleeved black jacket that revealed her busty chest was in the front, sitting on the bin this whole time sighed, with her arms crossed under her sizable breasts and with a black spandex covered leg folded over the other. "Ugh, children..." She muttered under her breath, rolling her eyes.




"OK, please! Everyone let's try to get along here." Karynn said. She went over to Tiffany, bending over to face her eye to eye giving her a sweet smile. "Tiffany, was it? Could you please let your friend out. His name was Thomas, correct?"




Tiffany, feeling a little comfortable around the woman nodded shyly, bringing her hands out slowly and opened it. Thomas, who was revealed, was sitting in her hand with his arms crossed, a peeved look on his face.





"See!" Cecilia pointed, accusingly. "Look how mad Thomas looks!"




Karynn, ignoring her stared at Thomas through her rimmed glasses. "Thomas, are you OK?" She asked. Thomas, who was muttering to himself a little looked up. "Oh, huh. Yeah. Tiffany does this type of thing all the time." Thomas responded.




Karynn smiled. "Good. I just want you to know you're part of this meeting just as much as anyone here." Thomas nodded, smiling appreciatively.




Once again, the door opened and everyone's attention was now on a buxom blonde girl who's hair was done up in a braided crown wearing a violet colored tank top with a violet and white striped pom-pom shorts and white sandal slippers with red flower assecories on it. On her shoulders was a shirtless young man wearing a pair of yellow sweatpants, slippers, and a colorful beanie on his head.




"Hi! You're just in time!" Karynn beamed.




The girl regarded everyone in the room uncaringly before making her way to a seat. Everyone's reaction to her was different as Cecilia scoffed silently at her presence, Bree smiled nervously, Gwen shrugged her shoulders and the raven haired woman eyed her just as unimpressed as she did everyone else. It was both Tiffany and Thomas however who paled when they saw her. Tiffany started to whimper softly and Thomas gulped nervously. Suddenly he didn't feel so safe anymore.




It was Beverly...




---
Chapter 16 by Nothingness
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the delay guys and I hope you all had a good holiday. :D

---

Now that it had seemed like no one else was coming, Karynn had arranged the chairs in the circle so that there was a number equal to all of the girls currently present. The girls, except for the raven haired woman who was still sitting on the bin, had now all taken their seats.




Karynn gave everyone a warm smile. "Hello, everyone. For those of you who don't know who I am or forgotten my name, I'm Karynn Yates," she then started fumbling in her pants pocket. "and for those of you who don't know my co-worker," she said, pulling out a tiny man out of her pants. "this is Mike Davidson. Uh, Mike?" She asked. Bree, who was sitting next to Karynn on her right and Cecilia, who was sitting next to Karynn on her left both stretched over to look at Karynn's hand where they had found the tiny man stirring from a nap. 




Karynn gave him an angry look, albeit it was a playfully one given the fact that she was smiling. "Mike," she chided. "What did I tell you about sleeping on the job?"




Mike yawned, smiling up at Karynn. "Sorry Karynn but you don't know how comfy your pockets are." Both Bree and Cecilia couldn't help but go "aw" at the little man.




Tiffany, who was sitting next to Bree was going insane with panic. Right across from her was Beverly, the very tormentor who chased her out of her own turf. The busty blonde, however hadn't paid her any mind since she came in. She was currently tapping away at her smartphone with uncaring eyes fixated on the screen.




Thomas was just as anxious as Tiffany but seeing that she hadn't reacted to Tiffany's presence at all reassured him a bit. OK, so maybe she forgot about Tiffany, he thought to himself. 




"Oh, I almost forgot," Karynn said looking over her shoulder. "Blair, if you don't mind, could you get the megaphones inside the bin? There right on top of the shirts," she said, addressing the raven haired woman. "I think we'll need about three of them and why don't you come join us!" Karynn gestured, enthusiastically.




The raven haired woman, Blair, groaned unfurling her crossed arms as she got up and opened the bin. Everyone, except Karynn, Mike and Beverly who was still occupied with her phone were confused as to why Karynn would need megaphones and even more so when Blair came over without any megaphones in her arms, instead holding something small between her fingers which she handed to Karynn before taking an empty seat between Beverly and Cecilia. 




Giving Blair her thanks, Karynn got up, cupping Mike with one of her hands and went over to Tiffany, bending down where Thomas was now sitting on her lap. "Here, Thomas. I think it'll be hard for everyone to hear you so why don't you use this." Karynn said, opening up her fingers, revealing three white megaphone with the acronym, B.P.S.P.U. embedded on the side. Thomas's eyes widened a bit as Karynn's tremendous but dainty fingers offered him the megaphone.




Tiffany stared at the tiny thing with curiosity as Thomas walked on Karynn's hand to retrieve the megaphone. "What's that?" She asked Karynn, pointing to the megaphone Thomas now held in his hand.




Karynn smiled at the her. "It's a megaphone, Tiffany. You can use it to make your voice sound louder." She responded.




"Oh. Cool."




Thomas grinned up at the woman. "Man, you guys think of everything, huh?" He said as he examined the megaphone.




"We try. So, is this your first time holding a megaphone?" Karynn asked with a curious little smile.




Thomas nodded. "Actually, it is. Thanks!"




"You're more than welcome." Karynn said before getting up and making her way to Beverly. Beverly, who was still tapping away on her white smartphone briefly glanced up to look at the approaching woman before her eyes went back to her phone.




"Um, excuse me," Karynn said using her most respectable tone. "Could you please put your phone away?" Beverly glared up at the woman but Karynn, who wasn't unfazed, simply gave her a sweet smile. Beverly groaned a little, angry she didn't get the results she wanted from her glare and reluctantly locked her phone, placing it inside her top.




Zeke, who was on Beverly's right shoulder chuckled. "Told ya you should've put it away."




Beverly turned her head to him, giving him a glare. "Oh, shut up."




Karynn brought her open hand to Beverly's shoulder, confusing the girl at first. "Here you go, Zeke? Right?" She said to the tiny shirtless man.




Zeke shook his head, grinning as he picked up the megaphone from the colossal woman's fingers.




Karynn rose an brow, smirking. "Oh, that's right. You like to be called Gale." 




Zeke nodded, his grin still plastered on his face. "Now you got it. Dude, these are some sweet megaphones! We did this strike once so they'd ban dissecting frogs at our school and my bro Wave, the dude who started the strike, let me hold his megaphone and he was like, "dude, say it loud, brother" and I was like, "dude..." next thing I knew, I was in charge of the strike." 




Beverly rolled here eyes but had a smile on her face. "Not that story, again. Didn't you guys get suspended after Wave made you in charge just so he could get those frogs from that pond and then let them out in your school?"




Karynn laughed, covering her mouth. "Did that seriously happen?" She asked, genuinely interested.




Zeke burst out laughing himself, remembering more clearly now. "Yeah! Oh, dude...There was green little dudes everywhere!"




Karynn giggled. "Well I want you and Thomas to know that your voices should be heard just as much as everyone else here so feel free to use that if you have any questions during the meeting."




"Cool. Thanks, sister! You know, I have a friend name Thomas who went to the same school as me. Funny thing too is that we're both going to the same college now. I wonder if that's him?" Zeke said, turning on the megaphone and adjusting the volume.




"Well you could ask him." Karynn said, returning to her seat.




"Hey, Thomas! Is that you, man? It's me, Zeke!" Zeke said, now using the megaphone.




The first thing Zeke felt was the shoulder of his titanic girlfriend jerk then he heard her yelp as Beverly covered her ear.




"The fuck, Gale?! Couldn't you have ask me to put you down first?! Shit, my ear!" Beverly barked.




Zeke stared at her then at the megaphone. "Holy shit... uh, sorry babe."




When Thomas heard the amplified voice of Zeke, his blood froze. He looked up at Tiffany with frightened eyes, Tiffany looking down exchanging the same look as him.




"Thomas, please don't say anything!" She begged. Guess she figured out that Beverly hadn't noticed her yet, Thomas thought.




He nodded. "Don't worry, I won't."




"Hey, Bev, can you bring me closer to that girl over there?" Zeke asked, pointing to Tiffany.




Getting up, Beverly made her way to Tiffany, causing the other girls to watch, confused. Her approaching form made Tiffany eep as she trembled slightly. Bree gave her a concern but confuse look. "Hey, are you OK?" She asked but Tiffany ignored her.




Thomas simply stared at the approaching titaness blonde that had once entrapped him inside her bosom filled shirt and inside Tiffany's underwear. 




Beverly only lowered her hand to the tiny that was on the girl's lap, not even bothering to communicate with her, only regarding her with the same uncaring look she had when she came in the room. Zeke quickly ran on Tiffany's lap towards a jittering Thomas who was now looking up at the giant creamy thick pillars that were Beverly's legs.




"Thomas! It is you!" Zeke said, grabbing Thomas and giving him a hug.




Bree, who's attention was now on the new small person gave Thomas a rose brow. "Thomas you know him?" She asked.




Thomas, who was trying to release himself from Zeke's surprisingly strong grip managed a nod. "Yeah... me and Zeke here go way back."




Zeke eventually released his grip, still holding Thomas's shoulders. "Dude, where have you been, man? And who are these two ladies?" He asked slyly, addressing Tiffany and Bree. Bree gave him a friendly smile while Tiffany was staring up at Beverly with frighten eyes. 




"Hi, I'm Bree. Me and Thomas just met, actually." Bree said.




Zeke smiled up at her. "You could call me Gale. What about you, dudette? Oh and sorry about running on your leg like that, just got excited there." He said, rubbing the back of his neck bashfully as he addressed Tiffany.




Tiffany had ignored him, her attention still on Beverly who was giving Tiffany an indifferent look. Beverly's eyes started to widened eventually as the more she stared at the girl, the more familiar she began to look. "Wait... I know you!" Beverly hissed, pointing at Tiffany.




Tiffany eeped again, shaking her head. "N-No... No you don't!"





Beverly gave her an angry look. "You're that kid that was at cby! What the hell are you doing here?!"




Zeke looked up at Beverly, confused. "Babe, why are you talking so harsh to her like that?"




"Gale, she's the one that was destroying cby! I kicked her out so you could go to your school!" Beverly yelled.




This caught everyone's attention in the room who were now looking at Tiffany in shock.




"Tiffany... you do rampages?!" Bree said, staring at the little girl next to her with an appalled look.




"Woah! Do you get to eat tinies and step on their houses? Cool! My mom never let's me do that!" Gwen said, genuinely impressed.




"Now everyone settle down..." Karynn said, her face becoming worrisome.




"Hey, what's going on?!" Mike exclaimed, confused.




Blair only sat there silently, her expression unreadable.




Cecilia gasped, holding her hands to her mouth before glaring at Tiffany. "You... you... MONSTER! And you have the nerves to come here! I should have known something was wrong with you from the way you treated Thomas!" She started getting up, advancing towards Tiffany, seething. 




Tiffany gasped, waving her hands defensively. "Wait, no! She's... She's lying! I-I mean... she hurts tinies, too!" She said, pointing at Beverly. 




Beverly gave her an nasty look, causing Tiffany to recoil in here seat. "I don't know what she's talking about! She got caught so now the little bitch is lying on me!" Beverly spat.




Tiffany's lips began to quiver as tears fell down her eyes. Both Thomas and Zeke watched the scene with astonishment. What the hell just happened?! Thomas found himself thinking, gazing up at a frightened Tiffany. Thomas started balling his fist up in rage. This wasn't right. Tiffany was here to treat people better and be around other girls who she could reach out to and to see her about to cry like this made Thomas's heart sink. 




"No! She's right! You killed people too and Tiffany's not a bitch, you are!" Everyone's attention was on Thomas now, who was using the megaphone to amplify his voice.




Beverly's reaction was the most startled by the sudden outburst that came from the tiny man next to her equally tiny boyfriend.




"The fuck did you just say?" She boomed down at the glaring little thing that dared speak to her like that.




At that moment, Thomas felt a unusual shiver go down his spine one unlike he ever felt before. It was as if his nervous system had warned him that this was his final moment of ever moving again if he didn't choice his next words wisely and yet, staring up at this impossibly large woman who towered over any building Thomas had every seen in his life, who's nostrils were flaring and eyes narrowed at his puny size, only gave her a nasty glare of his own. He was terrified beyond belief but seeing her expose Tiffany and bring her to tears gave him a huge ounce of courage.




"You heard me, you're a fucking BITCH!!!" Thomas barked.




Beverly's eyes widened from what she just heard. She was literally shocked that a tiny, other than Zeke had talked to her like that. Sure there were some that did when she would crush them or eat them but they usually cried or panicked before she snuffed out their existence for good.




"You little piece of shit!" Beverly growled. Her fury had taken a hold of her and without thinking about whether he was a friend of her boyfriend or where she was at right now, she rose her manicured hand in the air and brought it down fast on the little thing that dared to call her a bitch.




Everyone gasped at the unpredictable action while Thomas was flinching, screaming his lungs out as the tremendous hand was about to extinguish his life. He was still screaming, arms over his head waiting for his impending end but when he realized he was still alive, he uncoiled his arms to find Cecilia holding Beverly's arm, giving the blonde an atrocious look.




"If you so much as touch him, I'm going to make you pay!" Cecilia spat.




Beverly stared at the girl with bewilderment before she pulled her hand away from her. "Who the fuck do you think you are, bitch?!" Beverly growled. "Don't you fucking touch me!"




"Then get your bimbo self away from him!" Cecilia retorted angrily.




Beverly scoffed. "B-Bimbo?! Oh, it's on now..."




"Bev, come on, chill out..." Zeke begged.




"Fuck up, Zeke!" Beverly bellowed down at the tiny man.




"Don't talk to him like that, you skank!" Cecilia growled.




"Who do you think is gonna win? My money's on Blonde Boobs." Gwen whispered
to Blair who only sighed as she got up.




"H-Hey! What are you gonna do?" Gwen asked.




Blair didn't turn to answer her. "I'm going to stop these idiots."




Bree was now holding Cecilia back as a means to distance her from Beverly while Karynn, who had put Mike back safely inside her pocket was pushing Beverly back away from Cecilia.




"I'll fuck that bitch up! I swear to fucking God bitch, that I'm gonna kill you!!!" Beverly screamed.




"Beverly, please calm down..." Karynn pleaded.




"Try me, whore! With those skank magnets of yours, I'm surprise you could even walk at all!" Cecilia barked back.




Tiffany at this time was sobbing, hands in her face.




"You wish you had tits like mines, bitch!!!"




"I bet their fake anyways!"




"No sweetie, their one hundred percent natural."




Blair had made her way to Beverly first. The raging blonde was still swearing with her new nemesis until the raven haired woman was standing in front of her. Beverly's curtly glare quickly averted up to the woman. She was quite tall, taller than Beverly by a head. The way she looked at her made Beverly angry. Her gray eyes had a rather imperious look to them like she was use to demanding attention when she wanted it and to Beverly's displeasure, she noticed the woman's chest was rather well endowed with a curvy body to match, probably just as big breasted as Beverly herself.




"What the fuck do you want?!" Beverly snarled. 




Blair just regarded her with a steely look. Despite herself, Beverly was feeling a bit intimidated by this taller woman but wasn't going to show it.




"I want you to sit down, stop fighting with that girl, or get out." Her voice was rather sultry, mature even, which somehow fit her appearance.




"Oh, I know you're not talking to me..." Beverly retorted.




"Oh, I'm definitely talking to you, little girl and unless you don't want me to get physical, I suggest you either sit down and shut up or get out because I had enough yelling for one day and I tend to be a really nasty bitch who can't keep her hands to herself when she's pissed and trust me, you don't want to see that side of me..." Blair hissed. Her voice betrayed a maliciousness to it that gave Beverly chills yet Beverly's face remained defiant. Still, even Beverly knew when to choose her battles and she could tell this woman was not joking around.




Reluctantly, Beverly took her seat, picking up Zeke before she did.




"Ha! That's right! Tell her!" Cecilia shouted, grinning victoriously.




Blair made her way to Cecilia next. "And you. You've been starting trouble since you got here. Do us all a favor and keep you mouth shut."




Cecilia eyes shot open in shock. "What?! Me?! I've been the most respectable one here..."




Blair shot her a very nasty glare that caused Cecilia to close her mouth. "See this?" Blair said, mimicking a mouth with her hand and closing it. "Do that unless your spoken to, got it?"




Cecilia nodded profusely with a frightened look on her face. "Yes, ma'am." She squeaked.




Blair went over to Tiffany next who was still sobbing while Thomas was patting her leg saying words to comfort her. Blair stooped down causing Thomas to back up, startled by the biggest giantess he had ever seen.




"Hey," Blair said, snapping her fingers to get Tiffany out of her whimpering state. Tiffany slowly rose her face from her hands to stare at the woman. "Look, if it makes you feel any better, I use to do rampages too about a year ago but now I'm here because I wanna change and I bet your here for the same reason, right?" She said, forcing a small smiling.




Tiffany sniffed, shaking her head then pointed down at Thomas. "Thomas wanted me to come here and I did because he's my friend." 




Thomas was still mesmerized by this beautiful enormous sized women who had to be taller than two buildings combined. Blair's icy eyes gazed down at Thomas causing him to flinch. He had just witness this ridiculously tall and busty titaness put Beverly in her place and now she was staring at him. Her gaze alone was making Thomas shiver involuntary. Even though she was stooping, she still seemed pretty huge from Thomas's perspective.




"Hey you," Blair's voice boomed. Thomas quickly let out a short scream when she said that, another involuntary act from his body. 




"Y-Y-Yes?" Thomas stuttered up at the goddess sized woman looming over his tiny form.




"That was pretty ballsy of you to stand up for your friend like that. I could tell you care about her a lot." Blair said, giving him a warm smile.




"Uh, well honestly, I was scared shitless." Thomas managed to muster.




Then out if the blue, Blair bursted out laughing. Giving that she was so close, Thomas screamed again holding his ears as the giantess's sultry laugh threatened to hurt them.




"Ballsy and modest. I like that!" Blair said, getting up and finally taking her seat. "Hey, Karynn, you could start the meeting now." 




Karynn, who was stunned by Blair's control over the other girls nodded her head, profusely. "Y-Yes! Of course! Um, before we start, I just want everyone to go around the room and...uh, tell us your names and a little bit about yourselves. Let's let our smaller friends go first. Mike, why don't you start off then me then Bree next an so on.




Mike now on Karynn's open palm yet again, nodded. He fixed his now crumbled blue and white plaid short sleeve shirt and straighted his beige shorts as well as adjusting his golden watch. He noticed that one of his blue flip-flops was missing but smiled knowing his co-worker had shoved him in her pocket a bit too roughly only for his protection when the two giantesses were arguing. 




"Oh Mike, I'm so sorry! Your slipper..." Karynn said.




Mike rose a hand to stop her. "It's fine, Karynn. It's fine. We'll find it later."




Turning on the third megaphone Karynn had given him, Mike cleared his throat before talking. "Hey, everyone! We're both glad that you could make it to the meeting. I know things got a bit hectic just now but I want you to all know that whether you do or did rampages in the past, everyone is welcomed to the B.P.S.P.U. program. As Karynn mentioned before, My name is Mike, social worker of the B.P.S.P.U. organization and as for something about myself, I like watching sports on TV and if I'm not too busy, I go to some of the games."




Everyone excepted Beverly, who was still fuming and Tiffany, who had never really attended a meeting such as this, nodded respectfully.




"OK Karynn, the spotlights on you." Mike called up.




Karynn gave the little man an appreciative smile. "Hi everyone, my name is Karynn and I enjoy gardening."



Again, more nods.




Everyone's eyes were on Bree now who shrunk into her seat a bit at the attention. "I... uh, my name's Bree and... I guess I'm a otaku?" She said, with the shrug of her shoulders.




It was Gwen who spoke. "Uh, what's an otaku?"




"It means she's a person who likes anime and manga." Thomas called with his megaphone.




Bree smiled at Thomas appreciatively as Thomas gave her a thumbs up, grinning back at her.




"Cool!" Gwen said, cheerily. "I like your headphones, by the way."




Bree blushed, holding her headphones. "T-Thank you."




"Now that's what's up. Everyone getting along like this." Mike said, nodding his head.




"Thank you for sharing that with us, Bree. Thomas?" Karynn beckoned.




"Hey everyone, my name's Thomas and I like videogames."




Nods but this time there was a growl which came from Beverly.




It was Tiffany's turn now but the young girl brought her head down to avoid any stares and didn't say anything.




Thomas patted her leg, putting his megaphone down and turning it off. "Come on," he cooed. "No one's judging you and Beverly is not gonna hurt you."




Tiffany shook her head. "But I don't wanna!"




"Tiffany, its OK if you don't want to share, alright?" Karynn said.



Tiffany looked up briefly at the bespectacle woman before nodding and returning her head back down.



Gwen smirked brightly now that it was her turn. "Hiya! Name's Gwen and just like the tiny, I like sports, well mostly soccer."




Cecilia scoffed. "Please don't call them, tinies. It's offensive."




Gwen glared at her.




"No, please it's fine." Mike said.




"Really?" Blair said, staring at the light blonde, annoyed. "What did I just say?"




"I can't just sit here and be quiet if someone offends a smaller person." Cecilia responded haughtily.




"OK, let's continue!" Karynn said, quickly.




Zeke was next. "I'm Gale. I play guitar." He said. His voice wasn't enthusiastic as when he came here.




"Ze... I mean, Gale. Are you OK?" Karynn asked, noticing the dullness in his voice.




"Yeah." Was his simple response.




Beverly, who still had a peeved look on her face glared at the numerous eyes that expected her to a speak. All eyes were on her except Tiffany's, who's head was still down and Cecilia's, who had turned her face upward, eyes closed. I fucking hate her... Beverly thought to herself.




Beverly started smirking mentally to herself. So they want to know about me, huh?




She cleared her throat, her face turning into a sweet smile. "Hi everyone!" She said, with a fake cheeriness to her voice. "My name's Beverly and I like killing tinies, crushing their homes, eating them, their friends, their families, destroying their little armies, spitting on them, sitting on them, oh and my favorite, stepping on them!" She had counted it all on her fingers, whilst flashing a smile.




Everyone stared at the cruel blonde in bewilderment, even Mike and Karynn seemed uncomfortable. Cecilia's face was in utter rage and shock as she glared at her nemesis in complete contempt. Beverly gave her an especially fake smile that had more malice to it than it appeared. Zeke, who was on her shoulder had his hands in his face shaking his head now in shame.




"Oh... Uh, OK Beverly. I see your very... um, passionate about your rampages. I just hope you could stay in this program longer and possibly change your views of smaller people." Karynn said, rather uncomfortably.




Beverly scoffed. "I highly doubt that."




Blair had only watched as the blonde had spoken. She knew she herself couldn't judge. Killing the little people that could barely reach her ankles was the greatest feeling any girl or woman could ever have. Saying it was even aphrodisiacal wasn't even a long stretch. But Blair wasn't that person anymore. No, she was different now.




It was her turn to speak now. "Blair," she gave a little wave, a contrast with her bored expression. "I enjoy mix martial arts. Helps me relax."




Nods.




Beverly felt herself tremble a little from hearing that. Shit, she could have fucked me up.




"Awesome! Could you teach me some moves, sometimes?" Gwen said.




Blair smiled. "Ask you mom and we'll talk."




Finally it was Cecilia's turn. She gave everyone a bright grin now that everyone was focus on her. "Hello everyone, my name is Cecilia Madison Cornwell. I have many interests that I can't choose just one," she said, looking up thoughtfully whilst tapping her chin. "but if I were to choose just one interest, it's helping smaller people." 




"That's wonderful, Cecilia..." Karynn began.




"Not only that," Cecilia interrupted, a haughty smile on her face. "but my desire for helping smaller people is so great that I've donated more than a hundred thousands of dollars at least twice a month to the B.P.S.P.U. organization so they may help those poor smaller people who's cities and love ones have been victims to rampages." She paused to give Beverly a livid look while Beverly only scoffed.




"Um, yes Cecilia and were very grateful for your generous donations..." Karynn said.




"It really irks me how some women and girls could be so cold, so heartless to such intelligent beings such as ourselves just because they're smaller than us. I've been to their cities before and although there are some who know me quite well, they're are some who fear and resent me and do you know why?"




"Ok, Cecilia I think that's enough..." Karynn chided




"Because when one girl destroys a smaller person's home, school, workplace and kills their friends or family, they see every girl, regardless if she's hostile or not as some barbaric wench!" Cecilia was now glowering, not staring at anyone in pacticular but rather at the floor below her as if she was zoning out.




There was silence in the room for a few seconds before Cecilia, now regaining her senses, broke it with a sigh. "Sorry, I lost my composure for a second. Anyways, helping smaller people is one of my interest. "




Mike and Karynn both exchanged worrisome looks. "OK... so now that everyone has shared their names and hobbies, let's get down to business."




For the next few minutes, Karynn and Mike explained what the B.P.S.P.U. organization does and what their goals were such as helping women and girls understand that smaller people are just as human and as they are and deserve to be treated as an equal, helping smaller people understand that not every woman or girl is hostile or violent towards them and how the organization is working on putting a ban on rampages as a means to fully bring bigger people and smaller people together.




"Sadly, it hasn't been taken into an account but we use whatever money we have to buy resources, food, or anything at all to help the unfortunate." Karynn said.




"That must be a lot of food and resources for those tinies." Gwen piped in, grinning.




Karynn giggled. "It certainly is."



"I have a question." It was Blair.



"Yes, Blair?" Karynn asked.




"It's something that the princess was saying," she said nonchalantly, pointing to Cecilia with her thumb. Cecilia gave her a glare but remained silent. "Don't the smaller people get scared or pissed when they see people like us?"




"I'll answer that if you don't mind, Karynn." Mike called out.




Karynn shook her head. "Not at all."




"Well, to answer your question Blair, every women is assigned a smaller person or people like myself and Karynn as a partner so that way we can reassure everyone that that woman is here to help. If there's a person who doesn't want their help, then it's our job to do what we can to assist them."




Blair nodded. "OK. Makes sense."




"OK, I think we've covered everything in this first meeting." Karynn said. "Just so you all know, we're having another one this Thursday at the same time and trust me when I say it's going to be different than this one."




"Um, Karynn." Bree called out.




"Yes, Bree?"




"What if more people come to the meeting next time? Won't you guys have to fill them out on everything you just told us?"




"Oh, don't worry. We'll know how to explain everything in short." Karynn responded.




"Ugh, finally. It's over." Beverly groan, being the first one to get up and head to the door.




"Oh, wait Beverly," Karynn called out. "Would you and Gale like a shirt?" She said, gesturing to the bin.




Rolling her eyes and turning around, Beverly gave the woman a snide smirk. "Sorry, but there's no way I would wear one of those."




"Would you like one Gale? Oh, and you can keep the megaphone by the way."




Zeke gave the woman a morose look. "No, I'm fine. Thanks for the megaphone, though." With that, Beverly left the room first.





---
Everyone eventually left the meeting with Blair and Cecilia going home and Gwen, Bree, Tiffany, and Thomas standing outside, talking.




"You gotta take me to your turf!" Gwen begged. Tiffany, who was still overwhelmed by what happened at the meeting only backed up from the energetic girl with a confused look on her face.




Bree shook her head. "Um, Gwen. You do realize you just came from a meeting that's totally against hurting smaller people."




Gwen scoffed, putting her hands on her hips. "Oh, I'm not gonna hurt them! I just wanna see their little cities."




"I think you going there would really be a bad idea." Thomas said, chuckling.




Gwen walked over to the little man in Tiffany's open palm and bent over with her hands still on her hips. "Oh, and why is that a bad idea, little Thomas." She said, grinning mischievously.




Thomas gave the girl a grin of his own, walking closer to her face. Despite her tomboyish arua, her face was just too cute and feminine with soft features, a button nose and hazel eyes. "Because Beverly took over the city."




Gwen's face paled. "I-I'm not scared of her!" Gwen stuttered. "I'm mean with all three of us, we can kick her ass!"




"D-Don't get me involved!" Bree sputtered.




Gwen and Thomas laughed.




"Oh crap! I almost forgot about Trish!" Gwen exclaimed, pulling out the tiny British woman by the waist who was stirring from a nap.




"Why did you hide her anyways?" Bree asked. "It's not like you would have gotten in trouble and you didn't even ask her if she wanted to be part of the meeting."




Gwen shrugged, poking the still groggy woman in the face with her pinky. "Trish doesn't mind and I was just being careful, OK? I treat her good, ya know! Right, Trish?" She brought the tiny woman to her mouth and gave her face a little lick.




Trisha let out a sputter having her face drench. "Huh? What's going on?" She said.




Gwen giggled. "Meetings over. We're going home now."




Trisha yawned. "Oh, I see. You know, I wouldn't have mind being part of it."




Bree gave Gwen a smirk. "See. Told you."




Gwen looked up at Bree angrily then back at Trisha with frantic eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?!" She said.




Thomas gave Gwen a deadpan look with his arms crossed. "Um, maybe because you stuffed her in your pocket without giving her time to react."




"Well, uh..." Gwen started, embarrassed.




Trisha sighed. "Oh you have know idea." She said, addressing Thomas. "Gwendolyn dear, how many times have I told you not to do that?"




Gwen gasped, cheeks flustered. "I hate when you call me that!"




Bree stifled a laugh while Thomas bursted out laughing.




"Hey, how come you're so quiet?" Gwen said, look at Tiffany who was still staring at the floor the whole time. Gwen then glanced at Thomas. "Hey, Thomas, is she always this shy?"




Thomas looked up at Tiffany, giving her a sympathic smile before looking back at Gwen. "Nah. At home she's way more talkative."




Gwen nodded then gave him a cheerful smile. "Well you're pretty cool. You really told Beverly off!"




Thomas blushed. "Haha... Yeah."




"And thanks for helping me back there with the otaku thing." Bree chimed in.




"Hey, no problem. We otakus gotta stick together, right?" Thomas responded.




"Well now that the meetings over can, um... Can I hold you now?" Bree said, unsure.




Thomas nodded, even going as far as opening his arms like a baby.




Bree, Gwen and even Trisha giggled at Thomas's little stunt.




With no objections from Tiffany who was still looking at the floor, Bree gently let her hand out to allow Thomas to walk on it.




"Should I take my shoes off?" Thomas joked, causing more giggles from the girls.




"Nope. But thank you for riding the Bree Express. Please keep all hands and feet inside while the vehicle is in motion and please enjoy the ride." Bree quipped. More laughs.




Tiffany, who had dropped her open palm, just stared at floor.




"Oh Thomas. Your so witty." Trisha giggled, now on Bree's palm. She walked over to Thomas. "Oh my, and your hair looks so soft. May I touch it?"




Thomas grinned. "Go ahead." He said, lowering his head. The woman gasped as her fingers went through his soft hair.




Tiffany's balled up her hands.




"Hey, Thomas. Do you play any sports?" Gwen asked.




Thomas gave his neck a scratch. "Well I use to play baseball with my dad, brothers and friends when I was younger. Sometimes I'd play handball in the handball court at my campus with some pals."




"Cool! Handball hurts my hands, though." Gwen said, shaking her hand.




Tiffany started shaking.




"We should watch a movie at my house sometimes, Thomas. You and Tiffany." Bree beamed. "You two are more than welcome to come, too."




"Sweet!" Gwen cheered.




"That's very kind of you, Bree." Trisha said.




"Hey, can we all go now?" Thomas said, eagerly.




"THOMAS! I DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE!!!"




Everyone's attention snapped to Tiffany. The young girl had an angry look with tears flowing down her face.




Thomas looked at her, bewildered. "What?" He said.




"I DON'T WANT YOU NO MORE!!!" She screamed. Before anyone could respond, the young girl ran away, leaving her chained bike behind.




"Tiffany, wait!" Thomas called out.

---
Chapter 17 by Nothingness
Author's Notes:

---

I need a bat to my head for making you guys wait so long but here it is, Chapter 17.

---


"Did you find her?" Bree asked.




Gwen shook her head. "Nope. Geez, it's not like she could've gone far."




Thomas, who was on Bree's shoulder, holding on to a lock of her braid, slapped his face, shaking his head. "I can't believe she did this..." He mumbled to himself.




Tiffany's abrupt outburst had not only caught everyone off guard but it gave her a head start when she ran off and now they were on Judith Steet, the avenue Tiffany ran down that was not to far from Mabel Road. They were now standing in front of a deli, recuperating after searching for her.




"The poor dear," Trisha said from Gwen's slightly open palm. "she's obviously quite attached to you, Thomas."




"Sheesh, talk about jealous," Gwen stated flatly. "we were just talking to Thomas."




Trisha stared up at her and gave her a curtly look. "Oh, hush you! You know as well as I do you can get envious sometimes when I bond with your sister and mum."




Gwen scoffed, turning her head. "So not true."




"Fibber." The British woman acussed, pointing up at her owner.




"Fibber." Gwen mimicked, using a fake British accent.




Bree gave Thomas a worried look. "I hope she's OK."




Thomas nodded, just as concern as Bree. "I hope so too. We could always just wait in front of the building where she chained her bike but I'm worried she got lost. We gotta keep looking."




---
After a few minutes of more searching and asking bypassers if they saw Tiffany, Thomas and Bree returned to the front of the building while Gwen and Trisha continued searching. When they came back to the building, Tiffany's bike was still there, chained.




Thomas started biting his nails, fret apparent on his face. "Her bike is still here! I mean how would she get home anyways?! I was the one telling her how to get to the program. Doesn't she know I'm freaking out here!"




"Thomas, don't worry," Bree cooed. "How 'bout we go to the police station when Gwen and Trisha come back."




"Dammit! I should have listened to her when she said don't talk to anyone! This was for her to make friends and treat people like... like... People! And I took that away from her like a dick!" 




Before Thomas knew it, he found himself being plucked by two dainty fingers by his waist much to his bewilderment then found himself looking into the billboard-like face of a glaring Bree.




"Thomas," Bree bellowed at the tiny man between her fingers, her face in a rather cute pout that made her angry face look more adorable than daunting. "I'm gonna pluck you in the leg if you don't stop that right now."




"But... It's my fault she..."




Bree's other hand came in and with her thumb she held back her pinky, releasing it with utter gentleness as it struck Thomas in the leg.




"Um, ow?" Thomas said, although the flick he received didn't really hurt at all.




Bree tighten her pout. "You were warned, mister! Now stop beating yourself up over nothing! Tiffany is still a little kid so of course she's gonna be jelly and be a weirdo about it after seeing her friend get all of that attention but that's not your fault!" She fumed. "And don't say you shouldn't have said anything because if you didn't, I might have never met you!"




Thomas stared at the girl, mouth agape but then he chuckled. "Yeah, your right. Sorry, I was being dumb just now."




Bree let out a sigh then smiled. "Sorry I had get vicious there but you had it coming."




Is...Is she serious? Thomas thought, giving Bree a smile to hide his confusion. That didn't hurt at all and what was with that cute face she made?




"Hey! Hey guys! We found her!" It was Gwen, running towards them from across the street, one hand closed tight holding Trisha.




"You found her!?" Thomas exclaimed, "Wait, how come she's not with you?"




Gwen bit her bottom lip. "Um...Ya probably should see for yourselves."




Bree and Thomas exchanged worried looks. 


---
The gang made there way to a small little lawn with a big tree in the center of a street block. Bree and Thomas were confused when Gwen brought them here and there was no sign of Tiffany.




"Hey Bree, hold my shirt and Trish for me real quick." Gwen said, taking the shirt that Karynn gave them from her shoulder and handing it and Trisha to Bree.




"Um, I'm confused." Bree said, taking the shirt and placing it on her left shoulder right on her own shirt only after placing Trisha next to Thomas in her open palm.




Thomas nodded up at her just as equally confused, staring at Gwen, who had placed her hands on the bark of the colossal tree and stared up at it angrily. 




"Hey!" Gwen shouted up. "I brought Thomas so get down already, will ya?!"




"Leave me alone!" A voice called back down.




Thomas eyes widened and Bree placed her free hand over her mouth in shock as they stared up the tree and sure enough, they found a still angry Tiffany sprawled on one of it's thick branches.




"Tiffany!" Thomas called up. "What the hell are you doing up there?!" The ridiculously huge tree was a daunting sight for Thomas given the fact that it was not just a normal tree but one that was from a world were everything was amplified to bigger proportions. If it wasn't for Bree standing a bit further from it, he may have not been able to see Tiffany up there.




"She can't hear you." Gwen said, then turned her head back to the tree, glaring up. "But I know she can hear me!"




"Yup. A weirdo." Bree mumbled to herself.




"You better get down or I'll come up there and get you down myself!" Gwen continued shouting. "Do you know how long we've been looking for you?!"




Trisha shook her head with a morose look on her face catching Thomas's attention.




"Trisha, how'd you guys find her?" He said, walking closer to the blonde.




Trisha turned to him. "You know that woman who was walking her pup?"




Thomas nodded. "Yeah, didn't we asked her if she saw Tiffany?"




"We did."




"But she said she didn't see her."




"Well she came here after that and her pup started to bark up at this tree." She said, gesturing at the tree. "When she stared up to see what had gotten her pup so shaken, she went to look for us."




"Oh."




"I said go away!!!" Tiffany yelled.




Gwen growled. "That's it! You wanna be dumb? Fine. Don't blame me for what happens next!" With that, Gwen spat into both her hands, rubbing them together before grabbing the tree to start her ascension.




"Gwen!" Trisha called out. "Please, don't do anything reckless!"




"Wait, Gwen," Thomas said. "Take me with you."

---

Tiffany watched the brown haired girl climb the tree. She saw her take something from the girl with the white headphones hand and put it on top of her left shoulder. Thomas.




I hate him! Tiffany thought bitterly, watching the girl get closer. When the brunette grabbed the branch with a grunt, Tiffany, backing up, crawled further away, giving the brunette a caution look. The brown haired girl gave her a bitter look in return before pulling herself up on the branch to sit in a straddling position.




Gwen smirked triumphantly. "Told ya I'd come after you!" She gloated cheekily before taking Thomas of her shoulder and grabbing him by his thighs, waving him in the air. "And looky who I brought!"




"OK," Thomas called out, as his body was being flaunted by a snickering Gwen. "Gwen..." He could feel himself getting sick from the titanic girl waving him about and it didn't help any that he was up in a tree. "Gwen! Can you put me down on the branch, already!" He finally yelled.




Gwen paused and smiled sheepishly. "Oh. Oops." She said placing the tiny guy on the thick wood she sat on and then leaned her head closer to his tiny body. "You sure you wanna do this?" She asked. "She still looks mad. What if she throws you off?"




Thomas turned his head slightly to the colossal girl's face. "She won't do that." He then started making his way towards Tiffany who watched his tiny form approach her with glowering eyes.




When he was about seven feet away from Tiffany, he stopped and folded his arms. "A tree. Really?"




"Shut up! I said I don't want you anymore so leave me alone!" Tiffany growled.




"How many times do I have to tell you," he said, his voice rising slightly with agitation. "you don't own me!"




Tiffany continued glaring at him, her silence alone telling Thomas that wasn't enough. He let out a tired sigh. "Come down already so we could go home."




"No!" Was Tiffany's bitter response as she shook her head furiously.




Thomas threw up his arms. "You know what? Answer me this. Why are you so mad at me?"




"Because... because you're stupid!" Tiffany retorted.



"Because YOU'RE jealous of all the attention I got!" Thomas countered. "Which is your problem. I didn't do anything to make you upset."




"N-No! No I'm not!" Tiffany said, defensively with a slightly guilty look.




"Just admit it so that we can go home." Thomas said, flatly.




"No!"




"It's not that hard. Just say, "I was jealous, Thomas. I'm sorry."




"No..."




"Say it..."




"No!"




Gwen watched quietly, her eyes shifted from the tiny man to the redhead girl.




"You know what," Thomas said, frustrated. "you said you don't want me, fine. I'm sure Bree would love to keep me." He then turned around walking away from her. "Come on, Gwen." He said.




Tiffany watched him leave with an uncertain look, biting her bottom lip. "No, wait!"




"It's OK, Tiffany. I think me and Bree will get along just fine, anyways." Thomas said, his back still towards her. "I mean she looks 'bout the same age as me, she likes anime like me. I mean I wouldn't be surprise if she had a few game systems..."




"No!!!" Tiffany screamed frantically.




Thomas turned around quickly with a smirk. "Hah! Busted! Jealous!"




Tiffany recoiled with flustered cheeks, her eyes drifting to the bark below her. She started sniffling.




"Hey! Woah, woah!" Thomas said, walking over to her quickly and patting her fingers.




"Ooooo," Gwen finally said, with a teasing grin. "You made her cry..."




Thomas turned and gave Gwen an indignant look. "Well, I didn't mean to make her cry! I was just trying to make her admit she was jealous!"




Gwen simply shrugged while Thomas turned his attention back to Tiffany. "Hey, shh, shh, shh," he cooed. "It's alright."




"I'm... I'm sorry, Thomas..." Tiffany sobbed.




Thomas gave her a sad smile. "Hey, it's OK."




"I... I..." She stuttered. "It hurt, Thomas! I didn't want to share you but when I did, it hurt!"




Thomas nodded, ignoring the "share you" part. "It's fine Tiff. Everyone feels like that sometimes."




Tiffany continued crying, wiping at her eyes occasionally. Thomas could fell some splashes from the tears but ignored them, his only concern was his friend as he continued patting her fingers, soothing her as best as he could. Once she was done crying, Tiffany gave one final sniff. "I-I'm sorry I was mean to to you..." She said with a sad little pout.




"It's alright, Tiff." Thomas reassured her. "But you gotta understand, I'm not some toy, I'm a person and if I wanna talk to someone or let them hold me, that's my right's not yours, OK?"




Tiff nodded, her cute face stained with dry tears. "O-OK."




"Good, now pick me up for a cheek hug." He said, grinning at his dumb little joke, lifting his arms up like a baby similar to what he did with Bree. Wiping the last residue of tears from her face, Tiffany managed to crack a little smile, picking up her tiny friend and rubbing him against her cheek as they both laughed when they embraced each other.




Aww! Gwen thought to herself, smiling at the two.

---




Beverly's booming footsteps shook the city that was labeled City Block V, her original turf. The little people by her advancing feet ran for there lives screaming, many being trampled into a gory purée by the colossal yet delicate sandal clad feet that could only belong to a woman. 




Beverly walked through the city paying little heed to the tinies under her. Normally she would deliberately try to step on them, enjoying the sensation she felt when their body bursts but she was too angry at the moment.




***
"Who the fuck did that bitch think she was, huh?!"




Zeke watched nonchalantly as his giant girlfriend paced in front of him. Her thick skyscraper like legs were corroding his vision of the TV as he strummed his guitar.




Beverly stopped her pacing to stare down at her tiny boyfriend sitting on the cushion of her peach colored couch, her pretty face twisted in fury. "You know I would have dropped her scrawny ass, right?" She said.




Zeke glanced up briefly, with a stoic expression before returning his gaze to the TV as he continuing strumming his guitar.




Beverly, who was too caught up in her rage, hadn't noticed Zeke was unresponsive and continued pacing. "She thinks she some fucking angel or something! And what fucking idiot would waste one hundred thousand dollars on helping tinies?! Bet the bitch can't afford a chauffeur anymore. Did you see a limousine out there because I didn't!"




Zeke continued strumming his guitar as his fingers started forming a somber melody.




"And why was that little girl there?" Beverly scoffed, raising her arms. She then remembered the tiny she had with her. Fucking little shit... Beverly thought angrily. "And that little dweeb tiny she had with her got a lot of nerves... What's wrong?" Beverly said, peering down at her little boyfriend, the sullen tune catching her attention.




Her eyes softened as she bended down by the knees to examine Zeke. She knew that tune. It was the melody Zeke would play when his heart was aching. "Sweetie," Beverly cooed, "you OK? Your playing moody again. Is it because I yelled at you at the meeting? I'm sorry, I was just mad."




Zeke had his eyes closed, the tune and his emotions now in sync. It took him about two minutes to finish and when he did, he sighed, opening his eyes gently. "You almost killed my friend today." He said simply. 




Beverly stared at him for a few seconds as if trying to comprehend if he was serious. She then bursted out laughing. "What? That dork? Isn't he just one of those guys you say "hi" to around your campus?"




There it was. That cruel disregard for people his size. Zeke gripped his guitar as if holding back his rage. "Bev," Zeke started, using a calm voice. "I told you about Thomas before. He's the dude who was with me when we first meet. You know, when you... um... attacked my high school?"




Beverly ceased her laughing, now thinking back to that fateful day. "Wait," she said, with a confused look on her delicate face. "I thought I ate most of the kids in that little hallway you were in? You sure it wasn't just you?"




Zeke felt himself shaking. The way she talked about eating people so causally made him sick.




"Zeke," Beverly said with a concern look on her face, "you're shaking. Tell me what's really bothering you. You've been acting funny since we left the meeting."




"I just told you," Zeke said, his teeth slightly clenched, "you almost killed my friend today."




A roll from Beverly's cerulean eyes had made Zeke stare at her in disbelief. He knew he shouldn't have been surprise. While Beverly would have never killed anyone he was extremely close to, she was still apathetic to people who only briefly interacted with him and although Thomas and him knew each other since high school, they weren't really that close. That was something Zeke planned on fixing soon if Thomas wasn't too shook about his girlfriend almost killing him.




"Zeke," Beverly began, her icy blue eyes becoming cold. "We've been through this before. I'm not gonna just step over everyone you know. You didn't talk much about this dork so naturally I'm gonna try squish him especially if the little shit calls me a bitch." 




He felt his heart racing as he stared into the vast face of his giant lover. It wasn't or never was her size that intimidated him rather it was his fear of hurting her internally. To Beverly, rampaging was an hobby of hers. It was an art for she was the artist. The streets and buildings were her canvas and disturbingly, the people were the paint. It was also his code of never judging people of their actions that made it so much harder to tell her although he'd tried to distract her or lie to her and say he knew the person she was about to kill. Just tell her, he thought. Tell her how much you hate it already!




"Zeke!" Beverly snapped her fingers loudly with an annoyed look.




"H-Huh?" Zeke sputtered, startled.




Beverly sighed angrily. "What'd I tell you about zoning out when I'm speaking?" She said, pointed to her face with her index finger. "I said, that your little 'buddy' shouldn't have spoken to me like that so that's why I got pissed and almost squashed him."




Zeke glanced down at his guitar, his hand strumming a few strings, not making any particular melody. He'd do this sometimes when he was nervous. A habit similar to biting nails or twirling hair. He sighed, then looked up at Beverly with a resolved look.




"You had it coming, Bev. You messed with his pal."




The reaction Zeke received was no surprise. Beverly's face was that of bewilderment, flabbergasted by what she had just heard. "Ex-cuse me?" She said, perplexed, putting a hand on her busty chest in a gesture of offense. 




His heart started pounding faster but Zeke had already picked his side. It was too late to back down now. "You heard me. You could have just let me talk to Thomas, take me back to your seat and whisper, "that's the girl Zeke who was destroying cby" but once again, you resolve things with violence, hate, and anger." He said closing his eyes and shaking his head in disappointment.




Beverly scoffed, her face still in total disbelief. "Are you fucking serious! Are you FUCKING serious!!!" She boomed, rising her upper body slightly and slamming her hands on the couch. Zeke instantly fell on his back, gazing up at a seething Beverly who now made an daunting arch over his feeble form, hands sprawled out on the cushion he resided on. Her mountainous breasts hovered over him ominously. It would only take a little leaning on Beverly's part and he would find himself smothered by merely one of her mammaries.




"See, anger. It's your answer to everything." Zeke answered up to her nonchalantly, still lying on his back.




"Zeke," Beverly barked down. "I snapped at that kid because she was destroying the city where my BOYFRIEND was getting his education!"




Zeke turned his head, his expression becoming irate. "You still could have handled it better."




Her blood started boiling. "Well, I'm sorry for caring for my boyfriend so much, then! Shit, Zeke! I'd thought you'd understand that!"




"You don't have to express your love for me with rage. Then you get into an argument with that chick with the hat. You're..." He bit his lips, strain on his face from the next words to come out. "You're just out of control sometimes." 




"Fuck off! The bitch touched me first!" Beverly retorted angrily. "You think I was suppose to just let her grab me like that and don't do shit?!"




Zeke could feel himself getting more frustrated as he pushed himself off the "floor" with his hands. "She grabbed you like that because you tried to kill Thomas!"




"Look, you better cut the bitchin' out!" She barked, pointing a giant finger at Zeke. "You know me, Zeke. I don't take crap from nobody especially from some little shit tiny! He knew the deal, when you talk smack to a girl who's foot is bigger than your whole body, obviously she's gonna wanna to kill you."




Zeke stared at the massive digit, unfazed with a peeved look. He could feel his breath quickening, the mask that he wore of total control of his emotions was starting to crack. "He could say what he wants! That meeting was to show that we're all equal no matter what size. You talk down on him like he's lesser than you!" He yelled.




"Because... he is!" Beverly spat. "Bugs like him should know there fucking place!"




"So I guess I'm a bug too, is that it?" Zeke hissed up.




"Of course not!" Beverly responded with an appalled look. "You know I don't think about you like that!"




"What makes me different then, Bev, huh?! What makes me different from Thomas or any other person my size?!"




"Shit, you really did like that dweeb."




"Just answer me!"




"You know what?!" Beverly roared. "Fuck you! I don't need to listen to this!" She said getting up.




"Your acting like a real bitch!" Zeke yelled as his massive mate ascended from her stooping form and headed to the front door. The only response he got back from her was her sticking her middle finger at him before she left him on the couch as she left the house.




***
Idiot! Beverly thought angrily. Most of the grey and red edifices that made up the city were all dwarfed by her towering figure despite City Block V being one of the more wealthier cities. 




Her angry thoughts about her argument with Zeke was broken eventually when the screams of the tiny citizens below her were drowned out by wailing sirens. Beverly watched the small police cruisers start to make their way towards her, stopping at about ten meters from where she stood, the tiny cops evacuating their vehicles as they drew their guns at her.




Beverly smirked, leaning over with her hands on her knees. "Cops this time? Really? Is their government not taking me serious anymore or are they really this stupid."




One officer, who held an megaphone, the chief, cleared his throat before turning the megaphone on. "You know damn well why we're here and not the army to blow your ass to kingdom come! I'm sure your kind brags about it all the time!" He shouted though the device. "Now leave this city or we'll open fire!"




Beverly rolled her eyes, her smirk still plastered on her face. The officer was right. She knew the tinies little armadas had other more important cities to worry about in their world right now, especially with The Valkyries, one of the most famous and most high tech organization of Rampagers, thinning out their soldiers on a daily basis. Occasionally though, they'd send soldiers to this city but they were nothing Beverly couldn't handle. 




Beverly didn't answer the tiny chief but her slow deliberate steps was all it took for the police squad to know it was time to open fire. She simply watched as their bullets hit her legs. 




"Mmmmhhh," she moaned, stopping. "that feels soooo nice." While it would normally sting a bit to a girl who never been pelted by a tinie's gun, an experience Rampager like Beverly learned how to enjoy the sting. Psychology, it was the fact that their greatest weapons could only leave a mere irritation to her gargantuan form that made the pelts all the more welcoming.




When she started moving again and that the shots were not proving to at least scare her off, the officers started to get the memo as the chief commanded them to cease fire.




Beverly's ears practically twitched at the command. Before most of the officers could flee, Beverly only took a few steps and was now right above the now cowering officer who had obviously miscalculated her walking span. Leaning over a little, she gave them a devilish grin. 




"N-no, wait!!! Stop!!!" It was the chief, who's gruff persona was now replace with fear as he gazed up at the impossibly large busty giantess who peered down at him.




He, along with his fellow comrades were only given a silent little wave and a eerie grin by the blonde titaness before she rose her foot over the screaming squad...




---

Kate was reading her book on a bench in the Cost Van Park in the south district of City Block V. Today was particularly nice and the sixteen year old brunette couldn't help but take advantage of the weather. She took her eyes off her page for a brief second to take in her surroundings to find that there were many other parkgoers enjoying the day as well. She smiled, before returning to her book.




Boom...




Boom...




Kate's smile quickly turned into a frown, her eyes growing big with surprise from sudden approaching quakes. Oh no! She thought, terrified. Not her! Not today! Why?!




Boom...




Boom...




Kate quickly gathered her bookbag and stuffed her book inside of it before putting it on and getting off the bench to make a run for it. Just like her, the now screaming parkgoers had stopped whatever it was that they were doing and started making a dash towards all the nearest exits of the park.




"Oh my God! She's back!"




"Come on, Toni! Get off the swings, we gotta go!"




"Help! I can't find my mommy!"




"I'm right here, Sweetie! Come on!"




BOOM!




BOOM!




Kate was in full sprint now but the quakes however, were impeding her speed. All around her, the other parkgoers were screaming louder. Kate felt herself whimper involuntarily. It was "her" shadow that was engulfing everyone. She was on top off them.




In front of her though was the pristine ten foot open gate of the park. The exit. Kate and the other fleeing people were not to far from it. It was as if the gate was an exit from this terrifying nightmare but it was obvious, Kate knew, that leaving the park wouldn't stop the giant girl from pursuing them. 




There was a family in front of her, a mom and her two young children, a boy and a girl. They were almost out of the the park. What happened next, Kate couldn't comprehend. The mom screamed and the kids only stared up.




BOOOM!!!




Kate flew back from the impact the giant sandal foot made with the earth. She tried standing up a few seconds later, coughing from the dust and debris. When she managed to stand on her feet again, Kate regretted it instantly. 




It was the "her." Kate only seen her on the news a few times. She saw videos. She was always lucky enough never to encounter her. But not today.




The titaness was leaning over and just like the videos, she was a beautiful blonde with blue eyes and had an amazing figure Kate was secretly envious of but Kate wasn't thinking of these thoughts now. She was beyond terrified to think of anything, especially since the girl was look down at her!




"HELP!!! PLEASE, STOOOP!!!"




Kate petrified eyes slowly drifted to the giant blonde's lips. Kate nearly fainted at the sight of a flailing raven haired girl between her lips.




The giantess had a cruel smirk on her lips as she slowly sucked the girl's body in.




"NOO!!! NOO!!! NOO!!! AHHHHHH!!!!"




Kate shivered. The girl's body was quickly and completly slurped in. She watched as the blonde's mouth made disturbing slurping in noises between her closed mouth, all with a cruel grin on her face as she was playing with her prey going as far as turning her head from side to side as if it was needed to do so just to maneuver the girl around.




Kate couldn't take her appalled eyes away from the spectacle as much as she wanted to. The black haired girl was good as gone, but the cruel blonde wasn't done tormenting her yet.



She saw the black haired girl's now slimy head squelch out between her lips again, only this time the raven haired girl was sobbing miserably. There was a satisfied sigh from the giantess as her lazy eyes examined her prey. The sobbing girl was slowly sucked in this time, not even bothering to fight back. 




This time, Kate saw the blonde giantess slosh the girl a few times in her mouth before she swallowed her with a loud gulp, sighing blissfully. When she was done, her attention was on her again and Kate could only freeze, looking up at this monster with terror in her eyes. 




"Hi there."




Kate fell over on her behind and screamed as the enormous fingers of the giantess reached for her. Her pained screams only got more deathly as she was plucked off the ground by the waist as she kicked her feet madly and banged her tiny fist on the massive fingers that held her, all of her actions being in vain.




The elevated motion lasted surprisingly quick and Kate found herself staring into the massive azure eyes of her new tormentress. Her screams had ceased replaced with a quiet trepidation.

---




Beverly grinned looking at the little brunette she plucked off the ground. There were more people who had been knocked down from the impact of her stomp but it was this tiny that peaked her attention.




She felt the little thing shaking, her tiny lungs inhaling and exhaling air. 




"That's rude. I said "Hi there," and you didn't answer." Beverly pouted with mock disappointment.




"H-H-Hi." The tiny girl between her fingers managed to squeak.




Beverly smirked at the girl before her eyes slowly shifted to a movement on the ground. It was a man, a jogger by the looks of it who was a victim of the impact and was now trying to make a run for it.

Beverly giggled. She was hunched over with her knees up and bottom off the ground but that didn't make grabbing the screaming man any harder. She brought him up to the brunette who only stared at him with pity then watched with horror as she brought the wiggling man around her mighty rear, pulling the ridiculously tight pom-pom shorts she and black panties she was wearing, dropping his wailing form inside her underwear. When her skimpy articles of clothing snapped back, his screams were cut off instantly.



Beverly sighed, feeling his wiggling body snug tight against her butt crack. 




"Ahhh." She smiled wickedly at the still shivering girl. "Sucks to be him, right?" She then brought her index finger towards the girl's little chest and started rubbing her breasts gently. The girl gasped from the touch.




"Shit, you got some tiny tits." Beverly teased. "Even for a tiny like you, I could tell their B's."




The girl started whimpering, trying her best to push the mighty digit from her chest which only fondled her harder. "Please, stop!" She squealed.




Beverly brought the girl closer to her own sizable chest. "These are real breasts, sweetie. Too bad you don't have them." She said, giggling.



Kate stared at the mountainous cleavage below her with a feeling of fear and a great deal of jealously all in one. The girl was right. She wasn't as fully developed as the other girls in her school which sometimes made her insecure but staring at this titaness's freakishly large chest was making her feel even more self-conscious and inferior. Why? She thought bitterly as tears started to fall from her eyes. 




"Why?!" She screamed.



Beverly tilted her head. "Hmm?"



"W-Why do girls like you always have good looks!!! You're... You're... just a bully!!!" Kate yelled.



Beverly was taken back by the tiny thing's sudden outburst for a few seconds before she chuckled.




"Please. I'm not gonna explain to some loser tiny why I was gifted with good looks. I just was." She shrugged. "Anyways, Your going in here now." She smirked point at her top. Kate anger quickly fade and was replace with fear.




"W-Wait! No, please!!!" Kate screamed, as her body was slowly lowered towards one of the gigantic blonde's mammaries.




"STOP!" She wailed, seeing the tight shirt peel open along with a rather skimpy black bra. She only got a glance of the beach ball sized nipple before she was dumped unceremonly inside, her screams cut off by a single snap of Beverly's clothing.




Beverly smiled, giving the lump of the girl a few pats. She could feel the little thing trying effortlessly to free herself from her new prison. Her struggles were making Beverly's nipples hard as she fail to suppress a moan. She glanced back down at a few of the remaining tinies who were getting up from her foot's explosion. 




Not quite finished with her rampage, Beverly picked up a screaming woman and placed in her bra to match the brunette while she scarfed down two teenagers, a boy and a girl whole before getting up to make her way back home. Sighing contently, Beverly almost forgot about her argument with Zeke. It's no big deal, she thought happily as she crushed a deli store to smithereens, giggling. Zeke will get over it and we'll be happy again!


---
Chapter 18 by Nothingness
Author's Notes:

Again, sorry for the delay guys. I know it's been a long LONG time. Writer's block had gotten me real good. This is more of a fetish-focus chapter honestly but I promise you that I'll do my best to pick up the pace uploading these chapters faster from now on. It's more of a promise to my self really. -_- You've guys have been more than supportive enough, now it's time I did my part.

 

---

---

It had been about a few hours since Thomas and Tiffany returned home after the meeting. With the return of her mother and Brooke leaving, the young girl was now passed out on her bed while snoring softly. Thomas, Mildred and Anika however, were on her dresser draw surrounded by varies snacks and three bottle caps filled with apple juice provided by Tiffany.




"And then Gwen and Bree gave us their numbers after that." Thomas said, munching on a piece of Chips Ahoy cookie. They all were sitting on their own individual stacks of cotton balls, misfit beds Tiffany had given them.




Anika and Mildred who were now fully clothed again were listen intently to everything Thomas had told them about his and Tiffany's day.




"Oh my God! I'm sorry that happened to you Thomas!" Mildred said, putting down a grape that she was eating after Thomas told them of his near death encounter with Beverly. "So that's the giant blonde girl we've seen in front of the campus, sometimes? She seemed so peaceful too, just talking to her boyfriend."




Thomas scoffed. "Trust me, Beverly is anything but peaceful. She probably only acts calm so Zeke can enjoy his college life better. You should have seen her when Zeke was off campus once."  Thomas shuddered, remembering that fateful day she grabbed him and other unfortunate students and unceremoniously stuffed them in her bra. He shuddered even harder realizing what would have happened to him if she didn't stuff him in Tiffany's underwear or how lucky he was to survive in Tiffany's underwear when Beverly pushed her on her behind.




Anika gave Thomas a sympathetic look, placing her apple juice back down on the dresser. "That must have been horrible! I'm so glad Cecilia was there to stop her."




"So was I." Thomas laughed nervously. He'd remember to thank her Thursday.




Mildred then got up and walked over behind Thomas who was still sitting and leaned over, wrapping her arms around his neck for a hug.




"Oh, you poor guy." She said. "You must have been so scared."




"Oh... well, yeah... um..." Thomas muttered, flustered.




Anika got up next and bent down in front of him, placing her hands on his lap in a reassuring matter, giving him that sympathetic look again.




"You really are amazing Thomas. Sticking up for Tiffany like that even though you knew how crazy that Beverly chick was." She said.




Thomas could feel his face burning now. On their world, Thomas had never had this much interactions with girls, be it friends or girlfriends. He always saw himself as a geek and a nerd believing it was due to his love for science, anime, and everything video game related. He had his fair share of bullies once in a while but nothing too serious. He knew he wasn't really bad looking or anything but his insecurities always seemed to get the better of him, thinking he was too much of a dweeb to date a girl.




He chuckled mentally at how it took him being kidnapped by a giant little girl to actually have him be admired by so many females in one day, big and normal sized. Maybe I might even have a chance with Anika or maybe even Mildred when all of this is over, he thought.




"I wish my boyfriend could be as sweet as you, sometimes." Thomas heart quickly sunk when he heard Anika say those words.




"I know right! If I wasn't dating right now, I'd sooo date Thomas!" It was Mildred who made Thomas heart sink deeper.




"Oh, I didn't know you two were dating." Thomas managed to say without sounding too disappointed.




Both girls grinned. "You didn't think we were dating each other, did you?" Mildred teased with a rose brow smirking after she had released Thomas from the hug.




Thomas quickly got up, facing both girls, waving his hands up defensively. "N-n-no!!! That's not what I was implying!"




"Hey Anika, maybe we should show him a demonstrating, hmm?" Mildred continued.




"W-wait that's OK! Really!" Thomas stuttered.




Anika only smiled mischievously, walking over to Mildred with her lips puckered as she leaned towards Mildred's face.




"Muawh!!!" It was a quick peck at Mildred's cheek.




Thomas sighed while the two girls giggled.




"Oh Thomas," Anika chuckled. "You’re so innocent! How could we have thought you were a perv when we first met you?"




Thomas huffed. "I'm not that innocent! I-I just think it would have been... inappropriate if you two kissed. I-I mean what if Tiffany just happened to wake up?"




Mildred crossed her arms with a smirk on her face. "Soooo, what you’re saying is that you really wanted us to tie tongues?"




"Wait! That's not..." Thomas sighed defeated causing another fit of giggles from the girls.




"Aw, we're just teasing ya, Thomas!" Anika said, patting Thomas on the back.




Thomas sighed. "Well, all jokes aside, I'm kinda worried about Tiffany."




The two Indian girls gave Thomas confused looks. "What do you mean?" Anika asked.




"I'm talking about how she acted at the meeting. She acted so shy around everyone that I'm starting to think that she's not normally good at making friends." Thomas responded.




Anika bit her bottom lip, thinking. "Maybe that's one of the reasons why she's so attached to you. You’re not intimidating to her because of the size difference which makes talking to you easy."




"Come to think of it, we haven't seen another girl around so maybe she's also an only child? I wonder if she even has many friends at school?" Mildred added.




Thomas got up from his seat, walking over towards the edge of the dresser where he watched the immense redhead girl sleep peacefully. Now I see why you were so possessive today, Thomas thought. You were afraid of losing me as your friend.




"Um,Thomas? You OK? " Anika asked, breaking his train of thought.




"Oh, uh, yeah. Oh man, I forgot to ask Tiffany to get the shirt and megaphone from her pocket I got from the meeting." Thomas said.




"Maybe if we came, we could have gotten help from that Karynn woman you mentioned." Mildred said.




Anika grabbed her friend's shoulders, letting out and ecstatic squeal, causing Mildred to look at her in confusion. "What?" Mildred asked with a startled expression on her face.




"Mil... You’re a genius! Why didn't we think of that sooner! Now all we have to do next time is ask Tiffany if we could come, make ourselves noticeably during the meeting, tell Karynn that Tiffany got a little carried away and took us all from our world, she'll convince Tiffany too that she'll take care of us and Karynn could bring us back!" Anika concluded, happily.




Mildred's eyes glowed with joy, a smile spreading across her face from her unintentional plan. "Wait, so that means we can all go home!" She shouted, clapping her hands giddily before her and Anika embraced in a hug, both girls giggling in delight. Thomas watched them from the edge of the drawer, smiling. He hoped that their newfound plan would work.




The girls turned to him, returning his smile. "Well, Thomas?" Anika asked, her voice dripping confidence. "Come over here and make this a three-person celebration hug already!" She said, beckoning him over, while Mildred nodded in agreement.




Thomas gave them an apologetic smile. "I'm happy for you guys, I really am but you know I can't leave."

 


"What?! Of course you can!" Anika exclaimed. "Look, if this is about you changing Tiffany, you know you don't have to do that anymore. She isn't your responsibility."




"I know I don't have to but feel I obligated somehow." Thomas cringed. "And imagine how hurt she'd be if I just left her!" Thomas then gulped. "Plus, she'd probably tear the whole city apart just to look for me anyways. She'd probably even go back to her old ways by doing so."




Mildred gave him a shock look. "B-But Thomas, aren't you forgetting that she kidnapped you? She literally took you from your home, your friends, your family. Your life! I know you care for her and all but you gotta look out for your own well-being at the end. I mean, how long are you going to live with her anyways?"




Thomas gave a sardonic chuckle, more to himself than to Mildred. "If we're being honest here, I don't have much to go home to anyways. I wasn't really the most popular guy in high school, I never actually had a girlfriend in my entire life, I've had no luck finding work, and my parents have been providing me with money since the day I lost my first and only job."




Both girls gave Thomas sad looks. "Thomas... I'm sorry... I..." Mildred said.




"It's OK. As far as I'm concern, I'm probably better off living as Tiffany's... Petifist." Thomas chuckled dryly.




Anika shook her head angrily. "No! Thomas that's a horrible thing to say and you know it! I know life can suck but you’re only using that as an excuse to escape reality!"




This earned another dry chuckle from Thomas with a cold glare directed at Anika. "Yeah, well maybe I'm tired of reality, Anika. Maybe my purpose in life is here now."




"Are you serious?!" Anika yelled. "Why would you want to be some... some... pet... man... thing for a giant girl?! You're better than that, Thomas! Where's your dignity for crying out loud?!"




"Why do you care?!" Thomas yelled back angrily much to both Anika's and Mildred's surprise. "Why don't you just go home, finish that six year degree of yours and marry your boyfriend so you can have kids and live in some big expensive house so you could live happily ever after!"




Anika was taken back, her face flabbergasted by Thomas's outburst. "Where did this come from?" She asked, with a hurt look on her face.




Thomas didn't answer, only turning his back to both girls before he resumed staring at Tiffany again.




"Hey! Don't ignore me, Thomas! You got a lot of nerve saying that! That was so uncalled for!" Anika barked, her face twisted in anger. She was about to walk towards him till Mildred grabbed her shoulder to stop her causing the girl to turn to her angrily. Mildred gave her a morose look, shaking her head. "Let's just give him some space, An." She said.




Looking into her friend's sad eyes, Anika sighed after a few seconds, nodding her head.




---
Sophie ambled down the hall of her house towards her daughter's room after changing out of her office clothes and taking a nice hot shower. The voluptuous woman now wore a black tank top with frills at the helm along with a green skirt that was filled nicely by her large womanly hips and a pair of green flip-flops to match.




As she walked, her massive breasts jiggled a bit. She liked going braless around her house on a few occasions with her only concern keeping her modesty in front her daughter. Her scarlet chin length locks bobbed with every step she took as she was now getting closer to her destination...

---




The mood in Tiffany's room had gotten awkwardly quiet after Thomas's little feud with Anika. It had felt like time had stop after that until he heard a loud knock at Tiffany's door. After the fourth knock, the door had open slightly, revealing the head of the titanic woman Thomas knew as Tiffany's mother. The older redheaded woman's sudden appearance had made Thomas pale. When he heard a frantic "Oh my God..." From Mildred, he turned towards the duo to see that they had shared the same terrified expressions as Thomas. It wasn't too late though to act quickly.




"Shhhhh...." Thomas hushed frantically with his finger over his mouth, catching both girl's attention. "Quick, behind the lamp!" He gestured towards the black porcelain lamp that resided on the same drawer they stood on. The girls didn't question Thomas's sudden role as leader as both them and Thomas ran behind the lamp and out of the titaness's view.




"Tiffany, sweetie?" They heard the redheaded mother whisper, her voice still as sultry and mature as ever. "You awake?" She asked. When she peeked at the small breathing form of her daughter sleeping soundly. Sophie grinned, now fully entering her daughter's chambers.




From behind the lamp, Thomas was peeking nervously, watching the giant hippy woman saunter towards her sleeping daughter. Her walk was alluring and quite seductive, Thomas realized. His first encounterment with the woman had left him frighten and for good reasons too. Although the mother titaness had promised not to hurt him and the girls, there was obviously room for trepidation. After all, she was the source of Tiffany's treatment of people his size. There was something else about her that had Thomas on edge but Thomas couldn't quite place what it was.




Sophie stroked her daughter's forehead lovingly before leaning over and planting a soft kiss on her forehead. Smiling, Sophie was about to stand back up when she noticed the miscellaneous wrappers of junk food on Tiffany's drawer. Sophie tsked, shaking her head. "Oh, you messy girl!" She whispered to herself. She sighed, ready to move towards the little trash pale in Tiffany's room when she noticed the quaint little bottle caps filled with apple juice. A slow, languish smile started to spread on her face. How could she have forgotten about Tiffany's new little pets. Pets that were hiding. From her.




"Thomas, what's she doing?!" Mildred whispered.




"I-I don't know. She said something like "messy girl" and just stopped moving. " Thomas responded.




Anika gulped. "D-Do you think she saw..." She never got a chance to finish her words before the lamp was completely lifted from the dresser and placed next to the three, revealing the gigantic smiling face of Sophie.




No one made a move. Their eyes wide with terror, looking up at the matriarch giantess. Her grandiose body stretched high in the air, her broad hips even wider than the little children's dresser draw they stood on which barely passed her knees. Large breasts that could level houses casted an obsidian shadow over the three with the rest of her shapely body. Even in the state of fear he was in just now, Thomas couldn't help but admit to himself that Tiffany's mother was ridiculous sexy and definitely attractive in the face for a woman who was probably in her late 30s.




The woman started to crouch down, leaning towards them. Thomas could hear Mildred whimper softly but his eyes were still glued to the giantess mother. He remembered Mildred had soiled herself the first time she encountered the older woman. This was not good at all.




"Oh my," her mature womanly voice boomed. "How could I have almost forgotten about you little ones."




No one said a word with only sounds of Mildred's whimpering getting a bit louder, turning into sobs.




The giant woman's brilliant green eyes shifted towards Mildred, her sensual smile never leaving her face. "Oh what's wrong, dear? Don't tell me you're afraid of lil' old me?" She giggled throatily. "Didn't I tell you all that I wouldn't hurt you?" She then reached for one of the grapes on the table, her red manicured fingernails plucked the juicy fruit off the dresser and slowly sucked the thing between her big plush lips.




Thomas watched as her mouth started to chew the massive grape, her mouth moving up and down, a hypnotic action that was causing a sudden arousal in his pants.




When she was done, she swallowed the pulped grape with an almost slow-motion, but powerful gulp. "Mmmm..." She moaned throatily. "I love grapes. I think I'll have another one." Again, another grape found its way in her mouth except this time it wasn't crushed by the woman's powerful teeth, but instead, swallowed.




The giantess's gorgeous emerald eyes widened in mock surprise. "Oops! How silly of me! I forgot to chew that one." Thomas could feel his erection getting bigger. He knew what she was doing. She was trying to scare them. He had to act now.




"Um, excuse me, ma'am," Thomas said using his most polite voice. Her eyes drifted to Thomas slowly. It made Thomas cringe a bit the way her eyes moved from one person to the next. Almost like a doll that had such features.




The woman smile widened. Thomas had a feeling she would respond positively to being called "ma'am" after remembering Tiffany had called her ma'am as well.




"Yes, little one?" The giant woman asked, popping another grape in her mouth and reducing it to mulch with her powerful teeth before gulping it down.




"Um, it just, you’re so beautiful." Building up her ego had to get on her good grace.




The woman flashed Thomas a warm toothy grin, her perfectly straight pearly whites sending Thomas's heart a flutter. She really was beautiful. Thomas wasn't lying.




"Oh aren't you just the sweetest!" She gushed, placing her dainty hand on cheek. "It's been a while since a tiny man had complemented me. They usually just scream until I've had my fun with them or... If they end up like a grape." She winked, leaning a bit closer to Thomas. Thomas gulped, stepping a few steps back from the giantess.




"W-well I'd hate to be a grape." He laughed nervously. "N-not that you don't have a lovely mouth, ma'am."




"I see why my daughter likes you the most, Toni." She said. "You’re quite the charmer."




"Um, it's actually Thomas, ma'am."




Another booming chuckle caused Thomas to shake a bit. Out of fear. "Oh, but I like Toni so much better." She pouted cutely.




"Then Toni it is then!" Thomas exclaimed with forced enthusiasm.




The woman beamed, picking up another grape, this time, placing the purple fruit between her lips and letting it stay there for a few seconds. Thomas watch the spectacle in awe, again hypnotized as he watched her luscious lips suck on the grape, then quickly slurped it in her mouth. A few chews and a gulp was all it took to send the thing to her stomach.




"I don't think I've introduced myself to you lil' dears. My name is Sophie." Sophie said. "I know lil' Toni here but I forgot your names." Her marvelous emerald's examined the faces of the two girls.




"Oh, that's..." Thomas began.




A huge finger came to his face as a means to shush him. Thomas eyes bulged, backing up as he was taken off guard by how fast Sophie's finger moved to his face. "No, Toni." She chided. "I want them to talk. They've been awfully quiet." She flashed them that disarming smile Thomas fell victim to moments ago but when he got a gander at Anika's horror stricken face and Mildred's wide eyed expression, he could tell they were disarmed as well, albeit not by Sophie's charm...




Sophie gazed down at the two tiny girls with an amused grin.




"P-Please, ma'am," It was the one with the cute tiny scarf. The cutie must have picked up on Toni's way of addressing her and was now trying to use it to her advantage. "c-can you please just leave us alone? You’re scaring us!"




Sophie smirked. "Oh but sweetie, you don't have to be afraid of me. In fact, I know a way you could all..." Sophie sighed rather amorously. "Love me." 




"W-W-What do you mean?!" The little girl squeaked.




"Do any of you lil' ones have any kids?" She asked.




They all shook their tiny, little heads.




"Then you have no idea how hard it is to be a parent. I love my precious little girl to bits so it's all worth it but sometimes working so hard to provide for her can really take a lot of me."




"And you’re doing a great job ma'am." It was Toni again. She gave him another warm smile. He was definitely different from any tiny she's ever seen. He was already becoming her favorite too.




"Thank you, Toni. As I was saying, coming home becomes soooo refreshing after a hard day's work that sometimes I just want to... unwind." She breathed, her massive chest heaving a bit for the tinies below to witness. Sophie always marveled out how large her breasts were to them and she was definitely no stranger when it came to letting them experience a close-up greeting from her nipples.




"Why, lately I haven't had enough time to do anything at my turf." She sighed tiredly. "Oh how I miss playing with you little people." She then gave the tiny trio a long predatory look.




"You understand what I mean, right?" She grinned. The terror on their little faces was enough of an answer for her. "I'm sure my little baby girl wouldn't mind if we all had some fun." She then licked her lips, staring at the two girls who now started screaming.




Thomas eyes bulged, hearing Sophie say these words. He didn't scream like Anika and Mildred, not even when the titaness's hand scooped up every single one of them up. When the darkness from her closed hands disappeared, he was met with Sophie's beautiful face again only this time, instead of her moving towards him, she had moved him closer to her face. He looked around quickly like a confused hamster realizing he was by himself in Sophie's hand and by the massive vibrations and different surroundings, he knew she was moving.




Sophie, as if sensing his confusion, brought her other closed hand closer to Thomas and slowly unfurled her fingers to reveal the two screaming forms of Mildred and Anika.




"Thomas, help us, please!" Anika yelled over to him. Thomas could see her face was now stained with tears while Mildred was in no better state now in full sobs. Thomas gave them sympathetic looks, getting up to make his way towards them. His action had stopped quickly when both girls let out deathly wails before the fingers closed over them again and muffling their screams.




Thomas looked up in horror at the grinning face of his redhead captoress's mother. "I don't think so, Toni." She giggled.




"Please, Miss Sophie. Please bring them back to Tiffany's room?" Thomas pleaded with an anguished look on his face.




Sophie shook her head. "Oh no, my lil man. I told you, we're all gonna have some fun." Sophie bit her bottom lip mischievously. "Oh you don't even realize how all of their adorable screaming is doing to me down there." She half said and half moaned. 




Thomas eyes widened in shock from this disturbing information as Sophie walked nonchalantly.With her holding him at chest level, Thomas noticed something else that proved what Sophie just said was true. He could clearly look up to see that Miss Sophie was not wearing a brassiere and that her already large, beach ball sized nipples were protruding through her tank top.



"Um, Miss Sophie, are you... um, wearing a bra?" He didn't know why he asked that.




Sophie's eyes drifted to the little boy. She smiled. "No lil' Toni. I'm not. Bras are no fun anyways. If I could walk around naked around my house like I did before I had my lil' Tiff, I would." The tiny boy simple nodded his head. So bold and observant, Sophie thought. This was obviously a tiny who spoke his mind even in the face of fear. Sophie liked when her tinies were scared but it was natural to her for them to fear her but there was something interesting about one talking to her like this.

 

---

Lavender. Everything is lavender. This was Thomas's thoughts when they entered the immense room of Ms. Sophie. It was definitively bigger than Tiffany's room, being that Ms. Sophie was an adult woman who needed more space. The floor was covered by a fuzzy lavender carpet. The sheets of her bed were a darker shade of lavender. Her dresser was a lighter lavender then both the carpet and the sheets. The only thing that wasn't lavender was the ginormous black plasma screen TV hanging from the lavender walls.




"Wow." Thomas started. "I see you like lavender."




Sophie grinned. "Lavender. Red. Pink. Those are my favorite colors. I have my room redecorated every two months but I think I may have over done it with the lavender." She started to saunter over to her bed dropping Thomas on the soft sheets along with both Anika and Mildred whose terrified screams of being dropped on the bed were silenced by their sudden confusion of where they were.




"Thomas!" Anika exclaimed, spotting Thomas who was right next to her and Mildred. Both girls ran closer to him instantly.




"Is... Is this her room?!" Mildred asked with fear in her voice.



"It most certainly is."




It came from their towering capturess who smiled down at them.




Having gotten their screaming out of there systems, the girls only cowered closer to Thomas, staring up at the monument mother with wide eye horror.




Thomas gulped. The girls were depending on him now more than ever. It was time for a distraction. "Um... Ms. Sophie, I actually wanted to talk to you about Tif if you don’t m..."




"Whatever it is, Toni, it’ll have to wait till later." Sophie interrupted from above. Thomas felt himself go pale. "But I it’s...."




"It’s time to have some fun." Sophie said, giving everyone an amorous grin. The girls started their whimpering again huddling closer to Thomas as possible. It was time to play.




Sophie started shimmering quickly out of her skirt, the elastic pulled widely over her wide, mighty hips. When her skirt hit the floor, her amazingly shapely smooth legs were now on display with her privates clad in a rather silky red pair of panties although her underwear didn't stay on to long as it along with her top joined her skirt on the floor.




Mouth agape, Thomas was now staring at a fully nude body of Sophie. What disturbed him the most was the intricate black tattoos of roses and thorns running up on both of her meaty thighs all the way to her lower abdomen with the roses intertwining and making a flutter of petals decorating her stomach. Mildred and Anika didn’t dare look up to see this interesting body art for both of them had their faces covered with a silent sob escaping Anika's lips knowing what was yet to come.




Sophie sighed, smiling down at her soon-to-be-playthings. "OK, everyone. Now it’s your turn. I want you all to strip till you're all completely naked."




The request was so unsuspected and lewd that even the girls ceased their cowering to look up at their new captoress.




"W-What???" Mildred asked.




Sophie chuckled. "I want you all to strip." 




"M-Ms. S-Sophie. You can't be serious." Thomas stuttered.




"Oh, but I am. If we're going to enjoying ourselves, I think it's obvious to get rid of all of that stuffy clothing."




"NOOO!!!" Mildred screamed. Her voice was becoming hysteric.




Sophie gave the three an indignant stare, crossing her arms over her prodigious breast. "I am going to count to ten and if those clothes aren't off by ten, I'll take them off myself. One..."




The command sounded like something only a mother would say to her young child, but given that the mother stood taller than a building, the command had the desire effects. Reluctantly, Thomas and Anika started to strip.




Mildred only stood where she was, tears flowing down her face. What happened next was just as unsuspected as Sophie given them the order to strip.




Mildred made a dash towards the end of the bed. Thomas and Anika called after her while Sophie tsked at the tiny girl's foolish little stunt as she reached for her with relative ease.




The screaming little girl fidgeted in her manicured hand with all her might but Sophie paid it no mind. Sophie's other hand came in as she pinched the tiny girl's little jacket with her polished wine red nails and tore the jacket off.




Thomas and Anika watched in horror as Sophie easily tore Mildred's clothes to pieces as if they were paper. The girl's hoarse sobbing, screams was sending chills in Thomas's bones. He had to do something! Poor Mildred was obviously terrified and Ms. Sophie didn't even care.




"Put her down!!!" Anika screamed angrily running up to the giant nude woman.




Sophie, who had finally striped the defiant little girl watched with amusement as her tiny friend tried to rush her nude body. The tiny girl was in her tiny beige bra and beige panties having been obedient unlike her friend but had chosen to do this foolish act all of a sudden. Truthfully, Sophie didn't mind. Sometimes obedient tinies were too boring.




Turning her whole body around, Sophie gave the girl a little smile while the girl halted her fruitless charge and stared in terror at what was to come.




"AAAHHHH!!!" She squealed as Sophie dropped her massive rear on her bed where the girl stood. 




Thomas was further from where Anika had stood, but felt the impact all the same when his friend was completely engulfed by the monstrous ass of Sophie.




First his body flew a few feet off the mattress of the giantess mother’s bulbous butt then his body had collapsed into the crater Sophie's weight was making in the soft bed as he tried his best to right himself up again. 




"Ah..." Sophie moaned. She could feel the little girl struggling in the crack of her ass. Oh, how she missed that feeling whenever she'd take home some tinies from her turf.




Lifting her bottom up, she gave the girl a little air then reached for Thomas bring him to her face.




"Oh Toni..." Sophie purred staring at the little boy still clad in his boxers. "I need you to help me with something." She grinned.




Thomas felt hate boiling up for this woman. Here she was kidnapping him and the girls from their kidnapper and now molesting them against their free will with no regards for their rights or well-being! Didn't she hear the way Mildred was crying?! And now she was sitting on Anika not even thinking of the fact that she could be crushing her bones right now under her massive butt!




Sophie pouted, getting a silent glare from the once friendly tiny boy. "Oh don't be like that, Toni. Here, I know what’ll cheer you up."




Looking at the still sobbing girl in her other hand, a lewd grin crossed Sophie's face. She would need two hands if she was going to give Thomas her "special treatment."




Grabbing the little girl who was gasping for air after being covered by her big ass, Sophie moved further onto her queen sized bed, laying her whole body on it. Once she was on her bed, Sophie lifted her bottom, this time depositing the rebellious girl under her who let out a cute little scream before her rear silenced her.




"Mildred!" The other girl cried. Sophie was getting wet. She started to move the girl who screamed "Mildred" towards her pussy, pulling her lips apart. The little girl let out a terrified scream as she was inserted face first inside Sophie's womanly lips.

 

"NOOO!!!" Thomas squeaked. "Stop it! Please stop!"




Sophie tried to respond put let out a moan instead. The girl inside her vagina was bringing back those blissful days back when work wasn't getting in the way of her fun with her tinies. In her bliss, she had almost forgetting to give Thomas her special treatment.




"Here, Thomas." She breathed bringing Thomas closer to her mouth as she opened it slowly.




"NOOO!!! LET ME GO!!!" 




His words fell on death ears as Sophie slurped his body in with a deep throated moan both from Thomas's flavor and the girl who was still squirming in her love lips. 




Lifting her back, she retrieved the girl under her behind and examined her with lazy lustful eyes. The poor thing was shaken, petrified, but still active. 




Letting out a strong moan, Sophie gagged. In her moan, she almost swallowed Thomas. Although she had eaten many tinies through her sex play, her daughter would be distraught if anything were to happen to him.




She dropped the little girl on her left breast whose nipple was already hard from what was transpiring and proceeded to rub the tiny female, eliciting a tired whimper from her. Sophie spat Thomas onto her breast. She had initially plan to give the little boy a blowjob but the tiny girl was feistier that she had anticipated.




Thomas, who was drenched in Sophie's saliva sputtered, whipping his eyes as he tried to stand and catch his bearings from what just happened. The sultry moan from above reminded him of his surroundings and he quickly tried to get up. 




Sophie, despite being in heat, saw Thomas's quick movement and grabbed him, slamming him on her right nipple to match the little girl in her left. Simultaneously, she started rubbing both Thomas and the girl on her breasts whilst heaving her hips up and down. 




The little one in her snatch was still fighting and Sophie couldn't stop! She started going faster and faster as her breath quicken and her moans became louder feeling and hearing the screams of the little ones till she finally climaxed with a powerful wail.




---

Thomas shuddered. Despite his fear and concern for the girls, he had shamefully grown an erection during the whole ordeal.  Him along with both a very much petrified Anika and tissue-covered Mildred were now on Tiffany's drawer. A very satisfied Sophie had warned them not to discuss their "play time" or she would punish all of them regardless if there was only one blabber mouth out of the three. He had thought he could have distracted her and potentially become well-acquainted with her but in the end, she only proved to him just how little she regarded the feelings of people his size. She was just another monster just like Beverly.



---
 
Chapter 19 by Nothingness
---

 

 

Tiffany woke up from her bed. She had slept in her clothes from the meeting, save for her socks and now the young readheaded girl rubbed her eye with the bottom of her palm before she examined her room. Sure enough, Thomas and the other two was still sitting on the cotton ball chairs she made for them on top of the dresser she had place them on. The two girls were seated in a position facing Tiffany whilst Thomas was positioned seated with his back towards her.



 
All three of them had their heads down for some reason like they were sad about something. Tiffany also noticed the snacks she had left them were gone and by gone, there wasn't a single wrapper left. Mommy must have thrown them away, she pondered. But why did everyone look so sad?

 

 
"Heeeyyy. I'm awake." Tiffany said with a cheery tone, smiling. She felt good after her nap and decided to spread a little joy on this dreary scene. It was only Thomas who slowly turned himself around to acknowledge Tiffany while one of the girls, the one who had a tissue around her, cringed, lowering her head further when Tiffany spoke. Tiffany pouted at her little gesture, somewhat offended. I told Thomas they were dumb, she thought.
 

 

"Hey Tiff. Did you enjoy your nap?" Thomas asked, with a forlorn smile. A bit forced for Tiffany's liking. Something was up. 


 

"Yeeeaaah..." Tiffany drawled with a quizzical look as she eyed Thomas. She got up off her bed, her bare feet, hitting the carpet as she made her way to the dresser. 


 

"Is everything OK?" She asked, her face now a good five inches from Thomas. 

 


The other girls still paid her no mind while Thomas simply smiled up at Tiffany with that forced smile of his. 


 

"Y-Yeah! Of course everything's OK! Why wouldn't it be?" Thomas responded.

 


Tiffany frowned. "Why do you look sad?" 

 


"Sad? Me? Sad? Pfff... No way. It's just... It's just..." Thomas sputtered nervously.


 

"It's just what?" 




"Your mom!" The scarf girl suddenly yelled out. Both Thomas and the tissue girl seemed stunned by this for some reason but Tiffany was just confused. Her mommy?

 


"She threw all our snacks away and we're just sad about that." The girl continued. 

 
 

"Oh!" Tiffany chirped happily with a small smile on her face. "Is that why you're all sad? Why didn't you just say so? I'll go get you more snacks right now if you want! No problem!" Tiffany then giggled.

 
 

"What's so funny?" Thomas asked.

 
 

Tiffany shook her head, still giggling. "I just thought for a second my mommy was mean to you all while I was sleeping. She gets crazy sometimes around tinies like you guys." 

 
 

The trio exchanged knowing looks amongst each other. Tiffany didn't know the half of it...



 

---

It was 11:42 p.m. The obsidian sky was pitch-black save for the numerous stars that decorated it's skies. The girls were sleeping once again. Tiffany had turned on the white ceiling fan in her room for coolness while Thomas had asked Tiffany to place him on her windowsill. With a knee up and an arm around that knee, he found himself looking up at the dark sky. Funny, even though I'm in a world where everything is bigger, at least the sky makes me feel normal, he thought shaking his head smiling. When Tiffany came back with more snacks, the rest of the day went by quickly. Tiffany had asked him if he wanted to go downstairs and watch TV with her which he declined. Surprisingly, Tiffany didn't persuade him or even worse, take him downstairs by force. 


 

While she spent the rest of the day indulging on channels, he and the girls simply feel asleep without saying a word to each other. Know one had the will to talk about what Miss Sophie had done to them and it was probably for the best. Tiffany didn't bat an eye to the fact that Mildred was wearing a tissue instead of clothes but when the trio came up with a lie about Miss Sophie trying to tickle her and tearing her clothes to pieces in the process, Tiffany didn't question it.  
 

 

Thomas did have to admit, he was glad Tiffany was seemingly treating Anika and Mildred nicer ever since she woke up. In fact, she was really gentle and understanding all day after that nap of hers. 

 
 

Tiffany's bathroom door swinging open drew Thomas's attention from the window. He heard Tiffany gargle then heard her spit into the sink. When she came out, her long red hair was braided into one long lock, courtesy of Miss Sophie. Her only form of clothing for the night was an oversized white T-shirt with a cute cartoon monkey holding an giant banana over it's head. The bitter face Tiffany made along with the gargling told Thomas that she had just finished brushing her teeth.


 

Thomas chuckled. "You really don't like brushing your teeth, do you?" 

 
 

"Ugh..." Was Tiffany's response. She made her way to the windowsill. "I hate it! I keep telling Mommy I want the bubble gum toothpaste but she always forgets!"  

 
 

"Trust me, you'll get use to the mint flavor. She probably just wants you to use adult toothpaste like a big girl." Thomas responded.

 
 

Tiffany cocked an eyebrow with a smirk, hands on her hips. "But I AM a big girl Thomas, or did you forget?" Without any warning, Thomas was grabbed by Tiffany and placed on the pink carpet floor by her bare feet.  

 


Thomas looked up, unimpressed although he was still impressed by how easily he's been adjusting to Tiffany simply grabbing him. 

 

 

"Just when I thought you could go half a day not grabbing me without my permission." He sighed, looking up again. His eyes suddenly widened when they accidentally took a glimpse of Tiffany's blue and white striped panties. 

 
 

"Ugh!" Thomas screamed covering his eyes. "Tiff, I could so see your underwear! Gross! Put me back on the windowsill!"

 
 

Tiffany gasped in embarrassment, pulling her shirt down to hide herself. "T-Then why did you look up?!"


 

"How else was I gonna talk to you without looking up? Especially when you just placed me by your feet!"

 


Tiffany huffed. "Fine you little peeper. I'll put you back." Instead of using her hands however, Tiffany moved her foot towards Thomas. Thomas quickly backed up, given Tiffany an incredulous look.

 
 

"What?" She asked somewhat annoyed.

 


"What are you doing?"
 



"Picking you up."

 


"With your foot? Are you crazy?" 


 

"I don't feel like bending down, Thomas."

 


"But how are..." Thomas didn't get a chance to speak out of sheer surprise at what Tiffany's giant feminine toes did. Her big toe and second toes opened up like a pair of scissors, flexing and bending nimbly unlike any normal person's toes. The way her mighty toes gripped Thomas rivaled that of a hand. They didn't even hurt when they gripped him. The faint fragrance of watermelon, probably of lotion or body wash from Tiffany's foot also had a nice almost soothing affect to Thomas as he was lifted slowly into the air and gently released onto the windowsill. 

 


Mouth agape, Thomas stuttered causing Tiffany to giggle. 


 

"How did you do that?!" He exclaimed. "It was like I was being held by two fingers! Your toes are so soft too!"




Tiffany shrugged still smiling. "It runs in my family."

 
 

Thomas couldn't help but continuing staring at Tiffany's feet. To think that during their first introduction, those feet had tortured him into a sweaty submission but now he saw them in a different light. The way they gripped him was so quaint yet so soothing..


 

"Geez, Thomas. I didn't think you'd like my feet that much after I showed you my trick." Tiffany said.

 


"Huh? What?" Thomas was still mesmerized.     


 

Tiffany giggled girlishly causing Thomas to blush a bit. "S-Shut up!" He retorted. "Y-You just caught me by surprise is all."

 
 

"You like my feet!" Tiffany teased. 

 


"No I don't!"




"Do too!"

 
 

"Cut it out Tiff, you'll wake the girls."  


 

"Don't try to change the subject!" Tiffany grinned.

 
 

"Fine! OK! I like how they felt, OK?!" Thomas gave in. "But I'm by know means attracted to them."

 


Tiffany gave Thomas a poke in the stomach giggling as he angrily pushed her finger away. "You're so silly, Thomas."


 

"Your toes are silly." 

 


The two eventually smirked at each other, giggling. Thomas sighed, looking up at Tiffany. "Hey Tiff. Are... Are you going to go to the meeting again, Thursday?"

 
 

Tiffany didn't answer him right away, instead looking out the window for a few seconds before answering.

 


"Yeah."

 


Thomas beamed. "Really? Despite what happened with Beverly, today?"  

 
 

Tiffany nodded although her expression was solemn. Thomas knew she was still obviously and rightfully scared of Beverly after everything Beverly did to her and hell, he couldn't blame her. He was scared of the vicious blonde after she almost killed him. Directly this time.


 

"She almost hurt you, Thomas." Tiffany said with a shaky voice as if reading his thoughts.


 

Thomas quickly seized her forefinger, patting it gently. "But she didn't and I'm not going to let her stop me from going to the meeting and neither should she let you!" 

 
 

Tiffany nodded, holding back any tears about thinking of her friend being killed.

 
 

"Also, I think it would be nice if you could make friends with the other girls, minus Beverly of course. We already got Gwen and Bree's number. They seem like really cool girls you could talk to, you know? They did help me find you."

 

 

Thomas could see Tiffany biting her bottom lip nervously. "OK."


 

"Lia is pretty nice, too." He continued.


 

Tiffany gave him a confused look. "Who's that?"

 
 

"Lia, or Cecilia... I think. You know? The pretty girl with the beach hat? The one whose the reason why I'm even sitting here talking to you." 

 
 

Tiffany gasped reaching for Thomas quickly.


 

"Wait, Ti-" The swiftness of the giant girl's hand clenched his body completely and before Thomas knew it, he found himself compressed into Tiffany's chest yet again, just like she did today with their first encounter with Bree.


 

"Don't say that!" Tiffany exclaimed, hugging a suffocating Thomas to her chest with one hand. "And that hat girl isn't nice. She's mean!"


 

Feeling the vigorous squirming, Tiffany relented her hug, letting Thomas fall back on her now open palm. Thomas gasped, gathering air back into his lungs. He glared up at Tiffany.


 

"You gotta stop doing that! And what do you mean she's mean?!"

 
 

Tiffany bit her bottom lip nervously."I-I think she wants to take you away from me, Thomas."
 

 

"No, your over thinking things. She's a nice girl, Tiff."


 

"She was nice to you, but not everyone else." 

 
 

"Well, you should give her a second chance, Tiff. She could teach you how to be more nicer to people like me." Thomas inquired.




The frustration on Tiffany's face was starting to show. Thomas sighed.

 
 

"Tiffany, look, I'm sorry if I'm being too bossy." He sighed again looking down at the floor that was Tiffany's skin before looking back up at the titaness child, smiling. "I also wanna say I'm proud of you for being nicer to the girls, today."

 


That made Tiffany beam a bit. She brought her face closer to him. "Really? You're really proud of me, Thomas?" 


 

Thomas laughed. "Yeah. I'm also proud of you for going to the meeting. You're doing an awesome job."


 

Tiffany felt good inside hearing those words. She may had faced Beverly down again but now it was worth it after hearing Thomas say he was proud of her. 




"Thomas."

 


"Yeah, Tiffany?"




"I'm glad you're my friend."   

 

 


The next day...

---

 


Cecilia sauntered toward the city, her deliberate light steps carrying her over the canyon that resided on the outskirts of City Block O. She wore a light blue spaghetti strap dress reaching just above her knees and a white meshy short-sleeve sweater with intricate flower designs. A fashionable white belt adorned her trimmed waist with the buckle made out of authentic gold. Being a lover of hats, Cecilia also wore a small stylish French beret that matched her dress in color which sat on the left side of her head. Lastly was her white and beige wedges which she held by their straps in her right hand instead of wearing the shoes on her feet. Being bare footed was definitely better for her smaller companions. She was in better spirits now despite her disappointment about the outcome of the meeting yesterday...


 

The B.P.S.P.U meeting was not what she had expected it to be. She had hoped there would be women who were concern about the well-being and future of the smaller people like herself, women who wanted to make a change to see that none of them would have to live in fear of beasts like that... that... blonde bimbo!


 

It had irked her when she came back to her mansion. Mary, her chauffeur had parked her limousine twenty blocks away from the building by Cecilia's orders.  She didn't want to flaunt her fortune to the fabled women she thought she was going to meet at the meeting. Sadly, the meeting was nearly half full of rampaging wenches!
 

 

There was that vicious raven haired woman who not only dare threatened her to keep quiet after her argument with that dastardly bimbo but had revealed to be a rampager as well! And she had the nerve to show herself to the meeting! 


 

The little redhead girl was no better. The way she hid that poor boy, Thomas, like he was some type of doll while she was trying to talk to him made her blood boil. And on top of that, she destroys cities too! 


 

The rude tomboyish one seemed wild and uncouth. She mentioned her mother forbidden her from committing rampages but Cecilia could only imagine the death and destruction the girl would cause if she wasn't constrained. Why didn't her mother show up instead of her? Surely one who forbad their child from committing rampages was a woman worth Cecilia's time. 

 
 

The one with headphones seemed to be the most gentle next to Ms.Yates and herself of course but Cecilia didn't think the girl took this seriously. Wearing such a silly shirt with a creature vomiting a polychromatic substance told Cecilia that the girl was definitely childish or possibly mentally challenged.

 
 

There was nothing bad to say about Ms. Yates. Cecilia respected the woman from the day she and her small coworker, Mr. Davidson had given Cecilia a flyer and then chatted about their ideas, their interactions with the smaller people and the likes. 

 


Then there was the worse of them all... The blonde. The beastly bimbo had tried to kill Thomas in cold blood! It was a mystery to Cecilia how such a malicious, virulent, evil monster could even have a boyfriend, the little man with the colorful hat, when the girl outwardly displayed cruelty for his kind. When Cecilia came to think about it, Thomas was protecting that little girl who was just as guilty as the blonde for being a rampager, but why? How could two demoness such as theirselves be cared for by those two darling boys? 

 
 

A small honking noise broke her train of thought as Cecilia peered down at the little Trail Blazer twenty inches from her feet. A pleasant smile crossed her face as she slowly and carefully walked towards the toy sized vehicle, getting down on her knees to inspect it closer.
 


With his head sticking out the window of the Trail Blazer was a brown haired man possibly in his forties wearing a black tracksuit jacket that was unzipped revealing a white T-Shirt. He had a chisel jaw with a five o'clock shadow that made him appear quite handsome.

 
 

When Cecilia got a close look at the man's serious face, her smile faltered.

 
 

"Jon, is everything alright? What are you doing out here?" Cecilia asked. 


 

Jon shook his head in disbelief. "It ain't good, Lia. She's back again. I'm getting my kids and Anna away from the city for awhile."


 

Cecilia huffed in frustration. The nonsense never ends. "You don't have to do that. I'm going to have a talk with her."

 
 

"Did she hurt anyone?" Cecilia suddenly asked with genuine concern. 

 
 

In the back of the seats, Cecilia could see Jon's two darling brunette girls, Kathy and Cynthia waving at her enthusiastically, grins on their cute faces. Cecilia smiled, waving back at them. 


 

Jon shook his head again. "I don't think so but I don't want to take my chances. Gotta keep my family safe."

 
 

Cecilia nodded. "Oh absolutely! I'll deal with her though so don't worry. I'm actually shock I didn't see her from here."

 


"She's laying on the streets." 

 


Cecilia huffed again.

 
 

"Ooohh!!! Lia is gonna to knock her out!!" It was Kathy, the older sister of the two who had rolled down the window.

 
 

"Stop that Kathy! You know Lia isn't going to do that! Hi, Lia!" Anna greeted from the passenger seat. The blonde woman gave her a friendly wave.

 

 
"Hello, Anna. You all just stay here. I'll take care of this once and for all. There's no reason she should make you feel like leaving your homes." It was time to deal with this woman.

 


---

"I-I-I t-told you ma'am, I'm n-not interested. Please, just leave me alone..." The tiny black haired office man squeaked up, his face masked with nervousness 

 
 

"Oh, don't be like that, Sugar. Don't 'cha wanna have a lil' fun afta workin' so hard in yer itty bitty office all day long?" Scarlett said down at the cute little tiny man with a gentle grin.

 


Abraham gulped at the southern titaness blonde's bold advances. He was always a stuffy, workaholic type of guy who never really put his time to getting into a relationship due to his huge social anxiety which was more prominent around attractive women and yet this bold, busty, voluptuous, pretty, southern accented, red bikini clad giantess was here trying to flirt with him. It was even worse that people were gathered around. Watching. 

 
 

Scarlett gave the tiny man an encouraging smile. She had laid her shapely body out on the city, her monstrous breasts was resting on her wrist golden bangled arms. 


 

She had just came back from the pool from her world and decided to come back here in her bikini as a means to attract a little man.

 


She wasn't a Rampager and had no objective at all to harm any of the little people even taking great care not to hurt anyone or destroy their property.

 


"Come on, Sugar. There's a lot o' me to love and I promise to be gentle. Just say yes?" Scarlett pleaded pouting her puffy pink lips and batting her eyelashes attractively over her green eyes. 

 
 

"I... uh..." Abraham pulled his shirt collar. His heart was racing. He had accidentally gazed up at her mountain sized bosom and started blushing, albeit he couldn't take his eyes off her generous rack.  She's... She's... So big! He thought. How could I even... make love to her? Her breasts are bigger that my whole body!
 

 

Scarlett grinned noticing where the little cutie's eyes were. Hook, Line and Sinker. "Ya like 'em?" She asked, lifting up her upper body a bit and then gyrating it to make boobs jiggle graciously. Her eyes took briefly glimpse of the other tinies, especially the males who watched her flaunt herself. They bore wide eyed faces obvious entranced by her body but given her gigantic size, none dared to make a move on her. 


 

Abraham felt an erection stir. "I just want to go home, ma'am!" He shouted up.

 


"Then let me take ya' home, then. You can ride in my top." Scarlett responded, her seductive grin becoming more wider.

 
 

Is she crazy?! Abraham thought. That bikini top can barely hold her breasts! She'd crush me!


 

Abraham didn't dare voice this thought out loud due to his shyness. Telling her that would probably give her more momentum in her seduction advances anyways.

 


Before he could muster another comment, Abraham spotted her in the distances, her footsteps creating that familiar tremor that was not only light but strangely soothing, her titanic body exceeded most buildings in height but Abraham knew that hardly mattered. Cecilia was a friend not foe. 

 
 

Scarlett had obviously felt her tremors and had turned her head around staring at the smooth, lovely legs of Cecilia before looking up at her beautiful face that was a mask of silent fury. Scarlett gave her a gentle smile.


 

"Oh, hello again, Sugar." Scarlett said, seemingly oblivious to Cecilia's fury.

 
 

"Yeah, hello. Listen, I think it would be best if you leave right now and well, don't return here. Again." Cecilia told her bluntly, arms crossed.

 
 

The first time Cecilia saw this woman in City Block O, she nearly wanted to lunge at her with only the smaller folk's safety holding her back.

 
 

She had approached the woman with harsh words and threats instead, nearly tearing up by the thought of what this wench did to her beloved friends. Cecilia never thought another woman would approach City Block O, given by the fact that it was not only very secluded from other cities which made it quite unpopular, but because it was a rather small city, at least compared to others and a small city meant less fun to a giantess.

 


The southern belle had tried to calm the light blonde girl rather than becoming combatant towards her, assuring her that she didn't mean any harm to the tiny citizens below their feet and was merely trying to find a mate.

 


Cecilia could have cared less, even when the people who at first feared the busty titaness confirmed that she really was being attentive to their safety and even saved a construction working from falling to his death from an unfinished edifice he and his coworkers were working on. Eventually, after a lot convincing from the little folks seeing no harm in her being there, Cecilia allowed the woman to stay.

 
 

As time went by however, the citizens were feeling a bit uncomfortable with the woman who's behavior had proven to be inappropriate whenever she would try to flirt with men and even becoming more careless with her huge body whenever she would demonstrate a few twerks or even a lap dance here and there.

 
 

There were few incidents, one where she accident crushed a man's SUV under her weighty ass. Lucky, the vehicle was unoccupied but left the man furious. Her payment to him was a pair of her panties which she shamelessly took off and dropped on the man, covering his whole body and despite having his vehicle crushed into a metal pancake, the "payment" did make the man surprisingly happy as he carried the giant feminine lingerie to his apartment complex. Still, enough was enough and one day when the titaness belle didn't appear, the citizens started to express their concerns to Cecilia. 

 
 

Now the woman was looking up at Cecilia, confused about the young woman's request to leave the city. "But whateva' for, darling? I ain't hurtin' no one. We've been through this already."

 
 

Cecilia merely glared at her with her grey eyes, arms still folded. She had left her purse and shoes in the canyon in case things had to get physical. Despite her fortune and being very ladylike, Cecilia wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty, especially for her tiny friends. It's not like she hadn't before...

 
 

"I know you're not trying to hurt anyone but lately you've been more careless and definitely more inappropriate." She scrunched her nose up in disgust. "Just look at what your wearing?! What are you doing on the floor anyways?!"

 


Scarlett smiled lazily, shifting her body over to a sitting position. "Why, I was just talking to my lil' friend right here." She responded, pointing a white and gold French tip fingernail at very a jittery Abraham.

 
 

Cecilia gasped seeing the state the poor man was in. "Move." Cecilia commanded, lightly pushing the blonde woman aside and gentle lowered herself to the man.

 
 

Abraham managed a nervous smile as he gazed up at the lovely face of the most beautiful, sweetest, nicest girl he ever met in his twenty-three year old life. Lia. Ever since the day he decided to move to this city, the girl had been nothing but kind to him just like she had with everyone else in the city despite being so giant.  

 
 

"Abraham!" the way her serene voice pronounced his name always made him want to melt. "Are you OK?! Was she bothering you?!"

 


She was sitting on her knees, leaning her upper body forward so that her face was close, but not too close to his body. Something that Abraham always appreciated.

 


"Huh? Um, no. I, um..." Stupid anxiety! He thought.

 

 
Cecilia gave the man a concern look. The poor thing was always nervous when he talked. "Abraham, it's OK. Just tell me what she was doing. I promise you she won't lay a finger on you." Cecilia then turned her head to the woman with a steely look in her eyes.


 

"No! She didn't do anything that bad. I just wanted to go home and she asked if I... um..." Abraham then started to blush profusely, unable to finish his sentence. 

 


Cecilia understood enough, and gave the woman another hard glare.

 


Scarlett only laughed sensually from the cute little man's inability to finish his sentence. "Awww, ain't chu' the cutest thing." She gave Cecilia a victorious smile. "See? No harm here. We were just talkin' bout some possible fun. Adult to adult." She then gave Abraham a wink.

 


"Do you have any idea how shy he is?!" Cecilia fumed. "This is why you need to go and I mean go. Like right now and don't come back."


 

Scarlett was getting a bit irritated by the girl's constant demand to leave. "Hon, I thought we established that I ain't doin' nothin' wrong. What's all this shunning me away nonsense?" 

 


Cecilia wasn't going to argue anymore. Instead, she took a deep breath, closing her eyes before opening them again. She had a plan to get rid of this woman for a while now and it was about time she initiated it.

 


"I'll make a deal with you," she said calmly. "I'll pay you to get out of this town, but... You have to promise me to never come back." 

 

 

Scarlett's eyes widened at those words. Slowly, she started to get up, her simple movement causing a slight tremor for Abraham and the other people who had been watching the spectacle between him and Scarlett but now that Cecilia had arrived, there was a considerable amount of people that had started to gather around the two titaness's feet.

 


"Yer serious?!" Scarlet exclaimed, staring at the shorter girl's face. Her expression showed no deception.

 
 

"My purse is outside th..." 

 


"One mil!" Scarlett practically screamed. 



 

Cecilia sighed but nodded her head. Suddenly, there was a bunch of protests from the smaller people telling Cecilia not to do it. Cecilia smiled down at them warmly. "It's OK my friends." She then looked back up to Scarlett who was tittering with the excitement of becoming a millionaire. "It's a deal."

 

---

When Cecilia returned back to the tiny city, she was rewarded with a bunch of cheers from the smaller people. Cecilia only smiled as she carefully maneuvered herself through the tiny streets, her beautiful, smooth bare feet dodging people, cars, and property with practice ease.


 

"Lia finally got her out!"


 

"God bless you, Lia! Your a godsend!"

 


"Lia! Lia! Lia!"




Cecilia just continued smiling as the people who praised her gathered by the sidewalk while Cecilia herself walked through the streets. "Why of course I had to get rid of her." She said, addressing everyone below the streets as she slowly kneeled down on her knees, it was a very common position she took when addressing her smaller friends. "It was about time she left. You were all so kind for even letting her even stay in your city in the first place."

 


"Guess we were just use to giant gals walking through our city." Bob, the bald mustached plumber quipped. 


 

Cecilia and the huge group of people laughed. 

 

 
"With that look on her face, I thought Lia was gonna clothesline that chick for a second." Nate, the young man working at Mrs. Steele's pharmacy exclaimed.

 

 
More laughter from the people except Cecilia who had an confused look on her pretty face. "Clothesline her? But Nate, wouldn't that require a clothesline?"

 


The citizens all stared up at her for a moment before bursting into a fit of more boisterous laughter.

 
 

 "It's a football terminology for cuffing her in the neck with yer arm, kid!" Arnold, a football coach for a little leagues team inquired.


 

Cecilia nodded her head, slightly embarrassed she didn't understand the terminology.  

 


"Honestly, I almost felt bad for the poor dear." Mrs. Hans, the elderly store owner of a little fabric store said.


 

"I wouldn't. She's a millionaire now!" It was Gabe. The assistant manager of a skateboard shop.

 

 
"I cannot believed you gave her a million dollars just to leave our city, Lia." Johanna, the middle aged nurse said. "You've already done so much for us."

 


Cecilia waved a dismissive hand. "It's no trouble at all. As long as my friends are safe, money isn't a problem." The cheers below her feet made Cecilia's heart swell up with happiness.

 


---

 


After the little celebration in the street, Cecilia proceeded further into the city like she normally did, to check on things with her little friends. 




The first time she found the city was five years ago, back when she was a naive age of fifteen. It was a cold, snowy winter in the smaller citizen's world when she found the little people's metropolis and she was more than ecstatic to run towards it with girlish squeals.
 



Naturally, the unrelenting tremors from her approach and the very sight of her from the distances caused a panic in the city. Cecilia was still a very careful girl though and stopped herself from entering the city when she saw the panic.

 
 

 "Please! I mean you all no harm! I just want to be your friends!" She had assured down towards the poor little ones. It did little to assure them though, seeing this gargantuan girl who's whole body many of their buildings look like mere playing blocks. 

 
 

When she had failed miserably to calm the denizens, Cecilia left in tears and sobs, devastated that her peace offering was rewarded with panic.


 

Still, she persisted the next day, this time offering fruits that she placed on paper towels near the edge of the city. It took maybe five days till the citizens saw her as anything but threatening and when she finally entered the city with their permission, they fell in love with the sweet girl.


 

 Cecilia was in tears again only this time, the tears were from joy.

 


---

 


Cecilia continued her trek into the beloved city, her eyes carefully scanning the black pavement of the bare road with the occasional cars parked here and there and the few people on the side walks coming home from a busy day from school or work, some idly walking right pass Cecilia's delicate, soft feet without a care in the world while others gave her a "hi" or a wave which she cheerfully returned. 



 

Anthony, a thirty-one year old window washer for an office building was cleaning a window on the seventh floor on his swinging stage whilst humming a song being played on his headset. The gorgeous smiling reflection that took up many of the windows nearly startled him. He turned around to see Cecilia's head about five feet away from him. He smiled.

 
 

"Lia. How's it going?" He said, pulling his headphones down his neck.

 


"Hello, Anthony. All is well with me. How has your day been today?" The gentle giantess replied with a soft smile. Despite the building being taller than her, Cecilia had to bend down to look at Anthony since the floor he was working on was shorter than her. So big yet so nice. Something Anthony still couldn't get over.
 

 

"Oh you know, same old same old. Saw the commotion with the woman from here. Looks like we're back to one giant." He joked.


 

Cecilia giggled. "It's giantess to be more precise and I plan on keeping your city to a minimum of one giantess."

 
 

 Anthony nodded. "Well better finish this up. It's always good to see your beautiful face when I'm working."

 
 

"Oh, stop you!" Cecilia laughed before waving goodbye to the tiny man who returned the gesture.

 


---

 

At a construction site, Cecilia was carefully maneuvering iron beams with her dainty fingers for an unfinished project with the construction workers permission. 

 

 

"Sure you're OK with all this labor, princess?" Yelled Jack , the contractor from close by Cecilia's knee. His tone and the smile on his face suggested he was only joking knowing that this work was literally child's play for the titanic young lady.

 

 

Cecilia had meticulously added another iron beam into the unfinished building with orders from Nicholas, the construction worker perched on her shoulder. When Cecilia finished placing the beam in, she turned down towards the man with a haughty smirk, hands on her hips.
 

 

"Please," she retorted good naturally towards the man. "if this is what you call "labor" then I might as well play with wooden block."


 

---

 


There was many activities that the citizens of City Block O could do, one of them was skydiving but rather then jumping out of a plane, the citizens jumped off of a giantess.

 
 

"AAAAHHHH!!!!" Came the ecstatic screams of a couple that just jumped off of Cecilia's hand, pulling the parachutes from their respective backpacks that was provided by Gary, the city's skydiving specialist that had also provided them with skydiving gear. While Cecilia's height was far from the usual height of a plane's altitude meant for skydiving, people had enjoyed it nonetheless.

 


"Ever skydived before, Lia?" Gary asked her from on top of her shoulder out of the blue.

 


"No and I do not think I ever will." She answered back without taking her eyes off the daring couple that floated safely to the ground.

 


"Trust me. Skydiving is perfectly safe."

 


Cecilia turned her head to the man. "I do not like heights. It's one of my one hundred and fifty eighth fears. If you'd like, I could have my maids send you a list of them."

 
 

"Eh... That's OK." Gary replied. It's always the giant chicks that are weird, he thought.

 


---

 


Abraham watched from the distance seeing Cecilia play with the tiny children at the Goldberg Park. While his initial plan was to go home, he wanted to thank Cecilia first but with Cecilia's popularity, it was usually hard to have a one-on-one conversation with her so instead of retreating to his home, he decided to sit at the bus stop bench to wait for his opportunity. 

 
 

Why can't I just do it now?! He thought, hands prodding his head up, elbows on his laps. She's just playing with those kids. He heard her lovely giggles as a few equally giggly children started swinging from from her hair, her hands right below them in case they were to fall to the ground. One little girl did fall in her palm but simply let out a happy squeal before Cecilia brought the tiny girl back on her shoulder to try again.


 

She's so gentle. Abraham thought dreamily. I... I have to go thank her now and maybe maybe... No! Not now. It's still too soon to ask her out. I mean, what if she rejects me? Look how small I am to her. How could I possibly take care of her and, oh God! I'm walking too close to the park! 


 

To Abraham's luck, Cecilia had let the kids down after one of them mentioned Freeze Tag. 

 
 

"Bye, Lia!" They all said in union.

 


"Goodbye, darlings." Cecilia said, waving at the now running children who had already started their game of Freeze Tag. Cecilia, who was on her knees the whole time slowly turned herself around and get up only to find Abraham looking up at her nervously. 


 

"Uh... Hi... Cecilia..." He stuttered fiddling with his fingers.



 

Cecilia lowered herself slowly as she greeted the small man with a beautiful smile. "Abraham, you know you can call me Lia, right?"

 


"Uh, oh right." 


 

Cecilia frowned. The man was always so nervous around her that it made her ponder if he ever experience a rampage that made him fear her own kind. Poor thing.

 
 

"Is there something you want to talk to me about?" She then narrowed her eyes remembering what happened. That southern bimbo was flirting with him. "Are you still upset about that lewd woman?"

 
 

Abraham gulped. Why did that woman have to flirt with him? He didn't want Cecilia talking about it anymore. It just made him uncomfortable. "No, it's just I wanted to thank you for helping me when she was trying to flirt with me. She really didn't do anything wrong but I was feeling uncomfortable around her and you came in and told her to back off and... and... I just wanted to say thank you... And that you're... really pretty and nice and cool." Abraham's cheeks were now a shade of red.

 
 

"That's very nice of you to say Abraham. You're a very sweet man, you know that?" Cecilia said, staring down at the embarrassed little man with a tilted head and a affectionate smile. "I know you're a tad bit shy so of course I couldn't let such a bold woman like her intimidate you."

 


"Yeah. I guess that's what you do. Protecting us little people." Abraham manages a weak chuckle. His eyes drifted up to Cecilia's smiling face before stopping somewhere that shamed Abraham. His face began turning red again now that his eyes were staring into to opening of Cecilia's skirt. Cecilia noticed where his eyes were before Abraham gasped and completely lowered his gaze to the floor along with his whole body as he took a bowing position.


 

"I'msorry!I'msorry!I'msorry!I'msorry!I'msorry!I'msorry!" Abraham chanted with his face to the floor. A few people who were leaving the park laughed watching him beg.

 
 

"Abraham. Abraham!" Abraham brought his head up in trepidation to see Cecilia was giggling, hand on her mouth in a dainty way. "It's OK Abraham. I'm wearing shorts." 

 


"Oh."


 

"Believe me, I've made the mistake of wearing just undergarments once. It'll never happen again." Cecilia blushed slightly remembering that time in another city when some dirty little men took pictures of her panties.

 
 

"Oh... well, I'm sorry for looking still. That was wrong of me."

 
 

Cecilia rolled her eyes, hands on her hips but with a friendly smile on her face. "Abraham, honestly, you have nothing to apologize for. If anything, it's my fault for not closing my legs like the proper lady I'm suppose to be." She then sighed looking at the embarrassed mess of a man but then smiled again.

 


"Well Abraham, I'm going to go now. It was nice talking to you." Cecilia slowly got up. 




"Oh wait... I... Uh..." He had spoken too softly and Cecilia was already on her way. Abraham sighed. One day. He thought. One day.

 

 
---


 

  Cecilia had one more stop to go to before saying goodbye to her precious friends for the day. Further into the city was a neighborhood sporting several houses with their streets going vertical from the city to a very large forest.


 

Cecilia's destination was towards one of the houses of the only known resident that despised her.




Samuel Smith.


 

The overweight Caucasian man had moved to the city two months ago after his city was nearly decimated by an emotionally distraught giantess who was looking for her tiny lover. No doubt the lover had been trying to hide from her, presumingly his way of breaking up with her. 

 


It didn't help any that Samuel Smith was an retired deputy who lucky survived the giant woman's sobbing rampage but that he grew a very strong resentment for other giants like her. Cecilia was no exception.

 

 

The small white house, at least to Cecilia's huge perception was coming into Cecilia's view. She could feel her heart racing a bit. She stopped herself for a second, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. 




He will accept my kindness today. She thought. The occasional tiny cars heading to town drove pass or under Cecilia's leg as she got closer. People either jogging, walking their dogs or children riding their bikes saunter past her monumental form without worry. Some had actually started to leave their houses to watch the scene knowing what was going to happen between the gentle giantess and the man yet again.




Cecilia opened her eyes and carefully took her usual knee sitting position in front of the retired cop's enormous front lawn despite the fact that it was still relatively puny to Cecilia, so much that her knees filled up the lawn. They even stretched towards the neighbor's lawn. Her legs had covered much of the sidewalk and street but not so much as to halt anyone from getting past them.


 

Cecilia bit her bottom lip, eyes full of distraught. "Please forgive me again, everyone. I don't mean to block your way. I promise to leave once me and Mr. Smith talk again."


 

There was a few sighs from the smaller folk. Not from Cecilia blocking their streets but because they knew she was wasting her time.


 

"Yes. Yes. I know everyone, but I know Mr. Smith will come to adore me soon. Me visiting him like this to check on his well-being will eventually make him see reason to like me." She explained with a small smile.

 
 

More sighs from her tiny friends.

 
 

"Come on, Lia. The man is just too stubborn."

 
 

"Forget him. We still love you."

 


"Oh I'd love to give him a piece of my mind! Lia's the sweetest thing! How can anyone possibly despise her!"

 
 

"We'll egg his house for you if ya want!"

 


"He's a dick, Lia. It's just that simple."

 


Cecilia cringed. She was afraid this was going to happen again. As grateful as she was about her little friends sticking up for her, the last thing she needed was for them to despise Mr. Smith just because he didn't like her.

 


"Please, everyone," she said with a worried look. "do not despise Mr. Smith because of his resentment of me. In fact, I think he'll be happy to know that I had bribed the other woman to leave City Block O."

 
 

This was new news to some of the people in the more isolated neighborhood who started murmuring about it. Some were relief while others, mostly the men and teenage boys, were mildly upset.

 

 

Soon, the door of the white house opened and out came a portly moustache faced man with a completely bald head wearing a pair of blue jeans and a white tank top with a chest full of black hair showing. He wore navy blue house slippers. It was Mr. Smith.

 
 

"What's with all the commotion?! Can't a man watch his shows in peace around here?!" He yelled, glowering at the group of people that surrounded the giant legs of Cecilia. The people merely glowered back at him as they soon started to disperse to go about their own business. Still, others watched from the front of their houses.

 
 

As Samuel watched them leave, his head rose up in anger. "You!" He spat, raising his pudgy arm as he pointed accusingly at Cecilia.

 


Cecilia resisted the urge to gulp as she manage to force a smile down at the tiny man. "Hello Mr. Smith. How are you doing today?"

 
 

"I was fine till you came along!" The man shouted. "Why can't you just leave me alone?!"

 


Cecilia frowned. "I'm sorry Mr. Smith but I felt like I had to visit to tell you some good news." She then grinned. He's going to love to hear this, she thought.


 

"What? You're leaving?" He asked with a snide smile.

 
 

Cecilia tilted her head confused, unfamiliar with the rude question. "No. Of course not, Mr. Smith. Why would that be good news?"

 
 

Mr. Smith growled but Cecilia was oblivious as she continued with a genuine smile. "I single handily bribed the blonde woman away from City Block O. You can rest assure she will not bother you or anyone else." Cecilia puffed up her chest with pride, smiling. "No need to thank me, Mr. Smith."


 

"Good. Now if you could just leave, I could live in peace." 

 
 

Cecilia winced at that, visibly hurt. No, she thought determined. I mustn't let my feelings get in the way again. Maybe I could help Mr. Smith with something.

 
 

"Mr. Smith..."

 
 

"No!"

 
 

"But you haven't heard my proposition yet."


 

"I already know what you're going to ask. "If I need heeelp."' He said using a childish voice. "I don't need nor do I ever want help from a giant freak like you! You think you got everyone loving you but I'll tell you what," he seethed, walking closer to her knees and looking up at her with his steely black eyes. "I will NEVER like giant bitches like you! Now get off my lawn and leave me alone!"

 
 

With that, he went back inside and slammed his door. Cecilia sighed. It always hurt her when the prejudice man ranted at her but it never stopped her from trying to befriend him. Before she could get up, a bunch of neighbors who had witness the whole thing made their way to Cecilia with concern looks and hateful eyes towards Mr. Smith's house. 

 


They all gave her comforting words and some started to rub her knees affectionately as they tried to comfort their giantess friend. 

 


Cecilia smiled at them all. She was lucky to have such loving friends. She still couldn't help but look at Mr. Smith's door with determination. One day Mr. Smith, you will love me, too. I assure you. 

 


---


 

Trisha's emerald eyes watched as the giant soccer ball bounced off her owner's knee in a rapid succession. 

 

 
The tiny woman was clothed in a light green strapless dress with a flowing helm that reached her ankles.

 


 She sat on the edge of a forest green picnic bench, her bare feet kicking freely. Being a petifist had it's rewards. One of them not worrying about walking too much which meant shoes weren't necessary.  

 
 

"Twenty eight... Twenty nine... Thirty..." Gwen counted, slightly exasperated as she shifted the ball from her knee to her foot and gave it a powerful kick. The ball flew at a powerful speed before it crashed into a white fence that shook slightly from the impact.

 

 
"Huff... Huff... man... Thirty on each knee again..." Gwen complained, deliberately falling backwards on the grass with a groan. The tomboy was dressed in a brown T-shirt, small perky breasts popping through the fabric. She wore jeans short shorts on her tone feminine legs and black Converses on her feet with yellow high knees socks. Her brown chin length hair was matted to her face by her sweat.


 

Trisha chuckled from close by. "You should be satisfied. Most people couldn't even keep a soccer ball on their knees quite as meticulously as you."

 
 

Gwen's hazel eyes drifted slowly up at her little pet girl perch on the bench. "Yeeaaahh..." She drawled. "But I wanna go for one hundred." She then grinned. "On both knees."

 


"Gwen! What are trying to prove?" Trisha said with a laugh. "I don't know if that's even remotely possible. Besides, you're already the best soccer player I know having won seven championships for your team." 


 

Gwen smiled up at her. Placing her hands flat on the ground above her head, she then lifted her lower body mildly off the ground before balancing herself on both hands and then getting up in a quick fashion, basically using only her upper arm strength.

 


"Ten out of ten! Bravo, Gwen! Bravo!" Trisha cheered, clapping her hands and whistling using two fingers 

 

Gwen bowed. "Thank you! Thank you! You're too kind."


 

Trisha smiled up at the giant preteen-soon-to-be-teen with admiration. She was glad she chose Gwen to be her owner two years ago. The young lady was athletic, bright, confident and to Trisha's pleasure, domineering. 

 
 

She never fancied herself as a pedophile as usually pedophiles derived pleasure from the fact that young children were weaker than them but in Trisha's case, she enjoyed being weaker against the child. A female child that is.     

 


Of course, she knew Gwen was growing up but it wouldn't matter to Trisha. She loved her owner to bits.

 
 

"So have you decided to invited Bree, Thomas and Tiffany to your birthday party next week?" Trisha asked.


 

Reaching for the fruit punch Gatorade bottle behind Trisha, Gwen took a huge gulp, looking around her backyard at the various other picnic benches her mom setup for her upcoming birthday party.
 

 

"I dunno. Bree might not wanna 'cause she's too old. Thomas seems cool but he might not come 'cause Tiffany's so shy." She said taking another gulp from her Gatorade.


 

Trisha rose an eyebrow, smirking. "Gwen dear, you do realize Thomas looks about the same age as Bree. Maybe you neglected to think maybe he himself is too old for your party?" She loved Gwen but the girl could be a bit uncaring to people of her size sometimes. A reason why her mother and herself persuaded her to go to the B.P.S.P.U. meeting yesterday.


 

Gwen shrugged. "I know."


 

"But..." Trisha said.

 
 

"But nothing. Thomas just seems cool, OK?"

 
 

Trisha smirked. "Have you decided to invite Jeremy, too?"


 

Gwen had already taken another drink when Trisha spoke those words. She instantly started coughing on her Gatorade when Trisha said "Jeremy."


 

"What!? That dork?! Why would I invite him?" Gwen said quickly, glaring down at her pet girl. 


 

Trisha shook her head, chuckling. "Gwen, I see the way you look at the dear when your mom invites him and his parents. You have a crush on him."

 
 

"N-no I don't!" Gwen sputtered, a bit too defensively. "I told you I like girls! Like you, Trish."

 


"You can like both males and females, you know?" 

 
 

"Well, I only like girls!" Gwen said. "Jeremy is a geek anyways with his little tiny glasses and his little tiny book." A small smile started to creep on her face, her eyes becoming a bit dreamy. "And his cute little messy blond hair. And the way he pushes his glasses up his nose with his palm. Oh, and then there's that dorky but cute plaid shirt that he wore." Gwen had already sat down with her hands propped up on her chin staring dreamily into space with a goofy smile on.

 

 

Trisha squealed excitedly, running up to her owner's elbow and giving her a hug. "Oh I knew it! Oh I just knew it! My darling Gwen has a crush on a boy!"


 

Gwen snapped out of her daze from those words and let out a defeated sigh. "Fine! I like the little dork, OK!" 


 

"Oh Gwen, there's nothing to be ashamed of. Why don't you tell him how you..."

 
 

"No!" Gwen snapped, slamming the bench, knocking Trisha on her bum. Unfortunately, her Gatorade was left uncapped and some spilled on Trisha.

 
 

"Look, I gotta plan, alright?" Gwen said, plucking up Trisha from her fall by her waist and bringing her to her face. "We'll get Thomas to help us. Thomas is a geek too so he'll get along with Jeremy and then he could..." Gwen stared down at her feet, blushing. "Ya' know... Hook me up."


 

Trisha only stared at her for a few seconds before bursting into another set of girlish squeals. "So cu-"




It was enough for Gwen to hear before she stuffed the tiny woman in her mouth, angrily. 

 

 


 

Trish only laughed as she was relentlessly molested by her owner's tongue, Gwen's practiced tongue pried Trisha's tiny legs opened while Trisha continued laughing. "Gwen and Jeremy...." She said through worked up gasps as the thick monstrous appendage's taste buds tickled her vagina. She was so glad she wasn't wearing panties right now. "Sitting in... a tree..." She yelled. She knew Gwen could hear her. "K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" she quickly shouted.


 

 She laughed again when Gwen's tongue pinned her on the top of her mouth. Her long blonde hair was coated with her owner's saliva, matting down her face, her sticky dress clinging to her body.

 
 

Gwen, who was beat red with embarrassment heard everything her little pet girl said in her mouth. I really should swallow her right now, she thought bitterly.  


 

---

 
 

"Waaaiiit!!!" Bree yelled after the tiny screaming people in the verdant park. "I'm not gonna hurt you! I... I... I even got a shirt to prove it!" She exclaimed, pulling the fabric of the shirt she got from the B.P.S.P.U meeting yesterday slightly off her busty chest, a futile gesture to show the shirt off. She sighed, watching the tiny people run with some falling over just to pick theirselves up again and continue their running. 
 



Some even foolishly ran right under her legs, her mere pink sneaker-clad feet dwarfing their minuscule size. Of course, Bree could have easily picked most of the little people up but she new better than to do such a thing.




The young light skinned African-American girl with long black intricate braids and a pair of white headphones on her head turned herself over to make sure there were no tiny folks within her perimeter before bringing light blue capri's clad bottom on the soft grassy floor. 

 
 

"Hmm. You'd think my shirt would give them the message that I'm not mean..." She grunted with a cute pout. She was now facing a vast ocean that stood on the outskirts of the large forest park. 

 
 

 Knees propped up, she began brooding, her eyes casts into the sea where she spotted that tiny sailboat again. The occupants hadn't moved their boats from that spot since they saw Bree. She groaned, annoyed.

 
 

Their probably taking pics of me or something. She thought. It makes me feel like some tourist attraction.

 


Eventually, the little boat sailed away, leaving Bree to a clear ocean again with the occasional seagulls flying around. 


 

Well, at least I made some new friends at the meeting. Gwen, Trisha, and Thomas are super nice! She thought with a cheerful smile. Tiffany is kinda shy but it's alright. I think me and her could kinda relate. She then frowned with a slightly terrified look. But Beverly and Blair scare me and Cecilia is just plain snobbish but at least she's nice to smaller peeps. 

 


A slight rustle from a nearby bush caught Bree's attention. She didn't prepare herself for a small black haired boy wearing blue jeans and a brown jacket, probably no older than seven, sniffling. 

 


The boy looked up at Bree with fearful eyes although his comfortable approach towards her told Bree he was afraid of something else.

 


"C-can you help me?" The tiny boy whimpered. "My mommy left me."

 


Bree looked at the boy with astonishment. He's not scared?! She thought. Her eyes then softened when she saw the tears run down the boy's eyes and she instantly felt horrible. Stupid Bree! Is that what you're concern about?! The poor baby lost his mother! You should be ashamed of yourself!

 


"Hey, hey. It's OK." Bree cooed with the softest voice she could muster. "She'll come back for you. I'm sure of it!" She gave the tiny boy an assuring grin. "She probably drove off when she saw me."

 

 

The boy nodded, although not entirely reassured as tears continued to fall down his cheeks. Bree felt her heart breaking. She wanted desperately to hug this poor child. 

 
 

"What's your name, sweetie?" She asked.

 


The boy sniffed. "Joey."


 

Bree smiled. "Nice to meet 'cha, Joey. My name's Bree."

 


The boy nodded. "Why did you scare everyone away?" He asked.

 


Bree sighed. "I didn't mean to, Joey. People your size are just afraid of me." 

 


The boy nodded again. "I was playing in the woods. My mommy told me not to go by myself but I didn't care and went in when she wasn't looking. Do you think she'll be mad at me?"

 
 

Bree giggled. "No sweetie. I think she'll just be happy to know you're safe."

 
 

"OK." 


 

"Don't worry, I'll wait with you till she gets back."

 

 
"OK."

 
 

The boy then stared up at Bree. "Bree?"

 


"Yeah, Joey?"  

 
 

"I don't think you're scary." He smiled. "You're nice."


 

Bree felt her heart melt. A smile crossed her face. "Joey. You don't know how much that means to me to hear you say that."

 


 Pamela drove back to the park in a panic. Please, she prayed in her mind, a cascade of tears falling down her face. Please let my baby boy be safe. Her seven years old son, Joey was a very shy boy with little to no friends at school. Her heart ached thinking about the worse possibility after that giantess came to the park and scared her back into her car where she thought Joey was still in and in her panic haste, drove off, unknowingly leaving her child back at the park. 


 

A harsh sob escaped her thinking about how she could be so careless with her sweet baby boy and now... No. She wouldn't give up hope just yet. 

 


---

 


Pamela was dumbstruck.

 


"And.... and then. She laughed so loud that... that the juice came out of her nose and no one wanted to be her friend no more!" Joey finished, sitting on the middle of Bree's palm.

 
 

Bree, who was genuinely enticed by the story scrunched her nose in disgust. "Serves her right. Making fun of that girl like that."

 
 

"Joey!" Pamela yelled grabbing both Bree and Joey's attention.

 


"Oh hi, mommy!" Joey said rather casually. The boy was usually eager to see his mother whenever she was gone for a long period of time but was apparently content with sitting on Bree's hand. 


 

"Hi, miss!" Bree said, waving down at the tiny mother. She was sitting Indian style.

 
 

She lowered her hand but before Bree's hand could even touch the ground, the woman made a sprint for her child, grabbing him into a sobbing hug. 

 


Bree smiled warmly at the two who hugged for about thirty seconds before the mother showered her son in kisses.


 

"Mommy! Bree waited with me when you left! She said you'd come back and you did! She talked to me and I talked to her! She's really nice, mommy!" Joey breathed excitedly looking up at Bree with a smile. Bree smiled back. What a sweet boy! She thought.


 

Pamela looked at Bree with hesitant. "T-Thank you!" She said, even managing to smile up at her. "God bless your soul! Thank you!" 

 
 

With that, the mother and child left, leaving an happy tearful giantess who return back to her world for the day.

 
 

---

 
 

Blair released a breathy gasp. The two tiny naked blonde twins were definitely used to this. Spawned naked on her bed with her fingers inside her pussy, the raven haired woman's breathing started to quicken as the tiny girls humped Blair's nipples, each girl on each tit.

 

 
The task wasn't easy for the equally worked up twins. Blair's ridiculously voluptuous body came with the whole package which meant large breasts. Her soft mountainous mounds made the girls sink slightly into her flesh and it didn't help any that her now stiff nipples were a bit abnormally larger than their other clients.  

 


The tiny girls humped for all they were worth. Tina, the twin on the right, let out a pleasurable moan, her tinier nipples hardening to the feeling of this gigantic singular nipple belonging to this busty goddess. She had eventually climaxed. Her sister, Lorelei, couldn't blame her. They were at this for half an hour and she herself had finally climaxed a little later after her sister did.

 
 

The two girls held on to their respective monstrous tits, breathing tiredly. 

 
 

"Hey," Blair breathed, looking angrily down at her massive breasts, not being able to feel the tiny girls movements anymore. She was still in the heat of the moment. "What's going on? I'm still horny, you know?"


 

Lorelei looked up at beautiful giantess's face with exhaustion. "Blair... We're freaking exhausted." 

 


Blair sighed, annoyed. She took her fingers out of her snatch and proceeded to pick the girls off of her breasts.

 
 

"Wait!" Tina abruptly yell, still out of breath. "Can... Can I lick your fingers?" She asked, pointed to Blair's cum coated finger with a lewd grin.

 


"Tina!" Lorelei yelled over at her sister with an appalled look.

 


"Come on, Lor. She fucking hot! Probably the hottest client we ever had!" 

 
 

Blair couldn't help but let out a sultry laugh at that, shaking the tiny ladies on her tits a bit. "Tell ya what. Lick me down there and you could get all the cum you want." She then looked at Lorelei. "Don't worry, I'll but you back in your carrier if you want."


 

Tina grinned up at the woman. "Deal!" Lorelei rolled her eyes, scoffing. Typical Tina.


 

---


 

Blair gave the girls a shower after she had her fill. She regretted not stuffing Tina in her pussy earlier. The girl was a miracle worker down there.

 

 
The girls were sitting on Blair's lamp desk, fully clothed; Tina in her skimpy red tank top and white miniskirt with red high heel leather boots and Lorelei in her breasts revealing purple dress that hugged her figure, wearing black leather high heel boots. She had fish net stockings but decided not to put them back on. They were done for the day anyways. 

 
 

Blair sat at the desk sipping a glass of wine. Both girls had brought their own wine bottle and cups and decided to drink with her till their owner picked them up.

 


"So what's it like being a Peti-Prost?" Blair asked casually taking a sip from her glass. 

 
 

"It's pretty good actually." Tina responded. Lorelei nodded in agreement, taking her wine.


 

"Nanako is really sweet to us. We love that girl with are hearts." Lorelei added.

 


"That's why she's my best friend." Blair said.


 

"We figured that. Nana only let's good friends that she trusts have us for some fun." Tina responded, taking a sip from her drink.


 

Blair nodded, smiling. Who says rampaging is the only fun a gal could have?

 


  ---

 


"No." Beverly said curtly, elbows propped up on the pristine patio table in her backyard as her blue eyes darted towards the little man on the table.


 

Zeke's eyes didn't waver from his titanic lover. Wearing his traditional colorful beanie, a yellow Nike shirt, black sweatpants and black Nike slippers with white socks, the bold little man didn't dare avert his eyes to the table below. "Yes. You're going tomorrow."


 

"No." Beverly simply repeated.

 


"Yeah you are. You gotta tell Thomas and that redhead girl you're sorry, anyways."


 

Beverly could feel her anger rising. When she came back home from her rampage yesterday, Zeke was still upset. They got into another argument leaving an angry Beverly to eat all of her tiny captives whole from her rampage.

 
 

The next morning, they reconcile and Beverly couldn't be more happier. Arguing may have been second nature to Beverly, but she hated when it was with her boyfriend. Just when they had made up, Zeke brought up the dumb meeting she went to. He actually expected her to go again and now they were here arguing.


 

"Zeke. I went once. I didn't like it." She said sternly through clenched eyes.


 

"So that's it? You don't wanna go because one bad experience." Zeke shook his head. "I thought you were tough."


 

Beverly growled, adjusting the white breast revealing dress she wore. "I'm not fucking going!"

 


Zeke sighed. He honest didn't like forcing her to do things but he just had a feeling this program was going to be the thing that could put an end to his girlfriend's murderous habit. If only he could tell her once and for all...


 

Beverly eyes soften a bit seeing her little lover sigh. "Zeke, look, I'll... apologize to your little friend, alright? But then I'm leaving the meeting."


 

Zeke's nodded his head in defeat. "OK Bev. Sorry about trying to force you to go the meeting."


 

Beverly gave him a little smile, picking him up and bringing him to her lips for a quick peck. "That's OK, sweetie! Sorry about being a bitch yesterday. I just hate when we fight."

 
 

Zeke, still held between his girlfriend's finger managed a sad smile. He still loved his giantess girlfriend despite her violent nature towards people of his kind. Although his effort to somehow see the error of her ways failed, he would still stick by her side, no matter what. He pulled his neck, signaling that he wanted to kiss Beverly back. Beverly giggled, bring her tiny boyfriend back to her lips. She could barely feel the tiny peck but knew it was full of love for her.
 

 

"I don't want to fight with you either, babe." Zeke said. 

 

 
It was worth a shot. He thought.



---
Chapter 20 by Nothingness
Author's Notes:

---

Once again, sorry for this HUGE hiatus. 

 

There has been a few changes in the previous chapters that I made. Most notably, Chapter 19 where I had made an error in size difference of Cecilia being taller than a 60 story building (the one Anthony the window washer was working on) when she was in fact shorter than it. The other changes in the previous chapters I don't believe are that significant though. 

 

I also want to give a shoutout to IamtheWalrus's story Anthology Tales from a World of Giantesses. I'm honored that he made a story based on Giantess Bully's universe. We went back and forth with his amazing ideas which was really fun.

 

Again, apologies for the delay. Here is Chapter 20 at long last!

 

---

---


Zeke was strapped in the red cushion armrest chair. The black leather straps had confined his ankles and wrists to the burgundy seat. He wasn't surprised that the giant women in this world had sex toys for people of his size. The only thing that really made it a toy to Zeke was the fact that Beverly had a little remote control to make the straps come out of the chair and bound the tiny person seated.





Zeke smiled. He wanted this though and so did Beverly. The young light-skinned African-American was completely naked, even discarding his colorful beanie with his dreads tied behind him. He sat in the middle of Beverly's pitch black room save for the light slipping out from under the closed bathroom door. The running water from Beverly's simple shower was like the sound of a waterfall to Zeke's ear. Zeke loved when his titanic lover was wet when they made love.




"Hold on, Gummy Bear. I'm almost done." Beverly called out through the roaring water from the shower.




"Take your time, babe." Zeke yelled back forgetting that Beverly most likely couldn't hear him.




A few minutes later, the bathroom door start to open very slowly. Zeke's grin only grew wider as well as his erection. Beverly really knew how to get him worked up.




With the door fully open, Beverly walked out with two woolly beige towels, one long one hugging her hourglass figure while a small one was wrapped around her head with a few strands of her long blonde hair spilling out.




The tremors of his skyscraper girlfriend shook Zeke's entire body as Beverly slowly sauntered over to him with a confident sexy walk.




"Ready to play?" Beverly purred. She stood in front of Zeke's tiny bounded form with a wide amorous grin, one hand on her thick hip.




Zeke nodded excitedly. His broad smile was all the confirmation Beverly needed.




Beverly belted out a sultry laugh, eyes fixated on her little lover. "Silly little man. Don't you know I play rough with my toys?"





Zeke rose a brow to that. When has Beverly ever called him a toy? Maybe it was something new she was trying out to spice up their playtime?




"I got a surprise for you before we start." Beverly said.




With those words, Zeke instantly dropped his concern about being referred to as a toy. His excitement returned. "I'm ready, babe. What is it?"




Beverly tilted her head with a smirk before clapping her hands. In no time the lights in the room vanquished the darkness, bringing color to it yet again. Zeke's eyes bulged out, his mouth dropping open with horror at what surrounded him.




Shelves amongst shelves were stacked with numerous jars. The shelves covered every wall in the room. But what chilled Zeke wasn't the sudden renovation in Beverly's room. It was the jars. Jars nearly full of naked, screaming people of his size!




"Wha..." Zeke tried to say as he looked around the room in sheer horror but his voice betrayed him.




"You thought..." Beverly began.



"B...bev, w...what the hell is going on?" Zeke interrupted, dread apparent on his face.




A mighty stomp from Beverly's giant foot shook Zeke and his chair so hard to the point where it fell over backwards.




Beverly planted her huge body over the felled Zeke lowering her waist to get a better look at his tiny pathetic form with her hands on her hips. "I'm fucking talking here! Don't interrupt me. You thought you were slick. Trying to get me to go to that meeting and change me so I could give up my rampages." The seething face Beverly was making Zeke shake. He never felt intimidated by his giant girlfriend before but right now he was starting to see just how scary she could be when she was pissed.




"Well I got news for you, sweetie," Beverly continued. "I'm not stopping my rampages and you, little man, are gonna start getting use to them." A cruel grin started to form on her lips. "And I know just how to help you do that."





Zeke watched as Beverly quickly discarded her towel coverings. Her monstrous breasts practically popped out after being freed from their confines while her thick womanly thighs were now ridden of any coverings. She shook her luscious, long golden hair back and forth then gave Zeke a cold smirk before heading towards one of the shelves.





Her dainty fingers easily seized a screaming jar of people. Lifting up the jar to her face, the screams only grew louder and more hoarse as some of the captives were crying from the giant smiling face of the cruel beauty. Beverly relished in the tinies's terror, shaking the jar gentle but to the occupants, it was enough to joisted them about. The screams were now justified by not only their fear but their pain.





Zeke only watch as his now titaness naked girlfriend came back over and placed the jar down by his side. Zeke's eyes bugged out seeing the people's anguished faces through their glass prison. The jar was almost full to the top with them.




Beverly got down on her knees and screwed the top lid of the jar open with ease. Her hand reached in and grabbed a hand full of the screaming tinies. She repeated the procedure with her other hand leaving both hands full of the tiny masses.





"Now watch carefully, Gummy Bear." Beverly purred.




"Wait! Bev! Don't do it!"




Beverly brought both hands to her enormous breasts and squished the mass of people on them. The dying cries of the countless people was like a hellish chorus to Zeke's ears.




"Ahhh..." Beverly cooed with her eyes closed, feeling the warm blood of the puny people run down her generous mounds. Their squirming was making her nipples erect as she pressed the tiny people harder on her breasts emitting a sickening squelch.





Zeke tried closing his eyes but for some reason, he couldn't.





"Fuuuuuck...." Beverly boomed with an aroused moan, drowning out the anguished screams from those still alive on her chest. "That feels so gooood..."





"Stop!" Zeke screamed. Tears were falling down his eyes.




Beverly pouted. "But baby, we're just getting started."




The screams finally died when Beverly gave one final squeeze of her breasts with another sickening squelching noise. The countless organs and blood falling out between her fingers, drenching Zeke in gore.




Zeke screamed in terror when a thick pool of blood started to form by his feet. Multiple ripples started to form from the puddles bringing out the heads and faces of countless corpses .





"Help us..." They moaned.




"No..." Zeke quivered. Not this again.




"Please..."




Zeke tried struggling out of his bindings but it was no use.




"Why didn't you stop her?"




"We're dead because of you..."




"It's all your fault."





---

Zeke woke up breathing heavily. He sighed, relieved it was just another nightmare. A horrid, vivid nightmare. Turning to his right, he saw the sleeping form of Beverly, resting on her bed while he slept in his own bed on her nightstand. He thought the nightmares had stopped but lately, they've been resurfacing. He went over to Beverly's phone and stepped on the buttons to initiate the alarm.




Soon, Beverly was stirring from her slumber, glancing over at her tiny lover with sleepy eyes.




"What is it, baby? Had another dream about the government again?" Beverly said, yawning.




Zeke nodded. "Yeah. Dudes were trying to make me wear a suit this time and make me work in a office."




Beverly chuckles tiredly, reaching over to rub Zeke's tiny back with her finger. "I'll get you some water. It'll be alright."




"Thanks babe."




When Beverly left to get his water, Zeke shook his head thinking how Beverly would react if she really knew his so-called government nightmares were about her. They were always about her.




---



Thursday had finally came more quickly than Thomas thought. Yesterday had went by relatively smooth with Tiffany going downstairs again and binging on cartoons with Brooke babysitting her again only this time, Thomas agreed to join her with Anika and Mildred deciding to remain upstairs.





The girls were understandably still traumatized from the molesting they endured from Sophie but with hopes of finally leaving their redheaded captress, they were both doing what they can to stay positive.





"At least we'll finally get out of here." Anika said to Thomas Thursday morning with a forced smile. Thomas could see her eyes were puffy from crying. Around two o'clock in the morning, Anika had woke up screaming. His first instincts were to try and see if she was alright but Mildred beat him to that. Luckily, her screaming didn't wake Tiffany. Gentle as she was lately, Thomas had a slight assumption that the titaness child could get cranky if her sleep was interrupted.




Mildred had been more quiet than Anika but she at least greeted Thomas with a "good morning" and a smile. He honestly hoped that their escape plan would work today.




"OK, guys. Just let me do the talking. Your chances of getting to the meeting is better if I convince Tiffany." Thomas told them, decked out in the B.P.S.P.U. shirt he got from Karynn after discarding his previous shirt. It was now 4:39. The meeting would start at 5:30.  Tiffany was in the bathroom, having to dump a bottle cap of waste produced by the trio as well as getting ready for the meeting.




"OK." Anika replied. "Thomas look, you really don't have stay here with her. Think about it. You told us about how that Beverly girl took over the city so obviously she isn't going to go there looking for you if she's so scared of her."




Thomas frowned, shaking his head. "Beverly isn't in City Block Y 24/7, Anika. You remember when Tif kidnapped you two, don't you? Beverly wasn't there. Besides, my mind's made up. I really do wanna help Tiffany out."  Thomas then gave her an apologetic smile. "By the way, sorry about snapping at you the other day."




Anika sighed but then smiled. "It's cool Thomas."




Mildred nodded, walking up to Thomas and giving him a hug much to his surprise. "We'll miss you. Thanks for getting us through this." 




With slight hesitation given that she was still wearing a sheet sized tissue, Thomas hugged her back. "I'll miss you guys, too. But hey, maybe I could get Tiffany to bring me around the campus sometimes." He then cringed. "You know, when Beverly isn't there."




Mildred nodded, releasing him from the hug. "That shouldn't be too hard. You already got her to do a lot of things." She said.




Anika came in and gave Thomas a hug as well. "Promise me you'll be OK?" 




Thomas nodded before hugging the girl back. "Of course."




They waited a few more minutes in silence before Tiffany reemerged out of the bathroom with a huge smile on her face. The young girl wore a pink shirt with the words, "Girls Rule" written in white. An open blue denim vest adorned her shirt along with the black leggings she wore that ended at her ankles and a pair of yellow flip-flops with blue and yellow zigzag stripes in the soles. Her hair was undone and neatly brushed from the single braid that she wore two days ago, her hair now straight and let down.




Tiffany walked over to the dresser where the trio resided on, getting on her knees to come face-to-bodies with them. "OK, I just need Brooke to braid my hair like mommy did then we could go." Tiffany said.




Thomas scratched the back of his neck, looking up at Tiffany's movie screen sized face nervously. "OK. Um, Tiff. I was actually wondering if the girls could come with us to the meeting? You know, so I could introduce them to Bree and Gwen?" 




Tiffany gave him an indifferent look. Both the girls and Thomas felt their hearts racing when it took the titaness child a few seconds to answer Thomas. Was their plan gonna fail?




"OK." Tiffany responded simply with a little shrug.




"Really?" Thomas said with a rose brow.




"Yeah."




He looked at the girls with an excited smile. They both mirrored his expression although it was obvious they were more excited than Thomas.




"Thanks, Tiff. You're the best." Thomas said. He genuinely meant it even though he started realizing it was actually a good method to compliment his giantess friend whenever she did something pertaining to her changing.




Tiffany beamed. Thomas really likes it when I'm nice to them. She thought.




"OK," Tiffany said placing her open right hand on the dresser. "Climb on."




The trio were about to step on her hand before they noticed a mischievous grin beginning to grow on Tiffany's face. The speed of her other hand was instant, coming in quickly over the trio.




The girls recoiled back, placing the hands over their heads with short tearless whimpers. They heard a short yelp from Thomas before they eventually realized he was the only one snatched up by Tiffany's other hand.




Thomas felt the familiar feeling of being snatched up by Tiffany as usual although he was still caught by surprise by her sudden action as he was brought to her grinning face. He stared at her sternly. "What was that for?!" He yelled although his voice wasn't really too angry. He sounded more annoyed.




Tiffany giggled. She still couldn't get over how casual Thomas was with her. It really showed how comfortable he was with her.




"Duh. I'm putting you on my shoulder, silly!"




Thomas sighed. "Sheesh. I thought you were gonna grab the girls. Ya know, a little warning wouldn't hurt next time."




Tiffany brought the little man to her lips, giving his body a quick peck. "Stop acting like you're not use to it. Come on, let's go downstairs." She then placed a slightly annoyed Thomas on her shoulder before looking at the girls.




They looked at her with mild fear in their eyes, albeit not as much fear from like on the first day they saw her. Tiffany gave them a surprisingly gentle smile.




"Come on." She soothed, reopening her palm for them. "I'll put you in my purse with my bear. Don't worry, he's soft." The girls simply nodded, somewhat calmed by Tiffany's voice. With slight reluctance, they climbed on her hand.




The spectacle was not lost on Thomas. Wow, she really came a long way in a real short time, he thought smiling down at the girls from Tiffany's shoulder giving them a thumbs up. They both smiled back up at him.




---




Downstairs sat Brooke, cross legged on the living room couch with a red Twister candy sticking out of her mouth while she braided Tiffany's red locks, the young girl, sitting on the couch in front of Brooke also possessed a piece of the liquorice candy in her mouth with Thomas laying flat on his back comfortably on Tiffany's thigh while Anika and Mildred decided to sit on Brooke's thigh.




"OK, Minion. All done!" The blue eyed raven haired babysitter chirped happily through her mouth of candy, picking up the turquoise hand mirror Tiffany brought down from her room and handing it to the giddy redhead.




Tiffany looked at herself, satisfied with Brooke's braiding skills. "It's perfect!" She said.




Thomas yawned from below. "If you guys are done, can we go already?"




Peeking over Tiffany's head, Brooke grinned down at the little man. "Someone's in a rush. You must really like this program thing, huh?"




Thomas smirked up at the teen giantess who decided to come over hatless with her luscious jet black hair touching her shoulders with the right side still streaked with those yellow and red highlights. The girl wore a black Nirvana T-shirt with a stylish cut up pair of blue jeans and a pair of red socks with her black Vans sneakers sitting on the floor. A Finn and Jake rubber wrist band from a cartoon series called Adventure Time adorned her left wrist. The girl had also paid a visit to a Body and Tattoo piercing shop recently for her tongue and nose had both been impaled by two tiny black orbs, completing the girl's outcast appearance.




"It's important to both me and Tiff, right?" Thomas said enthusiastically, addressing Tiffany.




"Right!" Tiffany responded down at Thomas just as enthusiastic with a determined look.




Brooke giggled. Well that was cute, she thought. She peered down at Anika and Mildred. "And you two are going with them?"




Anika nodded. "Yeah." She honestly wanted to say goodbye to Brooke right now and by the look of Mildred's face, she could tell she wanted to say goodbye also. After all, Brooke had been nothing but kind to them. They would have to tell Thomas to say goodbye for them.




Brooke pouted playfully. "Aww. So I'm gonna be here all alone then?"




Tiffany giggled, getting up as she placed Thomas on the mahogany coffee table. She gave Brooke a hug. "Why don't you just come with us?"




Brooke hugged the smaller girl back with a warm smile. "Maybe some other time."




"Take care of her for me, Thomas." She joked.




Thomas chuckled. "You can count on me."




"Bye Brooke." Mildred managed to say from Brooke's thigh.




"Yeah, take care." Anika followed.




Brooke let her red nail polished hand lower near them to let them on. "Right. See you guys later."




Once Tiffany collected the girls from Brooke's hand and Thomas off the table, she made her way to the garage to collect her bike.




---




They had made it to the building with enough time to spare. Tiffany began chaining her bike with Thomas watching her solemnly from her shoulder.




"Hey, Tiff. I've been meaning to ask you. Did you pick out that bike by yourself?"




Tiffany turned her head towards her little friend after she finished locking her bike. "Well Brooke helped me pick out my bike. She said this was a good brand."




Thomas nodded finally getting his answer. Figures Brooke helped her pick a Mongoose.




"Hey!"




Both Thomas and Tiffany turned to see Gwen's running form coming from their left a few blocks down, waving and smiling. When she came close to Tiffany, Tiffany backed up frowning, something Thomas noticed. Oh no, she's gonna act shy again, he thought.




Tiffany studied the brunette who had chased her up a tree. It was obvious that the girl was taller than her by a couple of inches. Today, she wore a navy blue baseball cap turned backwards with a plain white t-shirt covered by a pair of denim dark blue overalls short shorts with a pair of black crew socks and a pair of white sneakers.






"Hey. What's up?" Gwen said, giving Tiffany a cheerful smile.




Tiffany gulped, staring at the preteen brunette that had chased after her up a tree two days. "H-Hi." She responded shyly.




Gwen, seeing Tiffany's trepidation, walked up to her and gave her a friendly slap on the back, causing the redheaded girl to eep. "Relax!" Gwen laughed. "I'm not gonna hurt ya or anything. We're friends after all, right?"




This got a baffled look out of Tiffany. She didn't want to be friends with this girl. She was a little scary.




"I-I guess?" Tiffany responded.




"Hey Gwen."




Gwen's eyes drifted to the source of the voice on Tiffany's shoulder seeing a waving Thomas.




"Thomas!" Gwen chirped, lowering her head a bit to get more closer to the tiny man's body. Her cute red lips curled into a grin as she regarded the little man. "How are ya, little guy?"




Thomas smiled at the girl. Despite her queer treatment towards Trisha, Thomas could tell she wasn't a bad kid. "I'm great! We're ready for another meeting, right Tiff?"




"Uh huh." Tiffany responded with a nod. Remembering Thomas's request for the girls to meet Gwen and Bree, she foraged through her purse, plucking out both Anika and Mildred with two fingers and placing them in her open palm gently. They quickly looked around their new surroundings, confused. She then took Thomas from her shoulder to join them.




"Gwen. These are my friends. Anika and Mildred." Thomas said.




The two girls recoiled back at the looming face of Gwen that regarded them with a bit too much excitement for their liking. Gwen gave the girls her biggest grin. They were cute.




"Cool!" She said, her face uncomfortably close to the girls.




Anika gulped seeing this new giant while Mildred managed a shaky wave of her hand.




"How much tinies do you even have?!" Gwen exclaimed, looking up at Tiffany.




"Um...Just them." Tiffany said.




The girls and Thomas didn't appreciate being talked about as if they were toys to a collection. Gwen seems like a good kid but she could use some work on respecting people like us, Thomas thought.




Gwen returned her gaze on the trio, mostly the girls. Anika shivered at the giant girl's look. There was a bit of a hungry look in her eyes that reminded her of Sophie. Still, against her mild fear of this titanic brunette, Anika tried her best not to show that she was scared of her. Thomas had told her and Mildred about how she had a woman that she called a petifist that she shamefully licked at the meeting but other than that, she seemed harmless.




"Hi...Gwen." Anika said, forcing a smile. "Thomas told us about you. Nice to meet you in person."




For a moment it had seemed like Gwen's eyes widened in slight surprise as if she didn't expect the girl to speak at all. She then grinned. "Yeah. Nice to meet 'cha, too." She then dug into her overalls pocket to pull something out much to the girl's confusion but Thomas had an idea what, or more so who, she was taking out.




In her fingers was a blonde woman being held by the waist. The girls guessed it was the Trisha woman Thomas told them about. The woman, wearing a simple blue dress with her wavy blonde hair tied in a ponytail didn't seem the least bit concern about how she was being handled.




Gwen brought the barefooted blonde towards the gang, her body being suspended in the air by her owner's fingers. Trisha smiled seeing the new faces.




"This here is my pet, Trisha." Gwen said.




"Hello Thomas. Tiffany." Trisha greeted. "And who are your friends?"




Anika and Mildred didn't know what to say or think. They gave the woman a concern look. How could she be comfortable being called a pet?




"Hi. Um...are you alright being held like that? It looks uncomfortable." Anika inquired pointing at Gwen's fingers.




"She doesn't mind!" Gwen said happily. She then brought the tiny woman to her red lips and gave her a rather long wet smooch. It was Mildred that mostly cringed when she saw the woman now had a glob of spit on her face and in her hair.




Being brought back to the trio, Trisha laughed. "Yes indeed. Me and Gwen have a wonderful relationship. There's no need to worry about me."




Both girls nodded before they introduced theirselves. When they were done, everyone made there way inside the red building.




---

Bree had her fair share of nervous situations but having Cecilia who sat across the seat stare at her was making her feel both nervous and honestly crept out at the the same time. The white headphone clad girl wore a gray short sleeve hoodie with the Deadpool insignia on it which was distorted a bit from Bree's rather busty chest, something that embarrassed Bree sometimes. Most of her tone legs were revealed by the comfortable blue denim skirt she wore that ended at her lower thighs. Next to her feet was a orange book bag covered with numerous metal buttons and a little Pokemon plush keychain of Eevee hanging from the zipper. She couldn't help but shift her blue sandal clad feet whilst twirling a lock of one of her long braids nervously as she was being stared at.




Cecilia had been the only person she saw when she came in. Like before, Karynn and Mike were not in the room, even though the door was open. The same black foldable cushion chairs were set up in a circle and there were snacks on the table in the back yet again. They had been sitting there for at least two minutes in silence but to Bree, it had might as well been an eternity.




Bree bit her bottom lip, her eyes shifting to the floor and back at the girl in that admittedly cute emerald colored dress and forest green blouse complete with an authentic tan straw that covered her silky whitish blonde hair that came down her back and shoulders in a bundle of curly locks; a new hairstyle from the last time Bree saw her and finally, her strappy green and beige wedges complimented her outfit perfectly. Bree couldn't help but feel the need to ask where she got her shoes at.




"You don't seem as bad as the others from Tuesday." Cecilia finally spoke. "However, I would like to hear your purpose for being here."




Bree shift uncomfortably from where she sat. "Well...Um...I just wanted to come here because I like the idea of there being a place that supports smaller peeps, ya know? I've seen the B.P.S.P.U. commercial so many times and I always thought it was awesome what they were doing."




Cecilia gave Bree an indifferent stare that caused Bree to gulp a bit. She hope her answer was good enough.




"And you've never hurt a smaller individual, correct?" Cecilia asked, arms folded with a slight glare.




"NO!" Bree practically yelled with a aghast look. "Never in my life! They're people too! I've heard girls brag about how they go in their cities and...and...kill them," Bree's eyes watered a bit. "and it would always make me sick! I actually try to go to their worlds to show them we're not all bad." She then sighed. "But they freak out when they see me. All I really want is to be friends with them."




Cecilia listened intently. She could tell this girl was telling the truth. She had and has been in those situations when the smaller populations would fear and resent her. She thought back at Mr. Smith at that moment. She would have to do something nice for him again after the meeting. Looking at Bree, she nodded in approval. "At least me and Ms. Yates aren't the only ones who belong here."





I guess that's her way of saying you're OK with me, Bree thought. "Um, thanks?" She responded uncomfortably.




"Might I ask what is that thing on your shirt?" Cecilia asked pointing at the Deadpool sign.




Bree looked at her shirt. "This? It's Deadpool. You know, the Merc with the Mouth." Didn't most people know about Deadpool?




The light haired blonde got up walking rather close to Bree to scrutinize the shirt better. Bree cringed having her personal space invaded. "Um?" Bree asked, backing up in her seat.




Cecilia nodded, more to herself as if she just confirmed something. "Yes. Now I remember. I've seen this Deadpool on some of my smaller friend's clothing before."



"O...OK," Bree said, looking up at the girl as she forced a nervous smile. And I thought Tiffany was kinda weird. "Um...So...Do you know about him?"




Cecilia shook her head. "Not in the slightest."




"I...I see. I mean, don't you, well not to sound rude, like, watch T.V. or movies?"




Cecilia nodded with a haughty smile on her face. "Oh, of course! I watch quite a lot of the smaller people's history and the intriguing documentaries of their past and culture." Her face started to light up more, her smile turning from haughty to genuine. "I especially enjoy their art and music. One of my favorite artist would definitely have to be Claude Monet." Cecilia was smiling with her eyes closed, hands clasp together as if remembering a beautiful memory. "His masterpiece, the Bathers at La Grenouillčre, is simply marvelous! One of my favorite pieces of his work, in fact."




Bree smiled. "I enjoy their history too actually, although I'm more into the fictional stuff. Like Deadpool here."




Cecilia's eyes widened. "You mean they created this "Deadpool" you speak of?"




"Yep."




"Hmm. I guess I shouldn't be surprise. They've made almost everything we use today." Cecilia then glowered. "Isn't it a shame how we so callous take their culture from them while you have those, like that blonde fool from the other day, kill them off so wickedly!" She yelled, slamming her fist on a chair next to Bree. "To look down on them so, with what all we stole from them. It's so infuriating!"




Bree nodded sympathetically, even putting a hand on Cecilia's shoulder. Cecilia's head quickly turned at the hand then she gave Bree a hard stare. "What are you doing? Don't touch me!" She growled.





Bree retracted her hand. "Ah...Sorry!" She apologized. Bree quickly grabbed her orange bag and hugged it to herself. "Do you like my Eevee?!" She blurted out randomly.




Cecilia's glare softened as she stared curiously at the strange creature. "What is that? A fox of some sort?"





Before Bree could respond, the door bursted open and in came Gwen and Tiffany.




Cecilia rolled her eyes staring at the two. Why must they come again?




"Breeeee!" Gwen said, arms wide open as she ran to the girl and gave her a big hug. She had only known the girl in a few days but was attracted enough to her good aura to give her a hug.




Bree smiled, hugging the girl back. "Hi, Gwen!" She then looked over at Tiffany. "Hey, Tiff. Mind if I call you Tiff?"




Tiffany, who was back in this blue room with strangers she was afraid of simply shook her head slowly. She figured pleasing Headphones Girl was better than having her hate her.




"Would you like a hug, too?" Bree asked in a sympathetic voice, smiling.




"O-Ok." Tiffany responded nervously. She dropped the trio that were in her open palm in her purse carelessly, something that Bree noticed. She cringed at that. She didn't know who those other two were but felt bad for them nonetheless.




In that moment when Tiffany was going to go over to Bree, she was instantly approached by Cecilia who moved at an alarming speed towards her. Tiffany only had a moment to let out a short whimper before her arm was grabbed.




"Give me that purse right now!" Cecilia barked.



---
Chapter 21 by Nothingness

---


"L-let me go!" Tiffany begged frantically looking up at the irate girl. She tried pulling her arm away with helpless groans but the girl wouldn't let go. Why was she so crazy and mean?!



"I've had just about enough of your cruelty! Relinquish your purse right!"



"H-hey, Cecilia. Take it easy." Bree said with a concern look walking over to the two.



"Why?!" Tiffany screamed.



Cecilia scoffed giving Tiffany an incredulous look. "Why?! You just carelessly dropped them inside as if they were simply packs of gum!"



Tiffany had enough. The shyness was fleeting from her now. "Look!" Tiffany screamed up at the girl angrily showing her the open purse. "My bear is in there so they're OK!"



"Your what?" Cecilia asked. Her eyes peered inside to find three small people; one familiar, the others new, staring up at her from above a stuffed teddy bear that they laid on. Cecilia let out a little sigh of relief seeing that they didn't take an uncomfortably fall inside the purse. The two tiny girls that were in the purse looked up at her with fear in their little eyes. Cecilia bit her bottom lip giving them her most sympathetic look. It hurt her dearly to see these precious smaller girls regard her in fear. She was going to reassure them that she simply wanted to be their friends until Thomas spoke up. His face looking at hers with gratitude.



"It's cool, guys. This is Lia. She's the one who saved my life." Thomas said, waving up at her with a smile.



Cecilia's heart practically melted hearing that.



"Thomas," Cecilia said, smiling down at the little man "It's good to see you again."



Thomas smiled up at the kindhearted blonde. "Hey Lia, do you mind picking me up?" Before he could get an answer, he heard a zipper noise behind him. He sighed tiredly. "Don't. Zipper. The. Purse." Thomas yelled up through closed eyes, already knowing what Tiffany was doing. This got a little groan from the redheaded child but Tiffany obeyed with reluctance. She didn't want to share him with this crazy Hat Girl but relented hearing Thomas's tone of voice.



It was a marvelous sight to Cecilia's eyes who smirked while Bree couldn't help but giggle covering her mouth not to seem rude. "That's right, Thomas! You tell her." Cecilia said. Tiffany grumbled up at the Hat Girl, watching as she gentle lowered her hand to allow Thomas to step on it. Tiffany couldn't help but be more upset when Thomas exchanged a cheerful hello with the Headphones Girl too who replied just as enthusiastically even giving Thomas's tiny fist a bump with her own fist which looked completely massive to Thomas's diminutive form. These two girls were different from the brown haired girl who chased her up a tree. For one, they were both older and probably the same age as Thomas and unlike the brown haired girl, they didn't have tinies with them. Even though Thomas and her had patched things up that day she ran up that tree, Tiffany still couldn't help but feel jealous of these two girls.



"Lia, I just want to tell you, thank you. You...you saved my life that Tuesday." Thomas said up to the giant beauty. The milky skin of her hand, so soft was it that he could feel his feet practically melting inside her palm. She also had a very pleasant scent to her, a sweet peachy smell, most likely her lotion.



Cecilia smiled warmly at the man in her hand. "There is no need to thank me. I couldn't sit by and let that barbaric wrench harm you."



"Yeah, that was horrible what she did to you, Thomas." Bree put in, bending down to get a closer look at the tiny man. The thought made Bree upset. She did think it over that day but was more so happy that Thomas was at least in one piece. Now that it was brought up, she felt contempt for Beverly. "Someone should make her pay for what she did." She said.



"Bree, all we gotta do is have you me and Tiff jump her like I said the other day." Gwen piped in from behind the group with a coy grin on her face and Trisha on her leg.



Bree turned giving the brunette a deadpan look. "Yeah, no. I think I'll pass on that."



Cecilia heard this as well and rolled her eyes, turning her head to face the uncouth girl behind her. "Honestly, if you think assaulting her is..." She lost her voice when she saw the tiny woman on the brunette's thigh.



Gwen giggled at Cecilia's expression picking up Trisha. "Like what I brought to Show and Tell?"



---
"You're a petifist?" Cecilia asked, bending down with her hands on her knees to get a look at the tiny blonde who had told her she wasn't kidnapped by this ill mannered child.



Trisha nodded her head with a smile looking up at the beautiful titaness's grey eyes. She was really ravishing to Trisha's eyes. In fact, she was the prettiest girl Trisha ever laid eyes on, even more lovely than any girl Trisha's size. Her voice was serene and her way of speaking was so articulate and sophisticated. To Trisha's shame, she noticed the girl had the body of a young teenager. She wasn't big breasted or had wide hips; just the way Trisha liked them. Trisha quickly banished her thoughts angrily. She had her owner Gwen, the best thing to have happen to her in her entire life.



"Yes, I am a petifist." She responded simply up at the lovely giantess.



This made Gwen grin snarkily at Cecilia. She didn't like the snobby blonde. "That's right and she's MY pet."



"She didn't force you, did she?" Cecilia simply asked.



"Nope. I didn't." Gwen responded for her.



"I was talking to this beautiful woman, not you." Cecilia snapped, standing up to give the brunette a indignant look. "She has a properly working mouth, you don't have to speak over her." Trisha couldn't help but blush being called beautiful. It was this girl who was truly beautiful. Her vision was shifted however when Gwen picked her up by the waist as Gwen stood up. The fake smile on Gwen's face told Trisha she wasn't too happy.



"I could do whatever I want with her." Gwen shot back looking up at the blonde. Cecilia was taller than her but not by much plus she was wearing wedges so her little height advantage didn't count. She figured she could take her down despite the inches she had over her. "I just told you, she's my pet."



"You're missing the point you foolish girl!" Barked Cecilia. "She CAN still talk for herself, regardless of what she is to you."



Gwen smile didn't waver. "Geez, you're such a Tiny-Lover. So what if I talk over her." She lifted up Trisha to her face. "Trish, you don't mind, do you?"



Trisha shook her head. "Not really, dear."



"See? No biggie. Ya know, maybe if you got yourself a petifist, you'd see how awesome it was. I mean they'd love it. You already got the "kissing tinies asses" down, imagining doing it literally." Gwen quipped.



Cecilia crossed her arms with a unamused look. "Oh har, har. Your humor is just as good as your choice of clothing."



Trisha cringed. "Girls, can we get along, please?"



"Aww, then I guess you think I'm funny. How nice."



"Gwen, please..." Trisha pleaded.



"Far from it actually. I've seen garbage women with more style than you."



Gwen laughed. "You're sooo funny! Did you buy your jokes, too? You probably buy a lot of stuff. Ya know, like clothes, jewelry, friends." She said, counting from her fingers.



Trisha sighed, giving up at this point.



"Actually, I'll have you know I have more friends than I can count and they are absolutely NOT purchased." Cecilia defended, arms crossed.



"I don't know if having friends you could pretty much pick up and swallow counts but okay."



Cecilia's angry face got closer to Gwen's who wasn't smiling all that much now. "You disgusting, Ill behaved brat! Do not talk about such a thing about my friends!"



"Geez relax, Prissy Princess. I'm just stating facts." Gwen replied.



"Oh, like the undeniably fact that I could slap you to the floor if you so much as speak about such a horrid thing again?"



Gwen narrowed her eyes up at the blonde. "Ha. I don't think ya wanna fight me. You might break a nail or something."



Cecilia returned the look. The two girls were now locked in a glare off. "Try me, brute." Cecilia spat back.




---
Bree and Tiffany just watched the little spat with Thomas, Anika and Mildred in Bree's open palm. The two girls had already exchanged their greetings with the gentle giantess and had instantly liked her, especially when she so kindly asked if she could hold them.



"So that's Cecilia?" Asked Mildred.



Thomas nodded watching the little back and forth. "Yup." He replied.



Bree sighed watching the two girls argue. Why can't everyone just get along? She then smiled, looking down at the smaller peeps. "I'm just glad to see you again, Thomas. And it's nice to meet you two."



Thomas looked up and returned the smile. "Same here."



"Oh wait! That reminds me. Check this out, Thomas." Using her free hand, Bree took off her headphones then moved her braids from her ear to reveal an earring that looked much like a key but Thomas, whose eyes lit up with excitement, knew that it was no ordinary key.



"No. Freaking. Way." Thomas muttered.



Bree nodded, giving a confident smirk down at the little man. "Um, yes way, dude. Feast your eyes on the Keyblade! The Kingdom Key to be more precise. I got two on each ear!"



Tiffany and the girls looked at Bree in confusion.



"Do you guys live in a cave?!" Thomas practically yelled in excitement, his smile never faltering. "That's the first Keyblade Sora uses from Kingdom Hearts!"



"Oh." Mildred said. "I haven't played Kingdom Hearts since I was a kid."



"Wow, Bree. That's cute." Anika said.



Bree could feel herself welling up with pride. "Thanks, Anika. Thomas, wanna hold them?"



"Hell yeah I do!"



Giggling, Bree placed the trio on her skirt covered lap as she fiddled to get both earrings off. Tiffany heard about Kingdom Hearts but never played it. "Thomas?" She asked. "Is it the game that has Disney in it?"



Thomas eyes widened in joy. "Yeah, Tiff. You should definitely play at least the first one."



This made Tiffany a bit happy. " I like Disney." She giggled.



"Bree, what's your favorite Kingdom Hearts game?" Thomas asked.



Mildred and Anika couldn't help but giggle but not in a mean way. They were happy to see Thomas so excited about Kingdom Hearts and it was apparent to both girls that Bree and Thomas seem to have some similarities. A formula for a relationship.



"Mil..." Anika whispered with a smile.



"I know! I know!" Mildred giggled.



"I'd say I like Kingdom Hearts 2 the most but then again, I still reeaally enjoyed Birth by Sleep." Bree responded as she presented the two Keyblades to Thomas. Thomas let out a nerdy squeal as he took the two blades. They were rather big for his size but he was able to swing the surprisingly light earrings, nonetheless. They were even well detailed to the point were they had the little Mickey Mouse charms at the end.



"KH 2 is my favorite, too! Man, these are awesome!" Thomas gave them more swings.



"I knew you'd like 'em!" Bree said, smiling.



The spectacle was not lost on Tiffany who started to pout but Thomas was too enthralled by the Keyblade earrings to notice. Mildred had taken the other one from him then the two got into a little sword match. Too Bree, it was awfully adorable watching the tiny people sword fight on just one of her thighs, watching as Anika playfully took Thomas's sword and fought Mildred as the trio laughed. She did however, see the pouty face Tiffany was making. She didn't want a repeat of what happened Tuesday and even felt bad leaving the little girl out of the little fun they were having. She tapped Tiffany on the shoulder who looked up at her in confusion. Bree gave her soothing smile.



"Tiff, do you like Frozen?" Bree asked. The trio stopped their swordplay looking up at the towering girls.



Tiffany's eyes lit up a bit at that. "Y...Yeah? I like Frozen."



Nodding happily, Bree reached into her skirt pocket and took out her phone then plugged the jack from her headphones into it. "Do you wanna listen to Let it Go?"



For once as far as being in this program, Tiffany smiled genuinely, squealing in excitement. "Yes!"



---

"Let it go! Let it go! Can't hold back anymore!" Tiffany sang softly. At that moment, Mildred and Anika couldn't help but aw at the child. Despite the young titaness's brutal acts towards them, it was almost impossible for them not to think she was cute singing her little song innocently. Thomas was having a conversation with Bree about some anime while Gwen went to use the bathroom. The girls were in Cecilia's hand after they got to know her better. They had asked her to move to the back of the room to speak with her in private. It was abrupt but they decided they would ask for Cecilia's help instead of Karynn's. The girls were too eager to go home already and wanted an assure escort as soon as possible.



"I do not understand what is taking Ms. Yates so long." Cecilia mumbled begrudgingly. "It is already 5:41. The meeting was suppose to start eleven minutes ago. It's simply unprofessional of her." Cecilia then gave the two girls an apologetic look. "Forgive me. I hope my frustration just now did not make my face look too daunting to you two."



Mildred shook her head. This girl's way of talking was actually more daunting to Mildred than just her size. She made Mildred feel kind of stupid. "Oh... Of course not." Mildred then looked at Anika who nodded.



"Well actually, Cecilia," Anika began.



"Please, call me Lia, if you will."



"Right... Lia. We were wondering if you could bring me and Mildred back to our city."



Cecilia rose a brow to that. "What?" She then glared at Tiffany as she put two and two together. "So, she kidnapped you two, didn't she?"



"Well yeah."



Cecilia was about to get up.



"Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!" Anika exclaimed. "Please, don't call her out on what she did." She then sighed. "All we want to do is go home and forget this ever happen."



"So we would really appreciate it if you could just take us back to our city." Mildred finished.



"Oh, of course! I can take you there as soon as the meeting is over." The relief on the girls face told Cecilia they had been through a lot. She couldn't help herself to at least give the vile little girl who deceptively looked innocent a venomous glare. "Wait, does that mean Thomas was kidnapped by her as well?!"



Anika bit her bottom lip. "Yes, but he wants to stay with her."



"Why is that?" Cecilia asked.



"Well, he wants to change her. She's been destroying our city and... Killing people." She gulped. "He thinks he could make her stop that completely." She replied.



Hearing that made Cecilia even more angry even though she already knew that the child partook in rampages. "It must be the Stockholm Syndrome." Cecilia stated. "She must have oozed sympathy from him."



"Maybe?" Mildred said with uncertainty.



Cecilia sighed. "That is very noble of him but once a rampaging wench, always a rampaging wench."



"Actually you'd be surprise. Thomas did a good job so far." Mildred piped in.



"Are you positive about that? The way she carelessly handled you two and him gives me serious doubts. Furthermore, she's a child, immature and destructive." Just thinking about that was making Cecilia angry again.



This made the girls think. They looked at each other with worry. Thomas may have been doing a good job so far but it was still likely that a young girl like Tiffany could stop listening to him and even worse, kill him out of annoyance or boredom. The girls had liked Thomas, seeing how kind and brave he was and the thought of him possibly being slaughtered in the future did not sit right with them at all.



"Thomas made the decision for himself though, right Anika?" Mildred said, giving her friend a look that showed she wasn't really sure with Thomas's decision.



Anika was thinking it over a bit but nodded. "We trust him. If he thinks he could make Tiffany a better person and not get offed in the process, then I guess there's not much we could do about it."



Cecilia didn't fully agree but she wasn't one to force smaller beings to do anything although convincing was another thing...



The door opened, drawing everyone's attention to the newcomers. Karynn had came in first with an apologetic look, her brown locks in a ponytail. She wore a tan blouse, a silver woman's watch on her left hand and a pair of black tight fitted Capri's. Her footwear consisted of black flats and on her right ankle was a silver anklet chain. Mike was with her, sitting comfortably on her left shoulder. The man wore a simple button up grey shirt, brown pants and grey dress shoes. In Karynn's right hand was a small black carrier of some sort with a small metal cage in the front.



Behind her was the girl of Thomas's and Tiffany's nightmares; Beverly. Tiffany had stopped singing when she saw the girl and quickly took off the headphones, staring at the approaching girl in fear. Thomas felt himself shiver involuntary but wasn't all too terrified being in Bree's palm.



"I didn't think she was actually gonna come back!" Bree whispered down at Thomas.



"Me neither." Thomas responded. "Guess Zeke convinced her to come."



"I'm so sorry I'm late everyone." Karynn said.



Cecilia huffed, walking over to the woman with a free hand on her hips. "Ms. Yates! We've waited quite some time for your arrival."



Karynn nodded apologetically. "I know Cecilia. My car was giving me trouble so I had to call Ms. Doyles, the security guard downstairs to open the door, set the chairs up and get the snacks from the pantry."



Mike nodded. "We were going to consider telling Ms. Doyles to tell anyone the meeting was going to be cancelled but then Karynn insisted we just take the bus. We hope we didn't keep you all waiting too long."



"Oh." Cecilia responded feeling a bit embarrassed she snapped at Ms. Yates. "I'm...I'm sorry Ms. Yates."



"It's fine, Cecilia." Karynn said giving the blonde a genuine smile. Her eyes darted towards the two girls in Cecilia's hands. She crouched down to get a better look at them but didn't get close enough to appear too intimidating. "Oh, hello. Are you two friends of Cecilia's?"



The girls nodded. They didn't feel wary of the bespectacled woman. For one, they heard the man on her shoulder yell that she was Karynn. The fact that he sat comfortably and that the woman just didn't feel threatening was enough for them to feel safe in her presence.



"Yeah. We're friends of hers and Thomas." Anika answered.



"Oh that's great! Well we hope you can stick around for the meeting." Karynn said. Her voice was soft and sounded so caring. It was obvious she was used to talking to normal sized people. The girls felt grateful. Although it wasn't enough to make them forget the suffering they endured from Tiffany and her mother, they felt good knowing that not all of these titanic females were dangerous.



---
Thomas felt himself get snatched from Bree's hand by Tiffany's. The redhead held him in two hands protectively like a fleshy cage, although their was an opening were Thomas could see through. He could only really make out the thick milky thigh of Beverly. In truth, he felt more safer in Bree's hand. At least she was stronger enough to keep him safe.



Tiffany stared up at the blue uncaring eyes of Beverly. "W...what do you want?" Tiffany asked. It wasn't in a rude tone. More of a tone fitting dismay. The tall blonde wore her hair in two braided pigtails running down her shoulders. On top of her head was a pair of white designer sun glasses. Tiffany dared to take a peek at the blue and grey flannel she wore, sleeves rolled up with arms decorated in silver bangles, fingers covered in designer rings and buttons open to let her titanic bust breathe. The grey jeans short shorts and light brown lace boots completed the blonde's entire outfit.



"Where's your little friend?" Beverly said plainly.



Bree looked up at her from her seat, giving her her best glare. "What do you want with Thomas?! It's already bad enough you tried to kill him once so why can't you just leave him alone?!"



Cecilia heard this and allowed Anika and Mildred to step off her hand and on one of the chairs. "Excuse me, I'll be right back." She told them.



Oh no, Karynn thought to herself. "Cecilia, please. Let's try not to fight each other?" She asked putting herself in front of the blonde but Cecilia past by her.



Beverly wasn't fazed by what this girl said. Unbeknown to anyone, she had a tiny man jammed up her massive rear. Zeke was making her do one of the things she hated the most which was apologizing so she figured placing one of her spoils from her rampages up there would make this go smooth. To Beverly, it wasn't cheating using a male as a mere sex toy and if she was being real, the men squirmed harder than the females.



"Look, I'm not going to hurt him." She said casually to both Tiffany and the girl. She managed to stifle a moan. Beverly could practically feel the little shit's agony from his furious squirming.



"So, you came to finish your murder..." Beverly sighed, turning around to see the scrawny bitch from Tuesday, her arms crossed, eyes narrowed.



"L...leave Thomas alone!" Tiffany finally barked. She was feeling confident with the other two girls backing her up.



Gwen was watching everything silently after coming back from the bathroom.



"Look, back off alright!" Beverly yelled at the girl. She bit her bottom lip, suppressing a mewl. The tiny man was not wavering in his efforts to escape her carnivorous ass hole. Aside from her large voluminous breasts, Beverly knew she had a nice big bottom combined with the fact the man was naturally tiny...



Beverly could feel herself getting wet from the control she had on the little thing as she clenched her butt cheeks. The wiggling man stopped a bit, probably from the pain. "I... wanna apologize to her little friend. For what I did, OK?"



This shocked everyone. Blair had just came in and heard this too.



"R...really?" Bree asked.



Beverly rolled her eyes but nodded. "He's Zeke's friend so yeah, whatever. Can you just show me him so I can go already?"



"Don't you dare open your hands!" Cecilia yelled, grabbing Tiffany's palms. She didn't realize her action shook Thomas up a bit.



Beverly grumbled, narrowing her eyes at the blonde. Even though Zeke was at her house sleeping, she didn't want to get into a fight with this little slut. Zeke had told her to behave this time when she went there to apologize to the little dork.



Karynn cleared her throat getting everyone's attention. "Maybe we should ask Thomas what he wants?"



Blair just stood back and watched. For a moment, she figured she should get involved but thought against it unless things got crazy. The amazon raven haired woman decided to at least walk over to a seat.



---


Anika and Mildred couldn't explain the feeling they felt. In the distances from the building sized chair they stood on, they watched the numerous giantesses. The sight to Mildred especially, made her feel nauseous, like staring out into a vast ocean and feeling insignificant. Anika was more baffled by the sight of the new girl she recognised as Beverly from around their campus. Anika almost forgotten how "gifted" the blonde titaness was and for a strange reason, felt a bit self-conscious of her own assets as she watched the building sized beauties' titanic rear jiggle a bit.



As if the girls didn't feel any less inferior, they felt a massive tremor that made them shake a bit. They both directed their attention to the door and what they saw made them shake even more. The woman had long black hair with bangs around her forehead; a Hime Cut of some sort. The white bandana with black Paisley designs tied on top of her head was a unique style and the grey tank top, green camo cargos and black boots gave her a very tough look. Her look however wasn't what really scared the girls.



They had thought these giants were big but this woman gave a new meaning to the word "big." Big couldn't even describe her. The woman was absolutely ginormous! She was unmistakably the biggest giantess they've seen so far. Anika didn't think she could feel even more insignificant. Like Beverly, this woman was preposterously voluptuous! Massive breasts, straining against her poor tank top, that could level houses if she were to simply trip and fall, jutted out of her chest. Her broad hips with no doubt a bulbous ass in the back flared out despite her baggy wear of pants.



The girls watched in horror as the tall giantess stomped over towards them, each quaking step shook the girl's entire body. Anika yelped as she couldn't hold her balance any longer and soon Mildred fell on her bottom, too. She was far enough for them to see her cold looking grey eyes but instead of being focused on the chair they stood on, her eyes were locked on the scene that involved the several giantesses. Each step brought her closer and closer to the girls until she was extremely close to them. Anika and Mildred felt their lips quiver. Staring up at her monolith form this close was undescribable. If Mildred didn't feel nauseous before, she felt like throwing up now.



They couldn't have guess the worse part though. The colossal titaness only loomed over them in only one position for a few seconds before she turned her gigantic body around. The girls could even hear and feel the powerful wind her body generated when she turned. Their eyes went wide with absolute fear. The giantess was going to sit down on the seat they stood on! Her bulbous rear, straining the fabric of her cargos slowly descended on the tiny girls. They couldn't find their voices. They couldn't run. All they did was stare in frozen terror as the enormous butt came closer to their miniscule bodies.



---



"Thomas. She's just gonna try to hurt you again. Let's just go home for today." Tiffany whispered in her close palms.



Thomas had heard everything that was going on. It wasn't impossible not hear what giant females were saying after all.



"You know what I'm gonna say, right Tiff?" Thomas told her after Tiffany lifted him to her ear. Tiffany groaned. The tiny man was too brave for his own good.



With hesitation, she opened her palm. Thomas stared up at the towering nightmare that was Beverly. The massive blonde leaned in closer to him, her simple movement generating some wind for Thomas. He did feel a bit scared of Beverly but not too much since he was protected by not only Tiffany but Cecilia, Bree and Karynn.



"Y-yeah?" Thomas stuttered.



"Yeah so, sorry, about you know, trying to killing you." Beverly said not really looking Thomas in the eye that much.



Thomas looked up at the busty giantess with a raised brow. "Um yeah... Apology accepted?" He felt like egging her for this horrible apology but didn't want to push his luck. He heard her say she wanted to go and in all honesty, Thomas just wanted her to go quickly.



In fact, it was better this way. This was Tiffany's place for helping her reform. It was obvious already to him Zeke was the one who convinced her to come to the program in the first place and to apologize to him. He had thought Zeke didn't care about Beverly killing people once but this made him see things differently. Was Zeke really trying to reform Beverly like he was with Tiffany? It almost made Thomas chuckle if only it wasn't such a serious subject. While Tiffany was a child who could be persuaded easily, Beverly was a full grown woman who was probably adamant in her beliefs.



"Good." Beverly said, standing up from her bending position. The way she said "good" made it sound like that was the answer Thomas was suppose to give her. "Next time you see Zeke, you could tell him I said sorry to you. Now I'm outta here."


No one, not even Karynn, stopped her as she left the room.



"Good riddance." Cecilia said with a grin. She hope she'd never see that whore again.



---


Anika's mind was racing as she screamed. The powerful scent of the giant woman's sweat invaded her nostrils. She had thought ahead of time and pushed Mildred hard on the cushion seat after dropping herself down on her back as well. The giant ass now sandwiched both of the girls into the seat. Anika barely had room to squirm under the tons of fat that was the titaness's butt cheek.



Mildred had the misfortune of being wedged slightly up the woman's butt crack. She squirmed furiously as best as she could, eyes widen in fear. Their was a slight movement from the titanic rear that made her scream. This was it. They were so close to going home only to die by this humongous giantess's ass...



---


The girls saw light flood their vision. In the skies were the giant faces of giant women.



"Are you alright?!" Cecilia exclaimed.



The girls gasped, their lungs inhaling as much air as possible.



"W-what happened?" Mildred murmured.



Her eyes widened seeing the very woman that sat on them look down at her with a apologetic look. "I'm sorry. I sat on you guys. I don't know why you didn't say anything, though." Her womanly voice boomed towards them.



Anika, getting her bearings finally spoke up. "H-how... I mean... How are we even alive?"



The woman rose a brow in confusion. "What do you mean? I only sat down for like ten seconds till Princess over here went nuts and I got up. Good thing these chairs got cushions in them."



"Are you two alright?" Karynn asked genuinely concern. "We can call some one right now if you'd like."



"I can get you guys some water." Bree suggested.



"This is all my fault!" Cecilia exclaimed, feeling guilty. "I'm such a fool! How could I have carelessly left you in that seat?!"



"I-It's alright..." Anika said, standing up. "You OK, Mil."



Mildred nodded, already standing. "Y-yeah." She honestly felt like crying but was just happy she was alive.



---



"Again, thank you all for being here. Now that everyone knows Anika, Mildred and Trisha, we'd like you all to meet someone today." Karynn said smiling. In all honesty, she was still concern about Anika's and Mildred's well being but they had reassured her they were fine. Her and Mike didn't have all the time for the meeting but just enough to introduce everyone to their special spokesperson. In the middle of the circle of girls was a desk to which Karynn had placed the mysterious carrier on. She had asked everyone to huddle around it .



Karynn had opened it then she pressed something inside the cage. To everyone's awe, the bottom of the cage made a soft humming noise a a small ramp came from under the cage. This device especially captured Thomas's attention. He never saw this type of carrier before and only assumed it was something giantess-made.



Karynn lowered her head to the box. "It's OK Justin," She cooed softly. "You can come." From the box, a small teen probably no older then sixteen came out in a wheel chair. The boy had brown curly hair and blue eyes wearing a grey hoodie. Both of his thighs were all that was left of his legs, everything below his blue jeans covered knees was amputated.



"Oh God..." Cecilia mumbled putting her hands to her mouth. The sight nearly made her eyes water.



Bree felt no different from Cecilia. No. She thought with dismay. Don't tell me someone did that to him?



Blair had an indifferent look to her.



Damn. Gwen thought. Well played, Ms. Yates. She rolled her eyes seeing Trisha on the desk gasping. What a little drama queen.



Mildred and Anika, sitting on the desk under Cecilia were lost for words. They both had a disturbing idea how this boy lost his legs.



Thomas shook his head, regarding the boy with remorse. Like the girls, he could already deduct what happened to this poor kid.



It was Tiffany who was confused. She didn't understand why everyone was looking at him all sad like. He was just a tiny in a wheelchair? So what?



"Everyone, I'd like you all to meet Justin." Karynn said. "He took the liberty of volunteering to come here today to not only tell his experience with well... People of our size but also what he thinks of the B.P.S.P.U. organization. Whenever you're ready, Justin."



In Justin's lap was one of the megaphones she had handed out. The boy didn't seem at all terrified of the looming face of females around him, even smiling up at them.



"Hey." Justin said, his voice amplified by the megaphone. "I'm glad to be here today with you all. I wanna thank Mike and Karynn for having me here to speak with you all. They're both awesome!" He smiled up at Karynn and Mike on her shoulders. "I wanted to be here with you today pretty much because I got a story to tell you all."



"It was five years ago, when I had what any of you bigger people probably have now. A nice house, good friends, an awesome family. I had my friends come over to shoot some hoops that summer morning. I remember school was out that summer, too. We were playing in the backyard. My mom died in a car accident when I was three so it was just me, my dad and little sister." Justin scoffed but with a little smile. "At least, that's what my dad told me."



Justin then paused a bit before resuming, smiling to himself as he got lost in his memory. "My dad was working on the garden in the front on his day off with my sister. Man, he loved that garden. He was kind of old, being in the army before we were even born and now a retired Vet working on a garden. I use to think that was funny for some reason." He chuckled.



"I remember my bro, Alex doing a three pointer in Clayton's face and we all cheered. My sis, always wanting to be in everything, came from around the front lawn and asked if she could play like always. I remember telling her to get lost and her pushing me, me chasing her. My friends laughed like they always did. My dad had us come in for something to eat after that, we all came running in the living room to watch TV."



The face Justin made seemed sad as he stopped for a moment.



"Justin, you don't have to continue." Karynn said.



He forced a smile. "Nah. It's fine."



"My life changed that day. We were still in the living room, trying to get as much AC as we could. My dad was in the kitchen making us the snacks when we felt the tremors. I remember my dad yelling for us to go in the basement. All of us. The tremors were getting louder. My sister Roni was asking what was going on and started crying. My dad just kept on yelling to go into the basement and don't come out till he said so."



Justin paused again. "When the shaking stopped, we were quiet.. I tried calming my sister who was still whimpering and Alex was getting scared too. I felt brave and curious and so did Clayton so me and him decided to check out what was going. Dad wasn't in the kitchen anymore and we saw that the front door was left open. When we peeked outside... We... We saw... her." Everyone was listening to Justin's story with intent, waiting for him to continue but it looked like he was spacing out for a bit.



Finally, he continued. "She... She... Was bigger than our whole house. At... At that time... We were only like eleven years old. Me and Clayton just looked up at her." Justin felt himself breathing a little bit but stopped himself. "The woman... She... She wore a black body suit with these... these... blue electric veins all over it. Some... Some... High tech shit!"



A Valkyrie, huh? Blair thought.



"But the scary part was how she was looking down at my dad. I still remember those cold piercing eyes, those freckles and her curly red hair. At that time, I didn't think about why my dad was staring up at her angrily. He wasn't scared at all. I remember her pulling out some... some... hologram... thing. She told my dad she detected some explosives in our house."



Justin let out as small gasp but contained himself. "Her voice was so mechanical... So cold... I remember my dad's exact words to this day. " Fuck you, bitches!!! You killed my wife!!! I don't know why my dad had those explosives. Even now, I could only guess he wanted to use them against the giant who killed my mom. I didn't even know if he fought in a war against the giants or even if my mom was in a war with him but I would never know." Justin eyes started to water.



"She... She... Tortured us." This got gasped from everyone. "I don't know why she did it. To this day I don't know why she did it. What sick person could do what she did. " His voice was starting to crack as tears fell down his face. "I... I... Was the last one alive." Everyone was quiet for a while.


"Then a woman, a giant person like you all, stopped her. I pasted out from the shock but when I woke up, I had lost my legs. I was in the woman's house. She took care of me... Told me it was going to be OK. I can't tell you the hurt I felt that day. The hate I felt. I lost my friends and family and I didn't even know why. But Penelope, the woman who saved my life gave me a purpose. She told me she was a part of an organization that fought against women, women like the one who stole everything from me. Penelope took me in and raised me like the mother I never had and as I got older, I wanted to be a part of Penelope's cause."



"The B.P.S.P.U. was a way for me to give anyone like that woman an idea what you put people smaller than you through. To show them that if you think killing people and taking away their families just for your sick amusement is right, think again. No one should have to go through what I went through and that's why, everyone, I came here to share my experience."



The silence in the room was enough to make Justin feel satisfied.



---




Chapter 22 by Nothingness
The story had left mostly everyone stunned. It was Trisha who had walked over to Justin, bending down and placing her hands on his. The blonde woman squeezed his hands reassuringly, tears welling up in her eyes.



"I'm so, so sorry such a thing happened to you." She soothed with a slightly shaky voice. "You're a very brave young man to have gone through that and come here to share your tale." She then gave him a hug.


"Um...Th...Thank you, ma'am." Justin stammered, hugging the woman back awkwardly.



The larger guess were still quiet after ingestion Justin's story, all with different thoughts. The story had put Gwen in deep thought making her space out a bit. That's... That's really messed up... She thought, referring to the amputated tinies' tale. She was open to messing with Trish, humiliating her and showing her she was large and in charge but hearing what this tiny went through didn't feel right to her at all. Plus, Trisha liked the things she did to her.



Gwen heard someone pull up their nose and she couldn't help but roll her eyes. Oh great. The Princess is about to cry, she thought. It was really her distaste for the blonde that made her roll her eyes more than anything else. Gwen didn't see herself as the emotional type like Trish but figured if she was that type, she'd at least be tearing up as well.



Turning her head, Gwen saw it was actually Bree who was sniffing and rubbing her damp eyes with her fingers but to Gwen's shock, the Snob's eyes were more dazed than dewy. Not a single tear in them.



Weird.



"Bree, are you alright?" Karynn asked in a motherly tone.



Bree let out a hiccup like gasp, tears flowing down her face before she bursted into full on sobs.



"Oh no..." Karynn said softy with a concern look, glancing over at Mike who reciprocated the look. Nodding his head in confirmation, he was grabbed gentle from Karynn's shoulder and placed on the table, watching his titanic coworker's monolithic figure get up.



"Shhh... Shhh... It's OK Bree..." Karynn cooed, rubbing the sobbing girl's back.



Thomas had moved closer to Bree's crying form peering up at her sympathetically. With her head bent down, he felt himself getting wet from her splashing tears. "Hey Bree. It's alright." He found himself yelling, forgetting for a second he had a megaphone in his hand.



Blair sighed. Shit. If this girl saw the things I did back then... She thought. For a brief moment, she began reminiscing back when she use to rampage. How utterly terrified the little citizens were of her simply when she walked. Their little bodies flailing as each of her careless steps rocked their little Earth. She could only imagine the absolute unmitigated fear they felt when they gazed up and up and up her mighty being. Some probably moved from their old cities to get away from giantesses like her only to find a huge one like herself. Fuck me! She thought, feeling that all too familiar heat between her sizable thighs.



Tiffany didn't really care about the tinies' story. She had mutilated tinies many times before but did feel kind of funny hearing the story. She couldn't help but look at Thomas and back at the tiny a few times. To her, they kind of looked alike. Then a horrid realization came to Tiffany's mind. What if Thomas didn't have his legs no more? Tiffany didn't like that. She wanted Thomas with his legs!



Bree calmed down a bit with not only Thomas and Karynn by her side but Anika and Mildred soothing her, too. Wiping a eye, Bree apologized. "I... I'm...sorry..." She sniffed, addressing Justin. "Dammit! I'm... I'm such a baby!" She wiped her other eye, taking a breath to compose herself. "It's just your story is so sad and you went through all of that when you were just a kid and you're so amazing to just... just... be here, despite what you went through. You even dedicated your life to make a difference so people your size wouldn't have to suffer. You're like Batman!"



Justin couldn't help but smile sheepishly at the comment. "Heh. Thanks a lot."



Bree leaned in over both Justin and Trisha, the two being enveloped by the shadow of the giant girl's rather generous rack. Gwen beamed immediately at the sight. Whoa! Bree could totally crush Trish with those big titties of hers!



"I mean it!" Bree exclaimed. In her still emotional state, her usually soft voice boomed terribly down at Justin and Trisha who covered their ears in discomfort. It didn't help any that Bree was so close to them.



Bree covered her mouth in embarrassment. "Sorry! I'm so sorry!" She said, reverting back to her softer tone.



Gwen was grinning madly. That was kinda hot. She felt a temptation to push Bree and have her crush Trish but figured that would be kinda mean to Bree plus the other tiny would get crushed, too.



Justin looked back up at the giantess. The teenager in him granted him with an erection as he gazed up at this especially busty titaness. There was no doubt in his mind he could rest on just one of her boobs.



"Yeah. Well, I appreciate your kindness. Thank you all for listening to my story."



It was Blair who felt something irregular. "Hey, Princess. You all right?" She asked looking at the blonde girl. "You've been quiet for some time." She said.



That had gotten everyone to look at Cecilia who had seem like she was in a trance.



"Is she alright?" Mike asked.



"Cecilia?" Bree reluctantly tapped the blonde's shoulder, remember how she snapped last time she was touched.



It had did the trick well enough for Cecilia to blink a few times. "Oh. Yes?" She asked.



"You alright?" Mildred inquired. "You seem like you were out of it."



Cecilia's face flushed a bit. Another strange sign the group picked up on. "My apologies. I was deep in thought." Getting up, the wealthy girl stared at Justin and politely bowed her head. "I am very sorry about the incident that happened to you. If you may excuse me everyone, I must go." She then lowered her hand outward, waiting for Anika and Mildred to board it. They exchanged quizzical looks with each other before they boarded the giant hand.



"Hey!" Gwen shouted. "Those are Tiffany's pets. You can't just take them!"



"Um, actually, we're not." Anika said through her megaphone. "Cecilia is going to take us back to our city."



Thomas quickly glanced up at Tiffany in fright who looked visibly upset. To his surprise, Tiffany yelled, "Y-Yeah! Thomas likes them so give them back!"



"No! No! No!" Thomas quickly intervene using his megaphone. "You can take them back, Lia."



"But... But Thomas..." Tiffany stammered down at the man.



"It's OK, Tiff. You... Ah..." He thought quickly putting down the megaphone. "I only need you as a friend."



To his relief, Tiffany beamed. "OK! You can take them!"



---


They had all left the building with Karynn, Mike and Justin staying behind as Karynn cleaned the room and to speak with the security guard she had mentioned.



"We got another meeting next Tuesday, everyone." She had told them.



"We'll try not to be late this time." Mike piped in.



Outside the building, the group had stood in the front before they were going to departure home.



"Didn't think Karynn was serious when she told us the next meeting would be different. It was definitely different alright." Blair said.



Bree nodded, looking up at the statuesque woman. "I just wish the best for Justin. How could that woman be so... so... evil."



"It's a evil world." Blair replied simply. "He'll be okay, though."



Thomas, who sat on Tiffany's shoulder Indian style was contemplating what he had just heard from the meeting. His heart ached for the boy but he couldn't help but wonder about that cruel giant that left him in that tragic state. He had thought Beverly was cold but that woman who amputated him sounded like a genuine sociopath. He had heard about giants in such suits like Justin had mentioned, fighting armies in his world. Morbid curiosity invaded his mind.



"Um, hey." Thomas shouted. The giantesses all drew their attention down to the little man on the redheaded child's shoulder, getting a bit closer to Tiffany to hear him better. Tiffany in response to the other's closeness averted her head to the ground. "What were those women called again? The one Justin talked about?" He didn't know why he was asking but couldn't help himself.



"Oh, you mean the Valkyries?" Gwen said.



"Yeah. So what's the deal with them?"



Bree lowered herself to his level giving Thomas something of a sympathetic look. "Thomas, maybe it's better you didn't know too much about them. Let's just leave it at that. I mean, you heard what Justin went through..."



"They fight your armies and make sure you smaller people don't have any weapons that can kill us when we do rampages." Blair answered casually. The appalled look she got from Bree simply made her shrug.



"What? He asked. "



"Uh, sorry. I should have been more specific. I meant what's the deal with their technology? I've seen pics of it a few times and it looks like some high tech stuff."



"You mean you guys don't have technology like that?" Bree inquired.



"Well that depends. What can their equipment actually do?"



"Shit, what can't their equipment do." Blair sighed. "A flexible suit that can generate force fields, a tangible holographic computer that can detect heat signatures, laser guns that can demolish whole tiny cities by theirselves and that's just the basic gear."



"Wait, are you serious?! Suits that can generate force fields and holograms you can physically interact with?!" Thomas exclaimed.



Blair nodded. "Yeah. That's right."



"That's... That's incredible! As far as I know, we don't have those things! I'm surprise you guys don't use advance technology like that in your everyday lives."



Blair smiled. "We use to back in the past actually but then wars became more common. Shit spiraled out of control, women went mad with power. That type of stuff."



This was fascinating news to Thomas. To think people his size were advancing as the years went by yet the giants had regress instead due to war. Is that why they had taken their culture and way of living? He had so many questions.



Gwen grabbed her head in fustrastion. "Ugh! Can we stop with the nerd talk, already?" She exclaimed. "We're out of school for a reason and that's not to learn."



"Um... Actually, I wanted to ask, what do you guys think was wrong with Cecilia?" Bree said.



Gwen scoffed, folding her arms. "Who cares."



"The story was too intense for her, maybe?" Blair said.



"Again, who cares."



"You know Gwen, she might seem mean and stuck up but I think she just has a hard time making friends." Bree stated.



This brought a smirk to Gwen's face. "Yeah, a hard time making friends with normal sized people."



"You... Really don't like her, do you?" Thomas said looking up at the giant brunette.



"Nope. Anyways, I was thinking you, me, and Tiffany could chill at a restaurant and you know, just... talk." Gwen said. She then turned to Bree. "You can come too Bree, if ya want."



"Uh, sure." Bree responded.



"Well, I'll see you all next Tuesday, then." Blair waved, reaching in her pocket to pull out a bunch of keys.



As the gang bid her goodbye, they watched her clear two blocks before enter a rather luxurious looking sports car of deep orange.



"Ohmigosh, she is so cool..." Gwen mumbled.





---


Cecilia sat in her limousine, brooding. Her chauffeuse, Mary, stared at her in confusion. It was already strange that Cecilia had chosen to actually sit in the passenger seat right next to her but the fact that she had sat there for about three minutes without saying a word, eyes spaced out and holding two tiny women was even stranger. Recuperating from the shock of seeing her boss sit next to her, she spoke. "Are you alright, Madame?"



There was no response.



"Madame?"



She wanted to touch her shoulder but she was scared to. While Cecilia treated her with respect, the girl was known for having a sharp tongue when triggering one of her quirks and one of those quirks was her being touched without her permission.



The dirty blonde chauffeuse lowered her eyes to the two little women in her bosses' hands.



---
Anika and Mildred felt a chill run down their spines now being in the sight of another unknown giantess. From her black uniform hat, blazer, white gloves and pants, they could tell she was Cecilia's driver.



What they couldn't tell was that if she was a friend or foe...



The blonde woman lowered herself, her face masked with concern yet her movement was enough to cause both girls to scream.



"Do you know what happened to the Mademoiselle?" She queried, seemingly unconcern with their consternation of her.



Anika gulped looking up at the azure eyes of the woman. Like most of the other giants, she was rather beautiful and her French accent would have definitely lured any man at the campus. If she were normal size that is...




"We... we... don't know. S... she was like this at the meeting and when she was walking back here." Anika stammered. With Cecilia in this state, she didn't feel safe at all.



The woman gulped then nodded. Reluctantly, she tapped Cecilia's shoulder and when that didn't work, she proceeded to shake her.



"Wha..." Cecilia muttered.



"Madame! Dieu Merci! You had me worried!" Mary exclaimed.



"Um, are you alright?" Mildred asked. "Why do you keep zoning out like that?"



Cecilia bit her bottom lip. "I... It's nothing you have to concern yourselves with."



Mildred pondered for a second. "Does it have anything to do with the story Justin told us?"



Cecilia turned her head towards the car window quickly.



"It does, doesn't it!" Anika exclaimed. "Look, I know you've just met us but from what we've seen, you seem really sweet and you're helping us get back to our home so can we at least help you, too? Talking about your problems is a great way to feel better, ya know?"



For a few seconds, Cecilia didn't respond.



"Mary, get out!" Cecilia suddenly barked.



The chauffeuse eyes widened in bewilderment. What had she done?! Was it the shoulder shaking?



"But... But... Madame...!"



"Out!" Cecilia repeated, pointing out the door. "I need you to walk away and far away from the limousine. I will call you on my phone when we're done. This is a private conversation I do not wish for you to hear."



Mary didn't wait any longer and walked out the limousine. Cecilia watched her leave until she couldn't see her from the limousine window no longer. She then sighed looking down at the smaller girls.



"Please. What I am about to tell you must be kept a secret."



---


Tiffany did not want to do this.



She really did not want to do this.


She could barely talk to girls her own age yet here she was, walking down a busy street with the brown haired girl and the girl with the white headphones. She wanted to go home but now she was walking behind them, pushing her bike whilst Thomas sat comfortably on her shoulders. Why didn't she say something when the rough girl invited her and Thomas to hang out with her?



"Tiff." It was Thomas. She took the little man from her shoulder with one hand to get a better look at him. "Why don't you say something to them? You know, start a conversation."




Tiffany shook her head adamantly. "No! I wanna go home."



The little man sighed. "Come on, Tiff. You're not like this while your around me or Brooke."



"Why are we going with them anyways?!" Tiffany half whispered half blurted out. "We did the meeting thingy so why can't we go home now?"




"Tiff. Do you have any friends at school?" Thomas asked.



"O... Of course I do! I have like a gazillion friends!"



Thomas smirked. "Alright. Name four."



Tiffany's eyes darted left to right nervously as if she had been caught in a lie. "Um, there's Barbie. Cinderella. Um, Twilight and um... Franky.




Thomas nodded and for a second, Tiffany thought he bought her lie. "So let me get this straight. You're friends with Barbie from Barbie. Cinderella from Disney. Twilight from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic and let me guess, Franky came from Monster High to join the party."




Oh no. Tiffany thought.



Thomas shook his head. "I don't know what's sadder, that you used such obvious names or the fact that you underestimated my knowledge of cartoons."



"Sorry." Tiffany mumbled.




Sitting down in her palm, Thomas sighed. "Tiffany, I could tell your not someone who makes friends easily. Think of this as a chance to do it."



"But I'm scared, Thomas."



Thomas turned around to look at Bree and Gwen. "You have nothing to be scared of..." He paused, eyes in bewilderment at what he saw. " Oh my God, what the hell are they doing... "



---

Jiggle...



Jiggle...



Jiggle...



They were subtle given the heavy duty bra Bree was probably wearing but a close observation from Gwen was enough to tell that Bree's substantial assets bounced with every step she took. She couldn't believe she didn't recognize how big Bree's breasts were and the discovery she made at the meeting seeing Trisha almost get bulldozed by such breasts. She wouldn't let her discovery be left half-baked.




Gwen pulled Trisha out from her pocket walking closer to Bree's side, hands behind her back in something of a innocent jester.



A complete contradiction of her soon to be not-so-innocent jester.



"Hey Bree." Gwen started looking up at the older girl.



Bree, who had been walking casually with her hands gripping the bookbag straps that rested on her shoulders turned to the shorter girl whilst continuing her stride. "Yeah?"



Gwen gave her a cheery smile. "Has anyone told you you're very pretty?"



"Oh," Bree's eyes darted side to side, her cheeks becoming very red. "Thank you?"



"I mean it! You're in great shape, too. Really great shape. I hope I get a body like yours when I'm older."



"Uh... um..." Bree stammered. She didn't know what was going on.



Gwen giggled. "Aw, don't be so embarrassed! I'm not hitting on you or anything, I just think you look really good! Especially with that nice rack of yours."



"I... Uh... Gwen I don't know what to say to that... Wait, why are you getting so close to me? Gwen?!" Before Bree knew it, Gwen pivoted from behind her and groped her breasts!



---


Trisha laid content in Gwen's pocket eyes closed, hands folded on her lap. She was meditating albeit without the stereotypical folding of the legs instead laying on her back inside the soft cotton material of the pocket as if it was a hammock. Even without opening her eyes, she felt the presence of Gwen's fingers entering her fibrous chamber and coil around her body. For what felt like a few seconds, she was trapped inside her owner's slightly sweaty palm with Gwen's sweat seeping through the thin fabric of her blue dress. The sweat made her want to scratch a bit but Gwen's powerful grip on her made her arms immobile.



The familiar rush of being lifted didn't faze Trisha in the slightest for she was use to it but then she was blinded by the sunlight for a while only to be replaced by a glimpse of an approaching fabric of something grey, red and lumpy?




To Trisha's horror, she could make out the red as a Deadpool insignia like the one Bree wore today at the meeting.



No.



Gwen wouldn't.



"GWE..." Trisha didn't finished before her body was smothered into the monstrous mammary that was Bree's breast.

---



Gwen smiled lewdly as she massaged the bulbous boobs tenderly. Her left hand and one of Bree's tit made two loaves of bread that sandwiched a squirming Trisha.



"Oh my God, Gwen! What the hell are you doing?!" Bree yelled. Her immediate action was to pry Gwen off but then felt an abnormal wiggling on her left breast. "Is... Is... that Trisha!? Oh my God, let go!!! People are watching us!!!"



Bree pulled away frantically but the preteen held on tight. She knew Bree probably could have used more strength to detach herself giving that she was older, taller and far stronger but she was probably afraid any movement would cause Trisha to fall. Not that Gwen would let that happen.




"Awww, but there so big and squishy!" Gwen tittered giving the breasts and Trisha a good squeeze, unconcerned by the women and girls who stopped to stare at them. "Don't know why you don't wear more tops to show 'em off."



---



Trisha couldn't breath. She whimpered tearlessly feeling her body endure the assault of being smoshed into Bree's massive boob. The consecutive up and down motion of Gwen's hand pummeling her small body to this giant girl's well endowed chest made her extremely uncomfortable and Trisha couldn't help but feel violated. She flinched with every fondle. She struggled pitifully with her tiny arms and legs sinking in the giant tit with no harm to it's owner. She squirmed for all she was worth but eventually she gave in to fatigue from the bosom absorbing her struggles. Dropping her arms, she began sobbing right when her face took another impact from the breast.



She did not like this. Trisha had found overly voluptuous women was not her cup of tea since the day she had hit puberty yet here she was being bashed by the ample chest of one and even worse, one that was more than twenty times her size!

---



Thomas watched the lewd display with confusion. He contemplated whether he should tell Tiffany to close her eyes or not but decided she probably didn't understand what Gwen was doing to Bree.



"Er... Tiff, let's just find a restaurant. They'll catch up."
Chapter 23 by Nothingness
Red hair.



Blue eyes.



Freckles.



And dwarfing buildings with a burger in her hand.



Thomas's first impression of the sign was that it seemed like a parody of that redheaded mascot little girl, Wendy from the restaurant, Wendy's. However, the cartoon mascot embedded on the towering pole seemed older, hair done into a ponytail wearing a pink waitress's outfit of some sort. The little black buildings around her knees signified her height and if that didn't, the the flashy words, "Big Girl's Burgers" over her smiling face did.



"Big Girl's Burger?" Thomas read confused, looking over at Tiffany's smiling face.



Tiffany collected the little man from her shoulder to look at him better. "Uh huh!" She nodded. "I like their food a lot." She then rose a brow giving Thomas a quizzical look. "Wait, you don't have a Big Girl's in your world?" She asked, using an apparent abbreviated term, "Big Girl's."



He shook his head. "I doubt it. It looks very similar to a Wendy's, though."



"It's better than Wendy's. You'll love it!" She exclaimed, eagerly making her way to the glass door where Thomas could see the numerous giantesses seated or standing on line. "Wait. Hold on. We just passed Gwen and Bree to get here. Shouldn't we go back and tell them we found a spot?" He inquired.



Thomas could hear a sigh escape Tiffany's mouth as she turned around and for a second, he started to feel a bit guilty. Maybe I'm too bossy with her, he thought. "You know what..." He was about to say but saw Gwen and Bree's massive forms in the distance. Gwen, who held in her hand her hat and seemed to be rubbing her head for some reason gave them a cheerful wave before she ran up to them. The preteen's innocent dash had made Thomas recoil backwards instinctively in Tiffany's palm. He still couldn't entirely get use to how such giant girls could move so fast.



"Cool! You found the Big Girl's, Tiff. I always pass it when I come to the meetings." Gwen said.



Tiffany looked up at the girl nervously and simply nodded her head. Behind her was two women who entered the restaurant followed by a not so happy looking Bree.



"Uh, Bree? You alright?" Thomas asked with a quizzical look.



From whatever Gwen had did to her, he figured she wasn't but felt he had to ask anyways. The glare she gave Gwen before looking at him didn't strike him as scary though. It was more like that cute pouty look she gave him when Tiffany ran up that tree. The girl was just not meant to be scary.



"Oh I'm fine, Thomas." Her tone told him she wasn't fine. "I just didn't realize getting groped was a thing now." She glowered back at Gwen who returned a innocent grin.



"Aww, come on," Gwen cooed, hugging Bree's arm. "I said I was sorry and you even popped me on the head soooo... we're even now, right?"



Bree tried to pull her arm away but Gwen held on, rubbing her head on her arm affectionately. "Don't do this again, Gwen." Bree warned. Gwen still persisted.



"Gwen, get off me."



Thomas cringed. He was starting understand Bree's boiling point now. "Hey, Gwen. Maybe you should stop?"



His plead feel on deaf ears as Gwen proceeded to cuddle.



"Gwen..." Bree seethed.



"GET. OFF!"



---



The cashier kept looking at the young girl's forehead longer than she'd like. The red bruise was light yet noticeable.



"Anything else?" The cashier asked after taking the girl's order.



The girl smiled sheepishly. "Yeah. Can I get a large Sprite with like a bunch of ice? And hold the Sprite please."



---


Gwen carried her food over to where Tiffany and Bree was sitting, a booth by a window with two leathery red seats adjacent from each other and a white table where Thomas and Trisha sat upon. Gwen smiled widely at the group who had already gotten their food before her, taking a seat next to Tiffany.



"Hehe. She was nice enough to give me the ice for free!" She said, holding up one of the cups; the one filled with ice.



Across from her, Bree gave her a remorseful look, shuffling in her seat. "I... Um... Sorry for chopping you so hard. You know, I really wouldn't have mine buying you your food."



Gwen waved her off in a dismissive gesture, picking up some fries from her tray before munching on them. "Meh. I had it coming. My mom always gives me my B-day money early anyways so don't sweat it." She then took the paper cup full of ice and crushed the top before bringing the now makeshift ice pack to her head.



By Tiffany's tray of chicken nuggets, a milkshake and fries bought courtesy of Bree, Thomas had stood up from the soft napkin he sat on with a giant nugget in his arms. "Wait. B-day as in birthday as in your birthday?"



Tiffany's eyes widened to that guessing what Thomas had in mind. She hated birthday parties and was hoping the rough girl wasn't having one.



"Yup! Yup! It's next week Friday and I'm gonna have a party and you and Tiff are invited!"



Tiffany groaned mentally.



The smile Thomas produced made Tiffany groan even more. She picked up here milkshake, slurping it bitterly.



"Cool. Doesn't that cool, Tiff?" Thomas asked.




Tiffany finished slurping then sighed. "I'm not going." She stated flatly.




Thomas had figured that was what she was going to say. He was still contemplating the way he had been ordering Tiffany around and figured if she didn't want to go, she didn't have to.




Bree looked up from her salad after hearing birthday party. She loved birthday parties! She didn't care if she was too old for them, especially since younger kids thought she was cool. "Hey, am I invited?" She asked.



Gwen had ignored her, now fretting. What did she mean she wasn't going?! Every kid liked birthdays. If she wasn't going, then Thomas wasn't going and that meant he wouldn't help her get chummy with Jeremy!



"What do you mean you're not going?!" Gwen exclaimed taking the ice pack from her forehead.



"Wait. Am I invited? I wanna come!" Bree interjected.




Tiffany pouted, crossing her arms. "It's like I said, I'm not going." The look Gwen gave her was that of astonishment. She looked at Thomas as if expecting him to change her mind but he simply shrugged.



"Sorry, Gwen." He apologized.



"But, but..." Gwen stammered. "They'll be music and pizza and ice cream cake and... and... all of my friends will be there and... and... we're gonna have an epic water gun fight!"



"I like ice cream cake." Bree muttered, feeling upset about being ignored.



"No." Was Tiffany's simple reply.



"Hold on," It was Thomas who spoke again. "Why do you want Tiffany to come to your party so badly?"



Crap! Gwen thought nervously. "Uh... Well... You see..." She stuttered.




"Because she wants you, Thomas, to help her invite a boy she likes to her birthday." Everyone turned their attention the most quiet person at the booth, Trisha.



The look of embarrassment on Gwen's face was the perfect revenge for Trisha who smiled cheekily.



"What?" Thomas asked.



Bree's eyes practically glowed hearing that. "Really?! Is that true?! You like a boy?!" She nearly screamed in utter glee.



"No!" Gwen retorted defensively, her cheeks burning. "I don't like no boy! He's just some dork kid of my mom's friend."



Trisha waved her off. "Oh dear, no need to hide it. We can see it written all over your face." To Trisha's delight, Gwen blushed even more, betrayed by her skin.




"Oh my gosh, Gwen. That's so cute!" Bree squealed.



Thomas rose a brow to this but couldn't help but chuckle. "Wow, and hear I thought you liked girls."



Trisha smiled smugly, still enjoying the red cheeks of her owner that now matched the bruise of her forehead. She had told Gwen countless of times how she wasn't a fan of busty girls yet she had still smushed her into Bree's boob and now she was getting her revenge. "Oh yes, Thomas. You don't know how badly she swoons over the boy. In fact, she thinks you would be the perfect candidate for helping her invite him seeing as Jeremy and you are both... well... studious fellows."



Gwen stood up, arching herself over Trisha. "Oh, you are so gonna get crushed." Gwen seethed. Trisha simply looked up at her sticking out her tongue, unfazed by the threat. The giggle next to her made her turn to it's owner; Tiffany. Gwen scowled at her but felt even more embarrassed. "What's so funny?"



Tiffany smiled. "You like a boooyyyy." She teased.



"Yeah! So what!?"



"So, you said this boy is smart, Trisha?" Thomas asked.



Trisha nodded. "That's right."



Thomas laughed. "Didn't know you were into the smart types, Gwen."



"Guys! Stop teasing her!" Bree defended, an adamant look etched upon her face as she got up. She then went around the booth and sat next to Gwen giving her a one-armed hug. "It's okay. I'll help you know all there is to know about boys. Think of me as your oneesan!"



"O... Oneesan?" Gwen asked. She was feeling a little better now that one of Bree's breast was touching her.



Thomas bit into his nugget. "It means older sister. Seriously Bree, what do you know about guys?" He challenged although his tone was jocular.




Bree smirked, catching on to Thomas's tone. "I know quite a lot, Thomas." She sassed back playfully earning an eye roll from him. She hugged Gwen tighter. "Just be yourself around him, Gwen. Boys appreciate a girl who's real."



Trisha nodded her head. "I told her the exact same thing. You know, she's dreadfully shy around him that she barely had an actual conversation with him."



Bree looked at Gwen with pitiful eyes that made Gwen want to hurl. "Awww!!!" Bree cooed. Gwen got another squeeze from her and cheeky smiles from everyone else at the table. "Gwen's so lucky to have you, Trisha." Bree said to the little woman.



Trisha couldn't help but feel proud of that. Bree was such a sweet young lady. "Thank you, Bree. I try really hard to put her on the right track."



"Okay! Can we like, stop already!" Gwen barked, breaking Bree's hug. "Look Bree, thanks and all but I don't think the "be yourself thing" is gonna work." She glanced over at Tiffany then down at Thomas. "I like my plan better, so Thomas, Tiff, will you help me out?" She folded her hands as if praying, giving her best puppy dog eyes. "Pleeeease?"



Thomas shrugged. "I mean, I don't mind helping you, Gwen." He looked up at Tiffany. "You know, I'm not going to force you but maybe Gwen could bring me to her house to help her then bring me back to you?"



Before Thomas knew it, he was scooped up by Gwen who rubbed him up and down her cheek, something similar to a hug. "Oh thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She chanted happily. Thomas couldn't help but laugh at the sudden act of affection Gwen gave him. It was cute coming from the tomboyish girl. "You're awesome, Thomas!"



"Okay, okay!" Thomas said between laughs. Bree and Trisha couldn't help but smile at the cute display but Thomas could feel someone staring daggers into the back of his head. His laughter ceased, slowly turning into a look of dismay. "Oh no..." He thought. He had enough room in Gwen's hand to turn his head and see a very peeved Tiffany glaring at him.



"I changed my mind," Tiffany seethed. "I wanna come to your party."



"Alright!" Gwen cheered. "I owe you guys! And Bree, you're invited, too."



Bree gave a fist pump. Yes! It will be Oneesan's time to shine!



---



When they left the Big Girl's Burgers after they finished eating, the gang had made a plan. Jeremy and his parents were going to come over at Gwen's house for dinner next Monday. Gwen insisted that she'd bring over Tiffany and Thomas over as friends from the meeting which she would let Thomas talk to him during dinner about "boy stuff." Thomas would find out more about what Jeremy likes during their talk and claim Gwen likes those things too. Then he would state how Gwen's party was going to be the "coolest" most "dopest" party this summer and how only the "coolest" most "dopest" kids were coming. Jeremy will want to come but only before Thomas teaches Gwen about the "nerdy" stuff Jeremy likes. Gwen would talk to Jeremy about those said stuff and it would be smooth sailing from there.



"It's gonna work. I just know it!" Gwen assured. The gang watched as the young brunette skipped backwards as they all walked down the semi crowded sidewalk. The grin on her face could of as easily rivaled the Chesire Cat.



Bree, who held both Trisha and Thomas in both hands cupped together, gave her a small smile. "I still think you should just be yourself and just talk to him."



From her hands, Bree could see Trisha nodding her tiny head in agreement.



Gwen blew a raspberry with her tongue. "That being yourself stuff only works on TV and books!" Her eyes caught small arms waving from Bree's cupped hands, Thomas's arms. Slowing her skip, Gwen walked towards Bree to get a better look. "Yeah, Thomas?" She asked.



"Well, I just wanna say, I think your idea might work." Thomas responded. "I mean from the way you described this Jeremy, he sounds like he could be the shy type and I did grow up with younger brothers so I think I might be perfect for this."



Trisha folded her arms. "I think you're just happy to play wingman."



"Yeah, I guess I am." He admitted, smiling.



Gwen placed a finger on Thomas's head rubbing it gently. "Well I think you're perfect for this too, my lil' wingman."


Bree shook her head, glancing breifly at a group of construction women flirting with a rather attractive woman walking down the street. The woman seemed to be enjoying the attention. "I just hope your plan works. How old are you turning anyways?"



"Thirteen." Gwen answered, eyeing the scene Bree was looking at.



"Oh!" Trisha exclaimed suddenly. "Gwen, we were suppose to buy a water gun after the meeting, for the water gun fight at your party."



"Oh crap! Thanks for reminding me!" Gwen looked around the street they were on until she spotted what she was looking for. Across the street, three stores down, was a toy store. "Tabitha ain't beating me this time!" She yelled, wasting no time to sprint towards the store.



Thomas and Bree looked at Trisha in confusion.



"She'll be back." Trisha said casually. "She has a bit of a rivalry with one of her mates. Last birthday, it was basketball at an arcade, the birthday before that was laser tag, the birthday before that birthday was her favourite and her worse. Soccer. All of these things she lost to to her rival, as she puts it, Tabitha. This birthday, it's a simple water gun fight."



Bree nodded, understanding now. "Oh."



"I'm guessing Gwen's the competitive type?" Thomas asked.



At that Trisha gave a surprisingly boisterous laugh. "Oh Thomas, you have no idea."



---



Tiffany had blocked out everything as she walked behind Bree. What was she thinking?! Why did she say "yes" to the rough girl's birthday party?! It was going to be like Susie's birthday party all over again. It was four years ago when she was only six. That horrible day when her mom had drove her to her first birthday party ever. It was Susie Finkle's party and everyone from her class was going to be there.



She didn't like Susie. She was bossy and mean. At only six, the girl had started a social pyramid in elementary school with her on the top but Susie's mom was good friends with her mom who invited Tiffany to come. Regardless that it was Susie's party, Tiffany still wanted to go. Like any little girl, she liked candy, cake, games, music and ice cream. Sadly, Tiffany greatest weakness played a factor to that horrible day: her shyness. Just like in her class, she was very soft spoken at the party.



As the party went on, Tiffany had begun to regret her desire to attend Susie's birthday. From the moment she was dropped off, she had took occupation at a lone chair while the other girls enjoyed themselves, not one paying Tiffany any mind.



Just like in school.



It was then time for the cake. The girls had gathered at the table around Susie, who sported the largest grin out of everyone at the party. It was apparent that the redheaded young girl was enjoying the attention as the other girls began singing "Happy Birthday" to her whilst her mom brought in a lovely chocolate cake adorn with seven burning candles. Then the singing slowly stopped. Susie was no longer grinning but instead glaring at someone across the table and that was enough of a sign for everyone to stop. If Susie wasn't happy, then that meant singing wasn't aloud.



"Moooom!!!" Susie whined. "She wasn't singing happy birthday to me!" All eyes fell on the perpetrator; Tiffany.



Tiffany had her head down, too shy to look at anyone at the table. She finally did look up with frightened eyes at everyone when she was called out. It didn't help any that the stares were followed by whispers and giggles. Tiffany felt mortified.



"Hun, are you alright?" Ms. Finkle asked, slowly putting down the cake. She placed a reassuring hand on Tiffany's shoulder. "Do you want me to call your mom so she can pick you up?"



"Mom, she's ruining my party! " Susie complained.



Ms. Finkle gave her daughter a scowl. "Be nice, Susie."



"Ewww!" A girl next to Tiffany sudden got up. "She went pee pee on herself!"



And that's when the girls all began screaming and laughing as they all evacuated the table. Tiffany watched them leave with teary eyes and a soiled dress. Till that day, she could still remember the satisfied smirk on Susie's face.



--
"Behold!" Gwen held the large water gun above her head after unwrapping it from it's box. "The Torrent."



Bree and Tiffany sat on the park bench. Thomas and Trisha sat on Bree's lap. The gang had decided on taking a rest at a park after Gwen suggested the idea. It was mostly just a reason for Gwen to demonstrate her new gun but the gang complied anyways. The gun itself was a sight to behold though. It was a big gun even for Gwen herself made up of mostly blue transparent plastic, minus the huge yellow reservoir, the yellow trigger, and the red nozzle.



"After I'm done with Tabitha, she's gonna be hydrophobic for the rest of her life!" Gwen laughed maniacally.



Bree gave her a small smile. "Well it looks... effective?"



"Let's see how well it shoots." Trisha said.



Gwen didn't waste anytime. She quickly made her way to the park's public restroom; a green shack surrounded by various plant life. Trisha smiled watching her owner depart to fill her toy up with water. It always made her heart swell seeing that Gwen still enjoying her childhood.



Thomas sat on Bree's leg Indian-style, chin resting on his palm. He wasn't as enthusiastic about the water gun as Gwen and looking up at Bree, he could tell she wasn't enthusiastic about it either yet still she gave Gwen that polite smile. It was obvious him and her were too old for such things.



"Hey, Bree. How old are you? I-If you don't mind me asking." Thomas asked.



The busty girl didn't respond at first. She had seemed to be in deep thought. Honestly, it was kind of hard for Thomas to tell if she was zoning out or that she simply didn't hear him. Her large chest obscured her face so checking her expression was a "no".



Thomas stood up and cupped his hands around his mouth for an amplified effect. "Bree!" He yelled up.



"Wh... Huhn?" Bree mumbled. She peered down at Thomas. "Oh sorry. I was just looking at those girls over there." Bree pointed to a trio of teenagers by a bush next to the bathroom Gwen was in. The girls were squatting around the bush, giggling madly. "I'm just wondering what's so interesting over there."



Both Thomas and Trisha drew their attention to the teens by the bush. Trisha glanced up at Bree. "They must be gawking at a baby chick that fell out of it's nest."



Bree rose a brow to that. "You think so?"



"Probably."


"Hey Thomas, what do you think they're looking at?" Bree asked. She and Trisha could see the unmistakable shock on his face as he watched the girls.



"Thomas?" Trisha tapped him on the shoulder.



Thomas gulped. "Guys. I-I think they're messing with some people."



Before Trisha could respond, she felt herself getting grapped by large fingers. Larger then Gwen's. Then her whole body was lifted off of Bree's thigh up to Bree's face. Across from her, Trisha could see Thomas in the same predicament as her.



"What!?" Bree exclaimed. "A-are you sure?"



Gwen came back with a cheerful grin on her face and a gun loaded with water only to see Bree holding Thomas and Trisha to her face with worry in her eyes. Even Tiffany who was quiet this whole time as usual glanced over at Bree's little outburst.




"Eh... What did I miss?



"Thomas, are you sure?!" Bree asked frantic.



"I-I'm not sure but I have a hunch."



Gwen walked over to Bree's hand that held Trisha. "Seriously, what's going on?" As if to answer her question, the gang all heard an even more boisterous laughter from the girls and to their horror, they saw a small screaming man flying over one of the girls shoulder, hitting the asphalt floor with a sickening noise.



"HE...!" Bree couldn't get out her scream fast enough. Gwen had quickly jumped on the bench and covered her mouth with her free hand.



"Are you crazy!?" Gwen reprimanded nervously. Her eyes darted back to the girls to see if they managed to hear Bree but fortunately, they were too occupied with the people they were apparently killing off. "Can't you tell?! Those girls look tall even squatting down! They'll beat the crap outta ya!"



Bree was mumbling incoherent words angrily through Gwen's hand before easily prying it off her mouth and turning to Gwen. "There's probably more Ferals over there and we just saw them kill one! We gotta stop them!"



"Bree's right!" Both girls looked at Thomas from Bree's grip. "We gotta see if there's more people and help."



Everyone turned to see one of the girls, a busty brunette lift a tiny screaming woman over her mouth. Her friends laugh, one of them, another brunette, took out her IPhone to take pictures. The shrieking woman fell into the girl's mouth with relative ease before disappearing into a lump down the girl's throat. This only ignited more laughs from the girls as her friend rubbed her belly in a exaggerated way.



"Dear Lord..." Trisha mumbled.



"Oh my God!!!" Bree shrieked .



Gwen gulped when the girls turned to them, quickly standing up. She wasn't afraid of a fight but she knew when to choose a battle wisely. These girls were all definitely TALL. Almost Blair tall. It was more common and natural for women to grow abnormally tall than the tinies' versions of women. The girls however didn't carry that tomboy swag her and Blair shared. They dressed girly and looked prissy but if there was one thing Gwen learned in her short twelve year old life, some prissy girls knew how to throw hands and these girls were not an exception.



The busty brunette seemed like the leader. "Oh, pleeease! Don't tell me you're one of those tiny lovers?" She asked, addressing Bree.



Her friend, a blonde girl, pointed at Bree's hand with a mean sneer on her face. "She is, Sky! Look, she's got two in her hand!" The last group member, the other brunette, simply snickered.



The gang got nervous seeing the girls begin advancing towards them.



"Y-You should be ashamed of yourselves!" Gwen and Tiffany turned towards Bree in astonishment. "Killing defenseless people that are smaller than you! You're all murderers!"


The girls stopped, looking at Bree as if she grew a second head and laughed.



"You hear that girls," The apparent leader, Sky said placing her hands on her cheeks in mock guilt. "We're murderers!"


"Aww, I feel, like, so bad!" The other brunette exclaimed. Her tone obviously sarcastic.



Gwen laughed too, albeit it was nervous one that caught everyone's attention. "Haha! Don't mind her! We just came back from this lame respect tinies meeting thing and now she feels bad for them." Gwen quickly took Trisha from an appalled Bree's hand. " We... Found these tinies and was just about to eat them." Quickly, Gwen took a long lap at Trisha's body with her tongue covering the woman with her drool. "See? Yummy! Sorry we bothered you girls. Go ahead and do whatever you guys were doing! Let's go Bree. Tif." Gwen said trying to push Tiffany and Bree. Fortunately, the girls simply rolled their eyes and went back to their "game."



"Gwen?!" Bree yelled shock.



"Gwen, what are you doing?!" Thomas yelled up at the girl from Bree's grip.



"Trying to save me, Bree and Tiff from getting hurt and you and Trisha from getting killed! Look, sorry about whatever tinies they're gonna murk but it ain't our problem!"



"How could you say that?!" Bree blurted. She halted herself from getting pushed by Gwen.


"Please, Bree!" Gwen huffed, struggling to push Bree. It was obvious Bree had simply let her push her. " I don't want a black eye before my b-day! "


Gwen felt a tap on her fingers from where she was still gripping Trisha. "Don't even bother telling me to go back there, Trish! You guys are insane."


Bree finally moved away from Gwen's pushing, Gwen nearly falling over in the process. "You know what? I shouldn't have gotten you guys involved." Bree took a deep breath before handing Thomas back to Tiffany. The gang could see her clenching her fist. "I'm going back there myself."



"W-What?! No! They'll destroy you!" Gwen exclaimed. "Come on, Let's... Let's go to my place! It's not far! We can eat snacks and watch T.V. and... and... Bree! Please come back!" Gwen called.



Bree was already getting closer to the teens.



Thomas shuddered. "Gwen. Maybe we can call the cops or something?"



As if realizing something important Gwen's eyes widened before she sighed. "Ugh, how could I forget."



"That's why I was tapping you, love." Trisha called up, smiling at her owner. "Let's go get your mummy cop."



Thomas rose a brow to that. Did Trisha just say "mommy cop?" Before he could question it, Thomas realized something. "Hey Gwen, when did I get in your hand? And where's Tiffany?"



Gwen's eyes widened. "And where's my gun?!"



The gang heard a powerful squirt noise followed by a scream. They turned to see Tiffany firing "The Torrent" at the three girls.



"What the fuck?!" Yelled Sky. Her dress and hair was absolutely drenched with water! She glared at the little redheaded child who held a water gun in her hand, glaring back at her.



"You brat!" It was the blonde girl who made an advance towards Tiffany. Before she could get any closer,
Tiffany pointed the gun at her and with a simply squeeze, a powerful stream of water soaked the blonde's face, causing her to scream and sputter.



"My dress is fucking soaked!" Sky whined ignoring her minion's torture.



Tiffany aimed the gun at the other brunette.



"No!!! Plea..." She begged. Like her comrades, she was hit with a jet of water. Tiffany didn't stop with her. She quickly reverted to a rapid-fire method, striking all of the soaked screaming girls at once.




"Let's get the fuck outta here! This kid is a crazy!" Sky screamed. With that, the girls ran off. Tiffany let out a soft sigh walking past a shock Bree and returning the gun to an equally shocked Gwen before taking a bug-eyed Thomas from her hand. Tiffany looked at everyone confused.



"What?" She asked.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6274