Shrinking at the Rankit Industries Office by Sheograth
Summary:

This is a story about a guy named Nick, who works at an office building. One day he shrinks down to 3 ft, and mist find a way to make it through the day. Hope you enjoy!

I'm also planning on adiding some micro sized shrinking as well, probably around the 1/2 of an inch or smaller level. I'm not quite finished that alternate thing yet, but it shouldn't take too long for me to finish it.

And just as a heads up before you begin reading: this is a primarilly feet centered story. If you like feet, then you're in luck. But if you don't really like it, then there won't be much more for you. Sorry!


Categories: Footwear, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Instant Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 5190 Read: 42580 Published: October 20 2016 Updated: May 13 2017
Story Notes:

SETTING

An office building. The office is named Rankit Industries, after some guy named Rankit you suppose, because the current owners of this office building actually bought it from the previous owners. And they liked the name, so they just stuck with it. Now this office is a lot looser with its dress code than typical offices, with the only major regulation is for employees to wear clothing that wouldn’t obstruct their ability to work. So it’s not out of the ordinary to see an employee come in wearing the pajamas every once in a while. Rankit seems to be a lot more interested in the work that employees do, rather than police what they wear or how they behave, at least to a reasonable extent. Another unique thing about this place is its use of shared desks. A few desks are actually free for any employee to use, and the company encourages employees to use them whenever they want, as long as they make sure to not use them for too long at a time.

CHARACTERS

Nick: A somewhat new member of this office, where he joined about 6 months ago, and he is mainly interested in doing a good job and having a pleasant relationship with his co-workers. He is average sized, standing at about 5’11”, and usually wears professional shirts and pants. He mainly doesn’t want to stand out too much, at least at first, so he can get used to working life. He is also 22, and he is still fairly new to the working world. Nick also has a bit of a foot fetish, but he keeps those thoughts away from the work place, so he doesn’t do anything that might make people suspicious, like looking at the ground a lot, or taking quick glances at his co-workers if a shoe comes off or something, or anything else like that.

Jen Nguyen: Jen is a very cheerful and helpful member of the office team, and she has helped you out on multiple occasions because she was closest to you ages wise, so she probably remembers how it felt to be the new guy. She also tells a lot of jokes, and you find her very funny. She has fair skin and long dark black hair that goes down to her upper back. She has light brown eyes. She’s a 24 year old Asian woman. She was also about medium in height, standing at 5’8”. Today, Jen was wearing a nice green dress with matching green flats.

Meghan Sharr: Meghan is also fairly new to this office, but she is a lot more confident about her role when you compare yourself to her. You both have bonded about how you both have recently entered the working world, talking about your respective college experiences. You learned that she has had a few internship opportunities during her undergrad experience, which would explain her level of readiness when compared to you. But she tries to give you pointers and tips from what she learned during her time, so you would be able to do well here too. She seems to always have an even and somewhat darkish tan. She also has light red hair, which makes you wonder how much work must go into keeping that consistent tan of hers, which she wears in a short pony tail. She also has bright hazel eyes. She is a 22 year old Caucasian woman. She is also a very tall person, standing at an impressive 6’5”. Today, Meghan decided to wear a pair of jeans and a plaid shirt, along with a pair of nice leather boots.

Kristen Shields: You don’t actually know very much about Kristen, because she seems to like to separate her work life with her personal life pretty strictly. Most conversations with her were about the job or work related subjects. But she is always polite when she interacts with others, and she doesn’t seem to get jealous or annoyed if other people get recognized over her, so she must be nice at least. She is a fair skinned woman with a lot of freckles. She also has brown hair that she wears in a pony tail that goes over her shoulder. She has bright blue eyes and is 25 years old, and is Caucasian. Kristen was actually the same height as you, standing at 5’11” as well. Kristen was pretty tired today, so she just wore a pair of comfortable sweatpants and a casual collared shirt, and a pair of fluffy moccasins.

Miriam Patel: Miriam is a serious worker and one of the quieter members of this office. But she also knows a lot about all the different regulations and best ways to perform the usual job duties, so most other members go to her for advice. And you don’t think that she minds, because she always seems to help out with any reservations or complaints. Although, she could just be being nice, so you weren’t sure either way. She has brown skin and wavy but short black hair that only goes down to her neck. She also has brown eyes. She’s a 26 year old Indian woman. Miriam was a pretty tall person, standing at 6’1”. Today, Miriam felt like wearing a dress shirt and a pair of jeans, with a pair of comfortable ugg boots. Her feet were feeling a bit sore today, so she didn’t mind wearing those boots today.

STORY INFO

In this story, our main character will shrink to about 2-3 feet, and will need to avoid being trampled over by his co-workers. This will start out unaware, and can evolve into discovery eventually. It will probably change quicker, since he is only a few feet tall as opposed to less than an inch tall. And he will also be more durable, so I can get more creative and detailed with what I write. But I mainly wanted to mess around with a different level of size difference. And it will sort of have the interactive style that I’ve usually done. But once each character route begins, I will probably not have as many branches, and instead just write them linearly. I’ll also be writing this story in 2nd person, from Nick’s perspective. I’ll most likely focus on feet stuff, mostly because that’s what I’m most into, you won’t find much else in this story. Sorry!

And the premise might be a bit too convenient for the kind of story that I’m trying to tell, but I don’t really care. Hey, it’s not like shrinking and stuff is realistic either!

1. Introduction + Story Start by Sheograth

2. In Comes Jen - Chapter 1 by Sheograth

3. Alternate Start (micro style shrinking) by Sheograth

4. Approaching Miriam (ALT-Miriam1) by Sheograth

5. Meghan’s Turn - Chapter 2 by Sheograth

Introduction + Story Start by Sheograth

Today was a normal day, just like every day. You had to admit that the days have began to blend in now that you’ve gotten a lot better at your job duties. And you don’t find that a bad thing at all, because now you really don’t need to worry about messing up during work or anything. And your co-workers are all pretty nice and friendly, for the most part, so interacting with them is enjoyable.

Although, something that was bugging you since yesterday was the office’s shared desks. The other day, you decided to work at it to see what all the hubbub was about, and when you were almost done your work, you looked under the desk and saw something odd. It was a realistic 3 foot mannequin, and you realized that you never felt it because you’ve always had a habit of keeping your legs close to your chair, so you later ask the management about it. They told you that it was left over from the previous owners, and they decided to turn it into a stress toy for employees. You were fairly confused, and they explained that the mannequin was pretty beat up already, and that it really couldn’t be used for much of anything. So they cleaned it off and set it up deep under that desk. They also mentioned that they had a list of instructions and rules for using the desk, if you had any more questions. You thought that the whole idea was both crazy and genius, because it was a cheap way to reduce employee stress and improve morale.

So when you looked at the list today, you found out all of the rules.

1) Do not abuse the mannequin with shoes on. This is a sturdy tool, but we do not believe that it can handle damage from hard shoes. We do not wish to damage the object enough to warrant additional repairs. This tool is an office privilege, not a right.

2) Please sign in before using the desk, both noting when you started and when you finished. This is for liability purposes.

3) Please do not clean or adjust the mannequin yourself. There are specific night crews who are equipped to that job.

4) Remember that you share this office with your peers. Please do not spend more than 2 hours, or more than ¼ of your shift, at this desk (whichever amount is larger).

5) Most importantly, please enjoy! We at Rankit Industries want this to be a stress-free work environment. So work out your stress as much as you wish.

You were actually surprised to how detailed they were, but then again, they probably didn’t want any legal loop holes or any chances of damaging a resource like this. But while you were sitting down, you started to feel a bit dizzy. No one else was around, so you tried laying your head down for a few minutes. But you eventually pass out, but you quickly awaken under the desk, except this doesn’t seem right. You look up, and realize that your whole body doesn’t even reach the top of the desk. You must have shrunk! You look at the mannequin next to you, and begin to notice the smell that obviously reeked from it, and determined that you must have been 3 feet tall just like this mannequin. But then, a devilish idea pops into your head. You noticed a small space that the mannequin would fit inside of, but would be both out of the way of the people sitting at the desk and out of sight. What if you move the mannequin out of the way and took its place? You had tried to avoid looking at your co-worker’s feet, because you wanted to remain professional and not make things feel awkward for you, but now you really couldn’t resist. And some part of you was convinced that you were dreaming, so you threw caution to the wind. You quickly texted your boss telling him that you need to go home because you suddenly got ill, and luckily your boss wished you well, so you were in the clear. You then turned off your cell phone and removed the battery, before storing it in the same spot that you stored the mannequin. You didn’t want anything to happen that might give you away, after all!

Since you told your boss that you needed to leave, you knew that the next person to use the desk would appear soon. So you quickly got into position, sitting up against the desk wall, and waited to see who would come to abuse you. After a few minutes you heard the door swing open, and you were greeted by the shoes of your first abuser. They were:

1) Jen’s green flats (Go to In Comes Jen - Chapter 1)

2) Meghan’s leather boots

3) Kristen’s fluffy moccasins

4) Miriam’s ugg boots

End Notes:

So here's a new story! It's a bit different than my usual ones, with a different size difference scale, but it's still focused on feet. I hope you guys enjoy this story. I've always wanted to try out a story like this. Let me know what you think of it and if you have any feedback. Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

In Comes Jen - Chapter 1 by Sheograth

You saw a pair of green flats approach the desk, and you knew right away that they were Jen’s, because even if you tried to avoid looking at their feet you still sometimes glanced down. And she would typically wear flats. And once she stood over the desk, while she filled out the time log, you were amazed by how tall she seemed right now. But you’d guess that anything would look a lot taller when you’re suddenly almost 3 feet shorter than you normally would be. And after she finished, she sat in the chair and rolled closer to the edge, and her green flat clad feet inched ever closer to you.

But before she took them off to go to town on you, she actually rolled a bit back, and looked down at you. You had a moment of panic, but quickly calmed down once you remembered that it was much too dark for her to make out any of the features of you right now. She began to speak to you, which did surprise you, and she said “Hello Mr. Mannequin! I hope you had a good night. Sorry that I’m gonna rub my feet all over you, but I really need it today. Although I’m sure you like it, since you’re always down here, so enjoy! You know that I will. Bye!” And with that, Jen rolled back to the edge of the desk and wiggled her feet out of her flats, revealing a pair of fair skinned bare feet with some beautiful green toe nail polish. She started wiggling her toes and cracking them for a few moments, and the suspense was really killing you right now, but then the moment came when her feet finally made contact with your smaller body.

She started by planting both feet onto your chest, nearly knocking the wind out of your shrunken lungs, and she started to rub them up and down your chest. You had a clear view up her skirt, and you felt a bit guilty that you could see her pink underwear so easily, but you rationalized that it was worth it since she was using your body as a stress reliever. She then stared to grind the balls of her feet into your chest harshly, making sure that any built up junk on her feet was removed and transferred to you.  And as she had her fun with your chest, you noticed a slight odor emanating from her active feet. It seemed to be a strange mixture of lavender and foot sweat, although they were far enough away that it wasn’t very noticeable for you, at least not yet. And then she started to knead your shoulders with her toes, and they seemed to be giving you a highly effective shoulder massage. Her long and slender toes easily reached the full stretch of your shoulders, and were able to effortlessly work away your built up stress just as she worked away her own.

 And as she happily worked on your shoulders, she moved her feet towards your face, and you wondered how you would hold up for this point of the experience. Both of her feet landed squarely on your cheeks, and she used her toes to grip and squeeze them, as if she was treating you like a cute child. They continued to mash and squeeze your cheeks until they started to feel numb, and then started to move towards the rest of your face. Her left foot arranged itself on the center of your face, with her toes on your nose and her sole covering your mouth. Your nose actually peeked out in-between her big toe and her 2nd toe, so the only air your could breathe had to go through her toes first. And now the smell that you noticed earlier increased greatly, although it was highly enjoyable for you. And as her left foot stayed put on your face, her right foot started to explore the rest of your head. It started to mess with your ears, flicking them with her toes and squeezing them in-between her toes. Then she started to ruffle your hair with her right foot, happily running her toes through your highly stimulating hair. And as she did that, she would periodically squeeze your nose shut with her big toe, forcing you to hold your breath for a few seconds at a time. And that would force you to take deeper breaths, which both caused you to smell more and more of Jen’s toes and made her feet a slight breeze between those toes.

As she was messing with you, she was surprised by the draft that she felt between her toes. And she also remembered that the hair felt a lot more realistic. Jen wondered if they might have upgraded the mannequin lately, and she was tempted to see just how much they improved it. She said, to you/the mannequin, “Wow they sure did upgrade you, Mr. Mannequin! I wonder how much more real you feel, now.” You were pretty excited by what Jen might do next, and you were also relieved that it seemed like the coast was still clear for now.

So Jen then moved her left foot, and started pushing her toes into your mouth. You tried to resist at first, but she was easily able to pry your mouth open and force her foot into your mouth. She rested her toes and the upper end of her foot on your tongue, and wiggled her toes around inside your mouth, and her foot had a distinctly salty taste. And while her left foot explored the inside of your mouth, her right foot started grabbing at your shirt and pulled on it. But eventually, Jen took her foot out of your mouth, and rubbed it on your shirt to dry it off. And once her foot was dry, she slipped her flats back on and signed out.

You had just experienced your first bout as the office foot stool, and no one had any idea. You dusted yourself off a little bit and leaned back to take a bit of a rest. It was pretty exhausting doing this, and it was surprising because you weren’t really doing anything; it was the girls who were doing all the action. But as you took a rest, you knew that the next lady would come over soon, and once she arrived, you would have another round of fun.

←To Be Continued (Go to Meghan’s Turn - Chapter 2)

End Notes:

Here's the first actual 'content' chapter. I'll most likely make one chapter for each main lady before I start to continue any chapter beyond its first one (unless I get hit with an extreme idea/inspiration) And remember that there won't be many branching paths after the initial choice of which girl to start with.

Let me know how you like the chapter, and if you have any feedback. Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Alternate Start (micro style shrinking) by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

Alternate mirco sized shrinking starting point

Today was a normal day, just like every day. You had to admit that the days have began to blend in now that you’ve gotten a lot better at your job duties. And you don’t find that a bad thing at all, because now you really don’t need to worry about messing up during work or anything. And your co-workers are all pretty nice and friendly, for the most part, so interacting with them is enjoyable.

But you were having a strange headache, and you didn’t get why you were feeling this way. You had a balanced breakfast and you were drinking enough water, so you weren’t dehydrated. So you let your boss know, and he said you could take it slow today if you needed to, and to let him know if you felt like you needed to go home early. As everyone was busy with their own work, you started to experience a sudden dizzy spell, and before you knew it, you lost consciousness. And sadly, it seems like none of your co-workers seemed to have noticed what happened to you, but if you could see how it really looked like, you probably wouldn’t have noticed. This was because you actually shrunk quite quickly during that time of unconsciousness, although it didn’t take long for you to come back to.

As you wake up, groggily, you’re not too sure of what happened. You look around, and you start to try and figure things out aloud, hoping that it would make you process whatever happened faster. You say, “What in the world? Where am I? What happened to me?” You start to look around, and see some strange and thick metallic pillars that go up to an impossibly high ceiling, and say “Why does that look so familiar, but also so weird?” But then you hear a series of what you can only imagine are earthquakes, and you duck down uncertain of what is happening, but then you see a massively large green object land some distance away from you. Then you hear a booming voice that shakes your body to its core say, “Oh, did Nick leave or something? I needed to drop off a bit of paperwork. I’ll just leave it on his desk then.” As this strange figure moved away from where you were, you finally had a realization, and say “No way!! Did I just shrink?! Those were definitely Jen’s flats and I can’t think of any other explanation.” Then you pinch yourself, because you’re still in disbelief, but then you say “Oh wait, doesn’t that not actually work?” So you instead look at your watch, and take note of the time, and then look again, and see that it didn’t change. You also look at your surroundings, and determine that you must be no larger than ¼ of an inch tall. So then you exclaim, “I’m not dreaming! Holy crap!! This is amazing!” But then you calm down, and try and think things through rationally. You say, “I’ve gotta find help. Any of my co-workers would be good choices for me to approach. But who do I go with?”

Jen was already friendly with you, so she would be an obvious choice. Although she was a pretty playful person, so you weren’t sure if she’d mess with you or tease you once she found you. Meghan was the same age as you, and you both bonded as fellow ex-college students, so she’d probably help you out readily. Kristen was a nice person, even though you didn’t know her all that well besides work related stuff, so she probably would be okay to go for, but you weren’t all that convinced. Miriam was a quiet and serious person, but those might be pretty desirable qualities for your current situation, so she’d be a safe bet as well.

Choices:

1) Approach Jen

2) Approach Meghan

3) Approach Kristen

4) Approach Miriam

End Notes:

Hey guys! I know that I started this story as a sort of unaware footrest/ not that small shrinking focus, but I changed my mind. I created this set of characters, and I don't want to waste them by just doing the footrest stuff. So I'll do a bit of the original stuff, as well as some mirco stuff that I've usually written. Hope you guys enjoy! I'm gonna include an actual content chapter very soon, so look forward to it!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Approaching Miriam (ALT-Miriam1) by Sheograth

You spend some time thinking things through, and you realize that Miriam’s serious attitude would be a huge asset right now. So you make the long trek from your desk to hers. You make sure you go under the other desks, so no one would mistake you as a creeping bug or something. At one point, you reach Kristen’s desk, and you decide to take a shortcut and head across it. As you walk, you can’t help but stare at her moccasin clad feet in the distance, and you are highly tempted to take a detour to get a closer look. But Kristen decides to stretch her legs out, and her feet land on either side of you, and you are too stunned to move. Then she wiggles her feet out of her moccasins and starts to rub her feet and toes against each other, as the smell begins to engulf you. You start to have a coughing fit, and that spurs you to run out of their reach, as the deafening sounds pierce your ears. But before you could completely escape their reach, Kristen stretches her legs a bit more out towards you, and her toes land right on you, pinning you in place. She then starts to wiggle and scrunch her toes again, this time covering you with her built up foot sweat, and you can feel your body contort as it is mashed and crammed into the oppressive toe flesh. But then you hear her mumble to herself, “Is there a pebble between my toes? Gross!” She then maneuvers her toes until she has a steady grip on your tiny body, and gives you an incredibly forceful and merciless squeeze, before easily flicking you off of her toes and out to the far end of her desk. As you fly through the air, you hear her say “There we go. Much better!”

Luckily, you’re able to land without too much trouble, and you dust yourself off from the dirt and junk that Kristen’s toes so generously smeared onto you. You look back and see that she was back to her aggressive and vigorous toe wriggling, and she also would carelessly slip her feet in and out of her moccasins. And as exciting as that whole situation was, it did also made you realize just how dangerous being a tiny bug was in an office of titanesses who love to take their shoes off casually, and how it was definitely not a fantasy for you to live out. But even though the smell that you just experienced was intense and overpowering, it was as enjoyable as you would have expected it to be. You just figured that you were just overwhelmed by the whole situation, and your body was instinctively rejecting what was happening. 

And so, after a bit more uneventful walking, you finally reached Miriam’s desk. You take a look, and see that she was intently focused on whatever she was currently working on. You shout, “Hey Miriam! Look down here!” but there wasn’t a reaction. You figure that you’ll need to get closer to her face if you want her to notice you. You also notice that she took her ugg boots off, and kept her feet closer to her chair, and that she was wearing a pair of very pretty purple ankle socks. And then your eyes wander over to her discarded ugg boots, and you can’t fight the temptation to go check them out in person. As you make your way there, you keep a close eye on Miriam and her massive and long reaching legs, making sure that you don’t get crushed inadvertently. After a few minutes of brisk walking, you look up at the opening of Miriam’s right ugg boot with pure amazement. It looked more like an immense cave system rather than a girl’s boot. And as you stand in front of it, the scent that was lingering around the opening washes over you, and you simply bask in it. After your first experience with Kristen’s unleashed moccasins, you feel a bit more used to these kinds of overwhelming smells, at least enough so you won’t have a coughing fit. But as you stare into the abyss that was Miriam’s boot, you feel tempted to explore the depths of its fluffy caverns.

You take one more look at Miriam, and see that her feet were fairly still, so you didn’t feel like you were in any danger. You also noticed that she had a tiny hole in her left sock, right around where her 2nd and 3rd toes were, and you say “Huh. I wonder if I’d fit in that hole? It’d be pretty cool if I could.” And then you decide to take the plunge and start delving into her ugg boot. As you walk along the soft lining, the smell continues to increase in intensity. But right when you got about half way into Miriam’s boot, you feel a massive slam, and you turn around to face her left foot staring you down in the distance. Her toes scrunch and wiggle erratically, then you exclaim, “Uh oh! Now what do I do?! This won’t be pretty.” Then she pushes that foot in a bit more and angles her boot back straight up, and you tumble onto the sole of the boot. You land without much confusion, because the soft and fluffy material cushioned your fall significantly, so you start running to the toe section. And Miriam’s foot follows closely behind you, and before it completely overtakes and smothers you, you try and leap into the air as a last ditch attempt to save yourself. Unluckily, or maybe luckily, you land in the small hole that was in her sock, and your face was pressed against the sweaty space that was in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes. And once your head touched that fleshy and sweaty space, it caused Miriam to instinctively wiggle her toes again, which pulled you all the way inside of her sock. After all the wiggling subsided, you found your body pinned against the flesh around the ball of her foot and your face crammed into her toe space.

Now while you’re pinned and enveloped by Miriam’s sweat covered flesh, you begin to act with fewer reservations. You start licking the flesh that your face is pushed up against, enjoying the salty taste that the soft sweaty flesh tastes like, not caring how Miriam might react up above. Miriam merely gives a disinterested ‘huh’ after feeling your small tongue, and just clenches her toes to get rid of the sensation. Your face is quickly engulfed by her darkly tan and sweat coated toes, and you enjoy the feeling of being smothered so harshly by them, but you notice that you’re doing a lot better than you’d expect to be at this size. You can only assume that you’ve become a whole lot more durable now, but you don’t understand any of the science of it.

Then Miriam puts her feet back into the right boots, and then she gets herself ready to go for her lunch break. Miriam was feeling pretty hungry, and her feet were starting to feel a bit better, although she could swear the she felt a pebble or something in her sock earlier. However, and unfortunately for you, she was too busy to think about pebbles and stuff. But before she leaves, Jen walks up to her and says “Hey Miriam! I was about to head out for my lunch break. Would you like to join me?” Miriam thinks for a moment, before making a decision. She was always the quiet type of person, and she struggled to make small talk, which was why she only really talked about work related things. Jen was always a nice person, and pretty talkative, so maybe she’d enjoy herself if she went with her. Eventually, Miriam says:

Choices

1) “Sure. That sounds nice.”

2) “Sorry, I’m actually not that hungry right now. Maybe another time.”

End Notes:

Hey guys, here's the first main content chapter of the alternate shrinking stuff. I'll change the tags so they're more accurate. 

Feel free to give this a review if you enjoyed it, or had any ideas on how to make it better, as well as any ideas you have. Take care!

EDIT: I decided to expand a little bit with the beginning encounter with Kristen, and her mocassin clad feet. I hope that the slight change in the story make it more enjoyable. I figured that even though each chapter focuses on one specific character, like I usually write, it couldn't hurt to mix other characters around from time to time. And it also highlights the idea that even though you choose the way the story goes at the end of each chapter, the giant ladies are the ones who can change everything in an instant, whether they intend to or not.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Meghan’s Turn - Chapter 2 by Sheograth

You could see, and hear, Meghan and her large leather boots, which looked even bigger than usual. She stopped right in front of the desk to answer a text, and you took a look and were amazed by how much bigger she seemed right now. Meghan always was a pretty tall person, but now it felt like you were staring up at an Amazonian woman.

Then she sat down and started filling out the time log, and you could only stare as her boot clad feet as they waited. They fidgeted and shifted periodically, as if they were impatiently waiting to abuse you. But then Meghan apparently finished the log, because she started taking off her boots. She stretched her legs out, nearly touching you, and then started to pry off her leather boots with each foot.

Both boots landed close to you, and the combination of them and her now socked feet created a powerful aroma that surrounded you completely. You noticed that Meghan was wearing a pair of extra thick wool gray socks, and you expected her socks to be extremely soft and pleasing, which made you extremely excited for what was going to happen.

She started to crack her toes, before lifting her legs up and bringing them closer and closer to your face. She didn’t even look down as she planted both feet into your face, totally blocking your vision and overwhelming your senses, before starting press her feet into your face even harder. You were glad that there was a comfortable pillow behind you, because Meghan was pushing a majority of her weight and pressure into your face, with her huge sock-clad feet.

While she kept her feet squarely on your face, she was innocently doing some paperwork, barely even acknowledging the mannequin that you were currently masquerading as. Part of you wished that Meghan would treat you a bit more like Jen did, but you couldn’t deny that this more apathetic approach was just as pleasurable.

She kept her feet a lot more still than Jen did, occasionally scrunching her toes into your forehead or shuffling the soles of her feet about slightly, which made this a much more passive experience. So you decided to just lazily bask in the strong yet enjoyable odor that her thick wool sock-clad feet exuded. Luckily, you could still breathe normally, as her feet didn’t completely cover your nose, but it still ensured that all of your air would be filtered through those powerful and massive soles.

You couldn’t deny how much her feet sweated as she kept them pressed into your face, but you thought that it only made things more enjoyable. But then, her feet started to slowly slide down your face, as her building sweat caused those feet to get more slippery, so she used her toes to harshly grip the top of your head, which made things significantly more uncomfortable for you. Then, her right foot lost it’s grip on your face completely, and it fell down towards your crotch, and you were worried about where it would land. And, almost as a reaction to her right foot, her left foot quickly pulled away from your face for a moment, freeing you for a moment.

You used your chance wisely, backing up just enough so her right foot would avoid your crotch completely, which caused Meghan to slowly slide that foot forward in response. That huge foot gently burrowed under your crotch, filling you with a surge of pleasure, causing you to bend forward in responded. You definitely weren’t prepared for this kind of contact, and it was even more physically pleasing that you would have ever imagined, but your knee-jerk response might not have been the smartest move after all.

At the very same moment, Meghan brought her left foot back out towards where your face was, and your move was quickly, and brutally, intercepted by her powerful foot. She wasn’t actively trying to put that much force into her left leg, but at your diminished size, it was enough to completely overpower you, slamming your body right back into the pillows that acted as your support. You couldn’t even cry out from the sudden force, as your mouth was covered up by her impressive and sweaty socked sole.

And at this point, Meghan was starting to get just a tiny bit more active with her feet, although it was still much more subtle than anything Jen did with her bare feet. She started to wiggle the toes of her right foot, messing with your more sensitive areas, causing your to writhe and wriggle in response. But Meghan didn’t even notice your slight movements, and you figured it was because of how securely she pressed her left foot into your face.

She kept on grinding her left foot into your face, making sure that every inch of your face was generously and thoroughly covered with thick wool. This went on for a good 45 minutes, with your face and nether regions getting roughly played with, and you were currently in bliss. But then, she quickly removed both feet, which surprised you.

Then, she brought both feet back, and pushed them under your arms, and used her legs to bring you closer to her. You had a moment of panic, because you were sure that she would discover your actual identity if she saw you up close. She slowly brought you closer, and you wanted to do something, but you knew that it was too late at this point. Once you were within arm’s reach, she bent down and grabbed you with both hands, lifting you up towards her lap.

She sat you down in front of her, on her desk, as your legs dangled off the edge. She was smiling, but then she quickly frowned, and you feared for the worst. But, to your surprise, she said “They really don’t do a good job cleaning this thing, do they?” You were in shock, as you were sure that you would be discovered, but she seemed to think that you were still a simple mannequin. Then she pulled out a baby wipe off of the desk, and turned you around, before setting you down on her lap.

Then, she started to clean off your face, treating you with the same care she might with a simple object; which was both somewhat caring but still harsher than you would have liked. She was able to get all of the grime off of your face, and then she checked your exposed arms, and wiped them off next. Once she was finished, she turned you around again, and gave you a closer look. She mumbled “It certainly feels softer than usual, and it almost looks cute! How weird… I guess the management really went all out with this thing.”

And then, she lowered you back down onto the floor, with your back against the pillows. You could only watch as Meghan put back on her leather boots, without giving you another look, before she stood up and signed out in the log. You were still in disbelief at how you made it through Meghan’s session without being discovered, especially when she had you on her lap and on her desk, and you wonder how else this weird shrinking has affected you and the way people perceive you.

You did appreciate being wiped off, and you took the chance to brush off your clothes, before the next office lady walked in for their stress relief session. And soon, that time came, and the door opened again, and you wondered which of your lovely co-workers would abuse you next.

←To Be Continued 

End Notes:

Hey guys! It's been a long while since I did anything with this story, and I guess it kinda got pushed to the back of my priorities, but I didn't want to leave it be forever.

I hope you all like the chapter! And if you did enjoy it, then feel free to leave me a review telling me why. And the same goes if you didn't like it as much. Having any sort of concrete and constructive feedback is always helpful for the whole writing process.

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6270