A Life Full of Amazons by Will_Smiff
Summary:

A young highschooler wakes one morning to find everything normal, until the floor starts to shake. He must live his new life dominated by colossal women, adapt to his new state of affairs, and try his best not to be squished.


Categories: Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Incest, Insertion, New World Order, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 37792 Read: 267885 Published: October 16 2016 Updated: January 16 2017

1. A Different View on Life by Will_Smiff

2. Schools in Session by Will_Smiff

3. Miss April's Class by Will_Smiff

4. "Shortest" Day Ever by Will_Smiff

5. Neighbor's Toy by Will_Smiff

6. Getting Comfortable by Will_Smiff

7. Too Comfortable by Will_Smiff

8. Teacher's Pet by Will_Smiff

9. Cave Diving by Will_Smiff

10. Private Detention by Will_Smiff

11. Singing in the Shower by Will_Smiff

12. Dreams and Games by Will_Smiff

A Different View on Life by Will_Smiff

 

“Antonino! Antonino!” a voice screamed. The sudden and loud noise caused me to wake up. Not being much of a morning person, I rubbed my eyes and tried to collect my thoughts. Today was my first day of senior year and already things weren’t going to well. If my own mother had to wake me up, I knew that my phone failed to alert me. With my eyes tired and closed, I moved my tired body over and reached out for my phone on the nightstand. I grabbed it and laid on my back, slowly opening my eyes. 7:26! I was supposed to wake up at seven! However I calmed myself down and realized I only needed to be ready by 8:30. I had time. I put my phone back on the nightstand and soon my vision was perfect. However, I thought it was tricking me. For some reason, my bed seemed much larger as well as the walls and ceiling. I started to feel uneasy.

Shock coursed through my body with what I was realizing. My old bedroom was not the same size it was last night! Soon waves of panic spread into my brain. “Am I dreaming?” I rubbed my eyes once more and got myself out of bed. Scanning the room, I noticed that it was huge, almost 30ft tall! However, the furniture itself was proportionally to my size except my bed, which was a bit more grander. Moving over to my dresser, I quickly analyzed my room. Everything was as it was last night. Soon I opened the drawers with everything in its rightful place. I quickly threw on some clothes and started to slowly become comfortable with how my room was. “Heck, maybe I finally noticed it,” I said to myself. Then I turned my head to the door. It was massive! The door seemed to be an appropriate size for a giant himself! More confusion entered my head and I tried to fight it, accepting my current predicament. As I struggled to wrap my head around the situation, I heard a tapping coming from my door. “Open up,” the deep voice commanded. It was my father. “It’s unlocked, “ I answered.

The door opened and in the frame was my father in his usual business attire. He was taller than me, at least six foot, and had a darker skin tone than mine, being Hispanic himself. Behind him was the hallway, just as massive as my room. I noticed the door had two knobs, one small and low on the door, while another was huge higher up. “Get ready, Anthony. Don’t be late.” That was all he said before moving into the hallway. As I stood there looking at the giant door, I heard my mother and him have an exchange. “I’m on my way to work, Kathrine. Antonino is getting ready,” he said. “Alright, take it easy Thomas.” The door closed behind him and the roar of the car was heard.

“Why is everything huge!” I said to myself. This was no dream. It felt too real to be one. Soon my mind drifted into thinking about food as my stomach grumbled. I looked down at myself and checked to make sure I was good to go, not forgetting anything. Before I took one step, a thundering noise emanated from the hallway. “What the hell!”

Footsteps, by the sound of it. Big ones. I stared at my door frame and heard the booming as bare feet slapped on hardwood floors. Soon a high-pitch voice called out, “Sweetie are you ready?” Then titanic feet thundered forward as she made her way towards me, standing at the door frame. “Good morning. Are you all ready for breakfast sweetie?” Petrified, I fell to the floor in awe of her. In front of me stood the tallest being I’d ever laid eyes upon, and soon I realized this was no dream. She was gigantic, as the Sicilian woman had to be twenty feet tall by my estimate, clothed in tight fitting jeans and a light blue t-shirt. Her long silk-like black hair was done up in a professional looking pony tail. Her big brown eyes blinked awkwardly at me, with a look of concern.  She took another thunderous step closer to me, her body filling my entire view. “Anthony, sweetie? Are you alright?” A tremendous hand came down from on high as my mother reached for me. Scared stiff, I let out a tiny squeak as her hands wrapped around my chest and she lifted me up into the air.

As I felt my body go weightless, I couldn’t believe what was happening. This was no dream. My mother’s thumb, easily the size of a summer sausage, pressed into my chest. Her long red painted nails pricked my back and arms as she lifted me up to her eye level. For the first time in my life, I was terrified of her, of what she might be able to do to me at her now much increased size.  A second powerful hand wrapped partway around my waist, further securing me. A giant finger stroked my head as she spoke. “Did I catch you off guard again?” I was speechless. She smiled playfully and then clutched me to her breast in a hug. “Oh, schools not going to be that bad. You’ll like it, you’ll see. Just try to keep an open mind.”

Just what was going on?

The hug ended and she started to walk out into the hallway and towards her room. “You don’t mind watching me put makeup on, do you?” I was too afraid to say anything, but muttered out, “No problem.” She smiled and walked into her room. It was similar in size but the furniture was proportional to her size, not mine this time. Walking over to her desk, she placed near her purse, which was just smaller than me. Francesca, my mother, opened her huge makeup bag, rummaging around for a bit. I sat cross legged, still in awe of the whole situation. By this point I’d concluded that this woman was indeed my mother, and in fact she meant me no harm. My mother, with little regard to my blatant staring, continued to apply her morning makeup as if this was a normal, everyday thing. She was even humming softly to herself. As she worked on beautifying herself, she talked to me, as if we did this sort of thing all the time. “So are you excited? Wondering if there are going to be any new girls this year?”

My own head swimming with questions, I suddenly decided that it would be best to play along with this situation for a bit, before I started freaking out. “Ah… yeah. That’s it.” I rubbed my head, wondering what the rest of the day had in store for me.

My mother laughed. “Let’s just hope they take a liking to you.”

A liking to me? Was she implying I was some sort of loser? “Why, what happened last year?” I tried playing stupid.

“You should know!” She poked me with one finger, nearly sending me tumbling over. “All those things those girls did to you last year? And Ricky as well?” Ricky was my best friend and the most humble and funniest guy I knew.

Francesca was finished putting on make-up and kept moving her head around checking her appearance. “Well, you just be as nice as possible, and hope they’ve matured a bit more.” A thought dawned on me. If, in this reality, my mother was this big... how big were the girls at school?

“You don’t think they’ll hurt me, do you?” I genuinely asked, more than a little afraid for my well being.

“Oh no, they just play a little rough. You know young women Antonio.” My mother pulled out her lipstick and pulled off the cap.  She handed me the lipstick and leaned down to my level. “Ok, honey.”  She puckered her big plush lips inches from my face, an obvious gesture that I was supposed to apply it for her. I held the gigantic tube of lipstick, the size of a wine bottle, with both hands. Cautiously, I drew the point across my mother’s lips. Apparently, judging by the way she was acting, I did this sort of thing all the time. When I was done she smacked her lips and made a kissy face. “Thanks sweetie! You always do that so much better. You’re going to make some woman very happy someday!” With a cheery smile, she scooped me up in her arms.

My mother casted me nonchalantly onto her made up bed. While airborne, my heart lurched into my chest for a second, until I landed safely on the frilly, flowery comforter. The carelessness with which my mother had dropped me took me by surprise, but she seemed not to think much of it. Again, it must have been one of those things that happened all the time here in this reality. Without a care, my mother stood in front of her tall mirror, checking herself out one last time. While she did this, I scanned her room and found that it was built for her scale, so to me, all her possessions looked absolutely enormous.

My mother turned to the side and ran her hands down her slender waist. Without taking her eyes off her figure she spoke.  “Are you all ready for school now Anthony? I suppose you need to eat before we head out.” I was pretty hungry actually, and replied, “Yeah, that would be good.”  In an instant I would come to regret saying that.

My mother turned to me, walked over to the bed and plopped down on her side, next to me. I felt the mattress bend under her weight, moving my whole world. As I gazed up at her in awe, she smiled. “Try not to bite this time, sweetie?” Soon she raised her arms and slipped off her top, laying it on her lap. My eyes widen.

“Mom, what are you doing?” I asked. She paused for a second and looked down at me. “What? I’m feeding you silly.” I tried my best to keep eye contact, “What about eggs, bacon or something else?” She giggled. “I eat that. You have to be breastfed. I thought you already learned this in school?” I acted dumb again and denied that I did. “I’ll keep it short. You men can’t eat what we consume. I don’t know exactly why, but just like other animals, you are fed from your mother’s breast! Now, we have to leave soon.”

I was about to ask another question to avoid this situation but there was nothing in my power to do it. Before realizing it I knew it was going to feel awkward. Francesca moved her hands behind her back and undid her bra, pushing it off and onto her lap. Her massive bare bust drooped out. I was stunned. Before I could react my mother’s gigantic hand clasped around my back and pulled me in close. In my surprise was unable to do much of anything to resist. It all happened so fast, and my titanic captor was well versed in this undertaking, like it was an everyday thing.

She planted my face firmly against her areola. Clutching the back of my head with two huge fingers, she forcefully rubbed my face against her nipple, which began to harden expectantly. Course wrinkly breast flesh pressed into me as her nipple grew to the size of a tennis ball. The woman’s whole body turned slightly, and her entire breast rolled on me, covering half of my body with the soft, warm flesh of her bosom.

I tried to protest, but as my mouth opened the titanic woman expertly popped her oversize nipple in and began to hum softly. My tongue grazed against her nipple, and I heard a soft moaning sound emanating from within her. “Take it easy. You don’t have to pleasure me,” she said in a seduction tone. My face turned red. What the hell did I just do? My eyes bugged out, and as I struggled I began to feel hot liquid droplets forming in my mouth. The gigantic breast began to lactate, and the flow of breast milk became more fluid. She was going to feed me and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

Soon it was over and she placed me back down beside her. As she put her bra and t-shirt back on, she said, “You know, I didn’t know you were finally comfortable.” She arose from the mattress and stood over me. Her hand swooped down and gripped me around the waist. I yelped, and desperately, I clutched her wrist and squirmed. “Let's go!” she said in a cheerful tone.

Thud! My whole world shuddered abruptly as my mother made her way down the steps. Within seconds the large steps were gone as we made it to the bottom and out of the door. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her keys, unlocking her car. I looked to my right startled by the noise and saw the enormous red SUV. Behind the car were the next door neighborhood girls playing hopscotch. They were younger then me and even from a distance, the kids seemed to be my size! Then a figure drew out a shadow behind the house and walked forward. Their mother, whose name I knew, Mrs. Grovinch, appeared out to talk to the young girls. She was taller than my mother and had to be 10 feet bigger! Her long, wavy black hair was done up in a ponytail and she had a darker, tan skin tone because of her being Latino.

She looked over to us walking out and waved. “Hey Frankie! Morning!” Mrs. Grovinch had a nickname for everybody, including myself. “Taking ‘Ant’ to school?”

“Yeah, it's his big day today.”

Mrs. Grovinch smiled, “That’s good to hear. Hey, since I got you now, do you mind is the little ‘Ant’ can mow my lawn tomorrow? Jenny’s husband used to do it but they fought and he left the state.”

“Sure! He would be happy to. Tomorrow he’ll come by or you could go get him.”

“Good to hear. Have a great day Ant-man!”

I waved goodbye and thought I always mowed her lawn. Before, when the world was normal, I would cut everyone’s lawn in the neighborhood. I guess in this one I don’t. Think, sounds good to me. How the hell does a small person like me cut a lawn that seems to be an acre!

Soon we departed and entered the car. Still holding me in her grasp, she placed me in the back, which was gigantic. I noticed there were two different sizes of seat belts, however the smaller ones fitted for me were in the middle. There were only two small ones so I went ahead and buckled myself in. She did the same and we were off to the high school.  

“Mom, why did you tell Mrs. Grovinch I would be willing to cut her lawn? Did you forget I’m only 5 feet tall?”

“First of all, she got divorced. It would be unwise to call her Mrs. Grovinch. She’s Miss Penelope. If she heard you call that, I would have to wrestle her just to keep you from harm’s way. Second, your father mows our lawn all the time. You don’t see him complaining about it.”

I didn’t want to say anything else, and started to dwell on the fact that my mother would fight over me. If the women in this world are so aggressive that they would kill someone over something petty, I better think twice before I say or do the wrong thing.

 

 

Schools in Session by Will_Smiff

 

Minutes past and fortunately, school was just a block away. For the first time in this dangerous new world, I was on my own. The whole thing was actually unsettling. My confidence growing, I continued on towards school, sticking to the sidewalk. Soon the front doors of my high school were in view. As I watched, a large group of women were travelling inside, chatting excitedly amongst themselves. I was surprised. They weren’t as tall as my mother, but were great in height. All of them must’ve been below 10 feet, seemingly somewhere between 8 and 9 feet. Even to my size, they were still taller as my eyes were up to their bellies and hips. I kept my cool and walked straight towards the school.

I could make out a few that would be my classmates, and marveled at how humongous they were. I had never thought of the girls in my class as particularly threatening. Even one of them was recognizable, a girl named Marybeth, who was the clumsiest girl I’ve ever met. If there was one girl I had to stay away from, it was her. I’d need to be careful, and the small voice in my head told me I would be wise to remain unseen.

There were two main doors, one was my size and other for the women, seemingly almost as big as my bedroom door. I walked towards the one designed for me and walked in. Swarms of people filled my view. Guys and girls. I watched as most guys stuck together and so did the girls. However there were a few girls walking with guys and even one guy, who was Philip, the tallest guy in the school, was just a mere foot in size difference from his redheaded girlfriend. However I noticed a large amount of the students here were girls, some I never knew. I started to walk down the hallway to where my locker would be and all around me, the chatter of high school girls filled my ears.

As I moved past through the crowds of high schoolers, I noticed that the hallway was only women. I started to panic as I was entering in the wrong territory and may even have some trouble. Startled, a hand grabbed my shoulder. A guy walked to my side and smiled. The short kid had brown hair, curly hair with his favorite band on his t-shirt. I knew who it was instantly. My best friend Wayne. “Where you going, dude? Guy’s lockers are in the opposite hall. Remember?”

I didn’t know this and tried acting as if I knew. “Oh yeah, I know.”

  We turned around and started to make our way towards the male dominated hallway. “What were you doin’ down that hall?” he questioned. I was caught off guard and made a quick lie. “Had to use the bathroom.” He gave me a weird look. “You’re lying. There’s only girl bathrooms down there. Unless.. What a girl wants you?” he said smiling.

My face turned red as he caught my lie, and again I lied, “Alright you caught me. Trying to see who looks good.” He only laughed.

“Are you gonna try to a girl out? Dude, did you forget that chick’s do the picking?”

“What?” I was dumbfounded. What did he mean choosing?

“Alright, stop trying to mess with me. Let’s get to our lockers.”

  Soon we took a left into a shrunken hallway fit for our size. The ceiling went from being 50 feet tall to almost 9. The hallway was filled with guys chattering. I knew and recognized every face and felt safe and comfortable in these halls. Down the hall I saw a girl ducking down walking through the hall. I moved to the side to let the gigantic girl past. Me and Wayne chatted for a bit until he made his way to his locker and we departed saying, “See ya later.” I made it down the hallway past an intersection and noticed that near my locker was the gigantic hallway. I went to mine and saw some familiar faces. “Welcome to hell again Anthony,” my friend joked. I looked to my side and saw Jeremy, who owned the locker next me. I laughed and greeted myself as I was opening my locker. Before I reached inside and grabbed my books, the floor started to tremble. What the hell is that?

The trembling continued and got stronger. “Brace yourselfs,” joked Jeremy. A few guys laughed meanwhile the rest looked out into the gigantic hallway to the left of me. A gigantic high-heel came down followed by another. I noticed that I was only up to her ankle. The titanic legs moved out of my view and down the hall. The trembles died out and curiosity got the better of me since I had no idea who that was. I turned the corner and watched the 50 foot giantess make her way almost touching the ceiling. She was wearing a grey suit and business-y skirt. It was principal O’Neill. Her long flowing orange hair and bright-orange heels caught my eye. She wasn’t old, and rumors were she was recently 50 years old. My heart started to race and I felt as if I was about to faint. Was this really happening?

I made my way back to my locker and started to grab my books. Jeremy closed his locker and towards to me to crack a joke, “Boy, I hate to be in detention with her.” I didn’t know that she watched over detentions. “Why?” I asked. “Well, the girls are only there for an hour. The guys? A day.” My eyes widened. “A day?” I questioned.

“Yup. Pretty much the whole day until school’s over. From there you’ll be sent home.

Safe,” he added.

“Do you stay in the room the whole time? What about food?”

Jeremy laughed. “No-no-no. You stay in school for about two hours then you head to her

place. Alone. I don’t know what she does to the guys but only a few have been with her. They never said anything about the experience so it can’t be good.”

“Do your parents know?”

“Definitely. She calls them ahead. It's either detention or being expelled. Most choose being expelled. Anyway, I gotta go. See ya around dude.”

We parted ways and in my head I swore to myself to stay quiet and out of trouble. Shortly I met up with Wayne and we made our way to our first class. Health. Hopefully I could get some answered of this new world without looking completely stupid. We entered the main gigantic hallway filled with Amazonian students. Carefully, cautiously, Wayne and I weaved through the crowds of women. Perfume filled our noses and I kept my eyes looking around the school and not the girls. Our height only reached their stomachs and because of that every girl’s breast were massive. I was slowly getting aroused by the tall women but kept my cool making small talk with Wayne.

Out of the blue I noticed Marybeth again walking in the same direction. Next to her were a group of guys. Suddenly the worse happened. She lost her balance in her left foot and started to timber. My heart sank. The group of boys were alerted and got out of the way but except one. The poor boy turned his head and saw the 9 foot amazon slowly turn towards him. He was only up to her waist and soon her body, especially her back, took up his whole view. He screamed in panic and felt the 400 pound amazon topple over him. He hit the ground on his back with a thud. Marybeth reacted quickly and only sat on the poor boy. However her gigantic ass crushed his lower body, from his waist to his knees. “Get.. off..” he muttered. The girls around them laughed. “Looks like Marybeth crushed another one!”

She laughed as well and started to grind on the helpless boy. “Ahh! Get off!” he screamed. The other guys yelled and demanded her to get up or they’ll report her to the teachers. The girls only laughed but situation quickly evaporated as Marybeth got up and walked away with her friends. The boys helped him to his feet and made their way to the nurse. “Holy shit,” I said under my breath. How often does this happen?!

Quickly we entered the hallways filled with classrooms and behemoth lockers. I lowered my voice and saw there were fewer people in the halls. “Hey, Wayne. Do you know what happens to guys in detention?”

He looked alarmed but similarly spoke in a quiet tone, “Yeah. Why? You in trouble?”

“Nah, nah. Jeremy Lorenzo was telling me that principal O’Neill takes guys back to her house for detention. Do you want exactly happens?”

“Alright, I heard stories that she uses them as slaves and even.. ‘Uses’ them..” I was shocked at hearing this. I knew in my past world she was the nicest lady that tried to get involved with everything. But now hearing about this? “Isn’t that illegal?”

“What? Illegal? No. It’s part of society you idiot. Happens all the time, nothing wrong with it. As long as you don’t get killed that is..”

I gulped. Women were now my biggest fear in this new life.

“Have.. Have you had weird experiences?” The sentence just blurted out of me. I didn’t even think to say it. I was so confused it just came out.

He seemed caught-off guard but answered, “That’s pretty personal, but.. Yeah.. All guys are when they hit puberty.”

I noticed me acting inconsiderate and tried asking for forgiveness. “I’m just confused. Sorry.” He nodded his head and we didn’t speak anymore.

Soon we reached the classroom. I walked up to the smaller door carved out of the colossus one. I entered and was stunned. There were two types of desks. The ones for the girls and ones for us. They were totally different, almost twice the size of the regular desk. The smaller ones were in front of them, as the should be. There were a lot more gigantic ones and every one was taken except one. We were the last two guys to enter. I walked in towards the empty desks and noticed in the front of the classroom was a whiteboard and to the side a huge teacher’s desk. Wait a second, I thought men weren’t that big? I started to question if this was even the right classroom.

As we were walking to our seats I watched as the guys talked to eachother and girls talk to the girls. Luckily no eyes were on me and Wayne and peacefully we made our way to our seats. The classroom was huge with it’s 50ft walls and felt more as an auditorium. I sat quietly next Wayne and a bunch of other guys. I kept my eyes forward at the front of the class trying my best not to look back at the towering girls.

Soon the voices died down as the door wiggled. Everyone sat correctly in their seats and waited for the teacher. The door opened and out came an unfamiliar teacher. She was gigantic, seemingly similar in size to Miss Penelope, my next door neighbor. She seemed to be of Indian descent and when he giantess made her way in and greeted the class, she spoke with an Indian accent. “Welcome to Health, senior year. Another year that hopefully won’t be awkward.”

A couple girls giggled meanwhile none of the boys made any sound, watching the teacher sit in her seat. “My name is Mrs. Khan as most of you know me. Now, I’ll take roll and try my best to say your names. Ashley Armstrong.” I looked back and saw people I didn’t even know, including Ashley. “Here!” she said. Soon she made her way with the names but stopped at somebody I definitely knew. Someone no guy in this school didn’t know. “Gwen Shell?” she called out. No answer. “Gwen? Is she here?” No one answered. “Okay, I guess she isn’t here then. Shame.”

I gulped just hearing that name. Gwen Shell was the tallest girl in school, standing at 6’6” and was on the men’s wrestling team. Now I wonder if there even is a men’s wrestling team. She was blonde and had a pretty and recognizable face and bust. I just imagined her in my head, thinking how tall she must be now. However I had little time to, as Mrs. Khan made her way to the boys and called my name out. I presented myself and only said one word the entire class.

The bell rang. After a short class of learning the basic human body, which I keep learning every year, I grabbed my books and made my way to the next class. I said my goodbyes to Wayne and made my way to Chemistry. Apparently my teacher was a male, but judging by my last class it might be a typo. I made my way through the hallway dodging the incoming mini-giantesses and got to the laboratory. I entered and saw the class dominated by men, but with a few girls here and there. I did a quick count and saw only 5 girls out of 30-something guys. “Finally,” I said under my breath. The lab stations were the same way as the desks. Fit for two sizes. However since there many boys, some stations were overcrowded.

I made my way to one with some guys I knew from the previous years. I introduced myself and felt comfortable as I should be with last class. I looked over and saw a desk fit for me and knew that our teacher was actually a male. Thank god. I looked at him and noticed she was a short, bald fellow dressed for success. I looked away and started to talk with some of the guys at my station and see how their first period went. Most said they weren’t bad, except one kid I didn’t know. “Mine was hell. They got some new bitch for World History, who loves dehumanizing men. To make it worse, only four dudes in that class besides me. Four!” He sighed, “If the roles were reversed, I would beat the shit out of her.”

One guy, Terry, asked, “What’s she look like? Young or some old cranky hag?”

“Fucking 40 feet tall. She’s only 26 years old too.”

“Holy shit. How big are her tits?”

“Probably the size of me, maybe smaller.”

“Man I want that class.”

“Course you do, you fuck-boy. All you care about is that shit.”

I gulped. I pulled out my list of classes and looked at World History. Miss April. Oh shit. Please don’t be her. I put the paper away and butted in, “What’s her name?”

“April.”

My heart sank. How bad could it be though? Maybe it’ll be like this class, full of guys.

Soon the teacher got up from his desk and introduced us to Chemistry. From there I paid little attention for the rest of the class, until he started talking about male chemists. For some reason, this angered two girls who snickered at every male name they heard. Both rose from their stools and called out, “What about all the female chemists? Every fucking chemist by now is some female. Most jobs are held by females.”

He looked at the two freakishly tall girls and gave an annoyed look. “Yes, but I just want to tell the fellows that men can be just as good as women. Equality, if you will.” They both scoffed. “Just as good?” the taller one said. She and her lackey started moving up the aisle towards the teacher. The 5 foot man watched as the 9 foot amazon came into his full view. “How short are you, baldy?”

“Miss Kimberly, I demand that you and Miss Nicole take your seats.”

She didn’t listen. “What? Five and a couple of inches? Do you know how tall I am?”

“That is irrelevant. Take your seats. Now.”

“10 foot. Almost eleven. Your only up to my damn vagina.”

“That's it! Detention for the both of you!

 

The matters only got worse. I couldn’t believe what was happening. Is this the usual for male teachers? The teacher made his way to the phone on the wall near his desk, except Kimberly reacted quickly. She grabbed him and pushed him to the ground holding him still with her 700 pound body. He squirmed and tried to loosen himself, demanding her to get off of him. She only laughed as the teacher kept trying. “Hey! Knock it off you fucking assholes!” The guy from my table rose up. Nicole walked near our station and stood in front of him. He was 6 foot but only made it up to her upper stomach. “Shut it, tiny. You’re not even up to my chest. You think you can take on me?” The guy wasn’t much for words but grabbed her waist and dragged her to the ground with him. He slammed her against the ground and mounted her, punching her in the face. “Kick her ass!” some guys cheered. Soon they all got up, even the 3 other girls.

One girl rushed to her aid and picked him up, bringing him to the ground, holding him down. He squirmed just as the teacher did. Soon the two other girls surrounded him watching out for the 29 other guys. Nicole rose to her feet. “We can take on all of your tiny fucks. Try to save your friend or teacher, we dare you.” I moved back as the 8 and 9 foot titans looked threatening. I heard screaming from the teacher and watched as Kimberly stripped him of his pants and shirt, leaving him only in the nude. She got up and dragged him into the hallway. “Run to the principal,” she said laughing. The rest of the girls started to laugh and even did some of the guys. However it didn’t end there.

The girl sucker punched the guy in the face multiple times until finally the bell rang. Nicole and the girl on him stayed there as everyone, including myself and Kimberly, left the scene. What the hell. My heart started to race. I didn’t know if I should keep walking or just lay on the floor.

I kept walking and made my way through the crowds of amazons, steering clear of their long legs. Dodging everything in my path, I made it to World History and saw the class empty, with only three girls present. Was I early? I noticed them talking to each other, ignoring me. The classroom was cluttered with things from the Ancient Era with Rome to all the way to America’s Independence War. There was something interesting about some of them. The posters and pictures had men completely the same size as woman and noticed the iconic George Washington portrait. When did women get so big?

 

 

Miss April's Class by Will_Smiff

 

Then I noticed another thing. There were only six desks for the guys, meanwhile tons of desks for the girls. Was it really going to be girl dominated completely? By using the last class as an example, I knew things were not going to be well for me. Especially with a teacher described as being sexist to guys. I took my seat, close to Miss April’s huge 15 foot desk, and watched the door. Girl after girl, amazon after amazon. Quickly the room was filling up with women and no signs of other guys. Am I the only one? No, this must be a mistake. Then the bell rang. A clutter of girls rushed in laughing and closed the door behind them. I looked back. Almost 15 beautiful faces filled my view. I was in awe. Then realization and fear struck me.

Minutes past the door remained closed and all the girls chattered and laughed. A couple times I felt that they were staring at me, eyeing me. I never looked back and only at the door. Until someone called my name. “Anthony,” a feminine voice rang. I turned around and looked at the voice. She seemed to be the shortest girl I saw yet, seemingly almost 6 feet. “Hows your first day going?” I didn’t know who this girl was, but quickly I connected the dots. Her name was Irene, who wasn’t even 5 feet when I last saw her. She was Irish, having pale skin, orange hair and a freckled face. I wouldn’t call her my good friend, but I knew her pretty well. “It’s alright,” I answered.

She smiled, “Well I’m glad we’re in the same class as always!”

“That's true. Hey, quick question. Is Miss April a pretty chill teacher?”

“I guess.”

“I mean, is she chill with guys?”

She paused before replying, “Sort of. I mean I don’t know. Well, I heard she usually has only a handful of guys in her class to make fun of. Look, just be careful what you say and do. I don’t wanna see you dead.”

I gulped. “Thanks..” I said sarcastically. Then the door opened. In came the biggest girl in school. Gwen Shell. She was taller than all of the other girls, standing at 15 feet. “Please don’t notice me for this whole year,” I said under my breath. Then came Miss April.

The extremely beautiful, brunette, goddesses-like giantess made her way in. Her bosom was massive, and just as the guy said, as big as any man. Maybe a sight like her would make this class so much better. She was wearing a blue turtleneck sweater and a dark grey skirt with high heels. Just as principal O’Neill, she made the ground tremble for me, but not so much. She made her way into the classroom, closing the door behind her. “Hello, girls! I’m Miss April, but you all can call me by my first name. I don’t mind. Anyway-” She caught me in her eye and looked shock. “Oh dear! I’m so sorry! Ladies, we have one special gentlemen in our class.. Mr..?”

Scared, I couldn’t even muttered out one letter. The giantess filled my entire view, casting a shadow. I must’ve looked like a toy doll to her. However, I got the courage and presented myself, “Antonio.” The pause between our conversation caught everyone’s eye. “Don’t be scared. I’m sure you’ve seen taller women. Heck, you’ll be seeing these girls in a few years maybe taller than me!” They laughed and soon my face turned red. She made her way to her desk and sat down. “Who am I kidding? Just guess my height. Whoever gets it right, will get some points on our first exam.”

Soon an uproar of numbers came. “25 feet!” one shouted. She laughed and said it was higher. One girl said 50. “I wish,” April replied. Then Gwen said her exact height. “39 feet 9 inches.” April looked at her with a grin. “Of course you know. Maybe Gwen here will be my height when she turns 20! Ha!”

April pulled out a textbook from under her desk. “I wanna talk a bit more about myself to you girls. In my senior year I was only 8 foot. Only 8 foot. Can you believe it? Then college happened and bam! Grew 20 feet in one year! My doctor says when I’m 35 years old, I’ll be 100 feet tall, being the tallest women in the world. They’ll have to build a new school just for me!” She stopped talking and peered over her desk, looking down at me. Her giant gorgeous face stunned me. “You poor little men can’t keep up, can you? How tall do you think you’ll be by the time you’re 35?” Still stunned, I didn’t answer. “Come on. We won’t laugh.”

  “Probably 6 foot? I dunno.” Just as I finished, Gwen criticized me, “He’ll make a perfect little dildo!” My heart sank and my face became red as blood. An uproar of laughter came about and even April smiled. “Girls, girls. Be nice. We all know Antonino would be my perfect little dildo.” I was caught off-guard by her comment. Did she really say when I thought? Is April just as immature as some of the other girls. The class laughter grew louder and my dignity shrunk. Soon it died down and April got on the topic of men. Not history. Men.

  “In a few years, you girls will be over 20 feet tall, dominating the guys. Marriage then comes and you’ll have your perfect little slave! Unless you marry for love, that is. I’m still single because I need the better partner.” She paused. “Before I move on, this stuff gets a little.. Personal and mature. Are you all okay?” They all nodded their heads and said yes. “Good. I want to be honest with you. When looking for a male partner, make sure he pleasures you like a goddess. Trust me. Also contain your lust only for him. Do not go around being a whore. I catch any of you, I will find you. Now, he must also be strong for labour and father your kids. Hopefully their girls and not the weakest pile of trash such as men.”

  I was angry. I had to sit here, listening to her talk to men as.. Slaves!?! I wanted to speak up, but that would only lead to trouble. She continued, berating men and talking about how superior women were. Throughout the class I kept telling myself that I was gonna request a new teacher. Then I decided to ignore her and look back at Irine to see if she was taking this nonsense. Looking back, I rolled my eyes pointing at Miss April. She smiled but quickly looked away. A shadow grew just as it did earlier. Miss April was behind me.

I slowly moved my head and straight at her ankles. I scanned them and looked up. Past her waist, gigantic bosom, then looking at her displeased face. “Mr. Antonino, see me after class.” Those few words hit me hard. I was done. All I had to do was try not to be in the spotlight. She turned away and continued to talk about petty men, using me as an example. I gulped.

The rest of the class felt long and made my mind race. Every second that got me closer to the bell ringing, my heart beated faster. Then it rang. My heart sank. I couldn’t move and sat in my seat. I tried moving my arm but it was glued to the desk. The girls left and so did Irine. She waved goodbye and was gone. Soon the rest of them were out and room was only me and the giantess. “Come here,” she commanded. I left my books and desk and to her huge desk. “Other side.”

I moved around the giant desk and towards the board. I stepped out and to my left I peered over at her. Even still sitting, she was still enormous.  She wasn't looking down at me and instead looking at some papers. After a few seconds of awkwardness, I asked, "You wanted me?"

She took off her glasses, bent over and looked down at me. Without saying anything, she lowered her hand quickly and grabbed me tightly in her grasp. I didn't resist but felt my sides crushed by her strength. April lifted me from the ground and placed me gently on her desk. I sat on my bottom and looked up at my teacher. "Think of this as a small detention," she said smiling.

"But I need to go to my other clas-"

"No need. I'll tell them you stayed with me."

She gave a grin and rose from her seat. I glanced over at the door and saw students walk in. April greeted them and was now ignoring the ant on her desk. "What kind of detention is this? Am I going to sit forever?" I asked myself. I was unsure what was going to happen, but I knew nothing good. This was a different subject with a different grade, as all of the girls and few guys were unrecognizable.

Soon minutes passed and when she was satisfied that everyone was present, Ms. April reclined back in her chair, telling the class to open their books. As she began lecturing about great women were, I felt her hand slip around my waist.

        Nonchalantly, Ms. April delicately felt my body with her fingertips, rubbing them up and down my chest as she spoke. She never looked down at me, which made the situation extremely awkward. My teacher was petting me? I didn't know what to think of it, but felt somewhat relaxed. Then, without breaking stride in her lecture, she pulled me behind her desk and out of sight, depositing me in her oversized lap.

        I stared up at her, lying on my back in the warm confines of her skirt. Delicately, she stroked me with gigantic fingers, playing with my body like I was some kind of doll. I’m not sure I would have liked the experience if it was anyone but her. But she was so sexy and beautiful that I simply let her fingers wander where they wanted. Besides, what was I going to do to resist her? If this woman wanted to hold me, well… then it looked like I was going to have to accept the fact that I was going to get held.

        The mundane lecture went on for a half hour like that, until homework was assigned. I could hear the students scribbling, working hard on the problems. As they worked, I wondered if every school day was like this for me in this new reality, and decided that for the time being I was ok with how things were working out. Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad.

        At this point, April's hand suddenly clamped down tight on me, taking control of my whole body, and I felt myself being lowered to the floor. A loud scuttling crash was heard off to my right, and I saw a massive heel flop to the side. She was barefoot!

        The massive beauty set me down. My back touched the cool tile, and her fingers splayed out over my body, pinning me under her cool palm. A huge bare sole came into view, hovering above me. My heart raced as cruel thoughts rushed through my head. Was she about to step on me? Instinctively, I threw up my arms to protect myself.

        Gently she set her foot down on top of me, squashing me slightly, almost completely covering my body with her soft sole. The titanic teacher then scrunched her toes against my head and rocked her foot back and forth, playing with my body. Carefully she rolled me under her feet, plastering my face against the base of her toes, grinding my lower body with her heel.

        I would have thought that I would have hated being treated like this, and in truth, if it was anyone but her I probably would have been livid. Yet, I had admired her for quite a while. Just to be able to touch her, even her feet, was something of a dream come true. I was quickly becoming enamored with her- every part of her. The fact that she was humongous somehow added to the effect.  

        As her lovely toes passed over me, I eagerly rubbed my face in between them, feeling the soft skin flow over my face. I was surprised that her feet didn’t even stink, and in fact they had a pleasant berry scent to them. Large feminine toes scrunched hard, clamping down powerfully, and my face was comfortably wedged between them. April played with me like that for a few minutes before releasing me. Another clatter, as her other shoe came off. My enormous teacher transferred feet, lifting one off of me and replacing it with the other, toying with my body for her own amusement as she worked.

        She played with me like that until the bell rang for the next period. After the students filed out of the classroom, she finally released me, lifting her gargantuan foot off of my minuscule body. Strangely, I felt almost sad when it ended.

        Lying on my back, I watched as she stood, propelled upwards by powerful womanly leg muscles. I couldn’t help myself, and felt a hot surge of lust rush through my body. Just being in her oppressing feminine presence was quickly turning me on. She pulled her chair back and stooped over, her face peering at me. A large, elegant hand was lowered for me to climb on.

           “C’mon now Antonino. We’re going.” Her sultry yet percussive voice floated from above, commanding me.

           I nearly leapt into her hand.

           She carried me to her next classroom, which proceeded in pretty much the same manner as the previous one. In fact, for most of that first day of school, April lectured while she played with me in various ways, touching me all over.  I began to feel like I was her own little stress reliever, and certainly felt like a teacher’s pet, perhaps even in a literal sense.

           And honestly, I was pretty ok with that. Any attention from Miss April was good, even if it meant I was being treated like a glorified lapdog.

           Finally the bell rang, and the students were dismissed. I had been lying in Miss April's lap, and I could feel her chair scoot out.

           She peered down at me, looking over her voluptuous bosom. The woman was breathtakingly beautiful from this angle.

           “Now we’ve got to discuss what to do with you…” she grinned. I suddenly became very curious. Was she going to punish me somehow, or just let me off with a warning? It didn’t matter. I was in such a state of adoration at that moment that any time spent with my dream woman alone was going to be good time. Or so I thought.

I was lying in the confines of her lap, gazing upwards at her perfect but colossal body. Slowly I felt her familiar hands wrap around me as she began to pick me up, hoisting me into the air. With a look of inquisitiveness she carried me to her back office and shut the door behind her, isolating us from the other parts of the school. Inside, I felt a growing pit of anxiety in my stomach, as anticipation swelled at the thought of a potential punishment. What was going to happen next?

           I took in my surroundings. Her back office was lined with books and other learning materials, all neatly organized. The woman set me down on top of her small desk, next to a globe that was taller than I was. Casually, she sat down in a chair across from me, crossing her legs, and I noted that overall her desk setup looked just a bit small for her. I concluded that it was likely because she was far taller than the average woman, and manufacturers in this world must not build things to her size. It made me speculate who the world’s largest woman was, and I wondered how big Miss April would be compared to her.

           As I looked about, April sat there for a second, staring at me. Then she crossed her arms in front of her chest and leaned back, raising an eyebrow questioningly. "Tell me, Anthony, do you find a liking to me?" I sat crossed legged in front of her, and looked to the floor, or rather, the top of her desk, which was like a floor to me. Except, before I could answer, she kept talking. "Never has a student like yourself not resist. All males students try to run away when I have them. It ruins the experience. But you. You seem to like it. I'll ask again, do you find a liking to me? Be honest."

I wasn't going to straight up lie to her, as this sort of thing was pleasant for me. "Yes," I said. She smiled and gave me a sly look. "Good. You may go now to.. wherever."

Miss April grabbed me and placed me down on the floor. Still sitting her chair, she watched as I headed out the room. ""From now on, you will be report directly to me after homeroom. See you then," with a sultry voice. I didn't look back and exited the room, entering the giant hallway once more. I sat down and rested against her door. "What is going on?"

 

 

"Shortest" Day Ever by Will_Smiff

 

I sat up and peered up at the gigantic clock, which had the small hand on the number two. Shoot! It was my last period! Lunch! I quickly got myself up and dashed through the empty halls. It felt as they lasted for miles but soon I made my way towards the cafeteria, gazing at the size of it. You could easily notice the difference between the sizes of the tables. Also notice how fewer smaller ones there were. It was crowded and it seemed as if no one was getting their food. Hold on. I kept looking around and saw people throwing their trash away. Was lunch already over?

  I started to walk towards an empty table but stopped. The bell rang. Everyone got up and was starting to walk past me, towards the doors. I didn't move and watched the people walk by. Damn it. I missed half my day because of her. I felt my stomach grumble. Maybe I could still get lunch. I started to walk and saw the girls overhead coming. Then I felt a fierce fist to my chest. It was Wayne. "Where you goin?"

"Getting lunch. I missed it."

"Not now. Come on, get out of the hall."

"I'll be quick, they won't mind."

"Yeah, they won't. But do you think they will?" He said pointing at the giant girls. "You either walk to get lunch and trampled on, or get the hell out of here."

"Trampled on? I'm at their thighs, no way I'll get trampled."

  Wayne grabbed me and started to walk out of the cafeteria. "Listen. One kid had the same great idea as you, but when a pack of girls saw him coming their way, they knocked him down. Some of the girls didn't even know they were stepping on him."

As we kept walking, following the herd, "What happened to him?" I asked.

"Dead."

  From there we didn't say much and made our way out the school. Except, me being clueless, I forgot to get my backpack. I turned around but Wayne got me again. "There are more coming. Your best waiting about 20 minutes to make sure nothing bad happens." I sighed. Was is my life so difficult now? I said screw and parted ways with Wayne.  I began to look for my mother whom was to pick me up.  Quickly I spotted her car and dashed towards it.

The passenger side door flung open, with me seeing my giantess mother. "Hey Anthony! How was it?" I climbed in, literally, being careful I don't fall off onto the asphalt. I got to the floor and made my way up to the seat, squirming my way to the back of it. I sat down and started talking, "Well, I almost got trampled on today."

Francesa laughed as she reached over and closed my door. "Oh sweetie I'm so sorry to hear that. Did you try to stay away though?"

As I buckled myself in, I asked, "Away from what exactly?"

"The girls."

"Not really. Heck, even one of my teachers I can't stay away from."

"Whys that?"

I was about to tell her about the weird situation, but instead said, "She's gigantic. 40 feet tall."

"Oh wow. Not as big as the principal I hear."

"Yeah. It was okay today."

I lied to her and continued to for the rest of the ride. However, we were off to home. Sweet, sweet home.

I kicked off my shoes and sat on our giant couch, relaxing in the comfort. The today seemed long, and as my first day of my small life, it wasn't going so well. Soon my stomach grumbled, this time louder. So loud my mother even heard it. "Hungry sweetie?" she asked. I gulped. I do not want to go through that again. "Not really."

"You can't fool me. I heard your stomach roar from your tiny body. Sit up."

Without having a choice, my mother made her way in front of the couch. She stood over me, waiting for me to sit up. "Antonino, scoot over. You're in the middle again. I have to be careful."

I wanted to protest but thought of no way how to. I started to move a little but heard the phone ring. "Oh shoot. Who could be calling?" Francesa said. Luckily, I had a break. Maybe she would forget. She picked up the phone and talked while coming back to the couch. "No, no, its fine. If she can't do it, I'm fix it myself." I was still in the middle, hoping this would be some sort of protest. However, I was wrong.

She blindly made her way back to the couch without looking down where I was. "Yes, I know," she said, still on the phone. Francesa turned her body and in front of me was her round ass in jeans. What was she doing, I thought. Without noticing me, her bottom descended. I watched in horror as my mother was crashing down on me. In the span of a half-second, my life flashed before my eyes, and I realized the folly of my scheme. Because my mother had no idea that her tiny son was below her, there would be nothing that would stop the giant woman from crushing me under her as she carelessly sat down. Her heavy butt crashed down on me, splaying over my body. I threw my arms up and yelled, a pitiful attempt to protect myself. Then darkness took me.

I couldn't see a thing and felt tons of pressure on my body and the roughness of her jeans. I fell on my back and felt her. I tried moving but nothing happened. My lungs felt as if they were about to explode and quickly I had trouble breathing. In seconds I panicked, wondering if she even felt my presence.

Luckily, her bottom rose and I felt the weight off me. The shadow was gone and I could see the light of day again, and my giantess mother moving about. She turned around in shock, finding my helpless body lying on the couch. "Oh my goodness! Anthony!" she cried. My mother hung up the phone and swiftly grabbed me with both her hands. "I'm so-so sorry! I'm sorry I hurt you, sweetie. I didn't know!" Soon Francesa was cradling me like an infant, rocking me back and forth.

I felt better, being able to breathe again. I muttered out, "I'm fine.. Fine."

"I should be more careful. I keep forgetting about your size."

"Don't worry anymore, I'm okay. Can.. Can you put me down?"

Still cradling me, we  sat down on the couch as she looked down at me. "Now, I need to go to work and check on some things. However, I know you're hungry. Here."

She gently placed me on her lap, and didn't want to protest. Maybe I'll get used to it. I gazed up at her in awe, as she slipped off her top and undid her bra, exposing her massive bare bust to me. One pearly white breast lolled out towards me, bobbing slightly, and before I could react my mother’s massive hand clasped around my back and pulled me in close. My mother planted my face on her areola and giggled. "You are so cold," she commented. "I don't think you'll have to do anything to get me excited."

Shortly, her nipple became erect and was the size of a basketball this time.  My mouth opened as the titanic woman expertly popped her oversize nipple in and began to hum softly. Just as before, I tasted her breast milk and was being fed. I kind of enjoy this, I thought. I can get use to this. I suckled and drank as best I could, the taste of the sweet creamy fluid bringing me a degree of comfort as it filled my stomach.

For some reason, the better got ahold of me. I slowly licked her erect nipple and heard soft moans coming from here. I tried to continue, but she pulled me away and placed me back on her lap. She looked down at me, still with her bare breast hanging out, smiling. "Anthony, are you trying to make me excited?" I felt a vibe of awkwardness and didn't even know what I just did. "Now, I have to go to work."

Francesa placed me on the couch beside her and dressed herself. As she got up, she was still adjusting her bra. "It'll be an hour or so, don't do anything to harm yourself sweetie." Then she walked out and closed the door behind her.

I sat there wondering what the promise was. Whatever it was, it sounded.. no.. that's just wrong. I started to ponder that she insisted on some sexual pleasure. I didn't know what it was, but it couldn't be good. Was this normal?

Without having anything to actually do, I decided to check our family computer. Do we still have one? It couldn't be huge, right?

I plopped myself down and started to walk on the carpet towards the dining room. I don't know why, but my father insisted we have the computer there. Except in this world, was it there? I kept walking and entered the dining room. The table and chairs were massive, fit for my mother's size. The wooden floor creaked with every step I took, looking for the computer. Then my eye caught it. Except, I found two. One fit for my size, and another perfect for the giantess. Luckily for me, they were right next to each other.

I made my way to the smaller one and booted it up. The first thing I did was to google things. I felt a bit hesitant to google such odd questions, but I did away. I looked up if it was normal for my mother to do these things. Through a bunch of websites, I found that it is very common. However, they start this 'relationship' when the son is around the age of 10. I also found that it's very common when their husbands left them or were deceased.

I looked around the internet some more, wondering why woman needed this sort of attention or pleasure. Suddenly, I found it. Apparently, women in their late teens start to show signs of lust, and must be quenched. These are usually weekly things, sometimes daily. As they grow, women in their 20s and early 30s crave be to pleasured. Most women require daily, to weekly, monthly and then annually. The pleasure could be in numerous ways, whatever suits them. Then from there, there is a drop in being lustful, and by the time a women is in her late 50s, she no longer feels it.

I also found that men are always the ones to please women. There aren't any dildos, and there is no such thing as being a lesbian. These were hard to wrap around in my head, but it seems the only thing men were good for, were to please their wives, or girlfriends. Or whomever needed it.

From there I kept reading, and found that if they don't get their thing on, over time they become restless and only think about sex. Some women would kill over it. "Yikes," I said. Just thinking about how crazy the girls must be at my school. I kept pondering on it, and remembered that my mother was affected by this. I felt my stomach turn thinking about this odd thought. She was 42 years old, so would she be yearly?

I kept looking at the website, and noticed an average. Most women who require sex weekly, are between the ages of 20-36. Daily was 16-22, meanwhile monthly ranged from 31-45, depending on the women. I gulped. Hopefully she was fine, but there was a problem if she wasn't. My guess was that my father was gone on international business, this usually took 6 to 12 days. Whatever. Don't worry about, I thought.

I stayed on the computer and learned about my new world. I found that history was pretty much the same, until in the late 5th century. Apparently, actual Amazons from Greece enslaved many nations along the Mediterranean Sea. Eventually they conquered the whole world and back then, the tallest woman was only 15 feet tall! Countries rose up and were ruled by only women, as they were the most dominant gender. Today, there are less than 1 billion humans in the world, 72% of them are female.

Also, the whole world is united under one flag, and it is called, The United Amazonian Earth. Their was the head of the government, the minister. I didn't care for her name, but found out she was 103 feet tall! The tallest woman recorded in history.

"Wow. This new life is insane." An hour passed of researching without me noticing it. I kept looking around and found a sketchy site that listed ways for women to grow without waiting. On the website, it stated that it is rare to find in women that they have a certain gene, where it allows a woman to grow if she achieved a great deal of pleasure, an extreme orgasm. However, their counterpart must have a certain gene, as well. This is even more rare, any there are reports of between ten and a hundred men who have this. The growth can occur more than once, and it is stated that on average they grow from 3 to 10 feet each time. "This must be why the minister is 100 feet tall!"

Before I knew it, the door sprung open. I made my way into the family room near the door and noticed my mother come in. She closed the door behind her and looked at me across the room.

"Sorry for coming home so late," she said walking towards me. Her massive size casted a shadow from the ceiling lamp. "I almost forgot to tuck you in." Tuck me in? Her giants hands grabbed my waist and cradled me like an infant. "But it's early, only 8:00." She didn't look down at me in her arms and made her way upstairs. "Yes, a bit early for bedtime, but you need to be well rested."

"Why can't I go upstairs and sleep by myself."

"Why, do you not enjoy it anymore?" I paused before saying another thing. I didn't want to upset her, as the giantess held me against her breast. "No, no. Just curious." She only smiled.

The great door swung open and soon a light flashed on from my ceiling fan. I never noticed it, but the light switch was perfect reach for my mother, 15 feet high. She walked over and bent down, laying me on my bed. She used her pointer and thumb to move the covers over me. She looked at me with a smile. "Good night."

I looked back at her, standing over my left side. "Night," I smiled. She turned around and switched the light off, closing the door behind her. It shut, and now I laid in a large room, filled with darkness. My day was crazy. I don't know if I could get used to this new life, but it seemed scary for someone like me. If my mother misstepped, or even sat down without looking, she may kill me. Miss April, on the other hand, could just press her hand down, squishing me. Fear coursed through me, but now I was safe in my bed. I soon closed my eyes and slowly drifted away into my sleep, hoping I may wake from this curse.

 

 

Neighbor's Toy by Will_Smiff

 

Sunlight shined in my room, with the birds chirping in the day. I awoke, opening my eyes to my second small life. I examined the room, and everything remained the same as it did the night before. Then, I glanced out the window, noticing it being brighter. Perhaps it was almost noon? "Wait," I said under my breath. "Noon? School! I'm late!" I jumped out of bed, running towards my door to alert my mother.

I opened the smaller door made for me and entered the tall hallway. To my right was my mother's room at the end of the hall, as was the bathroom closer than her room. To my left was the stairs, which I made my way down. Since her bedroom door was open, she must be up and downstairs.

After moving down the challenging steps, which were half my size, I made my way into the 50ft living room, noticing my mother sitting on the couch. "Francesa, I'm late!" I don't know why, but as I was worried about being late, I accidentally called her Francesa. She rose from the couch and looked down at me. With an annoyed face, "Antonino, I'm either Mommy or Mom." I noticed she was wearing something I hadn't seen before. She was wearing some sort of nightgown, except it was almost silk-like. Most of it wasn't transparent, as the solid black made up most of it. However, on the front where you would move together and tied down, there were transparent red roses, going from the collar to the bottom of it. The bottom itself barely reached her knees.

I moved my eyes down from her face to her chest, noticing small bumps. Her nipples. She must've been not wearing a bra, and I made the conclusion she might be only wearing that bathrobe. I snapped out of it, "I'm sorry. It's just I'm late! It's almost noon!"

"Late for what?" She looked at me with her big brown eyes, concerned at what I was talking about. I noticed her eyes and lost myself into them. However I muttered, "School." She laughed, as she smiled and walked over to me, in barefeet. She scooped me off the ground, holding me with her gigantic hands.  My mother held me out and I was level to her chest. "You don't have school today. You're off." I was confused, "I am? What about tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow, and Friday you have school. The weekend you have off. Doesn't it sound great?" She said smiling. "Yeah,” I said.

"Alright, I'll feed you before I dress and head to work." She put me near her shoulder, similar to holding an infant, and sat down on the couch. She placed me down beside her and started to undress. She grabbed the sash and began untying it. "Now, I know when you were younger you enjoyed doing it without my help. Starting today, we can continue that.. if you prefer it. I only did it because it was the only way for you to allow me to feed you."

A bit of awkwardness ensued but by now I must be used to it. "Okay. I don't mind climbing a bit." Then she unveiled her wonders. She pushed her bathrobe to each side and her breasts breathed fresh air. She looked down at me, before she laid her head back and closed her eyes awaiting her small pleasurer.

I didn't hesitate and brought my way up onto her thigh, feeling the squishy flesh. Then I looked up. I never knew my mother was hairy. She had a black pubic forest, but that was all I could see. I felt my aroused by my mother's wonderful body, and shouldn't be afraid of it. After all, I may see it once more.

I wasn't extremely small to her, as my head was about four feet away from her dangling breast. I moved up her leg and onto her stomach. Still, I was just short of reaching her breasts. I had to do a bit more climbing. However, I noticed that I would have to climb up on her breast, which I wasn't certain I was small enough to stay on. "Could.. Could you lay a bit back?"

"Sure," she said, sliding her back into the couch. From there, her breast was in range and suckled on it like a babe. I heard soft moans emitting from her, and soon felt the milk surge into my mouth. I could get used to this.

When we were finished, my mother adjusted her robe and made her way upstairs to change. I sat there on the couch feeling relaxed, enjoying a full stomach. As I sat there enjoying every second of it, I didn't noticed the minutes past by.

My mother made her way down stairs, calling out, "Sweetie, I'm off. Don't forget about Mrs. Grovinch!" I turned behind me, noticing when she was wearing. She wore a formal red skirt with a buttoned-up dress shirt and a pair of high-heels. “I won’t,” I said. She smiled, leaving and closing the door behind her. Suddenly, I stopped enjoying the relaxation, as fear and anxiety filled me. I totally forgot I was meant to trim her lawn. This cannot be good. Since my mother left home, with Mrs. Grovinch to remind me, I dread to fear what would happen afterwards.

After learning about women and their lust, Mrs. Grovinch must've been waiting for months, as she was four years younger than my mother. There would be no escaping it.

Abruptly, my thought had ended. The doorbell rung throughout the house, catching me off guard. It was her.

I yelled I will be there, and made my way to the tall door. I noticed there was no secondary smaller door carved into it, perfect for me. Instead there was a button near it. Curiosity got the best of me, and so I pressed it. A sound went off, and door perched open, enough for me to get outside.

I looked up and saw a hand push the door open, and soon enter inside. Miss Penelope, or Mrs. Grovinch, towered over me, more than my mother does. She was much taller, 31 feet to be exact. I was given time to look more at her, noticing her long dark brown hair in a ponytail, hazel eyes, and a big bust.

She dressed casually, wearing skinny jeans to show off her figure and a t-shirt. She peered down at me and smiled. "Hello.." I said. "Good afternoon Ant-man! I have the lawn mower already outside and prepared. Here."

Miss Penelope bent down and grabbed me. She had larger hands than my mother, and was able to hold me in her grasp of one hand. I felt her tight fingers wrap around me.

We entered outside as she closed the front door behind her. A light breeze pressed against my face and smelled a great scent. It was familiar. Something I didn't expect to smell yet. Cut grass.

I peered over at Miss Penelope's lawn and noticed it all mowed. Was I supposed to mow it some more? I looked up at her, "Wait, I thought I was cutting your lawn?" She gave no response, only looking forward. I felt fear course through me. She was going to make me pleasure her. I gulped.

Without saying a word, she entered her house, similar in structure and room order has mine. There were no little girls to spot, and I assumed that they were in school. She made no hesitations, and climbed up the stairs, and pushed open her bedroom door. "I just couldn't wait this morning. I was about to burst down your door and take you from your own room!" She said, lowering her hand and placing me on her comfy bed.

She walked over and closed the door, and towered over me, looking down. "We can't waste a single minute. I've been dreaming about this for a long time Antonino." She seemed to get into a fury, disrobing herself by pulling her shirt off of her in no time. Her cream-colored bra appeared, covering her enormous breasts. From there she didn’t hesitate, moving her hands to her back and letting her bra fall to the floor. Her tan breasts fell, jiggling. I was in awe. “Big, right?” she questioned. “Oh who am I kidding? You’re almost the size of them!” She laughed.

She moved her hands down her curvy body and slowly unzipped her jeans. I noticed instead of panties or a thong, there was her pubic hair. She was finished unzipping and actually tore her skinny jeans from her body. They tore in half, falling to the ground. I was amazed and yet scared by her immense strength.

There she stood, completely nude, towering over me. Her goddess-like presence turned me on and I was starting to seem to enjoy it. I scanned her body and head to toe and reach her crotch, noticing her vagina a few feet above me. “Oh dear,” she said. “Antonino, how tall are you exactly?” It was a strange question to ask, but I answered, “Five feet and maybe eight inches? Nine?” I looked up at her face. She seemed displeased. “Undress yourself, I’ll be back up in a minute.”

She turned around and walked out the door as I watched, noticing her large bum jiggle with every step. I was unsure why she was curious about my height, but as I started to get undressed, I realized what she meant. “Oh great,” I thought. “A human dildo.” Soon I discarded my clothing and was undressed, sitting on the massive bed near my clothes. I felt both excited and worried. I didn’t know what to make of it, but I knew the only way out of this situation was to do whatever she commanded me to do.

I heard her loud footsteps and watched as the giantess entered the room. This time holding something small in between her fingers. She bent down and quickly I watched her breast dangle. I didn’t notice it, but she placed some sort of pill in my lap. It was the size of an overgrown hotdog. “Take it. Just half of it.”

“What is it?” I asked.

“A pill.”

“..For what exactly?”

“It gets you into the mood. You know?”

I knew she was lying. “Miss Penel-”

“Just Penelope.”

“Penelope,” I said, “I think you can easily tell that.. Well, that I’m in the ‘mood’.” She smiled and softly brushed her pointer finger against my dick. “Oh, I know..” she said seductively, “You’re hard as hell.” I blushed a bit. She kept stroking it as she continued speaking, “Listen, you take that pill, and I’ll do much more than just stroke it.”

I couldn’t deny that, and broke the pill in half. She moved her finger away and climbed on bed, sitting criss-crossed. I looked over at her, smiling. “Can you atleast tell me what it is?” I asked. “Ant-man, take it. I’ll tell you after. You don’t want to upset me, do you?” I didn’t hesitate, and started to eat the half the pill. With a quick few gulps, I was finished eating it. However, nothing was happening.

“While the pill starts to do its work, I’ll tell you what you just took. A shrinking pill!”

Deep down I knew it was a shrinking pill, but hoped it wasn’t. I gulped. “Sadly, they don’t make one for men. You’re already tiny!” She laughed. “If you take the whole pill, you shrink around.. Maybe five feet? Since you took half.. Probably two or three feet?”

Quickly I began to worry. “Is it tested for men?”

“Probably.. Let's just find out.”

Soon my stomach began to rumble. I felt a weird sensation throughout my body. Then it started happening. I watched as my world was getting larger and me smaller. Penelope looked as if she was growing, but it was quite the opposite. She was astonished by my shrinking. “It actually works.” Shortly the shrinking stopped and felt my stomach return to normal. How tall was I? She started to bounce on the bed with happiness. “You really are an ant, Ant-man! You must be 3 feet tall!”

I started to feel a bit uneasy, but remembered that this was only the beginning. I looked over at my clothes and knew there was no way they could fit me. I turned my head around and looked over at Penelope. She bit her lip and moved her pointer finger, signaling me to come to her. I did as she commanded, walking on the even more gigantic bed. Soon I made it to about the middle of bed, where her legs were just yards away.

“Now.. I’ll let you do the honors.” She moved her legs over me and placed them each at my sides, enclosing me. I looked behind me and saw her massive feet, which must of been the size of me. Then I looked back at her, and awaiting me was her vagina. She spread her legs out even more and looked down at me. “Antonino? I’m waiting.”

I started to walk closer to it, noticing how bigger it got with every step. As I got closer, she slouched down, moving her body closer to me. She was now lying on the bed with her head resting on a pillow. Before I could do anything, her vagina was right up in my face. I was amazed. It was the same size as me.

Lust filled my head, and quickly I got near her and started to pleasure her, licking everything in front of me. Slight moans were heard above, which got me even more turned on. The musky scent and heat of her vagina washed over me as time went on. Her hand lingered over me, and her fingers slid over her pubic mound, splitting her massive labia open and exposing her clitoris. My felt my face go flush and my eyes widened.With that, her free hand cupped the back of my body  and tenderly sunk my body into her crotch. Penelope pressed me into the pink slickness, her hips bucked upwards to accept me.

This was really happening! The thick, hot walls of her labia pressed against me, and her huge fingers maneuvered my body all over her vulva. She held my legs with her two fingers and slowly moved me in and out. I could hear her making strange noises, ranging from low feminine grunts to small pleasurable squeaks. Her breathing was got heavier and heavier the more I pressed against her.

Her thrusts became quicker and juices were started to cover all over me. I felt sweaty and heated, as if I was in an oven. However, I wasn’t moving very far in. “Just get IN already!” she moaned. Clenching me as tightly as she could  she increased the tempo. “Oh.. This feels so fucking good..”

Penelope worked me like a human dildo, ramrodding me deeper and deeper into her until we both climaxed. Of course, her orgasm was much more powerful and noticeable than mine was. She held back a choking gasp as her strong pussy muscles quivered, wracking my body over and over with her gigantic vibrations. Eventually, the waves of pleasure subsided, and her grip on me relaxed.

She pulled my feet out and grabbed ahold of my whole body. I was sticky, covered in her juices. Even her fingers were in the same condition as me. She gently placed me on her breast and from there she started to relax. Her breast was the size of me, and so I had to sit down and keep my balance. I noticed her nipples, bigger than the size of my hand. Soon relaxed just as she did, happy that it was over. The heat was unbearable and breathing had become hard. She took deep breaths, and I could feel her chest move with every one. We sat in silence for several minutes, as I listened to her catch her breath.

Eventually, she spoke, still exhausted, “That was great.. Really great.”

She peered down at me, smiling. Her breathing remained normal and noticed me still filthy. She laughed, “Need a wash?”

I shook my head yes.

“Well, I could rinse you in the sink or take you in the shower with me. Whaddya say?”

I thought about it for a moment. In the shower, if she let me on the ground, she could crush me. Just one misstep. Another reason would be if I was anywhere else, in her palm or shoulder, the water could push me off. Better not risk it. “Sink,” I answered.

“Alright. You deserve it.”

She grabbed me from her breast and kept me in her palm. She got up from the bed and started to walk out into the hallway. “You were amazing, Ant-man. Weeks of waiting was so worth it.” Penelope pushed open a door and walked in. It was neat bathroom, mostly covered in purple and pink. The shower, walls, and even the sink.

She placed me down in the pink sink. I noticed above there was a purple cup filled with three toothbrushes. On the other side of the sink was a hairbrush. Then above was the mirror, reflecting back was Penelope, still nude. She first made sure the pipe was closed and that no water would escape. Then ran warm water over my naked body, doing her best to clean me. Long power female fingers explored every crevice of my body. Her face beamed down at me, warm with a sexual after-glow. I could tell that she had really enjoyed herself. Soon the sink was beginning to fill, and started to become an oversized bathtub.

“Now, I’ll let you relax in the sink while I shower. If you are in trouble, just yell.” She moved away and entered into the shower, closing the curtains and turning on the shower. I heard the water spray out and her humming nonchalantly. I couldn’t see over the sink to watch her, so I resided in the sink. The warm water felt nice, so I decided to relax.

I was enjoying this new life now. Probably better than my old one. However, there was one thing constantly on my mind. A problem. I can’t stay this small forever. If I were to return back to school, I would be the tiniest one. That would be unwanted attention and more problems.

Minutes past as I relaxed with my eyes closed and she kept humming in the shower. Shortly the water stopped and the shower curtains were brushed open. I opened my eyes but couldn’t tell what else she was doing. Soon a shadow loomed over me and above was Penelope’s eyes looking down at me. She had two towels, one wrapped around her torso and the other around her head. “Had a good time?”

“Yeah. Thanks.”

She grabbed a hand towel in one hand and picked me up with the other. She gently placed me in towel and wrapped me up. “You’re so cute. I could just squeeze your little cheeks!” I blushed and felt a bit of awkwardness, as she was treating me like some baby.

We left the bathroom and entered back into her bedroom. From there she placed me down gently on her bed, as she started going through her dresser. I pushed and wiggled my way out of the towel, and tried my best to pick some of it up and dry off my body. I made sure I was dry and when I was done, I walked over back to my clothes. I felt uneasy, as I knew what was gonna happen. I picked up my shirt and sighed. The thing was huge, and if I were to wear it, it would be like a dress. “Damn it,” I said under my breath.

I looked over at Penelope who was grabbing ahold of some clothing. When she was done, she pushed the drawers back and placed down a blouse, skinny jeans, a bra and some panties. Was she going to dress in right in front of me? Instead the was the completely opposite. “Here's a funny thing about me, Ant-man.” She said as she was disrobing. “I’m a bit of a nudist.” Her towel fell to the floor and once more her round breast were all I could look at. She didn’t remove the towel around her head however.

 

 

Getting Comfortable by Will_Smiff

 

She peered over me, like a goddess, and waited for me to say something. She knew there was a problem with my clothes. “Hey, uh. Can you bring me back to normal size again? I’m not really a nudist myself.” She giggled, “Right, right. Almost forgot!” She lowered her hand and scooped up both me and my large clothes. “I’m sorry, you’re just so tiny I can’t really tell.” The nude giantess made her way with me down the stairs and into her living room. We continued and walked into the kitchen. Penelope set me down on the countertop and walked over to a cabinet. I noticed her bubble butt and was mesmerized.

“Okay. I got the growth pills right here.” She turned around and walked over to me. “These are bad-boys are illegal.”

“Illegal how?” I asked.

“It’s a law that no woman nor man is permitted to grow to reach a higher height. They have mandatory monthly checkups at the local clinics. If they noticed you grew a few feet, well they get suspicious. Unless you aren’t a kid or teenager. But as an adult, they check big time.”

“Why is it illegal to be taller? That seems a tad crazy.”

“Whoever is the tallest female, she is the one that is worshiped and is given control of being the minister. The title of ministry is taken very seriously.”

Something was bothering me. Something I knew but couldn’t remember regarding growth. “There's something I remember.. It’s growth related.. I just.. It’s..” I tried to get the words out, but couldn’t. “Wait! I read online that another way to grow is by.. Well.. An extreme orgasm. But only possible by women with a rare gene.”

I was expecting her to agree it was true, but instead she bursted out laughing. “An extreme orgasm?” She kept laughing. “Antonino, not everything you read on the internet is true.” She wiped a tear of laughter from her eye. I felt like an idiot, saying such a stupid thing. “Anyway,” she added, “This these things cost a lot, but are now so worth it. Here, I’ll give you half to grow back.”

She twisted the small bottle and picked out a pill, the size of my leg. She snapped it in half and discarded one of the halfs. She closed the lid and twisted it back on. “Same procedure with the shrinking one.” She lowered the pil and I grabbed it. It was too much to eat at once, so I broke it down and ate the pieces one at a time. By the time I was done eating, she put the pills away and waited in excitement.

Then it happened. Just as before my stomach grumbled but this time I grew. “Back to normal!” I cheered. My clothes were next to me and I started to put them on. When I was done, they felt tight. Did they shrink or something? “Oh, looks like you grew a bit much. How tall do you think you are now?”

“Maybe.. Maybe 6 foot? Geez, this is kinda tight. Uncomfortable.”

“Here,” she said. Her fingernails came at me and started to cut through my shirt. I fell back on my bottom in surprise and felt her fingers grab hold of my pants. Just as my shirt, she ripped it right off. The only thing left was my bare boxers. I saw her fingernails approaching and yelled out, “Wait! Stop!”

She stopped and looked at me. “Oh! My goodness. I’m sorry. I just thought it would be more comfortable for you.”

I got to my feet and walked back a bit. “No, no it’s good. I just wanna not stay nude. Okay?”

“That's fine.”

Phew. I was worried a bit now, as I was starting to feel a bit hungry. Should.. Should I ask her? Screw it. “Hey, Penelope, I was wondering. Do you have anything in the fridge I could eat?”

She smiled at me. “You aren’t getting any of that. Come here.” She grabbed me with both her hands and cradled me like a babe. I felt her soft breast brush against my face. I was carried back into the living room. The woman seated herself on her leather couch, and adjusted me for comfort. A massive female hand began rubbing her left boob, massaging and kneading the weighty fleshy globe. Fingertips tugged at her big nipples, drawing them out more and more. Penelope’s left arm tensed up, pulling my whole body into her boob, while her right hand guided the jutting nipple into my mouth. I made contact with her, and began almost involuntarily sucking I was so hungry.

As I gazed upward, I could see her gorgeous face was etched in an expression of enjoyment. Warm liquid began to spray into my mouth, until I felt full. I slapped her breast to signal I was done. She grabbed me with both hands and placed me right on her lap. I looked straight ahead and only saw her pubic hair. She peered down at me and began to talk, “That was the first time I ever did that. How was it?”

“It was good,” I commented.

“Good. Okay, do you wish to stay on my lap or do you want to sit on the couch?”

“Couch, please.”

She quickly grabbed me and placed me down on the other side of the couch. “Now, since you did an amazing job, you deserve to hear this. It’s about your mother.”

I was curious. “She came to me the other day and asked if she would borrow one or two shrinking pills. She didn’t ask for growth. I don’t know what she plans to do with them, but remember. I have growth ones if something goes bad.”

I was a bit shocked to hear this. Was she going to shrink me like Penelope did? Wait, why would she need to shrink me?

“Also, another big thing. This is about your father. Take this with a grain of salt. I think he maybe owned by another woman. I don’t know who or where, but one of my good friends informed me that they saw him leaving another woman’s house.”

Stunned, I was almost speechless. “What?” I didn’t know what to make of it, as for some reason I felt little remorse. No pity. It felt as if he was barely part of my life. I can’t even remember his voice.

“Look. Don’t involve yourself or your mother. It’s something most families goes through.”

“You’re saying this is common?”

“Yes. I’m sorry. Look, if it cheers you up, you can always see him and stuff. He may just not be around..”

I couldn’t believe it. Perhaps this life isn’t so great. I felt devastated losing the privilege of having a father around. If he isn’t around anymore, that means..

“Now, I don’t have a son, but I hear it's not uncommon that your mother may.. You know.”

I gulped. “Yeah, yeah. I-I get what you’re saying.” Soon the feeling of anxiety kicked in, then unnerved.

“Listen, I’m always here for you. You are always welcomed here. If you run into any trouble, just tell me. Now, I would suggest you be leaving. Your mother will be home soon just as my daughters will be.”

I looked at her, feeling somewhat relieved. “Thanks Penelope. I enjoyed our time together.”

She smiled.

Soon I was out the door and back home, climbing up the stairs back into my room. I took a shower to completely remove any trace of smell. By the time I was done, my mother was back home. In my room, I tried on different pieces of clothing to see if they can still fit. Most felt tight and uncomfortable, but when I found a good size for my shorts, boxers and t-shirt, I was good to go. “Antonino! I’m home!” she called out.

I made my way downstairs, thinking if she would notice my new height. Probably not, due to her being more than triple the size of me. I was downstairs and saw no sight of her in the living room. Past that, I noticed her in the kitchen, grabbing a wine glass and some expensive-looking wine. I knew in my previous, normal life that she never drink anything alcoholic.

She walked away from the kitchen and into the looking room, noticing me standing just near the steps. “Sit down, sweetie,” she said pointing with her wine glass to the couch. I did as she suggested, and walked over, feeling the tremble of her footsteps as I got closer. She placed both the wine and glass down on the coffee table and waited for me to join her. She didn’t say a word, only patted the couch indicating me to sit down. I grabbed ahold of the edge of the couch and brought myself up, now standing on the comfy fabric.

Sitting down, I watched as she poured red wine into her glass and held her drink near her. I noticed her hands slightly shaking, as if she was nervous. She took a small sip and began to speak, “Your father.. Won’t be with us anymore..” A small tear snaked down her cheek. I already knew about this, but decided to act innocent and concerned. “What?” I questioned.

“He’s gone,” she sobbed. A few more tears moved down her face. I tried my best to seem as sad as her, but couldn’t bring myself to tears. I just felt no connection with my father. I decided to act dumb, “Is he.. Is he dead?”

“Oh no, no, no. He’s fine.. Just,” she cried. “Another woman has claimed him.” I didn’t know what she meant by ‘claimed him’, but I had a small guess it meant he’s her property. “Okay. Why don’t we just get him back?” I asked. “Isn’t there police or some authority that can help us out?” My mother took another sip of her wine, “No, we can’t.”

“Why not?”

“Because, sweetie.. The woman is double my size, and the only way to win custody over him is by being taller.”

“That’s crazy,” I said, stunned by this fact. Men were just property.

“No, this is the law.” Francesca took a larger sip, finishing her wine. She decided to drink more, filling her glass to the brim. As she took a few more sips, I worried, “I think that’s a bit much, mom.”

“No, it’s not,” she said in a peeved tone. I was about to argue with her, but remembered. Her hand could crush my head.

She continued to drink wine, as she turned on the television and tried to clear her mind. I sat there, unsure of what to say or do. It was probably best just to sit and relax with her.

Francesca couldn’t make her mind up on what to watch, but found a soap opera. I found it boring, with the women characters complaining small things. Their husbands. Minutes past of this crap, and soon it was half an hour. I looked over at her, finished drinking her wine. Almost half the bottle was gone.

Soon, the silence was broken. She peered over at me, with a slight slur in her voice, “Sweetie. How was your day at school. I forgot to ask you.” I decided to actually tell her, instead of just saying it was ‘good’. I gave her the full story. “..and it was kind of frightening when I saw her size.”

“Do you know how tall Miss April actually is, sweetie?”

“I think almost 40 feet.”

She looked surprised. “Wow. My goodness. I wish that was me!” She laughed. “I’m curious Antonino. Did she take a liking to you?” The question felt a bit weird, but I need someone to talk about my troubles with. That meant I had to be specific and tell everything. “Yes. Stay after her class, she-”

“Played with you?” my mother interrupted. How did she know? “Most teachers do this with male students. You’re lucky, sweetie.”

“Lucky how?” I was curious.

“Usually a teacher’s pet is excused from all work, including classes. You could just spend your time with her the whole school year and pass. Plus, she doesn’t sound so bad.”

I was off-guard by the answer. I could be some toy for the whole year? I was conflicted on if it was good or bad. “I encourage you to please her anyway, sweetie. I mean it.”

The words came from her mouth sounded like gibberish. Does she know what she just said?

We kept talking and I told her about the rest of school. She began interested and offered me a glass of water. I felt a bit perched, and accept her offer. As I kept talking, she gave me the glass of water and advice on how to avoid any girls that gave him trouble. “..I was one of them!” she laughed. “That's how I met your father.”

The silence came back and we reverted to watching television once more. I looked down at my glass and noticed it was a bit bubbly. I didn’t second guess what kind of water it is or what was in it, so I happily finished the whole thing. The silence later it ended when night had fallen. My mother, a bit too drunk, said, “You will be sleeping with me tonight. I need some comfort.”

I gulped.

She moved and got herself up. Since she was drunk, she stumbled as she stood. “Bedtime, sweetie.” She bent down and picked me up, cradling me in her arms. I freaked out a bit, still trying to adjust to her carrying me. Nervous, I wondered how uncomfortable my sleeping was going to be.

I smelled the sweet fragrance of the wine, but it engulfed my nose. I didn’t know that how strong the scent of wine was. However, I noticed a red stain on her  , locating the strong smell. Soon we were in her room as she stumbled in the hallway. She gently placed me on her bed, telling me, “Let me get changed into something comfortable.” I watched as she went through her dresser, grabbing clothes and heading into the bathroom to change.

I moved myself over, laying down with my head on the gigantic pillow. I tried my best to lift the covers, but with my tiny arms I couldn’t. “Of course,” I said outloud. This giant world was annoying for someone’s size like mine. I squirmed my way into the covers and felt comfortable. I peered around the bed and noticed how much room there was. Then the bathroom door opened.

She came out stumbling, wearing her black silk nightgown, that had the transparents red roses. My mother looked down at me, smiling. “You are so cute, sweetie!” Francesca moved her way onto bed and laid close to me. Her massive weight caused the bed to sink, causing a bit of a problem for me. I gripped onto the pillow, holding on so I don’t slide down towards her. She pulled the covers over her, and turned to her side towards me. She noticed my situation. “Antonino, are you sure you want to sleep like that the whole night? Come here.”

She turned herself and laid staring up at the ceiling. My mother grabbed me with both hands and laid me down on her chest, using one of her breast as a pillow. I felt her soft nightgown made of silk and noticed an indent near my head, her nipple. I never knew how relaxing this seemed. Next she brought the covers up to my waist, and from there she moved her arms around my body, embracing me. I was trapped in her firm holding, but didn’t want to move. This felt like heaven.

“Better sweetie?” she asked. “Yes,” I said yawning. I soon closed both my eyes and drifted away into sleep.

 

 

Too Comfortable by Will_Smiff

 

It was Friday morning, meaning school. Maybe this time I’ll actually go to school, and not get taken by my next door neighbor. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a different place from last night. It was only me on the massive bed, laying against the gigantic pillow with a huge cover over my lower body. She wasn’t in her bathroom, but I could hear the sound of running water and humming. Then the sound of a door opening.

My mother walked into the view and peered down at me. “Awake I see. Did you get a good rest Antonino?” I rubbed my eyes and stared at her. “Yeah, I did.” She smiled, pleased with my answer. “Good, now you need a bath.”

She bent over and moved her fingers around my waist, picking me up. Her fingers were larger, way larger. Did she grow overnight? Francesca carried me over into the bathroom, with the tub already running. She placed me on the counter, near the sink, and without warning, her invasive fingers found their way under my clothes, and she began undressing me. I wasn’t shocked at her undressing me, but at the fact I was wearing totally different clothes than what I had worn yesterday. Whatever, maybe she changed me overnight? Pinning me with her fingers, she laughed as she began tugging at my pants. “Usually I let you do this,” she said, “but I haven’t seen how much you’ve grown yet.”

She stripped me down, discarding my clothes next to me. My face grew red, as her eyes peered over my naked body. “Oh Antonino. You’ve definitely grown over the years! My goodness! Your father would be surprised, and even a bit envious!” she laughed. I couldn’t believe how she was talking to me like this. She moved her hands near me and brushed her index finger against my dick, watching as it moved. I felt her cold finger and almost jolted backwards. Soon I was aroused and extremely embarrassed. However I didn’t want her to stop.

“I’m sorry sweetie, but whoever marries you is one lucky woman,” she said with a smile. I smiled back, trying not to seem displeased. Her cold hand wrapped around my body and my mother gently placed me in the warm running tub. She bent over and turned the faucets off. I could barely stand in the tub, as the water was up to my shoulder.

I glanced up, looking at the giantess block out the ceiling light. I watched as clothes fell to the ground as my mother undressed. Two thunderous footsteps followed, causing waves in the water from the percussion. Unable to help myself, I gazed upward in awe as the giantess’ naked foot appeared above me and crashed down into the water. The impact was large enough to send waves of water and bubbles rushing over me. The rest of her body followed. Her mass was so great that tidal waves smashed my tiny body, flipping me end over end. As I struggled to bring my head above water, I realized her body had displaced so much water that the sea level of the tub was now almost above my head.

A large foot slipped underneath me, and I grabbed onto it pitifully as my mother used her foot to effortlessly raise me above the water. My arms entangled in her toes as I desperately clung to her, wrapping my entire naked form around her warm but slippery foot. She smiled, and began raising her leg, slanting it so I would slide towards her. I clung to her calf, but the slippery water made my grip give way. I was suddenly launched forward, sliding down the smooth length of Alison’s shaved calves. Tumbling over her beach ball sized knee I splashed into her stomach. Panicky, I scrambled forward to her belly button and sat up, my head suddenly breaking the surface.

“I’m sorry Antonino, was that a bit much?” I shook my head yes, still catching my breath. I looked up and noticed her mammoth breast. “I’ll be more careful. Here, let's get you clean sweetie.” Francesca reached out and wrapped her hand around my chest, holding me in place. Her free hand began massaging my left arm, rubbing the length of my arm between her fingers.

Giantess fingers worked their way across every part of my body, soaking me and soaping me up. She squeezed my face, tickled my underarms, and pinched my cheeks, leaving no area unwashed. Giggling as she worked, my mother periodically dunked me under water to rinse me. There was little warning before she submerged me. Clearly, the massive woman was enjoying the power she had over me, absolutely aware of how belittling the whole situation was.

She was finished, and held me in the air. “All clean! Now, for me. You’ll start at my feet, chest and then arms. I’ll help you get closer to my feet!” With both hands, she tossed me further down the tub near her feet. I panicked, as I was in freefall. Landing in the water, I quickly made my way to the surface and look behind me at my giggling mother. “No cannonball?” she joked. I thought her comment was funny, and smiled back at her. That was actually kind of fun.

I turned around and swam to her left foot, strutting out from the water. I got to her ankle and got myself up. Her foot was larger than before, as it was possibly 2 feet tall, nearly my exact size. Wait.. I shrunk!?

I suddenly realized it. She shrunk me, down to 3 feet! I tried to remember when I took any shrinking pill, but had no idea. “Antonino, are you okay?” She asked. I didn’t reply, but started to move my hands in between her toes, massaging them. “Hmm,” she quietly moaned. “Be sure to get every surface, sweetie.” I moved my hands and rubbed her toes, listening to her softly moan in the distance. She was enjoying this, as was I. But I knew what would happen soon. Why else would she shrink me..

I was done with her left foot when she told me to move to the next. I jumped in the water, climbed her ankle and did the same procedure. Soon I felt this odd feeling, that I was starting to enjoy pleasing her. Pleasing a giantess. I got a kick out of this, feeling a bit aroused.

I moved my fingers between her toes, tickling them this time. Her foot moved, slamming down on the drain, opening it. She was unaware of the water now draining, and soon was pleased with my work. She commanded me to work on to her chest, and so grabbed me with only one hand and placed me on one of her breast. It was huge, fat and amazing. I started to move to her nipple, careful of not sliding off.

I reached it and started to move my fingers around it, watching it extend. Her moanings become a bit louder, and started to close her eyes, lying back. She moved her hand to her other nipple, rubbing it as well. I picked up the pace, and uncontrollably started to suckle on it. This pleased her greatly, and even caught her by surprise. “Oh! Antonino! You really are amazing at pleasing your mother..”

The moaning continued for a few more seconds, until she stopped moving her fingers around her nipple, and gripped the side of the tub with her hand. “Sweetie, please stop,” she asked. I was too aroused to even listen, trying my best to continue pleasing her. “Antonino!” she yelled.

I was caught off guard by her yelling and jolted back, falling off her breast and landing on her stomach. Her came down and grabbed me, bringing me up to her face. “Bath time is over.”

I felt embarrassed at what I did. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” I pleaded. “I just thought, that, since you shrunk me.. You wanted.. Me to.. Pleasure you..” She was surprised. “What!? Pleasure me?” My mother seemed displeased, but worried, “How did you know I shrunk you?”

“I’m two feet smaller..? And these aren’t even the same clothes I wore yesterday!”

She sighed, caught red-handed. “I’m sorry, I just like you smaller. I just don’t want you to grow up too fast.” Francesca started to sob, sadden just thinking how I’ll leave her one day.

“You’re all I have left for family.”

I tried to cheer her up, saying, “That won’t happen for a couple of years. Don’t worry about it, mom! Look, we just have to spend more time with one another.”

Her sobbing stopped, and she smiled when she heard me. “You’re right. Okay, Antonino. Let’s get you ready for school.”

She moved out of the tub and placed me down back on the counter near my clothes. I watched as she wrapped a towel around her body and hair. My mother turned around and handed me a towel perfect for my size. If I was still 5 foot. I grabbed the large towel and dried myself off, and finally wrapped it around my waist. “You wait here and continue drying yourself off. I’ll get changed and grab your new clothes.”

She left the room, and I did as she asked. I made sure I was dry, getting every spot. While drying myself, I started to worry about my shortened size. I can't go to school as the smallest person there! I needed to grow back.

My mother walked back into the bathroom, dressed in a bathrobe with a towel still around her head.

“Did you dry yourself? I shook my head yes. “Good, here, try on your new clothes. I hope they fit.” She lowered her hand and placed down jeans, a t-shirt and underwear down beside me. The clothes looked small, way smaller than what I expected. Did she expect me to be the size of a toddler?

I started to dress, with putting my shirt on first. It was loose, and I noticed that there was a cartoon monkey on the left of my chest. “Is this a little kid’s shirt?” I asked.

“Yes. I’m sorry, it's all I found that would fit you.”

“But do you know what actually fits me? My original clothes! At my original height!”

She sighed, “I’m sorry. I just.. Don’t want you to leave me..”

“..and shrinking me helps that?” I said in a upset tone.

I watched her expression turn to sadness. She started to sob. “I’m so, so sorry. I’ll return you to normal. Just wait, I’ll be right back.”

I felt a bit down inside, guilty of making her sad. But I could not stay at this height forever, or even for the next hour! My mother left the room, wiping tears rolling down her cheek. I kept telling myself she is just over reacting like she always does.

I stripped off the t-shirt, disgusted that I had to wear it. “I would be caught dead wearing little kid clothes. What was she thinking?” I was being bit of a bitch, but didn’t care. I was too mad to care what I was saying or doing. I just want to be two feet higher again.

Soon Francesa came back, the tears gone and with her a pill, a growth one. “Thank you, thank you,” I said. “I’m sorry mom, but I cannot stay three feet forever.”

“I understand, sweetie. I was just being a bit too dramatic.”

She lowered her fingers with the pill intact, but quickly stopped moving. “Hold on Antonino.”

I was surprised, now worried she was about to make a deal. One I couldn’t refuse. “What I asked?”

“Promise me this. You will not leave me after high school. You shall stay home with me and always be my little boy. Understood?”

“No college? Mom, I just can’t-”

“Sweetie, college is no place for men. Especially you. You are safer and will be happier at home.”

“But-”

“No ‘butts’. Look, most men stay at home or are married off instead of going to college. And you will not be married off either. Now, do you promise?”

I paused before saying anything. There was no way to fight it. I had to accept it. And so I did. “Yes, I promise.”

She smiled, lowering the pill into my hands. “I know you are being truthful, and I trust you sweetie. Now, take that as I bring you to your room.”

Her hand wrapped around my body and I could feel a chill go down my spine as her fingers were cold. As she held me and walked towards my room, I broke the pill in half and consumed a half, dropping the other half on the ground.

I started to hear my stomach rumbling and soon felt my mother's grasped feel tighter, even though she wasn’t moving her fingers. The growing stopped, and I felt like I was back to normal. Thank goodness.

She dropped me on my bed, naked, as the small towel was in her hands. “Get dressed and be ready to leave soon.” She turned around, closing the door behind her as she left. I felt relaxed, and as if a burden was off my shoulders. I fell back, lying on bed looking up at the ceiling. This life is just crazy.

I dressed myself and while putting on my clothes, they seemed a tad bit too big and baggy, but that must of been because of changing heights. Soon I made my way downstairs, ready to leave. My mother was dressed in a formal attire and smiled, “Here, sweetie.” She bent down and pinching with her fingers was my backpack. She gave me it and soon snatched me up from the ground with my backpack in my hands. The sudden jolt of movement made my stomach sick, but it was just something I am going to have to get used to.

She cradled me in her arms as a babe and we made our way out of the house and to the car. I smelled a strong whiff of her lavender perfume, and almost started to gag. At her height her powerful strides were so lengthy that she was travelling as fast as I would have been able to run, yet she was merely strolling. It was amazing to see. “What a beautiful day,” she said. The sun was shining and the wind was pushing the foliage of the trees. The bird sitting in its nest was chirping, and I noticed the bird was the same size as I knew they were, when women weren’t the size of buildings. Soon my mother reached into her pocket and pulled out her keys, unlocking her car. I looked to my right startled by the noise and saw the enormous red SUV.

Instead of sitting in the back as the last time, she opened the passenger side door and placed me in. The fabric of the seat was comfy, but felt cold. “Buckle yourself in, sweetie.” Francesca closed the door and made her way around the car as I buckled myself in. Same as the back, the smaller seat belt, meant for the smaller folk, was buckled in. I sat comfy as I watched my mother opened the door and climb in.

As she sat down, I felt the SUV shake with her weight and noticed her head was close to touching the roof. I glanced at her, feeling still shocked at how huge she really was. Soon the engine roared, “Second day of school.. Here we come!” she smiled. When she peered down at me to see my response, I gave her a fake smile, feeling uneasy about school still. Francesca moved her heel to the peddle and we were off.

 

End Notes:

This is where I'll end off. I'll keep writing and will finish this chapter shortly. Expect between 4-8 chapters more til the end.

Teacher's Pet by Will_Smiff

 

From my height, I could not see out the windows of the car to know if we were at school. Instead, I knew when my mother proudly mentioned, “We’re here, sweetie.” The car came to a halt and she leaned over to open my door. Her arm was just above my body, reaching for handle. She opened the door and unbuckled myself. “Ok, Antonino. I hope you a great day,” she said. I stood up with my bookbag on my back. Before I left the car, she told me to wait. “Sweetie, you tell that Miss April to keep her hands off you. Remember, you're always mommy’s little boy, got it?” I sensed a hint of anger behind her tone, but replied, “Yes.” However, that didn’t suffice for her.

“Yes, what?” she questioned. I didn’t know what she was on about, but realized what it was. I was embarrassed and felt weak as I said it. “Yes mommy,” I sighed.

“Good. See you after school!”

I got myself out of the car and onto the sidewalk, turning around to see my mother wave goodbye. I waved as well, watching her close the door and leave. Now to survive school.

I pulled my backpack up and stood with my shoulders out. School couldn’t be worse than the first day, could it? After all, I was now Miss April’s teachers pet. Now I suspected that every time would be me catering to her needs, even pleasuring her. However, I didn’t mind the sound of that.

No homework or classwork, and best of all, no tests! I don’t know if I’ll be seen as an outcast though, or have guys jealous of my position. But I knew one person who would be jealous. And that would be my mother. If she found out I was a teacher’s pet, possibly bound to another woman forever, she would protest it. I know my mother well and she is a very jealous woman.

Quickly I entered the doors of the school, watching the chaos erupt in front of my eyes. The Amazons made their way through the halls mostly in groups as guys watched not to bump into them or be kicked around. The tall girls were only between 8 and 13 feet, nowhere near average female adults, but were still something to be careful around.

I made my way, dodging the packs, towards the men’s hallway. A bit of a safe haven due to the small ceiling. I unpacked my books and my even my bag, as it would serve no purpose anymore. I watched as the guys all around talked, and spotted a familiar face come walking towards me. Wayne.

“Holy crap, what happened?” he asked. I didn’t know what was wrong with me.

“What?”

“You’re the same size as me!” Then it hit me. I didn’t regrow back to my original size. Damn it, mom.

“I’m still taller though,” I joked. I started to make my way to homeroom, hoping Wayne would follow.

“Did some chick try to shrink you or something?”

“No, no,” I lied, “I think you’re just seeing things Wayne. I’m taller than you, but I’m not that tall. How tall did you think I was?”

“A few inches? Hey, speaking of height, did you hear Jeremy shrunk to a foot? His girlfriend tricked him and now he’s her little pet. I just saw him not too long ago. Wait, there he is!”

In the main entrance, Wayne pointed towards Marybeth, the clumsy amazon. Standing at 11 feet, she was massive. However I didn’t see any signs of Jeremy. Until I glanced at her cleavage. Jeremy was sticking out of her cleavage, squeezed tight by her breast. He was an actual foot small, and seemed to be shown off as a joke to Marybeth’s friends. “Oh my god, you’re crazy Mary! He’s so cute!” They said.

“Boy, I feel bad for him. Luckily I don’t have a girlfriend. If that's even a good thing..” Wayne mentioned.

We walked into the halls and before we parted ways, I told him about April. “So, is it a good thing or a bad thing?” I asked.

Surprised, he answered, “Good! Man, you are one lucky guy. She’s smoking hot and has a well-paying job.”

“What does her job have to do with..”

“-Alright, see ya man!” he interrupted.

Wayne ran away to the next hall on the left and I watched as he talked with Irene, my only female friend in this school. I guess he’s better friends with her than me. Or likes her..

Soon I was in homeroom and out of it, making my way to Miss April’s class. I reached her classroom door, which was slightly opened, and my way in. It was empty, except for Miss April herself. She was sitting in her chair writing something. She wore a white, buttoned-up, long-sleeved blouse and a black formal skirt with heels. “Miss April,” I called out, “I’m here.”

April turned her attention to me. She smiled, pleased I was in her presence. “Antonino! I thought you wouldn’t come!” Her chair was pushed out, but she remained seated. I slowly made my way towards her, “Why’s that?” I asked. She got up from her seat, and soon tremendous feet shook the ground. “Your mother called me and demanded that I never see you again. But I see you can’t control yourself, can you?” She laughed. “You must find me more attractive than your mother, I suppose. Well, that's good.”

She bent down and grabbed me by the waist, bringing me closer to her. “Now, before we begin for the day, and everyday, you’ll have to shrink.” She placed me on her desk and seated herself down. She grabbed a glass, meant for the size of me, fizzing and bubbling, and placed near me. “Unless you prefer to remain shorter forever and just skip the daily routine. It's your choice.”

I felt conflicted and asked, “Why do I need to shrink?” I knew why, but wanted her to confirm it. “You won’t fit anywhere I’m afraid. Unless I grow, which is impossible without taking a pill and possibly getting caught for it.” I knew I was just going to be a mere toy for her, but the idea was starting to sound good. I made my mind up and didn’t want to be short forever. Only during school. “Shrink and grow back.”

“You got it. Drink up.”

She slid the glass with her fingers. I bent down and grabbed it. The glass was somewhat big, sort of like a massive jug. I started to gulp the whole thing down and finished in seconds. The effects were quick, my stomach rumbled in seconds and soon I was burried in my own clothes. I pushed them off of me and stood up, nude, with my private hanging freely. I took no shame in how I looked, and started to get excited for what was to come.

She peered down at me, looking over her voluptuous bosom. The woman was breathtakingly beautiful from this angle. “Oh my, Antonino. You really did shrink! You must be at least three, no- two feet short! It worked!” She was pleased, clapping to show her excitement. “Oh good, good, good! This day cannot be any better. Never have I had such a dedicated little man such as you. You’re perfect!”

I started to blush from the compliments and started to feel comfortable around her. I noticed her size was even greater, and I must admit, did scare me a little. I was the size of her finger, for crying out loud.

“Now, here is our routine: After homeroom you come to me and I’ll shrink you. The first three periods you will massage my feet. Then my breasts for two periods. My bra puts a lot of stress and squeezes my breast harshly. After that I have lunch and you will join me, and for the final periods, well, we’ll see if I’m kinky enough. Then I’ll give you a growth mixture and you’ll be on your way. Sound good?”

“Definitely!” I said. “I’ll please you like never before.”

“Good. Now, I need to finished my assignment for the class. You massage my feet. Here.”

Her fingers grabbed me by the stomach and placed me on the floor. She scooted herself in and kicked off her heels. She began playing with me.

Her massive foot came to me and knocked me off my feet. Sitting on the cold floor, her foot almost completely covered my body with her soft sole. The titanic teacher then scrunched her toes against my head and rocked her foot back and forth, playing with my body. Carefully she rolled me under her feet, plastering my face against the base of her toes, grinding my lower body with her heel. Just to be able to touch her, even her feet, was something of a dream come true. I was quickly becoming enamored with her- every part of her. The fact that she was humongous somehow added to the effect.  

As her lovely toes passed over me, I eagerly rubbed my face in between them, feeling the soft skin flow over my face. I was surprised that her feet didn’t even stink, and in fact they had a pleasant berry scent to them. Large feminine toes scrunched hard, clamping down powerfully, and my face was comfortably wedged between them.  Miss April played with me like that for a few minutes before releasing me. Another clatter, as her other shoe came off. My enormous teacher transferred feet, lifting one off of me and replacing it with the other, toying with my body for her own amusement as she worked.

She played with me like that until the bell rang for the next period. Soon students filled her classroom as she greeted them. She quickly released me, lifting her gargantuan foot off of my minuscule body. Strangely, I felt almost sad when it ended.

Lying on my back, I watched as she stood, propelled upwards by powerful womanly leg muscles. She started to quickly slid her heel back on and began to walk around the room, talking. I was filled with lust to even listen to what she was saying. A minute passed as I laid on the cold floor until I saw her feet once more come into my view.

Her foot pressed down on me once more, as I stroked the toes of my new “owner” and felt a warm feeling in my stomach as she relaxed. Her face beamed with a pleasant glow, her eyes went half lidded, and she let out a deep sigh as all the stress melted out of her being. It felt great to have that effect on her. I put more effort into my massage, more eager than ever to please this goddess of mine, this woman to which I was enamored.

The two periods flew by as the students left and the room was empty once more. She bent down and slid her heels back on and grabbed me from the cold ground. She placed me on her desk and looked extremely happy. “You truly know how to pleasure a woman, don’t you?” Miss April glanced at me and noticed something. “Oh, and I see you are enjoying it.” Her fingers brushed my erect penis, moving around it. I frozen in place, enjoying her fingers move about the shaft.

My dick is easily pressed into the give of her finger flesh, and she pushes down enough to move it downward, but not enough to cause pain.  Then she kneads at it, and rhythmically, her finger glides back and forth across my dick, the rest of her hand unmoving. Instinctively, my dick reacts ever so slightly to the fact that something so smooth and soft is being brushed over it.  My cock continued growing under the continuous, gentle, soothing pattern of my teacher’s supple fingertip flesh. With a final, slow stroke over my dick, I felt as if I was to explode, but quickly her fingers retreated. My body tingled from deprivation, screaming in an animal frenzy that she did not continue. She smiled.

“Keep up the great work, and you’ll get your reward..” I fell on my butt, shocked at how she just treated me. I felt a bit angry, but knew she was just toying with me. “Now, for my breast. Usually I’m supposed to wear bras, but if only the students know about me being braless and not anyone else, I’m fine.”

She began to expose her chest, unbuttoning her blouse. Soon she stripped herself of her white blouse and placed it near me. Her gigantic breasts seemed to be small, held tight by her tan bra. Miss April moved her hands back as I braced myself for the reveal. I heard a snap and watched as her bra fell and her enormous breast fly out. I was in awe, staring at them. Just the overwhelming size made me stand frozen. They must of been double the size of me and probably the biggest breast I ever saw.

Her hand scooped me up and quickly placed me on her right breast. The soft and fat surface made me fall in love. “Okay, massage around, especially near my cleavage. There is where the most stress is. And listen: do not suckle or kiss my nipple. You can only massage it with your hands. You’ll make me horny, and we both want me to be horny around the last two periods. Got it?”

“Yes April. No sucking or kissing."

"Great. You will try your best to pleasure your goddess.”

“Of course. Anything for you." She blushed. "I thought you would be your mother's little toy. But I see your mine.. Now, I can’t leave my chest open to the public. I have to wear my blouse, but listen. I’ll leave the top buttons undone to let some air in. Hopefully no one spots something moving around on my breast.”

As I sat on the fat flesh, I watched as she discarded her bra to a drawer in her desk and quickly start to clothe herself. Her white blouse was soon buttoned and I noticed the shirt was tight around her breast, as her chest is now bigger without her bra to hold her breast at bay. When she was done, I heard students enter the door and quickly class began. She remained seated, telling her students to read a chapter and complete a worksheet as she graded the other periods work.

I decided to play it safe and take what I had in front of me. Her vast cleavage. Looking deep inside from my perspective, it seemed to go on forever. I walked closer and stood at the base of her breast and looked up to the top. it was so high up, I expected to see clouds surround the topmost altitude of her giant boob. Just seeing those enormous perfect pillows was enough to drive me crazy. My lust took over and I scurried up and then leapt onto the very top of her right breast and started squeezing and licking it all over. This lasted about 5 seconds before my better judgement kicked back in again and I stopped.  I looked up at her face in fear that my lustful actions had displeased her. They had. Her eyes peered down into her cleavage at me, whispering, “Play around, move your hands through them. Don't make this giantess upset.”

I pressed my whole body into her right breast and started to move about it as my body melted in with ease. I started to move my hands around, massaging the soft skin. Minutes past and started to work on the other breast. Over the next 20 minutes I walked all over around her lady lumps prodding, poking, pushing, grabbing, clutching, squeezing, kissing, a little humping, rubbing my body against it and crawling all over. The period was over before I knew it, and the next class entered.

I decided to spice things up, as my lust once again took control. I moved down her breast and that's when I saw her nipple. Her teat was more glorious than I could have imagined. Her areolas and nipples were like giant pink pancakes with a pointy pink thimble protruding from the center of each. The base of her areola was so smooth and her nipples were perfectly erect, probably because of the constant treatment I gave her. I went against her word and was now hovering over her nipple.

As I massaged and licked her,  I could feel it grow harder and even larger in response. A pleasured moan came from her closed lips and it startled me so much that I almost toppled down her mammoth mammary gland. However, I didn't want her to join in and and start rubbing or squeezing her own nipples with me in between her fingers and teat. Or worse, make her annoyed at I disobeyed her. Quickly I stopped and slid down to the base of her mountainous mammary, pressed heavily against her breast.

I slid down and laid underneath that breast for almost 15 minutes, enjoying it's light weight on top of me, the smooth touch of her skin and her shallow breaths that calmly rose her chest up and then gently sank back down. Her rhythmic breathing was enough to put me to sleep. And sleep I did.

 

 

Cave Diving by Will_Smiff

 

I awoke when I felt two fingers pull me out from underneath her breast. I saw the light and was placed on my ass abruptly. I was a bit dazed, so I started to look around, noticing that I was on the desk and in front of me was April, who looked annoyed. As she buttoned her shirt with her bra was once again on, she complained, “Antonino, you were to massage them, not sleep under my boob!”

“I’m sorry, I was just a bit tired.”

“Tired? You don’t have to wear this annoying bra to make sure your breasts are exposed! Also, why did you do the only thing you weren’t suppose to do? I clearly said not to lick or suck on my breasts, you’ll make me horny too early, which you did! But now I’m upset with you.”

I started to get a bad feeling about this, as the 40 foot woman had complete control over me. Even killing me in an instance.

“I thought you said you were going to treat me as a goddess?”

“I know, I know. I just-”

“For your punishment Antonino, I won’t be feeding you. I heard your stomach growling earlier.”

“Please, it was a mistake! I always do what you ask, no matter how specific or crazy! Please!”

There was no way I could survive any longer without any food. Quickly my stomach grumbled and I felt my body go weak and without energy. She did not give me an answer straight away, but only peered down at me, pondering. “Well. This is our first day. But, I will not go easy on you. I expect your full commitment to our relationship. Now, to prove it, meet me in my office. I’ll feed you and from there we’ll see what we will be doing for the last two periods.”

She grabbed me with two fingers and placed me on the ground near her heels. She towered over me and began to walk out of the room. “Don’t get caught,” she said smiling. April was out of the room and soon the classroom was empty with only me. Does she really expect me to walk that far? At this size? I’ll be crushed! No, taken! My stomach growled once more, changing my thoughts. I had to go to her office.

I started to make my way there by exiting the classroom and into the hallway. I was still nude, and felt the cold draft blow against me. I made my way out into the gigantic hallway, scared to meet someone. However I did not, as the halls were empty because of class being in session. I stuck to the sides of the walls and made my way across the enormous hallway. Then I noticed something in the corner of my eye. An ant. To my surprise, it wasn’t the size of me, but instead was the size I always knew it was. I bent down and let the critter move along my fingers. It was a tad bigger, but that was due to my smaller size.

I thought that in this world only the men were smaller. I was wrong. I started to wonder if every other creature was the same size. Soon I came to the realization that humans were the biggest creatures on Earth. However, not all humans, as I was soon reminded about that. Thunderous footsteps shook the ground. “Oh no.”

The footsteps were strong and I knew who it might just be. I moved along the walls slowly, looking and watching for anything. The footsteps began to become louder and stronger, soon emitting the sounds of heels. This definitely was no student. Could it be April? A different teacher? No. Quickly she came into view. The 50 foot giantess took a turn into the hallway I was cowering in. I felt my body drain and be pumped full of fear. The giantess was a ginger, wearing her hair in a ponytail wearing a formal attire, buttoned-up dress shirt with a jacket and even a formal skirt that was just above her knees. Principal O’Neil, in her black heels, came towards me.

I froze, standing against the wall hoping she would not spot me. The heels were even louder but her footsteps came to a stop. Principal O’Neil had hawk-like eyes.

She gasped and her giant eyes peered down at me, staring at my little presence. “Oh god, oh god, please, please don’t be looking at me!” I wanted to cry for help but nobody would hear me. Her voice boomed, in an angry tone, “Wandering around in the halls are we?” She placed her hands on her hips and awaited an answer from me. I was too scared to mutter anything. Was she going to step on me for ditching class? Was she going to eat me? All these thoughts rushed in my head, some even seemed extremely ludicrous.

“Speechless? Well, lets see what-... Are you..?” She paused and looked closer at me, examining me. O’Neil bent down and gasped. She quickly pinched me with her two giant fingers and brought up close to her face. “Why are you naked, Mr.? Hmm?”

I shrugged my shoulders. “Oh! Don’t know? Also, clearly you are not five nor six foot. Did you shrink yourself? Or di-..”

She paused once more, her face showing disgust. “Oh, I know what is going on. What is your name?”

I was scared, now that she what was up. “Antonino,” I muttered.

“What? I cannot hear you,” she said.

Instead of being scared, I looked at her emerald eyes and was caught in a gaze. She was like Medusa, but instead with freckles on her face. For a second I was awed by her beauty, but quickly let out my name, “Antonino.”

Well, Antonino. Come, let’s go see your playmate.” She stopped holding me with her two fingers and placed me in her palm as she started to walk down the hallway. Principal O’Neil clearly knew what was happening. Am I in trouble? Or is April? I sat in her palm sweating in fear, unsure what my punishment could be.

We made our way through the halls until stopping at a door. Instead of knocking, O’Neil used her other hand and barged her way into April’s office. She closed the door behind her and there sat April confused munching on a salad. She stopped eating and placed her salad on her desk. Before Miss April said anything, O’Neil opened her mouth, “Again April? This is the second time!”

April was in protest, “How do you know I caused this?”

“How? No other teacher is known to do this! I can see right through your lies!” she said in anger.

“I cannot keep covering for you April. What if this poor boy was caught by a teacher? Or worse, one of our female students? Do you think about what you’re doing?”

“Please, I was just foolish! I will stop this and never do it again.”

“Oh, it's not using him as your toy. That I do not care for, as Mrs. Khan as one of the students as her toy. But it's the fact you are uncareful. Mrs. Khan does not let her student roam the halls naked and shrunken! Only you!” Soon a bit of insults were directed at one another.

Between all the bickering, I felt better, as I wasn’t one being punished. The insults died down, as Principal O’Neil was ready to leave. “If I see your to-, I mean Mr. Antonino, sorry dear, out in the halls naked and the size of an ant, I will have no other option than to fire you. Do you understand?”

April shook her head yes. “Good. Now, before I leave.” O’Neil raised her palm and brought me closer to her view. “Antonino, I shall see you after school. For detention. Private detention.”

She lowered her hand and placed me on April’s desk and left her office. Private detention? Oh no. Oh no, oh no. I knew what that meant, and that meant doing whatever she saw fit. I felt my body go numb as the worst just had happen. However I was startled by April calling my name.

“Antonino, I’m sorry,” she said. I moved over closer to her, still naked. I soon remembered this, but it feel so natural I didn’t mind. “I’m sorry, I was dumb. I was stupid. Call me whatever you want, I deserve it.” She moved her salad aside and place her head in between her hands. “If you wish to go back to class and never see me again, it can happen.” I felt bad, and knew in my heart I enjoyed what I was doing. How can I stop already? “April, I don’t want to go back. I like treating you as a goddess. I almost love it.”

She moved her head out of her hands and smiled wide, looking down at me. “Oh Antonino I would just hug the life out of you! You are sweetest and best man I’ve met. Here, to make up for my stupidity, I’ll feed you.” I felt happy for her and was pleased that she and I were starting to form a good relationship. I mean, if I get to do this everyday, my life would be grand.

I watched as April quickly unbuttoned her shirt and slide her left breast out of her bra. Once more I was aroused by looking at her gigantic breast. Still smiling, she cradled me in her palm and pressed my whole body on her breast. My erect penis stabbed her, as she felt it penetrate her. “Careful,” she giggled.

She nudged her large nipple into my mouth and started to get herself ready. I followed and started to suckle on the large numb until milk filled my mouth. The flow was too great and I had to keep up the pace by swallowing quickly. Soon the flow stopped and the chore was done. I felt full once more and with even more energy. “All full?” she said placing me down.

“Yeah, feel like I just drank some energy drinks as well.”

“I never knew breast milk was that good for someone. Course I never tried it.”

“It really doesn’t taste like milk, though.”

She laughed as she got herself presentable again. “Alright, I have to finish my lunch and while I eat, try thinking of something you can do to please your amazon goddess,” she said winking. April grabbed her fork and started to dig into her salad. I started to think of an idea, but a question stirred in my head. “April, can I ask you something?”

She stopped eating, “I’m all ears.”

“Principal O’Neil mentioned you had a first.. Well.. Teacher’s pet.”

“Ah yes. He graduated last year. He was good, but definitely not as good as you Antonino. You aren’t scared of anything, not even big ol’ me. Also, all the boy did was rub my feet. Nothing the sorts you do, or try to do,” she said with a wink. I caught her wink and smiled, happy of her gratification. I felt good about myself and started to ponder on how I should treat April.

Minutes passed as I couldn’t come up with a good idea, but I had one in the back of my head. “No, there is no way she would let me.”, I kept telling myself. April was soon done her salad, “So, any ideas?”

“No. Can’t think of one for the life of me.”

“Alright, well let’s head back to the classroom.”

April discarded her lunch and let me walk onto her palm. Soon we were out of her office, down the empty hall, and into her classroom. She sat herself down and placed me at her desk. “Okay, here's our plan for the last two periods. If you can think of an idea, we can do it. If not, that's fine. You can relax for the remainder of our time together. Maybe on Monday you’ll have an idea.”

“April, I’ll have an idea in no time. Don’t worry.”

She smiled. “I won’t.”

“Do you mind if I explore your desk a bit and try to conjure up an idea?”

“Sure thing. Be careful and don’t try to get yourself spotted by any of my students.”

I shook my in agreement and started to move around. An idea popped in my head. I would act as if I was exploring her desk, but instead trying to get under her skirt and from there mess around. However, it would be best to try to save it for the last period. Just the thought of this made me feel aroused. Soon the bell rang and made my way to her computer on her desk, hiding from anyone.

Students flocked in and class began. I waited a couple of minutes before making my move, but my plan was halted as April got out from her chair. “Damn it,” I muttered under my breath. I sat behind the keyboard waiting for April to come back to her chair. She was standing up and lecturing the class on past history. I didn’t pay much attention, but heard portions of it. I tried my best to make on what I was hearing. Apparently there was a hidden kingdom of tall amazon women living on a Greek island. They soon attacked Greece and the Ottoman Empire in the 1800s, enslaving the men to breed the new amazons. They took the world by storm, and in the 1960s they had complete control over the world, still shaping it in their image and size. April even mentioned that many men and women perished, to rid the world of its old ways. This new world is crazy.

Half an hour passed, and finally April sat down. I had only five minutes before the bell rang to reach her chair. I started to move around the desk and look for an escape route down. I looked and examined every nook and cranny but could not find one. Then the bell rang. “Dang. I’m never going to get into her panties as this rate!” This the only time in my life I was so determined to do something. It probably had help due to me being so lustful.

April looked around for me and found me near the edge of the desk. “Antonino, have an idea yet?”

“No,” I replied. “Okay. It’s alright if you can’t come up with anything. Remember, we have Monday and a hundred more days.” She looked away and greeted the students who walked in. There was no way I could wait for Monday. I had to do it. I have to.

After all the students were seated, I would jump down onto her lap. And that was exactly what I did. Five minutes passed and I made my move. As she was talking, I leaped from her desk and fell. I hit her thigh with a sudden thud, as her thick body absorbed my impact. I couldn’t tell if she noticed, but I moved on her skirt slowly. I got on my fours and made my way to her knees, where her skirt ended. I felt myself get even more excited, as the temptation was killing me. Suddenly, her thigh jerked around. I lost my balance and quickly grabbed ahold of her skirt, now on the side of her thigh. Then her body moved.

April got herself up and the sudden change in speed and height caught me off guard. I clinged to the side of her skirt for dear life as she moved to the front of the room to lecture. I was going to be seen! If a student saw me and reported me to April or even Principal O’Neil, I would be done for. I quickly moved my hand and grabbed ahold of her skirt.

As if I was rock climbing, I made my way to her bum, where no student could see me currently. I kept moving and soon a hill started to come into my view. It was her ass, and because of her large bottom, it made climbing easier. I was safe now, but my arms were starting to tire out. I looked up and saw the waist of her skirt, her blouse and long blonde hair. Perhaps I could find safety in her waist?

I started to climb higher, now reaching her waist. I was under her blouse and now tugging at her skirt. I noticed it was on rather tight. How was supposed to slide in that? I kept climbing up and started to squirm my way in. I didn’t look and so I didn’t know what I was squirming into, but I didn’t care. Quickly I felt comfortable, with my upper body in the open covered by her blouse and my lower body in her skirt, or so I thought. I heard her stomach rumble, and soon followed was something unexpected. Something foul.

She let a small fart through and I felt disgusted. The air quickly became foul, my nose now covered in awful fumes. I covered my nose and tried to breathe through my mouth. “Holy shit.” Breathing became hard as the awful smell roamed around. Then I saw a shadow hang over me. I looked up at her fingers coming down near me, grabbing ahold of her skirt. She tugged her skirt, as well as her panties, to let the air flow out. April pulled it out too far for me to remain at her waist. Because of this my body started to fall, I slid on soft fabric, now tumbling. I started to realized that I was in her panties, as the air was still foul and it was warm. I fell on my back and looked straight above me. Her vagina. “Oh no.”

April quickly let hold of her skirt and panties, causing them to snap back into position. I closed my eyes as my body was slammed against her pussy. Luckily, it was half the size of me. Every part of my body but my head and feet were rubbing against her womanly cunt. I was shocked and felt aroused. I poked in my penis and tried my best to squirm around. She must be feeling this, I thought. I noticed that she shaved her crotch, and luckily for me allowed me to breathe easier. Since she made no sign of  my presence, I started to move my hands around the side of her pussy, almost massaging them.

This caught her attention, as I felt myself move downwards then squashed against her pussy. My lower body moved deeper into her and I started to lose a bit of feeling in my legs. Seconds past I kept up the massaging and squirming around, until I saw the light. Her hand moved down her crotch and grabbed me from her vagina. She slide my body out of her panties and placed me gently under her skirt. “Strip off my panties. Now, Antonino.” April moved up in her chair and slid down her panties to her thighs near me. I continued the work, moving her panties down her thigh and at her knees.

I looked back and saw April slouched a bit, exposing her entire vagina to me. I could not resist and started to do just as I did before, massage it. I could hear soft sighs coming from her, trying her best not to start moaning. I helped that by only massaging. Minutes past, as the bell finally rang. Now was the best part. Once all the students were gone and the door closed, she spoke, “You almost got me caught, Antonino. Now.. Get inside me..”

Her hands moved down her waist and started to strip herself of her skirt, panties and heels. Her lower body was revealed, with me feeling around her cunt. She started to take charge and grabbed ahold of me. Just as Miss Penelope did, she started to use me as a dildo, head first. The tempo increased and with every thrust she tried to push me deeper. Her moaning became so loud, I started to wonder if anyone out in the hall could hear her. Then, I couldn’t help myself and climaxed inside of her. The excitement exploded and I felt amazing. April on the other hand was just starting. Soon I noticed something. With every moan, I felt her vagina expand. Was she growing?

She moaned louder and louder, pushing me in deeper. Then the weirdest thing happened. Her shirt began to tear as she grew, soon exposing her bra. Within seconds her bra exploded off, and her shirt completely tore, now resting on the ground near her bra. She was completely nude and the moaning reached its maximum point. April climaxed, and she held back a choking gasp as her strong pussy muscles quivered, wracking my body over and over with her gigantic vibrations. Eventually, the waves of pleasure subsided, and her grip on me relaxed.

She pulled my feet out and grabbed ahold of my whole body. I was sticky, covered in her juices. Even her fingers were in the same condition as me. She placed me on her desk, now catching her breath. “Antonino..” she said while heavily breathing, “I think.. I think I found my match for life.”

I sat on her desk, covered in her pussy juices. I felt disgusted and waited for her to catch her breath. “I never knew someone like you would have the gene.”

“Gene?”

“Yes, gene. If both a male and female parenter have it, and the female orgasms, she grows! Its very rare and after all my years searching I have found you!”

“Does this mean-”

“Yes! You and me are meant for eachother! Oh I’m so happy!”

April slouched back in her chair, covered now in juices on the seat. “And it's someone like you! Someone who treats a woman as a goddess. Aren’t you happy?”

I felt a bit off-guard by all this. All the sudden she wanted to married and be together forever. I enjoy treating her as a goddess, but this is just too big of a commitment happening too fast. “I-I guess I’m happy. It's just this seems to be happening so fast. I mean, I just wanna get home now and relax. I really don’t want to leave my mom alone, especially since my father isn’t around anymore.”

April sat back up in her seat, unaware of soaking in the juices now. “Oh,” she said. April seemed a bit upset, but what did she expect? I’m only a highschool senior for crying out loud! She lounged in the chair for a few seconds, until finally getting up. “I’m going to change into my spare clothes. I’ll grab your growth pill and your clothes as well.” I watched as she got up and noticed juices covering her crotch still. I decide to clean myself up and walked over to the tissues, grabbing the giant pieces and cleansing myself.

Soon I was cleaned off and watched April rummaging through her cabinet. To my right I saw looked at the door and saw someone peeking in. It couldn’t be. The door opened, causing April to react by sticking to the wall, covering her breasts and crotch with her clothes in her hand. In walked the tall 50 foot giantess, smiling at me from across the room. “Aha! There you are Antonino! Prepared for private det-” Principal O’Neil spotted April’s torn clothing on the ground and was stunned. “What the?”

 

 

Private Detention by Will_Smiff

 

Confused, O’Neil wondered why there was torn clothing on the ground, and soon spotted the chair nearby, with its arms bent outwards, realizing what had just happened. She looked behind her and spotted April, embarrassed, covering herself. “I cannot believe this,” O’Neil spoke. Her voice trembled. She turned her head to me, “You, boy..” I stood, staring at O’Neil with her mouth open wide. “Yes?” I questioned with fear.

“Did you.. And her..”

I nodded.

She looked over at the chair once more. “Then that means..”

O'Neill turned around and marched her way over to April. She was shocked, when standing next to April they appeared almost the same size. “I cannot truly believe this! You’ve.. You’ve grown!”

April wasn’t taller than her, but must’ve been four feet shorter than O’Neil. “I’m both shocked and furious!”

“I’m sorry, he is just very manipulative, I-”

“Don’t blame the boy. You are the one here to blame. Now, dress yourself miss or else.”

O'Neill walked over to the door and closed it, giving April time and a bit of privacy to dress herself. April quickly a wore tight-fitting skirt and a hoodie, with the school’s sports team, that exposed her stomach. O'Neill turned back to April and began to shout, “How dare you go behind my back and not listen to me. I explicitly told you three times! Three times!” she repeated.

“You almost got yourself caught by a student! What if one walked in, with you aware, and told someone other than me? I’ll be held responsible and you’d be in jail!”

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” she cried.

“You better be. I risk my job for you, the staff and myself so we may use our students. And you almost ruined it!”

Hold on a second. What they’re doing is illegal? Private detention at her place is illegal? Maybe this world wasn’t so crazy. I felt a bit relieved hearing this, but at the same time started to fear that I should've not been hearing that. And I wasn’t supposed to.

The principal spoke the words too late and turned towards me. “Antonino,” she said while walking towards me, “you promise that will not speak of this conversation to anyone, yes?” I stood in fear, and nodded. She stood so close to me she blocked out the light from above and casted a shadow over me. Soon her hand came slamming down just inches near me. The sudden slam caused the desk to shake, and me quiver. “Good,” she smiled. “Now, time for private detention.”

Without saying or doing anything, her hand snatched me and kept me clutched and hidden in her fist. She started to move and the constant swaying of her arm was starting to make me sick. Before we departed, she turned to April. “Clean up yourself and the next time I see you, I’ll decide if you can still keep your job.”

O'Neill left the room and made her way to her car. She tried her best to avoid people and to get to her car as quickly as possible. She was in a rush. I was still in her fist, feeling nauseous, but shortly the ride was over, as I heard a car unlock and felt her hand move. The car door was shut and her palm opened, dropping me on her lap. I got myself up on her formal skirt, and was shocked at how much bigger her car was than my mother’s. However, my new size, 2 feet tall, must’ve been the reason behind the bigger environment. I looked at myself and had completely forgotten I was still nude. “I guess it doesn’t matter if I’m clothed anymore”, I thought. Plus, I felt I had adapted to my new lifestyle.

The car engine roared and I felt the skirt move as O’Neil moved her feet to accelerate the car.  We were off to her place, I assumed. Where I would spend my time doing whatever I had to do for private detention. I knew what the worst would be, but perhaps it wouldn’t be so bad. Principal O’Neil wasn’t unattractive, as she was quite the opposite. Even being a more mature woman, she appeared to be a few years younger than she actually is. Her bust was enormous, but this must’ve been because of my short stature. I decided to gaze up past her mountainous chest and at her face. O’Neil’s face was strikely similar to April’s, with similar eye color and facial structure. Also the freckles, which were more abundant on O’Neil than April, were a comparison. Could she possibly be Ap-

“Antonino,” she interrupted my thought, “be truthful with me.”

She kept her eyes on the road while she spoke, “Did you and Miss April - well, to be blunt - have intercourse?” Her emerald eyes peered down at me, waiting for an answer.

“Yes,” I shouted, unsure if she could hear me at my level.

“And did she.. Grow?”

“Yeah, sort of.” I knew where this was going.

A smile formed on her face. “Antonino, you are one special boy, you know that? If other women found out what you are capable of, you’d be nothing more than some toy. Luckily, I am not like those women.”

I gulped. “Do they really treat men like me as a toy?”

“Yes. There is a rumor that the current prime minister has a toy of her own that she uses to grow. Every month she is a few feet taller!”

I was hesitant to ask, but bluntly questioned, “Will.. Will you use me like that? I mean- I have a mother and friends who care for me. Including Miss April.”

Her face expressed her pity, “No, no. Of course not. Just- just this once, okay? Private detention. You need to learn your lesson.”

“And what is my lesson exactly?” I tried my best not to upset her.

“Well, uh.” I looked at her face, as she tried to think of an answer. “You see, you, uh. Well you need to learn better judgement.”

“Better judgement?”

“Yes. Better judgement. You should've known better than to form a relationship with that quarrel-some Miss April.”

“Really?” I questioned. She was making this up. “Principal O’Neil, I overheard you mentioning how it is illegal to, well, kidnap and utilize students, like myself.”

Before she opened my mouth, I continued, “But don’t worry. I kind of enjoy it. I mean, if I’m getting my highschool diploma this year, then there will be no problems at all.”

She left out a sigh. “That's good to hear. I thought for a minute you were going to try and report me. Who knows what I would've done to you,” she laughed.

The rest of the ride was quiet, until I felt her hand slip around my waist. Nonchalantly, O’Neil delicately felt my body with her fingertips, rubbing them up and down my chest as she spoke. I stared up at her, lying on my back in the warm confines of her dark blue skirt. Delicately, she stroked me with gigantic fingers, playing with my body like I was some kind of doll. I’m not sure I would have liked the experience if it was anyone but her. But she was so beautiful that I simply let her fingers wander where they wanted. Besides, what was I going to do to resist her? If this woman wanted to hold me, well… then it looked like I was going to have to accept the fact that I was going to get held. She held me down with her two fingers, while her index finger wandered over my body. The giant finger soon brushed against my penis, and the sudden feeling started to make me aroused. She gently rubbed my crotch her finger, feeling my erect penis stab her finger. She stopped moving her fingers and placed her hand back on the wheel, as I laid on her skirt yearning for more. However, she was just teasing me. “Just wanted to check if you still got a bit more energy in you.” I felt tricked and unsatisfied with what she had done, but remained silent once more.

After half an hour later of driving we reached her home. It was definitely massive compared to mine. It had more rooms and accommodated someone who was 50 feet tall. O’Neil cupped me into her palm, and stuck her hand out to make sure I wouldn’t fall out. We were moving towards her front door, which seemed massive to me. She opened the door with her left hand and entered, closing the door behind her. In front was stairs leading to the second floor and a hallway beside it on the first. There was both rooms to the left and the right before the staircase, and I could see the kitchen at the end of hallway.

She crouched and placed me gently on the hardwood floor. She brushed her hair to the side, “Now, detention begins. I always let the one in detention to roam around or just relax while I get dressed and eat. But, since it's you, I’m just going to grab a quick bite to eat while you relax or walk around. Your choice. Oh, and called me Sarah.” O’Neil got herself up and walked into the kitchen, with titanic heels slamming down on the floor, causing the ground to shake near me. She strutted into the kitchen and was out of my sight. Now what was I supposed to do? She mentioned she would just get a quick bite, meaning she wouldn’t take long. I started to wonder if I could escape this house, or even hide. But that just prolonged the inevitable.

I decided to relax, and wandered into the living room to my right. The room had a couch and a seat facing a fireplace, with a table in between them. There was a piano on the side of the wall in front of window. On the opposite side was a wide bookcase filled to the brim with books, as well as other smaller and unimportant things. The floor was of cream-colored carpet and was soft on my feet. It was so soft, I decided to lay in it, face first.

The carpet sunk in and my body was surrounded by the soft carpet. I started to doze off, but kept myself awake thinking about what was going to happen next. Minutes past by, and I felt the ground start to shake once more. I flipped my body over and stared at the tremendous giantess come into view. I noticed she wasn’t wearing her heels, which was good, as the sound they produced were quite loud. “Relaxing I see? Come on.”

 

She smiled and bent down, cupping me in her palm just as she did earlier. In her opposite hand was red wine. However, I noticed something odd about it that made it irregular. It was fizzing. I don’t recall wine fizzing. The thought escaped my mind as Sarah began talking about what was next. “-and now we’re heading to my bedroom, where we’ll have a bit of fun.”

She moved up the steps and quickly into a master bedroom. The room was astonishing, and the bed must’ve covered the majority of the room. In the back of the room to the right was a door leading to a private bathroom. “I’ll just place you here..” She lowered her hand and placed me directly in the middle of the 60-foot long bed. She climbed into bed as well, balancing her glass of wine in her hand. The bed started to sink in a bit as the titan sat down. O’Neil was near the end of it, and not to far from me, sitting with her legs crossed.

“You are familiar with shrinking pills, yes?”

“Well I did shrink. Twice now.”

She felt a bit dumb, “Of course, of course. A stupid question to ask. Anyway, you won’t be taking it. I will.”

“Why?” I asked.

“I prefer my men to be, well, bigger. I can’t grow you, but I can shrink myself and grow back to my original height. Or new height if this goes well.”

She relaxed herself and continued, “I sometimes wish I was just 20 feet, so that a man’s.. Well.. Penis, would actually be felt. And don’t get me started on yours,” she joked.

“I’m not actually 2 feet tall..” I said embarrassed.

She smiled, “Well, let's begin.”

Sarah lifted and glass and quickly consumed the fizzing red wine in seconds. She tossed the wine glass off the bed and onto the floor. Shortly she started to shrink. I watched as her clothes started to seem baggy on her, until she vanished underneath them. I waited a few seconds, before I called out her name, “Sarah? Are you okay?” I moved a bit closer to the clothes, until I noticed some movement. Her skirt was lifted and out came a stunning woman. She moved near me, with her long ginger hair flowing behind me. Her breast jiggled along and I noticed her whole body was covered in freckles. I moved my eyes down and her womanhood caught my attention. It was somewhat trimmed, but I could noticed orange stubbles of pubic hair. I noticed her vagina was an innie, and looked miraculously.

I felt myself turned on, and watched as the goddess walked towards me. Her heavy cheeks bobbed side to side as she moved, enticing me with their feminine curves. She wasn’t shorter than me, and with every step closer to me she appeared bigger and bigger until she was just a few feet away from me. When she was just inches away, she must’ve been 5 foot and a few inches, double my size. Her vagina was straight towards my face, but I tried my best to keep my eyes above and at her face, past her beautiful breasts.

“All this stress is really.. Really.. Making me horny.. Don’t ever stop.”

Her hand reached out and was placed on my shoulder. Her hand was large, giant compared to mine. Then her other hand on my other shoulder. She smiled, and I felt her push me gently on my bottom, looking up at her luscious lips of her labia, that were pressed together tightly. Sarah planted my face against her ass assertively. Squealing with pleasure, she took my legs in her other hand, positioning me on the floor as her butt loomed above me. Cheryl was moving to a sitting position on her knees, and I was right under her!

“Let’s do it.” She taunted from on high, pushing me down onto my back. I felt the comfy bed against my skin, and staring upward all I could see was her gigantic, ominous pussy. Slowly she lowered it onto my head, encasing me between her legs as she sat on my entire body and pressing my face right into her cunt with her considerable weight.

        “There, that’s the spot.”

        She gyrated into me, instantly warming the cold floor with moisture from her muff. The luscious pubic hair on her labia scraped against my chest, sending waves of ecstasy through my body. I could hear Sarah moaning above me, and both of her hands gripped my legs, holding me in place as she pleasured herself on me. The only thing saving me from being crushed under my mother’s immense bulk was that she was kneeling. Hot stickiness covered me as she slathered her vulva up and down my chest, masturbating on my body, lustily lubricating me with her oppressive fluids. Her scent overpowered my mind, sending me into a carnal lust. I lost control of my own body, involuntarily bucking upwards in a futile effort to have my exposed rod touch her hot womanhood as her luscious muff slid over me repeatedly, toying with my body.

 

Feeling me squirming like a bug below her, Sarah obliged my efforts, repositioning her vagina over my pelvis, sliding it over my stomach in a slow sexy thrust that left me covered in juices.

Her hands remained on my legs, and slowing and sensuously she pulled upwards on me, drawing me into her snatch and further imprisoning me underneath her. Like a captured animal, I tried desperately to hump at my own frantic pace, but Sarah’s guiding hands were too strong. I couldn’t even control my own rhythm- she had found a way to do that for me. My shaft thrust upwards into her engorged clit, jabbing it repeatedly as my mother worked me into her. Slowly she brushed her vulva around, and the tip of my penis explored the wrinkles of her clitoral hood, giving us both an incredible amount of sexual gratification. Just as I was about to lose myself, she eased off, rocking backwards and planting her cushy cunt directly on my face.

        “Oh, oh… worship me!” She moaned haughtily, nearing an orgasm herself. “Touch me and feel me and love me, damn it!”

 Eager to please, I worked my arms up and down the sides of her labia, running my fingers through her thick hair and cupping her womanhood into my face. I plunged into her, rubbing and licking like a pig in a trough. It was an awesome experience, working as hard as I could to satisfy a goddess like that. She let go of one of my legs and suddenly reached around. I felt her fingers playing on the back of my neck as she forcefully pushed my head up inside of her sheath, assisting me in pleasuring her despite my enthusiastic efforts.

I was having difficulty breathing, as her womanly folds had formed a tight seal on my face, and her desperate gyrations created a heavy plunger-like effect as her weight slammed into me. I tried to signal her that I couldn’t breathe, but she only let out a yell of ecstasy, losing herself in the moment. The huge goddess didn’t care- all that mattered at that moment was what she wanted.

She started to grow and I could tell because I could feel the wrinkled mass of her inner vagina expanding wider, allowing her to engulf me even more. And in her frenzied ecstasy, she did. She pumped upwards and slammed into me, drawing me further and further inside her. I was terrified, because as she continued her efforts got stronger and stronger, her weight and mass became more and more, and I was afraid I was going to suffocate. It had never occurred to me that this might be dangerous!

Cum shot about my face as Sarah orgasmed on me, unaware that I was drowning inside of her. Already I’d accidently swallowed a bit, but she didn’t care. My frantic thrashing served only to give her more orgasms, so she clenched my body tight in her ever growing hands and worked me further and further, screaming and groaning at maximum volume as my head reached new depths of her womanly cavern.

 Gigantic pussy lips quivered around me as more hot fluids gushed about. Her steamy cum felt as if it was going to scald me at first, but it cooled as soon as it touched air. The pressure was slowly letting up, not just on my face but the rest of my body too as my principal’s strong hands relaxed their grip on me. Wrinkled labia loosened on my face, and with a sticky plop I was released from my muscular prison.

Gasping for air, I opened my eyes frantically. I was covered in sticky goo, thoroughly slathered in the contents of Sarah’s multiple orgasms. Around my face and chest all I could feel was the thick fur of her cunt. It was like a hairy rug pressed me into the ground.

Sarah was gasping as well, and she rolled to one side allowing me to be freed completely. I noticed she grew, and now must’ve been five feet higher.

 She giggled at the sight of me, plastered to the bed in a puddle of her own juices.

        “Well that was something! Look at you, poor thing.” She cooed teasingly. “I went and got you all messy!”

My thumping heartbeat and heightened adrenaline was a testament to that. But, on an emotional level, I was thrilled. I felt like I had just got off the best amusement park ride ever.

She beamed down at me, “April is lucky she found someone like you.. I never experienced anything like that!” She kept catching her breath. “Usually I get fucked, but this time.. Well this time was better!”

The joy from the room vanished as the door swung open, and there stood April. Both Sarah’s and my jaw dropped, shocked to find her here. “Mother!” April screamed, shocked to find me lying on the bed being used as a sex toy. I sat myself up, still covered in Sarah's juices. April moved closer, now angry at her mother. “April, dear, I can explain.” April’s face went red in anger. “Oh no,” I thought.

 

 

Singing in the Shower by Will_Smiff

 

April was astonished finding her mother with me. “Mom, what are you doing!” Mrs. O'Neill made her way to her oversized clothes and covered her body with her shirt. She didn’t respond, embarrassed and frightened of what her behemoth would do. To April, her mother was the size of a doll and could be grabbed with one hand. Me on the other hand, I’m the size of her foot! “Mom, why did you do this? I thought private detention was only for foot massages in your office! What the hell!”

“April, look, I can expla-”

“No!” she interrupted, “You go behind my back doing this, especially with Antonino!”

Her face showed her anger, and soon April made her move. She moved to the side of the bed and snatched her mother in one hand. Her hand wrapped around Sarah’s body, and only her head and feet were visible. Sarah tried to struggle, but her daughter’s grasp was too strong. There was no way of getting out.

I was still sitting uncomfortably covered in juices, and April noticed this. She grabbed ahold of Sarah’s t-shirt and lightly brushed it against me, cleaning me off. lowered her massive hand. She lowered her hand for me to walk on, “I’m sorry my mother did this to you.” I walked onto her palm, “It’s okay, I’m fine.” Sarah, still struggling, muttered out, “He liked it!” Her palm raised and she began to leave the bedroom, down the stairs, and into the dining room where a large cardboard box laid. April didn’t hesitate and lowered her Sarah in the box, trapped. “You can’t do this! I’m your mother!”

April casted a shadow over the box, peering down at her doll-sized mom. “When I come home, I’ll see what punishment you’ll be getting. Now I’m the woman of the house!”

April left her mother in the dining room, shouting and demanding she get her out. She ignored her and left the house and out towards her car. While walking, she looked down at me in her palm, “I’m taking you home, don’t worry.” She opened her car door and sat herself down, placing me in the cupholder. I landed on my bottom and felt the cold surface against my naked body. I jolted upwards and looked out from my makeshift car-seat. I looked up at April, who was still wearing the tight hoodie and skirt. She was too big for her car, as her head gently brushed against the roof of it.

She buckled her seatbelt and ignited the engine, driving off to my home. Home sweet home. While riding, she started to talk, “I’m sorry for everything, Antonino. I’ve been so stupid this whole day, especially for neglecting you earlier. “

She was about to shed a tear, but held herself together. “If I came home too late, she would’ve hid you and kept you as a toy forever. Just like my father.”

I was shocked. “That.. Thats insane..” Hearing a human being treated like that is awful. And it would’ve been me as well!

“She’s crazy. She’s always been like this too. Once, I found a grown man treated as some pet in an empty fish tank. Luckily the man didn’t press charges, because he oddly enjoyed it.”

I sat there listening, still shocked to hear the things coming out of her mouth.

“Also,” she left out a heavy sigh, “I’m afraid our time together is over.”

“Why?” I questioned.

“Your mother. She’s worried about, leaving me four calls to my personal cell phone. I don’t know how she got ahold of my number, but she must deeply care about you to try to find it. I can’t get separate a mother from her son, especially when she is all alone. My mother feels the same way without any man in the house.”

I was about to say something, but she continued, “Also, I feel you're in better hands with your mother than me. My own mother is a ruthless woman, and if she gets the chance she’ll shrink me and take you. I don’t want that to happen to you.”

She started to tear up, “I know our relationship is short, but I feel like you're the best man I could ever have.”

“Short but sweet,” I added.

She smiled and nodded, “Exactly.”

April wiped away a tear and kept her eyes on the road. For a minute it was quiet, but I asked her, “Is it normal for sons to be kept by their mothers?“

“Yes,” she answered, “It’s rare when men are kept by their mothers. I don’t mean to sound ignorant, but I’m guessing your father passed or left, yes?”

“Yeah, he left. Or was taken. I still don’t know and for some reason have little feelings about it.”

“I see. Well, most guys in your situation without a current father or other siblings, have their mothers keep them to live with them forever.”

I nodded and sighed, now fully realizing I was to live the rest of my life with my mother. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad? In order to break the silence, April spoke, “I never knew my father for long. He was gone when I was 8.”

“What happened to him? Was he taken?” I asked.

“Oh god no,” she chuckled, “No woman in her right mind would mess with 50 foot woman’s husband. My father and mother were having sex, and she smothered the poor man in her vagina by accident.” She started to giggle. “What a way to go, huh?”

I faked laugh, shocked to hear how April was joking about her father’s death. Her own father! For the rest of the ride was complete silence. Soon we reached my home, said our goodbyes and I was left alone, nude, standing in front of my giant front door. There went April, possibly gone forever. Now my life with my mother forever was about to begin.

I walked up to the massive door, but moved towards the door suitable for me. The doorknob wasn’t too high for me and I knew I would be able to jump up and open the door. And so I did. The door opened and I stepped in, expecting my mother to be at the door.

The living room was empty, and I looked at the stairs to the right. Not occupied. I peered down into the kitchen, which seemed further away due to my 3 foot size. The kitchen table was empty as well. I walked around on the carpet for a few seconds until I decided to shout. “Mom! Mom! I’m home!” No answer. Is my voice too quiet because of my size? I kept walking around the living room, unsure of what to do. Maybe go look for her? However, I didn’t have to for long.

The ground started to shake and I heard footsteps coming from upstairs. Now the stairs. I turned my head and saw my gigantic mother walking toward me. My mother was wearing light-blue skinny jeans that showed off her curved figure and a peach blouse. Something was off about her. I looked up past her breast and noticed how close she was to the ceiling than before. Did she grow? Even at my size, she seemed to grow to be at 26 feet tall, four feet less than the ceiling. She quickly spotted me and shouted, “Antonino, sweetie!” She wasn’t wearing any shoes, as her bare feet were mere inches away from me and smelt an odor of sweat emitting from them. I also noticed my small stature was at her shins.

She quickly lowered her hand and picked me up. In a sudden moment, she pressed me firmly against her left breast. I didn’t know what was going on, but realized she was giving me a hug. The hugging ended in mere seconds and she held me as a doll, raising me in the air and looking at me. “Oh Antonino, Mommy was so worried! I was afraid I may never see you again!”

Being grasped in her hand, I had trouble breathing. “I’m fine and now everything is fine.”

“Oh that's so good to hear. Your teacher, Miss April, finally answered my calls and realized that your Mommy’s Little Boy, not hers!”

She loosened her grasp on me and let me sit in her palm. I sat there naked looking up at my mother’s gazing eyes. She was shocked, “Sweetie, why are you naked? Also, did you shrink? Did April do this?”

“Yes - it's a long story.”

“Well you can tell me later.” She moved her head closer to me and hovered her nose over me. She sniffed and smelled a foul odor as I could tell by the fixture on her face. “Antonino, why do you smell.. So.. foul?”

“Well, let’s just say-”

“I think I know what it is, don’t say it. C’mon. I was just about to take a shower.”

A shower? With her? With my size I don’t think that's such a great idea. My mother and I still in her palm walked upstairs and into the bathroom. She gently placed me on the sink counter and began to undress. Her stunning figure alone made me feel aroused. I knew it was my own mother, but I couldn’t help it. Right in front of me my mother started to slip out of her blouse and jeans into her underwear. She knew I was looking at her and smirked. I felt a bit embarrassed and my cheeks turned red.

Francesa moved her hands to her back and slowly undid her bra, letting it fall to the ground on top of her clothes. Her mountainous breast jiggled out and were free from captivity. My cock turned to slowly hardened, but I closed my eyes and fought the image of my naked mother out of my eyes. Within a few seconds I opened my eyes and there stood my naked mother in front of me. I peered down her waist and spotted her pubic hair. It was shaven but noticed some black hair. I gulped.

My cock was erect and my mother noticed. “Oh sweetie, still aroused by my beautiful figure?” She giggled and quickly grabbed ahold of me. In the other hand she turned the handle for the shower and hot water poured out from the shower head. My mother stepped into the shower and lowered me onto the bottom. The shower was quite spacious, and she had room to move her feet. She closed the shower door and started to shower herself.

I stood between her feet and felt the large hot water droplets hit me. I felt as if I was being hit with water from a bucket. I looked at my surroundings and saw the drain near me. The water was moving towards it and I felt the small rush of water move around my feet. To my sides were her giant feet. I turned around and soon felt something hit me. Her foot knocked me down and started to press down on me. Her foot was as wide as me and covered my whole body, with only my head sitting out. Her toes wiggled and pressed down, hard. I was on my back and felt the water surround my body. Luckily the water level wasn’t high or I’d be drowning.

I looked up and something caught my eye straight away. Her vagina. She had a innie and I watched as water would drip down from it. I felt my cock throb and start to stab my mother’s foot. “Oh!” she said. “Is that your penis, sweetie?”

I didn’t answer and started to feel anxious about my situation. My mother moved her foot and now her toes wiggled against my cock. The constant movement of her toes made me feel excited and started to love it. Sadly it ended shortly as my mother backed up and could see me past her gigantic breasts. My eyes were still fixed on my mother’s pussy, and she noticed this. “Antonino, my eyes are up here,” she joked. My mother was toying with me, knowing how much I was enjoying this. She didn’t feel as conflicted as I did about incest, but I knew it didn’t bother her one bit.

I know in the past my mother was a bit open about this sort of things, especially being breastfed as I remembered being breastfed until I was 4. I also remembered how my mother would be open about being nude around me when I was young and used to take baths with me until I started to hit 10.

My eyes locked with her eyes and I watched as she started to rub soap around her body. She stopped looking down at me and started to act as if I wasn’t there. I sat up with my cock still throbbing, watching my mother move her hands around her body. She slowly moved her hands around her breasts, grabbing them, bringing them up and letting them drop. My body felt weak and the only feeling I was feeling was my cock. Soon she grabbed the shower head, which was able to be moved around as a hose would. She moved the shower head around her body, washing the soap off. Then she lowered it to her crotch.

Francesa placed the shower head underneath her crotch and the water shot up at her vagina. She shivered and let out a quiet moan of pleasure. She started to smile and moved the shower head around her vagina, letting out small moans of pleasure here and there. I started to feel angry now that she was teasing me and now I was becoming confused. “Just- just let..!” I shouted. I stopped myself from saying anything else.

“What?” she asked.

“Please stop teasing me.”

She put the shower head back and scooped me off my feet and into her palm. “Tease you? What do you mean?”

Was she playing dumb, or was she serious? “You know what I mean,” I snapped. She was caught off-guard. “Sweetie, I’m just washing myself. Here, let me wash you.”

She kept me in her palm and grabbed ahold of the soap in her other hand. Soon she rubbed it gently around my body in seconds. Then she used her two fingers and rubbed her wet fingers around my body. It felt soothing and her soft fingers would’ve put me to sleep. Her fingers moved around my body, and I felt her fingers rub against my buttocks. I jolted at the feeling but her index finger quickly moved around the shaft of cock. She started to moved her index finger up and down my cock, which sent vibrations through my whole body. I couldn’t believe what was happening. My mother was giving me a finger-job!

I felt as if I was in heaven and locked eyes my mother. She was smiling and started to sing in italian, “La bella lavanderina...“ I listened to her beautiful voice and recognized the song as she would sing it to me as she bathed me. Quickly I started to lose my breath as she stroked my cock and soon the quick song came to an end,  “..dai un bacio a chi vuoi tu.” Which meant, “give a kiss, to whoever you want.” Wait.

The unexpected happened. As she sang the last lyric, she closed her eyes and moved her palm towards her face with me in it. She stopped rubbing my cock and I was unsure what she was doing. She opened her lips and gently pressed my waist into her mouth. Her hand pressed me against her face, where my face was against the tip of her nose. Her lips puckered and I felt her soft red lips engulf my penis. My mother kissed my cock, which sent shivers down my spine. Then I felt my waist be sucked into her lips. She started to suckle on my cock and move her tongue around it. I’ve never felt anything like this and couldn’t hold it for any longer.

I orgasmed and let out a soft moan. Cum shot directly into her mouth and she guzzled it within seconds. She kept sucking and moving her tongue around my cock. The sensation was about to make me pass out, and gasped, now holding my breath. My mother would not stop and kept sucking like a vacuum until my cock was dry. Her lips opened and I fell back into her palm. I started to shiver while laying her palm. She moved her hand out and opened her eyes, smiling down at me. She gulped and swallowed the rest of the cum. “Good boy,” she said. I still laid there speechless.

“Mommy didn’t know you had that much in you!”

“That.. That was amazing.”

“Well, I was best at pleasing your father. But you are nothing like him. You’re an upgrade!”

“Does that mean..”

“Mean.. What?”

“Nothing, nevermind.”

She smiled, “Don’t worry Antonino. Now that you are with me, I’ll always make you feel like Mommy’s Little Boy.”

“But,” she added. But what? She turned off the shower and left it, now placing me on the counter, wet, and wrapping a towel around her chest. “You will have to follow an agreement.”

“Which is?” I asked.

She wrapped another towel around her waist and then a third around her hand. She handed me a small towel, fit for my size. “Your current size will not do. I’m shocked your penis was large enough for me to feel!” I wrapped the towel around my waist after I was done drying myself and felt a bit embarrassed her talking about my nether region. “Second, you, at all times, will be nude. Me? I’ll be mostly clothed but sometimes I like to walk around the house naked when you aren’t home.”

“That's fine with me!”

She smiled, “Good. Third, you will call me Mommy, not mom or mother. I prefer Mommy because that's what I am. Fourth, you will do whatever  I command and wish for. Finally, you will be Mommy’s Little Boy forever, until otherwise. Do you agree with all of this?”

I didn’t hesitate and couldn’t wait for it all begin, “Yes.”

“Yes Mommy,” she corrected.

“Yes Mommy,” I said.

“Good,” she smiled. “Now, I have growth pills and shrink pills stored in this cabinet. Here.”

She opened the cabinet, open and grabbed a growth pill. She snapped it in half and gave a half to me. I consumed the one half, while she consumed the other. Both her and I grew, and I noticed her towels were starting to tear. They stopped and she stopped growing, now being 29 feet tall, a foot away from the ceiling. As I grew, my towel tore from my waist and exposed my crotch. I felt myself feel taller than usual, and must’ve been now six feet tall. I was past her shins and was almost at her knees now.

“Antonino, I think something else grew.”

“What? You?”

“No,” she smirked. She moved her fingers and could now rub both her index and thumb on my cock. I was starting to get erect again but it stopped when she stopped rubbing it. I noticed my cock was an inch or two larger than before.

“Now, let me get dressed so we can watch a movie together.” She grabbed me this time with two hands and placed me on the ground. She started to walk away, shaking the floor with every step. I followed her and stopped, watching her enter and close her bedroom door behind her. I went the opposite direction and down the stairs. They weren’t hard to traverse and made my way down with ease. I move along the carpet towards the couch.

I reached it and started to climb up, trying to get up on it and be ready when Francesa comes. I pulled myself up and sat down, kicking my feet on the edge waiting for my mother. I started to feel tired and began remembering what I did so far today. Today was probably my best day of my life, and didn’t want it to end. However, I felt an itch in the back of my brain. Was this all real? Or this just such extreme dream? I didn’t know what to make of it, but I slowly started to feel as if this is my life now. After moments of pondering, my mother’s door opened and I heard footsteps.

She walked over to me, now standing to the side of the couch looking at me. She was wearing her nightgown, the black and scarlet red with red roses scattered on it. Surprisingly, it fit her well, but must’ve been another size of it. “Want me to make popcorn?”

“Wait, I can eat that?”

“Oh! I’m sorry. I keep forgetting you boys only consume breast milk. I’m sorry sweetie.”

“It-its fine.” I said, a bit irritated.

“Don’t worry, I’ll feed you.”

She walked over to the kitchen and started to make herself popcorn. As she was making it, she had some wine and started to talk, “Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. Your teacher was kind of enough to tell me about you, this interesting wine and gave me those pills.”

“What did she tell you about me?”

“Well, you know how to pleasure a woman, a certain gene, and that you are one loyal little boy.”

“Oh. What's the interesting wine? Are you drinking it?”

“No, I’m trying to finish up this older one.”

The popcorn was done and Francesa walked over to me and sat down. She placed the bowl of popcorn on the table and moved me onto her lap. “What kind of movie, sweetie?” She asked as she grabbed the remote. I wasn’t sure, and said I didn’t mind. We ended up watching some comedy movie revolved around a shrunken woman in some office which is dominated by colossal men. The movie was a hit or miss, with a few funny moments. During the movie Francesa would sip her wine and devour the popcorn. Soon my stomach started to grumble and I notified her.

“Okay, here.”

She grabbed me with two hands and adjusted herself on the couch. She laid on her back and exposed one of her breast. She arched one leg back, with her knee up. This caused her nightgown to fall to her waist and expose her crotch. She planted me on her breast and I kneeled to position myself on her nipple. “Just suckle on it for a little and when you feel my nipple extend, start to actually suck.”

“Will do.”

As my mother continued watching the movie, I started to suck on her breast. A few seconds past and nothing happened. I decide to lick it and within a second a heard a slight moan and felt her nipple push into the back of throat. I started to gag a bit but started to suckle on, with now milk squirting out. I tried to keep the pace with the flow, but had trouble. Luckily I managed and felt full. When I was done I looked back at my mother who was now sleeping. I guess I sucked her so good, she fell asleep!

I got up from my knees and decided to sleep as well. I moved onto her exposed breast and laid my head against the soft, fat sack of goodness. It was relaxing, as her chest moved up and down with her breath. I yawned and drifted away into sleep..

 

Dreams and Games by Will_Smiff

The sound of singing filled my ears, which woke me up. I opened my eyes and before me saw little candles being lit in some pastry. A cake! I looked around and noticed the room was dim, and looked to my sides which my parents occupied. My father and mother were standing next to me, at their normal height and were singing Happy Birthday to me. I was confused and wanted to open my mouth and talk, but couldn’t. I sat there now realizing I was at home in the dining room and watching the flames on the candle flicker. There was two numbers, 1 and 8, which formed 18. It was my 18th birthday! I started to remember all of this, but I was still confused. Once the singing ended, my mother patted me on the shoulder, “Make a wish Antonino.”

I looked at her smiling face full of joy and turned my head back to the cake. I tried to make a wish, but couldn’t. Instead I thought of something different. “To live a tiny but sweet life!” I thought in my head. At first I meant a life where much didn’t happen at all and to live happily. However, my words were twisted. Without controlling my mouth, I blew out the flames. My dream started to fade with the flames and from the dream I awoke.

Sweating rapidly, I sat myself up and looked around. I was still nude lying on the gigantic couch alone. I came to the realization I wished for all of this! Was there some secret god/goddess at work? I brushed my forehead and took deep breaths. This truly is my new life now.

I relaxed for a bit until I decided to get myself off the couch. Where was Francesa? Moving around the living room quite a bit, I heard her call my name. I looked to my left and saw her sitting in the dining room eating breakfast. She was wearing the same blouse and jeans from yesterday. I guess they were the only clothes that fit her. “Antonino, you’re awake!”

“Morning, mom,” I said without realizing my mistake.

“Sweetie, it’s Mommy, okay?”

“Sorry, it’s just a habit.”

She smiled and finished drinking the rest of her coffee. “You woke up quite late. It’s almost 10AM! We’ve got errands to run.”

“What about work?” I questioned.

“I have off work today and tomorrow. Anyway, we have a day ahead of us. Come here.”

I walked over to her and she picked me up, placing me on the table. “To start, we’re moving.”

“Moving? Why?”

“I need more space for expansion,” she winked, “and it’s rather simple with one bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room on one floor.”

She started to stroke my hair as she spoke, “Then, we’ll have to buy some groceries and buy new clothes for me. After that, we’ll play a little game I made up. You’ll like it.” I knew what she meant by game, but it sounded kind of interesting. “Oh shoot,” she complained.

“I forgot. We can’t enter the house until 2PM. Their moving in the new furniture and don’t want us being there. Well, I guess we’ll buy groceries first. Let me get my purse.”

My mother excused herself and made her way upstairs. It didn’t take long and I noticed she had something else than her purse. Francesa planted the purse near me and smiled down at me, “Before we head out, you’ll have to change your size. Just for the errands.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Well, my certain area needs attention..”

Oh no. I knew what she was on about. “And it would be great if you would, well..” Without hesitation, I agreed. “Yes, anything Mommy.” For some reason I wanted it. However, it wasn’t what I thought she meant. My mother sat down and slipped off her right shoe. Her foot was bare as she wasn’t wearing any socks. “Wh..What are you doing?” I asked.

“Mommy’s right foot usually needs a massage now and then. Now, I have you.”

Without hesitation, my mother placed the oversized pill into my mouth and forcefully moved my mouth up and down, chewing on it. After moments of chewing, I managed to swallow the whole pill. Within seconds I had lost 5 feet, now only a foot tall. My mother moved her index finger and compared it to me. “Oh my, you’re smaller than my finger!”

“So, what did you have in mi-”

My mother didn’t let me finished and carried me with her two fingers. She lowered me into her shoes and gently placed me in it. Odor of feet filled my nose but I managed to handle it. “Here it comes!” she said. I screamed in panic watching a giant foot hover over me. I was on my ass and scooted back, further towards where the toes would be. Soon I watched as her toes entered in first and pressed down on my body. She firmly pressed down and caught my head between her big toe. I managed to breathe but couldn’t feel the rest of my body. “You fit so perfectly!” She wiggled her toes in excitement.

The odor went from foul to some sweet cherry smell. Her toes were quite lovely, as I noticed scarlet red nail polish on them. Soon my mother started to move, and with every step I felt her foot press down on my body. The foot journey was about to begin.

Throughout the course of the day, I laid there with my arms now free, moving my hands and massaging her toes, treating her as some goddess. Even at times I licked them, and I heard her giggle above. Breathing was hard at times, but I managed. An hour must’ve passed being her foot toy, and soon it ended. My mother stopped walking and lifted her foot out of her shoe. I felt relief but kind of enjoyed it.

Francesca’s fingers grabbed me once more and brought me up to her eye-level. She was pleased, noted by her smiling, “Mommy is so pleased with you sweetie. My right foot feels wonderful, and I never knew you treated me like that.”

“Like what?” I asked.

“Licking and massaging my toes. Am I a goddess to you?” she joked.

“Yes,” I answered.

“Oh, am I? Good. Now, this Mommy Goddess wants you to help her pick clothes.”

She gently me placed me on some flat wooden board which was meant to be some seat. The room we were in was a changing room, and behind my mother was a door. To the right was a giant mirror, reflecting my mother’s backside. I happened to stumble looking at her ass, noticing how fat it actually was. She was bit of a thick woman.

“Now,” she said, “I’m going to try on this dress, bras, panties and some jeans. Tell me how they look.”

“Alright.”

My mother pulled out a dress from a bag and placed it gently next to me. She started to strip herself of her jeans and blouse, now only in her underwear. I noticed her panties and bra were digging a bit deep into my mother’s skin, and they seemed as if they were about to tear. Francesa put on the violet dress, and moved around. “What do you think sweetie?”

She looked lovely in it. “Amazing Mommy,” I said.

My mother smiled, “And what about my ass?”

Blushing, I answered, “Huge.” She smiled and took off her dress, now trying on a few jeans. Everytime she tried one on, she would ask if her ass was big. Of course, I couldn’t lie. Her ass was massive! I started to get a bit of a hard one.

She was pleased and once more in her underwear. Now for the bra. My mother unhooked her bra strap and let her breast fall. They were even more gigantic, with nipples quite big. She cupped each breast into her new bra and asked for my opinion, “Do you think my boobs still seem big?”

“Yes mommy.”

“Good. Now, for the final thing. I’ll let you get closer for this one.”

She put her blouse back on and from the bag pulled out a laced black underwear. My mother pulled down her current panties, showing off her amazing womanhood. My cock was now erect just looking at it. Then she lifted her legs and slid up her black panties, adjusting them on her. “Here,” she said. Francesa grabbed ahold of me with two fingers and brought me close to her waist. With her other hand, she grabbed ahold of her panties and brought it out.

I was now hovering above a dark cave below me and knew what was going to happen. “Bombs below!” She let me go and I was in free-fall, until I landed safely in her black-laced panties. My mother let it go with her other hand and they snapped, sending me face first against her pussy. Her panties were tight, pressing me into her pussy. The aroma was fishy and I now had trouble breathing.

“How do they feel? Lick if you like it, pinch if you don’t.”

I was somewhat enjoying this and licked her labia. Her hand moved down and started to rub me against her vagina. My cock was now throbbing and poked itself in. I didn’t know if she felt it due to my small stature. My mother stopped moving me against her womanhood and left me alone in there. Seconds later I felt something else press me in deeper. My mother put on her jeans and was keeping me in there!

It was extremely dark and I decided to make the best of it. Licking, thrusting and moving my hands around her pussy. I could tell she was enjoying it, letting out moans here and there. Sometimes she would help pressing against her jeans, moving me with her hands.

I didn’t know how much time had past, but I felt the pressure stop. I fell back onto her panties and watched as her vagina was moving away from me. She was pulling her underwear down. I hit the ground and rolled out of her panties, a bit wet and reeking of her womanhood. I moved back and was greeted with my mother bending down, sipping a glass of the red wine Miss April had sent. She was nude, with her gigantic breasts sagging down.“You were excellent, sweetie. Mommy was trying her hardest not to push you in too deep!”

I smiled, “I enjoyed it.”

“Good to hear. Now, for our little game.”

She stepped back, “Hide and seek. You hide, I seek. If I find you..” She bit her lower lip, “Well, let’s just say Mommy won’t being able to help herself.”

I noticed she was a tad drunk as well, and especially horny. “Okay, how do I win?”

“Hmm,” she pondered. “Well, if I can’t find you in 30 minutes, I’ll give you another kiss and any you want to do for the rest of the day.”

“It's a deal.”

She grinned, “Now, when I get to 20.. 1.. 2..”

My mother closed her eyes and took a sip of wine with every number she counted. Shoot! She’s counting too fast! I looked around me and noticed I was in the living room. We were in our new house I guessed. To my right was a door and noticed I would be able to fit underneath it. That's where I would hide. I started to run towards it, pushing my feet against the soft carpet. “10..”, gulp, “11..”, gulp. The door was getting nearer and nearer. “17..”

I dived and rolled under the door, now looking at my surroundings. It was her bedroom. Her massive bedroom. There was giant bed just in front of me and a nightstand closeby. I decide to hide under the bed, running as fast as I could. “19.. 20!” she shouted.

“Here comes Mommy!”

I dove under the bed and made my way deeper under it. I felt the ground shake with every footstep and awaited for the 30 minutes. I had this in the bag.

Minutes passed, as I felt the ground continuously shake. Until the ground shook even more. “Are you in Mommy’s bed sweetie?” I heard the door open and two feet filled with doorway. With every step she took, the ground shook like an earthquake was happening. “Are under the covers?” She stopped moving and her feet were just near the bed. Please don’t look under here.. Please.. “Or under the bed?” I gulped.

My mother got on her knees and peered her head under the bed. I was frozen, scared at my giantess mother’s face. She smiled, “Mommy found you!” Her hand reached out and grabbed me without any problem. Francesca got up off her knees and stood up, looking at me sitting in her palm. “Antonino..”I felt thick meaty fingers wrapping around my body. Fingers that were thicker around than my thighs were. “Mommy’s a little horny..” She got on her bed and brushed her fingers against my body. “I think you can help me..”

As gently as she could, my mother lifted me into the air as she rolled onto her back. For a second she just held me above her, examining me. I felt so small in her hands as her fingers played with my body. Her huge pink nails scratched me gently as she moved me about, like I was a small action figure.

Her big brown eyes took me in, their lusty look saying everything that needed to be said. Without saying anything she began to lower me towards her crotch. I took in a deep breath as she manipulated me and positioned me with her big fingers. Her hand wrapped around my body, pinning my arms to my side. I was becoming her tiny, man sized dildo, and she loved it.

Slowly her free hand parted the lips of her vulva, a huge furry opening that expelled heat and a powerful smell. She massaged herself slightly, engorging her labia as she pleasured herself and holding me in a position where I couldn’t help but watch. A huge sigh caused her stomach to rise and fall. “Oh honey… I’m going to fuck you so hard,” the enormous woman stated matter-of-factly.

Her fingers rubbed a bit more vigorously, her pink nails running through her prickly bush and parting her lips as they worked. The hand she used to hold me clamped down slightly, ensuring I couldn’t escape.

“You’re going to go right inside of me, where I’ll never let you escape. Are you scared sweetie?” she asked, almost taunting me a bit.

I was scared. “Yes.” I muttered. But did she even hear me? The heat on my face was getting intense, as I was mere feet from her steamy cunt.

She lifted me slightly so that we could make eye contact. Her gorgeous face gazed through the canyon of her expansive cleavage, but her eyes narrowed menacingly.

“I didn’t hear you. Did you say you were scared?”

I nodded.  I didn’t like where this was going, and I was so nervous I was having trouble speaking! With that she clenched me again and lowered me out of sight and into the dark recess of her crotch. As my head breached her parted labia, I heard her give one final comment. “And you’d better be good!”

Suddenly my head was plunged deep into her sheath.

“Oh yes! YES!” My mother threw her head back, her black hair whipping about as she thrusted me into her cunt. I wasn’t sure how many orgasms she’d had, but it was taking her longer and longer to climax. Yet, in a gluttonous frenzy, she merely continued to abuse me, mashing me repeatedly into her voracious pussy, slathering me in her juices and rolling her whole body into me. Her mass pressed into me as I slid into her soft, velvety sheath, my whole body being squeezed tight by her now exhausted muscles.

I had come several times myself, although it had been unintentional. Lost in her throes of ecstasy, Francesa hadn’t even noticed. My sexual fulfillment wasn’t her concern. At this point my member was throbbing and raw. I was beginning to wonder when this sexual marathon was going to end. How long could a woman keep going? What if she never stopped?

Her big fingers grabbed my legs and I was thrust face first into her meaty depths. Being inside of a pussy is a strange thing. At first, I was terrified. There’s no air, and it’s dark and hot, and there is an incredible amount of pressure on your body. Her fluids slick the inner walls of her vaginal canal, creating a sticky film that coats your skin and allows you to slide easily in and out of her. My mother’s vagina was an innie, which at first was excellent, but made using me as a dildo a bit of challenge. As she gyrated and bucked, her pelvis rocked back and forth. I could tell that she really enjoyed having this part of her stimulated, so I timed her thrusts so that I could rub against it better.

She loved it, and soon I was doused in thick, creamy fluids that squirted from all around. The heat and pressure increased until I could hardly take it. It felt like her whole body was bearing down on me, and I was sure that she was holding back so as not to completely crush me.

After a few more orgasms she would occasionally let go of my legs and simply leave me inserted inside of her. She rested, and I could hear her heartbeat and rapid breathing through her vaginal wall. Her muscles relaxed, and her womanly juices gushed all about me. There was a pretty tight seal on my body, even when the giant woman was relaxed. At first I thought that air would be an issue, that I might suffocate and die inside of this goddess’s oppressive genitalia, but I found that there was a very slight airflow. It was just enough stale air for me to survive, and it was coming from deep within her.

It was an amazing feeling, trapped inside of her immense womanhood. I felt very close to her and could hear her heart, her breathing. The shallow movements of her body that would normally be imperceptible were all too obvious at my size. Every shift, every readjustment or movement rocked me all around. It made me feel more like a part of her than anything else.

My mother orgasmed one final time, huffing in exhaustion from her efforts.  Her fingers let me go again, and the walls around me relaxed. I moved a bit, trying to get comfortable. It was good to know that she was satisfied. My goddess was happy, and her size was certainly increasing. At first I was unaware of her growth, but she expanded quite a bit. She must’ve now been 40 feet tall.

Lying on her back, she was like a landscape to me, an entity of pure power and size. Her hair cascaded from her head like a waterfall, luscious and soft. Her breasts were two large hills, despite being pancaked against her chest. They bobbed slightly as she breathed. Her gargantuan arms and hands dwarfed me in size, and I realized that I was about the size of one of her fingers. However, her eyes were closed and she didn’t move.

She must’ve passed out from all of the orgasms, and I became unsure of what do now. So I decided to do a bit of exploring. However that was halted when her whole body shifted, as she moved and laid on her side. Her thick thigh fell on top of me and trapped me under her mass. I was stuck!

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6262