A Good Harvest by AnonWriter
Summary:

An elf efortlessly destroys a city


Categories: Violent, Giantess, Adventure, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2097 Read: 33035 Published: September 08 2016 Updated: September 10 2016

1. Approach by AnonWriter

2. Heroes by AnonWriter

Approach by AnonWriter
Author's Notes:

I'm re-uploading this as chapters, improves visibility that way, and also this way I can guarentee that a story won't remain unfinished. But since the story is done, expect the next chapter tomorrow (it'll be worth the wait!)

The small kingdom of Avaler had never known true danger. It was a prosperous land, technologically advanced beyond its neighbors, it enjoyed unrivaled power in the Arulan Continent. That was, until Cyllis arrived.

It had been a day like any other, the traders had assumed their positions in the town square to sell their many wares. Food, potions, armor, weapons, trinkets - anything you wanted, you could get. The guards had just switched shifts, the old guards bored from lack of any activity - as always - and the new guards were expecting a similar shift.

That was, until they heard a rumble from the mountains. Low and growling, the rumble grew, and the earth began to shake. The highest watchtower guard, looking to see the source of the commotion, spotted what he'd hope to never see on the horizon.

There, from between the mountains, was the delicate face of an elf. Her light brown hair was done in intricate braids that came down to her bare shoulders, her pure emerald green eyes showed a gentle, neutral expression, that was matched with her small thin mouth which showed neither malice nor otherwise, and around her neck was a simple blue crystal pendant.

"Sound the alarm!" The watchtower guard yelled, ringing the bell as the girl came from around the mountains. He looked back to see she was almost completely bare. Her generous breasts covered by a simple leather strap that held them in place. Below she only wore a thin strand that wrapped around her waist and was tied by two square flaps that covered both her posterior and her intimate front. On her feet were sandals, with a strap that came down between her top two toes, the end being a strap that wrapped around her big toe and secured it tightly to the sole, the back being a strap that sorrounded her heal and came up her shin and formed a ring around it. It was an intricate piece of footwear colored earthly brown, but each piece served a practical purpose to help transport the massive girl and protect her delicate feet from the elements of the areas she tread on.

The gate guards yelled and shouted in their most threatening voice for the giant to stop, but it was no use, as the girl kept coming forward, paying no attention to the gates or even looking down to see them, each step making her appear much larger as she came across the horizon. In almost no time she had reached the gates. The guards assumed battle position as they were met face to face with her colossal sandal, but even the bravest guards began to fear for their lives as the massive sandal clad foot rose into the air. The guards staring intently at the worn sole of the sandal as it came down upon them. The massive stones of the gate crumbling as the tremendous sole made impact with the structure, the heavily reinforced barrier crumpling as her unimpeded foot simply came down without a single fraction of resistance. The guards waiting underneath with their spears out were completely flattened, the first line of defense completely demolished.

Cyllis took a step, for a moment as she felt her foot suddenly get resistance, the texture of the terrain underneath her changing as if she had stepped on to soft gravel. Lost in her thoughts, she simply took another step.

The town square had turned into pure panic as the giant elf approached unimpeded. Merchants hurredly packed their wares. Crowds of people scurried about trying to find a safe passage away from her path. Barrels and store stands toppled with each earthquake inducing step of her tremendous mass making contact with the land, transmitting megatons of energy into the ground that struggled to maintain its shape underneath her tremendous step.

Lanus, the heavenly knight, and his ranger friend Renic had been shopping for new equipment when they heard the massive thud of the gate collapsing. Lanus turned to see an incredible sight - an elf! To their land! Elves rarely travelled this area. By his oath, Lanus must defend this city against all threats.

"So be it" He turned to Renic. "This monstrosity must be stopped!"

Renic shivered "Lanus, bravery has a time and a place, this giant... beast. We can't possibly hope to stop her!"

Lanus grunted "Renic, we have sworn our oath. Contact Alicia, we must head the call to battle." 

Renic panicced, he knew this was a suicide mission, but he turned and blew his whistle to signal his cleric at the nearby monastery. She would arrive soon.

Heroes by AnonWriter

Cyllis kept walking. Without a single care in the world she effortlessly demolished houses, inns, anything in her path. Her massive sandal easily crumpling the thickly settled ground beneath her, the weathered sole of her sandal - purposefully built to withstand the punishment of any trek - not even showing any real remnants of the destruction she had caused except for a few stones and splintered wood stuck in the enormous crevices of the thick fabric.


Suddenly, the crystal tingled, and Cyllis stopped, awake from her trance. She looked down to inspect the jewel, meant to signify her arrival at her harvesting destination, and noticed its rhytmic blinking. This was indeed the location she was meant to be at. She looked around, and noticed she was standing in a curiously open patch of land in the middle of a city. The town square. She noticed the fleeing crowds and immediately moved her feet and strategically closed off all the exits, quickly forcing her sandaled foot into the sides of buildings, causing them to topple over and fill the exits with impassible debree. Everyone in the square was completely trapped.
Lenus gulped. Right before him was the tremendous platform of the elven girls sandal. It simply towered above him, easily being 7 feet tall by itself. He knew that it was his only chance.

"Lenus, wait!" Alicia called, Lenus turned to see the cleric running towards him in her magestic white robes, in her hands was her long birch staff.

"So, are we ready?" Renic grunted.

"Oh my goodness, you wish to ATTACK her?" Alicia's heart dropped.

"Yes, over the sandal, we must attack her flesh or it will not work." Lenus called, he ran over to the stationary wall of her sandal, and hoisted himself over. "Come on, no room for cowardice!"

Renic followed suit, and Alicia worriedly came last. When she got on to the sandal, she gasped. Right before her stood five titanic toes. She gulped. "L-Lenus..."
Lenus drew his sword, and Renic his bow.

"There's only one choice, Renic you take the weaker targets, I will go forth and take on the biggest one, attack!"

Lenus charged forward with his greatsword towards the titanic big toe. It easily dwarfed his size, he couldn't see over the ridge of it, the massive unpainted clean cut nail glistening in the clear sky, and the heavy, thick toe slightly worn with the repeated impacts against the moist sole, stained a darker brown underneath it as the accumulated sweat and wear took its toll. 

It was intimidating, but not undoable, and Lenus raised his sword to give it a mighty strike and... Nothing. The sword simply couldn't penetrate the rubbery wall. Lenus yelled, "If there is a will, there is a way!" He swung again. Nothing. He kept swinging, each swing bouncing off, failing to do a single bit of damage.
Suddenly, the toe reacted. Lenus had a satisfied smirk, this last hit must've done the trick! However, the toe only began to raise to its intimidating full height, lifting slightly off the ground and moving a fraction forward, it loomed over the hero. Lenus gulped. Suddenly it fell down on to him, immediately pinning him, his sword thrown away as he was effortlessly subdued by the insurmountable force.

"Lenus!" Alicia cried, she ran over to her downed friend and began to furiously kick and whack at the toe. Her own sandeled feet doing absolutely nothing against the overwhelming power of the much bigger girl she was attacking, her wide bare toe intent on keeping its stability. "Lenus!" She cried as she did anything in her power to save her still struggling friend, his heroic stature reduced to nothing as he was pressed down and suffocated. "Lunus... No..." She cried as the wriggling form stopped moving.

Alicia knelt down, crying, unable to take in the fact that her companion, the strongest warrior in all of Avaler, would die in such a terrible way.
"Alicia, get out of there, we must retreat!" Renic called, he ran over to her, and began to pull her away. Suddenly, the entire platform began to tilt.
Cyllis couldn't believe her eyes, on her sandal were not one but two humans. Were these 'heroes?' Either way, they must know they stood no chance. But still, she should at least acknowledge their bravery. She lifted her foot, and she noticed the green human who was trying to carry the white one suddenly let go of the white human, who tumbled towards her toe. The green one suddenly turned and began to climb the rapidly increasing incline of her sandal, and it barely scrambled over, falling over. Now was her chance, she simply lowered her sandal back on to the floor, instantly destroying the tiny life beneath her sandal, the resistance not even enough to register.

As for the white tiny on her sandal, she reached down to pick it up. It barely resisted as she dropped it on her palm and raised it to her eyes.
Alicia was mortified as she was face to face with this... monster. Her eyes locking on to her.

"W-W-Why" she mumbled. "WHY!" She cried as she pounded on the massive palm.

"Y-You killed my friend!" She cried. She watched the large pupils widen, and felt a warm pad press against her back as the massive elf began tapping the distressed girl on her palm with the tip of her index, as if to soothe her spirits.
Suddenly, Cyllis opened her mouth, but no words came out. Instead, it remainded open, and Cyllis picked the tiny off her palm, dangling her between her fingers and bringing the tiny closer to her maw. The warm earthly breath washing over the miniscule distressed girl. She gently dangled the tiny before her, and outstretched her tongue to show her intent.

"W-Wait...!" Alicia trembled as she dangled helplessly above her fate. She cried, whimpering and begging for mercy, but the tongue only extended and gave her a small lick with its tip, coating her in sticky saliva. How could one being be so cruel?
Cyllis dropped the tiny, and she landed on her tongue with a soft plop. The tiny girl panicked, trying to stand up on the slippery surface, and Cyllis took in the feeling of tiny limbs scrambling to get up. As soon as she'd felt the tiny girl have a hint of stability, she simply closed her mouth, retracting her tongue and immediately throwing the girl back to the fleshy floor.

Alicia panicked even more as the light was closed out, she couldn't see a thing inside her humid prison as she was carried around by the playful tongue which rubbed her against the sharp white teeth. Alicia prayed she wouldn't be brought up between the impressive bones, lest she be grinded into bits. Instead, the tongue coated her in more saliva, until it suddenly began to tilt back towards her throat. Alicia cried as she tried everything in her power to hang on to the tongue, but it only triggered it to aggresively begin swinging back and forth, with sharp flicks back as it tried to wiggle her off. The tiny cleric was beginning to slip, with each jolt backwards she found herself weaker and unable to hold on.

Feeling the tiny lose her composure, Cyllis gave her tongue one last flick backwards, and she felt the tiny hit the back of her throat, and begin travelling down. She put her hand on her throat, trying to feel the squirming figure as it travelled down, struggling the entire time as her impressive muscles did their best to push her prey towards her stomach, easily overpowering any attempts by her food to reverse the course of her demise.

Cyllis took a deep breath, the heroes had been defeated, this town was vulnerable. She looked down at her sandal clad feet, and observed the crowd of stunned onlookers and panicking escapees. Now the harvest could really begin.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6204